Minnie the Minotaur Girl by NRawkGTS
Summary:

A collection of loosely connected stories following the daily life of a Demi-Human Cow girl.


Categories: Vore, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Furry, Futanari, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Slow Size Change, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 6015 Read: 12721 Published: April 30 2021 Updated: November 30 2021

1. An Early Start by NRawkGTS

2. Guard Dog not Needed by NRawkGTS

An Early Start by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Life on a farm starts in the wee hours of the morning.


The story voted on by my patrons for April!

[04/30/2021]

Contains: Mini-Giantess, Futanari and Entrapment




An Early Start

"Moooooo!"

-Minneapolis Ranger

 

To be a farmer, a laborer of the land and livestock, demands one to be of diligent character and enduring stamina.  For the wife, these conditions apply no less, and Rosemarie had long since adapted to the lifestyle she married into.

 

The sun hadn't even peaked over the horizon, yet she was awake and climbing out of bed to prepare for the day.  Making her way to the closet, she glanced back at the undisturbed bedding where her husband, Orlando, would have slept.  "It's been a week.  He can come to bed tonight."  She thought, grabbing clothes suitable for the work ahead of her.

 

First in her morning routine was to get some coffee into her system, so after putting a pot on to brew she moved on to address her empty stomach.  A bagel would suffice until she could cook up a proper breakfast, but when she pulled the tub of her favorite spread out of the fridge, it was empty.

 

"Sydney..."  She sighed quietly, leaving her food on the counter and heading outside to the smallest barn next to their home.  "Minnie, sun's 'bout to come up!  Rise 'n' shine."  She announced, throwing open the door to her daughter's room.

 

As soon as the door was opened, the Rosemarie was hit by a rush of warm, sweat-laced air that always got her head spinning in the best way.  She took a couple more deep breaths and savored the rich aroma as she closed the door behind her and walked over to the custom bed frame made for her daughter's special needs.

 

Being a Demi-Human, Minnie was a fair bit bigger than humans, standing just shy of 8'6" and thus needed a bigger and stronger frame to sleep on.  It was also made to support the milking apparatus that she connected to her breasts and dick while she slept.

 

Powering down the machines, Rosemarie gently took the suction cups off the Bovine-girl's massive breasts and extracted the tube from her erect member to measure the amount collected.  The sweet scent of milk and heavy odor of semen was a smell she loved, especially mixed with her daughter's musk.

 

"Mornin' Ma..."  The slumbering girl greeted, cracking her eyes open as she scratched her head around one of her horns.  "Which field am I goin' ta taday?"  She asked, yawning and stretching as she sat up.

 

"East-Northeast Sweetie, but first..."  Her mother replied, grasping the Demi-girl's dick and peeling back the foreskin to reveal thick, chunky globs of moist smegma.  "Yer sister ate all of the dick cheese in the fridge."  She explained, using the butter knife she brought from the kitchen to scrape clean the delicate flesh and fill the little plastic tub.

 

"Ah... Ma... n-not so rough!"  Minnie moaned, the cold metal on her warm, sensitive skin was too stimulating so early in the morning.  "Moooooo!"

 

Seeing the signs of an approaching orgasm, Rosemarie pulled the head of her daughter's dick down a bit more and sealed the opening with her lips.  Almost immediately, Minnie's hand gripped the back of her mother's head firmly and held her in place as a load of her thick seed gushed up her shaft.  The smaller, older woman did her best to swallow as much of her daughter's jizz as she could, but the rapid burst proved difficult and some came out of her nose and her stomach quickly filled to capacity.  Still, she was just barely able to last until Minnie finished.

 

"Pretty light load first thing in the mornin'."  Rosemarie commented, reaching forward and massaging the two basketball sized testicles attached to Minnie.  "Must have been a good night."

 

"Did ya need me ta save up some?"  The Cow-girl asked, towering over her mother as she stood up.

 

Her eyes level with Minnie's pronounced and strong abs, Rosemarie craned her neck back to look up to her daughter's face.  "Maybe some extra dick cheese Sweetie.  You know how ravenous she can get if she goes too long without some."  She requests as Minnie puts on a pair of jean skirt overalls that barely covered her plump, large rear, to say nothing of her cock and balls hanging in full view, and an overly large, plaid poncho to cover her breasts.  "Do you want yer breakfast now or after work?"  She asked, pulling Minnie's tail through the hole in the back of her overalls for her.

