Coexist: Short Stories by rave777
Summary:

Set in the same universe as 'Coexist in Clover High', this story meant to tell various short yet largely unconnected chapters.

I wanted to use this story just to dump all of my wild imaginations one chapter at a time while at the same time using this to continue improving my writing, so expect many experimental, smut, crushing and destruction. Tags will be modified overtime as new chapters posted.

Disclaimer: All characters within are 18+. 


Update: added chapter 5, tags including: unaware, destruction, F/f, giga/micro


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Giant, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9582 Read: 37281 Published: April 16 2021 Updated: April 11 2022

1. Chapter 1: Eviction - Prelude by rave777

2. Chapter 2: Final Day by rave777

3. Chapter 3: The Sea Incident by rave777

4. Chapter 4: One and Seven Fifty - Evening by rave777

5. Chapter 5: Dangerous Curiosity by rave777

Chapter 1: Eviction - Prelude by rave777
Author's Notes:

A setup for later chapter. No size difference yet.

================================

 

“All packed up? Nothing got left behind?”

“Ready to go,”

Tina and Joe had been living in this town for more than a decade, yet today could possibly their last.

Furniture, stuffs, TV, beds, and all the other small things are all inside the truck. The couple stood in front of their house before their departure, admiring their green-painted two story house, complete with the front yard, wood bench and a garage, also a few hanging pots of flowers and various plants as the sun setting down. Through the window, there’s nothing but wooden floor, just a beautiful yet empty house in the middle of a suburban.

“I’m gonna miss this town…” Tina leans on Joe’s shoulder.

“Yeah…” Joe simply hugged Tina tight, savoring the last moments before they leaves their home.

Looking around, most of the houses are already empty, only a few still packing up their belongings.

“Well… let’s go,” Joe walks toward the driver seat of the truck.

The engine roars gently, wheels slowly rolls through the asphalt carrying the couple and their belongings through the almost empty suburban area, only empty houses and few parked cars.

“Let’s see… through the downtown, enter highway, straight ahead and exit at tunnel 57…”

“Joe, look… isn’t that Sid?” Tina points at a bunch of crowds gathering near a convenience store. “He’s still here?”

Curious, Joe hit the brakes right in front of the store, noticing a few familiar neighbors also stood there in the parking lot.

“Sid? I thought you’re already gone,” Joe rolls down the window.

“Dude, don’t you love this city? We can’t just giving it away to them!” without even any rhyme or setup, Sid lets out his angry tone.

“I thought we’re already talked about this…” Joe just sighed. “Come on, it’s impossible and you know that,”

“We didn’t even know yet!” suddenly, a mid-twenties woman interrupts from behind Sid. “Give it a try! Who knows, maybe they’re willing to negotiate!”

“Carla, not you too!?” Tina seems surprised.

“Come on, Joe! Join us! There’s still time before tomorrow! We could take back this city!” Sid walks closer to Joe’s truck.

“You don’t even know what you’re talking about, Sid… you already know ‘em and what they look like, we’re just ants to them! You’re just insane to think that they’ll be willing to follow your demands! Next thing you know, you’re just a red stain under their boot…”

“But this is straight up discrimination, and I won’t take it this way! We’ve been here for more than twenty years, and what? One day, suddenly, all of us have to evacuate ourselves, just like that?”

“I know how bad it is, but what could we do, eh? At least they provide us a temporary place, it wasn’t so bad,”

“Those manufactured cities? Dude, come on… you’re better than that,”

“Like I said, what choice do we have? Anybody knows how degrading this is, but we do what we have to do to keep on living, right?” Joe lifts up the brake. “You still got hours before tomorrow evening, Sid. Don’t be stupid, please,”

“Who’s more stupid then? The one who would do their best defending this beloved city from those damn Brobby, or the one who just decided to give up and living in that miserable hellhole of a so-called manufactured city?” Carla just pierces through Joe’s conversation.

Joe, realizing the lost cause that already doomed this whole people, could only sighed in defeat trying to convince the ‘defenders’.

“I’m outta here,” Joe pressed the gas pedal, once again speeding through the suburbs.

“HEY!” Sid runs a little on the asphalt. “Ah, fuck them cowards…”

***

Driving through the downtown area, it’s actually surprising that the city still looked clean despite already been deserted for a few days. Joe and Tina spotted a few people still roaming the street and sidewalk, even there’s still a few inside the buildings. Despite the relatively calm atmosphere with all those slick clean tall skyscrapers glimmering by the setting sun, the couple couldn’t help but to feel a sense of incoming danger that would soon befell this town.

“I just couldn’t imagine it,” Tina blurts out lazily.

“Imagine what?”

“This whole town… the day after tomorrow, it would be… no more,”

“You’ve seen it on TV, right? Not the first time we’ve seen something like that,”

“I know that, but… it’s just felt surreal when it actually happened to our town, know what I mean?”

“Ah, I see your point…” Joe nodded. “Well, when we’re on the lower part of the food chain, then there’s no point on fighting through it though… we’re just human, after all. Besides, we’re truly lucky actually, they’re letting us evacuating ourselves before it happened, even providing us a temporary shelter, it couldn’t get better than that,”

“That, I couldn’t complain… I’ve seen worse as well,”

As the sun still sets, the couple made their way through the downtown, entering the highway, exiting their beloved city for the final time…

 

Chapter 2: Final Day by rave777
Author's Notes:

Chapter tags: Crush, Destruction, FM/fm, Couples, Giant, Giantess

============================================

 

3:00 PM, the sun started to set, giving the whole neighborhood a color of orange from the darkened sunlight. Meanwhile, two figures walking on the sidewalk, wearing their black office clothing.

“Nice weather today,” Leon, still in his usual black buttoned shirt and black pants, enjoys the cool gentle breeze alongside his work partner. “It’s this way, right?”

“Always forgetful like usual, huh?” Riley checks her phone for the direction. Still in her black skirt and white buttoned shirt complete with dark stockings, Riley looks around for their destination. “Ah, just turn right there and we made it,”

“You know, I’ve always wondered why they didn’t just deploy some kind of tools for this kind of job,”

“Like they always said for hundreds of times, cost effective. Why waste money on machines while anybody could do this with their own bare hands. Also, less messy and more safe,”

“Yeah right… ‘safe’,” Leon sighed. “Least I get paid for this,”

“Don’t lie, you’re enjoying this job, aren’t ya? You could never hide it everytime we’re on,” Riley slapped Leon’s back.

