Living Together by Navar51
Summary:

 

Ryan lives a normal life for a tiny: he works online, he keeps in shape at the local gym, he games online with friends he never meets, and he tries his best to avoid getting stepped on. Of course it was just his luck that the apartment he lived in got foreclosed on and now he’s been evicted.

Thankfully one of his online friends, Lena, offers to let him crash with her. Of course, having never met, Ryan doesn’t know she’s a bit bigger than he thinks.

 

 

Note: There will be no deaths in this story.

 


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 67589 Read: 96258 Published: April 08 2021 Updated: August 20 2022

1. CH1. Evicted by Navar51

2. CH2. Roommates! by Navar51

3. CH3. Teased and Confused by Navar51

4. CH4. All Work, No Play by Navar51

5. CH5. A Day Like Any Other by Navar51

6. CH6. Getting Comfy by Navar51

CH1. Evicted by Navar51
Author's Notes:

First chapter of my first story! Pretty excited.

 

Its pretty introductory, no sexytimes yet. I'm a pretty slow burn type of writer, so you'll have to bear with me as we make our way through, and to, our tags.

Please note: I don't do murder, even accidential. The vore is non-fatal.

 

 

-------

 

Ryan sat down in his now empty apartment, hanging his head in his hands. What was he going to do? First, he was passed up on for a promotion, and now he was getting evicted? With a heavy sigh he looked around the room, picturing his things where they had been just hours ago.

Just his luck. The building didn't pass health and safety, and there wasn't a clause in his contract concerning this. He didn't even get his security deposit back! He was just told to pack up and get out. At least the city sent a normal sized moving crew to get his stuff sent to a storage locker until he found someplace to live. Made moving easy when they could just pinch up his tiny boxes and carry them in a much larger box.

He still had his laptop, a few changes of clothes, his phone, and some other odds and ends. It just sucked. Being tiny wasn't the best draw in life either, but that was less of an issue nowadays though.

Oh, being tiny in a world built mostly for "normal" people. Streets too big, can't drive cars, getting stepped on occasionally, can't go out when it rains, etc. Thankfully, evolution had made the little people hard to kill; between the dense bones and strong skin, they weren't going to die from a normal sized step. It just made for an... inconvenient life.

Used to be that life was a lot worse for a tiny. It was only 50 years ago that tinies gained proper human rights, and before that it was an exceedingly difficult life. Thankfully, times change and now they were considered just as human as a normal person, only smaller. Well, the polite way to speak was supposed to be "small" and "big", but Ryan wasn't concerned with this. He was tiny, they were normal: end of story.

Such is life.

Not that being tiny was so bad. Food was cheap, especially the bulk stuff. As was housing, supposedly. If you could find a nice tiny apartment complex in this city, you were set. Unfortunately, good housing was the hard part. Can't just live in a box with some water, that would get the landlord fined, tiny homes had to have the same basics any normal person would want.

And that was expensive, especially the electric parts. Some normal apartment buildings constructed tiny apartment buildings on one of their floors, easy to maintain and safe from the weather. Others stuck them between floors, but having your room shake because your upstairs neighbor decided to take a step was awful. Decent apartments were slim pickings, according to apartment finding sites.

So getting evicted sucked, doubly so for a tiny.

Ryan looked at his phone, eyeing the time. Just after 5 PM, and he couldn't crash here. He'd have to go to an inn or hotel for the night, and those were always kind of disgusting. Some things were the same regardless of size, but rats and cockroaches were especially annoying to wake up to for a tiny.

Ryan scratched his head, trying to remember any of the better places to stay in the city but was interrupted by his phone dinging.

It was his group chat, Ryan's online (and only) friends. He'd let them know what was going on and they'd sent their sympathies, along with a bunch of "oof" and "crying" emojis. Nice people, his people. Nobody was big or small, normal or tiny. Just losers playing games together.

==

(Apakoript): that sucks man, good luck

[YOU](Orion): thanks

(ODAMAN): :oof: :oof: :oof:

(Turkey-Blaster): You should try Mangin Apartments. They're p good.

(Halan23): i had to move back home last week, it sucks.

(ODAMAN): :oof: :oof:

(Steel Rider): Don't let it get to you, at least you're not strapped for cash right?

(Apakoript): mangin apartments suck always leaking.

(Apakoript): don't go with big name places look for ezer ones

(LenaManera): hearts out to you @Orion!

(ODAMAN): :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof:

(Turkey-Blaster): Mangin aren't that bad

(Apakoript): odaman I swear to god ill drive to your house and slap you

(ODAMAN): :oof:

Multiple people are typing

==

Ryan smirked, scrolling up through older messages. At least you always had friends, even if you never got to see them.

He sat on the floor for a few more minutes, scrolling through chat. He couldn't stay there forever though.

So, with a sigh, Ryan stood up and exited his apartment. The hallway was empty, the other tenants already having cleared out. Bag over his shoulder, he marched through the empty halls. He considered keeping his keys, they wouldn't need them, before dropping them in the bin. He didn't need any reasons for his landlord to contact him, especially not for theft.

Leaving the tiny section of the apartment complex, he surveyed the massive hall for normal tenants. The hallway outside the tiny apartment was built for normals and had the tiny section behind a small door under a strategically placed table. When he had first moved in, Ryan had found it degrading, reduced to a hole in the wall, but it was life, and you made do.

It took a few minutes to leave the building, the long hallways remaining quiet as he stayed close to the wall. There weren't any normals around, but it was a habit of his to just stay out of the way. Taking the tiny exit door right next to the comparatively massive steel normal door, he stepped out onto the city street.

Thankfully, Ryan lived in a much quieter part of town, no skyscrapers in sight. The highest any building got around here was five stories, but most were under three. Of course, that was in normal measurements. You wouldn't see any tiny building reach over two stories, and none around here. All the tiny stores and such were built into existing normal buildings, most already closing for the night.

Sticking close to the buildings, Ryan walked down the street. He wanted to make the best of what sunlight was left in the day. He didn't fancy getting gobbled up by a stray dog or cat, and he'd managed to avoid the experience all his life with only a handful of close calls. Not about to break that streak now. While, yeah, he'd survive the experience; it would be disgusting and humiliating to experience.

Ryan shook the thoughts from his head, walking just a little bit faster down the street in the setting sunlight.

Normal sized cars and vans drove by, a few normal people strode by as well, noses in their phones. None of the normals even noticed Ryan, which he felt was a success. He'd learned from a young age to avoid getting stepped on and staying out of sight. When you're less than 2 inches tall, normals don't tend to spot you unless they were already looking for you. Both a blessing, and a curse.

Not that Ryan disliked normal though; he was just wary of getting stepped on. Of course he'd heard stories of tinies getting taken advantage of by normals. Not so much these days, but occasionally on the news you'd hear about it.

Ryan would rather not think of that though.

Ryan considered stopping at MinMart to grab something for dinner, something quick and easy. But, its lights were out and it was closed for the day, so Ryan moved on. Guess he'd have to wait till he got to the station, not that he was hungry anyway.

There was a tiny metro station a few blocks away, one of many dotted around, that could take him to an exclusively tiny section of the city. It seemed like the best plan of action at this point, anyway. He wasn't about to go home to his parents, they lived several cities away, and he didn't really know anyone else in this city. He knew two friends online who lived here, but they'd never met.

And, knowing Odaman, that was probably for the best.

So, to the tiny part of town it was. At least the hotels there were better than their normal sized counterparts.

The streetlights were flickering on just as he reached the station. It was about the same size as a fire hydrant, though dark blue, with a small open door at the bottom. There'd be an elevator inside to take him down to the actual station. He stepped inside the booth and pressed the button, looking around at the empty station awkwardly as he waited for the elevator.

After a minute, he hit the button again, to no avail.

Ryan groaned, punching the elevator button in frustration. More luck. Leaning out of the elevator booth, he spotted the sign hanging above the entrance he hadn't bothered reading.

OUT OF ORDER. PLEASE USE 45th STREET STATION. THANK YOU.

He leaned back into the booth, sitting on a bench against the wall. It was nearly dark out now, the light of the booth and the streetlamps being the only illumination. Besides the headlights of cars anyway.

45th was a thirty-minute walk when you didn't have to worry about getting stepped on or being spotted by an ally cat.

This day just kept getting better, didn't it?

He pulled out his phone, eying the Co-ride app he'd downloaded. Obviously, the drivers (normals) were used to picking up tiny passengers, but it was always sort of awkward being literally picked up by a stranger. Unfortunately for Ryan, he didn't really see any other choice.

Putting off the decision, he flipped back to his group chat. They'd gotten into an argument about apartments and were now in a voice chat hashing it out. Ryan considered filling them in on his new predicament but was distracted by a notification.

He flicked it open. A message from LenaManera. Raising a brow, he tapped the notification.

==

(LenaManera): Hey, did you figure out where you'll be staying for the night?

==

Ryan looked at the message for a moment.

He'd met Lena, her real name, nearly ten years ago while they were both still seniors in high school. They'd met in a lobby for Dunekickers, which was an honestly awful game, but they stayed in touch and eventually became proper friends.

Well, online friends, at any rate. Ryan had hoped more of a relationship could grow out of their friendship but had been... unable to step up with anything.

Ryan typed out a reply.

==

[YOU](Orion): No, just found out the station near me is out of order.

(LenaManera): Oh no!

(LenaManera): Which one?

[YOU](Orion): corner of 2nd and Apricot. In Alem.

(LenaManera): :(

(LenaManera): Oh wow, I live a couple blocks away, you can stay at my place if you need

==

Ryan blinked. That close? He'd been living this close to one of his friends and just hadn't known? It was surprising, to say the least. Still, the idea of staying at her place was enticing, but he didn't want to impose.

==

[YOU](Orion): Are you sure?

(LenaManera): Of course :)

[YOU](Orion): Then yeah, I really appreciate it

(LenaManera): Great! I'll come get you

[YOU](Orion): Just send me your address, no need for both of us to be out

[YOU](Orion): hello?

==

Ryan stood up, leaning out of the little booth the station elevator was in. It was pretty dark now, but the streetlamps high above were bright enough to illuminate most of the sidewalk in either direction. It really wasn't safe to be out at night for a tiny, hopefully she'd be okay. He'd actually had a crush on her for the past few years, so the idea of meeting her in person was an exciting, if nerve wracking, thought.

Ryan never worried about his looks: he'd been told he was decently attractive and made sure to visit the nearby gym a few times a week. Still, he'd never met her before, but knew she had a similar lifestyle: working online, visiting the gym, gaming. What if she didn't find him attractive? What if she thought he was ugly? He never thought they'd meet face to face, what was he going to do?

He shook the thoughts from his head and took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair. No use worrying about that. Best to just go with the flow and see what happens.

Ryan looked back out onto the street, still worrying. A normal walked by the station at a brisk walk, stepping around the hydrant sized obstruction. The sky was dark and, judging by some of the normals on the street pulling out umbrellas, it looked like it was going to rain. Seems like he'd be staying in the booth for a while.

Ryan whipped out his phone, checking to see if Lena had responded. Nothing.

==

[YOU](Orion): it looks like its going to rain, ill just wait at the booth

[YOU](Orion): send me your address and I'll head out when it clears

[YOU](Orion): Lena?

==

"Shit." Ryan swore softly under his breath, looking back out into the street.

Rain was no place for tinies, especially in a city. Most storm-drains were tiny-proof, but there were exceptions or simply damages. Being swept away was a real danger, and Lena was about to walk righ-

A bolt of lightning crashed, and, like a signal, rain began to pour down. Ryan stepped quickly away from the open entrance to the booth, large droplets outside briefly splashing him with cold water. The sound of pouring rain hammering the booth drowned out the sound of the massive cars driving by, but at least he was dry, more or less.

Ryan swallowed, looking back at his phone. Still no response. She wasn't stupid, she wouldn't go out in the rain. Still, she wasn't responding, that was enough to make him worry.

Outside, the rain wasn't letting up. A normal ran by, splashing water with each step as they rushed to get out of the rain. Occasionally the rain would let up for a second as someone with an umbrella walked by the booth. Ryan paced inside.

Even if he weren't worried about Lena, Ryan would be nervous about this weather and his predicament. First the missed promotion, then the eviction, then the broken station, then the rain, now Lena. It just kept piling on.

Another normal ran by, shouting something about the weather (Ryan sympathized). He let out a shaky breath and sat down on the bench. Again. Another normal went by the station, splashing water.

The next set of normal footsteps splashed to a stop outside the booth, the sound of rain pattering on an umbrella replacing the cacophony of rain on the booth. Ryan looked out the door. Must be trying to cross the street, or checking their phone?

The feet outside shifted, sliding on the concrete sidewalk as the normal knelt down. Ryan sat on the bench, puzzled for a moment, wondering what this normal was doing as the face of said normal appeared in the doorway. Or, well, their eye did. Ryan didn't quite know what to do, so he waved at the giant eye that filled up the door.

"Nice weather?" Ryan said, trying to figure out what this normal was doing. Maybe they were here to fix the elevator?

"I knew it! I'd recognize that voice anywhere!" The normal, a girl, exclaimed with what might have been a smile. It was hard to tell by just looking at her eye. "Well, I mean your voice is slightly off from what I'm used to, I guess. But still, definitely Orion."

Ryan stared at the giant eye for a moment, processing. He was almost certain he knew her voice as well. Tinies had slightly better hearing than normals, so there wasn't a pitch issue on his end. But this normal's voice almost sounded like...

"Lena?" Ryan squeaked out, continuing to return the normal's gaze. Yeah, she was definitely smiling now, he could tell by the slight squint of her eye.

"Yep! Oh man, I thought you might be small, but I wasn't 100% sure until you said you were at this station." She got out, in her usual, Lena fast-paced manner. "I mean, I knew you didn't know I was big, but I couldn't be sure about that either, so I just didn't say anything, its not like I'd expected us to ever meet, I thought you were in another state, it never occurred to me that you'd be in my city, but then Turkey mentioned the apartment chain and I was like ‘oh I know those' and thought you might live near me, and I was right!"

She had only taken a breath at the end of that tirade, and Ryan sat on the bench, still comprehending his situation. Lena was normal?

Since he didn't say anything, Lena seemed to pick up on his bewilderment. "Oh right, uh, this must be pretty strange, huh?" She said a little sheepishly, her giant eye looking away from him, peering around the station. Ryan nodded slowly; his brain still stuck on this discovery, his eyes locked on the massive blue one that apparently belonged to his friend. His thoughts weren't racing, there weren't a million thoughts per second, his brain was just... stuck.

Lena was still bent down to the booth's door, swaying slightly on her knees. Her eye moved back onto him as she began to speak. "Soooo... my offer is still on the table, you know. Crashing at my place, I mean. Better than the rain, I think." Ryan nodded again, his brain still hitting the brick wall.

Lena waited another second before she shifted outside. "Look, it's a bit uncomfortable to be crouching down like this, and the rain is pretty cold..." She trailed off, noticing that Ryan was still spaced out. Ryan, to his credit, was almost finished working his way through the thought. Almost...

It suddenly clicked and he shook his head, locking his eyes on her one giant one. "Lena, you're normal!" His eyes were wide, and his mouth was slightly ajar; he was astonished.

There was a pause before Lena leaned away from the booth, laughing. Ryan blushed, not quite expecting this reaction.

"Well... yeah?" She managed while still laughing as Ryan's mind burst with questions, his mouth still partially open.

"Holy smokes Lena, how the hell did you keep this to yourself! Does the whole group chat know? You knew I was tiny? Does Odaman know?" Ryan said, standing up and taking a few steps towards Lena. She forced down the laugh and moved a little closer.

"Well, you didn't exactly ask, nobody else asked either, I had a hunch you were tiny, and hell no. I wouldn't trust Odaman with an empty matchbook, let alone anything more than my name." She shifted again, looking around the street, rain still coming down.

"While I don't mind being in the rain, can we get back to my place? It's pretty cold out and the rain is drenching my jeans." She said, looking back at Ryan. Ryan stood there a moment longer, before rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't know, to be honest. I just..." He let out a breath, weighing his options. He'd interacted with normals frequently before, especially back home. With his parents he'd even had a few normal family friends, but that was a long time ago. And, a surprisingly, he still felt bashful around Lena.

His crush on her was apparently not swayed by her size, he realized.

Lena looked at him with concern. "I realize this revelation is probably a lot to take in right now, but the rain is no place for a small, and I'm not going to retract my offer." She waited, and Ryan realized she was right. This storm could last a while: she was the best choice right now.

Ryan nodded, stepping towards the door to the booth. "You're right, of course you are." Lena moved out of the way, sitting up, as Ryan stepped out onto the sidewalk.

"This is just a lot for me to take... in..." He looked up at Lena's pale face, partially shadowed by her umbrella. She was as beautiful as he'd imagined. Long black hair fell around her shoulders, framing her pale face. Her lips were lifted into a comforting smile as she looked down at him on the pavement. She was on her knees so, thankfully, she didn't seem insanely tall right now. She'd put on a red raincoat and, as she had mentioned, a pair of now thoroughly soaked jeans.

"I suppose I am, aren't I?" She smirked, leaning towards him a little. He swallowed, gripping the strap of his bag on his shoulder. He fought the urge to take a step back from the normal sized woman, remembering to breathe.

This was Lena. Sure, she's bigger than you though, but still Lena.

"Well," Lena started. "I'll be honest. I don't really interact much with smalls. How do... how should I..." She bit her lip and looked away from Ryan, clearly not sure how to phrase her question. The hand not holding her umbrella was partially extended, showing she had some idea of what to do.

"If you set your hand on the ground, I can climb on." Ryan offered, motioning to the sidewalk next to him.

She nodded, her smile returning as she lowered her hand down next to him. Ryan took a breath and hauled himself up onto his friend's hand, rolling to the center of her palm and remaining sitting. She didn't wait long before she lifted him up, the inertia knocking him onto his back as she stood up from the ground completely.

"Alright!" She said, watching him sit back up in the palm of her hand. "Thank you for riding the Lena transport services. Keep your arms and legs and yada yada." She trailed off, giggling as she turned to begin walking. "This is kinda neat, y'know?" She smiled down at him as she walked through the rainy streets. "I'd like to think we've known each other for a long while, so it's great to meet you face to face."

Lena lifted Ryan up to her face, close enough for him to feel her breaths. Comfortingly warm compared to the cold air the rain brought with it. "That, and you're probably the only small I've been properly acquainted with."

Ryan smiled at this, waving his hand at her. "You're the first online friend I've met IRL too. And probably the largest friend I have."

"Well, you certainly have a way of complimenting a woman, dontcha?" Lena said, raising a brow towards the much smaller guy in the palm of her hand.

"Well, you, uh... I mean-" Ryan stammered before Lena cut him off with a laugh.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I'm just teasing you." She smiled down at Ryan, and he rubbed the back of his head, feeling his face warm up a tad. Hopefully she couldn't see it.

"Anyway, should I call you Orian, Ryan, or... oh, Ryan?" Lena hung on the last option dramatically, like a damsel in distress.

Ryan chuckled, shaking his head as Lena smirked. Despite her size, she was clearly the same Lena he'd known for the past few years. Bad jokes were her ultimate weapon.

"Ryan is fine." He said, and she nodded, coming to a stop.

"Well Ryan, here we are!" She motioned out with her umbrella towards the steps of a townhouse. Ryan's eyes went wide and looked up at Lena. "You can afford one of these?"

She shrugged. "It's been in my family for ages, paid off years ago."

Lena walked up the steps to the door, letting the umbrella drop when they were under the awning. She let out a breath as she rummaged through her coat pocket.

"There we go," She muttered, fishing out a key and unlocking the door. "home sweet home!"

She stepped inside, managing to keep her passenger somewhat level on her hand as she slipped her boots off and hung up her umbrella. Placing a hand on her hip, she held Ryan out in front of her, facing into the small abode.

"Well, its not much space, but its home." She motioned down the hallway next to the stairs. "Down there is the kitchen, and halfway down on the left is the living room." She moved Ryan so he could see down the hall. "Under the stairs are my washer and dryer. No wizards, sorry."

Lena leaned over towards the stairs, pointing up them. "Up there is my bedroom and bathroom. And a closet, I guess. Oh, and an entrance to the attic, but I try not to go up there."

Ryan nodded, taking in the massive home of his normal friend. He'd been in a few, but never for very long. He'd be spending the night here though and it was a bit to take in. He could almost picture this place as if it was sized for him, but the illusion was broken instantly as the hand he sat on shifted.

"It's a very nice house, Lena." He said decidedly, looking back towards her.

"Thanks! I try to keep it tidy." She grinned down at him. "I need to get this raincoat off, let me just..." She turned and lowered her hand to a small table with a succulent in the center. Ryan climbed off, immediately missing the warmth she'd unwittingly been sharing with him.

She tugged the coat off, hanging it on a hook next to the door. She was wearing a white tank-top underneath with the logo of Never 41 on it. Her arms were just as pale as her hands and face, with a light layer of muscle tone. He did his best not to stare at her chest, only noting they were huge compared to him, but probably a little over a handful to another normal.

"Alright, my computer has a microport set if you want to hook up to it." Lena said before thinking a moment, her brows furrowing together before she looked down at Ryan. "Wait, you do have a computer on you, right?"

Ryan scoffed, welcoming the far more normal distraction, pointing to his bag. "I've got my laptop. Never leave home without it." She smirked before lowering her hand down to the table, letting him climb back onboard.

Ryan hadn't noticed her warmth before, he'd been too caught up in the thoughts he'd been stuck in, but since she sat him down, he noticed it's absence. Her hand radiated warmth and was also rather soft, despite the ridges of her finger and palm prints. It was a strange thing to think, and one he tried not to dwell on as his host turned to the stairs.

"I'm gonna drop you off in my room on my desk for now. The ports should be within reach, I think, on the front." Lena climbed the stairs two steps at a time, forcing Ryan to hug flat to the palm of her hand as she bounced.

"L-l-L-le-LenaA!" He managed, his voice swaying with the rise and fall of her hand. At the top of the stairs, Lena smiled apologetically down at him. "Oh, right, uh, sorry about that. Still new to this whole ‘carrying my friend' stuff."

Ryan waved her off as she continued down the short hall into her bedroom. It was darkly colored, with her bed against one wall, a closet next to that, and the desk against the other wall. Between all this was a window, it's blinds drawn closed. On the desk sat her computer, which she lowered him next to.

Ryan hopped off, already unslinging his bag. Lena hit her keyboard, the screen lighting up as she typed in her password. The screen was massive, way wider than Ryan's standard monitor. Ryan glanced down at his laptop, already missing his normal desktop.

"Ports should be right... here." Her finger flipped over a tiny panel where a few ethernet ports, usb slots, and outlets were collecting dust. "Hook up, I'll be right back." She picked something up from her bed and stepped out of the room, out of sight.

Ryan got to work busying himself with plugging in his laptop. It was nice to be doing something relatively normal. His past hour had been anything but normal. Hell, it hadn't even been an hour since he'd learned Lena was normal.

Thinking about that fact still made his head a little dizzy, so he focused on getting the laptop up and running. Getting the right plugs in, he switched on his laptop, waiting for it to boot up. He heard Lena return to the room behind him, her footsteps loud in the old house.

"Man, I didn't know you were so worried!" Ryan looked up at her, spotting her phone in her hand. She'd also changed out of the soaking wet jeans into a pair of pajama pants, covered in little dog bones.

Ryan cleared his throat as she sat down at her desk, her upper body still towering over him. "Well, I still thought you were a tiny, like me. Then you didn't respond..." Her phone came down next to Ryan with a heavy thunk, the screen switching off.

"Now I feel like I should have just told you I was... normal." She said, biting her lip again. "I already knew you were small, I should have said something."

Ryan leaned back on the edge of her phone, looking up at his friend. "How did you know I was a tiny anyway?"

Lena laid her arms on the desk, resting her head on them as she looked at Ryan. "Well..." Lena thought. "You said at one point you wished you could get a driver's license, back when we first met. And quite a few times since then you've complained about getting stepped on, or whatever." She smirked. "You weren't exactly hiding your size."

She frowned, looking away. "I didn't want to tell you, or anyone else in the chat, about my height so that I wouldn't be... well, so I wouldn't be the odd one out. I guess."

She blushed a little, sitting up in her chair. "Despite my obviously drop dead, gorgeous looks, I was already an outcast in high school. I didn't want that online too." She smiled a little sadly, before shrugging.

"Whatever, it's in the past. At least you know what I look like now, right?"

Ryan nodded, logging into his laptop. "Its still strange, but yeah. Its nice to know."

Lena leaned on one arm, raising a brow. "Strange?"

Ryan took a breath, remembering she had teased him like this earlier. "Well, I now have a friend that can literally hold me in the palm of her hand. Hell, your mouse is bigger than me." He sighed, looking up at Lena. "It's a bit to get used to; I don't exactly hang out with normals regularly you know."

She chuckled. "Yeah, that's fair." She moved one of her hands over to him, judging him against her finger. "You are pretty small, huh?" Her brows furrowed, realizing something.

"I guess my house isn't really built for smalls, huh? I'll have to do something about that if you're going to room with me."

Ryan stared at her. "Room with you?"

It was Lena's turn to blush a little, suddenly looking at her monitor as she typed in her own password, again. "Well, I mean, if you want to. I'd be down for a roommate, never had one before."

Ryan considered this. He'd never entertained the idea of rooming with a normal before. Sure, it wasn't unheard of, and there were things you could buy to facilitate a tiny living in a normal house, but he'd thought this was going to be a short-term stay.

He looked up at Lena, who was busying herself with her computer, fingers typing away. It wouldn't be half bad though, if he were rooming with her.

Ryan played it off nonchalantly, stretching. "If you're okay with having a tiny as a roommate, I'd be fine having a normal as a roommate."

Lena beamed, returning her attention to the tiny on her desk. "Really? That's great!" Her fingers drummed on the desk as she thought aloud.

"First I'll have to look into one of those shower dealies, so you don't have to use the sink. Or maybe one of those InHomes? Though, you could probably just use the tub. Food should be easy-" She stopped, blushing. "I'm getting ahead of this, I think!"

Ryan laughed, a little bit of nervous energy working its way out of him. "Well, at least one of us is!"

Lena started laughing too, still blushing as a little bit of tension left her shoulders. "Yeah, sorry! I'm just excited! Its... this is just so cool!" Suddenly, without warning, Ryan was snatched up in Lena's fingers. His laptop clattered to the desk as Lena picked up her tiny friend, hugging him to her cheek.

Ryan was startled, to say the least. He'd never been so casually picked up before, and never hugged like this. Her cheek was soft, still a little damp from the rain, but warm. After a second of essentially nuzzling him, Lena froze up. The cheek he was pressed up against warmed up intensely before she pulled him away, staring at him like a deer in the headlights.

Her face was as red as a pepper, staring at Ryan. The tiny stared back, equally as taken aback by her actions. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Lena smiled nervously.

"I, uh, sorry!" Lena quickly lowered her hand to her desk, depositing her tiny friend on the mousepad. Ryan stared up at her as she continued talking. "I didn't really- I was excited! I've always been a hugger, and I didn't think twice, I should have warned you, I shouldn't have even picked you up like that! I mean, I should have asked before picking you up, or, no! I shouldn't have tried to hug you anyway, that probably made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry."

All at once her mad ramblings stopped, and her eyes remained on Ryan, filled with guilt. Ryan took a breath and stood up, making a show of dusting himself off. In reality, he was just collecting his thoughts, so he needed a moment.

He shrugged dramatically, putting his arms out. "Don't worry about it, I'm a hugger too!" He said, lying. Well, he wasn't not a hugger. He just never had anyone to hug in the first place. And he'd be lying if he said he didn't like Lena's version of a hug.

But, mostly, he just wanted her to not look so worried and guilty.

"I liked the hug, really I did, but some warning would be nice when you want to pick me- my laptop!"

Ryan turned and sprinted over to his laptop, picking it up from where it fell on the desk. He felt Lena loom over him, leaning down to check with him. Flipping the small computer in his hands, he breathed a sigh of relief. No damage.

Ryan set it back down, turning back to Lena. He had to stop himself from backpedaling when he saw how close she'd gotten, her face filled with concern and a bit of guilt. She wasn't so close that he could reach out and touch her face, but she was close enough for him to feel her warm breath as she sighed with relief.

"Oh thank goodness, It would have been awful if I'd broken that." She sat up, backing away from Ryan. She gave him a small smile, hands under her desk. "I'll be more careful, especially since we'll be living together."

Lena seemed get a little excited at the prospect again, before closing her eyes as she breathed out meditatively. Ryan had always known her as a person to get caught up in excitement, so this wasn't all too surprising; it was the difference in their sizes that worried him.

While he'd be fine, physically, getting dropped, stepped on, or whatever: it wasn't something he had to worry about on a daily basis. Living with Lena though; that might change things.

"Well, if you're laptop is all set, wanna play something?" Lena offered, raising an eyebrow in challenge.

Ryan sat down next to her phone again, leaning against it like the back of a chair. "Well, yeah, of course!"

For the next few hours the two of them hopped between different games, talking shit to each other or the enemy team if there was one. It was different, playing games with someone who was in the room with you. He hadn't done this since high school, before he even met her, but it was just as much fun, if not more so.

It was a little distracting, having Lena right there the entire time. She was beautiful, he'd even use gorgeous like she had jokingly said earlier. It also didn't hurt that, from his spot on the desk, her chest was pretty much level with him, sometimes pressed against the desk when she leaned forward. He was a guy, and what guy couldn't appreciate boobs?

Okay, gay guys, but still. He thought his point still stood.

Despite his two distractions, he did his best to focus on the games they were playing and just having fun with a friend he'd known since high school. Ignoring the fact that he was sitting on her desk with Lena towering above him, it felt normal. Kinda.

It was a little after 11 that Lena yawned, sitting back in her chair as they finished one last match of Striker-Count. "Damn, I lost track of time." She groaned, exiting the game as she hung her head back. Ryan sat his laptop aside and stood up, stretching. Wooden desks made for terrible seats.

Lena looked down at him, a tired smile on her face. She started to speak, but was quickly interrupted by another yawn. Ryan could do little to fight his own yawn as well, so they sat there a moment longer.

Eventually, Lena nodded. "Yeah, I think it's time for bed."

She stood up, twisting her hips. "Now, I obviously don't have a proper bed for you. Any ideas on how you'd like to sleep?"

Ryan thought a moment. It would be a strange night no matter what he chose, wouldn't it? Nothing his size was in the building, aside from the clothes in his backpack. He shrugged, falling back on the ol' tried and true that he'd read about.

"Do you have any winter socks?" He said, before realizing how humiliating that would be. He stuffed the feeling down; it's just a sock.

Lena nodded, lowering her hand to the desk for Ryan to climb up onto. A moment later, they were across the room, Lena opening a massive drawer full of socks, picking through it. She pulled out a simple grey sock, squeezing it as she nodded. "Yeah, that should be pretty comfy." She smiled. "You'll probably be comfier than me tonight."

Ryan chuckled, hopping off her hand onto her nightstand as she sat the sock down on it. "I hope so, it'll be pretty weird to sleep in a sock though."

Lena sat on her bed, pursing her lips. "Well, it'll have to do for now, right?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Ryan stepped onto the sock, the plush material pressing down beneath his feet. Oh man, that was comfier than he'd expected.

"Hey..." Lena started, and Ryan looked over at her. She was blushing a little again, not looking directly at him as she wrung her hands together.

"Can I maybe, I dunno, get another hug?" She fixed him with a hopeful smile, one that Ryan couldn't say no to if he tried. Not that he'd have said no anyway. He simply opened his arms, nodding so she could see.

Lena grinned, showing off her pearly whites as her fingers nimbly lifted him from her sock. She carried him up to her face and pressed him against her cheek once again. This time, Ryan returned the hug as best he could, spreading out his arms on her cheek.

They held the hug for a little before she returned him to his sock-bed, looking away so he could change into some sweat-pants. Once they were both situated, and Ryan feeling very comfortable in his sock sleeping bag, she flicked off the lamp, leaving them both in darkness.

Ryan lay there, in the dark, considering his day. It had been pretty bad, up till he got to Lena's. Then, he was happier than he'd been in a long while. He rolled over in the sock, facing Lana, even if he couldn't see her.

"I'm sort of glad I got evicted today, now that I think of it."

He heard Lena shift in bed a little, rolling to face him. "I didn't want to say anything, but yeah. I'm glad too." She paused. "Still sucks you got evicted though."

They chuckled tiredly together before Lena yawned again, Ryan being just close enough to feel her warm breath from where he lay.

"Good night Ryan."

"Good night Lena." Ryan responded, closing his eyes. It was a strange day with a mix of emotions he'd never felt before but, in the end, he felt... good.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Leave a review if you'd like.

There will be more to come, I hope to make this a weekly series, but I've said that before on other stories and utterly failed to hold that up. So, we'll have to wait and see!

CH2. Roommates! by Navar51
Author's Notes:

Second chapter! Don't know how quickly the next chapter will arrive, but it probably won't be as long as this one, which was unexpectedly long.

A bit more lewd, but not outright so in this chapter. Mostly day in the life sort of stuff and some very low-level tease.

--

 

Lena's arm swung out, hitting her alarm before it even went off. The damn thing almost never woke her up these days, so she got used to turning it off before it even started buzzing. She lay there for a while longer, rolling onto her side as she slowly woke up. Her bed was way too comfy for someone to wake up quickly, so she snuggled down into the blankets as she tried to decide whether she'd be getting up yet.

She huffed, deciding to just get the morning started already.

Pulling her eyes open, Lena's gaze moved to a few stray sunbeams that made it through her blinds. It must have been early morning. Still, she was damn tired after staying up so late. She yawned, rolling onto her back once again.

Staring at the ceiling, Lena began to smile as she remembered yesterday. It had started out pretty normal for a Friday: she worked till four, gamed for a bit, and went to bed much too late. But it wasn't a good day because it was normal; no it was because of the friend that was currently sleeping on her nightstand. Her new roommate, if things worked out.

Trying to move quietly now that she remembered him, the normal-sized woman rolled over in bed to check on Ryan. He was still asleep, somewhat dwarfed by the sock he'd used as a makeshift sleeping bag. She certainly hadn't expected to meet him yesterday. Hell, before yesterday she thought they'd never meet in person.

They'd met online ten years ago in high school and quickly became friends as they gamed away senior year. At the time, Ryan was Lena's only friend, at least until they found the other nerds that now argued in the group chat. He proved to be a good friend, and one she cherished. She'd noticed early on just how attached she was to him as her first real friend, and she knew that's where her crush stemmed from.

She blushied, still staring at him as he slept. Of course she had never expected him to be a small when she met him online. By the time she figured it out, she was crushing pretty hard on him. Their size difference was a big factor in how she approached their relationship though, especially back then. She was pretty sure the little idiot hadn't even noticed she was a big; he'd never said anything at least, so she had kept that difference to herself.

Ryan seemed to be getting used to her size though, which warmed Lena's heart like she hadn't expected.

Of course, him being small led to younger Lena constantly wondering if they could ever work out in a relationship as she had first hoped back in high school. Her much younger, and slightly more hormonal, past self had done a lot of research into the matter. She was pretty sure that if they had met, in person, nine or ten years ago she might have scared him off with her eagerness.

With time comes understanding though, and Lena knew she'd never be as overbearing or as controlling as her younger self might have been. Now, she just wanted her friend to not be worried about living with her.  Hell, she wanted more than that, but relationships don't bloom in a day so she'd have to be patient.

Sure, she'd hugged him twice now, something she knew was uncommon between smalls and bigs, but that was just in her huggy nature. Ryan understood she was a hugger at least, and who wouldn't want a hug anyway? They were great!

Lena blinked, looking away from Ryan as she checked her alarm clock behind her. 8:58 AM. She'd better get up.

Moving carefully, she pushed aside her covers and stood up, sliding into her slippers. She waited, holding her breath to see if she'd woken up her guest. After a moment to be sure he was still asleep, she crept to the door where she turned to see Ryan still sound asleep in her sock. She blushed a little, recognizing that it was odd to think of his sleeping arrangements like that. Hell, she had a hard enough time keeping how cute he was to herself.

"Cute and handsome." She repeated under her breath as she left the room. "Cute and handsome." What guy wanted to be called cute? Well, maybe some, but not Ryan. Probably. And he was handsome, its just not the first thing that came to Lena's mind when she saw him asleep in one of her socks.

She slipped down the hallway and crept down the stairs, turning down the hall towards the kitchen. What to make for breakfast though?

Breakfast.

With that thought, her stomach gurgled, and she shushed it hastily, patting her belly. She'd completely forgotten about dinner when she ran out to get Ryan in the rain yesterday. She was starving.

She entered the kitchen, pulling out the ingredients she'd need for pancakes. Easy enough, and she'd make one for Ryan too. Hopefully he liked pancakes...

--

Saturdays were always hard to wake up on. Ryan always just wanted to sleep the day away, not give a care about the world, but he knew that if he wanted the day to be worth it, he had to actually get up and experience it.

So, with a groan, he threw off his covers, only for them to return just as quickly as he had tossed them. With a grunt he tried again, yet the blanket returned. He shifted onto his elbows, opening his eyes as he stared at the odd grey blanket that was thwarting him.

A second passed.

Another followed.

Oh, right. He was sleeping in a sock.

Ryan fell back onto said sock, his head bouncing on the plush fabric it was made of. Really, it was very comfy. Not as nice as a bed, but not bad for something a normal would wear on their feet.

He rolled over, looking over at the bed Lena had slept in, noting that his friend was no longer in it. He lifted his head and peered around the massive bedroom, not seeing her at her desk either. Well, if Lena could be up already, so could Ryan.

Pulling himself out of the sock, he stood barefoot on the cold nightstand, yawning as he swayed on his feet. He looked around for a clock somewhere, spying it on the opposite side of the bed. 9:18 AM. Not bad for going to bed at eleven thirty something.

Placing his hands on his hips, he wandered over to the ledge of the bedside table, peering over the edge. It was quite a drop. One that he'd no doubt survive with only a bruise, but he did not feel like jumping at this hour.

Stepping away from the ledge, Ryan listened carefully to see if he could hear Lena. Standing still for a minute, he could barely make out Lena's quiet steps downstairs. She didn't need to bother, Ryan slept like a rock. It would take a lot more than a normal person bumbling about to wake him up. That or a couple alarm clocks, but that felt gratuitous.

With a sigh, he looked around for his phone, before sighing a bit more heavily as he looked forlornly across the room to the desk he had left it on. No texting her then, unless he wanted to risk the sleepy giantess stepping on him. Of course, her phone was over there too, so even if he had his phone it wouldn't help him.