 

"After.  Be back in a bit."  Minnie replied, heading over to the large barn door.  "Oh, and mornin' Pa, thanks for yer help last night."  She added with a giggle, closing the door behind her.

 

Peering down into the cushioning bedding of Minnie's special bed, Rosemarie looked over the form of her husband sunken into the mattress wearing a full-face latex mask.  A breathing apparatus was connected to the mask, but his placement had him under his daughter's massive body and his head buried under her balls.  He was covered in sweat, mostly Minnie's, and from a quick glance Rosemarie could tell he was likely under 4 feet tall currently.

 

"Doesn't look like we'll get any good work from you today, Lando, so clean the milking equipment.  You can come to bed tonight, I'll put Sydney on massaging duty first, but don't think you're out of the dog house yet."  Rosemarie stated, peeling the mask of the exhausted man's head.  "You're on butt cleaning for the rest of the month and from now on you get to sleep under Minnie every other night.  Understood?"

 

Gasping somewhat cleaner air for the first time in hours, Orlando collapsed back into Minnie's bed.  Sure, the bed is designed to keep most of her weight off of whoever she was sleeping on, but Minnie still weighed over 470 lbs, and that's to say nothing of his reduced size thanks to her sweat permeating his body.  Still, he could only nod his head weakly up at his wife, who picked up her tub of smegma and began walking out without a second glance.

 

"Guess I'll just put this in the fridge."  Rosemarie said to herself, rubbing her visibly distended stomach as her body got to work digesting its meal.  "Probably can skip lunch too."

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Guard Dog not Needed by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Going out to work the fields, Minnie happens across some unfortunate trespassers.  Everyone knows the punishment for trespassing on the Ranger’s Ranch, so she doesn’t need to show them any mercy.


The winning story for my November poll!

[11/30/2021]

Contains: Mini-Giantess, Futanari, Entrapment, Sweat, Odor, Shrinking, Vore, Breast Vore, Anal Vore, Cock Vore, Furry, Scat




Guard Dog not Needed

"Thanks fer the snack"

-Minneapolis Ranger


The Ranger Farm was a pretty famous place, though that reputation was only 16 years in the making ever since the fourth child of the owners, their second daughter, Minneapolis was born.  Giving birth to a Demi-Human guaranteed financial support from the government as it was, but Demis that had the traits of domesticated animals were particularly valuable.  Being a literal cow-girl, Minnie's milk is in the top 5 most requested of the country and her dick milk is just as popular.  With all the extra money they receive, Orlando and Rosemarie are tied for the largest landowners in their state.  They were sure that if the horse-girl across town wasn't in their state they'd be uncontested, but there was no ill-will between them.


Minnie, and all government sponsored Demis, were afforded special rights and privileges to ensure their safety.  Trespassing on Demi-Human land was a serious, federal offense, one punishable by special, strict laws to dissuade anyone foolish enough to harbor half-hearted ideas about messing with them.  So precious of a resource are these girls that even death penalties were introduced under Demi-Laws, since a Demi-Human acting in self-defense can easily, and more often than not, be fatal to would-be, normal human assailants.


That is why, as she approached the far corner of the field that she was to plow so her family could ready the land for crops next year, Minnie was somewhat surprised to find a small group of six older teens passed out on her family's land.  Setting down the plow she had hefted over her shoulder, she sighed seeing the empty bottles and cans of alcohol around them.  "Seriously?  Y'all di'int see the signs?"  There were four guys and two girls sleeping in the small clearing in the lightly forested area.  "Road's a good haf mile away too.  Dunno how ya skinny gals made it all the way here in dem heel either."  None of them were in proper rural attire, if anything they looked like they came straight from a club judging from the smeared make-up of the girls and the cologne she could smell from the guys.  "Too bad fer y'all too.  Schools are startin' up taday."


Having partied way too long into the night, the least drunk among her friends, the brunette stirred from her sleep hearing Minnie's voice reprimanding them but was not in the mood to hear it.  "Shuddup ya fucking cow!  God Mom, I keep telling you to stop lecturing me!"  Grumbling, she rubbed her eyes and sat up to face the ruiner of her sleep.  "I swear, you're always such a  bi-!?"  Opening her eyes, however, she came face-to-face with the largest dick she had ever seen.  Slowly she craned her neck up to the owner of such a behemoth only to be met with an ineffectual jean skirt and breasts with more mass in each of them than her entire body.  "-itch..."


