Story Commission: Racist Giantess (CONTENT WARNING) by SophieCommissions
Summary:

3 months after a shrinking pandemic that predominantly affected people of color hit America, a racist white lady named Kristina hunts down and capture a bunch of shrunken people to be her next victims. 

 

WARNING: This story features very heavy race play tones, including hate crimes, slurs, and slavery. Even though some characters in the story are racist, the beliefs they express in this story are not the same beliefs of mine or the person who commissioned this story. We do not support or condone their behavior, this is simply another story in which someone bigger finds themselves supieror and takes advantage of those smaller than her. 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 20755 Read: 39049 Published: July 26 2021 Updated: August 06 2021

1. Beginning; the first hunt by SophieCommissions

2. Foot crush, hard vore, scat by SophieCommissions

3. Taunting and Toe Nails by SophieCommissions

4. Giant and Giantess Masturbation by SophieCommissions

5. Protein Shake by SophieCommissions

6. Finishing them with one last bowel movement by SophieCommissions

Beginning; the first hunt by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

In case you missed it, I decided to readd the warning from the discription to this chapter.

 

WARNING: This story features very heavy race play tones, including hate crimes, slurs, and slavery. Even though some characters in the story are racist, the beliefs they express in this story are not the same beliefs of mine or the person who commissioned this story. We do not support or condone their behavior, this is simply another story in which someone bigger finds themselves supieror and takes advantage of those smaller than her. 

Darol slammed his forearm against the ground, pushing down on it to drag himself forward across the carpet floor. The threads were thick to him, and the velvet colored rug popped out against his dark skin. His breath heaved as he used every ounce of strength he had left to drag his way to the door. It was only a little further for a normal sized person, but for him it might last all day. But that didn’t deter him. 

 

This isn’t happening. He thought, sweat dripping down the side of his face. Pain surged through his lower body. He couldn’t believe he was stepped on. His legs were nearly flattened and twisted. Blood oozed out with every stride forward. He would die if he didn’t make it outside.

 

“It’s been five days since the shrinking virus made its way over to America.” A lady news anchor on the tv said. The tv was so high up, it had been on since Darol and his family shrank. “New statistics received from the POW Research Center supports a correlation that suggests the shrinking virus disproportionately affects those of African descent. 97.5% of all reported cases have been black Americans, 1% latino, and under 1% Asian and Caucasion.”

 

A light colored hand reaches for the cable box and presses a finger into the power button. “We don’t need that anymore. If I thought that shitty tv was worth anything I’d take that too. But I guess I shouldn’t expect anything fancy from a house in a ghetto.” 

Darol tried to ignore the giant woman. Did she know Darol was still alive, or was she talking to herself? It didn’t matter. Darol was beginning to feel light headed. He would pass out soon. It would be impossible to make it to the door before that happened, so he changed his course to beneath the couch. It was a few inches to his left, but it was like crawling a mile.

He heard the giantess sorting through drawers behind him. She pocketed anything of value she found. Cracker bitch, if Darol ever got big again, he would make her pay.

“I don’t feel bad for taking these from you.” She said, pulling out jewels from the cabinet and shoving them in her clutch. “These probably weren’t yours to begin anyway. I bet you robbed them off some white woman who made the mistake of trusting you people. I’m just taking back what is ours.”

Her words cut Darol like a knife, hurting just as much as the needles shooting through his legs. Those were his deceased mother’s gems. He planned on giving them to his daughter when she was old enough. A tear escaped his eye as he finally reached the underside of the couch. 

“Daddy!” The piping voice of Darol’s son rang. Erick ran over to his father, hugging him at the waist. Darol winced at the pain.

“Honey…” Darol’s wife Sharol approached him. She took notice of his legs and cried. “Thank god you’re here. Are you hurt?” 

“I’m fine.” Darol said, flipping over and sitting on his ass. “Where's Chantell?”

The two stood silently. A moment later, Erick raised his hand and pointed outwards from the couch. Darol looked out and watched the giant white legs walk from one side of the room to the other. Her footsteps were booming. From his small size, Darol could make out the bottom of the woman’s size 15 shoe sole; splattered and stained to the shoe was Darol’s 8 year old daughter Chantell. She was still wearing her pink and purple pajamas from the night before. Her crimson blood surrounded her flatten and deformed body. 

Darol broke down in tears. The only thought that calmed his mind was the fact that he would be with her soon. His injuries were too brutal for him to survive. 

“Our ancestors fought so hard to secure our freedom.” Darol spoke. “And now we were finally so close to securing complete and total equality. I thought we had created a world where our daughter could grow up and be happy, free from oppression, but now centuries of work and protest are reduced to nothing because of some foriegn virus. We’re once again nothing to the white person.”

“Don’t say that.” Sharol cried. “I know you’re grieving, but our fight is not over.” A larger shadow fell over them. Giant grey sneakers blocked their view from the couch. 

The shoes shifted, and the giant white girl went down to get a good look under the couch. “I thought there were more of you besides that girl. Poor child, having the misfortune of being born black. You lot should be thankful I spared her from such a miserable life.”

 

Her sparkling brown eyes glared down on them. Sharol shouted at the giant, but she couldn’t make out what she was saying. “Shouting as always. Is that all you whores can do?” The giant extended her long muscular arm under the couch and plucked the tiny woman up. She wasn’t careful with her grip, and accidentally squeezed Sharol’s left boob so hard that it popped. Sharol’s screams could be heard even after the giant deposited her into her clutch. 

 

“Mommy?” Erick wailed. Darol was speechless. He cried to himself, yearning for death. He couldn’t live with this pain and grief. Why couldn’t he bleed out any faster?

 

“A man and a little boy?” The giantess’s eyebrow propped up. “Well isn’t this rare. I’m actually proud of you for staying in your son’s life. I didn’t think your people were capable of that.”

 

Darol never thought once about leaving his daughter or son. He stared into the giantess’s evil eyes. She showed no pity or remorse. 

 

“What am I saying?” She continues, “You don’t want to raise that boy. He probably isn’t your kid anyway. His real daddy is probably locked away in jail for drug dealing. Here, since I’m feeling nice, I’ll spare you from having to raise a whore’s son.”

 

The giantess’s hand once again reached under the couch and loomed over the young Erick. He was only 10, so young. The giantess’s pointer finger and thumb gently wrapped around Erick’s head. They pressed into his temples, quickly turning Erick’s face red. He started to scream. “Daddy!” He yelled out. 

 

In an instant, the giant twisted her fingers, effectively twisting Erick’s head off his body. As his body fell limp to the floor, blood squirting out of his neck, the giantess pressed her fingers togethers, obliterating the young boy’s head between them. She rubbed her fingers against each other, letting blood and crushed skull fragments seep through her fingers. 

 

The sight was too much for Darol. He felt his heart go into cardiac arrest. He just watched his son be decapitated by this giant white woman, his daughter stepped on by her shoe, and he didn’t know the fate of his wife.

 

Through his sporadic vision, he saw the giantess’s blood stained hand rise above him. “I really shouldn’t kill so many of you so quickly, otherwise I won’t have any left when I get home, but your legs are already crushed. You’re already more useless than the rest of your kind, you stupid nigger.”

 

With that, she slammed her hand down, crushing the shrunken man to a pulp under her flawless skin. She rubbed her hand into the ground, reveling in the sound of Darol’s body being turned to dust under her. She dragged her hand out from under the couch, leaving a trail of the black man’s blood  on the carpet. 

 

The woman, named Kristina, stood up and wiped her hand on the side of her pants. “After I hit up the next few houses I should get one of the tinies to clean this filth off my hand and my shoe.” She laughed to herself. She hated the african race since she was a little girl, and seeing them gain more rights over the past few years really made her mad. But now she had the power to bring retribution upon them and bring them back to the slave age. 

 

Kristina smiled. She was going to show them all how superior the white race was.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story isn't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

Foot crush, hard vore, scat by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

As the title suggests, this chapter features heavy foot crush, hard vore and scat play. I've decided to make the titles after the tags featured in the chapters since there are a lot of tags. I hope you enojy!

*Three months later*

 

Kristina slammed her sneaker down on a tiny black person on the sidewalk. She didn’t think twice about it, and didn’t feel guilty afterwards. Her purse was filled with tiny people of color. Her hips swayed side to side as she made her way back to her house.

 

It had been three months since the shrinking epidemic struck America and caused the majority of black Americans to shrink. At first, there was a big movement from the left for these people to retain their human status. However, politicians quickly ruled that it was unreasonable for the whites in America to have to cater to the needs of the shrunken people regardless of race, and the shrunken people soon became seen as having the same status as bugs. Americans were free to help these people if they wished, but no legal punishment would befall anyone who wished to crush, capture, enslave or punish the tinies. 

 

Kristina didn’t wait for the official go ahead, and had been capturing the tinies since the first day she discovered they were shrinking. At first she would only take a handful or two, but now three months in she started to take hundreds of a time. “These cockroaches are everywhere.” She would say to her friends when they’d come over and marvel at the amount of dead and alive tinies scattered on the floor. 

 

As Kristina entered her home, she locked the door behind her and discreetly slid off her size 15 sneakers. Kristina made her way to her sofa and sat down on it, placing her purse on the coffee table in front of her. She undid the zipper and pulled out a handful of 20 or so tinies. She dropped them on the wooden table. 

 

They all scurried to their feet. Some looked around, other’s shouted at the giant form of Kristina. She simply laughed at them. She loved how they desperately cling to any form of power they could, even if it meant their lives.

 

Kristina raised her fist in the air and slammed it against the table, crushing two of the tinies under her. “Quiet!” The shock caused half the tinnies to fall over on their asses. One hit his head hard against the wood which caused his head to bleed. Kristina rolled her eyes. “Worthless.” 

 

Two of the black tinies rushed over to help the one who banged his head while some of the others cried over their situation. “Don’t you dare help him.” Kristina ordered. The tinies froze in their tracks. “Let the monkey bleed out. And the rest of you stand up.”

 

They listened to her. They all did. Even the ones who were crying stood up. Kristina thought it must’ve been their ancestral DNA kicking in that caused them to be so obedient. “Look at all of you. After almost 200 years you blacks are finally slaves again, all because of me. I’m surprised you lasted this long, but you’re finally back in your rightful place.”

