Freezing: Kazuya Aoi and His Big Harem, Volume 1 by Jim1989
Summary:

A fanfiction retelling of the "Freezing" manga/anime series, but with two significant diffrences: (1) Pandora end up being twice their original height, thus towering over their Limiter companions, and (2) Pandora vastly outnumber Limiters, making polyamourous/polygamous relationships practically guaranteed.


Categories: Violent, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Breasts, Butt, Gentle, New World Order, Incest, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 47 Completed: No Word count: 289916 Read: 95697 Published: September 23 2021 Updated: January 21 2023
Story Notes:

Given this story's title, there's going to end up being a sizable harem for the protagonist, so if that turns you off, steer clear.  Now you cannot say I didn't give you fair warning.

Disclaimer: Freezing is written by Dall-Young Lim and illustrated by Kwang-Hyun Kim.  I do not own it in any way whatsoever.  This is merely a fanfiction created for entertainment purposes.  You can call off the lawyers now.

1. Chapter 1: Prologue by Jim1989

2. Chapter 2: Kazuya's Arrival by Jim1989

3. Chapter 3: Kazuya's Family by Jim1989

4. Chapter 4: Carnival by Jim1989

5. Chapter 5: Cherry Blossoms, Pairing Up, and Forwardness by Jim1989

6. Chapter 6: A Quick Bite and Quicker Confessions by Jim1989

7. Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams, Kazuya by Jim1989

8. Chapter 8: Breakfast and New Faces by Jim1989

9. Chapter 9: First Day of Class by Jim1989

10. Chapter 10: Break Period with New Faces by Jim1989

11. Chapter 11: Change of Plans by Jim1989

12. Chapter 12: More New Faces by Jim1989

13. Chapter 13: New Home by Jim1989

14. Chapter 14: Getting to Know You by Jim1989

15. Chapter 15: New Classes, Familiar Faces by Jim1989

16. Chapter 16: First Group Lunch by Jim1989

17. Chapter 17: New Faces, Both Good and Bad by Jim1989

18. Chapter 18: Classroom Follow-ups, New Info, & the Campus Honeypot by Jim1989

19. Chapter 19: Dinnertime and Satellizer's Origins by Jim1989

20. Chapter 20: Status Report by Jim1989

21. Chapter 21: Kazuya Has Doubts by Jim1989

22. Chapter 22: New Visitors/Partners by Jim1989

23. Chapter 23: More Arrivals & Surprising Developments by Jim1989

24. Chapter 24: The Morning After by Jim1989

25. Chapter 25: Character Review by Jim1989

26. Chapter 26: Crime and Punishment by Jim1989

27. Chapter 27: Classroom Humdrum & Further Developments by Jim1989

28. Chapter 28: The Pow-Wow (Part 1) by Jim1989

29. Chapter 29: The Pow-Wow (Part 2) by Jim1989

30. Chapter 30: The Pow-Wow (Part 3) by Jim1989

31. Chapter 31: Kazuya's Confession/Gengo's Nightmare (Part 1) by Jim1989

32. Chapter 32: Gengo's Nightmare (Part 2) by Jim1989

33. Chapter 33: Poolside Playfulness (Part 1) by Jim1989

34. Chapter 34: Poolside Playfulness (Part 2) by Jim1989

35. Chapter 35: Kazuha's Confession by Jim1989

36. Chapter 36: Welcome to the Family by Jim1989

37. Chapter 37: New Arrivals & Kinky Dreams by Jim1989

38. Chapter 38: Character Review 2 by Jim1989

39. Chapter 39: Talking to Myself by Jim1989

40. Chapter 40: Waking Up & Moving Forward by Jim1989

41. Chapter 41: Heart-to-Heart with Gengo by Jim1989

42. Chapter 42: Revelations from Gengo by Jim1989

43. Chapter 43: Kazuya Moves Forward by Jim1989

44. Chapter 44: The Close Call, Part 1 by Jim1989

45. Chapter 45: The Close Call, Part 2 by Jim1989

46. Chapter 46: Group Bath, Part 1 by Jim1989

47. Chapter 47: Group Bath, Part 2 by Jim1989

Chapter 1: Prologue by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Basically a retelling of the whole "Freezing" backstory for those not familiar with it.  I'll be deviating somewhat through the retelling, just to let any hardcore fans know ahead of time.

In the year 2012, life was relatively predictable in some ways.  There were things that could be expected to occur here and there in one's day-to-day life.  Things like going to school, paying bills, being stuck in traffic, attending group events and outings, going to the doctor's office or getting a routine cleaning at the dentist, etc.  The everyday humdrum of daily life had a sort of comfortable (if somewhat boring) monotony to it all.

Then came the Nova.

Mysterious gigantic beings (most of them the size of multi-story buildings) who seemed to phase through some kind of wormhole or means of teleportation from another dimension, the Nova arrived with no warning whatsoever.  And just as quickly as they arrived, they casted their judgement upon mankind, resulting in frighteningly high body counts in the process.  In the first few days of their arrival, millions of human lives were snuffed out of existence.  The Nova tended to appear near major population centers around the globe, staying nearby and attacking cities before eventually detonating with the destructive force equivalent to that of modern nuclear weapons.

Within a year, more than a third of the human race had been wiped out by the Nova.

The world's mightiest nations were helpless to stop the Nova onslaught.  The most technologically advanced armies could do practically nothing to defeat this unknown entity that had decided to wipe out the human race upon its arrival.  Even nuclear weapons and the most powerful of explosive devices could barely leave more than a dent in the Nova, due to a forcefield the Nova could project that could intercept whatever missiles or projectiles that were thrown their way.  Given that this forcefield could freeze anything that was within the Nova's immediate vicinity, the term "freezing" started being used to describe it.

For a time, it truly felt as if it were the "End of Days," "Armageddon," "Judgement Day," or whatever other term was used to signify the end of the human species and life as mankind knew it.  To many, it appeared as though God was casting judgement via the Nova upon mankind for past sins and transgressions.  It seemed as though all hope was lost.

Then came a savior.

Whereas those within the Christian faith believed that the savior would be Jesus Christ, under these circumstances, it turned out to be a woman in the end, one who had long blonde hair going down past her waistline, a supermodel's figure, a generous bustline, goddess-like beauty, slitted golden-colored eyes...and who stood more than twelve feet in height as well.

Her name was Maria Lancelot, and she appeared to be the only person on the planet who was capable of fighting off and defeating the Nova.  She could move at speeds that were beyond human comprehension.  When she fought, her movements couldn't be tracked with the naked eye.  From what military analysts could make of it, her range of movement was akin to that of most fighter jets, ranging anywhere between Mach 3 and Mach 5.

For a time, there appeared to be hope for the human race.  Maria Lancelot became revered as a living goddess, given that she was the only force on the planet that could go toe-to-toe with the Nova.  What was odd about her was that nobody knew where she hailed from, or frankly anything about her in general.  It was as if she had appeared out of the blue to save mankind from its annihilation.

Maria was a quiet, reserved woman.  She rarely spoke and didn't interact with people in general.  Her demeanor came off as regal with an air of mystery about her.  Whenever people happened to see her, most fell to their knees before her, several of them in worship and praising her with thanks.  Her reaction was largely muted and somewhat indifferent to it all; she appeared to neither bask in their praise nor belittle or mock them for doing so.  She simply watched over them like a stoic guardian - a shepherd tending to her flock as it were.

Of course, Maria was only one woman, and she couldn't be everywhere on the planet at once.  The Nova would pop in and out of dimensional wormholes all over the world.  So while Maria might have been dealing with a Nova incursion in North America or Western Europe, there could be another attack happening somewhere in South America, China, India, Africa, Australia, or anywhere else on the planet.  It was turning into a planetwide game of "whack-a-mole," with Maria serving as the mallet and the Nova acting like the moles popping in and out all over the world.  As mighty as she was, she simply couldn't keep up with the rate of attrition with which the Nova were attacking the planet.

Then along came Gengo Aoi, a man who became quite possibly the most powerful man in the world, at least in the political sense.

Gengo Aoi was already a man with power and status even before the Nova threat materialized.  Having an IQ of more than 200, he was one of the smartest men on the planet.  A man dedicated to science and human advancement, Gengo Aoi made discoveries and inventions with clockwork-like speed, whether in the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, quantum mechanics, robotics, computational processing, and virtually anything else that fell under the umbrella of the scientific field.  By the time he was out of highschool, Gengo had already made a name (and a sizable fortune) for himself with numerous scientific breakthroughs.  By the age of twenty, he had become a multi-billionaire, with a fortune that was rapidly growing by leaps and bounds.  His face was all over magazines in both the realm of scientific advancement as well as politics and culture.  Gengo Aoi was becoming something of a kingmaker on the global scene, with more wealth and influence than most men could even wrap their minds around.  When the Nova threat arrived, Gengo Aoi was practically a de facto emperor, with more money, power, and clout than anybody else on the planet.

So it was that the world's most powerful man ended up getting paired with the world's most powerful woman (assuming she was completely human) to team up and overcome the greatest threat which the human race was facing in its history.  As if it were a fairy tale with fate as the main theme, Gengo Aoi met Maria Lancelot, the two fell in love, and they ended up working towards a common goal: Defeat the Nova threat and save the human race from annihilation.  The sight of the two of them was certainly something to behold - a genius inventor, scientist, and powerbroker paired with a breathtakingly beautiful amazon/demigoddess who was more than twice his height.

Being the genius that he was, Gengo Aoi immediately decided to address the problem regarding manpower.  For while Maria was powerful, she couldn't be everywhere at once.  So to remedy that conundrum, Gengo needed to replicate what made Maria Lancelot stand out among all others and gave her the ability to fight off the Nova.  In private conversations between the two of them, she enlightened Gengo with one word: Stigmata.

Gengo knew right off the bat that Maria was not human, or at least not entirely human anyway.  While her physical form was that of an attractive, towering human female, her biology was something almost otherworldly in a way.  She appeared to be somewhere in between on the spectrum between homo sapien and Nova - more than the first, but not quite completely of the second.  Gengo was in awe of her overall capabilities in what she represented, along with falling in love with her for who she was as well.  While others looked at Maria with a mix of confusion and fear (given what she was capable of), Gengo simply saw her as a goddess to revere and love, with the hopes that she would return the love he held for her in kind.

From Gengo's perspective, he could only hope that she saw him as her equal, worthy of her affection.  While he could never hope to match her in raw power (or size, given that he was no higher than her crotch), he was hopeful that his intellect, drive, and creative thinking could make up the difference for him where size fell short.  From what he could tell in their time together, Maria seemed to enjoy his company.  He was the only man she conversed with beyond a sentence  in dialogue, and she would at times crack a smile when they were alone together.  While Gengo wasn't necessarily something of an optimist in his overall worldview, he found his heart feeling lighter whenever he was alone with Maria.

Perhaps that is simply how it feels when someone is truly in love.  Gengo Aoi never gave matters of romance much thought, but now that he had found someone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, he found himself re-examining matters of the heart, companionship, and genuine affection the more he spent time with Maria.

But we got a little off topic on matters of romance now, haven't we?  Where were we earlier?  Oh yes, stigmata.

From what Gengo learned on Maria's body (after getting intimate with it enough times when the two of them were alone in bed), she possessed an object which she referred to as "stigmata," which gave her the extraordinary abilities she possessed to help fight against the Nova.  It was essentially the keystone behind it all:  Her speed, her strength, her endurance, her regenerative capabilities...it all rested upon stigmata.  It was the sole reason why she could do what no other individual was capable of when it came to defeating Nova.

"Can it be replicated and transplanted to others?" Gengo asked her.

"Yes," replied Maria, "but only to females.  It is simply incompatible with males."

"That's fine," said Gengo, "we have plenty of women on this planet, and given the severity of this threat, I doubt we'll run out of volunteers to help combat this problem we face.  Can your stigmata be copied?"

"It will take time, but I believe so," answered Maria.  "With enough time, you can create an army of women to help save your world and your people.  I will show you how."

So it was that with Gengo's frightening level of genius, he was able to learn the fine minutiae of the stigmata and begin to replicate them in the coming days.  It was certainly a tall order to create something which humanity had practically no knowledge of up to that point, but if there was one thing that Gengo didn't have to worry about, it was the necessary resources.

Given the fate of mankind and civilization was on the table, the world's most powerful nations, mightiest militaries, and wealthiest corporations were only too eager to give Gengo Aoi whatever it was he required.  Money, raw materials, laboratory facilities, personnel, clearances...whatever he required, he was given with practically no resistance whatsoever.  When the fate of the world is at stake, bureaucratic red tape gets reduced to ashes rather quickly.

So it was in the years to come that an army was formed among numerous women from across the world to combat the Nova threat.  With Maria's help in grafting stigmata to these female warriors-to-be, as well as training them to be able to fight against the Nova, a fighting force was formed that grew in number...along with overall size.

For you see, there was a side effect of grafting stigmata onto a woman:  Enlarged size.

As it turned out, when a stigmata was introduced to a human female's body, the power output it generated caused rapid growth over time.  It was a sort of second puberty of sorts, to keep it simplified.  Given that Maria herself was the tallest person on the planet up to that point, it wasn't too farfetched to consider that women who became like her in fighting capability would also end up being like her in terms of size.  After enough studies and long-term examinations of what happened when a human female had stigmata inserted into her body, the jury was in on the end result.

When a woman has stigmata transplanted into her very being, she doubles in height when the process finishes, usually within the span of a few hours (twenty four at most).  The procedure is painful, but once it is over, a human female becomes something...more.  Strength, speed, endurance, agility, pain tolerance - virtually every facet of physical limitation to the human body becomes lessened for women once stigmata are introduced to their forms.  They become something akin to demigods (or demigoddesses might be more accurate) in overall physical power.

Of course, with only women being able to be compatible with stigmata, it had a more broader, long-term implication for the power dynamic between men and women from that point on.  Since only females could hope to successfully fight off the Nova, they had become the more powerful sex practically overnight.

Thousands of years of human evolution and society had been flipped upside down when it came to gender relations.  Thanks to the Nova threat, women were now the dominant sex on the planet, many of them in positions of power and authority in numerous fields across the world.  Be it in politics, business, schooling, industry, or any other broad facet of day-to-day life, women were now the superior sex.  To put it bluntly, the phrase "It's a woman's world." was now an absolute truth.

As fantastical and unrealistic as it would sound, a substantial percentage of Earth's human female population had grown into towering beauties over their male counterparts.  At first the percentage was small, but over time, one percent of women everywhere were now anywhere within the nine-foot-high range all the way up to twelve feet in height.  Then 1% became 2%, then 3%, then 5%, then 10%, then more and more.

With so many women turning into towering amazons (or mini-giantesses as some liked to term them), societies across the world had to make drastic changes practically overnight to accommodate a world with much larger women in it now.  Larger housing facilities, larger clothing, larger meals, larger furniture, larger bathing facilities, larger transportation services, larger personal accessories (cell phones, jewelry, shoes, etc.) - damn near larger everything for a proportion of the female population which was now an absolute necessity when it came to protecting civilization and the human species from the Nova threat.

Of course, some cultures and civilizations were adamantly against the idea of female empowerment when it came to enlarging women to fight against the Nova.  It was a sad truth, but whether it was in the developed world or the developing world, there would always be men who simply couldn't accept the idea of women becoming superior to them.  Biological supremacy was something that males tended to pride themselves over between the sexes.  "Men are stronger than women, so naturally men should be in charge," as many men would say.  Now that the opposite was starting to come true, there were men across the world who were vehemently against the idea of female empowerment through size enlargement.

Never mind that women were necessary to fight against the Nova threat, if the choice was between human extinction and having to acknowledge that more and more women were becoming stronger (via enlargement) than men over time, then some men would sadly choose the first option.

Of course, given that Gengo Aoi had more clout and de facto power than the rest of the world combined, the rantings and displeasure of such individuals were cast into the wastebasket.  It was his genius, his research, his facilities, his planning, his damn near EVERYTHING that humanity needed in order to continue surviving.  The Nova threat had created a sort of new world order.  While Gengo wasn't so arrogant as to place a crown upon his head and declare himself emperor of planet Earth, he wasn't above letting everybody else know who held the lion's share of power globally.  If the rest of the world was going to become a stubborn mule and fight the course of progress and human evolution, then Gengo would deny them the protection he was offering against the Nova whenever they showed up next time.  Fortunately, saner minds won the day and silenced the naysayers from throwing a wrench in the works.

"I like to think of myself as something of a benevolent dictator," was Gengo's response when questioned on such matters.  "I will do everything in my power to protect the human species from this threat; but if you're going to become difficult with me, then I will leave you to the mercy of the Nova.  See if their hospitality is any better than mine."

Needless to say, the rest of the world fell in line soon enough.  So long as Gengo Aoi had the means of fending off the Nova, then the governments and corporate juggernauts of the world would know their place relative to him.  And to be fair, as far as de facto dictators went, Gengo WAS generally benevolent in how he managed things.  As long as you gave him what he wanted when he asked for it, you were okay.  Otherwise, you were on your own and left to fend for yourself.

Now onto another topic, specifically the matter of these female supersoldiers who had arisen as a result of the Nova threat.

For starters, what to call them?

"Pandora," was Gengo's answer.  "I've found the story to be somewhat charming in a way.  A young woman who opens up the box and unleashes chaos and disaster upon the world, though what remains in the box is hope.  It seems somewhat fitting, in my opinion.  Here we are opening Pandora's Box by turning young women into supersoldiers who could theoretically bring the world to its knees if there are enough of them, which there are now.  Yet through them, there is hope for the future as well, at least regarding the existential threat in which the Nova serve as.  Think of it as a double sword if you like:  We need the Pandora to protect ourselves from the Nova, yet there is also the fear that they could do whatever they like to the rest of us, given their enlarged size and physical capabilities, and we would be completely at their mercy. The Pandora are our saviors and guardians, yet many of us fear them because of what they are capable of.  If you ask me, men should get over such fears and perceived inadequacies and learn to live alongside them.  The Pandora are here to stay, so the male specimen of the human race should make peace with that reality and adjust his worldview accordingly."

With the creation of the Pandora came also the birth of Genetics University, a school designed to help Pandora train to combat the Nova threat.  Within a few years, facilities were built all over the world.  Over a hundred branches of Genetics University had sprung up, most of them located throughout parts of North America, Europe, and East Asia.

The universities were created with Pandora in mind, so everything had to be built to their scale.  Everything - classrooms, bathrooms, dormitories, dining halls, dressing rooms, gymnasiums, auditoriums, water fountains, walkways, you name it - had to be built to accommodate women who ranged anywhere in height from ten feet tall to twelve feet tall.  It was certainly a surreal experience for the construction crews having to build all of these structures which were far larger than anything they could use.

Imagine telling a carpenter he had to build a chair or a bedframe for someone more than ten feet in height.  Back in the day, he probably would tell you to get your head examined.  And now, such people...correction, such women were now becoming more and more commonplace throughout the world.  As the years marched on, the Pandora were transitioning from something of a rarity to becoming somewhat uncommon to being a fairly regular occurrence.  Everyday life had to factor in the existence of women who had doubled their height after becoming Pandora, and the world had to adjust accordingly.

In the span of a decade after the first Nova incursion, the number of Pandora went from thousands to tens of thousands, then hundreds of thousands, and then millions.

The world was now chock full of women who towered over men.  It was the most "slap in the face" way of letting men know that more and more women were physically superior to them, which in turn reset the world order.  Year after year, it was becoming less of a man's world and more of a woman's world - especially when the average woman could kick the strongest man's ass without breaking a sweat.

For Pandora who finished their education and training and graduated from a Genetics facility, there was the option to move on to become a member of the group known as "Chevalier" - a supranational organization solely dedicated to fighting the Nova.  Another project of Gengo Aoi's, Chevalier was a group whose authority was the highest on the planet.  No country in the world - Russia, China, the United Kingdom, even the United States - could hope to match Chevalier in outright military might.  After all, the Nova were too powerful for the world's militaries, and the Pandora were the only fighting force that could match or defeat the Nova.  That made the Pandora far superior to all the tanks, helicopters, aircraft carriers, fighter jets, and foot soldiers that any nation could afford to throw at them.

Of course, given the circumstances of the situation, one should ask themselves a question regarding potential conflict with Chevalier:  Why would any country wage war with the one entity that protects the human race from outright extermination?

One could respond to that question with another question: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Translation: Who watches the watchmen?

It was a fair academic/philosophical point to make.  For if the Nova no longer posed a threat to humanity, would the Pandora still serve as benevolent guardians?  Would they abuse their powers and make slaves of the rest of mankind, looking down on them figuratively as well as literally?  It is an interesting hypothetical scenario to entertain, sure enough.

Having factored that into the equation, under the present circumstances, as things stood, the Pandora, Genetics University, and Chevalier were STILL mankind's best hope at survival in facing the juggernaut that was the Nova threat.  Without them, the human race would be hopelessly outmatched and exterminated by the Nova within the span of a few years.  So while there was always the fear of what would happen if Chevalier went rogue and dedicated itself to world domination, it was still for the time considered the lesser evil when compared to the Nova.

While Gengo Aoi was content with the creation of an all-female fighting force (given his somewhat playboy-like propensity to prefer the company of women over men), it was Maria who surprised him when she insisted that there be male counterparts to assist Pandora in fighting the Nova.

"If your species is to truly evolve, to march into the future together as equals, then both male and female should fight alongside each other," she told Gengo.

"But how?" Gengo replied.  "Men are incompatible with stigmata.  There is simply no observable reaction to be found among male specimens."

"I will help you make that otherwise," responded Maria, "I will assist you in your research so as to make males useful partners for females in combat.  It won't be exactly the same, but males will serve a purpose in helping to combat the Nova."

So it was that in the years following the creation of the Pandora, Genetics, and Chevalier that another creation was birthed by Gengo Aoi with the assistance of Maria Lancelot.  In time, with the proper genetic manipulation, the stigmata could indeed be grafted onto human males and give them a particularly unique ability to aid Pandora in combating the Nova.

When a compatible human male has a stigmata successfully grafted with his body, he becomes capable of producing a sort of ground-based forcefield similar to that of the Nova.  Given that this forcefield was similar to that produced by the Nova, it was also referred to as "freezing," though there was a key difference between a human male's freezing and a Nova's freezing.  Whereas the Nova's freezing was designed to freeze in place any incoming threats, be they projectiles or enemy combatants, a human male's freezing was designed to negate a Nova's freezing in order to allow free movement for Pandora to successfully engage in combat and defeat the Nova.  Some males were even able to use their freezing fields to actually hold the Nova into place, assuming the compatibility rate between human males and their stigmata was high enough.

As for what to call these stigmatic males who fought alongside Pandora, Gengo came up with a new term:  Limiter.

"Think about it," he elaborated.  "They use their freezing fields to help slow and entrap the Nova.  They place limitations on their opponents so as to give the Pandora an opening and strike accordingly.  I find it a fitting term."

And so was birthed the fighting group known as Limiters who fought alongside Pandora to help turn back the Nova threat.  However, while the two fought alongside one another in battling the Nova, there were some key differences between the two.

For starters, though human males could be compatible with stigmata, the percentage of men on the planet who were highly compatible with stigmata was much lower compared to the percentage of women on the planet.  Whereas around half of women on the planet were compatible with stigmata and able to become Pandora, only around 5% of the world's men were compatible with stigmata by comparison.  This left the man/woman ratio at Genetics facilities and within Chevalier to be heavy female dominant as a result.

The other significant difference was that while while women who became Pandora ended up doubling in height and having greatly improved physical capabilities, men who became limiters had little or no changes in their overall physical features.  Upon closer examination, there were mild increases in height found among some Limiters, but only by one or two inches at most (there was some speculation as whether this was just a miniscule amplification of male puberty brought about by stigmata, but further study would be required to confirm or deny this theory).  So while Pandoras ranged anywhere between ten and twelve feet in height, Limiters still retained their same overall size, most being somewhere between five-and-a-half to six feet tall.  That simply served as a reminder of the massive size differential between Pandoras and Limiters, and their respective roles for each other, given that difference.  Limiters were expected to show Pandoras the utmost respect, given that they were the guardians protecting humanity (and that they could kick the living crap of them being around twice their height).  In turn, Pandoras were expected to be gentle and considerate of Limiters given the gap in raw physical power that existed between them.  If a Pandora physically attacked a Limiter, she was expected to have a damn good reason for doing so (under grounds of self-defense or something urgent), otherwise harsh punishment could be expected as a result.

And so in the era of the Nova threat, humanity found itself in a position that was as awkward as it was interesting.  It served as just one more reminder of the power disparity between the sexes, with Pandora towering over their Limiter companions during their times at Genetics schools and throughout Chevalier.  In the initial years of it all, it was rather surreal for the Limiters to walk among the presence of women who had a solid five feet or more in height over them.  There was the occasional awkward moment of standing too close to one another, giving Limiters an opportunity to look underneath a Pandora's skirt (given how short the skirts on Pandora school uniforms tended to be).  But aside from moments like that, there grew a sort of understanding between both groups:  The Pandoras were the "big sisters" who were to be revered and respected among their smaller male counterparts, while the Limiters were the "little brothers" who were to be handled delicately and protected (with their occasional "needs" being met by their female counterparts from time to time).

The first Nova incursion happened back in 2012.  Fast forward decades later.  Humanity and civilization still exist, though the Nova still pose a danger.  In that time period, there have been several Pandora across the globe, numbering in the millions, all of them fighting against the Nova threat in order to protect the human race, with their Limiter counterparts fighting alongside them.  The year is now 2065, and there have been nine episodes since the Nova first arrived to begin their assault on humanity, dubbed "Nova Clashes."  

Gengo Aoi is now an old man, though still fit for his age and keeping his mental sharpness after all these years.  He has stepped away from the public spotlight for the most part, only making a debut whenever something of significance regarding advancements in Chevalier or Genetics makes itself known.  The day-to-day functions of life within Chevalier or the various branches of Genetics has been passed down to younger generations.  The struggle against the Nova still continues, though there is hope for the human race at present.  While the arrival of the Nova during each Nova Clash is always of the highest concern, the number and quality of the Pandora who stand at the ready provides some degree of relief, giving the human race hope that there is still a future for mankind and civilization.

It is at this time that the story now shifts to another man, little more than a boy at this point.  While he is young and still learning much, both about himself and the world in which he was born into, there is great promise in his future.  His name is Kazuya Aoi, and he is both the grandson of Gengo Aoi and a Limiter, making his way to the Genetics University, Japanese Western Branch - or "West Genetics" for short.  As a newly inducted Limiter, Kazuya Aoi is entering a world of schooling in the presence of women who tower over him and outnumber him greatly.  Little does he know just how much his life is going to be bombarded with said women in the days and weeks to come.

End Notes:

That ends the recap.  Whenever I have the next chapter up, the story will be mainly centered on Kazuya from this point on (unless I end up chaning my mind on a whim).  Anyways, hope you find this intriguing, whether you know of the "Freezing" franchise or not.  Until next time...

Chapter 2: Kazuya's Arrival by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Basically the introduction of the male protagonist of his fanfic.

The year is 2065.  Mankind is in a perpetual state of war against the otherworldly entities dubbed "Nova."  It is a war that has spanned more than half a century and shows no signs of ending anytime soon.  Though the Nova threat has been kept in check by the forces of Chevalier - the Pandora in particular - the enemy still shows itself every few years in one of the so-called "Nova Clashes."  Up to this point, there have been nine Nova Clashes, resulting in substantial losses to both sides.  While more than a hundred of the Nova have been eradicated up to this point, thousands of Pandoras, their fellow Limiters, and supporting military personnel have also died throughout the conflict.  


It has been a war of attrition in which mankind finds itself forever locked in a defensive position, for while the Nova come to Earth to wage war against the human species, humans in turn have yet to venture into the world in which the Nova come from and retaliate in kind.  It was difficult enough having to keep the Nova at bay and prevent as much human casualties as possible.  Even as powerful as Genetics and Chevalier were, they simply didn't have the resources to spare to mount an offensive against the Nova, even if they did have the means to venture into the Nova home world (which currently, they did not possess).


Even so, with all the hardships the Nova have presented mankind over the last few decades, there is still some degree of hope for the future among the human race.  Civilization still stands, and though the Nova had extracted a heavy cost from mankind in terms of human casualties during the first few years of their arrival, the introduction of the Pandora, Limiters, Genetics, and Chevalier have done much to curb the initial damage wrought by the Nova.  Though the lives lost in the Nova Clashes could never be completely replaced, the sacrifices made by those who fought against the Nova have given civilization a fighting chance.  People continued to go about their day-to-day lives, while ranks were replenished among both Pandora and Limiters to prepare for the next Nova Clash, whenever it was to occur.


That brings us to one Kazuya Aoi, the grandson of Gengo Aoi, the genius inventor and scientist who had helped create Genetics, Chevalier, Pandora, and Limiters.  Given his family name, much pressure had been placed upon Kazuya, and perhaps somewhat unfairly at that.  For though he was born into the Aoi name, he never desired to become a Limiter or to take part in mankind's fight against the Nova.  But while he didn't desire the life of a Limiter, he wasn't so selfish as to turn away from a sense of duty, especially with the fate of the human race on the line.


Therefore, with some initial reluctance and at the behest of his family, Kazuya Aoi agreed to become a Limiter and enroll at Genetics Academy's West Japanese Branch, or "West Genetics" as it came to be known.  While he was unsure as to whether or not he could execute his duties as a Limiter to the satisfaction of others, he would give it his all, whether he succeeded or not.


In the words of George Patton, "If a man does his best, what else is there?"


So it was on a bright sunny day that Kazuya awaited for his transportation to come fetch him and bring him in for his first day at West Genetics.  Wearing the standard school uniform they gave to Limiters (a tan-colored dress-down long-sleeve suit shirt with white undershirt, blue tie, dark blue khakis, and black dress shoes), Kazuya waited outside the tarmac of the Chevalier military station waiting for his ride to come pick him up.  After a half hour or so of waiting, his ride had shown up.


A rather massive black VTOL had descended upon the runway, bearing the Genetics logo upon its fuselage.  While it ejected its landing gear out, the machine still kept its propeller blades spinning and its engine running.  This was going to be one of those "drop and go" sort of sorties, or more accurately one of those "pickup and go" in this case, since Kazuya was to get aboard his escort the moment it touched down.  At least, that's what the staff told him what was to happen upon its arrival.  Not wanting to upset the pilots, Kazuya made his way towards the aircraft, carrying a suitcase with all of his personal belongings as he hurried on towards the VTOL.


As one of the side doors slid open, Kazuya was greeted by a sight that always managed to take his breath away, no matter how many times he had witnessed the same thing happening over and over again.  Behind the door and within the VTOL was a woman, a Pandora more specifically, and so therefore a woman who towered over Kazuya by several feet, and with a stunning figure that would give any man pause upon taking in the sight of such a beauty.


She had short brown hair (with a strand of it tied up with a white ribbon on the right side of the girl's face), a light complexion on her flawless skin, a cute button nose, luscious lips, pronounced cheekbones, and a slim but healthy figure (bordering on that of a supermodel).  Her eyes had a slit appearance to the point of looking closed, similar to that of a cartoon fox in comparison  She wore a purple-colored long-sleeved school uniform, which was styled with a vertical white striped pattern and had the "Genetics" logo on the shoulders.  The upper portion of the uniform was covered in a white, blouse-like design, with a low collar around the neck and ending just above the bustline, which Kazuya couldn't help but notice was rather pronounced on this girl.  In the center of her bosom, just below the white fabric was a simple blue ribbon laced in a bow-tie design.


‘If she were a normal-sized woman, she'd probably be either a C-cup or D-cup if I had to guess,' thought Kazuya as he caught a quick peek of this girl's bosom just underneath the fabric of her uniform.  Of course, measuring a Pandora's bra size by human standards was not exactly an easy transitional process.  In this case, if the bra cup size chart of a non-Pandora human female was used, this girl would probably be the equivalent of an F-cup or bigger.


The skirt on the uniform was rather short as well, ending rather high up on the girl's thighs.  Kazuya figured the hem of the skirtline probably ended literally just past the girl's crotch, which would make it all too easy to get a quick peek at whatever panties she was wearing.  Past the skirt were very well defined feminine thighs and sleek legs, covered in white thigh-high socks that looked as if they were practically painted on.  There were a few inches of exposed skin between the edge of the skirt and the upper hemline of the socks, revealing smooth, light colored skin to Kazuya.  As for shoes, the Pandora wore black, low-heeled women's dress shoes, though while the heels were low by her standards, they were probably somewhere between two and three inches by non-Pandora standards.


‘This girl is really a knockout in the looks department,' thought Kazuya as he took in the sight of this young lady.


"Kazuya Aoi, correct?" said the girl as she looked down upon him, her demeanor rather cheerful and welcoming, given her facial expression and tone of voice.


"U-umm, yeah, that's correct," replied Kazuya as he stared up at this towering beauty that stood before him.  She responded with a smile before continuing.


"It's so good to finally meet you," beamed the brown-haired beauty.  "If you'll follow me, please."  The girl noticed Kazuya's suitcase at his side and quickly made a move before he had time to react.


"Here, allow me," she said as she lifted the suitcase with the greatest of ease.


"Oh, that's okay, there's no need to do so, Miss," replied Kazuya, surprised at how willingly this girl was carrying his own luggage.


"Really, it's no bother whatsoever," replied the Pandora.  Given the circumstances, she was probably being bluntly honest.  After all, for someone who was somewhere between ten feet and eleven feet in height (at least in Kazuya's educated guesswork), a standard human suitcase would weigh very little if anything from a Pandora's perspective, even if it were completely packed full.


"Now then, if you'll please follow me aboard, we can proceed accordingly," said the girl with a smile as she made her way back onto the VTOL, beckoning Kazuya to follow her.  He proceeded to do so a moment later, shaking his head to get out of the stupor of staring at this girl's natural beauty and refinement.


After each of them took their seat (which Kazuya noticed that there were specially modified seats for Pandora to sit comfortably in) and strapped their seatbelts on, the pilot was given the go-ahead to proceed with takeoff and transport the two of them to West Genetics.  The Pandora placed Kazuya's luggage off to the side, then proceeded to smooth out her skirt and crossed one leg over the other, which Kazuya couldn't help but blush a little at how gracious and sexy she could make a simple movement of one limb over another appear.


‘Do all Pandora have supermodel bodies and make everything they do so damn sexy and alluring?' thought Kazuya.


"Now for formal introductions," began the Pandora.  "I'm Chiffon Fairchild, third year at West Genetics and Student Council President."  She finished with that irresistibly cute smile of hers.


"Umm, hello there ma'am," replied Kazuya as he tried his darndest to make his blush go away.  He couldn't help but be flustered at just how cute AND hot this girl was in her appearance and demeanor.  Apparently, Chiffon picked up on his reaction pretty quick, given her response.


"Is something troubling you?" she asked in the friendliest of voices as she leaned in towards him.


"Uh, n-no ma'am," answered Kazuya.


"That's good to hear," replied Chiffon, "and please, there's no need for the "ma'am" title.  I'd rather you just refer to me by my name, if that's alright with you."


"Really?" asked a somewhat skeptical Kazuya.  "Wouldn't you want to be referred to by something like "Madam President" or at least something like "Miss Chiffon" or "Miss Fairchild"?"


"While it's sweet of you to be so considerate of such things, there's no need for formalities between us.  You can simply call me Chiffon, whether in public or in private," explained Chiffon.


"Um, okay then, Miss Chi-  I mean, Chiffon," replied Kazuya.


"Glad to hear it," beamed Chiffon.  "Now then, since you are an incoming freshman student at West Genetics, what say I give you the rundown on the day-to-day operations at the school during the trip over?  Figure it would help kill time during the flight."


"Sure, that sounds fine," replied Kazuya.


And so, during the flight, the West Genetics student council president gave a brief explanation of the everyday operations at the school.  She told Kazuya what to expect on campus both in and out of the classroom, and informed him to be mindful of his surroundings.


"Given that girls who become Pandora essentially double in height, you'll want to be aware of their presence when you're making your way about campus.  Of course, the same is expected of them.  Pandora are explicitly forbidden to attack Limiters, with the only exception being if their lives are in immediate danger, and they need to have airtight proof when making such a claim of self-defense," explained Chiffon.


"I'm honestly surprised to hear of such a thing," replied Kazuya.  "A Limiter would have to be either brave or suicidal to make a move against a Pandora, given the size difference between the two."


"True enough," Chiffon commented in agreement, "though there has been the occasional episode of bullying between Pandora and Limiters over the years.  As you can imagine, it tends to be pretty one-sided, with the Pandora using their size to their advantage to intimidate and push around Limiters into submission.  But again, such incidents are generally rare, and most Pandora keep a protective eye on Limiters, on the off chance a schoolyard bully decides to throw her weight around the boys, especially the freshmen."


"I guess bullies will be with us no matter where we go in life.  Why would a Genetics campus be any different?" thought Kazuya out loud.


"Please don't worry yourself over such things," replied Chiffon.  "As student council president, it's my job to make sure that order is maintained at West Genetics, and you'll be under close watch from many of the Pandora during your stay here, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to bullies."


"I appreciate the reassurance, Chiffon," said Kazuya, "but I'm hoping that I won't be watched all the time while I'm at West Genetics.  I'd rather not feel as though my classmates are also my wardens, so to speak."


"Oh heavens no," replied Chiffon with mild alarm, "you shouldn't feel as though you're a prisoner at West Genetics.  When I say that other Pandora will be keeping an eye on you, I merely mean that it will be for your own physical well-being.  Please don't feel as though they are keeping you captive or anything along those lines.  And on the off chance that one of them comes off as too possessive or domineering around you, please just inform either myself or one of the staff and the matter will be resolved right away."


"I appreciate that, Miss Chiffon," replied Kazuya.


"Please, just Chiffon."


"I'll try to remember that, Miss," said Kazuya.  "It's just a little awkward being so informal when we've only just met.  I'll try to be mindful of that sort of thing."


"It's perfectly fine, Kazuya.  I know that it'll take some time, but I hope you consider me somebody you can confide in during your time at West Genetics.  Now, are you familiar with how things work out when pairing up between Pandoras and Limiters?"


"I've gotten the abridged version of how things work, so to speak."


"Well then, how about I give you the basic rundown then?  You're an incoming Limiter, so it's best you familiarize yourself with the inner workings of pairing up."


That took the conversation onto the finer points of how Pandora and Limiters teamed up on the battlefield.  Simply put, the Pandora were the offensive troops who engaged in combat with the Nova, using both their "Volt Weapons," which they deployed as if out of thin air, along with their ability to move at very rapid speeds, which was dubbed "Acceleration."  Both volt weapons and acceleration were granted as a result of being implanted with stigmata, the very item that turned ordinary females into Pandora.


Limiters were the backup troops who assisted their Pandora in a support role, utilizing their "Freezing" fields to help incapacitate the Nova while the Pandora assaulted them.  A Limiter's freezing both negated a Nova's freezing (allowing Pandora to move at high speeds in battle) and overpowered a Nova by holding them in place, which kept them from rapidly teleporting from place to place, as they were known to do regularly in combat.


"As for the focal point that pairs up Pandora with Limiters, it all has to do with what we call the "Ereinbar Set."  It's essentially the keystone behind the whole Pandora-Limiter relationship," explained Chiffon.


"Ereinbar what now?" asked Kazuya with confusion evident in his voice.


"Ereinbar Set," repeated Chiffon.  "It's when what we call a "Baptism" occurs between a Pandora and a Limiter.  Once that is initiated, both Pandora and Limiter share all five senses from that point on, giving them a greater rate of synchronization in the field of combat.  I suppose you could think of it as a kind of merger between both partners, which allows for more effective combat support capabilities.  When a Pandora is paired up with her Limiter after a baptism, it makes both of them more in sync with one another.  Everything that is felt is shared between the two of them: Sight, smell, hearing, touch, and taste.  The two become as one, more figuratively speaking than literally.  That being said, the act of baptism and the creation of an Ereinbar Set makes all the difference when in the heat of battle.  Pandora who pair up with a Limiter are far more effective in combat once they've set up an Ereinbar, as opposed to Pandora who fight alone without undergoing a baptism."


"Are these baptisms and Ereinbar Sets common among Pandora and Limiters?" replied Kazuya.


"Indeed they are," answered Chiffon.  "While some Pandora don't initiate a baptism for different reasons, the vast majority of Pandora choose to undergo it, for more than one reason.  The most obvious one of course is that it does make a world of difference when fighting against the Nova.  A Pandora's combat abilities are far more effective once she is paired up to a Limiter, and the same is said for Limiters as well.  Of course, there are the more personal reasons for engaging in a baptism as well."  She finished that last sentence with a blush on her cheeks.


"Such as?" inquired Kazuya.


"Well..." began Chiffon, her tone of voice taking a more sensual variety, "when a Pandora and Limiter join together in baptism, they usually form close, intimate bonds in the process.  Some will keep things professional, as if they are simply comrades in arms.  Others, however, will become more emotionally attached to one another as a result of baptism.  It's not uncommon for Pandora and Limiters who are paired together to end up dating one another...even marrying each other as the years pass.  I've heard plenty of stories where Pandora and Limiters who spent their formative years fighting alongside one another get engaged and married after they graduate from Genetics.  Most Pandora end up staying close with their Limiters during their time at Genetics, and even beyond.  Those who graduate and decide to continue their service with Chevalier end up remaining together, either married or staying as regular lovers."


"Huh..." muttered Kazuya, "I didn't know that Pandora and Limiters stay so close to each other, even after their term of service ends at Genetics.  Wouldn't the higher-ups at Chevalier look down upon that sort of thing?"


"I can see why you would consider that," answered Chiffon, "and perhaps the more traditionally-minded military brass would agree with you on that assumption.  However, Dr. Gengo Aoi insisted that it was beneficial for Pandora and Limiters to bond together, as such a relationship tends to strengthen their fighting capabilities over time.  In his opinion, those whose hearts are bonded together tend to fight more adamantly for one another, giving their all in order to keep their partner safe and alive.  It's a view that many among Chevalier tend to agree with.  So while the military big-wigs might grumble at the notion of romantic fraternization between Pandora and Limiter, they allow it if it ends up getting results in the fight against the Nova, which it does."


"I see..." replied Kazuya.  While the logic was somewhat understandable, he couldn't help but bristly inwardly upon hearing the name of his grandfather.  While he didn't outright hate the man, the two of them were not on the best of terms.  Kazuya had always been withdrawn and hesitant to open up to Gengo Aoi.  Even if they were family, Kazuya simply couldn't relax whenever in the presence of his grandfather.  In fact, when Gengo announced to Kazuya his intention to have his grandson enroll at a Genetics facility, Kazuya was initially against the offer.  He didn't want much to do with the old man, and certainly didn't want people thinking that he was deserving of special treatment simply because of his last name.


As far as Kazuya was concerned, if he was going to develop any kind of reputation among his peers at Genetics, it would be through his own hard work and effort, and not simply because he was Gengo Aoi's grandson.  He detested the very idea of using nepotism to get ahead in life.  While it may have seemed an outdated concept to some, getting by on one's own merits was something that Kazuya still believed in.


"In any case," resumed Chiffon, "you'll learn more about baptism and pairing up with Pandora once we've arrived at campus.  I'll escort you to the office of our school's headmistress, Sister Margaret.  She's expecting your arrival, and I'm sure she'll be glad to see you."


"I appreciate that," replied Kazuya.  "It's very considerate of you to be taking time out of your schedule to personally welcome the arrival of one incoming freshman.  I don't want to have to put you out and take up too much of your time, as I'm sure you're rather busy, given your position."


"Please, think nothing of it," Chiffon chimed in response.  "If you have any questions or concerns during your stay at West Genetics, you need only ask me or one of the staff for assistance.  As student council president, I see it as my duty to set a good example and assist where possible.  Such is the role of leadership."


The rest of the flight was pleasant enough, with occasional small talk occurring in order to help kill time during the flight.  In less than an hour from take off, the passengers aboard were notified that they were in West Genetics airspace over the intercom.  Moments later, the VTOL had engaged its landing gear and came to a rest on the tarmac within the West Genetics grounds.


As the bay doors opened, Kazuya and Chiffon made their way out of the aircraft.  Kazuya was about to grab his luggage, but once again Chiffon beat him to it and lifted it up with one hand as if it weighed nothing.


"That really isn't necessary," said Kazuya.  "I don't want you to feel like you have to carry my luggage on my behalf like some kind of servant."  Chiffon giggled in response.


"It's really no bother, Kazuya," she said in that perky, upbeat tone of voice she had.  "Pandora have enhanced physical strength compared to the average man or woman, so carrying something like a packed suitcase is practically childsplay.  So please don't concern yourself over such things, sweet as it is for you to do so."


Chiffon proceeded to lead Kazuya off the tarmac and towards the main campus buildings of West Genetics.  As he followed behind her, Kazuya couldn't help but blush at how graceful her movements were as she walked directly in front of him.  Given that she was basically twice his height, Kazuya's eyesight was level with Chiffon's crotch area, which put her rear end directly in his field of view as he followed behind her.  If he didn't know better, he could have sworn that Chiffon positioned herself directly in front of him so that her ass would essentially be right in his face, especially with the way her hips had ever so subtly swayed from side to side as she walked, giving him a teasing peak at just what lay underneath her skirt.


‘Is she teasing me?' thought Kazuya with a slightly flustered look on his face as he fought a blush that was appearing once more, given how warm his cheeks were feeling.  ‘I swear it's like she's being almost downright flirty with her body language.  Is she being playful right now or is she just naive to this sort of thing?'


"Not much further now," commented Chiffon as they made their way closer to the main campus grounds.  "Am I moving too quickly by chance?  Do you need me to slow my pace?"  Chiffon turned her head so that she was looking over her shoulder and down at Kazuya.


"N-no, Miss Chiffon," replied Kazuya, quickly averting his eyes from her waistline, maintaining eye contact with her.  "I'm fine at my current pace.  No need to slow down on my account."


"Nice view, isn't it," Chiffon smirked.  Kazuya simply blinked in response.


‘Is she referring to what I think she's referring to?' thought Kazuya, wondering if she saw him taking a quick glance and if he was busted.


"The campus I mean," elaborated Chiffon.  "I like to think that the scenery is rather pleasant, at least for a Genetics-owned property anyway.  While Chevalier tends to have somewhat Spartan accommodations at many of their facilities, they'll at least try to make Genetics campuses presentable.  While this is technically a military facility, the staff and higher-ups at Chevalier try to make it appear at least somewhat like a secondary school for incoming Pandora and Limiters."


"Oh, um...yeah it's uh...pretty scenic," replied Kazuya, "especially the sakura trees they have around here."  One of the creature comforts that always put Kazuya at ease was the sight of sakura petals gently flowing in the breeze.


"I know right," declared Chiffon with her usual upbeat candor.  "I just love the sight and smell of cherry blossoms on campus.  It brings me a sense of peace.  The sight of things in bloom really gives vibrancy to life, you know?"


"Yeah, it does," said Kazuya in calm agreement.  Chiffon picked up on this and was genuinely glad that the incoming freshman was starting to relax somewhat upon his arrival.  As the pair of them made their way towards the campus, Kazuya took in the sights before him.  It was impressive enough to see the size of the campus buildings before him.  If he had to wager, the scale of the rooms throughout the buildings were probably a solid fifteen feet in height, give or take a few inches.  The very size of several of the buildings put Kazuya in a subdued state of awe; many of them were a good fifty feet or more in height by human standards.  Of course, such a thing was to be expected, given the occupants who toured the campus grounds.


More than the buildings, what really caught Kazuya's attention was the sight of the Pandora walking the campus grounds.  Like Chiffon, most of them wore the same Genetics school uniform - purple colored with thin white stripes in a vertical pattern, long sleeves, short skirts, and white-colored leggings.  Apparently, Genetics facilities implemented a rather uniform dress code among the student body.  While he didn't spot many Limiters as he walked the campus grounds, among the few that he did see wore the same uniform that was issued to him.


As for the sight of the Pandora, Kazuya couldn't help but marvel at the sight of them.  Though Pandora had been around for decades now, being in their presence was something that Kazuya never found boring or mundane.  These women were huge.  Their heights tended to range between ten feet and eleven feet, with a few here and there either over eleven feet or just a few inches under ten feet.  Their figures were generally in line with Chiffon's - sculpted, seductive, sexy...need more be said?  Pronounced bosoms, plump rear ends, long legs, alluring physiques, these women were pretty much the peak of the human female specimen in her prime.  Their bodies were essentially a hybridization between supermodel and supersoldier, which given that there was a war going on between humans and Nova, the latter of the two was certainly needed (though the former was certainly appreciated).  They had just the right combination of muscle mixed with a healthy portion of body fat to make them look pretty much perfect when it came to their proportions, with curves in all the right places.


‘Good lord,' thought Kazuya as he took in the sight of all the Pandora he passed.  ‘Are all Pandora supermodels or something?  I can only imagine how many guys would be getting a raging hard-on at the sight of these ladies.'


While the two of them walked, Kazuya couldn't help but notice that several of the Pandora they passed were giving him a smile here or a wink there, as if they were saying through their body language, "Hey there, cutie."  Their facial expressions and body language had an almost ‘come hither' type of messaging, which Kazuya could have sworn was being directed at him.


"My my my," stated Chiffon, "you're becoming quite the attraction now, aren't you?"  The tone in her voice was apparent enough that she was rather amused at how things were going so far regarding the incoming freshman.  Feeling a little embarrassed from the teasing he was getting, Kazuya decided to change the subject as the two of them kept walking.


"I've noticed something since we've gotten here," he began.


"And what is that, Kazuya?" asked Chiffon as she turned her gaze towards them while they walked.


"Well, I've seen a good amount of Pandora already on campus, but not so many Limiters by comparison.  Do you happen to know the ratio of Pandora to Limiter here at West Genetics, by chance?" Kazuya inquired.


"Interesting question you pose, Mr. Aoi," replied Chiffon with a smile.  "While I don't have an exact ratio off the top of my head, the rough estimate here at West Genetics is that for every one Limiter here, there are at least ten Pandora."


"P-Pandora outnumber Limiters by ten to one?" said Kazuya with wide eyes as he came to a standstill.


"I believe that is the case as it currently stands," answered Chiffon.  "Most likely that ratio is relatively uniform among Genetics facilities across the planet.  Some might vary slightly.  Maybe nine-to-one at one facility, twelve-to-one at another, etc.  Though the underlying principle is the same everywhere in the world:  Pandora vastly outnumber Limiters no matter which Genetics campus we're talking about."


"That's a handy piece of information to have," replied Kazuya, still knocked back by the realization of being in a place where the women not only towered over him, but outnumbered him significantly as well.  More and more, the saying "It's a woman's world" appeared to grow increasingly more and more true, at least where things regarding Pandora and Limiters were concerned.


"I hope being in the company of so many women doesn't concern you, Kazuya," said Chiffon with mild worry in her voice.  "Given the compatibility rate of stigmata between male and female, it's a simple truth that there are far more Pandora than there are Limiters.  After all, even with the latest medical advances over the last few years, the percentage of males who are stigmata-compatible is only around five percent of all men on the planet, whereas the percentage of women who can become Pandora is around half of all women in the world.  So given those circumstances, it's only natural that females would vastly outnumber males throughout both Genetics and Chevalier."


"I guess I'm just appreciating the difference between hearing those ratios and witnessing them play out in front of me," Kazuya responded.  "And no, I'm not worried or frightened by such a thing, Chiffon.  It's just kind of...I don't know...otherworldly to see such a thing played out before one's eyes is all.  Takes a little adjustment, that's all."


"I understand," said Chiffon with that cute little grin of hers.  "I imagine I'd feel a little out of place too if I were surrounded by mainly the opposite sex, not to mention the discrepancy in size to boot.  Of course, being surrounded by women who tower over you might seem a bit intimidating, but like I told you on the trip over here, you don't need to worry over that sort of thing.  Pandora are taught to be very cognizant of their Limiter companions and to mind their strength relative to their male counterparts.  After all, like the old saying goes, "With great power comes great responsibility."  So I hope that you'll ease into your time here at West Genetics and not fret over being in the presence of so many big girls.  And in case any of them give you a hard time, you need only contact me and I'll handle it right away."


Chiffon's tone of voice was rather calming.  Even though she and Kazuya had only met an hour or so ago, she was acting as friendly and amicable as could be.


‘If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's already acting like my guardian angel, and we've just met,' thought Kazuya as he stared up at this towering beauty.


"I appreciate the offer, Chiffon," replied Kazuya with a smile as he looked up at Chiffon in turn.  "I'll contact you if any problems pop up or if I have a question regarding something here.  Anyway, shall we be off?  I'd like to get acquainted with Sister Margaret and get settled in as soon as possible."


With that, the two of them continued their trek towards the administrative building, with Chiffon still carrying Kazuya's suitcase the whole time.  Though he offered once more to take it off her hands, she insisted that it was no trouble whatsoever.  Apparently, the student council president had a nurturing streak that bordered on smothering when it came to providing assistance, though Kazuya didn't really have anything against such treatment.  


As the pair of them neared the office building, they were greeted by two other individuals, both of them Pandora.  Like Chiffon (and pretty much ALL Pandora), they had striking figures.  One of them wore a school uniform just like Chiffon's, and appeared to be around the same age as her.  She had long hair that went down to the middle of her back, its color was dark purple bordering on black, with side bangs that ended just below the ear.  Her eye color was brown, her complexion light-skinned like Chiffon's, and her demeanor friendly and welcoming (also like Chiffon).  Kazuya assumed that she was most likely a close friend of Chiffon's, a fellow classmate who was probably in the same year as Chiffon.


As for the other Pandora, she was one that Kazuya was already familiar with.  She was a few years older, in her early twenties.  She too had long hair and side bangs, though her hair color was dark blue, some of it was tied back with a dark-red ribbon, and her bangs went down past her neck.  Unlike the Pandora Kazuya saw up till now, she also wore a slightly different uniform.  While it was the same general Genetics school uniform that Pandora wore, hers was colored a light blue, and in place of a short skirt was a long dress skirt that went all the way down to the middle of her shins, with white frilly edges adorning the rim of the skirt.  She wore dark brown pantyhose that hugged her legs in all the right places, and wore formal dress shoes with a mid-length heel (around three to four inches, if she were a normal sized woman).


One other feature that stood out on the second woman was that her bosom was far more pronounced compared to most other Pandora which Kazuya had met.  While the vast majority of Pandora which Kazuya had seen up until now had rather healthy and generous bosoms (most of them ranging between a C-cup and D-cup if they were normal-sized women), this woman's bosom stood out more than most others by comparison.  If she were a normal-sized woman, her breast size would be somewhere in the E-cup range, maybe even F-cup range.  And that was if she was a normal sized woman, not the towering eleven-foot-tall beauty that she was, so from Kazuya's perspective, her breasts were downright HUGE, and standing out quite spectacularly in the blouse covering that hugged them oh so tightly.


Once Kazuya and Chiffon had made their way to meet the other two Pandora, the second of the new pair looked down at Kazuya with a loving smile, kneeling down as she held out her arms in a gesture of embrace, signalling Kazuya to come in and give her a hug.  He did so more than willingly, wrapping his arms around the older Pandora's neck.  She in turn wrapped her arms completely around his torso, holding him in an embrace that was both powerful, yet lovingly nurturing at the same time.  Kazuya couldn't help but notice that the woman's bosom was pressing into Kazuya's torso with a lot of pressure, so after a good ten seconds or so, he broke off the hug and stood back once more, lest he start getting the makings of an erection from such close contact, much as he enjoyed it.


The older Pandora stood upright once more and looked lovingly down at Kazuya before opening her mouth.


"Welcome to West Genetics, Little Brother," she beamed with joy.  Kazuya returned the smile with one of his own, with just as much bliss on his face as the older Pandora had on hers.


"Hello, Kazuha," replied Kazuya.  "It's good to see you again, Big Sis."

End Notes:

Cutting off the intro here.  Not sure when the next part will be up.  Hopefully before the month is out.

Chapter 3: Kazuya's Family by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Mainly a flashback chapter with recollections between Kazuya and family members, hence the amount of page breaks in this chapter.

Kazuya Aoi didn't have much when it came to family, so what little family he DID have he cherished closely...most of them anyway..

During his earliest years of recollection, he couldn't put a face to either his mother or his father.  When he inquired as to what happened to either of them, he was simply told "They died," by the few remaining relatives he did have.  When he pressed further on when, how, or why they died, Kazuya was simply given silence or told to "let it go" in response.  Out of the few family members he had left, it was his grandfather who was the most adamant about not giving Kazuya so much as a hint as to what exactly became of them.

‘Did they actually abandon me?' thought Kazuya in moments of curious pondering.  ‘Did they simply want nothing to do with me and gave me up to another relative?  I wonder, did either of them love me at all?  And if they are in fact dead, why won't anyone tell me anything about it?  Don't I have a right to know?  Even Kazuha is dead silent on that topic, no matter how much I ask and beg her.  It's like she knows something and wants to tell me, but she simply cannot bring herself to do it.  I can tell it's as frustrating for her as it is for me, but that doesn't make me any less driven or curious on finding out what became of them.'

As far as other members of Kazuya's family went, there were only three others who he had developed close relations with, be they good or bad.

There was his paternal grandfather, Gengo Aoi, the patriarch of the Aoi clan and arguably the most powerful man on the planet, at least when it came to pulling political strings and making the wheels of commerce run smoothly.  While Kazuya didn't outright despise Gengo, he also didn't like how the man operated.  To Gengo, life was a sort of chess game where he felt the need to be several moves ahead of everybody else.  Every action served a purpose as a methodical, carefully-timed move in which Gengo's potential rivals and adversaries had to be kept in check.  It was a worldview which made him think analytically, to the point of being almost machine-like.  Such a mindset made Gengo withdrawn from having any meaningful and intimate relationships with virtually everyone he came into contact with, even members of his own family.

It was that type of cold calculus which Gengo carried that made Kazuya keep his distance from the old man.  He could only hope that he'd never grow up to become as jaded and manipulative as his grandfather was.

Then there was Kazuya's cousin, Ouka Honda (who was practically the spitting image of Kazuya's older sister in the looks department, just a few years younger).  A lovely young woman who was Kazuya's mother's niece (at least that was what Kazuya was told), Ouka doted on Kazuya, even calling him "Big Brother" since he was technically older than her, though the difference in age between them was less than a year.  Ouka had a borderline protective streak towards Kazuya during their childhood years, following after him as much as possible.  At first, Kazuya couldn't tell if it was simple childhood adoration or something more intimate in which Ouka was pursuing when it came to Kazuya.  But by the time he had reached his double-digit years, Kazuya was cognizant enough to tell what Ouka's endgame was, especially when she told him straight up once they both hit the age of ten.


"I'm going to marry you, Big Brother!" declared Ouka.

"W-what?!" replied a flustered Kazuya upon hearing such a declaration.

"You heard me, I said that I'm going to marry you one day, Kazuya," Ouka reaffirmed with no hesitation.  "You and I will be husband and wife and we'll live happily ever after, together forever."

"B-but Ouka," explained Kazuya, "you and I are cousins."

"And?" replied Ouka.  Clearly, inter-family relationships didn't bother her in the slightest.

"Marriage between cousins or siblings is prohibited in most if not all places around the world.  Not to mention that it's highly frowned upon."

"I don't care about that sort of thing," replied Ouka.  "I'm in love with you and I want us to be together forever.  Besides, Grandpa basically runs the world.  The laws could be whatever he wants them to be, and I doubt anybody would challenge him on that, given that he's the head of Chevalier and Genetics.  So if Grandpa said that us being together was okay, then there's nothing anybody else in the world could do to stop that."

"Ouka," replied Kazuya as he theorized a way to talk her out of her fantasy, "try to think this out a bit, okay?  I doubt that Grandpa would simply say it was okay for us to get married, and besides, I'm sure this is some little crush you'll grow out of over time.  It's sweet that you think of me in such a way, but I don't feel the same way about you.  To me, you're more like a little sister, and I DO care about you, just not in the same way that I would a girlfriend, you know?  Please understand, I..."  Before he could get another word in, Kazuya was cut off by his cousin.

"This is NO little crush, Kazuya," declared Ouka.  "I'm in love with you, and I'm going to keep on being in love with you, understand?  Maybe you don't see me the way I see you, but in time, I'm going to change all of that.  Before long, I'll make you see me as a girlfriend, and soon after that as a wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, yatta yatta and all that.  And I'm not taking no for an answer, you hear me?  And besides..."  Ouka finished with a smirk.

"Besides what?" asked Kazuya with a cocked eyebrow.

"You may SAY that family being in love with each other is wrong, but that would ruin your plans of getting together with Big Sis Kazuha now, wouldn't it?"  Ouka's voice had a very teasing tone upon this declaration.  She was rewarded for her teasing with a blush from Kazuya.

"W-what are you talking about, Ouka?" said a flustered Kazuya.

"Oh come on," came Ouka with a quick retort, "I've seen the way you look at Kazuha, especially when you think she's not looking.  And for the record, sometimes she has seen you glancing at her.  She's told me before."

"T-that's a lie," said Kazuya trying to regain his composure.  

"No it's not," replied Ouka, "she's told me more than once about all the times you looked at her and blushed really badly.  She knows about the times you've looked at her with stars in your eyes, and now I know too."

At this point, young Kazuya was at a loss for words.  Given that he did indeed look at his older sister with a deep sense of longing and romantic desire, it was hard for him to deny such feelings, especially in front of Ouka, given how adamant and upfront she tended to be in her behavior.  Even if society frowned upon inter-family relations, Kazuya simply couldn't help but admire and long for Kazuha's presence and embrace.  Since she was his main caretaker and so nurturing to him throughout his infancy and early childhood, Kazuya couldn't help but crush really hard for Kazuha.  What started out as a case of "puppy love" soon enough morphed into early childhood romance, and while Kazuya was aware that society frowned upon all things regarding incest, he simply couldn't deny what his heart yearned for.

After all, while the brain managed matters of logic and reason, the heart controlled matters of desire and happiness.

(And yes, we're speaking of the figurative heart, not the blood-pumping organ which is central to the body's circulatory system).

"Look," continued Ouka, "for what it's worth, I really don't care about that sort of thing."

"What are you talking about?" replied Kazuya.

"You and Kazuha," elaborated Ouka, "You like her, and she likes you too.  If she doesn't like you back the way you like her, then I'm sure she will in time.  You two have been close your whole lives.  And I'll be there to help move things along between the two of you.  Then we can all live together as one big happy family forever and ever."  Ouka finished her grand plan with a rather confident smile.

While Kazuya once more elaborated that what Ouka was suggesting was a mix of both incest and bigamy, Ouka merely responded once again that society's standards for love were worth less than nothing in her eyes.That and given that their grandfather was the number one de facto power player in the world, he could basically stand before the mightiest nations in the world and declare one simple statement:  "Whatever I say, goes."

"I won't push any further on the matter," said Ouka, "but just know that I'm not giving up on you, Big Brother.  I AM going to marry you one day, and we ARE going to be one big, happy family.  Even if I have to share you with Big Sis Kazuha or any other girl out there, you and I WILL be husband and wife one day, I can promise you that."

Kazuya could only hope that his cousin was wrong on that topic.  While he treasured Ouka in the strongest sense when it came to family, he wasn't sure as to whether or not he could look at her as a lover, let alone as a wife.


Then there was Kazuha.

While Kazuya was reluctant to admit it to anybody (especially his cousin Ouka), he did indeed carry a torch for his big sister.  Given that he couldn't recall anything regarding his parents, Kazuya only had Kazuha to rely on during his formative days of infancy and early childhood.  She was his guardian and protector.  She nurtured him and cared for him, as something of a mix between an older sister and that of a mother.  The number of times she had held him close to her, nuzzling his head against her bosom (which had grown remarkably once she had hit puberty) were among Kazuya's fondest memories of spending time with her.

That being said, Kazuya still felt some sense of guilt or shame over having such feelings towards his older sister.  Having learned enough on the topic of incest, Kazuya couldn't help but feel a bit dirty over having affection that went beyond the bounds of family kinship.  In his early years, he wondered if Kazuha was aware of the way he felt about her.  If she was, she didn't seem to show worry or disgust over the concept.  She always had that comforting smile and that warm, inviting presence about her whenever she and Kazuya were together.  If Kazuya didn't know any better, he could have sworn that the look on her face said something along the lines of "It's okay," or "I'm not mad at you or ashamed of you."  While he never straight up said to Kazuha how he felt about her, he couldn't help but wonder if she had already pieced together Kazuya's feelings for her, given how much time the two of them spent together.

Kazuya had an inkling that his big sister was aware of how he felt about her, especially during the time of the 8th Nova Clash.


The year was 2061.  Reports indicated that there was a high likelihood that the Nova were going to appear somewhere in the region of the Bering Strait, most likely within the American state of Alaska.  Pandora from around the world had been assembled to prepare for combat with the enemy.  Among them was Kazuha Aoi, a member of the squad referred to as the "Numbers," a select unit of Pandora who stood out among most others at the time.

The Numbers totalled four Pandora altogether, considered from among the best of the best, the cream of the crop.  They were (1) Yu-Mi Kim, 3rd-year Pandora from South Korea (also team leader of the unit), (2) Elize Schmitz, 3rd-year Pandora from Germany, (3) Shion Nayfield, 3rd-year Pandora from Japan, and (4) Kazuha Aoi, 2nd year Pandora from Japan.  While it was considered odd that a 2nd-year Pandora would be joining up with 3rd-year Pandora into a fighting unit, Kazuha stood out exceptionally in her fighting capabilities, so much so that the military higher-ups within Genetics believed that she was capable enough to fight alongside her fellow seniors.

As a member of the Numbers, Kazuha had to be ready at a moment's notice.  Compared to other Pandora, the expectations placed upon her were much higher.  If the situation demanded that she leave there and then, then that was what she did, no questions asked.  Such were the expectations of the elite fighting members of Genetics.  After all, while Pandora were considered students at Genetics facilities, they were soldiers first and foremost, and the human race was in a constant state of war ever since the Nova appeared decades ago.

As then-18-year-old Kazuha was getting herself dressed and ready to ship out to fight the Nova, her 11-year-old brother Kazuya stormed into her bedroom to confront her, hoping to convince her to not go and fight.

"Kazuha!" cried Kazuya as he burst through the doorway and rushed towards his big sister, who at that moment was wearing nothing but a tight fitting white bra and a matching pair of panties.  Of course, given the circumstances, the term "big sister" had a double meaning at this point.  For while Kazuha was the older sibling between her and Kazuya, she was also the far larger of the two, given her enhanced size after becoming a Pandora.  

With her enlarged size after being implanted with stigmata, her little brother Kazuya was little more than knee-high to her.  From Kazuha's perspective, Kazuya was practically infant-sized relative to her.

Clinging to his big sister, Kazuya wrapped his arms tightly around her legs as he buried his face against her soft flesh and firm leg muscles.  The emotion he conveyed was all too apparent to his big sister, though she was touched by how concerned he was for her well-being.

"Please, don't go!" sobbed Kazuya as he buried his face against his big sister's legs.  "Please don't go out there to fight those monsters!"  Kazuha calmly sighed before placing her hands upon Kazuya's shoulders, bending down and gently pushing him back so as to make some space between the two of them.

"Now, now Kazuya," said Kazuha as she looked down into Kazuya's eyes with great affection, "I have to go.  It's my duty as a Pandora.  My job is to protect everyone, especially my sweet little brother, from those mean old monsters."

"B-but if you go out there to fight them, you'll die!" cried Kazuya as he looked up into Kazuha's eyes with tears streaming from his own.  He could barely keep his composure together as he beseeched his big sister to not leave him in order to fight against those otherworldly creatures who threatened humanity.

"No I won't," replied Kazuha with a calm tone of voice and a warm smile.  She always seemed to know just how to help Kazuya relax and pull him back from the edge of whatever emotional cliff he found himself on.

"I promise you that I won't die, Little Brother," continued Kazuha, "I have too many important things and people here depending on me, so I don't have the luxury of falling in battle."

"Y-you're strong, Kazuha...but you're not invincible," countered Kazuya, "those creatures, they're really tough...and they've killed many Pandora everytime they show up.  So if you go to fight them, then you're likely gonna be killed by them too, and I...I...I can't let that happen!"  Kazuya proceeded to cling against his big sister's torso like a koala bear, hugging her with all the intensity he could muster.  The gesture brought a chuckle to Kazuha's lips, touched at how much her little brother cared about her well-being.

"Oh, Kazuya," sighed Kazuha as she wrapped one arm around Kazuya's torso and used her other arm to cradle him just underneath his buttocks.  Lifting him up as she stood proud and tall, Kazuha cradled around her little brother as she walked, gently swaying from side to side as she walked.  It was almost as if she were trying to lull him into sleep, yet she was simply doing what she could to calm him and alleviate his worries.

"I know it's risky going up against those big, scary monsters, but I'm one of the strongest Pandora out there.  And besides, I won't be alone.  I'll have other Pandora fighting alongside me, and a lot of them are just as strong as I am...maybe even stronger."
"There are Pandora stronger than you?" asked Kazuya as he sniffled.

"It's possible," replied Kazuha with a smirk.  "We Pandora do compete with one another to find out who among us is the strongest after all.  It's a custom that's been going on for a long time now.  So the other Pandora in my unit might be even more powerful than I am.  After all, the team leader isn't me, so whoever she is, I'd wager that she's just as strong as I am, if not stronger."

"Y-you mean it?" asked Kazuya with a mix of hope and worry in his voice.

"Of course I do," replied Kazuha in that soothing voice of hers.  "I figure that between the four of us in our squad, we're gonna be just fine.  That's how an effective fighting unit works, Little Brother.  You look out for your teammates and they in turn look out for you.  So long as we have each other's backs, I reckon that we're going to be okay when all is settled."

There was a momentary pause as Kazuya took in everything his sister told him.  After wiping his eyes and getting the sniffles out of his system, he looked Kazuha straight in the eyes and proceeded talking once more.

"Okay then," said Kazuya, relenting to his big sister.  "But you have to do one thing before you go."

"What's that, Little Brother?" asked Kazuha with a cocked eyebrow.

"You have to promise me that you're coming back alive."  Kazuha simply smirked before responding.

"Kazuya," she said with firm resolve and a warm aura in her demeanor, "I swear to you, I'm coming back alive, safe and sound.  After all, somebody has to keep an eye out on my cute little brother and make sure he doesn't get himself into trouble."

"You mean it?" asked Kazuya with big puppy-dog eyes.

"I promise," replied Kazuha with that trademark warm grin on her face.


True to her word, Kazuha survived the 8th Nova Clash, though it certainly wasn't without loss.

While the Nova were successfully defeated and/or driven away, the Pandora had suffered many casualties.  Among those killed was Numbers member Shion Nayfield, who sacrificed her life when she personally destroyed one of the Nova by lunging into its core and tearing it apart, resulting in a small scale explosion which took her life.  Several more Pandora were grievously wounded.  Yu-Mi Kim lost one of her arms and Kazuha Aoi had incurred several broken bones and traumatic organ damage, yet both of them survived in the end.  Fortunately, the rate of metabolic healing within Pandora was beyond that of normal humans.  Over time, a Pandora's limbs could be regrown, bones could reset and fuse together over time, and even organs could regenerate new cells and tissue in a very small fraction of time that it would take normal humans to do so.

As the days turned into weeks and then into months, the fallen Pandora were buried and paid their due respect for making the ultimate sacrifice in defense against the Nova threat.  The Numbers group was formally disbanded after the 8th Nova Clash, though Kazuha, Yu-Mi and Elize still stayed close friends and comrades in the years that followed.  All three decided to stay on as instructors at West Genetics as well as official members of Chevalier (all three of them carrying the military rank of captain).

So it was that Kazuha kept her word to her little brother in the end.  Of course, Kazuya was a mix of angry and worried when he first saw his big sister right after the end of the 8th Nova Clash.  When he saw her in the emergency room being patched up from the amount of trauma that her body had been through, he was on the verge of a complete breakdown.  Once she had regained consciousness and her condition was stable, Kazuya couldn't help but berate her for nearly breaking her promise, all while tears streamed down his face in the process.

"You almost died out there!" declared Kazuya as he buried his face against his sister's torso as she lay in bed.  "I almost lost you!"

"I know, I know," replied Kazuha with a faint voice, still tired at the time from all of the medication and bedrest she was under back then.  "But I kept my promise in the end, didn't I?"

"Barely," replied Kazuya.  "If I had lost you, I would have been all alone."

"You'd still have Ouka and Grandfather," retorted Kazuha as she gently stroked her little brother's hair.  "I know that Ouka would be more than happy to look after you if anything did happen to me."

"She can't replace you, Kazuha," sobbed Kazuya.  "I care about her, really I do, but she could never ever replace you."

"You're such a little charmer, Kazuya.  You know that right?" Kazuha joked as she turned her head to look directly at her little brother.  "One day, you're going to make some lucky girl a fine husband, I'm sure of that."

"Please, stop teasing me, Sis," muttered Kazuya as he blushed in response.

"Oh, my little brother is growing up so fast these days," continued Kazuha.  "It won't be long before he's hooking up with other girls and making them fall for him, one by one...you little heart-breaker, you."  Even though she was wounded and it hurt to laugh (given the state of Kazuha's cracked ribs at that time), she couldn't help but continue with teasing her little brother.  It was her way of distracting him from her own physical state.  The way Kazuha saw it, if she could keep Kazuya giggling or blushing as opposed to worrying or crying, then that's what she would do.


Fast forward to the present day, with Kazuya Aoi (age 15) and his older sister Kazuha (age 22) standing outside the administrative building alongside two other Pandora.  From Kazuya's perspective, it was quite something to be in the presence of so many beautiful young ladies, all of whom towered over him.  Kazuya wagered that the top of his head was level with their crotches, and he could probably peek under the skirts of the two younger Pandora if he so desired; given Kazuha's longer dress, she didn't have that kind of problem by comparison.

"It's good to see you again, Big Sis," said Kazuya.

"How was your journey?  Was Miss Fairchild a helpful tour guide?" inquired the older Aoi sibling.

"Yeah, she most certainly was," replied Kazuya.  "She even outright insisted on carrying my luggage for me, even though I told her it wasn't necessary."

"As student council president, I do everything in my power to be as welcoming as I can, Mr. Aoi." Chiffon responded with that trademark smile of hers.

"That's our Chiffon, going out of the way to help others," chimed in the third Pandora who was yet to be named.

"Well," continued Chiffon, "I suppose no introductions are necessary for our instructor, Miss Aoi, given your relation to her and all, but allow me to introduce my fellow third-year and a close friend of mine."  At this point, Chiffon gestured to her fellow Pandora who was dressed in the exact same type of school uniform as her.

"This is Ticy Phenyl, the third-ranked third-year Pandora here at West Genetics.  She's also the vice president of the student council, so we tend to work in close proximity pretty regularly."

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Aoi," replied Ticy with a warm smile and an outstretched arm, her fingers straight and her palm open indicating a friendly handshake.  She had to bend significantly at the waist and knees in order for her hand to be close enough for Kazuya to reach.

Kazuya accepted the handshake, though internally he was a little nervous at making physical contact with someone so much larger than him.  While he had experience being in close proximity with Kazuha, she was family and he had known her for his entire life, so the two of them had a rather intimate relationship of sorts.  Kazuha knew to be gentle when it came to handling Kazuya ever since she became a Pandora, so Kazuya was never nervous when it came to touching her or being touched by her.

