Death camping by BillMatrix
Summary:

A group of friends decides to go camping for the weekend. but things get a bit weird when they introduce a new toy to truth or dare.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 6167 Read: 5470 Published: March 25 2021 Updated: March 25 2021

1. Death camping by BillMatrix

Death camping by BillMatrix

If you like this follow me @matrix_bill on twitter

comision for @malice_the_tiny

Part 1 of the trip 

 


 It’s finally the day. My clothes have been packed since last night, and I’ve been impatiently waiting. Today’s the day I get to go camping with some friends, and more importantly, the irresistible Valentina, my lovely girlfriend.  I hear honking from outside.


“Remember to feed the cat,” I say passing by my roommate. Her car, a bright red bug, is sitting outside waiting for me. She looks at me and waves. Her smile was contagious.


“You bring the alcohol?” She asks as you throw all that you’re bringing in the back of her car. My friends and I have been planning this trip for months. We have planned it down to who brings what, and exactly when we should be leaving city limits.


“Hold on,” I say, I have to grab the tent. I get the tent in the car and take the passenger’s seat. “Hey, thanks for the ride,” I say to her, laying my hand on her thigh.


“No problem at all. “She smiled. “I know that you’re trying to save up some money, so I figured this would help some. And besides, it means we get some alone time together. We begin our journey to the campsite. The whole time we talked about how fun this was going to be. We talked about how awesome the year was, and we may have even gotten into a bit of mischief.


 From time to time I couldn’t but just look at her. She was wearing a black baggy t-shirt and ripped tight dreams. Her face was strong but optimistic. Camping is going to be fun. 

The woods are breathtaking, trees the size of skyscrapers zip by. The sky is bright blue, not a cloud in the sky. We drive for a while before finally reaching the campsite. It’s a small clearing with a creek behind the campsite. There are already two other tents set up. The other couples were setting up a canvas. As we hop out of the car, they greet us.


“You got to check this out, Valentina.” Candace, brunette with a soft freckly face. I follow Valentina as walked over to Candace like the puppy dog that I am.  “No, you boys get to see this later. “Candace smiled.


“Okay, I’ll get started on the tent then babe,” I say to Valentina. I grab the tent bag from the car. Bryan, Candace’s boyfriend, and a close friend of mine offers to help. “What is she showing her?” I ask him while setting up the tent.


“I don’t know, she won’t tell me what it is, but she’s been excited about it since it got delivered a couple of days ago. All I can tell, it’s not easy to get.” Bryan answered. We got the tent set up pretty quickly, and go help Mitchell with starting the fire and setting up the snack table. Finally, we all sit down around the campfire and just chat. 


Part 2, truth or dare. 


We sit and talk and snack. Due to the virus, we haven’t been able to see each other in some time. Which is why we decided on this trip in the first place. Don’t worry, we all got tested beforehand, and we self-quarantined about as much as a bunch of broke college students can. The sun begins to set, and Mitchell, A scrawny kid, short brown hair and glasses, pulls out a container of weed and begins to grind it. We all look at each other and smile. Another thing we haven’t been able to do much since quarantine. Katrina, Mitchell’s girlfriend, went and grabbed their bong from the car. It’s like two feet tall, with intricate designs in the neck, built to perfectly catch the ice.


We all took a hit, making sure to sanitize after to take further precautions.  It hit smooth, but I couldn’t help but cough, this was the first time in a while that I had smoked. We spent some time just smoking and talking. God, I forgot how bad I get cotton mouth. I go through like three bottles of water.


The Sun has set, the moon and the fire are the only two sources of light. The alcohol and the weed have my brain fried. I find myself spacing, staring at the fire. Thank God for this. This year has been way too intense. It’s nice to hang out with my friends, and my girlfriend. If it weren’t for them, I’m not certain how I’d handle this year. Fuck I gotta pee so bad. Standing up, now walking, trying real hard not to lose my balance. I’m not fucked up, I swear. Oh hey, there’s a good spot. God that’s good. I feel a lot better now. I should probably slow down.

 

“You know what we should do?” Katrina laughs. Whatever it is, it’s probably not as fun as she thinks it is. . “We should play truth or dare.” She says. Okay, that doesn’t so bad. We all look at each other, smiling like goons. The decision is unanimous. “Okay, we’ll go counter-clockwise,” So her, Valentina, me, Bryan, Candace, and Mitchell. I should start thinking of a dare and a truth.  “Bryan, truth or dare?” Bryan looks fucked.

