A change or two... or three ! by Kurogane335
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jake find himself obtaining the power to change the world at a whim... what will he do with that is for you to decide !


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Growing Woman, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 49003 Read: 118951 Published: February 28 2021 Updated: November 21 2021
Story Notes:

Hey everyone ! It's a new interactive story ! It'll come less often than the Lounge, but the future chapters will be longer, do'nt worry ! Don't hésitate to comment to let me know what you want in details :) !

1. Chapter 1 by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 by Kurogane335

9. Chapter 9 by Kurogane335

10. Chapter 10 by Kurogane335

11. Chapter 11 by Kurogane335

12. Chapter 12 by Kurogane335

13. Chapter 13 by Kurogane335

14. Chapter 14 by Kurogane335

15. Chapter 15 by Kurogane335

16. Final chapter by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

https://strawpoll.com/ovbzp7b5k

Chapter 1

Jake sighed heavily. He had had to suffer through another one of those supposedly “best days” as a bachelor, alone and roasting because of the summer heat. Meanwhile, his friends enjoyed a lot of great times with their significant others. Perhaps he should have lowered his standard, and seek out girls with more traditional body shape… but really, the idea of dating someone smaller than him was just not appealing at all to him. And at 1m83, he was rather tall. He massaged his brow and shut down his computer. He needed to sleep a little.

Even for a summer day, the temperatures had been super hot, and since he was too broke to own an AC, he had to sleep with the windows open, praying that nothing nasty would come in. As it was, exhausted by frustration and temperatures far too hot to endure, he managed to fall asleep rather quickly. It was a good thing, because he had been invited the next day to Jackie’s birthday party, and he couldn’t say no to her, at least when it came to funny games – even if she seemed to want more, sometimes.

He wondered who would show up. Beside Jackie’s, probably Miranda and Alison, her two best friends, and then a whole lot of gals and girls who just loved to party. Jackie was sweet but so damn small, at barely 1m55 that it was hard to remember that they were the same age – that she only sported small breasts and almost no curves didn’t help, even if her angelic face, long blond hair and big blue eyes were mesmerizing – and she had quite the personality, holding her two best friends in check, as far as Jake could see.

Alison was slightly taller, at 1m62, of Vietnamese descent, with decent looks. She had a somewhat round face and was perhaps on the plump side – a little – when it came to her curves. She had a beautiful butt, as far as Jake was concerned but a tad too small when it came to breasts. Miranda was the tallest of the three, at an almost whooping 1m76, the African-American bombshell sporting curves for days – she had to weight more than her two friends combined… a shame she wasn’t taller still in Jake’s eyes.

As he slept, a strange storm erupted over his town. By chance or fate, a bolt of green lightning fell through his open window and struck him. Instead of hurting him, the energy seemed to enter Jake’s body, whose slept was left unaffected by this strange event. It wasn’t until the morning, when he woke up and noticed that his window dressings were charred that he wondered what had happened. Not for long however, his stomach was empty and it groaned loudly. He cursed himself when he remembered that he hadn’t bought anything to eat in the morning.

“Fuck, I wish I had enough stuff in the fridge to make double eggs with bacon” he mumbled, knowing full well that his fridge would only great him with a half-empty bottle of milk.

Therefore, when he opened his fridge and was greeted with just enough eggs and bacon to grant his wish, his eyes bulges and he suddenly wondered if he was dreaming. A painful pinch later, he knew he was wide awake and was dealing with something absolutely insane. He took out the food, out of habit and need, but his mind was racing, trying to understand what was happening, and how he had somehow summoned this stuff into his fridge. His mind refused to accept the idea that he had simply forgotten about it.

He switched the TV on and found himself watching his favorite talk show with James McLinsey – and it was the segment with Andrea Lawson, a fifty something woman whom he still found gorgeous, even if she was starting to show her age. He started cooking, looking up at the screen from time to time, wondering how she’d looked today if she was still thirty something. And nothing happened, at all. Jake frowned; perhaps he needed to say something aloud and then it’d happen?

“Andrea Lawson doesn’t look one day over thirty one” he declared loudly – and again, nothing happened; that he could notice immediately, at least.

Because as closed his mouth and tried to remember what she looked like when she was indeed thirty one, all he could see was her current face. Had she always looked like that? It seemed ridiculous but perhaps he had misfired. He needed to be more careful with his wording. He remained silent as he pondered how best to correct his mistake – with great power came great responsibility and he didn’t want to retroactively ruin a woman’s life because he made her look older when she was younger!

“Okay, how about it… my previous change concerning Andrea Lawson is unmade – and until further notice, when I make a change, I’ll be the only one in the universe who remembers the world as it was before, for everyone else, it’ll be as if nothing had ever changed!”

Yeah, it was great not to fuck up… but perhaps he could do something beyond that? Make someone’s life easier, or at least different enough -without hurting that person? He just needed to phrase it corretly and he was certain that it wouldn’t have any bad unintended effect! He bit his lower lips as he looked at Andrew on the screen. Should he? Fuck yeah he should! He grinned as he thought about the best way to articulate his wish.

“Andrea Lawson current appearance is replaced by the one she had when she was thirty-one and so she looks far younger than her real age… also, her tits are two cup bigger than they were before I changed her!”

The effect was immediate. In a split second, Andrea looked in her thirties again, and she sported a noticeably larger bust – which, considering how well endowed she was before, was saying a lot. Jake gasped and he felt a stir in his loin. She looked stunning! It was a shame that she was so small… she barely was 1m66 tall… but he could correct it! He’d make her husband a lucky man – a luckier man!

“She’s 2 meters tall.”

The change was immediate. One second she was her usual – well former usual – size of 1m56, the next she was a towering 2 meters tall bombshell. And nobody seemed to bat an eye. Still, he felt that he needed to do something about whoever she was living with – he had noticed her ring long ago. He didn’t needed a lot of time to consider what to do to make sure he didn’t ruin her life with whoever she loved. It was really simple for him to make sure all was okay, after all.

“The person she’s married with has no problem with her height.”

He turned off the TV and focused on his meal. He felt energetic now and he decided that going to Jackies birthday would be a good idea in the end. If it was too boring or worse for him, he’d have ways to change things to make them interesting now. How he had obtained this power, he couldn’t know and he didn’t care. Perhaps it would only last a day or two, so he had to make the best out of it, and he suspected that going to the party would offer a lot of opportunities to do something with it.

It was actually a good thing that Jackie’s birthday were a crazy affair which lasted from early in the morning to very early in the morning. He only had about two hours before him until it really started, and he was certain that the petite blonde would have loved to see him come early – usually he showed himself only for a few moments around 6 p.m., so coming early would earn him a lot of good will – and far more time and opportunities to use his newfound powers on most of the guests!

It was the first time ever that he was excited to go outside of his home and to a party and now he felt like he couldn’t wait for it to start. He rushed under his shower and washed thoroughly – for once he wanted to be spotless and able to impress a little compared to his usual self. And if it brought some dummies who wanted to bully him, he was confident he had now an almost infinite number of possibilities to deal with them and make sure they wouldn’t bother him – or anyone really.

“Time to go buddy” he said to his reflection as he finished clothing and felt he looked great, for once.

Thankfully, he lived closed enough to Jackie’s house that he could go there by foot in a matter of minutes. And since he wasn’t bothered by how hot it was that day, he arrived as fresh as when he had left his shower. Sadly for him, he wasn’t the first and several of the worst people he knew were here. Especially Sam, an almost two meters tall muscular jock who seemed to live to make him suffer through the day, but today, he had many possibilities to deal with that dumb asshole!

  1. Jackie’s the girl of the day, she ought to step up and make the rules clear!
  2. Alison was always a calming presence, if only she was also more imposing, surely even Sam would calm down?
  3. Miranda’s already the tallest of the three main girls here; she deserve to be the tallest of the party and nobody will dare to move without her consent.
  4. Fuck that – that’s Sam who needs to change; he’s always been a dick, perhaps he needs to become a cunt?

 

Chapter 2 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone ! Here's the new chapter of this story. I hope you'll like it :) !

https://strawpoll.com/kupqwxqpx

 

Chapter 2

“Hey shrimp, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be some sort of shut in loser?”

Jake did his best to nether tense nor sigh. It was hard to beat old habits, of course. Sam had been a terrible bother for him since he had met him in High School, and nothing he had done – or hadn’t done – seemed to have helped him avoid the unwanted attention of the petty bully. But today, he had the power to change it for good. He just had to think about the best way to punish him and make sure he wouldn’t bother anyone else today – and if possible any other day, which would be rather hard.

”Come on, don’t you want to defend yourself a little, you wimp” added Sam, grinning as he pushed Jack a little, who staggered backward – that was it. “Or you can cry like the little girl you are!”

“Care to repeat it to Jackie’s face, Sam?” he asked him curtly. “I mean, you’re rather tall yourself, but we both know you barely reach her underboobs, since, she is… what, two meters and a half tall? Are you sure you want to push your luck like that? She invited me, after all.”

It was actually quite funny. At first, Sam had sneered because he had been living with a Jackie who was a little thing, and who, despite her willful nature, would have been unable to make him eat his words. Then he had looked at him as if he was crazy when he had said she was taller than him. But when Jake closed his mouth to look at Sam, the bully now seemed somewhat worried – but perhaps not enough because he grinned again and shook his head, as if shaking off fear.

“Whatever shrimp! She’s not here yet and Jackie couldn’t do anything anyway!”

“Oh really? I can’t do anything to prevent you from bullying my friend? Really?” boomed Jackie’s voice, startling the two men.

They hadn’t heard her coming, which wasn’t surprising if she had been small before, reasoned Jake. Now, she truly towered over everyone. She was still lithe, almost painfully so now, with still no curves to speak off – or at least that’s what Jake had been expecting, but it seemed that his wording had had more of an effect that he had expected. Jackie was so tall even Sam burly frame couldn’t hide her from view from her upper torso onward. And now, it was clear that she had actually tits!

Oh, they weren’t enormous, but compared to the curve less girl she had been, Jackie had clearly blossomed into a beautiful woman. And of course, it was all due to his words, Jake realized. He had said she had underboobs now, since it was where Sam’s came compared to her, in height. And however his new power worked, it was clear it had decided that his friend needed to have some breasts to make sure his words were true. And to be frank, he liked it, it made her look a lot sexier in his eyes – that and the fact that she was 2m50 tall and that nobody seemed surprised, of course.

“Can I know what you’re doing, Sam?” she asked, her voice deeper than before but still clearly the same somewhat girly voice that Jake had known for years. “Are you already bothering my friend?”

“Oh come on Jackie!” pleaded Sam, and it became clear he wasn’t as impressed as he should have been by the mini-giantess, in Jake’s eyes. “I’m just having some fun with the shrimp! You know how it is, you love teasing your besties for being such small little things! Can’t I do the same with mine?”

“You could, if Jake was your best friend, but we both know that it isn’t the case, right Jake?”

Said Jake didn’t answer yet. It was taken aback by what Sam had just said. Jackie was teasing her friends? It seemed absolutely ridiculous, she was the gentlest, sweetest girl he had ever know. She didn’t let anyone walk over her, of course, but she was truly not the kind of girl to abuse her power on others – but of course, she had been really small before, and now that he had basically changed the world so that she had almost always been far taller than the average girl, her character had to have changed.

“Jake?” she repeated, her voice sterner, which startled him and brought him back to the situation at hand.

“Oh, sorry! I was just surprised by the sheer gall of Sam. We all know we’ve never been friends, he’s always bothering me, after all.”

“You little piece of shit, I should kick your ass so bad!” growled the tall man, lifting a fist over his head.

“Yeah? Well since Jackie can overpower you with ease, I doubt you’ll try, right Sammy?”

Again, Jake’s words changed the world. Jackie bulked off before his very eyes. Not much, she didn’t turn into a super-buff woman. But she didn’t need to. Her thin arms grew as toned muscles appeared and even her small breasts became perkier as her pectorals strengthened too. Her face even sharpened a little, as some of her modicum amount of fat – which had almost always been in her cheeks alone – seemed to disappear to reveal the shape of her bones. And her blue eyes looked at Sam with a stunned stupor which quickly turned into anger when she caught his wrist in one of her hands.

“Are you for real?” she boomed, as she pressed her fingers tightly closer, and closer until they all heard a snap and Sam cried out in pain. “Oh, stop crying! You got what you deserved! Now get out of my house, before I’ll kick your butt out of here!” she growled, releasing the bully and suddenly, Jake felt a little bad about those changes…

“Hum… Jackie, don’t you think you went a little too far?” he said, searching his words carefully to not change the world too much. “I mean, it isn’t like you to hurt someone, even a guy as dumb as Sam, you know? I know you probably already feel bad about it but…”

“Yes, but so what?” she cut him off, surprising him – before she wouldn’t have done that. “Don’t tell me you wanted me to let him punch you, because I wouldn’t believe it. And it’s better to feel a little bad for hurting a huge brute like Sam than to feel sorry to have let him clobber you.”

Jake had no answer for that ready, and any way he was realizing that he had to be even more careful with his words than he had expected. Perhaps there was a way for him to switch his ability on and off, but so far he hadn’t found it – and truth been told, he was afraid that he couldn’t get it to work again if he found how to stop using it! Better to go with the flow for now then, which seemed to suit Jackie quite well, because she shook her head and then beamed her most beautiful smile at him.

He had seen it several times already of course, so he should have been used to it, but this time he found it even more beautiful than ever. It wasn’t just that her face had changed a little compared to before, nor just her newfound vantage point, which gave her almost 70 centimeters over him. No, it was a combination of that and the clear presence she had earned in this new reality where she had always been the tallest person she knew and now the tallest person on Earth probably.

“Now why don’t you come with me, Jake?” she added, grabbing one of his shoulder and walking closer to him – perhaps a tad too close for someone who was just a friend. “I can’t in good conscience let you here alone, you may be picked on again, you’re so small after all!”

What was he supposed to do? To say even? He was small? It was little Jackie who was telling him that? Suddenly, remembering the world as it was had been suddenly became a sort of liability. He was able to picture Jackie as she was supposed to be – or perhaps more accurately as she used to be before he changed her – and those memories made him feel a little confused. But he didn’t want to ditch those. If he ever needed to under his changes, it’d be better to do consider what it’d mean for those peoples, surely?

“Hum? Jackie? You’re… hurting me a little” he said when her fingers closed a tad too strongly on his shoulder – and suddenly he was starting to really feel the pain, while a second before it was just an inconvenience – shit. “I can’t change myself without obviously stating it” he mumbled under his breath, feeling weaker that he had been before.

“What was that?” she asked him, looking a little confused. “Are you feeling well Jake? Come with me, I’ll let you rest for a time okay? Where nobody will bother you! I know just the place” she giggled.

He had no choice but follow her. It wasn’t too bad, of course. Once she had turned around, he was granted a view of her ass and he realized that this more athletic Jackie actually loved very short leggings and that while it wasn’t too much to boast about, she now sported a noticeable ass, which was well toned, being supported by firm legs. And her ass-cheeks were just the right size for him to focus on them while he walked. In fact, he was so focused on them that he didn’t noticed where she was bringing him until she swirled around and closed the door.

“Hum… Jackie? What are we doing here?” he asked her, feeling strangely cornered by a girl he had known for long now and had never been able to make him nervous – ever.

“Well, what do you think? I have to make sure you’re safe silly, I don’t want you to be hurt or feeling in danger under my roof, you know?”

There was something in her tone, something which told him all he needed to know. She was getting into it, getting horny and everything. She had been flirtatious before and, truth been told, for a little sprite like her, she had been surprisingly attractive, so he hadn’t been able to shut down this door before. And clearly now, he had no hope to do that, since she was absolutely gigantic compared to him. And he loved that of course, but seeing Jackie like that, towering over him with a horny grin on her face was making him weak in the knees.

“I know you’re a little nervous around me Jake” she whispered, her voice – which had always been just as angelic as her face – now enhanced with subtle harmonics which came only with absolute confidence in oneself. “You’ve always so guarded when I’m here, and we both know why… But you see, I really want you to drop the armor and truly show yourself to me” she managed to finish that sentence without even a hint of giggling, which, considering how unsubtle her innuendos were, was truly a feat of strength.

He licked his lips. It made sense, of course he would have been attracted by this giantess if he had lived with her for years. And obviously he’d be awkward around her – he had no experience with girls after all. And it was frightening to see that she could read into him – or the Jake she knew, perhaps – and act on it. What could he do about it, but admit that, yeah, he wanted to show more of him to her now… when he hadn’t ever really felt able to go that far with her when she had been a small little thing. Now, it took a lot of willpower to not give in and let himself behave as she wanted to.

But he didn’t want to give in just yet – too many things could turn out strangely if he did just now. What if he blurted something while they had some fun and it led to more changes that he wouldn’t know how to undo without a blanket statement he wanted to avoid for as long as possible. After all, if he just said that she was awesome, how would the universe interpret it and shift to make his words undeniable truth? It was a little frightening – and it helped him resist her advances, albeit barely, as he shook his head slowly, sighing a little doing so.

“I’m flattered Jackie, but I think it’d be better if I mingled with the crowd, and I know you think that too. Plus, if someone wants to bother me, I know you’ll make sure nothing bad happens, I trust you.”

And so he did. He trusted her and it was strange because he knew he had made this change. But he decided that it was good. Knowing that he’d be entirely safe in her party suddenly lifted a great weight from his shoulders, which he hadn’t even noticed. And, of course, Jackie’s reluctantly agreed. She pouted and dithered a little but soon, she was opening her door again and was shooing him outside, even if the way she looked at him made him understand that she wasn’t done with him just yet. Still, now he had to time to explore the party, something he rarely liked to do.

The mood of the party was very different from what it used to be when Jackie threw one. It wasn’t as girly, for a lack of better term, than before. Now, there was a more sportive vibe, the girls and boys here were more the fit type than the casual one which had been here the previous day. Perhaps it wasn’t entirely due to the change he had caused, by Jake assumed he had at least played a part in it. By making Jackie not only a giantess but a sporty one, he had obviously changed her past and it had to have reflected on who she associated with, and what it meant for the kind of things she liked.

Then it struck him like a lightning bolt. Even despite all those changes to her past, she was still into him! It seemed absolutely incredible, the kind of things he hadn’t even taken into consideration but probably highlighted how much she liked him even before. He wasn’t, after all, a sporty man. He did his best to not get overweight, but it was basically the extent of his efforts in that regard. And Jackie was still finding him attractive, somehow. But it also meant that, perhaps, her friends weren’t the same as before! Had he broken up friendships without even realizing?

“Oh God, I hope I didn’t messed up too much…”

He started to search for Alison and Miranda, but they didn’t seem to be here. Perhaps they never bonded with Jackie because of her size and interests? Neither of the two girls had ever displayed any interest in sport, and they probably couldn’t keep up with Jackie’s size in this altered reality. Still, there was some hope that they could gravitate around the edges of the party… perhaps he could learn from them more of what had happened in the past now that he had changed it.

But it turned out he had simply not taken into account how early it was still. He was searching for the two girls when he heard a rush of feet and conversations near the entrance, and here they were. Jake couldn’t contain a gasp. Alison and Miranda were roughly the same as they had been before, but the few changes they had undergone were, somehow, even more impressive to him than the ones he had induced in Jackie. It was incredible to see how far and wide the ripple effect of his words had had on those two. Even he, remembering how they had been before, couldn’t help but feel impressed by those two.

Alison was the one who had changed least, and yet it was obvious her personality had become far more exuberant. Her hairs, which had always been falling below her shoulders, jet black, either free or in a strict ponytail, were now cut in a pixie bob, and half of it was dyed blue. She was just as curvy as she had been before, but she was also more confident and judging by the way peoples – especially girls – fawned over her, she had the ear of Jackie and everyone knew it and was willing to use this advantage.

As for Miranda, she was absolutely stunning. She wore platform shoes, for started, something she had never done before. It allowed her to stand a little taller than Jake now, which impressed him, of course. But the shoes weren’t the sole difference. She was looking lighter, if only a little. But not in all the places. She was fit now, and that fitness had concentrated her fat into her ass and boobs, which seemed even more massive than anything he had ever seen on a real girl – porn stars didn’t really count in that regard, he had never expected to meet one. And judging by how revealing her clothes were now, it was obvious she made use of her incredible shape.

“Oh, hey Jake! Here already? I expected you to come by later!” laughed Miranda as she spotted him, waving at him and gesturing for him to come closer.

“Yeah, I felt like I needed to come here before too many peoples were in” he laughed and managed to keep his face straight as he realized that he had changed the reasons why he had come here in the first place.

“Ah! Honestly, I’m more surprised by the fact Jackie’s letting you roam around, I expected her to keep you for herself, if she saw you here!”

“Hey, who are taking me for, Alison?” blurted Jackie, surprising Jake.

The three girls started immediately to chat and laugh together, the young man suddenly forgotten for a moment. It gave him time enough to consider the whole situation. Clearly, the three of them were still best friends, which was a good thing. But the dynamic was different. While before Jackie also had been the head of the trio, she had had to cajole and convince her two friends to follow her advice. Here, it was obvious that she expected them to do as she wanted all the time, and it seemed the other two were okay with that, which surprised him.

He took a few steps back to look at the mood of the party. It was clear that a lot of the girls here wanted to be part of this group and that a lot of the guys wanted to be with one of those three – but probably not Jackie, he realized; a lot of eyes were rather on Miranda curvaceous body and even Alison’s punk style seemed to attract a lot of attention and he realized that Jackie was probably too much for a lot of peoples, even if she was now absolutely stunning in his eyes – but did he want to be tied tight with her just yet? He wasn’t sure.

He started to wonder what he could do about all of it with his newfound abilities. He didn’t know most of those people beyond a face and, sometimes, a name… perhaps he’d feel better using his powers on them than just Jackie and her friends… but how do make it interesting for him too? After all, he was the one with the power, so he had to have some fun with it, right? He’d just need to be careful with his wording and perhaps some great change would come to all those peoples! It didn’t take long for him to decide that he wanted to use his powers again anyway – they were addicting.

Jake saw four possibilities before him, each as attracting as the next:

  1. Jackie was good. But she could be better!
  2. Shrink Alison, makes Miranda grow, sees what happens.
  3. There was a crowd around Jackie and her friend. Surely someone deserved a little change here and there?
  4. Ditch the party for now – a college town had a lot of opportunities after all.

 

Chapter 3 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone ! Here is this week's chapter of this little story ! I hope you'll like it !

https://strawpoll.com/u5cubpgk3

Chapter 3

Jake hesitated. Truly, there was many possibilities but one stood above all the others, literally. He wanted to change Jackie a little more – or perhaps more than a little. He just needed to consider what he wanted to change, and how it’d affect her friendships and status. She was super tall but everyone accepted it; she was buff, but not too much and it had clearly made her friends healthier too. He couldn’t turn her into a bimbo, but he felt that this beautiful woman deserved a tad more curves on her body. He just wasn’t sure of what it’d induce as changes for the rest of the world.

“Okay… so… Jackie’s three meters tall” he finally whispered.

As he expected, that change wasn’t too drastic. She sure looked ginormous and it was super impressive but he didn’t feel like it affected the world too much. It was already used to Jackie being two meters and a half after all, fifty more centimeters didn’t turn out to be too impressive a growth compared to the first one. Miranda and Alison seemed to return to a less showy style, but only slightly, with a bit less revealing outfits and the like, but it was clear the universe didn’t deem the repercussions massive to fit with his changes.

“Hey, what are you mumbling about?” suddenly asked a girl to his right, looking puzzled at him. “You seems weird.”

“Nah… not at all” he replied quickly, “everyone’s used to me talking to myself like that without caring about what I say, you know, uh… Amanda?” he tried, finally remembering the brown haired, plain looking, girl’s name.

“Oh, you’re right, sorry Jake, don’t know why I bothered you about it, you’ve always been doing it after all” she chuckled and she turned around to chat with her friends.

Jake shook his head, feeling relieved. He should have made this change earlier, but he hadn’t even thought about it. Sure, he needed to whisper to not attract attention, but at least nobody would care that he did that. With a grin, he focused back on Jackie. He had something in mind, after all, to make some changes to her without undoing his previous ones, he just needed to word it rightly. He took some more seconds to really think about it and then spoke aloud, using his powers.

“Jackie’s is proportionally as curvy as Lindsey Pelas, but she keeps a healthy dose of sport and hit the gym often enough that she remains buff – in fact, she sporting some very well defined muscles all over, but especially her abs, which she likes to show off.”

He barely finished his sentences when she changed. It wasn’t as impressive as the first one of course, but seeing her modest curves be replaced in a split second by large breasts and a smaller but quite attractive behind. Suddenly, Jake felt a little queasy – if she came back to him and brought him back to her room, powers or not, he wasn’t certain he’d be able to resist her and he’d probably let her have her way with him. Perhaps he ought to ditch the party a little, but the idea of not changing her just a bit more was not acceptable.

“Jackie’s renowned the world over for her strength, which is far greater than her physic would let anyone believe” he said, hoping to see some more changes.

It turned out that nothing happened, she didn’t even change clothes – well, she didn’t change clothes again, of course, since his previous change had led to a rather drastic departure from her previous style. She was now sporting a crop top which seemed to struggle in an uphill battle to contain her large breasts but mostly served to advertise to the world around her how perfect her six-pack was. It would have probably put to shame an awful lot of people, considering how well defined it was, and she knew it, obviously.

Her friends didn’t seem to be intimidated or anything but he noticed a slight change. They were clearly impressed and perhaps a tad envious of the giantess. He couldn’t blame them, because in this reality they obviously had to live in the Jackie’s shadow – figuratively and literally. Still, Jake couldn’t help but gasp when the blonde mini-giantess lifted both of her friends with one arm, as if the two of them combined didn’t weight more than an average bag of groceries.

He decided that this sight, which led to a lot of cheers and laughs was a tad too much for him. Now he could picture Jackie doing the same to him, and more. Seemingly, getting a blowjob while being propped by one hand of a taller babe wasn’t just a figment of his erotic fantasies but something of the realm of possibilities, and he felt a little too aroused by the idea. For some time, he looked at the pool, noticing how much larger it had grown – like the whole house really, but then, he felt an enormous hand clasp on his back and a cascade of blonde hair fell around his head.

