Truth or Dare - Story Commission by SophieCommissions
Summary:

After saving a tiny from a storm, Sicilia and Jerry spend the night playing truth or dare. Things esculate.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8232 Read: 17802 Published: August 06 2021 Updated: August 06 2021

1. Getting to know each other by SophieCommissions

2. Dared to Swallow by SophieCommissions

3. Breast Play by SophieCommissions

4. A giant and her tiny (Insertion) by SophieCommissions

Getting to know each other by SophieCommissions

The slamming of the door failed to drown out the sounds of the raging storm behind it. Sicilia kicked off her rain boots; the flood outside was high enough for water to seep into them and soak her socks. Sicilia hated the feeling of wet socks, but she was happy to have saved somebody. She uncupped her wet hands and stared down at the tiny man resting in them. “Aren’t you glad I found you when I did?”

 

Sicilia rested the tiny man on the ottoman in front of her couch. “Yeah, I wasn’t expecting things to get so bad so fast.” Tiny Jerry said, rinsing water out of his clothes. Sicilia had found him on the side of the road just as the rain started picking up. She was originally going to take him to his house, but as conditions outside got worse, she offered to let him stay at her apartment until things let up. 

 

Pouring rain clinked and clattered against the second story window. The giant girl’s apartment was small, but nice. The size definitely didn’t bother Jerry, even her closet would be bigger than the house he lived in. 

 

“I don’t want us to just sit there until the storm lets up, mind sharing a drink with me?” Sicilia asked. “I can see what’s on TV for us to watch too.” Jerry nodded. Sicilia left him on the ottoman and entered her kitchen. “I don’t really have any tiny guests come over, so I don’t have glasses your size. I hope you don’t mind me putting it into a shot glass.” She reentered the room with two containers filled with red wine: one being an actual wine glass for her and another being a shot glass barely smaller than Jerry. Sicilia put the glass next to him and sat on the floor in front of him.

 

“It’s not a problem at all.” Jerry said, leaning into the shot glass and taking a sip. There was no way he’d be able to drink the whole thing. He hated being reminded of how small he was compared to the giants around him— Sicilia would be able to down the shot glass in under a second. “Do you mind turning on the news? I want to see if there's any updates on the storm.”

 

“Of course.” Sicilia grabbed the remote and hit the power button. She hit it a few more times, but nothing happened. “Seems like the storm knocked the cable out.” 

 

The two sat in awkward silence. To Jerry, the giantess was so terrifying in the way she blankly looked ahead of her. Her clothes were still wet, but the makeup and mascara on her face and eyes weren’t too badly ruined. Years of experience has taught Jerry to fear these creatures, but he knew that there was probably a kind person behind that blank expression. 

 

“Why don’t we play a game to get to know each other? We’ll be here for a while, so we might as well, right?”

 

“Yeah.” Sicilia smiled. “How about twenty questions?”

 

“We could,” Jerry said, “But if we’re drinking too, we could get a little daring. Wanna play Truth or Dare?” 

 

“Sure!” Sicilia took a sip out of her glass. After only one gulp, she already drank half her glass. “Why don’t you go first? I pick truth”

 

“Okay, let me think.” Jerry looked around the room. He couldn’t make out a lot in the darkness past the light emanating from the candle to ask about, so he said the first thing that came to mind. “How long have you owned this place for? It’s not often you see a lady your age living in a starter apartment.”

 

“Ouch.” Sicilia placed her drink down beside her, taken back by the comment. “I’m only 20. This is the fifth month into my lease.”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you.” Jerry cursed himself for the comment. He thought the girl was in her thirties, but now that he knew he could see she was much younger. Jerry himself was only 25. “Wait a second, are you even old enough to be drinking wine?”

 

“Shhh.” Sicilia hushed, picking up her glass and taking a sip. “You’re not gonna tell anyone, are you?” She joked, shaking her shoulders. 

 

“Of course not.” Jerry chuckled. “Truth or dare.”

 

“Truth.” Sicilia slouched down, getting comfortable.

 

“What made you decide to help me out back there?” Jerry asked. “Most giants don’t even notice us.” 

 

“You just looked sad and helpless.” Sicilia paused. “I’m sorry, now I'm the one being insensitive. I just couldn’t keep moving and let you get stuck in the storm, especially now that I know you would’ve drowned in the rain water otherwise.” 

 

Jerry felt his gut lower. Everyone always saw him as helpless, or somebody they could push around. If it had to be one of the two, he was glad Sicilia was the former. He didn’t want to know what would’ve happened if Sicilia wanted to hurt him. “I guess you aren’t wrong. Dare.”

 

“Drink more of your wine, man.” Sicilia said. Jerry obliged, slurping up enough to fill his mouth. It tasted bitter, but he’d spent enough nights out to take it like a champ. He was starting to feel a little buzz.

 

Sicilia was ready to pour herself another drink. When she returned with a full glass, Jerry asked her the question. “Truth.” She answered. 