“Well…” Leon found it, a tall chainlink fence and locked gate on it. “Ah, we’re here already,”

“Then open it,”

Grabbing his key, Leon unlocked the padlock and opened the chainlink gate. Inside is a wide area filled with tall grass, obviously almost no one ever trespass this area judging by the ground condition.

“So who’s the rich fella? Someone actually have the money to buy the empty lot,” Leon asked.

“I don’t know any names. Only thing that I know is, they paid a billion for it,”

“Whoa, now that explains how they could evict a whole human city from this place…”

As the conversation goes, the two realizes that they no longer stepped on tall grass anymore. What was previously a soft ruffled sound of grass now got replaced with a low crunchy noise, and they didn’t even have to look down to see what’s up, they’re already too familiar after doing this kind of job so many times. Down below, tiny trees with tallest of them barely reaches the Brobdingnagian’s ankles, all crushed nicely into splinters inside deep footprints.

“Over there, Lyndon City,” Riley pointed at the sight of a city on the horizon. “Lemme check… has been there for… 46 years, only suffered a few illegal trespassing, but still standing for all these years,”

“That’s pretty impressive, not many human towns could survive that long. Too bad this one won’t see tomorrow,” Leon looks down on the tiny forest along with all the footprints that he made along the way behind them. As the couple keep walking, they’re quickly realized that the city not even gone bigger as they walks closer until they entered the outer farm area, where they nonchalantly crushed any farm houses that stood on their way under their shoes, not even larger than their hands, complete with leaving footprints on the farms they walk through. “Well, looks like they’re evacuated, I see no movements below,”

“Same here,” Meanwhile, Riley took a step on a highway, as wide as their shoes, nothing but a few abandoned vehicles. Riley herself seems amused as each of her steps easily leaves a huge crater that break through the tarmac. “Never gets old doing this,”

A few steps later, the couple quickly noticed more and more housings and a few small strip malls, they’re finally arrived at the suburban part of the town. It’s always look like one of those miniature park filled with tiny structures that you could walk through. Tiny houses lined up nicely on each streets, along with a few convenience store and strip malls, and none of them even reached Leon’s or Riley’s ankles.

“Whoa…” Riley gently took a step on a street, her foot filled the entire road. Slowly, she gets on all four, planting her hands and knees on empty front yards. “They’re look cute!”

Leaning her face closer to one of the two-story houses, Riley immediately realizes that she could even wrapped her hand around the whole structure and crushed it within her grip. Curious, Riley peek at one of the tiny windows, noticing that it’s almost empty, nothing but a few desks and empty cupboards, reminding her of a dollhouse that she likes to play back then, but smaller.

“This one got a good taste in decoration and design, I must say,” Riley, still admiring at a tiny white painted house complete with a few abandoned potted plants outside it, felt that the light around got a bit darker, forcing her to look up and welcomed by the sight of Leon stood near the tiny house, feet planted on the road and the backyard, crushing a few fences under his shoe. “This whole neighbor looked so beautiful, I almost feel guilty in demolishing it,”

“Kinda have to agree, but… it’s our job, though,” Leon lifts his right foot and hovers it above the still-perfectly stood tiny house, engulfing it in total darkness.

“Oh well… do it,” Riley, still in the same position, waits for her own favorite moment whenever they doing this demolition job. Like a moving monolith, the sole slowly came down until it made contact with the roof. Once a beautiful looking house now quickly buckles as it started to creak, all windows bursts into pieces, roof tiles raining to the ground until Leon finally pressed down with his casual leather shoe, flattening the whole area completely. Just like that, the fist-sized house couldn’t withstand the humongous strength of a Brobdingnagian.

Lifting his foot up, nothing but a rubble in a footprint, nothing left standing, only flattened debris and furniture. A giggle escaped Riley’s mouth, her partner’s show of power never fails to turn her on.

“Sometimes I forgot how devastating our size is,” Riley, cupping her head on her right hand, lazily hovers her left hand above another house. With little strength, she grasped the whole house like a tennis ball and pushed it down, quickly reducing another house into pile of wrecks in mere seconds. “It would take less than an hour, I predict,”

“And with little efforts,” Leon slowly swings her right leg forward, colliding with about four houses in one row, sending debris flying everywhere as all the suburban houses quickly disappeared.

The destruction of the town officially began with the suburban area as Leon and Riley mercilessly tramples any houses that still standing. Whether the house looked nice, ugly, small, big, there’s no discrimination for the two titans, by the end of days, this whole city won’t be exist anymore. Leon, still enjoys the feeling of flattening houses, noticed something coming out from one of the houses, into the street.

“Walt, there’s still people here,” Leon warns Riley.

“Really?” Riley had a house on her right hand, busy peeking and poking the tiny yet large house.

Leon felt a transmission coming through his headset on his right ear.

“Citizens, why are you still here? Introduce yourself,” Leon noticed that there’s about six of humans below right in front of his foot.

“The name’s Sid, and let’s just say… we refused about this whole eviction thing, and we…”

Well, this isn’t going anywhere, Leon thought, he have been in this situation multiple times that he’d just allow this Sid guy ramble on about the whole thing about the pride of this city, etcetera, etcetera… but it’s too late for them, today is the execution day and nothing would stop Leon and Riley from getting the job done before tomorrow. Without hesitation, Leon lifts his right foot, leaving the tinies below confused by this sudden motion, but before they could react…

BOOM!

Still with his bored face, Leon lands his right foot forward and instantly noticed that there’s still two survivors right in front of his shoe, laying down on the ground, no doubt shocked by the turn of events as their four friends suddenly disappeared. Yet Leon didn’t let them wait for an answer as he lifts his right foot back up just to reveal four squished bodies, flattened beyond recognition under the leather shoe, sending shivers to the two remaining survivors. Looking up, they saw the black buttoned shirt guy crouched, still with his bored look, which amusingly sends even more threatening feeling than the usual evil giants, knowing that by the looks of his face, he would have no problem slaughtering those tinies without mercy…

Sid and Carla, already understood the answer from the giant, quickly took off through the road. But their escape quickly cut short as Leon grabbed them using both thumb and forefinger. Both ant-sized humans are now trapped between the fingers on both hands.

