A Lesson in Respect by Asterisk
Summary:

The story of a domineering business woman and her meek assistant in a series of events that will forever change them both.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes Word count: 99309 Read: 199083 Published: March 20 2021 Updated: October 09 2021

1. Time for Change by Asterisk

2. Lunch Date by Asterisk

3. A Night In by Asterisk

4. A Plan Gone Awry by Asterisk

5. Hell Hath no Fury by Asterisk

6. Unexpected Turn by Asterisk

7. Turnabout by Asterisk

8. Heart to Heart (This is where the size starts) by Asterisk

9. Alone at Last by Asterisk

10. A Fresh Start by Asterisk

11. Restraint by Asterisk

12. The Other Side by Asterisk

13. Home Invasion by Asterisk

14. What Should've Been by Asterisk

15. Back to Work by Asterisk

16. Pain & Gain - A by Asterisk

17. Pain & Gain - B by Asterisk

18. Reflection by Asterisk

19. Cause for Celebration by Asterisk

20. A New Home by Asterisk

21. Lab Rat by Asterisk

22. Internal Discord by Asterisk

23. A New Tina by Asterisk

24. Brought Low by Asterisk

25. A Weekend Alone: Tina by Asterisk

26. A Weekend Alone: Eva by Asterisk

27. Acceptance by Asterisk

28. Thoughts to Paper by Asterisk

29. Dominated by Asterisk

30. Epilogue: Everything Old is New Again by Asterisk

31. Extra: Summer Retreat by Asterisk

Time for Change by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

 

Finally, I think I'm in a position to finally start posting this. This has been a project I've been working on for roughly six months now and easily my most ambitious thing I've ever done. At the time of writing I'm about 60% done editing it, but enough is done I'm willing to start posting it. 

Full disclosure for anyone reading - This is a slow burn of a story. While there may be elements here or there, don't actually expect anything too sizey for a number of chapters. There's a lot of setup involved, but I promise when the size starts it doesn't let up. 

That all said, I hope you enjoy! Happy to hear feedback on it!

---------------------

 

 

Three o’clock, Friday afternoon. Seven figures sat within the Board Room, each speaking in turn with any updates regarding the past week. One among them, Eva, made a show of listening with interest. Though in all sincerity she cared little about anything Peter had to offer; or whatever incremental market share updates Alan was rambling on about. Her eyes raked over the balding man in his ill-fitting suit as he spoke, visibly present but mentally very checked out. 

 

“...Ever since branching out into the East Coast our profits in the region have been steadily rising within the margins of our estimates and…”

 

Tuning back in for even half a second was a dreadful mistake. The raven-haired woman discreetly tucked a number of short strands of hair over her ear, eyes scanning those around her. It appeared she wasn’t the only one bored beyond belief; although, she very well may have been the one best at hiding it. It never seemed to matter how many times they went through this, the man speaking never did seem to grasp that the purpose of a weekly meeting was to briefly summarize his team’s progress. Not only pointless, but inefficient to boot. Honestly, were it not such a bad look, Eva wouldn’t have bothered with these meetings anyway. 

 

Utterly oblivious, Alan continued to drone on with his unnecessarily lengthy report. Nearby, Eva spied Peter discreetly checking his phone. Dana, on her immediate right, put on a good show of taking notes and nodding along - A show and nothing more, though her doodles were admittedly getting better. Others were in similar states of bored apathy. If Alan lifted his eyes from his notes for even a fraction of a second he’d have seen that. Alas, they were all doomed to listen to the irrelevant until the miracle finally happened.

 

Silence.

Sweet, blissful silence. 

Everyone blinked as if in shock, like a spell had been broken and they were all free at last. 

“Thank you for that, Alan.” The man at the head of the table cleared his throat. “Well, for all of your sakes I’ll keep it brief. If that’s quite alright. ” There were a couple courteous chuckles, including one from Eva herself. The older man, Dan Broderick, went on with a smile that seemed to put the room at ease. “There isn’t much left to be said that hasn’t already, but on my end I have been making some...preparations let’s say.” He said, his soft gaze sweeping across the room knowingly. “As I’m sure you are all aware, there’ve been some whispers floating around lately that I’ve been considering retiring.”

Ears perked and a few choice figures subtly leaned in with their attention ensnared. Eva chief among them, her heart pounding far more than her countenance would’ve suggested. Dan took a deep breath and angled his chair to the side, staring into space. 

“It was fifteen years ago that I founded R.E.I. with a modest goal. Well…‘Modest’. I just wanted to try and improve how industries across the world could handle their businesses; and I’d like to think we’re getting close to that. Not just thanks to me, but all of you. You, your teams, and your teams’ teams.” He let out a wry chuckle. “Some of you started this company with me, others came later, but I have to say this because I don’t say it enough: I’m proud to consider you all colleagues, and I’d like to think we’re all friends too.” The man said at length.

Great, he was getting sentimental again. More aged folks tended to do that, she noticed. It was quite alright, though. Eva was a maestro who hid her irritation well, modeling her expression after the others. Yet another for the pile of nostalgic smiles laced with quiet anticipation. Everyone was much too busy focusing on their longtime boss to notice that one of their number was bobbing her foot against the floor in ravish excitement. He was rambling somewhat, but Eva remained focused, waiting for the magic words to leave his fuzzy lips.

After more musings, Dan paused to gather his breath, letting it out in a heavy sigh. “That said though, I think it’s about time I stepped aside to let someone else take the reins for a bit.” He looked across them all with a wan smile. “At the end of next week I’ll be formally announcing my retirement and submitting my recommendation for who I think should lead the company after me. Pending Board Approval of course.” 

And there it was! Eva could feel a smile tempting its way across her lips and fought to keep it at bay. Giddy as she may have been, she couldn’t reveal how positively thrilled this news made her. Dan was a fine enough CEO, make no mistake. He was smart, a visionary, and a kindly older gentleman; but, the simple fact was he was also someone in the way of this company’s inherent potential. He was a voice of naive morals in a world that rewarded the cutthroat. Someone who was absolutely needed once, but his time had passed. Now was the opportunity for someone else to take charge. Needless to say, Eva had the perfect idea who. 

Betraying nothing, she offered an empathetic performance mirrored by her peers. Everyone chimed in with minor platitudes and gestures of good faith, Eva herself managing a lovely “It will never be the same without you.” with a beautifully artificial smile. Some of them perhaps even meant what they said; for reasons beyond her. 

“Now now...” Dan assuaged with a fatherly laugh and a placating hand. “It’s not like I’m going to vanish or anything. We’ll need a transition period of course, and retirement doesn’t mean I don’t plan on keeping my company shares. Someone has to make sure you guys don’t change course too much without me!” He said with another laugh, accompanied by half a dozen courtesy chuckles. 

“Well, that’s probably dramatic enough to end on right?” The man asked. He offered a chance for followup comments or questions, and when none presented themselves he clapped his hands firmly together. “That’ll be all then. Meeting dismissed!”

Eva’s peers, socialites that they were, meandered about instead of running for freedom. Dan was ambushed by pleasantries from Peter and Dana while Eva entertained discussion from Rob. Something about promising data from one of his R&I teams and the development of a new type of- Yeah, Eva couldn’t have cared less if she tried. Even so, the woman made a marvelous display of remaining behind just long enough to disguise her eagerness to escape. The man eventually moved on and Eva gathered her things from the table, noting a message icon on her phone.

Back with your drink.” It read. 

About damn time. Eva ordered that over an hour ago, the memory enough to bring an inane irritation. A feeling that was brushed aside and hidden beneath the veil of a professional smile as she left the Board Room. It was absolutely an annoyance, but one counterbalanced by this lovely new development.

Every step she took sounded off with a muffled clack of heels against the carpet. Just about the only sound one could hear wherever Eva passed, as a matter of fact. If there was one honest to god blessing of being in her position, aside from the rather generous paycheck, it was the power one felt walking through the halls. Workers in their little cubicles stiffened in her presence and made a show of appearing busy. All that greeted her were busy bodies, respectful nods, and eyes that didn’t dare meet her gaze. Not that Eva paid any of them the time of day anyway. 

Her reputation preceded her; this much she was well aware of. It was no secret that the lower rungs didn’t care for her methods; which worked out since she didn’t care for them either. Eva’s job was to make that bottom dollar grow, and if she had to break a few eggs to make a high-profit omelette then she wasn’t exactly going to lose sleep over it. Friends don’t drive business. Success was for those with the will to reach out and take what they wanted. Anyone who couldn’t do that much deserved to flounder in obscurity. 

Which, speaking of, brought her to the poster child of mediocrity herself. Her oh so lovely assistant Tina. 

Her work was often remarkable, but the young woman behind the secretary’s desk was anything but. A slim figure with a petite face framed with short, thick brown hair. Her clothing, while falling well under business casual requirements, consisted of an oversized sweater and slacks. Most laughable were her hilariously oversized round-rimmed glasses. In essence, Tina was about one pizza face shy of fitting checking every box of the archetypical nerd. One couldn’t appear more insecure and weak if they tried - Part of the reason Eva hired her, truth be told. She was everything her boss wasn’t and served as a perfect point of comparison to make Eva shine all the more. 

In complete contrast, Eva was tall bordering on statuesque, meticulously groomed and dressed, and oozed a level of confidence the likes of Tina could only ever dream of. As she approached Eva, perhaps a bit pettily, puffed her chest and schooled her visage into something stern, bringing her steps down heavier than before.

Her mousy assistant was initially too busy typing at her workstation to notice her, but it was nothing Eva’s stomps didn’t amend. She noticed her boss and what commenced was a familiar routine of jumping within her seat and scrambling to her feet. It didn’t make much of a difference frankly. Eva towered a full head higher even without her heels, but admittedly it was always nice to see her secretary fumble like a frightened animal. 

“W...Welcome back Ms. Rhodes!” Tina exclaimed. Even her voice had a nervous edge to it that tempted punishment, Eva noted. Toying with her was always a source of amusement for the taller woman. It often brought to mind images as herself as a cat toying with a mouse in the wild. A rather apt metaphor she would say. 

No, not a cat. A lioness. 

“Here’s your drink ma’am!” Ever desperate to please, Tina reached behind her desk and offered a familiar cup. Eva wordlessly accepted and brought the drink to her lips, fully aware of Tina’s watchful gaze. A couple light sips and Eva lowered her cup, smacking her lips to create an unpleasant sound. She savored the flavor for a moment before regarding the shorter woman.

“Tina, remind me. What did I order?” She asked pleasantly enough.

Brown eyes blinked at her from behind a pair of absurd glasses. “Same as always ma’am, a Decaf Soy Latte with two extra shots and three creams.”

“Right.” Eva nodded. “So would you mind explaining why the hell this isn’t decaf?” Her gaze narrowed into pure ice aimed right at her assistant. The grip on her cup tightened until the foam bent dangerously inward.

She could see that the comment caught the other woman unawares. Tina held herself together as best she could, but visibly squirmed. It rarely took much to break her; an intense glare was often more than enough for someone content with a lower place in the world. As such, Tina buckled under the weight of Eva’s almighty gaze almost instantly. She inclined her head, glasses sliding along the bridge of her nose. 

“S-Sorry ma’am. The shop was really backed up today- Some kind of accident with their coffee maker and in the rush I guess they-”

“I didn’t ask for excuses Tina, I asked for coffee.” Eva snapped. “Coffee I ordered over an hour ago incidentally. Do I need to remind you how time works?”

“No ma’am…”

Eva’s nostrils flared and she laid a hand over her hip. “You’re lucky I happen to be in a good mood today, so I’ll leave it at that; next time when I say decaf on my desk at two I mean Decaf. At my desk. At. Two. Is that clear?”

Tina adjusted her glasses with a slight sigh. “Yes Ma’am.”

“Good.” Sometimes it paid to have an assistant who knew her place - It made getting these lessons across so much simpler. Eva sipped from the drink again, the taste growing on her. “By the way, how is my project coming along?”

Tina slumped back into her desk with apparent relief. “I’ve been working on it as much as I can between my regular duties. I’m currently waiting on a message from Mr. Wilke, but he’s pretty optimistic we can get some kind of deal on your desk by the end of the month.”

Now that wasn’t going to do at all. “You have by the end of next week.” She stated flatly. Tina froze where she sat and looked up like a deer caught in headlights.

“This...Week? I...I can’t-”

“-You will.” Eva cut her off. “I don’t care how you do it. Just do it. The situation’s changed and I’m going to need something nice to present to Dan before next Friday.” She brought her hand over the desk and leaned forward, mauve eyes fixed on her assistant. Her secretary was an alarmed animal caught in her shadow; and Eva all but dared her to speak up.

“Unless that will be a problem?”

Doubt wracked Tina’s cutesy visage. The girl looked to her computer monitor and furrowed her brow. There was a realistic answer and a correct one; and they both knew which one Eva wanted to hear. “...No ma’am.”

“That’s what I thought.” Eva smirked. She had such a well trained aide. “I’ll leave you to it then. As for me, I need to head out.” Tina blinked and looked to her screen, most likely noting the time. 

“An important appointment with Dana.” Eva explained. She stepped into her office a few feet away, emerging moments later with a designer bag tucked under her arm. “Do enjoy the rest of your day, and remember. Decaf-”

“-At two.” Tina finished. 

“Good girl.” 

Nothing else needed to be said. Eva made her departure under the disquieted gaze of her assistant. Was it disrespectful to force an unreasonable deadline on Tina and then immediately leave for the day? Perhaps, but that was the price one paid when they couldn’t succeed. For all her harsh criticisms, Eva had every faith that Tina would see the task done in time. If nothing else, her work ethic made up for her other inabilities. It would be done, and once it was...Sayonara Vice President Rhodes and Hello CEO Eva. God that sounded amazing. 

She deserved it of course. For no other reason than she was simply better than them. All of them. Her role in this company was greater than all of their pitiful jobs combined, and soon enough that gap would widen into infinity. Oh she had plans. So very many plans. Pleasant thoughts for now, at the very least. 

Eva made her way through the halls and towards the elevator, pressing a button to go down. On the way out she passed the familiar halls that led to R&D, noting with vague disinterest a number of figures talking shop as they walked. They went ignored as she stepped outside and located her car. As it powered on and moved out, she passed by the ever-familiar company sign. 

Reduction Enterprises Inc.

Lunch Date by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

So far people seem interested in this. That makes me glad. Hope to keep that up!

--------

 

 

It was a lovely day. Spring was in the air and the warmth of a new season accompanied a crisp, gentle breeze. A modest crowd was gathered at the cafe, a splendid view of a neighboring park available from its patio. Eva reached for a chair at a table, metal screeching unpleasantly against the stone floor. As she took a seat the noise sounded off a second time as another did the same opposite of her.

 

“Some meeting, huh?” Dana remarked with a friendly smile, wavy blonde locks framing a face aging gracefully through its twilight years; even if half of it was hidden behind a thick pair of sunglasses. In true fashion for her, the woman wasted little time in getting to the heart of what was on either of their minds. 

 

“That’s one way to put it.” Eva replied tepidly. Her immediate thoughts seemed more concerned with adjusting in her seat until comfortable, something easier said than done with how the texture itched against her skirt. She soon managed a compromise and crossed her legs, one black heel smacking against her foot as it bobbed with the slightest hint of impatience. By no fault of the waiters who had just received their order; merely a symptom of anxiety. “I was beginning to think Alan would never shut up.” She groused. 

 

“Really? Alan is what you wanna talk about after that?” Dana said. Blue eyes peered over the brim of her shades dubiously. Her lips quirked off to the side of her face and let out the slightest hum. “Not the bomb Dan dropped at the end there?”

 

“Well...Not right away at least. That’d be rude.”

 

“Since when has that ever stopped you?”

 

“Fair enough I guess.” Eva laughed. This was precisely why she occasionally enjoyed Dana’s company. While at a glance they appeared nothing alike - A pale woman of ebony hair in proper business attire and a tan blonde wearing a more casual and floral ensemble - they often had a way of cutting through the unnecessary fluff. Both were physically marvelous specimens, albeit of decidedly different dispositions. They lived their lives in different lanes with different outlooks, but they were proof opposites could indeed attract. After all, in a man’s world, women had to stick together if they expected to get anywhere. 

 

“I knew there were whispers, but I would’ve put money on him riding the year out at the very least.” Eva said. 

 

“He still might.” Dana shrugged. “Notice how he didn’t give a time frame? Just that there will be a ‘transition period’.” She added with fingers quoting in the air.

 

“Transition.” Eva snorted. “As if there needs to be much of a transition. At this point the company damn near runs itself. All the executive staff have had years to get used to their roles, and ever since Rob’s team got those government service grants funding has been a non-issue.”

 

“Careful, that almost sounded like you were giving out a compliment there.” Dana teased with a soft giggle.  

 

“It’s the bare minimum. I would hope everyone could do at least that much.”

 

“You were that kid that didn’t have a lot of friends, weren’t you?” The blonde observed. 

 

Eva huffed. “I was the kid at the top of her class - With more friends than I could count.”

 

That earned an exaggerated eye roll from her coworker. “Somehow I doubt that.” Well, she could believe whatever she wanted to believe. It made little difference to Eva in the end. 

 

The two traded such pleasantries for a time. Few were the people who could trade barbs with Eva, and fewer still were the ones she allowed to do so. Amicable company had a way of passing the time and before long their waitress returned with a pair of trays. Adorning both of them were sandwiches and clear cups of bubble tea. While the more genial of the pair offered her thanks, Eva was already giving her meal a once-over. Nothing was wrong as far as she could tell; which put this table jockey a step above her ‘highly qualified assistant’ for the day.

 

“Who do you think he’s gonna pick?” Dana asked after they both took their opening bites. As expected of one of the signature office gossips. She was met with a frank stare, as if her question was a ridiculous one. “Well aren’t you confident?” She remarked after a moment. Like there was ever a time Eva wasn’t.

 

“Success comes to those who reach for it.” Eva said wryly.

 

“Someone outta read you that story about the guy who flew too close to the sun.”

 

Eva snorted. “Icarus was a small man out of his league. It’s completely different.” 

 

“Tell that to Icarus.” Dana smirked. She leaned back in her seat and sipped at her drink, silence briefly befalling the table as she gazed aside to the park. Judging by the children at play in the grass, school must’ve just let out. 

 

“Well, rootin’ for ya either way.” She muttered. “Dan’s done good by me, so he’d have to really mess up his choice for me to not confirm them.”

 

Eva’s response came at a delay as she took another bite of her sandwich. “We’ll find out next week. Doesn’t leave a lot of time to try and impress. Knowing him, he probably already has someone in mind.” All the more reason why she needed to clinch her deal ASAP.

 

Another pause, this time on Dana’s end as she ate. The woman chewed for several moments before speaking, glimpses of unswallowed food in her mouth drawing subtle ire from across the table. “Oh please. We both know he’s probably gonna hand it off to Alonzo. All those fishing trips they go on? Can’t compete with that.” She ran her hand through the air before returning to watching the park.

 

She had a point, Eva had to admit. Work could be a bit of a boy’s club at times. Success was rarely impossible, but some climbs were steeper than they had to be. If being the best was all it took to run the place she would’ve been named CEO long ago. Sadly, there was a bias to overcome. She reflected on that as she sipped her bubble tea. A boba passed right up the straw and landed along her teeth before she idly bit down, fruity flavor bursting from within.

 

“Maybe.” Eva acknowledged. “Though, I’d like to think Dan would choose the future of his baby on something other than who can sit in a boat with him for four hours.” Both of them got a good chuckle out of that. After which, silence ensued for a mutual set of bites. 

 

“Won’t stop me from getting a bit of insurance though.” Eva added with a wry smirk. “Just to be safe.”

 

Dana shook her head, smiling. “Figures you’re up to something. Got anything to do with that big deal you’ve been working on lately?” She was met with a distinct look, shrugging in response. “A girl has her ways.”

 

Her very nosy ways, evidently. Oh well, it was bound to come up eventually. “I guess there’s no harm in bragging a bit.” Eva said. She leaned in conspiratorially, her voice reaching a whisper. “The last few months I’ve been in talks with an Amazon VP about an exclusivity deal with us.”

 

There was a special sort of satisfaction in how much Dana’s eyes widened at that particular name drop. The woman stopped everything and stared like Eva had just sprouted wings. “Amazon? Wow, that’s huge! How the heck did ya pull that off?” You knew it was a good reaction when bits of the southern drawl crept into her voice. 

 

“A girl has her ways.” 

 

Eva leaned back with a smug grin. Her way just happened to involve a friend of a friend and a certain bookish young woman who was probably neck deep in putting the final plan together right about now. Eva uncrossed and recrossed her legs and took another sip from her drink, lowkey basking in her coworker’s awe. She let the dramatic flair go on perhaps a few moments too long before breathing out, Eva’s Icarus coming back to Earth for now.

 

“It’s still in progress though. I was aiming for maybe next month but…”

 

“But you got Dan’d.” Dana finished. 

 

“It is what it is.” Eva shrugged. “Just means I have less time than I thought.”

 

Dana leaned in practically radiating vigor, a surprisingly genuine joy in her expression. “Even so, congrats Eva! That’s awesome. You pull that off and we’d be hitting the big leagues!” That was the plan, yes. Put the company on the map and Eva’s butt right in that CEO chair. 

 

She kept a considerably more leveled smile as she regarded her friend. A set of pale fingers reached up and tucked raven hairs back over one of her ears. “It hasn’t been easy, I must admit. Especially trying to keep it a surprise.”

 

“I can only imagine. Guessing Tina’s been helping you out with it?” The blonde inquired.

 

“Just a bit.” Eva said thoughtfully. All her assistant had to do was maintain contact with the VP, draft up proposals, negotiate said proposals with the contact, bring those negotiations to Eva’s desk for another back and forth, and then send that over to the contact to repeat it all as much as necessary. Not too much at all. Really, this little bit of crunch time was just getting her subordinate to stop being so lazy.

 

“Most of the challenge has been in trying to explain our usefulness to Amazon.” Eva explained. Just thinking about it was enough to make her furrow her brow and sink in her seat. “Despite R.E.I. being around for over a decade we’re still considered an uncertain variable. I mean, shrinking technology?” She wrinkled her nose. “When I grew up that was the subject of terrible movies and childish books. Now it’s a reality and nobody really believes it. We sell the service well considering, but there’s still such a stigma…”

 

“Girl, who are you tellin’?” Dana said with an eye roll. “You have any idea how many times I’ve had to explain to people that no, your kids won’t just shrink away like little bugs? Your stuff won’t break if you carry it. Not even super technical stuff, I’m talkin’ the basics!”

 

“Like you even know the super technical stuff.” Eva smirked. 

 

Dana sputtered her lips with a dismissive wave and returned to her food. “You know what I mean. Everyone’s always got these big, dramatic ideas. Like you can just point some laser at a city and BAM!! Tiny city full of people.” The blonde shook her head as someone who dealt with such criticisms more times than she could count. While admittedly not an unappealing scenario, with current technology it was mere fantasy. Eva could sympathize more than she cared to admit on that front at least.

 

“I know how you feel.” She sighed. “I was trying to explain the shipping utility of our technology to my contact the other day. He understands the general idea of shipping smaller items saves money more than shipping big items, but he always gets stuck on minor details and ignorant questions. The biggest hurdle has been startup costs. It’ll save so much money long term, but try telling that to the people who have to front that cost.” Eva said at length. It was perhaps the biggest shortcoming to their business. The technology was new and expensive to produce, especially on a worldwide scale like with Amazon. Specialized equipment, procedures, and training were mandatory. Not to mention the hell of integrating it with the current systems. It was a headache beyond comparison. Thankfully, not Eva’s headache once that dotted line was signed. 

 

“Ugh.” Dana was someone who understood all too well. “Don’t remind me. You remember that deal I was working on with the city that fell through?”

 

“The one about trash disposal?” 

 

The blonde nodded and pointed off to the side of the cafe towards the park. The children were still playing, and, as Eva noted, there was a fair bit of litter surrounding an overflowing trash can. “I still couldn’t believe the nerve of it. ‘Your offer is appreciated Mrs. Brandon, but the city has no need of R.E.I.’s services at this time.’ Then I see crap like that lying around everywhere.”

 

It was easy to understand why the woman was heated. Her proposal was a surprisingly ecological one that involved taking the city trash and shrinking it away; and in doing so ensuring cleaner environments, more space for development, and some attention-grabbing headlines. The city didn’t bite, officially citing financial cost concerns. All that work only to have it fall apart before it ever really had a chance. It was a rare time Eva could offer her sympathies. 

 

“At least we’re finally getting to a point where the tech is a bit viable.” Dana continued. “Ya weren’t around in the early days Evie. Back then I had nothing but research grants and theoretical data, and I still had to pitch this stuff to these people! And all anyone ever wanted to talk about was shrinking people.” She sputtered her lips in a childish manner. “Like that’s useful.”

 

“Please don’t call me Evie.” Eva admonished. “Besides, little people can have uses.”

 

“Like what?”

 

Eva hadn’t expected to be called on that. She blinked, a number of possibilities coming to mind she couldn’t possibly suggest. She glanced aside hurriedly, eyes returning to the kids and their new game they’d started. “...Hide and Seek.”

 

“Oh sure, we’ll sell a multi-billion dollar company on our ability to provide Hide and Seek.”

 

“Well, you asked.” Eva pouted. Dana had her dead to rights on that one sadly.. “Thankfully, that’s not an issue anymore. You suffered so that I would not. Truly, I am standing on the shoulders of giants. Your years of sacrifice and hard work is noted. I’ll be sure to give you a raise when I’m CEO.”

 

Dana snorted. “Careful. Think your head is starting to swell a bit.”

 

“Couldn’t be, we haven’t worked out growth technology yet.” Eva joked with a smirk and a decisive sip of her bubble tea.

 

“And for the world’s sake let’s hope we never do.” The blonde laughed. “You got a big enough head as it is.”

 

Eva leaned back in her seat and chuckled. “Hey, I would be a wonderful giant.”

 

“You’d go on a rampage.”

 

“I didn’t say a kind one.”

 

Dana got a good little laugh out of the comment. “You wouldn’t be you if you were I guess. Just...take it easy on poor Tina will you? Can’t help but notice she’s been pulling a lot of long days lately, and if you’re trying to crunch this deal out…”

 

“She’ll be fine.” Came the dismissive reply.

 

Their meal was just about up, it seemed. The duo enjoyed a bit more time together exchanging banter as only friends could. Office gossip, client updates, personal affairs, whatever crossed their minds until the check came. Both wasted little time in paying and leaving . The only evidence of their meal was the trash they left behind and two slips of paper: One with a generous tip and another with the gratuity scratched out. 

 

A Night In by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Its been nice reading it and I hope people keep on enjoying! 

----------

 

 

The scene before her was a strange one. From afar she watched as a lone wagon rode across a sprawling countryside. Its driver, a man clad in the finery of a 19th century pauper, stared vacantly in the distance. Nothing but him, his wagon, and his destination countless days ahead. She began to hear a somber melody play, timed to the setting sun. Just as it fell from view, though...That was when the music changed to something more uplifting. Perplexed, the driver paused and looked to the horizon; where the darkness was shattered by a rising sun - And the music rising to a crescendo

“This used to be us.” A suspiciously friendly male voice said from seemingly nowhere. “Then we adapted.”

The image suddenly cut to a modern scene. Now she watched a contemporary home with a van at the front caught in a terrible rain storm. The same man as before, now dressed to better suit the times, was busy carrying boxes alongside his wife towards the moving van. He hurried past the rain and into the van to set a box down. He hunched over, gasping, drenched and tired, and looking on despondently to the dozens of boxes still awaiting transfer.

“This is us now. Don’t you think it’s time we adapted again?” The mysterious voice chimed in a second time.

Once again, the image she watched shifted. The couple, now smiling under the incandescence of a bright and shining sun, stared at their home. The man laughed at something his wife said and he lifted up what appeared to be a sleek white remote. With the push of a button a thin beam of energy shot from the item’s tip and struck the house. As it made contact, the house proceeded to dwindle away, soon little more than a tiny thing at the center of its own foundation. The man stepped forward, giant fingers grasping at his diminished home and effortlessly plucking it up. Off to his side, his wife had what resembled a jewelry box complete with a custom slot for their home. The man needed only to slot it inside and that was it. The task done, the woman shut the case and both began to walk, camera pulling away from them both. 

“It’s time to reduce the stress, by reducing the problem! Introducing the Reducer! With the push of a button watch and be amazed! No more annoying carry or travel costs!” The image showed the couple arriving a new, barren lot, and placing their shrunken home onto the foundation. What followed was a reversal of the prior scene, with the man pointing the device at the home and pressing a button to make it grow. As it swelled to its former scale, he turned to his wife with a broad grin and together they entered their new home without issue.

“Modern problems call for modern solutions!” The narrator said merrily as a familiar company logo faded onto the screen. “The Reducer! Only available at R.E.I.!” 

 

 

 

“Who the hell signed off on that?” Eva groaned, feeling the slightest relief that the television advert had finally ended and given way to something else.

Reclined across a luxurious velvet couch, the ebony-haired woman plucked a series of assorted nuts from a bowl at her lap and brought them to her awaiting lips. Her living room was as spacious and affluent as one of her station deserved; and save for the TV and the gentle whir of a vent overhead there wasn’t a sound to be heard. True peace and solitude as the woman relaxed in her natural habitat. 

“Dana probably.” She theorized with a sigh. Her flatscreen across the room had already moved onto some sort of promotion for cheap sub sandwiches that she keenly ignored. 

The prior ad certainly seemed to fit her blonde coworker. It had the sort of faux helpful optimism that could only ever exist in commercials; and even then it came across as a bit dated and vague. Eva certainly wouldn’t have ever greenlit it, but that was probably why she wasn’t involved in the alien world of advertising. How people could be so stupid as to fall for such blatant corporate dribble was beyond her. It worked though, so who was she to argue with results? Her reflections on the subject didn’t last another second before she shrugged it off and refocused on bringing another snack to her mouth.

In the end her personal beliefs hardly mattered anyway. So long as the sheep were coming to buy their product there was no reason to question the how and why, and sales were indeed on the rise. The Reducer was R.E.I’s latest marvel and had finally brought the wonders of shrinking technology to the affordability of a household appliance. Uses were still limited, granted, but it was new and always developing like any emergent invention. In time, and with enough work, perhaps every home would have some sort of R.E.I. device. 

That was the dream at least. Reaching appliance status would put the company at the forefront of the industry and could let them meet the future with open arms. A modest goal befitting Eva. She was nothing if not ambitious. 

The ads had ended and the news was back on before long, but Eva’s eyes only stared blankly at the screen without processing a thing. It was about some unimportant nonsense about an upcoming election anyway. Irrelevant. Because of that dreadful commercial her thoughts had already slipped back into a work mindset, the woman musing over the possibilities of R.E.I. technologies. 

Contrary to popular belief, the core science behind size manipulation was not terribly complicated. Even a laywoman like Eva or Dana could grasp and explain the fundamentals. All it took were the right minds to make that initial discovery and from there the rest was history. At its core, everything revolved around molecules - the building blocks of anything and everything. Although unseen, any living creature or object was made by an infinite interwoven network of particles. Their size, therefore, was determined by the number of those particles and the space between them. In theory all one needed to do to alter scale would be to introduce or remove particles; or adjust the room between them. The research and development of both such methods was the foundation of Reduction Enterprises. 

Eva could still remember the many times in her early days with the company. Where it felt like the R&D folks were explaining this every other day for this or that reason. It wasn’t that hard when you understood it was a science and not whatever garbage someone saw on TV. To shrink something, one had to remove and condense particles and to make something grow one had to do the opposite. While the latter had remained only theoretically possible, reducing objects had proven surprisingly simple when approached the right way. An object needed to only retain its form more or less, making adjusting it on a molecular level simpler than say a person; where in addition to the reduction one would have to account for all the myriad of functions a human body required. 

Eva herself had asked questions on that very subject early on in her time with the company. The answer came attached to a deluge of scientific vernacular and needlessly complicated terms, but it boiled down to the simple fact that an animal would die once shrunken. Their lungs would quite literally be too small to process oxygen and their stomachs too weak to digest most contemporary foods. A difficult puzzle to be sure, but one that the Research & Development team tackled every day. There had been progress, they had managed to shrink a plant recently, for example. However, a proper creature still eluded them. 

Whether or not such a thing was possible, Eva didn’t know. Just based on what she could understand, it seemed less like simply shrinking a person was the problem and more about how to adapt them to such a scale, but that was why they had an R&D team. Fantasies were left to the dreamers and science to the scientists. She dealt with reality. The technology that was real and what could best be done with it. 

Which brought her attention towards the table between her and her television. With another crunch of a nut between her teeth the woman spied her keyring there and, driven by whimsy, she reached for it. The bowl of her snacks was set down and she instead lifted the keyring, the TV’s noise droning on in the background.

At a glance it was wholly unremarkable. A few keys for her home, car, and the office. Intermingled with them were a few inane keychains; but, among them was a deceptively innocuous charm. What appeared at a glance to be a toy model of a red sports car was, in fact, far from a mere toy. A memento of an ex of hers who had the gall to think he could break up with Her. She didn’t fucking think so. 

Eva smiled, the memory as vivid as the day it happened years ago. The Reducer was new and being approved for market at the time, and that evening she’d admittedly had a few drinks. She couldn’t shrink the bastard, but that was when she remembered the car he always enthused over. It had proven almost frighteningly simple really. She had merely walked up and with the click of a button she had gained a new key chain. Nobody ever knew, and law enforcement would never piece together that it had been reduced and whisked away. The perfect crime as committed by the perfect woman. 

“Mmm…~” 

The woman hummed as her heart still skipped a beat even years later. It never failed to excite her. The man’s livelihood was basically between her fingers. All he could ever talk about and fawn over. Hers. She rolled it along the pad of her thumb and forefinger, her only regret being that the bastard wasn’t in there at her mercy too. An impossibility sadly, but it never hurt to indulge in a bit of fantasy. It was rather easy to imagine his diminutive cries; and her subsequent chuckles overwhelming them. Eva opened her lips and, perhaps a bit childishly of her, pressed the vehicle against her tongue. 

How much did it cost him? Fifty thousand? Eighty? A hundred? Now it was buried in the wet embrace of her mouth. It had long since lost its sheen after years in her purse, pockets, and wherever else she put it, but even now, she liked to imagine his little voice screaming about how her taste buds were scratching the paint. 

“You deserve it.” Eva whispered to the envisioned figure. It was enough for her to bring a probing finger downwards, ever so gently caressing between her legs as she indulged in the blissful moment. One boon of the technology R.E.I. used was the durability of objects once shrunken. Something about the compression of molecules or some such - She didn’t care. All it meant in the end was her little vindictive trophy was intact, and always would be. An eternal testament to why you do not fuck with Eva Rhodes. 

The moment passed and Eva pulled the vehicle away, letting it dangle from her key ring with a fresh spit shine as it were. She chuckled at that and observed it swinging to and fro for a time before finally setting it all back down. 

Reduction technology truly was a wonderful thing. Imperfect, perhaps, but time had made her a believer in it. She just needed to see to it others did as well. It was the world’s most irritating war against ignorant ideas and nonsensical fears about crushing or eating your belongings; but if Eva’s ex taught her anything it was the infinite possibilities available with size in the palm of your hand. 

She took a moment to gather her breath and cool down lest she get too hot and bothered. The woman went for her phone nearby and began to scan through her email with a collected look about her. All the musings over size technology and business dealings reminded her of a certain mousy brunette she still hadn’t heard from. 

Despite it being Thursday evening, Eva wasn’t particularly worried. Tomorrow Dan Broderick would be officially announcing his retirement to the company and, more important, the name of his successor to the Board. This was going to be cutting it close - Too close for her liking frankly. However, for all her harsh words Eva did in the end have faith in her assistant. Tina may have been a sheep in the herd, but she was good at what she did. A premium part of the flock if you will. It would get done, and then the Board would have no choice but to acknowledge Eva’s accomplishment. 

Sorting through her messages, a series of new emails greeted her. None from Tina though. Instead it was the usual assortment of trash that she sifted through in pursuit of that one name. There was plenty to look through, but nothing that held her interest. Meeting RSVPs, Budget Proposals, VP Meeting Notes, and some R&D Project Update that she didn’t care about. Unimportant minutiae, all of it. She must’ve stared at her email list without opening any for over five minutes, idly scrolling back and forth until it finally happened. 

DING-!

Her phone made a notification noise and she hurriedly scrolled to the top. There it was at long last. Tina Martin. Sent at 7:59 P.M. She actually hovered her thumb over the email hesitantly. This would either make or break her aspirations. Did she have the resolve to look?

Of course she did. She was Eva Rhodes. 

Eva all too eagerly opened the email after that initial moment. What greeted her was a short, efficient email typical of her assistant. She liked to keep it short and sweet like a good girl.

 

“It was tough, but the deal has gone through. I’ve already sent Mr. Broderick the formal notification and he should be aware of it first thing in the morning.

Attached is a copy of the signed agreement in case you wish to verify.

Sincerely,

Tina Martin - Assistant to the Vice President of Business”

 

Eva read it once, then again, before the realization finally began to weigh in. She didn’t need to check the attachment; if there was even a slight doubt Tina would’ve botched this she wouldn’t have entrusted it to her in the first place. Which meant…it was done. It was really, truly done. She’d just secured the best deal Reduction Enterprises Inc. had ever seen. Euphoria ran through Eva’s body as her phone fell to the couch beneath her. With this, no matter what Dan planned for the meeting, he would have no choice but to nominate her. She did it.

She won

 

A Plan Gone Awry by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

The story marches on. Again, thanks to those sticking with this!

------------

 

It was remarkably difficult for Eva to walk into work the next day without the broadest grin splitting her face. After all, today would be that magical day; she had all but taken the CEO position for herself and there was naught anybody could do about it. It was impossible to overstate the sheer magnitude of the deal she had clinched. With Amazon as a client under their belt R.E.I. would gain a powerful foothold in the worldwide shipping industry; and with one tech giant on their side, others would undoubtedly follow suit. It was an opportunity like no other. A veritable masterstroke that would cement Eva as the visionary for R.E.I’s future. 

Her temperament was as plain to see as it was infectious, Eva striding down the company halls with a swagger of her hips and a rare exuberant smile that was somehow more unsettling to her peers than her typical icy glare. As ever, she cared little what they thought. Her gaze swept over various coworkers and cubicles, not seeing them but instead seeing the changes she would have to implement. A number of these slovenly employees had to go; trim the fat as it were to make room for the rapid expansion other departments would need. A monumental administrative undertaking to be sure, but nothing those beneath her couldn’t handle. 

Upon arriving at her office, she noted her petite assistant’s conspicuous absence from her desk. Considering the late hour she had messaged Eva it wasn’t difficult to assume what had happened there. Oversleeping or being late were things that often put you on a fast track to a reprimanding in Eva’s office - But not today.

You know what? For once, I’ll let it slide. Eva graciously thought.

She moved on from Tina’s messy workstation towards her own expansive and tidy private office. The woman entertained no fantasies that she would somehow be productive today; her mind was racing far too much for that. While the day slowly drudged to a start, Eva reclined in her chair and indulged in musings for the future. It was so very tempting to just come out swinging and make sweeping changes overnight, but it would be best to wait until Dan’s little transition window was over and done with. Then when he was out of the way she could spring into action unhampered.

She supposed she could start small. The deal with Amazon came first and foremost. Papers would need to be signed and lingering details worked out and legitimized. Perhaps, she mused, it would be best to form a committee to draw up figures and estimates on what they’d need. The initial company growth would be quite messy for a while; no helping that unfortunately, but when the dust settled they could trim any fat as needed. What, was someone going to tell her no? Ha

As CEO her influence wouldn’t be limitless, but she would have the clout and leverage to push her ideals inexorably forward. Alan lacked the spine to cross her. Alonzo was close to retirement himself and wouldn’t want to endanger that. And Dana? Well, she might have moralist complaints about cutting jobs or lowering wages, but her vote was simply one among many. Honestly, it might be worth it for Eva to try and butter them all up somehow. Perhaps a generous bonus to all Board members to grease their palms a bit, and mayhaps just the slightest raise for Eva herself. Only what she would deserve to make of course. 

“I should get Tina started on that after today.” Eva mused aloud. Speaking of, she could hear what appeared to be her assistant’s voice on the other side of the wall. It seemed only right to rise and greet her. After all, Eva couldn’t have done it without her. 

Standing up, Eva left her office and spied Tina immediately, and it was to the mousy woman’s fortune that her boss was in a good mood. Unkempt brown hair and bag-riddled eyes behind uneven glasses screamed the story of a woman who rushed out of bed in a hurry. Her typical bulky attire seemed a bit wrinkled under scrutiny, only supporting Eva’s speculations. Tina turned to Eva just as quickly as Eva had focused on her, her stare hesitant and meek. With good reason to be fair, but today Eva was willing to forgive a bit of unprofessional sloppiness. 

“Good Morning Ms. Rhodes! I’m sorry I’m late.” Tina greeted with a forced energy to her expression. “I-”

“Think nothing of it my dear!” Eva interrupted with a joyous chuckle. “It’s only natural after all the late nights you’ve been working lately, right? Who can fault you for wanting to sleep in a little bit more than usual.” She crossed her arms beneath her chest and laughed. In what seemed to be the running theme of the day, Eva’s good mood seemed to alarm more than relax.

Tina blinked and observed Eva like she was a stranger. “Are you...feeling okay ma’am?” She asked. 

“Oh Tina...” Eva’s gaze filled with mirth as she brought a hand onto her assistant’s shoulder. It fit nicely over the slim thing, fingers drumming against the back of Tina’s sweater. “I feel wonderful!”

Tina tensed as she was touched, eyes darting nervously to her shoulder before focusing back upward. She forced a smile and breathed just that little bit easier. “Oh...Good. I was worried you’d be upset about the agreement or something.”

“Upset?” Eva scoffed. “Why would I ever be upset? I never once doubted your ability, my dear!” The woman praised. Besides, she had better things to do than review dozens of pages of legal agreements for the umpteenth time. She attempted to pull Tina in, the woman proving surprisingly resistant until allowing herself to be pressed into Eva’s side. 

“Everything’s taken care of, no?”

Tina’s body seemed almost wholly enveloped by Eva’s taller, fuller one, her cheeks flushed from the compliments - And perhaps the fact that the side of her face was pressed into her boss’s bosom. “Of course. I-”

“Then what is the problem?” Eva laughed. “Between you and the Legal Team it felt like I barely needed to lift a finger.” She in fact hadn’t needed to do anything but that was beside the point. 

“In fact…” Eva went on. “You look awful if I’m being honest. Why don’t you take the day off?”

“A day off? Me?” Tina repeated with a blank look, not especially offended at the snide remark. If anything, she appeared more alarmed by this alien hugging her and masquerading as her boss. “Are...you sure Ms. Rhodes?”

Eva nodded. “I insist.” She released Tina and stepped back, laying a hand over a wide hip. She surveyed the shorter woman a second time and regarded her with a smirk. “Unless you would rather sleep at your desk instead?” She teased.

That was evidently the surefire way to get a quick response from her. “Nono! I...Thank you ma’am.” Tina shook her head and her glasses slipped along her nose. She pressed the round-rims back against her face and managed a slight, but grateful smile. “I’ll get ready then. Are you sure you won’t need any help today?” 

It almost brought a tear to Eva’s eye to see how well her assistant was trained. “Go already. I’m not some pet that you need to look after.” She dismissed. “Besides, at this point I’m just killing time anyway.”

Despite some initial hesitance, Tina gave a firm nod; and in doing so made it necessary to adjust her glasses yet again. “Okay, thank you.” She said before stepping around her desk to gather her belongings. It didn’t appear like she’d had time to set much down yet. It was only a few seconds before she had a violet bag slung over one shoulder and a key ring in the other. “And Ms. Rhodes?”

“Yes Tina?”

Congratulations. You deserve it.” She said with a small smile. 

Eva paused as her own lips curled up. “I really do, don’t I?” Rare to get someone who understood that. She bid Tina farewell and returned to her office, heels thumping against the carpet. Loyalty like that was hard to come by. Perhaps she would give Tina a bit of a vacation when she became CEO. Hell, come to think of it, maybe she would take one too.

Past that morning the hours ticked by rather uneventfully. Courtesy of her Ice Queen reputation, Eva rarely needed to entertain visitors. Usually for the best since she didn’t care to be bothered, especially today. Bereft of work and company, Eva ended up mindlessly passing the time with whatever online videos caught her fancy. One in particular was rather engrossing and featured a young woman applying intricate makeup to herself while explaining true crime stories. Her channel had proven oddly addicting and served to get the Vice President through the odd hours of the day.

Even so, the day proved agonizingly slow, saved only by internet meandering and a pleasant lunch break. Eventually, however, the appointed hour had come at last. A short walk from her office and Eva finally filed into the Board Room with a heart ready to burst from anticipation. Six others joined her, taking their assorted seats and engaging in pleasantries and small talk. Normally she would’ve been socializing like the rest, but her thoughts remained firmly inward. The last several minutes had seen her musing over what she would say when Dan announced her name, but alas; it appeared that her calm and collected faculties abandoned her when they were needed most.

She was normally a woman of cold demeanor behind a professional mask. Were one to look at her at the moment, however, they would’ve seen the flushed cheeks. The constant shuffling of feet and the repeated crossing and uncrossing of legs. An unbecoming display more befitting a clown than the future CEO of R.E.I.. Thankfully, Eva wasn’t so far gone as to make it too obvious. A couple deep breaths steadied herself marvelously as she heard the door click behind her back. The soon-to-be former CEO had arrived at last and shuffled to his seat at the head of the table.  

It was time for the meeting to begin.

Knowing the ending made the normal routine especially dull for the impatient woman. Everyone did as they always had, offering up little assorted updates and plans for the next work week. When it came time for Eva’s turn she betrayed little, opting to keep the surprise for when Dan elected to inform the room. It would’ve been one thing to hear her gloat, but wholly another for it to come from the big man himself. 

They all spoke in turn as they always had. The inevitable end to the meeting, however, hung over the proceedings like a curtain. On the surface all was normal. Although, a stillness fell over everyone as it finally came to Dan’s turn. The older man cleared his throat at the head of the table, giving one last sweeping gaze to the room. 

“Well, last week I admittedly dropped a bit of a bombshell, as I am known to do.” He said with a chuckle. “It’s official though. At the end of the day my assistant will be sending the official notice to the staff. And I will be stepping down from my position at the end of next month.” He paused to give everyone a chance to process that and commit it to memory.

“Now, I’m sure you all are curious as to who I’m going to recommend take my place…” Dan began. 

Oh God here it was. The man’s kindly gaze turned towards her, his wrinkled lips curling into a warm smile. Eva’s breath caught in her chest as her foot hopped incessantly beneath the table. Seconds dragged into hours as Dan opened his mouth and slowly said the words Eva had been awaiting for the last five years…!

“Dana, I’m nominating you to lead R.E.I. in my stead.”

Yes!!! Eva’s heart skipped a beat and she grinned confidently as she leaned into her seat. It was a given of course. Nobody else could hope t-What

She...She couldn’t have heard that right. Dan wasn’t looking at her, but to the person right beside her. The blonde on her immediate right whose features were warped by a combination of shock and joy. Nowhere near the stunned shock of Eva herself, however.

She watched on as an onlooker to the moment that should’ve been her own. The blissful happiness and pride on Dana’s maternal visage as she cleared her throat and nodded. “I-I’m honored Dan. If you would have me, then I’d be happy to accept.” She said with emotion choking her voice. “Thank you! I...I don’t know what to say.”

Murmurs of congratulations came from all around, Eva’s decided lack of one thankfully lost amidst the white noise. She could scarcely sense the world around her anyway. Words became amorphous, muffled sounds and the others in the room melted away until it was a dark void with only Eva and her alleged friend. It was supposed to be Her name that came out of that old bastard’s mouth! Her moment of tearful pride and joy. Something must’ve gone wrong - This had to be some kind of mistake!

“Nonsense Dana, you’ve more than earned it.” Dan said. His voice served to bring Eva back, the black-haired woman watching as her soon-to-be-former boss addressed the room in the manner of a proud father. “That’s not the only announcement I have. Thanks to Dana here, I’m happy to announce that Reduction Enterprises has now entered into an official partnership with Amazon Delivery Services! Still things to be signed of course, but they’ve agreed to a contract where we’ll be supplying their warehouse with ReSize Machines, Reducers, and will be coordinating with them to form a new business model integrating our units into their procedures!”

To the room at large it was a shocking revelation, one written upon each and every person’s face save for three. Dan, Dana, and Eva. The man stared at Dana’s exuberant face while others began to praise and cheer for the company’s boon. For Eva though, her mind was a skipping record as she tried to piece together this newfound mystery. How in God’s Green Earth did this blonde bimbo snatch away her fucking deal?!

“I couldn’t have done it by myself.” Dana admitted with a nervous laugh. So many people had to come together for it. I mean shucks, me and Tina have been practically sleeping in the office trying to negotiate with these folks. I was damn near scared that we’d annoy them away!”

Everyone laughed at that, but Eva...Eva was quiet. The ensuing discussions bled away as only one thing rang in her ears.

Tina.

That little shrimp was working with Dana behind her back? When? How?! 

 

For the rest of the meeting Eva remained uncharacteristically quiet. There wasn’t much left to talk about and everything devolved into a garish scene of praising Dana for someone else’s hard work. Congratulations were offered ad nauseum and there were even talks of going out for drinks after work to celebrate. Normally, Eva would’ve been a social artisan navigating the situation, but for once she couldn’t have cared less about appearances. She left early, trying and failing to hide her frustration. 

How could this have happened?! She bemoaned. That spineless little twerp couldn’t stand up to a gust of wind, much less her. She would’ve cracked. She would’ve given it up. There had to be some kind of mistake. Some kind of separate deal she wasn’t aware of. It was impossible that Tina had the guts to cross her like this! 

In a fury the raven-haired woman returned to her office on a warpath. Everyone she came across sensed their doom if she were crossed and as such gave her an extraordinary berth. None stopped Eva from entering her office and slamming the door shut. Her fists curled tight, she smacked her desk and let out a bestial cry. 

She could only see red, but in that bloody haze she had enough wherewithal to note her email client was open on her computer. The email. She realized. Hurriedly, she reached for her keyboard. A quick search was all it took to find the damned thing. 

 

“It was tough, but the deal has gone through. I’ve already sent Mr. Broderick the formal notification and he should be aware of it first thing in the morning.

Attached is a copy of the signed agreement in case you wish to verify.

Sincerely,

Tina Martin - Assistant to the Vice President of Business”

 

The same assurances Tina had offered her the night before. Eva’s eyes scanned them for the second time, now noting the one word she skimmed previously: Attached was the signed agreement. 

Well she sure as shit hadn’t signed it.

Opening the attachment, Eva was met with page after page of intricate legalese that detailed the inner workings of the deal between two companies. Nothing amiss and nothing particularly relevant either. Eva dragged the scroll bar down until there, at the very end they greeted her. A pair of signatures. One was Mr. Wilke, her contact at Amazon; and then the other, right where it had been all along...

Dana Moore

In her excitement it had never once dawned on her, but an agreement like this needed a person of influence to sign and bind it. Eva never did, so someone had to. Someone her assistant could get into contact with and coordinate.

“Congratulations. You deserve it.” 

The words echoed in her thoughts. She recalled that sly fucking smirk Tina had. She knew. She knew the whole damn time. She looked her gracious boss dead in the eye and twisted the knife!

She was fucking dead.

Hell Hath no Fury by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Everything still chugging along. Enjoy!

-------------

 

WHAM!!!

The stack of folders slammed onto the edge of the desk and stood at a daunting foot high. Each one was bulging with what seemed to be well over a hundred documents, most crammed full of small font text. Already deep in another major project, the mousy woman seemed to dread lifting her head from her computer. She could delay it as long as possible, but soon she had to look up. As she did the light reflected from her glasses, hiding the dismay in her eyes as she saw the several piles of fresh paperwork.

“Going to need this by the end of the week. Tina.” Came the derisive order from Eva. She loomed over the desk’s edge and tapped long, black nails against the folders. Contempt radiated from the woman like an aura, her eyes narrowing to dare her assistant to object. 

Tina wouldn’t of course. She was much too spineless for that. Her true feelings and thoughts were writ clearly across her face for the world to see. An agape jaw and widened eyes as she forgot to breathe for the moment. A deep inhale was followed by a gulp as she paused, struggling to find words she could say diplomatically. “This too ma’am…?” She asked with a sigh hanging over every syllable. 

“Naturally.” Eva wrinkled her nose and leaned further in, all but towering over Tina. “Unless, that will be a...problem?” A single word. A complaint. A rude comment. The bitch only needed to give Eva an excuse and it could all be over. 

“...No ma’am…” Tina said after a hesitant delay. “It shouldn’t be any problem at all. I’ll just...stay in the office a bit later than usual for today. And tomorrow.” She tried to meet Eva’s invasive stare with a forced smile. Her assistant may not have had much of a spine, but her resilience after weeks of this treatment was impressive if nothing else. “...And maybe the next day.”

“Well whatever it takes.” Eva shrugged. “Just be aware that our budget has to stay tight to prepare for the waves of new hires. So no overtime.”

“Yes ma’am…” Tina adjusted her glasses. “Of course.”

“Good.” Eva nodded. “While we’re at it by the way, I couldn’t help but notice your desk.”

“My desk?”

“Yes. I’ve been receiving complaints about those little dolls you have.” The woman stated, pointing a lithe finger towards a trio of figurines to the side. Some kind of ‘Anime’ thing as far as she could tell. She didn’t know, nor did she care frankly. “They look unprofessional. Remove them when you leave today.” 

Weeks of relentless unpaid overtime hadn’t gotten through to Tina as much as that one demand had. Genuine alarm flashed across her eyes and she bit her lip to stifle frustration. It only lasted an instant, and an instant was all Eva needed to recognize it. Her gaze turned to the trifecta of desk decorations. Some sort of blonde angel wearing a robotic suit, a second blonde in an armored blue dress, and then a woman in a black robe with messy green hair. The whole lot of them were rendered in some sort of short and cutesy style. A shared brand or some such.

“Y-Yes ma’am...Of course.” 

The hopeless anguish in that little mumble was enough to quirk the edges of Eva’s lips. The littlest things always seemed to bring the most joy. “Good.” She said with a nod. “Be sure to have all of this on my desk by the end of the week. You were the one who organized this deal. Now you have to honor your commitment.” 

Tina visibly sank into the depths of her desk with her head held low. On either side were the piles of work gathering all around her and in the span of a few minutes Eva had easily doubled it. Her glasses slid along the bridge of her nose and her face fell from view. Eva could only speculate the depths of the frustration wracking the shorter woman at this moment. Perhaps it could be the moment Tina finally snapped, she wondered. Then her assistant let out a sigh and lifted her head with a resigned look about her. Back to work she went; and satisfied with that, Eva turned and left her to it. 

A month had passed since that fateful meeting, and in that short time R.E.I. had entered a state of flux. The announcement of the CEO’s departure to more of an advisory background role had made waves throughout the ranks; as had him choosing Dana as his successor. The vote to approve her was unanimous and there was nothing to be done to stop her rise at this point. The transition was already well underway. Besides, the company had its hands full planning for and meeting the demands set by their new contract with Amazon. New jobs and plans had to be charted out, filled, and acted upon. In truth, Eva was unironically quite busy - Which meant Tina was quite busy. 

The conniving bitch had learned to rue the day she had betrayed her magnanimous boss. She thought it was funny to hand Dana the company? Well she wasn’t laughing now. Eva didn’t know what Tina expected would happen, but with everyone else busy there was nothing to curb Eva’s ire. Her growing distaste for her pathetic assistant had since boiled over into an unending inferno within her. From which there hadn’t been any escape.

Sadly, Eva couldn’t simply fire her outright. That was a step too far and would draw attention she didn’t need. It was, however, easily within her power to make Tina’s life a living hell. That was the beautiful thing about having a heavy workload and a subordinate. Eva could delegate to her heart’s content. Project after project without relent, taking away the little things that got Tina through the day; sooner or later the woman would break. All Eva needed to do was sit back and watch her wear herself down to nothing before discarding the husk. 

Mess with me, you little shit? Eva thought bitterly. Even the mere memory of what happened was enough to keep the rage going strong. A silver lining, at least, was finally seeing it start to wear Tina down. The girl kept herself guarded well, but it was becoming more apparent. Her performance was declining. Her appearance was often disheveled and it was increasingly hard not to notice the bags under her eyes. In addition to her own job she was in essence doing Eva’s as well, and it most certainly showed. Meanwhile for Eva, it allowed for plenty of time to muse over what to do next to her treacherous aide. 

None could say they were spared the wrath of Eva Rhodes. Wherever she walked, people had learned to toe the line now more than ever. In Tina, however, she found a lightning rod she could focus on. It didn’t stop her from berating the sloppy work of a subordinate or calling out a shoddy appearance when she saw it mind you. She still needed to run a tight ship after all. Besides, however bad these plebeians thought they had it, it was nothing compared to seeing that blonde skank next to the former CEO being ‘taught’. The very thought was enough to make Eva...

Ugh, god she needed a drink. Something a lot stronger than coffee. Alas, in the office coffee was all she had to work with. A trip to the break room was in order. Eva took a deep breath, a faux smile naturally found itself plastered onto her face as she walked.

A month ago she was on top of the world, strolling through these office halls like she already owned them. Even if her gait looked the same, it rang far more hollow now. To hear some of the whispers, a number of people were working on filing formal complaints, emboldened by the knowledge that she wasn’t going to be at the top of the pyramid anytime soon. It wasn’t particularly concerning. She was virtually untouchable after all, but still. At times it all felt like sand slipping between her fingers. The more she struggled to grasp what should’ve been hers - The more it slipped away.

God dammit, what happened to her? She was Eva Rhodes! Physical perfection incarnate dressed in the finest business attire money could buy. There wasn’t a single hair out of place or a blemish to be seen. Her work record was immaculate. Yet, it all felt like it was leaving her. Vulnerability, even if imaginary, was a feeling she didn’t care for.

These days her fingers had a way of slipping into her pocket. Not the most spacious place, granted, but more than enough for her little comfort object. The ultimate reminder of the power she still had; even if she sometimes didn’t feel like it. The little car she kept, her one memento from the worthless trash who dared dump her. Her fingers ran along it, pinching an object virtually indestructible to her touch; and yet helpless against her embrace all the same. 