Now that he was in the presence of Pandora who weren't his sister, Kazuya couldn't help but gulp just a tiny little bit, hoping that they wouldn't be too rough with him.  While he took Chiffon at her word when she told him that Pandora were supposedly very cognizant of their strength relative to Limiters, it was still just talk up to that point.  Now that he was about to make physical contact with a Pandora who wasn't his sister, he was going to find out just how accurate Chiffon's analysis of Pandora-Limiter relations was.

As Kazuya raised his arm upward, palm opened to return the handshake, he was surprised at what occurred from such a simple gesture.

It turned out that Chiffon wasn't kidding about the gentle touch of Pandora.  When Ticy's larger hand made contact with Kazuya's smaller hand, Kazuya was surprised by the level of restraint the Pandora was showing in a simple handshake.  He knew that if she so desired, she could probably crush his hand within hers, or even yank hard enough on his arm so that his shoulder would dislocate from the sudden tugging.  But even with those hypothetical scenarios, Kazuya was surprised to find that Ticy's touch was soft, warm, and endearing.  Her fist was securely snug around Kazuya's hand, though she used just enough pressure so as to not hurt him.  She also moved her elbow just enough so as to not put undue strain upon Kazuya as the two initiated the handshake.  After a few seconds, Ticy released her grip and stood upright once more, keeping the same type of smile which Chiffon and Kazuha had on their faces.

After the handshake was completed, Kazuya simply looked back up at these three towering beauties who stood before him.  It was the kind of thing that nearly rendered him breathless, and even though one of these three was his sister, he couldn't help but feel a sort of tingle in both his chest and in his groin.  Even if they were siblings, Kazuya simply couldn't help how he felt about his big sister, though so far he had done a good enough job of masking it from others (except for his cousin Ouka, of course).

"Well then, now that we're all acquainted with one another, shall we make our way inside then?" asked Chiffon, mainly to Kazuya.

"Yes Ma'am," replied Kazuya.

And so the group of four assembled made their way inside the administrative building, proceeding into an elevator and taking it to the correct floor where the principal of West Genetics resided in her office.  Chiffon stepped forward towards the principal's door, knocking before announcing herself.

"Sister Margaret," said Chiffon, "it's Chiffon Fairchild.  Mr. Aoi has arrived and awaits your audience with him."

"Very good," replied a voice on the other side of the door.  "Please, do come in."

Chiffon opened the door and beckoned Kazuya and the others to follow after her into the principal's office.  Upon entering the room, Kazuya looked around and took in the grandeur of the place.  Adorning the walls were large bookcases with numerous books filling the shelves, several dozens (most likely well over a hundred) from what he could tell.  There were also photographs, paintings, and degrees of certification adorning the walls of the room.  In the center of the room stood a large desk, higher than Kazuya was tall.  It was constructed of smoothened mahogany and had decorative carvings of clouds, angels, trumpets, what looked to be the gates of Heaven adorning it.

Seated at the desk was a woman wearing religious attire.  She was dressed in white robes with a violet-colored centerpiece (the same color as the Pandora uniforms from what Kazuya had seen).  On her head was what appeared to be a nun's habit, also white, which covered the sides of her face.  Her visage was somewhat wrinkled, showing her age, though she was no less lovely in her appearance.  She had an air of maturity and grace about her as she rose from her seat and made her way around the desk, standing in the center of the room and before the gathered assembly which had entered her office.

Bowing her head slightly, she introduced herself.

"Greetings, Kazuya Aoi," began the principal, "I am Sister Margaret Lindman, headmistress and principal of West Genetics.  It's a pleasure and honor to finally make your acquaintance."  She stood straight once more, tall and proud before the incoming freshman.

"Likewise, Sister Margaret," replied Kazuya.  "Thank you for welcoming me to this academy.  I hope I'll serve well in my role as a Limiter during my time here."

"I'm sure you will strive to to momentous things during your stay, Mr. Aoi," replied Margaret.  "After all, your sister has spoken rather fondly of you during her time here as both a student and instructor.  She really likes doting on you in her free time."  Margaret finished that statement with a smirk as she turned her gaze towards Kazuha, who in turn blushed at having been called out for how she felt about her little brother.

"Ma'am," interjected Kazuha, "while I appreciate how astute you are at remembering such things, I'd like it if you weren't to air out those kinds of topics in the presence of others."

"Oh, there's no need to worry about that," replied Margaret.  "I trust that Miss Fairchild and Miss Phenyl can be trusted to keep that between the people here in this room, correct."

"Yes Ma'am" replied the younger Pandora in sync.

"Very well then," continued Margaret before she turned her gaze once more towards Kazuya, smiling as she did so.

"Now then, Mr. Aoi, what say we get you acquainted and familiarized with how things are here at West Genetics?"

"I look forward to it, Sister Margaret," answered Kazuya.

"Very well then," replied Margaret.  "Well then, if you will all follow me, then allow me to begin our little tour of sorts."

"Where shall we begin, Sister Margaret?" inquired Chiffon.

"Well then," thought Margaret aloud as she paused in reflection.  "What say we begin with the Carnival?"

End Notes:

Not sure when I'll have the next chapter up.  Going through some tricky emotional stuff right now in my life as of this writing.  Hope you like what you've read so far.

Chapter 4: Carnival by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Not a whole lot of GTS content in this chapter, just so you don't get your hopes up.

She panted heavily as she made her way through the battlefield, holding her sword at the ready.  Her eyes were constantly moving from spot to spot, always being mindful of her surroundings.  As she rounded a corner, she made contact with her enemy.


The other girl swung her axe as she let loose a battle cry, though her target was in an alert state and managed to block her attack, sparks flickering briefly as sharp steel met sharp steel.  The two briefly locked blades in a show of strength before disengaging and leaping back from one another, giving each other a solid twenty feet of distance once they landed.


The sword-wielding Pandora readied her blade once more, holding it perfectly vertical like a knight preparing for a formal duel.  The axe-wielding Pandora gripped her weapon in both hands, holding it perfectly horizontal as she breathed deeply, sizing up her opponent as she did.  It seemed as though the axe-Pandora was inviting the sword-Pandora to make the next strike.


The invitation was accepted.


Screaming her own battle cry, the sword-Pandora charged forward, raising her weapon high overhead as she prepared for a downward strike on her opponent.  The axe-Pandora responded by raising her weapon over her own head as her opponent was about to make contact.  Using the shaft of her axe, she blocked her opponent’s sword in its place as their weapons clashed once more.


While it seemed as though the two of them were fated to be locked in a stalemate, the sword-wielding Pandora suddenly cried out as an arrow pierced her in the right shoulder, knocking her back as she screamed.  The axe-wielding Pandora was alerted to this and turned around, seeing who it was that fired the arrow.  Sure enough, she could spot the newly incoming challenger who had entered the fray, holding her bow in a firing position as she readied another arrow.


The axe-wielding Pandora held her weapon at the ready with intent to strike, rushing forth towards the archer-Pandora.  Unfortunately for the axe-Pandora, the distance between her and the archer was a solid hundred feet before charging, giving her opponent ample time to fire off another round.  The archer-Pandora let loose another arrow from her bow, striking the axe-Pandora square in the chest right between her bosom.


While the shock and the trauma from the arrow stopped her momentarily, the axe-wielding Pandora still trudged on, dragging her weapon alongside her as she tried to close the distance.  She managed to get within fifty feet of her opponent before another arrow made contact with her, this time piercing her in the throat where the neck meets the collarbone.  A moment later, she went down, dropping her weapon as it disintegrated in a glowing flash of particles.


The archer-Pandora proceeded to walk on as she took a quick look at her first opponent, the sword-wielding Pandora was still on the ground, grunting as she tried to pry the arrow in her shoulder loose.  As she did so, she made eye contact with the archer-Pandora, the two sizing up on another.


A second later, the archer readied another shot as she took aim at the sword-wielding Pandora, but her opponent managed to surprise her.  Instead of rushing forward to close the distance between the two, the sword-Pandora threw her weapon at the archer like a javelin.  What happened next was somewhat surprising.


The moment the archer-Pandora fired off another arrow was the exact same moment when the sword-Pandora launched her sword straight at her opponent.  As a result, both Pandora managed to defeat her respective opponent in that split second.  The archer-Pandora’s arrow pierced the sword-Pandora’s chest, just like with the axe-Pandora earlier, while her opponent’s sword went straight into her abdomen, spearing her in the stomach and intestines.  The end result was both Pandora going down from a mix of shock and blood loss, with their weapons disintegrating in the process.


“Well now, that’s three more Pandora down for the count,” said a man in a military officer’s uniform.


“I must say, that sword-wielding Pandora took quite a gamble in the end,” replied another officer in similar dress.  “While she ended up being defeated, she managed to take her opponent down with her at the very end.”


“I suppose you could think of it as a form of karma if you like,” commented a third officer to the second.  “Getting a sort of consolation prize against her opponent for that sneak attack she pulled earlier and all.”


“Fair point,” said the first officer, “though these mock battles are supposed to be a test for what comes on the battlefield.  After all, say what you will about procedure and decorum, but when you get down to the heart of it all, there are no real rules in war.”


“Not when it comes to fighting the Nova anyway,” chimed in the second officer.


“Exactly,” replied the first.


All three military officers were among a larger group of military men (and some women) who were stationed within a command center as West Genetics watching various screens and monitors.  What was being played on those screens was live footage of several Pandora, all of them wielding numerous weapons of varying types and clashing with each other in fights to the death.


“Send in medical teams to retrieve three more Pandora,” came an announcer on the intercom system.


“This Carnival is really shaping up rather well,” commented the first officer.  “This year’s crop of 2nd-year Pandora definitely shows promise.”

“It’s to be expected if not outright demanded,” said the second officer.  “After all, when it comes to the fate of the human race, we need warriors who go for the kill.  We can’t have Pandora who are squeamish when it comes to fighting to the death and all.”


“True enough,” said the third officer.  “How are things looking over in Sector B right now?”


“It seems that there are no more active Pandora in that sector by the look of things,” answered the first officer.


“So how many Pandora are left among the 2nd-years now?” asked the second officer.  A moment later, he got his answer.


“There are currently less than twenty Pandora currently able to fight,” came the announcer from earlier.  “At the current rate of attrition, the 2nd-year Carnival is estimated to end in less than one hour.”


As the viewers took in the scenes of battle and carnage among the Pandora on screen, one of the officers decided to speak up once more.


“How is the 1st-year Carnival coming along, by chance?  I haven’t really focused on that one much,” said the third officer.


“One moment, please,” responded the announcer.  “Pulling up live-feed footage of 1st-year Carnival now.”


“So, it’s basically a battle royale of sorts?” asked Kazuya.


“Indeed,” replied Sister Margaret as she walked in front of him.  Her posterior tantalizingly leveled Kazuya’s face as it sashayed side to side as she walked.  Even though she was wearing holy robes which were meant to conceal her figure, Sister Margaret’s form was well-defined enough that the lumps at the front of her chest and the backside of her waist stood out in a somewhat teasing manner, even underneath those robes.


“Seems a little odd to refer to such a thing as a ‘Carnival,’ don’t you think?” questioned Kazuya.


“To those not familiar with such a thing, I’m sure it does appear to be a strange name choice,” replied Margaret.


“I suppose it’s one of those things that could be attributed to a sick sense of humor,” chimed in Kazuha, “either within Chevalier or among the administration at Genetics.”


“In any case,” continued Margaret, “such an event has gone by the name Carnival for so long that it has simply become normalized as it were.”


“And how long have Carnivals been going on at Genetics facilities?” inquired Kazuya as the group walked on.


“There have been Carnivals for as long as there have been Genetics facilities,” answered Chiffon with her usual upbeat tone of voice.


“So, for decades then?” asked Kazuya.


“Yes indeed,” answered Ticy.


The group in this case consisted of Kazuya in the center, with Sister Margaret leading up front of the pack.  Chiffon Fairchild was on Kazuya’s left and Ticy Phenyl was on Kazuya’s right, with Kazuha Aoi following behind.  While Kazuya was worried that his walking pace would be too slow for the four towering beauties who accompanied him on his walk, not one of them appeared troubled by it and simply walked at a slightly slower pace to keep their pace in line with Kazuya’s.


“So, what are the rules in a Carnival?” continued Kazuya with his line of questioning as the group walked.


“Well, there aren’t many rules per se,” answered Margaret.


“It’s essentially a fight to the death among Pandora of the same class year,” explained Chiffon.  “Pandora fight each other using their Volt Weapons and whatever abilities they possess.”


“Abilities?” asked Kazuya.


“Oh, sorry about that,” replied Chiffon.  “Let me clarify.  When a woman becomes a Pandora, she tends to create what we call Volt Weapons, which could be anything you can conceivably think of when it comes to tools of combat.”


“It could be anything basic like a sword, spear, club, or even firearms,” elaborated Ticy.  “Though some Volt Weapons are more intricate than others.  They could be something akin to tentacles originating from a Pandora’s backside, or gauntlets that form upon her arms, or even remote-controlled drones which a Pandora has direct control over.  The possibilities are near endless.”


“As for the abilities you were asking about,” continued Chiffon, “when a Pandora reaches her third year as a Genetics student, she usually obtains the ability to engage in what we call ‘Acceleration,’ in which she is able to move her body at high speeds which the human eye cannot follow.


“Though there have been some rare cases of Pandora achieving Acceleration among 2nd-year students,” elaborated Kazuha.


“Indeed,” Margaret followed up in the conversation.  “Kazuha is one such Pandora who achieved Acceleration as a 2nd-year Pandora.  Chiffon is another.”


Hearing such things about the company which Kazuya found himself in really took him back, though he didn’t want the surprise of it to show on his face or in his behavior.  At that moment, Kazuya Aoi felt as though he was standing in the presence of borderline goddesses when it came to their physical abilities.  They weren’t just superhuman (pretty much ALL Pandora were superhuman compared to everyone else on the planet), they were in a class on their own among Pandora.


“So, back to the Carnival,” said Kazuya, “how does it end exactly?”


“When one Pandora is left standing among her class,” answered Margaret.


“And by standing, you mean…” Kazuya had a notion of what was being implied.


“In fights to the death, Pandora determine who is the strongest among their class.  In a battle royale fashion, the Pandora fight one another using Volt Weapons, Acceleration, and whatever else they have at their disposal to defeat each other.”


“W-wait, Pandora kill each other?” asked Kazuya in shock.


“Yes and no,” replied Kazuha.


“I don’t understand,” said Kazuya as he turned back towards his towering older sister.  “How can the answer be both?”


“Pandora fight one another and inflict killing blows upon one another in combat,” explained Chiffon, “though these are Pandora we are talking about.  We’re not as easy to kill as ordinary humans are by comparison.  You could slice a Pandora’s jugular vein, rupture her internal organs, or rip off one of her limbs and none of those would necessarily kill her outright.”


“Given our overall physical abilities thanks to the Stigmata in our bodies,” elaborated Ticy, “our rate of healing and cellular regeneration is several times that of the average human.  Our bodies can repair major organ damage, even grow back most severed limbs over time.”


“Y-you can actually grow back a missing arm or leg?” asked Kazuya incredulously.


“Yes we can, Little Brother,” answered Kazuha with a playful smirk.  “I know it’s been some time since the 8th Nova Clash, but surely you remember the state I was in when the battle was over, right?  I wasn’t exactly at the peak of physical well-being when you saw me in that hospital bed, remember?”


“I guess I wanted to blot out that memory of seeing you like that,” said Kazuya with a shudder.


“Well, as bad a state as I was in that day,” continued Kazuha, “my squad leader, Yu-Mi Kim was in just as bad as one if not worse.  She ended up losing one of her arms during the 8th Nova Clash, but after a few months of recovery, she managed to grow back another one in its place, good as new.  There’s not even any scarring anymore on her body where the arm was severed, believe it or not.”


“That’s something akin to a miracle,” muttered Kazuya.


“Indeed,” replied Margaret, “it truly is an act of the divine to be blessed with such abilities.  We should all give thanks unto the Almighty for such a gift.”


“So then, do the Pandora really die at these Carnivals?” asked Kazuya for clarity.


“They end up getting very serious wounds which could potentially result in death if not treated,” explained Chiffon, “but we have medical teams on standby to retrieve all fallen Pandora the moment they are defeated and unable to continue.  Most will usually make a full recovery within a few days.  The more severe cases may take upwards of a month, given how severe their wounds were during the Carnival.”


“Since the goal of creating Pandora is to raise an army to fight against the Nova,” continued Ticy, “we try to avoid fatalities during Carnivals as much as possible.  In fact, there hasn’t been a single combat death at Carnivals in more than a decade now.”


“That’s good to hear,” said Kazuya with a sigh.  It would be quite depressing to raise up women into Pandora only to have them snuffed out during their formative years at Genetics facilities.


“So then, the last Pandora who is left standing is declared the winner then?” asked Kazuya.


“Yes,” answered Chiffon, “the winner and the top-ranked Pandora of her class.  The ranking system we have is by process of elimination, with the last standing Pandora being the first-ranked, the one after her being second-ranked, and so on and so forth.”


“Chiffon here is the top-ranked of her class, in case you were wondering, Little Brother,” Kazuha chimed in.


“I guess that would explain why she’s also student council president then, huh?” replied Kazuya.


“Well, while my rank may be a factor, I like to think that it’s mainly because I try to be helpful whenever I can,” replied Chiffon with that trademark smile of hers.


“And I believe that you are the third-rank of your class if I remember right, Ticy?” asked Kazuya as he looked up to the other third-year Pandora in the group.


“Yes I am,” replied Ticy.


“And since Kazuha decided to tell you a little about us out of the blue, I figure it’s only fair that I tell you that she was the top-ranked Pandora of her class back when she was a student,” replied Chiffon.


Once more, Kazuya was taken back internally (and trying to keep his shock from showing).  He was surrounded by the top-ranked Pandora in their respective years.  Given that there were several hundreds (maybe thousands) of Pandora enrolled at West Genetics, the fact that he was walking among the highest-ranking Pandora of the third year class was somewhat awe-inspiring in and of itself.  That and the fact that his older sister was top of her class back in the day simply added to how astonishing this was all becoming.


“Well then, we are here,” stated Sister Margaret as the group came to the end of the hallway and before a set of double doors.  Upon the doors opening, Margaret led the group into what appeared to be a sort of command center filled with computers, screens, and monitors.  In the room was an assemblage of Pandora and military staff looking at several of the monitors and screens.


“Ah, Sister Margaret, good to see you,” said one of the military officers looking up at the towering newcomers.


“General,” replied Margaret.  “Please don’t mind us.  I’m merely taking one of the incoming freshman Limiters on a tour of West Genetics.  I figured I’d show him just what the Carnival looks like.”


“Isn’t that a rather unorthodox thing to do, ma’am?” asked another officer.  “Bringing a freshman into a high-level facility?”


“While I appreciate your concern for protocol, sir,” answered Margaret, “this young man here is my personal guest and no ordinary freshman.  May I introduce Kazuya Aoi.”


“Aoi?” inquired the first officer.  “I’m assuming a relative of Gengo Aoi then?”


“His grandson,” answered Kazuha Aoi, “as well as my younger brother.”


“Ah...I see then,” replied the second officer.  “Well then, I believe no further questions are required on that matter.  Nice to meet you, young man.”  He then proceeded to return his attention to the screens and monitors alongside his fellow military colleagues.


Kazuya couldn’t help but grumble at having his surname speak for himself in the presence of others.  He didn’t like having to rely on his family name as a means of intimidating or impressing others, whoever they happened to be.  While he had made peace with the fact that his grandfather had become the world’s de facto “kingmaker” as things stood, he didn’t want to use his relation to the man as a proverbial club with which to intimidate or threaten others.  If there was one thing that made Kazuya roll his eyes in disgust, it was people who threatened others with the statement, “Do you know who my father is?” in that particular condescending tone of voice.


Deciding to take his mind off of anything involving his grandfather, Kazuya proceeded to do likewise as the military men were doing and focus his attention upon the screens and monitors.


“If I remember right, those screens over there are showing live footage of the 2nd-year Carnival,” said Chiffon pointing to one end of the room, “so those screens over there should be pointing to the 1st-year Carnival,” she elaborated pointing towards a different area of the room.


“Do Genetics facilities host all their Carnivals at the same time?” asked Kazuya.


“Carnivals usually will be scheduled at different times throughout the school year, but this year West Genetics decided to have both freshman and sophomore Pandora have their Carnivals at the same time due to time constraints,” explained Ticy.  “It’s a bit uncommon to do so, but it has been done in past years.”


“So, how are things looking right now?” asked Margaret to one of the male staff at a nearby monitoring station.


“Around eighty percent of the 1st-year Pandora are out of commission, while more than ninety percent of the 2nd-year have fallen in their respective Carnival, Ma’am,” replied the analyst.


“Make sure to have medical teams at the ready for fallen Pandora,” directed Margaret.  “I don’t want any unnecessary deaths or long-term damage as a result, especially among our incoming 1st-years.”


“Understood, Ma’am,” replied the technician.  “Dr. Schmitz is keeping a close eye on things, so there shouldn’t be any need to worry on that matter.”


“Glad to hear it,” replied Margaret.  “Elize is always dependable when it comes to matters of tending to the wounded.”


“Schmitz?” asked Kazuya in curiosity.  “Where have I heard that name before?”


“Elize Schmitz,” elaborated Kazuha as she stood just behind her little brother, bending down to speak more directly with Kazuya.  “She was one of my fellow squadmates back during the 8th Nova Clash, and the luckiest out of our unit.  She’s also an instructor here at West Genetics alongside me and serves as head of the medical team here.  I’ll be sure you have a proper introduction with her once you’re settled in here.”


Kazuya proceeded to turn his attention once more to the monitors, watching the Pandora engage in deadly combat with one another.  It was a sight that amazed him as much as it did revolt him.  Kazuya never did have the bloodlust that would be expected of a warrior.  Even though he was technically a soldier (albeit in a support role rather than one of active combat), he didn’t relish the thought of combat or fighting to the death.  However, he did understand the necessary evil of fighting with intent to kill, at least where it concerned the struggle against the Nova anyway.  They were beings that appeared either incapable of communication or indifferent to the whims of mankind.  So far, it seemed that their only purpose for visiting Earth was with the intent of eradicating the human race.  Therefore, it was simply a matter of “kill or be killed” when it came to interacting with the Nova, and while Kazuya abhorred violence, he wasn’t above doing his part in assisting the Pandora in the ongoing struggle with the Nova threat.


On one screen a Pandora wielding a trident clashed with another holding two daggers.  On another screen a Pandora swung her club at a Pandora armed with sword and shield.  Still yet another Pandora holding a crossbow fired at a Pandora armed with what appeared to be a matching pair of hatchets.  All over the screens, Pandora clashed and struggled with each other, drawing blood, clashing weapons against one another, panting and sweating as they struggled.  Every few minutes or so, an announcement would ring out, reading out a particular Pandora’s name in the process.


“Angelina McFarland has fallen...Margaret Sullivan is out...Mikoto Kobayashi is down...Katerina Federov has been defeated...Sun-Ja Park is out of commission...Charlotte Dupont is down.”  On and on, one after another, a Pandora’s name was read out.  The screens showed the positions of the remaining Pandora and where they were located on the makeshift battlefield.  Several red “X” marks littered the screen showing the locations of the fallen Pandora, with blue dots denoting the remaining Pandora who were still standing and able to fight, moving about from spot to spot.


“So then, any other questions or concerns, Mr. Aoi?” asked Sister Margaret as she looked down upon her guest.


“Nothing I can think of at this point,” replied Kazuya as he looked at the screens, shortly after correcting himself with a follow-up question.  “So these Carnivals are to determine the ranking system for Pandora, correct?”


“They are,” answered Margaret.


“And they’re only between Pandora, meaning no Limiters get involved, right?”


“That is also correct, yes,” continued Margaret.


“Are Pandora allowed to engage with each other in combat outside of Carnivals, like in one-on-one fights or something like that?”


“It’s very rare for that sort of thing to be allowed,” answered Chiffon.  “Only in approved combat settings and locations with the permission of Genetics staff are Pandora allowed to engage in limited combat scenarios, and those are closely monitored by teachers and staff members.”

“Do Pandora ever engage in schoolyard brawls though?” asked Kazuya.


“Unfortunately, there have been past episodes of things coming to blows on school grounds from time to time,” answered Ticy.  “Though the student council and staffers among West Genetics tend to keep a close eye on things for the most part.  Not to mention the amount of security cameras we have monitoring things throughout campus to boot.”


“This technically is a military facility as much as it is a school, after all,” followed Chiffon.  “If any Pandora get into some kind of on-the-spot fight with each other, they better have an airtight defense for doing so.  Otherwise, they end up being reprimanded, usually by spending ‘time in the brig’ as the saying goes.”


“Solitary confinement?” asked Kazuya.


“That’s right, Kazuya,” answered Kazuha.  “It could range anywhere from a few days to as long as two weeks for the more severe episodes.  If the offense is considered high enough, it usually leads to expulsion and even potential court martial in the most dire of cases.”


“Rest assured though, Kazuya,” resumed Chiffon, “while you’re enrolled here at West Genetics, I will do everything in my power to make sure that nobody here harasses or endangers you during your time on campus.  Besides, I’m sure I’m not the only one here who holds that sentiment, right ladies?”  Upon finishing this statement, Chiffon was rewarded with answers from her fellow Pandora.


“Yes of course, you expect the same thing from me too, Kazuya,” said Ticy, seconding Chiffon’s declaration.


“It would certainly behoove me as both an instructor here at West Genetics as well as a big sister to look out for her little brother whenever the opportunity presents itself,” added Kazuha.


Kazuya found himself in a mix of both elation and arousal upon hearing from Chiffon, Ticy, and Kazuha in that moment.  All three of these towering beauties had practically sworn to look after him during his time as a student at West Genetics.  While he was used to getting the protector treatment from his big sister, he was somewhat taken back at how these two 3rd-year Pandora had more or less thrown their hats in as well when it came to the job of looking after Kazuya.


Being in the presence of so many supermodel-like women who were as powerful as they were beautiful made Kazuya’s heart skip a little bit, especially when each of them practically pledged themselves to look after him like some sort of knight errant.


“Only four Pandora remaining in the 2nd-year Carnival,” came the announcer with a brief follow up statement.  “”Five Pandora remaining in the 1st-year Carnival.”


“Now then, what say we view the status of the Carnivals?” asked Sister Margaret.  “The way things are looking, they should be wrapping up any minute now.”  Taking her advice, the group turned to two monitors in the command center, each one giving an aerial view of the respective Carnival it was televising.


In the 2nd-year Carnival, it was one Pandora facing against three other Pandora.  The three consisted of an axe-wielding Pandora with short red hair, a busty Pandora with black hair tied up in a ponytail and armed with a long chain which she used as a whip, and a Pandora with long peach-colored hair wielding twin broadswords.


The third Pandora in the group also stood out for her style of uniform: whereas the first two Pandora in the trio wore standard Genetics school uniforms, the third wore a super short version of the Genetics dress top, ending just below her bosom and exposing her midriff while the sleeves ended at her armpits.  In place of a skirt she wore super short blue jean shorts, showing off her well-defined legs all the way down to the ankle.  Replacing dress shoes she wore sneakers and she also wore black, fingerless leather gloves.


The fourth Pandora who was facing off against the trio wore the standard Genetics school uniform.  As for her appearance, she had lovely facial features and struck a striking figure (like practically ALL Pandora did).  Her hair was long, burgundy-colored, tied up in long pigtails with blue ribbon, and curly at the tips.  Her eyes were colored in a muted purple, her skin was of a light complexion, and her demeanor brimmed with confidence (if perhaps a tad bit arrogant for some) as she stood tall and proud, all 10 feet, 9 inches of her.


“Three against one, huh?” declared the fourth Pandora.  “That’s not very sportsmanlike, if I do declare.”


“Nothing in the rules against teaming up temporarily when it comes to taking down a tougher opponent,” retorted the sword-wielding Pandora in the group.


“As the saying goes, ‘All is fair in love and war,’ and I for one am not against underhanded tactics when necessary,” added the red headed axe-wielding Pandora.


“I suppose all you can do is curse your rotten luck in this case,” said the dark-haired chain-wielding Pandora as she spun her chain rapidly in fast-paced circular motions.


The fourth Pandora in the bunch simply snorted in response.


“Oh please, it’ll take more than petty desperation to defeat Ganessa Roland, the Angel of Confinement.  I’ll wrap this up before long and claim my rightful place as top ranked 2nd-year.  Now then, what say we finish this, ladies?”  The confidence she exuded was only too apparent.


“Yes, LETS!” shouted the axe-wielding Pandora as she charged forward, raising her weapon on high preparing for a downward strike.


“You’re going DOWN!” roared the sword-wielding Pandora as she ran to flank Ganessa from behind, bending her arms back and preparing to make an “X-pattern” sword strike at her from behind.


The third Pandora leapt up several feet in the air and fired the weighted end of one of her chains towards Ganessa from on high, aiming for the girl’s head.


It seemed as though Ganessa Roland was done for, given the circumstances.  With her opponents attacking at her from three different directions (front, back, and above), there was no hope of her being able to survive such an onslaught.


Despite how dire the situation appeared, Ganessa simply cracked a smile before suddenly glowing brightly all over, with her hair suddenly turning a bright white and her eyes changing color from purple to gold.  The air pressure around her exploded outward and the temperature in her immediate vicinity dropped by several degrees.  Ganessa took one deep breath before speaking.


“Volt Weapon deploy:  Chains of Binding!”


Upon Ganessa’s declaration, out of her back erupted four chains with sharpened weights at their ends.  Each chain acted as an extra limb, obeying Ganessa’s commands as they moved out to attack each respective target.  One chain went through the sword-wielding Pandora’s torso, spearing her and it held her upright.  Another chain went straight for the axe-wielding Pandora, spearing her as well in the chest and launching her far back into a random wall, blood shooting out from her wound in the process.


The last two chains fired directly upwards, the first one blocking the opponent’s downward chain, sparks shooting out from the sudden metal-on-metal collision.  The other chain continued straight upwards piercing the last Pandora in the abdomen and going straight through her.  She cried out as her body hung in midair, her blood dripping down along Ganessa’s chain as it held her in place.


In just a few seconds, Ganessa Roland had taken out three Pandora in one sweep, and she didn’t even move her body as she did so.  A moment later, the glow from her body dissipated, her hair and eyes returning to their original color.  With a brief snort, Ganessa proudly looked on as she took in her victory with pride and glee.


“Well then, I guess that’s that then,” declared the winner of the 2nd-year Carnival.


“Pandora’s Audrey Duval, Aika Takeuchi, and Trish McKenzie are all out of commission,” declared the announcer.  “The winner of the 2065 2nd-year Carnival is Ganessa Roland.  I repeat, the winner of this year’s 2nd-year Carnival is Ganessa Roland.”


“Wow, she really has an impressive Volt Weapon,” said Kazuya as he watched what just unfolded on screen.


“Yes indeed,” replied Chiffon.  “Her ‘Chains of Binding’ as she calls them act like extensions of her body, moving wherever she wants them to go.  It’s certainly a more unique form of Volt Weapon among Pandora, though there are variations of that type which we’ve seen from time to time.”


“Really?” asked Kazuya.


“While most Pandora’s Volt Weapons are something they tend to carry around - like swords, axes, and the like,” chimed in Ticy, “other Volt Weapons are attached to a Pandora’s body, such as Ganessa’s chains.  Other cases involve boots and gauntlets automatically appearing on a Pandora’s limbs, or perhaps wings or tentacles forming on a Pandora’s back or shoulder blades.  It all varies here and there, but I like to think you get the jist of what I’m saying.”


“I never knew there was that much variety among Volt Weapons,” said Kazuya.


“See,” joked Kazuha in her sweet, big sisterly voice as she leaned over her little brother and ruffled his hair, “you learn something new everyday, which is especially fitting since you’re in school to boot.”


“What I’m more surprised is that a 2nd-year Pandora can activate Pandora Mode,” said Chiffon.  “It’s something of a rarity.”


“Pandora Mode?” asked Kazuya with confusion.


“You’ll get a more in-depth explanation later,” replied Kazuha.  “For now, just know that it’s a heightened state of combat in which a Pandora’s fighting abilities increase exponentially.  And it’s also something that’s expected among most Pandora when they become 3rd-year students, so yeah, the fact that Miss Roland is capable of activating it is somewhat surprising.”


“Volt Weapons...Pandora Mode,” muttered Kazuya to himself.  It would take a while for him to become acquainted with the vocabulary of things around here while he was a student at West Genetics.


“Well then, now that that’s been settled, notify medical personnel to retrieve the last of the fallen 2nd-year Pandora and have them moved to the medical tents nearby,” ordered Sister Margaret.


“Yes Ma’am,” was the uniform reply among the Genetics staff in the command center.


“How is the 1st-year Carnival wrapping up?” asked Kazuha.


“Let’s have a look, shall we?” replied Margaret, as she pushed a few buttons and focused the main monitor to a camera showing one lone Pandora left standing.


The Pandora in question wore the typical Genetics uniform, had short auburn hair (ending at her neckline) with a green hair clip on the left side of her face, a slender physique, light brown eyes, and a light complexion.  She was panting heavily after finishing up her final duel, holding a pair of what appeared to be wide-bladed tanto swords.  Of course, given the size of Pandora, a tanto sword for this girl, given her 10’4” height, would be something more akin to a katana for an average adult male (nearly 6 feet in length, give or take a few inches).


The auburn-haired Pandora was panting as she stood over the battlefield, taking in the view before her.  After a tense back-and-forth clash with her final opponent, she ended out coming on top of the match.  She had inflicted enough sword slashes on her opponent’s torso, arms, thighs, and neck for blood loss to set in.  It was a tough match, one which could have gone either way at the very end, and a rather honorable match as far as duels among Pandora went (certainly more so than how the 2nd-year Carnival went by comparison).


An announcement rang out as the last of the 1st-year Pandora stood panting as she finished her dual.


“The winner of this year’s freshman Carnival is Kaho Hiragi.  I repeat:  The winner of the 2065 1st-year Carnival is Kaho Hiragi.”


“I...I won?” asked the Pandora with wide eyes.  A moment later, she breathed a sigh of relief as she fell backwards and collapsed in a heap, her Volt Weapon disengaging and flickering into glowing shards before disappearing.  “I actually won,” sighed Kaho as she found herself relaxing and passing out from the battle fatigue she had experienced over the last few hours.  While she was hoping that she might make top 10 in her class, maybe even top 5 if she was lucky, she wasn’t expecting to place first among her class.  From Kaho’s perspective, such a feat made her feel like she was on top of the world, at least for that moment.


Taking in the reality of it all, the newly minted rank 1 freshman Pandora of West Genetics simply basked in the glow of victory as she nodded off and awaited the medics to make their way onto the practice battlefield to retrieve her along with the other Pandora.  For while she may have come out as the winner of the 1st-year Carnival, she was still feeling VERY out of shape and beyond fatigued at that moment.


“I’ll celebrate once I’ve recovered,” mumbled Kaho as she nodded off, “once these damn bruises die down and these bone fractures are a thing of the past.”

End Notes:

That wraps up the Carnival part of the Freezing story line.  Sorry if I ended up abridging things for those who were looking for a more detailed battle scene.  Want to move things towards the harem ASAP, and I still have other Pandora to introduce (obviously).  Hopefully I'll have something together by the end of November.

Chapter 5: Cherry Blossoms, Pairing Up, and Forwardness by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Not a catchy chapter title, I know.  But it more-or-less summarizes the events of this chapter.  Hopefully there's some steamy goodness in there for those who have been following so far.

After the Carnivals had officially ended, Kazuya Aoi was escorted out of the command center with the entourage he had entered with.  It was at this point that the group would split up.  Now that the newly arrived freshman had gotten a glimpse into life at West Genetics, the student council’s president and vice president would assist in finishing the tour alongside him, as both Sister Margaret and Kazuha had other duties to attend to.


“It was very nice to make your acquaintance, Mr. Aoi,” said Sister Margaret as she bid farewell to the newest arrival at her school.  “I hope you enjoy your time as a student of West Genetics and pursue an earnest and meaningful path during your enrollment here.”  She finished with a humble bow, casting Kazuya in her shadow as she did so.


Again, while the robes covered the entirety of her body, Kazuya couldn’t help but notice (and greatly appreciate) the curves and pronounced bosom of Sister Margaret.  Though she may be an older woman, the headmistress of West Genetics was no less pleasing to the eye than the young ladies which she presided over.  If anything, the air of maturity she exuded only made her more seductive and alluring in her own unique way.


These were Kazuya’s thoughts on Sister Margaret as she took her leave, though he decided not to go too far down the rabbit hole and dwell on her own unique variety of feminine charm.  After all, he didn’t want her thinking him a pervert upon his arrival (and on his first day no less).


As Margaret took her leave, Kazuha followed suit soon after, but not before kneeling down to Kazuya’s level and giving her little brother one last parting kiss.  It was a rather passionate smooch, something more akin to that between lovers than mere siblings.  Some might ponder as to whether or not any tongue-play was involved, but the kiss was not long enough to make a final conclusion on that sort of speculation.


“I must take my leave now too, little brother,” said Kazuha with a sort of dreamy look in her eyes as she rose up once more to her full 11 foot, 2 inch height, “but rest assured that you’ll be seeing me on and off during your time here on campus.  I can practically guarantee that.”  She finished with a playful wink as she turned about-face and walked off into the distance, her rump sashaying from side to side as she did so.  No doubt she was purposefully teasing Kazuya with a taste of what lay underneath her dress as she waltzed off.  After all, Kazuha’s posterior was as impressive as her bustline, which was to say VERY impressive.


Kazuya calmly smiled as he watched his sister fade away into the distance.  Seconds later, he was awakened from his reverie of the sight of his beloved elder sibling with a gentle coughing sound from Chiffon who stood just inches away from him.  Being alerted via the clearing of his tour guide’s voice, Kazuya turned his attention towards both the student council president and vice president who stood in his immediate vicinity, the sight of their lovely thighs directly in Kazuya’s vision.


“Well then, Kazuya,” began Chiffon, “shall we continue with our tour of West Genetics?”  As always, she wore that trademark smile of hers to compliment her close-eyed visage.  Chiffon Farichild had this natural air of friendliness in her character.  Such friendliness was complimented when in the presence of Ticy Phenyl, as the two girls acted with a fondness that went beyond being close friends and more into the realm of closely-bonded sisters.  That was the perception that Kazuya got when he took in the sight of the two towering beauties who now stood before him, at least.


“Yeah, let’s continue, Madam President,” replied Kazuya with a smile.


“Very well then, but remember, I insist that you simply refer to me as Chiffon,” said the brown-haired third-year standing before Kazuya.


“I’ll try to remember, Chiffon, but it’s going to take some time to make that kind of a switch,” said Kazuya.  “I just feel that it’s bad form to refer to someone with the title of president by their first name, at least in the presence of others.”


“Oh, you don’t need to worry on MY account, Kazuya,” chimed Ticy.  “Chiffon and I go back quite a ways, so in my company, you don’t need to worry about titles, whether it is Chiffon’s or my own.  Personally, I’d prefer you simply refer to me by my name and not my title, same as Chiffon.”  Like her companion, Ticy finished her statement with a rather cheery smile.


“I’ll bear that in mind, Ticy,” responded Kazuya as he looked upwards at the two towering third-years who stood before him.


“Well then, let us proceed,” declared Chiffon.  “Why don’t we show you the layout of the campus grounds while there is still daylight?  As a newly arrived student at West Genetics, you’ll obviously want to get the lay of the land, right?”


“Can’t argue with that logic,” countered Kazuya with a chuckle.  “Lead on, milady.”


“Oh, you little charmer you!” replied Chiffon with a slight squeal in her voice.  “Aren’t you just a little gentleman?  Wouldn’t you agree, Ticy?”  Chiffon gestured to her counterpart as she asked her follow-up question.


“Indeed he is, Chiffon,” answered Ticy.  “I’m starting to be a little jealous of Kazuha in light of finding out what kind of person her little brother is.  It kind of makes me want to be Kazuya’s big sister.”


“Same here,” chuckled Chiffon.  “But who knows?  While we may not be Kazuya’s sisters, we can certainly be his guardians instead...and perhaps something even more.”  The insinuation in Chiffon’s voice was only too apparent, or at least apparent enough to strike both surprise and interest in Kazuya.


“What do you mean by that?” Kazuya asked with genuine curiosity.


“Oh nothing you need to worry over, Kazuya.  Just a little playful talk amongst us girls, that’s all,” replied Chiffon.  Given Ticy’s reaction to her fellow classmate’s statement (one of in-sync agreement), it appeared that Kazuya was not in the loop on whatever Chiffon was insinuating.  However, he decided not to press the issue and simply let things stand at that.  Shrugging his shoulders, Kazuya simply followed Chiffon’s and Ticy’s lead and proceeded out the building onto the campus grounds.


As the trio walked about on the campus grounds - Kazuya in the center with Chiffon in front to his left and Ticy in front to his right - Kazuya couldn’t help but notice the position in which he found himself.  Given the proximity of these two towering beauties as the three of them walked, and given their sizes relative to his (Chiffon at 10ft 11in and Ticy at 11ft as Kazuya would later find out, compared to Kazuya’s 5ft 6.5 in), Kazuya was once again in the immediate vicinity of these two lovely ladies’ posteriors just inches away from his face as they walked.  Whether it was to his left or right, Kazuya found himself greeted with a firm, round buttcheek within tantalizing reach and roughly level with his head, hidden teasingly underneath the short skirt of each Pandora’s uniform.  Every few seconds, Kazuya could make out a pair of snow white panties hugging against the ass cheeks of each girl, the outlines of their buttcracks only TOO apparent and well-defined.


To say that Kazuya was becoming a little hot under the collar at the sight of such sexually-charged temptation would be like saying that summer is kind of hot and winter is a bit cold.


‘Are they teasing me on purpose or are they truly unaware of the situation as it currently stands?’ thought Kazuya as the trio walked.  ‘Surely, they MUST be aware that I could sneak a peek underneath their skirts if I wanted to, given that each of them is basically twice my height.  Do they simply not care or is this their way of being flirty?  And if it’s the second option, why would they be so flirty right from the get-go?  Are they just teasing me or is it something more serious?  There are some things about girls I just don’t get.’  These were Kazuya’s thoughts as he and his two escorts walked alongside him throughout the campus grounds.


“So what do you think of the place so far, Kazuya?” asked Ticy as she looked down at her recently arrived companion with a smile.  “Is it to your liking?”


“It’s certainly nice enough,” replied Kazuya.  “I was telling Chiffon earlier about how I enjoyed the sight of the sakura trees as you walk around the grounds.  The sight of them usually tends to calm me.”


“I know what you mean,” replied Ticy.  “It's a rather unique thing to witness.  In a way, it reminds me of some of the cherry blossoms I’ve seen back home.”


“Where is that exactly?” inquired Kazuya.  “Given your name, I’d guess that you’re not originally from Japan, Ticy.”


“You’d be correct on that, Kazuya,” replied Ticy.  “I’m originally from Finland.  It’s in the northeastern part of Europe, with Russia on its eastern border and the Scandinavian countries to the west of us.  Given its location on the planet, people might suspect that Finland is almost nothing but snow and frozen tundra, but we actually have a rather sizable amount of cherry blossom parks in our country.  The best known would be the one in Helsinki, in a place called Roihuvuori.  It’s said that there are up to 150 cherry blossom trees in that park alone.  Over the years, it became a rather well-known tourist attraction.”


“I will admit, I didn’t expect a place like Finland to have cherry blossoms,” replied Kazuya.  “I’d figure that in a place that close to the North Pole that it would be difficult for the land to support life for that kind of foliage and vegetation.”


“See, you learn something new everyday!” chimed in Chiffon in her usual upbeat demeanor.  “You might be surprised to know that where I come from there are also cherry blossom trees here and there, though they are somewhat sporadic in where they can grow.  Canada by the way, since I figured you were about to ask.”


“Oh yeah?  Where in Canada specifically, if you happen to know?” retorted Kazuya.  “From what I understand, a lot of that country is pretty cold and inhospitable to cherry blossoms.”


“True enough,” replied Chiffon.  “The cherry blossoms that we host are located mainly in the southern portion of our country, mainly in the city of Vancouver in British Columbia.  That’s our westernmost province, right alongside the Pacific Ocean.  Although we also do have some in Ontario Province as well further to the east, especially in the city of Toronto.  The cherry blossom parks there are really something to behold, though the viewing season is rather short, at least in my opinion.  Late April to early May, in case you were wondering.”


“I’ll confess, I figured that cherry blossoms were mostly confined to parts of Asia,” said Kazuya.  “I guess their physical appeal has made them rather coveted among the world, so it’s only natural that other countries would like to grow them as well in order to enjoy their beauty.”


“Well then, much as the talk of cherry blossoms has been amusing,” responded Chiffon, “it’s probably best we continue our tour.  By chance, are either of you guys hungry?  I haven’t had anything since breakfast, so I could certainly go for a bite about now.”


“I could eat, sure,” answered Ticy.  “What about you, Kazuya?”


“Sounds good,” replied Kazuya.  “Figured I might as well get acquainted with where the cafeteria is anyway, so now is as good a time as any, I’d say.”


So it was that the trio made their way towards the West Genetics food court for lunch, with Kazuya once more following behind the third years and taking in the view of both the campus grounds (and the occasional glance at their lovely figures now and then...he WAS a heterosexual teenage boy after all, and these girls really did cut a rather striking form).


As the group walked, Kazuya once more saw several Pandoras and the occasional Limiter here and there as they toured the campus grounds.  Like Chiffon and Ticy, the vast majority of Pandora wore the same Genetics style school uniform (purple colored with long sleeves, short skirts, white thigh-high leggings, and black dress shoes).  And also like Chiffon and Ticy, pretty much ALL of these girls had knockout figures, be it their breast, legs, thighs, asses, or pretty much any other body part from which the sight of would induce sexual arousal.  Some girls were taller than others or had more pronounced bustlines or posteriors, but literally EVERY Pandora Kazuya saw was downright supermodel material.  If they weren’t the supersoldiers which humanity had come to rely on in the fight against the Nova, these girls could snag a modelling job at a moment’s notice.


Something else which Kazuya became aware of was that among the few Limiters he noticed, all of them had an escort of several Pandora walking alongside them, like a sort of protection detail who always stayed in close proximity.  It seemed that for every Limiter which Kazuya spotted, there was a squad of Pandora lingering by, just within arms reach of him.


“Say,” began Kazuya, “the Limiters I’ve spotted so far…”


“Yes, Kazuya?” replied Chiffon.


“I’ve noticed that pretty much ALL of them have several Pandora walking alongside them wherever they go.  Is that a regular thing at Genetics facilities?”


“Indeed it is, Kazuya,” answered Chiffon.  “Given the ratio of Pandoras to Limiters, the pairing process is...well...how to say this in a way that’s not too blunt…”  By this point, the student council president was starting to blush, trying to find a way to explain things to Kazuya that didn’t come off as too adult, so to speak.


“I think there’s really no other way to put it than what you were about to say, Chiffon,” teased Ticy with a grin.


“I suppose you’re right, Ticy,” Chiffon replied with a sigh.  “The thing is, Kazuya, given how few Limiters there are to Pandora, and given that Pandora work well when paired up with a Limiter, and since there are only so many Limiters to go around, it’s only natural for a rather...unique kind of relationship to form, given those circumstances.”


“Wait, are you talking about what I think you’re talking about?” asked Kazuya, having that assumptive gut feeling as to what Chiffon was implying.


“You’re a rather perceptive guy Kazuya, so I’m going to go out on a limb and say “Yes” to what you’re thinking.  Pandora and Limiters enter into an understanding as far as pairing up goes.  On the whole, a single Limiter is partnered with several Pandora.  The numbers vary, but to my understanding, a Limiter usually tends to be paired with anywhere between five and ten Pandora as his partners.”


“F-five Pandora on the low end?” asked Kazuya with a ‘deer in the headlights’ look on his face as he came to a halt upon hearing Chiffon’s explanation.


“Like Chiffon says, the numbers vary from case to case, but that range is what most Limiters end up with in terms of Pandora whom they partner up with.  Some have kept it low, while others have gone beyond ten Pandora.  The highest I’ve heard of is thirteen, I think,” elaborated Ticy.


Hearing all of this made Kazuya’s heartbeat pick up and his pulse increase in intensity.  The idea of one man forming an outright harem with ten or more women was rather sexually stimulating, especially when in the presence of towering beauties who were as seductive as they were powerful, which was to say “extremely” in both regards.


“And...Pandoras are...okay with this kind of arrangement?” asked Kazuya with a mix of both alarm and skepticism.


“Well,” began Chiffon, “while girls in general prefer to have someone to ‘pair up’ with on a one-on-one basis, given that there are only so many Limiters to go around, the vast majority of Pandora have come to an understanding that compromises have to be made for the good of Genetics and to aid in fighting off the Nova threat.  Besides, it’s not as if we are outright forced into such arrangements.”


“No?” asked Kazuya.


“Genetics strongly emphasizes teaming up into units as we’ve just explained, Kazuya,” said Ticy, picking up where Chiffon left off with further explanation.  “That being said, neither Pandoras nor Limiters are made to pair up against their will.  If any single person - Pandora or Limiter - is against the arrangement, then that person has the option to opt out of it.  Genetics may be a military institution as much as it is an educational one, but it tries to not act as an outright authoritarian one as well.  And besides…”


“Yes?” asked Kazuya once more.


“In the vast majority of cases, neither Pandora nor Limiters have shown any strong objection to such an arrangement,” continued Chiffon where Ticy left off.  “While Pandora may initially have some reluctance at having to...well, you know...share...as it were, they’re big girls who can put aside teenage pettiness and see ‘the forest through the trees’ as the saying goes...or ‘get the big picture’ and all that.”


Upon hearing the terms “big girls” and “big picture”, Kazuya couldn’t help but inwardly chuckle at the pun which was conveyed by Chiffon’s choice of words.  Whether she intended the pun or not was anyone’s guess.


“And as for Limiters,” said Ticy, picking up where Chiffon left off, “pretty much ALL of them have no qualms with having multiple partners.  To the vast majority of Limiters, the setup is practically like winning the lottery when it comes to companionship.  Though some prefer to keep to smaller group numbers compared to others, even those on the lower end of the spectrum still have more than one Pandora paired up with them.  Like we said earlier, most Limiters tend to vary between five and ten Pandoras a piece, which is helpful given how the Pandora-to-Limiter ratio leaves you little guys significantly outnumbered and all.”  Ticy finished her explanation with a chuckle, which Chiffon mirrored in turn as the two of them stared down their sizable bustlines at Kazuya.


Kazuya in turn simply looked back up at these two towering amazon beauties who appeared to have no qualms about the idea of the likes of them entering into harems with the likes of Kazuya.  ‘Are ALL Pandora this open-minded when it comes to relationships like that?  Are they really THAT willing to engage in such a polygamous setup, having to share a Limiter between them?’  These were Kazuya’s thoughts as he took in the newfound information of pairing up with Pandora, given his duties as a Limiter.


“B-by the way, ladies…” asked Kazuya.


“Yes?” replied both Chiffon and Ticy at the same time.


“Are the two of you in such a relationship, by chance?  Given that you are third-year students here at West Genetics, I would assume that the two of you are already partnered up with somebody by this point.”  It was a logical enough line of questioning, Kazuya figured.


“Well, funny you should mention that,” answered Chiffon.  “We haven’t really found anybody to stick with in the long term and all, but we HAVE recently found someone we would like VERY much to pair with.  Isn’t that right, Ticy?”  The playfulness in Chiffon’s voice was too apparent.


“Yes indeed, Madam President,” replied Ticy with an equal amount of playfulness in her voice.  Both Chiffon and Ticy by this point were looking down at Kazuya like hungry lionesses eyeballing a gazelle through the tall grass of the African savannah.


“And uhh, who by chance is this lucky guy who has caught your eye?” asked Kazuya, with a somewhat odd feeling in his gut.  As he was taking the temperature of his surroundings and trying to ‘read the room’ as the saying goes (even though the trio was outdoors at the moment), Kazuya had an inkling of what the answer to his question was.


A moment later, both Chiffon and Ticy had descended upon Kazuya, kneeling down so as to bring their heads closer to Kazuya’s level.  A second after finishing her descent, Chiffon had brought her face directly into Kazuya’s view and introduced her mouth to Kazuya’s mouth, bringing her lips up against Kazuya’s lips.  The shock of the situation alarmed Kazuya, which made his mouth crack open instinctively.  That was all it took for Chiffon to initiate her invasion of Kazuya’s mouth with her tongue, probing every which way and tasting his tongue and gumline to her heart’s content.


While Kazuya was in shock at the sudden brazenness of the student council president, he didn’t fight back or push Chiffon away either.  In that very moment of heated passion, Kazuya couldn’t help but return the kiss, initiating a round of tongue-play with Chiffon, which in turn got a slight moan of approval from her.  While Chiffon was engaging in tongue war with Kazuya, Ticy was assaulting Kazuya’s neck with gentle kisses and playful licks along both his neck and collarbone, tugging his shirt open to get some more exposure of his skin.


When Chiffon came up for air after a good thirty seconds of kissing with Kazuya, the freshman had his mouth invaded once more, this time by Ticy, with Chiffon taking Ticy’s place and pecking Kazuya’s neckline with playful smooches and even going so far as to nibble on one of his earlobes (an act which overloaded Kazuya’s sense of pleasure momentarily, given his sudden intake of air from such a curveball sign of  affection).


After a minute or so of surprise intimacy, which was as tender as it was powerful, both Pandora let up on their pleasure assault of the young man.  The satisfaction on their faces was apparent, as they were highly confident in getting their message across as to answering who it was they were interested in pairing up with.


“Well then, Kazuya,” said Chiffon as she playfully licked her lips, “does THAT answer your question?”


“I...uh...I mean…” coming down from the love-induced stupor of what had just occurred, Kazuya was at a loss for words.  “I’m certainly humbled and flattered by what just happened, but...why me?”


“A few reasons,” answered Ticy, “of which we’ll get into more detail later, but just know for now that we like you.  We REALLY like you, and we’re hoping you’ll come to feel the same way about us in turn...along with a few other Pandora whom you’ll meet along the way.”


It was still his first day at West Genetics, and Kazuya was already being hit on by these two towering beauties who had basically said “I’m into you” through their actions.  And not only that, but they were letting him know in advance that there were other Pandora who were on the way to being added to his growing harem.  To the average red-blooded young male, this was a wet dream come true.


“W-well, again, I’m humbled by all of this, honestly I am.  It just feels a little rushed and all, you know?  Perhaps we should get to know each other better before we decide if we’re going to end up pairing up and all that, you know?”  Even when having women practically THROWING themselves at him, Kazuya simply couldn’t help but fight his baser urges and resist the temptation of jumping right into the bounty being offered before him.


“Such a gentleman, isn’t he Ticy?” asked Chiffon with equal parts teasing and admiration in her voice.  “It makes me want to just snatch you up, take you home right now, and make you my exclusive partner.  Don’t worry, Ticy, I’m tempted, but I’m a big girl and all.”  Again, the uttering of the word “big” in this context gave Kazuya a slight tingle between his legs, particularly in the groin area.


“Well, in any case, before we end up getting carried away, shall we go grab something to eat now?” asked Ticy, trying to steer the conversation to something a little less hot and heavy.


“Yes, let’s” answered Chiffon, beckoning Kazuya to follow both her and Ticy once more (and still carrying Kazuya’s luggage the whole while, easily lugging it around with one arm during the entire tour).  Seconds later the trio were off once more and heading towards the West Genetics cafeteria.  It was at this point that both Chiffon and Ticy turned around and looked down over their shoulders at Kazuya once more.


“Oh, and by the way, Kazuya,” said Ticy.


“Yes, ladies?” he replied.


“As far as the underside of our skirts, the sight of our bosoms, and all that other kind of stuff,” said Chiffon, “you don’t need to be embarrassed by that sort of thing.  You can look anytime you like, as much as you want.  I don’t mind in the slightest and I’m pretty sure Ticy doesn’t mind either in her case.”  Said Pandora nodded her head in response, her gaze one of playful happiness alongside Chiffon’s as the two Pandora stared down at their charge (and now confessed-to prospective partner for both teaming up against the Nova...and more intimate areas).


“You mean, the whole time we were walking around earlier?” asked a slightly flustered Kazuya.  “You saw that?”


“We did,” replied Chiffon, “and like I said, we have no qualms about that sort of thing.  It makes a girl happy to know that her man appreciates her form and all that...that her body can...excite her man.”


“Ditto on that one,” followed up Ticy with a grin.


‘These girls have a rather LIBERAL view of romantic and/or sexual relations,’ thought Kazuya as the trio made their way through the double doors of the West Genetics cafeteria and further into the building towards the food court.

End Notes:

I'll probably insert some more characters into the next chapter (mainly Pandora with a potential Limiter or two).  Not sure when I'll have it up, hopefully before the year is out.  Hope you've enjoyed the story so far.

Chapter 6: A Quick Bite and Quicker Confessions by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Introducing some new characters in this chapter.  Things get a little steamy at this part.

As they passed through the double doors, Kazuya and his escorts were greeted with a rather typical view, given where they were.  Of course, from Kazuya’s perspective, the sight was probably a mix of something that was both expected and yet grandiose at the same time.  After all, given that most Pandora ranged between ten feet and twelve feet in height, the buildings were scaled with them in mind.  Yet from a Limiter’s perspective, such a thing must have appeared otherworldly (or really close to it).


Since the group decided to stop for a quick bite during Kazuya’s touring of West Genetics, all three agreed to head down to the campus food court.  Upon entering the building, the trio beheld the sight of a large cafeteria with multiple venues for different food items.  Given how important Genetics and Chevalier were in holding back against the Nova threat, money wasn’t much of an issue when it came to providing basic comforts, even if Genetics schools were technically military facilities.  There was a rather wide selection of venues to choose from, including one for pizzas and Italian-related dishes, one for burgers and other “fast food” items, one for Japanese cuisine, one for Chinese cuisine, a stand for Mexican-styled dishes (tacos, burritos, etc.), an all-vegetarian food stand, a stand specializing exquisitely in fish and seafood, a stand for Thai food, a stand for Indian food.  Basically, if there was a popular enough line of cuisine which was distinct to a specific nationality or ethnicity (German, French, Polish, American, Brazilian, African, etc.), chances were good that there was a food stand which served it at a Genetics facility.


After all, Pandoras and Limiters were humanity’s guardians against the Nova threat - the only real line of defense to fight off the otherworldly invaders who practically appeared out of thin air.  The least that could be done to show some gratitude to such warriors would be to provide them with a satisfying and nourishing meal.


“Big place, eh Kazuya?” asked Chiffon as she glanced down at her temporary charge for the day, smiling all the while as she did.


“Uhh...yeah, it sure is,” answered Kazuya.


‘From my point of view, calling it “big” would be an understatement,’ thought Kazuya a moment later.  If the building was scaled to his size, it certainly would have been big enough, but since the facility had to cater to Pandora, from Kazuya’s perspective the facilities were downright HUGE.  While there were accommodations made here and there for Limiters and non-Pandora staff, the vast majority of pretty much everything (seating, counters, doorways, ceiling height, etc.) was designed with these towering amazons in mind.


“Well then, shall we find a place to sit?” asked Ticy, her gaze alternating between Chiffon and Kazuya.


“Yes, let’s!” replied Chiffon.


“Um, yeah sure,” answered Kazuya.

Though Kazuya didn’t want to admit it, being in the presence of so many people...correction, so many beautiful women who were around twice his height was a bit intimidating.  It was one thing to be in a small group among Pandora as was the case when he first arrived, but now that Kazuya was in broader company - of which the vast majority were Pandora - he was starting to feel a little nervous.  While Kazuya recalled that Chiffon and Ticy promised to look after him to make sure nothing serious happened (at least nothing involving severe bodily harm), he couldn’t help but hedge his bets a little bit.  Being in the presence of SO many gigantic young women was as intimidating as it was titillating.


The trio soon enough found a circular table that was completely unoccupied.  It was at this point that Kazuya pondered just how he would be able to sit at the same table alongside Pandoras.  He got his answer a moment later when Chiffon reached underneath the table and pulled out what was apparently a collapsible booster seat, especially designed for normal-sized humans.  Upon straightening out all the attachments and components to the booster seat, Chiffon presented it to Kazuya with the simple gesture of her arm, as if she was saying “ta-da!” with her body language.


Kazuya noticed that the booster seat had a built-in ladder on the side of it, in order for him to be able to climb up and down alongside it.  Otherwise, he would have to ask Chiffon, Ticy, or any nearby Pandora to basically lift him up and place him into the booster seat, as if he were a small child asking for his big sister to give him a hand.


‘Of course, from their point of view, they probably can’t help but see me as a little brother, given the size difference between us,’ thought Kazuya as he analyzed the situation regarding himself relative to Pandora.  ‘I can’t get too upset over it either.  It’s only natural from their perspective, after all.  They’re just so much bigger than us that they can’t help but look down on us figuratively as well as literally, but I like to think that it doesn’t come from a sense of arrogance or anything malicious...at least I hope that’s not the case.’


“Well then, now that we’ve found a table and some seats, shall we go grab something to eat?” asked Chiffon.


“Sounds good,” replied Ticy.  “Why don’t you and Kazuya head off and pick something?  I’ll wait here for you guys so that nobody else takes our table.”


“Alright then, we shouldn’t be too long,” Chiffon responded before turning towards her charge.  “Ready Kazuya?” she asked with her trademark grin facing in his direction.


“Lead on, milady,” replied Kazuya with his own smile.  Apparently, Chiffon’s bubbly personality was somewhat infectious, as it brought out a somewhat optimistic attitude in Kazuya the more he hung out with her.


Upon closer inspection, Kazuya learned that apparently the serving areas were divided between Pandora and Limiter.  While some might have seen this as borderline segregation, it was really the only practical solution.  Otherwise, Pandoras would be either bent over substantially or kneeling in order to select their meals or Limiters would be standing up against a serving counter that towered over them by a foot or more in height.  Separating the serving area was the easiest way to accommodate both groups when it came to ordering their food.


Kazuya decided to stick with something simple and familiar to him and ordered a bowl of miso soup with some sushi rolls.  Upon wondering how he would pay for his meal, he was notified that he simply needed to give his name.  Apparently, all current and incoming students at West Genetics had an online profile within the Genetics database.  All one was required to provide was either a campus ID card (which Kazuya had yet to be given), or a name and a quick facial scan.  Afterwards, that person’s ordering status for goods and services was brought up from the campus database.  All students and staff had an allotment of campus credits for whatever they wished to purchase while at a Genetics facility, whether it was food, clothing, studying materials, home accessories, or whatever else came to mind.  Basically, all Genetics students, teachers, and on-site staff were given an allowance at regular weekly intervals for whatever they required while at Genetics facilities.


After gathering his meal onto his tray, Kazuya made his way back towards the table, Ticy waiting there as she promised.  Upon taking his seat, Kazuya gestured to Ticy.


“Feel free to go grab something to eat.  I’ll hold down the fort,” Kazuya teased.


“Alright then,” replied Ticy.  “Just holler if something comes up.  I’ll be here in a heartbeat if you need me.”  She then excused herself as she made her way towards the serving counters.


Kazuya proceeded to dig into his meal.  To his surprise, he was hungrier than he initially thought, as he found himself scarfing down one of his sushi rolls in less than a minute.  He figured that Chiffon would be back any minute now, and believed she was nearing the table, given the footfalls he heard.  However, to Kazuya’s surprise, he was greeted by neither Chiffon nor Ticy, but a pair of Pandoras who he had yet to meet...until now that is.


“Pardon me,” said a completely new voice, “is this table exclusively reserved?  If by chance not, may we join you?”  Finding himself in shadow, Kazuya realized that this person was directly behind him.  He turned around to respond in kind.


Before Kazuya stood a pair of Pandora.  The one closer to him (whom he presumed was the one who spoke to him) had long, dark blue hair, part of which was done up in low-hanging bangs along her sides with the rest tied up and fastened into a ponytail on her left side, with five golden hair bands in segments going down the length of the ponytail, giving her hair an exotic, braided appearance.  Like her hair, her eyes were a dark blue as well.  She also had a blue tattoo of some kind of Chinese character directly underneath her left eye.  Her dress style was the same Genetics uniform which Chiffon and Ticy wore, and her figure was a mix of sexy and strong, as Kazuya could tell that she had a more defined musculature than other Pandora.


The other Pandora was something else altogether.  In a way, her appearance reminded Kazuya of his older sister in some ways.  For one, her bust was rather large, even compared to other Pandora.  If Kazuya were to guess, the second Pandora’s breasts might be even larger than Kazuha’s, and that was saying something.  Also like Kazuha, this Pandora had a particularly voluptuous figure, more so than the vast majority of Pandora which Kazuya had seen so far, particularly the way her waistline flared out into her hips.  Even underneath her clothes, Kazuya could tell that this girl had some SERIOUS curves going on.


The second Pandora had long, waist-length blonde hair which went straight down alongside her back, with side bangs alongside her face reaching down to her neck.  In her hair she wore a simple blue headband to hold it in place.  She wore black, semi-rimmed glasses over her vibrant blue eyes.  Her outfit also stood out compared to that of other Pandora.  Compared to the vast majority of Pandora, this girl’s outfit was colored red instead of purple, tailored with golden accents and ending with a long dress reaching down to her shins, tipped with white ruffles at the end.  She wore crowned shoulder guards bearing the Genetics emblem, and the front of her dress had the front essentially removed, exposing this girl’s generous cleavage and further accentuating her prodigious bosom.  In place of dress shoes, she wore brown heeled boots with criss-cross lacing.  As for whether she wore stockings or not like the other Pandora, Kazuya couldn’t tell given the length of this girl’s long dress.  To summarize, she was basically wearing the same type of outfit as Kazuha, only hers was red instead of light blue.


From what Kazuya could discern of these two Pandora, the first one appeared outgoing and amicable in her demeanor while the second one appeared a bit nervous and introverted, though not hostile or guarded from what he could make of her.  He was thankful, given that if these two were to gang up on him, then he would be at their mercy unless Chiffon or Ticy rushed to his rescue in time.


“Well, umm,” replied Kazuya as he looked around his table.  Given the size of it, there would be plenty of room for these two as well as Chiffon and Ticy.


“I don’t mind if you want to take a seat,” continued Kazuya, “though I am waiting on two others once they are done getting their food.  I don’t think they’ll mind either.”


“Wonderful!” chimed the first of the two new Pandora.  “Then I shall happily take a seat here then.  Come on, Satellizer, grab a chair.”  The blue-haired Pandora motioned to her partner.  The blonde-haired girl nervously fidgeted her way over...and ended up planting herself directly to Kazuya’s right as she did so.  The first girl placed herself on Kazuya’s left side, which now placed the Limiter in close proximity between this new pair of lovely ladies towering over him as all three sat.


Given how close these girls were to Kazuya, he couldn’t help but feel his heartbeat pick up the pace a little bit and his pulse become just a tad more pronounced.  Being in such proximity of these girls, taking in the smorgasbord of their feminine figures - particularly their breasts - was making Kazuya a bit hot under the collar.  The one girl, Satellizer, had a massive pair of tits, but the other girl’s were certainly impressive enough on their own.  If these girls were the same size as Kazuya, he would have guessed that Satellizer’s breasts would have been in the F-cup range and the blue-haired girl’s were probably somewhere in the D-cup range...and given that these girls were basically twice Kazuya’s height (roughly speaking), their breasts were substantially bigger as a result, easily more than a handful from Kazuya’s point of view.


“So then, best we introduce ourselves,” began the blue-haired girl.  “My name is Rana Linchen, and I am a third-year Pandora from Tibet.  This is Satellizer L. Bridget,” said Rana gesturing to the blonde-haired beauty, "also a third-year, hailing from the United Kingdom.”


“H-hello,” replied Satellizer in a somewhat trembling voice as she looked down at Kazuya, with what Kazuya could have sworn was a blush on her cheeks.  From Kazuya’s perspective, it was rather odd to see a Pandora with a somewhat nervous disposition, given that she was no doubt far more physically stronger than him.  Given the size disparity between them, it was like a fully grown bull being nervous in the presence of a sheep.


“It’s nice to meet you, Miss Linchen, Miss L. Bridget.  I’m Kazuya Aoi, and I’m a freshman here at West Genetics, newly arrived.  In fact, it’s my first day on campus,” replied Kazuya.


“Well then,” continued Rana, “I certainly hope you enjoy yourself during your stay here.  If you have need of something, just ask and I’ll gladly assist where possible.”  If anything, Rana might just have an even bubblier disposition than Chiffon, given how cheery and upbeat she was in her demeanor and especially her tone of voice.


Speaking of Chiffon, the student council president had returned to the table with her tray, with Ticy right alongside her.


“Well now,” chirped Chiffon, “I see you’re making new friends already, Kazuya.”  A moment later, both Chiffon and Ticy took their seats at the opposite end of the table.  The seating arrangement from Kazuya’s perspective placed Rana on Kazuya’s left, followed by Ticy, Chiffon, and ending with Satellizer on Kazuya’s right.  Now in the presence of four Pandora once more, Kazuya felt even more like a small child among adults, given the company he was among.


“It’s good to see you, Miss President and Miss Vice President,” said Rana.  “So you two have already met Kazuya?”


“Indeed with have, Rana,” answered Ticy.  “We’ve been serving as Kazuya’s tour guides since his arrival here.”


“Now I’m a little jealous of you two,” continued Rana with a slight pout.  “I kind of want to tag along now and join the two of you, but I have a physical exam today that I can’t skip out on.  I’ll just have to catch up with you guys later in the week, I suppose.”


“There’ll be plenty of time to catch up, Rana.  Don’t worry too much about that,” replied Chiffon.


The assembly of ladies then went on about the day-to-day humdrum of life on campus, along with other topics which highschool-age girls tend to talk about.  Things like fashion, television shows, new kinds of foods to try, weightwatching, and the other typical kinds of subjects one would expect from young women in their mid-to-late teens.  Kazuya remained quite through the vast majority of it all as he listened to the Pandora talk among themselves...or more accurately, as he listened to Chiffon, Ticy, and Rana do most of the talking, as Satellizer was definitely the least talkative out of the four.


In fact, Kazuya couldn’t help but notice that Satellizer was pretty quiet throughout the entirety of the conversation.  As he glanced at her from time to time, he couldn’t help but notice that her focus appeared to be almost exclusively on Kazuya, with that distinct blush on her cheeks as she glanced at him.  It was rather adorable how she would quickly turn her face away to look elsewhere whenever he turned to look in her direction.


‘She seems rather shy,’ thought Kazuya as he analyzed Satellizer’s behavior.  ‘I’m not sure why she acts that way.  Does she get nervous around strangers or something?  Is it some kind of phobia of men?  I’ll see if I can do something about that.  Don’t want to be making enemies here, especially on my first day.’


“So, Miss Satellizer,” said Kazuya, feeling the need to break the ice, “anything you can tell me about West Genetics?  You’re a third-year and all, so what’s your take on the place?”


Even though it was a simple and humble enough of a question, the fact that Kazuya had called out Satellizer directly during the conversation was enough to have her taken aback.


“Oh...um...well, it’s...nice enough, I suppose,” replied Satellizer, struggling to keep eye contact with Kazuya as well as suppress her blush (which Kazuya could swear was becoming even more pronounced than before).  “I’ve only been here for two years, so I don’t know as much about the place as Chiffon or Ticy, but I haven’t had any problems with it.”


“Two years?” inquired Kazuya.  “But Rana said you’re a third-year student here.  I don’t get it.”


“Let me fill in the gaps,” Chiffon chimed in, helping to elaborate.  “Satellizer was initially enrolled at East Genetics during her freshman year, but at the start of her second year, she was transferred over to West Genetics.  That’s why she’s only been here for two years.”


“Oh...I see,” replied Kazuya.  “If it’s not too personal a topic, mind if I ask why the transfer?”


“Well...um...you see…I um…” Once again, Satellizer was fumbling with her words, struggling to bring herself to answer Kazuya’s question as she buried her face in the cheeseburger she was eating.


“It’s a bit of a long story,” answered Rana.  “The short version is that Satellizer had a bit of an incident at East Genetics which resulted in her being transferred here.  But before you make assumptions, it wasn’t her fault either.  It was actually at Satellizer’s own request that she be transferred.”


“And the powers that be within Genetics and Chevalier decided to honor her request,” added Chiffon, “with a little helpful persuasion from her family to boot.”


‘Her family?’ thought Kazuya.  ‘I’m guessing the Bridget family has some serious political pull then if they can simply make a transfer happen at their behest.  Reminds me of Gramps.’


“But enough of such things for the time being,” said Chiffon.  “Let’s wrap up our meal and then we can finish up the tour before seeing Kazuya off to the boys' dorms.”


“Sounds good to me,” added Ticy.


So it was that Kazuya and the four Pandora resumed their meal and once more engaged in everyday smalltalk for the remainder of their group lunchbreak.  It was during that time that Kazuya asked each Pandora to tell him a little bit about herself.  Throughout the course of the conversation, Kazuya had learned a little something about each of the four ladies gathered:



“Wow,” said Kazuya.  “It’s rather humbling to be sitting among four of the top five ranked Pandora here at this school.  It kind of makes me a little nervous to be in the presence of such powerful individuals.”


“Oh, there’s no need to worry about rankings or titles among us, Kazuya,” replied Chiffon.  “As far as I’m concerned, just consider us your fellow classmates and guardians during your time here at West Genetics.  I like to think that Ticy and the others are in agreement with me on that.”


“Why of course, Chiffon,” replied Ticy.


“Yes, indeed,” said Rana.


“Yeah,” nodded Satellizer, still blushing all the while.


“Oh, and by the way, Satellizer,” continued Chiffon, “if you like Kazuya, then just tell him, alright?  I promise, he won't bite or anything.”  Clearly Chiffon decided to clear the air and have a little fun at Satellizer’s expense.  Satellizer in turn practically gagged on her soda after hearing this, with her blush increasing by several notches by this point, painting her cheeks a rather intense shade of rose.


“So, you like Kazuya then too, do you, Satellizer?” inquired Rana with a grin.  “I mean, I had already made up my mind the moment I spotted him.  Kunlun’s tears had informed me as much that he was a worthy partner, but to think that you felt the same way too.  I suppose the saying “Great minds think alike” is true now and then, huh?”


“Indeed they do, Rana,” Chiffon responded with a grin.  “Though to be fair, you’ll have to be willing to share, of course.  And just so you know, Ticy and I have already let him know where we stand on things.”  Ticy nodded in agreement to Chiffon’s declaration.


Immediately, this turn in the conversation brought Kazuya back to the kisses he received from both Chiffon and Ticy just before entering the food court.  That recollection brought a blush on Kazuya’s face, especially since he wasn’t expecting the conversation to suddenly shift onto Pandoras taking a direct romantic interest in him, at least not in such an “out of the blue” kind of manner.


“Oh, I understand,” said Rana with equal parts calm and confidence in her tone.  “Just know that I intend to make the most of my time with him when it’s just the two of us...though I wouldn’t mind if Satellizer wanted to join in from time-to-time.”  Once again, Satellizer buried her face into her food, with her blush now raging intensely upon her lovely, angelic features.  It was rather adorable to see such a busty beauty act with such childlike, innocent embarrassment when it came to matters of love and intimacy.


