A Return to Normalcy by Franchise Writer
Summary:

After battling against the foreign god, Lumine becomes trapped and stricken of her powers in an unknown world. Worse then that, some kind of curse afflicts her too, and those around her. On her quest to find her brother and regain what she lost, she'll have to contend with not only the challenges of the new world she'll face, but her own body rebelling against her as well.

 

Series: Genshin Impact 


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 65435 Read: 28196 Published: August 12 2021 Updated: February 24 2024
Story Notes:

This is a chapter based story written for Brayt.

As the chapters come out, each will have their own set of tags and characters as the story changes from chapter to chapter. If you see a tag you like, it will most certainly be added as the story continues on.

1. Playtime with Paimon by Franchise Writer

2. Trapped with Amber by Franchise Writer

3. Private time with Lisa by Franchise Writer

4. Cooking with Xiangling by Franchise Writer

5. Spa date with Mona by Franchise Writer

6. Kissing up to Klee by Franchise Writer

7. Payback for Paimon by Franchise Writer

8. A Funeral With Hu Tao by Franchise Writer

9. Roleplaying with Mona & Fischl by Franchise Writer

Playtime with Paimon by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone! Wanted to drop a new series I'll be working on courtesy of Brayt. 

This will be a Genshin Impact story with new characters and fetishes added as the story progresses. If you want to see more, please feel free to come over to our Discord where you can keep up with the new stories and series made as soon as they're ready. 

 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

For now, though, enjoy the read, and I hope you look forward to more. ^-^

 

 

 

 

‘To think, this all happened two months ago. It feels so long now… ‘

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

Gazing over the ocean with a forlorn look cast across her features, Lumine softly sighed as she let the pleasant sea breeze gently caress her hair. When would her journey end? When, would she find her brother… Aether? And when… would she be able to gain her powers back, along with ridding herself of this troublesome curse…

 

 

 

“Oh! There you are! Paimon was looking all over for you! Why did you run off again without telling Paimon? What do you think would happen if you got eaten by a wild animal?! How would Paimon ever be able to repay her debt to you if that happened?”

 

 

 

Looking up quietly, Lumine soon smiled as she saw the face of her new friend, and, fairly ironic guardian staring down at her. To all who saw her, Paimon was a small fairy-like being. However, due to the curse brought on by fighting the foreign god she and her brother had faced… the little fae was far more imposing.

 

 

 

Landing on the rock Lumine sat on, Paimon stared down at the tiny blonde who came up just short of her knees before sighing. “You know you should have told Paimon! We’ve been over this before! If you exhaust yourself, you need to stay near me so Paimon can protect you!” The larger girl muttered angrily before stomping her foot. To be honest, it was rather cute given their normal heights.

 

 

 

Due to how this curse seemed to work, or, at least how the Traveler thought it did, whenever she overexerted herself, be it in combat or even in simply doing normal chores around her campsites, she would shrink. The size seemed to vary by an unknown factor, however. Sometimes she would be about 1/2 a foot. Other times she could be as small as a 1/4 inch! Hence why she had been so worried.

 

 

 

Right now, she was about 5 inches tall, so it wasn’t too bad today. But that didn’t mean her little companion didn’t fret. Feeling herself picked up and cradled almost like one would a toddler, the shrunken girl sighed as she felt her body being hugged into her larger friend’s petite chest.

 

 

 

“Don’t scare Paimon like that! If you got hurt on my watch, Paimon wouldn’t know what to do with herself!” The white-haired fairy cried before cuddling closer to the blonde. Sighing again since this had been exactly what she had tried to take a break from, the smaller girl nodded as she was hugged tenderly by her companion.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Paimon… I just wanted to be alone for a little bit. Plus, I can tell that my curse is already affecting you. We don’t know if it will have any ill effects, you know…” Lumine muttered quietly. Blushing, the short fairy pouted but didn’t retort as she continued to cling to her shrunken friend.

 

 

 

“Paimon doesn’t mind! Besides, if something bad is supposed to happen, don’t you think it would have affected Paimon by now?” Wanting to retort, the tiny blonde soon frowned. She had a point after all. If the foreign god she faced wanted to harm those who came in contact with her, then what she did made no sense at all.

 

 

 

Along with stealing her height from her, it also made those around her extremely, emotional. However, it was generally only one emotion. Lust… If she had wanted the curse afflicting her to harm, then making people extremely hostile towards her made more sense. Instead… they tended to want to fuck her. Speaking of which…

 

 

 

Blushing profusely as she felt Paimon’s fingers slowly rubbing her crotch through her panties, the tiny blonde bit her bottom lip. The curse worked both ways. She felt just as lustful now too, which made things rather troublesome. Perhaps the curse was working as intended in the end. Whenever she got like this, she didn’t have time to recover, and she stayed smaller much longer than she normally did.

 

 

 

Taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down, Lumine soon shook her head. It… it was no use! Damn it, Paimon knew her weak spots by now! Looking up as her breath came out labored, the tiny girl’s golden eyes locked on with Paimon’s navy blue pair before slowly shaking her head.

 

 

 

“P-Paimon, w-wait! L-Let me get my dress off! I can’t afford, egghh, a-another one after last time!” Slowly nodding as some of the reasoning and concern she had prior left her as well, Paimon slowly nodded before kicking off the ground and flying into the air.

 

 

 

Fluttering a short distance away, her hands all the while continuing to grope and play with Lumine, the small fairy-esk girl landed on a bedroll three times her size before setting her friend down. “Hurry, hurry! Paimon doesn’t know if she can wait any longer!” The white-haired girl cried as her hands began to slowly massage her crotch through her underwear. It seemed; the curse was extremely potent today!

 

 

 

Though when it came to curses… Lumine had to admit, this one wasn’t all that bad… sometimes. Hiking off her white dress, as Paimon did the same with her own, both girls never took their eyes off one another as they stripped away piece after piece of their clothing until both stood proudly nude in front of one another.

 

 

 

Gazing up at Paimon lustfully, Lumine gulped as her eyes landed on the fairy’s fat rear end. When it came to breasts, the white-haired fae was lacking. However, she more than made up with it when it came to her backside! And it just so happened the shrunken teen favored asses more in the end. Though to be honest, she hadn’t felt any urges or inclination before she had been cursed. It was only after she lost her brother all these feelings and emotions were aroused within her.

 

 

 

Watching the shrunken girl ogling her body, Paimon soon smirked. “Do you like what you see? You don’t normally look at Paimon like that! I hope it's not because of your curse that you only like Paimon.” The white-haired fae huffed before turning her back towards the smaller girl purposefully.

 

 

 

Groaning inwardly as the larger girl's pert ass came into view, Lumine almost fell to her knees in lust as she watched Paimon’s cheeks lightly clap and ripple. She wanted, to touch them! Running forward with no restraint whatsoever, the tiny blonde clung to her nude friend’s leg affectionately, before a foot came out kicking her back down onto the bed mat.

 

 

 

“If you want Paimon how she knows you do, then you’ll need to listen better first! If you do a good job, then… Paimon may let you play with her butt.” The larger girl giggled before stepping over Lumine and hovering her foot above her. It was dainty and small, just like her. But it still measured larger than her whole head!

 

 

 

Wiggling her toes, the white-haired girl grinned before stepping lightly on Lumines face, her entire sole completely dominating the blonde’s field of vision. “First, you can thank Paimon for searching for you! Wandering off as you did, how stupid can you be? You’re so small and helpless like this! Even Paimon’s foot is enough to overpower you and Paimon’s not that strong at all!”

 

 

 

Inhaling deeply as her breaths came out in labored gasps, Lumine quivered in delight as she smelled the thick, earthy scent of her friend’s sweaty foot. She only had the one pair of little boots she wore, and she seldom took them off. They reeked highly of her scent! It was a scent; the smaller teen could never get enough of. She just loved the smell of her friend so much…

 

 

 

Sticking her tongue out, already knowing what she wanted by the pressure increasing on her face, Lumine groaned as she tasted the salty flavor of Paimon’s sole, along with the faint remains of her saliva leftover from yesterdays events. Her smells were imprinted onto the little fae after playing with her for so long. They mingled well together…

 

 

 

Keeping enough pressure to pin Lumine down, but not enough to do her harm, Paimon silently grinned as she felt her tiny friend's tongue worshiping her foot. To be so small compared to everybody else, but have this much control over another person… It was euphoric! The small fairy wouldn’t admit it to her companion’s face… but, she kind of wished Lumine would just stay like this permanently.

 

 

 

They had been together for weeks now, and every day it always ended like this. Though sometimes, not as direct. Lumine's curse just made her go into a lustful frenzy. And it affected Paimon just as easily. However, the little fae didn’t mind. The blonde had technically saved her when they had first met. So, she felt no guilt or annoyance for giving the now smaller teen exactly what she wanted in return and taking back from their interactions too.

 

 

 

“Paimon could leave you like this you know… If you’re trapped under her foot all day, then you’ll never run away from Paimon again! Do you want that? To be stuck and worshiping Paimon’s feet forever?” Grinding her foot, a little harder for emphasis, the larger girl smirked as she felt Lumine's grasp tighten on her dainty sole. She was too easy!

 

 

 

Panting tiredly as her hot breath mixed with the already thick humidity Paimon’s sole over her was making, Lumine groaned in dismay as she felt her needy quim aching to be touched! But, she couldn’t! She wasn’t letting her hands down past her waist! This was so cruel!

 

 

 

Licking faster and more fervently to please her gigantic friend, the fairy’s sole shifted, so her toes were now resting over the smaller teen's face instead. Getting a glimpse of Paimon past her big and index toes, the smaller blonde grunted as she saw the smirking face of her companion. Quivering from her gaze, the tiny woman began licking once more as she drank the sweat surrounding the much larger girl’s salty digits.

 

 

 

Giggling in amusement, Paimon pinched the tiny girl's head tightly trapping her in place before leaning her head down. “You look thirsty~. Does Paimon’s sweat taste good? It's probably not enough for you though, is it? Here, Paimon will help!”

 

 

 

Gazing up forcefully as her head remained pinned in place, Lumine's eyes widened as she watched Paimon purse her lips high above her. ‘I-Is she doing what I think she’s doing?!’ Gawking in shock as her lower lips squirted in excitement for the abuse she was about to receive, Lumine whimpered as the urge to finger herself began to hurt, as she saw the pool of saliva forming over her began to grow.

 

 

 

Drooling down her mouth, Paimon watched in satisfaction as the large globule of spit she had formed, disconnected from its mucus strand, before splashing down directly onto Lumine's face. Licking her lips clean, the larger girl grinned as she felt the shrunken girl thrashing helplessly as she choked on her spittle.

 

 

 

By how hard she was frantically moving, the tiny fae might have almost thought she was in pain. But it was the exact opposite. She knew that now after playing with her traveling companion for so long. Looking down back past her ass, Paimon saw the small puddle of juices leaking out between Lumine's legs. She was close to orgasming after only licking her. How pathetic could she get!

 

 

 

But it was enough to turn her on too~. Playing with herself as she continued to watch Lumine thrash helplessly between her foot, Paimon fingered her labia gently before pulling her hand away. There was a thick, glossy coating of her excitement covering her. That was enough foreplay to get her going.

 

 

 

Waiting another thirty seconds to let Lumine REALLY drink in her spit and mucus, as well as tip her closer to climax, Paimon finally lifted her foot allowing the tiny blonde to shot forward out of the saliva puddle and gasp for the air her lungs desperately needed. However, instead of taking a second to gather her bearings after almost drowning in drool, the shrunken girl instead chose to drive her hands into her crotch as she began to finger herself viciously!

 

 

 

Crying as tears streamed down her face (though you couldn’t tell with all the spit covering her head) Lumine cried loudly as she began to buck on her bedroll, her essence flowing out of her as she began to squirt her orgasm. It was too much. Paimon knew that too!

 

 

 

Watching the tiny girl gasping as she fell back on the bed as a panting mess, the larger fairy smiled warmly as she saw the disheveled state, she had put her tiny companion in. ‘If you were normal-sized, Paimon wouldn’t be able to make you cum like that…’ It was another reason she didn’t like it when Lumine changed back. When she was so small and helpless, the normally smaller girl could do whatever she wanted and it always made the blonde happy in the end.

 

 

 

So, that just meant she had to keep her like this! And the easiest way to do that was to keep her exhausted for as long as she could. Smirking quietly again, Paimon leaned down slowly before picking up her naked friend as she continued to catch her breath. She was like a ragdoll currently. It was adorable!

 

 

 

Seating herself down and holding Lumine against her chest, Paimon moved her face up so she was forced to gaze back at her. “Did you like that? You like being played with, right? You love being Paimon’s toy, don’t you? Wouldn’t you love to spend the rest of your life serving Paimon~?”

 

 

 

Feeling the urge to nod to just about anything her friend said, Lumine felt the faintest hints of sanity left in her mind come forward before she gently shook her head. She… she loved this feeling. She ached desperately for it! She wanted nothing more than to give in to it daily for the rest of her life! But… she still had obligations. There, was her brother… Aether! Aether… It… it was hard to think…

 

 

 

Nodding sadly back at her friend, Paimon softly sighed before leaning down. Pressing her lips against Lumines face, her mouth all but encompassing the small space that was her head, the larger girl made out gently with her friend as her tongue batted and layered the blonde in her scent.

 

 

 

Drinking it in obediently, the shrunken girl laid still with her mouth open as she felt Paimon’s tongue invading what little she could of her maw. It was so big… She could never take it all like she wanted to. The same went both ways. When she was normal-sized and she tried to kiss Paimon, her mouth could never enter hers as intended. But that never stopped either of them from playing around as best they could.

 

 

 

Continuing the lip-lock for another minute or so, Paimon eventually ended it as she quietly gasped for breath, Lumine doing the same after as a thick layer of saliva kept them connected to one another. Wiping her lips down with her palm, the larger girl moved her hand across to the blonde's face before pressing her thumb past the tinier girl’s lips.

 

 

 

“P-Pai… Paimon knows… Knows you don’t want to spend the rest of your life as her plaything. But, Paimon also wants to keep you. It’s a tough decision you know.” The larger fae mumbled softly, her thumb shifting around the smaller girl’s mouth as she felt the slimy texture of the blonde’s pink orifice.

 

 

 

Sucking on the digit obediently as she knew she was supposed to, Lumine slowly nodded in understanding. This was a mutual feeling after all. But, as much as Paimon teased, berated, and abused her… it was always to bring her the most pleasure possible. It was never meant to be malicious.

 

 

 

Giggling as she pinched the blonde woman’s tongue, before pulling it out of her mouth, Paimon looked on at Lumine as she panted loudly atop her. She looked so lewd like this~. Pursing her lips again and spitting into the blonde’s mouth, the fairy watched in amusement as Lumine tried to swallow, but choked and gagged softly instead from having her tongue held captive by her.

 

 

 

“It’s a shame. But, so long as Paimon can stay by your side and play with you till her heart's content, then Paimon will still help you return to normal. Just remember... Paimon owns you, even if you’re bigger!” The larger fae giggled once more before releasing the blonde's tongue causing her to cough as she swallowed what she could from the gigantic fairy’s drool and spit out whatever she couldn’t.

 

 

 

Releasing her hold on Lumine, letting the smaller woman fall back onto the bedroll, Paimon smiled affectionately back at her before leaning up and repositioning herself over the shrunken girl. Breathing slowly as her breaths came out labored, the tiny blonde soon felt her breath hitch altogether as the beautiful sight of her friend's amazing rear presented itself to her.

 

 

 

Looking on in awe, the smaller woman felt her arousal renew as she saw the expansive pale cheeks of Paimon’s ass hovering before her. The smaller fae’s legs had moved now, and Lumine found herself sandwiched between the larger fairy’s legs now, with her face in the perfect position for when the much larger girl decided to sit down…

 

 

 

Casting another glance between her needy quim, Paimon smirked as she saw the excited look her friend was giving her hovering ass. She was such a simple woman. Who got this excited over another person’s butt?! But that made this easier. She would get off, and get her ass cleaned in the process. “I expect you to keep worshiping me for as long as I’m sitting on you. Do that, and you can have what you want. If Paimon feels you stop though, then you might never get to touch Paimon here again!” The fairy giggled before giving her ass a hard slap.

 

 

 

Watching the ripple of vibration travel through her friend’s fat ass cheeks, Lumine shuddered before nodding quickly. She would service Paimon however she wanted! She just needed her ass now though! And thankfully, the larger fae granted it to her. Albeit roughly…

 

 

 

Slamming her ass onto Lumines body, completely burying her in the process under her plump cheeks, Paimon wiggled around to get comfortable before sighing contently as she felt her friend's body wedged deeply into her butt crack. She could feel it all now. Lumines face… it was right against her anus how she liked it~. Well, how they both liked it really.

 

 

 

Moaning softly as she felt the first few licks followed by a rapid pace of tonguing, Paimon whimpered before bouncing herself on top of Lumine’s much smaller form. She could take this easily. If Hilichurls weren’t enough to do her over, then being buried under the fairy’s plump rear end wouldn’t kill her either.

 

 

 

Licking frantically, Lumine’s mind grew fully fogged over now. The taste! The smell! She loved everything about Paimon’s amazing ass! The earthy bitterness, the hefty weight pressing down on her lungs! She didn’t care how obscene or filthy it might be! She wanted this! No, SHE NEEDED THIS! If the larger girl had asked her to become her property right here and now like she had before… then, the shrunken girl didn’t know if she could say no again.

 

 

 

The curse, it was far too powerful! If the smaller blonde could spend the rest of her days licking and touching her friend's plump rear, then she gladly would. Quest be damned… B-Brother… be damned. The urge was far too potent. And she knew that’s why Paimon hadn’t taunted her now how she had before. It would have been too cruel…

 

 

 

Licking the puckered flesh of the larger girl’s anus, Lumine quickly moved on as she began to suck on whatever she could. The heavy scent of her friend filled her lungs. It filled her mind! She wanted more! She wanted, to be, in her! But… it was cruel… She was still too big!

 

 

 

She had learned first-hand, that when she was small enough to be palm-sized, that she fit rather nicely inside of Paimon’s holes. And her ass was the preferable one even though it made no sense to her rationally. It wasn’t rational. This curse made her, irrational! She just wanted to fuck, and lick, and suck, and do whatever her body wanted! She just needed this pleasure!

 

 

 

Crying loudly as she felt a thick finger brushing her crotch, Lumine began to softly weep. It felt good… it felt, way, too good… She would do whatever she could now, to please her friend! Redoubling her efforts tenfold, Lumine lapped and licked madly as she worshiped the much larger woman’s asshole. She needed more! SHE NEEDED ALL OF HER NOW!

 

 

 

Panting atop her shrunken companion, Paimon wiped the sweat that had formed over her brow away as she continued to grind against Lumine. Her body fit so nicely between her legs that she could rub her anus into her face and press her needy quim into the blonde’s body as she rocked back and forth.

 

 

 

But that didn’t mean she was selfish either. Wiggling her finger against the tiny woman’s lower lips, the larger of the pair grinned as she saw her friend wildly thrashing under her. She was going insane! Perhaps she took the foreplay, a little too far. Anytime she pushed Lumine over the edge… she became almost another person. It wore off once she returned to normal, but it still weighed on her mentally sometimes.

 

 

 

Hopefully, she wouldn’t be in a funk again after tonight. The little fae hated when she acted like that! Sometimes it lasted all the way until their next play session. But she could worry about that later. Right now, there were more pressing matters to worry about. Such as both their pleasure.

 

 

 

Clenching and unclenching her ass as she tried to give Lumine more to enjoy, Paimon cried herself as she felt herself edging closer to release. All that teasing had really turned her on! Another benefit of Lumines curse, if you could even call it that at this point, was that whatever pleasure they felt was enhanced! It was like they were orgasming multiple times at once all from a single one! Neither of them had ever felt like that with anyone else!

 

 

 

Rubbing herself over her friend’s body as she bathed Lumine in her juices, Paimon whimpered, wanting to slow down what was to come… but it was impossible. They were both far too into it to prolong the inevitable… And worse than that, the blonde had upped her game!

 

 

 

Grunting as she writhed atop her friend, Paimon grit her teeth before shaking her head. She was biting her now! Bouncing a bit harder to try and stop her however soon backfired as the little fae’s eyes shot open in shock. Screeching as she felt her orgasm flood out of her violently, the larger girl cried her release as the intense feeling of fullness entered her.

 

 

 

As her orgasm slowly began to ebb away, Paimon’s eyes glazed over before she fell back a bit, her arms catching her as she leaned fully onto the bedroll. Panting exhaustedly, the porcelain-haired fairy soon whimpered as the pleasure that had pushed her over the edge continued to assault her. ‘G-Give Paimon a minute to recover!’ She was being too needy again!

 

 

 

Clenching her anus hard, the normally smaller girl smirked as she felt Lumine halted, if only momentarily. It was an easy thing to do, considering her head had accidentally got lodged inside her asshole on her last powerful buck into the woman.

 

 

 

Clenching and unclenching, again and again, Paimon softly chuckled as she felt the frantic motion from within her. “Serves you right for making Paimon cum so hard! Now you stay put for a while! Paimon needs a moment to relax after that.” The larger girl mumbled before leaning backward, her ass’s full weight now pressing on the bed mat and not on her knees.

 

 

 

Although, it also un(intentionally) forced Lumine to stay put, and do what she was told in the first place. This was a pretty common occurrence for both of them. Though the smaller girl's larger than average size did make it a tad more difficult.

 

 

 

Hopefully the next time Lumine shrank, it would be at a more appropriate height.

 

 

 

 

 

Although… if she were small enough to fit into the fairy’s panties snuggly, then she may never be allowed to leave them…

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

 

“Come one! Paimon said she was sorry! Stop giving her the silent treatment!”

 

 

 

 

 

Pouting weakly, Lumine said nothing as she continued to walk down the pathway leading towards Mondstadt. After the prior night’s events, she had all the right to be more than a little miffed. Paimon had indeed taken a break… before going at it again with her head still firmly lodged up her anus! By the time they both finished, the fae has fallen asleep from the pleasure… and she had been forced to sleep with her head up her ass all night with no way to pleasure herself because her arms were pinned!

 

 

 

By the time morning came around, she had soaked at least a fifth of the bed in her cum, and she didn’t sleep a wink at all! Reaching a hand down and rubbing her sore crotch, the now normal-sized blonde continued to scowl. She would be sore and chafed for a weak at this rate. And given how long they normally lasted before going at it again… she doubted she would have time to recover…

 

 

 

Hence one of the reasons they were headed to Mondstadt. They probably had something there to help her with her little problem. As well as give her some insight into what had happened to her brother. Though as much as she would like to say that was the main reason for their trip, that would be a lie…

 

 

 

However, as much as the blonde didn’t want to speak to Paimon right now, there were more pressing matters at hand. Such as the two hundred or so foot dragon that just flew overhead! That thing was massive! And it left some kind of teardrop behind too. Neither of the pair knew what to expect at all, but all signs pointed towards Mondstadt having the answers they wanted.

 

 

 

“Come on already! Will you please speak to Paimon! That’s an order!” Sighing from the dominant tone of her friend, the blonde was about to quip that bedroom rules didn’t apply if she wasn’t tiny… however, something else soon intervened. Well, someone else…

 

 

 

“Hey, you! Stop right there!”

 

 

 

Blinking, both Lumine and Paimon watched in confusion as a person suddenly leaped over the ledge of the path they were on before rolling forward and coming to a stop before them. Standing tall with her chin held high was a woman. Her brown hair was held back by a bright ruby ribbon, matching most of her aesthetic in total. She had on what appeared to be adventurer gear, though the tone she held sounded anything but that.

 

 

 

Giving them both a stern look before putting her hands on her hips, the woman spoke again instinctively drawing the pair to her attention. “May the Anemo God protect you, stranger! I am Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius. You don’t look like citizens of Mondstadt. Explain yourselves!”

 

 

 

Looking back at one another, Paimon quickly came forward to explain things while the blonde Traveler listened. This had been a surprising interruption, but a not all-unliked one. Blushing as she admired the brunette's form more closely, Lumine quickly shook her head to rid herself of the thoughts. While uncommon… she had shrunk randomly from time to time when she admired Paimon’s… err, rear end. Another *gift* from the curse she imagined. The last thing the older girl wanted was to shrink right now after being interrogated by someone claiming to belong to the city they were traveling to.

 

 

 

Although… if she were being honest… there were worse fates than that. Blinking again having missed a lot of what had been said, Lumine soon came back as she caught the last bit of dialogue between them before her eyes widened. “I guess it can’t be helped. It’s not safe to travel to Mondstadt right now after what just happened. I’ll escort you there. It’s not far from here.”

 

 

 

Not wanting to incriminate themselves any further, but also not wanting to give in to anything her curse might provoke, Lumine inevitably decided that following along was the best course of action. If worse came to worse, Paimon would get her out of there. Though she really hoped, it wouldn’t come to that.

 

 

 

Immediately turning and beginning to strut off with purpose, the older blonde soon cursed her decision, as she saw the creamy thighs belonging to the Knight of Favonius. Hopefully… she could control herself…

 

 

 

 

 

The if she were being honest… there was probably little chance of that.

 

 

 

 

 

There never was, to begin with, as far as Paimon was concerned…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

End Notes:

Please Review and tell me what you think. Or who you like as a character in the game :P 

Trapped with Amber by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:
Second installment of the story, featuring our favorite Knight spending her time with Lumine.

By the end of it you'll probably know whose coming next as well. Enjoy! Features: Gentle, Insertion, Yuri
‘Why do things like this always happen to me…?’

Laying perfectly still, as the plump surfaces she was lying on molded to her tiny form, Lumine

quivered atop Amber as the fallen Knight of Favonious laid unconscious beneath her. Due to their size difference at the moment, the blonde assumed she was about 3 inches tall currently. That was more than enough to be considered helpless. Though if she were honest, this was better than last time she had found herself shrunken. Thankfully Paimon had been close by since that had been less than a half an inch, but still. Things were looking rather grim currently…

‘Just don’t think about this and you’ll be fine!’ Sure, she was currently straddling a total cutie she had been sneaking peeks at all morning. But there were more pressing matters at hand! The pair had been sent out immediately upon saving Mondstadt from the dragon that had attacked it to gather emergency provisions for the people there. Well, Amber had at least. ‘And I’d be damned if I didn’t follow along behind her, watching her ass as it rippled with every step.

Feeling a small amount of drool beginning to form at her lips edge, Lumine quickly slapped her face with her hands before taking a deep breath to calm herself. The issue they found themselves in was still potentially dire. After gathering some local fruits, a band of Hilichurls had ambushed them. While not very dangerous in their numbers, one of Amber's explosives had triggered a nearby combustible barrel… and they had all been caught in the blast radius.

Sighing audibly as she rubbed her sore neck, the tiny blonde looked up at the chasm the pair were both in before shaking her head. ‘No way I can scale that by myself. At least not until I grow back to normal…’ This curse acted up at the worst of times. After landing on Amber which might or might not have knocked her out presently, the blonde's face had gotten buried in the auburn-haired beauty's thighs, giving the hormonal traveler a refreshing breath of her sweat-laced shorts, and quite possibly what was hidden beneath. That had been more than enough of a trigger to cause her to shrink. And now, the urge to abuse her situation was fighting with what little she had left of her rational side to get out of this mess!

She wanted nothing more than to dive between the pale-skinned teenager's plump, creamy thighs! They were warm to the touch, smelled fantastic! And best of all, were laced with sweat that was just begging to be lapped up! Pulling on her golden locks painfully, Lumine cried out before she began to pant softly. ‘S-Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!’ She could fight it! She had done it before with Paimon! At least until the little Fae had shown her ass to her… Oh, Ambers ass! What a rear…

Giving her hair another yank as her mind began to wander again, Lumine felt her self-control starting to return, before a quiet, and puzzled voice spoke up, which caused the smaller girl's blood to run cold. “L-Lumine…? Is that, you…?” Gazing up slowly, having all but been drawn into her own little world as she fought with herself, the shrunken girl looked on at Amber as the now conscious knight gave her a perplexed-looking expression. Obviously, this was just as shocking and awkward for her as it was for the Traveler…

Gawking slowly, Lumine gulped before raising her hand to speak. However, she didn’t get so much as a word out as Amber’s hand shot forward grabbing her much rougher than Paimon ever had. Lifting the small woman up and holding her close to her face, the Auburn-haired teen began looking and peaking at every inch of her in wonderment.

“Y-You’re real! Like, really REAL! H-How is that possible?! I’ve never seen any magic like this! It certainly wasn’t done by any of the Archons magics. At least, none I know of…” Blushing as she was handled similar to how a child would a doll, Lumine cleared her throat as her hand instinctively held her dress flap down shielding her panties from sight. Blinking slowly before her whole face flushed red with embarrassment, Amber swiftly set the smaller woman down before bowing her head apologetically.

“S-Sorry! So sorry! That was rude of me! I shouldn’t have just picked you up like that!” Dusting off her dress as she felt her anxiety going down by her companion's calming and quite convincing sincerity, Lumine smiled back. “It’s alright. I’m used to being played with by Paimon pretty often. And… you were also right about this not being magic done onto me by the Archons. In truth I’ve. Never even met them before. This is a curse… It just happens to me when certain… conditions are met. Or when I over-exert myself.” Lumine blushed.

Growing horrified at the revelation, Amber leaned down a bit so she was closer to eye level with the tiny girl. “So, this really happens whenever you get tired?! That’s horrible! You’re not hurt are you?” Shaking her head, Lumine chuckled before rubbing her neck sheepishly. “No, not at all. In fact, this curse actually makes me pretty durable at this size. I’ve fallen off heights that might have killed me and just bounced back. I can take a lot of abuse.”

Humming thoughtfully, Amber quietly nodded before her eyes were drawn to the ceiling from which they had fallen in. “So, this fall caused you to shrink? Not… anything else?” Blushing profusely, Lumine gulped as she tried to collect herself. “Y-Yeah! It was probably that! I was getting kind of tired and the last blast did a number on me. Who knew Hilichurls kept explosives next to campfires.“ The blonde shrugged trying to not omit what else she knew.

She could feel it already. The painful sensation in her groin. The itching inside her inner walls. The way her mind was getting foggy and harder to process words. She needed to lie down or something. Anything to get her mind off of Amber’s gigantic, pale… beautiful form… Feeling some of the reservation she had attempted to hold crumble away, the smaller blonde felt her eyes travel down to the crack where her companion’s luscious thighs met.

‘Y-Yes… I… I need it… I WANT IT!’ Shaking her head quickly, the tiny girl panted softly as she fought to remain in control. However, what little sanity she felt slipping soon evaporated altogether, as she heard her new friend's next few words. “I guess… I’m to blame then. I need to take responsibility for you… How can I ever make it up to you, Lumine?”

Feeling her body suddenly gripped, the tiny girl was brought airborne before she met face to face with Amber. And her worst fears had happened. Looking into the void less expression as the auburn-haired teen blushed back at her affectionately, the blonde knew, it was hopeless now. Despite her best efforts to try and keep this part of her curse a secret, it had other plans for both her and the knight in question.

“A-Amber… I…- “Not getting any further, Lumine felt her face pushed into something plush and soft, which enveloped her completely. Tenderly cradling the tiny girl, Amber softly moaned as she kissed her new friend passionately. She didn’t know what was coming over her, but this felt like the right thing to do! She had done this… she needed to make up for it. And the smaller girl looked so, precious. She was within arm’s reach… and just asking to be played with! What else was she to do?

Feeling the much larger tongue of someone other than Paimon rolling across her face, coating her in copious amounts of warm, sticky saliva. Lumine swiftly relented. There was no point fighting this anymore. Amber, was well and truly, gone. This curse was merciless in who it affected. And… the blonde didn’t really mind. Amber was cute. Very, cute. There wasn’t a better face she had seen since coming to this land she would rather enjoy her time with more than her.

Kissing the knight of Favonius back, the smaller girl drank in the giantess’ spittle, as her previously dry mouth was awash with the thick taste of her new friend. Unfortunately for her though, she didn’t get very long to taste her before she was withdrawn from the panting teen's mouth.

Taking a second to catch her breath, Amber’s entire face was flushed red with embarrassment. It was clear, that she didn’t know what she was doing currently. But, that wasn’t stopping her either. Feeling her dress being tugged on possessively as she was being forcefully stripped of her garments, Lumine smiled, happy to oblige as she lifted her arms for easier ease of the restricting fabric.

Discarding the white fabric as she looked on at Lumine affectionately, Amber was quick to yank away her bra and panties too with just as much reservation. Holding onto her now… she was like a plaything. So small and helpless. The teenager had never felt like this before. Her instinct told her to protect such a person who couldn’t do so herself… however, something much deeper was demanding that she take advantage of her right this instant! It was hard to say, what she should do…

However, it seemed the latter choice was the right one, as the auburn-haired girl watched Lumine beginning to kiss and lick her thumb as she rubbed her naked body against her palm. ‘S-So perverse!’ The decision was made! She was too turned on to care about the consequences! Lifting the tiny girl up towards her face, Amber inhaled her scent before quivering. She smelled, so strongly… It was a scent she hadn’t picked up before at all! It was beginning to make her wet too…

Feeling the larger teen's tongue roll back out of her mouth again, Lumine cried out in delight as her warm, spongy appendage began to drag across her sensitive chest. Rubbing her crotch against the giantess’ bottom lip, her begging was answered as Amber’s tongue traveled down south giving her exactly what she had desired.

Groaning audibly as she felt her needy quim getting the attention it so desperately needed right now, the shrunken blonde began to grind and hump without any plans of stopping. She didn’t care that they were in the middle of nowhere. Or that Hilichurls might still be around! It didn’t matter! She was too turned on to care about any of that stuff! All that mattered was getting off!

Forcing her foot past the open maw of the brunette, Amber’s eyes widened before she began to suck in the smaller girl's leg, and then the other. Sitting on the giant teen's jaw before feeling her midsection sucked in too, Lumine quivered with anticipation, and she was quickly rewarded. Screaming out happily as the larger girl’s damp tongue began to probe between her legs, the curse afflicted girl squealed before gripping onto the giant teen's upper lip for support. By the end of this, she doubted she would be able to herself.

Licking with gusto, Amber moaned softly, which vibrated through the older girl currently dangling out of her mouth. Her taste was something the Knight of Favonious honestly never thought she would sample. She had never had a boyfriend, or in this case a girlfriend before. Frankly, she had never thought about such things and dedicated her life to the protection of Mondstadt.

And yet… She didn’t hold anything back, and instead freely began using the smaller woman. It made no sense! But, logic was banned at the moment. The taste! Oh, by the Archons, she could get addicted to the taste of Lumine! She was sweeter than any juice from a Sunsettia ever could be! Was this something she had been missing all her life?! Or was it just because of the blonde? She didn’t know!

One thing was for certain though, she couldn’t let her go. Pinching her fingers on both of the smaller girl’s arms, Amber sucked harder as her tongue lapped at the blonde’s privates. Her cries were like music to her ears! So vibrant and beautiful. At his moment, they may even put Barbara to shame! How could someone like this exist and nobody knew of her?! She was beautiful on the eyes, smelled fantastic. Tasted like the sweetest of fruits. And sang like angels above! She wanted more of her, now!

Feeling her voice growing hoarse as she was played with ruthlessly by the extremely possessive teen, Lumine couldn’t help but smile. Paimon was amazing, but this was something else. Amber had an entirely different approach to her. She wasn’t using the smaller woman on herself; she was instead doing everything in her power to get her off! And, she already had. Twice in fact. Did the brunette not even notice?! She was quickly approaching a third!

Screaming at an even higher pitch once more, Lumine quivered and thrashed in her companion’s hands as her lips bucked into the monstrous tongue assaulting her as yet another orgasm flooded out on her and into the eager maw of Amber. Panting in exhaustion, Lumine whimpered as she was continuously licked. It never stopped! She wanted to ring her dry of everything! Why did that turn her on more then?!

The thought of being Ambers personal candy she got to suckle on, was nothing less than a wet dream she eagerly wanted to become her new reality… There were often times this happened. Usually, it had to do with Paimon and the little Fae’s rear end. But Amber’s allure was unique to her own… She couldn’t... contain… HERSELF!

Screaming for the fourth time, Lumine once more began to furiously buck her hips in her friend's mouth as another powerful orgasm sapped her of what meager strength she still clung onto in this form. At this rate, she was sure to parish… Stamina aside, she just didn’t have it in her to continue on… She felt so… tired… already…

Gasping as she was violently shaken and withdrawn from amber’s mouth, Lumine looked up as her blurry vision began to focus back on the giantess’ panting face. “D-Don’t pass out! I’m not done with you yet! We haven’t even gotten started!” Amber cried out angrily. 4 orgasms were her warm-up?! Just what did she plan to do with her when she got serious?!

Dropping the tiny blonde, her question was soon answered as Amber’s plump thighs sandwiched her smaller form squeezing the air from her lungs. Wheezing, Lumine shuddered as the teenager’s warmth began to soak into her through the brunette’s saliva causing her to grow even more aroused. Did nothing she do matter?

No matter what was done to her, she always felt aroused. Leaning her head sideways weakly, Lumine gave the pale girl's thigh a long lick as she quivered. ‘More… please, more… Keep using me!’ Almost as if her mind had been read, Amber complied. Opening her legs again causing the traveler to drop down to the ground between them, the larger teen panted excitedly as her mind traveled a mile a minute.

Hovering her hand above the smaller woman unsure of where to begin, Amber soon made up her mind. Pulling open the front of her tight shorts, the brunette's eyes lingered on Lumine before she bit her lips. Seeing what was about to happen, the smaller woman crawled forward with an excited gleam in her eye. She wanted it! Wanted to be used more!

