Giantess Syndrome by Prophet
Summary:

It happened without warning, it happened without reason, one day under the shadow of night women everywhere began to change, began to GROW!!! The world is now in chaos and despair as the massive tyrants rule the world with an iron fist. Braden George Baum lives in such a world, and with every step he takes comes that much closer to the mystery known as Giantess Syndrome.


I hope you enjoy the story, I'm making this for a friend, shout out to BradenBaum.


please support me on Patreon for early access to My Stories as well as other benefits. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234?fan_landing=true


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 30264 Read: 67396 Published: July 19 2021 Updated: November 26 2023
Story Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

1. Chapter 1: Giantess Syndrome by Prophet

2. Chapter 2: Land of Memories by Prophet

3. Chapter 3: Father & Daughter by Prophet

4. Chapter 4: The Black Whistle by Prophet

5. Chapter 5: Beasts of the Forest! by Prophet

6. Chapter 6: Unheeded warning! by Prophet

7. Chapter 7: Borrada by Prophet

8. Chapter 8: The End! by Prophet

9. Chapter 9 : The Time That Passed. by Prophet

10. Chapter 10: Captured by Prophet

11. Chapter 11: I Will Not Tell! by Prophet

12. Chapter 12: Savior! by Prophet

13. Chapter 13: The Story Of My Life! by Prophet

14. Chapter 14: Three Goddesses by Prophet

15. Chapter 15: I Wont Leave. by Prophet

16. Chapter 16: The Return! by Prophet

17. Chapter 17: The Captured Traitor! by Prophet

18. Chapter 18: leave Our Land! by Prophet

19. Chapter 19: Within the Illusion! by Prophet

20. Chapter 20: Draughtbane! by Prophet

21. Chapter 21: Battles Conclusion! by Prophet

22. Chapter 22: The End Of Conflict! by Prophet

23. Chapter 23: Enter In Stomper Georgia! by Prophet

24. Chapter 24: Goddess Of The Southern Lands! by Prophet

25. Chapter 25: The Voice Inside! by Prophet

Chapter 1: Giantess Syndrome by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Please enjoy!

 I stand in the middle of a grassy field, bones and muscles tired from nonstop walking, wearing nothing but rags covered in dirt. The wind carried a sent that I had smelled many times before, the smell of blood, mixed in with burning smoke and as I looked at the sight before me I understood why. I had seen it many times before, the sight of destroyed wreckage, carts and wagons completely crushed and set aflame and in the middle of all of this destruction lay the disemboweled bodies of men young and old. I would cry, but I no longer had the tears to do so. 

  

My name is Braden George Baum, I'm 22 years old and the world I am living in is a world ruled by women and not just any women but towering giants bigger than whole entire mountains, who's mere footsteps can change the landscape with ease, it was these monoliths that now roam the planet, these giants that rule all men with an iron fist. 

 

 

  

 "These poor bastards."

 

I turn and look and see my traveling companion Lyan Dawson who much like me was a man without a home, a man who wondered place to place, a man on the run. This man was standing over the corpse of a young Hispanic boy who looked no older than ten, eyes shining with regret.

 

 

I walked towards my only friend with both hands in my pockets. "We couldn't have saved them." 

  

"I know." 


"Nothing would've changed."


Lyan clenches both of his fist and grits his teeth in anger as a small speck of rage invades his mind, as he turns to look at me. "I Know!" 


Lyan was 50 years old, way older than me and yet it was times like these I found him to be childish, was he really not use to this by now, every man knew that if they didn't take you, than they killed you their was no in between.  

 

"I'm sorry Braden, its just that..." 

 

"I know, it's horrible, this world that we live in." I say trying my best to sound understanding.

 

Lyan looked to be lost in thought as he asked a single question. "Do you remember?" 

  

I look at Lyan a little confused. "Do I remember what?

  

"How everything was before the war, before everything had changed?" 

  

I say nothing as I look towards the far off mountains to the east, as I feel the soft wind blow through my hair. I close my eyes and think back to a time much more simple. "Of course I do, I remember everything." 

 

It was a time that most men wished they could return to, a time when men and women could walk side by side with one another as equals, when the world was covered in normal sized human cities, and fighting for once's life on a daily bases was unnecessary. It truly was a time that most men would do anything to get back.

  

No one knew how it happened maybe it was some kind of freak Accident, maybe it was a cosmic glitch, heck maybe it was an act of god but one day in the darkness of night women all over the world grew to unimaginable heights being able to lay waist to whole entire cities with ease. No one knew why, no one knew how, but we did know two things, the first was that this phenomenon only effected woman, men where completely unaffected, and the second was that as soon as the growth started, as soon as these women where the size of Titans they changed, their personality's their sense of morality all seemed to disappear. Relationship where broken, families where torn apart, including mine, so yea I remembered the good days, the times filled with hopes and dreams, and these memories didn't give me peace, they made me angry, angry at the future I would never have. 

 

The phenomenon that threw the world into chaos would come to be known as... "Giantess Syndrome." I say these words as I close my eyes and think back to a more simpler time.

  

5 YEARS IN THE PAST 

 

In the year 4011 the city of Arkwell was ingulfed in flames, and chaos ruled over the many people that ran through the streets in panic. It was this year this time late at night that all things began to change. The shadows of giants darkened the many roads as towering giantesses rampaged through the whole city, destroying buildings causing massive earthquakes and devouring all those who dared to stand in their way. 

 

Amongst all the blazing flames and the fearful screams of men everywhere, 17 year old Braden George Baum stood amongst the shattered remains of his house staring up in fear at the woman he loved more than anything. 

  

Braden stepped forward with his body covered in bruises and decorated with blood. "Georgia!" 

 

Braden breathing hard from the smoke attacking his lungs looks up at his girlfriend Georgia Davis, who intern looked down at him as if she was staring at a bug. Braden didn't know it at the time but Georgia stood 501 ft and was still growing  by the minute. To Braden the girl of his dreams looked nothing short of goddess, deep down he wouldn't mind worshiping such a being, but as he stood looking up at his monolith, thoughts of worship where nonexistent in his mind.


 

  

Tears fall from Bradens eyes as his thought became erratic. "Georgia! Please, I lost my mother, father, aunts, and even my own sisters... please don't let me lose you to." 

  

"WHATS WITH THAT TONE HONEY, DONT TELL ME THAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF ME?" Georgia spoke with a booming voice that shook her surroundings with ease, and rattled Bradens ear drums. 

  

Ignoring the pain Braden speaks once more to the woman he loved. "Whatever this is, don't let it take control of you. Fight it!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!" The giant laughs with glee as wind went wild from the force tossing Braden to the floor.  

 

"FIGHT IT? WHY WOULD I FIGHT SOMETHING SO LIBERATING, AND POWERFUL, I CAN TRAMPLE THIS WORLD TO DUST AND RULE IT LIKE A QUEEN, THIS IS THE POWER I POSSESS AND IT IS MINE TO USE AS I SEE FIT." 

 

Georgia upon making her declaration ever so slightly stomps her bare foot against the ground, causing a force so strong that everything in the area was flung away like dust in a raging wind, Braden was no exception, as he is thrown against  a small broken wall, the last reminder of the house he use to live in.

 

"So than will you do it?" Braden looks at Georgia in pain, as Georgia looked at him with confusion from his question. 

  

"Will you kill me like how my mother killed my father?" 

 

Georgia looked down at the the little mite that she had once called her man, that she had once would have done anything for, and smiled wickedly. 

 

"NO. THAT WOULD BE TO EASY." Georgia says with her arms crossed.

  

"YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DESPAIR, WATCH AND SEE HOW THIS WORLD WILL CHANGE, AND IN DOING SO LOSE ALL HOPE." 

  

Braden face turns pale as he listened to his giant girlfriend speak words of the coming future.

 

"DO NOT DARE THINK THAT YOU CAN HAVE DREAMS, DO NOT DARE THINK THAT YOU CAN MOVE ON FROM THIS MOMENT, AND FORGET ABOUT ME, FOR THE MOMENT YOU DO I WILL COME AND SHOW YOU HOW IMPOSSIBLE SUCH A THING REALLY IS." 

 

As Georgia spoke her promise, her growth seemed to speed up, as her naked soles bull dozed and crushed everything in their way, and yet still her gigantic eyes were still locked on the speck she called her boyfriend.

 

"I WILL TAKE AND DESTROY ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, UNTIL YOU REALIZE ONE SIMPLE FACT. YOU... ARE... MINE... 

 

Georgia turns away from Braden as if she was about to walk away. 

 

Braden wanted to roll into a ball and die as his girlfriend spoke such words. "Why are you doing this?" Braden could barely stop the tears from falling as he asked such a question.

 

Georgia turns her massive head until she was staring at the little man and shows a sincere smile that made Braden more terrified than he had ever been before.

  

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BRADEN." 

  

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

Braden felt pissed off as he thought about the past, looking at Lyan he took a long deep breath and taped Lyan left shoulder with his left hand.

 

"Come on old man, we have no time to be thinking about the past, especially not right know." 

  

Lyan hearing Bradens words swallows all the sadness he felt looking at the slain men. "Your right we have to keep moving." 

  

Braden smiles hearing Lyan new found resolve. "Yea we will soon arrive to one of the only places that men can live in piece. We are almost at the hidden city."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 2: Land of Memories by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Please enjoy

 


We had been traveling for almost a year, traveling through this chaos infected world, and we wore our tiredness and exhaustion on our very sleeves. Lyan and I said nothing to each other as we walked down a path covered in jagged stone, I could tell that witnessing the carnage from earlier had wade deeply on his heart, but in truth I decided not to pry. When you live on your own long enough, trying your best to survive, you begin to realize that everyone has their own story, their own weight to carry, and while looking at the man I for 3 years called my friend, I realized that not once did I ever try to help him carry that weight, whats even worse I don't even know all that much about Lyan.


 


"Their was a little boy amongst those dead bodies." Lyan said as he walked in front of me.


 


Thinking back to earlier scene of death I did remember the gruesome remains of children. "Yea." 


 


Lyan stood walking and stands completely still, and confused I do the same. "Braden theirs something that I have to tell you." 


 


Lyan turns his head and looks into my eyes. "Something having to do with my past, before the syndrome." 


 


At the time I couldn't help but think of the coincidence, I wanted to know more about 


Lyan's past and he was willing to tell me, thank god I didn't have to make the first move. But wether or not he was willing to talk about himself wasn't the actual problem, the real problem was that right at this moment we where out in the open, and being out in the open was never a good idea. 


 


I with a calm demeanor grab hold of Lyan's shoulder. "I'll listen to anything you have to say, but not right now, not until we are safe."


 


"See all that death, you know what it mean just like I do, don't you?" I ask once again thinking back to the earlier scene. 


 


I remembered how the blood spilled on the ground was still fresh, I remembered how the raging fire and pitch black smoke still burned with immense power and life, even the bodies showed no sign of decomposition, all these signs made two things quite clear. The first was that, that tragedy didn't happen to long ago, and the second was that a giant was the cause, the patterns of that devastation made it quite obvious. Their was only one thing that me and Lyan weren't sure of, was the giant that had killed so many men still close by and that reason above all others was enough reason for us to hurry to our destination.  


 


"I know your right... But I can't find the strength to move, not until I get this off my chest." 


 


I let out a small sigh, feeling a little defeated. "Fine, let's at least talk and walk ok?" 


 


Lyan let's out a small laugh. "Deal." 


 


We continued our walk in silence and finally after a few minutes of quite, Lyan began to speak. "That boy from earlier, reminded me of my son." 


 


I look at Lyan completely shocked. "You had a son?" 


 


Lyan giggles with joy. "Yea I know hard to believe right, me having a kid?" 


 


"Nooo, I can totally see it." I said lying through my teeth. 


 


"I was a single father raising a 10 year old son, and a 16 year old daughter." 


 


 


 


Hearing that I already had an idea where the story was going. "Don't tell me that..." 


 


Lyan smiled ever so slightly, but I could tell that it was a hollow smile, filled with nothing but sadness. "My son was killed, devoured by his own sister." 


 


"Lyan I'm so sorry." 


 


Lyan eyes looked far off into the distance, lost in thought. "I promise their mother that I would protect them." 


 


Lyan spoke no more words to me as we continued our journey. I didn't really know what to say, I wasn't good with words. But as I was getting ready to speak, my eyes fell on something that completely halted my words.


 


I stop walking and gaze towards the distance. "Lyan look." I say grabbing Lyan's attention who finally broke away from his past and noticed the same sight I had. 


 


I smile as tears fall from my eyes. "We finally made it, the field of the tall grass, the land of green, and we where that much closer to the hidden city." 


 


Giantess Syndrome was a well known affliction that had turned woman all over the world into gigantic monsters, but the truth was that this strange phenomena hadn't just affected woman, no the very world was altered, animals and plants grew out of control creating brand new environments all around the world, which of course explained the very sight I was looking at.


 


The land of green was a vast area filled with trees that reached so high that they pierced the clouds, grass so large that a single strand towered over a human body with ease, to a regular man this area of enormity was so vast that exploring its depths would take days if you didn't know where you were going. Deep within this land, stood one of the last safe havens of man. The hidden city of Endsby. 


 


I looked at this marvelous sight with pride, after traveling for so long both Lyan and I had finally come that much closer to a new life. I put my left hand on Lyan's right shoulder. "We finally made it." 


 


"Yea." Lyan says, his eyes never leaving the large field that stood before him. 


 


"Both Lyan and I completely stand still as we both are filled with feeling that we hadn't experienced in a long long time. In this moment of supposed happiness I felt it right under my feet. Small and sudden vibrations that got stronger and stronger the more time had passed. 


 


My face turned pale and looking over at Lyan I could see that he was just as scared as I, for we both knew what these vibrations meant all to well. It was the worst possible situation, a giantess was coming and she was coming fast. 


 


Lyan and I quickly turn our heads and look off to the far distance miles and miles away. Standing in the middle of the horizon we saw her staring directly at us from afar. A woman who stood 600ft tall. The woman in question was a beauty with long curly brown hair who wore a loincloth and bra made up of animal skin, these small pieces of clothing left little to the imagination, for even at a distance I could tell that the giantess had a tone athletic body and perfect white skin. Honestly I would have loved to stay here and continue admiring this gigantic monolith but their was just one problem. The giant monster was looking right at us. I could only whisper one thing... "Run." 


 


I turn around ready to run straight into the tall grass, for it was the only way that me and Lyan where going to make it out of this. When it came to giantess attacks, survival was super rare, and believe it or not, their size was not the biggest reason. Don't get me wrong, it helped for sure, but these beings where so huge that if men where careful we would be able to hide from them super easily. No, what made a giantess super threatening was their senses. 5 years ago, the syndrome that increased the height of every woman on the planet didn't just stop there, their five sense where also increased to compensate for the ever decreasing world around them. A giantess could see, hear, and smell better than an ordinary person. Their sense of smell was so good that they could track prey miles and miles away, they could hear the quietest of sounds from afar, and their sight was so strong that they could process speeds to fast for an ordinary person, and rumor has it that they could even see in the dark. When it came to such abilities a mans survival was dropped to 3 from 5% out of 100 and that was if we were lucky, and honestly the situation we were in at the moment wasn't a lucky one.


 


Thinking such things I soon realize as I was running through the tall grass, Lyan wasn't by my side. I stop my advance through the massive jungle and look behind me to see Lyan standing right were he was before looking at the giantess with his mouth hung open and sweet running down his forehead. 


 


"What are you doing!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I rush towards Lyan in a panic.


 


As I got closer I see Lyan making a face of terror and shock, which was super strange to me, I mean this wasn't the first time he had seen a giantess, we had seen so many during our travels, so why was he making such a face.


 


"It can't be..." Lyan whispered under his breath, his eyes never leaving the giantess. 


 


"Lyan what's wrong man, you have to snap out of it please." 


 


Tears fall from Lyan's eyes as he begins to shake. "It's her."


 


Completely confused I look at Lyan like he had lost his mind. "It's who!?" I yell.


 


Lyan finally looks at me with eyes lost in horror. "I-it's m-my d...da...dau..." 


 


I listened as Lyan struggled to find the words to say. I forcibly grab Lyan's shoulder. "Its what!?" I yell with inpatients.


 


"It's my daughter Brittany Dawson."


 


 


 


 


 

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 3: Father & Daughter by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

 


We stood before gigantic tall grass that easily dwarfed us in size. We stood completely still paralyzed by disbelief and fear as we both looked up at a giantess that completely dominated the far off view. Seeing such things for any man was a horror like no other, but I knew as I glanced at Lyan that for him it was a thousand times worse, because the giantess that he was looking at was his own daughter Brittany Dawson, the daughter that he lost, the daughter that had killed his own son, this very same giant was now looking at us from afar, well I say us but really the only person that this giantess had eyes on was Lyan himself, and looking at the man who was her father all she could do was smile menacingly. 


 


To me that horrid smile said it all, it made it perfectly clear that this giant who's name was Brittany, she did not see see her father, the look in her eyes was the look a person would give an amusing insect that they had decided not to crush for a moment. We need to run and hide and we needed to do it fast. 


 


I grab hold of Lyan's shoulder and pull him back towards the tall grass as I watched the giantess take two giant steps forward. "Lyan we have to run!" 


 


Lyan's eyes began to tear up as his eyes never left his daughter. "I,I can't." 


 


"Lyan you know just as I do that, that thing is not your daughter anymore." I pleaded knowing how cruel my words sounded. 


 


My mind started to drift back to my own family as I pleaded with such desperate words. "You are not her family, not anymore, so please run, run and stay alive with me!" 


 


For a moment Lyan's eyes shined with determination as his eyes locked on to mine. 


 


"YOU HAVE FOUND SUCH AN ARROGANT PERSON DADDY." 


 


I quickly turn around as I hear a voice that echoed through the land like thunder, that shook the very ground beneath our feet. I was always amazed to see the power that these monsters demonstrated so casually. 