 

“Dare.” He giggled.

 

“I dare you to take a hit of the gravity bong.” Oh shit, they brought that? There’s no way, I wouldn’t even hit that right now.  We made one earlier, but none of us have been willing to hit it yet. I can tell Bryan is struggling with this one, he doesn’t want to be the first person to pussy out. He’s just staring at the bong.

 

“Fuck.” They load up the bong, burn the weed. It feels up with steam. They take the lid off Bryan inhales as much as her can before he’s thrown into a coughing fit. The dude’s going to be messed up after this. He flops back to his chair. I can see it in his eyes. His world is spinning.

 

“Okay, Valentina’s turn.” Katrina reminds. Valentina thinks a moment, giggling at the sight of Bryan slowly becoming a rock. “Candace, truth or dare.”

 

“Truth.” That was quick, she must not have wanted to know how Bryan felt.

 

“Okay, have you and Bryan ever fucked in public?” Candace’s cheeks lit up like Christmas lights. I mean haven’t we all.

 

“Yeah, we in a gas station bathroom before we got here.” God-damn.

 

“Hoe,” Valentina calls her.

             “Disgusting.” Katrina laughs. Mitchell and I are laughing too hard to say anything intelligible. Bryan Is staring off into space. I’m pretty certain he’s attempting to keep down those 300 Twinkies he ate. That brings it to my turn.

 

“Katrina, truth or dare.” I wonder which she’ll pick

 

“Dare.” Hmm, interesting.


“Well, then I dare you to go sit in the creek for thirty seconds.” I’m an asshole.


“What, but, hold on now.” The look of dismay was priceless.


“You gotta do it, babe.” Mitchell chimes in. “I mean, you just pushed Bryan to fry his brain like an egg, so I mean, come on.” Honestly, He has a point.


“Fine.” She got up, dropped trou, pulled off her shirt still headed towards the creek. Mitchell went to get a towel.


“She’s gonna be pissed.” He laughed. 30 seconds passed. She came back, lower half soaked, Mitchell, hands her the towel. The whole time glaring at me. She’ll probably be fine. That passes it on to Bryan. Who’s just sitting there staring at the fire. 

 

“Bryan,” Candace says, gently nudging him. He stirs.

 

“Huh?” 

 

“It’s your turn to ask someone truth or dare.”  

 

“Oh, oh, uh Will, truth or dare.” Oh shit, what should I say?  

 

“Dare.” Why did I say that? 

 

“I dare you to Kiss Valentina’s foot.” Umm hmm, I’m not sure how I feel about this. I look at Valentina. She looks back at me smiling. She takes off her shoe. Do I have to do this in front of everyone? Looking around, all their faces say yes. I kneel on the ground, take her naked foot in my hand, and kiss the top of it. There I guess it wasn’t so bad. It smelt like sweat mixed with lotion. That’s Candace. 


“Mitchell, truth or dare,” Candace says. 

 

“Truth,” Mitchell replies. Candace seems a little surprised by this answer. 

 

“Okay, umm, how many girls did you date before me?” Wait she doesn’t know that one? Weird. 

“I don’t like, like two or three…” Yeah, that sounds about right. That’s Mitchell’s turn. 

 

“Candace truth or dare?” Mitchell asks.

 

“Dare.” 

 

“I dare you to tell us, boys, what you’ve been so excited about.” This is interesting. She looks at the other girls. They all begin smiling. 

Part 3 a new toy. 


“You want to know?” She asks her smile almost scary at this point. “I was thinking we might hold off tell tomorrow. But I feel like now wouldn’t be a bad time at all.” 


Part 3, A New Toy.

 

Candace goes to her and Bryan’s tent, rummaging around in for a minute. She comes out holding a... is that a squirt gun? That’s what it looks like at least. It’s a small plastic green looking thing, complete with a plastic trigger, and a bulbous blue tank to put the water in. 

 

“A water gun?” Mitchell shouts incredulously. Candace’s smile widens. No, I don’t think this is a water gun.

 

“Well, it looks like it’s Katrina’s turn to chose someone for truth or dare. “Candace says. 

 

“Candace, truth or dare?” Katrina asks, there was no time in between. She knows what she’s doing. 

 

“Dare.” 