“N-no! Please, let us go! We’ll leave this city immediately!” Sid, hoping to survive, trying to negotiate with his captor.

“’fraid that’s too late,” gently, Leon squeezed her left fingers, quickly reducing Sid into red paste, not even a resistance. Carla, watching the whole thing from Leon’s right hand, naturally fell into panic, screaming as she saw Sid got squished like bugs easily by fingers bigger than their whole body, now crying in desperation and hoping that this gigantic Brobdingnagian would gave her mercy despite her dumb and futile decision in trying to save this town.

“Aw… you didn’t have to do that,” Riley approaches from behind while stepping on the remaining tiny houses.

“Can’t leave any witnesses,”

“Then what would you do with that girl, hmmm?” Riley gently hugs Leon from behind.

“Maybe I got something to do with her later…” opening his shirt pocket, Leon dumps the ant-sized girl inside...

 

Chapter 3: The Sea Incident by rave777
Author's Notes:

'Eviction' would be continued later.

 

Chapter tags: crush, micro, giga, FF/fm

 

================================

 

It’s a record setting event for the Lilliputian republic of Lilac. Today, the five largest ship has sailed away from the docks, each carrying five thousand passengers and crews, ready for their holiday of a lifetime.

238 feet in height, 1184 feet in length, this is Lilliputian’s biggest achievement so far, to be able to build the biggest cruise ship ever assembled. Five of them, even. Now filled with thousands of riches on vacation, they’re all ready for their unforgettable week of joy and relaxation.

“Nine stories of around 2000 passenger cabins, with lots of food court on the top… it’s like carrying a whole hotel out into the sea,” a cleaning crew leans on the fence as he took a smoke break while enjoying the distant sunset.

”You’re still here, Ryan?” another cleaning crew joined the break.

“Mitch! The sunset is on! Of course I’m still here!”

“Well, it’s only day one, yet it felt like forever,” Mitch lit up his own smoke. “How long this was built, anyway?”

“It was believed to take a whole year to build one of these, but the architect? He had a brilliant idea; asking a human for help,”

“Seriously?” Mitch seems intrigued.

“Yeah, you know that hobby where you assemble a ship inside a bottle? They asked a human with such talent to build this ship, that’s why it only took what, 3 months!”

“That’s just crazy,”

“So the ship is done, all that remains are strapping all those engines and propeller while furnishing those rooms, that’s how it works, I guess,”

“Cross-size collaboration never fails to amaze, that’s for sure,”

“True that. Hey, want a drink? Come on, let’s go back down…”

***

Three days later, 02.00 AM…

“Ryan, Ryan! Wake up!”

“Huh? What?”

“Trouble aboard! Come on!”

Getting up from his bed, Ryan runs through the crew area with Mitch as they ascend back up to the main deck, only to saw the unexpected sight around the ship.

“A fog?”

White thick mist surrounds the five ships, completely reduced the visibility for even the outer part of the ship. Some passengers who are still awake also noticed the phenomenon, even the night sky couldn’t be seen anymore. Yet before Ryan and Mitch could do anything, sound of thunder surprises everyone on deck.

“Fog and incoming thunderstorm? This isn’t good,” Mitch seems worried.

Without waiting for anybody, suddenly the rain drops like a waterfall, accompanied with heavy winds as well.

“Holy shit!” Ryan quickly got soaked wet, the strong wind almost knocked him over. Everyone on the deck is in panic now, nobody predicts this extreme weather and even the crew wrongly predicts this one.

“Ryan! To the crew cabin, now! Some engine got busted!” Mitch runs back to the stairs. “We need every hands on deck in that one!”

“O-on it!”

***

10.00 AM

The fog is gone, the storm is over, bright sun is back lighting up the ocean…

The five ships are now stranded in the middle of the ocean. Thanks to the unexpected extreme weather last night, some engines on each ships are damaged due to the heavy waves, also thanks to the thick fog, the ships are now lost in the middle of the ocean. Broken engines turned off any electronic access and they’re too far in the middle of the sea right now to ask for help from the land while the fog massively altering their original cruising route. The passengers didn’t really seems concerned about being lost as the captain didn’t inform them anything, but the bad weather last night definitively gave them a little sense of doubt about their safety. To make matters worse, ship #1 is completely dead, none of the engines are working, leaving them flailing helplessly in the front of the other ships.

“Unit number 1 completely dead over there,” Ryan saw the floating dead ship in the distance, with only the ocean wave moves the ship forward. “Man, this is fucked up,”

“A few engines are down due to the lethal surf last night. We could still move, but very slow,” Mitch added. “Well, in other words, we’re effectively stranded,”

“Dude, just before the fog everything was cherry, suddenly we’re in this deep shit, seriously?”

“Don’t look at me! Who the fuck is in charge of weather prediction!?”

Before any more curse words could came out, Ryan and Mitch noticed everyone came out from their room into the deck to the left, seemingly noticing something.

“What happened?”

In the distance, something emerges from the horizon afar. A crew uses his binocular to check the unknown object, only to be shocked by the reveal…

***

“Phew…” a blonde girl, looked to be in her early 20 wearing red separate bikini, sitting on a small rubber raft rowing forward. “Where’s Milla… she said that she’s swimming around here,”

Looking to her right, she saw it; black silhouette underwater, moving forward like a shark.

“Hey, speak of the devil,” Ashley jumps down from her rubber raft and walks toward her swimming friend, the sea water came up right to her hips. “Yo, Millie!”

Suddenly, the black haired girl rose up to the surface, revealing her nicely shaped body covered in one piece black bikini.

“Ashley? You’ve done exploring around?”

“Hell yeah, it’s beautiful over there! You should totally check it out later!” Ashley still energetic. “Anyway, want a hotdog? I’m starving here,”

“Eh, no… I’m not really hungry. Besides, don’t wanna eat too much for today,”

“Boo… lame,” just to annoy her friend further, Ashley swings her hip to the side, bumping into Milla’s ass playfully.

“Hey!” Milla splashes a few on Ashley’s face.

“Millie, wait! What’s that?”

***

Not a single person stays inside, everyone stood on deck witnessing a huge phenomenon that they’ve never seen before right in front of their eyes. A young girl in red bikini walks on the deep sea with the water only reaches her hips, casually approaching the area where the five ships are stranded, still oblivious to them. The massive figure that stood at an incomprehensible height sends fear and awe to every crews and passengers of each ships, she’s so huge that the ship only about the size of a grain to her.

