Phil Swift, Private Investigator by Twjr0228
Summary:

Phil Swift is a down on his luck PI. One day, a lady hires him to find her brother. Will Phil succeed?


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 19922 Read: 20153 Published: July 27 2021 Updated: August 18 2021
Story Notes:

I was actually thinking about doing a straight detective story, as I had never attempted one before. But as I have been working on it, a certain angle stands out. So much for the straight detective story.

1. Chapter 1 by Twjr0228

2. Chapter 2 Phil senses something amiss by Twjr0228

3. Chapter 3 Veronica and the absurd by Twjr0228

4. Chapter 4 The investigation continues by Twjr0228

5. Chapter 5 Phil realizes his small problem by Twjr0228

6. Chapter 6 Information by Twjr0228

7. Chapter 7 Phil finds that size does matter (A short chapter) by Twjr0228

8. Chapter 8 Phil gives in by Twjr0228

9. Chapter 9 Phil visits a bar by Twjr0228

10. Chapter 10 The End by Twjr0228

Chapter 1 by Twjr0228

Phil Swift was awakened by the sound of a jackhammer breaking through concrete. His head was pounding, his vision blurry. Hungover again. He’d swore that he would give up bourbon, but who was he kidding. It was better company than the broad that was in bed next to him.


What was her name? Sue? Steff? Sam? He didn’t know. He didn’t want to know. He looked over at the girl, lying on her stomach and probably in the same shape as he was, and slapped her ample ass, hard.


She immediately woke up. She was confused, and couldn’t remember how she got there. She looked at Phil, who told her it was time to hit the road. She felt insulted, angrily grabbing her clothes and dressing as quickly as she could, all the while throwing every insult she could think of, hurling them at Phil with venom in her voice.


He wasn’t paying attention, as he glanced at his clock. 10:15am. He started to brew coffee when he heard his door slam shut. He just laughed and thought that whatever her name was, she was probably good in bed.


Once the coffee was ready, Phil made himself a cup and headed into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, he saw bloodshot eyes and a face in need of a shave. The image he saw was a far cry from the day he graduated college. 


A strapping 6’2” 200lbs, now what stared back at him was a 30 year old about 30lbs heavier, and with a face that looked 20 years older. What the hell happened, he wondered. 


Not sure of what he wanted to do after he graduated, Phil did a bunch of odd jobs, until the idea of becoming a private detective appealed to him. And so he went to school, and got his license. 


At first, he had steady work. It wasn’t enough to buy a mansion, but it paid the bills. But as Phil’s drinking steadily increased, and the clients dried up. He couldn’t afford a secretary, and then he couldn’t afford his office. So he ran his business from his apartment. And he would take whatever work came his way, which meant some messy cases involving adultery. He found himself in quite a few scraps involving angry boyfriends. He had the scars to prove it.


As he was reflecting on his life, there was a loud knock on his door. Phil grabbed his coffee and slowly made his way to see who it was. The last thing he needed was a bill collector to show up and take his bed.


Opening the door, he noticed a middle aged woman with desperation in her eyes. She asked if he was Phil Swift, Private Investigator? Phil said yes. The lady introduced herself as Judy Wilson, and she wanted to discuss something of great importance.


Phil looked at her more closely. She may have been in her 40’s, but she still looked good. If nothing came of the case, maybe he would end up in bed with her. At least that was his thinking.


He asked her in, and told her to excuse the mess, as he was in between offices. He was lying, but it was all he could come up with. He showed her to the sofa, and asked if she wanted something to drink. He could tell that her emotions were running high, and wasn’t surprised when she said yes. He told her all he had was bourbon, which was fine with her. So Phil poured two glasses, and took a seat next to her, asking her to begin with her problem.


Judy began by telling him about her brother, Jack. Jack Wilson owned the Wilson’s Department Store chain. He had been married several times, but all ended in divorce. But about a year and a half ago, he met a girl about half his age, named Veronica Cartwright. They got hot and heavy, and the business suffered. And then one day, her brother disappeared, without leaving a trace. The police investigated, but hadn’t found anything to tell them what happened.


Although they are still working on it, they ignored any possibility that this Cartwright woman was involved. Judy told Phil that she had her suspicions. But no private investigator would touch the case. It seemed that they were very afraid of getting involved, and she didn’t know why. She even offered a large sum of money, but they still wanted nothing to do with the case.She desperately wanted to find her brother, and Phil was her last hope.


Phil asked her when was the last time she saw her brother. Judy told them that he had shown up to a family function with Veronica, and although they had an argument, appeared to have patched things up by the time they left. That was the last time she saw her brother. She then handed Phil a picture of Jack with Veronica.


Phil examined the picture. But he found himself focusing more on the woman than Jack Wilson. There was something about her eyes that intrigued him. She was drop dead gorgeous, with a great body. Phil asked Judy how tall was her brother. She told him he was about 6’1”. Looking at the picture, he guessed Veronica was about 5’10”. She was wearing heels, and they looked to be about 3 inches.


Phil asked her if she knew where Veronica was presently. Judy replied that she thought that she had a house on the big hill near the edge of the city. But she didn’t know where she worked, or really anything else about her. 


Phil was still looking at the picture when Judy pulled an envelope from her purse and handed it to him. Phil looked inside and whistled. Judy told him that she was willing to pay him $50,000 to find her brother. She gave him half upfront, the rest when he found her brother. If he couldn’t find him, she would still pay him $25,000 for his trouble.


Phil was still amazed at the amount of money in his hand, and told her that he would take the case. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of paper and quickly wrote down the terms of service and receipt for the money. Judy thanked him, and Phil said he would get right on it.


He walked her to the door and said that he would update her on his progress. He asked her for a phone number so he could call her, and told her not to worry. He wouldn’t quit until he found out what happened to her brother.



Chapter 2 Phil senses something amiss by Twjr0228

Judy Wilson had just left when Phil double checked the envelope. Sure enough, $25,000. He thought that he just lucked into a sweet gig. $50,000, whether he found her brother or not. He thought he would follow up on what the police did, and then inform his client that he investigated, but couldn’t turn up anything. That way, he would get the rest of his money and have a guilt free conscience.


He called his friend from high school, a guy named Freddy, who worked in the police evidence locker, and told him what he had been hired to do, and asked for copies of everything the police had on the matter. Freddy said give him a few hours, and then meet him at the bar around the corner from the station. It was a place called Clancy’s.


That was perfect for Phil. He was out of bourbon anyway, and he would spend more time catching up with his friend than actually investigating. And he would make sure Freddy picked up the tab.


Phil showered and shaved, which really didn’t make him look younger, but at least he looked professional. And he found a sports coat that was less wrinkled than the other one he had. 


At around 4:30 he got in his car and headed for the bar. He wanted to get there before the 5:00 crowd overflowed the place with humanity. He parked in front of Clancy’s, went inside, and grabbed a table near the rear. 


And like clockwork, office drones dressed in cheap Armani knockoffs were filling up the place. Phil saw Freddy, and signaled him. Freddy made his way through the crowd, and sat down. Phil had already finished one glass of bourbon, and now that his friend was there, got up to get a second one. He asked Freddy what he wanted. A beer. Anything on tap was fine.


Phil grabbed the drinks and sat back down. It was good to see his friend. They engaged in a lot of small talk involving sports and movies, and cars. They never talked about personal issues, and definitely didn’t talk about politics.


