Junko by Joyce Julep
Summary:

Hey everyone! So this is a story I'm currently writing for a wonderful long-term patron, and I thought I'd share it with you guys. It's a prequel story to another one I wrote, "My Sister is a Demon." This story picks up directly after Chapter 5 of that story. 

Basically, the main character, Katherine Williamson, has abandoned her son Clayton to his fate: living out a year of servitude to the demon Asmodeus family (detailed in "My Sister is a Demon"). Katherine's late husband, Jonathan, had left her to serve Kazahana Asmodeus, but had died with one year left of his servitude remaining. Either Katherine or Clayton needed to serve out the remaining year, and instead of sacrificing herself, Katherine promptly volunteered Clayton, got in her car, and drove away. 

This story picks up with Katherine driving away. But something's waiting for her back at home...

This is a small woman story, and if you're a fan of anime, you're in luck! <3  

Tags: small woman, slow shrink, slow growth, lesbian, humiliation, size comparison


Categories: Slow Size Change, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 59037 Read: 91427 Published: April 20 2021 Updated: May 11 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

2. Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

3. Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

4. Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

5. Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

6. Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

7. Chapter 7 by Joyce Julep

8. Chapter 8 by Joyce Julep

9. Chapter 9 by Joyce Julep

10. Chapter 10 by Joyce Julep

11. Chapter 11 by Joyce Julep

12. Chapter 12 by Joyce Julep

13. Chapter 13 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep
Chapter 1

Gravel crunched and popped underneath the car’s tires as Katherine Williamson sped past the manicured trees that lined the long driveway of the Asmodeus estate. Her jaw was set hard, so hard that her cheek muscles were visibly clenched, and her chin was stuck out slightly in determination; she kept her eyes staring stonily forward, dead set on the end of the driveway up ahead. Katherine was doggedly resolute in her expression — as soon as she had gotten in her car and sped away, she had steadfastly wiped her mind clear of any thought or reflex that might have caused her to question her decision to drive away and leave her only son with that…that demonic family. The 40-year-old woman knew that she was going to suffer guilt and regret around her decision to abandon Clayton to the Asmodeus clan, but her will and determination to extricate herself from that whole situation overcame any second thoughts she might have entertained, had she more time or inclination to ponder her decision. 

The well-cared-for landscape passed by on either side as Katherine neared the green hedge of the estate’s entrance. 

‘This is all Jonathan’s fault, anyway,’ Katherine told herself, referring to her recently-deceased husband. ‘If he hadn’t gotten himself involved with that demon Kazehana, then none of this would’ve happened. I wouldn’t have been forced into this terrible position, and Clayton…’

Katherine shook her head and blinked her eyes rapidly. She could feel the pressure beginning to build a little behind each eyeball. Even thinking about her teenage son, alone and abandoned to that family, made her start to feel the early pangs of an emotional deluge. But she sniffed and gripped the steering wheel harder, refusing to go down that particular avenue in her brain. 

‘It’s just not my fault,’ she said to herself, over and over, ‘It’s not my fault…it’s not my fault…I did all I could do…everything in my power…without completely giving myself up. This is Jonathan’s legacy — Clayton has to spend a year in servitude because of HIM, not ME.’ 

Katherine knew that she was right about her late husband, and she tried to build on that emotional momentum she was giving herself. Her car passed underneath the green hedge, and a moment later, she was turning back into the main road, accelerating away and down the mountain…away from that terrible mansion in the forest. 

“And anyway,” Katherine said to herself out loud, taking solace in the sound of her own voice, “It’s only for a year. He’ll only be taking Jonathan’s place in the contract for a year, and then…well, he’ll be free again. And…maybe he’ll learn some valuable life lessons along the way. It’s not the typical teenage experience, sure, but…well, that’s the beauty of it, right? He’ll have a unique experience to draw from in his adult life.” 

Katherine stopped herself talking out loud right then and there. She knew that she was starting to sound a little silly — even to herself, her logic was beginning to sound strained and desperate. As she flew on down the highway, she shifted her focus back to herself, where she was most comfortable. 

“I did what was best for ME,” she said out loud again. “I did all I could for…for Clayton…but sometimes…even as a parent…your hands are tied.” 

Katherine thought back to her husband, and the tragedy of him disappearing from her life when Clayton was only 5 years old. He had gone to live with that demon Kazehana…that amazonian, voluptuous terror. Katherine felt her stomach clench inside of her as she thought back to a little while before, when she had actually looked at the 7-foot-plus amazon demon. It was easy to see why Jonathan — or any man, for that matter — would have chosen to be with such an august, curvy, and powerful entity, but it had all come at a price. 

‘He was buried in…a matchbox…’ she thought, recalling Kazehana’s mocking declaration. ‘He had shrunk down so much that he was only…a few inches tall.’ 

Katherine shivered, feeling an uncomfortable chill creep over her flesh. It was all just so horrible…horrible to think about. She felt so many competing emotions around her dead husband that it was difficult to alight on one in particular. She felt terribly, tragically sad that he was dead, but she also felt a poisonous resentment against him for leaving her to bring up Clayton by herself. And that wasn’t all — Katherine also felt a brutish, almost sadistic kind of enjoyment thinking about Jonathan’s last thoughts, as he succumbed to the effects of shrinking, and of simply being with such a powerful demon as Kazehana. 

‘It’s what he deserved, the fucking lowlife,’ she thought savagely, even going so far as to unconsciously bare her teeth as she drove down the road, thinking about it all. ‘What a fucking loser…what a pathetic excuse for a man. I can’t believe I ever saw anything in him. Fuck him…I’m glad he’s dead…and fuck him for putting me in this situation in the first place.’ 

Katherine knew she didn’t totally feel this way, but there was no denying that it was definitely PART of how she was feeling. That was why she had left Clayton and driven away. She needed to be rid of her husband’s awful legacy of submissive, selfish, and prostrate lust. She knew that she just couldn’t take it anymore — she had a burning desire to start her life anew, and her teenage son had unwittingly given her the chance to do just that. 

‘It’s what Clayton owes me, at the very least,’ she told herself, trying hard to convince herself of the righteousness of her own decision. ‘I’ve brought him up myself practically my whole life. I’ve sacrificed soooooo much for him…years and years of time and effort…it’s the least he can do to repay me, staying with them for only ONE year. It can’t be so bad! I made the right call.’ 

Katherine turned the whole situation over and over again in her mind, echoing these same patterns, as she drove back home. The hours flowed into each other, and by the time she was pulling her car into the driveway, she had done a solid job convincing herself that everything was going to be ok, that she was not to blame, and that she had made the correct decision for herself. She was actually beginning to feel positive and light on her feet as she opened her front door and went inside. She looked around…everything seemed eerily normal. But things smelled…different. 

Katherine was so wrapped up in the surreal moment in her own mind that she didn’t recognize the smell as something meaty cooking on the stove. Right now, her olfactory senses were temporarily muted as she realized, with a sickening shot, that there was no Clayton anymore. His school bookbag sat in the corner, without an owner. For a sharp, poignant moment, Katherine felt an intense stab of emotional pain, and if she had allowed it to linger, she would have burst into tears. She missed her son terribly, even if he looked too much like Jonathan, even if, with every passing day, his face reminded her of her husband’s betrayal.

But Katherine wiped her eyes, took a deep breath, and went over to the kitchen sink. Her tunnel vision was such that she completely missed the figure standing over at the far right of the room, stirring a large pot on the stove, grinning silently. 

Katherine ran the tap and splashed her face with cold water, over and over again, until her cheeks were numb. Her eyes burned from the water’s cold sting, and yet still she continued splashing herself. When at last she turned off the water and stood up, the cold water had shocked her back into the reality of her own plan. She reached for a towel and wiped her face off, delighting in the soft warmness of the fabric on her face. This WAS a new beginning. This was EXACTLY what she had been waiting for…for YEARS. And now, finally, her pathetic husband had died, and had given her an opportunity to move on and find a new man for herself, and a new life, free of the insanity of that horrible demon world. 

“Oh my GODDDDD!” exclaimed the figure in the corner, “Are you seriously just going to keep standing there without even noticing me!? Puh-leeeeease…AS IF I’m easy to overlook!” 

Katherine nearly jumped out of her skin, giving a great yelp as she stumbled backward into the sink in surprise, looking toward the source of the voice. A moment later, she was staring at a young, beautiful teenage girl, with strawberry blond hair that was done up in two large pigtails behind her head. This girl, whoever she was, was dressed in a form-fitting black skirt that only went down to her upper thighs, ending in a dash of blood-red fabric at the bottom. Her dress was open at the chest, showing off an impressive pair of breasts, which were large despite the girl’s otherwise slender appearance. Her forearms were bare, and one of her hands was placed on her hip, in evident vexation. But one look at this young girl’s face was enough for Katherine to realize that there was much, much more going on…the teenager was grinning at Katherine with a kind of coquettish smirk that indicated a disturbing degree of self-confidence. Her pale blue eyes were large and penetrating, and as they both stared at Katherine, she couldn’t help but feel that this teenage girl was looking straight into her soul…and laughing at it. 

“Aaaaaaand she’s at a loss for words,” chuckled the girl, seeming to narrate what was happening out loud as she continued to stir the pot on the stove. “What a shock…if she waits around any longer, I’m gonna lose my mind with boredom.” 

“Wh-who…who a-are you!?” stammered Katherine, “A-and…and what are you doing in…in my house!?” 

“Oh great!” giggled the girl sarcastically, rolling her eyes, “Two of the lamest questions you could’ve asked…sooooo borrrrring already! I’ve really gotta do something to spice this whole thing up!” 

The girl reached over the counter and picked up Katherine’s jar of cayenne pepper, opening it and shaking a hefty amount into the bubbling pot, which hissed and steamed in response. 

“I’m…I’m serious!” exclaimed Katherine, her voice rising a little as she stood up to her full height, putting her hands on her hips. At 5’8, she was accustomed to standing taller than most women she encountered, and this little teenage brat was no exception — Katherine figured that she had her by an inch or so in height…and, considering the girl’s slim build, the middle-aged woman was confident that she could overpower her physically if she had to. 

“Oh yes, that much is obvious!” laughed the girl, still stirring the pot. “You’re sooooo very serious and you’ve got your hands on your hips there because you think you can intimidate me and kick me out of your house, huh? Is that about right?” 

The girl took the wooden spoon she had been stirring with and brought a little sample of the soup up to her mouth, puckering her lips as she slurped it up. She smacked her lips approvingly as she nodded her head. 

“Whoooo! Yeah! That’s more like it — it’s really got that spicy kick it needs now!” 

“Alright — that’s it!” said Katherine determinedly, getting a little red in the face as she stomped over to the girl. She didn’t quite know why she was reacting this way to this mysterious intruder — normally, she would have just called the cops and been done with it. But there was something chilling about this teenager…something almost scary…in the way that she was grinning at Katherine…leering at her…as those big, pale blue eyes stared deep into her mind, into her soul. It was too much for Katherine to bear; she wanted this girl gone…NOW. And she was going to make her leave by sheer brute force. 

A moment later, she had reached the girl, who hadn’t even budged from her position next to the stove. It was so odd…this girl appeared to have absolutely no concern whatsoever for Katherine’s incoming, threatening figure. This apparent nonchalance made Katherine even angrier, and she reached for the girl’s shoulder, with plans of yanking her away from the stove and forcing her out through the front door. However, after Katherine grabbed hold of the girl and tried to force her away, she was met with a frightening reality: the girl wasn’t budging. Even though Katherine was pulling on her hard, it was as if she was trying to pull along a solid, heavy marble statue. She couldn’t move this girl…she couldn’t even BUDGE her…and the teenager was still grinning at her, like she had known this was going to happen the whole time. 

“Oh whoops? What’s the matter?” she teased mockingly up at Katherine. “Having a little trouble there?” 

“I…y-you…you need to…get…OUT of here!” grunted Katherine, her face getting redder with effort. 

“And what? You’re gonna make me?” giggled the girl. “Doesn’t seem to be going so well, is it? Ohhhh nooooo, I’m sooooo intimidated by you, hahahaha!”

The teenager’s biting sarcasm was only making Katherine madder, and the way those pale blue eyes were staring at her, twinkling with mysterious teasing mockery, made her snap. Balling up her fist, Katherine clenched her teeth as she aimed a punch at the side of the girl’s face. But before she could even bring her hand forward, the girl shot out her open palm, thrusting it straight into the middle of Katherine’s chest. Even though this simple motion seemed to take net to no energy from the teenager, Katherine found herself flying backwards, propelled back by a shockingly powerful force. She flew back a full ten feet, before crashing backwards into the dining room table and falling in a crumpled heap on the floor. More stunned than hurt, Katherine lay there for a few moments, hardly believing what had just happened. This skinny teenager had literally just thrown her back, all the way across the room, with a casual little push of her hand.

“Hahaha, how pathetic!” the girl cackled, putting down the spoon and walking over to stand, with both hands on her hips, over Katherine’s crouching form on the ground. “You think you’re all big and tough…you think you can push me around just because I look like a skinny little school girl, huh? Well, joke’s on you, Katherine Williamson! Heheheh…a LOT of jokes, actually!”

“I…y-you know my name!?” stuttered Katherine, sitting up in place, with her back to her dining room table, as she stared up at the looming figure of this imperious girl. Even though Katherine was an inch taller, and a respectable few pounds heavier, the way that the teenager was standing over her, with such authority, made Katherine feel instantly intimidated. That, and, of course, the fact that this girl had literally just thrown her across the room with one hand. 

“Duhhhh, of COURSE I know your name!” intoned the girl, rolling her eyes again and shaking her head. Her enormous pigtails bounced and shook every time she moved her head. “Hahaha, look at you there, cowering beneath me — nothing like a little foreshadowing of what’s to come! You humans are all the same, thinking you’ve got everything under control, thinking you’re gonna pull off all your amazing little plans. It’s always all the same, boring story…until I come in, of course! And I make everything taste OH so much better!” 

“Wh-who..who are you?” Katherine asked again, but this time with less aggression in her voice. At this point, her question was much more of a plea than a demand. The girl’s mention of “humans all being the same” had set a chilling fire alight in Katherine’s chest; she felt her body start to prickle and buzz all over with barely-contained anxiety. Something was very, very wrong right now, and she somehow knew that the next thing the girl said would be the start of something unwelcomely and luridly new. 

The girl stood up to her full height, her hands still on her hips, and she gave herself a little shake, once again vibrating those enormous blond pigtails, as her breasts bounced noticeably on her chest. As the teenager shook herself, she turned her body slightly to the side, and Katherine caught a glimpse of her well-endowed, apple-shaped ass, which looked like it was just about ready to pop out from underneath her short, tight black skirt. 

“I’m Junko!” chirped the girl brightly, her pale blue eyes widening with pleasure as she finally introduced herself. “And you’re gonna be stuck with me for a loonnnng time, Katherine! Haha, you have NO idea what I’m capable of, but lemme tell ya, you’re gonna learn PRETTY fast!" 

Junko’s sunny and rapid-fire delivery was utterly perplexing to Katherine, who struggled to her feet, rising an inch above the teenager. 

“S-stuck with you?” Katherine managed to say. “No, I’m…I’m not going to stand for this. I’m…gonna call the cops!” 

“You think a couple little men with mommy issues are gonna bother me!?” laughed Junko, shaking her head. “Clearly you don’t know me yet, Katherine. You humans are always so predictable…sooooo boring!” 

“Wh-why do you keep saying…”you humans?”” asked Katherine, not really wanting to know the answer, but asking all the same. “Y-you…you’re a human too!” 

“Like hell I am!” shot back Junko, shaking her finger at Katherine as she spoke. Katherine saw that the teenager was sporting long, sharp red fingernails, which matched the fabric at the bottom of her short black dress…blood-red. 

“I can’t imagine how low and small I’d feel if I was stuck in that lowlife thing you call a “body,” hahaha! But then again, maybe I could use the crushing existential dread of mortality to accentuate my own despair! Aaaaahh, yes, actually, I’m TOTALLY jealous of you all for that! You have all the ingredients for ULTIMATE despair right there in front of you.” 

“Despair?” asked Katherine, bewildered. 

“YES…GOD, you really are dense, aren’t you?” chided Junko, twirling her finger through her hair as she grinned at Katherine. “You still haven’t put the pieces of the puzzle together yet. I would’ve thought that spending a little time around the Asmodeus family might have attuned you more to the demon world, but obviously I was overestimating you.” 

“How…how do you know about…about all that!?” cried Katherine, her eyes going wide with terror. The creeping sense that she was walking into a nightmare began to overcome her, and she started backing away from Junko, not getting very far before she hit her dining room table once again. 

“Mmmmm, you’re feeling it already, aren’t you?” grinned Junko, speaking, as always, in that light, high-pitched voice that was dripping with adolescent glee. “That crushing despair, reaching around your living soul and squeeeeezing it, crushing the life out of it…haha, I can feel it already! And I’ve barely even started with you!” 

Katherine opened her mouth to beg with this girl, to plead with her to tell her what was going on. But a horrible blackness had come over her, and she found that she was only able to mouth and gape, without making any noises, like a fish out of water. Junko giggled out in a girlish little squeal and stepped towards Katherine, her hands still on her hips. 

“The reason I know about you and the Asmodeus family,” she said, blinking her big eyes at Katherine, “Is because I’m a demon too…the demon of Ultimate Despair, seen before you in the form of this spunky, sexy little high school girl. Haha, I look pretty darn cute, don’t ya think! A cruel little twisted bit of irony, huh…having the Demon of Despair looking this good in a skimpy little dress!”

“The D-demon…of Despair?!” breathed Katherine, hardly daring to believe that this could all be happening, right as she thought she was free of the demon world for good. 

“That’s right!” laughed Junko. “The moment you chose Clayton to take your husband’s place in that deal with Kazehana…well, I was dispatched here…to haunt you…to possess you.”

“Y-you’re here to…to p-punish me!?” stammered Katherine, starting to hyperventilate. “But…but no! No, see, I…I HAD to do that, Junko! It w-was all my husband’s fault, and…and it’s only for a year and…and Clayton will be well cared-for, and besides, I needed to b-be free of all that horrible stuff, and…and this was the only way to do it! This was the only way!” 

As Katherine blustered and blithered about in her explanation, Junko had gone back over to the pot and stirred it some more, seemingly unconcerned with anything Katherine was saying. When she was finally done speaking, Junko actually opened her mouth wide and yawned a loud, exaggerated yawn. 

“Yyyyyuuughhhh! Wow, are you finally done with all that?” Junko yawned. “Again, so predictable. I could have predicted everything you just said in my freaking sleep, Katherine. Boooooooring! I don’t care what you use to justify leaving your son in the hands of that family…hahaha, but let me tell you, Clayton’s NOT gonna be “well-taken-care-of” in the way you just said there. Have you even met Scarlet Asmodeus before?!”

“Kazehana’s daughter?” asked Katherine.

“Yep!” said Junko, ladling the soup into two bowls. “If I know anything about anything, Kazehana has already passed your son off to Scarlet, and that girl…ha…hahaha! Well let’s just say that, in a year, when you come back to retrieve him, I doubt Clayton will even have the sanity to recognize you anymore. That girl is going to torture him insane, you mark my words.” 

“That’s…d-don’t…don’t say that!” cried Katherine, getting red in the face. “That’s not true!” 

“As true as anything can be!” smiled Junko, tilting her head a little at Katherine, giving her a once-over, seeming to analyze her even more. 

“Gosh,” Junko continued, after a few moments of silently staring Katherine up and down, “This is going to be, like, the easiest assignment ever. Sometimes I have to twist the minds of the people I possess, to trick them into giving over to despair…but you?! Hahaha, I won’t even HAVE to trick you, Katherine! All the things in your life, your reality, are, like…PERFECT ingredients for ultimate despair, hahaha! I don’t even have to make anything up! All I gotta do is point out the reality in front of you!” 

Th-that’s…that’s your job?” stammered Katherine. “To make me…?”

“Despair, yeeeahhhh!” giggled Junko, handing her a bowl of soup. “And you can try to resist, but good luck with that! I’m VERY good at what I do, and I’ve never failed!” 

Katherine found herself holding the bowl of piping-hot soup. Junko started slurping hers loudly, and a few moments later, the teenager looked up at Katherine. 

“Go on, try it!” she ordered. “Are you really gonna be that rude and refuse to eat what I made you?” 

“I…think I’m ok,” said Katherine weakly. 

“Oh you’re gonna give it a taste,” said Junko firmly, with that same confident smile, “Whether you want to or not. You really wanna make me shove it down your throat? Because I will, Katherine, I totally will…try me.” 

Katherine didn’t need to be told twice. At this point, she already knew that Junko could physically make her do what she wanted. So she brought the bowl up to her lips and took a little sip. It felt like fire, going in her mouth, down her throat, and churning down in her stomach — the soup was so spicy that the sheer heat of the dish overpowered any other taste that was present. Katherine shut her eyes and coughed loudly, dropping the bowl to the floor and shattering it. 

Hot soup went everywhere. Her eyes still closed, Katherine heard Junko laughing at her. When she opened her eyes again, Junko was standing very close to her, so that they were face-to-face. It was only then that Katherine realized, with a terrified jolt, that she had shrunk. She had been taller than the teenager before, but now, they were literally the same height. Junko’s eyes flashed with barely-contained mirth, as her mouth curled into that long, toothy grin that made Katherine’s blood run cold. 

“Welcome, Katherine Williamson,” declared Junko happily, “To the start of your epic journey to Ultimate Despair!”

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 3 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 2

Katherine grimaced as she ducked herself down into the driver’s seat of her car the following morning. Uncharacteristically, she was running late for work, but at the moment, her tardiness was not at the forefront of her mind. Being the Office Manager for the successful and prominent company, A&W marketing, meant that Katherine did not have to worry about the common professional concerns of working for a strict boss who was always looking over her shoulder. Sure, Giovanni DeGlassio was technically her boss, since he was the CEO of the whole company, but he was rarely around. Aside from getting his daughter, Perona, the Assistant Office Manager position (for which, Katherine often wryly noted to herself, she was not qualified for), Mr. DeGlassio left the day-to-day workings of the company’s office to Katherine. So as she swung out of her driveway and drove towards her work, the last thing Katherine was thinking about was the fact that she was running fifteen minutes late.

She WAS thinking about the REASON why she was late. Katherine hadn’t ever had a worse night’s sleep in her entire life. After shrinking her one inch, with the strong concoction she had made on the stove, that girl…that…demon, Junko, had apparently disappeared.

“Now don’t you think that just because I’m not around for a bit that you can just, like, relax, ok?” Junko had told her with a cute little smile. “Whenever you don’t see me, that doesn’t mean I’m far away from you, Katherine. Just remember that…despite what your increasingly desperate and tortured mind might WANT to believe, I’m never, ever very far away. And I will ALWAYS show up again, sooner or later, just to see the progress you’ve been making in your slow, inevitable descent into the deepest, darkest, blackest pits of despair imaginable!”

Katherine hadn’t had any slightest inkling of an idea how to deal with this kind of giddy promise from this attractive, yet disturbing teenage girl. But a little while later, before she went to bed, she found that Junko had, indeed, appeared to have vanished. Katherine had slid into bed, hoping beyond hope that this “demon’s” appearance was simply a hallucination, brought on by her grief at the death of her husband, and the guilt she felt surrounding allowing Clayton to take his father’s place at the Asmodeus mansion. Junko’s terrible words echoed in her ears, about what Scarlet was going to do to her son: “That girl is going to torture him insane, you mark my words.”

Katherine had shivered, pulled her bed sheets up to her chin, and tried desperately to sleep. But even though Junko didn’t appear to be there in person, Katherine couldn’t stop thinking about her. All night long, she tossed and turned, fruitlessly attempting to get into a mindset that would allow her some peace, that would allow her to drift off into sleep. Once or twice, she got close, but she was never quite able to get there. Junko’s grinning face, or Junko’s serious face, or Junko’s pouting face, would always come up in her mind, staring at her or laughing at her miserable inability to sleep. One time, in a desperate attempt to prove to herself that this was all a grotesque mirage, Katherine had gotten out of bed, seized a tape measure from a drawer in the kitchen, and measured herself. Her heart sank into her stomach as she saw the truth. There was no doubt…she was no longer 5’8 — she had lost an entire inch, and how else but by Junko’s doing?

Katherine had barely gotten any sleep, and when she had come into the kitchen that morning, bleary-eyed and aching from the unproductive night, she was not at all happy to see Junko sitting on the counter, her legs dangling, as she sipped on a cup of coffee.

“J-Junko?!” stuttered Katherine, feeling a crushing sense of dread upon seeing the form of the teenage girl again. She had been hoping beyond hope that Junko would never again appear, and yet there she was now. But far from grinning and pouting cheerily like she had been doing the day before, this morning Junko appeared utterly despondent and reserved.

“What IS a name, anyway?” the girl muttered, her lips barely moving over the edge of her coffee cup, “Other than some halfhearted and pathetic attempt to define the ever-reproducing and mutating bunch of cells as something distinct and different, with a personality, with unique desires and hopes and dreams?”

The blond girl, her big pigtails bulging on both sides of her head, looked up at Katherine.

“It’s all a bunch of slosh…that’s what it is,” said Junko quietly, closing her eyes and shaking her head. “A grotesque mis-mash of chemicals all in motion, always reacting, reacting, reacting with one another…until that day, that moment, when it all ends with a dull whimper, and anything you thought of yourself before vanishes like smoke in the wind. What’s the use, Katherine? What’s the use of it at all?”

“A-are you…what are you talking about??” asked Katherine, becoming alarmed at the strangely depressing and heavy words that were plodding out of the teenager’s mouth. She could feel herself clenching up inside — the girl’s words were already starting to have an effect on her.

“Oh get WITH it, mama bear!” laughed Junko haughtily, shaking the great mane of her hair as she proceeded to drink down the rest of her coffee, slamming her empty mug down on the counter as she hopped lightly off it. “There’s only one way to tackle the day at hand, and that’s with a spruced-up, extra-special, lovingly-prepared, delectable-beyond-belief cup o’ Joe! Here ya go, Katherine!”

Katherine blinked blankly, having no clue what to make of Junko’s sudden and unexpected mood shift. But there it was — the girl was holding out a fresh mug of piping-hot coffee, and Katherine reached for it almost instinctively. At the last moment, however, she had remembered what had happened the previous day, and drawn back.

“WHAT!? This blithering human dares to refuse coffee from the Queen HERSELF!?” thundered Junko, advancing on Katherine with the mug in her outstretched hand.

“I…I j-just…I don’t wanna…g-get smaller again!” exclaimed Katherine, backing into a wall as she held her hands up in surrender. “L-last time I ate something y-you gave me…”

“Can you even BEGIN to understand,” said Junko, snobbishly, turning her nose up, “How RIDICULOUS you look right now, trying to save yourself? One way or another, it’s happening, Katherine.”

“Wh-what’s happening, Junko?” asked Katherine, terrified.

“I already told you, GOSH!” burst out Junko grumpily, shaking her head. But a single moment later her eyes were wide again and sparkling, a bright smile on her face. “Your gloriously agonizing descent into the deepest trenches of despair imaginable!”

She shook the full mug at Katherine, who was completely at a loss for how to deal with this girl. She suddenly realized that she was already running a good deal late…and the coffee DID smell good. She was too tired to keep on resisting; what did it matter, anyway, if she shrunk a little more? Maybe if she gave this…this demon, or whatever it was, what it wanted, then she could get her height back at some point in the future. For the moment, though, her sleepless night, and the pressing reality of a day’s work, came together, and Katherine took the coffee mug from Junko, quickly drinking it down. When Katherine had then turned around for a second, and then turned back, the girl had vanished once again. Katherine shook her head…what on earth was all of this about? But she had to admit, it WAS delicious coffee.

Now in the car, on the way to work, Katherine found herself unable to make sense of anything that was happening. Was all of this her…punishment!? For leaving Clayton with Kazehana and Scarlet!? And if it was, then did that mean…that everything was hopeless now? That she was going to just shrink down, smaller and smaller and smaller, as she descended into despair and lost everything that she had worked so hard to build up!? For most of Clayton’s life, she had been a single mother, abandoned by her husband, and STILL she had managed to claw her way to the top of A&W Marketing. She was the one who had restructured the whole company office so that everything ran smoother, and consequently, SHE was the one who ran everything around there! And her hefty salary reflected that. She had overcome so much adversity to get to where she was now, but the downside, of course (as she was realizing now), to all of her accomplishments, was that she had so much to lose.

‘But I’m NOT going to lose it,’ she thought to herself, gritting her teeth as she pulled into A&W’s parking garage, swiping her premium parking pass on the way in. ‘I don’t know who this “Junko” girl thinks she is, or what she thinks she’s capable of, but if her goal is to shrink me down, and make me give in to despair, well…she picked a tough customer in Katherine Williamson, let me tell you!’

Katherine’s mental pep-talk did have the effect of improving her mood slightly, but even as she strode confidently onto the main floor of her office from the elevator, she wasn’t able to hide the bags under her eyes.

“Oh what’s up Katherine…uhm, heheh, I mean good morning,” piped up Perona DeGlassio from her office, which being the Assistant Office Manager’s, was adjacent to Katherine’s. Katherine inwardly rolled her eyes as she halted her progress towards her desk. She liked Perona fine as a person, really she did. The 5’4 skinny blond was harmless as far as her general demeanor went, although, as Katherine never failed to notice, her attitude around the office was always a bit too casual. But what did Katherine expect, after all, from the daughter of the CEO? As a professional colleague, though, Perona was almost no help to Katherine whatsoever. In almost every practical sense, Katherine knew that she didn’t really have a working assistant at all. Perona tried to do a good job sometimes, but, as with every truly nepotistic appointment, she was simply in over her head.

“Morning, Perona,” answered Katherine, sticking her head around the side of Perona’s open door. She knew the answer to her question before she even asked, but her question came out as more tired-sounding than she had intended: “How are those client charts coming along? Think I might be able to look at em’ before the end of today?”

“Ehhhhh….” replied Perona, looking to the side and grinning sheepishly, “I, uh…maaaayybe let’s just say tomorrow, huh?”

“Tomorrow,” repeated Katherine, blinking. She didn’t want to start the morning off on too much of a negative note, but she really did need to somehow get it across to Perona that this was a time-sensitive assignment.

“Yeeeeah, um, I know you said you wanted them by today, haha,” chuckled Perona, reddening slightly as she looked up at her boss, “But…well, I maybe got a little distracted yesterday, and I, like, SWEAR that I haven’t been putting it off, or something…but…heheh, uh, yeah, another day or two would be best, I think.”

“Just…ok, we can work with one more day, ok?” said Katherine, taking a deep breath. “But let’s really try and make the deadline this time, alright?”

“You got it Katherine,” smiled Perona, but her smile dropped a little after she had actually taken a good look at her manager. She squinted her eyes up at Katherine as her eyebrows creased slightly together. Katherine felt a sting of self-consciousness.

“What?” she asked abruptly, causing Perona to blink.

“Uh…n-nothing, it’s just…are you feeling ok today?” Perona asked innocently. “You…uh…you look like you, like…didn’t sleep at all or something.”

“Well I didn’t,” replied Katherine, a little shortly, inclining her head slightly. She was only 40 years old, and would have been considered “beautiful” by any standard definition, but that didn’t mean that she appreciated it when other people pointed out physical imperfections…especially if it was someone like Perona. Katherine had always been secretly envious of Perona’s mixed ancestry. Perona was a natural blond, but her Italian ancestry had given her a slightly-olive skin complexion which went together strikingly well with her blond hair. And with Perona, who always had this light, carefree attitude, the effortlessness of her appearance always seemed to go along with the effortlessness of her own existence in general.

“I had a…bit of a challenging day yesterday,” Katherine continued, arching her eyebrow down at her assistant manager.

“Oh well…haha, uh, like, yeah, some days are good, some days are bad!” chuckled Perona.

“Yes, well…ok, let’s have a productive day, alright?” said Katherine, making it a point to turn her voice into the upper register a bit at the end, to signify that she was meaning to sound friendly.

“Totally Katherine, yes!” replied Perona enthusiastically. “Though, I, uh…I hope you don’t mind…”

“Don’t mind what?” asked Katherine, leaning slightly against Perona’s door frame. She was really doing her best not to get annoyed this early on, but right now, all she wanted to do was get to her desk and start working so she could forget about all the stuff that had happened the day before.

“Well my niece…uh, you know, like I mentioned to you before, has been having some issues,” began Perona.

“Oh…yeah, right...sorry to hear that,” said Katherine. She remembered hearing about Perona's niece, Remilia, struggling with her studies in college...she was an extremely smart girl, but she had apparently been having some behavioral trouble.

“That’s ok, that’s ok,” said Perona, waving her hand casually. “She’s fine…just, uh, you know…my sister's out of the country and...and we thought it might be best to give her daughter a little break and let her come stay with me for awhile so she can, uh..."

“Hey, I’ve got a name you know, auntie!” came a bright, chipper voice from behind Katherine. She immediately jumped, being startled by the sudden sound, but also by the clear energy in the voice. Turning around, Katherine found herself almost face-to-face with the fresh, vigorous visage of a young girl, someone whom she had met on a few occasions, the latest being a couple months ago. Katherine blinked, and wasn’t able to hide her wide-eyed expression: she knew that Perona’s niece was 18 years old, but the teenager's confident expression belied her young age. And...Katherine was puzzled...Remilia seemed taller...a LOT taller, actually; even though Remilia had seemed quite short before, the top of the young girl’s head was right at Katherine’s eye-level now.

“Remilia!” Katherine exclaimed, the surprise evident in her voice. “I…y-you’ve…you’ve grown a TON since I saw you last!”

“Well yeah, the doctor says I’m hitting a growth spurt,” said the teenager proudly, thrusting out her nascent chest. “I just hit 5’3 last week, apparently, so screw all those people who said I was done growing!”

“That’s…wow, yeah, that’s impressive!” responded Katherine. It was impossible not to smile around Remilia. In just about every respect, despite her recent behavioral issues in college, she was a “golden child.” She had a flowing mane of blond hair that framed a wonderfully cute face. What really made Remilia stand out, though, was her poise and self-confidence. That was why Katherine had been able to easily remember her name.

“Remilia is VERY proud of her recent growth spurt,” chuckled Perona from her desk. “All through high school she had always hated being short. And who knows, Remilia, maybe you’ll even REALLY start growing and catch up to those boys who are so into you, haha!”

“Auntie,” said Remilia, turning her head sideways as her dark brown eyes narrowed, cross-examining Perona, “What are you talking about? Most of the boys at my college are TOTALLY shorter than the girls! And me? Haha, I’m WAY taller than most of those tiny wimps…ESPECIALLY the ones that have crushes on me!”

“Oh is that so?” came Perona’s amused chuckle. “How about that, huh Katherine?”

But Katherine wasn’t listening to the conversation anymore — just hearing Remilia talk about her height, and the girls being taller than the boys, made her mind shoot back painfully to the previous day. A snapshot of that gigantic maid Alaina…and the huge, imposing figure of Kazehana looming over her…and in Katherine’s mind, over and over, turned the phrase: ‘buried in a matchbox…buried in a matchbox.’ Her heart seized up inside her, and she broke out into a cold sweat. Junko was standing there, all of a sudden, right behind Remilia.

“Isn’t it such a prescient paradox,” said Junko, her big eyes wide as she stared forward expressionlessly at Katherine, “How a young girl can effortlessly convey so much truth about human sexuality…and yet at the same time, if you asked her about the birds and the bees, she’d get all blushy and would hardly be able to tell you a damn thing?”

“What are you talk—” began Katherine out loud, about to get angry at Junko, but the first words had hardly left her mouth when she immediately realized that Remilia had neither seen nor heard Junko at all. The pigtailed demon had spoken clearly enough, and yet, Remilia hadn’t heard her at all. Katherine turned in place to look at Perona, who was staring at her with a slightly puzzled expression. Clearly, Perona hadn’t seen her either. But then Katherine turned back toward Remilia again, and there again was Junko, standing stock-still behind, her face still unnervingly expressionless. Katherine quickly realized that she couldn’t let anyone know that she was seeing Junko, and she made an effort to recover:

“I—I mean…heheh, uh…I bet…I bet all those boys are just chasing you, huh, Remilia?”

“Eh, whatever,” said Remilia lazily, looking at her manicured fingernails. “There’s much better stuff to do than mess around with boys.”

“Oooooo, now THIS little firecracker knows what she’s TALKIN’ about!” cackled Junko, going up behind her and miming the act of messing up Remilia’s hair. “Yaaaaaaaas, qwwweeeeeeen! You GO girl! Gettin’ started on the right path earlyyyy!”

“I…I, uh,” stuttered Katherine, starting to breathe a little heavily as her heart began beating noticeably faster in her chest. The cold sweat that had broken out on her skin felt colder and wetter still.