“I better see you back in my room in ten minute Jake, otherwise I’ll have to come back and lift you up there before everyone to see” she said to him in a raspy voice, low enough that he was the only one hearing it, and he had no doubt about what she had in mind.

It turned out he was in advance. She had given him ten minutes and he hadn’t been able to wait more than seven. Some glances as he went up the stairs were obviously knowing and he wondered if Jackie did that with a lot of peoples in this altered reality. He knew her to be – frigid wasn’t the word – prude a little. But perhaps, being busty, taller than anyone and super strong, this Jackie was actually a lot more open sexually and she collected lovers like others did pebbles?

“You came earlier than I expected you Jake” she chimed when he entered and closed the door behind him, looking absolutely dumbfounded. “What’s the matter? Cat’s got your tongue? Are you surprised that I’d go that far to woo the one person who isn’t intimidated by me?”

She was naked – almost. She was only wearing a frisky and frilly thing, pinkish, so diaphanous that it could as well not have been there, and whatever remained to the imagination paled in comparison to what was offered to view. Jake felt his blood rush to his nether regions and he wanted to do something, to say something, but he couldn’t do anything more elaborate than gulp audibly, as if the three meters tall bombshell he had turned cute little Jackie into was robbing his brain from its ability to think.

She chuckled but she also seemed somewhat nervous when she got up from her bed and approached him. Jake felt as if his eyes would pop out of his head – he had made her incredibly curvy and toned at the same time, which made her every move absolutely stunning to behold. That his mouth didn’t fell on the ground like in a Tex Avery’s cartoon was nothing short from a miracle. And his whole body went stiff when she put a finger underneath his chin and forced him to look up at her, right at her enormous cleavage.

“Did I make a mistake Jake? Are you NOT interested in me?” she asked him, her voice sharper, but he couldn’t tell if it was because she was amused or worried. “Don’t you want to touch me?” she whispered, catching one of his arm and forcing it upward – he didn’t resist at all- until one of his hands nestled on one of her large breasts, incredibly firm and heavy, he could tell that without even twitching his fingers. “I’d love it if you explored me, you know?” she finished, making him gasp.

“I… wow” was all he could answer as he started to truly cup and caress that enormous thing, far bigger than any breasts he could have ever hoped to touch and here she was offering it to him, it was insane!

“Well, it seems you’re liking it” she sighed in relief, and she shifted a little, producing a loud crack behind Jake, startling him. “Shit! Sorry! I’m just a little too eager… I don’t want to hurt you” she explained, blushing and retreating a little.

She had put her other hand on the wall behind him and pushed a little too much on it. Just a little too much, and she had cracked the wall. It wasn’t one of those paper thin walls from the South of the US, not it was really a sturdy one, deeper and dense enough to be well-isolating and blocking most sounds. And she had broken it without even realizing she was doing it. It should have been absolutely terrified, she was far stronger than he had expected her to be, even after her changes. It was obviously dangerous to try and have a little sexy time with her. But in truth, he wasn’t afraid at all.

“Don’t worry Jackie, it doesn’t bother me at all” he said, surprising himself because even without his power behind his words, it was true. “I trust you entirely.”

It was true and a part of him was finding it absolutely insane, but it was the result of the changes he had made to himself before, without noticing it at first. He trusted her, and it extended even to a situation like that, as insane as it was. His bones were far weaker than the wall after all, he could die if she lost it, but he wasn’t worried. His nervousness was entirely due to the sheer size and beauty of this new and – in his eyes – improved Jackie, who was still into him, as surprising as it was for him.

She approached him again, looking both surprised and elated. And she lifted him from the ground, making him yelp a little a second before her lips sealed on his own and she kissed him. It was a little sloppy, he had no experience in that kind of stuff and Jackie didn’t seem to have much either, but it was good, even with his feet dangling far from the ground. He put his arms around her neck, marveling at how powerful even its muscles seems to be under its touch, but he felt incredibly safe and secure. It was exactly what he wanted in life.

“You’ve no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this” she chuckled when she finally broke the kiss, letting him pant for a time, as his lungs ached a little. “To finally be with you instead of the big brutes who are usually hitting on me for a piece of ass…”

“Well, you can’t blame me to not have made a move before… at four meters tall, you are a little above my grade, in theory” he quipped, enjoying the changes as the already massive woman grew even more and the world changed around her to fit her – he felt her tits engulfing his lower body with ease now.

“Here’s a secret Jake… when you’re as tall as I am… everyone’s below my grade… so I get to pick whoever I want, and it happens to be you, sweetie” she whispered, before kissing him again, and this time her tongue invaded his mouth – and he loved it.

He felt the hand which was supporting him shifted from his back – which it now covered largely when it was wide open to his ss. He yelped and she chuckled as she continued to kiss him, looking down from over her nose at him, in a very sexy way. She started to press on his cheeks and she clearly loved it because her kiss became more frantic. Then she broke it and he flew, too surprised to scream, until he fell on the soft mattress of a bed so ginormous a dozen normal persons would have been able to sleep in it! Looking up, he saw that Jackie was removing her very little clothing.

“You’d better get out of your clothes Jake, because if you don’t when I get my hands on you again, I’ll remove them for you and you will have to find new ones to get back home later – or tomorrow… Yeah, tomorrow sounds great, don’t you agree?”

What could he say to that? What could he do but get out of his clothes so fast they almost burnt his skin? She purred when he did that, offering him a tantalizing view of her body. Those breasts, which had been almost  non-existent less than an hour before were now absolutely enormous, not so much on her than compared to the rest of the world, and he felt that they were the perfect size for Jackie, that changing them again would be a disservice, because too much was a thing. It wasn’t as if she had many other parts of her body which were worth a sight and a caress.

When she descended on the bed, looming over him, Jake felt as if it was a goddess standing above him, with an incredibly muscular and yet perfectly feminine body. She rolled her shoulders, which made her breasts tilt slightly, and he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to grope them and enjoy the mass they had achieved – it wasn’t hot air balloons. He managed to focus his hands elsewhere thanks to a sheer force of will and nestled them against her impressive abs, marveling at the power her six-pack clearly contained, probably more sheer strength than in his two arms combined, probably.

“Aren’t I too tall?” she suddenly said, and her voice was very much like the Jackie of old, worried and shy, instead of the towering bombshell she now was. “Most men don’t seem to want to let me take the lead because of it…”

“No, I don’t mind it” he said truthfully – even if he didn’t go so far as admit his fetish toward taller women. “You can make me do whatever you want, Jackie…”

She smiled at it and let herself fall on him. He gasped, since he wasn’t really able to take the weight of a four meter tall girl as if it was nothing, but he didn’t panic, since he quickly realized that she was actually very careful not to her him, even if there was a tremor in her body, or a shiver, she was clearly nervous about it, no matter the bravado she actually showed, and Jake guessed he could understand why – she was so strong that she could hurt him real fast, after all.

“Are you comfortable? Don’t hesitate to tell me if you aren’t, okay? I don’t want to make this a bad experience for you…”

“It’s fine really, you don’t have to worry about me.”

She smiled and kissed his forehead, before shifting a little over him. He was really starting to take in how tall she was, she was more than twice as tall as he was, and even if her body was still very feminine, her limbs were so much larger than his, he felt more like a child than anything else. She didn’t gave him too much time to consider all of this however, when she put her breasts on each side of his head. Each of them was bigger than his skull he realized with some stupor – and much arousal.

She was already gigantic compared to him and yet he realized with some stupor that he wanted more. More of her, equally. He wanted Jackie to be absolutely titanic compared to the rest of Mankind and he decided that being four meters tall wasn’t enough for her. She needed to be at least one meter… no, screw it! She needed to be much bigger and he had the power to do so and make sure the world didn’t freak out about it! He just needed some more air to breathe and say the words and make her even better!

It turned out that Jackie had no intention of letting him say something however. When she finally lifted herself from his face a little, and he gasped the air to be able to change her, his mouth was immediately filled with the pliant flesh surrounding Jackie’s areola, as he felt her nipple setting itself firmly in his mouth, even as one of her incredibly large hand descended on his dick and started to pump it, which was a strange sensation, considering how small it was compared to her fingers. Still, it was obviously feeling very good. Perhaps even a tad too much for him, even.

It was becoming hard to not lose it and when she grunted, clearly wanting him to do something with the nipple in her mouth, he had to give up on the opportunity to talk and change her right here, right now. Instead, he started to lick and nibble at the knot of flesh, eliciting a few moans which did nothing to calm him down. He was starting to twitch down there, even if he wanted to avoid losing it so fast. Thankfully, his nervousness, since he had zero practical experience when it came to sex, prevented him from coming too fast, even if it meant that Jackie’s fingers became deliciously painful to him.

They kept at it for a long time, long enough for Jackie’s weight to start to become uncomfortable and then a little painful. Still, Jake tried his best to not tap out until he really needed to be able to breathe without her mass on his torso, compressing it just enough for each intake of air to be a struggle. She needed some persuasion, because he had continued to work on her body, trying to pleasure her just as she did to him, even if their size difference made it quite a lot harder for him.

She was relentless and Jake had no time for himself and to think about what he wanted to do to Jackie, to make her even more than she was. She was proving just too great with those fingers of her. She finally managed to coax a climax out of him. He felt spent and a little ashamed that she had achieved something out of him so easily, and yet he couldn’t deny that this first approach to sex was absolutely incredible. He shivered suddenly when she lifted herself from him and that the ambient air rushed on his hot skin.

“Well, it seems that somebody liked what I did to him” she purred. “What says you?”

That was an excellent question, more than she realized. Jake had thought of several possibilities:

  1. Jackie would grow to eight meters tall – it was all due to an accident with some produce when she was a kid
  2. Jackie would grow up to six meters tall and it was just normal, some peoples were just tall that way
  3. Jackie would grow up to seven meters tall because she comes from a family of giantess with whom humans share the Earth
  4. Jackie would grow to five meters tall, and it was common in her family for women to be that tall

 

Chapter 4 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone ! New chapter's out ! I hope you'll like it !

And also, super thank you for your reviews, it's always great to read you :) !

https://strawpoll.com/adu7692hd

 

Chapter 4

“I say that for an eight meter tall woman due to some freak accident when you were a kid, you are incredibly kind and gentle, even when you want some lovemaking” said Jake.

But if he had been able to picture Jackie to be twice her current size with ease, he hadn’t expected the world to change as much as it did when he stopped talked. The whole house shifted and changed formed. Gone was the wealthy but relatively normal house, if slightly taller than normal to accommodate her former four meters tall height. But now it looked as if they were in an ultra-modern house, or even some sort of hangar. Everything looked more futuristic and a lot more costly. And even Jackie was different, and not just due to her increased size.

Her body had shifted a little for starter. Now she wasn’t as tall as she was because of natural reasons and it showed. She was looking stunning still, but she was a little ganglier than before, clearly showing that she hadn’t achieved such height by way of simple natural growth. And she also looked worried, which surprised Jake a little. He had expected her to build up even more confidence but it wasn’t the case at all. She looked… well, she almost looked like the Jackie he used to know, before all his changes.

“You… you really think I am?” she asked him, her voice very low, clearly worried about how he’d answer it. “I mean, I don’t want to hurt you but I… I’m not use to being around people you know? Not ever since the… the freak accident, as you put it” she added, blushing abundantly.

He blinked, searching his words. Again, he was surprised by how his words changed the world and how it impacted so much more than just what he could see. She was shier now, and yet she sported larger tits than he had given her before, far larger ones. Each one of those was probably almost two-third of his own height, which was incredible of course. And even if she remained somewhat muscular, she also wasn’t looking like the gym nuts she had become somewhat before.

In fact, her skin tone had shifted to some paler complexion, she was clearly not seeing the sun a lot. Which, he realized, was probably normal. Being a true giantess because of a freak accident had robbed her of the agency and power she had had when he had used his powers just before, and Jake felt a little bad about it. But in the same time, despite her towering size, he had to admit that he felt a little safer with a Jackie who wasn’t as dominant as before – even if it was also a little disconcerting and a lot less exciting. It was time to try the boundaries of his abilities.

“Sure, but in spite of the nature of your growth, you should try to be closer to your previous self – but you can keep the current breasts size.”

Jackie looked puzzled for a moment and Jake wondered if he had tried to be too subtle. But then he noticed it. It was subtler, as if the universe was forced to rearrange itself backward while keeping the current change. Jackie’s face became dreamy as her figure shifted back to the muscular and confident mini-giantess she had been – only twice as tall and with far bigger breasts. She seemed to get her confidence back and then some. She shook her head and smiled at him, before swiftly pushing him into her ginormous cleavage.

“You’re talking too much little man. And you’re not speaking sense at all. Less using your mouth to blather, and more to pleasure me, okay. I just love it when a man is between my breasts and I’ve wanted you in there for so long that I don’t want to miss out any second of it!”

And what glorious breasts they were! Firmer and rounder than anything he had ever seen or even dreamt touching. And there were surrounding him, engulfing him. It was absolutely crazy. He wasn’t much more than a large action figure compared to Jackie now, so all he could do was hope that she’d be gentle… and lose himself into her like never before. It was absolutely insane how great it was to be able to play with the biggest breasts of the world. Just absolutely incredible. And it seemed super-Jackie was pleased by all of that, which made him even hornier. Her breathing was becoming heavier again and her blush unmistakable.

“Fuck, I don’t know how long I’ll be able to contain myself Jake” she moaned, looking at him, looming well above him even on her belly like that. “I want you inside of me Jake! I want you so, so bad!”

He almost said it wasn’t a problem because he’d fit in there perfectly, but he managed to stop himself. He was super aroused and he wasn’t willing to try and see if saying it like that now would trigger a change in him. Sure he wasn’t supposed to change himself without specifically stating it, but if he was too confident in his tone and feelings, would it bypass the protection. It certainly wasn’t the right time to try it. Instead he decided to remain silent and double down on the large breasts surrounding him, monstrously heavy and firm, not unlike large gym balls in a way.

“Oh Jake…” she moaned, shifting and making him lose his balance. “I want to take you, Jake… I’m so big, everyone’s do what I want, but it’s boring at time. Don’t give in just yet, Jake… just a little more and I’ll be able to reach the best climax ever, I just know it!” she said, almost raving, as if she was truly experiencing something incredible, something he couldn’t even begin to understand, which made him a little jealous; and then he felt something wet touching his feet, startling him.

He looked down and his mouth went agape when he realized that it wasn’t water or juices or anything his mind could have conjured. Suddenly he realized why Jackie’s breasts had ballooned so much compared to the size of her body. He was literally seeing the carpet on the ground go wet because of milk. A lot of milk. It was super weird, and he almost immediately changed it, but something restrained him. Seeing the bottom of this, in a way, would be interesting and help him better understand his powers. He had just wanted her taller due to some accident, but clearly there was more to it than just her size.

“Oh shit” she mumbled, her tanned face darkening even more due to shame. “I had forgotten about it… when… hum… when I get really excited, I… I produce milk. A lot of it, as you can see” she chuckled weakly. “I… I hope I’m not weirding you out, Jake! I mean, it’s already awesome that you’d want to… you know, with a woman like me, but I… I know some people can be grossed out and, hum, my milk… it has effects on people, you know? Can make them sick if they drink it and all that…”

Now that was an interesting nugget of information, one Jake felt he’d return to sooner rather than later. But right now, he wanted to reassure Jackie that everything was okay, that he wasn’t off-put by it, that her body was incredible – partly because he had changed her, but he wouldn’t tell her that of course. So, instead of talking, he returned to her breasts, massaging them, trying to entice her to produce some more, which would be a proof that he was able to pleasure her even more, making her scream and moan, as a way to show he was happy with the way she was.

“Oh Jake… I’ve loved you for so long” she sighed, as his hands pushed deeper into the taunt skin of her breasts, sinking into it, and unleashing more and more milk, to the point that he suddenly wondered if it wouldn’t pour through the ground and unto the heads of whoever was probably downstairs, partying obliviously to what was happening above them – even if the absence of an eight meters tall was probably noticeable. “I’ve wanted to kiss you so many times, but you always seemed so shy, and I didn’t want to rush things… Now I regret it!”

He remained silent, but started kissing her tits. He had been expecting something like a shiver or something. Not the piercing shriek she unleashed, her whole body tensing as he did so. He was stunned both by the sound and the sight of her muscles – which he had returned to their former splendor – bulging up so much. There was no way anybody wouldn’t know what was happening in this room now. Not that he cared about it. Let him be the man who banged the giantess, it’d be great!

Finally, she relaxed and the flow of her milk seemed to slow down to a trickle, even if it hadn’t stopped entirely. Jackie also seemed a tad… fuller now, as if reach such an orgasm produced something made her have more curves. She didn’t seem to have grown at all however, and Jake didn’t know how to feel about it. Should he do something about it? He carefully considered it and then discarded the thought. He had more pressing matters to deal with, such as noticing the changes Jackie growing to this enormous size had had on the world around her.

“So, hum… Do you want me to keep going or… it’s getting a little humid here…” he chuckled, caressing the large orbs surrounding him, still amazed by their size and firmness and weight.

“Yeah, I…. I think I need to attend to my birthday party a little too. Just… would you be a dear and help me get dressed Jake? I can’t really do it myself when I’m… when I’m leaking” she explained, blushing abundantly.

“Oh, sure, yeah! Speaking of which, I hope my clothes are okay, I don’t think yours would fit me well enough to wear.”

“That’s for sure. You’d fit in one thought…” she added, looking at him lustfully.

Thankfully, it seemed she wanted to be seen at her party more than she wanted to continue playing with him, which suited the young man fine. Still, as he search for his clothes, he couldn’t help but wonder how she’d do the same. The room seemed super-large sure, but he couldn’t see any piece of furniture where clothes would have been folded. It was intriguing to say the least and as she got up he tried to focus on that idea. Tried, because seeing her stand to her full height and then walk playfully toward a wall, her enormous breasts swaying, visible even from the back.

“Oh God… I’m seeing her nipples from here…”

It hadn’t been true, of course, until it was. And it seemed, however his powers worked, they knew what he liked. Jackie’s nipple didn’t grow, no, her whole breasts ballooned until they were so massive that they each pushed each other outward, allowing him a great view of her still engorged nip, with milk still leaking a little out of it. It didn’t seem that she cared or that it bothered her one bit, she kept walking in the exact same manner. Apparently, no matter how busty she had become, her body was able to take it in without strain, or at least without visible strain, which was great.

“Well, I hope you’re ready?” she suddenly said, as she put her hand on the wall and it just… moved back, revealing a large space with an ungodly amount of material.

“Ready for what?” he asked, confused.

“Ready to help me get dressed, silly! I can’t really put the patch up on my nips, then my bra alone. It’s a little shameful, but it’s how it is. Do you mind if I pick you up to make it easier,”

“Uh, yeah, sure” he blurted without really realizing what it meant.

Jackie beamed at him and leant forward, which made her now absolutely ginormous breasts looks even more massive, the whiteness of the milk trickling on it contrasting quite a lot with her tanned skin – which, he suddenly realized, indicated that she tanned topless. She didn’t gave him more time to consider all of it however, as the fingers of her left hand coiled around his torso, dwarfing it quite a lot. Each of them was at least twice as large as his forearms, he realized with shock and a little alarm.

He had no reasons to be so afraid however, as he quickly realized. Jackie seemed quite used to carrying people around – he guessed that it was friends and family. She lifted him swiftly but not so fast that he got dizzy, and while his feet dangled in the air in a rather uncomfortable way, she made sure she didn’t used too much force and her fingers felt, if not comfortable, at least safe. He hadn’t much time to consider all of it however, since he sound found himself face to face with her other hand which was giving him some enormous pinky thing, which he couldn’t even start to identify.

“What’s that?” he asked, puzzled as he picked it up.

“Well, that’s something I need you to put on my nipples” she explained, blushing. “I’d do it myself, only… it needs to be really well put and my fingers are too big to smooth those overs. Usually I have my mom helping me but she isn’t here today and… well, I hoped you wouldn’t mind it? If it’s too weird…”

“No it’s fine, really it is. I’m just a little confused about how to use them but I guess I’ll find it soon enough” he interrupted her, not wanting to make her feel bad. “So… I just put it on your nipple and push until it is real smooth over it?”

“Pretty much, yeah.”

It was surprisingly difficult. Not because the material was resistant or anything, but is seemed so strange that Jake couldn’t seem to focus on it. He had never expected any of it to happen just a day prior. And here he was, small enough compared to a girl he used to tower over, that he could put patch on her nipples when she couldn’t because she was too damn tall. It was absolutely awesome and the fact that it made him hard and her happy that he was didn’t gave him a lot of inventive to finish his task. After all, why couldn’t they go for another round? But Jackie wouldn’t have none of this.

“I need to take care of my other guests, you know? It’s already great that they came over, it’s not every year that I have so many showing up for my birthday!” she chuckled as she moved her fingers a little to not graze his dick.

Jake sighed but he understood what she meant and focused on finishing her preparations. It still took him one more minute or two to finish with the first nipple, and almost as much for the second. But when it was over, Jackie sighed with relief and gently put him back on the ground. He looked up and up to see her fish something in that hidden closet, which she used to remove the milk staining her wonderful breasts, and then put it back in, before taking out something absolutely incredible.

He deduced it was a bra because of its forms, but to call it that would have been like calling a tiger a cat. That thing was enormous of course, but mostly it was almost unmovable. It looked more like a piece of armor than clothes and yet when Jackie clasped it on, he could hear it groaning, the reinforced steel used to support the weight of that mighty rack suffering to achieve their duty. And when she took a deep breath, expanding her chest in the process, he half expected it to entirely fall apart.

It didn’t, mercifully since the beams would have probably fallen on him and Jackie started to pick up other clothes. It was only then that Jake realized that whatever she had worn when she brought him here wasn’t on the ground or anywhere. He suspected that she had folded it or something like that and was just picking it up again. He hadn’t the time to stand idle like that however and he rushed toward his own clothes, side-glancing at the giantess to try and get a peek of her magnificent body.

“Phew, okay, all good” she beamed, turning around on she was clothed, looking very much like the two and a half meters tall version of herself, only with a gigantic chest. “I’m ready to get down. You?”

“Yeah, I’m good” he replied, smiling. “Uh… Jackie?” he asked her as she approached the door.

“Yeah?”

“Was it a onetime thing or…”

“Hopefully not!’” she laughed. “Plus, even if you wanted it to, I’d just have to rip you off your apartment to get you back!”

He stood still for a moment or two, surprised that he hadn’t even thought of the possibility. Of course he knew she was joking, but even as she opened the door, he noticed how powerful she was. If he had restored her fully to her previous body, only larger and bustier, then she was far stronger than she looked, and she was looking mighty. Jake suddenly felt a little worried – he didn’t want to make her angry, because it would end badly for him, reality-altering powers or not! And he certainly didn’t want that at all.

She didn’t ponder on what she had said however and started to walk briskly toward the hangar-sized door of her room, keeping it open for him to dash through before letting it boom back as it closed. Following her proved to be harder than he had expected. Jackie’s insanely long legs covered so much ground that he had to run a little just to try and keep up with her. She didn’t seem to notice however, as she walked silently toward what he suspected was the main room at ground level – which he was, he realized, a little startled, when he looked through a window.

He hadn’t much time to consider it, since a few meters away, Jackie opened another door and a wave of sounds and laughter washed over them. He was surprised by how many people there was, he had been half expecting to be only a very few peoples here, only her closest friends, but it turned out there was a veritable throng of peoples. It was surprising, Jackie had made me believe that such a thing wouldn’t be possible. But I guessed that being able to boast to have been to the birthday party of a giantess like that was worth some bragging down the road.

The crowd parted to give Jackie space, which was incredible. Being alone with her had given Jake a good handle on her size, but being her among plenty of other peoples made her somehow look even more massive than she was. He could see that they all looked like very little kid, at best, compared to her, since she was more than four time their size. And people clearly were peeping up her skirt, to take a glance at her panties, which he find a little disgusting.

As it was, Jake let Jackie advance a little and talk with others. He listened to the talks around. Clearly, everyone knew what had happened, but it didn’t seem to bother anyone. Of course, it was probably mostly because nobody wanted to incur the wrath of an eight meter tall woman known to be super strong, even compared to her size. And it gave Jake time to ponder about his next change. He didn’t want to make Jackie less special, but he felt she had been altered enough, it was time to spread the love, and he had a great idea to do that.

Jackie had shown him that she produced a lot of milk. Like, a lot. It was currently toxic or dangerous at least… but it could be changed quite easily thanks to his powers. He had plenty of ideas to do that, of course, but he needed to find the best one, to make sure he wouldn’t end regretting it down the line. He didn’t want to create taller giantesses than Jackie, and in fact he wondered if he should create more at all. Making people shrinks… wouldn’t it make her look even mightier? Truly it was difficult to choose.

Still, he had to make a choice, and he had an idea or two about all of it:

  1. Jackie’s milk cause other to shrink – no limit
  2. Jackie’s milk cause other to crave it and their body changes to look more like her’s – even men
  3. Jackie’s milk cause other to grow up to two feet
  4. Jackie’s milk cause other to become addicted – milk zombies!

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your votes and comments !

I had some difficulties writing this one, I hope you'll like it nonetheless !

https://strawpoll.com/628v8e5oe

Chapter 5

“Jackie’s milk make people grow taller” he whispered softly, as he followed her. “Not too much, up to two feet max. And she does share it from time to time, but never freely, she doesn’t want everyone to know of it just yet” he added on a whim, not really sure why.

“You said something Jake” she asked him, surprising him with how sharp her ears were. “You’ll need to speak up a little more, I’m afraid at my height it’s kind of hard to understand what normal-sized persons say, sorry!”

He waved at her to make her see that he understood but that he had only been talking to himself, and it seemed to be enough. She beamed at him and finally pushed open a ginormous door, one he wouldn’t have been able to move – even a little – with all he strength, he realized, when he saw how large it was, and that even Jackie grunted in effort to open it. It was absolutely stunning to see those powerful muscles bulging and hardening, until she was able to open a way for them both back into the crowd.