While she walked, Eva toyed with it between her fingers, briefly envisioning it driving around. Or trying to at least. The wheels would spin themselves out in the depths of her pocket, and on the floor...Well...That was a lovely scene in its own right. The tiny thing lost in a track of endless carpet fibers and trying to flee from her giant footfalls. She imagined the muffled thuds of her heels magnified beyond recognition. A constant parade of explosions closing in as the vehicle pushed itself to the peak of human engineering - And Eva would merely walk. Long and slow, deliberate steps while the minuscule thing moved as fast as it could to escape her heels. Perhaps it would even break down at the most crucial moment and its poor, idiotic driver would look up just in time to see the instep of the woman he dared wrong. Then it would come down and Eva would go on with her life.

It was pleasant to imagine, empowering even. The more she worked with reduction technology the more enjoyable such fantasies had become. She rolled the vehicle around her fingers. She closed her eyes as her thumb found what felt like the roof of the car and for a blissful moment, it wasn’t a car between her fingers. It was her.

That tiny, pathetic thing squirming at her mercy. Screaming in the abyss of her pocket where she was unheard, tears staining her face. She would struggle against Eva’s fingers to no avail, begging for it to stop, but it never would. The digits pressed in as hard as they could from either side, but her durable plaything remained. She would know pain and pressure unimaginable, yearning for it to end when it never would. Her boss...Her god would never let it be so easy. 

“I’m sorry Ms. Rhodes! PLEASE! I’m sorry for betraying you! Make it stop!”

Oh if only. If only. If. Fucking. Only. 

“Eva?”

As oft seemed the case, reality had a way of interrupting whatever wonderful musings Eva had. The voice burst her bubble and brought her crashing back down. She blinked in a daze, seeing that she had finally reached the break room at some point. How long she had been standing at the doorway was hard to say, but judging from the look Dana was giving her it was long enough.

“Ah, sorry about that.” Eva said sheepishly. 

Dana stood by the coffee machine at the counter, a fresh brew dripping into her disposable cup. Concern briefly crossed her face, but she managed a polite smile. “Tired?” 

Eva took the out and ran with it. “Yeah. Lots of late nights lately. Getting everything together for when things kick off.” She returned the courtesy with a smile of her own.

A look of understanding dawned on Dana and she nodded, reaching up to brush a number of golden locks off of one of her ears. There was a subtle clinking of earrings unseen beneath her hair and she sighed. “Feels like I’ve been hearing that a lot lately. Alan’s team is swamped, and word is Tina’s been spending a lot of late nights again. Very late nights.” She added pointedly. Her coffee was ready, but the woman remained still with her gaze rooted firmly on Eva. 

“Yeah well, we’re all working hard lately. Some maybe more than others.” Eva dismissed. Her future boss could shoot her all the judging looks she wanted - She wasn’t her boss yet.  “She’ll be fine. She’s tougher than she looks.” Like a fucking cockroach. 

“Maybe. She does have a habit of taking on too much work.” Dana murmured thoughtfully. Her tone and visage remained doubtful, even if she was too polite to voice full on accusations. The interrogative look she had said plenty as is anyway.

“Just, take it easy on her. For me?”

God that saccharine blonde schtick got old after a while. Eva fought to hold back an eye roll. Like it or not this was to be the person she would answer to. Like any unpleasant twists life threw her way, she would adapt. It was in these early adapting days though where she had to watch herself and bite her tongue. 

“I’ll see what I can do.” Came the diplomatic reply.

It wasn’t much, but it appeared to mollify the future CEO. Dana sighed and grabbed her coffee, reaching for a lid from a nearby container of them and taking a few servings of creamer for good measure. “Please do. I haven’t seen her at the gym in weeks, and I’m starting to miss my little workout buddy.” She said while turning around.

Surprise among surprises. Eva blinked. In a rare moment she genuinely had no idea what the hell the blonde was saying. “Workout buddy…?” 

Dana broke off from jazzing up her coffee to peek over her shoulder.. “Oh yeah. Used to see her every Saturday over at Globo Gym. Ya know, the one on Warwick?”

As a matter of fact, Eva did. She passed it regularly when going grocery shopping. It was a positively gaudy oversized building. “I had no idea. She never really struck me as the fitness type.” Nor did she ever care to ask, frankly. 

Coffee prepared and in hand, Dana turned. She was blowing into the opening slit on her cup while nodding to her friend. “You’d be surprised. I used to see her every week. Tried asking her and she said she still goes sometimes. I guess all the late nights make it too rough to go in the mornings though.” She shrugged. Considering how many late work days Tina had to be pulling these days that seemed a logical reasonable assumption.

“Anywho, can’t keep Dan waiting. See you around Eva.”

Eva offered a slight nod and watched the woman off. Dana tossed a handful of empty creamers into the garbage can by the door, and within a minute the gentle thumps of her pumps against the carpet had trailed off. Finally alone, Eva walked up and began to prepare her cup. A fresh Keurig was slotted in and she hit the button to let the device do its magic. Within the minute a fresh cup was brewed, and unlike some people she didn’t need to water it down. Eva brought it up to her lips and sipped, lips curling in as she savored the bitter taste.

So the little brat liked to go to the gym, eh?

Interesting.

Unexpected Turn by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

This is still a size story I swear. Build is almost done. In the meantime, hope the ride has been worth it!  

-----------

 

 

Ultimately, passing whimsy guided Eva today. It was Saturday afternoon; a time normally reserved for relaxing at home or perhaps exploring some high-end shops. Today, however, Eva was driving towards none other than Globo Gym. A building she had seen more times than she could count, but had never paid it any degree of thought. Until yesterday.

 

What Dana had said in passing lingered with her. Her little assistant at one of those braindead places? It seemed unthinkable, and yet the more she reflected upon it the more amusing the idea became. Dainty little Tina in all her short, timid glory trying to better herself. In many ways it was commendable. A way to build confidence and stay healthy, but Eva saw the woman’s day to day. She knew what Tina was, and Tina didn’t have the willpower to take it all the way. Not so much a woman’s journey to self-improvement as it was a little girl’s feeble attempts to become something she wasn’t - And that sounded so incredibly hilarious that Eva just had to see it for herself. 

Was it petty? Perhaps even mean-spirited and cruel of her? Probably, but any sympathy Eva would’ve held for her assistant shriveled and died the day she was double crossed. Seeing Tina flounder trying to go against who she really was seemed just the thing to shake up her routine a bit; and if she could ruin one of the brunette’s preferred retreats for her then all the better. 

The traffic light flickered green and she drove on, buildings idly whooshing past one after another until Eva saw her destination closing in. By all accounts an otherwise nice-looking building marred by a big garish violet sign. A rather popular locale given the number of vehicles in the parking lot; though Eva preferred the home alternative. Places like these were a waste of money in her eyes. Why drive somewhere and hand over money when you could just purchase the equipment yourself? While musing over such things, her car glided into the parking lot and she found a nice spot relatively close to the door. 

 

Eva stepped out, not especially dressed for exercise. Designer jackets and hundred-dollar flats made for poor running attire believe it or not. It was unnecessary regardless; this was purely a scouting mission. Perhaps Tina was here or maybe she wasn’t. Either way, this enterprise wasn’t worth the effort of getting dressed up for. She began to walk from her car and noted with a not-insignificant amount of disgust the ragged figure seated near the entrance with a cardboard sign and a plastic cup in front of him. More appalling still were the bills Eva spied jutting out from said cup. Some people just seemed like they would do anything to avoid working an honest day in their life. 

Schooling herself to hide her inherent disgust, Eva moved on without meeting the man’s inevitable gaze. There was no point reading whatever lies he wrote on his sign either. Instead, Eva opted to be the hand of karma - Or foot as it were. While cloaking her intentions with disinterest, her steps brought her ever closer to him. From the corner of her eyes she spied him raising his own to meet her. God she could smell him from down the road. 

“Spare some change?” The man asked with a dry, hoarse voice.

His answer came by way of Eva’s foot kicking his cup of money over a meter away, change and paper bills flying. She never so much as broke stride or made eye contact, breaking right for the gym’s sliding doors. In its glass reflection she could see the slacker scrambling to catch his charity before the wind carried it away. A sight that granted Eva a vindictive smirk as she entered. Were it her way there would’ve been much more than a plastic cup that found itself under her foot; but this was satisfying enough. 

Stepping inside, the full force of industrial air-conditioning hit her like a wave almost instantly. She found herself in a lobby, the walls painted a rather obscene purple with a globe-inspired logo adorning the front desk. A rather young man who seemed of college age was behind the desk, looking to Eva with a hastily-plastered smile. “Welcome to Globo Gym, can I help you?”

Her outfit clearly marked Eva as someone not here to ‘Get Swole’ or whatever these imbeciles called it. That much was obvious she would hope. She met his faux courtesy with her own far more masterful smile and nodded. “Yes, I’m here for a friend of mine and I was told I could find her here. Maybe you can help me, her name is Tina Martin. Short, brown hair?”

Recognition dawned on him immediately. “Ohhh, Tina...! Sure, no problem. She’s right inside. Go ahead.” 

With such lax security, it was no wonder these places needed to rip people off with excessive memberships. Ah well, the poor judgment of underpaid 20-somethings was hardly her concern. Eva stepped past the desk and into the building proper, everywhere active with dozens of people at various exercise stations. Pop music blared from some kind of overhead speaker and countless televisions lined the walls around all the different equipment.

Right. So she had managed to learn Tina was here. Now it was just a case of finding her. Eva kept her eyes peeled as she explored around. Her prey would’ve been about five and a half-feet tall. Undoubtedly pudgy. Brown hair likely matted with sweat. Face as red as a beet. It wouldn’t have been ill-fitting at all to see her nearly collapsing on a treadmill or needing to be saved from a weight bench. Oh goodness were Eva so lucky as to witness that!

The building wasn’t a terribly big one per se, but finding a specific person between the various rooms proved just annoying enough to grate on one’s nerves. The place featured a massive room broken apart into quadrants by semi walls with each section following a different theme. Nice and organized, although it meant Eva actually needed to wander around to find anyone. She thought she had lucked out early on with someone struggling on the treadmills. The person fit the build and seemed meek enough. She even had this incredibly garish orange headband to block the copious amounts of sweat from her eyes. Alas, when she turned the face was much too old. 

And so the search went on, Eva maintaining a distant overlook as she wandered past the main room towards some back halls. These were mostly vacant and seemed to be reserved for classes or the like, and in wandering further she found all sorts of other places. Some kind of yoga room. Rooms dedicated to sports. A damned rock wall. But...no little twerp. Plenty of varying degrees of musclehead, but no small, scrawny brunettes in glasses. 

“...anks Amy.”

Eva stopped dead in her tracks, ears twitching. That was a voice she knew very well; and by happenstance she was close. She remained still and hyper alert for several precious moments when the voice came again. Eva nodded to herself and calmly hurried to follow the noise, all the while listening in as another replied. 

“Anytime. Just try not to give away all your change next time.”

There wasn’t an immediate response to that, but Eva didn’t need one at this point. She returned to the main room and saw the duo conversing near a myriad of workout machines. One was a redhead that was swiftly dismissed as irrelevant, and the other was the peripheral of none other than Tina. At long last she could sit back and...Wait…

What...

What the fuck?

It had to be Tina. There was no other way. Those stupid oversized glasses and that cutesy face were impossible to mistake. Even as she was red-faced and her hair slick with sweat. That much was as expected. It was everything below the neck that threw Eva for a loop. After years of working with Tina there was a certain...expectancy she had when looking at her. Tina was a spineless, delicate thing who couldn’t look her fellows in the eye and struggled to wear anything that wasn’t at least two sizes too big. A woman with technical skill perhaps, but who couldn’t speak without tripping over her words and who walked with a hunched back. A follower in a world of countless others like her. The Beta to Eva Rhode’s Alpha. 

What stood across the room was not Tina. 

Whoever the fuck stood there was...strong. Short like Tina, yes; but built like the cover of a fitness magazine. Almost every inch of her body was at the very least toned. Most of it, however, went well beyond that. What should’ve been limp-noodle arms and legs were instead pairs of thick, chiseled pillars that glistened with a fresh sheen of sweat. The flabby stomach Eva had expected was in actuality a commendable set of taut abs. Not even a slight set of muscles, but very distinct and defined ones - And her chest. Even with a dark sports bra, Tina was gifted enough that Eva did a double take to her own bosom. It wasn’t the sort of thing she felt particularly insecure over, but she had always envisioned Tina as more...compact. Perhaps a third as large as the massive mounds she sported in reality. It was as though every single facet of Tina she had taken for granted were dismissed all at once.

This stranger who looked like Tina was speaking with her friend with all the same mannerisms. The constant need to adjust her glasses and a hesitancy to make eye contact. Two shy habits that went at total odds with her marbled figure. It was a frightening contradiction - the face of a hapless sheep, but the body of an apex predator.

Unbelievable as it was, it had to have been Tina after all but...How did Eva never notice? Just as she pondered that, in the back of her mind she knew why. It was a point she often sneered at Tina for: her oversized clothes. Something she always figured was a sign of Tina’s weakness; when the reality was the exact opposite. It was hiding her strength.

Why...Why on earth would anyone hide something like this? With a body like that she could get so far! Turn so many heads! She could...She could...

She could even intimidate Eva

No! Snap out of it woman! Eva shook her head and ran her fingers through her black hair. This changed nothing. Tina may’ve looked like a meticulously sculpted goddess, but if she lacked the spirit to use what she had then it may as well have not been there. If anything, really, this just made her more pathetic. Yes! That’s it. This didn’t disprove her beliefs, it only affirmed them. Another tool in her belt she could turn on the little nerd. Or the...whatever the fuck she was supposed to be. 

Eva’s eyes remained tacitly fixed on Tina. She had come to laugh at a shitshow; instead, she was tacitly awed. After exchanging some pleasantries with her companion, Tina walked with her head held higher than Eva had ever seen, taking a seat on some sort of leg workout machine. Resting her back against a chair, she swung her legs out and pressed her well-defined thighs against a pair of cushioned rods. Her limbs came together a few test reps before offering her friend a nod. The redhead then walked up and began to slot weights onto the rods. One iron disk. Two. Three…

F-Four.

Five.

Six.

Eva didn’t know what constituted ‘a lot’ of weights, but the visual of six metal plates on either rod certainly offered that impression. She watched on with bated breath and her eyes entranced. Off across the room, Tina took a few deep breaths and handed her glasses off to her friend. Once the redhead was safely away, Tina’s legs came together. Effort warped her otherwise sweet visage as she strained against the incredible weights on either leg - Yet she was doing it. The full breadth of her legs’ musculature was on full display for her captive audience to bask in. A pair of marbled pillars that pushed at steel rods Eva wouldn’t have been able to so much as budge. Thick muscles flexed with clear, rock-hard definition that was to be envied. Eva’s heart sank as, for once in her life, it felt like she’d been bested by her own assistant. In a contest she wasn’t even aware of. 

Just beside Tina, the red-haired woman was busy offering words of encouragement and counting the reps. She looked rather fit as well truth be told; Eva simply couldn’t pry her eyes off of Tina. The illusion of physical supremacy she held for so long was gone, the remains pulverized into atoms with every crunch of Tina’s mighty legs. After fifteen or or so, Tina paused to gasp for air as sweat dripped from her chin. Her own face was weary and unfocused, but it was at the supportive behest of her friend she took in a fresh breath, wiped the sweat from her bangs, and went back at it. 

How long she had been gawking, Eva couldn’t say. Long enough for Tina to finish her reps and switch with that friend of hers at the very least. Once her own workout was done, the shorter woman’s features relaxed into the same cutesy appearance and mannerisms that Eva knew. Enough to break the spell that Tina’s body had cast on her. What the fuck was she doing here? There was no satisfaction to be gleaned here from ogling how toned Tina’s ass was. She had better things to do than sit here watching this nonsense. 

I need a drink. She thought bitterly.

Ideally something much more potent than water was what she had in mind, but unfortunately water was all this meathead sanctuary had without spending money at a vending machine. Right there not too far from her, at the very least, was a water fountain freely available. Eva hunched over it and greedily began to partake. Without realizing it, her mouth had grown rather dry after her jaw lingered on the floor for so long.

This...This changed nothing. The office wasn’t a place where Might made Right. Yes...Eva had to remember that. She had all the power. She was Tina’s boss. She was the Vice President of Business, and She would break that little shit no matter how hard she worked out!

“Miss Rhodes?!” 

The last voice Eva wanted to hear rang in her ears. As insufferably soft and petite as ever. Of fucking course she would walk up. Her body stiffened in place before relaxing, Eva rising back up with a genial false smile. “Oh my, Tina? Fancy running into you here!” She said. 

The athletic shortstack stood before her. A head shorter but somehow twice as imposing. A fresh layer of sweat stained parts of her body and in her hands was a half-empty water bottle. Hers was a visage of genuine surprise; which made sense considering Eva was...Well. Eva. “I didn’t know you came here.” She remarked with a tone to match her expression.

“Well, I’ve been considering it.” Eva lied. “I’d heard good things about this place and wanted to check it out for myself. I’m more surprised you’re here honestly.” Her eyes briefly flicked down Tina’s ample bosom and bared physique. “Very surprised.”

Seeming to realize she was exposed, Tina’s arms fell over her stomach and she briefly glanced aside. Ironically, the gesture was more a comfort to Eva than Tina herself. “Y-Yeah, I’ve been coming here for a while. It uh...helps me unwind.”

And a lot more than that by the looks of it. Eva thought dryly. 

“Oh wow. I never would’ve taken you for the type.” She took a few steps away from the water fountain and shuffled in place, one eye on the doorway. This was no different from any annoying encounter at work. She need only indulge in the pleasantries for a bit and then she could leave and put this whole failed endeavor behind her. So but of course Tina had other plans.

Of all the times for the antisocial shrimp to feel talkative, her face just had to light up on the topic of her and fitness. “I get that a lot. I think it’s the glasses.” Tina admitted with a shy smile. “I’ve always loved working out since I was a kid.”

“Oh really?” Jesus Christ she couldn’t care less.

“Mhm.” Tina nodded. “Yeah, back then I used to get picked on cause I was awkward and...and…” She chuckled under her breath and wiped a bit of sweat from her brow. “Well, a lot of reasons.”

“You don’t say.” Eva remarked as her eyes traced a bead of sweat sliding down one of the locks of brown hair. She couldn’t have been phoning this in harder if she tried. Surely, Tina would pick up on the vibes she was putting out. 

Evidently not. 

“So I just started working out to try and build up some confidence and well...I kinda never stopped.” The young woman said with a hint of nostalgia. “Sure shut those bullies up after a while though.” She added, giggling. 

Eva gave a nod and a discreet step towards the doorway. Was there supposed to be a reason behind why Tina was suddenly giving her life story? Or was this just the universe conspiring to keep her in this shithole for as long as possible? “I’ll bet it did.” She and Tina had effectively swapped places, the shorter woman holding a water bottle up and refilling it at the fountain with a smile. “Well, I don’t really wanna bother you, so I’ll…-”

“I can’t stand bullies.” Tina interrupted, eyes lingering on her rising water bottle. “I try not to be a mean person, but bullies just...They make me so mad, you know? I hate when someone thinks they can just take advantage of someone and get away with it.” She said at length.

The air seemed still and heavier. All the noise beyond the hall died down and Eva’s body tensed as her foot stopped mid-step at the entry. “Yeah, I bet.”

“It’s okay though.” Tina pulled the bottle from the fountain and began to screw the cap back on. She turned, eyes locking with Eva’s own. They were brown, she noticed. Perhaps the first time they looked at her so directly, and with Tina’s lips still in a soft smile. There was no hostility or malice in the expression, and yet something about it turned Eva’s blood to ice. “I like to think every bully eventually gets what they deserve. Even if it might take a while.”

Was...Was that a threat?

 

“Don’t you?” Tina pressed.

“Yeah...I think so too.”

It must’ve been a trick of the imagination, but for an instant the light reflected from Tina’s glasses and it felt as though it were Eva looking up at her. As though their roles were reversed.

 

“Take care Miss Rhodes.”

 

“Yeah...See you Monday.”

 

Never had Eva hurried out of a building so fast.

Turnabout by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

We're finally almost there! Next chapter it all kicks off. Thanks to those who have been reading and engaging with the story so far. It does mean a lot to me.

-------

 

 

Things promised to be irritating right from the onset. Eva, after waking up to find her car wouldn’t start, was forced to call a cab to get to work. Then when she finally did arrive she logged into her desktop only to find a deluge of emails awaiting her. All of them regarding projects she’d assigned to Tina. All of them finished. All of them done marvelously. Eva’s lip snarled as she looked over them all and found no faults; and to make matters worse the little minx had wisened up and CC’d others throughout the company to the emails. Just in case Eva made up an excuse to thrust the work back on her. A justified fear in fairness, but annoying nonetheless. 

So that was how the day had begun, and from there it only promised to get more bothersome. Today was, after all, the long-awaited big day for the company. The dreaded day where their former CEO would be officially stepping down from his position and where Dana would assume the role. In fact, in regards to that particular matter there was an email from Dana herself hidden among Tina’s onslaught of project updates. A mass letter formally announcing herself to the company and offering platitudes for the future of R.E.I.. Hidden in her signature was the real twist of the knife.

Dana Moore - Chief Executive Officer

That blonde bimbo was now officially Eva’s boss and no amount of grousing would ever change that. She’d had weeks to come to terms with it, but reality was at last weighing in. For all her efforts, planning, and ingenuity Eva was denied that which was rightfully hers; and the backstabber who did it wasn’t even polite enough to give her the satisfaction of failing in her tasks. Quite the contrary, thus far Tina had endured and overcome everything thrown at her; and frankly things didn’t give the same satisfaction now that Eva knew what laid beneath her assistant’s bulky clothes. 

Did it stop her from doing it? Of course not. It only soured the fun like so many other things Tina had done as of late. Oh well. Today at least the cockroach would get a pass. Considering the day, Eva needed to save her energy for the herculean task that would be the day’s Board Meeting.

She didn’t expect it to be any different from any other meeting, though Eva needed to brace herself. Both for the sight of Dana at the head of that table and hearing the woman give that new CEO spiel in person. Ugh, what she would give for an excuse not to attend. As equals in the company they were friends, but as Eva’s boss? Disgusting. Unthinkable. And now the reality she was forced to deal with. Dana was fine at what she did, but the simple truth was it should’ve been Eva. That was a fact. 

Alas, there was no real point crying about it now. She’d had time to get the worst of her emotions under control. She had to keep herself collected for the day, tempting as it was to vent anyway. This was the interim she had to gather herself. To watch the clock tick by one minute after the next and ready herself for perhaps her best theatrical performance yet. For a woman who deserved so much more, forcing herself to greet Dana of all people with a faux smile and a “Yes Ma’am.” was a disgrace of the highest caliber.

The appointed hour came far too quickly, as such things were want to do. Loathful as it was, Eva departed from her office without any delay, averting her eyes from Tina’s desk purposefully on the way out.

“Have fun at the meeting Ms. Rhodes.” Tina offered. The kind words went utterly ignored as Eva marched on with a derisive huff. 

 

Three o’clock. Friday afternoon. Eva sat in her usual seat and crossed her legs in anticipation. It had been six weeks since it had all begun. Back then the scene was set much the same way as it was now. Eva was seated exactly as she was and her fellow Board Members were all more or less in the same habitual positions. Well, save for one of course. The seat beside Eva was notably vacant, its former occupant now at the head of the table. 

Dana cut a different figure today. The woman typically known for her floral dresses and the like had instead opted for a straight black pencil skirt and a golden button-down shirt. It fit her ample form well, Eva had to admit. The dark color contrasted nicely with her wavy blonde hair and a set of beige pumps elevated Dana a subtle, but meaningful few inches above her typical height. For a woman who always preferred casual comfort, it was a statement. Things were different now. She was different. Even if her position was only marginally above theirs, it was above it. 

“Right.” Dana smiled once all were present and accounted for. “Can’t say I’m terribly used to this, but after a few years of meetings I think I might have an idea how it works.” She spoke and was met with a series of polite chuckles. A familiar pattern of noise that used to accompany everything Dan said. It sounded almost alien now that it was being applied to Dana. “Eva, why don’t you start us off?”

“Of course.” Eva replied with the same respectful smile she’d allotted Dan for years. In front of her was a notebook she’d brought, opened to a page with a series of bullet points written out.  “Preparations for our deal with Amazon are well underway. My team and I have been staying in contact with Production and keeping our contacts up to date on any developments. Right now everything is proceeding on schedule and unless something goes wrong we should be set to start deliveries at the start of the next Fiscal Quarter.” To say any more would’ve delved into minutiae that was more Alan or Alonzo’s speciality. 

From there Eva went on, listing off the various odds and ends she’d been up to. Everything from updates with Amazon to fielding new clients who courted them after news about the deal got out. Once her part was said and done, then began the tired cycle of everyone speaking in turn with their various progress reports. It was all rather painfully typical. Alan rambled a bit too long, Alonzo perhaps a bit too short. The usual things that made Eva fight not to roll her eyes. Only even more tedious now that Dana stood at the helm.

Eventually, it came time for the big woman herself. Dana cleared her throat and flashed everyone a warm smile. “Well, as you can imagine a lot of what I’ve had to do is pick up the reigns from where Dan left off.” She began with the slightest hint of a Southern drawl in her accent. “So I haven’t had a lot of time to do too much yet, but there are some restructuring changes I wanted to update everyone on.” Her eyes flicked to the empty seat beside Eva.

“He couldn’t make it today sadly, but as y’all know Isaiah will be filling in my old job starting today. I’ve trained him myself so you guys can relax. He won’t ruin anything too much.” She said with the sort of faux office humor that Eva really had grown to hate as of late. It didn’t stop her from joining in the accommodating laughs, however. 

“Which…” Dana sighed. “...Does bring me to the other big thing.” Her tone changed to one more serious, and her expression adjusted to match. Eva found her interest piqued, especially when the blonde’s piercing blue eyes found themselves settling squarely on her. There was a weight to them she wasn’t used to from Dana. Enough to make even her stiffen in her seat. She suddenly grew aware Dana’s weren’t the only eyes focused on her. Something was off. 

“Eva...I’ll be blunt. HR informed me that there have been a lot of complaints filed against you.” The blonde stated flatly. A heavy air began to fall over proceedings as she leaned in, palms pressing into the table. “A lot of complaints.”

Eva relaxed ever so. This old song and dance was it? It seemed a bit silly for Dana to bring it up at a Board Meeting like this, but perhaps the woman wasn’t confident without a flotilla of Yes Men at her side. Aside from perhaps the slightest annoyed twitch, Eva masterfully maintained her collected exterior. It was pretty typical of people in new roles to flex on day one she supposed. “Is that so? I’m sorry to hear that. If you want, I can speak with HR and see what I can do to-”

“-Yeah that really isn’t gonna be good enough.”

Eva Rhodes was not a woman used to being cut off like that. She blinked like a deer in headlights, feeling the weight fall upon her shoulders now. “...What is this about?” She asked after an uncertain delay.

The warm smile was completely wiped from Dana’s countenance. The woman staring at her was not her friend, but her boss. Her rather displeased boss. “It’s about your behavior Eva. These complaints aren’t new. According to Debbie down in HR you’ve been getting them regularly for years. Now, maybe you were productive enough Dan could let that sort of stuff slide, but I’m not Dan.”

Evidently not. Dan at least understood that results mattered. Eva thought bitterly. 

Aloud, however, her tone was quite the opposite; the woman speaking softly and deliberately. “What are you trying to say? You all know I do excellent work. I helped build this company up to what it is today.” The various Board Members shared looks. Looks Eva did not care for. 

Those rats...They’ve already discussed this. She realized. Not a look of surprise among any of them. More like this was an uncomfortable bump in the road they needed to get through to proceed. 

Dana frowned, silence seizing the room for several moments. “...You’re gonna play that card? Really?” She muttered in a voice so low it was tantamount to a whisper. Eva blinked as it reached her ears, tilting her head slightly. 

“What do you mean?”

“Come on Eva. Everyone knows Tina does all your work - And that she has been doing all your work for a while.”

It was the last name she had expected to hear. The last name she wanted to hear. “Is that what this is supposed to be about then? Trying to defame me and all the hard work I’ve done for this company?” Eva snarled. 

“Hardly. Like I said Eva, this isn’t a new thing.” If Eva expected to intimidate, it didn’t work. Dana looked to the other Board Members; all of whom seemed more than content to let her handle this. It made the blonde sigh and refocus on Eva. “Over a dozen employees can attest to the late days Tina’s been pulling lately - And the many early days you’ve been taking. Not to mention tons of complaints of harassment, abusive conduct, and violation of office rules.” She tapped her finger against the table and glowered at the dark-haired woman. “I can personally attest to those late nights because I was here helping her on some of them.”

Eva remained silent. That wasn’t a particular revelation, just what she already figured. More pressing was the direction this talk was going. Because it almost felt like...No. They wouldn’t dare.

Right as realization hit her Dana let out a heavy breath and looked to Eva apologetically. “I hate to do this after all you’ve done, but...We held a virtual meeting yesterday to discuss this and the Board has voted unanimously to...terminate your employment with the company. Effective immediately.”

“….What?” 

She’d heard it. She had heard it more clearly than anything she’d ever heard in her life. Even so, it failed to fully register. Dana had already moved on to talking about some sort of severance package and how Eva was more than qualified to find employment elsewhere but...She heard none of it. All of it was white noise as Eva sat in her seat in stunned silence. She was alone in an amorphous void and, for once, she didn’t wear a mask that hid her stupor from the world around her. A rare sign of weakness from the formidable woman.

I….I’m fired…

What followed was a haze of events and conversations. Eva largely nodded along, the life sucked right out of her. For the rest of the meeting she lingered in a vegetative state, visibly hollowed out. She had to be escorted out by Dana as the meeting ended and Eva hadn’t even shown any signs she noticed. The blonde muttered something about staying friends like she genuinely meant it. Utter horseshit. They were never friends. Friends would never backstab each other or steal their jobs. 

How had it gone so horribly wrong? For once her thoughts were blank, and before she realized it Eva was back in her office. Tina wasn’t at her work station and plenty others were out for the day, leaving Eva...alone.

The work day was over. It was time to clock out.  All she had to do was just log out of her computer, leave, and...that was it. She could come and get her things next week if she wanted, but after that…

What the fuck happened here? What went wrong? Whose fault was it? Who fucking dared…!

As if on cue, there was a certain figure standing in the doorway. Eva turned, the arrival snapping her back to reality. Right, of course. She knew exactly who did this to her. 

“Miss Rhodes, can we talk for a sec?” Tina asked. 

 

Heart to Heart (This is where the size starts) by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And here we are. Things finally kicking off. Hope it has been worth the wait!

[Instant Size Change, Entrapment, Shrinking]

----------

 

Even without any evidence to think so, for Eva it felt as though the world were watching. She walked as she always had. Her head was held high and pride permeated from her every step; even if, in all actuality, she felt anything but. Just ahead of her was Tina, carrying herself rather casually as she walked. To the hyper alert Eva it seemed off. Did Tina know? Word couldn’t have spread through the office yet right? It seemed probable that her assistant - Her former assistant - wouldn’t be aware and yet...Eva was almost certain she knew. 

The timing was simply a bit too perfect. For over three years they had worked together and not once had Tina ever so much as invited her to lunch; much less pull Eva aside to talk. It couldn’t have just been a coincidence, therefore, Tina must have known. Especially since it was by her own hand that her boss had been effectively canned. Oh, the twerp may not have pulled the trigger herself, but she was absolutely the one who held the gun.

Although, in a way Eva was grateful. With Tina’s surprise offer came clarity. Instead of ruminating on her loss, it served as a reminder of who was to blame for her predicament. Something to help ground the woman’s thoughts with a flame she was quite intimate with these days: vindictive rage. If this little bitch wanted to talk then oh, baby. They were gonna talk.

Eva noted that her rather diminutive assistant appeared to be leading them away from any prying eyes. In stiffening silence they walked, descended the elevator, and journeyed outside. A warm breeze blew across Eva’s face as they continued towards the parking lot. Towards the back, at a walkway in the shadow of the company building. It was about as discreet a location that they would ever have short of driving somewhere else entirely. 

Tina soon stopped at the side of the building and took a deep breath, demonstrating a marked hesitance to turn and face Eva. Her former boss held no such reservations, crossing her arms and doing nothing to hide the contempt from her visage. In an official capacity she had no power over Tina anymore. Though that didn’t seem to stop the shorter brunette from wavering. Tina bit into her lip with her eyes focused on the pavement under their feet. Her round-rimmed glasses slipped to the edge of her dainty nose, and for several moments she made no attempt to adjust them. Much less speak. When she did finally muster the courage to open her mouth, the words came out slowly and timidly.

“Miss Rhodes, I heard what happened and…-”

“Are you happy?” 

The interjection startled her. Tina’s head jerked right into the intense gaze of her former boss, words forming a lump in her throat. “I-I…” Gulp. “I’m sorry?”

“Don’t pretend you don’t know.” Eva snarled. “This is what you wanted isn’t it? The Board voted to terminate my employment; because someone whined right into Dana’s ear. Now I wonder who that could’ve been?” Her hand came to rest on her hip as she took a step forward. The height difference between the pair remained as stark as ever. Behind her glasses, Tina’s gaze wavered as she craned her neck to meet Eva’s eyes. Disgusting. This was the woman who got her fired? What an absolute disgrace. 

“So I hope you’re fucking happy Tina. After everything I’ve done for you and this incompetent company they went and showed just how much they appreciated me. Congratulations. You got everything you ever wanted.” Eva’s eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared. “I have to give it to you. I never thought you had it in you to stab someone in the back.”

“I didn’t…”

DON’T LIE TO ME!” 

The sudden outburst made Tina jump, an inconsequential squeak eeking out. A small comfort as Eva leaned further in, absolutely towering above the shorter woman. It wasn’t just the building’s shadow that Tina was caught in anymore.  “I really should’ve figured it out as soon as I saw you at that gaudy gym of yours. There hasn’t been a single day you weren’t lying to me about something. I bet you were always laughing with those meathead friends of yours. Every time I wasn’t looking, all you needed to do is play up that little defenseless girl act and get everyone feeling sorry for now. Well, listen here you litt-”

“Will you please shut up?!”

It was the highest she’d ever heard Tina’s voice. A shrill sound that had a way of piercing everything Eva said and forcing the woman to take pause. She looked again and saw Tina standing in place, trembling with emotion brimming in her eyes. Eyes that now stared unflinchingly at Eva. “Don’t try to blame me for this! You didn’t get fired because of me - You got fired because you’re a self-centered bitch!”

That may have been the first time she’d ever heard Tina swear. The words rang out in the empty air around them, slow to sink in. The shorter woman was breathing unevenly and staring at Eva, who in turn didn’t appear particularly bothered. If anything it was the opposite. Eva let out a gentle breath and regarded Tina with a cold, pleasant smile.

"There it is. The truth comes out at last. It’s nice to finally meet you Tina.” She chuckled. “Well, while we’re being honest go ahead. Let it all out. I’m waiting.” 

With or without permission, the dam had finally burst and the tidal wave was surging. When Tina spoke it was a contrast to Eva’s outburst. Rather than loud and impassioned it was quiet, restrained, and perhaps even a bit hesitant. Even so, thoughts never before voiced were coming out. “Do you have any idea what it’s like? When you first hired me I was so...so happy. You were like everything I ever wanted to be, and you chose me. Out of all those other people who applied. Me. It was like a dream come true. I thought I could learn so much from you. I didn’t care what mean things people said about you, they were just jealous right?” She glowered at Eva meaningfully. Her glasses fell to the tip of her nose once again, but for once she didn’t stop to fix them.

“Then I started working for you; and you weren’t as bad as they said - You were worse.”

If she expected that to hurt Eva, it didn’t. The woman crossed her arms and watched Tina let it all out with a perfectly distant expression. 

“Three years. Three. Years. I worked for you. Doing everything you said. Nodding my head every time you got mad at me. No complaints. No nothing! I even did most of your work for you! And for what?” She grit her teeth. “More work. More insults. Mo…More...being your damn slave! I did nothing but what you wanted for years and what’s my reward? The second karma hits, all you do is scream about how it’s my fault. How I betrayed you! I...I…”

She fell silent and was quivering with emotion. Words escaped Tina as she stuttered in place and stared Eva down. She could’ve gone on for ages; that much was apparent. Rather than indulge, however, she took a deep, steadying breath. For her part, Eva remained still and impassive. Once Tina had calmed herself, the woman straightened her posture and pressed her glasses to the bridge of her nose. 

“I...didn’t want to start screaming at you. That won’t change anything at this point.” She admitted wearily.

“Wish I could say the same.” Eva said dryly. “I’ll bite though. What did you want to talk about if not to scream at me?” 

At that, Tina hesitated for...some reason. It rang odd considering she’d all but called Eva a soulless bitch at this point, but the habits of lessers always was a perplexing thing to her anyway. She allowed Tina the time to gather herself. 

“I...wanted to say goodbye...And thank you.” Two words Eva hadn’t expected to hear. She paused as Tina put on a very forced smile. “You’re an awful boss, but you did hire me; and I did learn a lot from you. It...wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t at least acknowledge that. We can’t change the past at this point, but whatever happens I wanted to try and end this on good terms.” She moved and Eva’s eyes glanced further down.

An outstretched hand greeted her. Despite everything that had been said and done on both fronts, a gesture of peace. A chance to do the adult thing and bury the hatchet so they could both move on with their lives. Eva observed the hand with no small degree of curiosity, then she regarded Tina’s expression. A warm, albeit forced smile with no apparent malice behind it. Even after screaming her heart out. Even after working weeks of unpaid overtime and getting Eva fired. She still stood here, offering an olive branch to the woman responsible for it all. 

How fucking disgusting. 

Eva lifted her hand without fully realizing it. She was normally such a controlled woman. Everything from her appearance to every word she uttered was a meticulously crafted artifice for the world around her; but at this very moment all of that control abandoned her. It was an instant of pure, unfiltered resentment at being offered pity by fucking Tina. This woman dared to look down on her?! No. Eva’s open palm had something to say about that, and it was about to deliver the message right to the side of Tina’s face. 

Or at least, it tried to.

Ngh?!

The very same hand Tina used as a peace offering turned to catch Eva’s wrist in the air. Effortlessly.

On instinct Eva tried to yank her hand free to no avail; Tina’s grip was ironclad. Her lithe fingers coiled around Eva’s forearm and clamped tightly, Tina’s smile gone and replaced by a disappointed frown. No anger at the attempted assault. Not even surprise. Only the weary, resigned expression of a woman who knew what to expect and yet still hoped things would go differently. Pain surged in Eva’s arm and she gasped, looking to Tina where she was met with a distant and cold stare. 

“I had a feeling you would do that Miss Rhodes. You’re very predictable sometimes.” Tina idly curled her boss’s arm, eliciting another pained cry from Eva. Her arm was turned at an awkward angle on the verge of snapping and her knees buckled to compensate. For all Eva’s supposed height and reach advantage, Tina barely had to try to get her on the ground. With her free hand, Tina leisurely adjusted her glasses and released her grip, Eva stumbling flat onto her ass. Shock left her stunned for a moment; the very same moment Tina reached into her pants pocket.

“I don’t like being mean to people Miss Rhodes. I really don’t.” She began, earning a perplexed look from Eva as she nursed her wrist. “Even after everything that’s happened, I wanted to give you a chance; but you...You really do deserve it. Don’t you?”

Deserve what exactly? What the hell was this brat talking about now? 

As if to answer, Tina pulled out a familiar device. The one featured on so many adverts that Eva couldn’t possibly mistake it. A white remote, almost like one for a TV, but with a little metallic nozzle at the end. It was the last thing she’d expected to see here, but more than enough to earn a ridiculing laugh. 

“A Reducer? That’s your big plan? Gonna shrink my clothes away and embarrass me?” She laughed again and climbed to her feet. Here she thought Tina was going to beat her up or something. That at least would’ve been painful, but this? “Call a cop on me for public indecency?” Eva cackled. Tina was not laughing. 

“Not quite.”

CLICK-!

A familiar beam of light shot out and hit Eva’s chest directly. She saw it and snorted, both unalarmed and unconcerned. 

“If you actually bothered to read the R&D progress reports, Miss Rhodes, you’d know something.”

“Know what?” Eva asked as she lifted her gaze from the beam and...was staring eye-level with Tina.

“That Research and Development just made a big breakthrough with their latest prototype.” 

She’d heard it, but she couldn’t process it. She saw it, but couldn’t understand it. She felt it, but she couldn’t believe it. It was an impossibility, and yet it was also an undeniable truth. It wasn’t her clothes that were being shrunken right now - It was Eva. Tina, someone over a head shorter than her, now stood at the same height and appeared to slowly and visibly swell even higher. Stunned silent, Eva took a step back and stumbled in her now oversized heels. Her outfit, perfectly-tailored to fit her flawless figure, now hung loose across her body at three sizes too large. Her hands couldn’t reach past the edges of her own sleeves and her skirt was swiftly approaching her ankles. 

“I don’t like being mean to people Miss Rhodes, but you’re not a person. Not anymore.”

No…

NOOOO!!!!!!

Rationale long-since abandoning her, Eva moved on pure instinct. She dashed forward in a feeble attempt to seize the device from Tina. An attempt made futile when she reached and proved too short to even reach it. In trying to jump towards the Reducer, Eva’s shrunken feet slipped right out of her shoes and, upon landing, tripped on those very same shoes. She fell to the ground and was buried in her ever-expanding wardrobe. Two very oversized earrings slipped off and clinked against the ground below as she gasped for air. She was now akin to a child in adult’s clothing; and, as she scrambled and stumbled to poke her head out, Eva was met with Tina towering higher than ever. Only a few feet taller than her, but a veritable amazon now. Her expression remained a mixture of quiet resolve and thinly-veiled awe. After all, from her perspective it must’ve appeared Eva was vanishing into her own clothes. 

The shrinking woman let out an inhuman and panicked cry as she rolled over in her outfit, the weight of her business attire stifling. It took genuine effort to lift her legs from beneath the heaps of cloth, and when she crawled ahead her oversized skirt slipped right from her body. She had been so reduced that she now fit comfortably in the depths of her blouse, the outside world only visible through the tunnel of light at its collar. The cloth walls only pressed in on her more and more, the light seeming to stretch further and further away by the moment. Eva was crawling in a frenzy even as the cavern expanded all around her, driven by a primal desire to escape. Her own blouse threatened to suffocate her and collapse all around her body, but she pushed through. Despite how impossible it seemed, she reached the light of the tunnel and crawled out, her now naked form stumbling into the open air. Alas, even freedom offered no rest for the wicked. Not when Eva dared look back. 

What she saw made her scream.

Behind her was a field comprised of her own abandoned clothes, ending in a pair of discarded and towering heels that stood as high as R.E.I’s building. Behind even that, however, was a true colossus. Tina was both two sidewalk tiles away and also hundreds of feet in the distance. She was unchanged; the same petite figure wearing the same bulky work attire. Only now all Eva could see were the looming shins and immense feet of the woman. To see more, she needed to muster the will to crane her neck, just to see the face of the woman who did this. Her massive, stunned face. 

The Reducer remained in Tina’s hands. No longer firing, thankfully. The two women stared at one another, their expressions perfect mirrors of the shock written on the other’s face. One a female goliath, and the other a naked doll. 

This…

This had to be a dream.

There was no way this was real.

It couldn’t be real. It couldn’t be real! It couldn’t be real! People couldn’t shrink! They couldn’t fucking shrink! She was Eva Rhodes. Vice-President of Reduction Enterprises Incorporated and the boss of that oversized pipsqueak! This wasn’t reality. This was just some horrific nightmare that would end at any moment. Any second now and Eva would close her eyes and wake up in her office where the world still made sense. 

“Oh god it actually worked…”

A fresh wave of existential horror washed over Eva: Tina’s voice. It had evolved into something seismic and otherworldly. A mere murmur now rumbled in the heavens like thunder. The soft, meek sound Eva was used to now warped into something deeper and vastly more powerful, reverberating in the air with a presence mere mortals could only ever imagine. Eva remained there. Unable to think. Unable to move. Unable to do...anything. All she could manage was to remain awestruck by the awesome presence of her former assistant. 

“I…” 

The noise seemed to break the spell over the two of them. Tina blinked as if realizing where they were and looked around. Quite lucky for her and exceptionally unlucky for Eva, they remained alone. That wouldn’t last forever, and both women seemed to come to that realization at the same time. The deadlock they’d found themselves in came to an abrupt end as Tina extended dainty fingers the length of city buses towards Eva. In response, the woman let out a panicked scream and recoiled into the ground, foot kicking out against the pad of Tina’s pointer finger. All that accomplished was a sore foot, Tina’s digits quite easily overpowering any pathetic attempts at resistance. Eva was swept into the embrace of soft, doughy skin, the world growing dark as Tina’s fist closed around her. 

Eva was squished from all sides by the unseen, but unyielding grip Tina had on her. She could both hear and feel the rapid thumps of Tina’s heart reverberating throughout her body. It seemed adrenaline was running as rampant through the giant as it was in Eva, and in a haste she tossed Eva into the fuzzy abyss of her pocket. Before she could even realize where she was placed, Eva had already begun to tumble to the bottom of the pit. After rolling for over a dozen feet she landed on her back and winced, blinking away the dots from her vision. 

Freedom taunted Eva from above. A heavenly light that led to the outside world, firmly out of reach. The pocket was tight and narrow, but also tall. It afforded Eva little more than a foot of space before stopping at the side of what must’ve been Tina’s leg. A sobering realization when Eva made that connection. She had to get out of here. Quickly, before-!

Tina evidently had other plans. Whatever Eva wanted didn’t matter in the slightest once the giant began to move. The realm of her pocket shifted and the pittance of space Eva had now collapsed into the unyielding side of Tina’s thigh. The cloth walls held her firmly in place, freedom both tantalizingly close and impossibly far away. Try as she might and as desperately as she wanted, in the end all it ever took to undo Eva’s efforts was for Tina to move her leg for the next step she took.

“I...I really did it.” Tina moaned from a world beyond. “She’s…”

Mine.”

Alone at Last by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Another week, another chapter. Hope you enjoy! I also added a bit of a note to the previous chapter title for those who don't care about story and just want to get to the size.

[Entrapment, Feet, Teasing, Crush]

---------

 

For far too long Eva was lost in the constant uproar of her pocket prison. The walls constantly crushed at her from all sides, freedom was always tantalizingly close, and time lost any and all meaning. Had she been trapped for minutes or hours? The latter she suspected, but that was just it: she didn’t know. All she knew, and all she could focus on, was the relentless and unending motions of Tina’s stride. The neverending cycle of rising and falling, of rolling around the fuzzy interior of her pocket, and of being pressed against the side of her leg. A merciless punishment. 

The outside world couldn’t hear any of Eva’s pleas, but she could hear it - Oh, she could hear everything beyond the boundaries of her prison. An impossibly large realm where even the softest sounds now carried an imposing reverb; and where the footfalls of giants sounded off like a series of explosions at every turn. Perhaps out of fear she’d be caught, Tina remained largely silent, always on the move before anyone could approach her. Where she wandered, Eva had no idea. She could speculate, but frankly her mind was a bit occupied.

The initial shock still rattled at Eva and her heart never stopped racing. It was only due to her long stay in this prison that she could begin to collect her thoughts. She pushed back against the latest panic attack that began to seize her and let out a deep breath - More a frenetic gasp against Tina’s leg - before closing her eyes. She was reduced to virtually nothing. Naked and trapped in a velvety abyss with nothing but pocket lint as company. Eva grasped at one of the folds around her and muttered a silent prayer for it to end. Quite rich from a woman who wasn’t even religious, but, as her whispers drowned out against the storm of giant noises outside, she held steadfast to a quiet hope. 

Naturally nothing happened. It wasn’t as though some guardian angel would come and change what had happened. All Eva had was the horrifying reality she couldn’t deny any longer: Tina had shrunken her.

Tina. Had. Shrunken. Her! 

The phrase repeated itself ad nauseum in her thoughts and yet it still made no damn sense whatsoever. Why?! How? What the hell was Tina up to? How did she do it - Did she steal a prototype from R&D? How the hell did that twerp sneak away with something like that?! There were so very many questions and, as Eva had unfortunately learned, the world beyond her captor’s pocket didn’t notice or care how much she screamed her thoughts aloud. 

Every so often the giant’s fingers would return for her. Thick, tree-trunk digits that came not to rescue or torment, but just to make certain she was still trapped. They were unbearably hot to the touch, clammy and trembling as they pinched Eva’s body between them. Her struggles amounted to nothing as the pudgy fingertips ran the length of her body. Sometimes for a few seconds. Sometimes longer. Pale monsters confirming that their prey was still secure before invariably retreating back to the light of the world beyond. 

Whenever Tina’s hand left there remained a sense Eva had been violated in some inhumane way. There was nothing Eva could ever do against them, and at times the digits seemed to take an almost perverse joy in slowly exploring the contours of her naked figure. It was enough to infuriate her. Fill her with such hate and vitriol that she wanted to scream in a biblical fury. Beneath that, however, was a sobering feeling alien to the once normal-sized woman: Fear. The rage could keep her going without thinking of her situation, but in the moments of stillness Eva always felt her eyes watering. The few, but precious times where she hugged herself and felt an impossibly heavy weight on her shoulders. She couldn’t remember the last time she had ever cried, but here the tears flew naturally. She felt so…so...

Helpless.

There was never a moment in her life where Eva had been brought so low. There had never been a point where anyone had been brought so low - Yet, here she was. Naked and crying in the pocket of some dweeby office assistant, and to what end? A question that now haunted her more than anything. 

Every time her eyes shut she saw Tina. Not the short young woman from the office, but that...that...Thing. The titan whose body steadily soared to the heavens with a remote in hand and resolve in her eyes. Someone stunned by what she was doing and yet intent on carrying it out to the end. It was a haunting image that would never leave her. This was no happenstance or accident, but a deliberate act. And so, for the hundredth time, Eva had to wonder: What for? No matter how often she asked herself, she couldn’t find an answer. At least, not one that brought her any comfort. 

Such was Eva’s situation for...however long she remained trapped. Eventually, she realized Tina had left the office and was driving home. She realized it once the thunderous steps stopped for an extended window of time. Though she supposed the roar of a gargantuan engine was a good clue too. If she had any hopes of crawling out of this pocket to freedom, it was during this drive. While Tina wasn’t moving and the ground around Eva was stable. Yet, she hesitated. The opportunity had presented itself, but if she tried to escape it would mean being outside again. With Her. Alone. In a vehicle she couldn’t escape from anyway. What ensued was an internal struggle between fear keeping Eva rooted in her cloth cage, and reason begging her to seize the chance for freedom. 

Fear won.

The drive itself wasn’t long, it only felt as much because of the path to the outer world staring Eva down the entire ride. Soon enough there were the groans of a car door opening and the upheaval of Tina on the move again. Eva braced herself as she was thrust back into the familiar cycle of rising and falling. After a few dozen steps Tina stopped again, her fingers reaching for Eva. Visceral fear gripped the shrinking woman as she kicked at the incoming digits. They merely ignored her efforts and pinched either side of her body to pluck her into the outside’s blinding light. 

Eva shielded her eyes with a wince, barely having enough time to blink away the spots from her vision before the fingers around her body let go. Her stomach sank as gravity took hold, Eva falling with a curt scream. Mercifully, it was not a long descent before she crashed onto a hard surface. 

“Aaa-Ow!” Eva landed right atop one of her legs. She grunted and nursed a reddened kneecap, eyes slowly fluttering open to adjust to her surroundings. Her new, very alien surroundings. 

It seemed she was in someone’s apartment, most likely Tina’s if she had to guess. The first thing to catch Eva’s eye were a series of posters along the walls depicting cartoon characters in assorted styles. Arranged between many of them were actual photos, as if in afterthought. Lining one of the walls were a number of shelves with assorted clutter on them, mostly movies and games. They bookended a nice-sized flatscreen with various devices in the stand beneath it. Honestly, if someone were to ask Eva what she assumed Tina’s home looked like, this was pretty much it. 

Before investigating the area further, Eva noted a shadow beneath her. Drawn by curiosity, the woman looked over her shoulder and shrieked once again. 

Not even a dozen feet from her, Tina’s face loomed seemingly larger than ever. Gigantic brown eyes stared down in amazement from behind the thick lenses of her glasses, drinking in every detail of Eva’s terrified and tiny figure. Tina’s lips slowly parted and a gentle, wafting breath came out to permeate the coffee table Eva had been dropped onto. It took everything she had not to scream again. 

“I...really did it…” Tina muttered. “You’re...really here. Like...tiny.”

She spoke like a woman convinced she was dreaming. Her hand returned with a finger outstretched, quickly poking at Eva’s head. A quick, light tap and it nearly pushed the reduced woman flat on her back. Any thoughts either of them may have had that this wasn’t real vanished right there. Eva scuttled away from the towering visage of the young woman, not getting terribly far before Tina pulled back. The giant sheepishly rubbed at the back of her head, seemingly at a loss for words. It was well over a minute before she spoke again, slowly and meaningfully. 

“I don’t even know how to start.” She admitted with the slightest echo to her voice. “Can’t imagine what it must be like for you. You’ve gotta be so…” Tina shook her head. “I guess it doesn’t really matter at this point, huh?” She looked to her finger and then to Eva again, as if debating on another poke. 

The cadence and mannerisms were all familiar to Eva. A subtle, but important reminder this was not some alien creature towering before her. It was just Tina.  No matter how gigantic she was. In a strange way that was a comfort. It helped Eva collect herself and steady her breathing. She slowly stood, measuring shorter than Tina’s littlest finger, but it was enough to return just the slightest hint of confidence back to the shrunken woman. 

“What...What are you going to do to me?” Eva asked quietly. “Why…? How could you do this? Do you have any idea what you’ve done?!”

“Hmm…” Tina pulled herself back, seeming to quadruple in size simply by standing straight. She held her chin for the moment and regarded Eva, not appearing particularly off put by the questions. “I...think the why is kind of obvious at this point, don’t you think?” Putting aside how unsettlingly casual she was about her reply, it was a fair point.

“So...what? This is about payback? Revenge?”

Tina glanced aside, biting into her lip ever so.  “Hrhmm...Yes and no. You’re definitely a bad person Miss Rhodes. Honestly, you probably deserved this a while ago, but I wouldn’t really call it payback. I don’t really care about that.”

Eva blinked. “Well, what do you care about?”

“I care about stopping a bully.” Tina stated flatly. “And stopping her before she hurts anyone else.” 

The giant woman sighed and fell backwards onto a dark blue couch. Lining one of the corners were a number of plush creatures from one of those shows Tina was ever infatuated with. She sighed and lifted her legs, hugging them to her chest as she remained focused on her captive. Hanging just off the edge of the cushion, a pair of petite feet fidgeted awkwardly with one another and offered Eva another grim reminder how small she now was. 

“This...is about some sense of justice?” Eva balked. The very notion was enough to make her sick were the situation not so dire. She grimaced and noted the familiar mannerisms on display before her. There was a comfort to them. Despite all appearances, Tina was still Tina. Still a pushover. 

“I guess?” Tina quirked her lips. “It’s...complicated. I…” Her eyes veered away and she adjusted her glasses. “I...don’t like hurting people.”

Oh good lord, this again. It was beginning to feel like the woman was just trying to lead her on. “Well you have a damn strange way of showing it.”

“You tried to hit me.” Tina huffed. “After throwing a fit at work.”

“You deserved it.” Eva snarled.

“And you deserve this.”  

That certainly shut Eva up. Tina took the chance to tighten her hold around her legs, most of her face hidden behind her knees. Hesitation quietly festered in her eyes. “I debated on it for a long time cause it seemed so extreme, but when you did all that...Well…” She shrugged her shoulders ever so. “And...I guess there is one other reason.”

“Another reason?” Well this outta be good. 

Tina hesitated again. She looked to Eva, then away, then back to Eva. Multiple times. “I don’t like to hurt people...but…”

"But?"

“I...do...like punishing people.” She admitted, a flush hitting her cheeks. “Bad people who deserve it. Like...you.”

It was quiet after she finished. The words hung heavy in the air, Eva stunned and Tina embarrassed to have said them. The smaller woman looked to the mastermind behind all of her recent woes and it was like her thoughts had devolved into white noise. She awaited a laugh. A meek giggle followed by a “Just kidding.”. One that never came, leaving the two in this uncomfortably silent standoff.

There was just no way. There were others like that out there, but Tina? This Tina? Tina, the gentle bookworm? Tina, the awkward office sweetheart who could barely walk ten steps without stumbling? Tina, the girl who knew nothing about politics but whose eyes lit up on the subject of children’s cartoons? There wasn’t a mean bone in the woman’s body. There couldn’t have been. Tina was much too meek for anything like that. 

She could try to deny it all she wanted, but Tina didn’t appear to be joking. The woman was instead shy, like she’d revealed some deep dark secret. Which finally started to make it settle in. If...Tina was like that, and she had someone who had wronged her at such a small scale...Oh.

Oh No.

“...You can’t be serious.” Eva took a step back.

Rather than respond immediately, Tina turned her head with an awkward smile. Her eyes remained fixed on Eva as the woman continued to back away. It didn’t matter of course. She was trapped atop a table and they both knew it. The giant bit into her lip and drew in a sharp breath as she hugged her knees. There was an edge to her eyes that froze Eva in place. Something she had never seen before in Tina. When her voice finally did answer her, it rang louder than it ever had.

“I wish you could see how amazing your face is right now.”

That did it. Whatever illusion of calm Eva had abandoned her and she turned to escape in a frenzy. Where she ran didn’t matter to her. All that she cared about was putting as much distance between herself and this...this monster as possible. It may’ve been a steep drop from the table to the floor but she didn’t care; Eva ran. She fled as swiftly as her reduced legs could take her, traveling both a great distance but also nowhere at all. No matter if it was ten feet or a hundred, Tina was still right there. Watching her helpless prey try to escape. She made no effort to give chase because there was no reason to. It was far more amusing watching Eva try to get away.

A futile effort perhaps, but Eva tried nonetheless. She was a frightened insect skittering across a table, blindly moving away from the immense figure trailing her like a hawk. She reached the edge of the table and nearly stumbled off a 50-foot precipice. Behind her, Tina wore a lopsided smirk; as if daring her. The fall was more than enough to be fatal. The alternative though...That was something so much more terrifying. Eva looked to Tina, then to the edge. Back to Tina, all around the table. Was there a way down? Would she survive the fall? There was carpet but...what if she turned around and begged Tina to turn her back instead? She…-She didn’t know what to do! Every answer was a bad one! She...She needed to think! To think and…

And then Eva slipped. 