It was at this point that Chiffon got out of her seat and walked over towards Kazuya.  Upon being directly in his presence, Chiffon got down on bended knee and leaned in so that her face was just inches away from Kazuya’s.  It was apparent that what Chiffon was about to say to Kazuya was for his ears alone.


“By the way, Kazuya,” whispered Chiffon, “in case you were wondering, Satellizer has been crushing on you pretty hard.  I know the two of you have just met, but something I feel the need to inform you regarding Satellizer.”


“And...what is that?” inquired Kazuya with genuine confusion and curiosity.


“In pretty much the case of ALL Pandora, whenever they find a partner whom they are greatly interested in, they usually tend to go “into heat,” as the saying goes in the animal kingdom.  And in Satellizer’s case, she’s the type of Pandora who becomes VERY timid and nervous when she sees someone she's into, which I’ve noticed is how she’s been acting around you.”  Chiffon finished with a smile.


“You’re kidding,” said Kazuya with subdued shock in his voice.


“Trust me, I’ve seen that type of reaction in Pandoras who find their preferred Limiter before,” said Chiffon with outright confidence.  “I’ve been here long enough to tell when a delicate type like Satellizer finds her preferred partner, and she’s been eyeing you with a puppy-dog stare and a raging blush ever since she laid eyes on you.  She’s got a bad case of lovesickness for you, Kazuya, so please, be gentle with her.”  The whole time, Chiffon had that trademark smile of hers as she spoke before standing upright once more.


And so it was that Kazuya now found himself in the presence of four Pandora who had taken an outright interest in him, and it was still his first day on campus.


‘Seriously,’ thought Kazuya in the aftermath of this newfound revelation.  ‘It’s like these girls are practically throwing themselves at me.  This has to be some kind of perverted dream.  No way something like this happens right off the bat.’


As if fate decided to clear Kazuya’s mind of whatever doubts that this was an illusion, he suddenly found himself in shadow as something closed in on him, violating his personal space from his right side.  He turned in said direction to see a gargantuan pair of breasts just inches away from his face, followed by a strikingly beautiful face with golden blonde hair, rich blue eyes and enticingly soft, pink lips.


“I’m sorry about this,” said Satellizer in a trembling voice, “but I just...can’t control myself,”


A second later, Kazuya’s mouth was engulfed by the busty Pandora’s lips as she went to town on his mouth, using her tongue to invade it with powerful gusto.  Kazuya was alarmed, yet he couldn’t bring himself to fight back and push against Satellizer (even if he wanted to, which was the exact opposite of what he was feeling at that moment).  Embracing the heat of the moment, Kazuya returned the kiss, and was rewarded by having his hands grabbed at the wrist and placed upon extremely soft mounds of flesh.  It didn’t take Kazuya long to realize that Satellizer had decided to guide his hands to her bosom during the makeout session and basically direct him to massage and fondle her breasts while they were engaged in a tongue war.


After a good thirty seconds of the smooch-and-fondle-fest, Kazuya and Satlellizer came up for air, with both of them blushing from the heat-of-the-moment intimacy they just experienced.  Before either could voice a verbal response to what just happened, they were interrupted by someone else.


“Hey, no fair, Satellizer,” pouted Rana.  “If you’re gonna be sneaky like that, then I’m going to play dirty too.”  A moment later, Kazuya found his head being redirected as a massive hand gently guided him towards his left, whereupon his lips were assaulted once more, this time by Rana.


Just like Satellizer, Rana declared war on Kazuya’s mouth and began a series of tongue-play with a mix of sucking and deep inhaling while she did so.  Also like Satellizer, Rana guided Kazuya’s hands to her own breasts, which while not as large as Satellizer’s breasts, were still off-the-charts big from Kazuya’s perspective.  They were perhaps a bit more firm in comparison, given that Rana had a slightly leaner and firmer figure, but they were no less tantalizingly pleasurable to the touch.


“By the way [smooch] Kazuya [smooch]” said Rana during her own makeout session with the freshman Limiter.


“Yes [smooch] Rana?” replied Kazuya.


“Satellizer [smooch] is very [smooch] sensitive [smooch] in the [smooch] breast area,” explained Rana during the makeout session.


‘So that’s why she guided my hands to her bosom,’ thought Kazuya.  If the moaning and inhaling was anything to go by, that would explain why Satellizer showed such gusto in the makeout session once she guided Kazuya’s hands to her breasts.


“Now, now ladies,” interrupted Chiffon, “while I can appreciate the blossoming of young love before me, it’s probably best that we wrap this up before you end up causing a scene.  Save the kinkier stuff for the bedroom and all that, okay?”


Though neither Satellizer nor Rana wanted to relent, given how much the two of them were “in heat” at that moment, they eventually saw reason and finished off their back-and-forth makeout session with Kazuya.  Finishing up their meals, the group put their trays away and got ready to part ways, but not before Kazuya got one last piece of information from all four ladies:



[*To clarify, the BHW measurements are the girls at their current sizes, and I decided to convert metric into American units of feet and inches. I used the GTS Converter - https://www.giantessworld.net/convertor.html - and measurements I found on https://freezing.fandom.com/wiki/Freezing_Wiki to come to these numbers.  And as for cup size regarding each Pandora's bosom, assuming they were normally sized instead of twice their regular heights, that's merely an educated guess on my part.  I know it's a little weird to be throwing this in; just an impulse on my part.]


It seemed that these girls were DEFINITELY interested in Kazuya becoming their prospective partner, if the last hour or so was anything to go by.  As Kazuya proceeded to follow Chiffon and Ticy out the doors and back onto the campus grounds, he shot on last look at Satellizer and Rana, both of whom had rather dreamy looks in their eyes as they stared at Kazuya.  From what Kazuya could discern in that moment, it was pretty apparent that both of those girls had a pretty severe case of lovesickness for him, especially Satellizer.


“Well now, aren’t you turning into the little casanova, you,” teased Chiffon as the trio proceeded out the doors and back onto the campus grounds.


“Well, it’s not like I told them to kiss me or anything like that,” replied Kazuya with slight embarrassment and a blush on his face.


“Oh I’m just teasing you, Kazuya,” replied Chiffon with a chuckle.  “Anyways, let’s wrap our little tour up and see you off to your room at the dorms, shall we?”


And with that, the trio began walking once more towards the boys' dorms.

End Notes:

To hardcore Freezing fans, sorry if the people in this scene acted a little out of character.  There will be some character adjustments here and there in this story, with Satellizer's character diverting somewhat from the original story.  I'll elaborate more on the how and why of that stuff in later chapters.  Hope you enjoyed the little lunchtime makeout session.

Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams, Kazuya by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Chapter ended up being longer than I originally intended.  Hope you find the latter part of it amusing.  This is where things start entering the "R-rated" territory.

As the day was coming to an end and the sun was initiating its steady descent over the horizon, Kazuya took a moment to reflect on his first day at West Genetics.  He had now met the headmistress of the academy, gotten reacquainted with his big sister, witnessed live footage of two Carnivals, had the pleasure of meeting both the student council president and vice president, and…oh yeah, gotten REALLY intimate with four of the third-year Pandoras both before and during a brief lunch break.


That last little tidbit of information lingered in Kazuya’s mind the longest.  After all, how many guys can boast about making out and getting fresh with four lovely young ladies in the span of an hour or two?  And especially with someone like Satellizer L. Bridget of all people?  The girl was a walking wet dream come to life, especially with such enticing curves and breasts that were just so damn big, even relative to her towering 11 foot tall form.  


The one thing that threw Kazuya off about the girl was her temperament:  With a beauty that could render one breathless and the raw power she most assuredly possessed as a Pandora (the 4th-ranked among her class no less), Kazuya would have expected Satellizer to have a rather commanding presence.  Yet from what he had seen of the young lady, she was rather timid and reserved, bordering on outright nervous.  In Kazuya’s eyes, Satellizer was basically like a sheep in her temperament - docile, shy, and rather non-aggressive, if not pacifistic.  It was quite the clash between her demeanor and the power she most assuredly possessed, like a giant being afraid of its own size and strength.  Such a contradiction Kazuya couldn’t help but find cute…even somewhat attractive in a way of looking at it.


“So then,” said Chiffon as she and Ticy walked alongside Kazuya, flanking him once more as the trio strolled along, “what do you think of your first day at West Genetics, Kazuya?”


The newly arrived freshman took a pause to think about how to answer.  After a good ten seconds or so, Kazuya responded.


“It’s definitely a lot to take in, Miss Chiffon,” answered Kazuya.  “There certainly was a lot to see.  I’m guessing that most incoming freshmen don’t get the kind of tour that I got.”


“I’d have to agree with you there, Kazuya,” answered Chiffon, keeping that trademark smile of hers on her face the whole time while she spoke.  “It’s rather uncommon for incoming Limiters to witness a Carnival, at least not live footage of one while it is happening.”


“Then of course, there was that little fun moment in the cafeteria involving both Satellizer and Rana,” added Ticy with a grin of her own.


“Don’t forget you and me as well in that little episode,” replied Chiffon with a grin as she turned her attention to her fellow classmate.


‘What is with these girls?’ thought Kazuya as they walked.  ‘I’ve never met a woman who is so open about being so damn flirty in public, and so far I’ve run in four of them.  Is this school chock full of girls who don’t mind being upfront when it comes to talking about getting fresh?’


After touring the campus for another hour or so, being directed to various school buildings here and there (including the gymnasium, medical center, assembly hall, campus swimming pool, and other buildings one would expect to find on a school campus), the tour was coming to its conclusion, with Kazuya and his escorts arriving just outside of the Limiter dormitories.


While expecting the boys’ dormitory to be exclusively sized for regular-sized humans, Kazuya was surprised to find out that the building was designed to accommodate Pandora as well as Limiters.  When asking Chiffon and Ticy why the dorms were constructed that way, Kazuya was given a somewhat surprising answer.


“In case a Pandora needs to make her way inside the building of course,” replied Chiffon.  “It would be rather tedious having to navigate the halls and rooms in a crouched position while inside.”


“But, aren’t the boys’ dorms reserved for…well, boys only?” asked Kazuya, feeling the need to state the obvious.


“I suppose that’s a fair assumption under normal circumstances,” answered Ticy.  “However, this being a Genetics facility, it’s basically a necessity that Pandoras, whether they are students or faculty, have easy access to the Limiter dormitories if the event requires our presence.”


“And under what kind of circumstances would those be?” asked Kazuya with equal parts confusion and curiosity.


“Well,” began Chiffon, “if say for instance a Pandora needed to make her way inside the dorms to escort a Limiter, or was required to assist in removing a Limiter who was acting aggressively towards school rules and general order, then it would be ideal that the facilities be large enough to accommodate her.”


“Acting aggressively?” inquired Kazuya.


“While Pandoras tend to make up the majority of bullies at Genetics facilities,” responded Ticy, “there have been the rare occurrences where a Limiter is acting up as a bad faith actor.  Whether that involves making threats towards fellow students and faculty, regular violations of campus protocol, or anything else that would warrant punishment in one form or another, it is seen as ideal to have the facility built for a Pandora to have easy access to navigate the rooms and hallways if the situation requires it.”


“But isn’t that playing things kind of close to risky?” asked Kazuya.  “You two mentioned how Pandoras are restricted from engaging in any physical harm against a Limiter.  So if a Pandora was to take action against a Limiter, wouldn’t she be in danger of being reprimanded for doing so?”


“As long as she is in the right, then it’s not really a problem,” answered Chiffon.  “While Pandoras are expected to refrain from outright violence against Limiters, Limiters in turn are expected to show the same respect towards Pandoras.  We may be bigger than you little guys, but that doesn’t mean that Limiters are given a pass to take advantage of us or outright harm us in turn.”


“In short, it’s a system of mutual respect designed between both groups,” added Ticy.  “If a Pandora attacks a Limiter without justification, she is punished for it.  Likewise, if a Limiter tries to pull something slick or devious against a Pandora, or anybody else for that matter, then likewise he is punished as well.  Think of it like a ‘balance of power’ sort of relationship if you will.”


‘I guess that kind of makes sense,’ thought Kazuya upon hearing all of this.  After all, if Pandoras were strictly forbidden from laying hands on a Limiter no matter what the circumstances were, then a rogue Limiter might take advantage of that hypothetical scenario and do whatever he pleased to a Pandora as a result.  So long as neither Pandora nor Limiter outright attacked the other, then theoretically there was nothing to worry about.  Of course, there will always be bullies, even at a Genetics facility, so it was only natural to assume that there would be the occasional bad actor among both Pandoras and Limiters.


“Well then, it looks like our tour has come to an end,” declared Chiffon, “Any questions or concerns you have before we take our leave, Kazuya?”


“Nothing that I can think of,” replied Kazuya before changing course a moment later.  “Oh wait, now that you mention it,  there is one thing that comes to mind.”


“And what would that be?” asked Chiffon as she leaned forward, casting Kazuya in her shadow.


“Will I be given a student ID card and schedule within the next day or two?” asked Kazuya.  “Given that I’m a fresh arrival, I’d wager that I would get those sorts of things relatively soon.”


“Oh yes, now that you mention it,” replied Chiffon as she reached into Kazuya’s suitcase (which she was still holding up until that point).  Upon opening the zipper, she briefly rummaged through the contents within until she found what she was looking for.  A moment later, she presented it to Kazuya.


“Sister Margaret gave this to me to give to you.  I meant to do so earlier, but I got so caught up in giving the tour that it slipped my mind, so I stashed it in your suitcase in case I forgot to give it to you.  This is your student ID card.  Keep it on at all times during your time here at West Genetics.  Aside from presenting your identification, it also serves as an access key to your dorm room as well as an on-campus credit card for goods and services here at West Genetics.”  Upon finishing her explanation, Chiffon handed the card to Kazuya.


“Really?” asked Kazuya with some degree of surprise.  “Guess I better not lose it then.”  He proceeded to slip the card into his wallet right there and then.


“And as for your scheduling and where to go, that’ll be taken care of tomorrow,” answered Chiffon.  “Just come find either me or Ticy and we’ll help move things along on that topic.  Though from what I’ve seen, I’m sure that Satellizer, Rana, and Miss Kazuha would be happy to help in that regard as well, should Ticy or I be unavailable.”  Chiffon ended on that note with a giggle, which was seconded by Ticy with her own giggle in turn.


Kazuya was cognizant enough as to what the class president was alluding to.  Once again, he was somewhat disarmed by how forward the girls at this academy could be when it came to things of a more flirtatious nature.  Aside from his big sister, he had not met any other woman who was so direct and blunt in expressing romantic interest so damn quickly.  And lo and behold, this place seemed to have PLENTY of women who were exactly of that very temperament.


“Well umm, thank you very much, Miss Fairchild, Miss Phenyl,” replied Kazuya.  “I guess I’ll be heading off then and get familiar with my new room and all.”  As Kazuya turned to make his way towards the entrance, he was stopped just a second later by a delicate female hand descending on his shoulder, which happened to be Chiffon’s.


“Oh, hold on,” said Chiffon, “I almost forgot something else.  If you don’t mind, would you give us your phone number?”


“Huh?” said Kazuya, somewhat surprised by the request.  Normally in matters of intimacy between men and women, it’s usually the boys who would ask for the girls’ phone number, not the other way around.


“Your phone number,” repeated Chiffon.  “It would be handy to have so that we can keep in touch with you, and so that you can call us if you require assistance with something here on campus.”


“Yes, indeed,” chimed in Ticy.  “It would certainly be a handy thing for us to have, especially if something urgent were to happen during your time here.”


While he was surprised at how earnest and direct these women could be, Kazuya saw the logic in their reasoning and went along with their request.  A moment later, he gave his cell phone number to the pair of Pandora who stood before him.  After giving his phone number a test dial, both Chiffon and Ticy parted ways with Kazuya, but not before giving him a goodbye kiss in the process.


Though there was no tongue involved in this round of kissing, the experience was no less stimulating.  Once again, Kazuya was caught off guard when Chiffon descended upon him and gave him a firm yet gentle smooch which lasted for a good 20 or 30 seconds, which was followed in turn by a kiss from Ticy which lasted at around the same length of time.


‘Really,’ thought Kazuya in that moment of being caught unaware, ‘these girls seem to have no problem with getting fresh whenever the mood suits them.  Other guys would probably see this as a wet dream come to life.’


“Alright then, Kazuya,” said Chiffon as she waved goodbye, “we’ll catch up with you tomorrow then.”


“Have a good night, Kazuya,” added Ticy, also waving as she left.


Bringing his fingers to his lips, Kazuya was still registering the latest round of kissing which he had just experienced.  His first day at West Genetics was coming to an end and he had locked lips with four different women already (five if he included Kazuha, though in fairness that was a welcome kiss in which Kazuya initiated).  Some might view Kazuya as becoming something akin to a playboy, though if what Chiffon and Ticy told him was true, then virtually every Limiter at Genetics facilities was a playboy with his own harem of Pandora, some of them going into the double-digit range.


‘Alright, enough daydreaming, Kazuya,’ the boy mentally told himself, ‘you need to start unpacking and getting ready for tomorrow.  You’ve come to this place for a reason after all, the old man’s insistence notwithstanding.’


To be to the point, Kazuya enrolled at West Genetics in part because his grandfather kept pushing the issue rather fervently.  While Kazuya didn’t outright hate the man, he was reluctant to go along with whatever his grandfather desired, given that he always assumed that Gengo Aoi was acting with some kind of ulterior motive.  After months of insistent badgering, Kazuya finally relented and accepted enrollment at West Genetics.


Of course, there were other reasons Kazuya decided to enroll as a Limiter for Genetics as well.  For one thing, he was quite aware of how dire the situation was regarding the Nova threat.  Given that Pandoras and their Limiters were the only real defense which the human race had at its disposal in driving off the Nova, Kazuya believed that if it was within his power to aid in that cause, then he should do everything in his power to play his part in protecting the human race and its very way of life.


The other reason which motivated Kazuya to enroll at Genetics was so that he could be closer to his big sister Kazuha.  After her near-death encounter with the Nova, Kazuya was so shaken and rattled at the idea of forever losing Kazuha in the on-and-off war between mankind and the Nova.  In fact, Kazuya insisted that he be enrolled at the same Genetics facility as Kazuha, to which Gengo Aoi was only too happy to make so.  Most likely, the patriarch of the Aoi clan wanted to keep a close eye on both of his grandchildren, so what better way than to have them both enrolled at the same Genetics academy, and in Japan on all places (given that Gengo chose to keep residency in his home nation).


Kazuya proceeded to make his way into the dormitories, taking in the sight of everything before him.  It was pretty much what one could expect to find in a dormitory.  There was a large common room area with vending machines, pool tables, a large screen television in the corner, a mailroom area for all incoming and outgoing packages and mail, a few sofas and single-seat recliners here and there alongside small tables, and a corkboard with numerous posted announcements for everyday campus activities and general correspondence.


After perusing the common room, Kazuya made his way towards his own personal room, checking his ID card on the off chance it had that information printed on it.  Sure enough, it was there alongside a recent photo of Kazuya’s face and his student ID number.


“Room A1” read Kazuya off of his ID card.


Proceeding down the hallways and reading the signs designating which halls housed which specific dorm bedrooms, Kazuya soon enough found his room.  Inserting his ID card, Kazuya was rewarded with a green light emitting from the sensor on the automatic lock and a click indicating his door was now unlocked.  Kazuya made his way inside and took in the view of his new residency.


Like the rest of the boys’ dormitories, Kazuya’s room was rather typical.  There was a standard full-sized bed in the room, complete with sheets, blankets, and pillows already laid out for Kazuya.  The room had a private adjoining bathroom, a closet, a personal AC unit, a television, a window, a plain wooden dresser, a ceiling fan, a mini-fridge, and a private desk with accompanying chair, desk drawers, and miniature lamp.  The window had a standard set of blinds, the floor was completely covered in dark blue carpeting, the bed had a modest nightstand next to it (with an alarm clock sitting atop it already), and the walls were colored in a neutral shade of tan.  


All in all, Kazuya’s bedroom was rather average to the typical spectator, and that was how Kazuya preferred it.  While he certainly didn’t mind having access to the finer things in life, he didn’t want to be spoiled by being showered with accommodations that were far beyond what the other boys at West Genetics had for their own dwelling spaces, especially not right off the bat, being a newly arrived freshman.  After all, Kazuya loathed the idea of hiding behind his family name to be given extra perks and special treatment over others.


Affter unpacking his suitcase and putting away all of his clothes, toiletries, and other personal belongings in their proper place within his dorm room, Kazuya fell back against the mattress on his bed.  Taking a few deep breaths, Kazuya exhaled as he dwelled on the events of his first day at West Genetics.  While it was certainly a lot to take in, especially with regards to touring the campus grounds and witnessing exactly what the Carnival was, Kazuya’s mind couldn’t help but linger on the more intimate moments of his opening tour, in particular the smooching episodes he had experienced with not one, but FOUR Pandora right off the bat.  The recollection of those kissing bouts brought a blush to Kazuya’s cheeks as his face warmed up from revisiting the memory of those kissing sessions.


All of the girls were great kissers, but out of the four of them, Kazuya felt that Satellizer was the most intense in her smoochfest when she took her turn with him.  In a way, the girl was sort of a paradox.  She was a towering beauty with a killer figure (especially in the breast department), yet she came off as shy and introverted.  She appeared timid and nervous when first spotting Kazuya, yet she was bold enough to make the first move on him and initiate a kiss with him, as well as guide him into straight-up groping and caressing her bosom.  Her very presence exuded might and raw power (given that she was ranked 4th in her class), yet her demeanor was that of delicate lamb.  In short, Satellizer’s very nature baffled Kazuya.  Though it confused him, it also turned Kazuya on, in a manner of speaking.  It certainly didn’t turn him off or away from Satellizer, that much was certain.


“Wonder if we’ll get to see each other more often,” muttered Kazuya in his period of recollection.  After all, Kazuya was a freshman and Satellizer was in the 3rd-year class, so it would only be logical that the two of them would main keep to socializing among their own respective grade levels.  The same would probably said for the other Pandora who Kazuya had met so far.  He might occasionally meet up with Chiffon or Ticy since they were members of the student council, but beyond that, he figured that seeing them regularly would be highly unlikely.


There was also that Rana girl who Kazuya met alongside Satellizer.  The cheery Tibetan girl certainly left an impression on Kazuya as well.  She definitely wasn’t shy about showing interest in him right off the bat.  The fact that she dove in for a kiss right after Satellizer finished her kiss with Kazuya pretty much said it all.


“Almost seems like that ‘love at first sight’ cliche you read about in fairy tales,” muttered Kazuya.  “If I end up running into either of those two [meaning Rana and Satellizer], I wonder if they’ll try to sneak another kiss in without warning, or maybe something even more steamy.”  Given the interaction Kazuya had with the latest pair of Pandora he had met so far, it might have been a fair assumption for either of them to simply snatch up Kazuya, find a stall in the ladies restroom, lock the door, and get lost in a sea of kinkiness and pleasure right there and then.


Ironically enough, as Kazuya was thinking on these matters, his cell phone suddenly went of with a text notification.  Upon cheking his phone, Kazuya saw that he had received three texts in total: one from Chiffon, one from Ticy, and one from Rana.


“Hope you’ve enjoyed your first day here at West Genetics!  Looking forward to assisting you further with getting accommodate during your stay here.  If you have questions, need assistance, or just want to talk, feel free to give me a call or text.  Get some sleep and I’ll see you tomorrow!” read Chiffon’s text.


“It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kazuya.  Should you have questions or concerns, please to not hesitate to call me.  I will be happy to assist in any way possible with whatever issues you might experience during your stay here.  Chiffon and I will catch up with you tomorrow morning to help finalize your transfer to West Genetics.  Have a good night and we’ll see you then.” read Ticy’s text message.


“Hello there!  If this is Kazuya I’m texting, I just wanted to wish you a good night and to say that it was truly a delight to meet you.  I can tell that you’re going to make an excellent addition here at West Genetics.  If possible, I’d like for us to get together sometime soon within the next few days so that we may get to know each other better.  Feel free to text me whenever you’re available.  Until then, sweet dreams and hope to see you soon!  PS: And in case if you were wondering, both Satellizer and I got your phone number from Chiffon ad Ticy.” read Rana’s text.


“Well, that was fast,” muttered Kazuya at the texts he received.  While he pondered why he didn’t receive a text from Satellizer, Kazuya reasoned that it could be one of any number of things as to why she didn’t text him.  Maybe she didn’t use a cell phone regularly or perhaps she was too shy or nervous to send a text, or perhaps she was busy with something and didn’t have the time to do so right at the moment.  In the end, he decided it was best not to ponder or dwell too much on such things.  Surely, he was bound to run into Satellizer sooner or later, so there was no need to rush things.


As the sun was finishing its descent over the horizon and the dark of night fell upon the land, Kazuya changed out of his school uniform, took a brief shower, brushed his teeth, and changed into a set of pajamas he had brought along.  After checking his alarm clock and setting it properly, Kazuya fell into bed, surprised at how soft and delicate the covers were that came with his bedding as he nodded off into deep slumber.


“Kazuya,” called out a voice in the dark.  “Oh Kazuya,” repeated the voice, elongating the first “a” in Kazuya’s name with an increase in tonal pitch, denoting a playful nature.  “Wake up, sleepy head.”


Kazuya stirred awake, his eyes fluttering as he got his bearings.  He quickly scanned around his room and found that he was lying in bed.  Judging from the lack of light outside, it must have still been dark, probably the middle of the night.  Upon fully awakening, Kazuya immediately became all the more alert to find the source of the voice which woke him up.


The one speaking to him was Chiffon Fairchild.  While realizing that the student council president was in his dorm room, that wasn’t the most shocking part of the situation in which Kazuya found himself in.  There were two distinct things about what was currently happening in Kazuya’s bedroom.


The first one was that it wasn’t just Chiffon in Kazuya’s room.  She was also accompanied by Ticy Phenyl, Rana Linchen, and Satellizer L. Bridget alongside her.  The presence of all four girls in Kazuya’s room made the size difference all the more apparent between themselves and Kazuya.  For as accomodating as his bedroom was, the ceilings were no higher than nine feet tall from what Kazuya could discern, so all four women were hunched over with their heads brushing up against the ceiling.  Also with four Pandora in a Limiter’s bedroom, their presence was making Kazuya feel rather crowded.  Limiter rooms were simply not built to accommodate women of such a scale.


The second surprising part of this little late night room visit was that all four women in the room were currently naked.


Even with the lack of lighting within the room, Kazuya could make out the fine details on all four womens’ lovely figures.  The curves of their waistlines, the firmness of their abdomens and thighs, the swell of their bosoms (especially Satellizers), the semi-erectness of their nipples, the finely groomed patches of hair where their lovely legs met at the crotch.  Everything about them was so damn enticingly erotic, and all four of them were gathered in Kazuya’s room.  It didn’t take a genius to figure out just what they were here for, especially with the dreamy look in their eyes as they peered down over their bosoms at Kazuya while he lay in bed.


“Uhh, Miss President,” said Kazuya at a loss for words given what he had woken up to, “what are you all doing in my room?”


“Please Kazuya, just Chiffon will do,” replied the girl with that trademark grin of hers.  “No need for titles.  And as to what we’re doing here, isn’t it obvious?”


“B-but, how exactly did you get in here?” asked Kazuya.


“Well, given the status of both Chiffon and myself,” answered Ticy, “as members of the student council, we have the authority to enter most on-campus buildings.  Of course, even if we didn’t have the authority to do so, we could simply break down a door or two if necessary.  We ARE Pandora after all.”  Ticy finished her explanation with a humble chuckle.


“I called Rana and Satellizer and told them what we were planning on doing,” resumed Chiffon.  “Needless to say, they were on board with my proposal.”


“B-b-but, if someone were to come by here, and if they saw what was going on, it could cause problems, even a scandal on campus,” countered Kazuya, trying not to stare at all the young, supple flesh which was presented to him like an all-you-can-eat buffet.


“Oh, we’re not concerned about such things, Kazuya,” replied Rana, “though it is sweet of you to worry about that sort of stuff.”


“Even so, I don’t think that what you ladies are getting ready to do is a good idea,” answered Kazuya, doing his best to not let temptation take over.


“Sorry Kazuya,” answered Satellizer, coming forward and positioning herself at the head of the group of Pandora until she was smack-dab in Kazuya’s face, her spectacular breasts bouncing and swaying all the while as she walked.  “But we’re big girls with needs, and right now, we need some loving from you…and we’re not taking no for an answer.”


“She’s right, Kazuya,” added Rana with a smirk.


“Indeed, there’s simply no other option than this course,” declared Chiffon.  “As student council president, I hereby declare that you ravish all of us until the morning and perhaps even into the next night.”


“I second that motion, Madam President,” added Ticy as Chiffon’s wingwoman.


Not a second later, all four women began to descend on Kazuya, stripping him of his clothes.  While they could have simply torn them off within seconds, they were surprisingly gentle in their touch; perhaps insistent, but gentle all the same.  For his part, Kazuya was torn between trying to stop their advances and letting things take their course.  After all, how many guys can say that they were party to a five-way on their first night as a new student on campus.  Of course, even if Kazuya insisted on stopping these women, he figured that it would have been a futile effort, given that every one of them was around twice his height with more power in their bodies than Kazuya could hope to fight off.


As Satellizer finished off the last of Kazuya’s wardrobe by pulling off his boxers and taking in the sight of his member, now fully erect in the response to the sudden twist in the situation, all four Pandora took in the sight of it with a mix of hunger and awe.  Kazuya could have sworn that all of them were licking their lips with bated breath and strong, primal yearning.


“Am I…going to be enough?” asked Kazuya.  Given the company he was in, he couldn’t help but feel inadequate, wondering if he would be able to satisfy any of these lovely ladies who stood before him, let alone ALL four of them.


“Don’t you worry about a thing, Kazuya-kun,” replied Chiffon with natural calmness in her voice.  “You have nothing to feel ashamed of.  Just let your big sisters take it from here.”


“Exactly,” added Ticy.  “If you’re worried about whether you can satisfy and please us, then let us clear your mind of any doubts or worries on that subject.”


A moment later, both Chiffon and Ticy began running their tongues along Kazuya’s privates, both his shaft and his ballsack.  From Kazuya’s perspective, it was bliss beyond description.  The feeling of two Pandora initiating foreplay-themed fellatio (or was it fellatio-themed foreplay?) was overwhelming Kazuya with waves of pleasure.  It took everything within him not to prematurely ejaculate right there and then.


As Kazuya took in deep breaths, he was suddenly cut off by a pair of lips enveloping his mouth.  Blinking rapidly in surprise, Kazuya was greeter with the sight of long, golden blonde hair.  Knowing it was Satellizer (and surprised at her boldness in initiating the kiss), Kazuya returned the favor and initiated a tongue war with the busty blonde beauty.  While that was going on, Satellizer had guided one of Kazuya’s hands to her bosom, clearly wanting to caress the gigantic mound and stimulate her slowly engorging nipple, with the tip becoming freshly erect.


While Kazuya was kissing and fondling Satellizer’s stupendous mounds, he found his other hand being guided to a different set of breasts while his neck and torso were being peppered with with ticklish sucking motions.  Sure enough, Kazuya’s suspicions were confirmed in learning that Rana had decided to join in and have Kazuya fondle her bosom with his other arm while both kissing and licking his entire body between his head and his waistline.  Under the circumstances as they currently were, Satellizer called dibs on Kazuya’s head, Rana got the neck all the way down to the waistline, and Chiffon and Ticy got everything else from the crotch on down.


By this point, Kazuya was in a state of pure bliss.  The only struggle involved was trying to hold on as long as possible and not cum right there and then.  He didn’t want to disappoint his partners after all and come off (pun intended) as a ‘two-pump chump’.  One minute turned into two, then three, then five.  The makeout session was going well underway, with the state of things in the room getting hot and heavy.  Chiffon and Ticy took turns with Kazuya’s member, licking, kissing, and sucking it back and forth between the two of them.  While that was going on, Satellizer and Rana switched back and forth, with one of them hardcore French kissing Kazuya while the other kissed and licked his neck and torso every which way, running her tongue over it as seductively as she could, all while guiding Kazuya’s hands along the smooth curvature of her respective bosom, with regular emphasis on stimulating the nipple every few seconds.


As the makeout session was about to move to the next level and start getting deep into “R-rated” territory, there was a sudden opening of a door which had alerted all five occupants of the bedroom.  A moment later, the newest arrival to Kazuya’s bedroom had crossed the threshold and walked directly into the room, her dark silk-like hair brushing against the ceiling as she walked in bent at the neck, waistline, and knees.


Lo and behold, Kazuya was greeted by the sight of none other than his big sister, Kazuha Aoi, now standing before the assembled five-way orgy taking place in the vicinity of Kazuya’s bed.  For his part, Kazuya stared at his older sister with a “deer in the headlights” expression on his face.  Right there and then, he thought Kazuha was going to thrash either himself, the girls around him, or the whole damn lot of them.  Given her size and power as an instructor at West Genetics, he figured that the scene in his bedroom was going to go from heavenly to hell-on-earth in a matter of seconds.


To his surprise, Kazuya is taken aback when his big sister simply sighs and opens her mouth with the following:  “Honestly, you girls decide to have an orgy and you didn’t invite me?  That’s rather inconsiderate, don’t you think?”


A moment later, Kazuha Aoi begins disrobing, dropping her outfit to the floor.  In less than thirty seconds, she removes her dress, stockings, boots, and underwear and bears forth her naked form, with her own spectacular set of breasts rivaling Satellizers in the size department.  She then proceeds to place her hands underneath Kazuya’s armpits and lift him out of his bed before laying against the floor on her own back.  Apparently, Kazuha decided to become Kazuya’s bed as she laid her little brother against her stomach with his head nestled between her colossal boobs.


“Ready, Little Brother?” asked Kazuha with a rather dreamy look in her eyes.  “You’re big sister needs some loving right now, so I need you to tend to my needs right now, understand?  It’s your duty as a Limiter after all to see to it that you satisfy your partner.”  Kazuya looked Kazuha in her eyes, knowing that she was being more teasing than serious in what she had just said.  Like the other Pandora, Kazuha was simply stating her intentions as to what she had planned on doing to/with Kazuya, though there was no indication that she would be rough or demanding on Kazuya’s part in what was about to occur.


“Well then, ladies,” said Kazuha, “would you care to join me?  After all, it’s the duty of the Big Sisters to make sure the Little Brothers ‘needs’ are met and all, and we wouldn’t want to leave a bad impression on my own little brother now, would we?”


“Yes, Big Sister Kazuha,” said the other four Pandora in unison.


With that, Kazuya found himself being passed around from one Pandora to the next, with Kazuha serving as his own makeshift bed in the process.  Every thirty seconds or so, Kazuya found himself tongue kissing and breast groping a different Pandora, all the while the other Pandora kissed and fondled one another.  Most of the time it would be Kazuha getting hot and heavy with her little brother, with the remaining Pandora pairing up and getting fresh with one another, mainly Chiffon with Ticy and Rana with Satellizer.


Finally, the climax of the now six-way orgy had arrived and Kazuha decided to take the final step with her little brother.  With Kazuya laying atop his big sister, Kazuha gave him the go ahead and held him against her, motioning with her eyes that she wished for Kazuya to penetrate her right there and then.


“Are you sure?” asked Kazuya with some worry in his voice.  “I don’t know if I’ll be…big enough to satisfy you.”


Kazuha replied by simply leaning forward and giving Kazuya the most passionate kiss yet, inserting her tongue as far as humanly possible into every nook and cranny of Kazuya’s mouth.  The action took Kazuya by surprise, which was apparently Kazuha’s intent because a moment later, she gently gripped the sides of Kazuya’s waist and thrust his member into her folds, the sudden action alerting Kazuya and making Kazuha briefly gasp (even during the kissing session).


By this point, Kazuha was given over completely to animalistic desire.  Now was not the time for talking; now was the time for raw emotion and overwhelming passion.  She proceeded to guide Kazuya back and forth against her, pressing his hips into hers with growing intensity.  To Kazuya’s surprise, he was apparently big enough to satisfy his gargantuan older sister, at least if the panting and moaning coming from her was any indication.  Within a few seconds, she had increased the pacing and intensity of her motions, with Kazuya doing his part to help move things along, thrusting as deep and as hard as he could.


“Yes, Kazuya,” said Chiffon in a soft but tense voice.  “Make your big sister happy.  Do your part as a Limiter and see to her needs.”


“Just remember Kazuya,” added Ticy, “you need to be there for ALL of your big sisters.  It’s important that a Limiter has a big enough heart to love and care for every one of his partners.”


“Exactly,” said Rana.  “Kazuha may be family already, but now all of us are your big sisters and so you belong to us as well as to Kazuha.”


For her part, Satellizer was too caught up in the whirlwind of raw passion and heightened libido.  She was busy moving every few seconds between the other four women (including Kazuha) before setting sights on Kazuya.  In the spur of the moment, she had grabbed Kazuya, placing her hands underneath his armpits and pulling him away from (and out of) Kazuha before doing the exact same thing which Kazuha had initiated.


Spearing herself with Kazuya’s member, Satellizer gasped with a high-pitched squeal, her body vibrating with pleasure as she wrapped her arms around Kazuya’s torso and hugged him hard against her, burying his face in between her massive mammaries and nearing surrounding his entire head within her cleavage.  Doing the vast majority of the work, Satellizer began pounding her hips against Kazuya’s as she increased the intensity and pacing of her motions, with her gasping becoming more and more pronounced.  Clearly, she was nearing the proverbial mountaintop, so to speak.


“More, more, harder, MORE, HARDER…” declared Satellizer with increased gusto.  It was clear that she was reaching her limit, which ironically enough so was Kazuya.  The way things seemed, Kazuya was going to finish and blow his load into the bodaciously busty blonde beauty who held and caressed him with such fiery passion.


“Oh, Kazuya…I…AHH!” gasped Satellizer as she let loose the flood that was her passion and lust/romance a moment later.  Likewise, Kazuya had done the same thing, letting forth his load as he simply couldn’t hold back the pressure which had been building up anymore.  His mind was overcome with a tidal wave of absolute euphoria and bliss, and seconds later he passed out from the excessive stimulation, his mind unable to take it anymore.


Kazuya immediately stirred awake a moment later.  Taking deep breaths and wiping the beads of sweat which had formed along his forehead and neck, he looked around to find himself still in his bedroom with his pajamas on.  The state of the room was as he had left it, perfectly tidy and undisturbed.  After getting his thoughts together and letting his heartbeat get down to a more calmed level, he discovered something odd further down his body and underneath the sheets.


Sure enough, upon pulling back the blankets, Kazuya had his suspicions verified at the sight before him.  The crotch area of his underwear had a rather distinct stain upon them and there was a particularly tangy smell emanating from said area.


“Ugh,” groaned Kazuya.  “So it was all a dream, huh?  I hope that doesn’t happen every night while I’m here.  Otherwise I’m going to have to buy a lot more pants and underwear while I’m here on campus.”


Getting out of bed, Kazuya proceeded to make his way to the bathroom to clean himself up, before getting a change of underwear and drifting off back to sleep.   Given how intense the wet dream was (if the stain was any indicator), Kazuya was fairly certain he wouldn’t have another one for the remainder of that night.  With that, he let slumber take hold and awaited what tomorrow would bring.

End Notes:

Sorry if the chapter came off as a teaser at the end there (no pun intended).  Hope the descriptive bits were entertaining enough.  I'll try to have another chapter out before the end of the month.

And also, Happy New Year!  Hope this one is a lot better than the last two we've had, given the state of things in the era of Covid and all that.

Chapter 8: Breakfast and New Faces by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Basically just introducing more characters to the story (and Kazuya's harem).  Fair warning, it's not as steamy as the last chapter, just so you don't get your hopes up.

As sunlight began to crest over the horizon and bring forth the new day, Kazuya was stirred awake by the gradual brightening of his surroundings.  While he would prefer to linger in bed for a while longer, he was aware that procrastination usually led to problems down the road.  And since he didn’t want to make a bad impression as a newly inducted arrival at West Genetics, Kazuya figured it was best to get up and get ready for his first day of classes.


After showering, brushing his teeth, and dressing himself, Kazuya collected all relevant belongings he felt he would need for the day, most of which were placed within his suitcase, should they be required.  While many school students preferred to walk around with a backpack, Kazuya was of the more traditional mindset, choosing to carry most of his materials in a modest traveling case.  Given the age in which he lived, where reading materials could be scrolled through on a single electronic tablet, there was little need to carry around textbooks and other related reading materials as in decades before.  As such, Kazuya could travel lightly when moving about campus, and thus a backpack was considered unnecessary when moving about both the campus grounds and the dorms.


Once he was appropriately dressed and had gathered everything he would need for his first day, Kazuya walked out the door and out of the Limiter dormitories soon after.  On the way, he had engaged in short pleasantries with some of his fellow Limiters on the way, briefly introducing himself and explaining that he was a newly arrived freshman.  Most of the other guys seemed friendly enough.  From what Kazuya could discern, few if any of the other guys had any quips or reservations about having their own personal harems of Pandora…quite the opposite, in fact.  The majority of them appeared to be quite content with the notion of having a plethora of women paired up with them as their prospective partners, both on the battlefield and in the bedroom.


‘I suppose it’s to be expected,’ thought Kazuya in the midst of these conversations.  ‘Afterall, we are at that age when the opposite sexes start taking an interest in each other and all that.  I suppose I’d be naive to wonder differently on that topic.’  Hell, relative to the rest of the male species, the young men who were deemed proficient as Limiters were probably the envy of most other men on the planet.  Who else could tout having a gaggle of girls - possibly in the double digits no less - pairing up with them and getting into who knows what kind of kinky stuff in the bedroom when they weren’t engaged in normal school activities at a Genetics facility?


After making enough small talk and exchanging pleasantries with some of his fellow Limiters, Kazuya made his way out the front door of the Limiter dormitories.  Fortunately for him, the weather was fair and there didn’t appear to be any chance of rain or other precipitation, so he didn’t need to wear a jacket or bring an umbrella.  As he walked along the stone pathways, he figured he would stop by the food court and grab a quick breakfast before his first class.  It was still early in the day, so he had time before he needed to attend his first class.


‘Oh, that reminds me,’ thought Kazuya, ‘I suppose I should get in touch with Chiffon about my course schedule.  Hopefully, she’s up by now.’  As Kazuya made his way towards the campus food court, he pulled out his phone and sent Chiffon a brief text.  Since she was the student council president (and appeared only too eager to assist Kazuya from what he could discern from the girl), he figured it would be no trouble to shoot her a quick text message letting her know where he was.  His text read as thus:


‘Hi there, it’s Kazuya.  Heading to the food court for a quick morning bite.  If it’s not too much trouble, could we meet up soon?  You mentioned getting me acquainted with my class schedule yesterday, so I’d appreciate the assistance, if you have the time.’


A few minutes had passed and Kazuya had soon enough made his way to the food court’s entrance.  As he passed through the Limiter-sized doors (pushing a Pandora-sized door would have been a workout in and of itself), his phone buzzed upon entering the threshold.  Most likely it was a response from Chiffon.  Sure enough, upon pulling out his phone, Kazuya’s assumption was indeed correct, given the response text he got just a few minutes after sending his text.


‘It’s no trouble at all.’ started Chiffon’s text, ‘I’ll catch you at the food court in a few minutes, assuming you’ve just arrived.  Just wait for me and I’ll find you.  There’s someone I’d like to introduce you to anyways, and now’s as good a time as any, so this works out well.  See you in a little bit!’


“She wants to introduce me to somebody?” thought Kazuya aloud.  That wasn’t something he was expecting.  Who was this person?  Another Pandora?  At least, that was Kazuya’s assumption under the current circumstances.


‘I suppose I’ll find out in a little bit, assuming she finds me in the next hour or so,’ pondered Kazuya at this new development.  In any case, Kazuya figured that if Chiffon was planning on introducing somebody to Kazuya and vice versa, then she would most likely give a rundown on Kazuya’s profile to this person…unless Chiffon was planning on keeping Kazuya’s identity a secret from this mystery person for the time being.


‘Argh,’ Kazuya mentally berated himself, ‘I need to stop pondering so much and keep from going down the hypothetical rabbit hole.  Whether this other person knows who I am or not, I’m sure it’ll be fine in the end.  I gotta stop pondering on these kinds of things and just try to go with the flow more often.’


Kazuya made his way deeper into the food court, proceeding towards the serving areas and pondering as to what he was going to order.  After a moment of speculating, he made a decision to have eggs, bacon, hash browns, a muffin, and some orange juice.  Upon placing his order and paying for it, Kazuya made his way through the cafeteria benches, navigating through the veritable forest of legs belonging to the many Pandora he passed by.


Though up to this point he had seen his fair share of the female specimen known as Pandora, the sight of so many women - all of whom towered over him by several feet - still was a rather impressive sight in Kazuya’s eyes.  Here he was, in a military-related academy, walking among the campus grounds and buildings and in the presence of SO MANY towering young women with killer figures.  It made him feel like he was a small child in the presence of adults…only these adults in particular were women in the same age range as him, and with very, VERY alluring bodies.  The sight of so many calves, thighs, buttocks, and bosoms were quite a visual smorgasbord to behold along with the literal one which Kazuya had witnessed at the foodcourt.


Though Kazuya liked to take some small measure of pride as a gentleman who didn’t automatically undress women with his eyes or drool at the sight of them like some old-time 1940s or 1950s cartoon, he WAS a heterosexual, red-blooded male who could appreciate the female form when it was presented to him.  The wet dream he had last night was evidence enough of that, along with the increasing sexual angst he had experienced whenever a Pandora had locked lips with him or decided to get fresh with him in one way or another.  He could only hope that he did a good enough job in not openly portraying his instinctual desires when in the presence of other women, especially when such women both outnumbered him and had such alluring physical forms which practically demanded the attention of anybody who showed interest in hot young women.


Kazuya made his way to a lone, solitary table and began feasting on the meal he ordered.  As he began downing his breakfast, he took a look around at the cafeteria to get a better feel for the place.  Given what common sense he was made aware of in his younger years, he knew it was common courtesy not to stare at others, at least not for more than a few seconds.  Hence, he scanned the area, taking in all he could see as he munched away at his meal.  Sure enough, from what he could gather, there were several Pandora talking with one another, most likely about the kinds of things that teenage girls would discuss - boys, fashion, music, magazines, dieting, etc.


One thing that caught Kazuya’s eye was that for the few Limiters he could spot among the cafeteria crowd, pretty much all of them were surrounded by a gaggle of Pandora at their respective tables.  Given that some tables were larger than others in terms of seating capacity, it made sense that some Limiters had more Pandoras surrounding them than others.  But given what Kazuya had heard up until now, it was a fair assumption to make that most (if not all) Limiters had a good five or more Pandora paired up with them into their own personal harems.  At least, that was the conclusion Kazuya came to upon monitoring the few Limiters he saw here and there throughout the food court.


From what Kazuya could discern visually, every single Limiter was surrounded by a troop of Pandora, with practically all of them vying for the Limiter’s attention and smothering him with seductive affection in the process.  There was even one instance in which a Limiter was seated within another Pandora’s lap while he ate, with his head sandwiched between the Pandora’s breasts as she draped her arms securely around his torso.  Given the look on the guy’s face, he was certainly having a rather blissful breakfast at that moment.  The other Pandora at the table beckoned that the one who currently had the Limiter in her lap not be greedy with him and share him with the others.  Though Kazuya wondered if it would turn into an altercation between girls over a boy, he was surprised to find out that the verbal jests made between the Pandoras at the table were just that - playful competition and nothing more.


‘Guess Chiffon wasn’t kidding,’ pondered Kazuya at the sight before him.  ‘It seems that Pandora really HAVE learned to share Limiters between them.  Still kind of blows my mind to see it happen before me.  It’s like a guy’s wet dream come to life.’


As Kazuya continued his meal, he was suddenly cast in shadow.  Knowing that this meant a Pandora was in his immediate vicinity, he turned his head, expecting Chiffon or one of the Pandora he had already met to be right behind him.  To his surprise, Kazuya was greeted by not one, but two Pandora…and neither one of them he had met up to that point.


“Hi there,” said the first Pandora in a cheery, upbeat tone.  “We saw you sitting there by yourself and didn’t know if you were feeling lonely or something.  Mind if we join you?”


Kazuya eyed these two new Pandoras for a moment.  Well, calling them “new” wasn’t entirely accurate.  He had in fact seen these Pandora earlier yesterday; he just never got around to meeting them face-to-face.  The Pandora who spoke had short, dark orange hair, a cute face, and a somewhat leaner build overall.  Her bosom wasn’t as large as other Pandoras Kazuya had seen, but it wasn’t nothing to sneeze at either (probably somewhere in the C-cup range, guessed Kazuya), especially when it was standing proudly atop her 10’4” frame.


The other Pandora Kazuya had also seen previously.  She had long burgundy hair done up in pigtails tied off with blue ribbon and curled tips at the end.  Her physique was somewhat more pronounced than her fellow Pandora, especially where the bustline was concerned.  Kazuya guessed that the second Pandora was probably in the D-range (if she were a normal-sized girl).  She was also taller than the first Pandora, having a good five or six inches in height over her.  Like the first Pandora, this girl wore the same standard Genetics uniform which the vast majority of Pandora wore.


“Uhhh…yeah, sure,” replied Kazuya to these two newcomers.  “Feel free to take a seat.”


“Well then, don’t mind if we do,” declared the second Pandora, speaking with a tone of confidence bordering on haughtiness as she took a seat directly to Kazuya’s right - with her body practically TOUCHING Kazuya as she adjusted her seating upon placing her tray on the table.


The first Pandora was somewhat taken aback by the forwardness of her companion, but soon enough collected her composure and proceeded to take a seat to Kazuya’s direct left in a manner much like her companion - leaving very VERY little space between herself and Kazuya in the process.


“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” began the orange-haired Pandora.  “Oh, where are my manners?  I suppose introductions are in order.  My name is Kaho Hiragi and I’m a first-year Pandora.”


“The pleasure is mine, Miss Hiragi,” replied Kazuya.


“Please, just Kaho will do,” chuckled Kaho in response.  “Miss Hiragi makes me feel like an old woman.  And this here,” Kaho gestured to the other Pandora seated, “is someone who I’d wager would rather introduce herself than have me do so.”


“Ganessa Roland, Angel of Confinement and top-ranked 2nd year here at West Genetics,” declared the other Pandora with both flair and a touch of braggadocio.  “A pleasure to make my acquaintance, I’m sure.”


“Now, now, Ganessa,” gently chided Kaho, “no need to lay it on thick, especially when introducing yourself to someone.”


“I don’t see the problem with revealing one’s credentials, as long as it’s done with bona fides and grace,” replied Ganessa.


“It’s the ‘grace’ part of that equation that needs a little work,” shot back Kaho.  “You don’t want people thinking you as too haughty and full-of-yourself, otherwise you’re bound to make more enemies than friends while you’re here.”


“Oh alright, alright,” sighed Ganessa, “I’ll ease up on the so-called ‘gloating’ as you’d put it.  The way I see it, what good is rank and prestige if you don’t get to bask in it from time to time?”


“I’m sorry about my fellow Pandora here,” Kaho said to Kazuya.  “She can get a little overconfident now and then, but she’s a good person deep down.”


“She’s just a very forward type of person, not afraid to be direct in her nature,” answered Kazuya with a whisper, keeping his opinion between the two of them.


“Hey now, what are you two whispering about?” asked Ganessa as she leaned over, with her bosom pressing against the side of Kazuya’s head in the process.  Whether Ganessa was unaware of this or doing it on purpose to get a rise out of Kazuya, he wasn’t sure.  What he WAS sure of was that the act was indeed getting a rise out of Kazuya, if the sudden increasing tightness in his pants was any indicator.


“Nothing you need to worry about, Ganessa, relax,” answered Kaho.  “Oh, and also, could you pull back a little bit?  You’re smothering our new friend.”


Ganessa immediately looked down and saw that her left breast had started pushing into Kazuya’s head.  Caught with sudden embarrassment, Ganessa pulled back with a small “eep!” sound escaping her lips and a fresh blush on her cheeks.


“S-sorry about that,” said Ganessa.  “Didn’t mean to crowd onto you like that.  No hard feelings?”


‘Quite the contrary,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘Rather SOFT feeling from that, and a rather enjoyable one to boot.’


“It’s quite alright, Miss Roland,” answered Kazuya with a smile.  “No harm, no foul.”


“Oh umm…that’s good,” replied Ganessa, trying to keep her composure.  “Oh, and Ganessa will do just fine…mister?”


“Kazuya Aoi,” replied the young man.  “And just Kazuya will do.”


“Aoi?” asked Kaho with mild alarm and curiosity.  “You’re not by chance related to Dr. Gengo Aoi, are you?”


Upon hearing this, Kazuya sighed.  He didn’t like bringing up his family very much, at least anything involving his grandfather.


“He’s…my paternal grandfather,” answered Kazuya with a somewhat muted disposition.


“Really?” asked Ganessa.  “Well then, Kaho, I’d say we just made our acquaintance with a celebrity, no less.  It really is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kazuya.”


“I appreciate the sentiment, Ganessa,” replied Kazuya, “but I’d rather not talk about my grandpa, if you don’t mind.  I’m sorry to be reticent about that, but it’s something I try to avoid discussing when possible.”


“Oh…well I’m sorry for mentioning it,” said Kaho with worry on her face.  “I didn’t mean to bring up a sore spot.  I wouldn’t have done so if I had known in advance, really.”


“It’s okay,” replied Kazuya with a chuckle.  “You were just curious, I understand.”


“But now that we know your surname, there’s also someone else who comes to mind now that I think about it,” pondered Ganessa aloud.  “Do you by chance have a sister, Kazuya?”


“Instructor Kazuha Aoi, yes…assuming that’s who you were thinking of.” Kazuya answered without missing a beat.


“Wow, that must be nice!” said Kaho, sensing an upward swing in Kazuya’s mood.  “So you get to see your big sister while here on campus.  I hear she was among the top-ranked Pandora in her class back in her student days.”


“THE top ranked Pandora in her class year,” clarified Ganessa.  “If I understand it right, she was hand-chosen as part of an elite fighting force back during the 8th Nova Clash.”


“That’s right,” said Kazuya.  “She stood out back then, given that she was a second-year Pandora fighting alongside third-year Pandoras.  The unit she fought in - the “Numbers” it was called - held off the Nova in Alaska.  It was a tough fight, and many Pandoras didn’t make it.  Kazuha herself almost died in that clash.  Her own unit went through the meat grinder that day.”


“I can only imagine,” Kaho quietly stated, sensing the same somber tone that had occurred just a moment ago.


“Well, it’s all ‘water under the bridge,’ as they say,” said Kazuya.  “Sorry to be so melancholy.  I didn’t mean to sound like such a downer.”


“You’ve nothing to apologize for,” replied Ganessa.  “If anything, it’s our fault for bringing up the topic in the first place.”


“Well anyway,” said Kazuya, trying to change the subject.  “I haven’t yet taken the chance to congratulate the two of you.”


“Oh?  What for?” asked Ganessa with a cocked eyebrow.


“For winning your respective Carnivals, of course.”


Upon hearing this, both Pandora did a double-take in their reactions.  Clearly, they were somewhat at a loss for words.


“Y-you know about those?” asked Kaho.  “They only happened yesterday.  I’m a bit surprised you already know about those.”


“I had a front-row seat to them, in a manner of speaking,” replied Kazuya.  “On my first day here, I witnessed both of your Carnivals from the command center alongside some of the campus staff.  You both fought rather well, and once again, congratulations on your wins.”


Ever the charmer that he was, Kazuya had inadvertently caused both girls to blush at the praise he had heaped upon them.  Even Ganessa - for all of her pomp and posturing - was sporting a distinct enough blush and rubbing her knees together like a giddy little school girl (pardon the pun).


“W-well of course it would naturally end that way,” said Ganessa as she tried to muster up her confidence and the “strong girl” persona she liked to convey.  “I had little doubt that my Carnival would have had any other conclusion, unless I happened to be sick that day or had to fight virtually ALL of the second years all by myself.”


Kaho was more humble in her approach compared to Ganessa, at least if the blush on her cheeks was any indicator.  She proceeded to take a few bites of her meal before responding, not wanting to say something dumb or foolhardy in the process.


For his part, Kazuya was simply happy for the company while he ate breakfast.  He figured that it couldn’t hurt to try and make friends whenever possible, especially when in the presence of women who averaged around twice his height.  While he wasn’t one who aspired to be popular and one of the “cool kids,” he also didn’t turn down the chance of befriending others, so long as they were good people.  And of course, being in the presence of women who were practically DRIPPING in beauty and power was an added bonus at a place like West Genetics.


After getting introductions out of the way, Kazuya and his two newest acquaintances proceeded to engage in everyday smalltalk while they ate.  Both girls seemed friendly enough.  Kaho was definitely the more outgoing and polite compared to Ganessa, since she was a freshman Pandora.  Ganessa liked to act with this degree of pomp and flair, as if she were borderline royalty, though Kazuya had enough of a discerning eye to tell that this was a sort of front she put up to instill confidence in herself.  Therefore, he didn’t judge her too harshly whenever she felt the need to brag every now and then during their talks.


Something else that Kazuya was reminded of, having been in the presence of several Pandora by this point, was that Pandoras in general seemed to have little regard for personal space when in the presence of Limiters.  If anything, their body language appeared to be downright flirty.  After all, given that Kazuya had locked lips with four Pandora yesterday and how these two other Pandora were pretty much flanking him as he ate breakfast, it appeared that the mindset of the vast majority of Pandoras had this innate desire to snuggle up to Limiters whenever the opportunity presented itself.


‘I’d be so tempted as to wager that if I were to reach out and touch their bosoms or their thighs that neither of them would make a scene over it, not even Kaho,’ thought Kazuya.  Quite the contrary, the body language of these Pandora (and probably the vast majority of Pandora period) seemed to radiate seduction and the desire for pleasure.  It was as if their posing and posturing basically said “Do me” or “Have your way with me”.


Once again, Kazuya was baffled at how much of a wet dream this place seemed to be…and for a military academy no less.


After engaging in a good half hour or so of small talk with this new pair of lovely ladies, Kazuya had gained some info about each of them:



Kazuya in turn shared a little bit about his background and personal life with the other two, figuring it was only fair.  Whatever he told Ganessa and Kaho, he had already shared with Chiffon, Ticy, Satellizer, and Rana in yesterday’s conversation, figuring it wouldn’t be prudent to share whatever information about himself with some Pandoras but not with others.  Such an act might show a degree of favoritism among the ladies he had met, and that was something Kazuya figured could prove problematic in the future.


As the group was wrapping up its meal, Kazuya looked at the nearby clock on the wall, realizing that morning classes would soon enough be underway.  If Chiffon didn’t reach the food court soon, Kazuya would give her a quick call to check on her status.  On the off chance she couldn’t make it in time, Kazuya would either get in contact with Kazuha (having her number already) or make his way over to the administrative building for assistance on his class schedule.


Sure enough, just as these thoughts were crossing Kazuya’s mind, Chiffon was making her way over to his table…along with somebody else.


“Kazuya!” hollered out Chiffon as she made her way over (along with her mystery companion).  The two of them soon enough had made their way over to Kazuya’s table.  Upon their arrival, Kazuya had taken the time to introduce Chiffon (and her friend) to both Kaho and Ganessa.


“It’s a pleasure to meet the two of you,” said Chiffon with her usual upbeat demeanor.  “Since we’re meeting face-to-face, I’d like to formally congratulate the both of you on reaching first place in your respective Carnivals.  Miss Hiragi, are your wounds healing well?  I know you had a hard slug-match at the end of your Carnival, after all.”


“I’m well, Miss Fairchild,” answered Kaho.  “A little soreness remains, but I’m sure I’ll be at full strength in another day or two.”


From the interaction between the two, Kazuya could tell that both Chiffon and Kaho had rather bubbly, upbeat personalities.  He’d wager that they would end up becoming fast friends in no time, given how similar in demeanor the two of them were.


“And you, Miss Roland,” continued Chiffon, “are you doing well?  Nothing that feels out of place or any debilitating conditions?  Given that your Carnival ended in a three-on-one bout at the very end, I’d be surprised if you weren’t winded or still in recovery after such a match.”


“No ma’am,” Ganessa responded with her usual overbearing sense of confidence, feeling the need to prove herself to her fellow senior, “it was nothing I couldn’t handle, though it’s touching of you to be concerned with my well-being.”


“I’m glad,” replied Chiffon before turning her attention back to Kazuya.  “Well now, Kazuya, it seems you’re fast making new friends now, huh?”  She ended that question with a mild chuckle, noting how fast Kazuya seemed able to draw Pandora to him without even trying.


“I was just waiting here for you to arrive, Madam President,” replied Kazuya.  “These two just happened to come along and asked to join me during breakfast.  I didn’t want to be rude and I saw no need to turn away their company, so I welcomed them to join me, that’s all.”


“Oh, I’m aware, Kazuya.  I’m only teasing, that’s all.” replied Chiffon with a giggle.  She then proceeded to introduce Kazuya (and all others present) to her mystery guest who had accompanied her.


The person in question was another Pandora, wearing the same Genetics brand uniform and sporting a rather impressive figure.  In fact her very demeanor appeared outright regal in its character, even more so than Ganessa’s by comparison.  She had light blue eyes, a pale complexion, light blonde colored hair, a generous bosom, an hourglass figure, and stunning supermodel-like facial features.  Her very presence appeared to be something between that of a supermodel and literal royalty, as if she were some kind of princess or duchess.  It wasn’t vanity to say that this young lady in particular was outright modeling material by her very appearance alone.


“Allow me to introduce Miss Elizabeth Mably,” said Chiffon as she gestured to her fellow Pandora who stood alongside her.  “She’s the second-ranked Pandora among the third-years here at West Genetics.”


“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintances, all of you,” said Elizabeth to everyone present before turning her visage towards Kazuya, “especially yours, Mr. Kazuya Aoi.”  She finished her declaration with a rather inviting smile, given the rosiness on her cheeks, the twinkle in her eyes, and the alluring curvature of her lips.  As she finished speaking, Elizabeth extended her arm out towards Kazuya with the intention of a handshake.


Not wanting to be rude, Kazuya returned the gesture, bringing his own arm out and completing the handshake, with his own hand being swallowed within Elizabeth's as they shook arms.  Kazuya was rather surprised to see that Elizabeth showed amazing restraint, initiating the handshake with a rather delicate touch as the two of them finished the physical gesture.


“I’m afraid to say the pleasure may be all mine, Miss Mably,” replied Kazuya with a blush on his features.  That blush made the grin on Elizabeth’s face grow all the more pronounced.  Clearly, this new arrival had a strong interest in Kazuya from right out the gate.  It was just one more new arrival who was sure to spice things up during Kazuya Aoi’s time as a new arrival at West Genetics.

End Notes:

Sorry if this chapter was rather "whatever" in it's overall quality.  Admittedly, this was more of a filler chapter in the overall scheme of things.

Chapter 9: First Day of Class by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

More character introductions.  A little playful intimacy at the chapter's end.

As he left the dining hall, Kazuya couldn’t help but ponder on how lucky he considered himself.


Here he was at a new school and surrounded in the company of women who could easily become supermodel material if they so desired.  Literally any single one of these women known as Pandora had the figure to score a modeling career for life if they so desired.  Of course, given the Nova threat, it was somewhat understandable that they would answer to a higher calling than simply making a living looking good while doing photo shoots and trying on various types of apparel.  Even so, Kazuya couldn’t help but feel that he had hit the jackpot, given that he was in the company of so many women with killer figures who basically doted on guys like him, at least from what he had experienced at West Genetics so far anyway.


Having finished breakfast, Kazuya was now making his way out the food court and in the presence of four Pandoras - two of them being third-years, one a second-year, and the last one a first-year.  As the group walked, Kazuya couldn’t help but take in the sight of their lovely legs, particularly the definition of their muscles along with the seductive curvature of their calves and thighs.  The sight of such a smorgasbord of lovely legs was enough to keep Kazuya alert as the group walked on throughout the campus grounds.


Keeping to her word to assist Kazuya in getting acquainted with his class schedule, Chiffon escorted Kazuya to the administrative office…with Elizabeth in tow.


Both Ganessa and Kaho already had their schedules given to them, so they knew where to go already.  Before departing, they exchanged phone numbers with Kazuya.  From the rather short time he had gotten to know both of them, Kazuya had remarkably hit things off quite well with both Ganessa and Kaho.  Given the rather discerning blushes on their faces, it seemed that both of them had a rather strong interest in Kazuya…as more than just friends at that.


Now being back down to two Pandora - with Chiffon on his left and Elizabeth on his right - Kazuya proceeded through the main entrance of the West Genetics administrative office.  After some brief meandering through a series of hallways, the trio had arrived at the final destination of their tour.


Chiffon did the majority of the talking with the staff there.  Given that she was student council president, her word carried a significant degree of weight among the faculty already.  Of course, being nearly eleven feet tall certainly didn’t hurt in conveying a tone of authority either, especially among those in the building who were either male or non-Pandora female.  That being said, Chiffon never relied on intimidation to her advantage unless it was the outright last resort.  Since she had developed a good amount of rapport among many of the faculty at West Genetics, every single person she came across was only too happy to both greet her and assist her whenever possible.


Upon reaching the necessary staffer to present Kazuya’s schedule, the trio took their leave.  During that time, Kazuya got to know a bit about Elizabeth (and Elizabeth about Kazuya in turn).  Throughout the conversation between the two, Kazuya couldn’t help but admire the sense of natural-born grace and elegance which Elizabeth exuded from her mere presence.  It was obvious enough that the young woman had a sort of inborn sense of…what was it exactly?  Nobility?  Noblesse Oblige?  The exact word escaped Kazuya at that moment.  Perhaps Elizabeth was ALL of those things.  Her very demeanor held an air of superiority, though different compared to the one presented by Ganessa.  Whereas Ganessa presented herself with a sense of greatness out of posturing and hiding potential inadequacies, Elizabeth was firm in her self-esteem to genuinely ‘walk the talk’ when it came to expressing her pedigree and natural-born confidence.  It was a character trait that Kazuya couldn’t help but stand in awe of at times.  While the trio walked and talked, Kazuya got to know a bit about Elizabeth Mably, with some of the information given out from Chiffon as the trio conversed during their brief tour through the halls of the administration building.  In that time, Kazuya had gleaned the following about Elizabeth:



“I’m not sure I understand, Miss Mably,” said Kazuya.  “Given that Chiffon is considered 1st-ranked among the third-year Pandora, wouldn’t it be logical for her to hold the title of ‘Empress?’  I mean no offense, of course.”


“None taken, Kazuya,” replied Elizbeth, “and I’d prefer it if you simply refer to me by my first name, if you don’t mind.  The title of ‘Empress’ isn’t one that I asked for, to be clear.  It’s really something that came about when I entered a different competition instead of the Carnival.”


“And what kind of competition is that, if you don’t mind me asking?” replied Kazuya.


“The Pandora Queen contest, dear Kazuya,” answered Chiffon with that characteristic grin of hers.  “It’s a beauty pageant held here at West Genetics every year, and Elizabeth has held the title for two years now.  Of course, between winning that competition and the natural sense of nobility she exudes, it’s understandable that Elizabeth would hold a title like ‘Empress,’ given those underlying circumstances.”


“Now, now, Chiffon,” replied Elizabeth, “no need to lay on the praise too thickly.  Like I said, it’s not like I insisted on others referring to me by that moniker.  I don’t want people to get the wrong impression about me and think of me as some kind of stuck-up wannabe princess.”


“Oh, I know, Elizabeth,” said Chiffon, “I’m just teasing a bit is all.”  She then turned to Kazuya as she spoke.  “Rest assured, Kazuya, Elizabeth is one of the most sincere and kind-hearted girls here at West Genetics you’ll ever meet, once you get to know her better.  She simply carries this natural sense of nobility that most people cannot help but admire.  So given that character trait about her, it is simply to be expected for her to carry such a title.”


The trio made their way out the admin building and further out on the campus grounds.  It was at this point that Elizabeth took her leave, but not before giving Kazuya a surprise smooch on his lips.


“Something to remember me by, until our next rendezvous,” said Elizabeth.  “After all, from what I’ve gleaned, you’ve already locked lips with a number of Pandora here already, including our own student council president no less.”


“W-well…that is…I um…” replied a stuttering Kazuya, sporting a distinct blush on his cheeks as he tried explaining himself.  His reaction got a chuckle out of both Chiffon and Elizabeth in turn.


“Well, Chiffon, it seems I’ve rendered dear Kazuya here at a loss for words.” said Elizabeth with a grin.


“I’d have to concur with that observation, Miss Mably.” replied Chiffon as she matched Elizabeth’s grin with her own as the two of them stared down at Kazuya.


For his part, Kazuya was trying to maintain his composure, which was somewhat tricky when you found yourself in the presence of towering teenage beauties with killer figures and rather heavenly aromas emanating from their very persons.  In fact, whenever he was in the presence of ANY Pandora (including his sister) Kazuya found himself being enraptured by the extremely pleasing scents wafting from them.  It was a small wonder that he didn’t disrobe right there and then and beseech these lovely ladies to engage in the most intimate and carnal of acts at that very moment.  When you add in all of the kissing and other forms of physical contact, it would be enough to drive Kazuya to the very limits of what would be considered gentlemanly behavior before succumbing to more baser, animalistic desires.


“Alright then, I’m afraid I must take my leave, Kazuya,” began Elizabeth once more, “but rest assured, we’ll be seeing each other more often before you know it.”  She finished with a sexy wink and blowing a kiss towards Kazuya before she left.


“It seems that Elizabeth has really taken a liking to you, you little charmer you.” chuckled Chiffon as the two of them walked side by side.


“I try to get along with everyone, Miss Chiffon,” answered Kazuya with a mild blush.  “It’s not as if I’m TRYING to hook up with every woman who comes my way.”


“Oh I know,” replied Chiffon.  “I just like to tease you, that’s all.”


The pair proceeded to the building they needed to arrive at for Kazuya’s first scheduled class.  Once Kazuya got the layout of both the campus grounds and the building interior, he had a rough idea of where specifically he needed to go.  As was to be expected, the campus buildings were tailored to accommodate both Pandoras and regular-sized humans.  The ceilings were a solid twenty feet or so from the floors, and the hallways were wide enough so that multiple Pandoras could walk side-by-side if required.  All doorways were big enough for Pandoras to pass through, with a “doggy door” built in for Limiters or others to pass through (lest they try pushing open a door that was a good thirteen feet in height).  There were water fountains periodically spread throughout the hallways, one for Limiters next to one for Pandoras.


One thing that took Kazuya by surprise was the sight of bathrooms for both Limiters and Pandoras.  What alarmed him was the realization that the doorways for BOTH bathrooms were big enough for Pandoras to enter.  Of course, bringing this up to Chiffon got the following answer from her in turn:


“It’s like I said when we were escorting you to the male dormitories.  All facilities need to accommodate Pandoras, including entranceways.  Having a doorway big enough for us girls is just a means of last resort if a Pandora needs to get into the guys’ bathroom, that’s all.”


“And what exactly would a Pandora need to be doing in a male-only bathroom, if I may be so bold as to ask?” inquired Kazuya.


“Well…” pondered Chiffon, putting an index finger to her lower lip in thought before responding, “if for instance there was a fight breaking out in the boy’s bathroom and someone strong was needed to break things up, it would be handy for a Pandora to be on scene to fill that role.  Or say there was a Limiter who was seriously injured and needed to be rushed to a nearby urgent care medical facility on campus.  If he couldn’t move fast enough on his own, it would be helpful to have a Pandora enter the bathroom and carry him out to receive medical attention as quickly as possible.”


“That sounds like a bit of a stretch as far as hypotheticals go, Madam President,” replied a somewhat skeptical Kazuya.


“Perhaps, but viable hypotheticals all the same,” countered Chiffon.  “It is certainly preferable to a Pandora having to crawl on all fours and squeeze through a tiny doorway, wouldn’t you agree?  Or having to break down a wall to gain access to the room if that was required.  After all, nobody really wants needless property damage here on campus.”


“I won’t argue against those points.” replied Kazuya, deciding to relent on the topic.


“Anyway,” said Chiffon, deciding to change the subject, “looks like we’re here.  This should be the room for you to go to for your first class.”


Kazuya glanced at his tablet to confirm his class schedule:  Introductory Nova Course, Start Time 8AM, Room 104, Instructor Yu-Mi Kim.


“Oh, you have Miss Kim as your instructor,” said Chiffon with an upbeat tone in her voice.  “She’s one of the best instructors here at West Genetics, as well as one of the top-ranked Pandora back in her student days.  I think you’ll hit it off great with her.”


“Now that you mention it, I think she was one of Kazuha’s comrades during the 8th Nova Clash, if I remember it right,” thought Kazuya out loud.


“Well, I won’t keep you any longer,” replied Chiffon as she began taking her leave.  “Good luck on your first day of classes.  Feel free to call me for assistance if you need me, though I’m sure one of the instructors or the other Pandora will help you out if you get lost or have questions.  Take care, Kazuya!”


And with that, Kazuya was on his own once more.  Taking a deep breath, he made his way through the Limiter-sized doggy door and into the classroom.


Crossing the threshold, Kazuya was greeted with a fairly typical sight…at least as typical a sight as one would expect in a classroom for teenage students.  Looking around, Kazuya saw what appeared to be a college-style lecture hall, with the student seating arranged in a semi-circular pattern around a central focal point, which was no doubt where the instructor was stationed.  Seeing that the student seating was designed to accommodate both Limiters and Pandoras, Kazuya breathed a sigh of relief.


As it was, Kazuya appeared to be among the last of the students to arrive, if not dead last, given that the room appeared fully occupied.  That made him a tad bit anxious, hoping it wouldn’t leave a bad impression on the instructor.


Speaking of the instructor, if the woman was in fact who was listed on Kazuya’s class schedule, she was QUITE the looker.


Before Kazuya stood a young woman, most likely in her early-to-mid twenties.  She wore a light blue dress shirt, a dark blue business skirt ending above her knees, brown stockings going all the way up her legs, a short business tie the same color as her skirt, and black high-heeled stilettos.  Her hair was dark brown and short, ending around her neckline.  Her complexion was somewhere between light and fair, indicating that she was most likely of East Asian descent.


As for the woman’s figure, she was downright model material and then some, even by Pandora standards.  She had a particularly curvaceous body, especially along her waistline.  The definition of her physique was a sort of fusion between Betty Boop and Wonder Woman, with all the seductive allure of her curvature mixed with the raw power of the musculature pemanating underneath, especially in her legs and her abdomen.


And then there were her breasts.


This woman’s boobs were big.  Really big.  Big by either human standard or Pandora standards.  If this woman were normal sized, Kazuya would have guessed that she was either an F-cup or a G-cup (perhaps even bigger than that!).  Just from one look at her, Kazuya could tell that her breasts were so big that there was no way she could cup them entirely in her own hands.  And given that this woman’s height was probably somewhere between ten-and-a-half and eleven feet in stature, that just made her breasts look even bigger from Kazuya’s point of view.


‘She’s almost undoubtedly bigger than Kazuha or Satellizer,’ thought Kazuya as he took in the sight of this madam’s massive melons before him, straining the shirt she was wearing and accentuating them all the more in the process.


“Hello there, young man,” said the instructor looking down over her gigantic bosom and speaking in a voice that had all the seductive charm of a professional lounge singer, “I take it you’re a new student?”