"Now, I may not know 'bout yer family life, but that ain't no way ta be talkin' bout yer mother."  The towering cow-girl reached down and easily picked up the girl with one hand.  Just from the walk over she was already sweating profusely and the bath towel hanging over her shoulders was drenched.  However, that worked in her favor as she let some of the cooling liquid drip into the girl's agape mouth.


"Wha... Uh... Where... Where am...?"  Confused and looking around, she was still half asleep as more and more of Minnie's sweat filled her mouth, which she swallowed readily.  Within seconds, the hand holding her seemed to expand and her clothes grew looser and baggier.


"Oh, you ain't foolin' me one bit Missy."  Sternly chastising the girl, Minnie stuffed her face into her densely hairy armpits.  "Ain't noone in town that don't know 'bout our ranch, nor the consequences fer trespassin'."  Once air came in limited quantity, the girl sobered up and woke up quickly, flailing her arms and screaming into the sweat laced forest of underarm hairs.  However, it was a futile effort as the raven-haired cow-girl was far stronger than even the strongest humans.


"Oh god!  It's Minnie!"  The girl began to freak out, feeling the strong hand on her back grow more and more by the second.  Even if she wanted to stop swallowing the Demi-girl's potent sweat she couldn't, her mouth was full of Minnie's underarms.  However, the more she drank and the more she inhaled of the cow-girl's body odor, the less she even wanted to.  Within seconds she was no longer fighting to free herself, instead grabbing hold of the farm girl and greedily sucking up as much of her sweat as she could.  "Oh god!  It's Minnie!"  This time, she wasn't frantic or scared, but elated.


"Yes, yes, that's a good girl."  Minnie encouraged, patting the shrinking girl on the back as she unbuttoned her overalls and took off her poncho to expose her breasts.  "That's good enough, in ya go."  Pulling the now roughly 2 inch girl out of her armpit, she pressed her head firmly into her stiffening nipple and twisted until it opened and accepted her head into the entrance of her mammary gland.  "Moooooo... that's it.  Git in there."


Though she had heard the rumors, the brunette never imagined that one day she’d get swallowed up by one of the country’s most prized breasts.  The only thing that awaited her in the dark, sweet smelling tunnel was a fate as a batch of Minnie’s world famous milk, and only a passing thought of who might end up drinking her distracted her as she squirmed to consign herself such a future.  “Ah, Minnie’s warmth…  Yes, turn me into milk!  I don’t care who drinks me, just let me stay in your boob.”  Light wasn’t able to penetrate the thick layers of fatty tissue that rested on the cow-girl’s chest, and as the chill of the late summer air on her feet was replaced by the heat of the Demi-Human girl, there was nothing but comforting darkness left for her.


Minnie always enjoyed sucking someone into her breasts, the tickling sensation also helped to stimulate them so she could produce a bit more milk.  "I'll hafta tell Ma I'll be makin' a few dozen liters more milk taday, but y'all'll make me late fer school if I milkify all ya."  Looking at the rest of the group, Minnie tossed her sweat soaked towel over the three guys who were sleeping close to one another as she decided how she was going to handle the rest of her trespassers.  "I feel bad since Pa spent all night under my testes ta empty them, but ma big sis loves ma dick cheese too much."  Picking up the other girl, she held her nose directly over her stiffening dick and peeled back the foreskin to release it's potent scent from the moist clumps of smegma that her mother missed earlier.


Subconsciously registering the aphrodisiac pheromones of the Demi-Human, the trespassing girl buried her face in arousing phallus, wrapping her arms around what she could have considered a small, warm body pillow.  Without guidance or instruction, she began licking the tender cock head and peppered it with the occasional kiss as well.


Minnie couldn't help but smile at the sight.  She didn't even have to hold her up anymore, her dick was strong enough to hold the girl aloft on it's own.  "Yer a cutie for a criminal.  Think I'll add ya to ma 'protected' collection afta tilling the field and dealin' with yer friends."  Stroking her shaft as the girl teased her head, Minnie began brazenly masturbating right there in the corner of the field.  She was still a bit sensitive from being milked all night and her mother's stimulation earlier, so she blew her load all over the girl and down her throat rather quickly.


