A Heavy Burden by SizePrincess
Summary:

They say two people bumping into each other is good fortune, and marks the beginning of a great romance. But the following story probably isn't what they were talking about. It definitely isn't what they were talking about.

 



(Reupload from now deleted author UHF)


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Crime & Punishment
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 17711 Read: 23830 Published: July 14 2021 Updated: July 14 2021

1. Chapter 1 by SizePrincess

2. Chapter 2 by SizePrincess

3. Chapter 3 by SizePrincess

4. Chapter 4 by SizePrincess

5. Chapter 5 by SizePrincess

6. Chapter 6 by SizePrincess

7. Chapter 7 by SizePrincess

8. Chapter 8 by SizePrincess

9. Chapter 9 by SizePrincess

Chapter 1 by SizePrincess

Chapter One

Cliff sat at the bar in the dimly lit restaurant, nursing his rum and coke. He wondered if his blind date would be cute. Several minutes passed by. After checking the clock on his phone for the third time, he decided to go through his email.

He finished cleaning out his inbox and spam folder. Checking the time again, he discovered his date was more than thirty minutes late. "Well this is a new low, stood up on a blind date." he noted quietly to himself. He dropped some money on the bar after quickly draining his glass.

Cliff made his way back through the crowded restaurant, out to his car. Tossing his phone in the passenger seat, he started up his sedan. He backed out of the parking spot, swerving sharply to the side, in a hurry to put this waste of a night behind him. He heard and felt a large thump behind his car.

"Great! You gotta be kidding me!" He checked his mirrors, expecting to see another driver's vehicle rammed into his. But there was no one there. "What the hell?" Cliff knew he hit something, he was sure of it. He opened his car door, quickly climbing out. His blood ran cold. There was a pair of bare legs laid out on the asphalt behind his car.

"Oh God! Oh God!" He ran to the back of his car, discovering a young woman lying on the ground by his car's bumper. She had a bloody gash on her forehead. She wasn't moving. "This can't be happening! Where did YOU come from?"

He dove back in his car to retrieve his phone. When you're panicking, it's surprisingly hard to dial a phone number; even if it's only three digits long. After his third try, he finally managed to dial 911 successfully. He heard the emergency operator on the other end.

"Please, you have to send an ambulance. I hit someone with my car. She needs help. I swear I only had two drinks! She just came out of nowhere. I didn't see her! What do I do? She's bleeding. Do I put pressure on the wound or something?"

"Calm down sir, the ambulance is on its way."

"I'm at Fifth and Main, in the parking structure."

"Yes sir, we have your location. We've tracked your phone's GPS. Where is the blood coming from?"

"She has a gash, on her forehead. I think she's unconscious. I don't feel so good. I think I'm gonna be sick."

"Sir, the paramedics will be there in less than a minute." She heard wretching noises through her headset. "Sir?"

Cliff's phone fell from his hand as he emptied his stomach's contents onto the side of his car. It landed on the hard concrete with a loud crunch. As he wiped his mouth on his sleeve, he heard a siren in the distance getting closer and closer. "Oh thank God!"


* * *


Cliff sat in the waiting area at the hospital, waiting for an update on the status of his victim. Jesus, he thought, I have a victim. This is so messed up. He felt like the other people sharing the waiting room with him were staring at him. They somehow knew he was a bad man.

A nurse tapped him on the shoulder. "Sir, the woman you came in with is awake. She's still a little weak, but you can see her for a few minutes if you'd like."

Cliff followed the nurse to a room at the end of a long hallway. His knees suddenly felt weak as he stepped inside the room. His victim was lying in the bed in one of those plain hospital gowns, with a tube sticking out of her arm. There was a thick white bandage wrapped around her forehead.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Oh right, hi. I uh... I rode here in the ambulance with you. I'm the one who," he hesitated. No matter how many times he went through it in his head, there was no good way to say it. "I found you behind my car at the restaurant. I think I hit you. No, I did. I definitely hit you with my car. Sorry about that. I'm really sorry!"

"At the restaurant? I was there, there for a date. And I was late. I wasn't watching where I was going. I think this was my fault. My head's a little foggy, but I remember being in a hurry."

"No, that's kind of you, but I should've paid attention when I was backing out. I could've killed you. Thank God you're alright. I was so scared. What's your name? I should know the name of the person I almost killed."

"Kayla."

"Kayla? Kayla Bennett!?"

"Have we met before?" she asked curiously.

Cliff dropped into a chair heavily, slumping forward. He buried his face in his hands, hoping to hide his shame. "I ran over my blind date." He repeated it again, slower, letting the words sink in.

"You're Cliff Jackson, the guy Pam set me up with?"

"I guess I made one hell of a first impression."

Kayla felt sorry for him. He looked pitiful slumped over in the chair, like he might actually start crying. She leaned forward in the bed, sitting up a little. Her head felt heavier than she remembered. "Hey, it's not so bad. I've been on worse dates." She started to feel dizzy and had to lay back down.

"Worse than this!?"

"Come here." She held up her hand. "Come on, I won't bite."

Cliff walked over to the bed, taking her small hand into his. "I'm really, really sorry about this. I'll pay the hospital bill. It's the least I can do. This is so embarrassing."

"Look, it was a silly accident. We can try again in a couple of days."

"Again? Really? You want to go on a date with me, after THIS?"

"Sure I do, no one has EVER swept me off my feet like that on the first date before." She smiled weakly.

Cliff laughed nervously, then began to laugh harder. "Sorry, I'm a little out of my depth right now."

"I'm a little tired. I should probably get some sleep. Leave me your number, and I'll call you. I won't be late next time, and hopefully you won't run me over again."

"No. No, I won't." He took a business card out of his wallet, setting it beside the bed. "Sorry again." He turned, before leaving the room. "Hey, do we have to tell Pam about this? You know how she is."

"I won't if you don't."

"Deal."

Chapter 2 by SizePrincess

Chapter Two

Cliff sat at the table he had reserved in the restaurant, waiting, again. He texted Pam while he skimmed the appetizer menu for the third time. 'She's coming, right? Did I scare her off?'

His phone beeped with Pam's response, 'Yes Cliff, she's coming. Good luck on your date. And Cliff, don't run her over this time.'

He grumbled while he typed out his reply. 'That's real funny Pam. You're a real comedian.'

"Hi. Sorry I'm late. There was more traffic than I was expecting."

Cliff looked up from his phone. Kayla looked ravishing in her little black dress. "I just got here myself." he lied.

"I'll probably be late to my own funeral."

"Really, it's okay. Maybe we can start over, start fresh? I'm Cliff." He held his hand out across the table. "Thanks for giving me a second chance, I probably didn't deserve it. But I'm glad you did."

"I'm Kayla." She shook his hand gently. "Pam didn't tell me you were so cute."

"Don't let the looks fool you. I'm really quite boring."

"Oh, how so?"

"I'm an accountant. There, my dirty little secret is out of the way. Just a boring ole accountant, I stare at numbers all day. But hey, it pays the bills, and I'm good at it."

"That doesn't sound so bad Cliff. Sometimes exciting jobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. Trust me, I know."

The waiter interrupted them to take their orders.

Cliff handed his menu to the waiter while Kayla ordered. He caught himself staring at Kayla's dirty blonde hair. The long lockes of wavy hair spilled over her shoulders in the most pleasant way. He realized she caught him looking. They shared a smile.

"The food's good here, right? I've never eaten here before."

"It is, especially the pasta. So what do you do Kayla? You mentioned something about excitement?"

"Oh, it's not. Really, it's not. I work for the state. It's not even worth mentioning. I won't bore you with the details. I'm sure you've heard what working for the government is like. There's a lot of paperwork and monotony."

"But the benefits are good?"

"That's true I suppose. I do have an amazing health plan."

"I hope you don't mind me asking this, but were there any scars from the accident? I would hate knowing I did that to you."

"No it's fine. It was just a silly bump on the head. There's a small scar, and it's healing nicely. I covered it up with some makeup. Look, you can't even see it." She motioned to her forehead.

"That's great, really great. When I found you, there was so much blood. It really scared me."

"Okay, let's talk about something else, like how good this food looks!" Kayla stared at the plate as the waiter placed it in front of her. "It looks so fancy. I don't want to mess it up!" she laughed.

"Trust me, you want to try that." Cliff didn't hesitate to dig in.

Kayla pulled her phone out of her purse and took a picture of her plate. "Don't look at me like that. I don't get to eat fancy food like this all the time. I just want a memento. It's not weird!"

"It's a LITTLE weird." Cliff chuckled.

"Whatever," she said, taking her first bite. "Mmm." She waited until she was finished chewing and swallowing to speak again. "You were right. It's tasty."

"So how did you meet Pam?" Cliff asked.

"She's my cousin. You know what that means..."

"Oh boy," he sighed.

"That's right," Kayla grinned, "if we hit it off, you'll get to see even more of Pam!"

"Don't get me wrong, I like Pam and all--"

"But," Kayla interrupted.

"But, she's so nosey. I swear that woman knows everything about everyone." He could tell by Kayla's laughter that he was preaching to the choir.

"So Pam didn't tell you ANYTHING about me?"

"No, just that she had a cute friend she wanted me to meet."

"Yeah, that sounds like Pam. And you've never seen me before?"

"Uhh, I don't think so. Pam didn't show me any pictures or anything. Are you famous or something?"

"No, I just have one of those faces. Sometimes people think they recognize me."

"Are you secretly a porn star?" he whispered quietly across the table.

Kayla laughed, slapping his hand. "Oh my God, no! I didn't mean anything like THAT."

She didn't pull her hand away from his right away, so Cliff held it gently. "You have nice hands." Her hands were small, with narrow fingers. He slipped his thumb up to her small wrist, tenderly massaging her warm skin.

"I need that back. I'm not done eating." She smiled, looking down at her hand.

"I don't know, I might hold onto it for a while. I like holding it."

Kayla pulled her hand free, replacing it with a large breadstick. "You can hold onto that instead."

"Do you believe in love at first sight, you know, Cupid and all that? Sorry, that's corny. It's corny, right?"

"I guess when he forgets his bow, he has to improvise. I think I would have preferred an arrow instead of a car."

Cliff couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry! I promise I'm not laughing at you."

"It is a little funny when you think about it." Kayla set her fork down and picked up her napkin, wiping at her lips. "I can't eat another bite. I'm stuffed!"

"Really? There's a lot left on your plate. If you don't like it, we can order something else."

"No, no, I loved it. Honestly, I'm full. I'll get the waiter to bring me a to-go box."

"Oh. Okay then." Cliff stopped the waiter as he was walking by, handing him his credit card and asking for a to-go box.

"I definitely want to eat here again. I bet they have a lot of good food."

"They really do." Cliff took his receipt from the waiter. "Can I walk you to your car?"

"Sure."

Cliff stood up with Kayla. He instantly noticed how much shorter she was. Even with high heels on, he was several inches taller than her. He grabbed her to-go box from the table.