“What?” asked Junko innocently, looking searchingly at Katherine. “What’s the matter there? Something wrong, hrrmmm? Just had some uncomfortable little flashbacks there a second ago, didn’t you? Guilty conscience, much!?”

“Katherine…?” asked Perona, her voice tinged with concern behind her, “Are you sure you’re…feeling ok?”

“Yeah, are you suuuuuure?” taunted Junko, seemingly going through Remilia’s body as she strode up to Katherine directly. “Because…I think you’re getting shorter.”

“N-no…” said Katherine out loud, feeling a stab of fear as she saw Junko’s face rising slightly above her own. In the background, Remilia was looking bigger as well. Katherine shut her eyes for a moment as she backed harder into the door frame.

“Yeah, DEFinitely shorter,” whispered Junko’s playful voice in her ear. “Oh, and smaller too.”

Katherine’s clothes certainly felt looser around her. She abruptly opened her eyes. Junko wasn’t there anymore; Katherine found herself staring at the slightly-concerned face of Perona, who had gotten up from her desk and come over to inspect her boss. There was no question: the 5’4 Perona and the 5’3 Remilia looked much bigger to Katherine than they had before. It would have been subtle to anyone else, but to Katherine, who was looking out for these kinds of things, it was more than obvious. The top of Remilia’s head, before even with Katherine’s eyes, was now definitely higher, about the height of her forehead. And Perona, who at 5’4 had been even closer to Katherine’s height before…well, Katherine could tell that she was still taller than her, but only by a smidgen. Katherine could have sworn, too, that Perona’s figure looked…could it be…a little fuller!? She had always looked skinny, fit, and healthy, but now…Katherine couldn’t help but think that she was looking at some actual curvy definition around Perona’s hips. And her ass…?! Was that her ass, peeking around behind the curve of her upper thighs there? Katherine couldn’t tell for sure, but it certainly looked like Perona had gained a little weight. Remilia, too, looked a bit fuller than before…with slightly larger breasts and…a little bit of a bubble butt, starting to poke out there!?

‘No,’ thought Katherine to herself, taking a deep breath as she fought to regain control, ‘There’s no way….no WAY that Junko is…taking my size and…and giving it to them. That’s…that’s just crazy…she can’t do that! That can’t happen! I’m just seeing things now.’

“Katherine?” ventured Perona, peering closer at her.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry,” said Katherine, trying to push the discombobulation out of her voice. “I just…haha, I think I need to just sit down at my desk and…maybe get a drink of water and…start working. Gotta get out ahead of the day, you know?”

“Oh sure…sure!” said Perona, nodding. “Remilia, get Ms. Katherine some water, ok?”

“Ok auntie,” answered Remilia, but before she turned to leave, she narrowed her gaze at Katherine, and with a jolt, Katherine both saw and FELT Remilia’s eyes going up and down her body, as if she was taking stock of what had just happened. Katherine knew that she had just shrunk again, but surely…surely it was subtle enough for them not to have noticed it!? But the way Remilia was looking at her, in that deliberate, searching way, made Katherine think that the clever teenager had indeed seen something. She had no way of knowing, however, and a moment later was sitting down at her desk, breathing a sigh of relief that she was alone once again. She looked around her office for signs of Junko, but she didn’t seem to be anywhere.

Katherine turned on her computer and put her face in her hands as she waited for the machine to boot up. She had just gotten to work, and already she felt totally exhausted. Even just thinking about the horrible events of the previous day had been enough to sap most of her energy. And she had the dreadful feeling that it was all just beginning. She looked down at her arms…her wristwatch, which had been tight earlier that morning, was now slightly loose. She tightened it in a flash of anger.

‘Fine,’ thought Katherine savagely to herself, ‘If this is the way Junko wants to play me…FINE. I can take it. Bring it on, bitch.’

A light tap at the door brought Katherine back from her thoughts. Remilia was there with her water.

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 4 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 3

For a second, Katherine felt totally caught off guard. She had forgotten about Perona telling Remilia to get her a glass of water, and, upon entering her office, she had inwardly breathed a sigh of relief that she could finally be alone. Having Perona and Remilia both staring at her, scrutinizing her, as she dealt with Junko (invisible to everyone but her), made Katherine so much more anxious than she already was. At least in her office she could be alone and cloistered with her thoughts…but there was Remilia, at the door.

The 18-year-old tapped at the door again, and Katherine brushed off a twinge of annoyance that spasmed up inside her. She knew it was just her nerves getting the better of her, and she knew that she couldn’t take her fears and frustrations off on the teenager. Even though Remilia was quite precocious, Katherine was sure that the girl’s sidelong glance at her a minute before hadn’t been significant. Remilia couldn’t REALLY be privy to Katherine getting smaller, could she?

“Uh, come in!” Katherine called out, making an effort to make her voice sound as normal as possible. The doorknob immediately rotated, the door gave way, and in stepped the gorgeous Remilia, carrying a full glass of water in her hand. Katherine blinked and smiled brightly at her, again having to make a conscious effort to appear light and cheery. Her sleepless night weighed heavily down on her face, and on her entire body…and that, coupled with the latent fear that Junko could appear again at any moment, made it hard for Katherine to appear peppy and buoyant. But the immediate cause for concern, at the forefront of Katherine’s mind, was the expression on Remilia’s face. If Katherine had been hoping that the teen hadn’t seized on something she had seen a minute before, then those hopes were now being dashed upon jagged rocks. Remilia had a slow, searching grin on her face, and her big, dark brown eyes were narrowed penetratingly, sharply, straight at Katherine’s face. Her eyes once again travelled slowly up and down Katherine’s body; it looked, for all the world, that the crafty teenager knew a secret she wasn’t supposed to know.

“Oh! Thanks so much Remilia,” said Katherine, feeling it necessary to ignore Remilia’s expression and keep up the pretense of normalcy. Besides, this was her office! Hell, she was the Office Manager of this whole company! What did it matter if this little teenager got some idea in her head!? “I forgot about the water for a minute there, haha.”

Remilia didn’t immediately respond; she just walked silently up to Katherine’s desk and passed her the glass of water. Katherine accepted it with an amiable smile, and immediately drank about half the glass down, in an evident desire to show her appreciation. In reality, of course, Katherine was just taking the time to analyze Remilia’s presence some more. The girl was behaving strangely…just standing there by her desk, watching her drink. This wasn’t like the Remilia that Katherine remembered, the one that was always talking, talking, talking, about something or other.

“Ahhhhh…I needed that,” Katherine sighed out after gulping down the water. She put the glass down on the opposite side of her desk, but in doing so, she nearly jumped out of her skin, because, there again, was Junko, seemingly materialized out of thin air. The pigtailed demon was sitting on the far end of her desk, her shapely legs dangling off the edge, eyeing Katherine joyously with those pale blue orbs.

“Oh my godddd!” cackled Junko, clearly in one of her more playful moods, “I can’t believe you just drank all that down! Don’t you realize that I slipped some drops of verrrrrry special formula in there, without the girl seeing, of course…oh geeeeeez, I can’t wait to see what THIS next spurt’ll be like! Oooooooo I really shouldn’t be allowed to have this much fun!”

Katherine’s face reddened in panic, and she was about to open her mouth and respond to the demon before she remembered that she must always remember NOT to talk to Junko when there were other people about. The last thing Katherine needed right now was other people thinking that she was going insane.

“You look different,” came Remilia’s calm voice, oddly incisive for one so young, and it compelled Katherine to turn away from Junko.

“Oh…haha, yeah, your aunt already mentioned that,” she chuckled, allowing a bit of the irritation she was feeling to leak out into her voice. She didn’t really appreciate how forward this usually-polite young teen was behaving.

“I didn’t get any sleep last night,” Katherine continued, looking towards her computer screen as she began opening her email. “And Remilia, when you get to be as old as I am…haha, well, your beauty sleep REALLY starts to matter.”

“It’s not that,” said Remilia instantly, stepping closer still to Katherine’s desk, once again sweeping over Katherine’s body deliberately with her eyes.

“Hoho! I think she knows, Katherine!” guffawed Junko, rocking back and forth in place on the edge of Katherine’s desk as she swung up feet up jubilantly. “It’s only the first day, and already, the teenager’s got you pegged!”

“Oh, well…what is it then, Remilia?” asked Katherine, her eyes still focused on her computer screen as she defiantly began sifting through the barrage of morning emails. She wasn’t going to give Junko the benefit of a reaction…not right now. “And make it quick, alright? I’ve got a heavy load of work to get through today.” She was trying her best to balance a good-natured approach to Remilia’s penetrating curiosity with a firm and decidedly adult imposition of her own authority.

Remilia took one more step up to Katherine’s desk and then leaned down on it, so that she was looking straight into Katherine’s face. This gesture from the young girl was impossible for Katherine not to react to, and she broke her eyes away from her computer, locking them onto Remilia’s, which did not blink as she spoke the next words:

“You got shorter.”

Katherine blinked up at her. She heard Junko giggling at the other end of her desk, but right now, Katherine knew that she had to focus all her energy on getting Remilia under control. She tried to start by breaking into a smile, and she started chuckling, shaking her head.

“Heheh, well you know what they say — you start shrinking when you get older, and —”

“But you’re like only 40,” Remilia interrupted, still staring down hard at Katherine, unblinking. “That’s not very old at all. People only start shrinking when they’re like 80.”

Katherine stopped chuckling and arched her eyebrows, consciously forcing herself to keep smiling. She decided that it was best to go on the offensive a little.

“Oh, you were…you were being serious there, huh?” she asked the teen, smiling wryly up at her. “I actually look smaller to you?”

“So young, yet so serious already,” came Junko’s empty voice from the other end of the desk. Katherine glanced over, and saw that Junko was staring vacantly into space. “The post-industrial age has overstimulated our youth to the point that they’re overcome with the crushing realities of a life where all the physical essentials are freely provided, but the spiritual essentials are vaporized into the atmosphere, impossible to access or touch. So sad…so, so sad…”

“Would you just —” came Katherine’s aggressive reply, as she turned on Junko. She had already had enough of the demon’s crazy ramblings, and had been about to tell Junko to “shut up,” when she remembered that the demon girl was invisible to everyone but her. Katherine turned back to Remilia quickly, who was looking at her quizzically, and she tried to recover herself.

“Would you just…uh, appreciate, Remilia,” Katherine said, trying to make it all work, “How much…YOU’VE been growing recently? Haha, I mean, you were DEFINITELY much shorter when I saw you last, but like you said, you’ve been growing a lot recently, so…haha, so of course I’m going to look smaller to you.”

Remilia darted her eyes over to where Junko was sitting, and for a moment, Katherine actually thought that the teenager might be able to see her. But a split second later, Remilia had turned her eyes back to Katherine, narrowing them again. Katherine was unnerved by how perceptive and fearless this young woman was.

“I don’t think so,” Remilia declared, shaking her head. She blinked her big brown eyes, and a delightful smile emerged on her face. “I KNOW I’m getting bigger and taller, but I think that YOU’RE actually shrinking too.”

“Haha, well alright Remilia,” chuckled Katherine, feeling deeply, coldly disturbed inside herself as she turned back to her emails. “Whatever you say.”

There was a silence that followed between them, with Junko sighing out several times in depressed despair on the edge of Katherine’s desk, as she stared out into a void somewhere beyond the walls of the office. Katherine found it easy enough to ignore Junko when she was in this dark mood, especially when she wasn’t speaking, but just then, she suddenly had the sensation that her clothes were feeling a little baggier. Her watch slipped up her arm a little bit, even though she had just tightened it a couple minutes before, and, with a slow, horrible kind of drawling realization, Katherine felt like her office chair was slowly absorbing her, eating her…and she knew that she was shrinking again.

Now actively shrinking, her stomach twisting and tightening in panic, Katherine knew that she had to tell the young girl to leave, and quick, but the teen beat her to it.

“Stand up!” chirped Remilia.

“Excuse me?” Katherine forced out her best exhaled impression of a laugh.

“Stand…up!” repeated Remilia, standing up straight and tall herself. To her horror, Katherine saw that the young woman’s limbs looked longer and fuller than they had ever been, even more so than they had looked mere minutes before, when she had been shrinking again. She looked desperately over at Junko for some sort of verification that this size exchange was, in fact, taking place, but the demon girl had vanished without a trace. And just like that, Katherine felt her shrinking come to an abrupt halt. She sat up as high as she could in her chair, but she had definitely lost some height…perhaps even more than she had lost previously. She thought of the tape measure in her desk drawer, and she longed desperately to measure herself, to see how bad the last spurt had been.

“Uhh…Remilia, heheh,” she said, now not bothering to hide the adult condescension in her voice, “I really don’t have time to play this morning, alright? Like I said, I’ve got waaaaay too much work to do. Maybe some other time, ok? Now why don’t you go ahead and go back to Perona’s —”

“I don’t wanna play,” cut in Remilia, thrusting out her chest (which, to Katherine’s dismay, was now maybe a B-cup), “I just want to measure myself up against you…I think I’m as tall as you are now!”

“Uhm…heh, well how about this?” proposed Katherine, starting to sweat under her baggier clothes, “You make some good progress on your schoolwork this morning, ok…and I get my work done, and then maybe we can have a little…measurement fun this afternoon, alright? Sound good to you?”

Remilia looked down at Katherine doubtfully, with the hint of a smirk on her face, that seemed to acknowledge that Katherine had won temporarily. Katherine locked eyes with her for a moment, and then smiled and turned back to her screen, desperate to be rid of her.

“Deal,” Remilia asserted, and without wasting any more time, the teen had turned heel out of the office, closing the door with energy behind her. Katherine felt the vibration of the closing door run through her body, and she briefly felt sick to her stomach. It was only morning, and already, this is what everything had come to!? She was being cross-examined, pressed…intimidated, by Perona’s 18-year-old niece?? Not to mention the fact that she had definitely undergone another shrinking spurt just then, right in front of the scrutinizing teen.

Katherine looked savagely around her office, searching angrily for any sign of Junko, so she could give that little demon bitch a piece of her mind. But there wasn’t any indication whatsoever that Katherine had company in her office, and so she took a few extra seconds to breathe and get her bearings. She had to remind herself that she still wasn’t sure if Junko was some kind of crazy mirage in her head, and that all of her supposed shrinking thus far had all been a dramatic mental reaction to the psychic stress and trauma of what she had just gone through with her late husband, with Clayton, and with that horrid Asmodeus family.

‘But demons exist Katherine,’ a little voice piped up inside her head. ‘You know this now…and Junko…she’s real. You know this too. There’s no way around it.’

“No?!” Katherine exclaimed out loud to herself, abruptly standing up from her desk as she opened her drawer. “No way around it, huh? Well let’s just see about this now!”

She thrust her hand into her drawer, digging around the pens and binder clips and other accoutrements until she found what she was looking for: the flexible measuring tape that she had kept in her drawer ever since she had supervised a t-shirt fitting for her team as a part of a community outreach program. She unravelled the tape measure hurriedly as soon as she snatched it up, almost stumbling over to the nearest wall so that she could measure herself. Before she got too absorbed in this task, however, she remembered that the last thing she wanted was to draw attention to herself…and she realized that her office blinds were still open. And was that…was that Remilia, peeking through them?

Katherine strode over to the windows, the unfurled tape measure still dangling awkwardly from her hand, and she thought that she caught the sight of the teenager quickly fleeing the window, around the corner of the office hallway…but Katherine couldn’t be sure. Was she seeing things? Had it only been a shadow? She quickly twisted the blinds closed, feeling a fresh injection of anger at her situation, and how it was making her behave. She was the Office Manager at A&W Marketing, for god sakes! What on earth was she doing, letting a little teenager get to her like this?

‘But she’s not so little anymore, is she?’ came that tiny voice in her head again. It occurred to Katherine that this little voice sounded an awful lot like Junko, but at this point, she wasn’t about to give that demon any more of her power. After ensuring that her door was locked, she set her jaw straight and stomped over to the far wall of her office, kicking her shoes off as she stood up tall against the wall. She marked her height at the top of her head with her finger and then stepped back a little, making a tiny notch in the wall with her fingernail where her finger had been. And now, the tape measure…

Katherine’s heart started beating faster as she extended the measuring tape down, stepping on the end of it with her foot and then slowly, deliberately inching it up the wall. On and on, up and up it went…36 inches…48 inches…60 inches…Katherine was starting to feel ok. There was still plenty of space to go…she could feel the weight lifting from her shoulders, from her entire body. Maybe all of this WAS just a dream, some kind of psychotic ruse she was going through. Maybe she had imagined everyth—

65-and-a-half inches.

The measuring tape had run out of room. Katherine looked down in alarm. Nothing was amiss — the end of the tape measure was right under her foot, where the wall began, and it went straight up, ending at the little notch she had just made in the wall with her fingernail. 65-and-a-half inches!? Just over 5’5?? Katherine felt herself beginning to panic. She dropped the tape measure and checked her height again, over and over, just to make sure that she had calculated her initial height correctly. Each time, her finger was right at the little notch she had made. Her eyes widening in horror, she took a step back from the wall, gaping at how short the mark on the wall actually looked to her, from her vantage point.

So it was all real. Once again, the nightmare had been proven true…she WAS shrinking, and she had just gone through a spurt that had seen her lose at least a full inch of height in a matter of seconds. To say nothing, of course, of the obvious weight that she had lost. Katherine looked down at her clothes, which were now (at least to her) starting to look quite roomy. She felt her hips in a series of despairing gestures, and it was clear that the curve and fullness of her figure was beginning to markedly diminish. And her wristwatch…it was sliding all over her forearm again. Katherine grit her teeth as she tightened it yet again, for the second time that morning. How could she possibly ignore this all now!? There was no way around it.

“Hah! You think you have it bad right now?” came the sharp, derisive laugh of Junko, “Wait until you getta load of Perona!”

“What the—…wh-where…where ARE you!?” shouted Katherine, whirling around like a madwoman in her office, still in her bare feet. “What the FUCK are you doing to me??”

“Oooooh, might wanna keep your volume down there,” Junko laughed musically. “It’s only your first day as my special little assignment…and it would TOTALLY bum me out if you went crazy a few hours into the start of my project. The ravages of true despair are only enjoyable when the subject fights with every weapon in their arsenal, only to see them all, one by one, fall by the wayside as pitiful and hopeless imitators of the single, inescapable truth of the human condition: that total, lasting despair that waves its dark and glorious design through every strand and fabric of human ambition!”

Katherine was turning around and around wildly, the anger boiling inside her as she tried to locate the source of Junko's trilled words. The demon girl was speaking in such a sweetly mellifluous high pitch that Katherine almost felt herself calming down on the inside. Such a bright, charming teenage voice would have otherwise been a source of delight, but it was the words that Junko was saying that made Katherine’s anger start to boil over. She knew the demon was taunting her, and it was starting to make her feel quite crazy indeed.

“You won’t break me,” Katherine growled under her breath through gritted teeth as she forced herself to sit back down at her desk. “You think you’re getting to me, but you’re not.”

“Oh I KNOW I’m getting to you, Katherine!” laughed Junko. A sudden popping sound came from the ceiling, and Katherine looked up to see Junko poking her double-pigtailed blond head out of the air vent in the far corner of the office.

“Oooo, hiding in the air vent,” came Katherine’s acrid, sarcastic response, as she settled herself determinedly into her work. “REALLY clever there, Junko…reeeeeally sophisticated. What is this, hide and seek?”

“No, you diminishing, over-the-hump, has-been!” cackled Junko meanly, retreating back into the air vent and shutting the ceiling grate closed with a bang. “I wouldn’t expect a 40-year-old woman, whose best years are behind her, who can’t find a younger man because she’s starting to get VISIBLE wrinkles, to understand or accept the game that I’M playing! Hahaha, ohhhh no, Katherine Williamson…our little game has just begun.”

“Just…shut up, will you?” said Katherine in a muted voice, blinking at her screen as she strove with all her power to push Junko out of her head. The demon’s words had hurt, though…there was no denying that. Junko’s malice had come as a shock to Katherine, who hadn’t yet realized that she could be so cruel at the drop of a hat…but apparently she could, and Katherine had to admit, as she ground herself into her work, how close to home Junko’s words had been. As an older woman, she DID have trouble finding younger men to go on dates with. She was a beautiful middle-aged woman, yes, but it seemed like all the cute, hot younger men these days were dead-set on dating little starlets who looked like they were a few months past their 18th birthday. As a 40-year-old with wrinkles…(yes, Katherine thought, deflated, visible wrinkles), well, she didn’t stand much of a chance anymore. And even though she knew that Junko was simply there to torment her, the truth of the demon’s words stung.

Somehow, Katherine managed to actually get some work done that morning, and well into the afternoon. Junko had apparently decided to go occupy herself elsewhere, even though Katherine sometimes got the sense that the demon girl was watching her, through the vent, through the blinds, under her door…anywhere, really. Katherine knew enough to realize that if she focused too much on it, she WOULD actually lose her mind. And in that sense, at least, Junko was right. She really did need to put up a fight. Soon she was absorbed in her work, and before she knew it, Katherine noticed that she needed to go check up on Perona, to see how her tasks were going.

‘Just…take a deep breath, and…take it easy,’ Katherine thought to herself, rising up out of her chair and making her way to the door. She hadn’t realized it before, but she hadn’t risen from her chair at all in the past four hours. It was a kind of “safety pod” — as long as she was in the chair, no one could tell that she had shrunk. But her professional duties overcame her anxieties, and she resolved to meet any questions or challenged head-on. She was the boss here, and no one…NO ONE…could get under her skin.

“Wowwww,” breathed Junko’s voice at her ear as Katherine opened her office door, “I bet everything looks a little…BIGGER than it did before, huh?”

Katherine shut her eyes briefly and then opened them again after a couple seconds. She wasn’t even going to look at Junko, even though she knew the demon girl was leering at her over towards her right shoulder. And so Katherine ignored her, pressing on down the hall and straight into Perona’s office.

“Oh! K-Katherine!” Perona’s anxious exclamation made Katherine feel warm and vindicated…and in charge. The Assistant Office Manager had apparently been surfing through cat videos on the internet when her boss came in, and she quickly (but too late) tried to change the tabs on her computer. Usually, Katherine would have expressed her frustration at such idleness, but in her current situation she felt her mouth curling into a smile. It felt good to inspire that kind of anxious reaction.

“S-Sorry!” continued Perona, fumbling around with the papers on her desk as she blushed, letting out an awkward, air-headed laugh. “Hahaha, I was, uhh…just, uhh…haha, looking up some…some stuff.”

“Some…stuff,” repeated Katherine, her eyebrows going up. “Ok Perona, so…what I THOUGHT I saw when I walked in was you watching, um…w-watching…uhhhh…v-videos of…of…”

But Katherine wasn’t able to finish her planned take-down, because a strange expression had developed on Perona’s face. Her anxiety upon seeing Katherine had vanished, and in its place, a curious expression was starting to materialize, an expression Katherine couldn’t quite read. Was it a pausing smile…? A brow-creasing smirk? No, none of those, surely…But whatever it was, Katherine didn’t like it.

And now, Perona was standing up. Katherine had to bite her tongue as she fought to keep her mouth closed. Her Assistant Office Manager was noticeably taller, but it wasn’t just that. She was CURVIER all over, particularly in her ass, hips, and breasts, and as Perona made her way over, Katherine couldn’t help but notice the alluring and inescapable wobble and jiggle in Perona’s hips, and the arrestingly erotic way her newly-bulbous and fleshy ass cheeks bounced and undulated behind her, up and down, up and down. It didn’t matter that Perona was walking TOWARDS her — her ass was already so noticeably bigger that Katherine could see it moving behind her stride.

Katherine could feel the moisture evaporate out of her throat as her heart started beating faster and faster. She felt rooted to the spot, unable to move, as Perona appeared bigger and bigger, with each step towards her she made.

“I heard you, like…shouting at someone in your office,” Perona said, her eyebrows creasing searchingly. “But your door’s been closed the whole time. And…and hey wait…waaaaaaait a second. Something’s going on here, Katherine. Uh, what…hehheh, uhhh, what’s up with all THIS!?”

Perona’s mouth had now definitely twitched into something like a cat-like smile. She didn’t seem to know what was going on, but evidently, she was enjoying it, whatever it was. She had reached her boss, and now the truth was clear: a day before, Katherine had been a full 4 inches taller than the skinny blond. But now, Perona had curves…she had a big ass to boot…and both women were the exact same height.

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 6 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 4

Katherine just stood there, unable to move, unable to do anything except stare straight forward at Perona and gape her assistant’s face. Katherine wasn’t used to this kind of interaction at all. For one thing, she was accustomed to staring down at Perona…a good deal down. Up until this moment, Katherine hadn’t realized how much she had taken her height advantage over Perona for granted. She had just…always been taller, bigger, bustier…but now, they were the exact same height, and there could be no doubt that Perona now boasted the bustier curves, the more rounded breasts, and unquestionably the rounder, juicer ass. Katherine glanced down at her breasts, and to her horror she realized that they seemed to have gotten smaller and atrophied, just like the rest of her body.

“Ka…uh…Katherine,” came Perona’s awkward chuckle, “Uhm…”

“What, Perona?” Katherine responded immediately, with more venom and energy than she had intended. The truth was, in the moment, Katherine was angrier at Junko than she was at her assistant. But Junko was nowhere to be found, and Perona’s silly little giggle, with all that privileged gossipy little casualness dripping out of her mouth, just enraged Katherine even further.

“I just…uhh,huhuh…just look at us, Katherine,” Perona giggled simply, spreading her hands out, palm-upward, indicating to the fact that they were the same height.

“Yeah, what?” Katherine retorted, standing up as tall as she could and putting her hands authoritatively on her hips. “What of it, Perona? You’ve got something specific to say to me, or maybe you’ve got those client lists early for me, like I asked?”

Perona’s eyes travelled slowly up and down Katherine’s body, a simple action that made Katherine even more upset. The fact that Perona wasn’t immediately answering her, or at least trying to make excuses for herself, told Katherine that her assistant had already detected a shift in their power dynamic. Now, because Katherine was shorter — or because she was taller (or both) — Perona clearly felt like she didn’t owe her boss the same immediate response. And then, when Perona did make eye contact with Katherine, she too stood up straight, as straight as she could, so that she emphasized how they were actually the same height.

“Uhm…heheh, no, I don’t have those yet,” chuckled Perona airily, her eyes still going over Katherine’s body, “But…wow! Seriously Katherine — are you seeing this!? We’re the same height!”

“I’m aware,” said Katherine through clenched teeth, “That’s what it looks like.”

“Looks like!?” laughed Perona, stepping closer toward Katherine and starting to orbit her. “Uh, no…I think…uhm…yep…yep! I’m pretty sure we’re the exact same height, Katherine!”

And stepping forward with unusual brazenness, Perona stood up straight next to Katherine and drew a line over the top of her head to Katherine’s, showing quite clearly that their heights were the same. Katherine fought the urge to smack Perona clean in the face, and she bit her tongue, reminding herself to stay cool through the whole situation.

“Well be that as it may,” replied Katherine dismissively after her deep breath, “That doesn’t give you an excuse to watch cat videos when y-you should be…should be doing your…important work.”

Katherine couldn’t help but trail off, because Remilia had just waltzed into the room. Her face immediately brightened into a knowing smirk when she saw what was going on.

“Remilia! Check this out!” exclaimed Perona, drawing the line between her head and Katherine’s again. “We’re the same height! Can you believe that!? I don’t even know how that’s, like, possible!”

“Yeah, and it’s not just height, you know,” quipped Remilia, narrowing her eyes at Katherine like she saw right through her. “You’re bigger too, auntie.”

“Bigger?” asked Perona blankly, her eyebrows coming together as she looked down at her body. “Now hold on Remilia…that’s not really a polite thing to…to uhhh…hmmmm…you know what? Uhhh…geeez, this is crazy, but I think you’re right! I mean, uh, Katherine!? Is she right!? She’s right, isn’t she??”

Perona was twisting and turning around a bit manically now, trying to get a good look at her backside, even as she realized for the first time that her niece was telling the truth.

“Of course I’m right,” chuckled Remilia arrogantly, turning her eyes back to Katherine. “Aren’t I?”

Katherine balked at being called by her first name by this upstart young woman. But she was realizing with horror that Perona wasn’t the only one who had gotten taller and bigger — Remilia had as well, to the point where it looked like she was only an inch or so shorter than Katherine. Remilia’s breasts and hips certainly looked rounder and more substantial…to say nothing of her ass. Just like Perona’s, Remilia’s butt had become noticeably larger, a fact that Remilia herself seemed to be intimately familiar with.

“Yeah, I’m not sure what’s going on, auntie,” chimed Remilia, turning sideways, so that Katherine could get a good look at her newly-juicy ass, and giving her cheeks a little shake, so that Katherine saw them tremble and quiver, “But I think it’s pretty safe to say that the two of us have had…SIMULTANEOUS growth spurts…and Katherine here has had…well, haha, the opposite.”

“The opposite?” asked Perona, getting confused again. “I, uh…I’m not so sure, Rem. I think it’s maybe just that WE got bigger and —”

“Nope, it’s both,” interrupted Remilia. “I can tell. Look at her clothes. They’re getting all baggy on her. Haha, wow, it’s so obvious.”

“Hey…look,” said Katherine, smiling and huffing out a laugh to try and hide the desperation in her voice, “I don’t really care WHAT’S going on with…with all this weird height stuff, ok? I mean, uhh…clearly something’s up, and…and I’ll probably go to the doctor tomorrow, just to get myself checked up — and I suggest the two of you do the same — but…uh, but the reality is that…uh, that we have work to do here, and…and we don’t really need these distractions right now, alright?”

“Goodness me!” chirped Junko, suddenly emerging from underneath Perona’s desk and sitting in her empty chair. “The way this Office Manager takes control of all potential situations really inspires me to dig in and push for that one hundred and ten percent of effort that every employee needs to give in order to ensure that a satisfactory product keeps the client base not only satisfied, but also hungry for more!”

Katherine stared angrily past Perona at Junko, and tensed her jaw shut, reminding herself that she wouldn’t be doing herself any favors if she engaged the demon right now. In any case, she knew that Junko was just trying to tempt her, to egg her on to her own destruction. Katherine knew that if she could just keep pretending that Junko wasn’t there, she would be fine…wouldn’t she!?

“Heheh…wow, this is, like…crazy!” laughed Perona, still walking around her boss, actively ignoring the mini-speech she had just given. “I wonder what’s going on?”

“I TOLD you, Perona,” repeated Katherine tersely, “We can worry about all that another day. Right now, I need you to focus on those —”

“A true leader always keeps her eyes on the prize!” sang Junko, swiveling herself around in Perona’s chair.

“Th-those…uhh…those client lists,” stuttered Katherine, starting to sweat. “Those lists for, uhm…for…”

“Especially as a woman in the workplace, nothing less than total dedication to the task at hand, a ruthless and relentless hunger to eliminate the action items, one by one, until all goals have been met!” cackled Junko. The demon girl was shaking her head back and forth as she continued swiveling in the chair, making her huge blond pigtails fly all over the place. Katherine couldn’t believe that she was the only one who could see and hear all this happening — Junko was literally insane.

“Yeah, yeah, the lists, right,” chuckled Perona, waving Katherine off with her hand, “But, KATHERINE, I mean, come on — maybe you should, like, take the rest of the day off and, uh…and go to the doctor now. Haha, I mean, this can’t be normal, right?”

“She can’t even complete a sentence,” muttered Remilia, her eyes narrowing again at Katherine, who blinked and looked away from Junko to Remilia, who was now nearly as big as she was. The way that Remilia was looking at her made Katherine’s blood run cold. This girl was SHARP. She knew that SOMETHING was going on — Katherine had seen how Remilia had noticed her starting past Perona at something…something in Perona’s apparently empty chair.

“What’s over there?” asked Remilia suddenly, her eyes fixed hard on Katherine’s face, studying it intensely.

“I…w-what?” asked Katherine blankly, trying to ignore how close Perona was standing to her, and how much her assistant was getting a kick out of this whole situation. But it was impossible to ignore Remilia’s blunt question.

“You’re staring over at something in auntie’s chair,” said Remilia in a dead-pan voice. “What are you looking at?”

Perona immediately turned to look at her chair, and, like Remilia, she saw nothing. But Katherine was now visibly sweating now — she could see Junko doing whirls in the chair, cackling to herself as she kept her eyes intently on Katherine. It was like the demon was daring her to give herself away, to prove to Perona and Remilia that she was losing her mind.

“Once again, an instance of an aging generation with its back against the wall, pinned there by the onslaught of savvy young minds, who are more interested in discovering truth than respecting their elders.” Junko was babbling on in a laughing drawl, like she was commentating on the current situation for an audience. Katherine, however, was fully aware that Junko was just tempting her to lose her composure and yell…and so, with great difficulty, Katherine swallowed the lump in her throat and turned back toward Remilia, giving the young woman a forced little smile.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Remilia,” Katherine said in a forced, sweet voice, “But whatever you THINK I’m looking at, the fact is that your aunt ” — and here Katherine turned to Perona, who was looking down, comparing their bodies — “Should be IN that seat, and doing her work, now, shouldn’t she?”

Perona didn’t seem to have heard Katherine, and for the next several moments seemed to be lost in the body comparisons. They was certainly a noticeable difference now; even Katherine, as she looked expectantly at Perona, wasn’t able to avoid registering that Perona’s wide hips and large, padded ass were now almost bigger than hers…an alarming realization in and of itself, since Perona had always been a skinny, fit little thing.

“Oh…uh…heheh, sorry Katherine,” mumbled Perona through a sheepish little smile, finally having caught on to what he boss had been saying. “I just…heh, yeah…wow, I just had to, uhm…was just curious to check all that out, haha.”

“Yes, yes, it’s all very curious, very interesting,” nodded Katherine, who was beginning to feel herself taking charge of the situation again. As such, the annoyance and irritation were now becoming more prominent in her voice. “And I’ll definitely get myself checked out…but Perona, please. Those client lists?”

“Yeah…haha, yeah, of course, definitely,” agreed Perona, nodding as she made her way back to her chair. “It’s just that this is really amazing, Katherine. Like, I’ve never heard of…anything like this before.”

“Well me neither,” answered Katherine swiftly, looking hard at Junko, who had just put her hands over her mouth, feigning fear, as Perona’s enlarged ass descended down towards the chair. “I just…yeah, I’ll make sure I figure out what’s going on,” Katherine continued, halting for a moment as Perona appeared to sit down directly on top of Junko, who made a funny little show of flailing about, as if she was pinned down by Perona’s butt. Katherine blinked and turned towards Remilia, who was still eying her with that same suspicious stare. It was clear that she was fully aware that Katherine was hiding something, and Remilia looked to be doubly-prepared to find out what the secret was. Katherine didn’t feel comfortable looking at Remilia for too long (since the eye contact required her to keep that condescending smile plastered across her face), and when she looked back at Perona, Junko was gone.

“But in the meantime —” Katherine added, but Perona was already waving her hand casually, even as she looked down and jiggled her butt back and forth in the chair, clearly noticing (and enjoying) how much more her bulk fit into the cushioned seat.

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll get those, um…client lists to you as soon as…I can,” said Perona. Her eyes were now going back and forth between Katherine and Remilia. “You know…haha!” she added, her face brightening into a puzzled smile, “I think…I think Remilia is JUST ABOUT as big as you are, Katherine! Hahaha, wow, I hadn’t even noticed how close it was until just now, seeing you two side by side. How on earth could this —”

“Ok, I’d LOVE to stay for the chit chat,” interrupted Katherine, turning on her heel and leaving Perona’s office, “But there’s a LOT still to get to today. Hunker down and focus, alright, Perona?”

Katherine had to take multiple steps away before she heard Perona give a halfhearted, chuckling, “Oh-kay, Katherine!” As soon as she got out of the office, Katherine wiped her forehead with her hand; she couldn’t believe how much she had been sweating through that whole exchange. The craziness of the height and size comparisons were bad enough, but she knew that it was really the presence of Junko in there, with all her madcap, crazy, meandering dialogue, that was driving her up the wall. That…and Remilia. Katherine suddenly grew fearful again. The last thing she wanted was for that nosy girl to follow her out into the hallway, so, without thinking, she made a beeline towards the bathroom, reasoning that she needed to wash her face off, while simultaneously escaping the possibility of Remilia accosting her in the hallway.

Less than half a minute later, Katherine was splashing cold water on her face, staring at herself in the bathroom mirror. It was still her…aside from the dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep, Katherine knew that the face staring back at her was still…HER. She had been subconsciously afraid that she wouldn’t recognize her own reflection in the mirror, after all the shrinking. But now, bolstered by the invigorating effect of the fresh cold water on her face, Katherine could feel herself rallying. Yes, she was shorter. Yes, she was smaller. But she was still herself, and nothing Junko could do would ever take that away from her. She had made her choices, and the demon was not going to be able to guilt-trip her into losing her mind, or her sense of identity.