 

“This was so overdo.” Kristina continued, propping her feet on the table in front of her slaves. “I told people my entire life that this was exactly where you belonged, and it seems like god agreed with me. He finally gave me the power to make up for 200 years of insolence and nonsense. I’ll remind each and every darkie still left in this country that they’re a worthless slave fated to serve teh master white race, and then I’ll kill them as punishment for ever thinking otherwise.”

 

Kristina smirked at the terrified look she could make out on the faces of her tinies. She leaned forwards and grabbed her giant feet with her hands. She rubbed them. “Do you like what you see? Slaving away at the bottom of a beautiful white girl’s beautiful feet is exactly where you deviants belong.” She slid her fingers in between her toes, showing them off. She always kept her feet well maintained, always paying for manicures and pedicures. 

 

“Guess how many of your brotha’s and sista’s perished beneath these soles. Don’t bother, I doubt any of you could count that high anyway. I had slaves lick them clean, rub them, and then I’d crush them and get more slaves to lick their bodies off my sole. And that’s only the start of it. One time I had 500 of you under my shoe trying to lift it up. Naturally, they couldn’t. And I still have the blood stain under that shoe to prove it.”

 

She frowned. “I just don’t think you monkeys know how lucky you are to be in front of such divine feet. You could be in front of some fat man’s dick right now drowning in his cum, but instead you’re with my lovely soles. I think you should all show how grateful you are by worshiping these goddessly soles. Lick them, kiss them, massage them, just make yourself useful.” She leaned back against the couch. “And I hope you know better than to keep me waiting.”

 

Understanding their new position, the 20 something tinies still alive approached the massive soles. Kristina felt their tiny hands, lips and tongues pressing into her foot. It made her feel euphoric. She was doing god’s work. This was her purpose in life: having her feet pampered for being among the superior race of white people. They were the worthy people, and she would remind that to whoever needed to be reminded.

 

After 10 minutes of worshipping, some of her slaves started to get tired and stopped licking. “Is there a problem?” Kristina asked, leaning back up. Only a few of her slaves were still worshiping her feet. The others were spitting up on the table or collapsing from heat exhaustion. 

 

“Oh, I see what the problem is.” Kristina wiggled her toes. “You guys have licked up all the sweat and now my foot doesn’t taste so good. Here, I’ll give you all something to eat away at.” Without warning, Kristina slid her foot down and crushed half of her tinies under her ten toes. She scrunched them into the wood before pulling her foot back and revealing her blood soaked toes to the slaves that still remained. The worst part was that she crushed the slaves that were still worshiping her. To Kristina, good slaves don’t get rewarded. They’re still niggers, and they deserve to be punished for it.

 

Nine of the remaining ten tinies rushed to her toes, licking away at the blood of their crushed fellow slaves. Animals, Kristina thought. She turned her attention to the one tinies that stayed behind. He threw up on her table. Kristina dropped her jaw in shock. 

 

She brought her finger over to him and forced his face into his own pool of throw up. “Lap that up.” She demanded. The man cried and desperately started to lick up his own throw up. Kristina watched and waited for him to finish. She could vaguely make out his pitiful pleads for mercy, but she didn’t care. 

 

Once she saw he was finished, she forced her finger down on his head. He popped under her finger. She heard a woman scream over by her toes. “Whoever that was go lick his head and guts off my table or you’re next.” Kristina popped her finger in her mouth and licked the blood off as she watched a dark woman run over to the man and lick up his remains. She laughed at the site of blood squirting from the man’s severed neck and onto her naked body. 

 

“Mmm.” Kristina moaned as she licked up all the blood. She realized she was getting hungry. She grabbed her purse and placed it on the couch next to her before leaning back. 

 

As she felt the tinies licking away at her toes, she reached her hand into her purse and plucked out another handful of tinies. They wailed from inside her grip. “That’s right, keep screaming. I’ll let you live if you do.” That was a lie of course.

 

Kristina threw the tiny blacks into her mouth and started chewing. This was her favorite part: biting down on as many tinies as she could and listening as their screams slowly got quieter and quieter. It made the warm blood that flowed into her mouth after so much more rewarding. After swishing them in her jaw for a bit, she swallowed hard and sent them down her throat. She ate some tiny slaves earlier, and wondered when they’d be ready to come out of her other end.

 

She repeated the process a couple more times, grabbing tinies from her bag, chewing them under her molars and sending them down to her belly. When she was full, she picked up seven tinies from her purse. They were all girls.

 

“I hope you’re ready for your first job, probably the first job you welfare whores have ever held in your life.” Kristina smiled and bore her bloody teeth at the tinies below. Blood was all over, and the tinies could make out bits of arms or bones still stuck between her teeth. “You’re all going to lick clean the blood stained on my teeth. Any body parts left over just throw down my throat. 

 

Despite being able to hear their cries and protests, Kristina dropped all of them into her mouth. It took every bit of restraint not to slam her teeth down on the trash whores in her mouth, but she wanted her teeth cleaned. It made her happy knowing that not only were the tinies licking up blood, but they were forced to clean up the plaque on her teeth too. 

 

With such enticing food in her mouth, it was only natural that Kristina began salivating. She could feel their struggles as some of the tinies fell into the pool of spit forming under her tongue and began to drown. Kristina didn’t bother to help them. She loved the idea of the tiny negros drowning in her spit. As she felt the struggling die out, she shrugged her shoulders.

 

Kristina closed her mouth and swallowed her victims. She grabbed a few more from her purse. “Your turn. Try to finish this time.” She dropped them in her mouth and tried not to laugh as they got to work. 

 

This torment continued for another half an hour as she rotated crushing tinies between her teeth and making another group clean it. The slaves at her feet didn’t stop licking her toes, even after all the blood was gone and they started cutting their tongues on the rough skin of Kristina’s underfoot. They were too scared to even dare stop.

 

These tinies used to be real people. They spent their entire lives trying to prove that to the whites around them. A few among them were old enough to have been alive before the civil rights act. They lived lives, and thought themselves to be equal. No, they knew they were equal to whites. But now, they were shrunk and forced to lick the foot of a sweaty white woman. Some of them hated how easily they cracked and returned to slavery. 

 

Malik was one of those tinies. He was nearly 70 years old, but you wouldn’t think he was a day over 40. As a youth, he swore up and down on his deceased grandmother’s grave that he would sooner die than be sent to bondage. But there he was, eagerly lapping away at a white woman’s third toe. He felt humiliated and degraded. He looked around, and saw his fellow brothers and sisters doing the same. What was it in them that caused them to accept slavery so easily? Was it true that servitude was what his race was put on this planet to do, or was it instead a deep rooted need to survive. He knew which one he wanted to believe, but he also knew which one this giantess believed. He was nothing but an animal to her, a pest to be used for her temporary enjoyment. 

 

Suddenly, the giant toe crashed down on top of Malik. He grunted, feeling his body be forced down onto the wood below and simultaneously into the peach flesh above. He scratched his face against the sole to look to his side. The man next to him was suffering the same fate. Past him, Malik couldn’t make out the slave… er, woman that was worshiping her big toe. Then, a stream of blood trickled out from under it. Malik winced. Another good woman just lost her life.

 

Just as Malik was getting used to the toe being on top of him, it started to press down on him. The pressure increased, and so did the heat. He pounded his fist under it, but that only angered the goddess. She put even more weight on him, and presumably the other tinies. He heard a loud scream before a crack! He watched as the man under her second toe popped like a grape, his blood flying far and shooting straight into Malik’s eye. 

 

He lost sight in his right eye. Malik began to panic. She was crushing them. He had to find a way out from under her toe. But how could he? She had more strength in her giant middle toe than he had in his entire body, and it so happened that he was under that exact toe. He felt the smooth sole of the toe drill further into him. He choked, coughing up blood right onto the sole that was quickly rubbed his blood right back into his face. 

 

His body was starting to compress on itself. The toe was flattening him alive, slowly but surely. He heard the screams of the tinies around him grow louder before quickly fading out. It was like they were never even there. Why was he still alive? The toe was suffocating him. He couldn’t breathe. The toe wiggled on top of him, increasing his pain. It hurt so badly. Sweat dripped into his mouth. He didn’t have the ability to spit it out or even swallow it, so he felt it spill it’s way down his throat as the toe continued to flatten him.

 

Then he felt the front of his skull crack open. It was the worst pain he ever experienced. Blood poured out of it, surrounding the toe and his forehead. He could feel the toe flesh press into his brain. How was this possible? A girl’s middle toe was flattening him to death. Soon his ribs cracked too. The pressure kept increasing. He wanted to die. The pain was too much.

 

But the toe didn’t grant him death. Not yet. Not before snapping Malik’s jaw clean off his face. He could taste it—the toe entering his mouth. The flesh rubbed against his tongue, filling it with gunk and sweat. His lungs finally gave out. The toe slammed more onto him, almost flattening him completely this time. First his eyes popped, then blood squirted out of his ears.Then the toe completely obliterated his chest, striking right through it. Malik was still alive, barely, forced to watch as the toe slid forward and circled around his body, first flattening his head, spewing his brains everywhere, then finishing the job by flattening his legs.

 

Kristina wasn’t even paying attention. She was too busy messing around with a tiny trapped in her mouth to notice that she had just absentmindedly decimated the tinies that were down by her feet. She slammed the tiny to the roof of her mouth with her tongue. He popped under her warm and wet muscle, being swallowed soon after. She reached into her bag and pulled out a few more screaming tinies.

 

“I don’t know why you guys are screaming so loudly.” She raised the group above your head. “You all tried so hard to get inside a white woman back when you were bigger. You shouldn’t be complaining now that you’re tiny. She dropped them in and immediately crushed them beneath her teeth.

 

 

That’s when she felt her stomach growl and rumble. A devious smile spread across her face, knowing exactly what was coming.

 

Kristina checked her blinds and made sure they were shut. She usually didn’t care if people passing by looked through her window and saw her torturing her black slaves, but she didn’t want any peeking in to see what she was about to do. 

 

The white giantess picked up her purse full of tinies and walked into her kitchen. “I’m going to remind you coons just how dark you really are.” She said as she ripped a couple pieces of paper towels off her roll. She then walked back into her living room and laid the paper towels down on the floor. She then picked up twenty or so tinies and dropped them onto the rough towel. 