"If accounting doesn't pan out, you could always try out for the NBA." She smiled up at him, taking his free hand.

Cliff walked her out to the parking lot, pleased to have such wonderful company. She was friendly and funny. And the way she smelled, God she smelled nice. He wondered if she might be the one. No, it was too early to start thinking that way. If he wasn't careful, he might jinx it.

"That's my fucking car!" Kayla screamed.

Cliff was ripped from his pleasant thoughts, as Kayla's hand was tugged free from his. He watched her chasing after the tow truck in her dress and heels, screeching like a banshee.

"You can't take my car! Get back here you asshole!"

She finally stopped chasing the truck carrying her car. It was long gone anyway. "That really sucks." he offered.

"Why? Why the hell are they towing my car? This is unbelievable."

"I can give you a ride home. It's no trouble at all."

She sighed heavily. "I'd appreciate that."

They climbed into his car quietly, driving out of the parking lot.

"There better not be a single scratch on my car when I get it back. I'll sue the crap out of those idiots if there is."

"If there's a fine or something you have to pay to get the car back, I'll take care of that. I guess it's kind of my fault. It was my idea to eat here after all."

"No one's paying those morons a single cent. I know people. I have connections. I'm not paying anything. They're going to give me my car back, FOR FREE, and then they're going to apologize."

Cliff watched while Kayla programmed her address into the GPS display on the dash. "That's not very far from here. I'll have you home in no time."

"I had a great time. Yeah, the tow truck sucked. But you know, other than that, it was good."

"On a scale of one to five, one meaning you never want to see me again and five meaning you want to go on another date some time soon; how would you rate me?"

"Seriously?"

"Don't look at me like that. I love numbers. It's part of being an accountant I suppose. It's not weird. At least I don't take pictures of my food..."

"Five," she laughed, "definitely a five."

"I would've settled for a four."

"Okay, four then."

"Nope, you can't do that. You already said five! No taking it back." Cliff weaved through some residential streets, following the GPS to Kayla's street.

"It's the last house on the left."

"Got it." He parked his car in her driveway.

"You wanna come in for a drink?" she asked.

"Sure, I'd love to. Is that okay? I mean, I'm not trying to pressure you into anything."

"Relax Cliff, I'm a classy gal. I don't put out until the second date."

He blinked at her a few times. "Uh..."

"I'm kidding. Okay? Oh wow, lighten up a little. I think you really do need a drink." She laughed quietly as she opened the car door.

"Oh, ha. That was a good one."

Kayla led Cliff into her house. She stepped through the front door, kicking off her heels.

"You have a nice house."

"Thanks. You want some wine? Or beer, I have beer too."

Cliff sat down on her sofa while she grabbed something for them to drink from her kitchen. It really was a nice home, with fancy furniture made from polished mahogany. There were some paintings on the walls that looked semi-expensive. He got the impression she had money, maybe lots.

Kayla returned with a beer and a glass of wine. "I don't have any of that light stuff, just real beer. I hope that's okay."

"That's perfect." He gladly took the bottle of beer from her, taking a few quick sips.

She sat down beside him, folding one of her legs into her lap. She rubbed her foot with her free hand. "I should've known better than to chase after that stupid truck in those heels." she said, sipping her wine from a fancy crystal glass.

Cliff patted his leg, motioning for her to put her feet in his lap.

"You don't mind?" She barely waited for an answer before raising her legs into his lap and leaning back.

Her black stockings felt nice rubbing against his fingers. The material was soft, and so were her feet. He pressed his fingers into her soles, with enough force to try and relieve some of the tension in her tired feet.

"That feels incredible. You have magic fingers." she said with a pleasant sigh.

"You have pretty feet."

"Oh yeah?" she smiled. "No one's ever told me that before."

Cliff raised her foot, planting a soft smooch on her heel.

Kayla giggled. "What was that? A kiss?"

He felt a little nervous, like maybe he was being too forward, but the smile never faded from her lips. "I guess no one's ever done that before either? How about this?" He pressed his lips into the underside of her toes, forcing them deep into the nylon mesh of her stocking.

"You look like you're having a good time." She smiled, touching his lips gently with her other foot. "Wanna kiss this one too?"

Chapter 3 by SizePrincess

Chapter Three

It had already been a few nights since Cliff's fourth date with Kayla. Their fourth date had gone extremely well, much as he had hoped it would. Kayla seemed like an amazing catch. He loved spending time with her, loved every minute that they shared together. But something in the back of his mind kept nagging at him. She wouldn't tell him about her job. She was completely open about everything, except that.

Part of him wanted to just leave it alone. He had found a beautiful girl, who was totally into him. She didn't even mind his little obsession with her feet. "Don't push it Cliff." he warned himself. If her job was something Kayla didn't want to talk about, then he should respect that. Another part of him knew how to get the answer he was searching for. Pam knew the answer. Of course she knows, he thought, she knows everything about everyone. He picked up his phone and quickly dialed her number, before he could talk himself out of it.

"Hello? Cliff? How's it going?"

"This might sound strange Pam, but does Kayla really have a job?"

"She didn't tell you anything about her job? Figures... That's typical Kayla."

"Do you know what she does? I'm really starting to get curious. She won't tell me anything about her job. She just says she works for the government, and it's boring. Everytime I bring it up, she changes the subject."

"She probably doesn't want me to say anything. But it's not like she can keep it a secret forever. Tune into Channel 4 tonight at midnight, for the news."

"The news?"

"Yeah, I'll text you later to remind you. You like her though, right?"

"Sure, absolutely, Kayla's great."

"Good, then it won't matter."

"What does THAT mean Pam? What aren't you telling me?"

"Just watch the news."


* * *


Cliff tuned into the news station at midnight. The screen went blank, then was filled with bright white text. It was some kind of disclaimer.

'The following footage contains graphic material that should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 21. This material may not be suitable for viewers suffering from heart conditions or various forms of emotional distress. Viewer discretion is advised.'

The warning stayed on the screen for several seconds, before shifting to a news desk. The anchorman shuffled his papers quickly before adressing the camera.

"Again, we would like to warn our viewers about the graphic nature of this developing story. This broadcast is not suitable for children or the faint of heart. In a few moments, we'll be switching to our live feed at the state penitentiary."

Cliff stared at the screen curiously. "I don't get it. What's going on? What does any of this have to do with Kayla?" He picked up his phone to call Pam again. Then the news broadcast switched over from the anchor's desk to a room in the prison.

It was her. Kayla was on the news. A yellow banner popped up along the bottom of the screen, with the headline scrolling across. He nearly choked.


* * *


"Inmate number 34253, you have been sentenced to die for your heinous crimes. Your sentence will now be carried out. May God have mercy on your immortal soul and forgive you of your sins." The voice coming from the intercom speaker in the wall cut out with a slight crackle.

John stood in the small chamber, filled with red light from the single overhead bulb. The wall in front of him slid downwards, revealing a much larger room flooded with bright white light. He squinted as his eyes adjusted to the brightness. The wall behind him began to slide forward, pushing him into the larger room.

They had told him everything that was going to happen. After spending a decade on death row, John was prepared for his fate. He'd made peace with his maker long ago. At least he thought he was prepared, as prepared as one could be.

He looked up at the towering figure before him; the giant woman standing in the room with him, his executioner. Her face was cold, emotionless. There was a time when he might have thought she was pretty. At the current moment, he was too scared to admire her beauty. This was it, ten years of waiting. Tonight it would be over. It would all end beneath her foot, stepped on like a worthless bug.

John watched her take a step forward. Her huge leather boot swung through the air, touching down with a deafening thud. He felt the tremor that her small footstep created, traveling through the tiled floor around him like a small earthquake. He wasn't prepared for this, no one was. He lost it, running to the glass partition separating him from the viewing gallery. The huge faces of his victims' families stared back at him, waiting. They waited for justice to be served, for his life to end.

"Please! I'm sorry. I made a mistake! There's something wrong with me." John beat his fists against the glass wall. He was hitting the thick glass so hard, his hands began to hurt. "I couldn't stop myself. There's something wrong with me."

Kayla reached down, unzipping her long black boots. She stepped out of them, slowly walking toward the glass partition. This wasn't the first time she'd seen this kind of reaction. She reminded herself this person committed despicable crimes. He would have to be punished; the law demanded it. She was nothing more than an instrument of justice.

John heard the sound of enormous bare feet slapping against the tiled floor. "No, please! Please have mercy!" He glanced backwards, over his shoulder. Her large toes fanned out, coming toward him. "Nooooo! Nooooo!"

Kayla gripped the inmate gently between her toes, dragging him away from the window. She dropped him onto the open floor, quickly lowering the ball of her foot onto him. He was pinned, trapped beneath her hot sticky foot.

John cried loudly, writhing beneath her sweaty sole. Her soft flesh was smothering him. It was hard to breathe, and the air he did get was unpleasant. The air beneath her foot was hot, filled with humidity from her perspiration. He opened his mouth to scream, but quickly gagged at the taste of her sour sweat dripping onto his face. The foul substance seeped into his eyes, burning them.

Kayla lifted her foot, shaking it slightly. The tiny prisoner slowly peeled free from her sticky sole, dropping to the floor. She glanced down at the frightened inmate. "Don't move." He seemed to understand, or maybe he was just too scared to move. His trembling body remained where it fell.

She looked out through the glass wall, into the gallery, at the tormented faces of his victims' families. They just wanted it to end, wanted some kind of closure. They would never see their loved ones again, because of him; because of the bug lying at her feet. He really wasn't human. He dismissed himself from the human race when he murdered those young women. A human couldn't do those things. She felt the urge to step on him growing stronger by the second.

John saw the giant woman's lips moving. He heard her say something softly, something about a bug. "Please don't kill me!" he sobbed. Her toes were painted a bright blue color. It was hard to believe such a pretty girl was going to kill him, going to crush him with her foot. Her biggest toe lifted into the air, slowly moving over him. "Please make it quick!" he screamed. He saw her glaring down at him, shaking her head no. Then all he could see was the bottom of her toe. "Oh Jesus!" John felt something warm spreading across his crotch, and then trickling down his leg as he lost control of his bladder.

Kayla steeled herself, pressing her toe into one of his legs. She felt a mushy crunch beneath her toe, then a warm wetness spreading across her bare skin.

John screamed, writhing in agony. He tried to pull his flattened leg free from beneath her massive toe, but it was useless. He sat up, pounding his fists against the wall of pink flesh before him, wailing loudly.

Kayla frowned at the noisy, flailing bug. With a flick of her toe, she knocked John onto his back. She raised her toe from his crushed leg, switching to his other one. A new set of screams resonated through the room as she squished his other leg, twisting her toe back and forth.

Tears ran down his face as the pain ripped through his body. She was tearing him apart, with nothing but her toe. "Kill me! Kill me you bitch! Just end it!" He spit on her giant toe, his final act of defiance.