 

“Have you ever had sex before?” 

 

“Woah dude.” Sicila said, almost choking on her drink.

 

“What? It’s a standard truth or dare question.” Jerry took a sip. “You don’t have to answer it if you don’t want to, but you’ll have to swap for a dare.” 

 

“I never said I wouldn’t answer it. I’ve had sex before, but only with two people. Never with a tiny, if that’s what you’re reaching for.” 

 

“Trust me, I’m not that kind of person.” Jerry assured her. “I’ll pick truth, too.”

 

Sicilia thought for a moment, rubbing her finger around the edge of her glass. “What’s the worst part about being so itty bitty?” She smiled, closing her finger and thumb together to show how small he was.

 

Jerry became despondent. He lost himself in the reflection of his drink. “People thinking they can do whatever they want to you. Most people out there don’t even consider us as human. If I’m being honest, I was afraid you were going to turn me into your slave when you asked to bring me back here. It definitely wouldn’t be the first time something like that happened. And the worst part about people thinking they can do whatever to us is that they actually can. We’re completely powerless to the gods and goddesses above us.”

 

Sicilia didn’t know what to say to cheer him up. Life must’ve been so hard for him. “I’m sorry.” She said. 

 

“It’s okay. You didn’t do any of that stuff to me.” He smiled. “Truth or dare?”

 

“Uh, dare.” She said, weary of what he might ask if she picked truth.

 

“I dare you to take your shirt off.”

 

Sicilia’s jaw dropped. “You’re a perverted little man.”

 

“I’m not usually like this.” He sat down. “The booze must be getting to me.”

 

She rolled her eyes. Sicilia wasn’t a buzz kill, so she grabbed her still wet shirt and rolled it over her neck. The shirt plopped beside her, her magnificent breast jiggling in her bra. Now it was Jerry’s jaw that was dropping; Sicilia was beautiful.

 

The giant snapped her fingers, taking him out of his trance. “Truth or dare.”

 

“Dare.” He said, still staring at her breasts. If he got another chance to ask the giantess a dare, he was going to ask to be put in between them.

 

“I dare you to let me rinse my shirt out over top of you.” She bit her lip.

 

“Hold on.” Jerry said.

 

“Nope.” Sicilia jumped on her knees, raising her dark pink shirt over Jerry. It was still damp with dirty rain water. She bundled it up into a ball. Water was already dripping out of it and falling onto the tiny. It was wet and moist. He wanted to suggest playing another game or apologizing for his dare, but it was too late.

 

Sicilia squeezed her shirt. What was like gallons of rain water began to pour out of the shirt and onto Jerry. He was drenched in an instant. His drying shirt was again doused in water, his long hair drooping down in front of his eyes. His clothes attached to his body; it wasn’t the worst feeling, but it was super uncomfortable. Sicilia continued to rinse out her shirt. A large drop of water landed on him, causing him to scream from the shock. With his mouth open, it allowed the next round of water to pour directly into it. The rain water was mixed with the sweat of the giant girl, adding a salty taste to the otherwise tasteless rain. The water was even getting into his drink. That wouldn’t make for a good cocktail.

 

Sicilia was enjoying herself more than she thought she would. Showing this little pervert what he deserved was joyful, but she did feel a little bad. They were just playing a game after all, it was all in good fun. She sat back, tossing her shirt off to the side. The tiny man was dripping wet. He shook his hair side to side before parting it back. 

 

Jerry looked up at Sicilia with a look of disdain. “Truth or dare?”

Sicilia responded with a large smile, her pearly white teeth glistening in the candle light. “Truth.”

Jerry shook his head. His fantasies would have to wait. “Well, I told you what sucks about being tiny. What’s the worst part about being a giant?”

 

The girl tilted her head. “I’m not sure. Maybe driving. I’m always afraid I’m going to start drifting into your lane by the curb and accidentally run one of you over with my tire.” Sicilia wasn’t even aware, but she had demonstrated the exact thing Jerry hated about giants: they always view tinies as something they have to appease. Even sharing the road with a tiny driver is seen as the giants doing them a favor instead of treating tinies like equals. “Truth or dare?” She continued. 

 

“Truth.” He said.

 

“What’s the worst thing a giant has ever done to you?”

 

“Where do I even start?” He took a sip of his drink, forgetting the sweat Sicilia had dripped in there. “This is really embarrassing, so don’t laugh. Like I said, people can be pretty cruel. I’ve been beaten, kicked, you name it. But the adults aren’t the ones you have to worry about; it’s the children. A teenage boy picked me up on my way home from work one evening. I was powerless, there was nothing I could do to stop him as he shoved me into his bag in broad daylight. He forgot to buy his little sister a present for her birthday, so he gifted me to her as a living doll

 

“I spent a month as that girl’s plaything. No matter how much I begged, pleaded, told her I was alive and that it was wrong to treat me like an object, she didn’t care. She only saw another toy. She dressed me up, brushed my hair, and the worst of it were the durability tests. I had to get three fake teeth from the amount of times she slammed me against the floor or sat on me. And when she’d invite her friends over to play… Then one day, her mother finally saw me. I thought I’d been saved, but all she did was scold her child before saying that it would be better to keep me as a pet rather than let me escape and call the police. I spent another two months as that brat’s possession before finally escaping. I never told anyone that, not even my girlfriend at the time.”