 

Imani— who was one of these tinies— looked up at the giant as she released her onto the paper towel with the rest of the tinies. Imani desperately looked around for her boyfriend. They were hiding together in the park before Kristina found them and snatched them in her purse.They were both in the purse together a second ago, but she wasn’t sure if he was scooped out with her.

 

Imani was so busy looking for Zahair that she didn’t notice the goddess above her taking her pants off and hovering her exposed anus above them. It wasn’t until a giant brown log dropped from above onto a group of seven black men that she realized what was going on. The men completely disappeared under it. Imani screamed, falling on her ass in shock. 

 

The stench was foul. It was enough to bring tears back into Imani’s eyes. She was used to being treated like she was less than human. Her mother was constantly shifting through men when Imani was a kid. The good ones never stayed long, but the bad ones always did. Imani used to watch her mother get beat by her boyfriends, and some would take a hand to her too. One time after one of her mother’s boyfriends threatened to leave her, Imani’s mother offered up her own daughter so he would stay. Imani was abused and raped by that man for 3 months before social services saved her. 

 

She knew what it was like to be treated as an object for someone’s pleasure. It was familiar, but this was different. Katrina made Imani feel disposable; worthless, like she was just one in a million different black girls that she could kill. She was never degraded to the point of having shit dumped on top of her.

 

A dark shit covered hand emerged from beneath the large pile. Imani wanted to run over and help whoever it was, but she was too scared. She was powerless, how could she help him? She had been powerless her whole life, and even though her boyfriend had been nice to her and made her feel special, this giant white woman was reminding her of her place in the world. 

 

“I can’t even tell where the shit ends and the people begin.” Katrina rang. “Well, I guess there’s no difference from a black person and shit, so this is really fitting.” 

 

The taunting caused Imain to look up at the pulsing anus. A log of shit was half way out her ass. It was directly above Imani. Her brain told her to run, but her body wouldn’t move. She had to accept her fate. The log slowly slid out of the giantess’s ass. Imani started screaming long before it left Kristina’s ass, but her voice was immediately silenced when the giant piece of shit landed directly on her.

 

Her body smushed into the shit as it was pressed into the ground. The shit forced its way into Imani’s mouth. It tasted awful, and it stunted her breath. The smell was enough to make her want to throw up, although there was no room to push past the shit clogging her throat. Against her best judgement, Imani opened her eyes. Right in front of her was the skull of a tiny Katrina had eaten earlier.

 

Imain wanted to cry, but the shit made its way into her eyes. Imani’s entire body was covered in it. She thought it was fitting that her life ended under a white girl’s shit. She never thought highly of herself, and this proved that she was right. She choked on the shit, and after a minute of suffering under the waste and having it force its way into her body, she suffocated under it and died.

 

As did the other tinies who were there. Some found good positions and were able to find pockets of air to breathe in, but the odor was so bad that they suffocated on the scent alone. Other’s found worse positions, and their bodies went splat the moment the shit made contact with them and the ground.  

 

Kristina pushed out another log of shit, trying to angle it over the remaining tinies. She loved seeing them disappear under it. She truly couldn’t tell the difference from her shit and the slave’s bodies. Once they were consumed, they were equal to the shit that came out of her ass. To Kristina, black people were always the same as waste, so she found this fitting. 

 

After pushing out her final log, Kristina realized that she hit all but one of the tinies. He was running away. Since there wasn’t anything left in her bowels, she brought her left foot over to the tiny man and squished him under her heels. She twisted it back and forth, making sure he flattened all the way. Now that she had taken care of that, it was time to introduce some of the other tinies to their next task. She knew they wouldn’t like it, which is why she always looked forward to doing it. 

 

Zahair yelled out his girlfriend’s name. “Imani! Imani!” But no answer. He wasn’t sure if she was taken by the giant hand and that’s why she wasn’t calling back or if she couldn’t hear him over the crying and screaming of the other tinies in the purse. Zahair knew his time alive was running out. He was at the top of the pile of tinies in the purse, meaning he would be taken out of it sooner rather than later. He just wanted to be with Imani in the end. If he could do that, he’d be able to die happy.

 

Again the giant shadow of Kristina’s hand cascaded down on the tinies in her purse. The group burst in fearful screams as the hand plummeted and scooped up another group of people. Zahair was among them. Before he knew it, he and the other tinies were being deposited onto the shit infested paper towel. They were in front of the large piles of shit, unaware of the people trapped under them.

 

“Why the hell she put us here?” One of the men said as he grabbed his nose and waved the stench away. Zahair looked around. He didn’t see Imani, but he didn’t see any of the others either. Where did they go? 

 

“I bet you’re all wondering where your fellow little tar babies went.” Kristina said with a smile, bending down to get a better look at her slaves. She extends her long polished finger nail towards her waste. “They’re all suffocating under my shit.”

 

Zahair dropped to his knees. Imani… Was she crushed under there? The mere thought of it caused him to cringe and shiver. The smell was so bad from where he was. Imani was a flower, that smell could cripple her. 

 

“But they might still be alive!” Kristina cheered. “I want you all to dig through my shit and try and find them. Also, I can’t have any bones be flushed down the toilet or the drain might clog, so make sure you pick out any you find. And trust me, there’s probably plenty.”

 

Zahair didn’t believe her story about the drain clogging, but if Imani was still alive under there he had to find her. He rushed over to the pile a few ‘feet’ in front of him. He dug his hand into the mushy brown shit and pushed some of it to the side. He had to find her.

 

“Good little slave!” Kristina praised Zahair for his eagerness. “Play with crap just like the monkey you are. The rest of you too. Don’t keep me waiting, you want to live don’t you?” Kristina loved promising her slaves the chance to live. She never granted it to them, but it was fun watching them try. 

 

The rest of the tinies began digging through crap. Kristina was surprised by how willing they were. Usually at least one of them would put up a fight, but they must be taking after the lead of the first. 

 

Zahair continued to dig through Kristina’s shit. The smell only got worse the further in he dug. He hit something hard. He brushed the shit off around it hoping it was Imain, but what he only saw was a bone. He pulled it out and threw it beside him. His heart pounded with fear at the thought of what those people must’ve gone through. He wondered how long they were alive for; if they died before being swallowed or if they had to go through the pain of being burned alive by Kristina’s stomach acids. He shook his head and pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. He had to find Imani.

 

For the next ten minutes, the tinies dug through Kristina’s shit, dragging out deceased bodies and discarding bones. Kristina watched with eagerness, laughing at how pathetic the tinies were. Some of them would end up getting crushed by shit falling on them in the hole they dug for themselves. She thought it comitical how some of them tried reviving the dead bodies like they didn’t have shit shoved half way down their esophagus. She wondered how many of them were finding dead family members or loved ones. It thrilled her.

 

Zahair was still looking for Imani. His hands and knees were covered in the giant woman’s feces. After digging a good amount of the way through the first log, he moved onto another. He looked at the bodies that were already dragged out, scanning for a face that looked like Imani’s. No luck.

 

He kneeled down next to another black man and started digging into the same piece of shit. It didn’t take him long to grab a touch of something that felt like hair. “I have got one!” He yelled. The man next to him helped him dig a pocket to drag the body out. 

 

The two of them managed to grab the body’s shoulders and holsted it out of the shit. Zahair eagerly brushed shit off the woman’s face. 

 

It was Imani’s. Her eyes were wide open, both filled with shit. The crap was in her mouth too. Zahair desperately tried to scoop the poop out of her mouth, wanting to bring at least a little bit of dignity back to his girlfriend, but the poop was shoved deep in her throat. Her entire body was covered. He broke down in tears. Why couldn’t it be him? Why did she have to suffer such a cruel fate? He hated Kristina for doing this to her. He wanted to kill her. He wanted her dead instead.

 

Krisitna, seeing this one particular tiny’s tears, brought joy to her. She laughed, wiping a tear of laughter from her eye. She clapped her hands in applause at the show. “Okay, I think that’s enough.” Kristina stood up and folded the paper towels into each other, surrounding the shit and forcing the tinies into it.

 

Zahair fell into the same piece of shit that his girlfriend died in. He smushed into it as the paper towel folded. What was the giant doing? Didn’t she want to take the bones and people out before disposing of her waste? Or did she not see a difference between the shit and the black people in it?

 

Kristina made her way to her back door and opened it, exiting to her backyard. “Usually, I would put waste in the toilet and flush it there. But the toilet is for shit, and you niggers are less than shit, and you don’t deserve an end in my divine toilet.” Kristina dropped the paper towels and the tinies into a hole she prepared in the ground. Part of the paper towel unfolded, revealing the living tinies glued to her shit. Kristina grabbed a shovel and laughed.

 

“You niggers are compost now. Have fun being eaten alive by the worms and maggots in the ground.” Kristina drove the shovel into a pile of dirt and threw it on her slaves and shit. She laughed the entire time as she buried them under the soil. She patted the mound with her shovel when she finished. She could sleep well that night knowing that those little slaves would suffer the entire time. Her only regret was that she couldn’t watch.

 

Regardless, she still had more slaves to punish in the house

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story aren't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

Taunting and Toe Nails by SophieCommissions

 


Katrina scrolled through her instagram feed. Most of the pictures she saw were from her fellow bodybuilder friends. For the most part, it was the same kind of photos she would see on her feed three months ago: muscular men and women working out, maybe in a plank position or showing off their gains. 


 


However, there was something extra in each photo that wasn’t present before. Appearing in each photo was a tiny black man or woman that her friends had kidnapped in order to add them to their work out routine. It was like a seek and find for Kristina. She zoomed in on each photo and scanned for where the tinies might be.


 


One photo of her friend Zelly featured a larger tiny hiding under her armpit, sweat covering his body. His face was more red than black, which really showed how hot it was inside Zelly’s armpit. Another photo showed a tiny being crushed under a five pound weight. The caption written by her friend Matt read, I’m lifting 100 pound weights easy while little Uncle Tom here can’t even push a 5 pounder off him. Not so big and strong now huh! 


 


Kristina laughed, accidentally injuring one of the tinies down by her left foot polishing her pinkie toe. The photo was too good! She commented under how pathetic the tiny looked, calling him all sorts of foul names. The other comments were just as vulgar, sparing no insult towards the tiny slave. Every now and then, there would be a commenter trying to claim the moral high ground by saying how wrong it was to treat people like that. But these things aren’t people, their pets at best now. 


