Angel's Delight by Lexilicious
Summary:

An angel is sent down to smite an evil succubus corrupting mortals with thoughts of lust and sin. However, the biblical fight between good and evil that she was expecting does not go as planned, instead the demon's special powers put her in a comprimising position. 

 

Each chapter is between 1500-3000 words.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Futanari, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 12425 Read: 22611 Published: February 28 2021 Updated: February 28 2021

1. Chapter 1 - Angelica and Lexi by Lexilicious

2. Chapter 2 - A Fall From Grace by Lexilicious

3. Chapter 3 - Sweat Rag by Lexilicious

4. Chapter 4 - Public Playthings by Lexilicious

5. Chapter 5 - Rugby Practice by Lexilicious

6. Chapter 6 - Loofah by Lexilicious

Chapter 1 - Angelica and Lexi by Lexilicious
Author's Notes:

This chapter introduces the two main characters, Angelica an innocent angel and Lexi a deplorable demon. 

Illustrations by the amazing Delexible. Check them out here: https://twitter.com/delexible

This chapter includes: blowjobs, futanari, cum, and choking

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Angelica was an angel. She was a somewhat young angel, being created by the Lord almighty around two thousand years ago. As such, she was a little under the average height of most angels, only being 5’1”. Her wings had also only just matured, but still allowed her to present the overpowering white glow that left mortals in awe. Her silky blonde hair came down to her chest, though seemed to float as if it were in water, while leaving her face completely unobstructed. Her halo glowed with the sacred golden light of the Lord who bestowed it upon her and matched her perfect crystal-clear blue eyes that marked the purity of an innocent soul.  

Angelica stood at the bottom of a gigantic pair of golden heels, looking up at her creator, her idol, her Lord. She felt so intimidated by such a grand and powerful figure, but needed to put on a brave face as she had been summoned for an important mission, her first mission in the mortal world and away from her home in heaven.

“Angelica! Your time has come,” came a booming voice down from high above the deity’s heels, “you are to purify the world of the sins that infest it.”

Angelica had heard the world was full of sin, which was a difficult and frightening concept to comprehend for one so pure, nevertheless she believed in the Lord and wished for nothing more than to do their bidding.

“Where must I go my Lord?” Angelica asked.

“There is a demon, a succubus,” distaste could be felt in the Lord’s mere utterance of the word, “they are corrupting my children with their vile lustful ways. Go to this succubus’ lair and cleanse all it has tainted with the grace I have bestowed upon you, Angelica.”

Succubae were known in heaven to be one of the strongest and most evil demons. Their powers have cost many angels their sanity, leaving them catatonic at the horrors they have seen, or worse, corrupted them to the point they are no longer angels. For Angelica’s first mission this was quite the challenge and left her to wonder if she could really handle it, but she thought with her Lord’s guidance she could not be overcome by such evil.

“As you command my Lord,” Angelica replied as she turned around and unfurled her glorious wings.

Before she flew, the Lord spoke one last time, “you have five days, Angelica. Do not disappoint me.”

And with that she had taken off and gone below the cloud layer to find the succubus that lurked within the mortal realm and embark on the greatest mission of her life.

 

Lexi artwork by the amazing Delexible

 

Lexi was a scary, masochistic, fearsome demon who had climbed the ranks from the darkest pits of hell to become one of the most renowned succubae to grace both mortal and immortal kind. She stood tall at a height of 6’6”, though with the addition of her black leather platform heels she wore with practically every outfit, she reached 7ft. The intimidation of her height was only amplified by her piecing red eyes outlined with deep black eye liner, producing a stare that could strike a dangerous combination of fear and lust inside any individual it penetrated. Her lips were naturally a voluptuous red that enticed anyone to linger on her mouth and imagine what pleasures it could perform. She had a long middle stripe of voluminous jet-black hair while the sides were shaved, revealing subtle indications of where her horns would appear, but of course being in the mortal world she had to hide them. This was the same for her hidden demonic wings and her regular succubus outfit. The power those wings would emanate and the sultry features her outfit would accentuate would be far too much for any mortal to bear witness without dying. Of course, she still dressed as close to a demon as possible and no clothing could possibly dampen her demonic beauty.

Her regular mortal outfit consisted of a black leather corset engraved with demonic symbols mistaken by mortals to be a trivial artistic design. In actuality, Lexi used these symbols to imbue the corset with a unique magical property. The more the wearer of this corset became aroused, the tighter the corset would become. For succubae like Lexi, this felt like a titillating hug that would tame her body to become a perfect figure. Her breasts would be forced to generate cleavage one could lose a finger in and a waist that would align with a perfect ratio to her hips. However, below her corset was something that could not be tamed. Her magnificent, carnal, ungodly, ass. No individual could stand behind her without being fixated on Lexi’s flawless demonic ass, forcing them into a hypnotic eroticism as she walked. Despite being so untameable though, Lexi would often cover her ass with some tight black jeans, which did nothing to hide its entrancing effects.

Lexi had recently been given the task to taint a girl’s college with lust and sin through any means possible. For Lexi this was child’s play. It seemed Luci had given her a vacation after all the hard work she had been doing on the torturing grounds. Now she had a temporary stay at an air bnb, and a school full of horny 18- to 25-year-old girls to gorge her delights on. Little did she know it was about to get a whole lot sweeter.

 

Lexi artwork by the amazing Delexible  

 

Angelica flew down to where she felt a vile depravity that festered within a succubus’ lair. It was slightly harder than she first thought, she could feel the sins that lingered around her but the feeling of disgust she expected was lesser than she was initially led to believe. Following the aroma of lust in the air though, she made her way down the street of sin. She noted that the mortals around her were staring at her oddly but believed it to be the normal reaction to witnessing an angelic being. Eventually, she found the doorway that exuded a strong sense of lust and filth, tantalising Angelica’s senses with unholy poisons. Angelica raised her hand to announce her presence at the doorway and with a slight tremor in her voice she whispered to herself, “you can do this Angelica,” and with that she knocked on the door.

Lexi opened the door to see a short blonde woman in white silk panties and bra perfectly fit to her breast size, adorned with golden embellishments.

“Well hello. This is a surprise,” Lexi said as she stared at this mystery woman while forming an approving sultry smile at her lack of clothing.

Angelica was not prepared for the demon that stood before her. Her towering figure alone made Angelica tremble with fear but combined with the perverted aura coming off her alluring features made Angelica realise the extent of this degenerate threat.

“I...I am Angelica, royal guardian of Heaven. The time has come for y…y…you…to face th…the…Lord’s justice,” Angelica whimpered.

It was only then Lexi noticed the Halo floating above this sad little girl’s head.

“I see, so you’re an angel,” Lexi said, “I never knew you dressed so provocatively.”

“Provocative! These are the Lord’s royal garbs” Angelica retorted, mustering up the courage to defend her Lord’s honour, “such lewdness lies with your kind demon!”

“Your lord must be a pervert if they’re keeping you dressed like that all day,” Lexi mocked and laughed, “put a fur coat on it all and you’re practically a pimp’s arm candy.”

Angelica’s rage broke through her fear, “your foul mouth won’t stop me from my duties, you...you disgusting succubus. I will remove you from this world and send you back to the depths of depravity you crawled out of!”

She used the full force of her body to push Lexi back into her temporary home, attempting to keep their fight away from the mortals. Her push did catch Lexi slightly off guard, causing her to stumble backwards a little but the force the little pip squeak exerted was barely enough to push her back two steps into the hallway.

Lexi laughed at her feeble attempt and even walked past the little angel to close the door.

“You know if you wanted to come in you could have just asked.”