 

“I dare you to use that on Mitchell.” No hesitation, she points the gun at Mitchell. Suddenly he’s gone, his clothes flopping to the chair. Katrina stands up, lifts the clothes, and grabs something. It’s Mitchell, he about the size of a lighter.  Not to mention his now lack of clothes. It’s a shrink ray. Uh oh. She holds him in her hand, you can tell he’s not exactly about this.  She quickly points the ray at me. She probably assumes that Bryan is too fucked to run away. 

I feel like I’m falling. I get dizzy, feel like I’m going to throw up. The world goes dark as something heavy lands on me, pinning me to the chair. The Weight is lifted. Something firm and soft wraps around me. The sensation of moving quickly not of my own volition, much like a roller coaster. I’m greeted by Valentina; whose face was two or three times bigger than my entire body. 

 

“Hey cutie,” Her voice was loud, her breath warm against my naked body. I waved at her, intimidated.  Her lips approach me, and press against me, they’re warm and soft, and they smell like cherries. She pulls away making a mwah sound. I turn around and see Bryan, already in the hand of his partner, Candace. 

 

“Now this will be fun,” Candace says smiling. “Now I think we’ll change the rules a little bit. Instead of individuals, we’ll do couples, we’ll only do dares, and I don’t think the boys have a choice. “Candace says this, I can’t help but think there’s some malice in her voice.  She looks at the other girls for their approval. They all seem to smile at her. I have a bad feeling about this. 

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” Valentina’s voice was right next to my ear. I could tell she was just whispering, but it sounded like she was yelling right next to my ear. This statement did put some rest to my anxiety. Only some though, she is somewhat inebriated still and also very much in control of my life at the moment.


Part 4, The “Fun” Begins.


“I think that makes this Valentina’s turn,” Candace says. 

 

“ Okay, Candace, since you brought the shrink ray, I dare you to put Bryan in your shoe.” Candace smiled at Bryan. She quickly took off her shoe, which was a black leather boot, and she dropped him in. I could hear him shouting, but Candace didn’t seem to care. Once her foot was back in her shoe is screams were gone.  

 

“Ya, keep squirming in there, babe.” She laughs. That’s Candace’s turn who is she going to choose.

 

“Valentina,” Fuck what’s she going to say, “I dare you, to tape Will to your armpit.” Oh Gawd, I hope she shaved. Valentina smiles at me. Candace goes to her tent, her gait somewhat strange, I’m assuming she’s either purposefully applying more pressure to Bryan or attempting not to kill him.  She returns with some invisible tape. Valentina hands me to Katrina, who’s still holding Mitchell. We look at each other, fear and pity in Mitchell’s eyes. Valentina Strips of her shirt, exposing her armpit she    

 

Katrina hands me over to Valentina, who pushes me into her armpit, the hair was short and stubby and felt stiff against my skin. It feels like my face is being pushed into a squishy pillow with lots of obnoxious plastic prickles. The smell is like Lavender locked in an epic battle with B.O. and at the moment I’m not sure who’s winning, The tape sticky against my back pushes me further into the abyss. 

Even more pressure as her arms falls limp to the side. I can’t open my eyes I’m being pressed into her armpits that much. Honestly, the sweat order is beginning to take the battlefield. All their voices are muffled, I can hardly make out what they are saying through Valentina’s biceps. It’s difficult to breathe. I think I hear something about A pinky toe and a belly button. 

 

Her arm lifts. The tape is peeled off. I land in a hand, gasping for breath. Air. Good, solid, clean air. Once I’ve remembered my position, I Look up to see who’s in charge of the dare. It’s Katrina, and where are- There, Bryan and Mitchell were both messaging Katrina’s feet. Oh, God. She looks at me and looks at them. I look at Valentina, surely, she wouldn’t be okay with messaging another woman’s foot? The look on her face means I’m wrong, I think. She sets me down, next to Bryan. I look at him in dismay.  

 

 “Well?” She begins, I look at her, pleading with my eyes.” Her big toe tackles me, it feels as if a tree just fell on me. “We wouldn’t want to get hurt now, would we?” Bryan and Mitchell are also pinned. I see a flash of worry across Valentina’s face. 

She lightens up on the pressure enough for us to be able to stand up. The motivation is there, as soon as I stand up, I begin pressing into the calloused underside of her foot. Katrina walks a lot for her job, and you can feel how hardened her skin has become because of it. Thankfully there doesn’t seem to be a noticeable smell.  I work as hard as I can on the spot that I’ve been assigned. My arms are getting tired. I look up at Katrina’s face, she is very much enjoying this. I see the other two girls looking at her in envy. Time passes, we go from one foot to the other. 


