Short Story - A Mother's Gift by Jessajess99
Summary:

A shrunken boy's life takes a turn for the worse after he confesses that he's never had sex and worries that he never will because of his tiny size, and his mother decides to take matters into her own hands.

Done as a commission!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5610 Read: 48461 Published: June 15 2021 Updated: July 24 2021

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

4. Part 4 by Jessajess99

5. Part 5 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99

     Yesterday had been the most embarrassing day of Jason’s life. And today was about to be even worse.

     Ever since he was a baby, Jason had only been 3 inches tall. He’d been born via a c-section at only three quarters of an inch, and then throughout his life had only grown to a few inches tall, nothing more. Because of this, he’d been homeschooled for his whole life, and his only friend was a guy he was neighbors with. Compared to the fun and adventurous childhoods he saw in movies, he felt like his life had been totally boring in comparison. But he’d made the mistake of bringing this point up with his mother yesterday. As a result, she’d made the connection that Jason had never had sex before. And because of his restricted social life and tiny size, it was possible that he never would. So Jason had been horrified when after a bit of thinking, his very own mother, the woman who had raised him since childhood, had offered to have sex with him so he could at least experience it one time. Obviously he was grossed out and said no, but she simply shook her head and said it would be for the best. The worst part was that Jason knew he was powerless to stop her.

     So that brought them to today. Vivian, his mother, had taken him up to her bedroom for the special occasion. “Look, I even tried to fancy the place up to make it more special for you,” she told him lovingly, setting him down on the fluffy covers of her bed. There were candles lit all around his mom’s bedroom, with gentle music playing quietly in the background. “I know this isn’t the way you would’ve wanted it, but I’m still gonna try my best to make it as nice for you as possible.” She pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a black, lacy bra underneath, covering a set of giant breasts. Then she shimmied her pants off as well and kicked them aside, turning around with a smirk to show off the fit, perky ass that her matching black thong was barely covering. When she was younger, Vivian had been a model, and it seemed like she still tried her best to maintain an impressive physique. “Now it’s your turn,” she whispered down at her son, who shook his head, still opposing everything that was going on between them. “If you don’t take your clothes off, I’m just gonna pull them off for you Jason.” He sighed and hung his head low, unbuttoning his shirt and slowly stepping out of his jeans. “There you go,” she cooed encouragingly, picking him up with her soft, delicate fingers. “I guess you can leave that on; you won’t technically need it right now anyways,” she said, referencing the underwear he still had on, his last bit of decency. “I can do all the work for us tonight since it’s your first time, but in the future you’re gonna have to take those off too.” In the future?! he thought worriedly. I thought this would only be a one time thing, is she gonna have sex with me again? Like having sex with my own mom once isn’t humiliating enough.

     She walked over to her dresser and pulled open the top drawer, reaching inside for a small, plastic contraption that she’d bought earlier that day. It was a specially designed dildo, with a lid at the bottom to allow tinies to enter. A little under 3 and a half inches tall, just big enough to snugly fit her son into; any bigger and his body might tumble around and get hurt. Jason’s eyes widened as he realized what he was going into, and was powerless to escape his mother’s clutches as she opened up the hatch and lowered him in upside down at the base of the dildo’s shaft. She flipped the transparent dick right side up and latched the bottom to make sure he couldn’t fall out, and raised him up, showcasing the excited smile on his mom’s beautiful face. In all her years of having sex, she’d never gotten to try it with a shrunken person before, but now she was finally getting to. So it was a kind of first-time experience for the both of them.

     Vivian climbed onto her bed, unclasping her bra and sitting up against her headboard. Jason watched with a mix of horror and amazement as his mom’s huge, bouncing breasts hung over him, as she pulled her panties off her legs as well. She stood him up right in between her legs, and he gulped nervously as his mom’s towering vagina sat just a few feet in front of him. She began rubbing her clit to get herself into the mood, saying, “You can leave your underwear on if it makes you more comfortable, but if you feel like taking them off so try and get into the mood too, I’d totally understand honey. You only get to experience your first time once, so I’m gonna try my best to make it as memorable for you as I can, and you should feel free to do the same.” With a last ditch effort of desperation, Jason banged against the plastic, begging to be let out, as Vivian turned the dildo to 90 degrees down, so the tip was facing her. Then she slowly slid it forward, until the tip met her glistening lips, and she pushed her way inside, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes with a smile. Jason’s world got darker as he was thrust into the lightless cavern of his mother, the only light available coming in from behind him. Slowly, his mom started to push him in and out with greater speed, sending him a little bit deeper into her pussy each time, while Jason lay fearfully inside his see-through container, surrounded by the pink walls of his mom’s dripping wet interior. 