The table’s edge was curved, and in her panic Eva failed to account for that. That was all. Now she fell through the air, gasping out as a world far too large for her zipped by. There was a surprising clarity now that her choice had been made. Rather than freak herself out it was left to gravity’s impartial judgement what came next. She was at the mercy of the world, and that was far more preferable to Tina. 

For such a seemingly big drop, it certainly didn’t take long to land. She saw the ground coming in fast, and to make matters even worse Eva landed in the worst possible way: face first. Pain assailed her every nerve as her world went black. Her body fell into a heap on top of itself. Anyone would’ve died, but...Eva blinked her eyes moments afterwards. There was a lingering soreness, but she opened her eyes and was...fine? Somehow?

“H-How am I…?”

“Confused?” Tina’s thunderous voice asked, unseen but absolutely heard. Her couch screamed in a mess of springs and unfurling cushions as the giant rose to her feet. Dread filled every fiber of her being, but that same dread compelled Eva to look above. To the cutesy face peering at her from overhead, hunched over the table. “You must be really worked up to forget what happens to things we shrink, Miss Rhodes.” 

There was the explosive impact of a footstep. Then another. And another.

Things they…? Oh. Right. It was a spiel she had given countless times. The same one featured in every gaudy R.E.I. ad: Durability. Reduced objects had enhanced durability brought about by an increased particle density. No wonder Tina hadn’t even tried to stop her, Eva was never in any danger. There was a sobering realization behind that. One Eva couldn’t reflect on before another explosive step grabbed her attention.

The first bare foot slammed directly ahead of Eva’s body, a blast of air gusting past her. It forced the reduced woman to clamber to her feet in a hurry; and as she did the other foot joined its mate, pivoting as Tina faced her former employer directly. There was something...carnal behind those familiar glasses. An alien quality to the smile she wore. One hand fell naturally to her hip and it seemed as though any apprehension she had before left at the sight of Eva squirming in her wake. Her former boss had been reduced to a naked, pathetic thing trapped in her shadow.

Eva felt her legs threaten to give out as she looked up. It...It didn’t even feel like she was staring at Tina. She was too big, too confident, too...in control. Was this really her? Was it some kind of impostor? Or...Maybe this was just the first time she’d ever truly met her assistant.

“I was a little worried you wouldn’t be durable to be honest, but it looks like you are.” Tina boomed. “So...would it be fine if I…?” Her pale, dainty foot began to lift from the ground and it was clear what her intent was. Eva turned and ran on instinct, her efforts granting Tina a satisfied smirk. 

“Mnn...Run…” She moaned, foot trailing over Eva. “Hurry up Miss Rhodes...~ You don’t wanna get stepped on, do you?”

Her sole lowered slowly, descending yards at a time towards their target. Eva shrieked and scrambled as best she could, still not out of the way. “T-Tina! Stop!” She cried out in a voice too pitiful to have come from her. “I’m not some kind of toy! You can’t do this!”

“Why can’t I? You used to do it to people all the time.” The giant lagged on purpose to give her prey just another time to narrowly avoid being stepped on. It was a mad dive that saw Eva rolling along the carpet, but there was no rest before Tina lifted her foot once again. “Though I guess you never treated them like people, huh? So why should I treat you like one now?”

“Please! I’m sorry!”

“No you’re not.” Tina stated flatly. “You’re sorry it’s you like this and not me.”

Her foot came down immediately after. No warning or build up. A simple, effective stomp. A roof of doughy skin crashed into Eva’s lesser form and slammed her into the floor, compressing and squishing around her body. Pressure and pain unlike any the small woman ever knew before surged within her, her screams muffled by Tina’s unyielding sole. All it took was a slight twist of her ankle and the agony spiked. Eva’s body bent and stretched to awkward, impossible angles. Yet for how bad it may have felt or looked, they both knew the truth - That Eva, despite all logic to the contrary, was completely fine. 

After grinding her foot in for a time, the young woman lifted it behind her and looked, smiling in awe at the plastered form of her former boss. Her voice was an almost giddy whisper. Akin to a child on Christmas day. “I still can’t believe it. This is really happening, isn’t it? I’m not dreaming? I can just…” 

Her foot swung out and sent Eva flying. Before she could even begin to process the utter disgrace of being stepped on like an insect she had already been flicked into the air, smacking right into the side of one of Tina’s shelves. 

“Oops!” Came the sharp gasp from Tina, unaware of the immense strength that came with size.

Eva’s world spun around her as she struggled to wrap her head around the situation, her body slowly sliding back to the ground below. Meanwhile the ground rumbled once again as Tina took the paltry two steps needed to catch up to her. 

She towered from on high and was all Eva could see. After being stepped on her usual wits and confidence abandoned her, and all that left were the mewlings of a far lesser woman. “W-What are you going to do to me?”

“I wonder?” Tina giggled and plucked the tiny woman up, balancing her in her palm. “What do you think?”

“That...You’ll kill me?”

The very notion seemed to offend the giant and snapped her out of it. “What? Of course not. I would never do that.”

That answer offered the coldest of comforts. Eva gulped, biting back tears as she cowered before the petite visage. “T-Then what? Torture me?”

For a moment the giant hesitated. Whatever trance that had guided Tina mere moments ago was gone, and she was back to someone more familiar. She averted her eyes and pulled in her lips thoughtfully. “Not torture no. More like I wanna…” Her cheeks flushed red, the woman forcing herself to look directly at Eva.

“I wanna break you.”

A Fresh Start by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And with this the story is about a third done. Happy to see more folks engaging with it. I hope you all continue to like it! As ever, always happy to see reviews and feedback. 

Also, thanks to a suggestion from a friend I'll also be tagging the content of a chapter up here for reader's sake.

[Bath Scene, Nudity, Mouthplay, Humiliation, Handplay, Mild Breast]

-------------

 

I wanna break you.

Even now, many minutes later, the words continued to haunt Eva. A damning sentiment that offered a glimpse into what this was all really about. She felt her blood freeze over when Tina said it, arousal muddling the eyes behind those thick glasses as traces of a shy smile twisted her lips. With a single statement all the fight drained from Eva and Tina reached for her. Any protests against the invasive grip of such massive digits caught in Eva’s throat as she went slack in the giant’s grasp.

Only half-aware, Eva was brought to what appeared to be a fishbowl that was put to use as a spare change jar. A healthy bed of metal coins served as her unpleasant cushion once she was unceremoniously dropped inside. She let out a sudden, shrill cry as her nude body crashed into a series of quarters and the coinage along the surface. Tina lingered for a moment and watched as Eva slowly found her footing; as though she were drinking in the pitiful scene of her former boss slipping and crawling amidst assorted coins. She left shortly thereafter without a word, all her thoughts plainly written in those lust-clouded brown eyes. 

Her absence allowed Eva a reprieve to collect herself. She stood and for some time looked around her new makeshift prison. Beneath her feet was a slew of coins two inches high and compacted in this rounded glass cage of her. She mused on escaping for a time, but alas thoughts was all they ended up being. The only path out was a circular opening a dozen feet above her; and while it seemed a good idea to stack the coins to get out, Eva swiftly learned that even moving a simple penny proved impossibly difficult. Much less trying to stack any to escape.

I wanna break you.

She heard the words again after a period of trying to arrange the metal discs around her into anything. It gave Eva pause as she leaned over a stack of several nickels as high as a table. She could rationalize this. She could logically piece together the things in her favor and offer herself cold comforts that she wasn’t as helpless as she felt. In the end, however, all roads invariably led back to that declaration of intent. It brought a shudder to Eva as she ran her fingers through her hair and seated herself on a throne of dimes. It was as cold and unpleasant as anything else in this accursed fishbowl, but she had little recourse but to hold herself and try to keep warm in spite of it. 

What was Tina going to do to her? What was her plan? Did the girl even have a plan? Or was she completely acting on impulse? As much as Eva’s instincts wanted her to cower before Tina like some sort of goliath, the woman had to remember who she was dealing with. Tina was just Tina. She was the same woman she’d known for years. Someone who could be persuaded with, reasoned with, or better yet intimidated. Physically, Eva was helpless; what she lacked in scale and agency, however, she more than made up for with influence, wealth, connections, and intellect. Not to mention she had the broader world on her side. Tina could overpower an inch-high woman, but she couldn’t avoid law enforcement searching for Eva. Or any R.E.I. officials who discovered their prototype was stolen and used. 

Yes, that was something vital to always keep in mind. Eva was not the one cornered here - fishbowl prison aside - It was Tina. She could never lose sight of that no matter what came next. She wasn’t some brat’s plaything. She was Eva Fucking Rhodes. 

Once that was settled, Eva was still left to occupy herself for some time; time spent planning her methods of attack and mentally preparing herself for when her tormentor inevitably returned. Lest she relapse back into that frightened thing she was before. Far from an easy thing to do in such a maddening situation, but if she expected to survive she couldn’t be ‘broken’, to use Tina’s parlance. At least there was a bittersweet comfort now that she was painfully aware she couldn’t just be crushed and killed. 

Choosing instead to focus on her outward surroundings, Eva took in this strange new world and put it to memory. Unlike her own luxurious home, this seemed more like a modest apartment. One decorated rather heavily in pop-culture iconography. If this was a living room area, then from where she was on a countertop, Eva could make out a trio of pathways. One which led out, one to what seemed to be a kitchen, and another for delving deeper into this place. A simple layout that was now magnified into something magnificent through sheer scale.

Which, speaking of, deferred her back to Tina. Even when far away her presence was an inescapable thing. She was somewhere deeper inside, but everything she did thundered audibly in the distance and ushered in slight tremors that permeated the walls. No human would ever be able to notice such things so clearly, but to whatever Eva now was they were an inescapable constant. They remained as an eternal reminder of the differences between her and her former assistant. A sad truth she had to face if she expected to get anywhere.

BOOM

Ah, speak of the she-devil, she approached. 

The clamor of seismic noises ushered in Tina long before her colossal figure made its appearance. One step after another sounded off with rumbles in the walls and a rhythm of explosive impacts. Always growing louder and more powerful before finally she appeared, dressed not in her work attire or, indeed, any real attire at all. Rather, her slender figure was wrapped in a light blue towel. She held it to her body with one hand along her chest while another habitually toyed with a tuft of brown hair. Her eyes regarded Eva as she drew close and were deliberating, dragging this out when Eva knew full well what the conclusion would be. Naturally, Tina came to a decision and reached her hand into her former boss’s prison and, rather than fight against the inexorable, Eva saved her strength and let it come to pass. 

Considering the towel, there was no real mystery about where the destination was this time. A few short steps and Tina soon stood in the hallowed halls of a low-rent bathroom. As a small mercy it appeared both clean and bereft of the cutesy decor that filled the living room. Eva was placed along the countertop near the faucet, Tina approaching the bathtub to get the water going. She reached for a clear plastic dial that had weathered much use and in short order a waterfall began to surge out into the tub, its cascading screams filling the room and, slowly, the bathtub too. Tina returned to shut the door, focused back on Eva and then...stared. It seemed like a habit at this point honestly. 

“What now you oversized bitch?” Eva asked, fully confident she wouldn’t be heard over the falling water. Petty victories where she could take them. 

Tina took a deep breath, steadying the shaking hand clutching her towel to her chest. Any lingering doubts were hastily blinked away as she hurriedly schooled herself. Her cheeks puffed out and turned a shade of red as her fingers dug into the towel and, in one fluid motion, pulled it away. Why, at this late juncture, she had any semblance of modesty was a riddle beyond Eva, but Tina’s nude form certainly made a powerful statement. 

Eva was reminded of that ill-conceived attempt to ridicule Tina at her gym; only take the inadequacy she felt then and magnify it a thousand fold. For all her social shortcomings, Tina loomed beyond Eva like nothing less than a sinewy god. Muscles from a lifetime of personal training lined and filled out her bare form. Her curves, no longer hidden beneath layers of bulky clothing, were on full display as a pair of large, pert breasts hung in the heavens above Eva while her generous waist filled the vista up ahead. Tina’s meticulous self-maintenance, Eva noted, even went so far as to the hairs between her legs. Or rather the lack thereof. 

She was, in short, stunning. The veritable poster child of the benefits of exercise and grooming. Her only evident flaw would’ve been her short stature but, needless to say, that was very much not a concern at the moment. 

A cutesy, rounded face framed by short brown hair stared down at Eva from on high. Tina stood as high as a skyscraper and let the reduced woman drink in the image, just as she seemed to drink in Eva’s many times now. Eventually, with the slightest hint of flushed cheeks, she reached for her glasses and removed them. They were set down not far from Eva; almost as tall as she was she noted. That done, Tina brushed her hair back with a large hand and set the other at her hip, chest rising and falling with every breath as the image immortalized itself in Eva’s mind. 

Subconsciously, the smaller woman traced her own body with her fingers. Physical perfection in its own right of course, but of a more contemporary womanly variety. She prided herself on her inherent beauty all her life; but now...now...She was an ugly duckling before an immense and glorious swan. 

“I could never do this before you know.” Tina said suddenly. “Show myself like this. Heck, I can barely even do it at the gym, but...I’m not gonna hide from you Miss Rhodes. Not anymore.” 

Spoken like a girl trying to delude herself. Eva mused. Were she bigger she might have even found it adorable. 

Tina opened her mouth then hesitated, soon shaking her head with a wry smile. Her hand reached over, wasting little time in plucking Eva up and dangling her before her gigantic face. The giant’s features filled everything before her like the side of a billboard and her voice reached within the smaller woman’s bones. “You’re so much easier to talk to like this, you know that?” She giggled. “I’d never have been able to act like this when you were big. It still feels weird honestly, but...I’ll get used to it.”

“Ack-! Let go of me!” 

Tina had a lopsided smile and pinched Eva’s feet, flipping the woman over to dangle by them. The blood rushed to her head and her hair fell beneath her as she swayed back and forth like a pendulum. “You sure about that Miss Rhodes? I mean, you could probably survive the fall yeah, but I’d imagine it’d hurt pretty bad.” The very idea was enough to render Eva silent. “God you’re so little now.” Tina continued. “I just wanna…”

A familiar haze started to cloud her eyes. Her tongue crept out, dancing across her lips predatorily as a slight bulge swallowed down her throat. Eva felt a sinking feeling begin to weigh in her gut as Tina’s breathing slowed, and then she began to lower Eva. Down towards... Oh no

“T-Tina no! Don’t you dare! Tina!” 

An unbecoming response perhaps, but Eva couldn’t help herself. Something primal seized her in the moment as she struggled against the giant’s fingers. She was fast approaching the soft, pillowy lips as they slowly parted like the Gates of Hell. A wave of hot warm, humid breath washed over Eva’s body and stunned her still. 

 “H-Hey! Stop it! TINA!

It was futile. Tina either couldn’t or didn’t want to hear her. If anything, the pleas only served to spur her on. Her tongue snaked out and glistened with fresh salivation in the bathroom light. A slithering great pink serpent that eagerly met its morsel. Eva paused. There..There was no way she was really about to eat her was she? Right? Her pathetic struggles did nothing to prolong the inevitable. Even as Eva tried to kick or scream, Tina moved on unabated, pressing Eva right into the slimy, coarse surface of her tongue.

Mnnn…~” The giantess groaned. “You can’t do anything can you?” She giggled, the noise echoing around. “You’re so...weak…” Her tongue ran itself along the front of the reduced woman’s body, taste buds eagerly probing and savoring every hint of Eva’s flavor. Eva shuddered as her body broke out in chills and her hair thickened into clumps from the spittle, caught in the tongue’s embrace whatever direction it went. 

“You’re all mine…~”

Eva had a moment’s reprieve as the tongue retreated to re-wet itself. Little more than a moment to process this moment before it came back with a vengeance. For all her grandiose thoughts and mental preparation, the fact remained that Eva could do nothing against her. Just as Tina said so loudly in her ears. She couldn’t do anything. She was weak.

“Poor Miss Rhodes...Does it feel bad?” Tina asked with an aroused moan. She pursed her lips and pressed Eva in, fingers guiding her until her head was clamped in place by Tina’s lips.  She wasn’t ashamed to admit she screamed into the void of Tina’s mouth. She screamed like a frightened child. At least, before the relentless giant twirled her body like a toothpick with her fingers. Her world spun around her as she struggled and squirmed, but all around her was too soft and slick for her to get a grasp on anything. 

With just a hint of effort, Tina had tightened her lips and began to suckle Eva like a piece of candy. Occasionally a fresh moan sounded off with a deafening volume behind it, and all she could do was take it. It was a hell that went on for far too agonizingly long for one woman, and likely too blissfully short for the other. When Eva was eventually pulled out, she was soaked to the bone and huddled into the giant’s palm. Looming just above her, Tina noted as much with a satisfied grin. 

“This is so much easier than trying to talk.” She remarked with a chuckle. “Don’t you think Miss Rhodes?”

Miss Rhodes was in no state to give an answer. Which was just fine with the dainty giant it seemed.

Tina giggled into her hand, appearing far more comfortable with that whole stunt now behind them. “This might be the first time I’ve ever seen you speechless. It’s nice.” She smiled. “Very nice.” Even now her eyes had that dangerous haze to them, but something held the woman back from more. For now. 

When she got no reply, Tina turned aside and moved. During the interim fun with her new plaything, it appeared the bathtub had filled. Tina turned the water off and lifted a foot. Once a few pokes with her toes confirmed the water was ready, she stepped in and from Eva’s position it seemed like the seas themselves split to make room for the titan. Her colossal body vanished into a hazy blur beneath the water, soon almost entirely submerged. With only her uppermost body still visible, Tina leaned her head against the tiled wall and let out a deep, luxurious sigh.

“Mmm...The best…” She purred before regarding Eva with unfocused eyes. Hard to say if she could even see Eva without her glasses, but it didn’t seem to matter much either. “Miss Eva Rhodes...Right between my fingers.” She slowly ran her digits along the naked woman’s body. “You’re so sticky. Did something happen?” Tina smirked. “Need a bath?”

“N-No I-”

Eva’s sputtering answer was irrelevant. Rather than indulge in the artifice, Tina coiled a finger and flicked Eva down to the depths below. The smaller woman blitzed through the clouds of steam as a human bullet, air rushing past her as she crashed into the water. Painfully. The searing liquid invaded her senses and caught in her throat while Eva spasmed. Her legs kicked out and she forced her eyes open, desperate to discern which way was up. It was with some luck that she managed her way. Just in front of Tina, a tiny raven-haired head broke the water’s surface and gasped for air. 

Far above, Tina rested her cheek against her knuckles and had observed the whole thing with a smirk. Her partly-submerged breasts floated directly ahead of Eva. Both could be safe islands for her to save herself and rest...If Eva could bear the indignity of climbing them. 

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this. Do you?” Tina let out a booming giggle.

Once she was done coughing her lungs out and sputtering out mouthfuls of water, Eva managed to steady herself enough to glower at the titaness up above. Every fiber of her being was tempted by that instinctive fear. A voice in the back of her mind pleading her to run or beg for mercy. Such thoughts were crushed as soon as they came. This was not the time to run, this was the time to act. It was either speak up now or be left to whatever whims Tina had in store next, and who knew when she would get another chance to get a word in.

“I hope you enjoy it while you can, Tina. It won’t last.” The minuscule woman yelled skyward.

That appeared to at the very least wipe the smug smirk from Tina’s face. She paused to tilt her head curiously. “And why is that?”

At last, an opening! Eva wasted no time voicing the pre-planned points she’d settled on. “Do you truly think people won’t notice I’m gone? That they won’t come looking?” She snorted. “Think they won’t notice that you took a prototype from the company? You’re on borrowed time Tina.”

There was the slightest glimmer of something in the giant’s eyes as she frowned. “I put the prototype back. Nobody ever noticed it was gone.” She replied hastily. 

You can’t fool me. Now Eva was certain of it. She began to swim away from the giant’ bust, feeling a semblance of control return to her. “You probably did. You’re a smart girl after all. Not much of a risk taker, but what about when someone comes looking for me? Hmm?”

“You’re the size of a bug.”

“I was seen leaving the building with you.” Eva corrected. She focused intently on Tina, eyes drinking in every subtle nuance of the woman’s visage. All she needed was a hint of something she could work with. “People will ask questions. They’ll check security camera footage. They’ll know.” Tina glared at Eva, but in that glare was the glimmer again. Something the smaller woman now recognized: Doubt. Sweet, merciful doubt.

“I’ll be turned back to normal.” Eva pressed. “And you...Why...you’ll go to prison. If you’re lucky.”

Tina fell into a silence more deafening than even her own gigantic voice. The woman looked away, the glimmer of doubt now totally filling her gaze. “You’re wrong.”

It was the statement of a cornered child. All Eva needed to know she was on the right track. She swam along, feeling refreshed as Tina’s saliva washed off her body. “Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?” She posited. “Did you really think it would be so simple? That you could just...shrink a woman and get away with it? Come now, I thought you were smarter than that.”

Tina bit into her lip.

Their sizes may have been different, but this was a battlefield Eva was intimately familiar with now. Not one of body but of mind, and in that field she had no equal. Tina had all the power over her in the world, and yet it was her who was dancing in the palm of a woman the size of a needle. Of this, Eva was now absolutely certain.

“They’ll throw the book at you, and you’ll put R.E.I.’s name in the mud right when things are looking so good. Really, I should be thanking you. You’re taking care of all the people who wronged me all at once. What a good little assistant you are.” Eva chuckled. 

“...Stop it…” Tina’s voice trembled. 

“If it’s any consolation, the money I get from a lawsuit will take care of me for life. Maybe I’ll even get a little human interest story out of it.” Eva said. “It’s already too late for you. So why don’t you be a good girl, stop wasting everyone’s time, and turn me back to normal and maybe I will be nice and-”

STOP IT!

It happened so fast. Tina’s hand swept through the water and splashed a tidal wave through the air. A monsoon that struck Eva directly and sent her sinking back to the briny depths. It was the full force of a truck that hit her and left her dazed, Eva only swimming back to the surface after a few pained moments of recovery. She clutched at her head and looked up. Tina glared down at her, face wrought with emotion; and then...realization.

The giant slowly reached over, fingers sinking beneath the water’s surface. They swept in under Eva and pulled her up in a pool within Tina’s palm. She braced herself as she was brought in close to the looming visage, Tina staring quietly at her.

“You’re wrong.” She said, quiet but firm.

Surprisingly stubborn, this one, but no matter. Eva let out a wry laugh. “You don’t seem to understand-”

“No, you don’t understand.” Tina interrupted. Her hand tipped over suddenly, the pool of water and Eva both sent plummeting over her exposed bosom. Eva’s landing was harsh and painful, the woman rolling along peachy skin until she slowed near the base of an areola. “I am not your little bitch girl anymore Miss Rhodes, I’m…” She paused. “...Your owner. Yeah... I’m in charge here.” She nodded more confidently.

An unexpected wrinkle, but not one Eva couldn’t overcome. She crawled to her feet and stood on the soft ground beneath her. With a deep breath Eva put as much presence into her words as she could, looking at Tina like she was still the weakling she knew her to be. “You’re nothing but a little girl trying to-”

“Nice try.” Tina cut her off once again, this time with a finger flick back into the water. “I know what you’re doing Miss Rhodes, and it’s not gonna work.” While the smaller woman sputtered back to the surface, Tina tilted her head thoughtfully. “Huh, Miss Rhodes...Guess it doesn’t make much sense to be calling you that anymore, huh?” 

“What...?”

“I mean, you’re not my boss anymore. In fact, you’re not really much of anything anymore. So…” Tina shrugged. “Sounds to me like you need a new name.”

Oh no. Oh no no no no NO! Eva was not about to let this bitch try to reverse this. “Don’t try to change the subject! You know as well as I do they’ll find you! They’ll check the cameras when they realize I’m missing and-”

“They won’t check the cameras.”

“Eh?”

Unbothered, Tina sank deeper into the water and ushered in a series of slight waves that rippled out towards Eva. Her chin tickled at the water’s surface as her hand snaked down below like a hydra coming for Eva. Her fingers came to a stop near her and began to dance in a circle, slowly churning until, before she knew it, Eva was caught in a whirlpool that kept her spinning in place. 

“They won’t check the cameras because that’s a blind spot.” Tina explained. “They won’t know to look because nobody knows the prototype was missing, and even if they did…” She stared meaningfully at Eva. “They will never find you.” Her hand came up suddenly, Eva smacking into it from the force of the current. 

“Like you said yourself. I’m a good little assistant. A very good assistant.” Tina went on. “I know where things are. I know how R&D’s logs are done. I know what places are secure and which ones aren’t.” Her fingers curled around Eva before the woman could manage a rebuttal, squeezing tight. “I didn’t just do this on a whim you know. I thought it all out and did everything I could to cover my tracks. You’re mine.”

Once again, Eva was left to dangle over the bathing giant. What the hell was going on here? She was so close! How did Tina get back from the brink?

“Hmm…” The giant hummed thoughtfully. “Wonder what I should call you? Eva seems a bit too…” She giggled to herself. “...Human.”

“D-Don’t try to change the subject! You couldn’t have possibly covered everything!”

Tina ignored her. “Guess you’d need a new name for me too. Tina is a bit too casual, don’t you think?” The giant looked expectantly at Eva, then snorted and tossed the woman into the air. She screamed and flailed, only to be caught and thrown again and again.

“Hmm...Master? No. Boss? Nah. Miss Martin maybe...? No, that makes me sound old. Hmm...Oh! I know!”

The hand that was catching Eva moved suddenly, putting her on a direct crash course for Tina’s grand visage. She landed right on her brow and slid down onto the bridge of the giant’s nose, Tina’s big brown eyes staring gleefully at her.

Miss Tina.”

Restraint by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

It's that time of the week again. As ever I more than welcome comments and feedback. A bit of an easygoing chapter this time around, but hope you enjoy!

[Handplay, Mild Footplay]

------------------

 

“A-Agh-! Stop it!”

It seemed as though Eva had been saying that a lot over the past few hours. After what had ended up becoming a rather degrading bath, Tina took her out and allowed her to dry herself off with a small hand towel. It proved rather hard to mend her wounded pride while forced to use what was essentially a bathroom rag; especially while the colossus at her side toweled herself off properly. For all her efforts, Eva’s ploy had evidently failed. Tina appeared none the worse for wear, but the fight would go on. She would get the woman to fall back in line one way or another. Another chance would present itself before long. Eva needed only to last until then. 

Something far more easily said than done. 

Eva could try and steel herself for what was to come, although Tina had a…“unique” talent for doing the unexpected. A bit ironic, thinking that of someone who had shrunken her; but for all Tina’s boasts and ominous declarations Eva had expected something more...Well...

She hadn’t expected this. 

At the moment, Eva found herself as little more than a fidget toy in the giant’s unyielding fist, virtually an afterthought as Tina’s eyes remained glued to her television. She had slipped into something more comfortable for the evening. While Eva herself would’ve opted for a nightgown or the like, Tina was more keen on dark sweatpants and a loose shirt depicting another of the countless cartoon creations littering her home. Looking at it, Eva could scarce fathom it was an adult she was with. It depicted a rather muscular man in the most garish red, white, and blue she had ever seen. His eyes were lost in the shadow of a mighty brow and he had this absurd big grin that just looked stupid; and no, Eva didn’t just feel that way because Tina had her body pressed firmly into that very same grin. 

Rather than be tortured or played with, Eva was instead an unwitting addition to Tina’s nightly ritual. The brown-haired giant laid lazily at an angle across her couch, hand with Eva resting over her stomach. She was watching another of her foreign cartoons, now on the third episode in fact, and had remained quite laconic save for the occasional odd “Shush!” directed at her plaything. Eva’s diminutive protests went ignored as Tina remained focused on the screen. Her soft and lithe fingers stroked Eva’s naked form at steady intervals, perhaps occasionally pinching her until she gasped but otherwise...That was it. 

For all her self-satisfied boasting and teasing at Eva’s expense, with the bath now behind them Tina seemed strangely content. In a way the mundane situation was as unsettling as that aroused look in her eyes Tina had before. What exactly was the titan’s gambit here? Was this some kind of attempt to keep Eva off-guard or was this really all Tina planned on doing? After all that talk of punishing bullies and enjoying seeing her squirm and with Eva at her complete and total mercy, her grand plan to ‘break her’ was showing her shitty Japanese cartoons? It boggled the mind, but then again, so did almost everything Tina had done today. 

HRR-F!

On the television, one of the characters endured a devastating blow and Tina sharply inhaled. As an unintended consequence, this also brought her hand, and by extension Eva, firmly against her stomach. Beneath the scratchy surface of her shirt, the giant’s ironclad stomach made for a particularly uncomfortable wall to be smashed into. She could squirm all she wanted, but as Eva had long since discovered it was folly to even try. All that ever accomplished was wearing herself out. 

Like so very many things while at this disgraceful size, she was simply stuck until Tina was satisfied. Eva couldn’t even distract herself with the theater-sized TV since fingers the length of city buses blocked her view. With an annoyed, petulant growl the shrunken woman kicked a bare foot into the wall of skin. “If you refuse to unhand me then at least move your damn fingers so I can see!” Eva protested.

“Make me.” Tina boomed.

There was no rebuttal against such a casual dismissal. Despite her slip ups in the bath, Tina seemed quite aware that she now controlled the situation; not that something as paltry as ‘reality’ stopped Eva. The smaller woman indulged in a few more futile attempts to free herself before collapsing into the folds of Tina’s shirt. Beneath her, the smiling cartoon face continued mocking her. Eva Rhodes was many spectacular things, but even she couldn’t budge a ten-ton hand. 

“Thought so.” 

One could almost hear the smirk on the edges of the giant’s face. Though as an act of graciousness on her part, her fingers spread to allow Eva a view. A captive audience in the most literal sense. In the end, Eva barely managed to watch for a couple minutes before the episode ended on a cliffhanger. Someone appeared on the verge of death though she suspected he would be fine - Largely because his name was in the show’s title. Moments later, for the third time that evening, a catchy, albeit mellow tune played over the credits as the cast of characters walked towards the camera.

This, evidently, was the cue for Tina to rise up and stretch her arms. Which of course meant Eva was along for the ride, hoisted hundreds of feet into the air like she were at the end of a gigantic crane. “Mnnnnyeeeh…~” Tina exhaled. She brought her hands back down and idly deposited Eva onto the living room table. Then she reached for a nearby gaming controller and used it to navigate the menus on screen.

“There. All caught up for the week.” She affirmed.

On the TV she returned to a frankly massive queue of assorted shows and movies, thumbing through them with barely a glance levied at her small prize. For someone who appeared so mesmerized by the very idea of a reduced Eva mere hours ago it was a curious change of pace. 

“Hmm…” The giant seemed at an impasse for what to watch next. Rather than decide right away, she instead opted to set her controller down. It landed with a thud elevated several magnitudes through sheer scale, Eva watching the device taller than she now was with a disquieted look in her eyes. Much to her chagrin, Tina’s bespectacled gaze fell upon her once again.

“How do you feel about Dot?” She asked suddenly.

Eva responded with the appropriate level of befuddlement.

“Your new name. Dot.”

Excuse me?!” Came the outraged reply.

Tina scratched the back of her head with the visage of a woman who pretty much expected that answer. “Come on, work with me here.” She pouted. “What’s wrong with Dot? It’s cute!”

Renewed vitriol surged within Eva as she glared at Tina, raising her voice for all it was worth. “It’s a name you give to a pet!”

“Yeah, exactly.” Tina countered with a smirk.

Eva’s brow twitched. She’d walked right into that one. “I am not a pet! I am a person with a name, you would at least do well to remember that. I am Eva Rhodes dammit!”

“Were. You were Eva Rhodes.” Tina corrected. “Now you’re uh...I’m not even sure what to call you now. Aside from Tiny.” She blinked. “How about Tiny?”

NO!

The giant looked vaguely annoyed, a low grumble escaping her throat. “Gimme something to work with here...Muffin.”

“Absolutely not! I am not some kind of animal you can just put in a cage! I am a proud, living, breathing human!” Eva barked, punctuating with an enraged stomp of her foot. Which hurt quite a lot, incidentally. “Is this some kind of game to you?!”

Tina averted her eyes sheepishly. “I mean, kinda?” There was something to be said for her brazen honesty. The woman scratched at a cheek as her glasses began to slide, fingers adjusting them on natural reflex. “I for one think it’s important to give you a new name for your new life. Don’t you?”

It was impossible to know for sure what put this thought in Tina’s head, but it had already gotten old. Eva glared indignantly at the giant towering far above, crossing her arms with a defiant huff. This whole business was beginning to sound more and more like some perverse fantasy she was being forced to play a role in. Which, considering Tina, was almost certainly the case. What exactly was she supposed to say to that? The answer was nothing. For games like this the best answer was to not play at all.

“Is this the best you can come up with Tina?” Eva snorted. “Manhandling me while you watch your kid trash and then provoking me with pet names?”

SM-ACK!

Tina’s bare foot had an answer for that. In a single, fluid motion the brunette’s leg swung over and slammed its sole into Eva with the almighty force of a giant. The air forced itself from Eva’s lungs and brushed against the warm, pale sole. Her ears were ringing as it slowly rose off of her, a faint imprint of Eva’s body still visible in the doughy skin as it morphed away. 

Miss Tina.” She corrected as she hugged her knees to her chest. “And I could always just do that if you prefer. I really like doing that.” A smirk graced her lips. Good thing at least one of them enjoyed it, Eva supposed.

Eva took precious moments to gather herself and stand, now observing the giant’s distant feet from their perch on the couch carefully. “I am not taking a new name.” She reaffirmed adamantly. “You may have reduced me, but I still have my pride damn you-”

“And boy don’t I know it.”

“-And as soon as I’m back to normal you’ll regret ever messing with me!”

It was hard not to feel as though the words rang hollow when screamed by a naked bug woman trapped on a table the length of a field, though what was the alternative? To give up? No. Even if it did little to better her situation, lashing out like this was all Eva could do for the time being. She had to deny everything about this, because the alternative was much, much worse. Although even now as she screamed defiance Tina seemed more vaguely amused than bothered. Ever since the bath it was as if Eva’s words lost their weight in her eyes.

“Are you still on about that?” The giant asked with a bemused sigh.

Tina sank her back into the couch and swung her legs out once more. On impulse Eva shielded herself, but the dainty feet of the giant never came close. Instead, it was with a tremendous crash that one bare heel landed at the edge of the table. A slight blast of air followed it, brushing across Eva’s face as Tina idly lowered the other foot. Both towered far, far higher than the reduced woman and were crossed at the ankles, resembling a pair of ivory towers. Looking over the folds of one sole, it was hard not to recall with vivid detail what it was like to be crushed under one. Vivid enough to wring Eva’s mouth dry and make her heart pound.

“I’m trying to be nice here and give you a choice you know.” Tina remarked. “Would you rather I’d just call you Dirt? Or Buggy? Or something mean like that?”

Eva took a step back from Tina and swallowed. Up above she could see one set of toes dancing from on high, and personal experience told her how swiftly those same digits could swoop down to punish her for a misstep. The fear of being crushed again held Eva’s tongue, albeit not for long. 

“I-I’d rather be called my name! I would rather be grown back to normal! What are you even trying to do?! Pretend we’re friends now? After you’ve shrunken me, stepped on me, and nearly ate me?!”

“I wasn’t gonna eat you. That’s mean.” 

WHAT?!

Eva’s response made Tina giggle. A short laugh that led seamlessly into a quick sigh. “Stories make this sound so much easier.” She muttered under her breath, brown eyes focusing intently on Eva after a few moments. “You really wanna know what I’m trying to do?” Tina eventually asked.

Yes, she did. Though now that she was being pressed on it, Eva’s voice struggled to escape past her lips. All the same, the giant pressed on.

“I’m trying not to lose it.” She boomed. “Every time I look at you all I can think about are all the things I wanna do to you - All the things I will do to you. I’m fighting the urge to just sit here and swat you with my hand until it’s sore. To step on you until my foot is numb. To make you pay for everything you’ve done to me and everyone else.” There was a frightening honesty behind the woman’s eyes. She meant every word. 

“I want to just...destroy you, but…” Tina bit into her lip. It took her some time before she found the right words. “There’s two ways to do this. An easy way, and a hard way.”

The very notion made Eva’s thoughts fog over. This was supposed to be the easy way?

“I’m trying to give you a choice here. A choice to do what I say, and help decide what I’m gonna call you. Cause don’t misunderstand me Miss Rhodes. You will do what I say. What you decide is how much I’m gonna punish you until you do.” As a show of force, her foot rose but a few inches. Enough to draw a wince from Eva - And to bring an empowered edge to Tina’s expression. She lowered the foot once again and smiled meaningfully at the tiny woman below.  “This is a break Miss Rhodes, and I’d take it if I were you. Cause it’s not gonna last forever.”

“A...break?”

The giant nodded. “You can probably tell, but I’m still figuring a lot of this out. I know one thing for sure though. Seeing you down there? It’s amazing, and I wanna make sure I take my time and enjoy breaking you in. 

Atop that table and under Tina’s heavy gaze, a chill crept up Eva’s spine. She...hadn’t been expecting all that. The more Tina tipped her hand the deeper down the rabbit hole it all seemed to go. A lone bead of sweat traced the edge of the reduced woman’s face as she felt trapped in the immense shadow surrounding her. “B-Breaking me in…?”

Tina nodded slowly. Very, very slowly. She bit into her fingertip and a low, droning chuckle echoed out. “I might be gentle. If you’re a good girl.” The giant whispered with a husky tone. “But right now...I don’t even know where to start. So many ideas but…”

It took everything Eva had not to turn tail and run.

God I love that face.” Tina interrupted herself. “You look so...helpless I can’t help but wanna...bully you a bit.” As she spoke her foot lifted off of its partner and began to sail towards Eva. The woman remained frozen in place, petrified atop the table as Tina’s doughy sole inched closer and closer. This was different somehow. Something about the look in Tina’s eyes made her not want to move. As though running would only escalate things further. A feeling that proved swiftly right.

“Not going to try and get away?” Tina almost sounded disappointed. “But I wanna see you run. It’s cute when you think you have a chance.” She sulked. “Hmm...I know.” The woman drew in a quick breath and presented her bare sole before Eva. Far above and beyond, the giant’s face was red and tinged with uncertainty, but spurred on by the lust in her eyes. 

“...Kiss it. Or I’ll stomp on you.”

...What? Eva blinked and focused on the woman’s foot directly ahead of her. A single kiss on that? Or more pain? Her pride made the choice clear, but...Eva needed to only crane her neck to see the counterargument. There at the peak of Tina’s foot were the five monsters eagerly awaiting an excuse to reach for her. Tormentors who would make the rest of the evening hell if given the chance. A single kiss to keep them at bay. Normally unthinkable but, remembering earlier that day, Eva surprised herself. She inched closer, something compelling her as she leaned in. Tina was enthralled by the scene, one hand discreetly rubbing between her legs over her pants. It was unthinkable, and yet-

NO! 

She was at the cusp of a terrible, terrible mistake, but reason won out in the end. Eva hurried away the foot towering before her. “I...I am not some kind of dog who takes orders! Least of all from you!”

Tina was left unsatisfied and surprised. She paused, as if realizing what it must’ve looked like with a hand between her legs, and her foot began to inch closer. Eva braced herself for more pain. An evening of pain. All for her pride.

“....No...Not yet.”

The giant’s words surprised her. Just as Eva expected the worst, her foot retreated. Tina moved her hand from between her legs, schooling her face even if it was betrayed by her flushed cheeks. “You’ll learn Miss Rhodes. Eventually.” Tina averted her eyes, a hint of hesitation holding her back. “...You’re lucky I want our first time to be special. Or I’d just…”

Or she’d just...what?

As Tina remained uncharacteristically quiet, Eva found that question haunting her. Rather than press on, the giant grabbed her and thrust her back into her fishbowl prison before retreating to her room in a hurry. By all accounts it was Eva’s triumph, though it was through no fault of her own. Something held back Tina tonight, but that something wouldn’t always be there.

Yes, this was no victory, she realized. It was a stay of execution.

The Other Side by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

A bit of a breather chapter here. I figured it would be good to get a bit of a different perspective. Lewd things are coming rest assured, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy!

-------------------

 

It was the latest in a long series of grueling late nights. All but alone in the sprawling halls of the R.E.I. building, Tina sat hunched over her desk with eyes glued to the computer monitor and fingers typing away at a breakneck pace. Before her was the latest in a long line of messages from Mr. Wilke, the contact from Amazon. Despite hounding the man for several days frequently enough to border on harassment, his messages remained patient, cordial, and willing to work with Tina to get this done. For that, she couldn’t be more grateful. 

Nobody was more aware than she was how annoying this must’ve been for the man; unfortunately, her hands were tied. The Board Meeting was tomorrow and Miss Rhodes was expecting her to have everything done by then. An impossible task perhaps, but since when did that ever stop Tina’s boss?

She was tired. So very, very tired. Her brown hair was an unruly mess, coffee stained the edges of her collar, and the reflection of light from the monitors only highlighted the heavy bags under a set of weary eyes. Work had ‘ended’ hours ago and the sun was now setting. The company building was almost completely empty save for the custodians, and yet here she was. Here she had been. Every day for the last couple weeks. 

It was so tempting to simply give up and throw in the towel. Head home, partake in a few drinks, and finally work up the liquid courage to tell her boss that she’d had enough. Lovely fantasies, but fantasies were all they would ever be. The simple truth was Tina didn’t have it in her to go through with it. Many a time she had looked into Miss Rhodes’ eyes as the woman handed out an unreasonable demand, frustration on the tip of her tongue. Yet, every time the scene ended the same way. A meek nod of Tina’s head and the three magic words Eva oh so loved. 

Yes Miss Rhodes.

Every time those cursed words left her mouth Tina kicked herself, always knowing she would come to regret it. Yes, blame lay with her boss but at some point it stopped being Eva’s fault and started to become her own. She was the one who had let it get to this point and there was no point in lamenting that. Sure, the looks people gave her these days were pitious more often than not, but it wasn’t all bad. There was something satisfying in bringing things together into a neat, finishing package. Besides, truth to tell she was close to a breakthrough. 

After some rigorous begging and bargaining, Mr. Wilke had proven receptive to the latest offers and with that the basics were more or less settled. What it boiled down to now was a formal written agreement both parties could be satisfied with. Which in a nutshell was the story of how Tina, a woman with no background in legalese, was burning the midnight oil working on a contract draft. Things like this was why they had a legal department, but lawyers took time and well...Time was the one thing they didn’t have. It was all at once something Tina absolutely shouldn’t do and something only she could.

By this point her fingers typed and her eyes remained glued to the screen, even as the words had long since devolved into meaningless sludge before her. Everything was a vague blur, written mere moments ago and forgotten just as quickly. Determination and an unhealthy amount of caffeine were the only things stopping Tina from crashing on the spot. She knew the health risks; even so, Tina pushed on. At this point, not even she could explain what drove her. Sunk cost perhaps.

At the very least it wasn’t a total disaster. She’d managed to obtain a copy of one of R.E.I.’s standard agreements from a friend in the legal department and was modifying it to suit Mr. Wilke’s demands. There was no way it’d be a perfect job, but it would get things done well enough for Eva’s purposes. The legal team could come in later and iron out the many kinks. For now, finishing was enough of a miracle to satisfy the young, overworked assistant. 

“Tina? You’re still here?”

Several moments passed before Tina realized that it was a voice directed at her. She lifted her head half expecting it to be a hallucination from lack of sleep. Instead, much to her own surprise, it was none other than Dana standing there. Another of the executive elite who kept this company going. 

“Ah, Miss Moore, you’re still here?” She greeted with a faint smile. “I’m surprised you’re still around. It’s getting late.”

“That’s my line.” Dana frowned.

“Oh...me?” Tina realized as an afterthought. “I’m fine. Just taking care of a couple little things. You know how I can be.”

A slight joke and some laughter did little to relax the blonde woman’s furrowed brow. Her eyes flicked almost accusingly towards the door adjacent to Tina’s desk. “Where’s Eva?” She asked. A question she certainly knew the answer to. 

“Miss Rhodes needed to go home for the day. She’s very busy.”

“I’m sure she is…”

Despite her obvious doubts, Dana didn’t appear to want to press the issue. She walked closer and brought her arms to rest at the edge of Tina’s desk, leaning on her forearms with a polite smile. Unlike a certain menacing Vice President, there was almost a comfort to her presence. A warmth that felt distinctly maternal and brought back nostalgia of simpler times in youth. 

“Tina.” She began blandly. “Be honest with me honey, how many days have you been working late?”

“Oh not too many. Just…-”

Tina.”

“A-Almost two weeks…”

“That for all Eva’s projects, or just this one?”

“...”

A damning silence, but Dana’s lack of expression suggested this wasn’t a surprise for her either. Merely confirmation for something she already knew. The older woman appeared to deflate as she pursed her lips and mulled the information. Her eyes met with Tina’s own and seemed to want to say much. Though all that came out was Tina’s name followed by a heavy sigh.

“And lemme guess. This is for that Amazon deal Eva’s been angling for, right?”

So she knew about that too, Tina realized. A bigger surprise for her than it maybe should have been. For reasons unknown to her, Tina stiffened in her seat. That same acutely maternal impression Dana radiated coupled with her standing over the edge of the desk offered a sense of imposing dread. On some level Tina was not an adult in a work environment, but a child being lectured. It was all she could manage to nod her head in affirmation. 

“And you’re in a rush to do it because…?”

Tina swallowed, tension seizing her heart. “Well...It’ll be great for the company if we can have it done before the end of the quarter. Plus if it’s ready by tomorrow it can be presented at the next investor me-”

“You and I both know Eva doesn’t give a damn about investor meetings.” Dana said sharply. “You don’t gotta work yourself to death over something like this. You’re a professional Executive Assistant. Not Eva’s little bitch girl. Besides, that girl needs an attitude adjustment anyway.”

At first it was a shock to hear Dana speak so bluntly about her friend, then Tina realized. She could speak like that because she was Eva’s friend. The blonde was many things, but she was not blind.

She was right of course. About all of it. There was no reason for this urgency beyond Eva’s aspirations of being named R.E.I.’s CEO. Her ambitions were worn on her sleeve for the world to see, and she made even less effort to hide them in Tina’s presence. The mousy young woman had every right to tell Miss Rhodes to forget it and deal with whatever decision Mr. Broderick came to. Dana was absolutely, unequivocally right, but even so...

“It’s okay, I’m almost done.”

Tina’s words seemed to take the other woman aback. Tired as she was, she managed a serene smile. At the end of the day, it just wasn’t in her to leave a job half finished. Even one foisted on her like this one was. Foolish on her part maybe, but that was simply how Tina was. 

Dana’s jaw hung ajar for a moment, the blonde surrendering any further arguments once she saw the quiet resolve in Tina’s eyes. She shook her head and let out a resigned sigh. “You know she’s not gonna be named CEO right?”

Tina balked at that.

“You don’t really think Dan’s just gonna choose someone on a whim to take care of his baby do you?” The woman added skeptically. “He’s been planning who will take over the reins for ages. It’s not the sort of thing you just decide at the last minute.”

That was a thought that had crossed Tina’s mind, yes, but Miss Rhodes seemed so confident that this would work. Now another person seemed just as confident that it wouldn’t. Almost like…

Oh.

“You mean…” 

“Keep it on the downlow hun. The formal decision is tomorrow.”

Tina blinked, her addled mind barely able to keep up. It made sense of course. On a professional level Eva was good at what she did, but on a social one...Well, she was outclassed by literally anyone. For the best of both worlds, the answer was really quite obvious. No matter what accomplishments someone got at the last minute, that wouldn’t change.

That now in mind, the scramble to finish this contract now seemed rather silly. Tina looked at her screen and the lunacy of this whole enterprise was now plain to see. In the end it was all an egoist’s delusions of grandeur and her enabler left to carry them out. Nothing more.

“See? Now come on Tina. Go home and get some sleep.” Dana encouraged.

The young woman bit into her lip. It was tempting, so very tempting. “At this point...Might as well finish right?”

It was hard to say if it was the sincerity or the stupidity of the statement that made Dana laugh harder. She could’ve protested further or ordered her home if she wanted, but instead she shook her head with a defeated smile. “You’re unbelievable…...Haa...Alright, let’s see it then.”

“Huh?”

Before she knew it, Tina’s personal space was under siege. Dana had circled her desk and leaned over at her side, eyes now on the contract in progress. “You’re working on the agreement for Amazon, right? Show me. You’re gonna need someone to sign off on it before tomorrow aren’t you?”

Sign? What was she...Oh. Right. How could Tina forget? In order for any of this to matter she’d need at least one executive to sign off on it. Ideally after peer review from legal but that wasn’t happening. Tina on her own simply didn’t have the power to legitimize this agreement. Rather than await an answer, Dana busybodied her way in and already began to scan the contents of Tina’s monitors intently. Caught along in the blonde’s tide, Tina found herself naturally scrolling down the pages and guiding the executive officer along. 

At times Dana could come across as scatter brained, but it was in moments like this that it became clear why she had the job that she did. The pages were thick with dense text that her eyes expertly scanned over. She must’ve been tired as well, but none of that showed once it came time to work. It was honestly inspiring to behold; and it was an act that made it all too clear why she was chosen to take over. 

“There’s a few typos.” Dana noted suddenly. “Here, here, and….here.” Her finger pressed against the screen at key points. Perhaps the most glaring was an instance she’d named R.E.I. twice instead of naming Amazon with it. An agreement with the company and itself evidently. Tina felt heat rush to her cheeks as she made the corrections, and Dana kept reading.

“All in all though...This is good. An awesome deal for everyone honestly.” She glanced over at the smaller woman at her side. “You did this?”

“Yes…?” It wasn’t that big of a deal, was it?

“Good work.” Dana replied before going back to it. A small bit of praise, but it almost made it all seem worth it. 

Together with Dana’s help, things went both far more smoothly and quickly. Her presence had granted Tina a second wind, and her expertise made the delicate task of crafting a binding agreement between two tech giants surprisingly simple. There would be so much more to do beyond this point of course, but for a first step it was as good as it could hope to be. The remainder of the hour and a portion of the next went by in a flash, and before Tina knew it there was a printed piece of paper on her desk. She sat there as a witness while Dana signed it. There was a line beneath it for a notary, and that was when a pen was handed to Tina. She leaned over and offered her own signature in turn. With that done, she lowered the pen and could feel the weight finally falling from her shoulders.

“Hell yeah!” Dana cheered from her side with an offer for a high five. Tina lacked the energy to match her enthusiasm, but she did manage to press her palm into Dana’s nonetheless.

From there it was simply a matter of scanning and sending the contract over. All that was left was to await Mr. Wilke’s response. The sun had long since fully set and now the duo were bathed in the building’s dim evening lights. A perfect setup for an unsettling scene honestly; were it not for the company Tina had with her. Dana could’ve left whenever, but the fact she didn’t spoke volumes. Together the pair made for the break room and some celebratory snacks. In Dana’s presence all the fatigue and stress of the project went away, and even this impossible feat became doable. That was an accomplishment worthy of any celebration they could manage. 

Was this what it was like to have a boss you worked with rather than for?

The thought crossed her mind more than once as Tina talked with her about nothing in particular. Everything from what they were gonna do when they got home to Dana discussing her new routine at the gym to even gripes about Eva. Though with that final one, Tina wisely kept her mouth shut and let Dana lead on. Weariness tore down most of their filters as they spoke, but some walls wouldn’t come down so easily. 

It was only a few minutes of chatter, but it could’ve been so much longer and Tina wouldn’t have known. Suddenly there was a vibration from her phone on the counter. A trembling hand brought her to check the new message. Then…

“H-He…”

He said yes!

Relief seized the shorter woman and brightened her visage. All those hours paid off! She jumped for joy and found her arms wrapping around Dana, momentarily forgetting her own strength in one impressive bear hug.

“A-Ah hey Tina! Easy!” Dana winced.

“Oh! Sorry Miss Moore!”

“It’s no big deal.” The blonde remarked as she wiped at her sides. “And for god’s sake girl, nobody’s here. Call me Dana.”

“Sorry Dana. And...thank you.”

Dana smiled sweetly at her, nodding her head. “Anytime sweetheart. Now, I dunno about you but I am tired. Think we can push the rest of the party to another day?”

“Yeah.” Tina giggled. “I’ll be heading out soon too. I just gotta let Miss Rhodes know it’s all done so she won’t freak.”

That earned an eye roll from Dana, but who was she to stop Tina? She was much too tired herself to fret much over it at this point. “Just don’t let her rope you into anything else. I’m not gonna help ya again.”

Tina laughed. “I promise.”

Dana left in short order after that, and true to her word Tina wasted little time in typing out a final couple emails. One to the CEO, informing him of the situation, and another to her boss. 

 

“It was tough, but the deal has gone through. I’ve already sent Mr. Broderick the formal notification and he should be aware of it first thing in the morning.

Attached is a copy of the signed and notarized agreement in case you wish to verify.

Sincerely,

Tina Martin - Assistant to the Vice President of Business”

 

Once she hit Send, Tina could breathe easy. She’d done it. Somehow, she’d done it. She could finally relax as she shut down her computer and got ready to head out. The empty building offered naught but dim light and silence as she got into the elevator. On impulse, the woman flicked through her phone. The irony of checking her work messages when she had just finished work was not lost on her. 

Although, it was there near the top that she saw a personal email from Amy, a friend in the R&D department and fellow gym enthusiast. The elevator jerked to life and began to descend, and driven by curiosity Tina opened the message, marked as No Subject. It’s contents were...about what she’d expect from her red-haired friend.

 

“Oh god girl you aren’t gonna believe this!!! We just had a HUGE breakthrough!!!”

 

Short but excitable. That sounded about right. It came with an attachment that Tina opened. Whatever it was, she hadn’t expected much.

She couldn’t have been more wrong. 

It was a simple image of a computer monitor running some of the proprietary software the research team used to run simulations. An intimidating piece of tech that looked like something ripped right out of the 90s. Most of what it depicted was technical jargon and equations Tina couldn’t hope to understand. One part at the end, however, was impossible to misinterpret.

ORGANIC REDUCTION SUCCESSFUL

She read the words once, then again, and even a third time before nearly jumping in her skin. Tina’s fingers hurriedly typed a congratulatory response as the elevator came to a halt, the woman walking out. She’d known how long and hard the folks at R&D were banging their heads against this particular problem, and to see them finally succeed was so nice. She was happy for them. Another good note to end the day on. Just, she’d speak with her friend more when she had a bit of rest. Or indeed any rest at all.

As Tina left and walked across an empty parking lot, she approached her car and mused on the possibilities. Given everything, it was hard not to imagine a certain Vice President tiny and in her grasp. She giggled at the appealing, but ultimately silly idea.

“If only.”

 

--------------------------

 

A soft moan escaped Tina’s lips as her whole body relaxed into her bed. The lustful haze had fallen from her eyes as she stared dreamily at her ceiling. Lifting her fingers, the woman’s release formed a pink-hued membrane that connected a pair of digits. Three climaxes. It took that many before she could think clearly again. 

Today was quite possibly the best day of her life. She’d stood up to her boss and...shrank her. It was still so hard to accept. Though as unrealistic as it once was, the events of the day were fresh in her mind and they didn’t lie. In fact, they were all she could think about. How low Eva had been brought, how pitiful she now was, and how much the very idea sent her heart racing. While her rational side struggled to adjust, there was another side to Tina that relished in every moment of this new situation. This was a fantasy come to life - Her fantasy. 

Even so, she held back. Fears, doubts, concerns, errant thoughts. So many things that Eva had seized on to try and turn the tables - And nearly succeeded. The fact was Tina talked big game, but her new plaything was also the towering woman who had lauded over her for years. Reconciling the past with this new reality wouldn’t be easy, but it was necessary. 

Turning her head, Tina’s eyes fell lazily onto a purse on her counter. Not her purse, and not her keys next to it either; but they gave her an idea. One to thoroughly destroy the lingering specter of Eva Rhodes.

Yes, she held back today. Tomorrow, no matter what, she couldn’t allow herself to do it again. Not if she wanted this dream to continue.

Home Invasion by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Another week another chapter. Quite the lewd one this time around so I hope everybody enjoys! It's a bit of a long one, but worthwhile I think. 

[Breastplay, Humilation, Insertion]

--------------------

 

The day was both long and exhausting, yet sleep did little to help Eva. Barring the occasional bit of teasing, she was largely left alone throughout the evening. After a short meal (of which Eva did not partake because she refused to beg for crumbs), Tina opted to turn in for the night and returned her reduced captive to the change jar. Which, in a truly surprising twist, turned out to make for an exceptionally awful bed. Most of the subsequent hours consisted of Eva shivering against the cold embrace of a pile of coins, futilely trying to figure out the most comfortable position to rest. Between that, the mental duress of the day, and the uncertainty of what tomorrow held, sleep eluded her for most of the evening.

Whether or not Tina had a similar problem, she didn’t know. Behind closed doors and what seemed like miles, her bedroom may as well have been its own separate world. There was noise for a time that permeated the walls and then a long stretch of quiet. With Eva’s mind racing until, by attrition, she finally fell asleep. A tiny, naked thing huddled in a pool of pennies that was bested by sheer exhaustion. It was a mercifully dreamless sleep.

Come dawn, it was naturally Tina who awoke her. Not from any active effort on the giant’s part, but from the sheer cacophony of noise that trailed in her wake. The simple act of rising out of bed was akin to hearing a series of bombs come crashing down upon a city block. Every step rumbled the world around, each and every footfall exploding louder than the last. Clearing the hall and sporting some rather impressive bedhead, the giantess briefly glanced aside to check on her helpless plaything. 

“Morning Teeny.” She greeted with a sheepish smile as she poked at the glass trapping Eva. “Get a lot of sleep?” Tina asked with an amused smile without waiting for an answer before walking off. All the better; Eva didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of an answer anyway.

Tina’s latest attempt at a pet name aside, the giant’s morning routine went by uneventfully. Across the next hour she ate, briefly watched TV, made herself more presentable; all the while she had yet to do or even say anything noteworthy with Eva. No new teasing banter or degrading games. She was simply trapped, forced to watch a farce of normalcy from the confines of a fishbowl. There was nothing to be done until Tina finally deigned to approach her, dressed in a simple pair of pants and a thin black t-shirt that clung tightly to a defined figure. 

“Ready?” Tina asked even as her hand already descended for Eva. Out of reflex, Eva tried and failed to push away the inexorable march of the giant’s dainty fingers. The peach-colored snakes broke through her efforts and coiled around Eva’s person, the woman offering a few half-hearted squirms before the grip tightened and she was lifted. Tina brought her towards a purse atop the table and unceremoniously dropped her inside. As Eva fell, her only view of the outer world was up above. Where she was met with Tina’s smile and a wave of the giant’s hand before she held the zipper and sealed Eva within. Darkness overtook the shrunken woman’s senses.