 


“You guys see that now, right?” Kristina put her phone away and redirected her attention to humiliating the tinies polishing her toes. There was a slave to each toe, although one looked like he had been hurt pretty badly. They weren’t given brushes, only a small bowl of red nail polish behind them. They had to stick their hands in and smear the polish onto her toe nail themself. If they didn’t do a flawless job, Kristina promised to kill them slowly rather than quick. 


 


“You understand that you’re not people anymore. That’s why you’re all so eager to submit to my lovely toes.” She got giddy, giggling hard to herself. “I just LOVE how I made you slaves again, and now you have to answer my every demand or face the consequences. How many of you have I killed so far? How many died just today? You don’t have a chance at returning to normal size. Us people get to be tall. Small things like you are called bugs, making you bugs and not people.”


 


Kristina could see that her slaves were slowing down. Her words were obviously having an effect on their morale. If they started messing up, Kristina would have an excuse to kill some of them without the others thinking they didn’t have a chance of survival— because then they might give up all together. 


 


“You know the first nigger I’ve ever killed was a little black girl. I saw her, but I didn’t want to move out of the way. She couldn’t have been older than ten. I stepped on her right on the sidewalk of her own house. Then I laughed and laughed as I picked my foot up and slammed it back down on her remains over and over again. Then I went inside her house and killed the rest of her family.”


 


“I did the same thing to the family next door too, except I played more with them. I kidnapped their son, who couldn’t be older than a toddler, maybe three at the oldest, and shoved him in my mouth. I chewed him right away, but pretended that he was still alive. I made the mother and father eat up the remains of the little girl that was still stuck to the bottom of my shoe. And then when they were finished, I pursed my lips over the mother and spit out the remains of her son directly over her. Then I crushed her husband and left her there to live the rest of her short pathetic life in agony. I can still hear her screams when I touch myself.” Kristina gently rubbed her finger over her panties. “Now that was something special. I could never recreate that moment. Or should I say it lost it’s specialness after the next 15 or so families I did it to. It’s been quite some time since I last did it, maybe I should do it again soon. I wonder if I have any little kids left in my purse.”


 


Kristina’s taunting was yielding the desired effect. The tiny who was hurt by her pinkie was slipping up and getting red polish on her skin. She could punish him there, but she wanted to continue to taunt them before killing them.


 


 “If you guys are lucky, you might still be alive for the next time I invite my girlfriends over. They’re all body builders like me, so they come over all the time for workouts, and we always try to incorporate you little shits in there too. When we do sit ups, we keep slaves close to our feet or shoes, that way if they get crushed under them we know we’re moving our legs too much. We also tape them on different spots of our punching bag, and see how hard we have to punch or kick for them to splatter. If you’re good, I can show you the blood stains we keep on there.”


 


“And then, after we’re finished the workout, we each split up the remaining tinies and use them to clean up all the sweat from our bodies. We forbid them from spitting less they die, so they have to swallow it. If we don’t have a lot of tinies left after the session, then the remaining tinies usually end up dying from water intoxication. Since your tiny black brains aren’t big enough to understand what that is, it means they died from drinking too much water. We don’t care that they die though, as long as they’re able to clean up all the sweat from in between our toes. Our feet get really sweaty, you see.”


 


Most of the tinies down by her toes have frozen in place. Kristina thought that they might’ve finally realized that there was no way out of this hell other than death. She debated killing them for stopping, but the situation was turning her on too much. She had to continue their humiliation.


 


“Why do you all look so scared? I didn’t even tell you some of the worse stuff we do. Once a month, my friend Zelly throws a sex crazy party where you tinies are actually the guest of honor. Before the event, we all go out hunting for more shrunken blacks to capture and make our slaves for the party. We take hundreds back each, and use them for various things. Most of the girls tape you to their dildos before fucking themselves with it. They either drown in pussy juice or get crushed against their pussy lips. Regardless, they never make it out alive. Other’s tape tinies to strap ons before fucking the other girls. The only two things each fucking has in common is that it’s rough and the tinies always die. Me on the other hand, I love placing hundreds of tinies in a bowl and crushing them with a grinder until there's nothing recognizable in the bowl besides their blood mixing together. Essentially, I turn black into red! Then I use it as a lube for me and the other girls so our toys go in easier.”


 


The tinies at Kristina’s feet had their souls broken. Hearing the words of the giantess sent their minds sprawling. They had heard stories before from some tinies who managed to escape their captors, but never anything this awful or cruel. They never thought that there would be a group of people actively hunting down tinies and killing them, especially not in the way Kristina had just described. 


 


The tiny at Kristina’s pinkie stood frozen, leaning against her nail, hands submerged in the red polish. His hands slipped, causing him to smudge the polish more onto Kristina’s skin. Kristina finally saw her chance and took it, feeling the other’s had had enough of her taunting.


 


“What did I say would happen to you if you made a mistake or got polish on my toes?” Kristina yelled.


 


The tiny cowered in fear. He begged her not to kill him. “It was a mistake, please don’t hurt me!” He crunched himself into a ball, wishing to just find a tight place to hide in and stay there.


 


Kristina didn’t care about his cries. She reached her hand down and picked him up. He fumbled in her grip, trying to escape but to to avail. Kristina held him firmly in place and pressed him into her pinkie toe. 


 


The pinkie toe’s nail was thin and curved down slightly against the toe, but it was sharp enough to cut into the tiny’s skin without being pressed too much into it. The tiny looked towards his fellow captives, tears welling in his eyes. “Please help me! Pull me out!” He begged, but the others just stood there and watched. They didn’t want to end up like him. 


 


Kristina pressed the tiny further into her toe nail. Bright red blood seeped out the small cut in his neck. The tiny whimpered and cried, but nothing would save him from what came next. Kristina swiped his body across her nail like she was swiping a credit card. There was a clean cut that dug half way through his neck. Kristina flicked her hand and let him fall over further down the table. 


 


The tiny grabbed at his neck and tried to stop the bleeding. Try as he might, the cut was too deep. He was choking on his own blood despite the fact that it was gushing out of him. He uncontrollably spasmed on the table. At that moment he yearned for the quick death he was promised earlier for a job well down. Instead, he died slowly and painfully. It was a full minute before the light in his eye finally dwindled away. The other slaves didn’t watch any longer. They got back to work rubbing the polish into Kristina’s toes. They didn’t want to suffer the same way he did.


 


Jordan was the slave who was working on Kristina’s big toe on her right foot. He used to help his nieces paint their toenails when they were little. He wondered what had happened to them. One was living away at college when the shrinking virus hit, but the other was young enough to still be living with his sister. He prayed that they were okay, that someone nice managed to find them and help them before someone like Kristina did. As he rubbed his hands into the nail, he wondered if Kristina did find them before she kidnapped him, and his nieces suffered a cruel end under the same toe he pampered then.  


 


The middle aged man turned around and dipped his hands back into the red puddle of nail polish. He lifted them out and stared into it. He was always quick to adapt to a new position in life. He lost his home at a young age and became homeless, but was quick to hop back on his feet and secured a job as a bodyguard at a nightclub. Later when his niece was born, he quickly assumed a parenting role to them. Then when he shrunk, he devised a plan to keep him alive for as long as he did, eating small urbs he found and even resorting to eating the occasional bug. Now that he had been kidnapped, he would do whatever it took to survive to see the next moment. 


 


He walked back to the toe and plopped his hand down by the front of the nail. He started with the back of her toe nail by the cuticles when he started, that way he wouldn’t have to worry about getting his forearms dirty as he worked his way through. He made sure each stroke was even to the last, that way it all appeared like it was done by one big brush. Jordan hated to think this way, but if his toe was done better than the others, he might be the one left alive in the end.


 


Jordan went back one more time for more polish before finishing the toe. He was surprised that he was able to finish before the others given that his toe was the biggest, but most of them were still frozen with fear. Jordan kneeled down in front of the giant toe, just as he was instructed to do by her when he finished before he began.


 


Kristina leaned forward. “Done already? That’s faster than any tine has done before you.” She inspected his work. Jordan made sure it was perfect before declaring his termination. There wasn’t any possible reason she would have for killing him. If she still did, it would be due to no fault of his own. 


 


“Was the punishment I gave the last guy not enough to teach you not to touch my skin with the polish? Do you have a monkey’s brain too?”


 


Jordan was stunned. He didn’t see a single spot painted red outside of her toe nail. He glanced around the toe and still nothing. Was the giantess making things up just to justify his death to the others? Did he ever have a chance of survival? 


 


“Having trouble seeing it? I guess you have monkey eyes too.” She lowered her finger and pointed at a spot just left of her cuticle. He saw it, a spot tinier than Jordan’s own pinkie toe. It was a spot so small that Jordan at his height was unable to see it. Nobody Kristina’s height would notice it either if they weren’t paying close attention to her toes and were specifically looking for it. 


 


Kristina’s hand began reaching for him. Jordan screamed. He would not die there today. He tried to run, even tried to punch the large digit as it closed in on him, but just like the last guy his efforts were in vain. Kristina closed her pointer finger and thumb around the man’s body, pressing his arms into his side. Jordan kicked his legs, but his struggle was meaningless.


 


Kristina brought him over to her big toe toe nail. Like last time, she pressed his neck directly into the toe nail. Unlike her pinkie toe, this nail pointed directly out and was a lot thicker. Likewise, it wasn’t as sharp as the pinkie toe. Kristina swiped Jordan’s body against her nail, but it didn’t deliver the cut she expected. The nail was too blunt, and Jordan’s neck was only slightly sliced. 


 


A small cut about a centimeter wide was present on Jordan’s neck, but blood didn’t ooze out. Jordan coughed, taking in air with every breath and thankful that he was still alive. 


 


Kristina grunted. She hated having to do this more than once. These slaves weren’t worth the effort, but she had to teach them a lesson. She immediately pressed Jordan back into her toe nail. He screamed, but it was quickly silenced by her slicing him against her toe nail again. The cut went deeper, but it didn’t draw blood. So she tried again, pressing Jordan into one end of her toe and sliding him to the other. She saw the blood come out, but it wasn’t enough to kill him.


