The Village by Twjr0228
Summary:

Unexplained disappearances causes a local scientific team to investigate


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 4721 Read: 10449 Published: March 20 2021 Updated: March 20 2021
Story Notes:

This is an unfinished story that I had laying around on my DA page. This is a slow moving story.

1. Chapter 1 by Twjr0228

2. Chapter 2 by Twjr0228

3. Chapter 3 by Twjr0228

4. Chapter 4 by Twjr0228

5. Chapter 5 by Twjr0228

6. Chapter 6 by Twjr0228

Chapter 1 by Twjr0228

There had been disappearances before. Hikers trekking through a thick wooded area, would never be seen again. The people in the nearby town just assumed that the hikers met their demise after an encounter with a bear.

 

It wasn't until last year that six hikers, three men and three women disappeared. Authorities search the woods inside and out, using tracking dogs and forensics teams to search for clues. 

 

But nothing turned up. No sign of a struggle, or foul play, or any sort of violence that might have yeilded a clue as to what happened. The tracking dogs would follow the scent of the hikers to the middle of the woods, and then they would stop. The hikers' scent ended there. 

 

The forensic teams would use their high tech UV lighting to try and detect any body fluids that may have been present, but again, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

 

The authorities were stumped. They contacted a team of scientific researchers from the nearby University and asked them to investigate. Their thinking was that maybe a new set of eyes and different thinking would uncover what had happened.

 

Three vans pulled into a makeshift parking lot, and the group of researchers, seven men and three women got out and unloaded their equipment. Everything was tested to make sure it worked. 

 

The leader of the team, a middle aged man who had a PHD in Unexplained Phenomena, gathered his group to go over final plans for their endeavor. They would hike to the center of the woods by tomorrow. They could have reached it easily by nightfall, but the man wanted his team to be cautious and examine as much as possible.

 

Any and all findings would be discussed after dinner, so that maybe a working theory could be developed. Then they would retire for the night, and get an early start tomorrow morning.

 

And so, the investigation began in earnest. Anything and everything that looked out of place or suspicious was recovered and would be analyzed. But the team soon realized that their little discoveries were turning into dead ends. 

 

Finally, they stopped for the night and set up their tents. A fire was made, and cans of beef stew were opened and dumped into a pot and placed over the fire.

 

Once dinner had ended, the team gathered to discuss what they had discovered. And, much to their disappointment, they had as much as the authorities had. They couldn't even arrive at a working theory, because they had nothing. So the turned on for the night.

 

Dawn came, and after a light breakfast, the team took down their tents, made sure the fire was completely out, and made sure any trash was packed up in a bag they had brought. The last thing they needed was to leave food trash behind, and giving a bear that might wander by a reason to follow.

 

So the journey continued.  And by noon, they had reached the middle of the woods. And each researcher took their equipment and conducted their own examination of the area. But again, nothing turned up. 

 

Out of frustration, one of the female members looked up to sky and exhaled deeply, to clear her mind. As she brought her eyes down, she saw something, but wasn't sure if her eyes were playing tricks. She blinked, and sure enough, something was there. She pointed out to the other members that she saw something sticking out of a tree trunk, and pointed to the oblect. This raised the curiosity and excitement of the team. A possible clue, which could lead to a breakthrough.

Chapter 2 by Twjr0228

The team hurriedly ran to the tree, and sure enough, everyone saw it. Since they weren't quite sure what the object was, they needed to come up with a plan to recover what they found. 

 

The first thing that amazed the team was the actual location of the object. It was clearly resting in the tree trunk, but at a height that dwarfed even the tallest of team members. A rope ladder was hook up and a measurement was taken of height of the object to the ground below. The measurement was determined to be 102 inches. The object was eight and a half feet from the ground. This puzzled the team.

 

And the next course of action was to examine the object in its present location, and photograph the object and surrounding area, adding team members to give an accurate scale.

 

The next thing was to remove the object. It was the tip of an arrow. But the tip was wider than any they had ever seen, or heard about. And once the arrow tip was removed, one of team member, another female, examined it and ran some tests to determine when the object was made.