And a crowd it certainly was. As insane as it seemed, the sounds of many people laughing and cheering and joking washed over the two of them. Jackie seemed to grow taller at that sound, her face smiling as she entered an enormous, hangar-like, room, where a throng of people parted way to let her through. It was harder for Jake, who had to make sure that he clung to Jackie’s gigantic footsteps to be able to keep up with her. For the time being, he just was impressed by how much more people were here now. He hadn’t been expecting that, especially since she was really an oddity after the changes he had made.

Since she was the only woman as tall as she was, he had expected her to truly not have that many friends or to have people coming over more in a mocking or cruelly curious way. But the people around here seemed really happy to see her, talking to her as if she was a celebrity. Which probably was the case; an eight meter tall bombshell had to have a lot of power in this society. Perhaps she even was approached to play in some commercials or perhaps even some movies – even if the roles that a giantess would be able to play would probably be quite limited sadly, especially one as busty as her.

“Hey girl! You sure took your sweet time!” boomed a voice he recognized – it was Miranda and when he noticed her, Jake froze in place.

Of course. If some people had discovered Jackie’s milk qualities, it would have to be her friends. Well, one of them. Alison was as small as ever, but Miranda neared 2,37m, exactly two feet taller than she had been before. She was looking stupendous, and while Jake had to admit that as a giantess Jackie had nothing to be ashamed of, as a tall woman, the black girl was absolutely stunning. Her whole body had curves for days, which hadn’t been enhanced by his changes, after all, they only looked bigger because she was bigger!

She had an aura of power which didn’t seem to be diminished by Jackie’s titanic size against her own. She was clearly one of the tallest person in the room – but not the only one. He noticed a few other peoples who were taller than they had been a few hours ago. Not all of them had turned out into colossus like Miranda, some had barely grown a dozen centimeters. But a handful had clearly become a lot more massive, and it seemed that with their increased height, they had picked up another lifestyle, one which would put their taller body to use, by becoming fitter and sexier.

Miranda was certainly the most impressive. She waded through the throng of people, making little efforts to accommodate the smaller persons around her. None seemed to dare talk up to her however, and while Jake felt a little worried by this behavior, which seemed far from her previous attitude, he had to admit that she was looking quite attractive. Her confidence was like an aura surrounding her, and she lorded over smaller people with such a natural ease that he couldn’t fault her for that. And it seemed that people were used to it, which surprised him.

“Well, we had a lot of talking to do” chuckled Jackie, bringing Jake’s mind back on what Miranda had said, not what she looked.

“I’m not sure you two talked much” huffed Alison, surprisingly outspoken for someone as small as she was. “You’ve never been patient enough for that!”

“Oh come on! I’m not like that at all” laughed Jackie, and it created a wave of roaring laughter around them, surprising Jake once more. Clearly, even a minute change as transforming her milk had had such an impact.

He couldn’t fathom the idea that she would have been so popular if she couldn’t make people grow taller. And yet, from the way peoples who had changed were treated, it didn’t seem that it was known that it was because of her milk from the rest. He started to suspect that there was quite a traffic and that some young peoples were willing to pay whatever price she would have asked in exchange. He suspected that once they were supposed to have stopped growing, Jackie didn’t share her milk with them, which perhaps explained why Alison was still small.

“Anyway, you need something to drink Jakey-boy?” asked Miranda, approaching him and looking – merely glancing in fact – to her own breasts, in a clear allusion to what Jackie could offer he bet.

“Gladly, I haven’t drank at all since I came here” he replied, doing his best to play it coy.

“Not that you weren’t offered any” chuckled Jackie. “But you know that everything’s on the house for you, you can have whatever you want!”

“Well… some coke would be great, for a starter! It’s a little too soon for me to drink anything stronger!” he replied, and he was quite happy to see that the giantess and her friends agreed and started talking between themselves – Jake was content to return to the sidelines to better notice the changes he made and their repercussions.

It became quite clear that the taller people were the center of attention. Perhaps it was because having so many peoples over two meters tall in the same town was exceptional, but it seemed to Jake’s eyes that those small giants knew how to use their increased size. And in fact, they didn’t seem to really bother with discretion, as he almost immediately discovered. As he walked around, he stumbled on several couples making it out, in the open, against walls. Most of those were giants on girls, but a few were giantesses on men or same-sex. And the proximity of others didn’t seem to bother them.

Perhaps he should have been really shocked, but to his own stupor, he found himself aroused a little. Not that he wanted to become taller, not at all. But being so brazen and clearly able to get away with it… it was impressive. And probably a side effect of Jackie being so tall; since she could get away with whatever she probably wanted, others followed her example. He had wanted her to be happy in spite of her changes after all, and so he had created a world where taller people could really be so brazen. He was a little jealous now. He liked Jackie but he didn’t want to pass up on the opportunities to see and change more of the world, because he was claimed.

But before he could think about a way to change things up again, he was stopped by a large hand on one of his shoulders. Turning around, he was greeted by an exposed midriff, paler than any skin he had ever seen, the belly button pierced by a silver ring. He looked up and up, past a modest but visible breast line, to discover a pale face, whose lips were jet black, the eyes surrounded by quite a lot of black eyeliner and long raven hairs, which was looking at him with piercing brown eyes, which made him a little queasy.

He obviously recognized her immediately. Serene. She had always been tall; in fact, she had probably always been the tallest girl in town, at an incredible 2 meters seven. Thin to the point that she looked somewhat vaguely sick, she had that emo and goth vibe which looked even more disturbing on her considering her size. Well. Her former size since she was now probably 2 meters and a whooping sixty-eight centimeters tall. And she was absolutely creepy, with the way she tilted her head as she looked at him.

“Hey Jake… So, I didn’t took you for the kind of man who liked taller girls… guess I was wrong, uh?”

The way she said it made him extremely nervous. It was true that he was into taller girls, but there had always been something vaguely creepy with Serene. Perhaps it was because she just didn’t know how to use her size except for scaring people off; or it was her super-brat behavior at times. She was the only daughter of a very wealthy family of their town after all. In any case, she had always had a mood which made approaching her a daunting prospect, one he hadn’t dared dabble into.

And now that she was even taller, she certainly looked like huge troubles. He wasn’t an idiot; he could see that she wanted to do something with him. And she was stunning, he couldn’t help but notice how she stood, prouder than ever, but also with a hint of some dissatisfaction. He wondered why it was. She was probably the second tallest person in town, possibly the second tallest woman in the world after all. But the way she was pouting, Jake was absolutely certain that she was unhappy with a lot of things.

“I… I don’t see what you’re talking about” he replied, taking a step back and then another as she approached him, until his back was against the wall.

“I think you know exactly what I mean” she grunted, her mouth grinning – and for the first time he noticed that she had quite the large mouth, while her lips were thin. “And I think you’re here because Jackie’s actually too tall for you, wouldn’t you say? Eight meters tall, that’s far too much! That bitch” she finished, her voice heavy with venom and envy.

“No really, I don’t” he replied, a little angry now, but he was interrupted by a loud moan to his left – he looked to it and it was his mistake.

In a flash, Serene was on him, pushing him firmly against the wall, one of her hand sealing off his mouth with ease, while the other descended on his pants. He tried to shake her off but it was futile. She was a lot stronger than he was, even when she didn’t seem that impressive in muscular mass. And in fact he realized with trepidations that her legs alone, pressing against his, sealed him in place as her belly pushed into his torso. He looked up and was greeted by her eyes, almost shining with gleeful and cruel pleasure. He understood what was about to happen and he couldn’t do a thing.

She removed his pants, and he tried to wiggle away when she did that, hoping that she’d fumble or something. But she didn’t. She held him firmly in place and he couldn’t do anything. And his treacherous body loved it. His dick was quickly becoming rock hard in spite of Serene’s clumsy ministrations. Perhaps he shouldn’t have liked it, but hot damn, she was absolutely taking his breath away, in more ways than one. And the way she breathed made it quite clear that she was super aroused by such a turn of event. Jake realized that soon, he’d have sex with this mini-giantess, whether he wanted it or not.

But it wasn’t a bad thing in itself, he realized. He wanted to have a taller girlfriend because he loved being dominated slightly – or perhaps a little more than slightly. But in this case, it was more because it was Serene. He felt that of all the peoples to have grown thanks to the changes he had made, she was perhaps the most dangerous. He glared at her, trying to convey that she was making a mistake. He didn’t expect anything out of it, of course. She seemed content with what she was doing to him, after all, and she hadn’t any reason to stop. And yet she did.

“What with the look” she chuckled. “You should love it. Aren’t I better than that huge ass Jackie? All she has for her is a freakish accident which made her into some sort of giant freak. I got my size thanks to genetics. So you see, aren’t I the most interesting of the two? Uh? Why don’t you answer that before I’ve my way with you? But you’d better not scream, runt” she finished, removing her hand from his mouth;

“Yeah well, it’s only because I know deep down you’re gentle and just a little foul-mouthed Serene” said Jake, seizing the occasion. “And -.”

She cut him off by putting her hand on his mouth again. He cursed himself, he hadn’t changed things enough surely! But when he looked up at her again, he could see that the creepy vive she had always given off had reduced greatly. She was still a little strange and the intensity in her eyes unnerving, but it wasn’t the worst. He could live with the idea of having sex with her. It wouldn’t feel like a dirty rape now, at least. It was the most important thing for him. He wanted to be dominated, he was even willing to let himself be abused reasonably… but what she had in mind before was too sick for him.

And of course, making her somewhat sicker meant that while her size allowed her to dominate, the strength difference had lessened, for now. If she was great, perhaps he’d slowly add something to her as he had done Jackie? He wouldn’t go as far as with the blonde giantess he had created of course, but there would be some changes he could do to Serene still, down the line. But as of right now, he had a hard time focusing on any of this, because she was now a lot more skilled with the handjob she was giving him.

“You know, I’ve always wanted to have my way on someone… but even with my size, it never worked out… it’s so damn frustrating!” she said, as she increased the pace of her hands moving on his dick, making him moan and shiver. “Finally, I’ll get to do it with you today so you’d better not disappoint me, little man. Okay, the last bit was a tad too much I guess” she finished under her breath.

Now that she was hesitant, she somehow became sexier in Jake’s eyes. Perhaps because she was reassuring, she wouldn’t abuse her size and strength now, or at least not too much. She’d ravish him but only because he allowed it entirely. And when she pushed him further into her, leaning closer to the wall, he moaned. It was enough to reassure her, of course, and she removed her hand again. Jake didn’t use the opportunity to say anything however, instead starting to kiss that slim belly, making her chuckle.

It turned out that while she wasn’t really skilled with her height, she knew how to use it well enough that he could forget everything for a time. As it was, it was mostly when she put her hands on his shoulders, moved her ass away from him and leant forward, almost bending at 90° degrees, and still forcing him to look up slightly, which was insanely arousing to him. And when she kissed him, he didn’t try to stop her, in fact he even enjoyed the moment, even if a part of him felt a little bad doing it mere minutes after having had sex with Jackie.

Her tongue invaded his mouth and his own tried to push it a little, to no avail, which made her moan in turn. He felt her long fingers clawing on his shoulder, bruising him a little through his shirt. She groaned and pushed forward, her breathing quickening faster and faster as she started to let loose her desires. And while he appreciated what she was doing, he wanted to improve her a little. Not much, she just needed to reach 3 meters tall and he’d be happy, and she didn’t need to become super strong like Jackie or busty or anything. Just a tad more taller than she already was.

“You’re three meters tall, and really skilled when it comes to sex” he whispered, looking her right in the eyes when she finally broke their kiss, leaving both of them panting.

“You’re right on both accounts, little one” she laughed, her hands leaving his shoulders to trace their way on his body, stimulating him in subtler and yet incredible way. “I mean, I’m not a wore, but I love to do my best in everything, you should know it. And if you don’t, you’ll soon discover how far I go when I want to be the best...”

But they wouldn’t. The sound of the crowds growing closer made her stop. She growled but Serene released Jake, taking a step back and frowning. It was clear that Jackie was coming here, her booming steps were unmistakable, and Serene didn’t feel like confronting her. As for Jake himself, he rushed to get his pants back, and tried to remove anything he could have had on his face before the eight meters tall behemoth could see him. He didn’t want to risk angering her, after all.

“You’d better keep your mouth shut about it… and think about me” whispered Serene a mere second before vacating the grounds as fast as she could.

“Hey Jake!” boomed Jackie when she finally appeared, having to slightly tilt her head to avoid colliding with the cellar. “I see you’ve found your way to the pleasure corridor!”

She laughed and it seemed that the breasts he had kept enhancing almost spilled out of bra and her shirt, which was jaw-dropping for me, since I could tell that her bra was more reinforced steel than frisky laces. Her presence didn’t seem to bother the other couples much, none even looked at her and I suddenly wondered if it was a common sighting for them, to see her walk around when they fucked in her house. Perhaps it was just accepted by everyone, an open secret which I didn’t know until now.

“Yeah, it’s… it’s a thing…” he replied, not sure of what to say.

“You bet it is! It’s true you’ve rarely come here, which is a little sad… but on the other hand, that means I got you for myself!”

She took a booming step closer and, in a flesh, she lifted him from the ground, her long fingers coiling around his torso, so fast that he felt a little sea-sick. But when he stopped next to her lips and she kissed him, pushing his face into them, he replied in kind, going as far as to nibble her. It was a good way to hide Serene’s effect on him, after all. And he loved it too. And when she finally moved him back a little, he was gasping and feeling both happy and a little ashamed.

“So… what do you want to do now?” she asked him, grinning.

It was an excellent question and Jake had a few ideas in mind:

1.      Stay with Jackie and make her more like a Queen Bee… bring on the orgy!

2.      Find Serene again, and make her even more dominant but gentle, just to see what happens

3.      Jackie is good, but Jake could be better – perhaps he should shrink himself?

4.      Ditch the party for now – there is a whole town of people to alter!

 

Chapter 6 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone ! The new chapter is out ! I hope you'll like it and go wild with the votes !

https://strawpoll.com/dha6rczw8

 

Chapter 6

“So, I can let you alone for more than a few minutes?” she asked him, as she gently put him back on the ground.

“Yeah… I need to go and find Serene anyway” he replied, trying to convey that it was truly a change he wanted to make to himself, and thus the world – and it seemed it worked since Jackie didn’t seemed bothered to hear that.

“Sure you do!” she chirped. “Well, see you as you as you’ll be able to, okay?” she said, before twirling around and returning to the main room, leaving Jake relieved but also a little saddened, he had to admit.

But of course, he really didn’t focus on it. He did need to find Serene again, after all. It was really strange to have that urge when he knew it was entirely because of the choice he had made. But it was okay, and he searched for the smaller giantess, hoping to find her quickly. But as it was, she didn’t seem to be in any of the rooms where someone smaller than Jackie could have entered. Jake started to get frustrated, and stopped. How could he find her? Of course, he realized quickly that he only had to wish it…

“I know exactly where Serene is right now” he whispered, and indeed he knew.

He had started to believe that she had ditched the party, but in truth she had simply moved out outdoors, in Jackie’s garden. No wonder that he hadn’t found her – before all his changes, Jackie’s room was better known for its pool than its garden, after al. But when he gout outside, he was greeted by Serene’s nonchalantly lounging on the green grass. The pool was gone, clearly maintaining it for someone as massive as Jackie would have been too much of a hassle for anyone, and the garden thus looked quite vast. And empty.

“Wow, someone has thought about me a lot more than I expected. I guess I am better that this overgrown idiot, uh?” said Serene, when she noticed him. “How did you find me?”

“I don’t really know? I searched the place which made the least sense for you to be and I guess on the grass in the sun was it?” he replied, lying but also smiling – the edge of Serene’s malice was blunted and she just unable to not be snarky now, which he liked, and he wanted to see more of that side.

“Ooh, sarcasm… I like it… But leave it to the big girls, I assure you that it doesn’t suit plebeians too much… At least it’s what dad keeps telling and I don’t see any reason to not believe it. Anyway, come here and sit” she ordered, patting the ground next to her. “And don’t even think about saying no, or I’ll have to get up…”

“Don’t worry, I won’t” he replied aloud, and then mumbled a little change on her. “Serene is gentle but she just has to dominate everyone around her, and she doesn’t take no for an answer…”

The changes his words induced in her were subtle and yet, he immediately noticed them, which was surprising. Where she had been confident but in a sort of subdued way, she now radiated charisma, as if her certainty that she could have had anything she wanted was made physically manifest. She wasn’t stronger or anything like that, but you could tell that she expected the world to conform to her will. Which Jake found funny since he was actually the one with such a power, after all. But it was something he liked – even if it was just an illusion, she looked more in charge of everything than he was, and it was just right.

“Did you say something? Because I think I’d know of better use of your tongue than to spout things, you know?” she told him, tilting her head to look at him while pointing to her nether region.

Jake blushed. He didn’t know what he had expected but certainly not that. He wasn’t used crude behavior like that, even if he had often fantasied that he’d met a really tall woman so dominant she would waste time with niceties. In a sense, he now had found one in the previously withdrawn Serene, and he liked it. He decided that right now, he could play with her. If things got dicey, he’d be able to shift out of this whole mess after all! He’d just have to make his tongue wiggle elsewhere than on Serene’s bush. Still…

“Don’t you want to go to the shack, instead of here? It’s known for that kind of stuff, after all…” pointing at an empty space of air which soon wasn’t empty anymore.

“Yeah, sure… Better not disappoint boy, because I’m really good in there!”

As she said that, she stood, and Jake was reminded that being around a three meters tall girl made him feel smaller than he had ever been. Even compared to Jackie, it was a whole other thing. The bombshell giantess was so tall it was easy to picture her as more than human, something outside the boundaries of what was deemed possible and it helped him deal with the size difference. Serene, with her lithe body type and her size was a lot more freakish in a way. Even without his powers, she could have been possible, and it made her somewhat more intimidating in the end.

“Hey! What are you doing? Come here already, I don’t want other peoples coming here before us! I don’t have all day, you know? Unlike some peoples, I have a very demanding family life!”

“Really? Care to enlighten me while I work on relieving you from your stress” he said, a little amused by Serene’s words.

“Yeah, sure. Do a good enough job and I will. But remember this” she added, extending her hand to catch him by the neck and bring him closer to her. “I am hard to please!”

It wasn’t something which surprised him. She had a reputation to not just be goth and emo, but also posh and snobbish when she wanted to. Learning that it also played into the sex she had didn’t seem too far fetched for Jake. It presented with a challenge however. Aside from this morning’s lovemaking with Jackie – who had been around the same size as Serene was right now, by then – he hadn’t any experience when it came to sex, or pleasuring a girl. It made him a little nervous, something Serene seemed to notice and use for her own benefit.

“Looks like someone doesn’t know what to do” she chuckled. “Good thing I’m here and meant to be in charge. Here, let me help you!”

Before he could said anything, Jake felt Serene’s fingers moving from his neck to the back of his head, and he was pushed face first into her crotch. It was still covered by her jeans, which made for a somewhat uncomfortable experience, but she didn’t seem to care, and he wasn’t able to protest. Plus, he had to admit that being roughly handled like that was kind of enticing for him. She kept at it for a few seconds before stopping, letting him breath but preventing his head from moving – even if he had to admit that the sickly constitution he had given her meant that he could get out of this hold anytime he wanted.

“Okay, so now that you know where the action will take place… unbutton my jean and push my panty aside. You’re forbidden to try and remove any, I want to be clothes while you lick my pussy. Understood?”

“Uh… yeah” he replied, his voice a bit muffled. “Could you, uh, move your hand a little so I could better see what I’m doing?” he asked her, his lips pressed against the denim on her crotch.

“No. Do as you’re told as I want it, not how it’d be best for you” she replied haughtily. “But if really you can’t I’ll do it myself, of course” she added, a little remorsefully perhaps.

He didn’t reply and tried to do as he was told. He contemplated the idea of unzipping her pants with his teeth but it sounded better in his mind that he hoped to achieve if he really tried ad decided that his hands would be batter used. And when he caressed her upper legs to have access to her crotch, she moaned lightly, highlighting that he had made the right choice. He was rewarded by the sight of a frisky blood red panty, very sexy, which he pushed aside to great the cleanly shaved pussy of Serene.

It was very different from his time with Jackie. Unlike then, he wasn’t treated like an equal; Serene clearly saw him as beneath her when it came to it. She hadn’t even offered to do him after or anything. And her hands were certainly not caressing him either. The one on the back of his head remained firmly there, clutching at his hair even, while the other was nowhere to be felt, which left him wondering if she didn’t use it to support herself against the wall as she pushed her hips outward, as if to force his face deeper into her.

He soon found himself working quite diligently, lapping at her outer labia, and even tickling her clit. She shivered and moaned and yet her hand never left the back of his head, and the second one suddenly nestled on his shoulder, her nails digging into his skin through his shirt. She didn’t said anything but she didn’t need to. Jackie could have broken her like a twig without any effort, but Jake felt that Serene, in that moment, was the one displaying far more control over him. She was naturally dominant, in a way that even the changes he had made to Jackie hadn’t allowed her to be!

It became even more apparent when she started to gyrate her hips. Suddenly his mouth wasn’t the only thing in contact with her vulva. She was actually pushing it on his whole face, in effect she was marking her territory, claiming him as her own, but he doubted it was done voluntarily. It was mostly just her getting lost in the pleasure she felt and trying to express it in a way she found satisfactory. He could live with that, and in fact, it allowed him some more space to move and try to get his hands in his own pant. After all, he was starting to get really hard and it was painful to be so confined…

He was noticed however, and it seemed that it wasn’t something that Serene wanted. She dug her nails deeper until his hands stopped moving and even then, she released his shoulder only when his hands came to rest on her hips. And when he tried to snake them beneath her shit to caress her soft, silky skin, he was greeted by caresses, even while he felt the fire of pain in his shoulder and the unmistakable sensation of blood trickling on his skin, which was a little unnerving, but he didn’t dare stop doing what he was doing now. He didn’t want to get hurt, after all, not without asking for it.

“You know, you’re really just the right size – well, almost. I think it’d be better if you were smaller” she said out loud, but Jake wasn’t sure she was really talking to him. “I’d love to have a little runt fucking me. I’d have to crouch just for him to do what you’re doing right now… I’d shove his whole face into me… But sadly, even as tall as I am, there is no one who fits the bill… not that they’d be attracted in me if they existed. They all prefer freaks of nature than Jackie, instead of real tall women like me!”

She was clearly extremely bitter about it, and yet it was something he hadn’t ever thought about. Serene had been the tallest before, and perhaps that when Jackie had been tall due to simply being tall, she had come to accept it, and found some sort of greater stability, a better acceptance by the other peoples. Perhaps she hadn’t been the freakishly tall girl who frightened all guys. But by making Jackie a giantess through an accident, and yet remain extremely popular, he had somewhat robbed her of that. Yeah, she was tall by nature but it was freakish, in a way.

Serene was acting out on her anger now. She pushed herself more forcefully on him and Jake started to get a little worried. Not because she would be able to pin him against his will – she wasn’t strong enough in spite of her height, but she was liable to being hurt herself if he struggled. And he didn’t want to hurt her. He was searching for a way to make her happier, if perhaps without turning her into a larger giantess. He felt she was perfect at her current height. But surely he could help her in a way or two, if he focused on it, and was able to form the words.

“Yes, don’t you think I’m the best? That huge idiot don’t know what to do with her size! If it was me, I can tell you I wouldn’t be satisfied with people buying my milk to get taller. They’d have to earn it! By doing whatever I’d asked them…”

Her voice trailed off as she focused on what she’d have done if she had been in Jackie’s shoes. Jake couldn’t really picture it, but he was certain she found it really erotic, since she was turning extremely wet, far more than he could pretend he had been able to induce by himself. Her fingers on his skull were starting to caress him now, as she enjoyed the power she had over him and the way her mind was wandering to her lustful fantasies. He wanted her to put them into words, it could have helped him find how to change her some more.

“You know what I’d love Jake? Do you? I’d love to have several peoples, boys and girls, competing on me, for the right to suck my tits. Only those who’d satisfy me would get the prize, I’d swat the others like the flies they’d be! Oh, the opportunities… I wouldn’t waste my time in a house like she does, I’d be out and about, flaunting my enormous tits! She doesn’t even know what to do with them, that bitch!”

“Well, she does fine with them, believe me” he managed to say, when her hand stopped pushing his head forward and he got some space to speak. “But well, you have a splendid ass, I think it should be enough to attract everyone, wouldn’t you agree?” he finished, even as she finally pushed him back into her pussy.

And as he had said, so it was. He hadn’t made her ass bigger or firmer, at least not in an out of proportion way. It was simply that what she sported could now only be considered the perfect to be a splendid ass, able to attract anyone she so wished. It was strange because Jake could tell that before, he would have deemed Serene to lack any noticeable curves. And yet, as his hands explored it tentatively, he found it absolutely fitting for the definition of a great ass. He chuckled a little, which came to bit him into his own ass, not literally but quite, in a matter of seconds when a large hand slapped his own behind.

Her fingers clutched him through his own pants, almost too painfully, but he gasped when he realized he liked it. It wasn’t that she was trying to hurt him to make him submit or something. She was simply asserting dominance. Jake worked on her pussy even harder, earning some more moans and sighs, as her hand continued to mash his ass-cheeks, moving from one to another. So far, they were outside but he was certain they wouldn’t remain there for long. She was starting to approach the rim of his clothes and he was getting extremely aroused at the idea of Serene’s finger digging into his flesh.

“Hum, I love it, the way you react to me” she moaned. “It’s almost as if you had been made to meet my needs. I want some little sub like you to do what I want with, because I know he’ll love it all the way. So how will you take it if I go further boy, if I want to really make you my bitch? Will you resist or will you submit? No, don’t answer yet. I want to discover it, just to see if you’re really honest. I know men, you can make all the promises for a good fuck and then break them all. I won’t have it!”

She suddenly put her legs behind his own and pushed, making him fall. He screamed but he landed on something relatively soft. He couldn’t tell what it was however, because Serene’s pussy was now level with his brow and her thighs prevented him from seeing anything. He hadn’t much time to consider his situation however, when she started to move, her wet nether region moving around his face, marking him as her own, he guessed. But he appreciated it, surprisingly, and he tried to lick it when it came close to his mouth, even if she seemed to enjoy avoiding it for now.