While she was more asleep than awake through the whole process, getting blasted in the face by a flood of thick, creamy dick milk jolted the girl awake as she choked on Minnie's seed.  Her stomach was filled to bursting with the rich, pungent seed but her tongue continued to probe the inside of the enormous phallus for more.  The foul scent only made her hungrier, even as the sweat mixed in caused her to shrink more and more.  “What is this!?  I’ve never tasted anything so foul and sweet in my life!  More!  More!  Gimme more please!”  Pulling herself forward, the narrow, slippery source of the viscous ooze was widening by the second until she was able to squeeze her head inside.


“Mooo~!  My, yer quite the feisty one, ain’tcha.  Well, if ya wanna crawl down ma dick, I won’t stop ya, though I kinda wanted anotha pet.”  Watching the likely still drunk girl crawl deeper into her cummy urethra, even though she had final say in how she dealt with trespassers it was entertaining to see her so enamored with the taste of her ball batter.  “It always feels better havin’ a person in there than that blasted tube, a lil massage never hurt.”  Her mighty member growing stiff and erect from the love and attention, the libido of a Demi-Human is not to be underestimated.  However, she still had plenty to do today, even if the farm could survive on just her milk and cum alone, so rather than simply watch, Minnie used her index finger to help the girl.  Easily shoving her finger to the base knuckle, she rubbed the underside of her shaft as she looked over at the three boys that were now less than half as tall as they were when she found them.


If anything, the fact that any of them were still alive after sleeping out in the open at the tail end of summer without sleeping bags or even warm clothes was a small miracle.  So seeing them each curling up with her warm, sweaty towel was no surprise, even as they continued to shrink by the second.  However, on closer inspection, one of them had his hair styled in a way she hadn’t seen too often, even if a night of partying and sleeping outside had messed it up a bit.


“Kenny?!  Why, I havn’t seen ya since Meany shrunk Barry on accident.  Ya just stopped comin’ by for some reason.”  Recognizing one of the boys as an old friend of her older brother's, the towering girl gently pulled him away from the others a bit and stood over him.  A few years ago, she had had a crush on the handsome young man and often tried to flirt with him to… disastrous effect, but after he abandoned her brother just because he was too small to hang out with, well she had fantasized about punishing him for the betrayal with no actual plan of enacting it.  “Well, now that ya came onta the farm without permission…”  Smiling as she squatted over the boy’s face, he must have felt the heat radiating off her large, round backside as it hovered just a few inches from his face.  He reached up and tried to nuzzle closer the source of warmth, but Minnie instead dropped her hips and buried him under her derriere.  “Ya really hurt Barry, so I won’t be goin’ easy on ya.”  Wiggling her butt, she could feel the boy under her suddenly become much more active.


“What the hell!?  Where am I?”  Though he hadn’t been sleeping comfortably, he had the feeling that near the end of a dream he could no longer remember that something had come and shared it’s warmth with him.  It was big and soft, and in the chilling air it was a welcome comfort, even if it smelled a bit like a barn and gym locker.  But when an immense weight settled on him, that was the stimulus needed to wake Kenith from his slumber, and there was very little light for him to see what was happening to him.  “N-No!  Oh god, what is she doing here?”  However, with heavy masses of flesh on either side of him, not to mention the puckering orifice that stared him in the face, even if it had been five long years since he had last seen her, the young man could never mistaken the Demi-Human little sister of one of his best friends.  Even with a five year age difference he was never taller than the cow-girl, even without ingesting any of her sweat, and she would often sit uncomfortably close to him whenever he used to come to the Ranger Ranch to hang out with her brother.  “M-Minnie!  Get of-!?”  Attempting to call out to the huge girl, he immediately remembered why talking at all while under her butt was a bad idea as sweat dripped into his mouth whenever he opened it.  It tasted just as nasty as he remembered it, Minnie always insisted on playing with him and Barry which was one of the reasons he stopped coming over.  Her thick pheromones tainted the air as well, so as he felt the girl on top of him getting heavier and heavier, his face getting ground into her puffy asshole, he struggled like mad to escape before he ended up like so many he had seen fall prey to her smell.