 


Jordan was in agony. Kristina’s toe nail was rough, and it scratched a bigger hole in him than the pinkie toe did to the other. It was like being rubbed repeatedly against a dull saw, forced to repeat the process until it finally managed to cut deeper into the skin. Kristina didn’t let up on him either. She kept dragging him against her nail, cutting deeper and deeper into his wound with each slice. It was happening slowly, but it was working. It was like chopping a tree with an axe. Krisitna continued to press Jordan harder and harder into her toe nail, slicing faster and faster until eventually Jordan’s blood started pouring out of his neck.


 


“Yes!” She cheered, dropping him on the table below. His body spasmed, blood shooting out like water to a broken fire hydrant. “That’s what you get for being difficult. Should’ve just died easy like the others.”


Jordan’s death was a lot slower than the other tiny’s. Given the nature of his cut, he was still able to draw breath a lot longer before his pipes were filled with blood. Why was this happening to him? He was choking on his own blood, but not because some mugger got the jump on him in an alleyway somewhere, but because a giant white girl had slit his throat with her toenail. Jordan died a miserable and pathetic death. He did take solace in the thought that his nieces didn’t have to see him like that, blissfully unaware of the fact that his youngest niece did in fact die under the same toe that he spent the last half an hour pampering and the same toe that eventually killed him too.


 


Kristina was agitated. She couldn’t believe that tiny put up such a fight. She wanted to punish him more for his insolence, but he was already dead. So, she decided to punish the next best thing: the other slaves down by her toes. 


 


“Okay retards, you’re taking too long. Maybe I should show you how to cover a toenail in red paint.”


 


The eight remaining tinies were relieved. It sounded like Kristina was going to finish applying the nail polish by herself. After seeing what happened to the men at her pinkie toe and big toe, the rest were terrified of making even the smallest mistake, lest Kristina kill them just as harshly. Some of the tinies began to sit down, thinking they wouldn’t have to work anymore. They couldn’t be more wrong


 


Kristina reached for and plucked up the slave sitting in front of the second toe on her right foot. She pinched his head between two fingers. The other slaves jumped up in fright. What was she doing? Was she going to use him as a brush? 


 


Instead of using him as a brush, Kristina placed the wiggling slave directly down on her second toe nail. His body quickly became engulfed in red paint as Kristina’s thumb pressed into his back. The nail was cold and hard, and the acrylic paint only made for a more uncomfortable experience.


 


Kristina’s thumb pressed down on the slave, subsequently causing him to scream in pain as he felt his body compress into itself. “You brought this upon yourself.” Kristina said. “In your next life try to be a more useful paint brush.” She used all her thumb strength to crush the tiny into her nail. His dark red blood splattered against it, filling up all of the blank spots the slave left before. Kristina flicked the tiny remains off her toe, leaving nothing but the glistening blood on her toe. 


 


The others instantly realized what she meant when the giant said she was going to paint her nails herself; Kristina was going to use their blood as polish to cover her toes with. They all started to run, but Kristina slammed her fist down in front of them.


“Run and I’ll make your death so much more painful than they need to be. My neighbor’s dog has a problem with diarrhea. If you want to run away so badly, I can tape you to the pills his owner shoves up the dog's ass to medicate him. You’d spend hours in a smelly dog’s anus until it finally poops you out, covering you in stinky wet shit that you’ll drown in.”


 


The threat in itself was enough to make the seven stop running and freeze. There was no survival. They all chose quick death. 


 


“Smart.” Kristina said before reaching over and picking up 15 year old Lashanda. Kristina dangled her in the air from her hair. She was only a child, barely half way through high school. She felt like her scalp was going to tear off her head. Kristina swung the girl over her middle toe.


 


“That last method was too messy, let me try another one.” Kristina placed one hand onto the little girl’s back and chest while she used the other to pinch her head. Then she started to pull.


 


The little girl screamed. The giant’s white fingers pressed into her dark black skin. Kristina was attempting to rip the girl’s head clean off. Lashanda felt her neck start to tear. Her skin began to rip. She could feel each and every ligament and muscle in her neck snap as the giant pulled her body in two different directions. Lashanda screamed and cried out for her momma for as long as she could under her vocal cords split in two. After that it only took a second before Kristina completely pulled the girl’s head off.


 


Kristina smiled as the blood poured out from her dislocated body. She turned the poor girl’s body upside down, letting the blood pour onto her middle toe. The blood encased more than just her toenail, leaking well onto her foot. When Kristina emptied the tiny girl dry, she threw the body into her mouth and swallowed it. It would be fun watching the slaves pick her body out of her shit later.


 


The other slaves still on the table stood in shock at the sight, knowing that it would soon be them.


Kristina moaned. “That was way more effective, but I think I have too much fun splattering you guys against my toes.” With an evil smile, she grabbed another black man from the table. She pushed him against the fourth toe on her right foot. His body felt weaker than the others. He would splat easily, and that’s exactly what he did. He popped without much effort, completely flattening to paste and blood against her toenail. Kristina grabbed another weak looking girl for her pinkie toe. Her screams were quickly silenced by her body splattering against the toe, her life’s meaning being reduced to nothing more than Kristina’s toe nail polish.


 


It was time for Kristina’s left foot, but she decided she wanted to tease one of the slaves. She grabbed a black man who looked to be in his mid or late 20’s. She pressed him against her second toe’s toenail, watching him squirm and try to wiggle out. Looks like he’s having second thoughts about dying. 


 


Kristina lowered her ear to him. “No, please don’t kill me.” He begged. 


 


Kristina curled her bottom lip. “Okay, I won’t kill you.” The man looked relieved, and his squirming stopped. “First though, admit you’re dumb stupid nigger, and you’ve always been a slave, even before you were shrunk.”


 


The man looked stunned. He could never say such things. He had been called a nigger by white people his entire life. He refused to admit that they were right about him being worthless.


 


“Nothing? Okay, no problem.” Kristin began pressing her thumb down on him. She heard a crack, he would pop soon.


 


“Wait!” He yelled. “I’m a dumb stupid nigger. A tar baby that never should’ve been born. You’re so much better than I am. I’m at your mercy!”


Kristina twisted her thumb. “Kiss my toenail and thank your master for giving you the opportunity.”


 


The slave groaned in pain. Despite that, he lowered his lips to the nail below and planted a kiss on the red acrylic. “Thank you master.” He kissed her toe again. “Thank you for giving this nigger purpose by letting me kiss your toe.” He kissed it again, the red paint covering his lips and sneaking onto his tongue.  He felt his pride leave his body. He felt just as worthless as Krsitina was making him appear. 


 


“Aww, you’re so very welcome.” Krisitina said before pressing her thumb all the way down. Like the ones before him, he splattered against the tough nail, covering it completely in blood.


 


The remaining slaves all screamed. One by one, Kristina picked them up and pressed them against a nail. They all squished against it, leaving streams of red blood spilling off her toes and onto the table.


 


After they were all gone, Kristina picked her phone back up and snapped a picture of her blood soaked toes, the tinies' remains still visible between them. She then uploaded the picture to her instagram, showing it off. The caption read, just used some negros to get the nail looking all pertty. Like for more! She knew the picture would blow up and go viral, it was only a matter of time. 


 


“Okay, now that I got my picture, you guys can clean the polish off.” Kristina reached into her purse and pulled out another group of 10 tinies. She dropped them down in front of her feet. They had no idea the carnage the slaves before them had suffered, but they would soon learn.


 


“Start licking the blood and paint off my toes. And when you’re finished you can eat the remains off the table as a reward. I won’t lie to you and say there’s a chance of any of you surviving, just don’t make your master mad and your death won’t have to be painful. 


 


Krisitina leaned back and her slaves got to work licking the blood off her toes. She could get used to being referred to as a master. It was so empowering. Why hadn’t she thought of that sooner?

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story isn't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

Giant and Giantess Masturbation by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

Spoilers: This chapter features Kristina reciving a video from her boyfriend where he uses a tiny girl to masturbate. After watching the video, Kristina decides that it's her turn.

The slaves by her toes have been working hard for nearly an hour. It was easy at first, but after 15 or so minutes the acrylic paint the slaves before them had used began to harden. The tiny people were forced to chip away at the paint, removing small scaled pieces bit by bit. They didn’t want to risk punishment from Kristina if they let the paint get on the table, so they placed each piece in their mouth before swallowing. The hard paint would scratch their throats on the way down, scratching at it and forcing some of them to break down in a coughing fit.

 

The task was difficult, but some had an easier time than others. The workers who were tasked with the smaller toes had already moved onto eating the remains of the past slaves that were left behind. Despite Kristina promising to kill them regardless, the tinies still possessed hope that they might be spared. Maybe it was their optimistic nature, or maybe it was their stupidity and ignorance. 

 

They slaves licked away at the blood, making sure the toe was spotless. For the first time in their lives, the 10 slaves at her feet knew what it must’ve felt like for their ancestors to have to slave away in plantations or as servants to a white homeowner. They have internalized their own slavery, seeing it as a means for survival. But deep down, they all knew they’d die anyway, so why were they still catering to the whims of this giant white woman? Unfortunately, they didn’t have the time to think of an answer, nor did they have the time to figure a way out of their situation. They hadn’t seen what the other tinies went through, but they could hear the screams. They were all ear curdling and soul wrecking. It was enough to make any person lose their will to fight. All that was left to do was to make peace with their god before meeting whatever vicious end their master had planned for them.

 

As the slaves at her feet were finishing up their tasks, Kristina felt her phone buzz. She glared down at it. It was a text from her boyfriend, Jim. It was a video memo accompanied with a single message that read, smthng to keep you occupied until i get there tonight ;)

 

Krisitna felt a wave of bliss rush through her. Jim was a bodybuilder just like her, so his body was muscular and ripped. Not only that, but his hatred for the black community ran even deeper than her’s, something that made them the perfect couple! 

 

Whenever they’d fuck, they’d always include a box full of tiny blacks in the fun. Kristina was getting hot just thinking about having a group of black slaves be trapped inside her pussy as Jim viciously rammed his dick inside of her, eventually covering the tinies in his juices. The ones who weren’t crushed would be stuck there until they drowned in either of their cum. 

 

They would do tons of different sexual activities with the tinies during their time together. Jim had a slight foot fetish, so Kristina would press tinies into her soles and rub them against Jim’s raging cock. When he cums, Jim tries to dose every tiny slave he can with his hot white spunk. The ones he misses he’ll lick off her foot with his tongue. 

