Tifa's Favorite Customer by samus
Summary:

 

You only came to 7th Heaven for a celebratory drink after a hard day's work. You didn't expect the side effects of this 'special drink' Tifa made to include shrinking...

That was exactly what she hoped for.

 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5693 Read: 17067 Published: June 03 2021 Updated: September 06 2021

1. Chapter 1 by samus

2. Chapter 2 by samus

3. Chapter 3 by samus

4. Chapter 4 by samus

Chapter 1 by samus
Author's Notes:

The start of a very interesting tale...and my first story on the site! It's good to be here!

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

 

 

“It's on the house~”

Tifa slid the glass across the wooden counter top. The two of you were alone now, it was pushing closing time, and most of the other patrons had already left. You glanced up at her with a surprised expression, before eyeing her suspiciously.

“...Really? You mean it?”

“I mean it.” the beautiful ebony-haired woman leaned forward and rested her face in both hands, beaming at you with an adoring expression, “You've already done so much to protect Midgar, it's the least I can offer you.”

“Well...if you insist then, bottoms up I guess!”

Eagerly, you picked up the glass, and she held up a finger.

“One second! I'll cheers with you~” she said, before excitedly lifting her own from behind the bar too, and clinking it against your own share.

“Cheers!”

You simultaneously shouted, before downing your drinks. One last call before you hit the road back to your home again. Living on the outskirts was a bit of a pain sometimes, but hey, at least you had good company right now. And free booze! Who could say no to that?

Though as you were sitting there, your head began to feel a little funny. You considered yourself a strong drinker, but maybe it was all finally catching up with you. You certainly felt a bit fuzzy, as if you were getting a head rush, but even then, there was something different about it. Clutching the edge of the bar, you looked up at Tifa helplessly.

“Wh...what's going on?”

“Hmm? Oh I don't know.” she smiled back innocently, but that smile grew a little more sinister as she lowered her own glass again and leaned against the counter, “You aren't feeling so good? Is that it?”

“Tifa--”

Suddenly, everything went black.

Groaning, you shifted a little when you came to again, and pressed your hands down on the ground beneath you. Only, this ground felt different. It was smooth and polished...like...the bar. You knew this feeling, you'd rested against it so many times before...

Gazing upwards, you were startled to see that the glass you'd been holding in one hand easily, was now twice your size at least. But the truly frightening thing was the even bigger threat that now loomed over you, looking as gorgeous as ever, but so much more dangerous.

Tifa curled her hand under her chin and smiled down at you with those soft pink lips, a strand of her hair, big enough to coil around you, falling across her aroused face.

“Ah~ I'm so happy it actually worked.”

“Wh-what did you do to me!?” you sobered up almost immediately, and yelled up at her in a demanding voice. Tifa only giggled, and then leaned forward again.

At this size it was so much more intimidating. That simple action of hers was enough to make you stumble backwards, as her chest loomed, her cleavage showing like a deep chasm, her hot breath dusting you as her face lowered right down above where you stood. It billowed the clothes you were wearing.

Looking up at her smile, you had never been so scared of those incisors she had there in her mouth. If she really wanted to, all she had to do was close the gap and snap you up between her teeth, just like that. She could burst you like a bubble, easy.

“H...haa...”

You were a soldier, but this was enough to make you whimper.

“I put a little something in your drink. I wanted to see if that powder could really shrink somebody. Looks like the merchant wasn't lying...”

Panicking, you tried to run, but her hand caught you quicker, and lifted you up before her gargantuan self.

You gulped nervously, dreading what she had planned for you...

 

Chapter 2 by samus
Author's Notes:

Thank you for all the support on the story so far! Things are starting to ramp up for our poor protagonist, a.k.a you...

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Tifa was a beautiful young woman in so many ways, but she had never looked like more of a monster than she did in this moment. Her figure loomed over you like a building, and you could feel her fingers curled taut around your body, ensuring that your small self wasn't going anywhere.

 

“What's the matter? You look so scared...” she purred, and squeezed your body just a bit, toying with you. You cringed, it wasn't painful for you, but the pressure was an eerie reminder of just how little it would take if she really did want to crush you.

 

“Please...please let me go...” you found yourself begging. Begging. This was the lowest moment of your life, because you never begged for anything! You were a tough guy...right?

 

“You know what I love about this?” Tifa brought you right up before her huge brown eyes, which crossed a little just to look at you in the confines of her fist, “You'd normally be so brave, but right now you're so small. You know that you can't do anything against me...so you're starting to get scared.”

 

“I-I'm not scared!”