After an hour spent on the state of the local football team, Freddy pulled out a manila folder from his bag, and handed it to Phil. It was fairly hefty. Phil wanted to make sure that he wouldn’t get in trouble for giving him the file.


Freddy laughed, and told him the darndest thing happened. He told a coworker that his friend was going to look into the Wilson disappearance, and next thing he knew, the precinct captain himself delivered the files, and told him to tell Phil good luck. Phil and Freddy laughed at the image of the all-important police captain just lugging a file down to the evidence locker personally.


But it was nearly time for Freddy to get home to his wife, and the longtime friends said their goodbyes. Phil headed back to his apartment, and stopped to get a bottle of bourbon. But as he was driving, something was really nagging at him. He couldn’t place a finger on it, but whatever it was, it was definitely strange.


Once back at his apartment, it dawned on him what it was that nagged his brain. Freddy said the captain gave him the files and told him good luck. The police never sanctioned an outsider looking into a case while the investigation was still ongoing. They threatened countless PIs with a loss of their license for prying. He thought it was really strange that the police gave him the files willingly.


He grabbed his last clean glass and poured himself a drink, then started reading. Everything seemed to be in order. The police conducted numerous interviews with Veronica Cartwright and the four full time servants that worked for Jack Wilson. They had run a check on his Social Security Number, and monitored his bank accounts, but there was no trace of him being in the city. 


Phil read the bio. Jack Wilson was 47 years of age, standing 6’1” and weighing 210lbs, at least according to his last physical done a week before his disappearance. He lived at 123 Apple Court, which was the richest section of town.His parents were deceased, he had no children, and Judy was his only sibling, being 3 years younger. 


He started his business at 26, and grew it quickly. His net worth was about a million. One thing Phil noticed was that occasionally, Wilson would go on a bender. It was quite possible that he left his house, and drove out to a remote area of the state, and had a tragic accident. There were parts of the state that were covered with dense wooded areas. 


And then Phil got to Veronica Cartwright, a 26 year old brunette with a figure to die for, if going by the photo Judy provided. She was 5’10”, 120lbs, and worked for  a cosmetics firm. She too was single, with parents deceased. She had no other living relatives. She lived at 11 Smith Drive, which sat upon the big hill at the edge of town, just like Judy thought.


Phil read the bios of the servants. He didn’t notice anything that would raise a flag. They were all long-time employees, and they made a very good living. He noticed the time was approaching 11:30 pm, and decided that he should get some sleep. 


Phil dozed for about an hour when he woke up, and felt that same nagging feeling that he did earlier. He didn’t know what was bothering him, but he felt compelled to reread the statements of Veronica and the servants.


As he read them, it became very clear that the statements were identical. Usually when people witness an event, or recall things, their general sense is usually in line with other people. It’s the small details that are different. Different people remember different things. However, their statements were almost verbatim.


Phil wondered how the police missed that. That should have been enough to forward to the DA, who would convene a Grand Jury to investigate further. But the police didn’t, and the DA never asked. Phil was starting to get a sense that something was amiss with this case. It started to pique his interest. Now he knew where to start: 11 Smith Drive.






Chapter 3 Veronica and the absurd by Twjr0228

Phil set his alarm for 8:00am. He wanted to go over the police file one last time before he called Veronica Cartwright and set up a time to visit her. Coffee and breakfast helped get his mind on what he wanted to ask. 


9:00am, and he dialed the number listed in the file. A man answered. Phil introduced himself and explained why he was calling, and asked to speak to Veronica Cartwright. The man on the other end of the line asked him to hold, and when the other end spoke, it was a female voice.


Introducing herself as the person he wanted to speak with, Phil introduced himself, and apologized for the intrusion. He explained why he was calling, and asked if he might be able to come talk with her. 


Veronica said that she told the police all she knew, but if it would help his investigation, a 12 noon visit would be perfect. Phil confirmed the address, said thank you, and hung up. He had a couple of hours to kill, so he got around to the four days worth of dishes in his sink.


While doing that, he went over in his mind what he wanted to ask, and how he wanted to ask it. If he appeared tentative, she would feed him any old answer and not think twice. If he was too direct, she would tell him anything to leave her alone. So to him, it was a delicate balancing act.


But at 11:30, he got into his car and headed for 11 Smith Drive. Traffic was a little heavier than usual, the result of a broken down truck. Once he maneuvered around it, it was a smooth drive to the hill on which Veronica Cartwright‘s home was located.


He pulled into her driveway. He saw a nondescript black sedan parked. Nothing outrageous, nothing exotic. The house itself was a modest one story ranch. Phil thought that if she had bumped Jack Wilson off for his money, she showed incredible restraint on her spending. 


Phil made his way to the door and knocked. A couple of seconds later the door opened. And Phil was surprised by what he saw. It was a small man, but his weight seemed to be proportional. He guessed that the guy opening the door couldn’t have been any taller than 4’ and weighed about 100lbs.


Phil introduced himself, and said that he had a 12:00 appointment to see Ms Cartwright. The man introduced himself as John and offered out his hand. Phil shook it, and felt bad for the guy as his hand totally engulfed the smaller man’s. He asked Phil to come in, and asked him to wait in the living room.


Phil made his way to the room, and used the wait time to look around. Everything was modest, no fancy or luxurious furniture or vases. He saw some frames in the corner, and was making his way to them when she entered the room.


Phil turned around. The lady standing in front of him was definitely the one from the picture. And that picture did not do her justice. She had incredible green eyes, and a face that made her a more beautiful version of Elizabeth Hurley. She was wearing a simple yellow dress, but with a front designed in such a way as to amplify her incredible chest. Phil thought her rack was better than any of the bimbos that he brought home. 


The lady introduced herself as Veronica Cartwright, and Phil did the same. He apologized for bothering her, explaining that he was looking into the disappearance of Jack Wilson, and thought that maybe since she was the last person to see him, could shed light on what happened. But as he was speaking, his eyes kept wandering down to her tits, and only had one thought, ‘My God, they were beautiful!’


He was having trouble keeping his mind focused on what he wanted to ask. He tried his best to keep his mind clear. It would be tough, but he thought he could do it. 


John had come back into the room, and Phil noticed the size difference between him and her. He barely came up to her tits. Phil asked her if John was her butler. Veronica smiled, and said that John was not her butler. He was her husband. That caused Phil to stare blankly for a few seconds, trying to digest her words. This green eyed beauty, married to a guy who only came up the bottom of her chest? 


Veronica went to her purse, and pulled out a long cigarette. Phil automatically grabbed his lighter from his jacket. He didn’t smoke, but all those divorce cases made him prepared. He would tail a lady, usually to a bar, and would light her cigarette and assume the role of sympathetic stranger while she talked, unaware that he was recording their conversation to be used against her. He didn’t feel bad, he needed the money.


He lit her cigarette. He found himself being hypnotized by the way she inhaled and exhaled, the smoke seducing him. She asked him to sit on the sofa, and then took a seat to the right. John brought her an ashtray. She gave him a kiss. The next thing she did made Phil feel like he was in an avant-garde French film.


Veronica patted her lap, and John climbed up and sat on her leg. Phil looked around to make sure there were no cameras filming. The scene in front of him was so obscenely outlandish that he thought he fell down the rabbit hole. Veronica had a cigarette in her left hand, cradled John with her right, and continued to have a normal conversation like it was the most natural thing in the world.