Kayla rubbed her bloody toe against his face roughly, breaking his nose in the process. She cleaned his vile spit from her skin, wiping her toe across his face like it was her own personal doormat. Then she lowered her toe to his left arm.

"No more! Pleeeease!" John felt her toe on his arm and screamed. Her toe pushed into the floor, pulverizing his arm with a loud crunch. The hot pain seared his nerves. He used his good arm to pull himself along the floor, crawling away slowly. He had to get away from this monster.

It was getting hard for John to see. His eyes were filled with his own blood, and the sticky sweat from her reeking foot. He felt her toe again, pinning his remaining arm to the hard floor. "Noooooo." he screamed. With a quick snap and crunch, he was no longer able to move. "Is this the end? Is it over?" his voice cracked.

John looked around him, at the crushed and broken pieces of himself spread out along the tiled floor. He remembered the faces of his victims, how they'd begged him for mercy. He was so powerful. They couldn't stop him. Now he was the one begging for mercy, the powerless one. It was over. He was no match for the big toe of a petite twenty-something woman. Her sole rose over him slowly. It was stained with his blood. Soon that's all that would be left of him, he realized, nothing but a mess on the bottom of this young woman's foot. He gathered all of his remaining strength for one final agonizing scream.

Kayla lowered the ball of her foot onto what was left of the prisoner. She looked out at the audience as she stepped down, silencing John's screams; forever.

John felt the warm embrace of her fleshy sole as it molded itself around him. He thought of the evil things he did that brought him to this end. The pressure increased on his body as more and more of her weight bore down. His ribs creaked at first, then snapped. For a brief second, John felt what it was like to be flattened by a female foot, before he was reduced to a gooey mess.

Kayla twisted her foot back and forth, grinding him into the floor. "The sentence has been carried out." She turned, slowly walking out of the room. She grabbed her boots on the way out, leaving a small trail of John behind with every step.


* * *


Cliff clicked off the TV, setting the remote down with a shaky hand. He stared at the blank screen. "That was Kayla." he whispered to himself. "Kayla did that." Saying it out loud didn't seem to make it any easier to believe. He pictured the doomed inmate disappearing beneath her foot again, the same foot he'd massaged and kissed so many times. The macabre scene played out again and again, stuck on a loop in his mind. The satisfied smile on her face when it was over; it was creepy. It was like she was proud of herself or something.

A loud knock on his front door woke him from his trance. Cliff glanced down at his watch. It had already been an hour since he turned off the TV. He slowly made his way to the door, unlocking and opening it. Kayla stood there with watery eyes, wearing a gloomy expression.

"It was a hard day at work. Is it okay if I come in for a little while?"

Cliff stepped aside, letting her in. He noticed she wasn't wearing the boots from earlier. Her bare feet were adorned with cheap black flip flops.

Kayla sat down on his couch. "Sorry, I had a really bad day today. I know it's late. I just didn't want to be alone right now. Do you have something to drink?"

"I'll, I'll get something." He disappeared into his kitchen, returning a moment later with a bottle of whiskey and two shot glasses.

Kayla watched him fill each of the glasses, then quickly lifted hers and downed it. She grabbed the bottle, pouring herself another shot.

Cliff resumed staring at the blank TV screen. He felt something in his lap. Looking down, he saw Kayla propping her feet on his thighs. "Not tonight Kayla." He pushed her feet out of his lap.

"I thought you liked massaging my feet?" she snapped. His sudden lack of interest stirred feelings of rejection. She looked down at her shot glass, turning it round and round in her hands. "What's wrong with you tonight Cliff?"

"I saw."

"What?" she asked, confused.

"I saw it on the news, the execution."

Kayla gasped, dropping her glass to the floor. The golden liquid spilled across the carpet. She fumbled for the glass with shaky hands, setting it back on the table in front of them. "I'm sorry Cliff. I didn't want you to find out like this. You have to believe me! I was going to tell you, but not like this. I can't imagine what you must think of me. I never wanted you to see that." She burst into tears, burying her face in her hands. "I'm an executioner. How do you tell someone that!? I was scared, scared you'd leave and never come back."

John suddenly recalled his conversation with Pam earlier in the day. She was right, it didn't matter. He did like Kayla. He still wanted to be with her. He put his arm around her, pulling her close to him. "It's a lot to take in. Sorry if I'm not handling it very well. I'm probably not." Cliff held her in his arms.

Kayla leaned against his chest, sobbing. "I don't like doing it. But it's an important job." she explained between sobs. "That awful man murdered six women. One of the victim's relatives begged me to make him suffer." She looked up, staring into Cliff's eyes. "I did. I made him suffer. He deserved it."

She turned away from him, digging through her purse. "I'm sorry for crying all over you." After rifling through her bag for a few seconds, she threw it to the floor in frustration. "It figures, I don't have any damn tissues."

He handed her a fresh box from a table beside the couch.

"Thanks." She took several tissues, blowing her nose loudly.

"What's it like? Sorry, I shouldn't ask you that."

"It's horrible. I can still feel his tiny body crunching under my foot. It feels like it just happened a couple of seconds ago. I'd rather feel your soft kisses."

Cliff pulled her leg up onto the couch, back into his lap.

"Noo, I didn't mean for you to..." She pulled her leg back down.

Cliff slid off the sofa, onto the floor. He knelt in front of her feet, pressing his lips into the top of her toes. "Better?"

"What are you doing?"

"You said you wanted soft kisses." He lifted her foot off the floor, kissing her sole. Her foot smelled of scented soap. He was very glad to discover there was no trace of the departed inmate left on her soles. "I still think your feet are pretty."

"Does this mean you don't hate me?" she sniffled. "I was so afraid to tell you. I thought you'd leave. It's not easy telling someone you kill for a living, even if it's really bad people."

"I'm not going anywhere." He cradled her heel with one hand, massaging her ankle with the other. He nibbled the tips of her plump toes with his lips.

"That feels sooo nice."

He smiled at her while he kissed her feet.

"Get up. Where's your bedroom Cliff? I wanna go to bed. C'mon, let's go."

Chapter 4 by SizePrincess

Chapter Four

Cliff decided to surprise Kayla at work, and bring her some lunch. After going through the third security checkpoint, he started to wonder if it was a good idea. "I'm here to see Kayla Bennett." he explained to yet another security officer. He held up the large paper sack he was carrying. "This is her lunch."

"Yes sir, wait here please."

Cliff watched the guard walk over to the wall and pick up a phone. A few moments later, the officer hung up and returned. The stern look on his face didn't seem encouraging.

"Ms. Bennett will be here shortly."

"Uh, thanks." Cliff stood to the side of the security checkpoint, trying to seem as nonthreatening as possible. He could feel the security officer watching him. One of the cameras on the wall seemed to be pointed at him too.

"Cliff? What are you doing here?" Kayla asked as she walked up to him.

"I brought you some lunch. I thought we could eat together."

"This is really nice Cliff, but I wish you'd called first. I'm working right now."

"You get a lunch break or something, right? Let's eat!"

"Okay, I guess..." She took the paper sack Cliff was holding, and led him to a break area for the prison staff.

"Sorry if I'm not supposed to be here or something. Those security checkpoints were crazy. I thought that last guy was going to give me a cavity search. He looked like he wanted to."

"That's Serious Sam. We call him that, because you know, he's so serious all the time. He always looks like that. But you should've called first. I would've--"

"You don't have to do anything, except enjoy your lunch." Cliff interrupted her, sitting down beside her at a table. He glanced around the break room. The furnishings weren't bolted to the floor or walls. There were vending machines. The prisoners obviously didn't have access to this section of the prison.

Cliff noticed something else too. Kayla was wearing a pair of fuzzy slippers. The pink scuffs didn't match her black slacks or her white blouse. He didn't know much about her job, so maybe this was nothing out of the ordinary. For all he knew, she walked around the prison in her house shoes all the time.

"I wanted to apologize for the other night. I wasn't very supportive. I was just surprised, you know? I had no idea. I was still kind of secretly hoping you really were a porn star."

"Will you stop saying that!" Kayla laughed. "I'm not tall enough to be a porn star." She unpacked the paper sack, spreading the food out across the table. "This looks good."

"It may be a little cold. It took a while to get through all the security checkpoints." Kayla's foot brushed against his leg as she crossed her legs. He heard a tinkling sound while her foot bobbed up and down. "Are those bells?"

She pulled the cuff of her slacks up a bit, revealing her anklet. "It's cute, right? Do you like it?"

He glanced down at her anklet. Little decorative bells dangled from the thin silver band draped around her ankle. They made a pleasant tinkling sound whenever she moved her foot.

"Cliff, there's something I've been thinking about. It's been bothering me. I don't want you to watch. The executions, I mean. I don't want you to see me like that."

"Okay. I won't."

"Promise me, you have to promise. It's easier if I know the people I care about aren't watching me. I made Pam promise too."

"I promise Kayla. I won't watch. But if you need me, I'll be there for you." It wasn't a difficult promise to make. Cliff didn't really want to watch any more of her executions. 'Creepy Kayla,' as he'd come to think of her executioner persona, was someone he didn't want to get to know better.

He watched her eating, while he ate his own lunch. Cliff could tell she wanted to say something, but maybe she was nervous. "What is it? You can tell me."

"You came to see me at the prison. No one's ever done that before. This is kind of a big deal."

"I'm just spending time with my girlfriend." he smiled.

"Hold that thought. The natives are getting restless." Kayla reached down, pulling off her slippers. She set them on the table in front of her. "Is anyone ready to talk yet?"

Cliff nearly choked on his food. "There are people in there?" he asked, still coughing.

"Yes Cliff. I told you, I'm working."

"What are you doing to them?"

"There was a riot a few days ago, and I'm interrogating these prisoners. One of them started it. I'm going to find out which one. It's part of my job."

"Let us out of here you fucking bitch!" a squeaky voice called out from inside one of her slippers.

"Looks like they don't feel like talking yet. I guess they need some more time to think."

Cliff stared as Kayla slipped her bare feet back into the pink scuffs. "You've been walking on them all day? Won't that hurt them?"

"No, that's why I'm wearing these thick-soled slippers. They're very soft, so they absorb almost all of my weight. I'm not saying they're comfortable in there, because they probably aren't. But that's kind of the point. As soon as one of them talks, they'll be restored to their original size and returned to their cells. Cliff, you're staring."

"Oh sorry," he looked away from her feet. Part of him wished he hadn't seen the tiny prisoners in her slippers. Maybe they could just go back to eating lunch, and he would forget about it eventually. It's no big deal, he told himself, it's her job.

"That's what I meant, earlier, when I said you should've called first. I would have returned the prisoners to their cells while we had lunch. But I didn't know you were coming."

"It's cool. You're just doing your job. I understand."

Kayla put her hand on Cliff's leg, squeezing his thigh. "You're a bad liar. But thanks for trying." she laughed.

"I'll get used to all of this. I just need a little more time."

"I know you will." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for bringing me lunch. It's yummy."