No matter how much he struggled though, Kenny wasn’t going to be going anywhere, and Minnie knew it, so she turned her attention to the other two boys that he had brought with him.  “Now, what ta do wit yer friends…”  With one girl in her breast, slowly becoming a nice batch of milk and the other already softening into her thick seed in one of her testicles, simply evening out the other side of both was an appealing idea as she leaned forward to grab either before they shrunk too small.  The increased pressure on her belly and lower abdomen, however, caused a pocket of gas that was trapped in her intestines to quickly make its way to the sealed sphincter at the end of her digestive tract.  Though she reflexively clenched her butt to keep the gas from escaping, she couldn’t hold it in and unleashed a blast of her fetid air right in Kenny’s face.  “Oops.  I’ll hafta pardon me, Kenny.”


His face getting sucked into the ring muscle just before the blast buffered his face, Kenith had no time to hold his breath or prepare as his olfactory senses were assailed by the passing gas of the gigantic girl.  Hacking and coughing, there was no covering his nose or other means of escape available to him.  “My lungs are on fire!  God, Minnie, what died up there?!”


Giggling at the increased intensity of Kenny’s struggles, Minnie held up the other two guys as they began to wake up.  Neither was much taller than a foot, so if she wanted to make more of either of her popular types of milk out of them, she’d have to feed them a bit more of her sweat first.  “Alright ya two, time ta-!?”  Before she could though, a loud growl came from her stomach.  “Guess I shoulda had breakfast first.  Ain’t even started plowin’ yet, and ma belly’s jus gonna get louder and louder…”  Her body’s daily caloric demands were much higher than that of a normal human’s, so on top of needing to drink a lot to replenish her fluids from excessive sweating, her food needed to be packed with calories as well.  Thankfully, she could fulfill both of those needs.  “Hmm, I s’pose you look the tastiest.”  Looking at the blonde haired man in her left hand, she licked her lips as her stomach seconded her assessment loudly.


Slowly walking up, everything seemed a bit hazy and unfocused as the blonde-haired guy rubbed his eyes.  Something was wrapped around his torso, holding him off the ground and a potent smell of sulfur hung in the air around him.  As his mind began to register the situation, he opened his eyes as a large shadow passed over him.  “Huh?  What’s tha-!?”  Looking up just before darkness fell over him, he saw plump lips and pearly-white teeth descend around him and a large, salivating tongue pressed against his face as the mouth he was inserted into sealed around his upper torso!  The force holding him up released and a strong suction pulled more of his body into the gigantic maw of his devourer before he could attempt an escape.  “What’s going on!  Who… Who’s eating me?  Is this a dream?”  Starting to flail about to keep himself from being eaten, the long, powerful tongue he was sliding over slithered out passed the lips holding him and wrapped up between his legs.  He was too weak to resist and as the oral muscle retracted, his face was drawn the undulating gullet.  “No, no!  I don’t want to be eaten!  Th-This is a nightmare.  I must still be dreaming!”  Kicking his legs in the air as his world slowly rotated nearly 180 degrees so that up was down, the powerful esophagus quickly pulled him down the narrow throat without mercy or ceremony.  “No!  I’m not food!”


Slurping up the small man’s legs like spaghetti, Minnie traced his descent down her throat until he disappeared behind her breasts and felt him enter her first stomach.  “Phew.  Yup, he was a tasty fella.  Thanks fer the snack.”  Licking her lips and patting her stomach, she could feel the blonde moving around in her, likely trying to get out, but that was unlikely to happen.  She was capable of swallowing humans three times his size whole, with a bit of difficulty, and not one of them could climb back out of her digestive sac.  “Wouldn’t wanna ruin Ma’s breakfast, so what am I gonna do with you.”


The other boy was fully awake and watched in awe as she swallowed his friend whole.  There was nothing like watching a Demi-Human eat, especially when it was people they were swallowing.  There was no denying the global fame the Minnie gained, she was the number one Bovine-type in the country, beating out Betsy Smith for the past five years in terms of quality and quantity of breast milk, and number three in the world!  Yet, unlike the others who make the most of their popularity, she prefers to live a quiet life helping out on her family’s farm.  “W-Wait!  Wait a minute, Minnie.  Please?”  Because of her popularity, Minnie had stopped taking menu requests, so this was his one chance.