Feeling her body picked up by the equally eager teen, the larger girl lifted the blonde towards her waist before hovering her over the small crevice her fingers had made. Peering down into the darkness as the faintest of sights could be seen, Lumine inhaled deeply as she smelled ambers lust. It was potent… and a bit sweaty. But that was her favorite after all.

With no words needing to be uttered between the pair, the larger girl let go of her captive causing her to fall in, and immediately get to work. Gasping loudly as the band of her shorts snapped back in place sandwiching Lumine between the airtight restrictive material and the brunette’s aching quim, the smaller girl thrashed around wildly at first to right herself before she came face to face with the teens soaked neither’s.

Licking fervently as the salty aromatic taste assaulted her senses, the shrunken traveler whined loudly as she felt the unmistakable urge to bathe herself in the larger girl’s essence. Coating her body as Ambers glossy juices flowed over her, the smaller girl was drenched within a matter of seconds causing her already small body to easily begin to slide around.

Reaching her hand down on the outside, Amber panted loudly as she began to press on Lumine’s small form. She was so tiny… The only evidence that she was even present at all was the faintest of bumps showing on the outside of her shorts. And with just the littlest of pushes…

Gasping louder, amber’s smile widened crookedly as she felt the tiny woman slip into her. She was gone. Just like that! No one… would be the wiser, that she was keeping somebody inside of her. Writhing in place as the thought pleased her senses, the brunette trembled as her hands began to move beneath her shirt before she started to grope her chest.

This felt all new to her. It was hard to understand, what to do… But, Lumine seemed to know for her. She didn’t need to touch herself at all! The smaller woman was taking care of everything! All she needed now, was to just lie back, and let herself be serviced by her tiny companion… and keep filling her mind with the pleasant thoughts popping into her head every few seconds.

‘S-So, tight! It’s so hard, to move…’ Forcing her body forward as she tried her best to crawl deeper into Amber, Lumine panted weakly as her breath came out in labored gasps. Breathing was just as hard. She could smell nothing but the strong sex of her friend’s quim flooding her senses. It was like she was underwater, but instead of it passing by her it was coating her form, causing her every movement to be strained and tiring.

No sight either. Being robbed of your senses no matter the circumstance was rough. But having all five stripped away from you was another thing altogether. She couldn’t see and be reliant on feeling her way around. But her every touch was hot and slippery. The scent of Amber's sex flooded her sensitive nostrils as well, and her mouth was forced open from time to time only to be shoved full of the teenager’s salty fluids.

She was completely being dominated in every sense of the word, and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop this either. It was turning her on horribly… Wanting to try and seize some semblance of control back after being made to serve so abruptly after having been serviced herself, Lumine soon let go of any hope she could do just that.

Falling forward and feeling her body squeezed on all sides at once, the smaller woman was toyed with mercilessly by the younger teen's body. She probably didn’t even know what she was doing or how much it affected her. And that too turned the shrunken woman on.

Opening her mouth wider and letting her tongue trail out on whatever part of amber was in front of her at the moment, Lumine shuddered as she felt the giantess’s sex squeeze her even tighter! She liked to think, that her littlest actions were pleasing her, but she was just too small to know what was going on.

All she knew, was Amber was getting into it. Her heartbeat thudded all around her, and it was rising by the second. The heat warming her to her core as well was steadily increasing. What was once warm like bathwater now caused the smaller woman to flush red as her sides heated up. It was becoming too intense, for her to handle!

There was only one course of action, for a time like this. At least, it was the only one on Lumines mind. Pressing her fingers into her own sex, the tiny traveler gasped as she masturbated inside of her friend’s quim, the thought adding to her already overwhelming sense of bliss. This was by far one of the hottest things she had ever experienced since she had become afflicted by this curse. And… she wanted more. She was too greedy, for her own good…

Crying out as her insides were twisted up by the shrunken woman’s smaller form, Amber panted weakly as her body quivered on the ground. ‘H-H-How can… this… f-feel so good?!’ By the Archon, why had she waited so long to try this?! She would have given up anything if she could keep feeling like this for the rest of her life!

Her career didn’t matter. Her friends didn’t matter. Her family didn’t matter. All she cared for at this moment was to keep touching herself and have this pleasure flood her. It was becoming, too much for her to handle! Kicking the dirt around her as her whole body writhed, the brunette's eyes widened as she felt it… Felt, something coming.

Curling up a bit, Amber screamed before her back arched out, as the peak of her pleasure suddenly surged through her. It felt like, her insides were constricted, and the surging ecstasy had finally reached its limit. Crying out as she climaxed hard, the teenager’s shorts began to grow a damp wet spot that soon started to drip through the thick material causing the inexperienced girl to shiver before lying still altogether.

Panting quick as her breaths came in and out in sharp intakes, Ambers eyes which had been glossy and unfocused slowly began to return to normal now, but her body… it refused, to move. Lying still on the ground as the faintest tickling sensation still assaulted her from within her shorts, the battered and beaten knight of Favonius slowly began to regain her senses as her fingers twitched.

Rising slowly as her skin crawled in what could only be fear or exhilaration, the teenager soon began to breathe normally before staring down at herself. She had gotten rather dirty all of a sudden. Filth caked her form, along with sweat and other… sticky fluids…

Blushing profusely, Amber soon noticed something else causing a grin to form. There was the tiniest form of a bump in her shorts again. Reaching down and peeling back the fabric, the brunette felt her breath hitch again as she stared at the wonderful sight that lay within.

Panting as her mouth hung open, Lumine lay in a puddle of the larger teen's juices as they oozed out of her mouth, nose, and other assorted orifices. She looked completely waterlogged! Did she drown her when she shoved her inside of her-? Growing red as the implications of what she had done soon hit her, Amber felt a pang of worry now. She had just… R-Raped her…

‘By the Archons… what have I done…?’ She… wasn’t in her right mind! That had to be it! She needed to... Moaning sharply before cupping her mouth with her free hand, Amber's eyes shot back down to Lumine before they slowly began to grow glossy once more.

Laying on her side still looking like somebody who had just surfaced from the ocean’s depths, Lumine’s head rose and fell as she gave long and deliberate licks on the giantess’ lower lips, causing them to swell up eagerly much to the brunette’s embarrassment.

‘W-Well… I can’t… just leave her like this…’ She also couldn’t deny… that she looked so at home where she was now. Grinning slowly, Amber released the front of her shorts before jumping in delight as Lumine was pressed firmly against her quim again.

Giving the front of her shorts a pat, the teenager giggled before rubbing herself through her damp apparel. “Maybe… the Archons will forgive me. Just this once. I don’t think, I can ever let you out of there Lumine… You feel too good to let escape me…” Amber panted, her eyes fully hazed over once more before she got to work, on what would be her second most powerful orgasm, of her life…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Arriving at Mondstadt rather later than expected thanks to… delays, Lumine stood beside Amber as both of them blushed profusely. After the excitable knight had calmed down, at least enough to take the older blonde out of her thoroughly drenched short-shorts, things slowly reverted to normal. It also helped that Paimon had found them at some point and thankfully hadn’t joined in on the fun.

“You should really be more careful you know. If any Hilichurls saw you down there, then there wouldn’t have been anything left for Paimon to find!” The smaller Fae berated as both women looked at the ground in embarrassment.

Feeling the tension rising the further in the town they got, Lumine decided that silence wasn’t helping them out much and spoke up for the first time since she had gotten cleaned up. It was thankfully an easy ordeal since Amber had enough insight in her lust-induced stupor to strip her first before they began. The same couldn’t be said for her, however… The sound of slight squelching could still be heard with every step the brunette took.

Blushing a bit at the noise, Lumine quickly shook her head before speaking in a whisper. “L-Look… It's not her fault. I already told you what happened. We were attacked and… Well, it just sort of happened. If you have anyone to blame, then blame me.”

Fluttering around before pointing back at the blonde Paimon glowered now. “Paimon was blaming you! If you hadn’t gotten all touchy-feely with Amber then you wouldn’t have activated your curse! Hasn’t Paimon trained you enough to resist? Or does Lumine need more one-on-one training before she learns to control herself around others?”

Scratching her cheek sheepishly, a faint blush fell over the blonde’s face. “Well… I won’t say no to being used by you more often than normal.” Wincing as her forehead was bopped, Paimon whined loudly before crossing her arms as she flew beside the pair.

“You’re so hopeless Lumine. At this rate, we’ll never get you back to normal. Just try to calm down next time something like this happens.” Nodding meekly, Lumine said nothing more as she joined Amber in stoic silence. It seemed she hadn’t taken her actions that well either once everything was said and down. Her face was still as red as a Sunsettia.

Watching as they were led towards a large building, Amber opened the entrance before allowing the pair to enter. “Well… This is our headquarters for the Knights of Favonius. Just… follow this hallway down and you’ll meet our Captain.” Amber muttered quietly.

Turning back to the brunette ready to thank her, Lumine soon frowned as she watched Amber turn her back on her and begin to quicken her pace away from both her and Paimon. “Well, that was rude! I wonder if she’s still embarrassed that she played with you. It's your fault, Paimon doesn’t understand why she would have anything to be upset about.”

Sighing, the now larger woman patted the smaller fairy on her head which annoyed her, but they lapsed back into silence all the same. Walking to the end of the hall, both girls stopped at a large oaken door before the traveler knocked loudly. Amber had gone off ahead once to tell her captain about them already, so all that was left was securing a meeting which they had now done.

‘Alright, let's just try to make a good impression and not have these people worried that I’m summoning dragons to attack their city…’ It was a nonsensical notion, but fear did that to people. Waiting for a long moment before a voice finally called out loudly for them to enter, Both Lumine and Paimon pushed the doors apart and entered… before the blonde's eyes widened in horror.


“Oh my, what cute visitors we have Jean. Amber didn’t tell us that when she came by here earlier.” Looking back wide-eyed and fearful, Lumine gawked as she saw the Captain of the Knights sitting at a desk. She was wearing a battle-ready jerkin jacket, with dandelions embroider on its green cloth. She was very formal in her appearance and had an authoritative look to her.

The woman beside her though was the exact opposite. Dressed in a purple and brown witches’ attire, her large assets were easily on display for all to see, along with many other areas of her body revealing her cream-colored skin for the blonde to drink in.

‘This… is bad… oh no… This is really bad…’

Looking up from her paperwork, the regal woman raised an eyebrow before pointing to the chair in front of her. “So, you’re the Traveler we’ve heard about. Sit down, we have a lot of things to discuss.”

Gulping as her eyes met with Paimon’s equally worried ones, Lumine soon walked forward, praying with all the fading willpower she had remaining that she wouldn’t succumb to her curse, right here and now.



This was going to be, a very long meeting…
Private time with Lisa by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Third installment, this time featuring mommy Lisa. If you like maternal pred's, then here she is. If not, then you may not enjoy this chapter as much. Features: Mommydom, Lactation, Multiple Prey, Yuri



‘C-Calm down! She's twice my age! There has to be a line drawn somewhere!’ Right? Well, that might not be entirely accurate. She and her brother had traveled for a long time so age wasn’t really something they measured. But that was a bit different in this world. Judging by her maturity level and appearance, most would consider the blonde an older teen. While Lisa on the other hand was at the peak of maturity. Jean as well seemed similar but it was harder to gauge that because of how she held herself.

Though these things aside… the way the older woman kept staring down at her made Lumine question every thought she was having. It was intense… like her words might betray her. To say the witchy woman was more intimidating than the leader of the Knights she was under said a lot about her. Though for many different reasons…

Watching through the side of her eyes as the older woman trailed her hands down the side of her revealing attire before crossing her arms, Lumine couldn’t figure out if she was purposefully enticing her or just shifting subtly. Each movement she made was like a call directly to her curse to activate! Damn it why was this happening to her?! What did she do to deserve this?!

Looking over to Paimon, Lumine soon blushed as she saw the smaller girl’s eyes focused on Lisa’s body as well, though she wasn’t even being discrete about it! ‘Damn it! You were supposed to restrain me! Not the other way around!’ “In conclusion…”

Snapping back to attention, Lumine focused back on Jean as she watched the other woman standing up before crossing her arms behind her back in a disarming manner. “Time is against us. The Knights of Favonius must act accordingly. We’ll need to gather more information on why Stormterrors acting up from the temples. Dismissed.”

Letting out the longest sigh of relief she had ever held before, Lumine nodded to Jean before standing up herself. She needed to leave now! “A-Alright, Paimon come on. We’ll get checked in at the inn Amber told us about and then we-“ “Pardon~ before you two run off, I hope you’d accompany me first back to the library. I wouldn’t mind discussing some recent events with you both before you go off again~.”

Stiffening, Lumine shifted her gaze over to Lisa as the scantily clad witch smiled back at her alluringly. It was impossible to say no. The look she was giving her was warm and welcoming, but it held the same authority as Jeans in a maternal way. ‘I-I can’t… B-Being near you is going to make me go insane!’

Wanting to decline, the teenager fidgeted trying to answer, but Lisa didn’t let her. Stepping beside the blonde and the smaller fairy, the older woman’s hands shot out before clasping each of them tightly. “Come along sweeties~ We shouldn’t keep Jean too preoccupied. She has a lot of work to do herself as do we~”

Wanting to fight it but finding no answer to give, Lumine simply whimpered before nodding as she was dragged along by Lisa and out of the conference room. Shaking as her hand was held firmly by the older woman, the younger teen blushed as she felt the faintest hints of her curse beginning to activate. It felt like she was losing height again… No, it was a fact!

Growing wide-eyed as she saw Lisa beginning to grow as they walked, it dawned on the traveler that she was slowly starting to shrink! That had never happened before! It was always an instantaneous effect! Was the curse evolving?! Or was this another part of it she didn’t know about?!

Wanting to figure it out but finding no way to wiggle out of the brunette’s grasp, Lumine was helpless to act as Lisa brought them both into her library. As the double-wide doors swung open before shutting on their own, both the blondes looked about in surprise. It was vast in here! Just how big was the older woman’s archive?!

“Hmm, I guess no one is about right now. That works fine for me. Right, this way, both of you.” Lisa smiled cheerily before dragging them again once more. Walking to the end of a corridor before the older woman opened a strange door with what looked like a spark of electricity from her finger, it swung aside letting them see what was hidden behind it.

It looked like another smaller library! Though that wasn’t right. There were things that wouldn’t normally belong in one in here. A dresser, a changing curtain. A bed… Growing wide-eyed as a new wave of panic set it, Lumine shivered in fear now. She had brought the two of them to her bedroom! She never said it was IN the library!

Releasing her hold on the pair before waving one of her elegantly glove-clad hands, the door swung shut before what sounded like an audible *click* soon followed. ‘D-Did… did she just…’ Trembling as Lisa’s shining eyes landed on the pair of girls, the older woman’s smile widened substantially. “Ara~Ara~ To think, the two travelers Amber let us know about would be a pair of cuties like you~ I was curious for a while how you ended up here. But then, your eyes began to tell me something else~” Lisa purred.

Looking into the brunettes’ pupils, Lumine felt her stomach drop. They were unfocused. This wasn’t the look of someone centered and in a stable mindset. She was already under the effects, of the foreign god’s curse. How… how soon had it happen?! Was she just waiting to draw them away from Jean so she could do something to them both!?

Glancing at Paimon, Lumine felt her worst fears realized as she saw the same glazed-over look on her friend’s face. ‘HER TOO?!’ What was this, airborne or something?! It was hard to keep her own mind focused… but, she had some control still! She couldn’t let this get out of hand again as it had with Amber! She now had someone else infected like Paimon she had to deal with. Doing it to another would double the responsibilities!

Licking her lips to speak, a hand swiftly shot out before brushing across the startled teen's mouth. “Shhh~ don’t interrupt me~” Lisa purred, her index finger caressing a small circle against the shivering blonde’s sensitive flesh.

Parting her mouth as her tongue wavered out on its own, Lumine blushed as she began to lick the older woman’s digit unconsciously. The glove got in the way… but she liked this feeling. Her whole body… it was, heating up. Damn… she didn’t, have long to think. It was, getting harder to think! Her mind… it… it was fuzzy again…

Watching the younger girl begin to grow delirious, Lisa chuckled melodically before withdrawing her hand. “Oh, my~ you look tired. Perhaps it would be better to finish our little, chat… over here?” Lisa smiled cheerily as she guided the already lucid Paimon and quickly diminishing Lumine towards her bed. Obeying without question as she felt her body betraying her, the younger girl felt weakness enter her before she was forcefully being pushed onto the bed by Lisa.

Seating herself down as she pulled off her long elbow-length gloves, the older brunette pulled Lumines head towards her before laying it down gently on her lap. That, unfortunately… sealed the younger girl’s fate. Shrinking more noticeably to around Paimon’s size, Lumine panted softly as she felt her body heating up in pleasure. This was much different than Amber or the fairy’s ways of doing things. This felt, so intimate for some reason. Yet, nothing had even happened yet…

“Oh… Well, this is… unexpected.” Lisa chortled as she saw the smaller form of the teen she had been guiding onto her before. Humming thoughtfully as she moved a hand down to the blonde's panting face, the older woman soon smiled approvingly as she cupped her cheeks. “I guess this makes things even easier~”

Pulling Paimon over next till both of the entranced girl’s eyes were looking up at her expectantly, Lisa watched them in amusement. They were such good girls. They listened to every word she said. They practically hung on to her every syllable~ It made this all so easy for her. She didn’t quite know why she desired these two, but they would suit her needs. And they appeared more willing than most~

Moving her hands up to the white undershirt of her purple dress, the older woman smirked slyly as she saw the widening eyes of both Lumine and Paimon focusing on her bosoms. “Aww~ You too were staring at these during our prior meeting. If you had ogled them anymore, then Jean might have caught on. But, I don’t think she would have appreciated it as much as I do~” Lisa purred before pulling down the white fabric.

With a bounce, both the older woman’s breasts popped out as sweat clung to them, beading down her pale flesh. Breathing in deeply as her breath came out ragged, Lumine licked her lips as she saw what she had been so focused on that morning. Every instinct in her was demanding she touch them! They were right there! In the open! They were waiting for her to take them!

Reaching her hands up unconsciously, Lisa’s eyes narrowed freezing the smaller girl where she lay. “Who told you to move? You girls need more discipline… In fact, you need someone to mother you. Listening to me is the only way you’ll get what you want. And you two sweeties would love to get what you want, right?” Lisa trailed off as her fingers brushed over her sensitive nipples. Each areola began to stiffen slowly from her repeated strokes causing them to poke out much to Lumine and Paimon’s delight.

Nodding slowly at first, both of the smaller girls were mesmerized as the brunette’s impressive breasts dangled over their heads. Each one was in fact, bigger than their heads. It was enough to keep them both focused and eager to hear what Lisa had to say next…

Giggling as she saw the state, she had left each of them in from her words, the older woman’s hands moved down before grasping the back of their heads. “Good~ Now, why don’t you girls show mommy how eager you are to obey her? Let’s start by, having you two get along. Go ahead and kiss for mommy~” Lisa purred, her eyes glazing over a bit more as her excitement peaked.

Feeling their heads forced sideways, both Lumine and Paimon’s faces were pointed towards one another’s. Looking into her friend’s face, it was clear to Lumine that the smaller fae was all but gone mentally. She had already given in to the pleasure. Her mouth was hanging open as her eyes started to close. She wanted that kiss... And to be honest, so did the traveler. It was too late to back out of this now. Lisa had them both in the palm of her hands. Both figuratively and literally…

Closing her eyes to match, Lumine leaned in close as Lisa’s hands guided both shorter girls together into a forced lip lock. Kissing Paimon as they connected, the older teen moaned softly as she tasted the smaller girl’s tongue. She was bigger than her, but only slightly at her current size. She was shorter than a child that was for sure. But it was enough for the older woman to control her actions it seems.

Shivering as she felt her friend’s tongue eagerly pressing into her own, the younger teen shivered in delight as she felt Lisa’s hand petting her head affectionately. “Good girls~ You’re making mommy very happy~ If my sweeties couldn’t get along with each other, it would make mommy very sad~” Lisa giggled before drawing both kissing blondes into a sitting position on her lap.

Watching the pair for a while longer as both Lumine and Paimon began to get into one another’s embrace deeper, Lisa decided to break them up there as she watched the younger teen's hands reaching underneath the fairy’s dress to touch her. “Alright, that’s enough for now. You two can play all you want later. But it’s time to make mommy happy now too~”

Breaking apart as commanded, both girls gasped for air after what had been several minutes long make-out session between them. It was leaving both blondes hot and bothered but they didn’t dare disobey Lisa… err… mommy… Shuddering as she thought of the nickname the older woman was calling herself, Lumine bit her bottom lip in excitement. She couldn’t recall her mother… This felt, wrong. But so, enticing…

Leaning both girls’ heads up to face her own, Lisa smiled warmly before nudging their chins with her fingers. “Alright, you two~ Since you clearly don’t mind sharing, I think it’s time I let you both enjoy some of mommy’s gifts ~ I don’t get to do this often. It’s so hard to find anybody willing to play with me like you two are~” Lisa lamented before her smile returned.

Groping her breasts in each hand, the older woman smiled eagerly as she saw both blonde’s eyes widen expectantly. “Alright, now you may touch them~ Go ahead and drink your fill. Mommy will feed you until you can’t drink another mouthful~”

Hearing the words of the brunette but not really comprehending them, Lumine was first to act as her hands shot up and hugged the older woman’s massive breast against her face. Wrapping her lips around the large nub of flesh that was Lisa’s right nipple, the smaller girl began to suck and moan as she felt herself growing wet on the larger woman’s lap. She wanted to do this all morning! Such a wonderful feeling and taste!

Mimicking immediately almost like she had been left out, Paimon latched herself to Lisa’s other breast too as both girls suckled eagerly on the older woman’s bosoms. Smiling coyly as she saw how desperate they were acting, the brunette grinned as she moved her hands beneath her breasts. This was a trick she picked up a while back. But it seemed only one person she knew enjoyed it when she did this for them. Hopefully, it would now be three~

Channeling a small amount of electricity through her bosoms, Lisa stifled a gasp as she felt something suddenly give way inside her. For Lumine and Paimon, it wasn’t noticed. At first. As the pair suckled eagerly, however, the older teen was the first to react as she suddenly grew wide-eyed and began coughing. Well, that wasn’t quite right. She had actually been choking since something had entered her mouth in a wave causing her to sputter.

Patting the smaller girl's back as she gasped in surprise, Lisa looked over to Paimon who seemed to handle to shock a bit less dramatically. “Aww, don’t drink too fast now sweetie~ You’ll worry mommy if you choke on her milk~”

Looking at her hands and soiled white dress as warm liquid clung to it, Lumine gazed up in astonishment as she saw a pale white fluid dribbling from the older woman’s protruding nipple. ‘S-S-She’s lactating?!’ How was that even-

Feeling her head gripped from behind, the smaller girl let out an eep of surprise as she was shoved forward before her mouth found its way back around Lisa’s leaking teat. “Shhh~ no need to think. You just need to listen to mommy sweetie~ Now drink~” she ordered sternly. Feeling the compulsion to comply, the smaller teen eagerly did as her excitement grew.

Humming softly as she held both girls’ heads against her breasts, Lisa bit her bottom lip excitedly as the wonderful sensation of having her breasts fed on caused the maternal woman to want to take this a step further. She rarely got to play like this. Let alone with two girls much smaller than herself. They were the perfect size for her to control~

She liked dominating smaller women. But it was such a rare occurrence it left her pent up pretty often. Only one other could keep her occupied but she was often too busy to play with the brunette. But these two… Grinning wider, Lisa’s firm grip on their heads tightened as she forced them harder into her chest. She could play with them both for as long as she desired. They didn’t have anywhere else to be but where she told them to be~

“This is nice, isn’t it? When was the last time you got to just relax?” Lisa muttered as her hands began to slowly move away from the two blonde’s heads now that they were firmly invested in their *meal*. Trailing her fingers around Lumine and Paimon, the older woman purred in appreciation as she felt each of the smaller girls suckling a bit harder as her digits caressed their rears.

“You like it when mommy plays with you, don’t you?” Quirking her head to the side as Lumine slowly nodded without breaking contact with the electro witch’s chest. Her eyes were completely hazy. It was hard to tell if anyone was even there anymore. Humming thoughtfully, the older woman chuckled to herself now. She didn’t quite know what was bringing this on but it seemed too good to pass up.

“There, there~ It feels good to listen to mommy, doesn’t it? You don’t need to go out and fight any mean trolls or Abyss Mages. You get to stay and be pampered all day instead~ Like~ this~” Moving her fingers down now that they were where she needed them to be, Lisa smirked as her hands slipped into both girls’ small panties eliciting a loud moan from Lumine and a squeal from Paimon.

“Fufufu~ such cute voices you two have~. I didn’t think I’d get serenaded today. But this isn’t for me. This is all for you girls~ You deserve this. Mommy’s proud of how hard you’ve been working lately”. Lisa grinned before moving her face down next to their ears. “So don’t think about anything else, and let mommy pamper you both however she wants~”

Digging her index finger into both blonde's drenched lower lips, the older woman pouted a little as she felt resistance. They were too tight! She couldn’t get more than a finger in each of them. She would have to work on that. A good baby was one she could play with whenever she wanted. And these two, needed training if they wanted to keep their new *mommy* happy.

Writhing on top of Lisa’s lap, Lumine shuddered as she was fingered by the larger woman. It felt, so good! She had plenty of stimulation before but Lisa’s words dominated her mind! She couldn’t even remember how she got here! They had… gone somewhere… and now they were sucking Lisa’s heavenly breasts!

Drinking deeply as the numbing taste of the older woman’s milk electrified her mouth, the teenager’s eyes rolled back as she felt her whole body heating up pleasantly. This was heaven. This was absolute heaven! She never thought that something so embarrassing would become a new fantasy of hers…

Even Paimon was beyond reason. The traveler had tried to check on her, but her whole body was dominated by Lisa making it almost impossible. But, by the cooing sounds of the little fairy, she doubted the normally petite girl minded this treatment. She was a perfect size too to always enjoy it. The older girl could only pray this happened to her again… She never wanted to leave her… her… m-mommy…

Smirking as she felt both girls grinding their hips into her fingers, Lisa chuckled softly as their voices rang in her ears. She wondered how long it would take, to make them both hers permanently~ “Hmm, you like this, don’t you? Fighting is no place for two cuties like you. You should just stay with mommy from now on~ Wouldn’t that be better? You’d always be together with one another. And more importantly, you’d be with me~ I’d take care of you like this every, single, day~ You could drink from mommy whenever you want. You could sleep in since you have nowhere else to be. No one would make you do tedious tasks anymore. You’d have absolute freedom from everything… so long as you remembered to listen to your mommy~” Lisa smiled warmly.

Withdrawing a hand from Lumine and bringing it up to her face, the older woman gave her drenched finger a lick before her eyes shined happily. “Delicious~ But, you need more practice…” Breaking away weakly as milk dribbled past her lips after what felt like an hour of drinking from the older woman’s warm bosom, Lumine looked up tiredly as she felt fatigue setting in now.

Growing wide-eyed from the sight of the brunette licking the finger she had been using on her not even thirty seconds past, the younger girl whimpered as she felt her needs growing worse. Did, she orgasm already? She, couldn’t remember much. But her panties were squelching with every movement she made… It wasn’t enough… she needed more! She wanted her mommy’s hand back!

Moving her hands up to the older woman’s breast, Lumine tried to say something… but her voice died as Lisa’s bottle-green eyes caught hers. “Aww~ Has my little one had enough to drink?” Blushing heavily as she was solely addressed for the first time in however long this whole session had been going on, Lumine looked away weakly as embarrassment started to set in.

However, Lisa’s finger… the one still coated in the blonde’s excitement, found its way under the teenager’s chin forcing her to look back at her. “Now, now… if mommy asks you a question, you answer her… There’s nothing you can say or do that would upset me. But… if you don’t want to even look at mommy… that will…” Lisa muttered quietly as her eyes narrowed.

Trembling as her embarrassment was suddenly replaced with guilt out of nowhere, Lumine quickly nodded as her hands kneaded the breast she was still holding onto. “I-I’m… I’m s-sorry… I…” the blonde attempted to speak, but… the older woman’s finger left her chin before pressing against her mouth. Kissing on instinct as she licked the brunette’s sticky digit, the younger girl whimpered as she tasted herself on the giantess.  It was making her even wetter… She couldn’t help it!

Perking up immediately, Lisa let out a melodious laugh as she rubbed the smaller girl’s cheeks, marking her with what remained of the blonde’s prior orgasm. “There, there~ It feels better like this doesn’t it? Look at your little sister~” Lisa trailed off before nudging the shrunken teen's face towards Paimon much to Lumines confusion. ‘S-S-sister?!’ She wasn’t… that wasn’t…

Seeing the visible confusion present on the smaller girl’s face, Lisa giggled to herself. “Yes, she is your sister. If I’m your mommy, what do you think that makes you two? Look how eager she is! She keeps drinking~ I’ve never had such a hungry baby before~ She doesn’t have any shame… and neither should you~” Lisa whispered.

Watching Paimon closely, Lumine felt her cheeks flush again. Not from the scene but from the older woman’s words. She… was right. The little fae was completely enamored by the larger woman’s chest. With puffed-out cheeks, the fairy suckled with gusto. She was absolutely enthralled… just as the older teen had been before she stopped.

Frowning as she felt stupid now for feeling shame of all things given what was happening, Lisa’s voice brought the smaller girl back to the present. “That look in your eyes tells me you’re starting to think again. But… that won’t do. Mommy doesn’t want you to think. You were so much happier just listening… So why don’t you come here~”

Looking up at Lisa confused, the older woman’s hand lowered before cradling Lumines small frame on her forearm before she hoisted her up. Leaving the brunette's lap as she was positioned on her back, the smaller teen looked back into the witch’s eyes as she smiled back at her. “Just do as I say, sweetie~ Thinking is hard… You shouldn’t have to be burdened with trouble when mommy pampers you. So let me make you feel good again~”

Quivering from her words, Lumine could only nod as she saw her destination. Balancing the blonde somewhat awkwardly, Lisa righted the tiny teen as she pressed her lips around the smaller girl’s drenched crotch. It was a good thing she had removed the smaller girl’s panties when she had played with her. It made this, all the easier~

Licking gently as the quiet mews of pleasure echoed out from the blonde, Lisa hummed softly as she let her voice travel through the smaller girl. ‘Much better~’ She didn’t need a new plaything second-guessing herself. She was so obedient before. It was her job, to make sure the blonde never forgot her place again…

Burying her tongue as deep as her index finger had been able to reach, the older woman drank in the taste of the traveler as she listened to the wonderful sounds echoing out from both her and Paimon. The fairy was still riding her other hand. She hadn’t stopped. What a good baby she turned out to be. But, she would get a turn up here next. The electro mage knew she needed a taste of both her babies or she’d never get off herself. It took quite a bit to please her. And all of this… was only the foreplay…

Panting quickly as her breath came out almost in rapid gasps, Lumine felt whatever shame she felt before completely retreating only to be replaced with lust. This… she needed this! By the Archons she never wanted this to end! Wiggling atop Lisa’s hand, the older woman’s nail’s dug into her back painfully, but it only excited her! It was like, she knew exactly what the blonde desired and did it!

“M-Mommy… I-I… I….” the smaller teen gasped as Lisa silenced her as a sharp zap of electricity traveled through the older woman’s hands startling the smaller teen. Cracking open a single eye, the amusement in Lisa’s face was enough… to push her to the edge!

Crying loudly as she grabbed onto the larger woman’s fingers for support, Lumine screamed in ecstasy as whatever orgasm this was shocked her. No, that wasn’t only it. Lighting literally traveled through her causing her body to spasm atop Lisa’s hand. Shuddering from the pain and pleasure coming out of her, both suddenly ceased… and the teenager went limp in the older woman’s hand.

Withdrawing her hand as her mouth left the smaller girl’s crotch, Lisa licked her lips as she saw the state she had left her in. “Delicious~ Mmm… you’ve made mommy very happy sweetie~ But… I can’t play favorites. Why don’t you take a little nap while I play with your sister now~”?

Barely registering what was said to her as her body tingled all over from the coursing energy that had traveled through her, Lumine felt herself set down on the older woman’s plump thighs as she pulled Paimon away from her leaking breast, the smaller fae crying out in dismay as her meal was interrupted.

Giggling from the antics of both her girls, Lisa’s green eyes shifted purple momentarily as she felt her vision influencing her. She would train them both…

And like she had said to Lumine… they didn’t have to worry about anything. She would take care of them both. For however long that took…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

‘P-Paimon… stop whimpering… you’re too loud…’

Stirring slowly as a melodic sound rang in her ears, Lumine’s senses slowly began to return to her before something dawned on her. That… didn’t sound like Paimon now that she listened. It was too, soft. To gentle and sweet. It was, humming?

Inhaling deeply as she began to crack her eyes open, a pleasant sensation began to register on top of the blonde’s head. She could feel her hair, being pet? Tilting her face up towards the noise, the traveler’s eyes suddenly widened as her sleepiness abated her.

“Aww, you didn’t need to wake up so soon sweetie~ I was enjoying watching you two sleep~” Lisa giggled, her hand never leaving the younger teen's head as she continued to stroke her hair. Blinking slowly as her brain tried to process what was happening… it suddenly began to come back to her.

Gawking as her memories assaulted her, Lumines face lit up red in an instant. “LISA, I’M SO SORR-“Gasping as the hand that had been on her head moved over her mouth, a scowl moved over the brunette's face now. “Now, now… you’ll wake your friend if you scream like that…” Lisa whispered… her tone sounded… almost threatening like that…

Feeling her chin forced sideways so her head would shift, the younger girl saw her companion sleeping snuggly against the older woman’s thigh. She was also completely naked… Speaking of… Moving a hand beneath the blanket that was draping her, the younger blonde grimaced. ‘Yep… I’m naked too…’ She had a lot of memories of Lisa… doing stuff to them… There was quite a bit more than what she remembered when she and Amber had been under the effect of the curse…

Looking back up at Lisa now weakly, something soon occurred to the blonde. She looked… content. “L-Lisa…? A-Are you… mad? Or… I mean, I kind of…” Lumine started… but she didn’t know how to say this sort of thing. It had been bad enough with the younger Knight of Favonius yesterday. But now it was with an honored member of their freaking organization!

Tilting her head away from the slumbering fairy, Lisa furrowed her brow. “Why on earth would I be upset with you, sweetie?” Staring at the older woman in disbelief, silence passed by awkwardly before Lumine coughed quietly and tried to formulate words.

“W-W-Well… I-I mean… I kind of… drugged you. N-Not intentionally! I-It’s a curse! I swear! And… you’re now under it…” The younger girl whispered sadly. Watching her closely, the older brunette let out a quiet hmm, before… chuckling? Why was she laughing?

“Well, I thought I just got lost in the heat of the moment… but that does make more sense. I didn’t feel any restraint I normally would with new people I try to do this stuff with. I just clicked with you two immediately. And with what I enjoy, that seemed unlikely.” The older woman smirked.

Looking back at her shocked now, Lumine leaned up before grunting as her body stiffly refused to move. Why did she feel so numb?! “Oh, I wouldn’t move yet… you’re probably still paralyzed. I tend to use a lot of electro when I play with people. I like being in charge, and it’s a great way to make sure subs know their place. Or… should I keep calling you two babies?” Lisa purred.

Blushing furiously, Lumine wanted to look away, but the older woman’s hand gripped her chin again. “Mommy didn’t say pout~ You’re going to upset her if you act like that, sweetie~” Gawking, a strange sense of pleasure overcame the traveler as she was called…. That.

Noticing it too, Lisa grinned now before removing her hand and lightly booping the blonde’s nose. “The way I see it if I’m now cursed then this isn’t anything to be embarrassed about. I hope you’re willing to keep playing with me, Lumine. I haven’t had this much fun in… well… I honestly don’t remember. The only person I got to do this stuff to is always running around setting things on fire. Poor girl… But… I think with you around, I may not get so bored anymore~”

Blinking repeatedly, the younger teen was at a loss for words. ‘She… likes this!? She likes being cursed to have sex with people!?’ When Paimon found it, it upset her at first but they had done it so much it just became normal to the point neither cared anymore. And when she told Amber… well, the teenager had run away in embarrassment not believing her… until it happened again…

Seeing the look on the younger girl’s face, Lisa simply smiled. It was full of so much warmth and love, it almost staggered the teen. That is if she wasn’t paralyzed still… “Sweetie~ I’m not what you’d call everybody’s first pick you know. I don’t mind that, but when a cutie like you comes around and something as wonderful as this happens… I can’t think of any reason why I’d be upset. Not to mention…” she trailed off before moving a finger underneath the limp girl’s chin to force the girl’s mouth shut.

“I REALLY like dominating cuties like you~ You could say, it excites mommy more than you even realize~ So as long as you make sure to drop by my library every once and a while so I can remind you two who you belong to ~ Then we have nothing more to discuss. Am I clear~?” Lisa trailed off, her smile never fading as she saw the disbelieving look remaining on the younger girl. She was just so cute! It was beginning to excite the brunette…

Feeling a shudder leave her breath, Lumine sighed before nodding weakly. ‘There isn’t a chance I can escape this fate…’ Paimon had been one thing, but it didn’t seem like Amber would want to do what they had again. But Lisa… well, she seemed to be encouraging it of all things! This was getting complicated…

Feeling her head forced down, the younger girl looked up in confusion, but the older woman softly began to hum again before gently petting her hair. ‘I guess… she wants to stay in bed longer…’ Though to be fair… she still couldn’t feel anything below her waist…

Perhaps a nap wouldn’t be such a bad thing…

‘I guess… I’ll have to stay in Mondstadt longer than I had planned too’. She didn’t know how long she would be here, but from what she remembered, Lisa was indeed, VERY dominant. And if she upset her by wandering off… that would be bad…

Smiling weakly, Lumine almost laughed to herself. She got herself a mommy… That… wasn’t how she thought her travels would go in the end. However… while remembering everything from last night, she also knew… that she liked it.