“Yes, yes! I love it! I love that you take it like a real man should – by trying to please me!” she growled, as she quickened her pace, making it harder to breathe and lick her correctly. “I’m the one in charge and you know it, don’t you Jake? You wouldn’t want to be the one calling the shots, if we were together for more than some dirty sex in a shack, right?”

Again, he couldn't answer since she closed her legs on his face. Now, it was becoming dangerous. Jake had some difficulties breathing in. His mouth was stuck against her skin and her pussy was just against his nostrils. Sure, he could smell how excited she was, but he didn’t feel like dying yet. He lightly tapped her leg, then with a little more urgency, and she moved. She didn’t even groan or complained, and he gasped, taking in the precious oxygen as she positioned herself on him once more.

“Okay, it should be enough for you now” she stated, and she sat on his face again – but she made sure he was able to breath, a fact he was relieved about; and he was even more relieved to have changed her, since he doubted she’d have been so considerate before.

She seemed to be less in a rush now, taking her time. She still imposed her rhythm on him, and he had to keep up, for fear of being at risk again, but she seemed to be able to control herself better now. Still, as his tongue worked on her clit, she started to moan. Softly, at first, but her voice became ever more high pitched, until she finally came. It was surprising how silently she did that. A little dumbly perhaps, Jake had expected everyone to come with a roar, but Serene was almost silent, with barely a hiss escaping her lips.

Not that he could focus on it. It turned out that his position, with his head between the thighs of a three meters tall woman was fairly dangerous by itself, because she closed them and tried to push his head away with one of her hand – or pull, in his case; and he felt both as if his neck would be wrung or if he’d be scalped if he tried to resist. Or perhaps she’d have broken his jaws, considering how strongly she closed her legs. In any case, Jake didn’t dare resist and he was panting on the ground, feeling both satisfied by his work and very much in need of some pleasure for himself.

“Fuck, you were awesome, Jake” she gasped in turn, letting herself fall next to him. “Too bad I can’t keep you for myself. I’d love to make you shrink and keep you in my pocket… or even closer to my heart, you know?”

Now, that sentence created a lot of vivid images in Jake’s head. And not just of him shrinking and put next to Serene’s nipple – a fairly dangerous place to be, considering how flat she was. She probably didn’t even wear a bra at all… But it was definitively a great idea. Others flooded his mind however, now that she had kindled something inside of him. What if he wasn’t the one to shrink and she wasn’t the one to lord over others? Choosing turned out to be quite hard, but he knew he had but a few seconds to make his changes.

1.      Jake follows with Serene’s idea – having god-like powers is meant to be shared!

2.      Jake actually shrink Serene – having god-like powers should come with some perks!

3.      Serene having the power to shrink peoples seems wrong… what about Jackie?

4.      Hey, what if he just gave such a power to someone at the party… randomly?

 

 

Chapter 7 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Well, we are leaving the party for now ! I hope you'll like this chapter :) ! Next one will probably delayed till the end of June, because I have an important exam coming in two weeks and need to work on it, sorry !

https://strawpoll.com/hycdjzube

Chapter 7

Jake licked his lips. What he had finally chosen to do was very dangerous. Not that he hadn’t already been taking steps to insure it wouldn’t be too dangerous for anyone, but giving Serene that power… it seemed to be an excellent recipe for disaster. But he also found it just too enticing to pass it up. Plus, with his powers, he could certainly find a way to make sure nobody would be seriously hurt in the process. He just had to find the right way to word it out and make sure Serene didn’t went mad with it.

“What are you talking about?” he finally said, “you can shrink peoples to whatever size you want, everyone knows it, and restore them when you so wish it. And they become sufficiently resilient to never be seriously hurt, whatever you do, so everything would be fine.”

“Well duh” she replied once his power had taken effect. “Of course I know. But when I shrank that skank Jackie, everyone and their mother blew a gasket and I’ve been forbidden to doing it again. You’d think the bitch would be happy to be normal sized, but apparently 1m50 was too small for her huge ass…” she growled. “Thought it’d make her happy to not be a freak anymore…”

Now, it was something Jake hadn’t thought about at all. Of course Serene would have tried to shrink Jackie. It was clear she didn’t like not being the tallest one in town after all. At three meters tall, she was immense compared to most people, but she was dwarfed so much by the real giantess Jackie that he should have expected her to do something like that. And be punished accordingly, Jackie was probably a real tourist attraction and a boon to their town, after all!

“Well, I mean… I am a nobody even if Jackie likes me” he said. “I think you could get away with shrinking me and taking me somewhere, as long as I return in a few hours, you know?”

She looked strangely at him, with a glint in her eyes, colder than before, but also fiercer. Then she grinned and nodded. He expected her to then shrink him here and there but instead she started by French kissing him. It was surprising and he closed his eyes and she did that, enjoying the experience immensely. He wasn’t sure why she did that, but he loved it so he closed his own eyes and let her take the wheel. And she he started to notice something strange. Her tongue seemed to grow larger and larger.

She was shrinking him, he realized with some stupor. It wasn’t an instantaneous change, as he had expected, but whether it was because she couldn’t or didn’t want to make him lose all his height in a split second wasn’t quite clear. It was extremely strange to experience it, especially because Serene kept growing and growing as he became smaller, her tongue soon threatening to prevent him from breathing, as it took more space in his mouth and seemed to try and make him gag, until she broke the kiss.

She didn’t say a word as he kept dwindling and Jake himself had no words. It was an altogether different experience from what he had experienced since he had gotten those new powers. It wasn’t instantaneous for starter, which gave him a lot of time to shift from stupor to exhilaration to a certain sense of dread as Serene kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger… and it wasn’t the world rearranging itself around her wishes. She didn’t made it so he had always been smaller than normal, she was shrinking him now, and it was a whole other thing, which he wasn’t taking as well as he had expected.

She was becoming ever more gigantic as he shrank and it wasn’t until he was less than one meter tall that he noticed that his clothes were shrinking with him. It was surprising, since he had just gave her the power to shrink people, but perhaps that, for a lack of better term, the Universe considered that people meant “humans with clothes”. Anyway, he hadn’t as much time as he’d have wanted to consider it, since Serene’s now truly enormous hand descended on him, planting firmly on his torso and yet reaching up to his lips, which she kept closed with a finger.

“Hush, little one” she whispered, a grin spraying her lips. “We’re reaching my favorite moment, the one when you stop just being small for a person to becoming something more like a doll or something like that, and I hate it when people screams around that part. When you’ll be smaller and I can’t hear you, it’ll be great, make your throat sore, it’ll be okay. But I just love seeing the worry in your eyes. I’m not evil, so don’t you get too frightened. I never lost anybody… for too long! But when it’ll be over, my breasts will look like mountains to you.”

Now, it’d be a tall order and it gave Jake a rough idea of how small he was supposed to get. Serene was as flat as a pancake after all. If her breasts were really supposed to turn into mountains for him, then forget being ant-sized, he would probably end small enough than the smallest ant he knew would have to be at least elephant-sized compared to him. Perhaps he should have gotten really worried, but it excited him. If she shrank him so much, he’d got to explore her body like no other, and he couldn’t wait for it to happen.

He still had some way to go however, as the shrinking wasn’t that fast. And Clearly, Serene had other plans than just plop him on her non-existent breasts. She lifted her shirt a little, revealing her bra-less torso and put it on his face. He couldn’t see it then, but she was biting her lips sensually. She wanted something and they all gave it to her. Some just finally screamed and their breath made her skin tingle. Other bit or licked or even just pleaded for her to make them tall again. But it was always a wonderful experience and Serene got a kick out of it every time.

Even Jake appreciated it. Her taunt skin was just against his face and while it was a little uncomfortable around his nose, he experienced something out of his wildest fantasies and it took all of his resolve to not start licking and nibbling at the pale flesh above him. He was the one with the greatest powers after all, surely he could contain himself! Plus, if Serene somehow went angry with his passivity, he’d just have to change the world some more and all would be fine. Therefore only his rapid breathing, made harder by her weight, washed on Serene’s skin.

Soon however, her weight started to become rather uncomfortable all around. It was also a strange sensation, because it wasn’t hurting him, not really, but Jake could tell that by now Serene was far too heavy to just rest on him like that. He couldn’t see her whole body, hell, he couldn’t even turn his head around to try and gauge it, but he could tell he was still shrinking by a lot. He doubted that he was taller than fifty centimeters by now, and a woman as tall as she was – even as thing as she was – would normally have been enough to crush him flat. Thankfully he had taken it into consideration before granting her powers.

He soon found himself plastered against her skin. It was really the strangest experience he had ever lived through, and quite different from what he had dreamed about. Not that it wasn’t agreeable, in its own way, to submit so entirely to a woman but it was also a lot hotter and damp in here than he had expected. And by now, he could hear and feel the heartbeat of the giantess, his small body pressed against hers to tightly. It was like a distant, all powerful, drum, which made him feel a little queasy.

And even then, he kept shrinking for a few more minutes, until it finally stopped. He couldn’t tell how he knew he had reached his final size, but he knew. It didn’t prevent his mind to go blank with fear when Serene started to stand up and he remained stuck on her skin. It was absolutely terrifying, and he clutched to her as best he could. Thankfully, at his utterly minuscule size, her previously smooth skin had ridges and the likes he could get his fingers on and even her perspiration made for a boon in avoiding to fall. Knowing that even if he did he was in no real danger didn’t help him at all.

He tried to look around when light flooded over him. He would have loved to see a mirror or something, but there was absolutely nothing around for him to notice. In fact, he was so small now that what was more than a few meters away, like the distant wall of the shack, seemed blurry. He hadn’t much time to consider any of it however, not even how Serene’s nipple, far above his head sure looked enormous now, before she let her shirt fall back and he was caught in pitch blackness once more.

It was truly an insane event, and he started to regret giving such abilities to Serene, but it was a tad too late for that. Not that Jake couldn’t have unmade his change, of course, but he didn’t want to. Better to see if the mountain of a woman he was on had a real plan before. As it was, she seemed to be walking, but how fast and where, he couldn’t tell. His position was really getting uncomfortable and while, looking down, he noticed she had tucked her shirt into her jeans, he didn’t want to risk falling there. Too many recipes for disaster. He had to go up.

Jake looked up, but the best he could see was a faint outline, moving slightly, where he suspected her nipple was – he had barely seen it before it went dark after all. Serene’s shirt had a high neck, making it hard to see anything in there, but he decided that it was worth a shot. If he could just reach the nipple, he’d be able to sit on it, at least. It’d be a better way to spend his time hear, and he’d get to rest a little at least. All he had to do was to climb for hundreds of meters, something he had never done. Easy.

It turned out to be, indeed. Not because Jake was secretly a professional athlete but rather because Serene’s skin offered a lot of places to grip for his hand; plus, at his current size, it was more akin to a very steep stair or perhaps a ladder than a true climbing. It still tired him to no end and he started to wonder if he’d even reach his destination before she fished him up, when he realized she had stopped. At his size, the world outside was only a confused mess of booming sounds but he suspected Serene was talking to someone.

He almost – almost – stopped to try and listen what was happening. It seemed that Serene was into an argument or something like that, because she was moving her arms a lot more, which made her whole torso shift wildly. And there seemed to be with someone whose voice was extremely loud, but he couldn’t make out a word and couldn’t even tell if it was a man or a woman. In any case, he realized that remaining here was just waiting to fall down, and he didn’t want it. Plus he hoped to have almost reached his objective.

He kept at it and suddenly his whole word shifted brutally, as if someone had pushed Serene. He screamed from the top of his lungs, but Jake managed to keep his hold firm, and he even was lucky enough to see where he was when Serene readjusted herself, moving her collar slightly. He wasn’t that far from his objective, now it was more a matter of sliding to the left than going up, which he was grateful for. In a few minutes, he’d be safe and would get to rest a little – if the conversation outside calmed down. As far as he could tell, it wasn’t really the case and he started to really worry.

Jake decided that he needed to focus on himself and what he wanted to achieve now. He was far too small to be of any help, since he couldn’t even change the world without knowing what was happening, it was too dangerous. He wanted to avoid making things worse. His arms were tired and hurting, but he felt the texture under his fingers change, becoming rougher denser, and he knew he was on the nipple now. He explored it, feeling it hardening slowly underneath his touch. He wondered if Serene truly felt it or if it was just because of some natural reaction to a very light touch.

Finally, he got to sit on it, even as it seemed that Serene started walking again. He put his back against her torso and extended his legs as best he could – in truth, he had room to spare, and while it was getting really hot and humid here, making it harder to breath, he at least wasn’t pushed into the fabric of the woman’s shirt. It was a small blessing and he closed his eyes for a moment. He didn’t want to sleep and fall back, but he really needed a moment or two of rest before thinking about what he’d do once Serene would fish him up and start playing with him.

He woke with a vigorous shake up of his whole world. He had drifted to sleep so fast he hadn’t even noticed it, and now his whole body ached as his muscles started to rest after the long climb. He hadn’t much time to consider it however since light flooded his dark surroundings as Serene simply lifted her shirt over her head and threw it away into the distance. And suddenly Jake felt really worried. He had no idea where he was, but it certainly didn’t look like Jackie’s place, or any other nearby…

He suspected he was now inside Serene’s home. It certainly seemed to be posh enough for it. It had a certain vibe which made him think of old money, and her family was the wealthiest in town since forever. It was hard to be sure, of course, since he couldn’t see too well far away, and the room here seemed to be half has large as his whole apartment! He’d have loved to have a look around, but suddenly two enormous pillars descended on him and before he could bolt – to where, he didn’t even thought about it – he was pinned between them.

Jake was lifted from the relative safety of her nipple to be brought up and up toward her face. But it was the ground, which seemed to be several kilometers away which made his stomach churn. While he knew nothing bad could happen to him, seeing it so far away, truly being reduced to a minuscule bug was something which was way too powerful and incredible to take in. He wondered what it did to normal peoples, who didn’t knew they were safe and couldn’t be hurt, to be this small. He didn’t doubt that returning to normal after that would be horribly difficult and he started regretting giving Serene so much power.

He soon had other things to focus however, when an enormous eye peered at him. It was absolutely incredible. He had seen a lot of pictures depicting close-ups on irises, where the colors seemed almost psychedelic, but Serene’s eye was absolutely awe-inspiring. They were brown and piercing at normal size, but here, it was something else. Where the color had been relatively monochrome before, he now saw hundreds of shades, which formed a surprising architecture of color around the jet black pupil, while the sclera, white with some red vein, seemed to extend far to the side.

Jake remained here for what seemed to be long minutes, which surprised him. Why was she keeping him here for so long? It wasn’t as if she had been able to see as many details in him as he could in her. He was far too small, after all! But soon he noticed that her iris expanded, and her breathing, which he hadn’t picked up before, was becoming louder and quicker. He was puzzled but when he looked down, Jake realized what she was doing. She was touching herself! Far below, he could totally see her other hand descending into her panty and he didn’t need to be there to know what her fingers did.

Perhaps Jake should have been angry, he was here, dangling in a grip which was a tad too strong, and fast becoming uncomfortable, but here she was masturbating! Did she really didn’t gave a fuck about him? But in truth… he loved it, and he decided that if she did that, so could he. Opening his jean was a struggle, since he was pinned by the torso, but thankfully Serene had given him just enough leeway to achieve it. It was an absolutely insane experience to touch himself in such a situation, and when her breath quickened, he decided that it was because she saw what he was doing and loved it.

It became clear soon that the mountainous woman who was holding him was soon reaching her climax, just as he did. But what he hadn’t expected was that when she came, in a roaring barrage, inaudible but for the barrage of wind and shockwaves it propagated since her voice was far too deep for his shrunken ears, she’d release her grip on him. He started falling when she climaxed, and he was so small and so light that it took a lot of time for him to even approach the ground, giving him the time to see what Serene was doing.

She was falling on her ass, a look of pure bliss on her face, and she clearly didn’t gave a fuck that he was falling hundreds of meters, if not several kilometers, toward the ground. Thankfully, Jake was light enough that he was probably in no real danger even if he hadn’t made it sure that shrunken person were near invulnerable. Still, it gave him all the time to contemplate what he would do next.

1.      Letting Serene search for him, perhaps she had other things in mind than just touching herself?

2.      Wait to see if someone else barges in, there has to have people in this place?

3.      Explore the house a little, how often will he gets to be in this house anyway?

4.      Make that Serene had other shrunken people here, and see how they all fare?

 

Chapter 8 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hello ! Here is the new chapter out ! Finally ! I hope you'll like it :)

https://strawpoll.com/gxq14cjwr

Chapter 8

As he fell, Jake pondered his situation and what he could do. Strangely enough, his power may well have been absolute, but he wasn’t certain about the changes he needed to make right now. As the ground approached him slowly, far slower than he had expected, at any case, he decided that perhaps he could give Serene a little bit of shame. It’d teach her to better care about her shrunken playmates, hopefully. He took a deep breath, turned around so as to not have his voice taken away by the wind of his fall and spoke, changing the world in a very minute way, for once.

“Serene’s mother barges in” was all he said.

And just as he finally touched ground, with a rather light impact, which didn’t even strained anything in his body, leaving him more than a little puzzled – but happy – he heard a deafening thunder coming from behind the door of Serene’s room, mere seconds before it started to open. Jake was far enough now to see what was happening and glance at Serene, whose look of bliss turned to shock, horror and shame, as she tried to remove her hands from her cunt, but could do nothing to hide the glistening substance on her fingers.

The shrunken man couldn’t understand a word which was said between the two giantesses, but he really didn’t need it to get the gist of it. Serene’s mother seemed outraged by her daughter’s behavior, while the taller woman looked angry and ashamed and hastily tried to dry her fingers on her jeans, while shouting at the older woman, feebly getting up to utterly dominate her own mother thanks to her size – it turned out that her mother wasn’t particularly tall herself, Jake suspected, when he noticed she barely cleared her nether region when she stood next to Serene like that.

It was quite the sight, to see a smallish woman raising her fist and voice to a mini-giantess like Serene, who seemed to grow ever more uncomfortable. Jake decided that she would do well to feel a lot more worried for a time and he started to run toward her mother’s shoes, which were lace sandals. Thankfully, no heels, so he could climb them relatively easily, even if it was still quite dangerous – he knew he wouldn’t even be really hurt if he was trampled upon, but if he could avoid it, he’d be happy!

It was easier said than done of course, since he was really small and the sole of the shoes was taller than he was, even as flat as they were. Mercifully, they were not made of cheap plastic but seemingly something made out of wood, which was thus easy to climb. He soon found himself greeted by the side of her foot, which was really close to the edge of the sandal. Jake searched for some place to rest for a time, but he started to realize that his idea may well have been a little dumb… There was very little room here, it turned out.

There was a smell, also. Oh, it was faint enough that at normal size, he doubted he’d ever noticed it, except if Serene’s mother had put her foot near his nose. But he wasn’t normal sized still and here, it was strong enough that he started to have a strange sensation at the back of his throat, as if he was getting nauseous. And of course, it was far from the only danger, since the woman seemed unable to not move her foot around, balancing on it, stomping it, all the while probably berating her far taller daughter.

And he wasn’t even taking her toes into consideration! As it was, he simply couldn’t stay on the side of the sandal, he risked falling off if he did. Jake had no choice than to walk briskly toward their front, where he hoped to have a tad more space. But her toes were there, each threatening to crush him, especially the largest, which almost seemed to have a mind of its own, flexing this way and then extending that way, always forcing him to move to not be pinned down by it. Jake was starting to get out of breath, which wasn’t a good thing. He needed to be able to move swiftly!

And indeed, after what felt like dozens of minutes but surely was no more than one or two, he was out of breath and with his head spinning a little, he was finally caught off-guard and the large toe fell on him. He wasn’t knocked unconscious when it hit him in the head, but Jake found himself hapless nonetheless. The thing had landed right on him, entirely pinning him in place. Not only the weight made it hard to breath, but his face was also covered, with only the smallest pocket of space for his nostrils to take some much needed air.

And his torment was not lessened when the woman moved. To poor Jake’s horror, who couldn’t even speak himself out of this predicament, Serene’s mother seemed to sense that something was amiss with her foot, since she clamped down on her sandal, or stomped her foot more often, which made the whole ordeal worse for the poor shrunken man. And even when her toe finally lifted itself up from the sandal, as if searching to get rid of whatever was the cause of the nuisance it felt, Jake remained stuck on it.

He tried to pry himself free before the toe returned to rest but try as he may, all he achieved was to twist enough that he could breathe a little easier when it rested again. It wasn’t until it rose a second time that he managed to tumble off of it and he then didn’t waste any time trying to get up, instead rolling desperately toward the edge of the sandal, from which he fell and finally came resting on the ground, which shook mightily. It was then than he finally realized that he wasn’t in Serene’s room anymore.

He got up slowly, wincing as his arms and legs still ached a little, and his torso seemed to have some difficulties expanding correctly. He looked around, trying to get a sense of where he was now. It didn’t seem that he had been carried around for too long. There was an enormous door, which was clearly too large for a normal person. It had to be Serene’s room and it was still slightly ajar. Jake didn’t feel like exploring the house at his current size, he didn’t want to get stomped upon or something like that, so he started to run as best he could toward the door.

He didn’t reached it of course. He hadn’t been expecting Serene’s mother to turn on her heels and return toward her daughter’s room, so when the shadow came over him, all he could do was look up, open his mouth to let out a scream which was absolutely inaudible for the giantess whose sole, came crashing against him. If he hadn’t made sure nothing really bad could happen to shrunken peoples, he would have been reduced to an insignificant read smear on it – perhaps it’d have been a better fate than what he endured now.

The weight his poor body endured was something else compared to the single toe which had brutalized him before. Now, he had to endure the whole weight of the woman above, or so it seemed at least. His bones groaned but they didn’t even so much as crack however and while his lungs shouldn’t have been able to expand to take some much needed oxygen, he actually could breath in, during the few seconds where his body wasn’t stuck between the sole and the ground, without too much pain.

The whole ordeal was horrible nonetheless. Jake was absolutely hopeless and try as he might, he was now fully stock to the sole of Serene’s mother. In fact, it was almost as if his minuscule but indestructible body had made an equally insignificant dent into the material of the sole. Which meant that while he wasn’t pinned as much by the simple fact that the woman was walking, it also meant he wasn’t able to extract himself from the wooden sole. He struggled and tried to wiggle himself back to freedom, to no avail sadly. All he could hope was that the giantess would stop for a few moments.

He wondered why she had turned around like that. He was so small that the voices of the normal sized people around him where basically inaudible, so deep that they registered only as distant rumble at best, simple tremors shaking him entirely and making it hard to think as his ears suffered under the pressure of those words. He was partially shielded being pushed inside the sole, but to be honest, he’d rather have taken the full force of the voices rather than being trapped where he was for a moment longer. Still, he had some hope to put an end to the situation, if he could endure it a while longer.

All he had to do was to wait and sooner or later he’d be able to wish himself out of this predicament. If he could keep his head clear and not fall unconscious, that is. Pushing away the fear and even panic he felt as he was trapped in a pitch black darkness unable to move or speak, was truly taking a toll on him. He really repented to have given so much power to Serene now. Surely he should have been better able to gauge her character and understood that it would take a bad turn like that… but he hadn’t and now he was paying the price for his folly…

Perhaps there was someone else with power over himself, because it turned out that Jake hadn’t to endure this torment for too long. For whatever reason, Serene’s mother started to tap the tip of her foot on the ground instead of planting it firmly on the ground or stomping on it. And the little crevice he had found himself stuck because of his indestructible body wasn’t deep enough that the new movement could pry him free. He tumbled along the sole and when he landed with barely any dignity left, he shed away whatever remained of it to crawl and then run away on all four.

He didn’t stop until he managed to sneak beneath a table, or a desk or whatever it may have been, he didn’t care to stop and get a good look at it. All Jake wanted for now was to be safe – or at least feel safe. Here, he doubted that he’d be stomped on at the very least. And judging by the pristine state of the floor, probably due to some maid or butler or whoever crazy rich peoples employed to keep their house cleaned, he felt confident in the thought that he wouldn’t get to meet some sort of rodent or bug which could threaten him – at least by filling his future nights with nightmares.

Finally, once he was able to feel safe enough, he got a good look at the situation. The two giantesses were still arguing, and he had to admit it took an impressive amount of gut – or the ability to make Serene’s wealth run dry – for her mother to be clearly shouting at her enormous daughter. Since she was so small, and even if he knew Jackie’s milk had been having a lot of effect on her, he guessed that Serene had got her naturally freakishly tall height from her dad – whom Jake doubted he had ever seen.

He hesitated. He wasn’t certain it was a good idea. After all, what good was it to truly hear people arguing? He was just as used to it as anyone else growing up with a normal family and it wasn’t really something he missed. But on the other hand, perhaps he could have avoid a second and far too close encounter with Serene’s mother if he had been able to hear her talking – or probably shout – at her daughter. Taking that into consideration, it wasn’t really a choice now, was it?

“I’m able to hear what the normal sized people say as if I was normal sized myself” he whispered quickly, wincing when the words of the two ranting behemoths became audible.

“You need to learn some self-control Serene!” boomed her mother. “I don’t want to have another problem with the rest of the school because of your freaky ability, and I certainly don’t want to have raised a sexaholic whore! Are we clear now? Do you really get what I mean?”

“Yeah, I do hear you Marylin” growled Serene, whose hands clenched into fists. “But you’d better remember you are not my mother!”

Now, that was something surprising. Jake had never heard about Serene’s father divorcing or becoming a widow. It was strange to learn that Serene wasn’t his wife’s daughter. He was absolutely certain he hadn’t been married to someone else before, but of course, his guts feeling and memories may have been wrong. Still, the minuscule man blotted out the rest of the argument between the two women. Truly, while he didn’t regret understanding what they were saying, it was far from a great thing either, and he started to feel really exhausted as his adrenaline level dropped.

He let himself fall on the floor and rolled into a ball. It turned out that being bug-sized was far more horrific than he had expected, and he knew he would be safe and secure all the while. The few peoples Serene had shrunk who hadn’t had that benefit were probably left scarred for life now, and he kind of felt bad. He almost side-tracked on his boon to the mini-giantess, but he decided against it in the end. Not because he didn’t think it was dangerous to leave her with such power but because he was afraid of what changes he’d endure if he undid something like that right now. Better to wait it out a little.