Sicilia was lost for words. Part of her wanted to laugh, like really laugh, but a bigger part of her felt guilty. She wasn’t the nicest to tinies when she was younger either.

“I’m sorry, I said too much. Just forget it, truth or dare?”

 

Sicilia was conflicted about which one to choose. “Truth.”

 

“Have you ever done something bad to a tiny?”

 

She didn’t respond. She instead finished the rest of her glass. Thunder roared outside the apartment. 

 

“Have you?” Jerry repeated.

 

“Well…” She took a breath. “It’s like you said, kids are hard. They don’t really understand that tinies are humans yet.” Sicilia didn’t want Jerry to think she was a monster. There were tons of times in her youth where she hurt or even killed a tiny, but she didn’t have to tell him everything to answer his question, just one. “I wanted to be cool in highschool. A bunch of my friends wanted to try eating a tiny, and I didn’t want them to think I was lame so I did it too. I swallowed her whole without a second thought for her or her family. I regretted it instantly.” Jerry wanted to believe her, but the sly smile that twitched on Sicilia’s lips gave that last line away as a lie. “I haven’t done anything to a tiny since I left highschool, I promise. That was the last time.”

 

“And what was that, likem two years ago for you?” Jerry was disgusted. He was starting to really like Sicilia, he thought he could’ve made his first giant friend. “Why’d you even invite me here? Does it mean nothing to you that you’ve killed my kind?”

 

“It’s not like that.” Sicilia tried to calm him down. She sincerely felt bad. “I know better now. I would never hurt you. You can trust me, really you can.”

 

Jerry turned away from her. He was boiling with rage. “Truth or dare?”

“It’s not your turn.”

 

“Truth or Dare?” He repeated, stressing each word. 

 

Sicilia knew he was being serious, so she answered. “Dare.” 

 

Jerry opened his mouth but paused. He wanted her to pick truth. “I dare you to swallow me.”

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I If you liked the story and want to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

Dared to Swallow by SophieCommissions

“I dare you to swallow me.”

 

“What?”

 

“Tie me to a piece of string and swallow me. If I can really trust you, then take me out before I reach your stomach. That is if my taste isn’t too good for you to pass up?”

 

Sicilia was stunned by the proposal. She saw the trap he laid out for her: if she declined, then he would know that he couldn’t trust her to keep him safe, but if she accepted, he’d get to expose her for the fraud she was. He was putting his life on the line, but with just one dare, the tiny who had been powerless his entire life had claimed dominance over the giant woman who towered over him.

 

“I accept.” Sicilia stood up. She wasn’t sure herself what would happen, but she had to prove to him that she was trustworthy. “Regular string would be far too big for you, allow me to get floss from my bathroom.” She exited.

 

Jerry took a big sip of the wine in his glass, he still wasn’t even close to half way through, but he was drunk enough to concoct such a dumb idea. He saw the irony in being wrapped in something that Sicilia used every day to get the gunk out from in between her teeth. He still mostly trusted her, even after what she said, but he would always still be afraid of the giants around him. Losing his perfect image of Sicilia was just a reminder of that.

 

Sicilia returned and kneeled in front of the table. She asked Jerry if he was serious about going in her mouth, and he was. She ripped off a piece of floss and tied it around his waist tight. Jerry felt the thin string prod at him. It could cut him if he wasn’t careful. 

 

“Let’s do it.” He said.

 

Sicilia nodded, raising the string and the tiny tied to it high above her head. She parted her lips, opening her giant maw. Her plump pink tongue flexed in the dark cave, showing off every small taste bud that could rip Jerry apart  if they were rough with him. They hid behind two rows of Sicilia’s pearly whites. Her teeth were strong and sharp, like a circular wall that protected her mouth from vicious intruders. If Sicilia bit down on him, her teeth would tear through Jerry without much effort. A human’s jaw was made for biting into meat, and to the row of teeth, Jerry was just that. Even the saliva that lingered around her edges were made for dissolving whatever it was that had the misfortune of being inside. It would slowly eat away at Jerry, that is if he wasn’t swallowed into her stomach and burned by her acid first. Jerry was having second thoughts, but he liked the power he had over Sicilia. She could kill him at any time, but he was the one in charge.

 

“In you go.” Sicilia lowered him inside, making sure to keep her finger wrapped around the other end of the string. Jerry landed on her monstrous tongue with a thud. It immediately assaulted him, licking up his entire body and coating him in its juices. Sicilia wasn’t even aware she was doing it— it was just a habit she picked up from only putting things in her mouth she intended on eating. Jerry was slapped around and knocked into a set of teeth. His head slammed against them. He winced in pain, the tongue resting on his legs and pushing into his body.