She told Phil that when she realized that Jack wasn’t going to return, she was depressed. She really loved him, but she wasn’t going to wait around. She met John at the park, and fell in love, and decided to marry him. Phil heard what she said, but the seductive way she smoked was making him horny as hell. She then apologized to Phil.


He asked her for what? She replied that she never asked him if he wanted a drink. Phil said it was fine, but if she had bourbon, he would gladly take a glass. Veronica told John to get a glass of bourbon. He got down off her lap and got the drink, giving it to Phil. Veronica then told him to go to the bedroom and wait until they were finished talking. John nodded his head, and as he turned to go, Veronica gave him a pat on the ass.


Phil knew that he had never witnessed a scene like that in his life. Not in person, not on tv or in a movie. It was an image that he would never be able to unsee.


 Veronica stubbed her cigarette out, and Phil took a sip of his drink. He became a little lightheaded, but the feeling quickly went away. He thought that the alcohol in the bourbon was probably a higher proof than he was used to. But he had questions.


He asked Veronica to describe her relationship with Jack. Veronica said they were very happy. She met him through his last wife, who was looking to partner up with her cosmetics firm in a charity. Jack knew the right people to make it happen. And they spent a lot of time together. One thing led to another. Phil said he understood. She got another cigarette, which he lit for her.

 

He asked her about the argument they had the night before he disappeared. Veronica said that they were at his cousin‘s wedding, and she had been bringing up marriage quite often. But Jack wasn’t ready for another one, and just got frustrated by her nagging, and just started yelling. Her voice got loud. They cooled down and made up. In fact they left early to go back to his house for a little “alone time”. Phil understood.


Phil asked about the next morning. Veronica said when she woke up, she noticed that Jack hadn’t been to bed. She went downstairs to talk to him, but found he wasn’t there. She looked and looked, but it was no use. She went out to the garage, and noticed his car was gone. She hasn’t seen him since.


Phil asked the standard question about enemies. Veronica inhaled deeply on her cigarette and told him that she couldn’t remember anyone having a serious issue with Jack. He was a businessman, and would usually upset a vendor trying to negotiate a better price, but there were no threats.


Phil finished his drink, and stood up. But he had to steady himself for a second as he was feeling lightheaded again. It quickly passed. He thanked Veronica for her time. He was still thinking about that scene earlier with her husband. He hoped to never see it again.


He went out to his car, got in, and drove back to his apartment. But as he was driving, he started feeling lightheaded again, though not like earlier. He thought that he needed to eat something. So he stopped at a deli and got a sandwich. 


Once back at the apartment, he ate, had several more glasses of bourbon, then felt really tired. So he laid down and as he was nodding off thought about how friggin sexy Veronica was. God, she was gorgeous. The way she smoked her cigarette was absolute perfection. They way…… and Phil was out cold.

Chapter 4 The investigation continues by Twjr0228

Phil had a fitful night’s sleep, tossing and turning. He finally woke up when the pounding of a jackhammer invaded his dreams. Groggily he looked for his clock. 10:00am. It took him a few seconds to understand what the time was.


He stumbled out of bed and went into the bathroom. He was suddenly overcome with the urge to get sick, and barely made it to the toilet. It was the previous night’s dinner. He wouldn’t order the ham sandwich again, he said to himself.


He decided that since he was already there he might as well take a shower. The water felt good, and seemed to knock most of the grogginess out of him. He finished, and got dressed. He noticed that his clothes fit more comfortably than before, not as snug and tight. He made a beeline for the kitchen. He needed coffee. His stomach seemed to settle down, so he had a light breakfast, which filled him up rather quickly. But he had to call Judy Wilson to check on a few things. So he quickly cleaned up.


He dialed Judy’s number. He wanted to confirm a few things from Veronica’s story. She answered, and Phil started with his questions. What was the family function that Jack Wilson attended? She told him it was a cousin’s wedding. What did Veronica and Jack argue about? She said that Veronica kept bringing up marriage, but since Jack had been burned three times before, he wanted no parts of another. How did Jack and Veronica meet? Jack’s last wife was trying to start a charity, and she contacted Veronica’s company. Jack had the connections to get it started. Everything Veronica had told him up to the point of Jack’s disappearance checked out, Phil thought.


Phil then changed the subject. He wanted to know what happened to Jack’s house, and the servants he employed. Judy told him that until Jack cane back, or there was definite news on what happened to him, the house was still in the family. As for the servants, they were all let go a few months ago. With no one living in the house, and Jack not there, she couldn’t justify keeping them on the payroll. She had a cleaning service come in once a week and take care of the house. Phil thanked her for answering his questions, and after goodbyes, hung up the phone. 


He went back to the police file. The servants had listed their home address as Jack Wilson’s house. There were no other addresses listed, and with Judy letting them go, he had no way of contacting them. He didn’t even know what employment agency they used. He would call Freddy later to see if the police had any additional information.


Although Veronica’s story about the wedding and the argument checked out, there was still just her version of events the day Jack disappeared. He decided to do a little surveillance at  Veronica‘s house. He made sure that he had plenty of film for his camera, and then set out for her house. He arrived, and parked across the street, but down a little ways. It afforded him a great view of the house. 


He noticed that the car he saw the day before was not there. He then waited. Surveillance was 99% just sitting in a car, taking pictures. It was boring. But the 1% he got to tail a target, and engage them in conversation, made it worth it. 


About thirty minutes after he got there, the black sedan from the day before pulled into the driveway. Phil got his camera ready. Veronica got out from the driver’s seat, while John struggled to open the passenger door. 

Phil had to keep reminding himself that any photos he took needed to be professional, but he found his eyes kept wandering down to her tits. He couldn’t take his mind off them. He just kept taking photo after photo of her gorgeous tits. Only when he ran out of the first roll of film did he realize what happened. He cursed himself. 


It wasn’t like he never saw a woman with big tits before. He tried to pick up many of them in a bar. He even slept with a lot of them. But, her’s were different. To him, they seemed to be calling to him. The way they rose and fell when she breathed was like a conductor presiding over the greatest orchestra in the world. 


He noticed that she had come back out of the house, this time with a cigarette in her hand. The way she deeply inhaled and beautifully exhaled made his dick grow hard. He subconsciously put his camera down, and just stared at her, his mind totally gone. He could think of nothing else but her. He just continued to stare.


A knock on his car window brought him back to reality. He turned and looked. It was a police officer. He rolled his window down and asked if there was a problem. The officer told him that someone saw a man lurking in a car, taking photos. 


Phil explained to the officer that he was a private investigator, and he was working on a case. He told the officer that he had his P.I. license in his wallet, and asked the officer if he wanted to see it. The officer answered in the affirmative. Phil gave him both his business and driver’s licenses. The officer compared the pictures on the cards with the face looking at him.


Satisfied that nothing nefarious was going on, the officer asked him to move along. Phil thanked him, and as he was putting his licenses away, just glanced at his one for operating a vehicle. Phil Swift 6’ 210lbs. Phil thought he misread it. He looked again. It had his height at 6’ and his weight at 210lbs. He knew that was impossible. He just renewed his license last month, and he was 6’2” and 235lbs. Something wasn’t right. His mind tried to explain the discrepancy as he was driving off.


He didn’t notice Veronica come out to the street until he almost hit her. Slamming on his breaks, he realized what he had almost done, got out of the car, and checked to see if she was alright. He was shaken more than her. She told him that she was fine. She asked him what he was doing there, but Phil had no answer, and couldn’t even think of one. 