“Wait a second… that means… we’re in Brobdingnagian water!?” Ryan realizes the situation.

“Dude, forget about that, look over there!” Mitch pointed at somewhere near the girl’s right hip, which is ship number 1, still dead in the water, now swaying uncontrollably as a result of the waves from the girl’s movement. By direct comparison, the ship itself almost microscopic when compared to the titanic girl beside it. Before the crews could think for their next step, another girl emerges on the right side. Black hair, black one piece, same gigantic size like the blonde girl beside her, now ship number 1 is trapped between the girl’s planet-sized butts. Everyone once again couldn’t help but awe in the presence of the gigantic beauty as water drips down through her skin and swimsuit, glistening in sunlight.

Suddenly, the blonde girl swings her hip gently to the right side, colliding with the black haired girl’s left asscheek, accidentally sandwiched ship number 1 between it, completely smushed it flat instantly, no doubt leaving no survivors. What was a massive majestic ship to Lilliputians now ended up as a grain-sized flattened wreck between the Bobdingnagian girl’s bottoms. Everyone on the other four remaining ships are shocked by the turn of events, what was previously an ultimate holiday now turned into a game of survival as soon as they witnessed a one-second massacre of five thousand Lilliputians between the soft smooth skins of a gigantic girl.

“Millie, wait! What’s that?”

Soon enough, panic ensues as soon as they noticed that the blonde girl looking right at them, seemingly spotted the tiny ships floating beneath them.

“So… I guess we’re fucked?”

“Yeah… we’re fucked. I’ve seen this kind of scenario many times, and none of ‘em ended up good for us…”

***

“What do you mean ‘what’s that’?” Milla still confused.

“Look closely,” Ashley slowly lowered herself until she finally neck deep, leaving only her head floats above the water. There, she could see four tiny white things floating, no bigger than a grain. Curious, Milla also lowered herself, then she gently pinched one of the tiny ships between her thumb and index finger, bringing the unfortunate Lilliputians right in front of her black eyes. “Millie, it’s a tiny Lilliputian ship!”

“Yeah, you’re right… I could see them… maybe,” squinting real hard, Milla tried to notice the microscopic beings despite their incomprehensible tiny sizes. Milla could sorta make out tiny black dots moving around on the side deck as the top deck completely crushed beneath her finger. Seemingly bored and in a whimsical mood, Milla brought both of her thumb and index finger together, quickly crushed the helpless ship into tiny flat metal, once again instantly annihilating five thousand more souls of Lilliputians. “The hell are they doing here?”

“Maybe the storm last night… right? Could be the storm sends them up here,” with her right finger, Ashley lightly pokes one of the ship from the side, sending the whole passengers in it into turmoil as their whole world got rocked helplessly. “Well… what you wanna do with them? Help them?”

“I’m not really in the mood to play with the tinies… but if we leave them here… that kind of bad, right?” Milla let the remains of the tiny crushed ship falls down from her finger.

“So… you thinking what I’ve thinking, eh?” sly smile appeared on Ashley’s face.

“Let’s just do it quick,”

“Yay!” with renewed playful spirit, Ashley turned her attention back to the remaining three ships, only to saw them attempt to leave by sailing as fast as they could into opposite direction. Despite that, their speed simply no match for Ashley’s standard movement. Ashley stood back up to her full height, walking toward the escaping ships and easily catching up with one of them. Now positioned between her thighs, Ashley could imagine the fear that the Lilliputian felt as they saw two massive wall of flesh that stood on each sides while her wet private part hovers above them in shape of camel toe covered in red bikini. Slowly, ever slowly, Ashely brought her thighs together, unknown to her the loud groaning steel parts as it bends inside before finally squeezed completely into another flat metal, once again leaving no survivors, even those who are able to jump in the water would have very slim chance of surviving Brobdingnagian territory.

“It’s always fascinating,” Milla picked up one of the two remaining ships and placed it into her cleavage inside the black one piece. “No matter how big they buildin’ things, seems like our job is always to crush them in any unique way possible, huh?”

“Don’t forget that someone getting paid for literally wreckin’ a city to nothing,” Ashley playfully inspecting the one surviving ship.

“Yeah, like literally anyone could do that,” Milla nonchalantly squeezed her breasts together, adding the micro casualties now into around twenty thousand as the tiny ship once again couldn’t withstand the gigantic smooth skin of a girl. Even if anyone tried to survive by jumping into the planet-sized boobs, they have nowhere to go now except waiting for their eventual demise at the hands of this mischievous girl, unnoticed or not. “There’s one more over there, what about it?”

“Well, feel a little bad for them, really. First the storm brought them here, then next thing you know they’ve become our toys for amusement at the cost of their lives,” Ashley cups the one single surviving ship using her right hand, lifting it high into the air right in front of her face. “You know what, at the very least let’s gave ‘em a heavenly exit, how’s that?”

With that, Ashley carefully put the tiny ship on her bottom lip and it surprisingly sticks easily like rice. Milla, already knows too much of her best friend’s wacky thought, just shrugged with a smile as she walks closer to Ashley. Gently touching the chin of her friend with the right hand, Milla brought her face close until her lips collided with Ashley’s while the tiny ship got squeezed between it. The gargantuan plushy pink lips proved to be no match for the well-built largest ship that the Lilliputians ever produced as it quickly crumbled beneath he pressure of the pillowy wet surface, one by one the deck got crushed, casualties undeniably rising until the lips finally met with each other, completely leveling the whole ship into nothing but a flattened metal. Even those who escaped from the ship no doubt smushed into nothing between the soft lips.

Releasing the four second kiss, the two girls just breathes heavily as Ashley letting the wreckage falls from her lip into the deep sea below.

“Good thing the beach is pretty quiet now,”

“Okay, now I’m hungry,” Milla rubbed her belly. “Should’ve eat one of those ships,”

“Well, let’s go back then,” Ashley slaps Milla’s asscheek.