Staying with Lisa would be good for her and Paimon. It was very different than what she had expected… But, if it made all three of them happy in the end… perhaps, there was nothing more to say on the matter. That would be easier in the end than rationalizing this…

Closing her eyes as she felt her fatigue coming back, Lumine yawned tiredly as she nuzzled her head into Lisa’s lap, the older woman never ceasing her gentle tune as she continued to pet her hair affectionately.



She could live with this…

Cooking with Xiangling by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Back with another chapter for the Genshin Series. This time featuring Xiangling. Features: Food Play, Oral Vore, Full Tour, and Scat.

‘This was unexpected… but I can’t say the timings all that bad.’ Given the circumstances, it was almost perfect really.

 

Sitting at a table as more and more meals were presented before her and Paimon, Lumine looked on hungrily as she watched Xiangling cooking over a campfire she had made. The pair of travelers had been on their way back to Liyue when they had bumped into the foreign chef preparing ingredients for a new dish she had been trying to make.

 

Smiling wistfully as she recalled the time they had hunted for extinct ingredients she could use for another signature dish she desired, Lumine couldn’t help but feel happy right now. The raven-haired cook made her own food miserable in comparison. And getting to eat with her again was quite the treat.

 

The traveler had helped her procure a few extra ingredients herself, and after that, Xiangling had gone to work. Multiple pots boiled around her as fires raged on. The sounds of pans sizzling crackled in the air leaving delightful scents in abundance for both Lumine and Paimon to enjoy.

 

“How much longer do we need to wait? Paimon’s stomach won’t shut up!” The smaller girl whined looking longingly at the appetizers and sides the teenager had already set down before them. Watching her companion reaching over again, Lumine slapped the fairy’s hand away with a reproachful look.

 

“Stop it! We can wait till she’s finished. Xiangling’s taking the time to cook all this. The least we can do is wait for her to finish and join us too.” The blonde reprimanded. Pouting, the shorter girl nodded but it did little to stop the drool from escaping the corners of her mouth. It wasn’t surprising considering the smaller fae was a bit of a glutton…

 

Thankfully, neither of the two needed to wait any longer as the panting chef came back over to the table they had set up and rested a massive dish down before them. “Alright, it’s finished! I hope you both like fish. The Black-Back Perch Stew is ready~ Dig in! Thanks again for getting me that Violetgrass. I’ve been wanting to experiment with this recipe for a while but the herbs don’t grow in Mondstadt. And the closest mountain they do grow on is a pretty far hike from Wangshu Inn.”

 

Shrugging, Lumine smiled back at the bubbly teen. “No problem at all. Thank you for this delicious meal! We were headed towards the inn for lunch anyways before running into you. This is definitely better than what we were going to order there. It smells amazing!” It really did.

 

Xiangling had set the table up almost like a hotpot with the stew still bubbling having been set on hot coals around the middle of the table. Various types of meat and vegetables were strewed about in separate dishes in front of their plates along with different sauces and spices.

 

Clapping her hands together as she beamed, Xiangling grinned as she pulled over the ladle for their meal. “Alright, dig in! Let me know if you want any changes while we eat! I’ve been testing lots of different flavors for this dish! There always seems to be new things I can do with it to improve it” she laughed before giving a very overeager Paimon a large bowlful of the soup.

 

It didn’t take the fairy long to dig in as she began shoveling food into her mouth as if she had been starving up to this point. Sighing, Lumine graciously accepted her food next and began digging in too with a bit more restraint. But only a bit. The food was spectacular! As always. Xiangling was a famous chef for a reason. And it seemed she hadn’t gone easy on this meal either.

 

Flavor exploded in the blonde’s mouth leaving her shivering as she tasted the spices on her tongue. It had some kick to it. Probably from the chili she had been using? But the mellow flavor of the bass was falling apart on her tongue. It was like every bite changed the dish a little bit leaving her eager to keep experiencing the new flavors. It didn’t take her long to finish her first bowl, and Xiangling was quick to spoon her another right afterward tossing in some extra ingredients before she did.

 

Thanking the chef as she stared back at her, Lumine began eating once more but the dish didn’t catch her attention as much now. Not because it lacked flavor. No, it was still divine. But, it was more because of who was in front of her.

 

Leering subtly as she ate, Lumine shivered as she felt her body grow hotter as she looked over Xiangling. She doubted it was the chili’s fault. The raven-haired teenager was adorable. Her face was young and had a cherub-like cuteness similar to Paimons. Her attire though was more revealing and had that foreign appeal all the denizens of Liyue shared.

 

Beyond that though, her body was something else. Even with her being younger than most people the blonde had met on her trips, she was still gorgeous. Her chest was smaller than most other girls, but that didn’t distract from her other alluring features. One of such being the chef's plump pale thighs.

 

Flicking her eyes down unconsciously, the Traveler took in an involuntary breath as she saw them glistening with sweat. In fact, a fine sheet coated the teenager everywhere. The fires had left her hot all over, and her skin glistened wherever the heat had kissed her pale body. And that was quite a few places given the attire Xiangling normally wore.

 

Watching slowly as a bead of it trickled down the crevice of the girl's inner thigh before dropping into a small pool between her crotch where her legs met, Lumine bit her lip feeling a longing beginning to overtake her. ‘P-Please not now!’ Not while she was eating! She didn’t want the curse to take effect after she escaped its grasp last time!

 

When they had previously met Xiangling, it had been raining when she had cooked for them, along with most of the time it took for them to hunt ingredients with her. The dreary atmosphere and cold weather helped quell the blonde’s lust for the younger girl. But there were no such distractions now.

 

Watching openly as she saw her lean over towards the stew adding in more spices, Lumine gulped before leaning in to match her movements as she neared the other girl's face. Looking down, her eyes met the crevice of the teen's exposed breasts feeling a surge come over her… before she suddenly splashed down into something thick and warm.

 

Letting out an eep as she jumped back, Xiangling blinked in surprise before looking around. “Lumine?” Where did she go? Looking to Paimon who was leaning into her seat groaning having eaten too much apparently, the raven-haired teen furrowed her brow in confusion before seeing something on the table.

 

Peering over the large hotpot, the younger girl furrowed her brow unsure if what she was seeing was real or not. Picking up her friend’s bowl, Xiangling lifted it to her face as she saw the tiny form of Lumine treading stew as she swam in the bowl coughing violently.

 

“W-What’s… what’s going on…?” Sputtering as she spat out the spicy stew that she had swallowed the wrong way upon diving into it, Lumine rubbed her stinging eyes down before peering up weakly. Looking at the colossal form of Xiangling as she gazed back at her in clear confusion, the Traveler groaned knowing what was about to happen. It always started like this and she never escaped her fate…

 

“I-I-It’s… it’s a long story…”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Surprisingly, Xiangling took it pretty well. Going into detail about her curse, the younger teen didn’t seem to think it very odd. She just kept eating as she listened to the smaller blonde explaining things to her. By the time she was done, the larger chef seemed more amused than anything else.

 

Giggling a bit as she wiped soup off of the shrunken Traveler, Xiangling wore a grin on her face now. “So~ you think I’m cute? That’s pretty flattering coming from you.” Blushing, Lumine just nodded feeling her cheeks darken further as the larger girl’s fingers rubbed her body down. Her clothes were completely ruined at this point. She would have to get another set made…

 

Noticing this too, Xiangling pouted as she saw the red-tinged garment that had once been a pristine white. “That’s no good. You might want to change out of your dress. It’s going to get sticky after a while if you keep it on you. I added some berries to our lunch to give it a sweeter aftertaste. It’s probably going to feel uncomfortable since you took a dip in it.” She laughed.

 

Nodding, Lumine began peeling off her garment much to the larger girl’s surprise. She hadn’t expected her to just strip it right off. Looking over Lumine, however, more of the older girl’s pale flesh became visible. Various pieces of the soup clung to her body still. Specks of spices marred her pale flesh. It almost looked like she had been marinated.

 

Feeling her mouth water a bit, the younger girl blushed unsure of what this feeling was. ‘I-I guess this is that curse she was talking about.’ It was, oddly pleasant. And compelling. Looking towards her friend’s bowl which still contained the soup she had been dunked in, Xiangling reached for it, deciding to try it instead of what she really wanted to try. That proved to be a mistake though.

 

Watching the larger teen down the contents of her lunch she hadn’t finished, Lumine grew curious as she saw her face hidden past the large wooden bowl. She was drinking it hastily. Each swallow caused her neck to bob in an almost hypnotic way.

 

Moving a hand down her stomach, the smaller blonde frowned as she tried to resist her urges before pulling her hand back and holding her arm with the other to stop from touching herself. Xiangling just looked so cute. Especially while she ate. And the sounds she was making!

 

Soft, low moans escaped her lips after each swallow in an almost perverse way it shouldn’t. It left the blonde feeling more than a little wet. And the soup was not the culprit. By the time the larger teen set the bowl back down, it was clear to the Traveler, that the curse had fully overtaken her too as she watched Xiangling panting hard and fast, her face a brighter red than the fires glowing behind her.

 

“T-T-That… that was… That was so yummy!” She squealed before looking down at Lumine in awe. “Your body must have given my stew just the right flavor it needed! It was better than any of the other ones I’ve made! I think you might be my new favorite ingredient~” She cooed.

 

Blushing back, Lumine felt her fingers trying to claw their way back down to her snatch but she gripped her arm harder. ‘T-Try… try to, resist!’ It was hard. That adorable face her friend was making left the blonde feeling needy. But while she did her best to fight the curse, Xiangling did no such thing.

 

Lifting the blonde up to her face, Lumine only had a moment of warning, before she was brought towards the raven-haired girl’s mouth, and tossed unceremoniously in. Falling onto the teenager’s tongue, the smaller girl gasped in surprise as the pervasive smell of her mouth invaded her senses.

 

Xiangling’s breath smelled heavily of the fish they had been eating. It wasn’t gross, not with all the spices. But it was strong and pungent after going from air to this. Inhaling deeply, Lumine quivered before giving up. Moving her hand down to her pussy, the blonde felt her wetness already seeping out and onto her friend’s tongue.

 

Closing her mouth around the tiny girl, Xiangling moaned happily as she tasted the spicy broth coating the shrunken woman. Lumine tasted, amazing! Rubbing her cheeks as she squished her mouth, the younger girl salivated heavily as the euphoria of flavors she was presented with began taking over. She couldn’t lose this! She needed more!

 

Rolling the traveler around in her mouth as she got to work, the overeager teen began grabbing food from the table as she set out different dishes hastily. She had to work quickly before she lapped all of Lumines flavorful goodness off her!

 

Inside the darkness of Xiangling’s mouth, said flavorful blonde didn’t know what was happening as she was batted back and forth by her friend’s large tongue. It was roughly twice the size she was. It gave the smaller woman the impression she was only about an inch and a half at most. Probably less considering it took no time at all for the larger teen to pin her to her cheek and suck on her.

 

Moaning as she felt the writhing organ against her body, Lumine panted as sticky saliva clung to her, bathing her completely in Xiangling’s breath. Grinding her crotch into the rough pink appendage, it rubbed between her legs better than any fingers could. And it was a weakness the smaller girl was all too aware she had.

 

Crying out in no time as the first of what would probably be many orgasms overtook her, Lumine gasped for breath as the air around her grew thinner and thinner. All she could smell at this point was Xiangling. And it took no time at all for the Traveler to begin rubbing herself against her friend’s tongue desperate to cum once more. But she wasn’t given the chance.

 

Feeling her body tilted downward, Lumine saw light creep into the blackness around her, before she was suddenly airborne. Falling into something squishy, the smaller girl splattered into a gelatinous mass as she sunk down into it.

 

Blinking slowly to get her eyes to focus once more, the blonde saw wooden walls around her curving in a circular way. It was harder for her to think, but she could tell that she had landed in a bowl now. And as for what she landed in that was inside of the bowl… well, that was a bit harder.

 

It was sticking to her skin and had an odd coloring to it. Giving the strange fluids a lick, Lumine looked at her hand in surprise. It was colder than the stew had been. And sour to the taste. It was a massive shift from the black birch she had just eaten. But it didn’t seem like Xiangling minded as she lifted something up between two chopsticks before lowering it her way.

 

Dunking the smaller woman beneath the sauce she was bathing in; the larger teen licked her lips in anticipation as she rubbed a small doughy ball around Lumines body. Pulling the appetizer out as the shrunken girl's body stuck to it before falling back into the small bowl, Xiangling wasted no time as she popped the morsel in her mouth and began to chew.

 

“Mmm~ hmm…” Making different noises as she rolled the food around her mouth for a bit, the raven-haired chef finally swallowed before licking her lips. “Not bad. I think the Panipuri sauce suits you~ You add some saltiness to it. But that might be because of the stew. Let’s try this next!”

 

Wiping the sticky fluids off her body, Lumine peered up confused before feeling a tight pinch around her midsection before she was hoisted into the air. Lifting the tiny blonde up between her chopsticks, Xiangling giggled as she dropped her friend down in the next dish she had scrapped together in a hurry.

 

Falling into a thick liquid once more, Lumine was submerged in it abruptly. It was harder to surface this time too. The fluids were chunky and made her feel like she was writhing in mud instead of water. Coming to the surface with a gasp, the tiny woman reached out for something before her arms sunk down against a squishy mass of something…

 

Taking the opportunity to not tread whatever she was bathing in now, the smaller girl wiped down her face so she could see better. Licking the thick substance on her hands a moment later, the blonde grew surprised. It was like some type of gravy. It had an appealing rustic flavor, but almost to an overbearing extent.

 

Feeling her prison shift around, the traveler watched as Xiangling’s chopsticks came down again. Pinching what Lumine had been clinging to for support, the larger girl giggled as she swirled Lumine around in a circle as it tied the smaller girl up in soggy ropes.

 

Pulling her out of the food gave the shrunken girl a better look now. It was some kind of noodle dish. Maybe another stew perhaps? It had meat in it and mushrooms as it glistened from the firelight around them.

 

Popping the mouthful of food (and one tiny blonde) into her mouth, Xiangling was careful as she chewed, making sure not to spear the smaller girl accompanying her meal. Rolling her tongue around every so often to push the shrunken woman away from her molars as she ate, the larger teen finally swallowed, holding Lumine down so she didn’t accompany the mushy noddles towards her stomach.

 

Feeling her body spat back out a moment later, Lumine coughed as soft bits of meat and vegetables clung to her. That had been a lot different than when she had been in Xiangling’s mouth the first time. Her breath was changing in smell after each thing she ate. It was oddly appealing the more pungent it became. But what bothered the blonde wasn’t what her friend was doing to her. It was that she didn’t have any time to touch herself between each food she was put into!

 

Feeling the painful tingle of her pussy aching to be touched again, the blonde tried to relieve herself, but the hand she had been spat on tilted, and the shrunken girl tumbled once more into yet another dish Xiangling had prepared just for her…

 

This time, thankfully, she didn’t get submerged. Instead, the smaller girl smacked into something hot and sticky leaving her skin feeling just a tad flushed as she laid against the soggy surface of whatever she was on. Cracking open her eyes as she groaned, Lumine took in her surroundings as she observed the new dish she was on.

 

It was slabs of meat, marinated in a sticky sauce. Jueyun chilies were cut up neatly and sprinkled around her as steam rose into the air. Looking up at Xiangling, the larger girl salivated as she stared down at the blonde hungrily.

 

“I liked the taste you had in the last medley, but it was too creamy from the stew. It masked the salty flavor you have. I want to try you mixed in with one of my personal favorite dishes! Jueyun Guoba! The spiciness should blend with you perfectly!” She squealed before her chopsticks shot down towards the shrunken girl.

 

Getting no time to stand the wooden poles slammed down onto either side of her, Lumine felt the thick hunks of meat rub against her skin before she was hoisted into the air between two thick chunks.

 

Watching in awe as she saw Xiangling’s lips approaching, Lumine shivered as she saw the teenager's tongue hang out of her mouth as she was brought closer to her maw. Passing over and under her perfect teeth, the traveler fell in a heap of meat and chilies onto the younger girl’s tongue. And then, it became dark…

 

Chomping down on her food, Xiangling moaned as she dropped her chopsticks back into the plate beneath her before rubbing her cheeks happily. Chewing with a bit less restraint, the younger girl quivered as the delicious meat fell apart in her mouth.

 

Almost growing teary-eyed, the raven-haired chef swished Lumine around on her tongue as her sweaty body mingled with the warm mushy meat, adding an exotic flavoring she didn’t know existed! She wanted more! She needed more!

 

Feeling the tongue she was on rub her body in all the right ways, Lumine moaned and writhed atop Xiangling’s large appendage, as her hot breath baked her alive. It was moist and muggy now as the potent smell of chili mingled into the air. It was getting hotter by the seconds, and soon, the blonde couldn’t take it.

 

Rubbing her pussy against the younger teen's tongue, the shrunken girl hissed as she felt the uncomfortable feeling of peppered chili’s rub against her sensitive flesh, but it was a minor irritation compared to the pleasure coming out of her.

 

That is until Lumine felt her body being moved around with the mushed-up mass of food she had been bathing in. Clawing forward as the tongue she was on tilted back, the smaller woman panicked as that sweet rugged organ she had been humping fell away leaving her unsatisfied. But it took her a bit longer to notice, she was falling…

 

Gulping as the flavor became too much to bear, Xiangling swallowed the overly large mouthful as she panted sensually once her mouth was free of food. Grabbing the plate unable to restrain herself any longer, the teenager ate hastily now as she moaned and cried in delight. This was the perfect dish for Lumine! She was made for it! Or at least, made to be served in it.

 

Falling down for a while as she traveled not straight down but in a winding way that had her body squeezed from different sides, the Traveler soon felt her body squished all around before she fell into something thick and was submerged once more.

 

Coming up as she paddled through the thick guttural muck around her, Lumine burst up for air before gagging as a foul odor assaulted her. It was a miasma of smells she didn’t know existed. And the loud gurgling around her soon indicated where she was.

 

Tilting her head around as she tried to see, it soon proved impossible for her. But the shrunken girl knew where she was. ‘S-She… she swallowed me… I’ve been eaten!’ Panic slowly overtook the blonde now. Being in a mouth was one thing, but a stomach?! Even one as cute as Xiangling’s had the same function as all stomachs did!

 

Swimming through the murky stomach acids in the first direction she faced, it didn’t take her long to paddle into a wall before she began beating on it. “Xiangling! Let me out! Please!” Smacking the thick fleshy pudge of her friend’s stomach, the only response the blonde got was more gurgles from the organ she was in, and the slopping wet sound of something splashing behind her.

 

Hearing more plunks of things hitting the acid around her causing more ripples to push against her body, Lumine soon felt pleasure course through her blinding her to fear. ‘D-Damn it! Not now!’ She couldn’t let the curse make her like this damn it!

 

But the fact she could hear faint moaning coming from the massive girl as she continued to eat, having apparently forgotten about the smaller girl altogether, Lumine couldn’t help it. Crying softly as her fingers reached beneath the acid she was in; the shrunken girl soon began to moan as she fingered herself in the thick muck she swam in. It was repulsive. And hard to move in as more piles of food were added to it.

 

This was so demeaning! So, depressing… And it was leaving her even more aroused than when she had been just laying on her friend’s tongue as she used her like any other ingredients in her meals. In the end… she was nothing more than a condiment. A piece to add flavor to her meal, that would vanish into her bowels as all food did…

 

Tilting her plate back unaware of what she had even done, Xiangling moaned as she swallowed the last of her food, and promptly fell back in her spot. Laying on the ground as her stomach bulged out slightly, the young chef groaned as her hand moved to her tummy before she gently rubbed it.

 

‘T-That was so delicious…’ It was the best meal she had in… in… She couldn’t remember! It was embarrassing really. The food didn’t just fill her up. It completely satisfied her. And not just her hunger either. Reaching a tentative hand down her panties, juices trickled down her thigh leaving a wet squelching noise to come out as she pulled her arm back.

 

Smiling contently as the combination of a good meal and an orgasm accompanying it made her drowsy, the teenager soon let sleep overtake her, oblivious to the fact that she wasn’t alone. Or that someone would be joining her as her body took the time it needed to digest its contents… and the tiny Traveler within…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

‘W-Where… where am I?’

 

This thought plagued Lumine off and on as time went by. She would wake up, and remember what had happened to her. Cry for a bit. And eventually, pleasure herself to the point of exhaustion and pass out once again. This happened… three? No, maybe four times in total… She couldn’t remember. Then, it became calmer. She became still.

 

She hadn’t been digested…

 

Feeling the crushing mass around her of what she knew to be Xiangling’s waste, Lumine didn’t bother caring about it as she felt her body being dragged along somewhere. Apparently, her curse didn’t let digestion kill her. She should have expected as much considering nothing seemed to when she was under its effects.

 

Crushing, suffocation, and now acid. She might really be immortal for all she knew. Too bad all her senses were still intact. She could taste a foulness in her mouth that made her wretch. It was in her nose. And her stomach. Xiangling’s intestines had been quite thorough shoving every crevice of her body full of the teenager’s waste. And now she was just another piece of shit buried somewhere in the younger girl’s bowels.

 

It made her think of corn in a way. Just another piece of food lodged into a pile of poop. How long had I t been? Time was, not possible to gauge. And unfortunately, she was miserable until she fell back asleep again. At first, when she had the freedom to use her hands, she just masturbated. The pleasure was always mind-numbing at this size. Even more when she thought of her circumstances…

 

But her hands had been pinned to her side eventually. And she couldn’t even grind her hips into the mushy mess around her to get off. She was hopelessly trapped. At least she was for a while. But then, the most glorious thing happened…

 

It was dark at first but the blonde felt her body moving around and squeezed. After that, the crushing muscles of Xiangling’s body lessened. And finally, something… touched her? Feeling her body wrapped up and pulled out of the mound of shit she had been lodged in, Lumine’s eyes finally opened as blinding light overtook her field of vision. It hurt, a lot…

 

“She’s alive! I don’t see any burns or anything! She’s perfectly fine!”

 

“R-Really?! So, I didn’t kill her? Thank the Archons! Is she awake?”

 

Feeling something poking her head, Lumine groaned before squinting her eyes to see something. Peering up, she soon saw someone’s face come into view. Looking down at her with a worried expression, was Paimon?

 

“Hey! Can you hear us Lumine? We were so worried about you! Wake up! Come on!” Feeling her body shaken, the traveler groaned before slapping the fairy’s large fingers. “I-I-I’m… I-I’m awake!” Lumine coughed, spitting some of the foul waste out of her mouth that had been shoved in during her journey.

 

Hearing this, Paimon quickly lowered the smaller girl towards a bowl of water before dunking her in. It was cold. And very unpleasant. But it got the job done after a while. And being covered in literal shit wasn’t a better alternative.

 

She could live with this…

 

After a bit of talking and calming Xiangling down, Lumine explained what had gone on with her. She also learned about what happened afterward once the teenager had woken up with Paimon frantically searching for her.

 

It had been, a lot of panicked talks knowing that they couldn’t get her out the traditional way someone needed to empty their stomach did. She was too far gone at that point. So they just had to pray she was alright coming out the other end. Which, she was. In fact, it didn’t seem like there had been any ill effects.

 

Running her fingers through her blonde locks, Lumine just shook her head. 'I guess stomach acid can’t even harm me. Though my hair is still a bit tangled…' None came out at least not that she could tell. But being buried alive did tend to leave her with a terrible time cleaning her long locks.

 

“I guess. Paimon’s never taken the time to try Lumine as you did. Was she yummy?” Nodding quickly, Xiangling’s face took on a happy expression as she remembered what it felt like. “Absolutely! I tried her with lots of dishes and they were all great! But I found the best food she was in was one I added chilis with! She satisfied me better than any delicacy I’ve ever had~” the teenager moaned.

 

Holding her stomach as it groaned audibly, Paimon’s grumbled as she looked down at the blonde forlorn. “No fair! I want to try you too! She’s making you sound delicious!” Looking back at her companion surprised, Lumine was about to pipe up that that wasn’t going to happen, but then Xiangling spoke over her…

 

“That can be arranged! I made more of that same Jueyun Guoba when we were trying to get Lumine out of me quicker. It’s been the only thing on my mind after I ate her! Do you want to try it? I want to see your face when you taste how much better it is with Lumine added to it!” She beamed.

 

Looking up at the raven-haired teen in shock, and then back to Paimon as she nodded eagerly, the shrunken girl was at a loss for words. “H-H-Hey, d-don’t I get a say in this?!” Watching in disbelief as Xiangling prepared a plate for Paimon as the overeager fairy dangled the blonde over it excitedly… the smaller girl learned that she, in fact, did not have a say in it.

 

Feeling her body dropped onto the meaty dish once more, thick spices greeted her nose in an all too familiar way. “Wow! I’m getting hungry again just looking at you! I really want to sample you again!” Xiangling moaned.

 

Looking up as she slipped around on the sauces, getting completely covered in food once more, the blonde was picked up between a pair of chopsticks, as maw overtook her field of vision once again. It was like déjà vu all over. But, instead of Xiangling, this time it was Paimon.

 

Opening her mouth wide with her tongue hanging out in anticipation, the eager chef moved both Lumine and the food she was buried in towards the smaller fairy’s mouth. And just like that, she was once again, in darkness.

 

Squealing and moaning, Paimon chewed with gusto, taking less care than Xiangling had as she savored the food she was being fed. There was less hesitation too, as the blonde felt her body being shoved backward.

 

Staring out as Paimon’s mouth opened again preemptively, Lumine looked out in disbelief as she watched Xiangling feeding another mouthful of food to the eager fairy before everything went dark, and the mushy pile of food she had been shoved into, fell down the smaller girl’s throat.

 

It seemed she was destined to be eaten again. And just like before, the pleasure came back in full force.

 

Only time would tell when Lumine would get out of her companion’s bowels. Hopefully, when she did though, there wouldn’t be another dish prepared for her to be added to, by the over-eager chef that was Xiangling…

End Notes:

If you want to see more feel free to drop by our Discord Server. We host polls every other month where you can decide on what gets written. As well as finding out when more commissions become available.

Spa date with Mona by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Another chapter for the series. This time featuring Mona trying to pay Lumine back in her own unconventional way. Features: Ass Play, Anal Vore, Scat, and Yuri.

Things had been interesting after meeting Lisa in Mondstadt. Events began taking place that the Knights of Favonius needed assistance with regularly. For Lumine and Paimon, that meant regular meetings with the various members there. Including the electro witch herself. It was almost a common occurrence for the purple garbed caster to whisk the two of them away as soon as they set foot into the large building housing her library…

 

Though all things considered, there were worse ways to spend their days. Being in Mondstadt for a while had been enlightening. It allowed the Traveler and her companions to meet a lot of other people. But, much to Lumine's dismay… that also allowed her Curse to take a hold of others too. But, it seemed like that was less and less of a concern like it had been before. At least Lisa had explained it that way.

 

‘There are no ill side effects besides feeling quite fondly of you~ I haven’t felt any internal damage to my powers. And no long-lasting effects on my stamina either. If anything, I feel more eager to see you. And you as well Paimon~ Remember to always stop by my room when you have a meeting with Jean. That is if she hasn’t fallen under your sway herself cutie~’

 

It was a short conversation. Followed by a much longer and more intimate bedroom session with the older woman. But, it did help the blonde to realize something. This curse wasn’t really a curse. If anything it was a minor inconvenience but it didn’t do anything beyond causing lust. Though what was odd to the foreign inhabitant of Teyvat was that it seemed to only latch onto women. It made the inexperienced girl wonder if it had to do with her desires or others… But that wasn’t a question even the knowledgable Lisa could answer for her. So far though, it didn’t seem like age, personality, or even prior attractions mattered. This *Curse* would affect all who were around her if they stood near her too long.

 

It started with Paimon, and then Amber followed by Lisa later. But that wasn’t the end of it. Over her travels in Mondstadt helping out the Knights of Favonius… She had met a lot of people. And now had a lot of partners too…

 

Sitting at a small table at the Wangshu Inn in Liyue, Lumine tapped her fingers as her mind raced. Since leaving Mondstadt to continue her journey (after many protests from the various bedmates she had made) the pair had begun their journey here in this new region. They had made it all the way from the Bishui Plain to Liyue Harbor city and back.

 

Things had been, rather hectic since. Especially considering the Travelers curse didn’t really have an off switch. Tapping her fingers on her other hand, Lumine grimaced silently. ‘Keqing and Ganyu… That special night with Ningguang… The party on captain Beidou’s ship… A backstage encore from Yun Jin…’ The names in her head went on and on. And her list of women now under her curse was growing exponentially. Which happened to be why she and Paimon were back at Wangshu Inn.

 

Amber had requested her help back in Mondstadt… But, that help had been less of a task and more of an itch she couldn’t stand anymore. She got pretty regular calls from her friends around the region. It was eating up a lot of the time she normally would use to search for her brother.

 

‘Maybe that was what the real curse was meant to do…’ If she was constantly having sex like a crazed nymphomaniac, then finding Aether was rather pointless. “Hey, are you even listening to Paimon!” Blinking a few times as her mind focused back to the present, Lumine looked down in surprise as she saw food in front of her. She hadn’t even seen the waitress come by…

 

“If you don’t eat your food then Paimon’s going to claim it!” The fairy announced eagerly before reaching for a small dish of dumplings in front of her. Snatching them away in a hurry, the blonde scowled at her companion before popping one of the steaming gyoza into her mouth. ‘Hot, hot!’ Blowing a few times through clenched teeth, the teenager winced as she grabbed some water to cool off her burned tongue.

 

“Gluttony will surely lead you to ruin, my apprentice. Try not to take after your little friend too much~” Looking up from their food simultaneously, both Lumine and Paimon were surprised by who they saw. Standing beside them, was Mona Megistus. Though the last name was often forgotten in favor of just calling her less formally.

 

Coughing in surprise as she got a hold of her still stinging mouth, Lumine looked back at the hydromancer somewhat perplexed why she was even there. “Mona? What are you doing all the way out here?” She had been living in Mondstadt for a while after… an unfortunate situation involving another friend of theirs who she thought was her rival. That was another story altogether though…

 

Resting a hand on her hip, the raven-haired magus lifted up a small envelope before pulling out a single paper from it. “I had duties to perform of course. My columns are world-renowned you must know. I have contracts in both Mondstadt and Liyue. So I must always deliver these important documents myself to each region personally to see they end up where they should and not be abused by others.” Mona announced proudly.

 

Thinking about it a moment, the blonde soon felt a wry smile form on her face. “Did they raise the cost of shipping to Liyue again?” Regional exports including documents had a tax over there. Stiffening, Mona’s eyes narrowed before she turned away in a huff. “How should I know! I-I always deliver my fortune columns this way. It comes with the added benefit that I get to visit the places I love so dearly. Mondstadt is wonderful… but it’s certainly not Liyue. Regardless, I’ve already delivered to Liyue Harbor. Wangshu Inn was my final stop before I departed back home.” Mona smiled cheerfully.

 

Looking up from her meal, Paimon hummed before pointing at their table. “If you’re finished working then come sit with us! Our food just got here, so the waitress can get you something too!” Pausing thoughtfully, Mona soon smiled before shrugging nonchalantly. “I suppose checking up on you would be more in-depth if I partook in your meal.”

 

Seating herself between them, Lumine felt her thoughts wander a bit as she spoke casually with their old friend. Mona was, an interesting case. While to say the curse afflicting the blonde reacted fast towards most women, it actually hadn’t with the astrologist. It might have been due to how quickly their journey had started and ended or it might have been because the hydromancer was constantly busy with work and in desperate need of mora. Regardless, it left her free from the burden many others had undertaken due to the blonde. And she was happy to keep it that way.

 

Flagging down the waitress once she was free, Mona was quick to order. Though that was where another particular dilemma came up. “And how much would the… vegetarian Abalonne be…? I-I see… umm, how about the Crusted Crab Roe? T-That m-much!? A-Ahh… yes… well…” Going down the list repeatedly and looking more and more crestfallen by the minute, Lumine almost wanted to sigh.

 

‘I probably should have expected this…’ Neither she nor Paimon was strapped for cash. Their constant journeys often lead to lucrative opportunities. But Mona was… not as lucky. Seeing the panicked expression as she tried to find something apparently within her price range, the traveler couldn’t bear to see her prideful front be chipped away any more than it already was.

 

“Oh? Didn't Paimon mention that we would cover the bill?” Lumine tossed out, looking away deliberately not to smirk at the startled face the raven-haired girl was giving her. “E-Excuse me?!” Glancing back to her self-proclaimed *teacher* with a smile she nodded.

 

“We were already here eating and invited you to join us. It’s only right we pay for your meal.” Blushing a bit, Mona looked away about to decline before the blonde's hand shot out pointing to the first dish the other girl had asked about. “This ones particularly good. They sear it wonderfully! Each bite is always great.”

 

Knowing she had won out over the other girl's pride as a loud growl echoed out beneath the table, Mona continued to blush before sighing softly. “I wouldn’t normally take handouts… But, you are correct. This was an invitation after all. A-And while rude of you to offer,  It would be just as rude of me to reject it. So I shall graciously accept your generosity.” Mona muttered succinctly. It was clear she didn’t know whether to thank the blonde or try to keep up her act in front of her.

 

Feeling a quick twinge as heat blossomed inside her, Lumine quickly looked away before inhaling deeply. ‘D-Damn it…’ That face Mona made was cute! She felt the first effects of her curse acting up. She had to get control now before anything escalated.

 

“D-Don’t mention it…” The blonde muttered softly before pushing her remaining gyoza towards the other girl. “Help yourself, I’m feeling pretty full…” Slapping Paimon’s hands away as she pushed the dish over to the other girl, Lumine went back to what she had been thinking about before… and then realized that was a horrible idea considering she didn’t want to shrink right here in front of one of the few friends she had met that didn’t already know her secret…

 

When it came to women, that was too and far between. Jean was one. But there were definite looks she got from the regal woman that made the traveler suspect she did know. Considering what she had done with Barbera… that was most likely… They had started after meeting the singing deaconess…

 

There was also Yanfei. The lawyer had been far too busy to actually get aroused during their few meetings together. That wasn’t to say she wasn’t beautiful in her own right though. And of course, there was Shenhe. That was an odd occurrence actually. She did get aroused too much and the curse took effect. But instead of acting on what a lot of others had, the white-haired Adeptus-born woman had prominently guarded her against anyone until the curse wore off. It didn’t seem like she knew what she had felt and chose to ignore it rather than give in. Perhaps willpower had something to do with it?

 

“Lumine?” Blinking again having been brought out of her… escapades, the blonde blushed weakly before looking to Mona who wore an almost equally blushing expression. “C-Come again…? Sorry, I was… lost in thought. What’s up?”

 

Nodding as she composed herself, the hydromancer smiled cheerily as she rested a hand under her chin. “As I was saying, and do try to keep up when your teachers speaking to you~ Since we are in Liyue once more, how about I treat you both to something special since you’ve honored me with this splendid meal?”

 

Furrowing her brow, the traveler looked to her friend, but Paimon was equally confused. “What do you want to treat us to? Paimon’s kinda full now.” The little fae blushed, multiple plates doubling what either of them had ordered having been cleared by her already.

 

“It’s not food, but it is a surprise. You’ll either have to accept my offer or reject it. No secrets are ever revealed lightly by an astrologist you know. It’s simply not in our nature. So what say you both?” Mona offered a sly smile on her features now. It was clear she had them both intrigued.

 

Debating a little, Lumine soon sighed. It wasn’t like the pair had anywhere else to be right now. They had just delivered some meat to the butcher here at the inn so their next destination was unknown. At least it was until someone wanted her to spend some time with them… That probably wouldn’t be very long…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

‘I made a mistake! I made a terrible, terrible, mistake… ‘

 

 

Feeling panic in the pit of her stomach as she was dragged in by her hand, Lumine looked around in fear as she saw women walking in and out of the area around her in little more than just a towel to cover themselves. Or in a few cases, absolutely nothing at all revealing themselves bare in all their glory…

 

“I… I d-didn’t know there was a hot spring here in Liyue…” It was well hidden… But it was definitely here out in the open. How had neither she nor Paimon come across it before?! Wanting to cover her eyes as a pair of women chatted to each other as they passed her by, the traveler had to take deep, deliberate breaths to calm down. It was like she was holding a torch in a firework shop! 

 

“It is pretty well out of the way. But the owners here are quite fond of my columns. Since I deliver to them personally, they offer me free use of their heated springs when I stop by. I already talked with them. They said I could bring my disciples with me from time to time. We even get to use our own private spring. It certainly is a fair trade for a meal, is it not?” Mona gloated before pulling the blushing blonde into a room separating the pair from the others around them.

 

Looking over to Paimon pleadingly, the smaller fairy didn’t even seem to notice as she tugged on her dress already stripping down. Were they seriously going to do this?! But it was hard to back out now as they reached the changing room. Moving over to a small bench and taking off her ornaments, Mona paid the blonde no mind and she too started stripping. And, it took all the will the foreign blonde had not to gawk at her outright.

 

Her spandex suit was skintight already and clung to her form for dear life. Seeing it being peeled off… how the sweat sprayed out from the fabric… How her pale flesh began showing inch by inch… How her ass began to peak from-

 

Feeling her mouth shut abruptly, Lumine let out an eep as Paimon scowled back at her. “Hey! Get a hold of yourself! Paimon wants to enjoy this too you know! Not babysit you while you ogle Mona!” Blushing from being reprimanded so easily for her weakness, the larger girl looked away sheepishly. That had actually been pretty close. She felt the magic stirring suddenly inside her. It was pretty easy to fall prey to it though if she gave in.

 

“Are you going to change Lumine?” Glancing back to the raven-haired Astralogist and immediately regretting it, the traveler nodded weakly as she saw a small white towel doing little to conceal the other girl's form. It clung almost as tightly to her hips and chest as her leotard did! And now she was swaying her hips as she walked away! This was almost too much!