 

There was a design on the tip that no one was familiar with.

As the tests on the arrow tip continued, it was examined further by the whole team. The design was unfamiliar, but a team member who had been on archeological digs, especially in Europe, thought the design reminded him of something similar he had seen in Eastern Europe. But he wasn't sure, because the design he was thinking of hadn't been seen since the 14th century. 

 

He thought it was odd that the arrow had that design, but he, along with all the other team members were stunned and in disbelief when the preliminary age of the tip was determined to be around 700 years old. The test was rerun and rerun again, and every time the results were the same. 

 

As the day was growing late, camp was set up, but this time there was a buzz within the team. Dinner was eaten, and then the discussion commenced. The arrow tip looked brand new, yet preliminary tests dated around the 14th century. That stumped everyone. 

 

The team leader, the man with the Phd in Unexplained Phenomena, thought for a moment, then asked each member to calmly and logically offer a theory that could explain what they found.

 

Someone theorized that aliens left it, but it was said without conviction. Another suggested that it was a well preserved family heirloom, handed down across the generations. But the lady member who performed the dating tests, stated that even the most well preserved heirloom would show signs of aging, and this one didn't. It looked brand new.

 

And there were the only theories offered. No one could think of anything that would explain how this object ended up here. Maybe a good night sleep would help clear their minds and give them a fresh perspective. Maybe even the answer would come to someone in a dream, which happened quite often. But for now, rest, and then hopefully some answers.

Chapter 3 by Twjr0228

Once the team made their ways back to their respective tents, it took a while for the excitement of finding the arrow tip to calm down. But once it did, the team fell into a deep sleep.

 

One female team member woke up, but in a strange building, one that she didn't recognize. It was dimly lit by a single candle, and the structure was full of dark shadows. 

 

She heard voices, but could not see who was talking. She didn't recognize the language, and it seemed to her that the voices were coming from up above her head. She wanted to move, but discovered that she was bound by ropes, which were large in nature. She heard heavy footsteps coming towards her, followed by loud talking, and a searing bright light.

 

It was then she woke up to the sunlight peeking into her tent. She looked around and saw the other two women that were her tent mates starting to stir. With that she got up and exited her tent, looking for a tree to relieve herself. Once finished she saw that the rest of team was awake, and eating a small meal for breakfast. 

 

Once she joined them she mentioned the dream she had, describing it as best as she could remember. But as she recalled the dream, she could see funny looks on the faces of the other members. She asked them if anything was wrong. When the team leader mentioned that he had almost the exact dream, then the other members added that they too had the same experience.

 

The team became silent. It was near impossible for more than one person to have the same dream at the same time, but this happened to ten people. Combined with their discovery from the day before, and a strange feeling developed within the team.

 

But the job had to continue. The leader said that they had more area to cover. They were in the heart of the woods, still had the other sections to investigate. So after eating, and packing up their tents, and putting out the fire, they made their way to the next area.

 

The team moved slowly, investigating a wider field of view. After discovering the arrow tip so far off the ground, they made sure to inspect all the trees as best they could. 

 

But there was no game changing discovery in this section. And so the team slowly made their way to another section. It was here that they found another object that didn't seem to fit in the surrounding area. Somewhat hidden under thick brush, they saw what appeared to be a sandal. But it like no sandal that any of them had ever seen. 

 

It was made of material that was different from what is currently available. And what really stunned the team was it's size. It had to be size 22 if it was made for a male, and was equally as wide. 

 

And like the arrow tip, tests were conducted on the object. The material was different from the usual cow-hide made sandal. The material suggested it was equine in nature. And the preliminary age was determined to be the same as the arrow tip, around 700 years old. But the sandal looked like it was recently made. 

 

Again, the team was stumped. Two objects were found, but their age suggested that neither should have been there. But there they were. And the team decided to camp there for the night. They needed to push each other to try to explain what they found. A team comprised of top scientific reseachers were unable to arrive at any theories about what was found. Hopefully their discussion would lead to a breakthrough.