She asked him if he was spying on her. Phil turned a little red and said no, but Veronica knew he was lying. But she played along with him. She asked that if he wasn’t there spying on her, who could he have been spying on? Phil stammered for an answer, until she ended his agony and told him that it was ok, she knew he had a job to do. And that she felt honored by it.


Phil let out a weak grin. Veronica asked him if he wanted to come in for a drink. Without hesitation, Phil said yes, and he pulled up into her driveway. Once inside, he looked around and didn’t see John. Veronica anticipated his question and said that John wasn’t feeling well, and was laying down.


She poured two bourbons, one for her and the other for Phil. She led him to the sofa. She got a cigarette from her purse, and Phil got his lighter and lit it. He just stared at her, the way she inhaled and exhaled, and he just seemed to lose all sense of where he was.


Veronica sensed what kind of effect she was having on Phil, and seemed to enjoy it. He became complete putty in her hands. She guided the conversation. She asked him about his life. Phil never talked about his life before college, but was unable to resist her. His youth, sports, high school, every girl he dated, every girl he banged, every one he treated like shit. He was utterly incapable of disobeying her. Whatever she asked, he answered, whether he wanted to or not.


Suddenly, Phil snapped out of his stupor. His head was a little foggy, and his glass was empty. He looked at Veronica, sitting next to him, smoking a cigarette. ‘Welcome back’ she teased. Phil looked confused. She told him that he nodded off for a little bit. Phil didn’t remember sleeping. But Veronica stood up and helped him to his feet. She asked him if he was ok to drive home, and Phil said he was. He looked her straight in the eyes and said thank you for the drink. She said no problem, and once he left, closed her front door.


Phil got into his car and drove home. He was feeling exhausted. He needed sleep. Once home, and fell onto his bed. He thought about Veronica‘s beautiful green eyes, and looking at the eye level made them even more so. He thought why should his eyes be level with hers. He was four inches taller. Something was off. Something….. and Phil was out cold.




Chapter 5 Phil realizes his small problem by Twjr0228

Phil woke up with a splitting headache. He noticed that he still had his sportcoat on. The familiar sound of the jackhammer was outside his window. He looked at his clock. 10:00am. He stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom. He needed something for the pain.


He reach the sink and opened the vanity mirror, and reached up to get the aspirin. He opened the lid, and got three tablets, and then drank them down with water from the sink.


As he looked in the mirror, his eyes widened with panic. The image that looked back at him was slightly different than it should have been. His jaw was more rounded, and the nose slightly smaller. He also realized that he shouldn’t have had to reach for the pill bottle. It was always just slightly above his eyes.


 Phil got his license from his wallet. He looked at, staring in shock. Phil Swift 5’8” and 150lbs. That was what he saw. He couldn’t believe it. He didn’t believe it. It was a dream. He ran out to the kitchen. He needed coffee to wake up. He must have been in some kind of nightmare.


He looked at his clothes. They still fit perfectly. He took his jacket off. The size read medium. Phil kept looking in disbelief. He had been extra large. He took his pants off. Waist 30 Length 30. He wanted to scream. He just bought the pants the week before. 36 waist 34 length. What the fuck was going on? It was all he kept asking himself. 


There was a knock on the door. Phil froze in fear. If it was someone he knew, how would he explain the situation. He thought about ignoring the door, but the knocking continued. He heard a voice. It was Judy Wilson. She said that she had some new information about her brother. 


Phil quickly put his clothes back on, took a deep breath, and answered the door. He looked at her dumbfounded. He had been about 5 inches taller than her when he met her the other day. Now he was looking up at her slightly. But she looked different too, she looked younger, sexier. He knew she had a great body when she walked through his door the first time. Now, her body looked even better. He suddenly forgot about his own situation as he just kept thinking about how hot she was.


And she never said a word about how he had changed. It was like she didn’t even notice. Phil asked her to sit down on the sofa, and asked her if she wanted coffee. She said yes, and as Phil went to make the cups. He asked her how she took it. Cream and sugar was her reply. 


When Phil returned to the sofa with the cups, he noticed that she had lit a cigarette. He didn’t know that she even smoked. He apologized for not having any ashtrays in his apartment, so he got a plastic cup out of the trash. She thanked him. 


Phil sat next to her and just kept admiring her body. And thought that she looked awfully sexy smoking her cigarette. He had seen plenty of women smoke, but none were sexier than Veronica and Judy. 


Veronica! Something was happening to him, and he thought that she might have been behind it. He quickly focused on Judy. Judy told him that she had received a letter in the mail. It was from Jack. 


She handed Phil the letter. According to what was written, Jack left his house early the morning of his disappearance. He was driving out into the country, because he was thinking of asking Veronica to marry him, but needed some time away to think. However, he got into an accident. He hit his head, and suffered from amnesia. His memory only came back recently, and that he would be coming back to town in a week.


Phil whistled. So the missing man was alive. Better to be alive than dead. It was Phil’s motto. Judy handed Phil another envelope. It was the rest of the money. Since Jack was alive, his services were no longer needed. She thanked him and left. 


Phil finished his coffee and felt a little lightheaded. It was from the lack of food, he thought. So he went to the kitchen and made himself breakfast. He made his usual, yet could only eat less than half before he was full. Damn, he thought. It had to be his new size. 


He needed a drink. He poured himself a glass of bourbon. He drank it quickly, then felt himself lose his balance. He steadied himself, but suddenly felt exhausted. He went to his bed and fell on top, and was out cold within seconds.


Phil woke up some hours later. He looked at his clock. 4:30pm. He still had a headache, but it was only slightly. He got up off the bed and went to use the bathroom. It wasn’t until he went to wash his hands that he got a shock. His face was lower down on the mirror. He closed his eyes and wished it was just a dream. He pulled out his license. 5’2” 110lbs. What the hell was happening to him?


He grabbed his keys, and got into his car. He had to pull his seat all the way up. He drove to Veronica’s house. He knocked. John answered. Phil’s jaw dropped. He was only about a foot taller than the man who answered the door. John extended his hand and Phil shook it, realizing his hand was not much larger.


Entering, he went to the living room. Veronica was already there. She was dressed in a robe, looking like she just got out of the shower. Phil’s eyes were just above those magnificent breasts. He tried to look at her face, but it was her tits. He just kept looking and looking. She went over to him, and using her finger, raised his head upward towards her face.She asked Phil if she could help him with something. But he suddenly forgot what he wanted to ask her. 


She lit a cigarette and led him over to the sofa, asking him to sit. Phil did as asked. She asked if he wanted a bourbon, but for once Phil said no. She asked him if there was a reason for his visit. Phil used whatever willpower he had to focus on her face. Looking up slightly, he asked her what was happening to him. 


She told him that she didn’t understand his question. Phil explained that a few days ago he was 6’2” and 235lbs. Now he is 5’2” and 110lbs. Veronica told him that he was the same size as when she met him the other day. Phil said that was impossible. Veronica said it was true. She told him that she was impressed that someone of his size would become a private investigator. She thought that they were usually burly and tough looking. 


Phil stood up like he wanted to shake some sense into her, but thought better. She stood up and started playing with his hair. Her tits were right by his face. They were oh so close. What would happen if he just reached out and touched them. Just one little touch.


Next thing he knew he was fondling her breasts. He just couldn’t help himself. He kept running his hands over them, exploring them. He noticed that she seemed to be enjoying it, as she slowly brought her cigarette up and slowly inhaled as she started murmuring, and slowly exhaling why her hand rubbed his face. 