“Y…You resisted that? B...b…but that was a head on attack.” Angelica realised the extent of the enemy she faced, “no, I will not let you make a fool out of me.”

Angelica put her fists up preparing herself for her first real fight with a demon, but she could not help but be distracted by the disgusting wreck of a state the demon’s lair was in. Pizza boxes laid about everywhere, the paintings were graffitied with satanic or lewd imagery, and furniture had been broken by being overstrained somehow. It was not quite the battle site she thought her first fight would take place, but that wasn’t important now.

Lexi on the other hand, was chilling on the hallway wall, smiling at Angelica, not bothering to put up any sort of defence.

“You’re so adorable thinking this is going to be your biblical battle between good and evil,” Lexi taunted, “I assure you that’s not how this is gonna end up.”

Tired of her mockery, Angelica went in to strike first and put all her energy into a punch at Lexi’s left cheek. It was the weakest attempt Lexi had ever experience. She didn’t even react with a head jerk or ripples from where the fist hit the skin. Angelica might as well as blown in her face. At this, Lexi’s smile faded into disappointment.

“Ugh, do they really think I’m so weak that they send a pathetic little runt like you to try and hurt me?” Lexi didn’t even bother looking Angelica’s way, “I thought this at least may have been somewhat exciting. Honestly, it’s insulting the first angel they send me is the shittiest for sure.”

“You can’t degrade me that easily, vile temptress. My Lord sent me here to defeat you and by their grace I…”

Lexi had put a finger on Angelica’s mouth, “well if you’re not gonna give me a good fight I guess I’ll have to make some fun myself.”

Angelica batted away Lexi’s finger, “Excuse me, I am…”

Suddenly, without warning Angelica felt a tight grip across her neck, choking out any words she was about to say. She realised Lexi had managed to lift her off the ground with just one arm.

Lexi slammed Angelica’s dainty body against the wall. She enjoyed the feeling of Angelica’s throat twitching as she tried to squeal. With her prey pinned in position, she leaned into Angelica’s ear to whisper, “I’m Lexi, a Mistress of Lust, and I’m gonna make sure I have plenty of fun with you.”

Lexi leaned back out and faced Angelica straight on. Angelica was waiting in fearful anticipation, thinking of what Lexi might do next and how she could avoid it. They paused for a few seconds and stared deep into each other’s eyes. Despite her terror, Angelica found herself becoming hypnotised by the seductress’s charms, losing herself for just a moment in the demon’s sultry gaze. But when she came back to her senses, she barely had time to react as her body was thrown to the floor. She was sent down at such great speed it blurred her vision for a few seconds, but she still heard the unmistakable noise of a zipper being opened. Once her vision returned, she managed to glace up at a cursed sight.

Sticking out from Lexi’s crotch was a huge, throbbing cock that was pointed directly at Angelica.

It seemed Lexi had used the time the angel was confused to loosen her jeans, pull them down her immaculate ass, and hardened her cock enough without Angelica even realising what she was in for before it was too late.

Angelica stared, shocked at the demonic mass that laid before her.

“You don’t think I’ll su…,” but Angelica’s words were quickly quieted by the force of Lexi’s cock being shoved down her throat. Lexi had grabbed the back of Angelica’s head, gripping at her holy blonde hair, then forced the angel’s face deep onto her personal throat gag.

Angelica couldn’t even process how her face and throat were being so unspeakably violated by this demon’s cock. She could feel it sliding in and out of her untainted throat, corrupting her very insides as it lubed up with her own saliva to deliver a more devastating blow deeper into her oesophagus.

The look of fear and confusion in Angelica’s eyes as Lexi proceeded to shove herself within the delicate angel’s mouth only drove Lexi to greater heights of ecstasy. Her corset began to constrict around her body, fully stimulating her while morphing her figure into a more demonic beauty.

“FUCK! You better keep that fucking throat open you angelic little bitch! I’m gonna stuff my cock so far down your pathetic little body that it’ll fuck the heaven right out of you!”

Angelica had finally come to grips with what was happening, but still had no control over the situation. Lexi’s grip was far too strong for her to move her head away from this demon’s depravity. She tried to fight it but that only drove Lexi to push her face down further, until it reached the maximum extent of her shaft.

“gchh…spl…g…g…spl,” Angelica tried to speak but only began to gag and splutter instead. Her spit was no long just being used to lube cock, it was dripping down the sides of her mouth as well, making a mess on the floor and creating an even more enjoyable sight to watch.

At the sight of Angelica’s salivary mess beneath her, Lexi’s pleasure could no longer contain itself. A blast of hot cum seeped deep into Angelica’s throat and down into her stomach. Lexi let go of her head and like an explosive reaction, cum burst out of Angelica’s mouth, propelling her away from the demon cock that did this to her. Lexi fell to the floor to recover from such a demonic enactment of pure lust. Meanwhile, Angelica laid against a wall unsure of how to comprehend any of what just happened.

 

Lexi and Angelica artwork by the amazing Delexible

 

Chapter 2 - A Fall From Grace by Lexilicious
Author's Notes:

This is where the fun begins.

This chapter includes: sweat, shrinking, and anal

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Angelica lay in shock against a wall, demon cum still dripping from her mouth and down her entire body. Lexi was still recovering from such a good fuck. Her corset was still reacting to her horniness providing an aftermath of titillation that complemented such a successful violation.

Angelica’s mind was starting to come back to reality, however before she even had time to process the unspeakable actions that had just occurred, she noticed her body was shrinking.

“glg..splu..g…g…spl,” only more cum spluttered out of her throat, as she tried to scream. Fear of the unknown power morphing her body replaced the disgust of what she had done.

In response to Angelica’s fearful spluttering’s, Lexi thought she’d offer some level of comfort.

“Oh, by the way the cum from my cock will shrink you if you swallow it,” A smirk returned once again as she sat and witnessed a frightened Angelica helplessly flailing around as she continued to shrink more and more and more…

In her gargling confusion, Angelica was radically clambering to keep her bra and panties on so she could maintain a shred of modesty left, but she knew it was useless as her body slipped through what seemed to be extra-large sized underwear now. She was scared at the thought of how small she would go. How powerful was this succubus’ cum? Most of what was left in her throat she had spat back out at this point, but there was still a lingering pain right at the back from where her tormenter attacked it.

She just managed to muster a quiet murmur, “please… stop this.”

Lexi got up from her after-cum rest and walked over to the distraught angel, now around half the size she once was. “I’m afraid I can’t little one, you’ll just have to hope you didn’t swallow too much, my cum can be quite… potent.”

Angelica recoiled at the demon’s less than reassuring remark. At her current height, her tormenter was as tall as an oak tree. Her eyes were on the same level as the brim of the succubus’s black leather calf boots, and when she looked up, she could barely see the blood red eyes looking down on her, due to the large voluptuous breasts placing her in shadow. Still, Angelica continued to shrink further. Holding her underwear had started to put a real strain on her arms as they were now double the size of her body, so she reluctantly let them go but still attempted to cover her shame with her hands.

“I was wondering when you’d finally give up on your modesty,” Lexi mocked, “some angel you are.”

“You vile, disgusting, abomination! I will sto…y..ho..bi…,” Angelica’s voice was becoming but small shrieks.

After all the torturous shrinking, it had finally stopped. Angelica was relieved she didn’t end up microscopic but noting her size in relation to everything else she believed she was around 2 inches tall now. She looked down to see she was standing in the crotch of her panties, wishing she could at least have kept some humility during this ordeal. Afraid of what she might see looking above her, Angelica slowly tilted her head upwards, and what she saw was certainly not a comfort.