 

Wincing as her head was smacked, Lumine whined as she saw her tiny companion looking back at her with folded arms. “Does Paimon need to blindfold you all the time or something?! Sheesh…” Fluttering over and grabbing a washcloth instead of a full towel, the smaller fae fluttered out the opening following not far behind Mona.

 

Now alone and a bit more at ease since there was nothing to drool over, Lumine groaned before shaking her head furiously. ‘Come on! Damn it, stay cool!’ She could do this! She wouldn’t let this curse affect her life all the time as it had been. Lisa had helped train her after all! Sure… a lot of those sessions ended in them having sex… B-But a lot of them didn’t too! She could do this!

 

Feeling some resolve come her way, the foreign girl nodded to herself as she stripped off her clothes to join her two friends. She could do this. It was an isolated spring. There would be no one to look at! And so long as she didn’t stare at Mona, she would be just fine! Though Paimon was one of the few people who could bring her back from the brink of weakness… Hopefully, she didn’t impose on her that much while they were bathing…

 

Stepping through the small opening and looking out at the rocky onsen, Lumine felt herself relax as she saw Mona sunken down into the waters to her neck. Same with Paimon but she had opted to lay in a small bucket floating beside the raven-haired girl instead, as she lazily sighed. ‘Well… this might not be so bad…’

 

Joining her friends and sinking down into the searing waters, the traveler felt aches and pains immediately beginning to leave her body she didn’t know she had. Gasping softly before it turned into a hiss as she eased her body down to sit, relaxation overcame her. This was something she could focus on easily. Perhaps this wasn’t as worrying as she had made it out to be.

 

“It’s nice, isn’t it? These springs are mineral springs blessed by Rex Lapis himself. Or at least that’s what the rumors say. I will admit though, these waters rejuvenate unlike any I’ve come across on my travels.” Mona purred as she stretched out her lithe limbs.

 

Nodding absentmindedly as she let calm overtake her, Lumine's mind started to drift off as she took in the warm sensation of her body being caressed on all sides by the gentle ripples coming out from the fountainhead. This truly was a nice surprise coming from Mona of all people. But, that wasn’t the only surprise it seemed as the blonde felt the water shift as something moved within it.

 

Opening her eyes back up tiredly, Lumine shifted her gaze over to her friend before almost jumping up in surprise as she saw the younger girl seated closer to her. They were almost leaning into one another! “Shall I entertain you while we bathe? These waters aren’t only perfect for relieving the body's burdens you know. I can scry things clearer than anywhere else here in Liyue. It’s part of the charm they have over me~” Mona beamed.

 

Blushing as she watched the girl weaving her hands in and out of the water's surface, circles began etching into the face of the spring shimmering and glowing. “While I can’t reveal the secrets of the universe since that would be a blatant disregard for the rules of Astrology, I can make simple predictions as I do occasionally on my columns. For instance~” She paused as her hands extended before she tapped the top of the water.

 

Immediately it began to rise and float around her into various shapes and mirrors. Each had different pictures reflected in them. “These are desires you wish to seek. They’re revealed only to you so they’ll be different for whoever gleams them. See something you’d like to pursue? I can help guide you towards it later~” Mona winked.

 

Watching the various shimmering pictures, Lumines eyes shifted from simple things like the Jade Parcels Xiangling had made for her on their first meeting, to the performance she had witnessed by Yun Jin atop the Jade Palace. But, the more she looked… the more, erotic it began to seem. Images of her various companions showed up. Many in provocative clothes. Were these her desires or memories?! No, no… she had never seen Sucrose dressed up in something that embarrassing… however she wanted to now…

 

But, one image stood out the most among the many *desires* as Mona had put it. And it was none other than her. Dressed in her normal leotard, the raven-haired girl bent over revealing her ass to her with a smirk on her face. Was this, how she saw her? Or how she wanted her…?

 

“See anything worth pursuing?” Jumping as if caught red-handed, Lumine quickly looked away as her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. “N-N-No! Nothing in particular… These are all… just things I’ve experienced before. I’m fine with the memories I have.” She lied as her eyes stayed averted from the probing girl’s.

 

Pouting a little, Mona glanced at the many mirrors of water before dropping all but one. “I-I see… well, then let's narrow it down. This should be the one your heart truly desires! Hopefully, it's something you can pursue…”

 

Not wanting to look but feeling curiosity get the better of her, Lumine finally gave in and peaked at the remaining image before feeling her heart skip a beat. In it, was Mona again. And she was no longer in her deep blue starred leotard and instead wore a see-through nightgown made of something lacy and revealing.

 

Glaring at the image as all sense of restraint left her, the entranced girl licked her lips hungrily. Mona looked, so cute! Nothing was being revealed but it was such a scanty garment she didn’t need to! This would forever be burned into her mind… Desire sounded about right. The traveler didn’t know she even saw her friends like this but… now she wanted nothing more than to see her in it!

 

“So~ Is it something worth pursuing~?” Mona beamed a hint of mischief on her face now. Taking in a deep breath to stop herself from shivering (which was odd considering she was neck-deep in a hot spring) the blonde wanted to say yes, but… she had to remind herself. This was just what her mind wanted to see. Not how Mona really was…

 

Shutting her eyes forcefully and with pain from having to tear them from the breathtaking view, Lumine silently shook her head. “N-N-No… It was… j-just… My brother! Y-Yes, it was my brother… I’m already pursuing him so it's rather moot…” she lied.

 

Eying Lumine with a bit of surprise on her face, the raven-haired astrologist pouted before standing up. “I-I see… well, in that case, I should get rid of this thing then…” Nodding as she continued to soak with her eyes firmly shut, an odd ripple from the pool caught Lumines attention.

 

Cracking open her eyes wearily, they suddenly shot open as the blonde watched her friend standing up and over her now fully naked! Her towel lay in the water discarded revealing all the once hidden flesh the traveler had never been privy to before.

 

Waving her hands as she kept her back to the other girl, Mona began forcing the mirror of water back down, her arms shifting her body back and forth causing her ass to sway not far from the other girl’s face. It was too much…

 

Reaching outward with trembling hands, the older girl's eyes were transfixed and hyper-focused on the sight of the hydromancer's pale ass cheeks as they jiggled from her every movement. And, it didn’t take long for her hands, to touch them.

 

Letting out a cry of surprise from the contact, Mona suddenly felt herself falling as her foot slipped out from under her. Crashing backward into the rocks as she splashed into the pool of water, the startled girl blushed brightly before turning around. “Y-You touched my butt?! Why did you-“ she began… before something odd occurred…

 

Lumine, was gone… And an odd feeling came over the startled girl. Something was moving… down there… Peaking into the water as she felt something wiggling against her bottom, Mona’s eyes slowly began to widen as she reached a hand towards her ass, and figured out exactly what it was…

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Both of you are so stupid! Why did you have to ruin a fun day by getting all touchy-touchy Lumine! And why did you need to let everyone in Liyue know you were bathing here Mona! Paimon was sleeping happily till you woke her up!”

 

Blushing red as she sat on the edge of the springs, Mona shivered as she saw the smaller fairy fluttering in front of her as she vented in annoyance. Glancing over to Lumine as she hung her head in shame, the raven-haired girl was at a loss for words. She was so… so tiny! Finding the girl only a couple of inches tall and trapped between her ass had been the most shocking experience of her life!

 

Shaking her head quickly, Mona pointed down to the blonde sputtering as she spoke. “W-W-Why is she so small?! What in the abyss is going on! I never saw any of these events when I scryed this today! E-E-Explain immediately! You should both be freaking out too!”

 

Sighing, Paimon was about to answer, before Lumines voice spoke up catching both their attention. “S-Scryed this? Wait, what are you talking about Mona?” Looking up to the larger girl as her face suddenly went blank, a brighter blush than the one she had already worn overtook her face.

 

“I-I Uhm… well, that’s…” Waiting for an answer, Lumines eyes slowly began to widen. “Wait… are you telling me you planned for us to come to these hot springs all along?! Is that why you met us back at the restaurant?! Actually, was that how you knew where we were?!”

 

Panicking as she waved her hands dismissively, Paimon fluttered close to the other girl's face before looking at her closely. “Huh… I think I get it now. You’re under Lumines curse, aren’t you?” Blinking in surprise, the Astrologist looked back at the fae confused. “C-Curse? W-What curse?! I didn’t know anything about a curse! Are you ill?” She barked out looking back at the tiny girl in fear.

 

Sighing together, both Lumine and Paimon knew there was no way to avoid this topic now that the cat was out of the bag. “Well… it’s not your typical curse…” the fairy began, before going into detail about all that was involved with the traveler’s plight. It didn’t go over so well…

 

Growing horrified after each explanation, Mona’s face held shock of terror as they told her all the things the blonde had done… and all the people she had done it with. The list was quite extensive. By the time they finished, the hydromancer pressed her hands into her face hiding it from them both.

 

“So to sum it up… If you have Lumine shrink around you, poof! You’re cursed too! At least that’s been the pattern. And YOU made her dwindle with your big butt! So this is your fault in the end.” The fairy shrugged. It was a bit of a harsh way to put it. But, it seemed the fae had been really enjoying the springs before they interrupted her soak…

 

Sitting in silence as she looked up at the larger girl, Lumine thought over everything that had happened before sighing. “Why did you bring us here Mona… This is probably the worst place to have taken me…” Sniffling, the Astrologist whimpered as she looked down at the tiny girl. “I-I-I didn’t know! I-I swear I didn’t see any of these events!”

 

Crossing her arms as she waited for her to continue, Lumine soon had her questions answered as Mona whined out her explanation. “L-Look! I know you like women! I’ve known that since I first met you! I did run into you at the restaurant accidentally! And… well, after you shared your food with me… I figured I’d give you… a reward…” Mona whispered, her face blushing brightly as she looked away ashamed.

 

Blushing herself now, Lumine shivered as her mind went back to the events before she had shrunken down. “So those *visions* you showed me?” Nodding shamefully, Mona sighed before wiping down some tears in the corners of her eyes. “W-Well… They were desires you have. I just… made one more visible that you might have not seen…”

 

Nodding now, the smaller girl looked over the giantess feeling second-hand embarrassment for her. “You inserted yourself to pay me back? Is that right?” Cringing, Mona finally nodded. “L-Look! I saw that you and I were at the hot springs here but I didn’t know why. Then, I met you at the restaurant and… well… It just seemed weird that you always looked away from me when we interacted. When I learned you liked girls… well, I don’t consider myself undesirable… so I thought it an appropriate reward for you being such a… w-well behaved student to your master! That’s all!” Mona huffed before crossing her arms.

 

“So… it’s all your fault then. You had better take responsibility now that Lumine is small.” Blinking, the raven-haired girl looked to Paimon as the fairy floated over to her hand towel and pulled it out of the bucket she had been using.

 

“T-T-Take responsibility?! F-For what! Explain!” Mona snapped; embarrassment evident in her tone. Wringing out the rag, the tiny fae fluttered uncomfortably close to the taller girl's face before pointing at her. “You! Shrunk Lumine! You! Made her curse take ahold of her with your big bubble butt! So, you! Can take care of her needs to make her change back. There’s only one way to fix her, remember?” Paimon finished before flying towards the ledge of the springs separating them from the public side. “Paimon’s going to soak away from you two so she doesn’t join in. Have fun~”

 

Gaping as her mouth opened and closed, Mona’s eyes were wide with disbelief. Did she really just tell her too… Looking down at Lumine as the smaller girl blushed brightly beside her, the taller girl gulped before crossing her arms over her chest fearfully. ‘Damn it! Why didn’t my predictions show me any of this happening to me!’

 

Sitting in silence as the minutes passed by, neither girl said anything to the other until it got too awkward to handle. Puffing out her cheeks, Mona shook her head slowly before sighing under her breath. “A-Alright, fine! As your mentor… I must teach you. Since I may have made a teensy mistake… it’s only proper I correct it. Therefore… you may touch… m-my butt…” Mona whispered the last bit before leaning forward and pushing her ass closer to the tiny blonde.

 

Blushing, all the same, Lumine looked on at the plump pale cheeks of the hydromancer, desire clearly showing in her eyes. “G-Go ahead and fondle it as much as you want! Make sure you get your fill and let this curse lift!” Mona mumbled. This was so humiliating! But, it was her fault… So maybe she should at least do this for the person she had brought here to thank in the first place…

 

Letting out a startled eep as she felt something make contact with her rear, the Astrologist stared down as a shiver trembled through her. Hugging her left cheek and pressing her body into her fatty rump, Lumine nuzzled and caressed the raven-haired girl's ass with a euphoric look on her face. Did… did she really like it that much?!

 

Biting her bottom lip as she saw the curse beginning to affect the smaller girl firsthand, an odd sense of curiosity crept over her. ‘I wonder how much she loves my butt…’ That… had been a weird thought. It felt, foreign. But she was feeling an urge to test the bounds of her curiosity. It… couldn’t hurt, right? After all… she did say that Lumine could do as she wanted. Perhaps… helping her out might be alright…?

 

Feeling a forceful urge poking and prodding her mind, Mona couldn’t resist its sway any longer as she leaned over onto her side exposing the crevice between her ass cheeks. Would she, do it? Just how much did the smaller girl like her butt?

 

Feeling answer come in the form of said tiny woman leaping in between her cheeks, Mona let out a stifled cry of surprise before blushing a whole new shade of red. ‘Oh, Archons… s-she’s actually climbing into by b-butt!’ Should she put her foot down? Should she try to pull the tiny girl away before she got too close to the larger girl’s sensitive hole…? No, that was filthy! Lumine would never want to go near there! ‘But… what if she did…?’

 

Moving a hand up to her temple as she rubbed it, Mona tried to figure out where all these thoughts were coming from but it was hard to do anything with her friend climbing between her ass cheeks! Gritting her teeth as frustration settled in, the hydromancer decided she needed some time to think. Rolling back on her side, the larger girl puffed out her cheeks once more as she trapped the tiny blonde in place beneath her.

 

Letting out a gasp as her body was crushed beneath Mona’s impressive weight, Lumine felt her head growing dizzy as her body ached to be touched. This pang of pleasure was intense! She had been able to control herself for a while now when the curse began to activate. But once it fully took effect, she completely lost it. And nothing spelled her doom more than a plump ass in front of her. Paimon could attest to that since she used her own to get her way more often than not…

 

Licking the salty sweat that began to roll down Mona’s pale cheeks, the traveler’s eyes beaded as she frantically wiggled around. She wanted more! The smell was potent in here! It was intoxicating to her senses! Leaning forward and biting gently, the shrunken girl tried her hardest to get Mona to move but it didn’t look like she accomplished much of anything. This was torture! All she could do here was lay still and trapped until the larger girl decided to lean back off her!

 

Trembling as she felt the frantic struggles beneath her bottom, Mona couldn’t help but smile as her eyes grew glossier and hazed over. ‘She does feel pretty good down there… I wonder, why I didn’t do this the moment she shrunk down? She can’t stop me…’ The power she had over her friend… was beginning to turn her on…

 

Moving a shaky hand down to her crotch, the raven-haired girl moaned softly as her fingers touched her needy lower lips. They were wet and sticky… She was, turned on? Of course, she was! Who wouldn’t be when they had so much control over someone else’s life! This was so hot! Why had she resisted this and tried to play it safe?! She should have just done what she wished the moment she learned about this curse! And right now… she did want to do something. It felt gross to think about… but the Astrologist couldn’t see why she wouldn’t do it, to her helpless friend… It just made… sense…

 

Feeling the pressure lesson slowly, Lumines eyes grew wide with desire upon seeing Mona lifting her butt off her. Reaching up with need not wanting to stop feeling the squishy warmth that had come from being sat on, the diminutive blonde didn’t need to wait long as a hand shot out to grab her.

 

Feeling her body squeezed tightly on all sides, the smaller girl grunted in surprise briefly taken out of her lust-induced stupor. “M-M-Mona?!” Looking up and feeling an odd sense of trepidation, the smaller girl wasn’t sure what to make of her friend's face. She was smiling… but it left the traveler feeling unsettled. She looked so comfortable with what she was doing to her where before she had been utterly mortified.

 

“Lesson one, my disciple… Obey your Master. Any order I give you, you must obey!” Mona said sternly before her free hand came out pulling apart her plump ass cheeks. “And for your first order… You get to make me feel good in here~ I can’t imagine it will be that pleasant for you. But, you did like my butt. It’s only fitting you have it~” The Astrologist laughed. Her voice sounded off. It was then Lumine knew, that the curse was fully in control now over the other girl.

 

Feeling its claws beginning to sink back into her senses, the shrunken girl tried to remain sane now that some of her thoughts came back to her… but that didn’t happen upon seeing the larger girl’s puckered asshole approaching her. Gaping as she saw Mona clenching and unclenching her anus, the wrinkled ring of flesh winked at her repeatedly causing the blonde to grow needy once more. She wanted to touch it! Wanted to taste it! Wanted to play with it! She needed it!

 

Seeing the eagerness coming from her friend, Mona laughed harshly. “Fufufu~ You’re rather pathetic looking when you beg to be brought before someone's ass. The look does suit you though when you’re so small and helpless. I’ll grant you the privilege this time. Now make me feel good before I decide that my butt's too good for you” Mona huffed. Her pride was still front and center. And even if she felt the inexplicable urge to use Lumine, she wouldn’t just do it to make her happy. She had to know that this was an honor.

 

As she drew closer, Lumines eyes grew wide as desire nestled deep into her senses. She didn’t care about anything now but this! Making contact with the hydromancer's puckered hole, the blonde immediately got to work as her tongue came out instantly. Lapping at the wrinkled skin and moaning loudly, the smaller girl felt elated as she pressed her face into her friend's asshole.

 

It was so big! And it moved beneath her touches. She wanted to experience more! And surprisingly she did… because apparently, Mona wasn’t stopping. Grunting in surprise as her head was shoved hard into the larger girl's anus, the traveler soon realized what was happening to her. She didn’t know if she should be screaming praises to Mona… or wondering if this was going too far. But… she didn’t get the chance to do either, as her head suddenly slipped in.

 

Gasping out her surprise from the feeling of something entering her asshole for the first time, Mona hummed thoughtfully as she felt the smaller girl’s head moving within her. ‘Hmm, not all that unpleasant actually…’ She had never wanted to experiment with pleasure via her butt before. But, with the shrunken girl in hand… this seemed too good an opportunity to waste.

 

Twisting the tiny girl in with some difficulty, the Astrologist didn’t stop as she clenched her ass trying to suck the smaller girl up it. “C-C-Come on! S-Stop, resisting me! O-Obey your teacher!” Giving a final shove and experiencing a shock of pleasure travel through her unlike the other pushes she had given the tiny girl, Mona’s eyes were wide with disbelief.

 

Gasping and falling onto her side as she felt Lumine shift inside of her, the larger girl trembled on the stony ground as pleasure rocked her body. ‘O-Oh Archon’s… this feeling!’ Grinning as she knew she had made the right decision, the raven-haired girl leaned up before pressing her ass hard into the ground. Lumine, was going nowhere!

 

Panting hard and fast as darkness greeted her on all sides, the traveler felt stuffy air greet her lungs causing her to cough. It reeked in here! It smelled foul and took her right out of her fantasies with the larger girl’s ass. This was the first time, the smaller girl had ever been inside of one before! Sure, she did a lot of stuff with Paimon’s butt… but she had never been small enough before to actually crawl inside of it deeply!

 

Struggling as the intense heat of the larger girl pelted her, Lumines head grew fuzzy. She still felt excited somehow even through all this. Her hand was thankfully pressed into her stomach when she had been forcefully inserted into Mona. And that allowed her to touch herself!

 

Fingering her pussy furiously, the blonde's mind raged on as half of her screamed that this was wrong and she was in trouble while the other ordered her to obey Mona and pleasure her. The latter won out, unfortunately. Feeling her mind for the first time aware that she shouldn’t be here but unable to stop herself, Lumine whimpered as she began licking the hydromancer's anal walls.

 

It left a bitter earthy taste in her mouth that the smaller girl wasn’t prepared for. But, she didn’t stop. Crying softly as she licked the larger girl's foul interior, pleasure coursed through her as she listened to the rapid thumping of Mona’s heart beating with intent. It was growing faster by the second it seemed. And the walls around her kept closing in before retreating only to do it again, and again…

 

Moaning on the ground having taken to her side once more for better positioning, Mona panted hard and fast as she fingered herself out in the open. This was so wrong… She shouldn’t be doing this! Not in her favorite Hot Springs no less! But… she couldn’t help it! Her friend was trapped inside of her ass! And she was wiggling around so much that it felt intoxicating!

 

Clenching hard as a grin spread over her face, Mona bit her bottom lip as desire shot through her. She could almost feel the exact outline of the tiny girl with her ass! She felt so wonderful there! It almost made her think… that she might keep her there permanently…

 

The thought only added to the Astrologist's pleasure, unfortunately. Writhing on the ground, Mona whimpered as she felt her sweat mixing with the dirt. So close! Lumine did this! It was all her fault! Why did, her disciple have to feel so good inside her!

 

Moving the hand she wasn’t currently using to masturbate with back towards her ass, Mona quietly grit her teeth as she positioned her ring finger against her anus. She needed her deeper… this feeling… it wasn’t, enough! It would never be enough…

 

As she continued to lick and wiggle inside her friend, an odd feeling began to overtake Lumine. Opening her eyes which still hadn’t adjusted to the writhing darkness around her, the blonde soon understood what was happening as she felt something poking her bare feet again.

 

Letting out a cry of surprise as she was shoved forward, the tiny girl wriggled harder earning a loud wail from her current imprisoner. She was actually pushing her deeper!? Panicking once more for fear of what was going to happen, Lumine tried to kick back the finger touching her, but it was pointless to fight it as her body aided by the slick and sticky walls around her squeezed her deeper into the hydromancer's pungent ass…

 

Feeling wetness as something warm and smelly overtook her face, Lumine cried for Mona to stop, but it was lost on deaf ears. And eventually, it was lost to even the larger girl’s ass as the traveler's head sunk deep into something foul and wet… along with the rest of her body as she was slowly squeezed forward more…

 

Bucking into her hand as she lost track of her friend's body, Mona didn’t stop as she used both hands to finger herself. Wiggling a digit up her ass and three fingers for her drenched cunt, the woman's eyes were wide with desire as she spasmed on the ground. This feeling… was so much stronger than it ever had been before! Was this Lumines fault too?!

 

Thinking about the blonde's predicament and how she must be faring, however… had been a mistake. The thought of seeing the blonde’s body squeezed on all sides by her shitty walls and forced to stay there helpless as she was used as a sex toy… was a mental image Mona hadn’t been prepared for.

 

Crying out loudly as she came hard into her hand, the raven-haired girl panted noisy and fast as she fell still, her body still curled up as she began to slowly come down from her pleasure high. That… had been… the best orgasm of her life! Grinning like a madwoman, the Astrologist's eyes had almost lost all reason as an instinct inside her told her to do it again! Harder now! Faster! She needed to keep touching herself! She needed to keep using Lumine like the object she was! But… reason still remained somewhere in her mind. And it came back full force as she heard the owner of the hot springs call out to her from the other side of the door leading to her spring.

 

“Hey! Is everything alright in there? I heard a scream!”

 

Panicking, Mona rolled quickly into the pool only then realizing she had still had her hands inside her as she sputtered briefly, choking on the water before her head popped back up. It hadn’t been a second too late either though as an attendant walked in to see a red-faced Mona blushed madly and looking away awkwardly inside the steamy pool.

 

“Is, everything alright miss?” Nodding stiffly, the raven-haired girl glanced at the other woman before shrugging sheepishly. “M-M-My apologies… I… saw a spider…” Giving the younger girl an odd look, the worker soon shrugged before heading back inside, unaware that three girls had entered this spring and only one was still present.

 

Sighing with relief having not been caught redhanded for public indecency, Mona’s rational mind slowly began sinking back into her consciousness once left alone. Lumine, was still struggling inside of her ass. And the pleasure was just too intoxicating to ignore!

 

Grinning as her glossy eyes focused upward towards the cloudy evening skies, the Astrologist began fingering herself once more in the warm spring waters as she basked in the feeling of control she had over her friend. She could get used to this…

 

And, she just might… Mona never wanted to let the traveler leave her ass… It was hard to find a reason to ever let her go…

 

A toy didn’t choose who played with it after all…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

The next morning…

 

“YOU’RE SO STUPID! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HER INSIDE OF YOUR BUTT SO LONG!? DOES PAIMON NEED TO BABYSIT YOU NEXT TIME?!”

 

 

Blushing harder than she ever had in her life, tears streaked down Mona’s face as she sat on a toilet back in Lumine and Paimon’s room at the Wangshu Inn. She couldn’t quite remember everything that transpired yesterday evening. But, she had been awoken naked on a chair at the hot springs they had gone to by Paimon screaming at her to tell her where their friend was.

 

Unfortunately, that did bring back some memories. And they were unbelievable to Mona. ‘Why… WHY WOULD I DO THIS TO HER?!’ She had shoved her friend inside of her ass! Who does that?! Worse off, she had lost track of her somehow… Which, led to the awkwardness of what was going on right now.

 

Seated on a toilet with a distraught fairy screaming in front of her face, Mona had never felt more humiliated in her life. How was she supposed to get their friend out of her butt when she was being distracted so much!

 

“And another thing! Why would you let Lumine anywhere near your stupid butthole! She can’t think when she's cursed! Even Paimon can’t stop her from going crazy when she sees hers! What did you think she would do when you showed her yours?!” The fae screamed, her voice growing raw with concern.

 

This was one of the countless times the fairy had to *save* her friend from someone's body. Usually, it was their crotch where they would shove the blonde inside their pussies and fall asleep from the pleasure of having masturbated so much they pass out afterward. Though there was that one time she had to wait awkwardly with Xiangling after she ate her… That was a REALLY worrying time…

 

Though, it did teach both Lumine and Paimon that the curse put some kind of protection around the smaller girl. If you could survive being eaten alive and… let out… then what Mona had done wouldn’t kill the smaller girl. But, the fae wasn’t about to go lightly! She was the one who had to take care of her friend once she came back out after all! And that was going to be nasty!

 

Wanting to scream at the hydromancer again as that thought came to mind, Mona finally had enough as she forced some water out of her hands shoving the fairy out the bathroom door. “JUST LET ME GO IN PEACE, DAMN IT!” She couldn’t free their friend while being yelled out like this.

 

Now alone, the Astrologist sighed tiredly as she clenched and forced her bowels to comply with her wishes. ‘I really am the worst…’ If she knew even a shred of this would happen, then she never would have tried to arouse the traveler with her plan. It was such a stupid plan too! She couldn’t force her to like her…

 

Though, a part of Mona liked that she now knew it wasn’t because Lumine didn’t find her appealing. She was just worried she would get cursed. And… now she was. Propping up a hand beneath her chin as she thought about that particular oddity, the raven-haired girl wanted to ponder this more but… a shift in her gut told her that the time she had been waiting for had come.

 

Blushing, Mona held her stomach gently before sighing deeply. Grunting afterward, she felt her anus expand before a loud plop echoed out into the water under her. Followed by an uncomfortable shudder as she was hit back by cold water from the bowl.

 

Giving her ass another flex, it seemed that was it. Standing up and ignoring the urge to wipe and flush, Mona looked down into the toilet bowl recoiling a little from the sight of her own poop. She wasn’t really experienced with looking at such things…

 

There was one log… and a rather large one at that. It was well compacted, and the hydromancer could see nothing odd about it. Had she not known better, she would assume nothing of miss. But… she did. And that made this process even grosser.

 

Grabbing a pair of chopsticks she had taken from the inn earlier, the raven-haired girl poked and prodded what remained from her lunch from the day before, and found what she was looking for. Wedged deep in, and looking utterly miserable, was Lumine.

 

Shit coated her on all sides. It escaped out from her mouth and nose too! This was horrible. Feeling even worse for her actions, the larger girl wasted no time plucking the smaller girl out from the bowel like a piece of Zhongyuan chop suey before moving her to the sink and rinsing her off. She added a bit of her hydromancy to the task too to get a deeper clean…

 

Waking suddenly as cold wetness overtook her body, Lumine coughed as something foul escaped her mouth and nose. Wriggling around frantically both dazed and confused, the blonde's eyes were met with water splashing against her before she was raised out of it and brought up towards someone's face.

 

Looking blearily up as the girl’s visage came back to her, the traveler soon smiled as she saw Mona looking down at her. Her face was red and tear-streaked, and she looked absolutely miserable. “Thank the Archon’s you’re alright! I was scared I might have…” Mona trailed off, panic evident in her tone.

 

Blinking slowly as her foggy mind processed what had happened, Lumine looked around as she pieced it together. Running water to wake her up. A foul stench on her body. The toilet full and… eew… Letting out a sigh as she came to an understanding, having done this assessment almost every day since coming to Tevhet with a whole host of different women, the blonde silently nodded.

 

“Y-Yeah... I-I’m alright Mona… Umm… Did you… I mean… did we…” The tiny girl trailed off, embarrassment evident in her tone. She couldn’t recall it all, but she did remember Mona sitting on her at one point. The jump wouldn’t be far considering what she had already seen.

 

Fidgeting, Mona silently nodded. Sighing once again as she began wringing out her hair, only to cringe as other… things came out with the water, Lumine simply shrugged. “Alright… well… If you ever get the urge to… umm… play with me… just come visit. You might need to take a number though…” The ever-growing list of people who needed to use her was becoming a burden. It was like an impulse, and they couldn’t resist her once cursed…

 

Blinking slowly, Mona’s eyes grew wide with disbelief. “T-T-THAT’S IS?! I SHOVE YOU UP MY BUTT AND YOU TELL ME TO COME AND DO IT AGAIN IF I FEEL LIKE IT?!” She screamed, her mind failing to comprehend what the tiny girl had just told her.

 

Wincing from the severity in her voice, the smaller girl waved her off indifferently. “Well… I mean, you don’t have to put me in your butt again. I think I’d prefer if you don’t in all honesty… But yeah… if you feel pressure and need to see me, come do it. You’re cursed now because of me, and I’ll take responsibility…” The traveler shrugged.

 

She had plenty of experience with this stuff thanks to her friends in Mondstadt so this was nothing new to her. Well, waking up being splashed by water and tasting something repulsive in her mouth was… But that wasn’t the standard most people set with her thankfully.

 

Shaking her head, Mona let out a dry laugh, almost in disbelief at what she had just heard. “S-So… y-you’re not mad at me? Y-You don't hate me?!” Giving the larger girl a saddened look, Lumine shook her head. “As I said… this was my fault. Even if you might have been teasing me before… Don’t think I’ve forgotten that part…”

 

Wiggling uncomfortably, Mona weakly nodded. It seemed, that everything had worked out. But she had to know… Looking at the smaller girl still somewhat worried, the raven-haired girl finally nodded. She looked alright at first glance. Though still so small and helpless… helpless…

 

Blinking as the word resonated in her mind for some reason, the Astrologist looked down at Lumines naked form, before a blush overtook her face. “H-H-Hey… did… did you like my butt…?” Blushing red, Lumine was about to say yes on instinct before a chill washed over her.

 

Gazing up as she saw a glassy-eyed Mona hungrily staring her down, the shrunken girl felt fear settle back in. ‘W-W-Well… I-I did say she could see me if she felt an urge…’ It just came sooner than expected…

 

Scratching her cheek as her mind began to grow hazy too, Lumine finally nodded. “Y-Yes… I loved your butt…” Her answer earned a smirk from the larger woman. “Good… good… Because I think you can have another look at it if you want… I didn’t use any toilet paper when getting you out…”

 

Shuddering and knowing her offer hadn’t really been an offer, Lumine blushed as she was brought around the raven-haired girl’s behind once more, and given an incredible view of her ass. ‘I guess… this is going to be a normal thing with you from now on…’

 

All and all… the traveler didn’t really mind this. So long as not everyone decided to use her as a bathplug…

End Notes:

If you enjoy the story feel free to drop by our Discord Server. We host polls every other month you can vote on for new stories to be made. You'll also be able to see first when new commission slots become available if you'd like to get your stories made.

Kissing up to Klee by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

New chapter for the series, this time featuring Klee. And a little love from Lisa as well. Features: Food Play, Insertion, and Yuri.

“She’s back again! Yaaay! Oh, Miss Honorary Knight? Where aaare yooouuu~?”

 

 

Running through the castle halls of the Knights of Favonius, Klee looked around eagerly as she tried to spot where Lumine was. The traveler had made her way back to Mondstadt again, and the Spark Knight didn’t want to miss her. Unfortunately, she had the last three times she came through here. She was coming back to their city a lot but she didn’t say hi to Klee!

 

Frustrated, the eager blonde pushed open the doors to Jean’s office before looking around. Peeking up from her paperwork with only enough warning to see the eager girl pull her head back out of the door and close it, the acting Grand Master raised an eyebrow before getting back to work.

 

“Hello~? Hellloooo~?” Closing door after door, the overeager child frowned as she tried to figure out where Lumine was. She heard from Hertha that she had come through the gates that morning and went to go see Sucrose. But after visiting her lab, only Albedo was there. The green-haired assistant had taken the day off. He also hadn’t seen Lumine around. Though Paimon had been there. She had left to go get food, but the traveler wasn’t with her. Which meant she had to still be here!

 

But, the more and more Klee ran around peeking into rooms, the less certain she became. Coming to a stop at the library, a sad expression adorned the younger child’s face. “Did Miss Honorary Knight leave again without visiting Klee? I wonder if I did something to make her mad…”

 

She wasn’t like Jean though. She didn’t care when she went fish blasting or tested out her new dodoco’s. What could she have done to upset her? Looking around the library half searching and half in deep thought about what was happening, it came as a surprise to the younger girl when a pair of hands grabbed her underneath her arms before she was hoisted into the air.

 

“Well hey, there cutie~ I wasn’t expecting a visit from my favorite baby girl today. To what do I owe this pleasure? Were you feeling peckish again~?” Craning her neck before she was turned around and pulled into a hug, Klee beamed happily as she looked back at Lisa. The motherly librarian was always happy to see her. Though her words did make the younger girl feel embarrassed.

 

“No Miss Lisa. Klee was-“The blonde started before the older woman put a finger on the Spark Knights's lips shushing her. “We’ve been over this cutie~ If we’re alone then you know what you can call me. I don’t mind~” She purred. Blushing as she thought about the secret games they played, Klee looked around unsure. But, the library, like most days, was desolate. People didn’t come to study there. Only to grab what they needed and leave.

 

“No, Mommy… Klee didn’t come here to see you today. I was looking for the Honorary Knight! She’s back in Mondstadt again! But she isn’t here… I think she’s avoiding Klee…” The younger girl whimpered. Seeing the disheartened look on the child, Lisa pouted before leaning forward and pressing her cheek against hers.

 

“There, there, sweetie~ I don’t think the traveler is avoiding you. Though it’s news to me that she’s back in town…” Lisa muttered. She and Lumine had an understanding. If the teenager came to visit Mondstadt, then she had better prioritize her *mommy*. Paimon as well, but they were usually together as a pair. And now she had upset Klee Indirectly.

 

‘I wonder who claimed you today…’ There were countless women in town who Lumines curse had affected. Lisa being one of them too. She had drilled it into the younger girl though that she was to see her first. Punishment was in order… But that wasn’t for here or now.

 

Seeing Klee how she was, Lisa had a guess as to why Lumine might be avoiding her. Or at least why she didn’t try to seek her out when she was here. The young knight idolized the traveler after some of their adventures. Unfortunately for her, Lisa wouldn’t have any of it. That curse was a blessing. Whether the submissive girl wanted to admit it or not. The more people who became influenced by it, the more fun she would have. Not to mention, indirectly the more girls she might bring to Lisa one way or another…

 

After Jean’s younger sister, Barbara, got taken by the curse, she eventually wound up in Lisa’s arms. And that was a very sweet girl for her to pamper and spoil. She was quick to call her mommy too~ Thinking about it though… Lumine did tend to avoid certain people after meeting them. At least from some of the stories Paimon had told her. She would have to change that…

 

“I’ll tell you what cutie~ Why don’t you stay here with Mommy and let her take care of the Honorary Knight? Before you know it, she’ll be here to see you. And you can have her all to yourself for the day.” This statement seemed to immediately cheer Klee up. Her eyes were as wide as a Ruin Guards. It made Lisa’s heart flutter seeing her perk up like this.

 

“Really?! You’d do that Mommy?” That too made the older woman’s heart flutter. She was unfortunately depraved. She could blame it on this curse she was now afflicted by. But she always had just a touch of dominance inside her. Making younger girls and women submit to her was one of the things that got her up in the morning. Making such sweet and gentle girls obedient to her desires~ was enough to make her move mountains for them. And luckily for her, this obstacle was more like having to brush aside a pebble. When it came to Lumine, Lisa could make her do whatever she wanted~

 

“I promise sweetie~ Just stay here, and I’ll deliver the traveler to you personally. But before that… Mommy needs to teach you a few things. There are some special games you can play with the honorary knight you know. But you need to keep it a secret~” She giggled.

 

Taking Klee with her into her room, Lisa began to explain certain things to the younger girl. A plan was forming in her mind. And by the end of it, she would have a new playmate cursed by Lumine. It was a long time coming though. If the teenager hadn’t gotten to Klee eventually, Lisa would have done so herself sooner or later…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“H-H-Hey! P-Please say something! I-It’s not my fault I didn’t come to see you today! Sucrose caught me outside of the front gates of the city!”

 

Panicking as she was dragged by her wrist towards the library, Lumine gulped fearfully as she was pulled along by Lisa. The older woman was smiling eerily and hadn’t said a word to her. After she regained her height and changed back, she stumbled her way up the building and out of Sucrose’s room only to find the witchy woman waiting for her!

