Isabell's 4th Revenge by Vaalser4
Summary:

Isabell once again uses the Matrixer to simulate a reality to teach an obnoxious person a big lesson


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 8190 Read: 22866 Published: September 13 2021 Updated: September 13 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

It had been a year since Isabell had been using the Matrixer, the device that could simulate a reality in someone's head by feeding the brain electric stimuli like the ones coming in from the senses, so it was a surprise for her when she heard the voice of Peter on the phone. Peter, the brother of her friend Christine, was the guy who had invented said device. The first one had been a rather large machine, later Peter managed to reduce its size to such a degree it could be carried around. With those two machines Isabell had been able to take "revenge", twice on her dickhead ex-boyfriend Mike and later on his new girlfriend, Tess. In all three simulations, the student of Medicine had grown into a giantess, chasing her prey and causing a good deal of destruction along the way. And after her prey was caught some more.

 

After some chit-chat with Peter, Isabell learned to her delight that he now lived in Vienna again, his voice became serious. He asked Isabell if she wanted to come over. The only reason he gave on the phone was that he now had been teamed up with an obnoxious man named Luc, who needed a "lesson". Promising to give her more details face-to-face, Isabell agreed and the two made an appointment.

 

The trip to Peter's home was not long, though he lived on the other side of the city. She travelled there by subway, and Peter had agreed to meet her at the station near his place. Arriving there, it didn't take long to find her old friend again. The two embraced, and after the common "how- are- yous" and "great-to-see you-agains" they went off to Peter's place.

 

"Well," Peter said in his apartment, having poured Isabell a cup of tea, "it is about the following. I am working on a project that involves a modified adrenaline hormone. We need test subjects who are to take the hormone and have their blood examined. The problem is my colleague.... Luc, that is his name as I told you, is an egoistic know-it-all. He thinks that he is the most perfect, intelligent man in the world. It doesn't matter what I say, or do, he has always something to criticise. Always contradictions. And on top of that, he is lazy. He wants me to do everything, and if I refuse, he is offended."

 

Peter continued to tell Isabell some annoying anecdotes about the guy, each one more anger-inducing than the last. 

 

"I have had the urge to punch him in his dumb face more than once, or pour the herbal tea he always drinks boiling hot all over him, but that would cost me my job. So I thought...", Peter began.

 

Isabell raised her hand. "Seems to me that guy needs to be taught a lesson indeed. Yes, I know what to do. Does he know about the Matrixer?" she inquired.

 

"No. And I doubt he would be interested in it. And if, he certainly had something to whine about it as well. Like that it can be used for torturing people, or make people hooked on it, lose their sense for reality, that sort of thing. And yes, torturing we will with it," Peter grinned. Isabell grinned too.

 

"I knew you would do it, Isabell. So here is the plan. You pretend to be a student that volunteers to take part in the research. Then...". 

 

The more Peter told Isabell about his plans, the broader she smiled.

 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Luc was a rather short, but plump guy. He had an obnoxious expression on his face, and reminded Isabell of a slimy toad. Though he stayed rather distant and neutral in his conversation, Isabell could very well imagine that he was a difficult person to work with.

 

She sat in his small office after he and Isabell, who had phoned him expressing interest in participation, had made an appointment for an intake. Now he was explaining in short sentences what the research was about, acting as if he was a professor. Peter, sitting next to him, was ignored most of the time. Isabell, Luc lectured her, had to take doses of a modified adrenaline hormone, and was supposed to give small quantities of her blood to see its effects. The project would end by scanning her kidneys to see how they reacted to the modified hormone.

 

"Any questions?" Luc asked after he had finished.

 

"Well... I am participating in another research. It's almost done," Isabell lied, as she and Peter had agreed upon her telling Luc. "It is another modified hormone, cortisol, applied via a salve on the skin. It's supposed to make the skin regenerate, to make wrinkles disappear, see?" Isabell rolled up her sleeve and showed Luc her arm, which she had coated an hour earlier with a thin layer of ordinary, odorless sunscreen.

 

"When are you finished with that?" Peter asked with a straight face.

 

"This is the last time I need to put it on, its finished in four days, " she said, keeping a straight face too. Luc bought it. "It takes a while before the salve works you know."

 

"Yes, I know about cortisol," Luc replied in a way that made Isabell confirm he was arrogant. "Ok, I don't think doing these two researches at the same time will be a problem. We shall give you the pills, start taking them today," Luc said. 

 

"Luc, could you fetch them please?" Peter asked sweetly.

 

"You can fetch them too," Luc replied, looking as if he was offended. Isabell saw that he meant it. A dick indeed.

 

Peter stood up and went to fetch the pills, while Luc was rifling through some files on his computer. "The first blood sample is to be taken here in three days, at 11 am." he said. "Be on time."

 

"Yes, I will," Isabell replied, having to suppress a smirk. If only he knew!