 

Blow jobs are the same way; tinies are placed on Jim's head, urethra, his actual penis, and in his penis hairs. Kristina’s job was to collect each tiny in her mouth as she worked her way up and down his girthy and long cock. His dick could reach half way down her throat, so it was harder than it sounded. At the end, Kristina would hold all the tinies in her mouth as Jim came, forcing each tiny down her throat.

 

When Jim does penetrate her, Kristina makes her special lube using the tinies’ blood and smears it onto Jim’s cock. It felt so much better inside her than any lotion ever had. Whatever they do, they make sure that the other tinies still left alive have a good view of the action. It made each orgasm so much better knowing that they were watching, knowing it could’ve been them.

 

Not everything was sexual, though. Even if they were just watching a movie, they would have slaves down by their feet worshiping them. Jim liked to eat tinies too, so they would both shit them out in the same toilet on top of tinies they placed in there earlier and make other ones dig through it to pick the bones out. They might be nice and flush the toilet, but more often they let them swim there all night, leaving them to either drown in the shit filled toilet or be flushed the next morning.

 

Sometimes, Jim would send videos of him crushing tinies to Kristina. They were mostly of him at the gym crushing them during his workouts. They always got Kristina riled up, making her want him to fuck him right then. Since he was never available, she usually ended up fucking herself with her dildo. She predicted that's what she’d end up doing after watching the video he just sent her.

 

Kristina unlocked her phone and opened the video file. The thumbnail was a picture of her boyfriend’s handsome and well toned face. He was well shaven despite a thick aftershave, which Kristina found attractive. Just seeing his face and anticipating what was about to happen caused her finger to slip into her panties and massage her cunt. She pressed play. 

 

“Hey babe.” His deep soothing voice washed over her. “I got a little surprise for you. Or, should I say it’s rather big.” He panned the camera down to show off his long and thick dick. He had his free hand rubbing up and down. His dick twitched, the sight of which sending waves of pleasure through Kristina’s body.

 

“I’m so hard, baby, I can’t wait to come over tonight to shove this monster into you. But I’m horny now, so I have to relieve myself some other way, right?” He turned the camera towards his desk and approached it. Sitting by the edge was a large glass, a tiny black girl trapped inside.

 

Her hair was raggy and covered with maps. The camera zoomed in on her. She looked bruised and beaten. She was one of the rare tinies who stopped shrinking around 5 inches. Her spirit was broken, and by the looks of her this wasn’t the first time Jim was going to use her for his pleasure. 

 

Jim tapped the glass with his finger a few times. “You awake in there nigger? I’m gonna show my girlfriend how I use your nigger body to get off.” The girl inside the jar started to cry. Tears flowed down her face, wiping off the dirt and dust that had accumulated there.

 

 “Come on now, don’t start crying. You know you’ll like this once we get started.” Jim placed the phone that was recording down against the wall, showing off a view of the jar and his large body behind him. Kristina could only see part of Jim’s body, only his long dick, part of his legs and up to his belly button on screen. Jim picked up the glass jar and raised his dick up to it before inserting it in the hole.

 

His giant penis head crashed down on to the girl’s chest. Kristina started rubbing a little faster, enjoying the sight. Jim pulled his dick back a bit, revealing a line of precum that connected his dick to the tiny’s breast. Jim then thrusted his dick back into her, causing her to scream in pain and him in pleasure. He did it again, pulling his dick back and thrusting it into her.

 

“Nigger whore.” He grunted. “Turn around and smile for the camera.” He slapped her with his penis, turning her around before pressing his dick into her back. The girl’s face pressed against the glass. Her tits were already covered in precum. If Jim could produce that must cum before actually orgasming, Kristina couldn’t wait for the actual load to appear.

 

“Oh yeah.” Jim brushed his penish up and down her back side. The girl continued to cry, unable to protect herself from the monstrous dick behind her.

 

“Okay, time to actually put some work in.” He pulled his dick back. Without any instruction, the broken girl turned around and started to lick the tip of Jim’s dick.

 

Jim moaned. “See, I told you that you’d start liking it. Now stop claiming that I’m raping you. You nigger whores just like the attention, but when it comes to dick you turn into a fucking brainless slut who will do anything for their master’s cum.” Jim started rubbing the base of his dick. 

 

“I hope you enjoyed the show baby, but I have to get going. But before I do,” With that, a large load of cum shot out and knocked the tiny girl on her ass. Jim didn’t hesitate before moving his dick closer to her and let another stream of semen shoot out onto her. Her screams were silenced by the third load, and after a fourth and fifth load dripped out of Jim’s cock the tiny girl was covered. Kristina couldn’t even make out where she was. She would have to eat her way out, swallowing Jim’s cum if the whore wanted to reach air. But Jim shot another three loads onto her before he finished.

 

Jim grabbed the camera and brought it back up to his face. “See you soon.” He winked. The video ended.

 

“Fuck!” Kristina’s hand floated above her pulsing clit. “Things were just getting good down there. Kristina slammed her head against the cushion of the couch. Her vagina was itching, needing to be pleasured. Jim wouldn’t be over until much later that night, she needed release now. 

 

After a moment of thinking it over, Kristina made the decision to retrieve the dildo she kept hidden in her underwear drawer upstairs. She pulled her feet off the coffee table and retreated to her bedroom. She opened the drawer and grabbed her eight inch white dildo. She jumped on her bed and removed her panties. She was ready to shove the thing inside of her right there, but she had a better idea. She grabbed a box of condoms off her nightstand and went back downstairs. 

 

“Good news monkeys.” She sat back down on her couch and spread her legs out, revealing her pussy to the group of ten on her table. Kristian found them to be so ugly that it almost took her out of the mood to fuck herself. Almost.

 

“I’m going to reward you for a job well done.” She opened the box and pulled out a condom. She slid the rubber out of the packet and stretched it out. “I’m going to fuck you all by trapping you between my dildo and this condom.” Kristina scooped up the ten tinies in her hand and dropped them into the condom. 

 

Nikita was the last tiny who was dropped in the rubber. The condom sunk down, the weight of the slaves pulling on it. Nikita had always hated white people, especially white women. They always had an air of arrogance around them. They knew nothing of the struggles Nikita’s people went through on a daily basis, yet they turn around and call black folk hysterical every time they try to speak out against racism. 


And this was the result. Ever since the reformation, white people have been trying to silence black voices. That’s what allowed the system to so easily forget about black people when the virus hit. If it were the other way around, a cure would’ve been found quickly. Nikita knew this to be true. She had been an activist since she was old enough to pick up a crayon. Now, all of her hard work had been for nothing, and the giant Kristina above her was about to show her how little a black girl mattered to a white person by literally fucking her.

 

Kristina wrapped the condom around the dildo. She brushed her hand down it a few times, making sure the tiny people were all evenly spread apart. Nikita was pinned directly on the tip of the dildo. Her body was compressed against the condom, rendering her unable to even twitch a mussel. She was totally under the control of the giant above her.

Nikita felt the dildo start to shift. Kristina was getting in position to insert the dildo inside herself. She spread her legs open wide and leaned against the back of her couch for support. After taking a deep breath, she touched the tip of the dildo to the tip of her vagina. She felt herself twisted into knots down there, and it was time to relieve herself. She inserted the tip in. 

Nikita’s world was instantly submerged in darkness. She could vaguely make out a dim light in front of her, along with a slight pink tint, but that was all. Her other senses kicked into overdrive. Kristina’s vagina smelled like straight fish, although Nakita expected nothing less from a gym rat. The smell was intoxicating, sending Nakita’s mind spinning. She could feel the walls around her squirm and shift. They were obviously loving the feeling of having the dildo and tiny people brush against it. Nakita could also feel something wet hit her back, but luckily the dildo prevented the liquid from actually touching her. That was probably for the best, since she would likely drown or get lost in the vagina otherwise.

Suddenly, the dildo was shoved deeper into the pussy. This was accompanied with a loud moan from above. The temperature in the vagina started to rise, the heat intensifying. More tinies were shoved inside this time. Nakita heard their wails. Some called out for each other, making sure they were all still okay. Some yelled back responses, others could only scream. Nakita didn’t have the luxury of speech; her mouth was being pressed directly on the front of the dildo, preventing her from speaking without shoving the dildo in her mouth. That was especially paralyzing, since it only left Nakita her nose to breathe through. 

The musky air was already scarce as it was in the dildo. Nakita wondered if she would suffocate in there, and that sent her into a panic. She opened her mouth to scream, accidentally letting the dildo into her mouth. She felt humiliated, it was like she was sucking on a white cock. Nakita hated everything about her situation. 

The dildo went deeper in, nearly halfway. Kristina was loving the feeling of the tinies attempting to squirm in her pussy. Their bodies rubbing against her pussy walls was exactly the reason she trapped them in a condom. This was exactly what she needed to deal with the knots inside of her. She was in pure ecstasy, and she hadn’t even fully started to masturbate yet. She shoved the dildo in deeper. That was it. Six inches deep, and she was ready to start fucking herself. She pulled part of the dildo out of her body. Giving herself a second to breathe, then she pushed the dildo back inside. She repeats the process, pulling it out before shoving it back in. With each stride, the dildo got pushed deeper and deeper into her body.

It was hell for the tinies trapped in the condom, but for Nakita especially felt each and every thrust as it felt like she was being jackhammered by a dick into a cunt. The back of Kristina’s pussy was tighter than the front. Her body was being pulled into the dildo and pushed by the condom and ever tightening walls. As Kristina’s juices surrounded the rubber, it got heavier and hotter to be inside.

 

Nakita could no longer breathe. Her face turned red. As Kristina pummeled her body with the dildo, it was now a race as to how Nakita would die: would she suffocate against the rubbers or would she be crushed by Kristina’s pussy walls. Even though it was contained by the condom, it felt like the juices surrounding Nakita were directly on top of her, wetting her skin.  

 

Water welled in Nakita’s eyes. Her rib cage would give out any moment. She felt each and every thrust of the dildo like it was a hammer being slammed down on top of her. It forced its way into her mouth, ripping apart the sides of her lips holding her jar to her face. The didlo shoved deeper into her mouth as it went deeper into Kristina’s pussy. Now it was really like Nakita was sucking on a dick. The dildo forced its way inside of her while also slamming her against the smooth walls. 