 

It was hotter than Jerry expected inside the mouth. Sicilia’s foul breath washed over him with every heavy breath. It didn’t help that his entire lower body was submerged in her saliva. “You have to swallow me.” He reminded her.

 

Sicilia knew she did, but she was having immense trouble bringing herself to do so. It wasn’t that she felt bad, quite the opposite in fact. She was having a hard time not biting into him while he sat next to her tongue. Her brain was telling her that food was in her mouth, that she had to chew it properly and swallow it. If she went through with swallowing him, she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to bring him back up. Was it true that she wanted to eat him? Or was it just that she had only ever put things in her mouth as food before, and not a friend she was trying to show could trust her? Regardless, she had to stay strong. She closed her lips, sealing Jerry in total darkness before swallowing.

 

Jerry shot down her throat. It was madness. If not for the string pointing upwards, Jerry would have no way of knowing he was upside down in her throat. Sicilia’s muscles contracted, squeezing him as they forced him further down towards her stomach. Spit invaded every open hole in his body, sliding up his nose and ears. With his nose clogged, he had to open his mouth to breath, allowing saliva to enter. He couldn’t spit it out, so he had to drink it to avoid drowning. He thought about being swallowed often— it was one of the more popular ways giants killed tinies— but he never imagined it would be so terrifying. There was almost no oxygen in the tight esophagus that threatened to crush him. He was being suffocated.

 

Jerry tried to slam his hands against the walls to stop him from being pushed down, but they were too slippery. He struggled, unable to protect himself. He choked on the spit that entered his throat, making it even harder to catch his breath. He was going to die there, trapped in the hot throat of a girl he had only just met. What was she waiting for? Why wasn’t she pulling him up? He had only just been swallowed a few seconds ago, but it felt like an eternity had passed. He tried reaching up for the string to climb out himself, but his body was too weak. His abs crunched, but weren’t able to pull him up far enough to reach the floss. The throat was getting tighter. He had no room to squirm. He viciously kicked his foot, trying to alert Sicilia to pull him up.

 

Sicilia felt the tiny’s kicks, and knew he wanted to be pulled up, but she struggled to bring herself to do it. As he kicked, the string slowly undid itself around her finger, falling off and hanging from her lips. All she had to do was let the floss enter her mouth and swallow it along with the tiny. Nobody saw her pick him up, and they never met before, so even if the police did take his disappearance seriously, they would never find out it was her who killed him. There would be no evidence, save the tiny bones that’d be flushed away with her shit in the morning.

She loved the way he squirmed in her throat. The power she felt was euphoric. It reminded her of three years ago when she swallowed that poor girl. It was a girl she went to school with, had classes with, and then one day chose her to swallow for no reason at all. To take a life in such a cruel way was an ancestral instinct that she had trouble ignoring. The floss slowly slid into her mouth, Jerry sliding down further. A few more seconds, and he’d be gone.

 

The floss slid between her lips, but Sicilia caught it with her teeth. What was she thinking? Jerry was her friend now, or at least she wanted him to be. She couldn’t eat him. She dug her fingers in her mouth and grabbed the floss. She pulled it back. It felt like she was barfing, but the only thing that came up was Jerry and a bunch of spit. 

 

Jerry was dropped back onto the ottoman. He fell to his knees and clutched his chest before coughing up liters of Sicilia’s spit that made it’s way into his body. He heaved for breath, happy to be back in the cool air. Even though he knew he was safe, he wasn’t able to shake away the feeling that he was in danger. The giantess who swallowed him was still on the prowl and could pounce at any moment. 

 

“I think I might have kept you in there for too long.” Sicilia watched him struggle. In a weird way, it was exciting to see how much her spit was making him suffer.

 

“You think?” He responded.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I If you liked the story and want to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

Breast Play by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

My goal as a writer is to become better at naming chapters. For now, enjoy them just being what happens in the chapter.

“I think I might have kept you in there for too long.” Sicilia watched him struggle. In a weird way, it was exciting to see how much her spit was making him suffer.

 

“You think?” He responded.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t know how long you wanted to stay in there.” She thought it best not to tell him she almost lost control. “Truth or dare?”

 

Jerry looked at her, surprised that she’d ask that now of all times. He caught his breath before answering. “Dare.”

 

“Let me clean you up.” She said. “You’re literally in a puddle of my drool right now.” She retreated to her kitchen and returned with a paper towel. She picked Jerry up— a feeling that absolutely terrified him after what just happened— and pushed him into the fabric. Sicilia rubbed him up and down, unaware of how rough the paper was to his body. It was dragging against him, scraping up his skin as well as the spit. Sicilia turned him around, making sure to get every part of his body and hair before putting him back down on the table. His clothes were still wet and sticky, but he felt better being slightly dry. 

 

Jerry relaxed. “Thanks for not killing me back there.”