Chapter 4 by Twjr0228

The discovery of the sandal was still creating a nervous buzz among the team as the tents were erected, a fire started, and dinner prepared. The tallest of the team members was a man who stood around 6'2", and had a shoe size of 13, but this sandal was almost twice as big and much wider than his feet.

 

Dinner was ready, and the meal was somewhat normal. When all was cleaned up, the team leader started the discussion off by recapping what had been found. 

 

First, the arrow tip. Bigger and wider than a normal arrow, made with a design not seen since the 14th century, yet it looked brand new. And the leader asked one of the women if they could run a quick analysis of the metal tip, which she did right away. And when the tests were done, she stated that the tip was made with pure iron, not mixed with copper like today's arrows. The leader said that he had suspected it to be different, but didn't elaborate.

 

Next the sandal. Not only did it appear that the sandal was made from horse hide, a material that hadn't been used since the 16th century, it also looked brand new.

 

And both had stumped the team. They rationally theorized that the sandal was made for a person who was much larger than the average human. The position of the arrow found in the tree indicated that it was fired in a straight line. Yet, there were no stands in trees surrounding the area that indicated that hunters had constructed such.

 

This led to a team member joking about giants living in the woods. Everyone laughed, but as the joke faded, there grew a feeling that it wasn't as impossible as one would think. Evidence collected would point to that possibility, and yet, they wanted to dismiss the whole idea. Yet they couldn't. Deep down the size of the arrow tip, the angle in which it was positioned in the tree, and the size of the sandal made them think it was more than possible.

 

The age of the objects would have automatically discounted those theories, yet the condition of what was found left them feeling a little uneasy. 700 year old objects looking brand new was impossible. Even the most well preserved artifacts would show signs of aging, but these did not. And yet they couldn't explain it.

 

The leader suggested getting a good night's sleep and they would start off again in the morning, making their way to the last section of woods before the clearing. Maybe they would get more answers.

 

So everyone got into their tents, and eventually started drifting off. Then a humming sound started, quietly at first, but grew louder until everyone woke up. They came out of their tents and were looking around when a blue for surrounded them. Unable to see one another amidst the fog, they started reaching out for each other. Then everything went dark.

Chapter 5 by Twjr0228

As the team members became conscious, they realized that they were in a dimly lit room. Candles were providing the light, but there were numerous shadows, which made it difficult to get an accurate view of their surroundings.

 

One thing that terrified them was the way the room looked was exactly how it looked in their dreams the other night. And a sense of foreboding overtook them. They could hear activity outside the walls, heavy plodding noises and muffled voices with a booming quality. 

 

They started talking amongst themselves about their situation, but the only thing that they could agree on was that was what they saw in the dream. 

 

Eventually, they heard a door open loudly, and heavy footsteps got closer and closer, stopping just at the edge of the shadows. They couldn't make out the figure, but the outline of the shape was that of something massive. And fear started to paralyze them.

 

A female voice barked at them. And it was in English, which was surprising, considering the makeup of the room had an old European feel about it. The voice had commanded the females of the group step forward. The three ladies complied. 

 

Then the figure emerged from the shadows. She must have stood around nine and a half feet tall, and weighed at least 400 pounds, but she was not far. Far from it, she had some muscle definition, and broad shoulders, and long black hair.

 

She instructed the women to follow her, and she led them to another room, one that was brightly lit. The women were escorted to a large table and told to sit. Then another woman entered the room, one slightly taller and larger than the one who just escorted them. She was dressed like a queen, or a very important leader of some kind. She ordered the other woman to go back and check on the men. She sat down. The three ladies feet were dangling quite a distance from the floor.

 

The lady said that she was the queen of this village. She explained that women were the ones that made all decisions in the village, and that the men were smaller and weaker the females. And even though the three ladies were extremely small by comparison, they would be in charge of the men that came with them. 

 

The girls looked at each other in disbelief. They weren't sure if this was a joke. But they kept quiet and continued to listen. The three women looked at each other in disbelief. The tall woman sitting on the other side of the table could see their confused look. She smiled, but it wasn’t one of evil or danger, but one of warmth. This put the three women at ease.