 

Kristina was in absolute bliss. She moaned as loud as she could, paying little regard to who might hear her. She took deep but short breaths. She was on the verge of climax. Her toes curled up. She would have to remember to keep some slaves down there next time she masturbated, that way she could crush them between her toes as she was on her way to an orgasm. 

 

Kristina pushed the dildo all the way in. She hadn’t ever gotten past the seven and a half inch mark before, but now she was balls deep into herself. She picked up speed, rapidly pulling and pushing the dildo in and out of her body. She began to sweat. She no longer thought about the tinies inside of her. All she could think about was the pleasure that was soon to come. 

 

With each thrust in, Nakita felt a new bone in her body break. First was her ribs. They crunched, and she felt her organs start to fall out of the tight structure that kept them together. Then her shoulder blades went. The pain she endured caused her to scream, but that only caused her mouth to tear wider open.The dildo went in deeper, almost touching the back of her throat now. Her legs gave out next, completely removing themselves from her body.

 

Judging by their screams of terror, the other tinies were going through the same kind of experience. Their bodies crumbled and disassembled right before their very eyes. Some had popped a long time ago. Towards the base of the dildo, there was a tear in the condom. Pussy juices started to invade, surrounding the tinies and drowning them. One tiny escaped the condom all together, left to the cruel fate of being swallowed by Katria’s vagina. He slammed against one of her walls, being crushed by them the next time the dildo thrusted forward. 

 

Nakita had no idea how she was still alive. She was a potato now, her arms and legs no longer attached to her body. If it weren’t for her heart, neck and head still being intact she would’ve died a long time ago. Instead, she suffered as the speed of Katrina’s thrust only picked up. The heat was unbearable, as was the smell. There was so much pain for Nakita to focus on, it was impossible to think of anything else. Yet, she still managed to think about how pathetic her situation made her. She was being crushed to death inside of a white woman’s pussy. Out of all the ways for her life to end, she never imagined it could’ve been strapped to a dildo.

 

And then it finally happened. Kristina hit a sweet spot. A flood of cum came rushing out of her body. It engulfed the condom, flowing around it. The wave made direct contact with Nakita’s body first. She felt her heart get crushed, but she didn’t die right away. She had to endure another 15 agonizing seconds of being thrust deeper in the pussy and the juices crashing against her before her head finally popped along with the rest of her body.

 

The other tinies soon followed suit. It was too tight inside Kristina’s pussy, and one by one the cum crushed them. Kristina was in too much pleasure to even remember that they were down there. Her mind was numb. All she could do was focus on bringing the dildo out and back into her body. This caused the remaining tinies to splatter until none were left. Blood and cum leaked out onto the couch and floor. Her pupils dilated. What she felt was like nothing she ever felt before. 

 

This continued on for another five minutes before the bliss started to dwindle. Kristina’s wrist felt sore, and her motion slowed down. This had been one of the best orgasms of her life, and it only came at the expense of every tiny trapped in her dildo.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story isn't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

Protein Shake by SophieCommissions

Kristina pulled the long eight inch dildo out of her cliterous. She caught her breath, feeling the ecstasy leave her body. She glared down at the dildo below. Not a single tiny remained alive, all nine of their blood stains present. She must’ve lost one inside of her. 


 


The dildo was wet and sticky. Kristina hated to admit it, but it didn’t smell the best either. She placed it down on the table and returned to her purse.


 


There weren’t many tinies left inside, and she’d likely have to go hunting for more later before her boyfriend came over. She may have gone a bit overboard with the murders that day, but she didn’t care. It’s not like black people were expensive or anything. She scooped up a handful and sprinkled them onto different areas of her dildo. 


 


The tinies landed on the stinky surface. The cum that still clung to the condom made it difficult for them to move. Looking around, they could make out red dots splattered sporadically across the dildo. Were those the slaves that were shoved inside the condom? Surely not, one thought. There weren't any signs that those spots were once people. No body parts remained, nor skin or bone. If it weren’t for the wreaking scent of iron, they wouldn’t even know it was blood. 


 


“Alright niggers, get to licking my delicious juices off the condom. I know your friends are still in there, but I don’t care. You can cut the condom open with those long ass finger nails you people never clip and eat them too if you want. I hear that some species of monkey are cannibals, are you one of those?” She giggled to herself. “Get to work!”


 


The slaves didn’t need any further instruction. They all bent down to their knees and extended their tongues towards the condom. The discharge was sour and bitter, way worse than any foot sweat the tinies before them had to lap up. Many of their bodies were already sore from being at the bottom of the purse and being crushed by the mountain of slaves above them, so moving around the dildo was hard enough with the cum constantly forcing them to slip.


 


Their tongues grazed the hard dildo. One of the slaves had the misfortune of being dropped close to one of the tinies who were crushed inside the condom. There was a slight tear, and their blood oozed out of the cut. Jerimiah hated the thought of proving to the giant that he would eat his own people, but he was even more afraid of her retribution if he didn’t do what she said. 


 


He lowered his head and slurped up the blood in front of him. It tasted better than the cum, but it caused even more trauma. He was eating a person, black girl. He could tell by the pieces of hair stained to the blood. It was long and black, and it didn’t make for a good topping. 


 


The blood continued to enter Jerimiah’s mouth. Part of him hoped Kristina saw him doing this and felt proud of him. He hated how much he sought her validation, but she really was beautiful. Jeremiah always had a thing for white women. Maybe if he did a good job he could become her personal slave. That thought is what allowed him to continue his work licking up the blood and the cum.


 


Melody was having the opposite experience. She stopped licking the cum after her first lick. She kept her back to the giantess, afraid to even look at her. Instead she kept her head down by dildo and moved it around, hoping that Krisitna wouldn’t notice she wasn’t actually doing any work. Even still, Melody could feel Kristina’s watchful eyes glooming down on her. Melody knew her doom was inevitable.


 


Despite what both of them had thought, Kristina wasn’t paying attention to any of the slaves on her dildo. She was too busy digging her hand into her purse and dropping tinies on the floor. One by one, she was picking up tinies, dropping them on her hard tile floor, and stomping them mercilessly under her foot. She crushed her recent victim under her heel, dropping another tiny down before slamming her ball on top of them. 


 


“You ugly ass coons pop too easily. It’s more fun when it takes a while to crush, ya know? At least put up a little fight.” She dropped another one down, hoping he would heed her advice. But when her big toe came down on him, he splattered easily. “Worthless, all of you.”


 


The tinies on her dildo heard her words. They felt worthless, humiliated as they were reduced to dildo cleaners. This task was pointless in itself, as Kristina easily could’ve just taken the condom off and had a clean dildo, save the red spots. The slaves licked and worshipped it, unaware of the carnage happening to the rest of the tinies in the purse. They popped and crushed and squished against Kristina’s sole. They didn’t stand a chance against her foot and the tile floor. Their lives were over within seconds, leaving nothing behind besides blood and guts. 


 


Kristina wanted to get rid of the rest of these tinies, but it was so boring just crushing them under her feet. Sure it was fun, but they weren’t afraid like the other’s earlier were. She wanted them to suffer, but they died too quickly under her for her to enjoy.


 


That’s when she got another devilish idea. Today was her rest day for working out, but that didn’t mean she could get lax and neglect the duty she swore to uphold to keeping her body in tip top shape. She still needed to take her afternoon protein shake, and what better way to demean her tiny blacks than to turn them into a delicious chocolate milkshake!


 


Yes, it was decided. She had turned these black from people to slaves, and now she was going to turn them from slaves to ingredients. She grabbed her purse and brought it to her kitchen. She sat it down next to her blender and gathered the rest of her supplies. 


 


The tinies inside of the purse had no idea what was going on. They were past the point of being glad that Krisitina had stopped one task and moved on to another. The tinies were dying quickly under her foot, and the ones that remained were afraid that their deaths would now be longer and more agonizing. 


 


“Let’s see,” Kristina said. “First things first, I have to add the chocolate.” Kristina never talked to her food before, so she didn’t see a point in explaining to her slaves what was going to happen to them. She grabbed a handful and dropped them into the blender.


 


Most of them slid down the side of the glass and landed safely at the base of the blander; but two tinies had the misfortune of falling directly onto the blades. The pointy edge punctured their bodies with ease, slowing their descent as they slinged downwards. Blood trickled out and fell onto the slaves below them. Livers and kidneys fell out, large intestines hanging down from above.


 


Another group of tinies were dropped down into the blender. One splattered the moment he crashed against the base, also killing the girl he fell on top of. It became evident what Kristina was doing to them: she was going to blend them into some kind of beverage. The sharp blades would slice them into pieces as soon as the blender was turned on. Realizing their inevitable demise, the tinies tried climbing up the walls, but it was no use. All they managed to do was trample a couple of their fellow slaves under their stampede. 


 


Kristina ripped open a packet of protein powder. She poured it over the open blender, covering the tinies in the white substance. She shook the bag to make sure that every last drop was inside. She found it funny that the slaves almost looked white, but she could still tell what they were. Animals. No, they were less than that now. They were food. 


 


“I know you monkeys are going to like this one.” She picked up a banana she had froze the night before and peeled it off. She snapped half the banana off and began to cut tiny pieces into the blender using a knife. 


 


The tinies screamed as giant banana slices fell on top of them. It was like doomsday. How pathetic their bodies were, being broken and crushed by something as light as a banana. No tinies had the fortune of dying, however. Only their legs or arms were crushed. Some were completely trapped underneath a slice, powerless to do anything but what for the blades to end their lives.


 


Next was to add one tablespoon of peanut butter for protein. Then she opened up her gallon of almond milk and started to pour it inside. The slaves struggled to breath as the milk poured on them. Even worse, their container started to rise as the milk began to fill it. Some struggled to swim, sinking to the bottom of the container. Unfortunately for them, they would not have enough time to drown before Kristina closed the blender lid and plugged it in.


 


Kristina turned the blender on. The blades quickly and swiftly began to spin, cutting up the tinies. The slaves experienced the whole thing in slow motion. The blades disoriented them, pushing them in every direction as they spun. They weren’t all cut up at once. Rather, it was all about where they were positioned when the blades rammed into them. 


 


They were cut up. Some died instantly, the blades cutting them vertically, sending their brains and eyeballs into the shake to be further cut up over and over again until it was nothing but a liquid. Others were cut in half horizontally, only to feel their upper body split in half again a millisecond later. A few weren’t even hit by the blades at first. Instead they suffered in the blood and gut ridden shake before the strong blades of the blender met their feet, cutting them up. Then it slowly made its way up their body, cutting off their knees, then hip, then stomach, chest, neck, and finally head, all in the matter of under a second.