She bent down and forcibly stuck her tongue in his mouth while taking her free hand and massaging his dick. He was getting hard. As hard as he had ever been. He just kept kissing her, and rubbing her breasts while she was stroking his dick, bringing him close to release.


Before he knew it, he shot his entire load of cum all over her hand. She stopped kissing him, and looked at her hand, and gave him a smile. One final inhale on her cigarette, and she stubbed it out, exhaling in the process. She went to the kitchen and washed her hands. When she returned, she had some paper towels with her, so Phil could clean himself up.


He looked embarrassed and physically spent. But he was still looking at her tits, and thought that heaven couldn’t be more beautiful than they were. She lit another cigarette, and took his hand and led him to the front door. She led him out to his car, and said that she had things to do, so if he didn’t need her for anything else, then he should go back to his office. And then she turned and went back inside. Phil just stood there for a few seconds. Eventually, he regained enough of his senses to make it back home. But he couldn’t take his mind off of Veronica’s tits.


Chapter 6 Information by Twjr0228

Phil walked into his apartment. He was able to forget about Veronica’s chest just long enough to concentrate on the case so far. He was hired to find Jack Wilson by his sister Judy. Veronica Cartwright was Jack’s girlfriend, and presumably the last person to see him before he disappeared. He started to actually investigate the disappearance, but once he did, he started shrinking, losing over a foot in height and over 100lbs in weight. He didn’t know why.


But then Judy showed him a letter from Jack explaining everything. But he only had her word that the letter was from him. She paid him, and dismissed him from the case. Except for what was happening to him, it should have been case closed, and move on to the next one. But something was bothering him about the whole thing. He didn’t know what, or why, but he felt that there were many things that were off. He had to come up with a plan. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that the case still needed to be investigated.


So he waited until dark, then drove out to Veronica’s house. Parking down the street, he cautiously approached her driveway, and got a couple pieces of scotch tape, and started lifting Veronica’s fingerprints from the driver side door. He knew that they had to be hers, because John was too small to drive. And once he was satisfied he had gotten enough, he drove back to his apartment. 


He called a girl that worked for the FBI. He had dated her freshman year in college. He explained that he came across a case, and needed some fingerprints identified . He couldn’t explain the case, but it was very important. Could he meet her tomorrow morning. The woman on the other end said yes, and a time and place were agreed upon.


Phil grabbed some toast and a glass of bourbon, ate, and called an early night. He had some things to do the next day, and he couldn’t afford to sleep late. And as he lay in bed, the case kept playing in his mind.


The alarm went off at 7:00am. Phil got up and went to the bathroom. A quick piss, and it was shower time. Once out, he got dressed, and took a quick glance at his license. Still 5’2”. Relieved, he made a quick breakfast and he was out the door by 8:15.


He met his FBI friend in a coffee shop. In college, she had long blonde hair and was 5’8”. Now, she had short blonde hair. And thanks to his loss of height, he had to get used to looking up at her. They exchanged hellos, and Phill gave her the prints. She told him that she would call him later. Phil gave her his number, and said goodbye.


Phil got into his car and drove back to Veronica’s. He knocked. John didn’t answer, instead it was Veronica. She was still dressed in her morning robe. Phil was fighting the urge to fondle her tits again. She just looked so sexy and alluring that he felt himself getting hard. She looked a little annoyed at his presence, but Phil assured her that he only came to apologize for the day before, and to let her know about the letter from Jack explaining what happened. 



Her eyes softened, and she asked him in. Phil entered, and Veronica asked him if he wanted something to drink. Phil just asked for coffee. A couple of minutes later, Veronica returned with a pot of black coffee. She took out a cigarette, which Phil lit. Once again he waged a nuclear war in his head. One side told him to focus, the other told him to give in to his desire. Just looking at her in her robe, smoking that cigarette would have made even the most celibate man give in, but Phil fought the urge with all his might. He kept trying to conjure images of circus fat ladies naked, anything that would help him. But it wasn’t as effective as it could have been. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her hard. He wanted to fuck her right then and there.


He suddenly got up, and thanked Veronica for her hospitality, and said that he wouldn’t bother her again. She stood up and came closer, her plunging neckline right in front of his eyes. Cigarette still in one hand, she bent down slightly and gave him a kiss, while using her free hand to rub his ass. Once again, Phil got hard, so hard in fact that it was causing him some discomfort. He had to get out of there. 


He managed to break free from her embrace, and made his way to the door. He opened it quickly, and ran to his car. He got in and drove away. However, his mind couldn’t focus on anything but Veronica’s incredible body. She was so fucking sexy, she was driving him mad with lust. He needed to stay away, at least until his friend gave him the information on her. 


Getting back to his apartment, he poured himself a bourbon, to try and calm his mind. He just couldn’t explain the effect Veronica had on him. Every time he was around her, he would feel himself being overwhelmed by lust. Lust like he had never experienced. He tried to concentrate on the case, but couldn’t.


He decided to take a walk, hoping the noise of the city, and the hustle and bustle of people out and about would help him. It seemed to work. With all the construction going on, it would have been impossible for a deaf person to concentrate. He just walked and walked. Even with a majority of the women he saw that were taller than him, he didn’t mind. His mind started to feel fresh. He looked at his watch. 12:30pm. He had been walking for over 2 hours. He was getting hungry, and headed back to his apartment, hitting the nearby deli for a roast beef sandwich. 


The food hit the spot. It helped him focus on the case. He kept going over everything, knowing something wasn’t right, but he had no idea what, only a feeling. But it was a strong feeling, and he knew it would eat at him until he found it. He wrote down everything he knew about the case on some paper. He kept going over everything. But he just couldn’t put his finger on what was wrong.


His was so lost in thought that he jumped when his phone rang. He glanced at his clock. 4:00pm. He answered. It was his friend from the FBI. She had identified the fingerprints. Phil was excited and asked whose they were. But his friend asked him where he came across the prints. Phil told her he couldn’t divulge that information. She asked him if he was sure he couldn’t reveal how he came into possession of them, and Phil repeated his answer.


The lady from the FBI told him that the fingerprints belonged to one Veronica Cartwright. Phil nodded on his end. That checked. She also told him that Veronica Cartwright had been murdered 30 years before, the victim of a ritualistic killing spree committed by a religious cult that was trying to rid the world of people they believed to be evil. 


Phil wasn’t sure he heard the information correctly, and asked her to repeat the information. She did. Phil’s mind went blank. He couldn’t think of anything. What his friend told him wasn’t possible, especially since he had spoken to Veronica Cartwright every day since he took the case. How could she be dead, if she was very much alive in the city. He didn’t believe it. He couldn’t believe it. 


He started to feel lightheaded, so he laid on his bed. He kept thinking of what he had just been told. He was getting a splitting headache. It was impossible. It had to be a case of mistaken identity. But if that were the case, it wouldn’t explain the age discrepancy between the mid-twenty’s Veronica that he had been lusting after, and a supposed corpse from 30 years ago. 


The pain in his head was getting worse, as was the feeling of lightheadedness. He suddenly felt exhausted, and had to close his eyes. He tried to fight the feeling, but lost. He passed out in bed.