 

Part 2 by Jessajess99

     Several days had passed since Jason had lost his virginity. He’d spent years lamenting his tiny stature but being nonetheless hopeful for a special first time, all for his best wishes to go down the drain when his mother had announced that she would be the one to relieve him of his sexual purity. Technically, he hadn’t actually stuck his dick in Vivian, but considering his entire body had been inserted instead, it probably still counted. It had definitely been the only possible thing more scarring to him than if he was normal sized, and just his dick had gone in. But instead, she’d given him an up close and personal tour of the cramped, wet interior of her vagina.

     But Jason’s sex sessions with his mom hadn’t ended the night they began. Like any sane son in his position, he’d hoped that he’d simply be forced into the one-night stand with his mother, and then she’d feel content with his newfound maturity and leave him alone again. But instead, the complete opposite had happened. She’s somehow grown even closer, almost clingy even, to the boy who was already her own son, talking with him more often than she used to and handling him more frequently than she used to. So as a result, her proposition to simply have sex with Jason once, so he could lose his virginity and “become a man,” had turned into a regular occurrence for the two instead.

     “I think now that you’ve had a good couple of test runs over the past few days,” Vivian told her son as she slipped off her bra, “we should step it up a notch.”

     “What do you mean?” he asked nervously, wary of their nightly rituals becoming even more intimate.

     “Let’s just say we should try it without using protection this time,” she smirked, stowing the plastic dildo away in her drawer. The last barrier between Jason truly experiencing his mother’s insides, and she was now opting to go without it. She wanted to stick his naked body in raw.

     “How about we try not doing it at all for tonight,” he suggested half-heartedly, knowing it was useless to try and argue with the voluptuous giant that stood hundreds of feet above him. 

     His mother laughed, as if he was making a joke and not a serious request, before frowning pitifully and plucking him up between her fingers. “Aw, honey! I’m sorry that it’s taking time for you to get used to our new routine, but habits can’t be built overnight. I’ve felt so… pent up, for back of better wording, ever since your father died. But you should feel proud that you get to help Mommy out like this.” She kissed him gently, pressing his nude body between her pillowy red lips, and some of her lipstick got smeared onto his body, causing her to giggle. “Just think, I could’ve chosen anyone… but I chose you,” she smiled. That just makes me feel a hundred times worse, he thought with disgust, as his mom climbed onto her bed and lowered his little body between her legs. “Mmmmm, are you ready?” she asked, as he anxiously looked up at the massive folds of his mother’s labia. 

     “Never,” he mumbled. Either she couldn’t hear him, or had simply ignored him, as she went on and held his chest between her fingers, before gently prodding his feet into her entrance. He immediately squirmed in a mixture of discomfort and revulsion, but the tiny movements caused Vivian to gasp. Jason felt even better than she’d imagined he would, and he was only in up to his ankles. She inserted him in even further, while Jason felt like his body was being shoved into a sleeping bag, except one that was already warm, and way wetter than it had any right to be. By the time he was up to his waist in his mother’s pussy, her fingers were holding lightly onto his neck, so that she could still operate his body in an in-and-out motion. Just like the dildo he had replaced. He knew there was no escaping her, and yet it felt like second nature to him to squirm anyways, like a drowning person continuing to thrash about even though they know their fate. And his wiggling, writhing body only sent Vivian into a state of ecstasy and euphoria even faster. Of all the men she’d been with before Jason’s father, all varying in size and skill, none of their dicks or tongues could compare to the feeling of a 3 inch tall human. 