“Y-yes, ma’am,” replied Kazuya.  “Sorry if I’m a bit late.  I just enrolled here yesterday, so I’m still getting used to the layout of this place.”  Kazuya presented his tablet to the instructor to help verify that he was in the right room at the right time.


“That’s understandable,” replied the woman.  “Well then, if you’ll just get seated, then we can get ready.  Just take any empty seat you come across.”


“Thank you, ma’am,” said Kazuya as he made his way along the aisle through the seats, looking for an open spot for him to sit.  It was at that moment that he was greeted with a familiar face.


Just a few steps up along the third row of seating was Kaho Hiragi, waving to Kazuya and motioning for him to take a seat next to her.  Kazuya was only too happy to take her invitation, glad that there was a familiar face in this class with him.  As he navigated his way alongside the seats, Kazuya breathed a sigh of relief that there was a built in retractable staircase for Limiters along with proper seating for them (otherwise Kazuya would be sitting in a Pandora-sized seat and have his fact level with the countertop).  Once he had made his way up and took his seat, Kazuya got himself comfortably adjusted as he sat with Kaho to his right side.


“Alright then, let’s get started,” began the instructor.  “Welcome to West Genetics.  All of you presently here should be freshman and this is the introductory course on the basic understanding of both Nova and Pandora.  If anybody here isn’t sure as to whether or not they should be in this room, please speak up now and I will assist you on where you should be headed.”


There was a momentary pause of silence.  Apparently all the students currently in the classroom were where they needed to be, according to their assigned schedules.


“Very good then,” continued the instructor.  “Then welcome to your first day of class here at West Genetics.  My name is Yu-Mi Kim and I will be your instructor for this course.  While you are here in my class, you will learn everything that you need to know about the interdimensional beings we refer to as “Nova” and how best to combat and repel them.  As Pandoras and Limiters, you are expected to train hard and learn diligently to help protect the human species from the Nova threat.  That is why you are enrolled at West Genetics, because you are the frontline soldiers whom mankind relies on to keep life as we know it continuing.  Otherwise, the world and the people you care about are doomed to extermination by the hands of the Nova.”


The tone in Yu-Mi’s voice was borderline militaristic.  While her voice certainly had its seductive charm, it was also firm and very direct when she needed to be.  Her mannerisms seemed to be akin to that of a drill instructor.  That might appear to be a bit much for a teacher at a high school, but given that Genetics facilities were military facilities as well as educational ones, it was understandable that at least some of the staff would act with a military mindset.


The class syllabus was laid out before the students, with various topical items that one might expect in a highschool setting.  Things like powerpoint-style lesson plans, videos, long-form verbal dictation, tests and pop quizzes, classroom rules and disciplinary consequences for bad behavior, and so on and so forth.  Given that the overall course would focus on all things related to Nova and Pandora, it was pretty much a ‘given’ that the course would be rather serious in it’s tone compared to more typical classroom lessons on subjects like math or literature.


After an hour or so of going through the introductory material, the class bell had rung, signaling the end of the day’s lesson.  The students started making their way out the door.  Kaho and Kazuya were among the last to leave when they were stopped by Miss Kim.


“Pardon me, you two,” said Yu-Mi, “a moment of your time, if I may.  Don’t worry about being late for your next classes.  I’ll write a late notice for each of you if you require it.”


“U-uh…okay then, Miss Kim,” said Kaho, a bit surprised that the teacher would want a personal session with two students right off the bat on the first day of classes.


“First off, Miss Hiragi, I felt it necessary to congratulate you on winning your class Carnival.  From what I saw of the footage, you fought rather honorably and showed a great amount of endurance throughout your matches.” exclaimed Yu-Mi.


“Oh…um…why thank you, Miss Kim,” said a somewhat flustered Kaho, given the blush on her cheeks, “I’m just glad that it’s over.  I certainly wasn’t expecting to place first, to be honest.  And it’s humbling to be given praise for it, especially by a veteran of the 8th Nova Clash at that.  I hope to make you proud, ma’am.”


“I’m sure you’ll do fine, Miss Hiragi.  You’ve got a good head on your shoulders.  Just keep at it and don’t let others bring you down.  A little advice: Given that this is a place with highschool-aged girls, some of the other Pandora may try to talk smack on you, either behind your back or to your face.  Don’t let them get to you.  Trust me, I’ve been there when I was a student.” explained Yu-Mi, before turning her gaze to Kazuya.


“Thank you, Miss Kim,” said a somewhat giddy Kaho, who was only too happy to be praised and given advice by a rather renowned Pandora among the staff of West Genetics.


“Now then, Mr. Aoi, correct?” inquired Yu-Mi as she took a knee and brought herself down to Kazuya’s level.


“Yes, ma’am,” replied Kazuya, wondering what this woman was about to talk about.


“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” said Yu-Mi with a rather warm and endearing grin.  “Your sister has told me much about you.  She clearly has a fondness for her little brother.  And now that I’ve gotten to meet you face-to-face, I’d have to concur with her on a lot of what she told me.”


“Hopefully she said mostly good things about me, Miss Kim,” said Kazuya.  “I like to think that she wouldn’t share too many embarrassing stories about me from our childhood days.”


“Well…nothing too embarrassing anyway,” replied Yu-Mi with a grin.  “One thing that I would agree with Kazuha on is how much of a little cutie you are.  Would you agree with me, Miss Hiragi?”


“Oh…ah…well I…I’m not sure that I…uh…should be commenting…on something like that, Miss Kim.” replied Kaho.  Clearly, the freshman Pandora was taken aback by the question, especially since it was coming from an instructor she had just met.


“Relax, Kaho,” chuckled Yu-Mi, “it’s just the three of us in here.  Is it alright if I refer to you by your first name?  If the answer is yes, then feel free to refer to me by mine in return.  The same goes for you on that, Mr. Aoi.”


“Well, ma’am,” began Kazuya, “I don’t think that would be appropriate between student and teacher, especially right from the get-go.  It would make the other students assume that we’re…um…close, in a way of looking at things.  And I wouldn’t want to give them the wrong impression or have scandalous rumors flying about.  Would you agree with me on that, Miss Hiragi?”


“Yeah, I think that Mr. Aoi here has a point, ma’am,” said Kaho, backing up Kazuya’s explanation.  “We wouldn’t want the other students thinking that we were getting special treatment from you or something like that.  Otherwise, it would assuredly lead to bad assumptions about any or all three of us.”


“Relax, you two,” replied Yu-Mi.  “I’m not saying you have to call me by my first name in public.  Simply when it’s just us alone, like right now.  You see, I’d like to get to know both of you better, especially you, Kazuya.”  By this point, Yu-Mi’s visage was focused on the young man.  From Kazuya’s perspective, if he didn’t know better, he could have sworn that she was gazing upon him with a level of fondness that was bordering on…what was it…lust?  Affection?


Kazuya wasn’t sure just what this towering busty beauty had in store for him, though he was fairly certain that he wasn’t in any mortal danger from her.  He figured that in the worst-case scenario, he might fall victim to whatever sexually-charged advances she made on him.  At least that was his gut feeling on what Yu-Mi Kim’s intentions were towards him, given his read on the the atmosphere in the room at the moment.


Sure enough, to Kazuya’s surprise, Yu-Mi Kim had decided to do something rather bold right there and then:  She placed her hands underneath Kazuya’s armpits and lifted him up.  A moment later, Kazuya found himself being cradled against Yu-Mi’s torso, with his head pressing against her bodacious bosom.  The blush on his cheeks was only too apparent, matched by the blush on Kaho’s cheeks at the sight of such a thing.


“Uh…Miss Kim, what are you doing?” asked a flustered Kazuya.


“Taking you to see some fellow colleagues of mine.” replied Yu-Mi in a perfectly calm tone of voice, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.


“B-but, I have other classes to attend today,” countered Kazuya.  “I don’t want to make a bad first impression and be late or tardy for them.”


“Oh, don’t worry about that sort of thing, Kazuya,” replied Yu-Mi.  “I’ll simply explain that you had extenuating circumstances and that you simply couldn’t make it in time for your classes.  I’m sure the instructors will understand.  Besides, I really think you should make your introduction to these friends of mine, and the sooner the better.”  Yu-Mi turned her attention to Kaho right afterwards.


“Would you care to join us, Miss Hiragi?” asked Yu-Mi as she held Kazuya’s form firmly against her, pressing his head against one of her gigantic mounds.


Kaho was simply lost in awe, watching Kazuya cling against the instructor’s frame like a koala bear against a tree trunk.  Upon hearing Yu-Mi’s offer, she shook her head to get out of her stupor before looking the older woman in the eye.


“I uh…I’m not sure that I should, Miss Kim,” replied Kaho.  “I should probably get going to my next class.”


“Nonsense,” replied Yu-Mi, deciding to overrule Kaho’s reluctance.  “I’ll simply extend the same excuse to you as with Kazuya here.  In fact, I’m going to have to insist on it.  You’re coming with me, young lady.”  While the words were clearly laid out as an order, the tone in Yu-Mi’s voice had a hint of playfulness behind them.


Before Kaho could insist in the opposite direction and politely refuse the instructor’s command, she found herself being given a playful swat on one of her asscheeks, which she responded with a high-pitched “yip!”  Apparently, Yu-Mi Kim wasn’t taking no for an answer.


“Come along now, young lady,” said Yu-Mi with a playful grin as she stepped forward, still crading Kazuya with one arm like it was nothing.  In doing so, she had violated literally ALL of Kaho’s personal space, which resulted in Kazuya being pressed in front by Yu-Mi’s breasts and Kaho’s more modest bosom behind him.  For a brief moment, Kazuya was effectively in what some would refer to as ‘marshmallow hell,’ though he certainly wasn’t suffering one little bit from the experience, aside from a somewhat strained oxygen intake as the result of being surrounded on all sides by tits.


“O-okay then, ma’am,” said Kaho, deciding to relent, “if you insist, I’ll happily tag along.”  The blush on her face was a mix of embarrassment from both Yu-Mi’s little love-tap on Kaho’s tushy as well as having Kazuya pressed up between the pair of Pandora, with the back of his head pressing against her own breasts at that very moment.


“I’m glad to hear it,” replied Yu-Mi with a satisfied grin.


A moment later, all three had left the lecture hall, with Yu-Mi still cradling a rather flustered Kazuya against her abdomen and bountiful bosom as if he were a small child with Kaho walking alongside her, still sporting her own blush of embarrassment from the sexually-charged playfulness she experiend just a few minutes ago.


“So, who are these colleagues we’re meeting, Miss Kim?” asked Kaho.


“Just some fellow instructors here at West Genetics, Kaho,” answered Yu-Mi, “and like I said, when it’s just us in private, feel free to call me by my first name.  In fact, I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist on that from here on out.  The same with you, dear Kazuya.” said Yu-Mi as she stared down over her magnificent melons at the student whom she was cradling against her as she walked, with her tits bouncing slightly with every footfall as her stilettos clicked and clacked down the down the hallways.


“Well then, if that’s an order, ma’am,” replied Kazuya, “then I suppose I’ll have to follow it.”


Yu-Mi simply smiled in turn, glad that Kazuya was relenting to her command.  She then leaned in so that her lips were just an inch or so away from Kazuya’s ear.  Apparently, what she had next to say was for Kazuya alone to hear.


“G-cup by the way,” whispered Yu-Mi.  “I figured you were curious.”


Kazuya simply sat there, perched against Yu-Mi’s frame as he older woman continued walking down the hallways, taking both Kazuya and Kaho to wherever the destination was to meet Yu-Mi’s fellow colleagues.  As the trio proceeded to make their way down the halls, Kazuya could only think of one thing as the group made their way onward:


‘Are ALL Pandora this frisky and straightforward with this kind of behavior?  Even the teachers?  This is definitely a rather odd academy to say the least.  Not that I’m not…enjoying it, of course.’


These were Kazuya’s thoughts as the trio continued onward to wherever the final destination was, with both Kazuya and Kaho curious as to who these people were whom Yu-Mi was flat-out insisting on the two of them meeting.

End Notes:

Hopefully I'll have the next chapter out in a week or two.  Thanks for reading.

Chapter 10: Break Period with New Faces by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory chapter.  Kazuya meets some newly introduced characters.

As far as his expectations went regarding his first day, Kazuya Aoi wouldn’t include being carried one-armed on his instructor’s hip like an infant as one of them.


At the moment, he found himself bobbing up and down slightly as Yu-Mi Kim - his first period instructor - carried him around in the previously mentioned position as if it was the most normal thing in the world.  To say that Kazuya was flabbergasted by such a situation would be putting things gently.  After all, how many students are carried around by their teachers like a baby as if it was the most normal thing in the world to witness?


Whatever reservations Kazuya tried to convey to Miss Kim, she had made it apparently clear that there was no room for argument.  Given that this was West Genetics, which was a military facility as well as an academic one, she decided to “pull rank” as the saying goes and override whatever objections Kazuya might have raised at being carried on her side…and having her prodigious bosom pressed against his head all the while as she walked.


While Kazuya stayed still, letting Yu-Mi carry him all the while, he looked over towards Kaho Hiragi, who had ended up being roped along into joining him on wherever it was that the three of them were heading.  Given how adamantly Miss Kim was on not taking no for an answer, Kazuya and Kaho had relented in acquiescing to her rather insistent request on tagging along.  In Kazuya’s case, that was made all the more apparent, given that from a size perspective, he was in no position to deny her command, given that she was practically twice his height.


Wherever the three of them were headed, Kazuya was rather curious as to just who it was that Yu-Mi was so insistent on introducing both he and Kaho to.  After all, it was only the first day of class, so there shouldn’t be any rush on getting new students acquainted with the staff at West Genetics, logically speaking.  It was the sort of thing that simply made Kazuya’s mind boggle all the more, wondering just what the purpose of such a sudden and unexpected detour to his regularly scheduled learning course.


After a few minutes of walking - and appreciating the buoyancy, firmness, and prodigious swell of Yu-Mi’s bosom - Kazuya (and Kaho) had apparently arrived at the journey’s conclusive destination.  Opening a door, Yu-Mi had guided the two into what appeared to be a room designed for interviews and group conferences.  Guiding the two into the room, Yu-Mi motioned for Kaho to take a seat which was positioned around a massive conference table, which the young lady proceeded to do.  Kazuya expected to be placed on a separate seat a moment later, finally glad that he wouldn’t be handled like some newborn any longer.


Lo and behold, to Kazuya’s surprise, he found that he ended up still being within Yu-Mi Kim’s possession.  The buxom instructor simply took a seat with Kazuya firmly secured within her lap, her arms draped over his person like a safety belt, holding him snugly against her torso, with his head held firmly between her gargantuan bosom.


Kazuya had learned enough about Pandora to know that there was no way that he could get out of Yu-Mi’s grip whatsoever, unless she happened to loosen it.  It seemed that the woman had no intention of letting Kazuya out of her grasp…at least not yet anyway.


Upon Yu-Mi taking her seat - and Kaho taking hers - all three members sat in momentary silence.  Kazuya wasn’t sure just when these friends of Yu-Mi’s would arrive, so he figured he might as well get straight to the point on that very topic.


“Umm…Miss Kim?”  Kazuya began, “May I ask when these colleagues of yours will be arriving?  And also, on a side note, could you please let me go so I can sit on my own independent seat, by chance?”


Yu-Mi turned her head downward, facing Kazuya as he spoke.  Upon Kazuya finishing, Yu-Mi grinned and tightened her grip ever so slightly so as to not hurt Kazuya but only firmly establish how snuggly she had secured him.


“Well now, Kazuya,” replied Yu-Mi, “as to your first question, I’d surmise that they should show up within the next few minutes, barring some unforeseen circumstances, of course.  As to your second question, I’m afraid I’m going to have to say no to that.”


“And why not, if I may be so bold to ask, Miss Kim?” countered Kazuya.


“Well, simply put,” said Yu-Mi, I’m not yet ready to give you up, you little cutie.”  Yu-Mi followed through with this by burrowing her nose into Kazuya’s scalp and inhaling enough to take in his scent, which simply made her all the more giddy.


“I figured that I would appreciate the time I have you in my clutches before the others arrive,” elaborated Yu-Mi.  “Oh, and like I mentioned earlier, I insist that you simply call me Yu-Mi in private settings.  In fact, from here on out, you are barred from referring to me as ‘Miss Kim’ or anything like that, Kazuya.”  While the tone in Yu-Mi’s voice was playful enough, Kazuya could tell that this woman was adamant in her declaration.  She simply wasn’t taking ‘no’ for an answer.


“But we’ve just recently become acquainted,” replied Kazuya.  “It would be improper for me to refer to you by your first name, especially since you’re my instructor.  Wouldn’t you agree, Miss Hiragi?”  Kazuya turned his gaze towards Kaho, hoping the younger Pandora would back up his point.


Kaho simply nodded her head in agreement, all the while still blushing at the sight of Kazuya being propped up in Yu-Mi’s lap like a small child.  While she wouldn’t vocalize her thoughts, she felt a little envious at the sight in front of her.  A part of her wanted to reach out and place Kazuya into HER lap and hold him against her like some kind of teddy bear.


“See?” Kazuya asked Yu-Mi, motioning to Kaho’s response and hoping it would make the busty Pandora rethink her position.  Alas, it was to no avail.


“I get your point…and I simply do not agree,” answered Yu-Mi as she slightly tightened her grip on Kazuya and playfully nuzzled into his scalp, breathing in his scent and getting turned on in the process.  Clearly, she was both enjoying this and adamant about getting her way.  And from Kazuya’s perspective, it would be rather difficult to go against the wishes of a woman who was nearly eleven feet tall and in peak physical condition to boot.


“My mind’s made up,” declared Yu-Mi.  “When we’re in private settings or outside of class, you are to refer to me by my first name, plain and simple.  Am I understood?”   There was a momentary pause, before Kaho and Kazuya realized that Yu-Mi wanted a vocal response from them.


“Yes, ma’am,” they replied in unison.


“Sorry, wrong answer.  Try again,” said Yu-Mi with a smile.  “Like I said, when we are in private settings…like right now for instance.”


“Yes…Yu-Mi,” muttered a blushing Kazuya.  Kaho replied the same a moment later.


“See now, that wasn’t so hard now, was it?” grinned Yu-Mi at getting her way on such a small matter.  “Now then, it shouldn’t be much longer for the others to show up.  They should be here any minute now.”


“How are you certain about that, Miss Kim…I mean, Yu-Mi?” asked Kaho, quickly correcting herself in the process.


“We tend to take our group break after the first period, my friends and I.  It’s how my colleagues and I arranged our class schedule so that we can all eat and talk together,” explained Yu-Mi.


“That’s a rather lucky scenario for the whole lot of you,” commented Kazuya.  “Can the staff at West Genetics afford to have a group of you taking off together like that?  Are there enough instructors to fill in for you during your break?”


“Why indeed there are, Kazuya,” replied Yu-Mi with a rather warm smile.  “The setup here at West Genetics is made so that groups of the teaching staff can take off, usually four or five at a time per class period.  My group had our break arranged so that the whole lot of us would meet up after the end of first period.”


“How many is that exactly?” asked Kaho.


“Including myself, five in total,” answered Yu-Mi.  Not a moment after her answer, the door opened up and in came said group of fellow instructors.


True to Yu-Mi’s word, four more women - all of them Pandora - entered the break room.


The first woman to enter had blonde hair and blue-gray eyes, indicating that she was almost certainly foreign to Japan.  Her bulk of her hair was done up in a bun at the back of her head, with long side bangs hanging all the way down to her collarbone while at the front were two cowlicks done up to look almost like antennas in the center of her hairline.  The tips of her hair appeared to be darker, closer to bronze or copper in their hue.  She wore a white dress shirt like Yu-Mi and a maroon-colored long skirt that went all the way down to her shins.  Her choice of footwear were simple gray pumps.  The woman’s facial features reminded Kazuya of Satellizer, which made him wonder if she happened to be related to her.  From what he could tell, the woman had an outgoing and rather friendly personality, given her facial features and the vibes she was giving off as she entered the room.


The second woman was the tallest of the group by far and had a lean build.  Her hair was short and dark green in color and her eye color was light blue.  Most likely this woman was a foreigner to Japan as well.  She had her hair done up in a simple ponytail.  Her outfit consisted of an open lab coat overtop a violet colored button-up dress shirt.  Further down, she wore a black short skirt, ending along her upper thighs.  Her legs were covered by light brown stockings and for footwear she wore medium brown boots with modest heels.  The woman’s overall demeanor appeared rather laid back from what Kazuya could make of her.


The third woman was one whom Kazuya was more than familiar with.  Why none other than his big sister Kazuha followed after the tall, lean Pandora.  Wearing the same outfit Kazuya saw her in when they met yesterday, she looked just as radiant as she always had.  When she entered the room and made eye contact with Kazuya, Kazuha gave him a loving little wink and puckered her lips in order to make the gesture of blowing him a kiss, which in turn made Kazuya blush at the brazenness of such a show of affection in the presence of others.


The last woman to follow was another foreigner, given her long crimson hair, brown eyes, and fair skin complexion.  She seemed to have a slightly more guarded disposition compared to the other Pandora, though it wasn’t necessarily a hostile one, at least from what Kazuya could make of her.  Her choice of clothing began with a white, sleeveless dress shirt with the top buttons undone (giving Kazuya a great view of both her slender but toned arms and her bountiful cleavage).  Further down, she wore a particularly short miniskirt, even shorter than the green-haired Pandora’s skirt by comparison (and that was saying something).  She wore no stockings whatsoever, which gave Kazuya an equally great view of her legs in all of their wonderful entirety.  Like Yu-Mi, this Pandora went with black stilettos for footwear, which only furthered the visual appeal of her legs, accentuating the curvature and definition of both her thighs and calves.  Overall, this Pandora’s form of dress was undoubtedly the most liberal out of the assembled party of Pandora currently in the conference room at this point.


Once the party of four had entered the room they immediately all assembled around Yu-Mi, with their attention obviously focused on the Limiter perched in her lap.


“Alright, Yu-Mi,” said the tall green-haired Pandora with a grin, “who’s your little friend you’ve got there?”


“This here, ladies,” began Yu-Mi, holding Kazuya facing forward for all of them to see, “is Kazuya Aoi.  He’s a recent arrival to West Genetics and starting his freshman year.  I thought I’d bring him along with me on break and introduce him to the lot of you.”


“Aoi?” asked the blonde-haired Pandora before turning towards Kazuya’s big sister.  “So then, is he related to you by chance, Kazuha?”


“Indeed he is,” grinned Kazuha in response.


“Aww, he is just the CUTEST!” squealed the blonde, who a moment later had leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Yu-Mi, which in turn meant that Kazuya was now sandwiched between their bosoms, with Yu-Mi’s pressing from behind and the blonde Pandora’s somewhat smaller chest pressing up front into Kazuya’s face.


“Miss Violet,” spoke up the redheaded Pandora, “I think you’re smothering the poor boy.”


The blonde Pandora pulled back a moment later, bowing her head and quickly apologizing.


“I’m so sorry about that,” she began.  “It’s just when I see such a little cutie, I can’t help myself.  Please forgive me for my forwardness.”


“I-it’s alright, ma’am,” replied a flustered Kazuya.  “No harm, no foul.”


“Anyway,” said Yu-Mi once more, “I suppose introductions are in order.  After all, I did bring Kazuya along in order to get acquainted with all of you.”  One by one, Yu-Mi began introductions of her fellow Pandora.


“This person here,” started Yu-Mi, gesturing to the blonde-haired Pandora, “is Violet L. Bridget.  She hails from a prestigious family and has a younger sister as a student here.  She teaches courses on business management and home ec.  In her spare time, she helps run the family business, which if I remember right involves overseeing the day-to-day functions at numerous L. Bridget resorts around the world.”


“L. Bridget?” asked Kazuya.  “Your younger sister, would her name happen to be Satellizer, by chance?”  Violet’s eyes lit up upon hearing this.


“Oh, so you’ve met Satella already!” she squealed with joy.  “I’m glad to hear it.  In fact, now that I think about it, she did mention making the acquaintance of a newly arrived Limiter yesterday during lunch period.  I assume that would be you, Mr. Aoi?”  Kazuya nodded in response.


“I’m happy to hear it,” continued Violet.  “I hope you enjoy your time here at West Genetics and that we get to know each other better.  It makes me so happy to see Satella coming out of her shell and making new friends.”


“Alright then, onto the next one,” said Yu-Mi once more.  “This person here,” she gestured to the tall, green-haired Pandora, “is Elize Schmitz.  She’s the chief doctor at our infirmary and teaches courses on biology and human anatomy.  She’s also a comrade of mine from our student days.”


“A pleasure to meet you face-to-face, Mr. Aoi,” said Elize with a grin as she leaned over in order to bring her head more level with Kazuya’s, since he was still seated in Yu-Mi’s lap after all.


“Likewise, Miss Schmitz,” replied Kazuya.  “It’s good to get acquainted with the Pandora who fought alongside my sister back in the day.  As he made eye contact with Elize, Kazuya couldn’t help but notice that she had the uppermost buttons on her dress shirt undone, which in turn gave Kazuya a decent enough glimpse down her shirt and at her cleavage.  While the taller Pandora wasn’t as buxom as her counterparts, she still had enough of a bosom to catch Kazuya’s eye.  If she were a normal sized woman, Kazuya would have guessed her bra size to be a C-cup, and since she was a Pandora, her breasts were still easily a handful from Kazuya’s perspective.  He must have engaged in staring a little longer than he should have, because it got a response out of Elize.


“See something you like, Kazuya?” teased Elize with a smirk.  The young man quickly averted his eyes and blushed, feeling embarrassed for being caught in the act.


“I’m sorry, miss,” replied Kazuya.  “I didn’t mean to…to…”  Before he could get another word in, Elize leaned in really close so that her lips were nearly touching Kazuya’s ear.  Such closeness in proximity made Kazuya alert once more, given in part that he could take in her rich, womanly scent now that she was nearly touching him.


“It’s okay, you know,” whispered Elize.  “While we may send mixed signals at times, women tend to like it when a guy appreciates her body…or at least, when it’s a guy she likes, anyway.”  Elize finished her statement by gently blowing into Kazuya’s ear, followed by a light smooch on his cheek.


Kazuya’s breath seized up in his throat at the sudden display of sexually-charged playfulness from Elize.  In that moment, he really was at a loss for words.


“Hey now, what exactly are you whispering about?” asked Yu-Mi to Elize while gently increasing her grip on Kazuya and enveloping his head between her bosom in the process.


“Oh nothing you need fret over Yu-Mi-chan,” smirked Elize in reply as she stood back upright, towering above the others once more.  “What say we wrap up introductions for dear Kazuya, hm?”


“Well then, this lovely lady over here,” said Yu-Mi as she gestured towards Kazuha, “is somebody I’d wager that you don’t need much introduction on your part, right Kazuya?”


“You’d be more than correct there, ma’am,” answered the boy as he smiled towards his big sister.  The gesture was returned as Kazuha shot her little brother a rather endearing smile of her own, with her cheeks lighting up in a rather rosy hue.


“Well, Kazuha here serves alongside Yu-Mi as an instructor on combating Nova,” explained Elize.  “She also teaches a class on the finer points of Japanese culture to incoming students who hail from different countries, if I remember it correctly.”


“It’s only logical,” chimed Violet.  “After all, who better to instruct on all things Japanese than somebody who hails from Japan?”


“It’s good to see you again, little brother,” said Kazuha as she gazed longingly down at Kazuya.  If the look on Kazuya’s face was any indicator, the feeling was certainly mutual, given the blush on his cheeks and the shine in his eyes as he looked in Kazuha’s general direction.


To Kazuya’s surprise, he suddenly found himself rising up as Yu-Mi got out of her seat and suddenly handed over Kazuya towards his big sister.  For a moment, Kazuya once again found himself being sandwiched between Yu-Mi’s large breasts behind him and Kazuha’s slightly smaller bosom in his face before being secured in his big sister’s arms.


“Y-Yu-Mi,” said a somewhat startled Kazuha, “what are you doing, exactly?”  She looked down at her little brother, making sure that he was firmly safe in her grasp before turning back towards her colleague.


“Thought you two could use a little bonding time, that’s all,” grinned Yu-Mi.  “While I was certainly enjoying the contact with your little brother, I figured it was only fair that he got some one-on-one time with his big sister, especially since it had been so long since the who of you last saw each other.”


The Aoi siblings simply stood there for a moment, each one sporting a distinct enough blush at the situation in which they found themselves.  It might have been partly out of embarrassment, but it was also out of arousal on both of their parts as well.  Kazuya could only hope and pray that his sister didn’t feel the erection that was forming in his pants at that very moment, where Kazuha in turn hoped that her brother wouldn’t feel the erection forming in her nipples as she felt his frame pressed against her abdomen and bosom.


“And lastly,” said Yu-Mi once more, this time gesturing to the red-headed Pandora, “this is Amelia Evans.  She’s a recent graduate from the E-Pandora program and now works here as a teaching assistant and junior instructor.”


“E-Pandora program?” asked a freshly intrigued Kazuya.


“It’s a program designed to aid in the creation of more Pandora,” explained Elize.  “In the early days of the Pandora project, there were only so many women who were compatible with stigmata.  The E-Pandora program - the “E” standing for evolution - was created to bring women with lower stigmata compatibility and turn them into Pandora.”


“While it had mixed results in the early days of its creation,” added Violet, “the program has made progress over the last few years.  Amelia is one of the top-ranked recruits who graduated with flying colors.  She can fight on the same level most of the third-year Pandora here at West Genetics.”


“I’d like to think that I could hold my own against them if the situation required it,” muttered Amelia, “otherwise I couldn’t really justify my position as a junior instructor here at this academy.  After all, students aren’t likely to respect the teacher if they can outdo her in combat and other related skill sets.  Though, Miss Mably certainly gave me a run for my money not so long ago.”


“Mably?” asked Kazuya.  “Not by chance Elizabeth Mably?”


“The one and the same,” answered Kazuha.  “You’ve certainly made some friends since your arrival here, haven’t you, little brother?”


“I was introduced to her through the student council president earlier today,” explained Kazuya.  “She’s a rather lovely young woman.  Very refined from what I made of her.”


“Did you hear that, ladies?” asked Elize.  “It seems our newly arrived freshman Limiter is already getting fresh with the senior Pandoras.  He really is a little casanova, isn’t he?”


“It’s not like that, Miss Schmitz,” replied a flustered Kazuya.  “We just recently met and simply got to know each other a bit, that’s all.”


“First off, Kazuya,” replied Elize, “you are to refer to me as ‘Elize,’ when we’re in private, understood?  I’d wager that Yu-Mi here has said something similar to you before we arrived, am I correct?”


“Th-that’s correct, ma’am,” replied Kazuya.


“In fact, I’m pretty sure I speak for my fellow colleagues when I say that you are to refer to us on a first-name basis whenever we aren’t in class.  Would I be correct in that assumption, ladies?” asked Elize, gesturing to her fellow Pandora.


Yu-Mi, Kazuha, and Violet all nodded in agreement.  Amelia was the only one to speak her response.


“He’s welcome to refer to me by either name, if he so desires,” replied the redheaded Pandora.


“I appreciate that sentiment, Miss Evans,” Kazuya responded, glad that there was at least ONE woman who wasn’t insistent in having him refer to her by her first name.


“Oh, my apologies,” said Yu-Mi, “in all of this matter of introduction, I forgot to include our other fellow freshman.  This is Miss Kaho Hiragi, the newly christened first-rank Pandora in her class,” Yu-Mi gestured to the young lady who was quietly seated during the whole session of “who’s who” between Kazuya and Yu-Mi’s fellow colleagues.


“Umm…hello there, ladies,” said Kaho shyly.  “It’s both a pleasure and an honor to make all of your acquaintances.”


“I’m sorry, miss,” replied Violet.  “I didn’t mean to brush over you during our little meet-and-greet session.  Come on over here!”  Not a moment later did Violet embrace Kaho in a warm and rather endearing hug, holding the younger Pandora tightly against her and making her blush in the process at such an out-of-the-blue act of intimacy.


“I second Violet on that statement,” added Elize.  “It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well, Miss Hiragi, and congratulations on winning your class’s Carnival.  You should be proud of your accomplishment.  Just know that others will be envious of you from here on and gunning for your rank as a result.”


“Thank you for the guidance, Miss Schmitz,” replied Kaho, still in Violet’s endearing embrace and blushing at that particular moment, mostly because her bosom was pressed firmly against Violet’s own bosom as the older Pandora continued to squeeze the younger girl in her overly friendly embrace.


“Miss L. Bridget,” commented Amelia, “perhaps you should loosen your grip on Miss Hiragi.  I think you’re embarrassing the young lady a bit with your gesture.”  Upon hearing this, Violet released Kaho and proceeded to apologize for coming off as too forward in her embrace.  Kaho replied that it was okay and that she wasn’t made uncomfortable by the gesture at all.  If anything, the young lady was a tad turned on by such a thing, though she made sure not to allude to that in her response.


“Well now, since we’re all acquainted,” said Kazuha, “what say we enjoy our break period and get something to eat?  Miss Hiragi, you’re more than welcome to join us, of course.”


“Th-thank you, Miss Aoi,” replied a flustered Kaho.


“Please, call me Kazuha if you like,” commented Kazuha with that warm, endearing smile of hers, which made Kaho blush in kind at how openly endearing the older Aoi sibling could be.  It seemed that most of the older Pandora here had no problems being quite welcoming and overly friendly with the student body, if their actions with Kazuya were any indicator.


After the introductions had been made between Kazuya, Kaho, and the older Pandora, the group had proceeded to engage in their lunch break.  During that time, Kazuya expected that he would finally be put down and allowed to sit on his own, independent of being held like a small child in the embrace of a Pandora.  While he wasn’t necessarily against the idea of such an act, he felt it a tad emasculating.  That and he also wanted to avoid any of them being wise to the erection he was getting, being in the presence of so many beautiful women.  With the close proximity he was in with virtually ALL of them at one point or another - in particular with regards to both the feel of their bodies pressed against his and the heavenly aromas wafting off their persons - Kazuya could only hope and pray that they would be none the wiser to the arousal that they were drawing forth from him.


As it turned out, Kazuya’s worst fears came to pass regarding his wishes to be physically independent from the group of Pandora.  During the lunch period, they had pretty much all agreed to share Kazuya between them with regards to seating him.  To elaborate, they had come to an arrangement where Kazuya would be shared between the lot of them AS seating.  So every ten minutes or so, Kazuya found himself in the embrace of one Pandora after another.  While he had expected either Kaho, Amelia, or even Kazuha to have reservations about such an arrangement, even THEY said nothing in argument against such a proposal, which left Kazuya rather speechless at their willingness to join in such an act of intimacy.


So it was, over the span of an hour, Kazuya found himself sitting in the lap of one Pandora after another, feeling her respective body pressed against his while she ate and talked with her fellow Pandora.  With each Pandora, Kazuya started becoming acquainted with the feel of her bosom against the back of his head, the mix of firmness and softness of both her pectorals and her thighs, and of course the overwhelming heavenly aroma coming off of her.  While it was absolutely a rather heavenly experience for the young man, he was hoping beyond all hope that none of them would catch on to the fact that he was sporting a raging boner by this point.  He simply couldn’t help himself, being surrounded by so many dominating and sexually enticing women.


Kazuya could have sworn that these women knew EXACTLY what they were doing, insofar as trying to get some kind of a rise out of him while they ate and talked about the humdrum of day-to-day activities.  While Kaho might have felt a little intimidated, being the youngest of the group, even she started to feel more at home when talking with the lot of them as though they had become long acquainted with one another.  It was a rather surreal thing for Kazuya to witness as they enjoyed their break period.


When he looked towards the clock on the wall, Kazuya felt the need to speak up.


“I’m sorry to ruin the good times and all, but it looks like the period is almost over,” said Kazuya to the group.  At that moment, he was seated in Amelia’s lap, with the redhead having one arm wrapped around Kazuya’s torso while she held a utensil in the hand of her other arm.


“Well now, sad to say that Kazuya has a point, ladies,” said Kazuha in response.  “Looks like we have to wrap things up by this point.”  Knowing that Kazuha was correct in her assessment, the other Pandora proceeded to finish up their meals and throw out their trash before proceeding to leave the room.


“So then, what do you have up next, little brother?” asked Kazuha.


Ironically enough, at that point, the loudspeaker went off before Kazuya could respond.


“Kazuya Aoi,” said the voice over the intercom, “please report to the office of the headmistress as soon as possible.  I repeat, please report to the office of the headmistress as soon as possible.”


At that moment, Kazuya wondered whether or not he was in trouble.  Given that it was his first official day in class and he had so far not made any trouble, he was hopeful that he wasn’t being summoned for anything regarding punishment or a warning of some sort.


“Ladies, the rest of you may take your leave,” stated Kazuha.  “I’ll escort Kazuya down to see Sister Margaret.”  While Yu-Mi, Elize, and Violet were rather adamant about tagging along in escorting Kazuya alongside his big sister, Kazuha held firm and countered their offer.


“Now, now,” she said, “you have students waiting on you and you can’t be absent from your classes over one lone freshman.”


“And yet you’re willing to do that very thing yourself,” replied Elize with a smirk.


“Kazuya needs only ONE escort to accompany him to see the headmistress, and I’ll be off as soon as he’s been escorted, plain and simple,” countered Kazuha.


Deciding not to push things further and argue over who it was that would escort Kazuya to see Sister Margart, the other Pandora relented and began to vacate the conference room and head to their respective classes for next period.  That left both the Aoi twins alone in the conference room at last.


“Well then, shall we away, Kazuya?” asked Kazuha in her usual endearing tone of voice she reserved for her little brother.


“After you, big sister,” said Kazuya with a rosy grin on his face, gesturing for Kazuha to take the lead in escorting him.  With that, the siblings made their way out the door and towards the headmistress’s office.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it.  Not sure when I'll have the next chapter up; maybe before the end of February.  Time will tell.

Chapter 11: Change of Plans by Jim1989
Author's Notes:
Kazuya has some private time with the school principal.

Once again, it was just the two of them, Kazuya and his big sister, walking down the hallway towards the headmaster’s - or more accurately, the headmistress’s - office.  For a moment, Kazuya pondered as to whether or not Kazuha was going to carry him on her hip as was the case earlier with Yu-Mi and the other instructors.  He was thankful that didn’t end up being the case, though he had a feeling that if he asked to be carried, Kazuha would have no objections to such an arrangement.


While Kazuya certainly didn’t mind the feeling of being held and pressed against the bodies of so many towering beauties, he found the act to be a little emasculating and embarrassing at times.  It made him feel as though he was either an infant or some kind of living teddy bear for them to haul around while they walked and talked, as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.  Given that he was a new arrival to West Genetics, the notion of such an arrangement still felt rather foreign to him.


“So,” began Kazuya, deciding to strike up conversation as the two of them walked down the hall, “am I in some kind of trouble?”


“I don’t believe you are,” replied Kazuha, “given that it’s your first day of classes.  Unless you happened to pick a fight with someone already.”  The tone in Kazuha’s voice indicated that she was teasing her little brother, knowing damn well that Kazuya wasn’t the type to instigate or start a brawl with somebody…at least for no good reason anyway.


“No.  No schoolyard fisticuffs or heated shouting matches yet,” replied Kazuya with a chuckle.  “I’d rather not make enemies here, period, but especially not on the first day.”


“Have you made any other new friends yet?” inquired Kazuha as she matched her stride with Kazuya’s, making sure she wasn’t walking too fast for her little brother.  “I’ve heard that you’re becoming acquainted with several of the third-year Pandoras already.”


“Well, let’s see,” thought Kazuya aloud.  “As far as third-years go, there’s Satellizer L. Bridget, Rana Linchen, Chiffon Fairchild, Ticy Phenyl, and Elizabeth Mably.  I’ve also met Kaho Hiragi, whom you’ve met earlier, as well as Ganessa Roland.”


“The top-ranked first-year and second-year Pandoras already.  You really DO get around, don’t you little brother,” chuckled Kazuha.  “That and also getting acquainted with the highest ranking Pandoras among the third-years; you’re fast on your way to having some powerful friends on your side.”


“It certainly doesn’t hurt to have prospective allies in the future,” replied Kazuya.


“Some of those girls also come from prestigious families to boot,” continued Kazuha.  “Satellizer, Elizabeth, and Ganessa all hail from rich and politically influential families back in the United Kingdom.  In fact, several Pandoras here come from well-to-do families.”


“I hope that’s not the main reason they got into being Pandoras,” muttered Kazuya.  He didn’t like the notion of having a lot of money being the reason for being accepted into an academy like West Genetics.  The idea of people simply buying their way into a place left a bad feeling in his gut.


“Of course not, Kazuya,” replied his sister.  “They understand that they have a duty to help the continuation of our species in the face of the Nova threat.  They also happen to have a relatively high compatibility rate with their stigmata.  In fact, having a high enough compatibility rate with stigmata is the key defining feature in becoming a Pandora.  It’s more important than money, status, grade scores, or social connections.  After all, we’re raising these young women to become warriors in order to fight off the monsters at our doorstep.”


“Makes sense,” thought Kazuya aloud.  “Say, got a question, sis,” he continued.


“Yes?” asked a curious Kazuha.


“For the Pandora who survive and graduate from Genetics, assuming there are those who either wish to retire, or become something other than Pandora, do they have their stigmata removed as a result?”


“Removing a stigmata from a Pandora is something that almost never occurs, unless it's done as a punitive measure or if a Pandora is already dead,” answered Kazuha.  “Removal of the stigmata tends to result in serious long-term physical and psychological trauma onto a Pandora.  It’s only done to a Pandora who is seen as too dangerous and a threat to those around her.  Such an act is reserved for those deemed as either malicious or psychotic.”


“So…when a Pandora is no longer a student at a Genetics facility, is she forced into service with Genetics or Chevalier for the rest of her life?” asked Kazuya.


“Most Pandoras choose to continue their service, either as instructors at a Genetics facility or being rolled into Chevalier as soldiers.  As to whether or not such a thing is enforced against their will, it’s only in matters of wartime emergency.  Think of it effectively as a military draft for Pandoras, and Limiters as well.  If the Nova incursion becomes too serious that mankind is either losing territory or too many casualties to the Nova, then yes.  Both Pandoras and Limiters are pressed into service for the good of the human race.  So as long as we’re not in a state of wartime emergency, then Pandoras and Limiters are free to mingle with the general public.”


“Seems kind of risky, don’t you think?” inquired Kazuya.  “I mean, having women who average around eleven feet in height walking and interacting with the general public…doesn’t that strike you as something that is bound to become problematic?”


“Thanks to the efforts of Genetics and the pooling of global resources, society has been altered significantly to accommodate Pandoras among the masses.  Homes, roads, public spaces and venues, several aspects and features of society and everyday life have been altered to accommodate us bigger girls.  Ceiling height, seating arrangements, restroom dimensions, properly-sized clothing, you name it and chances are that there have been accommodations made in turn to cater to a Pandora’s needs,” explained Kazuha.


“That’s certainly something…having to restructure society around the world so that Pandoras can fit in among them.  The price tag for such a thing must be astronomical,” replied Kazuya.


“When it’s a matter of survival of the human species, money becomes secondary,” stated Kazuha in a matter-of-fact tone.  “Genetics and Chevalier have effectively been given a blank check when it comes to making whatever is required for Pandoras.  And since Pandoras are basically needed around the world, then the world needs to make accommodations for us big girls.  It’s that simple.”


“I mean, I know that it’s been many years now, so society has become more normalized to interacting with Pandoras and all, but it’s still kind of profound when you think about it,” thought Kazuya aloud.  “Tens of thousands of years of human evolution uprooted in the span of a few decades.  A world where men were the dominant sex because of their greater physical strength is now a thing of the past.  It’s been replaced with a new world order where women call the shots, simply from the power of their size alone.”


“Does that arrangement bother you, Kazuya?” asked Kazuha as she paused in her walking and looked down at her little brother.


“Me personally?” replied Kazuya.  “No, not really.  I mean, I’ve pretty much grown up in a world where Pandora have become somewhat commonplace.  It’s just that I know that there are people out there who are still alive and old enough to recall when things were different.  And some of those people probably prefer to keep to the old ways where men were stronger than women and running the show, you know?”


“Change is sometimes scary, I understand,” said Kazuha.  “But change occurs whether we want it or not.  A caterpillar doesn’t always stay a caterpillar.  Sometimes it becomes a butterfly.  Sometimes a mountain ends up being a volcano when it’s no longer dormant and part of it is blown off in the process when it eventually erupts.  An infant doesn’t stay an infant forever; it eventually grows into a fully-matured man or woman.  Such things are simply the everyday facets of the world in which we live.”


“But you’re talking things in nature, big sister,” explained Kazuya.  “I’m referring to broader society, and some people are loath to change their ways.”


“To those people, I’d simply say ‘Adapt or die.’ in response,” replied Kazuha.  “Change is the essence of nature.  To survive is to embrace change when it inevitably occurs and work around the changes as best as one can.  To fight it is to engage in a losing battle in the end.  I know that there will always be those who simply cannot accept the world in which we live now.  However, the Pandoras are here to stay, and there are certainly a LOT of us after all these years.  Therefore, society in general is simply going to have to come to terms that more and more women have literally more power in the physical sense than men.  I mean, after all, when you’re walking around places being ten, eleven, or twelve feet in height, it’s pretty much guaranteed that you’ll be stronger than even the strongest of men in the vicinity, especially when you’re more-or-less double his height and have several hundreds of pounds more in weight than him.  Like it or not, the world in which we live is now basically a woman’s world, and it’s becoming more so with every passing year as the number of Pandora goes up.”


“I agree with that,” said Kazuya.  “All I’m saying is that there’s always the risk of a Pandora causing a scene of some kind and using her size to her advantage to harass, intimidate, or even harm members of the general public.  I figured that society in general wouldn’t want to take that kind of risk, being at the mercy of a bunch of amazons who average around eleven feet in height or more.”


“They have no more risk from being harmed by a Pandora than they would being harmed by a non-Pandora,” replied Kazuha.  “Society tolerates the risk of normal-sized people walking about with the free will and the capabilities to do harm in any number of ways, whether that’s with a firearm, explosives, a vehicle, a chemical or biological agent, or any other type of weapon or tool used to kill or harm.  Adding Pandora to the mix is simply one more factor being added to the overall formula, that’s all.  And besides…”


“Besides what?” asked Kazuya with a cocked eyebrow.


“Given how many Pandora there are globally now, it’s fairly commonplace for a good Pandora to intervene and stop a rogue Pandora whenever she acts out of line or maliciously,” explained Kazuha.  “Fortunately, good Pandora vastly outnumber bad Pandora, so it’s rather unlikely for a Pandora to try and pull something on a non-Pandora with intention to intimidate, harm, or kill.  After all, Pandoras live in this world alongside everyone else, so we figure that it’s best for everyone if we all get along with one another.  As long as society can accommodate our needs due to our increased size, then there’s really not that much of a problem in the big picture, at least in my opinion.”


The conversation between the siblings was approaching its end, for they had arrived at the headmistress’s office just as Kazuha was done speaking.


“Well, Kazuya, it seems we’ve arrived,” stated Kazuha as she looked down past her bosom at her little brother.  “Are you ready?”


“I like to think I am,” answered Kazuya.  “I know you said not to worry over the notion of being in trouble, but I can’t help but be just a little nervous as to what this whole thing is about, at least until I know what I’ve been called here for.  I never did like uncertainty.”


Kazuha leaned down in a crouching position on one knee and proceeded to give Kazuya a rather endearing hug, smothering his face in the stupendously substantial cleavage of her bosom before giving him a tender smooch on his forehead.  All the while, she had him wrapped in a bear hug, completely enveloping him in her arms while she embraced him with all the tenderness she could convey, which was to say a hell of a lot of it.


“Don’t worry, Kazuya,” Kazuha said with both a smile and tone of voice that were so warm that they could melt butter.  “I’m sure everything will be perfectly fine.  If anything sudden or alarming comes of this, rest assured that your big sister will be there to help you out.  I promise.”


Kazuya closed his eyes, took a deep breath, then exhaled before responding in kind to his big sister’s assurances.


“Thanks, Kazuha,” he said with his own warm smile.  “You seem to know just what to say to help put me at ease, you know that?”


“I’m your big sister, Kazuya.  It’s my job to be there for my little brother.”  Kazuha finished with a playful wink and another smooch on Kazuya’s forehead before standing upright once more, towering high above her little brother yet again.  She then briefly knocked on the door before announcing herself.


“Sister Margaret?” asked Kazuha.  “It’s me.  I’ve brought Kazuya to you as requested.”


“Please, come in,” replied Margaret’s voice from beyond the door.


Kazuha entered first with Kazuya right behind her.  Sure enough, up ahead sat Sister Margaret at her desk with a humble and calm smile on her lovely features.


“Thank you for coming, Mr. Aoi,” began Margaret.  “Please, take a seat.  I trust that all has been well so far for your first day here at West Genetics?”


Kazuya walked towards a chair which was centered directly in front of Margaret’s desk, though the chair was far beneath the edge of the desk, which meant that Kazuya wouldn’t be able to see Margaret over the edge of her desk and vice versa for Margaret unless she leaned forward to peer over it.


“Umm, headmistress,” began Kazuya, “I don’t mean to make things awkward, but I’m not sure how we’ll be able to see each other given the uh…current seating arrangements.”  Margaret simply chuckled for a second and broadened her smile before replying.


“Please, Mr. Aoi,” she gestured towards the seat in front of her desk, “just take a seat and I promise that everything will work out just fine.”  From what Kazuya could gauge, there was nothing devious in what Sister Margaret was saying.  Glancing off to the side at Kazuha for a second opinion on the matter, Kazuya simply saw his big sister nod her head in agreement, as if she was saying “Go ahead, take a seat.”  Deciding to play along, Kazuya took the seat that was offered to him.


Just a few seconds later, Sister Margaret pressed a button on her desk and right afterwards, Kazuya’s seat began levitating off the ground and proceeded to make its way towards Margaret’s desk, all the while securing Kazuya’s waist and torso in automatic straps which snapped securely over his person.  Once it had hovered directly over the desktop, Kazuya’s chair had descended down firmly in the center of Margaret’s desk, coming to a rest and releasing the restraints upon his person as it did so.


The experience was rather alarming at first, though Kazuya managed to keep his composure all the same.  Now he sat atop the headmistress’s desk with her right in front of him, up close and personal.  Kazuya was surprised to find that the height of her desk combined with the height of Kazuya’s chair on top of it ended up with Kazuya staring at roughly eye level with Sister Margaret, if perhaps slightly up at her from where he sat.  This was most likely done on purpose as a reminder to whomever was visiting as a guest before the school’s headmistress.  It was only natural to have to look UP to someone who was above you in rank and standing after all.


“My apologies if that was a little sudden for you, Mr. Aoi,” said Sister Margaret as she propped her head upon her hands, fingers laced as she rested her elbows on her desk and focused her gaze upon Kazuya’s face, smiling all the while.   “I figured this would be more dignified than simply hoisting you up like a small child onto my desk or having you sit in my lap.  This way, we can have a respectful and honest heart-to-heart conversation.  And it’s also a nice way to test out the latest technologies here at West Genetics.”

‘A hover chair, huh?’ thought Kazuya as he examined it closer.  Clearly, Sister Margaret could deduce what Kazuya was thinking as she continued speaking.


“A new device that we’re testing out, so that Limiters can sit at the same level as Pandora during their study sessions and time in the classroom, without having to make Limiters climb steps or ladders.  It’s a way for us to try and make the two sides more equal with regards to respect and dignity for both groups,” explained Margaret.


“I see,” replied Kazuya.  “It’s nice to know that efforts are being made to try and make Limiters feel more…what’s the word…equal, I guess?”  Of course, Kazuya knew that when men are in the presence of women who are basically twice their height, it’s a little hard for those women to not look down upon those men, both literally as well as figuratively.  The sheer difference in size was simply too great for things to be otherwise, though the effort to make things more equitable between Pandoras and Limiters was appreciated all the same.


“So, if I may ask,” began Kazuya once more, “why was I called down here, Headmistress?  I hope I’m not in trouble for something.”


“Oh, heavens no, Mr. Aoi, nothing of the sort,” replied Margaret with a chuckle.  “This meeting is merely to inform you of certain changes regarding your scheduling.”


“Changes?” asked a rather curious Kazuya.


“Yes, I know this is all rather sudden, but there have been some last minute changes made regarding your scheduling of classes here at West Genetics,” answered Margaret.  “The order came from the higher-ups, so I’m afraid that I had little say in the matter.”


‘Higher-ups?’ thought Kazuya.  ‘Wonder who she’s referring to exactly.  I doubt it would be military big-wigs.  They don’t really seem the type to do such a thing.  It probably is someone within the administrative wing within Genetics, or maybe Chevalier.  One person comes to mind as to who would be behind this, but I’ll keep that to myself for now, until I know for certain anyway.’


“So, what would the changes be exactly?” asked Kazuya.


Margaret proceeded to reach for one of the drawers in her desk and pull out a normal-sized sheet of paper (normal to a non-Pandora, which made it rather small in her hand).  She handed the sheet to Kazuya for him to look over.  While Kazuya took the sheet and started looking it over, Margaret spoke once more.


“What you’re reading is your updated schedule with your class times and the instructors listed.  You’ll also be having the same classmates  in every class throughout the entire day.  I understand that this sort of thing normally isn’t implemented among high-school aged students, but under these circumstances, the powers that be felt it optimal for your time here as a student,” explained Margaret.


Kazuya looked over the courses one-by-one, and found three rather surprising points upon his inspection of the new schedule:

  1. The instructors listed were people Kazuya had already met by this point.  In fact, Kazuya had made the acquaintances of literally ALL of them.  They were Yu-Mi Kim, Elize Schmitz, Violet L. Bridget, Kazuha Aoi, and Amelia Evans as teaching assistant.
  2. As for Kazuya’s classmates, most of the names Kazuya came upon were familiar to him as well.  Among the names he was familiar with were Chiffon Fairchild, Ticy Phenyl, Elizabeth Mably, Satellizer L. Bridget, Rana Linchen, Ganessa Roland, and Kaho Hiragi.  There were other names listed among them which Kazuya had yet to become acquainted with. 
  3. With regards to his fellow classmates (and instructors), Kazuya discerned that he was quite literally the ONLY male in the crowd among the listed personnel in his schedule.  He figured that there would be at least one or two other males listed among his fellow classmates or the instructors, but no.  It was literally just Kazuya Aoi, all by his lonesome among a flower garden of women.

It was these realizations that made Kazuya flutter his eyelids briefly in response after looking over the newly updated schedule.  He turned to look up at Sister Margaret, who was sporting that same genuine, calming smile of hers.


“Something concerning you, Mr. Aoi?” she asked warmly.


“This…seems rather odd, in my opinion, Headmistress,” replied Kazuya.  “The fact that I’m the only male in these classes, assuming this schedule is accurate.”


“It is, Mr. Aoi,” commented Margaret, “Rest assured, it most certainly is.”


“And why exactly is it set up like that, if you don’t mind my asking, ma’am?” inquired Kazuya.


Margaret exhaled out her nostrils gently as her smile became more pronounced.  Kazuya could have sworn the older woman chuckled, as well as his big sister standing just off to the side during the conversation between Kazuya and Margaret.  Kazuya turned his vision back and forth between the two women before returning his gaze upon Margaret once more, expecting an answer.


“Well, Mr. Aoi,” said Margaret once more, “how do I put this gently without being too…forward, I suppose.”  She turned towards Kazuha for assistance in finding the best way to word the explanation for the state of things.


“To be frank, little brother,” stated Kazuha, “the powers that be have decided to set you up with what they’ve considered to be prospective partners.”


“Partners?” asked Kazuya.  “You mean as fellow comrades for combatting the Nova?”


“For that,” replied Kazuha, “and other things as well.”  Kazuya could have sworn that both Margaret and Kazuha were blushing ever so slightly upon what Kazuha was insinuating with her tone of voice at the end of her response.


While Kazuya didn’t consider himself a genius by any stretch of the traditional definition of the word, he was keen enough to discern what was going on here:  This was a borderline matchmaking in the process under the guise of classroom scheduling.  Kazuya had already made the acquaintanceship of most of these women, and with this newly arranged schedule for him, it appeared as though he was going to stay VERY acquainted with pretty much all of them throughout the day-to-day humdrum of life on campus.


“One thing that confuses me a bit,” commented Kazuya.


“What is that, Mr. Aoi?” asked Margaret once more.


“I know that Miss Roland and Miss Hiragi are juniors compared to the other girls listed in this itinerary,” explained Kazuya.  “Wouldn’t it be odd for them to be in the same courses as third-year Pandora, given the difference in grade level?”


“Both Ganessa Roland and Kahol Hiragi have been given special exemptions by the higher-ups so that they may attend the same classes as the third-year Pandoras,” answered Margaret.  “While this is certainly an unusual deviation from normal procedure, we have found that both of them are rather bright students who we feel can learn adequately among their seniors.”


‘Once again, talk of higher-ups pulling the strings behind the scenes,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘I’m pretty sure I know just who they’re referring to by this point.  But I’ll leave it alone…for now, anyway.’


“Well then, I suppose I only have one question left regarding these circumstances,” replied Kazuya.


“What is that, Mr. Aoi?” replied Margaret.


“When does this updated schedule of mine begin to take place?”


“First thing tomorrow,” answered Kazuha with a grin.


“That soon?” asked a bewildered Kazuya.  “I figured maybe a week at the earliest, not tomorrow.”


“Rest assured, the Pandoras and instructors listed in your scheduling are being notified as we speak, and I can pretty much guarantee that there will be no objections from any one of them regarding this arrangement,” explained Margaret.  “In fact, if I understand it right, pretty much ALL of them will be more than happy to make your acquaintance.”  The hidden meaning behind Margaret’s words wasn't lost on Kazuya.  This was almost assuredly a matchmaking procedure in the works between Kazuya and these women listed.


“Well then, I guess I have no other questions or concerns then,” replied Kazuya.  “I suppose I’ll take my leave then.  If you’ll excuse me, Sister Margaret.”


Of course, given that Kazuya was seated on top of a large desk, which was a good five feet or so from the ground, the task of getting down would be a bit awkward for him to do so.  While the fall from such a height wouldn’t harm him much (if at all), it would be rather odd to engage in the task of jumping down from atop the school principal’s desk.  He pondered if perhaps Sister Margaret would simply have his chair levitate back down to its original position from where it sat at the start of the meeting, though he was somewhat surprised to find that she initiated no such act.


“Do you require assistance, Mr. Aoi?” asked Margaret with a chuckle.


“Umm…well…” muttered Kazuya aloud, pondering as to whether he was going to engage in the act of hopping down off the desk.


At that very moment, Margaret rose from her chair and walked around to the other side of her desk.  She held forward both arms outstretched towards Kazuya and spoke in that warm, calming tone of voice she had.


“May I?” she asked.


Kazuya knew full well what she was getting at.  The woman was asking if it was okay for her to pick him up and carry him like he had been carried and handled by the other Pandora he had met earlier right before this little meeting.  While the notion of being held in such a manner was still somewhat awkward for Kazuya (though certainly titillating in its own way), he didn’t want to be rude.  Briefly shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath, Kazuya responded the moment he opened his eyelids.


“Very well, ma’am,” replied Kazuya.  “Whenever you’re ready.”


Sister Margaret proceeded to bring her hands underneath Kazuya’s armpits and lift him right off her desk.  Kazuya was somewhat taken aback by how effortlessly she was able to initiate the act of lifting him.  A moment later, he was being held securely in her embrace, with one of her arms cradling his buttocks while the other secured his backside, holding him firmly against her stomach and bosom.  At that very moment, Kazuya felt his heartbeat pick up at being in a rather familiar position.  What made it all the more awkward was that it was the school principal who was holding him oh so tenderly against her, with a passion that seemed to hover somewhere between romantically and maternally (though Kazuya wasn’t sure which of the two it was).


“Please, rest assured, Mr. Aoi,” said Margaret looking down at the young man in her arms (with his face more-or-less pressed up against her sizable bosom), “you’re in good hands here.”  The double meaning was certainly not lost on Kazuya, which made Sister Margaret chuckle all the more in response to his reaction.


“I must say, Kazuha,” said Margaret with a chuckle to the other Pandora in the room, “I can certainly see why you dote on your little brother here.  A part of me just wants to keep him for myself.”


Upon Margaret finishing her statement, Kazuha walked over to her, which placed Kazuya in very close proximity to both Pandoras now.  What surprised him somewhat was that Sister Margaret wasn’t placing him on the ground as he expected to be done by now, given that the meeting was over and he had gotten his updated schedule.


“Uhh, Sister Margaret?” asked Kazuya as he stared up at her.


“Yes, Kazuya?” she responded, looking down past her bosom to make eye contact with him.


“Could you please let me down now, if you don’t mind?” continued Kazuya with a rather distinct blush at being handled as he currently was.  Margaret simply chuckled in response at his request.


“I suppose I could, Mr. Aoi,” she replied, “though I must confess, I’m rather enjoying his moment right now, so I’m a bit reluctant to do so.”  Margaret slightly tightened her grip on Kazuya, which in turn pressed his face deeper into her bosom.  Even with the religious garbs Margaret wore, Kazuya could feel the buoyancy and swell of her breast pressing up against him.  What made the situation more sexually frustrating for Kazuya was the fact that he could take in the richness of her scent, given that he was quite literally pressed up against her.  Even if she was an older woman, Margaret was certainly very enticing in her own right and was no less appealing physically compared to the other Pandora whom Kazuya had met so far.


“Sister Margaret,” said Kazuha, “I feel that Kazuya is perhaps a bit flustered by your actions.”  The older Aoi sibling felt it necessary to step in on her younger brother’s behalf (and perhaps out of a touch of jealousy at the sight she was witnessing to boot).


“Well then, my dear Kazuha,” said Margaret with that grin of hers, “by all means, help yourself to a little fun.”  With that, Margaret made her way towards Kazuha and held out Kazuya before her.  Instinctively not wanting to risk Kazuya being dropped (even though Margaret made damn sure he was secure before releasing him), Kazuha reached out and held her little brother against her own torso and bosom.  Now Kazuya found himself in the same position, only with a different Pandora.  During the exchange, it was rather stimulating that his head was pressed against Margaret’s bosom in the back and with Kazuha’s bosom in front, especially since the upper slope of Kazuha’s breast was exposed, giving Kazuya direct skin-to-skin contact with his big sister’s boobs literally in his face.


“Th-that’s not what I was getting at, Sister Margaret,” said a flustered Kazuha, holding her little brother firmly against her own body before looking down with a somewhat awkward look on her face.  The gesture was returned in equal measure by Kazuya, who was sporting a rather deep red blush on his face, given the awkwardness of the situation.


A moment later, Kazuha gingerly placed her little brother back down on the ground before standing upright once more.  Both Aoi siblings were trying to let the awkwardness of the moment (and the hidden sexual tension that came with it) pass as quickly as possible.  Deciding to break the silence, Kazuha spoke up.


“Well then, we should be on our way,” said Kazuha.  “I assume that the meeting is adjourned then, Sister Margaret?”


“Yes, we’re finished here,” replied the headmistress with a smile.  “It was nice to see you again, Kazuya.  I hope you become well acquainted with your fellow classmates in the days to come.”  Margaret proceeded to hold out her hand to Kazuya, bending over to extend her reach to the young man.


Kazuya reached out his hand to accept Margaret’s handshake.  Her long, dainty fingers pretty much swallowed his own hand into her fist, yet Margaret’s touch was remarkably gentle during the handshake.  Once it was finished, Kazuya took a brief bow before saying goodbye.


“It was nice to make your acquaintance as well, ma’am,” he said, still a bit flustered from the recent playful displays of affection he was subjected to just a moment ago.  “And thank you for the updated schedule.”


And with that, Kazuya and Kazuha took their leave from Margaret’s office.  A moment later, the headmistress returned to her seat and reached out to the phone on the side of her desk.  After pressing a few buttons, the phone began to ring before being answered on the other side.


“Hello sir,” began Margaret.  “It is done.”


“You’ve given him the update schedule?” replied a male voice on the other end.


“I have, sir,” answered Margaret.


“How did he take the news?” inquired the mystery voice.


“He seemed a bit perplexed by it all, especially given that he’s the only male in the entire group.  I explained a little to him as to why that was, and I believe he understands the greater meaning behind it all.  If I may ask, sir?” said Margaret.


“What is it?”


“Doesn’t this seem a little rushed?  You’re bringing Kazuya into this whole thing a bit faster than I would have recommended, sir.  In my opinion, this sort of thing needs to happen organically…at a more natural pace.  It shouldn’t be rushed.”


“Kazuya is not your typical Limiter.  He’ll adapt quickly enough to the situation as it develops.  And the sooner he connects and bonds with the Pandoras in his group, the better things will progress.  It’s for the best, and besides…”


“Yes, sir?” inquired Margaret.


“He’s an Aoi.  I know he’ll rise to the occasion when the situation demands him to.  Such a thing is expected of men in our family.”


“I’ll defer to your judgment on that, Mr. Aoi,” replied Margaret.


“Please, Margaret,” replied the voice, “how long have we known each other?  No need for such distant formalities.  Call me Gengo.”


Sighing at the insistent friendliness being conveyed by the man on the other end, Margaret decided to wrap up the conversation there and then.


“Anyways, Kazuya has been updated on the change.  We’ll see how he fares in the coming days.  I’ll keep you posted if anything out of the ordinary comes up,” finished Margaret.


“Please do,” replied Gengo.  “Good day then, Sister Margaret.”


With that, the phone line cut out and Margaret refocused her efforts on the humdrum of deskwork once more.  While she was somewhat skeptical of Gengo Aoi’s designs, especially when it came to his family, she would trust in the man’s decision making, for the time being anyway.

End Notes:
Hope you found the ending amusing.  Work is crazy right now, so I'm not sure when I'll have the next chapter out.
Chapter 12: More New Faces by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory, this one.  Basically more additions to Kazuya's growing harem.

Leaving Sister Margaret’s office, Kazuya had a lot of new information to take in.  In less than an hour’s time, he had been notified that his schedule had been drastically altered and that he would be the only male in all of his classes, with both his fellow classmates and his instructors being all female.  From a hardcore pervert’s perspective, this would be a wet dream come true.  Though Kazuya certainly didn’t mind being the only male in a classroom full of only women, he felt that it might prove a bit distracting for the sake of studies and training with regards to combatting the Nova.


“You okay, Kazuya?” asked his big sister as she walked alongside him down the hallways.  “You seem rather distracted.”


“It’s…just a lot to take in, you know,” answered Kazuya.  “Being told that your schedule is going to be changed and that you’ll be following a new schedule the very next day…it’s a lot to process, that’s all.”


“I can only imagine,” replied Kazuha.  “I must admit, this is happening quicker than I expected it might.”


“Wait, you KNEW this was going to happen?” asked Kazuya with incredulity in his tone of voice.


“I had suspicions that they might implement this plan of theirs,” answered Kazuha, “though I expected that they would wait at least a few weeks if not longer before they decided to go ahead with it.  I’ll confess, it seemed rather rushed in my opinion.”


“Why would they decide to initiate this change so suddenly?” asked Kazuya.  His big sister simply stood still, casting her gaze off to the side.  Clearly, she was reluctant to give Kazuya a straightforward answer.  Her reaction said enough for Kazuya to connect the dots.


“It was HIS call, wasn’t it?” Kazuya inquired, knowing that Kazuha knew damn well who he was referring to.  Her reluctance to look Kazuya in the eye and respond said it all.


“Alright, I won’t push you on getting an answer, Kazuha,” continued Kazuya.  “I don’t know why he is so adamant on interfering in my school life, and I know that it’s next to impossible to get an answer out of you on these matters, so I won’t insist on it.  Just know that I’m well aware of his meddling, if you need to report on the status of things to him.”  Kazuha could tell that there was a smidgen of resentment in Kazuya’s tone, given that he knew that his big sister was reluctant to spill the beans on anything regarding their grandfather and what his grand plans were regarding his grandchildren.


“Kazuya,” said Kazuha with a somewhat shaky voice as she reached out towards her little brother, but Kazuya decided to put his foot down, metaphorically speaking.


“Look,” Kazuya countered as he turned around to face his big sister, looking up into her eyes, “I won’t press you for answers on this.  You’ve always been loyal to the old man when it comes to keeping his grand plans on a ‘need to know’ basis, of which I’m aware that I’m not really in that category.  I knew that when you wouldn’t give me an answer on what happened to our parents all those years ago, as to whether or not they are really dead.  So I won’t bother with insisting on it anymore.  Best to simply move on with my life here on campus and make the best of things.  Just know that I’m aware of his meddling in all of this, that’s all.”  Kazuya finished with an ‘end of discussion’ vibe in his tone of voice.  In response, Kazuha simply sighed in resignation, acquiescing to her little brother’s declaration.


“Alright, Kazuya,” replied his big sister, “I understand.  Clearly, I should have given you more credit than I initially did otherwise.  Just know that I do what I do out of love for you.  You know that, right?”  The look on Kazuha’s face practically screamed ‘Please know that I mean well.’


“I know that you do it out of love and not malice or underhandedness,” replied Kazuya.  “I just wish that you were willing to be more open with me, that’s all.”  He turned around and proceeded with walking down the hallways, making his way towards his next class in order to get his mind off of things at the moment.


‘I’m sorry, Kazuya…really I am,’ thought Kazuha as her little brother walked on further away from her.  ‘I really DO wish I could have told you more…about everything.  But I swore that I would only divulge what was allowed to be said.  I know that you resent grandfather to some extent, but please know that he only truly wants what’s best for you.  I hope that you can see that in the future.’


Kazuya made his way out the doors onto campus grounds, checking his tablet to see what his next class would entail and where it would take place.  While he considered it somewhat comical to actually play along and take his current class schedule seriously (knowing that it would be irrelevant come tomorrow), he figured that it would serve as a welcome distraction to get his mind off of knowing that his grandfather was pulling strings behind the scenes and interfering in Kazuya’s daily school life.


As he made his way outside the campus main administrative building, Kazuya checked his watch.  It was still before noon, so he had time before his next class.  As luck would have it, while he was having his brief one-on-one in Sister Margaret’s office, he was scheduled for a free period according to his current schedule.


‘Guess that’s why I was called into her office,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘That way there would be no inconvenience in regards to scheduling issues.  Well, guess I’ll take a walk around campus and take in the sights before my next class.’


Deciding to stroll around and take in the view of the sakura trees along the campus walkways, Kazuya made his way throughout the less occupied parts of the West Genetics campus grounds.  It was a pleasing enough sight to behold, and the weather was good to boot.  It gave the campus grounds a very zen-like vibe which helped Kazuya unwind and clear his head.


Kazuya proceeded along pathways for a good ten minutes or so before coming across a bench made for someone his size.  While he was walking, Kazuya spotted a few benches here and there that were designed for Pandora, which meant that anyone who wasn’t a good nine feet tall in height or larger would have severe difficulty trying to climb up and take a seat in one of those benches.  The sight of such a thing would be equal parts comical and sad to watch someone who wasn’t an amazon/mini-gts try to take a seat on a bench so large.


Taking a seat, Kazuya closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled.  He needed to get his mind clear and stop dwelling on whatever his grandfather was planning behind the scenes.  Though Kazuya was always cognizant of whatever scheming his grandfather was planning and implementing, he was humble enough to know that the old man was several steps ahead of Kazuya when it came to the thinking game in general.  He figured that if the old man wanted to let Kazuya know about his plans, he would either have somebody tell him or let Kazuya know directly face-to-face.


‘No point in mulling over such things,’ thought Kazuya as he unwinded on the bench and closed his eyes.  ‘Might as well take my own advice and make the best of things as they currently are.’


After a few minutes of mentally unwinding, Kazuya found himself being visited upon by not one, but several Pandora.  He could tell that they were Pandora given the sound of their footfalls and the fact that he suddenly found himself being cast in a rather large shadow.


Upon opening his eyes, Kazuya was surprised to find out that the group of Pandora assembled around him was much larger than he anticipated.  Whereas he figured it would be maybe two or three, he found that he was surrounded by a group of what seemed to be nine Pandora in total, all of whom were standing around Kazuya and casting him in their collective group shadow.


“Good to see you again, Kazuya,” said Chiffon Fairchild in her usual upbeat tone of voice.  The student council president stood at the center of the group in front of Kazuya, wearing her usual upbeat smile and speaking in her equally upbeat, bubbly demeanor.


To Chiffon’s left (and Kazuya’s right) stood Ticy Phenyl, Elizabeth Mably, Satellier L. Bridget, and Rana Linchen, all of them smiling at Kazuya with what Kazuya was pretty sure was hardcore affection.  After all, each of them had already engaged in a makeout session with Kazuya up to that point, so it was only natural for each and every one of them to have some degree of affection for the boy sitting before them.To the other side, on Chiffon’s right (Kazuya’s left) stood four other Pandora whom Kazuya was not yet familiar with.  Their descriptions starting with the one closest to Chiffon and working outwards (to the left from Kazuya’s point of view) were as thus:


  1. The first Pandora was around the same height as Chiffon, wearing the standard Genetics uniform.  Her vibrant red hair was long, reaching all the way down to her waistline.  The bulk of it was done up in a ponytail, while the hair along her sideburns formed inward curling temporal locks along her cheekbones, with another set of sideburns going further down past her neckline and resting level with her substantial bustline.  Her skin was light, indicating European origin by ethnicity, and her eye color was amber.  The girl had a playful smirk on her lovely features, implying a sort of mischievous side to her character, from what Kazuya could discern upon looking at her.
  2. The second Pandora was the tallest of the assembled group (all 9 of them).  She also wore the standard Genetics uniform.  Her skin was darkest in the group, comparable to milk chocolate in color, making Kazuya curious as to where this Pandora hailed from with regards to ethnic background.  Like most of the assembled Pandora, she sported a significant bust.  Her hair was colored white and cut short, ending at just above her neck, while her eye color was a bluish gray.  Her demeanor came off as somewhat serious, though not necessarily threatening in her outward appearance.
  3. The third Pandora was the shortest of the group (again, all 9 of them).  Her build was more petite compared to the rest of the group (though certainly large enough from Kazuya’s point of view).  Compared to the other Pandoras, her bustline was more modest from what Kazuya could discern.  Like the previous Pandora, she also wore the standard Genetics uniform.  Her skin was light in composure, indicating European heritage.  Her silver/white colored hair was short, with the side bangs twisted into a sort of curled style, giving them a sort of typhoon shape, and her eyes were colored light brown.  Her demeanor was something akin to that of the red-headed Pandora from what Kazuya could tell:  Somewhat mischievous, though not necessarily malicious.
  4. The fourth Pandora (also wearing the standard Genetics uniform) was around the same height as Chiffon and most of the other Pandora.  Her hair was colored a deep red, and long in length, ending down to the middle of her back, with her sideburns going all the way down to her substantial bust.  Her skin color was light, indicating European heritage.  Her eyes were colored a reddish-brown, and her overall demeanor came off as rather serious, even more so than the taller, dark-skinned Pandora by comparison.  In fact, her attitude came off as borderline militaristic from what Kazuya could discern of her character, which made him somewhat more cautious being in her presence.


“Umm, hello there, ladies,” said Kazuya, feeling a little intimidated being in the presence of so many towering women.


