Short Story - Wishbone by Jessajess99
Summary:

Hayley's always had to put up with being several feet shorter than her 7-foot-tall boyfriend and the rest of his large family. But her luck is about to change after a magical Thanksgiving grows her up to his size--and then even bigger.

A three-part story, done as a commission :)


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6072 Read: 18042 Published: June 14 2021 Updated: July 01 2021

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99

     The smell of turkey, mashed potatoes, and red wine filled the air as Nick and Hayley arrived at his parent’s house for an American Thanksgiving dinner. This was now the third time in their four years of dating that Hayley had gone to spend the holiday with her boyfriend’s family, and she was feeling a bit nervous about how the night would go. Every Thanksgiving, Christmas, Independence Day, or other reason that would demand Nick’s family to get together, Hayley would get confronted by Nick’s sister Beth. It wasn’t that she was mean (although she did like to tease Hayley every now and then); there were just a lot of… characteristics about the college girl that unnerved her.

     Hayley’s thoughts were interrupted as the door swung open before the couple even had time to knock. And there, standing in all of her seven feet of glory, was Hayley. Even though Hayley was straight, she couldn’t ignore how attractive Nicks’s sister was. She was wearing a wool-knit sweater, but even were her breasts fully covered, they were far bigger than Hayley could ever hope to be. And evidently the past year of Beth continuing to share her squat workouts on Instagram to her increasingly large audience had only done good things to her already wide hips and giant ass. Her long, blonde hair had been recently styled, and she had hoop earrings in too. In general, the seemed fully prepared to be the star of any possible pictures that would be taken that night of the family dinner. 

     “Happy Thanksgiving!” Beth chimed enthusiastically, and wrapped her brother in a big hug. The one thing that made Hayley feel better about Hayley’s unnaturally tall height was the fact that Nick was still a few inches taller. And as beautiful as Beth might be, she could only ever have eyes for Nick. They’d been dating since before he worked out regularly, but lately his toned physique had made Hayley feel like she was dating a movie star. And he was just as loyal too. Despite getting increased attention from girls lately now that his body was a lot fitter, he was just as in love with Hayley as when they first started dating. It was stupid maybe, but Hayley always felt like Nick was her protector against Beth, or anyone else tall for that matter. And since Hayley was only 4’10, most people in her life was tall compared to her. 

     Withdrawing from their embrace, Hayley then turned to Beth, tilting her head to the side and looking down at her with a warm smile that almost made Hayley feel like she was a child, even though she was several years older. “It’s nice to see you Hayley,” Beth said, opening her arms welcomingly. Hayley sighed, putting on a fake but believable smile, and stepped forward. At barely 4’10, her arms were only able to wrap around the giant girl’s torso, and she felt Beth’s hands overlap against her back and hold her in tight. Unlike all the other members of the family whenever they hugged, Hayley and Beth’s hugs felt a bit awkward and one-sided, since Beth was too tall to actually enclose her arms around Hayley’s body. But Beth didn’t mind; she thought the difference in their sizes was cute. Nobody made Beth feel as tall as how she felt whenever Hayley was around.

     Nick and Beth’s parents were tall too, but their 6’0 and 6’5 heights were a lot more normal compared to their children. Hearing the door open and the greetings that came forth, they emerged excitedly from the kitchen and greeted their son and his girlfriend, and welcomed the couple into their home for a night of celebration and gratitude for the blessings in everyone’s lives. 

*    *    *    *    *    *

     After the bountiful dinner, Nick stayed behind to help his dad clean up the kitchen, while Beth went up to her room. Hayley, as the guest of the house, got to relax on the couch with Nick’s mom, and they talked about how her and Nick’s life had gone over the past few months. As Nick was cleaning off the remainders of the turkey, he came upon the bird’s wishbone. “Hey Hayley, c’mere,” he beckoned, and she looked over curiously before jumping off the couch to join her boyfriend. At only 89 pounds, her feet barely even made a sound as she wandered into the kitchen curiously. “Beth!” he yelled next. “Get down here for a minute.” His sister’s presence was way more obvious as everyone heard the house creaked as she walked across the hallway upstairs. She wasn’t even stomping, but at almost 350 pounds, it was impossible not to hear her every step. 