 


Kristina loved hearing their screams. They lasted longer than she thought, and were even loud enough to be heard over the blades. This was easily the most cruel thing she had done to date. The protein shake was turning more red than the chocolate color she hoped for, but she should’ve known the slaves were only chocolate on the outside and not the inside, otherwise they might have actually been good for something. 


 


Kristina held the lid down. She could see larger chunks of body attempt to fly out of the blender, only to hit the lid and be flung back down into the blades. After she felt her ingredients had been chopped up enough, she turned the blender off and unplugged it. The shake was nice and thick, just as she liked it. She undid the lid and poured the shake into a cup.


 


The giantess raised the protein shake to her lips and took a sip. Normally, these things tasted like ass, but the tiny slaves actually added decent flavor to the drink! From now on, she would have to always use tinies in her shakes. She’d have to write a recipe down so she could give it to her friends so they could add niggers to their drinks too!


 


Kristina finished the entire shake and wiped her lip. She could see some red marks stained inside her blender. She’d have to clean that later, but she wanted to get rid of the remaining tinies in her purse first.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story isn't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

Finishing them with one last bowel movement by SophieCommissions

Kristina carried the purse back to her living room. She noticed the tinies still working hard to clean the cum off her dildo. They were a decent way through, and Kristina even noticed a few of the blood stains were gone.


“Just so you niggers know, I just drank some of your friends in my protein shake. I think that’s what I’ll do for now on, so unless you want to end up in tomorrow's shake I suggest you work a lot faster.”


The tinies picked up the pace. They were terrified, and Kristina could see that. She looked down in her purse. After counting, she had forty tinies left. She thought for a moment about what to do before deciding on a few things.


First, she walked over to her gym shoes that she kept by the door to air out. They were stinky and filled with sweat. They were never completely dried by the time she went to work out the next day, so she would have some of her slaves take care of it. She picked out 10 tinies from her person and dropped five into each shoe. 


The smell was intoxicating, and smelled just like Kristina’s foot but 100 times worse. Some immediately started hacking. The air would surely kill them if they didn’t get out of there.


“You’ll die within the hour if you stay in there. But you’re all too small to get out yourselves, so if you do what I say I’ll take you out. Use your tongues to lick up all the sweat from my insoles. No matter how sweaty and smelly these shoes are, I need them for my next workout session. Do that and I’ll save you.” She walked away from the shoe.


Of course, she was lying. She probably wouldn’t even be back by the time they all suffocated in there. But oh well, she wanted to collect more anyway. 


Before Kristina even left that morning to hunt slaves for the day, she knew that the finale would take place in her bathroom. That’s where she carried the 30 remaining slaves next. It would be the last place they ever visited. It would be their final resting place, and they all knew it. 


She closed the bathroom door behind her and locked it. She walked over to her toilet and opened the lid. She slightly tilted her purse so the tinies could get a good look at what was inside.


Sitting in the piss filled waters were two giant logs of shit. They had been marinating there since the night before. Kristina chose not to flush, but to instead use it to torment whatever tinies remained the next day.


She picked half out and dropped them in the toilet. The fifteen slaves screamed as they landed in the piss soaked water. They all fell underneath. 14 found their way back to the surface, spitting out the piss that entered their mouths. One had to crawl against a log of shit to get to clean air, covering their bodies in crap. 


Only one of the tinies couldn’t swim. Piss invaded his lungs as he ran out of air. His body spasmed before freezing completely. He died pathetically at the bottom of the toilet.


Kristina looked at the slaves in her toilet. “As you can see, my toilet is covered with shit. I want some of you to lick around the edges and clean the shit stains off, and I want the rest of you to clean out the bones stuck inside my shit. Once you’ve done that, I’ll flush the toilet and let you all die. How does that sound? One last job before ending your miserable lives?”


The tinies didn’t want to die, but they knew it would be better than whatever alternative awaited them if they didn’t do what she said.  Half of them began to swim to the edges, while other others got to digging into the shit.


It was a lot harder to dig through the crap as it floated in water than it was on the floor. Every time the tinies dug their hands into the shit, it would push forward in the water. This caused the slaves on the other side to be forced under it. His face was pushed into it before his body was submerged in toilet water. He tried to push himself out, but he was stuck. The tinies above didn’t care to save him either. He suffered under the water as he suffocated with his face deep into the shit. He died there, leaving only 13 left on the surface.


Some tinies by the logs climbed on top of it, finding it easier that way. The shit was so wet that their bodies soon began to sink inside. At the very top, two tinies found themselves submerged in it. Their legs were completely covered and trapped. The only choice they had to escape was dig their hands inside and throw the shit off the side. 


This caused shit to fall off and hit one of the slaves at the bottom. She screamed in disgust as the giant shit covered her hair, allowing a piece of shit to land straight in her mouth and go down her throat. Unable to cough it up, she choked on the shit and sank down in the piss water. 


Meanwhile, the slaves swimming to the edge finally reached their destination. One girl wasted no time before sticking her tongue out and dragging it against the metal, digging her tongue into one of the stains. She licked hard, unable to use her hands to aid her since they were helping her tread the water. The other’s found themselves in the same position. They each could only use their tongues to lick up the shit. It tasted nasty, but luckily it was coming off easy. 


Then a giant shadow fell over them. Kristina was sitting down on the toilet seat, her pulsing anus and vagina hanging over them. What was she planning on doing?


Above, Kristina was staring into the 15 remaining tinies inside her purse. She picked one out and looked at it. “Listen nigger girl, you’re going to do the only think you’re good at: being an ass wipe. I never cleaned myself off when I shit on your friends earlier, so you’re going to go down there and clean the shit off my ass.” 


The little black girl began to cry profusely. She’d rather die any other way than that. She tried to beg, but Kristina was already lowering her to her anus. 


Under the larger ass, the little girl was forced into the anus. Her black body was covered in brown shit. Kristina rubbed her up and down, slamming her poor body into her anus. She was brushed up and down, side to side. Shit entered her mouth as it covered her whole body. Before long, Kristina’s perfectly manicured finger crushed the little girl flat against her anus before letting her fall into the toilet.


The girl’s blood and remains landed on the two tinies standing on the log. The situation became too grave for the one, and she experienced a mental collapse. In a panic episode, she began banging her head against the shit log below, covering her face in the mushy mess. Coincidentally, she was standing directly over a bone. She slammed her head into the shit covered bone, slowly cracking open her own skull. Blood poured out, and she continued slamming her head until she fell unconscious and suffocated in the feces.


The sight caused the other tiny to scream and fall over the edge. He fell in the water, and because of how dark it was due to Kristina’s towering ass, he had no idea which way was up. He ended up swimming to the bottom of the toilet, slamming his head against the bottom before drowning in the piss. 


By this time, Kristina had already crushed two more tinies against her anus, leaving only 12 victims left. She grabbed an older man. There wasn’t much shit left stuck to her ass, so she instead decided to rub him against her anus for pleasure. She moaned as his body was crushed against her anus for her bliss. She grabbed another and did the same. This tiny was a lot more durable, and managed to stay alive longer.


After a few minutes of pleasuring herself with the man, she brought him back outside to the open. Her nose twitched. “Ew, you smell like somebody’s ass.” Without another word, she flung the body into the trash can next to her. He landed on a used tissue. His bones were mostly all broken, and he had no hope of climbing out.


Kristina was getting tired of the tinies in her purse. “Hmm. Ten little niggers sitting in a purse.” She grabbed one and raised it up. “One got unlucky and got picked up. She put up a good fight, but still got crushed.” Krisitna crushed the tiny between her manicured finger and thumb. Blood popped out and splashed against her tits. “Now there’s only nine little niggers sitting in a purse.” She discarded the tiny into the trash can.


She continues her nursery rhyme, one by one crushing the slaves between her fingers, relishing in the way they popped, before flinging them into the trash can with the rest. Their body’s piled on top of the man who was still alive inside. He was being buried beneath the bodies. 


The tinies in the toilet were still slowly dying. Three of them that surrounded the rim lost the strength to continue swimming. Their stomach ached, and they began to sink. The tinies at the logs weren’t experiencing any luck either. After digging a good way through the shit, it started to come undone. It fell over them like an avalanche, pushing the tinies into the water. The water became too heavy for them to be able to swim to the surface, and they drowned. 


“Two little niggers sitting in a purse.” She cursed her lips. There were only two left, one guy and a girl. She decided to crush them together. She picked them both up, squishing them between her forefinger and thumb. It was harder squishing them when they were together like this. Kristina had to press harder. The tinies screamed, feeling their bodies begin to compress. After a few moments, their bodies finally exploded, their guts indistinguishable from one another. With a smirk, Kristina dropped them in the trash can.


The giantess stood up. She glared into the toilet. Only one tiny remained in the shit and piss infested waters. The tiny was seemingly unaware of what happened behind her, as she continued to lick up the shit. “Good nigger whore.” And with that, Kristina flushed the toilet. The tiny screamed as her body was crushed between the water pressure and flushed down the drain.


Kristina couldn’t help but laugh. She exited to her room to get dressed. She needed to get ready to kidnap more tinies. It was a little sad that she had to start all over. She kinda liked how, towards the end, the tinies accepted their place. This new group would start similarly to the last. They may be defiant at first, but they’ll learn to accept their place, even the ones in the purse who were only able to hear the carnage.


After getting dressed, Kristina made her way downstairs. She noticed the tinies on her dildo had all died, although she wasn’t sure if it was because of being poisoned by her cum or something else. Regardless, she undid the condom, trapping their bodies inside, and dumping it in the trash can. “Useless until the end.” She said. Unknown to Kristina, Melody was still alive. But after being squished in the condom and thrown away, she quickly suffocated.


Before leaving her house, Kristina slipped her feet into her gym shoes. She heard the tinies scream before they popped under her feet. She tied her shoes and stood back up. She took a deep breath and smiled. 


Kristina put a hand on the doorknob. She exited her house, ready to collect more tinies and do it all over again.

 

END

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I know the contents of this story isn't for everyone, but if you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

This is the end of the story for now, but expect more from me to come!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10732