Abruptly, the bathroom door opened, and Katherine saw, in the reflection of the mirror, Remilia stepping into the room authoritatively. Her shoes clacked against the bathroom tile, echoing off the walls. Katherine’s burgeoning feelings of control sputtered — Remilia had a hard look on her face.

“What’re you hiding?” Remilia demanded, putting her hands on her newly-enlarged hips.

“Hiding?” Katherine asked, her back still turned as she stared at her in the mirror. “Remilia…what…what’s gotten into you?” Katherine bent down and splashed more cold water on her face. This girl didn’t know. She had no basis to say anything…and Katherine was going to keep it that way.

“Nothing,” answered Remilia mildly, keeping her hands on her hips. “I should be asking you the same question. Ever since you got here this morning, everything’s been weird.”

“Well,” declared Katherine, smiling at her in the mirror, “Of course, there’s definitely something…odd going on. But don’t worry, Remilia. I can tell that you’re a little on edge about whatever’s going on, but don’t worry, I’ll get to the bottom of it, no problem. And, I mean, for what it’s worth, I wouldn’t worry that you’re a little taller, and…uh…and maybe gained a few pounds just now. It looks good on you! You look great!”

Katherine was satisfied with her clever attempts to put Remilia back in her place as the subordinate figure, but the young woman was having none of it.

“Oh, I’m not worried,” she replied immediately, looking down at her body and shifted her weight back and forth, so that her hips, ass, and breasts ass visibly jiggled. “I’m not worried at ALL. In fact, I LOVE how I look now.” She looked back into the mirror at Katherine, and the intensity of her eyes chilled Katherine to the bone. “And I’m looking forward to more.”

“To…more?” asked Katherine blankly.

“Oh yeah, to more,” repeated Remilia simply. “See, I KNOW something’s up with you, Katherine. Something that’s making YOU smaller…and me and my aunt BIGGER. I KNOW the two are connected.”

“Oh you know, do you?” said Katherine, her voice suddenly shifting into an irritated snarl as she whipped around to face Remilia directly. “Well you may be sharp, Remilia, but I’m sorry — that doesn’t mean jack SHIT in the real world, ok? You can’t just go around saying these kinds of things without this little thing called EVIDENCE, and I’m sorry, it just doesn’t look like you’ve got any, now, does it?”

“Hmmm, she seems to have hit a nerve,” came Junko’s coldly analytical voice. Gone was the light, playful cheeriness from before — the demon now seemed to be intent on emotionlessly analyzing the situation. Katherine immediately threw her eyes around that bathroom, searching desperately for the source of the sound. Remilia watched her eyes go haywire the whole time.

“I…uh…I don’t…I don’t mean to be blunt with you, Remilia,” said Katherine, her heart sinking as she spied the demon’s two feet under one of the bathroom stalls, with her panties down around her ankles. Was Junko actually sitting on the toilet!?

“I just…you need to learn that sometimes, you just need to let some things go, ok? And that it’s bad manners to pry into other people’s business.”

“But it’s NOT just your business anymore,” replied Remilia quietly, a slow grin starting to creep across her face. “Look at my body, Katherine. Look at my boobs, my hips…look at my butt!”

She turned around, bent over, and gave her shapely ass a little shake. Katherine wasn’t able to help noticing how much it shook and jiggled…maybe not as much as Perona’s, but still.

“Whatever is going on with YOU,” breathed Remilia, turning back around and stepping closer to Katherine, “Is going on with ME too.”

“Oh yeaaaahhhh!” sang Junko from inside the stall. “God it feels amaaaaaazing to let nature do its work. And now, time to FLUSH it all down, down, dowwwnnnnn!”

Katherine heard Junko flush the toilet, and suddenly, she felt herself shrinking again…only this time, it was RIGHT in front of Remilia. The young woman saw what was happening, and as she stared straight into Katherine’s eyes, hands on her hips, she stood up to her maximum height, puffing out her chest, like she was trying everything she had to be taller. Katherine watched helplessly as Remilia’s eyes grew even with hers, and then…ever so surely, rise up above hers. There was nothing Katherine could do — she was watching Remilia grow taller than her in real time, getting curvier and bustier in the process. Katherine’s clothes loosened around her still further, and within ten seconds, it was all over. With cold dread, Katherine saw that she was staring straight forward into Remilia’s lips, which had grown fuller and plusher, and were curved into a knowing smirk.

“Right…” chuckled Remilia, her C-cup-boobs shaking up near Katherine’s shoulders, “I’ll just leave you to…YOUR business, I guess.” She walked away, leaving Kathrine gaping after her, but then turned around, right at the door.

“I’m gonna find out what’s going on, Katherine,” Remilia said determinedly. “You mark my words. Whatever you’re hiding…won’t be hidden for long.”

A second later, Katherine was standing in an empty bathroom…empty, that is, save for Junko’s tapping feet in the stall. She appeared to be pulling up her panties. Katherine clenched her teeth in rage and strode over to the door, flinging it open. She expected to see Junko cowering on the toilet in some kind of playacting helplessness, but instead, she encountered a wild-haired Junko standing directly in front of the door, her eyes blazing, and an aggressive snarl on her face.

Katherine staggered backwards into the sink, with Junko advancing on her.

“Thought you could intimidate me?” growled Junko, bearing her sharp fingernails like claws at Katherine. “Thought you’d take some anger out on me, huh? Well GUESS WHAT!?”

“Wh-what?!” asked Katherine fearfully, after a few moments of awkward silence. The demon had paused in front of Katherine and pouted, furrowing her brow as she looked at the floor. She seemed to have forgotten what she was going to say.

“I…I just caught a different feeling from you,” said Junko, her voice softened as she looked slightly down at Katherine now (who realized that Junko, like Remilia, was now a little taller than she was). “From the future.”

“The…future?” asked Katherine, not understanding.

“Oh yeah,” said Junko, staring at her with those big eyes of hers. “I can see it now, clear as a sparkling mountain stream. You on the ground, all shrunken and skinny…shriveled and pathetic…wallowing in despair that is so deep that you can’t even conceive of it now…and then…you’ll look up at me, your face contorted with all your self-wrought pain, and you’ll BEG me to have sex with you.”

“To have…SEX with YOU!?” burst out Katherine. She shook her head vigorously. “Yeah RIGHT, Junko…you’re insane if you think that’ll ever happen.”

“Oh it will Katherine,” assured the demon, filing her fingernails. “Just you wait…you’re already well on your way. I can see how you think I’m cute.”

“I…do NOT think you’re cute,” Katherine lied. She may have hated Junko, but she definitely didn’t think the demon had chosen an ugly body to inhabit. “And besides,” she continued, “If you think this will be the measure of your success against me, you might as well give up, because it’s never going to happen, especially now that I know it’s your goal. Not the best technique, Junko, haha. Now leave me alone — I’ve got work to do.”

Katherine stormed out of the bathroom, trying to feel vindicated that she had just won a verbal joust with Junko. But her clothes had gotten so baggy around her that she couldn’t feel vindicated about much of anything at all. She took the long route back to her office, so as to avoid going past Perona’s door. Katherine hadn’t seen her assistant yet, but she KNEW, from her own shrink spurt, that Perona had gotten bigger and taller again.

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 8 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 5

The rest of the workday passed by at a snail’s pace for Katherine. She tried to focus on getting work done, on emailing potential clients and higher-up management and keeping the ball rolling on current contracts, but the whole time, she felt like she was a hollow shell of a person, just waiting to have the grotesque reality of her situation exposed by the demon that continued to haunt her. Katherine thanked her stars that no one else could see Junko, but at the same time, the fact that she was the only one privy to Junko’s shenanigans meant that she was in constant danger of appearing insane to those around her. She was already well aware that she had puzzled Perona with her behavior and, even worse, that she had tipped the more astute Remilia off that something was going on.

‘I’m gonna find out what’s going on Katherine,’ Remilia’s words echoed in her head, ‘You mark my words.’

“Oh right,” Katherine said out loud savagely under her breath, “Like you’re gonna be able to figure it all out, Remilia. You’re gonna discover that I’m being haunted by an evil demon who’s shrinking me and growing the women around me…riiiiiight, good luck with that.”

“You know what they say,” chimed in Junko, who was now hanging upside down from the large plant that grew in the corner of Katherine’s office, “Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity!”

“Will you just shut up!?” spat Katherine in Junko’s direction. “Isn’t it enough that you’re shrinking me? Can’t you just leave me alone for…for like an HOUR, at least??”

“Well you see Katherine,” laughed Junko softly, “I wouldn’t really be doing my job really, then, would I?”

“I already feel terrible about what I did to Clayton! There — is that good enough for you!?” Katherine was trying not to sound too desperate, but she had already gotten it in her head that maybe, just maybe, if she were to somehow convince Junko that she felt despair in her situation, she could trick the demon into believing her job was done.

“I KNOW that my decision will…will HAUNT me for the rest of my life!” Katherine continued, spreading her arms out to the demon, showing how loose her clothes were. “And…and I totally accept my punishment that you’ve given me, Junko! It’s…I mean, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to call you “evil” just now…I’m still getting used to my, uh…my poor choices, and having to accept responsibility, and I’ve been weak and deflected that responsibility onto you, which is TOTALLY unfair and…and I’m sorry! Really, I am! And I KNOW that I’ll never really be able to be happy again, living with the choices I’ve made! You’ve…you’ve helped me realize that, Junko, and…and I just have to thank you for that. I feel terrible. I feel…I feel like I’m hitting rock-bottom.”

Junko had been listening to Katherine upside-down, and the demon hadn’t reacted. But when Katherine had said that she was “hitting rock-bottom,” the teenage girl burst into an unrestrained, high-pitched fit of laughter.

“Hahahaha!!! Oh my GODDDDD…hahahahaha!!! That’s…ohhhhh boy, that’s RICH, Katherine! Hahahahaha!!!”

“Wh-what!? What are you talking about!?” asked Katherine, feeling another cold sweat break out across her face as she watched Junko shaking with laughter.

“Y-you…you….HAHAHA, oh my god, I can’t even TALK I’m laughing so harddddd!” cackled Junko. She was shaking so much from he laughter that she actually fell off the plant, clattering to the floor. But the demon didn’t stop there; she proceeded to roll around on the floor, like a little girl, laughing and laughing without end.

“You…you ACTUALLY THINK you’re hitting ROCK-BOTTOM…right NOW!?” burst out Junko, getting completely red in the face from her mirth.

“Ok, ok…” muttered Katherine, feeling utterly annoyed (and not a little frightened) by Junko’s display. “You’ve made your point.”

“You’re not even CLOSE to that sweet, black pit of despair that will consume your soul!” declared Junko intensely, her eyes flashing up at Katherine from her splayed position on the floor. Katherine felt a bolt of fear go through her — even though Junko was rolling around on the floor like a child, with her pigtailed hair all wild and crazy around her, when she had spoken these words, her eyes had flashed a dark, multi-colored shade of red, and they made Katherine start back in her chair, utterly terrified.

“You don’t have the SLIGHTEST CLUE what you’re in for, you pooooooor, hapless, shrinking little woman!” Junko cried, springing up and stalking over to Katherine’s chair. Now that Junko was standing right in front of her, Katherine had to admit that the demon looked intimidating and…bigger, taller, and more curvaceous than Katherine had seen her before. She felt confused by all this for a moment, until she realized, with a terrified jolt, that she was shrinking again. Her office chair felt bigger and bigger around her, and she actually felt her feet leave the floor and start to dangle in place.

“N-no!” cried Katherine, shaking her head up at the looming figure of the demon, who put her hand on her hips impressively, leering down at her as she shook her curves back and forth.

“Yesssssss!” countered Junko, turning around and shaking her big ass in Katherine’s face. Katherine couldn’t believe it — the teenage girl’s ass definitely looked a LOT plumper and wider than it had before. Katherine didn’t know whether this was because she was shrinking, or Junko was growing, or both, but in any case, Katherine didn’t have time to think too hard about it because, without warning, Junko abruptly shook and shimmied her big ass back and forth a little more for good measure and then plopped her butt straight down in Katherine’s lap. Her plush, cushiony ass cheeks were way heavier and firmer than Katherine had expected (along with the rest of her body), and she had to struggle to breathe as Junko proceeded to grind her big ass left and right, left and right, into Katherine’s lap, pinning her to her chair, even as she continued to dwindle and shrink under Junko’s body.

“What a pathetic showing from the Office Manager of an important company!” laughed Junko, mercilessly shaking her big ass in Katherine’s lap. “You actually thought you could trick me into thinking my job was done, huh?! You’ve obviously forgotten who you’re dealing with, Katherine! You think I don’t know real despair when I see it!? Pleeeeeease…you’re obviously desperate, to be trying to pull that kind of nonsense on me, but you’re not NEARLY as desperate as you will be, hahahaha!”

“Please…please, Junko, I’m…I’m ss-sorry!” cried Katherine, struggling under Junko’s growing weight on top of her. She already felt silly for having tried to trick Junko, but at the moment, she was just busy trying to shuffle her shrinking body out from underneath what felt like the demon’s expanding ass. Katherine wasn’t sure if Junko was actually growing, or if it just felt like that because she was shrinking. Either way, she felt herself panicking more and more, until finally, in a helpless, abandoned shriek, she screamed: “PLEASSSSE!!”

And just like that, Junko hopped off, spun around, and faced Katherine again, with her hands on her hips again, and that same leering grin on her pretty lips.

“Mmmmm, that’s more like it!” quipped Junko, raising a pleased eyebrow. “Haha, LOOK at you, all shrunken in your big, important office chair — your feet don’t even touch the floor anymore! Well come on, stand up! Let’s see how small the Office Manager has become now!”

Katherine felt totally deflated, but even now, she couldn’t help but feel curious how much smaller she had gotten. It was a desperate kind of curiosity, one that was born more from her desire to get the worst out of the way and deal with it. Mentally, Katherine was still finding ways to psychologically battle Junko — she knew that she couldn’t do much about her shrinking, but she DID still think that she could somehow defeat the demon if she could find a way to resist despair.

But as Katherine stood up, she saw just how big Junko looked to her now, and her mouth dropped open in horror. She was staring right into the top of Junko’s breasts, which, from this height, looked a good deal bigger, plusher, and firmer than they had looked before. Katherine looked down at her own clothes, which were now baggier and more ridiculous-looking than ever, and then she looked back up at Junko. Katherine had expected Junko to be gloating down at her, as she had been just moments before, but looking up at her now, Katherine was surprised to see that the demon girl was shaking her head sadly…and even that a single tear had formed at the corner of Junko’s left eye.

“How tragic…” murmured Junko in a gloomy voice, sighing out as she sniffled her nose emotionally, “To think that such a strong, independent woman…a single mother at that, could be on such a dramatically steep downward trajectory. And that this is only the BEGINNING of her fall…I’m not totally heartless, you know. I acknowledge tragedy when I see it and…*sniff sniff* and I…can’t help but get choked up right now, just looking down at you now. It’s only been two days, and ALREADY you’re under five feet tall.”

“That’s…that’s bullshit!” yelled Katherine, getting red in the face from anger. She knew that Junko was messing with her mind, and she wasn’t about to let the demon gain the upper hand, even after this most recent shrinking spurt. She stormed over to the edge of her desk, seized the measuring tape, and proceeded to stand up against the wall, measuring herself carefully as she glared at Junko. The demon girl didn’t seem to take any interest in what was going on, and instead seemed to be staring out the office window at the airplanes in the sky, flying over the office tower.

“All this progress…all this labor…all this effort,” Junko muttered to herself dismally, “All in pursuit of something that will never, ever be achieved.”

“Will you just…shut the FUCK UP!?” growled Katherine again. She was getting truly tired of Junko’s mood swings, and the crazy nonsense she seemed to spout when she got in her “depressed” moods. But just then, looking at the measuring tape, Katherine’s blood ran cold. She was 4’10.

“But…wha-….h-how!?” she stammered, backing away from the wall in horror. Junko turned to look mournfully at her, with another tear running down her cheek, but just then, a loud knock interrupted their exchange, making Katherine jump.

“Katherine!? Katherine, open up!” called a new voice. Katherine paused, suspended in anxiety. The voice was Stella Lobovich’s…her boss…one of the upper managers at their marketing company. Stella didn’t usually come down to this floor, since she generally trusted Katherine to run things smoothly. But there could be no doubt that it WAS Stella there, at the door, banging away.

“Uh-oh! What’s she gonna dooooo?” teased Junko’s voice. Katherine glanced desperately around, trying to pinpoint where Junko had hidden herself, but she couldn’t find her. Stella’s knocking became more insistent, and Katherine knew that she had to open the door. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest that she thought it might rip out of her chest. Stella was around her age, and at 5’2, she had always been a good deal shorter than Katherine…but now…well, now it would be obvious that something was terribly wrong. But what choice did she have!? She HAD to open the door.

“J-just…just a second!” Katherine called, balling up the edges of her clothes, to try and make them look less baggy. It was a fruitless effort, though, and Katherine quickly gave up, stumping over to the door to answer it.

“Say goodbye to any promotion opportunities!” cackled Junko from wherever she was hiding. “They don’t give promotions to The Incredible Shrinking Lady!”

“Shut…up!” grunted Katherine through gritted teeth, and flung the door open. Standing in the doorway was Stella, who was a stylish middle-aged woman, with short, jet-black hair, a curvy figure, with large tits and a big ass. Except…well, to Katherine, everything on Stella looked bigger now. SO much bigger. For starters, Katherine, who had always been accustomed to being a good 4 inches taller than Stella, was now shocked to realize that she was staring straight into her boss’s shoulders. The top of her head was even with Stella’s nose. Katherine hadn’t known what she had been expecting, but she certainly hadn’t been prepared for Stella looking this…large and buxom. Her breasts were definitely bigger, and her ass…well, Katherine could see its voluptuous swells behind her figure, and she couldn’t help but gawk a little at how big it looked, and how much it put her own shrunken butt to shame.

“Katherine!” burst out Stella, her eyes widening in surprise. “So it IS true! You’re shrinking!!”

“See!?” came Perona’s voice from behind, as the assistant emerged from behind Stella, coming around the corner of the hallway. Katherine exhaled in desperate shock — Perona had gotten bigger…MUCH bigger. Stella already looked big in front of Katherine, but as Perona walked up to join her, the true scale of her body became clear. Katherine saw that she was staring straight forward into Perona’s nipples, which were large, fat, and engorged as they pressed against the confines of her undersized dress. But it wasn’t just Perona’s huge breasts and fat nipples that accosted Katherine’s gaze — it was EVERYTHING about her body. She looked positively HUGE compared to Katherine; her hips had widened considerably, her ass had bulged out massively behind her (even more so than Stella’s big butt), and her thighs were solid, strong-looking anchors that served as firm pillars for her towering physique. Perona had always been a beautiful and attractive woman, but as Katherine stared up helplessly into Perona’s grinning face, she was met with the sudden and disquieting realization that her assistant had become even more strikingly beautiful than before. There was a plush kind of freshness about her features, combined with a keen twinkle of understanding that sparkled in her eye, which told Katherine that her assistant was growing in more ways than one. Her body was getting bigger, yes…but terrifyingly, Perona seemed to be getting more focused and intelligent. Could such a thing be possible!? Katherine had no idea — at this point, nothing seemed to be off the table.

“I told you she was shrinking!” chuckled Perona, her eyes going wide with amusement as she looked down at her boss, not being able to hide the enjoyment in her face. Katherine knew that Perona’s personality was pretty much designed to not take anything seriously, but right now, her assistant’s lightheartedness felt more like a personal attack than anything else.

“You better be careful, Perona!” exclaimed Katherine angrily, the color coming into her cheeks, “Stepping out of line like that, I’ll have you censured by the board!”

Perona’s eyebrows went up at the threat, but to Katherine’s distress, the amusement did not go away from her assistant’s eyes. Instead, Perona just looked more entertained than ever.

“You’ll do nothing of the sort, Katherine,” said Stella firmly. “You’re not really in any position to be criticizing Perona now, anyway — how can you explain what’s been happening to you?”

“I…l-look, I don’t know what’s happening, ok?” said Katherine, backing up a step and putting up in her hand in a motion of surrender, “But…but I’m g-gonna go to the, um…to the doctor and see if…if they can sort it out, alright?”

“Well…how about you take the rest of the day off and get that taken care of now?” said Stella. Katherine could tell that she wasn’t really asking.

“I…w-well, I really should stay and wait until…until Perona gives me the client list I need to be able to send out the preliminary emails for the virtual convention that’s happening next m—”

“Look, Katherine,” cut in Stella, putting up her hand (which Katherine noticed was quite large now in comparison to her own), “Don’t put me in a position when I need to invoke my authority and MAKE you go to the doctor’s. I’m asking you, politely, to take the rest of the day and get WHATEVER this is taken care of. I really can’t afford to have an Office Manager who is…well, who’s obviously suffering from a very serious physical and psychological malady of unknown origins. It’s clearly an issue, since the rest of us seem to be affected by it — though not for the worst, I’ll admit — but even still, I’m concerned for you, Katherine. You don’t look well.”

“Yeah, Katherine, I mean…heheh, you DO look in pretty bad shape,” chuckled Perona, stepping forward right in front of Katherine. “LOOK at how SMALL you are compared to me now, heheh! It’s kinda crazy! And…it’s even MORE than it was only a couple hours ago! I mean, Stella, are you…are you seeing this!?”

Without warning, Perona reached down, grabbed Katherine roughly by the shoulder, and pulled her up against her own body, showing the extent of the size comparison. Stella’s eyebrow went up as she looked up and down the two women. At this point, there was a full one-foot height difference between the two of them; Perona had shot up to 5’11, and the top of Katherine’s head didn’t even reach her shoulders. Each of her big breasts were nearly the size of Katherine’s head, and the vigorous rise and swell of her attractive hips rose as high as Katherine’s diminished shoulders.

“I’m seeing it Perona, yes,” said Stella ruefully, shaking her head. “Very, very concerning.”

“It looks like you’re, like…my younger sister or something!” laughed Perona, squeezing her big hand around Katherine’s shoulder in a playful way. “My younger sister who hasn’t been getting enough to eat, ahaha! You feel all bony, Katherine! I can literally FEEL the notches of your shoulder in my hand.”

Katherine knew that Perona, unlike Junko, was not mean-spirited — she was just amused at the obvious shift in the power dynamic. But a worrying trend was being set, and Katherine was definitely not encouraged to see how much Perona seemed to be enjoying their new size difference. She also wasn’t happy about that little gleam in Perona’s eye as she looked down at Katherine. It reminded her of the look that Remilia had given her in the bathroom hours before — it was something of a knowing look, a look that said ‘Something’s going on…and I’m starting to see a pattern here.’

“N-now…now hold on just a minute!” shouted Katherine, her lips quivering unsteadily as she tried to free herself from Perona’s grasp. Perona just chuckled and held her there with one hand, seemingly without any effort. “You…you said “physical” and “psychological” illness, Stella,” continued Katherine, not hiding her anger. “What are you talking about!? I m-may be, uhh, shrinking and all, but…but there’s NOTHING wrong with my brain!”

“Mmmm, well not from what Perona and Remilia have been telling me,” shot back Stella immediately, putting her hands on her hips. “Talking to yourself in your office all afternoon…shouting at no one in particular…even when you answered the door just now, I could hear you muttering under your breath for someone to ‘shut up.’ I’m worried about you, Katherine. I’m concerned for your health and wellbeing. And of course, any liability with your health is a liability for the company, so…”

“S-so…so what!? What are you saying, Stella??” demanded Katherine, for the first time actually fearing for the safety of her job.

“I’m saying,” declared Stella, turning to leave, “That I’m expecting you to sort yourself out and be in top form tomorrow at our board meeting. Otherwise, well…I might be forced to consider…other options for your position. At least until you can pull yourself together.”

When Stella had said “other options,” she had turned to Perona and smiled at her, with the obvious implication being that Katherine’s job was in danger of being usurped…by Perona!? Katherine couldn’t believe it. Perona!? Taking HER position?? It wasn’t possible! Perona could barely concentrate for more than ten minutes at a time without aimlessly surfing the internet! It was a scandal — and Katherine felt like she needed to immediately assert her authority.

“Ok, well…Perona,” she said curtly, not hiding the acid in her voice, “Do you think you could manage to get me that client list before the end of the day today? Or is that too much for you?”

“She’s already given ME the completed list, actually,” said Stella swiftly, turning in place and staring down at Katherine.

“B-But…but she was supposed to give it to…to me!” blurted out Katherine, totally stupefied.

“Yes, well…she didn’t feel comfortable going into your office this afternoon,” remarked Stella dryly. “Because you were ranting and raving to yourself. You see, Katherine? When you’re not well, the chain of command breaks down. Go to the doctor — right now — and get yourself taken care of. Unless you have a doctor’s note explaining otherwise, I expect you to be back in your “Manager Form” at the meeting tomorrow morning.”

“S-Stella, I —” Katherine began, but her boss had already turned on her heel and left, her huge ass jiggling and shaking in her wake.

“Wow, look at her butt!” exclaimed Perona, turning her head sideways to admire Stella’s retreating ass. “It's almost as big as mine, haha!”

Katherine turned to look up at Perona, giving her a look of pure malice. Far from feeling intimidated by Katherine’s look, however, Perona simply laughed.

“Heheh…well, you can’t really blame me, Katherine,” Perona said, her whole body seeming to jiggle with her mirth. “You were acting all crazy this afternoon, and…ha, there’s no denying that you’re a LOT smaller now. And just…weaker-looking, to be honest.”

“What?” asked Katherine, blinking as she shook her head. She couldn’t bring herself to say anything more, since her head was beginning to spin with the insanity of what was happening.

“Well yeah!” said Perona, throwing up her hands, emphasizing that it wasn’t her fault. “I mean, look at you! Your clothes are barely hanging onto your body at this point. And, like…look at your little arms!”

Perona bent down and seized one of Katherine’s shriveled forearms in a tight grip. Katherine tried to get away, but Perona was having none of it. Very deliberately, Perona proceeded to line up her own firm, womanly-looking forearm against Katherine’s, which looked skinny, bony, and unhealthy. Katherine stared down at the comparison — it was incredible. It was like Perona was a vigorous, healthy adult, and she was an undernourished teenager.

“I mean…Katherine, come on,” murmured Perona, holding their arms side by side. “Look at how much smaller and weaker you are than me already…haha, and whatever you have, whatever’s going on, it’s just started! Imagine what you’ll look like compared to me at the meeting tomorrow!”

“I…look, Perona,” stammered Katherine, yanking her arm away. “I don’t know what you…what you think you’re playing at, but…but it’s not gonna work, ok? Going b-behind my back…with that…that client list, and everything…and…and th-thinking you can intimidate me?! Well, just…just wait for tomorrow. And if y-you think you’re gonna show me up…in the, in the meeting…think again.”

Perona had stood back up to her full height and was just standing there, looking down her E-cups breasts at Katherine, with an amused expression in her face as she put her big hands on her expansive hips. Katherine saw the heavy flesh of Perona’s breasts jiggle and shake as she laughed softly in response to Katherine’s tirade.

“Heheh, ok Katherine…whatever you say,” she giggled, and then turned away, walking back towards her own office, though not before she had looked over Katherine’s head straight at the Office Manager’s desk. Katherine felt, with an uncomfortable throb, that Perona had just made it a point to eye her desk, like she was going to be sitting at it soon. And the shrunken woman could not avoid the slow, anxiety-laden realization that her assistant wasn’t just getting bigger — she was getting, well…smarter too. She had gotten that client list THAT quickly! And the way she had been looking down at Katherine…it made Katherine’s skin crawl. Perona’s mind actually seemed to be proactively working. Of course, she didn’t know what was going on yet, but she was starting to put the pieces together.

“Fucking great…just what I need,” cursed Katherine, getting her purse (which felt way too heavy on her shoulder now, and hung way too low), “Everyone in the office teaming up on me when I’m at my lowest…Perona…freaking PERONA, threatening to take MY position…this is RIDICULOUS. There’s no way that this is gonna slide tomorrow…I’m gonna go home and get some sl—”

Katherine had been stomping around the corner of the hallway, talking to herself, but suddenly she had run smack into a pair of large, firm breasts, which billowed out on either side of her head. For a moment, Katherine could see nothing but sweet-smelling musky darkness, and then she pulled away, gasping for air and looking up at the grinning face of Remilia, who was now 5’9, a full 11 inches taller than Katherine. Katherine’s voice caught in the back of her throat, just looking up at the gorgeous teen. Remilia looked even more beautiful, even more fresh, even more vigorous and strong than she had looked before, and her eyes were positively sparkling with mischief.

“Huh…off to the doctor, Katherine?” she mocked, turning her head to the side as she stuck her tongue into the side of her cheek.

“Uh…y-yeah, yeah, gonna, gonna see what’s uh, wrong with me,” muttered Katherine, and she tried to quickly walk around Remilia’s body. The towering young woman, however, quickly pivoted and blocked Katherine’s way. Katherine tried to go around another route, but again, Remilia moved her body in the way, effectively pinning Katherine up against the wall.

“Aren’t you gonna mention how much bigger I’ve gotten?” whispered Remilia into Katherine’s ear, bending down low so that her plush lips were actually brushing the sensitive skin of Katherine’s earlobe. The teen’s large D-cups breasts were again pushed firmly up against Katherine’s face as she bent down, whispering to her. Katherine felt totally trapped between the wall and the tall, curvy body of the 18-year-old. She didn’t know what to say.

“Mmmmm, yeah…that’s what I thought,” intoned Remilia, still whispering into Katherine’s ear as she continued pressing her larger, burgeoning body into Katherine’s short, skinny frame. “You’re speechless. You can’t even speak in front of me, because you can’t believe how short and tiny you are compared to me now.”

Remilia finally relented, standing back up to her full height and stepping backward away from the wall, giving Katherine a little breathing room. It wasn’t for Katherine’s benefit, however — it was just to show the shrunken woman how truly small she was, compared to the teenager. Katherine now realized why she had caught a sweet whiff on Remilia’s breath; she was chewing pink cum, staring down at Katherine with a knowing twinkle in her eye.

“C-could…could you please…get out of my way, Remilia?” asked Katherine, hating how polite she had to sound. “I n-need to get to the doctor.”

“Mmmm…heheh…oh I don’t think so,” chuckled Remilia, shaking her head. “I don’t think you’re going to the doctor at all.”

“B-But…But I NEED to!” Katherine exclaimed. It didn’t matter that it wasn’t true — Katherine knew that the lie was perfectly reasonable, but for some reason, Remilia didn’t seem to be buying it.

“No, you’re not understanding me,” Remilia snapped, her eyes suddenly flashing, even as her grin widened into a mocking leer. “I don’t think you’re going to the doctor AT ALL. I think you’re just gonna pretend to.”

“I…wh-…how can you say that, Remilia!?” demanded Katherine, doing her best impression of confused outrage.

“I think,” said the teenager slowly, smacking on her gum, “That you know EXACTLY what’s going on with you..but you can’t do anything to stop it. Something…or someONE…is making you shrink, and transferring your size and height and…power…to me and auntie and Stella and the rest of the women in the office. Maybe you don’t like it, Katherine, but it’s HAPPENING, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it! Hahaha, how about THAT for a theory, huh?”

The teenager stopped, cocked her big hip to the side, and stood there, posing like a curvy supermodel, while she continued smacking her gum. Katherine was dumbstruck — she had no idea how Remilia could have picked up so much, but there was no question that she was a sharp young woman. But to know pretty much exactly what was happening! It was disquietingly impressive. But Katherine had to hide how impressed she was, and how terrified she had become of Remilia’s intellect…to say nothing of her huge body.

“Heheheheheh…hahahahahaha…hahahahahahahaaaa!”

The eerie sound of Junko’s laughter suddenly echoed through Katherine’s ears, and she shot her glance up and around the ceiling, trying to ascertain where the demon girl’s laughter was coming from now. Katherine knew that it was better for her if she just pretended that she couldn’t hear her, but it was like a terrible itch that she couldn’t help but scratch. She just HAD to know where Junko was. The laughter continued, and Katherine realized that the sounds seemed to be coming from the ceiling — Junko must have been crawling through the ceiling, playing around in all the electrical equipment up there as she laughed and cackled at the scene below. Remilia watched Katherine closely, studying her reactions — even though she couldn’t hear Junko’s laughter, she could tell that Katherine was certainly hearing something.

And then, all of a sudden, it was happening again. With a desperate, inhaled moan, Katherine saw Remilia’s body growing, selling, and burgeoning up before her, while she shrank down smaller and smaller, with her limbs becoming weaker and weaker, and skinnier and skinnier, by the second.

“”Huhh! Katherine exhaled hysterically as she lost multiple inches rapidly. She fumbled about for a second, and then tried to make a break for it down the hallway. But Remilia was too quick for her, and pulled her back effortlessly, latching her huge hand around Katherine’s neck and pressing her firmly back up against the hallway wall. Katherine tried to protest, but any attempt died in her throat when she saw the huge teenager’s body pressing up against her own — Katherine FELT herself shrinking against the teen, just as she FELT Remilia grow around and above her. Down, down, down Katherine went…4’9, 4’8, straight to 4’6, and then finally coming to a stop at 4’5. Remilia, at the same time, sprouted upwards at a fast pace: 5’10, 5’11, straight to 6’1, and then coming to a stop at a towering 6’2.

Katherine couldn’t believe it — she could hardly breathe, Remilia looked so huge. Katherine was staring straight into the middle of the 18-year-old’s stomach. The top of her head didn’t even reach the bottom of Remilia’s E-cup breasts now. And that was just the height comparison — Katherine’s clothes were now barely even hanging onto her tiny, waifish little body, whereas Remilia’s massive body was nearly bursting out of her own clothes, which were far, far too small to accommodate her new curves. Her ass was so huge now that Katherine wasn’t able to avoid thinking that Remilia’s ass alone probably weighed more than half of Katherine’s entire body. The teenager’s hips reached just about as high as Katherine’s shoulders, and the hand around her neck easily spanned its circumference.

And then, suddenly, Remilia did something that shocked Katherine completely, and made her entire body tense up. The gorgeous teenager arched her body down, bending luxuriously at her thick hips, down toward Katherine’s face. Since she was pinned up against the wall, there was nothing Katherine could do to escape. Remilia issued forth a long, undulating red tongue, which she flicked and wiggled suggestively in front of Katherine’s face, before she went to the left side of Katherine’s cheek and tongued her ear. Katherine froze, utterly bamboozled. But Remilia didn’t stop there. After throwing her tongue into several long, sensuous rotations around Katherine’s earlobe, the teen inhaled, as if in preparation, and thrust her tongue deep into Katherine’s ear, wriggling its muscular length around and around in Katherine’s ear canal as her soft, mocking laughter filled the air.

Katherine was horrified, and she felt totally violated…but at the same time, the blatant, confident, and effortless way that Remilia was taking power proved to be irresistible, and Katherine felt herself, against her own will, starting to get wet.

*Gwwwwwwwaaaaarrrrlllooosshhhhaaagglllarrthhhhhgggwwarrggthhllogggggggglllarggg*

The deafening sounds of Remilia’s busy tongue filled Katherine’s skull, and all she could do was close her eyes as she breathed in and out hard, praying for the teen to stop her onslaught. Eventually, after what seemed like minutes on end, Remilia finally pulled her tongue out of Katherine’s ear, but only so that she could lewdly lick up and down Katherine’s cheeks, covering them in a covering of sticky, sweet saliva.

“Mmmmmmmm, yeeeeeeeaaahhhh,” breathed Remilia down into Katherine’s face. “I like tasting your skin…you know why? Because you’re a helpless little SHRIMP of a woman, who’s getting smaller and smaller, and you can’t do ANYTHING about it!”

Laughing loudly now, her whole curvy, voluptuous body shaking with delight, she stood up to her full height, staring down at Katherine’s shocked face underneath her breasts.

“Well…you enjoy the…doctor’s office, Katherine,” cooed the teen, winking down at her. “And I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Katherine could only watch as Remilia walked away, her gigantic ass cheeks bouncing up and down behind her, seeming to tease and mock Katherine with every delectable amble and bounce.

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 8 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep
Chapter 6

Katherine’s mind swirled about in a lurid haze as she stumbled up to her car in the parking deck. She had just been violated, and even worse than the mere violation itself was the fact that she had been helplessly aroused by it. She groped and fumbled at the door handle, feeling sick at the realization that the handle itself was now even with her upper chest. Katherine didn’t yet know that she had shrunk down all the way to 4’5, but she didn’t need to know the exact dimensions of her diminishment — it was enough for her to face the obvious facts around her: EVERYTHING looked bigger and more imposing, from the elevator to the plants in the corner of the office lobby to her car itself. She had struggled to open the double doors to the parking garage, just as she was struggling to pull open her car door now.