“Oh you…”

The next day, all five cruise ships are declared missing…

 

Chapter 4: One and Seven Fifty - Evening by rave777
Author's Notes:

Chapter tags: Lesbian, F/f, unaware, gentle

========================================

 

05.00 PM

Orange sunset penetrates through the glass door, brightening up the small apartment room located on the 10th floor. Lamps are off, TV is still on, leftover plate of cookies on the coffee table, yet seemingly nobody inhabit this room... Except when one squint thoroughly, then they’ll spot something on the couch in front of the TV.

Something small, almost invisible to many eyes, lies there, sleeping peacefully on the huge couch. A black haired ant-sized girl, still only wearing loose white shirt and black panties, snuggling comfortably like a worm above the soft material of the couch, added by the warm temperature of the room thanks to the evening sunset that entered the room.

CLACK

The front door opened, outcome another girl, this time a regular human size one compared to the Lilliputian girl on the couch. Glasses, ponytail black hair, jeans and a tanktop complete with black hoodie, also a work tag with ‘SENA’ written on it.

“What a day…” Sena quickly removes her hoodie, her shoes, quickly walks to the kitchen area behind the counter and took a drink of tap water. “Heather?”

No response. Is she sleeping? Usually a voice would came through her tiny headset on her left ear.

“Heather? Wake up, you sleepyhead,” Sena took a can of beer from the fridge, and still no response from the tiny girl. Not really surprising though, this often happened and usually a sleepy voice would suddenly entered Sena’s ear whenever she woke up. Removing her jeans, now Sena is ready for her comfy afterwork evening with only in her tanktop and white panties accompanied by an ice cold beer. With no hesitation, Sena let the gravity do the work as she dropped herself on the couch, cracking open the cold one while grabbing the remote from the coffee table.

“Ah yeah… that hit the spot…” alcoholic breath instantly escapes Sena’s mouth as she gets comfortable on the good ol’ couch. Not the most expensive couch, yet it never fails to comfort her whole evening. Speaking of comfortable, someone else right now is not in her comfortable position now. Underneath the pale white thigh of Sena’s, there is a tiny movement that struggles to crawl through for some air despite being sandwiched between the soft cushion and the smooth skin that belongs to her owner. Despite the immeasurable weight, both of the soft surface helps Heather to stay alive between it, even if Sena’s whole left buttcheek pinned her tight. Now, after the rude awakening, Heather tried her best to crawl through until she finally see the light before her whole body completely squished beneath the gigantic girl.

“WOAH!!” Heather gasps for air as soon as her whole upper body sticks out from underneath Sena’s thigh, felt like her whole body almost compressed flat. Just to avoid anymore accidents, Heather walks a few steps to the empty area of the couch until…

“Heather! There you are!”

Before Heather could turn her head around, she felt a sudden yank upward on her loose white shirt until she quickly realize that Sena lifts her up by the back of her shirt. In quick motion, the view of Heather now filled with the full view of her owner’s face; glasses, ponytail hair, pink lips, huge pair of brown eyes piercing down at the tiny girl hanging by the fingers. “I’ve been looking for you! Were you sleeping?”

Turning her headset on, Heather breathes in…

“You big dummy! Your big ass almost turned me into pancake!”

“Oh, I was sitting on you? Oh boy, sorry about that!” despite the apology, Sena’s reaction pretty much dismissed the whole incident as a silly mistake. “Here, here, let me make you feel better a little,”

“Oh no,” Heather thought, she already familiar of what’s coming. Sena brought the tiny girl close to her own lips despite the tiny struggle and protest until Heather’s whole body collides with her lower lip. Like being pressed into a hot air balloon, unrelenting in its might as it presses on Heather without mercy, soft yet reeks a little bit of alcohol from the beer. Sena, noticing the naked lower half of the tiny girl, sticks out her tongue and stroke it between Heather’s thighs, giving her a jolt of surprise as the moist tongue coated her thighs with saliva and grinds her panties covered crotch. In an unexpected move, Heather gasps even more as her tiny dangling left leg now got trapped between Sena’s lips, gently giving tiny pressure as she trying to be careful with Heather’s tiny and fragile body.

Yet before Heather could launched herself into her own euphoria, Sena pulled Heather away from her lips, stopping the pleasure and tease right away, in which the previously annoyed face of Heather now just replaced with the frowned one…

“You’re easily pleasurable, aren’t you? Cute little thing,” Sena just smiles at her tiny roommates, which still pouted and pretend to ignore her gigantic owner. “Have you took a bath yet?”

“N-not yet…” still dangling, Heather just couldn’t refuse the offer despite the merciless tease she got earlier.

“Let’s have some, shall we?”

***

Bathroom.

The air is warm and humid. It’s pretty much quiet with only a few sound of gentle splashes…

Sena relaxes herself neck deep inside the bathtub, eyes closed as the hot water massages all of her sore muscles and troubles away. Meanwhile, a small bottle cap floats above her belly in which Heather floats and lied down with a little bit of hot water inside it as well while the bottle cap gently moves from the waves created by Sena’s involuntary movement. Even after a few weeks living with Sena, the view of this gigantic girl relaxing in the bathtub like a massive statue that often seen in tourist place never stops to amaze her. With the gargantuan body that could fit a few dozen houses and buildings combined with those thighs bigger than most Lilliputian buildings sticking out from the water, admiring the majestic view will always be Heather’s to-do whenever she bathes together with her owner.

“I just remembered… it’s been a month, hasn’t it?” Sena spokes out in lazy tone.

“Exactly 30 days, yes,”

“Comfortable yet around me?”

“I never tried to escape, right?”

“Good point…” Sena gently lifts her left hand and slowly extends her index finger toward Heather to gave her a light snuggle on her tiny head, trying to be careful not to shake the floating bottle cap too much. “Now that think about it… you’re pretty lucky, huh?”

“That’s an understatement. You already know the size of those Brobdingnagians… my city only a size of their hand compared to them,”

“To think that I found you while hiking… weak, hungry, lying down on a leaf…”

“Well, what do you expect? With no place to go back to, three days walking, hitchhiking, getting lost on human forest… damn right it’s more than luck!”

“Good thing I’m the one found you, eh?”

“Oh, don’t even start pushing it, you big boob monster,”

Small yet daring, Sena thought. From under the water, Sena raised her right index finger and giving the bottle cap a small bump from below, causing Heather to fall down into the sea of bathtub water. Sena chuckles a little watching tiny naked Heather struggles to swim before she cupped her hands together to lift Heather up before she drowns. Still gasping for air, Heather just sat on Sena’s hand as the big girl brought her closer.