Chapter 7 Phil finds that size does matter (A short chapter) by Twjr0228

Phil woke up in a cold sweat and with a splitting headache. It was a pain that he had become all too familiar with. He needed aspirin, so he got out of bed, and went to the bathroom sink. It was then he realized that he was shorter than when he passed out. He glanced at his license. 4’10”. His weight stayed the same. He wanted to scream. He didn’t know why, or what was causing him to shrink. But unless he could figure out a way to stop it, he was afraid that it would continue until he was no more.


He had to grab a chair from the kitchen table and stand on it to reach the aspirin. He took 3 pills from the bottle. Once they were down, it was then that he remembered what his FBI friend told him about Veronica. It was impossible. It should have been impossible, but the way the case was unfolding, he shouldn’t have been surprised.


Phil knew he needed to do something. He couldn’t stand around and do nothing while he continued to shrink. He called his friend Freddy, and asked to meet him at Clancy’s. If he could somehow convince Freddy that something was happening to him, it might help him figure out who or what was responsible. Freddy said he would meet him at 7.


At 6:30, Phil got into his car. Even with the seat as far forward as it could be, he could just about reach the pedals on the floor, and he could just about see over the steering wheel. He got annoyed when his friends said he should never have bought the used 1978 Ford LTD, saying it was not only old, but too big a car. Now he wished that he had bought the Nissan compact he was also looking at.


Phil reached Clancy’s. Parking down the street, he walked up to the entrance. There were plenty of women outside smoking and talking to their friends. But they all towered over him, which made him feel extremely awkward. A couple of the ladies who had been drinking remarked how cute and adorable he looked. Some even offered to carry him into the bar, joking that he didn’t meet the height requirement for entry. Phil fumed at the taunts, but he needed to see his friend.


He saw Freddy in the back. He also saw the bar was packed with drunk women, and they all looked down at him as he tried to navigate through the mass of feminine bodies. Some pinched his ass, some stuck their tits in his face, and a fat chick cupped his dick. He felt total humiliation, but he needed to talk to his friend.


Reaching Freddy’s table, he sat down. Freddy looked at Phil, and reminded him that this was why he should never go to a bar. The taller women would harass him because of his size. Phil told him that he wasn’t always that small, that he was as tall as his friend. Freddy looked at him like he was joking. He told Phil that he was the same size as when they were in college, and he was always protecting him from drunk cheerleaders trying to take advantage of his stature. This made Phil mad.


Phil started to yell, telling Freddy what his FBI friend had told him about Veronica Cartwright, and how her fingerprints said that she should be dead. But she was very much alive. He didn’t know what to believe. He needed his friend’s help.


Freddy laughed. Phil yelled even louder, telling his friend that 5 days ago he was 6’2”, and for some unexplained reason, he was 4’10”. Freddy thought Phil was pulling his leg and laughed louder. He wasn’t the only one, as all the ladies in the bar also laughed. One of them even asked loudly if his mommy knew he was out in a bar. Even more laughter, as Phil turned beet red. He just got up and made his way towards the exit, trying to dodge groping hands. 


He eventually made his way to his car. He drove off, but instead of going back to his apartment, he just drove around, trying to clear his head. He never expected Freddy to act the way he did, but he couldn’t understand how people that he knew for a long time hadn’t noticed his height loss. 


He eventually returned to his apartment. He just wanted to lay in bed and never get up. Something was happening that was starting to scare him. He felt himself at the mercy of some unseen force, and he had no idea of what to do, or how to combat it. 


He got a glass out. The bottle of bourbon was three quarters filled. And he poured himself a glass. He just kept thinking about what had happened. Nothing made sense. It was supposed to be a simple missing person case. Instead, it was proving anything but. 


He didn’t know where to go or who to trust. He poured himself another glass, then another, then another. Soon the bottle of bourbon was empty. Phil couldn’t see straight. His diminished size made the effects of the alcohol on his body more pronounced. He barely made it to the toilet. It continued on and off for what seemed like hours. Eventually, he passed out sitting with his face hanging over the porcelain bowl. 


He woke up sometime during the night, extremely disoriented. He stumbled into the kitchen, opening the fridge, and looking for food. He felt like crap. He found a container that had something in it. Phil didn’t know if it was good or bad. He just ate the contents. And he made his way to his bed. 


Laying down, he noticed that the room was spinning ever so slightly, but without the accompanying headache. He hoped that when he woke up, he was the same height as he was that morning. He started to drift off when the image of Veronica crept into his head. The always beautiful, always sexy Veronica, with the most beautiful tits in the world.. As he fell asleep, it was to the thought of him fondling her breasts. Her big beautiful rack. And then he was off to never never land.


Chapter 8 Phil gives in by Twjr0228

Phil woke up shortly before noon. He had a full blown hangover, with a queasy stomach and pounding headache. He stumbled into the bathroom. The mirror was in the same position as it was the day before, so he knew he hadn’t shrunk. He had left the aspirin on the sink, so he didn’t need a chair to reach them.


He started the kettle, and made breakfast. He forced himself to eat. He drank his coffee, then drank a big glass of water. It seemed to help. The headache was less severe, and his stomach had settled.


Phil was thinking of calling his doctor, but he didn’t know if the doctor could do anything for him. Besides, the doctor would have just told him that he had always been 4’10”. He felt somehow that Veronica was involved, but he couldn’t figure out how. He needed to do something, anything, that would shake loose the information he needed that would explain everything. He was going to see Veronica.


He got into his car, and drove out to 11 Smith Drive. He parked out in front, and while walking up to the door noticed John off to the side getting the afternoon paper. John noticed Phil and asked him what he was doing there. Phil told him that he needed to speak to Veronica. John was going to try and prevent Phil from entering the house when the door opened, and in front of Phil stood Veronica in a see through negligee. Phil’s dick immediately got hard, as he just stood, transfixed, looking at the most incredible human being that he had ever seen. 


She came towards him, cigarette in hand. He only came up to just above her breasts. Phil finally realized that she had been asking if she could help him with anything. Snapping back to attention, he asked her if they could talk. Veronica said no problem and asked him in. Following her figure into the house made Phil weak in the knees. He barely made it to the sofa. Veronica sat next to him, and Phil fought the urge to start banging her right then and there.


Phil was fighting a never ending battle between sanity and lust. He needed to ask her about what was happening to him, but he just wanted to abandon all norms and fuck her hard. She was right next to him. He could smell her scent. He was dreaming about ripping off her nightgown and going to town. 


But he was able to focus long enough to ask her what was happening to him. She replied that she didn’t understand the question. Phil told her that something was happening to him. He was getting smaller, and it only started after he took the case Judy Wilson offered.

Something was going on, and he had no answers. Could she help him? There was desperation in his voice. 


Veronica looked at him sympathetically. She stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray, and moved closer to him, rubbing the inside of his leg. She noticed his bulge, and moved her hand to trace its outline. Phil's vision was getting blurry as blood rushed to his dick. She bent her head slightly as she kissed him, forcing her tongue inside his mouth. She moved her hand and unzipped his fly, and started stroking him. Phil was lost in euphoria, and experiencing a sensation that he never felt before.


Veronica stood up and lifted Phil off the sofa, and led him into the bedroom. John had been in there, but Veronica told him to go to the living room. John did as he was told. 


Veronica sat on the bed, and brought Phil closer to her. She could tell that he was close to shooting his load, so she laid him on the bed, and told him to undress. He did. Then she told him that she would be right back. Phil lay on the bed, his dick as straight and hard as a flagpole. He just kept thinking about Veronica. She was unlike any woman he had ever known. She was as beautiful as any Goddess, and as alluring as any Demon. But she was just so goddamn sexy that he didn’t care anymore. He just had to have her.