     “What’s up?” she asked, swinging around the corner to see Nick and his girlfriend standing by the table. Deviously biting her lip, Beth took a few more steps forward until she was right behind Hayley. Even if she hadn’t heard the giant approaching behind her, the smaller girl certainly felt her monolithic presence as a shadow was cast over her. Beth slouched a little bit, and Hayley felt the girl’s enormous boobs suddenly rest themselves on top of her head. They weighed nearly 15 pounds altogether, and Hayley wondered how the hell she didn’t have constant back aches from how much her neck hurt just from supporting them for a few seconds. “Does anybody know where Hayley went?” the younger girl teased, and Hayley took an angry step forward, spinning around with as much temper as her little body could muster. 

     “I told you not to do that to me anymore!” she remarked, but Beth just snickered at seeing how angry her brother’s girlfriend got.

     Nick lightly shoved his sister, “Hey, knock it off, alright?” He wished that the two of them could just get along, but clearly his sister got too much of a thrill out of teasing Hayley. “Anyways, I found the turkey’s wishbone, so since I love you two more than anyone in the world, I—“

     “Hey!” Nick’s mom called out from the couch, watching the three of them. She was grinning, obviously kidding and not really offended, but Nick laughed and included her anyways.

     “Alright well, obviously I love Mom the the most, but you guys are a close second.” He held out the wishbone to the two of them and gestured for them each to pick a side. “Now, make a wish…” Beth closed her eyes with a smile on her face, not taking the whole thing too seriously but thinking up something anyways. Looking up at her almost spitefully, Hayley squeezed her eyes shut even harder and wished against all odds, against all the logic and reasoning of the world, that somehow, even if just for a day, she could be taller. “Aaaaand… pull!” Hayley yanked on her end of the wishbone, heard a snap, and opened her eyes to see that she’d won. She got the bigger end, which meant her wish was supposed to come true! She obviously didn’t really believe in that kind of stuff though, but she still thought it’d be nice if it happened anyways. She didn’t even want to be as tall as Beth, just a few extra inches would be nice enough.

     “Aww, look at that, Hayley won!” Nick’s mom called out, clapping her hands excitedly as Nick patted her on the back.

     “Congratulations,” his dad said with a smile, looking over his shoulder while washing the dishes off. 

     “So what’d you wish for?” Beth asked, crossing her arms and pushing her bosom up in the process. Her boobs almost cut off her ability to even see Nick’s little girlfriend.

     But despite that, Hayley felt like she had the power for once, despite being several feet shorter. “I can’t tell you or else I’ll jinx it,” she told Beth triumphantly, who rolled her eyes and turned to head back upstairs. Nick turned back to his happy girlfriend and picked her up, and she leaned forward and gave him a big kiss on the lips, glad to have at least one victory over Beth for the holiday.

     Eventually, later that evening, Nick and Hayley left to head back to their apartment, where they finished the day of celebration with some revelry of their own. The performances from both of them were a lot more spirited than most nights, but luckily for them, things in bed were about to get a whole lot better. A whole lot bigger too.

 

Part 2 by Jessajess99

     Hayley woke up the next morning to an otherwise empty bed. She opened her eyes to a folded note on the nightstand from Nick: “Hope you slept well :) See you tonight, xo”. Hayley already knew from their conversation at Thanksgiving dinner yesterday that he was out doing some Black Friday shopping with his mom, so she’d be on her own for most of the afternoon. But she could immediately tell something was off. Rolling onto her back, she realized her chest felt way heavier than she was used to, and she ripped off the covers to see that her breasts had grown ten times over. Her bust size before had always been nice enough for her to feel proud of (and for Nick to enjoy too). But now they were much fuller, wider, longer; bigger in every dimension. I guess I’m still dreaming, she thought. But it’s not a bad one so far. She climbed out of bed and instantly felt a difference in another area of her body too. Looking down, she realized her hips had somehow expanded as well. She’d always liked her butt, and her boobs—it was just her height that had given her anxiety. But she definitely didn’t feel bad about the upgrades. 

