Azula's World by idunnow
Summary:

Azula, princess of the Fire Nation, has always hungered for power. Now she has all the power in the world.


Categories: Humiliation, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Growing Woman, New World Order, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 8004 Read: 23920 Published: January 23 2021 Updated: March 09 2021
Story Notes:

Story commissioned by Questathana on DeviantArt.

Avatar: The Last Airbender and all its characters are property of Nickelodeon.

-----

1. Azula's Conquest. by idunnow

2. The Goddesses' Playtime by idunnow

Azula's Conquest. by idunnow

The walls of Ba Sing Se had long been an insurmountable obstacle in the Fire Nation's campaign to conquer the Earth Kingdom. Many attempts had been made to breach those walls, and to this day, all had failed; even Azula, crown princess of the Fire Nation, had failed to pierce it with the great drill, the attempt foiled by the Avatar and his group. That had been just weeks ago. Today, however, Azula stood before the outer wall as something more than a mere princess.

“Funny,” she said. “I remembered it being bigger.” At about 300 feet tall, the wall was the tallest man-made structure in the world. For all its impressive size, however, right then it reached no higher than Azula's chest, the titanic princess standing at a whopping five hundred feet.

“Can't we just break it or jump over it already? We're just wasting time standing here,” someone said behind Azula. She glanced back to look at her companions Mai and Ty Lee, the two girls standing behind her.

“We have all the time in the world now, Mai. No reason to get impatient,” she responded. “Besides, it won't be much longer. They're already sending someone up.” Seconds after she said this, a hole opened up on the top of the wall. A single guard climbed out of it, shaking in fear as he stood up before them.

“Ooh, looks like they sent us a real cutie,” Ty Lee said, leaning down over the guard. The poor man nearly fainted as he saw her approach, swaying as if about to fall over before regaining control over himself. “A-attention, citizens of the F-f-fire Nation! You three are... t-t-trespassing on the Earth King's territory. You are ordered to leave this place... or else w-we'll have to... to use f-f-force against you,” he finished, shaking fearfully where he stood.

“Is that so? You and who else? Looks like all your other friends are too scared to come out and face us, so they sent you all by yourself. Isn't that right?” Azula asked. The guard stood frozen in place, not saying anything.

“Such a brave little guy!” Ty Lee cooed at him. “Is it alright if I keep him, Azula?”

“Do what you want with him. He's all yours,” Azula replied.

Ty Lee squealed in delight and reached to pick up the guard between her fingers. She dropped him onto her hand and gave him a kiss before fawning over him.

“As for the rest of you,” Azula continued, speaking to the other guards, “I gave you a chance to show me the respect I was due, and you've failed at it. For that you will be punished. Since you won't open the gate for us, we'll simply have to make our own way in,” Azula said. The other two girls suddenly felt the now-familiar sensation of growth swell up within them, filling their bodies with a ecstasy. The three began to grow bigger still, the earth cracking under their bare feet as their mass became too much for it to bear. Soon they towered over everything. The outer wall, standing before their bare feet, reached little higher than their ankles.

Azula placed a single foot on top of the wall, letting her sole rest casually on it. “Let this be a lesson to all who would disobey me,” she said before bringing all her weight to bear upon the wall, causing it to crumble like a clod of dirt under her foot. The deed accomplished, she gave a satisfied hum. “Put your pet away for now, Ty Lee. We have a kingdom to conquer.”

-----

The people of Ba Sing Se looked on in awe at the approaching giantesses. They muttered among themselves, all agreeing that this couldn't be real. It had to be a dream, they assured themselves. However, all found the dream became frighteningly real when the came close enough for their thundering steps to cause violent quakes that brought more than one building to the ground.

The three stepped casually over the inner wall and into the city itself, their feet flattening countless blocks wherever they settled. “Look at them all! They look just like ants from up here!” Ty Lee exclaimed, peering down at the people in wonder, totally unconcerned with the destruction she was causing. She lay down on the city, crushing even more of it under her body, and began playing with the people, poking them with a finger and blowing on them to knock them down, giggling as she did so.

Mai, meanwhile, seemed to be taking a cruel pleasure from causing destruction, actively trying to destroy as much as she could with her feet, grinding buildings under her heels, reducing all to dust. After a while she glanced over her shoulder to admire her handiwork, but she was disappointed to see buildings and people sprouting back from the flattened earth where she had just stepped.

“Why are you bringing them back to life?” She demanded of Azula. “They're just bugs to us. Are they really worth keeping around?”

“What's the point in conquering a city if there's no one left to rule over in it? Besides, there's someone down there I'm sure you'd be sorry to have killed; or did you leave your interest in my brother behind when I relieved you of your mortality?”