The succubus stood like a gargantuan skyscraper, with her pleasurable features maximised to their fullest extent from Angelica’s point of view. In fact, in some perverted way this vile demon’s sheer size reminded her of the Lord almighty, but that very thought made her almost vomit. She then noticed her height didn’t even reach the demon’s boot heel, sending a chilling thought through her mind. At this size she wasn’t even able to hold onto the weight of her underwear, how would she ever be able to defend herself against a monster this size?

If she wanted to, Lexi could have just lifted her heel and smushed the tiny angel like a fly, but that would have been so much of a waste. Instead, Lexi bent down her mile-long legs to get close enough for her face to become visible to Angelica once again.

“Oh, that is just so perfect,” Lexi said, knocking Angelica over with the force of her breath.

 “What is?” Came a faint response.

“I mean I knew you would shrink but I didn’t know you’d be this perfect.”

“What do you mean perfect? Perfect for what?”

“And damn, you placed yourself in exactly the right position. This is gonna be fun.”

Angelica, still puzzled as to what the monster was talking about, witnessed Lexi stand back up to her intimidating height and start to unbuckle the straps on her boots. Unsure of what the demon was doing but thinking it would be her best chance to escape, Angelica stood up and tried to get away from whatever fate may have been planned for her. She was not fast enough though, as before Angelica could even run to the edge of her panties, she saw a giant black boot get flung and land right next to her, blocking her way.

“Oh, no no no, I need you to stay right there.”

The second boot dropped behind Angelica, sending vibrations through the ground that knocked her on her back looking up. The demon perfectly positioned herself so Angelica got a spectacular view as she undid the buckles on her tight black jeans, and peeled them over her bombshell ass, down her thicc thighs, and past her feet onto the ground below. However, a slight moment of confusion had come over Angelica, as while the demon was revealing her entrancing features, she noticed a wet pulsing pussy where the cock she was so disgracefully being violated with once was.

“Hmm you look confused,” Lexi noted, “did they never teach you succubae can change their sex organs at will? Means we can fuck at the maximum range possible.”

Angelica’s confusion then turned into realisation, as she understood the demon’s comments before, and why in fact she was in the worst position possible.

“You know I’m not really a panties kind of girl, but yours look so god damned comfy.”

Lexi’s legs were placed either side of where Angelica was lying, and wet drippings from her hungry pussy were falling onto Angelica’s face. As Lexi bent down to pick up the panties, Angelica caught a magnificent view of her immaculate ass, soon to be Angelica’s prison. Lexi held either side of the panties and began pulling them up, jostling Angelica around inside.

“These are quite a tight fit, I’m going to have to stretch them a bit to make sure they get over my butt. Hope you don’t mind.”

Lexi squeezed the fabric over her ass cheeks leaving the crotch to nestle itself right into her crack.

Angelica was in hell. Her face had just been soaked in her captor’s vile pussy juices, only for it then to be slotted into her puckered asshole. Angelica was looking into a pitch-black chasm that even the light from her halo couldn’t illuminate. This was one place she never imagined she’d ever see especially, not like this. Her body was pinned between the demon’s flesh and her own panties, a perverted duality between the heavenly and the hellish. It felt as though she was being squeezed between two stress balls, not terribly uncomfortable but incredibly difficult to escape. Surprisingly though, the smell happened to be pleasant for Angelica, she felt rotten for thinking it, but it was the only solace she could find within this torture. The smell of sweat and lustful aroma actually calmed her just for a moment and let her drift away from where she actually was.

“Mmmmm, I think these are most definitely gonna become my favourite pair of panties,” Lexi cooed, “time to put those jeans back on.”

The demon’s comments brought Angelica back to reality, and she needed to get out of this humiliating trap. Despite being pinned tight against the asshole, she could still wiggle her arms a little. She slowly shifted her arms up by her face, thinking if she could push against the taught panty fabric she might be able to twist her body around. She placed her arms either side of the asshole and began to push them out against the fabric’s strain. She had managed to get an arms distance away from the chasm, a victory in her eyes, and was about to turn around when an unexpected material started covering the panties, pushing against what little effort Angelica had left. Her arms buckled, and without warning, she slipped deep into the demon’s hell hole.

“Oh no,” she cried, as her whole body was sucked inside the demon’s anus.

“Fuck! You’re being a bad girl down there. I can’t blame you for wanting a little play inside though, and I certainly don’t mind.”

Lexi had pulled up her jeans and put her high-heeled boots back on, puckering up her asshole even more so. It was then that she realised the time.

“Oh crap, 12 pm. Guess I’m gonna have to run to school if I wanna be there for gym,” Lexi smiled to herself as she swiftly exited her homestead to begin the 5 mile run to school.           

 

Chapter 3 - Sweat Rag by Lexilicious
Author's Notes:

How will Angelica handle Lexi's morning run?

This chapter includes: sweat, anal vore, mouth play

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

“LET ME OUT OF HERE!”, Angelica screamed inside Lexi’s cavernous anus, “please Lord, free me from this humiliating torture.” It was no use. No prayer could be answered inside of such a deplorable beast like Lexi.

Once Angelica exhausted her screaming, she attempted to escape her fleshy prison. She used her arms to push on the tight muscles that constricted her entire body and forced herself back to push her feet through the hole she entered in. However, even when Angelica managed to make the smallest amount of progress, the muscles around her tightened and sucked her in deeper with little effort.

Demotivated by her failed attempts of escape, Angelica stopped fighting her prison walls and hoped that sooner or later this demon would release her. She at least took solace in the fact that she was not in absolute darkness, her halo illuminated the cavern and calmed her despite the scenery being nothing more than clean plump walls. As she began to relax, she found herself getting more comfortable in her situation. The smells of her surroundings were surprisingly pleasant and reminiscent of Lexi’s natural intoxicating aroma, giving her a soothing high that calmed her. She started to feel the tight muscles encasing her radiate a mild heat that felt like a warm cosy blanket. Although Angelica knew her situation was still dire, she couldn’t help but appreciate how relaxing the experience was becoming, leaving her confused at the very thought that such a thing could be enjoyable.  

As soon as Lexi had shut her door, she had begun running towards her school. She always enjoyed watching the mortals faces as they saw her towering figure run past them. They wore an expression of shock seeing her run so fast in such enormous heels, though this soon turned to obvious wanting as they saw her enticing smile, her alluring curves, and of course her uncontrollable ass. This time however, Lexi had even more to enjoy about her morning run. She could feel Angelica’s whole body shuffling around in her butt. Using Angelica as a butt plug was physically pleasurable of course, but the true ecstasy Lexi felt was from the humiliation she caused for one of the Lord’s creatures. The very thought of it made her corset wrap around her tighter, emphasising the arousal she was experiencing. To think that such an innocent angel was now her personal plaything. It was not only the most diabolically sensual torture she had inflicted but was a feat that barely any demon had ever reached before. Lexi was definitely not going to pass up the opportunity to use this angel in as many ways as possible.

Lexi was about halfway to the school when she found she was sweating more than normal. She knew it was because she hadn’t been this stimulated in quite some time. The fatigue from the run, the constriction of her body from the corset, and the lustful excitement had all culminated in sweat dripping all over her body. She could feel much of the sweat drip down the back of her neck, follow along the curves of her spine, and seep into her ass crack where Anglica was relaxing.

“Heh, I hope she enjoys the sauna.”

Angelica had found herself content with her current state, after all what more could she do but accept the silver linings of her torture? Her contentment soon changed though, as the humidity in her cramped prison had begun to rise. She felt the walls around her become wetter, leaving her body no choice but to envelope itself in Lexi’s anal sweat. Her wings had already begun to absorb the moisture, forcing their heavenly wonder to be washed out with lustful drippings. The humidity continued to grow, causing Angelica to sweat herself and leaving no part of her body free from being soaked. Any sense of contentment Angelica was feeling had been replaced with an uncomfortable wrongness as she felt the demon’s wetness was corrupting her very body.