So, instead, he sat down on the sock and waited. He didn't want to rely on Lena this much but he didn't have much choice in the matter yet. He hadn't considered this when he agreed to room with her, how much would he be able to function normally in his new home?

Thankfully it was only a few minutes before Lana returned to her room, creeping as quietly as possible.

Her black hair was frizzy and in disarray as she leaned around the door. Her blue eyes locked onto Ryan, sitting up on the sock. He waved, and she let out a breath as she fully entered the room. She was still in the Never 41 tank top and the dog bone pajama pants but had some slippers on as well.

"Good morning!" Lena said, placing her hands on her hips as she wandered over to the nightstand Ryan was sitting on.

He waved once again. "Morning, Lena!"

She knelt down on the floor, bringing herself closer to Ryan on the nightstand. "I hope I didn't wake you, I managed to get up a while ago and started making breakfast."

Ryan raised his eyebrows. "Making breakfast? Lena, you don't have to-"

She raised a hand, a playfully stern look on her face. "Nuh-uh, I wanted to make breakfast. Besides," The stern look disappeared, replaced with a teasing smile. "I was already hungry and what would you eat if I didn't get anything ready?"

Ryan raised a hand to list out something, but stopped, retracting his hand.

"Okay, fair point." He stood up, fixing his sweatpants around his waist before looking back up at Lena. "Though you don't need to walk around like you're stepping on eggshells; you'd have to be trying to wake me up to wake me up."

Lena smiled thoughtfully. "Good to know." She looked like she was about to say something but was interrupted by the gurgling of her stomach. Ryan glanced at her belly, covered by her tanktop. He'd never heard a normal's stomach growl before. It was slightly unnerving; probably something to do with ancient instincts.

Lena laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head. "Seems my stomach beat me to suggesting we go downstairs and eat. Pancakes are almost done."

Ryan chuckled, pushing down his train of thought before it went anywhere. "I'm pretty hungry myself, let's get going then."

Her hand lowered to the nightstand, letting Ryan climb aboard. Once he was sitting in the palm of her hand, she lifted him up and made her way downstairs with her tiny friend in tow. Thankfully, she seemed to remember not to bounce Ryan too much as she went down the stairs.

Early morning sunlight shone through the window, filling the hall with sunshine, casting rays of light right into the kitchen. Ryan could smell the pancakes now, and yeah, they smelled great. Though, it was normal sized food, so it wouldn't taste nearly as good as it smelled to him, but he doubted Lena knew that.

The kitchen was pretty old school in style but filled with modern appliances. There was plenty of counterspace and a small island in the middle. Sitting on the stove was a pan with four pancakes just about finished baking on it. She lowered Ryan to the island in the center, next to a pair of plates and her utensils.

Ryan frowned, realizing he'd be eating with his hands.

"Anyway," Lena began, picking up her spatula and turning to the pancakes. "How'd you sleep?"

Ryan shrugged, dismissing his thoughts, though she was turned away. "I've had better, but it wasn't half bad for sleeping in a sock."

Lena nodded, yawning. She flipped the pancakes onto a plate, moving the steaming pile to the island next to Ryan.

"If we weren't up so late, we'd be much better off, I think." She said, turning off the stove and grabbing a plate of butter and a pitcher of what was probably syrup. She took her seat and stared at the pancakes for a moment.

"Oh, one of these is yours. I know you probably won't finish it, but I'll eat whatever is left."

Ryan looked at the pancakes. Each were the size of a small plate and were easily quadruple the size of any bed he'd ever slept on. Hell, they might even be more comfortable.

"I'll eat what I can." He said, moving over to his plate as Lena flipped a pancake onto it. She held up the butter and syrup, glancing at him.

Ryan pointed to the butter. "I don't need to drown in syrup today, thanks though."

Lena snorted a laugh and cut a slice of butter onto his pancake, and Ryan watched it melt. The pancake was still warm and smelled fantastic.

Ryan couldn't lie, it looked delicious too. Most normal sized food did. And while it might taste just fine, there's a little thing called texture to consider. While this might be thick and fluffy for a normal, it was a sticky-spiderweb of dough for a tiny.

Wedging a piece of the pancake out with his hands, Ryan took a bite, chewing thoughtfully. As he thought, it tasted pretty good, but, it was like a strip of under-baked dough to him.

Tiny food was specially manufactured to not be like this and had equivalents of just about every normal sized dish on the market. It was nice, since their ancestors just had to make do with normal food.

Ryan simply shrugged, taking another bite. There were stranger foods than pancakes though, so it was still pretty good. He dipped the next piece in some melted butter, enhancing the dough enough to be a good meal.

Lena had lathered her two pancakes in a sea of syrup, and was plowing through them quickly. After a few bites of her own, she nodded towards his plate. "How is it?"

Ryan debated saying good, and leaving it at that, but figured honesty was called the best policy for a reason. "Well, it tastes good, but..." He waved his hand between himself and the massive pancake in front of him.

She blinked, not quite getting his meaning. Ryan pursed his lips, taking another bite before continuing. "Normal sized foods have a weird texture, since they're so..." He waved generally at the pancake. "Big."

Lena nodded, taking another bite of her breakfast.

"I don't think I ever thought about that." She said between bites. "I've seen movies and whatnot where smalls look like they're eating burgers and stuff though, is that different?"

Ryan shrugged. "I don't know how they make it, but tiny food doesn't have the same problems." Taking another bite, he chewed thoughtfully. "I suppose I'll either have to get used to normal sized food or get my own cooking set."

Lena nodded, taking another syrupy bite of food as she spoke between bites. "We can check online once we're done eating: look at stuff you might need."

He took another bite as well, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll probably need a shower too." He said, dejectedly looking up at Lena. "I guess it's the sink for now?"

Lena smiled apologetically. "I could let you use my shower, but you'd probably need help getting in and out."

Ryan nodded understandingly, taking another bite of pancake.

 "Well," Lena continued. "Once we're done here, you can start shopping and I'll take a shower. Once I'm done, I'll get the sink ready for you. How's that sound?"

Ryan nodded. "Sounds perfectly fine to me."

Lena swallowed the last of her pancakes, looking between her plate and his, before grinning sheepishly. "I don't suppose you're finished with that?" She asked, gesturing to the rest of his pancake, mostly untouched. Ryan laughed, stepping away from the plate, motioning for her to take it. She quickly stabbed it up with her fork and dropped an ocean of syrup on it, digging in.

Ryan laughed. "Man, you are hungry! You'd probably eat me out of house and home if I were cooking!"

Lena looked over at him with a bemused expression, rolling her eyes. Swallowing the last bite, she stuck out her tongue at him mockingly.

Ryan snorted, shaking his head as Lena stood up, collecting their plates. She sat them next to the sink, turning back to the island and leaning on it as she loomed over Ryan with a stern glare.

Ryan returned her glare with one of his own, but playing it up a bit despite being a little intimidated by her looming form. After a second, Lena's expression broke, and she smiled, shaking her head, giving him a sideways look. "Hell, I'd probably eat your home."

They shared a laugh, finally waking up now that they had eaten breakfast. Sighing away the laugh, Lena placed her hand next to Ryan, waiting for him to hop on.

"I'll carry you to my desk then go take a shower now, if you don't mind."

Ryan hopped up onto her waiting hand, and she swiftly brought them both upstairs. It was surprising how quickly she'd grown accustomed to carrying him around, especially with how much she shook him about on the stairs last night. Still, he wasn't about to complain. She'd been a gracious host since he'd arrived.

Back in her bedroom, Lena lowered him to her desk, leaving him to his laptop as she stepped out of the room and into the hall to go shower. He didn't wait, picking up his laptop and phone from the desk before sitting on the edge of her phone like a bench.

Letting his laptop boot up, he flicked through his phone. It had thankfully charged overnight, so no problems there. No texts from work or family, but the group chat had been active most of the night without Lena or him.

==

(Apokoript): goo dnight fellas, I'm off to bed. Have work tomorrow

(Apokoript): *good night

(ODAMAN): :oof:

(Steel Rider): Night Dan

(Turkey-Blaster): Night

(Halan23): im off too, my parents just went to bed and i dont want to wake them up

(Apokoript): Oda, I swear to god

(ODAMAN): :moon:

(Steel Rider): Close enough lol? Good night Hal

(Apokoript): :moon: night hal

==

Ryan snorted, not surprised they'd been up later then Lena or he had been. They were night owls.

He scrolled through the chat up till what he had read last night before switching to media. Nothing crazy, mostly politics. Apparently, some foreign prince died today, and was making the headlines.

His laptop finally booted up, and he typed in his password, stopping for a moment as he heard Lena's shower going already. He wasn't sure what to expect from showering in a sink, but he wasn't exactly looking forward to it.

With a sigh, he opened a browser and looked up mini showers.

Not much pulled up, just a link for Amazing, and another for InHome accessories. He opened InHome and started looking through their pages.

InHome was one of the more well-known brands in the normal/tiny market, being one of the only companies that sold products for tinies living in normal-sized homes. They sold outlet adaptors, appliances, dining sets, elevators, heating systems, and all sorts of other things a small person could want in a normal sized home.

They also sold stuff for tiny sized homes, but Ryan had never bothered ordering from them online. He'd looked sure, but never made a purchase. He scrolled through a few shower kits, most of them simply needing an outlet and some water that could be poured into the top or connected to pipes. Others required the tiny to pump a pedal, not needing an outlet. One just attached to a sink.

Ryan checked the prices, grimacing as he scrolled further. Yeah, that would put a sizable dent in his savings. Did he need a shower? Well, no, he supposed not. But it would be nice to have.

Maybe later, after saving up some cash. He'd probably be saving for several months for all the random things he might need, and that wasn't including food or even rent. Oh yeah, he'd have to ask Lena about rent later.

He began to make another search but looked up as he heard Lena's footsteps near the bedroom.

She entered the room, her hair still wet and slung over he shoulders, making her already pale skin look white as snow. She'd wrapped her towel around herself, and Ryan blushed hard as he forced himself to look back down at his laptop. She was basically naked, aside from the towel covering her important parts. He was having a hard time getting her long legs out of his mind when she made it to him on her desk.

"Find anything good?" Lena asked, leaning on the desk behind him.

He felt her looming over him, and a drop of water from her head dripped down onto the desk next to him. It smelled like strawberry soap. Ryan swallowed, gesturing pathetically to his screen before barely making a squeak as he tried to talk.

He cleared his throat, briefly glancing up at Lena. Man, he wish he hadn't done that. While the towel covered her up, it did little to hide her chest's size as it hung in the air up and behind him. Not huge, but sizable enough. He quickly averted his gaze as she looked down at him waiting.

Looking back to his laptop, gesturing at his screen, he tried talking again. "Well, I looked up a mini shower, but they're pretty expensive." He cleared his throat again as she leaned further on the table, getting close to him as she tried to see what was on his screen. Lena's breaths through her nose were warm on his back as he scrolled through the search again, which she could maybe see at this distance.

"I think I can make out what you were looking at. Man, that sucks." She huffed, her minty breath washing over her tiny friend. She must have brushed her teeth.

Lena nodded as she leaned away from Ryan, her hair leaving a wet trail on the desk. "Well, I guess we should have guessed they'd be expensive. Damn price gouging..." She grumbled, hitting the power button on her computer.

Ryan took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a second to try and steady himself. Damn Lena and her apparent lack of awareness! He hadn't expected this, though he probably should have. Lena was always sort of aloof, despite her attentive nature.

"Anyway," Lena began, "Grab what you need." She paused again, placing a hand on the desk next to Ryan. "I'll run the tap for you and you'll need to text me when you're done."

Ryan nodded, stiffly standing up with his backpack and phone before climbing onto her still damp hand. He tried not to look up at her as she picked him up and walked them both to the bathroom.

It was still a little muggy in the small room, despite the fan dealing with most of the steam from her shower. She let Ryan off on the counter and quickly switched on the tap, testing the water with her fingers.

"Do you like the water hot, warm, or cold?"

Ryan shrugged, pulling out his shampoo and a change of clothes. "Warm's fine."

Lena nodded, feeling it a few more times before nodding and drying off her hand.

Ryan, stared pointedly at the stream of water, knowing that Lena was on his left, with a mirror on the right. He really didn't want to be teased about staring at her; he didn't think he could handle that emotion right now.

"Alrighty then, here's a towel," She said, pulling out what must have been a washcloth for her, but was bigger than a blanket to him. "Text me when you're done, and I'll come get you!"

He nodded, realizing he should at least look at her and did so. He shot her a smile, and a wave, keeping his eyes pointedly above the rise of her chest. She smiled back down and left the bathroom, leaving Ryan to get cleaned up.

--

That was a bit strange, Lena thought as she stepped back into her bedroom, dropping the towel to the floor. Ryan seemed a little standoffish after she took a shower, and she couldn't place why.

Trying not to worry, she took out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, setting them on her bed. Whatever was bothering him he'd get over it. Probably. If he kept up with the way he was acting she'd push for some answers, but she didn't see the need quite yet.

She snapped her fingers, realization hitting her; it was about being stuck showering in the sink! It was probably a bit awkward for him to do that, maybe even a bit emasculating.

"Bah, men and their pride." Lena chuckled, picking out some underwear for the day.

She quickly got dressed and sat down at her computer, leaning back with a sigh as a little bit of tension left her shoulders. She was still on edge, being around him made her feel like that. Worried she'd do something wrong and he'd go stay in a hotel or something instead of with her.

Shaking her head, she sat up in her chair, cracking her knuckles. There was something she could do though: buy him a mini shower! Yeah!

She smiled and logged into her computer, opening her browser of choice, pulling up that InHome store he had been on. Of course, Lena had checked it periodically from time to time over the years, entertaining some minor trains of thought she'd had back then.

Scrolling through the selections, she spotted a few things he'd need for general maneuverability around her house: namely various types of ladders for short distances, elevators for stairs, a couple different models of tiny segways, even a miniaturized helicopter was on sale, but that price was ridiculous.

She also checked out the showers, finding one that looked useful and convenient. Hopefully he'd like it.

Lena clicked through them: adding a couple ladders, the stair elevator kit, the shower kit, and a segway to her cart. They weren't that expensive, easily within her budget.

She paused another moment, looking over their cooking supplies. He did mention that normal food tasted weird, maybe...

No, she thought, an ad on the side of the page catching her eye.

An InHome, namesake of the company.

An InHome was basically a house that came with everything a small person could need to live, in terms of infrastructure. Built-in electric, ethernet, plumbing, ventilation: the works. Some models even came with appliances included with the purchase. All you needed after that was an outlet, an ethernet port, and the ability to pour water into a water tank once a month.

Ryan already had furniture, hopefully at least a couch and a bed. Though, she could easily get those included with the InHouse...

She looked through the options, eventually choosing a relatively utilitarian 2-story InHome with included appliances. Yeah, he'd like this. She wouldn't even need to order that shower kit now. She smiled, lining up the order and calculating the cost in her head. Somewhere around $3,000 for all of it, most of it stemming from the segway and InHome.

Worth every penny, and they wouldn't even put her over budget for the month.

Lena put in her information and chose the earliest delivery dates she could, which would be the upcoming Wednesday for everything but the InHome, which would arrive Thursday. She bit her lip; that would be a long time for Ryan to be using the sink as a shower...

"Fuck it." Lena said, going back and re-adding the shower kit from before. She paid a little more for the same day shipping promotion the kit had as well.

She bobbed in her seat a little, pleased with herself as the order went through and the receipt was sent to her email. Hopefully Ryan would be half as excited as she was for this stuff. Checking the order details, the shower kit would arrive near the end of the day.

Lena jumped in her chair when her phone buzzed, lighting up with a message from Ryan. She let out a breath, checking the message quickly. Yep, he was finished.

Standing up, she looked at her screen, the order details were still pulled up. A smile grew on her face and she quickly closed out of the order. She'd save what she just did as a surprise for later.

Oh, man! She was excited.

She had to stop herself outside the bathroom door and take a breath. It was going to be a surprise, so she would have to reign in her excitement a bit. With a breath, she opened the door and peeked in. Ryan was standing on the counter next to the wadded-up washcloth, dressed in a new outfit of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She stepped into the room, letting out a tiny breath she'd been holding as he smiled up at her.

Good, he wasn't acting weird still.

--

"How was it?" Lena asked as she turned off the faucet.

Ryan shrugged, running a hand through his wet hair. "The pressure was pretty high, but it wasn't as bad as I had expected." He was actually sporting a bruise on the back of his head after getting knocked down by the water when he first stepped into the sink, but he wasn't about to worry her with that. He hadn't been careful, and bruise would be a reminder for next time.

Next time. Ryan tried to hide his disappointment. It had been a little humiliating, relying on Lena so much since he arrived.

At least she was dressed now though. That had been a bit much for him to deal with. Showers did wonders for people though, and Ryan was feeling a lot better than before, even if he did just shower in a sink.

She nodded. "Well, I can turn the water down a little next time." She lowered her hand to him, letting him hop up before carrying him back to her room. She was still smiling though, which wasn't that odd, but it was a little strange.

Lena sat down at her desk, letting him hop off her hand near his laptop. He quickly opened it and stared at the store page for the shower kits. Man, that would be nice.

"I didn't find anything cheaper while you were cleaning up." She said, looking down at Ryan apologetically. "Might be cheaper to find this stuff in stores anyway."

Ryan looked back at his screen, sighing. "Yeah, probably."

Lena pursed her lips, looking up at her screen pensively. "We'll have to go sometime, I'm sure Welmart has something, even if it's just something for you to use short-term."

Ryan nodded, looking through a few of his apps. Lena leaned back, looking back down at him with a small smile. "Want to play some MulTycoon for a bit?"

He started the game, answering her question. She snorted, starting it up as well.

They played for the next few hours, Lena getting them both some water after a little while. She'd given Ryan an old thimble (which she assured him she'd washed thoroughly) to drink out of. It was the size of a washtub to him, but better than a full-sized cup like she had. He was reminding himself to pick up a water bottle at some point, when he shook his head, facepalming.

Lena looked down at him before pausing the game. "What? What happened? Did you but a railroad card? You know those are awful, right?"

Ryan shook his head, setting his laptop aside as he pulled out his phone. "I need to call the city and have my stuff delivered here!" He paused, looking back up at her. "If I'm still going to be rooming with you, I mean."

She smiled broadly, clapping her hands. "Of course!"

He smiled back, dialing the number and putting a finger to his lips to tell her to be quiet. She returned the gesture, smiling broadly as she wiggled in her seat excitedly.

Ryan began pacing as the phone rang, ignoring Lena's excited movements. He went through a couple automated systems before eventually getting answered by one of the city clerks, where he was transferred through a couple different departments before he was transferred to someone in the public housing department.

After a brief conversation, that Lena totally wasn't entirely engrossed with, Ryan hung up, looking up at her as she leaned forward in anticipation.

"They'll send someone Monday with my things. So, day after next." He tossed his phone down on his backpack, returning to his laptop as he sat back against her computer tower. "So, at least I'll have a couple things my size to use around here."

Her excitedness died down just a little as she un-paused the game. "Oh, that's good to hear!" She leaned towards him a little, clicking through some screens in the game. "So that makes it official, you're going to be my roommate?" She phrased it as a question, so Ryan nodded.

Lena hopped in her seat, a giddy smile on her face. "Oh, this is so exciting! I've never had a roommate!"

Ryan chuckled, buying another skyscraper card as she calmed just a little. He went to buy another, but stopped, nodding to himself before pausing the game and looking up at Lena.

"Why'd you pause?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ryan crossed his arms, raising a brow of his own. "If I'm your roommate, and this is your house, what's my rent going to be?"

She stared at him a moment, before laughing nervously, waving her hand down at him as she un-paused the game. "Oh don't worry about it."

Ryan shook his head, pausing MulTycoon again. She looked back down at him, smiling apprehensively. "Seriously, you don't need to worry about rent."

"Yes, I am. Nothing in life is free, and I'm not about to just mooch off of you."

Lena frowned, letting out a breath. "I mean, I guess I see what you mean. I just don't think it's necessary." She waved at him, then at the rest of her room. "You hardly take up space, you won't put a dent in my water or electric bills-"

Ryan waved his hands, managing to cut her off. "It's a matter of principle if nothing else. I'm not about to let you give me a free ride here, I expect to pull my weight as a roommate." He paused. "Well, not my weight, but you know what I mean."

Lena bit her lip, looking unsure. "I... it just..." She sighed, shaking her head. "Alright, alright. I'll figure out how much you'll pay rent on." She fixed him with a stern look, pointing a finger at him. "But don't worry about it for now, alright?"

He un-paused the game, raising his hands. "Okay, okay, I won't press you on it."

He let out a tiny breath. He hadn't expected it to be difficult for him to stand up to Lena, and it really hadn't been hard at all. But having her sitting right there, towering over him, it made him worry about things he hadn't worried about before with Lena. Things he really didn't need to.

He shook his head, buying a railroad card. He had this game in the bag, no use distracting himself when he was in the lead.

They played for maybe another hour, with Lena coming out as champ with the most money built up by the end of the game. She did a little victory dance as Ryan clapped, shaking his head with a smile. It had been close.

While she did her little victory dance, he checked the time. 2:14 PM. It was later than he thought and they'd missed lunch already. Normally the group chat would vanish around this time for an hour or two, either stepping away for a break or going to work out.

"Lena?" He said, trying to get her attention. She stopped dancing after a second, placing her hands on her hips as she stepped back towards the table with a cocky grin. "Yeah, loser?"

He pointed at the clock across the room, and he let her connect the dots as she looked at the time. A look of realization crossed her face and she nodded. "Gym time. Guess we missed lunch."

She tilted her head, raising a brow at Ryan. "Why is it that, since yesterday, I've missed two meals?" Ryan chuckled, bending down to check his bag for his Gym membership card as Lena crossed the room, pulling out a towel and a bag.

They were both already dressed for the gym, out of habit, so that wasn't an issue.

Ryan left his laptop and change of clothes here, opting to just take his sweat towel with him. Lena threw her bag over her shoulder before lowering her hand for Ryan to climb on. Once they were situated, she carried him downstairs, setting him down for a second as she pulled on a sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers.

Picking him up again, she held him in front of her face. "Do you want me to drop you off at your gym, or should I drop you off somewhere and we can meet up later?"

"Drop me off at that station from last night, its close to my gym. We can meet up there at 3:30?"

Lena nodded, stepping outside before locking the door behind her. It was a sunny day, unlike the day before. Not a cloud in the sky. Pretty nice out, though they had spent a good chunk of the day huddled in front of their computers, so it felt a little wasted.

They were off though, Lena walking down the street at a quick pace, Ryan held at waist level in front of her as she walked. They walked by a few normals as they made their way through town, nobody even so much as glancing their way.

Ryan considered looking towards the ground for tinies but reconsidered. Lena was keeping her hand fairly still, but it was still a little bumpy. And a fall from even this height would hurt, even if he'd probably be fine. So, he sat in the palm of his friend's hand as she continued on.

"Here we are then." Lena knelt, depositing Ryan on the pavement. It was still a little wet form last night, but the sun was drying things up nicely.

"Meet here at 3:30?"

He gave her a thumbs up, so she smiled, returning the gesture before she stood up, waving as she walked away down the street.

Ryan was alone again. Well, mostly alone. She'd sat him down to the side of the station, where a couple tinies were exiting, paying them no mind. Must have been repaired this morning, typical.

Though, Ryan smiled, beginning his walk to the gym. It had led him to finally meeting Lena and getting a roommate for the first time. Not bad, and that's considering the eviction and not getting the promotion!

He deflated a little, remembering his job. Oh right, he didn't get the raise. Well, Lena was already not wanting him to pay rent, so it shouldn't be too high. Of course, he wouldn't let the rent be stupidly low either, so hopefully there would be a middle ground.

He passed by the Minmart, and a few other tiny storefronts built into normal sized buildings. He'd have to stop on his way back, buy a few things. Easy meals, a water bottle, that sort of stuff. He stopped at his gym, swiping his card to get inside, greeting the lady working the desk.

Pausing, he relished the feeling of being in a place that was sized properly. It was nice to have a ceiling within a reasonable distance, and objects he could actually use!

So, he got to work.

~fitness montage complete with 80s music~

He took the opportunity to use the showers at the gym, washing away the sweat he'd built up. It was also just to feel normal again, and he sorely missed this sort of thing. Just... having things sized correctly.

The water shut off as he stepped out, using one of the provided towels to dry off. He liked Lena, of course he did, but it would take some time for him to get used to the situation with her. So, in the meantime, he would make the best of it and take his time at stores and at the gym.

Ryan pulled his clothes back on, tossing the towel in a bin as he left the locker room. He waved goodbye to the receptionist and stepped back out onto the street, taking a deep breath of fresh air. He'd have to get Lena to air out her house a bit. It didn't smell bad, but it was a little stale.

Checking his watch, Ryan made a stop at Minmart, grabbing a water bottle from clearance and heading back to the refrigerated section. He couldn't get anything he'd need a microwave for, he wasn't sure he could use a normal sized one on tiny food, so he settled on lunchmeats, bread, and a bunch of other things that could be refrigerated or stored normally. All-in-all, he left with three bags of groceries. A modest haul.

He was still a ways away from the station, but he easily spotted Lena standing a short ways away from the blue structure, flicking through her phone. He still wasn't used to how big she was, but seeing her from this distance, with other normals walking by her, she was actually a little on the short side for a normal.

Go figure.

Lena spotted Ryan as he walked over to her shoes, waving up. She slipped her phone into her bag and crouched down, smiling. She'd clearly worked up a sweat but, unlike Ryan, hadn't showered at the gym.

"I see you went shopping, anything for me?"

Ryan laughed, shaking his head. Lena Gave a playful frown and lowered her hand. Ryan climbed on, settling into the middle of her palm as she began to walk back to her house. Her hand was oddly moist, most likely from sweat, so her didn't lean back.

Instead of carrying him near her waist, she held him up to her face so they could talk.

"What did you get?"

He looked through the bags. "Some bread, chips, pb&j, lunchmeat, chips, and a couple other things." He also held up the metal waterbottle he bought. "So I don't have to drink out of a thimble." He explained, and she nodded.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't have anything smaller for you to use."

"It's fine Lena, you didn't exactly plan on having a tiny roommate."

"Yeah, fair point."

They arrived at their house and Lena brought Ryan to the kitchen. "Here." She said as she opened the fridge. "Place them wherever." She let him hop off onto a shelf next to a bottle of milk that dwarfed him. Ryan set his bags near one wall before quickly returning to Lena's waiting hand.

Damn, it was cold in there.

Her fingers curled up a little, before stopping and holding flat. Ryan looked up at Lena, who was biting her lip in thought. Once she saw him looking at her, she immediately stopped, closing the fridge.

Without a word, she quickly brought him upstairs, depositing him on the desk once more. It was becoming routine at this point, but hell. He didn't have a better place to be.

"I'm going to hop in the shower real quick, go ahead and choose a game we'll play when I'm done." Ryan nodded, and Lena stepped out of her room.

He sat down once again, rolling his shoulders. It was always nice to sit down properly after a workout, to relax a bit. Even though he'd been sitting on Lena's hand on the way back, he hadn't been relaxing.

Being carried was still a strange feeling, one he was dealing with for Lena's sake. She might not have been a worrier, but he didn't want her to worry about him of all things. He'd be fine. He just wasn't used to the constant heights or just being carried so frequently. That and her hand had been kinda sweaty.

Still, it wasn't so bad. It was like having a car, in a way. Well, maybe more of a personal chauffeur than a car.

He heard the shower running already so he quickly picked a game, Enemigo, and booted it up before tabbing out to check the internet. Nothing amazing still in terms of world news, just day to day stuff. No announcements for movies or games, seemed like a dull day. Still, he scrolled through the mess of tweets and poorly written articles as he waited for Lena.

Soon enough, after the shower turned off, Lena emerged. Ryan stared at her for a moment, taking her in once again. He couldn't deny that he liked her, or deny he wasn't attracted to her. She was fantastic, despite being over 300 feet tall. Well, 300 small feet.

She had pulled on a pair of shorts and a cutoff tank top, which Ryan had actually seen this morning in the bathroom, hanging on the back of the door. Her had to tear his eyes off of her as she tossed her towel to the floor, her image burned into his mind. Her long pale legs, her toned midriff: he had them etched into his brain as he stared at his laptop.

She was hot.

Lena wandered over to the desk, looking down at Ryan as he stared at his screen. "Earth to Ryan, helloo?"

Ryan blinked, swallowing as he looked up at Lena. He tried his best to not stare at her body as his eyes traveled to her face, but he lingered longer than he would have liked.

She smirked. "Do you want to take a shower or not?"

He shook his head. "I showered at the gym, actually."

She raised her eyebrows as she pulled out her chair. "Oh, that was a good idea." She sat down heavily, and Ryan blushed as he watched her chest bounce with her drop into the chair. She might have said something as she sat down, but Ryan was fixated on the realization that his friend had neglected a bra, and he could clearly make out the pronounced shape of-

Something hit Ryan on the head, stunning him as he was knocked out of his thoughts. Right on his bruise from this morning too. He rubbed his head as he looked up at Lena, who had a finger hovering over his head. "You okay there? You seem a bit out of it."

Ryan cleared his throat, fidgeting as he diverted his attention to his laptop. "It's nothing, I'm fine. Shower good?"

She snorted a laugh, tapping her keyboard to make her computer wake up. "Yeah, my shower was good." She paused, glancing down at Ryan briefly. "You choose a game yet?"

Ryan breathed a sigh of relief, forcing himself to calm down, especially down south. How the hell was he supposed to live like this? He made a show of cracking his knuckles like a pianist. "Enemigo, you down?"

She smiled smugly, scoffing. "Oh yeah, bring it on." With that she started the game. However, before either of them could set up a lobby, the doorbell rang. They looked at each other quizzically before Lena looked towards her bedroom door.

"Huh, I'll see what that's about, get us started?"

"Yeah, sure."

Lena stood up, walking quickly out of the room.

--

Lena had an idea of what might have arrived, and she was giddy with excitement. That shower kit she ordered for same day delivery! Probably!

She looked out the peephole on her front door, not seeing anyone on the stairs, so she quickly opened the door. She pumped her fist as she spotted the package at her feet. Scooping it up, she closed the door, bounding back up the stairs to Ryan.

Speaking of Ryan, he was acting a bit odd again. He spaced out when they were talking, obviously deep in thought. He was staring at her too, so it had to have been about her.

Was he reconsidering staying with her? Her hands gripped the package as she stopped outside her bedroom. Had she done something wrong? She stood there in the hall, staring down at the package.

After a second of staring down, she came to a realization that punched her in the gut.

She forgot her bra.

Her face warmed up to a deep shade of red, and she stepped away from the bedroom door and leaned into the bathroom. Yep, her bra, sitting on the counter where she left it. She must have been straight up high-beaming Ryan with her boobs when she sat down. Hell, he was practically level with them.

She sat the package on the counter, pulling her shirt off as her face continued to burn. He must think she was a complete ditz: who forgets their bra? She clipped her bra on and slid her shirt over it. There, at least she'd remembered now and not after she'd gone to bed.

God, she thought, resting a hand on her burning cheek, How do I go back in there?

Staring at herself in the mirror, she took a breath, trying to cool her cheeks as she stood there.

Wait a second. Ryan had been staring at her. If she thought back to when she bopped him on the head, he had been staring right at her chest and his face had been pretty red, but she hadn't really given that much thought.

A relieved smile grew on her face as she let out a nervous chuckle. It was honestly really flattering now that she thought about it. She still felt like an idiot for forgetting her bra, but she figured that he probably wouldn't hate her for beaming him with her tits.

It was still going to be awkward as hell, but at least she was pretty certain this wouldn't be the end of her days with her roommate. And the end of her attempts to turn roommate into relationship.

Lena took a breath, standing up straight. Just act like nothing changed, everything is fine. He obviously didn't want to bring it up before, so don't bring it up now. She picked up the package and made her way back to the bedroom.

Ryan was where she'd left him, sat up against her computer, looking at his screen. She took another breath, hoping it was subtle, and stepped over to the desk, setting the box near her little friend.

He clearly was avoiding looking up at her, so he jumped when the package landed next to him. She barely heard him swear under his breath, and she chuckled, sitting down in her chair. Before she said anything, she briefly recognized that he was, in fact, level with her chest.

God damn it, don't think about it. She battled back the blush in her cheeks as she patted the box. "Package came." She stated lamely.

Ryan looked at the box, which was several times larger than him, then looked at Lena. She wasn't certain, but he seemed to visibly relax and stiffen almost simultaneously before looking back at the box like his life counted on it. So, he had noticed her lack of bra earlier. At least he wasn't saying anything about it.

"So, uh, what did you order?" He said, setting aside his laptop as he stood up to walk around the package. Lena smiled, feeling giddy despite herself.

"Well," She said, somewhat teasingly. "Let me show you!"

He stepped away from the box as Lena tipped it over, pulling a box cutter from a drawer on her desk. Quickly removing the tape, she pulled out the smaller, more store-shelf box and sat it down next to Ryan.

An image of a tiny shower next to a mirror under the words ‘InHome Shower Deluxe' was emblazoned on one side, with text and other instructions and safety labels covering the rest. Lena was grinning ear to ear as she looked at Ryan.

Now, it was hard for Lena to read Ryan's face most of the time. She'd, once or twice, brought her face closer to try and read his expression, but when she saw him flinch each time, she'd stopped trying. It made her heart hurt to know she was causing him to do that. Still though, when Ryan placed his hands on his hips and turned to look up at Lena, her smile faltered.

He didn't seem pleased.

"Lena." He started, and she sunk into her chair a little, her smile dwindling. Yeah, he didn't sound super pleased.

He waved a hand to the box. "You know how expensive this is?"

She looked away from him, twiddling her thumbs. "Well, I mean, it wasn-"

"There was no shower on that site under $150, Lena."

Lena deflated in her chair, understanding where this was going.

Ryan continued to speak, waving back at the mini shower. "Seriously Lena, this thing has to be at least $200." He rubbed his brow, visibly sighing. "How am I supposed to pay for this?"

"You're not." Lena said, a little sheepishly as she sat up a little. "It's more of a gift?"

He looked back up at her, glancing back to the box. "Lena... thank you, but I will be paying you back for this."

"Ryan, you don't have to."

"I said it earlier today, I don't want a free ride from you. And, either way, this is an expensive gift."

Lena fidgeted in her seat, not looking down at Ryan. If he thought this was expensive...

She heard Ryan clear his throat, and she looked down at him with a sheepish grin. His arms were crossed, and she could feel his gaze despite his size.

"Lena. What else did you get."

Lena sat up again, looking away from her tiny friend. "Well..."

"God damn it, Lena."

She huffed, blushing a little as she fixed him with a small glare. "I wanted to make sure you'd be comfortable here. And you can't do anything on your own without this stuff anyway."

He looked like he was about to retort, but looked down with a sigh. "I mean, you're not wrong, but still." He looked back up at Lena. "I'm going to pay you back for this stuff."

"If you're worried I can't pay you for this stuff, I assure you this didn't break the bank."

Ryan shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I'm paying you back for the gifts. Hell," He added. "Add it to my rent."

Lena sighed, leaning her arms the desk, forcing Ryan to step back from her as one elbow landed beside him. She gave him a sideways look. "Alright, fine. But I'm not going to tell you what I got you." She smiled, feeling ever so slightly giddy again. "It'll stay a surprise."

Her little friend slumped, looking away from her. "Fine."

There was a moment of silence as they both sat in the aftermath of their little spat. Lena's mind raced as she once again felt worried she'd overstepped her bounds. First with admittedly expensive gifts, then by looming over him. Did he think she was trying to bully him into accepting her gifts? As the silence continued, her heartrate sped up until, finally, Ryan said something.

"Thank you, Lena. It's a good gift. I just didn't expect one." She watched him take a hesitant step towards her arm before spreading his arms and hugging her. It was adorable.

Lena held back a squeal as she scooped him up in her hand and held him against her cheek, preferring this sort of hug to his (despite how happy his made her). "I should have said something about it." She admitted, still hugging her friend against her cheek. "Sorry."

She held him away from her face, throwing him her best smile. "And, you're welcome for the gift!" As quickly as she had said the word, she had a suggestion.

Letting her friend rest in the palm of her hand, she held him out a little. "Do you wanna set it up?"

Ryan seemed to be recovering from getting whisked around, but hey, if Ryan was ready to start a hug, Lena was ready to finish it. Still, she remembered him asking her to not do just that. "Sorry about picking you up like that."

He waved a hand as he got situated on her palm. "It's fine, I like your hugs, remember?" Lena felt her heart melt and she didn't resist herself as she pulled Ryan in for another hug, holding him against her cheek. Oh she loved this little guy.

When she pulled out of the hug again, Ryan collapsed on her palm. Lena giggled, picking up the shower kit from the desk. "Still wanna get this set up?"

--

They set up the shower as soon as Ryan was finished reeling from the hugs. The shower was pretty good. It was a standing shower, with hot and cold temperatures. Attached to the back were two massive tanks meant to be filled with water. There was an power cable meant to control the pump and heat one of the bottles. There was also a small tube that let the water drain out into a sink or tub.

It was nicely tiled inside, and looked like something out of at least a four star hotel. Very snazzy.

Lena left Ryan so he could take another shower, deciding to get some dinner ready. Ryan reminded her that he'd make his own, and she'd nodded, heading downstairs. So, Ryan took another shower. It was fantastic, if a bit lukewarm because they'd just plugged it in.

He was still in a bit of a grumpy mood from Lena just dumping a present on his lap. Sure, it was a present, but it felt like a handout. And he felt bad that she was spending so much on him, despite her good point about him needing to being able to do stuff on his own.

He vowed to pay her back, somehow. It would take a few months to get the money to do that, but he was ready to save up.

For dinner they had sandwiches, Lena making her own massive variety while Ryan had his tiny version. She even pulled out a magnifying glass so she could look at it. Her only comment was "Now I want PB&J." She settled for the tuna sandwich she had already made though.

Once finished, they went back to their computers, playing the game Ryan had picked out earlier. He was still having trouble concentrating, glancing over at his huge friend from time to time. She put a bra on after going to get the package, which had surprised and slightly mortified Ryan. Hopefully, she didn't notice him staring earlier.

She probably just realized because, hey, that seems pretty obvious. How she forgot that damn thing in the first place was still confusing. Still though, it made it a little easier to look her in the eye. She was still hot, of course, he would never try to deny that. He mainly glanced over when her midriff was showing, but he tried not to look over in general.