 

 

 

Three days later, Luc had taken Isabell's blood sample. He didn't even ask how she felt. Nice guy.  

 

"I must say," Isabell said slowly, "Ever since I started taking these pills, I feel a bit, well... bloated. My skin tingles, especially after I took my morning run."

 

"Hmmm..." Luc replied, drinking from his cup of herbal tea.

 

"Is that normal?" she inquired further, when no answer came.

 

"I don't know. Could be from that salve you smeared on your skin," Luc said, obviously blaming the other research she participated in.

 

"Oh... yes...". Isabell said. Little dick. Always the other people's fault.

 

"Ok, that is it," Luc said, putting the vials with her blood in a fridge. "Come back in three days for the next."

 

"You're welcome," Isabell thought, but was not insulted by his brisk manners. "Just you wait," she thought, grinning, as she left the lab.

 

 

 

The next day, Luc was about to go to the university when he heard the doorbell ring like mad. It was followed by some hard poundings on the (wooden) door. 

 

"What the f...?" he thought, going to answer it. Was there a fire or something? Angrily, he tore the door open. But what he saw standing outside made his anger disappear instantly, making room for astonishment.


Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

It was a pair of naked feet. 

 

Huge.

 

Bigger than his body. 

 

Standing in his doorway, Luc couldn't see higher up than halfway the calves.

 

He thought someone was playing a joke on him, so he peeked outside, looking up. 

 

It was no joke.

 

It was Isabell.

 

Naked.

 

And 45 feet tall!

 

The giantess made a step backwards, nearly stepping on the pavement of the street.

 

Luc could only gaze up at her. What the hell was going on?

 

"You must help me," the giantess said, and rambled on in a quick pace: "That stuff you gave me... somehow it didn't mix well with that salve. When I went for my morning jogging, I was nearly run over by a bicycle. That guy cried I should watch out. I cried back he should. Then he stopped and we got into an argument, and I got angry. And then I felt that tingling again, all over me. I began growing. And growing. My clothes tore. I was naked. But I was also angry. I grabbed that guy together with his bike and threw him in the Danube. I was jogging along its banks... and then I realized I was a giant. You must help me! I can't be that big. Look at me! I am a freaking giant! You...".

 

Luc gazed up and down the colossal body of the still quickly chattering Isabell. He saw her huge feet with toes bigger than his own foot. Legs like pillars of a Greek temple. He unconsciously looked at her groin, saw her public hair. Saw her flat belly, nicely toned, and breasts, normal-sized when she wouldn't be so freaking big. And her face, with the desperate expression, as her brown eyes, wide open, looked down on him, along the long nose he had noticed when she sat in his office four days ago. Her long, black hair hung wildly around that huge body, waving in the wind and because of her nervous gestures as she rambled on and on.

 

Luc didn't know what to do. Mute, both from surprise and shock, and maybe also fear, he shook his head wildly and went quickly inside, slamming the door behind him. His heart raced. What the hell was that?

 

He saw from the corner of his eye a shadow moving and the doorbell rang again.

 

"Help me! Please!" Isabell's voice called so loud that it could be heard through the thick, isolated concrete walls.

 

Luc opened the slit of his mailbox.

 

"NO! I CANNOT HELP! GO TO THE OTHER RESEARCHERS! GO TO THE HOSPITAL! I CAN'T!" He screamed, not sure if the giantess could hear him if he spoke in a normal voice. He stood against the door, shaking. Did that woman really think he could give her a pill or an injection and she would shrink again? He went for his living room, not sure what he was going to do there, maybe close the curtains or something.

 

BOOM! The door shook violently. Was she kicking against it? Luc turned and wanted to shout again she had to go, he didn't know, nor cared, where to, if only she left, as the door suddenly flew back. Luc ducked in a reflex, his arm covering his eyes.

 

When he peeked carefully over his elbow, Luc saw the door lying in the corridor, cracked in the middle, torn off its hinges, part of the lock still sticking in it. In the doorway the huge toes of Isabell stuck, as well as the ball of her foot. She had indeed kicked it.

 

Kicked it in. 

 

Like nothing! 

 

The foot retreated to make way for a big knee, followed by a wave of black hair and finally part of the giantess' face. One eye peered inside.

 

"You must help me! You cannot leave me here! Help me!" she began again.

 

"Fuck! Go to the hospital!" he swore, and ran upstairs in his bedroom.

 

He heard Isabell still whining. Then she began to rant too.

 

"You bastard! You egoistic bastard! What have you done to me? Come outside, you must help me you dick! Ooohhhh...", Isabell moaned. 

 

Luc had closed the curtains of his bedroom. He heard Isabell moan and saw a shadow moving outside. Luc thought for a split second, rather unconsciously, she was standing up again.

 

Then, nothing. Silence. 

 

At least for a moment. Luc was just thinking she had left, when his entire house shook violently.


Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Plaster ran down from the ceiling. Walls shook like in an earthquake. Luc ran towards the window, put a small piece of curtain aside and looked stealthy outside. He only saw a wall of flesh, darkened by Isabell's shadow. Luc gasped as the house rumbled again. He realized what was going on. Slowly, his house was getting loosened from its foundations! Then he felt it began to raise.

 

Luc, not thinking, ran to a room on the other side of his house, opened the window and jumped outside in his back garden, landing softly on a grass patch. Turning, he saw that Isabell had indeed grabbed his house and was lifting it up. But something was wrong.

 

Her hands covered the entire wall.

 

It took a few seconds before he realized it. 

 

She had grown.

 

Instead of measuring 45 feet, she was now over 100 feet tall. So big she could hold his house in her hands!

 

Luc ran away and hid behind a large beach. He saw with great mental agony how the huge giantess now held his entire house with but one hand, underneath it like holding a platter, while poking with the other underneath the roof. As if she was opening the somewhat stuck lid of a kettle.

 

Rumbling, the roof came loose, but not before breaking in two. Isabell grabbed one chunk and threw it  away. Little did she seem to care where it landed (on another house, damaging it). Same with the other piece. Isabell peered inside the now roofless house, which she held with ease.

 

"Where are you? Look what has become of me! I grew again! It's your fault! Each time I get angry, I grow! It's that adrenaline shit you fed me! I am like a freaking monster now! Like the Hulk, but instead of becoming green and stronger when I am angry, I grow bigger! And I do not shrink back! Where the hell are you, bastard? Do I have to take your entire fucking house apart! Come out!" she ranted.

 

Luc didn't know what to do., though it slowly sank into him that what she said was true. Adrenaline was released when a person was angry, so it made some sense she would grow each time she got angry. But, he realized, if she grew each time she felt a surge of such anger, and didn't shrink back when she calmed down again, then where would it end?

 

But what could he do? He had no idea. All he knew that there stood a huge woman, blaming him for what she had become. And she was convinced he was still in his house.

 

Which she was holding in her hand!

 

"Damn," Isabell swore, and began to tear his house up. Walls were broken like pieces of cake and crushed in her fist, the concrete crumbled like dried dough. Then Luc, to his horror, had to witness how she angrily broke all of his furniture, splintering the wood of his wardrobes, closets and cabinets, crushing the metal of his machines like soda cans. Electric apparatuses were torn from their sockets, the wires broke like thin yarn. She tossed it all on the ground in a heap.Then she crumbled the entire house up with both hands, like an old newspaper. Not satisfied, she stomped on the debris and furniture at her now much bigger feet, crushing it all into total oblivion, along with the plants in the back of his garden.

 

"Where... are... you..." she hissed, scanning the ground with her brown eyes. Luc felt as if the ground swallowed him as she suddenly looked straight at him. How did she know where he hid? Maybe he had moved or something? Time to ponder he had not.

 

"LUC! You egoistic pig! Come here, damn it!" she said through clenched teeth, coming towards him. 

 

But Luc's instincts overruled. He didn't come to the giantess. He ran.


Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Luc ran through the trees and bushes of his neighbour's gardens towards his car. It stood opposite of his house, and Isabell, not knowing he even had a vehicle, had ignored it. She didn't ignore the beach however. No sooner than Luc had run from behind it, a huge hand with fingers like tree trunks themselves snaked around its stem. Luc heard creaking and rumbling, but didn't dare to look back. He could imagine what it was.

 

As he dove in his car, he glanced in the direction where his house had stood. A large hole and Isabell's feet was all he saw. They were so large, she could easily cover a city bus underneath them. 

 

Wooosshhh!

 

The beach tree dropped next to her foot. Its crown wavered violently, dirt rained from its roots.

 

"Come here! I need help! Damn you!" he heard her voice boom.

 

People had gathered in the meantime, gawking up at Isabell, holding their phones up and pointing at her. Luc had no time to be concerned with them, he just ignited the engine and drove, honking for the onlookers on the street to get out of his way. And if they didn't... well too bad. He nearly ran over a woman when he sped away, hoping to shake the giantess off.

 

But he didn't. The giantess probably had heard him honk. In his rear mirror, he saw two naked feet following him. More of the enormous body didn't fit in the reflecting glass, despite him being far ahead of her.

 

HHHOONNNK!

 

Luc sped through a red light, two cars having green braking and honking as he did. Luc thought to himself that he couldn't wait. Emergency breaks the law... but when he looked in his rear mirror again, he realized the gigantic Isabell on his tail had the same thoughts.

 

She simply stepped on one of the cars!

 

Luc saw her gigantic foot crushing the vehicle, flattening it as if it didn't exist. The colossal mass of Isabell pressed its frame together faster and thinner than a hydraulic press could. And no doubt its occupants as well.

 

"Fuck!" Luc swore. Was that an accident? Or was that bitch so crazy that she didn't care she had just killed people? It turned out to be the latter.