"We can do this more often if you want. The accounting firm isn't far from here."

"I'd like--"

Kayla suddenly burst into a fit of laughter. Cliff wasn't sure what was so funny, her outburst was strange. "Are you alright Kayla?"

"One of the little bastards is tickling my toes. Hold on a sec." She stood up, shifting all of her weight onto her right foot.

Cliff could see her toes wiggling around inside the slipper. He couldn't believe what he was watching. She was manhandling a tiny inmate with her foot, subduing him with nothing but her small toes. Although to the prisoner, he imagined Kayla's toes were quite massive.

"Someone always gets this bright idea. Like I'm going to pull my foot out just because I get a little tickle. And then they're going to try and escape or something. How stupid is that? Where would they go at that size?" She crouched down, locking her eyes on her slipper. "If you tickle me again, I'll stomp the shit out of you. And if I accidentally break your arms and legs, well, that's your problem buddy."

"Remind me never to tickle you." Cliff said seriously.

"Not you silly, I wasn't talking to you. But if you DO want to tickle my feet, you better get some liquor in me first. I'm really ticklish. I'd probably kick you."

"Thanks for the heads up."

"Do you want to see the prison? I could show you around." She watched him shovel several big bites of food into his mouth before getting up from the table.

"I haven't eaten all day. I was hungry." He took one last bite. "Okay, let's go."

"I'll show you the observation deck first. We can look down at the General Population area from there. Oh, and the security room, you've gotta see that. They have lots of fancy equipment in there. There are cameras everywhere in the prison, and you can see everything from that one room."

Cliff was interested in what Kayla was saying. But he still found himself looking down at her feet. It was unbelievable. There were prisoners in her slippers. She was actually walking on them, like it was no big deal. They were suffering under her soles with each and every step she took.

He tried his best not to stare. Kayla was excited he came to visit her at work. He needed to pay attention to HER, not her feet. Even when he wasn't looking, he could hear the little bells on Kayla's anklet. It seemed like everything was drawing his attention to her feet, which wasn't a difficult thing to do in the first place. He tried to distract himself, to think of something else. Kayla probably didn't want to deal with his stupid fetish at the moment. She was busy, doing her job.

Kayla noticed her boyfriend's wayward glances, noticed him looking down again and again. She stopped walking and grabbed his hand, turning him toward her. "It's not much of a punishment is it?"

"Hmm?" Cliff looked up from the floor. Kayla was looking right at him. He'd been caught staring, for sure this time. "What?"

"I said, it's not much of a punishment. Is it? Being trapped under my sexy feet? I bet you wish you were one of those inmates." She waited for Cliff to say something, but he just looked at her funny. She realized what was going on. He was thinking about it, actually considering what it would be like. "I was only joking Cliff!" she grinned.

"I know!" he said defensively. "I wasn't thinking about THAT. That would be crazy!"

Kayla pushed him up against the wall, cornering him. "You really were thinking about it! Weren't you? Admit it! I can see it in your eyes." She smiled up at him, waiting for an answer.

"Okay. Okay! Maybe I was thinking about it. Is that so wrong?"

"You would really want that?" she gasped. Her gasp quickly changed into a girlish laugh.

Cliff noticed a playful look on her face that he'd never seen before. It was sexy as hell.

She tugged his shirt, bringing his face down closer to hers. "There's another kind of tour I can give you, if you want." she whispered. "I think you would really enjoy it."

"You mean..."

"That's right," she nodded her head slowly up and down. "I could give my itty bitty boyfriend the grand tour."

Cliff struggled to swallow the lump forming in his throat. "Okay." he gulped.

"Come with me." She pulled his hand, leading him down a long corridor. "I'll drop off these inmates, and then it'll just be you and me. I'm sure they're ready to talk by now."

"Wh-What do I do?"

"See this door? You have to go in this room. Then I push a button out here. It's all automated. The radiation bath will take about 30 minutes. Just go inside, wait 30 minutes, and then I'll meet you on the other side."

"Radiation, what kind of radiation? Is it safe?"

"It'll be worth it Cliff. I promise."

"Are you gonna be gentle? I mean, you aren't going to hurt me?"

Kayla pushed him into the room with one finger, poking him in the chest gently, like she was knocking over a feather. He didn't resist at all. "See you soon." She pressed a button on the wall, sealing him in the small chamber. Kayla winked at him before the door slid all the way shut.

"What did I get myself into now?" Cliff wondered aloud.

Chapter 5 by SizePrincess

Chapter Five

Cliff watched the door close, leaving him trapped in a cramped dimly lit room. He began to feel a tingling sensation all over his body after a few minutes. The reality of the situation started to sink in. He was about to be alone in an execution chamber, with a real honest-to-God executioner. Cliff wondered who would be waiting for him when the small room's door opened again. Would it be his girlfriend, or maybe Creepy Kayla?

The anticipation of what was about to occur began to eat at him. Cliff wished the shrinking process would just hurry up, so his imagination wouldn't have time to run wild. He pictured Kayla waiting for him, ready to pounce. It felt like the room was getting warmer all of a sudden, making him sweat nervously.

As his mind continued to run off the rails like a runaway train, another thought pushed its way to the forefront. What did he want to happen? Cliff stared at the blank white wall in front of him, bathed in a dim red glow. Seriously, what was he hoping would happen with giant Kayla? He scratched his head, suddenly feeling like the world's biggest idiot.

"Uumm, I'll play it cool at first, like this is no big deal. Then maybe I'll give her huge foot a little kiss. I wonder if she'll even feel it? Yeah, a small kiss, she'll like that." Cliff realized he was speaking his thoughts aloud. "Jesus Cliff, you're talking to yourself. That's what crazy people do. She's turning you into a crazy person. I should hug one of her toes too, maybe the smallest one."

"Wait, what if she's wearing shoes? Damn, then I won't be able to kiss her feet or hug her toes. I'll make her take her shoes off. But she'll be huge! I can't MAKE her do anything!" The door started to slide open, interrupting his distracted mind. The wall behind Cliff began to slide forward, forcing him from the relative safety of the chamber he'd spent the last thirty minutes in.

He looked out into the much larger room, squinting through the brightness. His eyes had adjusted to the dim red light, now they were instantly overstimulated. Stumbling forward, he noticed the hard white tiles that made up the room's floor. The tiles were cold and sterile, smelling slightly of industrial strength floor cleaner. The air around him felt chilly.

He felt a tremor in the ground beneath his feet. It didn't take long to locate the source of the disturbance. Five huge caramel colored toes rested on the hard floor, not far from him. The nails were unpainted. A terrifying thought struck Cliff. Whoever this was, it definitely wasn't Kayla.

Looking up, he discovered a young hispanic woman towering over him. She was wearing an orange jump suit, like the ones the other prisoners wore. Her dark hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. She was pushing a mop around. Long white cables ran from her ears down into one of her pockets. "Crap, she's listening to music. She'll never be able to hear me. Do I want her to hear me?" He wondered if getting her attention would be a good idea. She was a prisoner, not one of the staff. What would she do with a tiny person?

Cliff watched with awe as her colossal foot lifted from the floor. It flew through the air, hovering over him. The sky above him became a ceiling of flesh. He stared at the soft wrinkled sole of this young inmate, wondering if this would be the last thing he ever saw. "No, WAIT!"

Her foot landed beside him with a soft smack, sending a wave of air saturated with the smell of her feet his way. He was close enough to reach out and touch her light brown skin. He slowly backed away from her arch. Looking around, he was determined to find a place to hide. The room was completely empty, except for the two of them. There wasn't any furniture of any kind, just a vast tiled floor. "What the hell is taking you so long Kayla!"

Cliff spotted something in the corner of his eye. It was the giant girl's discarded shoes. "No, I can't..." But there was nowhere else to hide. If he stayed out in the open, eventually she would step on him, probably without even realizing it. He didn't want to end up smeared along the bottom of her foot. He only had to hide for maybe another minute, two minutes tops. Kayla would be there soon to rescue him.

Cliff set off along the wall, running at a steady pace. The girl was looking in the other direction, paying no attention to him whatsoever. She bobbed her head along with the beat of her music, pushing the enormous mop back and forth across the tiles. Hiding was definitely the best course of action. Even if he got her attention somehow, she would probably think he was an insect. He was sure, at his new size, she would see him as nothing more than a bug.

Cliff approached one of her white canvas mules cautiously, expecting to be caught at any moment. She would mistake him for a bug, and that would be the end of him. Glancing back, she was still looking somewhere else. He seemed to be safe, unnoticed. Cliff climbed up the heel of her shoe, over the side. Dropping down, he slid into the deep impression left by her heel. His instincts told him this was NOT a safe place to be.

He made his way forward along the dirty insole, deeper into her shoe. My God, Cliff thought, I'm actually inside someone's shoe! As he neared the mouth of the immense cavern that held her foot, he was struck with a foul odor. The soggy air smelled of cheap canvas, tainted with a corny smell. He pressed his nose into his forearm, holding the sleeve of his shirt tightly against his face. With every step forward he took along the spongy insole, the smell seemed to thicken. This is good enough, he decided. I should be safe here for a few minutes, until Kayla gets here.

Kayla stepped through the door to the execution chamber. She wasn't expecting to find someone already there. "Oh no. What are you doing in here Luiza!?" She quickly scanned the floor, searching for Cliff, but didn't see him anywhere. "Oh God, did she already step on him and mop him up?"

Kayla felt her heart pounding in her chest. "Luiza! Have you seen Cliff? Luiza?" She noticed the white ear buds sticking out of the young woman's ears. She stepped forward, yanking at one of the cables hanging alongside her face. "Luiza! Where's Cliff?"

Luiza was startled by the sudden appearance of another person, dropping her mop to the floor. The wooden handle fell to the floor with a loud crack. "Whaa? Who?"

"My boyfriend, Cliff, he's in here somewhere."

"I no know Cliff." she said with her thick accent.

"He's here! You must've seen him."

Luiza glanced around the room. There definitely wasn't anyone else there. "No, no Miss Kayla. Only me, I clean. I clean."

Kayla checked Luiza's bucket of soapy water. There didn't seem to be any traces of blood. And the floor was its usual immaculate white. She seemed to be right, Cliff didn't appear to be anywhere.

"I leave now, come back later. Sorry Miss Kayla."

Kayla thought she heard a soft squeaking coming from somewhere in the room, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. She searched around the room frantically, on the verge of panic. The squeaking seemed to get louder as she approached the northeast corner of the room, but there was nothing there, only Luiza's shoes.

"Kayla! I'm hiding in her shoe! Get me out of here!"

Kayla noticed something moving in one of Luiza's shoes. She watched in horror as Luiza slipped her feet back into her mules. "Oh shit! Luiza, STOP!"

Cliff stared at the massive foot descending from above. This was it. This was the end. He knew she wouldn't miss him this time. Her wrinkled sole would land directly on top of him. He was doomed. "Stop! I'm in your shoe! You'll crush me lady!" It was no use. She couldn't hear him. "Kayla! Help me Kayla!"