It felt rude.

He managed to win anyway, and considered doing a victory dance, but decided against it, taking a bow as Lena clapped sarcastically.

"Little man takes a bow, winner of Enemigo." She said, equally sarcastically as her claps.

Ryan waved her off, sitting back down. Ever the gracious loser she was.

Lena turned in her chair, looking back at her clock before sighing. "Alright, its ten now, we should probably stop here."

Ryan checked his phone, nodding with a yawn. It felt like a long day, despite being lazy through most of it.

"Sounds good to me, mind getting me to your sock?" His phrasing felt weird as he said it, but he waved it off with a yawn.

Lena scooped him up, not bothering to wait for him to climb aboard. Ryan was fine with it, mostly. It was still disorienting, and he didn't get his bearings before he rolled off her open hand onto the nightstand.

"Oh, sorry! Are you okay?" She knelt close to the table; eyes narrowed in concern. Ryan simply stood up, stretching with another yawn.

"I'm fine, no worries."

She breathed a sigh of relief, a waft of her warm breath washing over him. That was something else he wasn't getting used to, though he wasn't sure if he'd complain about it. Her breath was warm and generally pleasant. And, with winter coming, he'd probably learn to welcome it.

Lena climbed into bed herself, pulling up the covers as she got comfortable before looking over at Ryan, waiting. He stood there for a second, having watched her climb into bed dumbly, not sure what she was waiting for. She raised a brow as he stood there, before it clicked, he was supposed to be in bed.

Er, sock.

He did so quickly, and Lena giggled under her breath, turning off the light.

"Good night, sleep tight."

"Good night Lena."

There was a pause of silence, and Ryan sensed Lena wasn't finished quite yet, so he lay there waiting. And waiting. Eventually, as he predicted, she did speak up.

"Sorry about, y'know, forgetting my bra earlier." She said, quickly.

Ryan's face burned like the sun, not at all sure what to say. "Uh, don't worry about it. Bound to happen. We're roommates after all."

He sat for a moment, not at all liking the silence. Thankfully, it wasn't long, and he heard Lena let out a sigh of relief. "You're right, bound to happen. Good night, Ryan."

"Night Lena."

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a review if you'd like!

 

We're just getting started, my outlines keep getting outdated as I type, and I'm pretty pumped with motivation!

CH3. Teased and Confused by Navar51
Author's Notes:

Chapter three! Slightly longer than chapter two, which I hadn't expected. I'm pleasantly suprised at the reception this story has recieved in less than a week since the initial upload, and I can't thank you enough for the encouraging reviews.

Not lewd, but theres a tiny bit of action in there. Past that, more romance stuff

Enjoy!

--

 

Lena's hand slapped down on her alarm, quieting its obnoxious beeping. For once, the damned thing did its job, but she regretted not waking up on her own. So, her eyes remained closed, not ready to get up yet.

A tiny yawn came from the nightstand, waking her up just the slightest bit. "You have the most annoying alarm clock."

She murmured nonsense, rolling over in bed as she squinted her eyes open to look at her roommate. Ryan was already sitting up, rubbing his face in both hands as he woke up.

Lena grumbled incoherently with a slow, tired blink. Ryan looked over at her, yawning, and her heart bounced: a small jolt of energy waking her up just a little bit more as he yawned adorably. Pulling her head off the pillow, she gave him a tired smile. "Good morning."

He finished his yawn and fell back onto the sock. "Mornin'."

She yawned too, rolling onto her back. It was just past nine, but she felt like she'd only slept a few hours instead of the near twelve hours she'd actually slept. That's what happens if you oversleep though. Well, that's what happened to her, anyway.

She glanced over at Ryan, surprised he was already up and out of her sock, stretching away the morning stiffness. She sighed, looking back up at the ceiling for a moment before she threw her covers aside.

--

Ryan watched as she muddled through her sleepy routine, rolling over in bed repeatedly and grumbling wordlessly. He was actually finding the giant woman's mannerisms while half-asleep to actually be kinda cute. He watched the giantess throw her blanket aside, before laying there with her eyes closed once again. He stopped his own stretches, watching the rise and fall of her torso as she breathed in and out, almost meditatively.

She was still in the sorta skimpy outfit she'd been wearing last night and it was still giving Ryan a hard time. Before he met her in person, he didn't care what she might look like, he liked who she was as a person. Then her met her and had any expectation blown out of the water with her size, but even past her size, her looks were above anything he'd anticipated.

Her black hair that fell across her shoulders, snow white skin, deep blue eyes, and her athletic body came together in a way that gave her a supernatural beauty. Even though all this was blown up to dramatic proportions, he doubted he could possibly find her unattractive.

And her outfit? Short-shorts and a crop-top? This outfit only served to give him a hard time hiding the tent he'd formed while staring at her. They served to accentuate her more intimate features, and draw his eyes to them, or at least that's what he felt they were doing.

Ryan found himself blushing, finally noticing the tent he'd pitched in his pants. He decided it was best to sit back down on the sock and wait for her to get up. Soon enough her eyes opened, and, with a sigh, she rolled out of bed.

--

Lena stood on her feet, smacking her lips as she forced herself to wake up a bit more. Stretching her arms in the air, squeaking with the effort, she tried to get her tired body moving. Arms hanging loosely above her head, she looked down at Ryan, sitting patiently on the nightstand. He gave her a little wave, and she couldn't help but smile.

"Sleep well?" She heard him say.

"Yeah, I'm not a morning person though." She turned toward her small friend, leaning to the side, dropping a hand on her hip. "You?"

He looked away, rubbing his head. "Yeah, well enough. Can't wait for my bed to get here tomorrow though."

Lena chuckled, halting her stretches to kneel on the floor so he wouldn't have to crane his neck. "What, is my sock not good enough for you?" She teased with a smirk.

Her little tease had the intended effect, and her little friend waved his arms at her frantically. "No, gosh no. Very comfy." He stopped waving his arms, shrugging instead. "Just strange."

Lena nodded, understanding what he meant for the most part. It would be pretty strange to sleep in a sock several times your size. Sure, she had small feet, but not so small that they (and her sock) didn't dwarf the poor guy. She moved her hand to the edge of the table, and Ryan stood awkwardly to get on board.

She felt his little footsteps on her palm, tingling her hand. It was a peculiar feeling to be carrying a person, especially Ryan, but she'd been getting used to it. She also liked the closeness it brought between them; it made her giddy.

He sunk into her hand a little bit as he sat down on her palm, despite weighing very little. Every time she held him she fought the urge to close her hand around him so he wouldn't fall off. She didn't want to overstep her bounds too far; squeezing him too much, or simply restricting his movement; anything that might make him upset.

She stood up, partially concentrating on keeping her hand as level as possible, the rest of her concentration focusing on keeping herself awake. After another round of yawns from the both of them, she carried him downstairs.

Lena poured herself a bowl of cereal, munching slowly as she watched him eat his own, much smaller, bowl of cereal. He was using a tiny bowl she'd found in one of her kitchen drawers, something from a dollhouse probably. The house she lived in was old. She was always finding random junk from a long time ago in various drawers and, when she dared venture up there, in the attic.

So, now he had a partially bent plastic bowl that was probably the size of a salad dish to him. Oh, salad might be something she could make him. Salad was basically just leaves after all.

Since he told her about the differences in texture, she'd been thinking about what might translate well that she could make. She'd only had a couple ideas though, including salad just now. She was hesitant to bring anything up though since he became oddly defensive whenever she showed any concern for his well-being.

Fragile masculinity, probably. Though, to be fair, he was the smallest thing in the house: of course he'd hold onto any shred of pride he could. Even if it meant he wasn't entirely enthused when she bought him things.

Lena smiled tiredly, remembering her gifts that were being shipped. Hopefully he'd like them, despite his odd anti-gift nature.

After breakfast, she carried him to the bathroom, letting him shower first this time. She'd felt pretty bad about leaving him in a completely steamed-up bathroom to deal with last time, along with having using the sink. Still though, she was happy he was using the shower she got him.

When they set it up yesterday, he actually seemed pretty excited about it. He said it was one of the nicest showers he'd ever used. Lena was just glad he liked it, despite his misgivings about gifts.

Today though he simply used it, thanking her again for buying it. She waved him off with a smile and a laugh, though her heart was spinning in place to the sound of his appreciation.

Lena sat in her room, patting her legs to a random rhythm as she waited for her computer and her roommate. Her phone didn't have any messages on it, aside from the group chat's normal squabbles and banter. She scrolled through some social boards before putting her phone back down on the desk next to where Ryan sat.

Ryan's laptop was tiny, like everything else he owned, and Lena could hardly understand how they made computers function at that size, yet there it was. She was a snooper at heart and had considered taking a look at the laptop before, but it would be pretty difficulty to do that without breaking the little thing. It would also be a breach of trust which was the main reason, she assured herself.

Her computer finally booted up, and she logged in. They'd probably play games again today, for a while at least. Though this time Lena wouldn't forget lunch, and she'd make sure Ryan didn't either. Then they'd each go to their gyms, before coming back home for some more gaming. Then they'd go to bed at a decent hour so they could both get up for work in the morning.

Lena slumped in her chair, remembering work. Always a killjoy. Still, she like a routine and a plan, so her little outline for the day was nice to have. She could mellow out a bit when she had a schedule to stick to, relaxing to the flow of life.

Her phone buzzed, and she glanced at the message. From Ryan, he was finished with his shower. Lena hopped up, walking at a controlled, but fast, pace to the bathroom. She knocked on the door as she opened it, figuring it was polite to do so.

Ryan was standing outside the little shower in his last set of clean clothes, a tiny amount of water trickling through its tube from the shower to the sink. Lena thought the shower was a clever little device and loved that she could get Ryan something that would make living with her more pleasant, not to mention easier.

"Enjoy the shower?" She asked, bending over towards Ryan.

He looked up from his phone, his eyes lingering for a moment before he reached her face, nodding. "Yes, great." He cleared his throat. "Thank you again for buying that. The shower."

Lena beamed, clasping her hands together. "I'm just glad you like it!" She lowered a hand for him to climb on, waiting to feel him crawl to the center of her palm before standing up straight and carrying out to her room. She brought him to her desk, letting him off near his laptop.

She turned and collected an outfit for the day, keeping in mind they'd be hitting the gym eventually. She tossed them over her shoulder and looked over at Ryan from the door.

"Okay, I'll be back in a few." She gave him a little wave, which he returned a little exaggerated so she could see it from where she was. Her heart did a summersault, so cute!

"Cute and handsome, Lena." She chanted like a mantra under her breath. "Cute and handsome."

--

Ryan sat against her computer again, breathing a sigh of relief as Lena left the room. The way she'd bent down in the bathroom had caught him off guard: she'd accidentally given him clear view of her cleavage, with a window between her... girls; straight out the bottom of her crop-top.

Damnit Lena and your apparent lack of awareness! Seriously, Ryan once thought she was the most attentive person in the group chat, but now he was pretty sure she was one of the least perceptive people he'd ever known. At least in terms of how she acted around others.

He shook his head, booting up his laptop. If he kept thinking about the view that was probably now etched permanently into his mind, he'd give himself an aneurysm. Between this, and her forgetfulness with the bra yesterday-

Oh god, that.

She'd apologized for it too.

Like, how do you take that? The person you secretly admire apologizes for something like that? He'd passed it off as something that could happen with a roommate, and she seemed to accept that, but...

Ryan sighed, staring at his screen. It wasn't about the lewdness of her actions, it was about how she might think about him. Was she just not comfortable around him, or was she too comfortable around him? Or maybe she was just unable to vet her own actions, appearing more open or comfortable than she actually was? Or was it that she wanted him to see her without a bra, but changed her mind when he didn't say anything?

Was she upset over letting him see her without a bra, or did she think he was upset over it?

At the end of the day, the answer to this question answered another: did she like him?

And,

Oh god,

He had no idea what to do with any answer to that particular question.

Ryan took a deep breath, logging into his computer. It would be best if he buried it down deep inside and actively avoid thinking about it. He'd lived with her for two days, not even a week. Surely over time he'd be able to come to a better conclusion than he could now.

He stared at his list of games, working hard to move on from the multitude of mixed feelings he was having. It took him longer than he'd like to admit to push down the feelings and actually think about the games he was looking through.

He eventually decided on Mafia City 2, when Lena returned from her shower.

Ryan looked up slowly, worried for his emotional state, but sighed in relief. She'd changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt, her black hair pulled up into a ponytail and still a bit frizzy from her blowdryer. She tossed her towel into her hamper, walking quickly over to the desk and plopping herself down in her chair.

Ryan breathed a sigh of relief. She'd remembered a bra this time.

Not that he was looking, of course.

Of course not, that would be inappropriate.

"Choose anything?" She asked, her computer already booting up. Ryan cleared his throat, starting up the game he chose.

"Mafia City?"

Lena smiled, letting her computer turn on as she sat back in her chair. "So," She started in a terrible New York City accent. "You want to be done in by the Manera family, eh?"

Ryan chuckled, pulling out his own impression of the Godfather. "You think you can get away with that, on this; the day of my cat's Quinceañera?"

They stared at each other for half a second before laughing at their bad impressions of 30's gangsters. Lena shook her head with a smile, finally able to boot up the game. "Alright, sounds fun to me."

Ryan started the lobby, and they got to work on ruining some small city on the east coast of the US, turning it into a wretched hive of scum and villainy. They were about an hour in, both of them talking on-and-off in their horrible accents, when something occurred to Ryan.

He cleared his throat, looking up at Lena. "I just realized I know nothing about your family."

Lena smirked, not looking down at him as she focused on her screen. "Well, duh. I've invested into intrigue and every person you've sent to my base was shot on sight."

Ryan squinted at her, absolutely confused. "What?"

She looked down at him for a moment, raising a brow with a smirk. "What?"

Ryan shook his head with an exasperated. "I meant in real life, Lena."

She stopped; realization clear on her face. "Ah."

He waited for her to elaborate on that, but she didn't. So, Ryan cleared his throat again. "You've known that my family lives in the middle of nowhere on a farm since we were in high school. Hell, you knew we were tinies too. It only just now occurred to me that I never knew anything about your family."

She smirked, but he could tell it was a little forced. "Well, I mean, you never asked..."

"I am now though."

She bit her lip, pausing the game before leaning back in her chair with her arms crossed. "Well.." She started, apparently hesitant. "I've got a mom and dad, no siblings, couple cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents. Pretty standard stuff."

She shrugged, looking over at Ryan.

He stared at her, bemused, motioning for her to continue. She returned his stare before she sighed and looked away from him, staring past her monitor.

"I didn't have a bad life if that's what you're thinking. People usually think differently about me when I tell them about my family, so I don't go out of my way to talk about them."

Ryan thought for a moment before something clicked in his head. He leaned forward with a slight smirk on his face. It lined up pretty well.

"Your family's rich, aren't they?"

Lena's head whisked around to face him, blushing ever so slightly. She grinned sheepishly as she scooted down in her chair. "Kinda obvious?"

Ryan laughed, sitting back against the computer. "Between the paid off house and your penchant for expensive gifts, it sort of made sense."

Lena chuckled, sitting up a bit straighter. "Yeah, well, they are pretty wealthy." She bit her lip again before shrugging.

"My family owns real-estate all across the country. They buy up old or rundown houses, warehouses, stores, and apartments, have them fixed up, and then rent or lease them out."

She paused a moment before continuing. "I work for them but I'm not, like, a CEO or something. I just do finance stuff and have some stocks. I also save a lot of money living here, it was a gift when I turned 21."

Ryan nodded. "That explains why you were so ready and willing to drop so much on a shower."

Lena shrugged, grinning. "Well, I probably would have bought that for you anyway."

They sat there for a moment before Lena cleared her throat, leaning towards him a little. "So, you know, since I'm kinda rich you don't have to-"

"I'm still paying you back for the gifts."

"Oh, okay, well you don't-"

"I'm also going to pay rent."

She huffed, crossing her arms. "Fine." She thought for a moment, staring off into space with a serious look Ryan hadn't seen on her face before. He waited, not wanting to interrupt whatever it was she was thinking about.

After another minute, she nodded. "$1700 a month."

Ryan sat there for a moment, not sure what she was talking about. He blinked, looking back down at his computer.

His eyebrows raised as he felt a little color drain from his face.

Oh.

Oh.

He slowly opened his mouth, realizing what he'd just dug himself into. He was about to say something when he heard Lena snort, so he looked up at her. Her lips were pressed together as she was clearly holding back laughter, her eyes filled with the gleam of a victorious pranker.

Ryan let out a nervous chuckle and Lena sat back, laughing. "You should have seen your face! White as snow, you looked like a deer in the headlights!" She laughed again, scratching her head. "Well, I imagined you looked like a deer in the headlights, its actually kind of difficult for me to read you face."

She sat forward, propping up her head with one hand, looking down at Ryan with a knowing smile. "For a townhouse in this part of the city, with such nice amenities that this one has? Or, will have? $1700 is pretty generous."

She shook her head. "Of course, I'd never make you pay that. Your old place was probably..." She thought, tapping her lip with her pinky. "$600 to $700? How about calling it $650 then, Mr. Gottapayrent."

Ryan let out a breath, rubbing his head. "Yeah, that sounds fine." He looked up at her, exasperated. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

She chuckled, shrugging. "You underestimated my expertise in the rental business. Besides," Lena leaned in, a cocky grin on her lips. "It's fun to tease you."

Ryan chuckled, shaking his head. The last of the shock from her fake rent price still ebbing away. He let out a long breath, sitting back. Her being rich didn't change his perceptions of her, though it did explain a lot. He could also worry a little less about-

His eyes went wide. He was suddenly no longer relaxed as her words clicked in his head.

It's fun to tease you.

--

Lena was patting herself on the back for her little prank. Well yeah, he looked like he was about to pass out for a moment there, but he kept being so obstinate about rent, she couldn't help it.

Sure, rent for this house would probably be pretty high, but there were certain rules that would have to be followed if she were seriously renting it out, especially to a small. That's partially why she bought the ladders and whatnot, but she'd also have to look into small-accessible stairs for both the front and back door of the house, among some other things.

She let out a breath, sighing out a quiet chuckle. Still, that felt pretty good to drop on him, a weight off her chest she hadn't noticed. And now that she thought about it, his self-sufficient attitude would probably mean that he wouldn't think about her any differently, despite her family's wealth.

Although, he wasn't saying very much.

She frowned, glancing down at him. She couldn't quite tell, but by the way his hands were hanging from his sides and the fact that he didn't appear to be blinking... was he okay?

"Ryan?" She asked, leaning towards him for a closer look. Yeah, he looked completely out of it. Lena brought her hand up, waving it near him. No response. Her frown deepened, concern etching itself on her face as she snapped her fingers above his head.

He jumped a mile, grabbing his laptop to keep it from falling off his outstretched legs. "What, yeah, no, what?" He stuttered, his little face turning red as he looked at her hand, then up at her face. "Sorry, did you..." He trailed off, his face still flushed.

Lena gave a small smile. "You okay?" She really was starting to feel sorry, but Ryan simply waved a hand at her.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it. You just... caught me off guard is all. What you said about rent was way outside my budget."

Lena breathed a sigh of relief, leaning back from the poor guy. "Oh good, I was worried I broke you or something."

He laughed, shaking his head. "No, it would take a bit more than high rent to break me." He paused. "Or finding out you are apparently rich."

Lena laughed, sitting back. "Yeah, I don't exactly flaunt it. People at the school I went to considered me less than them because my parents didn't make as much as their parents." She crossed her arms, the smile falling off her face as she remembered a few of the less than friendly faces at the boarding school.

Ryan scoffed. "Really? What a stupid reason to pick on someone."

Lena sighed, shrugging. "Yeah, but a lot of rich kids were, and still are, little snots." She thought of Miah in particular, her parents were oil tycoons in Canada or something. Richest kid in school. Lena pursed her lips, looking back down at Ryan.

"Really though, you were the best thing that came out of my time in high school."

Ryan sat back a little, his face only slightly less red than it was. What was up with that? Lena was almost tempted to check if she'd forgotten her bra again, but she distinctly remembered putting it on in the bathroom. He cleared his throat. "Well, that's a little sad. Surely there was something or someone better than me."

Lena smirked. "Nope, nothing else. Well, my teachers were okay, but being teachers pet didn't help you make friends."

Ryan nodded. "You must be bloody smart then; you went to college too."

Lena snorted. "I'm smart enough, I only have a bachelors." She sighed again. "My parents decided I don't really have ambition for my family business, so they just let me do my own thing these days."

"That's a Bachelor's in Economics, right?"

Lena nodded. "Yeah, I thought if I got that I'd want to get into real estate."

"Wait, hold on," Ryan said, leaning towards her a bit, pointing at her accusingly. "You used your knowledge of economics against me in Multycoon yesterday, didn't you?"

Lena shook her head, smiling again, before shrugging with her arms out. "You caught me, I'm a serial cheater."

They shared a laugh, and Lena could practically feel a sort of nervous tension lifting from her shoulders. He was clever, getting her out of the little downward spiral she was in. Lena, however, couldn't get enough of him, her heart squeezing a little as they laughed together.

She sighed contentedly. "Anyway, how about we finish this game before we skip lunch again?"

Ryan nodded, smiling (she was pretty sure, anyway. Again, his face is quite small), and they went back to their bad accents and Tommy guns.

By the time noon rolled around Lena had won, which Ryan contributed to her family business and she'd simply laughed it off, not wanting to get into the nitty gritty again. Suffice to say, it wasn't nearly as glamorous as a mafia gang seemed to be.

She ferried him downstairs where they made sandwiches: Lena making PB&J and Ryan tunafish. She didn't break out her magnifying glass, but she did get close enough to catch a whiff, backing off with her nose scrunched up.

"Damn," She said, gagging. "You'd think tiny tuna wouldn't smell as bad as regular tuna."

"Really? You don't like tuna?"

"Not in the slightest, I can't get past the smell."

She stopped him as he offered her a slice of his. Even if it was only as big as a crumb, she wanted no part of any fish. Ryan simply laughed it off. "I guess I found your weakness, good to know."

"Disliking fish is not a weakness."

"Oh, so it's not just tuna?"

Lena poked him in the side, knocking him over as he laughed at her expense. She just smirked, taking another bite of sandwich. She nearly had a heart attack when he rubbed his side where she had poked him.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" She began to reach towards him, and he just laughed, motioning for her to back off.

"I'm exaggerating, the only place that hurts right now is my pride." Lena huffed, shaking her head. He laughed again, and she couldn't help but crack a smile, so she took another bite of sandwich. She hoped he was kidding about the pride thing, she hadn't meant to knock him over.

It wasn't the first time Lena had considered the power she had compared to him. If she wanted to, and she didn't, she could simply pick him up right now and throw him across the room. Or lock him in her drawer upstairs. Or simply step on him. It was a humbling thing for her to realize that he had placed a lot of faith and trust in her.

She didn't want to let that trust crumble. Lena would be more careful, she swore she'd be. For his sake, and hers.

They finished lunch before returning upstairs, not playing any games but just looking at videos on Youtube. She had her arm on the desk and Ryan was leaning against it, using her as a backrest. She didn't mind in the slightest, in fact she loved it. She wasn't about to voice that though.

They watched a couple videos that slowly dragged them down the spiraling hell that was deep in Youtube's suggestions. During a batch of animal videos, their phones buzzed, forcing them to pause a cat video to check the message.

It was a dm from Apakoript, one of their friends in the group chat. She looked down at Ryan, and he looked up at her. "You get that too?"

She nodded, reading the message.

==

(Apakoript): @Lenamanera @Orion you two okay? I see yall playing games together but you're not in group chat.

==

Lena sat there for a moment, before glancing down at Ryan. He was already looking up at her. She bit her lip, thinking. "What should we tell him?"

Ryan shrugged. "We can tell him you offered me a place to stay for a while."

Lena rolled her eyes. "Well duh, but what about the whole... me being a big thing?"

Ryan looked at his phone, tapping his chin as he thought. "Well, he's the oldest one in chat, and he's the least likely to go blabbing to the others about anything we ask him not to tell the others." He looked up at Lena. "That part is up to you."

Their phones pinged again, and they looked back at the chat.

==

(Apakoript): I can see you two have read this btw

==

Lena stared at the screen. Right, crap, it's a dm. He could see that. Her phone buzzed again.

==

(Orion): Sorry, I've been staying at Lena's since I was evicted. We've been gaming in person

(Apakoript): Oh, that's good to hear!

==

Lena stared for a moment, until she felt a tiny bump on her arm. She looked down at Ryan who had nudged her, with a fist, gesturing to his phone. "You can respond too you know."

Lena grinned sheepishly, quickly typing out a message.

==

[YOU](LenaManera): Yeah, turns out we live in the same city, go figure!

(Apakoript): No kidding? That's great!

(Apakoript): The guys were worried you'd thrown them aside, so I told them I'd reach out.

(Orion): Well thell them they're a bunch of shits and I'll kick their asses soon

(Orion): *tell

(Apakoript): I'll pass the message lol. Don't have too much fun you two. :wink:

==

Lena wanted to die, her face burning up. She glanced down at Ryan, who was just staring at the screen.

A second passed, Lena found she was unable to breath.

Another passed and she couldn't even swallow.

A third and she wanted to scream.

Then, she heard Ryan chuckle. "That ass." Lena's phone buzzed, and she watched a similar message from Ryan pop up, which was received with another lol from Aparoript. Lena tried to take a breath, managing a long, slow draw of air.

Ryan cleared his throat, standing up from where he had been sitting against her arm before walking over to his laptop. Lena finally managed to breath properly after he flipped it open, still facing away from her.

The next time she gamed with with Apako, she was going to destroy that man.

Instead of lingering on that thought, she closed her eyes, taking a deep, meditative breath. Calm, inner peace, fuck that guy, inner peace.

"Lena, don't let him get to you. It's one of his dad jokes."

Lena's eyes popped open, and she looked down at Ryan. His face was pretty red too, but he was functioning at least. She nodded, slowly nodding.

"Right. Right!" She chuckled nervously. Oh god, she sounded like an idiot. "I forgot he was like that." She took another breath, swallowing as she sat back in her chair, trying to relax a moment. She grinned nervously at Ryan. "Leave those guys for a day and they come at us with knives."

Ryan nodded, and she heard a faint laugh from him as well. "Yeah, dicks will be dicks though."

He ran a hand through his hair, looking at his phone. Lena panicked, checking hers as well. Was there another message or-

"Well, gym time." Ryan said, sliding his phone into a pocket as he went to pick up his bag.

Lena breathed a sigh of relief, standing up from her chair. "Right, gym."

After a few minutes, they were both ready, their workout attire either stowed in their bags or already on. Ryan only had his workout stuff from yesterday, but he insisted it wouldn't be too bad.

Lena let him onto her hand, and off they went down the stairs and out of the house. Lena was focusing on keeping her hand flat for Ryan, as well as focusing on not thinking about how awkward it felt.

Again, nobody paid them any mind as she carried a tiny man down the street. Either they didn't care that she was carrying a small, or they were being subtle about it. Lena was nervous yesterday about what random people on the street would think of her just carrying Ryan like this, but nobody had said or done anything so she paid it little mind.

But now it was all she could think about. By the time they made it to his dropoff, she was ready to get away from her tiny friend and wrap her head around her spiraling thoughts. He hopped off her hand when she knelt down, turning to look back up at her.

"3:30?"

Lena nodded. "3:30." He nodded in return and waved her off as she stood up, before walking away down the street, hugging the buildings.

Lena sped off in the opposite direction. A good workout would clear her head. Hopefully.

--

Ryan looked over his shoulder after he had walked a down the street. Seeing that Lena was off in the opposite direction, he stopped, leaning against the side of the building as he took a deep breath of air.

That was one of the most awful experiences of his life.

Once he had seen the message, he'd frozen, and he'd felt Lena's arm behind him, which he had been leaning against, stiffen as well. Neither of them had spoken for a solid few seconds before he broke the silence and replied to Apakoript.

How in the hell were two people supposed to have a normal conversation after that, especially if one of them, ie: Ryan himself, had a crush on the other?

Well, apparently, you did your best to seem nonchalant about it, because that's what he had managed to get himself to do. And after looking at Lena's absolutely panic stricken face, he had no idea what to do. Thankfully it was time to go to the gym, and now he had time to think about what just happened.

Ryan rubbed his temples, sliding down against the brick of the nearest building, ignoring the other tinies and normals that walked by. He took a deep breath.

So, Lena was panicking about that little statement. Why was she panicking. A bunch of answers jumped into his mind at once, mostly about how she was embarrassed to even consider liking him as more than just a friend. He shook his head, trying to drown them out, but that was the only thing that made sense.

Though... maybe she had just never considered it? Ryan perked up a little, resting his head on his arms, staring at the passing feet of a group of normals. That was a much better thought.

If she had never considered him an option until just then, maybe she could come around to the idea? Ryan nodded a little, before sighing, burying his head in his arms. That was wishful thinking at best.

He couldn't just ignore it like he did with the bra situation, Lena just brought it up later that evening. It was a tight spot for him to be in. Of course, if he didn't bring up the text, she might bring it up, and who knows where she would take it.

His reaction hadn't exactly been stellar either, so was she stuck in these thoughts too? She certainly seemed to be dep in thought while she was carrying him to the station.

Ryan grunted, standing up. Nothing would get done sitting in the street, and he had a gym session to work though. It was important he kept the habit up: he didn't do anything else besides sit at a computer all day so it was the only exercise he got.

He walked down the sidewalk, keeping his breaths even as he tried to move on from this line of thought for the time being. Unfortunately, these thoughts followed him down the street and into the gym. He waved passively to the guy at the desk and went to change in the locker room. It was a little busy, but he didn't pay any mind to the others: he had his own issues.

Once changed into the slightly sweaty clothes from the day before, he set to work, using any machine that wasn't taken as he began his cardio day.

As he ran on an elliptical, he thought about his predicament. He had two options. First, he could ignore the issue and hope Lena didn't bring it up either. He liked this one.

Second, he could bring it up, but from there the conversation could take any number of turns. He didn't like this one.

And third... well there wasn't a third.

Unless...

Ryan continued running, ignoring the guy who tried to get his attention. Well, he could assume that she just hadn't considered him as anything more than a friend. That would help. Then he could try to get her to consider the possibility?

It was a stretch but-

"Hey buddy, time limit per machine is 20 minutes."

Ryan blinked, hitting the switch to stop. The guy he'd been ignoring was standing there, arms crossed.

"Oh, uh, sorry. Here." Ryan hopped off the elliptical, shuffling away from the aggravated guy, who simply grunted and hopped onto the machine.

Ryan started up a treadmill, returning to his thoughts.

If he could get her to come around to the idea, would she be interested in him? It was certainly worth a shot. But Ryan was hardly a experienced with ‘courtship' of any kind, he hardly knew where to start.

But he was willing to give it a shot.

Finding a new burst of energy, Ryan ran until he was pretty sure 20 minutes had passed. Checking the time, he still had a little under an hour left. Stretching, he moved over to the weights, reinvigorated by his decision.

--

Lena was lifting weights, an increasingly serious expression on her face as she worked through her emotions. The few people who were also at the gym gave her a wide berth, not wanting to get caught up in whatever was wrong.

She liked him. Hell, she loved her small friend. Just being near him filled her with warm feelings like she'd never felt with anyone else. She felt entirely conflicted though, especially with how he had acted about Apakoript's message.

Don't let him get to you. It's one of his dad jokes.

Easy for Ryan to say, he wasn't the one crushing hard. His face had been red as a beet though, even she could see that on his tiny face. What did that mean? Did he not like her? Was he embarrassed that Apakoript would even think they were going to... well, do anything past being friends? Had Ryan just never considered that they could be anything more than friends, or roommates?

Lena dropped the weight before returning it to the rack, grabbing the next largest one.

Realistically, she knew that he had simply been caught off guard at the prospect of doing something like Apakoript had implied with a big. I mean, just because she'd embarrassed Ryan (and herself) with the bra incident, it didn't mean he was attracted to a person who dwarfed him with her thumb. Hell, she wasn't sure she'd be into it if the tables were turned.

Hell, he might even find her scary, though as she thought of that she shook her head. That was obviously not the case, he'd chided her and poked fun at her too much to actually be afraid of her. No way. But she was worried, nonetheless.

Obviously he was intimidated at times, usually when she loomed over him or brought her face close to him, but that wasn't the same as fear. It was more like... it was more like he respected her and what he knew she had the potential to do to him. He knew she would never, or she hoped he knew, hurt him intentionally but that couldn't stop knee-jerk reactions after only two days of living together.

She sighed, moving to the next weight, and starting her reps again. Lena wasn't entirely sure what was going on in her roommate's mind, and she had too many ideas of how he might think of her to actually come up with a foolproof plan.

Still, she had a general idea of what she should do in this particular situation.

She set the last weight down on the rack, stretching her arms up into the air. She had a basic plan of action, and it mostly involved inaction. She wouldn't deny that the message happened, or her reaction to it, but it was just their friend's teasing. That was it, didn't affect the two of them in any way, end of story.

She gulped down some water, wiping her mouth as she checked the time once again. Yeah, she'd want to get going now, it was ten till their meeting time. She picked up her stuff and left the gym, thoughts still swirling in her head, but she was calm now, her decision made.

A plan of action was what she had needed, and now she had it. Lena smiled, taking a deep breath of mid-afternoon air. Sunday was back to normal for her, mostly, and she wasn't about to let a stray thought change her mood again.

Unfortunately for her, one last thought lingered in her mind nagging her as she approached the small subway station.

What if he wasn't opposed to a relationship with her, but had never considered it until that little jab from a friend? She sighed, coming to a halt at their meeting spot. She couldn't deny the possibility, but she didn't know how to act on it. Should she even act on it?

She shook her head, pulling out her phone to check the media. Better to leave well-enough alone and hope Ryan was willing to just move forward as if it hadn't happened at all.

--

Ryan jogged down the street, knowing he was a little late. Someone knocked over the weight-rack and he'd helped put everything back in order before noticing the time. He didn't even have time to change into streetwear or shower, though he could just do that at Lena's.

He wasn't entirely sure how he would go about essentially wooing Lena, but he was determined to give it a try. He'd never done it before in earnest, so he didn't know quite where to start, but he was sure he'd come up with something.

Probably.

Lena was waiting near the station, her phone in hand though she was looking down the street towards him instead of at the screen. She hadn't spotted him yet, so he waved over at her, hopping a little. Her head cocked to the side, and she leaned forward before she smiled, crossing the distance between them faster than he could have.

When she reached him, she knelt down, a cheeky grin on her face. A tiny who happened to be nearby gave the crouching normal woman a wide berth, glaring at her obstruction, but Lena didn't notice.

"You're late you know." She quirked an eyebrow.

Ryan shrugged. "I helped clean up the place, sorry."

Lena smiled, shaking her head. "Come on, lets get going. I don't feel like being sweaty for longer than I have to be."

"Agreed."

Lena's hand came down and Ryan climbed aboard, noting that, yeah, her hand was kinda moist with sweat. Just as he settled on her palm, she stood, and walked them both back to her house. Once home, Lena kicked off her shoes, heading upstairs with Ryan in tow.

She hesitated in front of the bathroom door, biting her lip. "Well, there's only one bathroom, and we both want to shower right now."

Ryan looked up at her as she stood in thought for a moment. Slowly she nodded, raising a brow at Ryan. "Rock, paper, scissors?"

Ryan grinned, pulling up his hand to play. "You're on."

Lena's other hand came close to the hand he was on. "Alright then, on three: one, two, three!"

Ryan's perch shook slightly as Lena's other hand bobbed in the air before her fingers shot out at him, forming scissors. Ryan chuckled, holding up his ‘rock' for Lena to see. "I get the bathroom first."

"Ugh, fine." Her shoulders slouched and she drew out her disappointment. "I'll just have to lounge in my gym clothes till your done then." She carried him into the bathroom, setting him on the counter before she turned and walked out the door.

"Don't take too long!" She shouted back to him. Ryan didn't bother replying, simply stripping down, and hopping into the miniature shower.

He did, in fact, shower quickly, though he honestly always did. In just a few minutes he was cleaned up and drying off with the same washcloth from the day before. It was a bit big, but it was absorbent like no other towel he'd used. He'd probably just keep using it when his normal towels arrived if Lena were willing to let it go, and she probably was.

He pulled on his clothes from earlier that day and quickly texted Lena that he was finished. Soon after, he heard her return, knocking on the door as she opened it.

"Finally, I finished a whole three movies while you were in there." She finished with a smile, holding out her hand for him to climb on. Ryan just about did, but stopped, stepping away from her outstretched fingers.

Lena's smile quickly turned into a frown. "What? Is something wrong?"

Ryan chuckled, shaking his head as he pointed to the sink. "Wash your hands, they're sweaty."

Lena looked down at her hands for a second, before an absolutely mortified look appeared on her face. "Oh, oh of course! Yeah, I probably... yeah, hold on."

She quickly got to work running her hands under the faucet and scrubbing them with soap, her face determined but red, she was clearly embarrassed. Ryan stepped towards her, deciding a compliment was in order.

"You've gotten pretty good at carrying me around, by the way."

Lena gave a small smile, still scrubbing. "Oh? That's good, I've been trying not to shake you around too much." Ryan watched some of the tension in her face fall back behind her signature smile. His compliment did the trick: he didn't want her to dwell on a silly thing like forgetting your hands are sweaty.

"Alrighty then," She held out her hands towards him, flipping them over and back. "Do they pass inspection now?"

Ryan smirked, making a show of looking at her hand. "Hmm, yes, everything seems to be in order now."

"Okay, good, because I want to shower and you're holding things up."

One of the giant hands scooped him up, very carefully, and Lena carried him out of the bathroom, into her bedroom, leaving him on the desk as per the norm.

Lena half-jogged back to the bathroom and, soon enough, Ryan could hear the water running.

It was a short but exhilarating ride. She was pretty good about not picking him up directly like she just did, but from time-to-time Ryan didn't mind. It was ever so slightly less awkward, and he'd basically told her he was ready to be picked up. Kind of. Okay, it was a loose interpretation at best, but Ryan really didn't mind.

He tossed his bag aside, looking forward to having changes of clothes tomorrow. Oh right. Tomorrow. Work.

Ryan slumped a little, sitting on the desk next to his laptop. He had work tomorrow. Great. With a sigh, he picked up his laptop, checking some boxes to update some games that had some. Though, something she'd said to him had given him an idea.

A movie.