“Come on! Come onnnnn!!” came Junko’s voice from the passenger seat, snaking playfully into Katherine’s ears, just like Remilia’s tongue had done just moments before. Katherine looked up in her laborious attempts to open the door, and she saw the smiling demon girl bouncing up and down in the passenger seat, her blond pigtails scraping the car ceiling, her seatbelt already buckled.

“The shrunken little lady is taking me on a field trip!” trilled Junko ecstatically, “To the doctor’s office, to find out what has gone oh-so-wrong with her weak, pathetic little body!”

Katherine’s eyes widened in rage, and a wrathful energy seized her. Snarling, she found the strength to throw her car door open, launch herself across the driver’s seat, and fasten her hands around Junko’s neck, squeezing the teenager as hard as she could.

“You…fucking….BITCH!!” screamed Katherine, the hot rage coursing through her like liquid fire as she experienced the thrill of having her fingers dig into the soft flesh of Junko’s throat. For a moment of fierce exaltation, Katherine felt that she might have finally managed to get the upper hand on her tormentor. Junko’s big eyes were widened in what looked to Katherine like fear…terror, even. Katherine finally felt like she was on the cusp of victory, and she bore her skinny knees down into Junko’s ample lap, squeezing harder and harder with her hands.

After the seconds continued to pass by, though, without any seeming change, Katherine realized that something was wrong. She had been staring down into Junko’s eyes, which had looked to be wide with fear…now, though, Katherine darted her eyes downward, in search of clues as to what was going on. And she saw that, far from the open-mouthed look of panic she was expecting in the demon girl’s face, Junko’s mouth was slightly open, baring her two rows of sharp white teeth, her playful tongue stuck in between them and gently undulating in the air in Katherine’s direction. Junko wasn’t afraid of her at all; she was enjoying this charade…reveling in it.

Katherine quickly released Junko’s neck, since her little hands apparently weren’t doing anything, and it was only then that she realized how much bigger Junko was than her — Katherine was literally kneeling upright in Junko’s lap, and she was only just a little taller than the blond demon. Katherine felt the hugeness of Junko’s lap all around her, and she realized that the hard surface that she was kneeling on were actually Junko’s thighs, which, from Katherine’s perspective, were huge slabs of muscle that were each around a quarter of her entire body weight.

Junko continued to leer at her playfully, licking the air with her tongue. Katherine was the one who felt a chill of fear go through her now, as she realized how…alluring and sexy Junko looked like that, with that devilishly coquettish grin on her face, and that skillful tongue of hers flicking erotically at the air. She thought of Remilia, and how she had basically just gotten through defiling Katherine’s skull with her tongue. In this moment, Katherine couldn’t help but wonder what Junko could do with her tongue…and once again, very much against her will, Katherine felt herself starting to get wet again.

“Awwww, why’d you stoppppp!?” complained Junko, tilting her head to the side in disappointment as her tongue retreated into her pouting mouth. “It was actually starting to get reeeeeally sexy just now — you discovered my kink, Katherine! I love love LOVE to get choked, especially when it’s “hate-choked,” you know? By someone who really MEANS it, who really WANTS me dead. Mmmmmmmmm GOD it makes me so hot!”

Katherine felt a sickening rush go through her shrunken body, and she felt a bizarre combination of antipathy and arousal directed at Junko. It was just impossible for her to get inside the teenager’s head — it was seeming increasingly hopeless that Katherine would EVER be able to figure out how to get rid of this demon, and this despairing knowledge made her want to punch Junko straight in the face.

Just then, however, one of the women from the office, Teresa, came through the parking deck door, and stared straight at Katherine, giving her a funny, confused look, a look that Katherine saw was also tinged with concern. She suddenly realized that, as far as Teresa was concerned, she was straddling the passenger seat of her own car, with disheveled hair, looking like she was about to rear back and punch the headrest.

“Mmmmm, I think she’s worried about you,” whispered Junko, looking over Katherine’s shoulder. “And ohhhh BOY does that lady have an ass on her!”

To her horror, Katherine looked down and saw that yes, Teresa was indeed sporting a massive ass, far larger than it had ever been before. It looked like her butt cheeks and her upper thighs were about to burst out of the skintight professional khakis she was wearing. Teresa had never really been skinny, but she had DEFINITELY never been this curvy before…and Katherine saw that, in addition to her new curves, Teresa looked to be quite a bit taller as well, around 5’10 at least. The fact that her clothes were too tight suddenly struck Katherine as the reason Teresa was also leaving early — Stella had probably seen that her clothes were about to rip off, so she had sent her to go change…but…but that meant…

“You better get a move-on, little squirt!” laughed Junko, bouncing Katherine’s body up and down in her lap as she did toe-raises with her feet. “She’s not the ONLY one who’s growing out of their clothes…more of them are coming!”

The parking garage door opened again, and a host of women came pouring out, all of them chatting animatedly to each other, comparing limbs, laughing, and gesturing down to the tight clothes on their huge, curvy bodies. And in the lead were Perona and Remilia. All of them were going home early, sent home by Stella for the special occasion of them all mysteriously growing out of their own clothes.

Katherine panicked, pulling herself off the chuckling Junko and throwing herself into the driver’s seat. She turned the car on as fast as she could, and then groped towards the gas pedal with her feet — she had shrunk so much that she needed to readjust the seat, which she did with difficulty. The sounds of her chattering co-workers grew stronger, and Katherine started sweating profusely. The last thing she wanted was for them all to walk by her car, see her, and come up to her, staring and laughing at her and comparing themselves to her and asking her questions about what was going on and so forth…it was like a nightmare come to life for the poor, shrunken woman, and she could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

She threw the car into reverse, screeched backward out of her parking spot, pushed her skinny arm on the gear shift to put the car in “drive,” and then gunned the engine, roaring away in a whirl of smoking tires.

“Hahahaha, how about making it MORE obvious how hopeless you are!?” cackled Junko, her sexy bulk shaking in the passenger seat as Katherine hunched desperately over the wheel, clutching it with both hands like a scared young girl driving for the first time. “Guess I’m glad I wore my seatbelt today, huh? Safety first, kids! Always remember, a public service announcement from the Department of Transportation: Click It, Or Ticket!”

“Will you just…SHUT the fuck UP!?” growled Katherine, gritting her teeth in anger and frustration as she screeched out of the parking deck. She was beyond angry at this point, especially now that she KNEW that the entire office of women had seen her freak out and drive away in a panic.

“There, there, my poor, pathetic little lady,” cooed Junko in a very different voice, and Katherine suddenly felt something huge, heavy, and warm encompass her entire right knee. It was Junko’s big hand, completely engulfing her knee, as the teenager softly pet and squeezed on her. Katherine felt a surge of activity in her clit, and she tried to ignore it, biting her tongue to distract herself from the pleasure of her arousal. But Junko just kept gently petting and squeezing Katherine’s knee, and since she was driving (and having a hard time of it because of how small she was), Katherine was not in a position to resist. Junko started scratching the thin, sensitive skin on her knee with long, sharp, red fingernails, moving them ever so slightly, with the most delicate, erotic touch, over her prone flesh. Katherine felt another shudder of unwelcome warmth as her arousal deepened. The car ran up a little onto a nearby curb, causing Katherine to panic and struggle with the wheel, pulling the car back onto the road.

“Look at you!” laughed Junko softly, continuing to caress Katherine’s knee with her comparatively-huge hand, “I’m hardly even touching your little knee, and you can barely even stay on the road, hahaha!”

“Y-you’re…distracting me!” protested Katherine, bearing down on the steering wheel, which she was barely able to see over at this point.

“Oh yeah? You call this a distraction?” Junko asked confidently, leaning her face close in towards Katherine, so much so that Katherine could feel the sweet rush of the demon girl’s breath against her cheek.

“Maybe I should just stick my lonnnnng, sexy tongue in your ear, like that other girl did,” breathed Junko erotically into Katherine’s ear. “She did a pretty good job, turning you into putty, haha! And if she could do THAT, imagine what MY tongue could do to you!”

Before Katherine could even have a chance to beg Junko to stop, the teenager had slithered her tongue around Katherine’s earlobe, flicking it at an inhuman speed that made Katherine’s eyes pop out in stunned, libidinous lust. Of course, it made sense that a supernatural entity like Junko could do inhuman things like this, but even still, the sheer speed at which she was flicking her tongue made Katherine feel overwhelmed with a desperate, almost-longing sense of helpless arousal. Her eyes turned to look at Junko, and saw the gorgeous teenager, her long, snaking tongue a blue in front of her face, leering and laughing at her.

“Better keep your eyes on the road, sugar pie!” Junko sniggered, and Katherine was once again forced to swerve wildly, this time to avoid colliding with a car in the adjacent lane. The other driver honked angrily, and Katherine couldn’t help but feel that she didn’t belong out on the road, not in the condition she was in. Between her helpless arousal, her shrunken stature, and the fact that she was being hounded and teased by an attractive teenage demon girl in the passenger seat, Katherine knew that she was in no state to be driving right now.

Somehow, seemingly by a miracle, Katherine managed to get home without wrecking her car, though this was probably due to the fact that Junko had stopped tormenting her and had taken to looking silently out the window, apparently lost in thought. Although Katherine had felt immense relief that Junko had decided to leave her alone, she felt herself wondering, more and more as the minutes of Junko’s silence continued piling up on each other, what the girl was thinking. Even when she was stopped at red lights, Katherine found herself glancing over at the silent demon, marveling at how much bigger and curvier Junko was compared to her, and wondering what on earth could be on her mind as she stared in deathly, wordless silence out the window. It didn’t make any sense to Katherine — she couldn’t care LESS about what was going on in Junko’s mind, right!? And yet, by the time she got home, Katherine was almost on the verge of asking Junko random questions, just to try to get her to talk. Little by little, she was getting absorbed into the demon girl’s clutches.

“Guess you’ve decided to finally give me a break, huh?” Katherine quipped, switching off her car. Junko silently turned to Katherine, her face expressionless.

“Have you even considered, Katherine,” the demon girl said slowly, as her eyes narrowed, “That maybe…just maybe…I don’t even exist…at all?”

“Wh-wha…what do you mean!?” asked Katherine, feeling the dull fear reborn in the pit of her stomach.

“What if I’m just a figment of your guilty conscience, Katherine?” asked Junko, simply and quietly, as she glanced down at her hands, fidgeting in her buxom lap. “No one else can see me but you. What if that means…that I’m just a hallucination in your mind, and you’re actually just experiencing a psychotic episode? …Ever considered that?”

“N-no…because…because it’s not true!” declared Katherine, with less than total confidence as she felt yet another cold sweat break out across her brow. “I’m…I’m getting smaller, right!? And it b-because you’re…you’re doing it to me!”

Junko sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

“Whatever you say…Miss Shrimp.”

The “Miss Shrimp” name had been spoken with Junko’s playful panache, clashing with the otherwise expressionless tone of her other words. She reached over and wrapped her big hand around Katherine’s upper arm, her fingers easily going all the way around, as she shook Katherine’s arm playfully…the vibrations went all the way through Katherine’s body, making her whole form shake uncontrollably. It was incredible, the power that Junko had to just manipulate her entire body, just with a little flick of her hand. Katherine retreated from the demon girl’s grasp and fled into the house. For the rest of the afternoon, she tried to sleep, but was unable to. Right when she tarted drifting away, she heard Junko’s cackling in her ears and she sat up in bed, looking wildly around, but the girl was nowhere to be found. Katherine began wondering if what Junko had said was really true…that she WAS having a psychotic episode, and that all of this had been a hallucination.

‘No…no it just can’t be true!’ she told herself. The horrible thing was, though, that the truth would have been tragic either way: either this demon was actually shrinking her down and making her lose all her size, or….she had gone insane. Neither option was very attractive. Katherine looked down at her shriveled little body, feeling a sense of revulsion at how skinny her arms and legs were, and how she had lost all definition in her ass and breasts. She looked sickly, weak, and sleep-deprived, all of which were true. She held two pillows to the sides of her head, trying to keep out the noise of Junko’s giggling laughter, but she just wasn’t able to escape it.

Day turned into night, and still, Katherine wasn’t able to sleep. Once or twice, she got up to measure herself, just to see if she had gotten any smaller. Around 3 am, she found that she had indeed shrunk again, down to 4’3. She barely even registered the information, such was the degree of her deliriousness. But even as she lay back down in her bed, feeling the hugeness of the mattress encompass her body, she heard again, faintly, the sound of Junko…only this time, the girl sounded like she was weeping. For what seemed like hours, Katherine tossed and turned in her bed, passing in and out of a state of semi-consciousness that wasn’t real sleep, all the while hearing Junko giggling, then crying, giggling, then crying again, in her ears.

When Katherine finally came to the next morning, after no more than a couple hours’ sleep, she immediately felt the hot sun on her cheeks, and realized that she was running VERY late for the board meeting.

“God…DAMN it!” she muttered angrily at herself, leaping up off her bed and nearly falling flat on her face, since she had forgotten that she had to actually jump down off her bed now that she was so small. She had planned to go shopping for smaller clothes after resting a little the previous afternoon, but her mind had descended into that surreal, bizarre, dreamlike state of a semi-waking nightmare that had eaten away the afternoon and night. She had nothing to wear that would fit.

‘Stella’s not going to be happy,’ she thought desperately to herself as she rushed around her house in a panic, finally settling on some way-too-large pants that she managed to hold up with a belt, tightened all the way to the final notch. She checked the clock again — it was already 9:17…and the meeting had started at 9:00 sharp. Katherine threw on an oversized blouse over her shrunken chest, not even bothering to put on a bra, and took one look at herself in the mirror.

“You know,” mused Junko, appearing seemingly from nowhere as she stepped out from behind the door, “I think it’s a real retro-style, you know? Kinda crazed-biker-lady-type look? But with the added dimension of a short, waifish frame…a clash of seeming opposites: wild and untamed on the one hand, and yet on the other hand, helpless, simpering, and just BEGGING to be mocked, used, and ridiculed by the stronger-willed. I have to hand it to you, Katherine — without even trying, you’ve managed to pull off a true dichotomy of fashion before our eyes. I can’t wait to see how impressed your co-workers will be with your trailblazing, chic taste!”

As Junko spoke, Katherine had been on her way out the door. Even just seeing the tall, beautiful, curvy pigtailed girl emerging from behind the door had been enough to send Katherine’s loins into yet another roil. She hated how much of an effect Junko had on her now, but there was no way to avoid the simple fact that, the smaller she became, the more alluring and erotic she found her tormentor. Junko was now 6 feet tall, almost 2 whole feet taller than Katherine, and she probably weighed over twice as much as Katherine did now…maybe even three times as much.

So as soon as Junko had started her mockery, Katherine had gone straight out the door, the demon girl hot on her trail. This time, though, Junko didn’t get in the passenger seat. Instead, she simply plopped her fat ass down on top of the front hood of Katherine’s car, as she continued her satirical commentary.

“Fashionably late to the crucial board meeting, the maverick Office Manager sporting the swanky new trends gets into her sporty vehicle,” Junko giggled, rocking back and forth on the hood, her ass making a dent.

“Knock it off!” shouted Katherine, turning on her car. “And GET off my car!”

“Or what?” laughed Junko, splaying herself out face-first on her stomach, her head right up against the windshield as she stuck her tongue out at Katherine. “You’re gonna drive away and knock me off yourself, hrmmm?”

“Uhh…y-yeah!” cried Katherine, and that’s exactly what she did. Well, except the “throwing off” part. She gunned her car down the driveway and pulled it out onto the road, trying to go as fast as humanly possible. Her head was starting to clear a little, and the true gravity of the consequences of her being late to such an important meeting was already starting to sink into her stomach.

But she was having a hard time focusing, because Junko was still riding on the front of the car, apparently unswayed by the buck and pull of the vehicle. She faced out towards the street and let the wind whip through her voluminous blond pigtails. Katherine had to remind herself over and over to keep her eyes on the road, especially considering that she was speeding. But seeing Junko there on the hood of her car, enjoying the intense breeze, was truly a sight to behold. Just for good measure, Junko then plastered her big ass up against the windshield, right in front of Katherine’s face, and made a lewd show of twerking her fat cheeks up and down, up and down, as she smushed them lasciviously into the windshield pane.

“Would you…STOP IT!?!” yelled Katherine, panicking as the car ran off the road and knocked down two mailboxes in succession, before she was finally able to lumber back down from the curb and into her lane again.

“Woah! Hahaha, a free roller coaster ride on the way to the extra-special board meeting!” laughed Junko, shaking her head in the wind. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d think the miniature fashionista was starting to freak out at the thought that she might get FIRED from her job today…or even worse…REPLACED!”

“That’s…that’s not going to happen!” replied Katherine, even though she had no idea whether this was true or not. Stella certainly hadn’t seemed happy the day before…and Katherine had to remind herself that it was all because she had been acting crazy…well, that and the fact that she was shrinking. All she had to do was act normal and on top of things, and her boss would have no choice but to keep her as Office Manager.

“You’re forgetting that gorgeous hunk of curvy, female flesh, Perrrrrrona!” laughed Junko through the windshield, seemingly reading Katherine’s mind, as the demon girl’s eyes flashed a deep shade of rainbow. “Now THAT’s an impressive woman right there!”

“Perona’s a total airhead!” countered Katherine, pulling the car into the parking deck at last. it was just past 9:30 now. “And besides,” she added, jumping out of the car and springing to the elevator, “Even if Perona’s gotten…better at some things, she’s nowhere close to ME and MY work ethic! I RUN things around here!”

“Hehehe…okaaaaaay!” laughed Junko, perching herself on top of the elevator ceiling as Katherine got in and pressed for her floor. She was almost there…she’d…she’d just say that the doctor had prescribed her some…some kind of sleeping medication that made her oversleep…or..or even better, she had been under doctor’s orders to sleep until 9am…Yes! That was it! That was a good excuse!

“Think fast!” Junko cried suddenly, and with a sudden, crashing thud, the demon girl dropped down from the elevator ceiling and landed straight down on top of Katherine’s skinny little 4’3 body, completely flattening her onto the smooth elevator floor.

“Gwwwwaauuhhhh!!” exhaled Katherine involuntarily as the demon girl’s weight pressed the air out of her shrunken lungs, diminishing her voice to a pained whisper: “Juuuuuunko…please…” She started flailing her weak limbs under the pressure of Junko’s big ass, but she may as well have been trying to move a boulder off her back. The teenage girl wasn’t budging, and as the elevator ticked up past the 30th floor, towards the 42nd floor of the main A&W office, Katherine started actually panicking. The elevator door was going to open, and she wasn’t going to be able to get off…that was Junko’s plan, wasn’t it!?

“Let me…uppp!” she begged through the weak wisp of her voice. “Junko…pleeeeease….”

“You know, it’s funny,” declared Junko, completely ignoring Katherine’s pleads as she whipped out a little make-up mirror to check her face, “I just remembered that ridiculous thing you said yesterday…about how you had already hit “rock-bottom?” Remember that?”

“Y-yesss,” groaned Katherine under her, “And…I’m sorrrrry! I was wrong! Oh-kaaaay!?”

“Heh, of course that’s just what you’d say,” chuckled Junko, admiring herself in her miniature mirror, “To try and get me off you. But what if I said I liiiiiked feeling your tiny little body getting all squished and flattened by my giant ass, hrmmmm? Gosh, my butt alone must weigh like…almost half of what you weigh altogether at this point, right!? I mean geeeeeez, Katherine! Are you SEEING this comparison right now!?”

Katherine wasn’t just seeing it; she was feeling it, hearing it, smelling it…EVERYTHING. Junko’s ass seemed to surround her little body completely, pressing it firmly, mercilessly, into the smooth elevator floor with effortless power. Katherine simply stopped struggling, and for a moment that seemed to stretch out across time, she found that her mind had helplessly alighted on how huge, how luscious, the two ass cheeks were that were straddling her prone body. Junko’s ass was so big, and Katherine’s body was so small, that Junko’s butt cheeks actually both touched the floor, even though she was sitting directly on top of Katherine. Her massive ass splayed off on both sides of Katherine’s body, pressing her into a warm, erotic “ass hug” that engulfed more than half of her body, from the bottom of her neck all the way down to the top of her thighs.

Junko laughed softly out into the elevator and bent her head forward, so that she was able to look straight down into Katherine’s eyes. The two of them made eye contact, and right as that happened, with Junko’s silvery laughter tinkling off the smooth metal of the elevator walls, the demon teenager jostled her enormous butt cheeks back and forth, back and forth, grinding Katherine’s body down further into the floor. But for once, Katherine had seemed lost in the moment — she wasn’t even panicking anymore. Instead, she was focused on just how big and how beautiful Junko looked on top of her, and how inescapably good it felt to be straddled under those two huge slabs of ass cheek. Against her will, she felt herself getting wet again, and as Junko continued to gently grind her butt down onto her, Katherine wasn’t able to avoid dwelling on a powerful wish that had suddenly sprang up into her conscious thought: she WANTED Junko…she WANTED this girl to TAKE her and DOMINATE her.

Just like that, the elevator dinged open, and Katherine’s erotic fantasies disappeared like a wisp of smoke, replaced immediately by the sense of desperate anxiety she had been feeling before. Theresa was standing there, staring down at Katherine, a look of surprise and concern on her face. Katherine’s heart sank — just the day before, Theresa had seen her attempting to strangle Junko in her car…but of course, not being able to see Junko, the sight had puzzled Katherine’s co-worker. Now, she looked puzzled all over again, and even more worried.

“Katherine!” exclaimed Teresa, stepping forward quickly. “What are you…are you ok!? You fell!”

“I’m…no, Teresa, I’m…I’m fine!” grunted Katherine, looking up pleadingly at Junko to get off her. Junko simply laughed and shook her big ass some more, grinding down Katherine even more into the floor.

“Well, no, obviously you’re not!” countered Teresa, reaching down and taking Katherine’s small hand in her own. Katherine shuddered as she realized that Teresa looked even taller and bigger now, and more beautiful, than she had looked even the day before. Junko’s black magic, or whatever it was, was working wonders on the women of Katherine’s office. Teresa looked to be about 6 feet tall now, and as curvy and buxom as ever. Her strong, fleshy hand went around Katherine’s, and pulled, trying to help her up, but Katherine wouldn’t budge. Junko was just looking down at her, flicking her tongue up and down and side to side, suggestively, lewdly, as she continued her mocking laughter. Katherine hated how aroused she felt.

“Katherine…what are you…come ON!” panted Teresa frustratedly. “I’m trying to help you up! But you gotta…move your legs!”

“Hrmmmm…I’m reeeeeally liking your measly little body as my own private butt-cushion,” mused Junko, sighing dreamily and rolling her eyes. “Maybe I’ll just sit here for the rest of the day…until the psychiatrists come from the insane asylum to take you away, hahahaha!”

“Junko…please…I’m begging you,” Katherine whispered. At this point, she didn’t even care if Teresa heard her.

“Huh?” Teresa asked, suddenly letting go of Katherine’s hand and taking a step back. “What’d you just say, Katherine? Who’re you talking to?” It was clear that Teresa was starting to feel uneasy around Katherine, likely due to the obvious fact that she was much shorter and skinnier, that she looked like a frazzled wreak who hadn’t slept, and that she was now apparently speaking to imaginary people.

“I release you from the lubricious prison of my ass!” announced Junko in playful self-mockery. “But this is only the beginning, Katherine…only the beginning. To be continued!”

And suddenly, Junko wasn’t there anymore. Katherine felt the great weight lift off her, and despite the obvious relief she felt, a part of her was sad to see Junko vanish so suddenly. That ass…that huge, warm, luscious ass…all around her body, holding her down, keeping her there, threatening to swallow her completely…

“Katherine!” snapped Teresa in a raised voice, “You’re creeping me out! What’s going on!? Who were you just talking to??”

“No one!! No one!!” answered Katherine haltingly, but with a kind of choking energy, as she struggled to her feet. She had to grasp onto the elevator rails for balance, and then had to quickly step out of the elevator itself before the door closed again. Standing upright this close to Teresa now, the extent of Katherine’s shrunken stature became clear. Teresa was a full 21 inches taller than her, and probably weighed well over twice as much as she did. Katherine saw that she was staring UP at Teresa’s breasts, and that if she looked straight forward, her eyes went straight into the middle of her co-workers’s stomach. A sickening chill went up Katherine’s spine as she wondered what on earth Perona and…and Remilia…looked like now.

“Hah, just…haha, just running a little late, is all!’ laughed Katherine, trying to sound casual, but actually coming off as quite maniacal indeed. Teresa had opened her mouth, and had been about to say something, but Katherine didn’t wait around for it. She was already more than half an hour late to the important board meeting, and the sooner she made her appearance, the easier it would be to explain away her tardiness as the result of the doctor telling her to sleep until 9.

‘At least I won’t have to put up with that…that nightmare of a girl, Remilia, since this is a top board meeting, for adults only,’ thought Katherine with some measure of relief as she jogged breathlessly up to the huge, dark wooden doors of the board room, which of course were barred shut due to the meeting. The low rumble of voices came to her ears, floating up from under the doors. Katherine immediately felt intimidated — the doors themselves looked terribly imposing, and the fact that they were closed once again hit home the fact that important things had been happening behind them…without her.

Taking a deep breath, Katherine went up to the doors and pushed on them as hard as she could, but nothing happened. She pushed harder, putting the whole weight of her little body into the effort, but once again, she came up short. She only managed to rattle the wood enough to make the voices behind the doors all stop at once. The anxiety within her tripled, and she tried to deal with it by gearing up and making a bit of a running start to push open the door with sheer brute force. This turned out to be a terrible idea, however, when, right at the moment she had reared back and made a dash for the door, it suddenly opened. Katherine found herself helplessly falling through the space of the open door, tumbling face-forward into the board meeting. She fell straight down, and she only managed to avoid smacking her face straight into the floor by putting out her little hands to painfully catch her fall.

She heard a series of gasps, and perceived that several people had jumped out of their chairs in alarm. But she was all in a whirl now, too busy with standing back up, dusting herself off, and pretending that everything was normal.

“I’m ok! I’m ok!!” she panted, making a show of brushing herself off as her eyes darted crazily around the room. A number of other A&W women, all of them noticeably taller and curvier, were staring down at her like she had just landed from Mars. It was easy to pick Perona out of this mix, since she was by far the tallest, the curviest, and the most beautiful. Katherine couldn’t help but shudder inwardly at the sheer size of her assistant: Perona looked like she had gained a couple inches overnight, to the point where she now stood at 6’4, over 2 feet taller than Katherine. But it was Perona’s expression which was heaping on the anxiety of Katherine: unlike the other women, who looked some combination of surprised, shocked, or concerned, Perona’s expression was something quite different; a slow smile had crawled across her face, a smile that told Katherine that Perona was in control, and that she had expected something like this to happen. To Katherine, it was not at all reassuring.

“Hello…Katherine,” came Stella’s voice, causing Katherine’s eyes to shift uncomfortably toward her boss. Stella looked bigger too, maybe around 5’10 now, a far cry from the 5’2 she used to be. Katherine saw that her boss was wearing a tight, light blue suit that seemed to squeeze around her impressive body. But again, it was Perona’s clothing that truly caught Katherine’s eye again: her assistant was wearing a fiery red blouse that went strikingly well with her blond hair and olive skin, and with the tight black minidress she was wearing (complete with 3-inch heels that made her a towering 6’7), Perona simply oozed “sex.” Katherine felt helplessly outmatched already, and she hadn’t even opened her mouth yet.

“So I see you forgot what time our meeting was today,” continued Stella, making no secret of her displeasure. “It’s 9:34 right now. This is unacceptable Katherine. TOTALLY unacceptable.”

“I…I can explain!” cried Katherine, holding up her hands in a pleading motion. “L-look…, ok, I, uhhh…I w-went to the doctor, uhhh…yesterday afternoon…um, y-you know?! Like you said?? And, uhh…w-well, he said that I…that I n-needed to get…a lot of sleep! Yeah, he said…he he said that I n-needed lots of rest…you know…bed rest. And…and he gave me s-some sleeping stuff…uh, like, valerian something, hahaha, I forget exactly what it’s called. B-but he, like…he told me that I needed to, um…to sleep until 9am this morning, like…no exception. S-so…so yeah. That’s why I’m, uhhh…I’m late.”

Her halting, stuttering explanation hung awkwardly, painfully, in the room like a kind of noxious smoke. No one, especially not Stella, seemed to be buying Katherine’s lie. Even Katherine herself could tell that the way she had delivered it was far, far less than convincing. But what else could she do!?

She winced and shivered all at once, as quite suddenly, a large pair of hands had fastened themselves around her shoulders from behind. Whoever this was, her hands (and Katherine could tell from the softness of the hands, and the sharp length of their nails, that they were female) were absolutely enormous, and easily encompassed the entirety of Katherine’s shoulders AND the back of her neck. Katherine tried to step forward, out of the hold, but the hands easily prevented her from moving. A long, strong, fleshy stomach suddenly pressed into the back of Katherine’s head, and she felt two large breasts come to rest directly on the top of her head.

“Well Katherine, we’re all VERY worried about you here,” came an amused voice from far above. Katherine closed her eyes, wishing it was all a dream…Remilia.

“And I, for one, would be VERY interested to hear what your…um…doctor said about your…condition. It’s gotten worse, apparently.”

“Yes, Katherine,” added Stella, leaning forward into the smooth conference room table. “I’d actually like your doctor’s contact information, if you don’t mind.”

“I…I…” stammered Katherine, already caught in her own lie. She again tried to free herself from Remilia’s grasp, but the young woman simply spun her body all the way around, so that Katherine’s face was now pressing up into the bare flesh of her strong stomach. Katherine smelled a sweet scent as her face smushed into the gently-defined abs of Remilia’s stomach, and she felt herself getting wet all over again.

“Good grief, Katherine she’s EIGHTEEN years old!” chided Junko from an empty conference room chair, shaking her head and filing her nails into even sharper red claws. “If you’re a pervy little old woman, you may as well just ADMIT it to everyone present so they can go ahead and fire you.”

Katherine felt the white rage of a cornered animal, and she jerked her head around toward Stella and the rest of the women.

“What’s SHE doing here!?” Katherine demanded, gesturing her head up at Remilia. “This…this is a BOARD meeting, and…and she’s not part of the BOARD, now, is she!? So what’s she doing here??”

“Perona actually decided to give Remilia a little tutorial in how we conduct business around here,” answered Stella swiftly. “A wonderful idea, I think, since Remilia is MORE than capable of understanding so much already. In fact, if I may add, she has contributed not one, not two, but THREE astute observations already in our meeting this morning, three MORE than YOU have, by the way, since you were…sleeping in, apparently.”

“I t-told you, it was the doctor’s ord—”

“I know what you told me, Katherine,” interrupted Stella shortly, “But none of that changes the fact that, even IF everything happened as you say —”

“Which I doubt it did!” laughed Remilia, squeezing Katherine by the shoulders again as she spun her around again to face the board room. She was manipulating Katherine’s body like a little rag doll. “Did you SEE her face when you asked for her doctor’s information!?”

“Even so,” granted Stella, nodding (to Katherine’s horror) at Remilia’s words, “IF everything you said is true, Katherine, you should DEFINITELY have gotten in touch with me to let me know what was going on. This is our quarterly BOARD meeting, Katherine! What on earth were you thinking!?”

The silence in the room was so thick that Katherine began to feel like she couldn’t breathe. Junko was still sitting there, filing her nails into claws, but she seemed totally absent-minded, whistling an aimless little tune as she lost herself in the serrated edges of her nails. Remilia was chucking above her, roughly massaging the entire extent of Katherine's shoulders and neck with her big hands. Ordinarily, such a motion would have been quite pleasant, but Katherine knew that the teenager’s actions were a gesture of domination rather than comfort. Katherine was already checkmated; she had nothing to say.

“I’m…s-sorry,” she muttered, giving up, as she bowed her head in shame. Was this the rock-bottom that Junko had talked about!? It certainly felt like it. Never in her life could she have imagined being shamed in this way, in front of all these women, ALL of whom, with the exception of Stella, were UNDER her in the company.

“Ok, let’s…let’s just proceed along with what we were talking about,” said Stella irritably, shaking her head. “We can talk about all this later, Katherine. Let’s not waste anymore time. Come on over here and have a seat next to Perona. We’ve been discussing potential new markets for our multimedia marketing products…one of your specialties, I believe, Katherine. Maybe you can redeem yourself a little by helping us out with some of these questions.”

“Uhh y-yes! Yes, I…of…of course!” cried Katherine, taking advantage of Remilia letting her go to scurry up to the big boardroom chair next to Perona, who grinned down at her from her sitting position. Katherine swallowed uncomfortably. Even sitting down, Perona was a good number of inches taller than her, and she just looked so…so vibrant and fresh, with how tall she was, those delicious curves, that newly-intelligent sparkle in her eye, all brought together with that fiery get-up she was wearing. Katherine had to admit that her assistant, who had already been pretty enough before, now looked imposingly, fearsomely beautiful.

With an embarrassing amount of time and effort, Katherine finally managed to actually hop up into the chair and sit down in it, but she quickly realized that she needed to actually sit on her knees in order to be able to see everyone at the table. She felt ridiculous sitting this way, but again, what other choice did she have? Her eyes scanned the table for Junko, but the demon girl, along with the chair she had been sitting in, had apparently vanished.

“So,” said Stella, all business, sitting her big ass down back in her chair next to Katherine (who was in between Stella and Perona), “Like I said, we’ve been talking about potential new markets for our multimedia ventures. I think we’d all like to hear your thoughts on this, Katherine.”

“Uh y-yes…yes, um…well…” began Katherine uneasily, looking around. It was truly disconcerting, seeing all those buxom, curvy women sitting around the table, women who had all worked under Katherine for some time, but who now looked so big, so vivacious, so vibrant, that they all put her to shame. Katherine knew that she looked like a crazy wreck, but now was her time to shine. She was still in control of her own destiny…and she tried her best to ignore the huge form of Remilia, which had slowly, gracefully made its way back to an empty seat next to Perona. Katherine just couldn’t believe how huge and…and gorgeous Remilia had become…she HAD to be at least as tall as Perona.

“Well, uhh…I’ve always maintained that, uhhh, that the organic food industry is a prime target for our multimedia products,” said Katherine, feeling her confidence grow as she remembered that SHE was the expert here. “Their more progressive message, combined with the fact that their general audience tends to be younger, more progressively-leaning, AND online, all points to promising new markets for our products there, as long as we act fast to snatch up the market from our competitors.”

“Katherine makes an astute point,” responded Perona, the deep, rich sound of her voice startling Katherine with its virile intensity. Perona had always sounded so lazy and cavalier before. But now…

“An astute point, that is,” Perona added, turning to Katherine with that same amused smile on her face, “If we were having this meeting 2 years ago. Things have changed dramatically since then, and I’m afraid that if we follow Katherine’s advice, our multimedia wing will tank.”

“N-now wait just a minute!” snapped Katherine, getting red in the face. How could Perona possibly dare to question her so openly in a meeting like this!? What did SHE know about these things, after all?!

“Hold on Katherine, hold on,” said Stella steadily, holding out her hand. “I want to hear what Perona has to say about this. She’s already made several good points this morning.”

“Organic food is all well and good on the surface,” continued Perona steadily, looking around at the other women, “But one crucial aspect kills it in a marketing sense, especially considering the current downturn in the economy.”

“Oh yeah? What’s that, Perona?” asked Katherine sarcastically. She knew she sounded pompous and condescending, but she didn’t care. Her assistant, as tall, big, and beautiful as she was, needed to be put in her place.

Perona looked straight down at Katherine, her nostrils gently dilating, like she was the adult in the situation, patiently tolerating Katherine’s outbursts.

“It’s filthy expensive,” said Perona simply, causing a ripple of chuckling assent throughout the room. “Organic food is PRICEY, and while consumers may have been a little less cognizant of that reality a few years ago, when it was all the rage, that’s certainly changed now.”

“Hmmm, go on Perona, go on…I’m seeing where you’re going,” said Stella, nodding.

“Consumers are “on” to the organic craze,” continued Perona, her huge breasts gently swaying as she spoke. “They know that scientists are now saying that organic food isn’t any safer than the cheaper alternatives, and in fact, many of the supposed “progressive young people” on the internet that my, umm….heh, my “boss” just mentioned…they’re the ones who aren’t being duped by the “organic” label anymore. These are young people who watch Neil DeGrass Tyson videos on youtube and who are part of the “New Left” group who aren’t as easily swayed by shameless capitalistic appeals to “environmentalist” causes like organic food that have no true basis in scientific fact. No, I’m afraid Katherine’s ideas are a few years behind.”