However, she couldn’t deny the potent arousing scent that intensified throughout this steamy experience. It was overpowering her very reasoning, tempting her to enjoy wallowing in her sinful entrapment. She was even tempted to taste the sweat that dripped down the red fleshy walls. NO! She thought, but still her tongue was trying to weave its way out of her mouth. I…I can’t. It’s so wrong. Then a strong whiff of desire penetrated Angelica’s senses. I guess one taste couldn’t hurt. With that thought, her tongue escaped, and she moved her face to press it against Lexi’s wet anal lining. As soon as the tip touched the concentrated mixture of Lexi’s allure, Angelica was entranced. Her eyes widened at the delicious liquid she had been forced to bathe in. Her resilience was broken. She plunged her head into the sweaty mess of her tormenter, trying to lap up as much of the devilish drippings she could get into her body. Angelica had truly lost herself, forgetting where she was she continually moved and buried her face as deep as it could possibly go inside of Lexi’s flesh, just to suck out as much of Lexi’s sweat her tongue could get to.

As Lexi was approaching the school, she stopped running and stumbled in shock. Even at her current size, she could feel Angelica eating her ass out as her sheer enthusiasm was enough to send pulses through Lexi’s entire body. She knew her demonic presence was enough to turn the strongest of mortals to such depravities of sin, but an angel? Now that was truly an incredible achievement.

Lexi grabbed both her ass cheeks and rubbed them to send vibrations into her asshole. “Fuck! You are really enjoying yourself in there. I didn’t know angels make for such good toys.”

The pulses were enough to get Lexi resting against a wall, just so she could focus on experiencing the pleasure of her ass being eating from the inside. Such pleasure only made her sweat further and her corset tighten to the point her breasts were almost bursting out of it. She was becoming so flustered that she could feel the sweat dripping down her brow. Before going to wipe it with her arm, a better idea had popped into her mind. Lexi slid her hand down the back of her jeans and into the angel’s stolen underwear, finding the entrance of her asshole. She stuck her fingers inside and fished out the source of her pulsations, pulling the tiny angel’s body out of her trance and putting her face to face with Lexi’s piercing eyes.

“So, you’re a real dirty fuck slut aren’t you?”

Angelica had awoken from the possession the succubus’ sweat had infatuated her with. She was scared at how easily she was coerced into such a sinful act and how enthusiastically she enacted it. Even as she was dangling at the mercy of her captor, the remnants of sweat still left a lingering lust for more within her.

“No…no that wasn’t me,” Angelica tried to convince herself.

“There’s no need to deny what you’re good at, and I’ve got to admit you are a great fuck toy.”

“I’m not your toy!”

“No, you’re right. Right now, you’re my sweat rag.”

“I’m your whaaaa……..”

Lexi had begun to move Angelica closer to her face, giving her one last look before moving the naked angel’s body up towards her brow.

“You got me all riled up and sweaty while you were down there, so I think it’s only fair that you clean me up.”

Lexi slapped the angel against her forehead and in one swift motion she wiped from one side to the other, making sure she pushed hard enough to wipe away the sweat that was there. During this process, Angelica used all her might to resist the sweaty allure, though this didn’t prevent the rest of her body getting soaked and dripping like a wet towel.

“You really are an absorbent little thing. Go on I’ll just have a taste to see what you enjoy so much.”

Angelica looked in horror as the demon’s mouth opened to reveal her yearning tongue. She tried to squirm away from a possibly deadly fate but of course found it useless under the unyielding grip she was trapped in. She was placed face first on the tongue, allowing Lexi to keep hold of her feet as she pursed her lips to suck on the little snack. The tongue wriggled around Angelica’s entire body, making sure to taste every crevice she had to offer. The saliva began to replace Lexi’s sweat, and Angelica began to appreciate being in this beast’s comfy asshole rather than violated by a slobbery muscle. Eventually, Lexi tugged on Angelica’s feet, pulling her through the demon’s succulent lips.

“Damn, I really am quite tasty, aren’t I? Though you certainly add an enjoyable essence.”

“Can you please let me go now? You’ve humiliated me enough right?”

“Awww, it’s so cute hearing you plead for release, but no I’m a fucking demon and I’m gonna need something to wipe me down after rugby today.”

“Rugby?”

 “Speaking of which, I do hate it when my ass chafes from how sweaty it gets. You can handle that right?”

Before Angelica could even answer, Lexi had pulled open the back of her jeans and panties then plunged Angelica inside. She rubbed Angelica’s body deep into her ass crack, using her to wipe up the sweat as if she were nothing more than a washcloth.

“Perfect,” Lexi said as she admired how clean her ass crack was, “you don’t mind keeping my butt clean do you? Afterall, you seemed to enjoy being inside it, so I bet you’ll be the best ass wipe too.”

Lexi let Angelica drop into the angel’s now tainted panties, letting her fall past the demon’s asshole and land closer to her front. Then as Lexi let go of the panties, the snap of the tight fabric had pinned Angelica just below Lexi’s pussy. With her sweat rag in place and feeling invigorated by her eventful run, Lexi started walking towards the school gates.

 

Chapter 4 - Public Playthings by Lexilicious
Author's Notes:

See how Lexi interacts with her classmates.

This chapter includes: insertion, public play, choking

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Lexi had arrived at college later than usual, due to her angelic morning escapades, meaning she had missed her first two lessons and would be late for her third. It didn’t really matter to her though, seeing as she was only really there for rugby practice later in the day. Despite this, she thought she might as well walk in on her third lesson, as it would be better than walking around empty halls.

She forced opened the door to her class, causing it to bang across the wall and draw everyone’s attention towards her. The teacher was stood giving a lecture on something Lexi didn’t even care enough about to learn the name of, while the 20 or so students were all sat along rows of desks. Naturally, Lexi stood out from all the other girls at the college, being taller than even the teachers and wearing an outfit that was most definitely not permitted by the college’s dress code. However, many of the teachers were too intimidated by her to even think to question her style and any who did question her in the past were mysteriously absent from the college.

“Lexi? You’re later than usual,” the teacher had begun until they quickly noticed a glare emanate from Lexi, “not that there’s a problem with that.”

Lexi smiled and had begun walking to her seat. The only seat that was available however was one right in the middle of a row of desks, meaning she would have to squeeze past a few of the other students. Perfect. Without so much as an “excuse me” Lexi manoeuvred her way past each of the girls in the way between her and her seat. As she moved her legs over each student’s chair, it allowed a moment for her to straddle them. Each student she moved passed looked up at her demonic figure in awe, easily allowing themselves to be infatuated by her illustrious scent.

The last girl Lexi had to straddle before reaching her seat was of special interest. This was Eleanor, a girl who was once the most innocent in the school: no drugs, no sex, no demons of any kind. This made her a delicious target for Lexi’s desire. She had already begun to seduce Eleanor over the past few weeks, but Lexi felt now with an angel as her personal plaything it was time to step it up a notch. Lexi straddled Eleanor for slightly longer than the other students, allowing her weight to fall onto Eleanor’s lap. She leaned closer towards Eleanor’s face, filling Eleanor with both fear and excitement with her piercing eyes.

“Hello Elly,” even a mere greeting sent waves through Eleanor’s body.

“H…Hi Lexi, I hope you had a good morning.”

Lexi retracted herself from Eleanor’s body and slumped into the empty seat beside her. “Oh, it was one of the best mornings I could have possibly had.”

“And why’s that?”