Very cliché, he knew that, but hey: it sounded like a welcome change from the standard they'd set the past two days. Obviously, she had been sarcastic about watching three movies in the past ten minutes, but it felt appropriate to suggest they watch a movie.

Ryan checked some streaming services, glancing through what was available. The group chat had watched a couple movies together over the years, simply watching someone's stream, so he had an idea of what Lena liked. She basically liked anything but horror, which was fair consider her penchant for getting caught up in emotions.

Though, there was that new Againsters movie that came out. Who didn't like those? Ryan hadn't seen it yet, so he was betting Lena hadn't either. That was a good choice to present, though he'd leave it up to her.

Ryan didn't really care so long as he didn't have to sit there and watch some sappy romance movie. Sure, he liked them on occasion, but they weren't his favorite.

He looked up as Lena entered the room, and he immediately looked back down. Towel Lena again. She moved quickly, immediately moving to her drawers as she pulled out underwear, pajama pants, and another tank top.

"Sorry, I'll be another minute. Forgot my clothes."

Ryan didn't respond, knowing she couldn't hear him across the room. He risked another glance up, immediately averting his eyes as his face lit up red. She'd bent over and now burned into his mind was the shadowed shape of her butt.

Thankfully, her room was dimly lit, so he didn't see anything that would make his night difficult again, but he had to be way more careful. Or, well, she did. But she clearly wasn't, so he would have to be. As quickly as she had entered the room, she shuffled out to get dressed.

Ryan took a deep breath before she returned, hoping he'd be able to keep the image of her ass out of his head. When she did return, she was fully dressed for sleep. She tossed her towel in a hamper before spinning into the chair at her desk.

"Ah, there we go. Sorry about the hold-up, did you pick out a game?"

Ryan took a deep breath. First step. First step.

"Actually..." He started, looking up at Lena, before he stopped. Her face had frozen somewhere between a smile and deep worry.

"Lena, are you okay?"

She blinked, her smile returning as she swallowed hard. Odd. "Oh, no, nothing wrong." She leaned an arm on the desk, resting her chin in her hand. "You were..."

Ryan nodded. "Right. I was actually going to suggest a movie instead."

Lena let out a long, warm breath, like she'd been holding it. "Oh, yeah." She perked up a little. "Oh yeah! That's a great idea!"

Ryan breathed a sigh of relief. Good, good.

Lena clapped her hands together. "I can make us some popcorn, and the couch downstairs is really comfy!" She frowned, losing a little steam as she pursed her lips. "Although it probably won't be as amazing for you since you're so light."

"Thanks, I've been working out."

Lena snorted, shaking her head. "Har har, very funny." She lowered her hand to him. "Come on, I'll get you in the living room and make us some popcorn."

Ryan climbed into her hand, and off she went, down the stairs and into her living room. He hadn't actually been in here yet, so when she sat him on the arm of the couch, he took a second to look around.

It was minimalist, white walls and white carpet with a flat-screen larger than the tiny drive-ins they had back where his parents lived. The couch looked old, but was in decent shape, with the cushion closest to him having the most wear and tear from use. There was a recliner in the corner, a coffee table in the middle, and a couple plants in the window. Other than that, only some landscape paintings adorned the walls to break up the blank space.

Lane picked up a remote from the coffee table, the TV coming to life. She stayed standing next the couch, pulling up a couple streaming services. "What do you want to watch?"

"I was actually thinking that new Againsters move, Age of Mega or something?"

Lena nodded, quickly finding it. "Oh yeah, I haven't seen that one yet. Alright."

She placed the remote next to Ryan, walking towards the kitchen. "I'll make some popcorn!"

Ryan watched her walk away, letting out a breath he'd been holding. It wasn't even a date, yet he felt like things had to go perfectly. Wait, was she making popcorn? Ryan sighed, shaking his head. Popcorn was okay for a tiny, but the damn things were either super salty, greasy, or buttery: all of which would ruin his clothes.

He looked over at the kitchen. He could probably make it in there, and Lena could easily hear him if he got close enough. He didn't feel like waiting, he'd been waiting for her to come to him the past few days. No, it was time this tiny got a move on.

He stepped over to the edge of the couch, looking over. The carpet looked comfy enough, but... yeah. He wasn't going to jump that. There was a much easier way down. He turned towards the rest of the couch and slid down onto the worn couch cushion, rolling to a stop towards the center.

He'd never bothered, nor had the chance to, traverse a normal sized house before. It was actually kind of exhilarating in a way, like an adventure. He was about to move to the edge of the couch and slide to the floor when Lena returned, a bowl of popcorn in hand. That was fast.

She was looking at her phone as she approached the couch, already chewing on a piece of popcorn. "Alright, popcorn is ready, and we can start the movie as soon as I've picked up Amazing's streaming service. Hope you don't mind popcorn for dinner." She added, laughing a little as she stepped up next to the couch.

"Oh, Lena, I was..." He trailed off, watching as Lena turn to sit down on the couch. Right where he was.

He didn't have time to move as his giant friend sat down on the couch, pressing him into the worn cushion. The impact knocked the wind out of him, and he was suddenly enveloped by darkness and warmth. Thankfully, the pressure from Lena's weight was mitigated by the cushion of both the couch and her butt, but only by so much.

He tried to move, tried to tap her so she'd get up, but he couldn't. He was completely pinned and barely able to draw a breath. The warmth was all-encompassing, but thankfully unoppressive. He struggled to take in a breath, suddenly very thankful she had just showered.

"Actually what?" He heard Lena's muffled voice up above him and felt the slight vibration through her body from that same voice. "Ryan?" It was a very strange position to be in, Ryan didn't fail to notice this, but he was simply too stunned and focused on trying to regain his faculties.

As well as draw a proper breath.

The body that was pinning him shifted, the pressure of his current location lifting ever so slightly. Thanks to Lena's normal body temperature, it was pretty damn warm under her. It didn't help that he was under a particularly warm area of her body.

"Ryan, this isn't funny, where..." Lena's body went still, so still that Ryan could almost feel her heartbeat through her skin and the pajamas. The massive butt that pinned him shifted to the side ever so slightly. Then again.

"Ryan!" The pressure suddenly lifted as Lena jumped off the couch, and Ryan rose up with the cushion as it returned to its normal shape. No longer pinned under Lena's weight, Ryan took in a breath, rolling onto his hands and knees.

Before he could take another breath, Lena had plucked him off the couch, clutching him in her fingers as she lifted him to her face.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, I didn't look where I was sitting, that was so careless of me, I can't believe I just sat on you, oh god I sat on you, are you okay?" Ryan blinked, focusing on her now incredibly close face as he tried to read what was obviously a worried expression. All he could make out was her giant blue eyes and furrowed brows though, but the worry in her voice was palpable.

"Oh man, I should call someone, or-" She started again, not waiting for Ryan to answer as he realized his arms were pinned to his sides by Lena's fingers.

"Lena."

"I'm so stupid, I should have looked,"

"Lena."

"Big idiot, just can't even-"

Ryan struggled in her grasp, before fixing her with a glare.

"LENA!"

She stopped, and he could already see tears welling up in her eyes. He took a breath, finally pulling an arm free of her fingers. "Lena, stop it, please. Just take a breath, okay?"

She nodded, taking a very shaky breath as her tears continued to well up. Ryan found a little irony in the situation: he was the one who was sat on, why was he comforting her?

Because she needed it, and damnit he cared about her.

"Okay," He said, keeping his voice level. "Let me stand on your palm, okay?"

He saw her eyes flick between him and her hands that were both clasped around him. She gave him a ridiculously small nod and her fingers uncurled, leaving him cupped between her hands. Close enough. Ryan stood up, straightening out his clothes before he put his arms out to his sides.

"I'm fine, see?" Ryan slowly turned, managing to keep himself steady as Lena brought him closer to her tear-filled eyes. He tilted his head towards her. "Okay?"

She nodded again, moving him away from her face as she took a deep breath, letting Ryan move onto one of her hands so she could wipe her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"It's really nothing to worry about Lena."

"I sat on you."

"I'm hardly the first tiny to be sat on, you know."

"But I sat on you."

"And? I'm fine."

"But-"

"Lena, you'd have to actively be trying to kill me to kill me. The worst thing that could have happened to me just now would have been being stuck under you for a while. That's all, and I wasn't even under you for a minute! You figured out what was going on and fixed the issue."

Ryan dropped his arms to his sides and Lena wiped her eyes clear again, sniffing. "I know, I know, its just... I don't know! I need to be more careful!"

Ryan shrugged. "Well, yeah? But I don't think you'd be used to potentially sitting on someone after two days of living with them."

Lena let out a shaky sigh, turning and, slowly, sitting on the couch before she nodded. "You're right, you're right. Of course you are." She re-composed herself, sniffing. "But I'm still sorry."

Ryan gave her a small smile. "Apology accepted."

Lena sat there with Ryan in her hand for another minute, before looking down at the floor. She cracked a tiny smile, chuckling. "I spilled the popcorn."

Ryan turned to look, and popcorn was indeed thrown all across the carpet. All at once th wall of tension Lena had brought up collapsed, and they laughed at the ridiculousness of what just happened and the popcorn that was spilled because of it.

Ryan shook his head as their laughter died down, sitting cross-legged in the palm of her hand. "Alright, with that out of the way, how about the movie?"

Lena sighed. "I should probably clean up the popcorn." She snapped her fingers before pointing at Ryan. "What were you about to say before I sat on you?"

Ryan thought for a moment. "Oh right, I was going to ask if I could grab some of my food from the fridge; popcorn gets messy for a tiny."

Lena nodded, standing up from the couch. "Oh, fair enough. Wish I'd realized that. I'll clean up, then we'll go to the kitchen and get some actual dinner to go with the movie."

Lena had to set Ryan down to clean up the popcorn, returning it to the bowl and taking it to the kitchen, Ryan in back hand. They made dinner: Lena had a salad and Ryan made another sandwich. After Lena insisted, he tried a leaf from her salad. It was... leafy.

He couldn't wait for his microwave and toaster to arrive tomorrow though; he was tired of dealing with cold food. But, soon enough they were watching the movie, superheroes flying around the giant screen, weaving through action sequence after action sequence. It wasn't the best of the Againsters movies, but it was still a good watch.

It was long though, and it was just after nine when the finished the movie. Both of them yawning, they returned to her bedroom. She let him off on the nightstand, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Work tomorrow."

"Yeah..."

They both nodded, Ryan sitting down on her sock before he spoke up. "I know I'm beat, tomorrow's gonna suck."

Lena snorted, looking over at him. "Oh?"

Ryan nodded, yawning. "Yeah. Surprisingly, being sat on takes a lot out of you."

Lena chuckled, giving him a wry smile. "Was my ass really that bad?"

Ryan gave her a sideways look; he knew a trap when he heard one. But he also knew that the whole situation before the movie had made her nearly break down in a panic attack. Tricky pile of eggshells to consider.

Unfortunately for Ryan, he didn't really think about the question that deeply, as his brain shut off at hearing her ask him if her ass was bad.

"I, uh, well, I mean-"

Lena laughed, turning to climb into bed as Ryan's brain sputtered in embarrassment. Her remark earlier about liking to tease him came up in his mind for a moment, and he slowly shook it out, sliding into bed as well. Sock. whatever

She was good at teasing him, he'd give her that

Lena was soon under her covers, shifting to her side to look over at him. She seemed to consider something, looking at him from her pillow before she dismissed it, reaching out to flick out the lamp.

They both settled into the darkness, drifting to sleep before either knew what was happening.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a review if you'd like!

This story continues on, I hope to keep going with multiple chapters a week, but I doubt this energy will last through the month. After that, probably weekly or bi-weekly uploads. But we'll see!

CH4. All Work, No Play by Navar51
Author's Notes:

Chapter four! Sorry for the wait, I decided to take my time with the chapter. Well, that and I just sorta got busy. 

Anyway, our story continues! Somehow, its slightly longer than the last! I don't know how I keep doing that! All the same, I hope you enjoy!

I also wanted to thank Xiao-renzhe for proof-reading this chapter, you chould check out their stuff!

--

There was a beeping right next to Ryan's head, his alarm quickly waking him up as his hand felt around for his phone. Grunting, he found it, tapping the screen a few times until he managed to hit the snooze button.

He lay there, drifting back to sleep for a few minutes before the alarm blared again. He grumbled tapping the screen until the phone was quiet again. He opened his eyes, squinting in the dim light. He hated mornings, had he mentioned that?

 

Well, maybe he had, but mornings were always made worse by the knowledge that most of your day was about to be spent sorting documents online. You'd think companies would have managed to make a program to do that for them, but why take the time to make that when you had several million tinies willing to work online for your company?

Ryan looked at his phone, flicking through some of the morning news sites he frequented. People were still talking about that prince guy, lots of mixed feelings apparently. Ryan didn't care; he was just wasting time before needing to go to work at 8.

His eyes narrowed, checking the time.

7:48.

His brain kicked into gear, a rush of panic coursing through him as he leapt out of his sock-bed, stumbling to the side and tripping into the base of the lamp. He had to get to work, and Lena...

He could make out her silhouette in the dim light: she'd slept crazy again, blankets strewn all over the place. She wasn't facing him, but she was clearly still asleep. His alarm wasn't enough to wake the sleeping giantess, go figure.

He'd slept like a log too, missing several alarms that were supposed to wake him up an hour ago. Unfortunately, not much he could do to change that now.

Ryan just had to get to work, which was on his laptop. Unfortunately, that laptop was across the room. A room not made with him in mind. That and it was on her desk, making the room basically a massive canyon.

Still, he had to get across. That left scaling the canyon room.

The nightstand was decently tall, and Lena had hardwood flooring in her room, so jumping off would just be asking for a twisted or sprained ankle. Then he'd be stuck on the floor waiting for Lena to wake up and, even then, she might step on him without realizing.

He could call in sick? Ryan slapped that thought down, shaking his head. No, he couldn't just call in whenever, he only had so much PTO to spend, and he wasn't about to use it up now.

Lena was still asleep too and wouldn't be up for another hour at the earliest, judging by yesterday's alarm. He'd have to try and wake her up himself. Getting as close to her as the nightstand would allow, he cupped his hands and shouted for her to wake up.

She didn't even stir. Even after multiple attempts the giant woman continued to sleep peacefully on her messy bed. She didn't even seem to hear him, her body keeping to its slow, steady breaths.

Ryan sighed, running a hand through his hair. He didn't have too many options. He'd considered sliding down the wire that was attached to the lamp he'd been sharing the bedside table with, but it appeared to be battery operated. No cord in sight.

His other option was to jump to her bed and slide down the scattered blankets. Ryan could spot the clumped up blankets at the foot of her bed, hanging off towards the floor. He'd only have to worry about Lena rolling over onto him as he traversed her bed, and he had survived that before. Not a big deal.

He shook his head, crossing his arms. Yeah, no: it was a big deal. She'd been awake and aware he was missing last night; if she rolled onto him while she was asleep he'd likely pass out before she woke up. He couldn't lie to himself and say he'd be okay; only an idiot would let himself think that. Sure, he'd probably be fine in the end, but Lena was shaken up enough last night. He'd hate to do that to her again.

Still, it was that or risk a twisted ankle, and Ryan preferred being able to walk. He stepped back from the edge, giving himself some room for the running leap. It wouldn't be that far to jump, but it was far enough.

Ryan sprinted, blood rushing in his ears as he leapt from the table, holding his breath in the air before tumbling onto Lena's bedspread. He rolled to a stop before quickly standing up and moving away from Lena's sleeping body.

She was facing away from him, lying on her right side, so all she'd have to do is roll onto her back to ruin his plans and his morning. Of course, Ryan couldn't go all the way to the edge of her bed because it sloped off and he didn't want to risk slipping off and falling to the floor.

A safer middle-ground was the path to take, so he jogged at a decent pace down the length of his roommate's bed. He couldn't help but look over at the silhouette of Lena's body next to him, like rolling hills or a tall cliff. Her steady breaths broke the illusion, that, and the fact that he was able to make out the pattern of snowflakes on her pajama pants as he wandered towards the end of the bed.

To think he'd been trapped under the butt he was casually walking by right now, just last night. Ryan wouldn't call the experience awful, just humiliating. It helped that she had a nice butt, even if it was absolutely massive to him.

He happened to look away from her rear before he collided with her leg, coming to a stop next to the massive appendage covered by felted pajamas. Great, now what.

Ryan scratched his head, considering the roadblock. He hadn't seen her leg out when he was on the nightstand, so she must have shifted again. He followed her leg to her foot, which was hanging off the side of her bed. Well, he couldn't go around it, and he wasn't about to try and squeeze under the leg.

That left climbing over it. Ryan rolled his shoulders, not entirely prepared for so much activity this early in the morning. He was still far from his computer though, and he'd still have to scale the desk too. This was just a warmup. Testing the material of her pajamas, he looked up at the intimidating calf. The pants were incredibly soft, even to him, and warm too; that was Lena though.

It was easy enough to get a grip on the pants, and her leg wasn't that tall at the moment: an easy climb.

And so, he did, hand over hand, up to the top, where he was able to look over the length of the bed. The blankets were close, once there it would be a quick climb down to the floor. With renewed vigor, he jumped from her leg, landing in a roll on the bed before taking off towards the blankets crumpled by her other foot.

It was a simple process of sliding to the floor, the blankets thick but made of a smooth material. They were hanging about five inches off the ground though, but that wasn't a long fall, so after only a few minutes, Ryan was essentially halfway to work.

Talk about uphill both ways. He thought with a snort as he jogged across the floor of Lena's room to the desk. It was tall, easily three feet in height. There wasn't anything hanging off the edge to climb, but Ryan already had an idea in mind. He went under it, pushing aside some dust bunnies as he came to a pair of wires rising up behind the desk, between it and the wall, leading up to Lena's computer.

Bingo.

Ryan grabbed a hold of one wire, hauling himself up. It wasn't too hard, especially once he was close to the desk and the wall, then he simply braced himself against them. It did take a while to get up to the top of the desk though, and by the time he was up there he was already very late to work.

A quick jog around the side of her computer later and he fell to the desk, taking deep breaths. He'd made it. He took a moment to simply stare back across the room towards the nightstand he'd been standing on less than half an hour ago. He'd made it.

It felt great.

Unfortunately, he didn't have time to admire his achievement, quickly opening his laptop and booting it up. Time to work, even if it was 8:23 AM. Nobody would notice he was late, probably. He'd just get to right to work and everything would be fine.

It was a little uncomfortable to start work immediately after what was essentially a full-body workout, but Ryan made do. It was more distracting than anything. What was actually a problem was the fact that he was hungry. Unusually he would get up, shower, grab a bite to eat, then hang out until it was time to work. This time he skipped straight to work and it was throwing him off a bit.

That and working without a desk.

Ryan stifled a yawn, opening the programs he needed to so that he could access his offsite servers. It was going to be a long day. At least he could ask Lena to carry him down with her when she went to eat breakfast. Although, he wasn't exactly sure what her schedule was. How much did she work? 8 hours? 4? When did she start?

It didn't really matter in the end though. She'd eventually wake up and he'd be able to get her to help him regain some of his morning routine. In the meantime, Ryan had work to do.

Work was work. Sending documents via email to his coworkers, compiling faxes, setting up addresses, re-formatting drives for new files, moving files between servers when they went down for maintenance for one thing or another.

Work.

It was boring.

Eventually he heard a thunk across the room, and he glanced up to see Lena's arm hanging on her alarm clock. 5 of 9. So, he was right on that account at least.

He watched as the sleepy woman rolled over a couple times, clearly not wanting to get up. Ryan just shook his head, returning to work. He couldn't just sit there waiting for her to finish waking up, he had a job. She'd be up eventually.

--

Lena rolled over again.

Time for work! Some cheery voice in her head sang with too much energy.

Lena groaned, pulling up her covers. Muttering nonsense.

Get up lazy bones! It said again, teasingly.

Lena's eyes slowly peeled open, staring at the ceiling. Today sucked already. At least she wasn't alone in that though, Ryan had to be having the same trouble she was.

She looked over at her nightstand, staring incomprehensively at the sock sitting on the tabletop. She slowly blinked, concentrating on it. The hell?

She stared for another moment before rolling over to staring at the ceiling. The ceiling didn't look right either. Oh wait, there it went. It had been out of focus or something, her mind still waking up. A tired grin grew on her face as she looked back over at the nightstand.

Oh, the sock was empty.

She lay there for another second before her eyes shot wide, a bolt of adrenaline shooting through her like lightning.

"Ryan!" She sat up, patting around on her bed as she looked around frantically. She couldn't be lying on him, could she, why would he... why did she think he was in her bed?

The adrenaline ebbed away slightly, and she stared at her bedspread, then at the floor.

"Ryan?" She said, worry edging into her voice.

She didn't hear his voice reply, but a small light caught her attention from her desk. Peering over at her computer, she spotted the tiny shape of her friend, illuminated by his laptop. She couldn't quite make him out completely, but she breathed a sigh of relief.

She hadn't sat on him again.

Not that that was very likely, he wasn't an idiot. He could see how she tossed and turned in her sleep; he wouldn't risk being near her like that. That, and why would he need to? She shook her head, yawning as the adrenaline slowly exited her system, her heartbeat slowing back down to its lazy morning rhythm.

Still, time to get up. She threw her legs over the side of the bed, standing to her full height with a stretch.

After standing with her arms above her head for a good minute, she dropped them, walking briskly over to her desk, placing her hands on her hips as she gave Ryan a disapproving stare. He didn't notice her standing there at first, or was trying to ignore her, but eventually he stopped typing and looked up at her with a wave.

"Oh, look who decided to get up. Good morning!" He shouted, somewhat tiredly. Lena stared at him for a moment, trying to stay even slightly upset that he'd made her worry like that, before she gave up, dropping into her chair. He was too cute to be mad at.

"Morning." She said tiredly, blinking some sleep from her eyes.

Ryan typed something on his keyboard, returning his attention to his laptop. "You alright? You woke up in quite a state."

Lena sighed heavily, rubbing her face. "I thought I'd smothered you in my sleep or something when I saw you weren't there."

Ryan stopped typing again, looking up at her. She was still tired and didn't bother trying to figure out what expression his tiny face was making.

"Why? I told you last night: you'd have to be trying to hurt me to hurt me." His voice sounded concerned though.

Lena shook her head sitting up just a little bit. "I was tired and not really awake yet, I just sort of panicked." She crossed her arms, rubbing her shoulders, looking away from him. "The first thing I thought of was that I sat on you again."

"Well... I'm fine, right?"

Lena nodded, letting her arms drop to her lap as she looked back at him. "How'd you even get over here anyway?"

Her eyes widened. Did he jump off the nightstand?

"Ryan, did you jump off-"

"The nightstand? No. I jumped to your bed then rappelled down-" He was trying to explain, but Lena was quick to interrupt him, leaning towards him.

"You jumped onto my bed? Where I toss and turn like crazy? What if I had rolled on top of you, or if I knocked you off the bed? I-"

As Lena rambled on worriedly, she didn't notice as Ryan walked up to the edge of the desk in front of her. She did eventually spot him and stopped talking, looking at him worriedly. He didn't say anything, but his arms were outstretched.

Lena stared at him, not sure what to do.

"You look like you could use a hug." He offered, and she could barely make out his tiny smile.

Lena let out a shaky breath, nodding, reaching out to Ryan and snatching him up in her fingers. She held him to her chest, just below her collar, feeling his tiny arms do his best to return her hug. She sniffed, squeezing him just a little tighter before holding him away from her face.

"Thank you."

"Of course, you looked like you needed one."

She smiled with a nod, lowering him back to the desk as she sniffled.

Trying to re-compose herself, she moved her hair out of her face. After a moment of comfortable silence, she felt composed enough to speak. "So, I take it you tried to wake me up?"

Ryan laughed, sitting down at his laptop. "I'm nowhere near loud enough to wake a sleeping giant."

She smirked, crossing her arms. "Oh, so I'm a giant now?" He stumbled over whatever he was about to say next, and she chuckled. He made it too easy.

He noticed this and shook his head, going back to work. "Yes Lena, you are a giant. Fee-fi-fo-fum and all that."

Lena smiled, standing up. "Well, this giant is getting herself some breakfast. I assume you haven't eaten yet?"

Ryan looked at his phone before nodding. Lena bent a little, cupping both of her hands at the edge of the desk. "I'll carry you like this so you can't possibly drop your laptop, okay?"

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I was just going to hold onto it for dear life or something."

Lena watched and felt him step down into her waiting hands, shaking her head. "Oh, that couldn't have possibly gone wrong."

Ryan sat down in the center of the bowl her hands created, resting his laptop on his... well his lap. "Oh, shut up and get us downstairs, we're both starving here!"

Lena laughed at his tease, stepping away from her desk, then getting an idea. He really did make it easy to tease him. She lowered Ryan to her abdomen, keeping him steady as she brought her cupped hands close to her belly. "Oh? I don't hear any gurgling, do you?"

Ryan laughed, but Lena could catch just a hint of that nervous awkwardness he hid so well. Jackpot. She pressed her advantage. "I'm not the one who went on a trek across a gigantic bedroom-"

She was interrupted by her own stomach growling, her face immediately turning bright red as she whisked Ryan away from her now actively loud stomach. Ryan was laughing his ass off, having fallen back on her hands as she moved him.

Lena pouted, glaring at her belly. "Traitor." She muttered, loud enough for Ryan to hear. She had to admit, it was a ridiculous coincidence, so she wasn't upset, just embarrassed. She'd had him close to her body too, and that's not exactly a noise you pull someone in to hear.

Lena sighed, lifting her tiny laughing roommate to her face, arching a brow. "You finished?"

Ryan was still smiling as he gave one last, long sigh of a laugh before nodding. "Yeah, that was just pretty poetic is all."

She was still blushing but sensed an opportunity to tease him. She had to get even. "Oh, so my stomach is poetic now?"

Ryan shook his head, still smiling. "Oh hell no. It's a stomach. All acid and darkness, not pleasant like a poem at all."

Lena squinted at the tiny in her hands, pursing her lips. He was supposed to be teased, not... whatever this was.

"Oh, so you've been eaten before then?" She asked, and almost immediately regretted her choice of words. Ryan was responding before she could retract them though.

"Nah, just stories."

Lena moved her hands away from her face a little. "Really? Never? I thought it was sort of a common occurrence?" As far as Lena knew, it happened from time to time. Not normally a big eating a small but loads of animals did so without thinking. She did have the unfortunate privilege to see a big eating smalls before, so she knew it did happen.

Ryan shook his head. "Not really. It can happen more on my parent's farm I guess; they have some cattle that roam the fields that they pay normals to milk, but cows don't try to eat tinies." He stopped, tilting his head slightly. "Why would you think it was common?"

Lena looked off to the side, not sure how to answer. "Well, I went to a mixed sized high school and, uh, there were some... people..." She trailed off, not really wanting to explain it, but she watched as Ryan simply nodded.

"Bullies?" He asked knowingly. Lena sighed, nodding, looking away.

"There were some girls that simply liked the power trip," Lena explained. "others wanted to humiliate the small girls in their classes. They'd... swallow them. Wait an hour or so for their clothes to, uh, dissolve, then bring them back up."

She considering stopping there, but Ryan was staring at her patiently, so she continued. "There was one girl, Miah, who kept a small in her stomach all day just because she could. She was expelled for it, but..." Lena bit her lip, shaking her head sadly. "The small was okay in the end, but they left the school shortly after."

She looked back to Ryan, who was looking down, arms crossed. "Some people are just dicks." His head lifted up and she could see the smirk on his face. "That's why I carry a knife."

Lena was taken aback. "A knife?"

Ryan nodded. "A knife."

"To..."

"To cut my way out of any prick that decides to eat me, or to give them a bad day at least."

She stared at Ryan for a moment. "Would a knife your size do anything to a big?"

Ryan shrugged. "With enough time, sure, I think so. Thankfully, I've never had the displeasure to be handled by one of these bullies."

Lena shook her head, a small smile on her face. "I'm glad you haven't had to use it."

Ryan chuckled, nodding. "No kidding, I've only ever used it to open bottles or cut loose strings on my shirts."

Lena laughed, shaking her head. Their laughter was cut off as Lena's stomach groaned again, reminding them that it was time for breakfast. She shot him a sheepish grin before carrying him downstairs.

--

Ryan had not expected that sort of conversation this morning. Basically, nothing was routine so far today, but that was out of left field.

For the second time since living with the normal, he'd heard the gurgling of Lena's stomach. This time, he'd been much closer though, and it had been a bit louder than he'd expected. She'd been teasing him and was betrayed by her own hunger, so he was able to laugh it off, despite how strange it was for Ryan to hear.

Then he'd gone and accidentally insulted her stomach. He'd worried that she would try and tease him for that, but she'd just assumed he'd been eaten before. Then that went into a conversation about Lena's high school and the tinies that had been essentially tortured by the bullies there.

It was a heavy topic but seemed worse for Lena somehow.

Ryan felt that this was something Lena had been thinking about a lot with him around, so he decided to simply listen until she was finished with her story. It was disturbing to say the least: he'd only heard stories about normals that were like that Miah girl Lena described. Some people are just born sadistic, but at least she'd been expelled. Though, if she was rich like Lena had described before, she was likely fine.

Damn spoiled brats.

Thankfully, they'd been turned back on course to breakfast by Lena's stomach (seriously, that thing was loud).

Ryan just had cereal again, using the much too large plastic bowl Lena had found the day before. It was better than nothing, but after today he'd have his stuff back!

Oh, his stuff, how he had missed it this past weekend. Lena was kind enough to help him of course; using one of her socks as a bed, finding him bowls or whatever, but It would be nice to have stuff back! He didn't know when it would arrive, he was just happy it would be here eventually.

Lena made eggs and toast, and they smelled great. That would be his breakfast tomorrow, he'd make sure if it. It would mean he'd need to visit the store today at some point, but he could manage that.

Ryan worked as he ate, it wasn't very busy for a Monday morning. None of the servers were down and it seemed like the faxes were running a bit faster. And, better yet, nobody knew he'd been late!

Still, Lena was taking her time eating, swiping through her phone as they both ate breakfast in the kitchen. Ryan raised a brow, eating another bite of cereal as he closed out of the fax app.

"Lena?" He said, loud enough so she could hear. She looked up from her phone, taking another bite of egg.

Ryan continued. "Don't you have work?"

Lena nodded, turning her phone towards Ryan so he could see it. There was an app open showing a number of names with dates and times next to them. "I have to set up some dates for bill payment reminders and such. It's a small part of my job, so I do it over breakfast."

Ryan nodded. "Makes sense. You get an easy morning then?"

Lena snorted, setting her fork down on the now empty plate. "Sometimes, yeah. Some days I'd be sitting at my computer plugging info into spreadsheets and looking at contracts." She stood up, carrying her dishes to the sink. "Other days I have to go into our local office, which is something. And if I need to go to the office; I'll have to take the bus, I'll be there all day, and I'll have to actually get ready for the day."

She returned to the island. "You done with the bowl?"

Ryan nodded and Lena pinched it up in her fingers, dropping the tiny bowl in the sink. Ryan folded up his laptop, standing from the countertop. It felt good to be fed, especially after waiting so long.

Lena continued. "And then, on rare occasions, I have to visit a client. I hate doing that, but I'm apparently pretty good at that part of my job so..." She shrugged, leaning to the side as she placed a hand on her hip. "It's whatever, I guess."

She lowered a hand for Ryan to climb on, waiting till he was situated before she returned him to her desk. She picked out some clothes for the day, walking back over to Ryan before she left the room again. "I'm taking a shower; will you be taking one today?"

Ryan thought a second before nodding. Lena gave him a thumbs up. "Alright, just let me know when you want to do that." With that she left the room, leaving Ryan to his work.

It was only a few hours into the day, but Ryan was already sick of work. He'd always been one to step up to the challenge, invite work for work's sake. But after this past weekend, just hanging out with Lena? It felt like more of a chore than it had ever been before.

He clacked away at his keyboard, sending out another fax. Faxing was stupid, outdated, and inconvenient at best. He didn't know why he felt the need to think that, but it came into his thoughts and left as quickly as it came.

Some time passed before Lena returned to her bedroom, her hair dried and braided down to her back. She was dressed normally today: grey jeans and a t-shirt covered by a loose-fitting flannel. Made sense since she wouldn't be going to the gym today. She tossed her towel into the hamper, which was pretty full now, before returning to the desk, looking down at Ryan.

He looked up at her, and she grinned. "You are gonna shower, right?"

Ryan snorted, finishing his fax sheet before setting his laptop aside. "I'll have to re-wear some clothes from Friday, but yeah."

Her hand descended to the desk, and he climbed on as she chuckled. "Oh good, I was worried you were one of those roommates that slowly stunk up the place."

"Oh sure, like you'd notice. You'd have to hold me up to your face to even smell me."

"Well, I would, just to keep you in check, mister." She teased, carrying him to the bathroom, which was only a little steamy.

Ryan shook his head, smiling as he was lowered to the bathroom counter. "Get out of here so I can shower ya freak."

Lena feigned being taken aback, hand on her chest. "Well I never! That's what I get for caring!" She flicked her middle finger at him, smiling as she stepped out of the bathroom. "Text me when you're done in there, you bastard!"

Ryan shook his head, chuckling as the door closed.

Even bantering with her was more fun than working. He hadn't considered that simply living with her would be this nice. The realization was just a bubbly, warm feeling in his heart. He sighed contentedly, turning on his shower as he shed his clothes and hopped inside.

One warm shower later and Ryan was as ready as he'd ever be to head back to work, having slipped on the jeans and t-shirt he'd been wearing on Friday. They'd gotten a bit damp from the rain they'd been caught in, but they were dry now, if a bit wrinkled, not that Lena would notice.

He squinted at nothing in particular. Did it matter if she noticed? He didn't think it did, yet he was happy to know she probably wouldn't notice. He'd never worried about it before, why worry now? He sighed, sending a message to his roommate. Stray thoughts were oft confusing to the thinker; that was probably said by a philosopher at some point.

Lena was quick to come pick him up from the bathroom, knocking on the door as she entered. She smiled down at him, letting him board her hand.

"Well, now you're finally ready for work, huh?" She said, flicking off the light as they entered the hall.

Ryan shrugged. "I've been ready since I woke up, it's you that slept till nine."

She huffed. "I didn't know you started at 8 or I'd have woken up to get you there."

"Oh, don't worry about me, I managed just fine this morning."

Lena carried him into her bedroom, then to her desk, lifting him up to her face with a brow raised. It was a little intimidating, Ryan had to admit, she had the "oh really" look down pat.

"Really? You had to journey across the room just to reach the desk." She paused, furrowing her brows. "I never did let you finish explaining how you did that, did I?"

Ryan shrugged. "Once I got down to the foot of your bed, I slid down the blankets to the floor. After that, I used your computer cables to get to the desk." He snapped his finger. "Easy-peasy."

Lena gave him a long look before shaking her head. "Men, never asking for help."

Ryan laughed as she lowered him to the desk; he happened to spot a small smile on her face as well as he hopped off her hand. He strode over to his laptop, a slight spring in his step until he looked down at it.

Right, work.

Lena sat down too, her computer already booted up and showing a bland looking interface for some website that couldn't get over the 90's computer aesthetic. Ryan looked back at his, which was a stark contrast to her program, his being a rip-off of the early 2000's aesthetic, all bubbly and pixelated.

She cracked her knuckles, giving him a sideways smile. "Time to work!" She said with mock joviality. Ryan sighed, going back to sending an email.

Work.

The next two hours ticked by slowly, both of them busy typing away at their keyboards for the most part. Twice, Lena had to make a call to a client. Ryan had never heard a more professional voice come out of that mouth and was shocked when she started talking with it.

It made sense, she did mention that she was actually quite good at meeting with clients, so he shouldn't have been all that surprised. It was just so vastly different from normal Lena that it threw him off for a moment. She sounded sincere but absolutely in control of the situation: if he were her client, he'd have the utmost faith in her.

That said, after the call, she slumped back into her chair looking absolutely beat before she returned to her work. Sometimes that sort of change in personality ends up being draining, Ryan could understand that. He worked retail for a while and maintaining the stupid upbeat attitude for eight hours a day really took its toll on you.

Still, even with that little surprise, work was boring, when it hit noon, he and Lena went downstairs for lunch. They both made sandwiches, and ate in silence, dreading returning to work.

They both turned to look down the hall when the doorbell rang, staring in mild confusion as they finished their bites. They shared a look before Lena stood up. "I'll check who that is."

Ryan nodded as she walked down the hall, opening the door. From his spot on the island, he could see an older woman in a tan uniform standing there holding a box under her arm. "Hi Miss, I'm from the Public Housing Department. Is there a man named Ryan living here?"

Lena nodded. "Oh yeah, you must have his things!"

The older woman smiled. "That I do, that I do, I'll just need his signature..." She held out her hand, showing Lena something, but Ryan was too far to see what it was, though it was probably a clipboard his size. He stood up, wiping crumbs off his hands.

Lena nodded again, thumbing towards the kitchen. "Sure, let me get him."

She spun on her heel, shuffling quickly down the hall to where Ryan stood on the counter. It was obvious she was excited, as she tended to be, as she bobbed from foot to foot. "C'mon, you heard her." She said in a low voice. "It's your stuff!"

Ryan chuckled, climbing onto her hand. He dropped to his butt and held on as she spun and walked quickly back to the door.

"Here he is!" She said, presenting him.

Ryan stood up unsteadily on her palm, the slight sway of her arm and the bobbing of her feet making it difficult to keep balance. "Afternoon, ma'am." He managed, looking up at the normal lady.

She smiled kindly down at him. "Good afternoon, sir! I just need your signature before I can pass your things over to your girlfriend there."

The slight sway of Lena's hand stopped abruptly, and Ryan froze as well. The lady delicately handed Ryan the clipboard, and he took it robotically, staring at it a moment before signing where he needed to.

Behind him, Lena chuckled awkwardly. "Oh, we're not- we're not dating. We're roommates."

The older woman chuckled, taking back the clipboard from Ryan when he offered it. "Oh, that's a shame, I think you'd make a cute couple." She offered the box to Lena, who took it, wedging it under her arm stiffly as she returned a small smile to the woman.

The lady took a step down to the sidewalk, still chuckling. "Well, you two have a nice rest of your day in either case." She flashed them both a smile before turning to get back into a city truck parked on the curb. Lena closed the door with her other hand as Ryan sat on the one he was on.

It was only a little awkward, he tried to convince himself. What was it with everyone trying to push them together! He was working on it, damnit! Give him some time!