“Zuko is down there?” Mai gasped. “Where is he?”

“Oh, you might want to check between your toes,” Azula said with a smirk.

Mai raised her right foot to inspect it, sweeping away a bit of rubble to reveal a tiny speck of a Fire Prince wedged under her little toe. “Zuko!” She exclaimed, plucking him out and dropping him onto her open hand. “Oh, you're safe! Thank goodness! For a second there I thought I...” Mai cut off as she realized both of her companions were looking at her, a,used smiles on their faces. “We'll discuss this later,” she said, blushing crimson, and squirreled the young Fire Prince away into one of the many pockets she used to store her knives.

“That's one piece of business taken care of,” Azula though to herself. “Just two more to go.” She glanced down at her foot, where she suddenly felt something tickling her.

“Well, look who finally decided to show up! It's our little friend, the avatar,” Azula said. “I was hoping you'd come to me by yourself.” The young avatar was throwing everything he could at attacking her, from air to water to earth. None of it had any effect on her. “You don't really think you can stop us, do you? At your size? You must be really desperate to try. You know, I've been waiting for this ever since I gained my new powers. You've been a thorn in our side for too long now. I'm here to put a stop to you for good,” she said ominously, raising her foot high above him.

That was when Avatar Aang entered the Avatar state, triggered as a defense mechanism against the ongoing descent of Azula's foot. He channeled all the elements in a desperate attempt to save himself, but even that could do nothing to stop her. She allowed him the opportunity to try his hand against her only to show how superior she was now, even to a full-powered Avatar. “Is that all you have? What a disappointment. Looks like you're just too weak. How does it feel to be such a complete failure? You Avatars had been troubling my family far too long. It all ends here; you will be the last Avatar the world will ever know. There is no more need of you with someone like me around,” she said, finally bringing her foot down onto him, grinding him under it for good measure.

“Did you kill him?” Ty Lee asked.

“Kill him? No,that's too good for him. I'm simply going to keep him stuck to my foot forever, where he can dwell on his total failure to stop me for the rest of eternity.” Even now she could feel him down there, struggling to escape. She wiggled her toes, enjoying the feel of it “Now there's just one more matter left to take care of,” she said, leading the way to the Royal Palace. The three surrounded it, three human pillars piercing the sky.

Azula crouched over the palace and scooped it up, fitting it neatly in the palm of her hand. She stood, bringing the palace up with her at such speeds that much of it crumbled away, leaving a tiny, frightened Earth King Kuei to climb out from under the rubble. “Your majesty, I have a deal for you,” Azula announced, her voice thundering over the tiny monarch.

Climbing to his feet, King Kuei saw the vast plain of Azula's the ruins of his palace stretching all around him; beyond that was the vast, pinkish plain of Azula's skin, and above its horizon were the mountainous faces of the three fire nation girls staring down at him. This did not bode well for him.

“My name is Azula. You might have heard of me. I was the Fire Princess, before I gained new power and became something more. These are my companions, Mai and Ty Lee; and that's all you need to know about us. Now, here is what I want. I mean to rule the world, your majesty. Or perhaps I should say, I want to make it known to everyone that I already rule it. Know that I could destroy you and your entire city in the blink of an eye, but I would rather not do that. I want all of its people to swear fealty to me. All your subjects still live, by my will. Well, all of them except those who refused to open the outer wall for us.”

Her fingers curled slightly over Kuei, blocking off the other girls from his view, threatening him with a similar fate to that of those guards.

“All I want is an Earth monarch who understands his rightful place under me. That can be you, or it can be whoever takes your place after you're gone; it makes no difference to me. The choice is yours.”

“Y-you would have me surrender my kingdom to the Fire Nation?” Kuei stuttered.

“The Fire Nation? Your majesty, you don't understand me. I was the Fire Princess once, but now I'm above that. I mean to rule over the Fire Nation, the Earth Kingdom, and the Water tribes equally, as absolute ruler of the world. As long as you and your people accept my authority and follow my every order, you will not have to fear being invaded by the Fire Nation.”

“Ruler of the world? This is insane!”

Azula frowned. “Insane? Insane is to try to defy me. I assure you, your majesty, so far you've only seen a tiny fraction of my power.” The ground shifted under Kuei's feet, knocking him down. He tried to get up, but felt himself being lifted upwards at tremendous speeds that kept him pinned to the ground. “I could crush the world between my fingers if I felt like it. I could also make you, and everyone else, want nothing more than to serve me. I don't do these things because that would be boring, but don't doubt for a second that I could.” Clouds flew past, crashing into the vast, and still growing landscape of Azula's hand, condensing into water all around him. The sky changed its hue and the air grew thinner. He struggled to breathe, gasping for all he was worth to take in what little air he could find. “You live only as long as it pleases me, your majesty; never forget that. Now, do you still choose to displease me?”