 


I could feel a chill run up my spine as the giantess focused her attention on me. Her eyes holding no affection for me who she deemed an inferior. 


 


"DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT I WILL LET YOU ESCAPE LITTLE ONE? NO YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY, ESPECIALLY TOU DADDY." Brittany said as her eyes returned to her father, eyes that grew soft as if she really did care for Lyan. 


 


Me and Lyan began to back up slowly as the Brittany continued Her advance. "I HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOU DADDY, AND I WILL NOT LET YOU GO." Brittany's smile grew wider and more sadistic. "I WONT HURT YOU, NO INSTEAD I WILL BRING YOU BACK WITH ME, AND WE CAN BE A FAMILY AGIAN." 


 


To me she almost looked like a child pleading to her parent but in the end I knew better than to trust such words. I slowly dig in the left pocket of my pants, and pull out the very tool that may be able to help us out of this situation. In side my left hand I held a Helios grenade. 


 


Over the long years of living in this horrible world, mankind wasn't totally helpless. Don't get me wrong, we were brought low as a species most definitely, but even we found ways to survive. The Helios Grenade that I held in my hand was one of those ways.  


 


As I said before when it came to the eye sight of a woman, men all over the world stood no chance. I know that I already talked about it but in truth the little explanation I gave barely even scratched the surface of a woman's visual powers. A woman's vision is so amazing that male scientists concluded that they could probably see colors that didn't even exist on the color spectrum, that they could see small organisms with ease, such abilities where amazing but at the same time where risky.


 


The Helios Grenade was designed to temporally blind the eye sight of any woman allowing for a man such as myself to quickly hide from our so called betters. The light of a Helios Grenade has the power to reach the brightness of the sun itself. When it came to such a weapon a few problems presented itself. One this weapon didn't last long, it only lasted a few seconds, two it effected enemies and allies alike therefor one had to be careful to make sure that ones eyes where closed before using it, and three woman who where blinded by this weapon weren't blinded for long, they lost their eyesight for only a few minutes, their regeneration was just to strong.


 


With so many risks, I was very hesitant to use such a weapon, but I knew that we had no choice. I nudge Lyan's arm ever so slightly getting his attention. I saw the sight of Recognition in his eyes and with a slight nod I knew he understood the plan. 


 


Sweat dripped from my brow as time itself began to move so much slower, this was it the moment that would decide if I lived or died, with that thought in mind I with my left thumb press a big red button which in turn activated the grenade. 


 


"Now!" I yell as I close my eyes and through the grenade like a baseball. 


 


I with my eyes closed turn around and run blindly into the land of green. I hoped that Lyan was doing the same thing, because even if this worked we where still in danger. The light of the Helios Grenade would not last long, we had probably only 10 to 15 seconds at the most that made running to a safe area impossible, we didn't have enough time, the only thing we could do was find someplace to hide.


 


I slowly open my eyes and look around my surroundings, I smiled with joy as I saw Lyan right beside me. I couldn't help but thank god, which I hadn't done in a long time. My smile soon disappeared as the area quaked with a horrid scream accompanied by a raging wind. 


 


"DDDDAAAADDDDDDDYYYY!!!!!!!!!!?" 


 


The sound of the giantess scream was strong enough to make both me and Lyan stop in our tracks and clutch our ears in pain. The grenade had obviously worked and Brittany was pissed.


 


I turn towards Lyan, "Hide." I said as quietly as I could.


 


It was a good thing we where in a environment of super tall grass and humongous trees, their were places to hide everywhere so we may have a chance to live.


 


Lyan and I run in opposite directions as we run in search of a hiding spot. I hid within the tall grass lying under a brown human sized autumn leaf that like a blanket covered my whole body. I couldn't see Lyan within the tall grass but I had hoped that he was safe.


 


I do my best to steady my breathing as the sound of massive footsteps come ever closer, had she already recovered it Hadn't even been a minute yet. I say no words, I move not an inch as the ground rumbled harder with every passing second.  


 


"ILL FIND YOU DADDY, ILL FIND YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND!" Brittany yelled damaging my ears even further.


 


As more and more time passed I could swear that I couldn't feel the ground shake nor could I hear the crushing of the green grass or the rustling of trees or the giant bushes. Brittany definitely was still close by but the question was how close. As I thought these things I could feel a slight tug on my right leg. 


 


"Oh crap!" I yelled as I was pulled backwards by my foot. 


 


Before I could understand what had happened I found myself high up off the ground hanging upside staring into a eye that surpassed me in size. I shook with fear as Brittany held me up in front of her face, with my right leg wedged in between her thumb and finger.


 


"DID YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD HIDE?" Brittany asked with a victorious smile, bringing me ever closer to her mouth. 


 


I wanted to say that, that was exactly what I thought but the more I Tried to speak the more the fear running throughout my whole body made it impossible.


 


"YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HIDE YOUR BODY, BUT YOU CANT HIDE YOUR SCENT. I CAN EASILY DISTINGUISH  THE SMELL OF SWEAT FROM TREES AND GRASS. Brittany said pointing to her noise. 


 


For the first time I regretted not keeping up with my hygiene as the world was ending it didn't seem so important.


 


"OK DADDY, ILL GIVE YOU A CHOICE." Brittany yelled into the open woods. "COME OUT NOW OR THIS LITTLE MAN WILL EXPERIENCE THE SAME FATE AS MY LITTLE BROTHER." 


 


It wouldn't work, I knew I was a dead man, the moment I was captured made that quite clear. Lyan wouldn't give himself up, not for me, and as time passed my opinion seemed to be correct.


 


Brittany began to lose patience as her father was no where to be seen. Brittany looks at me with clinched teeth and eyes filled with a raging fire. "FINE! THIS LITTLE MAGGOT WILL MEET HIS END TODAY!" 


 


For some reason my heart was at peace as I felt the giantess raise me towards her mouth, this world was just to cruel and finally I no longer needed to be apart of it. My only regret was that I didn't get to look upon the faces of all those I called friends and family. I would never say goodbye. 


 


"Stop!!!" The sound of a loud voice penetrates the hidden depths of the forest, it was a voice all to familiar. 


 


I hoped that I was dreaming, maybe just maybe I had hit my head against a rock and I was just suffering from a hallucination. Their was no way I was seeing Lyan walking towards the naked gigantic toes of his giant daughter with a calm peaceful expression on his face. I wanted to scream, I wanted to call him an idiot, a fool and so much more, but before I could get a word out my very thoughts where overshadowed by the sound of giggling.


 


Looking at Brittany's face I saw a woman who was pleased. 


 


"I KNEW YOU WOULD COME DADDY." Brittany said looking down at her father who stood before her bare feet, toes easily towering over him. 


 


Lyan looks at his daughter with love quite evident in his eyes. Lyan closes his eyes and let's out a long sigh. "I have come baby girl, I have come to finish this, once and for all."


 


Hearing these words I could only say one thing. 


 


"Oh crap..."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 4: The Black Whistle by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

 


 Brittany held me within her grasp, in this day and age being held in the hands of giantess was a immediate death sentence and yet the giantess in question wasn't paying any attention to me, no instead her eyes where focused only on one person, her father who was walking towards her giant toes. 


 


"Let him go Brittany!" Lyan yelled like a man with no fear as he stared up at his oversized daughter.


 


Brittany turns and looks at me, who was struggling in her hand. Her eyes held no interest as they fell on me, it was as if all the emotion had drained form her very soul. 


 


"FINE DADDY I WONT HURT YOUR LITTLE FRIEND." Brittany says dropping me down on the ground which let me just say, rude.


 


Brittany bends down on all fours, bringing her face super close to her father. "BUT YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME, NOT TO RUN AWAY. BE APART OF MY FAMILY AND SERVE ME FOREVER." Brittany spoke with a gentle smile on her face as she looked at her smile. 


 


I was worried not because I was close to knocking on deaths door, but because just by looking at Lyan's face I could tell that he was actually considering this monsters proposal. He couldn't be serious could he? 


 


Lyan with defeated eyes looks up at his daughter. "I'll go with you, as long as I have your promise you won't hurt Braden." 


 


Brittany doesn't say a word as she lowers her hand towards the ground, her Palm face up so that her father could climb on. 


 


Lyan stood still for a moment looking at gigantic fingers that completely eclipsed him in size. I watched as Lyan with shaking feet began to move towards his daughters hand. "Stop!" I yelled from afar, and before I knew anything all eyes where on me. 


 


Anger flooded my very being as I looked at the man who for so long I called my friend."Their where times when you could be an idiot but this, this is to much!" 


 


I walk towards Lyan totally ignoring the 600ft giantess right next to him. "That is not your daughter any more, it is nothing but a shell of the girl you once knew! Whatever promise she makes to you and no matter how sweet her words may be you can't trust them!" Lyan looked at me, not wanting to believe the truth.


 


"YOU LITTLE DUST MITE! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" The force of Brittany's yell is almost enough to throw me to the ground and burst my ear drums. 


 


Fear re-enters my body as Brittany who's attention was solely on me, stands to her full height casting me, Lyan and the whole Fields of grass in her massive shadow.


 


"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK WITH SUCH IMPORTANCE, AND CLAIM TO KNOW ME! I WILL CRUSH YOU!" Brittany lifts her foot above me, pieces of dirt and Rock stuck to her foot flesh fall all around me. I look up at my ever imposing doom and let me just tell you, my life didn't flash before my eyes No all I saw was a skin colored sky falling towards me. 


 


"Stop!" Lyan yells as he runs in between me and his daughters giant foot. 


 


Brittany upon seeing her father stops her foot, hovering it in mid air. 


 


Lyan holds up his arms in a protective motion as he stares up at Brittany. "You promised me you wouldn't hurt him!" 


 


Brittany while glaring at me from above lowers her foot to the ground causing a small tremor. "CALM YOURSELF DADDY, WHERE YOU NOT THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME TO KEEP MY PROMISES." Brittany's eyes grow soft as they fell on her father.


 


Brittany Returns her gaze back to me. "LITTLE MAN, BECAUSE OF MY FATHER I HAVE DECIDED TO SPARE YOUR LIFE, BUT I WARN YOU TO GO NO FURTHER AGAINST ME." Her voice was still and yet hard like stone as she ushered in her warning. "AM I CLEAR?" 


 


I said nothing as I tried to think about a way out of this situation. 


 


"BOOM!" Brittany slams her fist against the ground creating a small crater on the ground. I fall on my ass as I look up at a giantess that hovered right over me. Brittany brings her face a few feet away from me, she was so close that I could feel her breath wash over me. "AM I CLEAR." Brittany repeats. 


 


"Y-yes your clear." I reply knowing that this giant would not be so patient to repeat her question a third time.


 


Brittany says nothing as she turns towards her father and with her right hand gently lifts him up, holding him tightly and yet gently between her thumb and index finger. "LETS GO DADDY." Brittany speaks with joy as she brings her father up towards her face. 


 


Lyan looking defeated looks down at me. "Yes let go." 


 


Any rational person would've quit, they would have thanked their lucky stars that they could live to see another day, yea I wasn't a rational person. "Hey Ms. Giantess you didn't let me finish!" I yell comedically. 


 


Hearing my playful tone Brittany looks at me, her eyes as sharp as daggers.


 


"I was going to say that your clearly insane, sorry if you misunderstood." I step forward digging my right hand through my right pants pocket. "Brittany was it? Yea sorry Brittany but I'm not going to let you take him away." My yell is filled with conviction and a little bit of fear as I hold up my right hand which was currently holding a small black whistle. 


 


I could see Lyan's eyes open in shock as his eyes fell on the whistle in my grasp. "Braden you fool, you can't be serious!"


 


I sweat profusely, for I understood why Lyan was so afraid, for what I held in my hands was a powerful weapon that I didn't want to use. "Oh I'm serious, it's time Lyan! It's time for the Stygian Whistle!"

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 5: Beasts of the Forest! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy

 


What I was about to do held dangers beyond reckoning but as I held the black whistle up to my lips I realized that I had no choice. I looked up at Lyan who was in the grasp of his own daughter who stood 600ft tall. What was I to do, Lyan was way out of my reach, held between a giants thumb and index finger as if it where a fleshy prison. Yes this is something that had to be done, I did not hesitate as I felt the cold touch of the black whistle against my lips. Lyan and Brittany looked at me both with shocking eyes as they witnessed me put the back whistle in my mouth and blow. 


 


It was a sound that was unpleasant to the ears. It almost sounded like the screeching  of a Banshee I had heard about in old legends. Just blowing the Stygian whistle made my skin crawl, but the truth is, blowing the whistle is nothing compared to what was about to happen. 


 


"Braden! What have you done!" Lyan asked from above, grasping the giant finger of his daughter.  


 


Braden was right I was being idiotic. The Stygian whistle was a weapon created by men to be a last resort and as the ground rumbled beneath my feet the other name of the Stygian whistle came to mind. "The beast Caller." 


 


The Echos of a mighty roar shakes the very ground, rustling the very leafs of mighty trees and the tall grass that towered over me. The vibrations kept getting stronger and stronger which was evident something was coming fast. 


 


Brittany while holding Lyan close to her massive chest looks down at me. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU TINY FOOL!?" 


 


"Don't ask me." I say crouching down. 


 


The truth is I wasn't actually lying, this whole plan of mine could barely be called a plan at all. As I looked into the deep forest that shook with movement, their was only one thing that I was sure of... "It's a stampede." 


 


They came filled with a wild maddening rage, a group of animals all running towards our direction. Even back before the apocalypse, stampedes where dangerous but now dangerous could barely describe the scene that I was looking at right at this very moment, because right before my eyes was a stampede filled with gigantic beasts who's height I could not even begin to match. "Oh shit!"


 


I had already explained that Gts syndrome had effected more than just the women of the world. Environments such as forest, oceans, and even deserts where changed beyond recognition and the animals that lived in those environments where no exception, just like women animals grew larger and many became more viciously and wild. In accordance with this transformation the society of men created 4 categories to classify these powerful beasts. The higher the category the taller the beast. 


 


. Level 1 Height: 16-30 ft tall 


. Level 2 Height: 31-50 ft tall 


. Level 3 Height: 51-100 ft tall 


. Level 4 Height: 101-500 ft tall 


 


Looking into the stampede I saw a dozen level one monsters and only a few level twos which meant that I had a chance of surviving. I ran and hid behind one of the tall trees that stood in the forest. I watched as a myriad of animals ignored me and ran towards Brittany, each snarled with a predatory like hunger showing their teeth. Compared to Brittany these beast couldn't compare, for all of them didn't even come up to her knees, heck they barely surpassed her toes. 


 


The whole forest was filled with Brittany's overpowered screams that made me cover my ears in pain. The animals of the forest clung to Brittany's body, climbing her body as their teeth sunk into her flesh. As small as they where, they where still a good distraction. Wasting no time Brittany brushes the beasts off of her body as if they where crumbs of food stuck to her cloths and while doing so, accidentally drops her father Lyan. Lyan didn't drop directly onto the ground, thank god, instead Lyan tumbled down his giant daughters body and with extra luck he fell on one of the strands of grass that had cushioned his fall.


 


Brittany with both of her hands free continues to struggle against the savage beast that covered her body. "GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE PESTS!" Brittany yells in anger as she crushed the giant animals under foot, and rips them to shred with her bare hands, all and all it looked like a epic monster smack down. But despite how entertained I was I knew that me and Lyan, well mostly me, was still in danger for mainly two reasons. The first and the most hypothetical, was that even if these monsters where actually able to take down Brittany who easily towered over all of them with ease, and trust me when I say that is a big if, they would immediately come after me and Lyan, and trust me when I say us guys wouldn't stand a chance against such unstoppable might. The second and most reasonable reason was because I could tell from afar that Brittany, even though super pissed off still wasn't using her full strength, in fact the beast that attacked her without the slightest bit of fear seemed to be nothing but a annoyance. As powerful as these animals where they where still only level 1 and 2, they couldn't hope to stand against a giantess.


 


We needed to leave quick, this battle would t last forever, and I for one didn't want to be in the area when it finally ended. "Lyan move your ass!" I yelled as my gaze fell on Lyan who was lying on the ground in a daze from the long fall. I didn't move from my hiding spot as I watched Lyan use all of his strength to stand in his two feet. Looking a little wobbly Lyan quickly jogged over to me barley able to stand up straight. I quickly wrap Lyan's right arm around my shoulders to hell support his weight, and even though I couldn't sprint to safety with my best friend, I could at least walk fast... I know, I know just walking fast to escape a 600 ft woman wasn't going to cut it, but I'm afraid I was out of option.


 


"NO!" Brittany yelled from behind as I refused to look back. Stumbling down the tall grass that blocked our way, I noticed how the ground turned super dark with every passing second, as if something big was coming right towards us. I turn my head and look up towards the blue sky and instead of seeing an azure sky Filled with majestic beautiful white fluffy clouds all I saw was a furry ceiling that continued to fall to the ground. I quickly tackle Lyan to the ground... "Get down!" 


 


"Boom!" 


 


The ground rumbles uncontrollably as the massive body of animal flesh makes contact with the earth. I turn around in disbelief and witness The mega sized giant bitch grabbing hold of the animals that where attacking her. Her eyes completely swallowed in rage, makes contact with me and Lyan as we tried to escape. My own eyes open in fear as I realized what exactly Brittany was doing. 


 


"Oh my god she's throwing the animals right at us!" I yell as I quickly stand up to run away. 


 


"YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY!" Brittany yells as she with a small beast in hand brings her whole entire arm back and with great force chucks the animal hundreds of feet into the air. 


 


It was almost like we where running through a meteor shower, but instead of space rocks, we had gigantic animals. Still deadly, but super strange. While running I once again look back at Lyan's daughter. "I thought she wanted you alive!" I yelled back at Lyan who was following from behind. "Me too!" Lyan replied. 