The experience swiftly brought back memories of her stay in Tina’s pocket. Once the purse was lifted, Eva fell over and was tossed aside. This was certainly more spacious than the pocket, but she also wasn’t alone. In the seconds before the light was snuffed out Eva had spied a smaller bag, a phone, and a few token makeup items. All of which now joined her in flying with every step Tina took, massive objects slamming into Eva and Eva slamming into massive objects. Over and over ad nauseum. Her durability proved a cursed blessing, making sure there was never enough lasting harm but also assuring that she could still feel every smack against her body.

It wasn’t all chaos at the very least. Some windows of time were more peaceful than others; in particular when Tina set the purse down and the sounds of a car coming to life thundered all around. They were going somewhere, Eva’s mind racing with the possibilities. The office maybe? No, it was the weekend. That gym again? God, she hoped not. Somewhere else? That potential list went on forever. The options kept her thoughts busy for length of the drive. Though before long the purse was once again lifted and the chaos resumed, Tina’s powerful steps sounding off against pavement. There was the noise of a zipper to a separate pocket opening, and the clinking of keys. 

Keys? But we just left her home. Eva wondered. What other place could Tina possibly have keys for?

As it would turn out, a place Eva knew exceptionally well.

A door was opened and Tina stepped inside, her booming steps coming to a halt as the zipper above Eva opened. The giant’s hand came for her once more, lifting her into an open palm and rising from the purse to reveal...Eva’s living room. The smaller woman blinked as she made sudden turns, raven locks flicking through the air. The ornate fireplace set behind a long and luxurious beige couch. A sprawling doorway that led into an extravagant kitchen. The television set that was easily five times what Tina had. Whatever Eva had been expecting to see, this wasn’t it. She continued to scan around, eyes naturally looking to the bespectacled giant for answers. 

“Nice place Dolly.” Tina commented with a slight smile for the woman in her palm. In Tina’s other hand, Eva noted, were her keys. Pilfered after she had been shrunken no doubt. “I always assumed you had a fancy house but...wow…” Tina openly marveled at the splendor, unable to withhold her genuine reaction. It was an extraordinary home suited for an exemplary woman. 

“...Why are we here?”

“I wonder?” Tina fired back with a smirk. 

The woman took the chance to slide off a pair of light blue sandals near the doorway and quietly delved further inside, drinking in the extravagance. She could play at the domineering giant all she wanted, but the wonder in her eyes remained as she walked. It was undoubtedly akin to stepping into another world, and Eva took no small amount of pride in the awed giant’s reaction. At least until said giant’s hand balled around her as she explored.

“Which way’s your bedroom?” Tina asked after navigating a few of the many rooms. 

“None of your business.” Came the snort of a reply. Followed by a quick clench of Tina’s fist, a gasp and then an immediate: “Guh-! B-Back of the hall!”

“See, if you just said that to begin with I wouldn’t have to do that.” She remarked as she turned to proceed down the hall, Eva firmly in tow within her swaying fist. The pressure of Tina’s fingers was intense, although paling in comparison to the growing unease swelling within Eva. How Tina had gotten her keys was an easy guess; but...why? Why come over here at all? To steal something? That seemed...unlikely. Another of her games? Perhaps, but what game? Dwelling on the possible answers only brought further questions. 

It wasn’t long before Tina managed to find what she was looking for. As one could reasonably expect of a woman with standards like her own, Eva’s bedroom was large and spared no expense. The bed at the room’s back-center was a gigantic high-end mattress with dark red comforters that felt softer than silk to the touch. An extravagant television was mounted to the wall adjacent to a door to a personal restroom, and lining another wall was an impressive vanity dresser next to a window. At a corner was a door to a walk-in closet filled to the brim with the fanciful outfits that had always made Eva turn heads. It was, to put it lightly, a bit much. 

Yet, almost all of it Tina seemed to ignore. Instead, the woman stepped inside and discarded Eva over her own bed. She stared at the smaller woman, doubt creeping into her eyes. An emotion she forced aside as she turned to make for the windows. At least the softness of the bed assured Eva’s landing was anything but painful. She was quick to scramble back to her feet and observe Tina.

“W-What are you planning?” Eva demanded, her voice coming out less authoritative than she would’ve liked. 

Tina ignored her, instead grabbing the curtains and bringing them to a close. The room grew notably dimmer for it, Tina turning back around with her head held low.

“Answer me Tina!”

“Miss Tina.”

The reply was automatic. The giant lifted her head with a sigh and fixed her glasses. Her hand, Eva noted, was trembling. It came to rest at the base of Tina’s neck as she breathed in deeply. One breath and the hand was steady, then she looked directly to Eva. From behind her, the thin vestiges of light from the window framed her colossal figure as she approached, her lips set into a thin smile as she almost seemed to glow with divine light.

If the last day had taught Eva anything, it was to be wary of that smile.

Coming to a halt at the foot of the bed, Tina remained in place with eyes set firmly on the reduced woman. “I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out what I wanted to do with you.” She admitted. She paused to take in another deep breath, fingers digging into her shirt. “When I shrank you I thought it’d all come naturally, and...some of it does, but other times...I get nervous. It’s kind of silly, but as soon as you were in my hands I almost felt like I shouldn’t do anything.”

Silly was certainly a word for it, Eva mused ruefully. 

Tina let out a rumbling and awkward chuckle. “It’s funny, but I still kinda think of you like that tall woman who always bossed me around.” A feeling that was mutual actually. Even now as she towered from on high, Eva still couldn’t help but see the runt who could never stand up to her. Just far taller. 

“Because I am.” Eva stated. “‘I’m still that woman, and you will regret ever-”

“Yeah, you can stop right there.” Tina interjected. “I’m not scared of you Miss Rhodes- Er, Dust or Vicky or...Whatever your new name will be. I’m just still trying to get used to this. It feels...kinda weird, you know?”

Oh weird didn’t even begin to describe it. Tina’s behavior was bordering on bipolar. At times casually confident and at others afraid to make eye contact. It added an uncertainty to things that Eva didn’t care for. 

“That still doesn’t explain why you’re trespassing in my home!”

“It was your home.”

“It still is!”

Tina shrugged at that, turning her eyes to the curtains blocking the window and bathing the room in a reddish tint. “We’re here...Because if this is gonna work I can’t keep thinking of you like my old boss; and you can’t keep acting like I’m little ‘ol Tina either.” Her fingers dug into the bottom of her shirt, the woman biting subtly into her lip. She was nervous, Eva realized. Incredibly so.  “I think...doing it here will send the message to both of us that things have changed.”

“Doing...what exactly…?” Eva asked with a rising dread in the pit of her stomach. 

Tina’s fingers clenched. “Our first time.” She said, slowly beginning to lift her shirt and unveiling the familiar sight of her marbled figure. Realization began to dawn on Eva as more of the toned abdominals and the red brassier beneath laid themselves bare. She began to step back, Tina’s scale suddenly at the forefront of her thoughts.

“Our first time…?”

Her top fully removed, Tina tossed it aside and turned with a fresh determination in her eyes. She lifted her leg and a knee came to rest along the bed’s edge - Eva’s cue to turn and run at full sprint. She didn’t dare look back. Not while the terrain of the bed sank and groaned with the addition of Tina’s weight, the ground shifting to accommodate every shuffle the giant made. Eva could run as fast as her legs could take her, but it was a simple thing for Tina to slowly inch along towards her. Her shadow was cast all around the shrunken woman and the folds of the blankets formed impressive crevices and rolling hills at Tina’s behest. Her hand swung in far faster than Eva could’ve ever hoped to move, pressing into the bed and causing uncontrollable quakes. In the upheaval Eva fell, lost in the chaos as the world shifted around her. She landed on her front and bounced around, collapsing onto her back with no choice but to see what now loomed above her. 

The sky was no longer the alabaster ceiling Eva knew, but the slender and toned stomach that she had grown to despise. Tina was directly overhead, supporting herself on all fours. Just as Eva was suddenly reminded of her gigantic scale, it seemed in her eyes that Tina now remembered how little Eva was. She was a tiny thing caught in the shadow of one far larger, flying around every time Tina moved. It awed her, and then, a hint of something else began to creep into her eyes. 

“You...can’t stop me...can you?” More of a personal revelation than an actual question. Almost as if the giantess expected something else to happen here. For once, Eva didn’t have a retort. She only did what instinct begged her to do; she turned and crawled to her feet to flee again. 

It was so sudden it surprised Tina. A quick gasp parsed her lips and she lifted her hand, the massive, pale appendage coming for Eva. The sudden loss of weight made the bed lurch under the little woman’s feet and she stumbled once again, desperately clawing at the blankets with none of the grace or poise she had mere moments ago. Only the desperation of a mouse trying to escape a lioness - and with all the effectiveness of one too. 

Tina’s hand caught her quite easily, pinning her between her palm and the bedding. “Mnn…You can’t.” She affirmed with a sensual groan. Once more she curled her fingers around Eva and lifted her up, dangling the woman before her petite visage.

“This is your home, and you can’t do anything here.” Tina said; more to herself than to Eva.

“Don’t you dare! Tina!” 

“Miss Tina.” The giant corrected with a cute puff of her cheeks. “And you don’t even know what I’m gonna do.”

“I don’t need to know to understand that it’ll be awful!”

“Well, for one of us maybe...” 

Her fingers trembled once more, but recent actions emboldened the giant to power through. Tina’s hand, and by proxy Eva, were brought down low. Just before one of the impressive breasts barely restrained in the dark red bra. There was barely a moment to process what was happening before Eva was pressed into it. A wall of ivory soft skin completely enveloped her upper body while her legs kicked at the material of Tina’s bra. Squirms that served to do nothing but stimulate the giant ultimately, but it was all Eva could do. 

Tina drew in a sharp breath, fingers digging into her bosom as she watched from above. Once started, the woman could scarcely hold herself back, massaging her bosom with her former boss buried in the mounds of pliant flesh. 

“T-Tina!!!”

Eva’s muffled, agonized cries only fanned the flames. It was a tone in her voice Tina had never heard before, and it was enough for her to rear her head back and let out a single loud moan. Lust was beginning to fog over her eyes as she focused back on the pitiful sight. One hand was enough to both service herself and keep Eva trapped. While the other began to unzip her pants. Tina shuffled from her clothing and further into the bed, unperturbed by any sense of invading Eva’s living space. Her colossal form fell onto the sea of pillows as she wheeled around. With a single breath that heaved her bosom, the woman lifted her fingers. There, sprawled atop her creamy skin, was Eva, weakly lifting her head.

“T-Tina…?”

The look the giant was giving her was unrecognizably carnal. Behind her thick glasses and framed by her messy hair, there was a primal need in the woman’s eyes. One that made her nigh unrecognizable. Arousal dilated her pupils and her breathing grew unsteady, her chest rising and falling all around Eva while lust clouded her mind. “Your whole body fits on just one of my breasts now…” She whispered in awe of herself. “I can just…” Her index finger came back down and Eva all but vanished in the thick mound of skin, buried in all sides by Tina. Her finger lifted and the skin pushed back, sending Eva bouncing lightly into the air. The scene made the muscled giant smile.

The situation was unraveling at a frightening pace. Whatever reasoning Tina still had was swiftly giving way to her baser instincts. If nothing was done soon she would start again, and she wouldn’t be stopping. Eva’s heart raced as she clung meekly to the peachy ground beneath her. She had to do something...but what? She looked up, expecting a semblance of the awkward woman she knew to be staring back. If she was there, she was buried deep within the lustful demoness currently looming before her. 

“Tina, stop!”

Tina frowned and tilted her head, tufts of brown hair falling across her features. “Why? This is why we’re here.”

A threat wouldn’t avail Eva here. She had to think fast. “It’s...it’s wrong! You know that!”

“Yeah, I do.”

For a second, just an instant, it seemed the moral argument worked. Then, during the next Tina turned her body, gravity sending Eva sliding down the steep slopes of the woman’s bust. All the clawing for purchase didn’t help her in the slightest as Eva landed right in the heart of Tina’s cleavage. The giant chuckled at that, offering a moment of respite before her muscular arms came in from the sides to press against her breasts. 

That’s why I want to do it.”

The walls of her bosom came crashing in against Eva. Two perfectly plush mammaries overwhelmed the smaller woman and overpowered any of her attempts at resistance.  Pressure mounted until she couldn’t even move. Any cries or screams rang out muffled against an endless stretch of pliant skin. All she could see, hear, and breathe was Tina. The vice grip of her bosom press was impossible to resist, and with it went away any sense Eva could talk her way out of this. 

“This is your home Miss Rhodes. It’s so wrong but…” Tina let out a deep breath and rolled onto her stomach, her weight adding to the pressure. Eva couldn’t even begin to stop her, and they were both realizing it more and more.

“I always dreamed about doing something like this ever since I was a kid. Just a dumb fantasy but now it’s real. Now I got a real bully, and you’re all mine.” Tina said at length in a heated tone. Her heart was racing and the lust was clearly making the woman’s mind go just as fast. 

As a small mercy, the pressure eased and light flooded Eva’s vision. She blinked away spots and foolishly, for a fraction of a second, she thought it was over. A look back above clarified that real quick. Tina had lifted herself off of the pitiful creature and rolled over, reclining her head over the pillows. She let out a long, heavy breathe, even as a hand was already slipping her breast out of her bra cup. Just far enough for a certain erect pink nub to present itself to the woman still trapped atop her body.

Climb.”

Never had such an authoritative demand left Tina’s lips. It was chilling seeing those same cutesy brown eyes behind those oversized glasses looking down at her with full control over the situation.

Eva was left in the stretch of skin between Tina’s breasts, each one a hill rising several times her height. That latest disgrace had only lasted a couple minutes and yet was enough to frazzle her appearance and force the air from her lungs. She needed a moment before to catch her breath, gathering the will to defy this oversized brat’s wishes. Frightening as it was to consider, she steeled herself and stood. Because she was Eva Rhodes. She wouldn’t buckle to this oversized dork on a power trip! She stood, cleared her throat, and...couldn’t say anything against the look Tina was giving her. It made even her feel like less than dirt.

“I said climb!” Tina boomed so loud it brought Eva to her knees clutching her ears.

“Y-Yes!”

It just came out so naturally; the exact opposite of what she wanted to say. Eva’s body moved of its own accord, guided by nothing but raw survival instinct. She scrambled pathetically to the base of Tina’s breast and dug her hands into the skin, failing to get a suitable handhold. The woman had to hurry around instead. Towards where the tall hill sloped towards the giant’s collarbone, and even then she had to crawl on all fours as carefully as she could when she found the breast’s base. A rumbling chuckle. A deep breath. That was all it would’ve taken to undo all her progress. 

“...You’re really doing it…” Tina muttered in awe. Her body was eerily still, but a hand crept down her body. Between her legs where Eva could hear skin rubbing against skin. The woman was entranced. Her every breath blasted across her body like a warm breeze. Less a person and more a living landscape for Eva to explore. Inch by miniscule inch, she scaled the mountain she was tasked with climbing. 

It took over a minute, but she managed to reach the peak of this particular landmass. There awaiting her was Tina’s pink nip, erect and standing as high as Eva’s knees. She looked at it for a moment, and then to the world beyond. This was supposed to be her room. Her sanctuary. Instead it was an alien realm deformed by sheer scale. Instead, there was a lunatic in her bed pleasuring herself. In a sobering moment it all began to hit home, and she understood why Tina chose this place. It all just...clicked, and never had Eva felt so small for it. 

Then Tina swept back in. Her thumb clocked Eva from behind and her forefinger caught her against her nipple, grinding it and the woman together in a painful embrace. “This feels right...doesn’t it?” She whispered with her booming voice. “All your talk and threats, but when push comes to shove you do what I say...What I say.” A chuckle reverberated across her body and she pinched especially hard.

“How does it feel? Like you can’t do anything? Like I’m being unfair? Now you know how I always felt.” The giant purred. “This is karma Miss Rhodes. For everything you’ve ever done. I own you, and I want you to say it.” Her fingers pressed in extra hard, twisting until Eva’s body contorted into angles it never should have. Her body couldn’t break, but it could bend far more than should’ve been possible; and it forced a pained, pathetic voice out of the smaller woman instantly.

“T-TINA PLEA-

Miss Tina.”

“M-MISS TINA PLEASE STOP!”

“Just say it then.” 

A simple enough demand, but one that clashed with everything Eva stood for. The woman was in absolute hell, and that hell was Tina’s paradise. While one hand manhandled Eva the other was hard at work between her legs. Tina’s cute features were warped with the intoxicating sensation of the pleasure this power brought her. This really was a dream come true for her. 

“A-All my life I’ve been weak little Tina…” The giant got out with a moan. “...I’ve always had trouble talking in front of people, or standing up for myself...”

Eva was lost in an endless torment, her body wrapped almost entirely around Tina’s nipple and ground relentlessly between two uncaring digits. The woman’s voice was inescapable and absolute, brimming with a confidence that had never been there before. 

Please... 

“I’ve always been nothing while you were everything.”

I just want it to stop.

“You always had it all.”

I’m sorry.

“And now you’re fucking nothing.” Tina growled as she released her fingers and held the woman in front of her face. “So now I’m gonna get off in your bed just because I can, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. Well, aside from one thing.” One could hear the empowered smile on her face. “Well?”

Eva didn’t say it. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t!

Tina shrugged after she got no reply. In her heated state it didn’t make much difference, her hand began to take Eva further down. She couldn’t see straight. She couldn’t think and her body throbbed painfully; but even in that pitiful state...She managed to see what was up ahead. The waistband of Tina’s panties, parted open with a pair of fingers. A lewd musk permeated the air as she drew closer. Oh god...she wasn’t going to…

“I’m still the same Tina.” She boomed. “But with you at least...I can be something more than that.” Tina licked her lips as she brought Eva close, the smaller woman struggling with renewed vigor. A person who was the living embodiment of power and confidence, now screaming all manner of pathetic and indecent things, and it changed nothing as Tina slid her fingers nicely between her legs and got to work. 

“We’ll just have to get used to it together, Miss Rhodes.” Tina remarked with her head rolled back and a dreamy smile spread across her features. Down below her hands were hurriedly pleasuring herself.  In and out. In and out. She guided Eva into a new layer of hell. Where the world was cramped and the walls slick with sex. An overwhelming scent made her lightheaded, and the fleshy walls contracted around her body eagerly.

Never had Eva felt such a genuine and visceral fear, but she couldn’t even begin to squirm free before Tina’s fingers pressed her deeper inside. In and out. In and out. Thick, bubbly arousal stained her naked body and invaded her orifices as her frame was forced into impossible angles. The woman screamed only for a wall of flesh to gag her. Things never slowed down; and in fact only quickened the more Tina worked herself up. The noises she made weren’t of this world, and Eva couldn’t even begin to fathom her situation as the torment only went on. 

Her struggles only made the inner walls quiver with pleasure and clamp down anew. The invasive digits cared not for her wellbeing, only for the giant’s satisfaction; and they made sure to milk Eva’s plight for all it was worth. Until, at long last, it all went still and a flood of release surged over the shrunken woman. She was smacked back against Tina’s fingers and remained there for several moments, before the digits finally retreated. There, stuck to the sex-stained fingers of the brunette, Eva laid coughing out thick globules of release. 

Tina’s face was flushed with hints of sweat matting her brow. She was breathing heavy, eyes slowly regaining a sense of sanity at last. “This is how it is now Miss Rhodes. Accept it.” She panted.

Eva didn’t have the strength or desire to reply. The woman was fully retreated into herself. It was awful, degrading, and miserable; but at least for now the hell was finally over. 

“Hope you’re ready for round two.” She giggled.

Or not. 

 

What Should've Been by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

That time of the week again. As ever feedback is welcome and I hope you all enjoy!

[Feet, Cruel, Enslavement, Sorta NWO]

--------------------

 

The sound of clicking heels echoed across the halls as Eva walked. Her head held high and her posture immaculate, wherever she went she was met with reverent stares. The envy of those who aspired to be half as prodigious as her; or perhaps fear. Was there really a difference? All it amounted to were many pitiful looks from many of the ‘little’ people, but that was quite alright. Eva was more than content to bask in the glow of her own greatness and relish in the winces her aura brought upon people. Her heart pounded with a constant thrumming excitement at every step. It was, after all, time for her favorite part of the week: the Weekly Board Meeting. 

All the suited ducks fell into a neat row as she entered the room. Discordant chatter immediately went silent in her presence and all turned to greet Eva with subservient smiles. Alan, Alonzo, Peter, and even Dana among others; they all greeted her with the utmost respect, grace and just that right amount of trepidation. Eva herself wore a coy smile; a vain play at feigning ignorance despite knowing full well how much her presence made them all squirm. 

At first she said nothing, leaving the room guessing as she took her rightful spot at the head of the table. Either side was flanked by the lineup of suited figures who hung on her every word, and it was with their full attention that Eva finally deigned to speak. “Well then, let us get this meeting underway, shall we?” Her gaze flicked to a particularly bulbous man who shuddered at her eye contact. “Why don’t you start us off Alan? And remember: Brevity.”

“R-Right, of course Miss Rhodes.” The man said with a hint of sweat lining his receding hairline. He had already received a long overdue warning on the importance of not taking too much time in these meetings. Time was money after all, and Eva didn’t care to waste either. 

Of course what he said mattered less to her than how it was said. For as much as she could criticize the man himself, Alan did good work. His greatest flaw was also his greatest strength: his stringent focus on the details. In speaking, he walked a fine line between particulars and generalizations in his presentation, summarizing what he and his department had been up to and how it was proceeding. Eva even bothered to tune in from time to time, though she was far more amused by studying the man’s expressions. Her own visage was an unreadable enigma, and that unnerved any who wished to avoid her ire. The subtle hints of tension that wrinkled the man’s brow as he spoke were endlessly entertaining. It was a game. One to see someone squirm as he was unsure what Eva wanted to hear and how she wanted to hear it. 

“...and so we expect to have our samples ready to go by the end of next month. Then we can-”

“Next month?” Eva interjected. “My understanding was at our last meeting you said it would be ready by the end of this one.” The room fell silent, all eyes on Alan. One could almost hear a pen drop.

“Yes...That was the original plan, but unexpected delays have led us to…”

“Unexpected? What happened?”

“Our…...A miscommunication with our supplier led to-”

“Miscommunication?” Eva tilted her head. “I hope that wasn’t on our end.” The woman leaned back in her seat with a playful smirk, brazen enough in her role to prop her ankles atop the edge of the table. Not a soul dared to call her out on it. “Well? Was it?”

Alan eyed the sole of Eva’s heel nervously and swallowed. “I-It is a bit more complicated than that Miss Rhodes. You se-”

“Brevity Alan. Yes or No?”

“I...Yes.” He said with his head held low.

“Tch Tch Tch Tch Tch…..Alan oh Alan.” Eva shook her head with faux disappointment. “Oh whatever am I going to do with you? Your little blunder has cost us a month of progress then. Do you have a plan for how you intend to make amends for that?”

The man thought long and hard on his reply. He needed to choose his words very carefully; excuses had no place at this table. Everyone knew what Eva wanted to hear. It was simply a matter of if he was willing to say it himself. If he was willing to submit to the arrogant woman brazenly flexing her station.

“My...team and I could take a payroll deduction to cover the differences…” He muttered hesitantly. Perhaps a stronger man could deny Eva. That man was not Alan. 

Eva’s hands came together in a single clap that shook the room, her elegant features set into a brilliant smile. “A wonderful idea! I knew you had it in you!” She praised in a similar manner to cooing at a dim pet. “I shall get in touch with HR then and we can settle on the technicalities after the meeting.” The man could only meekly accept the verdict, sinking into his seat while the proceedings moved on. 

Alan proved the tonesetter for how the rest of the meeting went. Older gentlemen like Peter or Alonzo stumbled through their parts while some of the younger blood at the table shamelessly told Eva everything she wanted to hear. It was easy to see such shameless bootlicking for what it was, but that didn’t make it any less gratifying. The old guard feared for their jobs and the next generation smelled blood in the water. How delightfully cutthroat; and yet it all amounted to peasants bickering over a loaf of bread as Eva ate like a queen.

What a lovely image. Eva mused. The idea of herself as some sort of high noble was as delightful as it was accurate. It seemed to lighten her mood even more, Eva visibly relaxing as her attention was directed to their final speaker for the day.

“The floor is yours Dana.” Eva encouraged.

The blonde woman jumped out her skin and looked to Eva apprehensively. She’d been on the outs as of late with her erstwhile friend and it showed. Several consecutive setbacks and failures had aged what was otherwise a mature, gracefully beautiful visage. Wrinkles and bags sagged her features while her frazzled hair spoke of a rush out of bed and a lack of time to make herself presentable. Everything else about her demeanor suggested news that she didn’t want Eva to hear. Quite the contrary, her boss was on the edge of her seat with eager anticipation. The younger workers weren’t the only ones to smell blood in the water. 

“Right...Well…” Dana let out a chuckle easily recognizable as a stall for time. Her words hummed in place akin to a vehicle refusing to start, the woman looking around for some escape where there was none. She had no choice but to speak, and Eva was quite eager to listen. 

“I...was in talks with the city about a partnership with the transportation department and…”

“And…?”

“And...it fell through…”

“Oh Dana…” Eva shook her head with a heavy sigh. “What does that make it now? Four deals that were a guarantee before they slipped through your fingers? I’m trying to give you a chance here, but I won’t lie. It’s getting hard to justify keeping you in your current position. I’m a tolerant woman, but I don’t care for...underperformers.”

The noise of Eva’s shoe clacking against the table made the room jump. Her heel had slipped off and now rested on its side atop Alonzo’s notes. All eyes involuntarily traced the sound to the dark nylon-clad foot now hanging over her ankle: and the naked, pitiful thing squirming between Eva’s toes for all to see.

“Isn’t that right Tina?”

Dana appeared absolutely horrified as this thing that was once Eva’s assistant cried out in the affirmative. Her voice was unrecognizably hoarse and pathetic, the woman apologizing profusely as she ran her tongue across the pale skin as it pinched her. Her only reward was a satisfied grunt from Eva and a clench of her toes that forced the air from her tiny lungs. A living monument to what happened if you failed Eva Rhodes one too many times. It was often whispered there was never a moment Tina had that wasn’t spent worshiping her boss. 

“Are you an underperformer Dana? Was my predecessor wrong to promote you?” 

Dana seemed to shrink into her seat as Eva looked down on her. Her eyes couldn’t stray far from the tiny thing trapped at Eva’s feet. It was akin to a glance into her future if she didn’t act fast; and everyone knew it. “No, of course not! I’m just having an off day is all.” She laughed. “No need to do anything drastic Miss Rhodes. Just gotta turn on the ol’ charm is all and I’ll have agreements comin’ in from all over the place!”

Desperate pleas from a desperate woman. In a way it was somehow sadder than the state of Eva’s former assistant. Although even a sad display was enough to force Eva to discreetly press her thighs together. She happened to quite like the combination of panic and pleading that warped Dana’s face. They were of similar height and build and yet Dana felt so much…lesser than her.

“Mm...I would be inclined to believe you. Except it’s been much longer than just ‘an off day’, hasn’t it?” She smiled. “No, I think you’ve just about run your course Dana.” Eva smirked.

“Eva, please! Just give me-

“Your boss is talking.” Eva said sternly. “If anything, you’ve just proven my point. You may have had a place in this room once, but clearly not anymore.” The woman rested her chin between her fingers, the look on Eva’s visage anything but kind. “Don’t worry, you won’t be downsized. Not yet anyway. What am I, a monster?” She laughed at that and was joined by the frightful chuckles of the rest of the Board. 

“No, I think you’ll be better off with something else. As it would turn out, I’ve been looking for a new assistant. Tina is rather qualified at her new job, but what she can do is rather...limited. Don’t you think?”

Dana focused back on the tiny thing. To think it was ever a person the same size as any of them was insanity. She was an unhealthy shade of pale and looked dangerously thin with a deranged look in her eyes. What Eva had done to the woman who thought she could cross her was only the stuff of office gossip, but the image of a broken woman lapping away at Eva’s feet was enough to effectively deter anyone. Tina was nothing but a mewling ant revering her god. It was either do what Eva wanted, or Dana could share that fate. 

“Ye-Yeah...You’re right of course, Miss Rhodes.” She somberly relented.

“Excellent. Now then, moving forward-”

Before she could speak further, the room rumbled - an earthquake. A weak one, granted, but enough for Eva to glower out the window. Not even Mother Nature was free from her ire at being interrupted. 

“As I was saying…” She sighed. “Moving forward then Dana, I expect you to-”

Another quake struck just as she began again, stronger. Louder. Everyone in the room braced in their seats as it went on for several seconds before fading. They remained quiet, all present exchanging tense looks. Then it came a third time, the strongest yet. Its noise was akin to a thunderous explosion and the world shook so violently that Eva was flung from her seat. The world melted into darkness all around her, each frightened face fading into the void as it all left her. 

The last thing Eva heard was laughter from the one at her feet.

 

-------------------------

 

“Mn…” 

Eva groaned as her eyes fluttered open. Such a vivid, wonderful dream. Interrupted by explosive footsteps and swiftly fading from memory. She blinked away exhaustion as the noise sounded off once again nearby and a familiar imposing figure filled her senses.

“Morning~” 

The smaller woman growled as she lifted herself up from her bed of coins, glaring at the brilliant smile of the gigantic brunette.

“Ready for work?”

 

Back to Work by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And thus another week brings another chapter. Always grateful to see folks reading these and hope you enjoy!

Just as a bit of warning uh...the next chapter is probably the longest one in the entire story, and after asking around a bit I've decided it will be posted in two parts. The first part will go up on Wednesday and the other on Friday like usual. So keep your eyes peeled!

[Teasing, Humiliation, Object]

--------------------

 

Tina’s week was off to a positively amazing start. After what was quite possibly the best weekend of her life, the shy young woman found herself actually looking forward to work for the first time in...well, she didn’t even know how long! She awoke right before her alarm sounded off and wore a skittish smile all throughout her morning routine. She ate, got dressed, and, as seemed to be the latest addition to her mornings, took the chance to rattle her plaything’s cage a bit. A teensy bit mean of her maybe, but she couldn’t help it. There was something endlessly amusing at watching Eva yelp as dozens of coins shifted all around and threatened to bury her. Just the sort of early morning empowerment Tina really needed to kick start her day. 

To the world at large, Tina remained the same as she ever was. She still had to deal with the usual onslaught of morning traffic. She still struggled to focus until she had a morning cup of coffee. She still nearly tripped on the bump in the curb leading into the office. And she still favored her oversized sweaters and pants for work. Though to the attentive who saw her as she mumbled through her morning greetings to her coworkers, there was a distinct, subdued exuberance to Tina that hadn’t been there before. All thanks to Eva. 

She had to admit, as divine as the weekend was, it had also been incredibly terrifying. She didn’t know what possessed her with the initiative to shrink Eva. The idea had simply come to her one day as she prayed someone would take care of her former boss. It was nothing new for her. Throughout her life she envisioned having the power to do as she pleased to such wretched people and yet, something was different this time. The different pieces almost seemed to present themselves to Tina one by one. The location of the newest prototype, the access required to get it, and intimate knowledge of R.E.I.’s security protocols. Her hands still trembled when she recalled sneaking into that lab one late evening. What had possessed her to do that?

Well, whatever force seized her, she owed it a debt she could never pay back. Despite it having been a long-held fantasy coming to life, it remained a complicated and awkward thing where she had to fight to separate her complicated feelings for Eva Rhodes the towering Vice President and Eva the Shrunken Woman who lived in her change jar. At times she felt in control and as though she could do anything; and at others she had to resist the urge to flee from a woman as tall as her finger. Then...CLI-ICK...it was as though a switch had flipped and it all began to fall into place. 

What did she have to fear from this woman? Eva couldn’t stop her and she wasn’t going to be unshrunk, so what did her threats amount to? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Anytime Tina began to doubt herself she only needed to poke her little pet or knock her around a little to remind herself of that. This was not Eva Rhodes, her boss. Whatever her new name would be, this tiny specimen was hers now. It was a serious mental adjustment to have to make; they were in uncharted territory and Tina was the one in the driver’s seat. The pressure was always on. 

It was on her mind often, even if it wasn’t readily obvious. Beneath her teasing and less-than-chaste desires, Tina had to wonder: What was Eva now? What was she to Eva? In erotic stories or the like it always seemed so cut and dry, but it was another to be living it. All she’d ever dreamed was hers. It was the thought she’d somehow lose it that mainly terrorized her.

Thankfully, such fears were allayed once she threw herself into her work.

As ever, Tina remained remarkably busy. She’d a full array of emails to send out, reports to review, data to enter, and so much more that threatened to drown her if she wasn’t careful. As no small comfort, however, while Tina dutifully carried out her morning duties from her desk, not even a foot apart from where she sat, her little pet was bound by a paper clip to a post-it dangling from the side of her monitor. For the better part of an hour Eva had been struggling to bend the weak metal to free herself, but as of yet she hadn’t made any noteworthy progress. Her cries were constant, yet utterly drowned out by the ceaseless humming of Tina’s nearby desk fan.

It was quite cute to watch honestly. Bringing back memories of watching the Tinkerbell scenes from Peter Pan. Only muted here, which made them somehow more amusing. Occasionally, Tina simply found herself just...watching her. Drinking it all in. This was real, she had to remind herself. Unthinkable even a week ago, but this was indeed reality. Not a dream or a wistful fantasy.

It felt...right. Like the world had finally rewarded Tina for all she’d endured across an awkward lifetime; and of the many complicated feelings she had on the matter - guilt was not one of them. She didn’t particularly regret what she’d done. Eva Rhodes was a terrible person who made everyone’s lives worse with her presence. Talented, but content to use those talents to the detriment of others. The worst kind of bully - And now that bully was limply dangling off a sticky note.

The sight brought an amused smirk to Tina’s face. No matter how often she looked at the smaller woman, she always felt that same illicit thrill tingle up her spine. Someone, or arguably something she had absolute control over. A bully brought low by none other than her. 

Returning to her work for a fleeting moment, Tina jotted down a couple reminders on a notepad and paused, lifting the tip of her pen towards Eva. “Hey.” She whispered as she gave her small body a light poke, drawing the woman’s attention. As well as just...regularly drawing on her. Oops.  “How about Mittens?”

Well, she couldn’t quite hear Eva per se, what with the fan and all. Judging by her animated reaction, however, it appeared she didn’t care for that nickname at all. Honestly, as soon as she said it Tina was inclined to agree. “Yeah, you’re right. A bit too cutesy for a mean little thing like you.” The giant giggled and returned to her work. God, it felt amazing how naturally stuff like that could just roll off the tongue.

Every little exchange like that came easier than the last, especially after their rather lewd visit to Eva’s home. At times it felt silly and even a bit cheesy, but if it made her happy then what did it matter? This was her fantasy after all. Now sure, there was definitely still a bit of lingering awkwardness. A few kinks to work out - No pun intended. Tina still tended to get a bit too worked up too easily for example. All in all though, as the dust began to settle on Eva’s fate and they both adapted...this was honestly pretty fantastic. 

Now if only she could come up with a good pet name for Eva. Naming a pet person had proven shockingly harder than it looked. 

Nitpicks and concerns aside, she loved every moment of it. She loved hearing Eva try to intimidate or plead with her, only to flinch the second Tina casually raised a hand. She loved that she could just ball the woman up and toss her around without any fear of permanent harm. She loved that Eva had to put up a front to hide how scared she was every time Tina looked at her. More than anything though, she loved the freedom. Freedom to just...be herself. 

Did she feel a little bad for Eva? Sometimes; but then all she needed to do was consider the people that Eva stepped on to get to where she was; and the ones she would’ve tortured if she went on elsewhere. This really was for the best, and if it just so happened Tina enjoyed it then was that really such a bad thing?

“...Tina…!”

“Hmm?” The woman blinked, ears perking. Her eyes flicked towards the most likely culprit and sure enough. Eva’s lips were moving. Not that Tina could hear much. “Hold up, one sec.” The woman interrupted and reached over to turn off her fan. “You were saying?”

Eva took a moment to shiver first. Her body was visibly dirty in places, her hair had become rather windswept and messy, and when she spoke it was with a strained, hoarse voice. All hallmarks of the strain her new life put on her. “I said I’m hungry…! Please Tina…” She pleaded with the pitiful face of a very tired and battered woman.  “I still have to eat.” 

“Miss Tina.” The giant automatically corrected.

“Miss Tina.” By this point Eva conceded that particular battle.

It was hard not to feel a twang of sympathy for that face, but not that hard. “Food is for people Cupcake.”

“I-I am a person! And my name is not Cupcake!”

Some stuff still seemed to light the fire within her at least. It was cute really. The first day she spoke with such pride and certainty. Now it was more a personal mantra. A constant reminder to try and refute what Tina said. Regardless of how true it still was.  “No, you’re not. Miss Rhodes was almost six feet tall and beautiful. You are about an inch and cute at best.” She smirked and gave the tiny thing a light poke with her pen, leaving another ink mark. 

Part of it was trying to wear Eva down, yes, but it wasn’t strictly a lie either. There was a complicated science behind what had reduced Eva, and while she was indeed still something; on a technical level it was hard to say if that something was human or not. It went considerably beyond Tina’s expertise, but she had to tread lighter than she dared admit. It wasn’t about depriving Eva of food in some sort of power play...mostly. It was making sure she provided nourishment Eva’s body could still handle. Not unlike how one shouldn’t give a dog chocolate. Otherwise...Well, Tina didn’t really know. 

She could recall lengthy explanations from her friend in R&D about how they were testing prototypes by interweaving plant physiology to help compensate for a mammal’s internal functions. It sounded a lot more dramatic than it was. At least, that was what her friend Amy assured her. Still, it made Tina wonder. If she was part plant, could Eva live off sunlight? If she were put in the ground and watered, would it form a little sprout with heads that would start cursing at her?

She giggled at the image and shook her head. Sadly, Tina didn’t have the luxury of a window at her desk so she couldn’t test it. Though now she couldn’t help but wonder if Eva absorbed water like a plant now too. If dipped her in a cup would she just absorb it? These were the sorts of thoughts you evidently had when there was a shrunken woman in your care.

“...so don’t you think for a minute you’ll get away with any of this!”

Oh shit, was the plant girl still talking? Tina blinked and tuned back in just in time to see Eva cross her arms and glower at her. Evidently she returned right at the end of a rant. Big or small, Eva liked to hear herself talk. Though it was admittedly kind of hot to consider how easy it was to tune her out. Still, Tina needed to respond. Something that carried the right level of casual confidence to mask the fact she wasn’t listening.

“We’ll see about that.” The woman murmured, adjusting her glasses.

Nailed it.

Eva appeared especially irate after that, and Tina responded by pursing her lips and blowing. Funnily enough, that had a way of shutting her toy up. Turned out being blasted with storm-level winds that smelled faintly of mint and leftover pizza put you in your place. Who knew?

As soon as she was done Eva shuddered and hugged her arms against her body. “At least move that damned fan away! Since you refuse to give me clothes I’m freezing!”

“Hmmmm…….No.” The woman said as she reached over and turned the fan back on - At a higher setting no less. On the plus side, any protests were now drowned out even more effectively than before.

Still, clothes weren’t a terrible idea. It was kinda nice having a naked plaything, but Tina didn’t want her to get sick or anything. Maybe she could repurpose a tissue or find some doll clothes or something. Not to mention something warmer to sleep against than old change. Food for thought, problems for later. 

“Don’t worry, I’ll feed you some crumbs when I take lunch.”

Putting all fun and games aside, Tina was at work and she went back to it. With Eva gone her workload...hadn’t...changed much at all actually. If anything it was actually easier, but it was still a lot to keep her occupied. It was alright though. Nothing she wasn’t used to, and nothing could bring her mood down right now anyway.

That is...unless she happened to see the new CEO of the company heading right towards her. Which she was. Tina briefly lifted her eyes and had just happened to catch sight of her. Not bad in itself, but their eyes met; and the woman smiled at her. Oh lord she was gonna wanna talk wasn’t she? She had to hide Eva - Quick!

In an absolutely discreet and not at all flustered move, Tina ripped the post-it note, Eva, paperclip and all, and opened a side drawer at her desk, tossing it all in without bothering to check. Just in time it seemed, as Dana’s tall frame stood opposite her desk. 

“Hey Tina, keeping busy I see.” The blonde greeted with a friendly smile.

“Good morning Miss Moore.” Tina answered with her usual nervous tick: a discreet adjustment of her glasses. No matter what she couldn’t afford to look bad in front of the boss. Or let her know Eva was in her drawer. Or that she knew Eva was missing. Or - Oh god she was gonna blow it wasn’t she?

“I told ya Tina, you can call me Dana.”

“R-Right...Morning Dana.” The woman said sheepishly. Dana really was a sweetheart. Kind, caring, intelligent, and could run a shockingly long time on a treadmill, but none of that really explained why she was here. “Sorry, old habit I guess.”

Dana snorted. “Psh, it’s alright. You got a minute to head into my office?”

“O-Of course.” 

OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod!!!!!!

Tina was nothing if not a masterclass in self composure. 

She rose to her feet and gave Dana a furtive nod. The company CEO led the way and Tina followed, her steps suddenly uncertain when paired with the casual confidence Dana exuded. It took crossing a couple halls before they got to her office, Dana letting Tina inside first before shutting the door. Yep, this was absolutely it. Nobody got invited to the CEO’s office for anything good. She knew she shouldn’t have shrunken Eva!

“Been missing you at the gym lately. You still go?” Dana asked as she circled around a large mahogany desk. She leaned back in her seat and crossed her legs, fingers interlocking over a  tanned knee as she smiled pleasantly at the dainty figure sitting opposite her.

“Huh?” The question visibly surprised Tina. “Y-Yeah. I was...a little busy this weekend so I couldn’t make it, but I still go.”

“Good.” Dana nodded. “I’ve missed my little gym buddy! Lately it’s just been me and Amy.”

“Yeah...me too.” Tina said with a sheepish smile, and that was the truth. They didn’t always run into each other, but it was always nice having people from work to exercise with. It was less awkward than being there by herself. “I’m sure I’ll see you this weekend.”

“Good, good.” Dana trailed off. The woman’s gaze became listless as she tensed in her chair, smile dimming. “Well, I brought you into my office for two things Tina. Brace yourself m’kay?” 

Tina most certainly did, squirming as though she were on trial.

“I’m worried about Eva.” The CEO said gravely.

And there it is. 

“Y-You are?” Tina tried to sound clueless. “About Miss Rhodes? Did...something happen?

“Well...Sorta.” Dana sighed. “I was trying to reach her last weekend - Ya know, try ‘n make sure she was alright; and she never got back to me. So I figure I’d stop by her house and check it out.”

Oh GOD she checked the house!

“I know she wasn’t the best boss for you, but she was still my friend. I wanted to be there for her, ya know?” Dana proceeded solemnly. “Her vehicle was still there, but if she was home she sure wasn’t answering. Now, I know what you’re thinking. I’m probably overreacting. God knows I’ve been known to do that. But I just got this weird feelin’ and wanted to see if you knew anything.” The woman’s brilliant blue eyes stared intently at Tina. Now, I know you two weren’t exactly on good terms what with everything that happened, but-”

“I can explain Miss Moore-!”

“You ain’t got nothing to explain sweetie. Eva was a bitch. I know that.” Dana dismissed. “But still, you guys worked together for years. So I figured you might know if she was up to something. Last thing we need is her getting in trouble trying to get some kinda ‘payback’.”

Wait. 

What? 

Dana hadn’t seemed to notice the incredulous look sent her way. “Long as I’ve known Eva, she’s never been a gal to let sleeping dogs lie. If she’s mad enough, she might do something reckless or stupid. Maybe I’m just being paranoid but...Iunno. It doesn’t feel like something she’d do, right? If she hated my guts she’d at least let me know first.”

“Yeah, she would.” The mousy woman nodded, trying her best not to breathe the biggest sigh of relief. This didn’t seem to be an accusation, but a warning. “She’d probably have this huge speech about how you betrayed her and stuff.”

Dana actually got a wry chuckle out of that. “Yeah, you’re right; but like I said, I just wanted to let you know. Lately she’s been grinding that axe against you, and she just might be dumb enough to try and use it. It’s probably nothing, but I’m a bit of a worrywart sometimes.”

What Dana was, was a very good friend. Far better than Eva deserved. Even after everything she was trying to look after everyone and keep all parties happy. Before such a warm gaze Tina shuffled in her seat and toyed with the edges of her sleeves. She wasn’t sure how she could even respond to any of that. She couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty in front of this woman. Though it was rather ironic to think it was a concern that Eva would be the one to do something reckless. 

“Sorry, probably shouldn’ta brought it up.” The taller woman said apologetically. “If it makes you feel better though I have good news too!”

“Good news?” Tina lifted her head and her glasses drooped down her nose in an adorable manner. 

“Mhm.” Dana smiled and effortlessly pushed onto a different, better topic. “It actually has to do with Eva too. I’m gonna bring it up to the Board this Friday, but...What would you say to a promotion?”

Somehow, between shrinking a woman down, talking with her, playing with her, and dominating her in her own bed - Somehow this was more shocking than all of it. Tina’s jaw fell agape as she stared blankly at Dana. The moments ticked by one after another in awkward silence. “Pr-Promotion? Like...Miss Rhodes’ old job?

“Yeahuh. I mean, you already kinda do it anyway. No reason why you shouldn’t fill the open seat, right?”

She had a point, but still. Could Tina just...do that? Was it okay? Apprehension hit the woman like a truck and her mind blanked. She could chart out a thousand and one things that could go wrong. Her anxiety was kicking into overdrive and her leg bounced up and down nervously while her mind somehow both ran rampant and was empty.

There were so many others who could be better qualified. She’d never been in an Executive role before - What if she screwed it up? Heck, did she deserve it? She’d already shrunken Eva down and taken her for herself. Who was she to take her job too? Oh God that would mean more meetings. She’d have to...talk with people…Frequently. So many meetings, so much pressure, so much...everything!

Never in all her life had she envisioned this was possible. Size technology was more real than this conversation that was taking place. Tina wasn’t sure what to say or even what to feel, but the woman took a deep breath.

“Tina?” Dana looked vaguely concerned. “Need a bit to think it over?”

“No...I just…” 

The woman shook her head and lifted her gaze, fingers pressing her glasses against her nose. She couldn’t be the woman who would run away from everything. If she couldn’t handle this, what right did she have to keep Eva?

“I’d like that very much.”

Pain & Gain - A by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And here it is. Half of what is probably the single longest chapter in the whole story. The other half will go up in a couple days, but in the mean time enjoy!

[Breast, Sweat, Humiliation, Unintentional]

----------------------

 

Eva would have given anything for it to stop. It was far from the first time the thought came to her since her unfortunate reduction, but this time she’d never felt it more strongly. For the bulk of the hour all she had known was the constant restrictive pressure of Tina’s bosom compressing around her, Eva trapped in darkness save for whatever dregs of light filtered through the fibers of the giant’s pink crop top. After a time, her sight had adapted enough to make out the vague definition of Tina’s body. In the dark it resembled a stretch of some sort of nightmarish, amorphous world. Every breath and step Tina made redefined the landscape in subtle, but meaningful ways; often adding to the already incredible strain applied to Eva’s smaller body.

Over a week had already passed since her decline into insignificance. A week that saw no short supply of hells both physical and verbal. Thus far Eva had managed to succeed in keeping herself together; though she’d have been lying if she said it were easy. Miss Tina was a monster incapable of mercy. A tormentress who, once she found her stride, delighted in every debasing thing she could do to her prey. That slight visage, Eva had learned, was but a facade masking a monster far worse than whatever villain she claimed Eva was; and regrettably there was still not a damn thing she could do about it.

She had tried to flee precisely once when an opportunity presented itself at the office. An attempt where she went against all common sense and leaped willfully off the edge of Tina’s desk. As she expected, she survived after an exceptionally long and painful fall. With Tina away to handle work tasks Eva had been allotted a generous half hour to make her bold escape. Without wasting any time she hurried as fast as her legs could take her, crossing the expansive fields of carpet that defined the office. All she needed was to get to the open space where someone, anyone could see her and set this right. Her grand reward for this endeavor was the underside of Alan’s loafer as the older man continued unawares. 

Others had come in the interim, but it was much the same song and dance. Most didn’t accidentally step on Eva thankfully, but none noticed her. None, of course, aside from Tina. The bespectacled giant’s penchant for keeping her eyes to the ground when she walked proved rather...unfortunate. That, incidentally, was the second time in the hour Eva had been stepped on. 

Ever since, Tina hadn’t cared to leave such things to chance. Barring absolutely certainty Eva couldn’t escape, she’d taken to keeping the smaller woman on her person at all times. Even when circumstances didn’t allow her any bags or pockets with which to stuff her toy. That wasn’t a dilemma for Tina, oh no. Creative problems called for creative solutions, and she quickly grew fond of stowing Eva away in more...intimate places. 

Hence, her current stay in what the small woman had hatefully, and quite creatively in her opinion, dubbed Bounce Hell. So named for the inevitable motions Eva was subjected to each time Tina took a step.

The most disparaging thought, however, was one Eva had little choice but to finally acknowledge as another footfall sounded off and Tina’s chest slammed in from all sides. Today was Saturday and while she had been granted a stay of execution last week when Tina was flush with excitement at her new plaything, this week there was no such luck. For today marked Tina’s return to her precious gym. 

It hadn’t dawned on Eva until she saw the brunette step out in an unusually brazen outfit for her. The aforementioned pink crop top that restrained a generous bosom without leaving much for the imagination and a form-fitting pair of black yoga pants. Thick-soled black running shoes gave the already unbearably massive giant that extra bit more height, and in her hands she lugged around a small carrying bag. With that subtle arrangement of context clues Eva realized precisely where Tina was going and, for just a hair of a second, she dared to hope she would get to just sit in her fishbowl and appreciate tireless boredom instead of the stuffy heat that came with being trapped against a giant’s body. 

The fact she was currently wiping sweat from her brow and onto the side of Tina’s gargantuan breasts told how that ended up playing out.

Was it the worst disgrace she had endured thus far? No. But it was another humiliation at the end of an increasingly long line of them. The confines of the woman’s top was many things, but it was not spacious. Her bust had little room to move and shift. Very handy for someone who wanted to exercise without a pair of balloons flying in a hundred directions. Rather miserable for the naked thing caught between two mountains fighting against what limited space they had. The combination of the constant crushing pressure and the motion machine of every step tossing her around was enough to render the smaller woman ill, Eva nearly retching more than once. 

Eva struggled to find the thoughts to accurately convey how hot her prison was. Tina had yet to even begin her exercises, but over time her natural body heat had festered in the depths of her clothes; and Eva, pitifully small and trapped against said body, was subject to the world’s most unpleasant sauna. Her only distraction from this misery was the ebb and flow of the chest’s embrace around her, each time offering just a hint of freedom before pressing back in. Well, that and what passed for a view of the outside world. 

The only true light source Eva had was the slightest opening of Tina’s top at the base of her neck, and all that awaited her if she tried to look up towards it was a skyline of light-cloth and a glimmer of pale skin. Not enough space for her escape of course. Why would it be? She had long since given up the futile effort of trying to climb her way out of this cramped prison. Aside from that, however, she could actually see the vague shapes of the world beyond. Just as light filtered in through the cloth fibers, that same light allowed Eva an obfuscated view of things. She could see the colossal shapes of other people in the distance. As well as the alien architecture of the gym wherever Tina walked. 

In addition, a chaotic storm of white noise constantly assaulted Eva’s ears. From the blaring pop music playing off the overhead speakers to the confused cacophony of dozens of televisions set to different stations. The endless deluge of giants whose every footfall and word resounded like thunder. Someone normal-sized like Tina could simply tune out all the clangor, but for Eva it proved inescapable. Hopes of freedom and vindication were what kept her strong in these trying times, but when the world at large looked and sounded so loud and...alien. When she couldn’t even see people except from between the fibers of a woman’s shirt; it made the once imposing Eva feel very, very small. 

In time, one of the many amorphous shapes she saw stopped and seemed to turn towards Tina, lifting what appeared to be a hand in greeting. 

“Hey Amy.” Tina’s voice reverbed as she came to a full stop. Details on the identity of who she was speaking with were beyond the scope of Eva’s limited vision. The name, however, rang a bell from the last time she was here. She recalled the ponytailed redhead who was Tina’s companion that day. A taller, slim athletic sort from what she could remember. The profile fit what little she could discern of the person standing before Tina.

“There’s my little buddy. Was wondering if I’d ever see you again.” The colossus let out a rumbling laugh. 

“It’s only been a couple weeks.” Tina shyly responded. The nerve of this woman to play at shyness when she had a person in her cleavage was arguably the pettiest thing to irk Eva today.

The duo proceeded to exchange a short list of pleasantries and banter meaninglessly about things that Eva couldn’t have cared less about. For a moment, she debated the merits of trying to squirm to get the stranger’s attention. Though that seemed a poor idea and she dismissed it out of hand. Upon reflection, the last thing she needed was to make the situation worse for herself by drawing the attention and ire of her tormentress. Granted, it wasn’t like Tina ever needed an excuse anyway. 

Partway through the friendly greetings, Tina lifted her arms high above her head. An act that also lifted her whole chest inches upward and loosened the death vice her bosom had on Eva. Drawing in a deep breath, Tina held the position for a moment. Then the woman’s arms swung downwards, their form just barely visible beyond the pink barrier of cloth, and the giant bent forward. In what seemed a deliberate act of aggression, Tina’s upper arms pressed in against the sides of her bust. The pressure, naturally, intensified tenfold and forced a sudden, uncontrolled gasp from Eva.

A couple moments later the hold released, and Tina began to stretch from side to side, her small captive free falling wherever she turned. Then she bent forward as far as she could, gravity inverting for Eva as the woman fell into the sky and was caught by none other than the cloth of Tina’s crop top; and before any gracious thoughts of freedom could take root, Tina uprighted herself and Eva came crashing back down unceremoniously onto the top of her former assistant’s breast. 

That was the worst of it at least. For a few more minutes Tina and her friend continued their warm-up stretches and offered Eva, perhaps unawarely, precious few moments to collect herself.

“How’ve things been?” Tina asked as the duo headed towards...whatever that was in the distance. Eva could only make out but so much from her prison. To the best of her abilities, she could deduce that it resembled a series of platforms with a couple giant arches at the sides.

“Busy. Ever since that big breakthrough we had, my department head has been hounding us about testing. Testing. Testing. Testing, and not even the fun stuff. Just simulations.” The redhead audibly groaned. “Can’t complain too much though. It’s a big deal, and it’s sounding like I might get promoted to team lead for the breakthrough.”

“Oh my god, congratulations!” Tina exclaimed. “That’s awesome!”

“It’s well-earned.” The woman chuckled. “How about you? Things better now that Bitchy Rhodes is gone?”

How dare-

Another step sent Eva bouncing in the air, cutting off that train of thought. 

“Ugh!” Eva let out a frustrated grunt and smacked a hand ineffectively into the plush skin beneath her. Was Tina not even going to let her think in peace?! She started petulantly at the looming figure in the world beyond, mind beginning to wonder after a moment. How did this person know who she was? Had Tina spoken with her about them? Or…?

Even though ignoring wasn’t an option to begin with, Eva found herself paying attention to the conversation. A fly on the wall as it were. Or more appropriately a speck on a breast. 

“Um…” Tina probably awkwardly veered her eyes there. A safe bet said she adjusted her glasses too. “I guess you could say that. I kinda actually-”

“-Oh hey there!”

Interrupting the conversation was a voice Eva hadn’t heard in what felt like months. It was bassier, but there was no mistaking the infectious upbeat, slightly-southern drawl of Dana. Never in her life had she been so happy to hear the blonde interrupt someone. A glimmer of hope had presented itself at last. If she could somehow escape this prison and get the blonde’s attention everything could be undone. Eva simply needed an opening, and Tina’s sudden pivot that sent her flying yet again was not it. 

“Oh Miss Mo- Er, Dana! Good morning.”

“Heya D.”

“Howdy howdy.” Dana greeted the duo. “I was wondering when I’d finally get to see ya here again Tina. This is the only place I feel like I ever see you relaxed.” 

“I know right?” Amy commented. 

While Tina stuttered her way through a reply, Eva groaned and lifted herself up. That latest little move had flung her right towards one of Tina’s expansive areolae. Not but a few inches away was the wall of her pink top, keeping the jiggling beast enchained. While the trio of giants in the outside world enjoyed their mundane conversation (Which mostly seemed to repeat the greetings Tina and Amy shared already), Eva took the chance to climb just a little bit higher to more stable footing. As stable as it got anyway. 

Far she can tell, the conversation was just devolving into the same inane pleasantries any incidental encounter brought. Eva sighed and wiped her brow with a wrist, mind running rampant trying to figure out a way that she, a bug-sized woman trapped in the world’s strangest prison, could escape and get the attention of Dana, a living skyscraper who spent more time inspecting her manicure than the floor. A most difficult puzzle to solve, but solve it she must.

Wholly independent of Eva, the trio began to step onto the nearby platforms she spied before. Each took one for themselves and the vague archways the smaller woman managed to make out earlier seemed to be handrails. At the forefront of the contraption was a sort of terminal. Tina reached over to set her glasses over it and what they were finally dawned on Eva. 

Oh, a treadmill. 

That was one riddle solved.

...

Wait…

A treadmill?!

Just as the realization and its implications hit her, the device roared to life beneath Tina’s feet with the push of a button. The conveyor belt began slow and steady as the giant walked. One both sides of her Amy and Dana did the same, Dana just chattering away and Amy humming under her breath. Not a bad beginning per se, but the heaving motion of Tina’s chest began anew. Swathes of pale skin rose and fell with her every step, and after a minute or so she pushed the button again. The treadmill quickened and with it so did Tina. The almost imperceptible bounce of her chest intensified, regularly tossing Eva up and down like a trampoline in an escalating hell.

A minute later, it happened again. CLI-CK went the button, and away went Tina. What was, to her, a light jog was a very, very different thing for her hapless passenger. Up and down. Up and down. Up and Down her chest heaved. Mere centimeters or inches at most, but over a dozen feet to Eva. Tina’s chest heaved upwards with enough force to knock the dark-haired woman into the skyline of pink, and it came down just as readily to crash her back into the thick embrace of squishy skin. Ad nauseum, over and over again. One couldn’t begin to imagine the feeling of being flung around a sauna, crashing constantly into dark surfaces while knowing all the while that the one who caused all of it was enjoying your plight - If she even noticed it. 