 

The tall lady then started to explain the history of their village. She said her name was Queen Stella, and where they were was a place called Aphroditis on the planet Athenian. And as far as she knew, their village was the only one on their world where females were the dominant sex. All of the women were mighty warriors, bigger and stronger than any man. But the problem was that they were being attacked by numerically superior male armies, intimidated by the size of the women. And although the men could not outright beat Aphoditis’ female army, they kept killing the village’s men when they would gather firewood in the forest.

 

They did this in order to stop the women from having children, hoping that they would eventually die off as they grew older with no children to run the village. But the Goddess Hera, supreme deity of Athenian, would send them signs, in which the women of Aphroditis would travel into the forest when there was a blue glow, and then return to the village with new men. Sometimes there would be females with them, smaller than the males.

 

The three women looked at each other and realized that if what Queen Stella was the truth, that would explain all those mysterious disappearances. 

 

One of the researchers asked Queen Stella what became of the strangers brought back from the forest when the blue glow faded.

 

Queen Stella said that those brought back were unharmed. The males were given to females aged 14 to become their husbands, and any females brought back was instructed on the ways of the village, and when they were ready, were put in charge of men to make sure that all supplies were procured for the winter months, and that women warriors had proper equipment and weapons for any potential battles. 

 

Queen Stella then asked the three women who they were, and what they did. The women responded that they were scientists investigating the mysterious disappearances of people that were hiking through the woods. Queen Stella was intrigued. The village lacked any scientific knowledge, instead relying on the strength of the women to make life better. Here were three scientists, women no less, and they could help the village improve their lives. 

 

Queen Stella asked them about the other members of their group, the males. The women replied that they were scientists also, sent on the same mission as them. Queen Stella smiled. She called for one of her aides to come escort the women through the village. 

 

The aide came. She couldn’t have been more than 16-17 years of age, but was already over 9’ in height. They women followed her out of the room.

 

The Queen then called for another one of her aids, and directed that the men in the room be brought before her. She was sure that the Goddess Hera had brought this group of people to their village for a reason. She needed to ask questions of the males in order to get a better understanding of what they could offer their village.

 

The men were brought before Queen Stella and seated at the table. Seven men seated on one side of the table, with their feet dangling off the ground, and Queen Stella sitting on the other side, looking like the table was too small for her.

 

Queen Stella introduced herself to the men. She told them the same thing she had told the women earlier, that this was the village of Aphroditis and that the planet’s name was Athenian.

 

The men weren’t quite sure if she was telling the truth, so the team leader asked Queen Stella some questions. If what she had said was the truth, how come there was no record of this world where they came from. Queen Stella thought for a moment. She had no answer, other than to say that the Hera was the Goddess that created everything on this world, and was responsible for the great size of the women. 

 

The team leader thought for a moment. There was an Ancient Greek myth that he had read about where Zeus, Hercules, and Perseus, had all disappeared from Mt Olympus without a trace, and how Hera had assumed control of The Gods. But to him, it had always been a myth. What if it was true?

 

The team leader asked Queen Stella about the arrow and the sandal that they had found in the woods on their home world, and produced the objects that had discovered. 

 

Queen Stella looked at them and smiled. She explained about the situation with her village and the neighboring villages, and how their men were constantly being killed to prevent the women from reproducing. Then they would receive a sign from the Goddess signaling the women to enter the forest when there was a blue glow. That was a sign that men were ready to be brought back. 

 

However, the last time they brought men back, one of them was being chased by a bear, and one of her women misjudged the size of the bear by about a foot, and when the bear turned his attention to her, the sandal slipped off as she made her way back to the village.

 

The team leader asked if any of the people brought back to the village had been harmed. The Queen said no one had been harmed by the women of the village, but that the male armies of the surrounding villages had killed quite a few. The women of Aphroditis may have been bigger and stronger than the men, but the men had superior numbers.

 

The team leader thought for a moment, then studied the tall woman on the other side of the table. For the first time, his scientific mind stopped working, and his male mind took over. She was an incredible beautiful woman. She may be extremely tall and have broad shoulders, but her face was angelic. He felt something stirring inside him, but he quickly went back to asking questions.