 


"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" 


 


A huge scream once again covers the whole forest as a dozen earthquakes shake the ground uncontrollably, causing me and Lyan to stumble and fall, which I was tired of doing today. "Braden I think we have a problem." Hearing Lyan's words I turn and look at him. While holding my gaze Lyan raises his hand and points to the far distance. Following Lyan's gaze, I could feel the color drain from my face. With every passing second the ground continued to shake harder and harder and at this very moment I understood why. Brittany was running straight at us, with over a dozen giant animals chasing her from behind. She no longer cared about the wild beast that had assaulted her, all she wanted was us. 


 


"We really can't catch a break today."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 6: Unheeded warning! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

Have you ever had to run for your life from a stampede of wild animals, led by a massive giant woman who turned out to be your best friend's daughter, no, well lucky you because that situation was what I found myself in at this very moment.


With Lyan by my side we both made our way through the tall grass as giant animals fell from the sky, blocking our path. The ground beneath our feet shook with powerful vibrations that almost knocked both of us off our feet and with every passing second Lyan's daughter Brittany got closer and closer, her feet slamming against the ground, creating deep feet shaped craters.


"We're not going to be able to get away!" Lyan yells from my side. 


While running I turn and look behind me only to see Brittany a few feet away from us. I hated to say it but Lyan was right we weren't going to get away, for their was no way for a man to outrun a giantess.


"I HAVE YOU NOW!" Brittany yells with Victorious glee, as she raises her right foot and with unimaginable force stomps her foot against the ground. 


"BOOM!" 


The energy of a massive shockwave spreads throughout the whole area, tussling the wind and uplifting the ground, forming wide and deep openings in the ground that could swallow a man whole. 


""Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"" Both me and Lyan yell as we are thrown to the ground by an unseen force. 


While lying on the ground my body was covered in dirt and small cuts where etched onto my skin. Lyan unconscious, lied beside me his head bleeding from a deep scar. The way ahead was blocked by a deep crevice, preventing us from moving ahead. We where out of options and in the end I found myself asking myself, "What are we going to do?" 


I could feel the ground tremble as Brittany walks towards my battered body. Her eyes unkind, her lips curved into a cocky smile. She stood alone, towering over me. The wild beasts that had once attacked her where now either dead or where blown away from her foot falls, now she was all that was left.


Brittany looked down at me with her hands on her hips. "YOU LITTLE PEST DID YOU REAALY THINK THAT YOU COULD ESCAPE." 


I struggle to stand on my feet as I refused to lie on my belly like a slain animal. 


"YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MY WARNING LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BUG..."


"And what? Let you take Lyan away!" I yell griping my left arm which aced with pain. 


I grit my teeth as I looked up at the over grown bitch standing over me. "Don't think that I don't know what you women do to us men, in your nightmarish cities." 


I walk forward as I thought about all the stories that I heard. "We are nothing but toys to you monsters, your slaves, entertainment, heck even a snack on a rainy day! You want Lyan to be apart of your family? Ha! Don't make me laugh!" 


Brittany shook with rage as she listened to my words. "YOU DARE TO..." 


"Dare to what? Speak to you as an equal!?  Your damn right I do." I interrupt with a smile. 


All was quite as both Brittany and I stared at each other, both to stubborn to look away. It was then in this moment of silence that I heard the sound of small chuckling that soon grew into all out laughter.


With her hands on her knees Brittany laughed uncontrollably as if I had told the worlds best joke, she was laughing so hard in fact that her eyes began to tear up from joy. I stood in front of her mighty toes completely baffled, wondering if I had said something funny. 


"YOU KNOW..." Brittany says through the small pieces of laughter that refused to be contained. 


"YOU MEN NEVER CHANGE." 


Brittany before I could react moves her right foot towards my location, like an unstoppable force Brittany's giant toes slam right into my chest, against my body her toes felt like the hardest rock and smelled like she hadn't washed them in years, which I was seriously not doubting. 


I slam into the ground as my chest throbs with pain. I gasp for air as All the air had been knocked out of my lungs. While regaining my breath and my sense of calm I noticed how a darkening shadow loomed over my whole entire body. 


Looking up I could see a skin colored sky covered in dirt, I could see the wiggling of toes bigger than whole entire boulders, I could see the pattern and crevices of Brittany's mighty foot hover over me. I was looking at my death, and yet my life did not flash before my eyes, so I guessed that a giantesses foot would be my last sight while alive.


"WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR PLACE IS UNDER OUR FOOT, YOU ALL ARE SPECKS OF DUST UNDERNEATH OUR FINGERNAILS AND THIS PLANET IS UNDER OUR CONTROL."


I said no words as I listened to a giantess belittle my very existence.


"YOU ARE NOTHING, AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING, THE MOMENT YOU FORGET THAT..." 


"BOOM!" Brittany once agian slams her gigantic foot against the ground, a few inches away from my body. The force was enough to send me flying a few feet through the air. I tumble through the tall grass, my body out of strength.


"THE MOMENT YOU FORGET IS THE MOMENT YOU GET CRUSHED." Brittany continues.


With my face against the ground one question piped into my mind. "Is she going to kill me?" 


 Brittany bends down and reaches out her hand, gripping me between her fingers ever gently and yet tightly. Bringing me up to her face she smirks as if she had found something amusing. 


"YOU DID NOT HEED MY WARNING, THEREFORE YOU WILL COME WITH ME, AND BE WHAT YOU WOULD CALL MY SLAVE, AND IF YOUR A GOOD LITTLE SLAVE THAN MAYBE ILL ALLOW YOU TO BE MY TOY." Brittany said as if the very thought was an honor.


My heart raced as I began to realize that all my years of survival, years of avoiding danger, all those years where all for not, my life really was over.


"Stop!" 


I open my eyes wide upon hearing a voice echo from afar. From within the air I look down and see Lyan standing tall on his feet, blood trickling down his forehead. His legs where shaking, his breath was erratic, he shouldn't have been on his feet and yet what truly drew my attention was what Lyan held in his right hand, a small metallic ball no bigger than a tennis ball.


Lyan holds the metallic ball high in the air. "Let him go Brittany, let him go or else!" 


"OR ELSE WHAT DADDY, WHAT WILL YOU DO, WHAT CAN YOU DO, LITTLE MAN!" Brittany yells, anger ever evident in her tones.  


"I can't do much, and I know that I am certainly not your physical match, but their is still one thing that I can do... I can detonate this!" Lyan yells.


"Lyan No!" I yell as I releazed exactly what Lyan was holding. 


Brittany looks over at me dangling right in front of her face, she obviously did not know what lyan was caring in his hand.


I wore a worried look in my face as a feeling of dread enveloped my body. "Lyan if you use that weapon you will..." 


"Braden I know." Lyan says with a sullen smile. 


"If I use this weapon I will die."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 7: Borrada by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!


I dangled in the air, both of my arms where held in between two mighty finger belonging to a giant 600ft tall. Being in this situation is the nightmare for any man that walks the world and yet I could care less about the giantess who held me in her grasp. What truly frightened me was that Lyan at this very moment was holding the borrada. 


The Borroda was one of the earliest designs created by mankind to combat the giant Menace, even earlier than the Stygian whistle. The design looked pretty simple, it was a ball the size of a baseball, a ball wrapped in highly dense steel and Weighed a ton.


"Lyan stop! You know as well as I that, that   Weapon was never supposed to be used!" I yell with all my might, I could feel my voice cracking from the strain. 


Lyan looked at me with unquestionably resolve and that only made me worry even more. You see the Borroda was much like the Stygian whistle, as it is a one time use weapon, but unlike the whistle it was labeled a failure. The power of that miniature bomb was so great that it could actually harm a giantess but their was a cost. The cost of course was the death of everyone in close proximity to the explosion, including the one who released such destruction. Back in the early days of the virus when women where slaughtering us men and capturing us left and right, scientists at the time found out that the energy inside a Borroda was too volatile to be controlled, and the energy like a rotten child would lash out at anything  that came to close. So I knew that this would not end well. 


Brittany held no fear in her eyes and with little to no care releases me from her grasp. I fell 600 feet and tumbled down her body. I would be lying to you all if I said I didn't feel her lushes Giant breast bump into my body, if I didn't feel her smooth abed belly rub against my back, now if your thinking that I'm a perv we'll grow up, I'm a man and this is the apocalypse. Honestly the only thing that didn't really feel good was her diamond hard knees that rammed into my head. I fell hard onto the ground and surprisingly Brittany's body broke me fall. I had no time to rest though, for I soon noticed that my surroundings grew dark, and looking up I say a gigantic foot covered in dirt and filled with grim hovering over me like a ceiling of death. I quickly get on my feet and with as much power as my weak legs could muster I jump as far as I possibly could.


"BOOM!!!" 


I could feel the ground cave in as a huge shock wave Shakes the very world and without mercy Throws me on to the ground. I slowly look up and see a skin colored wall that rested right in front of me. I could tell from the look and smell that what i was looking at was a overly massive foot.


Brittany didn't even look at me as she took mighty strides towards her father, her father who continued to stand his ground without giving an inch. 


"DO YOU THINK THAT LITTLE THING CAN STOP ME?" Brittany asked towering over her dad.


Lyan stared up at his daughter a smirks. "It won't kill you, but it will slow you down."  


"Bang!" 


My eyes open in shock and fear as I see Brittany's monolithic toes ram into Lyan like a speeding car. Lyan's chest seemed to cave in as massive amounts of toe flesh made contact, sending him flying like a rag doll. Lyan hit the ground hard enough that I wouldn't have been surprised if he had broke bone and for a brief moment, my thoughts of fear and escape disappeared. 


"What are you doing! That's your father!" I yell with fury as I look up at our tormentor. 


"YOU STAY QUITE AND WAIT!" 


Brittany swipe's her hand in my direction with great blinding speed creates a shock wave that blows me away like a leaf in a raging storm.  


"ILL BE DEALING WITH YOU LATER!" 


Brittany turns and faces her father who was still on the ground breathing hard as blood streamed down his mouth and yet within his right hand still rested the Borroda.


"SUBMIT DADDY OR ELSE THIS WILL GET A LOT MORE PAINFUL." Brittany says with a cold voice that made it quite clear that she wasn't kidding. 


"Sorry baby girl but I'm afraid that's no longer a option."


Brittany bends down over her father and with little to no thought brings up her mighty hand and hits Lyan with a great amount of force, a force that sends Lyan flying into a far of tree like a bullet. Lyan rolled around in the ground in pain as an ear shattering scream filled the air. It only took me a moment to realize that Lyan's left arm was broken.


"WHY! WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SO DIFFICULT, WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ME?"


Brittany almost sounded desperate as she spoke to her father. Lyan struggled to stand as his arm swung back and forth broken and limp. 


"Because if I don't you are going to kill Braden." 


"CAN YOU BLAME ME? THAT INSUFFERABLE MAN HAS DONE NOTHING BUT STAND IN MY WAY." Brittany says glaring back at me with distain. 


"He's my friend!" 


"HES NOTHING!" Brittany yells, her voice causing the wind to blow with great power. 


Brittany takes hold of Lyan and stands up to her full height. She looked at her father with eyes that did not belong to a daughter looking at her beloved father, but of a woman looking at an enemy that she would not hesitate to kill.


"WOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS MAN OVER ME, YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?" Brittany asks. 


Lyan says nothing as he looks into the eyes of his gigantic daughter. "Yea, yea I would." 


Brittany closes both of her eyes as if she was on the verge of tears. "I SEE... WELL THAN YOU HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICE." 


"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Lyan yells out as Brittany's hand began to tighten around Lyan's body. 


With every passing moment Lyan's screams grew louder and louder. Lyan was nothing but a tiny speck compared to his daughter therefor I knew that if she wanted, she could turn Lyan into nothing but liquid blood, and yet Lyan was still intact, that told me one thing. Brittany was killing her father slowly, very slowly. 


"A-are, You going to... Kill me like you... killed my s-son?" 


Brittany's face seemed to lose some of its intensity as she looked at her father. 


"I KILLED MY LITTLE BROTHER BECAUSE HE WAS WEAK, BUT DON'T WORRY FATHER YOUR DEATH WILL NOT BE LIKE HIS." 


I let out a little breath of relief as I heard that. 


"YOUR DEATH WILL NOT BE AS QUICK." 


God dammit!

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 8: The End! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!


I clutched my ribs in pain as I looked at Brittany holding her father right before her face. She stood tall and quite honestly I could barely see Lyan as he dangled in the air from above. Brittany was to huge and to close for me to see her face clearly and yet I could still tell that whatever look Brittany was making towards her father wasn't a look of compassion or love. 


"I WONT KILL YOU, AFTER ALL YOU ARE STILL MY FATHER... ILL TAKE YOU BACK WITH ME AND YOU WILL FUFILL THE ROLL OF EVERY MAN THAT LIVES IN OUR SOCIETY. YOU WILL BE MY PERSONAL SLAVE." Brittany says as she opens her mouth wide and licks Lyan with her massive tongue that could easily cover him like a wet blanket.


I backed away ever so slowly. My mind was going a thousand miles per hour as I tried to come up with a way to save Lyan and escape and yet my mind came up completely blank. I couldn't escape from a woman who was 600ft tall, nor could I fight back against someone so massive. 


"WHATS WRONG LITTLE MAN, THINKING ABOUT RUNNING AWAY."


My concentration was broken as an overwhelming shadow enveloped my surrounding. Brittany with Lyan in hand hovered over me wearing a smile on her face. 


Brittany brings Lyan ever closer to me, never letting Lyan out of her grasp. 


"DO YOU WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOU LITTLE FRIEND?" Brittany asked with little to no sympathy. 


I could see his face as he hovered in air before me. He who wasn't afraid and who smiled at me with eyes filled with acceptance. I needed no words as I looked at my old friend. I knew what I had to do. Lyan held the Borroda in his hands, therefor their was only one thing left to do. I had to quickly leave the area. 


I no longer hesitated as I turned and sprinted into the tall grass. I didn't look back, I just couldn't. 


The ground began to rumble as pure and joyful laughter echoed all around me.


"LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT HIM NOW DADDY! SEE HOW HE RUNS ABANDONING THE ONE WHO HE CALLS HIS FRIEND!" Brittany yells with such gladness that I was ashamed.


Brittany's voice radiated throughout the entire grassy field with a force strong enough to almost blast me off my feet. My ears throbbed with pain. I couldn't even imagine what Lyan was experiencing. 

***

I was being held hundreds of feet into the air against my own will. My ears where bleeding and my body was sore as I was Forced to stare into the eyes of my little girl except of course she wasn't all that little any more. 


Being so close to Brittany after all of these years was almost a blessing and the honest truth was somewhere deep down I wished that we could be a family again even though she was a massive giant now, but deep down I knew that was impossible. 


I had heard rumors all throughout my journeys on what happens to captured men. They are taken to one of many giant cities that exist on this altered world and then they are bought and sold into slavery, to be nothing but pets who serve their masters. Looking into the eyes of my daughter deep down I knew their would be no difference. I would be nothing but another slave to be played with. 


Seeing my daughters face I remembers how I use to be taller than her. I remember a time when I use to hold her hand, pat her head, touch her cheek, and now she towered over me like a mountain, her hand could crush the life out of me with ease, her head was forever out of my reach and her cheek belonged to a mouth that could easily swallow me whole. This was simply the truth. 


Brittany was in a state of deafening laughter as she gazed down at Braden who was busy running for his life. From way up here it barely looked like Braden was moving at all. If she wanted Brittany could catch him without even moving. The Borrada that I was holding was the only way. 


Brittany holds me close to her face. "THEIR IS STILL TIME DADDY COME WITH ME AND LET ME PROTECT YOU." Brittany's voice was calming and controlled, for it no longer sent damaging ripples through my body. 


"DON'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU?" Brittany asks trying with all her might to look sympathetic. 


Tears fall from my eyes as I look at my daughter, as I picture the corpse of my son. "No... I can't see that at all." I say as my fingers search the small metallic ball of destruction until soon I could feel a small button that was ready to be pushed. 


My eyes glance down at the back of the young man who I considered my friend and I said a silent prayer, hoping that he would make it, praying that my death would give him the time he needed. 


"Good bye..." 


"BBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!" 

***

The explosion was deafening, and as I ran the world shook uncontrollably. 


"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I yelled as unbearable heat assaulted my body. The pain was agonizing. It felt like the flesh was melting off my back. The explosion throws me to the ground. 


My body was burned and I could hardly move as I laid face down on the dirt filled ground. Moving my head hurt like hell and yet I still moved and struggled to look behind me. 


What I saw was a 600ft giant laying on the scorched ground unconscious. She had very few scratches that where visibly healing and a little bit of giant flesh burned. She wouldn't be down for long and yet I really couldn't move. 


I  began to wonder and even fear that Lyan's sacrifice would be in vain. "What am I going to do?" I asked closing my eyes as my brain was in overdrive trying to think of a plan. 


I was fearing the end, and at that time in self doubt and panic, I felt someone grab hold of my severely burned arm. I slowly look up, fighting against the burning pain and as I do I see a boy who looked no older than 13 grabbing ahold of my arm pulling me from off the ground. 


"Get your butt up dumb ass!" The kid yelled as he supported my weight with his shoulder. 


The kid had curly brown hair and his face was covered in dirt. He was trying his best to help me to my feet as he wore light green armor that could easily blend into the natural environment. This boy who was not even old enough to be called a man was a solder apart of the hidden city Endsby.  


"I never thought I would meet someone stupid enough to use a Borrada in today's age." A deep voice spoke, a voice not belonging to the boy who was helping me stand. 


My vision was going blurry, soon I would pass out but I could see a well built man standing in front of me. A man wearing the same light green armor as the kid. 


The man rushed over towards me and wrapped my arm around his shoulder in order to help support my weight. "We have to move, now." 


I couldn't have agreed more. I could hear and even feel the ground rumble slightly as the unconscious giantess moved from behind. She was waking up. 