 

For as Luc drove on a more crowded road, he saw in his mirror that Isabell crushed and crunched whatever was unlucky enough to be in her path. Cars, people in it or no, she stepped on, flattening and killing. People running from her but unable to escape she crushed, Luc saw them fall forwards before a prodigious foot covered them. Her calf broke through a viaduct, the masonry flew all over the place. Luc even heard some small stones rattle on the roof of his car.

 

Traffic lights hanging over the street were smashed aside, its metal poles bent in weird angles as Isabell simply walked through them. Small, decorative trees and trash cans were crushed. 

 

Luc didn't know what to do. What did that crazy bitch think? He would soon find out, for a large bus came around the corner, and he had to either brake or slam into it (he decided to brake). It was one of the many city busses of Vienna, which had to brake as well because of a few dozen startled people running over the street.

 

Luc was about to restart the car when a shadow fell over him. The car shook, and Luc saw a huge foot landing next to him. 

 

Crushing the entire bus!

 

It just disappeared under the huge, naked foot with a sickening crunch, with the shattering of glass and the bang of a tire rupturing. Then his car shook again and the view from the front changed. As if he stood in an ascending elevator.

 

He saw fingers holding the car through the door windows as he and his vehicle were lifted up. The carnage on the streets made way for the large, flesh-colored body of Isabell as she stood straight again and brought his car to her face. Soon enough, a large brown eye looked straight at him through the front shield.

 

And it didn't look cheerful.


Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

"I got you. No more funny stuff, hear? Now we go to the academic hospital," Isabell said. Her eye was huge. Luc estimated that her iris alone was as big as his head. Had she grown again? Had she been angry again when he drove away? He didn't know. All he did was gazing in that gigantic eye of hers, and nod.

 

"Good! Finally!" the giantess' voice boomed. "For I was annoyed when you made a run for it, and grew anew! I must be a fucking 250 feet now! Bah!" she spat.

 

Isabell lowered her hand and arm holding the car, and, as if it was a toy, carried it shin-high as she started to walk towards his workplace, the academic hospital belonging to the university of Vienna.

 

Luc, in his undignified position, saw people running, so many feet below, soon to disappear from view as Isabell walked with huge strides. She didn't use the streets, Luc noticed with a sickening feeling in his stomach, as a block of houses came to view, only to disappear beneath him a moment later. Another moment later he heard crushing noises and the rumbling sound of masonry collapsing. He felt a small bump that shook him as at least the buildings foundations, together with the compressed debris, offered some resistance to Isabell's weight.

 

Same when his gigantic captor crossed a park. The scope of the trees' crowns was soon followed by the sound of breaking branches and splintering wood. Luc didn't dare to look behind him. He felt his pee running down his leg, and noticed he was transpiring like mad. 

 

As if she seemed to read his thoughts, Isabell suddenly put the car in her other hand, but now backwards. So Luc saw where she had been.

 

It was a torture. A path of destruction. Crushed trees embedded in naked footprints. Yellow grass, killed and squashed by the mass of the giantess. In the distance, he saw the ruined buildings, as if a bomb had been dropped on them. A large chunk of masonry was missing from the building block, smoke came out of it. 

 

As Isabell proceeded further, Luc saw a street again. He heard cars honking and breaking, people screaming. What he saw was worse. Countless dead bodies, lying in a growing puddle of red. Twisted limbs, mashed bicycles, wrecked cars. It was horrible. This behemoth of a woman simply stepped on everything in her path, crushing and killing. People, human beings for goodness' sake, she simply squashed. Didn't she care? Wasn't she thinking it still was a city full of people, her city even, where she studied, she was walking in? How could such a nice looking young woman be so cruel and careless? Luc saw dead bodies in footprints, soaked in blood. He saw people flying through the air from crushed buildings as Isabells feet and calves ploughed through them as if there were sand castles, taking everything inside with her. Vehicles she had stepped on looked like 2D paper models of cars, safe for the shattered window glass, and traces of crushed occupants. Luc felt sick. 

 

The only time Isabell seemed to stop was when Luc heard a loud cracking sound, like metal being torn apart. But as soon as he realized the giantess had stopped moving, she went on her way again. More naked footprints containing things in it that shouldn't be in there. More death. Houses looked like crushed beetles, their roofs spread like a flattened bug's chitin shell. 

 

A small shiver ran through the huge body of Isabell, accompanied by a shrieking sound and a bang. When she moved along, Luc saw what it was. A train had rammed her foot. But where Isabell had continued to move on unfazed, the train's locomotive lay there, unmoving, folded like and accordion. Its cars lay there as well, derailed, partly on top of each other, people climbing out of the windows. Followed by more crushings, more killings. A road from hell.

 

After having endured such sights for twenty minutes, the giantess stopped. Luc and his car were lifted up again. Isabell's eye came into view.

 

"We are at the academic hospital. I will put you on the roof and you will get in and find help. Hear me?"