“You know what girls? You should try this. “Oh god is she suggesting- “Candace how about you next?” Candace takes off her shoes, all the girls look at us in anticipation. We meander over to Candace’s feet, which were way more calloused. We may as well have been messaging rocks. And the smell, you’d have thought Bryan had died in that shoe. How is he still standing next to me? My nose hairs singe from the smell, I could swear that my arms were about to fall off my body.


When we finally move on to Valentina’s feet, it made me realize, that even though I’m not much of a foot guy, Valentina has well taken care of her feet. They were comparatively soft, like a warm tootsie roll versus a lollipop. This made messaging them a lot easier than Candace’s feet. Further, they smelt like lotion, which was a nice contrast. Still, the situation was not optimal, me and two other guys, the height of toothpicks, messaging my girlfriend’s feet.    


I look at her face as we message her feet. At least she seems to be enjoying this. The world goes black. Massive pressure against my body. She rolls us against the ground before suddenly topping us.


“Oh my god I’m so sorry, I just couldn’t help myself,” Valentina says. 


Part 5 Massive head. 


Our significant others picked us back up. I looked into Valentina’s eyes, attempting to get across my feelings of fear and dismay to her. She just smiled as reassuringly as she could. 


“Alright, I guess that’s my turn.” Katrina begins. She looks at me and Valentina. A twisted smile slowly develops on her face. “Valentina, I dare you to put him in your mouth, without swallowing for ten minutes.” Oh, you can’t be serious. I look at Valentina. At first, she looked just as concerned as I felt. Wait, that concern turns into… something else. She even licks her lips. 


She lowers her hand so that her face can over me. She purses her lips. Liquid falls out from the small orifice and covers me. It’s wet and slimy, and I find myself fighting for air. I look up in horror as her face approaches, mine, her mouth opens, and suddenly I’m inside it. Face pressed against the back of her tongue. Her tongue squishy, wet, and wriggling, I could feel it taking in the taste of my body. 


It moves, my back pressed against the ridges of the roof of her mouth. It’s hot in here. Her breathing engulfs my ears, the tip of her tongue going up and down my body while applying enough pressure to hold me against the roof of her mouth. I’m lowered, back against her teeth. The alien-like muscle – oh, oh god, it’s rubbing my genitals. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t feel good. 

 

She keeps rubbing this region with the tip of her tongue. I can’t hold it much longer. sudden relaxation, I can feel my penis pulsating, disposing of my seed., this puts a whole new meaning to head. 

 

Once I reach my peak, the alien creature lays back down in its resting spot. I’m sitting here, back against my girlfriend’s teeth. Stuck in her mouth, hoping to god that she doesn’t decide to make me her snack. It feels like I’ve been in this cavern for ages. The Muscle begins to move again. It begins gingerly and slowly crawling up my body, the feeling of the soft squishiness felt amazing against my body, still sensitive for the earlier activities. My skin begins to shrivel. 

 

The tongue stops. I feel movement against my back. I try to move away; I turn to see. Is that a bottle? Suddenly the caver begins to fill with yellow piss smelling alcohol. I grab onto one of her teeth, not sure of what’s happening. The Cavern is full now of beer. I’m holding my breath.  The cavern closes. It starts draining, the current trying to take me with it. I hold on as tight to the tooth as I can, not interested in becoming food. The cavern empties. I just barely make it. Suddenly the cavern fills with another substance, I sudden force pushes me out of the mouth. I’m in her hand, she’s looking down at me, covered in spit, naked, and small. Her look was worried. 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry I nearly forgot you were in there.” REALLY!? You forgot your small ass boyfriend was in your mouth? What are you? I don’t say this. I worry that if I upset her, she just might turn me into food. “You did taste really good though.”  Oh, great that’s something I wanted to hear. 

I turn around, attempting to see how the others are fairing at this point. Bryan was groveling to Candace. She was smiling. I watched as she slowly licked him. I turn to see how Mitchell is fairing.  He’s on the ground, kissing Katrina’s foot. I watch as he looks up at her, she looks back down at him. Something twinkling in her eye. Mitchell goes back to work. A sense of a massive presence beside me. 