After a couple of minutes, Veronica came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but her birthday suit. Phil’s raging hard on calmed down enough for her to build up his urge to climax. She laid down next to him, taking her hand and gently stroking his dick. And she let him explore her body. Phil didn’t know what heaven was like, but he thought that it couldn’t be any better than her body. He started sucking her nipples, attached to the most perfect breasts. He moved his hand between her legs, and found the area he was looking for. His fingers got busy, causing her to moan.


She pulled him on top of her, and guided his shaft inside her opening. He started to thrust, slowly at first, but picking up speed as he continued. Veronica moaned louder and louder, and Phil moved faster and faster. Suddenly, she took her hand and removed his shaft from inside her just before he shot cum all over her body. His dick was completely drained, and he nearly passed out when he finished. 


She smiled down at him, and gave him a kiss. Phil was feeling extremely exhausted, and started feeling lightheaded, with a headache forming. He passed out on her bed, only to wake up about an hour later. He got off the bed, and saw a still naked Veronica standing in front of a mirror, smoking a cigarette. Phil made his way to her. His eyes got wide when he realized that she was a little taller than earlier. He reached for his pants, grabbed his license, and saw that he was now 4’6”, and weighed 80lbs.


He asked Veronica what happened to him. An hour ago he was 4’10”, and now he was 4’6”. She looked at him, puzzled, and said that he was always that tall ever since she met him the other day. Phil told her that wasn’t true, he was 6’2”, and now lost over a foot and a half in size. Veronica deeply inhaled on her cigarette, and exhaled in such a way that Phil stopped complaining. He just looked at her. She said that she understood his frustration with being that size, but it was a fact of nature that some people only grow to a certain height, and since he was always that size, he should have been used to it. Then she bent down and gave him a kiss, and patted his ass. She quickly got dressed and walked him outside, and down to his car. She asked him if he was sure that the 78’ LTD was his car, and Phil said yes. She told him that the car was too big for him to drive. He would never be able to reach the pedals. 


She offered to drive him home, but Phil refused. She offered to call him a taxi, but again he refused. He told her that he was going to walk. Veronica said that she would drive him home, because someone his size would be an easy target for muggers. Phil thought for a moment, and realized that she was right. He felt so small and weak, he wanted to cry.

 

Veronica reached his apartment. Phil got out of the car feeling small. All the adults on the street towered over him, and even the children were almost as tall as he was. He just wanted to hide in his apartment. If he kept losing height, pretty soon his place would be too big for him. He just sat on his sofa and started to cry. He was desperate to find answers that no one seemed to have. 



Chapter 9 Phil visits a bar by Twjr0228

Once Phil was done crying, he went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face. He needed to focus on finding answers. He concentrated so much on his height loss that he totally forgot about what his friend from the FBI had told him about Veronica. He decided to give her a call, and asked her if the FBI had any copies of the file surrounding the death of Veronica.


His FBI friend told him that she just needed an hour to make the copies. The files were public record, but she could organize them better. They agreed to meet at the coffee shop at noon. Phil just needed to find answers, any answers, that would help him.


Noon arrived, and so did Phil in a cab. Too short to drive his car, he noticed that his ID wasn’t a license anymore, it was considered a State ID. But he made his inside and saw his friend in the back. Once he reached the table, he took a seat. He had to look up at her slightly. He was starting to feel self conscious about his height, but took the file she offered and they ordered lunch.


Due to his diminished size, he could only eat half a BLT, so he set it aside. His friend said that she was totally unfamiliar with the case, as it was before her time. But everything the FBI had was in there. Phil glanced through the file. This wasn’t the place to thoroughly examine the papers. He would wait until he got back home.


Once lunch was over, both stood up. Phil couldn’t believe how much taller his friend appeared than when he saw her a couple of days before. She offered him a ride home, which he accepted. She reached his apartment and dropped him off, and once he thanked her for the ride and the files, went up to his apartment.


Phil poured himself a glass of water, having finished off the remaining bourbon earlier. He sat down on his sofa and opened the file. There were the investigators’ findings, interviews conducted with witnesses, diagrams and photos of the crime scene, plus autopsy reports detailing the nature of the wounds infected and ultimate cause of death. 


There were photos of the victims. And that’s when Phil dropped his water. He sat there, staring at a photo of Veronica Cartwright lying on the coroner’s table. The face in the photo was the same as the one he screwed earlier. He couldn’t believe it. The photo showed the same perfect body and face that he was dreaming about, and talking to. He couldn’t understand what the hell was going on. The body in the photo was exactly the same as the one he desired, yet it shouldn’t be possible.


He read the notes of the investigating team. Apparently, there was this Doomsday cult that thought they could save the world if they killed people they believed to be evil. They committed several ritualistic murders over several states, until they were apprehended just after killing their last victim, Veronica Cartwright. 


Phil looked at the autopsy report and photos. A knife wound right through the heart. Painless, but quick and effective. He studied the face in the photos. It definitely looked like the woman he just screwed, but this face had more innocence in its appearance. He felt sad for the victim. She was only 21, and had her whole life in front of her, only to be cut short by crazies.


But he also noticed her measurements, written down by the coroner. 70 inches and 120lbs. The same size as the woman he has been dealing with in the present. He tried to rack his brain, coming up with possible theories, but every one he posited made no sense. He needed bourbon, but was completely out, and thought about going to the bar around the corner to buy a bottle.


He also needed something to eat. He ordered a pizza, and while he was on his way to pick up the pie, stopped at the bar to get his bottle. But he found that it was anything but easy. 


Opening the door, some of the female barflies saw him and started to harass and tease him due to his size. One even got on her knees to look him in the eye, asking in a mock voice if he was lost, because being out by himself might be too dangerous. Phil tried to ignore her, only to have her arm grab his tightly, enough to cause him pain. She told him that she was talking to him, and it wasn’t polite to just walk away. She asked him if he understood. Phil didn’t say a word, so the lady tightened her grip, causing him to wince in obvious discomfort, and she asked him again if he understood. Phil rushed out a yes, and the lady released his arm. Phil was fighting back a tear from the pain. The lady told him that she wanted an apology, and with no other choice, he did as told. 


The lady got back up her seat, and Phil made his way up to the bar, and got 2 bottles of bourbon. After paying, he took his bag, and warily went past the lady who had just tormented him, and then got his pizza, and went back to his apartment. His arm was still sore. But the bourbon helped with the pain, and the pizza hit the spot. He was able to focus on the file and the tons of questions that ran around his mind. The answer had to be in there somewhere. He just needed to find it.


After a couple of hours going over everything in his head, and with the effects of the bourbon taking hold, Phil decided to put the file down. He couldn’t think anymore, and had started to close his eyes when his phone rang. It was Judy Wilson. She wanted him to know that her brother was coming into town the next day, and she wanted to know if he wanted to go with her to meet him. She would swing by and pick him up.


Phil thought her request very odd, considering that he hardly knew her, and had never met her brother. But if it would make her feel better, he agreed. He just needed to know what time he had to be ready. They agreed to meet at 1:00pm. Phil hung up after saying goodbye, and he just felt really tired due to the bourbon and his small stature. He was hoping that all his questions would be answered soon.