 

How couldn't Luc hear her? Her voice was as loud as a subwoofer at full volume....

 

He nodded and unlocked the car door. Isabell tilted the vehicle and he jumped out. Two feet down, and he landed gently on the roof. Full of fear, he looked at the giantess, standing in front of the university building, which barely reached her belly button.

 

Isabell still held the car in her hand. She looked down on Luc with a hostile expression.

 

CRUSH! Isabell, eyes still fixed on him, squeezed the hand that had held his car, crushing the small vehicle like a soda can. As if it was a piece of garbage, she threw it away. 

 

"And don't double-cross me," she added in a threatening tone.  "I don't want to get mad again and grow even more. I am a fucking freak now! Look at this!"

 

Isabell raised her other arm. Luc saw that she held the famous Ferris Wheel of Vienna with it. It looked like a hoola hoop compared to her huge size. Luc looked in awe, and realized it must have been what he heard during her two-second stop on her destructive way. She had simply torn the landmark from the ground and took it along!

 

"GO!" the giantess bellowed.

 

Luc ran towards a door in a three by three feet brick wall, that let from the roof down to the upper floor. What else could he do?

 

The door was locked. He pushed and pulled but it didn't budge. Desperately he looked at Isabell, who was watching his every move.

 

"Locked? Bah!" she said and grabbed the small piece of masonry. Her huge hand alone was far bigger. And stronger. 

 

For she simply tore the entire structure away!

 

In the hole she thus created Luc saw the stairs. 

 

"Now, go down!" she ordered. And Luc did.


Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Luc had no clue what to do. As if in a daze, he ran down the stairs, aimless and clueless. Halfway down, he learned that the employees of the hospital was in panic as well. The arrival of the 250 feet tall giantess had not gone unnoticed. Everyone was screaming, shouting orders, running. It would be impossible to get any help here, Luc realized.

 

He had to escape. Away from Isabell, away from Vienna, hoping the police or army would get her. Yes, away. He squeezed past a few startled nurses and dove for an emergency exit at the other side of the building. From there he could manage to sneak away, unnoticed by Isabell. He tore open the door leading to the emergency stairs. Luc had half expected that it would be clogged with running employees trying to flee as well, but it seemed no one had gotten that idea yet.

 

Heart pounding, he ran down the stairs of the emergency exit. At the 1st floor, he tore open the door leading outside and ran. Behind trees. Bushes. Peeking behind him, he saw the fairly large academic hospital looming over him, but no sign of the giantess. In all her vastness, she still couldn't see entirely over the building, only what lay in a wide angle behind it.

 

"HOW... LONG?" he heard her thundering voice. Damn. She was getting impatient. 

 

He ran and ran, not able to catch a bus or trolley, for thanks to Isabell's presence nothing drove anymore in her vicinity. Luc tried to keep behind buildings and trees as much as possible, so the giantess wouldn't notice him if she decided to walk around the hospital.

 

Hiding again behind a large tree, Luc needed to catch his breath. Gasping, he looked at the hospital. He saw tiny people looking out of the windows, others ran away, cars stood still. And he saw Isabell's forehead peeking over the building's roof, like a raising sun. No, she would not be able to see him from here.

 

"DAMN YOU! YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME YOU BASTARD! YOU GODDAMN BASTARD!" he heard her scream in anger.

 

In anger? 

 

Much to Luc's horror, Isabell grew again. Her head rose higher and higher over the hospital's roof, so that her eyes, full of rage, became visible. Her entire body was shaking as it expanded. Her long nose came into view, her swearing and ranting mouth. Up she rose, not with a few feet per second but by the dozens. While she was swearing and cursing, her growth accelerated. Isabell passed 300 feet... 400... 500, still standing in front of the academic hospital. 

 

As her massive, growing feet touched the wall of the hospital, her toes bent upwards. The concrete and mass of the hospital could resist them. But when Isabell reached 700 feet, cracks appeared in the walls and the first debris began to rain down. Her now enormous toes broke through the walls and bored themselves into the rooms behind them. Still she grew. Still her feet shoved further and further into the building, bulldozing and smashing everything in their path. 

 

775 feet. A few windows shattered. 

 

800 feet. With a loud rumble, the entire outer walls collapsed as Isabell's feet became so huge and massive, the masonry was no longer able to successfully contain them. 

 

Luc gazed up at the gigantic naked body. She towered high above the building now. It barely reached her knees! Her legs seemed to go on forever, the rest, from her ass up, seemed even small and disproportionate from his point of view. But he knew it wasn't.  For she held the Ferris Wheel in her hand as if it was a donut. 

 

The angry Isabell grew past 1000 feet. She did not care the hospital was being demolished, just by her standing there and growing. Her heels had already grown over the street and were now shoving parked cars aside. Some she even bulldozed over, with shrieking sounds they disappeared slowly under the gigantic, hard heels of her expanding feet.