Katherine was stunned. She had never in a million years imagined that those words could have possibly come out of Perona’s mouth. But they just had.

“Is there really such a thing as cruelty-free kale?” piped up Junko, who had appeared, cross-legged, in the middle of the conference room table, munching loudly on a large head of curly green kale. “Personally, I never quite understood the concept. Plants are alive just as much as animals are — it’s just a different cell structure, and different DNA at play. I mean, I can hear this plant begging for mercy as I sink my teeth into it now. The screams!! Ohhhh the screamssss!! Hahahaha!!’

Katherine felt like she was beginning to lose it all over again…and then…it started happening again. She was shrinking…shrinking down smaller and smaller, as the table got closer and closer to her face. But even more shockingly, Perona and Remilia were growing in front of her. She didn’t have the attention for Stella and the other women — they must have been growing a little too, but it was Perona and Remilia that Katherine was focused on…the extent of their burgeoning was such that she simply couldn’t peel her shocked eyes away from them. Bigger and bigger they swelled, and taller and taller in their chairs, as the sound of chair leather giving way filled the room. That was how quickly it was happening — the leather on their chairs sounded like it was moaning out in agony, trying to contain their growing bulk. Both Perona and Remilia looked at each other, grinning, and then they turned and looked at Katherine at the same time, clearly delighting in what was happening.

“Katherine?” came Stella’s voice behind her. “No response? Perona just laid it out for you there, and you have…NOTHING to say in response!?”

“Of course she doesn’t,” chuckled Remilia. “Because she knows my auntie’s right! Isn’t that correct, Katherine? Little woman?”

Remilia’s words dripped with mocking, brutal poison. Katherine looked up at the teenager desperately, to see her rising more and more above her…and then, Katherine’s breath caught in her chest as both Perona and Remilia had gotten up out of their chairs and had walked over to where Katherine was sitting.

“Ohhhh boy! Heeeeeere we go!” laughed Junko, who was now lounging on her back in the middle of the boardroom table, still munching on her stalk of kale. “Here they come!”

“Why don’t you get up out of your seat, Katherine?” asked Perona softly, but loudly enough so that the whole room could hear.

“Wh-why should I d-do that?!” retorted Katherine, very much afraid.

“Because,” chuckled Perona, “I want everyone to see…where we both stand right now. Don’t worry. We can continue our discussion. But I want everyone to see what their Office Manager looks like…standing next to their…heheh…Assistant Office Manager.”

“Better do what auntie says, little girl,” whispered Remilia down to her, “Or I’ll stick my tongue into your head again, and I won’t stop swirling it until I’ve scrambled your brains like an egg in a pan. And I’d get away with it…they’d let me do it.”

Katherine didn’t want to find out if the teenager was bluffing or not, and she ignored the lubrication that had developed in her vagina and meekly hopped down off her chair, standing right in between Perona and Remilia, both of whom were still actively growing. Katherine couldn’t believe it — she was looking into Perona’s lower stomach, and then where her belly button was, and then…and then she was staring straight forward into her assistant’s crotch. Her head barely even reached the top of her pubic mound, whose shape stuck out prominently from underneath her increasingly tight black miniskirt. It looked like Perona was just about ready to burst out of it at any second. And her bright red fire blouse…well, that was tighter than ever too, and Perona’s breasts, now far, far above Katherine’s head, looked like twin behemoths in the sky, each of them now probably weighing as much as Katherine’s entire body. Remilia, likewise, continued to grow, her powerful, curving thighs and hips swelling in tandem with Perona’s, right around Katherine’s eye level, until, to her horror, Katherine saw that she was staring into Remilia’s crotch too, into the pubic triangle on her schoolgirl outfit.

And still, she was shrinking…or they were growing…or both! Katherine didn’t know.

“Oh my god…”

“Look at them…!!”

“Can you believe it…!?”

“She looks like a skinny little child next to them!”

“I think we know who’s REALLY the assistant now, huh…”

The whispers from the coworkers filled the air, and there was nothing Katherine could do to shut them out. It was too obvious what was happening. And still, her shrinking continued, with Junko loudly munching on her kale as she gloated over the proceedings, crossing her legs suggestively as she lounged on the boardroom table, so that Katherine caught a glimpse of her black panties under her dress. Once again, Katherine felt a wave of almost nauseating lust, and the lubrication in her pussy started slowly seeping out, making a stain in her own crotch.

“So…heheh…um, so let me ask the…heheh…the “assistant” where SHE might actually suggest we take our multimedia products,” chuckled Stella, who was watching what was happening with something like pragmatic enjoyment.

Katherine looked at Junko with pleading eyes, but the demon girl didn’t seem to have any interest in sparing her now. The “Office Manager” just kept getting smaller and smaller, her head sinking down to the middle of Perona and Remilia’s full, sexy thighs, as, far above her, she heard Perona inhale her huge chest to answer.

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 11 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 7 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 7

“Holograms!” came the deep, rich, confident voice of Perona. Katherine felt herself freeze in place upon hearing her “assistant’s” answer for where A&W should take its multimedia marketing products. It was already bad enough for Katherine, even without Perona making a splash at the meeting with this flashy new idea. Right now, Katherine had to stand on her tiptoes just to remain face-level with the middle of Perona and Remilia’s thighs, which were continuing to thicken and lengthen with each passing moment. The truth was never clearer to Katherine than it was now: Junko was cruelly draining her height and size, and, to add insult to injury, the demon girl was then funneling her size to Perona and Remilia (and, to a lesser extent, the rest of the women in the room). Katherine couldn’t believe how tiny and puny she was becoming, even as she gawked and marveled at the incredible height, the luscious curves, and the astounding beauty of Perona and Remilia. Both of them had already been attractive before, but now, they were both drop-dead gorgeous, and put Katherine’s visage to shame.

But it wasn’t just their bodies that were inspiring the meeting now — a ripple had gone through the meeting at Perona’s ambitious and unexpected new suggestion. Katherine was totally thrown for a loop; the Perona she knew probably didn’t even know what holograms were, let alone view them as a potential product for their multimedia marketing! How on earth had Perona pulled this idea out of the air!? Katherine had no idea, but pretty quickly, even as she was still shrinking next to Perona and Remilia’s growing pillars, she realized that she needed to come down HARD on this idea, to save face in front of all of her “subordinates,” and to convince Stella that she, and not Perona, was in charge of the office.

“Holograms!?” Katherine laughed sardonically. She was horrified by the sound of her thin, weak, high-pitched voice, but she pushed on, ignoring it — she had something to prove, and fast.

“Yes, Katherine…holograms,” said Perona coolly, bending her head and angling it down past her huge breasts, so that she could actually see her “boss.” “I can already tell that you have a problem with my idea, so…heheh, why don’t we just go ahead and get your objections out of the way, huh? Before I elaborate.”

Katherine mouthed up at Perona, who was still growing next to her. She noticed with a creeping sense of helplessness that Perona’s hand, even though her arm was all the way extended at her side, was almost exactly even with Katherine’s head. Perona’s hand…it was all too crazy…Katherine realized that, if she had wanted to, Perona could simply spread her hand outward, move it slightly forward, and palm her entire head. Perona seemed to have gotten the same idea, because Katherine saw that she was eying the top of her head, and had started spreading and flexing the long, powerful fingers of her hand. Katherine spoke up quickly, to try and distract attention.

“Th-that’s…that’s just crazy, Perona!” she exclaimed, looking out with a desperate, pleading smile at the rest of the meeting. “I — I mean…hahahaha…holograms!? L-like…like in the movies and everything!? C-come on Perona, heheh, we’re, uhhh…w-we’re in a serious meeting here and…and everything! And…haha, like, you uhhh…you’re throwing out all this…l-like, umm…ridiculous nonsense, and…uhhh…I mean, heh, have you b-been watching, uhhh, I don’t know…Star Wars…or something, recently!? Hah, cause, uhhh…th-that…that would explain the crazy ideas, wouldn’t it??”

“Oh dearrrrr,” sighed Junko, who was now standing in front of the big conference room window, staring off at the city below. “The saddest part of these jobs is when my little projects just do all the work for me…I can tease, torment, and torture until the cow come home, but when tiny, pathetic little Katherine makes a bigger ass out of HERSELF, there’s nothing I can do. I can not even begin to express the depths of my boredom at this current moment. It is as deep as the furthest depths of the deepest ocean trench, and as profound as the enduring mystery of the stars that twinkle furtively in the night sky.”

Katherine couldn’t make heads or tails of Junko’s bizarre speech, but she didn’t have time in any case. The awkward silence that permeated the meeting room was more embarrassing and upsetting for her than any sort of derisive response. It was clear to her that she had just mortified herself. She looked over at the middle of the thick, luscious thigh of Perona, directly even with her eyes now. Up, up, and up she looked, until finally, she saw her “assistant’s” eyes peeking down at her over a massive mound of breast flesh. Katherine was so far down now that she couldn’t even see Perona’s full face. But she could see enough of Perona’s eyes to know that she was delighted at Katherine’s pathetic attempts at rebuttal.

“Is that…really all you have to say, Katherine?” asked Stella, the disappointment dripping from her voice. “Cheap jokes and empty rhetoric? Is that really the best that my…*cough*…my “Office Manager” can provide?”

Katherine burned inwardly and outwardly with embarrassment, but Stella’s challenge only made her double down more.

“B-but…but Stella!!” she burst out, taking a step away from Perona’s huge body, just to try and escape from the direct size comparison. Right away, however, she felt a huge, powerful hand wrap completely around her shoulder, holding her fast with unassailable force. Without even looking, Katherine knew that Remilia had stepped in and prevented her from getting away from being sandwiched in between the two growing, burgeoning beauties. Katherine shuddered as she felt Remilia’s strong hand completely engulf her shoulder AND wrap around her entire upper arm, all at the same time. That’s how big the 18-year-old had become, compared to her increasing puniness.

“But…j-just…holograms!?!” Katherine exclaimed, plowing ahead despite being so obviously overpowered. “I mean…Stella! D-does that idea, like…uhhhh…deserve anything other than…than cheap jokes?! Like…come on, hahaha!”

Stella just sat there for a long moment, giving Katherine a look of genuine disbelief, before turning her eyes up to Perona.

“Care to answer your…uhm…your “boss,” Perona?” Stella asked. At the word “boss,” the other women around the table muttered in laughter. Simply looking at the comparison between Perona and Katherine was enough to elicit this reaction, but when Perona started speaking, her words only served to underline, in bold-face lines, the disparity between the two of them. Perona glanced down at Katherine, held fast by Remilia’s effortlessly powerful grip, and Katherine got a sense of foreboding. Her eyes glanced nervously over to the window where Junko had been before — she was expecting the demon girl to start mocking her all over again…but, true to her fickle nature, Junko had disappeared again.

“You can’t get out of this,” whispered Remilia down to her, and Katherine felt the teenager’s other hand reach down and encompass her other shoulder in an iron grip. Ever so surely, with a slow, voluptuous motion, Remilia pulled Katherine backwards, until she felt the middle of the the thick, creamy thighs pressing into the back of her head. And even still, as the firm flesh pressed into her, Katherine could FEEL it growing — Remilia was getting taller, bigger, thicker, everywhere, and Katherine was STILL shrinking. But now Perona was inhaling again, inflating her mighty bosom, to respond.

“Well, ladies, you heard the…uhm…haha, the supposed “expert opinion” from my “boss” there, haha.” Perona stepped slightly in front of Katherine, to face the rest of the meeting room, in the process treating Katherine to a view of her gargantuan ass, which rose up above Katherine’s head, growing and ballooning visibly with each passing second. Katherine felt her clit twinge again as she once more noticed that she was unwillingly wet — her eyes darted desperately around for Junko, seemingly of their own accord. In that moment, just looking up at Perona’s giant ass (which Katherine could now only reach if she stood on her tiptoes), she felt a surging lust, a lust to be ravished, to be squashed, to be dominated by Perona’s big, strong, enormous body. And strangely, in the midst of her lust, she looked around for Junko, because her eyes were hungry for the demon girl’s body. To her horror, the smaller Katherine became, the hornier she was getting. But Junko was still nowhere to be seen.

“Unfortunately,” continued Perona, in that same deep, rich, and confident tone that commanded attention, “Katherine has once again shown that she has…how to put this politely…come up SHORT when it comes to innovative new ideas.”

The women around the meeting room table all laughed out loud now, their enlarged breasts jiggling and bouncing against the smooth conference room table. Even Stella had cracked a little smile at Perona’s obvious dig. Katherine’s face turned bright red, but she was too aroused and desperate to come up with an answer. It wouldn’t have mattered anyway, because Perona was continuing, and would have easily drowned out Katherine’s puny, high-pitched voice.

“Holograms aren’t even the “way of the future,” as some less ambitious marketing firms would have you believe,” said Perona, using her hands skillfully to gesture and emphasize her words. Silver bracelets jangled on her firm, womanly arms as she talked, and Katherine couldn’t help but notice that a single one of Perona’s bracelets would have easily fit around her thigh.

“Holograms are being developed NOW, right this very moment,” persisted Perona with fresh energy, “And they will play an enormous role in determining the future of so many different products. It’s up to us to get ahead of this curve, and aggressively make our multimedia services available to up-and-coming tech companies who have bravely decided to forge a new path ahead, into the great unknown. Anyone who jumps into the deep end and develops new cutting-edge technology is ALWAYS taking a massive risk that their endeavors will fail, but I’ve seen plenty of evidence to suggest that the development of holograms, especially from radical start-up companies like Braden, Inc and Rubik’s, just to name a couple, will have vast payouts in the end. And you know what, ladies? I think we owe it to them to make our services available. I’m not even talking about the sensible economic choice — that much is clear already. No — I’m talking about going beyond the simple nuts and bolts of marketing. I’m talking about choosing to join a powerful new technological movement which will change our world for the better.”

The murmurs of assent were now rippling through the meeting room — Perona’s impassioned and well-delivered speech was clearly having a powerful effect on the women present, and the nodding heads and excited mutterings showed how impressed they were with Perona’s presentation. Stella looked especially impressed, and her lips were pursed like they always were when she was so pleased that she was trying to prevent herself from smiling. As Perona talked, Katherine felt Remilia’s thighs slowly beginning to encompass her head. She was getting smaller, and Remilia was continuing to get bigger, as Perona made a stronger and stronger case. Katherine was in full panic-mode now. She had to do something drastic to stop all of this in its tracks.

“This…is…this is just r-ridiculous!!” she yelled, and she started desperately pulling and straining against Remilia’s grip, in a feverish attempt to wrench herself free. She had gotten the wild idea that she was going to get free of Remilia, and then, in a grand, dramatic gesture, jump up onto the conference room table, where she would at least have a stage, and would then proceed to eviscerate Perona’s idea with such style and panache that Stella and the other women would have no alternative but to applaud and recognize her true position as Office Manager.

Unfortunately for Katherine, was actually happened couldn’t have been further from her plan. As she jostled and yelled in Remilia’s grip, she suddenly felt her feet leave the floor. Before she knew what was happening, Katherine realized that Remilia had picked her up, and was lifting her like a child in front of the whole meeting. Her face, already red, blushed an even more intense crimson, and she struggled and fought desperately, now kicking her skinny little legs out wildly in the air, trying anything she could to wriggle free of Remilia’s strong arms.

“Hahaha, what was that, Katherine?” laughed Remilia, squishing Katherine’s face in between her firm, buxom, developed teenage breasts. “What was it that you were just saying was ridiculous?”

“I — I w-was SAYING…ow! I was saying how…how SILLY it is…t-to…to even THINK of…of s-saying the things that…that P-Perona…was just…”

“Mmhmm…how SILLY it all is…riiiiiight,” chuckled Remilia. Katherine could feel the teenager’s large body quivering and vibrating all around her, since she was completely sandwiched in between Remilia’s big, bountiful tits. Her legs were dangling right around Remilia’s knees, and it was apparent to everyone how utterly dwarfed she was by the young woman’s luscious, growing body.

“What else is SILLY Katherine, hrmmm?” inquired Remilia, bending her face down so that her full lips were now hovering right at the entrance of Katherine’s ear. Katherine felt herself seize up once again — she knew that Remilia’s silent, implied threat was that she was going to thrust her long, sensuous tongue deep into Katherine’s ear again, right in front of the meeting. This prospect terrified Katherine, because she was already so hopelessly aroused that she KNEW that such an action from Remilia would totally push her over the edge and make her cum. She had already been embarrassed enough…the thought of being forced to CUM, in front of Perona, in front of her boss…in front of EVERYONE…was unbearable.

“Are YOU silly, Katherine?” asked Remilia, raising her voice enough so that everyone could hear. “Because, liiiiike…you’re a “grown woman” who’s just made a total fool out of herself, in front of everyone, and now, you’re being displayed like a little DOLL by the teenage niece of your…heheh…your FORMER assistant. How does that make you feel, Katherine…huh? How does it make you feel, to be soooo, so short and tiny, so unimaginably PUNY, that I’m literally not even holding onto you anymore.”

“Wh-what!?” cried Katherine, aghast. She had been about to protest Remilia’s talk of Perona being her “former” assistant, but this new information, that Remilia wasn’t even holding onto her anymore, made her reassess her situation. How was she being held up!? Her legs were still flailing and kicking in the air, and her head and upper body was still lodged in between Remilia’s breasts.

Remilia seemed to read her mind, and Katherine felt a shadow fall over her head. Remilia had extended both of her hands outward, and was now waving all ten of her fingers teasingly, first over Katherine’s head, and then directly in front of her face. Katherine could barely believe how long and powerful Remilia’s fingers looked, but she was now so aroused and helpless that she didn’t even have the mental capacity to process what was happening. All she knew now was that Remilia was keeping her suspended in the air by the sheer power of her breasts alone. And, like an idiotic, childish fool, she, Katherine, was kicking and flailing fruitlessly, looking for all the world like a pathetic child in one of those body slings that parents wore. Except Remilia didn’t have a body sling — all she needed to hold Katherine’s little body up were her breasts.

The rest of the women were now laughing openly, not even bothering to try and hide it anymore. The spectacle before them was simply too ridiculous not to react this way. Katherine could feel her power draining away with each passing moment, and she realized, from the way that the flesh of Remilia’s breasts was slowly, inexorably encroaching on the ret of her head, that her shrinking, and the young woman’s growing, STILL hadn’t stopped. Katherine again looked desperately around for Junko, to beg the demon to make her shrinking stop. At this point, Katherine didn’t care how crazy she looked anymore — she just wanted it all to stop…the humiliation, the degradation…all of it.

“Haha, say hello to your “Office Manager” everyone!” laughed Remilia. She grabbed one of Katherine’s small little hands in her giant fingers and forced Katherine to “wave” to the meeting.

“Hiiiiii!” piped Remilia, miming Katherine’s newly-high-pitched voice. “She says hiiiiii, everyone!”

“Heheh, hiiiii Katherine!” joked one of the women, playing along with Remilia’s game.

“Hello, boss!” chimed in another woman, her busty frame shaking with laughter at Katherine’s expense.

“Sooooo happy to have you here, Katherine!” laughed another woman. “You’ve contributed a lot of valuable information today!”

“I’ll say,” muttered Stella, “Although perhaps not exactly the information she was MEANING to contribute…hmmmm…in any case, back to business — Perona, I’m loving it. Tell me more. Give all the hologram info you’ve got. Why should it be the future marketing territory of A&W?”

“You hear that?” came Remilia’s hoarse whisper in Katherine’s ear. “Your boss is disgusted with you…she’s already moving on to BIGGER and BETTER things…and here you are, stuck in between my big tits, kicking your legs like a pathetic little schoolgirl. Why don’t you give a listen while auntie hammers the final nails into your tiny coffin?”

Without warning, Remilia proceeded to thrust her tongue deep into Katherine’s ear again, just like she had done the previous day. Now, however, it was not in the private corner of an office hallway — it was right in front of an entire meeting of all essential A&W staff…and Remilia just didn’t care. She twisted and gyrated her huge tongue deep, deep into Katherine’s ear, writhing her tongue lewdly inside her narrow ear canal. Katherine gasped out loud, her mouth wide open in a bizarre mixture of horror and ecstasy. Her little body was starting to shake, and she knew that it would be impossible to stave off a powerful orgasm. She shut her eyes tightly, her mouth still open and quivering uncontrollably. Maybe, just maybe, she could manage to stop it from happening…maybe, if she just —

“Hey hey hey!” came the quick, staccato sound of Junko’s chipper voice at her other ear. Katherine groaned out in despair, knowing full well that any chance she had at resistance now was going to crumble into ashes.

“Nooooo,” Katherine whispered, trying to shake her head, “No, no….noooooo!”

“Is that any way to welcome the guest of honor to this veritable Banquet of the Ears?!” laughed Junko, flicking her demonically-skilled tongue with inhuman speed across Katherine’s exposed earlobe. “If I didn’t know any better, I would say that you weren’t happy to have me showing up like this. Haha but I DO know better! I can smell the wet musk of your cunt from all the way across the room. Good GRIEF, Katherine, I didn’t realize you were such a helpless little beta sub ALREADY! Hahaha, I was always going to turn you into one, but lo and behold you turn out to be one underneath, without me even having to lift a finger, or…flick my tongue! Aaaaalalalalalalalalalalalathathathathathathathalalalalalalalala!!!”

Junko moaned with lewd and lascivious energy as she flicked and swirled and probed her tongue around the outer crevices of Katherine’s ear, just as Remilia was thrusting her tongue deep into the other one. Katherine knew that the demon was only buttering her up, waiting for the climactic moment when she, too, would thrust her tongue deep into Katherine’s ear canal. But that didn’t stop the hapless woman from moaning out pitifully, in wordless, begging agony that was fast becoming usurped by pure, forced, submissive pleasure. But for Katherine, it wasn’t “real” pleasure — it was a kind of hopeless abandonment to her primal urges.

“Well, to begin with,” Perona was saying, glancing over at Katherine before smiling and continuing, “Holograms aren’t simply the projections of people, like they’re shown in the uhm, haha, the movies that Katherine erroneously mentioned. No, a hologram is actually a real world recording of an interference pattern which uses diffraction to reproduce a 3D light field, resulting in an image which still has the depth, parallax, and other properties of the original scene.”

“Oh wow…so the possibilities are…well, endless, then?” Stella asked excitedly, deeply impressed with Perona’s knowledge.

“Waalalalalalalathahaththallalala….mmmmm, taaaassssty,” whispered Junko dirtily in Katherine’s ear, licking and lapping at it hungrily as Remilia forged ahead in her other ear. “Just LISTEN to her go, Katherine! My god, she probably weighs about four times as much as you now.”

“Exactly!” answered Perona, glancing sideways again at the helpless moans that were coming from Katherine, before once again grinning and continuing. “So my overarching point, ladies, is that if we commit ourselves to providing hologram manufacturers with our multimedia services, we’ll be opening up our company to unimaginably diverse fields of interest and profit in the decades to come. There are countless applications for hologram technology that are literally on the verge of becoming mainstream — I’m talking about applications in fields as diverse and multi-form as art, data storage, interferometry, microscopy, biosensors, security products, like, for example, high-security hologram protection for credit cards…the list goes on and on. It’s time to be BIG and BOLD, ladies…not….haha, not like the ideas we’ve heard from our…previous Office Manager.”

“You couldn’t have said it better, Perona,” announced Stella, joining in the other women in applauding Perona’s dynamic ideas. “From now on, haha, and I think this goes without saying, YOU will be the Office Manager at A&W. You’ve clearly shown today that you have the vision, the tenacity, and the will to propel us into the future. And as for you, Katherine…”

“Ooooo, showtime!” cackled Junko sexily in her ear, and suddenly, the demon had thrust her long, sinuous, powerful tongue even deeper into Katherine’s ear than Remilia’s was already. Katherine’s entire body seized up violently in between Remilia’s tits, and her eyes rolled back into her head as her mouth opened further still, like she was having a grand mal seizure. All she could hear was the loud slurping of both Remilia and Junko, mercilessly probing the inner depths of her ears. It felt like they were both licking her brain, scrambling it into a useless pile of quivering jelly.

Katherine came. She came and came and came, over and over, so hard that she squirted, leaking ejaculate out in a dark, growing stain in the crotch of her over-large clothes. Remilia’s mocking laughter was echoing somewhere above her head. Junko was shaking her head back and forth like a rabid animal, her tongue still deep in Katherine’s ear, as she made the loudest and most licentious noises of all.

“ALALALALALALALALALALAWAWAWAWAWATHATHATGLGOAKGLLLUUURRCKGLORRP!!!”

Katherine had no idea how long she came, or what was happening during her relentless orgasms. If she had been aware, she would have seen a roomful of tall, buxom women staring at her in silence; some of them watched fascinated, like they were at the zoo, while others looked on in disgust. Stella was smiling wryly, shaking her head, as she watched her former star employee dissolving into a pathetic mess in front of her. When Katherine was finally able to open her eyes, Junko was gone, and all that was left was the sexy, curvy body of Remilia behind her, shaking with laughter.

“Like I was saying…Katherine,” said Stella, her voice rife with disapproval. “I’m demoting you. You’ve shown yourself to be wholly inadequate to the task today. You’ll be working for Perona from now on.”

“And the first thing I want my new assistant to do,” intoned Perona richly, “Is to get measured. Put her down, Remilia. Let’s see how tiny she is now.”

Katherine felt her skinny body lowered down and forced up against the window. Remilia handed Perona a measuring tape, which Perona quickly measured Katherine with. Or, at least, after she measured herself and Remilia.

“Rem! Oh my god! You’re 6’9!” cried Perona. “And I…I’m the same…just a little taller, actually, heheh…not quite 6’10…almost!”

“That’s insane!” laughed Remilia, as the rest of the women laughed and chattered amongst themselves, comparing their enlarged, beautiful bodies.

“Now…for my little assistant,” chucked Perona, leaning down, down down to measure Katherine, who was so exhausted and humiliated that she just stood there helplessly, feeling that this must truly be rock-bottom for her.

‘Oh but it isn’t rock-bottom,’ said a voice inside her head…Junko’s voice…or her’s? Katherine didn’t know anymore. ‘It’s not even close.’

“Hahaha, well I might need to hire one more little assistant,” laughed Perona, “Just so I can have ONE normal-sized person! Get this, Katherine: you’re not even THREE FEET TALL anymore. You’re 2’11.”

Katherine’s blood ran cold, even as she could do nothing but stand there and gape, staring forward, straight into Perona’s knees.

2’11!?!?

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 8 by Joyce Julep
Chapter 8

Katherine felt like she was moving through a surreal dream-world as she sat in the backseat of the taxi she had been forced to call. Perona had sent her home early, under strict orders that she get some rest before she came back into work tomorrow.

“I hope you realize, Katherine,” Perona had said imperiously, bending way down to speak to the shrunken, skinny woman, “That just because you’re only my “assistant” now does NOT mean that you aren’t going to be working hard. I expect you to come in tomorrow fresh-faced and ready to tackle the day…if I may say, quite UNLIKE you were in the meeting today.”

“THAT’S an understatement, auntie!” Remilia had laughed, her huge breasts shaking and jiggling high above Katherine’s head. “She embarrassed herself more than I even THOUGHT was possible!”

“Yes, well…let’s hope our little assistant gets some much-needed rest today,” Perona had said, arching her eyebrow down at Katherine as she pointed towards the door, in a wordless command that Katherine get a move-on. “I’d really hate to see her position at this company in jeopardy if it comes out that she’s become incapable of making herself useful.”

“You hear that, Katherine?” Remilia had said softly to her, easily keeping pace with Katherine’s little body as she slunk meekly and submissively towards the door. “Auntie’s implying that she could FIRE you if you don’t produce tomorrow. Guess you’ve sunk pretty low, huh? Hahaha, and to think, you were officially the Office Manager just an hour ago!”

Katherine had known better to talk back to the 6’9 teenager, whose body loomed high over Katherine’s like a tree. That was how huge both Remilia and Perona seemed to Katherine now. Both of them were nearly 6 feet taller than her, and seemed so tall, so huge, so curvy, and so beautiful, that Katherine was already starting to subconsciously view them as superior beings…as demi-goddesses.

Now that she was riding home in the back seat of the taxi (since of course, she was so small now that she couldn’t even come close to driving her own car), Katherine was left to reflect on what all of this meant. What on earth was she going to do now!? She was 2’11 tall, and had become so skinny and weak that even walking more than 50 feet left her out of breath. It had been hard for her to even muster up the energy and strength to lug herself into the taxi, and it had taken the intervention of Stella to actually convince the taxi driver that she was an actual adult, capable of paying the fare.

“So…” the taxi driver said awkwardly, staring straight forward as he drove her home, “You have, uhh…some kind of condition, right?”

“Well that’s ONE way to say it,” cackled Junko, suddenly turning around in the passenger seat so that her eyes sparkled with demonic glee at Katherine. “ANOTHER way to say it would be that this pathetic husk of skin and bones is going for a joyride on the hell-bent highway of Ultimate Despair, the destination that’s creeping ever closer, closer, and CLOSER, hahahahaha!”

The demon girl laughed maniacally, shaking her head back and forth, her blond pigtails flinging everywhere, even hitting the taxi driver in the face (although he didn’t seem to notice), as she stuck her tongue out at Katherine and crossed her eyes. Katherine, with her little legs dangling in the air as she sat in the back seat, felt a horrible conflict of emotions boiling within her. On one hand, she hated Junko with every fiber of her being. The demon was responsible for all of her present misery, and for making her so short, small, weak, and pathetic — Junko was taking everything away from her, everything she valued in life.

‘But that’s not really true, is it?’ said a voice in her head, a voice that Katherine had heard before, and could not distinguish between her own and Junko’s. ‘Clayton was valuable to you, wasn’t he? And you gave HIM up on your own accord. That’s YOUR fault, isn’t it? And THAT’s why Junko is tormenting you right now. So really, ALL of this, including your shrinking, is really all YOUR fault!’

Katherine was trying to shake this voice out of her head, but doing so was becoming increasingly difficult. A big reason for this difficulty was because of something else, something that was making Katherine even more desperate and uneasy. She hated Junko, yes…with a fiery passion. But at the same time, Katherine couldn’t avoid realizing that, seemingly, with each passing minute, she was becoming more and more attracted to Junko. Katherine didn’t know if it was because of her shrunken size, or her brain getting confused, or the whole craziness of her current situation, or whatever, but the facts were plain to see: whenever Junko appeared now, one of Katherine’s first reactions was to immediately feel an electric pulse charge through her pussy, as it got wet and lubricated. Quite contrary to her own will, her clit twinged in some kind of lurid anticipation.

She just couldn’t get past how….how GORGEOUS Junko was…how absolutely, crazily ATTRACTIVE she was. The demon girl’s wild mood swings and generally-unhinged attitude only made things worse. When she had stuck her tongue out at Katherine and crossed her eyes, laughing, Katherine had very nearly opened her mouth right then and there and begged Junko to have sex with her. Katherine had managed to keep herself silent, but she wondered how long she could keep this up. Junko’s manic antics, combined with her stunning beauty and much bigger, taller body, were all uniting to make the demon girl practically irresistible.

“I…I BEG your pardon!?” Katherine managed to say out loud, in response to the taxi driver’s question. “That is…that is NOT something you ask a lady, is it?”

“Haha, well c’mon, miss!” chuckled the man, shaking his head, continuing to look straight forward as he drove, “I’m just curious, is all. You really can’t blame me. I mean…you look NOTHING like an adult, let me just say.”

“Well I AM an adult!” replied Katherine indignantly, “And I expect to be treated like one!”

“The psycho-social conventions of homo sapien interactions are such a strange and delicate mystery,” mused Junko softly as she played aimlessly with the oblivious taxi driver’s hair. “For the homo sapiens themselves, that is. Higher beings like me understand that all the supposed “mystery” is an unfortunate mirage borne of human frailty, and that the actual reality can be boiled down to organic systems blindly seeking to reproduce themselves.”

The demon girl turned sadly to Katherine and gave a great, huge yawn, showing her long sinuous tongue in the process. Katherine couldn’t help but wonder what Junko’s tongue was capable of now that she was so big compared to her…or what her mouth in general could do to Katherine’s little pussy. Once again, against her will, an erotic, lustful electricity went through her whole body, and Katherine had to bite her tongue to keep from moaning out in lubricious desperation.

“So boooooring, really, when you think about it,” continued Junko dolefully. Then, suddenly, her visage brightened all over again, and her eyes squinted joyfully. “That’s why a healthy dose of Despair is vital in shaking things up a bit, and making them reeeeeeealy interesting. A human in despair is waaaaaay more interesting than a human who has false hope — because the despairing one is finally able to glimpse the true crushing reality of the universe! You should be THANKING me, Katherine, for bringing you closer to reality!”

Katherine was trying to ignore Junko, but it was becoming hard. The taxi driver was laughing now, so Katherine tried focusing her ire on him.

“…it’s just that, hahaha, I mean, that other woman, Stella, SHE paid your fare, and the way they were all treating you, looking at you, whispering about you…haha, ma’m, I’m sorry, are you SURE that you’re not playing a practical joke on me?”

“I’ve…I’ve j-just about had it with your…with your attitude!” cried Katherine, sitting up as straight as she could in the back seat. Junko was shaking her head crazily at Katherine and crossing her eyes again, making insane faces (causing Katherine to become even more aroused), but the shrunken woman tried desperately to keep up the conversation. “I’ve already TOLD you I’m an adult, and…and I DON’T have any “condition,” alright!? I just…I just am a smaller lady, is all!”

““Smaller” is kind of an understatement, don’t you think?” chuckled the taxi driver. “I mean, again, I’m sorry miss, but I’d just feel…weird if I didn’t say something. If you really are an adult, then…I think you should go to the doctor. I’m no expert, but you look…EXTREMELY malnourished, and I could tell you were out of breath even walking to my car. You don’t look well at all, miss. Just telling it as I see it, no offense.”

Katherine was so stunned by the taxi driver’s bluntness that for several moments she didn’t even breathe. She just sat there, fixed in place, staring at him. The GALL to disrespect her like this!

“He’s talking to you like that because he doesn’t see you as an equal,” came Junko’s voice suddenly in her ear. Katherine jumped in place, startled by the demon girl’s sudden proximity to her. Her pussy immediately got wet as her clit ached with desire — Junko’s big, curvy body was now sitting directly next to her, and Katherine could see how much bigger and stronger the demon teenager’s legs looked compared to hers. EVERYTHING about Junko’s body totally dwarfed Katherine’s, from her huge, thick, creamy thighs, to her enormous ass (which spread out hugely underneath her, rubbing its bulk up against Katherine), to her towering torso, which rose two-and-a-half feet above Katherine, to her full, strong arms, each of which were far, far bigger and thicker than Katherine’s legs…in every sense, Junko made her feel tiny, but even more crucially, Junko made her feel submissive, and desperate for sexual release.

“Just listen to how he talks to you…and look at how he sees you,” Junko continued, pressing her huge thighs up against Katherine as she squirmed and wriggled her bulk against the tiny, tormented woman. “He’s totally disgusted by you. He’s only driving you because Stella paid him off. He can’t wait until he gets your skinny, stunted little body out of his car. He’ll probably clean the spot where you were sitting as soon as you get out!”

“Shut up…j-just…just shut up…pleeeeeease,” Katherine whispered in a pleading voice, putting her hands on her head. She felt like she was losing her mind.

“Huh? What was that?” asked the driver.

“I…uh…I s-said I’m…I’m fine, and…and I don’t need any help,” Katherine managed to respond.

“Well, like I said, it sure looks like you need help,” said the driver. “I wouldn’t be doing my job if I just drove you and dropped you off. You sure you don’t want me to take you to a hospital?”

Katherine very nearly demanded that the driver stop and let her out right then — she was so sick of his condescending tone that she almost started crying tears of anger.

“Better not say that to him,” warned Junko playfully, thumbing her long fingers through Katherine’s hair and twirling it effortlessly. “Do you really think you can make it home on foot, at this point? Hahaha, you’d die of exhaustion before you got halfway there!”

The demon girl suddenly stopped twirling her fingers in Katherine’s hair and began sliding her huge hand suggestively down Katherine’s shriveled back.

“That is…unless I CARRY you,” intoned Junko, with clear sexual suggestion dripping from her voice. “But if I CARRY you home, I’ll expect some…FAVORS in return…mmmmm, yessssss.”

Junko’s hand had gotten to the middle of Katherine’s back, and the shrunken woman’s eyes rolled back as she gasped out in lust. It felt like the teenager’s massive hand was enveloping the entirety of her back, and Junko slid it slowly down, the top of her long fingers approaching Katherine’s ass. The tiny woman began to get the increasing, impending sense that she was going to have an orgasm, despite her utterly desperate desire not to. Junko’s close, intimate proximity to her…the heat of her sexy body, the sheer size and weight of her smooth flesh pressing into Katherine, the way that her hand was going down, down, down. The tips of her fingers were now tickling the top of Katherine’s ass crack, and far above her, she could hear the soft, tinkling laughter of the demon girl, as Junko fiddled her fingers teasingly into the dark crevice.