     Even the floor itself looked a little bit further away than she was used to, and looking back up she realized that the entire room looked closer somehow. No, it’s smaller, that’s it. The walls are all closer but the ground is further away, it’s like I actually grew. Just like my wish, I guess. Hayley figured her subconscious must’ve really been focusing too much on dinner last night which is why she thought she was dreaming the exact reality she’d wanted. She headed into their bathroom, and noticed that her head came within a few inches of hitting the top of the door frame, just like Nick whenever he walked through. The bathroom seemed smaller too, and she picked up her toothbrush, her hairdryer, Nick’s razor—they all seemed just a little bit smaller in her hands. She really did grow!

     She usually didn’t wear any clothes to bed, so she looked at herself in the mirror and gasped at her naked physique. I look like… “an Amazon,” she finished saying out loud, in awe of her own new self. Her boobs were so massive now, she felt like she needed to use both her hands just to cup each one, and she took turns squeezing them and jiggling them around. She twisted her body around too to get a better look at her ass, and then gave it a small slap, giggling at how much the fat shook. Before, it was firm and cute, but now her newly wide hips had made way for a butt that was so much bigger than she was used to, she felt like she’d need to learn to walk again. 

     But on top of those changes, maybe the most perplexing difference, was how muscular Hayley’s body was now. She flexed her abs, and was easily able to see the outlines and counters of her six-pack. Even without flexing, her toned core was visible through her stomach. She had thicker calves and bigger biceps too. She only worked out casually, a few times a week before, and it was mostly thanks to Nick dragging her along with him to the gym. So there was no reason her regiment or diet would ever garner the results she was seeing now, yet here she had them anyways. Against all odds, and without any explanation, Hayley was taller, bigger, curvier, and stronger. And with a giddy smile on her face, she couldn’t wait til her boyfriend came home to show him what she’d become.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     “I’m back!” Nick called out as he came home from the store. His gifts for Hayley were still in his car so she wouldn’t find them, but he put the other things he’d bought on the kitchen counter. Hayley wasn’t in the kitchen or the living room, and he could see down the hall that the lights were off in the other areas of the house.

     “I’m in the bedroom,” Hayley yelled back.

     “In the dark?” he asked with a laugh. “Just hanging out with the lights off?”

     “I got a surprise for you,” she explained. “C’mere close your eyes before you come in.” Nick’s first thought was that Hayley had done some Black Friday shopping of her own and gotten something for him too. He wandered down the hall and squeezed his eyes shut with a smile, curious as to what it might be. He felt around for the doorway, and then walked inside slowly so as to not trip over anything. 

     He stopped in what seemed like the middle of their bedroom, and heard her flick the light switch on. “Soooo… I’m ready,” he said excitedly. Just as he said that, he felt a pair of lips gently press against his own; it felt like how his girlfriend had always kissed, but they seemed to big to be hers. He opened his eyes as the lips pulled back to see her grinning face before him, level with his own. “Awww,” he said, assuming that Hayley had felt so bad about her height after yesterday’s Thanksgiving that she’d bought a stool so she could be on the same level as him for once. But he looked down, and the soft expression drained from his face. “Holy shit,” he murmured as he took a startled step backwards. Hayley’s feet were touching the floor. No ladder or stool that she was standing on. His eyes scanned her nude body back upwards again to make sure it wasn’t some trick, but stopped when he saw that her boobs were bigger too. “Holy fuck!” he exclaimed, and she giggled at his reaction, turning around to show her boyfriend her new butt too. He shook his head in disbelief. “This is… what the hell? I don’t know what to do, or say.”