For a fourth and even a fifth time the treadmill sped up. Tina had since turned her brisk walk into a rather nimble jog, one that made her chest pound like a constant quake beneath Eva’s feet. The others at her sides were a setting or two slower, but keeping pace on their own terms. Conversations died as they were short of breath and constantly gasping for more, occupying themselves with whatever suited their fancy. They were very much the last things on Eva’s mind at this point, the woman constantly on the move in her own way. Up and down. Side to side. At times she was free and flying in the air and at others she was slammed mercilessly between the mountains that tormented her so, but she never stopped moving. 

What was already a hellish heat had grown so much worse. The air was thick with a growing musk that made breathing difficult. Sweat began to accumulate across Tina’s body and it went without saying Eva found herself rolling into it on more than one occasion. In time Eva cried out, surprisingly meek cries pleading for it to stop, but Tina was a merciless god. Between the noise of the gym, its machines, and Tina’s own heavy breaths she never would’ve heard Eva; and even if she did it didn’t matter. As the woman was keen on pointing out, she was in charge, and right now what she wanted to do was keep running. What her plaything wanted didn’t matter. It all simply went on and on. All Eva could do was despair as it seemed there was no end in sight.

Pain & Gain - B by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And here is the second half of the chapter. As ever thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

[Breast, Thigh, Butt, Crush, Foot, Unaware, Aware, Humiliation]

----------------

 

Over half an hour. 

Over half. An. Hour

That was how long the trio ran. First Dana succumbed to exhaustion. Then Amy. Finally, Tina also turned her device off and stepped away. The three of them took a seat and were left gasping for air, Tina’s heart in particular pounding away like a drum as she reached into the bag she brought. Judging by the sloshing noise, it sounded as though the woman had grabbed a water bottle. The hell had ended, but by that point Eva was a battered and weary woman collapsed atop one of Tina’s breasts. Any thoughts of escape were quite thoroughly crushed out of her and her body was slick with sweat that was not her own.

The temptation to give in reared itself once again, but no. She couldn’t. She had to remember who she was. What she wanted. Eva’s whole body ached; she was hot, miserable, and bit back the urge to sob her woes away into the pliant folds of Tina’s body. Times like these it was so very easy to surrender to temptation. Give the bitch whatever she wanted and simply beg for the agony to stop. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn’t; but that was a dangerous line. She could tell herself it would just be this one time, but then there would be another. And another. And another. Until she was a broken slave of a woman lapping away at the feet of a giant who had done it to her.

No. She would never let that happen. No matter what Tina said, she wasn’t Spot or Muffin or Tiny or whatever stupid nickname the woman would try to come up with. She was Eva! Eva Anne Rhodes! And she would overcome this!

Though at the moment she could be forgiven for being just a wee bit tired. 

“Whew, you never fail to impress Tina. I always get my best runs trying to keep up with you.” Dana wheezed out from the distance.

“T-Thank...haa...you…” The brunette didn’t even have the air  capacity to be modest. She reeled her head back and sighed, the shadows of her fingers coming over the neck of her shirt. Eva wearily observed as light suddenly filtered in. Blinding light that made her wince, but light all the same; and, more importantly, the blessed cool air of the outside world. The red-faced woman who made Eva’s life hell never looked so divine as she shook the neck of her shirt and fanned in wave after wave of that crisp salvation. 

New life flowed into the smaller woman as she felt a sliver of gratitude for this minor mercy. She didn’t have any strength left to fight the chaos of Tina’s bosom as it shook with each tug of the woman’s wrist, nor did she care. Eva felt limp and let the titaness do as she pleased, her body tossed freely through the skies like a flea with every slight bounce. For a few blissful seconds she could make out the outer world unhindered. Hundreds of feet away Dana loomed, her tan features a dark red and sweat lining her brow. Not far elsewhere was the redhead, Amy. Not quite as red in the face as the others, but voraciously guzzling water. Water Eva would’ve killed for, truth be told.

Alas, her life since her reduction had not been kind and it wasn’t about to change now. 

Tina had her eyes squarely on the others as they chatted, three friends simply enjoying a day at the gym. It was a mundane thing and yet envy stabbed at the heart of the pitiful shrunken woman. This was the world she had lost. Now here she was reduced into the realm of the insignificant, too small to even be seen. Let alone heard. 

With the latest tug of Tina’s crop top, Eva saw a glimmer of light from below as she fell. The thinnest opening where the pink material pulled away from Tina’s abdominals. A gap that was small and ultimately meaningless, but then again, so was Eva. 

Just as she had lost the will to try and escape for the day, fate, it seemed, was offering her something. Whether that offering was a blessing or a curse remained to be seen. Her body naturally careened down the length of Tina’s body with the latest wrack of Tina’s wrist, Eva lacking the agency, energy, or desire to stop herself. Tina appeared much too busy fanning herself to notice the bug-sized figure bouncing atop her chest; or to hear the surprised cries as Eva realized there was naught but open air beneath her. The giant apparently had no idea that Eva threaded the needle and slipped right through the bottom of her pink top. The freedom her plaything had yearned for so desperately, at a price.

Eva landed painfully on a fresh, firm surface, having traded a pink sky and pale earth for a whole new skyline and a fresh ground atop Tina’s thigh. “Ugghhhh…” She groaned, struggling to so much as lift herself. She was tired, thirsty, and hungry after being trapped for such a time. The irony of the moment was not lost on her as she looked around gasping in air. How fitting that she was finally on the cusp of exactly what she wanted and couldn’t muster the energy to crawl away?

The trio of giants seemed so blissfully ignorant as they continued to rest and chat. They lived in a world beyond hers, almost unrecognizable as a race Eva was once a part of. Their words were distorted by sheer volume and yet also impossible not to hear and comprehend. Eva was in a miserable heap trying to gather her strength after one of the worst ordeals of her life - But to Tina and her friends it was merely a pleasant conversation.

“Tch.” Dana clicked her tongue after a few minutes of banter. She pulled a phone from her pocket and whatever was on the screen elicited a frown. “Sorry ya’ll. It looks like I’m gonna need to duck out early.”

“No...Dana…!” Eva groaned, fresh despair hitting as she watched Dana’s colossal form rise to her feet. She lifted a hand pleadingly to the blonde, but of course it went unnoticed. 

“That’s fine.” Tina nodded, a couple beads of sweat falling from her brown locks. Luckily they fell nowhere near Eva. “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah.” Her older friend nodded. “Just some Board stuff. Reminds me, don’t forget the meeting’s on Thursday this week due to the holiday.” 

“Of course. See you at work.” 

“Later D.”

Dana wasted no time hurrying out after that. She toweled herself off and bid her farewells, but it was her final words that seemed to stick out.  Even as Eva was forced to watch her best shot at freedom walk right out the door, some indescribable part of her latched onto that small comment. And she wasn’t the only one.

“Meeting on Thursday?” Amy asked. 

Tina turned and leaned away from the questioning woman, slyly biting her lip. “Oh, it’s no big deal I just uh...Kinda...Got promoted onto the Board.”

Silence. For several moments there was nothing but silence. 

“It’s uh...officially gonna be announced Monday?” Tina offered awkwardly. 

Eva and this red-haired stranger were equally stunned as they both watched Tina. For Amy it was understandable, but after everything that had happened Eva really had no right to be surprised anymore. Even so, the arrogant woman froze. She looked at the looming form of Tina’s marbled torso and, under her breath, let out the softest despondent whimper.

Even at this latest juncture, the bitch found a way to take something else from her. 

Amy’s reaction was quite the opposite. Words of shock and congratulations and playful ribbing all spewed forth. The redhead all but bulldozed past Tina’s walls of stuttering modesty, already discussing plans of celebration. Despite her best efforts to dissuade her friend, Tina was as helpless as Eva in this particular fight. Though to Eva it all fell upon deaf ears regardless. She could only focus on the woman towering far above her. Who had reduced her to this naked thing stained with dirt and sweat. Eva could only stare in dumbfounded disbelief. 

No matter what sort of existential plight Eva was going through, Tina eventually stood and moved with Amy towards their next exercise. Instinct compelled the smaller woman to cling on for dear life, Eva’s knuckles digging into Tina’s pants even if she herself knew not why. She could survive the fall. If anything, falling would allow her to finally get away and be free. It would’ve been easier than whatever she was doing now. It would’ve been smarter. She should have done it.  

Eva held on though, something intangible keeping her stuck to Tina. Somehow, even after all the relentless torment and degradation, it was this that stung the most. Even at the size of an insect she could take pride in the pyrrhic victory of their work roles. Tina was beneath her. No matter how big she got or how much she acted otherwise, she would never amount to the glory that was Eva Rhodes.

And yet she had.

It may’ve seemed inconsequential, and it probably was. Eva had been fired, shrunken, and tormented in unimaginable ways. Through it all there was but one comfort: the knowledge that she was who she was and that she would overcome it. Some people were born better than the rest. She was born into prestige and worked hard to excel from a young age. Nothing could change that - All of that came crashing down and, in a moment of shock, the diminished Eva simply couldn’t process the world around her. 

Was she simply hanging on out of a struggle against her own survival instincts? Or...was it something else? Did some part of her...want to stay with Tina? Some intangible facet of Eva that feared the unknown so much she couldn’t leave even if she wanted to? Could she, in fact, survive without Tina’s magnanimity? So much of her time had been spent cursing her situation and so little actually processing it. 

“I wanna break you.”

What if she was already broken?

Any other person would’ve cracked by now. Eva was little more than a gnat compared to Tina. She was currently a speck clinging to the thighs of a goddess. One who tormented her, yes, but who also offered food, shelter, and made herself clear from the onset. It flew in the face of her worldview. Any doubts were always dismissed so easily out of hand, but in her current predicament she had to wonder: was this simply the latest injustice or had she been wrong? 

Was she beginning to accept this?

No. 

That couldn’t be the case. If she was wrong here then where else had she gone awry? Going down that mental path was too dangerous. She had to...She had to focus. Yes, that’s right. Focus back on the task at hand. She was free, and when Tina stopped moving it was a chance to take in the situation anew. Whatever apprehensions continuing to grip her were promptly pushed aside. They were merely the delusions of a woman fatigued after what she’d been through. Nothing more. 

Refocusing herself, Eva drew a deep breath and turned her gaze towards where the gigantic duo were heading. The clangor of their meaningless conversation continued to echo in from above, having shifted into evening plans. Eva, however, was more keen on where they appeared to be going: a corner of the sprawling room dedicated to using weights. Numerous barbells, weight benches, and assorted machinery laid scattered about with the occasional device already occupied. 

Of them all however, Tina seemed en route for one in particular. A piece of metallic equipment that sported a cushioned seat and broke off into four jointed sections - two for up and two for down. Each one had a metal rod for slotting on weights as well as cushions for a person to comfortably press against said weights. Its specific name escaped Eva, but she grasped its purpose implicitly: to train a person’s limbs. 

“Iunno Amy. A restaurant sounds like a bit much.” Tina commented as her colossal form reached the exercise machine. As if allaying any doubts as to who would be using it first, she assumed her spot atop the seat and leaned back into the metal spine. 

The redhead rolled her eyes and sputtered her lips. “Pft, hardly.” She dismissed as she set a water bottle onto the floor and bent forward to grab a couple weights, slotting them onto the bars by Tina’s shins. “You got a promotion girl! And I’m close to one too. If you won’t celebrate now, when will you?” There was a thunk as more weights were added. Several more thunks followed. 

One could easily argue Tina had been celebrating nonstop for a while now, but for obvious reasons she couldn’t just say that. The brunette sighed and set her personal bag down nearby. “Mnn...If you want.” She relented, reaching up for her glasses. “Hm?”

It was a low, virtually nonexistent grunt, but a meaningful one. Amy was busy putting on weights and prattling on about places the pair could go. Too distracted by her own ramblings to notice Tina giving her bosom a discreet poke. Or how her friend’s body subtly stiffened, brown eyes quickly scouring the vicinity before noting the tiny figure on her leg with some tangible relief. Amy never noticed any of it, but Eva most certainly did. 

The smaller woman locked eyes with Tina for an instant, a fresh surge of adrenaline lifting her tired body. Now or never. If she was going to run this was her chance! She needed only make the leap and freedom would be hers. Amy’s eyes were on the ground as she added weights and Tina giving chase would only add to the likelihood Eva would be noticed. A desperate and inelegant plan perhaps; but it was all Eva had on the fly. The woman shot to her feet and made for a sprint to the edge of Tina’s vast thigh. 

Unfortunately, such a plan appeared doomed to fail from its inception. While to Eva it was a fervent rush of adrenaline akin to a mad sprint, to Tina it was an insect-sized woman skittering across her body. All she needed to counter it was merely to twitch her leg to the side. A swift, sudden fake out before the limb swung hard in the opposite direction. The former move proved enough to throw Eva off balance, and the later was sufficient to send her flying back whence she came. She flew right from Tina’s thigh, gravity taking hold. A triumphant smirk served as the last thing Eva saw of Tina’s face before she descended between her legs. 

The giant’s thighs had her utterly surrounded, cutting Eva largely from view. Without missing a beat Tina had already seamlessly returned to speaking with her friend, eyes occasionally flickering to the woman caught between two walls of powerful muscle with no small amount of relief. There was but a thin space of plush cushioning directly in front of Tina’s looming crotch, and there Eva had landed. The world was walled off by her legs, each limb resting against the padded cushions of the exercise machine.

Dreadful realization struck Eva as she was reminded of the machine - and what being here meant for her.

The numerous weights were all set and ready to go. All that separated Eva from certain doom was a bit of chatter among giants. Chatter that ended long before she had another chance to flee.

The slender giant opened with a testing rep first. Her arms, holding onto iron bars, came together directly ahead of her. At the same time, the woman’s shins did the same to the lower set of weights. Tina’s body trembled with a hint of strain, but that was nothing when compared to Eva’s newfound punishment. Tina’s legs steamrolled over her and caught her in the side of one of her thighs as its equally mighty companion pressed in from the other side, pressuring Eva in a vice grip that had her instantly yearning for the safe haven of Tina’s crop top.

“One!” Amy counted encouragingly.

Fua-!” Tina breathed out and released her hold on the four bars, arms and legs spreading wide as she eased out of it. Blissful open air welcomed Eva yet again as she fell back to the cushion, not that it would last. A key difference between this new ordeal and what came before on the treadmill was the treadmill was rather incidental. Whereas this? This was very, very deliberate; and Tina was just getting started. 

Barely a moment passed before Tina’s limbs came together once more, and as it had before her thighs ground against Eva’s pitiful body. Amy counted off yet again and Tina released, beginning a process that went on again and again. Slowly at first; and only getting faster as Tina found her rhythm. A constant cycle of moving the weights - And of smashing Eva repeatedly between her legs.

A silver lining at least, if one could ever call it that, was Eva was spared the sweltering hell of being trapped against Tina’s body this time. As well as the pendulous motion machine of flying in all directions. By comparison, this was a far more straightforward and lax torture - But it was torture.

For her meek demeanor and weak will, Tina was a powerful woman. The muscles on her legs popped against the fine contours of her yoga pants, hiding nothing with each crunch. Pressure great enough to move what must’ve been easily over a hundred pounds of raw weight collapsed together on either side of the lesser woman; and each time muffled gasps rang out bitterly against Tina’s invasive legs. All that spared Eva from it being even worse was, hilariously enough, her own small size keeping her away from the epicenter of Tina’s muscles. 

No rep lasted longer than a couple seconds. It was instead the sheer volume of them that made this particular torment so agonizing. Thus far Amy had only counted off a couple dozen, but to Eva it felt so much more. Whether Tina was motivated by her own desire to work out or the idea that each rep was another admonishment to her plaything, the woman pushed herself to go as far as she could. Ten reps. Twenty. Thirty. More

“Forty-nine…! C’mon Tina. One more!” 

By that point, the shorter giant was gasping for air, shuddering from simply holding onto the machine. Sweat lined her brow and she barely held on; while between her legs a very weary and quite crushed Eva laid, begging for Tina to give up while Amy did the opposite. “M-nnnn-!” One final crunch, with everything the giant had. Her arms and legs trembled with exhaustion as she pushed on. The four metallic arms barely moved, but they did move, slowly coming together one final, agonizing time. Tina held it for a full second, and down below Eva all but cried. 

Fifty!” 

Instantly the weights were released and the giant collapsed against the back rail, arms falling to her sides as she wheezed. “Thank god…” She boomed. 

Eva’s sentiments exactly. 

Sweat that wasn’t her own soaked the raven-haired plaything’s body. She had managed to pick herself up from the dregs of despair only to be smacked back down yet again it seemed. She remained splayed on the exercise cushion, her body aching and tired. Why did the monster have to see her at the worst possible time? Why?! Every. Damn. Time!

The real knife twist was the absolute praise afforded to Tina for her impressive physical display. Amy all but exalted her friend for the feat; and even in exhaustion the brunette exuded a sort of modest pride. She hid behind her usual nervous tick with a slight smile, slotting her glasses back up her nose before making way for Amy. Notably, she did not grab Eva when she stood.

Of course, lest Eva dare to dream she’d been forgotten, it seemed to be another of the demoness’s games. As she began to move a quick but subtle flick of Tina’s finger sent Eva bouncing deeper across the cushioned seat. Why she would do such a thing made itself readily known as the ground around the tiny woman darkened with a fresh shadow.

Looming high above, the shorts-clad rear of the red-haired stranger hovered. A lean, toned bottom that presented itself just long enough for Eva to comprehend what was about to come before slamming unceremoniously down. Suffice to say, Eva was quite firmly crushed under the countless tonnes of weight as Amy made herself comfortable. It was now her turn, pressure intensifying as her weight shifted. 

“One!” Tina cheered.

What Eva would’ve given to be trapped in Tina’s bosom again. 

Mercifully, Amy only lasted half as long as Tina. That still amounted to a solid five minutes of pure, excruciating misery as the redhead ground herself into her seat, every twist and pivot of her body a new series of painful experiences for Eva. It couldn’t have ended soon enough; and even when the woman stood back up, Eva clung to her rear an extra moment before flaking off like a leaf. 

Please...Is it over? The small woman wondered. At this point she was on the verge of resorting to prayer. Any fight was once again quite thoroughly beaten out of her in this cruel world of giants.

In the interim, and in total juxtaposition, Tina sat a short distance away, half-empty water bottle in hand and a towel in the other, looking much less flushed after a few minutes of rest. She flashed Amy a supportive smile, even if her eyes were quick to veer towards the seat again. To Eva. As she stood, her form rising to the heavens far beyond her toy, Eva didn’t even bother trying to pick herself up for another escape attempt. It took less than a couple seconds before WHAM! The clean white sole of the giant’s running shoe came to rest against the side of the seat. Rather cleverly, Tina was masking what she was doing by tying her laces.

“So whaddaya wanna do next Tina?” Amy asked after a healthy guzzling of H20.

The giant hummed for a moment, eyes naturally falling onto Eva in consideration “How about...the leg press?” She suggested with a discreet smile. One that meant nothing good for Eva. 

“Really? More leg stuff already?”

While Tina nodded, Eva was swept against her fingers with a wave of the woman’s hand; and, in the same smooth motion, brought to the side of her shoe. With some dextrous sleight of hand Tina slotted Eva into the opening by her ankle. Another poke from her finger, and Eva was buried fully into the woman’s running shoe against the warm and admittedly damp sock.

At this juncture being caught at the whimsy of Tina’s movements was becoming a painfully familiar thing. It may’ve been a different prison, but the general beats remained the same. A cramped, humid hell where every step slid Eva wherever fate willed it. In this case, that meant further and further down against Tina’s dainty foot. Sliding until she could go no lower and was now caught firmly in the woman’s instep. A fresh addition to Tina’s insole, forced to endure every fresh footfall with naught but her foot as company.. 

At this point, to say Eva had any energy left to be scared would’ve been a lie. She was tired. Exhausted. Yet, even in that state, what little remained of her dreaded what came next. She had been crushed under countless tonnes of weight repeatedly, but even with a cursory knowledge she knew what would come next. The next exercise and her current location only meant one thing.

Even a casual layman like herself knew what a leg press was. The device in question was akin to a chair one sat in close to the floor. There they would press their feet against a metal plate one could apply weights to, and right at the heart of that exercise would be Eva. Caught between the infinite mass of her mistress and the full might of however many weights the woman wanted. Which, if the last machine was any indication, would be a lot. 

Eva didn’t know what went on outside her prison. Only that after a storm of movement the world went still for a number of serene, blissful minutes. Then gravity abruptly inverted and the socked sole that served as her sky now became the ground. Instinctively, she knew Tina had positioned herself in the machine.

“Okay.” Tina’s voice echoed from the world beyond. The closest Eva got to a warning before it began. 

The ‘sky’ of Tina’s insole came crashing in. Or maybe it was her foot simply pressing into it. Either way, whatever thin space Eva was allotted all but vanished. In its place was a new pressure, slight at first, but almost immediately intensifying beyond anything Eva had known. The woman shrieked as Tina’s feet pushed the unseen plate away from her. An absolute agony washed over her. She screamed without pause into the surface of Tina’s sock, feeling the weight of thousands upon thousands if not millions of pounds compress seemingly around nothing but her.

I’m going to die.

As soon as she felt the weight reach its apex and stay there, the woman was sure of it. In a single, sobering moment, she realized the truth of the matter. There was a limit to her supposed invulnerability, and this was most assuredly it. 

The ‘wall’ of Tina’s insole, and by proxy the metal plate outside, came down, everything shifting as Tina’s legs most likely bent. The pressure eased; as soon as Tina’s legs stretched back out it would be done. 

Of course, the giant couldn’t have known that. To her, this was just the latest game. She undoubtedly delighted into the feeble squirms against her foot, drawing a breath before stretching her legs nice and slow. Letting the weight exponentially increase against Eva’s body. Compressing her flatter, and flatter to the breaking point-!

“One.”

Darkness overtook Eva.

Reflection by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Another Friday, another Chapter. A bit of a breather after the last one, but hope people like it all the same. Bit of behind the scenes news as well. The story is almost fully edited so soon I'll be able to say with confidence how many chapters it will be. 

And also, in the near future there'll be a compilation of size works from various artists and authors posted, and yours truly wrote a piece for it based on none other than aLiR. I'll probably add it to the end of this as a bonus chapter when the full story is posted, but when it goes up I'll advertise it here for people interested.

As ever, thanks for tuning in!

---------------

 

Perhaps the most surprising thing that struck Eva when she awoke was indeed the fact that she had awoken at all. 

The scene remained freshly emblazoned in her mind. An instant of agonizing pressure rendered in gruesome detail as Tina’s socked foot all but swallowed her with the weight of the weighted plate crashing against it. A clash of equally massive, impossibly heavy titans with Eva’s small self at the epicenter. A battle that somehow surpassed every indignity that had been done to her. That threatened to drive Eva mad in mere moments. And then...

Nothing.

Had she died? Had the great Eva Rhodes met her end and popped like a grape underfoot? No, of course not. The very idea was absurd. Ghosts didn’t get sore, and she ached all over. Her eyes remained shut and her body still, but she was very much awake and aware of how heavy she felt. As well as the oddly soothing caress of something wet all across her body. A pool? Too shallow to be a deep one if so, but the liquid acted as something of a salve for Eva’s gnawing body. It wasn’t anything impressive, but it was the most peace Eva had known in quite some time. 

For the first time in...perhaps two weeks now, there was no Tina to constantly belittle her. No scheming to try and escape or one-up the situation. Simply a woman laying down and allowed to rest. A rare chance to reflect on what had happened; what had been happening for days now. Where it all went wrong and where it would go. For a woman who could so vividly remember the visceral terror of being at Tina’s whimsy in that accursed gym, now that the adrenaline had died down and she could process it logically she kept a surprisingly level head. 

She had done it again, she realized. Once more in the heat of the moment her actions failed her. There were ample opportunities for freedom and she took almost none of them, instead finding rationalizations to not do it. Why? Eva knew what she wanted, yet time after time these moments kept happening. Stretches of time where she was, perish the thought, obedient.

It had been her longest episode yet. There were times, yes, where Tina’s games wore her down and the raven-haired woman found herself saying and doing the unspeakable just to make it stop. Only ever for minutes at a time. Micro-incidents. This time though...This time was different. 

Tina had offered no demeaning commands. There was no threat of punishment or even any real words at all. She didn’t make Eva do anything. Everything that she did had been her own choice made in the heat of the moment. When push came to shove and Eva had to choose between freedom and Tina - She hesitated. Any number of excuses for it came to mind as Eva dwelled on it. A delirium brought about from heat and dehydration. A frantic desperation after being pulverized more than any person could reasonably endure. Valid reasons, but ultimately still excuses. Whatever word she wanted to use didn’t matter; it happened. 

I can’t keep this up. 

Her sobering realization. An admission really. The very notion made Eva shudder. This was the truth, however. Each new day brought with it something awful courtesy of Tina’s whimsy. There was always a fresh game or new torment ready to erode at Eva’s foundations; the very same torments that served to bolster her captor. Tina was fast adjusting to this newfound power she had and, frighteningly enough, Eva appeared to be adjusting to a lack of it. Did her words have any weight when push came to shove and she did whatever Tina asked? Did her thoughts matter when she only had them after the fact?

How long could this go on? She survived this latest trial, but what of the next time Tina decided to push the boundary just that little bit further? At what point did she finally crush Eva and couldn’t pick the pieces back up? When the dust settled and what remained was broken, either in body or spirit.

If she could survive the full weight of a leg press, she couldn’t imagine anything else Tina could ever do that would kill her. No matter, it seemed the body would survive. The same could not be said for her mind. Every stomp and teasing comment added up, and there would come a day when the giant would stare down at her and give a command...And Eva would simply obey. That would be the day she died, leaving behind nothing but a servile pet with her face. 

It was terrifyingly easy to imagine. Tina would be relaxing on her couch and watching one of her silly shows when a foot would come crashing down upon the table. There would be no words, only an implicit look, and that would be enough for Eva to get to work pampering her. Just imagining the satisfied smile that would spread across Tina’s face was enough to give Eva goosebumps. Not even because of what she would be doing.

But because she would like it.

Temptation remained a constant whisper in the back of her thoughts. A siren assuring Eva all she had to do was be a good girl. Give Tina what she wanted and all would be well. She deserved it after all. After all the horrible things Eva had done to her, why shouldn’t she be entitled to a personal plaything? She was only mean because Eva was being a bad pet. The voice was a wicked temptress, growing in strength by the day; and once Eva surrendered to it there would be no going back.

Tina was not some kind of mythical creature. She wasn’t even a particularly cruel person. Logically, Eva could remind herself of this all she wanted. Tina was still just her former assistant, awkward habits and all. That simply wasn’t what her instincts could agree with. Tina was something...more to her. At least, that was what Eva’s mind subconscious seemed to say. Whatever that something was, not even Eva could put it to words. She only knew it inspired something in her. Something that gave the voice strength while tearing herself down.

Fear.

She was scared of Tina. That was the cold, blunt truth. The woman who was a sweet, slight, and awkward thing. Yet also an unstoppable, almighty titan. A giantess whose every footstep was an earthquake. Who spoke with thunder; and whose mood was a storm Eva could only hope to endure. Peace came when she was satisfied and disaster when she was not. She could not be talked down and to go against her was to know defeat. She was no longer a mere person, and Eva didn’t dare try to entertain what title might be more fitting for her.

Yet even so, what else could she do? She couldn’t beat her, but she also couldn’t simply give up. To surrender would be to lose herself. The one thing she had left.

It brought to mind the frustrating memory where she was clinging to Tina’s leg with freedom all around, ripe for the taking. Nobody saw her. She should’ve done something. She could’ve escaped and would’ve figured something out. Anything would’ve been better than what she had done. Should’ve. Could’ve. Would’ve. The moment had passed and the mistake couldn’t be undone now. All Eva could do was try to face the future, and hope she did better next time.

Letting out a weak groan, she finally began to test her aching body. Her arms were heavy and sore, responding at their own leisure. With some concerted effort she managed to lift herself up. Opening her eyes, the woman spied the relatively foot-deep pool of water she found herself in. Her current prison, for that is what it absolutely was, had her surrounded on all sides by walls of clear glass. Colored transparent polka dots littered it in a design, trailing up the narrow tube for thirty feet above her - a water bottle. The very same Tina had been sipping from at the gym, she realized. That explained that at least. 

Looking further past the boundaries, Eva appeared to have been sequestered atop a windowsill. The blinds of the window were drawn and light filtered in over her, basking her in a cozy warmth. Opposite the window there appeared to be a steep overhang that would’ve dropped any would-be cliff divers right into the metallic hearth of a kitchen sink. In what appeared to be the trend of Tina’s abode, it was neatly kept if not small and dense with cutesy items. In addition, she noted, it was blissfully quiet.

“Miss Tina must’ve left me here and left for that date with that woman.” Eva theorized aloud.

As soon as she had said it, she caught the title and smiled ruefully. Miss Tina. What an innocuous but insidiously telling thing. In the early days Eva fought relentlessly to avoid ever giving that woman anything resembling a respectful title. Now it had a way of slipping out so easily. It was just more efficient, sparing the smaller woman unnecessary punishment in lieu of a bit of lip service. She told herself as much, and yet even in the times when her owner wasn’t around, the title still tended to slip out more often than not. That was the danger of it. 

Still, she could appreciate the consideration in her owner giving her some water at least. Perhaps the giant’s way of apologizing. It was rather easy to envision Tina pulling Eva’s limp body from the depths of her shoe, openly panicking once Eva didn’t move; and yet she also unable to draw attention to her. So in a desperate move she hid the woman somewhere on hand, and later on laid her somewhere she could rest. An amusing series of events to imagine. Perhaps not even that far from the truth. With a wry chuckle Eva leaned back into the smooth basin beneath her, the water pleasantly warm in the window’s light. 

As ever, the so-called Miss Tina was a puzzling creature. A walking contradiction that Eva simply couldn’t fathom. It would’ve been so much simpler to grasp if Tina was always either the kindhearted dweeb or the vindictive bitch. That much Eva could at least understand, but Tina was both. In the same breath that she would stutter out her words in public, her foot would be twisting upon the tiny figure squirming in her shoe. At first that was how Eva was so certain Tina was a chameleon tricking those around her. Now though...Even she had to admit that wasn’t true at all. 

Everything about this giant’s home painted the clear image of a woman with a passion for all things atypical and nerdy. A shut-in who left only when she had purpose and who otherwise kept to herself. Even her athletic figure and impressive exercise routine fit neatly into place when viewed as a means of coping with life’s many stresses. It all told a consistent story. Tina was a woman who liked cute, colorful things and spending her time playing games or watching cartoons. She stumbled over her words and disliked praise. She was also the woman who orchestrated all this, and who had no problem punishing those who had wronged her when pushed too far.

Why? When asking that, Eva couldn’t help but recall one of the giant’s favorite demeaning things to say. You aren’t a person. A simple statement, but it really did seem like the answer to the paradox. Tina was an awkward, kind girl - to people. To those who were subhuman in her eyes she knew no mercy. Only the difference between a schoolyard bully and Eva was, by her rough estimate, an average of about five and a half feet. A person large enough to step on Tina’s glasses or mock her could be yelled at or reprimanded, but it was only a bug of a woman who was truly at her absolute mercy. 

Was she even conscious of it? Tina made claims of standing up to bullies and protecting the little man as it were, but there seemed to be more to it with this. Why all this? Because she enjoyed owning a little pet? She enjoyed a sense of power her day-to-day life didn't provide? Eva could only speculate; not that it honestly mattered. Yes, she could try to peel away the layers of the woman who would toy with her, but that didn’t change the fact she was being toyed with. No, it was for the best that Eva gathered her strength for when the giant invariably returned. 

Whether Tina was kind or not, whether she was in this for the right reasons or not. Ultimately, it didn’t change a damn thing. Eva was shrunken and Tina didn’t seem inclined to ever change that. Which brought her to that constant question at the forefront of her thoughts.

What could she do?

The giant had made her wishes known from the onset and had done a good job of working towards them. She had all the cards, all the tools, and all the power. Even if Eva were to escape, where could she go? How would she get help? Would someone else actually be somehow worse than this? The sad truth was she didn’t know. Her utter insignificance and ignorance was, as ever, immensely irritating.

“Tch.” Eva kicked a leg out and water splashed across the sides of the bottle. All this time and she still had no answers. Not even a plan.  She rolled over and cupped more of the clear liquid in her hands, splashing it over her face. It helped clear her thoughts if only a little.

The water was a godsend. Something to help ease Eva’s mind and throat. It reminded her that she hadn’t eaten in days now. How curious. It wasn’t a case of her being hungry either. Was it some sort of side effect of the reduction process? That was a bit disquieting to consider. Easy as it was to forget, she was an untested specimen. How much about her had changed that she wasn’t aware of? At least there was a small comfort that she hadn’t sprouted a third arm or exploded or whatever else could’ve happened. 

With a sigh, Eva observed her hand, flexing lithe fingers and running it across a bruised thigh. She could endure tonnes of pressure. She barely ate or drank. Her skin was clammy and dirty from a few days without a proper bath. God, she dreaded to imagine how matted and filthy her hair had to be. With so many differences...Was she even still Eva? Was she still, to borrow Tina’s favorite phrase, human?  She liked to think so, but her opinion wasn’t the one that mattered. What did a giant, who knew nothing of what this was all like, see? Did they see a shrunken woman, or some sort of lesser creature? It wasn’t that long ago Eva would’ve laughed the notion out of hand, but she tried to envision it.

If it were her in the office, minding her own business, and one day she stumbled onto Tina on the floor; a naked, defenseless little thing covered in dirt and grime. Would Eva stop to help her? Would she coo gently and offer the warm embrace of her hand? Of course not. She’d lift her heel and bring it over Tina, lips curled in disgust. She would perhaps even relish the crunch of bone underfoot. 

She would never consider such a worthless creature to be a human.

So what did that make her?

That was the key question lingering in the woman’s thoughts as she closed her eyes and tried to rest. While she had the chance, it was best to appreciate the chance to simply be left to her thoughts. Regardless of what personal conclusions she would come to, soon enough, her mistress would be back and the agony would begin anew. 

Cause for Celebration by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

That time of the week once again. As ever I hope people like it! 

[Handplay, Object, Entrapment]

------------------

 

Several hours passed in the interim - easily the longest window of time Eva had to herself since this whole ordeal began. The sun had set over an hour ago and her eyes remained shut as sleep took her poor soul once again. A fleeting peace doomed not to last as she slept in her prison in the kitchen. She took what she could, however; since when Eva awoke it was both sudden and loud.

The break, it appeared, was over. 

Tina’s return announced itself with the usual aplomb of earth-rending crashes and seismic activity rumbling across the walls. Far off, Eva could hear the door opening and the subsequent footfalls of giants. Plural. As in more than one. She quickly noted that the rhythm of chaotic steps was too much to simply belong to one monster; and she had a rather safe assumption as to who it was that returned with Tina. For lack of choice in the matter, Eva found herself listening in. In the distance a powerful voice let out a wry, echoing chuckle. 

“So this is Miss Martin’s fabled abode eh?” That sounded like that Amy woman from before. 

“H-Hey quit it with that Miss Martin stuff! So I got a promotion, big deal.” Tina replied with an audible fluster in her voice. “It doesn’t change anything.”

“Whatever ya say Boss.” 

Their little celebratory dinner evidently went well. At least someone had an active evening, Eva supposed. Her muscles naturally tensed as the giants’ noises grew louder and closer, halting just one room away. Amy’s teasing went on in spite of any pitiful Tina protests to the contrary. If one didn’t know what Tina was capable of it might’ve even been a bit cute. Sadly, Eva did know and that only made her more uneasy as the chatter went on. At best this was some annoying noise to stop her from going back to sleep. At worst it was a prelude to the humiliations that awaited her shortly. The jury was out on which it was. 

“You want a drink?”

“Sure. Gimme something strong!”

That was the cue. Eva rose to her feet as she felt one of the giants making their way towards her. A familiar parade of booming footfalls that reached a crescendo as Tina’s immense form rounded the corner through the doorway. Once again she was dressed rather casually: simple jeans and a red t-shirt clinging to her buxom figure. It was a rare chance to actually look down on her again given Eva’s vantage point, the woman glibly reminded this was once her view all the time. 

The towering brunette adjusted her glasses as her eyes promptly fell onto Eva atop the windowsill. Her casual smile dimmed as she approached, a subtle hint of relief in her eyes. “I’ve only got soda as a mixer, that okay?” She called out, only half paying attention when her friend assured her it was fine. Tina rose onto the tips of her toes and leaned forward, face seemingly expanding rapidly as it came in close. Eva didn’t bother backing away as she often did when the giant did that - she was still trapped in a water bottle after all. Where was she going to go?

“Whew. You had me worried sick.” Came the low whisper with a seemingly mandatory tap against the glass edges of Eva’s prison. “Hang on.” Tina added as her fingers coiled around the bottle. 

Hang on to what exactly? Eva thought bitterly. The bottle’s walls were smooth and as such Eva could do little more than brace herself as Tina lifted it. It turned in the giant’s dainty hand and gravity sent Eva hurtling into the hard glass surface as a pittance of water splashed against her. Mere inches away and separated only by a wall of glass was the deformed surface of Tina’s palm pressing against it, blocking Eva’s view in the seconds she had before the bottle turned once again - this time vertically. A sharp cry escaped the smaller woman as the bottle was brought high above Tina’s head, the world flying past her in a blur as her prison was relocated. 

When the action settled and the bottle was set down, Eva paused and noted her surroundings warily. The sides were walled off by ivory-colored kitchen cabinets - not to be confused with the same-colored ones she was surrounded by before. Beneath her was the ridged black surface of a mountainous refrigerator; it’s roof, she swiftly deduced. Down below, very far down below, laid Tina's dark-haired scalp and the woman’s eyes staring up at her. After so long looking up at the woman it was a curious thing having a proper ‘taller’ vantage point again. Easy as it was to forget, Tina was still a rather slight, short woman. It must’ve taken all she had to set Eva’s prison so high.

Apparently confident Eva was now safely hidden, the giantess returned unabated to making a pair of drinks for her and her guest. At least for Eva it was a different vantage point for a change. From where she was it was almost like could blur her eyes and convince herself she was a towering giant as well; and not trapped in an annoying girl’s water bottle. In time, Tina had the drinks made and stepped out of view once again, reducing all Eva had to go off of back to mere eavesdropping. 

“To Miss Martin’s rise to power!”

“To our promotions.”

There was the clink of glasses and Eva simply sat down, allowing herself a chuckle at the irony of that toast. 

For a while that was it. Two colossi drinking and enjoying one another’s company while Eva remained right where she was. Dull perhaps, but after the week she’d had dull was more than appreciated. She made an effort to try and move the bottle. Maybe tackle it so it could fall from the fridge and catch Amy’s attention. It didn’t even budge. In the room beyond the gigantic duo continued to chat about whatever crossed their fancy and soon threw on a movie as idle viewing. Some old comedy about a murder mystery in a mansion by the sounds of it, hardly relevant.

It was largely ignored as far as Eva could tell, Tina and Amy talking comfortably with more than a few drinks shared between them. Tina largely had to endure the brunt of her friend’s teasing by the sounds of it. The fiery-haired woman had more than a few comments about how cutesy her friend’s apartment decor was; and once there was a healthy degree of liquid courage in her Tina actually returned fire with Amy’s apparent fascination with lizards. 

Two friends, liquor, and a small woman in the apartment. How could it possibly go wrong? As it would turn out, not in the way Eva would’ve predicted. 

It started as these things were often want to do: with a lull in conversation. Running out of banter for the moment, the pair were content to sip at their drinks and enjoy their little movie. The TV dominated the gathering for a good fifteen or so minutes; but then it was Amy of all people who spoke up. About a topic that was a bit more...relevant to the imprisoned Eva. 

“Man, Miss Rhodes getting fired sure panned out for you didn’t it?”

Even if it were somehow possible for Eva to ignore that, her ears perked as she leaned against the glass with sudden interest. Meaningless perhaps, but as a rule of thumb she tended to listen when she heard her name. 

“H-Huh? I mean, I guess you could say that.” Tina slurred ever so. “I try not to think about it like that. I’m just focusing on doing my job.”

A rueful chuckle sounded off as a reply. “Yeaaaah, that sounds like you. Sweet little Tina. You deserved better anyway. Kinda makes you hope karma smacked that bitch upside the head, huh?”

“Well...I-I wouldn’t say tha-”

“You hear she apparently went missing?”

Silence. A deathly lack of anything as the world slowed to a crawl and the air grew heavy. It was something Eva had lacked since all this started: insight into the world beyond Tina. People were taking notice. They were realizing something was amiss. Perhaps that could even mean an...investigation? Did she dare dream?

“N-N-No...I...hadn’t.”

“It was just some whispers in the lab. Guess word is getting around nobody’s seen her since she got canned - and I don’t mean in the normal ‘she moved on’ way.”

One could hear the hesitation in Tina’s voice, exacerbated by the booze. “Well...She still hasn’t cleaned out her office I guess. I just thought she was too angry to. I was going to gather her things and try to send them to her.” A decent lie for a drunk woman. 

“Plus, did you hear about the other thing?” Amy went on. 

There was a momentary pause. “Other...thing?”

“Oh yeah, apparently a few days ago someone noticed the new Reducer prototype had lost some of its charge. Almost like a person had used it.” Amy said. 

Eva felt her heart skip a beat. No way.

“R-Really?”

“And moved the key from where this someone left it.”

“Uh huh.”

“And didn’t know this someone could check the access logs.”

“Right.”

What a most delightfully unexpected wrinkle. Eva was on the edge of her bottle, trying to envision the undoubtedly delicious look on Tina’s face right now. This Amy woman knew. She fucking knew! And she had Tina dead to rights! It was such a curse that she couldn’t bear witness to this glorious moment, but Eva’s imagination was more than happy to fill in the gaps. She wove a beautiful scene of the two on that couch, Tina blank faced while Amy leaned in with a knowing look. The former’s jaw wide open and unable to say anything for a long while.

“Got something you wanna say Tina?”

“...”

The next few moments were critical. Whatever came next would change everything. The secret was out. Despite her confidence to the contrary, it appeared Tina’s preemptive measures weren’t as air tight as the giant brunette once thought. What this meant, who could say? Whatever it was it brought new life to the reduced woman as she continued listening in, relishing in the mental image of Tina’s panic. 

“I-I didn’t think anyone would notice! I...I just saw where you kept the access key and...and…” She blubbered.

“And you thought you could just shrink Eva since she was canned anyway?” Amy finished.

Never had a silence been so gloriously damning.

“Where is she?”

“I-In the kitchen.”

“Wanna be a dear and get her for me?”

Against such a command from her friend, the timid Tina never stood a chance. Without a word she stood and moved, her steps resounding like choir bells for all the joy they brought Eva. At long last, someone noticed! This woman was...Well she hesitated to say she was here to rescue her. At this point that seemed a bit too good to be true. Even so, Eva couldn’t bite back the waves of joy as she spied Tina’s colossal form dragging her feet into the kitchen. 

From her vantage point up above she could drink in every delicious detail. Tina’s face was a pure, ghostly white and her eyes downcast and sunken. She looked as though she had been hollowed out, little more than a shell of a woman. She turned and walked unevenly to the fridge, gaze trailing towards Eva with each slow, heavy step. Hers was the face of a woman who knew she was through and it was so unbelievably satisfying to behold. Even if she were to die, Eva could die happy that she got to see such an expression on Tina’s face. 

Tina’s shaking hand reached for the water bottle, the trembling only intensifying as the woman screwed off the lid and tilted it towards her palm. What little water that remained guided Eva towards the opening and for once she didn’t fight it. She reached the edge and fell out along with a pittance of liquid over the bed of skin that awaited her. Tina didn’t even seem to realize the other droplets smacking the floor at her feet, her eyes too busy looking at Eva for what could be the final time. Any semblance of her unimpeachable authority had been shattered, and they both knew it. Eva couldn’t hold back her grin any longer.

It’s over bitch.”

For the second time that evening, Tina said nothing.

Instead, her widened and she took a step back, as if in an attempt to escape the bug in her grasp. The ground under Eva trembled and, much to her satisfaction, she could feel the relentless pounding of Tina’s chest reverbing across her body. After so much time trying to unravel the inner workings of the giant’s thoughts, right now Eva knew exactly what Tina was thinking. Her little fantasy of playing god was over.

The fingers closed around Eva, practically screaming that she couldn’t face a woman a hundredth her size. All she could do was precisely what was asked of her: to grab Eva and bring her to the living room. To the beautiful red-haired savior herself. Amy could not yet see her, but it was in the gaps between Tina’s fingers that Eva could. Right where she had envisioned - seated on Tina’s couch with eyes expectantly on the dainty woman. Tina stood before her friend with her head low and her hand outstretched. Slowly, the digits unfurled and a new face loomed over the shrunken woman.

“It actually worked…” Amy muttered under her breath. Hot, alcohol-laced air washed over Eva as she spoke. Despite her assuredness in her deductions, when met with a real life shrunken person she looked as shocked as anyone would. She drank in every detail of Eva’s minuscule form in awe, and for Eva it was a good chance to do the same. A chance to at long last get a good, long look at her hero. 

Hers was a beautiful visage. More adult than someone like Tina, but with a distinctly boyish quality that Tina lacked. More than likely a result of the number of freckles along her nose. Unlike Tina with her shorter stature and rounder face, this woman was tall, willowy, and had a leaner and more angular visage. She was an attractive red-haired woman all told; although frankly Eva couldn’t have cared less what she looked like. Right now she was a god damned angel.

“An honest to god shrunken person...” Amy whispered. “Hey there…” She cooed as her fingers plucked Eva from Tina’s grasp. “You’re...wet?” She blinked and tilted her head, Eva dangling before a pair of bright amber eyes. 

“I-I kept her in my water bottle while we were out. Fo-Fo-For water.” Tina admitted.

“Among other things I bet.” Amy mused with the ghost of a knowing smile. “I gotta admit Miss Rhodes. You were a lot taller the last time I saw ya, but I kinda prefer you like this.”

That better have been some kind of bad joke. Eva shot her a sour look, kicking her feet in the air with several concerns about the immense drop in store were the redhead to drop her. Nearby Tina remained, albeit uncertain what to say or do.

No matter, Eva steadied herself with a breath. Bad size jokes aside, this was...real. Holy shit, it was real! At long last someone had found her! She didn’t want to get her hopes up but...Well to hell with it. A broad grin spread across her face as her relief and joy overflowed. “Thank...Thank you. Thank you! I never thought anyone would find me! This crazy bitch has been torturing me nonstop! You...You work at R&D right? You can help me get back to normal, right?!”

Amy...didn’t particularly react to that. She focused on Eva for a moment and then nodded, an analytical edge to her eyes as she moved on to the other woman in the room. “What’re you looking so scared for?” She asked.

Now it was the other giant’s turn to speak frantically, a slew of panic spewing out at the first prompt she got. “Because it’s over for me! I-I didn’t think it would work and I was just...Oh god I don’t even know what I was thinking. - I wasn’t thinking! Oh God I...I’m so so sorry Amy! I...I won’t fight you. I promise. Just...I know! I’ll turn myself in.”

“Eh? What’re you on about?”

“What?” Tina blinked.

What?” Eva blinked. 

It was the beginning of such a beautiful breakdown. Everything Tina had been building for the past week was crumbling in real time before their very eyes. Then, from seemingly nowhere, Amy upended everything a second. Eva and Tina both were so wrapped in their own torrential emotions that they lost themselves in the moment; but now Eva stared at the redhead and noted her easygoing expression had barely budged. That...was not the face of a woman particularly condemning Tina. Instead, she dropped Eva into her open palm and then, without any warning whatsoever, tossed the tinier woman into the air like a ball.

“Turn yourself in? What, you think I’m here to rat you out?” Amy asked while catching and releasing Eva in her hand. The smaller woman simply cried out, just as confused as anyone - And far more dizzy. 

Tina stared blankly at her, her eyes trailing Eva as she soared up and down in the air. “Y-You’re not?”

“Psh. Of course not. You think I’m gonna cry over Bitchy Rhodes getting her just desserts?”  Amy snorted, catching Eva quite decisively in her hand and sealing it shut. “I just put two and two together and took a guess you had something to do with all this. Gotta admit, I didn’t think you had it in ya. Makes a girl so proud I almost wanna cry.” 

“I…You...How...Wha…?” 

Eva’s thoughts exactly. What Amy was saying broke both Eva and Tina’s minds. Tina could only evidently gawk, whereas Eva was...Of course a bit otherwise occupied. 

“You’re...not...upset…?” Tina asked.

“I’m a researcher Tina. My job is to crunch numbers and try to make shit happen. Leave the ethics shit to people who got nothing better to do.” Amy replied and unfurled her hand, observing Eva with a frankly alarming grin. “Why the hell would I be upset? You have any idea how long it would take to get to a point where we do human trials? This is some of the best data I could’ve hoped for!”

“But...The access logs…”

“What access logs?” Amy snorted. “You gotta learn to stop being so gullible girl. It was waaaay too easy to guilt trip you into spilling everything.”

Tina stared like a broken doll, unable to even begin to process the situation. “So I’m…”

“Fine. Yes.” Amy dismissively waved the hand with Eva in it, the woman spared from falling by the redhead’s thumb holding her in place. “I just wanted in on your little secret is all. What else was I supposed to do? Just gonna walk up and go ‘Hey, so about your shrunken boss?’ I think not.” That was indeed basically what she had done anyway though.

“Want...in?” Tina repeated like a broken tape recorder.

“You got it.” Amy smirked and closed her fist, reaching to poke Tina on the forehead. “Way I see it, this here is an opportunity. You get your little pet or whatever, and I get some good data that can save years of headaches. All you gotta do is gimme some updates on a few things. Maybe let me poke and prod once in a while. Whaddaya say?” The woman opened her hand once again, offering the smaller woman back to her captor. “You help me. I help you, and nobody’s gotta know about little ol’ Evie. Not bad eh?”

Tina stiffened, eyes growing wide and not even looking down at Eva. “...What did you call her?”

“Eh? What, Evie?”

Evie.” She repeated it under her breath. “Y-Yes...I...I think I would like that. Honestly, I have so many questions that I haven’t been able to ask.” She reached over, seemingly to grab Eva, but instead she took her friend’s hand in a handshake. Their palms met around Eva’s body, sealing her fate.

“Boy, who are you telling? I have so many questions for you too! Have you been feeding her? Can she even eat?” Amy laughed.

Tina managed the slightest smile after a moment and pulled her hand back, fingers curled around her prize. Eva was right back where she belonged. “Just...gimme a sec to make a new drink and I’ll tell you whatever you want to know...”

 

A New Home by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Heyo again folks, got your weekly chapter here. Also a bit of an update. I recently wrote something of a side story for aLiR for Guireyart's Summer of Size collab event. That story will eventually find its way here, but for folks interested you can read it here: https://www.deviantart.com/sizezine/art/Summer-of-Size-2021-886448145

Definitely check it out if you have been enjoying the story, and on that note I hope you all enjoy this chapter too!

[Handplay, Object, Teasing]

---------------

 

Her hopes had been raised only to be smashed into microbial pieces underfoot. Only for a change it wasn’t Tina who had done the stomping, but her fiery-haired friend Amy. 

The stars had aligned in a way nobody could’ve predicted, certainly not Eva. Someone had not only noticed that something was amiss, but they had even figured out the who, what, and how behind it. They had cornered Tina within their own home, coaxed the truth out of her, and even had Eva quite literally within their grasp. It was only one step removed from the perfect storybook ending to the tragedy that had become Eva’s life.

And the bitch sided with Tina. 

The rest of the evening proceeded with the two giants giddily exchanging information; Tina, happy to finally have someone she could speak to about this, and Amy, driven by a researcher’s lust for data. Together they went back and forth filling the other in with Eva all but ignored despite being the main focus of the conversation. Oh, she was occasionally addressed or given the odd poke or prod most certainly. In particular she recalled an extensive window where she started trying to protest the conversation and was promptly silenced by the grasp of Tina’s toes. That particular annoyance lasted over ten minutes. 

All in all, though, Eva had little part to play in the proceedings. She was an afterthought. Left as an distant observer to two titans discussing her future, and what a nightmarish future it was beginning to sound like. She had no choice but to watch the trainwreck play out throughout the night, each gigantic woman feeding into the other. Things played out well into the night before Amy finally deigned to leave. Everyone turned in for the evening and Eva was met with a blissfully dreamless sleep. One far too short for her liking.

Only a few moments seemed to pass before the sun rose on a new day. Despite all that had happened, Eva was back in her little fishbowl and once again huddled against the bitter cold of a pile of discarded coinage. Nothing had changed. She shuddered not at the cold metallic touch, but at the memories of the night prior. Where two half drunken women oh so casually informed her of what she had been secretly suspecting for some time now. That the reduction had altered her physiology to accommodate a smaller stature. That, on a scientific level, she was indeed no longer human, but closer to a hybrid of different creatures. Even if she on some level knew something was off, it was yet another kick to an already downed woman. 

That accursed redhead was more than happy to delve into uncomfortable details that in hindsight Eva wished she could unhear. The nature of her body. The extent of the punishment she could take. Things she could still do and things now lost to her. Amy made suggestions for different ways Tina could take care of her plaything; and much to Eva’s chagrin the mousy giantess proved most receptive to them. Hours had passed and the stark revelations still haunted poor, pitiful Eva. 

CL-DONK!

Ah, speak of the devil. That was the familiar noise of a door shutting. Her tormentor had returned from whatever morning errands she set out for. “I’m back Evie!” Tina’s voice called out melodically, zero trace of the devastated, defeated woman who nearly broke into tears the night before. With her fears assuaged and a new ally in her midst, it seemed as though it was back to business as usual. With one noteworthy exception: that damned childish nickname. 

“Welcome back Miss Tina...Bitch.” Eva growled under her breath. 

The giant of course hadn’t heard her. She was much too busy lugging a curious number of shopping bags into the apartment living room. More than she usually did after heading out, and after the previous night that was...concerning. Normally, this was the sort of thing where she had gone grocery shopping or the like. Except Tina had already done that not but a few days prior. So what the hell was this? As Eva tried to get a glimpse at the bags in her owner’s hands, Tina blitzed by, already almost a mile out after a few steps. Whatever she was carrying was swiftly beyond Eva’s view. 

Whatever it was, Tina brought it all back towards her bedroom and by the sounds of it stayed busy for quite a while. Frustrated grunts and cries accompanied the nigh endless series of explosive footfalls. Troubling, but there was little Eva could do about it from within her prison. She was the proverbial caged bird; and all she could do was brace for whatever would follow. As she always did. With Miss Tina it was never a question of if she would come for her plaything, but when. All in due time. The inevitable would come before long. Best to rest until it did.

Peace reigned for the better part of the hour before the door opened and Tina’s slight yet nonetheless towering figure strode into the room, showing little fanfare or reservations about simply plucking Eva up between her fingers. Not altogether that long ago this alone was enough to make the giantess giddy with anticipation. She would fidget with Eva’s body and stare at her pet in mesmerized awe. Now it had become uncomfortably normal for the both of them. Even Eva didn’t bother wasting the energy to fight the pudgy digits. There was maybe something a bit sad about that, but it was preferable to the alternative of giving Tina an excuse to punish her. Not that she ever needed one. 

“Sleep good Evie?” Tina boomed.

“Stop calling me that.” Eva groused. “It’s not my name.”

Tina giggled, unperturbed. “Gonna take that as a no then.” Her fingers dexterously slid towards her palm and deposited the smaller woman, fingers closing as a sort of barrier while Tina ventured back towards her room. 

If her living room with the occasional plush toy and its expansive library of games and movies was a prelude, then it was Tina’s bedroom that was the main event. Even after repeat visits, the mere sight of it was enough to make Eva wince. Adorning a fair-sized bed were dozens of plush toys, all different assorted fictitious animals from one of those children’s cartoons the giantess was so fond of. One where the animals fought for the amusement of children or some such lunacy. Off to the side was a black desk with a laptop atop it, bookended by matching bookshelves that sported a wide array of figurines of characters Eva didn’t recognize in the slightest. One of them, this blonde woman in a Victoria-era dress, seemed a personal favorite of Tina’s as she had the most figures and even a poster along the wall. 

This was the room of a child, and by her estimates Tina was fast approaching thirty.

The new additions along the floor, however, were what caught Eva’s eye. The bags from before, now empty and with assorted half-used supplies among them. She spied an adhesive tape, one of the desk drawer organizer sets the office often used, and a large emptied box for...a light?

Eva had little room left to wonder what any of that meant before Tina seated herself at the foot of her bed and held her hand out in front of her. As ever, her features had a way of filling the sky and every little breath was akin to its weather. The gust of warmth offered the slightest comfort as Eva stared uncertainly upward. She was once again reminded how it wasn’t that long ago where Tina wove between apprehension and out of control excitement at the mere sight of her. Now, hers was a face casually confident in her authority. 

“Hard to believe it’s only been what, a couple weeks?” The giant mused.  “Sure has been rough, hasn’t it?”

Eva snorted and rolled her eyes. “What, so now you’re going to claim to feel guilty? After yesterday? After everything?” 

Tina shrugged. “No, not really.” The woman’s eyes listlessly drifted to the side. She was honest at least. “The only thing I kinda feel bad about is the leg press, but everything else? No, I’d say that wasn’t too bad. Just...” Her gaze wandered aimlessly, the giant letting out a meaningfully hesitant hum. “Um...How should I put this…?”

Eva crossed her arms and scowled expectantly. What was it gonna be this time? Some sort of new trick? Another hellish game she came up with? Or maybe an attempt to make amends for something? A bit late for the honey after she had treated Eva with the stick all this time, wasn’t it?

“I…” Tina began. “I don’t...want you to just be scared of me? If that makes any sense?” The woman stared down. “I can be a really nice owner you know. You just gotta be...you know. A good girl? Do what I say? Don’t be so mean?”

Oh this was just fucking rich. A good girl? Just ‘Do what she says’? More of this pet nonsense. “And I’m supposed to just assume you’ll stop stepping on me and crushing me every chance you get so you can get off? As if.” Eva snarled with contempt.

“I mean, I’d do it less.”

“That’s not the fucking point!”

Tina didn’t appear to like that tone very much. Her fist clenched around Eva and the woman felt an all-too real pain from all sides as she was trapped. There was little more than a thin pocket of space allotted Eva before the hang began to rattle her around, Eva smacking into thick walls of skin for several long seconds. Beyond her hand, Tina let out a vaguely annoyed breath. 

“You know, I would’ve thought you’d get the memo by now Evie. I mean, you are smart. This isn’t a debate. I’m just telling you how it is.” She leaned back into her bed, head resting on a harem of plush animals and short hair splaying out as she idly tossed Eva towards the ceiling. And again. And again. Strangely enough, it became a rather one-sided conversation after that. Perhaps if Eva stopped screaming through the air she would’ve been able to explain why.