We moved through the tall grass, traveling further into the forest deep. My breath became erratic as my burns left uncaring marks on my body. With every step the pain became even more fierce and soon it felt giving a wild fire a piggy back ride. 


"Pops I don't think that this guys going to make it." The kid says making an accurate statement. 


"He has to, we're almost their." 


I hoped with every fiber of my heart that what the old man was saying was true. 


"BRADEN!!!!" 


We stumbled to the ground as the earth rose upwards and split open forming cracks so deep that one wouldn't be able to see the bottom. 


"She's... awake..." I mumbled. 


All was going dark as the thunderous voice of Brittany reverberated through the whole forest causing disastrous phenomena.


"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE COST ME!!!" 


The wind grew more aggressive as nature seemed to be waging war on itself. I slightly bore witness to the collapsing of trees and breaking of mighty boulders. All of this from a shout. 


"I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL TAKE YOU! DONT THINK THAT YOU WILL HAVE A PAINLESS DEATH... NO I WILL TAKE YOU AS MY SLAVE AND ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE LOST EVERYTHING AS I HAVE, WHEN THE PAIN HAS BECOME TO UNBEARABLE..." 


I was sweating profusely. 


"ONLY THEN WILL I DEVOUR YOU AND HAVE YOU DISSOLVE IN MY STOMACH ACID... I SWEAR EVEN IF IT TAKES ME AN ETERNITY... I... Will... FIND YOU!" 


"Oh... Shit..."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 9 : The Time That Passed. by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

I awoke in a bed of animal fur and green leafs, after having slept in a house created from a mixture of thick green vines and stone. My dreams where dark and my body was cold from the morning air that filled my room. 1 year had passed since Lyan had died, 1 year and the world already seemed darker. 


I stood on my feet and walked in front of my mirror and it was then that I saw myself tempered over the years. The scars that represented my hard work, my more abundant muscles that represented my unwavering spirit. I never wanted to fill helpless, I never wanted to lose someone else. 


"Knock. Knock. Knock."


I turn towards my wooden door a little irritated as I never liked being disturbed in the morning and yet... "Come in." 


The door opened to reveal the young boy I knew as Greyson Hatchet. Greyson was 7 years old and even though I didn't know him for all that long he continuously proved to be a boy desiring adventure. 


"What do you want Greyson?" 


"And a good morning to you as well Braden." 


I roll my eyes upon hearing Greysons attitude. "Good Morning Greyson now what do you want." 


"My father wants to see you immediately."


I breath out all of my irritation as I got ready to meet the boss. I wore a green leather jacket as well as dark green leather pants. On my feet rested dark brown boots. This was the uniform of an Emerald knight the defender of the city of  Endsby. 


I had made it here in this hidden city covered

In gigantic plant life a year ago and for that one year I dedicated myself to joining the Emerald knights. I strap on my silver blade and walked out of my small house with confidence, for right now I was about to face the boss of the Emerald knights, Peter Hatchet.


I walked through the city of Endsby and with every step the smell of forests became all the more fresh. The streets where filled with men who wished for nothing but to go about their day without interruption. This was the kind of peace that Lyan and I wanted more than anything and it was this peace that I needed to protect. 


My destination was the middle of the city. In the middle of the city it stood tall for everyone to see, a giant green tower made from diamond that sparkled with a beautiful radiance as the suns rays touched it. This was the meeting spot for the Emerald Knights, this place of grand splendor.  


The tower was humongous and it had so many rooms that I in all of my days probably would never be able to visits them all, it was a good thing that  I knew where I was going as I traveled down its halls of polished diamond.


I soon arrived in a room that stood in the middle of the whole Emerald Tower. It was a room that had little to decorate its walls and floors, in fact the only thing inside was a huge round table with 20 chairs at its side. At the very front of the table, sitting down was the very man I came to see, Peter Hatchet.


"Look who finally decided to Grace me with his presents." Peter said as he relaxed in his chair. 


"I'm sorry sir, I know I missed the meeting it won't happen again." 


"I would hope not. Braden you have shown more promise than any other Emerald Knight, that alone has earned you some leeway, but not a lot. Do I make myself clear?" 


"Y-yes sir." I said saluting to my superior.


"I remember that day so long ago." Peter continued as he sat before me. "That day when we found you in the forest covered in burns and half dead. It was a year ago, was it not?


"Yes sir." 


Peter stands up and walks towards me. "Now is your chance to prove your self to this city." 


My heart pounded with anticipation. "How?" 


Peter smiles as he heard my question. "A few of   Our scouts have found giant foot prints in the forest. Your job is simply reconnaissance. Understand?" 


A chill went up my spine as I realize what was standing before me. This sighting, this possible disaster, I could lose everything. "Yes sir." 


"Take Cody with you." Peter ordered. 


I roll my eyes as my day began to get worse and worse. "Sir I think that I can handle this mission by myself." 


"Don't argue Braden this mission is to important for one person." 


I hang my head in defeat, their really was no getting out of this. "Ok I'll take Cody." 

***


Me and Cody walked side by side as we both looked for clues hidden in the deep tall grass that surrounded us on all sides. 


My heart was racing as I was fearful of the thought of their being a giant monster somewhere within these woods.


"What wrong Braden you scared?" 


["Shit"] I thought as I heard a voice I really didn't want to hear at the moment. 


I turn as I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders. 


"Don't you worry buddy, your pal Cody is here and he will protect you." 


"Oh how nice of you." I said with irritation. "But their is only one problem..." 


Cody looks at me with confusion. "What problem is that?" 


I bring my face a few inches towards Cody's face. "I don't need your protection." 


I brush Cody's arm off my shoulders as I continue to walk through the tall forest.


"Oh come on Braden, you don't have to be so shy. Let your Senior help you out a little bit." Cody says. 


I stop walking and turn towards the hollow hard standing right next to me. "Do you think that this is a game?" 


Cody stops walking and stares at me refusing to say a word. 


"Out here this world people have died. Men like you and me have continuously lost their loved ones and any minute such tragedies could repeat themselves." I couldn't stop as i tried to make all things clear to this fool. "So I will ask you again, do you think that this is a game?"


I was angry and with every word my anger seemed to grow, but it was then I noticed that Cody actually wasn't looking at me. In fact it seemed like he wasn't paying me any attention at all. ["The hell."]


"What are you looking at!?" I yelled out. 


Cody startled by my shout puts his hands over my mouth, preventing me from talking any further. 


"SSSHHH... Braden you have to quite down." Cody says as he bends down hiding amongst the giant grass. 


I spoke no further as I realize what Cody was doing. Something was close, and as the ground beneath my feet began to vibrate ever so slightly I realized whatever was coming closer was big and powerful. 


I bent down right next to Cody as the vibrations got stronger and stronger. 


The rumors, the giant foot prints it all led up to our worse nightmares. Giants where in the forest. 


We needed to leave, we needed to get back to the city and warn all those we called our comrades. I knew this deep down but I couldn't move as the giants face came into view. 


"It can't be..." I said with tears in my eyes. 


"Braden what's wrong?" Cody asked with worry which didn't feel as bad as I thought it would be. 


"That giant is... Penelope River." I said with shock. 


"Who?" Cody asked looking at me as if I had grown a third eye. 


The person who toward over me standing 600 ft tall was my childhood friend Penelope River.




"What am I going to do?"

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 10: Captured by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and come and join me on discord! 

https://discord.gg/ky9gF5Uf

My heart ached as past memories flooded my mind. My soul seemed to tear asunder as I looked from down below at the woman who I once called my friend. The woman who I could almost regard as one of my own sisters.


"Braden what are you doing? Get down." Cody whispered as he pulled me down to the ground for I hadn't noticed just how high I was standing.


Cody with his right hand on my shoulder held me to the ground against my will. "The tall grass conceals our presence, but it doesn't make us invisible. She will spot us if we are not careful.


It didn't feel good to have my face forced into the dirt. The ground did little to cushion my face or even provide my skin with a little bit of comfort and yet I didn't care... "T-that person, that giant is my childhood friend." 


"No she's not." Cody whispered with utmost certainty. "That right their is the enemy, you know this." 


"I know." I said with anger. "I know." 


"Than you know what must be done. We have a mission to observe and report." 


I said nothing as I realized that Cody was right. I really hated that. 


The sound of booming footsteps echoed through the forest as Penelope walked amongst the giant trees.


I watched as she looked around her surroundings, she was obviously looking for something, but what was it. 


I had many questions and even though I knew it was crazy, I wanted to speak to her, even if me doing so would result in my death. I wanted this, but I soon realized a certain truth. Penelope wasn't alone. 


"Penelope!"


Both me and Cody cover our ears as a massively powerful voice made the forest tremble.


"Shit." Cody whispered from beside me. 


Penelope turned and looked at the giantess that was walking at her. The giantess had short brown curly hair and she wore rigid armor all around her massive body. Taking a closer look I realized that Penelope was wearing the same thing. 


"Saber." Penelope said with a calm tone as if she was analyzing a situation.


"Penelope did you find anything?" 


Penelope shook her head. "No nothing, how about you?" 


"Both but this little thing." The giant called Saber smirked as she brought her hand.


I could barely see from all the way down here but it looked like Saber was holding onto something within her fingers. Something the size of a speck.


"Is that?" 


I look towards Cody as he lurched forward in surprise. 


"What is it?" I asked trying to make since of whatever Cody was seeing. It was then that I heard the sound of thunder. 


"You found a man." Penelope spoke from up above. 


Sweat fell from my forehead as I heard the very last thing I ever wanted to hear. "Oh no." We where exposed. Taking a closer look I could barely see the man being held within Sabers fingers. The man was wearing the garb of an emerald knight. 


"T-that's, Miles..." Cody said with shivering his voice. 

***

Miles hung upside down as his leg was held like a small twig between two mighty fingers. He could barely see the ground as his vision seemed to blur. He looked into the massive face of the woman who held him. He could smell her humid breath wash over him as the giant held him close.


["I don't think that theirs a way out of this."] Miles thought to himself as two giantesses surrounded him on both sides.


["Am I going to have to use it?"] 


Miles steady himself, he calmed his nerves as the realization hit him on what was needed to be done. 


"Hello little one." The giant spoke as she held the little man close to her lips. 


Miles covered his ears as the giantesses voice assaulted his ears from up close.


"My name is Saber and this is my friend Penelope. What's your name little guy." 


"M-Miles..." 


Saber smiled gently as she looked at the little man hanging in between her fingers. "Well Miles won't you be our friend and tell us where exactly is your little city Huh?" 


Miles could feel his heart speed up at the giants question. "The city?"


"We know that their is a hidden city located somewhere inside this forest, we just don't know where." Penelope said with a serious tone as she looked out amongst the tall trees that surrounded them in nature.


Saber nods her head in agreement. "Yes exactly so how about you tell us my little friend." 


Miles said nothing as he seemed to be in deep thought. His eyes stared into the face of his captor and yet still they gleamed with a strong light. "No..." 


"Huh? Excuse me little guy. I don't think I heard you." Saber brings Miles up to her right ear. 


"I-I won't let you destroy my home. I would kill myself before I would let such a thing happen. 


Saber giggles as she heard the small man speak such big words. "Oh come now don't be so boring, and don't make this any more complicated." Saber says as she returns miles to the center of her eye. 


"Tell me and my friend everything that we want to know and I promise you will be rewarded, but if you don't tell me what I want to know then, well..." 


Miles began sweat profusely as the giant began to speak her threat. "Or else what?" 


Saber brings the little man closer to her lips and with little thought or reason kiss the little solder with pink lips that effortlessly covered a his body in soft flesh. "Well let's just say that I haven't played with a little cute guy like yourself in a while, and I've been told that I can be ruff." Saber said sexually as she emphasized her playful mood. 


"I'm not afraid of you." Miles says with a calm voice and spirit.


"Oh? And why is that little man?" 


Miles for the first time since he had gotten into this horrible predicament began to smile as he dug his hands into the greenish depths of his armor. Soon he held it in his hand, a reddish paper filled with powder. "Because of this."


Saber for a moment stood perplexed as she looked at the small paper in Miles hand. It was a paper that could rest on her finger and still have room to spare. "Hahahaha!!! What is that." 


Miles endured the force of Sabers voice as he swung back and forth from the force of her breath. "This is my fail safe, a weapon created by my brothers. You will let me go or I will release this on the both of you." 


Saber could feel her pulse race with excitement as the little man within her fingers threatened her with this microscopic paper. "Oh will you?" 


Saber brings her face an inch away from Miles. "Prove it little man." Saber slowly opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue.


Fear over took Miles as he bore witness to a cavern of flesh that seemed endless. "Ahhhh!" Miles yelled as he drops the red paper into the giants mouth. 


Saber barely felt the touch of the red paper against her tongue. She could barely taste the  red powder against her taste buds. She closed her mouth, her eyes never leaving Miles. 


Miles hoped that his plan would work. The substance that the giantess swallowed was a substance that would explode as soon as air touched it. It was still in the early stages of testing but deep down he hoped it would work. He hoped that this bomb would kill this giant or at least injure her. 


In an instant Sabers cheeks expanded with a massive force. Her cheeks glowed with fire as an inferno was unleashed from with her body, an inferno that was drenched in salvia and flesh. 


Miles watched in horror as dark smoke escaped from the giants mouth and nose. Saber smiled at the little man and it was then that mark knew... 


"It didn't work."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 11: I Will Not Tell! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

The story is ahead on my patreon please check it out. Thanks. 

I watched from down below as two giants stood over us. Our fellow comrade Miles was captured from up above and the honest truth was that we where lost on what to do.


Miles had used his fail safe, a small red powder contained within a red piece of package paper, a powder that would explode as soon as it touched the air.


We all had one, we the members of the emerald knights all possessed one of these explosives, to use only when necessary. The city of Endsby needed to be protected, even if that meant that we it's defenders has to die. 


Miles had used his on the Giantess named Saber, hoping that the giant bitch would die or at least be injured and yet the brown haired colossus stood stall, the only change noticeable change was the black smoke that flowed from her mouth as if she could breath fire. 


In that moment me, Conrad, and miles held the same look of horror as we tried to understand what we had just witnessed. 


Conrad hits the ground with his fist. "God dammit can't anything kill these creatures?"


I look at Conrad and I could see the frustration in his eyes and it shocked me that I didn't feel the same feeling from within my body. My eyes fall on Penelope, she who I had known ever since I was child was finally standing in front of me and it was then that I was finally beginning to understand. 


I look at Penelope with sadness. "In the end will I have to fight you too?" These words echoed through my mind.


The ground began to shake as giant giggling turned into deafening laughter. Saber while still holding Miles was laughing hysterically, her mouth still smoking ever so slightly. 


"Well that sure as hell was Spicy." Saber said in between her laughter as her eyes fell on Miles. "It's a good thing that I love spicy food." 


I could see Saber bringing Mikes closer to her face. "Tell me little man, do you have more of those little explosives?" 


Miles began to cough uncontrollably as the giants Smokey breath washed over him. 


"Oh how rude of me?" Saber covered her mouth with her free hand and distances her mouth away from Miles. "Does my breath stink that bad little guy?" 


Miles said nothing as he tried to regain control over his lungs. 


"Well it's your fault I'm afraid... your the one who fed me that Explosive Delicious hot pepper." 


It was hard but could see a smile appear on Sabers face. 


"Tell me little man will you give me and my friend the Information we seek now..." 


Miles finally stops coughing and looks at his captor. "W-what?" 


"I mean we have already established you can't hurt us big bad mean giants, now can you? At this point you can't even hurt yourself anymore." 


Both Conrad and I shook with fear as we both understood that the giant was right. 


Saber looks down at Miles with an innocent expression. "Just face it... you have run out of options. So I will ask again, will you give us the information we want?" 


The whole forest went silent as no one said a single word. It was so quite in fact that I could swear I could hear Miles up above , breathing hard. 


"Noooo...." 


Saber brings Miles closer to her ear. "What was that little man..." 


"No! I won't tell you! I wont give up my comrades you beast!" 


"Crunch!"


Screams filled the air, screams that turned my blood cold as I listened to them. 


"What the hell happened?" Conrad whispered as he inched forward trying to get a closer look. 


I squinted my eyes trying to get a closer look. "I don't kno...." 


I cover my mouth as I tried to hold back a gasp, for what I saw made my stomach turn. 


Miles screamed in immense pain and agony as he looked down at his now missing right leg. An endless stream of blood fell from the wound decorating the ground below with the color crimson.


From down below we could hear the crunching and breaking of bones as the giant Saber feasted on Miles leg with a smile on her face. Blood dripped from chin as she looked at Miles and with a loud gulp we all knew that we would never see Miles leg again. 


"I'm sorry little one, but I warned you of this outcome." Saber wiped her lips with her finger. 


Miles looked like he wanted to say something but the pain was to much for him to bare. 


Saber takes a long lick of Miles severed leg, savoring the taste with great care. "Will you tell us now little one or are you going to force me to make this even more bloody."  


Miles looked like he wasn't going to survive for much longer, he was losing blood rapidly, so we all knew he was reaching his end. 


"N-no..." Miles said fighting through his pain. 


Saber closes her eyes and shakes her head in a childish disappointment. "So you choose to make this difficult... so be it." Saber shows a devilish smile as if she was over joyed upon this outcome. 


I fill a tug on my right shoulder and I look to see Conrad inching away from the carnage.


"Braden it's time to go." 


"What..." I whispered in shock and in a little discus. "We can't just leave Miles." 


Conrad's eyes turn serious as they fall on me. "Are you a fool, he's already dead, we have to return to the city now." 


I shake my head as I just couldn't agree with Conrad's way of thinking. "No he's not dead, not yet, we have to help." 


"How Braden, how are we suppose to save him, please give me some ideas." 


I don't say a word as I try to think about a solution. It was then that my eyes fall on Penelope. I know, I know, it's crazy, but the more I look at her, the more my mind refuses to see a monster. It was then that an idea finally struck my mind. 