 

“It’s like I said, I wouldn’t do that. You can trust me.” She gently petted the back of his head. “Your turn.”

 

“You still want to play? I know it was my idea, but we don’t have to continue if you don’t want.”

 

“No I do.” She assured him. “Go ahead.”

 

“Truth or dare?”

 

“Truth.”

 

“What was it like to swallow me?”

 

“Disgusting.” Sicilia answered. “Like you tasted like shit dude.” Sicilia wasn’t lying, just not telling the whole truth. Jerry didn’t taste good at all, but the feeling of having a tiny man in her mouth overpowered any other sense. “Your turn.”

 

Jerry didn’t like the thought of him tasting bad. At the very least, maybe he could use it as a reason not to be swallowed by someone later. “Dare.” 

 

“I dare you to lick up my spit that dropped onto the ottoman.” Sicilia demanded. “I try to keep this place clean ya know?”

“Seriously?” Jerry raised a brow. 

 

“As serious as I’ve ever been. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but then I’ll have to put you back in here.” She leaned forward, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. “Ahhhhh.”

 

Hot breath washed over him. Jerry knew she was joking, but it scared him how eager she looked to have him in her mouth again. “Fine, I’ll do it.” She kneeled down and looked into the puddle of spit he left there after being taken out of Sicilia's mouth. It smelled awful. White bubbles floated in it, thousands of little bacteria getting to work trying to dissolve the couch. Jerry began to lick it up. The only thing worse than it going in his mouth the first time was having it go in again, only this time it was cold and gross. He swallowed, feeling disgusted and humiliated. Sicilia watched him intensely. She had to bite her lip to prevent herself from showing too much glee. She should’ve played truth or dare with a tiny person a long time ago. 

 

“Come on man, really get in there.” Sicilia brought her pointer finger above Jerry’s head. He looked up at it beforeSicilia shoved it down and pressed Jerry into the spit soak cushion.

 

“Ouch! Stop that.” He tried pulling himself out, but the strength in his whole body was no match for the strength in Sicilia’s little finger. 

 

Sicilia swayed him side to side, treating him like a wash rag to clean up the spit she dropped on her ottoman. The spit only smeared onto the cushion and did the same onto Jerry’s face. The wine was definitely affecting her now. She laughed at him, brushing him up and down the widening puddle. Jerry’s face was turning red from being shoved so hard. He was so weak and powerless, Sicilia could do whatever she wanted to him.

 

“All done.” She picked him up and dropped him on his feet. Half of his hair was sticking up from being used as a mop. He was furious, but he could never stay mad at such a pretty face when it smiled. He’d get back at her one way or another. 

 

“You can stop laughing now.” He said, but she kept going at it. “Choose one already, truth or dare?”

 

Sicilia wiped away water that was building up in the corner of her eye from laughing so hard. “Truth. No, dare!” She laughed more.

 

Jerry smiled, he was hoping that she’d say that. “I dare you to put me in between your breasts.”

 

“You want to go in between these?” She said with a smile, leaning forward and squeezing her giant breast together. The sight of the two mountains folding into each other gave Jerry a little hard on. “Oh my gosh, you do want to go in here! I can’t believe you’re going to use my body to get yourself off.”

 

“It’s not like that.” Jerry tried to say, but he was far too drunk to keep a straight face. “Okay, maybe a little bit.”

 

“You’re such a horny tiny.” Sicilia picked him up between her pointer and thumb. Leftover spit from Jerry’s body soaked onto her fingers. “You could die in there ya know?” 

 

“I don’t really mind.” Jerry threw his spinning head back. “There are a lot worse places to die.”

 

“I guess you’re right.” With that, Sicilia dropped Jerry onto her left breast. 

 

Jerry landed on it. He wasn’t ready for how soft they were. Right off the bat, his feet sunk into the flesh, causing him to lose his footing and fall forward. His body plopped downwards. He let out a soft sigh. It was like he was resting on a giant heated pillow. He felt like a child again, or an angel resting on a soft cloud. Sicilia’s sonorous heartbeat calmed his nerves. How was Jerry ever afraid of this giant? Nobody with breasts this perfect could be evil. Jerry’s body turned to mush on the giant lump. He dug his face into it, kissing the flesh multiple times to show his appreciation. He wouldn’t mind being Sicilia’s plaything if it meant spending more time with her breasts. 

 

Sicilia found it oddly peaceful to have a tiny man resting on her boob. Men had loved staring and playing with them in the past, but nothing ever felt as good as this did. He was like a tiny little dog or pet curling up on his owner. Sicilia wanted to pet him, but she didn’t want to bother his slumber. “Screw it.” She said with a smile. She brought her thumb over to him and jabbed it into him, sending him deeper into the flesh.

 

Jerry felt his back crack a little, but in a relieving way. The thumb drilled into him, surrounding his whole body in Sicilia’s skin. He compressed in to it, but nothing would ruin the blissful feeling that came with his best dare yet. He cupped his lips around the breast, taking skin into his mouth and sucking on it. The heartbeat was picking up speed, obviously reacting to the stimulation. He worked his tongue side to side, licking up sweat that was coming out of her pours. 