Ticy, Elizabeth, Satellizer, and Rana all either waved, smiled, or did both in response to Kazuya’s response.  The other Pandora to Chiffon’s right simply maintained their gazes upon Kazuya, staring with either smiles or muted expressions on their faces.  In the case of the latter, Kazuya felt a bit intimidated.  After all, when you’re standing before a young lady who is ten feet tall or more, you tend to be cognizant of what she is capable of doing to you physically.  Kazuya was just thankful that the majority of the assembled Pandora gathered before him had friendly dispositions towards him, though he was open-minded enough to give the more stern-looking Pandoras a chance.  As the old saying goes, ‘You shouldn’t judge a book solely by its cover.’


“A little birdie told me that you had a little sitdown session with some of the faculty here, including a one-on-one session with the headmistress, no less,” declared Chiffon with her own playful grin.  “Is that true, Kazuya?”


“It is, Madam President,” Kazuya answered.


“Now, now, Kazuya,” Chiffon reprimanded Kazuya in a way that was clearly teasing in its tone, “I know we’ve been over this.  When we’re in private, it is simply ‘Chiffon’ and nothing regarding my title as student council president or anything of the sort.”


“Well, I don’t know if I would consider this to be a private setting, given that we’re not exactly alone or in a small group,” replied Kazuya.


“Wow, you weren’t kidding, Chiffon,” said the redhead standing closest to her.  “He really IS a little gentleman, just like you said.”  The redhead gave Kazuya a sexy little wink and a killer smile when Kazuya turned to her as she spoke.


Kazuya was somewhat taken aback, not quite sure how to respond at that moment.  Saying “thank you” to both Chiffon for the kind words about him and the redhead for her agreement of those words would probably be the safest option.  However, before he could vocalize a response, Chiffon beat him to it.


“Well now,” Chiffon continued, “since we’re all gathered here, I thought I’d introduce you to some more of my fellow classmates.  I figured it would be as good a time as any.”  Chiffon turned to the four mystery Pandora on her right flank.


“Ladies, shall I do the introductions, or would you like to introduce yourselves to Kazuya?” Chiffon gestured her arms towards Kazuya as if he was some kind of display item for them to behold.


“Sure thing,” replied the redhead as she took a few steps towards Kazuya, casting him exclusively in her shadow and giving him a spectacular view of the white panties underneath her skirt.  Whether she did this on purpose or was simply unaware of it, Kazuya wasn’t quite sure, though he was inclined to think that it was most likely the first of those two, given the girl’s playful nature.


“Hey there, little fella,” began the redhead once more, placing her right hand on her hip and staring down with that half playful/half mischievous smile of hers over her bosom.  “I’m Arnett McMillan, the 6th-ranked third year Pandora here at West Genetics.  It’s a pleasure to meet you.”


“I appreciate the welcome, Miss McMillan,” replied Kazuya, “and I must say the pleasure might be more mine than yours, if I’m not being out of line in my response.”


“Oh relax there, little guy,” Arnett said with a chuckle.  “No need for formalities or anything like that with me.  I’m pretty sure that you’ve heard this from most of the other girls here, so this’ll probably feel like deja vu and all that, but I’d prefer it if you just call me by my first name, ‘kay?”


“Well, if that’s how you’d prefer it, Miss Mc-...I mean, Arnett,” said Kazuya quickly correcting himself.  “I just don’t want to say anything out of line, especially in the company of my fellow seniors, that’s all.”


In response to Kazuya’s sense of politeness and somewhat old-fashioned chivalry, Arnett simply couldn’t help herself.  After a brief episode of girly squealing in gushing over Kazuya’s manners, she instinctively reached out, lifted Kazuya up by his armpits, and glomped onto him.  Well, more accurately she glomped HIM onto HER by snuggling up against him in the form of pressing his head between her breasts and nuzzling her face into his scalp as she buried his face into her cleavage, all the while holding him firmly against her torso so that there was no chance of escape for him from the latest round of ‘marshmallow hell’ he was being subjected to.


“Oh you are just the sweetest, you little cutie you,” gushed Arnett while she rubbed her nose back and forth into Kazuya’s scalp.  “I’m ready to just take you home with me right now so that we can have a little fun back at my place.  What do ya say, Kazuya?  Up for some one-on-one time with Big Sister Arnett?”  Clearly, Arnett was enjoying herself, given the slight blush on her face as she smothered Kazuya with the utmost affection she could lay upon him.


“Arnett, I think you’re going a little overboard on the poor guy,” commented the taller, dark-skinned Pandora standing next to her.  “You might want to let up on him a bit before you end up asphyxiating him.”


“That, and you’re making Satellizer and Rana here a little jealous,” teased Elizabeth from the other end of the assembled group.  She gestured to the two Pandora she mentioned, both of whom were puffing their cheeks and eyeing the sight of Kazuya in Arnett’s embrace with clear signs of envy on their faces, especially from Satellizer.


“Oh, alright then,” countered Arnett, “I can be a good sport.  Don’t want you girls thinking that I’m gonna hog the little fella all to myself…at least not right now anyway.”  In one swift motion, Arnetta extended her arms so that Kazuya was no longer face-first in her bosom, leaned in for a short smooch on his lips, and held him out towards the dark-skinned Pandora.  The taller Pandora, fearing that Arnett might drop him, instinctively reached out and secured Kazuya against her own torso and bosom, with him ending up facing the tall, dark-skinned beauty, staring into her piercing blue eyes.


“A-Arnett!” exclaimed the taller Pandora, holding Kazuya securely against her torso, with his frame pressed against the firm musculature of her abdomen and his face pressed slightly against her own impressive bosom.  The dark-skinned beauty was sporting a blush out of a mix of both embarrassment and suppressed sexual angst, now cradling the freshman Limiter against her with the utmost of care.


“You could have warned me before you handed him off to me, you know?” said the white-haired, blue-eyed beauty to her redheaded counterpart.


“Oh come now, Creo,” replied Arnett with a smirk, “you could use a little fun now and then.  No need to be such a stick in the mud.  Now stop being so flustered and introduce yourself already.”


The taller Pandora focused her gaze upon Kazuya once more, rivaling the blush on his cheeks with one of her own.  From Kazuya’s perspective, it was rather surprising to see this Pandora have such a sudden 180 degree turn in personality, from generally strict in her demeanor to becoming rather delicate and flustered at the state she found herself in.


“Well…I um…” began the Pandora before clearing her throat, taking a deep breath and focusing her gaze on Kazuya with renewed vigor.  “I’m Creo Brand, 7th-ranked among the current third-year class here at West Genetics.  It’s…nice to meet you face-to-face, Mr. Aoi.”


‘Or more accurately face-to-bosom from my point of view,’ thought Kazuya, given that he was currently being manhandled by a group of very attractive amazons (once again).


“Likewise, Miss Brand,” replied Kazuya.  “While I’m certainly not against the rather…intimate welcome among my fellow seniors, might I ask to be put down, if it’s not too much of a bother?”


“Oh…um…certainly, Mr. Aoi,” said Creo, who was still somewhat flabbergasted from the experience of holding Kazuya against her with the strength of a protector but also the embrace and tenderness of a lover.  It was somewhat lucky for Creo that Kazuya couldn’t deduce what was going through her head at that moment.  For while a part of her wished to remain formal and professional during the introduction, a baser part of her brain wished to keep holding Kazuya for a while longer…and perhaps engage in some more ‘intimate’ relations with him when it was just the two of them alone.


Before letting the more animalistic side of her personality get the better of her, Creo gently placed Kazuya on the ground once more.  The young man gave a nod and a smile indicating his gratitude, which in turn brought back the blush on Creo’s cheeks at his gentlemanly behavior.


‘He really IS a little charmer, just like Chiffon and Arnett both said,’ thought Creo as she gazed somewhat longingly at Kazuya (a gaze which wasn’t lost upon any of the other Pandora gathered, and getting reactions on their part ranging from amusement to jealousy).


Kazuya then turned his gaze towards the next Pandora, the shortest one of the group with the petite build, silvery-white hair, and the distinctive curled twintails adorning it.  The Pandora cracked a grin right back at Kazuya before kneeling forward slightly and extending her hand in the gesture of a handshake.


“Hello there, Mr. Aoi,” began the Pandora.  “I’m Attia Simmons, the 8th-ranked third year Pandora at West Genetics.  A pleasure to make your acquaintance, sir.  Your reputation certainly precedes you.”


“It’s a pleasure to make yours as well, Miss Simmons,” replied Kazuya, accepting the handshake and letting the Pandora swallow his hand into her own.  Even if she was the shortest of the bunch, Attia was still a solid four feet taller than him, with his head just a bit past her waistline.  Whatever size differences that existed between Pandora, it wasn’t that significant from a Limiter’s perspective, given the size difference between the sexes.


As Kazuya was wrapping up the handshake with Attia, their eyes locked intently upon one another, with each one of them forming their respective opinion of the other.


‘He seems pretty harmless,’ thought Attia.  ‘Kind of mushy in his demeanor by the look of it.  Rather different in how he carries himself compared to his grandfather from what I’ve heard.  Still, no need to rush to judgment just yet.  We’ll see what kind of man he is soon enough.’


‘She appears…somewhat sneaky in her demeanor,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘I know we’ve literally just met, but from what I can tell, she has the vibe of somebody who likes to plot behind the scenes and all that.  The kind of person who might be something akin to a puppet master, constantly observing and tinkering with things when it suits her interests.  She doesn’t appear malicious, necessarily, but I feel like I should be cognizant and a little guarded whenever I’m around her.’


As the two finished the handshake (Kazuya once again amazed at how much restraint a Pandora could show in the mere gesture of shaking hands), Attia stood upright once more and Kazuya turned his attention to the final Pandora out of the group of nine, furthest on the left from Kazuya’s perspective, the other redhead.


Given the disposition she had shown up til now, the second redhead came off as having a ‘no nonsense’ type of attitude.  At least, that was what Kazuya assumed of her upon taking the measure of her character.  He could only hope that in spite of her somewhat cold disposition that she wouldn’t be confrontational with him, at least not in the presence of her fellow Pandora anyway.


“Umm, hello there, Miss,” began Kazuya.  “Would I be too presumptuous in asking for your name, Madam?”


The second redhead merely gave a smirk and a gentle snort in response before deciding to speak in response to Kazuya’s request.


“You wouldn’t be presumptuous in doing so, Mr. Kazuya Aoi,” replied the redhead.  “After all, it’s only fair that we get to know each other on an even playing field, since I already know your name and a bit about your background.  My name is Ingrid Bernstein, and I am the 9th-ranked third year Pandora at West Genetics.”


“I see,” replied Kazuya.  “Well, I hope I make a good impression on you, Miss Bernstein.  I’d hate to get off on the wrong foot during an introductory meeting, after all.”  While Kazuya sensed that Ingrid had a somewhat cold disposition - something akin to that of a military boot camp instructor - it wasn’t outright malicious or mean-spirited from what he could tell.  The way she carried herself was as graceful as it was blunt in its nature.


‘Hopefully we’ll get along in the coming days,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘After all, I don’t want to be making enemies with someone who is twice my height, even if I have Chiffon and the others watching my back.’


“Well now,” interrupted Chiffon, “since you’ve met the rest of my fellow Pandoras, what say we get to know each other better in a more private setting, dear Kazuya?”  Kazuya turned his attention towards Chiffon and began speaking.


“More private, Chiffon?” he asked.  “What did you have in mind exactly?”


“Your new living quarters, of course,” chimed Chiffon with an extra cheerful grin on her face.


“W-what do you mean by that exactly?” asked a rather confused Kazuya.  “I just got settled in at my current place in the boys’ dormitory.”


“We know, Kazuya,” replied Elizabeth.  “While it is a rather sudden change of pace, you’ll be moving in with your new roommates ASAP, who incidentally are also your newly assigned classmates.”


At that moment, Kazuya reached for the schedule which Sister Margaret handed him earlier back in her office.  Sure enough, as he scrolled through the names of his fellow classmates listed, the realization of the situation hit him like a baseball bat straight to the skull.  He perused the names listed:


Sure enough, the realization of his current situation settled in:  Kazuya was getting acquainted with his soon-to-be classmates, who were apparently also his soon-to-be roommates.  He was going to quite suddenly transition from having a room to himself to rooming with multiple women.  The very idea of it all was a hardcore pervert’s wet dream come to life.


While Kazuya was deep in thought, he was suddenly jolted from his state of mind when he found himself being lifted up once more and cradled in Chiffon’s embrace, nuzzled up against her bosom with her arms secured around his person.


“Umm, Miss Chiffon…what are you doing?” inquired a blushing Kazuya.


“Escorting you to your new living arrangements of course, dear Kazuya,” Chiffon answered with a grin.  “It’ll be quicker if I carry you over so that we don’t have to slow down.  Besides…” Chiffon leaned in and whispered somewhat huskily into Kazuya’s ear, “you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”


Kazuya knew damn well that Chiffon was referring to the act of a Limiter being carried around by Pandora.  While it might feel a little demeaning or emasculating at times, Kazuya had to admit that the sensation of being in their care was rather stimulating and calming overall.


“Ummm, Madam President?” spoke up a somewhat nervous voice.  Chiffon turned to her left towards the one who spoke up.


“Please, Satellizer, just ‘Chiffon’ will do, but that aside, what is it?” replied Chiffon.  Satellizer reached out her arms in an open gesture, more or less indicating what she wanted to do.  It was clear enough for all present to see.


“May I?” asked the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, bountifully busty beauty.


“Why of course!” chimed Chiffon with a big grin, gingerly handing Kazuya over to Satellizer.  Once his ownership had changed and he found himself securely in the warm embrace of the younger L. Bridget sister.  As he was nestled up against Satellizer’s torso and pressed into her absolutely stupendous bosom, Kazuya could swear that the blush was forming on her cheeks and her breathing became more pronounced.


‘It’s like she’s panting now,’ thought Kazuya.  He could also swear that he could make out indentations at the front of Satellizer’s dress, around where presumably her nipples would be.  ‘Is she getting turned on?  Just from the act of holding me?  This girl is REALLY something else,’ thought Kazuya once more as he looked up into Satellizer’s baby blue eyes, trying to smile to help calm her down somewhat.  Unfortunately for Kazuya (or perhaps fortunately, depending on how one perceives such a thing), the act of smiling had the opposite effect, if the objective was to get Satellizer to calm down.


If anything, the lack of personal space between Kazuya and Satellizer and the endearing warmness of his smile were only getting Satellizer even more ‘in the mood’ as it were.  Kazuya figured this out soon enough when he found his lips being assaulted by Satellizer’s lips in the process, with her tongue soon enough pushing into his mouth and filling up every nook and cranny of it.  While Kazuya was certainly surprised by the forwardness of the coquettish busty Pandora, he didn’t dislike the act one bit, returning the kiss with as much gusto as he could muster.


“My my my,” cooed Elizabeth, “it seems that our dear Satellizer is outright smitten with our new roommate.  And to think that you were at one time deemed the ‘Untouchable Queen’ not so long ago.”  Satellizer broke off the kiss and looked at her fellow Pandoras with a strong blush on her cheeks, primarily out of embarrassment.


“I…I…” Satellizer turned her gaze towards Kazuya, still firmly held in her embrace.  “I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to…it’s just…whenever we touch…you and I…I just get so…so…”  The blush on Satellizer’s cheeks only intensified as she struggled to maintain eye contact with Kazuya.


“Percolate like a piping hot coffee pot?” inquired Arnett, who was clearly enjoying the show.


“Now now,” replied Ticy, “be nice, Arnett.  No need to tease Satellizer too much over this.  Besides, you’ll get a turn with him soon enough.”


‘A turn?’ thought Kazuya.  ‘This whole arrangement is definitely moving in fast forward a lot sooner that I would have anticipated.’


“Satellizer, could I hold Kazuya for a little bit?” asked Rana as she closed in on the pair of them, invading both of their personal space.  Satellizer responded by instinctively tightening her grip on Kazuya, holding him securely (though not harming him) as if he were a big teddy bear that she just won at the county fair.


“Alright then,” replied Rana, not wanting to ruin Satellizer’s good time at the moment.  “I’ll just settle with this for the time being then.”  In one swift motion, Rana leaned in and placed her right hand upon Kazuya’s left cheek, facing him towards her, bending down and capturing his lips in hers, French kissing him with just as much gusto as Satellizer was doing to him just a moment ago, if the blush on Rana’s cheeks was any indicator as she smooched Kazuya for a good ten seconds or more.  Eventually, Rana had to come up for air and was panting rather noticeably, the blush on her cheeks still lingering as she licked her lips in a sign of approval before smiling.


“Well now, off to a rather feisty start, aren’t we, Miss Linchen?” asked Attia in response to what she and the other Pandora just witnessed.


“As the old song goes, ‘Love is a battlefield,’ and all that,” Elizabeth chimed in.  “The girl is simply getting her share of the action in where and when she can, that’s all.”


“Alright ladies, no fighting now, especially not in front of Kazuya,” declared Chiffon.  “We all agreed to this before this little meeting of ours.  Now what say we show Kazuya to his new living arrangements?”  The other Pandora all nodded in agreement, deciding a little privacy would be advantageous rather than having others looking in on what was occurring with the rather sizable party gathered together.


So it was that Chiffon led the way with the other Pandoras in towe, and Kazuya still being held in Satellizer’s arms like a small child, feeling her hefty bosom bounce and sway as she walked.  Out of all the assembled Pandora, Kazuya was certain that Satellizer sported the largest breasts of the assembled party, though pretty much all the others were nothing to sneeze at in the boob department either.  Even Attia’s chest was enough of a handful from Kazuya’s point of view, modest as it might have been in comparison to the others.


Deciding to simply ‘go with the flow’ and take a moment to relax, Kazuya suddenly found himself nodding off and napping in Satellizer’s embrace as the group walked off to wherever they were headed.  Kazuya figured that he would be awoken upon their arrival and take in the sight of whatever his newly changed abode would end up being.  Before he let rest completely take him, just one thing was on his mind.


‘Eleven female roommates,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘Wonder if it’ll just be eleven or if there are more to come.  I suppose I’ll find out one way or another soon enough.’  And with that, Kazuya was out like a light, resting his head against Satellizer’s breasts like a pillow while letting her heartbeat lull him off into sleep.



End Notes:

Apologies if this piece has too much 'fluff' in it.  It's basically a recurring theme in all of my projects, especially if it's something in the harem genre.  Until next time.

Chapter 13: New Home by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Kazuya becomes aquainted with his new living arrangements.  My apologies if the Pandoras are a bit out of character at the end of the chapter, but this IS a harem fanfiction, after all.  Bear that in mind.

“Time flies when you’re having fun.”  That’s how the saying goes.  Of course, whether it’s a matter of having fun or just relaxing and letting one’s mind wander without worry or concern, time seems to speed up and the joy soon becomes fleeting.  That became clear enough as Kazuya found himself being gently stirred awake by the voice of Satellizer L. Bridget, whose arms he was still being securely held in as he laid propped against her enormous bosom.


“Kazuya,” whispered Satellizer.  “Wake up, Kazuya,” she repeated while gently nudging him to stir him out of the blissful slumber he was currently enjoying.  Kazuya quietly groaned in response, not wanting the moment to end.


“Maybe you need to wake him up with a kiss,” teased Chiffon as the group neared their destination.


“Isn’t there some kind of fairy tale where that happens?” inquired Ticy.


“More than one, supposedly,” stated Elizabeth.  “There’s the tale of ‘Sleeping Beauty,’ which given the name of that tale is basically a dead giveaway.  Then there’s the story of ‘Snow White’ in which the prince in that tale also awakens the fair maiden, supposedly after eating a poisoned apple.”


“A woman eats a poisoned apple and falls into a state of deep sleep instead of dying?” says Arnett, clearly pointing out the logical fallacy of the fairy tale.


“Arnett,” counters Ingrid, “mind you that several fairy tales are highly illogical to say the least.  They’re the kind of thing you tell very small children before they’re able to analyze the feasibility of them.  I mean, have you heard of the tale of ‘Humpty Dumpty,’ involving an anthropomorphic egg?  Need I say more than that?”


“All the king’s horses and all the king’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again,” said Attia, bringing up the final line of the tale.  “Funny how it’s never made clear which king the story is talking about.  And what exactly do horses have to do with putting a living egg back together anyway?”


“I wager it’s one of those kinds of things that make sense if you simply don’t think about it whatsoever,” Creo chimed in.


“So in other words, become totally brainless is the answer,” deadpanned Arnett.  “I don’t know, I don’t think you’re doing kids any favors by telling them tales like that.  It’s the kind of thing that sets them up for disappointment in the future, like learning that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy aren’t actually real.”


“Life is chock full of disappointment, Arnett,” countered Elizabeth.  “The older one gets, there’s practically the guarantee of being disillusioned and disappointed at the grim realizations of life.  It’s simply the way of the world.  But enough about analyzing fairy tales and philosophizing over harsh realities.  We’re here.”


“Indeed we are,” added Chiffon.


“Wakey wakey, Kazuya,” whispered Rana in a sing-song voice as she leaned in towards Kazuya, deciding to act on impulse and give him a quick peck on the cheek.


“Mmmph…five more minutes,” groaned Kazuya in response.


“He really is adorable when he’s sleeping, isn’t he?” said Ticy with a smile as she gazed at him.


“Much as I’d like to let him sleep, we need to get things rolling,” stated Chiffon in response.  “Besides, there’ll be plenty of time to nap for him soon enough…well, perhaps not nap per se, but spend time in bed.”


“Oooh la la,” replied Arnett, “our student council president doesn’t mind being direct AND kinky in the same sentence.”  Clearly, she was finding this amusing.


“Much as I’m enjoying the multi-sided banter going on here,” spoke up Ingrid, “can we please proceed?”  The other redhead was sporting her usual penchant for getting to the point.


“Alright alright,” clapped back Arnett, rolling her eyes in the process.  “No need to be so stuck up, Ingrid.  I swear, with the way you talk half the time, it would do you good to get laid once in a while.”


Arnett’s snide remark got her fellow redhead rather flustered, sporting a blush and pondering whether she should come up with a witty retort.  Yet before she could come up with a reply, Kazuya had finally stirred awake in Satellizer’s arms.


“Okay,” grunted Kazuya as he flittered his eyes open, “I’m up, I’m up.  You say that we’re here?”


“Indeed we are, Kazuya,” answered Chiffon with her trademark grin.  “Welcome to your…or more accurately OUR new home, fellow roommate.”


The dwelling which Kazuya laid eyes on whas rather impressive to say the least.  It was a multi-story dwelling, a solid five stories tall from what he could discern, and that was five stories tall from a Pandora’s perspective, which meant that for somebody of Kazuya’s size it would have been around ten stories in height if spaced for normal-sized humans.  The outward trim of the building was immaculate, something befitting that of mansions or even palaces for royalty.  The masonry, the curtains, the decorative gardens, the tiling, the statues, and so on and so forth.  It was pretty much everything you would expect to find in a household exuding status, authority, and power.


As he took in the sight of his newly-changed living arrangements, Kazuya pondered whether or not this was meant for him or for his new roommates.  After all, from what he understood, many of the Pandora hailed from well-off and influential families; Satellizer, Elizabeth, and Ganessa all came to mind the most on that particular topic.  Of course, Kazuya’s own family (thanks to his grandfather) was nothing to sneeze or scoff at either.  Media outlets had debated over whether or not the Aoi Family was the most influential power broker on the planet, given the strides Gengo Aoi made in creating the Pandora, Genetics, and Chevalier.


‘Whether it was made with me in mind or for these women is a moot point, I suppose,’ pondered Kazuya.  ‘This is where I’m living now for the foreseeable future, so I should make the best of it.  It’s definitely more refined and fanciful compared to the other buildings I’ve seen.  Pretty much makes all the others look more…what’s the word?  Spartan?  Something along those lines. ’


“It’s…really something,” stated Kazuya as he stared at the building.  “Hopefully the inside is as nice as the outside.”


“I’d be rather surprised if it wasn’t,” commented Elizabeth.


Upon entering the building, everyone’s curiosity was addressed regarding the place’s interior.  The inside was just as decorative and immaculate as the outside.  There was a wide central staircase leading up to the next floor, a built-in elevator for quick access to other floors, a gigantic kitchen and dining area which could seat several dozens of Pandora by the looks of it, and so much more.  In fact, so much of the building was centered on spacing and being as accommodating as possible in order to host a sizable entourage numbering in the dozens by the looks of things.


‘Makes me wonder,’ pondered Kazuya, still being carried in Satellizer’s embrace as the group toured the building.  ‘I know that with myself and my fellow classmates/roommates we number a dozen in total.  Yet this place seems big enough to house dozens plural.  That gives me the feeling that we’re not at the full count as far as occupants goes, especially if I know the old man like I think I do.’


As the group navigated the various rooms, they found that there was certainly more than originally expected.  The pseudo-mansion/palace had a large variety of rooms in its enclosure.  There was a laundry room, a gymnasium, an indoor swimming pool, numerous bathrooms, a sauna, an underground garage, a helipad, various walk-in closets, an indoor movie theater/auditorium, a security station with numerous screens and consoles to monitor the perimeter, an emergency safe room, a large room designed for combat training, and even an onsite infirmary.  Clearly, no expense was spared in crafting such an elaborate structure for Kazuya and his entourage of fellow classmates/tenants.


There was one room which Kazuya was somewhat bewildered by, and that would be the bedroom…because there was only one.


While Kazuya assumed that there would be multiple bedrooms for the many occupants which the building was clearly meant to house, he discovered that there was just a single bedroom instead.  To be fair, the room was outright gigantic, as was the bed which occupied it.  Given the size and total surface area, the bed was easily designed to fit a dozen…scratch that, several dozens of Pandora upon it.  Everything about the bed was certainly luxurious - the sheets, the pillows, the covers, the mattress topper, etc.  All of it was of the quality you would expect at a five-star resort or at the dwellings of royalty or among the rich and elites of the world.


“Well, this is rather surprising,” said Kazuya upon looking at the bed.


“How so, dear Kazuya?” asked Arnett in her usual teasing manner, a wry smile adorning her lovely features.


“Well, I figured it was kind of obvious,” Kazuya replied.  “I mean, I was expecting there to be several bedrooms in this place, not one gigantic master bedroom.  You think we should bring that up with the staff or faculty here on campus?”


“Why would we do that?” inquired Elizabeth.  “I don’t see anything wrong with this room.”


“Well,” countered a somewhat flummoxed and embarrassed Kazuya, “don’t you all find it odd?  The whole notion of us all…you know…” Kazuya trailed off in his speech, figuring that at least one of the Pandora gathered would catch on to what he was implying.


“Sleeping together?” replied all nine Pandora at the same time in unison.  A moment later, several of them burst out in varying degrees of mild laughter and chuckling, which bewildered Kazuya in turn.


“You’re really serious?” asked Kazuya, still in Satellizer’s embrace as he looked around at the assembled entourage to see if anybody had any objections to the idea of massive group outings in the bedroom.


“Kazuya,” began Chiffon, “we’re all big girls here, and we were all notified in advance of what this arrangement would entail.  Nobody here was forced against her will into this setup.  But in case you have doubts,” Chiffon turned her gaze towards all the other Pandoras, “ladies, if any one of you is against these living arrangements - especially with regards to sleeping arrangements - now is the time to say something.  As they say at weddings, ‘Speak now or forever hold your peace.’”


‘Interesting that she would use a wedding as a comparison to this,’ thought Kazuya, figuring that these living arrangements weren’t far off the mark to being borderline married to all of these women already, at least when it came to sleeping in the same bed no less.


Not a single Pandora raised a hand or a word in defiance or objection to what Chiffon just declared.  Kazuya figured that at the very least, the more stern types like Ingrid or Creo might put up some resistance, but no.  They simply stood quietly on standby, making neither a verbal or physical show of disapproval.


“You can’t be serious,” Kazuya stated bluntly.  “Miss Bernstein, Miss Brand, you’re REALLY okay with these sleeping arrangements?  You don’t have reservations about this kind of thing whatsoever.”


“First of all, call me Ingrid,” replied Ingrid as she came in closer towards Kazuya, placed a large hand upon his shoulder, “and secondly…”  Expecting Ingrid to say something stern and direct, Kazuya mentally braced himself, hoping she wasn’t going to come down too hard on him.


Lo and behold, to Kazuya’s surprise (and that of pretty much everyone else), Ingrid Bernstein simply leaned downward toward Kazuya, closing her eyes and pressing her lips against Kazuya’s as she engaged in a surprise kiss upon him lasting a good ten seconds or so, moaning slightly in the process.


“Well now,” said Attia, “it appears that our academy’s ‘Guardian of Order and Justice’ has a more forward and frisky side to her after all.”


Ingrid simply turned around towards Attia with a blush on her cheeks, almost guaranteed to be out of embarrassment, and simply grumbled the words “Oh shut up,” before looking back at Kazuya.


“Does that answer your question about my opinion on this arrangement, Mr. Aoi?” asked the towering redheaded beauty, the blush still lingering on her cheeks as she locked eyes with him intently.


Kazuya simply nodded his head in response, rather dumbfounded that someone as strict in her demeanor as Ingrid was apparently more than okay with this arrangement.  Before he could speak up again, he found himself being assaulted once more - in that his lips were being ‘assaulted’ once again by another pair of lips, this time belonging to Creo Brand.


After another ten seconds or so of smooching, Kazuya once more found the lovely visage of the dark-skinned, white-haired extra tall beauty filling his vision, a blush on her cheeks apparent, even with her darker skin tone.


“Creo,” declared the tall, dark-skinned beaty.  “Call me by my first name, not Miss Brand, understood?”  Kazuya blinked rapidly before slowly nodding his head in response, which drew a smile from Creo in turn.


“And like Ingrid, I hope that lets you know how I feel about this arrangement, Kazuya.  If I was honestly against it, I wouldn’t be here right now.  None of us would be, so…have a little confidence in yourself and stop worrying so much about this sort of thing, understood?” stated Creo with a mix of both authority being Kazuya’s senior while still having that girly high-school aged sexual angst at the same time.


“Well now, I’m feeling a little left out of all the festivities here,” commented Arnett.  “Why do you two get to have a little innocent fun and not me, hmmm?”  The other redhead came in closer, casting Kazuya in her shadow alongside both Creao and Ingrid.  Once again, the recently-arrived freshman Limiter found himself in shadow surrounded on all sides by four Pandora: Satellizer behind him (still holding him against her torso and bosom and securing her grip out of protectiveness), Ingrid on his left, Arnett on his right, and Creo in the center, all of the latter three eying him intently while Satellizer kept her guard up.


“Now now, ladies,” spoke up Ticy, “don’t go scaring Kazuya.  We are his fellow classmates and his seniors.  We need to be setting a good example for him.  Would you agree with me on that, Chiffon?” Ticy asked, expecting the student council president to back her up.


“I concur,” seconded Chiffon, “so as his seniors, I feel that it would be best if everyone took a turn so that nobody feels left out.”


“Beg your pardon?” asked a flustered Kazuya.


“Sounds like a plan to me,” stated Elizabeth with a grin.


“Any objections, ladies?” asked Chiffon to everyone else gathered.  “If you want to opt out, this is your chance.  There’ll be no hard feelings or repercussions for saying ‘no’ to this.”


Once again, not a single Pandora raised any concerns or objections to what was about to occur.


‘What is with these girls?’ thought Kazuya.  ‘Why are they so adamant and insistent about this kind of stuff?  Don’t they hate the notion of sharing a partner?  I mean, I understand that Limiters are few and far between among the Pandora-Limiter ratio and all, but even so, how in the hell does that make it acceptable to these women?  Are they simply incapable of feeling jealousy?  Or do they just not care about that sort of thing?’  Before he could continue his thoughts or vocalize them, Kazuya found himself being shared among the gathered assembly of Pandora.


As luck would have it, whether it was simply a case of random probability or the fates spinning the threads of destiny, two more newcomers had arrived at the massive dwelling and made their way inside the building.  This was made apparent by their voices shouting out in the hallways.


“Hello?” asked the first voice.  “Anybody home?”


 “We were told to come to this place, regarding new living arrangements,” called out the other voice.


“Well now,” spoke up Chiffon, “it seems that our junior roommates have arrived.  What say we give them a warm greeting, ladies?”


“Yes indeed!” replied Rana, “As the old saying goes, ‘The more the merrier,’ am I right?”


“That phrase isn’t always necessarily true,” countered Elizabeth, “but in this case, I suppose there’s no harm in additional partners.”


“Now when you say “partners,’ what are you elaborating on, if I may ask, Miss Mably?” asked Attia, clearly catching onto any potential implications.


“Oh I’m sure you’re well aware, Miss Simmons,” shot back Elizabeth, knowing damn well that the shortest of the bunch could ‘read between the lines’ on topics like this.  “You and Arnett tend to be the ones who have a penchant for inserting innuendo into things, after all.”


“Hey, it certainly makes things more amusing, I say,” Arnett clapped back with a grin.


“Come on now, girls,” said Chiffon trying to break up the playful banter among her fellow third-years.  “We have guests who need to be greeted.”


With that, the assembled gathering of Pandora headed towards the main hall to greet the two newest arrivals to the compound, with Kazuya still in tow in Satellizer’s arms and being held against the giant swell of her bosom.  By this point, he was feeling rather embarrassed being carried around like a toddler or a small child. For while he certainly didn’t mind the nurturing embrace of Satellizer’s body pressed against and around his, at the same time he felt the sight of him being carried from room to room in that position was a bit emasculating and demeaning.


‘I should bring this up with her quickly if I want to be able to walk on my own, I suppose,’ thought Kazuya as he felt the heave and gentle sway of Satellizer’s breasts move ever so subtly as she walked with him in tow.


The assembled group made their way into the grand hallway just beyond the front doors of the building, and spotted the two new arrivals, both of whom were familiar to Kazuya.  Standing there were both Ganessa Roland and Kaho Hiragi in what was their newly assigned living quarters.


“Hello there, ladies!” greeted Chiffon.  “Welcome to your new home.  It’s good to make your acquaintance.”


“S-student Council President,” stuttered a flustered Kaho, “I didn’t expect to see you here, ma’am.”


“Oh, relax Miss Hiragi,” replied Chiffon.  “No need for titles or formalities here.  We’re all equals here as fellow housemates, after all.”


“Housemates?” asked Ganessa with a cocked eyebrow and surprise in her voice.


“Indeed, Miss Roland,” said Elizabeth.  “Everyone you see assembled here are now housemates and classmates from tomorrow onward during the school year here at West Genetics…including our little friend here.”  Elizabeth gestured towards Kazuya, who was sporting a rather strong blush in embarrassment.


“Kazuya?” asked a surprised Kaho.  “You’re living here too?”


“That’s right,” muttered Kazuya, tempted to nuzzle his face into Satellizer’s bosom so as to hide the awkward embarrassment plastered on his face.


“Well now,” declared Ganessa, “this is quite the development.  All I was told was that there was to be a change in living arrangements, but nothing quite so grand as this.”


“Same here,” added Kaho.


“I apologize if things weren’t made clear to you two,” continued Chiffon once more, “but yes, you two are assigned to live here from this point on with the rest of us.  Will that be a problem, by chance?  If so, I can have the faculty notified at once and you’ll be returned to your previous living quarters.”


There was a momentary pause in the room before Kaho spoke up first.


“I…I don’t mind it…” said the orange-haired first year, a light blush on her cheeks while her eyes darted between Kazuya and the floor.


‘Seriously?’ thought Kazuya at the young girl’s reply.  ‘She’s actually OKAY with this?’  He then turned his attention to Ganessa, figuring that the somewhat haughty girl would raise some kind of objection, or at the very least politely bow out of the offer.  She just HAD to, given her personality.


“Well,” began Ganessa, “this IS a rather nice place.  It’s certainly an upgrade compared to my previous living space here on campus.  And I don’t mind the extra company and all that.  I’d like to think I’d learn a thing or two from my fellow seniors and…” by this point, Ganessa’s gaze fell onto Kazuya, which in turn got a modest blush out of the younger redheaded twin-tailed Pandora.


“And, Miss Roland?” asked Elizabeth, amused and curious as to what her fellow British Pandora was going to say.


“A-and…I um…” continued a flustered Ganessa, “a little male companionship isn’t such a bad thing either, now and then…”  Ganessa’s normally proud demeanor was clearly cracking.  Perhaps it was Kazuya’s presence that brought that out.  Was she crushing on him already?  The two had only just met some short time back, and their meeting didn’t last really long at that.  The same seemed to be true for Kaho as well.


“Ladies, I think we might have a tsundere in our presence,” cooed Arnett, clearly referring to Ganessa before continuing further.  “I mean, alongside dear Ingrid here as well.”


“What did you call me?” asked Ingrid, more confused than annoyed.  Clearly, she had not heard of the term tsundere.


“Come on now, ladies.  No fighting or arguments.” said Chiffon in a tone denoting caution and restraint.


“Oh, I’m just teasing is all,” replied Arnett.


“That’s our Arnett,” chimed Atttia, “always the teaser, she is.  Kind of fits with her personality, being the ‘Slashing Trickster’ and all that.”


“You’re one to talk, Attia,” countered Creo.  


“That’s enough, ladies,” said Chiffon, gently putting her foot down (metaphorically) before things potentially risked getting tense.  After all, in a room full of women ten feet tall or bigger, things could potentially go from bad to worse, especially when those women had supersoldier abilities in terms of strength and speed, and also when a young man roughly half their size is at risk of getting caught in the mix of it all.


Of course, whenever the merest inkling of a catfight might break out, Satellizer tightened her grip in response, firmly securing Kazuya against her all the while (though never to the point of harming him).  It was quite remarkable how adamantly the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, big-boobed beauty could handle her Limiter companion with such restraint along with such tenderness, making sure to not harm him anyway whatsoever.  The realization of it brought back memories of a younger Kazuya in the embrace of his big sister Kazuha after her transformation into a Pandora.


‘It really is like being in the care of my big sis,’ pondered Kazuya, chuckling afterwards in reflection of the words “big sis.”  Under the current circumstances, Kazuya was now surrounded by eleven “big sisters,” whom if he understood it right, were also prospective partners to train alongside him in combating the Nova…as well as more ‘intimate’ matters in their private time.


“So,” said Chiffon one more to the two newest arrivals, “since we’re all equals here as fellow housemates and classmates, just to set the record, would it be okay for us to refer to you on a first-name basis?”


“Umm…yeah, sure,” answered Kaho.


“I don’t see a problem with that,” replied Ganessa.


“Wonderful!” exclaimed Chiffon in an extra-bubbly reply.  “Then please, feel free to refer to all of us on a first name basis as well.  Do I speak for everyone on that statement, ladies?”  Chiffon turns to the other third-year Pandoras upon this declaration.


Not a single one raised any objections on the matter.  Apparently, there was unanimous consensus on this topic.


“Excellent,” continued Chiffon.  “Well then, what say we get you two accustomed to your new living quarters?  There’s certainly a lot to take in here, so I hope you enjoy yourselves as our fellow housemates.”


“Yes, it’s quite spacious as far as accommodations go, even for a Genetics facility,” added Ticy as Chiffon’s unofficial “wingwoman.”


“Sounds good,” replied Kaho while Ganessa simply nodded in response.


Before the assembled group was getting ready to further explore the grounds, the student council president spoke up once more.


“Oh, I almost forgot,” said Chiffon.  “And this is actually ideal timing.  Kaho, Ganessa, a quick question for the two of you, if you don’t mind my asking.”


“What would that be, Miss Fair-...I mean, Chiffon?” asked Ganessa, with Kaho intently focused as well, letting her fellow second-year speak for her.


“You two like Kazuya here, right?” asked Chiffon as if it was the most normal thing in the world to ask.


The immediate response from the younger Pandoras was to instantly light up with intense blushes on their cheeks as they blinked rapidly and darted back and forth between looking at Kazuya, each other, and the other assembled Pandora.  Clearly, the two of them were caught off guard at the question.


“Well…I mean, umm…Kazuya is…a very nice person…to meet and all,” answered a flummoxed Kaho.  “I do…uh…like him…as a friend, I mean.”


“He’s…a good guy, from what I can tell,” replied Ganessa, trying her damndest to keep her composure and not break down into some giddy ‘head-over-heels’ schoolgirl.  “He made a good first impression and was very cordial at our first meeting.”


“That’s nice,” replied Chiffon, “but I meant as a partner, both on the battlefield and in the bedroom.  How do you feel about Kazuya in that regard?”


‘Where the hell did this come from?!’ thought a bewildered Kazuya, wide-eyed and equally flustered.


“Wow Chiffon, way to cut to the chase,” said a very amused Arnett.  “And you guys think I’m the blunt one when it comes to relationships and those sorts of things.”


The blushes and the blank stares on the faces of both Kaho and Ganessa said enough, because Chiffon continued without missing a beat.


“I’ll take your responses as a rather adorable version of “yes” to that question, or at the very least a way of saying “I’m interested in him” at a bare minimum,” continued Chiffon.  “The reason I bring this up is that before you two arrived, we were just about to have a sort of unofficial welcome for our group’s…let’s say collective ‘little brother,’ for lack of a better term for dear Kazuya here.”  Chiffon proceeded to gently rub Kazuya’s scalp upon mentioning him before the assembled party.


“And since now you two are here,” continued Chiffon, “I figured what better time than right now to commence our welcome party to ourselves, including Kazuya?  So, what do you say, ladies?”


Both Kaho and Ganessa were once again like deer in the headlights, with Kaho furiously blushing and Ganessa not doing much better than the freshman Pandora.  Clearly, the were caught unawares by this out-of-the blue question/proposition which Chiffon had dropped into their laps.


“Aww, come on now, don’t be shy,” cooed Rana, coming up behind both Kaho and Ganessa and wrapping an arm around each girl’s waist, proceeding to tug them closer and closer towards Kazuya and Satellizer.


“Trust us, he’s harmless,” teased Arnett.


“And given your reactions just a moment ago, there’s no point in trying to hide it or deny it” added Attia.  “We’re third-years after all.  We’ve seen puppy-love enough times to know when a Pandora is interested in a Limiter, and you two are showing it in spades.”


“Almost as much as our dear Satellizer here,” teased Elizabeth to her fellow blonde-haired British Pandora, which in turn resulted in puffed cheeks and a blush from Satellizer, who was too embarrassed to deny the statement, blunt and honest as it was.


“So come on now, ladies,” insisted Chiffon, “as they say, “the more the merrier” and all that.  And trust me when I say this, Kazuya is an AMAZING kisser, so you certainly won’t regret this.”


Before any objections could be raised, both Kaho and Ganessa found themselves being roped into one big group smoochfest to unofficially initiate themselves as members of Kazuya’s class/platoon/harem-in-the-making.


The next fifteen minutes were spent with Kazuya’s lips being assaulted and invaded by each of the assembled group of Pandora, with each of them taking a turn holding him in her arms and going to town on his mouth with all the gusto of their tongues.  From Kazuya’s perspective (even with the heat of passion clouding his thinking process), each Pandora’s kiss was quickly categorized as such:

While Satelliers kissing session in particular had elements of nervousness in it, they were outweighed more so by the raw emotion she put into them.  Out of all the Pandora gathered, Satellizer L. Bridget was certainly the most emotionally-drawn towards Kazuya, with Rana as a potential close second.


‘I’m definitely going to need a shower tonight,’ thought Kazuya.  After all, having the scent of numerous women on you might make people get the wrong idea - or in this case, come to the right conclusion, no matter how raunchy and innuendo-filled a conclusion it might be.  Therefore, it would be prudent for Kazuya to wipe off the numerous aromas he found himself bathing in during the little group makeout session.


“Now that that’s settled,” continued Chiffon, “we should finish moving in and getting acquainted with the place.”


“Wait a sec,” said Kazuya for the first time in a while.


“Yes, Kazuya?” replied all eleven Pandora simultaneously [I know, highly illogical.  A man can dream].


“What about the rest of today’s classes?” asked the Limiter.  “I must have already missed at least one class as it is, and I’m sure I’ll leave a bad impression if I don’t show up for the remainder of today’s classes.”


“No need to worry on that matter, Kazuya,” replied Ticy.  “A notice was put out for you and all of us that we’re allowed to take the rest of the day off.  Given that we’re starting a new class routine come tomorrow, it would be somewhat pointless for us to engage in today’s schedule anyway.”


“Exactly,” added Elizabeth, “so let’s take the rest of today getting packed in and getting familiar with our new residency…Little Brother.”  Elizabeth finished that last part with a sexy little wink at Kazuya.


“Little Brother?” inquired Kazuya with a cocked eyebrow.


“You ARE partnered with all of us after all,” replied Arnett.


“Which makes you our Little Brother,” added Creo.


“And us your Big Sisters,” added Ingrid.


“To fight alongside in battle,” added Attia.


“To learn and study alongside,” added Ticy.


“And to tend to each other's…needs, from time to time,” added Chiffon.


“Which will be a LOT of times, rest assured,” added Elizabeth.


By this point, the air was heavy with both implication and seduction. Kazuya might not have been a genius compared to his grandfather, but he was quick enough to catch onto things when it came to “reading the room” as the saying goes.  These women were eyeing him like hungry lionesses, and he was a freshly wounded gazelle.


As if reading Kazuya’s mind, Chiffon leaned in, getting down on one knee so that her head was level with Kazuya’s.  She proceeded to get as close as possible, bringing her lips towards Kazuya’s ear and proceeding to whisper.


“Something you should know, Kazuya,” began Chiffon with a rather seductive tone in her voice.


“Y-yes, Chiffon?” he replied.


“When a Pandora finds a Limiter that she’s interested in, she tends to enter a different state of mind when around him.”


“Really?  How so?  Or in what way?  Just to elaborate,” said Kazuya, slightly confused and unsure.


“Let me put it this way, dear sweet little Kazuya,” began Chiffon with a big grin.  “You’ve heard of the terminology of when a female is ‘in heat,’ right?  Like that amongst various animals?”


Kazuya’s eyes immediately widened upon hearing this.  His reaction said all that needed to be said, given how Chiffon’s smile widened further.


“Well, Kazuya,” continued Chiffon, “when a woman becomes a Pandora and she finds a Limiter that she’s strongly interested in, whenever she’s around him, she’s effectively ‘in heat’ all the time.”  On these last three words, Chiffon spoke slowly and clearly just to let the gravity of the situation sink in for Kazuya.


‘What kind of perverted fantasy have I walked into?’ thought Kazuya upon hearing this.  ‘Not that I’m necessarily against this, but I wonder just how much learning and training I’ll be doing around these women when they feel like doing something - or someone - else.’


Chiffon stood back upright once more and took the helm in her role as student council president, putting on her cheery upbeat demeanor once more.


“Well then, ladies,” she said, “shall we finish getting settled in?”


The other Pandora all either nodded their heads or voiced agreement and made their way throughout the building, getting acquainted with the surroundings and having their personal items unpacked and placed throughout the group bedroom (thanks in part to Genetics staffers and faculty bringing their luggage and belongings from their old dormitories to their new home).


“Well now,” muttered Kazuya quietly to himself as he started unpackign his belongings alongside his fellow roommates/classmates/soon-to-be bedmates, “this has been an interesting turn of events, to say the least.  If Kazuha could see me now…”

End Notes:

Hope you liked the teasers and mild kinkiness at the end.  I'll try to have another chapter up come next weekend, ideally.  Bye for now.

Chapter 14: Getting to Know You by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

A direct follow-up to the previous chapter.  It ended up being a lot longer than I originally anticipated.

After another hour or so of navigating the mansion/palace/compound, Kazuya and his roommates/classmates started getting settled in.  Whatever personal items of theirs had been moved from their respective dorms into the master bedroom, which had an impressive number of dresser drawers with which to place their personal belongings.  Of course, as far as wardrobes went, Kazuya and the Pandoras were expected to wear Genetics academy uniforms, at least during school days.  As for weekends, they had permission to wear whatever they fancied, so long as it wasn’t against the general guidelines of the school dress code.


Having gotten the gist of the place, Kazuya pondered as to what he should do next.  He ended up getting his answer - or more specifically having the choice made for him - when Chiffon decided to take the initiative, given her position as student council president.


“Well now,” said Chiffon to the assembled group, “to commemorate our moving in as a group, what say we order in for dinner tonight?”


“Sounds good to me,” answered Arnett.


“Indeed!” chimed Rana in her usual upbeat demeanor, “Let us make this a momentous occasion to remember as fellow roommates!”


“What should we order, Chiffon?” asked Ticy.


There was a brief period of suggestion among the assembled group.  Some considered burgers and fries.  Others thought of Chinese food instead.  It was rather tricky to get a consensus going as to what should be had for dinner tonight.


“How about we put it to a vote?” thought Kazuya aloud.  “Majority pick is the winner and whoever is against it can make themselves something from the kitchen or order out for just themselves.”


“Good idea, Kazuya,” replied Chiffon with a grin.


After listing out a few options for everyone to pick from, the assembled party put it to a vote.  The winner ended up being pizza as the first choice, so an order was made for multiple pizzas made, some with just cheese, others with meat, and others with a plethora of toppings (onions, olives, mushrooms, etc.).  After being notified that dinner would arrive within the next sixty minutes, the group gathered in the colossal living room.  All of the Pandoras took a seat, either on one of the couches or on one of the various chairs throughout the room.


Kazuya figured by this point he would be seated independently…and found his assumption to be quite wrong once again.  Once more, he was seated within Satellizer’s lap, with her arms snugly secured around him and her bodacious bosom pressed up against his neck, sinking him into her cleavage and her heavenly aroma.  The girl was obviously crushing on Kazuya REALLY bad, given how strongly she doted on him.


“Hey now, Satellizer,” said Elizabeth, “you’ve been monopolizing Kazuya for quite some time now.  I think it’s only fair that he has a turn with someone else for a little while.  Wouldn’t you agree with me on that, Chiffon?” asked the British beauty to the student council president.


“Elizabeth DOES have a point,” answered Chiffon.  “Satellizer, I’m sorry, but I’m afraid that I must insist that you hand over Kazuya to somebody else for the time being.  He should get better acquainted with ALL of his partners, after all.”


Instinctively increasing her hold on Kazuya, Satellizer was clearly against the notion of having to give him up, even if the other Pandoras DID have a valid point.  She puffed up her cheeks in the most adorable of pouts, when Rana gently laid a hand on Satellizer’s shoulder to stir her out of her silent fit.


“Come on now, Satella,” Rana gently chided her friend, “there’ll be time to have some fun with our little Kazuya here.  It’s only fair that the others get to have a turn with him as well.  We all DID agree to this, remember?”


“I know,” mumbled Satellizer in response.  “I’m just not…ready to let go just yet.”  She increased her grip on Kazuya as she said this, smothering him with affection all the more as she tightened her grip on him (being mindful to not actually suffocate or hurt him while she did so).


“Aww, come on now Satella,” replied Rana.  “I’m sure one of us can tend to whatever it is you need while Kazuya tends to another Pandora’s…needs.”  The hidden meaning was lost on pretty much nobody.  Even Kaho - as sweet and innocent as she was, given that she was the sole freshman Pandora among the group - could read between the lines and discern what Rana was implying.  The blush on her face indicated as much as she placed her hands upon her cheeks and adorably looked downwards into her lap.


Apparently, Rana’s gentle insistence did the trick, for Satellizer relented and was willing to physically separate from Kazuya, loosening her grip on him and handing him over to Rana in the process.


“Alright,” mumbled a blushing Sattelizer, “here you go.  Just…be gentle with him, okay?”


“Of course, Satella,” replied Rana as she took Kazuya in her arms and secured him in her lap.  “He is OUR special partner, after all.  It simply would not do for any harm to come to him.”


So it was that Kazuya found himself in the warm and tender embrace of another Pandora.  He figured that since Satellizer and Rana seemed to have such a closeness towards one another, that that was the reason why Satellizer handed him over to Rana out of all the Pandora gathered in the room.


Though Rana’s breasts might have been smaller than Satellizer’s bosom by comparison, they were still very big from Kazuya’s perspective.  In fact, pretty much ANY Pandora’s bosom was more than a handful from Kazuya’s point-of-view, given that they were around double his height in terms of size.  So Kazuya found himself in the same position as he was with Satellizer, with a slightly smaller pair of breasts pressing against his neck and upper back as he reclined against Rana as she held him against her torso.


“There you go, Satellzer,” said Chiffon with a grin.  “I’m proud of you for doing that.  It shows a level of maturity on your part, to be willing to make a small sacrifice for the common good and all that.”


“Yeah, I know,” muttered Satellizer in response, while she still eyed Kazuya, now sitting in Rana’s lap.  Clearly, the younger L. Bridget sister had a case of puppy love for Kazuya REAL badly, given how she interacted with the young man.


The next hour or so consisted of smalltalk among the numerous Pandora, who talked with one another about various topics, whether it was schoolwork, fashion, or their more personal lives.  The least talkative of the group were Ingrid and Creo, given their personalities, but even they had something to say from time to time during the conversation.  In that period, Kazuya learned quite a bit about the four latest third-year Pandoras whom he had met:

In the midst of all the banter, a distinct ringing sound made its way through the halls and the group was cut off from its collective chatter.  Given that the sound was reminiscent to that of a doorbell, it was a safe assumption to make that dinner was ready and the pizzas had finally arrived.


“Well now,” said Elizabeth, “it would seem that dinner is served, so to speak.”


“About time,” replied Arnett with a grin, “I’m starving!”


“Just make sure there’s something for the rest of us,” said Attia with a snarky grin.


“Oh there should be enough to go around,” commented Chiffon.  “I made sure to order enough pies for everyone, so I’d be VERY surprised if there are no leftovers after we’ve all had our fill.  Just make sure that Kazuya has some as well, ladies.”  Chiffon turned her gaze towards Kazuya upon saying this, opening her eyes slightly and giving him a sexy little wink in the process.  Ever the guardian-type that she was, the student council president was making good on her promise to look after the newly-arrived freshman Limiter.


The Pandoras proceeded to make their way to the dining room and adjoining kitchen.  While some began taking out numerous plates, others made their way towards the dining room, taking seats among the massive dining room table.  Creo, Ingrid, and Chiffon made their way towards the front door in order to bring in the pizzas which had arrived, making their way towards the kitchen shortly after retrieving them.


All the while, Kazuya was still seated within Rana’s lap as she took a seat, right next to Satellizer at the dining room table.  It was at this point that one of the Pandora decided to speak up.


“Say, Rana,” spoke Elizabeth, “by chance would you mind handing Kazuya over my way?  You got to hold him during our time in the living room, so I figured it’s only fair to hand him over to somebody else now.”


“Awww, come on, Elizabeth,” countered Rana with a pout, “do I have to already?  I’ve only had him for a little while.”  Rana instinctively strengthened her hold on Kazuya, wrapping her arms more securely around his torso and burying the back of his head further into the softness of her bosom.


“Come on now, Rana,” said Arnett, “like Chiffon said earlier, we all agreed that we’d be willing to share the little guy.  And since you’ve had him for the last hour or so, I’d say it’s only fair that you let somebody else have a turn.”


“Oh, alright,” groaned Rana, before flipping Kazuya in her grip so that he was facing her now.  “Guess this is it for now, Kazuya,” said Rana looking down into his face before leaning in and getting a very passionate smooch in before handing him over to Elizabeth before returning to her seat at the table.


Once again, Kazuya Aoi found himself in the embrace of another Pandora, this time being the rather regal Elizabeth Mably of all people.  While the act of being passed around from one amazonian woman to the next was somewhat tedious and tiresome (as if Kazuya were some type of purse, handbag, or teddy bear to be exchanged between these women), the feeling of their embrace afterwards was anything BUT that.  Each Pandora was both soft to the touch while at the same time humbling in the power of her embrace.  Kazuya knew damn well that if any of them so desired, these women could practically snap him like a twig while he laid in their clutches.  Yet so far, each one of them was quite the opposite in how she handled him, with the gentlest of care and the most delicate of touches to his person.  It was something of a mix between being cradled by one’s mother and being embraced by one’s lover from what Kazuya could discern.  At least, that’s how he would have guessed it to be regarding the first part of that hypothetical, given that he never got to know his mother.


Once the pizza slices had been doled out, the Pandora’s began to chow down heartily into their evening meal.  With Kazuya seated in Elizabeth’s lap, he pondered as to whether or not he should ask for a bit of independence at this moment.


“Umm, Miss Elizabeth?” inquired Kazuya as he turned his head up to his current Pandora-turned-recliner.


“No need for the ‘Miss’ part, but you were saying, Kazuya?” replied Elizabeth as she bit heartily into a slice of pizza.


“Well, I figured that having me sitting in your lap while you’re eating is something of a bother, so if you’d like to remove me so you can sit and eat more comfortably, I’d be more than understanding,” Kazuya elaborated.


“It’s not a bother at all, Kazuya, rest assured,” countered Elizabeth, wrapping one arm around his torso while the other arm held a slice of pizza.  “I’m not inconvenienced in the slightest by this current arrangement, so no need for you to worry on my account, though I’m quite touched by the sincerity of it.”  Elizabeth emphasized her point by gently increasing her grip on Kazuya, further pressing him against the softness of her torso and bosom in the process.


‘These girls,’ thought Kazuya in reflection.  ‘I swear, it’s as if they’re practically OBSESSED with snuggling up against me with every chance they get.  It’s not like I don’t enjoy the feeling of them up against me and all that, but I’d figure that they’d prefer a guy who was more of a gentleman when it came to interacting with women…unless I’m reading the whole situation wrong.’


“Something bothering you, Kazuya?” asked Elizabeth.  “You seem rather distracted.  Is everything alright?”  This question in turn sucked all the other Pandora in, with whatever conversation they were having suddenly brought to a halt, and their attention now solely focused on both Kazuya and Elizabeth.  All of a sudden, Kazuya Aoi was now the sole focal point of attention among more than a dozen towering amazons, all of them staring intently upon him.


“Uhh…well…I umm…” muttered Kazuya, trying to think of the right words to say at that moment.


“Go ahead, Kazuya,” said Elizabeth in a very calming voice.  “Take a deep breath and then say what it is you’d like to say.  Nobody will interrupt you or belittle you for whatever it is you’d like to say.”


‘Kind of hard to not feel “belittled” when you’re in the presence of people who are basically twice your height,’ thought Kazuya in turn, before taking Elizabeth’s advice.  After a solid intake of air and an equally solid exhaling of said air, Kazuya collected his thoughts and said what was on his mind.


“Well, I don’t know if this is going to sound odd, but…” began the freshman Limiter.


“Yes, Kazuya?  What is it?” asked Ticy with strong focus.


“Well, maybe this doesn’t seem weird to you ladies, but it’s something that’s been nagging at the back of my mind for a while now,” Kazuya explained, struggling to maintain eye contact with the group of women gathered before him.


“And what is that, Kazuya?” asked Chiffon with genuine honest curiosity.  The other Pandora all kept silent, such was their interest in what Kazuya had to say.


“Rgh…” grumbled Kazuya, before cutting to the chase, “I just can’t wrap my head around how it is that you’re all…okay with this.”


“Okay with what?” asked Satellizer.


“This arrangement,” elaborated Kazuya.  “The idea of all of you pairing up with me…at the same time, no less!  Doesn’t it bother ANY of you?  Don’t you prefer to have a partner all to yourself?  Somebody that loves you and treats you special, above anybody and everybody else?  Am I crazy for thinking this way?  It all just seems so strange to me, like some kind of custom from another world or something like that.  You honestly can’t tell me that the idea of having to share the same partner is something that you’re ALL okay with?  Surely at least ONE of you has reservations about such an arrangement?”  Kazuya finished by taking a few deep breaths before collecting himself once more.


“I’m sorry if I came off as too forward to direct in what I said,” Kazuya continued.  “It’s just been on my mind is all.  I just can’t quite bring myself to being okay with becoming some kind of playboy and having my own…my own…”


“Your own harem?” asked Arnett bluntly.  Her response left Kazuya a bit flummoxed.


“Y-yeah…that.  It just makes me feel guilty…like I’m taking advantage of all of you,” continued Kazuya, looking down into his lap and feeling ashamed.


“Oh you,” sighed Elizabeth.  “I swear, you’re just too much of a goody-goody for your own good, if you’ll pardon my play-on-words.  Would you agree with me, ladies?”  Elizabeth turned to the other Pandora as she said this.


All of the other Pandoras smiled and nodded their heads in agreement with Elizabeth’s statement, even Kaho.  As improbable as it was, literally ALL of the gathered Pandora had no qualms or concerns whatsoever with what Kazuya was bringing up.  Some of them even outright chuckled at his concerns, which left him all the more confused as a result.


“Kazuya,” said Chiffon in a matter-of-fact tone of voice, “you really are a genuine, bonafide sweety, you know.  It’s rather touching that you’re so concerned about our feelings in the midst of this whole thing.  I’d have to say that kind of concern is going to earn you some goodwill among these ladies now, you little casanova, you.”


“I’d concur, Madam President,” replied Elizabeth as she nuzzled her nose into Kazuya’s scalp and breathed in deeply, enjoying the scent of his hair and getting slightly turned on in the process.


“Kazuya,” stated Chiffon clearly and succinctly, looking at the young man intently as she opened her eyes slightly, “please look at me directly.”  The freshman Limiter did so, not wanting to upset Chiffon given that (1) she was his senior, (2) she was student council president, and (3) she was a mini-gts.


“Yes ma’am?” asked a slightly nervous Kazuya.


“I feel that I need to be as direct as possible in saying this:  None of us here have a problem with this arrangement, okay?  The entirety of this setup was elaborated rather succinctly to ALL of us, including Ganessa and Kaho here.  While the suddenness of it all might be surprising to some, every girl here was given the choice to opt out of it, with no fears nor worries of reprimand on her part should she wish to back out of it.”  After stating this, Chiffon looked around at the assembled group.


“Ladies,” began the student council president once more, “just to help make things perfectly clear for our dear Kazuya here, please humor me on this.  If any of you - and I mean ANY of you here - have ANY reservations whatsoever about having to share Kazuya as a partner, whether that is in the classroom, in this building, on the battlefield, or in the bedroom, or in any other conceivable circumstance, then NOW is the time to say something.  I don’t want our sweet little darling having to worry his well-meaning heart over our intentions or feelings over this arrangement, so if you have some kind of reservation over this arrangement, now is the time to say something…and I do mean NOW and not later.”


Sure enough, to help elaborate on Chiffon’s point, not a SINGLE Pandora raised an objection - whether verbal or physical - to what she was stating.  Even Kaho and Ganessa were on board with the proposal, which surprised Kazuya all the more.  He assumed that the younger Pandoras (Kaho in particular) would have SOME kind of reservation or objection to the concept of having to share a single Limiter.  Kazuya decided to to voice this thought right there and then.


“Miss Roland, Miss Hiragi,” began Kazuya, “are the two of you REALLY okay with this?  I don’t want you feeling forced or pressured into this in any way.  If you’re not okay with it, then that’s perfectly fine.  I just don’t want you two feeling like you HAVE to join in on this simply because everybody else might be okay with it.”


“Kazuya,” began Ganessa, “while we’ve only just met, as odd as this might sound, I don’t really have THAT big of a problem with this setup, to be frank.  Would I prefer to have somebody all to myself?  Sure, what person wouldn’t, if we’re being honest.  But given that there are only so many Limiters to go around, it basically can’t be helped that Pandora are going to HAVE to share, if they want to pair up with a Limiter.  It’s either that or it boils down to a few Pandoras getting to be with Limiters and the rest having to hoof it on their own, and we all know that Pandoras do better when paired up with a Limiter.”


“But-” said Kazuya before being cut off.


“But nothing,” replied Ganessa.  “Like I said, I’d prefer to have somebody all to myself as a Pandora…scratch that, as a woman.  Am I alone in that statement, ladies?”  Ganessa looked around the assembled group for confirmation in that statement.  Sure enough, every Pandora nodded her head in response to the redhead’s analysis among partnering up.


“Having said that,” continued Ganessa, “I’m not so vain or selfish as to keep a Limiter all to myself and bar so many Pandoras the chance of pairing up with somebody, partly from a military standpoint, but also from the standpoint of a woman.  A woman with…feelings, and all that entails.”  Ganessa’s cheeks flared up with a slight blush on that last part.


“Ooooh, feelings huh?” asked Arnett.  “What kinds of feelings are we talking about, if I may be so bold as to ask, Miss Roland?”  The older redheaded Pandora was clearly having some fun at the younger redhead’s expense.


“Come on now, Arnett,” Creo spoke up, feeling the need to gently run interference.  “Don’t go knocking down the girl when she’s opening up like this in front of everyone.”


“Oh, I know Creo,” replied Arnett.  “I’m just teasing a little is all.  I’m sorry if I came off as making light of what you were saying, Ganessa.  I hope you’ll believe me when I say I feel the same way as you, as I’m pretty sure that my fellow third-years all feel the same way as well.”  Arnett gestured to all her fellow third-years as she said this, which got nods of agreement from all of them, even from the more reserved types like Ingrid, Creo, and Satellizer.


“Like I said, Kazuya,” continued Ganessa, “while this arrangement might seem rather strange, at least to most people, I’m not so stubborn or pig-headed as to walk away from it simply out of personal preferences.  After all, we ARE in the midst of a war, and tough decisions need to be made for the good of the cause.”


“So that’s how you justify it,” countered Kazuya, “the necessity of war and survival makes this okay?”


“It’s more than that,” elaborated Ganessa, “while the need to do what it takes to defeat the Nova is a major factor, it is not the ONLY factor in this as far as I see it.  From what I can tell, nobody here is a bad person, even if I’ve only just met them.”


“Well, I should HOPE that you don’t see us as bad people,” replied Attia with a roll of the eyes.  “I mean, we ARE doing our part to protect the continuity of our species after all.”


“Now now, Attia,” interjected Elizabeth, “the girl is only making an honest assessment of the company she finds herself in.  It’s something you can’t fault her too much over, given that she probably knows none of us on a personal level.”


“Thank you, Elizabeth,” replied Ganessa.  “Like I said, nobody here comes off as malicious or underhanded, so I can’t bring myself to hold a grudge or have animosity against ANY of them in any real way.  Therefore, I don’t really begrudge being in a relationship with all of them involved in it as well.  I’m hopeful that…given that they are my seniors that they’ll welcome me with open arms into this arrangement laid out and see me as an equal in future days.  After all, I may be a second-year Pandora, but I’m hopeful that I can rise to the occasion and prove myself a worthy member of this party in the days to come.  Anyways, that’s all I have to say on the matter.”


“I’m quite happy to hear that, Ganessa,” replied Chiffon with a grin.  “That’s a rather mature sentiment you carry, and I’m sure that in time we’ll all see you as one of our own.  I know that I certainly do already.”


“Umm…” muttered Kaho, figuring that it was more-or-less her turn to speak up now that Ganessa had said her piece.


“Yes, Miss Hiragi?” replied Chiffon.  “Please, go ahead and speak.  You have the floor…or I suppose table, to be more accurate.”


“Th-thank you, Miss Fairchild,” replied Kaho.  Clearly, the sole freshman Pandora was feeling rather intimidated, being in the presence of so many senior Pandoras, especially when they were all among the top-ranked in their classes.


“I…umm…I’ll confess that I find this whole thing…rather strange, to say the least,” began Kaho, “but that being said, I was offered a chance to say no to it, and I took it all the same.  So, Kazuya, you don’t need to worry on my account over this whole arrangement.  If I end up having regrets over it, I’ll have only myself to blame for it - not you, not anybody else here, only myself and myself alone - and I will inform the higher-ups of my regrets and my decision to leave, should it come to that.  But until that day comes - if it ever comes at all - I will do my part and make the best of this situation and get to know both my fellow Pandoras and my Limiter all the better…if you all will have me, of course.”  Kaho felt the need to be as respectful as possible in the presence of her seniors, given her status.


“She really is the humble type, isn’t she?” said Attia, sporting a sly grin on her face as she bit into another slice of pizza.


“Nothing wrong with that,” commented Ingrid, appreciating Kaho’s earnest nature.  “Better to be humble than haughty in my opinion.”


“No argument there,” added Elizabeth.


“Anyway, you were saying, Miss Hiragi?” said Ticy, trying to get the conversation back on track.


“I’ve more-or-less said everything that I felt needed to be said, but thank you, Miss Phenyl,” replied Kaho before turning her gaze back to Kazuya.  “Kazuya, I know that this seems rather odd to put things mildly, but if I were REALLY against this proposal, I would have said “No thank you” to it.  Of course, I most likely would have ended up in a similar situation no matter who I ended up pairing up with, given how things run at Genetics facilities.  And the way I see it, what better company to be among than the highest-ranked third-years as well as the top-ranked second-year to boot?”


“Don’t go selling yourself short now, Miss Top-Ranked First-Year,” replied Ganessa with a grin.  Clearly, both Kaho and Ganessa felt the need to complement each other as well as their fellow seniors.


“Thank you, Miss Roland,” replied Kaho before turning to Kazuya once more.  “So therefore, Kazuya, please don’t worry on my account over this whole situation.  Like I said, if I end up having second thoughts over the whole thing, I’ll speak my mind on it and I’ll have only myself to blame over it.  So until then, I’m in this thing through thick and thin.”  Kaho finished with a hearty bite into her pizza slice.


So once again, Kazuya Aoi found himself sitting in the lap of a Pandora, taking in the totality of the situation as it stood.  Both Ganessa and Kaho had stated their respective pieces over the arrangement of this matter, and the third-year Pandoras were clearly of the same mindset to boot.  There was literally NOBODY among the assembled Pandoras who were against this arrangement.  And even though Kazuya had heard it more than once from Chiffon from Day 1, it still felt so damn surreal.


“You’re all…honestly okay with this?” asked a bewildered Kazuya Aoi to everybody present.


“Yes,” was the response from all of the Pandoras.


“You’re all okay with…with a…” Kazuya was struggling to get the word out.


“Go ahead and say it, Kazuya,” chuckled Arnett.  “It’s not like we’re going to fall over and faint or something.”


“A…a ha-...a h-...”  Even then, Kazuya was struggling to get the word out.


“Go ahead, Kazuya, say it,” insisted Chiffon.


“A…harem…with me?” asked a rather flustered Kazuya.


“Yes,” was the answer once more from all the Pandoras assembled, including both Kaho and Ganessa.


‘What is this?’ thought Kazuya at that moment.  ‘Is this some kind of super-pervy teenage fantasy I’ve fallen into?  Just what is it about these women that makes them okay with having to share a partner?  Share a lover?  It’s all so bonkers…I just can’t wrap my head around this concept.  None of them seem brainwashed or intimidated from what I can tell.  They all appear to be joining in on this of their own volition.  Should I simply accept this?  I just don’t like the idea of taking advantage of them.  They’re not pieces of meat.  They’re women.  They are individuals with their own feelings, behaviors, preferences, histories, personalities, and all that.  And I’m just supposed to say “Hey, you are now all my sex partners, and you all belong to me now”?  I’m not some kind of sexual pig.  Kazuha raised me better than that.’


Deciding to break Kazuya out of his mental funk, Elizabeth jarred him slightly in her lap in order to get his attention.  After a gentle shaking, Kazuya looked up to see the regal-looking Pandora look down upon him with a smile.


“You’re feeling guilty about this whole arrangement, aren’t you?” asked Elizabeth with a smile.


“Shouldn’t I?” replied Kazuya.  “I mean, doesn’t it disgust ANY of you over having a shared lover?”  The messaging was clear-cut and to the point.  Though to Kazuya’s surprise, Elizabeth simply broadened her smile before leaning towards Kazuya and seizing his lips within hers, engaging in another session of French-kissing for a solid thirty seconds or so.


Once she came up for air, Elizabeth licked her lips, savoring the taste of Kazuya’s mouth before speaking once more.


“I must confess, Kazuya,” began Elizabeth, “I didn’t expect you to be so obstinately AGAINST the idea of this arrangement.  The vast majority of Limiters are only too eager to have such a large flower garden of women at their beck and call.  Yet you bewilder me in your reaction to such an arrangement.  You seem SO against this arrangement that it boggles the mind.  You’re not by chance…batting for the other team, are you Kazuya?”


“I beg your pardon, Miss?” asked a flustered Kazuya.


“I just needed to confirm whether or not you were into girls, that’s all,” replied Elizabeth.  “If that were the case, I could understand why this pairing up would be considered tortuous to you.  But from what I’ve deduced, you APPEAR to be a heterosexual male, unless I’ve read you all wrong.”


“N-no, you’re not wrong on that,” answered Kazuya.


“Well then,” continued Elizabeth, “then having confirmed that, allow me to ask you a multi-part question then, if I may, Kazuya.”


“Go ahead,” replied Kazuya.


“If you - by your sexuality - are “into” the opposite sex, and there are multiple women who are in turn “into” you, and they don’t mind “sharing,” so to speak, then what exactly is the problem?”  said Elizabeth matter-of-factly.


By this point, Kazuya was at a complete loss for words.  There was simply nothing left for him to say.  He was like a deer in the headlights, staring down at a truck…scratch that, staring down an eighteen-wheeler hauling two container units behind it.  He had no more cards to play in this back-and-forth conundrum of harem talk.  The entire focal point of it all rested on Kazuya, and whether or not he was okay with being the centerpiece of his own harem.  That was the long and short of it.  After a solid minute of silence, somebody decided to speak up.


“Kazuya?” asked Chiffon.  “Are you alright?  You’re zoning out on us.”  Kazuya could tell that Chiffon was being more serious than sarcastic in her tone, and the looks on all of the other women’s faces basically indicated the same at that point.  Taking another deep breath and collecting his thoughts, Kazuya exhaled once more before speaking.


“Alright,” he said.


“Come again, Kazuya?” inquired Elizabeth as she leaned forward and brought her head closer towards Kazuya’s.


“I’ll…accept this,” replied Kazuya.  “I still find it rather odd, if not downright bonkers, but…if you’ll all have me as your partner, I’ll do my best to be worthy of all of you.  I can only hope that I’ll do my best in satisfying your expectations.”


“Well now, it’s about damn time,” replied Arnett with a big grin.  “Didn’t figure that the biggest prude in this whole arrangement would end up being you, Kazuya.  Though I must admit, it was amusing for a while.”


“Let’s just be glad that he’s finally on board with this, shall we?” said Attia, sporting her own grin.


“Indeed,” added Ingrid.  “The sooner, the better.”


“Well then,” said Chiffon, “since our darling Kazuya is finally on board with this little arrangement, I propose a toast.”  Chiffon proceeded to raise her drinking glass in front of everybody.  The other Pandoras followed suit, all raising their glasses in turn.


“To a fruitful partnership, between our darling Kazuya and all of us gathered here,” declared Chiffon loud and clear before all the others.  “May our partnership be long-lasting, meaningful, and beneficial, both to the human race and to ourselves personally.  Cheers!”  Chiffon then took a deep, hearty gulp from her cup, emptying it in seconds.


“Cheers!” declared the other Pandoras, before downing their beverages alongside Chiffon.


‘This is really happening,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘I’m in a mass harem with a whole bunch of women…and NONE of them have a problem with it.  This is about as surreal as it gets.  I really am in some kind of juvenile heterosexual male fantasy come to life…and it’s certainly going to take some getting used to.  I just hope I have a big enough heart to cater to all of these women, and be a partner worthy of them.’


The rest of the day went along rather cordially, with more talk and banter among the Pandoras as Kazuya ate his share of pizza all the while.  All the while, Kazuya was soaking in the reality of his situation, which certainly wasn’t tortuous to say the least, but quite surreal and bonkers all the same.  His mind was in a figurative tug-of-war between objecting to this arrangement and simply diving into it and embracing it.