 

"COME OUT!" she screamed, her voice echoing over Vienna. Luc felt the sound waves, even so far away down there. Isabell stomped her foot in anger, causing an earthquake that made yet undamaged parts of the academic hospital collapse, cars spring up and fall over, and a few trees break and fall.

 

1500 feet. Isabell sighted, seemingly calmed down again, and her growth stopped. The Ferris Wheel was little more than a ring to her now, she held it unconsciously in her hand.

 

Absent-minded, she crushed it and threw it away. 

 

"I will find you Luc," she promised, much to the latter's horror.

 

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Isabell lifted one of her huge feet. Since she was 1500 feet tall herself, each foot must have been at least 200 feet long and about 130 feet wide. She bent her leg in a 90 degree angle and let it hover over the roof of the hospital for a few seconds. Dirt, small blood splotches and even some mangled metal were stuck under her sole, as Luc noticed from behind the tree.

 

BAM!

 

She forcefully stomped down on the hospital. Instantaneously, the roof gave in, followed by a dozen floors. Her huge foot, followed by a leg thicker than the thickest tree trunk, crushed without resistance, even without getting as much as a scratch, through them all. The air replacement caused windows to explode, people flew outside, falling to their doom.

 

One leg in the hospital, Isabell lifted her other and stomped again. Same result. Then she began to trample the building, as if flattening a sand castle.

 

The walls broke and rained all over the area. Its interior became briefly visible, only to disappear in a cloud of smoke and debris as the 1500 feet tall giantess stomped and trampled. Glass was destroyed, medical equipment smashed, countless people killed. She didn't care. Not in anger, but as a means for revenge, Isabell flattened the entire hospital, that took three years to build, within a minute. In the end, nothing was left of it.

 

Looking at her work, she grinned.

 

"I knew you weren't in there Luc, and I know you can hear me. I will destroy this city until I find you. And then you will help me!", the giantess promised. She turned and went towards the city's center, much to the still hidden Luc's horror.

 

The giantess walked through Vienna, crushing houses, cars, trees and people with each step. She didn't care. All that mattered to her was to find Luc, so that he could help her, as she probably assumed, to shrink back to her original size. Single-minded, Isabell tore through the larger buildings, making them explode into a cloud of debris and smoke. Glass and beams rained down everywhere, the screams of people filled the air.

 

Her huge feet flattened city busses and trolleys like rusty beer cans. Trees were stepped on like weeds. People she crushed under those unyielding, calloused soles like ants. 

 

The streets cracked, the tarmac unable to hold her gargantuan weight. Street lanterns bent like paperclips as her huge toes stubbed against them. An entire train was lifted up by only one of her hands, the electric cables sparking as she removed it from the tracks, its walls buckling in her grip.

 

Isabell looked through the windows at the panicked passengers, scanning for Luc. As she came up empty, she threw the entire train away like it was a thick rope.

 

Luc didn't know what to do. Stay hidden here would make her destroy all of Vienna, but what else could he do? Follow her? What if she didn't see him and killed him by accident? A single step of her, and he would end as mush under her foot. A falling piece of debris and he was dead. No, he had to get out. Too bad for Vienna.

 

He ran in the opposite direction of the rampaging giantess, found an abandoned bicycle and took it. Then he cycled for all he was worth. He rode and rode, away, without looking back. He left the city, rode up a small hill near a big tree where he, safe (he assumed) disembarked from the bike and realized how exhausted he was. Tired, he let himself fall to the ground and gasped for air. This was madness! Did that woman have no shame, no remorse? Oh, how he hoped the army would shoot her.

 

Having caught his breath, he turned towards Vienna. Little did he know the hill he was on was the same Isabell had picked to tie her ex, Mike, against the same tree he had stopped cycling near with one of her hairs before growing further.

 

He saw smoke raising from all over the city. He spotted his nemesis, towering in the distance, looking at the ground, no doubt scanning the area in front of her for a sign of him. 

 

Where ever she walked, Luc saw new plumes of smoke raise in her wake. Buildings being crushed, stepped on by those huge feet of hers. He saw her look around, push a skyscraper away that fell down, heard the faint rumbling a few seconds later. Luc felt sick. There this behemoth was, slowly destroying Vienna. Oh, if only this was just a bad dream!

 

Suddenly the giantess stopped walking and looking. She threw her ahead back, bend her arm and Luc heard her scream in frustration for coming up empty.

 

Then it happened again.


Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Isabell grew anew. Slowly, her body rose. At least it seemed slow to Luc, witnessing it while soiling his pants from far away. He saw the body of Isabell expand, while the smoke around her feet multiplied. Now she was, again, demolishing her surroundings just by growing, bulldozing buildings with nothing but her expanding feet.

 

Isabell passed 2000 feet... 3000... 4000. Her anger was vast, and she kept growing at an alarming rate, contrary to what it seemed to Luc being so far away from Vienna. Now even her feet became visible, such was her vastness.