“What did you call me, eh?” Sena adjusted her position a little into leaning until her breasts exposed above the water.

“Um…” Heather wants to say it again, yet she already trembles from being in helpless position as now right in front of her is the twin mountain, each larger than any Lilliputian houses, truly an intimidating sight whenever Heather saw it up close. Suddenly, Sena tilts her hand, causing Heather to fell down right into the cleavage, sliding down the wet smooth skin until she got stuck in between the two massive orbs. As Heather struggles to escape from the colossal flesh, something drips right on her head, which is revealed to be liquid soap.

“I’ll prove that to you right now!” Sena slowly brought her naked breasts together, squeezing it together gently while rubbing it up and down. Humid, soft, wet, slippery, Heather tried her best to survive the whole ordeal as wall of flesh continuously smushing her from every directions all while foam of liquid soap completely washes all over her tiny body. Dangerous, yet somewhat comfortable for Heather’s taste, she’s just went along with it despite the risk of being squished to nothing with one wrong move by Sena…

***

The judgment game is done, now the tiny girl washes herself on Sena’s cupped palm filled with bath water.

“That’s a big boob monster could do to ya,” Sena simply smiles at the tired Heather, calmly splashing herself to wash off the soap.

Quiet, steamy, no sound except teeny tiny splash from Heather on Sena’s hand. The comfy atmosphere relaxed Sena, still leaning on the warm bathtub with her eyes locked on the tiny girl, thinking about the whole first month she spends with this Lilliputian girl, remembering the previously shy and scared tiny girl living on a giant world now grew into sassy yet never-failed-to-entertain tiny precious…

“I’m done here,” Heather’s voice on the headset broke Sena’s daydream, returning her sight into tiny Heather on her cupped hand. Still trapped on her own thought of living together with the Lilliputian girl, Sena carefully rubs Heather’s tiny head using her left index finger as Heather slowly curled comfortably in Sena’s right hand. Tiny, naked, helpless, added with that innocent smile, Sena’s face grew red a little as they stare each other in the eye, her gigantic form still naked in the bathtub didn’t help the atmosphere to turn more intimate between her and Heather.

Slowly, Sena brought her right hand closer to her face while Heather extends both of her hands, seemingly already know what’s coming until finally Sena’s lower lip made contact with Heather’s face. Burying her face on the pink pillow surface, Heather hugs as much as she could using her tiny arms while occasionally gasping for air due to the heat. Suddenly, Sena sticks her tongue out once again, gave the tiny head a lick before it runs down Heather’s whole front, head to chest until her tiny feet. Heather, still struggle to kiss Sena’s lips, now playfully trying to fight the giant tongue that gently coated her front with saliva, yet this turns out to be futile a Sena easily knocks her down on her back with just a light push using her tongue. With Heather lying down face up, Sena decided to use her whole lips to smother the helpless ant-sized girl, not even any resisting attempt from Heather, she’s just want to be spoiled today on her one month anniversary with her owner. With the giant lips slowly toying around with the microscopic boobs, lightly kissing it or gently nibbing it, Heather goes crazy into full ecstasy, her body felt like snapping in half by each jolts of thunder whenever Sena’s smooth lips made contact with her body.

I’m gonna make it worth your while, Sena thought. Focusing her sight on her right hand, Sena could saw Heather lying there, naked and shaking, clearly swimming in euphoria while gasping heavily, obviously close to her own climax as her eyes tells Sena to ‘finish it’. Acknowledging the unwritten gesture, Sena brought her right hand to her own face once again, this time sticking her tongue out right toward Heather’s lower part. Now without any garment blocking anything, Heather could feel Sena’s moist tongue grinding in between her thighs and crotch, forcing Heather to roll over on her front, now with butt sticking out giving Sena even more naughty idea for herself to indulge. Beginning with giving Heather’s tiny ass a light kiss, now Sena grinds her giant tongue right on Heather’s ass, not even giving Heather a chance to breathe as Sena didn’t show any sign of stopping penetrating Heather’s tiny ass until finally it bursts out, Sena could clearly taste some tiny drops of it…

Heather knocked out, couldn’t even lift her muscle while still breathes heavily, clearly exhausted by the whole thing but obviously satisfied after Sena delivers the whole thing on her.

“You sassy little cutie… think of it as your reward for believing in me…” smiling, Sena gently hugged tiny Heather on her chest, happily thankful for making the whole one month a pleasant one. Meanwhile, Heather just use her whole body to wrap herself on Sena’s chest, all while whispering ‘Thank you’…

 

Chapter 5: Dangerous Curiosity by rave777
Author's Notes:

Chapter tags: unaware, destruction, F/f, mega/micro

“Wake up, sleepyhead,”

A girly voice came into her earpiece as it awakes her from the slumber. Still sleepy, Mina let her subconscious walks her body through her small apartment room until she could find the door leads outside. Through the corridor and down the stairs, the sleepy girl in her pajamas walks outside the apartment building. Strangely enough, nobody there but her, it’s all ghost town with silence all over. Even weirder, there’s no sunlight until Mina craned her neck upward already knows what blocks the sunlight to this city. Instead of a blue sky, Mina greeted by the sight of a gigantic smiling face of a girl, stretched throughout the skyline above her.

“I see you!”

***

Using her magnifier, Sharon found Mina right there stood on the empty street of this Lilliputian city that she owned. The Brobdingnagian girl has been taking care of Mina for almost a month until three days ago, Sharon decided to surprise Mina by buying her a whole Lilliputian city on a glass dome. It’s always a comical thought that a city that could contain millions of Lilliputian now owned solely by this one microscopic cheeky brat. Oh well, it’s always a unique fun to have a Lilliputian company in this boring dorm while going through this college life.

“Morning, big girl!” Sharon could hear Mina’s reply on her earpiece as she saw her waving with both of her hands down there. It’s never not a cute sight every morning, she thought.

“How’s your explorin’ yesterday, cutie?” Sharon put her magnifier glass away as she proceed to eat her bread for breakfast beside the microscopic city.

“Man, this city is so big! I probably only exploring twenty two percent of it this whole three days,” Mina entered a random car parked on the street, ready to explore this city some more for today. “By the way, there’s this delicious food that I found on…”

Time goes on as the two girls sharing their funny stories from previous day…

“Mina, wait…” Sharon checks her cellphone. “Oh no!”