 

Sicilia let go of him, allowing him to pop back up. She laughed. His face was red. Jerry didn’t even realize he wasn’t breathing while being pressed down, he was having too good of a time. Sicilia shook her chest, sending Jerry barreling down her mountains towards their valley. His back fell into the crack, sliding down. He looked up into Sicilia’s big eyes as they peered down at him. “You wanted to go in between them, remember? It can get hot down there, but I think I’ll take you out when I’m ready.”

 

The giant finger of the girl appeared again, pushing into Jerry’s stomach and sending him in between her breasts. Two giant boobs completely consume him, Sicilia’s bra squeezing the mountains against him from either direction. If it weren’t for how soft they were, Jerry surely would’ve popped. Everything about Sicilia’s breasts were perfect, from the way they felt down to the tissue that held them together. The horrific heartbeat was louder from his position, soothing him into a relaxed state. 

 

He could stay there forever. Even as the heat was picking up, being covered in Sicilia’s sweat didn’t bother him. He simply licked it up like it was custard off an ice cream cone. Droplets were getting bigger, some the size of his whole head, but he just continued licking some while letting the rest pop on him. 

 

Sicilia was enjoying having the tiny man squished between her. She gently tapped on either side of her breasts, causing them to jiggle and shake Jerry around with them. She wished the TV was still working. She would’ve loved to keep him in between her while she watched soap operas or crime documentaries. A sick thought was to watch a documentary on giants who killed tinies while having Jerry stuck in between her, but she wouldn’t do that even if she could. Without the TV, Sicilia was starting to get bored since she had nobody to talk to, so she decided to mess around with Jerry some more. She grabbed her boobs and squeezed them tightly, not for a second thinking about what might happen to the tiny in them.

 

Jerry was squeezed in between the breasts. At first, it was the best feeling he had ever experienced. His dick grew, pressing into the flesh as well. But then Sicilia’s actual breast muscle started squeezing into him too, sending him into a world of pain. He squirmed, trying to find his way up to the top, but he was stuck in his spot. It felt like his body was going to pop and splatter against the boob, reducing him to a red cream that Sicilai would either have to rub in or wash off to remove. He knew that he told the giant he wouldn’t mind dying here, but that was only if he actually had to die. 

 

Sicilia rubbed her breasts up and down, toying with the tiny rock in her melons. She closed her eyes and pretended like Jerry was just a marble. Jerry was stuck in a place between heaven and hell, pleasure and pain. He didn’t know whether to cum or beg for mercy, neither of which he was able to do in his current state. Sicilia’s boobs rubbed into him, pushing him up and down while rolling him around. The heartbeat was so loud that it pierced his ears and caused them to ring. He couldn’t even mold his hand into a fist. Not even the large amount of sweat building up could lube Jerry’s body enough and allow him to move around. 

 

After having enough fun, Sicilia dropped her boobs. They fidgeted back into place, giving Jerry time to reform himself. Sicilia was laughing at him, something that only added to his disorientation. He could hear each breath and feel each added shake. If she wanted to laugh at him, he would give her something to laugh about.

 

Now that Jerry had enough space to roam, he grabbed onto the boob for support and made his way towards Sicilia’s bra. There was open space where the boob started to turn, so Jerry had to leap over and grab the edge of the lining. He squeezed into her right cup. Having a harder back to lean on wasn’t as comfortable, but lucky the lace bra wasn’t crushing him. He inched over to her areola, mere centimeters away from the giant’s nipple. He connected his middle finger to his thumb, bringing it over to the nipple before flicking it. It twitched, instantly turning hard.

 

Sicilia’s face turned from laughter to pure shock. A tiny tingle of pleasure spread across her chest. She hadn’t even noticed, but Jerry snuck into her bra and was playing with her nipple. She went to take him out, but Jerry grabbed onto her nipple and started to squeeze it tight. Sicilia’s stomach dropped. She hated what he was doing to her, but it felt so good. Her breath heaved. She focused on the sensation occurring in her bra. This was a feeling only someone with tiny hands could achieve. 

 

Jerry felt Sicilia’s chest rise and fall. He loved the way he could make her body react so greatly to just the slightest touch from his hand. He was in complete control of the giant girl. She needed him to pleasure her. He twisted the nipple side to side, a slight moan escaping her lips. While Jerry used one hand to twist the harending nipple, he used the other one to gently massage the areola that surrounded it. 

 

Two completely different sensations sent a mixture of hot and cold through Sicilia’s upper body. Jerry’s rough handling of her nipple caused her body to shake and shiver, but the gentle touch of his other hand caused her to melt and lean back on the couch. She had lost control over her body, subjected to the whims of the tiny inside her bra cup.