Chapter 10 The End by Twjr0228

After Phil hung up the phone, he just kept pouring the bourbon. He would be meeting Jack Wilson in the afternoon, and that should’ve signal the end of the case. But something was definitely wrong, and he needed to find out what it was, and as fast as possible.


Phil passed out due to the alcohol running through his smaller body. But it did not stop his dreaming, which mostly consisted of a very beautiful, but very naked, Veronica standing in front of him, seductively smoking a cigarette, and inviting him to her bedroom. Each time the dream ended the same, with him on top and entranced by her perfect body. 


He woke up sometime before dawn, and staggered into the bathroom. Relieving himself, he noticed that his underwear was soaked with cum. He just decided to undress completely and make his way to bed. And once he was out, his dreaming started again. But this time, instead of Veronica, it was Judy Wilson standing naked in front of him, smoking a cigarette. And like Veronica, she was leading him to her bed. It was a dream that kept repeating.


Phil woke up to the familiar sound of the jackhammer outside his window. His pounding head seemed to be in perfect rhythm with the power tool. He felt a little queasy due to all the bourbon he consumed. Even though he was getting smaller, he never adjusted his alcohol intake, so his hangovers were much worse than he was used to.


He went to the bathroom sink and splashed water on his face. He grabbed the bottle of aspirin and downed three pills. He took a shower to clean himself up. He had noticed cum stains all over his bed. He didn’t even remember ejaculating, but between the bed and his clothes, he knew it must have been a lot. He felt drained, but the shower felt good. 


Once he was dressed, he made his way to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. He looked at the clock. 11:30am. Judy Wilson would be there by 1:00pm, so he ate quickly and had a second coffee. He grabbed the file from the living room table, and spread out the information across his dining room table. He again remembered that the file in front of him stated that Veronica Cartwright was deceased. But he remembered the feminine perfection that was the object of his desires that was there in the present. He couldn’t reconcile the two facts. Hopefully, Jack would provide some answers regarding Veronica.


1:00pm, and there was a knock on the door. Phil got up from the table and answered. It was Judy Wilson. Phil couldn’t tell for sure, but she looked a little younger, more physically robust, especially around the chest area, and a whole lot sexier than he remembered. She was wearing a shirt that accentuated her tits. 


Phil asked her in, but couldn’t take his eyes from the mounds that were level with his eyes. Judy seemed a little on the excited side. Phil offered her a drink, and she accepted. Phil poured her a bourbon, and when he took it to her, automatically pulled out his lighter and lit her cigarette. 


Damn, she looked sexy, he kept thinking to himself. She took a sip of her drink and smiled at him. Phil felt himself get lightheaded, and sat down on the sofa. Once it cleared, he was looking up at the woman next to him. He knew what had happened. He dreaded taking out his wallet, but did anyway. 4’ even. 70lbs. He shrunk right in front of Judy Wilson, and she never blinked, or showed any reaction that she knew what had happened. 


Judy finished her drink and cigarette. Phil stood up, and realized that his eye level was below her nipples by a couple of inches. He felt a sense of dread. How much shorter would he get? He tried to think of possible explanations, but found it impossible with Judy next to him.


He locked his apartment, and they got into her car. Phil had trouble seeing over the dashboard, so he couldn’t see what direction they were driving in. Judy’s voice had changed a little. It was no longer excited in nature, but more matter of fact in their discussion. She told him that she hoped that he would like her brother. Phil thought that the statement was odd, but with Judy right next to him, he couldn’t think too long about anything, except how sexy she was.


Judy pulled into a driveway, and turned the car off. Once Phil got out, he recognized the house. It was Veronica‘s. He was a little confused. He thought that he was meeting Jack. What would he be doing at Veronica’s if she was already married to someone else? He was deep in thought and never noticed Judy taking his hand and waking him into the house like a mother with a child. 


Once inside, he saw Veronica with John. She was dressed in an outfit similar to the one Judy had on. It amplified and accentuated her perfect breasts, just like Judy’s. Phil was thoroughly confused. Judy turned and looked at him, and seeing his look, smiled at him. She and Veronica both lit cigarettes, and after exhaling, introduced Phil to Jack. Phil looked around, but only saw John. He looked up at the two towering women with a blank look on his face. Judy bent down and surprised him with a kiss, telling him that she was about to tell him a story.


Judy and Veronica hugged each other, and sat down on the sofa. John sat on Veronica’s lap, while Judy pulled Phil onto her’s. Judy began by telling Phil that she was married before. She and her husband loved each other, but hit a rough patch. She then sought solace with a neighbor. Her brother Jack found out, and let her husband know. Jack, who had been married three times and had numerous affairs, holding her to some higher moral standard. He would pay.


Her husband hired a private investigator to get dirt on his wife. The private investigator followed her, befriended her, and secretly recorded her. That was used in the divorce trial. Her husband used that infidelity to ruin her reputation. She was portrayed in the newspapers as the one bringing disgrace to her brother’s name and reputation.


Phil was confused and asked her what that had to do with him. Judy told him that the private investigator was Phil Swift, the very same man sitting on her lap. Phil told her that he would have remembered her. Judy smiled, and said that she went to therapy. The receptionist was a lady named Veronica Cartwright. It turned out that she was an all-powerful witch, with the ability to make men, who had done women wrong, disappear. So they hatched the plan to make her brother, husband, and the investigator pay. 


She continued that her husband was no more, but in the course of their plan, Veronica fell for Jack. So instead of doing away with him, the plan changed. She would shrink him down, wipe his memory, and change his appearance enough that no one would recognize him. And he was sitting on her lap. John Cartwright. They decided to do the same thing with him. 


Phil asked her how come he didn’t remember her. Judy told him that Veronica had cast a very powerful spell, one in which no one would want to look into Jack’s disappearance, and another spell that took effect as soon as she knocked on Phil’s door that first day. His memory of her case was erased. But since she felt betrayed by him due to his recording her thoughts and feelings in the bar, he was going to replace her husband. He was going to be known as Bill Wilson. Phil tried to get off her lap, but Judy’s grip was too much for him. He was unable to move. 


Phil noticed Veronica’s reaction to all this. She just smiled and winked at him. Phil asked her about what happened 30 years prior, and her death. Veronica told him that she came from a long line of witches who had been murdered by people too scared to accept them. And each time they were killed, they were reborn even more powerful than before. But they never set out to use their powers with malicious intent. It was only used when the situation called for it. She explained that Judy was a mess mentally, on the verge of suicide. She helped her recover, and became her closest friend. 


Phil just looked at her dumbfounded. He could barely process what Veronica had told him. But the pit in his stomach was growing more painful as reality started to sink in. Judy told him that she actually liked him, which was why Veronica spared him. Phil wanted to protest, but the feel of her breasts against his chest was dominating his thoughts. It was all he could think about. It was then that Judy kissed him passionately, and the memories of Phil Swift’s previous life were gone forever. Judy just held him tightly against her body, and Bill Wilson, as his ID said, just laid his head against her shoulder and closed his eyes.



This ends Phil Swift, Private Investigator. I was inspired by three elements. The first were the pulp detective novels of the 40s and 50s, like Mickey Spillane’s Mike Hammer novels. The second was the premise of The Butterfly Effect, in which reality changes, but only the protagonist knows. The third was a movie I came across call Cast A Deadly Spell, a witchcraft/detective movie starring Fred Ward. I will be continuing along with this type of storyline, but with different characters and scenarios. Thank you.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10736