“Let’s just say I felt like I was in heaven,” A smirk drew itself across Lexi’s face as she reminded herself of her stowaway.

Angelica was less restricted below Lexi’s pussy as she was walking around, but this was short lived. Once Lexi had sat down in her chair, the full weight of her entire body was pressed against Angelica’s body. I can’t breathe. Angelica was forced to grab onto Lexi’s pussy lips and pull herself up onto them or be choked under the demon’s weight. Although less restrictive, the intoxicating scent that drove Angelica wild before inside Lexi’s arsehole was even more prominent next to her cunt. No! Resist it Angelica! I will not eat out this demon’s beautiful…no…vile vagina!

Lexi could feel Angelica had moved in front of her cunt, which gave her a new idea. “So Elly, what have you been up to? Did you use the present I got for your birthday last week?”

Eleanor giggled at the memory of Lexi’s present. “I did try Lexi, but something like that, I just don’t know how to handle it.”

“How did you use it?”

“Lexiiiii I can’t talk about it here, we’re in a lesson.”

“Sure you can,” Lexi grabbed Eleanor’s wrist and moved it towards her crotch, “did you rub it around the top of your clit?”

Angelica noticed the top of the fabric she was bound in was being pressed into Lexi’s clit. The stimulation had caused the surface of Lexi’s pussy to become wetter, making it hard for Angelica to keep herself held onto it. The pussy juices also amplified the lustful allure Angelica was so keen to resist. I don’t want to eat her mess! I don’t want to play in her pussy! I don’t want to fuck this demon!  

“Lexi what are you…” Eleanor was shocked to see Lexi slowly massaging her clit with the hand she had stolen. “Uhhhh…” Despite being worried about her classmates who could easily see what was happening, the fact Lexi was allowing Eleanor the privilege to experience the touch of her body dissipated her worry.

“Or maybe you rubbed it around the entirety of your pussy?” Lexi had moved Eleanor’s hand to consistently rub from the bottom of her crotch to the top.

The pressing that had begun above Angelica had moved down directly to where she was. There was no hope of her resisting this. The fabric pressed into Angelica’s body, forcing her deeper inside Lexi’s vaginal cavity. It was less tight than the arsehole she was in, however this did not help as her body was being moved around the entirety of Lexi’s cunt by Eleanor’s unaware fingers.

“N…no I don’t think I did that,” Eleanor was drifting into Lexi’s allure, becoming fixated on her enticing lips, and putting more effort into rubbing Lexi’s pussy by herself.

Angelica’s entire body was becoming coated in Lexi’s pussy drippings, making her wings feel so sticky she was unsure if they would properly fly again. Angelica was not worried though, she was too preoccupied wanting to taste the liquid that she was being unceremoniously fucked against. Let me have a taste, please please please. Angelica’s resistance had turned into desire, but she was being moved against the insides of Lexi’s pussy too quickly for her to get a good taste of it.

“Or maybe,” Lexi pulled out her finger from her free hand and dragged Eleanor’s arm down to jolt her body closer to Lexi, “you wanted the whole thing inside your tight little cunt.” Lexi penetrated Eleanor’s mouth with her finger, causing Eleanor’s eyes to roll backwards and her lips to tighten around her mistress’s finger.

“Suck.”

Eleanor was about to suck off Lexi but was interrupted by the bell. Lexi removed her finger, gently teasing Eleanor’s tongue as she did and let go of her wrist, causing her to quickly retract it away from Lexi’s crotch and relieving Angelica of being mashed into Lexi’s pussy.  

“I guess I could try teaching you how to use your present when I have the time,” Lexi suggested after seeing Eleanor enjoy rubbing her off.

“Oh, um, yes please, I think I’d like that.”

“For now though, I’ve gotta get to my next lesson,” Lexi got up from her chair and straddled over Eleanor again to get out, “stay pretty for me.” Lexi then walked out the door to make her way to rugby practice.

Angelica had her chance to gorge on Lexi’s enticing juices, but was left disappointed once again as when Lexi had gotten up to leave, the slipperiness in her pussy caused Angelica to slide back down just under the place that had enticed her so much. However, being away from Lexi’s allure allowed her to regain control over herself and once again become disappointed by her prior degenerate thoughts.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

As Lexi was making her way through the school to the locker rooms, she heard a call from behind her, “Hey bitch!” followed by a slap of her ass, “you ready for rugby practice today?”

Lexi spun around to face such a confident figure and was pleased to witness a girl almost as tall as her with a purple pixie cut, pronounced jawline, and dark brown eyes. “Charlie, I’m always ready to mess around in the dirt.”

Unlike most people, Charlie wasn’t intimidated by Lexi’s piercing stare, instead she felt challenged by it, a challenge she was certainly not going to refuse. “Well not like that you’re not, we need to get you in something a little more revealing,” Charlie wrapped her arms around Lexi’s waist, allowing her fingers to slide into the back of her jeans slightly, “you know, to make sure you’re nice and flexible for practice.”

Lexi grabbed Charlie’s frisky hands and pinned them against the side of a wall, then moved her head to whisper in Charlie’s ear. “Maybe I’ll have to show you just how flexible I can get.”

“And maybe I’ll show you how to use that flexibility properly,” Charlie cheekily replied while taking her chance to gently nibble on Lexi’s earlobe.

Lexi enjoyed the challenge Charlie was presenting, adding a much-needed spice within the rest of her submissive victims. She released Charlie from her grip. “I think you left a mark on my wrist,” Charlie joked.

“Good, I hope to be leaving a lot more soon,” with that Lexi turned away and continued walking towards the changing rooms.

The girls were all getting dressed into their sports gear when Lexi entered the changing room. She strutted past each of the girls to reach her locker and pulled out her rugby gear. Once she had gathered it, she made her way to the benches. Many of the other girls moved out of Lexi’s way, providing her plenty of space to change while also giving themselves a good view of the show. She sat down and had begun to strip by first unstrapping her high heeled boots, she then stood up and reached behind her back to unlace her corset. As soon as the ties were loosened, her corset sprang from her chest as if it was holding back an explosion, leaving only her bare perfectly round breasts out in the open for all to see. The other girls couldn’t help but admire Lexi’s chest, lingering a little too long on her before catching themselves and reluctantly forcing their gaze away.

During this time, Charlie had also just come through the door, giving her the perfect chance to witness Lexi’s beauty in full force. She bit her lip thinking about what she could do with Lexi’s gorgeous tits and felt a horny shiver run down to her crotch. Her eyes soon met with Lexi’s and she couldn’t help but send her a message. Charlie pressed her index and middle finger in a ‘V’ shape up to her mouth and licked in between them, while imagining she could taste the passion she desired.

Amused by Charlie’s display, Lexi responded with a message of her own. She squeezed both her tits together and waved them in Charlie’s direction. Her eyes were filled with lust and her mouth only moved from a smirk to blow Charlie a seductress’s kiss. Once the two had finished with their silent flirting, they continued changing.

Lexi started to unzip her jeans and peeled them off her body. Although her clothes and Angelica’s body had absorbed most of her sweat from before, there was still a slight glistening that remained on her skin. After stripping off her jeans she bent down to pick them off the floor, making sure her entranced audience could get a good eyeful of her large toned ass that was consuming Angelica’s pure white panties. Before she put on her rugby gear, Lexi pulled open the front of her stolen panties to speak to her little stowaway.

“Hey sweat rag, I don’t want you getting all mangled during rugby practice, at least not until I’ve had more fun,” Lexi’s hand came down to meet Angelica’s body, “so, I’m going to insert you deep into my cunt to cushion you from all the potential danger, no need to thank me.”