 

Sicilia’s heart was pounding intensely. Each thud forced Jerry back a little. That didn’t slow him down, though; on the contrary, he sped up. He slapped the nipple, getting harder with each strike, all the while rubbing deeper with his other hand. 

 

Sicilia’s arms shot down beside her. She moaned loudly, quickly biting her lip in shame. Was it alright for her to let Jerry do this to her? Surely he was getting off in there, but so was she. Her head was spinning, unable to focus on all the different waves of pleasure that were shooting through her. Wanting more, she brought her right hand up to her bra and pushed into Jerry.

 

Jerry folded into the nipple, his left cheek pushing into it. He heard Sicilia yell in pleasure. She started to rub him in circular motions. Now it was the nipple that was slapping him. Jerry was regretting how hard he made it, but the whole experience was turning him on. He stuck his tongue out, getting the nipple wet with his spit. 

 

The rough tongue against the hard nipple was sending Sicilia into overdrive. She pressed harder into him. She would be ashamed of this later, but for right now she had to keep going. This was Jerry’s fault for doing this to her, she was only helping him finish the job.

 

The next time he passed the nipple, Jerry brushed against it a bit too hard. The sensation was so pleasurable that Sicilia lost grip on the tiny and pulled back her arm. Jerry fell down as the boob reformed, causing him to lose footing and fall out of bra. He tumbled down Sicilia’s bare stomach before rolling onto her jean shorts. He laid at the base of them, staring up at the giantess.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! IIf you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio :)

A giant and her tiny (Insertion) by SophieCommissions

Sicilia was scared of what Jerry was thinking. Could she ask him to rejoin her in her bra to finish the job? Surely not, but maybe there would be another answer. The tiny laid so helpless and vulnerable on her pants. Sicilia brought her finger down and outlined the edge of her jeans. She fidgeted with the button. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Jerry enjoyed his moment with Sicilia in her bra, but the girl was starting to scare him. She looked feral, her eyes like a hawk’s as it watched its prey. She looked hungry—no, starving.

 

“Have you ever had sex with a giantess before?” She asked.

 

His stomach dropped, but his boner raged. This shouldn’t have been turning him on so much. “No.” His breathing was picking up. So was Sicilia’s. “Truth or dare?” 

 

“Truth.”

 

“Have you ever thought about having sex with a tiny?”

 

“Not before.” She answered. “But I am right now. Truth or Dare?”

 

“Dare.” 

 

“I dare you to let me fuck you.” Before Jerry could even affirm, Sicilia was grabbing him and unbuttoning her pants. It shimmied down her legs, leaving her in only a pair of red panties. But even they slid down to her ankles.

 

Jerry didn’t care that she didn’t wait to make sure it was okay with him. He wanted her to do this. His hormones were raging, he couldn’t think straight. He wanted to fuck this giant as much as she wanted to fuck him. Sicilia brought him down in between her legs and slammed him into the front of her vagina. He was instantly covered in some kind of wet substance. 

 

Sicilia rubbed Jerry up and down her cunt. Pussy flaps slapped him across the face, but it didn’t hurt. They were soft and lubed by the juice, so Jerry slid against them with ease. He wanted to make sure the giant felt him, so he stuck out his tongue and started to eat the pussy out. It tasted gross and smelt like fish, but Jerry couldn’t notice passed his lust. Sicilia’s fingers were so strong but gentle with him, he barely noticed them. He had seen plenty of vagina’s before, but it was different from a giant one. He had to try a lot harder to pleasure her, but he could tell it was working.

 

Sicilia was moaning loudly. Her body was so frustrated. She needed release then more than she ever had before. Having sex with a tiny felt wrong and dangerous, but that only made things so much hotter. She started pushing Jerry deeper in, only by maybe half an inch, but it was more than enough to make her eyes buggle and mind spin.

 

Jerry’s entire body was submerged into the pussy before being taken out and pushed back in. She was masturbating to him. He was rubbed against the inner and outer walls, circled around and shoved in the middle. The giant vagina was like a monster to him, but that night taught him not to be afraid. This was a monster he would tame. He shoved his arms into the sensitive muscles around him, sending intense waves of pleasure through the giant’s body. His own dick was getting harder. Juices hit it from every angle, pushing it in different directions before it was hit and smothered against the walls. It was hot and damp inside the pussy, but Jerry didn’t care. Precum leaked out of him. He hoped Sicilia couldn’t get pregnant by the tiny sperm, but stranger things have happened. They’d worry about that later; for now, he just wanted to fuck her senseless.

 

Sicilia’s pussy felt like goo. It was heating up and melting before cooling off and melting again. She pushed the tiny in deeper, feeling her body tense up before releasing. She pulled him out and pushed him in, repeating the feeling of her body crunching and letting go. Energy built up inside of her, ready to release at any moment. She was leaking fluids, that couldn’t be good for Jerry. But he was a big boy, he could manage.