“What, what is it?” Mina asked as she sitting on one of the rooftops.

“I got to go, I forgot there’s a change in schedule for today’s class,” Sharon carefully put the glass bowl lid back over the Lilliputian city and picked up her notebook. “We’ll continue later, alright? Bye, girl!”

“Bye…” Mina could only waves as she saw her gigantic friend hurriedly runs outside while the door simply closed, bringing silence back into her company once again. “Well… alone again for now,”

Stood in one of the skyscrapers, Mina inspects the whole city underneath. In the distance, there are three large craters formed in the middle of the city, always reminding her how massive the size difference between herself and a Brobdingnagian. It was last night where Sharon at her most playful, out of curiosity the gigantic girl uses her asteroid-sized index finger to touch the tiny city, resulting in a sight that Mina would never forget, about dozens of buildings effortlessly flattened underneath those massive digit, nothing in this city could withstand her power. Thankfully, it was just a playful night for the two, Mina already trusted Sharon for her to allow the lonely college girl to show some of her mischievous side for Mina to witness, and it was surprisingly euphoric for both of them.

“Maybe I should request her to bring another Lilliput, so that I won’t be lonely here…”

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“Sharon, you there?”

Mina could hear the loud knocking sound from the dorm door. That must be Natalya, the tomboy next door.

CLICK

“Eh? It’s not locked?”

The door swings open, revealing another Brobdingnagian figure behind the door. Wearing only simple black tanktop covering her quite voluptuous ballistics and short black jeans, Natalya walks inside Sharon’s room, seemingly looking for something.

“Weird… she’s usually always locked this place, never letting anyone inside…”

Meanwhile, inside the tiny glass dome, Mina seems to be shocked by this sudden entry of a foreign girl that she never seen before. Mina only know Natalya from her voice and from the description that Sharon once tells her, and this is the first time she saw one of Sharon’s friend. Wait, this is not the time for Mina to be amazed by this discovery; Sharon was in a hurry, forgot to lock the door in the process, now someone that Mina never saw before suddenly barging in without permission.

“Sharon?” Natalya knocks on the bathroom door. “I want to borrow your charging cable, mine’s broken,”

Of course, no answer.

“Huh…” Natalya looks around until she noticed something on Sharon’s desk.

A charging cable.

“Hope Sharon don’t mind… I’ll tell her later…” Natalya picks up the charging cable and proceed to walks back into the outside.

***

“Phew…”

Mina let out a sigh of relief as Natalya didn’t seem to notice the tiny city on Sharon’s desk.

“Well… I’ll just continue explori-“

“Wait, what is that?” suddenly, Natalya turns around, eyes locked into the strange glass dome.

“Well, shit,”

Chills running down Mina’s whole body, this is definitely a ‘well shit’ moment for her. Now the new question is, will this girl noticed her microscopic form on this city? Not even giving her time to think, the gigantic tomboy slowly walks back towards the desk until her waist and exposed belly button came to clear view for the whole glass dome to see. Glancing close through the glass dome, it’s like looking at a satellite view of a city, something which Natalya rarely seen as she only stumbling into a Lilliputian city a few times before. The short-haired blonde quite amazed by this discovery while there’s a fight inside her mind in whether should she satisfy her curiosity or leaving it alone.

“Please only looking, no touching, please only looking, no touching…” Mina could only prays on her rooftop for this tomboy to finally leave her home alone.

CREAK

“…darn,”

Natalya gently opened the glass dome, once again exposing the microscopic city into the outside air. Setting it aside, Natalya gaze even closer than ever before, to the point Mina could make out those detailed pores beneath her gigantic eyes and nose added with some gentle breeze flowing through her nose.

“HEEEEY! THERE’S SOMEONE HERE! BE CAREFUL PLEASE!!” Mina jumps up and down swinging her arms frantically upward trying to get Natalya’s attention.

Strange, Natalya thought. She vividly remember there’s always that slight noise whenever she looks at it up close, but this one’s just pure silence. Is it empty? Why does her friend owned an empty city? What for, Natalya wondered. In her mind, she just wanted to leave this one alone as it obviously belonged to Sharon, but her curiosity quickly override that thought as Natalya nonchalantly hover her right index finger above the tiny city.

“Oh no…”

Mina could not lifts her jaw back up, the floating pillar made of flesh suddenly darts down into a section of the city. Loud rumbling sound could be heard as gray smokes floats out from where Natalya lands her finger. Sure, this is not an unfamiliar sight to Mina as Sharon had done this when she plays with Mina, but this one is different, Natalya could unknowingly crushed her as she didn’t know Mina’s presence in the city.

Lifting her finger back up, Natalya noticed what was previously a section crowded with bunch of skyscrapers now simply turned into a dark brown crater, all replaced with scenes of devastation consisted of flattened buildings, cars and many things, nothing survives Natalya’s playful touch. Should this city fully populated with Lilliputians, Natalya’s finger alone could probably killed more than a thousand microscopic souls with that one simple act. Meanwhile Mina, seeing a hand of god laying judgment to this puny city never cease to amaze her, but now added with a spice of danger as her life is now definitely on the line, it’s up to her now to survive this whole ordeal.

“Oh yeah, I could probably call Sharon,” Mina quickly took out her cellphone, but suddenly there’s no signal as Mina quickly realized that Natalya probably flattened the communication tower in that city section under her finger previously. “No! NO WAY!”

As if the ordeal wasn’t enough already, Natalya suddenly scoot forward as she attempt to focus on something at the far right section of the tiny city while Mina could only sit and watch as Natalya’s miles long neck and shoulder covered the entire skyline. But something else catches Mina’s attention as Natalya’s black tanktop-covered boobs suddenly descends slowly right towards the other side of the city.

“OI! YOU OVERSIZED BITCH, STAY AWAY FROM MY CITY!”

Obviously, her complaints gone unheard as Mina witnessed the moon-sized left boob smothering the edge section of the city like a bulldozer, no structure in its path could withstand the gigantic wrecking ball as Natalya unknowingly drags it forward a little, decimates countless puny buildings, warehouses, towers without mercy.