That was the main reason Kazuya didn’t eat much during dinner.


Once the meal was wrapping up, and the Pandoras proceeded to begin putting away whatever leftovers remained, the assembled party began preparing to go to bed…which meant collectively sleeping in the same master bedroom discovered earlier.


To say that Kazuya was getting a bit hot and bothered under the collar would have been quite the understatement at the moment.


“Alright now, ladies,” said Chiffon, “I think it’s time we call it a night now, wouldn’t you agree?  We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, so we all better get a good night’s sleep.  Isn’t that right, Kazuya?”  Chiffon peered down from on high, given that she was standing tall and proud, focusing her gaze on Kazuya (as were the other Pandora at this point).


To say that Kazuya was feeling both outnumbered and intimidated would be quite the understatement.


“What’s wrong, Kazuya?” asked Arnett playfully.  “Cat got your tongue?”


“N-no, Miss McMill-...I mean, Arnett,” replied Kazuya.  “I guess I’m just trying to get used to being surrounded by so many women at one time, especially when I’m basically waist-high to the vast majority of them.  I can only hope you empathize with my point of view under these circumstances as they are.”


“Oh, Kazuya,” replied Ticy, who instinctively leaned down and scooped him up into her arms before cradling him against her own torso and bosom.  “You should have absolutely no need to be afraid when in the company of your partners.  We Pandora have all been educated on how to interact with Limiters at all times, so I hope you’ll take me for my word when I say you should have absolutely nothing to fear from ANY of us.  Am I right on that, ladies?”


The other Pandoras all either smiled and/or nodded in response to Ticy’s declaration.


“So you see, Kazuya,” continued Ticy, “please believe me when I say that you are in good hands during your time here at West Genetics, ESPECIALLY when in the presence of your partners.  The last thing that any of us would want to do is resort to harming our own mutual partner, you little cutie you.”  Ticy finished with a quick, instinctive peck of a kiss on Kazuya’s lips, catching him off guard in the process.


‘Seriously, what is with these women?’ thought Kazuya in response.  ‘They’re practically a step or two away from fully disrobing and begging me to either marry them, bed them, or both.  This feels like some kind of horndog’s wet dream fantasy that I’m living.  There’s no way I’m THIS lucky.  It just HAS to be some kind of waking dream I’m living in right now.’


“Well, Kazuya?” asked Chiffon.  “Shall we go and tuck ourselves in now?”  The first-ranked third-year Pandora followed through on her request with a quick peck on Kazuya’s cheek, further shocking the freshman Limiter.  The outright brazenness when it came to the affections these girls showed was becoming too much for the young man to bear.


“Uhh…yeah, sure,” replied Kazuya, still clinging against Ticy’s torso, with his head pressed against her own bosom all the while.


Shortly after, the entire group had made their way towards the master bedroom, with Kazuya in tow, being carried in Ticy’s arms as they walked.


‘I suppose I’ll have to get used to being hauled around like a small child,’ thought Kazuya, ‘unless I become very insistent on being put down when I’m in the presence of my…partners.  Though I’ll admit, I don’t dislike the notion of being held in their embrace, if I’m being honest.’


Upon making their way to the master bedroom, the gathered party - meaning everybody minus Kazuya - began stripping of their clothing.  Ever the obstinate gentleman that he was, Kazuya closed his eyes and waited for the women to finish changing out of their clothing, hoping that they would be in some nighttime loungewear after a few minutes of waiting.


“Kazuya?” said Chiffon, “What are you doing?”


“I…I’m just waiting for you girls to finish changing, that’s all,” replied Kazuya, with his eyes shut tight.


“Well, you were definitely spot-on, Arnett.  He really IS quite the gentleman,” said Creo, commenting on Kazuya’s sense of chivalry.


“You’re definitely right on that,” added Attia.


“Kazuya,” said Chiffon once more, “while we certainly appreciate the consideration you have for us as women, I must insist that you simply need not look away nor shut your eyes whenever we are undressing.  We ARE your partners after all, so you are certainly entitled to look at us in whatever state of dress we are in, you silly little boy you.”


“Even so,” replied Kazuya, who still had his eyelids securely shut, “it wouldn’t be proper for me to stare at a lady when she’s in a state of undress.”


There was a momentary pause of silence before Kazuya could distinctly make out a sigh, followed by footsteps making their way directly towards him.  A moment later, Kazuya felt large hands gently resting upon his shoulders while he found himself cast in shadow.


“Kazuya,” said Elizabeth Mably, “open your eyes, please.”


Kazuya followed the directions given to him, albeit somewhat reluctantly.


Before the young man was Elizabeth Mably in nothing but her birthday suit, wearing nothing more than a patch of blonde-colored fur over her nether-regions.  The young woman was staring intently at Kazuya, who by this point was blushing furiously and instinctively yearning to shut his eyes once more…if not for Elizabeth’s insistence to do otherwise.


“Kazuya,” continued Elizabeth, “please don’t close your eyes.  I want you to look at me, at us, and I’d rather not resort to begging to make you do so if possible.”  The tone in Elizabeth’s voice indicated that she was rather sincere in what she was saying.  At the same time, it seemed rather comical from Kazuya’s perspective.  After all, if Elizabeth - or literally ANY of the Pandora - felt so inclined, she could simply force open Kazuya’s eyelids if she felt so inclined to do so.  Yet even now, she simply stayed perfectly still, with her hands placed on Kazuya’s shoulders as she knelt in front of him, beseeching him to look upon her naked body.


“Please,” said Elizabeth, in an almost pleading tone of voice, “look at me.  Look at us.  Please don’t look away from YOUR women.”  The tone in Elizabeth’s voice was all too apparent.  The young woman was clearly insistent on Kazuya looking upon her body.


After a few seconds, Kazuya opened his eyes, taking in the heavenly sight of Elizabeth Mably’s body in all of its splendor and allure.  As he moved his eyes about, he saw that it wasn’t just Elizabeth wearing only her birthday suit, but literally every single Pandora in the room, including Ganessa and Kaho.  The whole lot of them were laid bare before Kazuya, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination while leaving their bodies on full display to take in every single detail.  Even the more nervous and blushing types like Satellizer were letting it all “hang out” before Kazuya.


The young man felt his breath catch in his throat, moving his eyes slowly upon the assembled amazons currently surrounding him, taking in the view of their nude bodies before finally returning his gaze towards Elizabeth once more.  At that moment, Kazuya could only bring himself to whisper a single word, out of sheer instinct:


“Beautiful.”


Apparently, Kazuya gave the right response to what he saw, given the warm and rosy smile that appeared on Elizabeth’s face in response.  She leaned forward and gave a slow long kiss on Kazuya’s lips as a show of approval.  After a solid ten seconds or so, she broke off the kiss before stepping back and standing upright once more, casting Kazuya in her shadow along with all the other Pandoras.


“This…this all seems so strange to me,” said Kazuya looking up at his currently naked partners, “so it’s going to take a little while for me to be accustomed to all of this and not feel weird or awkward about it.  I hope you all understand and are patient with me.”


“Of course, Kazuya,” replied Chiffon.  “That practically goes without saying.  This is something that shouldn’t be rushed.  Forming a bond with one’s partner takes time in order to be properly cultivated.  In a way, it’s kind of akin to gardening, I suppose.”


“Interesting choice of words, using gardening as reference I mean,” commented Attia.  “Though I suppose it is a rather apt choice of terminology.”


“Especially given that we here are the flower garden to our little Kazuya,” added Ticy with a grin.


“So what does that make him in all of this?” inquired Creo.


“A hummingbird perhaps?” suggested Ingrid.


“Oooh,” cooed Arnett.  “Is that because they use those long beaks of theirs to go DEEP into a flower’s petals as they move from plant to plant?”  The innuendo behind Arnett’s questioning was lost on nobody, getting a few blushes out of the more shy Pandoras (and Kazuya as well).


“Must you turn everything into a sex joke, Arnett?” sighed Creo.


“Hey, I’m just a girl who likes to have a little fun is all,” Arnett playfully snapped back.  She then surprised everybody by leaning in and hoisting up Kazuya, cradling him in her arms and smothering him in her bosom.


Once again, the recently-arrived Limiter found himself being playfully manhandled by another large woman, with her boobs in his face and her enticing aroma all around him and getting him ‘hot under the collar’ in the process.


“Careful with him, Arnett,” Elizabeth gently chided the girl.


“Oh, I will, okay?” groaned Arnett as she secured her hold on Kazuya.  “So far I haven’t had a turn in holding the little fella, so I thought I’d seize on an opportunity, that’s all.  I mean, so far Satellizer, Rana, and you have all had a turn with him, so I thought I’d take mine now.”


“Okay now, ladies,” said Chiffon, feeling the need to referee the conversation.  “We should be getting ready for bed soon.  We have a big day tomorrow, after all.”


“Should we get a shower then?” asked Rana.  “That way we won’t have to worry about rushing to get one tomorrow.”


“Sounds good to me,” replied Chiffon, before turning and gesturing to all the other Pandoras.  “Well then, ladies?”


A moment later, the entire group was gathered into a massive showering room within the facility.  The room also had an equally massive indoor bathtub within it, though it was the showers with which the group stayed focused on for most of that time.


Of course, given that the act of showering involves one being nude, that meant that everybody - including Kazuya - was stripped down completely.  And though he was initially hesitant at the idea of mixed bathing, he was reminded that being partners with a Pandora entailed such things.  There was also the simple act of being overruled by a simple vote, where every single Pandora voted to have Kazuya bathe/shower with them collectively rather than separately, so therefore the young man ended up getting naked along with everyone else.


For the next hour, Kazuya spent time seated on a stool while he was being cleaned…by the Pandoras gathered around him.  What would have taken perhaps five to ten minutes for a standard washing, Kazuya was being exposed to the heavenly touches and ministrations from nearly a dozen women.  Each and every single girl got a chance to caress Kazuya’s body and get familiar with every nook and cranny on his person, including his more ‘delicate’ areas.


Some of the friskier Pandoras (mainly Arnett, Rana, Satellizer, and Elizabeth) even went so far as to give him full body washes, using their breasts in place of loofahs as the slowly rubbed up and down, back and forth along Kazuya’s back and torso.  Of course, that kind of skinplay was getting a rather distinct reaction from Kazuya, with emphasis on the area just below his waistline and between his thighs.  Once that was made clear, every Pandora couldn’t help but take a long, hard look at Kazuya’s ‘response,’ all of them blushing in varying degrees as they examined it.  Even the more shy types like Kaho and Ganessa couldn’t help but look at it, much as they tried to divert their eyes.


“Well,” said Arnett, “it’s good to know that you’re into girls, Kazuya.”  The ‘Slashing Trickster’ simply couldn’t help herself and felt the need to tease her partner somewhat, though it was all a harmless jest and nothing more.


The young man instinctively reached his hands to cover himself when he found each hand being seized up at that very moment.  One of his wrists was being held in the hand of Chiffon Fairchild, while the other was held in the hand of Elizabeth Mably.  Each Pandora looked down at him with calming smiles as they gently restrained Kazuya’s limbs, making sure to apply just enough pressure so as to not harm him.


“Please, Kazuya,” said Chiffon, “there’s no need to hide yourself from us, especially as we are now all your partners.  I mean, after all, you’ve gotten to see all of us wearing nothing, so I figured that it’s only fair that we get the same thing in return.  But joking aside, I don’t want you to ever feel ashamed about your body when you are in our presence.  You should be allowed to be perfectly comfortable with this sort of thing, without the fear of covering up, especially when we’re in the baths or showers.”


“Chiffon is right, Kazuya,” added Elizabeth.  “True partners should not feel shame or guilt over being exposed and vulnerable like this in front of one another.  It helps form bonds when moments of intimacy like this are shared and embraced.  And besides, girls like it when they make their partner…excited, so to speak.  I like to think I speak on everyone’s behalf when I say that it makes us happy that you appreciate our bodies.”  Clearly, Elizabeth was gesturing to Kazuya’s recent case of stiffness down below to make her point.


Reluctantly, Kazuya relented and backed off on the instinctive urge to cover up the proof of his ‘instinctive urges,’ effectively ‘letting it all hang out’ before the Pandoras.


‘I suppose it’s only fair, awkward as it may seem,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘It would be rather hypocritical of me to be covering up when none of them are doing the same.  It’s surprisingly mature on their part that they’re willing to be so…exposed in front of me.  We’ve only become acquainted in a relatively short amount of time, after all.’


“Okay,” sighed Kazuya, letting his arms rest at his sides, placing his hands upon his knees while leaving his genitals uncovered.  “Like I said earlier, this is going to take some getting used to.  The idea of…exposing myself, like this in front of all of you…it just feels awkward and so strange to me.”


“No rush on our part, Kazuya,” cooed Chiffon.  “In time, I’m pretty sure you’ll get used to this sort of thing.  And we - all of us here - as your Big Sisters, we’ll help you become more comfortable with this arrangement,” Chiffon turned her gaze towards the other Pandoras before speaking further, “won’t we, ladies?”


Not a single member of the other Pandoras raised any objection to Chiffon’s proposition whatsoever.  The more outspoken types like Rana and Arnett supported it rather jovially, whereas the more shy and reserved types like Satellizer or Kaho quietly nodded in agreement.  Those were the two ends on the spectrum of agreement among the assembled women, with everyone falling somewhere along that spectrum.


Deciding to simply let the smothering affection overtake him (given how late it was getting), Kazuya decided to raise no further objections to such intimate acts among the Pandoras as they continued washing his body.  The group had moved from the showers to the main bath, which was spacious enough to fit all the women with plenty of room to spare.  Every five minutes or so, Kazuya was passed from one woman to another, so that each Pandora would have some one-on-one time with him regarding physical intimacy, and so that the session would take no more than an hour to boot (they DID need to get ready for bed after all).


During that hour of washing/massaging/caressing from one Pandora to the other, Kazuya was given the go-ahead by each Pandora to touch her in turn while she was touching him.  Though reluctant to act on baser instincts (given his nature), Kazuya was almost borderline commanded to feel up each Pandora, given the insistence from some of them.


“Come on now, don’t be such a prude, lover boy,” teased Arnett when her turn came up.  “Go ahead and cop a feel.  It’s only fair, given that we’re doing the same to you, little fella.”


“It’s only natural for partners to become familiar with one another, silly boy,” added Attia.


The other Pandoras either verbally agreed with the general sentiment or nodded their heads in approval.  The consensus was pretty much clear:  These women downright DEMANDED that Kazuya become familiar with their bodies while they were doing the same to him.


Once the hour had passed, it was finally time for everyone to head to bed.  Ever the gentleman, Kazuya was getting ready to turn around and avert his eyes while the ladies began putting on their nightly attire.  Of course, this was caught on by them shortly after.


“No need to look away, Kazuya,” said Ticy.  “I mean, you HAVE seen us all naked by now.”


“Yes indeed!” chimed in Rana.  “You shouldn’t have to feel embarrassment or shame at the sight of us.  As Elizabeth and Chiffon mentioned earlier, we are your partners - YOUR women - so there’s no need to look away, even if it is done out of good intentions.  In fact, we’d prefer quite the opposite from you.  Isn’t that right, Satella?”  Rana turned to the super-busty blonde Pandora for confirmation.


Given her somewhat bashful nature, Satlellizer could only bring herself to nod while blushing, uttering a simple “mm-hmm” in response as she gazed down at Kazuya.


“I get the sentiment, Rana,” replied Kazuya, “but logical understanding and emotional reaction aren’t the same thing.  In fact, logic and emotion are quite at odds with one another for the most part.  So while I’ll do my best to feel normal about this arrangement, it’s going to take a little while for me to not be weirded out by it, that’s all.  Like mentioned earlier, I hope you’ll all be patient with me while I try becoming more…what’s the word?  Acclimated, I suppose?”


“Understood, Kazuya,” said Chiffon with that oh-so-endearing, heartwarming grin of hers.  “As the old saying goes, “Rome wasn’t built in a day,” and therefore you shouldn’t have to feel rushed on getting used to this pairing-up as it stands.”


“If you can even really call it a PAIRING-up, given these circumstances,” teased Arnett.


“Alright now, enough teasing around, Arnett,” gently chided Creo.  “We need to be getting ready for bed now.”


All the Pandora’s proceeded to put on their nightly wear.  Chiffon, Satellizer, Arnett, and Ganessa wore traditional nightgowns (with Arnett’s being the kinkiest given that hers was the most ‘see-through’ of the groups).  Kaho, Attia, and Ticy wore regular pajama shirts and matching pants.  Ingrid, Creo, and Rana wore basic undergarments, with Rana’s choice of loungewear being nothing more than basic cloth wrappings around her breasts and waistline.


“It’s a traditional form of undergarments from where I hail from,” explained Rana with a grin.


As for Elizabeth, she chose to go with wearing nothing whatsoever.  Apparently, the second-ranked third-year Pandora was rather accustomed to lounging about in the nude whenever she was in private settings.


“I never could see the need to wear clothing when it wasn’t necessary,” explained Elizabeth.  “Honestly, I feel that everyone should sleep nude.  I think most people would find it comfortable and far more preferable compared to being suffocated in whatever they are wearing.  Hopefully, I’ll have everyone here more in line with my train of thought before long.”  Elizabeth looked around the room before turning her gaze to Kazuya and giving him a sexy wink in the process.


Though the chance for more witty banter was tempting, the need for sleep soon overruled such an idea.  After one good, long yawn from Kazuya, the Pandoras all took a hint and started making their way towards the bed.  There was only one last thing to consider before finally calling it a night.


“So,” inquired Ingrid, “who gets to sleep with Kazuya tonight?”


The question put the young man in question in a rather flabbergasted state.  Were things REALLY going to go to the next level already?  Sure it was one thing to look upon his newly acquired partners in their birthday suits, but now things were moving on to the realm of getting kinky in the bedroom?  Already?  If Kazuya thought things were moving too fast as it were, he definitely thought that things were nearing lightspeed by now.


“Careful with how you word things, Ingrid,” sighed Elizabeth with a smile.  “Otherwise, I fear that you’ll make our dear Kazuya pass out with shock.”


“What?”  replied Ingrid with genuine naivete.


“Ingrid,” said Attia, “you DO understand that when you use the words “sleeping with” when it comes to two or more people, that there’s a hidden meaning implicated in the phrasing, right?”


A moment later, Ingrid’s eyes widened and a very distinct blush arose across her cheeks.  The normally stoic, no-nonsense Pandora had the demeanor of a delicate schoolgirl, given how flustered and embarrassed she was upon hearing about the implicative meaning of her question.


“Th-that’s NOT what I was referring to, I’ll have you all know,” declared Ingrid.  “I was talking about literal sleeping, not…well, you know…” Ingrid finished with muttering while she turned her eyes to the floor, the blush on her face staying on all the while.  Ingrid’s response ended up being simply too cute for some of the Pandoras to handle, given that two of them - Arnett and Rana - ended up glomping onto her shortly after.


“Ohhh, you’re so cute when you let your guard down, Ingrid,” cooed Arnett as she wrapped her arms around her fellow redhead.  “It’s so rare to see you lower your guard that I simply can’t control myself whenever I get to see you do it.”


“Yes, indeed!” Rana seconded Arnett’s declaration.  “It’s quite serendipitous to see you in such a cutesy state that it fills me with such glee that I simply MUST react to such a scene before me accordingly.”


“Urghh…alright, you two, enough of the lovefest already,” groaned Ingrid in response, blushing out of a mix of embarrassment from earlier and from being in such proximity to two of her fellow third-years “pressing the flesh,” with her, so to speak.


“I’ll have to agree with Ingrid on this one,” said Chiffon, feeling the need to play referee among her fellow third-years.  “We really DO need to get to bed.  However, Ingrid does raise a fair point as well.”  By this point, all the Pandora had turned their attention to Kazuya.


When you are in the presence of nearly a dozen women who (on average) are roughly twice your height, you can’t help but feel at least somewhat intimidated when being surrounded by said women, all of whom were eyeing you with varying degrees of lust and affection among them.


“Should we let Kazuya decide?” asked Kaho.


“That sounds like a fair suggestion in my opinion,” replied Ganessa.


“Well then, Kazuya,” declared Chiffon.  “Any preference on who your fellow bedmates for tonight will be?”  The other Pandora focused upon him with bated breath, awaiting his answer.


“Umm…I’m not sure…how to answer that, if I’m being honest,” replied Kazuya with some degree of unease.


“Madam President,” said Elizabeth, “I feel that putting Kazuya on the spot like this had made things awkward on his part.  It puts him under pressure to find a way to pick without upsetting anybody.  After all, whoever he ends up picking, the remaining Pandoras will feel left out to some extent.”


“Exactly,” added Creo.  “The perception will end up being perceived that however he picks will be considered his favorites at the moment and risk increased jealousy among the rest of us.”


“I see…” pondered Chiffon out loud, before turning her gaze back onto Kazuya once more.  “Kazuya, I’m sorry for putting you on the spot like that in front of all of us.  Please accept my apology.”  The tone in Chiffon’s voice was clearly serious by this point, with no sarcasm detected in it whatsoever.


“It’s quite alright, Chiffon,” replied Kazuya.  “Please, don’t worry about it.”


“Even so, we can’t ALL sleep cuddled up next to Kazuya,” stated Attia.  “There’s only so much of him to go around between us big girls.  I’d wager you could pair him up with two of us.  Three if we’re packed up extra close together with one of us serving as his mattress to lay on.”


“Let’s try to avoid smothering our collective partner now, shall we?” commented Elizabeth.


“Yes, let’s…” added Ganessa.


“How about we try to have a quick chat on it and put it to a vote if need be?” inquired Ticy to the rest of the group.


“Sounds good to me,” declared Chiffon with a grin.


After a good five minutes or so of chit-chat amongst the Pandoras, it was finally settled upon that both Satellizer and Rana would be the two to cuddle up against Kazuya for the night.  Obviously, Rana was quite giddy with joy at the notion of being able to snuggle up with Kazuya.  For her part, Satellizer was simply smiling while sporting a rather intense blush.  Clearly, the busty blonde was only too happy for the chance to embrace the freshman Limiter whenever the opportunity presented itself.


Shortly after, all the Pandoras had climbed onto the massive bed, with Satellized gently hoisting up Kazuya in her arms before laying him down in a spot cleared out for both Rana and herself.  Bringing Kazuya into her embrace, Satellizer gently draped her arms over him, with Kazuya’s head nestled between her breasts.  She then motioned for Rana to come join her.  The blue-haired Tibetan was only too eager to comply.


So it was that Kazuya Aoi found himself sandwiched between a super-busty blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty and her blue-haired, blue-eyed counterpart (with a slightly smaller bust), cocooned in their warm embrace.  Satellizer was facing Kazuya with Rana behind him, and both of their bosoms leveled with Kazuya’s head, effectively trapping him in marshmallow hell.


“You…can touch them, if you like,” muttered Satellizer quietly.


“What was that, ma’am?” asked Kazuya tilting his head up at Satellizer.  The blonde simply thrust her chest forwards slightly, pressing her heavenly bosom up against Kazuya’s face all the more.


“You can touch them,” repeated Satellizer.  “I…WANT you to touch them.”


Deciding that he didn’t want to displease the young woman’s offer, Kazuya brought up his hands and gently placed them on the slopes of Satellizer’s breasts.  The woman inhaled deeply with a restrained gasp, clearly enjoying the sensation of Kazuya’s touch.


“Well now, Satella,” cooed Rana, “it looks like SOMEBODY is having a good time.”  Feeling somewhat left out, Rana pressed more against Kazuya from behind, sandwiching the back of his head further into her own breasts.


“I must confess, I’m a little jealous of the attention you’re getting from Kazuya, but I’m willing to let it slide for the good of our family,” continued Rana.  “Just know that I plan on getting my share of care and affection soon enough, Satella.”


If Satellizer heard Rana, she was simply too tied up in the bliss from Kazuya’s touch.  She instinctively shut her eyes and stifled a moan the best she could, trying not to be too loud so as to keep the others from falling asleep.  After all, the softest and most delicate part of Satellizer’s body was her bosom, so whatever physical attention it got stimulated the woman immensely.


“Careful now, Satellizer,” commented Chiffon.  “A little playful hanky-panky is one thing, but please don’t go getting carried away and mount Kazuya right off the bat in front of us now.  It’s a bit premature to do something like that so soon, and besides, we’ve got classes tomorrow.”


“I…know…that…” sighed Satellizer between panting moans.  “I…promise…to be…good…”  The busty blonde instinctively brought her hands up to underneath Kazuya’s armpits and yanked him up so that their heads were level with one another.  She then proceeded to gaze deep into Kazuya’s eyes, her own eyes trembling with such delicate passion.


“Thank you,” whispered Satellizer.


“For what?” asked a somewhat confused Kazuya.


“For touching me,” she answered.  “Normally, I don’t like it when most people touch me…at least, when most men try to touch me.  But when it’s you, I’m okay with it…more than okay with it.  It’s like…like I…like almost NEED your touch.  I know it all sounds odd and I can’t quite put it into words in a way that it sounds anything OTHER than odd, but just know that…that I appreciate it - appreciate YOU - so much.”


Before Kazuya could reply, he found his mouth being assaulted once more by a very VERY passionate kiss from Satellizer, with her super-soft lips making contact with his before turning it into another round of French kissing.


“My my, it seems our Untouchable Queen is going to need to get a new moniker at this rate,” commented Elizabeth.  “Given how she’s starving for Kazuya’s touch, that title is becoming rather outdated.  Wouldn’t you agree, ladies?”


There was some gentle cooing and whistles from the other Pandoras in agreement and affirmation of Satellizer’s makeout session, and while Satellizer would normally be embarrassed to the point of full-blow mortification, she was simply too ‘in the moment’ to care about such a thing.  At that moment, she was fully intent on pouring her heart into the kiss as much as she could, which to her credit, she was doing an excellent job of, given how Kazuya was feeling at that moment.


From Kazuya’s perspective, he was enraptured in sheer bliss, getting to run his hands over such a massive pair of breasts and follow through with a tongue battle with this gorgeous woman laying in front of him.  A part of him wanted this to last forever, such was the pleasure he was experiencing.  But eventually, all good things come to an end, and the need for sleep and to come up for air eventually took their hold on the two lovebirds.


Once the makeout session was finished (even though Satellizer REALLY wanted to take things to the next level), both Satellizer and Kazuya finally let rest overtake them.  Satellizer repositioned Kazuya back down so that he was level with her chest, with Rana closing in on him from behind.  The young man was thus securely sandwiched between the Pandoras once more, feeling the smoothness of their skin and the warmth of their bodies lull him into slumber.


‘Just the end of my first day,’ thought Kazuya, ‘and I’m already being thrown into a full-blown harem.  This is beyond surreal.  I just hope…I’m considered a worthy partner to all of these women, especially given their rankings among their classes.  Time will tell, I suppose.’


And with that, Kazuya closed his eyes and enjoyed both the scents and the touch of his partners surrounding and overtaking him as deep sleep finally took hold.

End Notes:

Hope you found it amusing.  Next chapter will entail school life, whenever I get around to putting it out.  Thanks for reading.

Chapter 15: New Classes, Familiar Faces by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory title.  Kazuya meets his "new" instructors as he gets acquainted with his new class schedule.

“Mphh…” grumbled Kazuya Aoi as he lay asleep in bed, enjoying the relaxing warmth he currently found himself in.  Given the circumstances as they were, he was quite hesitant to wake up and get out of bed, such was the pleasure with which he found himself at that particular moment.


“He really is a little cutie while he sleeps, isn’t he Satella?” whispered Rana as she glanced down at the Limiter currently in her possession (alongside her fellow Pandora).


“Mm-hm,” nodded Satellizer as she glanced down with a smile at Kazuya as he stirred ever so slightly in the collective embrace of the two Pandoras he was currently nestled between.


“You’re really one for words, you know that Satellizer?” grumbled Arnett as she looked over her shoulder at the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Pandora cuddled up to the group’s collective partner.


“Ohh, come one now, Arnett,” said Ticy.  “You know that Satellizer normally isn’t one for being particularly chatty…not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course, Satellizer.”  Given her normally cordial nature, Ticy felt it necessary to be considerate of her fellow Pandora Sattelizer and not poke fun at her expense.


“I second that sentiment,” added Ingrid.  “Sometimes it’s better to speak less under certain circumstances, rather than go on like a chatterbox over nothing.”


“So no smalltalk whatsoever then?” Arnett playfully clapped back.  “That sounds like a very droll kind of life in my opinion.”


“Alright now, girls,” interrupted Chiffon.  “Playful back-and-forth banter aside, we should be getting ready.  I’m gonna head down and get breakfast started.  Could I get some help from a few of you by chance?  It’ll help move things along faster.”


A moment later, Chiffon and some of the Pandoras got dressed and took their leave, heading off towards the kitchen to get breakfast started.  Along with the student council president went Ticy, Rana, Creo, Ingrid, and Kaho.  That left the remaining Pandoras and Kazuya alone in the master bedroom to get dressed and freshen up before joining them soon after in the dining room.


“So then, Kazuya,” began Elizabeth as she was busy securing her skirt and pulling up the thigh-high stockings up her luscious legs, “are you looking forward to the first day of your new schedule?”


“I’m keeping an open mind and an optimistic attitude, Elizabeth,” replied Kazuya.  “I mean…I don’t outright KNOW how the day is going to end up, but I’ll at least try to put my best foot forward.”


“That’s the spirit!” chimed Arnett as she was combing out her hair and applying a stick of lip gloss across her lips, puckering them as she examined herself at a nearby mirror atop a dressing cabinet.  “I find it better to keep a positive attitude on things like this, and I prefer to be in the company of people with the same mindset.”


“Well then,” replied Attia, “by that logical statement, I take it you’re not a big fan of Ingrid’s or Creo’s company then, given how serious they can be at times.”


“Oh, come on now Attia,” replied Arnett with a chuckle.  “While they might have their gruffer sides to them, you know I’ve got nothing against either of them.  They just have a tendency to keep an emotional shield up around them, especially Ingrid.  It’s really quite something to see them lower their guards when they do.”  By this point, Arnett turned so that she was facing Kazuya.  “You’ll certainly be in for a treat when those girls show their softer sides to you, Kazuya.”  Arnett finished with a sexy little wink as she walked by him, making sure he got a good peek of her buttocks as she sauntered on by him towards the door.


One by one, the Pandoras made their way out the bedroom and towards the dining area, now being fully dressed.  By this point, Kazuya found himself being carried around, this time by Elizabeth (having convinced Satellizer to hand him over, much to the reluctance of the super-busty Pandora).  As the elegant Elizabeth Mably carried Kazuya propped armed against her hip, torso, and bosom, she made sure to add a little bounce in her step so that her breasts would jiggle ever so slightly and brush up against Kazuya’s cheek and chin.


“Comfortable, Kazuya?” asked Elizabeth as she walked, sporting a somewhat mischievous grin on her face.


“I’m fine, Miss Elizabeth,” answered a somewhat blushing Kazuya in turn as he hung his arms around her neck and collarbone as the young woman walked.


“Just Elizabeth, Kazuya,” replied the young woman, “no need for anything like ‘Miss’ or ‘Ma’am’ in our presence, remember?”


“I know, Miss…I mean, I know…Elizabeth,” muttered Kazuya.  “It’s just going to take a while for the change to come naturally, that’s all.  “Rome wasn’t built in a day,” and all that, right?”


“Fair point, Kazuya,” replied Elizabeth with a grin before leaning in and planting a brief smooch on Kazuya’s cheek a moment later, which made Kazuya’s blush even stronger.


“Umm, Elizabeth?” inquired Kazuya.


“Now, now, Kazuya,” Elizabeth resumed, “I hope you’re not taken back from a simple kiss.  I mean, we have already seen each other naked, after all.  What’s a kiss on the cheek compared to that?”


“It’s not like that,” explained Kazuya.  “It was just a little sudden from my point of view, that’s all.  I certainly didn’t dislike it in any way, if that’s concerning you.  I mean…the day is just starting and I’m surprised that you’re getting a little…”  By this point, Kazuya trailed off and broke eye contact, looking down towards the ground as Elizabeth kept walking.


“I’m getting a little what, Kazuya?” inquired Elizabeth with a cocked eyebrow.


“A little…you know…” muttered Kazuya, hoping the blonde-haired beauty would take a hint.


“Frisky, Kazuya?” Arnett spoke up with a wide grin, deciding to finish Kazuya’s implication for him.  The Limiter simply looked at the redhead before gently nodding, feeling it odd for a girl to be so blunt on such a topic as intimacy.


“Now now, Kazuya darling,” replied Elizabeth as she gently increased her hold on Kazuya, making sure to press her bosom more and more into the young man’s torso, “you DO remember what Chiffon told you yesterday, right?  Regarding Pandora relations with Limiters?”


“The general overview, yes,” answered Kazuya, “though I’m not sure which part of it you’re emphasizing at the moment.”


“The part about a Pandora always being ‘frisky’ and ‘in the mood’ when in the presence of a Limiter whom she is taken with, of course,” Elizabeth elaborated in a rather sultry tone of voice, the grin on her face never leaving.  “What Chiffon told you was in no way an exaggeration.  When a Pandora finds a Limiter she really likes, she tends to show that affection early on, and given that all us Pandora were given a choice - and I do emphasize in saying a CHOICE - in partnering up with you, that means that we ALL have taken an interest in you.  Some of us are just more forward and direct in showing that affection, that’s all.”  Elizabeth turned her gaze to Satellizer on that last part, winking at the girl to let the implication be known about who she was referring to, which made the girl in turn blush more in embarrassment and look at the ground.


“My point is, dear Kazuya,” continued Elizabeth as she turned her gaze back to the young man in her possession, “is that we hope you understand that us being forward with you isn’t some kind of game we’re playing with you.  We’ve all made the choice to partner up with you, and all we ask of you in turn is to get to know us, spend time with us, and things of that nature.  Hopefully, each of us will be able to get your heart racing as we all become better acquainted with you, you little charmer you.”  Elizabeth finished with a rather heartwarming grin.


“I’d say you all have that down and then some, Elizabeth,” muttered a rather flustered Kazuya in response.


“Yes, but even more so than you are already,” replied Elizabeth.  “Pandoras can be a bit clingy at times, afterall, so it’s only natural that we want to be close to you more and more over time.  This might lead to the occasional butting of heads between us girls, but no need to worry on that end.”


“Aside from some playful teasing and mock infighting, we Pandoras tend to be mature enough to not put our collective partner in an awkward situation,” added Attia, feeling the urge to jump into the conversation.  “It’s a point of view that becomes more second-handed and instinctive, especially among the third years.  To us, such a mindset becomes as natural as blinking and breathing, so for everyone’s sake, Kazuya, stop worrying so damn much over this arrangement and just enjoy it for Pete’s sake.”


‘I’ll try to make note of that,’ thought Kazuya as the group was nearing the dining area.  It was at that moment that Elizabeth did something rather unexpected.


“I’m going to go check on how the others are getting along in the kitchen,” said Elizabeth before turning to one of her fellow Pandoras.  “Ganessa, was it?”  The pigtailed redhead lit up in alert as she stared at her fellow British Pandora.


“Y-yes, Elizabeth?” she inquired.


“Here ya go, spend some one-on-one time for a little while,” said Elizabeth as she immediately handed Kazuya over towards Ganessa.  Instinctively worrying for his safety, Ganessa came forward and immediately secured Kazuya against her.  Even if she was a bit nervous at the prospect of handling him, given her status as a second-year Pandora, her instincts as both a Pandora and as a woman in general made her act without hesitation.


“Oh, um…well I…” muttered a strongly blushing Ganessa as she held Kazuya in her arms, unsure if she should accept the offer, even though she had already taken up on it out of sheer instinct.  “I don’t know if I…”  Ganessa looked back and forth between Kazuya and Elizabeth as she stumbled with her words.


“It’ll be fine, Miss Roland,” replied Elizabeth as she made her way towards the kitchen.  “And by the way, you’re cute when you let your guard down, you know that?”  Elizabeth shot the girl a wink before turning around and heading into the kitchen.  The gesture made Ganessa’s blush flare up all over her face as she finally looked down at Kazuya, held securely in her embrace with his head pressed up against her bosom, his face starting to press into her cleavage.


“Well then, shall we take a seat with the others, Mr. Aoi?” asked Ganessa in a clearly flustered tone of voice.


“Sounds good, Miss Roland,” replied Kazuya with an awkward smile, trying to get things rolling along and keep from being awkward or full of sexual angst.


A moment later, the two had taken a seat - literally one seat, with Ganessa seated in a chair and Kazuya seated in her lap.  The other Pandoras had all taken a seat around the massive dining room table, their meals prepared and laid before them.  There was quite a spread of many different foodstuffs - waffles, assorted fruits, coffee, bagels, muffins, cereal, orange juice, etc.  Anything that could be whipped and prepared in a relatively short amount of time, given that the group had morning classes to prepare for, was made ready and laid before the table for all to enjoy.


As the assembled ladies ate their group breakfast, Kazuya lay nestled in Ganessa’s lap, feeling the swell of her bosom and the softness of her stomach and thighs all around him.  Upon being asked what he would like for breakfast, Kazuya settled on waffles with a little butter and syrup with coffee to drink (milk, cream, and sugar added).  As he partook of his meal, Kazuya decided to make a little smalltalk.


“So, Ganessa,” started Kazuya between bites, “are you uncomfortable?”


“Huh?” inquired the pigtailed redhead.  “Uncomfortable?  No, not really.  Why do you ask?”


“I meant physically uncomfortable, with me in your lap and all.  I didn’t know if me sitting on your legs bothered you or made it hard for you to enjoy your meal.  If so, I don’t mind getting down and sitting elsewhere,” explained Kazuya.


“Oh no, it’s no bother at all,” replied Ganessa.  “Trust me, you’re not a bother or inconvenience whatsoever, so no need to extricate yourself on my behalf.”  Whether on purpose or out of sheer instinct, Ganessa wrapped one of her arms around Kazuya’s torso gently, to prevent him from leaving her lap in case he had any ideas.


“I’m perfectly fine with you seated in my lap, Mr. Aoi...I mean Kazuya,” said Ganessa as she corrected herself, blushing slightly in the process.


“There’s no need to force yourself,” said Kazuya, looking up at her.


“Huh?” asked a confused Ganessa as she stared straight down past her bosom at Kazuya.


“With the titles, I mean,” Kazuya elaborated.  “You can refer to me by either my first name or my surname.  Either one is fine.  I just don’t want you to have to force yourself into calling me by my first name if you're not comfortable with it, that’s a-”


Before he could finish saying the word “all”, Kazuya found his mouth being assaulted by Ganessa’s lips.  The young woman had decided to shut up Kazuya’s well-meaning explanation with a surprise blitzkrieg onto his own mouth.  The act certainly caught him by surprise, though a few seconds later, he simply closed his eyes and enjoyed the experience, which drew a few whistles from some of the Pandoras as all the others took in the sight before them.


“Well now, ladies,” said Arnett, “looks like SOMEBODY is getting a little frisky at the start of the day.  What’s wrong, Ganessa?  Did you want a side of Kazuya with your morning meal?”


Ganessa in turn simply stared back at Arnett after she broke off the kiss, a look of embarrassment clear on her face as she turned beet red, nustling Kazuya further against her like a teddy bear as she increased the strength of her hold over him.


“Aww, cute,” added Attia as she nibbled on a piece of toast and took a sip of coffee.  “Looks like our fellow second-year Pandora is starting to embrace her part in all of this.  Good on you, Miss Roland.”


“M-Miss Ganessa,” said Kazuya as he looked straight up at the young woman.  She in turn looked straight down at him, took a deep breath, and then spoke.


“Sometimes, you’re too sweet and considerate for your own good, you know that?” stated the pigtailed redhead.  “With all of that sweet talk coming out of your mouth, I just…felt the need to end it right there and then.  After all, if you end up sweet talking a girl and being so damn nice like that, then I might just…might just…end up doing…”  By this point, Ganessa looked away as the blush on her cheeks intensified.


“What’s wrong, Ganessa?” inquired Arnett as she rested her head in her palms, with her elbows on the table as she leaned in closer, with a big smile on her face.  “What are you thinking about right now?  Your face is turning pretty red right now.  You’re not catching a fever or something, are you?”


“As to what she’s thinking,” added Attia, joining in on the fun, “I’m gonna guess that it involves Kazuya and a bed at a bare minimum.  Would my assumption be correct, Ganessa?”


The pigtailed redhead simply bowed her head in response, unable to look any of the Pandoras in the eye in her current emotional state.  Kazuya decided to step in.


“Hey, come on now,” replied Kazuya, “that’s enough.  Don’t go teasing Ganessa like that, please.  She’s clearly had enough of it.”  In response, Ganessa increased her hold on Kazuya, wrapping both arms around him and hugging him further into her, burying the back of his head between her breasts while she buried her face into his hair.


“Kazuya’s right, ladies,” added Chiffon.  “You’ve had your fun, but now funtime is over.  Besides, we need to wrap up breakfast and start to head out in the next few minutes.  Otherwise, we’ll be late for our first class.”


Figuring the game was over, both Attia and Arnett cut their teasing game short and apologized to Ganessa if they ended up upsetting her with their playful insinuation.


“No hard feelings?” asked Arnett, her tone of voice more serious at this point.  Ganessa merely nodded in response.  It was brief, but there was an understanding between the second-year Pandora and the two third-years having a little fun at her expense that they were indeed sincere in their apology and that Ganessa had in fact accepted it, flustered as she was at that moment.


With that matter settled, the women proceeded to wrap up their meal, put the dishes away into the dishwasher, grab their tablets and make their way out the door.  As for Kazuya, while he was more than willing to hoof it on his own for a while, his wishes once again became overruled as he was carried amongst the group towards their destination, with Creo being the one to carry him this time around.


“Let me know if I’m holding you too tightly or if you need me to adjust and raise or lower you,” said Creo to Kazuya, with a minor pink hue on her cheeks as she looked him in the eye.


“I’m fine, Creo,” replied Kazuya.  “If there’s a problem, I’ll let you know.  I swear.”  Kazuya gave her a calming smile that he hoped would assuage her of whatever worries she might have.  While it kept Creo from worrying, at the same time, it lit a small flame within her that made her heart skip a beat.  There was something about Kazuya’s very nature that seemed to bring out positivity within others, in particular Pandoras.


It was this natural charm which Kazuya exuded that was starting to make Creo a little hot under the collar, holding him just a little bit tighter in her arms as she pressed him against her torso and into her embrace all the more.  The normally stoic dark-skinned Pandora was starting to feel just a tad bit dizzy from the slowly increasing state of affection she was feeling towards the young man in her arms, though she was still guarded enough in her disposition to keep from blurting out such feelings to the young man, especially in front of her fellow classmates to boot.


The ladies made their way onwards to their assigned classroom, having looked it up on their tablets.  Soon enough, they were all seated at individual desks.  For his part, Kazuya was finally given a bit of independence and left to sit at his own individual seat, given how it might be a little awkward to be sitting in the lap of one of his classmates, even if that person was among his partners.


The Pandoras awaited their instructor, making small talk to one another in small groups of two or three as they waited.  Soon enough, the morning bell went off through campus, signaling the start of first period.  A minute later, the door opened and in walked Yu-Mi Kim in all of her busty glory, wearing the same outfit Kazuya saw her in last time.  She made her way towards the teacher’s desk, laid her tablet on it and proceeded to the chalkboard at the front of the classroom.  After writing out her name in both Korean and English on the chalkboard, she set the chalk down, turned around, and spoke to the class.


“Welcome, ladies and gentleman,” stated Yu-Mi to the gathered assembly.  “My name is Yu-Mi Kim and I am your instructor for your first period class.  Many of you know me either personally or by my reputation, and I in turn have made the acquaintance of many of you over the last few years.  For the younger ones among you, I welcome you to both my class and West Genetics in its totality.  You have been brought here to serve in your capacities as Pandoras and Limiters to aid mankind in fighting off the Nova threat.  As I’m sure you’re all aware, should the Nova succeed in defeating the forces of Genetics and Chevalier, the world as we know it is over.  People you love and care for will be at the mercy of the Nova, which are shown to have no mercy whatsoever towards the human species.  You are the footsoldiers of Genetics, serving as the guardians of mankind in the preservation of our species.  It is your duty as Pandoras and Limiters to give your all in destroying these creatures whenever and wherever they appear.  Is that understood?”


“Yes Ma’am!” declared the third-years simultaneously, with all the gusto one would expect of a military unit.  Feeling awkwardly left out, both Kaho and Ganessa followed through with their own “Yes Ma’am!” a few seconds later.  Kazuya simply sat at his seat somewhat taken back, not expecting the Pandoras to respond like they were at boot camp.


‘This place IS a military facility as well as a school, so I guess it would make sense for them to reply like that,’ thought Kazuya in reflection.


“Very well then,” continued Yu-Mi, “since I’ve made my introduction, I think it’s only fair that you all in turn introduce yourselves briefly.  Of course, I’ve been informed that the vast majority of you all know one another well already, so no need to get too into detail, given that most of you are in the same class year.  I ask that you keep things brief and to the point for the sake of time.  Any volunteers going first?”


“I will, Miss Yu-Mi,” replied Chiffon, raising her hand courteously.


“Very well then, Miss Student Council President,” replied Yu-Mi with a grin, obviously knowing about Chiffon already.  “You have the floor.”  Chiffon made her way towards the front of the classroom and presented her basic statistics before the assembled group - things like full name, country of origin, age, Pandora ranking, interest & hobbies, etc.


[Given that I’ve already brought up these kinds of stats in previous chapters, I’m going to skip ahead on this part.]


Once Chiffon said everything that she felt needed saying about herself, she then returned to her seat.  Afterwards, Ticy went up and did the same thing, then Elizabeth, then Rana, then Arnett, and so on and so forth, until every Pandora had taken a turn formally introducing herself to both her classmates and her teacher.  Even though it was largely a formality, it was seen as something to do as to set an example among appropriate student behavior.  Once the last Pandora had given her details, she returned to her seat before Yu-Mi spoke up once again.


“Thank you, Miss Hiragi,” stated the buxom brown-haired beauty.  She then turned her eyes towards the last person who had yet to speak:  Kazuya Aoi.  A moment later, she walked ever so seductively towards his seat, her hips sashaying with natural grace and her heels clacking against the floor as she stood right in front of him.  Given that Kazuya’s seat was at ground level and with no elevated stance, he was looking up at Yu-Mi’s knees from her current position, catching a sight of the fine musculature of her calves and really appreciating all of her curves given her proximity to him.


“Well then, Mr. Aoi,” said Yu-Mi with a grin as she stared straight down at him over her massive mammaries, “I believe that it’s your turn to speak to your fellow classmates.”


Not wanting to be the oddball of the group, Kazuya left his seat and made his way towards the front of the class.  He looked around and pondered if he should ask for something to stand on, given that only the Pandoras seated at the front of the room would be able to see him clearly.  Even though he had made the acquaintance of literally ALL of these women, he would rather not look silly by standing like a small child in their presence (even if he basically was compared to them from a purely physical perspective, relative to their size).


“Alright then, let’s see…” muttered Kazuya, debating whether or not he should ask for help in finding something to stand on.  A moment later, he got his answer when he was enveloped in shadow and found himself being lifted into the air by his armpits.  The surprise of it all shocked Kazuya to say the least, but he didn’t panic, for he was pretty damn sure what was happening, given the gigantic soft mounds being pressed into his back.


A set of hands secured his upper torso, including his ribs and shoulder blades, and a moment later he was carried off towards the teachers desk.  Once his feet made contact with the desk surface, the hands began to loosen their grip before finally releasing him, but not before a voice whispered into his right ear.


“Thought you could use a little help there, cutie,” said the voice of Yu-Mi Kim as she whispered in a rather seductive tone of voice into Kazuya’s ear as her boobs mashed significantly into Kazuya’s entire backside.


‘Dear god, she’s big,’ thought Kazuya.  As to the ‘bigness’ of Yu-Mi Kim, it was a double meaning with regards to her breast size as well as her overall size…and thinking about it for too long was the kind of thing that would get Kazuya turned on as a result.


“Well then, Mr. Aoi,” resumed Yu-Mi in her normal tone of voice, “you have the floor.”


“Thank you, Miss Kim,” replied Kazuya, thankful that she wasn’t going to insist on the whole ‘first-name basis’ under the current circumstances.  He cleared his throat before proceeding.


“Hello to all of you.  My name is Kazuya Aoi, and I am a freshman Limiter here at West Genetics.  I’d wager that all of you are aware that Gengo Aoi is my paternal grandfather, and I have an older sister named Kazuha, who serves here as an instructor among the teaching staff.  I also have a younger cousin, though we haven’t spoken to each other in some time.  Aside from that, I have no other family living to my knowledge, including my parents.”  Having addressed things regarding his family history, Kazuya cleared his mind, took another deep breath, and resumed.


“I am Japanese by both my ancestry and nationality, and  I am fifteen years old.  My height is 5 foot, 6.5 inches.  My blood type is O+.  I would say that my main hobby is reading whenever I have the time for it, though since I’m now in school, I suppose I’ll have plenty of time for it, in a way of looking at things.”  The last remark got mild chuckles and smiles from some of the women.


“And one more thing I’d like to address,” continued Kazuya.  “Given the circumstances of the Pandora-to-Limiter ratio here at West Genetics and other Genetics facilities around the world, I’ve learned that Pandoras vastly outnumber Limiters by around ten to one on average, if I understand it correctly.”  Kazuya looked at Yu-Mi for confirmation on this statistic.  She quietly nodded in response to let him know he was working with accurate information.  He then continued speaking.


“Given those circumstances, I’ve come to understand that forming rather…unique partnerships between Pandoras and Limiters has become something of a necessity at Genetics facilities, in order to better fight off the Nova threat.  While I find these arrangements to be…rather odd, to put it gently, I am willing to do my part to try and make them work to the best of my ability.  I hope I can be a worthy…partner to all of you here.”  Kazuya bowed forward slightly while at the same time blushing lightly, given the double meaning behind the word “partner” under these circumstances.


“And that’s pretty much all I felt that needed saying,” finished Kazuya as he scanned the room, trying to ‘gauge the temperature’ of the place, figuratively speaking.  Given the reaction of all the women present, he assumed he did a good enough job in his presentation, at least if the smiles on their faces (including Miss Kim’s face) were any indicator of such.


“Well said, Mr. Aoi,” replied Yu-Mi as she made her way over towards Kazuya, lifting him off her desk and gently placing him on the ground once more.  “You can return to your seat now,” she said, looking straight down at him past her enormous bosom.  He did just that a moment later.


“Now then,” resumed Yu-Mi towards the whole class, “with introductions out of the way, let us begin instruction then, shall we?  All of you open up your tablets and we shall start the day’s instruction by going over the class syllabus.”


The rest of the period entailed going through the syllabus piece by piece, understanding the finer points of what first period class would entail.  Whatever questions (for clarification) were asked mainly by Ganessa or Kaho, given that they were the junior Pandoras of the group, though Chiffon, Ticy, and Elizabeth also asked questions from time to time, most likely to help their younger Pandoras not feel isolated and singled out.


Overall, Yu-Mi’s class would entail things like the finer points of combat against the Nova, the use of Volt Weapons and Volt Textures, and of course the finer details of forming an Ereinbar Set.


“A question, Miss Kim?” inquired Kazuya as he raised his hand.


“Yes, Mr. Aoi?” replied Yu-Mi as she stood in the center of the classroom.


“I’ve not heard much about the Ereinbar Set.  Could you explain to me just what it is?” asked the freshman Limiter.


“Well then,” replied Yu-Mi with a grin, “to put it as short and simply as I can, Mr. Aoi, it is when a Pandora essentially shares one of her stigmata with her Limiter.  Doing so improves the overall fighting capability between the two partners.  For Pandoras, it improves their speed, attack power, endurance, perception, and all other combat-related abilities, whereas for Limiters, it improves the range and potency of their Freezing fields as well as heightening their perception and endurance as well.  The two become almost ‘melded’ in a way of looking at things, fighting much more attuned with one another, given that they’re sharing each other’s senses after forming an Ereinbar Set.”


“Okay then,” thought Kazuya aloud before speaking once more.  “How exactly does a Pandora share her stigmata with a Limiter?  I thought removing a stigmata is considered detrimental to a Pandora’s well being.”


“Short answer is surgery, Kazuya,” stated Yu-Mi.  “You are right in your assumption regarding the removal of one’s stigmata, of course.  It would be less than ideal to simply rip out a Pandora’s stigmata all willy-nilly.  When the two are ready, both a Pandora and her Limiter undergo surgery at a Genetics bio-lab.  Once the two are sedated, a Pandora’s stigmata is carefully removed from her body and implanted into her Limiter, and once the surgery is deemed successful, the Ereinbar Set begins to take hold and form permanently, usually within a few days.  After about a week or so, the Ereinbar Set becomes permanent and the two become one, figuratively speaking of course.”


“Huh…I see…” thought Kazuya out loud as he took in this new information.  He then scanned the room and looked about between his fellow classmates/partners-to-be.  Some of them were looking at him in turn and some of them weren’t, but from what Kazuya could tell, all of them were sporting blushes on their cheeks; some of them were just more pronounced than that of others (with Satellizer ranking at first-place for strongest blush on her cheeks).


‘I suppose that given how…intimate a procedure it ends up being, that forming an Ereinbar Set is quite the big deal, especially for the women.  They’re basically sharing a part of themselves with their partner after all.  In a way, it’s akin to sharing a major organ with someone else, like a kidney or a lung; the two of them share something meaningful and become bonded all the more as a result.’  These were Kazuya’s thoughts upon learning the finer points of the Ereinbar Set.


As the day marched on, the school bell went off, signaling the end of first period.  With that, Yu-Mi prepared to take her leave, but not before speaking once more.


“It’s been a pleasure getting to know each and every single one of you.  Be sure to review the material from today’s class.  There’ll be a small test by week’s end to see what you’ve retained.  Those who don’t get a passing grade will end up taking a remedial class, so make sure you study hard.”  Yu-Mi was getting ready to leave the room when she suddenly stopped.


“Something the matter, Miss Kim?” asked Elizabeth.


“It’s just something I almost forgot to mention…a last-minute adjustment, if you will.”  Yu-Mi then waited for the whole class to go silent and focus their attention solely onto her.


“I’ve been notified of both your class schedule and your rooming arrangements as they currently stand, and this adjustment will be happening sooner or later, so it’s best you’re all made aware of it right now.  You’ll all be getting more fellow classmates/roommates in the coming days, so I felt it best you prepare yourselves accordingly.”


“If I may ask, who are these new add-ons?” asked Chiffon.


“Well, in your case, Miss Fairchild, you’ll be well acquainted with this lot of new students coming in,” replied Yu-Mi with a grin.  “In fact, I’d wager that at least a few of you will be happy to see some rather familiar faces.  I don’t want to ruin the surprise, so I’ll just leave it at this:  These fellow students are known on a global level, such is their reputation.  And with that, I’ll take my leave now.  See you all tomorrow.”


Once Yu-Mi had left the classroom, the students were left to ponder this new development for the few minutes they had between now and second period.


“Well now, that’s certainly an eye-catching change of things,” said Arnett aloud.  “Wonder who these new students are and when they’re arriving exactly.”


“Not sure,” added Creo.  “I’m just wondering why we’re getting more classmates and roomates already.”


“It’s not too surprising in my opinion,” said Elizabeth.


“How do you mean?” inquired Ingrid.


“Given our current living arrangements, I found it rather odd that there are only a dozen of us living in that place, including Kazuya here.  From what I could tell, our current home can house several dozens of Pandora.  So when you take that into account…” explained Elizabeth.


“What you’re saying is that the harem is far from being completed,” stated Ganessa matter-of-factly.


“No way,” whispered Kaho.  “Even MORE Pandora coming into the fray.  How many are we talking about here.”


“I guess we’ll find out when that moment comes now, won’t we?” replied Attia.


“The instructor said that you might be familiar with these new arrivals, Chiffon,” stated Rana.  “Any idea on who they could be?”


“If it’s like Miss Yu-Mi described it, then I believe I have a good hunch on who it will end up being.  It’ll certainly be nice to get reacquainted with some old friends from back in the day.  Wouldn’t you agree, ladies?”  Chiffon turned her focus towards Elizabeth, Ticy, and Satellizer on this last part.  Apparently she and the other three Pandoras had all made acquaintances of these new arrivals, whoever they would end up being.


“Yes indeed, Chiffon,” replied Elizabeth.  “It’ll certainly be nice to catch up with old friends, and it’ll end up making the current arrangement all the more interesting.”


“You’re honestly okay with MORE competition already?” asked a skeptical Ingrid.


“The more the merrier, I say,” Elizabeth shot back playfully.


‘Easy for you to say, Elizabeth,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘You’re not the one who has to worry about serving as a worthy partner for these new arrivals, assuming that’s the main reason they’re coming to West Genetics.’


While a part of Kazuya was somewhat flustered and giddy at the prospect of bringing potentially even MORE Pandora into the fold, he was also a bit nervous at the same time.  Just how many partners was he going to have before all was settled?  Twenty?  Thirty?  Fifty?  A hundred?  As big a heart as he tried to have and as considerate as he wished to be in honoring and respecting his prospective future partners, he was still only one young man.


‘Why do I have the feeling that this somehow leads back to the old man?’ thought Kazuya as he mulled over this new development.


Before he could ponder any longer on this topic, the bell rang once more, indicating the start of the second period.  A moment later, the door opened once more, and in walked another familiar face from Kazuya’s perspective - none other than that of Elize Schmitz, the school’s top-ranked medical expert.


“Alright now, everyone please remain seated,” said the tall, lean green-haired Pandora as she scanned the room.  She momentarily paused and gave Kazuya both a smile and a wink as she eyed him, which in turn got a small blush out of the young man.  She then made her way towards the teacher’s desk and got herself acquainted before taking center stage of the classroom and speaking.


“Hello there, ladies.  My name is Elize Schmitz and I am the head doctor here at West Genetics.  I teach the finer points of human anatomy as well as classes in general biology.  I’ll be your instructor for second period class, and under me you’ll learn about the finer points of the stigmata and how they factor in your development as Pandoras and Limiters.  We’ll also undergo instruction about general human anatomy throughout the school year; this IS a highschool after all, technically speaking.  Never hurts to know about the finer points of the human body, whether you are Pandoras, Limiters, or regular humans.  Any questions so far?”


There was silence in response, so Elize simply continued.


“Very well then.  Since you’ve all gotten formal introductions out of the way in your first-period class, there’s no need for that in today’s class.  As I understand it, you are all taking the same classes together and even rooming together, so getting to know one another is something the whole lot of you can handle in your personal time.  If there are no questions you have for me, then let’s go over the overarching outline of the course material then, shall we?”


Elize then pulled up her tablet and began pressing a few buttons on it, which shortly after activated an overhead projector to slowly lower itself from the center of the ceiling and turn on.  After turning out the classroom lights to give the room a more “movie theater” like vibe, she then pressed some more buttons on her tablet, which opened up a presentation file.


The file in question turned out to be a basic powerpoint slideshow, with bullet points containing the overall “meat and potatoes” of what the course would entail.


“While I know that powerpoints tend to be boring and a great way to catch some Z’s, I ask that you try not to fall asleep during this opening presentation.  Trust me when I say that not every class of mine will be only powerpoints, videos, or slideshows; it’s just that these still DO serve as a handy instruction tool from time to time.  With that being said, let’s begin.”


True to her word, Elize moved through the slides at a reasonably steady pace, trying to keep the course material moving along smoothly (more or less).  After a solid half hour of explaining the course material, she turned off the projector, turned on the lights, and proceeded with a quick verbal Q&A session among the classroom.


“Wanna see how much of the information you’ve retained after my little demonstration,” explained Elize.  “It’ll also be a good way of finding out who fell asleep during my lecture and who didn’t.”  She finished that last part with an amused grin as she eyed the room.  Some of the Pandoras - Arnett, Attia, and Kaho in particular - did some anime-style sweat drops on their lovely countenances in response, dreading being asked a question from the material.


Fortunately for the nervous Pandoras, the period had moved through quickly enough and the bell signaled its end.  Perhaps it was good luck on their part that Elize had passed over them during the Q&A session, with enough of the others (including Kazuya) there to pick up the slack and volunteer answers to whatever questions she asked.


“Well then, I’ll see you all tomorrow,” declared Elize on leaving.  “Make sure you’re all getting plenty of bedrest and eating properly.  I know you all may be partners, so to speak, but try not to have too much fun and get carried away now.”  She finished with another playful wink as she eyed the room, focusing once more on Kazuya for a few seconds before vacating the premises.  That in turn got some minor blushes of embarrassment from the more delicate Pandoras in the gathered assembly, mainly Satellizer, Ganessa, and Kaho in particular.


The day continued to proceed rather smoothly.  Third period entailed introductions of their next class, which in this case was headed by Satellizer’s own sister, Violet.


“So good to see you again, Satella,” stated Violet as she tenderly hugged her younger sister.  “I hope you’re making lots of friends among your fellow classmates.  Please tell me that you are.”  The insistence of the older L. Bridget sister was rather comical, given Violet’s upbeat and sunny demeanor.  The sight of such a thing brought some heartwarming chuckles from the other Pandoras in the room, and an intense blush of embarrassment from Satellizer in response.


“I’m…fine, big sister,” muttered Satellizer quietly.  “Could you do me a favor and keep things professional while we’re in class, please?”  The look in her eyes was both tender and serious at the same time (as contradictory as that might sound).  For while Satellizer truly did care for her older sibling, she also didn’t want their family history to get in the way of instruction during class hours, nor did she want a sense of nepotism or favoritism to start forming and give off the notion that Satellizer would get special treatment over everybody else during Violet’s class.


“Oh, right,” thought Violet aloud.  “Yes, of course, I understand.”  She proceeded to take a deep breath and compose herself before taking on a more mellow tone, while still keeping her overall upbeat demeanor.


“Hello there, ladies and gentleman.  My name is Violet L. Bridget and I will be your instructor during your third period classes.  While I am learned in the finer points of being a Pandora and have had my experience in serving against the Nova, I prefer to work “behind the scenes,” so to speak.  That being said, I will be instructing you in a myriad of school-related topics, on things like literature, social sciences, and economics.  After all, while you may all be Pandoras and the soldiers of tomorrow, you are also young men and women to boot.  Therefore, you should be properly educated in the more day-to-day functions of the world in which you live.”


“Isn’t that a bit odd under these circumstances, Miss L. Bridget?” inquired Elizabeth.  “Not to sound rude or anything, but Genetics facilities are mainly military in their nature, are they not?  Shouldn’t our instruction mainly entail learning about being more effective in studying and defeating the Nova?”


“That’s an astute point you make, Miss Mably,” replied Violet.  “And yes, Genetics institutions are affiliated closely with militaries around the world, with the intention of fighting back against the Nova menace.  That being said, it doesn’t hurt to be more acculturated to the broader world in which we live.  Life is more than just forever fighting against the Nova, even for those at Genetics or Chevalier.  Therefore, I believe that one should learn more about the world in which they live and become learned individuals with a healthy appreciation for all of the things in it, including art, literature, history, music, business, and the other finer points.  It certainly couldn’t hurt for you to broaden your horizons, not just as Pandoras, but as young women too.”


“I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment, Miss L. Bridget,” declared Chiffon.  “We ARE students after all, so what harm is there in learning about things other than fighting the Nova, at least from time to time?”


“Indeed,” added Ticy, “there’s plenty of time to study and train in things regarding Pandora, stigmata, and the Nova.  So we might as well branch out and appreciate other subjects now and then.”


“I suppose there’s some wisdom in that,” muttered Ingrid.


“No complaints on my part over it,” replied Rana with a grin.


Whatever other naysayers might have popped up in response decided to keep their opinions to themselves on the matter.  Once that was resolved, Violet instructed the class to open up their tablets and scroll through the course syllabus, quietly reading it themselves while she toured the aisles and observed, offering to answer any questions for clarification as she walked.


“So then, will the subject matter change from day to day then?” asked Kaho.


“Week to week, Miss Hiragi,” answered Violet.  “I’d like to focus on a particular topic for a little while so that you all may better retain the information.  Some subjects might take a bit longer than others, so they might go over by a few days, but overall, we will move from one topic to the next after several days of rigorous study and tutoring.  That’s the overall view of things, anyway.”


The rest of the period went swimmingly, and before they knew it, the period had ended with the ring of the bell.


“Well then, it was good to meet all of you!” said Violet with her normal cheeriness.  “I hope to see all of you tomorrow and we’ll begin with a brief study of world history as our first big topic.  Check your tablets for more details if you have questions or concerns.  Until then, fare thee well, ladies!”  And with that, she was out the door.


The next period was the group’s scheduled lunch break, so they all made their way out the door shortly after and towards the school cafeteria/mess hall, moving as one unit all the while.  Given the circumstances (having a limited amount of time to eat before their next period), Kazuya ended up being carried around once more, this time by Ingrid Bernstein.  While he figured the experience was something that the redhead wasn’t particularly crazy about, she didn’t seem to mind it in the slightest.  If anything, she seemed just a tad bit nervous by it all - at least if the modest blush on her cheeks was any indicator of it.


“Are you okay, Miss Ingrid?” asked Kazuya as he looked at her with slight concern.


“Uh…I’m uh…I’m fine.  Why do you ask, K-Kazuya?” replied a slightly flustered Ingrid.


“Just curious that’s all,” asked the young man.  “Wanted to know if you were feeling well, or if you didn’t like the idea of carrying me around.  If it’s a bother, I’m more than willing to-”


Before he could get off another world, Kazuya’s lips were silenced as Ingrid brought her trembling lips up against his, which shut him up good and proper.  There was no prodding of the tongue on her part, but the tenderness of the kiss said all that needed to be said.  A moment later, Ingrid pulled back and looked Kazuya squarely in the eyes, with her own eyes and lips still trembling somewhat as her blush (and heartbeat) intensified.


“You know, sometimes you’re just too sweet and considerate for your own good, you know that?” stated the normally stoic redhead.  “Stop being so damn worried about others and just enjoy the moment, got it?”


“U-understood, ma’am,” answered Kazuya with slightly widened eyes.


“And for the record,” stated Ingrid firmly before leaning in until her mouth was almost touching Kazuya’s ear, “I don’t dislike this [she delicately tightens her hold on him, pressing him against her bosom in the process] one little bit, are we clear?”  The tone in Ingrid’s voice was equal parts militaristic while at the same time seductive, sort of what one might expect to hear from a dominatrix type of woman.  The very thought of it all had Kazuya’s mind wandering, imagining Ingrid in a particularly sexy outfit of black leather which tightly hugged her form like a glove, all while snapping a whip in her hands and smiling a big toothy grin.


“We’re clear, miss,” replied Kazuya, not wanting to sound offending in any way whatsoever.  “Sorry for any misunderstanding I may have-”


Once again, Kazuya’s lips were silenced by another kiss from Ingrid, this one much quicker, a simple peck lasting less than two seconds.


“And stop apologizing all the damn time,” replied Ingrid after breaking off the kiss.  “It’s equal parts charming and annoying, as contradictory as that may sound.  While it’s a rather heartwarming gesture, it can be a bit tedious at times to hear a guy say “I’m sorry” every few minutes throughout the day.”  She then proceeded to pick up the pace and walk alongside her fellow Pandoras (all of whom witnessed the show and were rather entertained by Ingrid’s momentary break of character).


With that, Kazuya and his partners made their way towards the mess hall to have some lunch before the start of their next period.

End Notes:

The follow-up chapter will effectively be "Part 2" to this chapter.  Hopefully it'll be up before the month is out.  Until then...

Chapter 16: First Group Lunch by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Self-explanatory chapter, with a little twist at the end.

The Pandoras and their Limiter made their way into the food court, with Kazuya still held securely in Ingrid’s arms and against her torso.  The young man was rather shocked by the redhead’s display of affection earlier, given the “no nonsense” kind of attitude she generally conveys.  However, Kazuya apparently got a glimpse behind the emotional wall she normally puts up between herself and others and discovered that like the other Pandoras, Ingrid had a rather cutesy girly side to her, not too far off from that of Rana, Ganessa, or Satellizer for that matter.


‘I guess Arnett wasn’t kidding about Ingrid “lowering her shield” so to speak, and I must admit, it IS rather adorable to see the softer side of Ingrid whenever she wills herself to let that more vulnerable side of her be exposed.  I’d like to see more of that from her if possible,” thought Kazuya as he gently bounced in Ingrid’s embrace.


Kazuya pondered whether or not there would be adequate seating for both him and all eleven of his partners to sit together.  As spacious as the mess hall was and as numerous as the amount of free seating there was available, Kazuya felt that the chances were statistically low of there being a table big enough for him and all of his partners to be seated at simultaneously.


As if the will of the universe decided to surprise Kazuya for pondering this potential quandary, the group had indeed found such a table which was both large enough to comfortably accommodate the entire group AND was currently unoccupied.


‘Well now,’ pondered Kazuya, ‘that’s as convenient as it is ironic.’


Deciding to reserve the table before somebody else came along and grabbed a spot, a few of the Pandoras decided to stay behind in order to keep the table reserved for their party.  That left the others to go and pick out their afternoon meals from the various stalls within the food court.  Once they returned with their selections, the Pandoras who stayed behind would switch places with them and go get their lunches in turn.


Once everyone had picked out what they desired to eat (including Kazuya), they began enjoying their meals and making smalltalk with each other, mainly about how their previous classes had gone on so far.


It was also at this moment that Kazuya was seated separately from the Pandoras, in his own seat which was elevated so that he could sit (and eat) at a comfortable height at the table.  From what he could tell, some of the Pandora’s had longing looks in their eyes, indicating that they would prefer he sit in one of their laps during the lunch break.  While Kazuya could appreciate the subtle show of affection and desire they exuded in this simple visual display, he was happy that they understood that this would be somewhat impractical.  Given the size disparity between Pandoras and Limiters, having Kazuya seated in the lap of pretty much any of these women would result in one of two outcomes: (1) Kazuya would be slightly too short to eat at the table while sitting in the lap of one of these amazons, or (2) if one of the Pandora tried to adjust and raise her chair for Kazuya to eat comfortably while in her lap, then she in turn would have to bend slightly and eat her meat while somewhat hunched over the table.


Therefore, for the time being anyway, the Pandoras would simply have to spend a few minutes without having their darling Limiter in the tender embrace of any one of them, at least until one of them finished her meal and could spend the remainder of the period cuddling up to Kazuya (or more accurately, having HIM cuddle up to HER, given the relation in their sizes).


Overall, the mood was upbeat amongst the women in Kazuya’s party.  The more talkative ones like Attia, Arnett, and Rana kept the conversation going, while the more reserved ones like Satellizer, Ingrid, and Creo kept their responses and opinions relatively brief and spaced apart during the talks.  The other women were somewhere between those two ends of the conversational spectrum, less talkative compared to the first three, but more talkative compared to the latter three.


As Kazuya was finishing up his meal, he was suddenly cast in shadow once more.  Having a sneaking suspicion of what that would most likely entail, he turned to find the student council president hovering over him, wearing that trademark smile of hers as she leered at him with those fox-like eyes.


“Say, Kazuya,” began Chiffon, “since you appear to be done with your meal, mind if I have a little one-on-one time with you before the start of next period?  I’ve already finished my lunch, so there’s no need to worry about complications, at least not on my part anyway.”


Kazuya wasn’t sure on whether or not Chiffon engaged in a bit of speed-eating just so she could be first to call dibs on having Kazuya be her figurative teddy bear and spend the rest of lunchtime in her lap.  Whatever the case may be (by design or just random chance), he didn’t want to deflate the lovely lady’s hopes and expectations by saying “no thank you” to her.  Therefore, he simply sighed, smiled, and replied accordingly:


“Sure thing, Madam President…I mean, Chiffon,” said Kazuya, catching himself quickly by calling Chiffon by her name rather than her title.


The brown-haired beauty stifled a squeal of elation and a moment later placed her arms underneath Kazuya’s armpits before lifting him effortlessly out of his seat and over towards where Chiffon was seated a moment earlier.  Once again, Kazuya Aoi found himself in the warm, soft embrace of one his many female companions.


‘Maybe this is their way of trying to get me comfortable with this whole setup,’ thought Kazuya as he shuffled about so that he was comfortably seated in Chiffon’s lap and against her torso and breasts.  ‘Maybe they’re thinking that the more personal contact I have with them all for longer and longer, then the more natural this whole arrangement will start to feel for me.  At least, that’s my hunch as it currently stands anyway.  I certainly don’t mind the constant affection and doting; I just don’t want it to lead to any infighting between them and turn into an outright catfight, especially given their size and physical abilities.’


Stirring him from his thoughts, Chiffon gently tightened her grip on Kazuya’s torso, pressing him deeper into and against her body, but always being considerate to the point that she never harms him one little bit.  The mix of raw power with feminine care was always exhilarating from Kazuya’s perspective.  It always reminded him that even though any single one of these women had the power to snap him in two with next to no effort, their dispositions and inherent ladylike charm overruled the possibility of that happening.  Even the more saucy types like Arnett showed amazing levels of tenderness whenever they physically handled Kazuya, as if she were handling a small newborn babe or a delicate piece of glassware or fine china.


As Kazuya looked around the table at his gathered assembly of female companions, he couldn’t help but scan the mess hall more broadly.  In doing so, he couldn’t help but notice that a great many of the other Pandoras and some Limiters were eyeing the table where Kazuya’s group currently sat.  Kazuya must have been zoning out for some time, because a moment later, he was jarred out of his thoughts by one of his partners.


“Something wrong, Kazuya?” asked Kaho with noticeable worry in her voice.  “You seem rather out of it.  Everything okay?”  This of course drew the attention of literally all of Kazuya’s other partners directly onto the freshman Limiter.


“Oh…um, sorry,” replied Kazuya.  “I just took a look around the place and I couldn’t notice that our group appears to be drawing a good amount of attention, that’s all.”  Kazuya finished with a chuckle to try and alleviate whatever worry was being focused his way.


Seconds later, all eleven of Kazuya’s Pandoras turned their gazes outwards towards the broader mess hall and looked back upon all those who were staring at them.  The collective action from the group was rather intimidating, because in the span of a few seconds, all the other Pandoras and Limiters seated at the surrounding tables turned their gazes in literally any direction other than at Kazuya’s group’s table.  Many of them were obviously sporting rather embarrassed looks on their faces, having been caught staring just a moment earlier.  The entire mess hall became much more noticeably quiet in the aftermath of it all.


“Well, that was rather odd,” stated Kazuya.


“It’s to be expected, given the circumstances,” commented Elizabeth.


“What do you mean by that?” inquired Kazuya.


“Given the people sitting at this table, it’s only natural that people would be rather curious at our little group gathered here,” explained Chiffon.  “Think about it.  The third-year Pandoras ranked first through ninth are ALL gathered here, along with the first-ranked second-year Pandora and the first-ranked freshman Pandora.”


“That many Pandoras of noticeable reputations gathered together at the same table is almost guaranteed to make others curious and to peek a glimpse from time to time,” added Ticy.


“There’s also the chance that people are starting to know about you as well, dear Kazuya,” said Arnett with a grin.


“Me?” asked a somewhat confused Kazuya.


“No, the other Kazuya Aoi that arrived here recently,” teased Arnett with obvious sarcasm.  “Of course YOU, silly boy.  You’re the grandson of Gengo Aoi and the little brother of Kazuha Aoi.  That in and of itself is practically a guarantee that you’ll catch people’s eyes wherever you go.”