Saying no words I quickly stand up from my hiding spot from deep within the tall grass. I sprint towards the opening fields and I faintly hear Conrad calling my name. Soon I was far enough where turning back was no longer an option. 


"Hey Stop!" I yell at the top of my lungs. 


The two giants turn and all eyes where on me. 


"Uh hi..."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 12: Savior! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! 

"Uh hi." I said as I stood before two gargantuan women and yes I already know that it wasn't the smartest thing that I could've said but being in the face of mortal danger, it was the only thing that came to my mind. 


I tried to look brave but even that was an impossibility as my legs shook uncontrollably and yet throughout all of that, my eyes still fell on Penelope. 


Our eyes met and it was like the whole world began to fade away. Seeing her face again was almost enough to put a smile on mine. The obviously look of surprise on Penelope's face was enough to tell me that she recognized me. I didn't know if that was a good or bad things. 


"And who do we have here?" Saber asked as she focused her attention on me. 


For a moment I steady my breath. "My name is Braden Braum!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, my voice seemed to echo through the whole forest.


Penelope eyes widen even more upon hearing my name, if she didn't recognize me before now she did. 


"Braden Baum, huh?" Saber said my name as if she was solving a puzzle. She walked towards me slowly, her towering form became more and more massive as she got closer to me. 


"Tell me little one, what are your intentions for appearing before us?" Saber slightly bends down, giving me a more clear look of her face. 


I steel my resolve as I look into the giants deep brown eyes. "I'm here to save me friend." 


Saber looks down at me confused. "Your friend?" It took only a few seconds for the giant to realize who exactly I was talking about as her gaze shifts to the little man still in her hand, the little man who's arm was still missing, and who was still struggling in pain. 


"Braden!" Miles yelled from up above, fighting against his immense pain with ragged breath. "What are you doing here you fool!?" 


"Miles I couldn't just leave you!" I yelled back trying to justify my actions. 


"You fool! The city comes first you know that!" Miles yells back with anger in his voice. 


"I think I have heard enough." Saber says bringing Miles further away from the ground. "This little man is obviously the friend that you are talking about." 


Saber looks down at me with a cocky smile. "So you wish to save this little guy, huh?" The giantess smile grew wider. "Oh please tell me little man, just how are you going to do that?" 


I do my best to fight against my fear and anger as my right had moves towards my waist and grabs ahold a steel hard hilt. I draw my silver blade and point it at the giant monster. I click the small red button on the side of the hilt and in doing so the blade begins to vibrate with a blue light. 


Saber let's out a small chuckle as she watches me point what could be said to be a small toothpick at her. "So this is the high frequency blade I have heard so much about. It doesn't look all that impressive." 


I couldn't  help but agree with the giant bitch. This sword was designed to be one of the few ways for us men to be able to pierce the skin of a giantess and... 


"Release my friend now or I will stab this blade into you monster." I yell out, and yes, I did think that it sounded better in my head. 


Saber looks down at me with confusion as she listened to me shout out my little threats, it was then loud laughter erupted amongst the quite forest, laughter so strong that I had to cover my ears. 


"WHAT A INTERESTING LITTLE MAN WE HAVE HERE!" Saber yelled out. "So you think that you can fight against us little one?" 


I for a brief moment glance over at Penelope, Penelope who still stood completely still, her head lowered and her hair covering her eyes. 


"Yes I do..."


I stare up defiantly at the giant as once again the whole area goes quite. It was then that Saber with a smile on her face raises Miles up towards her face and with devilish eyes she opens her mouth wide and ignoring Miles screams as she throws Miles against her tongue. 


"Stop!" I yelled as I saw Saber close her mouth slowly. Miles screams disappeared and soon all had returned to being quite. 


I could hear the crunching of bone, the ripping of flesh. The giant Saber brought her face closer to me as she made her chewing all the more noticeable. 


Saber let's out an Audible Gulp as a long sigh escapes her lips. "That little guy really tasted good." Saber looks at me with satisfaction. "So what where you saying little man?" 


I couldn't say anything as Saber lowered herself down to her knees. She looked down at me with a cockiness that no one would denied. 


I stood alone, I knew that Conrad would never reveal himself for me, no emerald solder would. I was on my own. 


Saber reached for me, taking her time as victory was certainly assured. 


"Sorry my little hero but your mi..." 


It happened Before I could even realize what was happening. The air and ground rumbled as shockwaves passed through the whole forest. I was thrown off of my feet and I hit the broken ground hard. 


Dust was in my eyes but as my vision returned I saw the giantess Saber on the ground unconscious, her body pushed against the earth itself creating a massive crater.


"What happened?" I asked myself trying to understand my situation. 


I looked at Saber unconscious before me as a shadow enveloped me I bore witness to my savior. 


"Penelope."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 13: The Story Of My Life! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

What could I say as I witnessed a massive giantess passed out on the ground? What could I possibly say to the girl who for so many years was my childhood friend. 


"Penelope." I said quietly.


With Booming footsteps Penelope walks towards me, soon I stood before giant toes that completely eclipsed me. Penelope slow bends down getting on both of her knees. I struggled to stand on my own two feet, I swear with every movement these go giant beings caused an earthquake, honestly it was quite annoying and yet for the time being these things where unimportant to me as I looked up at the giantess towering over me. 


It was then that I saw something I never thought I would see from a giant. Penelope with tears in her eyes was looking down on me with a smile on her face, but it wasn't the kind of smile that made me fear for my life, no it was welcoming and cherishing. 


"Braden..." Penelope says with joy quite evident in her voice. "Your alive... Thank god your alive." Penelope says reaching for me slowly. 


I step away slowly from Penelope's descending hand. Childhood friend or not, she was still a giantess and giantesses where to be trusted.


Penelope stopes her hand a few inches away from my body as a sudden realization enters her brain. "You are afraid of me."  Penelope says. "That's understandable, but I promise you Braden I won't hurt you." 


Penelope seemed to beg as she spoke those words. It was almost as if she needed me to trust her, and yet I just couldn't. 


"Stay back!" I shouted. "Stay back and leave this forest."


Penelope remained on her knees, she stayed quite not saying one word. Saying no words Penelope puts her hand on the ground, palm face up. 


"Will you come with me Braden?" Penelope asked with pleading eyes. 


"You can't be serious?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing. 


Was a giantess really asking me to come with them willingly, was she really just expecting me to just walk onto her hand and go with her without a second thought? I know, I know, I didn't actually have a choice, if Penelope truly wanted me than their was nothing I could actually do, that very fact made it this whole situation strange. 


"Please Braden, please just give me a few minutes, let me explain everything, if you still want me to leave afterwards I will go." Penelope says patiently, her actions subdued. 


Time seemed to slow down as my gaze focused on the massive palm that hovered before me. I look up at Penelope, I look into her eyes and something deep down was telling me to believe this giant. 


I slowly walk into the massive palm that awaited me. I climbed the very tip of her index finger, her finger served as a sturdy bridge that I walked on with ease.


I reached the middle of her hand, and looking up I was met with the smiling face of Penelope herself. I remember when I called Lyan an idiot , well it would turn out that I was just as much as an idiot as he was. 


I rose through the air steadily, massive fingers surrounded me on all sides. To me Penelope's face was like a sun setting behind the rising mountain, only in this case the mountains would be hills of flesh that where apart of her palm. 


"Thank you Braden, thank you for giving me a chance." Penelope said with booming words. 


I cross my arms defiantly. "Yea well I'm only giving you 30 minutes, that's all." 


Penelope nods her head. "That's more than enough time." 


Penelope waists no more time as she begins to walk through the forest. It was amazing seeing the world from so high up. From up above I saw the tall grass from down below, it looked actually normal. 


I turn towards Penelope, serious and unwavering. "Tell me, tell me everything that's happened to you Penelope." 


Penelope stops walking, and looks down at me. "Ok, I'll tell you everything. The story of my life."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 14: Three Goddesses by Prophet
Author's Notes:

For early chapters please join me on Patreon it’s only one dollar.


Penelope while holding me sits down on the ground. I held on tight to one of her massive fingers as my surroundings shook chaotically.


As all things became still I look up at Penelope who intern was looking down at me.


"I remember." Penelope said with a sense of  dispiritedness. "I remember the day that everything changed, Don't you?" 


"Yea I do." I said. 


"When I first became a giant, when I was growing uncontrollable, it felt like my body was being torn apart slowly." Penelope spoke as if she was in deep thought. "The whole world seemed to fade away and for a brief moment my mind was overtaken." 


"What?" I said with surprise. "What do you mean overtaken."


"I mean that at that time it felt like something was trying to control my body, commanding me to do things against my will." Penelope said slightly shaking as if she was recalling a traumatic experience. "It was only by using all of my strength that I was able to resist that feeling, and remain myself." 


In my head I was thinking about the possibility's of this story being a lie. But it kind of made sense. Every woman on the planet prior to becoming giants seemed to become different people, killing their own spouses and other loved ones. Neighborhoods where wiped off the map, whole entire cities where destroyed. 


I grab my head as I try to denied right feelings welling up inside of me. ["Could all the woman be, being controlled.] I look at Penelope as I try to contemplate all of this.


I fall to my butt as the surrounding flesh I stood on began to move. Penelope looked down at me and smiled gently as tears fell from her eyes. "I so happy to see you Braden, you have no idea how long I have been looking for you." 


My heart was actually skipping a beat for a moment, was a girl actually confessing to me? 


"I wish that I could say the same." I said breaking away from my boyish fantasies. 


"Braden what's wrong?" Penelope looks down me worried. 


"Penelope? Please tell me how many men have you killed?" 


Penelope goes quite as her eyes become lifeless. "Why... why are you asking that?" 


"If I understand your story correctly then that means you are not under anyones control, you have been able to maintain your sanity and reason, so how could you?" Tears fall from my eyes as rage over takes my body. "How could you have just stood by and watched as that giant bitch killed Miles in the most horrible way?!" 


Penelope seemed to shake even more as she listened to my words. She looked hurt but the truth was that I didn't care.


"I have always tried to show mercy to all of the men I have found." Penelope says trying to avoid my gaze." I have never taken any slaves for myself, I have never eaten or tortured men either. I have simply only followed orders and I am afraid that has led to the deaths of many men. 


"Who's! Who's orders are you following?!?" I yelled. 


"The three goddesses of the planet." Penelope said with a serious tone.


"The three goddesses?" I asked confused. "Who are these goddesses? 


Penelope let's out a small gasp as she tries to collect her thoughts. "The three goddess are the strongest giants in our society. They where the first, and with a single step they are able to crush a whole mountain range. They rule over the whole world..." Penelope began to look afraid as she continued to speak. "That is who the three goddesses are.

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 15: I Wont Leave. by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! 

I began to walk back towards the city. I wanted to put this whole entire day behind me, I wanted to forget about the friends I had lost today. The pain was all to familiar and I hated it. But with every step I took I was remind by the ever consuming presents behind me, with the booming of massive footsteps that almost knocked me off balance and expanding shadow that darkened my surroundings. 


"You can't follow me!" I shouted as I turned towards my giant friend Penelope herself, who in turn looked down at me from up above. 


"What?" She asked as if she where not expecting such words to come from out of my mouth. 


"Penelope you must've known what I would say if you where to follow me." I said. "You are a giantess and I am a man. We are on opposite sides of the spectrum. Enemies."


I hated every word spoken, because no matter how hard I thought I couldn't imagine Penelope becoming my enemy. 


Penelope slowly got on her knees and looked at me with her massive eyes. "Braden... I would never call myself your enemy." She said as if such a possibility was absolute and unquestionable. 


"I would never hurt you, you know that don't you?" Penelope extended her giant hand towards me and I shuddered in fright that I couldn't entirely hide. Seeing my reaction Penelope stopped herself. 


"I'm going to ask you a question, and you need to answer em honestly." 


"Ok..." Penelope said in confusion. 


"How many men have you killed?" I asked even though I deep down I didn't want to know the answer. 


From down below I could see Penelope's massive eyes shudder, she stopped moving completely as if she where frozen and for a while she didn't say a single word. 


"Braden I..." 


"Don't..." I said interrupting her still forming sentence." "Don't lie to me." 


Penelope let loose a loud gull as sweat formed on her forehead. 


"To many..." she said quietly. "To many to count." 


I step away and reveal a fake smile. "Just as I thought, and you think that I can trusts you?" I asked with ridicule. "So much blood is in your hands and now you want to follow me to one of the last safe havens of mankind?! I yelled forgetting for a moment that I was yelling up at a hint that could kill me with the lease amount of effort. 


"I don't trust you, and I will not in danger my brothers. You hear me?!" I said pointing my finger up towards Penelope's 


"BOOM!" 


I was thrown back as a strong and powerful force pushed against my chest. I fell to the ground rolling and when I finally came to a complete stop regaining my senses as well I notice something in front of me, something big, long and strong enough to leave a massive hole in the ground.


I let loose a gasp as I bore witness to a giant fist standing in the middle of a huge crater. 


I look up at Penelope whose face was only a few inches away from me. If I wanted to I could reach up and touch her cheeks, her dirty

Blond hair was draped over me, creating a barrier of gold. 


"If I wanted you dead..." Penelope said her breath blowing through my hair. "You would be dead. I could step of you with my feet, I could squeeze you to death with my hands, heck I could even drown you in my saliva." Penelope stands up to her full height revealing her all powerful might. "I could end your life in a million ways Braden, and yet." 


Is stood completely still not daring to love an inch. 


"And yet. She continued. "I would never hurt you." 


I open my eyes wide in surprise. "Braden I have done terrible things, but the men I killed where the men who tried to kill me and left me no choice." 


"A-are you trying to make an excuse." I said struggling to get the words from out of my mouth.


Penelope shakes her head. "No because I know  that what I did was still wrong and yet I would do it all again..." 


I almost felt appalled to hear such things. I was about to yell but as Penelope held up one finger , I knew I should stop. 


"I would do it all again if it meant meeting you, or anyone else from my past."


I started blush ever so slightly as embarrassment filled my body. 


"You listen to me Braden and you listen good." Penelope revealed to me her stubborn look which I had seen many times before. "I'm will not leave you ever, you understand?" She asked with a serious tone as if she where my mother. 


I turn away to hide my embarrassment. I couldn't help but smile. "Yea whatever."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 16: The Return! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and check out more of the story on Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

In all of my days, and when I say that I mean my days in this apocalyptic waist land, I never would have guessed that I would be riding on the shoulder of a giantess. 


I sat hundreds of feet in the air, I sat on the shoulder of my best friend Penelope. Honestly I wasn't good with heights, so I made sure to fasten a golden strand of hair around my waist, I even grabbed a few and held on to it like a rope. Penelope didn't Seem to mind as she continued to walk towards the hidden city of Endsby. 


On our way we talked about both of our lives. I told Penelope about my friend Lyan, about how he sacrificed his life for me. I told her about my time on the road, about how I survived by myself, and of course on my time in Endsby, the training I took to become a Emerald knight and so on and so on. 


Penelope told me a few things about her life as well. She told about the ten cities of the giantesses that occupied the whole world. She told me about how she was a scavenger for the city of Haru, with regret she told me how it was her job to capture and in prison any man that she found. She was also a city guard. 


"So that means that you are a impressive fighter." I said with a smirk. 


Penelope giggled which caused me to hold on a little tighter to her hair. 


"It take a lot more to become a city guard." Penelope said as she turned her massive head and looked towards me.


"Like what?" I asked sincerely interested. 


"One needs to be able to control it..." 


I wanted to ask about what she was talking about, but from up above I saw it in the distance. The city of Endsby. 


"Get down!" I shouted into the giant ear that stood next to me.


My stomach dropped as Penelope quickly got down on her knees and hid behind one of the tall trees that stood a few miles away from the city. 


The truth of the matter was that I didn't really think about what I was going to say to the captain of the Emerald knights Peter. The very idea of a giantess on the side of man, well the very idea seemed ridiculous and insane. 


"What are we going to do?" Penelope asked in a whisper. 


"I should go alone and talk to Peter about this whole situation." I said. 


"I don't feel good about leaving you by yourself, what happens if they decide to hurt you?" Penelope asked with worry.


"Don't worry..." I said patting Penelope's cheek. 


I dig in my right pocket and pull out a small device that could easily fit in my hands. To Penelope it would be almost like a speck. 


"We will use this." I said holding up the small device in front of Penelope's gaze. 


Penelope extended her giant finger towards me and I carefully placed the device on her finger, the device which almost looked like a speck in comparison to Penelope's massive body. 


"This is a small communicator that will allow us to keep in contact." 


"I can barely see it." Penelope said while squinting. 


"I know but try to keep it close to your ear. It's a powerful communication device that will amplify my voice to such a degree that even a giantess can hear. 


I could see the uncertainty in Penelope's eyes as she nodded her head in agreement. 


"Don't move from here not until I give you the signal." 


I climbed inside of Penelope's hand. 


"You will come back for me, won't you? Penelope asked with a shaky voice. 


I smile and hold up my thumb. "Don't worry I won't abandon you." 

***


I walked through the city streets of Endsby. Every step I took seemed heaver and heaver, as extreme pressure was placed on my shoulders. 


I had to convince Peter, the leader of the emerald knights that Penelope wasn't a threat, that we could trust her. But how could I do such a thing when I didn't fully believe such a thing.


I made it to the middle of the city and stood before the giant tower made out of  emerald diamonds, the meeting place of the Emerald knights. 


"It's now or never." I said as I walked through the giant towering doors. 


I walked as fast as I could through the greenish corridors. I wanted this over with as fast as over and as I neared the meeting room of the emerald Knights. 


"I have returned captain." I said as I stepped into the wide room filled with the 10 leaders the city of Endsby. 


Peter smiled and got up from his seat. "Braden thank god you are ok!" Peter walked towards me and placed both of his hands on both of my shoulders. "After Cody's report we assumed the worst." 


I let out a small chuckle. "Cody would probably wished that I were dead. But I'm afraid not even he can be that lucky." 