     “I didn’t either,” she said, squeezing her boobs together again for the hundredth time that day. “I thought I was dreaming at first, but then I just sat around the house for the past like 8 or 9 hours, so it’d be a pretty weird dream if it still was,” she laughed.

     “So it happened this morning then? Did you just like, wake up like this and you were suddenly… bigger?” She bit her lip and quickly nodded her head up and down. “And you have no idea how or why it happened?” She shook her head.

     “I don’t know how, but it’s all because of the wish I made last night!”

     Nick scoffed, “Yeah, but that kinda stuff isn’t real.”

     Hayley took a slow step towards her boyfriend and groped his dick through the crotch of his jeans. “Does this not feel real to you?” He could immediately tell that her hand was bigger than normal, and his member responded by slowly getting bigger, making Hayley giddy as she felt it grow. Dream or not, Nick obviously wasn’t going to waste the opportunity. 

     He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and stripped his pants and boxers off, almost tripping over them from how fast he was trying to undress. It was common whenever Nick and Hayley started having sex for her to jump into his arms because of the height difference, and wrap her legs around his torso while they made out. Either that, or Nick would just pick her up directly and end up with the same result. But when he reached his hands around to grab at her giant ass, he realized he deftly couldn’t pick her up like he used to be able to. She was several hundred pounds now, just like him, so lifting her would be an actual workout and not as effortless. She seemed to read his mind though, luckily for him, and took matters into her own hands by jumping onto him with an animated squeal and latching her thick legs around his midsection. He stumbled backwards from the sudden force and ran into the wall as Hayley leaned down with her arms around his neck, and pried open his mouth with her tongue. She explored his mouth with the same familiar curiosity he was used to from his girlfriend, but with an added sense of scale. The muscle of her mouth now matched his own, and as they fought for dominance, he found himself actually struggling to hold his own. Naturally, he was always the one to take charge of their sex lives and be the dominant one, but now he was seeing a side of Hayley that had never existed before, brought out and amplified by all the new proportions of her new body. He felt her squeeze her big, muscular legs even tighter around his abdomen. It didn't cut off his breath, but it still strained him in a way he'd never been familiar with. Pushing himself off from the wall, he stumbled over with Hayley still wrapped around him, and the two of them crashed onto the bed. By now, his dick was rock hard, aching to take advantage of Hayley's new body. 

     He pulled away from her mouth and began feeling around on her new boobs. "Oh my God..." he muttered, in true awe of how they felt in his hands. She smiled at his reaction; seeing him enjoy her in new ways was her favorite part of their excursion so far. He pinched at her large, pink nipples, and she gasped in surprise, reaching up to his head and forcing it down against her breast. He was surprised as he felt himself suddenly pushed downwards into her; she physically was never able to have any kind of real control in bed. She came up with new ideas and would sometimes tell him what to do, but there was always a sense of physical disadvantage. But they both realized that was gone now, as she held the back of his head tight against her nipple, and he took the hint by sucking at it and tracing his tongue around her areola. But he had a new idea of his own, he wanted to do something he never could've when Hayley was at her old size. Breaking away from her grasp, he shuffled forward on her torso a few more inches to get closer, and directed his cock to lay right in the center of her torso. Seeing what he wanted to do, she pushed her boobs together to form a long, deep valley of cleavage, which he immediately thrust himself into. He moaned out in surprise as his dick became completely enveloped in Hayley's soft, cushy flesh. He'd fucked her tits before, but because of how short and small she'd been, her boobs had never been able to fully cover his dick. Until now. He grabbed her boobs and held onto them like they were anchors, increasing his speed and ramming the tip of his dick into her chin a few times from how much vigor he had. "Hold on, hold on, not yet," she told him, pushing him away. She could tell he was already about to cum from the experience, but she didn't want it to end just yet after only a couple minutes. "Get the condom," she told him, and he hastily nodded before fumbling around in the bedside drawer for a package and ripping it open to slide over himself.