“Personally, I’d think you’d be grateful. All things considered, I’ve been pretty nice. Don’t you think?” The giantess mused. “I won’t act like it’s been easy or anything but...it could always be worse you know. All things considered I’ve been pretty patient, and if Amy’s gonna help me take care of you then you gotta realize it’s kinda pointless to keep fussing right?” She sighed, catching Eva and dangling the woman over her grand visage. “Is it really that bad being my pet? Even if it doesn’t seem like it, I do try my best to take care of you. You never starve or hurt for water right?”

“You shrank me and started treating me like I was dirt!” Eva rasped out, dangling over Tina’s mousy features.

“You aren’t?” Tina blinked. Then she tossed Eva into the air again with a short laughed. “I’m still getting used to it too, but believe me. For everything I’ve done to you, there’s a thousand things I hold back. You can’t begin to imagine what this is like. The power. It’s just…” She bit into her lower lip and shuddered just thinking about it. “...Amazing.”

Yes, well that was an idea that worked both ways. Just as Eva had no idea what it was like to be in Tina’s role, Tina couldn’t imagine this helplessness. Kind or not, a merciful hell was still hell.

Eva fell flailing through the air, and rather than catch her, Tina’s fingers partly missed, sending the shrunken woman spinning. A quick gasp followed as the giant’s eyes widened and she craned her head right as Eva careened to her stomach. The resulting impact was...rather unpleasant. Eva’s raven-haired form smacked into what felt like a solid wall - one of Tina’s abdominals. Characteristically rock hard and hidden beneath the veil of a dark-colored shirt.

“Sorry.” Tina muttered shyly. She allowed the woman a moment to regain her senses and straighten herself out. Then...

“You’re never gonna grow back you know.” 

A flat statement delivered as directly as it could. It reverberated in the sky with no playful chuckle or vindictive smug behind it. It was just a fact. One Eva processed as she slowly picked herself up - and as Tina focused down upon her in turn.

“I’m not gonna let you.” Tina proceeded. “There isn’t a path here where you get to grow back and return to your old life. Not at this point. I’m your life now Evie. I know it, Amy knows it, and you know what?” She reached over, finger pulled back, and idly flicked the woman off her stomach. “You know it too.” 

That slight little finger flick was enough to send the smaller woman flying for dozens of feet. She careened across the expanse of Tina’s magnificent body and off to the side, soaring right into one of the myriad of colorful plush creatures lining the bed. Its fuzzy fur served to soften what could’ve been quite a painful landing. Eva groaned amidst grass-like fur, picking herself up atop one of its stubby legs. Nearby, Tina lazily rolled onto her side, hand propping up her head as she watched. Watched...and loomed. 

“Y-You’re lying!” Eva snarled. “People will search for me! They’ll find out what you did Miss Tina! Then I’ll be back to normal and you will rot in a fucking cell!”

“The only one lying here is you Evie.” The giantess sighed. “All the proof you need is right there. Even when you’re screaming the same stuff you’ve been screaming since day one, what do you call me? ‘Miss Tina’.” She smiled. “I did say I’d break you.”

“That’s not…”

“It is.” Tina cut her off. She reached over and seized the plush toy by its head, lifting the building-sized doll while Eva fell to the bed below. “You can argue all you want, but when I say something you listen. When I want something from you, I get it. The only one still holding onto this stuff is you.” Her hands held the toy by its arms and she stood it up, waving its hands around playfully as even it towered over Eva from on high.

“Aw shucks Evie, why don’t you stop being such a little stick in the mud and join the rest of us toys? Miss Tina promises to love you lots if you do~!” She puppeted the plush doll and raised her voice as if it were speaking to the shrunken woman. 

“I am not a toy!” Eva yelled at the doll for some reason. 

“You’re not a very good toy.” The doll nodded its head in agreement. “You always say such mean things. That’s why Miss Tina keeps stepping on you! If you just do what she says she can be nice! If you don’t…” With some skillfully puppeteering, Tina had the creature’s stubby leg angled over Eva. “...Then gosh it’s just gonna get worse ain’t it?” Tina’s morphed voice boomed as the doll’s fuzzy foot came down.

“I’m not-!” Quickly realizing what was about to happen, the smaller woman turned and ran. It made for a surreal scene, scrambling across the folds of a blanket as a plush toy lowered a stubby leg towards her. Compared to being crushed by Tina herself it would’ve almost certainly been nothing, but if the alternative was to endure such ridicule willingly then there was really no choice was there?

She hurried as fast she could, but the simple reality was she never stood a chance. The toy’s foot hit her and buried her under a pillow of blue fuzz, twisting into Eva and pinning her between yielding felt and the softness of the bed. As it lifted, Tina angled the toy towards herself, still puppeting it. 

“She isn’t a very smart toy Miss Tina.” It whispered conspiratorially.

“She isn’t, but she will be.” Tina nodded.

“Wanna know what though?” The doll was brought towards Tina’s ear. “I think she likes you.”

“Aww...How sweet of you to say Mr. Cynda! C’mere!” Tina smiled broadly and hugged the cutesy creature against her ample bosom, eyes falling to the displaced Eva along the bed moments after. “In all seriousness Evie, we don’t have to have such a bad relationship. You might not believe me, but I don’t like seeing you so miserable all the time. I would rather have a happy pet! Like Mr. Cynda here!”

Putting aside the utter disgrace of being casually compared to a lifeless stuff toy, Eva picked herself up and glared at Tina. “I’m never going to be your pet. If I give up, then you win; and I refuse to let that happen.” That’s what all this was after all. Just the latest in a long line of ploys to beat her.

“I’ve already won.” Tina set her doll aside and plucked Eva up. “How long it takes before you realize that is up to you.” The woman sighed, looking somewhat disappointed. “Ugh, sorry. I didn’t wanna sit here and argue with you. At least not today.”

Between the impromptu game of catch and whatever she wanted to call that nonsense with the plush toy, Eva sure couldn’t fucking tell. “Fine, I’ll bite. What did you want?”

“To give you a gift.” Tina answered. With the woman in hand she flipped over, kneeling towards a bedside dresser where she opened the top drawer. Within was a somewhat disorganized array of underwear and socks, but there was something else there too. Eva blinked as she took in the surreal add-ons. Sequestered near the woman’s bundled socks there was a sort of cylindrical light adhered to one of the dresser edges. Nearby, one of the desk organizers Eva spied earlier laid there and also seemed adhered in place. The organizer had a few openings almost like doorways, and each ‘room’ seemed to have a clear purpose. Cloth to rest on. An area to eat and drink. It…

...It was a home.

“Amy said the bits of plant DNA spliced in to help shrink you means this light should be able to work like sunlight and feed you like a plant, but I’m not so sure.” Tina explained. “So I tried to give you a little kitchen area.” The woman looked to Eva, her smile surprisingly sweet despite what she was saying before. “It’s not much, but it outta be way better than that old change jar right?”

Eva had expected...Far worse actually. More punishments or some new kind of game, but no. This was...An actually kind of thoughtful gift. Still absolutely dehumanizing, appallingly so in fact, but it remained a surprisingly sincere gesture. A honey instead of the stick approach perhaps, but a rather elaborate one. There was almost a feeling of appreciation welling in her chest. Almost. 

“We can try to improve it as we go. I’m still trying to work out what decent clothes could be for you short of actually shrinking stuff, but ah...What do you think?” Tina asked. 

She thought a lot of things. Eva thought of telling the woman to go to hell. Of saying this was a sick joke. She debated spitting in Tina’s hand and adamantly refusing. All of which seemed questionable ideas that she would regret immediately. In the end, the woman sighed. “...Thank you Miss Tina. It’s a step.”

The giant blinked before slowly smiling with a happy glint in her eyes. “See? Was that so hard? Now if I could just get you to be so cooperative when I ask you to rub my feet or something it’d be smooth sailing.”

Don't push it.”

Tina shook her head with a smirk. “Oh Evie, what did I just say?” Her fingers curled around the smaller woman in a firm, yet gentle embrace. 

“I always get what I want.”

Lab Rat by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

That time of the week. We officially over 20 chapters in believe it or not. Behind the scenes still doing edits on the overal story but it's looking like the story will end around the 30 chapter mark give or take. As ever hope people continue to enjoy!

[Object, Humiliation, Science/Medical]

------------------

 

Loathe as she was to admit it, that night was some of the best rest Eva had gotten since this whole ordeal started. Things had derailed into Tina’s usual games (She did end up getting what she wanted in the end incidentally) with another day largely lost to the whims of a gigantic dweeb. Come evening time however, Eva was allowed to retire to her new ‘Home’. She didn’t much care for sharing a cell with underwear and socks, but it beat a change jar where her only comforts were Mr. Washington and Lincoln. The water was nice to have and the warmth of the light helped see to it she wasn’t cold or dark. It all proved a surreal comfort, but a comfort nonetheless.

When she eventually decided it was time to sleep she had no lack of choices for what to use as a bed. Assorted colors of garment graciously offered themselves in the dim, violet lighting of her new prison and honestly? By this point it seemed petty to draw a line in the sand, so she ended up passing out on a silken piece of fabric beside a woolen pair of socks. It was practically a luxury resort after the sort of beds she’d been treated to as of late. For the first time in a long while Eva felt like she could genuinely relax - and she did. 

Much as she might’ve wished the peace would last forever, dawn of course brought with it a new work week and the familiar routine of Tina scrambling to get ready. Aside from a brief greeting as the giantess picked out new undergarments for the day, Eva was left to relax in her drawer. In a way she had grown used to seeing the giant prepare and get dressed, so being unable to watch was...strange? It seemed a stretch to say she missed it, but it was at least a show while she was stuck. Now she didn’t even have that much. A rather strange feeling truth be told. 

Before long, the drawer opened a second time and Tina loomed overhead in a familiarly bulky getup. “Ready Evie?” God she hated that name. 

Naturally, voicing any gripes didn’t exactly stop Tina from doing exactly what she was going to do anyway; and so Eva was yet again thrust into the dark abyss of a purse and again subjected to a drive before again ending up back at her old work place. The journey felt surprisingly tame after all that had happened to the shrunken woman. Perhaps Tina still felt a degree of guilt about that gym incident or hers.  Or perhaps this was more of that ‘She could be nice’ bullshit she was touting the other day. What a joke. ‘Nice’ people didn’t shrink and imprison folks they didn’t like.

No, Eva saw it all for exactly what it was: an attempt to win her over after stomping on her didn’t get the results Tina wanted. The naive girl might not have realized it consciously, but Eva most certainly had.

At least there had been a silver lining to the hell of the last few days; Tina had made the grave mistake of tipping her hand. Her honesty the day prior was refreshing, but also quite telling. Eva had to concede that by this point her odds of escape were slim to none. A small part of her held out hope all the same, but even if she couldn’t free herself she could at least deny Tina the satisfaction of breaking her. That was the one line she could never cross. In a battle of wills Eva was one without equal. She would not be broken! Being Eva Rhodes was...all she had left. She couldn’t lose that too. Not after everything she had been through. 

It was a more dramatic idea in concept than in practice, however. The work day offered little in the way of excitement for the first couple hours. Everything fell into a familiar routine of Tina getting a morning cup of coffee and quietly settling into her work after placing Eva in a small tray of paper clips too tall for the woman to climb out of. Eva was already bracing herself for another long, dull day with the occasional bit of teasing; and at first that was the case. Then came the wrinkle.

“Mornin’ Tina!”

Amy had arrived. 

There was a special place on Eva’s shit list for the looming figure after the crushing despair she casually dealt just a couple days prior. She and Tina both exchanged greetings like casual friends, the shy giant not even trying to hide Eva from her. In fact, as seamlessly as breathing, Amy glanced over and spied Eva with a soft smile. 

“Mornin’ there Evie.”

She did not get the courtesy of a reply, believe it or not. 

Amy shrugged at the slight and returned her attention back to her fellow giantess, the two falling into a bit of a conversation as Eva watched. Why was she here? Eva found herself wondering. Just to make chit chat? Considering how much of a walk R&D was from here, she highly doubted that. Sad to say, she was of course right. Say what one would of recent circumstances, but it had done a remarkable job in preparing her to expect the worst, and this was indeed the worst.

“...Anywho, I’m all set to borrow Tiny for a bit?”

As soon as Eva heard that she froze, recalling the other night. Much of it was muddled since for most of the time she was a bit...buried underfoot as it were, but she remembered the broad strokes. Talk of using her to assist in R&D’s research and such.

Ahhh, so that’s what this is. The smaller woman thought bemusedly. 

Tina had little issue with it of course. After some more pleasantries she was more than happy to pluck Eva up and offer her to her friend, and Amy showed no scruples in taking her either. With a single motion Eva was brought to the breast pocket of the giant’s lab coat, descending into a thankfully empty white pit. Prize in hand- er, breast, the fiery-haired woman bid her friend farewell and turned, her every step bouncing the pitifully smaller Eva against her chest with Amy not so much as batting an eye. 

Suffice to say, it was quite the disorienting journey for Eva. She was tossed and turned ad nauseum until the giant’s intrusive fingers eventually came for her. She was pinched and plucked and placed atop a work desk in a relatively unorganized office. Messy lines of papers and folders filled a nearby shelf and the desk itself reeked of having been very recently cleared; not that Eva particularly cared. She fixed her eyes on Amy as the woman sat down and opened a drawer at her side. While she rummaged within she glanced over towards Eva, studying her lazily.

“Enjoying the new living situation? Tried to give Tina some good suggestions.” She remarked.

“Oh it was lovely. My favorite part was when she gave me a plastic bin to eat my slop from and another one to piss into - How the fuck do you think I feel about it?” The woman growled with thick sarcasm.

Sarcasm that, of course, did little to bother the wavy-haired redhead. She was still fishing through her drawers without any apparent reaction. “Wow, she wasn’t joking, you really are still bitchy.” Amy mused. “I mean, I guess anyone would be, but think about it like this.” The woman’s eyes poked over the edge of the desk with a playful warmth to them. “You’re probably helping R.E.I. more like this than you ever did as a VP.”

Was this bitch for real? “Oh gee, I never thought about how much money the company could save off my misery. So happy to be helping the people who ruined my life.”

“Now ruined is a bit dramatic don’tcha think?” Amy popped back up with a handful of items. She began to lay them out atop the desk one piece at a time, slowly and deliberately. “I can’t speak too much for Tina - I love the girl to death and got my biases there, but you? You were a Grade A Bitch, so I’d call this karma. Though that’s just my two cents.” She shrugged. 

The first object she placed on the desk was what appeared to be a rolled up plastic sheet that was spread apart across a vacant area of her desk. Then she had set down a number of small metallic spheres - small even by Eva’s standards - on top of it. As well as a glass slide that one would find under a microscope, a thermometer, and a scalpel. The final one made Eva pale, even as she tried very much to pretend it didn’t.

“You’re very quick to condemn me.” She muttered. “You and I never even met before this and just based on hearsay I deserve to be reduced to this? To be someone’s….pet?”

The appeal to decency got a wry chuckle out of Amy. She paused to look at the smaller woman as a hand moved back into one of the drawers. “You’re a rich one to try talking about what people deserve, lady. Like you said, I don’t know you, but I know Tina. I know how hard she works. I know what a sweetheart she is. I even know what it’s like to give her a hug cause she’s trying not to lose it doing your damn job. So if she shrank you down then yeah, I’m not gonna cry over it. I trust her judgment way more than I trust yours.” She said at length.

“I-I…” Eva was stunned by the directness of the statement. Was she...really that bad in other people’s eyes? “You can’t just doom me to-!” She was cut off by what she now saw in the lean giant’s hands. The familiar white little machine that could save her. “The Reducer!”

“Not the prototype, keep your panties dry.” Amy nipped that one in the bud immediately. She reached for a notepad and secured a pen from a nearby cup. “Do me a favor and make your way over to the sheet with the other test stuff will ya? Just need a second then we’ll get started.”

The other test stuff? Eva’s brow twitched with annoyance. “And if I refuse?”

“Then I tape you under my shoe and run a durability test.”

“How...specific.” 

Amy only gave a wry smirk and returned to her computer monitor, typing away with her pen balanced between her lips. After such a...vivid counterpoint, Eva wasn’t exactly keen on crossing her and found herself walking the way over the vast desk. For her part, the immense researcher remained focused on whatever was on her screen, tanned fingers typing away at a keyboard. Making sure to give that area a wide berth, Eva wandered over beneath the computer monitor and rounded a corner towards the plastic sheet and all the objects that had been placed on it. “I feel like a lab rat.” She groused. 

“You basically are.”

Eva shot the woman a glare. “Your bedside manner is atrocious, you know that?”

“Guess it’s a good thing I’m not a doctor huh?” The redhead reeled around in her seat with a lopsided grin. “Relax, it’s just gonna be a couple basic tests. I’ll leave the kinky size stuff to Tina.”

“How thoughtful.”

“Right?” Amy laughed. She twirled the pen in her hand and grabbed a nearby notepad, giving the smaller woman a nod. “See those metal balls? To you they should be a pound, ten pounds, and a hundred respectively. Try lifting them for me.”

Eva could indeed see the spheres mentioned. Three metallic silver orbs that presented themselves in varying sizes. One was about as large as a grapefruit. Another a basketball. And the third could’ve qualified as a yoga ball. Eva regarded them all apprehensively; this was...dehumanizing in a different way than she had grown accustomed with Tina. A task that was so simple and yet so...clinical. For Tina everything was personal, but here with this researcher it was the exact opposite. It didn’t matter who Eva was before, she was now a specimen. Or at least it sure felt like that. Not like Eva had a say in the matter anyway. It was either do as told or getting to see the depths of Amy’s own depraved imagination.

Approaching the three spheres with sigh, Eva lifted the smallest without any issue. The second was much the same. The third, as one might expect, proved challenging. Its weight coupled with its sheer girth made it needlessly difficult to try and lift. With some concerted effort Eva rolled it along the plastic sheet, but nothing she could try would lift it. At least, not without injuring herself in the process. All told, the whole test took little more than ten minutes. 

“Looks like your body strength relative to your size is more or less on par.” Amy muttered as she scribbled something on her notepad. “Just based on what I know from Tina you seem to have the denser molecular structure that comes with shrinking. So that checks out.” She glanced up as if it were the most common thing in the world to be speaking to a nude bug woman on her desk. The professional apathy in her eyes remained striking in a decidedly different way than the often emotive Tina. “Have you been feeling weird at all since you were reduced? Hot flashes? Dizziness? Loss of memory?”

The longer this went on, the more Eva didn’t care for this feeling of being a lab rat. She crossed her arms and perched herself atop the edge of the ball she failed to pick up. “Nothing as far as I’ve noticed. I’ve been cold, but I think that’s just because Miss Tina still hasn’t gotten me any clothes. Aside from that, it does feel like I’m eating less I suppose.”

Miss Tina? Interesting.” A few more scribbles.

Oh don’t read into that. Eva rolled her eyes.

Amy ran her pen through her flowing red locks, exhaling while one finger idly scratched at her neck. “Still, that makes sense. Nutrition was the biggest headache when it came to developing the prototype. The body can process oxygen surprisingly well even at a smaller size, but most foods and essentials the body needs? Too tough to digest naturally. Having to account for that was a bitch and a half, lemme tell ya.” She grinned down at the woman. 

Moments later her pen lashed out faster than Eva could blink. The woman fell as she expected to be speared on the spot - But it never came. The pen’s inky tip stopped inches away from Eva’s body.

“Reflexes are still good too looks like. A bit pre-emptive, but I think that’s more Tina scaring you than anything.” Amy nodded thoughtfully. “Right, gonna need your temperature.” The woman pointed her pen towards the thermometer nearby. The giant thermometer.

Eva stared blankly at it, measuring it roughly as long as a city bus. And about half as tall. “....How?” She asked incredulously.

“I ram it up your small butt.”

She didn’t know if that was Amy’s idea of a joke or not, and that was quite concerning. The redheaded researcher betrayed nothing behind her broad grin, clearly enjoying this part of the exam. “Relax short stuff, I’m not that mean. That’s what this baby is for.” She said, grabbing and waving the Reducer above Eva. Without any sort of fanfare, she pointed it at the gargantuan thermometer. One quick little blast and voila: the monolith was now at a more...adequate scale for Eva.

Once the coast was clear, Eva wandered over and plucked the little thing between her fingers. “This isn’t really a rectal thermometer is it?” She glanced aside and got a nod that didn’t really make her feel better. Best to just get it over with, she figured. With a sigh Eva slid the rod between her lips and waited a few moments before removing it. “There. Looks like…” She leaned forward and squinted. The blasted numbers were so small on these things. “...Ninety-”

BZZRT-!

The noise of a condensed beam firing interrupted her as a familiar light enveloped Eva in her entirety. For an instant, just a fleeting moment of ignorance, her heart raced as she expected to see the world as an actual giant again. This, of course, was folly. This Reducer didn’t affect organic matter.  It did, however, affect thermometers. The object grew so quickly it fell from Eva’s hands and was as large as a dog by the time it landed in front of her - And it continued to balloon out from there. 

With a sudden cry, the woman turned to flee, dashing a few steps before making a dive as the full-regrown thermometer spread across the table. It had very nearly bowled her over. “Damn...You could’ve fucking crushed me woman!”

“My bad.” Amy lazily grunted as she plucked up the thermometer for herself. “Ninety-six point eight degrees it looks like. A little low, but still in the average range.” She began to take down her notes on the matter. 

“Are we done yet? My heart’s still pounding after nearly being crushed by my own thermometer!”

“Oh wah. You’d have been fine. I could put a literal hundred pounds on you and you’d be fine.” Amy rolled her eyes. “Anyway, just one more thing and we can take a break. Kay?”

Oh thank god. Eva could soon breathe and- Wait, one thing? Her thoughts immediately returned to the slide and scalpel. “Oh no...Oh nonono...You don’t mean…”

“I’m afraid so.” The giant didn’t sound particularly apologetic. “I’m gonna need a blood sample.”

And then Eva ran.

Not very far, granted, but it was the effort that counted. Alas, all Amy needed to do was reach her hand over and pinch a pair of fingers over her specimen’s body. All the struggling in the universe amounted to nothing between the firm grasp of the redhead. “Relax, I’m not trying to go all Hostel on you or anything.” Yeah, that didn’t really calm Eva down. 

She was brought towards the slide, Amy reaching near her monitor towards a tape dispenser. Her fingers deftly tore a piece off and it all became clear far too late what was going to happen. A gigantic finger held Eva down while the other hand finagled a piece of tape over the edges of the slide. It was a bit tricky, but the giant managed to apply it over the slide, trapping Eva in the adhesive’s embrace.

“Alright, now stand still.” The giant boomed as she reached for her scalpel. 

Eva…did no such fucking thing. But it didn’t matter. The tape held her down and the blade of the titan loomed overhead, gleaming menacingly in the light. Inching closer...And closer…

“I-I thought I was supposed to be super durable or something!” The frightened shrunken woman shrieked.

“You are. That’s why I need a razor sharp blade like this.”

Try as she might, Eva was unable to stop the blade from coming down. Although, in a twist that defied reason, once it touched her she somehow didn’t get impaled. Indeed, her skin pressed down ever so, but the blade struggled to actually pierce the skin. Amy’s hand trembled with effort, the redhead trying to find a good balance between too much and not enough pressure. Eva was caught between piss scared and hoping to god her durability would hold; and then-

Then...the blade got through.

Barely. Not even more than a couple centimeters, but it broke skin and Eva winced. 

“Theeeere we go!” Amy smiled and let out a relieved breath. “See? I told ya not to worry. Now just one sec.” She reached back into her drawer and pulled out a q-tip. Giant fingers pinched at Eva’s body to draw what little bits of blood it could, and the cotton pillar came to collect. All of that panic for what looked like droplets of blood in a sea of white. 

Looking it over, Amy frowned. “Ugh, finding this in here is gonna be a pain.”

Eva didn’t care. The woman nearly fainted back in her taped trap and let out the deepest breath. Thank god that was the last of it.

“Alright, take a break.” Amy muttered as she brought the Q-tip towards a microscope. “We’ll pick it up again in a bit.”

“We’re not done?!”

“We’re not done.”

Eva felt her body slump against the glass slide, looking at all the horrific scientific and medical tools that could be used to make her life hell.

What she would give to be back in Miss Tina’s hands. 

 

Internal Discord by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Another week, another chapter. Enjoy!

[Size changing, Medical, Object, Foot]

-----------

 

The break oh so graciously allotted Eva was hardly a pleasant one. It was nice in that she had half an hour to collect herself and prepare for whatever came next. What rather dampened it however was the fact she spent the entire time still taped down onto a microscope slide like some kind of pitiful lab sample. The adhesive proved much too strong for her to free herself, and try as she might, Amy wasn’t particularly keen on helping her either.

For most of that time the fiery-haired giant simply towered in the distance, her full attention focused on her work. Dedicated solely studying the microbial sample of blood she procured from Eva and on documenting the results of their ancillary little tests. She was nothing if not a professional; even if her frank personality grated on Eva’s nerves.

Until such time as she was to be let free, the smaller woman had little to occupy herself aside from her thoughts. Thoughts that invariably all led back to her current situation. Just what did that looming redhead see in her little tests? Were the results meaningful? Was there...anything unexpected? As ever, a lack of information haunted Eva. Something that had worn its welcome out long ago. 

She groaned a few times and asked that the tape at least be removed, but Amy didn’t appear to have heard her. She was lost to a world beyond the likes of Eva and even Tina. Estranged in a sea of clinical data and notes that she was attempting to make sense of. Compared to Tina who rarely left her alone, being outright ignored was an alien thing. Not that it lasted. It never did. 

“Alright, about ready for more?” Amy eventually asked. 

“Done staring at my blood then?” Eva replied glibly. Being taped in the same position for the better part of an hour did wonders for one’s mood believe it or not. 

Amy shrugged as a reply. “As much as I can find. Looks like we might need a stronger microscope for you, but some interesting stuff in there. Looks like your cells are stable which is good. Since this was all theoretical with humans there was a chance that...Well, let’s not really talk about that.” If it was bad enough that even this boyish scientist didn’t want to say then Eva was more than content not to ask. With some renewed effort she squirmed against the tape holding her down, the restraints sticky and pushing back without loosening their hold. 

“Now would you mind doing something about this stupid tape?!” 

Amy blinked as though the predicament was a surprise. “Oh right. I just...kinda assumed you would get out. Good to know it can hold you down I guess.”

Eva didn’t dignify that with a response.

She braced herself as the giant’s fingers closed in over her: tan digits each as thick as a truck and considerably longer. They grasped the edge of the slide and then...lingered there, hesitation briefly crossing Amy’s blue eyes. It was not a look Eva cared for at this moment.

“Actually...This might be a good chance to test something else real quick.” She remarked before hurriedly stepping away. Not just from her desk, but her office entirely.

“Suppose I’ll just sit here then.” Eva groused.

She hadn’t needed to wait long at least. Within minutes Amy returned, a familiar white device in hand. Though it appeared identical to countless others, somehow Eva knew. This was the machine that had shrunken her - the Prototype Reducer. She didn’t dare wonder why Amy brought it, or what she was doing fiddling with its settings.

“Don’t suppose you’re going to grow me back?” 

“In a sense.”

It was spoken in jest, but the answer seemed anything but. Eva paused, studying Amy’s visage for any signs of deceit. There was none. Once satisfied with her customizations the giant aimed the device square at her shrunken specimen. A light then filled Eva’s chest as the Reducer was activated, and for once she was more than happy to accept it. The pleasant warmth came accompanied by a familiar dizzying sensation, countered in part by Eva hurriedly shutting her eyes. Even so, she could feel her size changing. She could feel the constrictions of her adhesive prison tightening. Was the slide being shrunken? No...She was growing! She was honest to god growing!

Eva’s ears rang with the angelic choir of the tape screaming trying to contain her expanding form, the tape steadily peeling as it gave way to the inexorable march of her growth. She was no longer helpless against it. She was now strong, and she couldn’t help but force her eyes open once more. Her stomach lurched in protest as the world spun rapidly around her, but the view she got in return was more than worth it. This glass slide that served as her prison, once twice her size, was now barely able to fit her body and dwindled fast. From high above Amy, her boyish features framed by wavy locks of red hair, seemed considerably smaller. A giantess yes, but a far more...manageable one. A sentiment that also applied to the world around them. Very much still a world for titans, but with each moment it seemingly shrank around her. 

With a final peeling noise from the side, the tape had fully come loose and she smirked, yanking it from her body with little issue. Eva savored the bliss as she rose to her feet at triple her pitiful size and still growing. She stood in the azure glow of the Reducer’s light, basking in every ounce of size returned to her. 

It was a light that eventually dimmed, but when it did Eva felt titanic. The slide she was trapped on now resembled little more than a bathroom scale. It may’ve been a difference of half an inch to several, but she didn’t care. To her it was a significant leap forward. Marred only by the fact there was someone considerably larger than her watching from on high, lips set into a satisfied smirk. 

“Looks like further size alterations still work as well. Good.” Amy nodded, her voice far less imposing than it had been mere moments ago. God, Eva had almost forgotten what it was like to hear someone whose voice didn’t have reverb. Amy set the Reducer down on a separate shelf behind her and sat down, leaning back as she grabbed a notepad. “Everything feel alright? No organs too small or too big or anything right?”

If that was a joke it was in exceptionally poor taste. If not...Eva grimaced just picturing it. Closing her eyes, she focused herself and tried to sense if aught was amiss. Aside from a vague queasiness in the pit of her stomach nothing was obviously wrong. Though she did wander to the corner of the giant’s keyboard to use it as a seat until her gut settled. It was almost sad how happy she was to see keys only the size of dinner plates. Though she had to remember where she was and who was with her. Her joy and relief threatened to boil over, but Eva kept them as restrained as she could. Something this nice had to come with a catch, she was just waiting for it.

“A little dizzy I suppose, but nothing I can’t handle.” Came her eventual answer. “Now what? Going to make me run a maze for some cheese? ”

“No, just some questions.” Amy said.

“Oh.” This woman really did have a way of keeping Eva on her backfoot, didn’t she?

Amy sighed and parted some thick tufts of hair behind her ear. “Believe it or not, I don’t wanna push you too hard. You’re a valuable specimen there Evie, and-”

“Don’t call me that.”

“- I can’t risk losing out on a chance like this.” Amy went on, uninterrupted.  “Besides, you’re Tina’s anyway.” She added with a slight grin. “So just some questions and you’ll be free to go for the day. Easy right?”

Easy indeed, which immediately put Eva on guard. She knew Tina and could reasonably predict her. She did not know this person. She did not trust this person. Was this a chance to perhaps try and gain some leverage? Or would the attempt simply bring the redhead’s ire down upon her? “And then what...back to Mi-....Tina?” She asked.

“Yeup.” 

Well, she was honest at least. With a sigh the woman resigned herself.  “Alright, fine go ahead.” 

“Righto. So…” The giant’s eyes scanned her notepad. “Have you noticed any adverse side effects or reactions since you were reduced? I imagine Tina could’ve missed the subtle stuff since you’re so small.”

Ignoring that unnecessary last comment, Eva pondered for a moment. “A lack of appetite I suppose. It’s a bit hard to say considering Tina tortured me.” 

“Oh don’t be so dramatic.” Amy waved a pen in the air dismissively. “If you still have it in you to snark like that then you got off lucky. You don’t wanna know what some of the people in this company would do if they found you like this.” Still, she made notes based on Eva’s answer. “Next question then, how about psychologically? Have you felt...uh different?” 

Eva arched her brow. “Now you’re supposed to be a-”

THU-NK! THU-NK!

One after another Amy’s feet propped themselves at the edges of the desk. The soles of two worn loafers dug into the fine surface as the redhead made herself comfortable, eyes never once leaving her notepad. 

“-...psychologist…?” Eva, meanwhile, struggled to look away.

“Not really.” Amy admitted. “But not like I can bring you to a real one anyway, so just answer the question.” 

She could feel the giant’s gaze on her, watching as Eva struggled to look away from the looming shoes nearby.  Even now they could easily swoop down and crush her, her instincts said. That perhaps qualified as a psychological difference. Though, who wouldn’t be frightened after what she had been through? It was more a question of how honest she could be. Amy was, after all, a friend of Tina’s. Anything one knew she could count on the other finding out.

“It’s…” She bit her lip.

Don’t give them ammunition to use on you. Lie.

“...Terrifying.”

“I’d imagine so.” Amy responded clinically. “Everything so big. Your life turned upside down overnight...” She shifted a foot and observed as Eva’s eyes followed automatically, making a quiet note of that. 

“Are you scared of me?” 

The smaller woman blinked and broke her gaze to meet Amy’s directly. How could she not? This woman was one of the reasons why she shrank in the first place. She was a towering, uncaring giant who could crush her and the world would never know. Every fiber of Eva’s being trembled simply being in her presence. She felt so...vulnerable.

Don’t admit it!

“...Yes…” 

Amy nodded slowly, understanding shimmering in bright blue eyes. “Are you scared of Tina?”

Eva’s silence said more than she ever could.

Amy made a few more notes of that. “Well, I can’t blame you there. A lot of people hate you Evie, and if they found you like this well...I doubt I need to tell you what that could be like.” Oh, she most certainly didn’t. “But...For what it’s worth Tina’s a good gal.”

Indignation snapped Eva out of it as she turned her head. “She shrank me and has done everything she could to make my life hell!” 

“And how many horrible things have you said to her, hmm?” Amy countered. “You like to scream a lot of mean stuff for someone so little, you know that? I ain’t about to act like you’ve got it easy. But rather than sitting here feeling like everyone’s out to get you, maybe you could stand to play ball once in a while.”

“And accept this? Why in god’s name would I ever do that?!” Eva guffawed.

“Because if you don’t then you’re just gonna keep on being scared.” 

Eva fell rather silent after that. A damning counterblow from the scientist. “...Says the woman on her side.”

“Of course I’m on her side. I’m her friend. More than you can say.” Amy shrugged. “Just my two cents anyway. Not like I know what it’s like to be small, but I do know what it’s like for your mouth to get you into trouble.” Moments passed in silence before she sighed. “We’re getting off topic. Next question…”

From there Eva answered almost robotically. More to keep Amy from doing anything to her than a particular desire to play along. Her blissful high after being grown was soured by the conversation. Though try as she might, Amy’s suggestion couldn’t leave Eva’s thoughts. Nobody knew better than she did how easy it would be to just roll with the punches. To nod her head to whatever was said and when a big girl demanded something of her to just do it. To ‘play ball’ as it were. 

That was just not who she was. It...It couldn’t be.

Though as the questions went on and Amy maintained a professional coldness throughout, Eva’s gaze wandering as the questions grew increasingly clinical and dull. They soon settled on the propped fear nearby. It was...frighteningly easy to picture herself tending to them. Slaving herself to the soles of the gigantic woman as Amy moaned about the woes of her workday. In a sense it would’ve been preferable to this. She knew that the redhead was capable of being quite personable and friendly. At least that would be something she could understand, and that gave way to a dangerous line of thought.

Was being someone’s pet really so bad given the alternative? 

Eva quashed that idea as soon as she had it, but like a festering weed it refused to fully go away. Towards the end of the questions she barely registered what was being said to her, retreating inwards and observing the world as though it were someone else’s eyes she was seeing out of. Instead her mind toyed with treacherous thoughts of how warm her relationship to this giantess could be. Were she only to ‘play ball’.

She heard the door open after some time, Eva turning to see Tina’s towering, petite figure stepping in. Some part of her was happy to see the dweeby young woman again. Being alone with Amy was...dangerous. She encouraged thoughts Eva didn’t like. Not at all like Tina. Much like the joy being grown a few inches gave her before, Tina’s brand of hell was welcome after this one. It all boiled down to perspective. 

A fleeting feeling ultimately. It passed as the two giants addressed one another. Eva didn’t bother listening, already knowing what came next. Amy soon had the Prototype in hand once again and Eva knew it was time. As the beam hit her she didn’t bother fighting it, not today. Instead, she simply brazed herself as that familiar dizziness took hold. 

A large part of her bemoaned seeing Amy and Tina standing over her, both of them rising higher and higher as she was once again shrunken. It hated that Eva was once again dwindling to nothing. It loathed the fascination and perverse pleasure the pair had watching her shrink. Though there was another part of her that was...concerning.

One that said this felt right. 

 

A New Tina by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And here we have another one chapter from Tina's pov. Not too much in the way of size this time around, but there's a bit. Hope folks enjoy!

[Entrapment, Insertion (?)]

--------------------

Today was the day. 

Arguably, it had been a long time coming, but today was officially Tina’s first day in her new position as Vice-President of Business for Reduction Enterprises. A very, very big development. That much nobody could deny. After all, the promotion spoke of how highly the new company CEO valued her. With that praise came great responsibility. And great anxiety.

It had hit Tina well before she had ever entered the building and had only gotten more pronounced as she traversed its halls. Despite having weeks to come to terms with her decision and to meticulously plan everything out so she couldn’t possibly botch it, she felt like a fraud. A charlatan earning looks from each new person she happened by. She hid it as best she could, but the constant tinkering with her thick glasses betrayed just how much her chest was pounding. For years she had been just another face among the crowd. Now as a Board Member she was someone who towered above all - And not in the way she liked. 

Her usual work attire seemed inappropriate for her new role; so, at the insistence of Amy, Tina was sporting a new look. Rather than hiding behind bundles of oversized clothing, a tight pink blouse clung to her surprisingly developed figure. It tucked into the belt of her pencil skirt, allowing a glimpse of the marbled calves Tina had so skillfully hid for years. She also now featured an extra couple of inches courtesy of a pair of newly-bought heels; and with each click of the footwear along the ground all the woman could do was pray she didn’t trip and fall in these accursed things. In short, she looked like a brand new woman. And it. Was. Terrifying.

She turned heads wherever she went and each time Tina was certain there would be some sort of wry comment. A snicker behind her back. A bemused look. Something to punctuate what a fool she must’ve been to think she could pull this off. Although, that never seemed to happen. People were visibly surprised as she had predicted, but the only comments Tina got were greetings, congratulations on the new job, and, bafflingly, compliments. Borne of pity no doubt. 

Never had she the courage to wear such bold attire at the workplace. At home and in private? Sure, nobody would witness it but her. At the gym? Well she couldn’t wear layers and expect to make any progress so that was by necessity. Besides, that place was like a second home in itself. At work, however, Tina had maintained a carefully crafted image. She hid the thickness of her arms and legs behind lengthy pants and sleeves and never wore anything that would’ve even hinted at the underlying physique along her torso. Although now there was no hiding any of it; her sleeves remained too short and her skirt just barely covered her knees. She had been outed as a gossamer beauty with the body of a brute

Oh what she would’ve given to wear anything else. To go back to being another nobody; but no. She had made this decision for a reason. The very same reason that had her accept the role, or to shrink Evie, or to even simply step beyond the threshold of her comfort zone. Hers was a life dedicated to self improvement; and while her body was a monument to those efforts her mind remained lacking. Nothing would change should she remain the meek and cowardly Tina. Both for herself and the people now beneath her, she needed to rise to her potential. So as much as she cursed this outfit in the moment, her friends were right for suggesting it. 

In a strange quirk of fate, all of this she owed to Evie. It was her who pushed Tina to realize something had to change. Just as it was her who had done an exceptional job grooming Tina for this very job. And it was in her new life as Tina’s personal pet that Tina found the courage to take further steps. There was a comfort in having absolute power over something. Even as she subtly trembled with every step, all Tina needed to do was but flex her leg muscles for a slight reminder that, if nothing else, there was one person who would always make her feel better. Subtly pressing her thighs together between steps, Tina felt the familiar tiny presence squirming between her legs. The young woman discreetly adjusted her glasses and fought back a satisfied smile as she continued walking, the world at large none the wiser.

For so long there had been two very different Tinas. Or perhaps to be more accurate: there was who Tina was and who she aspired to be. Say what one would of the disgraced Eva Rhodes and how she met her pitiful fate, but the woman was an ideal. Strong, confident, skilled, smart, and beautiful. Her failings were purely of a moral standard, but in all other regards she was an exemplar. Tina was...Not. Very, very much not. With this though it was a step towards that lofty goal. That was why no matter how much she wanted to retreat into her shell. No matter how hard her heart pounded. Tina kept her head held high and walked towards Eva’s- no, her office. 

She passed by her old desk, now cleared and pristine, and approached a familiar door. For years it had been virtually untouchable. The nameplate adorning it may as well have read ‘Enter at Your Own Risk’ for the last few years. Now, as Tina’s fingers reached for the doorknob, it was almost surprising how harmless it was. The name plate just a few inches below her eyes proved strangely welcoming  as she read it.

Tina Martin

It was funny how a simple thing like that could make such a world of difference. Tina entered and was greeted with her new office, already decorated with some of her unique little flourishes. She closed the door behind her and let out a sigh. Thank god her time outside was over. Now she could simply work in peace.

Tina seated herself behind her desk, sinking slightly into the nice plush chair and noting her figurines off to the side. She smiled and ran a finger along the top of Tatsumaki’s green head, feeling a hint of comfort in the plastic statue’s presence. Amusingly, she was pretty sure her little chibi-figures were a good three or four times Evie’s size. If she weren’t worried about messing them up, there was probably a fun game idea in that comparison. Alas. For now, Tina pressed her glasses against the bridge of her nose and powered up her monitor. Work first; fun with Evie later. Though she did allow herself a moment to press a finger between her legs. Just once. Words could do little justice to how satisfying the bump of a person’s outline against her panties was, but Tina had a suspicion her pet was getting a good sense of just how deeply she was enjoying it.

As soon as her computer was on, Tina hastily put such thoughts far from her mind and went to work. Ironically, the actual ‘Job’ part of her job was by far the least stressful part. She could damn near do it with her eyes closed by this point. In a matter of minutes the woman was soon lost in a sea of emails, messages and spreadsheets.  Save for the occasional squirms felt between her legs, Evie became a distant memory. For the best really. It was an unwillingness to do her job that saw Eva fired, and Tina was not keen on going down that same path. Learn from her predecessor’s strengths, but don’t copy her weaknesses. Besides, as of late playing with Evie had grown...frustrating. 

It was still an absolute delight, make no mistake. The constant futile struggles of a lesser person in her grasp never failed to send a thrill up Tina’s spine. With a bit of coercion, she always got what she wanted; but that was precisely the issue: it still needed coercion. Evie was still fighting her every step of the way. While she could hardly be blamed for it, at the same time it was pitiful to see. It was over, even Tina could see that. There were missing person investigations looking into Eva’s disappearance now, but thus far they hadn’t found anything. Nor would they since the crime defied all reason. She could explain that and browbeat it into Evie in any number of ways, but the tiny thing still deluded herself. She still clung onto the naive notion this would simply go away if she held out long enough. 

Sigh...

Maybe it was Tina’s fault. It seemed like such a sure thing that the smaller woman would fall in line, but despite the weeks that had passed it felt like there had barely been any progress. Tina could absolutely enjoy crushing her pet a bit and belittling her. However, there was a fine line between Domination and Cruelty, and it was a line Tina never let herself forget. Playing with Eva was ultimately harmless, if not degrading fun, but dragging out the psychological warfare for so long. That was cruel. All she wanted, all she ever wanted, was to put a bully in their place and maybe get a nice little pet out of it. Maybe it was stupid to draw that line in the sand, but Tina was by no means perfect.

Now it boiled down to the simple question of what she was going to do about it. 

For all intents and purposes: She had won. Whether or not Evie acknowledged that meant nothing about the situation itself. In time she would have to understand; whether it took days, months or years. Just. In the interim it would be a constant battle pitting Evie against both Tina and herself. As someone who was also often her own worst enemy, Tina wished that on no one. Maybe bringing down the hammer really was the greater mercy after all. What was better? A week of misery followed by acceptance? Or months to years of denial before realizing one sad day it was all for nothing? It may have made for an appealing fantasy scenario, but one Tina was perfectly content to let stay a fantasy.

“Mnnngh…” She grunted, feeling a bit annoyed just thinking about it.

Why was this so hard?! All she wanted was a cute little shrunken woman she could tease and play with like in the stories she read. Maybe it was a bit dumb to be splitting hairs when the end goal was indeed basically reducing a person to propery, but...No, okay that was pretty dumb. Ugh. No matter how she split it, there really did seem to be just one answer. 

She would have to break her.

Like it or not, that was the greater kindness. A moment of cruelty to nip this in the bud once and for all. The question was just...how? If nothing else, Evie was an exceptionally stubborn individual. Were the roles reversed Tina doubted she’d have lasted a week. Whereas her pet had persisted for significantly longer. Making matters even more challenging was how guarded and alert Evie kept herself. She knew what Tina was capable of and could prepare for that. If Tina intended to finally put an end to this she’d need to go beyond the pale and do...something. 

As for what that something could be, a shameful number of ideas sprung to mind rather quickly, many lifted from various images and stories Tina had seen online during some er….research over the years. Suffice to say she was not hurting for choice. Narrowing down to a plan, however. That proved difficult. Some ideas went too far while others not far enough. Some were too complicated to ever pull off and others too easy to mess up. What she needed was a way to make Evie realize that she wasn’t a person anymore. That this wasn’t just going to end. That she was nothing.

Wait. 

Maybe…

Inspiration struck the woman and she quickly tabbed out towards her email. Her fingers tapped away at her keyboard, the message presenting itself naturally before she hit send. It was surprisingly simple. Elegant even. There was one thing Evie hated more than anything else and she made that clear each and every day. So if there was ever a way to do this it laid in that. She just needed to know if it could be done. Or even should it be done.

Minutes after sending the message came the reply and with it a twang of relief. With this perhaps she could finally put Evie’s protests to bed once and for all. It could be done today. It would just have to wait for after the Board Meeting. With that now settled, Tina quickly deleted the email evidence and went back to her duties.

Hours had passed in the blink of an eye afterwards. It was only after sending her thousandth email of the day that Tina glanced at the corner and noted the time. 2:50 P.M., just ten minutes to go. With a deep breath, the newly-minted VP rose from her desk and made way for the Board Room, her steps more certain than they were this morning. Even if she didn’t really feel like it.

It was her first time ever entering the room for anything other than handing off documents. As Tina wandered in, she could see the other seats were already filled. A few were speaking amongst themselves while one was toying with his phone. Dana, CEO of the company, was another on her phone, but that changed as soon as Tina was through the door. The blonde looked up with a warm smile, giving her newest Board Member a once over.

Oh god this was a mistake.

Tina braced herself for the worst then and there. Her shirt was too tight. Her skirt was too short. Her arms were too big and Oh God she did not belong in this room. The woman bit into her lip and adjusted her glasses, surprised when all Dana offered was an approving nod.

“Looking good Miss Martin.” She said with a playful wink.

Tina was left bewildered. “...Oh. Uh, thank you Dana.”

While she slowly came to terms with being called Miss Martin by the company CEO, Tina took a seat and crossed her legs. She could feel the familiar form of Evie being pincered between her thighs; a much needed comfort in this situation. Even if the worst hadn’t come to pass, she still had to speak as a Vice-President in this meeting. Her mind went blank trying to remember every little detail she had to offer, and before her laid a notebook that may as well have had a pre-written speech for how much was written down in advance.

“Well, I think it’s about time. Is everyone ready?” Dana asked with a friendly smile. Everyone nodded, Tina included, though heavens did she not mean it. She was an ant among giants - what the hell was she thinking accepting this job?!

“We’ll start with our usual updates, but first I would like to formally welcome Tina.” The blonde began, gesturing towards her nervous friend. “I think I can speak for all of us when I say its been a long time coming. So why don’tcha start us off?”

“M-Me?” Oh god this was the worst possible timeline. Tina looked across the room and saw the most powerful figures in the company all watching expectantly. Everything caught in the woman’s throat and her mind was as blank as a whiteboard. She was screwing this up already! “I-I…”

Just then help came from the unlikeliest of areas. There was a ticklish sensation from between Tina’s legs. Not a particularly strong one, but one she had felt here or there throughout the day. Evie had slid right against her private area, coincidentally where her pitiful struggles actually meant something, and for an instant Tina’s mind was somewhere else. Somewhere she was always in charge and feared nothing. Out of habit her legs clamped together and she felt the muscles of her thighs envelop her former boss. The woman was completely and utterly flattened against walls of stocking-clad skin, and just like that, Tina breathed out all her frustrations.

Right, she wasn’t that same meek girl who couldn’t stand up to Eva. How could she forget?

She was something more now. 

“Well I...ahem, excuse me. First of all, thank you all for having me and thank you Dana for this opportunity.” She offered the CEO a smile and a nod before moving on. “A lot of my week has been focused on moving out of my old desk and situated into my new office, but today I got a lot of work done exchanging emails with Mr. Wilke. I still have to run parts of it by Production and Shipping, but I think we finally have a logistics plan that everyone can be satisfied with.” Tina said at length. Once she had started, it all came out so effortlessly. This was the work she had ingratiated herself with for months. She knew what she was talking about. She just needed a little push in the right direction. 

The rest came out just as fluidly, Tina displaying a masterful knowledge of her department and all the different moving pieces at play. A couple minutes was all it took, and just like that she was done. Without anyone even lingering on it for more than a second the discussion moved on and Tina was free to just listen in. It had been...easy. 

Maybe I do have this.

Others had varying degrees of things to offer. Alan in particular, bless his heart, spoke twice as long as anyone else. Everyone else was clearly ignoring him after a point, but it felt rude for Tina to give him anything but her undivided attention. She was sure it was interesting for those with a Marketing mindset. She...did not have that regrettably. 

Before she knew it, the meeting was just...over. No fanfare. No special announcements. Nobody laughed at her. It had been called to a close like nothing unusual happened and they were all free to filter out. All that tension the woman had worked herself up over, gone without a trace. As though it was never there to begin with.

Tina felt relieved it was over, and perhaps even a hint of pride. There were still doubts that plagued her thoughts, but they were softer and easier to ignore. Shrunken away like poor little Evie.

Giggling to herself at the mental image, Tina headed out. Speaking of Evie, she had a little trip to make to Amy at R&D.

 

Brought Low by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

A bit of a behind the scenes update. I've just finished editing the final chapter of aLiR and everything is all set! I can now safely say with confidence the story will end at 29 chapters, or about six more. Though I do still have a bit of a side story I will post afterwards; and any other short ideas I do with these characters will be added as extra chapters here as well. Still, the end is in sight!

As ever I hope you enjoy!

[Instant Size Change, Micro, Nano, Shrinking]

-------------

This day was absolute hell.

It often felt like Eva repeated that almost every day, and each time she certainly meant it, but this one was giving those miserable trips to Tina’s gym a run for their money. All day, for hours on end, she had been effectively trapped within Tina’s oversized underwear. A wall of cloth kept her effectively pinned against the giantess’s womanhood as her powerful legs walled off either side. Making matters even worse was the scent. Nonexistent at first, but growing along with Tina’s arousal until it reached a dizzying peak. With each and every sway of her hips as she walked, Tina set her plaything tossing and turning in what limited space she had. It was only through her own struggles that Eva had never quite slipped into Tina, but that was a cold comfort at best. One made all the more bittersweet knowing that the struggles to avoid such a fate quite literally only turned her captor on. 

More than once throughout the day Eva noted a renewed scent of sex or felt the crushing vice of immense thighs. There was no rest for her, oh no. Not while Miss Tina was busy at her job! Good lord it was such an infuriating thing to consider. At least anger made for a good companion in these trying times. The rage had a way of tempering her knee jerk reactions to each new disgrace. The only thing that kept her grounded in a mad, mad world. 

It was in this eternal cycle of getting angry and being throttled by Tina’s movements that light eventually radiated in from above. The brown-haired giant had pulled the hem of her skirt and was staring down, no doubt getting some sick thrill from the sight of her old boss naked and sweaty in a prison between her legs. That face was the face of a monster, no matter how she tried to dress it up with cutesy gestures and saccharine smiles. 

Okay, so maybe she was a bit extra wound up today since Tina had officially replaced her role as a VP. One could hardly blame the woman at this point. She shielded her eyes from the heavenly light of a world beyond and squinted skyward, bracing for whatever was gonna come next. Because there was always a next. 

“Are you a person Evie?” Tina boomed.

Again with this was it? Eva wasn’t stupid. She knew exactly what the giant wanted to hear, and she would never give her that satisfaction. “Of course I am! No matter what stupid nickname you call me, I am still Eva Rhodes!” She repeated the rallying cry of her true name; a constant reminder that she would not allow herself to be rebranded into some sort of pathetic pet. 

Tina’s expression remained passive. Almost resigned in a way. The answer did not surprise her; to expect anything else would’ve been silly. “Yeah, of course you’d say that.” The woman sighed and reached down, fingers pulling Eva into the light. The smaller, raven-haired woman shielded herself with a wince as she was blinded, blinking away dots until she could see their surroundings. Even as it slowly came to focus she recognized the room’s tables and lone countertop for what it was.

The...office kitchen…? Hardly the most private place to pull her out. Had everyone already left for the day?

“You know, I’ve been thinking Evie.” Tina proceeded. She began to crouch at the knees and dangled her plaything before a set of giant eyes, almost looking bored by her flailings. “I think you kinda don’t get the memo. You still have this...arrogance from when you were a person. A sense of uh….self-importance. Yeah. That needs to stop.” She said bluntly. More bluntly than Eva was used to.

The digits tightened around Eva and she gasped slightly, trying to steady herself with her hands pushing against Tina’s fingers. “W-What are you on about now?” She asked. “This your latest plan to try and ‘break’ me?”

“No, just an observation.” Tina mused. “It’s been a headache trying to figure out how to get through to you, you know. For someone so small, that ego is probably bigger than I am.” She chuckled wryly. “But…” There were the sounds of footsteps from the doorway behind her. Tina turned, a few stray strands of brown hair smacking Eva’s body as she glanced over her shoulder. When they passed and faded she looked back, her voice a little lower. “But, that ends today. It’s high time you learn just how little you really are.”

Something was very off about all of this. Tina’s words didn’t carry their usual domineering confidence or cutesy insecurities. They were...cold. Her petite features were set firmly into a stoic, almost bored expression. It was different from what Eva had come to expect of her, and that gave her pause. She was reminded of Tina’s sheer scale as her eyes trailed up her billboard-sized visage. Humiliation she was used to. Pain she was used to. This was neither. 

“...And how do you plan to do that?” Eva asked, a hint of apprehension creeping into the question.

“Like this.” Tina boomed as released her hold over Eva. The air rushed past the tinier woman and she fell with a quick, sudden scream, landing dead in the center of one of the kitchen tiles. Her back ached from the impact and she grunted, slow to rise back up. She shook her head, stood, and looked back up - Right into the barrel of a gun. 

Not a literal gun of course, but that would’ve been preferable to what it actually was. The device that was the bane of Eva’s nightmares while also being the only hope of salvation she had: The familiar white form of a Reducer; and unlike the one that accursed redhead kept on hand for her experiments, Eva knew this one was the same prototype that had brought her to this pitiful scale. Was Tina about to make her bigger for some reason? That made no sense, so the only other option would be…

Eva then took a nervous step back, a cold sweat upon her back.

She...She wouldn’t…

“I’m getting ready to head out for the week, and I don’t need a pet who won’t listen to its owner.” Tina boomed. “So I’m giving you a bit of time to...think about what really matters.” 

CL-ICK-! 

“Your pride or me?”

Eva heard the soft echo of the button being pressed and a familiar azure light enveloped her. No...Nonononono! For the third time in her life she felt that sickening lurch within her stomach as the world spun around her. The same feeling as that miserable day that upended her life. Eva fell to her knees, her gaze transfixed on Tina’s looming crouched form. Shadows draped over her soft features, adding to the cold expression she wore. For those few agonizing seconds nothing else mattered. The rapidly expanding world vanished around them and it was only Eva and Tina. All the smaller woman could focus on, all she could drink in with such vivid detail, was her tormentress’s growth. 

As she got Bigger.

And Bigger.

And Bigger.

Eva could once comfortably consider herself somewhere in the realm of an inch tall. Now she would’ve killed for that. Tina was already a giant before, but she seemed to expand ten times over. Her towering figure, somehow both unfathomably massive while comfortably lithe, swelled further in all directions. She went from a massive thing in front of Eva to the sky itself, her body filling the horizon as the light dwindled. 

“Let’s see how you feel after you’ve been smaller than dust for a few days.” Came the almighty voice of Tina, powerful enough to bring Eva to her knees. “I’ll be back Monday. If you want to be a good girl...Meet me right about….Here.” The giantess gestured over the leg of a nearby table, dainty finger tapping at the ground beside it. “You’ll have plenty of time to get there. Surely, as a person you won’t have any problem. Right Evie?” She asked with a wry smirk. 

For once Eva was at an absolute loss for words. The verbose and confident woman was holding herself and on the verge of hyperventilating. Tina was so...so much. She dominated every sense simply by existing and her presence only highlighted how absolutely pathetic Eva truly was. Being shrunken was misery in itself, but this? This was unfathomable. It couldn’t get any worse.

But of course, it always could.

“Though let’s make sure nobody accidentally finds you, okay?” Tina continued, pointing the Reducer at her pet once again.

There was no attempt to hold back the sheer level of panic in Eva’s voice, her desperation as raw and palpable as one could ever imagine. “N-No Miss Tina! PLEASE DON’T-!”

CL-ICK-!

She didn’t even have a chance to beg. It...was already too late.

Even were she inclined to listen, Tina had simply shrunken Eva too much. Her pitiful pleas never came anywhere near the ears of the god casting judgement upon her. Eva was too small to do anything; and now she was only getting smaller. Yet again it all grew around her. The world continued to stretch on unimpeded, sprawling out wider and higher with no end in sight. The white walls of the kitchen began to blur and discover through nothing more than sheer scale, the limits of Eva’s senses unable to even comprehend something so giant and so far away. 

Just minutes ago Tina was a mere giant before her. Now she had evolved into something truly mountainous. Perhaps even, much to Eva’s existential dread, continental. Her thick, toned legs filled the skies for miles upon miles and led down to a pair of feet capable of demolishing cities with an idle twitch. The giant’s face watched on as it ascended well beyond the stratosphere, too grand in scale to fully fathom and blurring the further out it went. Until it vanished behind the wall of her own immeasurable body.

“Heheh, I can’t even see you anymore.” Tina giggled with a voice that could make planets tremble. It was deep, bassy and powerful, growing more and more distorted the larger she became. No longer resembling the voice of a person at all, but something...more. “But just to be safe...” Eva shielded her ears as the titaness continued to make noises that rumbled the earth under her feet, but it no longer resembled words. Sheer scale had deformed Tina’s speech to something incomprehensible; and even then the Reducer never stopped shrinking her. 