Peter backs away and shakes his head and smiles. "You now stand before the councils of Emerald 10, please tell us what happened to you. 


I felt nerves for this was the first time I had stood before the council of 10. 


"I will tell you my story, but please, please keep an open mind."

End Notes:

Please support me on Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 17: The Captured Traitor! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and please support me on Patreon!

The council of 10 where like kings that ruled over the whole entire city if Endsby. Peter was of course the one we all followed but not even he could make any huge decisions without the councils approval. 


I stood before this body of 10 for the first time of my life, and the honest truth of the matter was that I had never been so terrified. 


Peter sat at the very head of the table, he sat looking at me with the rest of the 10 elder's as I told them the whole story. I told them about my travels through the forest of the tall grass, I told them about the two giantesses that evaded the forest, I made them aware of the death of Miles, and how I thought maybe the city had been compromised. 


"Compromised ridiculous!" 


I turn and face the elder that sat at the very corner of the table. His name was Tenzin Taylor and out of all the council members, heck out of every last citizen of the whole city, he was the one person that spoke the most about the purity of the city. He was a religious fanatic that believed that the city was not created by the hands of man but by the hands of the divine. I really hated that type. 


"The city has stood for this long because of our faith in the divine. These walls will never fall, the women menace will never appear before us because we are the chosen." 


"Counselor Tenzin please hold back your religious sermons." Peter said slamming his hands against the table. "Miles had a brother, he will have to be notified, and Miles for his Service to this city will receive the Emerald Dawn." 


No one spoke words disapproval to Peters words. The Emerald dawn was the highest and most honorable Medal that any man belonging to the city of green could receive. Miles deserved that reward, he deserved to be honored, it was just to bad that all the honor in the world couldn't bring back the dead. 


"Um sir I have something else to say."


"Go ahead." Peter said with a welcoming gesture. 


"Um so what I have to is going to sound ridiculous and foolish and even a little crazy, but all I ask is that all of you just hear me out." 


Sweat fell from my forehead as I explained the story to the elders. I told them about my childhood friend Penelope, I told them about how she was transformed into a giantess, and more importantly how I had led 600 foot giantess to the city, and that was when all hell broke loose. 


"Traitor!" 


"Kill him!" 


"He lead a giantess to our city!" 


"The worst punishment wouldn't be enough!" 


Peter rode his hand high in the air and upon seeing it the whole room went quite, but that still didn't stop everyone from looking at me threateningly. I bet everyone was picturing strangling me with their bare hands.


"Braden. I hope you have a good reason for this." 


"Sir, the Decisions that I made, I made solely based on emotion and emotion alone. Penelope could have killed me, she could have crushed me easily if she wanted but she didn't." I said knowing that I was sounded crazier the more I talked. "Look I have to believe that their is still some good in her okay?" 


"No it's not ok..." Peter said standing from his chair. "You a Emerald Knight have endangered this city all because of something like emotions." Peters voice was calm and yet stern.  "You have brought shame to this city and you have dishonored all those who have lost their lives." 


I shake my head in disagreement. "No... no I would never..." I could finish my sentience as fear began to wash over me. "Then why, why did she spare my life?" 


"Ha this fool truly is an idiot." 


My gaze turns to another one of the elders that sat at the table. "Don't you see boy, you where hung used? What ever sob story she used on you, it was only so that she could inquire the location of our city." 


I gazed down at the floor in disbelief "No." 


"Whatever she said to you make no mistake that she is the same monster that has killed thousands of our kind." 


"No." 


"And because of you the city will now be destroyed!" 


"No! That not true." I yelled out like a crazy person as both of my arms where held firmly from behind. 


I turn my head and look behind to see two Emerald knights holding my arms, both looking at me threateningly. 


"I'm afraid Braden..." 


I turn and look at Peter. 


"I'm afraid it is true, you where played!" His voce echoed  all throughout the room. "And for that you will be judged."


No more words where spoken as I was dragged out of the room and into the streets of Endsby. I did my best to ignore the stares and whispers of my fellow brothers. I kept thinking to myself that they just didn't understand, they didn't know what happened inside that court room. 


"Oh who am I kidding even if they did know they wouldn't hate me less." I whispered to myself. 


From deep within my pocket I could feel the device I had to communicate with Penelope. I could call for help, but I just wasn't sure that was the right thing to do. She was a giant after all, and the city would do everything in its power to fight her off. 


It took only a few minutes for us to arrive at the very place I knew where I was going. What stood before me was a massive tower of stone which was covered in green veins.


"The veined Prison." I said. 


"Yea where traitors like you are sent before their death." One of the solders said. 


They dragged me through the ice cold halls that where covered in dirt and smelled of grass. On each side where jail bars that held criminal after criminal, soon we arrived to an empty jail ceil. 


"I hope you like your new home for the next few hours!" One solder said as they opened the ceil door and threw me in as if I where nothing but a dirty rag.


"Shit!" I yelled as I fell to the ground. 


My head felt blurry, my limbs were loose and weak and in the end as I sat in that ceil I had lost track of time and soon the whole day past me by.


The whole room became dark as night fell over the city. I couldn't help but think about Penelope. Was she still waiting in the forest. I knew that deep down I should've called her, but for some reason I just couldn't do it. 


Lost in the despair that my life would soon be coming to an end I felt the small and sudden vibrations echoing from the ground, vibrations that grew stronger and soon turned into loud booming quakes. I stand up to my full height as I realized that these sudden earthquakes could only be the result of one thing. 


"A giantess is coming. I said trying to peek out of the barred window that rested high up in the ceil. "I please don't let it be Penelope."

End Notes:

Support is always welcomed! 


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 18: leave Our Land! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and please support my work on Patreon!

Whoever said that wishes come true must have been lying, you want to know how I know, well it's pretty simply. I made a wish that Penelope wasn't the giantess causing the simple to shake more and more violently with every passing second, and well as I looked outside from my barred prison window, I saw in the distance two giant pairs of feet standing in the outskirts of the city. 


My vision was obscured by the stone prison walls but looking I could see the endless pillars that where legs, I saw her massive breasts, and I could just barely see her dirty blond hair that seemed to sway in the wind. 


"Dammit it is her." 


I could hear the screams of the people as they looked up at Penelope. I couldn't blame them this was the nightmare of every man in the city. Even knight belonging to the Emrald knights would panic at such a sight because the honest truth was that even though the society of men had grown in its technological advancements, their was still no way that the society of men could fight against even one giantess with 100% certainty. If we where lucky we could knock them out yes, but we would have to be really lucky for something like that to happen, and even then, they wouldn't stay down for very long. 


Penelope swore to me that she was friendly, that she would not hurt anymore of my fellow brothers. I wanted to believe that was true, I really did, but from down below I could see her face, granted I could barely see it but I still could. 


How she was looking down at the city was almost as if she had been crossed in the worse way by the evilest villain to have ever walked on the earth. Her eyes where cold and almost apathetic as she stared down at the city. 


"Shit what is she going to do?" 

***


I stared down at the little city that was hidden deep in the tall grass. This was the city of Endsby. One of the last safe Havens desired by the three Goddess of women kind. 


I understood why this little city was so hard to find. The smell of the woods, and the pale white mist created by the air and planets was enough to cloud my and any other giantesses sharp senses. 


Thanks to Braden I no longer needed to worry about any of that, he had led me to the city. 


"I could gain a lot recognition if I brought back even a half of these little men." I said with a small smirk. 


I soon stop smiling as I remembered my promise to my little Braden. I remembered my purpose in coming to this little city, for standing in the outskirts only and trying not to move a muscle. 


"I know that you have captured my friend Braden. Return him to me and I will leave immediately." I say while crossing my arms. 


I waited a few moments hoping to get a positive response. It was then that I saw the small gate that stood in front of the city open. 


"Huh?" 


I bent down as I saw a dozen of little solders marching out of the city, all in 3 orderly formations. From up above they looked like little ants dressed in green, and from my count alone their seemed to be around 20 solders in each row of three that stood before my bare soles. But that wasn't the end of it. The three rows of solders began to part as 10 little solder dressed in mech suits glowing emerald green walked in the middle of them all, followed by steel tanks holding the same color. 


I clenched my fist as I began to realize that this was probably going to be a fight. I fastened my armor and slightly took a step back. Which caused a few of the solders closest to my toes to stumble and fall. 


["Oops."]


"LEAVE OUR LAND MONSTER." 


A voice echoed deep from within my ear, as if someone where speaking right in front of me, except the voice belonged to a man. I looked all around trying to find an actual man my height. 


"DOWN HERE MONSTER." 


I looked down and saw one of the little Mech suit men standing in front of the rest of his small companions. He stood so close to me that all I would have to do is move an inch and he would be gone. 


"I AM SPEAKING TO YOU USING A DEVICE CREATED BY THE SOCIETY OF MEN TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU BEASTS." 


I bent down to get a better look at the little speck. I was getting tired of hearing the specks disrespectful words. "I will leave." I said with more respect than the little thing deserved. "But first you shall hand over Braden to me." 


As I spoke my condition to the little man I saw a small flash of blazing light that soared through the air and headed directly for my face.


"Boom..." 


I closed my left eye as the small blazing light crashed right into my face leaving behind a pleasant warm feeling, but make no mistake, I felt nothing but anger for I knew that I was just attacked. 


"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT TRAITOR WAS NOT TRULY ONE OF US." 


I stood up to my full height, my fists where clenched and my muscles where tensed. "What..."


"YOU CAN HAVE THAT LITTLE TRAITOR AFTER WE HAVE KILLED HIM."


I could feel my blood boiling from the rage that I felt. This little fool actually threatened the only person I knew from my past. This would not stand. 


"I'll kill you... I'll kill all of you!"

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234Ok

Chapter 19: Within the Illusion! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on Patreon. 

"BOOM!!!!" 


The sound of my footstep seemed to echo far and wide and the ground seemed to cave in with my stomp. I watched as all the little men scurried away from my foot like little ants. That brought a smile on my face. 


Did they really think that they could defeat me, or even make me do what they want? They where far to arrogant. I had half a mind to step on them all. Oh! How fun would that be. 


"Huh?"  


I looked down at my right leg and noticed small little black ropes wrapped all around my leg. Looking closer I realized that these small ropes where black chains. I laughed at such an attempt to restrain me, these sturdy chains where the size of a single strain of my hair. 


I rose my right foot high into the air and watched with glee as a whole line of little men held on for dear life. Around and around my foot went as I spun it in circles. I wanted to take these insignificant microbes for a ride they would never forget. 


"Come on now hold on for as long as you can!" I shouted with a laugh 

***

You know I have been a Emerald guard for about a month now and quite honestly I had never felt prouder of myself.  


When it came to every man in our society, each and everyone showered me with praise and glory. These things I of course deserve, for it was my grandfather that helped build the town of Endsby. This truly was my birth right. 


Sure I had never fought a giantess yet, but you know what I could handle any giant that crossed my path, at least that is what I thought before this day. 


My name is Arther Cordova and right now I am looking at my first giantess, and even having my first giantess battle, and let's just say that it's not going well at all. 


I watched as the giantess played with us. I witnessed how she swung her gigantic pillar sized leg around right above all of our heads. I could hear all the screams of my fellow Emerald knights as they held on for dear life to the chain that was attached around the giants leg. 


A loud gasp went out all around the crowd of men that surrounded me as we all heard a loud snap. 


"The chain is breaking." I whispered to myself as I watched something unbelievable. 


"SNAP!"


With one more snap the chained links had finally disconnected and I watched as 10 of my fellow Emerald knights went flying miles and miles away. I would not see them land but I knew that they wouldn't be able to survive the fall. 


"Whoa..." I said as I steadied myself, as the ground shook back and forth as the giant put her foot down. 


The echoing laughter that I heard made her joy all the more obvious. I looked up and saw her devilish face that was miles away from me. 


"Oh my god she's gorgeous." I said my heart beat, growing faster and faster. It was hard to imagine that this woman truly was the enemy. From up above it was almost like she was looking right at me with her giant eyes but I knew that's wasn't the case at all, it was all merely an illusion. 


"Arther fall back now!" 


"What?" I said in confusion as I looked around at. My surroundings and noticed how I was completely alone. Everything went dark, and as I looked up I saw why.


"Shit!" I yelled as a skin colored sky took up almost everything that I saw. Skin that was the bottom of the giants foot. I quickly turned around and sprinted away. Dirt and large stones that were stuck beneath the giants foot fell all around me. 


["im not going to make!"] I thought to myself a I sped up running faster that I had ever run in my life.


"BBBBBOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!" 


I was thrown off my feet as a wild gust pushed against my back. I went rolling against the ground, my body becoming bartered and beaten upon impact with the ground. I'm the end I was left looking up at that giant woman, gazing up at her beauty. 


The whole world seemed to fade away at that moment and all that their was, was me looking up at giant goddess and her looking down at me. I truly was a blind fool stuck within a illusion. 


I could've stared at her forever but something else caught my eye. Soaring in the sky, glowing like a fire ball was a shot I recognized to be from one of the tanks, a shot headed for the giants face. 


The giant opened her eyes in surprise as she found herself unable to react. 


"BOOM!" 


The shot was strong as it exploded in her face. Black smoke covered her right cheek. I quickly sat up as I noticed the giantess fall back in surprise. 


"BBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 


I was thrown a dozen feet in the air and slammed down towards the ground hard. If something wasn't broken before than it sure was now. 


"Uhhh." I groaned in pain as I rubbed my back and opened my eyes only to see something I didn't expect. Where I found myself was right between the legs of the giantess herself. 


I looked to my left, I looked to my right, and all I could see where the massive pillars that towered over me. All she would have to

Do is bring her legs together and that would be the end of me. 


I grew more and more excited as the giants scent enveloped my nostrils. This was the scent of a women. It was amazing.


"HEY YOU GIANT BITCH!" 


I held my breath as I heard such bone chilling words and as I heard the sound of footsteps coming from my left, I turned my head and saw him the person who I believed could save us all. 


"It's you..." 

***


I rubbed my head as it aches from little tumble. The attack didn't hurt me, but the surprise was enough to actually make me fall. How embarrassing. To think these little germs actually made me fall. 


I began to get angrier and angrier the more I thought about it. 


["I swear I'm going to sit on the whole city!"] I thought to myself. 


"Hey you giant bitch."


I opened my eyes and looked down as I heard a small voice. 


"The hell!" I yelled irritated as I saw two little specks in between my legs. 


One looked like an ordinary little solder no different from the little ones I had crushed earlier. The other was pretty musclier and wore one of those mechanical suits that glowed green. 


"Leave our town right now monster!" 


The little thing yelled at me, walking forward in a threatening manner. 


"I already told you." I said holding back my anger at being called a bitch and monster. "I won't leave until you hand me Braden." 


"Braden this, Braden that." The little shit said playfully. I clenched my fist as I realized that he was mocking me. 


"I swear!" He yelled out with a massive smile on his face. When I see that Braden fellow again... I will kill him in the most painful way!" 



"BOOM!" 


I without hesitation slammed my fist in the ground. My eyes where focused on only one man, one little insect that dared to Piss me off to this extent. My anger was so great that even if I killed this little prick, it still wouldn't be enough to appease me. Heck even destroying the whole city probably wouldn't be enough. 


"I'll kill you." I spoke with hatred and vile, as I thought of the most painful way to kill a tiny. 


"HA! HA! Bring it on." The little man laughed.

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 20: Draughtbane! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on Patreon!

The whole prison seemed to shake. The walls seemed to be cracking and honestly all this noise made it hard to sleep, heck it made it hard to even lie down in a bed. 


I had heard her voice from far away, the voice of Penelope making her demands, her threats. She sounded greatly different from how she usually sounded and from all the quakes I could guess that things weren't going smoothly. 


"I just hope that she didn't forget our promise." I said to myself as I huddled into the prison corner, my head down, eyes closed. 


Before I could even get comfortable in my own misery and shame I heard the creaking of my prison bars. I looked up and saw the doors that were once closed, opened and the person standing on the other side was no one other than Greyson Hatchet. 


"What the hell are you doing?" I said standing up. 


"Getting you the hell out of here."


Greysons eyes where more steady and calm than I had ever seen them. But that seriousness changed nothing. 


"Greyson do you even understand what your doing?" I asked, trying to sound as solemn as possible. 


"I'm committing treason." Greyson said perturbedly.


"Even if your father is the commander of the Emerald knights, and of course one of the city leaders..." 


"I won't be able to avoid punishment." Greyson quickly said. 


"Why?" I asked. This kind of crime is punishable by death, so why?"


Greyson turned and began to walk through the prison, me following close behind. We both ignored the clanging of steel bars that came from the other prisoners trying to break free l. We ignore the ear piercing wails and moans, the cries for help. We simply kept walking. 


"Theirs a giantess threatening to destroy the whole city." Greyson said never stopping his walk. 


"Yea I know." 


"Rumor is going around the whole city, that you where the one who brought her here."


For a moment my we where both quite as we walked through the prison.


"Is it true?" Greyson asked, his voice devoid of emoticon. 


"Yes it is." 


My voice was low. I knew that I had done something foolish and right now Greyson was going to have to pay the price. 


Up ahead I saw them, the prison doors that where shut closed. Their locks where open and the two prison guards that usually stood guard where gone. 


"Things must be bad." I spoke out loud. 


"Yea they are." 


Greyson with both hands opened both of the prison doors and when he did light came flooding in, blinding my eyes that had gotten used to the dark.


When those doors opened I no longer saw a city covered in lush planets, flowers, and long vines that where so thick and sturdy that children could swing on them, instead I saw panic. The people I was suppose to help protect, where running for their lives, rushing into their homes, or to one of the four underground bunkers. 


In the distance, beyond the scared city, beyond the tall stone gate I saw her. I saw Penelope. I felt her mighty foot falls and heard her raging voice.


"You asked me why I'm busting you out?" Greyson pointed his finger at Penelope. "That's why... you brought her here, you can get her to leave."