     He scooted back again so that his dick was closer to the entrance at her legs, and she lifted her feet up for him, spreading herself apart. He grabbed ahold of her ankle with one hand, amazed at how tall her leg was now, and then looked back down so he could use his other hand to guide his shaft towards her vagina. As soon as the tip was in, he pushed deeper really slowly. In the past, Nick would have to be careful and take it really slow with Hayley until she had expanded a bit. Otherwise he'd hit the back of her cervix if he wasn't careful, due to how much smaller her privates were compared to his. But she felt totally different now, and he quickly ramped up speed since it was clear that she was several inches longer inside than she used to be. And for Hayley, having a boyfriend whose dick finally matched her pussy was something she'd never experienced in her life. Even her boyfriends before Nick had been a bit too big for her, and she obviously never liked the pain that that would bring. That's part of why she loved Nick in bed so much, was despite his size, he'd be careful not to hurt her and make sure she liked it too. But as he thrust himself over and over into her with a reckless abandon she'd never seen before, she realized that he was truly free now. And so was she.

     The bed they were in had started to make a fair bit of noise, creaking under their collective weight. But Nick was adding to the noise too, grunting with every plunge he took into Hayley. She rolled her head around, ecstatic from the feeling of being filled up without any fear of being hurt like before. Nick was enjoying himself more than usual of course, but Hayley was feeling like she'd discovered a new tier, a new level of sexual satisfaction that she hadn't even known existed. And all it had taken was finally being equal with her boyfriend. With a fire in her eyes, she looked up at him and suddenly bolted upright, grabbing ahold of his chest and flipping him over onto her back so she was now the one on top. Nick's heart raced as Hayley took real control for the first time in their relationship, hinting at a dominative side to her that had never existed until tonight. She repositioned his dick to allow herself to slide onto it, and began riding him faster and faster as his dick started to twitch inside of her. He watched with speechless amazement as her giant tits bounced up and down in front of his eyes, as the giant Amazonian woman straddled him tightly and made sure he wasn't going anywhere. Even though they were technically the same size, the years of knowing her as such a short girl made her seem all the much bigger now as she towered above him. He wasn't even doing any of the work anymore, but he was still panting from exhaustion, the both of them sweating already as they neared their climaxes.

     "Am I big enough for you now?" she asked, her head rolled backwards as her eyes were practically in the back of her head. 

     "Yeah..." he panted, swallowing with determination to keep himself lasting as long as he could.

     "Do you like my new body, Nick?" Her ass cheeks slapped repeatedly against his thighs as she could feel herself seconds from orgasming.

     "I love it, I love you so much Hayley," he cried out, almost shouting.

     "Then I wanna get even bigger!" she shrieked, and felt her muscles contract as a wave of relief washed over her body like a breath of fresh air. Nick, in turn, exploded as soon as he heard her lust for an even greater size, his imagination running wild with the possibilities of what something like that could be like. For all his life, he'd towered over everyone in his life; everyone had to look up to him. But what if the one person who he loved more than anything else was also the first person to truly outmatch him?

     Hayley collapsed in a sweaty, heaving heap next to Nick as he pulled the condom off and threw it into the trash. They lay side by side, both lost in an imagination of a world in which Hayley was somehow even taller. A world where she was the tallest woman on the planet, the largest human being to ever exist. Nick thought about the possibility of that girl being his own, but Hayley was thinking the exact same thing. And if she really did continue to grow, then he’d be the one belonging to her instead.