It was...impossible to imagine how small she now was. Her surroundings had lost any sense of familiarity and began to resemble some sort of immense alien world. Despite standing not one foot in front of her, Tina vanished behind her own sheer enormity. First her countenance hid behind her expanding torso. Then behind her pillar-esque legs; and even that too faded behind the insurmountable wall that was merely the toe of one of Tina’s heels. Though as much as Eva could tell herself that what it was, to her eyes it was an intricate web of countless bundled black molecules. It almost was like gazing upon woven cloth and seeing the individual stitches that made up the greater whole. Such was what the shoe looked like now. If Eva hadn’t been there to witness Tina’s foot become this monstrous wall rising into infinity she never would’ve believed it. 

Soon enough, even to Eva’s ears the noises of Tina’s voice came to a stop, the size difference too great for such large sounds to even reach Eva anymore. She had traded inescapable noise for...silence. It was quiet; so very maddeningly quiet. Despite someone being right there Eva was alone. Well and truly, unequivocally, alone. 

The raven-haired woman looked around, her face rife with unfettered panic, but she couldn’t see anything else. She couldn’t hear anything else. There was only her and the countless miles of bundled gray molecules spreading out into the horizon like a rolling field. And yet, even at this microscopic scale beyond imagination, she was made smaller. Small enough she could begin to see the thin gaps between the molecules. Small enough to feel them subtly vibrating beneath her. It was a scene from an old science textbook brought to life. These were the webs of interconnected particles that formed the building blocks of life. Something so utterly small and insignificant that no human would ever come even a fraction of the way towards seeing them with the naked eye.

And Eva was barely larger than any of them.

Only then, when the full weight of the realization began to hit her, did the shrinking stop. A mercy from Tina? Or had the machine simply hit the limit of what it could do? Eva did not know. She couldn’t even begin to think about it. She simply looked up as the light that seemed to fall from heaven retracted, leaving her where she was. She couldn’t even see the machine anymore. She couldn’t even see Tina anymore. It...defied any and all reason. Eva appeared hollowed out as she looked on at the endless wall of...whatever this was. She could no longer tell. Was it still Tina’s heel?

Nothing seemed to happen afterwards. Perhaps Tina was talking to her. Perhaps she wasn’t. Hell, maybe the whole damn company had filtered in to ask why Tina was aiming a Reducer at the floor.The point was Eva couldn’t tell. She couldn’t tell anything anymore! 

And she was supposed to spend the weekend like this? Alone?

Realization hit her, and with it came a renewed wave of fervor and panic. “T-Tina no wait! I’ll be good, I promise! You...You wanted to play right? Watch your favorite shows, right Miss Tina? MISS TINA!” Eva screamed. She screamed her throat raw as the desperation took complete control of her. “I’ve been a bad pet, I get it. Really! I’ll do whatever you want. Just please grow me back. Please!”

Unfortunately her humiliating display meant less than nothing. Even if Tina were in a merciful mood and would accept the pleas, she would never hear her. Eva had been reduced to a lower life form in every conceivable way. She could scream for the rest of her life and perhaps, if she were lucky, a single molecule out of the trillions that made up the giantess would’ve heard her. 

Tina’s answer eventually came nonetheless - She left. 

At least, that was the best assumption Eva had to explain what she witnessed. Where she watched the endless black wall of interwoven particles simply...retreat. So quickly it may as well have been in the blink of an eye. It moved away far too fast for something that large and now it was simply gone; and with it the only person who knew Eva was trapped in this subatomic realm.

“D-Don’t you fucking dare leave me here you bitch! I am not some fucking speck of dust to be abandoned on the floor! No matter what you say I’m a person! Now get back here and grow me back this instant before I kill you myself! Tina - Miss Tina, whatever the fuck you wanna be called! Do what I say! DO YOU HEAR ME?!”

She screamed at length into the void, the voice never replying. Not even a whisper. Eva was gasping for air with a sore throat before she calmed down enough to stop. This world she now found herself in was a lifeless one. A place devoid of organisms like herself. She turned one way and saw the interconnected web of molecules going on into infinity. Another direction was much the same. If she looked up it was white as opposed to gray, but indeed exactly the same. 

A realm with no life, no sound, and no hopes of escape. 

Her realm.

A Weekend Alone: Tina by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And so the saga goes on. The end is in sight, taking all bets on how it wraps up. Hope you all enjoy!

--------------------

 

Tina sat alone within the comforts of her apartment, freshly damp from a shower after her latest workout session at the gym. Her slight, sinewy form was reclined back into her couch, television providing background noise as she idly enjoyed her some handheld games. This was, in a sense, her happy place. The safe haven where nobody could ever bother or judge her and where she could reset her social energies for the coming week. The pinnacle of zen. 

So why didn’t it feel particularly safe or happy?

Oh certainly, Tina vaguely enjoyed mindlessly pushing the buttons on her game, but there was a...hollow quality about it. A sense of going through the motions without the same thrill. With a sigh the woman paused to tug at the collar of her baggy shirt, itself so oversized it fell to her thighs. Out of habit her toes scrunched together, Tina half expecting to hear tiny curses and boasts of defiance. There were none of course. Nor would there be. Evie was miles away and so small that nothing would ever find or hurt her. 

It had taken everything she had to maintain a strong face as she did what she did. It was but one of many ideas that had crossed her mind; but with Amy’s expert assurances it was the one she carried out. While she made a show of it seeming callous to Evie, the truth was anything but. Everything had been meticulously considered with Amy’s input, and even then it took assurances from her friend that it would be fine. The process could be undone and in this instance the limitations of the prototype worked in their favor. Even so, actually doing it and bearing witness to the sheer desperate despair on her pet’s face while she shrank into nothing was...not something Tina cared for. It was extreme. Intentionally so perhaps, but an extreme all the same. A temporary evil, she told herself; but that didn’t make it sit with her any better. 

Letting out a heavy sigh, now Tina understood why Amy insisted she not just shrink Evie in the apartment. With how much the guilt nagged at her she doubted she would’ve been able to resist undoing the reduction. Thankfully, for better or worse Evie was beyond Tina’s reach. It would all be undone on Monday and, hopefully, her plaything would be far more willing to play ball. If not...She didn’t know what else she could try. It remained a heavy concern; and for now all Tina could do was try and keep herself occupied and away from such thoughts. Something far easier said than done. 

Another half an hour of play and Tina accepted it was a futile effort. She flicked her console off and returned it to its charging station, collapsing back onto her couch in a listless heap. Messy brown hair draped itself across her face as she let out a frustrated groan and turned her eyes to the television. Depicted was an old sitcom she enjoyed growing up; though not even the wacky antics of J.D. and his friends could lift her spirits it seemed. Nonetheless, Tina allowed herself to absently watch it. Before long she reached aside for one of her nearby plush toys and hugged it against her body, the cute visage buried in the depths of her bosom.

How long had it been since this all had begun? A few months? Weeks? So much of it remained fresh in her mind and yet time had flown by. In her life’s story it remained a short, unfinished chapter. Funny to think, considering how much her life had changed in the midst of it. In many ways it was everything she could’ve dreamed of. Her career was blossoming. Her favorite shows had been greenlit for new seasons. She was coming out of her shell more with each passing day. And of course, a childhood fantasy had come true via her own personal little pet in Evie. Yet, for her wildest dreams things had also gotten so much more complicated than she ever would’ve expected. 

Tina had just wanted to put a bully in her place. Strange as it was now, that was how this nonsense had begun. All she wanted was to have her fun with Evie. Step on her a bit, maybe tease her some, then prop her feet up with a confident “Get to work.”. Exactly as it played out in so many of the scenarios she fantasized over the years. While she did indeed get that, she hadn’t anticipated nor signed on for such a prolonged battle of wills. To feel such guilt constantly assail her. Or to be so frustrated that reality had overcomplicated everything.

Despite whatever Evie may have thought, Tina didn’t enjoy seeing her miserable. She was someone who reveled in power and dominance - not in cruelty. That was always the key difference between her and the bullies she loathed. The same sorts of people who made her the uncertain, awkward mess of a person she was today. For the woman who was often looked down upon, there was nothing sweeter than reversing the tables. For her to look down upon them. It was that dream that saw her train her body, and that got her through the many hardships of life. 

And despite the impossibility of such a dream, it came true.

Fingers running across the head of her plush toy, Tina found herself missing her little pet. For all her difficulties, she was a soothing presence to the awkward young woman. Running her fingers across Evie’s body or teasing her had become regular recurring comforts. Things she looked forward to and that got her through the day as much as fantasizing about them once had. Now, without them, it felt oddly lonely. Was this the first day she’d had to herself since she had shrunken Eva? It seemed so. Ironic that she held all the power and yet without her plaything she lacked the drive to even play her games. All she wanted was to feel Evie’s squirms once again. To feel the comfort that only a smaller presence could provide. 

This is all because of her anyway. Tina mused.

She had met a great many bullies across her life, but only one pushed her to the brink as Eva had. She was the one who broke the last straw. The one who was quite possibly the cruelest, most self-centered, vapid person Tina had ever met. Though in a strange way, Tina owed her for that. It was being spurred to action that caused her life to change. It was in toying with Evie that she began to gain the confidence to take meaningful steps in her life. 

Perhaps she owed Eva more than she realized.

Her thoughts went to the woman still trapped somewhere on the break room floors. Reduced to such a pitiful scale she likely wouldn’t even move a single millimeter out of place. It must’ve been agony. Here Tina couldn’t stand being idle for a couple hours, but days? She couldn’t begin to imagine what that was like. Really, she couldn’t imagine most of what Evie had been going through. It was the greater kindness, she reminded herself. So long as Evie fought her it was just dragging out the misery. For both of them.

Still, after this maybe she could take it easy for a while. No more mean games. She could treat Evie to some nice food and maybe level with her. Talk this out like adults instead of the cat and mouse game they’d been playing at. Tina smiled envisioning it, much preferring the mental image of both of them together lounging on her couch. Her watching TV and Evie lounging atop her abs doing the same. 

Yeah, think I’ll do that.

THUNK THUNK!

“Hmm?” Tina lifted her head as loud knocks came from her door. A visitor? Odd. Nobody ever visited her. 

Lest she be rude, Tina stood and hastily adjusted her hair and glasses. Alas, there was no time to swap out of her slobbish sweatpants and oversized t-shirt so whoever her guest was would have to deal. 

“Coming!”

She hurried towards the door, undoing the lock and opening it. Never in a thousand years would she have predicted what lay on the other side.

“Hello ma’am, Tina Martin right? Do you mind if I come in and ask you a few questions?” Said the police officer. 

“......Hah…?”

-----

Thus, Tina soon found herself back inside her apartment. Once again sitting on her couch and now stiff as a board as this stranger gave her room a surveying glance. A police officer? Here?! Why on earth would they ever come to her?! 

Tina’s eyes flicked towards her vacant change jar and she knew all at once why, the truth of the matter making her heart pound. They’d found her out. This was it. She was going to go to jail and- Oh god she was gonna go to jail!!! 

She was...coping with the situation about as well as one could expect of her.  

After a moment the officer, a heavyset black woman, looked her way with a professional expression. “Thank you ma’am, I’ll try not to waste your time. Are you familiar with a Miss Eva Rhodes?”

Yep, this was it. She was done for. 

“Yes, she’s my boss- Er...She was my boss.” Tina answered, every one of her unfortunate social tics manifesting all at once. God she must’ve looked like such a liar. Constantly fidgeting in place and toying with her glasses. “Did something happen to her?”

The officer frowned, her eyes seemingly piercing through Tina’s soul. “I’m afraid she is missing.” She said candidly. “We received a Missing Persons report from a friend of hers. Do you know anywhere Eva might have gone? Did she mention any trips or vacation homes or family?”

Tina’s nails dug into her shirt as she shook her head. “No, never.” 

“I see.” The cop seemed to make a mental note of that. “Do you know of anyone who may’ve wanted to harm her? Or anyone she might’ve wanted to harm?”

“God, who didn’t?” Tina found herself saying with an exasperated chuckle. “Evie- Miss Rhodes...wasn’t well liked.” That much was absolutely true. The list of people who would see harm come to her former boss was as vast as...Well, Tina was to Eva she supposed. “She could be really harsh on people, and when she got let go a while back she was...not happy.”

“So I’ve gathered.” The officer muttered. “Does that include you?”

It was a natural if not blunt follow-up, and yet it surprised Tina. A bit unprofessional perhaps, but the weary, overworked eyes of the police officer suggested she didn’t much care. Tina blinked, vaguely aware her ill-fitting glasses were sliding down her nose and yet not making any move to fix them. “I...No, not harm. God knows I was always upset with her. Wished karma would come her way more than once, but harm? No. Never.” She said quietly at length. Perhaps she had here or there since Eva’s reduction, but did she ever set out wanting to do it? No. 

The distinction made the other woman arch an eyebrow, though she let it slide. “Were there any signs that she might hurt herself?”

“No, never.”

It would’ve likely been in Tina’s best interests to lie. This was a chance to weave a story and get any suspicion off of her but...She couldn’t. Not just because this terrified her, but because if she did then...Well. She’d be no different from those she wanted to see punished. If this was how it would end, the least she could do was accept it. Once she realized that, she found herself calming down considerably. 

“Alright then. That checks out.” The officer sighed. “Well, thank you for your time ma’am. Sorry to bother you like this. Just needed to check all our bases.”

Huh?

“That’s it?” Tina balked.

“That’s it.” 

They weren’t going to arrest her? They didn’t have a squad surrounding the place ready to bring her in? Where was the punishment for daring to shrink Eva? The evidence that she must’ve missed somewhere that they found? Did...Did they really have no idea? No leads? She rose to her feet, her chest pounding relentlessly as she helped lead her guest to the door. Was it really just a formal visit?

Evidently so, as in a few moments Tina was ushering the cop out the door. In a surreal scene the dark-skinned woman let out a breath and turned, giving Tina a grateful nod. She could just let her go and that would be that. Another crisis narrowly averted. However, something weighed heavy on Tina’s mind. Something she couldn’t just ignore. 

“Hey…” She called out to the officer, the other woman turning back in response. “You guys will...find her right?”

“I’m not allowed to talk too much about that ma’am.” The officer replied professionally. “But...I wouldn’t worry.” She allowed herself a slight smirk. “I’ve seen a lot of rich folks ‘go missing’ and turn up months or even years later. You’d be surprised how often it happens.”

Ahh...that explained it. This officer was merely following procedure. She might’ve not even seen it as much more than another wealthy woman throwing  a sudden tantrum. That was...relieving in its own strange way. 

Bidding the woman farewell, Tina closed and locked the door once more, instantly turning and collapsing onto the floor. “God that was close…” She breathed. An investigation. That was...not ideal for her. They had no leads and presumably would simply give up after a couple weeks, but in the meantime she needed to be careful. She held a hand over her chest and took several slow, steadying breaths. 

Perhaps this was a relief in disguise. There was an investigation, but one that seemed half hearted at best. They had no evidence to go off of at the moment and the woman clearly didn’t consider Tina any sort of suspect. It was a good thing. Just...Tina was in no state to consider it as such.

On the bright side, Evie wasn’t on the mind anymore. 

A Weekend Alone: Eva by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Another week, an update to the ongoing saga of Tina v Eva. Taking all bets. Also, I appreciate all the feedback. I do read all of it even if I don't respond to it. At this point people are speculating so much I don't wanna risk spoiling anything.

Enjoy!

[Nano]

----------------

 

Eva waited. Patiently confident that at any second Tina would return. There was no way this was real; it was impossible. Tina didn’t have the spine to do something this callous. There wasn’t a doubt in Eva’s mind that somewhere beyond the scope of her microbial senses Tina remained. Watching. Probably with a smirk at Eva’s expense. The game would soon end and then Eva would grow back to her normal pathetic scale so they could continue their back and forth.

That’s right.

Any moment now.

Ten minutes had passed and there was still nothing. Doubt began to inch its way into her as a deep, existential dread crept along the back of her mind. Ahead. Behind. Above. Below. No matter where she looked it was all an endless void. The destination Tina had oh so helpfully suggested she spend her time heading towards was nowhere to be seen despite being only three floor tiles away. Though, truth to tell, Eva couldn’t even tell which way was which anymore. Everything just looked the damn same. An infinite stretch of nothing.

Not content to simply sit in place, she eventually chose a direction at random and went with it. Eva traversed the rolling molecular hills of her new world, indignant rage keeping the worst of her doubts at bay as she took in this strange new world. The rational side of her mind struggled to reconcile what she knew everything to be with what it now was. She was simply on a flat floor, but the interwoven roads of thread-like particles appeared to be like an uneven series of rolling hills. Trapped in infinity with nothing but her thoughts, the woman pressed on. 

Time passed. An hour. Two? Ten? It all bled together. Only one thing changed in that time. In the same manner that Tina’s infinite foot had suddenly vanished, something had appeared. Eva only knew it when the ‘sky’ had been replaced with denser molecules of a more beige color. They loomed over her as a vast wall hundreds of feet high, compact and interconnected. A frightening new thing, yet they were the only break Eva had from this maddening monotony she found herself in.

Beige...What could it’ve been? Had someone dropped some kind of crumb and it had landed near Eva? Or was this a situation like Tina, and it was a person’s footwear? A shoe sole so vast that the near non-existent space between the foot and the ground was this vast open space; and in that space was Eva. Following that train of thought, of all people it was curiously Dana who came to mind. Dearest Dana and those new tan pumps she bought after her promotion. Was this her then? Eva found herself wishing she could tell, but the object was simply too big. If it truly were her old friend then her shoe went on for miles upon miles with no end in sight. 

“Stupid Miss Tina. Couldn’t even put me somewhere secure like a lab?” Eva groused.

God, it was unimaginable to consider looking at the wall and trying to equate it to Dana. Mere weeks ago they had been equals; Vice-Presidents of their respective departments who enjoyed their little lunch dates together. Then came that day. That thrice damned accursed day. Where Dana rose that one little notch above her. That was the tipping point, looking back. Her decline began long before she shrank. First came her lost promotion, then her job, and then finally her size. Though they were but the first three steps in a long and winding road of humiliations and disgraces. She had fallen far; so very, very far.

Far enough that her friend could simply walk into the break room for any reason and her foot could land directly upon Eva - and never could interact or even fathom the other. 

Are you a person? 

Eva hugged herself. It was back. That nugget of doubt that plagued her. The Voice as she came to consider it. “Yes, I am…I...I have to be…” Words spoken once so defiantly now rang feeble and hollow.

The mass of beige particles, whoever or whatever it was, eventually left and it was back to the void for Eva. Once again the microbe wandered the field of nothingness. The only sense of time came when everything suddenly went dark, the void entering a ‘night’ of sorts. The change puzzled Eva until, after several minutes of deliberating, she realized it was likely just that the lights were turned off. Their jobs done for the day, everyone had gone home for the weekend and the support staff had turned everything off.

Tina had really just left her. 

“Knew that nice thing was an act.” Eva muttered, for no other reason than to hear something. She was the only living thing for miles; this new world utterly silent and now dim as night. Bitter and tired and growing despondent, Eva soon allowed herself a chance to rest. And then to wander. Rest. Wander. Repeat. Rest. Wander. Repeat. Rest. Wander. Repeat. 

That was all she knew for hours upon hours on end, the most exciting happenings being the occasional irregularity in the otherwise perfect series molecular structures. It was a void in the truest sense of the word. Nobody came. Nothing happened. Nothing changed. 

Just Eva and her thoughts.

Try as she might, her mind couldn’t help but reflect on it all. Her situation, Tina, all that had happened, and all that would happen still. Anger kept her going for a time, although it too faded before long. There was nothing to fuel her here in the void. In time Eva simply laid against the ground, arms wrapped around herself as the edges of her nerves started to fray. Thoughts barely held at bay trickled in, and as soon she entertained one then others followed. The dam had burst and the despair was finally washing over her all at once.

Would Tina really come back? Would she grow Eva back? Could she grow Eva back? Was she safe like this? Had Tina considered that? Could Tina find her? What if there were some sort of microscopic predators? What if she was stuck like this? What would she do for food...or water? Could she even survive like this?

That final one rattled her most of all.

Come what she assumed to be evening, Eva found herself yearning for the creature comforts she had grown accustomed to. The warm glow of the LED Lamp in Tina’s drawer. The little pool of water she could use to wash herself. The fuzzy softness of her bed of cloth. Even Tina’s looming visage would at least be something. As it was there was...nothing. Just the cold, endless expanse. For as much as she loathed her captor, right now Eva deeply missed her nook in the depths of Tina’s underwear drawer. 

Hungry, thirsty, and weary, sleep eventually overtook Eva. A dreamless rest that helped little, but at least saw her through to the next day. At least...She assumed it was the next day. It was still quite dark and as a result hard to tell. Her stomach growled and her throat was still paying the price for her screaming the day prior. The woman ran her fingers along her neck with a tired scowl, letting out a sigh as she stood to face a new day. 

Time had long since lost any and all meaning. Even with a night’s rest Eva was no more rejuvenated than she was the day before. The body was fading and running on fumes, though the mind still remained sharp. It ran circles around itself, dancing from anger to despair to bargaining to even prayer at an increasingly frenetic pace. Before long, when Eva didn’t even have the strength to walk further, that was all she had. Just the rampant mind of a woman regretting all her life’s decisions.She fell upon one of the many hills surrounding her with no idea how far she had gone and how far she would’ve had to go to reach anything

Her eyes felt...heavy. 

Was this how it would end for her? This was the grand prize for fighting and resisting Tina? Exile to a nanoscopic abyss beneath even the lowest of ants? Even her rage was too exhausting to bother with by this point. For all her pontificating over these weeks, there was only one person she could blame for this, and it wasn’t Tina. Yes, the giantess had crushed her. She had belittled her, but she also cared for her. She had offered the carrot many a time. It was Eva who always demanded the stick; and for what? Some meaningless pride?

No, not meaningless…

She had to remind herself of the greater stakes here. She was Eva Rhodes…! She wasn’t some...some...Oh what was the point? There was nobody here to prove anything to. The raven-haired woman let out a low whimper as her eyes began to water. She hadn’t allowed herself such emotions since the beginning, and now as they finally began to boil over all she could do was lament wasting unnecessary water. That only made the welling in her eyes worsen as Eva sobbed quietly against the ground. 

I’m a person! I know I am! I am I am I am I am I. AM! I’m-

A speck of a woman stranded on a floor tile.

No! 

A freak of nature who lives off light like a fucking flower.

NO! I’m not-

A pathetic shell of a creature who got bested at her own game.

I-I…

Eva just sobbed quietly into the night, the Voice’s harsh truths dominating her thoughts. By comparison, her own attempts to assuage them seemed as pitifully insignificant as...well. As she was. It was a temptress whispering the things she never dared entertain, but it wasn’t wrong. One admission. That was all it would take. Accept one simple, undeniable truth and she could finally know peace.

And really, was it such a bad thing? Tina was a beautiful, kind-hearted woman who would care for her. The woman wasn’t naturally mean. That was a response to Eva. Really, it was only fair that she repay her owner for all she had put her through. She was beyond Eva in every way, and the gap only widened with each step forward Tina took in her life. If anything, it was an honor to get to devote herself to such a wonderful goddess. 

She did this to me…! She’s no angel and she’s sure as hell not any kind of goddess! She’s just stupid, insignificant Tina!

Eva’s protest rang hollow as the Voice spoke through her own lips, the audible sound far greater than anything mere thoughts could hope to do. “The only stupid, insignificant one here is us.”

She’s a fraud! A LIAR!

“She is someone who worked desperately hard for everything she has. We played the same game. Crushing everyone in our path to get what we want. She merely did the same to us, and we are her prize.”

Eva had no rebuttal for that and the Voice seemed well aware, curling her lips into a wry smirk. “Are we a person?”

...Don’t do this…

“Are we. A. Person?”

O-Of course...I’m…

“Are we or are we not?”

Biting her lip until it split, Eva let out a sound that was all at once a joyous laugh and a monstrous wail. 

 

---------------

 

Light eventually dawned on Eva once again. She knew what that had meant if only vaguely. It was Monday. Despite all her thoughts to the contrary she had lived through the weekend. She struggled to roll over, hunger and thirst clouding her senses. It almost seemed like a hallucination, but it appeared like the familiar particles of the Reducers beam were raining down upon her. They ushered in a pleasant warmth that brought some degree of life back into her body.

She was growing, Eva realized. Slowly at first, but gaining speed as her form expanded to absorb more of the beam’s divine light. She remained too exhausted for any sort of fanfare or cheers; nonetheless a relieved breath parsed her lips as the void dwindled away to nothing around her. Nearby was a familiarly endless wall. Soon not-so-endless; and then it was merely the glossy surface of a heel. One that led up to a familiar dainty foot and a pair of crouched legs. 

“Wow, you couldn’t even cross one floor tile huh?”

That voice was the first sound Eva had heard in days. Her eyes forced themselves open and turned to the heavens; where an angel almost boredly observed her from on high. Her glasses hid the truth well, but Eva could see the tangible relief in her eyes. Relief that she was okay. That despite everything, she was fine.

“Ready to come home Evie?”

There was no hesitation. The last of Eva’s energy was put towards crying out in a dry rasp. “...Yesssss…!”

Miss Tina released the button on the Reducer just as Eva returned to her rightful size, extending her hand towards her pet with a warm smile. 

“That’s what I thought.”

 

Acceptance by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Closing in on the end everyone. After this there are just three chapters to go. I know for some recent developments have been a bit controversial, but I hope you continue to enjoy!

[Gentle, Feet]

----------------

 

Tina let out an exuberant sigh as she returned to her living room, damp feet smacking against the floor as heat radiated off of her in waves. A bath did wonders for the body and mind, rejuvenating the giant almost a half as much as it had for the woman in her hand. Eva was in quite the state when she had found her, though a day of rest, food, and a peaceful bath had done wonders in restoring her. Now she rested against her owner’s curled fingers, refreshed but still visibly tense. The trauma of her weekend in the void remained fresh in her mind; and thankfully Tina seemed aware of that. 

All day she’d handled Eva with tender care, speaking softly while largely leaving her pet to her thoughts as she worked. After all, Eva had endured a genuine ordeal and behaved herself ever since she was taken back. Gone were the usual snide remarks and stubborn protests; and in their stead was...nothing. Indeed, surprisingly Eva had largely remained silent. Most of her time had been spent simply observing Tina like a browbeaten mutt. A matter of clear concern to Tina, but rather than press the issue she had opted to give Eva all the space she needed. 

Hours thereafter and upon their return home, Tina had drawn a bath for the two of them. For Eva the familiar scene of a waterfall surging out of a bathtub faucet brought to mind memories of a lifetime ago - of the first bath they’d shared together. A very different time with a different Tina...and a different Eva. This time around Eva’s mistress displayed no interest in toying with or teasing her, instead simply opting to lounge in the steaming water. She had lowered Eva into it as well and let the woman do as she pleased unimpeded. 

The smaller woman began her own bath tense and wary, but in time she found herself relaxing in spite of herself. Under the hot bliss of steaming water even the fresh memories of the weekend began to dull. She waded her way across the top of Tina’s stomach and wiped away days of dust and grime from a pool within the giant’s navel. Each splash of water brought Eva’s body closer to a semblance of her former radiance. In time she was once again clean and beautiful; even if everything about her cutesy master dwarfed her by comparison. Once she was properly scrubbed clean she spent the rest of the time relaxing against the partly-submerged abdominals. It was...nice. It helped Eva feel better; if only a little. 

Now, a few short minutes afterwards, Tina switched over to some loose casual clothes and made for the living room with a woman in her hand. Eva braced herself as her owner bent over a table and gently uncurled her fingers. She slid from the side of her palm before the giantess reached aside for a TV remote and turned it on. Across the room a monitor larger than a theatre screen sparked to life, and with a few more button presses Tina was navigating her streaming options.

“Feeling up for something kinda fluffy tonight?” She asked thunderously. 

Her throat still raw from her difficult weekend, Eva offered only a slight nod. Cute and fluffy sounded exactly like something she could use right now, and her owner made a good choice too. It was of course another of those cartoons that Eva knew nothing about, but the premise seemed to be of a group of fantasy vagrants getting into misadventures. They were all rather terrible people truth to tell, especially the insufferable goddess character, but it made the perils they went through all the more humorous. A pity the subtitles went by so fast. After everything that had happened, reading was… surprisingly difficult. 

All told, It was some much needed peace and normalcy. Tina sat behind her; looming as always, but lording safely from afar on her couch and with a cute mascot plush toy hugged into her chest. Not dissimilarly, Eva hugged her knees against her own body and watched the giant screen vacantly, the irony of happily embracing this after fighting it for so long not lost on her. It was amazing what a bit of added perspective could accomplish. As bad as she thought it could’ve been, it could’ve been much, much worse. Compared to the void, watching some cartoon mage girl blow things up was vastly more preferable.

The weight of Tina’s gaze fell upon her every so often. Regret for going too far? Satisfaction at how cowed her pet now was? It wasn’t long ago that Eva knew which answer she’d have believed with certainty. Now, however, it was pointless to even consider. Her mistress felt however she wanted to feel, and as a lesser creature, it was on Eva to adapt accordingly. She knew that now.

She had fought against crossing that line for so long, but now that she had it was...liberating. As though a parasite had finally been removed, and in its place was a strange lack of pressure. Her righteous anger had always been what sustained Eva. It was what gave her the strength to face the next day. Without that fire...Without that enemy she could pit herself against...What was left? She was a hollow shell of a woman. What came for her next? What was her plan now?

For once, Eva had no answers. 

THU-D! THU-D!

Eva barely reacted to the loud crashes sounding off behind her. After enough time at this insectoid scale she had learned to recognize those peculiar thumping noises. The table beneath her shook for a couple quick moments with a shadow now stretching over Eva. An idle glance revealed, to Eva’s complete lack of surprise, the towering bare feet of her mistress. Tina had evidently elected to stretch her legs and rest her feet; and rather thoughtfully of her she made sure to keep a fair distance between her soles and her pet. There wasn’t even the illusion of a threat of being crushed. While far from the first time she had ever done so, the nuance behind the act was curious. For all her talk of big game, Tina took care not to recklessly endanger her plaything.

Had she always exercised such discreet caution? Had Eva simply never noticed before?

She found herself staring, and when Tina noticed Eva was quick to assure her that it wasn’t a bother. That in itself earned a dubious raised brow, but provided no further comment. The giant was back to watching her show and after a few more moments Eva did the same. Although, it wasn’t long before her gaze invariably wandered back. Of all perplexing things, she couldn’t help but recall the new heels Tina wore to work. By her estimate they didn’t appear all that comfortable to wear, and Tina’s lack of experience walking in them was plain to see. It must’ve been hell on her feet. Though not once had Eva heard a complaint on the matter. 

When and why Eva stood, she didn’t really know. Nor did she question it.

Her body moved of its own accord, the woman wandering closer to the looming pale feet of her master as though mesmerized. A more sensible part of Eva would’ve questioned her actions, but for once that part took a back seat to something else. Eva moved on, finally stopping at the base of Tina’s heel. The whole of her foot loomed well over the shrunken woman, a building onto itself. Eva craned her neck as she observed the cliffside of plush skin that wrinkled and shifted with every minute fidget of Tina’s muscles. A series of toes the size of trucks occasionally clenched and unclenched as if awkwardly aware that Eva was studying them; while the other foot rested comfortably atop the ankle of its peer.

Pressing her palm against the base of Tina’s foot, Eva was struck by how invitingly soft it was to the touch. Being fresh from the bath undoubtedly helped, but it was such a curious thing. Pressing a bit more, that same marshmallowy skin gave way to a firm network of muscles lingering beneath the surface. Muscles that had to have been sore after another long day in the office. In fact, Eva knew that for certain if the giant’s demands for massages in the past were any indication. Before recent events it was damn near a nightly ritual. Though tonight Tina was uncharacteristically mum on the subject.

Eva remained where she was, face pensive as her hand stroked at the soft, damp skin.

It was an inexplicable fancy that had made her approach the foot that had crushed her countless times; and now it was that very same fancy that saw Eva begin to tend to it of her own accord. Her hands pressed into the base of the warm bare heel, sinking inches deep into the skin and kneading away at the muscles beneath. There was no way Tina hadn’t noticed. In fact, she likely had been aware of Eva down there since the beginning, but her silence seemed a tacit approval. A slight frown sank Eva’s features as she quickly realized her hands alone would be insufficient. Thus, in an act that surprised even herself, Eva pushed her entire body against Tina’s foot, the doughy sole enveloping her in a plush embrace. 

It was a start, but there was still so very much to work on; and if Eva expected to tend to even a fraction of it then she would need to climb higher up. Tellingly, she actually did briefly consider it, though that seemed a poor idea for a number of reasons. Not the least of which being Eva was still far from recovered from her weekend. Thus it was a puzzle, and one that Tina provided an answer for. The sort of answer that saw her adjust her footing with slow and deliberate moves, laying not one but both gigantic feet on their sides. They surrounded Eva as tall and imposing as ever.

Not that the woman herself seemed to notice or care. Without so much as a word spoken on the matter, Evie took the chance to continue her efforts along Tina’s sole. Her body remained dutifully at work while she drank in every detail. For the first time it felt as though she was genuinely looking at her mistress and could appreciate how well kept her body really was. Even if her sheer scale made the word rather ironic, Tina’s foot was petite. Cute even. The skin was inviting and offered a strange comfort in its unyielding embrace. Though it seemed doubtful any of Eva’s efforts amounted to much. However, as though she were giving her pet a sign, a soft, pleasurable sigh escaped Tina’s lips. Both she and Eva both were only vaguely paying the television any mind, Eva instead devoted to servicing Tina and Tina to being serviced. 

A part of Eva had to wonder what reason possessed her to do this and the simple answer was...there wasn’t one. Her body moved of its own accord even if the woman herself didn’t understand why. Guilt, perhaps? Or maybe an unconscious desire to avoid further punishments? Neither seemed particularly right, but also not fully wrong either. It was more complicated than that. The more the rational side of Eva questioned it, the more inexplicable it seemed. In a way it was almost...natural for her to do this. 

For the better part of an hour things went on uneventfully. Eva continued her work dutifully and Tina returned to enjoying her show, occasionally glancing down or offering some sign of subtle approval. More than once the giant fidgeted with her glasses - the tell-all symbol that she was more flustered than she let on. Eva didn’t pay that any particular mind. She worked her way up the length of her mistress’s foot and before long found herself at the lineup of dainty toes, each one larger than she was. Taking a deep breath, Eva bent down low and slid her upper body between the fourth and fifth digit. The space was especially warm, cramped, and while the rest of Tina’s body had long since dried there was still a degree of moisture to be found right between the toes. It reminded Eva of the sweat lining her own brow at this very moment. 

She was thirsty, she realized. Her body was rather tired and aching and her throat parched. Perhaps a break was in order. Although...what exactly compelled her next action was arguably the greatest mystery yet. As Eva Rhodes, proud and defiant woman who had decried Tina every day, leaned in and gave the space between her master’s toes a long, furtive lick. The taste...Wasn’t as bad as she would’ve expected. In fact, she sort of wanted another.

Of course, she immediately felt a pair of eyes on her and looked beyond the vice of her mistress’s toes to see Tina watching with abject shock and awe. 

“Did I...do something wrong Miss Tina?” Evie asked as naturally as breathing.

“No, you just surprised me.” The brunette admitted. 

“Sorry, I was thirsty.”

The explanation did little to alleviate the surprise. “Do you need water or…?”

Eva’s answer came out surprisingly naturally. “No...I think this will be enough.”

Tina blinked as though she hadn’t believed what she had heard, her glasses sliding down her nose and for once the giantess not adjusting them. “Uh, knock yourself out then.”

The bewilderment was only natural considering everything Eva had done since her reduction. She herself couldn’t explain it. There was simply something frustrating in seeing nigh-invisible droplets marring the otherwise immaculate skin of her mistress. Couple that with her thirst and it just sort of...happened. One lick became many, soon replacing the massage outright. She had lost herself in the simple pleasure each stroke of her tongue brought.

For some reason, the image of a misbehaving dog came to mind. It would be punished of course, but in realizing it had done something bad it would inevitably cuddle up to its owner afterwards. Perhaps this was the shrunken plaything equivalent. 

I’m like a dog. Eva thought bemusedly. She certainly couldn’t hold her head high and tout herself as a person anymore. In a way this was rather appropriate actually. A part of her, a voice if you will, decried it as shameful and humiliating; and that same part was silenced with the vivid memory of what too much disobedience brought Eva - had brought them. Compared to that, this was not only preferable, but nice in its own right. Each lick brought with it something Eva had lacked all day: purpose

When was the last time something so simple had left her so fulfilled? This was peaceful. It was, dare she say, pleasant.

“Miss Tina...Can I ask you something?” Eva asked after some time had passed. 

Not once had the giantess looked away from her after she had begun servicing her foot with her tongue, much too enraptured to shift her attention elsewhere. A blush warmed Tina’s features as she remained mesmerized. The spell broke once Eva had spoken up though. Only then did Tina blink and seem to remember where they were. “Hm-? Ah, yeah. Of course Evie.”

“Why did you shrink me?”

She wasn’t sure why the question sprung to mind. Tina certainly didn’t seem to see it coming. “I...told you already, didn’t I?” She answered carefully, concern creeping into her tone. 

Did she? Eva frowned. “I...Ah, right...You did...It feels so long ago.” It was also likely buried under one of her many irritated tangents. Trying to recall even basic things that had happened early on in her reduction was...difficult.

“Yeah…” Tina idly clenched her toes around Eva’s body, her plaything making no efforts to resist. “I did it for a lot of reasons. I’d be lying if I said a big part of me didn’t love the idea of seeing you this small - and still does - But, I just...couldn’t stand the idea that you’d treat someone else like you treated me. I couldn’t let that happen.”

Yes...that sounded familiar. In a way though, it felt like the first time Eva had truly heard it. “Was I really that bad?”

“You were.” 

Eva paused, partly because her owner shifted her foot vertical and now had the woman pinched between her toes a good forty feet above the table. More so because of the utter lack of hesitation in Tina’s answer. She didn’t know what to say. Her own time as a giant almost felt like a different life entirely. One whose memories were increasingly blurry and unclear. Even so, the two words that could’ve perhaps averted all of this found themselves at the edge of Eva’s lips.

“I’m sorry.”

For a long moment Tina couldn’t react, her features stunned before she coughed into her hand. “I’m not gonna grow you back if you say that.”

“No I...I know. I just…I don’t know what else I can say.”

“Hmm…” The giant’s arms hugged her plush toy into her torso as she leaned back, toes clenching harshly around Eva’s body. “Not really anything either of us can say at this point, but...I always guess you can keep licking?” She mused with the ghost of a smirk. 

Eva gave a slight, subservient nod and the grip around her released, dropping her neatly onto the gap between Tina’s toes. As commanded, she got on her knees and resumed her efforts. While Tina herself rested her chin along the head of her plush toy and watched with a dreamy smile. She didn’t even seem to care that another episode had ended. She hadn’t even noticed. 

“It’s way too late to forgive and forget.” The giantess boomed. “We’ve both made some...mistakes during all this. I’m new to this, and for that I am sorry too. It’s too late, but maybe we can at least move on?” She offered with a hopeful lilt. “You’re not my boss Eva anymore. You’re Evie, my little pet, and Evie hasn’t done anything bad has she?” She smiled. “And I can be Queen Goddess Miss Tina.”

Yeah, Eva could tell how much her mistress was trying not to cringe at saying that aloud. Tina’s smile cracked as she tried not to groan at herself. Frankly, Eva was stunned she ever thought it a good idea.

“Anyway, don’t worry about trying to make it up to me Evie.” Tina proceeded. “You’re…-”

“-Not Eva.”

“Right.”

“I’m…” Eva stretched out her tongue, running it up the side of one of her owner’s toes as somewhere, deep within her, a voice cried out in protest. “...Evie.”

Thoughts to Paper by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Just two more to go after this. Bit more of a psychological chapter than a sizey one, but the next one will more than makeup for it. Hope you enjoy!

-------------

 

The days had begun to bleed together. Given time even the extraordinary simply became a new ordinary, and that was precisely what had become of Evie’s life. Her days were a cycle of waking up, doing whatever her mistress bid of her, and then going to sleep to repeat the process. Some days were more eventful than others, but it soon grew difficult to track how much time had passed. Had it been weeks now? Months? Perhaps even a year? She didn’t know and, much to her own vague surprise, she didn’t much care.

Without that inner fire always spurning her into self-destruction, Evie’s life had become...nice. She found Miss Tina to be a surprisingly pleasant master when given the opportunity. The giantess very much still relished in the fun games she would play with her pet, but they erred more on the side of playful than cruel these days. She never ventured anywhere near some of the lines that were crossed before - so long as Evie obeyed. A part of the shrunken woman bristled at how cowed she had become. More than once she felt the urge to snap at her looming overlord, but each time the inclination was quashed outright. A little nagging voice in Evie’s mind and nothing more. 

In a bittersweet irony, it actually led to Evie’s days growing increasingly dull. Whenever she wasn’t playing with Miss Tina she was free to do as she pleased within her limited world. Once, she would have killed for such an opportunity. A chance for her to formulate plans or search for escape possibilities. Now not so much; and without that there was just so much idle time. In a way it made Evie almost yearn for the crushing vice of Miss Tina’s fingers. Or to be smothered in the hearth of her bosom. Or to scramble along the floors and weave between the footfalls of titans in desperation. At least that was something she could put her attention towards. As it was, all she often had was the vague splendor of a gigantic world - and that had lost its awe factor some time ago. 

Fortunately, it seemed her mistress had realized this as well.

The work week was nearing its end once again with Miss Tina busy at work at her desk, eyes glued to her monitor while Evie lounged around. During some days the monotony was broken up by something or other, but on busier ones like this one there was nothing that awaited Evie but silence. Her owner’s gaze never left her screen and her fingers typed away at a mile a minute. Much as she would have welcomed the chance to serve as Miss Tina’s fidget toy or stress doll, Evie could only watch and wait. She had all but resigned herself to this dull fate only to snap to attention once Miss Tina suddenly pressed her glasses to her nose and regarded her pet. 

“It must be pretty boring down there during stuff like this, huh?” She offered with a sympathetic smile.

Evie couldn’t exactly deny that. To a non-person, life was either constant excitement or nothing at all. There was no middle ground. She shook her head and offered as much as a reply. 

“I’d play with you a bit, but I kinda gotta focus on this proposal…” She made a show of trying to think, averting her eyes briefly. It took several long, silent moments, but a possibility seemed to dawn on her. Miss Tina’s eyes swept back onto Evie, the giantess reaching forward with a finger to stroke her plaything’s torso. “I might have an idea. Amy had some questions she wanted me to fill out for her, but if you promise to behave you can do it. Does that sound good?”

Ah yes, Miss Amy. It had been some time since Evie last saw her. Her schedule made getting a private moment with either her or her mistress quite difficult. A case of the will being there, but reality standing in the way. The fiery-haired giant remained frightening, though if she could provide a solution to Evie’s terminal boredom then the black-haired bugwoman was more than happy to oblige. There was but one problem.

“How should I? I mean…” Evie gestured to her shrunken self.

Miss Tina quirked her lips to the side and hummed in thought. “Hmm...It might be a bit big for you, but there’s a tablet in my drawer you could use. Since writing at your size is a bit...yeah.” She giggled into her fingertips. “Think you can handle that?”

What she had meant was “Can I trust you not to try anything?”. That much remained obvious even to Evie. Rather ironic, considering the woman took a moment to recall what a tablet even was. Come to think of it, she hadn’t used any technology since her reduction, had she? “I can if that’s what you want.” Came her eventual reply, sounding rather like a child saying what her parent wanted to hear.

That appeared to satisfy Miss Tina, who leaned back in her seat to stretch. “Okie dokie. Just make sure to tell Amy all about what an amazing owner I am!” An awkward pause followed, broken up by the giantess clearing her throat. “T-That was a joke.”

Evie’s subsequent laugh was at least genuine, albeit at her awkward owner’s expense. “That’s a given.” She said. 

“Wait reall- I mean of course you will. I’m the best!” Bravado wasn’t a look Miss Tina could pull off, though it was adorable when she tried. She had grown more assured and confident as of late, but cocky? Far from it. The demeanor suited her like an ill-fit glove. After a bit more banter in that vein, mostly consisting of the giant talking herself up with uncharacteristic arrogance, she did eventually open a drawer at her side and procure a slim tablet. One that, to Evie’s eyes, towered as high as a theatre movie screen. 

Upon powering it on, Miss Tina set the device atop a foldable mount and lowered it towards a discreet nook in the corner of her desk. Where both it and Evie could be safely hidden by a wooden overhang in the event someone barged in. The machine sparked to life and beckoned Evie closer. As she approached, bathed in the darkness of the desk’s overhang, it was akin to entering a separate room. Evie’s own ‘office’ in a sense; and just behind she could turn and see Miss Tina towering in all her immense glory. She encouraged her pet with a supportive smile.

To call the device oversized would’ve been a hilarious understatement. It was, by Evie’s approximation, about the length of a city bus and stood about twice as high. A smaller model of machine that was no doubt well at home in Miss Tina’s slight hands, but for one at Evie’s size it was gargantuan and unwieldy. With slow, cautious steps she approached the lit screen and pressed her palm to its surface, noting a circle pulse out right where she touched it. Setting aside the difficulty of scale, it appeared she could indeed use it. A means of accessing the wider world was at last at her fingertips.

“The file should be saved on the desktop. Under Amy’s name.” Miss Tina explained. 

At the insistence Evie studied the screen for a moment. It featured a cartoon background much to her utter lack of surprise, but the actual icons were threadbare and organized. True to her owner’s word, right along the left hand side was the image of a sheet of paper with a stylized W. Right beneath it of course was Amy’s name. Evie’s hand lingered over it hesitantly, unsure if she was actively being watched.

You could open an email right now. She’d never know.

The Voice. It had been some time since she’d last heard it. Though it was there. Always watching. Waiting. Calculating its next move. Her fingers hovered mere inches from the tablet as doubt seized her, and was summarily suppressed. Evie opened the document file. 

No, she would know. Miss Tina knows everything.

The Voice snorted in her ear. She’s an overpaid brat too busy editing proposals to pay any attention to us. You could send a message. Get us back to normal!

No. She had her chance. Such thoughts only ever ended in failure. She couldn’t risk going back to the void. She wouldn’t.

Evie crushed the errant thoughts and instead focused on the word file that now filled the theater-sized screen. As it loaded a virtual keyboard of sorts appeared along the bottom of it each individual key about a foot tall relative to the shrunken woman. It made numbers and such along the top row annoying to reach, but it could be done. She could work with this. Especially since the document itself wasn’t anything fancy to behold. Simply a series of text questions. No annoying tables or formatting to deal with. High above the first question beckoned her, the words unfamiliar in the surprising time it took for Evie to recall how to read.

 

How is the Subject’s condition? Is she healthy? Stable? No irregularities?

 

The Subject. Evie smiled bitterly as she read the word. Such a distant, clinical term for her. Miss Amy seemed a woman of two sides, and this was very much written by her professional one. The question itself was vaguely familiar, and that was when it hit her. This was the same question Evie had been asked whenever Miss Amy interviewed her. This appeared to be a progress check in of sorts. She couldn’t be here physically, but through the wonders of technology Miss Amy could still get the data she sought.

Evie paused, weighing out a proper response before pressing her palms to the on-screen keyboard. It was much like working an old, worn muscle. Her mind had gone neglected for so long that it was initially alien, but it swiftly came back to her. 

“Evie is in good condition. She doesnt need to eat a lot but drinks plenty of water. She hasnt been sick or upset. Lately shes been a good girl. Ever since her last punishment shes learned her lesson. Now she has a good life and is happy.”

Evie’s hand caught over the keys, the final word surprising her. Happy. She...was happy? It had simply appeared there and now looking at it was almost silly. A part of her, indeed the very same part that whispered defiance in her ear, regarded the word with disgust. 

What the fuck are you doing acting like you’re her pet? You aren’t some child trying to get her approval. Are you so far gone you can’t type like an adult? Tell the truth!

“I am her pet.” Evie remarked to no one but herself. She glanced over her shoulder and there she was. Her beautiful, towering owner already back at work. The Voice was right about one thing - Miss Tina was much too busy to constantly watch her. Having that trust was...new. It warmed Evie’s chest as she turned to focus on the next question, slowly adjusting to this cumbersome way of typing. Reading the words back, her grammar was shoddy and her sentences were surprisingly simplistic. Had she really regressed so much without noticing it? She considered it for a moment, but then again Evie didn’t really care.

 

Has the Subject’s behavior undergone any notable shifts since her reduction?

 

...Oh. Evie felt a twang of embarrassment as parts of her first answer seemed more apt here. Oh well. Going back to fix it was a bit too much work at her scale, so the woman just had to make due. Her hands met with the virtual keys once again, thoughts being put to page. The words came surprisingly naturally.

“Yes. I...Eva Rhodes was not a good person. She was a self centered bitch who used people and who hated Miss Tina. She treated Miss Tina like dirt and got punished for it and even after being shrunken she still fought against her. Now shes evie and evie is a good girl. Evie just wants to make Miss Tina happy because Miss Tina takes care of her.”

Perhaps not the answer Miss Amy wanted, but one Evie felt more than answered her question. It was odd writing about herself in such a way. As though she were speaking of a stranger and not herself; though it was also fitting. This person, this Eva wasn’t who she was. Not anymore. Memories of being anything larger than what she was were another life. The Voice did not seem to like that, but Evie ignored it. Next question. 

 

Do you feel like you can safely care for the Subject? That she won’t escape or endanger herself? Or us?

 

A most surprising question, all told. Reading it, Evie couldn’t help but suspect she wasn’t supposed to see it. It was masked by professional prose, but one could feel the concern the fiery-haired researcher had for her friend. There was a conspiratorial quality to the words. Even exercising the cautions they could, covering all their tracks and eliminating any paper trails, there was always that lingering doubt. There likely always would be. They were playing with fire and it could always catch up with them. In the question even Evie saw the true words meant: Could Miss Tina handle that? Could they continue to keep Evie in line? Or should they quit while they were ahead?

See?! They’re afraid! We can bide our time and-

Evie envisioned the Voice as a ball in hand and clenched her fist, silencing its pesky interruptions yet again. Yes, her owners had their fears. Thus, it was in her interest to assuage them. 

“Dont worry evie won’t try to run away from Miss Tina anymore. Being away from her is scary. The void is out there. Scary people are out there. Miss Tina keeps me safe. Miss Tina makes me feel loved. Miss Tina showed me what a bad person eva was.”

Evie paused, some of her words surprising even herself. She’d never put them to pen in such a way. They felt extreme and yet natural. Was this indeed how she felt? Should she delete them? Her palm hovered over the delete key and yet...she didn’t want to. Uncertainty gripped her, but the more her eyes read it over the more the woman couldn’t find herself particularly disagreeing with any of it. Instead, she typed on.

“Eva Rhodes was a mistake. She deserved to be shrunken and punished and Miss Tina did it. Eva hated her for it but thats why she’ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss”

Her hand remained frozen on the S as Evie realized where her other hand now hovered: just over the letter D. What...was she about to type there?

Look at this dribble. You’re so scared of her that you’re writing like a stupid child! You’re better than this!

Was she? Was she really? Evie frowned. It didn’t feel like fear was guiding her hand. If anything, it was fear stopping it. Fear of admitting thoughts that she had spent so long denying. This wasn’t a line she was about to cross, it was crossed the moment Eva Rhodes had been shrunken down. This was merely admitting something she had been trying to deny from the beginning. Because despite what the Voice tried to say otherwise, it was wrong.  Steeling herself, Evie deleted her excessive letters and finished her thought.

“Eva hated her for it but thats why shes dead.”

It did little to pacify the turmoil from within, but there was something bluntly honest about the words on screen. Something liberating. As Evie continued to type in her own slow and awkward way, the words began to flow more freely. The old muscles in her mind started to click, if only a little bit. Something filled her words with renewed purpose. 

“She died when she was reduced, and it was Miss Tina who gave her a new life. She did what needed to be done, even if Eva didn’t know it. She gave her a new purpose, a better purpose. As her pet. To make up for all the wrong things she did. 

She could never acknowledge what an amazing person Miss Tina was. Miss Tina is smart. She’s kind. She’s awkward, but she tries her best. And she’s always trying to improve. What makes her amazing is she isn’t Eva Rhodes. She’s better. She always was, and now the sizes just prove it. She’s beautiful, strong, nice, pretty, smart, tough, incredible, and most importantly...She saved me. 

Eva was such a horrible person she deserved to be crushed like a roach and left to die, but Miss Tina didn’t do that. She took her in and gave her a home. She treated her like she deserved to be treated, and did Eva thank her? No. She kept lying to herself. Kept saying she was a person. That someone would come and save her. Save her from what? Miss Tina did nothing wrong. Eva Rhodes was a bad person who deserved to be shrunken down, and Miss Tina deserves to be big.

She deserves everything she wants. Eva didn’t wanna give it to her so she took it, but I’m not like that. I’ll do anything Miss Tina says. Because she saved me from the void. She gave me a home and lets me be her toy. I’m so lucky she chose me. It took me so long to realize it, but she’s amazing. She’s everything and”

What the FUCK are you writing?!

The woman blinked as if snapped out of a trance, barely recalling what she had typed not even seconds prior. The words before her were a stream of consciousness laid bare. Were these her thoughts? They resembled the ravings of a stranger, and yet they were hers. Even Evie was taken aback by them.

“I just wanted to thank Miss Tina...”

She KIDNAPPED you and TORTURED you! And now you’re saying thank you?!

“She’s Miss Tina, she can do what she wants…!”

No she can’t! Because you’re not some kind of pet! You’re a person!

“No I’m not!”

Yes you fucking are!

Evie clutched her head as a sharp pain pierced the thicket of her skull. Her other hand pressed against the tablet for support, typing an endlessly repeating V that began to span the rest of the document. That was the last straw for the Voice it seemed. This time it refused to be quelled, making its fury known as it shrieked in Evie’s mind. The woman backed away from the tablet, chest throbbing and a cold sweat across her body.

Who do you think you are?! You’re Eva!

There was an immediate and visceral denial on the tip of Evie’s tongue. The voice was so loud though. It refused to budge an inch! She had to...Had to…

“Evie?”

Like a blade cutting through the haze, Miss Tina’s voice rumbled from on high. At some point she had stopped her work it seemed, and in the wake of her voice was blissful silence. The Voice was gone, fleeing the moment the titaness announced herself. Looking back, Evie saw the familiar set of round-rimmed glasses staring back at her. Miss Tina’s brow was creased with concern. Perhaps Evie was causing more of a stir than she realized. 

“Is everything okay?” The giantess asked.

After a moment to catch her breath, Evie looked around. As though expecting another to be standing beside her. “Yes...Everything’s okay.”

Miss Tina studied her dubiously. “Maybe you should rest a bit.” She boomed, gigantic fingers reaching for Evie first. Then for the tablet. It was an embrace Evie welcomed, snuggling into the comfort of Miss Tina’s soft digits as they stroked along her body. Her presence kept the Voice at bay. As Miss Tina glanced over the words on the tablet, Evie lost herself in the warmth of her mistress. 

The words typed were her shame laid bare. She didn’t dare look. She didn’t know where they had come from. They were a disorganized mess of thoughts and feelings. Unstructured and so simple a child could’ve written it, but it had to come from somewhere. Evie couldn’t run away from that; and now it couldn’t escape Miss Tina’s gaze either. She read, her expression subtly shifting to joy to awe to even hints of arousal. Then finally, concern. Long, thoughtful concern.

After several moments she set the tablet down and looked to the naked, raven-haired woman coiled around her fingers.

“Evie...Is this how you feel?”

“Yes.” She could say that much without hesitation. That document, messy as it was, was a perfect reflection of how she felt. “I don’t know what to think sometimes, but what I do know is you’re my owner Miss Tina. And I want to make you happy.”

A surprise attack. One that slipped past all of Miss Tina’s defenses and had the woman stunned. A low gasp escaped her lips as a flush rushed to her cheeks. “Y-You already do Evie.” The giant looked away awkwardly.

“You know what I mean Miss Tina. I-”

“You really mean it…” 

Evie blinked. “Of course I do.”

Her certainty led the brown-haired giant to bite her lip. She seemed at a loss, eyes shifting from joy to concern to uncertainty and so much more. She studied the ravings on the tablet and then the sincerity in Evie’s visage. Soon she seemed to settle on something.

“Then…” Miss Tina sighed, her breath washing over Evie as she donned a slight smile. “Well...there is one thing I’ve wanted to try for a while, but are you sure you’re okay? I...I don’t wanna force you…”

It had been so long since Evie had seen such a demure side to her Mistress. It suited her far more than faux bravado ever did. “If it will make you happy then it’ll make me happy! Please Miss Tina…” She pressed her lips against the side of her owner’s hand. “Let me make you happy.” It was unthinkable that the words could ever parse her lips, but they were how Evie truly felt. Whatever she was once, this was who she was now. Once, she would’ve dreaded that. Now she wished to embrace it with open arms. 

Miss Tina stared long and hard, deep in thought before she finally nodded. “Okay, but only if you promise you’ll behave.”

It didn’t matter what it was. Evie could not nod fast enough. “I promise!”

 

Dominated by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And with this there is a single chapter to go. Or I suppose it would be more apt to call it an epilogue. As ever I hope people enjoy this. It has been a lot of work haha, but seeing people engage with it has been incredibly rewarding. 

[Size Changing, Humilation, FxF]

-----------------

 

“...Alright.”

Something about Miss Tina’s movements seemed eerily familiar to Evie; an echo of another day that seemed a lifetime ago. Far in the distance, across the carpet tundra, the brown-haired, stocky giant closed the door to her bedroom and turned with an impish smile. Why it seemed familiar was not immediately obvious, but after a couple added moments it finally clicked. This was exactly what it was like the last time Evie was at Eva’s - at her own - home. Down to the selfsame expression worn as Miss Tina turned once they were trapped together. 

She had been placed at the foot of Miss Tina’s bed with the implicit instruction not to go anywhere. So Evie was left to simply watch as her mistress began to relax herself. Her posture grew less rigid and in her hands lingered a small carrying bag that Evie had often found herself in. Nothing about the situation appeared unusual, and yet she commanded Evie’s attention. There was some sort of intangible quality to the air that had her skin electrified and her curiosity piqued. 