 

Jerry was assaulted by waves of discharge that came out of her. She was getting ready for an orgasm. Fluids leaked into his mouth, but he swallowed them with glee. His efforts were working. The next time Sicilia pushed him inside, he stuck his arm forward, hitting a flap on the ceiling of the vagnia. Sicilia screamed.  She needed him deeper. She shoved him forward. The pussy was getting tighter the deeper he went, but that only meant he could do a better job of pleasuring her. 

 

Sicilia picked up the speed of her thrusting. She pulled Jerry out before quickly shoving him back in. She used her fingers to twist him around, shoving him from wall to wall. She could feel his breathing body twitch and heave. She had a living being inside of her— not just a dick, but an entire person. She slapped him and folded him and turned him all sorts of ways. She felt so much heat and energy inside of her, and she wanted Jerry to experience the full force of it.

 

The amount of time Jerry was spending inside the pussy without being pulled to the front was increasing too. Not only that, but Sicilia wasn’t pulling him out as far either, leaving him in the oven that was her molten pussy. He was slammed side to side, thrusted all around. His dick was going to explode at any moment.  Despite how dirty he felt, this was the best moment of his entire life. Juices swished around him. The pink walls were starting to squirm and contract too. They pressed into him as he pressed into them. They were going crazy, so was he. 

 

Sicilia was going crazy, too. She always found it hard to reach climax. She tried as hard as she could, but the climb up was so slow. She was getting worn out, but she couldn’t stop now. She shoved Jerry deeper, her fingers deep inside her too. She moaned, shoving Jerry up and swooshing him in a circular motion. There was a feeling there that she never felt before. It was a pure, perfect bliss. This was it, she was so close to climax. She brought her second hand down and started to profusely pound her clitoris. 

 

Jerry was being rubbed fast against the walls. He didn’t know how deep in he was, but the walls around him were so tight that he had to be deep. The walls threatened to crush him, along with the fingers that pushed him. He was being stimulated by all angles. That's when it happened. His dick finally had enough, emptying loads of cum out into the pussy. It mixed in with the juices squirming deeper inside until Jerry could no longer make them out. He shut his eyes, focusing entirely on the pleasure. Best orgasm ever.

 

When the pleasure began fading, Jerry was able to better understand just how fucked of a situation he was in. The walls around him were tight and threatened to crush him. He hadn’t noticed, but Sicilia’s fingers weren’t being gentle with him either. They were rough, slamming into his back and forcing him around. There was nowhere for him to go that wouldn’t suffocate him. “Sicilia!” He called out. “Let me out.” No response, only the two giant digits that worked on him moving him around more. It was so hot, and it didn’t help that Sicilia was rubbing him so hard into the contracting muscles. 

 

“Hey—” He tried shouting, but a bunch of juices had entered his mouth, silencing him. His face was shoved into the walls, stopping him from spitting it out. He had no choice but to swallow it. Without the lust to protect him, he was able to better taste it. It was awful. When the fingers freed his head, he tried gasping for air, but more juices invaded his mouth and forced its way down his throat. He gagged, but that only allowed another round to enter his mouth. The fingers were being more rough with him, and as Sicilia was second away from an orgasm, Jerry felt like he was going to pop. 

 

Then Sicilia’s pussy had finally had enough. Small tingles spread throughout her entire body before exploding in multiple waves of ecstasy. All the energy she was building up finally released, and waves of cum exited her body. She couldn’t let this moment slip away, she had to preserve it. No matter how tired she felt, she continued to push Jerry’s body around inside of her. He was assaulted by cum, unable to find room to breathe. It pressed against him and squeezed him against the giant fingers.

 

Sicilia’s pussy shattered and put itself back together before shattering into even smaller pieces and doing the same thing. After another minute of intense pleasure, things started to die down. She caught her breath, slowing down her motions. She brought her fingers out of her pussy, juices still leaking out.

 

“That was amazing, wasn’t it?” She looked down. Jerry wasn’t there. Was he stuck inside of her still. She pushed her lips around, hoping to ease the path for Jerry to come slipping out. He never did.

 

She was starting to worry. What would she do if he were stuck inside? She’d have to stick her fingers back inside to pull him out, but it was like a maze in there. “Come on, this isn’t funny.”

 

Sicilia stuck her fingers back inside of her. She searched for a minute. Her cunt was beaten so badly that she barely felt anything. After being unable to find him, she pulled her fingers back out. They were covered with blood. Her heiman had broken a long time ago, so it couldn’t have been hers.

 

She gasped, jumping up. Thunder again roared, lightning clashing right outside the window, lighting up the roam in a horrifying blue tint before leaving as soon as it came. Sicilia shook in fright. “No one will ever know.” She reassured herself. “No one would ever know.” She would have to clean herself up and clean the mess off the floor first, then she’d worry about getting the body out of her. She’d go to work in the morning like nothing had ever happened. She had to. No one could ever find out.

 

She had just killed Jerry inside of her pussy.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! IIf you liked the story and wanted to see a story of your own be written in this style, feel free to email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com to submit a commission. Prices in my bio. Until next time ;)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10767