Katherine felt a surge in her loins, and she feverishly looked out the car window. She was panting like an animal in heat now, and the taxi driver was giving her the oddest of looks; clearly, from his perspective, her behavior was cause for concern. Katherine was recklessly searching for a way out of the situation. It was bad enough that Junko was about to force an orgasm out of her, but to have it be in front of another adult…a man who might have even been younger than Katherine!? It was all just too humiliating to contemplate. At this point, Katherine would have jumped out of a moving car, just to extricate herself from the situation. As luck would have it, the taxi happened to be stopped at a red light. Without thinking, Katherine shuffled her shrunken body towards the door, and exerting far more effort than she had planned, she managed to wrench the door open, and she went tumbling out onto the pavement.

The taxi driver looked back in surprise, but as Katherine staggered up, rubbing the little cuts on her knees, legs, and elbows, she made eye contact with him. Even though she had jumped out of the car herself, she at least expected him to say something like ‘Miss, are you ok?’ or ‘What are you doing? Get back in!’ But he didn’t say anything at all. Instead, as the light turned green, he simply reached back, pulling the open door closed, and sped away, after giving her a disgusted shake of his head. Katherine stumbled onto the sidewalk as other drivers started honking at her in irritation as they passed.

“Get out of the road, idiot!” one person yelled.

“What the fuck’s the matter with you!?” yelled another.

“Oh my god…mommy, LOOK at it!” cried another voice. Katherine looked up to see a young girl, no more than 4 or 5 years old, pointing down at her from the high window of an SUV. The child was looking down wide-eyed at Katherine like she was some kind of strange animal…some kind of abomination.

‘Because I am,’ she thought to herself, as the car moved on past, with the girl straining her neck to gawk at Katherine for as long as she could. ‘I AM an abomination.’

She felt her shoulders droop as the rest of her body felt like it was sinking down into the pavement. Looking around, Katherine realized that she was about a mile from her home. Ordinarily, this wouldn’t have been a big deal, but considering the size she was right now, with her skinny, weak limbs, she viewed the walk back to her house with particular dread.

‘How am I going to do it!?’ she asked herself, turning her head right and left as she gaped at how huge everything was around her. ‘How am I going to make it home without passing out from exhaustion!?’

She started walking. The after-effects of her near-orgasm were still churning through her body, and Katherine wasn’t able to avoid feeling the disappointment of one who had come so close to ecstasy, but had it denied.

‘I didn’t want it,’ she told herself, gritting her teeth as she trudged down the sidewalk. ‘I didn’t want ANY of it.’ The more she protested to herself, though, the more she knew that she was telling herself a lie. She HAD wanted it. She still DID want it. Junko, that gorgeous, wicked demon girl, tempting Katherine with the charm and guile of her sexy, curvy, luscious body…a body that, in every possible sense of the word, overpowered Katherine.

The tiny woman tried to shake thoughts of Junko’s tongue, her huge, sexy hand, her beautiful, conniving face, out of her mind, and distracted herself by focusing on getting home without getting too tired out. But after going only 50 yards, she was forced to lean against a mailbox, breathing heavily in and out, as her tiny chest rose and fell with exertion. She was already utterly worn out.

“Are you aware,” came Junko’s echoing voice from inside the mailbox, “That it’s a federal crime to tamper with someone else’s mail?”

“I’m not…tampering,” panted Katherine, looking up wearily at the mailbox. To an ordinary adult, the box would have been about chest-level. But to Katherine now, who was under 3 feet tall, she had to look UP at it. Suddenly, the flag flew up on the mailbox, and out popped Junko’s head, smiling and leering down at Katherine, sticking her tongue out playfully.

“Gah!” cried Katherine, staggering back and holding her hands up pleadingly.

“You’ve got mail!” laughed the demon girl musically, crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out again, making a ridiculous, silly face. Katherine felt rooted to the ground. Never in her life had she seen a face so gorgeous, so beautiful, even though Junko was just being silly. Katherine felt her brain turning to mush as she looked up with evident longing at Junko’s angelic features. The shrunken woman knew that she was truly starting to lose her mind now, but increasingly, she didn’t even care. Her lust and admiration for Junko’s beauty was starting to eclipse everything else in her mind. It was all the more surreal to see the demon girl’s head sticking out of a mailbox, of all things. But Katherine knew enough about Junko’s habits now, and her powers, to not be too surprised that the teenager had managed to fit herself into such a tiny space.

“Ain’t no WAY you’re makin’ it home, little hussy!” she cackled, shaking her head back and forth rapidly, once again sending her blond pigtails flying.

“I…I can…m-make it,” breathed Katherine, blinking rapidly as she fought inside herself to tear her gaze away from Junko’s face. She managed to set her sights on the sidewalk ahead, and she was even able to take a few more steps, but that was all she was capable of. She felt her knees buckling helplessly, and she sank down onto the sidewalk, moaning out in frustrated agony as she did so. For a few seconds, her eyes were closed in what felt like despair.

‘This is it, surely,’ thought Katherine, her face on the sidewalk. ‘This is rock-bottom. This is ultimate despair.’

But when she opened her eyes again, she was staring straight into Junko’s bare foot. Apparently she had jumped out of the mailbox and returned to her comparatively-huge size. Katherine felt her insides twist up — without even having to say anything, Junko was letting her know that, in fact, she wasn’t anywhere CLOSE to true despair.

“Please,” whispered Katherine, barely managing to arch her head up toward Junko as she begged in a raspy voice. “Please…carry me home.”

“Ooooooo, a far cry from how you felt just a minute ago, huh?” laughed Junko, playfully tapping her bare foot on the sidewalk right in front of Katherine’s face. “What’s changed, little girl? You got tired? You gave up?? Come on, Katherine! Show me some panache!! Show some me some of that ENERGY you used to have when you were *cough*, ummm…actually an upstanding member of society.”

“I…I c-can’t,” whispered Katherine, her eyes starting to get wider as she stared up hopelessly into Junko’s gorgeous face. “I’m…I’m NOT respectable, and I have NO energy, and I’m not worth ANYTHING anymore…I’m totally WORTHLESS.”

Katherine really did mean what she was saying, but, somewhere in her mind, she was also saying these words because she thought that they would convince Junko that she didn’t need to torment Katherine anymore, because she had finally given up all hope and resigned herself to despair. It was certainly worth a shot, anyway. But immediately, Katherine’s hopes were dashed as her self-deprecating performance was interrupted by a loud, drawn-out yawn from the demon girl.

“*Yaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn*…yeah, yeah, booooooring!” droned Junko, arching her head down at Katherine from far above her. “If you’re gonna keep trying those pathetic little games, then forget it, I’ll just leave you here. Haha, you’ll starve to death before you make it home. And nobody will help you, because everyone who sees you recoils with disgust. I mean, LOOK at you, haha! You hardly even look human anymore!”

“Wh-what…what do you want!?” cried Katherine, desperately realizing that there wasn’t anything else she could possibly try. “I’ll…I’ll do anything…j-just…just please, pleeeeeease, get me home!”

“Oh my god, isn’t it obvious?” laughed Junko, shaking her head down at Katherine. “I want you to kiss my foot!”

Katherine’s heart skipped a beat as her gaze turned back down to Junko’s bare foot, which continued to tap playfully on the pavement. Now, she was curling her toes too, making them do a lively, lascivious little dance in front of Katherine’s face. To Katherine, this definitely didn’t seem too bad. She extended her pursed lips, straining her neck toward the girl’s foot, and then, ever so surely, her lips made contact with the warm, soft flesh of the top of Junko’s foot.

“Mmmmmm, that’s right,” said Junko softly, wiggling her toes under Katherine’s small body, again making the tiny woman feel like she was about to have an orgasm. “That’s right, you little bitch…kiss my foot. Kiss the foot of your tormentress, hahaha! You don’t even care, do you? You don’t even care how low you’ve stooped — haha, in fact, I can TELL you’re getting a kick out of it…get it!? Haha, getting a KICK!?”

Junko laughed snarkily at her bad joke, and continued wriggling her big toes underneath Katherine’s prone little body. Katherine had initially just intended on giving Junko’s foot a little peck, but now, she suddenly found herself kissing the huge foot with increasing passion. Her little smooches quickly became a full-fledged make-out fest, and Katherine even found herself embracing Junko’s foot with her entire body. She was grinding her hungry vagina up against the demon girl’s heel now, and as she did so, Katherine totally abandoned herself, moaning and crying out in unabashed lust.

“Ohhhhhh…..ohhh godddd….*mwahmwahmwahhhhhh*!!!”

The extent of her self-abandon was surprising, even for Katherine, but her mind was rather blank right now. She wasn’t doing all this to try and impress Junko — instead, she was doing it because, once again, she couldn’t control her intense sexual hunger for her gorgeous tormenter. She was completely letting herself go — making out lewdly with Junko’s wiggling toes, grasping onto them and hugging them tightly to her chest as she continued to shamelessly kiss them…licking and smooching the sole of Junko’s foot, humping her heel over and over with her little body, all the while nearing a thunderous climax that would have wiped her mind completely clean.

Then, suddenly, the foot was gone, and Katherine’s puckered lips desperately searched for the huge, warm foot that she had been showering with her lust. Her pussy was aching with desire, and her clit was positively throbbing in frustration. Katherine had been kissing Junko’s foot with her eyes closed, and she still had them closed…this made Junko’s laughter all the more menacing. For indeed, Junko WAS laughing. High above Katherine’s head, it sounded out, seeming to come from a goddess in the sky. Katherine could feel the mockery in the laugh.

“Wowwwwwww,” chuckled Junko, and here, Katherine opened her eyes to see the sole of Junko’s huge foot hovering high over her head, way out of her reach. “Uhhhhh…I’m a little embarrassed, actually, Katherine…haha, uhm…WOW…yeah, totally did not expect you to go ham like that. Thought you still had a little more self-respect, haha…a little more than THAT. But no, apparently. Well then, since you’re sooooo eager to kiss my foot, why don’t you kiss something even better?”

“N-no…” whispered Katherine, shaking her head as she crawled away backward onto the grass of a nearby yard. “No….p-please….” The sky above her was darkening. Junko had turned around, and was chasing Katherine as she walked backwards, her huge ass descending slowly towards Katherine’s head, blotting out the sun.

“What?” chirped Junko airily, tossing her pigtails aside as her ass bore down on Katherine. The little woman wasn’t even trying to flee anymore. She was just lying there in the grass, watching the gigantic, delicious cheeks lowering toward her. For all intents and purposes, she had given up…and yet, she STILL wanted, more than anything, to orgasm. Her body was buzzing with repressed and frustrated desire.

“You were so gung-ho about slobbering all over my foot,” continued Junko, speaking to Katherine through her legs, “So it’s only natural to assume that you’d be DROOLING all over yourself to have a go at my big, fat ass, right!?”

End Notes:

You can find all 13 chapters of this completed story on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 9 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 9

Katherine lay in bed a few hours later, staring up at the ceiling with a vacant expression that reflected the growing emptiness and despair that was encompassing her. She had no idea how she had managed to get home, especially after the cruel and merciless treatment Junko had put her through. The demonic girl had proceeded to grind and mash Katherine’s entire body into the ground, twerking and her huge ass cheeks up and down, up and down, as she used her overwhelming weight to crush Katherine. The poor, tiny, emaciated woman had thought that this was surely it — surely, she was going to die now. She couldn’t move; she couldn’t breathe; she couldn’t see or hear anything other than the rushing roar of Junko’s huge ass grinding down onto her hapless body, the whole horror scene serenaded by the demon’s mirthless, girly laughter high up above her.

The worst part about it all had, of course, been that despite Junko’s cruel, crushing treatment, Katherine had been so aroused, so hopelessly turned-on, that she would have gladly consented to Junko breaking every bone in her body, if only it meant that she would be allowed to cum. But the demon girl was not going to let her get off that easily — instead, she had kept Katherine on edge the entire time, teasing her without pause with her giant ass, crushing the air out of her, then letting up and allowing her to beg for release, before coming back down on her hard, laughing all the while. Katherine had been driven so far out of her own head that eventually, she just lay there on the grass, yelling out at every chance she had:

“Please!!! Please Junko….pleeeeeeasse let me cummmm!!!”

But of course, Junko had not let her cum. The demon seemed like she was having the time of her life, grinding her ass down on Katherine’s face, as she looked up at the sky, lifting up her arms as she sang:

“I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk…Get you love drunk off my hump!”

Katherine had been at her wit’s end, and was about to completely submit and give up every ounce of her being to Junko’s ass, when suddenly, the giant girl wasn’t there anymore. Katherine opened up her eyes and found that she was still just lying on her back, in the middle of a stranger’s front lawn, with a gathering crowd of people surrounding her, looking down on her with disgusted disapproval. She heard the crowd whispering amongst themselves.

“She’s lost her mind…”

“God, look at her! She looks like she hasn’t eaten in weeks…”

“Gross!”

“She was yelling about “cumming”…doesn’t she have any decency?”

“No respect for the neighborhood…”

“It’s disgusting, really…”

“I’ve called the police…”

Katherine’s eyes had darted around the leering faces of the gathering crowd, the panic and shame growing in her. She remembered that no one else could see Junko but her; it was deeply disquieting to imagine what her behavior looked like to everyone else. Then, suddenly, she spotted Junko in the crowd, her face peering down at Katherine’s pathetic form as she shook her head, closed her eyes, and spoke seriously:

“It’s all to do with the overexposure of prurient topics by the media…this is what you get…shameless cupidity…so sad, really…she used to be a respected member of society, and look at her now.”

Katherine had felt her anger suddenly rage up within her, and she struggled to her feet, glaring up at Junko. But when she tried to find the demon girl’s face in the crowd, all she saw were other people’s faces, their eyes widening in repulsed surprise, as they all moved back, away from the tiny, emaciated husk of a woman. The crowd buzzed with exclamations:

“Oh god! She got up!”

“Ugh! Look at her tiny legs! She can barely stand!”

“Stand back everyone! You don’t want her to touch you — no telling what diseases she has!”

“She barely even looks like a human at all…god, I wish I hadn’t even stopped to look…I’m gonna have nightmares!”

The crowd was moving back, like Katherine was something grotesque and contagious, and just seeing their revolted expressions made her feel like a pathetic piece of meat. She felt her shame in her own body grow as she teetered back and forth on her rickety legs. But at the same time, she had been seized by a powerful desire to get home, to extricate herself from this hostile crowd, to escape into her own space and shield herself from the animosity of the world. In the back of her mind, she knew that getting home under the power of her own weak boy was going to be incredibly arduous, but she didn’t have any time to think about that now.

And so, as the crowd scattered in revulsion and disgust, Katherine had stumbled onto the sidewalk and somehow managed, with all the effort she could muster, to drag her feet the remaining three clocks to her home. Elements of the crowd had followed her, some of them hurling accusations at her of being lewd in public.

“You ought to be ashamed of yourself, lady…talking like that out loud!”

“Think of the children who heard you speaking!”

“Just because you’ve obviously let yourself go doesn’t mean that you get to pollute the rest of society with your filth!”

Katherine had managed to use these accusations as fuel for her desperate flight into her home, and when, right after she had barely managed to unlock the door (on her tiptoes) and closed it (with extreme difficulty), she had collapsed onto the floor, bursting into tears. It just wasn’t fair…none of it was fair! She didn’t deserve this kind of awful treatment! Even if she HAD given up her son to that awful Asmodeus family, she surely didn’t deserve to be tortured and tormented like this, day after day, by an equally-sadistic demon girl.

She resolved to get into her bed, but on her way to her bedroom, she had caught sight of her body in the mirror and had done a double-take. There was no denying that she DID look revolting — she was a skinny, tiny little husk of a woman now, with almost no muscle mass to speak of. Any hint of curves she had ever possessed was now long-gone, and in its place was an unhealthy-looking sheen of skin. Her eyes were hollow-set in her head, and had exhausted bags under them. She looked awful, and it now made total sense to her why the crowd had reacted to her with such antipathy.

“I just…need to sleep,” she told herself out loud, struggling up to get on her bed. “I’ll be…I’ll look a lot better…once I rest a little.”

But now, hours later, as she stared up at the ceiling blankly, the sleep wouldn’t come. All she could think about was Junko…that playful, beautiful, naughty, dirty demon, who by now completely dwarfed Katherine in every conceivable capacity. When Junko had last appeared, Katherine didn’t even come up to her knees. A single one of the demon girl’s ass cheeks weighed more than Katherine’s entire body, which had been plainly evident in the flippant and haphazard way that Junko had been twerking on her. Junko could use her body to dominate Katherine without even thinking about it, but for the wretched, tiny woman, hiding in her bed under the covers, it wasn’t just Junko’s body that was occupying her thoughts. It was the pure zeal and determination in Junko’s eyes when her ass had been slowly descending on Katherine as she lay helpless in the lawn…that lascivious, lewd sparkle in the teenager’s eyes…THAT was the thing that Katherine just couldn’t get out of her head. The demon girl, slowly but surely, was relishing in the total domination, the inevitable descent of her prey into ultimate despair, and now, Katherine understood that a major part of Junko’s ultimate plan was to get her, Katherine, to beg Junko to have sex with her.

‘I don’t wanna have sex with her! I don’t want to…I don’t WANT to!’ Katherine repeated to herself, over and over, as she covered her head with what seemed to be an oversized pillow. ‘It’s all just in my head…she’s brainwashing me…I don’t actually want any of this…I’m not attracted to her…she’s not even really there…she’s all in my head…all in my head…’

Katherine kept breathing these words to herself in a kind of panting, desperate mantra, hoping beyond hope that she could somehow shock herself out of her fate. But the more she said these words to herself, the more hollow they rang. She WAS attracted to Junko…so terribly, desperately attracted. She had never met anyone as remotely gorgeous as this demon, but even more than that, she had never met anyone who was so given to strangeness, to wild swings in mood, to a crazed capriciousness that made her seem perpetually fresh and alluring. By any conventional definition, Junko was totally insane, but it didn’t help for Katherine to keep trying to hit this point home to herself. Junko’s insanity, as well as her mood swings, her obsession with despair, and her unrelenting, cheerful cruelty towards Katherine, all made her MORE attractive, not less.

Katherine tossed and turned in mental agony, trying to get Junko out of her head, but somewhere deep in her brain, she knew her struggle was fruitless. She ended up abandoning all pretense and self-respect as she rubbed herself raw, trying as hard as she could to cum, and at least bring some release. But no matter how hard she tried, and how close to the brink of orgasm she came, she wasn’t able to get there. She finally fell into a kind of tortured doze, totally exhausted in mind, body, and spirit, as Junko’s tinkling laughter echoed in her ears. Katherine had a vague sense that the demon girl was somewhere in her bedroom, and was dancing around her bed, leering at Katherine and sticking out her tongue as she made sexy faces at her, but the tiny tormented woman had so energy left to even keep her eyes open, and eventually she fell tumbling into a black and dreamless sleep.

Katherine had no idea how long she slept…except that the hot morning sunlight was already starting to bake her face. Had she really slept that long!? All through the night?? She must have, but strangely, she didn’t feel terribly well-rested. All she had to do was open her eyes and look at her tiny, skinny body, to remember the horrible reality she was waking into. She stumbled over and measured herself, and saw, somewhat to her relief, that she had only lost an inch in her sleep. She was now 2’10.

About an hour later, a taxi (whose driver was equally ambivalent as the previous one about Katherine riding in his car) was dropping Katherine off at the A&W headquarters, and she was making her way unsteadily towards the elevator. She had to stand on her tiptoes to reach the “up” button, and then, once inside the elevator itself, she actually had to jump to hit the button for the 42nd floor, hitting a few other buttons by mistake in the process. She was already half an hour late, but at this point, Katherine was just proud to have made it to work in the first place. She knew that untold trials and tribulations awaited her, especially now that she had lost her position as Office Manager to Perona, and was now officially her assistant, rather than the other way around. But still, despite the gloomy prospects, she tried to cheer herself up with a little pep talk in the elevator.

“It’s never gonna be as bad as it was in the meeting yesterday,” she said to herself out loud. “I’m never gonna stoop that low again. And besides, Remilia got her fill of my humiliation, surely. She’ll probably be back and school and I won’t even have to worry about her.”

Somehow, Katherine managed to get herself into something of a positive mood (at least, more positive than she’d felt in a long time) by the time she got out of the elevator. One big aspect was factoring into this elevation of her mood: Junko hadn’t shown up at all that morning, ever since she’d woken up. Maybe the sadistic girl had finally had enough of her, or gotten bored with her, or whatever…maybe she had finally decided to leave Katherine alone.

‘No, she’ll be back,’ a voice in Katherine’s head reminded her. ‘She’s watching you right now…somewhere…’

Even just thinking about Junko made Katherine’s clit perk up, and she felt her vaginal walls starting to lubricate themselves. She thought of the Junko's long, sinuous tongue, flipping and flapping rapidly at her ear, with crazed, lusty speed, and she very nearly crumpled to her knees as the elevator doors opened, overcome with lust. She WANTED Junko to be there…she wanted it SO bad, and her eyes darted around as she exited the elevator, trying to spot the demon peeking down at her out of the ceiling, or winking at her from behind one of the large potted plants growing in the corner. But she wasn’t there, at least, as far as Katherine’s senses could tell. The wretched little woman was trying her best to keep an elevated mood, and she shook off the thoughts of Junko as she made her way towards the room that used to be her office. Deep down, though, she was having trouble avoiding the desperate, despairing lust that was starting to overtake her already…lust for the demon girl who was nowhere to be found.

But as soon as Katherine walked into her old office, she had more pressing concerns. Perona was sitting in her old chair, staring at her over the desk, looking mildly displeased. Katherine’s mouth dropped open. Perona looked even taller, huger, curvier, and more beautiful than she had looked the previous day, so much so that Katherine’s knees started knocking together in intimidation.

“Hmmmm, let’s seeeeeee,” intoned Perona, her deep, rich voice infusing the office room air with voluptuous authority, “Only…42 minutes late, I see.” She laughed to herself and shook her head, her gorgeous hair going back and forth in her face before she brushed it away and leaned over her desk, staring down at Katherine with a knowing smile on her face.

“You know…” chuckled Perona, still shaking her head as she looked down at Katherine, “I actually thought that you’d be even later than that. I knew it wouldn’t matter that this was your first day as MY assistant, your first day to try and redeem yourself after that…pathetic showing in the meeting yesterday, when I took your job. But how about that — you actually made it into the office! Good for you, Katherine, VERY good!”

“Th-thank you P-perona!” Katherine exclaimed, her skinny little body trembling as the giant woman looked down at her.

“Haha, you know it’s ridiculous to be thanking me for saying those things to you, right?” laughed Perona, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek. “And before we go any further, there are a couple new rules around this place, both of which you have already managed to break.”

Katherine could do nothing but stand there, her mouth slightly agape, stunned that she was on the receiving end of such bossy arrogance from her former assistant. But in another part of her mind, it all made sense. Of COURSE it was natural that Perona would be talking to her like this — compared to the giant beauty, Katherine probably weighed as much as one of her forearms. She glanced to the side, and caught a view of herself in her old office window. She felt a wave of disgust at her ugly, emaciated figure. She had managed to dress herself in an untidy wrap of fabric that covered her torso, and left her little arms and legs sticking out. She had fastened the fabric with safety pins so that it stayed in place, but god…as she looked at herself, she couldn’t help but feel ashamed and disgusted. She looked terrible. And even worse, her face, which had definitely been attractive before, was now no longer pretty in the least.

“Eyes up here please, miss,” clucked Perona, snapping her fingers as she got up from her desk and strode around to stand in front of Katherine, towering over the tiny woman as she put her hands on her gargantuan hips. Katherine was really trembling now; her entire body was engulfed in Perona’s shadow, and she could barely see her face over her enormous rack, high, high above Katherine’s head. The little woman’s head barely even came up to Perona’s knees now, and when she stared straight forward, she could see Perona’s sculpted right knee directly in front of her, bigger than her face.

“First,” declared Perona, with an undeniable air of authority, “You are to refer to me as “Ms. DeGlassio,” or “boss,” at all times. No more of this first-name business with you. Only higher-ups can be on those kinds of familiar terms with me. If I let all the underlings call me by my first name, then what kind of message would I be sending to the company, hrmmm?”

“B-but…but…” stammered Katherine, not believing what she was hearing.

“I’m sorry, but did I hear you trying to say something down there?” cut in Perona, suddenly bending down over Katherine as she put a hand to her ear. “Surely you’re not back-talking your boss already, are you?”

“I…n-no…no I’m not,” said Katherine quietly, giving in and bowing her head.

“I’m not….?” said Perona expectantly, sending her huge, manicured hand into a whirling motion above Katherine’s head, indicating that her sentence was not yet finished.

“I’m not t-talking back, M-Ms. DeGlassio,” finished Katherine, blushing red with shame.

“Oh well that’s lovely to hear,” returned Perona, straightening up to her full height as she once again put her hands on her thick hips. “Because I’m not going to tolerate back-talk in this office. You might have run things a certain way, back when the idea of you having authority wasn’t so…heheh, ridiculous. But so yes, that’s rule number one….which is what, again?”

“I…I’m always t-to refer to you as Ms. DeGlassio or…or b-boss,” stuttered Katherine, her face totally red now.

“Mmhmm,” said Perona, obviously enjoying humiliating her old manager, “And the second rule is simply this: you see this office here? That computer? That desk?”

“Uh…y-yes boss,” said Katherine nervously.

“Well,” declared Perona, now bending down low again, so that she was looming even more over Katherine, “This is MY office now…that desk…the computer…that chair…it all belongs to the Office Manager of A&W, who is…?”

“Y-you, Ms. DeGlassio,” answered Katherine, her lips trembling.

“Correct,” breathed Perona down at her. “So why did you come into MY office after you got out of the elevator?”

Katherine had nothing to answer in her own defense. The real reason was simply that she had gone there out of habit, and that she really didn’t know where else she was supposed to go.

“No answer, huh? I didn’t think so,” Perona said, persisting in her soft but firm delivery. She seemed to understand that, in the presence of such a weak, small, miserable person, she had no need to raise her voice to convey her authority. Both Katherine and Perona knew that there was more strength, energy, and vitality in a single one of Perona’s hands than there was in Katherine’s entire body. If she had so wished, she could have used one of them to squeeze the life out of her former boss. But Perona had much more devious and humiliating plans.

“N-no, I’m…I’m s-sorry boss,” Katherine muttered, her head still bowedas she stared in amazement at Perona’s huge, developed calf muscle.

“Yessss,” murmured Perona, walking a single stride forward and effortlessly pinning Katherine’s body up against the wall with her knee, “I think it’s time we start having you develop the CORRECT habits around here. For starters, you are to —”

But just then, the office door opened, and a young man, who looked like he was no older than Remilia, walked in.

“Eddie!” laughed Perona, keeping her knee in Katherine’s torso, “Young man, haven’t you learned to knock before you just go around opening doors?”

“Oh! I’m…I’m so sorry, Ms. DeGlassio!” he cried, immediately blushing as he bowed his head in submission. “I was…I was just excited to tell you that your assistant’s desk is —”

“THANK you Eddie, no need to say any more,” chuckled Perona, giving Eddie the signal to “zip it.” “You’ve been most helpful around here, little guy…not like some people.”

“Oh thank you…thank you so much ma’m!” exclaimed Eddie, inclining his head a couple times. Katherine could see how enamored he was with Perona, just by the awed way he was staring up at her. He looked almost like he worshipped her. At just over 5 feet tall, he looked quite big to Katherine, but of course, compared to Perona, he was a shrimp, only coming up to the middle of her stomach.

“Alright, now get back to your other girl boss,” chuckled Perona, making Katherine feel the vibration of her laughter through her gigantic knee on her body. “I’m about to send her new assistant in to be processed.”

“Is…is that…?” asked Eddie doubtfully, suddenly looking down at Katherine and pointing to her. His expression had suddenly turned sour, like he was smelling rotten eggs.

“You heard me, little man — get!” laughed Perona, and he immediately scuttled off, going into an awkward kind of bow as he walked quickly backwards out of the office.

Katherine had started to get a nasty feeling in her gut as soon as Perona had mentioned Eddie’s “other girl boss.” It…it couldn’t be…who Katherine feared it might be…it just couldn’t be…

But Perona was leaning back down and talking to her, and Katherine had no choice but to listen.

“So, as I was saying before that eager youngling interrupted me,” continued Perona, “Every morning, you are to report to your superior’s office.”

“M-my…superior’s?” asked Katherine, confused. “B-but…uh, boss, uhm…aren’t you my —”

“Oh my goodness, I knew this would be hard for you to grasp,” chuckled Perona softly, closing her eyes and shaking her head as she bent in closer, finally opening her eyes again when her huge, strong hand had wrapped itself around the underside of Katherine’s chin, forcing the tiny woman to look up into her eyes.

“I am SO much more than your “superior” now,” breathed Perona down at her. “It doesn’t really even make sense to talk about us both in the same sentence anymore. I’m the Office Manager — you’re an apprentice-level paper clerk, and as such, you are answerable directly to my secretary.”

“Y-you…have a secretary?” asked Katherine, the sense of dread in her growing.

“Why of course I do,” smiled Perona, petting the side of Katherine’s face with a huge finger. “I’m a busy woman now, with TONS of responsibilities, especially considering that that previous manager left things…well, let’s just say she left everything in a fairly disorganized, shambolic state. Lots of work to be done. But no matter — I know we’re up to it, as long as we each do our part, that is. And YOUR part is to report to my secretary, who is now in my old office, every morning, and do WHATEVER she says.”

“Y-yes, boss,” said Katherine, praying this secretary wasn’t who she thought it was.

“And if I catch any whiff of dissent…if my secretary has ANYTHING negative to say about you, then you WILL be dealing directly with me…and let me tell you, it will NOT be pleasant.”

“Y-yes, Ms. DeGlassio,” squeaked Katherine. She felt so low, so controlled, so utterly dominated, that she started shrinking right then and there. Perona seemed to understand what was happening, and her eyes sparkled triumphantly as she let Katherine go, rising up to her full height as she smiled down on the diminishing woman. Katherine couldn’t do anything except stand there, getting smaller and smaller, while Perona’s huge form swelled and grew in front of her. A few seconds later, when the short mini-spurt was over, Katherine was now looking slightly up at Perona’s knee. The new Office Manager was now 7’6, and Katherine was a mere 2’6, five whole feet shorter.

Suddenly, the door burst open again, this time with much more force, and Remilia came striding in, a tight black dress squeezing her luscious curves. She was at least as tall as Perona…and maybe more.

“Hey auntie!” she said loudly. “I’m feeling it again! I’m getting bigger! Are you humiliating her without me!? Where is she??”

Like a tiger looking around for its prey, Remilia quickly scanned the floor, having to go back and forth for a few moments before she finally spotted Katherine’s tiny body standing against the wall. The teenager’s eyes went wide with pleasure, and her nostrils flared hungrily. Katherine felt sick to her stomach, as she felt herself starting to shrink again.

“Here she is!” Perona grinned down at Katherine, indicating to Remilia with her hand, “My new secretary…and YOUR new boss!”


End Notes:

You can find all 13 chapters of this completed story on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 10 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 10

Katherine felt like she had known all along that this horrible prospect was going to be a reality, as soon as Perona had mentioned her new “secretary.” But nothing had prepared her for looking up in terror at Remilia’s devilish grin, flashing down on her from high above, as the teenager loomed over her. Much to Katherine’s dismay, Remilia actually looked taller than Perona herself, if such a thing was possible. Katherine was already backed against a wall, so she had nowhere to turn. She was, in every sense of the word, totally trapped.

“7’7, in case you were wondering,” laughed Remilia haughtily, putting her hands on her wide, thick hips, and turning around in a sexy, voluptuous circle, giving Katherine a full-on view of her incredibly fat ass in the process. Katherine backed herself even closer up against the wall, wishing that she could just somehow melt into it and escape. But she couldn’t escape, and suddenly all she could think about was that huge, fat, teenage ass descending down on her from the sky, gyrating and twerking massively above her.

“How do ya like that!?” cackled Remilia, putting her hands on her knees as she continued shaking her big ass down in Katherine’s face. “A little too much for you, huh, Katherine? Hahaha, don’t think I didn’t see you yesterday, looking at my fat ass. You just couldn’t get enough of it, could you? You pathetic, horny little woman…hahaha, well you’re gonna be seeing a LOT more of this everyday…just maybe not QUITE the way you’d want to, though!”

As if she was giving a demonstration, Remilia suddenly threw herself into a full-on squat, the thick pillars of her full thighs tensing against her strong calves, as the twin hunks of her huge, delicious ass suddenly came to a bouncing, jiggling halt, right in front of Katherine’s face. The tiny woman couldn’t believe it — Remilia was so huge that, even squatting down, her ass was right up in Katherine’s face, quivering and shaking with all its lascivious enormity. Remilia was wearing an extremely short skirt that rode up on her huge haunches, so that the curved globes of her ass cheeks were readily visible. Katherine stared in awe at them, unable to move, or to utter a sound. She was mesmerized, and no amount of fear or terror at her predicament could hide her sudden infatuation with her new boss’s ass.

“Rem…haha, what are you doing?” chuckled Perona’s voice from far above. To Katherine, it was almost like the voice was in a different room. She was so helplessly focused on Remilia’s gyrating ass in her face that she could barely even devote the resources and energy to process what was going on around her.

“Haha, look at her, auntie!” Remilia laughed, turning her gorgeous face around her shoulder to leer down at Katherine. “Just LOOK at her! She’s getting smaller!! I totally caught her drooling at my ass yesterday in the board meeting, and I realized then that our little girl here is a TOTAL ass whore, hahaha!”

Katherine was reaching her hands up, trying to push away Remilia’s gigantic rump, but when she touched the firm, hot cheeks of the 18-year-old's ass, all she could do was pitifully blubber in response to becoming even more aroused. Katherine hated herself for feeling this way, but the lust she was experiencing in reaction to her own humiliation was so intense that she had no idea how to counter it. Remilia laughed mercilessly, the sound cutting through Katherine’s skinny, shrinking little body, as she ground her ass up against the poor woman, delighting in how, with every bounce and jiggle of her ass, Katherine got a little smaller.

“Oh my god Rem…you’re right!” Perona murmured, her eyes going wide with interest as she looked down on the spectacle. “She’s getting smaller and…mmmmmmm…oh man, are you feeling that!?”

“Haha AM I!?” Remilia laughed. “Of COURSE I am, auntie! We’re getting bigger!”

“Ahhhhh, it feels sooooo gooooood!” sighed Perona, closing her eyes as she stretched her amazing arms all the way up to the ceiling, palming it effortlessly. But Katherine saw, in the midst of her uncontrollable lust, that even as Perona was obviously growing, Remilia was growing even more still. Perona gained a couple inches, but Remilia gained even more, reaching a towering 7’10 within the minute. The thing was, though, that Katherine hadn’t even seen the teenager standing up at her full height yet. She could just tell, by how Remilia’s huge ass was swelling in her face, that she had grown substantially larger.

“Well I could keep doing this all day,” chuckled Remilia, after the minute had passed, “But I think my pathetic little ass slut would die of a heart attack before too much longer. THEN who would I have to use as a paperweight on my desk, huh!?”

“A…p-paperweight!?” stammered Katherine, her eyes coming back into focus somehow as Remilia’s colossal form suddenly rose from her sexy crouch. Katherine’s mouth dropped open as she beheld the young 7’10 amazon, her thick, curvaceous hips swerving into her towering thighs and the lubricious swerve of her midsection. Her giant breasts swung massively, far over Katherine’s head, each of them so much bigger than Katherine’s entire body.

Remilia put her hands on her hips and cocked them in a sexy pose of teenage impatience.

“Yeah!” declared Remilia. “That’s all you’re really good for at this point, isn’t it? Haha, I mean, it’s not like you could do any good filing paperwork or typing or anything like that. That’d be too hard for a tiny little pipsqueak like you. Haha, your little hands and fingers would get tired in less than 5 minutes, I just know it! Haha, no….no, I’m going to use you for…other things.”

Katherine wondered what these ominous-sounding “other things” could mean, but she didn’t get too much of a chance to think about it, because Remilia was suddenly pointing a long, authoritative finger out the door, toward her new office.

“Well!?” barked Remilia, “What are you waiting for? Get your skinny little body into my office and wait there until I tell you what I want you to do. Go on, move!”

Katherine had no choice but to obey. Bowing her head in submissive shame, she slumped out of Perona’s office, to the derisive laughter of her new boss. She heard Remilia and Perona exchanging derogatory comments about her, but she was now too far away, and too far down, to hear what they were saying.