 

Part 3 by Jessajess99

     This time it was Nick who woke up to an empty bed the next day. The bathroom door was closed, so he figured Hayley was using the toilet, and he'd go out to the kitchen and get a pot of coffee brewing. After setting up the coffee machine and pressing the start button, he gazed out the window and thought about last night. He wondered if it could still be a dream somehow, now that so much time had passed. Or would he head back into the bedroom and a 4'10 Hayley would come back out of the bathroom, meaning their lives were back to normal again. He heard the toilet flush, and the faucet turn on as she washed her hands. Then the door opened, and the unmistakable sound of heavy footsteps came trodding out of the bedroom and into the kitchen behind him. There was no way that the feet of an 89 pound woman could make that kind of noise; she was still big. "Hey, can you pour me a cup too?" he heard her ask, except... it was higher. The voice wasn't coming from directly behind him, it was coming from behind and above. With his heart racing, he carefully turned around, and found himself staring directly at a nipple, attached to the largest breast he'd ever seen in his life. It practically took up his whole field of view. And when he looked to the side, another boob, just as massive as the one in front of him. He instantly got a boner as his eyes traced up and settled upon the beautiful complexion of his once tiny girlfriend, staring down at him from above. "I can't believe it happened again," she said excitedly. "It was so cool to be as big as you last night, but now I'm even bigger! I've literally never felt this thrilled about anything in my life." By her estimates, Hayley figured she was around 10 feet tall: over twice the height that she used to be. But her height wasn't the only thing that had grown a second time. Nick took a step back to more properly gauge the real size of his girlfriend, and noticed that somehow her boobs had grown even further, easily way larger than his head was. She felt like went through puberty as a teenager, the feeling of being amazed and proud of her boobs growing little by little every day. Except now the daily changes were huge. She hadn't even put on clothes in two days since nothing could fit her.

     "Come on, stick your face in between them," she encouraged, taking a giant step forward and cupping them under her hands to jostle them invitingly. Nick didn't need any further instruction and dove his head forward, kissing and licking her skin deep inside her cleavage. In return, she pushed at the sides of her boobs, and Nick felt the entire sides of his head suddenly get squashed by his girlfriend's giant mammaries, making the seven foot man feel smaller and more insignificant than he ever had before. "You know I should mention," she started to say while Nick was busy motorboating her. "I dunno how connected it is with my growing and stuff, but ever since I've grown, my sex drive is like WAY higher than it's ever been. Even yesterday when you were gone all day it felt like torture having to wait for you, I had to use some of my toys to get myself off while I waited."

     Nick recoiled from between her tits for a breath of fresh air. "So what are you saying?" he asked, looking up into her loving eyes as they sparkled with a hint of animalistic lust.

     She grabbed his head and forced it back between her boobs again without asking. "I just hope you're off to the task of, you know... pleasing me at my new size. Because I have some very, VERY big needs now." Nick didn't say anything as he kissed her chest over and over, nodding frantically. After a little bit longer of Nick enjoying himself, Hayley felt like changing it up a bit, so she motioned for him to stop and got down on her knees. Even on her knees she was a bit too tall, so she had to lean down so she could reach out with her tongue and trace it around his tip. He swallowed and breathed in a quick, raggedy breath of surprise, and his dick responded by twitching from her touch. Before, Hayley had always thought Nick had a massive cock, so even though vaginal sex was risky, she loved playing with it in her hands or giving him a blowjob and feeling him fill up her throat. But now his dick seemed so much more normal. Except that didn't bother her, because it only served as a reminder of how much bigger and more powerful she was compared to him now. Hayley tickled his balls and began licking up his shaft like a lollipop, while he felt his knees get weak just from trying to maintain a standing position while she serviced him. Then she stuck her tongue out as far as she could--which was a lot--and began tracing it in circles around the circumference of his dick, spiraling upwards towards the tip. Once she finally reached the end, she plunged it into her mouth and coated it with her saliva. She looked up at him and in turn, he gazed down at her. It felt surreal, the head that was between his legs being so much larger than it had any right to be. But Hayley was able to completely envelop him with her mouth, deep throating him further than he ever had before. Already, Nick felt his loins start to tense up again from how skilled his girlfriend was able to tease him, as ever square inch of his cock was lubed up and wet inside the hot, damp cavern of her giant mouth. He realized that she hadn't even started sucking yet and was just toying around with him using her tongue, until he felt a great and sudden force somehow pull him even deeper inside. He couldn't take it anymore, and he exploded right into the back of her throat. She didn't even hesitate, continuing to suck away and eagerly swallowing everything he had to offer. Spurt after spurt was released inside Hayley's throat, but she took it all in and hungrily drank it all like she was starving, filling her stomach with his salty fluids. To finish, she slowly pulled away from his dick and kissed the tip, sucking the last bit of goo from him into her mouth to make sure his dick was completely spotless and clean.