 

Was there any way back to their world? Queen Stella answered no, that if the Goddess Hera had brought them here, they were here forever. The men of the team started to object, but the Queen raised her voice commanding them to be quiet. They immediately shut up. The woman before them may have been beautiful, but she was as intimidating as hell. So the men obeyed her command.

 

She called for her aide to escort the men through the village to acclimate them on their new home. But she instructed that the team leader be left with her. He may have been a man, but he was an attractive, and he was extremely intelligent. He had stirred something inside of her.

Chapter 6 by Twjr0228

Once the other members of the team were led out of the room, Queen Stella got up and sat next to the team leader. Sitting next to her, he could see his head only came up to breast level, and that was with his feet still dangling off the floor.

 

Queen Stella asked him his name. He replied it was Ted Williams. She held out her hand to shake his. His hand was totally engulfed by hers, which didn’t surprise him considering her 9’5” height. 

 

But as they shook hands, they both felt a certain amount of electricity. He couldn’t describe the feeling. But sitting next to her large body, he found himself becoming aroused. And she was feeling the same thing. It had been over 15 years since she had lost her husband from a raid by the male armies. She thought it was more important for the young girls in the village to produce offspring to keep the village alive. Ted did ask Queen Stella what year were they in, as he didn’t recognize what time period the artifacts in the room were from. 

 

Queen Stella asked him to just call her Stella. She said that according to the Athenian calendar, it was the 1375. Ted knew that the Athenian calendar was similar to the Gregorian calendar from his world. Which made some sense to him, considering the arrow and sandal they had found.

 

Stella and Ted got up from the table and walked out towards the center of the village. Ted was just a hair under 6 foot, and as such, he only came up to eye level with Stella’s navel.  He should have felt extremely awkward about walking with such a large woman, but he didn’t. In fact, for some strange reason, he felt more attracted to her than he had earlier. 

 

Stella could sense his feelings. She didn’t know how or why, but she did. And she was feeling the same way. It was like some divine influence was guiding them. And as they walked, she bent down and took his hand in hers and walked around the area, pointing out certain things of interest, like the blacksmith who made their weapons and armor. And another building, which was a makeshift school.

 

The two walked hand in hand, looking like a mother and her 5 year old son. But Ted didn’t care. He was growing more and more attracted to her. And when they reached her hut, she bent down as much as she could to try to be eye level with him. But she was still about 8-10 inches taller than him. She asked him if he and his team could help her village in their quest to keep their men safe.

 

Ted almost instinctively said yes. He and his team would help. His decision was made easier by the fact that they were stuck in the world permanently, and if they could help protect their men, they would be protecting themselves.

 

Stella pulled Ted closer, and kissed him passionately, which he reciprocated. He found himself being lifted off the ground while still being kissed, and Stella opened her door and took him to the oversized bearskin blanket in the middle of the floor. She gently placed him down on the floor, continuing to kiss Ted. 

 

Ted found himself lost in passion, oblivious to where he was, and started to rub breasts that were three times the size of his hands. He moved his head down and started to suck on he nipples, causing Stella to moan. Ted continued to suck while trying to reach his hand down her outfit towards the sweet spot between her legs. But his arms couldn’t reach. She was just too big.

 

Stella sensed what Ted was trying to do, but she had a better idea. She took his pants off, and turned over so that she was on the bottom and he was on top. She guided his member inside of her. Unfortunately, due to her size, his mouth could barely reach her nipples, but she got into a rhythm with him, and she started to purr with joy as he moaned in ecstasy. 

 

And then it was over. Ted never had to work as hard with a woman as he did with Stella. But this was due to her size. He looked up at her, and she smiled at him as she pulled him up to be eye level with her.

 

Stella hadn’t felt pleasure like this in years. Ted started stroking her hair, and gave her a kiss. She smiled and held him tightly. Ted suddenly realized that she had fallen asleep holding him on top of her. Her hold was firm, and he couldn’t get free, so he just closed his eyes and slept on top of her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10320