Luiza's long toes brushed against Cliff, knocking him onto his back. The giant caramel toes touched down in front of him, wiggling deeper into the shoe. Her soft sole lowered onto him, pressing him gently into the insole. Cliff watched her large round heel sink into the crater behind him. "Thank God I didn't stay in THERE!"

Her fragrant skin was stretched tightly over his body, pinning him down. The smell of floor cleaner blended with the pungent odor of her well worn shoe. "For God's sake Kayla, do something before she kills me!" Cliff wriggled against her tender flesh, trying to break free from her foot's iron grip. His whole world began to shake, then lifted into the air.

"Aaaaaaah!" Luiza squealed, lifting her foot into the air. She felt something squirming inside her shoe. The sensation of something tickling her sole, conjured images of some nasty bug crawling around under her foot. Something icky was touching her bare skin, she was sure of it. She would stomp her foot, crushing it, before it could bite her.

Kayla quickly grabbed Luiza's leg. "Hold still!" she shouted.

Luiza wobbled, balancing on one leg.

Kayla slipped Luiza's shoe off, revealing a very frightened Cliff. She held the canvas mule up for Luiza to see. "I found Cliff."

Luiza stared, blinking, with her jaw hanging open. Then a rapid string of incoherent Spanish burst from her lips. She mumbled something indecipherable while she backed away. "I not know! I not know!"

Kayla carefully lifted Cliff out of Luiza's mule, dropping it back to the floor. "Jesus Cliff, what were you thinking hiding in there?"

"There was nowhere else to hide! She wasn't wearing them. I figured it was better than waiting to be stepped on out in the open! What took you so long?"

"I know. This is my fault. I should've checked the room first. It was stupid of me not to. Sorry. Thank God you're okay." Kayla looked at Luiza sitting against the wall, crying softly. "Did you have to scare her like that Cliff?"

"ME? I scared HER?" Cliff had to stop and catch his breath. He was breathing so quickly, it hurt to try and slow it down.

Kayla walked over to Luiza, holding her hand out. "He's fine Luiza. See, he's fine. Everything's fine."

Luiza wiped at her wet cheeks. "Sorry Mister Cliff. I not know."

"It's alright. The floor's clean. You did a great job Luiza. You should probably move on to the next area." Kayla said, smiling, trying to calm the scared girl.

"Yes, I leave. I leave now." Luiza picked up her shoe, checking for any other unwelcome stowaways, then slipped it back onto her foot. She took her mop and bucket with her on the way out the door.

"Well this sucks." Kayla poked Cliff lightly with her finger. "I wanted to be your first giantess."

Chapter 6 by SizePrincess

Chapter Six

"I'm sorry I was so late. I wanted to be perfect for you." Kayla unfolded the metal chair she brought with her, placing it in the center of the room near Cliff. She turned the chair around so it was backwards, then sat down resting her arms on the back of the chair. "Take off your clothes."

"B-But I'll be naked! And it's cold in here!"

"I've seen you naked before!" Kayla laughed. "I'll keep you warm. Now take 'em off! I want to see those muscles little man!"

"Not like that! Take them off the sexy way, little man."

Cliff twirled his shirt in the air, tossing it aside. He gyrated his hips while he wiggled out of his pants. The way she kept calling him 'little man'; it was so playful. She was having fun. He was too. Cliff noticed for the first time that Kayla wasn't wearing any shoes, she was barefoot. Ten plump, playful toes wiggled joyfully. He loved her short pudgy toes. They wanted their new toy, wanted him.

Kayla slid her bare feet closer to him. She was still wearing her silver anklet with the bells. They tinkled with every twitch of her ankle. "I hope Luiza didn't scare you too much. 'Cause I'm ready to play!"

Cliff stood naked in front of his giant girlfriend. It was a humbling experience. So many conflicting thoughts were running through his mind. More than anything, she was beautiful. A little scary, but drop dead gorgeous... He kept telling himself, "It's just Kayla. She's your girlfriend. She's your girlfriend." Still, giant Kayla was an imposing sight.

"Well go on little man. This is what you almost died for!"

Cliff ran toward her feet, anxious to experience the toes he loved on a whole new level. He had seen her feet plenty of times, but not like this. It was like the difference between watching a movie on his phone's four-inch screen, or watching the same movie on an IMAX screen. He reached out slowly, touching her warm skin with his fingertips. It was hard to believe anything so delicate and soft could squeeze the life out of someone.

Kayla watched with awe. This was a new experience for her too. Usually people ran AWAY from her feet. Something about Cliff's enthusiasm was exciting. Watching her boyfriend explore her toes filled her with a kind of happiness she'd never felt before. It was refreshing to use her feet to bring another person pleasure, instead of pain and suffering. She always felt so dirty and ugly after an execution. Cliff made her feel something else. He made her feel beautiful. She loved that feeling.

She carefully squeezed her soles together with a gentleness she never knew she was capable of, giving her miniature boyfriend a little hug with her feet. Cliff seemed to enjoy her efforts at pleasing him. He was lapping wildly at the underside of her toes with his tongue.

He smelled her perfume on her feet. She wasn't messing around. She really did get ready for him. Kayla may have been the one getting worshipped, but Cliff truly felt special, honored even. She was pulling out all the stops for her special little man.

Kayla stroked Cliff's chest with her big toe, rubbing it against him very gently. "So what do you think?"

"I..." He was dumbfounded, at a total loss for words. Her powerful toe was resting on his chest, pinning him to the floor. The only way he'd be able to move, was if Kayla let him up first. This was the same toe he had seen the night before, crushing the life out of that death row inmate. Now HE was trapped under Kayla's big toe. Would she use it to break his bones, like she had with so many other people?

Kayla leaned down to the floor, closer to Cliff. "I'll tell you what I think. You're the cutest little man that's ever touched my tootsies. They like touching you too. Kiss me." She smothered his face with the tip of her toe.

She felt his willing tongue exploring her skin. He couldn't take his eyes off her, couldn't stop staring at her. Kayla fanned her toes out so she could see him better. He smiled up at her. In that moment, the whole world seemed to fall away. There was only the two of them.

"Back up a bit Cliff, I'm gonna stand up."

He hugged her little toe tightly, refusing to let go. "Just a little longer, I'm not ready for it to be over yet! Please Kayla!"

"Don't be silly! We're just getting started." Kayla raised her foot slightly, shaking it until Cliff lost his grip. "Bad little man, you're supposed to do what your giantess tells you! Now back up." She waited for him, then rose from the chair, pushing it aside. "We can do anything I want, right? You trust me?"

Cliff wasn't sure what she meant, but he did trust her. He nodded slowly.

"Hold still, okay?" She raised her foot over him.

He stared at her wrinkled sole hovering over him. It was so close; it eclipsed his entire view. All he could see was the bottom of Kayla's foot. Cliff thought of what happened to the rest of the people who had seen the bottom of her foot. Most of them were dead. Her sole crept closer and closer. There was nothing to protect him from the wrath of her giant foot, no safety net, only the hard floor to cushion the blow of her incoming step.

Kayla slowly lowered her foot. She made sure Cliff was positioned safely under her arch before transferring all of her weight onto him. There was a little lump under her foot, Cliff. If she slid her foot forward or backward, it would undoubtedly kill him. She stood perfectly still on top of him.

Cliff looked to the side. He saw her other foot resting on the tiled floor. Her high arch was flattened out a bit, under the strain of her body's weight. Cliff gasped as the foot he was watching lifted into the air. All of her weight was planted firmly on him now. Her flesh stretched over his body, pressing him into the floor. He could feel the muscles in her foot twitching, struggling to maintain her balance. He couldn't move. He couldn't breathe. Her foot was in complete control.

Kayla lifted her foot off Cliff. He looked a little red, probably from all the weight. She wondered for a second if maybe she had taken it a little too far. then she noticed his penis sticking up in the air. She could have hung a little flag on it, if she had one. Kayla smiled, reaching behind her back.

"I brought you a present, little man." Kayla dropped the pink slippers she'd been wearing earlier on the floor beside Cliff. "I'm going to step all over you."

He looked back and forth between Kayla and the slippers. It was like a dream, only it was real. His cock was so hard it hurt. What was he supposed to do? He didn't know. His brain wasn't working.

"No one's ever gone inside willingly. How about it little man? Do I have to force you into my slipper?"

Cliff was too busy climbing over the side of her shoe to respond. He wanted to be inside her slipper, more than he'd ever wanted anything in his entire life. Cliff had always had a little foot fetish, but Kayla was taking it to brave new heights. He was about to experience something he never thought possible. He would experience the world from inside Kayla's slipper.

He stared at the outside world from inside of her shoe. Her toes suddenly appeared on the heel of the slipper, ready to slide in and claim their prize. Her nails were painted a shiny pink color, and sprinkled with silver glitter. To Cliff, they looked like candy. Everything about her was a treat; the way she smelled, the way she looked, and her constant teasing. She knew what she was doing to him.

Her foot slid forward ever so slowly. Her toes wiggled their way into the slipper with him, pressing him into the soft cushion's faux fur. It was hard to believe anyone considered being this close to her sexy foot to be torture. Cliff squirmed restlessly, mainly out of excitement. But Kayla's toes effortlessly held him down. The tip of her toe pressed into his chest, forcing the air from his lungs. It felt like an elephant was sitting on his chest, only it wasn't some zoo animal; it was Kayla. It was the most wonderful, most attractive woman he'd ever met.

"Oh God!" "Oh God!"

She heard him yelling inside her shoe. It concerned her a little. Maybe something was wrong? "Cliff? Should I take you out?"

"NOOO! Leave me in here forever!"

"Oh okay then, good." she smiled, taking a small step forward.

"Keep going!" "Keep going!" he shouted.

"Alright, I guess I'll go for a little walk."

This was something new for Kayla too. For the very first time, the little person trapped in her shoe was giving HER orders.

It was Heaven. It had to be. Cliff couldn't think of any other way to describe it. With every step her luscious toes pressed him deep into the slipper, squeezing his body, then lifting away from him slightly. The weight of her step rolled over him again and again. Her toes smelled like perfume, but the inside of the slipper was a little stale. There was no telling how old it was, or how much of her sweat it had absorbed. It was a little funky.

Cliff's eyes rolled back in his head. His penis jerked against her toe, spraying his hot cum everywhere. He clung to the toe above him, hugging it tightly. He never wanted to let go.

Kayla felt a wet spot in her shoe. She stopped walking and pumped her toes up and down on Cliff. The wetness was spreading further and further. The slipper's insole felt a little sticky. She walked back to the execution chamber, taking a seat in the metal chair.

Cliff squinted as light entered the shoe again. He watched Kayla's lovely toes withdraw from the slipper, a little messier than when they first entered it. The slipper lifted high into the air, rather quickly, sending his stomach reeling. He saw her peeking in at him, smiling.