     "Fuck, I feel like I'm gonna faint," he sighed, and she stood up, narrowing her eyes frustratedly. 

     "Well you'd better not, you haven't done me yet," she told him accusingly.

     "I'm sorry Hayley, I need time to get hard again," he complained.

     Her answer was to bend over and pick him up by the waist, hoisting him over her shoulder like he didn't weight hundreds of pounds. "That's fine, cuz you won't need to use your dick." Her giant biceps flexed as they held onto him securely as she turned around, marching back into the bedroom. Nick felt a tinge of fear at how easily Hayley was able to lift him up, but didn't say anything as they entered their bedroom again and she threw him onto the bed.

     Grabbing his ankles, she pulled him several feet towards her, so that his feet dangled off the bed but his head was in the center of their mattress. With a sly smirk on her face, she climbed onto the bed and turned around, standing on her knees. "I'm pretty sure my butt grew last night too, just like everything else," she said, slowly sliding her knees backwards and coming closer to him. "What do you think honey?"

     Nick gazed up at the giant woman as she inched her way towards him, sliding along his body towards his face. She was right, her ass had grown even more compared to yesterday. Her boobs might've been comparable to his head, but he'd need several heads to compare to the side of her ass cheeks. They were almost inhumanly large, so colossal and wide that they were probably as wide as the length from his left wrist to his right one. "Uh... they're... y-yeah, they're really big," he stuttered, as he watched her continue to come ever closer still. She giggled at his nervous reaction, excited for what was to come.

     "Well good, then I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm about to," Hayley said, and closed the gap by hopping backwards and landing her fat, jiggling butt right on top of his face. His world was cast into darkness as her gargantuan cheeks landed all around him, with her glistening vagina right over his face. She began rhythmically thrusting her glutes back and forth, massaging her labia along his face to further stimulate herself as while her fingers rubbed her clit. She began moaning as his nose found its way inside her slit, tickling her a little bit, and every so often she'd clench her cheeks together, just to remind herself of the feeling of Nick's trapped head laying helplessly between her ass. Faster and faster she began to ride him, using his head as a saddle as their bed creaked and groaned beneath their collective weight. "I had to swallow you, so you have to swallow me," she told him with a devious smirk, and grabbed his jaw, forcing his mouth open as she repositioned herself over it. She hadn't even climaxed yet, but her cum started to dribble out of her pussy and trickle into Nick's mouth. The man was completely blind beneath her rump, but felt his lips part and tasted as Hayley's fluids dripped onto his tongue. Nonetheless, he obeyed her command and swallowed down what she had to offer him, gratefully licking at the base of her slit to make sure he'd gotten it all. It was only now, upon seeing her faithful boyfriend submit to her orders, that Hayley began to feel the wave of pleasure wash over her. Just like yesterday, she collapsed to the side, next to Nick, panting from exhaustion and happiness. "I can tell things are gonna be a bit different from now," she whispered dreamily, and he gulped nervously as he realized that she was right. But he was just as excited as she was for what was to come.  

 

-    +   -    +    -    +    -

Thanks for checking out the story, hope you enjoyed! You can check out more on my Patreon at http://patreon.com/jessajess99 :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10600