     Even further Jason went, and he let out a whimper as his mom pushed him in even deeper, stopping at his shoulders. With her giant thumb and forefinger squeezing his head, the rest of his body was overheated inside her vagina. Their walls seemed to pulsate against him, as if it was a secondary beast all on its own, inviting him to come in all the way. He wanted to cry out, but he was scared that if he opened his mouth, some of his mother’s fluids might splash their way inside. And there was still a tiny shred of hope in him that thought that maybe Vivian wouldn’t go all the way. The feeling of his feet and legs and torso and arms all moving around within her—surely they’d be enough.

     But as good as Jason felt, the only problem with him was that he was still too small. Simply using 90% of his body still left something to be desired when that percentage only amounted to a few inches. It was great to feel him moving around, but she needed to utilize every millimeter of his being. For the first time since sticking him in, Vivian looked down at Jason, and their eyes made contact. Vivian’s face was one of exhilaration, while her son’s was one of disgust and trepidation. The sight of seeing her dear boy almost completely submerged within her, with only his tiny head popping out, gave Vivian a sudden, indescribable kind of emotion that she’d never felt before. With his eyes wide in fear as her fingers let go of his head and were replaced with the tip of her pinky against the top of his skull, her lips slowly opened to speak. “I love you,” she whispered, before closing her eyes, and pushing her son the rest of the way inside of her.

 

Part 3 by Jessajess99

     A week had passed since Jason’s first night together with his mom. It wouldn’t have been accurate to say they “slept together,” like a lot of people say when they have sex with someone, because there had been no sleeping afterwards. Just a raw dildo-fucking session, followed by heading back into the living room to watch a movie together like nothing had ever happened. But by now, there was way more emotion involved—at least on Vivian’s side. In only the span of 9 days, she was starting to become sexually dependent on her son. Vivian had secretly been a nymphomaniac for several years now, but whenever she couldn’t find a hook up, she’d resorted to satiating her needs by having a plethora of stashed-away sex toys that she used in private without her children ever knowing. It had always felt so tedious though; toys were a lonely, solo experience, but constantly meeting new people to fill her needs was hard work. But thinking to use Jason had been a blessing. No longer did she have to pleasure herself alone, because he could be there now. And he was always home and available so it was always fast and easy.

     Of course for Jason though, the past week had been his worst nightmare. Although that would imply that he’d ever even imagined becoming his mother’s sex toy, which obviously had never crossed his mind. So it was even worse than a nightmare for him, since it was inconceivable up until a week ago. Which is exactly why he had tried to escape. He didn’t know how much worse he could have it than literally being used as a dildo and inserted into his mom, but he didn’t want to stick around to find out. So once his mom had left for the grocery store, he snuck out of his room, ran quickly through the house, and out the front door. He didn’t have a plan, but he knew he couldn’t stay there any longer. Someone could find me and turn me into a sex slave for them and I literally wouldn’t be any worse off than where I pretty much am now, he thought. And he was confident that there were enough decent people in the world that he had a good chance of being saved. But as he was jogging along the path in the middle of their front yard towards the sidewalk, Vivian’s car suddenly pulled up to the curb. Jason suddenly veered off towards the grass, desperate to hide before she saw him. Unbeknownst to him, she’d forgotten her sunglasses and had come back to get them. But she was in such a hurry, that as soon as as she stepped out of the car, she noticed the movement in the edge of her vision, as Jason had dove into the lawn, hopeful he could hide among the blades of grass. Except he hadn’t been fast enough, and his red shirt and blue jeans stuck out anyways. Confused but curious about the movement, Vivian kneeled down and gasped when she realized it was her son. She picked him up between her fingers and held him in front of her face. “Jason! Were you trying to escape?!” she asked, totally worried, and with a hint of sadness in her voice as well.

     His body was nearly shaking out of fear, wondering what would happen to him now. But he shook his head, stuttering “N-no, I just wanted to go for a walk.”

     “Honey, you never go on walks, you’ve always called them pointless,” she laughed. “And I saw you were trying to hide from me.” The realization that her assumptions were correct dawned on her, and a look of disappointment overcame her expression. “You were trying to run away, weren’t you? Well I can’t let that happen Jason, so I’m gonna keep you with me for now while I do my errands,” she huffed in frustration, pulling open the hem of her shirt and bra strap and depositing her son into her bra. He tumbled down the curved material and came to a stop at the bottom of the cup, as she put the shirt back into place and her breast fell on top of him. He could smell her body lotion from being this close to her skin, but the more pressing issue was the thousands of pounds of weight that was squashing him thanks to how gigantic her boobs were. She continued walking inside in a bit of a fit to grab her sunglasses before heading back out to her car again.