"How was it, little man?"

"I think I have a kink in my neck, my muscles are sore, and my bones ache. I'm hot. I'm sweaty. And this is the greatest fucking day of my entire life! Woman, holding you up is hard work." he laughed.

Kayla grinned at him, massaging his chest affectionately with her fingertip. "Well, I'd say you rose to the occasion!" She tweaked the tip of his erection with her finger, giggling.

"One more time, just give me ten or fifteen more minutes in here! Walk on me again, please Kayla."

Chapter 7 by SizePrincess

Chapter Seven

Kayla waited for Cliff outside the restoration chamber. The light on the control panel finally turned green, signaling the completion of the radiation bath. She opened the door slightly, just enough to get her arm in. She held out an orange jumpsuit for him.

"What is this for? I'm a prisoner now!?"

"No silly," Kayla laughed, "You're filthy, is what you are! You need a shower before you change back into your regular clothes."

"Oh. Right. I should've thought of that."

"Don't sweat it. This was your first time. Hand me your clothes. I'll hang onto them for you."

Cliff picked his clothing up from the corner of the restoration chamber. He traded with Kayla, taking the standard prison issue one-piece and giving her his neatly folded work clothes.

She shut the door while he changed into his new day-glow uniform. When the door popped open a moment later, she was ready with her cellphone's camera.

"Hey stop it! You're taking pictures, aren't you?"

"This is so going on my Facebook page!" she laughed.

Cliff reached for her phone, but she twisted her arm behind her back where he couldn't get to it. She backed away from him, sticking her tongue out. He pushed her up against the wall, holding her there.

"You smell like an old shoe!"

"Yeah, YOURS. Whose fault is that?"

"Whatever, you still need a shower."

Cliff gave her his best winning smile. "You love me, don't you?"

"I never said that!" she giggled.

He pulled her closer to him, pressing his lips into hers. There was no hesitation at all; she returned his kiss instantly. He could feel her enjoying the kiss, feel her body responding to his every touch. He was the first to pull away, gently pushing her back. "I love you too."

"You have something in your hair." Kayla pulled a long pink thread loose from Cliff's hair. "I think that's from inside my slipper. Gross." She shook the greasy fiber from her fingers, watching it drift to the floor.

"That's nothing, you should see the sock lint from between your toes! I brushed it off inside the restoration chamber."

"Liarrr!" she gasped. "I didn't even wear socks today!"

"Well it came from somewhere..." he teased.

"If you ever want to do this again, you better shut up."

"Shutting up," Cliff leaned forward kissing her cheek. "It was great."

She took his hand and started walking. "Come on, stinky, the staff shower is this way."

Kayla noticed him sneaking peeks at her feet as they walked. "You're unbelievable! Didn't you already get enough today?"

"I could never get enough of you." he admitted shamelessly.

"Here we are." Kayla pushed him into a locker room, following closely behind him. "Go clean yourself up, stinky." She took a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo out of her locker for Cliff. "The towels are over there."

Cliff slipped out of his jumpsuit, stepping into the shower. "Aren't you going to join me?" he teased.

"Nope. Look up in the corner. See the camera?"

"What!? In the shower?"

"This is a maximum security prison Cliff. The cameras are everywhere. I know the old fart who watches the monitors, Norris. He's not paying attention. He sees people in the shower all the time. But if we put on our own little sex show, THAT he might watch."

"No thanks, I don't feel like making a porno for Norris."

"Me either... I'll wait out here." Kayla took a seat on the end of a long bench between two rows of lockers. She watched the steam begin to rise from the shower stall, listening to the sound of the water buffeting Cliff's body.

"You don't have to just sit there while I bathe. I'm sure you need to get back to work."

"Actually, visitors are supposed to be accompanied by a member of the prison staff at all times. So technically, I AM working. It's prison policy, to prevent security breaches or accidents." Kayla had to speak loudly, over the sounds of the shower.

"Accidents, you mean like Luiza almost stepping on me?" Cliff called out to her.

"I said I was sorry! I didn't know she was in there. Besides, that only happened because you were hiding in her shoe! What the hell were you thinking?"

"I was tiny! I thought if I stayed out in the open, the humongous prisoner would mistake me for a bug."

"Luiza wouldn't have done anything to you. She's terrified of bugs. She probably would have run away from you."

"Okay, well, I didn't know that Kayla! How was I supposed to know that? She was huge! I had to hide. I didn't know what else to do."

"Anyway, it's fine, nobody got hurt. Let's just forget about it and move on."

"Is she really a prisoner here? Luiza seems so kind and gentle. What did she do?"

"She's not just a prisoner. She's on death row."

"You're kidding? How did that happen!?"

"Her husband abused her. He nearly beat her to death, more than once. I know because I read her file. She didn't press charges and she didn't leave him. I guess she didn't have anywhere else to go."

"That's awful! Why would they lock her up for that?"

"I'm getting to that part... So, he stopped beating her. Maybe he got bored, who knows? She came home from her job early one night and found her husband in bed, asleep with a young girl lying beside him. Luiza took his gun and shot him, while he was sleeping. Later in court, she said she did it because she didn't want him to hurt anyone else the way he had hurt her."

"But the girl Luiza caught him with, she's fine though?"

"Right, Luiza didn't lay a finger on her. The girl was the one who called 911. According to the reports, Luiza was just standing there, like a statue. She didn't say anything, didn't move. She was still holding the empty gun when the police arrested her."

"Sounds like the bastard had it coming."

"The jury didn't see it that way. They couldn't rule self defense, because according to the prosecutor, Luiza was in no immediate danger. When the police found her, she didn't have a scratch on her, not a single bruise. And she could have left her husband at any time. He wasn't holding her hostage. Legally, she had no reason to kill him."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense, from a legal standpoint. But it still doesn't feel right."

"I know what you mean. I keep praying some judge will overturn her conviction. She's nearly exhausted her appeals, and then... I hope they don't pick me. I couldn't do that to her, not Luiza. She doesn't deserve to suffer like that."

"It won't come to that Kayla. Try to stay positive. Maybe she'll be okay. Good things happen all the time."

"I hope so."

Cliff turned off the water. He dried himself off, then wrapped the towel around himself, stepping out of the shower. "Have you ever thought of quitting? I'm not telling you what to do or anything like that! But you could you know, if you wanted to."

Kayla scooted to the side, making room for Cliff. "Sit down."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." Cliff could tell he had stumbled onto a sensitive subject. Kayla didn't look happy. "I didn't mean anything by it." He sat down quietly beside her.

"I'm not mad at you. I don't like talking about this. But we're together now, you deserve to know. I don't want to keep secrets."

"I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable..."

"When I was little, my big brother died. Billy was murdered--"

"Jesus Kayla, I'm so sorry. I had no idea!"

"Don't interrupt me. I'm going to say this, and then I'm going to cry. And then you're going to hold me."

Cliff massaged her back tenderly, rubbing his hand along the small of her back. She was already trembling slightly.

"Our parents were never really there for us. They weren't bad parents or anything like that, but they worked, all the time. They were never home. But that was okay, because I had Billy. He was the best big brother in the world. He helped me study. He played with me. He even tried to cook sometimes. It was never very good, but I ate it anyway. But the cruel bitch who murdered him didn't care about any of that. He was nothing to her. She took my big brother away from me."

Cliff held Kayla in his arms. A moment ago, she was happy. Now she was a quivering, bawling mess. He held her tightly against his chest. He didn't know what to say. Maybe there was nothing TO say.

"After that," she sniffled, still crying; "our parents split up. I was shuffled around between babysitters most of the time. When I turned 16, I moved out. I thought I would be better off on my own. It was lonely, but I made it work. Pam helped."

"I'm sorry Kayla, so sorry. I wish I could have met your brother. He sounds amazing."

"I'm going to kill her."

"What? Who?"

"The bitch who murdered Billy. She's here, in this prison, on death row. Her time is almost up. That execution is MINE. I'll be the one who takes her life from her."

Cliff looked deep into Kayla's eyes. At first, he had thought she was sad. Now he realized what was really going on. She was seething with rage. She hid it well, but in that moment she revealed it to him, like some great secret she had been keeping buried inside herself.

"I can't quit until Alana Masterson is gone, gone forever. She's going to scream, and beg, and suffer. I'm not doing it for Billy. He wouldn't want that. I'm doing it for myself, I know that. I'm going to hurt that heartless bitch, like she hurt me."

He put his hand on the back of Kayla's head, pressing her face into his chest while she sobbed. "You don't have to say anything else. I understand. You do what you need to do." Cliff pressed his lips into her forehead. "I'll still love you."

"I still miss him," she cried. "It's been years since I lost Billy and it still hurts so much."

Cliff held her tighter. He knew there was nothing he could say that would take her pain away.

Chapter 8 by SizePrincess


"Hi, I'm here to see Cliff Jackson."

It was Kayla's day off, so she decided on an impromptu visit to Cliff's job. It was only fair, after he surprised HER at work the other day. She prepared herself for the grand, but probably boring, tour. It was boring work, those were Cliff's own words.

"Ma'am, he's not taking visitors at the moment." The receptionist lowered the phone from her ear, hanging it up. "I can take a message if you'd like."

"Tell him it's Kayla."

"I believe Mr. Jackson is having lunch. He said he didn't want to be disturbed. If you want to have a seat, I'm sure he won't be much longer."

"Try him again. Please? Tell him it's Kayla. He'll make time."

The receptionist sighed, picking up the phone again. "Sir, there's a Kayla to see you."

"Thank you." Kayla smiled warmly.

"He'll be right out, Miss."

Kayla waved at Cliff as he weaved his way through the sea of cubicles.

"Hey! You didn't tell me you were coming." He bent down, pecking at her cheek.

"I have to make an appointment to surprise my boyfriend at work?"

"It helps!" he laughed. "I don't know how you got past Roberta so easily. Did you threaten to step on her?"

"Shut up!" Kayla shoved her hip into Cliff, shoving him playfully. "I did not."

"My mistake, Roberta must be getting soft in her old age."

"So show me around already."

"Okay, my office is this way. Try to keep up. If you get lost, you'll need a map to find your way out of the cubicle maze."

Kayla couldn't believe her eyes. The accounting office was FULL of women. Besides Cliff, there were maybe one or two other men. But these weren't ordinary women. She swore they must be models. All of the women he worked with were ridiculously attractive. Part of her wondered if she was imagining it. She'd never suffered from hallucinations before, so it probably wasn't her mind playing tricks on her. She started to feel a little insecure.

"Hey Cliff, thanks so much for helping me finish that report. I never could have done it without you. When you get back from your lunch break, I'll buy you a coffee. I owe you one."

"No problem Sarah, I'm always here to help."