Having just come out of her lustful haze, Angelica was not fond of being forced deeper into a well of sin. “No! Don’t you dare force me into that disgusting place again.”

“I’m sure you’ll change your mind once you’re in there,” Lexi grabbed Angelica’s body and prepared to insert her headfirst into her devilish cunt, “have fun.”

Angelica was scared at what she would become in there but as she was being plunged deeper into Lexi’s pussy than she had been before, her worries once again turned to desire.

After dealing with Angelica, Lexi started putting on her rugby outfit. The girls all wore the same rugby gear, a red T-shirt with the college’s logo on it and a pair of white shorts. Of course, Lexi being such a unique body type had the T-shirt rise above her bellybutton and the shorts struggled to fit her ass and thighs, causing the fabric to tighten around them.

“Alright girls! Time for practice,” Coach said as she ushered everyone to the field.

It just so happened that Lexi and Charlie were the last ones about to make their way to the field. Charlie was about to walk out the door when suddenly she felt a tight grip on the back of her short purple hair. Her head was jolted back quickly and she felt a familiar face press up against her ear.

“You better play a good game out there for me,” Lexi’s sultry voice enticed Charlie’s ear drums.

 Charlie enjoyed Lexi’s direct efforts but wanted more. “And what if I don’t?” Charlie said trying to tease more out of her.

Lexi smiled at Charlie’s insubordination. “If you don’t, then this...” Lexi brought her other hand round to grab Charlie’s neck. Charlie tried to keep her confidence up as such a delicate spot was being attacked, but the fearful enjoyment of Lexi controlling her breath produced a hard to hide excitement. Lexi saw her prey’s pleasure and decided to squeeze, making sure that every new breath was harder for Charlie to manage. Charlie’s lust grew as her oxygen levels plummeted, the tight grip around her sensitive neck might as well be fucking her as she could feel her cunt swell and become wetter by the second. She was just on the verge of blacking out with breathless ecstasy, until Lexi continued.

“…is off the menu,” and Charlie was let go. Lexi watched her fall to the floor gasping for air.

After recovering herself, Charlie looked up at her towering mistress and had a cheeky smile crawl back onto her face. “Then I won’t disappoint you.”

“Hmm, we’ll see,” Lexi walked over Charlie’s crumpled body and headed out to the field with Angelica ready to please her while she played with the other girls.

 

Chapter 5 - Rugby Practice by Lexilicious
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a little different, focussing more on the relationship Lexi and Charlie have in terms of domination over one another. If you want more giantess descriptive stuff move on to the next chapter.

This chapter includes: Power Play, Character Development

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

As Lexi arrived on the rugby field, she found the coach already putting the girls into teams.

“Lexi, you’re on the red team,” the coach pointed to a box of red vests.

Lexi walked over to the box and bent over very intentionally while collecting one of the red vests. Her shorts constricted even more, displaying the outline of her ass cheeks as if she were wearing nothing at all. It was a surprise to her ogling teammates that the fabric didn’t just rip apart. Once she had picked up a vest, she had to put some effort into putting it on as it clung to her body as tightly as the other clothes she was wearing. Though, the feel of tight mortal clothes was like pyjamas to her, as she was used to the demonic strength of her corset that would crush a mortal in half. After she was done with her peacocking, she walked over to the rest of the red team and noticed Charlie was coming out onto the field after recovering from their changing room excitement. She couldn’t help but giggle at the reason for her tardiness.

“Charlie! Hurry up, we’re about to start. Get a blue vest on and into position!”

Charlie quickly threw on a blue vest and turned to see the deplorable stare of the devilish bitch. She quickly responded with a cheeky middle finger. Lexi in kind returned a finger of her own, though she seductively sucked on it as they walked onto the pitch.

“Reds will start, choose who you want to kick off with,” the coach then threw the ball over to the red team.

All the girls on the red team immediately looked at Lexi knowing that she was the best kicker, once being able to kick the ball all the way across the entire field into the other team’s goal. She was pleased at the acknowledgement of her skill and gave a nod to one of the girls to toss her the ball. She walked up to the centre line with her team behind her, while the blue team were spreading out getting ready to catch where she kicked the ball. Lexi held the ball in front of her, preparing to kick it deep into the blue team’s side allowing her the thrill of chasing whoever caught it. As she waited for the signal, Lexi once again pinned her eyes directly on Charlie. She smiled. It was a smile that told Charlie exactly where Lexi’s interests were in this game.

Charlie matched Lexi’s gaze and returned a strong stoic glare. She could feel Lexi’s seductive eyes aggressively trying to penetrate their way into her poise, but this only fuelled Charlie’s desire to fight back.

The coach raised their hand preparing to start the game off. The two teams prepared themselves to grab and tackle each other into the muddy ground. Lexi and Charlie had their eyes locked, waiting for the moment the coach said…

“Start!”

 Lexi immediately dropped the ball, kicking it with the force of a cannon. It managed to land just at the edge of the blue team’s goal line, forcing the blue team to run further back to pick it up. The red team, led by Lexi, charged forward as the blue team scrambled to pick up the far-flung ball. One girl from blue managed to get hold of the ball and had started running towards the other end of the pitch, however she was met with a wall of red ready to smash her to the ground. Lexi was at the front of the pack and dived into the blue girl’s legs. The tackle was enough to force the ball out of the girl’s grip and leave her dazed on the ground for a few seconds. Lexi held back no punches.

The ball was passed between blues and reds, with girls falling to the floor after a series of tackles. Eventually, the ball found its way to Charlie and she was ready to start barging her way through the red’s defensive line. She managed to smash her way through two of the reds blocking her way, then dodged and weaved through the continuous attempted dives at her legs. She was over the halfway point. Her success was short lived though, as Charlie made the mistake of looking behind her. She was stunned by the blood red eyes piercing into her. Lexi was hot on her heels looking like she was going to pounce and claw out the ball from Charlie’s clutches.

Lexi gave one last teethy grin as she saw the fear in her prey. She leaped to wrap her arms around Charlie’s thighs, causing Charlie crash to the ground while Lexi had her face comfortably cushioned by Charlie’s butt. The ball slipped out of Charlie’s grasp, causing her to immediately try and get up to reach for it again. Her attempt was quickly quashed however, as Lexi had crawled over Charlie’s back, placing her full weight on top of her.

Charlie was pinned into the muddy field with no hope of escape until Lexi released her. A sharp pain ran through her scalp as her head was violently pulled out of the dirt. A familiar sensation crept up to Charlie’s ear.

“You’ll have to try better than that,” Lexi mocked as she kissed the side of Charlie’s face and forced it back into the ground while pushing herself up to get ready for her next target.

The ball once again started to move between players remaining just over the halfway point on the red team’s side. Lexi continued to have the rest of the blue team fall before her, however the ball each time seemed to evade her grasp.

Meanwhile, Charlie had recovered from Lexi’s humiliating tackle. She wiped the mud off her face and scanned for her target. Lexi was stronger than her, but that would not keep her from beating the bitch by any means possible.  

“5 minutes remaining!”

Neither team had scored yet and Lexi was not going to lose this match. She pummelled the last person with the ball to the ground, not caring if they were friend or foe, and ripped the ball out of their clutches. She smashed through the hordes or girls attempting to stop her, knocking them to the ground. Many of them dived for her legs but were left wallowing in the mud emptyhanded, as Lexi dodged each grabby little hand with ease.  She was deep into the enemy territory, only a few metres away. The goal was clear. No tacklers in sight. A perfect chance for victory.