Azula's growth finally stopped. The earth monarch staggered up to his feet, looking hopelessly up at her. “I...” He fell to his knees, bowing down to her. “I accept your offer.”

Immediately after that, the king found himself sitting back inside his throne room. He looked around, confused, but found no signs that what he'd just witnessed had been anything more than a dream. Soon, however, he began hearing a growing murmur going on outside. He went up to one of the windows and looked outside.

A great commotion could be heard throughout all the Earth Kingdom. Up in the sky, a massive eye, far bigger than the moon, more imposing than the sun, was looking down on them, staring deep into their souls. “You are mine,” it seemed to be saying, and all felt as if those words were being inscribed into their very souls.

-----

The whole of the Earth Kingdom, the biggest continent on the planet, was no no more than a minute smudge upon Azula's fingertip, its millions of inhabitants reduced to germs crawling about on her skin. “And that makes three,” Azula said, grinning down at her prize before teleporting it into a small glass sphere which hung from the end of a fine gold necklace, dangling on her modest bosom. Alongside it hung the Fire Nation and the lands of both the northern and southern water tribes, each in its own, separate sphere. With that, all four continents and all three nations were now in her power.

“Well done, girls. The whole world conquered in just one day,” she said, turning to Mai and Ty Lee as they stood before her throne. “Now, Mai, I'm going to need to talk with my brother for a while. Hand him over.”

Mai held her hand protectively over the spot on her robes where she had pocketed Zuko. “What do you want with him.

“Come now, do you really think you need to protect him from me? I would never do anything to hurt my dear brother.” Azula chuckled. “Don't get upset; you'll see him again after I'm done with him, completely unhurt. I promise you that.” Mai slowly reached into her pocket and pulled Zuko out, stepping up to drop him in Azula's outstretched hand. Azula wrapped her fingers around him, encasing him in her fist. “Good. Now both of you leave until I call for you.” Azula waited until the other girls had left before opening her hand again. Her brother was so puny now, no more than a flea before her, and it felt so right. It felt like this was how things had always been meant to be.

Zuko stared at his sister, completely aghast. Never before has he felt as powerless, as terrified, or as absolutely insignificant as he did now, standing on Azula's vast open palm, the subtle rises and falls of her skin making for mountains taller and valleys deeper than any known in the world, her looming an incomprehensible distance above him.

Ever since they were kids he had struggled with feelings of inferiority towards her. He was the older brother, but she was the one with all the talent; the one who got all the praise. And now? It was as if the universe itself had affirmed all his insecurities. She was a goddess, and he... he was nothing.

What did she want with him now, he wondered. Just to rub it in how much better she was? “Don't be such a crybaby, Zuzu. Don't you trust your sister to be a little more considerate than that?” Azula's voice reverberated around him.

“You can read my mind?” Zuko said in surprise.

“I know you like the back of my hand. There's no need to read your mind to know what you're thinking; I can see it written all over your face,” his sister laughed. “But, yes; I can read your mind.”

Zuko shuddered. “I have big things in store for you, 'little' brother,” Azula said. “Here, let me show you.” Suddenly, Zuko found himself back in the Fire Nation, standing in front of the Royal Palace, surrounded by a cheering crowd.

“What is going on?” He asked aloud. Azula was nowhere to be seen, though he looked all around for her, yet he felt she was somewhere close. “Azula, do you hear me? What are you playing at?” He called out to her, certain that she would hear him, wherever she was.

“What's the matter, Zuzu? Confused?” He heard her speak behind him and turned around to see her sitting on a throne that dwarfed the city itself, her feet resting to either side of the palace. The people had all gone silent, and Zuko saw that they were all bowing to his sister, their faces almost touching the ground.

“What's going on, Azula?” Zuko demanded. “Why am I here? Where is our father? And what do you want from me?”

“Calm down, Zuzu; one question at a time. You shouldn't get yourself so stressed up. This is a very important day for you, after all,” Azula said, crossing her legs above him, one of her feet now hanging overhead, its toes splayed apart to let her see him through the gaps.“You don't need to know what happened to our father; all that matters is that he's gone, and won't be coming back. That means the throne of the Fire Lord now passes on to his firstborn. To the crown prince of the Fire Nation. To you, dear brother.”

“Me? Fire Lord? But... why? I thought you always wanted to be the one to inherit the throne.”