As she made her way out into the hallway, Katherine couldn’t help but think that the entire office space looked totally different. It wasn’t just because she was now about two-and-a-half feet tall — there was something else to it. A new kind of vivacious energy had permeated the A&W floor. Tall, curvy, voluptuous women were walking all over the place, their enormous assets swaying alluringly as they moved. None of them were quite as tall or big as Perona or Remilia, but they all looked positively gigantic to Katherine all the same. A little thought popped into her head:

‘Just a few days ago, all these women…every one of them…worked UNDER me. I was in CHARGE of them!’

It was quite a surreal thought for Katherine to process. It just didn’t seem possible that, in such a short amount of time, she could have devolved from Office Manager all the way down to what she was now: a short, skinny, tiny little wreck of a woman, who barely had the energy to walk over to Remilia’s office. One of the huge women in the hallway sidestepped Katherine, and the little woman looked up and saw that it was Teresa, one of her former underlings, staring down at her with a surprised expression. Teresa, who had been a short, dumpy woman just last week, was now 6’6, and looked wonderfully beautiful. Her huge tits hung like mammoth boulders in the sky above Katherine, each of them probably weighing more than her entire body.

In that moment, Katherine saw Teresa’s face change, from sheer surprise to repulsed revulsion. She had recognized who the tiny, skinny little thing scurrying across the floor was…and her response was to wrinkle her nose and straighten her curvy body up, as she gave Katherine a look of disgust. Katherine was stunned — even yesterday, Teresa had been kind to her…making sure that she was ok when she had fallen out of the elevator. But now…well, something had changed. Teresa was looking at Katherine like she was some kind of smelly animal, a grotesque parody of a human being. Katherine opened her mouth to say something, but Teresa was already striding away, her huge, bulbous ass bouncing after her. Katherine was left standing there, feeling humiliated and abandoned.

“Wow, she’s like…totally disgusted by you!” came Junko’s bright, cheery voice from Remilia’s office. Katherine jumped at the sound of the demon girl’s voice. She hadn’t heard Junko all morning long, and she had been so preoccupied with how big everyone was compared to her that she had almost forgotten about her. But now that the teenager’s lazy, impish voice was echoing in her ears, Katherine was immediately seized with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she felt her heart sink; she knew that Junko was about to have a field day with her, and she was not at all looking forward to the Demon of Despair egging on her shrinkage, and her humiliation. On the other hand, though, Katherine felt a rush of excitement go through her clit, as her loins woke up and started warming themselves in expectation. She badly wanted to see Junko, to admire her size and beauty, and to feel the full force of the demon girl’s control and domination over her. Katherine hated herself for having these feelings, and they only served to push her further and further towards the brink of despair. But what could she do? She had no power to resist Junko, and the more she tried, the more turned on she became by her own futile powerlessness.

“No response, huh?” came Junko’s chuckling voice from Remilia’s office. “Because you know it’s true, don’t you? Haha, you’ve seen yourself in the mirror. You know how repulsive and ugly you look now! I bet all these huge, gorgeous ladies walking around are all wondering why the fuck Perona’s even keeping you! I can see how they’re all looking at you — you make them sick, Katherine. You make them feel embarrassed to be around you.”

Katherine felt her stumbling way around the side of Remilia’s open door, and she saw Junko lounging in Remilia’s big leather chair, with her feet propped up on Remilia’s desk. Nearby, Katherine saw Eddie, Remilia’s adoring intern, working away at his smaller desk. Of course, he didn’t seem to be able to see Junko at all, but he did look up when Katherine came tottering into the room.

“Y-you’re right!” stammered Katherine up to Junko. This is what the demon girl wanted, Katherine figured. She wanted Katherine to just give up, to give into that horrible, crushing despair…and now, for once, Katherine felt like she was ready and willing to do that.

“I’m sorry — what was that?” asked Junko, furrowing her brow in mock-concentration as she tilted her head toward Katherine, putting her hand to her ear. “I could’ve sworn I heard you actually admit that you’re a sorry, pathetic piece of trash.”

“Y-yes…yes, that’s…that’s what I said!” exclaimed Katherine, looking up hopefully at Junko. “I…I AM a pathetic piece of trash, and…you’ve…you’ve been right all along!”

It felt wonderfully liberating for her to admit this so openly, and Katherine actually felt herself getting warmed by her wholehearted embrace of her sorry state. She noticed herself getting aroused, just looking up at Junko there, looking as gorgeous and ravishing as ever, her pigtailed blond hair expanding wildly behind her head. But far from looking impressed, Junko just kept lounging there, not having any reaction at all to what Katherine had said. In fact, she wasn’t even looking at her now. She had whipped out a nail file and was suddenly busying herself with her long, red nails. Katherine felt her brow crease in hapless surprise, but then suddenly, her attention was diverted elsewhere. Eddie the intern was speaking to her.

“Excuse me, but that kind of talk is not allowed in Ms. Remilia’s office.” The young man’s words cut through the air, forcing Katherine to do a double-take. She had just seen him absolutely fawning over Perona and Remilia, like a puppy with his tail in between his legs…but now that he was speaking to her, his voice was totally different. It was acerbic and biting, with more than its fair share of revulsion behind it. Just from the tone of his voice alone, it couldn’t have been clearer that he didn’t like Katherine at all.

“Oh! Oh I-I…of course, I’m sorry!” stuttered Katherine, nodding her head energetically. She was still on a kind of emotional high from “giving in,” and from seeing Junko again. But the young boy only frowned in response, and opened his mouth to interrupt Katherine right as she was about to say more.

“I don’t…really care if you’re sorry or not, ok?” said Eddie in a perturbed voice, barely even looking at Katherine over the papers at his desk.

“Right…right, ok, well, just let me know what you’ like me to —” began Katherine, but Eddie cut her off.

“Just…stop,” he said bluntly, holding up his hand.

“Stop?….uhh…stop wh—” started Katherine, but again, Eddie interrupted her.

“Talking,” he declared curtly. “Stop talking to me, alright? I’m here to serve Ms. Remilia, not deal with you. Go over there by her desk and wait for her.”

Katherine felt her little legs moving in response. Eddie wasn’t any older than Remilia, and, as a normal-sized 18-year-old young man, he was much, much smaller. But none of that mattered to Katherine — she again had no choice but to follow orders. She was, in every sense of the word, on the lowest rung of the totem pole at this point. She bowed her head again in shame and shuffled over to Remilia’s desk. But quickly, she inwardly managed to cheer herself up. She had accepted total despair, right!? So all of this was good…it was heaping humiliation upon humiliation, and it would surely please Junko to see that she was actually learning to embrace her despair. Craning her neck up toward the chair Junko was in, Katherine felt her sense of anticipation building. She couldn’t wait to see how pleased Junko was going to be with her. But again, much to Katherine’s disappointment, she saw that the demon girl didn’t even seem to be paying any attention to her. She was still carefully filing her nails, looking at them closely as she muttered to herself.

“But Scarlet had said those hoity-toity Japanese nail buffers were like, totally the way to go,” Junko was saying to herself, biting her lower lip in concentration as she frowned at her nails. “I mean, they’re not utterly hideous or anything, but I thought the triple-cut design would at least hide the buff marks. Hmmm, that girl’s gonna be hearing about this, I think.”

“J-Junko!?” whispered Katherine up to her, not being able to help herself. The demon girl was ignoring her, and Katherine couldn’t stand it. But right then, Remilia strode into the room, and Katherine had other things to worry about.

“What are you blabbing on about?” Remilia demanded sternly, putting her hands on her huge hips as she loomed high over Katherine, totally engulfing her in her shadow. “The last thing I need is a paperweight who talks to herself.”

“I’m…I’m s-sorry R-Remilia, I won’t d—” stammered Katherine, but Remilia had suddenly stepped even closer to her, so that Katherine backed into the desk, trapped.

“What did you call me?” Remilia asked in a calm, terrifying voice.

“I—I c-called you by your n-name!” cried Katherine, having no idea what to do, and starting to panic. She glanced up towards where Junko had been, but the demon girl had vanished again, leaving her alone.

“Haha, my name!?” laughed Remilia darkly, her voluptuous flesh jiggling with derisive mirth. “Oh no, no, no…YOU don’t get to call ME by my first name. Hahaha, can you IMAGINE, Eddie!? Something like THAT calling ME by my first name??”

“I…can’t even believe she tried, Ms. Remilia,” said Eddie.

“Ha! Exactly…tried,” chuckled Remilia, peering down hard at Katherine. “Now get this straight, you tiny little husk of a woman — you will refer to me as….hmmm, let me see, actually…haha, this is fun! You’re already calling auntie “boss,” so what can you call me? Hmmm…”

“How about “mistress?”” proposed Eddie, his face brightening.

“What!? No Eddie, that’s totally gross!” exclaimed Remilia, shaking her head at him in wide-eyed disgust. “You actually think that a little shrimp like her could possibly be able to fulfill that kind of a role for me?? I mean, are you kidding!? LOOK at her! She can barely even reach my knees! Actually, go on, little girl! Try! Try to reach my knees!”

Katherine stretched her arms up towards the gigantic, colossal pillar of Remilia’s body, but she quickly found that, even reaching up like this, her fingers didn’t quite reach Rmilia’s giant kneecaps.

“Oho! How pathetic!” cackled Remilia, putting her hands over her mouth in delighted surprise. “Come on! COME on…stand on those tippy-toes! Strrrrrretch! Rrrrrreeeeeeachhhhh, hahaha!”

Katherine did as she was told, and she was finally able to graze the bottom of Remilia’s knee with the tips of her fingers. But immediately, Remilia backed up, her beautiful face screwed up in disgust.

“Ugh! I didn’t say TOUCH me!” she spat. “I said REACH….god, the most basic instructions around here…I’ll have to train her better.”

Remilia strode over to a tissue box on her desk, yanked two tissues out, and proceeded to bend over Katherine, again engulfing her in her shadow. Using the two tissues as a barrier between her and Katherine’s body, Remilia picked Katherine up off the floor and plopped her on the desk, right on top of a tall stack of papers. Katherine felt herself starting to shrink again. It was so horribly humiliating for the giant teenager to be treating her like this…almost like an insect…something that was so disgusting and wretched that she didn’t even want to TOUCH it.

As Remilia set Katherine on the tall stack of papers, Katherine’s feet touched the desk but, as she started getting smaller, she felt her feet slowly coming up off the desk itself. The shrinking came along with another sense of panic for Katherine. Junko wasn’t there watching…was she seeing it!? Was she seeing how Katherine was giving into her despair?? Katherine didn’t know. There was still a part of her that hated the fact that this was all happening to her, but a much larger part of her was feeling a new sense of hopelessness — even in the midst of her embrace of despair, it seemed like she still hadn’t hit rock bottom yet.

Remilia noticed Katherine getting smaller, and she let out a hearty, chuckling laugh that vibrated through her massive tits.

“Heheheh…look at you…getting smaller and smaller by the minute,” she teased, shaking her head down at her miniature “assistant.” “And remember…I KNOW why you’re getting smaller. Every time you get humiliated, it happens. Haha, considering how your life has turned into one big, constant humiliation, it’s a wonder that you’re still as big as you are!”

Remilia grabbed a pencil, and extended its eraser down towards Katherine. Sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek, Remilia probed the big eraser up under Katherine’s clothes. The little woman felt the eraser head brush against her inner thighs, and she closed her eyes, shivering in pleasure. She wanted Remilia to violate her. She WANTED it…so, so badly.

“Edward,” came Remilia’s calm, smooth voice, spoken without taking her eyes off what she was doing, “I suddenly have a hankering for a special mochaccino. Be a good little boy and go make me one, ok? And put some time and effort into it this time. I want it to be perfect.”

“Of course, Ms. Remilia!” he responded immediately, and shuffled quickly out the door, closing it dutifully behind him. He seemed to know exactly what was about to happen.

“Such an obedient little boy,” chuckled Remilia, now sliding the eraser up and down the inside of Katherine’s thighs. “Though, of course, to you he looks like a giant, haha.”

Keeping the eraser between Katherine’s thighs, Remilia leaned forward, so close that all Katherine could see was the huge, beautiful face of the gigantic teenager, smirking at her.

“He only comes up to my stomach now,” growled Remilia softly, licking her lips sexily at Katherine, edging the eraser up closer to her pussy. Katherine was starting to shake on the stack of papers, as her feet finally left the desk completely. She was shrinking, and, as she looked up helplessly at Remilia, she could tell that the teenager was growing before her eyes. It was all just so humiliating, so terribly, awfully humiliating, and even though Katherine thought that she had finally come to accept her reality, just staring up into that huge, gorgeous face, sneering down at her, made her feel lower than she had ever felt before. THIS was what she had been reduced to. She used to have power…she used to be beautiful…she used to be strong. And now, she was NONE of those things. And she was getting dominated by an 18-year-old girl who was, second by second, nearing 8 feet tall.

“My god, just look at you,” sneered Remilia, now twisting the eraser around, right on top of Katherine’s pussy lips. The little woman had gone cross-eyed in arousal, and her whole little body was shaking, humping the eraser head, desperate for orgasm.

“You’re just the biggest little slut I could ever imagine!” laughed Remilia. “You have NO shame. Here you are, shrinking in front of me, KNOWING that I’m getting even bigger and more beautiful, KNOWING that I’m just gonna use it to tease and humiliate you more, and what do you do? You HUMP the freaking eraser, hahahaha!! Oh my god, I’ve gotta get auntie in here to watch!”

But Remilia didn’t even have to call for Perona, because the huge woman was already coming in through the office door.

“I felt myself growing again, Rem!” said Perona excitedly, her voice now an even deeper and richer timbre that vibrated Katherine’s little ears. “And I just HAD to see what you were doing to her!”

“I’m about to force her to have sex with this pencil!” laughed Remilia, “And look at her! She’s TOTALLY into it!!”

“Oh my god, she isssss,” responded Perona, her eyes going wide as she peered down at Katherine. The tiny woman was just barely able to keep her eyes open, from the incredible arousal that was cascading over her body, and she saw her line of vision become completely surrounded by Remilia and Perona’s faces, staring down at her wide-eyed, as they expanded and grew, and got more and more ravishing, more and more beautiful. Katherine felt herself starting to seize up. The orgasm that had been building in her loins was about to go off.

“Go ahead Rem!” laughed Perona. “Stick it in her! I wanna see her SHRINK even FASTER before out eyes! And I wanna feel ourselves get bigger and BIGGER!!”

Remilia’s eyes flashed with profane pleasure as she stared down into Katherine’s shaking face. The colossal teenager pursed her lips and then issued forth a huge, long tongue, once again licking her plush lips sexily, teasing and taunting Katherine with every movement. And then, suddenly, and with an exultant shout of laughter, Remilia stuck the eraser all the way up inside Katherine’s pussy, pushing the pencil more than a foot inside her.

“Yyyyyyeeeeaauauaugughhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” screamed Katherine, her eyes instantly rolling back in her head as she started cumming with violent force. At first, she heard Perona and Remilia laughing at her, making fun of her, but then, after a few seconds, she heard Perona’s lips at her left ear, and she felt Perona’s huge tongue tracing lewd circles around her earlobe.

“Just to make sure you know where you REALLY stand in this office now,” Perona whispered into her left ear, “I’m gonna make sure ALL your holes get fucked…ALL of them…ALL at the same time!”

And with that, Perona thrust her tongue deep into Katherine’s left ear, lapping and probing deep into her ear with a rapacious and lascivious energy.

“Aaaaaaaawwawawawwawawwaaaarrrrrrrrlllllllggh!!!” came the aggressive, slippery sound of Perona’s busy tongue in Katherine’s left ear….and then, at her other ear came the voice of Remilia, now even deeper and more seductive than it had been before. She was definitely still getting bigger.

“Your the office bitch around here now,” she whispered into Katherine’s ear, lapping at it with her tongue. “Awwawawawawalwlalwalwawl….yeeeeah, you’re the little office bitch, and we’re gonna TAKE you like the pathetic little bitch you are. We’re gonna GIVE you what you really want, you disgusting sub…and MORE. We’re gonna fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before!!”

Remilia shoved the pencil another few inches up Katherine’s pussy, and as she did so, she thrust HER tongue deep into Katherine’s right ear, probing it to its depths, just like Perona was doing. All Katherine could hear was the eager, loud, slurping sounds of the women’s tongues in her head. They sounded and felt like they were lapping at her brain itself.

“AGGWWAAAGGHHWAWAWWAWAWLLLAAGGHHLAARRGGHHHH!!!”

And even as they violated her ears with their tongues, Remilia began turning the pencil around and around in Katherine’s pussy, adding to her total debasement and overstimulation. She began spraying out her cum, leading to loud and exaggerated moans from both Remilia and Perona. And then, just to cap it all off, Katherine suddenly felt something else teasing her rectum. Perona had picked up another pencil, and was about to stick it right up Katherine’s ass…and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Perona wasted no time in doing so, thrusting the pencil up Katherine’s butt hole, and twisting it around and around, just like Remilia was doing, teasing and torturing out every ounce of cum from Katherine’s shrinking, wrecked body. The two gigantic girls were laughing loudly, their lapping tongues thrust deep into Katherine’s ears, as they got bigger and bigger, their tongues expanding in her ear canal, as the two of them both rose up past 8 feet, and even bigger. Katherine was being mercilessly fucked in her pussy and ass, and in both ears…she was being quadruple-teamed by the two pitiless giantesses, and she screeched out in an inhuman wail as she got smaller and smaller, until she was under 2 feet tall….and even smaller.

But Katherine wasn’t conscious to experience the end of her shrinking. She had fainted straight away. And so she hadn’t seen Junko peering down from the ceiling, nodding her head slowly, as a pleased grin crossed her face. The demon girl was impressed…but she wasn’t through with Katherine yet. Not by a long shot.


End Notes:

You can find all 13 chapters of this completed story on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 11 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 11

The rest of the day passed by in a kind of horrific, lurid blur for Katherine. The cruel violation that she had been subjected to by Remilia and Perona was the rule rather than the exception throughout the day. She just didn’t seem to be able to catch a break. Once she had regained consciousness from the pencils ravaging her insides, Remilia had promptly mocked her for being a pathetic little wimp.

“What? You should be grateful that women like me and Perona even BOTHER keeping you around!” Remilia had laughed cruelly, putting her hands on her hips as she looked down at the 22-inch, shivering, skinny little body curled up in fear on her desk. “Now what do you say to your boss!?”

“Th-thank y-you…” whispered Katherine, shaking uncontrollably from her torment. She didn’t understand how she could have possibly survived such a terrible assault, but it was then that she caught sight on Junko peering at her upside down. The demon girl was hanging lazily out of the ceiling, with only her head and torso visible through the ceiling panels, and she seemed to be feeding herself a bunch of grapes, lowering the bunch slowly toward her mouth and eating them off the stems, one by one.

Katherine shuddered. She knew that Junko HAD to be the reason why she was still alive. That was it, surely…and this realization was anything but reassuring for Katherine. It meant that she could be subjected to similar, or even worse torments, and she would still not be able to die, because this awful demon’s power was keeping her alive. Katherine knew in her bones that this was true. She knew what Junko was doing — the teenager was dead-set on breaking her mind completely, forcing her to submit to total and utter despair. Katherine had already been through this ghastly circus over and over in her mind, and she had gone through all kinds of phases, where she was fighting Junko, then submitting to her, then fighting her, then giving up and submitting again. Each time Katherine THOUGHT that she was giving into true despair, however, had turned out to be false, because she found, much to her chagrin, that she hadn’t actually hit rock-bottom yet. It seemed like there was always a deeper trench she could sink into.

And now she was back to fighting Junko in her mind. Katherine couldn’t stand this — what on earth was Junko going to do!? Was she going to just keep on torturing her until she was literally a tiny speck!? A tiny little grain of a person for Remilia and Perona to cruelly torment?? No, Katherine didn’t have to stand for it. She glared up at Junko, who had paused in the act of feeding herself the bunch of grapes as she hung upside down.

“Oh what a delightful little project you’ve turned out to be!” Junko laughed musically from above. Her blond pigtails hung down ridiculously from the ceiling. “Every time you think you’re giving in, you realize that there’s OH SO MUCH MORE to come, hehehehehe!”

“Fuck you!” muttered Katherine under her breath. Even just looking up at Junko was enough to get her loins churning again. She was thankful that Remilia had momentarily left the room.

“The evolutionary basis for mental coping is well understood by scientists,” Junko trilled from the ceiling, ignoring Katherine’s comment, “But what the boys in white coats DON’T seem to understand is why some humans make it a point to dig themselves into the deepest holes possible, while they labor to convince themselves that what they’re doing is building a fortification around themselves, hahahaha!”

“Wh-what the…what are you even TALKING about?!” demanded Katherine, her face getting red from the arousal that Junko was inspiring. Just the way the curvy, voluptuous demon was lazily swinging her body back and forth as she hung upside down…and the way that her eager tongue was seeking out the individual grapes…it was driving Katherine wild with desire.

“You shouldn’t even be LOOKING at me,” laughed Junko, crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out at the tiny woman. “You can’t even SMELL me or hear my VOICE without getting the hots for my coochie…heheh, imagine if I actually LET you eat me out…haha, you’d cum the second your mouth brushed the infernal folds of my diabolically immaculate vaginal lips!”

“Y-you’re…insane,” said Katherine weakly, struggling to her knees on Remilia’s desk as she tried to crawl towards the lamp. “Y—you’re just…”

“And YOU think,” cut in Junko brightly, “That digging a grave is the same thing as building a house! Go figure, heheh — I would expect that, coming from such a miserable little worm as yourself! Go on little wormy, dig, dig, diggggg! Dig your little hole to live in!”

“I…I d-don’t…I…” panted Katherine, who was now sitting up with her back against Remilia’s desk lamp. But she couldn’t say any more. Looking up at Junko, she had started rubbing her clit; she had realized, in her growing despair, that there was nothing else she wanted to do. She wanted to get off as she stared at Junko. The demon girl promptly started ignoring her again, feeding herself grapes and humming to herself. And then Remilia came back into the room. Katherine turned in a kind of torpid alarm towards her new boss — her feverish desire to cum while she stared up at Junko had been dashed by the sudden reappearance of yet another tormenter. Katherine didn’t even have the energy to be truly scared by Remilia at this point…she was fast approaching a semi-conscious state of total abandon, where all that was in her mind was her drive to make herself cum. But Remilia was having none of it.

“Oh my god, are you serious!?” the imperious young woman boomed, seeing her little assistant rubbing herself as she sat against the desk lamp. “I leave for literally two minutes, and I come back to you trying to get yourself off!?”

“I’m…I…” stammered Katherine weakly, looking away from Remilia and up at the ceiling, hoping to hone in on Junko. But the demon girl had vanished — the ceiling panels all looked normal and undisturbed. Upon seeing that the object of her desire had suddenly gone, Katherine actually moaned out in frustration, rubbing herself even harder as she felt the tears starting to gather in her eyes. She knew how pathetic she was acting — she knew that she was totally giving in to Junko’s designs for her. But at this point Katherine didn’t even care. All she wanted was to somehow achieve the relief, however fleeting, that an orgasm might bring.

But she didn’t get the chance to reach her climax, however, because Remilia had quickly stridden across her office, shot out her hand, and seized Katherine around the waist, jerking her up effortlessly into the air, like she was holding a doll. Katherine felt the wind get knocked out of her, and was terribly discouraged by her inability to get close to orgasm.

“Noooo,” she moaned weakly, her head lolling to the side as Remilia yanked her up close to her face. “N-noooo….no….please…”

“Please!?” demanded Remilia, not impressed with Katherine’s waifish begging. “Please what? You want me to let you cum, huh? Is that what you want?”

“Y-yessss,” whispered Katherine, her eyes glazed over as they cast themselves exhaustedly about the room, trying to find Junko. “I j-just…I just need to…find her…”

“Find her!?” asked Remilia loudly, giving Katherine a mighty shake, which sent her tiny little body into a shivering wave of paroxysms. “Find who? What the hell are you talking about!?”

Katherine could only keep looking around the room, desperate in her helpless horniness to catch sight of the demon girl that was tormenting her. It was already humiliating enough for Katherine to be insanely attracted to Remilia, the bombshell who was now holding her up with one hand, her fingers easily going all the way around Katherine’s waist, as she interrogated her. But for Katherine to be THIS obsessed and drawn to Junko, the very source of her suffering itself, well…Katherine knew that this said a lot about who she had become as a person, and how far she had truly fallen.

“Get it straight, little pipsqueak,” barked Remilia roughly, shaking Katherine again. “I’m not going to have my useless, pathetic little office assistant get away with this kind of behavior. You think working for me is going to be all fun and games, do you? You think it’s just gonna be one biiiiig long orgasm-fest, huh? Well I got bad news for you, little lady — Perona assigned you to me so that you could work for ME. So that you follow any instructions I give you. And right now, I think Little Miss Skin-and-Bones needs to be taught a lesson about masturbating on the job.”

“N-no…no, please,” begged Katherine weakly.

“Ohhhhh yes!” hissed Remilia, her eyes flashing as she grinned through her closed teeth. “Your first day with me is as good a time as any to learn that you will cum ONLY when I say you can!”

With that, Remilia suddenly reached into her desk and fished out a spool of yarn. Katherine hardly even had time to react before the teenager had deftly tied Katherine’s hands behind her back, and her ankles together.

“Wh-wha…what are y-you d-doing to me!?” Katherine cried, actually finding the energy to be afraid now. Junko was gone, and now Katherine was all alone with this gorgeous psycho who had been given total authority over her. Even though Katherine could feel her obsession with Junko beginning to break her find, she was still horny enough to where her immediate desire for release could be transferred to Remilia…who was definitely a gargantuan piece of eye candy. Katherine could feel her turgid mind searching for some way to stimulate her clit with her hands tied, so that she might actually be able to find some sexual relief.

But Remilia was in charge, not her. The gigantic young woman swiftly and suddenly flipped Katherine upside down and proceeded to tie her ankles to the top of her desk lamp. Katherine was tiny enough to where her head wasn’t even touching the desk. She was just hanging there, dangling upside down, totally at the mercy of the pitiless girl that was now staring down at her hard.

“Now,” said Remilia forcefully, “Get this straight — who is in charge here?”

“Y-you are!” stuttered Katherine, looking at Remilia from upside down.

“Mmmmm, I sure am!” replied Remilia, suddenly getting a nasty grin on her face. “Whose office is this?”

“Y-yours!” cried Katherine.

“Mmmhmm…and only recently this office belonged to my aunt,” chuckled Remilia. “Remember that? Remember just a week ago, when I was just hanging around in my aunt’s office, while Katherine The Office Manager was hard at work next door, running all her projects!? Hahaha, do you remember that?”

Katherine couldn’t believe that so much had happened in such a short amount of time. She had gone from the Office Manager to the very dredges of the office food chain — as Remilia had reminded her recently, she was now no better than a paperweight. The stunning crash of her descent into misery and despair was almost unbelievable…and too terrible to fully contemplate.

“Hahaha, I mean, can you even believe it!?” laughed Remilia, her sexy curves shaking gently as she bent down towards Katherine. “Can you believe that went from being the Office Manager to literally, like, being my servant now…my slave? My little sex doll to torment as I wish?”

Katherine felt a chill go down her spine as Remilia bent down even closer, so close that her huge lips were nearly brushing the sensitive, exposed area of Katherine’s upside-down pussy.

“And just to think,” whispered Remilia, making sure that the exhaled air current of her words teased Katherine’s pussy lips, “You’re just gonna keep getting smaller…and smaller…and smaller…while Perona and I get bigger and bigger and BIIIIIIGGER….all because you just can’t help yourself, can you, you miserable little thing? You just can’t help how turned-on you get by being utterly degraded and humiliated…haha, I mean, look at you right now!”

Katherine’s pussy was literally oozing precum down her body, straight into her face. It was getting in her nose and eyes. She knew that Remilia was right — she couldn’t stop herself from feeling this unconscionable, helpless arousal from her own abuse. She wanted to cry; she wanted to scream; she wanted to just pass out and wake up in a different universe, in a different reality, but she knew in her shrunken little bones that this was a nightmare from which she would never wake. And even now, in the midst of her degradation, she was still looking around for Junko, the agent of her despair, the architect of her downfall, hoping that she would at least show herself so Katherine could go ahead and cum from just looking at her.

But Junko didn’t show up, and all Katherine got was the harsh, derisive laughter of the gorgeously curvy Remilia as she haphazardly rubbed Katherine’s clit with her big hand, forcing her into a series of spasms as she orgasmed uncontrollably again and again, her little body shaking and trembling in her bonds as she hung upside down.

“There you go, my dirty little doll,” purred Remilia nastily, finishing Katherine off over and over again as she continued rubbing the little woman’s pussy with her big hand, completely overwhelming her. “Theeeere you go, haha.” Remilia then sat down at her desk and watched Katherine’s little body buck and heave upside down as she finished out her orgasm.

“Oh yessss,” breathed Remilia, extending a finger out and flicking Katherine in the middle of the stomach, sending her body swinging back and forth, “You and I are juuuuust getting started today.”

Eight hours later, Katherine was barely managing to stumble into her house, putting the whole weight of her shriveled body up against the door to try and shut it. Almost five minutes later, she finally succeeded, and leaned backwards against the door, breathing hard. She had no idea how she was still even conscious. Her legs were trembling uncontrollably, her skin was covered in sweat, and her lungs burned from the exertion of pushing the door to, and from just walking out of the taxi that Perona had insisted on calling her. It had truly been the day from hell — Remilia had forced Katherine into a variety of humiliating positions, many of them while she had been suspended upside down, tied to the desk lamp. Remilia had posted sticky notes to Katherine’s body; she had attached pins and paper clips to her skin; she had forced Katherine to hold her pencil in her mouth, as a kind of “human pencil dispenser.” She had even forced a pen up Katherine’s pussy and made her hold it there…so she was a “human pen dispenser” as well. And on and on it went…Remilia thinking up cruel and degrading ways to use Katherine all day long. As far as Katherine was concerned, it was a miracle that she was even still alive.

Katherine was looking down at the floor, gasping for air, still leaning against her closed door, when she heard it.

“Heyyyyy you!”

Junko’s luscious, sexy words came floating up towards her ears like the sound of a dulcet, dark angel. Katherine looked up, and immediately, her skin rose to attention in goosebumps that covered every square inch of her body. Junko was lying there on the sofa, posed in a sexually-suggestive position, with her knee up and her glorious pubic area spread open for Katherine to see. The demon girl was scantily-clad, wearing a bright red bikini that left little of her huge, curvy, voluptuous body to the imagination. Her blond pigtails looked cuter than ever. And her face…well, Katherine felt her breath catch in her chest as she stared up at the demon teenager. It was like there was a dark, alluring, irresistible energy to Junko’s face, an energy that came from a profane and forbidden place. But the dark energy that was radiating out from Junko’s confident, smiling face was so powerful, so enticing, that Katherine’s knees literally buckled at the sight. She fell forward onto her knees.

“Tough day at the office?” Junko quipped, the syllables falling from her full, sexy lips like gumdrops. Katherine looked up from her prostrate position, barely able to believe how hot, sensuous, and seductive Junko looked. The demon girl had been completely absent all day long, to the point where Katherine had almost started to forget how irresistibly drawn to her she had become. But now, all the helpless eroticism of her desires came flooding back, and she felt tears welling up in her eyes as she looked up at the magnificent sight of the demon stretched out across the sofa. Katherine was now only 1’3, with rail-thin arms and legs, and no ass or breasts to speak of. Junko, on the other hand, had burgeoned to an absolutely stunning 7’0, with huge, bouncy breasts, thick, curvy thighs, wide, inviting hips, and an absolutely enormous, fat ass that ballooned out behind her, quivering and jiggling with heavy, sensual appeal with every slight movement that she made. A sweet, intoxicating, perfumed scent wafted through the air, reaching Katherine’s nose, and driving her even more mad with lust. It was like Junko was assaulting her with her oozing sexual appeal at every angle, from multiple sensory perspectives. Katherine almost felt herself starting to go cross-eyed as she sat up on her knees, folding her hands up in a prayer-like motion to Junko. Her throat was completely dry.

“Junko…” she croaked, her voice sounding thin and raspy, especially compared to the lustrous, full tones of Junko’s voice.

“Sorry, love to talk, but I’ve gotta focus on my pose here,” grinned Junko. “People see pictures in magazines or commercials on TV and they think it’s all just so simple. But a REAL model knows that she needs to WORK at it to get to the top!”

“Junko…Junko p-…pl….” whispered Katherine, starting to shuffle on her knees closer towards the huge teenager.

“There is just so much involved in a good photo-shoot,” chirped Junko, continuing on like everything was normal, “Good lighting, correct and aesthetically-appealing camera angles, clean lenses, good personal chemistry between the model and photographer, and of course, above all, patience. These photo-shoots can take hours, you know, and this kind of time can really fray the nerves of everyone involved, unless they approach the work with a positive attitude and an overall sense of camaraderie.”

As Junko prattled on, she slapped her hand down on the back of her ass and gave it a good, healthy shake. Katherine’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she watched Junko’s gigantic ass ripple and bob to and fro. It was juste so huge, so glorious, so incredibly arousing and delicious, that she very nearly lost it right then and there. Junko saw Katherine’s reaction, but she just kept on posing on the sofa, giving Katherine not let-up from her sexual display.

“Junko…p-please,” Katherine finally managed to say. “Please…please…..plleeeeeeaaasse…”

“Hmmm, I wonder,” mused Junko, ignoring Katherine, “I wonderrrrr…should I send out my resume by email, or should I just show up at the studio with it in person…you know, the personal touch?”

“Please, Junko…I…y-you…I…n-need…pllleeeasssee….” begged Katherine. She couldn’t even get a coherent sentence out at this point.

“What?” asked the demon girl suddenly, dropping all her girlish pretence as her eyes suddenly flashed down at Katherine severely. “You need what?”

“I n-need….I…I…” stammered Katherine.

“Oh spit it out already, why don’t you?” snapped Junko impatiently.

“Pleeease….h-have….have s-sex with me,” Katherine finally managed to force out of her lungs. It felt like a great weight had been lifted out through her mouth as she spoke the words, and Katherine had the uncanny and frightening sensation that the last remnants of her past self, her past soul, had exited her body with those words, and was now lost in the ether of the air.

A slow smirk spread itself out across Junko’s face, and she raised an eyebrow suggestively.

“Told you,” Junko declared, obviously very satisfied with herself.

“T-told me…w-what?” asked Katherine.

“I told you that you’d beg me to have sex with you one day,” Junko laughed. “Except I didn’t realize at the time that it would only be, like, a few days before you broke down completely. Hahaha, of all my personal projects, Katherine, YOU’VE been the easiest, haha!”

Katherine felt the crushing blow of Junko’s words, but she was far too transported with lust to care at this point. The only thing that was really in her head was the feverish, intense, desperate desire to have sex with the dark goddess, the demoness, the profanely, diabolically sexy vision of pure voluptuousness stretched out before her.

Junko suddenly sat up on the sofa, and Katherine nearly fell back, watching the demon girl’s huge body shake and gyrate with her strong movements. She produced a long finger and curled it upwards down at Katherine.

“Come on, skinny bug,” she purred, obviously making it a point to exaggerate her sexy talk, “Crawl to me.”

Katherine immediately did as she was told. Her heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest; she was so excited. Once she had reached Junko’s foot, Junko made her stop.

“Kiss my toes,” she commanded, and again, Katherine immediately obliged, covering the teenager’s toes in a flurry of fast, passionate kisses. Junko watched her, amused, for a few minutes, until Katherine had driven herself into such a wild frenzy of kissing that even Junko made her stop, by putting her foot down on Katherine’s back, and forcing her to the ground. Then, using both of her feet, she picked up Katherine’s body, brought it to her pussy, and proceeded to force Katherine to eat her out, holding her body there between her two feet as Katherine licked and sucked at Junko’s sweet cunt for all she was worth. The demon girl was so flexible that she was able to keep this pose for quite awhile, and even when Katherine’s lips had gone numb from her efforts, she remained suspended there over Junko’s pussy, commanded to lick and suck some more. To Katherine, it was like she was tasting the most divine fluid in all the universe — she knew that she was worshipping her tormenter; she knew that she was totally giving in to her despair and humiliation. But at this point, she was finally not doing it because she thought it was what Junko wanted. Instead, Katherine was doing it because it was what SHE wanted to do. SHE wanted to truly give in to despair.

“And now…allow me to return the favor,” Junko chuckled, and she had suddenly flipped Katherine’s body upside down and brought her up to her mouth using a single hand. Katherine’s eyes rolled back into her head as Junko’s unnaturally-long tongue slithered into the slit of Katherine’s pussy, and then thrust itself deep into her body, going all the way up into her cervix.