As it was, Marilyn departed after a final blistering attack on Serene’s character, body, hair, and generally the very way she breathed. Even Jake, as traumatized as he was, was taken aback by the sheer brutality and viciousness of this attack and he felt bad for Serene. If she had to endure such abuse all day, every day, even if she built for herself a shell, it had to be taking its toll on her. He shifted a little, worried, and then got up. He had to make some changes here, if only small ones – no puns intended.

“Okay so… Being shrunk make one actually relish the situations where he should be normally horrified or traumatized” he started and immediately felt the terror of the last few minutes fade away to be replaced by fond memories. “And Serene will want to talk to someone she had shrunken, knowing that she’s supposed to not be audible to them. But in my case I’ll hear it and be able to help her deal with her problems” he finished, hoping that it’d work as he intended.

He stopped and waited to see what Serene would do now. He certainly didn’t expect her to just let herself fall back on her ass and then to cry. It wasn’t some loud weeping, rather soft cries as she hide her face in her hands, her shoulders shacking as her tall and lithe body was wracked by her pain. Now, Jake felt a little bad about it. He was kind of a voyeur now, and he shifted uncomfortably. Still, he waited hidden below this desk or chair or whatever it was, waiting for her to calm down, to see what she’d do.

She seemed to calm down after a few minutes and wiped her tears away. Surprisingly, her pale face had become flushed a little and Jake realized she was really pretty when she didn’t look like someone who had never seen the sun. She sniffled some more and sighed. Then she put her hand inside her shirt, as if searching for something? And when he noticed that her fingers were near her nipple, he realized it was him she was searching. And of course, she couldn’t find him at all, since he wasn’t on her, being several meters away – quite a few kilometers from his point of view.

Her face immediately lost all her newfound colors to turn so white he almost dashed to prevent her from colliding her head with the ground when she’d faint. But of course, it’d have been absolutely useless for him to do so, and she didn’t gave up on her consciousness just yet. Instead, she leant forward and looked at the ground and then her feet, looking both relieved and frightened to not find him here. She didn’t search her panties, probably because she’d have felt him if he had fallen there. He waited, not daring to move just yet, for fear of someone else barging in, and Serene finally noticed him.

At least he assumed she had, since she started to crawl toward him, her clothes barely put back in place, he realized. Jake stood still, he wanted to be found after all. And if she was somehow as used to searching shrunken peoples as she seemed to be, who was he to try and offset her. But when she turned away, searching close to where he was but not quite there, he realized she hadn’t seen him per se, but searched for him where she suspected he could be, or perhaps she knew most of her “prey” had hidden?

“Hey, I know you aren’t able to understand a word I’m saying, but if you can somehow read my lips because you’ve got some sort of brain inside your pretty little head, then please, don’t scatter around, okay? I need to be able to get you before Marilyn, or she’ll raise hell all around us, believe me. So please, don’t be stuck on her or something… don’t make me chase you around the whole damn house…”

Jake hesitated. Should he stay where he was or let Serene getting more and more worried. It wasn’t easy to decide of course. He was starting to realize that his changes had greater impact than he had first believed but even then, he couldn’t resist the urge to change things a little more. What could go wrong?

1.      Jake wait for Serene to find him… and make himself audible

2.      Jake makes himself found… but by Marilyn!

3.      Serene and Marilyn aren’t home alone… there is another!

4.      Consequences be damned, Jake undo the change which gave Serene powers!

 

Chapter 9 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone ! The new chapter is out ! As always, thanks for voting :) !

https://strawpoll.com/oprx9s7hb

Chapter 9

“I didn’t gave Serene powers.”

It was a simple enough sentence to utter but Jake felt a sense of dread when he said those words. He had no idea what undoing his changes could lead to. How would the universe react from that kind of blowback? It had to change a lot of stuff – less than what he had when he had made Jackie a giantess of course, but he was afraid it’d be quite different because it was him changing something he had already changed and he was afraid of some glitch or something like that appearing and fucking up the whole world.

But as soon as he had done that, he was back in the shack with her, on the ground. He blinked, confused. Was it really that? He had just erased what he had done and he just had memories of the next few hours – well, the last from his perspective of course? It felt strangely anticlimactic. He tried to get up, ignoring Serene looking around him, slightly disappointed. But just as he opened his mouth to reply to whatever Serene had told him – and changing what he had done by not giving her powers, he felt an atrocious pang of pain in his head and he screamed, falling on his knees.

“Hey, what’s happening? Are you okay?” yelped Serene, who seemed to have jumped upright and looked at him with a mix of concern and fear. “Holy shit, I can’t be found with someone screaming like that, everyone will think it’s my fault… I… I’ll go and get someone to help you, okay?”

Jake couldn’t answer. The pain was searing, almost as if someone had put a burning hot knife inside his brains. His ears were ringing and his eyes saw strange ghost lights, while he felt his stomach churning. He managed to not puke right here, right now, but it was really the best he could do. He let himself fall back to the ground, sitting against the floor. He started to worry that he was perhaps losing his new powers and it was the pain of them leaving him. But it started to calm down a little, even if he was still feeling as if someone was banging the inside of his skull like a drum.

Nobody came back. Either Serene had gotten a cold feet or she was unable to find anyone not inebriated so much that he would be willing – or able – to help. He didn’t really care because he was rather glad to be alone right now. He closed his eyes and pressed his fingers on his brow, trying to push the pain away. He didn’t want to try his powers on himself right now, it was probably too dangerous but perhaps he could do that on something else. Something relatively innocuous, just to see if everything was still working as intended.

“Okay, so…” he started, slowly opening his eyes to try and look around. “There is a fancy flamingo statue just in front of me” he said, his diction slow and slurred a little because of the pain.

And indeed, there was now one but as Jake squinted, he realized that something was indeed wrong. The statue looked twisted and old, and he didn’t like that at all. Clearly, undoing his change had made his powers go a little astray. Thankfully, using them hadn’t increased the pain in his head. He was starting to hope that if he waited long enough, he’d be able to use them normally again, probably once his splitting headache would have stopped. He smiled and started to relax. Everything would be fine and he’d be able to get back to making fun changes in a few minutes surely.

Of course, he hadn’t any opportunity to really relax, since Serene came back, alone. She looked slightly panicked still, but also worried about him. But when her eyes fell on the flamingo, she stopped and looked at it as if she had just seen a venomous snake. Jake frowned; what was happening? She shouldn’t have been surprised by it, surely. Perhaps he hadn’t been precise enough in his use of power, but it was doubtful! Had undoing his change on her had somehow made her aware of new ones? If so, it’d be a huge problem down the line, and he dreaded it now.

“What the fuck… from where does that come from” she mumbled, before shaking her head and turning toward Jake, who was still in the throes of the aftershock of his undone change. “Are you okay? What did happen? I’ve never seen something like that…”

“Yeah… I… I’m fine, sorry. I don’t know what happened… it’s… a first for me. Hopefully it won’t become a habit… I’d rather avoid it” he replied, trying to convince her that everything was okay and that he just needed to be calm for a few minutes and he’d get better; but it didn’t seem to be really working.

Jake tensed and then relaxed when he felt her arms coiling around his torso. Serene was trying to lift him up. Of course, it was easier said than done, since he had made her weaker before giving her the power to shrink peoples... and he doubted that one change had been undone. He almost made sure she’d be able to do that, but then he remembered the twisted shape of the flamingo and the fact that she had been surprised by it. It was better to say nothing and not try to change her. Perhaps she’d get tired of trying to lift him and he’d be left alone.

“Holy shit, you’re heavier than you look” she grumbled as she finally managed to make him move, even if only a little.

“Hey, stop, you’ll hurt yourself if you continue!” he said urgently, and he suddenly worried if she’d truly get hurt because of him – had he still enough control on his powers right now?

“Eh… you’re probably right… damn it, I can’t do anything correctly it seem” she grumbled as she let him fall back to the ground, just from high enough that it was a painful landing, if only a little.

Jake winced, but he was starting to feel a little bit better… and he decided that if he couldn’t trust his power right about now, he could probably at least use what he had learnt from Serene’s family to help her feel better. After all, it wasn’t every day that he got to spend some alone time with a three meters tall goth. And a pretty one at that! He passed his tongue on his teeth, searching for the best way to approach the subject of her parentage. Nobody knew much about that in town, so barging in would be… delicate.

“So you say, but I’m pretty sure your parents are proud of you… well, you mother must be. She’s such a petite thing and yet she gave birth to you, that must be quite something to boast about, don’t you agree?”

“My mom’s almost as tall as me… well, as tall as I would be if I hadn’t drank a little… supplement, from Jackie” she replied with disdain. “The woman you think off is called Marilyn and she’s my father’s wife… the bitch.”

“Excuse me?” he said, and he managed to sound convincingly innocent in doing so – the pain in his head probably helped him a little there.

“You heard right. My father… he is kind of proud of his size and power… but his wife, Marilyn… she’s a cunt who only gave him two small sickly boys. He didn’t like that much and, well, my mom was a maid in his estate. He banged her, got her pregnant and here I was… and mom was allowed to remain there, in spite of Marilyn’s hatred, only because I was enormous for a baby. Talk about irony, because I’d rather have been born small, so we may have went and live far from beloved daddy and his real wife!”

He wasn’t really surprised, of course. It seemed logical from what he had seen in her house – even if she couldn’t know it, of course. But hearing it was harsh and he winced. Thankfully, she didn’t seem to notice, she probably believed that it was because of his headache. And she was more shocked by what she had just revealed, as she gasped and put her hands on her mouth, looking both horrified and ashamed. But she didn’t bolt away as he may have expected. It was probably for the best, he didn’t want to be left alone just yet.

“That’s… that’s super rough!” he stated. “But I think you didn’t end so badly, even in spite of it” even if it explained a lot about her previous caustic and venomous personality before he had made her slightly softer. “I’m really happy you decided to share it with me, I’ll keep it to myself!”

“Yeah well… it wasn’t on the program, but I guess the cat’s out of the bag now” she mumbled, but she suddenly seemed slightly less worried. “But don’t go thinking you can blackmail me because of it or something!”

He hadn’t even though about it and he chuckled. He didn’t it to blackmail it, if he had wanted, Jake could have created something from scratch. At least he would have been able before his powers went haywire… The pain in his head was receding still, so he hoped that in a few more minutes he’d be able to use them normally perhaps. And he was starting to take a liking to Serene. She was kind of a bitch, but she had reasons to be so, and she was pretty. Too thin for his tastes but perhaps he’d be able to change it soon.

She got up and he looked through his half-closed eyes as she towered above him, looking quite pretty. He couldn’t really decipher what her expression meant, and he hadn’t the time to. As quickly as she had gotten up, she had sat down, enclosing him between her legs, and she pressed her lips on his. He was surprised, but quickly melted into her embrace, reciprocating the kiss. It was surprisingly tender and gentle, especially coming from her, who had certainly not the reputation to be nice! He closed his eyes and stopped thinking for a time, just enjoying it.

Surprisingly, it made him feel smaller than he was than when he had been with Jackie. Perhaps it was because Serene didn’t seem as consumed by lust as the other girl had been, or perhaps it was just because, being closer to his height, she could stimulate him in a way similar to normal girls, but in doing so highlighted the size difference and what it entailed. She was caressing his back with her long fingers, without digging into his flesh, seemingly content to just be here, in an embrace. He hoped nobody would barge in now, it’d be awkward to explain.

“I shouldn’t have done that” she grumbled when she finally broke the kiss. “It’s dumb on me, that huge cretin Jackie’s already got her claws into you, and she isn’t known to share her toys… But damn, I needed it!”

“Yeah, well, I’m not complaining… and don’t you think you’re a tad too rough on Jackie? Being a giantess like she is must be hard and all you know? I wouldn’t want to be so tall” he finished, speaking truthfully.

“Well, life’s unfair so that’s it” she grumbled. “I mean, she’s a world celebrity, she can take some heat from me.”

And she kissed him again, with less desperation but more intent. It was shorter than the previous one but it took Jake’s breath away all the same, if not more. When she broke this one, he was panting, she was grinning and her right hand was resting on his groin, her fingers playfully caressing his member through the fabric. It was hardening fast, since he was realizing one of his impossible dreams and Serene was quite skilled with her fingers, but he bit his lips, trying to resist the impulse to give in to temptation.

“Okay, I really need to go now, little man… but if you feel like being with a real woman, you know where to find me. Sure you’ll be okay alone? You don’t want me to send someone your way?”

“No, I’ll be fine” Jake replied, smiling – he wasn’t lying, his headache was starting to recede, which was a very good thing, he was starting to feel more as if he had marmalade in his brain than solid rock through which to push his thoughts. “I should be able to get going in a few minutes, I think!”

She looked doubtful, grinned and left, moving away. Once he was alone, Jake leant back against the wall more, massaging his brows. He hadn’t the energy to do anything, but surprisingly, his confused mind focused on Serene. She wasn’t as angelic as Jackie had been when she had been normal – well, before he had made his changes and turned her into a super-busty giantess… but Serene had a natural arrogance which made something vibrate inside of him, which attracted him like a moth to a flame. Choosing between the two seemed to be awful, but he wouldn’t be able to make it work as a harem, he was too normal after all!

After several minutes, he started to feel the itch to use his powers again. After all, he was alone now, and he needed to be sure he had regained whatever control he had had. He looked at the offending flamingo statue. It shouldn’t have been such a husk to begin with, and he decided that he had to try and see if he could correct the situation. He didn’t want risking using his powers on someone when they seemed bugged. He considered silently what he could do to make sure that it was safe. Remaking the flamingo was his best option, he decided with a grin.

“That flamingo is pristine and frankly just perfect.”

And lo and behold it was. Only, it wasn’t. The statue was repaired, but he was far too damn huge! That thing was taller than he was! What the fuck had just happened? The pain had almost disappeared and yet he was seeing something like that? It didn’t make any sense. He would have needed some time to think about it, but he hadn’t that time. He felt the ground shaking a little and it clearly meant one thing only: Jackie was searching for him. He got up slowly and decided that he needed to get out of here before she could barge into it – if she could at all!

“Oh, here you are!” she boomed. “Is everything alright, you looks terrible Jake!” she boomed, probably announcing his situation to the whole party – which seemed to have followed her, which was a little nerve grating.

“Well, I think I didn’t held the alcohol as much as I believed I could” he lied, hoping to be convincing enough. “Nothing too bad, but I felt that being alone a little would makes me feel better.”

She didn’t seem to believe it entirely, but she nonetheless nodded and moved the crowd away, turning around and offering Jake a tantalizing view of her ass. The peoples didn’t seem to be happy to be asked to leave, but it was clear the giantess wouldn’t take no for an answer, and they begrudgingly complied. In a matter of minutes, it was just the two of them, and suddenly Jake felt a little more nervous. He hadn’t done anything bad, per se, he wasn’t dating Jackie after all, but his little intercourse with Serene weighed on his consciousness a little. Hopefully he’d be able to pass it up as pain.

She sat on the ground, almost letting herself fall on it, her considerable backside padding clearly making it a pleasant experience to her as she grinned when she collided with the ground, producing a tremor strong enough that Jake lost his uneasy footing and fell headfirst into her legs, which she was extending to let her feet rest on the walls of the shack, which suddenly looked particularly small and weak – the young man was almost certain that all she’d had to do to destroy it entirely would be to push a little, and it’d give way beneath her power!

“So you have found Serene? If not, that’s too bad, because I want to be with you right about now and I don’t feel like letting you wander around. I’m not satisfied by what we did in my room… I’m a big girl, with big needs, Jack” she said, her grin turning in the most innocent smile as she announced her that she wanted to have sex.

He had to admit it was kind of sexy, the way she did that and it offered a world of possibilities but he wasn’t certain that it was a god idea. With her around, he wouldn’t be able to not use his powers, and he wasn’t certain it was a good idea to change Jackie even more. But when he looked up and saw her cupping her monstrous breasts in a clearly inviting way, not caring one bit about who could see her play with her jugs, which seemed ready to burst at a moment’s notice, it became harder to care about it and focus on the dangers. So what if he ended making her bigger than intended, right?

She was biting her lower lips as she looked at him and Jack felt his resolve melting. Even if he wanted to meet back with Serene, Jackie was doing him an offer he couldn’t really deny, couldn’t he? Plus, he had all the time in the world to get back to Serene. If his powers started to work back properly, he’d be able to extricate himself from the blonde giantess any time he wanted, right? All it’d require would be a little self control, he could surely do that! Surely! It wasn’t his fault Jackie had such curves, after all – even if it totally was. He just had to hope that his powers were back to normal…

What’s up with Jack’s powers ?

  1. They’ll be back to normal once the headache will be over.
  2. Jake will get his power under control… but Serene will notice the changes!
  3. Jack’s power go a little beyond what he asks of them, all the time.
  4. His powers have become unpredictable… but almost always in lusty ways!

 

Chapter 10 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone.

I'm finally able to release a new chapter of this story. My computer died on me and with the work, the backlog of stories on Patreon and the like... well, it took me far longer than I wanted to return to it.

But now it's here, so I hope you'll like it :)

https://strawpoll.com/jbucjakg3

Chapter 10

With a grin, he nodded and gestured for to lead the way. If he expected her to just get up however, he was sorely mistaken. She lifted him with one hand, almost absent-mindedly, swaying him this way and that in an almost nauseous fashion. If he hadn’t made it sure that he felt absolute confidence when she handled him, he’d probably have cried. As it was, he took it with extreme calm, and even a small smile. It did offer him a great view of her plump ass, after all, when he passed it by! And it did look somewhat flat compared to her breasts...

He managed tocontain himself while she walked toward her room, breezing through the crowd, waving at them. Apparently, nobody was surprised that Jackie had someone in her hand, which made him ponder. With all the changes he had made to her, he’d probably allowed her to be far more… liberal with her sexual urges. It wouldn’t have been a real surprise to learn that she often took peoples in her room to have her way with. After all, somebody had had to discover the effect of her milk, one way or another! So why not by drinking it after sex – or before?

In any case, he suddenly found himself flying trhough the air. He gasped and when he landed relatively softly on a mattres, he rolled some before stoping. Getting on all four, he shook his head and looked around, and gasped when he saw Jackie. The giantess hadn’t lost any time. She was already disrobing, revealing her bra, already wet with her milk as she seemed to be failing to contain her excitement. He didn’t doubt that she’d want him to suck her milk a little now, but he wasn’t sure he liked the idea of growing taller.

“Jackie’s milk don’t have any growth effect on me” he mumbled siwftly, as she tilted her head backward while unclapsing her bra, letting it fall to the ground with such a clang that it was probably heard in the next neighborhood.

“Oh god, that’s better! Those babies are so heavy… and so full all the time. I need some dexterous little hands to help me there, Jake” she grinned, cupping and caressing her orbs in a clearly inviting way. “You could even drink some, you know? I swear it’d do good to you!”

“Well, uh, thanks for the invitation” he replied, feeling a little awed by Jackie’s raw sexuality in spite of what they had already shared. “Don’t mind if I do!”

“Oh believe me” she purred, falling on her knees and exposing her knockers, which swayed over his head, “I won’t mind at all Jake… I won’t mind at all. But now, I want less talking and more use of that delicious little tongue of yours somewhere else” she finished, grinning. “And if they are far too high for you, you can just tell me and I’ll lower them a little for you, darling. I’m pretty sure you’d love how they feel all over your body, wouldn’t you?”

Of course he did, even if he knew it would be dangerous. But right now, he focused on those engorged monsters hovering over him. He extended his arms and his hands caressed them, eliciting a loud moan – he was almost certain Jackie had come just thanks to his light touch. He grinned and pushed harder, enjoying the way the hard nipple was growing under his touch. The other one, left neglected, did the same and in fact started to leak by itself, looking quite erotic doing so, he realized, as his dick hardened in his pants. And his breathing quickened in tune.

Her milk was thick as hell. He could feel it starting to pearl on the nipple he was working on, and it was almost fully cream already, so dense it didn’t spit out of her as slowly crawled out of her fat engorged nipple. It was covering his hands so easily he was wondering if it’d turn to butter or pure cream if he continued to move his fingers to pleasure Jackie, who was groaning and shivering, clearly doing her best to keep her hands on the mattress instead of touching herself. It was super hot and he wanted to keep going, but he knew Jackie would soon want more out of him.

He licked his lips and went on his toes, trying to reach for the nipple with his mouth. He could have slurped the milk which was starting to cover all of his arms as it continued its course toward the ground, so dense it felt heavy on him. But she wanted him to lick her, she had been clear about it, and he aimed to oblige. Sadly, the enormous Jackie was just too tall for him and he couldn’t reach her tits like that. He grimaced and removed his hands, earning a growling rebuke from the giantess.

“I know, I know!” he pleaded. “But come on, for a twelve meters tall woman, you sure like to keep your breasts far away from me! I can lick them if they are three meters away from my head, you know?”

She grew four meters in height in a split second, and of course didn’t notice anything. And her whole body grew in step, well, almost, since he hadn’t given any true precision about it. She didn’t get curvier, in fact perhaps her curves shrank a little, as he had given a set distance between his head and her breasts as she kept her same position. But it was certainly absolutely incredible, looking quite stunning with her angelic face, long blonde hair and wrecking-ball sized tits, which swayed tenderly as milk flowed out of them.

“You’re such a tease” she complained, her voice deeper and louder, but clearly amused. “I really should punish you… but how could I bear to hurt such a delicious little thing like you Jake” she sighed in mock questioning. “Try not to be pushed over then!”

He took several step back and she shifted her posture. She seemed to have decided that the simplest and most comfortable way to accommodate him was simply to lie on the bed, and to push her tits forward a little so the nipple would be accessible. It was absolutely stunning to see the now even taller woman do something as mundane. She made the whole mattress shift under her weight and she obviously inundated it with her milk but she didn’t seem to care one bit, which was normal, Jake guessed. She did produce a lot of it, after all.

He resumed his work on the nipple, realizing with stupor that he only needed to sit on his knees to be comfortable playing with them. Jackie’s breasts were massive enough that at their respective size her nipple was roughly at his mouth’s level when he did so. The milk was still hosing out of it at if it was desperate to get out and turn the room in a sea of creamy white stuff. Jake licked his lips – he shouldn’t have been that worried, the milk wouldn’t make him grow… in theory. But what if his powers went mad again? What if he did grew? He licked taller women!

He put his lips on the nipple he had chosen and tentatively opened them to suck a little. He gasped and removed his mouth in a matter of second. It tasted absolutely delicious! He had never, ever drank such a rick milk. It wasn’t just dense and full of cream, it had a unique taste, one he was quite certain did come from the changes in Jackie’s metabolism, being an accidental giantess after all. It had a flavour he couldn’t really place, not really sugary per se, but definitively not bland or anything like that. He eyed the nipple and decided that it was worth another try to see if he could get a better idea of how it tasted.

Jackie groaned in a long low, raspy voice. She shook her head a little and her long blond mane fall all over Jake, but he didn’t care. He gulped down more and more of that delicious milk, even if the nipple was far too massive to be into his mouth. It was more like sucking in the milk than drinking it, really. But it was so good he understood why so many peoples had grown around here – it wasn’t just because they didn’t want to be runt compared to their growing peers, but because that shit was addictive!

His tummy was quickly filled to the brim however; there was only so much place he could accommodate the milk and if he kept going, he’d burst – or more probably just get sick. He stopped, and took a step back, surprised at how dizzy and bloated he felt. While Jackie’s milk couldn’t make him grow, it seemed it had other effects, beyond its strange and addictive taste. Jake frowned, he needed to make a change about it, but his head was cloudy; it could probably wait a little, couldn’t it?

“Hey I want you to drink some more” pouted Jackie. “I’m still full, you know, and I hate having to milk myself down the drain. It’s such a waste, you know? Plus you’re super lucky. Usually I make it pay, to gulp some… and I’m pretty sure some peoples actually resort to some nasty stuff to sell it again” she chuckled.

He didn’t really want his mind to wander toward that sort of ideas, but he couldn’t really tell her that so bluntly. Plus, he wasn’t certain he could disagree with her. He’d be willing to pay some good money for another taste of it. But he was too damn full, where could he put more of that milk? Couldn’t Jackie realize that she was just too massive and produced far too much milk to be drank by one lonesome man? Even as willing as he was, which was a lot by then, his head becoming cloudier and cloudier.

He blinked, and realized he was again drinking off her. When had he covered the distance again? His belly was really starting to hurt and he felt as if he was just so full he had milk near his throat coming back up from down there. He gasped, and retreated a little, only to find himself trapped into the fingers of Jackie, who cooed him and massaged his stomach, which seemed almost bloated now. A sudden dread fell over him, but it was quickly washed away as a sense of relief and serenity fell over him.

He didn’t resist when Jackie gently pushed him on his back and started to play with him. He was by then little more than a willing little puppet for the giantess to do as she wished with him. It seemed it included her milk a lot, possibly because she was really not lying when she said she had far more stocked in her jugs. She let it stream all over his head, cascading on his naked body. It was truly the strangest shower he had ever taken and he had closed his eyes to prevent the chemically mutated milk to enter them, almost on instinct.

“That’s good, little one” she purred, removing her breasts from over his head, admiring her work. “You look very good covered in my milk, you know that? And I think you’d look even better covered in other juices” she continued, her voice dropping several octave as she seemed to contemplate the options before her. “Aw, fuck, I wanted to take my time, but I really can’t, you excite me too much, Jake, you meany!”

Before he couldn’t even muster the will to say something, anything, her fingers closed on his legs, pinning him in place, her mouth opened wide and her head descended on him, covering his whole body as she displayed an uncanny ability to deep throat him. He didn’t fear her teeth, but they were massive and he didn’t dare trash around, especially not when her tongue started to run over his whole body, playfully lifting his balls and shaft before exploring all his nooks and crannies, licking all her milk out of his skin.

Breathing in here was hard, in part because of the saliva but also because of the warmth of Jackie’s mouth. Still, Jake clouded mind prevented him from freaking out; plus he trusted the giantess, after all. And yet, when she removed her cavernous maw from all around him, he couldn’t help but sigh in relief. At least the air was easy to breathe, even if strands of saliva covered him and he shivered a little as his wet skin tingled from the difference of temperature. Being firmly held in place by Jackie’s finger, all he could do now was to wait.