“You're right; I did. But I've moved on to bigger things than a mere throne. I'm simply too big for the role of Fire Lord now. Still, with our father gone, someone needs to be the new Fire Lord, and who better than my dear, dear brother?”

“But why go through all the trouble of bringing me back from Ba Sing Se? Why not just put anyone else on the throne?”

“And what fun would that be? Don't you understand, Zuzu? Even with all my new power, there's nothing more enjoyable in the whole world than making sure you know how much better I am than you. Now, even as Fire Lord, even having everything you ever wanted, you'll still be my inferior. Completely at my mercy.”

“What if I refuse?” Zuko asked.

“You won't,” Azula said, and he knew she was right. “Oh, but don't imagine that being Fire Lord means you'll get to do whatever you want. You'll have some obligations to me, same as the rulers of the other nations. Simply put, you will do whatever I ask you to do. And if you choose not to, well... let's just say I've come up with some very creative punishments ever since I got these new powers.”

Zuko gulped. “I will do whatever you ask of me,” he said, bowing his head in deference to her.

“Smart move. Now! Let the crowning ceremony proceed!” She proclaimed, clapping her hands. Immediately everyone else got to their feet, and some palace servants led Zuko away to be readied. He emerged a while later wearing the Fire Lord's robes, walking up to the Fire Sages who would be crowning him.

All throughout the ceremony, Zuko couldn't keep himself from looking up at his sister. As he was about to be crowned, she recrossed her legs, letting him see the avatar stuck to the sole of her other foot, helpless to escape, unable to do anything more than struggle and look on at his coronation. The sight of him made Zuko shaky. He felt it was meant as a message to him, telling him what could be in store for him if he displeased Azula. As he was crowned and the city's people erupted in cheers, he looked up to see his sister clapping condescendingly.

At the end of the ceremony he was led to the throne and made to sit on it. The people—his subjects—bowed to him. Yes, they bowed, but did he really have their respect? He was nothing but a figurehead, put in this place by his sister as some cruel joke. What was he even supposed to do? He had been away from the court for so long, he was at a loss as to what needed doing, especially now that Azula had ended the war by conquering all the nations.

He sat in silence, reflecting on his situation, deliberating on what he might do now. As he was thinking, however, he heard Azula's voice, as if she were whispering into his ear. She told him about a decree she wanted him to pass “No,” He said aloud. “No, I can't decree that.”

“Oh? Would you rather join the avatar under my feet for your first day as Fire Lord?” Azula replied. He felt the earth rumble and somehow he just knew it was Azula tapping her feet on the ground. A shudder ran through him. As much as he hated it, he had no choice but to do what she asked of him.

He stood up, “By order of my sister, I decree that from this day forward, on the first day of each week, every citizen of the capital is to kiss the feet of our absolute ruler Azula,” he said, almost choking on his words. A murmur arose throughout the court. He felt his face blush crimson.

“Well?” Azula's voice thundered out throughout the city. “You heard your Fire Lord, didn't you? Now get to it. I won't wait for you all day. And don't think you're exempt from this, dear brother; I expect to feel your lips on my sole” she said, making him blush even harder.

By Azula's power, the decree had been heard all over the capital city. Soon, all its people started streaming out of their homes their homes, setting out on a trek to Azula's feet. They all gathered around them, none of them daring to be the first to kiss them. At last, Fire Lord Zuko walked up to them, his face a mask of grim resignation. With a grimace, he closed his eyes and leaned forward, planting a reluctant kiss on her sister's foot. Only then did everyone else step forward and follow his lead—most with the same reluctance, though a few with more enthusiasm.

Azula wiggled her toes in amusement, knocking many people down and prompting them all to step back from them to avoid being crushed. With this act they had all accepted their roles as her obedient pets. She knew that they would all do whatever she asked of them, no matter how demeaning or humiliating.

“Very well done, all of you. Especially you, Zuzu; I very much enjoyed your kiss. Now, I will be leaving you all for a while. I have other kingdoms to oversee. But don't worry; I'm leaving my brother in charge of all of you. I'll be keeping an eye on things here even while I'm away. I may not be your princess anymore, but this city will always hold a special place in my heart. I'll visit often, and I expect the other girls—Mai especially—will want to visit, too. Until next time,” she said, vanishing into thin air, leaving behind only a pair of massive footprints around the city.

The Fire Nation from its chain before Azula's face. By her will, none of the people inside could see her. None save her brother; a little reminder for him of where he stood with her. Yes, she would visit often. Of all her new pets, Zuko was by far the most entertaining. She'd have to keep him around forever.