 

“You can relax for a second.” Katrina’s voice appears beside. “They are a little busy at the moment.” She sets me down on the table. I lay down. God-damn, I’m so exhausted right now. My arms ache my body was still moist from Valentina’s spit. I want so bad to fall asleep, but I worry that I’m going to wake up somewhere I don’t wanna wake up.  So with that thought and some morbid curiosity in mind, I lean against a soda can and watch my small counterparts. 


Part 6 Giant Degeneracy (?)   

 

I watch as the other two women play with their playthings. Well, they’re people, but they may as well playthings at this point. They make them grovel. Stand over them, use their toes to play with them. It seems the idea of truth or dare have somewhat gone out the window. From time to time they will have an idea and dare the other to do it. 

 

At some point, Bryan and Mitchell both also experience what it’s like to be a human tic tac for their Significant others. They both come out of it seemingly as traumatized as I was. The Girls set them down also on the table. And they begin to drink more. As if they weren’t already drunk enough on the power they’ve been given. They talk, occasionally looking at us and laughing. Bryan falls asleep. Mitchell and I sit in silence as we wait for what the girls decide to do next. 

 

We watch in horror as the girls lowly begin to get incredibly inebriated. They stutter their words, and their balance slowly disappears. Who knows what they’ll do to us when alcohol has gotten the better of their brains? Eventually, I see Katrina look over at us. 

 

“Candace, I dare you too-“Katrina starts to whisper the last bit. Candace Smiles and walks over to us. 

 

“You boys need to masturbate right now.” She says. Bryan is startled awake. We all look at each other unsure. The other two girls walk over, drunk and happy. “The first one to finish becomes food.” We look back at them in palpable horror. I’m not taking this.

 

“What if we don’t?” I shout at her. The girls look at each other in amusement. Candace grabs me suddenly. She brings me up so that my face is level with her eyes. “I’ll show you smart mouth.” I’m thrown. Caught by her mouth. 

 

“Candace no!” I hear Valentina. I land on Candace tongue. The feeling of being in a wet cave starting to become familiar. This time I’m face up. My body is slammed into the back of her teeth. Her tongue gives the back of my body on the good rub, I can tell that she’s taking in the taste of my body, and I think she’s enjoying it. Her tongue lets go. I’m back in her hand covered in saliva. 

 

“If you don’t, I’ll just eat all of you.” She says. Mitchell, Bryan, and I trade glances. Horrified, we begin rubbing ourselves. All three of us being as slow as possible. The girls watch. Katrina, and Candace both seeming to get a kick out of this. Valentina is worried, but the alcohol is starting to kill that worry. 

 

A violent force sends up all flying, I land on my back, the wind knocked out of my chest. I stand up, Candace’s fist still on the table. We’ve all gotten up. 

 

“Faster!” She shouts Mama’s hungry. God, I’m so close already, I don’t want to be the one eaten, but if we don’t then it doesn’t matter in the end. I begin rubbing harder and faster. The feeling is good, even if the situation isn’t near as pleasant. I force myself to think of how awful of a place we are in, and how horrible the feeling of being digested must be. Bryan makes a noise. I open my eyes. I watch was Candace picks him up. I look at Katrina, wouldn’t she be the one? Candace holds Bryan up to her face.

 

“Babe, babe please, stop her, you, you can’t let her do this. Babe, this isn’t funny anymore.” His pleadings continue. Candace turns him around so that he faces Katrina. 

 

“Bye Babe,” Katrina says cheerily. “You never lasted that long anyway.” This is fucked up. Candace popped Bryan like a pill. We all watch the movement in her mouth until finally, she swallows. It could be my imagination  I swear I can still hear his screams. 

 

Candace whispers something into Katrina’s ear. Katrina grabs Mitchell and me and drunkenly walks towards the creek. God, what next. She brings us away from the others. She sets us down on the ground. 

 

“Stay there, or you’ll end up like Bryan.” She says this and begins to pull off her pants. Then her panties, exposing herself. She stands over us. I think I see where this is going. She squats over us, and golden rain begins to shower us. It’s foul-smelling and warm. It soaks our entire bodies like a waterfall. I fight not to get any in my mouth or eyes. This is easily the most awful thing they could do to us.

 

“This is what you get for making me sit in that creek.” She continues. It goes on forever. When she finishes finally, she grabs us, and brings us back to the campsite, and puts us on the table. Piss still dripping off our bodies. Candace grabs us again. She begins walking to her tent.  


“Wait what are you doing?” Valentina calls out. 