Kayla looked back and forth between Cliff and Sarah. They were smiling sweetly at each other. God, her hair was perfect. Sarah's huge boobs were practically touching Cliff's chest. Did she really have to stand so close to him? Kayla looked up at the long leggy redhead. She was as tall as Cliff, maybe even an inch or so taller. She instantly hated Sarah, on principle. Anyone with a perfect butt like that deserved to be hated a little. She suddenly noticed Sarah looking down at her.

"Oh, hi there! Who's this Cliff? Did you bring your little sister to work with you?"

Kayla grabbed Cliff's arm, intertwining hers with his. "Hi, I'm Kayla, Cliff's GIRLFRIEND!"

"Really? Hmm... You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend Cliff. Hear that ladies? Cliff is off the market!" There was a collective groan of disappointment among the girls in the office, mixed with a bit of laughter.

Kayla moved closer to Cliff, pushing herself up against him a little. Stay away from my man you sluts, was what she was thinking of saying. Instead she tried to think of something that wouldn't make her sound like the crazy jealous girlfriend. "Can I see your office, honey?"

"Absolutely, it's right this way."

"Well, have fun you two." Sarah said, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. "Come get me when you're ready for that coffee Cliff." She smiled at them while they walked off.

Kayla glanced back a few times. Sarah was just standing there, staring at them, burning a hole in the back of Cliff's head with her intense sex stare. Jesus, it's like a slutty tractor beam, Kayla thought to herself. She closed the door to Cliff's office behind her, sealing him off from the mischievous temptress with the perfect teeth and the gigantic breasts. She leaned with her back against the door, holding it closed. She felt like if she moved even an inch, a flood of bimbos would pour into Cliff's office.

"Are you okay Kayla? You seem nervous all of a sudden."

"I didn't realize," she had to stop and catch her breath. For some reason her breaths were coming very quickly and her heart was racing. "You work with so many attractive women." Oh God, did I just say that out loud? Did I actually say attractive? Panic was creeping into her brain. He's going to think I'm a jealous freak.

Cliff just chuckled. "Really? I never noticed. I guess they aren't my type." He patted his leather chair, "Come sit in the big chair."

Kayla reluctantly pried herself away from the door. Much to her chagrin, a wave of sultry bombshells did NOT burst into Cliff's office. She silently breathed a sigh of relief. The image of Sarah batting her luxuriously long eyelashes at Cliff was still stuck in her head.

"It's comfy right? It's a three-thousand dollar chair."

"Seriously?"

"Go on, get comfy. Lean back, put your feet up."

Kayla nestled herself into the chair, kicking her heels off. She propped her feet up on the edge of Cliff's desk. "What are you doing?"

"I just wanna take a picture." He grinned, pointing his phone at her. "You look so hot sitting in my chair like that."

She undid several buttons on her blouse, pulling it open to reveal her cleavage. "How about now?" Kayla laughed as the flash on his phone went off over and over again. She lifted her hair up in a sexy way, posing playfully for him.

"This is so fucking hot!"

"Put that camera down and get over here. Wait, close the blinds first."

Cliff rushed from the blinds to his desk. Kayla pushed him onto the desk, knocking over some of his things. Before he knew what was happening, she had unbuttoned his pants, and was pulling his cock out.

"Holy crap Kayla! You really want to do this here?"

She lowered her face to his crotch, kissing the tip of his penis. His stiff shaft pulsed rapidly with his heartbeat. She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis, tasting his precum.

Cliff gasped as Kayla took his cock into her mouth. He put his hands in her hair, straddling her face. Her lips bobbed up and down his erection while he slowly gyrated his hips. He could feel the head of his penis bumping against the back of her throat. It was without a doubt the best head he'd ever had.

Kayla sucked the cum spilling from his throbbing manhood. His hands clenched tightly, gently tugging her hair. She continued massaging his erection with her tongue until it faded away. Then she smiled up at him.

"You're doing me later."

"Yes," he panted. "Yes I am."

Right as they finished, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Kayla announced, rising from her knees. "Put your pants back on."

Sarah stood in the doorway holding a coffee cup. She saw Cliff zipping his pants back up and buttoning his fly. Kayla still had some of his semen on her lips.

Kayla smiled up at Sarah, licking her lips clean. "Thanks sweetie, that was thoughtful of you." She snatched the cup of coffee Sarah was holding, then turned back to Cliff. "I'll see you tonight at my place, honey."

He collapsed into his three-thousand dollar chair with an audible sigh. Kayla strutted out of his office, working her ass. She knew he was staring; she could feel his eyes all over her swaying hips.

Chapter 9 by SizePrincess
Author's Notes:

This is it, the final chapter.

If you want to enjoy this chapter to the fullest, you should first read the other story in this series: "The Tragic Tale of Alana Masterson."


Chapter Nine


Kayla steeled herself before stepping through the doorway into the execution chamber. Alana's execution was a high profile event. The viewing gallery was filled to capacity, with even more onlookers gathered outside the prison.

She ran her hands down her front, smoothing out her little black dress. The hem of her dress hung low, just above her knees. The moment she had waited so long for was finally at hand. She stepped into the room, listening to her stilettos click against the tiled floor. The chamber's door automatically slid shut behind her.

Alana fought the wall pushing her forward. No matter how hard she pushed or how much of her weight she set against the wall, it couldn't be stopped. Her efforts were wasted. It was over before it began. She was trapped in the large spacious room with her executioner. Looking up, her worst fears were confirmed. She was not alone.

Alana scurried away from Kayla, running along the outskirts of the chamber's walls. She instantly recognized the giant woman in the room with her. She had seen her before, many times. After every execution, the woman would walk through death row on her way out of the prison; often leaving a trail of bloody footprints. And for some reason Alana didn't quite understand, Kayla always slowed down when she got to Alana's cell. She would glare at Alana as she walked past. Alana didn't understand it, but it always creeped her out. It was the same look the giant woman was giving her now.

Kayla reached down, closing her fingers around Alana. She lifted the tiny woman to her face. Everything she hated, everything that was wrong with the world, was sitting in the palm of her hand looking back at her.

Alana stared into the eyes of her captor. "Y-You don't scare me!" she laughed defiantly. Something about those large green eyes stirred long forgotten memories. She'd seen those same eyes somewhere before. It was Billy. Billy had the exact same green eyes.

"You murdered my big brother."

Alana fell backwards, knocked back by the ferocity of Kayla's words. The giant face before her was twisted with rage. It all suddenly made sense, the way Kayla glared at her after every execution, only her, never anyone else. Kayla had always singled her out. Now she realized why. Kayla had been waiting for her, waiting for Alana's turn to come. Alana was trapped in a cage, with a monster, one that she had created.

Kayla resisted the urge to close her hand into a tight fist. Or maybe she could slap her hand against the glass partition, that would REALLY give the gallery a great view. It would be so easy to crush her head between two fingers; one little pinch. No, NO, it was too quick. Billy's murderer didn't deserve a quick and merciful end.

Kayla felt a warm trickle in her hand, snapping her out of her trance. The sight of Alana Masterson peeing her pants brought a smile to her face. She was glad the little bitch understood what was about to happen, delighted even. She lowered Alana back to the floor, dumping the prisoner out of her hand.

Alana felt the world around her begin to fall at an alarming rate. If it weren't for the giant hand beneath her, she would have feared impacting the ground with bone-cracking force. But she knew surviving the rapid descent was the least of her concerns. She was on an express elevator to Hell.

"Not her! Get someone else! She's crazy! This is supposed to be an execution, not torture!" Alana's frantic pleas fell on deaf ears. "I'm an American citizen! I have rights! This is cruel and unusual punishment!" She heard the giantess above her laughing coldly.

"Bugs don't have rights." Kayla snorted.

Kayla prodded Alana with the pointed toe of her high heel, guiding her into the center of the room. She looked into the viewing gallery, at some of the surviving victims of Alana Masterson. They were all horribly maimed, missing arms and legs. Some of their faces were disfigured. Kayla nodded respectfully, as if to say she understood. She knew they wanted the woman at her feet to suffer, to feel the pain Alana had inflicted on so many others.

Alana stood toe to toe with Kayla's right foot, her little knees wobbled uncontrollably. Three crimson nails, immaculately polished and painted, peeked out from the tip of an enormous high heeled shoe. Kayla raised her foot over Alana, centering the spiked heel of her shoe over the tiny woman. Alana quickly dodged the tip of Kayla's stiletto, running out from under the giant shoe.

The sight of Alana fleeing from her foot only widened the smile stretched across Kayla's face. She was hoping Alana wouldn't give up so easily, hoping for a little fun. The tiny prisoner miraculously dodged her heel strikes again and again. It was impressive in a way.

Alana dove to the side, narrowly avoiding another of the executioner's steps. It would be impossible to hold out forever. Her lungs were already fighting her, burning with exhaustion. Running for her life was tiring. Alana was expending all of her energy, trying to survive even just a few minutes longer. The giantess hovering above her didn't seem tired at all, requiring little to no effort to shuffle her massive feet around. The odds were not in Alana's favor. She laid on her back, staring up at Kayla; waiting for her next move. She was ready to roll out of the way. She HAD to be ready, had to stay vigilant.

She tried to roll, but her muscles were tired and sore. Her stamina was fading fast. The bottom of the high heel's spike descended on her again, slower than any of the previous steps. Alana gripped the metal shaft with her hands, trying to push it away. The tip touched her stomach. She gripped the shaft tighter, screaming in frustration. The cold metal pillar was unstoppable! It was like trying to hold the world up. The spiked heel pushed into her gut, skewering her. Excruciating pain ripped through her body as the metal spike pushed through her, jostling her insides around to make room for the heel of Kayla's pump. Alana's eyes burst wide open in shock. She could only stare silently at the metal pole sticking out of her. A delayed scream filled her ears as her mouth quivered violently.

Kayla finally felt what she was waiting for, a little squish under her heel. A shrill squeak rang out from beneath her foot. "The sentence has been carried out." She turned and left the execution room.

Alana couldn't believe what was happening. She was impaled on the giant woman's stiletto heel. The shoe lifted into the air with Kayla's foot, then crashed back to the ground. She watched the ground falling away from her, then rising back up to slam into the pole she was attached to. Alana's tiny body was shaken violently with every bone-jarring step Kayla took. She flailed about on the metal spike beneath Kayla. Alana knew why she was still alive. The pole sticking through her was the only thing keeping her alive. If she separated from it, she would bleed to death very quickly. The heel of Kayla's shoe was plugging her wound like a cork. It was also killing her slowly.

Kayla walked out of the prison, strolling slowly past the crowd of spectators, giving them a good view of what they came to see. She knew Alana was still alive, suffering an excruciatingly slow demise beneath her. That was exactly the way she had planned it. The crowd of people cheered as she walked past, cheering for the suffering of a notorious mass murderer. Kayla found it a little sad that no one seemed to care for Alana. But considering Alana's crimes, it was easy to understand why no one would miss her. Alana Masterson's own family had long since exiled themselves to some little country halfway around the world. There was no one left to fight for Alana.