She began swinging the chain from side to side, staring at the little continent in amusement. Her mind began to drift, thinking up some new decrees for her next visit to Zuko. As she mulled them over, she began to grind her foot against the floor, idly crushing the insignificant speck that was the Avatar under the ball of her foot.

How fun it was to rule the world; and her rule was just beginning.

End Notes:

 

 

 

The Goddesses' Playtime by idunnow

Fire Lord Zuko sighed as he walked through the Royal Palace's gardens. The meeting with his court had gone smoothly as it always did, with none of his generals or ministers objecting to any of his proposals. For most Fire Lords that would have been a dream come true, a sign of their dominance in the field of politics. Not so for Zuko. For him, the total refusal to say a single word against his policies seemed a mockery of his position. He knew that their compliance wasn't due to any political skill of his, nor because they approved of him, but because to do anything else risked earning the ire of the three goddesses: Mai, Ty Lee, and his own sister, Azula. It was she who had decided to make him Fire Lord in the first place, and none in the court dared stand against her in anything—not even he.

“Is something wrong, Lord Zuko?” a familiar voice said behind him. Startled, he whirled around, his face softening once he saw who had spoken.

“Mai. Are... Are you here alone?” he asked, looking everywhere for Azula, even up at the sky. He'd half expected to see her enormous face looking down condescendingly at him as it often did, making him feel like a bug she amused herself with—which he kind of was.

“I am,” Mai said, placing a hand on his cheek, her touch banishing all tension from him. “Ty Lee went swimming in the sea of the water tribes and Azula is busy punishing a rebellious Earth Kingdom town. It's only you and me here.”

“I'm glad,” Zuko smiled, draping his arms over her shoulders.

“Tell me what's bothering you,” she said.

“It's nothing, just... no one in the court challenges any of my decisions.”

“You're upset because they're doing what you tell them to do?”

“Well, yes. I know they're only doing it because they're scared of Azula, not because they trust my decisions. How can I know if I'm making the right choices if no one is willing to tell me when I'm doing something wrong?”

“If you want someone to tell you when you're being stupid, you could always just ask for me,” Mai joked, pressing herself against him to plant a kiss on his lips.

Zuko laughed. “Thanks. I'm glad to hear I can trust you with that. But tell me, why aren't you big like you usually are?”

“I thought it would be nice to have you hold me for a change. Besides, I got the feeling that you didn't like it when we were giant.”

“If it's just you, I don't care how big you get,” Zuko said.

“Okay then. Here goes,” Mai said, taking a step back as she began to swell in size, growing until the top of the trees barely came up to her ankles. “You like this?” She asked the bug-sized Zuko at her feet.

“I love it,” he said as he took in her immensity.

She scooped him up into her hands, bringing him to her face where she kissed him, burying his body under her huge, plush lips.

Blushing, Zuko looked into her eyes. “You're beautiful,” he said.

“And you're the cutest thing in the whole world.”

“Could you do something for me?”

“Anything, at all, my little Fire Lord.”

“I want you to grow and crush all of the Fire Nation.”

“Do you really want that? I would be killing all of your subjects.”

“You can bring them all back afterwards, can't you?”

“Yes, I can,” she admitted. “Very well. If my little Fire Lord wants it, then let it be so.” She began to grow even bigger, her bare feet destroying the royal palace simply by growing into it, her divine soles ending the lives of dozens of people. Zuko, now smaller than an ant to her, looked on as her palm expanded until it was the size of his courtyard.

The capital of the Fire Nation trembled in fear as its people began saw the destruction caused by the huge goddess. Taking a moment to enjoy her current size before she outgrew it yet again, Mai looked down on the rest of the city and sneered. She could hear every word uttered by the insignificant fleas beneath her and reveled in their fear of her. “Such worthless bugs. Your Fire Lord thinks you're all fit for nothing but being crushed under my beautiful body. And you know what? I think he's right.” Mai willed her clothes away, leaving only her underwear on, and took a step forward, crushing dozens of city blocks under her feet before sitting down onto the city, crushing even more of them under her ass. She gently set Zuko down between her breasts, enjoying the feeling of him clinging to her body, then started growing again. Soon she was bigger than the city itself, with just her legs spanning the whole length of it. She slid them along the ground, razing most of the city under her thighs and calves and feet, shivering in delight at the sensation of all those building crumbling against her skin. That act alone had extinguished over ten thousand lives. Still, that was just the beginning.