 

Luc watched, pale and sweating, and saw how the body of this black-haired woman rose higher and higher. He saw her toes flattening entire neighborhoods, cracks appear near her feet that swallowed countless buildings and made others collapse. Her head soon became vague, for it shot up into the clouds. Luc looked up, craning his neck, and saw only her still expanding torso.

 

Which would soon disappear up in the sky also.

 

Isabell grew and grew, passing  3 miles within a few minutes. Like a headless monster she stood there, and Luc could hear her swear now, since her voice had grown immensely powerful.

 

She grew to 5 miles. Only her huge breasts could be seen below the clouds, while her feet crushed huge chunks of Vienna into oblivion.

 

Luc fell to his knees. This was more than he could take. Isabell grew further, breaking each record. She became 7 miles, 9 miles, more than 10. Was there no end to it?

 

Luc shook like mad as he saw how her legs kept shooting up, broadening. She grew and grew. Soon, Vienna was covered by nothing but her feet.

 

Just as Luc thought he was going mad, witnessing a girl standing on a metropolis like it was a small carpet, Isabells growth stopped. Her ginormous feet was all that could be seen of her huge body.

 

She was 15 miles tall!

 

"LUC!" a voice thundered from above, making clouds dissolve and the tree lose several branches. "WHERE.. ARE... YOU?"

 

No answer. Of course.

 

Then she rose one of her feet. Luc thought for a split second she was going to walk, flattening the hill like a tiny bump, killing him without as much as even feeling it. But Isabell merely stomped down hard.

 

The huge stomp of her two mile long foot caused an air replacement even a nuke could barely match. Luc could see clouds of dust emerge from her foot, like ripples in a lake when a stone was thrown in. Clouds that took with them everything in their path. Buildings, cars, forests, people, everything was being blown away. Luc instinctively hid behind the tree, but knew it was useless. The clouds moved so fast he couldn't outrun them, and no tree, no matter how massive, would protect him. Was he about to die? Being torn apart by winds, stronger than any hurricane, causing by the mere stomp of a woman's foot? A foot of a 15 mile tall giantess? 

 

He saw his entire life in accelerated speed pass in his mind. He saw what an egoistic, obnoxious pig he had been, from his time in kindergarten up to now at the university. Was this how he would be remembered? Luc, the egoist? Luc, who only took from others without giving anything back? He wished this would all not be true, wished, he would get a second chance. Oh, how he would increase his social behavior. Like Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol", he would instantaneously change his personality for the better. But this was no dream, like Scrooge had. He was about to die. In an act of bravery, he stepped from behind the tree, closed his eyes and spread his arms, as if to welcome death. He heard the clouds coming, felt the first winds. Soon, it would be over. 

 

Woosh! The dust clouds swept him away. He felt his body being lifted up and flying through the air, being blown away like a feather in a storm. 

 

He flew, tumbled, made somersaults in the air. With his eyes still closed, he passively awaited his destiny. Death, either by being ripped in pieces by the huge windy currents, or being hit by another object flying around, like a tree or chunk of stone. 

 

But he felt no collision, nor was he being shred apart. After a while the winds died down, he fell, and landed softly in what seemed to be clouds. Was he dead? Was he in heaven? No, he had been too mean to be allowed in heaven. Luc felt the soft, cloudy stuff. It was cold. He opened his eyes and saw the sky. Sitting upright, he saw a white landscape, with pieces of debris around him. It took a while before he knew he was still alive and where he was. 


Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

He was in the eternal snow of the Alps. Isabell's stomp, a mere stomp, had carried him many miles through the air, and he had survived by landing softly in the thick snow on top of an Alpine mountain.

 

He got up, wiped the snow off his clothes and turned. He froze, but not from the cold of the snow or the chill atop the mountain. He froze from the sight.

 

Isabell had grown again in her anger. As if 15 miles weren't big enough already, the giantess now loomed a full 200 miles in the air!

 

Her feet alone were longer than her body had been, a body with which she could trample an entire city. The feet looked like mountain ranges of flesh, her toes made hills look tiny. Luc gazed up, but the view blurred past her immense calves. He couldn't see the rest of the gargantuan body, so impossibly high she towered up in the air. Or was it even into space? Luc's thoughts raced. How could she survive? How could she breathe? How could she even exist, so gigantic?

 

"WHERE.... ARE... YOU?"

 

Her voice boomed louder than a sonic jet. The mountains echoed it, and the sound caused dozens of avalanches, tumbling down in destructive might. But to her, Luc, realized, even her pinky toe wouldn't move an inch if the combined power of every avalanche smashed against it. 

 

As if the avalanches weren't enough, Luc saw huge chunks of rock crack and follow the avalanching snow down. Isabell was so vast, even her voice could shatter a mountain range.