 

“I-I’m sorry… Mommy…” Lumine whimpered out, knowing how much Lisa preferred her to call her that privately. It was still embarrassing to say something like that out loud and in public, but there was no one around at the moment. She would only dare to say it when they were in the library somewhere. However, even that didn’t seem to stop whatever wrath she had seemingly brought onto herself by accident.

 

‘I-I’m screwed…’  Lisa was motherly in one sense. But she was also very dominant with the blonde. When she acted *naughty* she was punished. This came in the form of spankings, rough pinches to her breasts, or bondage where the older woman would read instead of touching her. That was the worst by a landslide…

 

Almost ready to cry not wanting to be cursed and then ignored, Lumine prepared more apologies instead of excuses, hoping to placate the older woman but she was cut off from her thoughts as a voice cried out loudly. “Miss Honorary Knight! You came! Thank you so much, Mommy!”

 

Feeling her expression grow blank, Lumine stiffened as she was pulled into Lisa’s private quarters. Sitting on her bed, was Klee. The younger girl was bouncing up and down excitedly as she saw her. Looking at Lisa confused, the traveler was about to ask why she was there before what the child said dawned on her. ‘M-Mommy…?’

 

Looking back at Lisa as she wore a bemused look, panic slowly filled the teenager. ‘Oh no…’ Sensing she knew what was about to happen, Lisa smiled cheerfully before a jolt of electro shot up the younger girl's arm stiffening her body rigid. Pulling her into her embrace as she started to hum softly, the witchy woman looked to Klee before nodding.

 

“Now sweetie, do as Mommy told you. You’ll see the magic happen for yourself, I promise~” She purred. Looking up at Lumine as she blushed, Klee nodded before turning around and presenting her rear towards them. Gripping her baggy shorts, the younger girl tugged them down revealing a lack of panties beneath them.

 

“Umm… T-This is, for you Miss Honorary Knight! Mommy says you like butts and, and that Klee has the best butt. So, you should only do stuff with Klee’s butt. Did I say it right?” The younger girl asked looking over her shoulder. Forced to watch, Lumine could do nothing as her body coursed with electricity, numbing her muscles.

 

‘S-S-So, c-cute!’ The way Klee had said it was so innocent! She wanted to look away. But she couldn’t as Lisa’s hand forced her head to stay put. Looking forward, she could see the younger girl’s hairless slit. It was plump and puffy. And her ass was quite large for someone her age. It was so round, and so… so…

 

Feeling the younger teen suddenly fall from her embrace, Lisa didn’t bother to try and snatch for her, instead letting the pristine white clothes flutter to the floor as she giggled to herself. “Voila~ As I said, the Honorary Knight disappeared. Very good sweetie~ I think you gave her exactly what she wanted”.

 

Pulling up her shorts, Klee looked towards the pile of clothing as Lisa reached down and riffled through them. When she came back up, in her grasp was a very tiny Lumine. The older woman knew she had to make the travelers curse activate this way. If Lisa herself, did it, she would be roughly baby sized. It seemed the curse changed depending on who the teenager reacted to. It wasn’t an exact science. But the motherly witch assumed seeing Klee would make the curse afflict the girl more to compensate for their sizes. And it seemed this held true.

 

Looking Lumine over, she was less than half an inch tall. It was smaller than she anticipated. But perhaps that was for the better. After explaining to Klee what she wanted her to do, if the curse took to her as it did to everybody else, then a gentle first time would be better for her precious baby~

 

“Alright, cutie~ Give mommy a few minutes alone with the Honorary Knight, and then I’ll give her to you for the day as I promised. She has a present for you~” Seeing Klee’s face light up at the word, Lisa giggled as she strutted out of her bedroom and into the small lab she housed next door to it.

 

Shutting the door behind her before moving to a preorganized area, the older scholar dropped Lumine onto the wooden desk as she got to work. “My, my, you’re certainly bold today cutie. First, you ignore your Mommy, then you shrink for someone else. What’s a woman to think seeing you seeking out such younger girls?”

 

Trying to crawl to her feet but still numbed by the stunning electro jolt she had been given, Lumine rose only partially as she tried to speak, but her voice came out garbled. Ignoring her, Lisa poured a vial of some kind of bright clear fluid into a small mixing cup before she began to swirl it around and heat it in a beaker.

 

“You know sweetie, ignoring your little sister was foolish. All you ended up doing was hurting her feelings.” Lisa murmured, her focus more on what she was up to instead of the blonde crawling next to her on the table. Seeing something she apparently liked, a small grin spread across the librarian’s face. “My Klee was so upset you didn’t see her. Is this because you were worried you would curse her too?”

 

Finally shifting her eyes to the teenager, Lisa could see the truth of it in her expression as she cringed. “Tsk, tsk… that won’t do. You already cursed Paimon. And from the looks of it, she might be even younger than Klee. Morals don’t suit someone like you. And they especially don’t suit someone like me.” Lisa grinned.

 

Picking up the blonde and inspecting her, the larger woman grabbed a long white pole before looking it over intently. “Hmm, too wide…” Setting it back down, Lisa continued to whisper to herself before finally deciding on something as she lifted up another smaller white pole. It looked big to Lumine, but due to her size, it was probably smaller than three inches.

 

“Since I had to take matters into my own hands, here’s what’s going to happen.” Lisa purred before her fingers spread apart the blonde’s thighs. “My baby wants to spend the day with you. And you’re going to give your undivided attention to her. Whatever she may or may not do to you because of the curse is irrelevant. Today, you’re not my child. You’re just a toy. A mere plaything I’m giving to my precious Klee because she deserves to be happy. Understood?” Lisa whispered sweetly.

 

Feeling her tongue moving properly again, Lumine wanted to speak, but her mind was racing. What was Lisa even talking about?! She didn’t want to drag Klee into this! Sure, Paimon was one thing. But Klee was innocent! She was young and-.

 

Letting out a cry of surprise as something was inserted into her pussy, Lumine gasped as she felt her lower lips stretched open as something wide and thick was forced into her quim. Moaning softly as she listened to the squeaky wails of the blonde held up by her fingertips, Lisa continued to gently twist the small poll she was holding inside of the tiny girl. She didn’t know how far to insert it, but she couldn’t harm the traveler. So being a little rough was perfectly fine.

 

Wiggling her hips, wanting to thrust into the odd intrusion, Lumine cried as she stared down in shock at what Lisa was doing to her. Did she think she could fit that whole thing in her?! WAS SHE INSANE? What kind of sick and twisted punishment was this supposed to be?!

 

However, that didn’t seem to be the case as Lisa stopped once she seemed satisfied the poll wouldn’t come out on its own. Moving Lumine back down to the table, the older woman set her on some kind of glass dish. Lying on her back, fearful of moving due to her insides being stretched wide, the shrunken girl looked up tearfully as the motherly woman smiled down at her. A look of bliss was on her face. It was clear to the teen, that she was taking delight in seeing her like this…

 

Lifting the vial she had been boiling earlier, the giantess cooed down at her as it gently steamed. “Try not to move sweetie~ I need this to set properly and if you wiggle too much, then we’ll just have to do it again until we get it right.” Wondering what she meant, Lumine watched confused as the giantess poured the dark clear liquid over her body.

 

In an instant, she was awash with heat as it stung her body. Crying loudly from the sticky substance, more tears came into Lumines eyes. It burned! Not like fire per se. But like wax dripping down onto her. She had only ever had that happen on her hand though. This was her entire body!

 

Listening to the quiet screams, Lisa hummed as she saw the thick solution she had poured onto Lumine circle her body, submerging it. “There we are~ No air pockets. Perfect! You did wonderful sweetie~ Now I just need to cool you off. Feel free to treat yourself too. You’ve earned it for being so brave for Mommy~”

 

Looking up tear-stricken, Lumine watched as Lisa pulled her breasts out of her dress. They always came out so easily whenever she did it. But that was probably by design. Looking up in awe despite her current circumstance, the traveler watched as Lisa’s massive areola came towards her. Her pert nipple was hard. And something was leaking from it already. Something she was all too familiar with…

 

Squeezing her breast tenderly as she massaged her chest, Lisa hummed a gentle tune as she let her milk flow out and onto the glass dish Lumine was inside of. It quickly began to mix with the thick fluids in there. And soon enough, it submerged them all. And the Traveler too.

 

“Hmm, maybe too much… No, this should be fine. I want my baby to enjoy it.” Nodding as she spoke with herself, Lisa continued, somewhat unfamiliar with this process as she started stirring her milk into the waxy fluid. Soon, it began to harden. It was getting ready to set. Pushing Lumine up by the pole still lodged inside of her cunt, a face soon surfaced from the sticky solution, gasping and coughing.

 

Using one hand to keep her there and the other to finish mixing it all, Lisa soon let go of the paper stick as it hung suspended in place. “Perfect! It’s not my best work, but it will suffice. Just to be sure though…” Reaching over to one of the compartments on her desk, the older woman grabbed a small blue bulb before crushing it in her hand and sprinkling it on top of Lumine.

 

Almost immediately the traveler started to shiver as she stared upward, frozen in place. She couldn’t move anything really. Only her face was exposed outside of whatever it was she had been submerged inside of. While it was once a thick gooey liquid, it had now hardened like a rock. She was completely trapped inside of it.

 

Looking up as she continued to sob, Lumine felt nothing but confusion by what Lisa had done to her. This seemed extreme to her for something that wasn’t even her fault! She wanted to speak, but the hardened liquid also kept her jaw shut. She was completely helpless. And worse off… the curse was still in effect. She was so horny and couldn’t do anything about it!

 

Clenching the white poll still stuck inside of her pussy, Lumine whimpered, desperate to use it somehow to get off. But it wasn’t enough. At least it hadn’t been until Lisa lifted her up by it. Letting out a shrill cry as she was hoisted in the air, more tears fell from the tiny girl's eyes as pleasure shot through her violently.

 

Smirking at the reaction she had predicted, Lisa moved over to a mirror on her desk before showing Lumine what she looked like. “Not too bad right~? I think Klee will enjoy her treat. Remember cutie~ You’re her toy today. Act like it, and I’ll forgive you. If you upset her though… I’ll have to think up a punishment for you that doesn’t involve you getting to play with others~”

 

Staring at her reflection, Lumine soon realized what Lisa had done to her. And unfortunately… it made her even wetter. She could see her naked body through a faint white and clear crystal prison. She was impaled by the stick that held it aloft with just the barest amount of her face peeking out. Her ears weren’t spared unfortunately so most everything was muffled.

 

Looking at herself, it was clear what she was. ‘S-S-She stuck me inside of a lollipop!?’ She had imprisoned her in candy! Very erotic candy. One made with her breastmilk?! How was that even possible? She didn’t know a lot about candy making but she didn’t think milk could be used like that. And especially not this kind!

 

Pulling the girl away as she walked back towards the door, Lumine could do nothing but watch in captivity as she was brought back into Lisa’s room and towards Klee. The child hadn’t moved from the bed and quietly hummed while kicking her feet back and forth over the edge of it. Her normal thick hide boots were missing, and it seemed her long knee socks were also taken leaving the girl’s pale legs bare as she wiggled her toes either out of boredom or amusement.

 

They drew Lumines eyes immediately. The curse tended to do that to her. When affected, places once hidden on the bodies of others she was naturally drawn to. Even if they wouldn’t have been what the traveler lusted after normally.

 

Coming to a stop next to Klee, Lisa smiled warmly as the younger girl looked up expectantly. “Here you go baby~ The Honorary Knight told me that this is her gift to you~ For today, you can do whatever you want with her~ The only thing you’re forbidden from doing is showing her to others. If you do that, you’ll upset her and your mommy. Understood?” The older woman purred.

 

Waving Lumine in front of the younger blonde, Klee’s eyes shot open wide upon seeing the naked teen trapped inside the candy confection. “Wooooow!! You look so cute like this Miss Honorary Knight! Will you really let Klee have you all to herself today?” Smiling at the young Spark Knight, Lisa squatted down, so she was at eye level with the seated girl before moving Lumine over towards the younger girl’s toes.

 

“She does sweetie~ Do you remember what I told you earlier? The games Lumine likes involve putting her places you wouldn’t normally let others touch you. Like right here~” Pushing the candy-bound traveler between the larger child’s toes, Lisa giggled as she watched Klee try to cover her mouth from the tickling sensation.

 

Lumine, had a much different reaction. Wanting to open her mouth and lick, the shrunken blonde was helpless as candy set her jaw in place, forcing her to remain perfectly still as she was tortured sensually. Sweat slapped her face, causing her to blush. And the smell was potent too. A strong earthy scent that would be left in her mind for a long time to come. Each movement of her body stirred the poll inside her quim, just enough to tease her but not enough to get her off! And without being able to act herself, this was maddening!!!

 

Pulling Lumine back, Lisa shifted the smaller girl towards her face before her tongue crept out. Laying a long and deliberate lick on the candy-coated captive, the older woman grinned as she saw Klee’s eyes follow her intently. A bright blush was on her face clearly indicating that the curse was well and truly affecting her now too. And this had to be stirring something up inside her. “Mmm~ She really likes when I do that! Now it’s your turn sweetie~”

 

Moving the lollipop towards the younger girl, Lisa pushed it into Klee’s mouth as the younger blonde all but chomped down, unable to contain her excitement. Hearing a childish squeal of joy as she began to suck on the sugar-sweet milk candy, it took all the older witch’s restraint not to cuddle with the younger knight right then and there. She was just too precious to resist!

 

‘No… patience… Let her enjoy her first time with Lumine. You get to keep her afterward ~’ That seemed to placate her. For now. As for Klee, she didn’t seem to notice the shivering restraint the older woman had to apply as she sucked and licked on Lumines candy prison obliviously.

 

Feeling sticky saliva smearing her face around, Lumine coughed awkwardly, unable to open her mouth as the younger giantess’s spittle traveled between her lips and down her nose choking her. But it didn’t stop the pleasure from skyrocketing inside the captive girl. Her lower lips only tightened around the pole Klee was carelessly wiggling between her plush lips. Each movement caused a shift inside the traveler driving her made with ecstasy!

 

Letting out a cooing whimper as the sweet candy tickled her tongue, Klee moaned as she felt something happening to her body as she sucked on Lumine. She felt all tingly for some reason! But she had been told by Lisa something would happen when she got to see the Honorary Knight. She just didn’t know it would feel so funny!

 

Picking the younger girl up and setting her down on the ground, Lisa patted the blonde's head before turning back toward the entrance to her library. “Why don’t you run along now~ I’m sure you have so many things you want to do to, err, I mean with, the Honorary Knight. But make sure you remember not to let anybody see her, sweetie. Lumine loves when you play with privately~” The witchy woman purred.

 

Receiving an oblivious nod from Klee as the child continued to suckle happily on her candy, Lisa giggled before opening the door and ushering the younger girl out. Just what would she get up to today? Blushing as a shiver ran down her spine, Lisa grinned as she began to imagine just what devious things Klee would end up doing… She did, after all, let the young Spark Knight know about Lumines, peculiar, preferences when it came to women.

 

She would be in for a fun story the next time she saw her precious baby~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“Good morning, Klee! Where are you off to in such a hurry?”

 

“H-Hey, you shouldn’t run around a worksite! You could get hurt if you’re not careful!”

 

“Ad Astra Abyssosque. Welcome. Are you looking for a quest?”

 

 

Sprinting around happily, Klee ran with gusto as she raced around Mondstadt excitedly. How could she not be? She had finally gotten her wish! And with each swirl of her tongue, she savored it more and more. Licking the candy Lisa had given her, the young girl’s tongue rolled across Lumine as she tasted her sweet flavor. She hadn’t taken her out of her mouth since she got her! The candy was just too good! Hopefully, it lasted longer. She never wanted this day to end!

 

Of course, this was a much different experience for Lumine. The blonde was still sealed inside the child's lollipop entirely. Despite Klee drowning her in sticky saliva, letting it pool and smother her over and over, she hadn’t gotten free yet! Only some of her face had been freed from the younger girl's slobbery tongue lashings.

 

But, at least she could open her mouth now. It didn’t take her long to submit once she could either. Laying kisses on the massive tongue pressing into her face over and over, Lumine shuddered as she was lavished with the young giantess’ warm embrace. Each lick caused more and more jolts of pleasure to shoot through her! It didn’t help that Klee was also biting down on the poll lodged inside her…

 

Each step the young girl made caused her jaw to move, in turn shaking the candy stick. It was like a constant stream of pleasure she couldn’t shut off! Crying as an orgasm assaulted her like the others before it, Lumine could do nothing with her body encased in solid candy. She could only pray Klee could free her soon. She would do anything she wanted! She didn’t care!

 

Crossing the outer bridge leading away from Mondstadt city, Klee made her way energetically toward one of her favorite spots to play. In particular, one she wouldn’t be disturbed by because people didn’t come out there. ‘Miss Lisa told me not to let anybody know about you Miss Honorary Knight…’ If she was going to play with her, then others couldn’t be around!

 

She would have gone to her bedroom but Master Jean might come in! That would be bad. She might get scolded for keeping Lumine all to herself. Or worse, be put in solitary confinement again! She really didn’t want that. Not when she was feeling so funny and tingly today. This was the most fun she’d had in a long time! ‘And I haven’t even started playing yet’. She couldn’t wait!

 

Running through the whispering woods, it didn’t take long for Klee to come to a stop at a campsite near the lake shore. It was small with just a tent, a fire pit, and a couple of crates. Looking around just to be sure the only other person who knew about this place wasn’t here, Klee nodded happily to herself before pulling Lumine out from her mouth, a long trail of clear and slimy saliva connecting her to the younger girl's lips.

 

“We’re here! Do you like my secret spot? Albedo helped set it up for me so I could have a place to play if I’m out here. We shouldn’t be bothered by other people wanting you now. We can play together all day!” Klee announced proudly, taking the immobile girl into the tent with her before seating herself down.

 

Looking around blearily as saliva stung her now open eyes, Lumine saw that the small tent was perfectly sized for someone like Klee. It wasn’t very spacious. But it did have a small bedroll on the ground, and some colorful books next to a feathered down pillow. If anyone were to come here, they wouldn’t see anything of value. It was the kind of place you could leave up and not worry about it getting looted or vandalized.

 

If she had been in her right mind, the teenager might have wondered just how long this place had been here. Or why Klee even needed it to begin with. But that didn’t matter. Only the pleasure did. The younger girl had stopped wiggling the stick around with her mouth… so the blissful orgasms she had been receiving had stopped as well.

 

Looking up at the younger girl pleadingly, Lumine tried to speak but found that the candy around her throat restricted her, making it hard to say more than a few words at a time. “P-Please… K-Keep, going!” Blinking, Klee looked down at Lumine confused before a blush crept over her face. Just what was she thinking to cause that?

 

Moving the lollipop back towards her face, Klee pursed her lips, before pressing them into Lumine’s face. Giving just a quick peck, the child blushed before looking away. “Did Klee do it right Miss Honorary Knight? Miss Lisa said… well… she said you like… stuff…” The younger girl whispered, her blush growing brighter.

 

Shivering from the innocent tone, the shrunken girl quivered inside her prison as she felt the warmth of the young girl's lips leaving her. That had been, so cute… Wanting to nod, but knowing she couldn’t, the older blonde spoke up again. “Y-Y-Yes… M-More! P-Please! More!!!” She needed this! She needed Klee! She was going to go mad if she didn’t get relief again soon! This was torture!!!

 

Moving a finger up to her lips as she bit down on her knuckle, Klee hummed as she remembered what Lisa had told her. ‘Miss Honorary Knight likes when Klee puts her places you shouldn’t put people…’ That was vague. But she had an idea of what places were. And there was one place Jean had told her not to let people go. She probably just meant other people though and not the Honorary Knight. It would be fine!

 

Watching as the candy was moved back up towards the younger girl's face, Lumine groaned in relief, expecting another kiss. Instead, she got engulfed. Klee had put the lollipop back in her mouth instead! This was even better!

 

Furiously kissing and licking the giant girl's tongue, Lumine tried to rock her body, but it was pointless. The pleasure wouldn’t come unless Klee was the one to grant it… While laying face first against the blonde's slimy tongue was nice in some senses… it did leave the older girl needy, and unsatisfied. But, it didn’t last very long this time. In fact, Klee didn’t even seem to be licking her intentionally. It became clear why though as the imprisoned teen was brought back out of the younger girl's mouth.

 

Blinking away more spittle, two things became apparent to Lumine. The first, was Klee had taken off her shorts. Her bare crotch was open for her to admire to its fullest. The second thing, which was what really held her captive though… was just how wet Klee was! Clear juices dripped down the young girl's thigh, but it didn’t seem like she even noticed. All her focus was on the imprisoned traveler.

 

“M-Miss Honorary Knight… You love this, right? Klee’s never done something like this before. Is this the kind of stuff you enjoy?” Bringing the candy-coated teen down towards her crotch, Lumine was immediately assaulted by the strong smell of her sex. Heat radiated off her. And it was entirely intoxicating to the overtaken girl.

 

Shivering as her mind all but abandoned her, Lumine sobbed softly, trying to nod, but still unable. “Y-Yes!! YES!!! P-Please!!!” She needed this! Damn it, she hated this, but she needed it! And that seemed like enough invitation for Klee.

 

Blushing harder, the younger girl's breath came out in soft pants as she moved Lumine closer to her lower lips. While not sure what to do exactly, Lisa’s suggestion seemed right. She just needed to put the candy in a different mouth. It seemed weird, but she was told it would feel nice. And it was what the Honorary Knight wanted after all. So it couldn’t be bad.

 

Pushing the lollipop (and Lumine) inside her, Klee felt her body cease up. Stiffening as a jolt of static coursed through her like the time she had gotten splashed near an Electro Slime, the younger girl quivered before falling back into her pillow. ‘T-This feels… weird…’

 

She liked it though. Something in her head said it was nice… And it felt nice too. And… and she could feel the Honorary Knight kissing her! Blushing brighter than her jacket's pigment, the Spark Knight rolled onto her side before curling up. Twisting the lollipop inside her around, Klee moaned as pleasure began to overtake her. This was… new… She had never had a game do this to her before…

 

Choking and sputtering as candy-coated fluids splashed into her face, Lumine swallowed as more and more of Klee’s juices mixed with her prison, causing it to grow slimy around her. She had to swallow. Either that or drown. The inside of the younger girl… if it hadn’t been for the lollipop stretching her out, she would have been crushed like a bug!

 

And, it seemed like she still might be… The candy… was breaking apart! Wiggling her fingers against the young girl's inner walls, warmth trickled over the traveler's hand as parts of her body began to come free. Unfortunately, that still didn’t allow the white poll inside her pussy from coming out. And Klee seemed to know what to do with it!

 

Crying out as her body was forced in and out of the younger blonde's quim, Lumine panted and groaned as she was forcefully played with by the oblivious child. She had no way of knowing that each time she pushed the smaller teen inside her, it also forced the stick in her pussy deeper! She was molesting her without even knowing what that was!

 

Moving onto her stomach, Klee raised her rear up before burying her face into her pillow to muffle her cries. ‘M-Miss Honorary Knight… I-I… Lumine…’ This felt so nice. And that voice kept telling her to play with her more. It was so loud… Was that normal? Was she supposed to do this with her?

 

The pleasure was wonderful. But… something was, happening. She felt like, she might have to pee. Still, that didn’t stop Klee from continuing to force the lollipop inside her lower lips in and out. She was getting faster too. Something… urged her. It was like an order from Jean. Powerful. Forceful. It demanded she do it… And she… she…

 

Feeling a change immediately as something came out of her, Klee cried into her pillow as pleasure unlike anything that had happened before just now hit her all at once, her mind going blank as she fell back on her side gasping.

 

Lumine to shared in the younger girl's first orgasm. Juices flooded in, drowning the trapped teen's head. She could do nothing though. Wiggling what parts of her body had been freed from the candy covering them, it didn’t take long for the traveler to feel lightheaded.

 

Finally, opening her mouth as her breath escaped her, candy-flavored juices courtesy of Klee flooded into her mouth, and then… her vision went dark…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

By the time Lumine awoke, the day had passed significantly. What light had been in the tent before was all but gone. And the sound of insects and frogs could be heard echoing out their nightly chorus. But none of that mattered since something else occupied the blonde’s field of vision.

 

Blushing as she watched Klee’s colossal tongue descending on her, the smaller girl sputtered as she was licked fully on the front of her body, dragging her pink organ across her entire body in a slow, deliberate stroke.

 

By the time she pulled back moaning, Klee’s closed eyes had opened, as a dreamy look overtook her face. However, it seemed only then she noticed, that the shrunken girl was awake now too. “Miss Honorary Knight! Did you have a good nap too? Klee just woke up as well!” She chirped happily.

 

Nodding slowly as memories came back to her after her surprise wake-up call, Lumine blushed before moving her body. ‘I-I’m free…’ she could move! Trying to sit up but finding it hard to manage in her position, the smaller blonde stared up as Klee gazed back at her with a look one wouldn’t normally see on her face…

 

Gulping involuntarily, a pang of worry shot through the shrunken girl. Klee’s looked euphoric as she smiled down at her. It was also a hungry look. Like she had just been presented with her favorite meal after starving herself all day before having it...  “K-K-Klee… A-Are you alright…?” Blinking slowly, the younger girl soon smiled before leaning down and extending her tongue out again.

 

Sputtering as she was licked once more, in the same deliberately slow tongue stroke as before, Lumine gasped after about thirty seconds once the larger girl pulled back, giving that same audible moan from before. The sound was oddly alluring to the blonde. Hearing it from Klee, while embarrassing… did stir something in her. Something she wish had stayed bottled up…

 

“Hehehe~ You taste really sweet! When Klee got you out from her special place, you were all sticky! And my candy was gone… But… hehe~ You taste just like it! I guess you’re now Klee’s candy instead~” She whispered. There was an over-eagerness in the child’s tone that the older teen almost felt scared to hear…

 

At least, she would have been scared… had the curse not still been upon her. Hearing the possessive words coming from Klee of all people, caused a spike of bliss to travel through Lumine. ‘Y-Yes…’ She was… she was hers… right? No… no… she… she shouldn’t think that… Not when-

 

Feeling Klee’s tongue descend upon her again, all resistance fled Lumine as the younger girl moaned softly. Perhaps… she could be Klee’s candy for tonight at least… The curse had to wear off sooner or later… And saying no to Klee had never been something she could do anyways.

 

What was this request… if not something she couldn't say no to either…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“So you were really held captive for 3 days by Klee? That sounds kind of sad. Paimon knew you were useless when you were small, but come on!”

 

Blushing as she was berated by her small companion, Lumine sighed as they crossed the bridge out of Mondstadts main gate. They were headed toward Liyue again. Albeit a few days later than they had initially planned to be…

 

“C-Can we please change the subject! I told you already, I was smaller than an inch this time! I can’t do anything when I’m shrunken around you. Why should Klee be any different?” They were practically the same size. Well, no, Paimon was even smaller, wasn’t she? It was hard to notice that anymore when you were usually smaller than a grain of rice.

 

“Anyways, let's focus alright? We still need to make our way to Liyue Harbor. There's that matter of the important document Ganyu wanted us to give her from over here. We were supposed to save her time but I think we’ve just made her job a lot harder…” “We?”

 

Blushing, the traveler was about to snap at her companion, but a cry could be heard coming from behind them. Pausing, both Lumine and Paimon turned around in time to see the person they had just been discussing running toward them across the large bridge. And what appeared to be some people far behind her, trying to catch her…?

 

Coming to a stop in a skid, Klee looked up at Lumine with what almost seemed like relief. “K-Klee?! What are you-“ The older girl began but was stopped when the child looked behind her with panic written on her face. “There’s no time! You need to get small please Miss Honorary Knight!”

 

Blinking, both Lumine and Paimon stared back at one another confused. “I-I uhh… wait, what? Why do you want me to“- The older girl began but was instantly frozen when Klee, in a hurry pulled down her shorts, flashing the teenager her bare bottom. “Here! Here! Look! Miss Lisa said you like this a lot! Right?!”

 

Paimon, almost amused, was about to tell her that it doesn’t work like that… but she was silenced as she watched Lumine disappear into her clothes a second later. ‘ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!’ It just took a peek for her to go poof?!

 

Looking back and smiling brightly, Klee pulled up her shorts and underwear before fishing around for Lumine in her discarded clothing. Pulling her out quickly, the younger girl gave an apologetic look before opening the back of her outerwear open. “Sorry Miss Honorary Knight, we gotta hurry!”

 

Trying to ask what the hell was going on, Lumine didn’t get the chance to as she was unceremoniously dropped in before Klee released her hold on her undergarments, causing them to snap back in place, sealing Lumine inside between her pert butt-cheeks.

 

Bending over and moaning softly as she felt the smaller girl forced deeper into her crack, Klee gathered up the clothes on the ground before looking around. As the shouting got louder though, she cried out in a panic before chucking them over the bridge much to Paimon’s shock.

 

“Okay, what the heck do you think you’re doing?! Why did you-“ the fairy began, but a pair of Favonious Knights finally caught up to them before grabbing Klee by an arm each. “Could… could you stop running! This will only make your punishment worse! If you try and slip away again, Master Jean will put you in solitary confinement for another week!” One of the men said angrily.

 

Smiling back at Paimon, Klee shook her head before looking up at the knight. “Okay, Klee will be a good girl, and go now.” Nodding, both men began walking the young Spark Knight back to the castle, leaving Paimon absolutely dumbfounded.

 

‘Did she just… shrink Lumine to take her to her room while she was grounded…?’ Hanging her head a moment later, Paimon sighed before fluttering back into Mondstadt. It seemed those documents for Ganyu would have to wait. Since Lumine was now going to be joining Klee in her punishment, unbeknownst to those around her.

 

But, that was fine with Paimon… She could go see Lisa again and have her feed her food until Lumine was free. Hopefully, it wouldn’t take that long. A week would go by in no time. Unless… Klee was a bad girl again…

 

 

To be continued…

Payback for Paimon by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Got a new Paimon chapter here. After everybody starts using Lumine, the little fairy is not too pleased with the Traveler for ignoring her. So much so, that she has to take matters into her own hands, and remind Lumine just who she belongs to.

Features: Anal Vore, Entrapment, Scat, Mind Games

“Lumine! Lumine where are you! Would you come out already!”

 

Fuming as she fluttered around the Wangshu Inn, Paimon peeked into rooms indiscriminately through their windows as she searched for where her blonde-haired companion was residing. It was proving hard to keep track of her as of late.

 

Their journeys had taken them all across the continent of Liyue recently, and the need to travel between here and Mondstadt on the regular meant more time venturing and less time for themselves. Though, in a sense you could call this recreational time. Well, at least for one of them.

 

Puffing out her cheeks as her impatience grew, the small fairy soon paused as she fluttered back over to a window she had peeked through in a hurry before her eyes lit up. The rooms here at the inn were little more then a bed in a rather empty room, but they were more than accommodating for travelers needing a respite from the wilderness. Romantic rendezvous between estranged lovers. And of course, quick hook-ups between travelers. As was the case now.

 

Slumbering comfortably on the single mattress, was an all too familiar face to Paimon. She was the person who had dragged Lumine along with her last night after all. Resting on her side with a content expression on her face was Xinyan. The rock stars hair was down right now and clung to her body in ribbons. Garbed only in a sheet, her naked form lay just beneath it as one of her breasts peeked out from beneath her covers. She was completely out of it, still sound asleep.

 

Pushing on the window gently, Paimon was rewarded as it gave in easy allowing her to fly inside the room. While it might have been a hazard in most cases, not many things could fly like she could all the way up here. Well, nothing small enough to fit in the tiny windows at least.

 

“Lumine! Hey, where are you? Are you done already! Paimon wants to get some breakfast!” The blonde had been with her last night before Xinyan showed up. Apparently, she had a show at the inn and wanted to relax after playing for everyone. Unfortunately for Paimon, her relaxation meant stealing Lumine from her! The overstuffed fairy had been eager to digest her meal while playing with her favorite toy, but the spunky brunette had been quick to steal her for a private *encore* as she put it. After that, the fae had lost sight of them and simply went to bed too impatient to look with a full belly.

 

Grunting as she tugged on the covers, the little fae exposed the sleeping girl unsurprised to find her fully nude beneath her sheets. However, Lumine was not beneath them like she had been expecting. “Huh? Where the heck is she?!” Anytime someone used Lumine, willingly or unwillingly, the blonde was out for the count until the morning after. She was kinda pathetic like that.

 

Looking over the dark-skinned teen for where her friend might be hiding, Paimon soon beamed. There was always one place Lumine ended up, either by request or because it had become a fan favorite amongst her many suitors. Giving a hard push on Xinyan’s rear, her plump cheek moved up a bit exposing a tiny tuft of blonde hair beneath her crack.

 

“Ah ha! Found you! Now come out of there already! You need to make Paimon’s breakfast!” The traveler’s meals were the best, and she wasn’t about to miss a meal because her friend was getting down any dirty with every acquaintance they made in the damn continent!

 

Trying to reach in to pull her out, the two-foot fairy soon found a flaw in her plan as she moved a hand away from holding up the sleeping girl’s bottom. She was heavy! Pushing hard on her ass, Paimon grunted harder, but no matter how much she shoved, she couldn’t move Xinyan more then a few inches. It was enough to see the top of Lumines head peeking out from her anus, but not enough to reach in there!

 

“Come, on, wake, up!” Letting go as the rock stars cheeks clapped loudly upon smacking back together, Paimon huffed tiredly, well aware that when it came to physical exertions… she was kinda pathetic in that regard. ‘I guess I can’t fault you for being weak in bed Lumine…’ They each had different strengths. Unfortunately, neither of theirs applied to this situation.

 

Moving over to Xinyan’s face, the little fair poked her cheek. “Psst! Hey, wake up! Can you give Paimon’s toy back? She needs to start preparing food for us! Hello?” Seeing the larger girl grumble before rolling over on the opposite side, the white haired fae puffed out her cheeks angrily. “F-Fine! Paimon’s gonna eat at the inn! But it’s your fault we won’t have any mora to spare!” She was going to treat herself!

 

Looking around the room until she spotted a coin pouch, the little fairy plucked it up before flying back out the window she had come in on. She would just have to retrieve HER property once she grew back to her normal size! Lumine really needed to remember who she belonged to. These one-night stands were getting ridiculous! They never should have stayed at this stupid inn!

 

Nodding affirmatively to herself, the little fae made up her mind. They would be sticking to their teapot home from now on! No more camping outside or in towns until Lumine apologized! But that wasn’t worth thinking about right now. The smell of food coming from the inn’s kitchen was making her mouth water~

 

Drooling as she flew into the seating area, the eager fairy placed her order, intent on spending all their travel allowance for the day on this one sitting. It was Lumine's fault she was missing out on breakfast. She could find something else to eat if she was really hungry. Well, something other than the larger teen’s ass she was currently sandwiched inside of… That did seem to be her favorite though…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Phew~ Paimon can’t eat another bite.” The breakfast they served here at the inn was top notch. And top shelf too. Unfortunately, that drained a lot of the funds lumine had earned from miscellaneous side quests she had partaken in recently. They weren’t completely strapped for mora, but it would have been a lot cheaper to just have Lumine make her breakfast in the first place!

 

‘It’s her fault. If she’s mad, then she can blame herself for this.’ Plus, it wasn’t like they didn’t have any funds left. They could stock the teapot for a couple weeks at least if they stretched their budget. Come to think of it, there was probably already some food preserves inside of it. Either way they were in an alright position. But the fairy had made sure to spend enough that the blonde wouldn’t be able to rent a room here anymore. It was for her own good.

 

Coming up to Xinyan’s room, the fluttering girl pushed on the window she had come in prior before smiling. Yawning sleepily, the dark-skinned rocker was awake now in an all to familiar groggy fashion people ended up in after using Lumine. Flying down to her and startling the teenager in the process, Paimon rested her hands on her hips with irritation clear on her face.

 

“Alright, give Lumine back to Paimon! You had your fun with her, but now she’s missed breakfast because of your big butt eating her!” Blushing as she was called out, the larger girl rubbed the back of her head sheepishly at the accusation. “Well, I don’t quite know what came over me. Sorry bout that. But I can’t give you your friend back. Ya see…” The rocker trailed off sheepishly before pointing towards her bedroom door.

 

Looking over, it soon dawned on the smaller girl that it was wide open. “Huh? Did Lumine leave already?” It took her hours to grow back sometimes. This would have been a new record. Chuckling dryly as she continued to rub the back of her head, Xinyan just shook her head. “Not exactly… I kinda had a friend drop by. And well… she wanted to have some fun with Lumine too. She’s in the room next door to mine.” She shrugged.

 

Growing pale, Paimon burst back out the window she came in through before peeking into the one beside the bedroom. Immediately her face went red with anger. Moaning loudly through the surprisingly soundproofed walls, was Yun Jin. Her opera voice was on full display right now as she sang a hymn of pleasure. Lumine aided her as her upper body was being thrust in and out of the pale beauty. Though the makeup on her face did seem to be smearing a bit as sweat laced her body. Judging by the scene… they would be a while.

 

‘B-But… it was Paimon’s turn!’ She had waited patiently too! Who did these people think they were to take her Lumine from her so brazenly?! The fairy had half a mind to go in there and take the traveler back! But a little voice in her mind reminded her of something. ‘Lumines the one at fault, not them…’ It was her stupid curse doing this! That meant the punishment should fall squarely on her shoulders.

 

Nodding to herself, Paimon soon smiled as a plan came to mind on how she should go about punishing the blonde for being so greedy. ‘Well, I guess you can kiss whatever mora’s left that Paimon didn’t spend!’ It was about to go bye-bye once she used the rest to restock the teapot. Something told her that she and Lumine needed to spend some quality time together real soon. And it wouldn’t end until the fae decided she was repaid properly for this slight!