After making it so that Zuko couldn't fall off her body, she underwent another growth spurt, this time ending up so big that she could have crush the entire capital city under a single toe—if it hadn't already been demolished under her expanding ass, that is. Mai stood again and surveyed the land, seeing dozens of towns dotting the landscape, taking in the fear that filled all those people as they looked up at her. She started walking slowly, making sure that each step fell on a new town, savoring the despair felt by the inhabitants of each town as they fell under the shadow cast by her feet, enjoying the feeling of each new town crumbling under her sole as she brought her weight to bear upon it. She saw Zuko, standing between her breasts, gazing down at her divine feet as they carried out his request.

In less than a twenty steps, she had made it all the way to the western shore of Capital Island. There she lay down once more and underwent one last growth spurt, the earth itself cracking under her growing weight. Once it was over, her body was lazily curled around the whole of the Fire Nation, all of its territory within easy reach of her. She kicked out her leg, wiping out a couple islands as she did so. Her gaze fell upon Zuko, who looked out from his perch between her breasts, looking on in awe at seeing the entirety of the Fire Nation before him, all of the might of his great nation made insignificant next to the woman on whose body he stood.

“Is this what you wanted, my little Fire Lord?” she asked, extending her hand so that it hovered over the land. “For me to destroy the entire Fire Nation like this?” She let her hand fall to the ground, the cataclysmic impact annihilating all life, not just under it, but also for miles around points of impact, leaving behind only an empty handprint where before there had been mountains, forests, lakes and cities. Then she set out crushing every town and city, one by one, under her mere fingertip, lowering it wherever there remained even a single living human until she had snuffed them all out, leaving behind only a barren wasteland, pockmarked with her footprints, handprints, and fingerprints, leaving her completely alone with Zuko.

The young Fire Lord looked upon his kingdom, seeing it reduced to dust and rubble. Shivers ran up his spine. Now that it was only him and Mai, he was free of all worries and obligations, with no one to judge them or interrupt them—well, not unless Azula turned up. But no, he wouldn't think about his sister right now. He turned to look up at Mai's face, looming an incomprehensible distance above him. “That was amazing,” he said with a smile.

“Thank you, my little Fire Lord,” she whispered to him. Her hands came up and pressed down on him, holding him tight against her chest. There, with Mai's skin completely surrounding him, submerged in her warmth, her heartbeat reverberating all around him, he could finally take a moment to be happy, just him and the goddess he loved.

-----

Out in the ice-cold ocean that now housed both the northern and southern water tribes, a group of fishing boats braved the icy waters, manned by young men searching for food to bring back to their people. The sea roiled beneath them, its violent waves tossing them up and down. It was no more than they were used to, however.

All of a sudden, something huge came up from the depths, making huge waves that pushed back all their boats as it breached the surface, the fishermen seeing themselves forced to cling to their seats to avoid falling into the waters.

Once their ships were steady once again, they all looked up to see what it was that had caused all that chaos. There, in the midst of their boats, they saw a young woman shaking the water free of her head, which was as big as a house. Her hair, long and brown, was tied up in a braid that reached beneath the surface of the ocean. It took them a minute to realize who she was, but once she opened her eyes and smiled, it was impossible not to recognize her as one of the three goddesses; Ty Lee, the most beloved and arguably the most beautiful of the divine trio.

They saw the goddess open her eyes and look down on them, giggling. “Did I scare you? I'm sorry, I was just swimming around here and I thought it would be fun to mess with you all a bit. You boys aren't upset at me, right?” she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at them. The fishermen assured her that they weren't upset at all. “I'm glad. The last thing I would want to do is get a bunch of cute guys like you mad with me.” The fishermen blushed at her compliment.

“Say, you all look a bit tired. How would you all like to rest with me a while?” she asked, and the fishermen all hurried to accept her invitation. “Good. Now, come here.”  Ty Lee scooped up all their boats and lay back upon the water, her body floating on its surface like a huge ice floe, wearing nothing but a tight-fitting, two-piece swimsuit. She held all the boats above her and turned them over, causing all the fishermen to fall onto her toned belly. Ty Lee laughed as she looked upon them. They were like a bunch of tiny ants crawling on top of her, tickling her with their tiny little arms and legs as they tried to steady themselves on top of her belly.

Once they had steadied themselves, they all crawled higher up, onto her chest. They stood between her modest breasts, looking up at her. She grabbed her breasts and pressed the against each other, squeezing the tiny fishermen between them and laughing over it before letting them go. “Say, do you little guys want to see me grow bigger?” she asked, leaning in close to them. They all eagerly nodded, offering up praises to her beauty and kindness.