“I guess you’re right when you put it that way,” sighed Kazuya.  “I just don’t want people thinking that I’m some kind of arrogant, “make way for the king” type of guy who expects special treatment because of his last name, that’s all.  I don’t like the idea of lording over others and expecting them to bow before me.  It’s embarrassing and demeaning, for both me and them.”


“Oh don’t worry, Kazuya,” replied Chiffon as she playfully strengthened her grin on the Limiter in her arms and lap, pressing him further against her boobs as she did so (on purpose was Kazuya’s guess).  “We’ve come to know you as anything but arrogant or petty-minded.  It’s among the main reasons that we’re all so fond of you and were willing to pair up with you.  So please don’t worry yourself over how others perceive you while you’re here.  You just keep being the loveable Little Brother of ours and let your Big Sisters look after and spoil you.  And if anyone gives you trouble, just let one of us know and we’ll take care of it, pronto.  Okay?”


“Just promise me that you won’t resort to violence, please?” replied Kazuya.


“As long as you’re not being accosted by a Pandora carrying ill intentions, then sure,” replied Elizabeth.  “Otherwise, all bets are off.”


“Indeed,” added Creo bluntly, while Ingrid, Arnett, Rana, and Satellizer all nodded firmly in silent agreement with that one word answer as they ate.  The mood amidst the vast majority of Kazuya’s partners had taken on a somewhat more serious tone.  Apparently, the very idea of their collective partner being harmed or threatened brought out the protective streak within their very beings, akin to that of a mother bear or a mother lion protecting her offspring.


‘These women are as beautiful and nurturing as they are powerful and frightening,’ thought Kazuya, ‘which is to say extremely on all four.’


Soon enough, the meal had come to an end and the group began gathering up their trays for disposal.  A moment later, Kazuya was being carried once more in the arms of one of his partners.  This time around, it ended up being Kaho Hiragi, and while the freshman Pandora was initially flustered at the prospect of her turn actually being up, she didn’t object to it either.


“R-ready, Kazuya?” asked Kaho somewhat nervously as she held her arms out towards him, bending slightly at the waist and knees as she faced him.


“Whenever you are, Kaho,” replied Kazuya with a calming grin.  “Just relax.  Take a deep breath and don’t think about it too much.  You’ll be fine.  I trust you.”  Kazuya spoke with a natural calmness that seemed to work almost like magic.  For while Kaho was somewhat flustered at just how cute and adorable he could be, she was also cleared of whatever worries she had in potentially dropping him or holding him too tight or awkwardly.  A moment later, she placed her hands underneath his armpits and slowly lifted him until he was securely against her torso and bosom.  To help alleviate her worries, Kazuya wrapped his arms around her neck to help secure himself against her.  This of course, resulted in Kazuya’s face nearly touching Kaho’s face in the process, which inevitably led to Kaho blushing distinctly at such proximity.


‘H-he’s so close right now,’ thought Kaho as her heartbeat increased in both pulse and intensity.  Already, her head was swimming as she could hear proverbial harps playing heavenly chords in the distance.  Soon enough, her baser female instincts were taking over as she found her face drawing closer towards Kazuyas as he finished up securing himself against her, his head looking down as he did so.  A moment later, he pulled his head up to face her and began speaking.


“Alright then, I’d say we’re good here,” stated Kazuya as he lifted his head.  “Ready to move out when you are Ka-”


Once again, Kazuya was silenced as the lips of Kaho Hiragi pressed gently against his.  This time around the kiss was rather innocent compared to that of the other Pandoras, given Kaho’s more virgin-like nature compared to her fellow seniors.  Her lips trembled as she pressed against Kazuya’s, and the pressure she applied was far more reserved compared to the other Pandoras, but the passion was strong all the same.  Kaho’s eyes were shut as she leaned into the kiss, her eyebrows furrowed upward in a sign of nervousness and worry, hoping that she wasn’t being too forthcoming in the show of affection.  After five seconds or so, she slowly pulled away from the kiss and opened her eyes, gazing deep into Kazuya’s as she looked at the Limiter being held in her arms.


“O-oh my goodness,” said a flustered Kaho.  “I’m so sorry, Kazuya.  I didn’t mean to be so forward.  I was just…I just…I…”  Already, the freshman Pandora was turning deep red with embarrassment and found her confidence wavering.


“Kaho,” stated Kazuya clearly, “it’s alright.  I’m not upset with you for doing that.  A little surprised, sure, but I certainly enjoyed it all the same.  So please, don’t go apologizing over something like that.  I certainly wouldn’t be a worthy partner if I was angry over something as innocent as that now, would I?”


Kazuya’s calming words seemed to work wonders on the freshman Pandora, for a moment later, Kaho’s head was cleared of doubts and worries and she had calmed herself in a matter of seconds.  After taking a deep breath, Kaho gazed into Kazuya’s eyes and simply replied with “Thank you, Kazuya,” followed by another tender kiss, this time on his cheek.


“He really IS a little charmer, isn’t he?” stated Arnett with a wry smile as she eyed the latest kissing session amidst Kazuya’s growing harem of female companions.  “Kazuya, I swear, at this rate, you’re going to have like half of the women here at West Genetics throwing themselves at you and begging you to marry them, you know that?”


“Would you end up being one of those women, Arnett?” stated Attia with her own grin towards the taller redhead.  Arnett simply turned and blushed somewhat in response.  For while she didn’t appear the type to say “no” to Attia’s question, even she seemed too embarrassed deep down to outright say “yes” to that, given that all the women were still freshly partnered up with Kazuya.  Hell, they haven’t even performed a baptism with the young man just yet.


“Alright now, ladies,” stated Chiffon.  “Enough playful banter.  We should get going to our next class.  We’ve only got a few minutes before the starting bell rings.  Shall we take our leave now?”


“Lead on, Chiffon,” answered Elizabeth for the group, smirking at her own little makeshift poetry in her response.


The assembled group began making their way out the mess hall and back onto the campus grounds proper, when suddenly a shift in the calm tone of the overall day took a sudden turn into something more heated.


“Hey!  Lay off him right now!” shouted a female voice.


“Back off, bitch!” replied a second voice.  “If you don’t want some of this, you’ll keep to yourself and stay outta this!  I’m just giving this maggot his dues, that’s all.”


“What the hell?” muttered Creo upon hearing this.


“Sounds like it’s coming from that direction over there,” stated Ticy, pointing off towards a particular direction around the corner of the food court’s exterior, away from the broader campus.


“Certainly doesn’t sound like friendly banter,” stated Attia in a matter-of-factly tone.


“Better head over before this gets worse,” stated Chiffon, taking charge of the situation and starting to pick up the pace as she ran towards the source of the altercation that was no doubt taking place.


“Right behind you, Chiffon,” said Ticy following close behind.


“And me as well,” added Elizabeth.


Sure enough, the whole lot of Kazuya’s partners were moving as one unit towards the sounds of shouting, intent on breaking up whatever fight was no doubt taking place.


“Kaho,” stated Ingrid, “you and Ganessa keep back when we get there.”


“B-but why?” asked Kaho.


“Yeah, what for?” inquired Ganessa.


“You two are the junior-most Pandoras in our group, so it’s best you stay back if this ends up getting messy, especially if it involves other second-years or third-years.  And of course, there’s also Kazuya to look after.  Can’t have our Little Brother getting himself hurt in the midst of all this now, can we?”


“I suppose you have a point there,” muttered Kaho, feeling a bit left out given her status as a freshman.


“But I can fight though,” stated Ganessa bluntly.  “I’m healed from my Carnival and everything.”


“This isn’t up for debate, Ganessa,” replied Ingrid with military force in her words.  “As your senior Pandora, I’m ORDERING you to stand back when we get there, understand?”  The tone in Ingrid’s voice implied that she was in no mood for arguing or a debate; that and the look in her eyes was somewhat frightening to boot.


“Uh…alright,” muttered Ganessa in response, not in the mood to argue.


A few seconds later, the group had rounded the corner to see just what was happening with all that shouting.  Needless to say, it certainly was nothing good…unless you were one who had a penchant for pointless cruelty and sadistic punishment.

End Notes:

Going to try my luck and add a new character of my own into this in the next chapter, along with some more characters from the Freezing franchise.  This will be uncharted territory for me at this point.  Hope you'll like it.

Chapter 17: New Faces, Both Good and Bad by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty obvious introduction.  A whole lot more characters getting thrown into the story, though I intend to keep them in a more secondary role for the time being.

There will always be bullies.


In a perfect world, the very idea of people - whether it is individuals or groups - using intimidation, threats, or blatant acts of violence in order to get their way would be a bygone trait of human behavior that was tossed in the wastebasket of history eons ago.  Sadly, we do not live in a perfect world, and therefore, bullies still do exist in the world we live in.  And it is practically guaranteed that bullies exist in all venues of everyday life.  Name a location and sooner or later, a bully is more likely than not to be found there:  Traffic, houses of worship, airports, grocery stores, parks, nightclubs, amusement parks, concerts, sporting events…and of course, schools.  Perhaps no location is more befitting for bullies to flex their muscle and plant their flag than at a school, even if that school is a military academy like West Genetics.


Of course, given that most of the student body is comprised of female supermodel-supersoldiers whose height ranges between eleven feet and twelve feet on average, the idea of being bullied by one of said women can be downright terrifying…particularly when you’re a male who averages between 5-and-a-half to 6 feet in height.


Given those circumstances, it wasn’t unthinkable for a Pandora (with dubious morals) to throw her size around and intimidate a Limiter if the opportunity presented itself.  However, the act of resorting to actual physical violence was still something or a rarity, at least between Pandoras and Limiters anyway.  So whenever such an event did flare up, it certainly hooked people by the eyes and ears, given how surprising such a moment tended to be.


So then, laying the groundwork for what was coming round the corner (in this case both figuratively and literally), the victim was in the process of having a really, REALLY bad day.


As Kazuya’s group rounded the corner, they saw a rather sizeable group, most of them Pandora.  Most of those they saw were simply passerby students who were within earshot or eyesight of the altercation, and reluctant to jump into and intervene with what exactly was happening.  As for the people who were immediately involved in the altercation, there were five in total, with the majority of them being the bullies.


The bullies numbered three in total, all of them Pandora.  One of them wore the standard Genetics uniform and had long, periwinkle-colored hair, lavender-colored eyes, and a particularly slim build overall, with a modest bust resting atop her 11’2” frame.  Her disposition was rather cold, giving off the vibe that she didn’t speak much (if at all).  Her eyes were particularly slitted, giving her the appearance of a snake, especially with the eyeliner she had accentuating their shape.  Overall, her mood came off as rather stone-cold and lacking emotion in general, aside from a lingering murderous intent.


Another of the bullies was an 11’4” tall dark-skinned Pandora with blonde hair reaching all the way down to her shoulders.  Her bosom was more in-line with that of most Pandora, meaning rather generous (probably a D-cup at minimum) as it showed through an opening that showed her cleavage much like Satellizer’s uniform did.  Ironically enough, her face appeared somewhat similar to that of Chiffon’s, especially the way her eyes were slitted just like Chiffon’s were most of the time.  Like Chiffon, this Pandora had a smile plastered on her face, though the difference here was that the smile was masking an ominous foreboding of sorts, as if the dark-skinned Pandora was about to lash out with no warning.


The third of the bullies was possibly the most menacing of the bunch, at least if her face was any indicator to go by.  Dark blue shoulder-length hair framed a face that (while pretty) was twisted in a rather sadistic toothy grin.  She wore a modified version of the Genetics uniform, which consisted of a super-short Genetics-brand top that exposed all skin below her significant bosom and a large gap in the front to show as much tit flesh as possible (even moreso than her dark-skinned accomplice), while the bottom half consisted of blue denim short-shorts that teasingly exposed a slip of her asscheeks at the bottom.  She also wore dirty black combat boots that went up to the middle of her shins, as well as a light blue bonnet in her hair and fingerless black leather gloves.  Were this 11’6” woman not giving off the vibes of a borderline psychopath, she could be perceived as somewhat charming in a way.


It was the third Pandora of the bullying party who was currently holding up a Limiter by his throat and pinning him against a brick wall, with her fingers slowly tightening around his windpipe as she pressed him effortlessly against the building.  The Limiter in question was wearing the typical Genetics dress uniform for all Limiters.  His hair was a medium colored brown, his skin was light (indicating European/Caucasian heritage) and his face showed minor shades of stubble along his lower jaw.  His eye color couldn’t be seen at the moment, given that his eyes were tight shut as he struggled to breathe.


The final member of the group was an 11’3”  Pandora who was trying to intervene and stop what was clearly an episode of outright bullying which had crossed into the realm of assault by this point.  She wore the standard Genetics uniform, though her overall appearance was distinct in its own regard.


The Pandora attempting to intervene in what was going on had distinctly red hair that had a particular bounce to it - a sort of extra plush vibrancy to it and a rather remarkable shine to boot.  Her facial features were something akin to that of a porcelain doll, especially with how distinctly her lips, chin, cheekbones, and button nose stuck out in such a way as to maximize cuteness.  Along with her turquoise eyes, she was rather elegant in her own regard by her sheer looks alone.  However, whatever feminine charm she exuded was overruled by the fire in her eyes as she stared down the three bullies who were disturbing the peace, with intent to intervene directly if necessary (which seemed to be the case more and more as the seconds passed).


“Unhand him right this instant!” declared the redhead to the trio.


“Or what, little miss goody two-shoes?” asked the blue-haired Pandora clutching her victim.  “You gonna step in and take us on?  I’d love to see you try.”  The blue-haired Pandora finished with a chuckle.


“He hasn’t even done anything to you!” declared the redhead.


“Oh, but he has,” replied the bluehead.  “He had the nerve to walk by me without apologizing for bumping into me.  As far as I’m concerned, that’s an insult and a show of disrespect, especially from such a maggot of a man, if you can even CALL him a man.”


“I saw the whole thing play out,” declared the redhead.  “YOU were the one to intentionally step out so that your leg bumped into HIM.  There was no way he could have gotten out of the way in time.  I’d wager that you did that on purpose just to justify your actions.  Whatever the case, you let him go right now before things become extremely unpleasant for you.”


Upon hearing this, the dark-skinned blonde-haired Pandora and her snake-eyed accomplice stood forward as a barrier between the blue-haired Pandora and the red-headed good Samaritan.


“Well well well now,” said the fox-eyed blonde, “it looks like she’s hell-bent on ending our fun.  You want us to put the party-pooper in her place, Petty?”


“Do as you like, girls,” replied the blue-haired ringleader of the bunch, keepin her eyes focused on the Limiter currently in her grasp and cracking a rather sadistic smile as she maintained her clutch on the poor guy.  If she kept things up with the amount of pressure she was using, he would run out of oxygen in less than a minute or so.


“You bitch!” growled the redhead.  “Volt Weapon Deploy: Epée de la Croix!”  A second later, a sword materialized in the redhead’s right hand, similar to that of a rapier.  Given the woman’s accent and the words she used to summon the weapon (as well as her particularly light skin tone), it was a fair guess to wager that the young lady was French by her background.  Pointing the rapier directly towards the trio of Pandora bullies, the redhead replied with one phrase:


“En garde.”


“Well then, challenge accepted,” replied the dark-skinned blonde with a grin.  “You want in on this, Jessica?”  The snake-eyed woman she was referring to simply snorted in response as she stepped forward.  That made the playing field two against one in favor of the bullies, with two of the bully Pandoras closing the gap with the French redhead.  It looked like things were about to get really messy, both for the lone Pandora and the Limiter being slowly suffocated as he was pinned against the wall.


“What exactly is going on here?” declared Chiffon as she and the posse of Pandoras she led walked in on what was occurring, which in turn resulted in all eyes being on her and the group of Pandoras she led.


“Oh boy,” groaned Petty, “there goes our fun.  What do you think, Isabella?”


The dark-skinned blonde stared down Chiffon, with Chiffon staring her right back, neither of the two giving an inch or turning her view in response.  In a way, it was like looking in a mirror, given the similarities in facial features between the two.


“I don’t know, Petty,” replied the blonde, “I’m kinda on the fence about this, to be honest.”


“That so?” countered Elizabeth as she stepped up alongside Chiffon as she stared down both the blonde and her snake-eyed silent partner.  A second later, the two were joined alongside by their fellow third-years, leaving Kaho and Ganessa in reserve to watch over Kazuya (as instructed by Ingrid earlier).  When added with the French redhead, that now placed the bullies as the outnumbered side, with them facing down a combined group more than three times their number (10 versus 3 as things stood, with 2 more Pandoras to jump in if need be).


“Tch…” replied the one named Petty, baring her teeth in annoyance at this change.  “You girls REALLY want to get involved in this?”


“I’d rather there be no violence whatsoever,” replied Chiffon, “but since you three have taken to bullying outright, it would seem to me that YOU are the ones who fired the opening salvo, so whatever we do in response could be justified under grounds of self-defense or keeping the peace.  Now I’ll ask you…scratch that, I’ll TELL you politely before I run out of patience:  Let him go. Right. Now.”


Several of Chiffon’s fellow third-years started cracking knuckles, tilting heads side-to-side, and/or stretching their arms or legs as Chiffon spoke, gearing up for a potential throwdown.  Among some of them, there was the hope that the greater numbers on their side would force these three to back down and turn tail, though pride was always a factor in situations like this.  Right now, protecting both Kazuya and this other Limiter were the main priority, with the second Limiter’s fate the somewhat more pressing matter (given how his windpipe was being pressed quite literally at the moment).


If a brawl were to develop, it could get quite visceral…especially if Volt Weapons ended up being deployed and/or Acceleration ended up being used.


“Why do you lot care about what happens to this maggot here anyway?” asked Petty.  “Is he your lil “fuck buddy” by chance?  I see that other Limiter you all got there, so unless you happen to have another one at your disposal, then why would you give a shit about this nobody right here?”  Petty slightly stiffened her grip on the Limiter in her clutches, which made the man instinctively wheeze as she choked the life out of him all the more.


“The student council president has spoken,” declared Ticy rather sternly.  “Unhand him right now or face the consequences for your transactions.”


“I’d do as she says, ladies,” added Arnett.  “Mind you, if you don’t happen to know about our little clique, we have the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-ranked Pandoras among the third-year students standing here, along with the 4th through 9th ranked third-years to boot, so I’m not sure if you three are honestly ready for an all-out brawl.”  Arnett finished with a crack of her knuckles, indicating that she was more than willing to jump into whatever fight might end up occurring.


There was a momentary silence as the bullies stared down the larger group who had surrounded them, with the ringleader named Petty still holding the Limiter off the ground by several feet (though fortunately for him, she had let up on her grip somewhat, allowing him to breathe once more).


“Hmph,” snorted Petty in response, “I don’t see why girls like you even give these runts the time of day.  They’re nothing but maggots who can pull off a fancy little parlor trick and pretend like they’re Nova.  Way I see it, they’re hardly worth a second glance.”  She then loosened her grip on the Limiter’s neck before suddenly dropping him hard on the ground.  The Limiter in turn fell to his side and wheezed instinctively as he tried to suck in air greedily to fill his lungs.


“I’m getting bored,” grumbled Petty.  “Isabella, Jessica, let’s blow this place already.”  With that, the three started off and were about to vacate the scene, when suddenly Chiffon spoke up once more.


“Stop right there,” declared the Student Council President.  “At least one of you laid hands upon a Limiter, and from what I can tell, you have no grounds to justify such an act.  Given that the other two of you acted in a standby position to protect the aggressor, I’d say that makes you accomplices to what transpired.  I don’t know what your reasoning is for assaulting a Limiter, and frankly, I don’t care at the moment.  So having said all that, you three are coming with me to the principal’s office to be reprimanded and punished accordingly for what just transpired here.  Given that it was in the presence of SEVERAL witnesses, I highly doubt that you’ll be able to deny what just happened.”


“You done talking already, Miss Student Council President?” replied Petty, emphasizing Chiffon’s title in as mocking a tone as she could, clearly showing blatant disrespect for authority (which got Ticy bubbling with raw anger in response).


“You REALLY think that we’re just gonna come along and be good lil’ girls and take our comeuppance?  Is that what you honestly believe is gonna happen?” stated Petty.


“Whether you three come willingly or kicking and screaming is of little consequence,” replied Elizabeth.  “But you all ARE coming down to the disciplinary committee’s office to answer for your transgression.  This isn’t up for debate or negotiation.”  Her tone was equally heavy just like Chiffon’s.


“Is that so?” asked the one called Isabella as she cocked an eyebrow.


“You tell me,” replied Ingrid as she stared down the dark-skinned blonde with a stony look on her face.  It was a look that was mirrored by the vast majority of her side in what was looking to be a clash of Pandoras.


Where once it seemed that things might die down and violence might end up being avoided, it appeared as though pride and the desire to not lose face was going to win the day.  The three bully Pandoras stared down Chiffon’s group of Pandora, with every single Pandora sizing up the other and deciding who she was going to take on, assuming that a fight was going to break out at any second.


Surprisingly enough, the matter ended up being settled when a few extra Pandoras ended up jumping in.


“Well now,” said the voice of one Yu-Mi Kim, “it seems like we have a schoolyard brawl about to break out here.  Now that simply won’t do now…will it, Miss Schmitz?”  The super-busty brown-haired Pandora turned to her taller, leaner, green-haired counterpart to back up her statement.


“I concur with that observation, Miss Kim,” replied Elize with a grin.  “From what I can tell, it would appear as though a Pandora is unjustifiably assaulting a Limiter on school grounds.  That sort of thing is not to be tolerated, plain and simple.”


Alongside both Yu-Mi and Elize were four other Pandoras, all of whom were wearing the typical purple Genetics-themed school uniform.  The looks on their faces at the sight of the Limiter lying on the ground pretty much said all that needed to be said, given their collective cry of one name upon seeing the state of the Limiter:


“Michael!” they all cried in near unison.


One of the Pandoras was a woman with a stern, somewhat chiseled-looking face, though that did nothing to subtract from her overall feminine beauty.  Her complexion was light (most likely indicating Caucasian heritage), she had brown eyes and rich, chocolate-colored hair which was styled up into a long braid that went down the left side of her neck and tied off with simple hair bands (similar to how Rana styled her hair in comparison).  Her frame radiated power, especially with regards to the build of her musculature, whether it was in her biceps, her thighs, her calves, her abdomen, her shoulders, or anywhere else on her body for that matter.  It was a figure similar to that of Creo’s in comparison  Her eyes were a vibrant brown as well, her bosom was modest (around a C-cup) and her height was on the taller side for a Pandora, topping off at 11’9” tall.


Another of the Pandoras was also light-skinned (indicating some kind of Caucasian background), with her hair also long and done up in a braid going down the left side of her head as well.  Though there were differences compared to the first Pandora mentioned:  Whereas the first had brown eyes, this Pandora had blue eyes.  Where the first Pandora had brown hair, this Pandora had blonde hair, which was also done up in a more wild and vibrant style, braided up in strands going down the back of her head (something reminiscent of old Viking hairstyle in a way).  She also had a simple diagonal scar going down the left side of her face starting at just underneath her left eye and going down until it ended just above the left side of her lips.  Her build was not as muscular as the first Pandora’s by comparison, though she was certainly nothing to sneeze at either in all the totality of her 11’6”, C-cup breast-size frame.


The third Pandora had a more darker-skinned, caramel complexion.  Until she spoke again, it would be hard to determine her ethnic origin.  Going by her looks, she had bronze-colored skin, hazel-colored eyes, very dark-brown hair (bordering on black) which most of it was done up into a modest hair bun at the back of her head.  The left side of her scalp had patches indicating potential scarring around her left temple, though this might have been healed over with hair growth.  Her eyes were somewhat stern and her lips were somewhat fuller compared to other women.  Her build was slim, with a bosom that was probably either a large C-cup or a modest D-cup, resting atop an 11’2” frame.


The fourth Pandora was also light skinned (Caucasian heritage of some kind), with a face that was something akin to that of a porcelain doll:  Defined cheekbones, cute button nose, perfectly rounded chin, light freckles on the upper cheeks, and lusciously pronounced lips adorned her face.  Her chocolate brown hair was done up collectively in braids and a bun tied off at the back of her head, and her figure was quite alluring with the way her waistline flared out into rather pronounced hips and shooting down into firm and thick (but not crazy thick) thighs, buttocks, and calf muscles down the entirety of her legs, while up top she had both a firm abdominal set resting underneath what was easily a D-cup bosom (possibly even E-cup).  Overall, her 11'2" appearance was somewhat regal, rivaling that of Elizabeth Mably’s demeanor by comparison.


Given the reactions of these four Pandoras who accompanied both Yu-Mi and Elize, it was clear that they (along with the redheaded French Pandora) had some kind of relationship with the Limiter on the ground, who apparently went by the name “Michael”.


“We just happened to be strolling along when we ran into this group of lovely ladies and soon after heard the commotion that was unfolding over this way,” continued Yu-Mi.  “Given what has occurred, and the number of witnesses to this event, would I be safe in assuming that these three here are the aggressors, Miss Fairchild?”


“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Chiffon.  “It appeared as though the one there named Petty was physically assaulting a Limiter without cause and was possibly ready to inflict permanent damage onto the young man.  We heard the shouting and decided to investigate and intervene if necessary.  That was when we all saw what was going on here.  The one Pandora was choking the poor Limiter while the others stood guard to prevent anybody else from intervening.  At least, that’s the long and short of it, from what I observed.  I like to think my fellow classmates will back up my observation.”


Chiffon’s statement was met with universal nods from all the other Pandora in her party, which in turn got a quick response from Elize.


“Well, Miss Kim,” stated the green-haired medical specialist, “under these circumstances, I’d say this is a rather open-and-shut scenario, wouldn’t you say?”


“I’m in agreement on that, Miss Schmitz.” answered Yu-Mi.  “Given that an act of violence was committed by a Pandora onto a Limiter, and in the presence of several witnesses - all of whom in good standing here at West Genetics Academy - I would say that there’s no need for further questioning at this point.”  Upon saying this, Yu-Mi turned her attention directly to the one named Petty.


“If I remember right, I believe the three of you are transfers from various Genetics facilities.  I suppose the fact that you all were transferred here says something about your character.  And to boot, you were all held back during both your first-year and second-year terms, am I correct?”


“What of it, bitch?” asked Petty.


“My my my, quite the mouth on this one,” replied Elize.  “She certainly isn’t afraid to speak her mind, is she?”


“I’ve heard enough,” continued Yu-Mi.  “All three of you are coming with me and my colleague.”  Yu-Mi gestured to Elize as she said this.  “As a member of West Genetics faculty, I feel compelled to let you know:  If any of you try to pull a fast one on us, whether it involves using violence against us, against anybody here on campus, or even just the act of fleeing, you should know that you’ll be hunted like rabid dogs and put down with force bordering on lethal.  After the stunt you three pulled here today, you are all on thin ice.  Hell, if that Limiter suffers any permanent damage after what you did to him, I’ll see to it personally that all three of you pay dearly for it in turn.  Now then, if you’re done acting like the top dogs at this place, come with me right now…and for the record, that’s not a suggestion, that’s an order.”


The three bully Pandoras stared down both Yu-Mi and Elize, as well as the other Pandoras who now surrounded them.  Under the circumstances as they were, the three were vastly outnumbered at this point, by West Genetics faculty, Kazuya’s Pandoras, and other Pandoras as well.  From a gambling perspective, the odds weren’t looking good for the bullies as things stood.


“Fine,” grumbled Petty.  “Lead on then.  Let’s get this over with.”  A moment later, both Yu-Mi and Elize had placed handcuffs on all three of the bullying Pandora’s, clamping the cuffs behind their backs.  Once the restraints had been successfully locked in place on them, the bullies were led off towards the disciplinary wing of West Genetics, with both Yu-Mi and Elize keeping a close eye on them as they walked, with Yu-Mi turning around briefly to address Kazuya’s group.


“We’ve got things from here, Miss Fairchild,” stated Yu-Mi.  “Best that you ladies head off to your next class.  No need to worry by this point, and your assistance is appreciated.”


“Of course, Miss Kim,” replied Chiffon as she hollered back in gratitude.  It was at that point that she turned towards the Limiter who was assaulted by the bullying Pandora, wanting to make sure that he was still alive and in stable condition.  Yet it seemed that such an act wasn’t necessary, as the young man was surrounded by the five Pandoras who had swarmed around him the second that the bullying Pandoras were escorted away.


The women had all gathered upon the young man, with the redhead gingerly lifting him up and placing him so that his head rested in/on her lap as his breathing began to steady.  The looks in their eyes obviously indicated that the Limiter was indeed precious to all of them from an emotional standpoint, so chances were good that he was paired up with the whole lot of them.


“Michael,” whispered the redhead with worry in her voice.  “Breathe.  Just breathe right now.  It’s over,” she cooed as she brushed the young man’s hair.


“What were you thinking, Elise?” asked the brown-haired, muscular Pandora.  “It was a foolish thing to let him venture out on campus grounds with only one of us guarding him.  You should have brought another of us along with you to better keep him safe!”


“I know, Kassandra, and I’m sorry, believe me I am,” replied the redhead.  “I didn’t think that something like this would happen, at least not so early in the school year.  I can only hope you believe me when I say that I loathe myself for not being able to do more before assistance arrived.”


“What’s done is done,” commented the blonde-haired Pandora.  “What is most important right now is that Michael is safe and in good physical condition.  At this point, everything else is simply academia and philosophy as far as I’m concerned.”


“I agree with Eivor on that one,” stated the fifth Pandora of the bunch.  “It serves no purpose to go around pointing fingers and assigning blame at this point.  Besides, we all know it was that bullying trio who are responsible for this more than anyone else, so take it easy on Elise, will you Kassandra?”


“Thank you, Evie,” muttered Elise in response to being backed up in light of what had just occurred.


“In any case, let’s get him to a doctor,” stated the tan-skinned Pandora as she slowly and gently lifted up the Limiter and cradled him against her body as she held him bridal style.  “We need to make sure that our hermanito is all well and good, so I’m heading off to make sure he’s okay.”  Her accent indicated that she was Hispanic by her origin, probably from somewhere in the Caribbean if one were to guess.


“Just a moment there,” called out Chiffon as she neared the group.  A second later, she was standing among the lot of them and getting a closer look at the Limiter held in the tan-skinned Pandora’s arms.  While her face was contorted with concern over his well-being, she breathed a sigh of relief knowing that his life was no longer in danger.


“My name is Chiffon Fairchild, and as student council president here at West Genetics, I can’t help but feel somewhat responsible for this incident occurring,” explained Chiffon.  “While this is a military facility, it is also a place of learning, so the idea of students being attacked here really irks me to my core.”


“You’ve no need to apologize,” said the one named Evie.  “You can’t be literally everywhere at one time, Miss Fairchild.  Free will dictates that there will be bad actors who occasionally pop up and do heinous deeds.  It’s a simple matter of probabilities.”


“Even so,” replied Chiffon, “in my capacity as student council president, I simply can’t help but feel a little guilty for what just happened.  I only wish I got here sooner.”  Chiffon’s gaze turned towards the Limiter held in the arms of his Pandora, his wheezing now reduced to the occasional cough here and there.


“Your concern is appreciated, Miss Fairchild,” replied the one name Eivor, “and I like to think I speak for everyone in our group when I say that we appreciate the arrival of you and your allies.  But if anything, the bulk of responsibility lies on my sisters and I for not keeping a closer eye on our Limiter.  Of course, what those bullies did is reprehensible, and I hope they’re punished accordingly for what they did, but it is our duty as Pandoras to look after our Little Brother, and in that, we pretty much failed today.”  Eivor then reached out a hand and gently traced a few finger through Michael’s hair, looking at him with sadness and a touch of self-pity in her eyes for failing in her duty as a “Big Sister” to her partner.


“If those malakas aren’t punished severely for this, I’ll hunt them all down and put them in wheelchairs and have them relying on oxygen tanks to breathe,” growled the one named Kassandra in turn.


“We can fantasize about score settling later,” replied the Hispanic Pandora holding Michael in her arms.  “Let’s get Michael to a doctor already.  We shouldn’t waste anymore time by this point.”


“I’ll accompany all of you on the way,” stated Chiffon.  “I feel at a bare minimum that I should assist you in escorting him, to make up for not getting here in time.  I’d also like your contact information if possible, so that I can check up on seeing how he’s doing and if any complications arise.”


“Your concern is touching, but it’s really not necessary for you to go out of your way,” said Elise in response.


“I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist on this one,” countered Chiffon, bluntly yet also with courtesy.


“Fine then,” replied Evie.  “If you know where the medical center is, then lead on, Madam President.”


Chiffon quickly turned towards the others once the smaller group was in agreement with her accompanying them.


“Please head off towards the next class,” said Chiffon to all the others.  “I’ll catch up with you all once I’ve escorted these ladies and their partner to the doctors.”


“Of course, Chiffon,” replied Ticy succinctly.


“Let us away then,” said Chiffon to the smaller group of five (six if you include their Limiter).


“You got a good hold of him, Dani?” asked Evie to the Hispanic Pandora.


“I’m good.  No need to worry on my account.  Let’s just get going,” answered Dani in response as she secured their Limiter in her arms.


And with that, Chiffon and the smaller group of Pandoras took their leave.  But it was the way in which they did so that surprised Kazuya (and to a lesser extent both Kaho and Ganessa).  Chiffon and the smaller group of Pandora suddenly lit up with a faint light blue glow around their figures as a small gust of wind kicked up around them.  In the span of literally a second, they had all vanished in a collective flash as if by magic, leaving only a burst of air with the change in wind currents as they all collectively left.


“W-what was that?” asked Kazuya.


“Acceleration,” replied Elizabeth.  “It’s one of the main combat features about Pandoras that makes them stand out in terms of fighting ability.  Once a Pandora enters her third year at a Genetics facility, she’s usually able to use Acceleration by that point, though there have been cases of Pandoras being able to use it in their second years.”


“Elizabeth would know, given that she’s one such Pandora who achieved it in her second year,” commented Attia.


“I wonder what that whole scuffle was about anyway?” asked Kaho with genuine curiosity.


“Not sure,” replied Ticy.  “From what I could tell, it seemed that the Pandora named Petty had some kind of bone to pick with that Limiter, but from the conversation, it sounded like she was just looking for an excuse to lash out.”


“From that psycho look in her eyes, it seemed like she was enjoying it.” stated Arnett.  “If we didn’t arrive when we did, she might have done permanent damage to that little guy.”


“I hope he’s okay,” muttered Kaho with worry in her voice.


“Chiffon will look into it, I’m sure,” replied Elizabeth.  “And West Genetics has among the best medical facilities on the planet.  I wouldn’t worry too much over it.”  There was a pause before Elizabeth decided to speak up once more.


“And on the off chance that there IS permanent damage done to him as a result of what that psycho did, then I’ll take a rain check during one of our classes and hunt her down myself,” stated Elizabeth with an icy coldness in her voice.


“I’ll be right behind you if or when that ends up happening,” commented Ingrid.


“You guys would actually do that?” asked Kazuya.  “Go out of your way for a Limiter that you’re not partnered up with?”


“This IS a military academy, Kazuya,” replied Ticy.  “In order for discipline and order to be maintained here at West Genetics, it is necessary to keep an eye on the disruptive element within campus grounds and stamp it out when needed.  And besides…”


“Besides?” asked a curious Kazuya.


“Whether or not we are partnered to a Limiter or not, that doesn’t mean that we can’t stand up for you little guys whenever a problem shows up,” cooed Arnett as she gently tussled Kazuya’s hair.  “Military academy or not, school or not, it’s a simple matter of right and wrong, plain and simple.  When we see a bully acting up, we feel it necessary to step in and settle things right there and then.  What those three did was wrong, so it was simply a matter of trying to make things right.”


“I suppose you could say it’s also a matter of protective instincts on our parts as Pandora to boot,” added Elizabeth.  “Whenever we see one of you Limiters being harmed or threatened…I guess you could say that our…what would be the ideal word?  Motherly instincts?  Sisterly instincts?  I don’t know.  It’s just something deep within us Pandoras that brings out that ‘inner protector’ within our psyches whenever we see any of you guys being threatened or harmed.”


‘Is that why they tend to walk around with me cradled against them like a small child?’ pondered Kazuya.  He noticed that it was a fairly commonplace occurrence between other Pandoras and their Limiters whenever he passed about on campus.  With their Limiters as close as they could possibly be (skin-tight closeness at that), the Pandoras could act immediately if the situation demanded swift action.


“Well, I’m sure that little guy will be okay.  Chiffon will see to it,” commented Attia.  “We should get to our next class before we end up being late.  Just standing around here lollygagging won’t help anything.


“Attia DOES have a point there,” replied Creo.


“I suppose you’re right,” added Rana.  “I just hope that guy’s gonna be okay.  That one bi-...I mean, that one Pandora had a pretty good grip on his neck.  I’m pretty sure I saw bruising and finger marks all around his neck.”


“No need to hold back Rana,” commented Arnett.  “She definitely came off as a bitch in my opinion.  I’d sooner lose a limb than have to spend my time with someone like that.”


“Wonder what her story is here…” muttered Ganessa aloud.  “She comes off as kind of old for a student here.”


"I think I heard Miss Kim say that she was some kind of transfer student," said Kaho.


“Yeah all three of them…” added Rana, “Her and the other two.  They also DID seem older than one might expect.”


“I’m guessing they were held back once or twice during their earlier years,” Elizabeth postulated.  “Probably had to repeat both their first-year and second-year terms as students.


“So even though they’re probably third-year Pandoras, they’re really more like in their fifth-years or around that…if that’s even a category…” Ingrid pondered.


“With poor student performance like that, I’m surprised that they haven’t been expelled, given their character,” thought Ganessa aloud.


“I'm guessing that they score high in combat aptitude and fail at everything else,” Creo hypothesized.  “They’re probably deemed too effective as soldiers to outright expel or court-martial, so they get a pass for shirking off their other classes and for their antagonistic behavior.”


During all this multi-sided conversation, Satellizer simply stood in silence with a sort of gaze on her face, as if she were looking far off into the distance.  It was something that caught Kazuya’s eye.


“Satellizer?  Are you okay?” asked Kazuya.  “You have a kind of faraway look in your eyes.”


Immediately, Satellizer shook her head side-to-side and was knocked out of her stupor before turning her gaze down towards Kazuya.


“S-sorry,” replied Satellizer.  “I just…had a bad feeling about those three.”


“I’m sure that pretty much ALL of us felt that way about them, Satella,” replied Arnett.


“No, not exactly like how I felt about them,” commented Satellizer.  “They gave off a sort of…aura, I guess you could say.  It felt like a kind of…bloodlust…coming from all of them.  Those girls are dangerous.”


“We’ll be sure to keep an eye on them,” said Ticy.  “After what we just saw, I think we know to be mindful when any one of them shows up again.”


“After that little stunt they pulled, I’d wager that they’ll be getting time in the brig for a while…probably a week’s worth at minimum,” said Ingrid.


“We should get in touch with those others who left with Chiffon,” stated Rana.  “They seemed like nice enough girls.  Maybe we can hang out with them and become good friends with all of them.  It would also provide cover for us to watch each other’s backs for bullies like them”


“We’ll see where things pan out once their Limiter is taken care of,” replied Elizabeth.  “I’m sure that Chiffon will give us more details once she returns.  Anyways, we REALLY need to get going.  Class is going to start soon.”


And so, with the confrontation passed and no bloodshed let loose on campus, the tension had been alleviated (for the time being, anyway) and Kazuya’s group headed off to resume their campus activities.

End Notes:

Sorry that there's no Miyabi in this chapter.  I know I promised that in one of my reviews, but the situation changed and I wanted to do some introductions with these new characters.  For the record, they are largely inspired by video game characters from more than one franchise (none of which I own as a disclaimer).  

Chapter 18: Classroom Follow-ups, New Info, & the Campus Honeypot by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Direct follow-up to last chapter, along with another Pandora being introduced.

Kazuya’s clique of Pandoras made their way back to their assigned classroom, taking their seats once more (including Kazuya at his own personal seat independent of everyone else).  As they pulled out their tablets and awaited their instructor to enter the classroom, they initiated smalltalk among themselves (as highschool-aged students tend to do).


Well, most of them initiated smalltalk while they waited.  The least talkative of the bunch were Ingrid, Creo, Satellizer, and Kazuya.  Whenever they did talk during the interim period, it was usually kept to a few words or a single sentence here or there.  The most talkative of the group tended to be Arnett, Attia, Rana, and Ganessa, with the other Pandoras talking at a slightly more limited rate of conversing


Soon enough, during the chatter session, the topic of what had occurred involving the bully Pandoras and the bullied Limiter came up.


“I hope that guy’s gonna be okay,” muttered Kaho.  “I didn’t know if he was going to stop breathing or not.”


“We’ve gone over this, Kaho,” replied Elizabeth.  “It’s in Chiffon’s hands now…her and those other Pandoras.  She’ll be back soon enough to let us all know how he’s doing.  I imagine that she’ll probably be back in the next five or ten minutes, especially if she uses Acceleration on the way back.”


“I know, I know,” quietly grumbled Kaho.  “I just can’t help but worry a little, you know.”


“It’s understandable, Kaho,” said Ticy.  “As a Pandora, your protective instincts make you a bit anxious at the sight of something smaller than you being picked on.  Trust me, as third-years, we know what that feels like.  We’ve all experienced that same sensation at one time or another.”


“It also proves that your conscience is working just fine,” added Arnett with a grin, trying to be uplifting in terms of group morale.  “Only a sociopath or a psycho would look at what we saw earlier and not at least WANT to intervene or make it stop.  Some people just don’t want to bother taking the time or effort to do so, usually out of fear of getting involved and sucked into the whole thing.”


“True enough,” added Elizabeth, “but I don’t see that as a viable excuse.  Those with the power to do something have an obligation to help those with little or no power.  What those three Pandoras did was the absolute polar opposite in terms of what constitutes noblesse oblige.”


“No argument there,” commented Attia in full-fledged agreement.


Before they knew it, the door had opened up and in came not one but two Pandoras, both of whom were familiar to Kazuya.  The first one to enter was none other than his big sister Kazuha, wearing the same light blue Genetics uniform she typically wore on campus grounds.  Alongside her was Amelia Evans, the redhead whom Kazuya met at the teacher’s lounge alongside the other faculty members the day before.  Slightly curious as to why two instructors would be entering during this class period, Kazuya silently waited for their introductions (alongside his fellow classmates/housemates).


“Hello ladies,” began Kazuha.  “My name is Kazuha Aoi, and I will be your instructor for this class.  Alongside me is Amelia Evans, who will be accompanying me at times as junior instructor and assisting me when and where necessary.  She will not necessarily be here everyday during instruction period, given that her role here at West Genetics is a bit more…I suppose “transitory” is the most ideal word.  But you will see her during my class period regularly enough.”


Kazuha accessed her own tablet and scrolled through it to get a headcount of the students present in her class.  After a minute or so of looking back-and-forth between the students and her tablet, Kazuha spoke up once more.


“Hmm…it seems that one of you is absent according to the roster,” said Kazuha.


“Yes, ma’am,” Ticy replied, deciding to help clarify things.  “Miss Chiffon was called away due to extenuating circumstances.  There was a fight that broke out last period, resulting in a Limiter being injured.  Miss Chiffon felt compelled to help escort him to the infirmary so that he could be examined and treated appropriately.  She told us that she’d return as soon as he was successfully handed over to the medical staff.”


“I see,” pondered Kazuha aloud.  “It’s understandable, I suppose.  She always was one to take her role as student council president pretty seriously.  There’ll be no mark against her for her absence or tardiness on this occasion.”


Kazuha then scanned the room over once more to see if there were any other absences she might have missed the first time around.  As she perused the classroom, her eyes made contact with Kazuya.  The two siblings gazed briefly into each other’s eyes, with Kazuha giving a playful wink at her brother as her cheeks picked up a slightly rosier hue.  This in turn made Kazuya blush at his big sister’s playfulness as he tried to crack a smile but ended up gazing downward out of embarrassment, breaking off eye contact.


“Well then, back to business,” stated Kazuha.  “As for the course content of this class, it will be equal parts theory as well as implementation regarding your fighting abilities as Pandora, in particular the finer points of using your Volt Weapons as well the implementation of Acceleration.  And then of course, there’s Pandora Mode to boot, but I’m getting a bit ahead of myself.  I suppose you could think of this as something akin to P.E. class, though we won’t be going to the gym literally EVERY day.  That being said, you should all make sure you can change your volt textures when needed.”  Kazuha paused for a moment to make sure that information sunk in for her students.


“I understand that I have a first-year and second-year Pandora in this class,” continued Kazuha.  “Given that you two are junior to everyone else here, I’d recommend that you have a spare change of clothing on hand in case you have difficulty using your Volt textures.  I’m willing to give a bit of leeway regarding your situation, but in time, it’s my hope that you’ll be able to use your Volt textures just as well as your fellow third-years here.  Is that understood?”


“Yes, ma’am,” replied both Ganessa and Kaho.


“Very good then,” said Kazuha.  “Any questions so far?”


Elizabeth raised her hand in response.


“Yes, miss?” replied Kazuha, giving Elizabeth the floor.


“Regarding days involving practical application of our Pandora abilities, will we be notified in advance of which days those will be?” asked Elizabeth.


“I’ll notify you all at the end of each class period as to whether tomorrow will be a P.E. day or not, as well as send you up-to-date notifications on your tablets,” answered Kazuha.  “Of course, things can change and last-minute adjustments could be made, say in the instance of particularly bad weather or something akin to that for example, though we do have a large enough gymnasium here on campus, so even in the case of heavy rain, that shouldn’t be a problem.  Any other questions?”


Silence followed suit, so Kazuha got her answer.


“Very well.  Then let us proceed,” continued Kazuha.  “Oh, and I get the feeling that all of you have already been made well aware by now, but for the record:  Yes, I am Kazuya’s big sister…just in case he hasn’t already told you himself or you haven’t heard it among campus gossip.  And while it might seem a bit odd for a sister to be serving as her brother’s teacher, the higher-ups here at West Genetics didn’t see a problem with it, given that Kazuya is rather mature for his age, at least in my opinion.”


Kazuha’s response got several smiles and giggles from the Pandora’s in Kazuya’s clique, who were clearly amused at Kazuya’s big sister stating her opinion on spending time with her younger sibling in the classroom on a regular basis.


“And one more thing before we go over course material,” stated Kazuha.  “As Kazuya’s big sister, I feel compelled to say this much:  If all of you here are paired up with my little brother, then I would assume that you all have his best interests as well as both his physical and emotional well-being in mind, given that none of you were forced into this arrangement, correct?”


There were replies of “Yes, ma’am,” and head nodding from all the other Pandoras (minus Amelia) in the room.


“Alright then,” stated Kazuha.  “I just wanted to be sure on that matter.  Because…” At this point, Kazuha paused before taking a slightly more serious tone of voice.  “While I’m highly certain that I don’t need to fret or worry about keeping an eye on you ladies, I feel compelled to state this just as a precaution:  If any single one of you does anything to harm Kazuya - whether physically or psychologically - I WILL find out about it…and I WILL take appropriate action as I see fit, understood?” 


There was a chilling silence that lingered in the room for a few seconds, before all of Kazuya’s partners-to-be replied with “Yes, ma’am” once more.  Clearly, Kazuha Aoi had a fierce protective streak when it came to her little brother.


“Very good, then let us proceed with the introductory material,” stated Kazuha.  “Please access your tablets and we’ll go over the class syllabus.”


And with that, Kazuha began explaining the material on all things related to Volt Weapons, Acceleration, and Pandora Mode, given that those would be the three main pillars of course material for her class.  While she instructed, Amelia occasionally walked throughout the room, keeping an eye on anybody who might have started to nod off out of boredom, or to assist with minor classroom functions or help answer questions.  Basically, as junior instructor, she assisted with aiding the students if and when Kazuha was occupied (or if she would happen to be absent for whatever reason in coming days, as she further explained during the introductory session).


Sure enough, in the midst of the introductory session, there was a knock at the classroom door.  Upon Amelia opening the door, Chiffon Fairchild had appeared.  Her demeanor appeared light-hearted enough, which most likely meant that the situation regarding the bullied Limiter hadn’t taken a turn for the worst.


“Apologies for my tardiness, Miss Aoi,” stated Chiffon to the instructor.  “There was a situation earlier in the day and I-”


“It’s alright, Miss Fairchild,” replied Kazuha with a calming grin.  “Your classmates gave me the rundown on what happened earlier.  You need not worry about being reprimanded for this incident, given the circumstances.  You were simply carrying out your duties as student council president, plain and simple.  I just hope that Limiter is doing okay and that the aggressors are being handled appropriately.”


“Yes, the Limiter is in stable condition and should fully recover within a day or two by the looks of it,” replied Chiffon.  That statement alleviated concern on the part of Chiffon’s classmates, if the sighs of relief were any indicator of such.


“Very good,” said Kazuha.  “Well then, please take a seat, Miss Fairchild, and listen in on the introductory material.  I’m sure your fellow classmates will catch you up on whatever you missed prior to your arrival.”


“Will do, Miss Aoi,” replied Chiffon with a grin as she did just that and took a seat.


The rest of the period went along smoothly enough.  While the material came off as a bit stale in its entirety, the Pandoras had the knowledge that the course would involve a lot of hands-on elements throughout, given that it was about application as much as it was theory.  After all, reading something in a book is one thing, but doing actual physical work was certainly more engaging.  There’s quite the gap between conceptualization and implementation, to say the least.


Eventually the period came to its end with the ringing of the bell.  Kazuha said her goodbyes to the students (along with an endearing wink to Kazuya) and let them know what to expect for tomorrow’s lesson.  Once they all took their leave, the Pandoras began to ask Chiffon for details regarding the bullying incident (as was to be expected).


“Alright, alright, no need to get worked up over it,” replied Chiffon to the bombardment of questions coming from multiple directions.  “Like I said earlier, he’s fine.”


“Come on, Chiffon, give us details,” stated Arnett, being one of the more eager ones to find out what the student council president was up to while she was away.


Lucky for the group, the next period was a free period for their class schedule, so Chiffon had time to explain more about what had occurred.  The group decided to spend some time on one of the campus quads, given that the weather was nice.  Once the ladies had all found an area that was spacious enough to accomodate all of them - with Kazuya sitting in one of their laps (in this case, Rana’s) - Chiffon started updating them on the Limiter from earlier.


“His name is Michael McCall, and he’s a second-year Limiter.  He’s American of Irish ancestry.  From what I understand, his stigmata compatibility is considered above average.  He has a gathering of Pandoras who are partnered up with him, yet he’s apparently the shy type and has difficulty forming strong emotional bonds with others, particularly with women as odd as that may sound.” said Chiffon.


“Well that’s quite the conundrum,” stated Attia.  “How’s a Limiter supposed to work well with his partners if he’s emotionally withdrawn from them?”


“It might be rooted in some kind of psychological trauma from a past event,” stipulated Elizabeth.  “Perhaps problems with a mother figure or a former girlfriend maybe.”


“Even so, that’s going to make it rather hard for him to bond well with his partners,” stated Arnett.


“Well, as surprising as this might be to hear,” replied Chiffon, “his partners are smitten with him.  They’re rather patient with the little guy, and understand that he’s hesitant to open himself up to others.  It was just a case of poor misfortune on their part that only one of them was with him during that bullying incident, though I suppose if he was completely alone that things might have turned out even worse for him.”


“So how many partners does he have anyway?” asked Ganessa.


“Well, five at a minimum, though there may be more that we don’t know of yet,” answered Chiffon.  “We’ve already met them and haven’t been formally introduced.  And I’d like to get to know them better.”


“I’m sure we all would,” stated Ticy.  “It never hurts to make more friends, after all.  We could also watch out for each other so that incidents like that are less likely to happen.  “Strength in numbers” and all that, as they say.”


“You happen to learn anything about them specifically while you were away with them?” asked Elizabeth.


“They opened up with me to some extent,” answered Chiffon, “though given that they were mainly focused about the safety of their partner, they weren’t in a particularly talkative mood at the time.  But here’s what I gleaned about each of them…”


With that, Chiffon gave a breakdown of the five Pandoras partnered up with the Limiter who they now had a full name to go by:


“Well well well,” remarked Ganessa with a tone of voice indicating how impressed she was, “that’s quite a lot of information to get out of them in such a rather short amount of time.  How did you get them to spill the beans on so much of their personal info?”


“Chiffon has this tendency to personify trustworthiness,” commented Elizabeth.  “Given her bubbly and warming personality, it’s easy enough for most people to be willing to trust her and open up around her.  I’ve seen it in action enough times.  Most of us third-years have for that matter.”


“Elizabeth speaks true,” added Ticy. “That’s one of Chiffon’s character features that makes her exemplary as student council president.”


“A politician you can trust?  How about that!” teased Arnett in response (which got some smiles and mild chuckles out of some of her fellow third-years, knowing that she did so in playful jest.


“To be fair,” replied Chiffon, “we talked on the way over to the medical wing.  I shared some details about myself with them in order for them to open up a little to me in return.  Genuine trust is a two-way street, after all.”


“True enough,” replied Ingrid in candid fashion.


“So anyways, what should we do now?” asked Kaho.  “After this free period, we effectively have nothing else for the rest of the day.  So do you want to head back to the house or should we look for something to do around campus?”


Before another word could be said among any in the group, a new voice decided to chime in and enter the fray.


“Hey!  Chiffon!” called out a female voice.  The group then turned their attention to the source of this newcomer’s boisterous method of getting attention.


Making her way towards Kazuya’s group was a Pandora standing 10’6” and wearing the standard West Genetics uniform.  Her build was modestly curvy and her bosom appeared to be a D-cup (maybe even an E-cup).  Judging by her facial features - narrow eyes and short dark blue hair - and her light skin tone, it was a fair guess to make that she was East Asian by her ethnic background.  Her lips had some kind of distinctive gloss on them that made them shine more than would normally be the case.  In fact, she pretty much had a plethora of makeup all over herself: beauty foundation, hairspray (judging from the scent), nail polish, and both mascara AND eyeliner in combination.  Overall, this Pandora went a bit overboard when it came to dolling herself up (at least in Kazuya’s opinion).


The mystery Pandora stopped until she was just a few feet away from Kazuya and his lovely ladies.  She eyed the group, scanning them over briefly and gazing over those who she appeared to not be familiar with.  In this case, the only ones she appeared to not have history with were Ganessa, Kaho, and (of course) Kazuya., whom she gazed at for quite a few seconds and cracked a subtle grin before turning her dark brown eyes back towards Chiffon.


“Hello there, Miyabi,” replied the student council president in a friendly enough tone of voice, though from what Kazuya could discern it seemed a little “forced,” meaning that it wasn’t exactly sincere on Chiffon’s part.  “How are you today?”


“I’m doing fine, all things considered,” replied the Pandora who now had a name to go by.  “I’m certainly doing better than a Limiter who had quite the unpleasant run-in with some brutes earlier today, if the school rumors are accurate.”


“Well, I’m not one who likes to feed into school gossip,” commented Chiffon.  “I’ll just say that there WAS an altercation earlier today and those responsible have been handed over to school authorities.  I imagine that they’re going to be spending a good amount of time reflecting on what they did.”


“And if they don’t wisen up, then some of us might just pay them a visit,” muttered Arnett in response.


“Now now, Arnett,” gently chided Ticy.  “I understand your frustration about what happened earlier, but let’s not resort to vigilantism so soon after what happened.  Last I checked, we still lived in a society of laws, so the authorities will dole out whatever punishment that those three are currently accused of.”


“Fair enough point,” added Attia.  “But I’d wager that if the punishment isn’t severe enough, then at least one of that Limiter’s Pandoras will go hunting for the whole lot of them and bring whatever is left of her to the nearest taxidermy to be stuffed and mounted like a trophy.”


“Either that, or find a nice barren plot of land to dig a fresh, unmarked grave,” commented Creo.


“More like three graves,” added Ingrid.


“Ladies, please,” said Elizabeth.  “Let’s try to avoid talking about morbid topics right now, especially in front of Kazuya.”  The Mably heiress could tell simply by looking at the Limiter in Rana’s embrace that the conversation was making him a little uneasy.  After all, when you’re in the presence of beings who are around twice your height and they start going down the conversational rabbit hole on topics like revenge and bodily harm, you tend to instinctively get quiet, not wanting to say anything that might upset them and risk turning their ire towards you.


For her part, Rana Linchen simply increased her hold on Kazuya, tenderly pressing him against her bosom as she borderline snuggled the freshman Limiter against her being (and feeling enraptured in a state of semi-erotic bliss all the while).


Whether it was out of honest ignorance or not wanting to have his mind drift on perverted thoughts, Kazuya was rather unaware of just how much his very presence made the hearts of ALL his partners-to-be flutter.  Some of them just happened to mask it slightly better than others.  Those like Rana and Satellizer were simply more open in their shows of affection towards the young man, but it was a sentiment that was shared among ALL of Kazuya’s clique/harem-in-the-making.


At this point, Miyabi turned her attention towards Kazuya, sitting securely nestled in Rana’s lap with her arms protectively holding him all the while.  She then grinned once more while licking her lips and spoke once more.


“So then,” began Miyabi, “mind telling me who your little friend is here?  I don’t believe we’ve had the PLEASURE of an introduction.”  On the word “pleasure,” Miyabi spoke in a tone of haughty sultriness, as if she were some kind of professional lounge singer or the madame of a high-class brothel.  Such a gesture made some of the other Pandoras roll their eyes or sigh in exasperation.


“Alright then,” replied Chiffon, turning her gaze towards Kazuya and gesturing with her arm.  “Kazuya, this person is Miyabi Kannazuki, a third-year Pandora here at West Genetics and hailing from Japan.  If I remember right…what was your rank again, Miyabi?”


“Fifteenth,” replied Miyabi, who seemed slightly irked in her tone at having to reveal her Pandora ranking, especially in the presence of third-year Pandoras who were ALL above her ranking.


“Aww, come on now,” cooed Arnett.  “Fifteenth isn’t so bad, Miyabi.  Maybe at the next Carnival, you can make the top 10.  I’m sure that would impress the military brass.”


“Come on now, Arnett, don’t be like that please,” whispered Ticy in gentle admonishment.


“In any case,” declared Miyabi, “it’s a pleasure to meet you, young man.”  She leaned forwards, bending at the waistline and letting her bosom dangle like perfectly ripened fruity before Kazuya.  The way she leered at him indicated that she was eyeing him like he was a big, juicy steak and she was a starving lioness.  It wasn’t a malicious look like the one that the Pandora named Petty gave earlier, but it DID have sexual undertones indicating that Miyabi had one thing in mind when she gazed at Kazuya in Rana’s embrace (which made the Tibetan Pandora tighten her hold and wrap her arms around Kazuya all the more as she puffed her cheeks and furrowed her eyebrows in a defensive posture).


“Umm…hello there, Miss Kannazuki,” replied Kazuya.  “It’s nice to meet you.”


“Please, call me Miyabi,” insisted the sex-hungry Pandora as she encroached on Kazuya’s personal space.  Before he even realized it, Miyabi’s face was about a foot or so from Kazuya’s own face, with her pretty much filling his view and overwhelming his nostrils with the cocktail mix of perfume and makeup products which she covered herself in.  From Kazuya’s perspective, the aroma wasn’t particularly distasteful, but it WAS overbearing.


“And your name is?” inquired Miyabi as she locked eyes with Kazuya.


“K-Kazuya Aoi, ma’am,” replied a rather flustered Kazuya.


“Aoi?” inquired Miyabi.  “By chance, you’re not related to Gengo Aoi and his granddaughter, are you?”  The look on Miyabi’s face showed that she was equal parts curious and awed (assuming if she was right in her questioning).


“As a matter of fact, he is,” replied Elizabeth.  “He is Chairman Gengo Aoi’s grandson and Instructor Kazuha Aoi’s younger brother.”


“My my my,” cooed Miyabi, “it looks like our school is graced with the presence of an outright celebrity.  I know I’ve said it already, but it most certainly is a PLEASURE to make your acquaintance, Kazuya.”  The leering look in Miyabi’s eyes indicated that she was getting turned on even moreso, now that she knew just who the Limiter before her was.  It looked like any second she was ready to straight-up plant her lips upon his or even take things into more “adult-rated” territory, when suddenly her shoulder was gripped hard and stopping her advance upon the Limiter.


Turning around, Miyabi came face-to-face with one Sattelizer L. Bridget…and the buxom blue-eyed blonde was staring down the blue-haired seductress with borderline murder in her eyes.


Satellizer wasn’t much for conversation most of the time, but the look on her face pretty much said all that needed to be said in that very moment:  “Back. Off. Bitch.”


“Well now, Miss L. Bridget,” replied Miyabi with clearly strained formalities, “I didn’t see you there.  Care to explain why you feel the need to lay your hands on me all of a sudden?  Is this some kind of mock battle we’re about to have?”  The looks on both Miyabi’s face and Satellizer’s indicated that a catfight could possibly break out at any minute now.


“Miyabi,” stated Attia.  “Two things I think I should bring up, given that they’re both somewhat interconnected.”


“And what would they be, Miss Simmons?” asked Miyabi, still keeping her gaze focused on Satellizer all the while.


“First off, I like to think I don’t need to remind you of your rank relative to Satellizer’s in comparison.  While such a difference could change under a formal Carnival setting or in an officially approved one-on-one combat match at any Genetics facility, as things currently stand, Satellizer is ranked fourth in our class, compared to your rank of fifteen.  Do you REALLY want to throw down against somebody who is more than ten slots ahead of you in ranking?”


Miyabi simply paused in silence, taking in what Attia informed her of.


“If that isn’t enough for you to reconsider the situation,” continued Attia, “need I remind you of what Satellizer did to your during our second-year Carnival?  I’d rather not get into the details, especially in front of our Limiter, but if you’d like a refresher, I can give you the abridged version.”


Upon this statement, Miyabi seized up a little bit, biting her lip in angst and frustration.  Clearly, she would rather not have to relive what happened between her and Satellizer just a year ago during the Carnival they were both in…and just how brutal of a beatdown Satellizer had given Miyabi back in those days.


Swallowing her pride, Miyabi simply huffed and relented, which rewarded her with Satellizer easing up her grip on the blue-haired Pandora’s shoulder in response.  Miyabi simply decided that making her exit was in her best interest, given how her presence was bringing out the more militaristic side of some of her fellow Pandoras - especially in the cases of Satellizer and Rana.


“Alright then, I can take a hint,” grumbled Miyabi.  “It was nice catching up with all of you…” Miyabi scanned the group before gazing upon Kazuya once more.  “And it was certainly a WONDERFUL experience to be acquainted with you, Kazuya.”  Miyabi finished the statement by blowing the young man a kiss before sashaying off until she was out of sight, letting her hips sway all the while as she parted (no doubt hoping Kazuya would get a good look at her ass as she faded off into the distance).


There was a momentary silence as the group took in the situation which had just occurred.  Kazuya was tempted to speak up, yet he was beaten to the finish line in asking the question that was on his mind, in this case by Kaho Hiragi.


“So…who was that exactly, if I’m not being out of line in asking?” said Kaho somewhat nervously.


“No need to be nervous or feel any tension among us, dear Kaho,” said Chiffon rather assuredly, with all the other Pandoras giving looks on their faces conveying the same sentiment.  “You are in good company here.  To answer your question, that was Miyabi Kannazuki, a fellow third-year here at West Genetics, though that much was already revealed upon her arrival I suppose.”  Chiffon ended with a chuckle.


“As to who she is as a person, that’s a little bit more…how to put it…explicit, I suppose?” added Ticy in elaboration.


“In what way?” inquired Ganessa.  “I’m sorry to say that as a second year, I’m afraid I haven’t heard of Miss Kannazuki up until now, nor do I know of her personality or anything else of cher character.”


“Well, to put things in a somewhat blunt manner,” stated Elizabeth, “Miyabi is…I suppose there’s no gentle way of putting it, unfortunately?”


“She’s…what?” asked both Ganessa and Kaho simultaneously (what are the odds?!)


“She’s a slut.” stated Arnett, Creo, Attia, and Ingrid, also simultaneously [*I know, highly improbable].


That statement took Kazuya, Kaho, and Ganessa all by surprise, with the latter two blushing somewhat out of embarrassment after hearing that universal declaration.  The looks on the faces of the remaining third-years indicated that while they didn’t necessarily approve of that word being used, they couldn’t deny that it was a rather apt descriptor.


“While I’m very reluctant to agree with such a crass term for our fellow third-year,” continued Chiffon, “Miyabi DOES have an interest in going after others for…self-gratification, in a way of wording things.  Though she’s not necessarily turned off to female companionship, she has a particularly strong hunger for men, therefore whenever she spots a Limiter which she isn’t acquainted with, she immediately takes notice and figures out if she can snare him in and…well…I’m guessing you can connect the dots on that…”  Chiffon finished with a blush as she held a hand to her cheeks in mild embarrassment.


“Miyabi has a history of pursuing other Limiters,” elaborated Ticy.  “She sees the setup between Pandoras and Limiters and effectively wants to do the same thing, but more so in reverse, with her as the proverbial sun of her little group and all the Limiters she can ensnare revolving around her like planets in a solar system.”


“It’s something that we’ve seen her try more than once in the past,” stated Elizabeth rather bluntly.  “I’m guessing that she engages in it partly to satisfy her urges, but also out of spite towards other Pandoras.  From what I've heard, she makes frequent "visits" to at least three other Limiters on a somewhat regular basis, but the actual number could be higher than that, given her appetite and drive.”


“So in the long and short of it, you’re saying that she’s a bully?” asked Ganessa.


“In a way yes,” stated Arnett, “but not the violent type like those three we saw earlier.  She tends to be the more “spider-like” type, just waiting for the right opportunity to lure you into her web before she decides to devour you, figuratively speaking of course.  The only time Miyabi MIGHT consider getting violent is if she’s after a Limiter who she REALLY wants to get into bed with super bad.  Of course, with our dear little Kazuya, she might just be stubborn and hungry enough to try and pull something, assuming she ever gets the chance to catch him alone, of course.”


“Miyabi has a better chance of becoming top-ranked Pandora in our class before something like THAT ends up happening,” replied Ingrid, getting nods of agreement from Attia and Creo.


“Not to mention what Satellizer would almost assuredly do to her if she even attempted such a move,” added Attia.  “It would make what she did in last year’s Carnival look like a day at the spa by comparison I’d wager.”


On hearing this, Satellizer’s reaction was a mix of embarrassment with a touch of shame.  Clearly, she didn’t like the idea of Kazuya hearing about her more violent streak from days back in the past.  Surprisingly enough, it was Kazuya who stood up for her, as if sensing her emotions right there and then when he saw her reaction.


“Ladies, please,” insisted Kazuya.  “Let’s not dig up unpleasantries from the past, please?”  The tone in his voice had conveyed the message to all the other Pandoras, which humbled the more talkative types into acquiescing and respecting his request…while it made Satellizer’s heart flutter and her eyes widened, focusing on the Limiter in Rana’s lap all the more.  A part of her was ready to take him into her arms right there and deep-throat kiss him out of gratitude for his considerate nature.


“That’s our Kazuya for you, always the gentleman,” cooed Rana with an endearing grin as she maintained her firm but gentle embrace of the young man, hugging him all the more deeper and deeper into her torso and sandwiching his head so that her bosom was surrounding it (he could see it out of the corners of his eyes as they darted from side to side).


‘Satellizer might be the biggest of the bunch,’ thought Kazuya at that moment, ‘but Rana’s chest is certainly nothing to sneeze at either.’  Hell, the sensation of having the bosom of ANY of these women pressed against him certainly got Kazuya alert and quite attentive.  Even Attia’s bosom (being the smallest of the bunch) was impressive enough in its own regard, for even if she was the shortest/smallest out of the group, she was still a solid ten feet tall, which made her breasts easily more than a handful from Kazuya’s point of view.


Ironically enough, it was at that very moment that Kazuya’s group decided to take their leave and head back towards their mansion/palace/compound…and the next member who was considered to be Kazuya’s “chaperone” (meaning carry him around) ended up Attia Simmons.


“Are you sure, Miss Attia?” asked Kazuya as he looked up at the shortest Pandora of the bunch, wondering if the difference in their sizes being smaller (compared to the other Pandoras) would make carrying him more difficult.


In response, Attia merely snorted a chuckle as she placed a hand on her hip as she tilted her head to the side as she glanced down at the Limiter standing before her.  Apparently, she was quick enough to catch onto Kazuya’s concern in him not wanting to be a physical burden on her part.  It was a trait of his that was rather endearing…which was why all the women assembled had agreed into being his partner(s) in the midst of this whole harem-in-the-making.


“Alright…two things you need to be informed of, Kazuya,” sighed Attia in response, right before leaning down and scooping up the Limiter in her arms, carrying him ‘bridal style’ as opposed to propped up against her torso and bosom.  The action certainly caught him off guard and made his heart skip a beat, which in turn made Attia’s cheeks tingle with a blush signifying her delight at his reaction.


“First off, we’ve been over this already,” continued Attia.  “No need for any use of “Miss” or “Ma’am” when speaking to any of us, period.  Just the first name is fine, understand?”  At this point, Attia had leaned forward slightly as she held Kazuya in her arms, with her face just inches away from his (which resulted in her feminine fragrances starting to invade Kazuya’s nostrils and enticing him in the process).


“Yes, miss,” replied Kazuya.


“I’m sorry, what was that, Kazuya?” replied the silver-haired Pandora with a coy grin.


“I mean, yes Attia,” said Kazuya, correcting himself.


“I swear, you’re too much of a gentleman for your own good, you know that?” sighed Attia as she proceeded on to her other point.  “And while your concern is certainly touching, don’t go thinking that just because I’m not as tall as Chiffon or the others that I’ll struggle in my duties as a Pandora.  Do I look like I’m having difficulty right at the moment?”


Sure enough, Kazuya looked down and saw that he was probably a good five or six feet off the ground.  Given that Attia was an even ten feet in height, her waistline would be around the five-foot mark (give or take an inch roughly speaking).  And since she was holding Kazuya in both arms in the aforementioned “bridal style” up against her torso and just below her modest bosom, that would put him at around five to six feet in the air.  And indeed, it appeared as though Attia wasn’t grunting or showing signs of significant exertion in holding the Limiter in her embrace.


It was just another reminder of the raw power which Pandoras held in the core of their very beings.  After all, when a woman undergoes “Pandorification” as some termed it, her musculature increases substantially in order to support such a large body, and when you factor in the additional increases in overall physical capabilities - endurance, stamina, agility, raw strength, and of course speed (Acceleration, enough said) - then pretty much ANY Pandora could probably sling several hundreds of pounds over her shoulder with the same ease that any fully-grown healthy adult male would haul a backpack over his shoulder.


Who knows, in the cases of the more physically pronounced types like Ingrid, Creo, or Rana, they might be able to lift literal TONS over their heads with little effort.  And if Chiffon was ranked first in her class, then how much raw strength was hidden in her rather bewitchingly feminine frame?  Could she lift a ton?  Two tons?  Five or ten?  Could she even possibly throw a multi-ton object with the same ease that a professional athlete could chuck a baseball or football?  The possibilities were as awe-inducing as they were frightening.


“N-no, Attia,” replied Kazuya in response to Attia’s second point (in the form of an obvious question).


“Molto bene,” grinned the silver-colored drill-haired Pandora…then followed through with a brief five-second kiss on Kazuya’s lips as she leaned in, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the moment (all while making Kazuya’s eyes widen at how surprisingly forward she was being in that very moment).


“Well well well,” cooed Arnett at the sight before her, “I must say, you don’t strike me as being so brazen with that sort of thing, Attia.”  The mentioned Pandora simply turned her head towards the redhead and playfully stuck out her tongue while winking one eye before responding.


“Last I checked,” began Attia, “I AM one of Kazuya’s partners-to-be, so is it really THAT surprising for me to get my share of the fun, at least from time to time?  I mean, I WAS in on the big bathing session with everyone just yesterday, so it’s not like I’m just some outside observer in this whole group setup.”


“Fair point,” commented Creo in response.


“No argument there,” added Ingrid.


“Fair enough,” snorted Arnett with her own grin, knowing when she was beaten in the realm of arguments (though in this case it was really more like playful back-and-forth teasing).


“Well then, shall we be off, ladies?” asked Chiffon to the whole group.


A moment later, with the sun beginning its descent and signaling that dusk was starting to visit upon West Genetics, Kazuya and his partners/classmates/housemates made their way back home, with Kazuya riding in Attia’s embrace all the while.

End Notes:

Hope it was interesting.  I'll try to have something up in the next few days if possible.

Chapter 19: Dinnertime and Satellizer's Origins by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory.  I tweaked Satellizer's origin story so that she would have a somewhat happier upbringing than originally portrayed.  Also, there's a high amount of 'fluff' in this chapter, just so you know what you're walking into.

Things were moving along well enough at West Genetics, all things considered.


In spite of the close call with the three bullies from earlier and the semi-brazen attempt from Miyabi to sexually claim Kazuya in front of ALL of his partners-to-be, things went relatively smooth in the totality of the day’s events.  Deciding to retire to their shared residency, Kazuya and his unofficial partners had decided to wrap up the day’s events by going over their course materials and figure out what to have for dinner.  There was consideration of making a group visit down to the mess hall to grab something for pickup, but after a group vote, it was decided that they would just eat in for tonight.


After a quick chatting session on just what to have for dinner tonight, the consensus ended up being chicken stir-fry, of which Rana, Ticy, Chiffon, and Kaho would help to prepare in order for dinner to be ready sooner than later.  The more help there was, the less work per person that was required to be tended to.  That left everyone else to whatever tasks they would engage in up until it was time to eat.


Creo, Ingrid, Attia, and Arnett decided to hit the indoor gym for a brief workout session until dinner was ready.  The way they saw things, it would be ideal to work up an appetite before the meal was ready.  It was also important to keep their skills honed so that they could be prepared, both for the in-class training sessions that were to come in the future as well as sudden incidents like what happened with those three bullies earlier in the day.


And of course, a Pandora was expected to be in peak physical fighting form for whenever the next Nova Clash would end up inevitably occurring.  From a military standpoint, a good soldier is ALWAYS at the ready whenever trouble arrives.


That left Kazuya with Satellizer, Ganessa, and Elizabeth to go over the course material, with which they would assist their fellow Pandoras with after dinner should they have questions or something they didn’t quite understand.  Of course, given that it was introductory material, there wasn’t too much to fret over at this point.


So it was that the group sat around a table in the living room scrolling through the “meat and potatoes” of their class syllabuses for each of their periods.  During their introductory sessions, they were notified by each of their instructors that things could change rather suddenly as to what the material entailed, so the syllabus was a rather loose guide to go by (as odd as that might sound).


The group sat around the table with adequate space between all of them.  From Kazuya’s perspective, Elizabeth sat on his left, Satellizer on his right, and Ganessa across from him.  His eyes darted back-and-forth between the class material and the women before him.  He couldn’t help but reflect on the situation of things at that very moment.


‘In a way, it’s kind of funny,’ thought Kazuya as he suppressed the urge to chuckle.  ‘Right now I’m seated with three Pandoras who all hail from the United Kingdom.  While it has nothing to do with the course material, I almost feel the urge to ask them questions about their homeland, given the company I’m surrounded by.  I wonder if they all hail from the same region of the U.K.?  If I remember it right, there are four main regions of that country:  England, Scotland, Wales, and…what was the last one?  Some part of Ireland, right?  Western Ireland?  Northern Ireland?  Something like that.  Judging by their accents, I’m guessing that it’s either England or Wales.  From what I’ve heard, people from Scotland and Ireland have very distinct accents compared to the other parts of that country…but then again, I suppose they ALL have their own distinct accents when I think about it…”


Kazuya must have been deep in thought over a rather off-road topic during the group study session, because eventually a voice snapped him out of his daydreaming.