 

You blurted it out in sudden fury, and she just smiled ominously. Something about the combination of that sweetly beautiful face, and the looming threat of what she could inflict upon you, was almost nauseating.

 

“Oh really~?”

 

Tifa suddenly pinched your leg and flipped you upside down. The world spun, blood rushed to your head and you gasped with shock as you found yourself hanging over the floor, which was now miles away. It was crazy to think that this drop, which would usually only have been as tall as your leg, was now enough to kill you instantly.

 

“Should I~?”

 

Tifa teased, and swung you back and forth lightly, making you cry out without a choice:

 

“NO! Okay, STOP!”

 

“...” Mercifully, in a sense, she did, and you were turned back upright again. Tifa raised you before her chest this time, and poked it forward a bit, startling you with the sight of her cleavage. That deep dark chasm between her breasts was enough to swallow you up. You envisioned yourself falling so deeply within it that you might never be able to get back out again. Each pale, smooth mound was like a hill you could climb.

 

“Don't think I didn't notice all the times you stared at me here...” Tifa uttered, and her free hand came up to squeeze one of them, massaging it teasingly in front of you. Just the way she made them jostle together with those motions was a reminder too, that she could crush you between them if she wanted. Compress you like crumpling paper, only it would be a little more messy.

 

You swallowed thickly, and glanced up at her.

 

“I...might have looked...once or twice...”

 

And who could blame you?

 

“Acting like a pervert in my own establishment...how should I punish you for that, hmm?”

 

Tifa suddenly started lifting you closer to that cleavage, and you panicked, your legs instinctively recoiling up as if you could stop yourself from going any further. It was enough to make her bite her lip, seeing you like that. The way you were so frightened was a turn on.

 

You might have been a big tough sort of guy, but she'd always had fantasies about shrinking you down for as long as you'd been coming here. Keeping you as her tiny little pet, was arguably her greatest desire of all...

 

“In you go~” she giggled, and you panicked, yelling again.

 

“No-!”

 

Tifa ignored your plea and hovered you over her breasts momentarily, before letting go of your body. You plummeted down like a weight and plunged in between her tits, immediately surrounded by warm, plush flesh, and the scent of her body overpowering your senses. Slipping deeper and deeper still, you reached up desperately to try and grasp onto her skin, attempt to help stop your descent, but it was no use. You couldn't escape...

 

“Since you love it so much, I think that's right where you belong~”

 

Tifa looked down at you with that same smile as before, observing how your body was now stuck in the middle, stranded helplessly. You clawed at her boobs but they were holding you hostage too effectively, you had no way out of this.

 

“...”

 

Tilting her head, she grabbed her other tit as well, and started to slowly press them together. A panicked wheeze escaped you as she started to suffocate you with her own body, her face vanishing from view as darkness filled your vision. All around you was her skin, building up just the slightest sheen of sweat, which unfortunately did little to help you wiggle your way out. Her heartbeat was like thunder in your ears, pounding inside her ribcage.

 

On the outside, Tifa was turning red. Just the sight of this, just knowing that somewhere in that now thin crack, you were trapped, was making her more excited than anything she had ever experienced before. She wondered how she had never done this before. If only she had known that it would feel this amazing...

 

She really could do whatever she wanted to you right now. Your body was nothing but a toy for her. Her mind ran wild with ideas, as she started feeling up her breasts for the sake of her own pleasure too, her nipples turning rigid.

 

Her panties were getting wet...

Chapter 3 by samus
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3 has arrived~ Tifa finally decides to satisfy her desires, and takes you up to her 7th Heaven bedroom...

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

 

Tifa's chest was suffocating you.

Her sweet smelling skin caved in on every side, leaving you trapped in a heated little bubble, a crevice that was becoming sweatier and sweatier as she massaged her rotund mounds, and felt your petite little body getting crushed between them. On the outside, although every sound was muffled, you could make out the faint sounds of her moaning and groaning with delight, while she worked her thumbs in circles on her nipples.

She'd always fantasized about how good this would feel, and now, much to her luck, she was getting to live it. The sensation of your trapped self between her breasts was almost cute in a way, endearing somehow. No matter how much you struggled, no matter how much you resisted, all she had to do was keep her chest like this, and there was no way out for a little thing like you. It was funny how little effort it took to render you hopeless.

“What's the matter? Are you stuck~?” Tifa purred out her words, and continued feeling up her breasts all the more, flicking her nipples and leaning back against the counter she was standing by. Panting and sweating, you gave in, slipping through her cleavage to the base of it, barely having made any progress to climb out at all. If this was going to be your grave, you supposed that there were worse ways to go...but really...for it to end like this...