“Alright, then, here I go!” She announced as her body began to surge upwards, the fishermen fighting to stay afoot as the Ty Lee's skin expanded under their feet. By the end, she had grown more than ten times her previous size. Not only that, but her breasts had expanded considerably relative to her size, going from modest hills to huge, heaving mountains. Her swimsuit now strained to contain them, fitting them so tightly that they were pressed together together, the fishermen now finding themselves pinned between them deep within the valley of her cleavage.

“How did you like that, boys?” Ty Lee asked, only to notice the fishermen weren't anywhere to be seen. “Boys? Oh! That's right.” The slipped a hand into her expansive cleavage and pulled the fishermen out, sprinkling them on top of her breasts. They were all the size fleas compared to her now, so small she would have barely been able to see them if she didn't have her divine eyesight. They couldn't even stand anymore; even the slightest movement of her breasts was enough to knock them off their feet. Crawling helplessly on top of her swimsuit, they looked at her with untold adoration, still head-over-heels in love with her, despite the tremendous size difference—or maybe because of it.

“You boys like my new size? Well hang on tight, because I'm not done growing yet,” she said. Again her size expanded tenfold, becoming so big that her body touched down on the ocean floor and still breached its surface, even while lying down. Not only that, but she now reached all the way to the continent of the northern water tribe, her head resting on its shores. Next to her saw a small town, its people all rushing outside to gaze upon her divine form.

“What a cute little place,” Ty Lee mused as she gazed down at it. “Is this where you all live?” She asked the fishermen, who nodded yes as they clung to the fibers of their swimsuit, being so small compared to her now that they could easily slip between them and fall to the depths below if they weren't careful. “Well then, maybe we should bring them along.”

Her massive hand dug into the earth, tearing through stone and ice alike as it carved a path under the town, freeing it from its continental shelf. She scooped it up and held it above her, then began tipping her hand over until it fell, crumbling apart, into her cleavage, its thousands of inhabitants ending up pinned between the countless tons of breast flesh that reached high into the sky like a pair of mountains. Despite the crushing pressure, Ty Lee's divine powers ensured that they all remained safe and sound.

Ty Lee held her breasts in hand and pressed them together, smushing the tiny people between her soft breast flesh, cooing as she felt their little dust-sized bodies against her skin, even feeling some of them worshipping her. Still, she wasn't satisfied with her current size. “Are you ready, boys? This is going to be a really big one,” she said to the fishermen. All expressed excitement at seeing her grow even bigger. “Okay then,” Te Lee said. She rolled over and went down on her hands and knees in anticipation for this next growth spurt, using her near-omnipotent powers to keep all the humans on her body. She closed her eyes and concentrated on growing.

Her body shot up in size, an explosion of growth that put all her previous growth spurts to shame.  Her previous size would have been like a little bug compared to her new one, as now she was so big that the continents of both the northern and southern water tribes could be seen beneath her, each one located perfectly under the massive, swaying figures of her breasts. All throughout both continents, people looked up in fear and in awe at the incomprehensibly massive figure of the beautiful goddess, and especially at the pair of breasts that dwarfed both of their landmasses.

Ty Lee gave them all a  moment to take it all in. The tiny fishermen on her swimsuit, now mere germs compared to her, looked down at their homelands, utterly speechless at how small they were next to her. None spoke as her breasts hung over the continents, threatening them with annihilation. Even when she started lowering herself onto them, none could bring themselves to speak. The millions of people inhabiting both water tribes only looked on as her divine figure approached them, their mortal minds being unable to comprehend what was going on. Finally, Ty Lee's breasts touched down on the land, everything crumbling under their weight. She lowered herself fully, her chest finally settling onto the two continents. Satisfied, Ty Lee lifted herself up again. Of what had been the two continents, nothing at all remained now—there were only two massive, barren craters, slowly filling with water and magma.

Satisfied, she rolled onto her back. She then used her divine sight to take a very close look at the surface of her breasts, where millions of tiny people were shaking off their stupor and beginning to get to their feet, looking around at the vast, alien landscape that now surrounded them. Ty Lee closed her eyes and began humming to herself, taking a rest as she was now satisfied with her accomplishment, leaving the people of the water tribes to crawl around on her skin like a bunch of microbes. She would restore them to their continents eventually, but for now, she was content to leave them where they were, being their whole world to them.

-----

Azula stood impassively, looming over a small earth kingdom town. At her size she utterly towered over it, being so big she could easily crush it under any of her toes. Her big toe loomed over it, its shadow consuming the entire town. Its people begged her for mercy, quivering in their boots as they gazed up at her deific figure.