“Aw man, there goes my favorite strip mall right there…”

Meanwhile on the other side of the city, Natalya lands both of her right thumb and index finger near the edge of the city, pulverizing more and more city blocks into nothingness inside the crater where her fingers landed. Carefully, Natalya plucked a tiny tall skyscraper off the ground, trying not too squeezing it too hard between her fingers.

“Man, never seen ones like this up close before… fascinating,” Natalya squints her eyes, trying to make out the grain-sized skyscraper currently trapped between her massive digits. She could barely recognized the glistening windows of this building, let alone all those scattered furniture inside it now. Alas, despite Natalya trying her best to control her strength, the tiny skyscraper squished into nothing but debris when Natalya tried to readjust her grip. “It’s so fragile…”

Down under, it’s a different story. Mina quickly hides under a vent as debris of the crushed building rains down close to her area. Small pieces of the crumbled skyscraper hits several buildings, damaging some of them.

“Oh man, this is the worst day ever…” Mina didn’t even have any energy left to try to stop Natalya, her heart could only took so much of all this. Once the meteor shower stops, Mina slowly crawls back out into the open of her rooftop, only for her to be greeted by the biggest pair of pink lips above her, causing her to shriek a little in panic. What the heck does she wanted to do now? When will it ends? Any questions floating inside Mina’s mind quickly dashed aside as she notices her face got closer and closer. Sure, from afar, Natalya got some lovely lips, but not when it’s abnormally large and eclipsed everything above her and about to mercilessly raze about dozens of city blocks should it landed.

But Natalya just stops her movement, letting her face hovers just a few miles above Mina’s position.

“Oh, she’s stopping?”

Suddenly, the lips parted a little and letting out a gust of wind that creates the largest hurricane that any Lilliputian could bear witness, dozens of buildings uprooted from the ground as it flew for a few miles before it crashed into another buildings, leaving only a crater on its former location.

“WOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

Mina grabbed a pipe attached to the same building she was on as it flew in the air before it collides into another building, crumbling everything into the ground as Mina got lucky by sliding down the crumbled building and landing safely into the street while in the process causing her to pass out…

***

”Nattie? What the heck are you doing barging in to Sharon’s room?” suddenly, another figure appeared in the front of Sharon’s room.

“Sarah!? Hey!” stood back up and turning around, Natalya saw her dorm friend Sarah, the young tanned brunette clad only in her pink bra and panties whom stood a little bit taller than Natalya. ”DUDE, wear clothes or somethin’! Damn!”

”It’s really hot today, c’mon! By the way, so this is Sharon’s room, huh? How did you get in?” Sarah walks inside the room as well as Natalya glances at her jiggling plump ass and thighs.

“I was knocking her door, just wanted to borrow something. But turns out she left her door unlocked, so…”

“Huh… weird, she never lets us in previously, right? Maybe she left in a hurry?” Sarah looked around the small room as she walks toward the desk where Mina’s Lilliputian city located.

“Quite possibly, I mean… even her bed left untidy,”

“Makes sense,” Sarah crossed her arms on her chest while resting her behind on the desk as she looks around…

***

“Ow…”

Slightly bruised but now with her pajamas now completely tattered, Mina slowly got on her knees, trying to stand up with her remaining strength.

“Can’t believe I’m still alive…”

Before Mina could regain her whole consciousness though, she noticed a massive shadow darkened everything around her. Mina’s heart races again as she slowly looked up only to be welcomed by a sight of a pair of planet-sized tanned cheeks looms over the Lilliputian city, completely engulfed the entire thing under the shadow as the pink fabric covering her womanhood creating some stretching sound for Mina to hear.

“Holy…”

No time to think, it’s all about how fast Mina could run now as the gigantic brunette currently in the process of planting her humongous behind right on, unbeknownst to her, a Lilliputian city that could house millions of lillies, now at risk of being mercilessly smothered under those voluptuous cheeks that put any Lilliputian girl’s ass to shame. Like a nuclear explosion that goes off, Sarah’s ass delivers the biggest armageddon the city ever experienced as every buildings underneath crumbles to the ground without discrimination by the full measure of Sarah’s soft ass cheeks. Houses, shopping mall, hotels, industrial buildings, none could handle the immeasurable weight of her round tanned cheeks until her naked butt finally planted firmly to the ground, flattens probably thousands of structures into dirt and fine powder.

***

“Eh? I felt something crumbly under my butt…” Sarah could feel some itchy sensation from her behind.

“Huh…? OH MY GOD, SARAH! YOU’RE SITTING ON A CITY!”

“Wha… what!? What do you mean!?” Sarah quickly stood back up by Natalya’s warning from the desk as microscopic debris either sticks on her butt or simply falls down to the floor. Turning around, Sarah could see tiny gray patches on a plate resided on Sharon’s desk, also there’s a twin crater taking up half of the city where Sarah parked her butt with smokes f debris rising out from it. “Whoa…”

“I don’t understand yet, but… Sharon kind of owns this Lilliputian city, but its empty judging from the looks of it,”

“Empty? Oh, well at least I didn’t kill anybody in there… right?”

“Yeah… maybe… but you flattened almost the whole city with that big ol’ ass of yours! Now how do we explain that to Sharon, hmm?”

“Uh…” Sarah couldn’t think for any reason, they’re already intruding into her room without her permission, there’s no way they could talk themselves out of this. Suddenly, Natalya tugged her left arm, giving a nod, and Sarah catches on quickly by nodding back. After Natalya gently putting the glass dome lid back on, both of them quickly walk away from the desk before running out from the room and closing the door.

***

“I’m hom-eh?”

Sharon surprised by the fact that she forgot to lock the door.

“Oh dammit,” the Brobdingnagian girl walks in, putting away her bag on her bed as she checks her room around. Thankfully, nothing seems to be missing as far as it looks. Walking to her desk, Sharon uncover the glass dome once again, only to quickly noticed two massive craters formed near the edge of it, consuming almost half of the city itself. “Holy shit, what the hell happened here!?”

Sharon picked up her magnifier to search Mina, obviously worried for her well being when she noticed around 70% of the city got damaged as she notices several never before seen smaller craters in a few spots. After scanning the ground looking for her tiny roommate, Sharon found her, seated knees up, hands wrapped around, seemingly frozen in place leaning on a wall surrounded by debris.

“Mina? What’s going on here?”

“Um…” Mina tried to explain, but she’s too shook right now, still shellshocked by the whole ordeal that she had experienced and survived through and through…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10433