 

“Oh, don’t worry!” Candace responds, waving her empty hand. “Your boyfriend will be fine. I won’t eat him or anything.” That was not entirely convincing. She brings us into her tent. As soon as she zips up the tent, she drops her pants and underwear. She Grabs Mitchell and looks at him. 

 

“Will, rub me, or you’ll be joining Bryan.” She says, not taking her eyes off of Mitchell. I approach. Up close, I was only about half as tall as her clitoris. I reach up and gingerly touch the squishy flesh. It’s already moist, and the smell was both abysmal and entrancing. I use both hands to rub her, making circular motions. She leans back, closing her eyes and exhaling.  I rub her for a while. 

 

She picks me up, and- oh god, she just shoved Bryan in her vagina. I hear muffled screams as she pushes him in, her. Moving as she makes the “come here” motion. I can tell Mitchell is not having a good time in there. 

 

“I didn’t tell you to stop.” I keep going. This moment never seems to end. Mitchell gives up screaming, just muffled groans of pain. Candace suddenly holds her breath then exhales, letting go of Mitchell. He slides out in a goopy mess. He’s still breathing. 


Part 7, The end. 


“Hey, Valentina!” Candace shouts, putting her clothes back on. 


“Yes?” Her voice was right outside the tent. She seems worried. Candace picks us both up. She opens the tent. Valentina is standing right outside the tent. Worry on her face, but inebriated. 


“I dare you to put Will in your thong,” Candace says. She hands me to Valentina.


“What?” 


“Put him in your thong, you know how they ‘want to be sat on’? well, this will bring a whole new meaning to that idea.” Candace laughs as she says this. I look at Valentina. She looks back at me. At war with herself. Katrina hands her another drink. She takes a sip. 


“Okay fine.” She says, then whispering to me,” I’m so sorry.” Candace begins to laugh. 

Enjoy the view!” Candace cries in laughter. Like a roller coaster, I’m jerked around. I’m looking down into Valentina’s pants, being pulled away from her body by her free hand. The roller coaster moves again. I’m suddenly inside her pants, her thong flings me up. Now I’m here, being held in Valentina’s crevice. It’s warm, her thong soft against my back, I have some room in between my sides and her cheeks. In front of me is, well is her asshole. And to be honest it looks way too exciting. Like some sort of crazy monster ready to eat its prey. I’ve pushed around as she begins to walk around. I assume to get more to drink. 

 

This view would have been not that bad, had I been about five or six feet taller. But now, if she wanted to, she could stuff me in there. I hear them talking out there, but it’s too muffled. I can’t tell who was saying what. Wait. No, please no. I hope that was my imagination. I could have sworn that I heard the word fart come out of, someone’s mouth. 


“Kiss me.” I hear Valentina shout. I look directly at the eye staring at me. God, I hope this gets me out of this situation. I lean forward. Approaching the orifice. Pursing my lips, I feel the muscles in her ass tighten. I open my eyes just in time to see her asshole open. There’s a gust of incredibly foul-smelling wind. The smell nearly causes me to pass out. What’s worse, is particles now cover my body. 


“I didn’t feel a kiss!” God, really? I close my eyes and tentatively make a second attempt. The muscles tighten similarly to before. I make the mistake of opening my eyes again. This time the whole opens, something drips out.  It isn’t a lot, but I have to get out of here. I hear her laughter. She moves more and more. I can hear her talking to the others. As the night goes on her walking becomes less and less balanced. She seems to be losing some bowel control, she keeps farting. Each one filling my lungs with putrid smells. My body is slowly being covered in shot particles. This night is going to last forever.

 

I feel her walk, as the night goes on, her and the others voices get louder, and make less and less sense. They are drinking way too much. I can’t handle this anymore. I try squirming, smacking her cheeks.

 

“Let me out!!” I shout. But it feels like it’s falling on deaf ears. She’s not listening. I keep squirming. She tightens her cheeks, but I’m not going to stop. I keep struggling. A force comes from behind me. I’m oh God. I’m in her asshole. All around are pulsating walls, warm and wet. The smell could kill a man. My legs are dangling. The air is so bad. I try to wiggle myself out. I’m successful. I fall back into the thong. My upper half covered in feces. Oh my god, I can still breathe.  

 

“Get me out of here!!.” I shout.

“No, I think that’s where you’ll spend the night.” I hear her say. “Speaking of *Hiccup* I think I need to go to bed.” 