     “I just can’t believe you’d actually run away,” she said while driving, assuming her son could hear her. Being pressed so tightly up against her boob flesh, her sounds were muffled, but he could still make out what she was saying. “I know you still haven’t come around yet to our new arrangement, but I didn’t think you’d go so far as to run away like a child. It seems like we’re gonna have to make some new rules when we get home to keep you from sneaking off again.” Jason’s heart sank as he realized his situation was about to get even worse. Beforehand he still had freedom to roam around home, he just had to put up with his mom’s sexual escapades every night. But now it seemed even that might be taken away from him. “From now on we might need to get a hamster cage to keep you in whenever I leave the house if you’re not to be trusted. But that doesn’t change the fact that you did something very bad today, so you need to be properly punished.” What could be worse than what we do every night anyways? he wondered fearfully. Even being crushed by his mom’s breast as it started to sweat wasn’t as bad as being rammed into her vagina. “My bra was just a placeholder until I could think of something better, but I actually think I have an idea of where to stick you, somewhere you’ll never forget.” Pulling over to the side of the road, she fished her son out of her bra and held him up in front of her face again. “Just know, I’m only doing this because I love you and want what’s best for you. What’s best for us.” And then she leaned to the side and pulled back the waistband of her yoga pants and thong, dropping Jason into the abyss below. She wasn’t even giving him the benefit of being stuck in her pants, she wanted to make sure he was truly inside her butt crack by being beneath her underwear too. The panties and lycra both snapped back into place, wedging Jason even further into the humid, rancid, dark valley between his mother’s jiggling ass cheeks. He felt her finger prod around til it found his body, and then proceed to push him downward so he was in the center, underneath where she’d be sitting, and poke him further inwards. The stench of sweat and dried shit invaded his nostrils as he came within millimeters of her anus. “Now I can be sure you’ll be on your best behavior if you don’t want this to happen again. Am I clear?” She obviously wouldn’t be able to hear his response though, so the question ended up being rhetorical as she sat back down and pulled back onto the road. Meanwhile, Jason could only cry, realizing the hard way that there really was a worse fate than being fucked by his mother, and it was his own fault that he was now its victim.

 

Part 4 by Jessajess99

     Several weeks later, and Jason had realized just how much freedom he had had before, until ruining his mother’s trust in him by trying to run away. Even though he had been confined to their house, he still had the freedom to go where he pleased. And to someone only a few inches tall, an entire house feels magnitudes bigger than it does to a normal-sized person. But even though Vivian had said she’d merely lock the doors and windows, she’d gone even farther to make sure he couldn’t run away again. Instead of sleeping in his room (which had been a specially built area of the closet) like he had since he was a baby, he now slept most nights in his mother’s lingerie drawer, using pairs of her panties as pillows and blankets. Instead of allowing him to hang out when she wasn’t home, he now accompanied her to work, and most of the time she fucked him on her lunch break too. Also, Vivian was suddenly a lot more privy to punishments, which would always result in either being suffocated in her hot and stuffy cleavage for hours on end, or being worn in the back of her thong. What had started as a way to allow a tiny person to lose their virginity had transformed into a slave-and-owner relationship, except between a son and his mother.

     Tonight, for the first time since their first couple days, Vivian wanted to bring dildos back into the mix. She was merrily humming a song she’d heard playing at the grocery store like she didn’t have a care in the world, while using some of her floss to fasten Jason to the tip of the giant, 8-inch silicone beast. It had unnerved Jason, seeing a thick, veiny cock that was twice as tall as he was, even if it was still fake. And now he was fastened to the end of it, ready to be inserted inside his mother. Standing back to look over her work, she smiled down at her son with a look of satisfaction. “There, all done honey. You ready?” He had learned by now that his answers didn’t matter. At best, if he said he wasn’t ready, she’d wait a minute or two if he had a good reason. But there could be no stopping her. Eventually, every night without fail and often in the mornings too, she’d stick him inside her and force her son to get him off.