 

But the sound of her voice was also strong enough to make Luc fly again. This time, he was taken over the Alps into Germany, where he thought he would this time fall to his death for sure. But the giga-giantess had taken another stride, crushing the city of Munich under her heel doing so, and the impact and air replacement of which lifted him up again just a few feet before he'd have hit the ground. Again he flew over Germany, followed by the 200 mile tall Isabell, whose strides created gigantic canyons that swallowed up entire cities. Again and again he was being lifted up by the air replacement of the ginormous strides of Isabell, whose big toe flattened the Black Forest, whose heel destroyed Kassel and whose incalculable weight pressed all of Berlin deep into the ground. 

 

Luc saw the entire landscape, a patchwork of green, yellow, brown and gray, turn into a dark brown wasteland as Isabell's strides made the chunks of Earth jump up and come crashing back down. He saw, to his horror, how she destroyed the entire continent by walking, while he was being blown further and further away.

 

"NOW... IT'S.. ENOUGH!!!!"

 

Her angry voice made Luc, airborne, accelerate his flight. Like a feather in a hurricane, he flew and spun around, and hence he didn't know what he saw was Isabell growing again or just an illusion caused by his flying and spinning. Soon, he would realize it was the first. But before that, he lost conciousness from all the spinning around.


Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Luc was floating. He noticed when he opened his eyes again. Floating in a black place full of lights. As his mind came back to reality, he saw what they were. Stars.

 

He was in space.

 

As was Isabell.

 

He saw her as he, making swimming motions, turned around, not because he saw movement there, but because he felt warmth, like he was with his back to the sun. Well, he actually was.

 

He saw the sun, shining, yes, but behind it he saw Isabell.

 

Whose face was at least fifteen times bigger!

 

The dark-haired giantess had grown to a size one could barely comprehend. To her, the sun was little more than a glowing marble. Where was the Earth? Did she destroy it by merely growing? Luc could only gaze in the gigantic, brown eyes that stared back at him with held-back anger.

 

"Now, you have gotten me in a fine mess," the tera-giantess spoke. "How do you plan to fix this? Earth is gone, it crumbled beneath my left sole as I grew in rage. And the moon too. It bumped against my ear, and I rubbed my finger into it in a reflex. Turned it into powder that way... and its all your fault, you egoistic, self-righteous moron! What have you got to say to that, hm? Wouldn't you want to better yourself now if you could? Behave like a nice boy? Be a nice man? Well? Would you?" she asked, leaning her face dangerously close to the sun as she asked him that last question.

 

Luc, tears streaming from his eyes, could only nod. Yes, how he wished he could make all of this undone! He would be the nicest man ever! But now, it was all too late. Everything was gone, all his fault. Yes, it was his fault, he admitted. He never had admitted that he was wrong before, but now as he did, it was too late.

 

Isabell's expression changed a little. She nodded too, though still with knitted eyebrows.

 

"Good. Then its time to go," she said. And with a still annoyed expression on her face, she pursed her lips and blew out the sun like a candle. Luc, just as he was swallowed by darkness, wanted to scream. Not the sun also!

 

"AAAAAArrrgghhh!!!" 

 

Luc sat upright. Sweat poured from his forehead. It took him a while to realize where he was.

 

In his lab.

 

He looked around him. Everything seemed to be in order. Had he dreamed? Had he dozed off at his desk and suffered from a nightmare? It had seemed so real. This young woman growing into a giantess, destroying his house, then Vienna, then Europe, then the whole world and....

 

"What is the matter?" Peter came in, looking worried. "You screamed. What...?" he asked.

 

"Eh... nothing. I am ok...", Luc stuttered. 

 

Peter shot him a sceptical look. 

 

"I am ok," Luc insisted.

 

"All right," Peter said, though it was clear he didn't believe him. "Well, I found another test subject for our research. A friend of mine. She studies here too."

 

Peter showed him her picture on his phone. 

 

Luc froze.

 

Grinning at him was the girl he dreamed about!

 

"She wrote me she participates in another experiment though..." Peter began, but stopped as Luc looked at him as if he had seen a ghost.

 

"What the hell is wrong?" Peter asked.

 

But Luc couldn't speak. He shot up and ran away. He was out of hearing range when Peter laughed.

 

 

 

Later that day, he met Isabell again. Both had a good laugh at Luc and his reaction.

 

"You are marvellous!" Peter complimented Isabell.

 

"Anytime," Isabell beamed and laughed. They had drugged his tea with a potent sleeping powder, and when he had dozed off, connected him to the portable Matrixer. Isabell had programmed her giantess stuff, and even simulated the four days between her first meeting him (which he never did in real life) and her first visit as a giantess in front of his home.

 

"And what pleases me most, he has quit his job. No more egoistic criticism, no more contradiction," Peter said happily. "He quit an hour after he woke up. Via email."

 

Isabell grinned and raised her glass.

 

"If you ever need me again, give me a call and let me know," she said, a broad smile on her face.

 

 

 

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10903