Mercifully, it became clear soon enough that Jackie wanted to engulf him in more way than one. She twisted herself over him, looking absolutely gorgeous, as she contorted her curvaceous body to position it the right way without loosening her handle on him. It seemed impossible to put his memories of the original Jackie, small and slim and somewhat shy onto this busty behemoth which clearly enjoyed her size and the power which came with it. In a way, he had created a monster, only she was full of love and tenderness, and yearned to share it with him – and possibly many more peoples.

He hadn’t much time to think about all of it however, since Jackie let her hungry cunt descend on him and engulf him just as easily as her mouth had. Clearly, it wasn’t the first time she did that to someone now that he had made her big enough. But it was still quite narrow and he had a bout of claustrophobic terror which made him struggle for a moment. But all it seemed to do was to please the giantess, whose whole body seemed to shiver around him. It was frightening but the milk and her arousal drowned his fear almost as quickly as it had appeared.

His surrounding shifted and he felt his blood rushing toward his head. If the milk hadn’t clouded his mind as much as it did, he’d have been able to realize what was happening. His feet weren’t on the mattress anymore, instead they were pinched and his body was truly starting to be used as a dildo. For a split second he wondered if he should try to clutch at something, either to not be used like a toy or to pleasure Jackie some more, but he was cognizant enough to realize that it’d have been far too dangerous.

It didn’t last long anyway. Jackie clearly knew how to pleasure herself with her toys and in less than a minute or two, he could feel the wall around him constricted, her juices flowing faster and faster, until, finally, in an ear piercing shriek which made even his own ring, she came. Her fingers had released him and the power of her flow simply threw him out of her. Not brutally, but in an unstoppable wave which left him gagging and gasping for air as the giantess moaned and whined all above him, pinching her nipples and releasing her unending flow of milk.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and then Jackie shook her head and got up. She looked at him tenderly, a little smile on her face, and then picked him up. Jake’s mind was starting to get a little clearer and he couldn’t believe what he had just experienced. It was truly a dream come true and he didn’t resist when she carried him away, toward a bathroom fitting for her size – the house was clearly a lot bigger than it had been when she had been only eight meters tall. He hesitated, he almost wanted to shrink her back but it’d have been a shame, so he couldn’t muster the will to do so.

He was dropped into a sink large enough to be a small swimming pool to him and yelped when cold water rushed from over, quickly pooling into it, as Jackie was singing to herself, picking up soap. She seemed intent on cleaning him and Jake decided that he could live with that. If for once he wouldn’t have to wash himself because a busty giantess was willing to do that for him, who was he to refuse it? He relaxed when the water warmed a little, just enough for him to feel great, even with water up to his waist when it stopped mounting.

Her large fingers were quite skilled at washing away all her fluids, and while it was strange to have things almost as large as his thighs massaging him everywhere and even playing with his hair, it was still great. Finally, after a few minute, she fished him out of the sink, dropped him on its side, let the water get out, and then she milked herself, clearly not caring that he could see all of it and got a new raging hard-on as he watched untold gallons of milk being released form those large tits.

After a dozen or more minutes, they were both cleaned, clothed and the walked together silently to return to the rest of the crowd, which seemed to have started to thin out – then again, it was getting late in the day and some peoples were probably already wasted enough that they needed a good nap or more to get ready for the evening and the crazy night which would follow. It was truly surprising, and as they parted way, Jackie enjoying the fawning admiration of her friends and acquaintances while Jake chose to slide back to the side, he felt a large hand falling on his shoulder.

“Please, tell me you have noticed it too” hissed Serene as she forced Jake to turn around and meet her haggard face.

“Noticed what?” he replied, taken aback by how shaken she seemed to be.

“Everything grew!” she whispered frantically. “She did too, and I’m sure it’s linked” she finished, gesturing to Jackie.

Jake felt a stone fell in his stomach. Could she notice the changes he made? There was only one way to find out, making a new one!

1.      But only a small one – Jackie dyed her hair pink ?

2.      Screw that, a big one – Jackie’s friend are also taller than Serene !

3.      Jack should get someplace quiet and tell Serene the truth.

4.      Jack should totally pretend everything is normal…

 

Chapter 11 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

https://strawpoll.com/k34ez1vub

Chapter 11

“Miranda and Alison are both four meters tall” he mumbled under his breath.

Jake hadn’t taken the time to really think tis through. He was too rattled by the idea that Serene was apparently able to notice the changes he made – but perhaps not all of them. After all, she didn’t seemed freaked out that Jackie was a giantess, only that she was more of a giantess than she had known her in this altered reality… perhaps it was because he had made those changes before he undid the ones he had made to her? So her reality was the one up to this point and she was now wired to notice the changes? If so, it’d be both a pain in the ass and a great thing to experiment upon…

He couldn’t really focus on it, since Serene’s nail dug deep inside his skin, through his shirt, when she noticed the four meters tall Alison and Miranda. The two women were exactly as they had always been, Miranda was super curvy everywhere, Alison was flat at the top but with an interesting butt. And now that they towered over everyone but Jackie, they both seemed even more resplendent, even if he was surprised to notice Alison’s conservative outfit, especially compared to Miranda who seemed to were a bra and a thong and very little else.

“What the fuck is happening?” she hissed in his ear, her voice low. “How did those two skanks grew that tall suddenly? And why is nobody freaking out about it! Please, tell me I’m not crazy…”

“You’re not crazy” he replied, in a mumbling voice and then cursed himself silently – by replying with that tone, he had probably changed things so Jackie was indeed not crazy, and when he looked at her face, he noticed a slight change.

She was calmer now, more focused. She wasn’t looking at him as if she suspected anything, it seemed she was still unable to pinpoint the cause of the changes she now noticed. But it was also obvious that she was realizing that she had been extremely worried about her mental state for a moment and then not. It was bound to lead her to the logical conclusion that it was his words which had affected her like that, and he wasn’t ready to have that conversation with her just yet!

Thankfully, he was spared that fate by a call on his phone. He grimaced, waved at Serene, in a non-committal way to let her know he had to take it – it was his mom – and he moved away from her and the crowd, letting the call die, he’d call her back once he was somewhere less noisy. His mom hated it when he spoke too loudly on the phone and he was willing to avoid any argument here and now about something as dumb as that. He had been given a lease of life, in a way, with that call after all, he couldn’t allow himself to blow it up, even if he suspected he wouldn’t like what she’d ask.

“Hey Mom! Sorry, I’m at Jackie’s birthday party and I couldn’t pick up the phone immediately.”

“Don’t worry Jake, it’s not that important… but I just wanted to remind you that your cousin Agatha is coming to see you starting this evening, so I wanted to be sure you remembered it, honey.”

Jake almost swore loudly; but he knew his mother hated it when he spoke like that. But the truth was that he had totally forgotten about Agatha coming, probably thanks to his newfound powers. Perhaps he’d have been able to remember it he hadn’t been so taken by the changes he had made to the world. Initially, he wouldn’t have remained at Jackie’s party for long after all, partly because he didn’t felt like a party animal, and also because he had to go and meet with his cousin… but now it’d be a mess to leave this place, he suspected…

“Oh, I had almost forgotten about it, thanks for reminding me!” he replied hastily. “I’ll try to get out of Jackie’s party in time, but you know how she can be…”

“Yeah, that girl has always been a little too possessive, even before she had her accident and became such a… huge girl…” she stated and he could almost see her pursing her lips – it seemed that his mother didn’t like this Jackie, which surprised him. “Anyway, just try to be at your home before your cousin arrive, I know how messy you can be when you’re alone, you’ll need to clean your apartment a little, honey.”

He nodded, thanked her and stopped the call. He turned around and noticed the crowd going outside, guided by Jackie and her two friends. This was quite the spectacle to look upon. Jackie was three times the size of Alison and Miranda, and obviously so much curvier than the others that she seemed to be almost another kind of beings. But the other two were also massive compared to normal humans, even the few who were taller than normal thanks to Jackie’s milk – Serene among them who was scowling as she walked away from the three girls.

She noticed him and she darted toward him. Jake almost dashed away, but he managed to steel himself. He wouldn’t be able to avoid her entirely anyway, not as long as he remained at the party, and even at the university… It was best to try and keep his powers under a lid when she was close and hope for the best, perhaps. He waited for her to approach him and as she did, he had to admit to himself that Serene being three meters tall was quite something to see; she really towered over him.

“Okay, what is happening!” she hissed, glaring at him. “Everybody seems okay with that, I was freaking out and suddenly I’m not! Am I dreaming? Or are we in that damn super old movie Matrix or something? I’m pretty sure you know something Jake, it’s obvious, so cut the bullshit and tell me, or so help me, the three giantess bimbo won’t be there to help you all the time, and you’ll regret not having talked about it with me on your own!”

What could he do then but try to deny it? There was no telling what she’d do to him if she discovered he had the power to change the world. For starter, she’d probably really be angry at him and he didn’t feel the right to change her against her wish again. It had been different when, just like everyone, she just adapted naturally to the new reality. Now, he’d be like violating her privacy or worse, to Jake. Still, he didn’t see what to do to avoid spilling the beans just yet. Thankfully, he was saved when a massive shadow fell over both Serene and him.

“Hey Jake. Is the little gal bothering you?” drawled Miranda as she stood there, her left hand on her hip, her whole body doing its best to showcase her enormous ass and equally impressive tits, which were the ones casting a shadow on them both. “You should know that you can’t bother everyone around here, Serene. Do you want me to kick your ass again? I love it, sure, but I was under the impression that you had learn your lessons by now” she added, grinning widely and slapping one of her fist into the palm of her other hand.

Serene let go of his shoulder and looked at him, as confused as he was. It was obvious that by making Miranda and Alison taller, he had changed their personalities, at least a little. And Miranda had always been the most forward and belligerent of Jackie’s friend – which had mostly meant that she didn’t took insults well, he had seen her chew taller peoples so obviously, now that she towered over almost everyone, she had to be even more eager to be respected, and he could totally see her slap Serene around a little – but Serene couldn’t, of course.

“No, it’s fine Miranda” he hastily said, hoping to sound convincing. “It’s just that Serene thought I had ditched her while we were talking, but in truth I just had to really take that call.”

He couldn’t help himself and he really eyed her curves. She had been the sexiest of her group of friends before, only a tad too small for his tastes… now that she was more than twice his size, it was hard to not admire the way her curves flowed into each other’s. She hadn’t the look of strangeness that Jackie’s had, a little. He had made her breasts and ass too big for her waist, even if the idea of shrinking them was unbearable to him. Miranda’s was fatter in the middle of her body but in a good way, in a sense.

“Really?” said Miranda, and she didn’t even try to not look dejected at the idea that she wouldn’t be able to throw Serene away – it seemed the two of them had a bad history now. “Well, that’s good, I guess. Just scream if she does something fishy and I’ll be there in a minute, little one, okay?”

And with that she darted back toward Jackie, who looked at her inquisitively, she was probably wondering if everything was okay. In his case, Jake didn’t really looked at the taller giantess for long, since Miranda’s ass was simply too tantalizing to ignore. He gulped a little and he noticed that even Serene looked at the black colossus with a mixture of awe, jealousy and obvious interest. The young man was a little surprised by this reaction from her, but he didn’t dare speak about it, just yet. Not that he had the time anyway, as she turned back her focus on him.

“Okay, so, that was a thing” she said to him. “Now, I’d like for you to not pretend you don’t know something is happening. If you’re thinking that you were the only one seeing the changes, perhaps for far longer than me so you don’t want to spill the beans for whatever reason. So you better unclench your anus and talk sooner rather than later… but obviously I can’t hope to talk with you for long here. So meet me tomorrow at the mall, I don’t want to stay here for too long. Who knows what could happen to me in this mad house…” she finished, growling and living him confused. “And remember that I can know where you live…”

It was more than a little frightening, but of course Jake nodded. He knew he wouldn’t be able to avoid Serene for a long time anyway. But he wanted to have some time to think about what to tell her, and what to do to avoid being clobbered around – he suspected that even if she had become gentler than before, she’d do that nonetheless. So he look at her going away. She wasn’t as sexy as Miranda or Jackie, nor even as tall as Alison, but she was stunning in her own way, carrying her height in a more natural manner than the others.

He put his head in his hands. It was turning into a damned mess, but he couldn’t fathom what he could really do to get out of this mess. His cousin was coming, Serene was onto something obviously because he had fucked up and Jackie was now such a horny beast that, even if he loved it, he was starting to get worried that she’d hurt him without even noticing. And he doubted he’d be able to contain himself and not make her even bigger sooner rather than later, which would add to the mess that was now his life. And yet, he wanted to continue making changes, he had this power to uses it!

Surely he could do one more change, now that Serene was gone… nothing too crazy but… what if he made Miranda taller than Alison? Or if he simply made all the girls in town a little bustier or… But no, he couldn’t give in to temptation just yet. With a sigh, he also started to walk toward the exit, noticing that Jackie and her cronies were talking together and weren’t paying attention to him anymore. He got out of the hangar-sized house the giantess lived in and started to walk toward his home.

He was surprised to notice more changes around that he had ever expected. For starter, the roads around here seemed far larger than they were before his changes – it was almost as if this was a large avenue now, not the suburban neighborhood road it had been before. Then again, to accommodate a twelve meters tall giantess who had to be a worldwide celebrity, and her two friends probably living nearby, it had to be far larger. Jake bit his lips. He was about to do something dumb, he knew it but he just couldn’t resist. He had to make that change.

“Miranda is into Alison and Alison didn’t grew in the accident, in fact she shrank and is now just a meter tall” he mumbled.

It was just asking for more troubles, but the idea of a lesbian couple with such a size difference was just too attractive to him to pass up. He almost returned inside Jackie’s house just to see what it meant for them and the crowd around. But he had stuff to do, and as much as he knew he could just wish his trouble away, he didn’t feel confident enough to just change small stuff like that. What if he erased something he cared about because he wasn’t careful enough? Clearly, undoing a wish was a bad idea, so he had to be more cautious now. Plus, doing some real work would help him clear his head perhaps.

He arrived at his apartment and went inside, bringing the TV to life. He did that absent-mindedly, it was a force of habit he had since he had started living alone a few years ago. And now he just wanted some background noise while he was cleaning his home. But his attention was quickly drawn to it when he heard Jackie’s name. His jaws dropped when he saw that an important national channel was actually talking about her, her birthday parties – where cameras were banned to their dismay, but they clearly had a lot of older videos and pictures to show the world.

It made sense of course, but it was absolutely baffling to see that even outside of her home, Jackie now didn’t wear much clothes. She was absolutely stunning no matter what she wore, of course, but she was also looking more like a porn star on set in most of those pictures, and it was clear she knew it. It was a little worrying for him. Had he turned the gentle and pure Jackie into that, or had it always been underneath the surface, just waiting for a means to express itself? Jake couldn’t tell, and in truth he had to admit he also liked it. He was just confused about it all.

He continued cleaning, but his mind brought him back, time and again, to his little sex sessions with Jackie. It was a first for him on so many ways, but he couldn’t help but feel he wasn’t exactly exceptional for her. She had focused on him today, but she hadn’t even sent a text indicating that she had noticed his absence again. Was she really caring about him, being attracted by him anymore, or was he just a fling, someone she wanted to have sex with but nothing more, and even then not that much? He grumbled and tried to clear his head a little.

Agatha coming wasn’t exactly a great thing for him. His cousin was a thunderstorm, always moving around, displacing stuff and getting grumpy when she didn’t get what she wanted when she wanted it. Plus she was small and made use of that to entice others to do her bidding. It was super frustrating and he wasn’t certain he’d be able to take it for too long without his parents to make a bulwark between them both… Not that he had a chance to avoid it, clearly his mom expected him to behave. But perhaps he could make some changes? Who would know? Not even Serene surely, since Agatha came from another town.

He looked at the latest picture of his cousin. She was on the beach in California, as much as he could guess. She was sporting quite the tan, and her hair brown was kept in a pixie bob. She was looking mischievous even here, even if it was perhaps just his impression of her since he knew what she was deep down. He had to be careful with what he did however – after all, if making Miranda taller had made her more belligerent and changed the life of so many, as it clearly impacted her relation with Serene, and Jackie had become a lot more lusty, there was no telling what it’d do to his cousin’s character.

”That’s like the worst idea ever…” he mumbled to himself. But still, he wanted to use his powers again, and here he felt it was relatively safe. “Okay, so here we go… Agatha…”

1.      Will shrink to a more manageable size

2.      Will actually not be a pain in his ass

3.      Will be into taller women, hilarities ensue

4.      Will change – but strangely won’t, what’s happening?

 

Chapter 12 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hello ! New chapter's out :) !

Here is the link for the vote : https://strawpoll.com/x3yy4oqw2

Chapter 12

“She won’t be a – metaphorical – pain in my ass.”

It was a rather general statement, which was so vague Jake wondered if it’d work at all. In any case, he didn’t manage to think of something better. His cousin was able to make mistakes, screw things up and have him pay the bill ever since they were little kids, and he’d love to have, for once, to not have to worry about her crashing his car into someone’s garden, or her stealing something and pretend that it was his idea. Or just not be obnoxiously early wherever she went so she could use your lateness to berate you in a very underhanded way, with bribes, of any form, the only way to stop her from doing so!

In any case, he was forced to focus on the cleaning of his home. It was rather dull but he didn’t want to risk fucking something up with his powers. Still, he found that he had a lot less dirty clothes and empty bags of chips and the like that he had expected. In fact, he had a lot less than he remembered. He stopped, worried about something like that. Why was it so much cleaner than what it should have been? Was it perhaps because of the changes he had made? Perhaps being attracted to a real giantess meant that he had made more efforts to clean his home? Or was it because it was a way for her cousin to be less painful?

He would probably soon find out, he realized with a sigh. If his change was too vague for her to be truly “fixed” he definitively expected her to barge in in a few seconds. But then those seconds turned into minutes and then even half an hour until the bell rang. He had been utterly taken aback by his lack of work to do and had drifted to a sort of dream-like trance, only to be jolted out of it by the bell. He rushed toward his interphone, to let her inside the building. He was a little nervous now, and he tried to assuage his concerns. He had changed her, after all.

“Hey Jakey-boy, how are you!” she boomed, as soon as he opened the door and darted inside his apartment, already making him wonder if he had lost his mojo.

“Hello Agatha” he replied, doing his best to not sigh. “I’m fine, and you? You’re the one who drove for hours to come here, after all.”

It was something which always worked with his cousin. She wanted to speak about herself almost as much as she wanted to reel you in one dumb idea or another, so she could have a fall guy. Starting to make her talk about her trip, the idiots who almost crashed into her car and what not was one of the easiest way to make her amenable from the get go. He had perfected that art over the years and he was putting it to use with every fiber of his being. He wanted some peace, at least this evening!

“Well, it was rather calm, almost dull” she replied slowly. “Until I came near your town, of course. I don’t think you realize how dangerous it is to drive here, really. Men and their dick for brains are seriously dangerous!”

“Uh?” was all he could reply – he had never felt it dangerous to drive in his town; in fact Jake was almost certain it was one of the safest places to drive in the region, because people were careful and gentle on the road.

“Well yeah! Perhaps you’ve gotten used to it so you haven’t realized it yet, but those dumb billboard of your giantesses make people brake non-stop to better look at them… even if I’m not gonna lie, I’d love to have an autograph from Jackie the Mountains!”

Now that was something new, which he hadn’t expected. Neither the nickname, which vaguely sounded like some sort of porn star brand, nor the billboards. But they both made sense. Giantess Jackie clearly had a super high sex drive and she loved to let it take the helm. It was only natural that someone would start calling her names and it’d stuck. She had mountains on her torso now, thanks to all the changes he had made. And of course the town would try to capitalize on it and put add about her everywhere. The only city with a living giantess! A real one, willing to be seen – perhaps even touched! A goldmine, really.

“Yeah… I know, I know… I told you I wasn’t interested into her… but did you know that she’s been approached by Stray Kidz and Pentagon? I mean, I love those K-Pop groups so I have to have a look at her… plus, you know her right? Do you think you could introduce us? I’d be super polite and all, really! I swear!”

Here it was, the real reason she had come here. He was surprised to learn about that infatuation toward K-Pop boys bands. As far as he knew, she had been more into underground metal stuff until recently. Not that it surprised him, she was often fickle that way in her tastes. Her openness, however, was not expected. Usually, she would have cajoled him, or wormed ideas into his head with underhanded tactics until he was the one proposing to go and have her meet Jackie. That way, whatever happened, she’d have been able to save face. Now, if she found herself rebuked, it wouldn’t be his fault.

“Come on, don’t give me that look! I swear I’ll even be taking responsibility for what happen! Cross my heart” she even added, which made Jake raise his eyebrows even more. It sounded absolutely abnormal for her to do that, she had to have ulterior motives!

“Okay, well, listen… We’ll be meeting her tomorrow. I’m too tired to go to her home right now. And yes, I know it’s close by, but give me a break, okay?”

“Fine” she sighed. “But you promise we’ll be going as soon as possible tomorrow morning, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah…”

Jake suspected that there was some foul play just waiting to happen… but he really couldn’t see what it was, and it seemed that Agatha was indeed less of a drag on him today. His changes had to had to work… but he was starting to suspect that, staking on each other’s, the ones he had made to the world were changing it in far deeper ways than he had anticipated. Sadly he also knew he had no real way to undo them without enduring horrible pain – he even doubted that he’d survive it if he tried! All he could do was to roll with them and hope for the best.

The evening was uneventful and it gave way to the night relatively easily. Agatha didn’t even protest when he didn’t gave her his bed – he had changed the sheets and it would have been too much of a hassle so she was sleeping on the couch. In any case, Jake had a well-deserved sleep, especially because he had thought about wishing for a great – and cheap – AC inside of his apartment, allowing him to sleep now. That night, no bolt of green fire struck him in his sleep; if any appeared at all, it collided with the window and dissipated. And when he woke up, he heard his cousin doing the same, yawning loudly.

“It’s really great in here” said Agatha when he emerged from his room, still in her pyjamas – thankfully, he didn’t want to see her in her undies, or worse, naked! “Is there anything to eat? I’d love to have some apple and sausages for breakfast.”

“But…” started Jake, but he stopped mid-sentence – if she know liked apple when she had always hated them, it was a bonus point for him. “Of course. I’ll cook it and then we’ll be able to go see Jackie I think. It must be near 10 a.m. already after all.”

They ate in relative calm, exchanging pleasantry and enjoying their time. Finally, they went to get cleaned before finally leaving his home. Agatha was taken a little by surprise when she learnt they didn’t need a car to go to Jackie’s, it seemed her fangirling didn’t went far enough for her to know that. Which somehow worried him even more, because he started to wonder why she wanted to meet his friend. Perhaps he could have forced her to spill the beans, but he didn’t want to use his powers in such a way, so he instead searched for the best way to approach the subject.

“So, hum, why did you come to see me so suddenly? I mean, you had all of the holidays to come here, after all!”

“Well, yeah but… we are growing older so I want to make the best of those weeks where I can laze around, you know?” she replied, grinning in a mischievous way which made a shiver run down his spine. “Really, can you imagine how my friends will be jealous when they’ll know I’ve meet the Mountains?”

“Yeah… I don’t think she’ll like the nickname, so you’d better not used it with her around, you know?” he said – even if to be honest he had absolutely no idea if it was true or not.

Perhaps that Jackie loved her pornstar-like nickname? He couldn’t tell since he hadn’t memories of the changed world. It was certainly starting to become problematic… but one the other hand it allowed him to better enjoy the changes he made, so he didn’t want to modify his mind or the way his powers worked. It was better to just go with the flow and enjoy what was happening to him, rather than worrying about every little detail anyway. So he got ready for a short walk with Agatha.

“Really? I’m pretty sure she said she loved when her fans called her that… but I guess you’d know better since she’s your friend. She is, right? Your friend, I mean?”

“Of course she is” he replied, rolling his eyes – even if his cousin’s sudden worry was amusing, at least. “Okay, let’s go.”

The walk was largely uneventful since the neighborhood was calm – almost torpid during the holidays really. Still, Agatha was quite excited by the sight of Jackie’s house, which seemed to dominate the nearby houses. In fact, Jake realized that he had not paid it enough attention the previous evening when he had been returning home. It almost looked like a castle looming over the peasants’ homes. It looked modern of course, like a hangar indeed but now that he was approaching it, he realized it was even larger than he had expected it to be. Jackie lived large in all senses of the word.

“Whoa, that’s awesome! Can you believe if I was tall enough to live in there? It’d be incredible!”

Jake winced. The idea of making her a giantess seemed even worse than Serene’s. He could almost see her destroying everything and convincing the world that it was its fault that she had crushed something or even killed someone… So yeah, he’d make sure she wouldn’t grow at all. Not if he could help it. But he couldn’t focus on it, because his cousin seemed intent on asking a flurry of questions about Jackie. How was she? What did she like? Was it okay if she asked to touch her skin a little? Would it bother her or would she be happy? Perhaps he could help her convince the giantess to let her try anyway?

“I know, I know! I’m overeager! But it’s a real giantess Jake! Can you believe it? I mean, I know for sure a lot of peoples tried to reproduce the accident which made her grow like that, but they keep failing. She’s unique – well, her two friends grew too, I guess but I mean, they are small compared to her!”

“One of them shrank” he told her, which stopped her mid-walk; in fact she almost fell forward as he said that.

“No freaking way! I didn’t know!” she yelped, looking stunned.

Now that was interesting. Perhaps Miranda and Alison did their best to hide the fact that one of them had become smaller – or had just never grown taller than the size she had been during the accident? Jake realized he hadn’t really specified how or why Alison hadn’t grown like her two other friends. Perhaps they thus didn’t want it to be public knowledge to not harm Jackie’s image or brand, or because the idea that whatever had caused Jackie to become a super busty giantess could stunt their kid’s growth had been deemed too dangerous to be public knowledge?