     So he didn’t say anything, and she nodded approvingly, taking his silence as confirmation to begin. “Now, I left your arms and legs mostly free, so it’d be nice if you can still wiggle around. Don’t worry, I made sure to tie you tightly enough that you won’t fall off,” she laughed, despite how dark the concept was, “but the more work you put it on your end, the better the experience will be for me. And maybe you too, whenever you finally come around!” Then she wrapped her fingers around the base of the shaft and laid back on her bed. “Here we go!” she chimed excitedly, and then rammed the cock into her pussy without waiting any longer. Jason winced as his face was forcefully slammed against his mom’s wet lips, before soon being pushed past them and sliding deeper inside her. Vivian quickly picked up speed, ramming the cock so far up her pussy that Jason’s fragile started getting battered against his mom’s cervix, bruising him and spraining his helpless muscles. 

     After nearly 10 minutes of the action, with Vivian rubbing her clit while her son was ground against her insides, the woman decided it was time to be done. Vivian pulled her son out of her with a disappointed sigh, and Jason noticed that he hadn’t felt her orgasm during their session. She began untying his bindings, and he fell on the bed’s covers. Looking up at her face, he got uneasy with how discontented she looked—that was never a good sign. “I told you to wiggle, that’s why I left your limbs free,” she said, reprimanding him for his lazy behavior. “I could hardly even tell it was a person down there, your body just kinda blends in with the rest of the toy and I can’t tell what the difference is. He hung his head down shamefully, knowing that due to her sensitive nature as of late, it likely meant something bad was coming. “And this isn’t the first time I’ve had to remind you about this either, Jason. I have to go to bed though, so we can’t spend the time practicing until you get it right.” Plucking her son up with his head between her large fingers, she reached over to shut the lights off before rolling over onto her stomach and grabbing something off her night stand. “So until you learn your lesson and start acting properly on your end, I’m gonna have you sleep somewhere new.” She pulled open her asscheeks, letting Jason in on a sigh that truly scared him more than any other punishments thus far as he realized what was about to come. Settling his tiny body directly in the valley of her two massive ass cheeks, she pressed down on the back of his head, forcing it directly into her disgusting, crusty anus. Her finger soon retreated and pushed against his feet, slowly sliding him the rest of the way in until his entire body was fully inserted in her asshole. She readjusted herself as she got used to the sensation; it had been a while since she’d stuck something up there. Then to make sure he couldn’t climb out while she slept, the took ahold of the item she’d gotten from her night stand, a shiny black butt plug, and inserted it in as well. Jason got pushed even deeper up his mother’s hole, as he felt a blockade at his feet that would make sure that it was completely impossible that he do anything other than spend the next 8 hours buried inside his mom’s shit-stained colon. “Hopefully you’ll treat me better tomorrow,” Vivian sighed, and climbed under the covers to doze off to sleep while her son squirmed like a tortured animal, buried deep inside her ass.

 

Part 5 by Jessajess99

     By the time a month had gone by, Jason was mostly a shell of his former self. As much as he wanted to believe that there was hope that he could return to his former life, there was simply no conceivable way that that could happen anytime soon. Where there once was a boy, 3 inches tall but blissfully ignorant of his mother’s secret fantasies and urges, now existed a slave, whose sole use and reason for living was to satisfy the beautiful but monstrous, unstoppable woman who was supposed to be his family. Jason now got fucked by his mother every morning and every night, and most afternoons while Vivian was at work too. But for every moment in between those hellish experiences, he’d stay with her, either being worn like a necklace around her neck, or in her shoes underneath her feet, or even in her underwear—both front or back, depending on how he behaved. He’d stopped protesting and talking altogether, since there was no point anymore, and only seemed to move whenever his mother would command it.

     But a glimmer of hope came for Jason on a day when he found himself once again tied to the end of a dildo, laying on his mom’s bed while she was in the bathroom. He heard the front door to the house open, and suddenly his heart started racing, wondering who it was. Then the bedroom door opened, and Jason looked up to see the figure of his older sister Lacey standing there, back home from college. “Holy shit, Lacey!” Jason croaked, his voice sounding strained after not needing to use it in several weeks. “You have to… you have to untie me from — Mom’s been using me,” he stuttered, his thoughts running faster than he could say them. “Get me the fuck out of here, please!” But his face lost all its color as Lacey only smiled, slowly walking up to the bed and looking down at her brother without showing any intention of helping him out. 