Alana struggled to hold onto the metal pole with her hands, trying desperately to minimize the bone rattling force each new step brought. She could hear the crowd chanting, "Kill her. Kill her. Kill her." It might have made her sad, if she didn't have bigger problems; like the giant foot on top of her. Her existence as a person was nearly over. Now she was nothing more than part of this bitch's footwear, some kind of ornamental decoration at best. She wondered if the walking would ever stop, prayed for it to stop.

Kayla was tempted to scrape the bug loose from her shoe and end it right then and there, in front of the blood-thirsty crowd. She didn't blame them, not one bit. They deserved their vengeance. Vengeance wasn't even the right word. Ridding the world of evil can only be described as a righteous act. But no, Alana deserved to suffer, slowly. Kayla would make the little bitch suffer for as long as possible.

Alana fought to stay conscious as Kayla walked through the prison's parking lot. Her little body flailed about wildly as the shoe swung forward through the air. The loud clack of Kayla's high heels on the hard asphalt made her ears ring. She feared if she let herself fall asleep, she would never wake up again.

Alana heard an agonizing crunch under the front of Kayla's shoe. She couldn't see what had been crushed from her position under Kayla's heel. As her captor's foot lifted and swung forward, she saw a greasy pile of crushed remains pass beneath her. It looked like a snail, rather what was left of a snail. She envied that poor, dumb creature. It never saw it coming. Its fate was a quick and painless end; the snail was gone in an instant. Alana had a feeling her suffering was just beginning. It would be a long, torturous night.

Kayla stepped into her car, closing the door behind her. Cranking the engine, she rocked her foot up and down on the gas pedal, digging her stiletto heel into the floor mat. She listened to the small woman's screams for a few seconds, then decided to turn up the radio to drown out the pathetic cries for mercy. There would be no mercy for the likes of Alana Masterson.


* * *




Cliff sat comfortably on a stool at his favorite upscale bar, not far from where he worked. People were watching the execution on the bar's large flatscreen TVs.

"Daaayuum, she just... With her shoe..." a man called out excitedly. "Did you see that?!"

Most of the people in the bar were left speechless by what they saw on the high definition TVs mounted to the walls. They stared blankly at the news feed showcasing the latest execution.

"That's one cold hearted bitch," the bartender remarked while wiping a glass with a hand towel.

"She's really not," Cliff started. "It's her job, y-you know?"

The bartender looked at him funny. Almost like saying, didn't you see what I just saw buddy? But he never spoke. The man behind the bar looked away, continuing to polish his glasses. He knew when to butt out. Years of experience had taught him as much. Meanwhile, the news station queued up a replay in slow motion.

"Jesus, it's even worse in slo-mo!" some random woman complained. "Why are we still watching this?"

"Because it's awesome!" another patron answered her. "That's that girl! The one who killed all those people in the theater 15 years ago. I hope she suffers!"

"Yeah, whatever," the woman conceded. "You could still change the channel. The execution is over now."

Kayla stepped through the bar's front door, quickly spotting Cliff. They had spoken earlier in the day and agreed to meet for drinks after she was finished at the prison. An eerie silence fell over the patrons as she walked through the door. Many of them did a double-take; some outright stared. She sat quietly at the bar, beside Cliff. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed most of the people were looking at her.

"Who does a girl have to kill to get a drink around here?" she asked the bartender, saying it loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear. Kayla smiled an odd smile, waiting for some kind of response. She heard a couple of women in the back of the bar laugh at her tasteless joke.

"They were watching the execution on the news before you got here." Cliff explained.

"Of course they were," Kayla glanced briefly at one of the TV screens. "People have a morbid curiosity for this sort of thing. It's not their fault. It's simply human nature."

"I see the execution isn't over yet." Cliff pointed at the base of Kayla's stool, where her feet were resting.

"Oh? I didn't notice." She lied, pretending to be indifferent to Alana's continued suffering. Kayla took a pretzel from the small bowl sitting in front of her. "I'm sure it'll be over eventually."

"Order me a drink Cliff." Kayla quickly changed the subject. "You know the one I like." She crossed her right leg over her left, letting her bare heel slip out of her shoe.

Alana dangled from the heel of Kayla's shoe, like a worm on a hook. She clawed desperately at the metal pole sticking through her. It was nothing more than a vain attempt to free herself from the hell she was trapped in. All she managed to do was muck up a small section of the shiny metal pole with her bloody handprints.

Cliff looked down at Kayla's foot while she sipped her appletini. Her toes wiggled, swaying her shoe back and forth. The tiny woman impaled on the heel looked like she was ready to pass out from motion sickness. He reached down, slipping Kayla's shoe back onto her heel. Looking back up, his eyes met with Kayla's. She shook her head no and handed him another beer. He didn't need to ask what it meant; he already knew. Her shoe slipped from her heel again, and the swinging resumed.

Kayla noticed Cliff was still fixated on her shoe, one of them in particular. She could tell he didn't approve. "Cliff, do you believe in true love? You know, that there's one special person out there for all of us; the person we're meant to be with."

"Hmm? Uhh, yeah I guess."

"Well I believe it. And I don't think everyone gets to have that. Only some of us find our special person."

"I found my special person."

"That's sweet Cliff. But I'm trying to tell you something. Alana Masterson is a mass murderer. When she killed those innocent people, there's no telling how many lives she ruined that day. What she did, it was selfish and cruel."

"Oh."

"So don't waste your pity on her. She doesn't deserve it."

"You're right. She's a monster. I know you're right." He washed down some salty pretzels with a few gulps of lager.

"Listen to me Cliff, ignore her. I want all of your attention focused on me. Come on, we're celebrating." Kayla grinned, dragging him toward the jukebox. She selected one of his favorite songs, then pressed herself up against him.

"What are we celebrating?" Cliff asked.

"It's finally over! She's gone. Today is a GOOD day!"

Alana couldn't believe what was happening. Kayla was dancing on top of her. She was laughing and swaying with the music, having a great time with her boyfriend. While she was stuck suffering beneath Kayla, it wasn't fair! Her death was some kind of sick party!

The shoe she was stuck to shuffled around the floor, gliding back and forth. She was mercilessly dragged across the bar's floor. To normal-sized people, Alana imagined the floor seemed fairly clean. They were wrong. There was dust, dirt, hairs, tiny pieces from what she could only assume were crushed insects, and even bits of rock salt from the pretzels the bar served.

After a few songs, Kayla grew tired of dancing. She pulled Cliff toward the exit. "Let's go back to my place."

She spotted something on the ground outside the bar. "Watch your step Cliff. Looks like someone threw up." She pointed at the puddle of puke she was standing next to.

Alana was overwhelmed by the stench of fresh vomit and alcohol. If they didn't move somewhere else soon, Alana felt like she herself would barf. What was a small puddle to normal people was more like a large pond to her. "Move stupid!" she tried to shout, but her voice was too feeble. Alana wondered how long this stupid girl was planning to stand over someone else's puke, wondered how long she would be subjected to this disgusting humiliation.

Cliff sighed as he watched Kayla looking down at her high heel. He wondered if she was deciding whether or not to step in the puddle. "You have a mean streak."

"What?" Kayla asked, looking back up.

"Nothing, you coming?" He took her hand, leading her out into the parking lot.

Alana's head was spinning. The whole ordeal was too much for her. She prayed for the walking to come to an end. How much time had passed since she was first skewered? She didn't know. It seemed like a lifetime.

They were talking about something above her. The hard asphalt beneath her was replaced with a softer material. He was saying something about driving her home. She had too much to drink? It was hard to understand. Her ears were still ringing from all the footsteps and the dancing. Her head felt very heavy, and her neck was sore and stiff. She began to drift in and out of consciousness. The heat wafting across the floorboard of the car felt nice. It warmed her cold bones.

Alana closed her eyes, imagining she was somewhere far away lying on a sunny beach. With the money she made from her invention, she could afford to go anywhere. The huge foot above her lifted into the air again, ripping her violently from her fantasy. The shoe slammed into hard concrete once again, jarring Alana's world.

Kayla pulled Cliff into her house, already unzipping the back of her dress. She undid the clasp of her bra while they stumbled into her bedroom.

"Wait, did you lock the front door?"

"Who cares about the front door Cliff? Take your shirt off!" Kayla kicked off her heels before falling backwards onto the bed with Cliff. The shoe Alana was stuck to laid discarded on its side.

Alana was suspended in the air from the metal spike. It was the most uncomfortable thing she'd ever felt in her life. She could hear Cliff and Kayla making love in the bed above her; hear their moaning and the sounds of the bed springs creaking. Her body felt cold, felt tired. She hadn't been able to feel her legs for a couple of hours, and was starting to lose feeling in her hands. Alana wondered how much longer her suffering would continue. She could hear the woman who did this to her, giggling, asking her boyfriend to kiss her breasts.

The tiny woman listened to their pillow talk, listened to their lips smacking against each other's bodies. She could no longer move her arms to cover her ears. She had to listen. It was hellish. They were making love, something Alana had never experienced, and now never would. There might have been an opportunity with Billy, if she hadn't killed him. She wondered what Billy's lips would have felt like on her breasts, touching her erect nipples.

"You're so beautiful." Cliff kissed his way up and down Kayla's chest, much to her delight. "I love everything about you. You're the kindest, smartest person I know. You're nothing like that piece of filth stuck to your shoe. You're perfect."

"Stop talking," Kayla moaned breathlessly. "Kiss me!" His body was rocking faster. She matched his rhythm, pulling him closer.

Alana managed to wipe at her face with two numb hands. She was covered in dirt and dust from Kayla's trip around town. The crud on her face was mixing with her tears, stinging her eyes. She never realized before how much filth people track around, just going about their normal activities. That's all she was now, filth stuck to someone's shoe.


* * *




Kayla yawned in the face of the morning sun. The sunrise flooded her bathroom with bright orange light. She scraped the heel of her shoe against the toilet seat, dislodging Alana from the metal spike. The rigid, dried up dead thing landed in the bowl with a quiet splash. She did her business, then flushed the toilet.

The sound of the flushing toilet woke Cliff. He looked around, noticing Kayla coming out of the bathroom. She was completely naked, but carrying the high heels she wore the night before. "Is something wrong Kayla?"

"Nope, I just had to use the little girl's room." She dropped her shoes to the floor, then crawled back into bed with him. "I'm off today. Call in sick."

"I have a really important meeting today."

"Damn, that's too bad. We could've spent the whole day together." She snuggled closer to him, pressing her body against his. "I don't want you," she locked her lips with his. "To miss," she said, massaging his tongue with her own, "your big meeting."

Cliff fumbled for his phone with one hand, while holding Kayla with the other. He held down the #5 key to activate the speed dial. "Sarah, reschedule my afternoon meeting for tomorrow. I'm not feeling well."

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel better." Kayla laughed, climbing on top of him under the sheets. "We should both take some time off. Maybe we could go somewhere together, like Hawaii or Fiji. You know, some place that has nice beaches."

The End
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10692