 

Flying off quickly, the smaller girl smiled deviously as she went to go collect the traveler’s possessions for her. She would also find a nice, secluded place for them to hunker down. Somewhere no one would disturb them. She would get what was hers! Whether Lumine wanted it in the end or not…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

“S-Sorry again Paimon. I didn’t expect so many of our friends to meet up with us back there. I promise we’ll get back on the road to Inazuma soon. I already have passage booked with Beidou aboard her vessel. She just needs to do some repairs before they can depart. So, would you please stop pouting?”

 

Looking at her tiny companion as she sat with puffed out cheeks and averting her eyes, Lumine sighed as she set out food for them both. Upon regaining her height once her curse wore off, the little fairy had all but dragged her by her hair into their teapot home so no one else could find them. It was probably for the best. The traveler was pretty worn out…

 

It had been a constant stream of people wanting to see her over the last month. After the events of Liyue died down, things had started to go back to normal. And that meant old friends and acquaintances catching up with her. And using her. Mostly using her…

 

Seeing Paimon perk up even though she tried to hide it once food was set out for her, the blonde smiled as the little fae sighed and pulled the bowl she had been presented with towards her. “Paimon won’t forgive you so easily! Just you wait, you’re going to be sorry~”

 

Giving the shorter girl a quizzical look, Lumine soon shrugged and dug in alongside her friend. “that sounds like something Eula would say. You two weren’t hanging out while I was indisposed, were you?” Taking a moment to stop stuffing her mouth, Paimon glared at the blonde irritated at how she had put it. “Indisposed? Don’t you mean being played with like the inn’s communal sex toy?”

 

This time Lumine glared as her cheeks flushed red. “I-It’s not my fault and you know it! I just can’t help myself when this stupid thing happens! I still don’t have any control over it you know…” Rolling her eyes as she finished her bowl, the white-haired girl peeked over to the traveler’s food and saw she barely finished half of it.

 

Fluttering over and plucking the dish from her hands, the smaller fairy huffed before turning her backside towards her companion. “Well then you can pay Paimon back with your food!” She had a lot of meals to catch up on after all. Lumine cooked for them both and having to make her own food never tasted as good!

 

Crossing her arms, Lumine let out an exasperated sigh and tried to reach for her food, only for the shorter girl to flutter a bit out of reach as she began eating her food. “Hey! Cut it out Paimon! Give me back my dinner! If you want seconds, I can grab you some more from the pot. Don’t just take mine from my hands!”

 

Tilting her head towards her, the white-haired girl gave her larger companion one of the smuggest looks she had ever seen before continuing to slurp down her meal. Gritting her teeth, Lumine was about to get up and chase the fairy down before she was surprised by the smaller girl fluttering back over towards her face and presenting her rear to her.

 

“If your sho hungry, you can have dis!” Paimon mumbled out with food in her mouth. Blushing brightly, Lumine felt her heartbeat quicken at the sight of her friends pale ass. Her dress had fluttered up enough to show the blonde that she wasn’t wearing any panties on beneath it.

 

Trembling as she tried to resist, the traveler’s eyes grew hazy as she felt an ineluctable urge come over her to touch the smaller girls ass. “P-Paimon, m-maybe we should-“The teenager began before her friends ass pressed right up against her startled face.

 

“Go on~ Dinners ready~” Wagging her bottom on Lumines face as she all but sat on her while she fluttered in the air, the fairy was soon rewarded as a possessive pair of hands grabbed her ass and a warm tongue buried itself in between her plump cheeks.

 

Moaning contently as she felt her anus being lapped and kissed, Paimon grinned as she finished the last of her companion’s meal. Just in time to see her suddenly disappear. Falling to the ground as her curse overtook her, Lumine was reduced to little more than an inch as she sat in a pile of her own clothes.

 

Setting the bowl down before looking over the worn dress and accessories, the little Fae fished around before coming back up with what she wanted. Struggling in her dainty hands, Lumine panted raggedly as she looked longingly back at Paimon. “P-P-Please… I-I… I need it!”

 

Smirking back at the blonde already knowing how enamored she was with her backside, the smaller fairy sat down again as a contemplative look overtook her face. “I don’t know… Paimon does want to use you. But you keep running off with whoever’s around. It’s almost like you’ve forgotten who owns you. Remind Paimon who that is~” She smirked.

 

Shivering as she saw the possessive side of her friend coming out, Lumine blushed before telling her what she wanted to hear. “Y-You own me… I-I’m your property! N-N-Now please use me! Let me touch it! Please!” It was hard to think. And every fiber of her being screamed at her to tell Paimon whatever she wanted to hear o she could feel the fairy’s warm ass again.

 

Nodding as she moved a finger over and lightly tapped the shrunken girl’s head, Paimon giggled. “Good girl! You know your owner! But Paimon doesn’t believe you really mean what you’re saying. After all, you did abandon Paimon yesterday after saying you would be her toy for the night. What am I supposed to think when you do that?”

 

Drawing this out as she saw the needy look being directed at her, the plump fae grinned as she crawled onto her knee’s, so her ass was elevated up. “How about this! If you promise to be a good toy from now on, Paimon will put you back where you belong~ This Teapots kind of crowded, don’t you think? You should go back to your own home~”

 

Lowering the blonde towards her ass as she hiked up her dress, the larger fairy continued to grin as she saw the desperation on her friend’s face. “So where do you want to go Lumine?” This was to much for the shrunken girl of course. Thrashing wildly in the squeezing hands that bound her, Lumine cried out, unable to take it any longer.

 

“Your ass! Please let me touch it! I’ll do anything!” Her pussy was screaming to be touched, and she could smell the strong odor coming from her friend’s rear. It was offensive to her senses, but she didn’t care! She needed this! She always did…

 

Shaking her head as she feigned sadness, Paimon drew it out longer. “That’s not where you want to go silly~ That’s not my ass. That’s your home! Say it!” Confusion came over the traveler at first before understanding soon followed. As embarrassing as it was, she didn’t care. She would sacrifice all her pride just for a taste of this bliss!

 

“Home! I want to go home! P-P-Please, Paimon!” Tears streamed down Lumines face at this point. The curse had fully overtaken her. And being denied what she desired was worse than having an elemental reaction triggered against her. Her whole body ached, and she felt cold. It was like she was in withdrawal and needed her fix! No, that was exactly what this was. She was addicted to her friend’s ass… And thankfully, Paimon was able to give her what she needed.

 

Shrugging her shoulders, Paimon moved her freehand down to her ass before pulling her cheeks apart and exposing her puckered hole to the blonde. “Alright, if you insist. Paimon will put you in your home. But… You should know, you’re never allowed to leave once you do. This will be your punishment for ignoring your owner! You keep forgetting who owns you… So Paimon will just stop sharing you! I guess this means your quest’s over. Too bad~”

 

Hearing her words but not comprehending them, Lumine wanted to ask what the fairy meant, but her mind was overrun with pleasure as her face was swiftly shoved into the larger girl’s anus a moment later. Immediately, the traveler began to lick and kiss frantically, the urge inside her screaming at her to do this.

 

The taste was foul. And she could smell shit all around her. But the smaller girl didn’t care! It was hot and humid, and the rancid odors left her nauseous. But it was ecstasy! Feeling her body surrounded and squeezed on all sides was something the cursed girl could never hate. This was heaven… Even if she loathed it.

 

Twisting the tiny girl deeper into her asshole, Paimon panted softly as she felt the pleasant worship coming from the blonde. She always did that when she was put back there. ‘Heh~ Let’s see how long that love lasts when you learn that you’re never leaving!’

 

She hadn’t been lying. Well, at least most of what she said hadn’t been a lie. The fairy was tired of others using her friend. So, for the time being, her quest to find her brother was over. She wasn’t allowed to leave until Paimon decided she could. And as it stood now… That wasn’t going to be for a long, long time…

 

Shrugging off all her clothes, knowing that she could lounge around naked to fully enjoy herself without being disturbed, the pale haired fairy (with a bit of trouble) flew towards one of the many rooms inside of the Serenetea Pot. Some were furnished with light things. Beds, bookshelves, rugs or desks. But none were much more then a simple place to stay if you needed a quick rest.

 

It was enough though for what the floating girl desired. She had taken great strides preparing this all for her and Lumine to enjoy. Well, she would enjoy it. The blonde traveler needed to be punished after all. And she would be. Though it wouldn’t be something she would notice right away. Lumine was often in a euphoric state when she first shrunk. But it wore off after a bit.

Plopping her ass down on the large bed in the room both often used, Paimon snuggled in before stretching out and yawning. She would need to sleep off that meal. She really had eaten a lot. But the naps she had afterward were always the best! This would give Lumine enough time to come down too.

 

Clenching her ass and feeling the shrunken girl still wiggling and writhing inside her happily, Paimon shook her head. “Enjoy it while you can. Paimon will have you begging her soon enough!” Whether that was to let her out of her ass or keep her as her toy forever… well that was to be determined.

 

To be honest… The fairy didn’t know if that was such a bad thing. This quest for her brother was fun. But the thought of keeping Lumine all to herself forever… Something inside her kept telling her that it was also the right thing to do. And the voice only got louder with time.

 

Shrugging as she decided to not dwell on any decisions she might make, the sleepy girl snuggled up as she continued to flex her ass over and over. Each clench restricting the blonde causing her to get weaker and weaker within her.

 

 

This would be a fun vacation~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Rolling around as her body pressed into something warm and squishy, Lumine groaned as she felt consciousness coming back to her. And with it, so did many other senses. The smell hit her first. It was absolutely nauseating! She felt like she was going to puke…

 

Next was taste. The flavor on her tongue was revolting! And very familiar. She was beginning to understand where she was now. Next came touch. She could feel her arms and legs buried in something hot and squelching. Each movement from her body caused unnatural sounds to squeak out like she was buried inside of a geo slime.

 

Each movement wasn’t fluid like water but a hard dragging motion like she was encased in something thick and viscous. Of course, she knew instinctively what it was. This wasn’t the first time she had awoken like this. And knowing what her life was like, it wouldn’t be the last.

 

Feeling her mind telling her to start kissing the walls around her, Lumine shook her head to wear off the effects of the curse she had been under. ‘Great… I’m inside of someone’s ass again…’ But who? She was always having trouble recalling events at first. But, with enough thinking it would come back to her sooner or later. But that still left her current predicament.

 

Tugging on her arm, it was soon released accompanied by a squishy sucking sound as she did so. Doing the same with her legs next, the shrunken girl grunted in exertion as she pulled the lower half of her body out from what was no doubt a large pile of shit inside of someone’s ass. She couldn’t see very well yet. Her eyesight would get better sooner or later but the wait to have that happen was unpleasant.

 

All around her the heat of the anal cavity caused her to grow fatigued. The smells got to her head too, causing Lumine to feel dizzy. She wanted some fresh air. Who knows how long she had been inside of this person. But as she thought about it more, a name and memory did finally come to her.

 

‘Paimon…?’ Yes, Paimon! Just how small was she?! Fitting into someone’s ass was hard on normal shrinking episodes. But she rarely ever was small enough to go inside of her! Just how bad had this one been? Reaching a hand up and feeling it immediately touch the roof of the pale haired fairy’s anal walls, the blonde knew she was still fairly large.

 

The walls were just wide because of all the shit pressing into them extending them outward. If they weren’t, she would be restricted on all sides right now, and unable to move. ‘I guess that’s a silver lining…’ It meant she could search for the larger girl’s anus now. She would just give it some gentle coaxing so she could get out like usual.

 

Feeling around as she grew more used to the disgust she felt, Lumine wiped away shit around her as she moved towards the end of the prison, she was in not composed of a literal wall of waste. It was a good sign that was where she had to go. And she was indeed rewarded. Feeling the sphincter muscles and pushing her way through, the diminutive traveler tried to get Paimon’s anus to open, but it was a lesson in futility…

 

‘Damn it… too small…’ She couldn’t get her to budge at all! Deciding to take a different approach, Lumine kneaded her fingers into the larger girl’s slimy flesh as she massaged her gentle. This seemed to cause the walls around her to start restricting. Wincing as her body was crushed, Lumine shivered as she felt desire threatening her.

 

‘N-No! Stay lucid!’ She needed to get out of here and if she lost her mind again who knows when that would be. Continuing her motions, the restricting anal walls continued to clench and unclench around her… almost as if they were doing it rhythmically. Pausing her touches, the blonde frowned at that thought.

 

‘Are you awake?’ It was like she was doing it on purpose for some reason. Thinking that she had awoken her, the shrunken girl began to beat instead of kneed the fairies puckered backdoor. “C-Come on Paimon! Let me out already! I’ve been in here long enough!”

 

Crying out in surprise as her body was suddenly clenched hard, the muscles around her pulled on her bringing the blonde back inside of the gigantic girl’s innards and away from her anus. “P-Paimon! Wake up! S-Stop playing with me!” She was pulling her back in forcefully!

 

Writhing frantically as she tried to resist, the smaller girl soon felt her body collide against the shit wall she had woken up against not to long ago. Feeling her face shoved into it, Lumine clenched her eyes shut and kept her mouth clothes but that did little to help shit sliding up her nose and around her face.

 

Damn it, this was gross! She hated when this happened! She didn’t need to breath when she was this small. A lot of tests proved she couldn’t suffocate. But it was still uncomfortable not too. And telling the body not to do something it naturally did was near impossible. That was the reason, she eventually opened her mouth to inhale once her lungs told her brain they needed to.

 

Gasping and immediately regretting it as shit piled in, Lumine thrashed wildly trying to free herself from the massive log of shit she was being forced into, but it was useless. Eventually, her body sunk all the way in it, and the compressing force of Paimon’s anal walls, compact her tightly to the point she couldn’t move at all…

 

Restrained helplessly and feeling the gross taste of shit in her mouth, Lumine could do nothing but sob as she waited. There was nothing else to do but wait.

 

Hopefully, her companion would wake soon. Only this time instead of her being squeezed out freely, she would have to take a trip into a toilet. That was always a worse way out of somebody’s ass…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Feeling gravity shift around her as she wound up what felt like on her side instead of upside down, Lumine wiggled around as the pressure that had been constricting her movements released their hold over her. This was enough for the blonde to act.

 

Pressing her arms out as she began shoving shit off her body, it didn’t take her long to breach the log of crap she was inside of before something frigid met her hands. If she could have held her breath she would have as water flooded into her confined space. But she was already pretty backed up as is with other… things, in her mouth and nose.

 

Digging frantically as she tried to free herself it took the Traveler some time but eventually, she felt her arms escape the waste coffin she had been imprisoned inside and after doing that, it was a simple matter for her to free herself the rest of the way. Spitting out shit into the water as she swam upward, as her body tried to sink, she eventually felt her fingers breach the surface.

 

Coming up and gasping in-between coughs and spits, Lumine treaded water as she thrashed around wildly. Feeling fresh air enter her lungs and helping her stay buoyant now that it was inside her, the shrunken girl began cleaning off her face before opening her eyes for what felt like the first time in a very long time.

 

Looking skyward and wincing from the light, the smaller girl was unsurprised to see Paimon staring back down at her. There was no look of concern on her face though. Not even indifference or amusement. She was smiling but was one akin to satisfaction rather than smugness. She was simply watching her and enjoying what she saw apparently.

 

Reaching a hand upward, Lumine coughed some more trying to form words as her tongue refused to work right. Layers of waste had made talking impossible, and it still coated her tastebuds in a disgusting way, making speech difficult. Eventually, after a lot of trying (and the unfortunate need to drink some of the murky yellow waters she was wading in) Lumine found her voice.

 

“P-P-Paimon, a-a little help! P-Please!”

 

Propping her hand beneath her as she continued to watch the smaller girl thoughtfully, Paimon felt a bit bad for her. She looked pitiful in the toilet like this. Shit flung to her hair turning it a disgusting brown instead of golden blonde like it normally was. Greasy streaks of waste clung to her even in the waters of the bowl. She was also exhausted by the looks of it. All and all she kind of useless like this…

 

‘Maybe Paimon should grow her back now instead of punishing her…’ She already looked battered. Perhaps she had learned her lesson not to ignore her. She could also prepare some better food as a thank you for her saving the smaller girl from her ass! That sounded nice ~

 

‘No… She disrespected you… Punish her more!’ This thought seemed to come to mind in contrast however to what Paimon wanted. Thinking about it, that was true. What if Lumine hadn’t learned her lesson yet? What if this wasn’t enough… She NEEDED to know who owned her… ‘You own her… She’s your property. She belongs inside of you…’

 

Smiling slowly, Paimon looked back at Lumine as she waved up at her beckoningly, the larger fairy reached down before plucking the smaller girl up. She was so small right now. Barely an inch. It was hard to imagine she could do anything to oppose her. But why would she try? Paimon owned her after all…

 

“You look pathetic you know. A lone piece of poop that floated away while the rest sunk to the bottom of the toilet. Maybe you should have sunk down there too…” The words seemed to come to Paimon unbidden. She didn’t know why but this felt right. Looking at Lumine as a person. No, not even as her property seemed right anymore. She was just… another piece of her shit. It seemed to make sense… She didn’t know why it suddenly did, but who was she to question it?

 

Looking up at her companion confused, a hand soon reached for her before the shrunken girl was hoisted up into the air and out of the filthy water. Looking over Paimon, something seemed off to the smaller girl. Her friend was smiling once more but it was an uncaring one. She was also plump naked too. “P-Paimon…? I-Is everything alright?”

 

Shrugging her shoulders, the larger fairy floated out of the bathroom and over to their bedroom before landing on her knees. “Nope, Paimon feels fine. But she does need to put you back home now. Do you remember our conversation? Paimon told you that your quest is over. You belong where all shit belongs Lumine~” She giggled.

 

Hearing the larger fairy’s words but not comprehending them right away, it took the shrunken girl a bit of thought before her mind was able to bring up those memories. It had been something her companion had told her… before she stuck her inside of her ass. Growing pale as she realized what had been said, Lumine looked back up at the pale haired fairy somewhat worriedly now.

 

She was still smiling. Though now instead of content it was smug. Reaching around her and pulling apart her pale cheeks, Paimon brought the smaller girl down, so she was facing her ass as she had the day before. Looking up and seeing her filthy anus, still coated in a layer of shit after her bathroom visit, Lumine shook her head.

 

“W-W-Wait! P-Paimon lets talk about this! Y-You’ve made your point! I won’t ignore you! C-Can you please just- “Lumine tried to say but her words went on deaf ears as Paimon forced the tiny traveler back into her anus.

 

Moaning from the pleasure her forcefulness caused, the larger fairy whimpered as she shoved the thrashing teenager up her ass. It wasn’t too hard. Shit and other oily substances coated the blonde having not been washed off inside the toilet bowl. And her own greasy backdoor aided in sliding her in like she was lubed up already.

 

In a matter of moments, Paimon felt her finger sinking into her sensitive hole as she forced the smaller girl as deep in as she could manage her. Pulling her finger out with a groan, the plump fairy fell on all fours as she stuck her ass into the air before wiggling her hips.

 

“Welcome home Lumine! You’re never leaving there! I hope you’ll have fun pleasuring your owner forever!” She giggled. Hearing more words of encouragement in her mind, telling her this was the right decision after all, Paimon settled her ass back down before moving her hand down to her pussy instead. Pleasure in her butt was nice, but she needed a bit more then just Lumine to get off.

 

‘She’s too pathetic to please you alone. She really is no better than a clump of shit…’ Nodding along as she giggled from her amusing thoughts, the eager fairy fingered her cunt as she imagined what it was like for Lumine now that she had evacuated her bowels. It would be slimy and hot. But more importantly, she would be all alone in there, just waiting to be buried alive once more.

 

Biting her bottom lip in excitement, Paimon began to clench her ass as she felt Lumines frantic struggles cease from the simple action. “You’re so weak~ You can’t even stop me from using you to get off! I guess your brothers better off without you. Who would want a sister who can’t even escape Paimon’s butt!” She giggled.

 

Feeling some movement within her, Paimon grinned hoping Lumine could hear her words deep within her ass. It made this much more fun if she could. “You failed to do anything but end up as food for my butt~ You can spend the rest of your life inside of Paimon for all she cares! This is your punishment for ignoring Paimon! No one else gets to have you from now on!”

 

Clenching harder and pulling her muscles inward, the fairy was rewarded as she felt frantic struggles of the smaller girl fading slowly. She was drawing her deeper into her intestines where she would end up buried in even more shit. A fitting end to the blonde’s journey is she did say so herself.

 

Feeling her orgasm come abruptly as more disparaging thoughts flooded into her mind, Paimon cried out in delight as she fell back into the mattress sweating profusely, her body shivering from the pleasure and power she suddenly felt. This was unexpected, but it felt wonderful~

 

‘She belongs to you… Never let her go…’ No one could have her. She was hers! She would use Lumine however she wanted from now on. And continue to punish her while she did it. Feeling her stomach churn and growl, the exhausted fairy grumbled to herself before shifting on the bed before floating up in the air.

 

“Why does this stuff always make Paimon hungry?” At this rate she would run out of food eventually. Rations were nice, but they weren’t unlimited. Shrugging as she floated off to the kitchen to get something to eat, the plump fairy continued to clench and flex her ass all the way, enjoying the lingering struggles of Lumine as they faded inside of her. She would come back out sooner or later.

 

Though it wouldn’t be long before she wound right back up where she belonged once she did…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“P-P-Paimon… p-please… let me out!”

 

‘You deserve this… You should just accept your new role…’

 

Clawing her way around the insides of her friend’s ass, Lumine looked on weakly as she saw the faint outline of the anal walls around her pulsating. She had been inside of her companion for what had to have been a couple days now. This, had never happened before…

 

‘W-Why aren’t I growing back…?’ She should have returned to normal by now. Was it because Paimon wasn’t letting her out of her ass for more then a few minutes a day? Did that mean… she wouldn’t grow back to normal, if she didn’t have the room to do it? Or was it something else? The pleasure she felt repulsed her… but it was always there. In the back of her mind. It urged her to give into Paimon for some reason.

 

‘You’re where you belong…’ It was like a voice in her head. Telling her how worthless she was. She could think clearly now. Her mind wasn’t fuzzy anymore. And that made this whole predicament worse. She knew Paimon was jealous of the others who used her. But the blonde hadn’t thought their bedroom talk would become real. Not like this…

 

Clawing her way slowly through layers of shit, the traveler’s eyes weakly looked towards where she thought the colossal fairy’s anus might be. She didn’t have a great sense of direction anymore. Paimon shook her ass a lot as she moved about. It caused the shrunken girl to get thrown around. She was small enough that her body could tumble when the larger girl’s ass was stretched out by her shit. Then when relieved it closed back up, tightening around her like a slimy vice.

 

Paimon had also taken to squeezing her into unconsciousness. Her smothering caused her to black out more and more. And the laughter she heard whenever she was tormented, chipped at her. She could hear her as she spoke. The fairy had full conversations sometimes telling her how useless she was. How she couldn’t even be a piece of crap properly since she never got flushed away.

 

‘Shits supposed to leave the ass. You never do. So, what does that make you?’ These thoughts never stopped. In fact, they were getting worse. She felt like, she was losing her mind questioning why she was stuck here. But leaving was impossible. She had tried…

 

Case in point, she had arrived at her destination. But Lumine knew she could do nothing. Dragging her trembling fingers across the oily anus of her friend, her petite fingers sunk into the fairy’s flesh as she kneaded it pleadingly. Her only reward was a gurgle from somewhere deeper inside of the larger girl, before the anus parted briefly.

 

It looked like an opening for her to escape. But it wasn’t anything that kind. Gasping before choking as a vile gust of hot and humid wind assaulted her, Lumine’s body was thrown back into Paimon’s anus as a gale wind fart ripped out of the fairy as her body filtered it out of her ass.

 

Hearing a cacophony of giggles from her friend, a sharp shove hit the shrunken blondes back as she felt a finger thrust her back in before the briefest glimpse of light Paimon had given her faded as her anus sealed back up.

 

Coughing as her lungs ached from the nauseating fumes she had been breathing for days, Lumine lay still as her mind wandered. She didn’t like when it did. Any time she stopped moving and tried to relax, Paimon would know. And that usually meant her torturing her. The rare times she didn’t do that though, her deprecating thoughts came back forceful and demanding she listen to them.

 

‘Lick Lumine! A piece of shit can at least give its owner pleasure. Don’t you want to aspire to be like that at least?’ Opening her mouth and letting her tongue flop out, Lumine drug her tongue across Paimon’s anal floor tasting shit and other assorted flavors. It was bitter and stomach churning. But it was getting easier.

 

She didn’t mind doing this as much as she had the first few times. Under the influence of her curse, she hated what she did but had no control. Now though, she still hated it. But these actions were her own. At least, she thought they were. It made it feel… better for some reason. Like she was in control of something in her life.

 

‘You’re fulfilling a purpose. As a piece of shit…’ That brought a smile to her face. She didn’t know why but it did. She liked feeling useful. It made the hours pass by quicker. ‘Will I ever get out of here?’ Expecting a voice in her head to tell her no, it was oddly silent now. Perhaps she couldn’t even hallucinate a response of hope any longer.

 

Paimon had become rather ruthless suddenly. Just how long had she been harboring this anger at her? It filled the blonde with remorse. She should be angry. But any time she tried to be, she was shouted down internally, making it abundantly clear that she deserved this. The disparaging thoughts wouldn’t let her feel pity…

 

So, that meant all she could do was this. Trailing her tongue across Paimon’s ass again, Lumine softly sobbed as she worshiped her. She wanted to please her. Maybe then, she would forgive her for being a bad friend? Or perhaps it would mean she would keep her here longer. Either was a possibility. But what other choices didn’t that leave her?

 

Apparently, a third option. One that gave Lumine no choice at all. Feeling her body shoved hard as she was pulled towards the entrance of Paimon’s ass, the submissive blonde whimpered as she expected another foul fart to hit her… but strangely that wasn’t what happened. Instead, her body was slowly squeezed out.

 

Feeling her feet exit her friends puckered hole before more of her body started to escape, tears of joy escaped Lumines eyes. She was being let out?! Was this a dream? No… it was some kind of nightmare. Lumine should have expected that, proving that hope really was worthless here…

 

Feeling her body stopped once she got up to her neck, Paimon’s anus clenched around the shrunken girl’s throat holding her in place. It was a choking grip. It meant, that her friend was clenching her ass forcefully to keep her in place.

 

Pressing her hands on the outside of Paimon’s ass, Lumine grunted as she forced her hands to push, but she was far too weak. Days spent inside of Paimon left her physically exhausted. She also hadn’t had anything to eat, but a few bites of a berry. She had begged the larger girl for food and was eventually given half of some kind of berry the pale-haired girl had shoved up her ass.

 

It got coated in shit on the way in, spilling sticky juices everywhere… but Lumine hadn’t cared. It had tasted divine! She ate until her stomach hurt. And after Paimon had shit her out, the blonde had still gone back and lapped at the fairy’s anal walls trying in desperation to drink any juices that had survived the bowel movement.

 

‘That’s all you get until you worship me enough~’ It was encouragement from her to keep doing what she had been doing. And Lumine took it seriously. Unfortunately, she hadn’t done enough. Because this didn’t feel like a reward. In fact, it was the exact opposite. ‘I-I angered her…’

 

What had she done? Was her worship not enough?! Was she being punished for trying to escape, even now? Her hands pressed on Paimon’s ass trying to pry her head out of the fairy’s ass. Was that her offence? She didn’t understand! It was too hard to think. And the fumes were making it worse. They were getting smellier. She knew what that meant…

 

Hearing the churning groans coming from deeper inside of Paimon intestines before she saw what they heralded, Lumine cried out in frustration as a massive log of shit began to slide towards the opening of the fairy’s ass. Said opening, her head was pinned inside of. It was on a collision course right for her!

 

Kicking her legs wildly as she dangled by her neck choking, Lumine would have cried if she wasn’t so dehydrated. Pushing as hard as she could with her trembling palms, her fingers only sunk into her companion’s plump ass as she was forced to look on in terror.

 

“P-Paimon! S-Stop it! PLEASE!” Crying out her friend’s name seemed to do nothing though. ‘She deserves your worship. You deserve this…’ Yes, of course! Paimon needed to be worshiped! This was her punishment for not worshiping her enough. Craning her neck painfully as she frantically licked, Lumine furiously did her best to serve the larger girl, but it was too little too late…

 

Crying out in misery as shit collided against her face, it forced its way into all her orifices as it crammed her head into it. The taste was just as disgusting as it always was. And the heat it emanated left the blonde hot and panting, which did nothing to help her from avoiding this. In the end, her entire head was lodged deep into the pile of warm filth, and it wore her out too much to fight it any longer…

 

This seemed to frustrate Paimon though. ‘You failed again…’ Of course, she did. She kept failing her. Feeling her body gripped, the faintest hope the traveler tried to stop having rose again… before it was dashed away in a painful way. Crying out as more shit was shoved against her face, the blonde felt her body being shoved into Paimon’s shit!

 

Feeling herself twisted hard as she was submerged alive inside the fairy’s waste, the shrunken girl soon felt warmth surround her fully as she was encased. And then, the pressure came. It was tight before, but now, Paimon had began to clench!

 

‘You fail her so much. You deserve this. At least you’re where you belong. Buried in a pile of filth like any other mound of shit…’ She hated herself. But these thoughts, made the misery a little more bearable. And if she had been able to nod along to the words in her head… she would have.

 

‘I-I… I deserve this…’ She failed so many times. With her brother. With her quest. With Paimon. She could accept this new role. She just didn’t want to fail anymore…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Lying on her back and groaning, Paimon burped loudly before wincing from the pain of her stomach bulging out. She had overeaten again. ‘Just a bit longer~ Lumine can’t move at all~’ That was fun to think about. While gluttonous, the pale-haired fairy had another reason for gorging herself so much. She had been pigging out all day from the moment she woke up so her shrunken friend would have plenty to do inside her of her ass.

 

She had been having a lot of fun thoughts lately she had never considered. These ideas just came naturally to her when she played with herself. Each fantasy involving Lumine got her off and became the next thing she did to punish her. But now… she was kind of getting bored…

 

It had been two weeks since the fairy had come into the Serenetea Pot with Lumine. She didn’t know how long she would spend here, but she had been having so much fun torturing her lately that she just lost track of time. Unfortunately… all good things had to come to an end. The food pantry was now empty.

 

Burping again, Paimon groaned and rubbed her swollen belly some more. ‘Too bad Lumines not in my tummy…’ She could get a decent meal then pre-chewed by her loving owner. But that didn’t matter. Lumine loved her ass more. The food would make it to her eventually. It would just be a bit less delicious and kind of sloppy.

 

But the blonde had little choice then to enjoy whatever leftovers Paimon gave her. She had stopped feeding her a few days ago because the thought came to her that shit didn’t need to eat food. Why would she waste her meals when she could be enjoying them herself? It just made more sense to have Lumine eat whatever the fairy didn’t digest. If her body didn’t want it, then Lumine could take it.

 

And if nothing else was left over, she could make do with her shit. It seemed to callous to think about. But whenever she thought too hard about how she had been treating Lumine, her mind wandered back to the blonde abandoning her for others.

 

Blushing as anger flooded into her again, Paimon patted her belly almost willing it to digest faster. She couldn’t move much but this was going to be a finally of sorts. Her ideas had stopped coming. Which meant she was out of things she could do to Lumine as punishment.

 

‘I guess Paimon can forgive her now’. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t do one last thing with her. It had been the final idea she had before the thoughts left her head. And it seemed like, she couldn’t wait any longer. Whimpering as her body ached for release, the small fairy tried to fly up, but she was weighed down too much to manage that and instead rolled off the bed she had been lying on instead. Even that was hard for her to manage.

 

Making her way to the toilet, Paimon plopped her ass down before groaning louder as she rubbed her belly. She hadn’t gone to the bathroom in over two days! All the while she hadn’t stopped eating. All for the purpose of entombing Lumine in as much crap as she could. She still didn’t know where this idea came from but when she thought about it, it made her giggle~

 

But now, she knew this might have been a mistake. It was painful! Groaning louder but feeling relief come in the form of her asshole stretching out, the fairy felt tears of relief come as she relieved herself. And in the process, gave Lumine another burial. IT would be the final one. At least for now.

 

She knew for certain that the blonde would never forget her place now. If Paimon told her to come, she would! And if she ever tried to ignore her again, Paimon would inflict her punishments on her again until she learned her place! But that wouldn’t be an issue anymore. She had come to a decision about what to do with Lumine and her many acquaintances who wanted to use her. There needed to be some order from now on. And she had the perfect thought on how to do it surprisingly. She couldn’t wait to tell the blonde. Speaking of…

 

Giving one final push and gasping as she felt her ass fully evacuated to make room for her lunch to soon follower, Paimon stood up not bothering to wipe as she stared down at the repulsive deluge, she had crafted specifically for Lumine to *enjoy*. She couldn’t even see water anymore. And with how thick it was, it would be a miracle if the traveler could traverse this mess at all.

 

Eventually, movement did come out of the messy bowl, however. And finally, a hand breached the muck. Crawling on the almost stable ground that had been made for her, Lumine’s brown form crawled out gasping and sputtering for air. Paimon was honestly surprised she was conscious. She didn’t know if the blonde slept at all inside her ass or just remained imprisoned, unable to sleep. She was never unconscious when she crapped her out.

 

Looking around bleary eyed before her gaze landed up on Paimon, Lumine seemed to recognize her after a moment before her hands reached towards her desperately. ‘She wants to go back home~ She knows where she belongs~’ This, brought a smile to her face. ‘You know what to do… punish her!’

 

Lumine had gotten used to her ass after the larger fairy had given it to her so much. But now, she needed to remember that an owner decided when to use their toy. Not the other way around. ‘Shit may belong inside of an ass. But it always ends up in the same place eventually…’ Nodding to herself, Paimon leaned over the bowl as she rested her hands on her hips.

 

“Well, Paimon’s given it a lot of thought, and it’s time you made yourself useful Lumine! You can’t keep sponging off Paimon’s generosity anymore! We’re out of food… So, you need to go out and make some more Mora for us so Paimon can keep eating! Quit being lazy!”

 

Looking up at her companion in a delirious state, Lumine couldn’t think straight, not fully comprehending what she had been told. ‘H-Home… I-I want… to go home…’ She needed it. She always wanted to go back. It was so hard to think about anything but Paimon’s ass. But… she wasn’t being put back? Why?

 

Watching the fairy as she spoke, Lumine heard her speaking but it was near gibberish. She didn’t care. She just wanted to go back. Eventually, Paimon seemed to realize this too as she groaned audibly. “You need to cool off! When you’re ready to have a proper conversation, Paimon will be waiting! Have a fun trip!”

 

Watching as a hand passed over her, Lumines eyes widened as the briefest hints of understanding registered to her what had just been done. Paimon had pulled on a handle… and she was starting to spin. Feeling her body sucked back down, her vision grew dark, and the laughter of her friend began to fade away…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Groaning softly as her head ached for the first time in what felt like weeks, Lumine opened her eyes as crusty flakes fell off them and onto the soft grass beneath her. Cracking open both and staring out into an open plane as the sun began to break on the dawn, the tired blonde wanted to go back to sleep, but for some reason she felt like she had slept enough.

 

Leaning up slowly as more flecks of dirt and grime cracked and fell off her body, the teenagers mind felt groggy. ‘I… I was in… the pot…’ She was… damn it all! Shaking her head as clumps of something fell off her body and hair, the blonde’s eyes shifted as she saw the Serenetea Pot hovering a short way away from her.

 

As for where she was… That would be a latrine. Pulling her body out of the mess she had apparently been sleeping in, Lumine stood up at her full height and stretched out, uncaring that anybody would see her in such a foul state. Why would she care? She was shit after all…

 

Blinking slowly as that weird thought permeated her head, the filthy girl suddenly seemed to realize where she was before eeping. “W-Where the hell are my clothes?! And why am I covered in shit!?” Growing disgusted as she wiped herself off, the panicked girl moved to clean off what she could as she ran up towards her teapot home. All the while unaware of a small bird that had been perched in front of where she had woken up.

 

‘Fascinating… She retains those desires when she grows back… I wonder what other fetishes she’ll retain when they’re forced on her…’

 

 

What a pleasant experiment.

 

 

They would have to do it again and see where that led the traveler. Her story was so fun to watch…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“I-I swear it won’t happen again!”

 

“It better not! Paimon won’t be so gentle if you ever do!”

 

“G-G-Gentle?! You kept me inside your butt for weeks!”

“You’re very welcome~”

 

 

Sputtering, Lumine groaned and threw up her hands. This was ridiculous! When she changed back and confronted Paimon after what happened neither had a good answer for why they acted the way they did. But the fairy wasn’t remorseful. Not even slightly! In fact, she was lording her actions over her like it was a grand service! And to make matters worse, it did make Lumine feel bad for ignoring Paimon.

 

But it seemed her companion had a *fix* for this. One that left Lumine blushing furiously. “Can you run this by me again… I still don’t understand.” It sounded insane! But the smug look Paimon was giving her told her that she was serious about what she had told her prior.

 

“It’s simple! We need to ration you out Lumine! You’re the hottest commodity in all Tehvat! So there needs to be a list! If your names on it, that person gets to use you. It’s a sonority list! So, you can’t just be taken by anybody willy-nilly anymore! Paimon needs her fix you know, and you will not ignore her anymore!” The fairy snapped angrily.

 

Shrinking a bit (metaphorically), Lumine thought about this concept again. It sounded almost like Paimon wanted to pimp her out to people… But it had merit. If there was order to her chaotic life, then people could stop using her curse to their advantage all the time and she could continue her quest. She hadn’t made much progress in a long time.

 

“So, you want to give people access to the Teapot so they can come see me, in order to…” Lumine trailed off blushing, but Paimon didn’t bat an eyelash. “To screw your brains out, yes! It will happen whether you want it to or not. At least this way there can be some control now. Plus, it can be lucrative~” the fairy giggled.