He grumbled before taking a deep breath, turning to look at Lena as they re-entered the kitchen. She looked calm enough, and her excited energy was coming back as she lifted the box up. She glanced at him, eyes practically sparkling as she smiled, raising the box further up, waggling her eyebrows.

"You're stuff!" She said in a sing-song voice. Ryan let out the breath, chuckling as Lena carried him back into the kitchen.

Lena sat the box on the Island, letting Ryan off right next to it.

"Oh, this is exciting! Even if you already own this stuff, it's kinda more official!"

She opened a drawer, pulling out a boxcutter as she grinned. "Officially roommates!"

Ryan smiled, rubbing his hands together. "I just can't wait to cook again- be careful with my stuff!' he added as she spun the box around to cut it.

She rolled her eyes with a smile. "I handle you carefully enough, I think you can trust me with a few boxes."

Ryan sighed. Well, yeah, of course he could. He just felt it needed to be said.

The box was quickly opened, Lena pulling out a lot of bubble wrap. "Oooh, looks like I got something too." She popped one of the bubbles, giggling. She popped a few more before looking down at Ryan sheepishly. "Yeah, right. Your stuff."

She dropped the bubble wrap, lifting out his bedframe, setting it carefully on the counter before stacking his mattress on top. She leafed around the box a moment. "I don't see a box-spring..."

"Yeah, I don't have one." He was only half paying attention, mostly running his hand along his bed. Oh, this would be nice to sleep in. He didn't notice Lena glance down at him, almost considering something, before she returned to pulling things out of the box.

Next was his desk and chair, which she sat next to each other. When she looked in next, she took a breath, moving his desktop out of the box as carefully as she could, placing it gingerly on the desk. Ryan stepped up to it, running his hand across it. "Oh, it will be good to have this back."

She smiled, setting the box holding his screen next to the computer on the tiny desk.

Lena carefully plucked up a microwave, setting it delicately on the bed, followed by a minifridge. After those two came several boxes and a black plastic trash bag, which she held out.

"Really? You gave them your trash?"

Ryan waved his hands, shaking his head. "No, no, that's my laundry I couldn't get to before I was kicked out."

Lena raised a brow looking at it, before bringing it up to her nose and sniffing. She quickly held it away, her face scrunched up. "Ew, that smells."

Ryan opened his mouth, staring at her. "Why would you smell that?"

"Impulse, I did it before thinking about that." She lowered it down to him, which he took apprehensively, kicking it away. "You should wash those."

Her eyes widened before she facepalmed. "You don't have anywhere to wash your things!"

Ryan shrugged when she removed her hand from her eyes. "There's a dry-cleaners down near where I work out, I'll just take it there sometime." He snapped his finger. "That reminds me, I need to go shopping for some stuff I can use in the microwave."

Lena nodded. "I can drop you off if you'd like. If you don't mind me doing that anyway." She crossed an arm, placing a hand on her cheek as she looked down at him. "It's not... awkward for you, is it?"

Ryan raised a brow, checking one of his boxes. "Is what awkward?"

She shifted from foot to foot, biting her lip. "Y'know, me carrying you around. Like, in public."

"I mean, it's a little embarrassing, but I think I'd get more jealous looks than anything else."

"Jealous looks?" Lena said, raising a brow.

Ryan's face flushed a little, and he stumbled over his thoughts for a moment. "Well, I mean, not every tiny gets a normal to help them out with stuff like that, or whatever. Very convenient and all that."

Not because they'd be jealous I get your help in particular, no, not at all, no siree. He added internally, looking into the box he'd labelled ‘clothes'.

Lena nodded. "I guess I can see tha- wait, did you make a pun?" She squinted, leaning over him on the counter. "A little embarrassing? Really?"

Ryan chuckled, looking up at her with a mischievous grin. "Oh please, it's just a tiny, little pun, no need to get worked up over it."

Lena gave him a long look before cracking a smile, shaking her head. "You're an idiot and that was awful."

"No, I'm a genius, and that was fantastic."

Lena signed with a smile. "Alright then, how about we get your bed stuff upstairs? We can take you shopping after work."

As soon as she said the word work, both their faces dropped. Right.

Work.

--

Lena sat at her desk, half working, half watching Ryan set up his desk next to her computer. She'd been very careful with his things, not a dent or scratch as far as Ryan had let on. Still, she watched with bated breath, hoping it turned on properly.

Thankfully, it seemed to be doing just that, with Ryan giving her a thumbs up as he pulled in his chair to his desk. He relaxed, leaning back. "This is much better than sitting on your desk."

Lena smiled, filling in some data points. "Well, I could have gotten you something more comfortable, but you didn't say anything."

Ryan waved a hand. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I was stubborn though, and it was only two days."

He rolled his shoulders, the tiny motion only noticed because she was paying attention. "I'm sure I'll be able to rest easier in my bed tonight too."

Lena nodded. They'd already set up his bed on the nightstand, moving the sock back to its drawer. She would miss hiving him sleep in it; it was pretty cute to see him sleeping in her sock, but she wanted him to be comfortable. Like, properly comfortable, with a bed.

Though, before the end of the week, he'd have his InHome and wouldn't be sleeping on her nightstand anyway. She frowned, continuing to type as it occurred to her that she didn't like that thought. Sure, she wanted him to have in own space, to be independent and all that, but... she wanted him to be close to her too.

She kept down a blush, a couple thoughts from her early years of college popping into her head. The nights when she just wanted him to be there, to hold him close. The more restless nights when she looked up... activities they could try.

She took a steady breath, trying to focus on work and not her little crush on the desk next to her. It wasn't something she could tell Ryan, who knows what he would think about the idea of being stuffed inside...

Her face flared up red as she squashed the thought down. She hadn't thought like that in ages, certainly not since she picked him up on Friday. The thought still enticed her though, her past taunting her present.

"You okay?" She heard her small roommate's voice from her desk.

Lena jumped, pulling up an unfortunately awkward smile as she looked down at Ryan. "What? Yeah, I'm fine, why?" She managed, clicking back into her work program. She could feel him staring up at her, but she did her best to ignore him.

This was not good. She couldn't even look at the little guy without remembering her younger fantasies. She took one of her meditative breaths, locking her eyes on the monitor in front of her.

"Oh, you just looked a bit out of it for a moment there." Ryan said from his desk. Lena didn't look down at him, simply nodding.

"Yeah, I was just... thinking about the client's request is all. Just a bit annoying."

"Understandable."

Lena felt the silence drag out as she tried to ignore it, typing away at her keyboard as she re-focused on work. It was working, little by little, as she delved into the monotony of setting up apartment and townhome agreements for various probable clients.

After she got into the swing of things, ignoring her roommate's existence was pretty easy. For the next few hours, they worked in silence, with Lena only getting up to get them both some refills on their water bottles from time to time.

Eventually Lena was pulled out of her working trance by Ryan, sitting back and stretching loudly.

"Man, it is nice to be done for the day." He said, resting his hands behind his back as Lena glanced down at him.

"You're done already?"

Ryan grinned. "Yep! You're done in, what, an hour?"

Lena checked the time. 5:30. She sighed, nodding. "Yeah, I'll be finished at 6:30."

Her nagging thoughts from before had died down a little, leaving behind mostly just the crushing agony from several hours of typing. She wringed her hands, sighing. It was going to be a long hour. The more... lewd thoughts where thankfully holding back for now.

"Well," Ryan began, looking away from Lena. "I'll wait for you to finish. Then we can go to the store then make some grub."

There was a second of silence at the mention of food before Lena's stomach grumbled. Lena growled back. "Quiet you..." After their little conversation this morning, she'd been overly conscious of the noises her body made, wondering if Ryan could hear them.

Ryan just guffawed, shaking his head. "Maybe it would be better if we grabbed food on the way back from the store instead."

"Oh! That sounds good. Restaurant or fast food?" It was a good idea, and Lena's stomach sounded again in agreement.

Ryan chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "How about McDaniel's? They serve both sizes so we wouldn't have to split up too far." Lena nodded; silently thankful they wouldn't have to sit in a restaurant together.

"That sounds good to me. We'll go as soon as I'm finished!"

Lena regretted her previous thought, looking back at her screen. She should want to go on a dinner date with him, and she really did, but... what would people think? Would they think it was odd? Would they think she was taking advantage of a small?

She'd done her research, way back in the day, on how prevalent relationships were between smalls and bigs, and they weren't that uncommon. It was just...

Lena bit her lip, typing away some inputs. It was just strange to consider what other people thought about their relationship. That lady from the housing department thought they were cute, which was encouraging, but that wouldn't be universal.

Lena shook her head, finishing the page with a flourish of keystrokes. It wasn't a problem to worry about now. She'd drop him off to shop, wait for him to finish, then they'd go to McDaniel's.

She felt the color drain from her face a little. She'd have to wait outside the small shops. What would the smalls there think she was doing? Would they think she was weird? Oh god, would they think she was a creeper?

After a deep breath, Lena gathered her thoughts on the subject into a little, manageable ball, then chucked ‘em in the bin. She'd mind her own business and they'd mind theirs. She was hardly their biggest concern, even if she was physically big to them.

She kept working for the next hour, keeping her mind off the worrying subjects. She'd never felt like this before, so full of apprehension and self-doubt. It was foreign, and she knew the cause: the butterflies in her stomach when she thought of Ryan.

Lena knew that if she worried about every little thing, she'd never get anywhere with him as a friend, roommate, or whatever. She just couldn't help but think of everything that could go wrong in any situation, especially since she sat on him last night.

Even thinking about it now, she was filled with shame. How do you just sit on someone then try to act like nothing had happened?

Lena sighed, finishing another page of reports. Once again, her thoughts had drifted. She had to focus on work at least until a few minutes before it was over with, then she'd be all set to distract herself with bringing Ryan shopping and dinner.

"Lena? You should probably start wrapping up, its 6:20." Ryan interrupted her thoughts, making her jump.

"What? Oh, you're right. Let me just sign off here..."

A few keystrokes later and the ever-looming presence of work was lifted from her shoulders, and she breathed in the non-work air, stretching her arms up towards the ceiling with a squeak. Ah, to be finished. She heard Ryan's tiny chair roll as he stood up on her desk.

"Alrighty, ready to get going?"

Lena slumped back in her chair, shooting Ryan a smile. "Oh, sure, lemme just relish the beginning of my evening though." She closed her eyes, deliberately suppressing her anxiety-riddled thoughts as she sat back further in her chair.

A tiny tapping on the desk made her crack an eye open to see Ryan standing on the edge of the desk in front of her, arms crossed tapping his foot. She grinned, suddenly springing forward. "Boo!"

Ryan scrambled back at her sudden movements, falling back on the desk as Lena laughed. Bingo, the response she'd been looking for. She looked down at her tiny roommate as he picked himself up, shaking his head with a smile.

"Alright, alright, enough relaxing. We're both hungry, remember?"

Lena didn't have a chance to retort as her stomach, for the umpteenth time today, interrupted their conversation with a loud gurgle. Lena pursed her lips, standing up as Ryan stared at her belly awkwardly.

She crossed her arms, ignoring another growl from her stomach. "Stupid... okay, let's get going." She lowered her open palm to the desk, Ryan quickly climbing aboard. A few minutes later, Lena was walking down the street, the sun almost dropping below the horizon, bathing the buildings in an orange glow.

"Sooo... where am I taking you?" Lena asked, stuffing a hand in her pocket.

Ryan pointed down the street, where a couple small shops were built into the base of the buildings. "Minmart, they have the best prices."

Lena nodded, lengthening her strides as she approached the store, before remembering these were small stores. Her eyes scanned the sidewalk, stepping around the occasional small in her path. Only a few seemed to be ignoring her, the rest were keeping a wide berth around the big.

Lena blushed, tensing up as she felt suddenly very out of place.

"Lena, you passed the store. Take a step back."

She stopped, blushing harder as she spun on her heels, spotting the small store at her feet. "Right, sorry. Here, I'll just... wait out here."

Ryan laughed as Lena brought him down. "Well, I don't exactly expect you to come inside." He hopped off her hand, looking back up at her with a thumbs up. "I'll be right back!" With that, her small friend stepped into the miniature store.

Lena crouched there for another second before standing up, slowly leaning back on the wall of the building as she slipped her phone from her pocket, trying to distract herself from the occasional small walking past or around her shoes.

There wasn't anything interesting on her social media, so Lena scrolled repeatedly, not focused on her phone.

Lena felt like she was being watched, and she was probably right. She was right up against a bunch of small stores, just leaning there. In the way. She wanted to duck down and hide, to not be seen like some sort of weirdo who creeps on smalls. Her heart slowly kicked up as she shrank back into herself.

She stared at the loading bar on her screen. She felt like she couldn't breathe, like the buildings and the cars driving by were slowly looming over her. She'd never felt like this before!

Lena squinted, gripping her phone tightly. This wasn't her. She was calm, confident, and she was at least not ashamed to be simply standing somewhere. She took a deep breath, holding it, then breathing out. She couldn't wipe away the worry, but she could remind herself to keep steady.

She glanced down, momentarily locking eyes with a small who happened to be looking up at her. They shared a brief wave as the small continued down the sidewalk, off to wherever they were going. Home, probably.

Lena nodded to herself, looking back to her phone as her heartrate slowed down to a reasonable pace. She was just a person, waiting for someone. It was only a little different than waiting for someone to come out of a normal sized store, it wasn't like she was bent down, smiling at each small that walked by.

Taking another breath, she saw a notification pop up on her phone. It was Ryan. It just said... look down?

She did so, spotting Ryan next to her foot, looking up at her with a bunch of groceries in his hands. How he had messaged her, she didn't know, but a wave of relief washed over her as she knelt down to him.

"That's all you got?" She teased, holding out her hand so he could climb up. Ryan managed to swing himself onto her palm, rolling to the center.

"Hey, this will last me the week along with what I already have in your fridge." He let go of the bags, rubbing his fingers as Lena stood up again.

Lena slipped her phone in her pocket, pointing to the bags. "You want me to put those in my pocket?"

Ryan looked at his bags, then back up at her. "I don't want them getting squished."

Lena moved her other hand, tugging at the pocket on her flannel. "I mean up here, I can barely fit my phone in my pocket as it is."

Lena watched the cogs turn in his head before he nodded. "Sure, that's fine then. Just be careful, alright?"

Lena chuckled, pinching up the bags in her fingers, depositing them in her pocket. Ryan sat back on her hand, tickling her palm a little, but she wouldn't let him know that. He'd probably start doing it on purpose.

"Well," Ryan started. "Dinner?"

Lena glanced down at her belly, relieved to not hear anything.

"Yeah, sounds good."

With that, they were off. Lena made sure to watch where she stepped around small businesses and doors, more than once stepping awkwardly to avoid an oblivious passerby. After several minutes, where Ryan filled her in on what he bought, they made it to the McDaniel's.

Like your standard fast-food restaurant, but with a second, smaller entrance next to the main one, leading to the small section of the burger place. Lena dropped Ryan off, giving him a quick wave goodbye as she went inside.

Finally, food.

--

The line inside wasn't too long, just a couple people getting out of work, grabbing something quick on their walk home. Ryan stepped into the line, looking at his phone.

Lena had been acting a bit strange since lunch, looking apprehensive, embarrassed, and sick all at the same time. He was worried, but she kept brushing him off when he asked if she was okay, so he left it alone. Thankfully, she seemed better now with some fresh air.

He'd really have to remind her to open the window in her room when they got back, just so she could get some more. At least until winter rolled around in the next few months.

Ryan stepped forward with the line, scrolling through media. Nothing amazing, but it felt awkward to just stand there, waiting.

He was almost interested in an article when someone tapped his shoulder. Ryan looked up, spotting a somewhat scruffy guy in a ruffled suit looking at him. Ryan raised a brow. "Uh, what's up?"

The guy nodded his head back. "Where'd you find a girl her size on a Monday night?"

Ryan stared at him for a second. "What?"

The guy rolled his eyes. "I mean, its Monday, most ‘tha hookers don't work Mondays. So I was askin' where ya found one."

Ryan opened his mouth, absolutely baffled. "Excuse me?"

The guy laughed. "I said," He cupped his hands around his mouth, speaking way too loud for indoors. "Where'd ya get the giant woman to fuck you on a Monday night?"

Ryan stood there, frozen, along with the rest of the small establishment. A second passed as the guy felt the eyes on him, forming a scowl and crossing his arms. "What? A guy want's ta know, y'know?"

Ryan opened and closed his mouth several times before responding. "She is not a prostitute you stupid fuck."

The guy stepped at him threateningly, but Ryan didn't move. This guy was getting on his nerves. He pointed a finger at Ryan, now close enough where Ryan could smell the beer on his breath. Who drinks on a Monday night?

"Don't play smart with me ya winey fuck. I- I'll wipe your stupid face off your look."

Ryan's hand balled into a fist. He was ready to floor this guy. Thankfully, or unfortunately, someone in a McDaniel's uniform stepped in between Ryan and the drunk guy.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave before I call the cops." She, the supervisor (judging from her nametag), pointed toward the doors. The drunk guy glanced between Ryan, the supervisor, and the door several times before scoffing, waving Ryan off.

"I'll jus' go find ‘em myself ya prick." He wandered over to the door before looking back, pointing around the establishment. "You're all fucks." After trying the wrong door, the idiot made it outside, stumbling down the sidewalk into the night.

Ryan took a shaky breath, flexing his fingers as the supervisor breathed a sigh of relief, turning back towards him. "I'm so sorry about that sir, we'll get your order for you right over here." She motioned over to a register for him to follow.

Ryan nodded, taking another breath as he stepped up to the counter. The supervisor apologized to the rest of the building for the commotion, sending out one of her employees with coupons to compensate.

She stepped behind the register, turning it on. She looked up at Ryan with an apologetic smile. "I hope that idiot doesn't bother you on your way home. You or your big friend."

Ryan just nodded. He was still coming down from the adrenaline he'd built up only a few moments ago. She got his order, throwing in a milkshake along with fully paying for the meal. By the time Ryan had his bag and cup, he'd calmed down a little from the idiot's accusations.

He was still cautious though, checking for the drunk as he left the building. Nowhere in sight.

Ryan hoped he'd been run over.

He'd never expected a person like that to even exist. Ryan hadn't even considered the idea of a tiny hiring a normal sized prostitute, or any prostitute for that matter, but still. Who just assumes like that, it was rude, crude, and, and...

Ryan took a breath, calming himself. That guy wasn't worth worrying over, even if he had insulted Lena like that. The guy was gone and dealt with. Now, he just had to wait for Lena to come out of the McDaniel's.

He only had to wait a minute before she came out, sipping casually from her soda as she scanned the sidewalk for Ryan. In one hand she held her bag, in the other her cup. She popped a squat, taking the straw from her mouth. "Got everything?"

Ryan nodded, taking another breath. "All set here. How am I getting back with you?"

Lena raised her brow before looking at her hands. "Oh." She said, realizing her hands were full.

"Well... we could put your bag in my bag, but I still would have a hand full..." She thought for a moment, before Ryan could practically see the light go off in her head.

She set her drink on the cement, wiping condensation off her hand before reaching towards Ryan. "Okay, hand me your bag..."

Ryan wordlessly lifted his bag, watching her gingerly pinch it between her massive fingers, gently placing it in her own bag. "Okay, sit tight for a moment..."

Her fingers approached him, pinching his chest and back as she lifted him off the ground. He trusted her enough, but he wasn't sure where this was going until she tucked him into the lip of her breast pocket. He held the edge with his arms, drink still in hand as he blushed profusely in his new position.

"There!" Lena said, picking up her drink as she stood. "Hands free!"

"Y-yeah Lena, just be careful, okay?"

"Of course, I'd never let you drop. Just lean back and we'll be home in a jiffy!" With that, they were off.

Ryan just sat there; cup grasped in both hands as he did as she said, and leaned back against her. She was warm, and soft, and Ryan was desperately trying not to make this a big deal. It was just her pocket. Against her boob. Not like he was embarrassed by it or anything, ha ha...

He swallowed, ignoring the slight bounce as she walked. It was comfortable in her pocket, that was sure, but he wouldn't be requesting it going forward. Being carried was one thing but being pocketed was definitely embarrassing. And this position doubly so.

Thankfully, they were back to her place within a few minutes, and Lena let him out of her pocket on the island counter in the kitchen.

She fished out his bag of food, handing it over to him with a smile. "I am so ready to eat, it's not even funny." Her stomach growled as she sat down, which she swore at. Ryan couldn't help but chuckle as he opened his bag of food. She got so ruffled by her inability to keep the damn organ quiet, it was adorable.

They both dug into their food in silence, Ryan enjoying his milkshake. He wouldn't tell Lena about the rude drunk that got him his food for free, she didn't need that on her mind. So, they just ate, relishing food that they didn't have to prepare.

The best meals are the ones you didn't have to make yourself, after all.

--

Lena ate hungerly, finishing her meal quickly. It had been a back-and-forth kind of day for her, emotionally. Equal parts embarrassing, upsetting, sad, awkward, funny, boring, and exciting. It was a rollercoaster.

She had only thought about carrying him in her breast pocket for a second before placing him there, but after a few minutes of walking, she became hyper-aware of where he was; bouncing with her chest as she walked, held against her kinda intimately.

On one hand, she had been mortified. She hadn't exactly asked him if he wanted to be there, and he was suddenly pressed against her for several minutes.

On the other hand, she hoped he liked it.

The memories of her online searches had resurged as she walked, and she picked up the pace to get home faster. She fought the fantasies, of course, and by the time she had removed Ryan from her pocket, she was more or less calm.

Once they finished eating, Lena brought them both upstairs, where they played a few rounds of SuperChess. It was a strategic game that Lena just used as a distraction from her thoughts for the time being. It was sort of working, but her other thoughts kept her from focusing, costing her several matches.

Eventually Ryan called it quits, exiting after he'd bagged another win.

Ryan stood up from his computer, switching off the monitor. "C'mon Lena, I have to be up early tomorrow morning, and you apparently don't want me running across the room on my own."

Lena grumbled, looking down at him. He crossed his arms, looking adorable without even realizing it. "So, either I'm sleeping here, on the desk, or you're getting up early with me."

Lena shot up, trying to hide a flash of panic. She wanted him on the nightstand, it just felt right. "Oh, of course. I'll set my alarm. Here..." She lowered her hand, and Ryan jumped on. She carried him over to the nightstand, where his bed was sitting under the lamp, freshly made.

She watched him step over to it, pressing his hands into the mattress with a tiny sigh. Lena's heart throbbed at the sight, and she resisted the urge to clasp her hands together and aww. His little box of clothes was already open, and he fished out a set of pajamas before looking up at her, over his shoulder.

"Uh, a little privacy please."

Lena blushed, turning to her wardrobe as she pulled out her pajamas as well. "Right! Right, I'll go change in the hall real quick." She grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt before dashing into the hall, an idea formulating in her mind.

She tugged down her jeans and pulled off her shirt and bra, tossing them and her flannel into a pile near the stairs before slipping into the shorts and shirt she'd grabbed. Lena straightened out the shirt, glancing back to the door as she considered her little plan. Was he finished changing yet?

She only briefly registered that she had forgone a bra again but disregarded any apprehension she had with that, at least for the moment. He'd been up against her already today without issue, so she didn't see any issue going to bed without one. Bras were uncomfortable to sleep in anyway.

She wanted to test something, and going braless would actually help.

Lena leaned into the room, spotting Ryan as he slid his clothes from the day under his bed, with his boxes. He looked like he'd already changed, so she was good to go get in bed. Lena shifted on her feet before she launched across the room, landing on her bed with a bounce.

After lying face down in her pillow for a second, she rolled to her side and looked over at Ryan with a grin.

"Hi." Lena said, giggling. She was purposefully lying on her side in her best impression of a model, flashing Ryan her best cocky smile.

Ryan seemed frozen, leaning back against his bed before he cleared his throat, shaking his head. Lena smiled inwardly, definitely noticing where he had been looking with that adorably flushed face of his. Good to know...

Ryan turned away from her, sliding down the covers on his bed. "Was the leap into bed honestly necessary?"  Lena's heart throbbed again. He was so cute. He didn't even try. She mentally chided herself. Cute and handsome, Lena.

"Well, yeah?" She joked, sitting up out of her ridiculous position, and sliding under her covers. She looked over in time to see Ryan getting comfortable in bed as well.

"Oh, I didn't know I could miss a bed so much." He rolled over, and Lena could just see his face poking out of the covers. "Your sock was, admittedly, comfy, but a bed just outdoes it."

Lena smirked. "Well, yeah, it's a bed."

He shook his head again, clearly smiling. "Well, good night Lena."

"Good night Ryan."

Lena flicked off the lamp, casting them both into darkness. Lena lay there, heart still throbbing just picturing her roommate's reaction to her little test: embarrassed, sure, but he had stared at her. So, at the very least, he was attracted to her, despite her size.

She pushed down the images in her mind of what her younger self had fantasized about; she had another day of work ahead of her, she needed the sleep. Dwelling on these desires would only keep her up.

She shifted, trying to get comfortable. After a few minutes of lying there, tired but unable to sleep, she rolled onto her side. A while later, she grumbled, rolling onto her back once again.

It felt like she had been lying there for hours, and her alarm clock confirmed this. Even after a couple hours of tossing and turning, she just could not sleep! And, as she lay there, staring at the ceiling, she came to terms as to why she just could not sleep.

She was horny.

Lena shifted uncomfortably; face flushed as she felt the slight dampness in her underwear rubbing on her legs. She hadn't done anything in over a week, hell, she hadn't even thought about masturbating since Ryan showed up.

Yet, here she was, horny as all hell, thanks to her younger self's fantasies that had been bugging her all day.

She stole a glance over to Ryan in the darkness, making out the back of his head and the very slight rise and fall of her tiny friend's breaths. She stared at him for a minute before her hand slipped into her pants.

Fine, she'd be quick and as quiet as possible. She needed this, or she wouldn't be able to sleep. It would only be embarrassing if he woke up, after all. Some small part of her protested, but the rest of her was running on the adrenaline of doing this with someone else in the room.

She looked over at Ryan's tiny bed, whispering his name to see if he would wake up. He shifted a little, but otherwise remained still. She said it again, a but louder, asking if he was awake. Still no response, just him lying there, asleep.

Lena took a deep breath, deciding now was as good a time as ever.

She rolled onto her back, slipping her shorts and underwear down to her ankles before she brought her hand down between her legs. She held in a moan, biting her hand as she began to rub her clit. She stole another glance at Ryan. Making sure he was still asleep, she assured herself.

Lena just hoped he wouldn't wake up; she wasn't sure what she would do if he did.

--

Ryan was awake. He lay there, listening to the muffled but distinct wet sounds along with Lena's shifting body and muffled moans.

He'd woken up when she said his name, and he had almost replied, but decided to just try and go back to sleep. Then he'd been distracted by what was going on behind him, on the bed of his giant friend.

He wasn't an idiot. He knew she was masturbating. Probably. Hell, he had half a mind to join her if he weren't absolutely worried out of his mind. What would she do if she caught him right now, awake? He kept his breathing steady as he heard her own breaths speed up, muffled slightly like she had something in her mouth.

Everybody masturbated, he just hadn't expected Lena to do it right there though. Hell, he was within arm's reach! Not his arms reach, mind you, but hers. Maybe she just didn't care if he were there, or maybe she just couldn't help it, needed release. Regardless, Ryan stayed still for another minute before a different idea came to mind.

Maybe... maybe she was doing this because he was here.

Eventually, Lena's muffled moans peaked, and the wet noises stopped. She shifted in bed and Ryan heard something fall to the floor near the nightstand he was on, the only noise remaining being her deep, relaxed breathing. She moved in bed a few more times before the room was finally still, save for Ryan's racing heart.

Now that was an idea.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a review if you'd like!

Going forward, this amount of time between chapters should be expected, so our next updat should be in early May. See you then!

CH5. A Day Like Any Other by Navar51
Author's Notes:

Well well well, what have we here? Chapter five! Holy shit!


It has been 285 days since the last update, so go back and re-read if you haven't already! At any rate, I hope you enjoy!


--

Ryan slept well enough, despite his itching thoughts from the night before. Having Lena right there, masturbating, was… thrilling. Though, it mostly left him wondering why she had masturbated with him less than two feet away in the first place.

Sure, there was always that irresistible urge that hits someone when they least expect it, but Lena had been acting odd all day. What with the looking away, the occasional panicked glance, blushing randomly, and looking ashamed equally as much: it all leaned into the probability that Lena was horny up the whazoo all day.

But why.

He didn’t buy that she was just randomly in the mood, or at least some part of him reasoned it wasn’t random. And what with her being strange around him… Ryan hoped he might have been the reason she was hot and bothered. And if he was, that meant she was attracted to him.

A tiny.

Smaller than her thumb.

As he lay there in bed, now early in the morning, he looked over at Lena. She was still asleep, neither of their alarms having gone off yet; Ryan just happened to be awake early. And that left him with his thoughts from last night.

He just hoped that her affection was more than just physical, if he was correct that she was turned on because of him. She’d talked about being around tinies before, though under less than desirable circumstances.

What if her high school experiences were where this stemmed from? What if she wanted to do whatever else happened at her school, even eat him? That would be unexpected and so unlike Lena that Ryan was hesitant to even entertain the idea.

Since he started living with her, she had been nothing but considerate, if a little absent-minded at times. Carrying him wherever he needed to go, accommodating him in her home after what was probably a spur of the moment offer to let him live with her; she even tried to do it all for free.

Sure, she’d known he was tiny beforehand, but this whole arrangement was spontaneous. Wasn’t it?

Lena’s family was in the housing business, was it possible her family owned where he had lived? That she was aware of the situation?

Ryan contemplated that little nugget of thought, rolling onto his side. No, that was stupid. That wasn’t like her, and Ryan knew it. Nobody plays the long con for as long as they’d known each other, and he was pretty sure he knew her fairly well after having been friends for so long.

She was a kind person, easily excited when it came to any sort of emotion, had loads of stupid jokes, and was rather competitive. She wouldn’t take the time to manipulate or lie, she’d just say what was on her mind for the most part. Sure, everyone had secrets, but he was certain she wasn’t the type to manipulate the housing market to get him to live with her.

It seemed like a far-fetched idea anyway, yet Ryan got a little stuck on it. Was he really so ready to assume the worst of Lena?

Ryan shook his head, pulling his blankets up around him. No, no he wasn’t. The only thing pointing him to that idea was his own mixed bag of emotions. He was just distracting himself, diverting his attention from the real thing on his mind.

The fact that Lena’s possible affection made him uncomfortably giddy.

It wasn’t that he didn’t like the possibility, quite the opposite: he was optimistically ecstatic. To think that the woman he loved might possibly love him back… it was a good thought. A great thought! Hell, just thinking it was possible made him smile.

He had never before in his life considered living with a normal, let alone being in a relationship with one, yet here he was: facing the possibility head on. And he was surprised at how comfortable he was with the idea.

Unfortunately, it was only a possibility; the only information he had to work with was how she’d been acting yesterday and the fact that she’d masturbated with him nearby. Either of those could be explained differently but damnit, Ryan was hoping he was right.

Ryan couldn’t just come out and confront her though, especially not about the masturbation. God, she’d be embarrassed, and he didn’t want her to be, even if she was cute when she blushed. That, and he might be reading things a little too hopefully.

He didn’t want to jump the gun, so to speak, only to discover that he’d been reading the situation wrong. That would be… awful. Honestly. He’d have to move out of town and delete his online accounts, go hide in some barn in the middle of nowhere.

That was an exaggeration, of course, but he didn’t want to tempt fate and lose any opportunity he might have with Lena. So, he’d still be careful, if a bit more confident.

Ryan checked his phone. Nothing new. There were still a few minutes before Lena would be awake, or at least until she started to wake up. With a grunt, Ryan decided he’d had enough lying in bed, wrestling with his thoughts.

Throwing his legs out of bed, he stood barefoot on the cold wood of the nightstand, stretching tired muscles. It wasn’t a bad morning, sunlight trickled in through the blinds on the window, reminding him that he’d have to ask her to open them up, get some fresh air in the room.

He took a quick walk around the base of the lamp, looking up under the lampshade. It was during quiet moments like this that Ryan recognized just how big something like this was. He wasn’t in awe or anything, but it was humbling. Something so normal, blasted up to a scale that was just so beyond him that it was hard to wrap his mind around it.

He stole a glance over at Lena, still on that train of thought.

She was huge. Or, well, he was tiny. It didn’t matter, she was huge to him, and he was caught off guard in the moment, staring at the building sized woman lying in bed with new eyes. She was beautiful, and absolutely great to look at, but she was utterly massive. How would a relationship between them work? Realistically, he knew it wouldn’t be any different than how they lived now, but maybe he’d be under her covers at night instead of-

Ryan tore his eyes away, blushing. Well, that was quite the thought. He hadn’t really considered anything like that. He was caught off guard, not sure what to think of it, but he was sure that he liked the thought. He shook his head, approaching the edge of the nightstand with a tired sigh. He really didn’t know how to process this.

He peered around the room before something reddish caught his eye on the floor. That hadn’t been there last night. It was a bit hard to make out on the floor of the dimly lit room, but it only took another second for him to recognize figure out that it was Lena’s underwear.

Dark red with no frills, it sat there on the floor, physical proof of Lena’s activities last night. He blinked; face growing warm. He hadn’t doubted that she’d masturbated last night, not really, but this really set it into reality.

The quiet morning was broken suddenly by the harsh beeping of Lena’s alarm clock on the opposite side of her bed, and he watched her arm whip over to the clock, slapping the snooze button. Ryan took a glance back down at her underwear on the floor.

If she knew he knew it was there, that would almost be as bad as Lena finding out Ryan knew she had masturbated. Or, well, close anyway. She’d be embarrassed and, well… Ryan didn’t want her to have to be, especially with how she beat herself up after she sat on him. She might just see it as mistake in a list of mistakes.

So Ryan had to act.

Ryan quickly climbed back into bed, rolling over and away from the slowly waking giantess, taking a breath. He didn’t need to bring last night up, he didn’t need to bring her underwear up. All he needed to do was be cool. That was easy, right?

He heard Lena roll over, so he did the same, looking over at the tangled, messy, forest of black hair he called his roommate. Even unkept and half asleep, Ryan thought she looked great. She squinted at him, so Ryan waved.

Lena blinked slowly, her eyes not exactly focused on him in her hazy lack of coherency. Ryan sighed. She’d be a while, it was 7 AM, two hours before she would normally wake up; even then, she took a while to get moving. Unfortunately, Ryan had work in an hour, and needed her help to get the day started, so he would try to ease her into being awake.

He sat up, Lena’s eyes closing as she drifted in and out of sleep. He cupped his hands to his mouth. “Lena!”

Her eyes opened again, still unfocused. Ryan shouted again, this time waving his arms to get her attention. Her eyes slowly focused on him, and a small, tired grin grew on her face as her eyes closed once more. She mumbled something incoherently, drifting asleep again.

Ryan sighed, cupping his hands around his mouth once again. “Lena! Wake up!”

She stirred once more, instead rolling over onto her back, groaning. “Idunwan, werkstupd.” She muttered slightly more coherently. Ryan sighed once more, giving another, longer shout. Lena’s head flopped to the side; her eyes mostly focused on him. Ryan gave her an urgent look, waving at her.

“Good morning! Time to get up!” He shouted, watching as she rolled to face him again, eyes blinking tiredly before actually focusing on him.

“Mornin.” Lena managed, shifting in bed again. “I gotta get up, don’t I?”

Ryan nodded. Lena groaned, rolling onto her back as she pressed her hands against her face. After a couple seconds, she threw off her covers and stood in a single, mostly fluid, motion. Ryan sat on his bed, waiting for her to wake up a bit more as she swayed on her feet.

He’d seen her in the outfit last night, a small crop-top with matching short-shorts, and she had forgone a bra again. He’d tried not to stare last night, simply trying to be polite, but she didn’t make it easy when she lay on her bed in that mockingly-seductive pose she’d taken. If he hadn’t had her image in his head last night, he did now. And with her towering over him, he couldn’t help but admire her.

Of course, he now knew she was going commando as well and, after a second of shifting her hips uncomfortable, it appeared she now remembered that too as her eyes slowly grew wider.

Ryan looked away as Lena glanced at him, making sure he looked distracted with his phone. In his peripheral vision Ryan watched Lena look at the floor, then back at him before nonchalantly kicking her leg out, her underwear sliding somewhere else. She raised her hands above her head, leaning back now with a grunt as she over emphasized a stretch to cover her kick.

Lena must have thought she’d been pretty slick with that maneuver. Not knowing what to do with himself, Ryan stood up with a stretch of his own as Lena finished hers.

“Alright, we’ll have breakfast then you can shower first, since you have work at this ungodly hour.” She said, interrupted by a growl from her belly, which she glared at. Ryan chuckled as she lowered her hand to the nightstand, so Ryan jumped on.

“I’m about as hungry as you sound. I think I’ll have toast.”

Lena nodded as she carried him out of the room. “Damn stomach won’t shut up, but that’s right, you got your toaster yesterday.” She grinned down at him as she descended the stairs. “Warm meals are back on the menu, huh?”

Ryan nodded, yawning. He did his best to hide his glances at her boobs, they were bouncing so ridiculously without a bra that it was hard not to look. Any guy would be tempted to steal a peak.

At least she was too tired to really notice his glances.

--

Oh god, he noticed.

Lena was tired, but not so tired as to not be conscious of her passenger looking behind his shoulder as they went down the stairs.

Just get to the kitchen- was that the hand that I used to- oh god, does my hand smell?

Lena walked a bit faster down the hall, pushing down the growing sense of worry she’d developed in the past few minutes since waking up.

She’d certainly been in a particular mindset last night and it all culminated in an honestly excellent masturbation session, but still. Even before doing that, she’d been egging him on and teasing him hard for most of the day.

Not that she had outright confessed or anything. She just wanted to see if he liked her, at least physically; and apparently, he did! His stare last night and this morning confirmed it for her. That was good! Also: a little embarrassing! Now that her mind was clear of whatever horny demon had latched onto her yesterday, she was positively embarrassed about last night.

She sat him down on the kitchen counter, stepping back as he set to work on his toast.

Still, knowing he liked her, despite her size, was great! Knowing he hadn’t noticed her masturbating was also very nice! There was a brief scare with her panties on the floor, but she successfully kicked them over to the nearly overflowing hamper.

He hadn’t even noticed.

But now she was completely commando, and she was trying her best to hide it. She couldn’t hide her lack of bra, obviously, but she could hide her lack of underwear. They just had to eat breakfast, then she could pull on some underwear after she showered. Didn’t help that she was wearing such short shorts.