     “I know, stupid, that’s why I came home early,” she laughed. They heard the toilet flush, and their mom came out of the bathroom, not wearing any clothes but showing no shame about standing stark naked in front of her daughter.

     “Oh! Hey sweetie,” she chimed happily, coming over and giving her daughter a hug. “I see you found Jason.”

     “Yeah! He looks a lot cuter on it than I was expecting, like his size is perfect for it,” his sister remarked. 

     “Were you still wanting to…” Vivian trailed off, and Lacey nodded her head excitedly.

     “Oh yeah, for sure Mom,” she laughed, and started taking off her shirt and bra. Jason’s eyes widened as he watched his sister casually undress in front of him, her boobs spilling out as she tossed her shirt on the floor. “We mind as well do it now since you’re clearly ready for it already,” she continued, taking off her pants and underwear as well. “You mind if I get the strap and put him on you?” she asked her mom, now standing just as naked as their mother, right before Jason’s eyes

     “Go for it!” Lacey apparently already knew where to look, running over to their mom’s dresser and opening up the drawer that had all of Vivian’s sex toys in it. She tossed it to her mom, who stepped into the garment and pulled it up over her pussy. Then Lacey knelt down by the bed in front of her mom, and grabbed the dildo Jason was stuck to, turning the tip towards her so she could speak to her brother. 

     “I wanted to do this for so many years to you growing up,” she explained to Jason as she fastened the base of Vivian’s dildo into the strap-on’s connector. “So this is literally like a dream come true for me.” Jason felt like vomiting, suddenly remembering all the times his sister would look at him with a special twinkle in their eye when they were younger. “OK, all set!” she exclaimed, climbing onto her mom’s bed and laying on her back. “Ever since college, I’ve really missed this,” she remarked, as Vivian got onto the bed in front of Lacey, scooting closer and showing no shyness about being so intimate with her daughter’s body. “I can only imagine how much better it’ll be with him though,” she said, winking at Jason, who was utterly petrified.

     “It’s definitely better, that’s for sure,” Vivian chuckled, stroking Jason’s body and admiring his helpless position. “You ready dear?” she asked, and lowered the dildo until it was only a few inches in front of his sister’s smooth, shaven pussy. He didn’t think there was any way that his situation could get worse, but now he was terrified of being used and abused by the two women who were supposed to love him most in life, yet were treating him like a soulless object. The panic returned, just like Jason’s first time with his mom, and a pathetic stream of pee trickled down his legs as he pissed himself in fear. Lacey started cracking up from the sight, with Vivian soon joining in, before Jason sent himself whooshing forward as Vivian slammed him against his sister. With a powerful pair of thighs spurring on her movements instead of just an arm like usual, Jason’s mom was able to fuck Lacey with more power and speed than Jason had ever experienced before. He could already feel himself getting bruised, ramming against the insides of his sister. Within minutes, Vivian reached Lacey’s cervix, causing his sister to whimper in pain, but she didn’t tell her mom to stop yet. Her pain tolerance was evidently higher than her mom’s, and Vivian used all the strength she had to pound Jason as forcefully as she could into his sister. Bones started breaking. Blood got coughed up. But the two giant women couldn’t even tell, so they continued anyways.

     Almost simultaneously, the mother-daughter pair screamed out with joy as they climaxed together, one of the most unforgettable experiences of both of their lives. Finally they’d been able to experience a three-way with the whole family. But when a fatigued Vivian pulled her strap-on out of Lacey, all they found tied around the shaft was a bloody, battered mess of the body that used to belong to Jason. Unfortunately for Jason, the three inch boy’s final moments were the worst of his life, thanks to being brutally beaten to death by his sister’s cunt.

 

-    +   -    +    -    +    -

Welp, that's it 🥴 pretty downer ending. But if you wanna check out other stories from me that haven't been posted here, you can head to http://patreon.com/jessajess99 :)

Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10602