Eventually Tifa was tired of keeping you in there. She reached for you and pulled you out again, bringing your wheezing body up before her face.

“P...please...” you exhaled shakily, while she just swung you lightly before her big brown eyes, focusing on you, her lips curling up with amusement. Tifa bit that bottom lip of hers, and you caught a feeble glance at her teeth, blood running cold at the sight. Her jaw was large enough compared to you that she could really grind you down to nothing if she wanted to. To say nothing of what might happen if she just...swallowed you whole...

You shut your eyes tightly. That was the last thing you wanted to imagine right now. Even if what you were going through was pretty miserable, you were alive at least. That was something, right?

“Having you in there really turned me on, you know? So how about we go upstairs?” Tifa spoke breathily, and you shivered with morbid anticipation, the world beginning to shake violently as she kept you pinched between her fingers and started carrying you upstairs with her. Tifa left the building sized bar behind and took you towards her bedroom, while you had no choice but to let her. If you tried to struggle loose then it could end up with you splattering against the floor far below, and you weren't exactly ready for that.

Not that you were ready for any of this.

Eventually she swung open her bedroom door, and you yelped as the world rushed around you, getting let go, only to land against a massive, pillowy surface. Coughing with the shock, your trembling hands pressed down against the bedsheets, and you raised your head in a daze, looking around yourself with bewilderment. The entire surface of her bed was literally like a desert sized plain, only instead of sand, everything was soft fabric.

Looking up, you could see Tifa approaching, having shut the door behind her. She tucked a long black strand of hair behind her ear, and then ran her hands down over her top, pulling her white vest over her head, and exposing her underwear. Then, she took that off too, and your eyes widened with awe at the sight of her tits popping free. They looked larger than life now that they weren't contained behind her bra.

Keeping her hooded eyes on you, she hooked her thumbs against the inside of her skirt and tugged it down, leaving her in only her panties. This time she turned around, giving you a view of her backside instead. You stared up at her plush, large cheeks, and watched as she peeled the fabric down away from them, exposing her entire backside. If she were to sit down on you now, you'd be flattened like a pancake.

Terror gripped you then, when you saw her suddenly motioning backwards. Her shadow grew deeper over you, casting you in darkness, and you fell back in shock. Her backside wobbled tautly overhead, and she ran a hand against one cheek, gripping it and letting it loose so it jiggled.

Her eyes cast over her shoulder towards you, gazing down at your teeny tiny little self, while you could only stare up speechlessly.

“What do you think? I'm always behind the bar, so I guess you've never seen this side of me before~” she uttered. You had to admit, it was strangely enticing, but terrifying at the same time. She could crush you between those cheeks just like she could between her breasts. If you weren't careful, she might try it.

Tifa thankfully turned herself around again, and you were greeted by the sight of her bare pussy instead. Her lips were engorged with heat, moist and wet from being turned on already. Her clit visibly twitched against her bare mound as soon as she saw you below her again. Just looking at you was enough to get her in a libido.

“You're so tiny...I could fit you in here if I wanted to...” she huffed out, and you stared as she spread her lips apart, strings of cum dripping between them. Her crotch was right above you, and so you were left looking up into a deep, dark cavern, which almost seemed to be giving off visible clouds of heat. If she put you in there, who was to say that you'd ever be able to get back out again?

“Haa...ahh~ I can't stop myself, you know? I just have to know what it feels like...”

Suddenly, the whole bed quaked, and you staggered backwards haphazardly. Tifa raised one knee at a time and climbed up onto the sheets with you, keeping her pussy spread and using her free hand to support herself as she mounted over you. Her shadow only grew larger, and you panicked, shaking your head frantically.
“...I wanna...put you inside me so badly...”

“No! Tifa wait!”

You tried to call up and beg with her, not caring about your pride anymore. You'd plead and plead if it would stop her, but she didn't seem to be listening. Once she was positioned over you in a kitten pose, she reached for your miniscule body and seized it firmly in her fist.

“Tifa! Tifa no, please!”

Begging and squirming, you struggled in her hold, but she ignored it. If anything, the fact that you were putting up such a fight was something she kind of adored. It got her imagination running wild, wondering what it would feel like if you were squirming around inside of her pussy just like that.

“Mmhm~ Put up a fight if you want to...” she smiled devilishly down at you, and slowly drew you closer towards her most secret place...