For now, she tried to distract herself with the simplicity of watching her little roommate make toast in his tiny toaster. The tiny appliance was adorable, and she couldn’t help but make toast as well, right next to Ryan on the counter, dwarfing him and his toaster completely.

Ryan just looked up at the giant toaster, then back at his own. “Showoff.” He muttered, much to her amusement.

She was about ready to lay in with some light teasing but was pre-empted once again by her growling stomach. They both looked at her belly, though Lena’s glance was more of a glare to her roommate’s amusement.

Lena stepped away from the counter, deciding to try and bring back some normalcy as she went to get some milk from the fridge. She was also aware that her shirt didn’t cover her midriff and she could feel her cheeks flush as Ryan had stared at her bare abs.

Clearing her throat, she pulled out the milk and looked over at Ryan. “Did you want something from the fridge?”

She couldn’t really see Ryan, but it looked like he had nodded. “Sure, how about some of my orange juice?” Lena nodded, carefully pinching the tiny jug of orange juice from his part of the fridge.

After a few minutes of toasting the two of them were sitting at, and on, the kitchen island, slowly munching away at their breakfast. Lena finished first, returning her toaster to its cupboard. Ryan hadn’t finished yet, so she kept herself busy wiping the counter of crumbs and giving it a once-over with a towel before running the dishwasher.

She looked over at her roommate. He was still eating. Slowly.

Lena leaned onto the island, looking at Ryan. “Ya almost finished? Its only toast.”

She caught his eyes dart to her chest again before he shoved the rest of his toast into his mouth looking up at her. “Sorry, I spaced out.”

Lena snickered. Sure he did. “Well, c’mon then. I’ll drop you off in the bathroom so you can shower and get to work so that I can shower and wait to work.” She lowered her hand down next to him, making sure it was her other hand this time, as opposed to the one she’d used last night.

Ryan nodded, stepping onto her palm, his socked footsteps tickling her hand a little. She held still until he had sat down on her palm.

“Away we go!” She said with a little over-the-top peppiness, carrying Ryan to the bathroom upstairs. She noticed he’d avoided looking back at her boobs this time, either too busy thinking about work or making a conscious effort to not sneak a peek, she couldn’t tell.

She flicked the light on, setting him down next to his shower. “Now, don’t take too long, I want to shower too ya’know.”

Ryan waved his hands, shooing her out of the room. “Oh please, I’ll be done in ten, I’m faster than you are.”

“Pfff.” Lena retorted, but left as he requested, shutting the door behind her. She waited a couple seconds until she heard his shower start, then walked to the bedroom to turn her computer on.

--

Breakfast was good, Ryan decided as he finished up his shower. The toast was great, just as he’d expected, as was simply having a warm breakfast suited to his size. There was also the pair of perky breasts he’d been sneaking glances at all morning that kept him distracted. That had also been great, and a little too distracting at times.

What wasn’t so great was the clear hard-on he’d hidden successfully through most of breakfast. It was something he was sure to take care of in the shower though, he didn’t need that while he was working. It was easier to masturbate discretely in the shower than in bed, an idea Lena apparently hadn’t considered last night.

And, of course, his thoughts had been on last night. It made his ‘task’ easier.

Now though, he was all set for the day. Specifically work.

His shoulders slumped, not at all looking forward to work again. Sure, he had an actual desk now, but work was work. With a sigh, he pulled on a fresh change of clothes and texted Lena that he was finished.

A few seconds later Lena opened the door, extending her hand for Ryan to climb on. “That was 16 minutes by the way.” She said as he hopped onto her hand.

“Still faster than your decade and a half showers.” He replied, trying not to stare at her chest again. That shirt did not leave much to the imagination.

Lena poked him with her other hand as she carried him to his desk on her desk. “Oy, I pay the water bills, I take as long as I want.”

Ryan hopped off her outstretched hand, walking over to his desk. “Yeah, well I’ll be paying rent soon anyway, so-”

“Oh, no no.” She interrupted, hands on her hips. “Your rent doesn’t cover utilities; it would be a crime to charge you for how little you use.”

Ryan looked up at her, raising a brow. “Like, an actual law, or is that a figure of speech?”

She shrugged. “I don’t remember, but it should be if it isn’t already.” She grabbed a change of clothes from her drawers before stepping to the door, looking over her shoulder with a smug grin. “Now, get to work!”

“Not my boss…” Ryan muttered to himself as Lena left to take a shower. His computer booted up and within a few minutes he was hard at work.

Lena eventually finished her shower, noticeably faster than normal, and returned without much pomp and circumstance, leaving Ryan to his work. He did steal a glance at her and, yeah, she’d gotten properly dressed: blue jeans and a hoodie.

He kept typing away as she booted up her own computer, browsing the internet until she had to start work. The relatively giant monitor was a small distraction, and was only a problem when she pulled up a few videos of silly cats doing silly things. For all the headaches the damn felines caused tinies, he couldn’t help but find them adorable in videos.

Not in person though, a few too many chases. Thankfully they’d never been able to catch him, or he’d have been toyed with, bitten, and maybe swallowed outright. Good thing too, those tongues did not look pleasant.

Once Lena started working, the morning pushed on for a few hours, only taking a break when Lena’s noisy stomach groaned, much to her chagrin. Ryan could only chuckle. That over-active belly of her’s was becoming something of a dinner bell for Ryan, oddly enough.

Their short lunch break was just some microwaved meals, nothing fancy. They ate away from their computers in the kitchen and complained about work stuff.

Lena’s clients had been finicky all day, and she wasn’t able to get any of them to give a firm answer on much of anything. Ryan’s day hadn’t been much better so far, having been renaming files all morning because someone higher up decided to name their documents the same thing so they could work faster.

They shared in their combined frustrations before returning to the grindstone. The day got a little better for Ryan, but only worse for Lena, with several clients straight up yelling at her or telling her to call them tomorrow. Despite this, they both had a constant stream of work to manage.

Thankfully, with how busy they both were, the working day slipped by fast, both of them clocking out at 5:30.

Ryan looked up at Lena, standing up to stretch after the past few hours spent in a chair. “I thought you still had an hour left?”

Lena shrugged, closing her work browser. “My schedule’s flexible. If any of my clients had bothered to actually be reasonable today, then I’d still have some work to do.” She grumbled as she stood up too, taking a wander around the room to stretch her legs.

Ryan sat back down at his desk in a slump, the evening suddenly open to him. Aside from games, he didn’t know what to do.

Lena sighed; hands clasped behind her head as she wandered back over to the desk. Ryan shared the sentiment. He felt positively drained from work, and apparently Lena did as well. He passively scrolled through his game library, which Lena did as well after sitting back down.

“Any idea of what to do now?” He asked as she started scrolling through her own library.

She scrolled for a moment, scanning through the multitude of games they both owned. “Not a clue.” She said after a moment.

“Never heard of that, what’s it like?” He said, a small smile on his face as he felt Lena glance down at him.

“I should sit on you again, that was a horrible attempt at a joke.” She said, shaking her head. Ryan saw the tiny smirk on her face though and chuckled to himself. Bad jokes were the best jokes, and she liked them more than he did.

He decided to push that comment though, taking it as a challenge more than anything to banter them both out of the drained post-work slump. “Well, I’m sure you would try to sit on me again, but I wouldn’t let you.”

Lena raised a brow, leaning back in her chair as she eyed him. “Oh, you could stop me now? You do realize just how much that would be weighted in my favor, right?” Despite her taunting, there was something in her voice that wavered.

Ryan smiled, choosing to push forward anyway. He had her now. “Oh I’d say you have the weight advantage. Trust me, I’d know.”

Lena slowly leaned forward, a look of disbelief and a small amount of pride plastered on her face. “Really dude? Low blow.” She considered this with a small smirk of her own. “Although you couldn’t really hit me high. Or mid. Hell, even low is a bit of a stretch.” She leaned back again, her smirk vanishing. “I doubt I’d even feel it in any case.”

Ryan feigned a blow to his chest, to which Lena chuckled half-heartedly. Ryan stopped pretending to be hurt and looked up at his friend. It sounded like she wasn’t into this, which was worrying.

Lena pursed her lips, looking contemplative and hesitant. Something was on her mind, clearly. Ryan worried he might have done something wrong and was about to ask when Lena seemed to get over herself and spoke first.

“Thanks for trusting me.”

Ryan blinked, not sure what to make of that. “Well, yeah, sure. I don’t know why I wouldn’t.”

She didn’t look at him, instead looking down at her hands on the desk. “Well, yeah, but… you’re trusting someone who is nearly a hundred times your size to not…” She trailed off, trying to find the words before giving up and looking at him to see if he understood.

Ryan was fairly certain he understood what she was talking about, and he sighed. “Lena, of course I trust you. You may be like…” He crunched some math in his head, guessing at her height. “60 or so times my size, but I also know you pretty well. You’re not the sort of person to hurt someone else, unlike those bullies you went to high school with.”

She shrunk in her chair a little but didn’t say anything, so Ryan continued. “Sure, you sat on me, two days ago I might add, but it’s not like that hurt me or made me hate you. Hell, I liked it.”

A beat passed as Ryan caught up to the words he was saying.

Lena blinked and looked at him.

Ryan screamed internally.

I Just said that. I just said that? Yeah, I just said that. Ryan thought to himself, his mind beginning to freeze up. Was he lying? No, but it’s strange to say that you like being sat on by someone whose ass could quite literally smother you.

It’s another thing entirely to say it to someone who you also liked a whole heck of a lot. Then it’s in another ballpark altogether to say that to someone who you both liked and knew could literally hide you under their butt.

For that reason Ryan’s mind went from frozen to panicking, unable to do so much as whisper his thoughts as his thoughts went wild in his head. Thankfully Lena did something first, her frown curling into a smile before she cracked up with laughter.

Oh boy.

Ryan refocused his attention to the world around him, not sure what to expect. Lena was leaning over the side of her chair, snorting laughter. He stared at her, not at all sure what he should do now, so his brain continued to stall and panic as Lena laughed.

Eventually, her laughs ebbed away, and she wiped some tears from her eyes. “Man, I was not expecting that. I mean, I can’t exactly blame you for liking it, you’re a guy after all, what guy doesn’t like a good butt?” She sighed with a grin, shaking her head. “You didn’t expect to say that, I bet.”

Ryan shook his head, swallowing as he finally took a breath. “No, no I was not expecting to say that at all.”

Lena snorted. “Well, surprisingly, it helped to hear.” She let out another long breathy laugh, still smiling as she looked down at him. Ryan was red in the face, and he knew she could see it. He watched her smile twist from genuinely laugh-happy, to conniving.

“What, you embarrassed about my butt now? Y’know, I’m the one that should be embarrassed here.”

Ryan cleared his throat, trying to grasp at his ability to retort, but Lena beat him to it.

“Well, as I said, I can’t blame you. The last time you and my ass had quality time, it wasn’t really under the best circumstances.” She teasingly put a finger to her chin in thought.

“Lena-” Ryan tried and failed to interject.

“Of course,” She stood up and spun around, leaning on her chair as she put her jeaned butt on the edge of the desk. She wiggled it at him, mirth in her voice. “How about you two get acquainted? Ass to man.”

Her teasing tone smacked Ryan out of it, and he slumped down in his chair, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he was hit with a wave of bemusement as Lena resumed her snorting laughter. It also helped him to not stare at her ass like an idiot.

Eventually Lena’s laughs subsided and she spun back around, spotting Ryan as she leaned on the desk, face first this time. “Oh come on, I didn’t layer it on too thick did I?”

Ryin smirked, glancing up at her. She was pretty close now, head resting on her folded arms, probably able to read his expression of ‘done with this shit’ quite clearly.

“The only thing thick here is your butt, Lena.”

She jumped back, a hand to her chest. “You little shit, get over here!”

Ryan was plucked from his chair and pressed against her cheek as she held him in one of their hugs. Ryan shook his head with a chuckle and returned it as best he could. These past few minutes had been a goddam rollercoaster, but it seemed his efforts to cheer her up had been worth it.

After a few seconds of what could only be described as ‘nuzzling’, Lena let Ryan sit on her palm. She had a smirk on her lips, but she did look apologetic. “Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Teasing you about my butt felt appropriate after...” She trailed off.

Ryan shrugged. “Its fine, I brought it on myself. Though I’m more confused on how you were able to go from teasing, to sad, to laughing, then back to teasing so easily. Also, why?”

She scoffed. “Its not easy, I can tell you that much. Besides, it’s your fault anyway.”

Ryan sat back on her hand, using her fingers as a backrest. “My fault? How is this my fault?”

“You’re the one that made that dumb joke that started the teasing.”

Ryan thought for a moment. “What was the joke?”

Lena pursed her lips as she thought. “I, uh, don’t remember. Something about a game, I think.” She shook her head. “I guess it doesn’t matter. Once I made the ‘sitting on you’ comment my mind was elsewhere.”

Lena looked distant again. Ryan sighed. “Lena.”

She sighed, rolling her head to the side. “Yeah yeah, I know. I just hadn’t really let it sink in that I… well I have a lot of power over you, and I don’t want to let you down and screw things up by acting stupid.”

Ryan nodded. He’d, of course, already noticed this, having lived it. The one time he decided to not wait for her and go out on his own in the house, she’d sat on him. He was a tiny in a normal world, but that’s just how it was.

“Lena, that’s just life for me, especially in a city. I’ve been stepped on, kicked, and had boxes dropped on my head since I moved into a city. You won’t manage to screw anything up unless you blatantly try and kill me. Which, if you do, fuck you in advance.”

Lena chuckled. “Point taken. Still, I’ll be sure to watch my step once the ladders and stuff arrive.”

“Oh? You got me ladders? I thought that was supposed to be a surprise?”

--

Lena had laughed that off easy enough, just telling him those were obvious, because they really were. She wouldn’t just slip up and tell him he was getting that little scooter thing, or the elevator, or the InHome. She wanted to see his reaction.

Well… maybe not his reaction to the InHome. Those were expensive, and he apparently disliked gifts! He was a difficult friend to splurge on, that’s for sure.

After the moment had passed, they decided to just get started on dinner, not even prompted by Lena’s loud-as-hell stomach. They decided to make a proper dinner, not sandwiches, or salad, or toast. While Ryan didn’t have a place to cook yet, she decided to try and prepare something he could like from her own stuff: pasta.

Nothing crazy, and nothing with tomato sauce. That wouldn’t be the same at his size. She’d gone with the smallest pasta type she had, and even that would be a double handful to him. She also decided on alfredo sauce, since that was probably mostly the same at his size, for the most part. It wouldn’t be perfect, but it would be a proper meal.

If you counted pasta as a proper meal, which both of them did.

Ryan sat on one of Lena’s cookbooks near the stove, though not near the burners. “I’m not going closer, even if you can’t hear me.”

“I know, I know, don’t get your knickers in a twist.” Lena stirred the pasta in the pot, checking the temperature of the sauce while she did so.

“Then why do you keep sliding the book I’m on closer to you?”

“To hear you bett- oh, right. Sorry.” Lena smiled sheepishly, feeling a little dense. She was still trying to forget the fact that she’d shoved her butt in his face earlier. He seemed to have moved on, but Lena was having a harder time forgetting.

It wasn’t even the embarrassment; it was her whole attitude earlier. He was right, she had gone through, like, twelve emotions in the span of a few minutes. That was weird, even for her.

She stirred the sauce for a moment before she heard something, which pulled her out of her musings. Ryan said something she couldn’t quite make out, so she looked over at him. “What?”

Ryan shook his head. “I said, you don’t need to watch the pasta like a hawk. It’s not gonna explode on you or something.”

Lena scoffed, then shrugged. “I do what I want, and I want this to not stick to the pot.”

“Fair point.”

She smiled anyway. Whatever had grabbed hold of her earlier was gone at least, but she worried that whatever was afflicting her mental state would rear its ugly head the next time she interacted with Ryan.

And how could she fucking avoid that?

She huffed a little, testing the pasta. So far, she hadn’t had any issues since just after work. But… looking back on the past few days she could see that her emotions were getting wilder and far more intense. From having a near panic attack after sitting on him, to masturbating with him not five feet away from her. Her emotions were fucked.

She wasn’t even on her period, and that had never done anything like this anyway.

“Lena, are you going to eat all the pasta before getting it out of the pot?” Lena looked up, slurping in another tiny noodle. She grinned sheepishly, ignoring the gurgling protests of her stomach to just keep eating.

“Well, it’s done anyway. Hope you’re hungry!” She moved the pot off the burner and dumped the pasta into a strainer. “I made way too much for me and you to eat in one sitting. We’ll have some leftovers tomorrow, I guess.”

She prepped the pasta, mixing it with the sauce before getting a bowl for herself. Ryan’s bowls wouldn’t hold much pasta, if any, so he used the toy bowl again. That one at least held a few.

They once again ate in silence, though Lena watched Ryan for his reaction to what she’d made. From his reaction, it wasn’t half bad. He did notice her watching him however and gave her a thumbs up.

“It’s good! A bit chewy, but I expected that.”

Lena nodded, smiling as she took another bite. Her one bite was larger than his entire dinner she contemplated as she chewed. The thought made her laugh inwardly, shaking her head. Hell, it was bigger than Ryan.

That thought brought up some unpleasant memories from high school again, and Lena shuddered, eating the spoonful quickly as she snuffed out the memory. Fuck Miah and her torturing bullshit. It was a stain in Lena’s memories that she just couldn’t shake off no matter how hard she’d tried to do so.

She angerly took another bite of pasta.

“So,” Ryan started, pulling Lena out of her thoughts. “What should we do after we eat? I was going to suggest another movie. Or some games, if you’d like.”

Lena shrugged. “I’m down for whatever.”

Ryan ate another tiny mouthful. “Yeah, well, one of us wishy-washy people has to choose.”

Lena raised an eyebrow. “And why isn’t it you that’s deciding?”

“I was just trying to be courteous.” Ryan shrugged. “I know you don’t want to get your ass beat in Brawlems.”

“Oh, so that’s how it is then. I accept your challenge!” She shoveled a bit into her mouth. Ryan chuckled, which she could hardly hear. “After we’re done eating, of course.” She added after swallowing.

They finished up their meals and Lena threw the leftovers in the fridge. Maybe she’d have the rest for lunch or dinner tomorrow. That didn’t matter right now though, her pride had been attacked and she needed to respond full force! She popped a mint in her mouth, worried he would be able to smell her breath from the desk, and the two of them went upstairs.

Thank god for the distractions of video games! Lena was able to push her worries aside for a bit, not worry about her crush, or her size, or his size, or any of that: on the field of Brawlems they were equal.

Or, well, basically. Ryan really did whoop her ass in the first few rounds, but once she was warmed up, the matches were even. In the end he had more wins though, but she put up a fair fight. He made a show of bowing, to which she sarcastically clapped to.

“All hail the conquering hero, huzzah, huzzah.” She said in beat to her slow claps as Ryan blew some kisses to an imaginary crowd.

“My victory was truly earned.” He droned in a very dry, posh accent. “My boasts were not jests, I say, I say indeed.”

Lena snorted a laugh, and Ryan’s façade broke shortly after.

She shook her head, still smiling as Ryan sat back down in his chair. “Alright, alright. Does the champion want ice cream? Because this loser wants some ice cream.”

“Lena, you’ve been holding out on me! You had ice cream this whole time?” He sounded mortified, but Lena smirked.

“Well, in my head I thought there wouldn’t be enough for two people. Buuuut…” She gestured generally towards Ryan before bopping him on the head as light as she could, mouthing the word ‘small’.

Ryan swatted her hand away, shaking his head with a grin. “Well, at least there’s enough for both of us then. I’m gonna use that toy bowl the size of a salad bowl though. Get myself a whole lot.”

“Pff.” Lena scoffed, lowering her hand for Ryan to climb on. “Still not enough to make a dent in my lot.”

She carried him back down to the kitchen, dropping him off on the island while she pulled out the tub of vanilla ice cream and some chocolate syrup.

There was enough for one person, two if there was a small eating too. She really hadn’t factored that in over the past few days, each time she thought of it she remembered there was only enough for one person and hadn’t considered the matter any further.

Lena quickly rinsed out the toy bowl Ryan had used earlier, handing it to him with a piece of paper towel. He set to work scrubbing away the alfredo sauce from earlier as Lena grabbed herself a spoon. She looked into the tub, considering how to get Ryan his part of the dessert.

“Well, I’m not gonna waste a bowl, so how about you climb in and scoop how much you want.” She tipped over the tub, holding it steady as Ryan finished cleaning his bowl. He looked up at the open tub of ice cream, shivering.

“Man, I wish I had grabbed my winter coat. If I knew I’d be entering a tundra I’d have been more prepared. I’m not even in there yet I’m freezing already!” Ryan stood up and approached the open container anyway.

Lena chuckled. “It will be a bit of an adventure then, huh?”

Ryan looked up at her as he stepped up to the lip of the tub before dramatically kneeling down and used his oversized bowl to scoop out some ice cream from the edge. He raised his bowl up with a smirk, walking away from the cold. “I’m all set on adventures, thanks.”

Lena pouted. “Well, you’re no fun.” She tipped the tub back up as Ryan laughed. She shook her head before a little idea entered her head. She grinned mischievously, picking up the syrup. Her roommate must have seen her smile as he looked up at her. “Whaaat are you doing?”

“What?” Lena asked innocently, tipping the syrup over Ryan. “Don’t you want some Syrup?” Ryan held his arms, shielding himself from the syrup.

Lena just laughed, leaning on the counter as she sat the bottle back down. “What, you think I’m really gonna pour syrup on you?”

She laughed some more as Ryan blushed and stopped cowering under his bowl of ice cream, eyeing her. “You would though.”

Lena shook her head, still laughing a little. “Nooo, I would never.” She took a breath, gesturing towards him with the bottle of syrup. “Now, do you want some syrup, or not?”

Ryan sighed, holding out the tiny bowl of icecream. “Just a drop, I want to be able to taste the vanilla too.” She went to squeeze the bottle, but Ryan stopped her, raising his hand. “Wait! Let me set this down so you don’t get any on me.”

He quickly sat the bowl on the counter, stepping back as he waved up at Lena. “Alright, have at it!” Lena chuckled, squeezing the bottle.

So, you know how when a squeezable bottle, like ketchup or syrup, is left flipped over for a while, you have to wait a minute for the substance to travel down to the cap before squeezing? You know how when you don’t wait, all you get is a spurt of what was left at the top that gets everywhere due to your impatience and negligence?

Yeah.

As Lena squeezed the bottle a burst of chocolate splattered onto the countertop, the little bowl of ice cream, and all over Ryan.

“OhgodI’msorry!” Lena got out, dropping the bottle on the counter as Ryan sputtered in thick syrup, wiping his face as he stumbled back. Lena panicked, quickly picking Ryan up and running through cleanup options for chocolate subconsciously, automatically going to her default.

She pressed Ryan against her tongue, licking the syrup off his back before deftly spinning him around and licking him again.

During which, she froze.

--

Ryan was completely disoriented for all of the few seconds after the chocolate had spurted onto the counter, his clothes, the bowl, and himself. He’d been wiping syrup off his eyes as Lena picked him up and he had only registered that for half a second before something wet and warm rubbed up the back of his body.

Then he was spun around, still completely disoriented, and barely had time to open his eyes and blink away some chocolate before he was pressed into a wall of reddish, pinkish… something. Once again it was wet and quite warm.

Then Lena stopped moving him.

Ryan for his part, had no idea what was going on as he stayed pressed against the warm wetness. Not a towel, too solid. Not a paper towel, too wet. He tried to move his arms up to wipe his face or push off of the wall he was against but found them pinned to his sides. She must have been holding him between her fingers or something.

A second passed as he felt a warm breeze wash over him, smelling like alfredo and mint. A weird combination, it was like-

Ryan stopped moving.

That was Lena’s breath. This was a tongue. This was Lena’s tongue.

She was licking him.

His brain stalled. Lena must have reacted before thinking and licked the chocolate off him. Having been here for a couple seconds now, he could feel a bead of saliva trickle down his head and back, a very warm bead of saliva.

This was weird.

Weirder still was the fact that he… didn’t find it disgusting. Ryan had thought that being up against a tongue, any tongue, would be absolutely disgusting. And, thinking about it, that was still the case: the difference was whose tongue this was.

Another second passed before he tried to move again, just trying to get Lena’s attention more than anything. If he knew her, and he did, she was sitting there with her mouth ajar (literally) as her brain tried to process what she was currently doing.

She’ll realize what she’s doing and pull me away, then I have to get her to stop apologizing so I can take a shower and process this myself.

He wiggled some more, trying to keep it rhythmic so she wouldn’t think he was frantic or anything. That could just make her more worried, and he didn’t want that. After a few kicks of his feet he felt the pressure leave his arms, but the warm wetness of her tongue remained.  

Gravity shifted slightly, allowing him to push off of her tongue, now completely coated in saliva. He managed to blink away the viscous liquid and looked forward into Lena’s open mouth. Everything had a sheen to it, even in the dim light. Her tongue stretched into the darkness before him, and another warm breath washed over him.

He was still outside her mouth, kinda, but her hand had left him on her tongue. He moved, trying to turn around, but everything shifted as her tongue moved faster. He lay flat against it, moving his head to watch as he was carried into her mouth with her lips closing behind him.

Oh.

It was dark, it was warm, it was slimy, a bit muggy, and he could hear her breaths somewhere above him. Ryan went to move again, more a reaction than conscious thought, but the entire world turned into a blur as light reappeared and he was sent flying through the air.

He hit her waiting hands, drenched in saliva and cold as hell in the open air after being in her mouth. He managed to wipe away the saliva on his face as he blinked the world back into focus. His head was also ringing a little, but he could still hear Lena just fine.

“I-I can’t believe- I’m sooo sorry, I just- I can’t, why did I- I’m sorry I did that,” Lena stammered, her face close to Ryan in her hands as she checked him to make sure he was okay. “I didn’t think- I tried to clean you off, then I realized- oh god I licked you, I’m so sorry- then you were in my mouth and, oh you’re covered in spit- I’m so sorry, Ryan I-I… I…” She trailed off, finally taking a breath.

Ryan wiped as much saliva off his face as he could, wiping it off his hands and onto her palms. He opened his mouth to speak and had to spit out some saliva he hadn’t noticed. It had a weird texture, but thankfully it was basically tasteless, if a bit minty.

Lena noticed this and backed off for a second. “Oh Ryan, I’m sorry, I didn’t-”

“Quiet for a moment Lena.”

Lena closed her mouth, looking nervous and apprehensive as she bit her lip. Ryan took a deep breath of air, clearing the smell of alfredo from his nostrils. Or he tried to, he smelled like alfredo and mint now. He looked up at Lena.

“It’s fine, I just need-”

“What do you mean its fine? How could this be fine! I licked you! Then you were in my mouth! You should be mad, or-or at least frustrated!”

Ryan let her finish before he spoke, calmly. Not a steely calm, just calm. He expected that he should be upset, but he wasn’t, not really.

“I am a little frustrated.” He admitted, deciding not to stand. His clothes were drenched and sticking to him weirdly, and he didn’t really want to move until his shower was nearby. “But I’m not mad. Not really.”

She looked absolutely confused, rightfully so. By all rights, he should be mad at her, but he just couldn’t be mad at her about this. It was just silly.

“I mean…” Ryan trailed off for a moment, considering how best to lighten the mood. “You did get the chocolate off of me.” He held his breath, hoping that landed at all.

She just stood there, blinked, then shook her head. “No. No no no. No. This isn’t a joke, Ryan. You were in my mouth.” Well, that failed.

Ryan winced but tried to hide it with a shrug. “There are worse places to be.” He looked her in the giant eye. “If I didn’t know who you were, I’d be fuming. But, Lena, I know you.”

Ryan continued. “You made a joke about getting chocolate on me, then you got chocolate on me. Anyone would feel guilty or get upset at themselves for doing that.” He raised his arms to the sides, cringing as the saliva-coated sweatshirt slid against his skin. “Granted, the saliva is annoying, but being in a mouth isn’t as bad as I had anticipated.”

Lena’s eyes grew concerned. “I forgot that hadn’t happened to you before.”

Ryan let his hands drop to his sides. “Better your mouth than someone else’s. Though, if you put me in your mouth or lick me again, be sure to have more mints, or brush your teeth.” He wrinkled his nose. “I smell like pasta now.”

Lena raised a brow, leaning away somewhat. “Why would I do that again? I didn’t even mean to do it this time.”

“More of a general warning, Lena.” He sighed, slumping. “Lena, I’m trying to make light of this because, at the end of the day, this isn’t something I can be mad at you for. That and you shouldn’t feel bad about this.”

Lena pursed her lips, thinking. “Okay. Alright. I’m still sorry though.”

“Apology accepted.” Ryan flicked some saliva from his arms. “Now, do you mind bringing me to the bathroom to shower? As… interesting as it is to be coated in your saliva, being soaked in anything is just awful.”

Lena nodded but didn’t say anything. Instead, she quickly ran him up to the bathroom, letting him step off her palm before she darted out of the bathroom, hastily closing the door behind her.

Ryan sighed, turning to walk towards the shower, his saliva drenched clothes clinging uncomfortably.

She clearly was upset about this, even after he tried to downplay it. Who wouldn’t be though? Accidentally doing what she did was… embarrassing. And uncomfortable. Ryan couldn’t imagine having someone in his mouth, it was just too odd. That and the whole ‘haha, I’m gonna pour chocolate on you- oh shit I poured chocolate on you’ fiasco that started this.

He didn’t bother peeling off his clothes, choosing to shower with them on to try and wash them off. He wasn’t about to bring saliva-stained clothes to the laundromat after all. Ryan turned on the warm water and let it run over him, just basking in the heat as he let his thoughts roll through him like the steam from the shower.

I liked it.

He frowned as the realization hit. He liked being in her mouth. It was weird, but being there was intimate, in a way. It wasn’t something anyone else would get to do and was something that only she and he would ever know about. He had literally been inside her mouth, and he had come out unscathed.

And he had liked it. Hell, he’d like anything to do with her, but he didn’t expect to like that.

Ryan lifted his face to the stream of water, letting it run down him as he closed his eyes. Well, it wasn’t like that was a bad thing, but it would take some getting used to. Question was: would he let her do that again?

First, he’d have to make sure she was feeling better. This had hit her harder than it had hit him, emotionally at least. So, first he’d make sure her head was back in the right place, then he’d tackle his feelings towards her mouth.

One step at a time, one step at a time.

--

I can’t believe I did that.

Lena leaned against her bedroom door, trying not to listen to the sounds of Ryan showering. Like, holy shit, she licked him like she was licking the cream out of a fucking Oreo.

He’d never been licked, he’d never been in a mouth and, hell, he’d never been eaten; then Lena comes along and ruins all of that. Oh boy had she ruined it. She ruined ice cream even!

Sure, Ryan accepted her apology, and tried to placate her, but she had seen him struggling to just get her saliva out of his eyes, and she’d seen him spit her spit out of his mouth. Who wants that? Who would want to be stuffed in someone’s mouth like a candy and spit out like… like… like spit! Who?

It was humiliating, that’s what it was. She’d licked her roommate, her friend, and her crush. There was no other word besides embarrassing, and that didn’t encompass the fact that he’d spent the first minute outside her mouth trying to calm her down!

She took a breath, trying to regain some control over her emotions. They’d been erratic, and this was another in what was becoming a long line of fuckups because of them. Oh god, if this was a trend then it would continue.

Lena slumped to the floor, fighting back some tears as she realized she was going to lose her chance with him. With her best friend, someone she could laugh with, joke with, tease, and just enjoy being around. She fucked it up and she’d keep fucking it up.

She let her head fall against the door. She’d been a lot to deal with. Just that morning she’d been the one to make a joke, and he’d been the one to try and pull her out of yet another emotional slump. Even before that she’d sat on him, then he’d been the one to calm her down from a panic-attack! When she’d just sat on him!

Closing her eyes, she tried to steady her breathing. She could imagine Ryan trying to calm her now, making jokes and being so nice when she didn’t deserve it. She really didn’t, she’d been dumb, and he’d been the one to pay the price time and time again. Every step she took to try and get closer to him turned into a big fucking disaster.

It was only a matter of time before she actually hurt him, or worse.

Lena’s eyes blurred as a few tears slid down her face. She was upset at herself; she wasn’t like this. She was calm and cool under pressure, she could seal deals with clients, she could talk to her friends, she knew them better than she knew her family.

She wasn’t a klutz who forgot how fucking bottles worked. She didn’t just lick people clean. She was aware of her surroundings enough to not sit on her friends. She never forgot her bra. And she’d never masturbated with someone else in the room.

What was wrong with her?

She sat there, crying softly to herself as she listened to Ryan showering off her saliva. Would she just keep messing up until he finally left? Or would he stay just because he’s her friend?

My friend…

A friend who calmed her when she was upset, a friend who accepted apologies while saying they weren’t necessary, a friend who was more worried about how she felt than how he felt. A friend she loved.

Lena sniffed, wiping the tears off her cheeks. She was stupid, yeah. He was her friend; they’d been friends for over ten years. They cared about each other and wouldn’t just cast each other aside because of a few fuckups.

She’d been worried she would just start dismissing what he wanted, that she would start acting more like Miah and enforce her will above his. And what did she do? She dismissed his attempts to make her feel better, to let her know he was fine and that she hadn’t hurt him.

She hadn’t become like that bitch Miah, instead she had ignored Ryan’s forgiveness and his attempts to make her feel better.

“I’m an idiot.” She muttered to herself, shaking her head. She loved him and, damnit, she was going to let him know it. If not through her actions, then…

Lena took a breath, standing up from the floor. She wiped her cheeks again, straightening her clothes as she stood up a bit straighter.

I’m going to tell him.

Yes, she had to be honest. It wasn’t like her to just... bottle up feelings, to hide them away out of some worry that her feelings would be rebuked. It wasn’t like her to hope that if she put effort into their relationship, it would just magically evolve into mutual love. Surprises were one thing, but how much she loved that little idiot was just something else entirely. It wasn’t that she was done waiting; she was just done kicking herself.

“First things first, he is going to want a change of clothes…” Lena marched over to her nightstand, leaned close to his little dresser, and gingerly began to go through the drawers. She managed to find and pinch up some boxers, a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. That would have to do.

She marched out into the hall, and swung open the bathroom door, ready to begin being a better friend and-

“Lena!” She stopped and processed where he was on the counter, hiding behind the hand towel she’d let him use. What he had worn into her mouth was scattered on the counter, leaving pools of water from his shower. She felt her face burn as it occurred to her that he had been showering.

“Sorry, sorry! Just-” She quickly dropped the clothes she’d brought, leaving them next to him, before turning away. “Text when you’re done!” Lena rushed out the door, pulling it shut behind her. She stood there for a moment before she stepped away, staring at the door.

Well, that went swimmingly.

Well, at least she had meant well, she’d just have to do better next time. She stood up straight. “No more shit talking myself. I got this.” One step at a time, one step at a time.

Lena returned to the bedroom, thinking calming thoughts and watching her phone for a text. He probably needed a moment. Even if he had accepted her apology, he had just been in another person’s mouth. Then said person had barged in while he was showering.

She frowned, tapping a finger on the edge of her phone. Maybe it would be better to try and get a feel for his current mood before slapping him with the ever sappy ‘oh gosh, my prince charming, I love you! Kiss me!’. It would be a bit weird to say that while he was still reeling from her saliva.

Well, hopefully not something that stupidly sappy. Sure, both of them tried to alleviate and make things lighter with jokes and funny phrasing, but that didn’t mean it was appropriate for a confession.

“Ryan, I love you.” She said to herself, softly. “Ryan, I love you.” She tried. “Ryan, I love you. Ryan, I love you. It sounded good to say aloud, but how best to say that? Was there a best way to say it?

No, probably not. Just best to say it. She took another breath, spinning her phone on her palm. “Ryan, I love you. I’ll just say that.” Sounded easy enough. “Ryan, I love you. Easy.”

Her phone lit up, and Lena nearly dropped it; she fumbled for a moment to catch it before seeing a message from Ryan telling her he was all set. She took yet another deep breath.

“I love him, I can do this. Just act normal, act sorry for earlier, and see how he’s doing.”  She nodded to herself before walking to the bathroom and slowly opening the door, finding Ryan sitting on the counter in the clothes she’d grabbed.

He waved to her and she took a breath, entering the bathroom. “I- are you all cleaned up?”

“Yep, got all the, uh, saliva off. Feeling a lot better now.” He bobbed on his feet. “How about you?”

Lena rubbed the back of her head. “I guess? I… Sorry.”

Ryan chuckled. “I know, and its fine. This is what showers are for, right?”

Lena gave him a small smile. “Well, I don’t think they were made with spit in mind…”

“Bah.” Ryan said, waving the thought away. “What they don’t know won’t hurt them.” They both chuckled at that.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Lena conceded. “I don’t suppose you still want some ice cream?” She almost hesitated when lowering her hand to the counter but fought it. He wasn’t about to get around the house without her help, at least not yet.

He climbed on, sitting once again in the middle of her hand. “Sure, but hasn’t it melted?”

“Oh no!” Lena sped her way down the stairs, mindful of her passenger as she did so. “I completely forgot!”

Thankfully, it had only been a little while, and while Ryan’s bowl of ice cream had melted, the tub was still fine.

“Man, that chocolate got all over the place.” Ryan said as she let him off her hand near the splattering of chocolate syrup. “Heh, there’s kind of an outline where I was standing.”

Lena looked where he was looking and smirked. There was an outline, a very small outline. She pinched up the chocolate and ice cream covered bowl and ran it under the sink before returning it to Ryan.

“Oh right,” Ryan muttered. “I get to trek into freezing and now partially melted vanilla Siberia. Great, and now my hair’s we too.”

Lena chuckled, tipping the tub over before she grabbed a paper towel. “While you’re getting a taste of Siberia, I’m gonna clean up the chocolate.”

While she cleaned up the mess, Ryan scooped out another tiny serving of ice cream from the edge of the tub, managing to avoid the melted ice cream that pooled nearby. This time Lena was patient, carefully getting a single, tiny drop chocolate in his bowl. She then poured a very liberal amount on her own, drowning the vanilla in chocolate.

They sat in the kitchen, eating their dessert in silence. For Lena, it was difficult. She wanted to say something, anything, to gauge Ryan’s mood. He was acting nonchalant now, clearly treading carefully to try and make Lena feel better about earlier. Show her that he was fine by acting as if everything was fine.