“No, please, you can’t keep me here.” 


“I ca- *hiccup* -n and will.” 


“Why would you do this, what if you squish me?” 


“You’ll be fine *Hiccup* I thought you like spending the night in between the cheeks of my thick ass.” She lets out a massive wet fart. 


“Valentina doesn’t do this.” 


“But it’s so fun.” Another run shit hitting me in the face.


“I’ll do whatever you want” I’m so scared.


“Call me Goddess.” 


“Goddess.” I’m splashed by more shit. 


“Noooo, you need to mean it.” 


“ You are my goddess.” Again more. It’s getting hard to breathe.


“Hmm maybe if you promise to kiss my feet.” 


“ I will! You are my queen my Goddess. You are in charge of my life, just please stop this, please stop.”

“MMMM, let me sleep on it.” No Valentina NO!



I feel her drunkenly make way to the tent. I hear the unzipping. She’s laying down. I fall to her left check her right cheek pressing on me somewhat. I begin hitting. 


“Let… me… out” No use, I already hear her snoring. Nonetheless, I continue to struggle. I must escape. I can’t stay here. The smell is atrocious. And I fear that she’ll crush me in her sleep. The walls are too tight. I hear rumblings coming from inside. She keeps passing gas. I’m going to pass out. 


“Valentina please let me out.” I try saying. Tears beginning to stream down my face. There’s no point. I’m stuck, and she’s dead asleep. My only option is to wait it out and hope nothing happens. I get as relaxed as one in my situation possibly can and fall into a restless sleep. 


I’m awakened by a strange squishing sound. In front of me, the hole is opening. I’m splashed by diarrhea. 

 

“Valentina NO! Wake up, wake up, wake u-“Another round of diarrhea splashes onto my body it got into my mouth. The taste is unexplainable. Panic fills my entire body. “Babe. Please wake up.” Ahead starts pushing its way through her hole. Oh God, oh God she’s going to drown me. I start thrashing around. I can’t let this happen. More shit crawls out of her ass. I’m covered in it. 

 

“Valentina!! Please, babe, wake up. Don’t do this, I beg of you, I’ll clean your house, I’ll do your dishes. I’ll kiss your feet again. Let me out!” She keeps releasing gobs of runny shit. It’s filling up my enclosure. It’s warm and sticky. I move and try to hit her ass cheeks as hard as I can to wake her up. It burns with how warm it is.  


“You, you can’t do this. You are going to-“More in my mouth, I can’t even spit out I have to swallow. My gag reflex causes me to open my mouth to gag. More shit gets into my mouth. I swallow again this time keeping everything shut. It’s so hard not throwing up. 


“I’ll make you breakfast every morning; I’ll call you Goddess every day just wake up.” She Shits again. And keeps going. It’s like a fire hydrant. I try to breathe, but it gets in my lungs, I open my mouth but just end up swallowing more. My lungs are going to explode. I can’t even move my arms, I’m swimming in it. My head is getting light. I try to breathe one more time. My last time. 



Epilogue: Valentina’s realization.


When Valentina woke up, her head ached. She was surprised she had made it into her tent. She should hardly remember the on goings of last night. She stared at the roof of the tent. She rolled over to look at Will and felt the mess in her pants.


‘” Oh shit, Will.”


Epilogue: Mitchell's end. 

 

When Candace was done using me as A dildo and was handing Will of to Valentina, I hid In a Purple Fang box. I hear her looking for me. Fortunately, she’s too drunk to effectively look. 

 

“Where are you, little man?” I’m not going to say shit. I’m surviving this. There’s no way I’m going to end up Bryan. She’s not going to eat me. No way in hell. I hear her lay down. Ahhaahahaha dumb bitch. I fall asleep. It’s a pretty good sleep too. My body tired from the amount of craziness it was put through today. 


The box moves suddenly. I open my eyes looking up at Candace’s face. The Sun is up. She looks sick. Oh god, She looks sick. 

 

“Candace don’t I’m in-“ Too late. She opens her mouth flooding the box with warm liquid. It crushes me like a massive weight. It stops for a second then more, and more. I try to swim up to the surface of the vomit, but it’s too heavy. How much fucking food did she eat last night? The acid in the vomit begins to burn my eyes and skin. I just have to swim to the-. More she vomits more. It pushes me back to the bottom. My skin is gone, everything burns. I can’t breathe. CANDACE YOU HO- 

 


 

 


 


 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10341