*CRASH*

Lexi found herself lifted off the floor and unlike when she used her demon wings, this was unintentional. She turned to see Charlie’s face as determined as ever. Her prey was hiding in her blind spot, waiting for the right chance to side tackle her. There was little time to react though as Lexi soon fell back to earth, landing face up on the muddy ground. She dropped the ball not because the slam forced it out of her hands but because she was so shocked Charlie was even capable of downing her like this.

As Charlie fell with the predator she made prey, she had her head snuggly tucked between Lexi’s breasts, giving it two soft cushions while the rest her body added more weight to slam Lexi into the dirt with. She was on top this time.

“You little…” Lexi began but was hushed as one of Charlie’s hands pinned her lips together.

“No,” Charlie looked up at Lexi, resting her chin on the two squishy mounds, “Looks like you failed, bitch.” Charlie gave a smug smile reminiscent of Lexi’s own then proceeded to push herself up from Lexi’s body using the tits she had just been resting on as foundations for her weight. “Maybe you’ll do better next time.”

“Time’s Up!” The coach shouted.

Charlie and the rest of the girls headed back to the changing rooms, leaving Lexi to ponder how a mere mortal was able to subdue her the way Charlie just did. It was only for a brief moment but taking control away from her left Lexi with a mixture of confusion and pleasure. Only one other being had challenged her in such a way and they were the mistress of hell. The thought of a mortal being capable of such a feat was ridiculous, but it just happened. Maybe having an angel as a personal playing wasn’t going to be the only highlight of her week. Nevertheless, Lexi was set on putting Charlie back in her place. She recuperated herself and followed on from the rest of the girls.

Lexi scoured the room searching for Charlie, but she only saw a few of the girls left, who were just about ready to head back home. How long was I thinking about Charlie for? Lexi thought, before grabbing one of the girl’s faces.

“Where’s Charlie?” Lexi had a fierce tone in her voice, causing the girl to whimper before she could answer.

“Sh…she left a while ago, I…I don’t think she even bothered changing.”

“Fuck!” The girl was let go then scampered off. At least I haven’t lost my charm. Lexi walked out of the changing rooms and into the empty shower rooms, annoyed that her prey escaped her grasp, but pleased at the chase she was becoming a part of. It was then Lexi knew she would have to satisfy herself some other way.

“Well, at least there’s still one more thing I can play with today.” A grin reclaimed itself across Lexi’s face as she began stripping off her shorts for a nice steamy shower.

 

Chapter 6 - Loofah by Lexilicious
Author's Notes:

This is the last chapter of the first day. Lexi is about to have a shower but how will she clean herself off without a loofah? Oh wait...

This chapter includes: sweat, ass, tits, mouth play

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

During Lexi’s rugby practice, Angelica had been jostled inside the moist caverns she found herself in. The walls were tight, though had more freedom than the demon’s asshole, allowing Angelica to twist her body inside. However, this freedom made the trip more uncomfortable. The momentum from Lexi’s movements forced Angelica’s body to writhe in the sticky darkness. The light from her halo left her with some sight though, enough to see the pink fleshy walls her face was being pounded against.

Being drenched in succubus’ fluids ignited Angelica’s lustful desires once again. She could feel her body being compelled to feast on the walls that intrusively presented themselves. She was used to this sensation though and although the wrongness of wanting to gorge herself within Lexi’s delectable insides festered within her, she resisted. Instead, her mind was focussed by worry. She noticed the jostling seemed to be making her accommodation wetter, allowing her tormenter to easily contract her deeper inside. Angelica was not prepared to be lost inside a demon’s genitals. She stretched her arms out to stabilise and pushed herself towards the exit, but her attempts to leave only seemed to agitate Lexi’s hungry pussy even more as it continued to suck up the lubed angel.

“Please Lord, don’t let me be lost in this abomination.” She knew her Lord was far from where she was but she hoped by some miracle she would be freed from the temptation that surrounded her. The sweet-smelling aroma of her constricting prison was tempting her tongue to push through her clenched jaw. Angelica clasped her hands against her promiscuous mouth. Without her hands to push herself away, her face was pressed tightly into the pink fleshy walls. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy. Her body writhed over her need to feast. Her hands began to slip away from her mouth as her pure will was being broken by her desire. “I’m sorry Lord, please forgive me.”

Just as Angelica’s tongue was about to enjoy itself on a forbidden fruit, she felt a grip on her ankle. Her leg was tugged, and her body was recklessly dragged out of the passageway she had been shoved into. The bright light as she exited the tunnel was blinding at first, snapping her out of her lustful trance and bringing her back to a sense of normality. This was short-lived however. Two familiar blood red eyes pierced fear back into Angelica’s soul.

“Did you have a good time down there?” Lexi mocked, “I hope it was enough cushioning for you, wouldn’t want to break my toy on the first day.”

Lexi had Angelica held upside down by the foot, allowing the juices Angelica had wiped up to drip down her body and cover her head.

“As much as I like seeing a filthy angel, I’m afraid that won’t work for what I need you for. Let’s clean you up.”

Angelica only then noticed through her mucus warped vision that she was in a shower room. Thank you Lord for this kindness, she thought, believing that Lexi at least had the decency to clean her after such a deplorable experience. Her belief was soon replaced with reality. Rather than walking over to the shower, Angelica was being lifted to hang just above Lexi’s face. It was when she saw Lexi’s mouth open that she learnt the demon’s idea of ‘clean’ was similar to that of a cats.

Angelica was dipped into demon’s gaping maw, trapping the angel in darkness as Lexi pursed her lips around the tiny ankle she was holding onto. Angelica felt the monstrous tongue reach into every crevice of her body, replacing Lexi’s pussy mucus with saliva. The sensation was horrid. She was too scared to even flail in desperation, as doing so may have led to her slipping out of Lexi’s grasp and falling down a deadly throat. Her discomfort only grew as the devilish tongue made its way to Angelica’s most sensitive area. She could feel it rummaging its way around her untouched clit. The new sensation was at first distressing, but as it continued she couldn’t help but feel some level of pleasure from it. A tiny moan slipped its way out of her mouth, while she experienced a new wet sensation drip out of her pussy. How is this happening? She thought, how can this situation be making me feel so good?

After Lexi’s tongue had finished its exploration, Lexi tugged on the ankle she was holding and slid the tiny angel body out of her lips. “Mmmm, I heard angel pussy was tasty, but I never knew it was that good,” Lexi flipped Angelica the right way up then held her whole body with a tight grip, “You’ll have to give me more after I’m done cleaning.

“Cleaning? I thought I was done being cleaned?” Angelica feared that there would be more time with her inside Lexi’s mouth to come.

“Oh no, that was just so I have a clean enough loofah.”

“You mean…” It was then Angelica realised Lexi was butt naked and about to turn on the shower that hung above them.

As the warm water poured down on both of them, Lexi squeezed a dab of body wash gel onto Angelica’s front. She then moved her new loofah towards the back of her neck and started scrubbing.

Angelica had her face harshly pressed into Lexi’s skin. Although the rough scrubbing wasn’t pleasant, a combination of the soap and Lexi’s naturally soft and smooth body meant that the friction was minimal. However, even though physically the sensation wasn’t torturous, to be degraded into a succubus’ loofah was painful.

“I hope those wings of yours make for good sponges. I need something to give me a glowing finish.” Lexi brought her loofah to her right arm which was raised. Angelica knew where she was going but before she could even try to object her cries were muffled inside of Lexi’s armpit.

The smell of sweat penetrated through the shield of soapy suds that encased her. This sweat however, was vile. The entrapment of sweat inside her armpits seemed to have removed any sweetness it would normally retain, leaving a devilish scent for Angelica to mop up. All she could do was hold her breath as the demon carelessly washed away the filth she had accumulated. Her only solace was that at least Lexi kept herself shaved, though this was hardly comforting as her wings began to darken with the awful liquid they were retaining.