***

Black smoke filled the air as fires clung the vehicles and tanks destroyed and flipped upside down.


Those who where so named the Emerald knights could only watch as a 600 foot giant and the regular outstanding man who they all knew to be the most skilled warrior in the city of Endsby, Peter Hilmington looked into each other's eyes. 


Every solder knew and understood the seriousness of this event, for right here and right now would decide the fate of every man in the city of Endsby. 


"Just you and me monster!" Peter yelled out as he extended his hand which appeared to be holding something small. 


The click of a button reverberated through the ears of only a few solders close enough to hear it and in an instant a black javelin with glowing green lines decorating its black metal sprung to life in his hand. 


A wave of startlement marched through the crowd of solders, who looked at the black javeline. They knew what that weapon was, but they never would have believed that they would see someone wielding it. 


"That's a Draughtbane." 


"The strongest weapon ever created."


"I didn't think I would ever see one." 


"How did the Major get one. 


"Are you really surprised, he is one of the strongest men in the whole city." 


The men spoke amongst themselves, all with their different opinions and beliefs. 


"We can't lose now right?" 


"Yea I heard that a Draughtbane could take down even a giantess." 


As the men talked amongst themselves a loud staticky noise went off from the small ear pieces that rested in all of their ears. 


["Retreat!"]


The voice of Major Peter Hilmington rung in their ears.


["This fight is going to be massive, I don't need any of you getting in my way.] 


A murky gloom filled the hearts of the solders as they heard their captains commands. They all backed away and retreated believing in the majors words, all except 9 emerald knights garbed in mech suits of their very own. 


"Major I can not follow that order." One of the men said as they looked at Major Hilmington." 


Major Hilmington turned his head and looked at his 9 solders that stood behind him.  "I gave all of you a direct order!" 


"It is an order we can't follow sir!" 


"Sir you know the stress that is put on your body when you use  that weapon. You need our help." 


Major Hilmington looked into the eyes of his men, he saw their determination and chuckled to himself. The grip around his weapon tightened and a huge smirk never left his face. 


"Well if I'm jumping into hell, you all might as well come with me."


All 9 wore a smile on their face as they all held their vibrating green swords that could slightly pierce the  skin of a giantess. 


"We'll do this together."

***

I looked down at the 10 solders who seemed to be in some deep conversation. Looking at all of them seemed to piss me off even more. Especially the one who had threatened Braden. 


I saw him bring out a small little weapon that was so small that I wouldn't be able to use it as a toothpick. 


I made a promise to not hurt anymore of these little mites, but at this point I didn't care. 


With all the determination I could find from deep within my soul I brought my legs together, wishing to squeeze these annoyances with my thighs. 


"I said I will kill you all, and I meant it." I said smiling.

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 21: Battles Conclusion! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! Plz support my Patreon for more stories. 

Penelope smirked down at her massive thighs that she without mercy rubbed together squishing the 10 Emerald knights  against her legs. Deep down she hoped that the other little men where watching this at the end of her feet. 


She had mostly been playing a defensive game with these little men, trying to honor the promise she made, but no more. Promise be damned, her mercy stripped away leaving nothing but the burning blood of a giantess, blood that demanded revenge.


Penelope looked all throughout her own body and saw small black patches that radiated warm fading smoke, patches created by the useless attacks of the tiny solders below. These attacks didn't even draw even the tiniest of blood, nor did they even a little scratch in her skin. All they served to do was piss her off, the sharp pricks against her skin, made by the green tanks that struggled against her. Penelope, feeling more anger brought her thighs together even tighter. 


"I hope that it doesn't get to hard for you all to breath in their." She said holding back a laugh. "You brought this on yourself." Penelope said from above. "I hope you know that. All you had to do was give me my friend." She turned her gaze to the little solders retreating back towards the small city gate barely rose above her toes. "I would've left if you had just done that. But now..." Excitement rose deep from within Penelope's heart. "I will ravage your whole entire city until I find him." 


Penelope's voice was booming, she wanted every last man to hear her voice. She wanted them to understand their sin. 


"But I'll tell you what." She continued her voice becoming chipper. "I'll do my best not to cause to much damage." 


Penelope certain of the little mens demise in between her legs began to relax her thigh muscles. The most difficult obstacle standing in her way and finally been dealt with, or so she thought. 


These thoughts were put to rest as her legs, still pressed firm together began to glow an emerald green. Her skin Became lukewarm and seemed to only grow hotter with every passing second. 


"BANG!!!" A loud explosion echoes through the whole entire forest, shaking the air and rumbling the ground. Emerald light shot upward in between Penelope's legs forcing them apart. 


Penelope let loose a small yelp as for the first time in a long time she actually experienced pain. 


"What the!" She shot it out as she looked in between her know open legs. She saw them, she saw them standing together amongst the smooshed together dirt and crack ground. Ten men, ten solders garbed in Emerald glowing suits. Penelope's giant eyes where drawn to one man in particular, the man standing in the middle, the man holding a black javelin and shrouded with green light. 

***

Major Peter Hilmington stood amongst his men, holding tightly to his weapon, that stood a foot taller than him, and seemed to way a hundred tons in his hand. His body felt weak, deep down he wanted to throw up. He knew that the weapon was doing this to him, that the Draughtbane was taking years off of his life just for holding on to it. 


Major Hilmington did his best to focus his mind. He suppressed the pain and looked up at his giant enemy. "You boys ok?" He asked never take his eyes off of the giantess. 


""YES SIR!"" The men responded, all following the majors example, all standing on their feet. 


They were breathing her in, her musk had mixed into the air itself. They could feel her heat, that like a virus seeped into their very bones, sucking away their strength and yet they stood firm, holding their black steel swords and daggers as they looked ahead at a long black bikini that towered over them, leaving very little to the imagination. 


Major Hilmington smirked as he looked ahead. "It has been an honor serving with you." 


The 10 Solders stood together, 10 solders rushed towards the giantess. 

***

I was seeing red, the anger was rushing to my head. These little men who where standing in between my legs, how dare they make me experience even the tiniest of pain. 


I quickly rose my right hand, pulling my fingers together to form a fist. "How dare you!" I screamed down at the little insects. 


My muscles flexed to their fullest, I brought my fist down towards the little solders. 


"BOOM!!!" 


I could feel the ground giving way from my strength, dust filled the air blocking my vision, but I wasn't done. I once again brought my fist up and held it high into the sky for a second before I brought it down like a hammer. 


"BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!" I continuously bring my fist down, creating tiny explosions of force that bring the tiny men running for their lives to their knees. 


"Your not getting away!" I shouted as I plunged my fist deep into the ground, pulling out a rock the size of my hand. I stood up to my full height and  brought my hand back, still holding the rock. I let out a small laugh as I threw the rock towards the little solders, like a baseball. It rocketed through the air and soon... 


"BOOM!" The rock was like a cannon ball that couldn't be stopped. The little mites didn't stand a chance as they little bodies where torn apart. 


"Gotcha." I said with a smile. 


"BANG!" 


My head was forced backwards as something slammed against my chin. 


"BANG!" 


I took a step back as Something slammed against my stomach. 


"BANG! BANG!" 


My face was thrown back and forth as it felt like someone had punched me in my face twice.  


"Bastards." I said in between my teeth as I saw them buzzing around my body like flies. The 10 tiny solders that dared to defy me. 


It was those damn suits that they wore. Suits able to grant these little things inhuman abilities, making them more annoying. 


I closed my eyes, and concentrated on my senses. I could hear them flying through the air, I could smell their little fragile bodies flying all around my face, hear their tiniest breath. I ignored their foolish attacks, that where actually hurting me, waiting for the perfect moment. 


I quickly opened my eyes and my mouth wide. I saw one of them floating close to my face, getting ready to strike my right cheek with his fist. I brought my head back quickly, slightly dodging the little man's fist, and without waisting anymore time, I lung my head forward, my mouth watering from the anticipation of what I was about to do. 


"CHOMP!" 


I could feel the little man fighting against my tongue and cheeks. I began to chew, tasting blood, and the steel armor the man was wearing. 


"GULP!" 


I felt the little man slide down my throat, not resisting anymore. He was definitely dead.


"One down 9 more to go." I said patting my stomach. 


"Monster..." 


The look of satisfaction soon disappeared from my face as I looked down towards the ground in front of me. Back towards the little gate that protected the city, he stood holding that little javelin, but something was different. The little man's body was bursting with energy, energy so powerful that the ground beneath his feet was burning away. 


"Die you monster!" The man shouted out as with a sonic boom he rockets towards my face like a blazing comet. 


Time seemed to slow down all around me, the world seemed to fade away, leaving nothing before me but this little man attacking me.


I quickly brought up both of my arms shielding my face from what was to come. 


"BANG!!!"  


Both of my arms where pushed slightly back as a huge emerald explosion pushed against them. I found myself struggling as the wind thrashed against my face. 


"Damn you!" I yelled as I pushed with all my might. 


"BOOM!!!" 

 ***


The whole forest was flooded with a blinding green light, that forced everyone in the area to close their eyes. In a few seconds The light vanished, dust and smoke filled the whole area, and the wind felt scorched and heated. 


Penelope was breathing hard with both hands on her knees. Both of her hands where bruised, and the honest truth was that this was the most pain that she had experienced in a long time and yet still she smiled.


"Not bad you bastard." She said laughing as she looked down at Major Peter Hilmington, who was lying on the ground, his body breaking apart, turning into ash. His weapon lying right beside him, cracked and damaged. 


Penelope took a deep breath, calming herself down. "Too bad it was not enough." She said still smiling as she lifted her right foot up, holding it over the little man. Dirt fell from her wiggling toes. "Die knowing that you are one of the few that has actually wounded a giantess." 


Penelope slowly begins to lower her foot, not see the small smile on the Major Peter Hilmingtons face. She wouldn't have cared anyway. 


Penelope smiles wide. "Farewell little man." 


"STOP!"

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 22: The End Of Conflict! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and for earlier releases plz come and support me on My Patreon!

I had survived the apocalypse that had left the world in ruins and had been forced to adapt to a world that was unrecognizable from the one I had known. I had hidden from the gigantic monsters that roamed the lands and struggled to find a place where I could belong.


But nothing had prepared me for the sight that I was witnessing right now. My childhood friend, Penelope, had grown to an enormous size and now towered over him, the most legendary man in the city of Endsby, Major Peter Hilmington himself. I stared up at her, unable to believe what i was seeing.


I saw it, I saw the anger and fury in Penelope's eyes, an anger that I realized had always been there, just hidden under the surface.  It was that anger that was leading her on, commanding her body to stomp the life out of the major. 


I knew that I had to do something to stop her, but I was frozen in place. Her eyes were so dark that I could no longer recognize the Penelope that I had grown up with. I remembered that same look, I had seen this same look before, in my old girlfriend, Georgia. It terrified me. 


I took a step back as Penelope raised her foot higher into the air. I knew that she had heard my words, she looked right at me, but the madness had overtaken her, the madness held by all giantesses who had lost their cool, who had given into their anger. It was this madness that turned her attention back towards the Major. 


I took a deep breath and stepped forward, ready to face whatever danger lay ahead. Would she recognize me, would she listen, I didn't know but I knew that I would have to be brave and courageous if I was going to reach her, stop her. My legs were trembling, I continued to stare up at my towering friend as I walked through a raging battlefield, with running solders and exploding tanks.


"I said stop." My voice carried as much power as he could muster. Penelope turned her attention back towards me, her eyes still wild and crazy. She said no words as she looked down at me, unmoving as her gigantic foot continued to hover over the Major. I knew I was risking everything by standing up to her, my life as well as my position as an Emerald knight, yea that time was pretty much over and yet I couldn't let her give in to her rage.


"You do this, and we're done," I said firmly. "You and me...if you really are my friend, if you really are the Penelope I remember...then you will stop this, right now!"


I yelled as loud as I could, hoping that she would listen. For a moment, the whole battle field went silent. Penelope looked down at him with a mix of anger and confusion. Then, slowly, her foot began to lift away from the soldier's body. I let out a sigh of relief as Penelope turned away, her emotions still raw as she faced me. 


Penelope began to walk towards me her footsteps caused the ground to tremble and shake, and her form cast a shadow over me.


I was afraid, unsure of what to do. I let loose a gulp, hoping that I hadn't drawn Penelope's wrath. I couldn't see her face, she was just too tall, that didn't change as she began to bend down towards me. 


Penelope slowly extended her hand towards me, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe, I mean I was still getting use to this. Her palm was up as she lowered it towards me. I knew that climbing on board was a bad idea, but something inside me told him to trust her.


Climbing aboard, I felt a rush of stage freight as all eyes where on me. I hated that feeling but I had no choice but to bare it. Penelope slowly began to stand up, her fingers creating a cage around me. I braced myself, unsure of what was to come.


The wind whipped past me, and the world below me grew smaller and smaller. I looked out, marveling at the beauty of the world from such a height. Penelope looked down at me, her eyes had lost that raging fire and was replaced with a look of regret. 


"I'm sorry." She said with a low voice. "I'm so sorry." 


I turned to Penelope, I could see the worry in her face. I knew that she wanted me to say something but there was nothing to say, not here, not now. I turned away and stepped towards her outstretched fingers, which acted like a bridge. I looked down at the ground and saw the cost of the battle that had just taken place. So many people injured, so many dead.


"Put me down," I said, still looking at the scene below.


Penelope said nothing, but I could still feel her gaze in the back of my spine. I was once again forced to brace myself as she lowered me down slowly.


I stepped down from Penelope's hand and I walked towards the men who I used to call my comrades. They stood by the gate of the city, their weapons at the ready, their faces grim. They had been my friends once, but now they were ready to gut me like a pig. I couldn't blame them, I understood why they had chosen their path, but I couldn't join them either.


And then he saw him standing there, Peter Hatchet himself.  


["Shit what am I going to say."] 

*** 

Georgia Stood tall over a ruined city, her long black hair whipping around her face in the strong wind. Her skin was a pale blue, and her eyes glowed with an eerie light.


The buildings of the city could barely reach the top of her toes, reduced to mere rubble at her feet. Georgia smiled down at the destruction, reveling in the chaos she had caused.


But even as she looked down at the burning wreckage, only one person was truly on her mind.


"Braden, Braden, Braden," she murmured to herself. "I can't help but wonder, have you forgotten what I said?"


She tilted her head back and let out a high-pitched laugh that echoed through the burning streets.


"You are not allowed to be happy. You are not allowed to move on from me," she continued, her eyes beginning to glow with a blue light. "I'll take everything away from you, that's my promise."


Georgia took a step forward, the ground shaking beneath her feet. She was immensely powerful, and she knew it. 


"Braden I'll be coming soon." She said as she looked towards the far of distance, gazing at the much two Giantesses that stood a thousand ft tall. 


"I'm coming soon."

End Notes:

Literally only for 1 dollar. Come and check it out.


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 23: Enter In Stomper Georgia! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! 

Nestled amidst a serene landscape, the micro city of Lumara basked in the ethereal glow of the Luminescent Stones that rested in a valley filled with hills and long grass. These mystical gemstones, scattered across the outskirts of the city, emitted a radiant light that cast a shimmering veil over the surrounding terrain. Lumara, a haven for those seeking solace and enlightenment, was about to witness its tranquility shattered by an insidious force—that couldn't be denied. 


Lumara stood as a testament to harmonious coexistence between nature and civilization. The city's architecture seamlessly blended with the lush greenery that enveloped it, creating an atmosphere of serenity and balance. The Luminescent Stones were believed to possess mystical powers, rumored to grant enlightenment and healing to those who approached them with pure intentions.


However, a dark omen loomed over Lumara as the first signs of a rumbling BOOM began to manifest. The city's inhabitants initially dismissed the anomalies as temporary disturbances, believing that the Stones' radiant energy was simply fluctuating. But as the tremors intensified, panic gripped the hearts of the people, and whispers of doom echoed through the streets.


A single man sat down on the side walk, a man with a long beard and a thin body, wearing ripped rags covered in dirt and filth. "It's coming." He laughed. "The end is coming." 


They could see her from afar, standing over the tall grass, they could feel her footsteps, she could smell her in the wind. 


"A Stomper!" They yelled as the people began to run towards their homes. 


"We have to evacuate the city!" 


"No the Luminescent Stones should hide the city!" 


They all shouted out their fears and hopes, providing a sense of comfort in this time of tragedy, and yet the rumbling grew stronger and the giant from afar grew closer. 


Her skin was light brown, her dark brown hair was long and curly. She wore silver armor that shined brightly in the setting sun light, making her look like a goddess of battle. Her shined with a blue radiance as she looked down at the city below with a smirk. 

***

Georgia smiled down at the little people . They were so tiny, so fragile, and so cute. She loved them all. She wanted to take them all in her arms and just squeeze the life out of them  Her smile widened as such thoughts brought a tingle of pleasure through her entire body. 


"This isn't where I want to be right now." She said with a small frown as she began to bend down, crouching right above the city. "But we might as well make the most of it." Her smile returned.  What is it you want, little people?' she purred, her voice a contrast to her giantess stature. "Should I sit on your city? She asked as she positioned her massive ass over the city shaking it high in the sky. 


Georgia stood up to her full height. "Or maybe I should crush in between my legs, she said as she stroked her gigantic thighs. "Then again I haven't eaten anything all day today." Georgia said once again squatting down. 


Georgia with her face resting in her hands thought hard on what to do, her orders where simple, destroy the city, take as many prisoners as she was able and collect all of the Luminescent Stones. 


Georgia smiled. "Well they didn't say that I couldn't have any fun." 


Georgia snapped out of her train of thought as she soon took notice of a warm sensation down by her crotch. Looking down she could see small explosions touching the inside of her legs. She moaned out loud as she felt her crotch become moist. 


"It would appear that you little pervs have made your choice." Georgia said licking her lips.