I love you so much, little guy.

She sighed. Was now a good time to bring it up, or maybe it was too early? Should she wait till tomorrow? No, work was tomorrow. So, she would tell him tonight? Maybe after work tomorrow? No, that was too far away, she’d lose her nerve by then.

She glanced down at Ryan, who was finishing his bowl, standing up from the counter he’d been sitting on. She hurriedly glanced away from him as he looked up at her.

“Well, I’m finished. You?”

She stopped, looking at the ice cream left in the tub. “Well, no, not quite.”

Ryan placed a hand on his hip, bobbing forward and back on his heel. “Dooo you want to eat it over a Multycoon game?”

God damn it, stop trying to make me feel better. I’m trying to make YOU feel better.

“Oh, you’re on.” Lena said instead. She dropped her spoon in the carton of ice cream and let Ryan climb onto her open hand before she brought them to her desk.

They booted up the game, and it went on for a few hours. It was hard for Lena to stay focused on the game, but she decided to do it for Ryan’s sake. He was trying to make her feel better, and she was trying to not step on his attempts anymore, but damnit she wanted to make sure he was feeling better too!

So, she let him win the second match, if only by a few points.

“Holy shit, I don’t think you’ve ever lost this!” He said, sitting back in his chair.

“Well,” She said, trying to act like she was as confused as he was. “a broken clock is right twice a day?”

He looked up at her. “I’m not sure that analogy fits here, but I see what you mean.” She couldn’t read his expression while he was on her desk, not unless she wanted to get up close to him. Then it would be obvious she was just trying to see his face.

Was now good? Now would be a good a time as any, right? They just had a good game of Multycoon, even if she let him win once. Was that the right time?

“Oh shit.” Lena’s attention was back on Ryan, worried.

“What happened?”

“Its 11:40, that’s what happened.” He groaned, hands on his face as he leaned back in his chair. “We have to get up early and now we’re up till midnight again.”

Lena groaned too. “Shit. Why does your job have to be so early?”

Ryan stood up, locking his computer for the night. Lena followed suit, standing up from her chair. Maybe she shouldn’t have suggested a second game, but it felt appropriate.

She lowered her hand to Ryan, who climbed on, and they both went and did what they needed to do before bed, swapping turns in the bathroom before they were both climbing into bed. Lena had opted for an old, faded nightgown she had instead of something skimpy like last night’s pajamas.

She didn’t need that right now.

They both got in bed, and she lay there for a moment, trying to formulate the words she wanted to say. Before she could get any sort of nerve in line, Ryan spoke up.

“Good night, Lena. Please don’t sleep through your alarms, I don’t want to trek your room again.”

Lena chuckled tiredly. “I have it set for the right time.” She said before hesitating again.

“Good night, Ryan.” She managed, cursing internally.

She clicked off the lamp and heard Ryan roll over in his bed. She didn’t close her eyes though. She lay there for several minutes, simply staring at the ceiling in the darkness. She couldn’t sleep now, even if she wanted to. She didn’t want to wait for tomorrow after work, she didn’t want to tell him while they were both half asleep and working, and she didn’t want to lose her nerve.

Lena had to tell him now or she would never be able to do it.

She looked over at him, lying in bed. Despite the dimness of the room, she could make out his miniscule form almost clearly. Her heart was beating in her ears, she just had to do it.

“Ryan?”

He didn’t say anything, so she slowly reached over and poked him.

--

Ryan was nearly asleep when she said his name and, despite his near-asleepness, his thoughts jumped to last night and he was suddenly alert. Was she going to masturbate again? Why was she saying his name? He didn’t know what to do. Should he do anything?

Fuck.

He lay there, deciding to just ride it out, and see what she would do.

Then she poked him, surprisingly lightly. “Ryan? Please wake up.” She said louder this time.

Ryan slowly rolled over, he could barely make out her pale face in the darkness; not enough to read expressions, but enough to know she was sitting up and looking over at him.

“Yeah? I’m awake.” He managed, sitting up under his covers. Was she okay? Was something wrong?

She hesitated, and her face turned away from him. He heard her take a breath before she faced him again. He could mostly make out her eyes as they locked onto him.

“Ryan. I love you.”

His brain stalled.

What?

If she were closer to him, she might have been able to hear an audible whirring sound coming from his head as several gears simply failed to align. Thankfully something clicked and he managed to speak.

“I love you too, Lena”

He heard her exhale, a smile growing on her face in the darkness of the room.

“I love you too Ryan.”

“I love you too.”

“You just said that.”

“So did you.”

There was a pause as Ryan’s brain finally ticked forward, and he chuckled. “We’re bad at this.”

Lena laughed softly with him. “Yeah, yeah we are.”

“I love you though.” Ryan said, falling back in bed as a massive wave of relief crashed into him.

“I love you too.” He heard her say before she fell back down too, both of them rolling to face each other.

“And I love you.” He said, a smile on his face. It felt good to say it.

“As much as I love you, we do need to sleep.”

Ryan sighed. “Yeah.”

“Good night, Ryan. I love you.”

“I love you too, good night Lena.”

End Notes:

So, as I said at the top, it's been 285 days since the last update. That's a good chunk of time, isn't it?

For me, I can only write this sort of stuff during a very specific mood that I don't have any control over. Thankfully, when this mood arrives it sticks around for a few days, sometimes a week or so. Unfortunately it is completely unpredictable. It hit me earlier this week, and here is the result! That said, I am determined to not leave this story un-updated for over a year until it is finished, you have my word!

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 5, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story whenever that comes around!

CH6. Getting Comfy by Navar51
Author's Notes:

Oh, don't mind me, just gonna place down a nice little chapter here and check one of the tags off the list. Hope you enjoy, because when I said little, I meant the longest chapter YET! (again)(I don't know how I keep making each chapter longer and longer)(And this one is longer by quite a bit)

Ryan was awake before his alarm again, staring at the ceiling as the early morning light stretched across the room. This morning was like the last: he was awake before Lena, the light was dim but enough to see with, and he was staring at the lampshade above him while thinking about last night. The main difference this morning was that he had a stupid smile on his face.

Lena loved him.

He had never heard a more beautiful sentence. He’d spent the last five days trying to figure out how best to approach her, how to get her to like him as much as he liked her. Then it turned out he was blind: she had already loved him!

Well, probably anyway. Ryan doubted they would have fallen in love over the course of a few days, so she must have liked him before he moved in with her. They’d known each other since high school, at least digitally, so she might have liked him just as long as he had liked her. So, 10 years or so, maybe more.

That just meant that they’d both been dumb as bricks for the better part of those years, not noticing the other’s affection. It certainly explained the teasing text Apakoript had sent them the other day; the others must have known something was up. The idea that those idiots had known before Ryan did made him feel like an idiot: a currently happy idiot, but still.

Of course, Lena had known he was tiny the entire time. She probably hid that away to keep him from getting scared off, which was as considerate as he’d come to expect from Lena.

With how worried she’d been these past few days, especially when he got sat on and licked, she must have felt like he would never like her back, or that he’d begun to dislike her. And while Ryan had been nothing but understanding, she had still been upset about each of the accidents and probably thought the worst.  

And if that was true, the fact that she was the one to come out and confess just made Ryan’s admiration and love for her grow.

It also helped that Ryan actually kind of liked both of those “incidents” these past few days. The fact that he was into it was still news to him, but he wasn’t afraid to admit that he’d liked being under her butt and in her mouth. At least, he wasn’t afraid to admit these to himself. In particularly, his newfound… appreciation for her mouth was something he chose to keep to himself for now.

It confused him so much.

He sighed, dismissing those thoughts as he rolled over in bed, looking over at Lena. The woman he loved.

She’d slept less restlessly than she normally did and was still somehow still facing him. At least, Ryan was pretty sure she was facing him: her hair was a rat’s nest so he couldn’t see her face in the dim light. Still, he thought she looked great.

From his bed on her nightstand he could imagine her body as low, rolling hills, his imagination wandering as he thought about what it would be like to walk across her like an explorer, standing on the rise of her shoulder overlooking her landscape.

She was massive, a small mountain at his size, and if he wasn’t on her nightstand he wouldn’t have been able to see over her. Of course, Ryan knew she was actually kind of short for a normal, but to him she might as well have been the tallest. He’d even call her a goddess if he didn’t fear the inevitable teasing that would follow. That and the fact that she didn’t act very godly.

The clock on the other side of the sleeping giantess’s bed showed that there was about a minute left before she would wake up, so Ryan watched the seconds tick by. What would be different today? How would they move forward knowing about each other’s feelings? What would they do? What would he do?

The thought of work hit him like a garbage truck, and he rolled over groaning as the sour thought did its best to ruin his good mood. Sure, they would have to work, but they’d be right next to each other. They’d be able to talk if they wanted, and if not he’d at least be able to bask in her company, her brilliant smile, her massive presence…

Finally, Lena’s alarm rang out and her arm flew out of the mess of blankets to hit the snooze. Ryan watched from his bed as the giant woman flopped onto her back, hair still crazy, but parted enough for him to see her tired expression as she began to process being alive.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she smiled. Looking oddly focused despite how early it was for her, she  turned her head, and her eyes drifted onto him. Her smile widened as she focused on Ryan.

“Mornin.” She managed to mutter before yawning, stretching in bed.

Ryan smiled back at her. “Good morning.”

Her outstretched arms came to a rest behind her head, and she lay there for a minute, just staring at him tiredly with a small smile on her lips. “I said I love you, right?”

Ryan chuckled, nodding. “Yeah, and I love you too.”

Lena giggled tiredly before sighing contentedly. “How long have you… liked me?”

Ryan shrugged. “I don’t really know. Since some point during High School, I think.” He crossed his legs as he sat up in bed. “It didn’t click until about five or six years ago. At least, not consciously.”

He smiled over at her. “I was worried you wouldn’t like me back, especially since we hadn’t met in person.”

Lena nodded as she pushed herself up, throwing her legs over the side of her giant bed as she blinked more sleep from her eyes. That night-gown she’d worn to bed was wrinkled to hell, and Lena was absent-mindedly rubbing some of the wrinkles out as she pulled its skirt back to her knees. Her head had been more or less level with him only moments before, but now he had to look up to see her face.

A small price to pay, he considered with a smile before he followed her example, standing up on the nightstand. “How about you?”

Lena looked away from him, thinking back to the before times. “I’ve had… at least a crush on you since high school. It took a while for me to actually think about what a relationship would be like between us.” Her attention returned to Ryan with a smile and a small blush. “I didn’t dare hope that you’d like me back, mainly because I’m, y’know, a big.”

He stepped towards her, to the edge of the bedside table. “I hadn’t expected you to be a big, and it was a surprise, but it didn’t really change anything for me. You’re still Lena, bad jokes and all. I guess there’s just more of you to enjoy than I’d expected!”

She shook her head, chuckling. “Yeah, and you’re still as charming as ever.”

Ryan scoffed. “I was about to follow that up with a comment on your radiant beauty, or your larger than life bank account, but I guess I’ll hold off for now.”

Lena snorted a laugh, which Ryan echoed. They were both tired, but it felt good to laugh with her. Especially now.

Unfortunately, they got up this early for a reason. “I hate to be that guy, but…”

Lana sighed, her smile dropping a little. “I know, I know; you have work and so do I, eventually.”

She stood up from her bed, stretching one more time before she turned to the nightstand. “Let’s go have breakfast, then we can worry about work.” She offered Ryan a smile and began to lower her hand but, despite its lateness to the conversation, her stomach let out a low groan at the mention of food.

Ryan chuckled as she moved her hand to her belly, which she poked at with a finger. “Yeah, yeah, he already knows I’m hungry.”

He found the way Lena treated her loud stomach endearing, in a way. The organ did seem to say its mind, so to speak, and he loved how flustered she got whenever it got noisy. It did make him think about her mouth again though, which was a thought he pushed down.

Lena patted her belly as it rumbled again before she lowered her hand for Ryan. “C’mon, I wanna shut this thing up.”

He climbed onto her hand, glancing at her torso he was now more level with her belly hidden under the gaudy floral pattern of her dress. “I’m pretty sure digestion isn’t exactly quiet either, you know.”

She poked her side as they went downstairs, frowning as it groaned one last time in protest. “It’s louder when its empty.” With a shrug she hopped off the last step, careful to keep Ryan level, as she walked them to the kitchen.

They set about making breakfast before eating in silence, choosing to simply smile contentedly at each other between for now. Neither particularly felt like saying anything yet; despite their feelings now being voiced they had a day of work ahead of them, which Ryan hoped would go by quickly.

Once breakfast was out of the way, Lena dropped Ryan off in the bathroom to get ready for work. He showered quickly, his mind wandering again.

Their relationship would be interesting, mainly because of their sizes, but also because they’d known each other for so long. What could really change from there? Some part of him worried that, aside from being more relaxed around each other, nothing about their relationship would change since they were already so close.

He stepped out of the shower, shaking his head with a quiet chuckle. Things had changed; that feeling in his chest whenever he looked at her said as much.

The only other thing left on his mind was what they could do. Together. As a couple. Well, what he’d like to do. He didn’t know how to broach this, or even when, and kind of hoped it would sort itself out. But he knew that Lena had taken the initiative in confessing, and the fact that she’d masturbated with him nearby at least gave him some measure of hope for a physical relationship between them. However that would work.

Ryan was kidding himself; he knew exactly how that would work and the hard-on that was rising as he thought about this was clear evidence on how he thought about it.

He shook his head, pulling on his pants. He never fancied himself to be a spelunker…

Once he was dressed, Ryan brushed his teeth and shot Lena a text to let her know he was done in the bathroom, bundling up his pajamas to drop off on his bed. It was difficult to drive those thoughts from his head, but he did have to work, and he didn’t want to slip up and get written up because he was too distracted to work.

They’d be alright, they’d figure this stuff out. They had nothing but time now.

--

It was amazing.

She didn’t feel all that anxious or nervous this morning. Hell, she’d woken up and felt awake within a few minutes of her alarm, which was a miracle in and of itself. If she had known that all she’d need to do was confess her love for him, she would have done it days if not weeks or months or years ago.

Lena tipped her head back, letting the steaming water wash over her smiling face.

Ryan loved her.

And had loved her, for quite some time in fact. While she’d known he was attracted to her at the very least; he’d stared at her enough these past few days and had, apparently, enjoyed being sat on; but she hadn’t been sure he liked her back until he said it to her last night.

It had taken all she had to just come out and say it, but it had been worth it. Completely. The peace of mind and the knowledge that she wouldn’t have to worry as much about whether she was overstepping or being too forward was a massive weight off her shoulders. A weight she hadn’t noticed until yesterday.

They hadn’t talked much this morning, so their relationship status was still in the air. Well, she felt like she had it figured out, but she needed to hear it. They needed to hear it, both of them.

Being honest in a relationship was key, and she was ready to open up. Well, mostly ready. She wasn’t sure how to breach the topic of sex, though she had some ideas on how to get him to open up about it.

Lena knew him, he was cautious to the point of becoming statuary, it would take being a little underhanded or pushy to get Ryan to talk about anything like that without him clamming up or being unable to speak. Maybe forcing him in headfirst would be work...

Lena blinked, not expecting the innuendo. A blush creeped up on her as the implication set in. She bit her lip, running a hand over her crotch as the thoughts came uninvited.

She had, of course, thought about how they would do… well just about everything. Her teenage years had led her to many parts of the internet, including the sites where relationships between smalls and bigs were actually discussed in any sort of depth. Talks of trust, and toys, and all manner of kinky activities she’d daydreamed about all through high school and into her early twenties.

She wouldn’t literally have him go headfirst, what she had meant to say would be to just… throw him in the deep end. Just… offer? Or, just start? She wasn’t sure how to get that idiot to talk about this.

So, the question was how to do that without overwhelming him or…

She frowned. Or overpowering him. That was something she did NOT want to do: not now, not later, not ever. At least not without some sort of safeword…

She shook her head, leaning down with her razor to shave her legs. They had just confessed to each other, and they needed time to properly address their relationship. To come to terms on what they wanted out of it. Being horny could come later when both of them were ready.

Finishing her legs, she did a once-over on her basically non-existent bush, wondering if that was something he would appreciate. Blushing, she realized that she could eventually just ask him that very question. To think they could be that intimate…

But, beyond being horny for her adorable- and handsome- love, she was happy to just relax around him again. Whatever else she could imagine doing with him would happen on its own time.

For now, she had work.

Lena finished up her shower, dried off, and moved to the mirror to brush her teeth and hair. She considered applying some makeup, but she hadn’t used any since he moved in, and she didn’t see any reason to start now.

She did briefly consider her lipstick but decided against it. She didn’t want to make him a mess when she kissed him. A smile grew on her lips as she pulled on her clothes for the day, a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, and underwear of course.

Lena was ready for their first kiss, at least now that her breath was nice and minty. She wanted so badly to grab him this morning while she was lying in bed and just smother him with her lips, but she had held back. Getting hit by a wall of morning breath might have spoiled the mood somewhat.

But now? Now she was ready.

Lena felt like she was floating as she entered the bedroom, tossing her nightgown on her hamper as her gaze locked onto Ryan, sitting on her desk at his computer. He looked adorable! And handsome, of course, but right now she just wanted to scoop him up and kiss him!

She half-skipped over to the desk before leaning over him, smiling giddily. Ryan typed away for a moment longer before looking up at her, turning in his chair and returning her smile with a raised brow.

Lena knelt don next to the desk, getting as level to Ryan as she could. Even if he was only level with her neck now, at least he wasn’t craning his neck to look up at her. “Ryan, can I pick you up for a second?”

He took a moment to type something on his computer before standing up, stepping away from his desk. “Sure, what’s up?”

She didn’t answer, instead snatching him up in her fingers before raising him up to her face. She let him re-orient himself, watching his eyes widen as he stared at her lips before she kissed the love of her life.

It felt electric, having Ryan’s body against her lips. She brought her other hand up to cup his tiny body, pressing him in as close to an embrace as she could manage. Ryan might have been disoriented at first, but he quickly returned her kiss as best he could; his arms out wide as he pressed his face into her upper lip. She could barely make out the feeling of his lips against one of her own, but she forced herself to focus on them, burning the sensation into her mind.

Their first kiss.

Lena held him there for what felt like hours before finally pulling him away, letting him fall back onto her palm as they both finally took a breath. Lena couldn’t wipe the smile off her lips, and she saw Ryan had a stupid grin on his face too.

“So, how was that?” She asked, falling into her chair as she raised him up to see him clearly. Ryan didn’t answer right away, taking a second to sit up on her palm.

He shook his head, still smiling broadly. “I… that was beyond words, Lena.” He took a breath, looking up to her eyes. “It was amazing, I can’t believe that was my- our first kiss.”

Lena beamed, bringing him closer. “Well, how about a couple more for both our counts?” She brought him to her lips again, peppering his body with kisses. He laughed, returning some of her kisses with little pecks of his own when he could.

After a couple seconds, she stopped the kisses and held him against her cheek, grinning like an idiot. She was sure he was too. “I love you.” She whispered; Ryan close enough to hear her easily.

“I love you too.”

“I love you three.”

“Well, I love you four.”

“Well, I love you to infinity!”

“That’s cheating, you know!”

Lena giggled, pressing Ryan into her cheek a little more. She felt him kiss her cheek, his little lips like lightning on her skin.

They sat there, basking in the moment. Him in her hand, her holding him close.

Ryan broke the silence. “We’re idiots, you know that?”

She pulled him away, smirking at him. “Well, yeah, it’s why we’re perfect for each other.”

They shared a brief laugh before Ryan continued. “What I meant is, even our friends knew we liked each other. We, on the other hand, were completely clueless.”

Lena nodded, still smiling. “Well, at least we know now, right?”

“Right.”

They smiled at each other, sharing another kiss before Lena lowered Ryan back to her desk. He hopped down, then pulled off his sweatshirt, rubbing it on his head and hands like a towel. Lena tilted her head as Ryan glanced up at her.

“Your lips were a little, uh, moist.” He said with a shrug as he walked over to his desk. She managed to catch the slight flush on his cheeks before he turned away.

Lena bit her lip. “I didn’t think of that, but there’s not really any way around it, is there?”

Ryan just shrugged. “I also don’t really care. Needing to change my sweatshirt is a small price to pay for a kiss from an angel.”

Lena blushed, poking his head playfully. “Oh, shut up!”

Ryan chuckled, rubbing his head where she had poked him. Lena knew she hadn’t hurt him, but she leaned down to him anyway, resting her head against the desk. He was already sitting at his tiny desk, but he hadn’t turned away from her yet. He was still forced to look up a little to meet her gaze, taking in her much larger face now that she was this close. She gave him a gentle smile.

“So… are we… dating now?” It was a stupid question, she knew, but she wanted to hear it.

He smiled, sitting back in his chair. “Yeah, I guess we are, aren’t we?”

She beamed, resisting the desire to hold him close again, to feel his tiny body against her lips as she smothered him with kisses. “Took us long enough, didn’t it?”

Ryan laughed. “I said we were idiots, didn’t I?”

They shared the laugh, then sat in contented silence for a few seconds, staring at each other.

Finally, Lena sighed and sat up and looked at her screen. “Sucks that we still have to work though.”

“Yeah…”

Ryan pulled on his headset, settling into his chair as he began typing. “We’ve got all the time in the world now though, I’m sure we’ll manage.”

--

Their first kiss was out of this world.

To be pressed up against the plush, somewhat moist, lips while trying to return Lena’s much larger kiss with one of his own was intoxicating. He’d leaned into her lips and kissed them like his life was at stake and had loved every second of it.

He’d loved it even more when she’d bombarded him with kisses while he was lying on her hand. Something about being repeatedly pressed against her lips, the lingering wetness making him slightly damp, and the knowledge that she loved every second of it as much as he did was beyond words. He’d come out a little damp and smelling like mint, but it was well worth it.

Damn he loved this woman.

But in the end work would always rear its necessary, but very ugly, head. So now they were both typing away at their desks, with Lena making the occasional phone call. She sounded much better today than the day before, and most of her calls ended on a good note.

On Ryan’s end work was just more of the same. A few servers went offline which he had to restore backups of on other servers while those were down. He had a few emails filled with spreadsheets to optimize or remake from scratch. He even had to attend a meeting, though he was careful to not use his webcam; his hair was still a bit slick, and a mess.

It was a good reminder of their kiss.

They made sandwiches for lunch, eating between breaks in their venting about work. Both had complaints from their respective jobs, both from today and earlier in the week. Despite that, Ryan barely stopped smiling or grinning and neither did Lena. If there was a better place to be, Ryan couldn’t think of one.

It was in the middle of one of Lena’s teasing jokes that the doorbell rang.

Ryan looked up at Lena, who was looking over her shoulder down the hall. “Expecting someone?”

She stood up, clearly thinking before a large grin grew on her face. She half-jogged down the hall, looking back at Ryan on the counter. “Just wait there!” She said in a sing-song voice, ignoring his question as she answered the door.

She had a brief conversation with the person who had interrupted their lunch, and he could only wait to see what this was about, though he had a few ideas.

Still, Ryan couldn’t see jack shit from the counter, and he wasn’t exactly in a position to not wait for her to get back to the kitchen. So he looked down the hall after her and, as Lena closed the door with her foot, his suspicions were confirmed by the two boxes in her arms. More packages.

Lena was grinning like a madman as she came back to the counter, stacking the massive boxes next to him. She laid a hand on top of them, leaning down to Ryan, still smiling. “Guess what these are!”

He gave her a cautious smile. “Are those the things you ordered the other day?”

Lena’s grin broke into a smile. “Yep! Right here in these two boxes.” She thumped the packages heartily before turning away to grab a box cutter.

Ryan stepped back as he gazed up at the boxes. Damn, they were huge. At least, they were huge for Ryan.

“Lena?”

She turned back to him, still smiling. “Yeah?”

He swallowed, formulating some words as he gestured towards the massive boxes. “These packages are bigger than my parent’s farmhouse.”

Biting her lip, Lena tapped the top box with her knife. “Well, I mean… yeah…”

This had to be expensive. Like, he knew she probably bought some mobility stuff; ladders, ropes, maybe even one of those stair kits. The stair kit alone would be pushing a hundred dollars, a fair bit more expensive than what Ryan was comfortable spending on himself, even on necessities.

But…

Ryan stole a look up at Lena. She was staring at the packages, chewing her lip as she tapped them with her scissors.

“Well…” He started to say before trailing off.

Lena looked down at him, like a child about to be reprimanded. Ryan winced.

He sighed, stepping back and looking back at her. “What are you waiting for? Let’s see what you ordered.” 

She gave him a small smile. “You’re a little… upset?”

Ryan shook his head, crossing his arms. “I just… I don’t know what to expect.” He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked back at the boxes. “And, to me, it looks like you might have ordered a warehouse or two.”

“Still,” He continued. “Thank you for buying this stuff for me. Whatever it is.”

Lena’s smile grew. “Well, how about we crack these open and you can see what I got ya?”

Some hesitation out the window, Lena cut through the tape, prying open the top box. “Ah, I got a bunch of these.” She pulled out at least eight or nine large plastic packages filled with adjustable ladders, both solid and rope. “Looks like these use epoxy or drywall screws, but they’re pretty good. At least, the reviews said they were.” She cut open one of the packages, sliding out a ladder for Ryan to look at.

Ryan studied the ladder, trying to gauge their price covertly. “These look…” Expensive. He thought to himself looking at the thick rubber rungs made for gripping. It was solidly made and a glance at the rope ones still in their packages showed the same level of quality.

He cleared his throat. “They look very high quality.” He managed, testing one of the rungs with a tug.

Lena beamed. “I hope they work well! We’ll set them up after work, I guess.” She moved on, returning the ladders to the box as she slid the second out from under it.

Ryan nodded as she started cutting open the next box. “And I’ll be paying you back, of course.”

“You don’t have to pay me back; you’re already making me take your rent money.”

“I can’t just accept these for free, especially since I’ll be the one using them.”

She set the knife down, glancing down at him with a small smile. “Fine, but I’m not adding anything to rent.”

“Alright, alright. Just my luck to have a girlfriend who’s apparently loaded and generous, I guess.” He laughed as she poked him with a finger, nearly knocking him over.

“Yes, you are lucky.” She taunted, opening the package. “We could be living in some box on the street and you’re complaining about my generosity.” She sighed sarcastically. “Just my luck that my boyfriend doesn’t like gifts. Oh, woe is me, woe is me!”

Ryan gave her a look, which she returned. They both held it for a half-second before they cracked up  laughing. Oh, he loved her laugh. He could listen to it all day but, unfortunately, their lunch breaks were only so long.

“Anyway, ya generous freak,” Ryan joked before turning to the boxes. “Let’s get this opened before we get texts from work.”

“You mean before you get texts from work.” She rebuked, picking up her knife once again. “I manage myself, little guy.”

It was probably completely unintentional on her part, but after she teased him with that… pet name, a shiver went down his spine.

It was kind of cute and, as he watched his giant girlfriend open a box the size of an apartment complex, he couldn’t help but hope she’d call him that more often.

He’d have to figure out a name for her too. Couples had pet names for each other, right?

“Alright.” She said, pulling Ryan from his thoughts. “This one is for the staircase.” She slid a box out of the package and set it down next to him.

Ryan stared at the elevator she’d bought, brain processing the existence of such a thing. He stared some more as his brain tried to remember how much one of these had cost; the price was up there, way up there. His swirling thoughts kept him in a daze until Lena managed to literally knock him out of his trance with a poke to the head that sent him to the countertop.

“You okay? I didn’t mean to knock you down like that, but you were just standing there!”

“It’s fine.” Ryan waved away the concerned fingers that were hovering over him, pulling himself up. “I needed that.”

He took a moment to center himself before looking back at the box. “Now, holy shit Lena: this is an elevator. I know what we just talked about this, but-”

This time Lena interrupted him, tapping a finger on the counter next to him. “Nope. Shut up. Think for a second.” She pat the box sternly as she locked her massive gaze on him. “The alternative to this is a set of stairs that would put the fucking Aztec temples to shame, and you don’t need to be doing stair reps for forty minutes or whatever every day.”

She took a breath, patting the box again, her gaze still holding him in place. “This thing is non-negotiable.” She stared at him intensely for a moment longer before she looked away, somewhat sheepishly. “Besides, if you have this then I don’t feel too bad about not waking up early to carry you in the morning.”

Oh.

Ryan sunk into himself, feeling like an idiot. That made perfect sense; of course, all this stuff was for Lena too. She shouldn’t always have to carry him around, and it was selfish to think otherwise, dating or not.

Not privy to his thoughts, she sunk into herself as she leaned on the counter. “Besides, the next thing is less… necessary.”

Ryan was about to apologize for being an idiot but was stopped as Lena pulled out a box with a picture of a moped on it. She sat it down next to him as he stared, his apology stuck in his mouth.

They were both silent for another moment as Ryan stared at the moped. Another second passed before Ryan’s brain caught up. He took a deep breath, looking up at Lena who looked absolutely worried.

“Lena, thank you.”

She bit her lip. “I know, it’s not really something you need but-”

“No Lena, thank you. Seriously.” He walked around the box, inspecting it. “Thank you, for all of this. I was- I didn’t think about how you carry me around all day so I can eat, shower, get changed, work, go to bed, or whatever else.”

“With all this stuff I can be independent, for the most part, and I’m acting like a child.” He sighed, looking up at Lena. “I’m sorry, these are fantastic gifts. I guess I’m just not used to someone else trying to make my life easier. That and I’ve been ignoring how much time you spend just… carrying me around.”

Lena pursed her lips slightly. “I certainly didn’t expect you to resist me trying to make your life easier.” She tilted her head, a small smile playing on her lips. “And I don’t mind carrying you around all that much. The elevator and the scooter are mostly so I don’t have to wake up early.” She swept a strand of hair behind her head, looking away. “Or for if I can’t carry you for whatever reason, I guess.”

Ryan nodded, looking at the boxes. Despite what misgivings he had about receiving gifts of any sort, he was looking forward to trying this stuff out, the moped in particular looked like it could be fun.

He just did his best to ignore how much it must have cost, and remind himself that his giant girlfriend had a bank account to match her size.

“Soooo,” Lena eventually said, smiling as she held up one of the ladders. “Do you want to get a few of these set up?”

--

As Lena carried Ryan and a few of the ladders around the house, attaching a few to counters and such, she was basking in the pure relief she’d just felt when Ryan finally got over himself and accepted her gifts.

Sure, she could see him pause from time to time, looking at the boxes in the kitchen while no doubt trying to gauge the costs, but she knew he’d come around and seen things her way. Even if it had taken Lena getting stern with the little idiot. He might have been a small, but he was dense enough to rival… something really dense. She couldn’t really think of anything denser, except maybe herself.

Now though, she was happy just seeing him get excited while climbing one of the ladders down from the nightstand, laughing about how he wouldn’t have to jump to her bed, then climb down her chaotic sheets. Of course, it would be tiring to climb up to his bed, but she’d be there to lift him up the nightstand to save him the trouble.

They didn’t set up all the ladders, just a few in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, and the one to his bed. She returned him to the desk afterword, so he didn’t get in trouble with his work, before securing another ladder to the desk itself. Most of them could be held with some of the putty they included, while others would need to be screwed into drywall or hung in a different way.

In either case, once Lena was satisfied with the desk’s ladder, she returned to work as well, looking forward to getting the rest set up before dinner. Maybe even the elevator if there was time! He’d even be able to try the moped out, as it was currently charging on its pad under the nightstand.

For now, they both had work, and it was going much smoother than yesterday. Her calls had been easy, people were actually listening, and she’d finalized quite a few for apartments around the city. It had been a breeze.

Ryan seemed to be having an easy time too, but she couldn’t really tell what he was doing on his tiny monitor. He had his desk oriented so that he was facing her keyboard, so she couldn’t even see the screen. Not that she’d be able to make out much, what with the picture being smaller than even her smallest fingernail.

Lena just liked having him there, close by. She wanted to pick him up again, smother him in kisses, and leave him with that dopy grin he’d had earlier, but she restrained herself. He had to work, and she couldn’t exactly ignore her responsibilities either.

The time after lunch stretched on, with several more calls interrupting her thoughts about what they could do after she was done working. Well, after she was done working. He would finish an hour ahead of her, and she’d be stuck working while he relaxed.

At least she got to sleep in. She had that over him. Or she would, tomorrow anyway.

Eventually 5:30 rolled around for Ryan, announced by her boyfriend with an overexaggerated stretch in his chair. He sat back with his hands behind his head, a smile visible to even Lena despite his size. “Ah, to finish a day’s work, right Lena?”

She gave him a look, holding back a smile when he laughed. She sat back a little in her chair, crossing her arms. “I’m my own boss, remember? I’m done when I say I’m done.”

“And… are you done then?”

“… no.” Lena conceded, looking back at her screen as Ryan laughed again. She typed some more expenses into the archaic website she was forced to use, a scheme formulating in her mind. She tilted her head towards the ladder at the edge of the desk, getting Ryan’s attention. “How about you give the ladder a test climb?”

Ryan shrugged, standing up from his desk. Lena waited, patiently, for him to near the ladder before turning and snatching him up in her fingers. He’d hardly had time to react before she’d once again begun pelting his body with a myriad of kisses while he sat in the palm of her hand, laughing and returning them as best he could.

Lena’s heart fluttered as she pecked at her little boyfriend, eventually letting back after one final, longer, kiss centered as best she could on his face. She’d barely felt his tiny lips against her own, but she’d known to look for them this time.

She held him out a little, smiling. “Now I’m done with work. Still feeling cocky?”

“No, but I think I came out ahead anyway.” He said, sitting up from her palm to look up at her, looking slightly dazed from the bombardment. “I don’t think you know how overwhelmingly amazing that is.”

Lena chuckled, her heart skipping yet another beat. “I think I have an idea.” She teased, planting another kiss across his body. She waited till she felt him return the kiss before pulling back again and letting him back down onto the desk.

She turned back to her computer as she signed out of the work programs she’d been using. Ryan, for his part, went back to his chair and plopped down, looking up at Lena. “Well. We have the evening now.”

Lena locked her computer, sitting back as well. She could faintly feel the memory of his body against her lips as she smiled.

“Well, we still have to work out. Then we have the evening.”

He nodded, standing up from his desk before walking to the ladder. “Right, I forgot about that. Wednesdays. I better go get changed then.” He stopped at the ledge, testing the first rung with his foot before lowering himself down to begin his descent.

While Ryan climbed, Lena sat back in her chair, watching him go. He made good time, reaching the floor in under a minute before looking up to her. “Are you just gonna sit there and watch me, or are you going to get ready?”

Resting her chin on her fist, she waved down to him. “I think I’ll watch, little guy.”

She grinned as he quickly turned away from her, taking off at a jog across the floor. She could see him, despite his size, but she still had to marvel at how small he looked, now that he was on the floor.

She hadn’t really seen him from this perspective before now and she could see why some people still used the archaic term “tiny” instead of small. He really was tiny.

Even Ryan called himself a tiny more often than not, so maybe it was a matter of perspective. She couldn’t imagine needing to climb two ladders and cross a massive room just to get changed to go to the gym. She pursed her lips, considering giving him a lift up to his dresser as he started climbing the nightstand’s ladder.

No, he wouldn’t want that. And, despite her musing, she didn’t want to undermine his taste at independence in her house. Everybody needed that, especially considering how little he could do on his own here.

At least for right now, she would let him do this without fussing over him. This was his first time moving about the house without her carrying him, and she… wasn’t sure if he’d like her pity on his size right now.

Once he had climbed most of the way up the nightstand Lena got up, crossing over to him in a few strides before kneeling down to get a closer look at where Ryan was climbing. He looked over his shoulder, glancing up at her, before he resuming his climb.

“You’re quick! I might just be able to sleep in tomorrow if you can manage to climb like this in the morning.” She lightly tapped the ladder, swaying it slightly as Ryan neared the top. Ryan didn’t say anything, instead hauling himself up and over the edge of the nightstand before laying on the wooden surface.

Lena squinted, leaning in close. She could tell he was breathing somewhat heavily, lying flat on the nightstand. “You know, you’re supposed to save the ‘working out’ portion of the workout for when you’re at the gym.”

Ryan took a few deep breaths, then sat up. “They say we tinies are natural climbers,” He managed, shaking his head with another breath. “I beg to differ.”

Lena chuckled, standing. “Well, once you recollect yourself and get changed, we’ll head out. With your laundry.” She gestured at the small bag of clothes leaning against his dresser. “You wanted to stop at a laundromat, right? I can drop you off first if you’d like.”

Ryan got up, walking over to his dresser. “Nah, there’s a laundromat next to where I work out, I can drop off my stuff and maybe it will be done by the time I finish.”

“Alright, I’ll just drop you off same as last time then.” Lena went to her own dresser, pulling out some leggings and a t-shirt to wear, along with one of her sports bras. “Be right back!”

--

Ryan quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, throwing on a hoodie just in case. Even after he was done changing, he was still breathing pretty hard from the climbing and the running.

He had tried way too hard to get across the room in a reasonable amount of time. He hadn’t realized quite how easy he’d had it this week with Lena basically carrying him everywhere. So, by the time he reached the nightstand, he was already winded from the climb down from the desk and the jog across the room.

He needed to up his workout routine.

Of course, Lena had crossed the room in mere seconds, compared to his minute or two. That hurt a little, but he’d been expecting it. Hell, he’d have to get used to it. Even if he had the ability to be more independent, nothing here was really made for him.

She was doing her best to fill that gap though, and he was grateful for it. She really was fantastic, even before they confessed, she was ready to spend lord knows how much on helping him get around her house.

He didn’t have to dwell on that twinge of inadequacy though as Lena came back into the room, dressed for a workout. Whoever made leggings was a wise person: she looked great.

Lena tossed her clothes onto her bed, bending down to Ryan. “Ready to go?”

“Whenever you are.” He replied, sliding his workout bag over his shoulder. He stepped onto Lena’s waiting hand, and she carried him downstairs and out the door.

“So,” Lena opened, striding down the sidewalk at a brisk pace. “How do you like the ladders? I forgot to ask.”

Ryan shrugged but wrung his hands a little. “They’re great, I just have to move a bit slower and I’ll be fine. My hands are a bit sore, but I’ll get over that after a few days or so.”

Lena frowned. “You don’t have to rush everywhere in the house you know; you’ll just burn yourself out. I know I couldn’t have done what you did at the speed you managed, so just slow down a bit next time.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’d already decided that much.” He paused, waiting for Lena to move past a particularly loud group of normals on the sidewalk. “I’ll… be sure to ask for your help if I’m too tired to reach something. I’d rather not fall and twist and ankle or whatever.”