“Time to reapply the soap,” Lexi had withdrawn her loofah from her armpit and enjoyed the look of horror she could witness on its tiny little face. “Don’t look so down, I’ll make sure you go somewhere funner next,” she said as she unceremoniously drenched her loofah in soap again.

Angelica was glad the reapplying of soap at least blocked out any remnants of Lexi’s armpit sweat that had latched itself onto her, but through the bubbly foam she could make out where she was headed next. Lexi’s chest. This time Angelica felt a gentler side of her demon’s torture. Lexi seemed to be applying a lot less pressure and was going more slowly, almost as if she wanted to handle her breast with more delicacy and dignity than she had been scrubbing the rest of her body. Angelica was relieved by it though as there was almost no friction between her and the breasts. A combination of the slow motion of her body and the warmth coming from Lexi’s tits even allowed her to drift off and forget her humiliation just for a moment.

Lexi enjoyed seeing her giant tits put her loofah at ease, it meant the shock from breaking that ease would be all the sweeter. She made sure to gently lift the loofah away from her chest, so as to not disturb the blissful trance it had gotten itself into, then slowly move it behind her back and lower it just at ass height.

“Wake up butt wipe! It’s time to do your job.”

Angelica was immediately startled by Lexi’s command, but had no time to process as her head was ploughing towards the demon’s ass cheeks. Her body was pinned against soft fat while it was forced to rub across the entirety of Lexi’s insatiable ass. The cheeks themselves weren’t so bad, Angelica felt she was just being forced into gigantic waterbed mattresses, but the humiliation of going from an Angel in the Lords court to a demon’s ass wipe was breaking her moral will. However, once Lexi was ready to wash her ass crack, things became a whole other story.

As Angelica was moved to wash the deeper parts of the succubus’ butt, she once again found herself in a build up of sweat. Rather than the vile armpit sweat she had been tortured with however, this was the sweet anal sweat that had entranced her before. Despite the fact she was being used to clean the most ungodly of places, she couldn’t help her temptation to lap up the ass sweat that Lexi was intent on getting rid of. The taste sent spasms through her body. Her desire pushed her to continue gorging from Lexi’s soft skin as her restraint was obliterated by the fact her face was literally being forced to eat ass.

“You really do like it down there don’t you? You angelic fuck,” Lexi pressed down even harder wiping her loofah’s face directly across her asshole, “I’m sure I can satisfy your little slutty desires.”

 Angelica had her mouth open wide, enjoying the taste of her tormenter’s asshole. Never in her innocent life would she have even comprehended eating out a demon’s ass, let alone enjoy it, but the taste of such forbidden fruit made her wet beyond the shower water and sweat. But all good things must come to an end. Angelica was pulled away from her taboo pleasure.

“No! No! I want more. I NEED MORE.” Angelica was reaching out in a pitiful attempt to claim back her new favourite food, only to eventually resort to licking off what little sweat residue remained on her body. As she lapped up what she could, her lustful trance began to waver and her reasoning returned, once again disgusted at how she kept being compelled towards these sinful acts.

“Stop it! How are you doing this to me? I am an angel of the Lord’s court, not a slut demon like you.”

“Coming from you I’ll take that as a compliment, means I’m doing my job right.” Lexi smirked at her loofah’s feeble attempts to insult her, “but I’m not the only one who’s been taking pleasure in eating my ass or having your virgin clit licked for the first time, am I?”

Angelica looked away from Lexi’s prideful glance from corrupting a pure vessel of the Lord. She couldn’t stand thinking that she enjoyed some of the torment a hell spawn had inflicted upon her. Even in her clear state of mind, as she thought about the sinful acts she had done, she still felt the seductive pleasures crawl across her entire body.

“Well, I’m almost all clean so let’s finish this up by getting a little dirty again.” Lexi moved her loofah back down towards her crotch, “Let’s see if you can make me cum, fuck slut.”

Angelica’s little head was about the same size as Lexi’s clit, making it the perfect size for Lexi to push her into her clit with just two fingers. Angelica’s face was engulfed by the fleshy folds surrounding Lexi’s pleasure centre. There was no light, only the feeling of a wet plump bulb being rubbed against her skin. The proximity to Lexi’s fluids ignited her desire once again. Stop, no, I don’t want to taste this, I don’t want to eat this, I don’t want to suck this. She was determined to not fall into the same trap that had beaten her over and over again. I don’t want this, I don’t want this, I DON’T WANT THIS!

Lexi was enjoying the pressure and movement of her loofah resisting the clit it couldn’t escape, though she knew this would never be enough to get her to cum.

“I’m giving you my clit you dirty bitch, there’s no reason for you to stop licking now.” Lexi pushed her loofah in harder and started moving it in circular motions to get the pleasure really going.

Angelica felt a much greater force that practically glued her face to the engorging clit. The temptation to start feasting was corrupting every comprehensive thought she could make. However, her resistance was stronger now. I will not be the demon’s toy for pleasure, I am an angelic being and I will stay strong in the face of my sin. Her lips remained shut and she held back her tongue behind her locked jaw.

“You fucker, I know you want to, just lick my clit and make me cum already,” Despite the pleasure that simply using the angel’s body gave her, Lexi knew she wanted to cum from the surrender to sin that was boiling inside her loofah’s soul. There was one more idea she had. “I guess I could always give you a bit of an incentive.” Lexi sucked on her other hand’s index finger, then brought it just under Angelica’s crotch.

Angelica immediately felt Lexi’s wet finger pressing into her exposed clit. Given her size, it felt like sitting forward on a bike saddle, making her want to press into the finger just to have more pressure to rub on. She could feel herself getting wetter, a process she couldn’t stop, and her desires were bursting out of her crotch and seeping themselves into every inch of her body. Her jaw was loosening, her lips were weakening, her tongue was ready to feed. I…can…resist…I…I…can. However, Angelica was not prepared for when Lexi’s finger tickled her clit so perfectly that she could no longer keep it in.

I WANT THIS!

Angelica’s tongue shot out of her mouth to feast on her mistress. The release of such carnal desire sent a wave of pleasure through her very being, culminating in a release of pressure that Lexi had been stimulating for her. Angelica had cum.

The moment Lexi felt her sinful cunt slut give into what she wanted, feast on her clit, and cum on her finger, Lexi had one of the most satisfyingly sinful orgasms she had ever experience. She revelled as her squirt burst out and took her cum slut along with it. She watched as her loofah fell to the floor and was eagerly lapping up the remnants of her pleasure.

Angelica cared little about falling to the floor, fixating on the cum pool she was in. Her mind was completely overtaken by lust, pleasure, and sex, as she gleefully lapped up as much of her mistresses cum as she could. As she feasted however, she found the pool was getting smaller so she frantically tried to scoop up as much as she could before it disappeared. It wasn’t until she had licked the floor clean that she realised the pool wasn’t getting smaller, but that she had gotten bigger. She was back to her normal size, and with no cum left her mind returned to normal too.

“You are a really good fuck, especially for an angelic virgin,” Lexi bent down to meet Angelica’s face, “I guess I neglected to mention that my pussy cum grows anything that eats it.”

“So, you let me be my normal size again, why? Thank you but why?” Angelica would have felt disgusted to thank the demon who put her through this in the first place but was just so relived to be her normal size again.

“I let you make me cum, you returning to normal was just a side effect of that,” Lexi walked away from the naked angel kneeling on the shower floor, “besides you’ve got four more days to slay me right? Plenty of time to fuck you.”

As Lexi left the shower room, Angelica was horrified at how right she was. Four more days.      

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10234