“YyyyyyEeeeeeeeeeAAAhhhhahaaahaaaaahhhhh!!!” screamed Katherine in ecstasy, immediately cumming over and over as her body shook violently. Junko held her close, not letting her jerk away, as she flicked and flapped and rolled her tongue in lewd and aggressive undulations deep in Katherine’s body, turning her inside out from forced pleasure.

“Uuuuuuuunnnnghhhhhhhhhh!!” moaned Junko in great exaggeration, her eyebrows going up and down at Katherine’s face as she held her body to her mouth, ravenously feasting on her pussy. Katherine lost track of how many times she came, and when Junko was finished with her pussy, the poor tiny woman was barely even conscious, having passed out over and over and over again, only to awaken to the demon still feasting on her.

“Oh you think that was it?” chuckled Junko, shaking her head. “Oohhhhhh no — that was just a warm-up! Just like THIS!”

She flipped Katherine around in her hand and promptly went to town on her ass, sticking her tongue into Katherine’s ass crack and then wriggling and writhing her tongue deep into Katherine’s asshole.

“AAAAUUGHHHHHHHHHFHFHFHFDGDGGGGGGGGDDGGGGGG!!!!” hollered Katherine. Her throat was burning from how loudly she was screaming in this unbearable ecstasy, but that didn’t stop her from getting louder and louder. Junko’s tongue was just too long, too powerful, too skilled, and too deep. She came and passed out, came and passed out, over and over and over again, until finally, she came to in a puddle of her own cum, shaking and shivering on the floor.

It took Katherine a few moments to realize where she was, but then she realized that she had shrunk again, and was now only 9 inches long. Her head turned and saw two giant feet, standing on either side of her. She looked up — Junko was looming over her, hands on her thick hips, now well over 7 feet tall. But Katherine was only looking at one thing now: the enormous dildo that was protruding from Junko’s waist. She was wearing a strap-on, and she looked hungry.

“Two delicious appetizers,” she laughed, her huge ass shaking with her mirth, “And now for the main course!!”

Katherine didn’t even have time to utter a sound. Junko reached down, scooped her up, and then a second later was shoving the impossibly huge dildo into Katherine’s hapless body.

Four hours later, Katherine was lying on her back, motionless. Her eyes had been permanently rolled back into her head for hours by this point. She was only 6 inches tall now, and it had only been through Junko’s demon magic that she hadn’t died a hundred times through the sheer brutality of the teenager’s fucking. Junko was lounging on the sofa again, 8 feet tall, picking her teeth with a toothpick as she flipped through the channels on TV. She glanced down at the naked husk of a woman, lying in a puddle of her own cum.

“Huh…pathetic,” Junko chuckled. “You were still begging for more an hour ago. Quite impressive humiliation there. You’re such a natural beta sub, Katherine. Heheh, I know you can’t hear me right now, but just think…if you thought today was hard, just imagine what it’s gonna be like, going into work tomorrow!”


End Notes:

You can find the full, completed story on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 12 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 12

“Well that is excellent news, Mike,” Perona said into her phone as she lounged back in her huge, plush office chair. “Excellent news…although I have to say, I was beginning to question my trust in our partnership with your production company, given the number of unacceptable snags in manufacturing our newest prototype.”

The quick and hurried sound of the male CEO’s voice on the other end of the phone made Perona smile, and she sighed out pleasantly into the air, brushing hair out of her face with a free hand as she put her feet up on her desk. At first glance, no one would have expected that anything in the scene was out of the ordinary, except, of course, for the ridiculously curvy and gorgeous body of the woman executive. She was dressed in a tight form-fitting office suit which showed off the eye-popping assets of her gigantic breasts, thick hips, and strong, shapely legs. Her enormous ass filled her big office chair, and even spilled over a little on both sides. Anyone could have been forgiven for thinking that this was just an unusually bodacious and attractive executive in her office, but upon further inspection, it would have become clear that something far more noteworthy was going on — standing behind Perona’s chair, almost completely obscured by her body, was a young man…dressed to the “t” in a suit and tie, standing upright and to attention, like he was awaiting orders. This young man wasn’t small by any means — at 5’5, he was around normal-height for his age…but compared to Perona, he looked like a little boy, and this comparison is what made the scene truly remarkable. He was standing up, and she was sitting down, but the top of his head only came up to Perona’s immense breasts.

Wordlessly, without even looking, Perona extended her free hand towards the young man, and he eagerly stepped forward, placing a fancy nail file directly into her hand. He seemed to know exactly what she wanted without her even having to ask. Perona then placed the phone between her ear and her shoulder, and began filing her nails as she stared out the window of her spacious corner office. The CEO on the other end was still stuttering and jabbering on deferentially, and she sighed again, shaking her head to herself as she started to chuckle. A moment later, she interrupted him:

“Haha, now you’re just being ridiculous,” she laughed out loud, filing her nails. “Everyone here at A&W is well aware that you wouldn’t dream of going behind our backs with another advertising company. I mean, you’d just be shooting yourselves in the foot if you did — because of our cutting-edge ideas, your holograms have become a part of everyday life for so many millions…and millions more, if your company plays its cards right with us.”

More sounds of the man’s simpering, rushed stammering came in over the phone, and Perona closed her eyes as her nostrils flared a little. She seemed to be getting off on the man’s obsequiousness, but she also seemed to be getting tired of him.

“Yes, yes,” she cut in, interrupting him again, “We all know…haha…ok, alright then — yes, let me know by tomorrow. Don’t keep me waiting, Mr. Hotshot CEO.”

Perona hung the phone up and continued filing her nails as she stared out the window, down at the sea of skyscrapers that extended out from the office’s vantage point. For a minute or so she was silent, and then she turned to the young man who was still standing dutifully beside her.

“Well Edward,” she intoned impressively, “Seems like we’ve got ourselves another extension of our contract.”

“That’s wonderful, mistress!” exclaimed Edward quickly. “Uhm…if you don’t mind my asking…”

“Yes?” replied Perona, inclining her head toward him.

“Who was that on the phone?” he asked. He seemed to be gearing up for an impressive answer

“On the phone?” laughed Perona. “Haha, oh that was just Bill Meadows…CEO of Braden…you might have heard of them.”

“Th-the CEO of Braden!?” breathed Eddie in awe. “S-so…so, like…the Braden!?”

“Haha, of course!” chuckled Perona, enjoying his reaction as she looked down on him. “What, does it shock you that I’m on speaking terms with *cough* suuuuch a powerful man?”

“N-no, no of course not, mistress!” responded Eddie immediately. “It was just…j-just amazing to see how…how in charge you were.”

“Mmmmm, yes, my little man,” hummed Perona, reaching out and petting the top of his head with her huge hand. Eddie shivered in pleasure as he felt the gigantic hand literally palm his head.

“And speaking of “in charge,”” Perona continued, “I need you to take this message to my second-in-command — that Braden is on the clock now, and that they need to get back to us tomorrow.”

“Of course mistress!” replied Eddie, nodding, “Right away!”

A few moments later, Eddie was standing in Remilia’s office, staring up in awe at her gigantic, towering form. Like Perona, she was lounging in her plush office chair, but also like Perona, it didn’t matter that Remilia was sitting down. To the 5’5 Eddie, she looked positively gargantuan, even bigger than Perona. He was standing, and she was sitting, and even still, he was staring into the middle of her taut stomach, the shape of which was sexily obvious in her taut black dress, which left little of her strong, curvaceous form to the imagination. Remilia had her massive thighs crossed in front of her, making them look even huger, and she was bent down over a microscope, examining something closely on a glass slide.

Eddie knew better than to interrupt his other mistress when she was busy, so he just stood there dutifully for a few minutes, waiting for her to look up and acknowledge him. He knew that Remilia liked to take her time, especially when she was examining and taunting her microscopic plaything.

“It’s too bad, really,” Remilia suddenly said, speaking down to the glass slide in her microscope. From Eddie’s perspective, there appeared to be nothing whatsoever on the slide…but he knew that there was.

“With you germ-sized now,” continued Remilia, “I can’t even hear your pathetic little responses to my put-downs! You’ve been a total beta letdown in just about every way, but ever since I started needing this microscope to see you, you’ve really reached a new level of inadequacy, haven’t you?”

Down below, on the glass side, unseen to ordinary human eyes, Katherine was standing, having been shrunk down so small that she was only a single micrometer across. An entire year had passed since she had begged Junko to have sex with her, and she had spent it in abject and humiliating servitude to Remilia and Perona. When she had been larger, they had forced her to be their office slave, doing all their menial tasks, as they humiliated her and subjected her to a whole range of sexually degrading activities that broke her mind and forced her, day by day, to accept the reality of her position…and even, in a horrible, debased way, to enjoy it.

All the while, of course, Junko, the architect of all the growth and shrinkage, had been steadily present, visible only to Katherine, teasing her, tormenting her, and otherwise subjecting Katherine to her crazy whims and wild mood swings. Junko sometimes appeared to Katherine as an enormous giantess, many times bigger than Perona and Remilia, and other times, she appeared to Katherine as just a bit taller and bigger than she was.

“God, just listen to the voice of that girl!” laughed Junko, who was busy standing on her head and spreading her legs in a 180-degree angle above her. Even after all these months, a beaten and broken Katherine could not resist gawking at the demon girl’s figure. From Katherine’s vantage point, Junko was about twice as tall as she was, and her long, shapely legs were accentuated by her knee-high socks, and the short black skirt that was billowing upside-down above her.

“You know that any other “normal” shrunken person your size could NEVER hope to even understand what Remilia was saying, right?” said Junko, moving her legs back and forth, back and forth, as she continued her headstand. Junko had already been playing around with Katherine that morning, and had forced her to cum in the petri dish that Remilia kept her in, but now the demon girl was threatening to make Katherine cum again. She didn’t even need to touch Katherine anymore — she had developed the power to make her cum just with a glance, or with a snap of her fingers.

“Wh-what?” asked Katherine weakly, not understanding, as she felt her loins start to boil up again in between her legs.

“You’re literally the size of a bacterium now,” laughed Junko, teasing Katherine with her legs. “And Remilia is 11 feet tall…normally, your tiny ears wouldn’t be able to process the speech that such a huuuuuge entity was making. It would just sound like thunder to you. But oh noooo…haha, in the spirit of fun, I’ve made sure that you can understand everything that girl says to you.”

Katherine barely even processed what Junko was saying, even though she understood; she was too focused on the demon girl’s full, creamy, shapely legs, which were still going back and forth in front of her. From Katherine’s vantage point, Junko looked like an enormous, sexy woman, but looking skyward, squinting, she could just make out the colossal, all-encompassing outline of something that seemed bigger than the sky itself. This was typical of Katherine’s wavering attention — even though she had been fixated on Junko’s sexy figure before, her mind had been so totally ravished and ravaged that it was no longer capable of focusing too hard on anything in particular. It took her a few long moments before she realized that it was the bottom tip of the microscope lens. To Katherine, the lens looked like the tallest mountain she could imagine, far, far in the distance.

“Ohhhh yeah!” boomed Remilia’s voice suddenly, from high, high up in the sky. To Katherine, it sounded like a literal goddess was speaking. “I can see you! You measly, tiny little germ of a woman! My microscope’s turned to the highest-caliber lens, and even THEN, I can STILL just barely see you! Hahahaha oh wowwwww…it’s not gonna be much longer before I can’t even see you through the microscope lens at ALLLLL…I don’t know what I’m gonna do then! Guess I’ll just keep you in the petri dish, waiting until you shrink more, and more, and morrrrrre…until you disappear into nothing!”

Katherine shuddered and shook, her worn-out body totally transported by Remilia's cruel and humiliating words. She sank to her knees and felt herself shrinking down even more, as her body was wracked by yet another lambasting roil of orgasms.

“Oooooo, and look at that!” laughed Remilia. “Just as I’m speaking, I literally can’t see you anymore…guess I was just too much for you, huh, Katherine? Heheh, and to think that you used to be the Office Manager of this place! THIS is what you’ve been reduced to…a literal speck, TINIER than a bacterium, that I can’t even SEE with a MICROSCOPE! Let that sink in, you miserable little woman, as you get smaller, and smaller, and SMALLER, shrinking down into nothingness.”

Katherine fell forward on the glass slide, helplessly trembling with a fresh wave of crippling orgasms, as Remilia casually transferred the glass slide back into the petri dish that she kept on her desk.

“Yes, Eddie?” she said sweetly, scrunching her nose over at him. “What is it, little guy? Mmmm, you’re looking like a little snack this morning!”

“Thank you mistress!” exclaimed Eddie eagerly. “And y-your aunt…Mistress Perona…wants you to know that the CEO of Braden is on the clock and will be calling us back tomorrow.”

“Oh good…Auntie gave him a talking-to, huh?” chuckled Remilia, taking off her shoes as she put her feet up on her desk. “Mmmmm, little Eddie, I think I want you to rub my feet. So pull up that step-stool and get working.”

Far down below, Junko had come out of her headstand and was standing over Katherine, hands on her hips. Her playful demeanor had suddenly changed into something grave and serious.

“And so it passes,” murmured Junko, staring down at the nanometer-sized woman in front of her, “The tail end of a life…a life of such pitiful and pathetic dearths of accomplishment that it really does boggle the imagination. I wish I could say I was sorry to see you go…I wish I could say that your Ultimate Despair has nourished me, but the thing is, Katherine…it doesn’t even matter that you’ve attained Ultimate Despair. It doesn’t even matter. I’ve become totally bored with you. Even your DESPAIR is boring to me, you understand? Even your total, humiliating submission to despair makes me yawn! Think about that for a minute, Katherine, before you shrink down into NOTHING.”

Katherine couldn’t even bother herself to ask Junko if this really was it for her…if this really was the moment that she had been hoping for, praying for, for months now — the moment when she would get so small that she would cease to exist. And all her despair, all her feelings, all of everything would simply vanish. Katherine didn’t even have the capacity to want it anymore, or to feel glad, or relieved, or anything. She simply lay there at Junko’s feet, rolled over on her back, as she continued shrinking smaller and smaller and smaller, waiting for eternity to swallow her up.

Gradually, however, Katherine became slowly aware that she had stopped shrinking. Her eyes had glazed over, but now that they came back into focus, she saw that Junko was frowning slightly, reaching behind her to fetch something out of the back of her purse.

“Hold that thought, Katherine,” Junko said, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek as she crossed her eyes playfully down at her. “Someone’s calling my phone…I swear if this is Yasuke bugging me again, right as I’m in the middle of saying my goodb…”

But Junko’s voice suddenly trailed away. She was looking at the screen of her phone, blinking blankly. Katherine couldn’t see Junko’s screen, but it was obvious that whoever was calling, Junko had not been expecting them…or wanting them…to call.

“Hello, yes?” Junko chirped out, erasing all the expressions from her face as she answered the phone, her blond pigtails swinging and vibrating. From her spot at Junko’s feet, Katherine watched, not having much emotional capacity to absorb what was happening. But she was still able to see basic things that were going on — she could see that Junko’s face had gone a bit ashen, extremely unusual for the usually-bright-faced and vigorous demon.

“K-Kazehana!?” Junko stuttered. This was the first time that Katherine had ever heard the teenager stammer her words. “I…uh, well yes, it’s nice to hear your voice as well! Scarlet doing ok? Mmhmm…mhmmm…oh wow, she’s a SENIOR at Samodiva now!? Goodness they grow up fast, don’t they? It seems like only yesterday I was there myself…yes…yes well, ahahaha of course. And how is the little man? As tiny as his daddy got to be? Mmmmm, yeah, I can only imagine — from what Scarlet was texting me, Clayton sounded like the IDEAL sub for her, hahaha!”

Katherine’s attention had somehow pricked up. The mention of her son by name awoke something in the far recesses of her brain. Clayton…Clayton…her son…Junko was talking about her son…she was talking about him with the demon who had him…and then, suddenly, with a surreal kind of flare-up in her mind, Katherine remembered and understood. It had been one year since she had abandoned Clayton at the Asmodeus mansion. One year…which meant that his servitude was over.

“Oh it runs in the family, clearly,” Junko was saying to Kazehana, twirling her blond hair around in the fingers of her free hand. “Totally a little sub-bitch, just like him…and apparently just like her husband too, haha…the Williamson family takes the prize for that, I think, haha…mmhmm…uhhhh….is…is she here? I mean, uhm…yeah, she’s here…”

Junko seemed puzzled, and even a little irritated all of a sudden. Her brow furrowed as she put her phone on speaker and held it down to Katherine. Normally, she would accompany this motion with a snide little remark, or a crazily random comment about something or other, but not this time. This time she actually looked perturbed about something.

“Katherine…Williamson,” came Kazehana Asmodeus’s rich voice through the air, out of Junko’s phone. It snapped Katherine back into reality, and she stood up, even though, from her vantage point, it looked like Junko was as tall as a 10-story building.

“Y-yes?!” croaked Katherine.

“Mmhmm!” hummed Kazehana, “I can hear from your voice that Junko has broken you completely — good on her. It was nothing less than what you deserved, of course.”

Kazehana paused, letting the truth of her words sink in, before proceeding.

“And let me say….mmmmm, just let me say that it has been Scarlet’s absolute PLEASURE having Clayton for the year,” Kazehana continued, drawing out her words sensually. “To be honest, I doubt if you will even RECOGNIZE your son when you see him, but that is really neither here nor there, haha.”

Katherine blinked up at Junko’s phone. When she “saw her son?!” Did…did Kazehana mean…

“But it’s been a year, Ms. Williamson,” continued the demon queen, “The contract is up. It’s time for you to come pick up your son, and not a moment too late. These laws of contract are very strict, you understand.”

“B-but…so, wait,” cut in Junko suddenly, frowning, “She has to…she has to come back and pick her son up? But what about —”

“You’ve had your fun, Junko,” interrupted Kazehana, and a light chuckle could be heard in her words. “Per the arrangement we worked out, you’ve had an entire year to torture and torment her…to bring her to the brink of Ultimate Despair, and it sounds to me like you’ve done an EXCELLENT job. But the time has come now to relinquish your hold on her.”

Junko’s eyes blazed red as she stared wordlessly at her phone. Katherine had never actually seen Junko this authentically angry. Whenever she had been angry at Katherine, it had always been understood that the anger was being directed towards a lesser being. But this time, it was clear that Junko was angry at a power that she could NOT control or contain.

“I know you’re angry, Junko,” breathed Kazehana on the other line, “And I understand. But you must obey me. Grow her to an adequate size that she can come pick up her broken son. And Katherine…I will see you soon.”

Kazehana abruptly ended the conversation with a deep chuckle, and just like that, she had hung up. Junko stared tight-lipped at her phone for a few moments, and Katherine could feel the anger raging in her. But in an instant, it all seemed to pass, and Junko stared down at her, wide-eyed and tilting her head slightly to the side, giving Katherine that same crazed, smiling expression she had given her so many times before.

“Well when life gives you lemons,” she laughed, “You squeeeeeeeze them so hard that they turn into lemonade!”

Junko had suddenly reached her huge hand down and scooped Katherine up off the floor, and at the word “squeeeeeeezed,” she pinched both of Katherine’s ass cheeks with her fingers, making Katherine scream out in pain, a pain so intense that it made Katherine’s eyes shut tight. But a moment later, she opened her eyes again, and she was sitting on Remilia’s desk, totally naked. Junko had grown her back to 3 feet tall, but Remilia didn’t even seem to have noticed.

“Well?” came Junko’s voice from all the way down the hall. Katherine turned to look, and saw that the teenager was standing at the elevator, with the “down” button pushed, as the doors opened. “Are you coming or what?”


End Notes:

You can find the full, completed story on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 13 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 13

For Katherine, it was not a pleasant journey back to her house. She hadn’t actually been back there in months, since Remilia had decided to keep Katherine imprisoned in her office, even after-hours, so that Katherine was essentially her permanent “office pet.” The ride down the elevator with Junko was totally nerve-wracking, especially since, again, it had been months since Katherine had even left the confines of the A&W office building. Halfway down, she started shaking and shivering from the pure nerves of the situation, and also because she was naked and cold.

“Oh and I suppose now that Kazehana let you off the hook,” grumped Junko, putting her hands on her hips, “You’ll be wanting aaaaall kinds of special treats, hmmm? Clothes, shoes…all the things that normal, respectable people have.”

Katherine couldn’t answer at first. Her skinny arms were wrapped around her shivering body, and she was barely even able to keep her feet. Junko had broken her mind so completely, and subjected her to such a rigorous and thorough program of dehumanization and debasement, that the poor woman had absolutely nothing to go on. She had forgotten how to walk around in public, how to carry on a normal conversation, how to drive a car…how to do anything that ordinary people did. Junko had succeeded in replacing her mind with the essence of total despair, and so the prospect of walking out of the A&W office building on her own, much less getting in her car and driving to the Asmodeus mansion to pick up Clayton, seemed utterly impossible.

“Helloooo!?” came Junko’s irritated voice, as the demon teenager loomed over Katherine, bent down, and rapped on the shrunken woman’s head with her knuckles. “I’m talking to you, Katherine! You’re not impressing me anymore with that lame “despair” stuff — all that’s over now…done, finished, in the books. You were a triumph for me, at least until Kazehana called it all off…RIGHT before you were about to shrink down into nothing…damn it, I almost had you. But noooooo, somehow you just lucked out and squirmed out of becoming my ultimate fantasy. Mammon below, it PISSES ME OFF!!”

The elevator had dinged down at the lobby floor, and as Katherine struggled to deal with the prospect of the doors opening, Junko suddenly unleashed her anger. Before the elevator doors could open, the demon grabbed both of them with her hands, forcefully prying them open with a mighty, wrenching clash that shook the entire elevator car. Junko proceeded to stride out of the elevator, her blond pigtails bouncing up and down, as a group of astonished businesspeople looked on in shocked horror. It took Katherine a few moments to remember that no one else could see Junko, and that they were all staring at her, huddled in the corner of the elevator, naked and shaking.

But almost as soon as Katherine realized they were staring at her, she looked down at herself and realized that she had been clothed. She was now wearing a white t-shirt, jeans, and sandals that somehow fit her 3-foot frame perfectly. Katherine didn’t have time to be amazed, though, because she knew, without the demon even having to tell her, that she was supposed to follow Junko out of the building. So she gathered herself together (using only her instinct to follow Junko, since she had no true will of her own left) and quickly shuffled past the group of staring businesspeople, who were staring down at her with a mixture of disgust and fear. Katherine was clearly an adult, but she was so skinny and so frail now that any normal person who saw her would have done a repulsed double-take. No adult woman was supposed to look like that.

Katherine was focused on Junko, though, which was easy enough to do, since the demon was in the midst of lashing out in rage from Kazhana now allowing her to make Katherine disappear completely. As Junko strode through the lobby, she was destroying anything that crossed her path.

“Fuck this!” she hissed at a vending machine that she passed, and as she spoke, she took hold of the machine with two hands and, seemingly without effort, picked it up and threw it straight at the double glass doors of the building. The machine shattered the glass with a loud, crashing bang. The throng of people in the lobby cried out in confusion, having no idea what was going on. None of them could see Junko, so to them, it looked like things were levitating and crashing down in the path of this tiny, shrunken little woman who was tottering towards the door.

“What’s happening!?” exclaimed a man in a suit.

“I…I don’t know!” cried a prim-looking woman in response. “It…it just picked up on its own and went flying!”

“Let’s get out of here!” yelled another man, punching the elevator button as fast as he could.

“No, no, not the elevator!” called another businesswoman, “Take the stairs!”

Katherine had tunnel vision as she heard and saw all the panicked people in her periphery. She knew that she just needed to keep following Junko, though at a safe distance. The teenager was NOT in a good mood. After tossing the vending machine, she walked past the front desk, which was manned by two security guards.

“Aaaand fuck THIS!” Junko trilled angrily, aiming a roundhouse kick directly into the desk, which split and shattered in reaction to her powerful kick. The security guards went flying, crying out in confusion, and one of them fell right into Junko’s path. Without skipping a beat, she picked him up by the scruff of his neck and threw him out of the building, out of the gaping hole the vending machine had made. Katherine had to marvel at how powerful the teenager was — Junko’s current size was “only” 5’9, so it wasn’t like she was a giant compared to these people. But she was tossing them aside like they were toys.

“Fuck you,” Junko muttered through her clenched teeth, watching the security guard hurtle into the parking deck. It was like she was going down a list. She stepped outside and immediately encountered two parking deck police officers, who had run over to see what all the commotion was about. Junko promptly grabbed both of them by the necks, lifted them up off the ground, and threw them into nearby cars.

“Aaaaaand fuck you two as well!” she snarled. Katherine was struggling to catch up with her, but apparently not fast enough. Junko glanced over her shoulder.

“Seriously, Katherine,” she warned, her eyes blazing red, “If you don’t hurry up, I’m gonna destroy this whole parking garage. Get a MOVE on!!”

Katherine responded by willing her legs to move faster, and a few moments later she had caught up to the demon girl, who was now traversing in a striding catwalk down the nearest aisle of cars.

“Fuck this!” she chirped, bringing her fist down hard on the hood of a red pickup truck, completely destroying the engine.

“Fuck that!” she added, aiming a powerful kick at a blue sedan close by, which sent the car backflipping over the other cars next to it.

“Fuck this one,” Junko persisted, shoving a grey van angrily to the side, causing the van to tip over completely and land upside-down.

“And fuck that one,” Junko finished, capping off her path of destruction by picking up a large black pickup truck, lifting it into the air over her head, and throwing it into a line of other parked cars. The teenager stopped and stood there for a few moments, breathing heavily, her eyes blazing that same furious red, as she surveyed the damage. The parking deck was wild with the sounds of screaming car alarms, flashing lights, and fire alarms that were responding to the spoke that had started to issue forth from several of the cars. Katherine was once again struck by how strange it was to see Junko this upset about something. For an entire year, Katherine had watched the demon smoothly get her way, in everything she endeavored to do. She had held total power over Katherine’s life, and there hadn’t seemed to be anything that she wasn’t capable of doing. But apparently, there was a firm and established demonic hierarchy, and Junko was below the Asmodeus family.

“Okay!” said Junko brightly, breathing out a big exhale as she looked at all of the smashed, overturned cars. A large smile had come to her face, and her eyes sparkled amusedly. It appeared like she had gotten all of her rage out of her system. “That was fun, haha! Sometimes you just need to twist some metal to let off steam, you know? Guh…anyway, all those cars were uuuuugly!”

She glanced around quickly, and her eyes fell on a flashy red convertible car, that had its hood down.

“Huh,” she chuckled, her eyebrow going up curiously as she sidled up to the car and examined it, “This one actually isn’t half-bad. What do you think, Katherine? I’m thinking this one here is my style.”

“I…I c-couldn’t say, r-really,” forced out Katherine. She was doing all she could to just hold herself together, stepping outside the A&W office building for the first time in months.

“Ha, of course you couldn’t,” replied Junko swiftly, performing an elegant flip as she hopped over the car and into the driver’s seat. “You can’t really think much about anything anymore, can you, haha? That’s why I want a car like THIS — I’m driving out of here in style! I’ve totally hollowed you out, Katherine Williamson, and I deserve to look good driving you away. Come on, get in! Kazehana may have forced me to let you go pick up your pathetic son, but that doesn’t mean I don’t get to enjoy the drive to your house!”

Katherine, of course, had no choice but to obey, and, with considerable effort, she raised up her skinny legs and pulled herself into the passenger seat of the flashy red sports car. Junko immediately flipped her finger, and the door slammed shut on its own accord, making Katherine jump.

“Alright, let’s DO THIS, BABY!” yelled Junko excitedly, firing up the car’s V-8 engine without the keys. The engine roared to life, and a moment later Katherine was hanging onto her seat for dear life as Junko screeched out of the parking deck, going way, way too fast. But the demon girl, it seemed, had some special abilities, and she was able to keep control of the car, despite her absolutely unhinged and insane driving.

“So what do you think you’ll do with your midget son, when you pick him up?” asked Junko in a strangely conversational tone as the car flew down the road. She had apparently conjured up a pair of stylish black sunglasses from nowhere, and was now wearing them. They completed the snazzy picture of the teenager, whose blond pigtails were now flying and bouncing crazily in the wind. “You two going to share a poignant moment together? Reminisce about how totally you were both dominated over the past year? God, I bet Clayton has some crazy stories to tell you about his servitude to Scarlet, hahaha…that is, he WOULD have some crazy stories…if he could still talk.”

“Y-you…you don’t think he can…he can talk anymore!?” asked Katherine, looking up at Junko. Being outside was proving very tough for her, but the more she talked with Junko, the more she was becoming accustomed to getting back into the real world. Even though she was only a little over 3 feet tall now, and even though her mind had been destroyed by ultimate despair, she could still at least go through the motions of life.

“Hahahaha!!” laughed Junko loudly, swerving the car dangerously, weaving in between traffic, causing other cars to crash around her, “Are you kidding, Katherine!? This is SCARLET ASMODEUS we’re talking about…the heir to the Asmodeus fortune, the daughter of Kazehana, of the DIRECT LINE from the first Asmodeus, the Primal Demon of Lust. Compared to what she ended up doing to Clayton, I went EASY on you.”

Katherine blinked and then turned her head, staring straight forward. Junko’s wild driving was a mere afterthought to her right now — she barely noticed all the honking, the yelling, and the crashing around them, accompanied by Junko’s exultant and careless laughter. All she was thinking about now was Clayton…her son…her son…the poor boy who she had abandoned to his fate exactly one year before. She couldn’t even be bothered to dwell in the horrible shame and guilt of her decision to leave him — she had already sat in the toxic sludge of that choice for months on end, since Junko had never hesitated to remind her about it. But now that Clayton’s servitude was over, and she, Katherine, was being asked to come pick him up, something new and unexpected had awakened in Katherine. It didn’t have much to do with her personally — as far as she was concerned, she didn’t much care whether she lived or died. Junko had turned her brain into mush, and there wasn’t much that could be done about that. She had seen the terrible face of Ultimate Despair, and once she had seen that rock-bottom reality, its face was seared onto her soul forever. There was no undoing it. But there was still something left, maybe, for Clayton…even if there was nothing left for her.

“Ohhhh yes, the strange, waifish wisps of a broken mind, tumbling over themselves like bacteria in a blind and meaningless dance of repetition,” hummed Junko in a monotone. She was still driving like a maniac, but her voice had suddenly taken on the doleful, doom-laden sound of one who has lost everything, of someone who has no hope left whatsoever. Katherine had become somewhat accustomed to the teenager’s jarring mood swings, but even still, it had never really ceased to strike Katherine how crazy and unhinged this demon girl actually was. She looked up at Junko, and the demon turned to her, her eyes huge and wide with the heaviness of her depressed mood.

“You’re stumbling ahead, trying to latch onto something you want,” continued Junko, nodding slowly at Katherine as she continued to drive. She wasn’t even looking at the road, and from the loud sounds of crashing around them, it was clear that she was causing quite a disaster on the road. But again, Katherine was just focused on Junko. The tormented woman could feel something coming alive in her, something that exited despite her own despair.

“But you have nothing,” breathed Junko down at her. “Nothing at all — I know you think you have some kind of new purpose in life, Katherine Williamson, with your son now back in it, but let me just make it easy for you: Clayton has NO personality anymore. He probably won’t even know you’re there…he’s been tortured into insanity, mark my words. And there’s nothing you can do for him that will change that.”

“I can keep him alive,” said Katherine, almost to herself, under her breath.

“Huh?” asked Junko, licking her lips and then sticking her tongue out at a man in a big truck who was yelling and shaking his fist, since Junko had just caused his car to flip over on its head. “What was that, Katherine? Haha, sorry, I was distracted by all the delicious mayhem I’m causing. And with a single car too! I can’t believe humans think these giant machines are a good idea!”

“I said,” repeated Katherine quietly, “That I can keep him alive. Clayton will be entrusted back to me. I don’t care about my life anymore…but I can still take care of him, and make sure he lives.”

"You know what, Katherine,” yawned Junko, pulling the car to a screeching halt outside Katherine’s house, “Do whatever you want, ok? Go through whatever absurd mental process you need to just to keep yourself putting one foot in front of the other. This whole “motherly” thing is a new one for you, haha, especially since you won, like, the opposite of “mom of the year” for the last 365 days…but whatever…it sounds suuuuper boring, but you give it your best shot, alright? Haha, I’ll be waiting for you here when you get back.”

A minute later, Junko had let herself into Katherine’s house, and Katherine herself was sitting in her own car, with the keys in the ignition, trying to remember how to drive. She took a deep breath and turned the keys, and the car sputtered to life. She was surprised at how quickly she managed to re-learn everything, and it was only minutes later that she was on the road, driving toward the Asmodeus mansion to pick up Clayton. She really couldn’t explain how this “mother instinct” in her had risen up out of nowhere — Junko had correctly noticed it, but even still, Katherine felt that the demon girl didn’t really understand what was going on. Yes, Katherine had lost her will to live, but now that Clayton was about to come back into her life, she had a new purpose outside of herself. No matter how terrible of a state he was in, she was going to take care of him. She was going to atone for leaving him with the Asmodeus family. And as she continued to drive, her purpose and confidence hardened. Maybe…just maybe…she was going to be able to find a way to sever Junko’s hold on her, and let her live out her days quietly with Clayton, caring for him in peace.

Later on that day, Katherine found herself driving back home with the husk of her son in the passenger seat next to him. Katherine had been deeply disturbed by the experience at the Asmodeus Manor — both Kazehana and Scarlet had grown to absolutely titanic proportions, over 70 feet tall each…and it had also been quite a shock for Katherine to see how thoroughly Clayton had been abused. His eyes rolled in his head, seeing nothing in particular, and his head lolled uselessly on his shoulders. His mouth was slack, and Katherine had to periodically touch up his lips with a tissue to keep him from drooling all over himself. For all intents and purposes, Junko’s words were proven right: her son was totally insane, without any personality left.

But even through the trauma of all of that, Katherine felt a sense of vigor and purpose as she drove home. Clayton’s mind was gone, yes, even more so than hers was…but he was still alive. And this meant that there was still a reason for Katherine to be alive. Somehow, in Katherine’s head, this reality translated to hope that she could somehow free herself from Junko. The blood-red sun was setting in the West as she drove down the highway back home. Her jaw was set. She had to try.

When Katherine came back into her house, with the thin, 3-foot Clayton draped in her arms (he was so light that she could easily carry him, despite being only a few inches taller than him), she saw Junko lounging on the sofa, her bare feet up, watching TV as she tossed popcorn in her mouth.

“Oh my GOD!” she laughed, seeing Clayton and sitting up in excitement. “Just LOOK at him, hahaha! Wowwwwww, Scarlet sure put a number on him, didn’t she!?”

“He’s…he’s back home now,” said Katherine in a shaky voice, laying Clayton down in an easy chair. “That’s all that matters.”

“Look at his eyes, hahaha!” squealed Junko in delight, pointing as she continued eating popcorn, “I TOLD you he wouldn’t even be able to see anything! Mmmmm, wow, this is turning me on, just seeing Scarlet’s work! She may be a year or two below me, haha, but geeeez does she know how to corrupt a soul!”

Katherine stood her ground, setting her face as she got between Junko and her son.

“Of course,” continued Junko lazily, tossing more popcorn into her mouth and chewing, “She had it pretty easy…I mean, I did too, haha…the Williamson clan has become LEGENDARY for its ultra-submissive nature. I don’t know what I’m gonna do when I find out that my next project is gonna offer more resistance than you did…but oh well…it’s all about the challenge, isn’t it?”

“Junko,” said Katherine firmly, even as her voice shook, “I want to be free of you. I…I want you to leave me and Clayton alone, and let me live out the rest of my life in peace, just…taking care of him.”

“Oooooo, well isn’t the little harpy a bit upstart now that she’s “rediscovered'' her motherhood!” jeered Junko, laughing as she jumped backward onto the sofa, stretching her curvy figure out as she continued lobbing popcorn into her mouth. “And how do you figure that I care AT ALL what you want, Katherine, hrmmm? You wanna get rid of me…well, tough. I’m staying here as long as I feel like it, and right now, I feel like gawking at the awesome work my friend did on little Clayton right there.”

“Junko…” said Katherine again, balling up her fists. “I’m serious…grant me this wish, or…”

“Or what, silly girl?” laughed Junko, munching on popcorn as she squinted her eyes playfully at Katherine.

Katherine looked at Clayton, sitting vacantly in the chair, and then looked back at Junko. She had a plan…and she was about to put it into action.


End Notes:

If you liked this story, you can find many more like it on my Patreon and SubscribeStar, where you can find hundreds of chapters from dozens of other stories dealing with size-based erotica.  Patreon is here: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep and SubscribeStar is here: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10446