 

Glaring back at her companion ready to ask her what that meant, Lumine was swiftly silenced as Paimon flew up in front of her face as she brandished a piece of paper. Looking back at it confused, the blonde’s eyes widened. “I-I-IS THIS A LIST OF PEOPLE ALREADY WANTING TO USE ME?!” There were twenty names on it at least!

 

Giggling, Paimon nodded before pointing to her name marked at the top. “Yep! But never forget. I own you Lumine~ So I can cut whenever I want. You’ll get homesick if I wasn’t there to cut in front of others~” The plumper girl grinned before shaking her butt in the teenager’s face flustering her.

 

Growling, Lumine reached out for the paper, but she was too slow as Paimon fluttered off laughing. “Damn it, get back here! W-When did you even have time to make that thing!? Paimon! Get back here!”

 

Things were going to get a lot more complicated now… But perhaps it was for the best. She didn’t know what was going on anymore with her travels… Maybe now, they could chart a clearer course together…

 

 

But even so… Why was there Mora stamps next to all those names?! She wanted answers damn it!!!

 

 

 

To be continued…

A Funeral With Hu Tao by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Back with another chapter. This time featuring Hu Tao giving Lumine a proper burial.

Features Scat, AV, Yuri, and Entombment.




‘Paimon, please find me already!!!’

 

Panting hard as saliva and juice coated her entire body, Lumine bobbed helplessly as she waded inside a pool of coconut milk. The traveler, at the moment, was under the unfortunate effects of her curse. This time, it appeared she was roughly an inch tall. It was always hard to determine just how small the blonde had shrunken, but after having this affliction for so long, it was getting easier and easier to determine these things. As for her current predicament, however…

 

Looking up and grimacing, the shrunken teen blushed as she saw the enamored face of Qiqi staring down at her. The little jiangshi towered above her. And she just so happened to have her favorite drink in the world in front of her. ‘And I’m inside of it… How the hell did this even happen!?’

 

Of course, the unfortunate traveler knew how this all started. A quick trip to Buizhu’s shop for herbs had turned into an unexpected run-in with a friend of hers. Visiting at the same time was Ganyu. The Adeptus hadn’t revealed what she needed but then again, they hasn’t done much talking. Upon seeing her, the timid secretary had frozen up like a deer before turning quickly to leave.

 

But, she didn’t quite clear the room, falling over Qiqi who had come in to help them. The fall just so happened to show off the half-qilin’s spandex-covered rear for all to see. Or, at least for Lumine to admire. And… that was enough for the curse to activate it seemed…

 

Shrinking on the spot, Lumine had fallen down… into Qiqi’s coconut milk she had been nursing at the time. Which led to her current predicament now with a very hungry-looking girl carrying her around the pharmacy. It appeared, that she hadn’t noticed her yet. But it was only a matter of time before she did.

 

‘Do I really want to try and get her help?’ The curse wasn’t affecting her mind yet. But the moment she started interacting with Qiqi, that might change. And as much as the blonde liked the undead girl… being intimate with her might have some severe repercussions. If not from her own moral compass then by Baizhu…

 

Paling, Lumine waded underneath the rim of the coconut as Qiqi brought it up to her lips and took a long sip from the tropical fruit. Immediately Lumine cried out. Gripping her hands into the spongy fruit’s meat, the naked teen kicked her feet trying to paddle against the flow of suction. If she went into the younger girl's mouth, either she would be found and the curse would no doubt afflict the poor girl. Or she would be swallowed… That was probably the worse of those two options she had to admit.

 

‘D-Does she even poop…?’ That was the only way she would get out once digested. But for the life of her, Lumine could never recall seeing Qiqi eat any food. She only drank coconut milk occasionally and never went to the bathroom around her either. If she wound up inside of the little jiangshi, she may never come out!

 

With renewed conviction, Lumine bore the fatigue she felt as she fought against the torrent of sticky fluids until thankfully, Qiqi finished drinking. Flopping down into a much smaller puddle of coconut milk, the traveler panted in exhaustion as she saw the world around her moving up from the small hole in the fruit she lay in.

 

‘Paimon, where the hell are you?!’ Her companion should have come to the shop by now, shouldn’t she? If the teen had to spend any longer here, her chances of being found would increase tenfold! It was a miracle she hadn’t yet. But it was only a matter of time… This proved to be true a moment later, as Qiqi unceremoniously dropped the coconut she had been cradling up until then onto the floor.

 

Crying out as she was slammed around inside the hollowed fruit as it rolled on the ground, the blonde's head rattled as she felt her world spinning until it finally came to a stop with the center hole facing skyward. And peering down at it (and unfortunately at her) was someone Lumine recognized.

 

Blinking in surprise as they stared at one another, Hu Tao furrowed her brow before reaching down and picking up the discarded fruit. “Well, this is a surprise. I came here to collect a client for an appointment. But I didn’t think I’d find you here traveler. And you're all teensy tiny! I wonder, did someone curse you?” The brunette muttered, her delicate fingers reaching in and plucking the naked blonde out indifferent to her immodesty.

 

Looking back at the younger teen as she blushed, Lumine nodded sheepishly both fearful about what might happen now that she was found, and that the larger girl had hit the nail right on the head. This was the first time Hu Tao had seen the curse before at least as far as the smaller teen knew. She might have heard it by word of mouth from someone else since it wasn’t really a closely guarded secret. But if she had, she didn’t show previous knowledge as she lifted the naked girl up, inspecting her from different angles.

 

“Huh, I’ve seen angry spirits do lots of things to people. Usually, they get gloomy, fatigued, or erratically scared! This is something physical though. What a powerful curse!” Even saying this though, it didn’t seem like Hu Tao was worried. In fact… the much larger girl was, smiling? That was enough to cause the blonde to shiver now.

 

The Wangsheng funeral director was an eccentric girl from what Lumine knew of her. They had only hung out briefly. But it still made the smaller teen fear that something bad was about to happen now that she of all people had found her. Gripping Hu Tao’s index finger, Lumine licked her lips and cleared her throat, deciding to speak delicately. She didn’t want the curse to activate on the younger girl by any means!

 

“U-Uhh… Uhm… I-It’s not a curse I got from a ghost. It was from a god…. I try to not tell others about it. So… could you please put me down? I need to find, Paimon! She knows how to help me whenever the curse affects me.” While not an entirely truthful statement, it was enough of one that the traveler didn’t feel so bad about lying.

 

Continuing to idly observe her, Hu Tao’s smile never left her face as she stared the smaller girl down. “What a fascinating curse!! I’ve never heard of a god doing that to someone! I guess… that means there's no way to reverse it, is there?” That hadn’t been what Lumine expected to hear.

 

Furrowing her brow now, the smaller girl was about to ask why she would say that… but then an eerie feeling overtook her. The way Hu Tao was smiling… ‘Oh no…’ Her cheeks were dusted pink. And her breath was escaping from her parted lips. She was excited… Which meant she was already cursed too…

 

Feeling fear once again, the traveler tried to wiggle out of the larger girl's fingertips, but the pinch on her midsection while delicate was firm. She wasn’t going anywhere. Grinning as she saw the frantic struggles coming from the smaller girl, the larger brunette began humming a playful tune before turning to leave. Taking Lumine along with her…

 

She had come here for Qiqi… but since Lumine was cursed with no hope of ever breaking it. Her life was as good as over... A premature burial was in order~ And for the life of her, Hu Tao couldn’t recall ever feeling this much excitement for what she was about to do to someone else…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Letting out a grunt as she was dropped unceremoniously into a coffee table, Lumine winced as she looked skyward towards Hu Tao, the gigantic girl now busying herself as she paced around the room they had entered together. The smaller blonde didn’t know where they were. This wasn’t the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

 

‘So, she took me back to her place maybe?’ That meant only one thing. Letting out a sigh of defeat, the shrunken teen flopped onto the smooth wood she was set on as her mind began to wander. What would Hu Tao do to her? She was afflicted with the curse. But it wasn’t a single activity every person shared with her that made it so worrying.

 

‘This thing twists their minds…’ Women that have high morals could become corrupted in a matter of minutes by just touching her. The traveler had seen this happen multiple times. Jean, Barbara, and Noelle were all great examples of this back in Mondstadt. It was like the Unknown God's curse deliberately targeted the best things in people and corrupted them…

 

It could make a church-attending deaconess savagely use her in the name of expressing her freedom to dominate her in the name of Barbatos. Or have a well-mannered and productive woman torment her on her desk because she wasn’t up to the Knights of Favonius code of conduct at her shrunken size. She didn’t even need to recall what Noelle was like… It was a miracle she even lived through that!

 

Shuddering, Lumine glanced up as she tried to see what Hu Tao was up to. ‘Is she making her bed or something?’ The blonde was most likely headed into it so the younger teen could use her for something. But just what did that entail? Would she be gentle? Violent? Playful? You could never tell what people harbored inside them until this curse ripped it violently out to confront her with…

 

Jumping back however as the brunette's face suddenly appeared beside her, Hu Tao stared down at Lumine with a wide grin before she reached towards her eagerly. Bringing the diminutive blonde into the air, Lumine could see her worst fears realized as the younger teen's pants and underwear were now gone. Oddly though… only her lower wear…

 

‘She didn’t take off her top clothes…?’ That seemed weird to her. But it didn’t bother the younger teen as she lifted something up for the shrunken girl to see. “Well, what do you think? Isn’t this nice? It’s yours!” Hu Tao beamed giddily in a way that made the hair on the back of the smaller girl's neck rise.

 

Resting in the hand that wasn’t clutching her, was a ceremonial jar. It looked to be made of ceramic pottery with words painted onto it. There were also multiple Ofuda seals taped to its sides. It looked like something you would use to imprison evil spirits inside. So why was she giving it to her…?

 

Blinking slowly as she tried to figure out what was going on, Lumine soon got her answer as Hu Tao stepped over to the table the smaller girl had been on before. Setting the jar down, the teenager eyed it happily before lowering Lumine down so she could stare at it closely. “It’s a little big for you. But I think it will make a wonderful coffin, don’t you? It’s very old but well-made! Not a crack on it after hundreds of years! Not to mention it’s warded so nothing can interrupt your eternal sleep! Talk about a luxury bed, am I right?”

 

Growing pale, Lumine looked back up at Hu Tao now as it suddenly clicked. “C-C-Coffin?! H-Hu Tao, I’m not dead! Just because I’m cursed doesn’t mean it’s fatal!!!” Lumine screamed out, both embarrassed and mortified that this was the thing the curse had decided to afflict the younger teenager with.

 

Tilting her head to the side, Hu Tao furrowed her brow before looking back down at the ancient jar. “Huh? Do you not like it? I could use traditional wood instead, but I don’t think that would do much about your current problem. Plus, that nasty curse you’re under could leak out if it’s not properly warded! Would you really want it to risk hurting others like it’s done to you? This is the best coffin you could have!” She argued.

 

Groaning, Lumine just shook her head. It was like what she said went in one ear and out the other. “You’re not listening! I’m not dying! This just happens then I change back! I don’t need a coffin!” Hopefully, she never would. But that was being presumptuous.

 

Now it was Hu Tao’s turn to blink in surprise. “What do you mean you’re not dying? You’re cursed to be the size of a bug. The way I see it, your life’s pretty much over. Don’t you see this is a wonderful mercy? You’ve got me to help shepherd you to the next life so that curse can’t hurt you anymore!” The younger girl beamed.

 

Groaning now, Lumine just shook her head. “C-Can you please stop talking about my death like it’s already happened!! Look… let’s just go find Paimon. She can take care of me until I change back and you can see that there's nothing fatal going on. Alright? Hu Tao…?”

 

Trialing off as a frown marred the younger teen's face now, Lumine was about to ask what was wrong but she was suddenly moved before coming face to face with the larger girl’s pale ass. “H-Hu Tao?!” She knew the curse was affecting her since she took off her pants but the blonde hadn’t figured out how yet. And when she started talking about a coffin, that had completely slipped her mind.

 

“Oh, you poor thing… You don’t need to fight anymore! I already told you that I would shepherd you to the next life! Don’t worry about a thing. What you need is a proper burial. One that will make your heart sing with joy! And luckily, I know exactly what will make you happy~” The stary-eyed girl grinned.

 

Moving her hand down and sinking her fingers into her ass, the funeral director pulled on her pert cheeks spreading them apart to reveal the puckered hole hidden within. “I’m friends with Xiangling you know~ And she told me lots of stories about her eating you. As you can imagine I was skeptical. But she swore up and down that she did, and that you were delicious! But you should have been digested… The fact you didn’t makes me think what you really wanted wasn’t to have your eternal sleep in a stomach. So, there’s only one conclusion as to where you really wanted to go~ And I’m happy to oblige you!”

 

Seeing the wrinkled hole up close now, Lumine gulped as her heart began to beat rapidly. She could feel it now. The curse was beginning to take over, now that she had seen something like this. She would lose herself in a matter of moments. Gripping the teenager's fingers desperately, the smaller blonde tried for a final time to talk Hu Tao down.

 

“W-W-WAIT!! I-I don’t want this!! P-Please believe me! T-The curse, I-It makes me act the way you are! Y-You don’t need to do this!” But, Hu Tao only smiled at her as she brought the smaller girl closer to her asshole. “Don’t be scared! I promise you’ll have the best funeral of your life! You only get one you know. You should be happy it’s me who will provide it for you. I’ll make sure you get exactly what you desire~ Starting with your first burial!”

 

Wanting to scream at the girl for not listening to her, Lumine didn’t get the chance as her head made contact with Hu Tao’s anus and began to slide in easily. Far too easily in fact… As her hands came up to try and stop her forced spelunking, however, it soon dawned on the traveler why that was. She couldn’t get a solid grip on the teenager's wrinkled flesh. It was slick and slimy. She had coated her anus with some kind of lubricant…

 

‘S-S-She planned to stick me in her from the very start…’ That should have horrified Lumine. But, the curse had other thoughts on the matter that took precedence. Such as pleasure at the thought, that she was always going up the younger girl's ass no matter what she had said to her. She was being inserted in, just like a toy would be. And Hu Tao didn’t stop until the one-inch girl was all the way in…

 

Whimpering as her legs shook beneath her, Hu Tao panted softly as she forced her finger deeper into her ass. She wouldn’t stop until the blonde was well and truly in there! ‘T-This feels kind of nice…’ She hadn’t had prior experience with anal play before. But when Xiangling had spoken to her about what she had done to Lumine in the past. Something just sort of nagged at the teen that she should try it too if she ever got the chance.

 

Luckily, she just so happened to! Lumine needed her proper burial. And what better burial than one inside of her ass? By the wiggling sensation inside her, the younger girl could tell the shrunken blonde was enjoying it too! That was good. She should have fun before the funeral finished.

 

Writhing inside Hu Tao’s slimy anal cavity, Lumine moaned in dismay as pleasure coursed through her. ‘W-W-Why… why does this keep happening to me!!!’ She kept getting shoved up people's butts! By the archons it was humiliating and that just made her so hot! She hated this and hated that she loved it so much!

 

Fingering herself in the surprisingly tight teen's ass, the shrunken traveler wiggled and shuddered as the squishy walls around her massaged her body, laying mucus and filth onto her in the septic hell she was now in. The euphoria she felt… was far too intense! It only took thirty seconds for Lumines first orgasm to hit her.

 

Crying out as she inhaled the noxious air back in, the shrunken girl convulsed as she felt her body quiver from pleasure overwhelming. And just like that… it was gone. And the hunger returned. Whimpering as she continued fingering herself, not even bothering to catch her breath, Lumine sobbed as she masturbated inside of the brunette in a humiliating way. She didn’t care. She just needed to cum again! It got worse every time she tried to resist… So now that she was here… there was no point in resisting. She just had to do this, or she would go mad like she always did…

 

For Hu Tao’s part, she was in a similar state as well. Lying on her side as she rubbed her cunt rhythmically, the younger teen whimpered softly as a foreign pleasure assaulted her unlike what she was used to. This wasn’t the first time she had ever masturbated. But it was the first time she had done it with someone else. Even if it was unconventional.

 

The pleasure was far more intense than it had been ever before! As she panted, however, the brunette looked at the jar she had set out for Lumine earlier before groaning. She had a job to do! Just because she enjoyed herself while doing it didn’t mean she could ignore her duties! Lumine was counting on her for a proper burial!

 

Reaching onto the table and grabbing something she had set out when she set Lumine down before, the teenager tossed a piece of root into her mouth before she began to chew its bitter fibers apart. Swallowing it quickly, the younger girl grimaced from its foul taste and waited. That didn’t take long…

 

Wincing as her stomach growled an audible gurgle as it rumbled in dismay at what she had done, Hu Tao forced a smile onto her face as she continued fingering herself as she stood. “A-Almost ready… J-Just a little longer now…” That was a medicinal root. Specifically, one that helps with constipation. She wasn’t at the moment. But it had the added bonus of making one's bowels do what they normally did much faster. As Lumine was surely finding out now~

 

As expected, the wiggling movement inside of the teenager suddenly exploded into a wild movement a moment later. Crying out as she fell to her knees from the pleasure, Hu Tao panted softly as she felt an orgasm hit her all at once leaving her shaking where she sat. “W-Wow… I… You really were everything Xiangling said you were…”

 

What a cruel curse… Lumine was fantastic! It was a shame she had to bury her. Using Lumine more would be amazing! But, it was her duty as a funeral director to fulfill her role. Reaching onto the desk and pulling the ceramic jar towards her, Hu Tao winced as her guts churned uncomfortably. She needed to do this now before she exploded!

 

Moving the jar beneath her, the teenager shifted into a squatting position so she could peer down into the bottom of the jar she had placed directly beneath her. And then, she let her bowels release. Crying out softly as shit piled out of her ass, the teenager steadied herself with the table beside her as she saw the overly large mound of waste leave her and curl down into the base of the ceramic jar.

 

Cutting off the flow as she clenched her anus and waited, Hu Tao peered down as she tried to see movement. At first, it didn’t seem like there was going to be any. But then, a hand sprouted out of her poop, grasping around. A moment later, another did the same. And then Lumine’s head as the traveler began to crawl out of the log of shit she had been buried in.

 

Gasping as she coughed and spat out pieces of filth she had swallowed, Lumine quivered as warm waste bathed her body. Sinking her fingers into it and trying to find traction where there was none, the blonde tried to crawl out of the scat she was embedded inside of, but it was like trying to swim in tar! But, a playful giggle high above soon drew the shrunken girl's attention. And what color was left of her once pale face drained as she saw the gigantic visage of Hu Tao squatting over her with a playful grin.

 

“Now that’s not what you’re supposed to be doing silly! You need to be buried! Not crawling out like the undead! Make sure you stay in there this time~” And with that, Lumine watched as the teenager’s anus began to open up before more shit started to fall. Right on top of her…

 

Moaning in relief as she let her bowels release everything now, Hu Tao whimpered in bliss as the pressure forced on her stomach from the medicine she took began to leave her now as she gave in and let it do its job. Unfortunately, it did it a little too well. By the time the larger girl finished shitting and looked back down, the ceramic jar had been entirely filled to the overflowing point.

 

Cringing, Hu Tao grabbed the lid of the jar before positioning it over the opening. “W-Well… A compact grave means you won’t be able to move much. But it will certainly keep you there. I guess it’s for the best~” She shrugged before forcing the lid down, squishing shit out and making it completely airtight to the point of extremity.

 

Looking at the mess she had made, Hu Tao frowned but ignored it in favor of picking up the jar she had sealed up. Standing up slowly before making her way over to her bathroom, the teenager worked to clean up the mess on the outside of the jar before quickly grabbing a Tao ward from her desk and slapping it onto the lid. Once that was done, she also took a moment to clean herself up too.

 

Now satisfied, the brunette admired her work. As far as anyone could tell, it was a simple ceramic jar. One with LOTS of warding glyphs taped to it. And tucked nice and happy inside was the cursed traveler. “May she rest in peace~” She would be forever surrounded by what she loves now. Giving the jar some vigorous shakes to see if she had left any spaces inside unoccupied, the playful funeral director was happy to find that nothing rattled. It was completely stuffed to the brink of bursting back open. Not that it would. A special Ofuda charm taped the lid on. No matter what Lumine tried, she would never be able to open it from the inside. It was the same type of thing you used to prevent spirits from doing just the same thing. And the traveler was basically a helpless bug compared to those things~

 

Tossing the jar up and down as she walked over to her bed, Hu Tao hummed softly as she set it down and began to put her pants back on. ‘This job isn’t finished yet’. Since Lumine was a friend, she deserved only the finest! And her pride wouldn’t permit shoddy work either!

 

Placing her hat atop her head as she finished changing, the eager teen grabbed the jar up once more before making her way out of her house. She had one more burial she needed to perform…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Kneeling on the ground as a small mound of dirt sat beside an empty hole she had dug, Hu Tao huffed tiredly before admiring her work. It was a shallow grave. But it was far more than what was needed for Lumine with her in the condition she was in. This was perfect. A grand grave for a bug. It was like she gave the traveler a funeral fit for a king since she was so small and pathetic!

 

Setting the shit-filled jar in the ground before pushing the loose soil over it, the brunette patted the ground firmly so it wouldn’t be moved in case it rained. By the time she was done, there was little trace of a grave having been dug there at all. As far as anybody would be concerned, this was just like any other patch of ground here on Wuwang Hill.

 

She had picked it as the perfect resting place for Lumine. People didn’t come here often, so she could sleep forever in peace. Well, as in as much peace as you could get buried alive in shit. Giggling at the thought, Hu Tao stood up before dusting off her hands. “Rest in peace, dear traveler. May you reunite with your brother in the next life~”

 

Bowing to the unmarked grave, Hu Tao was about to leave before it suddenly dawned on her. “Oh, how could I forget?!” She didn’t make her a tombstone! Frowning, the brunette sighed. There was no helping it. She would have to go back to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and make a custom gravestone for Lumine or risk her spirit coming back. She would be really upset if that happened! This was supposed to be the perfect funeral!

 

Squatting back over the grave, Hu Tao poked her finger into the dirt before writing something onto it. Once she was finished, the teenager stood up before making her way back down the hill and back down to Liyue. She would fix that marking once she returned. But at least now she would remember where the grave was. Hopefully, Lumine would stay put while she went to fetch her tombstone.

 

If for some reason the traveler crawled out of the ground like the restless dead, then Hu Tao would have to go through the process of burying her all over again! What a hassle that would be…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Swinging her arms in what felt like mud, but was far thicker and ten times worse, Lumine waded in shit as she swam in its boggy murk trying to find an exit. Her mind had gone blank after what felt like an eternity here in Hu Tao’s excrement. She didn’t know how long she had been here. But, it was miserable. Every time she thought she found an exit, the walls would only go on forever in every direction. There had to be an exit… there just had to be…

 

What the submerged teen hadn’t expected, however, was her world to shift as a current from nowhere suddenly dragged her downward. Falling slowly through the endless shit she had begun to call her home, the traveler slowly emerged as her head breached the never-ending waste and air assaulted her lungs once more.

 

Gasping on nothing for a moment, Lumine swallowed in disgust as she cleared her mouth and throat of the filth that had been forced down during her entombment. By the time she got her eyes open and began to breathe again, the blonde could see shapes forming. She was… outside? Yes… trees… rocks… wind. Glorious wind! And an enormous figure staring down at her wrinkling her face in disgust.

 

“Really? Really! That’s where you’ve been all this time? Paimon’s been worried sick! Why did you get yourself buried in poop?!”

 

Gazing up at her tiny, or now, colossal companion, Lumine just shook her head as fatigue assaulted her. She couldn’t talk yet. She was just too tired. That only earned her a roll of the eyes from the fairy as she pulled the smaller girl out of the filth she was in before shaking her off uncaringly.

 

“Thanks to you, Paimon had to go without lunch today! You had better make it up to me with dinner once you get big again!”

 

As she was brought into the air and dragged away, Lumine just nodded as she let sleep claim her. She didn’t know what had just happened. Her mind was foggy. But… she was just happy to be out of whatever that had been. If she needed to pamper Paimon as a thank you for freeing her she would. It was the least she could do. After her nap…

 

But, something did nag the smaller girl's mind. "H-How... did you, f-find me...?" Not even she knew where she was. Or really what had happened. But, the odd look Paimon gave her said it was an obvious answer. "Were you trying to hide or something? That's stupid if you put a note on the ground that says 'Here lies Lumine, may she find peace in my shit where she belongs'. Paimon thought it was a joke at first. But no! You were literally buried in poop! You need a bath before you make me food..."

 

Nodding sheepishly, Lumine closed her eyes and let her companion take her away. Hopefully whatever happened to her never did again. She had almost lost herself in there, drowning in shit...

 

And worst of all... a part of her almost wanted to be put back in it...

 

Almost...

 

 

 

To be continued…

Roleplaying with Mona & Fischl by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Long wait for this one. Sorry for being away for some long.

This chapter featuring Mona & Fischl roleplaying with Lumine

Features Scat, Watersports, AV, Yuri, and HEAVY Role playing



Mondstadt

 

“So, to sum it up, you want to buy my Traveler for one full day of service, is that correct? Paimon usually does day fees and overnight costs separately. Buuuut since you’re a long-time customer who used Lumine before my business took off, Paimon can make an exception this time~ You can have her for 24 hours. Then, Paimon will collect her back this time tomorrow. The total will be 20,000 Mora~ Sound fair?”

 

Keeping a neutral expression as she tried to remain calm and composed how she liked, Mona simply nodded as she pulled out her coin purse. Inwardly, however, her stomach dropped. ’20,000 MORA?! DID SHE GO UP IN PRICE AGAIN?!’ That was a week’s worth of pay after her divination columns were sent in!

 

Biting her tongue, the astrologist maintained a firm smile as she handed over her precious coins to the greedy little fairy, she had begun to loathe lately. For whatever reason, Paimon had started marketing Lumine to others. And while you could use her if she wasn’t busy… there was a line. A VERY long line. Paying lets you essentially cut ahead. And unfortunately, going a week without seeing the blonde was a hard thing as of late…

 

Blushing, Mona tapped her foot impatiently as the smaller girl began counting it out. Once finished, the little fae beamed before reaching beneath her dress and fishing around for a while. “Don’t worry about her size. Paimon already considered how you like her to be. If you want to change her though, you’ll need to stop using her long enough to grow back before getting her hot and bothered to shrink her again. That shouldn’t be too hard with your big butt~” The fairy teased.

 

Pulling the blonde out a moment later, Mona’s eyes lit up as she saw the traveler she coveted roughly 2 inches tall, and completely drenched in sweat (or something else dripping off her limp frame). Handing the unconscious girl over, the raven-haired hydro user inspected her purchase carefully. “Will she awaken soon? I don’t want my product to be asleep all day. I have a lot of plans for her after all…”

 

Waving her hands dismissively, Paimon moved the Mora she had been given down into a knapsack before smiling broadly. “Nope! She’ll get up sooner or later. She doesn’t sleep much when she’s tiny like this. Perfect for use at any hour you might desire her!”

 

Looking the pale teenager over, Mona forced a smirk to disappear as she nodded before turning to leave. “Alright. Then our transactions finished. I’ll have her back to you first thing tomorrow.” Though she would take her time doing it. At 20,000 Mora, she deserved every damn second of her purchase!

 

Waving to the raven-haired girl, Paimon giggled to herself as she tucked the money she had been given away for safekeeping. Selling Lumine had been a threat at one point. But it turned out to be extremely profitable. It helped that the Lady of the Jade Chamber, Ningguang saw potential in her idea and helped set up a system for her. Provided she was in on the take that is. And she got to use Lumine for free since she was backing this endeavor.

 

Paimon didn’t care though. Money from her would have been nice. But the ease of her promoting Lumine around had been a much better financial decision. They had made hundreds of thousands of Mora already! And that was much more than the Traveler made on her own normally. It meant the pale-haired fairy could eat whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted with minimal effort~

 

And, it let her look into other ways to expand her new business…

 

Reaching a hand into her dress and feeling a small lump pressed into the front of her crotch, Paimon grinned before rubbing the small shape gently and giving it a harder shove a moment later. Immediately it began to wiggle around.

 

 

“Wakey~ Wakey~ Lumines on a job today. That means Paimon’s free to train you for as long as she wants~ Let’s get back to work!”

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

‘Where to start?! It’s been so long since I last had her all to myself! Maybe I should punish her for ignoring me…’

 

Lost in thought as she entered her apartment, Mona pondered various things as she rolled Lumine around in her palm, squeezing her as a sort of stress ball as she did. The Traveler had awoken at that point, the astrologist could tell by how she kept writhing around.

 

Smirking, the lithe mage pinched the tiny blonde eliciting a shrill squeal from her fist. ‘I’ll definitely punish her!’ Though, she would think up any excuse really to have the smaller girl wind back up in her ass again. That trip to the hot springs with both her and Paimon had awoken certain… cravings. And unfortunately, toys didn’t cut it anymore!

 

She knew that the blonde had an addictive property, but the young mage hadn’t thought it would feel so crippling to be without her! But that was neither here nor there! She had Lumine all to herself for the whole day! And she finished her work already which meant for the next twenty-four hours she was going to-.

 

“Greetings my esteemed Archmagis~ It is I, your Prinzessin der Verurteilung! I assume my intrusion is already known to thee, as would be expected of such a mage as-... W-W-What is that in your hand?!”

 

Nearly falling over herself as something clattered loudly to the floor, Mona froze in place as she stared forward in shock. On her bed sat Fischl. And apparently on her ground was food that had scattered everywhere she had just dropped! What was she doing in her apartment?

 

Clenching her hand tightly and shoving Lumine behind her back, the Hydro mage silently prayed her dramatic friend hadn’t just seen what she assumed she had… but that was immediately proved true as the regally dressed blonde began pointing her finger at her.

 

“W-W-What is the meaning of t-this, creature! Have you caught something evil within your dwelling?! I-It’s so small… E-Err, I mean, what diminutive being such as this plagues you, my magis?! Your Prinzessin demands to know! C-Can I see…?” She whispered, her curiosity unable to be restrained as she began to try and peek behind the quickly backing up Mona before she stumbled back into her front door.

 

‘ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!’ Was this some kind of cruel joke fate was playing on her today of all days!? She didn’t have time for this! ‘I spent all that Mora! I can’t waste even a second more!’ Her time with Lumine was precious! But what to do about her…

 

Scowling as Fischl continued trying to peek around her, the astrologist quickly shifted from side to side to conceal the traveler. Clearing her throat before leveling a glare the younger girl's way, Mona soon scowled trying to sound authoritative even though she was completely flustered instead. “Fis-, err… M-My Prinzessin shouldn’t be here! Your Archmagis is extremely busy with… things! Why are you here? And how did you get into my apartment in the first place?!” That probably should have been her first question. She almost had a heart attack seeing the younger girl on her bed!

 

Blushing like a child being reprimanded for doing something wrong, Fischl quickly composed herself before stepping back from Mona and striking a regal pose. “Do you jest? A locked door is nothing for one such as I! E-Especially since my Magi seems to have forgotten herself and left it unlocked~” She smiled meekly.

 

Feeling her eye beginning to twitch, the raven-haired girl scowled knowing that to be true. She had been in such a rush to meet up with Paimon locking her door on the way out hadn’t even crossed her mind. However, that still didn’t explain why she was here in her bedroom!

 

“A-Alright, my, Prinzessin! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” That did earn her a wince from the blonde as she seemed to shrink a bit before pointing behind her to the silver platter that had been dropped earlier, its contents scattered across the stone floor still steaming as heat escaped from it.

 

“W-Well… I-It is that time of the day, where my… attendants, cook for me. And I had more than what any noble girl such as I could finish! So, I thought not to waste such delicacies we of royal blood indulge in… A-And since you often don’t eat that much because of, y-you’re discipline! I wanted to reward my Archmagis with a homecooked meal…” She whispered, her cheeks still bright red as she fidgeted in place from the glower being directed at her. But it seemed to lessen by the second…

 

Eying the food and almost feeling her stomach weep at the loss of what she could see was indeed a delicacy to someone like her, Mona sighed before shaking her head. “And you dropped it because?” That had been the wrong thing to say however as Fischl quickly shot forward before looking behind the older girl.

 

“I was shaken to my core! Y-You carry a dwarf in your hand! I-It looked like a person!!! I-I mean… Y-You’ve found a rare fae perhaps? Can I see it? Please?!” She almost begged, her one eye not concealed lighting up with eager excitement.

 

Clenching Lumine tightly in her fist, Mona shivered as she felt emotions beginning to assault her. Fischl was too close to her. Shifting her gaze over to the younger girl, the Astrologist felt something in her head telling her to just do it! But… could she? What if… she already knew?

 

‘Could Fischl already know about you Lumine?’ The blonde had been getting around lately. Paimon had regaled her that other acquaintances of theirs all used her. So much so that there were few female faces left in Mondstadt that hadn’t at one time or another had the Traveler inside them too. Some even questionable faces…

 

Scowling as she remembered hearing from Lisa that Klee and Diona had been trying to find her all week, Mona shook her head before taking a deep breath and sighing. “A-Alright… I-If you must know, m-my Prinzessin… I-It’s not a dwarf or a fae. I-It’s…” She trailed off before just shoving her hand forward and revealing the smaller girl to her friend.

 

Almost falling out of Mona’s palm as she rolled onto her fingers, Lumine scampered to right herself before sitting up, her head still spinning as she came to with her surroundings. Blinking a few times to clear her vision of the dark that had been the sweaty girl’s hand, the tiny blonde stared forward before feeling her heart skip a beat.

 

Towering over her with a gobsmacked expression, was Fischl. Someone the Traveler hadn’t previously infected with her curse. But one look in the larger girl’s uncovered eye told the smaller blonde everything she needed to know. ‘O-Oh crap… P-Paimon, what did you do?!’ She was inside her companion all night and suddenly woke up to Mona squeezing her and then showing her off to Fischl of all people?!

 

For her part, the younger teen was taking it a bit better. Eying a panicking Lumine as the naked girl tried to cover herself up, an odd sensation traveled through the larger teen. ‘I-It really is her! But why is she so small…? This doesn’t make sense… but… Maybe, those rumors were true…’

 

Fischl was a member of the adventurer’s guild. And actively had to speak and interact with almost everyone in Mondstadt. And there had been some odd gossip happening over the last month or so. All about Lumine. But it was hushed whispers hidden behind smirking faces and giggles from different women of the city. To say she was curious would be an understatement. So much so that she had planned to speak with the Traveler the next time she got the chance. But now… here she was…

 

Looking back at Fischl as she just stood there continuing to strike a pose and eying the smaller woman, Mona cleared her throat which made the teenager jump a bit before shifting her attention back to the Astrologist. “A-As you can clearly see… I-It’s-“ “A prisoner!”

 

Blinking in unison, both Lumine and Mona were taken aback by the younger girl’s statement. “C-Come again Fis-, M-My Prinzessin…?” Smirking as she finally shifted her posture before crossing her arms, Fischl lifted her head up as she stared down at Lumine authoritatively. “A prisoner! Thou holds a captive in thine hands that you’ve shrunken down to detain! As one such as I would come to expect from my most esteemed Archmagis! Bravo!” She laughed before leaning down and observing the slack-jawed blonde on her friend's open palm.

 

‘S-She didn’t break character even for this?!’ Mona could almost laugh at how her friend was taking this. She nearly died the first time Lumine had shrunken around her! She had been a mix of embarrassed and horrified but it looked like the teenager was almost, enjoying this…

 

Narrowing her eyes, Mona felt her cheeks darken as an odd feeling came over her. She was enjoying this. Fischl’s giggling… The way she eyed the Traveler like an object... her eyes darting over her naked form. She was getting turned on… ‘Or more accurately… She’s already cursed…’

 

It was impossible to say if Fischl knew already or not. Her mannerisms didn’t reveal if this was her first encounter with Lumine like this or her hundredth. This meant Mona could only do what she always did when it came to speaking with her eccentric friend.

 

“A-As you say my Prinzessin! I captured this one on my way home. She clearly has ill intent! Which is why I planned to… s-sort her out! Before you startled me with your most generous gift… Which is now all over my floor sinking onto the cracks and growing cold…” She whispered as she felt genuine sadness at her lost meal. She had skipped eating anything today because it would allow her to pay for a full twenty-four hours of use…

 

Laughing as she stood back up, Fischl seemed to be fully into whatever scenario this had now become as she smiled back at her friend. “Excellent! This one is pleased! You continue to astound even me! But… You weren’t planning to… interrogate this criminal without your Prinzessin present. Surely not! As my most esteemed Magi, It is only fit that I conduct this inquisition with you!”

 

Fidgeting, Mona blushed even brighter before eyeing the younger girl carefully. Could she be suggesting what she thought she was?! No! She had to be sure. Licking her lips and clearing her throat, Mona asked tentatively, almost afraid she had misinterpreted what she thought she had said. Or perhaps what she was deep down hoping she had…

 

“U-Uhm… M-My Prinzessin… I-I’m, not so sure that… one such as yourself should be present for this… inquisition. M-My methods are…” Mona trailed off as her face finally took on a full shade of red. It was hard to say this damn it! Even with the curse fully taking over her now. But damn, if this wasn’t kind of hot! She had never tried roleplaying before, but it was exciting for her somehow.

 

“My methods of interrogation, are… c-carnal in nature. I-It’s the most effecting means, I assure you, of finding out everything this *prisoner* knows…” She finished; her eyes unable to meet Fischl’s as she looked away out of sheer embarrassment.