He pondered over all this and the word he had said the previous day. Had he fucked up somewhat with Jackie’s friend? He had said that Miranda was into Alison… but never that it was reciprocal… and if it wasn’t how their relationship did, had been affected by it? What if Miranda abused her size on poor little friend? Was she simply pinning on her without daring to move because she didn’t want to hurt Alison’s feeling, who had to be miffed that her friends had grown taller while she had been stuck – or shrunk – at 1 meter tall only?

“Hello, Earth to Jake? Don’t tell me you lied to me about you being friend with Jackie, okay?” said Agatha, startling him as he realized they had reached the enormous – now closed – portal leading to the giantess’ home.

“Of course not!” he replied, perhaps a little too quick – he had absolutely no reason to be stressed out or worried, he could probably correct anything he had done wrong if he really thought about his powers and the way to use them.

“Then what are you waiting for!?” grumbled his cousin as she gestured at him so he’d ring the bell and they’d enter.

He sighed but did as he was told. He hadn’t any other choice anyway and it wasn’t as if he’d be able to correct his mistakes if he worried all the time. He noticed that his cousin was nervous and he couldn’t help but smile. Usually, she was a lot calmer, even in the worst situation because she knew that he was the one who’d get blamed for her actions. But today, she seemed far less able to act like that, as if she couldn’t really use him as she usually did. When the doors opened, without anyone to see, she almost jumped, and he chuckled a little, ignoring her glare.

‘Stop laughing” she whined. “I’m super nervous! I’m not used to seeing girls towering over me that much. I’m 1m70, for fuck sake, that’s tall!”

“Yeah, well, not in this town” he replied, grinning now. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, but the amount of tall people here is just insane. Just you wait until you’ll walk downtown, and you’ll see what I mean.”

“Sure, I wonder why that is, by the way” she huffed, and he suddenly wondered if she hadn’t ulterior motives beyond some fan desire to meet Jackie.

The two of them walked inside the property’s ground. There was still no one to be seen and it was a little frightening. A heavy silence was resting on it, as if the party of the previous day had ended in a terrible way, and Jake’s imagination couldn’t help but start to picture it, an accident or something he hadn’t heard about since they hadn’t listened to the radio or looked at the news this morning. He gulped and opened the main door giving into the largest hall of the house. And as soon as he did it, his fear were alleviated – a loud music was now booming, probably so that Jackie’s could hear it wherever she was, since she wasn’t here at all.

The two cousins looked at each other, wondering what they’d do. Wandering around the house didn’t seemed like a good idea for Jake. Jackie was so enormous that if she didn’t knew they were here, they perhaps may end under one of her soles, which seemed like a terrible way to die, or even just being hurt – but he was definitively certain that Jackie’s weight was now enough to kill them both without even noticing that she had done so perhaps. Well, she wasn’t that tall, he corrected himself, but…

“Hey Jake! Who’s your friend?” boomed a voice behind them, startling them as it easily drowned the deafening sound of the music. “Bring down the sound, Alexa!”

Jake wasn’t able to answer immediately as he stared at Jackie’s almost naked body, only slightly covered by an incredibly large blanket which hug tightly to her curves. But he managed to break through his stupor to explain the situation to the angelic, busty, giantess who looked at them with a large grin as they spoke. She looked at Agatha and seemed to like what she was seeing. As for his cousin, Jake realized that she was absolutely giddy and looked as if she had received the greatest present ever just by being here. It still worried him but it was too late now to back out of it.

“It’s my cousin. She’s a fan of you and wanted to see you that I brought her here but I didn’t expect that... erhm…”

“That’s I’d just got out of the shower?” she chuckled. “Well it’s no big deal really. Still, I think I’ll need some help for now… Do you think you could come with me Agatha? It’d be a little embarrassing to ask you today Jake” she said with an innocent smile.

“Uh, sure yeah…” he replied, as he wondered what would happen now… and if he could – or should – nudge things around a little.

1.      Jackie just want some help with her make-up but Jake barges in.

2.      Agatha wants to drink from Jackie’s milk… and the effects are more impressive than ever!

3.      Agatha wants something out of Jackie… but it’s down there, not up with her breasts!

4.      Jake makes Jackie even taller, just to see what it’ll change in the world.

 

Chapter 13 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the link for next chapter's change : https://strawpoll.com/pya5h972w

Chapter 13

Jake agonized over it for almost two minutes. He was certain that Agatha wanted to drink from Jackie’s milk. She was already relatively tall, and if she came back from her trip growing even larger, she’d be super pleased. She’d be insufferable also, but he couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if she had a somewhat… explosive reaction to Jackie’s cream. Nothing too drastic of course, but he could imagine that it’d sent a lot of ripples in the family and perhaps even beyond if she became seriously taller than she was. But she was her cousin, and he felt a little bad about it, of course!

“If Agatha drinks Jackie’s milk, she’ll grow a lot more than the normal two feet” he said, hoping that it wouldn’t make her want to drink the milk if she didn’t really want to do that, of course.

There. It’d have to be enough. Nothing too drastic. He felt relieved, as if he had managed to lift a huge weight from his shoulders. Jake sighed as he sat on a sofa just the right side for someone like him, but which stood just next to some enormous thing which looked like a chair for Jackie – but it was hard to be sure, considering how massive it was compared to him. It may as well have been some strange architecture left there by ancient peoples who built those sort of things, as far as he could tell. Well, cut-edge ancient people, but still.

A sudden scream made him jump upward. What the fuck was happening with the two of them? He rushed toward the door where Agatha and Jackie had disappeared but he found himself blocked by it. It was absolutely immovable for someone like him. That thing didn’t even move one bit when he pushed with all he had. He started to sweat abundantly when he heard a new scream, but he couldn’t tell who was letting them out. It was probably Jackie he guessed, since it was that loud.

“Hey, what’s happening in there?” he yelled as loud as he could, his throat hurting him a little. “Open it, Jackie, please! Come on, it’s my cousin you know?” he continued, but his next sentence was cut short when the door were pushed open, and he was thrown on the ground.

He blinked and almost pinched himself. He had fucked up, by a lot, clearly. For there was a twelve meters tall giantess on the ground, with her head next to him. But she wasn’t blonde like Jackie. Instead, the hair was brown, and while it had considerably grown out of her scalp, he recognized Agatha. Clearly, his change had had more of an effect than he had ever anticipated. She had turned into a gigantic version of herself… even if she hadn’t the curves of the “original” titaness whose milk she had drank to such an effect.

“Holy shit! I’m huge!” she boomed as she looked around. “And I’m still growing” she continued, laughing loudly as she reached at least thirteen meters tall and didn’t seem ready to stop.

Jake was frozen in place as his cousin looked around and got up, towering even over Jackie. Her growth plateaued at around sixteen meters tall. The young man could tell that compared to her, even Jackie looked small, even if Agatha was lacking her crazy curves, which somehow made her look less imposing. She also seemed clumsier than the other giantess, which was probably normal, since she had just achieved such an enormous size. And Jake quickly realized that he had to move out of the way.

“Holy shit! You’re taller than me!” boomed Jackie, who seemed both surprised and also happy, almost aroused, realized Jake, who only then noticed the twin streams of milk falling from the blonde’s engorged nipples. “Don’t you want to see if you can grow even more, sweetie?” she continued, pushing her titanic breasts upward with her hands, which seemed to entice her milk to flow even more, falling on the floor now, quite loudly even. “I’ve plenty in here, you know?”

“Jackie, wait!” he yelped, but he was forced to jump backward when his cousin’s heel almost collided with him as she dashed forward.

“Yes, that’s right!” laughed Jackie, as the taller giantess leant forward to better suck one of her nipple. “Oh yes, take it all baby, I’m so full all the time!”

Jake wanted to say something, but he couldn’t think straight for now. The sight was simply too insane for him to be able to have coherent ideas. He needed to do something, he knew it. He hadn’t put a real limit to how much Agatha could grow and he was certain letting her become even taller than she already was wouldn’t end well for anyone. Especially not for him, he suspected, when he noticed the way Jackie was looking at him, with a lusty glint in her eyes as she caressed the head of his cousin.

“Jackie’s milk can’t make another grow more than one time” he mumbled just fast enough to prevent something monstrous happening he suspected, but the first giantess smiled then and gestured toward her free nipple.

“Why don’t you come here Jake honey” she whispered, her voice soft and enticing. “You don’t seem to have had a growth spurt at all after yesterday, and I can’t have it, can’t I. How could Mommy be happy with her favorite baby staying so small and weak, right Jake?”

He licked his teeth, worried but also enticed. It wasn’t as if he could fuck things up more, right? Worst case scenario, he’d change Agatha’s reaction to be temporary and she’d shrink back to a more manageable size by the end of the hour. All he had to do was keep his cool and enjoy the moment. He didn’t need to think of Serene and how she’d freak out when she’d discover someone suddenly growing even taller than Jackie when it seemed absolutely impossible that nobody ever had such a reaction to her milk before, statistically speaking.

None of this mattered. He removed his shirt, hesitated and kept his pants, for the time being. There was no reason he couldn’t be half naked, but he wanted to at least try to keep his cool, no matter what could happen. In the current situation, he had to walk around his cousin’s body, which formed an obstacle and even a threat when she let herself fall to the ground, almost dragging Jackie down with her, even if the blonde behemoth seemed quite happy to follow the movement, as far as Jake could tell, since she didn’t even try to prevent it or complained.

Jackie’s nipple was too far away for him to reach even as she sat on her ankles, looking tenderly at him and his cousin both. It was not hard to feel as if she was truly a mother compared to them. Of course, it would have mean that one of her “babies” would have been even taller than she was. And suckling greedily on her breast, padding and even massaging it, clearly because she wanted more of that sweet milk, which, at her current size, was easier to gulp down than for him, and that was without taking into account the amount she gulped down by the second.

“Hum… Jackie? Can you help me?” he asked his friend once he had fully turned around Agatha. “I don’t think I can reach you like that.”

“Really? Don’t you think you could climb me up? You’d deserve my nectar even more that way! And of course, I’d be extra gentle with a loveable little man like you if he proved me how strong and resilient he can be” she continued, patting her free tit. “Plus, I have a lot of breasts you know? It shouldn’t be too hard to reach, right?”

What could he say about it all? Plenty of things of course, since he could change the world with a few words. But he decided that he should instead prove himself to her, in some way. He wasn’t sure he found this Jackie as loveable as the smaller one had been, and he had to admit that learning more about Serene had also had some strange effect on him. But his pride wouldn’t allow him to hesitate for more than a second. He took a deep breath and he walked toward her nearest knee. She was right, her breast was so massive that it wasn’t that far away from where he was, even on the ground.

“Oh, it tickles” she chuckled as he started his ascension, doing his best to go over the top of her leg, which was harder than he had expected since her skin was too smooth to give me a great hold. “Ouch, don’t be so greedy Agatha!” she chided his cousin, slapping the top of her head, “Jake has precedence, he can take as much as he want from me, whenever he wants, and he knows that! Don’t you, honey? You loved it when you drank it before, right?”

He sure did, he remembered how he had been overtaken by her cream. He knew he’d need to be careful now, because he doubted that Jackie would let him stop quickly so he had to guzzle down as much milk as he could as slowly as he would be able to without looking suspicious. In any case, as he looked to his right, toward his cousin, whose eyes were closed as she drank as if she was still the thirstiest being on Earth. He didn’t doubt even one moment that she’d want to get her fill from the other breasts of Jackie – if it was even possible to empty one, that is.

He managed to lift himself on the leg and it took a lot of willpower for him to not roar of victory as he did so. His arms were already tiring, which was a bad thing since he still had to climb her up a little. Thankfully, it wouldn’t meant that he’d have to really use his arms only – or mostly. Indeed, Jackie’s breasts were hanging so low on her torso without a bra to support them that they were now quite close. And he’d have to mostly use the slope of Jackie’s belly – which was flat sure, but her current posture meant that he could walk on it as if it had been a steep slope.

He didn’t need to take the last steps however. It turned out that he had taken a tad too much time climbing her leg and Jackie’s arousal was just too great for her to overcome. She simply coiled her fingers around his body, pinning his arms against his torso in a very uncomfortable way, and then lifted him toward her nipple. She didn’t even say a word but she pushed his face right in the middle of it, almost drowning him when the stream of milk washed over his face, and entering his nostril and mouth.

He had to drink now, and far more than he had wanted to. Jackie didn’t seem to really realize that she was putting him in danger. He almost wanted to bite her to make her stop what she was doing, but it was obviously dumb. Even if she was more sensitive there than a normal woman, he doubted her size meant that he’d be unable to really hurt her – in fact he’d probably stimulate her even more and he’d drown for good because she’d release even more milk than she already did!

“Oh yes, that’s awesome” grunted the blonde giantess, as the brown-haired one continued to gulp down gallons of milk, without even looking as she’d ever stop – Jake was really glad to have prevented her from growing even more. “Mommy’s so proud of her baby Agatha… and even you Jake, you’re incredible. I love your little tongue on my nipple, the way you have to fight to even drink a droplet of my milk!” she raved, frightening Jake a little, since he felt as if she’d be able to do anything to him now…

She relaxed her hold on him after some time however, allowing him to snake his arms upward, until they weren’t pressed into his sides, and he used them to hold the nipple –trying to push it away from his face seemed like a fool’s hope in his eyes. It was already far too heavy for him to do so without straining and he suspected that Jackie would have pushed him back into it anyway. It didn’t mean that his hands weren’t entirely ineffective. The giantess moaned, gasped and shuddered when his hands clutched her nipple, indicating that her sensitive milk cannon was reacting to him.

Already, the milk was starting to make his head fuzzy. It was warm, so creamy and the strange aftertaste it had, unmistakable, seemed to male him relax but also enticed him so he drank even more. A part of him managed to remain clear however, perhaps because his protection extended to it, and it was simply the fact of drinking directly from a woman’s breast like that which made him feel all strange, regressing back to childhood, or even a state akin to a baby somehow. He had to admit it wasn’t too bad, and he suckled with more focus for a time.

An ear-deafening burp to his right shattered his contentment. Looking toward that sound, he saw his cousin’s head moving away from Jackie’s other nipple. Which was now dry, and her breasts seemed significantly smaller than the one he was suckling himself. She had drank all of the blonde giantess’ milk, and as he did his best to look at her tummy, he realized that Agatha’s wasn’t even distended, as if she had drank too much of it. In fact, it was still really flat and her eyes seemed strangely misty, as if she was drugged or at least inebriated. He had a bad feeling about all of it, but sadly he couldn’t do anything.

And then, she simply switched to the breast he was on. She didn’t even seem to notice he was here, she was too intoxicated by whatever was in Jackie’s milk. He found his whole torso engulfed by her mouth and he even felt Jackie’s finger uncoiling from around him. He had to grip the nipple to neither fell from the breast nor be sucked in as his cousin started to drink once more. He couldn’t see anything in her, and the suction was horrible. Being half-way stuck into her mouth was just painful and the smell in there was terrible. He grunted and tried to get out of here as best he could.

“Damn it; I won’t get sucked in by my own cousin!” he yelled, quite angry. “She’ll stop suckling for a moment and I’ll fall to the ground without being hurt, thanks to my abilities” he said, using his powers without forgetting to specify that they had to work on him, just in case nothing happened.

“Easy baby” laughed Jackie outside, and indeed Agatha stopped drinking her milk for a moment. “You’ll swallow Jake if you continue!”

Agatha tried to answer, but she burped again, and mercifully Jake fell out of her mouth and down until he reached the floor, after a little slide on Jackie’s body. He was safe of course, but also trapped between the feet of Jackie, somehow. And before he could act, they moved and he found himself pinned between them. It couldn’t be a coincidence, but he was unable to turn around to try and see what the blonde giantess was thinking. And clearly his cousin was too drunk on that milk to realize what was happening to him, as she started to gulp down even more of it.

He was nothing more than a toy, it seemed. It was a particularly precarious position to be in, since Jackie couldn’t really see him, as she was basically sitting on her ankles. Her large ass, which he had made absolutely jaw-dropping of course, meant that she had zero line of sight to be aware of what she was doing to him beyond whatever she could feel thanks to her sensitive skin. It seemed like a terrible place to be and try as he may, he couldn’t fathom how he had landed here, of all place. Was his power still a little bugged? It’d certainly explain why Agatha had grown so much in the first place.

He wasn’t really worried however, he knew he had made sure that Jackie couldn’t hurt him after all. It was still far from a comfortable position to be in after all, especially when he hadn’t taken the time – or even had it, of course – to make sure Agatha’s was similarly unable to put him in danger. He didn’t think that his previous change to make her not insufferable for once would hold compared to, say, her hunger for more milk. If she pushed Jackie backward, would he get crushed, or would he managed to avoid such a grisly fate?

He grunted and pushed the feet away. Of course it was absolutely futile, he was truly stuck here, as far as he could tell. It was a miracle that Jackie’s feet weren’t smelling but, it was awfully hot in here, and it seemed to have been steadily getting worse as he remained there. Jake had to admit that being that powerless wasn’t entirely bad, but he’d rather had had Jackie doing that willingly to him. Or rather Serene. He froze, wondering why he had thought of the raven-haired girl just then.

“Keep it together man” he mumbled to himself. “Just use your power to…”

1.      Make Jackie even bigger – more room to get out of here?

2.      Have Miranda and Alison barging here to try and help him out?

3.      Make Agatha shrink back to a more normal size of three meters?

4.      Push the feet away so he could enjoy the show of two giantess making it out?

 

Chapter 14 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Only two chapters left after this one ! Then it'll be a return to Gigantopia, I think :) !

Here's the poll ! https://strawpoll.com/hocw3xquv/r

Chapter 14

“I need to make Jackie bigger” he grunted as he tried to focus on the words he’d used. “She… she did grow up to… to fifty meters because of the effects of what changed her into a giantess on her body.” 

He almost immediately regretted having done that. Not so much because there would be more of Jackie, he felt he would never have too much of her in the end. But because of the fifty meters tall bit he had chosen, as he was being pressured by her feet. She didn’t need to be that big to get the upper hand on his cousin and now he dreaded what changes would ripple out of it. He could almost hear Serene screeching as the world changed to accommodate such a behemoth as if it had always been like that! But it was too late now and he had to free himself from this mess.

Of course, the effect of his change had been instantaneous. One moment he had been stuck between enormous but relatively acceptable in size feet – at least acceptable for him – and the next they were house-sized monstrosities – at least their sole seemed large enough to be an house’s wall to his eyes. It also meant that they were large enough now that when she lightly pressed them, he had enough room to wiggle himself free from their embrace, even if it was a struggle which left him panting and gasping. And when he turned around, he felt his jaws drop.

Jackie was cradling Agatha as if the sixteen meter tall giantess was nothing more than a child, or even a large baby, suckling her milk, an expression of utter bliss on both faces. His cousin’s belly seemed bloated as she had drank so much milk from Jackie, and it seemed she was intent on emptying the second breast after having finished the first one, but of course it was now harder, considering that Jackie dwarfed her monstrously. And Jake himself felt particularly puny, compared to the body of his formerly petite friend. His throat was starting to get a little constrained as worry washed over him.

There was something in the way Jackie was looking at her cousin which was unnerving. It was pride, almost as if Agatha was hers, her baby. And when her eyes trailed toward him, even if he knew she wouldn’t – in fact couldn’t thanks to the changes he had made before – hurt him in any way, he felt a shiver ran down his spine. Gone was the love, or even the affection he had noticed in them earlier. Even the lust seemed to have been replaced by some form of weak interest and nothing more.

[i]I created a monster[/i], he thought, and it took a lot of will from him to not whisper those words, because he was confident that if he had done so, they would have changed Jackie even more, making her even more of a danger than she suspected she had become. On an impulse, he searched for pictures of her with her best friends on Facebook. They used to be inseparable but now, all he could see was her with Miranda… until he looked better and he gasped, realizing that Alison was with them but in demeaning situations, always.

In one, the small girl was inside one of Jackie’s nostril, barely visible behind her hair falling over her head and her little hands gripping the rim of the nostril, clearly holding herself as best she could in case her giant friend took a breath through the nose. In another, she was stuck behind the teeth of Jacky, one small hand pathetically sent through a gap between the giantess’ incisors as Miranda looked half-amused, half-worried for their friend. And it was almost always that. 

There were no signs of normal-sized persons around Jackie, or only always at her feet instead of being held near her. In fact, there were tons of pictures of Jackie’s huge feet surrounded by a veritable throng of admirers – he perhaps should have said cultists, considering how they all seemed to look up at her adoringly and even seemed to worship her toes, which didn’t seem as ludicrous as he expected it when he realized that her big ones were far larger and heavier than he was… He was suddenly startled by his phone ringing.

He glanced back at Jackie but it seemed that now, the giantess considered that sort of thing as far too beneath her to notice. She was cooing and cajoling Agatha, who seemed to be approaching the end of the second breast. Jake gulped and dashed toward the place he had had the presence of mind to drop his stuff so it wouldn’t get crushed accidently by either of the two enormous girls. It was Serene, of course, the poor girl was probably seeing the whole world become madder by the second. 

“Yeah, it’s me” he said, and he couldn’t speak even one other word before a clearly panicking and almost hyperventilating voice cut him off.

“The world’s going even more fucked up! I swear it’s not me who’s crazy, but now everyone acts as if Jackie has been fifty meters tall for years and she is that sort of… of… of cult leader! Please, tell me I’m not insane!”

Then all Jake could hear were the most pathetic sobbing. If Serene hadn’t been such a bitch in the past, he would have absolutely been broken and would have done anything he could to help her feel better. And even knowing what she had been before he changed her a little, he couldn’t help but wish he was there with her to pat her on the back and help her deal with the traumas his changes inflicted unwittingly on her. At least she still believed it was normal that a woman could grow to be several meters tall, otherwise she’d have gone mental.

“You’re not insane” he told her, doing his best to at least assuage her fears. “Listen, I can’t come just yet but I’ll try and meet you up in a few hours, okay?”

“...Okay” she meekly answered and he felt really bad for her.

He fidgeted a little. It was easy to forget how much of a bad bitch she had been before he changed her – and the rest of the world. And now he also knew that things were complicated for her at home. Here, on the phone, she almost sounded like a frightened little girl. Jake needed to do something about it. Either he could try and change her to make her able to endure the alterations to reality he made without feeling so terrified about her own sanity, or he had to tell her the truth… Neither option felt that appealing to him but it was his duty to do that.

Before he could, a loud moan made him jump in the air and turn around. He didn’t hear Serene’s questions about it as he stood frozen still at the sight of his cousin being fingered by his friend Jackie, as if it was the most natural thing to do, even with him around. It was clear that to her now, what normal-sized persons saw or thought mattered very little and that she was far too smitten by the fact that she finally had someone tall enough to really play with her no matter how sexual it all was. She was far above that now, quite literally.

“Okay, uh, Serene…” he stammered as he was just too shocked by what he was seeing, a sixteen meter tall giantess – who happened to be his cousin whom he had never wanted to even picture in a sexual intercourse, being handled as if she was a toy by a fifty meter bombshell of a woman, who was being sucked dry as she fingerered her new friend. “I… I’ll try to meet you up at 12 a.m., okay?”

“Yeah... Yeah” she weakly replied as another loud moan escaped his cousin’s mouth. “Don’t be late okay… I really need someone to talk with.”

Jake nodded silently as he tried to find his way away from Jackie. The giantess wasn’t focused on him at all, but something told him that she wouldn’t like to see him sneaking away. His cousin had had to be introduced to her after all, and he clearly played his part, even if he suspected that his friendship with her was more or less gone at that point. It was all his fault of course, but he still felt terrible about it, and the fact that he could change it at a whim made it worse because he was becoming too anxious about any change to make one!

Things were heating up suddenly. With a third, even louder burp, Agatha finally finished Jackie’s second breast and let it out of her mouth. She had a dreaming expression and her belly seemed so full she may as well have been pregnant with twins. And she had a mischievous smile on her face he knew too well as Jackie looked at her, still fingering the smaller giantess. Agatha put her feet on the taller girl’s torso, propelled herself up, exposing Jackie’s glistening sole finger she had pushed inside of her and kissed the blonde giantess on the lips, clearly surprising him for a second.

But her confusion didn’t last for long. One of her arms, which had been supporting Agatha’s back up until now shot upward, toward her head, letting long fingers, able to cover more than half of the smaller giantess’ skull with ease, coil around it to get a better hold. And she reciprocated on the kissing, even as her other hand moved away from the neither regions of the brunette opting instead to rest on her ass to better pinch and caress it slowly. The two giantesses seemed entirely lost in their pleasure now and were becoming wilder as they made it out.

Jake should have used the opportunity to dash away, since all the doors seemed open, as far as he could tell, but he was too transfixed by the sight in front of him. In spite of his better judgment, he was now sporting a raging erection and it took an awful lot of willpower to not start to deal with it right there and then. However, when Jackie violently pushed his cousin into the ground with a thundering clasp and a powerful tremor which sent him to his knees, he let out a yell of fear which attracted the attention of Jackie back toward him, and what he saw in that eye was frightening to say the least.

“I had forgotten about you Jake” she growled, her voice deep and heavy with lust, even as her enormous tits seemed to crush Agatha a little, but the “petite” giantess squirmed in delight. “Why don’t you come here to join the fun? Perhaps you’ll be able to help my baby grow taller, so I could finally have a partner able to satisfy me properly. Don’t you think you’d want it for your Goddess, my little human friend?” she continued, her voice dropping almost one octave as she spoke, leaving Jake paralyzed in fear and – to his shame – arousal. “Now, strip entirely, okay?”

What could he do but obey? He ditched his pants, put his phone back with the rest of his clothes and stood naked, unsure of what he could expect. He was just certain it wouldn’t be the most pleasant situation. Being used as a sex-toy to pleasure Jackie was one thing, but if it was to be toyed with in that way by her cousin? It was rather bad just thinking about it and he had the impression that Agatha wasn’t in the mood to care about it at all. She was whining, demanding more attention from Jackie, who seemed more than willing to reciprocate. Jake just waited for his fate to be sealed.

It was quick, at least, since Jackie picked him up, surprisingly gently at that. She didn’t even really looked at him and he was really afraid of what was to come. He was right to be so, because the fingers holding him in place dangerously approached his cousin’s pussy. He closed his eyes, doing is best to at least not be able to remember how it looked as he was pushed inside with contemptuous ease by Jackie, who didn’t seem to care one bit about how disgusting it all was for him.