 

 

Chapter 4 by samus
Author's Notes:

Chapter 4 is finally here~ Tifa is fully aroused and doesn't seem to want to stop herself from putting you inside of her, regardless of what happens to you...

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Tifa's digits were iron tight around your middle, yet they looked so delicate as she toyed with herself. She was giving you a front row seat to the show, center before her moist passage, which was so hot and wet already, you could practically feel the humidity clinging to your face.

If she put you up in there then that was it. You were so sure, so certain that it would be your demise. It looked like an endless pit, and you worried that you might be trapped forever inside of it, never to see the light of day again. Perhaps that was exactly what Tifa wanted.

You were just a toy for her now. She wanted to keep you, and do whatever she desired with your fragile little body. Yet before she was going to put anything inside of there, of course she had to prepare. This meant you were stuck watching, as she toyed and twiddled with her raw pink clit, all the while peering down past her gargantuan breasts just so she could try and see how scared you look.

Surely you were terrified. Just imagining it herself, she could fathom how it might feel to be in your position right now, and audibly groaned.

“Ah~ You're gonna feel amazing in there, I can already tell. Just make sure you keep struggling, alright?”

Without any further ado, you were thrust up towards her parted lips, and straight into that passage.

“No WAIT-!”

Shortly after, any screams you were letting out were muffled. Cries became mumbles, and her throbbing walls closed in around you, already feeling suffocating. Everything was dark, and so hot and dank, moist beyond belief. Reaching out to try and find where you even were, you were met with uneven, tender surfaces of skin, that pressed in closer to respond to your touch.

Something firm was poking up against your back, and pushing you deeper still. It was her fingertip of course, guiding you, thrusting you further into her pussy.

I can't breathe!

It didn't smell bad per se, rather it was just a strong, almost overwhelmingly sweet musk, that invaded your senses and left you dazed. You could feel your own body growing weaker, limper, collapsing into one of her walls. There was no way you'd be sliding out again. Tifa was going to make damn well sure of that, certainly, as she dug her finger in right up to the point of her knuckle.

“Haa~ Ah, I knew this would be amazing~” she exhaled breathily, and leaned right back onto the bed again, arching her spine away from the sheets and keeping the crown of her head against her pillow. A drop of sweat trickled down her temple, as she worked your miniscule form up into her depths, wanting to see just how deep she could possibly get you.

The further you were forced to go, the worse it got. Her own juices were beginning to fill up your mouth and your throat, causing you to splutter. Unintentionally, you swallowed some, far more than you'd ever be willing to.

When Tifa shifted her body, that was when gravity also swiftly became your enemy. Naturally, with her hips raising up like that, your own body was starting to fall down.

Going deeper and deeper into the cavernous depths of this giantess, whose walls just opened up willingly on their own, like she wanted to swallow you whole. By all means, she really did. If you could become a part of her body from now on, she'd be one happy girl, that was for sure.

“Come on...that's it...”

Exhaling heavily, she pushed her toes against the sheets, turning herself into a practical bridge. Her lips parted further and wider, and down below, the same could be said, as she was able to slip in another couple of digits. Pumping them in and out with a slick squelching rhythm, they forced her open in ways that she never had been before.

Though you were far too deep for them to even reach you now...

...What happened?

You rolled over onto your back and blinked a couple of times, trying to figure out where you even were right now. Eventually, when you were able to focus your gaze again, you found yourself looking up at a familiar ceiling. One which you'd even call homely.

“Fuck...”

You recalled the details of your insane dream, reaching up to touch your own cheek, which was still overheated. If you had to guess, you must have just drank way too much last night, and ended up passed out on the beds upstairs in Seventh Heaven. Wouldn't be the first time.

“Don't worry, I made sure to clean you up.”

Ah, that sweet, familiar voice. Of course, the Tifa of reality was nothing like the one you had that nightmare about. Always so thoughtful...

“Thanks Tifa-”

You rolled over to look at her, figuring she'd be at the side of the bed. Well, technically she was.

But the side of the bed was what looked like miles away. The sheets sprawled like a white desert, and a great deep shadow was cast upon them from where the gargantuan woman stood. She gazed down at you with a sultry smirk, lips curling up at the corners.

“Oh? Did you forget it really happened?”

You were at a loss for words, as she leaned right over you, the weight of just her hand against the bed beside you almost enough to send your whole body rolling. Laying there helplessly, you looked up at her face as it came in close, her soft, long strands of hair pooling around your form, and those deep eyes studying you eagerly.

Her sweetened breath dusted against you when she spoke again.

“That was just the beginning~”

End Notes:

...To be continued...?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10570