 

Looking up at the blonde equally embarrassed, Lumine wanted to palm her face at what had to be the most ridiculous way Mona could have put what it was she had been about to do with her. But, as eccentric as Fischl was… She wasn’t dumb. And that smirk that hadn’t left her face as she eyed the Traveler told her that she knew EXACTLY what Mona had been planning to do with her from the very start…

 

Unperturbed, Fischl only chuckled in a haughty manner before turning and walking toward Mona’s bed, her boots kicking the discarded food she had brought away as she sat down in a lounging manner. “And why would that disturb one such as I, Lady Magistis? Carry on! Show your Prinzessin your ways~ This one is quite eager to see what thou have planned with our little prisoner~” She grinned.

 

For a second time that day, both Lumine and Mona were slack-jawed and in shock, as they looked on at a side of Fischl they had honestly never seen before. ‘S-S-SHE’S NOT EVEN CURSED! WHY IS SHE OKAY WITH THIS?!’ Lumine was utterly at a loss for words. She had never shrunken around her before! So why was she acting like she had already used her before and was fully acclimated?! It made no sense!

 

But what was worse… even if it didn’t make sense to her, it seemed something had changed in Mona. Stiffening as the hand she was on clenched up tightly, Lumine gasped as she was squeezed by the larger girl's fingers once more before she began to walk forward toward the grinning blonde on the bed before them.

 

“A-As my Prinzessin demands…” She whispered. Feeling a mix of panic and excitement inside, Mona continued to blush as she wondered just what the hell she was about to do! She had never been intimate with anyone but the Traveler before! And this was her best friend! What would that do to their friendship after the fact?!

 

But the more she worried, the more something inside her kept… shushing her. It was almost like the moment she overthought something, a pressure shoved it aside. And all she could think about was how good it would feel to use Lumine again. And how much fun it would be, to do it in front of Fischl…

 

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, the water mage simply gave in. This felt… right. Stepping over to Fischl and ignoring the food scattered about her stony floor, the raven-haired girl kneeled down in prostration before bowing her head. “As you can see my Prinzessin, This one was caught in your kingdom! She was suspicious so I shrank her. What do you wish I do with her?”

 

Looking back at Mona and feeling her only voice of reason leave the room too, Lumine gulped before staring back up at Fischl as the blonde sat with her arms crossed, and one leg residing over the other. Her very manner of sitting looked performed. Like she knew exactly how to act to portray this scene even if she had never done it before!

 

Eying the shrunken Traveler with her one eye, the young teen raised her nose to her before shifting her head to the side in evident disgust. “Thou is a spy! Begin interrogations Lady Magistis! Make her tell you whatever thine desire is to know! I grant thee permission to use whatever means necessary to make her lies come forth as an eruption of guilt is banished from her wicked soul!” She declared superciliously.

 

Bowing her head deeper, but immediately having to grab her hat so it didn’t fall off, Mona looked back up as she wore a crooked smile and a deep blush. “A-As my Prinzessin demands! Spy! Confess your sins now, or face repercussions!” She declared a sharp glare leveled down at the absolutely flummoxed blonde in her hand.

 

Watching as both Mona and Fischl stared down at her with derision, Lumine was utterly at a loss for what to even say! ‘A-Are… are they wanting me to play along?! AS A PRISONER?!’ She didn’t know what to do or how to act this out! But, it seemed Mona had guessed she would stay quiet because not a moment later, the larger girl's hand clamped around her in a tight grip.

 

“Fine! We will do this the hard way! You had your chance!” Balking at the mage, Lumine wanted to scream, ‘No she didn’t’, but there was no time for that as Mona stood back up, and turned her back to Fischl. Humming in confusion, the younger teen watched the older girl confused but she got her answer as Mona bent down and thrust her butt toward the blonde.

 

Continuing to tremble but committed to her decision, the astrologist hooked her thumbs beneath her long, nylon pantyhose before peeling the skintight fabric off. They were wet with her sweat and didn’t want to come off easily, but in the end, she managed to slip both off, along with her boots. Keeping her back to Fischl as she stood up trembling, Mona took in a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves before turning around.

 

Looking at her friend with a blush, it seemed the older girl didn’t have anything to worry about. Expecting some sort of reaction to stripping down to her panties, the younger teen simply didn’t. She hadn’t reacted at all! Resting a hand beneath her chin, she watched with that same look of superiority on her face as she waited for the dark-haired girl to continue.

 

“Is there an issue Lady Magistis? Your Prinzessin has given thou an order. Continue!” And that was all Mona needed to hear before her crooked smile widened. It seemed she was too deep to back out now. Lifting up her pantyhose and glaring down at Lumine, a smirk adorned the larger girl's face. “Repent for your sins, spy! Until you answer what we demand, this will be all you’ll know!” She declared. And with that, she tilted her hand, dropping the blonde into the hole of her wet leggings.

 

Sliding all the way down and getting absolutely soaked in the process, the Traveler finally met the bottom of the foot section a moment later as she bounced on impact before swinging back and forth in the air. Coughing as she spat up some sweat that got into her mouth, the tiny girl blushed furiously as the potent smells around her began to affect her senses.

 

Instantly, she felt hot. The curse never took long. And things that should disgust her… only made her horny. Inhaling deeply, a vicious shudder wracked the blonde. Mona’s scent… It was never that strong. But here in her sweaty pantyhose, that was another story. ‘I-It’s so pungent!’ Like some kind of stewed rooty vegetable…

 

Leaning down with a quiver, the shrunken girl whimpered before taking a piece of the thin fabric between her hands, and bringing it into her mouth. Sucking hard on it, she coughed a moment later. It was salty and tart! But she couldn’t help herself as her tongue came back out for another taste not a moment later…

 

Smirking as she watched the humiliating actions of the toy, Mona began winding up the thin cloth as she pulled Lumine closer to her hands. “Thirsty? I’ll accommodate you, Spy. After all, you can’t confess your sins with a dry mouth!” She hissed. And then, she began to ball the leggings up…

 

Watching as more of the nylon was wrapped around her, Lumine frantically pressed against it, but that did absolutely nothing! Soon, the pressure came. And with it, the small crevices of air, began to fill up as sweat was released from the absorbent threads…

 

Watching Mona intently as she squeezed the smaller girl in her pantyhose grinning, Fischl eyed the floor as she saw a small puddle of sweat forming underneath her. “Hold Magistis! Thou shall return. Wait for thee!” She declared before standing up abruptly and walking away, leaving the eager woman taken aback.

 

“W-What? Did I do something wrong?” that couldn’t be right. She had been given permission from Fischl at every step of the way! But, it seemed she had been mistaken as the teenager walked back in carrying what looked like one of her cooking dishes. Setting the circular pan underneath her right where the sweat had been falling, the Prinzessin took her seat on the bed once more before folding her leg back over her knee to get comfortable.

 

“Continue my Magi! Thou believes you were interrogating thine spy, were you not? Make her suffer~” She declared with a smug grin. That only caused Mona to blush harder. It was such a cute look. Something endearing only to Fischl it seemed. But she had been given a direct order from her Prinzessin…

 

Looking down at the cookware confused, she simply ignored it as she went back to what she was doing before. Squeezing the nylon fabric hard, sweat began to drip out in a trickle now, revealing just how much had accumulated within their black fabric. 

 

Crying out as she was twisted hard, Lumine grit her teeth in discomfort and eventually pain as Mona began to wring the fabric, bending her body into an awkward position! ‘D-Damn it, Mona! I-I can’t die, but it still hurts!’ She should know that! But it didn’t seem she cared. Too lost in her roleplaying to take it easy…

 

Once the sweat began to only drip every so often, the raven-haired woman ceased her squeezing before unraveling the wrinkled fabric and eying the panting blonde trapped within as she tried to gather her bearings.

 

“Ready to confess yet spy?” She asked bemused. It was clear she was too tired to speak yet, and Mona used that as an excuse to begin wringing the fabric once more. Seeing this Fischl raised a hand up in a signal to stop causing the astrologist to blink in surprise. “That’s quite enough Lady Magistis. Your tactics are lacking now that thine spy won't suffer. All your sweat is gone after all… Thou cannot properly drown her without any water~” She smirked before her finger pointed down to the ground.

 

Looking that way, a cog that hadn’t quite been there suddenly clicked in the hydromancer's mind as she saw the cookware with a thin puddle inside it. ‘S-So that’s why she went to grab that…’ It was, honestly, a sadistic thing to do. And she was kind of eager to try it!

 

Kneeling with Lumine in hand, Mona quivered as she pressed the section of Nylon that trapped the blonde into the puddle of sweat before forcing her under it. Choking as her chest was pressed on, forcing the air out from her lungs, cold sweat flooded into her mouth and nose as she gargled it through the nylons.

 

Releasing her a moment later as she pulled the sputtering blonde back up, Lumine rubbed her eyes in pain as they stung from the salty fluids. It was still just as sour! But in a much heavier dose than when she had been sucking on the fabric before…

 

“Is thou ready to confess yet Spy? I, Fischl, the Prinzessin der Verurteilung order thee to reveal thine sins to me!” Looking up as she gripped the soggy nylons for support, Lumine slowly shook her head. “W-W-What am I supposed to say?!” She didn’t understand this roleplay or what she was supposed to do! Was she just meant to suffer? It seemed, that what she said though was not the right answer…

 

Glaring down at her, Fischl waved her hand violently before pointing to Mona. “Lady Magistis! Drown the spy! She mocks your Prinzessin with her brazen disrespect!” She snapped angrily. It sounded real! Jumping from the surprising tone as well, the astrologist nodded before getting ready to lower Lumine back into the puddle of sweat before a sudden cry halted her action.

 

“Cease! This is boring me… Magistis! This spy came here for gold. Her kind always do these things for riches! Thus… give her gold~ Shower her in it… She’s already wet~” Fischl giggled. Staring back at her friend as she tried to figure out what she meant, the wordplay soon clicked causing Mona’s face to go bright red once more. “I-I… Y-You want me to… to p-pee on her? I-In front of you?” She stuttered out, clearly just as shocked as Lumine was to hear her say it.

 

Humphing as she pressed her fingers beneath her chin, Fischl smiled cruelly. “But of course~ How else am I to enjoy the interrogation then without mine own eyes~?” That was the last thing Mona expected. But… It was still doing it for her. Rubbing her thighs together as she felt a wetness growing in her panties, the older mage had to admit… Fischl was good at playing this role. She demanded obedience and sounded authoritative enough for it to be real…

 

That said…

 

Staring down at Lumine as she hung in the air, Mona sighed before dropping her abruptly into the cookware. ‘Sorry Traveler… My Prinzessin commands it…’ She didn’t mind a little rough play but this seemed particularly cruel. But, if it's what her friend wanted… the Traveler was as much a part of this roleplay now as she was.

 

Watching from the cold puddle she lay in as Mona stripped off her panties before throwing them onto her bed, the colossal woman positioned herself over the tray before squatting down. ‘S-S-She can’t be serious!’ Was she about to do what Fischl had suggested?! It turned out, she was…

 

Not a moment later after some vocal grunting and pressing of her hands on her lower stomach, a small squirt of urine came out. Followed quickly by a powerful stream. One aimed directly at the traveler’s trapped body! Quickly drowning as she was waterboarded in the fabric, the blonde could do absolutely nothing as she flopped around inside the pantyhose foot section, unable to escape the onslaught of hot, stinging pee.

 

Swallowing mouthfuls of the acetic and tart liquid, Lumine soon felt the pressurized stream slow giving her the opportunity she needed to finally stand up and emerge gasping. Gagging and spitting, her eyes burned now where before they had simply stung. The pee was repugnant and extremely strong! Ammonia was all she could smell… It seemed the water mage despite her predilection was rather dehydrated. Most likely because she frequently went without eating. Apparently, that included drinking to…

 

Watching the blonde as she heaved and pressed on her stomach coughing, Fischl bit her bottom lip as her hand traveled south down to her panties. Using her free hand, the teenager began to peel off her boot. Followed along by her knee-high sock a moment later before she dropped the garment to the floor uncaringly.

 

“As thou have seen, my Magi has paid you your weight in gold, tenfold spy! That should suffice to confess thine sins to me! Now admit you were here to spy on me! This is a grave offense, one I shall not let pass!” She declared. Looking back at Fischl confused, Lumine continued spitting as she stared at the blonde meekly. “F-Fischl, this is-“ She tried to say, but then something crashed down into her, sending her back under the pool of warm piss, drowning her all over again.

 

“That is Prinzessin der Verurteilung to you, swine! I am your better, and you will address me as such!” Fischl snapped, her barefoot stepping on the blonde and drowning her in the process. Watching in disbelief, Mona couldn’t stop herself as she quivered in place watching her best friend acting so dominantly with the Traveler.

 

Petting her lower lips as she tried to discretely finger herself, the older woman bit her lip in pleasure as she watched a new side to the teenager she had never seen before! ‘S-So hot… W-Was she always like this?!’ The answer was simply no. She was always friendly. Even when she acted better than others, she never gave off a domineering vibe! This was something else… This was all the curses doing. And it seemed Lumine brought it out of her for Mona to enjoy~ At her expense of course.

 

Gasping as more pee was swallowed forcefully as her chest was shoved down hard on by Fischl’s big toe, the blonde almost felt like she was going to black out after what had to have been a straight minute of drowning before the colossal teen's foot was removed from her much more diminutive body. Floating up to the surface, utterly exhausted and groaning, Lumine softly cried as she stared up at Fischl’s rather cruel-looking eyes.

 

‘S-She… s-she won’t stop…’ She wouldn’t break character… And she was a princess torturing an infiltrator in her kingdom. This could go on forever… At least it would, until she put a stop to it. Closing her tired eyes, Lumine waited until the larger girl spoke again, too afraid of seemingly offending her by speaking first. Thankfully, it didn’t take long.

 

Lifting her barefoot back over Lumine as Mona’s pee dripped off it steadily, the teenager crossed her arms and glared down at her. “Confess spy! Or does thou expect me to soil my royal foot again with thine baseborn body? Have thee not insulted me enough?! That thou would dare make me touch thine filthy person again? You disgust me!” And that was the opening the Traveler had been waiting for. Standing up on shaky and uneven legs, the smaller girl suddenly fell to her knees unable to stay upright.

 

Breathing painfully, Lumine raised her hands and placed them together as one might do before they prayed. She needed to act this properly, or Fischl’s foot would descend on her harder than before! “O-Oh g-great P-Prinzessin! I-I-I confess! I-I’m a traitor! P-Please spare me!!” She called out, tears in her eyes from the pain that still lingered.

 

Looking down at Lumine in surprise, Mona glanced back at Fischl to gauge her reaction. Tilting her head to the side, the teenager pursed her lips… before lowering her foot back down to the floor. “Admit you came to overthrow me!” She demanded. And immediately Lumine did just that. Repeating back almost verbatim what she said, and adding more pleading and begging to her words. It was actually really pitiful to hear…

 

However, it seemed to be exactly what the teenager wanted, as a wide smirk adorned Fischl’s face in clear satisfaction. “Perfect~ Then our interrogation has concluded. Magistis! Retrieve thine, prisoner! I shall sentence her once we adjourn to my bedchamber. Thou is to attend to me further once there~” She purred, before walking back over to the bed and sitting down. And then she started stripping?!

 

Gawking, Mona was both surprised by her actions, but also that she had just called her bed, her own… That made her blush even deeper for some reason. But, she had been given an order. Squatting down and taking Lumine out, the pantyhose was utterly soaked through and to be perfectly honest, completely ruined…

 

‘There goes my extra mora for the week…’ Pft… like she had any of that. She probably had some old nylons somewhere she could wear instead or just go without any for now. Rolling them up, somewhat grossed out by her own pee, Mona decided not to complain as she knew the Traveler definitely had it far worse. ‘Sorry again, but you are a toy…’ She would have just stuck her up her butt and called it a day. But Fischl was being far crueler with her use of the blonde. It made her almost wonder… what she would be like if Lumine weren’t here, but they still were…

 

And that only made her blush harder, and her legs quiver beneath her. Hopefully, this personality lasted longer. The older woman wouldn’t mind some of that dominance being directed her way. But, she could think… or perhaps ask later. She had been given a task after all…

 

Once Lumine was out, Mona turned back to her bed before her jaw dropped open. Laying on her side in a luxuriate manner was Fischl. But the teenager was completely naked. ‘S-SHE DIDN’T EVEN KEEP HER PANTIES ON?!’ This was way too bold for her tastes! Not even she had been so forthcoming with Lumine and she bought her as a sex toy!!!

 

However, the blonde wasn’t fully nude it seemed. She still had her eyepatch on. It almost was enough to make the hydromancer laugh. But, a beckoning finger from Fischl wiped the smile right off her face, before she gulped. “Is there an issue, my royal Archmagis~? Come to me. Your Prinzessin demands it…” She trailed off, her cheeks also dusting over faintly red.

 

Tripping over her own foot as she came towards Fischl obediently, Mona bowed at the foot of the bed before raising her hands with Lumine in them. Eyeing the older woman and humming, the teenager soon shook her head. “Does thou recall me stating that you were to languish at my feet? Open thine ears! I require you to attend to me in my bedchamber. Atop, MY, bed… Why does thou dwell amongst the filth on mine chamber floor? Is thou no better than a common worm crawling in the dirt? Rise, Lady Magistis. Attent to me here~ And then give me what I demand!” She stated firmly as her hand patted the bed beside her.

 

Feeling her mouth grow dry, Mona shivered with lust as she slowly nodded, her excitement unable to be contained. But, as she attempted to get onto her own bed, Fischl’s hand came up as she glared back at her. “Does thou seek to offend thine Prizessin?! Strip! This is a bed, not some idle furnishing you can wear such filthy garments on!” She snapped haughtily.

 

Nodding quickly, Mona pulled her hat off before flinging it away. Doing the same with the rest of her clothes, it didn’t take her long to strip down considering she had already been half naked before. Now as bare as Fischl, and feeling rather self-conscious in the process, the teenager finally permitted her onto her own bed…

 

Crawling up meekly, still embarrassed by how this had been the outcome of her best friend visiting to give her food, Mona bowed her head before presenting Fischl with Lumine, the tiny girl still weakly panting and trying to catch her breath.

 

Smirking back at her friend, Fischl leaned over before cupping the older girl's cheek. “Ahh~ My Magis. You’re the greatest amongst all the mages in mine kingdom. You’re loyal and true to your Prinzessin~ And thee always succeed when thou gives thee a task. I think, there is no more fitting reward, than giving thee the honor of asking for whatever thine desires~” Fischl whispered, her voice deep and sensual, containing a huskiness it never had before.

 

Trembling, Mona’s breath hitched as she felt the teenager's lips press into her cheek. Followed by another kiss, on her chin. And another directly beneath her eye. Whimpering as she trembled in place as the younger girl lavished her face with affection, a girlish giggle escaped the blonde as she laid a final kiss on the older mage's mouth, before pulling her back down on top of her in the process.

 

Making out with one another, Mona gave in and let Fischl lead as the blonde's tongue explored her mouth. Moving a hand tentatively toward the younger girl’s breast, the astrologist was quickly given permission as her Prinzessin gripped her wrist before forcing her to grope her. Parting her lips with a grin, the prone girl caressed the mage's cheek affectionately before her eyes shifted toward Lumine who was just as mesmerized by the two giantess making out as Mona was.

 

“My Magi… thoust has given thee permission. Will thou shame their Prinzessin by making her do everything~? You are to do whatever thee desires with me. This is your reward for your loyalty to me~” Fischl repeated, an underlining eagerness in her tone mixed with subtle hints of impatience. It was clear, she wanted her friend to do something, regardless of what it was.

 

Blinking slowly, Mona soon nodded before her fingers curled around Lumine tightly. She had been given absolute permission to do whatever she desired. And the hydromancer only knew one thing she wanted to do more than just sit here and bask in Fischl’s presence. It was the very thing she had bought Lumine for in the first place.

 

“M-My Prinzessin… P-Please… Show me your butt… I wish, to sentence the prisoner, and ask you to assist me…” Raising her eyebrow, a bemused look filled Fischl’s face as she pulled herself partially out from under Mona before getting on her hands and knees, her ass hovering in the air right in front of the wide-eyed woman's face!

 

Watching the teenager as she gently shook her ass back and forth teasingly, the raven-haired mage couldn’t stop herself and lunged forward. Placing her face between the surprised girl's asscheeks, Mona kissed. Squeezing her cheeks as she pressed Lumine into one uncaringly, her fingers dug into Fischl’s plump flesh as she gripped her desperately.

 

Trailing her tongue across the younger teen's anus, a cry of pleasure rang out which only spurred Mona on as she kissed and lavished her asshole with love. ‘C-Cute! I-I can’t, s-stop myself!’ She was utterly spellbound by her best friend's ass! This was never the case before today. She couldn’t recall ever looking at her like this before. But now… it was like Fischl was her lover! She wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever!!!

 

Giggling as her asshole was tickled by Mona’s tongue, Fischl watched amused but felt something else also. Looking over her shoulder, she could see the hydromancer gripping her. Which meant that the wiggling sensation was the Traveler. Rolling her eyes when she realized her friend had completely forgotten she was even there, the teenager playfully shoved her ass back into Mona's face forcing her backward slightly.

 

“Magistis~? While I always appreciate thine worship and encourage it more actively from now on, didn’t thee claim they wanted to sentence the prisoner? Does thou plan to keep their Prinzessin waiting?” That did the trick. Panting and nearly out of breath from her oral lavishing, Mona was utterly embarrassed and had lost control. But, she wasn’t scolded. And was also given a silent promise she could do it again later…

 

Spurred on, the Raven-haired girl pulled her hand off Fischl’s asscheek and saw Lumine groaning from having been crushed against it unceremoniously. Peeling the smaller girl off her palm, the water mage smirked before pointing her toward her friend's anus. “Look~ Home sweet home. This is your punishment (reward) for lying to the Prinzessin! Repent for your sins inside her royal highness’s hindquarters!”

 

Eying the colossal ass coming towards her, Lumine could almost forgive all that she had been put through. After all… her curse made her forget it. It made her forget everything, as pleasure took hold of her senses, and she began to pant eagerly for her *punishment*. ‘H-Home… h-home…’ She was going back…

 

Pressing the blonde against the waiting girl's anus, Mona heard a murmur of approval as Fishl’s anus twitched, clearly accepting the treat she was trying to feed it. Giving a bit more pressure as she shoved on the tiny girl, the puckered hole soon gave, and Lumine was swallowed alive. But that didn’t satisfy the older woman. Shoving her finger in, this time earning much more than a murmur as Fischl moaned audibly, the hydromancer smirked as she felt the miniscule girl make contact with something. She didn’t mind though. In fact, she was probably overjoyed. ‘It might not be Paimon’s shit you’re bathing in, but my Prinzessin is better!’

 

Pulling her finger out with some resistance as Fischl’s anus gripped her tightly, Mona was eventually able to get it out before she replaced it with her tongue. Going back down on the blonde, the eager woman happily began rimming the moaning teenager as she strived to show her pleasures she couldn’t even begin to imagine. Lumine was the ultimate aphrodisiac. It was her purpose in life! Her only purpose…

 

Gripping her bedsheets, Fischl grunted and moaned as gasps escaped her elegant lips. It sounded much rougher than she desired. But, that had to be the fault of the prisoner currently trapped within her ass. She would lay the blame on her once she composed herself. But, hopefully, that wasn’t for a while!

 

Biting down on Mona’s pillow, the regal girl spread her legs out causing Mona to fall down, planting herself atop the blonde as she refused to stop her worship of the younger girl's ass. But, that was fine with her. Because now her legs weren't supporting her. Kicking them back, the younger girl grinned as she trapped Mona where she was, refusing to let her stop for even a second! But that suited the hydromancer just fine. She was exactly where she belonged…

 

Lumine, for her part, felt the same through and through. Basking in Fischl’s ass as she laid against what was no doubt a mound of shit in the pitch-black fecal chambers, the Traveler furiously plunged her fingers into her cunt as she masturbated to her situation. The moans going on outside only added music to her grim fantasy.

 

‘M-M-More! I-I need more!’ She couldn’t think! Couldn’t breathe! All around her was the fetid air of rancid smells she now called home! Burying her face in either the teenager's anal wall or a piece of shit, she didn’t care! It was warm! It was soft! It was inviting! She felt like she only belonged here and nowhere else… At least, she would as long as the curse made her feel that way. But she couldn’t think far enough ahead, to care about the consequences of what came after she got off…

 

For their part though, both Mona and Fischl were quite sure they were where they belonged. As the latter screamed into the pillow her face was buried in, her body soon fell limp as Mona slowly withdrew hers from between her legs.

 

Wiping her lips dry as the blonde's juices clung to her mouth, a tired smile fell over the dark-haired mage's face as she tried to catch her breath. She had shifted from her ass down to her pussy when she saw the younger girl trying to hump her in desperation. ‘W-What else was I to do but service my Prinzessin?’ It was her duty… Serving Fischl… was all she lived for in life…

 

Thinking that over, the hydromancer had to smile. She didn’t know why she thought that… but it sounded right. Fischl was her best friend… but she didn’t mind her being her better either. Crawling up the trembling girl as she returned the kisses she had been given earlier every inch along her body leading up to the teen's neck, Mona purred into her ear as she gently groped ass, never able to stay far away from its magnificence.

 

“I-I live to serve you, my Prinzessin. What do you wish me to do next? I’ll obey, always~” Looking over her shoulder tiredly, Fischl twisted her body around before facing the dark-haired beauty. “A-As... as expected, from mine court mage~ Continue to serve me always, my Magi~ But… C-Could thee retrieve thine, prisoner, from mine royal ass?”

 

Blinking in surprise, Mona suddenly pouted. Had she not liked Lumine being shoved in there? ‘I can’t live without it!’ That couldn’t be right. But, it seemed Fischl saw the confusion and immediately understood where it had come from. Chuckling softly as she gently petted the older girl's cheek, the younger girl simply shook her head.

 

“I do enjoy her there Lady Magistis, fear not. But, I think I would like her more, in your ass next~” Fischl purred sultrily. Growing red in an instant as the gentle petting turned into nails digging into her skin needily, the older girl quickly nodded before crawling her way back down Fischl’s body, only to be stopped abruptly by a leg wrapping around her lower back to trap her there.

 

“Cease! Thou may retrieve the prisoner, but only with thine mouth~ And only by making thine way back to her, the same way thee approached me~ Fufufu~”

 

 

 

Panting slowly as she felt Fishl’s domination returning, Mona quickly complied and began showering the teenager with kisses once more. Fully committed to serving her. Now, and always~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

*Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock*

 

*Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock*

 

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! *

 

 

 

Leaning up and groaning, Mona watched as the room spun around before her vision slowly set itself right. Rubbing her tired eyes as someone banged hard on her front door, the sleepy mage crawled out of her bed before abruptly eeping as something slid out from under her foot causing her to crash into the floor.

 

Groaning, the exhausted woman kicked away some cold food that had remained on the ground from earlier, before glowering. ‘Whoever is knocking is going to get blasted with water for this!’ She was ready to tear off whoever's head dared to wake her up! Especially considering there was still someone sleeping…

 

Blushing deeply and looking over toward the bed, a small smile found its way to Mona’s lips despite being half-caked in old food and lying prone on the stone floor. Clinging to her pillow with her mouth hanging open, yet still looking adorable in her eyes was Fischl. And she was passed out completely. Apparently, to the point she hadn’t seen any of what had just happened.

 

‘Well, that’s for the best…’ That wasn’t one of her finer moments. Hopefully, she stayed asleep and-

 

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! *

 

Gritting her teeth and scampering upward, Mona stomped quickly over to her front door before swinging it open violently. “WHAT!!! But, who she saw there instantly made her stomach drop. Hovering in midair, was Paimon. And she looked just as annoyed with her arms crossed and an accusing look on her cherub-like face.

 

“You’re late! And there will be a fee for that! Also… You might want to see who it is next time before opening the door like that. What the heck happened to you?” The fairy asked as she pointed to the mage.

 

Looking down at herself before her face turned beet red, it hadn’t occurred to Mona, but she had crawled out of bed, and gone straight to the front door… Naked. And also partially smeared in food scraps. Smacking her face and groaning into her hand, the hydromancer simply shook her head. “D-Don’t ask… Come in, I-I’ll go get Lumine…”

 

Souring as she looked the part of the fool in front of the other girl, Mona went back into her bedroom to see Fischl thankfully still asleep. She was hoping to get back in bed and snuggle with her longer. Last night had been magical… But, it had to end. Unfortunately, she couldn’t keep Lumine any longer. It simply cost too much!

 

‘That damn greedy fairy!’ Taking something that used to be free and monetizing it was such a dirty thing to do! Especially since she could barely afford it as is! If the price continued going up, she would be in a real pickle. The blonde was an addicting substance. And going long without her was physically painful. But… maybe now she could last a bit longer between uses of the smaller girl. She had Fischl after all.

 

Speaking of…

 

Looking over toward the slumbering teen, Mona scowled before thinking hard about what happened before they had passed out in ecstasy. ‘Alright… which ass are you in Lumine…?’ She didn’t want to go digging around in her friend's cute little tush for her. That would surely wake her up. And possibly make her want to go at it again. But they couldn’t keep the Traveler so that would be upsetting…

 

But, with a few hard clenches of her own ass, Mona felt relief flood her as she felt a tiny kick from within. “There you are~” That was rather lucky. She had forgotten all about needing to give her back to Paimon and she would have felt bad waking Fischl up for something like that.

 

Making her way over to her toilet, Mona sat down shivering as her cold seat met her plump rear. Tapping her fingertips on her knee as she focused, it didn’t take long for her bowels to perform their morning routine. Well at least not long for her. The sound of Paimon muttering something out there made her think she was probably getting impatient…

 

‘Don’t you dare wake my beautiful Prinzessin!’ Wiping her ass clean before standing up and looking back in the bowl, the faint tuft of blonde hair could be seen amongst all the brown of her shit. Usually, some of her golden hair could shine through a mudslide like this. At least it did in the few times Mona had gotten her out this way. It was actually her preferred method. No digging, no struggling. Just a simple bowel movement and it was taken care of.

 

Wincing as she felt her excitement grow at seeing Lumine again, Mona shook her head before sighing. “Not today… I couldn’t afford rent if we did that…” Reaching in and plucking the limp girl out from her shit, the mage moved to her sink before dunking Lumine beneath some water and shaking her around for a while.

 

‘Paimon can clean her off properly. That’s not my problem…’ Just because she had to give her back didn’t mean she needed to be in the same condition as when she got her in. Once she was satisfied, more that she wouldn’t gunk up her fingers any more than because she needed a bath, Mona walked back out to her living room still naked and uncaring if the fairy saw her like this. Though she did wipe down all the food gunk that she had fallen in earlier…

 

“Alright, here. Sorry, she’s coming back late. I had a… friend with me…” Mona whispered, her cheeks growing red as she thought about Fischl in a different light now. Things would be weird for a bit. But she was still happy to serve her Prinzessin if she asked her to. She kind of liked being told what to do…

 

Tilting her head in surprise, Paimon hovered over to the doorframe before seeing the sleeping girl in there. “Oh? Fischl hasn’t been affected by Lumine's curse before. How did that happen? No offense but Paimon doesn’t see you as the forward type…” She said dryly.

 

Pouting as the tiny Traveler was taken from her hand, Mona sighed before tucking her long matted, and messy hair behind her ear before crossing her arms. “ It was an accident… She just showed up and… kind of took control. I was just as surprised. But, I think you’ll have a new customer in the future.”

 

Nodding in thought, Paimon hummed before looking down at Lumine's unconscious form. “Hmm… Paimon thinks she might need to keep playing with a tiny if it was her first time. Most people who use Lumine keep her for several days.”

 

Stiffening, Mona went wide-eyed as she stared back at Paimon. “I-I-I can’t afford that!! I-I had to skip meals just to get Lumine for one day!” She snapped angrily. Was she really trying to upsell her after her purchase?! But, the bemused look the fae gave her didn’t go away as she reached into her shirt and began fishing around for something.

 

“Oh, Paimon knows that. But Paimon never said it was Lumine Fischl needed. After all, Paimon has more than one toy to sell~” She grinned. Blinking slowly as her mind went blank, the hydromancer was utterly lost for words as she watched the fairy suddenly pull something out from her clothing. Or more… someone…

 

Staring down in shock as her mouth hung open, Mona screamed before cupping her mouth as she saw a tiny girl panting softly on the fairy’s pudgy palm. She was a thin woman. No older than eighteen maybe. But what was important was she was someone the mage knew! Her mint green hair. Her cat-like ears were atop her head. There was no mistaking it…

 

 

“SUCROSE!!!”

 

 

Hearing a moan come from her bedroom, Mona winced before walking closer to the front of her apartment and away from the sleeping teen. “Sucrose! T-T-That’s her, right?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?!” Mona snapped as she stared down at the tiny Knight of Favonius.

 

They weren’t close. They barely interacted. But that didn’t mean she hadn’t seen the bookworm in town performing experiments or going out with the Traveler in the past for different reasons. She was also someone who shared the curse from what she knew. Lisa, of the Knights of Favonius, was always happy to tell her who shared the blonde’s bed, acting as an oddly informative woman to whom the blonde had been used by.

 

Smiling cheerfully, Paimon wrapped her fingers around the smaller girl before tucking her back into her clothing once more. “This toy found out something rather special about the curse~ Buuuuuut, Paimon shouldn’t tell you what it is…” She trailed off, amusement evident on her face.

 

Scowling, Mona crossed her arms angrily. “Come on! You can’t just show me something like this and say nothing happened! Why is she small? Did Sucrose get stricken by this curse too!? Are there more cases happening in Tehvat?!” This was big news! And while she had an altogether different column in newspapers… information like this might be juicy enough to get her some money if she sold it to someone important enough…

 

Tapping her chin in mock thought, Paimon giggled before finally shrugging her shoulders. “Alright… Paimon will tell you! But first, you need to tell Paimon something! Who was more controlling in bed last night? You or Fischl?”

 

Caught off guard completely, Mona gawked at the fairy, but her expression seemed to be all the answer she needed. “Oh good, it wasn’t you! Paimon’s surprised though that Fischl has that side to her. But I guess it doesn’t matter. She needs a new tiny now that Lumines is out of the picture… You better get one that~”

 

Wondering what the fairy was even going on about, Mona couldn’t ask, as the next thing she knew, something smacked her in her face! Coughing abruptly as something popped causing wet fluids to get all over her naked body, the hydromancer wiped it off both outraged and confused.

 

“W-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” Did Paimon just throw something at her?!  But… as she cleared off more of the strange fluid… an odd sensation began to overtake the woman. Feeling her body heat up, a strange warmth came over her… followed by, burning? No… it was… tingly…

 

Falling to her knees as her legs collapsed beneath her, Mona said nothing as her mind raced at this sensation she felt. ‘I-I-I… I know this… f-feeling…’ She felt it before… When Lumine was deep in her ass and struggling… It was, the sensation, of pure pleasure… It was the curse… She knew that now. But why was it…

 

Shaking her head as she tried to figure out what was going on, Mona looked back up… and then had to crane her neck even higher. Growing stiff as her eyes widened as far as they could, the mage froze up instantly, as she stared back at Paimon… or more, Paimon, stared down at her…

 

“Hmm, that look suits you better. I guess the curse did take you after all~ Paimon was kind of worried since you’re usually strict. But I guess that’s an act. This should be fun to see what happens~ Paimon needed more test subjects since Sucrose isn’t a very good one. But she does make a great toy to use when the Traveler is busy~” She giggled.

 

Standing up slowly as her legs threatened to give out under her again, Mona stared up at Paimon… a colossal Paimon! SHE WAS GIGANTIC! ‘N-No, not right… I-I’m small… I-I’m… I’m like Lumine!’ Her apartment… it was huge! She had somehow shrunk! B-But how?!

 

Wanting to ask that very question, Mona wasn’t given the chance as Paimon flapped her wings and hovered back into the air. “W-W-WAIT!!! WAIT, W-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Glancing back down at her, the fairy smirked before pointing behind the now tiny mage.

 

“Paimon’s got stuff to do. Did you think she was going to watch you the whole time and see what happens? Paimon will be back when you grow back to normal. Try not to die! She looks REALLY eager!” She laughed, before flying right back out the door she had come through.

 

“S-She…? Who is- “Mona started before turning around… and noticing Fischl standing there with her jaw hanging open. Staring down at the smaller girl she had just had sex with the night before, the teenager was utterly lost for words. But she was fidgeting.

 

Picking up on her friend’s actions before even she had come to terms with them, Mona quickly knew what was happening… ‘T-The curse…’ She was getting put back under its effects… But it wasn’t by Lumine this time… ‘M-Me… I-I’m cursed…?’

 

She wanted to panic! Wanted to scream! Wanted to chase down Paimon and beg to have her fix her! But… she didn’t do any of that. Because something in her mind told her not to. Blinking slowly, as pleasure coursed through her on its own just from witnessing Fischl standing over her, Mona knew what was going on. Lumine had explained it to her already. But now… she was experiencing it.

 

‘I-I can’t think… not clearly…’ So, that simply meant, there was no point trying to think. Letting her body go on instinct, the mage took a knee, before bowing her head towards Fischl. Her voice escaped from her lips before she even thought of what to say. “M-My P-Prinzessin… I-I… I live, to serve you…” She whispered meekly, her pussy aching more and more after every single word. Her body knew her role even before her mind did it seemed… And so did Fischl’s…

 

Stepping over to her friend before lowering her foot on top of her, Fischl stared the older woman down as her pussy began to drip onto the floor beneath her. “My... Magis… Y-You… you’ve had, a mishap and shrunk it seems… I-I see no use for thee like this but one… I think it’s time we adjourn to my bedchambers… You have a new role now in my court. I have no need for a mage who’s this pathetic. However… I do have use, for a sextoy~” She purred, her teeth coming out as she bit her bottom lip in clear excitement.

 

It seemed the curse affected Fischl more than others. But, that was fine by Mona. She was more than happy to relinquish her title, and accept her new one… as her Prinzessin’s plaything…

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10790