Lena smiled, coming to a stop. “Of course! And trust me: if our roles were reversed you would be carrying me everywhere.”

Ryan raised a brow. “Really? And what makes you say that?”

“Well, for one, who wouldn’t want to hold me; I’d be adorable at your size.” She smirked. “Second, it’s not hard at all to carry you, unless its super early in the morning. And third…”

She brought Ryan up to her face, giving him a quick kiss on the… upper torso. “I love you.”

Ryan smiled, shaking his head. “And I love you too, so I guess your point is unassailable, I bow to your superior reasoning.”

They shared a chuckle, and another kiss, before Lena bent down, letting Ryan slide off her hand onto the sidewalk.

“See you at 6:30?”

“Sure, you’ll want to come pick me up though, laundry might take a bit longer than our workouts.” She nodded and gave him another smile and a wave before walking down the street at a speed Ryan couldn’t hope to match. He just grinned and shook his head as he turned to walk towards the laundromat.

Nobody seemed to care about them kissing, and if they did care they weren’t saying anything about it. It’s not like it was their relationship was too weird or anything, but it was such a big deal to Ryan that he was almost surprised by the lack of reaction.

That was for the best though, he wasn’t sure how he’d deal with any sort of reaction, especially after the guy the other night. What a prick.

He arrived after a minute or so of walking, dropping his stuff in a washer and setting his timer. He’d have to interrupt his workout to swap it to a dryer, but that would be fine. After that, he went next door to the gym and got to his workout.

Mainly cardio, for obvious reasons.

Running on the treadmill left him with only his music and his thoughts, which had drifted away from the line of insecurity and inadequacy from earlier. Now it was back to Lena. More specifically that image of her in those leggings.

That line of horny thought had led him down a rabbit hole he had hoped to leave for a later date: her mouth. Specifically, the brief time he spent in her mouth yesterday.

And how much he liked being there.

It was weird for him, to say the least. Ryan’s whole life had been spent with a goal in the back of him mind: never wind up inside a normal. He’d succeeded, even managing to avoid getting eaten by whatever large animal happened across his path.

Then, within a week of living with Lena, he wound up in her mouth: the closest he’d ever been to getting eaten. Hell, the first time he’d actually been inside a normal. And he liked it.

Ryan knew that he wouldn’t like it normally, but the fact that it had been Lena’s mouth had changed something. Despite the wet stickiness of the saliva, he’d liked it. Despite the muggy air in her mouth, he’d liked it. Despite being inches away from actually being swallowed he’d fucking liked it!

If it had been anyone else, he’d have cut them out of his life or sued in a small claims court for mistreatment of a small, but it had been Lena. And now he had to deal with a new line of thought that was nagging in the back of his mind.

He wanted to do it again.

Ryan knew that was going to be difficult to bring up, for a number of reasons. First, she had been really upset about the accident, which made sense. It must have been weird for her too, to have a person in her mouth, and then for them to not be upset about it.

Then there was the fact that he was kind of embarrassed about the whole thing? Like, it felt really intimate for some reason. Intimate enough for him to be glad his blood was too busy keeping him running than to get him hard right now. It would be like asking to have sex, in a way.

There was trust, closeness, and a level of nervousness that had become attached to the prospect of winding up in her mouth, and that didn’t even come close to the thought of having her swallow him.

The treadmill slowed to a stop as he processed that last thought.

Did he actually want that? It was one thing to be in Lena’s mouth, which was brushed and relatively clean, but it was another thing entirely to wind up in her stomach. Between the stomach acid and the myriad of other negatives associated with stomachs by tinies, he questioned his sanity.

Then again, he loved her. That meant all of her, in a way. And, if the odd thing or two he’d seen online meant anything, if they were ever going to be intimate, he’d be inside of her in some way. Probably.

Hell, she liked him even knowing he was small, so she probably knew more about how a tiny and a normal could ‘have at it’ than he did. It was strange to think about, but she did masturbate with him nearby the other night, maybe she was fantasizing about using him in some way?

Being in her stomach was just… deeper. And on the wrong end. But he didn’t doubt that she’d thought of it, he just doubted she thought of it the way he was beginning to.

He was thankful for his alarm going off, hopping off of the stopped treadmill before going and swapping his laundry, trying to ignore the thoughts prickling his mind. His shorts wouldn’t leave much to the imagination if he got a boner right now.

It still weirded him out to get turned on by the notion of getting swallowed by Lena, so he did his best to distract himself. He could only do that for so long before he returned to his workout though.

He returned to the gym, lifting weights for a few minutes, still lost in the thoughts he was trying not to be turned on by. It was a puzzle he knew the shape of, and the image of, but the pieces were so small and intricate that he couldn’t puzzle it out.

Eventually, someone tapped his shoulder.

“Uh, yeah?” Ryan asked, like an idiot, looking up at the gym attendant.

“I think your girlfriend’s waiting outside for you, dude. She’s been trying to peek in the windows without causing a fuss, but she’s too big to not be obvious.” The guy said, gesturing with his thumb towards the doors.

“Oh, thanks.” Ryan replied, a mild blush climbing his already flushed cheeks, thanks to the workout. The guy just nodded and went back to the desk. Ryan pulled out his phone and swore under his breath. 6:45. He was already late and his laundry was probably really wrinkly now.

He stood up, pulling his hoodie on and grabbing his gym bag before ducking out to door. Just as the guy said, Lena was trying to lean casually against the normal building the tiny storefronts were built into, but she looked antsy.

She immediately spotted him, and gave him a smile, and a look that said I’ve been waiting fifteen minutes. Ryan just smiled apologetically and walked backwards into the laundromat. He hurriedly stuffed his now clean, but wrinkled to hell, clothes into a fresh bag from the counter and returned outside.

Lena bent down hurriedly, avoiding the tinies that walked around her shoes. “You’re late… again.”

Ryan shrugged, climbing onto her waiting palm. “I forgot to set an alarm after moving my laundry to the dryer, sorry.”

Lena stood to her full height, watching her steps carefully as she walked out of the tiny congested section of pavement. “Well, I got to stand there for twenty minutes, waiting.” She said, before lifting him a little closer to her face, nearly whispering. “It was really embarrassing with all the smalls trying to get to the stores, and me being in the way...”

Ryan gave her an apologetic smile, sitting down on her hand. “Again, I’m sorry. If it’s any consolation, most tinies don’t pay too much mind to loitering bigs, we’re too busy looking out for moving ones.”

Lena sighed, her warm breath washing over him. “I guess that makes sense, but still...”

Ryan chuckled as she lowered him away from her face. He’d never thought about it from a normal’s point of view, but it would be awkward if it lasted for a while. Well… maybe he could get her mind off of it.

He stood on her palm, a little shakily. “What, no kiss? It’s not like I can pull you down here for one!”

Lena’s slightly sour look cracked with a smile. “Well… alright, if you insist.” She lifted him back up and they held a kiss for a second as they walked across a street. Ryan did his best to return the giant kiss with one of his own, but he doubted his compared at all to the heaven of her lips.

They parted, and Lena smiled for a moment, before looking slightly confused. Ryan cocked his head. “What?”

She didn’t answer right away, instead her tongue poked ever so slightly out of her mouth, tasting her lips. After a moment, she gave him a look. “You didn’t towel off, did you?”

Ryan sat down. “I was running late and forgot, why?”

She chuckled, licking her lips again. “You left my lips kinda salty, you sweaty idiot.”

“Oh, uh, sorry?” Ryan didn’t know what to do with that information. At least, not mentally. The rest of his brain was alight with activity following the lines of she tasted him, and she’s still licking her lips.

Ryan cleared his throat, shifting somewhat on her palm to get the blood flowing away from his crotch. It’s funny how fast a fetish develops, or it would be if he didn’t think it was such an odd one for a tiny to have.

Lena didn’t seem to notice his fidgeting, shaking her head with a sly grin. “Oh, don’t worry about it, you were kinda salty yesterday too, under the chocolaaaa- hello Mrs. Rosenfeld.” She stammered off, stopping in her tracks as her face flushed.

Ryan followed her gaze. They were just next to Lena’s house, and an older woman sat on the steps of the building next to it. A neighbor, then?

“Good afternoon, Lena. Who’s your friend?” She asked. Ryan knew expressions well enough to recognize the mischievous twinkle in her eye, and swallowed, his face blushing with Lena’s. Oh, this old woman had definitely heard what Lena was talking about.

“I- this is Ryan, my roommate.” She abruptly held Ryan out towards the woman, though she wasn’t close enough to the two of them for Ryan to actually talk to the lady. “He moved in last Friday after his previous rental closed.”

The old woman, Mrs. Rosenfeld, smiled kindly, but the mischievous twinkle in her eyes never faded. “Oh, well I hope you’re settling in nicely, the Manera family are good people and Lena’s my favorite.” Her face wrinkled into a slightly smirkier smile. “I’m sure she’s yours as well.”

Ryan didn’t know what to say, and neither did Lena apparently. Mrs. Rosenfeld’s face cracked into a toothy grin as she started laughing. “Ha! The looks on your faces, you two are a perfect couple, I think. Bashful matches bashful I say.”

She stood up from the steps creakily, still chuckling as she walked up the steps to the door of her house. “You two get home now, I’m sure you have plans for the evening.” She opened her door and stepped inside, giving the couple a wave. “It was nice to meet you, Ryan. Stay out of trouble!” With that, her door shut with a click.

As soon as the door was shut, Lena shuffled quickly over to her own house and got inside. She stood in the hallway for a moment, Ryan just trying to figure out what sort of person that lady was, despite the obvious teasing she was inflicting on Lena like a master of the craft.

Lena shook her head, still slightly flushed. “Mrs. Rosenfeld is usually… less cackly?”

“She seems nice.”

“Oh, she is, she’s just usually… not like… that.” She finished shrugging. “Anyway, rock paper scissors for the bathroom first?”

Ryan squinted at her, noticing the swap of conversation away from what she was about to say before the old lady showed up. “Before that, you said you tasted me last night?”

She bit her lip looking away as she swayed slightly on her feet. “Well, yeah, you were pressed against my tongue. It would have been hard not to. Why?”

Ryan shrugged with a smirk. “Well, since I’m the one sweaty enough to taste like salt, I should probably get to shower first.”

Lena squinted at him, fixing him with a look. “That’s- no, we’re doing rock paper scissors. If you could taste me, I’d be salty too so it’s a bad argument.”

She blushed a little as the words sank in, but she raised her fist determinedly. “Ready?”

Ryan shrugged, chuckling. “Alright, alright. Rock, paper…”

“Scissors, shoot!” They said together. Lena sighed as Ryan won anyway and took him upstairs.

She deposited him on the counter near his shower, taking his bag of laundry with her. “I’ll leave it next to your bed. Text me when you’re done.”

“What? Lena, I have a ladder I can use.”

She shrugged. “That’s for mornings. You shouldn’t have to climb around right after a workout.”

“Fair point. I’ll text you then.” With that she left Ryan to shower in peace.

--

Lena wiped herself off with a towel, getting some of the sweat off of herself while she waited to shower. She hated the slightly sticky feeling, but at least she had washed her hands this time, last time she hadn’t and Ryan had brought it up.

So, not again with that.

She shook her head, tossing the towel onto the pile of laundry that had built up of the past few days. She sighed. “I should clean that up…” She muttered before picking up the basket and marching down the stairs to her washing machine.

As she loaded it up, she silently cursed Mrs. Rosenfeld for flustering her. Of course the old woman would happen to hear her talking about tasting Ryan with chocolate. That sounds unreasonably kinky! Her face flushed that the implication it carried, and how her neighbor had poked at their brand-new relationship like that.

It was way too soon to be getting teased like that! Lena wasn’t quite prepared, and she was sure Ryan didn’t like it much either. Who wants to be licked, and then teased about it?

She closed the washer door and switched it on, taking a breath to calm down a little.

Instead of dwelling, it would be best if she tried to make the rest of the night go smoothly. Something controlled. She thought about what they could do as she walked up the stairs back to her room.

Lena sat in her computer chair, spinning slowly. Maybe a game? No, that could go on all night and didn’t really feel like a classic couples’ thing. They were already going to have dinner, and neither were very fancy, so that was out.

Not that they could share a meal, what with Ryan’s tiny food and her big food. Something else…

A movie? Lena nodded to herself. Yeah, a movie would work best. They could relax on the couch, cuddle… wait, how would they cuddle?

Well, she could just put him on the arm rest like before, but kind of lean into it? No, that wasn’t really cuddling. Maybe her leg? She looked down at her thigh, then shook her head. That could shift too much. Shoulder? Probably not very comfy for him. Her head? That was a dumb one, cast it into the fire.

What if she was laying down? She could pop out the leg rest and lift her head with some pillows? Yeah, that could work. Then she could just put Ryan on herself somewhere…

She briefly looked at her boobs, before shaking the thought from her head. Too intimate. Too fast, too soon. That also disqualified right below, right above, and between them.

Her belly it was then. Not much else left besides that. That would also let her sit up a little bit and avoid getting a crick in her neck, he’d just have to use her as a recliner. Hell, he might even be able to use her belly button as a sort of nook! She lifted her shirt up and poked at it. Yeah, she’d just have to wash it nicely in the shower.

Her phone lit up with a text, and she stood up. He was done, and it was her turn. Finally. Men take long showers.

Lena opened the bathroom door, looking over at the counter where Ryan waited.

“If you were me sized, you’d take up 90% of the water bill.” She teased, letting him climb onto her hand.

“Well, I’m me-sized and take up less than a percent, I’m sure.”

“I round up to that full percent, little guy.” She felt him shift a little before she deposited him on the nightstand. “Anyway, after I shower and we eat, want to watch a movie?”

Ryan, tossed his dirty clothes on top of his dresser, nodding. “That sounds good, what we watchin?”

She shrugged, standing up as she walked to grab some comfy clothes for after the shower. “You pick, I just wanted to do something… couple-y, y’know?”

“Well, can’t get more couple than at a movie. Hell, to me it’s like a drive-in!”

Lena laughed, closing her drawers as she selected a crop-top and pajama bottoms. “Well, I’d call it a date but we’re not going anywhere for it.”

“Well… maybe tomorrow?” Ryan offered.

She blushed, stalling. A date? Well, they were already dating, but they hadn’t really dated. Unless you count getting McDaniels, which she didn’t. “Oh, yeah! I… I bet I can find a mixed restaurant we can go for dinner?”

“It’s a date then! Now go shower, sweaty.”

Lena fixed him with a look. “Said salty.” With that she rushed out of the room before she could see his reaction. She couldn’t even believe that she just said that! Still, it was the perfect comeback to what he just said.

She took her time in the shower, making sure to thoroughly clean her belly. Not that she didn’t normally wash thoroughly, but she was hyper-aware that she had picked out a crop top and was definitely going for the belly button seat idea.

Afterwards she thoroughly dried off and returned to the bedroom. Well, returned is generous, it was more like she crept into the bedroom, looking over at the nightstand for Ryan.

He wasn’t there.

That said, she could hear a little whirring noise towards the desk, and a smile grew on her face as she spotted Ryan flying across the hardwood floor of the bedroom on his moped. He gave her a wave, not bothering to shout up at her, as he spun around, turning back towards the desk.

Lena didn’t return the wave, instead she tossed her towel and gym clothes into the empty hamper and started lumbering towards him, getting low. She was gonna give the little guy a bit of a chase. Not a real chase of course, she’d catch him easily, but an act chase!

Ryan picked up on her exaggerated movements quickly, revving his little engine as he sped out of reach of her grabbing hands.

“Oho, you think you’re fast, little speedster? I’ll get you yet!” She made a short lunge towards him, forcing him to turn another way. She missed and then turned to follow-

Slamming her head into the corner of her bed with a thick thwack.

“Ah fuck.” She muttered, falling back on her butt. Ryan turned back towards her, stopping near her legs as he turned off the motor and hopped off.

“You okay?” Ryan clambered up her pajama legs until he reached her thigh, looking up at her. She just chuckled, rubbing her head where she could feel a tiny lump forming.

“Yeah, only my pride got hit. Oh, and my head. I’ve got a lump forming.” He chuckled, and she lowered her hand to him, letting him climb aboard. He’d picked out some sweatpants and a t-shirt, nothing fancy.

“Here, let me see it.” He said, motioning for her to raise him up.

She chuckled and lifted him up to her head near the lump. He didn’t climb onto her head, but he went over to where the welt was forming. “Yeah, that’s smaller than me.” He muttered loud enough for her to hear.

She grinned and giggled as she felt him lean against the sensitive spot, planting one of his tiny kisses against it. “There, all better.”

“Oh, you lump, c’mere.”

Lena lowered him down and planted a kiss of her own as he laughed, suppressing her own laugh as she did so.

She pulled out of the kiss, letting him fall against her palm. “There, now we’ve both kissed lumps.”

Ryan laughed. “Yeah sure.” He paused. ‘Y’know, you said you were a hugger, but I think you’re actually a kisser.”

Lena smiled with a blush as they shared another round of laughs. “Well, you make it easy. Now, c’mon, let’s get downstairs.”

Taking the moped with her and returning the toy-sized vehicle to its charging station, she made her way out of the bedroom. Ryan sat up, crossing his legs as he relaxed against her fingers. “I was going to try and get to the kitchen without you, but we don’t have the elevator set up yet.”

Lena slapped her forehead. “Oh shoot, I forgot! We can do that now, let me-“

“Nah, we can do it tomorrow. If we put off the movie any later, we’ll be up later than last night, and there’s work tomorrow.”

Lena pursed her lips. “Oh alright. Guess I can get up early one more day, but we’re setting it up tomorrow after work!”

Ryan nodded in agreement, and Lena smiled. “Alright, let’s go watch the movie!”

Lena carried him downstairs and sat him on the armrest of the couch with the remote. “Sit tight a moment, I’ve gotta get the footrest up.” She did so, and Ryan turned on the tv, using both arms to push the buttons. Lena thought it was adorable, but she kept it to herself.

She practically fell down onto the couch (after making sure Ryan wasn’t in her seat) and scooted back until she was comfy. Ryan looked like he was about to make himself comfy on the arm of the chair, and Lena decided to act before she lost her nerve: scooping him up and depositing him on her belly, just below her navel.

“There! This is probably the closest we can get to cuddling…” She said, chuckling a little. He bounced up and down on her abs but nodded, blushing a little. Lena cheered a little inside: success!

“Well, you’re certainly comfy to lay on.” He teased, so she poked him on the head, knocking him into her bellybutton. She jumped a little. That was surprisingly sensitive!

Still, she had to counter. “Don’t call your girlfriend fat, its rude.”

Ryan pulled himself out of her navel, spinning around and using it as a seat, just as she’d planned. Mission success!

He looked up at her and she could make out the tiny shit eating grin on his face. “Can’t exactly call a mountain fat, y’know!”

She poked him down into her navel again, giggling. “Now that’s rude!”

They were both laughing, eventually letting out a sigh as they looked at the tv. “Okay,” She said, scrolling through her streaming apps. “Any requests?”

“Anything but a comedy, I don’t want to go through an earthquake!”

She knocked him back into her navel.

They eventually selected a recent movie adaptation of an old arcade game, something about violent fighting, she wasn’t sure, but the movie was good! She did watch her laughs though, for Ryan’s sake.

She was so engrossed; it was only as the credits started to roll that her stomach was able to get her attention with a loud growl.

Lena blushed profusely, covering her belly just above where Ryan sat, now looking down at her body. Of course it would get loud now of all times! Ryan just chuckled, but there was an edge or something to it.

“Well, we did forget about dinner. Guess your stomach didn’t though…” He said, pulling himself out of the seat he’d made of her belly button and turning towards her head.

“I- uh, sorry. That must be really loud for you, we should go eat.”

She switched off the screen, flicking the lamp beside her on. “Lets-“

“Lena, uh, before… before that, I uh…” Lena looked down at him, and he was looking more bashful than she was, clasping his hands together and staring at everything but her face.

“Ryan? Is everything alright?” She sat up a little, trying not to knock him over. Ryan, to his credit, didn’t fall over.

“Well, you- I… what I’m trying… damn this is not easy…” He stammered, seemly looking for words. Lena was about to speak up when she was interrupted by another groan from her stomach.

“Look, Ryan, whatever it is you’re-” Ryan interrupted, but whatever he said wasn’t loud enough for her to hear. She leaned her head down a little. “I can’t hear you when you’re this quiet, what’s going on?”

Ryan Looked up at her for a moment, looking incredibly sheepish. “Lena, I want…” His volume once again dropped like a rock, so she scooped him up, which apparently startled him.

“L-Lena hold on-”

She sat up straight on the couch and lifted him up her face; Lena didn’t like seeing him like this. “Ryan, what’s wrong? Please, you’re worrying me.”

He looked up at her, a little bit of confidence returning to him. “What? No, no, nothing’s wrong, I was just trying to… ask you… to do something?” He finished, losing confidence once again.

“What? Ask me to do what?” She implored bringing him just a bit closer to her face.

Ryan managed to look up and meet her gaze. He took a deep breath, and she could nearly visibly see him mustering any ability to say whatever it was that he was trying to say.

“Lena, I want you to swallow me.”

--

Ryan spat it out, blushing profusely as he watched her expression turn blank, then to confusion. His voice had quieted down at the end of his sentence again, but it was loud enough that he was sure that she’d heard him.

Lena’ stomach had been making noises the whole movie, enough where he could hardly pay attention to what was going on! Her breathes made him rise and fall, the gurgles and growls shook him slightly from his nook in her navel, and the warmth radiating from inside her navel was way more than anywhere else he’d been. It just kept pumping those thoughts into his mind and-

Oh lord, she looked like she was about to say something! He had to explain, had to explain before she made any assumptions.

She didn’t even begin to speak before he interrupted her, standing up from her palm. “After you licked me and put me in your mouth yesterday, I just can’t get it out of my head. I don’t know why!”

He took a breath, and it looked like she was about to interrupt, so he didn’t finish taking it. “Yeah, I know it’s weird. I’ve spent a good chunk of my life making sure not to get so much as licked, and after one time in a person’s mouth I’m asking to be swallowed!”

This time she didn’t attempt to speak, she just had a mildly concerned look on her face. “I just- I just- I don’t know! It’s not even just wanting to be swallowed, it’s wanting you to swallow me. I don’t know if my brain just tricked me into thinking it would be intimate or-”

“It would be intimate.” Lena managed to interrupt, before blushing slightly. “I mean, I agree. It would be intimate.”

“Well sure, but… fuck this is weird. I’m sorry, I just-”

“Ryan, look at me.” He stopped and looked up at her eyes. She’d moved him away from her a bit, enough where he couldn’t feel her breaths. “It’s not that weird… okay, it’s a little weird, but if it is then we’re both weird.”

Ryan fumbled his thoughts for a moment, letting his mouth speak before he could think. “You want to swallow me?”

“Well…” Lena began, pursing her lips. “Not since I graduated high school. I told you about the bullying, but there were others that just… did it. Like, sneaking friends out of class and stuff. There was one couple though, he would swallow him and… I think they got off to it.”

“Oh.” Ryan said, absorbing the information.

“Yeah, when I found out you were small, I thought about them a lot.” She put a hand to her face, properly blushing now. “I don’t think I’ve thought about them since, honestly. Or about eating you.”

Ryan nodded slowly. “Well... I don’t know about getting off to it. I just… I just want to do it with you.

Lena gave him a small smile. “Well, I’d be down…” She lowered him slightly, just enough to see her poke at her belly. “I’m sure this loud idiot would be happy too.”

She lifted him back up, wetting her lips, clearly trying not to look like she was licking them. “So, do you… want to be my dinner?” She cringed a little at the cheesy line, but it diffused a little of the tension she had, so Ryan decided to let it slide without rebuttal.

So, he gave her a small smile, shrugging. “Yeah, I think I’m ready.”

She raised a brow. “Do you… like with those clothes or are you fine with…” She tilted her head a little.

“Oh right, yeah, I don’t want these getting digested, hold on…” He shuffled off his pants and his shirt, leaving him in his underwear. He couldn’t believe he was doing this. Actively getting swallowed. Asking to be swallowed!

A week ago he would have made a joke about his knife, but now…

Lena looked at him, grinning coyly. “Well, all that working out had been worth it, in my opinion. You sure about the underwear though?”

He took a breath. “You’re right, you’re right. Just, let me…” He gripped his boxers and quickly tugged them down. He didn’t want to lose that pair. He tossed them into the pile on her hand, which she pinched up and placed on the coffee table in front of them.

He watched as Lena’s eyes stole a glance at his crotch before quickly flicking away. “I’d make a dick joke, but that would be in poor taste.” She managed to joke, which got a chuckle out of both of them, releasing some of the tension from his little strip session.

“Okay,” Lena said, pursing her lips. “How do you want to…”

“Can you… open your mouth and let me walk in?”

“Yeah, but when should I, y’know, swallow you?’ She stopped him before he could say anything. “I’m not letting you jump down my throat; I don’t want to choke on you if you go down the wrong… pipe.” She trailed off. “That’s weird to say.”

Ryan nodded with a quiet chuckle. “Well, how about when I say swallow? I’ll shout it and you should be able to hear me.”

“Alright, just be sure to shout loud. I’ll be closing my mouth once you’re in far enough.”

Ryan nodded again, taking a breath. “Will do. Whenever you’re ready.”

Lena took a breath. “Okay, here we go…” With that, she carried him to her lips and opened her mouth. He stared in some wonder as her lips parted, the inside dark enough where he could barely make out the glistening back of her throat. A waft of warm air hit him, smelling vaguely of mint and some sort of berry, probably from her lunch.

Her tongue twitched forward until it came to rest on her palm, nearly right in front of him. It was thick, covered in bumps and ridges that twitched as she settled it. He swallowed hard, some irony in the act, and stepped cautiously onto the muscle. Her tongue was slimy beneath his feet and twitched around his foot as he placed his weight on it. After a moment he was standing on it fully and took another step.

It was a weird sensation, to say the least. She was still breathing through her mouth, very slowly and deliberately, so there was a constant change between cool and warm air rushing around him.

His feet sank to his ankles on the surface of her tongue, leaving his feet coated in her saliva. “Oh that’s… kind of cool actually.”

WA?” He was bombarded by a wall of air but managed to stay upright as she spoke. It took a moment for his ears wind down from the sudden loud voice before he replied.

“Walking on your tongue! It’s kinda neat!” She inhaled, and he knew she was about to say something. “Wait! Just, try to speak quietly. Its very loud in here!”

“Ogay, sorre.” Lena said, managing to not ruin his ears, but still managing to hit him with a wall of warm air.

He took a breath when she inhaled again, relishing the cooler air. While he was excited for this, he knew that he would definitely miss the fresh air soon. Her mouth was fine, but her stomach would probably be pretty bad.

He made his way into the center of her mouth, or near enough. There was a little squelching as Lena slid her tongue back inside, and her lips nearly came to a close, leaving only a gap for some light. He was, however, forced to his knees since her jaw closed a little. It was spongy and wet against his feet, and against his knees now too.

“Okay…” He muttered, shifting till he was sitting on her tongue. It twitched a lot as he moved, and he was very quickly knocked to his back as it lurched a little beneath him towards the equally slimy roof of her mouth.

“Woul yu hrry ih uh? His har ho oh wallow…” He lay back as Lena spoke, her tongue moving far more than before. At least form his new laying position it wasn’t nearly as bad. Still, he knew how hard it was to actively keep yourself from swallowing something, how irritating it could be.

So, Ryan braced himself, hugging his arms to his chest. “Okay, Lena! Swallow!”

It wasn’t as immediate as he’d anticipated, but the space in her mouth got a lot darker and more cramped, and he felt himself get slid around her mouth between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. It felt like she maneuvered him to every nook of her maw, but at least she kept him away from her teeth; he didn’t want a bruise from one of those.

The, he felt gravity shift, and could practically hear an audible gulp as he was actually, properly, honest to god-

Swallowed.

It was tight and restrictive; his arms were forcefully pulled above him as the muscles of Lena’s throat worked him downward with the help of gravity. It was warm and getting warmer the further he dropped down her esophagus. Her heartbeat thumped rapidly all around him, and he could hear her breaths as well. That was probably his favorite part so far, especially since the smell had gotten a bit worse.

“Oh, wow. I feel you, kind of.” Her voice was muffled, somewhere above him.

He didn’t respond, not wanting to get a load of saliva, and whatever else was sliding him down her throat, in his mouth.

“You were actually harder to swallow than I thought, but… wow… kind of a rush!” She might have bounced a little, but it was hard to tell with all the pulsating pink flesh around him.

Ryan smiled; happy she enjoyed it. So far, the experience was pretty good for him as well, probably different from her’s though.

Embarrassingly, despite his expectations, his dick was certainly loving her esophagus. He had told her he didn’t think he’d get off to this, but he was wrong. Way too much friction, wetness, and pressure to not at least get close.

He didn’t last as long as he would have liked, though he hadn’t expected to need to. It certainly was the weirdest orgasm he’d ever had, and the worst afterglow, but that wasn’t really his fault.

Ryan was squelched through a tight ring and into her noisy stomach, splashing down in the very warm pool of acid. It didn’t hiss like he had expected it to, just acting like a slightly more viscous saliva. The stomach itself wasn’t what was loud though as he could hear the rest of her digestive systems groaning away below him. He could also still hear her heartbeat from somewhere above him, still beating rapidly in what might have been her excitement or just her nerves.

It was also dark. Not pitch black as he had expected, but dark enough where he could barely make anything out. Some saliva she must have swallowed behind him squelched in as well, hissing in the acid.

And the smell, oh the smell.

It wasn’t as bad as he had expected. Manageable even.

Still bad though. Pretty bad.

The acid only came up to his hips, thankfully, and that was in the deepest spot he could find. His footing was weird on the wrinkled surface of her stomach, but he managed to not get a face full of acid after his initial fall. At least, until Lena shifted.

“Uh, are you okay in there? I mean, I know you probably are, I can feel… something. Movement?”

Ryan could hear her, but she was slightly muffled. It was weird, being literally inside her. Like, completely enveloped, hidden from everything else in the world but her. He could almost disassociate her and her stomach, but it fell away as she shifted again, and he fell into the acid.

“Ryan? I don’t think I have a stethoscope or anything, are you talking?”

Ryan sputtered as he shook the acid off his face. “Yeah, I’m fine! Can you hear me?” He shouted, getting close to one of the stomach walls he thought might be closest to her belly.

“Oh thank goodness, I can hear you. You’re actually pretty loud, at least louder than I thought you’d be.” She shifted again, but this time Ryan was gripping the walls so he was mostly out of the acid aside from the occasional splash against his feet.

“Well? How was it?” Lena asked, and he could feel the stomach wall in front of him press towards him slightly. She must be poking herself.

“It was… well, actually pretty cool! Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be in a stomach. Your mouth and throat were cool too.” He paused, deciding not to bring up his orgasm on the way down, for now at least. “Why did it take you so long to swallow me, by the way?”

Lena’s stomach bounced a little as she chuckled. “Well, I was tasting you. You were salty, but also kind of soapy, probably from your shower.”

Ryan nodded despite her being unable to see it. “Oh. I don’t know what to make of that, to be honest.”

His dark chamber shook again as she chuckled. “Yeah, well, I’m the one talking to my boyfriend in my stomach.”

Ryan had a chuckle of his own. “Well, you got me there! How was it on your end?”

“Oh, when I had you in my mouth it was pretty fun, even if I really wanted to swallow the moment I closed my mouth. I only really felt you in my throat for a second before you became more of a pressure than anything else. Still very thrilling, though you could probably hear my heart going a million miles a minute, couldn’t you?”

“Hah, yeah, I could hear your heartbeat. Still can, actually. It’s a nice sound, comforting I think.”

“Oh, that’s good. Glad my stomach is making less noise at least, probably thinks you’re a snack!”

Both of them laughed at that, and Ryan felt another poke from outside Lena’s body.

He had spent so long avoiding this, and he was glad he had. It would have sucked ass if he had done it with anyone else.

They sat in silence for a minute or two, Ryan taking in the atmosphere of her stomach and Lena… well he didn’t know what she was doing. She certainly wasn’t moving, and her heartrate, still very much audible, followed its steady rhythm.

Of course, eventually the obvious thought would cross one of the minds.

“Hey Lena?”

“Yeah?”

“How am I getting out?”

--

This was the most surreal and euphoric experience of Lena’s life. She poked her belly, still trying to get a feel for where Ryan’s muffled voice was coming from, but she couldn’t knock the grin off her face.

Ryan was inside her. In her stomach. Hell, he’d asked! It was her high school self’s dream come true, and maybe even modern Lena’s now. She loved playing with him for that moment in her mouth, and the surreal knowledge that the person she loved was in her stomach kept flooring her whenever she thought about it.

It was so strange, yet so nice!

She was closer with Ryan right now than she’d ever been with anyone in her entire life. More intimate than anything she’d ever done. And, according to what she remembered from her online snooping back in the day, most guys came while sliding down a big’s throat, but she wouldn’t bring that up to Ryan. If he did cum, he was probably embarrassed about it. She didn’t want to shame him for something she kind of hoped would happened.

Still, it was fantastic, and she’d done it with Ryan, and she couldn’t be happier.

Of course, most of that happiness dissipated when he’d asked how to get out.

Not that she wanted him to stay inside her all night, gosh no. At least… not tonight. They had work. So, she had to get him out.

“I, uh… well I’ll probably have to throw you up.” She said, looking down at her belly. It felt silly to do that, but hey, that’s where he was.

Ryan’s muffled voice carried from somewhere inside her. It was almost a double voice, with a much softer echo vibrating through her. “That’s not very pleasant. How did that one couple from your school deal with this part?”

Lena blushed. “I don’t know, I never asked them. Remember, I wasn’t exactly popular…”

“Right, maybe google it?”

She shrugged pulling out her phone and doing as he suggested. She found a promising article from a website she only vaguely remembered visiting a few times as a teenager.

“Okay… blah blah blah, make sure to get them out safely, blah blah blah, let the small wash off after blah blah blah, okay here we go; top three ways to get a tiny out of your belly.”

“That’s specific.” Ryan’s muffled sarcasm clear.

She shook her torso a little. “Quiet you, give me a moment.” She scrolled a little. “First, throw them up.”

“Well, we knew that one, what are the other two?”

Lena read on. “Second, if your throat muscles are weaker than average, get a string…”

“Do you have a long string?”

Lena thought. “Yeah, but let’s see what the last one is… oh.” Lena blushed a little. “Third, allow the small person to continue through your digestive tract until they exit naturally, only do this as a last resort.”

“I love you Lena, but let’s not go with that one.”

Lena chuckled, scrolling back up to the other two. “Well, that’s fair, it also lists a fourth ‘go to a hospital’ option but we shouldn’t need that.”

“I think I would die of embarrassment.”

Lena nodded. “Same. Okay, so with the string it says that if a small feels that the throat is too restrictive, it is unwise to use the ‘swallow a string’ method. What do you think.”

There was silence for a moment. “It was… pretty tight. Do you think you could throw up?”

“Maybe… oh it lists some medicines!” She looked up vaguely at where the bathroom would be above her. “I might have a few of these, I’ll go check. Hold tight?”

She stood up and carefully made her way up the stairs, slowly taking each step to try and keep from shaking her passenger too much. She couldn’t imagine how it could be like in there, especially now that she was moving. But its not like she had the option to stay sitting, so she was just glad to make it to the bathroom without Ryan asking her to stop.

She opened her cabinet and went through the bottles. “Aha! I have one of these… doesn’t look expired either!”

“Great!” Came Ryan’s muffled reply. “Make sure you read the instructions; it can’t be that good for you.”

“It just says to drink water and wait fifteen minutes. It even says its safe as a ‘tiny expulsion assistant’ which is oddly self-aware. You ready?”

“My schedule is clear, but I have an appointment with the shower set for after I exit.”

Lena chuckled, prepping the medicine and a cup of water, as well as filling the tub with a little water so he wouldn’t have to land in the toilet.

Once she was ready, she picked up the cup, and held it out. “Okay bottoms up!”

She drank it down, followed up by the water. It took a second before Ryan said anything.

“Damn, your stomach is fast! That stuffs basically gone already.”

Lena sighed, sitting next to the partially filled tub. “Now we wait, I guess.”

Then she waited.

Waited some more.

And suddenly, very suddenly, she was hit by a wave of nausea.

Lena leaned over the tub. Oh lord this stuff hit like a tank! She’d never felt more nauseous in her life!”

“Hey Lena, I think it’s kicking in!” That’s all she managed to hear from Ryan before the medicine ‘assisted’ in removing him from her body.

-

“I’d do it again.” Ryan said, finishing his bit of leftover pasta. It was a lazy dinner, but both he and Lena were feeling pretty lazy now. He’d taken a shower and was now in some comfortable shorts. Lena had pulled on her bathrobe, saying it was what she did whenever she threw up.

“Sure you would, I’m just glad that medicine didn’t stick around to keep me nauseous for more than it needed to.” She grumbled over her own bowl of noodles, but she’d gotten over the effects of the medicine pretty fast.

Still, Ryan chuckled. “Only when you’re ready, of course.”

“Just don’t go hopping down my throat any time soon, okay? Well, maybe we’ll try the string next time.” She stood up, tossing her bowl in the sink, followed by Ryan’s miniscule plate.

“I guess we’ll need to head to bed now.” She said, smiling a little down at Ryan. “I’m sure it was more exhausting for you than for me, and I still feel whooped.”

Ryan shared laughed, climbing onto her waiting hand and she carried him upstairs.

She let him off next to his bed, after pelting him with a few quick kisses, before climbing into her own. She waited for Ryan to set his phone to charge and climb into bed before she switched off the lamp, casting the room in darkness.

“So…” Lena whispered, loud enough for Ryan to hear.

“Yeah?”

“I don’t think I’ve told you I love you in the past few hours.”

“Really? I could have sworn you said it.”

“No, that was you talking about exit three.”

“Oooh, that’s right.”

They shared a tired laugh, each still riding a little bit of a high from before. Eventually they both stopped with a sigh.

“Good night, love you.”

“I love you too, little guy.”

They fell asleep as the rain began to fall.

End Notes:

196 days since last update, and here we are! Yesterday I was hit with a massive burst of creative energy I could put towards this, and now its finally finished!

Finally using that vore tag as well as fleshing out the mouth play tag! I knew most of the tags I had picked off the bat wouldn't be used right away, but here's at least one of them.

I'll see you next time I have a chapter ready for you!

XXXXXXOo

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10394