“Mercy? After you were caught breaking my mandate, you think I should show you mercy?” she asked with amusement. The people only begged harder, asking her not to kill them. “I will do whatever I want with you. I am your supreme goddess and you all belong to me now. That is something you really should have understood by now. If you're too stupid to realize it, then maybe you don't deserve to live.”

“Please, goddess, we'll do anything.”

“Anything? Then get on your knees and crawl to my divine toe, you worms.” They all hastened to obey, pushed by their total fear of her. They were all deep under the curve of her toe, hopelessly trembling before her, as they were meant to be. “Now kiss it.” She told them, and again they obeyed. As much as it pained them, still they all felt they had no choice. They hated her? Well, let them. That they hated her yet still rushed to obey only showed how great she was and how worthless they were in comparison. Truth be told, she didn't even mind their disobedience; after all, if everyone always did as she said, she would never have the chance to amuse herself by punishing them, like she was doing now. The Earth Kingdom in particular was a never-ending source for that sort of entertainment. “Your people have shown me nothing but disrespect since the moment I conquered your kingdom,” Azula mused. “It seems the people of every two-bit town think themselves entitled to ignore all my commands. Well, if you're all so starved for punishment, maybe it's time I give it to you all.”

With that, Azula began to grow, her toe engulfing all of the worthless bugs who had been kissing it until then. She grew without stopping, her expanding feet barreling over trees and houses, fields and rivers, mountains and valleys, leveling everything in their path. She grew and grew and grew until the whole of the Earth Kingdom lay beneath her, small enough that she could snuff it out under her sole. “People of the Earth Kingdom,” she began, her voice booming all throughout the continent. “Ever since I first conquered you, you have consistently proven yourself poor and disrespectful subjects, your behavior constantly begging for correction. Until now I've contented myself with punishing you one disobedient town at a time, but since that obviously hasn't been working, I think it's time for harsher measures.”

She raised her foot over the continent, submerging it in its shadow. The millions throughout the kingdom looked up in dread, thinking they were all about to die under her foot. Instead, they found themselves flying through the air at tremendous speeds, falling up towards her sole. After a few seconds, they all landed safely on it. They stood and looked around, taking in the landscape of her skin; the ridges of her footprint were as massive mountain ranges, her sweat pores as huge lakes. Then they all heard their goddess's voice vibrating all around them. “You will all live on my sole until I decide you've learned your lesson. Your only food will be the dust and dead skin of my foot. Your only drink will be the sweat from my pores. Maybe by living as germs on my foot you will learn to appreciate how worthless you all are,” Azula proclaimed.

Resigning themselves to their punishment, the people of the Earth Kingdom began crawling around on her skin, seeking to familiarize themselves with their new home. Who knew how long they would have to live here; maybe a week, or a month, or several years. They had no say in the matter and knew trying to escape would be futile. They would just have to get used to their new existence on the goddess's sole.

-----

Azula sat on her throne, looking over the three glass spheres that hung from the necklace, each housing the lands of one of the three great nations of the world. Or, what remained of them. The continents of the Fire Nation and those of the water tribes had already been annihilated by Mai and Ty Lee, respectively, with her smaller incarnation currently occupied with doing the same to the land of the Earth Kingdom.

Several months had passed since she had first first strolled across the world, conquering the three nations, letting their inhabitants know that they now belonged to her. She had gotten much enjoyment out of them, and would continue to get more. However, she now felt the call for something more. Though she had unlimited power, so far all she had has only conquered a single planet, being completely unknown in the rest of the vast universe. In her absolute knowledge she knew of untold billions and billions of planets all throughout existence, filled with beings who had never heard of her. That would have to be corrected.

In a moment, her body disappeared from the earth and reappeared high beyond the atmosphere of the bright blue planet. It had once housed her, had once been her whole world, but, stripped free of its landmasses and the people who had once inhabited them, it was little more than one speck of dust among a universe filled with them. Still, for having housed her before she attained divinity, she would be sure to keep it with her. She willed the planet into becoming an adornment for a toe ring she wore on her middle toe, so that it would always remain close to her.

With that done, she then set out to grow bigger than she ever had before; bigger than any single object in the universe. In mere seconds, her size outstripped that of the solar system, then that of the galaxy and the galactic cluster. Untold numbers of galaxies brushed against her fast-expanding skin and ware reduced to stardust by the impact of her exponentially-expanding body until she far surpassed the size of even the universe. Only then, when every star and planet in the universe had been dashed against her flawless skin, did her growth cease. With but a thought, she willed back the universe, with all of existence being no bigger than a marble in the palm of her hand. Gazing at the tiny object, she focused on reaching out to every mind in the universe, putting in them the knowledge of her existence as their omnipotent goddess.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10106