“Yer goin’ in either ma tit or m’dick, ain’t no talking yer way outta this, my little trespasser.”  Still undecided on how she wanted to deal with him, Minnie gave her testicle a squeeze to gauge the girl’s progress and felt nothing but a sloshing slurry of dick milk waiting to come out.  The girl in her breast wasn’t moving anymore either, but she was still mostly solid.


“I know.  But can I post this online?  Maybe get a pic of you swallowing me?  My Demi’s Food account would explode if I posted a couple pictures.”  Excited rather than fearful, he asked earnestly.  “Please!”


This wasn’t an all too uncommon reaction for her, people often threw themselves at her to be a meal or something.  And it wasn’t that she didn’t appreciate it, she needed to consume large amounts of calories daily just to function normally, to say nothing of working on the farm or club activities.  “Hmm… sorry, but can’t let ya post pictures of me like that online.  It’s hard ‘nough tryin to keep m’self decent without people sneakin’ pictures in public.  Best I can do is let ya post a picture of us together, as ma next meal.  I’ll even let ya choose, do ya wanna go in ma tit, or ma dick?”  Setting him down on the ground, Minnie clenched her butt to make sure Kenny didn’t go anywhere as she leaned forward onto her hands and knees.


Falling back as the bovine girl dangled her breasts over him, her semi-rigid phallus poking through her abundant cleavage, he was mesmerized.  It wasn’t even her intoxicating scent filling his lungs clouding his judgement or influencing his mind.  He wanted to be a part of her.  Scrambling around in his clothes, he pulled out his phone and quickly typed up a post and switched to his camera to get a picture.  “Alright, can you put your hand between me and the camera while doing a ‘peace’ sign?”  Angling the camera low so his body blocked her breasts and cock, he let Minnie also reposition herself to better fit in the picture as she moved her hand into place.


“Here?”  On screen, she framed his face between her two fingers as she blushed.  It wasn’t often she took pictures for fun like this.


“Perfect!  Here, is this fine?”  Taking the picture, he showed her the post before he submitted it.


“‘You guys envious?  Gonna be cock feed in a moment.  Later, suckers!’”  Stifling a giggle as she read the title, her blush deepened just thinking that people online would know that she ate him with her cock, but his honesty and eagerness was praiseworthy… for a trespassing criminal.  “A’right, dick feed it is then.”  Pressing the ‘submit’ button on the screen, she turned off his phone and tossed it into his clothes as she gathered the other discarded piles of clothes and accessories.  “But first, I gotta clean up the messes y’all left behind.”


Starting with their clothes first, Minnie began swallowing everything one at a time, sending each into her second stomach which was more suited for breaking down organic and inorganic materials that weren’t plants or meat.  It didn’t matter if it was jean material, cotton, polyester, silk or lace, even metals, glass and plastics were all safely digested in her second stomach, which she could then send to her first stomach to process.  She made sure to not swallow things like car keys, wallets and expensive jewelry, since things like that become her property after she eats its owner, paid off for by the government of course, but in the cases of vehicles she’d have them sent back to the registered owner if it wasn’t in the name of the one she swallowed.


Watching the last bits of evidence that he and his friends had even been on the Ranger’s property vanish into the large farm girl, the boy waited patiently.  While he wished he could have gotten a couple pictures of her massive cock swallowing him up, he didn’t want to go against her wishes.  Even though he never wanted to meet her under these conditions, he was happy to have been given the choice of how he’d go out.


Swallowing the last of her meals’ property, Minnie let out a quiet burp as it all settled in her stomach.  It takes a bit longer to digest inorganic items, so she’d likely have them in her for most of the day.  “A’ight, time fer you ta get acquainted with ma cock.”  Wasting no time, she looked to the remaining boy, who was now only a few inches tall.  “Oops, musta had a bit more ov ma sweat in ya than I thought.  Well, not like yer gonna make any less cum once yer in ma balls.”  Carefully picking up the very cooperative young man, Minnie pinched her cock head a bit to create a gap in her urethra and dangled him over it.


A plume of steam that was chokingly thick of her seed rose from the fleshy opening and the young boy couldn’t help but be nervous looking down into the pulsating tunnel.  He hadn’t had time to say his farewells to his friends or family, and his girlfriend was supposed to be coming back from a business trip tomorrow.  He’d never see her again… and yet it didn’t bother him.  He wasn’t able to sign up to be part of her menu before she canceled it.  “Being eaten by Minnie’s huge, fat cock.  God, it’s better than I imagi-!?”  Dropping without warning, the young man fell right into the drooling member and in less than a twitch was swallowed before he even had time to realize it.