Setting her bag along a nearby dresser, Miss Tina moved slowly and deliberately, reaching to undo the buttons of her blouse. Paradoxically a gesture that showed little care if Evie saw, but was also a clear show meant to be seen. After a few buttons were loosened and her bosom began to be bared she paused as though suddenly struck by a thought and turned her attention to Evie. “You’re gonna be a good girl, right?” She asked with a sudden twang of uncertainty.

Again with that strange question. That made the third time in the last hour Evie had been asked it. What did her magnanimous mistress have to fear? Since her reduction she’d never bothered with such concerns before; so why now? After all, how could Evie ever hope to compare to such a towering, powerful being as Miss Tina? Her answer came after careful consideration, but remained the same as it had the prior times she was asked. “Of course Miss Tina.” Whatever this was going to be, she well understood protests were pointless. Even the annoying voice in her head didn’t bother whenever her mistress was near. 

Nodding, the giantess regarded Evie with a narrow smile. Comforted by the answer, her hand delved back into the confines of her bag with Evie’s eyes transfixed. “You know, I think you really do mean it this time.” Miss Tina boomed. “You’ve been so well behaved ever since I pulled you out of the break room it’s been kinda scary.” She admitted with a weak laugh. “If you’re serious, then I think you’re ready for something I’ve kinda wanted to do for a long time now…” There was a glimmer of white between her fingers as her hand slid from the bag. A color that sent a jolt up Evie’s spine as she shielded herself.

“No not again!” 

Resting comfortably in her owner’s delicate hands was that familiar machine. The accursed device that had sent her into the void. A Reducer, one Evie instinctively knew was the very same one that had brought Eva Rhodes down low. She stumbled backwards and nearly tripped over a fold on Miss Tina’s bed. Her whole body shuddered as breathing grew rapid and irregular, panic swiftly beginning to override reason.  Why?! She was a good girl! She did everything Miss Tina asked and more! How did her owner...Why did she have that?!

Instantly noting her pet’s fear, Miss Tina held her hands up as a sign of peace. “Whoa there, easy Evie! I’m not gonna shrink you!” She hurriedly assured. 

The words brought comfort; enough to return Evie from the brink at least. A steadying breath did wonders for her as she took several long moments to collect herself. While far from okay, the weak little woman found her voice as she eventually asked. “You aren’t? Then...Then why do you have...that?”

“So I can do the opposite.”

“What-”

And then Miss Tina blasted her. 

“Y-You said-!” Evie shrieked as that trauma-inducing glow enveloped her body. The betrayal! The agony! She was dwindling away to- Wait, no she wasn’t. She was...growing?

The woman had almost forgotten what the feeling was like - being anything more than a bug among titans - and she reacted to the dwindling world around her with an almost child-like wonder. It was no illusion or dream. It wasn’t some sort of deluded fantasy. It wasn’t even the minuscule growth Miss Amy had granted her once upon a time. This was very, very real. Monolithic structures that had towered over Evie were shrinking before her eyes. For so long she had been among the dust of the world that to actually see her surroundings decline around her to what could be considered a ‘normal’ scale was a surreal thing. Most bizarre of all, however, was Miss Tina herself. 

Massive. Strong. Beautiful. Unstoppable. Those were the words that defined Miss Tina in her mind, but they were not what described her now. The woman in front of Evie was short. Stocky. Cute. Soft. Words in every regard the opposite of what Evie had grown accustomed to. At some point she had simply forgotten the reality of the situation. Studying her mistress was almost like remembering the truth. That this woman who lorded over her like a god; whose will was law and whose every whim was inexorable - at the end of the day was a short, albeit muscular woman. Just that. Evie stared in disbelief as the glow of the Reducer’s light faded, Miss Tina lowering the device with a sly smile. 

“Well? How does it feel?” She asked.

Her voice was no longer a thunderous roar that echoed across the sky. Her features no longer spanned the breadth of Evie’s vision. Evie stood, realizing somewhere in the back of her mind she was naked, but she cared about that roughly as much as her mistress did. She touched her own face, half surprised to find it solid. “I’m-” A slight wince from Miss Tina cut her off. Evie had all but yelled out of habit. “I’m...taller than you.” She muttered in a much more tolerable volume after realizing her mistake.

“For now."

It was spoken with such confidence that Evie didn’t dare doubt it. Nonetheless, she took a careful step forward in fascination. Her Mistress. Her Owner. Her...so many, many things. She was a full head shorter than Evie. Only level with the raven-haired woman’s bare chest. Despite all that had happened, hers remained the curvier, more conventionally developed and attractive figure. A testament to the care Miss Tina provided her quite frankly. Miss Tina had the superior muscles, but Evie was taller. Her curves were greater. Her facial features were more refined and elegant. Yet, in spite of all of that, Miss Tina towered over her. Perhaps not physically anymore, but certainly mentally. There was a casual power behind the mousy young-woman’s eyes. A power that reminded Evie that regardless of their current scales she stood before a giant. Her giant. 

“...Why?” Evie asked.

Miss Tina frowned slightly and appeared to consider her words carefully. “To see something.” Came her eventual reply. 

The Reducer remained firmly in hand, but Miss Tina set her carrying bag back along a dresser and craned her neck upwards to meet Evie’s gaze. Light reflected across the woman’s thick, round-rimmed glasses as her expression betrayed nothing. A silence dominated the air as Evie was unsure if she was meant to speak. Miss Tina certainly didn’t. They were but two figures staring at one another in the privacy of a bedroom. It couldn’t be simpler; and yet there was a daunting, almost menacing air that seemed to weigh on Evie’s shoulders. They just...stood there. Eyes locked and saying nothing. Evie grew aware of a lone bead of sweat sliding down her jaw line. Her body tensed.

Why hadn’t her mistress said anything? What did she want? Questions that burned in Evie’s eyes but were met with no answers. Just the full force of Miss Tina’s attention.

It proved too much. Evie was forced to avert her gaze; and as soon as she had her owner smirked. 

“Well?” A commanding authority crept into Miss Tina’s tone. “Aren’t you gonna help me undress?”

The command bounced off Evie’s blank expression for several moments before it registered. She blinked, half expecting a laugh or some kind of followup. None came. It seemed Miss Tina was quite serious, and once she understood that Evie’s body moved accordingly. Submission brought a sort of calming comfort, putting her at ease and bringing a smile to her lips as she moved. Even as a giant herself - one taller than her master even - she understood her place beneath her. Trembling hands reached for the buttons along Miss Tina’s blouse; the first few had already been done for her, exposing the upper side of her owner’s surprisingly ample bust. Given her new perspective it was almost insane to consider those very same breasts had crushed Evie countless times. 

Although awkward at first, Evie’s movements soon grew more confident. She undid the buttons all the way down the length of her mistress’s torso, revealing the familiar form of defined abdominals behind the veil of her open shirt. Evie’s fingers grabbed the bottom folds of the cloth and began to part them like curtains.

“No, leave it.”

Without even needing to move a muscle, Miss Tina had forced her pet’s hands off of her blouse. Her moves were so sudden and on command that Evie hadn’t even realized it until her hands were back at her sides. Had she done something wrong? She searched for any dissatisfaction on Miss Tina’s expression. Quite the opposite, her smirk had widened. With a snap of her fingers her owner brought Evie’s gaze down low. To the petite fingers tapping against Miss Tina’s skirt. For reasons not entirely obvious to her, Evie felt her cheeks redden as she started to kneel before her owner.

“That’s right…” Miss Tina whispered in a low, husky tone.

On her knees, Evie gulped and lifted her head to meet her mistress’s gaze. All she received for that effort was Miss Tina’s empowered smile and a somewhat chastising finger gesturing her back to the skirt that Evie had yet to remove. She subtly bit into her lip and nodded. Slowly. Reaching upwards, Evie grabbed a clip along the skirt’s waistband, already well on her way to loosening it when a flash of white caught the corner of her eye. 

You could snatch it right now. It’s right there and she wouldn’t react fast enough.

Oh god not now. 

She’s overconfident. She thinks she’s won. 

The Voice now of all times? It was meant to stay away around Miss Tina!

You can use that and put an end to everything once and for all.

No, she...she couldn’t. Miss Tina was her owner. She was faster, stronger, better. She couldn’t go against her!

She will shrink like anyone else.

Evie’s fingers caught in the air, briefly stopping everything. She could...shrink Miss Tina?

She would never see it coming. By the time she tries something you’ll have the remote. All the muscles in the world won’t mean shit if she’s the size of a child. Then...smaller. Send the bitch to the void!

No! She was Miss Tina’s pet. She couldn’t-

Ahem.”

The noise cut through the internal debate, Evie looking up to see a rather nonplussed look on Miss Tina’s face. “I know it’s been a while, but please tell me you didn’t forget how clips work?” She admonished.

“N-No I was just...I haven’t been this big in so long.”

“Yeah, well. Don’t get used to it.” She replied, making an effort to sound flippant. It only partly worked.

Evie nodded, and within seconds Miss Tina’s skirt was undone and sliding gracefully past her toned legs, bringing her stockings along with it. The Voice had retreated again for the time being. It allowed a moment of peace as Evie slid the clothing off and set it aside in a heap near her master’s dainty feet. Her gaze lingered there, recalling the many times they had stepped on her. 

“Good. Now stand up.” Miss Tina ordered.

Of course Evie obeyed. She may have stood above her master once again, but there were no illusions as to who held the power here. The shorter, half-naked woman laid a hand along a well-defined hip and wore a mantle of satisfaction. “You’ve gotten a lot better at taking orders.” She mused.

“Of course, I’m your pet.” Came the immediate, honest reply.

So fast was Evie’s submissive answer that the dominant facade her owner wore cracked. Miss Tina blinked, a flush filling her visage as she coughed into her fist. “Good answer.” She remarked before giving her pet a powerful shove. It came unexpectedly and suddenly, the sheer strength overwhelming; and the results spoke for themselves. Despite her alleged superior height, Evie was quite effortlessly knocked back and tripped against the bed, landing atop of it.

“Fuck, I owe Amy for this.” Miss Tina gasped in satisfaction.

She reached for and removed her glasses in a single fluid motion, biting into one of its temple tips as she drank the scene in. The brunette barely withheld a rakish grin as she seemed to have no issue seeing her plaything without the eyewear. “Mnn...Mine...Keep crawling back. Until your head is on the pillows.”

Miss Tina ordered. Evie obeyed. The nubile servant felt her hands sink into the plush bedding as she pushed herself backwards until a velvety softness pressed into the back of her head. Flanking her vision on either side were a familiar assortment of plush dolls.

“Perfect. Right there with the rest of my toys.” Miss Tina mused, setting both her glasses and the Reducer onto the nearby dresser. Chuckling softly to herself, she took her first step towards her prey with a meaningful stomp. Nowhere near the powerful, earth-rending thing Evie had grown accustomed to, but it made her shudder all the same. Subsequent steps grew softer as she approached. Along her torso her open blouse swayed with every step, teasing the marbled perfection of her figure underneath. She stopped at the foot of the bed, brimming with the dominant confidence that came as she enjoyed her favorite plaything. 

“Do you know why I’m doing this, Evie?” She asked.

The woman was having difficulty finding her thoughts. “B-Because...Because…”

“Because I can.” Miss Tina finished for her. “Because right now you’re no different from any of my other toys. Tiny or not you belong to me. You need me. Don’t you?”

Words caught in Evie’s throat with a whimper, the woman only able to nod.

“Told you I’d break you.” Her mistress replied smugly. She laid one hand along the edge of the bed and crawled up. “It took a long time for us to get here, but we finally made it.” Atop the bed, she inched further along on all fours. A lioness encroaching upon her prey with a carnal desire in her eyes. They were at a similar scale and yet she towered above Evie. Her shadow enveloped Evie’s body, seemingly dwarfing her. She leaned in when she wasn’t even inches away, utterly composed and in control despite the lack of personal space. A far cry from her origins as the meek, stuttering little girl. Desire spurred the woman on in a way it seemingly never had before.

“I’m not just your owner, am I?” Miss Tina whispered. 

Evie was cowering beneath her, trying and failing to skulk away behind the wall of fuzzy animals. “N-No…”

“Then what am I?”

“I…”

Miss Tina pressed her forehead to Evie’s own, allowing nothing but a direct answer as she repeated herself. Louder. “What. Am. I?

There was a word. Just one. One that came to mind in an instant and had been at the edge of Evie’s thoughts for a long, long time. One that once uttered could never be taken back. An absolute admission of the total dominance Miss Tina held over her. Evie could feel the Voice screaming in defiance from within, warring against the expectant look of Miss Tina. Although even the Voice knew the truth. They both knew what Miss Tina wanted to hear. For what else was a being who held absolute power? What else was a creature who controlled everything about you? It was the last in a long, lone line of defenses, and it finally collapsed. 

“My G-G-Go…-”

“Louder!”

“MY GOD!”

She had said it. As loudly as she could for them both to hear. The unspoken word that truly defined their relationship better than any other. A seed that Miss Tina hadn’t planted, but rather one Evie had cultivated entirely on her own. In the silence of her declaration, that line had finally been crossed. 

“That’s right.” Her mistress...No...her Goddess whispered. She lowered her visage with tongue poking out to press against the base of Evie’s jaw. There it ran along the side of her face, slowly and purposefully. “I’m your fucking God.” She breathed against her plaything’s ear with a soft grin, fingers tracing the length of Evie’s supple figure. “And you know what’s the best part?” The digits soon settled between Evie’s legs; where there was an undeniable wet truth. “You love it.”

The slightest, most pathetics of whimpers escaped Evie’s lips. For weeks - no, months she had dreamed of the moment she was this large again. All the size and capabilities she could’ve ever dreamed of and yet she never felt more like a helpless, insignificant thing in her mistress’s palm. She squirmed beneath Miss Tina helplessly. Not only was her heart not in the effort, but even had it been she couldn’t compete against her god’s physical strength. The time for denial or running away had passed. Her thoughts and feelings were laid as bare as her naked form. 

Miss Tina’s fingers caressed her pet’s womanhood for a few moments longer before lifting a pair of damp digits near Evie’s face. “Lick.” Meekly, Evie complied, taking two of Miss Tina’s fingers into her mouth and suckling them subserviently. Miss Tina could only watch, blanket awe melded together with intense satisfaction. While the creature before her looked and sounded like Eva Rhodes, she was something else entirely. An obedient subhuman wearing the face of a completely different person. On some level it seemed to frighten her, but that was merely a part of the many complicated feelings running across Miss Tina’s face. 

“How long?” She asked, pulling her fingers from Evie’s mouth.

“I...don’t know.” Evie answered as she looked away shamefully. She had been crushed, insulted, degraded, and in some instances even tortured; and yet it was here that she felt the most dehumanized. Or more accurately, it was here that she finally realized how far gone she already was. 

“You’re lying.” Miss Tina stated flatly. Her slender fingers gripped Evie by the chin and forced her to meet her gaze. “How. Long?”

Against such strength and beneath such a powerful glare, Evie couldn’t take it. Her heart rate quickened as her legs rubbed into one another and she let out a heated moan. Everything about her mistress was an intoxicating drug - terrifying, and yet offering such bliss. A particularly pathetic expression crossed her features as Evie struggled to find her words. “S-Since you saved me from the voi- The...break room.” She panted. “Maybe...Maybe even before that, but that was when I...I couldn’t ignore it anymore.”

“When you stopped fighting it you mean.” Miss Tina corrected as she sat herself straight. She released Evie’s chin, allowing the woman mounted beneath her to relax. “All I wanted from you... All I ever wanted... was to hear you call me that. Just once.” She reached beneath her blouse and openly groped her breast, staring at Evie from on high. “I’ve asked myself so many times what finally made me do it? What made me shrink you? I still don’t really know. Maybe there’s too many reasons to count.”

In a sense, Miss Tina seemed to have been laid every bit as bare as her pet. There was no mask here, Evie realized. No pretense of games or mischief. Only the truth. Miss Tina had never seemed stronger, and paradoxically had never seemed more vulnerable. 

Lucidity overrode the pleasure in her eyes for a moment as she studied her pet. “Do you want to know a secret?” 

Evie could only nod as Miss Tina reached down, smaller hands working at her pet’s breasts. Never had another’s touch sent such thrills down her spine. Evie’s back arched as she bit into her lips and squirmed in frustrated pleasure; and yet her goddess commanded her absolute attention.

“I always admired you.” Miss Tina began amidst her efforts. Her hands ran across Evie’s body without reservation. “You were always so strong and confident. You were as tall like I always wished I was and you had the exact kind of body I always wanted. You were good at your job but you never took crap from anyone. You definitely took it too far, but I always envied that in a way.” She chuckled. “It’s silly huh? All that bad stuff you always did and I still couldn’t help but admire you. Much as I hated you I always…”

“You always…?”

“I always...kinda...loved you…”

The admission blindsided Evie. Complicated thoughts and feelings overwhelmed her. Memories of a lifetime ago. Of the success she had - and of the things she sacrificed for that success. She’d never paid any mind to those around her, and now when she had no choice she didn’t know what to say. 

After a moment’s silence Miss Tina smiled wryly and turned her head. “Like I said, it's silly. Not like it changes anything anyway. So much has happened; and I owe it all to you. Everything I could’ve ever wanted really, but...I don’t think I shrank you for that. Maybe...One of the reasons was I just didn’t want to see you go. I wanted to be the one you would admire for a change. Does that make me a bad person?”

This time Evie knew her answer. “Of course not.”

At that, Tina smiled. Not the smile of Evie’s almighty god, but the sincere expression of a simple young woman. “Thank you Evie. For everything.” She said, descending upon her plaything and embracing her. “You might’ve been an awful person, but you’re a pretty damn great pet.”

So much had been said, and yet so much more didn’t need to be. Theirs was an inexplicable relationship. The woman who needed to be brought low and the woman who needed to be uplifted. A part of Evie loathed what had happened, and she suspected a part of Miss Tina felt the same way. In the end, however, if the two of them felt bliss together then did the missteps along the way really matter? A part of Evie argued it did, but the dominant part did not care. For the first time in a long while, Evie looked down and saw how delicate her mistress truly was. As her arms lifted and embraced Miss Tina in turn, it became a tender moment she wished would never end. 

Now! You can shove her and take the device!

A moment the Voice seemed hell bent on ruining. Although, now it finally occurred to Evie why it had been making so much noise all of a sudden. And what it would take to finally silence it once and for all. 

“Miss Tina…?”

“Hmm? What is it?” The woman pulled away with a warm smile for her plaything. 

Don’t you dare ask her to-

“Could you shrink me?”

The Voice howled in absolute fury and Miss Tina appeared stunned. She reached for her glasses out of habit, adorably pressing a finger to her empty nose. “Come again?”

“Could you please shrink me?” Evie repeated. “It...doesn’t feel right being this big. I…” She briefly hesitated and then smiled. “I shouldn’t be taller than you.” That was the problem. She was much too big, and it made that horrible, horrible part of her whisper those lies. 

It was difficult to describe the sheer shock on her mistress’s face. Mouth agape awe that slowly turned into something so...happy. So absolutely joyous. Lust began to cloud Miss Tina’s eyes once again and she drew in a sharp breath. The woman leaned in, her lips meeting with Evie’s. “Say it again.”

Evie leaned into the kiss, moaning in bliss no matter what annoyances whined within her. Their lips broke off and she smiled, nothing but reverence for her mistress in her eyes. “Please Miss Tina, shrink me down to where I belong.

Miss Tina bit into her lower lip and nodded as she reached for the Reducer. Evie had ample time to interfere and stop her and heavens know the Voice demanded she do so, and yet she made no effort to even try. Her master grabbed the device and adjusted its settings before studying Evie one final time. For once, Evie was ready for when the beam hit her. For so long she’d feared it, dreaded it, but now she saw it for the blessing it really was. Once again, the world began to expand around her. Evie dwindled and above her Miss Tina began to grow, assuming her rightful stature inch by inch. 

She began taller than Miss Tina. Then was the same size. Then smaller. And then smaller. That selfsame demure, short woman steadily ascended into the powerful titan she was always meant to be. Her breathing rumbled high in the heavens and her body dominated the senses in a way nothing else ever could. All while an agonized shriek cried out from within Evie, fading with every inch she lost. Until at last they were back where they had began - Evie a tiny, pitiful thing before a glamorous, marbled god.

“Don’t worry Evie.” Miss Tina boomed. “You’ll never be bigger than me ever again.”

Once, the words would’ve terrified the smaller woman. Now? Now...They sounded pretty damn good. 

 

Epilogue: Everything Old is New Again by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And here we are. End of the road. Bit of a note at the end with some thoughts and updates, but thank you to everyone who has read this. I know its long and has been quite the journey, but sincerely. Thank you.

[Playful, Breast, Teasing]

---------------

 

Three o’clock. Friday Afternoon. Six figures all rose to their feet in the Meeting Room. Board Members, having just finished another of their productive weekly meetings, were filtering out. Standing among them was a woman. Visibly younger than her peers and with a distinctly mousy disposition at odds with her brawny physique. She was nigh unrecognizable; a far cry from how she was but a few months ago. Now Tina held her head high and bid everyone farewell with a casual smile, stepping out with a pair of folders tucked under her arm. 

At first, the more social-oriented duties of her position had terrified her, but given enough time it, like all things, became easier to manage. Still a challenge, Tina remained by nature awkward and reserved after all, but a challenge she could face and overcome without descending into a panic at the slightest misstep. It was liberating to say the least. Her heels clicked softly against the carpeted floor as she walked, the form-fitting work dress Tina wore turning more than a few heads. Swiftly dismissing concerns that they were internally judging her, the Vice President managed to greet each and every one with some sort of pleasant gesture. Unlike her predecessor, she ruled with a decidedly gentler, softer hand. 

It had been many weeks since Tina’s promotion. Weeks that had seen the woman fully blossom into the potential Dana saw in her. She was...perhaps not exactly confident, but competent most certainly. After such a tumultuous time things had finally calmed down and she had settled in her role.

As Tina ventured back towards her office she spied her old desk just beside the door. Still barren and vacant, but with a search for a new assistant well underway hopefully that would be changing shortly. Tina came to a stop at the front of it, studying the L-shaped barricade that had served as her workplace for years thoughtfully. It seemed so...small. She could still vividly recall sitting on the other side. A frantic, nervous girl with head held low and so ashamed of her own body that she hid beneath bundles of clothing. A far cry from now, where her dark dress alluded to exactly what laid beneath the surface. In truth, Tina remained a bit sensitive about her ‘mannish’ limbs, but fighting those fears was precisely the reason she now wore such outfits. 

Although to the wider world there was a much simpler reason for the change: the departure of her former boss Eva. No longer under the torturous thumb of the callous woman, Tina was free to grow and prosper. Not an inaccurate sentiment, but as Tina and a certain red-haired researcher knew, it was but a fragment of a broader truth. 

It had been...What? Nine months? Nine months since a frantic, desperate girl did something truly reckless and foolish.

Closing her eyes, Tina still saw the scene vividly. The confident contempt on Eva’s face as the prototype was aimed at her. The confluence of emotions boiling over within herself as she pulled the trigger. The mutual disbelief and awe as Eva looked upon an insurmountable titan and Tina in turn saw a lowly mite. 

More than any other, that moment was the one that had changed Tina’s life. The aftermath was far from ideal, but with the benefit of hindsight she had come to appreciate those awkward transitory days. Each new day was a blessing she was grateful for, and it had served as the springboard that kickstarted her growth. Shrinking Eva had given her many things. A sense of control in her life. The confidence to do what she had always wanted. And perhaps most importantly, a constant reminder of what she had to avoid becoming. 

Ah, come to think of it, I better check on her. 

Leaving her old abandoned desk, Tina entered her office and closed the door behind her with a soft click. Her head turned side to side in the most suspicious manner possible as she reached for the chain of a golden necklace she wore. A pair of fingers pulled open the collar of her dress as she lifted the necklace, revealing a number of cutesy charms dangling freely; and among them was a familiar figure latched in a sort of impromptu harness. 

“Hanging in there Evie?” Tina asked with a casual smile.

The meeting had gone on longer than she’d expected and it showed in her plaything’s messy features. Black hair, usually clean and straight, was currently disheveled and matted with a thin layer of sweat. A loose dress hung from Evie’s body as well, normally white but now a damp gray. Tina’s smile grew apologetic as she realized it was her own body heat that likely caused all of that. All the same, once she was in the crisp cool air Evie’s eyes lit up with a childlike enthusiasm. “Of course Miss Tina. I was just napping. Your heartbeat is rather relaxing to listen to.”

If anyone had ever told Tina that her former boss would speak to her like that or look at her with those eyes, she’d have called them insane. Evie’s progress was so dramatic that it was almost silly to think there was ever a time she wasn’t the devoted little thing she was now. The early weeks of endless defiance had given way to a cowed obedience, and that cowed obedience soon turned into a reluctant acceptance. Then a joyous one. Tina herself didn’t fully understand it, nor did she expect she ever would. All she knew for certain was Evie was happy; and a happy Evie made for a happy Tina.

“Careful whatcha say there Evie. Otherwise I might keep you there when I go for my run later.” Tina laughed lightly, her voice no doubt booming to her pet. 

Evie made an unpleasant face, clearly not the biggest fan of the idea. Though a faint tinge of red along her cheeks betrayed some ulterior thoughts. That blush was enough for Tina to discreetly press her legs into one another. Her smile grew decidedly more teasing as her fingers twirled the chain back and forth, Evie spinning accordingly.

“Or maybe when I’m back home all gross and sweaty you can help me wash off?” She mused.

The submissive look Evie gave her would’ve been ill-fitting on Eva’s face, but it suited Tina’s plaything perfectly. She looked up at her owner’s grand features, a hint of want in her eyes as she nodded. “If that’s what you want…”

It was cute that she thought she could be slick. 

Seeing how her favorite little woman was doing just fine, Tina released the chain and giggled at the faint cries as Evie and her fellow necklace charms landed against the upper side of her bust. She seated herself behind her desk and allowed the woman a window to enjoy the cool air. “Wanna stretch your legs a bit Evie?” After a moment’s consideration, the woman replied in the negative, earning a shrug from Tina. “Suit yourself.” 

With that business settled, Tina adjusted her glasses and shifted focus back to work. Although her enthusiasm dropped like a rock as she opened her email to the sight of over a dozen fresh messages - and that was just from the last half hour alone. Tina’s face sank about as much as her heart did. 

“Ughhh…” 

This was exactly the reason why she was looking for an assistant. Though until the lucky person was found, she had little choice but to suck it up and get to it. Atop her bosom, she felt Evie moving about in what little space her restraints allowed. Essentially crawling. Crawling and nuzzling herself against Tina’s body. Even after months it was enough to bring a smile to the Vice President’s lips. While she had to tune it out to work, every so often her gaze swept downwards and an empowered thrill coursed along her spine. It was about the little things really, and they rarely got as little as Evie. 

A pity the emails weren’t anywhere near as interesting or engaging. They mostly consisted of assorted project updates that, by virtue of her station, Tina had to at least skim. At a glance it seemed R.E.I’s expansion was going swimmingly. Their contract with Amazon had required them to open new branches. Despite some initial concerns, everything was going well. Both for the new California and Florida branches, and the new deals they had managed to make for overseas expansion as well. European markets. Chinese markets. Even Japan had expressed interest in size manipulation technology. 

While it would’ve been easy to pin it all on the Amazon deal, it really was a team effort. Among other things, Dana had proven herself to be a frighteningly effective CEO with a positive, ambitious outlook on things. Plus say what one would of the other Board Members, they were all very good at what they did as well. As were their teams. Which, on that note, did relate to one email that happened to catch Tina’s eye: a company notice of the promotion of one Amanda Winters. For her contributions to the breakthrough developments of the new Organic Reducer prototype she had been made the lead of the prototype research team.

Good for you Amy. Tina mused with a smile.

She was far from the only one to reap the benefits of Evie’s reduction. By virtue of existing she had sped up R.E.I.’s research by years; which of course in turn rippled out to quicker, better results in tests that in turn bolstered...Just about everything really. For such a small woman, Evie was really making some big waves….Ugh, she had to stop making so many size innuendos. 

She took the chance to compile a quick congratulatory email for her friend and extend an offer for a nice dinner. Perhaps even an evening to enjoy a movie at one of their homes or some such. With that done, Tina flicked over to her browser icon and clicked. Her home page sprung up within seconds and moved to click on the URL bar when she noticed it. 

 

Search for Missing Entrepreneur Still Underway - Police Have New Leads!

 

It was a subheader, buried under a number of other more important articles. Honestly, it likely only appeared in the first place because any algorithm would know Tina had an interest in the topic. She had quite the stake in Eva Rhode’s ‘Disappearance’. While a brief media curiosity, the story had since fallen by the wayside in favor of the gossip of the day. In spite of a hesitation to do so, she ended up clicking on the link. A new tab then loaded in with the article in question.

Scanning it over, Tina saw little of import. Most of it was just summarizing what the media had already said about Eva Rhodes and her strange, sudden disappearance. How she vanished after being let go from R.E.I. and the search for her was still ongoing. The ‘New Leads’ mentioned in the article’s title was clickbait as it turned out. ‘New Lead’ translated to police investigators questioning Eva’s ex-boyfriend for anything he might know, but there was nothing to suggest that they legitimately suspected him. Nor should they, considering he was innocent. 

The actual perpetrator read all this with a rather neutral expression, feeling more bad for the people wasting their time than the actual missing person in question. Towards the end the article briefly recapped who Eva was for any new readers, accompanied by an image of her. Tina found herself staring at the photo, unable to reconcile the woman on the screen with the one currently pampering her left breast.

She wasn’t the only one. Said woman also observed the screen, her expression complicated.

“She looks familiar.”

“Huh?” Tina blinked and looked down to the only person who could’ve said that. “You...don’t recognize her?”

Evie frowned and focused on the monitor, at an image of herself no less, but remained silent save for some thoughtful grunts. The longer the silence, the wider Tina’s eyes became. “Is that...who I used to be?” She eventually asked. Nothing in her visage suggested she was trying to trick Tina. She...legitimately seemed uncertain.

“I…” Tina’s mouth was agape. “Y-Yeah, that’s Eva.” She answered awkwardly. Speaking of her as though she was a separate person felt odd. 

“I see…” Evie murmured thoughtfully, eyes drinking in her own face. “She was a real bitch to you, wasn’t she?”

Tina paused, studying her pet for a long moment. Eventually, she sighed and brought a large finger towards the woman, petting at her head. “Not anymore she’s not.” She assured with a smile.

The woman who once would’ve recoiled with disgust at the act now leaned into it, purring as her lips met the pad of Tina’s finger. Her arms wrapped around the digit and held it tight, her expression one of contentment. “A stupid woman.” Evie snorted, sounding a lot like Eva. “Denying herself this.” She offered a couple servile licks before smirking up at her mistress. For the first time in a long, long while it felt like Tina was the one dancing in her palm.

“Aren’t I the best pet you could’ve ever hoped for?”

Whether big or small, she seemed to aspire to greatness. Tina laughed a bit at that, smiling helplessly as her finger gently pressed Evie into her bosom. 

“You sure are.”

 

End Notes:

------------------


And with that, A Lesson in Respect is now done. Believe it or not when I started this I expected to just write a dumb little 20 or so page OL role reversal story. That...obviously isn't what ended up happening. One thing kind of naturally led to another, but from what I can tell people genuinely enjoyed this. So thank you again. I honestly can't think of another project I've put as much work in as this one. Editing chapters multiple times, rewriting several of them, adding new ones to help with flow, etc. 

I know this isn't the sort of ending some folks were hoping for, but this is what the story was leading to since its inception. Though I suspect it won't be the last time I dabble with this setting. Across the...God, ten months I've been working on this I've grown really fond of Tina and co. Fond enough I wouldn't be surprised at all if I one day wrote a follow up or little side stories featuring these characters. If I do they will be added onto this as extra chapters unless they're worth posting separately. I'll also probably look into commissioning art of this story and/or its chars, so I'll try to keep updates about that as well.

Though for now I am...tired haha. Very, very tired. There is a little fluffy summer short story I wrote with these characters I'll probably post here in a week or two, but beyond that I'll probably let this settle for a while. A major, major thanks to Thunderafterdark who helped proofread and edit this monstrosity too.  Thank you again if you've read my nonsense, and as I said in probably every chapter thus far - I hope you enjoyed.

Extra: Summer Retreat by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And as promised here is a little bit of a side story. I wrote this as a part of a zine with a bunch of other size content creators. It's called Summer of Size and definitely worth checking out at: https://www.deviantart.com/sizezine/art/Summer-of-Size-2021-886448145

Just some harmless summer themed fun here. For some context this takes place somewhere around the middle of the story. Hope people enjoy!

[Breast, Foot, Teasing, Unaware, Entrapment]

-------------------------

 

The sun shined bright on a mid summer’s day with a crisp, cool breeze washing over the coast. A small but dazzling beach led up and into a modest park. The reserved section of one to be more accurate; complete with dozens of people of varying ages loitering around a pair of aged picnic areas. Some sat atop worn oak tables while others enjoyed walking through the natural paths while others still amused themselves along the shore. For today at least the employees of R.E.I. could relax it seemed, people of all walks of life enjoying themselves in the humid midday heat. It was a chance for them all to celebrate their hard work over the prior months and to return to work the next week reinvigorated - and better yet it was all on the company dime. 

Though not all were quite out and about yet. Nestled away in between some trees and thick shrubbery stood a bathroom facility, and standing just outside of it was a sinewy red-haired woman. She was tall, her figure trim and impressive as she leisurely leaned against a wall in a navy blue two-piece swimsuit. It was with a sigh that she ran her fingers through the back of a ponytail and peered into the doorway. Looking quite annoyed. 

“Come on Tina…! Are you done yet?” The woman, Amy, bemoaned. 

“Almost!” Came the shrill reply of another from within the bathroom.

“Good grief.” Amy rolled her eyes. Adorable as they often were, at times her friend’s social anxieties could absolutely get old. Especially when the promise of free food and fun on the beach was literally right there. Alas, all she could do was grumble and tap a foot incessantly.

“Okay, I think I have it on right!”

“Well then stop stalling and let’s see it!” Amy said as she turned and took a couple steps towards the doorway, catching the shadow of a figure that emerged from within. 

Tina was...a lot of things. She was a mousy, awkward, often nervous, and absolute dork of a woman with the most conservative fashion sense Amy had ever seen. Though in her own way she was also quite charming. A woman short in stature but gigantic in heart and with a figure many would kill for thanks to a lifetime of exercise and some fortunate genetics. Not that one would ever guess with her self-esteem issues, but that was quite alright. That was what Amy was for. Someone there to push the little nerd out of her comfort zone once in a while. 

The results rarely, if ever, disappointed. 

Tina, to put it lightly, looked fantastic. Her features definitely skewed towards the cuter side with a petite, rounded face framed by messy brown hair and hidden behind a pair of thick round-rimmed glasses. The rest, however, walked a fine line between that same adorable charm and a very sensual allure. She was by nature a shapely woman; her figure a display of generous curves smoothed out by a toned, visibly muscular physique. A physique almost constantly hidden behind frumpy, oversized clothing - but not today. Amy had made certain of that. 

And yet, despite such a marbled body Amy couldn’t help but let out a short laugh. 

In this case it wasn’t anything Tina had done so much as what she had opted to wear. The shorter woman had opted for a flattering black two-piece of her own. Unlike Amy’s, however, it was a halter top with a pair of very form-fitting bloomers; all draped under a cardigan so thin it resembled a veil. By itself a wonderfully sexy piece of swimwear - were it not for the cutesy design’s of a cat’s face prominently featured on each of Tina’s breasts. Complete with pointed ear protrusions and bright white whiskers. 

It was such a jarring juxtaposition of childishly cute and legitimately attractive that it...Well, it suited Tina perfectly honestly. 

“Well…?” Tina asked, shuffling awkwardly in place with a nervous blush.

There was a temptation to tease the adorably lewd brunette but Amy bit back the urge, instead simply smiling with a supportive nod.“You look great. Waaaaay better than that...thing you were gonna come here in before.”

“Hey! It was cute!” Tina pouted.

“My grandma wouldn’t have been caught dead in that thing.” Amy laughed. “I like this one though. Never would’ve pegged you for a cat lady.”

Tina glanced down, a pair of feline faces staring dead ahead of her. “You don’t think it’s a bit much? I mean it makes my boobs look huge…”

“Your boobs are huge.” The redhead pointed out. “And now it feels like they’re staring at me. Like I can pull out a laser pointer and just...Hm?” Movement from Tina’s bosom caught Amy’s attention, the woman falling silent as she focused on it. “Did...Did your swimsuit just move?”

“No, why?” 

The response was much too fast. Curiosity began to slide into suspicion, Amy’s eyes narrowing thoughtfully.

She didn’t...

Silently, she took three steps until she stood before Tina. Her friend tensed, she noticed, almost wincing as Amy’s hand rose and flicked the front of one of Tina’s breasts. The skin recoiled with a brief jiggling motion and Tina let out a surprised ‘eep’ noise. As well as a far smaller cry from below where Amy’s finger had struck.

“You brought Evie, didn't you?”

“N...No…?”

Tina…” Amy let out a heavy sigh.

Tina lifted her gaze with a fresh fluster warming her cheeks, big wide eyes pleading. “I...I was just so nervous, and I didn’t wanna leave her home alone anyway so I…”

“So you stuffed her in your tits as a little pick-me-up and hoped I wouldn’t notice.” Amy finished. Tina could only shamefully nod in reply before her friend groaned, running her fingers through her hair. “Alright, let’s see her then.”

There was a hint of protest in Tina’s expression, the woman eventually complying anyway after checking to make sure nobody was watching. Fortunately, Amy’s taller frame made for a bit of a barrier as she pulled her top back ever so, indeed revealing the pitiful form of Tina’s personal plaything  pinned between the pillowy soft mass of a breast and the velvety swimsuit. Amy leaned forward, confirming the lesser creature for herself. 

Yep, that was Tina’s old boss alright.

The story of how Eva Rhodes, a former VP for R.E.I., had ended up a tiny pet to her own assistant was a long and complicated one. One even Amy didn’t know every detail for, but it also hardly mattered. Right now they were at a company retreat and the shortstack ‘genius’ brought her little secret right to where all the wrong people could find out. Looking down at the nude, raven-haired woman trapped against Tina’s bosom, Amy only saw one big headache beginning to brew. 

In typical Evie fashion, as soon as the woman had a break she began to glower at the two immense faces lording above her and started squeaking her usual protests. How they couldn’t do this to her. How she’d get back to normal. Yadda Yadda Yadda. Tina might’ve paid it some attention but Amy could frankly care less. She stepped back and Tina released her top, the material snapping firmly back into place and effectively silencing Evie’s cries.

“Well, too late to bitch about it now I guess.” Amy sighed. “I don’t have to tell you to keep her on the downlow right? If anyone sees her-”

“I know. I know.” Tina interjected. “That’s part of the reason why I got this top.  It’s such a tight fit on my chest that she’ll stay nice and snug!”

Amy didn’t bother pointing out the obvious solution of never bringing the shrunken woman in the first place. Or why she was carrying her on her person and not in a, you know, bag. How Tina could be so brazen when it came to Evie but nearly flip out over the idea of wearing a swimsuit was a perplexing thing; but in the end what Tina got off on was none of her business. She was more interested in the research data Evie could provide as a living shrunken specimen - And in making sure nobody realized R.E.I’s shrinking tech was used to basically kidnap a person. Even when that person was an absolute bitch like Eva, that tended not to end well for anyone involved.

Plus she was a sucker for puppy eyes, and Tina had them on full blast. 

“Alright, just...Try not to freak. We can mingle for a few hours, avoid anything too iffy, and then-”

“There you guys are! I’ve been lookin’ all over for you!”

The sudden third voice nearly made Amy and Tina jump out of their skin. There was no mistaking it. A jovial tone with the slightest subtle hint of a subtle drawl. One that belonged to, without a doubt, one of the worst possible people who could find Evie. 

“H-Hi Dana.”

“Hey D.” Amy said as she turned, offering a wave to an older blonde woman who was fast approaching. One dressed in an incredibly tight-fit lace up swimsuit and an oversized sun hat. Tina and Amy both balked at the image of her. A towering mass of thick, bouncing curves with...essentially nothing left to the imagination. Amy felt a twang of pity for the dark-green fabric that strained against a body perhaps two sizes too big for it. 

The blonde came to a stop in front of the pair. She cut an impressive figure. Not just physically, but in personality as well. Dana was one who had been with R.E.I. for many years; one of the privileged few who was there near the beginning and had helped build the company into what it was today. A woman aging gracefully through her twilight years, the wear and tear of a lifetime countered by the mature, almost maternal beauty she meticulously maintained. She was both a dear friend and a good person to the two. Friendly. Intelligent. Resourceful...

She was also the company CEO and Eva’s best friend.

So...Suffice to say this was not ideal. 

“I swear, if I didn’t know any better I’d think you two were tryin’ to hide from me.” Dana laughed. “What’re y’all doing hiding out over here? You know the food’s almost done right?” She said, gesturing towards a trio of older men near a smoking grill a couple picnic areas over.

Amy could sense the tension radiating from Tina at her side. Yeah, she couldn’t count on that one to talk her way out of this. Looked like it was up to her to resolve this. Again. “Nah, nothing like that.” She replied. “Just trying to build Tina up over here. She’s all nervous wearing her swimsuit in public. You know her.” Not...untrue necessarily.

Dana frowned, eyes turning towards the shorter brunette. “How many times do I gotta tell ya girl, you look awesome! God knows you could stand to be a little flashier in the office.” She smirked. “And the swimsuit looks lovely.”

“T-Thank you Miss Moore.” Tina stuttered out.

“Hey now, none of that. Just Dana.”

There was a shy nod with a warm smile from Amy’s side. “Right, sorry Dana.” Tina said, adjusting her glasses. “Old habits I guess.”

“That’s more like it!” Dana cheered with a broad grin and patted Tina’s back. Well, perhaps that was the intent but it sounded off more like a smack, catching the shorter woman unawares as she nearly stumbled. A fairly typical display from the two of them as far as Amy could see. Good. Typical was just what they needed to play this off. 

Dana looked between the two with a bright smile and smacked Amy’s shoulder as well, keeping her grip on the two of them“You two don’t be strangers alright? I still gotta do the rounds with the rest of the folks here, but join me for food when it’s done?”

“Sure.”

“You got it Boss.”

“Awesome!”

And thus, as quickly as she had arrived Dana was off. A veritable force of nature incarnate. Amy let out a relieved breath as they appeared to avoid a worst case scenario.

“Can she...wear a swimsuit like that to a company retreat?” Tina asked.

“You wanna be the one to tell the CEO no?”

“Good point.”

After a moment’s silence the two friends shared a laugh, each shaking their heads in disbelief. As they began to stop Tina blinked and felt around her chest, eyes widening. That headache Amy felt brewing before was coming; she knew it as soon as she saw Tina’s face drop. The brunette suddenly turned with panic in her eyes, saying exactly what her taller friend feared she would. 

“She...She’s gone!”

 

------------

 

Eva loathed what her life had become. Ever since her reduction and subsequent capture by Tina, humiliating games had become a constant in her day to day. She was routinely teased, stepped on, toyed with, and so very much more; but through it all she never lost hope that she could escape. That she could turn it around and get someone’s attention and reverse what had been done to her.

Today it seemed that a chance had at last presented itself.

She was prepared for the worst when she woke up to Tina tossing her into a small purse. “Ugh, what now?” Eva had asked as she was tossed and turned like one of the many assorted items within the cramped back. Eventually, when the purse was opened and light finally did filter in, she was granted a brief respite as her tormentress set her aside while changing into some childish swimsuit. It wasn’t to last sadly. Once she was dressed Tina turned and rather unceremoniously lifted Eva and pushed her into the depths of her bosom, adjusting until Eva was where she wanted her to be. 

Not even a minute into her new prison stay had Eva grown to utterly despise it. Soft pale skin completely had her crushed into Tina’s top, Eva’s body squished nicely into a pink areola the size of a large table. It constantly rubbed at Eva and every step sent the giant’s oversized bust bouncing defiantly against the constraints of her outfit. Eva could scarcely move while the giantess up above chatted with that bimbo redhead friend of hers. Even so, she was not deterred. She clawed at and against the encroaching wall of skin, hands sinking into voluptuous softness in a futile bid to create an opening and escape - Or at the very least draw attention to where she was. This company retreat was the perfect opportunity to finally put an end to this farce. If only she could break free. Despite her best attempts and even a brief check in from the two giants inspecting her, Eva had no such luck. 

As it would turn out, she would have help from a most unexpected source.

Even before Eva’s unfortunate reduction Dana was always something of a force of nature. When she set her mind to it, it almost seemed as though the woman could bend the earth itself to suit her needs - a talent now used to Eva’s benefit. Despite her best efforts otherwise, the towering blonde hadn’t seemed to notice Eva’s struggles; but there was a consolation prize of sorts: a mighty smack against Tina’s back. A motion that sent the giantess staggering, her body jerking suddenly as a thin opening in her top presented itself. That very same impact also sent Eva’s minuscule body soaring upwards and...Well. She threaded the needle so to speak. 

Setting aside how sad it was that a giant could accidentally manage what Eva had been fervently trying to do for almost half an hour, the shrunken woman felt a wave of relief as freedom was finally hers. Though she wasn’t out of the woods yet. No less than three titanesses surrounded her, each one an unstoppable monster in their own right. Their attention all seemed focused on the tallest of their number thankfully, everyone looking up to Dana and notably not down towards where Eva fell. 

Their conversation continued on in blissful ignorance, gigantic voices rumbling with the power and presence brought about through sheer size. All the while Eva descended through the air in front of Tina’s immeasurably massive body. Then it finally happened.  A sudden pivot on her part sent Tina’s arm smacking right into her tiny plaything, the impact forcibly knocking Eva in the direction of the towering blonde giant nearby. 

It was...not a painless landing. As soft as her well-endowed friend looked, it proved to be anything but upon impact. Eva handled the crash into her friend’s hip about as well as a car would a brick wall. Every inch of her body ached as she let out a low groan, blinking away dots in her vision.  Gravity began to drag her down the length of Dana’s hip and she scrambled for something to hold onto. Eva clawed at the black cloth of the swimsuit, her desperation and fight for her life juxtaposed to the banal chatter echoing up above. 

A conversation which, incidentally, appeared to have concluded.

Dana turned far faster than anything at her scale ever had a right to. Torrential winds assailed Eva from all sides as she desperately clung to her friend’s struggling swimsuit. Trembling fingertips dug their way into the dark fabric, Eva barely holding on. She had managed to endure the first of many steps. Though there was no rest as Dana’s large hips swayed and threatened to cast Eva aside again. And again. Each smack of her sandals against the ground sounded off like an explosion. A constant reminder that Eva wasn’t out of the woods yet. Even so she couldn’t help but laugh. She had done it.

She had finally escaped.

Every step her friend took now only served to put Tina and Amy’s gargantuan frames further into the distance. The idiots hadn’t even noticed she had gotten away. It was over! It was finally over! Now all she had to do was get Dana’s attention and then she could get her restored and-

Fw-ip~!

The world was a fickle and unfair place. Eva had read that once somewhere. Now the quote came to mind as fate seemed determined to throw her yet another curveball. She could almost hear the snicking of some sort of cosmic maestro orchestrating her struggles. All Dana had done was shift her hip a hair faster than she had been. That was all, and yet it was enough to send Eva careening off of her body like a flea. 

“Wah- No no no no no!” The woman both cursed and screamed in surprise, arms flailing as now even her savior continued to move on without her. Dana crossed dozens of feet with every step, never so much as glancing in Eva’s direction. She was indeed akin to a force of nature. Sudden, powerful, and most importantly unpredictable. Just as quickly as she had come she was now gone; leaving Eva to collapse and wallow in the dirt. She managed to pick herself up just in time to see her friend and CEO of the company already a blur in the distance.

It appeared Eva was now on her own. 

After a moment’s rest she picked herself up and surveyed her new surroundings. Thick forests of grass walled off the spaces around her with bits of sand intermittent amidst the dirt. The sand was odd until Eva recalled the outfits everyone wore. They must’ve been near a beach of some sort. Close enough  at least that she now stood where one terrain began to shift into another. Beyond the boundaries of towering blades of grass she also noted countless looming giants all around. Men and women she recognized and a great many she did not, all dressed in casual summer wear if not outright swimsuits. In one direction there seemed to be a growing abundance of trees and a number of figures surrounding a grill and happily conversating. In the other was a clear blue sky and more of the people in swimwear. A park one way and a beach in the other it seemed.

Of course, Eva’s view was soon blocked as a pair of younger workers soon filled the skyline. A man and woman, both enjoying each other’s company and very much not paying any attention down below. Both sets of sandals rose and fell in unison, rising above Eva and casting stark shadows over her. Her body moved before she fully processed it, Eva desperately leaping out of the man’s instep and landing...right into the woman’s.

There was no time to pick herself up again before the worn sandal sole came down, crushing the dirt and Eva with a loud, agonizing crunch. The countless tonnes of weight of a giant all fell upon Eva, the pressure all but flattening her for a single brutal instant before releasing. It was only by the nature of her reduction that Eva wasn’t reduced to a mere stain, but that didn’t make it hurt any less. Up above the woman let out a giggle at something her friend had said, the two of them moving on and leaving Eva in the imprint of a footprint. 

Uggggh….…” She groaned. 

So long as she was hidden in the grass she couldn’t count on anyone seeing her; and while her reduction had left Eva more durable than most, that wasn’t something she cared to repeat. She needed to get someone’s attention and fast, and that wasn’t going to happen while she sat around here between grass as tall as buildings. What she needed was a nice open space where she would stand out. Like say...a beach. 

Her destination set, Eva hurriedly made for the direction of the open sky and people clad in swimsuits. A painfully long journey given her size, but at least not so much so that it was impossible. Her greatest obstacles proved to be the ignorant footfalls of giants; which she had to avoid a number of times as she made her way. She crossed through the tundra of dirt and dense pockets of tree-like grass until it all began to thin out. Firm dirt began to give way to far more pliant and, it had to be said, scorching hot sand. Eva winced as it burned at her bare feet, the dark-haired woman toughing it out as she pushed on into the wide open coastline.

Now the question was...what next?

With her view no longer obfuscated by nature she could see the water far ahead and a number of people idly playing in it. Absolutely not. Eva thought to herself. The ocean was suicide at her scale; which limited her options to...a group playing volleyball in one direction and a number of people having fun talking or wandering the sands in the other. Eva weighed her options, her size rendering them all awful in various ways. Each and every person here was a colossus who could potentially crush her. Whether in ignorance or...out of malice.

BOOM...BOOM…BOOOM…

With a shudder Eva couldn’t help but note the constant cycle of powerful footsteps all around her. Some softer. Some louder. All of them equally terrifying. It was a world of giants and she was very much not one. All the more reason to hurry. She searched around, half expecting to turn to see another foam sandal sole barreling towards her. They were not, thankfully; however, she did spy a familiar figure much to her chagrin.

Tina, in all her slight but gigantic glory, was heading in her direction. Her eyes were desperately scanning the ground, her reason rather painfully obvious. Eva grimaced, the very sight of her tormentress enough to send a nervous pulse down her spine. She couldn’t go back - she wouldn’t. So she had to hurry. It was now a race to see who would find Eva first: her saviors or her captors. With that in mind, she ran with renewed determination in the direction of a trio idly talking along the beach.

It was little more than a modest little stretch of shoreline, but for one at Eva’s scale it was akin to traversing a desert. Her feet sank into the sweltering dunes and sapped at her strength with every step. The sun was merciless, beating down on her as she ran; and unlike the privileged giants up above she didn’t have the luxury of the ocean to cool her down. All Eva could do was scramble as Tina drew closer and closer, her steps in particular echoing loudly in the woman’s mind. No, she couldn’t panic. It would be fine. She had a massive headstart and Tina was essentially searching for a needle in a haystack. The odds were in Eva’s favor.

WHAM!

The timing was so perfect it almost seemed like divine ordinance. Just as she had psyched herself up a massive white volleyball struck Eva from the sky. It whisked through the air akin to a meteor and crashed with just as much explosive force, Eva suddenly crushed and buried all at once beneath the sphere in a fresh crater.

“Oop- Sorry!” Came the voice of a man. 

Even buried, Eva felt the giant’s steps quaking the ground beneath her as he hurried over, picking the building-sized ball up with ease. Eva had been this close to reaching her goal. Instead, she was smashed into the side of a ball as the man turned and made for his playing field. He shifted it in his hands, palm catching Eva and squishing into her. “Hmm?” It didn’t go unnoticed, but, lest Eva get her hopes up, the man’s fingers merely swiped her off of the surface like errant dirt. He most likely assumed she was some bug that had gotten struck - Not exactly wrong. Regardless, with that he had effortlessly sent Eva plummeting back into the dunes below, her progress not only undone but now in the negatives. 

“Ugh...Damn it all…” She cursed as she picked herself back up. Again. Why did everything have to be so damned complicated at this size? All she needed was to get just one person to notice her! Was that so hard?!

While she recovered, the ground shook once again as a pair of feet crashed not far from Eva. A wave of sand blasted over her and forced the woman to shield herself, the sudden sandstorm dying quickly to reveal a pair of dainty bare feet in black flip-flops.

Dainty, very familiar feet.

Oh no…

Eva dared to look up. Up the familiar marbled legs and familiar thick thighs and past the familiar chiseled abdominals and beyond the familiar child-like halter top. Right into a pair of familiar eyes behind a set large round-rimmed glasses. Eyes that were staring right down at her in a mixture of surprise and relief. 

Luck had favored Tina it seemed. 

They locked eyes for only a moment, the situation dawning on them both in that same instant. In the very next Eva took off running and Tina lifted her foot, the foam sole of her sandal cutting off the smaller woman suddenly and crushing a large dune flat. Cursing under her breath, Eva spun on her heel and dashed in a new direction to much the same result. It was a constant scramble of running and trying to climb steep hills of sand. Whereas all the giantess needed to do was lift her foot and bring it down a few inches this or that way. For her it was effortless, but even if escape was impossible Eva refused to give in.

It was probably a stupid thing, not that Tina seemed to mind. Her relief had given way to a soft, smug smile as she was content to drag this out. One could almost see the sick pleasure in her eyes. The same light behind her pupils that she always had when toying with Eva. It made the smaller woman sick to her stomach; but what could she do? She couldn’t...She just couldn’t let herself get dragged back to hell. She wouldn’t. Though time and again her path was cute off by the wall of Tina’s foot. It could’ve ended at any point, and Tina seemed intent on making that painfully clear. No matter what, Eva was doomed. 

Then came an angel.

“Oh hey Tina!” A female voice called out, making the brown-haired giant jump out of her skin. She was forced to look away from her prolonged game and instead divert her attention towards another young brunette. A stranger to Eva, but one she could’ve kissed for what she had done. With her tormentress distracted, Eva seized the chance and darted between Tina’s feet. Even had the giantess noticed, it wasn’t as though she could do anything without drawing attention towards Eva. It was perfect!

High above her, Eva saw the veneer of smug confidence crumble away and all of Tina’s nervous habits coming back in full force. Each moment was another few feet of distance between Eva and that monster, and she knew it. Though the stranger hadn’t seemed to notice; or at least couldn’t discern Tina’s tension as any different from her usual awkwardness. She was happily chatting away, effortlessly batting aside any of Tina’s awkward attempts to dismiss her. It was the best break Eva could’ve ever hoped for.

She made for the safety of the grass, the foliage serving as an ideal place to hold out and hide until Tina lost her trail. So she ran. For minute after painstaking minute she ran. Sweat laced her body and her heart pounded, but Eva ran. This was her one chance. She couldn’t let it end like this! As the sands began to shift into a more solid ground again she breathed in deep and exhaled, picking up the pace with a second wind.

BOOM!!!!!!

Then, so suddenly Eva couldn’t have predicted it, a pair of tan bare feet cut her off. A lineup of ten thick, blue-painted toes dug into the dirt directly ahead of her, Eva smacking into a big toe with no real time to react. With a grunt she stumbled back, falling to the ground. 

Had she finally gotten lucky? Had someone finally seen her?

Just as she dared to hope, Eva’s gaze swept up the length of the person’s body. A woman it appeared; with a lean, fit physique. Not unlike Tina but taller. A dark-blue swimsuit clung tightly to her tall frame as she leaned forward and locked eyes with Eva, the shrunken woman met with a familiar face framed by long red hair.

Of all the odds…

This time it was Amy who had found her. 

For a second it seemed a repeat of what had happened with Tina was about to play out. The giant’s foot rose, bits of dirt falling from her fair skin and raining over Eva as she got ready to run again. The difference, however, was this giant had no interest in dragging this out for any sense of amusement. Before Eva could so much as hop to her feet the gigantic sole came down. Hard. Soft and unyielding skin crushed and twisted Eva into the dirt, all but flattening her. 

“Pain in my ass…” Amy grunted as she twisted her foot with an annoyed snort.

N...No… Eva lamented as the foot lifted...Only to step on her one more time before the toes grabbed ahold of her body and began to lift her up. Towards the awaiting fingers of the redhead. 

 

 -----------

 

Well that was close.

Amy breathed a sigh of relief as her fingers curled around the tiny figure in her hand. How lucky for all of them that she’d spied Tina from afar stomping away. If she hadn’t...Well, she didn’t wanna think about it. 

Nearby she saw her friend talking with someone - Or being talked at more like. They’d been at it a little while, the conversation finally seeming to die down as Amy drew near. No sooner had the other woman turned to walk away did Tina turn her pleading gaze towards Amy.

“You fucking owe me.” Amy muttered, waving a clenched fist. 

Relief flooded Tina’s features as she breathed out. “Oh thank god...I thought she got away again for a sec. I’ll uh...Go put her in my purse I think.”

You aren’t putting her anywhere.” Amy retorted. “After the panic attack you guys just gave me? I got juuust the place for Evie.” 

Tina blinked, bewildered and confused as she saw her friend bring her hand lower...And the other pull open the front of her bikini bottom. Her eyes went especially wide as Amy’s fingers unfurled and dropped Evie within, releasing her swimsuit to seal the woman shut. 

“Weren’t you the one giving me a hard time about carrying her like that?” Tina huffed.

“Maybe.” The fiery-haired woman shrugged. “But I think I deserve it, don’t you?” She gave Tina a look that seemed to quell any protests. Amy smirked as they all died in her friend’s throat. “Anyway, I dunno about you but I’ve been eyeing that grill since we got here. Some food then maybe a swim?”

Tina paused, looking over to the familiar form of Dana at a dining table with some open seats surrounding her, the line of people with paper plates awaiting food, the brisk ocean tempting them from afar, and then lastly the almost indistinct outline between her friend’s legs. She looked back up, a slight, bemused smirk warming her features. 

“Yes, let’s.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10318