***

The people of Lumara watched as the giantess wiggled her mountain sized ass over them, they could only watch as the building around them shook and collapsed from the chaotic vibrations happening all around them. They all tried to find cover as glass and large rocks fell from the sky, as the ground split open swallowing vehicles and people alike, as the wind from her shaking ass blew away the fleeing massive with ease. 


The Giant then stood up to her full height becoming more and more like a Goliath that could shake the very heavens themselves. 


"OR MAYBE I SHOULD CRUSH YOU BETWEEN MY LEGS?" 


The citizens watched as the giant stroked her pillar like legs. They could barely see the smirk on her lips, the joy that came with it. 


Soon once again the ground began to vibrate, but not from the massive foot falls from the giant herself. 


"They're coming." 


The people made way, they cheered with joy as massive medal enhanced tanks that sparkles with a diamond like exterior made way through the streets, 10 in total. 


Lumara was the enlightened city, a city of peace unlike any other. They had few weapons, fewer warriors to use them and yet even they wouldn't go down without a fight. 


Soon the sky itself seemed to shake ferociously as the giant began to lower her body again, squatting low to the ground, the city again resting in between her legs. Her face that rested high above them seemed to be in deep thought.


"THAN AGAIN I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING ALL DAY!!!" 


The giants booming words rushed through the city as her head rested on her hands. 


The sound of roaring cannons filled the ears of the people. The people of Lumara covered their ears as the tanks did their job. 


Tiny explosions appeared, echoing across the city, cracking and breaking the already weakened glass, and collapsing more and more buildings. 


The sun hung low in the horizon, casting a golden hue across the battlefield. A sense of foreboding filled the air as tanks lined up, their engines rumbling in anticipation. The colossal woman loomed before them, her majestic form towering over the landscape. She stood with an air of invincibility, her skin like granite and eyes piercing with an otherworldly power.


It was a scene of sheer impossibility, watching their cannon fodder smash against the skin of the giant, witnessing the massive beast herself let out moans of pleasure from their attacks. How could mere tanks, with their steel shells and explosive ammunition, hope to conquer such a being? The soldiers were well aware of the futility of their task, but their determination burned bright, refusing to be extinguished.


Commander Reynolds, a seasoned veteran, stood atop his tank, gazing up at the formidable giantess. His mind raced with strategies and potential weak points, yet the sheer magnitude of their foe was insurmountable, no one had ever been able to defeat a giant before, the most anyone has ever done was knock one unconscious. Nonetheless, he barked out orders, his voice laced with a mix of bravery and uncertainty.


The tanks sprang into action, their treads crushing the earth beneath them as they thundered toward their colossal adversary. Cannon fire erupted, rounds hurtling through the air with explosive force. The impact sent tremors through the ground, shaking the soldiers to their very core. 


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" 


They all covered their ears as the giant let loose a earth breaking laughter. 


"IT WOULD APPEAR THAT YOU LITTLE PERVS HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICE." The giant said licking her lips. 

***

Georgia could feel herself getting wet as she extended her fingers downward, picking up one single tank from the ground. She brought it up towards her face and admired its smallness. It was as small as a tic tac. 


Her smile grew wider as she spread her legs. she brought the tank downward and with no shame began to rub her crotch with its metal exterior, moaning as she did so. 


Back and forth her fingers went, going deeper and deeper into her sex. She lost in her pleasure never realized how the small tank began to morph and deform from the pressure. She never heard the small screams of the men inside as their flesh was forcibly compressed together by metal. 


Georgia threw her head back, holding in a scream of pleasure, she wasn't down having fun just yet. 


"Don't even try to hide." She said from above as her glowing blue eyes stared down at the city below. "My eyes can see each and every one of you."

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 24: Goddess Of The Southern Lands! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! Pics for all my stories will be now on my Patreon! Too much of a hassle putting them on here. 

The city of Lumara, once a vibrant and bustling metropolis, now lay in ruins, consumed by a devastating inferno. The flames had mercilessly devoured everything in their path, reducing homes and buildings to ashes. Above the scorched earth, foot-sized craters scarred the landscape, a haunting reminder of the destruction that had befallen the city.


SAmidst the devastation, Georgia, stood overlooking the wreckage. Her long, brown hair cascaded around her shoulders, framing her determined face and piercing brown eyes. As she surveyed the desolation, her gaze shifted downward, where a group of 50 men stood before her, their arms shackled together in chains.


She smiled down at their tiny bodies bound by chains she could break with a single finger. She 

Reminisced all the destruction that she had caused. 


The men she had stuck in her massive pussy, only to drown in her juices, oh even now her leg spasmed with pleasure, the red stains they had made against her feet as they tried to run away from her where pleasing as well. It was almost like a wet message against her feet. Georgia licked her lips as she savored the taste of the little fighters she had eaten. It was too bad she had to leave a few men alive, oh what fun she would have if she could really let loose. 


"Georgias smile grew wider as a certain man popped into her head, the man she had dreamed about for so long now. 


"Braden I will certainly see you soon." 

***


I stood in the immense palm of Penelope, enveloped by the comforting warmth radiating from her colossal body, I cast my gaze upon the vast expanse of the valley. The trees, stretching endlessly into the horizon, seemed to mock my departure with their permanence and unwavering presence.


My mind was a tumultuous storm of conflicting emotions, each one adding to the heavy cloud that hung over me. Leaving my home after so many years felt like tearing a piece of my soul away, an agonizing separation from the place that I had sacrificed everything to find.


Doubt and uncertainty gnawed at my core. The decision I had made was one that defied societal norms and challenged the boundaries set by the world around us. Men and giantesses were never meant to mix, and yet, here I was, caught in the delicate balance between friendship and forbidden territory.


Penelope's immense size and strength contrasted with my own vulnerability, emphasizing the vast differences between us. Her towering presence, served as a constant reminder of the hurdles we faced. The warmth emanating from her palm offered solace, but it couldn't extinguish the flicker of doubt that danced within me. 


my fingers delved into the depths of my right pocket, they wrapped around the cool, black steel handle of a concealed object. The touch sent a shiver down my spine, eliciting a flood of memories and emotions. With a whispered breath, I uttered the name that held both significance and sorrow—Peter.


FLASHBACK


Braden stood amidst the crowd, their faces a sea of anticipation and uncertainty, mingling with the presence of the city's citizens and soldiers. Penelope, her massive form towering behind him, cast a shadow of both protection and ambiguity. But Braden's attention was drawn to one figure in particular—a man he held in the highest regard. His voice trembled as he uttered the name that carried a weight of sorrow within it.


"Peter Hatchet," Braden spoke, his eyes filled with a mixture of longing and sadness.


Braden took a few hesitant steps toward Peter, his heart yearning for understanding, for a chance to explain. But as the words left his lips, he was met with a sharpness in Peter's gaze, a steely determination that halted him in his tracks.


"Stop," Peter commanded, his voice laced with both authority and disappointment. "Braden, you have made your choice."


Braden's voice quivered as he pleaded, desperation evident in his eyes. "Please, Peter, you have to let me explain."


But Peter's gaze remained resolute, his eyes piercing with an intensity that sent a chill down Braden's spine. "Have you forgotten what those monsters have done to our kind?!" Peter's voice rang out, filled with anger and frustration.


"No, I haven't," Braden responded, his voice shaky under the weight of so many eyes fixed upon him. "But she's... she's my friend."


Peter's voice rose, his words carrying a mix of anguish and righteous indignation. "Wake up!" he yelled, his voice reverberating through the crowd. "Whoever she was to you before, that person is gone, replaced with a demon!"


A heavy silence settled over the area, permeating the atmosphere as both Braden and Peter stood, their voices exhausted of words to bridge the divide between them. The weight of their disagreement hung palpably in the air, casting a melancholic pall over their interaction.


"The gates of Endsby are forever closed to you, Braden," Peter declared, his voice tinged with a mix of sorrow and finality. With a solemn turn, he averted his gaze from Braden, the crowd of onlookers beginning to disperse, retreating back into the city.


Braden watched Peter's retreating figure, a profound sense of loss seeping into his being. The rejection of his home was a bitter pill to swallow, tearing at the very fabric of his identity. Yet, despite the rift that had formed between them, Peter's parting words carried a hint of the friendship they had once cherished.


"I wish you good luck, my friend," Peter said, his words drifting through the air without meeting Braden's eyes. He began his retreat into the city, leaving Braden standing there, consumed by a mixture of longing and sorrow.


As the weight of sadness settled upon his soul, Braden's gaze fell upon something small and black that had slipped from Peter's hand unnoticed. A spark of curiosity ignited within him, pulling his attention toward the object lying on the ground.


With cautious steps, Braden approached the enigmatic item, his heart pounding with anticipation. He knelt down, gingerly picking up the small, black object. As his fingers closed around it, a single glance revealed its true nature


FLASHBACK OVER


"Why Peter, why did you give me your DraughtBane?" I asked myself as I looked down at the most coveted weapon in the world, a actual DraughtBane, the weapon that Peter could never control.


My eyes fixed on the device in my hand, could feel a strange power from the metal device. It was a untamed power that could kill. This was a DraughtBane. 

***


Georgia knelt down, her gaze fixed upon the ground, a mixture of reverence and trepidation etched on her face. Before her stood a colossal mountain, its peak piercing the clouds high above. The weight of her presence seemed to resonate with the ancient entity that dwelled within.


"I have returned, my master," she spoke, her voice carrying a blend of humility and determination. Her words hung in the air, a solemn offering to the force that lay dormant within the mountain's core.


As if in response to her declaration, the ground beneath Georgia's feet trembled, an ominous rumble echoing through the air. Cracks appeared on the surface, spreading like intricate veins, as the very earth seemed to bow in deference to the awakening power.


With a thunderous roar, the mountain split apart, revealing a chasm from which fiery lava erupted with fervor. The molten streams cascaded down the mountainside, creating a dazzling display of fiery light and billowing smoke. The air became thick with the acrid scent of sulfur, as tendrils of black smoke curled and twisted in a chaotic dance.


Georgia remained knelt, her eyes transfixed on the spectacle before her. It was a sight that could break the minds of the weak willed. It was the sight of massive breast that rose from the ground itself, their nipples reaching the heavens. 


Georgia smiled as a massive body miles and miles tall rose from the ground. Smoke and dust filled the sky, making way for unyielding flesh of a god. Georgia looked up and smiled at the goddess whose long hair was crimson, whose skin was pure white, and whose eyes where a deep dark green. This was her master, she who was one of the four goddesses that rules this world. 


"All hail the goddess of the southern lands."

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 25: The Voice Inside! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! 

The land for miles seemed to shake with unbridled power, power strong enough to crumble the very mountains that had stood for centuries. Massive gigantic hands shot from the ground, their sheer size dwarfing everything around them. As they emerged, the earth trembled and quaked, causing avalanches of stone to fly in every direction.


The rising mountains that seemed to surround the valley for miles erupted with lava, painting the landscape in hues of fiery red. Amidst the chaos, a massive being towered over the valley, casting a shadow that seemed to devour the very light.


She was the goddess of crimson hair, the ruler of the south. Her form stretched high into the sky for miles, her towering presence commanding attention and awe. Her green eyes, vibrant and piercing, looked down upon the valley, and there, amidst the vastness, her gaze fixed upon a solitary figure—Georgia.


Georgia stood on the valley floor, feeling small and insignificant in the face of the goddess's immense power. As she looked up, the colossal woman's presence was overwhelming. Every feature of the goddess's form exuded strength and authority, her mere existence a testament to her divine dominion. 


The goddess began to giggle and as she did her massive naked breast would bounce up and down, breast covered in the same molten hot lava that burned the land, lava that couldn't so much as leave a small burn on the goddesses already pure white skin. 


A gust of wind swept through the valley, carrying with it the soft whisper of the goddess's voice. Georgia strained to hear the words, her heart pounding with a mix of trepidation and curiosity. The goddess's voice resonated like distant thunder, filling the air with a sense of both grace and formidable might.


"Georgia." The goddess smiled down with a tomboyish-like smile, her vibrant crimson hair flowing around her like a fiery halo. "Georgia, I was almost tired of waiting for you," she said with booming words, her voice resonating through the air.


"Forgive me, goddess Alyssa. I had discovered a magnificent civilization and felt compelled to apprehend all of its residents," Georgia responded, her voice tinged with both reverence and a hint of remorse.


Alyssa's emerald green eyes narrowed, her face drawing closer to Georgia, pushing past the clouds in its way. The sheer proximity of the colossal goddess sent shivers down Georgia's spine. In that moment, Georgia felt the weight of her task, and the intensity of Alyssa's gaze bore into her very soul.


"I don't care about that," Alyssa said, her voice commanding and insistent. "Did you find it?"


Georgia lowered her head, her body trembling with disappointment and a tinge of fear. "No, my goddess," she whispered, her voice filled with regret. "I didn't find the Elarion Crystal."


All fell silent, the weight of Georgia's failure hanging heavy in the air. 


"How disappointing," the goddess spoke, her voice laced with a mixture of displeasure and cold determination. With her arms crossed, the colossal goddess regarded Georgia, her piercing gaze unforgiving. "I did not expect your failure."


Georgia's heart sank further, the weight of her goddess's disappointment crushing her spirit. She had wanted nothing more than to fulfill her duty and bring the Elarion Crystal to the goddess. But in the face of her failure, it seemed that all her efforts had been in vain.


"No matter," Alyssa declared, her voice commanding and filled with an ominous resolve. As her hands slammed into the ground, violent tremors shook the earth, sending shockwaves through the land. Georgia watched in awe and trepidation as the very ground quivered beneath her, threatened by the goddess's unyielding power. Her massive boobs squished together like putty as both of her arms pushed against them.  


The goddesses colossal face drew nearer, breaking through the barriers of clouds, casting an immense shadow over Georgia. The intensity of the goddess's presence was suffocating, filling the air with an overwhelming aura of dominance.


"This world will be mine, sooner or later," Alyssa declared, her voice echoing with both arrogance and an insatiable hunger for power. "Now show me your worship little bug." 


She spoke as she rubbed the burning magma from her breasts exposing her nipples that oils crush whole entire buildings with eases. Her cheeks where red as she lowered her body lower and lower, her shadow becoming darker and darker as it spread all through the valley. 


Georgia stood up on her feet and smiled ever so slightly as gigantic pink flesh lowered itself towards her. 


"You know what to do, don't you?" The goddesses booming voice echoed. 


"Yes my goddess." Georgia said as she looked up at meaty folds that could swallow whole entire towns, flesh like hills that even she could climb on with all her size. She extended her tongue and with ever increasing excitement began to lick the goddesses nipple, her tongue rubbing up against the caverns flesh up above. 


The goddess's moans reverberated through the valley, their ethereal echoes stirring the very core of the earth. With each sultry utterance, the land responded, countless volcanic eruptions sending plumes of ash and fire into the sky. The pool of lava, in which she was half submerged, churned and roiled, its molten depths seething with a tempestuous energy.


"Yes, that's right, little one," the goddess purred, her voice a seductive melody that danced on the edge of desire and danger. Her emerald eyes glowed with a smoldering intensity, fixated on a figure standing before her—Georgia. The goddess's command hung in the air, tinged with a mixture of anticipation and dominance. It was a demand that dared not be disobeyed.

***


I stood on a grassy field that extended for miles in one direction, surrounded by tall trees. I turned and looked at the towering feminine mountain that was my friend Penelope, her legs crossed as she peered down at me.


"What the hell was that?" I asked, anger coursing through every fiber of my being.


Penelope gazed down at me, her expression remaining stoic, saying nothing.


"You almost destroyed the whole city!" I yelled, frustration boiling within me. "You almost broke your promise!"


Penelope shook her head, a hint of irritation in her voice. "I tried to be nice, Braden, but those little geezers wouldn't see reason," she retorted. "What was I supposed to do? Let them attack me?"


"You could've run away, not devolve into such a savage beast!" I shouted, my words filled with accusation. I saw anger ignite in Penelope's eyes, her colossal form rising like a mountain. She raised her hand, forming a fist, and brought it crashing down, slamming against the ground as she loomed over me.


"Boom!"


"I will never run from anyone, do you hear me, little man?" Penelope bellowed, her voice resonating through the air, knocking me off my feet.


Fear coursed through me as I lay on the ground, regret surging through my veins for having placed my trust in this giant of a friend.


Thankfully, Penelope's furious eyes began to fade, her towering form slowly calming.


"Braden, I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." she stammered, her voice filled with remorse.


I stood up, brushing off the dirt from my clothes, and remained silent, my emotions a whirlwind within me.


"Braden, giant blood is chaotic, and it runs hot very easily," Penelope explained, her voice laced with vulnerability. "The thing is, ever since I grew, I've heard a voice in my head—a voice that urges me to destroy, to dominate."


I didn't like the sound of that. The revelation sent a chill down my spine.


"I'm sorry that I let that voice control me once again, okay?" Penelope offered, her remorse palpable.


I took a deep breath, attempting to steady my emotions, before finally finding my voice. "Penelope, we need to find a way to control that voice, to overcome it," I said firmly, determined to help my friend find a path away from destructive urges.


Penelope remained silent, her gaze fixed on the ground, seemingly lost in her own thoughts.


"Look, Penelope," I said gently, reaching out to touch her massive finger. "How about we work on controlling that voice together, okay?" I offered, a smile playing on my lips.


Penelope's eyes met mine, her expression slowly transforming into a smile of her own. "Okay, Braden," she responded, her voice a mixture of determination and gratitude. "We will work on it together."


I nodded, a sense of purpose welling up within me. "Good," I affirmed, a flicker of hope igniting within me.


As we looked into each other's eyes, it wasn't trust that I saw but the shared hope for a brighter future. I understood that our journey would not be without challenges, but with our combined strength and determination, maybe we would be ready to face whatever lay ahead.


Penelope shifted her gaze down to me, her colossal form towering above. "So, what comes next?"


LAST CHAPTER OF THE FIRST SERIOUS! 

***

GTS TOON COMIC READ ON MY PATREON! 


End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10705