Feeling her cock swallow the willing meal, Minnie sat back on her rear and rubbed the slight bulge he made as he quickly traveled down her shaft.  “Mmm, thanks fer the extra cum, Mr. Trespasser, I’m sure Syd will love it.”  As she enjoyed the cock snack’s rapid descent, a tickling against her anus reminded her that her work wasn’t quite done yet.  “Oh, right!  Kenny.  Wigglin’ round on ma backdoor ain’t gonna keep ya out of it.  I’ve been wantin’ ta make fertlizer outta ya since ya abandoned Kenny.”  Leaning forward until she was on her hands and knees with her butt up in the air, Minnie lazily wagged her tail back and forth as her cheeks spread enough for the shrunken man to land on her delicate pucker.  “I really liked ya before Kenny, but Barry’s not been the same since ya stopped comin’ over.”


“W-Wait!  Minnie, don’t do this to me!  You know me… I… I’m sorry, alright.  I shouldn’t have abandoned Barry like that.  You’re right!”  Desperate to survive, right now the young man was willing to say anything to survive.  He wasn’t about to die in the ass of one of his friend’s little sisters.  “I was just… just intimidated by your charm and beauty.  I was immature and ran away from you, but I see now, seeing you after all this time helped me realize how much I l-lo-love you!”  He knew she was infatuated with him when she was younger.  Leveraging that, even if he had to lie, if it meant surviving this encounter he’d say anything.  “Look, I’ll prove it!”  Getting down on his hands and knees, he began to kiss and lick her oily, greasy anus, thankful that his senses of smell and taste seemed to have gone numb from her treatment of him.  “See?  Would a man not in love you lick your unwashed asshole?”


“Moo~  No, I don’t s’pose ya would if ya weren’t serious.”  Enjoying the feeling of her childhood crush scraping his tongue against her wrinkled hole, Minnie smiled a bit.  “And it feels amazin’ too… just as good as I imagined it would.”


Perking up at the praise, Kenny increased his efforts as he crawled around on the gigantic backdoor.  He was shrinking smaller and smaller, likely enough to permanently affect his normal height once the shrinking effects of her sweat wore off, but that was preferable to becoming a literal piece of shit!  “Right, right.  So can you spare m-huh?”  As he got close to the center of the sealed orifice, a gap suddenly formed under him and without even having time to scream, he fell into the dark abyss of the gigantic Demi-Human’s bowels.


“Too bad I figured feeling ya in my rear would feel so much better.”  Letting go of her butt cheeks that she had pried apart to make the tiny man fall into her colon, Minnie stood up and brushed off her breasts and clothes.  


“Wait!  Min-ack! Oh my God!  It reeks in here!”  Landing relatively softly, Kenith looked up in time to see the hole that he fell through close back up, blocking out all light and any semblance of ‘fresh air’ that had drifted in with him.  His body began to sink into the moist, warm mass that cushioned his fall, but the way it was squelching between his fingers as he tried to stand made it obvious that he hadn’t landed on a fleshy wall of Minnie’s intestines.  Once her anal ring was sealed again, the atmosphere of her bowels returned to it’s normal, putrid stated of gas so thick it stung his eyes to open them and caked onto his lungs.  The stench was almost maddening, which made the experience of retaining any sanity at all more of a curse than a blessing.  “Minnie!  Please, let me out!  We can talk about thi-ahhhh!”  As she stood up, Kenny tumbled out of her stool and impacted against her tight sphincter, only to become completely buried as the coil of feces moved to fill the empty space.  “No!  No, Minnie!”  Clawing at the intestinal wall, he desperately tried to get her attention as it felt like a mountain of crap was weighing down on him.


“Sorry Kenny, but even if ya love me now, it’s too late.  Yer nothin’ but fertlizer ta me, and I’m sure Pa’ll be spreadin’ ya across the fields someday soon.”  She could barely feel a minute tickling on the inside of her anus, but she promptly ignored it and picked up her towel and draped it over her shoulders.  Grabbing the plow as she hurried to the field that she needed to work, the young cow-girl stopped thinking of the people that had met their ends in her body.  She still had plenty to do before going to school.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10471