In this darkness, he expected that he’d at least be left alone but it seemed that the blonde giantess wasn’t willing to leave this cramped place. Instead, her fingers played around, one of them loudly tapping the “roof” of the vagina he was in, while the other searched for him, and, once he had been found, started stimulating it. He should have been terrified, horrified and crept out by the place he was in, but his body – and his fetish – betrayed him and he felt himself getting harder and harder, far too quickly. Jake tried to push the digit away, but it was obviously futile.

He became hard far too quickly for his liking, but there was no denying that being so utterly at the mercy of someone was enthralling. Plus he knew he could trust Jackie not to hurt him – he also knew it was because of a change he had made the previous day, but it didn’t made it less true. Of course, being in absolute darkness because of a hand and its fingers blotting out the light of day while inside his cousin’s vagina was certainly not something he had ever expected to happen to him when he had started toying with his powers.

For the next few minutes, Jake was stimulated almost at the same pace as his cousin. He couldn’t see anything but he could smell and of course it was pretty obvious that his skin was being moisturized more and more as the time passed in there. Agatha was reaching climax and he braced for it. He gritted his teeth and just as expected, a veritable flood battered him. If he hadn’t been pinned by Jackie’s fingers, he’d probably have been washed out of his cousin. Sadly, he wasn’t and Jackie’s ministrations proved able to make him cum in turn.

“Well, that was awesome” he heard Jackie’s voice boom outside, and while he fought off to breath better through the moisture in the air, the pressure of her finger on him and the general madness of his situation. “I wonder if you’ll react like I did after I had a man inside of me for the first time. I shoot up so much in height then, it’d be awesome if you got to grow as tall as I was, right?”

If he had been able to speak, Jake would have made sure it wouldn’t happen, but he didn’t feel like he needed to, and frankly all he could do for now was to cough as he tried to clear his throat and lungs. But then he realized that he was seeing things better. And a sense of dread fell upon him when it realized that Jackie’s fingers weren’t moving out of his cousin’s vagina. He tried to push them out of him but still to no avail, even if he heard Jackie gasping loudly. He had a very bad feeling about it.

Sadly he was still coughing and absolutely unable to spout even a weak no as his cousin grew even larger. Somehow, it seemed that his changes tried to have some internal consistency and since Jackie had apparently grown so much because of sexual intercourse – something he hadn’t ever even considered or voiced but had happened clearly, his cousin did the same. Only, he could feel in his bones that she wouldn’t stop at the blonde’s giantess size. She had overreacted to her milk, so she was bound to over react to sex.

He wasn’t held as well as he had been suddenly, and he couldn’t tell if it was because of Agatha growing or because Jackie was loosening her hold on him. In any case, he slid out of his cousin’s vagina and fell toward the ground. By some pure miracle, since he hadn’t been able to voice even one change yet, he landed on the nearby leg of Jackie. It was still a rough landing but he didn’t break anything, and that was all he could hope for when he realized that Agatha was already closing in on Jackie’s size and was showing absolutely no sign of slowing down even a little this time around.

In a matter of seconds, she had reached Jackie’s height and, for the second time that day, even if neither of the girls could remember it, his cousin went beyond that mark. Except this time, it was far more dramatic. She grew and grew, forcing Jackie to back off as best she could. The room they were in was vast, but even it failed to truly contain Agatha, who had already reached the seventy-five meters tall by then and was still growing. She couldn’t hope to get on her feet because a split second later even on all four, she towered over Jackie, who had gotten up shakily, looking absolutely dumbfounded now.

Jake’s cousin was probably around hundred and fifty meters when she finally stopped growing. She looked confused a little as Jackie was still frozen solid, probably tried to accept the fact she wasn’t the biggest being around the world anymore, and by a vast margin. Rushing toward his clothes as best he could, Jake made use of the momentary confusion of the two giantesses. He suspected that something dangerous for him would now happen and he just grabbed his stuff, including his phone, before pushing a few words through his sore throat.

1. Jake teleport himself back to his home

2. Jake makes sure he can escape this place before it gets busted

3. Jakes teleport himself to Serene’s room

4. Jakes send his consciousness back through his timeline!

Chapter 15 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone !

Only one chapter left after this one ! Not sure I'll be able to salvage this story, but oh well !

https://strawpoll.com/qga61urqg

Chapter 15


“I’m into Serene’s room.”

The words had escaped his lips almost too fast for him to realize what he had done. In a moment he was in the same room as two titanic beings, the next he was in the same room he had been, when he had been shrunken a fraction of his size, even if its owner couldn’t remember it. He hadn’t much time to ponder any of it however because he hadn’t taken into account two critical elements. One, he was still naked. Two, he materialized out of thin air just before an already worried sick Serene.

He hadn’t much time to consider any of it because almost as soon as he realized that a sobbing Serene was looking straight at her, curled on her bed, she sprung on him. He yelped but Jake couldn’t do anything to prevent the young woman to grab his throat with her hand and lifting him off the ground as fury painted on her face. She shouldn’t have been that strong but it seemed her distress and anger was boosting her strength. During a moment, he even feared for his life here almost as much as with Jackie and Agatha!

It turned out that an incensed three meters tall mini-giantess was still a giantess, and when she was angered it became quite apparent. His feet dangled into the air as Serene’s breathing became almost as erratic as his own as he struggled to suck some air through his constricted throat. Suddenly he flew through the air and landed on her bed. Jake blinked, surprised and looking around, disoriented. He had half-expected to be colliding with the ground or even a wall, but it seemed Serene wanted to remain relatively discreet, perhaps she wasn’t alone in here today…

“You’d better start talking” she growled angrily.

He didn’t even consider lying to her right now or make a change. It was mainly because of his changes that he was in such a terrible situation. So he spilt the beans and as he talked, he saw Serene’s face going through several strong emotions: stupor, anger, envy and even a little bit of pity toward the end. Still, he could see that she was also a little disdainful of his choices. He would have said something about it if telling the whole truth for once in a few days was actually really a great feeling, as if he was allowed to remove a weight from his shoulders.

“And that’s how I found myself here.”

“Boys” she grumbled, rolling her eyes. “You get the power to rule the world or change it in profound ways and you uses it to fulfill sexual fantasies… No wonder this place’s so fucked up.”

“It was fucked up before I did anything!” he dared to say, indignant now, but one withering glare from Serene was enough to silence him.

“I don’t think you truly realize what you did and how it impacted the world” she said, fishing something on her drawer and sent it toward him; he winced but it was only a booklet which harmlessly fell on his lap.

Jake picked it up and gasped. On the cover was an artistic rendition of Jackie as if she was an holy person – or perhaps even more than that, he realized, when he read the title “Scripture of our Incarnated Goddess”. Opening it, he was met by a strange mix of celebrity worship, New Age bullet points and a few aphorisms which seemed straight out Jackie’s mouth as she was younger. And when he noticed that the claim that more than half of the population of the US had already been converted… it was hard to not feel a little sick in the stomach.

“What the fuck?”

“Exactly. My father’s wife gave me that, lecturing me for being inappropriately faithless when talking about Jackie. The bitch’s already a pain in my ass and you multiplied it by your reckless behavior! Do you have any idea of what life looks to me?”

“Well, a little? I mean, I’m the one making the changes but I remember the world as it was.”

“Then just brought it back!” she growled, looming dangerously over him as she approached her bed, clutching her hands into fists. “You’re the one who fucked up big time.”

“Hey, wait a minute! If you hadn’t been such a psycho to begin with, I wouldn’t have needed to rewind my changes, you wouldn’t remember anything and perhaps I’d be able to change things in a better way without worrying about you!” he spat back, feeling a little incensed by her not so subtle insinuations.

“Oh yeah, it’s my fault? You could have used your powers a lot of other ways, you know?” she hissed and he really felt in danger suddenly – even if she had been made weaker than her size implied by a previous change, Jake was almost certain she could give him a real beating if she got angry.

“You’re not angry at me at all, for anything I did or could do” he whispered softly and while she furrowed her brows as her anger simply dissipated, suspecting some foul play, she couldn’t be angry at him anymore, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

“You’re an asshole” she still said but it was almost gentle now. “I should be so angry at you but suddenly I can’t and I’m sure you’re the cause.”

“Yeah, but I think this time I could reverse it, once you’ll have really calmed down.”

“And how would you know I calmed down? Plus, it doesn’t mean that I can’t punish you for what you did” she said, sitting on the bed next to him and doing something with her feet he couldn’t see.

“What are you –” he started but he was cut off when she swirled around and put one of her sock in his mouth so far he almost gagged, pushed him back and forced his hands backward to prevent him from removing it.

“So, here’s how it’ll be going from now on. You’ll listen to what I have in mind and you’ll do as I say. Otherwise I’ll punish you and while I think I’ll take a lot less pleasure from it than before your little changes on my personality… I’ll still like it, got it?”

He nodded, feeling strangely overwhelmed. There was something both disgusting and strangely arousing being gagged like that. Serene was beautiful and seeing her dominant nature felt better and more natural than everything he had done to change Jackie. Still, Jake gasped and squirmed a little when she straddled him, looming over him, a large predatory grin on her face now. He wondered what she was thinking but he found out he was willing to let her do what she wanted for now, as a way to make amends, perhaps.

“Okay, here’s how it’ll be going. You’ll be a really obedient little guy and listen to me, because I know freaking best, got it?”

He nodded, even if the sour taste of her sock was starting to settle in his mouth and he wanted to spit it out. Still, just one look in Serene’s eyes and he knew she wouldn’t be happy about it, even if she couldn’t get angry anymore. She released his wrists but he didn’t dare move them to remove the sock just yet. She was putting herself over him and he realized that he was more impressed by this smaller giantess than by Jackie, somehow. Perhaps it was because she was closer to his own height so the size difference was magnified, if subtler. He took a good look at her thin body over his own.

“You see, I’m thinking about what you can and can’t do” she explained, her voice low as she really sat on him, making him wince and then blush when she ground her ass on his groin. “Your reaction is clearly one of the root of our problems… and clearly you aren’t bright enough to know how to correct things back to a better situation. But I am, and I think we should start from here, you know? You can nod if you agree. If you don’t, I have ways to convince you, of course” she grinned.

He nodded, even if he had a bad feeling about it. Was listening to her a good idea in the first place? He couldn’t really tell but he suspected it’d come to bite him in the ass fast. Not that he could think too much about it since Serene was making use of her position and size to tease him. Her ass was still moving and now he felt her fingers caressing his torso. He gasped and tried to spit out the sock gagging him when one of her hand snaked under his shirt and went to one of his nipple, before pinching it viciously.

“You know… I do wonder… why you? You’re clearly a little sub, you need someone to guide you, to control you… yet you got that super-power? And you didn’t used it to make the world better, or at least better for you in a large way. Isn’t it a little pathetic, Jake? Don’t you think someone else should have this power? Wouldn’t it be better for everyone if I had such abilities?”

Jake rolled his eyes. If he had been able to talk right now, he’d have been explaining to Serene why it all sounded like a terrible idea to give someone like her powers such as he wielded. Then again, he had to admit he had kind of fucked up with those. Would she truly be such a danger if she could reshape reality as she wished? It was a nagging question he now had in the back of his mind and it wasn’t really something he liked. Of course, the mini-giantess didn’t gave him much time to consider all of it, as she expertly caressed and stimulated him.

“Think about it, Jake. I’ve always known what I wanted most, and I know what I’d change in this world if I was able to. I wouldn’t be a tyrant, you know?” she mused, looking at him and smiling almost innocently, even if a hint of mania was showing in her eyes. “I’d rule as a benevolent goddess, as you ought to have done. I’d prevent catastrophes from happening, everyone would be happy and of course I’d intervene to correct any and all reprehensible behavior, no matter how menial it may seem to others. And you can make it a reality Jake, you just have. To. Say. The. Words…”

It was tempting. Of course it was. Letting someone else take this power and the weight it came with felt like a great way to wash his hands from the mess he had done. And yet, Jake didn’t give in just yet. It was too dangerous, because he didn’t knew enough of Serene’s true character. If it had been giving those powers to Jackie before all his changes? He’d perhaps have already agreed to, without the sexual stimulation. And the belittlement which came with it, which was more than a little unnerving. Still, when she laid on him entirely, putting her torso over his face, he felt himself getting rock hard.

It seemed that the prospect of achieving ultimate power aroused Serene as she grounded her whole body over his own with increasing strength. Jake had to admit it was arousing to no end to be so easily submitted by a woman who, in the grand scheme of things, wasn’t that much taller than him. And who clearly loved being bale to pin him on her bed like that. A part of him knew he could have freed himself if he truly struggled, he had made her weak enough in theory… but he just couldn’t do that, not yet at least.

“Yes, think of all the possibilities” she whispered softly, pressing herself onto him even more, as her hand kept pinching her nipple, making him wince and moan in equal measures. “I could make you feel incredible all the time, if you gave me that power, you know? Plus… Nobody would know. Not even you, if you didn’t want to.”

She was right, probably. He could probably give her all his powers and never even remember that he had done so. But what if he could remember everything and he could see what she did to the world? He doubted that she’d be possible to convince to give them up, once she’d have had a taste of absolute power. What would he do then? Would he be able to live with himself if she turned out to be a monstrous tyrant, reshaping the world to fit only her whims and crushed countless lives beneath her as she did so? Would he be able to be less aroused by this reality than he was by his fantasy?

“Yeah, you see? You love this idea already! Why not give in. Imagine what I could do to reward you if I had that power? Your wildest fantasy in exchange of the ability to make things right.”

Inadvertently, she had given him an idea to change things for the better. What if he gave him his powers, so got released from them, but made sure she couldn’t turn into a tyrant? Perhaps he could impose conditions on her? Of course, she would probably prevent him from doing it if he wasn’t quick enough. And trying to make changes too quickly seemed like a terrible idea. The acrid taste of her sock inside his mouth didn’t help poor Jake think straight at all. He had to focus but he really couldn’t yet.

She was toying with him, in a gentler and subtler way than ever before – even the first time he had made Jackie taller, she hadn’t been that skilled with her hands or her words. Serene clearly knew how to use her size to its fullest effect – after all, she had been impacted by his first changes so she was used to live in a town were peoples wanted to be far taller than normal. He whined suddenly when the hand which had left him alone suddenly entered his pants and started to stroke his penis, making him tense and struggle a little more. She only laughed and quickened her pace.

“Oh, you see, you’re already agreeing. Think of what I’d be able to do to you if I had your power! Believe me, even your wildest dreams wouldn’t equate with my imagination. I’d change this world for the better, even for you. And I’m not sure you’d deserve it, since you’ve been a very bad boy, haven’t you Jake?”

At this point, all he could do as his treacherous body turned on him alongside his fantasies was to truly try to weigh each option equally. He quickly realized, however, that it would only be a gut feeling which would make him choose. Or perhaps a dick feeling he had to admit to himself when a particularly skilled stroke from Serene almost made him go overdrive. Their eyes met and she knew he was ready – and willing – to speak. She grinned and removed her sock from his mouth, finally allowing him to breathe properly.

1.      Give Serene powers.

2.      Don’t give Serene powers.

 

Final chapter by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone ! Here it is, the last chapter. Not sure I stuck the landing but I'm relatively satisfied with it, so I'll go with it :)

Just so you know, that's story's spot will be taken by two new Gigantopia's stories so stay tuned !

Final Chapter

Jake woke up in his bed, looking groggily everywhere. He felt as if he was forgetting something extremely important but he really couldn’t remember what it may have been. His little apartment was clean as he preferred to keep it. He got out of bed and immediately walked toward the little altar for the Great One to make his morning prayers. He felt strangely uneasy doing that as if he was something utterly out of his experience, while his memories told him he had been doing it forever…

“Man, I got hammered or what yesterday?” he mumbled as he got up, looking outside the window to the incredible world he lived in.

Peoples of all shape and size walked and lived together, under the guidance of the Great One. Somehow, he found it strange today, when it shouldn’t have been the case. He shook his head, trying to get back in the game. He had a date today with his friend Jackie, whom had finally confessed to be interested in him. He hadn’t been expecting that, most girls their size seemed to favor mini-giants, who sported quite the sexy bods when he was but average, but he was more than happy with the small and lithe blond girl.

A booming sound, followed by impressive tremors suddenly announced an arrival unlike any other. Everything seemed to stop, even the massive giantess he could see in the distance, which had to be around one hundred meters tall stopped dead in their tracks and fell on their knees, enraptured by what they were seeing. Even if, as strange as he felt today wanted to rush outside – but sadly his size would prevent him from seeing Her. He had to wait and hope that She’d appear in his field of view as she walked around the edge of town. Considering Her size, he wouldn’t have long to wait.

More booming was heard and he noticed the tremors grew stronger and stronger. It was always surprising but he was almost certain She had more interest in his little town than he would have expected. Some places didn’t saw Her in a whole year but She seemed to come here almost every week or so. It was made this place the holiest place in the world of course, brought a lot of pilgrims and all. She had forbidden them from building too much stuff here, clearly She liked the small town vibe of this place and no one would dare to go against the Great One’s wishes.

Finally, She came into view, walking on the eastern side of town. As always he was breathless looking at her. Long black hair flew on Her almost naked body, clad in the smallest roman-looking robe he had ever seen. She didn’t displayed enormous curves, looking lithe and strong, healthy and all powerful with but Her most minute movements. Her eyes turned toward him and he’d have sworn She was looking straight at him. It was absolutely ludicrous of course, but he couldn’t shake that feeling.

Her perfect mouth opened and She spoke. Jake winced. He hadn’t been able to say the words, but suddenly a horrible headache had started in his head. He stumbled backward a little as his hands reached for his head. What the fuck had just happened? Since when was he dating Jackie? He… Jake gasped when his memories all returned, at least for a moment. Serene. It was Serene who stood at least five kilometer tall, towering over the whole damn world since he had given her his powers.

“Holy, shit, what have I done?” he mumbled to himself as Serene looked at him – know he was certain she looked right at him, amused by his reaction.

He couldn’t tell how she had changed the reality so much but it had been almost instantaneous. He felt a little ashamed by his inability to have done anything of the sort. He now had two sets of memories, the ones from the world before he had his powers and how he had used them and also the one from this world, were Serene had emerged as a Goddess thousands of years ago. She had rewritten herself, woven herself into the past so much that she couldn’t be undone without dramatic effects, he realized.

“What have I done?”

“The best thing in your life Jake” said Serene, as he suddenly was on her hand, a minuscule speck which should have been blown away by the strong winds so high in the atmosphere – or dying because of a lack of oxygen and the cold. “But do you really think I’ll have you here if I didn’t want you to remain alive? Come on, I’m not as dumb as you Jake” she laughed as he realized she was able to read his mind – of course she could do that!

“Then what do you want with me? I… Why give me back my memories?”

“I didn’t. It’s more a lease for a few minutes. I wanted a part of you to really know what’d happened. You gave me absolute power and I used it as I saw fit. I hope you’ll enjoy it when your date will bring you where she wants to go. Plus, microbes aren’t that interesting after a few hours already, so I wanted to have someone I knew on my palm. I hope you realize that without my powers I wouldn’t even be able to see you. Humans are just inferior to me, and even my children are but they are mites to me.”

“Then why did you made yourself that big?”

“Because I could and I think it’s fitting for a real Goddess, don’t you think?”

“I…” he said but he stopped when he realized he was talking to the Great One as if She could answer him – of course, when one prayed She did, but talking casually with Her was dumb, or even heretical. “I’m sorry oh Great One, please do not get angry at me or my family, do not punish her after having granted my cousin a measure of your greatness!”

Even as he said that, Jake felt strangely unsure of his words. Was it really the Great One who had turned his cousin Agatha into one of Her children, a behemoth standing almost two hundreds meter tall, elevating his cousin’s parents and siblings by association – even his own mother had achieved a slightly higher status in society thanks to it! And yet, now that he thought about it all, he was strangely confused and didn’t knew what to do or say about those strange feelings welling up inside of him.

He decided that going outside would do him good. He’d remain confused and lost if he decided to seclude himself in his apartment. He didn’t even live in a mixed-sized neighborhood and he knew it didn’t help him deal with the giants he shared the world with. A lot of normal peoples seemed to become utterly terrified by them and cower in fear, even if the Children of the Great One each carried a measure of Her benevolence and never abused their strength and power over their smaller brethren.

He picked up his phone to text Jackie but stopped when he saw her picture. There again, something was wrong. She looked the same as always, petite and lithe but somehow he pictured her far different in his mind. Shouldn’t have she sported large breasts and stood as tall as some of the smaller Children? Somehow he could swear she should have been a giantess herself. He tried to shake this feeling away, but it was easier said than done. He asked her what she wanted to do today, hoping to stop worrying that way.

“Hullo Jackie! I’m going out for a walk; where do you want us to meet up again? Near Town Square right?”

He wasn’t expecting an immediate answer. As far as he could tell, his friend liked to laze in the morning, if not oversleep a little when they needn’t go to college. So he was taken aback when, even before he could put his phone back in his pocket, it rang with her answer. Perhaps she had been woken up by Her? It seemed probable, everybody in town ought to have noticed Her arrival. Hell, even now, if he looked up, past the rows of buildings, he could saw her serene face looking over the town.

“No, I’ve changed my mind! We will be going somewhere else, but I won’t tell you, I want it to be a surprise for you! I’m sure you’ll like it J!”

“Oh, okay! Still meeting at 11 a.m.?”

“Yeah, meet me up near the Spillwood, okay?”

“Deal” he messaged her back even if he was a little surprised by her choice of place – the Stillwood was at the edge of town and it wasn’t known for having much to do – beyond romantic walks, of course, so he was more than happy to oblige her.

“Great! I’ll see you then! Come with casual clothes, okay? We don’t need to be over-clothed for what I want to show you!”

Now he was starting to feel like the day would get really awesome. He looked at the hour. If he walked at a normal speed he would reach the Stillwood just in time. He laughed and walked around, only to almost immediately be crushed by an enormous foot which descended next to him when he turned around a corner. He yelped, jumped backward and looked up to gaze upon a colossal woman he had never seen, wearing togas and the like, clearly some important priestess of the Children of the Great One.

“Oh, sorry little one. I should have paid more attention, but She has commanded me to search for someone, and I was lost in thoughts.”

And just like that, she left, without even another glance at him. Jake was in awe, looking at that large derrière moving away, almost grazing the walls of the houses on each side of the road. Mercifully, there was no car here so she couldn’t crush any but she destroyed the pavement with each steps she took. He furrowed his brow. What was even a car? He could have sworn it was something which had existed or existed. And yet, now that he was trying to remember what it could be, the concept flew from his mind.

He shook his head and walked through town. As often, the center was incredible. Peoples from all size moved around, normal peoples like him scurrying between the thundering steps of – mostly women – fifteen or so meters tall giants while three-four meters tall guys and gals were kissing and fondling their lovers, be they the same size or smaller than them as if it was the most natural thing in the world. And everywhere, statues of the Great One looming over the world, just like She did, he realized, when he looked at the vantage point where She seemed to be waiting for something.

Once more, he felt as if She was looking straight at him as She smiled and traced the contour of Her small chest – small on Her body, since She obviously sported the largest breasts of the world. He gulped and continued his walk toward the Stillwood, realizing with some surprise that he was getting closer and closer to the Great One. It was almost as if She was growing as he got closer – not much, She was so gigantic compared to his body that a few kilometers didn’t really made Her look smaller than She truly was.

He tried to think about something else. He’d get to meet up with Jackie, and he’d be able to talk with her, convincing her to perhaps go out and drink a little, perhaps even kiss lightly once they’d warm up. But ignoring Her was almost impossible when She was really that close. Her presence changed the weather around him, it was getting warmer and windier as her breath descended from high above, strongly enough to be slightly uncomfortable. But as he was wondering if he should have brought more clothes, he heard someone yell his name.

“Hey Jake! I hope you’re ready for what I have in mind!” said Jackie as she almost jumped on him, hugging him. “Believe me, it’ll be awesome!”

“Really, what do you want to do then? I don’t know the ways around the wood too much to be honest.”

“Oh, we won’t be going through the woods silly. I have something far cooler prepared – well, not really me but my luck really is great enough for us both it seems!”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… I won a ticket to go and meet up the Great One the other day, and now here She is! Can you believe it? It’s absolutely awesome!”

He couldn’t but he was elated. The opportunity to go and meet up with the Great One was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Perhaps he’d even get blessed or something. But a part of him felt strangely squeamish about this idea. He squished it as best he could. He didn’t want to make Jackie unhappy so he walked with her, until they reached a group of giantesses looking a lot like the one who had almost crushed him. Jackie presented a leaflet to them and they were allowed to walk between their legs.

“You can look up if you want, it doesn’t bother me” she said to him, grinning from ear to ear.

He didn’t looked up. Why would he have looked at Her Children when she stood there, but a few hundred meters away? How She hadn’t been creating mountains as She walked was beyond him, but it turned out that Her naked feet were still incredibly dirty, covered with dirt, trees and even what he suspected were the remains of animals – or peoples – unlucky enough to have incurred Her wrath or simply had been on Her path. The confused part of him screamed and tried to tell him how wrong all of it was but he ignored it.

“It’s it awesome! We’ll get to clean a little of the dirt on Her soles for our first date! Peoples will be so jealous of us! And if we do a great work… I heard sometimes She likes people being kinky between her toes” she said to him, and he grinned from ear to ear.

“That’s the best. You really are awesome Jackie. I can’t wait to lick Her digit clean!”

“Well, aren’t you a little too ambitious” she laughed but she took his hand and they dashed toward the Great One’s nearby foot.

Far above them both, so much more massive than them that even she had some difficulties admitting that a few hours ago she had been smaller than Jackie, by far, Serene smiled. If Jake had been smarter, he would have been the one in her place, the God of a new world. Instead, he had fucked up left and right now she was the absolute ruler of it. A whole planet for her to toy with, and she had even changed her psyche to be able to endure eternity and know what she had “done” in this new timeline.

“It’ll be incredible to have the two of you licked my feet” she chuckled to herself as her incredible eyesight focused on the two microbes approaching her smallest toe, a veritable monster compared to her. “Perhaps I’ll even have you remade forever and ever just to enjoy it again.”

The End

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10236