“Kazuya?  Kazuya?  Hello?  Earth to Kazuya!” declared Elizabeth as she leaned closer towards the Limiter.


A second later, Kazuya blinked rapidly and gently shook his head in a side-to-side motion to snap out of his daydreaming.  He then looked around the table at the small group before him, with all of them focused intently on him at that very moment.


“You okay, Kazuya?” asked Ganessa.  “You were zoning out on us for a while.”  The concern in her voice was apparent enough, which coming from someone like Ganessa (who liked to put up  a front of strong confidence) was kind of adorably charming in a way.


Both Elizabeth and Satellizer simply stared intently at Kazuya from his flanks, with Satellizer’s gaze being very intent, if the worry on her face was anything to go by.  Elizabeth certainly showed it as well, but to put things comparatively, on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of openly showing concern on one’s face (1 being no concern at all and 10 being full-blown worry), Elizabeth was sporting something around a 5, Ganessa a 6, and Satellizer was at LEAST an 8 if not a 9.


“Y-yeah, I’m fine,” replied Kazuya.  “Sorry I worried you all.  I was just wondering about something totally off topic.  Guess I zoned out longer than I thought.”


“What were you thinking about?” asked Ganessa.


“Nothing,” dismissed Kazuya.  “Just something dumb, it’s not worth bringing up.”


“I want to hear what you were thinking about just now,” Elizabeth gently stated as she reached her hand across and placed her large right hand upon Kazuya’s comparatively smaller left hand, covering it entirely.  Her touch was surprisingly quite soft and warm, which was remarkable given that she could almost undoubtedly crush Kazuya’s wrist at that very moment or even rip his arm out of his socket if she so desired.  Yet her touch conveyed nothing but warmth and the  utmost gentleness, as did the look of kind insistence in her eyes.


These gestures from Elizabeth were mirrored by Satellizer, who placed her left hand upon Kazuya’s right hand (swallowing it completely) and gazing into his face as she leaned in and stared intently from behind her large-framed glasses (while bringing her substantial chest closer towards him in the process and having her bosom dangle like a pair of watermelons all the while).


“I…would also like to hear about what you were thinking of just now,” said Satellizer in that adorably semi-nervous tone of voice of hers.  The change in the younger L. Bridget sister’s behavior was REALLY something.  Earlier when Miyabi was getting ready to make a move on Kazuya, the look on Satellizer’s face back then was like a stone-cold warrior ready to engage in a fight to the death.  But now, the same girl had his super-delicate look bordering on pleading before the Limiter who sat before her, about as shy and cutesy as one could envision.  This woman’s demeanor apparently flipped like a coin depending on the circumstances:  If it involved Kazuya being in danger, she was like a mother lion on steroids defending her cub, but if it involved spending moments of intimacy with Kazuya, she was as gentle as a newborn lamb.


“Well, alright then,” replied Kazuya after taking in the gazes of all three Pandoras.  “It’s kind of silly, but since all three of you are gathered here, I was thinking about asking all of you about your homeland - the U.K. I mean - and anything about it that sticks out.  After all, you all hail from that country, right?  So it just crossed my mind out of curiosity.  Sorry if that sounds kind of weird.”  Kazuya simply couldn’t help but feel a little awkward about the topic.


Upon hearing his explanation, all three Pandoras broke out in a fit of chuckling, finding his apology rather comical.  After a good ten seconds of modest laughter, Elizabeth leaned towards Kazuya and spoke once more.


“Kazuya, there’s no need to apologize, least of all for simply wanting to know more about your partners.  What’s the harm in wanting to get to know us better?  Am I right in that supposition, ladies?” Elizabeth said, turning towards both Satellizer and Ganessa as the words left her mouth.


“I’d concur with that statement, Elizabeth,” said Ganessa wholeheartedly.


“Me too,” replied Satellizer.


“So then, what would you like to know about us or about the U.K. in general, Kazuya?” asked Elizabeth with a warm-hearted grin.


So for the next hour or so, the topic of discussion went from classroom material to an abridged general layout of the history and culture of the United Kingdom.  They Pandoras talked about the most notable buildings in British history such as the clocktower of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, Tower Bridge, and Stonehenge.  They briefly touched on the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, and how William “the Conqueror” led the Normans to defeat the Saxons and claim the throne of England.  They discussed the more notable houses of English/British royalty - among them Tudor, Stuart, Hanover, and Windsor - as well as the more famous monarchs through English/British history (notably King Richard “the Lionheart,” King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth II).  There was talk of British history during the two world wars and in the years afterwards, all the way up to the period of the First Nova Clash.  During that whole time, Kazuya was bombarded with so much information about all things related to English/British history from these three lovely ladies (with Elizabeth and Ganessa doing the lion’s share of the talking, though Satellizer piped in every now and then).


“That’s all well and good,” replied Kazuya as he soaked in all this info, “but I also wanted to know about all of YOU as well as where you hail from.  Things like what your childhoods were like before becoming Pandora, families back home, any friends you still have back in the UK, that sort of stuff.”


Once again, the topic shifted from an overarching narrative on all things British to more personal topics regarding hobbies, friends and family, and early childhoods among the three British beauties.


Given that all three young women grew up among prestigious families, there were some commonalities among the lot of them.  Topics like private tutors, horseback-riding lessons, fancy dinners among the political and financial elites of the world, lessons on what constituted “lady-like” etiquette, immaculately fashionable dresses, trips to family vacation homes, and lessons on playing instruments like the piano, violin, or harp.  Since the Roland, Mably, and Bridget families were all well-known in both the UK and abroad (the latter two families especially), there were expectations placed among all three women on how to act with the utmost of dignity and poise among society.  Given their family names, each and every one of them had the duty/burden of conveying the utmost of feminine grace and humbleness when in the presence of others, especially among those with status and power.


One key difference that Kazuya noted was that while Elizabeth and Ganessa were born into such lives of prestige and privilege, the same could not be said for Satellizer.  It was during her early childhood years that she was brought into the L. Bridget Family…as the offspring between the matriarch of the family (Howard L. Bridget) and his mistress.


To put things bluntly, Satellizer L. Bridget - from the perspective of high society - was the bastard daughter of the L. Bridget Family, which made her ‘persona non grata’ in the eyes of her adoptive family and in the whispered backroom talk of Britain’s elite classes.


Hearing this made Kazuya’s heart sink in his chest.  Here was this young woman with a heart as delicate and pure as he could possibly fathom, and she was vilified in her formative childhood years for the crime of simply being born.  Both her (and her biological mother - Noelle Alongrutch) were despised among the family that took them in for something which her father was largely responsible for.  As he listened, he learned that both Satellizer’s step-mother and step-brother were far from kind or considerate towards her during those early years.


Satellizer’s step-brother (Louis) was particularly abusive towards her - both physically and emotionally to her during those days.  She was reluctant to go into the vivid details from back then, but she really didn’t need to.  Her facial reactions and the breaking tone of her voice said enough.


Hearing enough, Kazuya simply couldn’t help but hop out of his seat, climb up over the tabletop , and make his way across the table until he was facing Satellizer.  She simply stared dumbfounded at the Limiter (as did both Elizabeth and Ganessa), before speaking.


“Kazuya?  What are you doing?” asked Satellizer.


The Limiter simply responded by leaning forward so that his arms were wrapped around Satellizer’s neck and his torso was pressed against her bosom as he leaned against her.  He was hoping that he wasn’t too heavy of a load pressing against her, given her overall size and her physical abilities as a Pandora.  From what he could tell, it was a safe assumption to make, as there was no physical exertion or wheezing on Satellizer’s part when his body fell against hers.


“I’m sorry,” muttered Kazuya at little more than a whisper.  “I’m so sorry that you had to endure what you did back then.  You and your mother had to suffer that kind of indignity.  What kind of family punishes a child for simply existing?  All because of her father’s proclivities!?  Hearing that just makes me…makes me…”  At this point, Kazuya was shivering with barely contained rage, especially after hearing what little Satellier would sparse out regarding what her brother did to her back in those days.


Surprisingly enough, Satellizer found herself being enveloped in a group hug, with both Ganessa and Elizabeth getting out of their seats and wrapping their arms around her (Elizabeth on Satellizer’s left and Ganessa on her right).  With Kazuya pressed against her front and the other two Pandora’s wrapping her around her sides, the one known as the “Untouchable Queen” as her battle moniker at West Genetics was failing spectacularly at living up to her title.


“I too am sorry about what you had to endure, Satellizer,” stated Elizabeth.  “If I had known back then what had happened to you, I would have pressed my father to intervene…to protect you from that kind of abuse.  Kazuya is right.  No child should have to endure that kind of treatment, whether she was born out of wedlock or not.  That kind of thing goes against what it means to act as a noble.”


“Elizabeth’s right,” added Ganessa.  “What they did to you…that’s just messed up.  I’m not great at giving long speeches on this kind of thing, and I won’t pretend to know what you went through back then.  All I can say is that I’m here for you, if you want somebody to talk to about that kind of stuff…even just a shoulder to cry on.”


Satellizer simply sat there for a moment, like a deer in the headlights as she found herself being sandwiched by the three-way lovefest in the form of a group hug.  After a few seconds of registering just what was happening, she felt the sting of tears forming in her eyes, but if anything, those tears were more of joy than of sadness over what she was experiencing.  Though it was emotionally painful to end up reliving parts of her past, the sadness she experienced from her walk down memory lane was overpowered by the lightheartedness she felt knowing that members of the family which she was now part of were there for her in times of emotional tumult.  It made her so happy that she simply responded by wrapping her arms around Kazuya and holding him tightly against her, pressing her large bosom against his frame  and causing it to squish slightly as her soft mammaries pressed more and more against the young man.


“Thank you,” whispered Satellizer in response, “all of you, really…from the bottom of my heart, thank you.”  The blonde-haired beauty simply basked in the moment of the hug, letting the collective body warmth calm her down as she relished in the big group embrace of the moment.


“But I don’t want all of you to feel TOO bad for me, even after hearing all of that,” elaborated Satellizer.  “My big sister, Violet, was nothing but kind to me during those years.  She was always there for me to rely on when things got tough.  In fact…well…”  Satellizer trailed off briefly before going into a more serious story regarding when Violet stepped in to help Satellizer when she was being bullied by her brother.


One night when she was still very young (9 or 10 years old from what Satellizer could recall, the trauma of it made her exact recollection somewhat fuzzy), her brother Louis had cornered Satellizer in her bedroom and was prepared to assault her to the point of outright sexual violation.  After feeling her up for a few minutes (and threatening to have both her and her birth mother expelled from their house if she ever told anybody), Louis was getting ready to practically go “all the way” and explore Sateliizer’s maidenhood.


It was at that very moment that Violet entered the room, saw what was happening, and immediately slapped Louis hard across the cheek, screaming “What the hell are you doing!?”  Before he could get more than a few words in, Violet took it upon herself to throw her younger brother over her knee, rip his pants down, and proceed to spank his bare ass for a good three minutes straight, shouting how what he had done was completely unacceptable.


When the spanking session was over, Violet took Satellizer into her arms and embraced her for all she was worth, telling her to always come running to her if ever she was in trouble ever again, especially when it came to a member of the L. Bridget Family.


This ended up putting her at odds with both her own mother (Olivia L. Bridget) and Louis, but as far as Violet was concerned, both Satellizer and her mother were family and were to be treated as such.  Fortunately for Violet, she had a good hold on her father’s ear (figuratively speaking) and always stood up for both Satellizer and her mother, who Violet came to love as a second mother in her own right.


With the power dynamic shifting as such, over time, Violet L. Bridget began to put both her own mother and her brother in their place and made them back down from attacking both Satellizer and Noelle.  While Violet was normally rather cheery and dripping with warmth and compassion in public, she wasn’t afraid to put her foot down and snuff out any criticism or debasement of either her step-sister or step-mother, not even from members of her own family.


It helped with her making the case all the more once she underwent Pandorification.  After all, how many people are willing to butt heads with somebody who grows to a height of 11’2” and weighs in at around half a ton?  And that’s NOT including the physical improvements with regards to strength, speed, endurance, and everything else.


Put simply, Violet definitely emphasized her role as Satellizer’s BIG sister once she became a Pandora back in those days.


As a silver lining, once Violet had put both Olivia and Louis in their places and made them back down from besmirching or intimidating both Satellizer and her mother, she then worked to reconcile bringing everyone together.  The older L. Bridget sister had taken it upon herself to serve as peacemaker and have everyone in the family come to love one another genuinely, with assistance from her father, given that Howard felt largely responsible for things turning out the way that they did.


It wasn’t easy, and it took years to mend things, but eventually Howard L. Bridget sought his first wife’s forgiveness for his act of infidelity, while at the same time pleading with her not to take her anger out on either Noelle or her daughter.


“If you want to hate anybody over this, then put all of it on me,” were Howard’s words to both his wife and son.


Eventually, to the surprise of many, Olivia L. Bridget forgave her husband to the best of her ability.  While she could never forget the events that transpired which led to the mistress and her daughter moving in, over time she found the maturity to not become consumed with vindictiveness over her husband’s act of sexual betrayal, especially when the woman he was having the affair with was such a gentle soul and with a weak constitution to boot.


To everyone’s surprise, Olivia told her husband to take responsibility…by making Noelle his second wife and having both her and Satellizer formally take the L. Bridget name, making them formal members of the family.  That was quite the character change from the woman, who just a few years earlier had nothing but hatred and bitterness towards the mistress and her daughter.  When concerns of how broader upper class society would respond to the idea of outright bigamy coming from the patriarch of the L. Bridget Family, Olivia simply replied with such:


“What goes on in my family is my family’s business and nobody else’s.  People are free to have their opinions about this relationship, and that’s where the line is drawn as far as I’m concerned.  If they cannot accept that I now have both a husband AND a wife whom I love the both of them with all my heart, then they are free to disassociate from us if they so choose.”


And so by the time Satellizer was on her way to becoming a Pandora herself, her family life had transformed from that of a shame-filled semi-nightmare to one of reconciliation and closure, with both her father and her big sister doing everything in their power to make things right.  After profuse apologies from both Olivia and especially from Louis in the subsequent years, Satellizer had come to forgive the two of them, not wanting for there to be any further animosity between them.  As far as both she (and her mother) were concerned, they simply wanted to move forward with hope for the future, not dwell on painful memories of the past.


In a real character twist, Olivia had come to love Noelle just as much as Howard had come to love her in the romantic sense.  By the time Satellizer had entered her freshman year as a Pandora, the L. Bridget patriarch and his two wives (Noelle being formally married to him, despite the objections from the powers-that-be in high society Britain and elsewhere) had really formed an outright “menage a trois” wherever they were seen…and certainly in the bedroom.  In fact, Olivia outright demanded that Noelle join her and Howard whenever they were “in the mood,” even going so far as to say no to bedroom activities if Noelle was either absent or not feeling well enough to engage in the act of lovemaking.


“So you see,” said Satellizer, “while things were hard for me at first, they’ve taken a turn for the better over time, largely thanks to Violet.  I owe her so much for being there for me when I really needed somebody in those times, especially when my mother was feeling very ill a lot of the time.  But after all the trials and tribulations, I went from having one mother to two mothers now, along with a father and siblings of my own.  There was also Holly who helped me from time to time back then.”


“Holly?” asked Kazuya


“Holly Rose,” explained Satellizer.  “She’s a fellow Pandora.  If I remember right, she’s the top-ranked third-year Pandora at Genetics UK.”


“Indeed she is,” stated Elizabeth.  “I know her by reputation.  A remarkable young woman with smarts, beauty, and grace in plentiful amounts.  She’s also one of the top-ranked third-year Pandoras on the global stage, in the top 10 I believe.  You knew her growing up, Satellizer?”


“A few years after being taken into the L. Bridget Family,” replied Satellizer.  “She’s the daughter of one of my father’s business partners, so we ended up becoming acquainted and hitting it off really well.  She was also there to help keep an eye on my brother back when things weren’t so well between us.  She really admired Violet and wanted to follow in her footsteps and become a Pandora as well.  The rest, as they say, is history.”


“Well now,” replied Kazuya, still propped up against Satellizer’s torso/bosom with his arms hugging her neck, “that was quite a lot to take in.  I’m just glad that things improved over time thanks to your father and sister.  I’m still upset that you had to endure all of that turmoil, especially from your brother and all, but-”


Before Kazuya could get another word in, Satellizer L. Bridget simply leaned forward and silenced him with a particularly sensual French kiss, moaning as she invaded his mouth and filled the entirety of it with her tongue.  If there was one thing which Kazuya was picking up on REALLY fast at this point, it was that Pandoras really, REALLY liked kissing their Limiters whenever the opportunity presented itself (the vast majority of  times with their tongues involved in the act).


Once the makeout session died down, Satellizer simply looked into Kazuya’s eyes with a particularly dreamy glow on her face as she gazed upon the Limiter she held in her arms against her bosom.


“You really are sweet, you know that?” stated Satellizer at little more than a whisper.  “I’m so glad that I paired up with you, especially with the way you make my heart flutter.  It just drives me crazy with happiness that I…I just…”  Satellizer simply couldn’t put her feelings into words, given her state of emotional euphoria, so she settled for another kiss, which Kazuya simply returned with earnest compassion.


“You really ARE a little charmer, aren’t you, Kazuya?” stated Elizabeth with a grin at the sight before her, feeling just a tad jealous (along with Ganessa) at the affection Satellizer was getting at that moment.  “Keep things up at this rate, and you’ll end up being married before you finish your freshman year.”  While the statement was made in teasing jest, there was a nugget of truth in there, if Kazuya’s progress with Satellizer was anything to go by.


The Untouchable Queen was clearly smitten with the Freshman Limiter.  It was just a matter of when exactly the two would hit it off with a formal Baptism or something more “intimate” and away from prying eyes, like say…in the bedroom.


“Anyway,” resumed Satellizer, “we should get going.  I get the feeling that dinner should be ready by now, so let’s call it a night as far as studying goes and go join the others.  Don’t want to make them wonder what we’re up to.”  Satellizer then proceeded to make her way with Kazuya in her arms towards the dining room.


“Oh, I think they’ll probably put two and two together as to what’ll be taking us so long,” replied Ganessa with a smirk.  “They’ll either think something serious happened to one of us - the most likely person being Kazuya - or they’ll figure that one of us wants to have some “quality time”...also with Kazuya.”  The tone in Ganessa’s voice was only too apparent as to what she was implying.


“That’s a fair assessment,” chuckled Elizabeth in agreement.


“Alright, point made,” replied Satellizer with a sigh as she carried Kazuya firmly against her, making sure his head was nestled snugly against her bosom all the while.  The reasoning for this was twofold: (1) Satellizer was hoping that the act of outright smothering Kazuya was getting a rise out of him…which it was (as much as he tried to hide it), and (2) The most sensitive part of Satellizer’s whole body was indeed her breasts, and therefore having someone who she treasured quite dearly pressed up against her massive melons was putting both her mind at peace while getting her libido roaring like a furnace on full blast.


If only Kazuya knew just how badly Satellizer wanted to disrobe (either via stripping or disengaging her Volt Texture) and have him deflower her right there and then, regardless of whether or not they had been formally baptized.  It was clear enough to the other two Pandoras that Satellizer L. Bridget was completely smitten with Kazuya Aoi at this point, and it took all her composure and restraint to not simply give in to her baser desires and get lost in the reveries of teenage hormonally-driven passions.


“Give it time, Satella,” whispered Elizabeth in her fellow Pandora’s ear.  “I know you’re rather hungry for some good, quality loving…we pretty much ALL are.  But all good things come to those who wait.  And besides, there are more ladies to factor into this, after all.  You DO remember what Miss Yu-Mi told us earlier today, right?”


“I know,” groaned Satellizer, who was clearly a bit deflated at the prospect of more rivals for the Limiter’s love and attention.  While she WAS enraptured at the idea of being part of one very big, very loving family of “Big Sisters” who collectively watched over and intimately expressed their love to their “Little Brother,” she was also cognizant of the fact that the more members of Kazuya’s harem-to-be meant that there would be more competition, even if it would end up being among those she loved and cared for with the same affection as she had for her older sister.  It was quite the catch-22 from Satellizer’s perspective (and most likely from the majority of the other Pandoras in this relationship).


A moment later, Satellizer and the others had made their way into the dining room to join all the other Pandoras, who indeed were all gathered around the table and digging into the freshly-made stir-fry, which looked mouthwateringly delectable.  Chiffon’s group had just finished cleaning up the kitchen area and had laid out the plates and silverware while the girls who worked in the gymnasium area had briefly freshened up to get the sweat and workout-related BO off of them (figuring they would all have their big group bathing session after dinner, which they all agreed would be a normal nightly occurrence).


“So, did you girls have a good study session?” asked Chiffon as everybody started digging in and feasting on the evening meal.


“You could say that,” replied Elizabeth with a grin as she glanced over to Kazuya, who at this point was sitting in Satellizer’s lap during the entire meal.  Obviously the “Untouchable Queen” wasn’t in any rush to hand him over to another Pandora right at that moment, not after the way Kazuya had verbally swept her off her feet with his kind words and infectious sweetness.  Satellizer had pretty much made it clear that for the duration of dinner for tonight, Kazuya’s seat was to be Satellizer herself, with the blonde Pandora feeling him up against her body (and especially her bosom) for as much as was possible for that night.

End Notes:

Next chapter I'm planning to have Gengo in it with some layout of the broader Freezing universe as well as his plans for both Kazuya and West Genetics.

Chapter 20: Status Report by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

This chapter entails a conversation between Gengo Aoi and another character being introduced (already in the Freezing universe).

As the sun was setting over the horizon at West Genetics, a gentleman of world renown stared out over the skyline of campus from his penthouse office, located at the top floor of the school’s administrative building, at a height of more than thirty floors…mind you, that’s thirty floors able to accommodate Pandoras with room to spare, so really, it was more of a height of around sixty floors by non-Pandora standards.


The white-haired gentleman - wearing a simple white dress shirt (top two buttons unbuttoned) with pressed black slacks, matching black belt, and shiny black dress shoes - was standing at the one-way window (tinted black on the outside so nobody could look in) and looking out over his proverbial ‘kingdom’ as he brought a drinking glass up to his lips and sipped.  In said glass was a single malt scotch with a few ice cubes floating gently in it.  The man let the liquor linger in his mouth for a few seconds, wanting to savor the taste as much as possible before swallowing with a resounding gulp and exhaling a moment later.


Though he was Japanese, Gengo Aoi had developed a taste for other alcoholic beverages outside of sake.  In his later years, he had come to appreciate bourbon and scotch the most (in moderation, for the most part), though he was familiar enough with other drinks like brandy, gin, vermouth, and even absinthe (when he was in the mood).  He wasn’t particularly big into tequila or rum, not for taste-related reasons, just because they tended not to agree with his stomach or his head so much the morning after compared to other spirits.


In any case, he was sipping away at his drink and basking in the glow of the evening sun when the door to his office slid open and a series of footfalls made their way closer and closer to his desk, which was currently standing as a bulwark between him and the visitor.  The desk itself (made of finely crafted mahogany) stood a solid six feet in height, so that Gengo could sit at his desk and look at any Pandora-sized visitors on an even level instead of craning his neck to look up at them.  The seat behind his desk had advanced hover technology which activated via a biometric scanner attuned specifically to Gengo’s own DNA, meaning that the chair wouldn’t hover or float for anyone other than Gengo personally.


One of the perks of being the de-facto king of the world (largely behind the scenes, of course) is that you get to have customized accessories in your office or pretty much anywhere you work or live with almost no objections or reservations.  Given that he was perceived as the genius inventor who helped save humanity from practically certain destruction, the title of “king” or even “emperor” wasn’t a far cry for a man of Gengo Aoi’s standing, though he personally abhorred the idea of having such titles being associated with him.  He believed that those who threw their titles in the faces of others tended to be rather pompous and narcissistic by their very nature.


“Come in, Su-Na,” said Gengo without so much as turning around, knowing who was entering his office.  “Please, take a seat.  Would you like a drink?”


The Pandora who Gengo called out stood at an 11 feet even in height, 22 years old, with dark blue hair (bordering on black) and reddish-brown eyes.  Her hair went down to just below her shoulders, with long sidebangs reaching down to her collarbone, while the rest of it flowed freely down her back in a semi-wavy pattern.  Her complexion was light, incidicating - like her name - that she was of East Asian heritage (Korean, to be specific).  Her outfit consisted of a humble deep blue dress shirt with the sleeves ending midway down her forearms and the topmost buttons undone, revealing both the white sundress she wore underneath it and her substantial bosom underneath (D-cup by Pandora standards).  The rest of her outfit was the sundress mentioned earlier going all the way down her slim but toned figure, ending at just below the knees and revealing her supple calves and dainty feet, ending in perfectly manicured toes.  Her choice of footwear was a set of designer sandals with a modest heel (around two inches by human standards if she weren’t a Pandora).  Overall, she looked rather dignified and poised even if she wasn’t wearing official Chevalier-brand clothing, but then such was the natural charm of women who became Pandora…they had this frightening habit of looking good in damn near ANYTHING (and even more so in nothing at all).


“No thank you, sir,” stated Su-Na in a very businesslike tone of voice.


“Are you sure?” inquired Gengo.  “I really don’t mind fixing one up for you.”


The young woman paused for a moment to reconsider Gengo’s offer before replying.


“If you have any sherry, that would be lovely, sir.  Otherwise, no need to bother.”


“But of course, my dear,” said Gengo as he put his glass down on a nearby table before making his way over to a very well-stocked liquor cabinet.  Imagine a very large wooden cabinet with broad glass paneling so as to look inside of it, then imagine a plethora of fine wines and spirits from around the world in said cabinet.  Anything you can think of in the wide world of alcohol and booze and it was in it (short of beer; Gengo wasn’t much of a beer-drinker, aside from the occasional porter, stout, or high-end craft brews he partook of from time to time).


After reaching for a bottle of sherry and a fresh glass (by Pandora standards, which made it easily a handful in Gengo’s palm as he carried it), he proceeded to pour a generous amount of liquid into it before returning the bottle to the case and handing the glass to the young woman, who in turn bent the knee and waistline to accept said glass from the older gentleman, and giving a teasing view of her cleavage in the process (whether this was intentional or not would be anybody’s guess).


“Please,” instructed Gengo as he gestured to a Pandora-sized seat before his desk, “take a seat.  Make yourself comfortable.  Stay a while.”  The tone in Gengo’s voice was equal parts sincere and perhaps just a little teasing, such was his nature (at least to those he kept close relations with anyway).


The Pandora known as Su-Na Lee did just that, bringing herself to a relaxed position as she resisted her back against the rather plush lining of the armchair which was offered to her as she took a sip from her drink, sniffing it briefly to take in the aroma before putting the glass to her luscious lips and drinking.


“So then,” began Gengo Aoi once more as he took his own seat (his chair quietly levitating as he came to Su-Na’s level and placed his scotch off to the side.  “How are things progressing?”


“From what I’ve gathered, it would seem that Kazuya Aoi is settling into his position as a Limiter about as well as we’ve expected.  While it’s too early to tell at this point, I would predict that he should be very attentive in his studies as well as his training in his capacity as a Limiter.  We’ll have a better understanding once he starts engaging in practical applications after a few weeks.” stated Su-Na as if she was divulging a military-style status report.  The young woman had a generally “no-nonsense, all business” vibe about her character, which made socializing somewhat difficult for her aside from a few people she was generally close with.


“That’s all well and good,” replied Gengo.  “I know that Kazuya will take his studies seriously, but what I’m more interested in is how he is getting along with his partners.  As you say, it’s too early to confirm right now, but it’s my hope that he’ll form deep bonds with each and every one of them as the school year carries on.”


Of course, Gengo Aoi had personally done an extensive background check on each and every single candidate who was put up for consideration when it came to pairing up with his grandson.  Family history, psychological evaluations, potential character flaws, anything that might have raised a red flag among the Pandoras who he considered to become bonded with Kazuya.  If there was the slightest inkling that any one of them was a manipulative schemer who was after Kazuya simply because of his last name or who wished to play with his heartstrings for a while before unceremoniously ‘dumping’ him as some refer to the ending of a relationship, then she would be barred outright from pairing up with him as one of his Pandoras.


Gengo knew his grandson’s personality well enough that if Kazuya was going to pair up with somebody, he wanted it to be out of love and not merely out of duty or necessity.  In a sense, Gengo had decided to play matchmaker when it came to Kazuya’s prospective partners.  After all, given that several pair-ups between Pandoras and their shared Limiters tended to end in marriage once their time at Genetics facilities and their tours of duty in Chevalier were done, Gengo was thinking long-term on who he was going to have his grandson end up marrying in the years to come.


Honestly, from Gengo’s viewpoint, academic studies were of a secondary concern to him with regards to Kazuya.  Aside from fulfilling his duties as a Limiter whenever the next Nova Clash ended up occurring, the main thing Gengo was concerned with was strengthening the bonds between his grandson and his grandson’s prospective “wives to be.”  While the idea of arranged marriages was a somewhat dated concept in the world of the mid-21st century, Gengo saw it as paramount for both Kazuya’s emotional well-being as well as for the good of the human race, given the role Kazuya was to play in the years to come (even if the young man wasn’t made aware of it just yet).


“From what we have gathered so far,” continued Su-Na, “the young man seems to be bonding well enough with the candidates you have paired him up with.  Though he does seem to show some degree of reluctance, especially with the notion of having multiple…comrades by his side.”


“You mean multiple lovers, more accurately?” inquired Gengo with a subtle grin in response, knowing that Su-Na was being diplomatic with her choice of words.  The young woman was rather withdrawn when it came to matters of romance and intimacy.


Su-Na merely blushed lightly in response and took another sip from her drink before continuing.


“We can resume on Kazuya’s status in a little bit,” Gengo continued.  “How are things regarding both the E-Pandora project and Project Valkyrie?”


“Both projects show promise,” replied Su-Na.  “In my opinion, Project Valkyrie is the more preferable of the two, but Dr. O’hara has delivered results, even if they are slower than the higher-ups at Chevalier would desire.”


“Scarlett always was known for her ambition,” Gengo replied with a grin.  “I’d say that she has even more drive in her than I do at times.  With both projects showing promise, what would you say is the projected rate of compatibility among women becoming Pandoras or Valkyries in the near future?”


“I’m hesitant to make an outright prediction,” answered Su-Na.  “Each project has only been around for a little over two years, so they’re still in their infancy compared to the traditional method of finding compatible females to become Pandora.  From the data that the research teams have gathered, the estimates as they stand are potential compatibility among all females on the planet becoming either Pandoras or Valkyries at anywhere between two-thirds to three-fourths.  Though some of the more optimistic researchers among both projects are confident enough that they can maximize optimization so that upwards of ninety percent of women become compatible when you add all three projects together.”


“I see,” Gengo thought aloud quietly.  While it was a bit too soon to celebrate, the notion of nine out of every ten women on the globe potentially becoming towering amazons in the near future brought a tingle of hope mixed with elation that bordered on semi-erotic.  Perhaps in a generation, that number could get closer to literally 100 percent of women globally, though that was more dream than reality as things stood.  Still, it certainly was a bump up from roughly half of all women being compatible in previous years.


After all, in Gengo’s opinion, he had practically no qualms of living in a world where women were the dominant power between the sexes.  The way he perceived things historically, most males of the human species were simple-minded brutes who only respected (and thus utilized) brute force to get their way.  The assumption was that since men were naturally stronger than women (on average), that the sheerest accident of biology dictated that men take command and control, and put women “in their place” as the most misogynistic of men would happily believe to be part of the natural order.  It was a viewpoint that Gengo perceived as favored among the lowest common denominator of the human species, and one which he loathed them for embracing.


Once Gengo Aoi had turned that very viewpoint in reverse with the creation of the Pandoras, he believed that mankind was on the more just path in history.  Now that more and more women had more physical power in their beings than men could ever hope to have, society was shifting so that women had more of a real say over their male counterparts.  Of course, there would be bad apples among Pandoras just as there was within any distinct group of people, period.  But in Gengo Aoi’s viewpoint, it was a net positive that women were becoming the borderline demigods (or demigoddesses, more accurately) that Pandorification had transformed them into.  After all, raw physical strength was the bedrock on which power and authority rested in the opinions of most males.  Things like political power, social influence, economic power, career advancement, and family prestige were so closely tied to male power more so than female power in large segments of human society all over the planet.  Now that all of that had been turned upside down in less than a century with the arrival of the Nova, the human species could continue to advance in the right direction, at least as far as Gengo was concerned.


“How are things with regards to Limiters?” Gengo inquired further.  “Any updates on the rate of compatibility among males?”


“I’m afraid you’ll have to have a somewhat more sobering outlook on that front, Mr. Chairman,” answered Su-Na.


“Please, Su-Na,” said Gengo.  “When it’s just the two of us, or when we’re in private company, feel free to simply refer to me by name rather than title.”


“I’ll…try to work on that, sir,” replied Su-Na with a tone of embarrassment in her voice.  Clearly, socialization and opening up to others was not exactly her strong suit.  “But as to your question, the rate of compatibility among males has increased modestly from where it was since the formation of Chevalier.  As things stand, with the humble gains and alterations made over the last decade or so, the projected estimate is around ten percent of all males globally are capable of becoming Limiters.”


“Doubling the percentage is a minor victory in and of itself,” commented Gengo, trying to see the positivity where he could.


“Assuming we’re all still here and the Nova haven’t wiped us all out in the near future,” continued Su-Na, “the top specialists at R&D within Chevalier believe they might be able to get synchronization among males up to 12% within the next five years or so…maybe 15% in the most optimistic outlook.”


‘Perhaps in a way it’s for the best,’ pondered Gengo.  The way he saw it, if more and more men could become Limiters at a rate closer to that of women becoming Pandoras, then a sizable percentage of men might try to use their powers to keep Pandoras in line and force them into submission. No doubt this would be done to try and return all aspects of everyday life to a more patriarchal society so things could be “like the good ole days” as more close-minded traditionalists among the male species desired so adamantly.  But if there were only so many Limiters per Pandora, then men around the world would know that they could only push their luck so far amongst their larger female counterparts, especially if they were vastly outnumbered.


“Well then,” continued Gengo, “these projections are a step in the right direction overall, I would say.  I propose a toast.”  By this point, Gengo had raised his glass up and towards Su-Na.


“To the progress of the human species, and to the advancements we have made during our struggles against the Nova.  May we continue to prosper and evolve towards an evermore perfect form of existence, both for the human species in its totality and between the sexes.”  Gengo finished by holding his glass up and out towards Su-Na, gesturing for her to return the toast.


The young woman held out her glass towards Gengo until hers made the distinct ‘clink’ of glass on glass.  With that, the two of them took a sip from each of their respective drinks and basked in a momentary quiet upon the disclosure of the relatively good news on the status of the war between humans and the Nova.


“Sir?…I mean, Gengo?” began Su-Na once more, trying to ‘open up’ more in terms of socializing as Gengo requested.


“Yes, Su-Na?” he asked in turn.


“Permission to enquire about one thing in particular?” she asked, as if addressing a drill sergeant.


“By all means, Miss Lee!” replied Gengo in a rather cordial manner.


“With regards to your grandson…” began Su-Na once more, pausing as she considered how to word her question appropriately.  “Are you certain that it’s a good idea to pair him up with so many Pandoras so quickly?”


“Interesting question,” replied Gengo Aoi, wondering what Su-Na was getting at.  “Please elaborate on that, Miss Lee.”


“Well, I mean normally a Limiter starts out with a smaller number of Pandoras to partner up with, around two or three in most cases.  Once there is satisfactory unit cohesion amongst members of the group, there could be additional partners brought into the fold.  Normally a Limiter might end up with as many as ten or so Pandoras by the time he graduates, with members either entering or leaving the arrangement for any number of reasons, of course.  But in Kazuya’s case, you already have more than ten Pandoras partnered up with him, and his freshman year has only just begun.”


“Not to be crass in my response, Miss Lee,” replied Gengo, “but is there a question somewhere in there by chance?”


“Aren’t you worried that you might be overwhelming Kazuya with so many partners right from the beginning?  Given his personality and the pressure he might feel in such a large group relationship, the young man could end up feeling rather overwhelmed trying to be a supporting…what’s the word?”  Su-Na was trying to find a way to say the obvious, for which Gengo decided to be his usual blunt self in response.


“A supporting lover, Miss Lee?” asked the older gentleman with a wry grin.


Su-Na couldn’t help but blush in response, given how innocent she was when it came to matters of intimacy, passion, and true love.  Though she was the top-ranked Pandora of her class during her student years and among the deadliest and most powerful members of Chevalier’s soldiers in terms of raw combat power, she was quite the virgin maiden when it came to matters of romance and deep, meaningful relationships.


“To answer your question, my dear Su-Na,” Gengo continued, “with regards to Kazuya, I believe he will rise to the occasion.  Given his nature, Kazuya doesn’t see women as trophies to simply be collected and shown as some men might be with their wives or partners.  I know that he’ll feel overwhelmed in trying to be a loving, heartfelt companion who tries to satisfy his partners in a myriad of ways, whether that’s in the bedroom or simply going about their lives as students, as soldiers, and as teenagers finding their way in the world.  But Kazuya is special, in more ways than one.”


“What do you mean by that, sir?” inquired a curious Su-Na.


“Well, I don’t want to give too much away as to the finer points of my grandson,” continued Gengo, “but aside from his genetic background and his capabilities as a Limiter - which are quite phenomenal, I assure you - his personality makes it so that he’s afraid of being vain or shallow when it comes to matters of love and romance.  When it comes to pairing up, Kazuya yearns to make his partners happy and be a worthy partner on their behalf.  In a way, you could say that he’s something of a casanova who fears his own natural charm.  He’s a playboy with a genuine heart of gold.  It’s partly the reason as to WHY I’m giving him such a large number of partners to pair up with, and why there will be more of them to follow once he has cemented meaningful bonds with his harem as it currently stands.”


“You’re actually considering having him team up with even MORE women!?” asked a somewhat flabbergasted Su-Na in response.  “How many more, exactly?”


“Well, I don’t want to give too much away, dear Su-Na,” answered Gengo, “so I’ll tell you this much.  As things stand, I have five other Pandoras who have already been notified of pairing up with Kazuya, to which all of them have agreed to the arrangement, knowing that they would have to share my grandson with an already sizable contingent of other lovers.  They should be arriving here at West Genetics within the next few days.  But there are others whom I have in consideration to add on top of that.”  Gengo finished with a rather assured grin on his face as he took another sip from his drink.


‘This man really is serious,’ pondered Su-Na Lee as she stared at him in mild bewilderment.  In a way, she somewhat sympathized for Kazuya, knowing that he was going to be surrounded by at LEAST sixteen women who would vie for his affection and attention as his partners, both in the sense of soldiers on the battlefield and as lovers in more intimate settings.  The poor guy would almost certainly come off as a rather henpecked husband in the future, being pulled from multiple sides by his future wives, with all of them competing between one another as to who would be his number one wife, assuming he ended up being married to ALL of his partners (both current and future), which Gengo almost assuredly had in mind.


“Sir, a follow-up question if I may?” asked Su-Na once more.


“Please, ask away, my dear Su-Na!” answered Gengo with rather jovial enthusiasm.


“By chance…just to clarify on something,” began Su-Na as she pondered whether to actually ask the question or to keep it to herself, somewhat afraid of knowing what Gengo’s answer might end up being, “these…future partners you have in mind for Kazuya…the ones beyond the five add-ons you just mentioned…”  Su-Na paused in her line of questioning, to which Gengo couldn’t help but speak up in turn.


“Yes, Miss Lee?” asked Gengo with subdued anticipation.


“Am…am…I…” At this point, Su-Na was speaking at just a hair over a whisper, too nervous to outright ask the question at normal volume.  Gengo couldn’t help but find the blush on her cheeks rather adorable.


“Are you one of the candidates I have up for consideration to be paired with my grandson?” asked Gengo.


Su-Na’s cheeks just lit up with a more intense shade of crimson as her eyes widened, though she couldn’t help but stare down into her lap, too nervous to keep eye contact with Gengo as he popped the question (on behalf of his unknowing grandson, not himself of course).  Her reaction said enough, so Gengo continued.


“If I said that you are, would that make you happy or upset, Miss Lee?” asked Gengo as a follow-up.


Su-Na’s eyes blinked rapidly as she processed what he just said.  It was now clear that Gengo Aoi had plans to pair her up with his grandson.  And while Kazuya Aoi certainly didn’t come off as undesirable (from what data she gathered off of him), she was uncertain as to whether or not she would want to be paired up with him.  Frankly speaking, Su-Na Lee wasn’t particularly close to her own partnered Limiter back during her student days.  She was simply too withdrawn socially and emotionally to have a relationship that went beyond strictly professional with her Limiter, always turning away any chance of romantic intimacy forming between her and her partner back in those days.  Yet here was Gengo Aoi effectively telling her that he planned on pairing her up with his grandson as both a comrade in arms and as a future husband.  After all, if Gengo was the one doing the pairing up on behalf of his grandson, it was almost assuredly with the intention of having Kazuya married off to ALL of his Pandoras, given Gengo’s proclivities of playing the well-meaning (if a little overbearing) matchmaker.


“Honestly, sir,” replied Su-Na, “I’m not exactly sure how to process such information.  While your grandson certainly appears to be a well-meaning and good-hearted young man, I’m not sure I would be a suitable companion for him, aside from something akin to that of a bodyguard perhaps.  I don’t know if I could provide him the type of companionship you would expect, given that this is YOUR grandson we’re talking about here, Mr. Aoi.  After all, some have referred to me as being rather ‘anti-social’ as they would put it, so having me become one of Kazuya’s…partners, might not be as ideal a situation as you might believe, with all due respect, sir.”


“I understand your concerns, Su-Na,” replied Gengo calmly.  “No need to beat around the bush on the topic.  There are those who found you to be rather cold and withdrawn, given how you yourself believe what is considered ideal behavior for a Pandora.  You believe that you are a weapon and little else, am I right?”  Su-na paused in consideration before responding.


“A Pandora is a soldier…I would say more accurately that she is a weapon to be used in defense of the human species.  And for her to be an effective weapon, she must not hesitate in fighting with the same ferocity that the Nova act with when they attack us.  The ideal Pandora is required to fight with a machine-like calculus when engaging in combat.  She needs to be cold - even brutal I would say - in order to attain victory with minimal allied casualties.  If she shows hesitance or weakness, then that jeopardizes the mission when combating the Nova and puts more lives at risk.  Therefore, things like emotion, tenderness, and compassion are potential weaknesses that can weaken a Pandora’s overall fighting capabilities…at least in my opinion, sir.”


“Do you truly believe that you are unworthy of love or affection, Su-Na?” asked Gengo in response.  “I know that you experienced very little of it during your childhood years, since you grew up without parents to watch over you and provide nurturing care and tenderness.  For that, I am deeply sorry you had to suffer such indignity and injustice.  But even so, does that mean you need to lock away your heart from others and deny yourself the joy of companionship and of being in love?  I’ll say from my own experience that being in love is quite a wondrous thing, and I’d find it sad that a lovely young woman such as yourself be barred from getting to experience such a thing.”


“Again, I’m not quite sure how to respond to that, Mr. Aoi,” replied Su-Na.  “I suppose that if you ordered me to pair up with Kazuya, then I would do the best to my abilities to be a worthy partner on the battlefield at the very least.  Though I feel that is all that I could do for him with my current mindset.  I’m a weapon first and woman second, sir.”  Those last three words saddened Gengo somewhat to hear, though he masked his reaction rather well and simply took another sip in response.


“I’ll tell you what, Miss Lee,” began Gengo.  “I won’t force the issue for now, nor will I order you to become paired up with Kazuya.  I believe that partnerships should ideally be made voluntarily between Pandoras and Limiters, otherwise it becomes a relationship that lacks warmth and genuine tenderness between the two groups.  It would be effectively ‘a match made in hell,’ to put it rather succinctly.  So for now, we’ll shelve this topic of conversation for a later time and focus our efforts on other things for the time being.  Just know that I only want for you to get to experience genuine happiness during these blossoming years of yours, Su-Na.  You’re a fine young woman and I would hate to see you live a life devoid of genuine love and companionship, that’s all.”  Gengo paused in his declaration before changing the topic.  “Would you care for a refill?”


“...No thank you, sir.  I’ve had plenty as it is.” replied Su-Na.  In truth, she could easily take another glassful of sherry and knock it back without much of a kick to her head or stomach.  She just wasn’t in the mood for any more drink for that evening, after delving into topics such as intimacy and romance, especially since she was now being factored into such talks.


“Well then, is there anything else you wish to be updated on, sir?” asked Su-Na, somewhat desperate to change the conversation to a topic less intimate.


“There is one more thing,” replied Gengo.  “I’ve heard that there was a scuffle between a group of Pandoras and a Limiter here on campus earlier today.  Is that accurate?”


“Yes sir,” answered Su-Na.  “From what we’ve gathered, Kazuya Aoi’s group had a momentary confrontation with the aggressors before Instructors Yu-Mi Kim and Elize Schmitz intercepted and ended the altercation outright.  The Limiter was escorted to the medical wing where he is expected to make a full recovery within the next few days.  Though from what I understand, he’ll have a rather sore neck for the time being.”


“Do you have an incident report of the event by chance?” inquired Gengo.


“Right here, sir,” answered Su-Na as she slid the document she was carrying on her way to Gengo’s office onto his desk for him to peruse.  After skimming through the report quietly for a few minutes, Gengo resumed speaking.


“These three Pandoras: Petty Layner, Isabella Lucas, and Jessica Edwin…they are all repeated flunkies, correct?”


“Correct, sir,” answered Su-Na.  “All three have repeated both their freshman and sophomore years due to repeatedly shirking off their studies as well as notable incidents of violence they have engaged in over the past five years.  I can give you a more detailed file on each of them if you like, Mr. Aoi.  The short version of it all is that they’re-”


“They’re all violent psychopaths.”  Gengo stated bluntly, finishing Su-Na’s sentence.


“Yes, sir.” replied Su-Na.


“Has a punishment been doled out to them yet by chance?” asked Gengo.


“Given the offense they committed and the fact that they’re all repeated offenders who have been transferred from other Genetics academies for their excessively violent tendencies, the administrative staff recommended at least two weeks in the brig and twenty-five lashes over their backs.”  Gengo paused upon hearing this, took another sip from his drink, then spoke once more.


“Was Layner the one who was choking the Limiter, this McCall fellow?” inquired Gengo.


“According to witness testimony, yes.  She was the main culprit with the other two defending her.” answered Miss Lee.


“A minor adjustment I’d like to make, if I may?” asked Gengo.


“Sir?” asked Su-Na with a raised eyebrow.


“Please extend Miss Layner’s sentence to three weeks in the brig, and give her twenty-five lashes…everyday of her sentence, with a rusted chain if possible.”  Gengo finished with a good long swig of his drink, emptying the glass as he did so.


“Understood, sir,” replied Su-Na with the slightest twitch of a grin.  “If you’d like, I could personally remove her stigmata without anesthetics or any kind of numbing agent, just so she can appreciate the gravity of her actions.”  At this point, Su-Na was daydreaming about the possibility of pulling out the aggressor Pandora’s stigmata one-by-one, as slowly as possible in order to maximize her suffering to the fullest extent.  Perhaps adding a full frontal lobotomy would be in order as well, given that Miss Layner seemed to only understand and respect violence.


Or perhaps save everyone some trouble and simply decapitate the animal and place her head in a jar full of embalming fluid as a little keepsake or memento…just to remember what a monster looks like.


“While your willingness to resolve the situation more permanently is certainly appreciated, Miss Lee, that won’t be necessary…at least not for the time being anyway.” replied Gengo as he poured himself another drink.  “Just the recommendations I stipulated will suffice for now.  We’ll see if Miss Layner will take this lesson to heart or whether she is indeed as thick-headed and stubborn as she may very well be.  If the latter comes to it, I’ll consider letting you have the ultimate say in what to do about her.”


‘Either that, or let Chiffon have a go at her,’ thought Gengo in quiet reflection.  It would certainly be a sight for the psychopath Pandora to have some one-on-one time with “The Unmatched Smiling Monster of West Genetics,” just so she can appreciate what a REAL monster was capable of.


‘I imagine that if Chiffon went all out on her, she’d be nothing but a red smear on the wall when all is said and done,’ pondered Gengo as he tried to visualize just what Chiffon would do to Petty if given the go-ahead.  ‘I’d just have to remind Chiffon to spare Miss Layner’s stigmata in the process; wouldn’t want those to go to waste after all.’


“Very good then, sir,” replied Su-Na as she rose from her seat and was getting ready to take her leave.  “If that’ll be all then, I’ll notify the proper authorities post haste then.”


“You may, Miss Lee,” answered Gengo.  “Just think about what I said earlier.  Give it some time for consideration.  You’re not a monster like Petty and the others.  You know when to hold back.”


Again, Su-Na felt genuine awkwardness at the uplifting talk that was being thrown her way once more.  Whenever conversation involved intimacy and anything involving emotional vulnerability, Su-Na Lee felt like a fish out of water, totally out of her element.  She was always more in-tune whenever the topic was about things like military application, combat training, or interrogation techniques.  She felt more in command when the matter involved something using force or adaptability, not when it involved companionship, friendship, or anything heartfelt.


“Very well, sir,” replied Su-Na as she bowed and turned to take her leave.  “Have a good night then, Mr. Chairman.”


And with that, she walked out the door.


Gengo sighed as Su-Na took her leave.  The young woman was clearly devoted to him, even though she had only known him personally for little over three years now.  Gengo was pretty damn sure that if he asked her to sleep with him, she would do so with no reservations, despite the gap in age between the two of them.  However, it wouldn’t be out of a desire for genuine love and intimate vulnerability between lovers, but out of sheer obedient loyalty.


And besides, there was only one woman who Gengo Aoi truly loved romantically from the bottom of his heart.  To be with another woman in such a way was simply inconceivable to him at this point in his life.


Funny enough, at that moment, there was ringing from the phone on his desk just as this thought crossed his mind.  Turning to face it and check the caller ID, Gengo sighed a breath of relief as he grinned and proceeded to answer it.


“Darling, are you still at the office?” asked the heavenly voice on the other end.


“Sorry, dear,” replied Gengo in turn.  “Busy working the night shift.  Just going over some files and lost track of time.”


“I see,” replied the voice before continuing further, “I don’t wish to alarm you, but I’m having a bit of a problem at the moment.”


“What is that, dear?” asked a curious Gengo.


“Right now, I’m looking at this big comfy bed here in the bedroom, but it’s missing my darling husband at the moment.  Anything you could do to help resolve that?”


Gengo snorted with a grin before responding.


“I think I can help remedy the situation.  I’ll be there in twenty minutes.  Feel free to get in bed if you like.  I wouldn’t want you to get chilly on my account.” Gengo replied.


“I can wait,” said the voice.  “I want to get into bed alongside my husband.  It’s only right that we do so together.  Just know that if you aren’t here by then, I’m coming to the office to see what the holdup is.”


Gengo both inwardly chuckled and sighed upon hearing that, knowing it wasn’t a joke or a bluff.  The speaker on the other end was very serious when it came to getting her way and she wasn’t the type to be said “no” to, even more than people would expect of Gengo Aoi.


“Alright then, well I’ll get a move-on then,” stated Gengo.  “Please don’t cause a scene on my account.  I promise I’ll be there in the next twenty minutes.  Twenty-five tops.”


“Okay then,” replied the voice.  “Get home soon, Darling.  I love you.”


Gengo cracked a grin before replying as he prepared to leave his office.


“I love you too, Maria.”

End Notes:

Hope the ending was entertaining.  Not sure when the next part will be up.  Until then...

Chapter 21: Kazuya Has Doubts by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory chapter.  Felt the need to add a little internal drama as I was considering the broader framework of pairing up Pandoras and Limiters.  Hence I came up with this chapter.

One week had passed since the start of Kazuya’s newly updated class schedule.


In that time, Kazuya was starting to get into the swing of things.  Even before attending West Genetics Academy, Kazuya’s mindset was on doing his part to help in driving off the Nova threat to the best of his ability.  Before he was officially enrolled as a student, he was given the breakdown of what being a Limiter would entail.  While he had some understanding of what his duties as a Limiter would be, they were rudimentary at best.  After getting the more specific details from Chiffon as well as from his instructors (mainly Miss Kim, Miss Elize, and Kazuha), Kazuya was starting to better understand the concept of pairing up with a Pandora so that both Pandoras and Limiters could further improve their overall fighting capabilities.


Prior to learning that Pandoras had vastly outnumbered Limiters and there were only so many Limiters to go around, Kazuya thought that such a bond would make sense, in a way of looking at things.  After all, if the relationship was a simple state of one-to-one, then both Pandora and Limiter would look after each other’s well-being and safety on the battlefield, given the closeness and intimacy of the Ereinbar Set - the very act of a Pandora sharing one of her stigmata with her chosen Limiter.


Given how revered and meaningful such an act was among those within Genetics facilities, it was somewhat understandable that it was dubbed with the term “Baptism.”  Perhaps a similar term like “Joining,” “Pairing,” or even “Marriage” might be suitable in their own ways, but “Baptism” ended up being the term ultimately chosen since it carried the most weight, as if the two sides were joining together in an act of matrimony before God (or some kind of higher life form, for those who weren’t necessarily religious or associated with any one faith in particular).


In any case, as Kazuya began to process all the information he heard from his instructors, he obsessively perused his notes, listening intently on whatever information he could absorb with the hopes that it would be of use whenever the next Nova Clash would end up occurring.  While many students in more traditional schools would find sitting in class and hearing lectures to be quite boring and not worth paying attention, Kazuya’s mindset was the exact opposite, given the the study of all things related to Pandoras, Limiters, and the Nova were a matter of life and death, in a way of looking at things.


Just like soldiers in centuries past would study, learn, and brush up on the finer points of tactics and strategy, so too did Kazuya listen intently on every piece of information that was presented before him during his classes.  For Kazuya was now a soldier as well as a student, even if he didn’t carry a rifle or go through typical “boot camp” like soldiers of the last few centuries did en masse.  He just happened to be a soldier in a different type of war, admittedly in a support role as opposed to an active attack role like that of the Pandoras.  Still, if he could do his best and aid his partners in whatever effective capacity come the next Nova Clash, then he could take some measure of pride in knowing that he played a meaningful part in the whole thing and helped to save lives - both the lives of his partners and of nearby soldiers and civilians on whatever battlefield he ended up being deployed to.


While all the incoming information he learned and received was certainly useful and worth knowing (at least in Kazuya’s opinion), there was one little tidbit that gave him pause and made his mind wonder.


It was during one of Miss Elize’s classes on the finer points of the Ereinbar Set.


“While I’m sure this subject matter might seem a bit redundant for you third-years to hear about and even for Miss Roland here,” said Elize during the lecture, “for the sake of your fellow freshman, I feel that it’s important they get a better understanding of just how the Ereinbar Set is created.”


From what Kazuya recalled of the lecture, the procedure went as such:


When a Pandora finds a Limiter whom she is particularly “taken with” or “interested in,” in a somewhat subtle way of implying romantically-themed courtship, she pairs up with that Limiter.  If enough positive chemistry forms between the two of them, the Pandora willingly shares one of her Stigmata with the Limiter, having it removed from her own body and implanted into his in the process.  While it is technically possible to do so without the use of proper surgery - meaning crudely ripping out the stigmata from the Pandora, tearing open a hole in the Limiter somewhere, and forcefully shoving it into the Limiter - such an act wasn’t necessary within the state-of-the-art medical laboratories at Genetics facilities.  Once there is consent and agreement between the two, they undergo surgery and the Limiter receives one of the Pandora’s stigmata into his body.  After proper healing, the Limiter is slowly able to use his Freezing ability over time, working to hone and perfect it as much as he can in training sessions thereafter.  As the stigmata matures within the Limiter’s body, the two become more ‘melded’ in a way of putting things, sharing their basic human senses as they bond from that point on.  In the strongest of cases, it is said that Pandoras and Limiters share not just their five basic senses, but are even able to sense each other’s emotional state and even communicate telepathically (though these instances are more the exception than the rule as things stand among pairing up).


While all of that was a lot for Kazuya to take in, there was a distinct piece of information that made his eyes widen somewhat upon hearing it.


“Miss Schmitz?” asked one of the students.


“Yes, Miss Hiragi?” replied the instructor.


“Given that I’m the junior-most Pandora here, I’m curious:  Are most Pandoras and Limiters who pair up usually around the same age?  Just curious on that note.”


“Interesting question, Miss Hiragi,” replied Elize.  “While there’s no ironclad rule or standard on potential age differences between Pandoras and Limiters, we’ve seen from research over the years that the strongest links with the highest degree of synchronization and compatibility usually tends to be between older women and younger men.  That’s why Pandoras usually tend to pair up with Limiters who are younger than them.  Of course, there are exceptions, where both Pandora and Limiter are either the same age or the Limiter is older than the Pandora, but those cases are more exception than rule, so to speak.”


“Any reason as to why that setup is most effective?” inquired Kaho further.


“There’s a theory…I suppose you could surmise it as something akin to ‘female intuition,’ as corny as that may sound,” replied Elize with a chuckle.  “Over the years, we’ve studied brain scans of Pandoras who are paired up with Limiters, and have found that in general that both the  amygdala and the prefrontal cortex - the parts of the brain associated with emotion control - tend to light up with activity more often after a Pandora has completed a Baptism with her Limiter.  This brain activity is strongest among Pandoras who are teamed up with Limiters younger than them.  Personally, I like to refer to it as a sort of ‘Mama Bear’ or ‘Mother Hen’ trait of the female psyche going into full throttle whenever a Pandora’s Limiter might be in danger, especially since in most cases the Limiter is both younger AND smaller in most pair-ups.  I’m guessing that Pandoras in that particular setup feel a sort of subconscious need to love, coddle, and protect their Limiters with extreme tenacity, in the same way that the mother would look after her child or an older sister would look after her younger sibling.  That’s my personal opinion on the topic anyway.  Like I said earlier, there are exceptions in the age-differentials between Pandoras and Limiters; it’s just a general observation we’ve noticed.”


“Interesting,” thought Ganessa aloud as she took this information in.  Given her 2nd-year status, she wasn’t as well-versed on the finer points of Pandora-Limiter pairups.


For his part, Kazuya simply sat quietly as he digested this little tidbit of information.  Sure enough, the gears in his head started to turn as he came to some logical understandings.


‘If Pandoras tend to pair up with younger men as their Limiters, then I guess that makes sense as to why Chiffon and the others would pair up with me,’ thought Kazuya in self-reflection.  ‘Thing is…given that almost everyone I’m paired with is either a 2nd-year or 3rd-year Pandora…isn’t it safe to assume…that they already had Limiters…before meeting me?’


It was a fair assessment to make, even though Kazuya didn’t outright know for a fact as to whether or not the 3rd-year Pandoras in his group had Limiters prior to meeting him.  After all, by the time of their sophomore year, most Pandoras started looking for Limiters whom they had good chemistry with, in order to see if they would like to become viable candidates with which to form a Baptism, according to what he had learned in the class material so far.


‘So in the cases of pretty much everyone except for Kaho, it’s quite possible that they all had Limiters prior to meeting me.  And if that’s the case…then…am I to blame for separating them from their Limiters?  Assuming their Limiters are still alive and they were on good terms with their respective Pandoras, then did my arrival upset all of that?  Did I tear them away from their partners?’  These were Kazuya’s thoughts as he pondered on these potential developments, and given his mindset of not wanting to place undue harm onto anybody, his mind started to become filled with one emotion in particular:


Guilt.


After all, from the way Kazuya perceived such a development of events, if he didn’t show up at West Genetics, then all of the 3rd-Pandoras and Ganessa would most likely still remain with their Limiters.  For all he knew, they were on very good relations with one another - maybe even planning on getting engaged or married in the future!  And then here he comes and simply takes that all away, from both the Pandoras AND their Limiters, like some entitled, self-important playboy who decides to strut his stuff and lay claim onto the Pandoras in his clique like showcase trophies.  And most likely because of his last name and nothing else (given his freshman status).  The shame and guilt he started to accumulate began building up over time, eating him up from the inside and making the act of studying harder and harder, what with his mind coming to his own assumptive conclusions and all.


It was by this time (1 week since his newly adjusted schedule) that Kazuya was feeling like an outright bastard for separating these lovely ladies from their Limiters.  How could he not feel like such, unless he was a completely selfish, self-serving prick who didn’t care about who he hurt so long as he got what he wanted?  He was at least thankful that he still had a conscience so that he could feel rather low about how this whole situation had turned out.


Now he just had to come up with a plan to make amends…to make things right for coming between his group…no, that wasn’t right…between the group of Pandoras he had taken away from their Limiters unjustly.  The way he saw things, he had no right to be considered their Limiter anymore.


Fast forward to the group mansion/compound in which Kazuya and the Pandoras were staying.


The time of day was getting on into the evening.  After a big group dinner, this time consisting of Italian food (mainly a mix of lasagna and salad), the group was finishing up with the last of the meal, with about half of the women proceeding to put away leftovers while the others cleaned up the table and carried dishes over towards the dishwasher.  By this point, group dinners were becoming an outright assurance every night between Kazuya and his “partners,” which from his perspective, he felt guilty even referring to them as such by now.  In Kazuya’s viewpoint, he was thinking that they were more akin to borderline captives or hostages, forced to partner up with him and most likely against their will (which if true disgusted him all the more).


As the ladies were finishing up, some of them couldn’t help but notice Kazuya’s particularly quiet demeanor, as well as his somewhat crestfallen disposition.


“Kazuya?” asked Rana with equal parts confusion and concern.  “Are you alright?  You seem rather…well, sad by the look of things.”


Satellizer followed up by stepping up right to the young man and kneeling, bringing her head more level with Kazuya’s as she gazed intently into his eyes.


“Kazuya,” she began, sensing something was off, “what’s wrong?”


In response, Kazuya simply looked up into Satellizer’s big, beautiful blue irises and simply stared somewhat dumbfounded, with tears in his eyes as he struggled to come up with a verbal response.  It was like there was an apple lodged in his throat and he simply couldn’t force himself to utter the words.


Sure enough, within seconds, literally ALL of the women partnered up with Kazuya were closing in on him, surrounding the Limiter with varying degrees of concern or even downright worry on their faces as they gathered round and collectively cast the young man in their group shadow.


“Kazuya, what’s the matter?” asked Chiffon with open concern in her tone of voice.


“What is it, Kazuya?” asked Ticy in a similar tone of voice.


“Kazuya, what’s wrong?” asked Elizabeth, her tone calm, yet concerned all the same.


The same type of responses came from all the other Pandoras, all of whom had varying degrees of worry plastered on their faces.  Even the more stoic and reserved types like Ingrid, Attia, and Creo were showing cracks in their demeanors as they gazed upon the Limiter before them, wondering just what in the hell was eating him up inside.


“Please, Kazuya,” insisted Chiffon in a tone of voice that was bordering on pleading, “just tell us what is wrong.  Let us help you.”  The student council president was on bended knee, like Chiffon and Elizabeth and encroaching on Kazuya’s personal space at this point.  If she were to lean in any closer, her lips would end up pressed against Kazuya’s head at that point.


“I’m sorry,” muttered Kazuya quietly.  “It’s nothing.  I just…I’m…I’ll make this right…”


“Make what right?” asked Chiffon, curious as to what he was getting at.  “You’ve done nothing wrong, as far as I or anyone of us here can tell.  So what exactly do you think you need to make right?”


By this point, the guilt within Kazuya’s being was on the verge of overtaking him.  He couldn’t help but see himself as a bastard who ruined the potential love lives of nearly ALL of these lovely ladies.  Aside from Kaho, they may have all been part of a different Limiter’s harem, and then along comes Kazuya to simply upend all of that and whatever love and affection they had between them.  Dwelling on that possibility was becoming too much for Kazuya to bear, so he simply reacted the only way he knew how:


Kazuya Aoi started to quietly weep.


“I’m sorry,” he said at no more than a whisper in volume.  “I’m so sorry…I’ll make it right…I promise…I’ll fix things…I’m sorry.”  By this point, Kazuya Aoi had buried his head into his palms to hide his crying face and the shame he felt at this point, which was certainly confusing the living daylights out of all eleven women currently gathered around him.


Deciding to act promptly, Chiffon took command of the situation.


Scooping up Kazuya into her arms, she lifted the Limiter “bridal style” into her embrace and spoke aloud before all the other Pandoras.


“Ladies,” she said, “proceed to put away the leftovers and then meet me in the baths as soon as possible.  Understood?”


“Yes, ma’am.” was the collective response from the other ten women, all of them in unison (surprisingly enough, even Ganessa and Kaho were in lock step in their response).


Minutes later, Kazuya Aoi was being carried in the soothing embrace of Chiffon Fairchild, still holding his face in his hands, too ashamed to show the pathetic, pitiful look on his face at that very moment.


“Shhh, Kazuya,” whispered Chiffon in a rather soothing tone of voice.  “It’s okay, Kazuya, it’s okay.”  Chiffon’s voice was little more than a whisper at this point, with all of the nurturing affection one might expect from either an older sister or a mother, tenderly cradling Kazuya against her torso and bosom as she entered the bathing area.


Chiffon proceeded to gently pry Kazuya’s arms apart, pulling his hands from his face in the process and gazing deeply into his eyes as she did so.  For his part, Kazuya couldn’t help but feel shame, having to look upon this lovely young lady as she gazed through fox-like eyes onto the sobbing mess before her.


“Please,” muttered Kazuya, “don’t look at me.  I…[sniff]...I don’t deserve you…any of you…”  By now, Kazuya was struggling to keep the words together, so great was his shame and self-loathing over the conclusions he was coming to over the whole situation.


“Shhh…” replied Chiffon with an almost hypnotic tone of endearment as she proceeded to gingerly handle Kazuya’s clothes.  Funny enough, if she so desired, she could have EASILY just torn off everything Kazuya was wearing with almost no real effort on her part.  The stitching in his pants, shirt, and whatever else he was wearing would have surrendered to her raw strength easily enough, but Chiffon always preferred to do things diplomatically and with both tenderness and finesse whenever possible.  Fingering the buttons and zippers of Kazuya’s outfit, she proceeded to disrobe him completely, including his socks and underwear.  While he initially tried to stop her from doing so (which under the circumstances would be as comical as it was futile, given the ocean-wide gap in raw power between the two of them), Chiffon continued her gentle, motherly shushing to lower Kazuya’s resistance in order to let her finish the disrobing of her charge.  Funny enough, it was at this point that the remainder of Kazuya’s group were entering the baths just as Chiffon was finishing up with disrobing Kazuya.


“How is he, Chiffon?” asked Ticy.


“He’s calmed down somewhat,” replied the student council president as she briefly turned to the others, still holding Kazuya in her embrace.  “I’m going to take him to the baths and find out just what in the world is eating him up inside.  Will you be joining me?”


“Of course,” stated Elizabeth rather bluntly.


“Is that a serious question?” replied Creo.


“As if you even needed to ask,” commented Arnett.


Moments later, all eleven of the Pandoras were disrobing and making their way towards the baths, with a naked Kazuya being carried in a naked Chiffon’s arms (with his head firmly pressed into her bosom as he sobbed and whimpered), as the ladies began to settle themselves into the bathwater, gathered in a close-knit semi-circle around Chiffon as she held the whimpering Limiter against her bosom, gently shushing him in order to get him to relax.


The action was one that made some among the group (especially Satellizer, Rana, Ticy, and Elizabeth) want to instinctively reach out and take Kazuya into their own arms, partly out of envy for Chiffon’s position, but mainly to help console the Limiter and get his mind off whatever it was that was tearing him up inside emotionally-speaking.


After a few minutes of Kazuya quietly sobbing, Chiffon loosed her hold of the Limiter in her arms and pulled back so that she could face the young man in her embrace.  By this point, Kazuya had let up somewhat with the sobbing and the heavy spasms in his breathing, choking up earlier to the point that he could barely speak during the emotional climax of his guilt trip.  Now that he was more calm and level-headed compared to earlier, Chiffon decided to talk to the young man once more.


“Kazuya,” Chiffon gently asked the Limiter in her arms as she stared intently down at him, “please…just tell us what’s wrong.  We want to help you, but we won’t be able to until you let us know what has you so troubled.”  The words were simple enough to process, and the tone of endearment in Chiffon’s voice was like a tidal wave of pleading concern crashing down on Kazuya as he stared up at the lovely woman’s semi-closed eyes.  At that moment, Kazuya felt like a maggot standing before a goddess newly descended onto the planet.


‘I don’t deserve her,’ thought Kazuya as he gazed upon Chiffon’s face and as much of her body as he could take in from his current position.  He then looked around the baths and took in the lovely appearances of the other Pandoras who were focused intently on him, processing both the looks of worry and concern on their faces as well as their spectacular figures, especially their bosoms which had practically no sag and whose nipples were quite perky from what he could tell.


‘I don’t deserve any of them,’ thought Kazuya as he gazed upon the nearly dozen amazonian beauties currently in their birthday suits as they looked at Kazuya and tried to figure out just what was going on in his head at that moment.


“Please, Kazuya,” stated Elizabeth, “don’t go making the people who care about you worry like this.  Whatever is on your mind, just tell us and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and make it right.  You should be able to depend on us.  After all, we’re your partners, aren’t we?”


Upon hearing the word “partners,” Kazuya’s eyes threatened to tear up once more, feeling that sense of guilt build up inside him once again.  However, he fought back the urge to break down once more and look like even more of an emotional trainwreck than he was already shaping up to be.  After shutting his eyes tightly and taking a few deep breaths, Kazuya cleared his head before speaking.


“That’s just it,” began Kazuya.  “Are we REALLY partners?”


“What on earth are you talking about, Kazuya?” asked a rather confused Arnett as she cocked an eyebrow.  “We’ve all been living together for over a week now, and we spend our time as a group in class, during our free periods, at lunch and dinner, bathing together, and in bed don’t we?  Haven’t we made that fact abundantly clear?”


“Ditto on what she said,” commented Attia, while Creo and Ingrid gave firm nods of agreement.


“Yeah, but…” replied Kazuya as he fought the urge to choke up once more.


“But what, Kazuya?” asked Chiffon as she gently increased her hold on him.  “PLEASE…just tell us what’s on your mind.  We won’t judge you or think poorly of you for sharing.  I’m almost positive that I speak for everyone here on that statement, don’t I ladies.”


The looks on the faces of the other ten Pandoras in the bath said all that needed to be said.  Every single one of them was just as adamant as Chiffon about knowing just what the hell Kazuya was so damn tormented over.


“Alright,” said Kazuya as he took another deep breath to help calm his nerves.  “Here goes…”  The Pandoras responded by leaning in closer to their smaller male counterpart, bated breaths hanging on whatever the next word Kazuya was going to say.


“This had been on my mind for the last few days,” started Kazuya.  “After sitting in on Instructor Schmitz’s class on the whole topic of forming the Ereinbar Set and all that entails.”


“Yes, go on Kazuya,” replied Chiffon, eager for him to elaborate.


“Well, from what I’ve learned regarding the Ereinbar Set, it’s usually formed between a Pandora and a Limiter…usually one who is younger than her.  As far as I understand things, when a Pandora enters her third year, she tends to have a Limiter already as her partner by that point.” Kazuya stated, wondering if anybody would pick up on what he was getting at.


“And?” asked Arnett.


“Oh…” stated Chiffon, Ticy, Elizabeth, and Ingrid all at the same time, figuring out what Kazuya’s line of thinking was implying.


“I see now,” stated Chiffon as she continuously held Kazuya in her embrace, her arms currently snaking around his torso and underneath his arms as she served as a makeshift recliner for him to lay against as he faced the other Pandoras during the group bathing session.


“Okay, what am I not getting here exactly?” asked Arnett, honestly not sure what she wasn’t getting that others were able to deduce.


“Yes, I must apologize, I’m afraid that I am, as they say, “missing the plot” in this instance,” added a particularly confused Rana.


“Kazuya feels guilt for pairing up with us…because we are third-year Pandoras.” stated Elizabeth to help Arnett realize what all the drama was about.


Sure enough, the vast majority of Pandoras were catching onto what Elizabeth helped elaborate on.  Even Ganessa had the look on her face that read “I understand now” plastered all over it.


“Oh Kazuya,” sighed Chiffon as she increased her hold on the Limiter, “Is that what all of this was about?  You feel guilty somehow for pairing up with all of us?”


“Shouldn’t I?” replied Kazuya.  “I mean, weren’t most of you already paired up with a different Limiter before I came along?  Weren’t ANY of you already in a meaningful relationship with somebody else prior to my arrival?  I’d be rather shocked if none of you had Limiters paired up with you already before meeting me.  So I can’t help but feel somehow responsible for separating you from your partners.  If I didn't show up, then you would all still be…still be with your…your…”  The tears were starting to well up once again and the ability to speak without breaking down emotionally was leaving Kazuya as well.


Deciding to help keep her Limiter’s mind both focused and at peace, Chiffon decided to act right there and then, or “in the moment” as some might put it.


Turning Kazuya around in her lap, she slipped her slender fingers delicately underneath his armpits and lifted him up towards hre face, before giving him a particularly sensual kiss, slowly prodding her tongue along the cavern of his mouth and inhaling deeply as she made out with him, all while pressing his torso against her bosom and feeling his growing erection poke into her stomach (which got a subconscious pur of approval from her in response).


Given Kazuya’s emotional state, Chiffon felt it necessary to overwhelm him with pleasure and affection so as to help keep him from having another full-blown breakdown.  From what she could gather, pretty much all the other Pandoras were considering taking the same act (or even something more passionate and intense than simply making out, at least in the case of Satellizer at a bare minimum).  To her credit, the kissing session was having the desired effect, given that Kazuya’s emotional state had somewhat softened and he was slowly calming down once more.


Once Kazuya’s mood had improved (or at the very least, he was no longer in danger of having a full-blown panic attack or nervous breakdown), Chiffon broke off the kiss and gazed into Kazuya’s eyes once more.


“Kazuya,” she began slowly, with a tone of voice that appeared somewhat…motherly in a way of putting things.


“Y-yes, Chiffon?” asked the Limiter.


“I think I understand the turmoil you feel at the moment, given what you’ve learned about forming an Ereinbar Set, and by now I’d wager that pretty much the rest of us here have caught on to that as well.  That being said, there are some things you should understand in turn, okay?”  The student council president was going out of her way to be as compassionate and patient with the young man as she could be, wanting to dispel whatever sense of guilt that Kazuya was feeling at the present time.


“First off, Kazuya,” continued Chiffon, “you should know that none of us here - and I do mean not a SINGLE ONE OF US Pandoras was forced into this arrangement, understood?”


“But Chiffon-” countered Kazuya.


“Understood?” repeated the Pandora, calmly but at the same time firmly.


Kazuya simply stared dumbfounded in response to Chiffon’s declaration.


“If my words are questionable,” continued Chiffon, “then simply look upon the faces of your partners - and I do emphasize in saying ‘your partners’ - and see if their eyes and their expressions run counter to what I just said.”


Kazuya did just that and turned his gaze outward towards the other Pandoras (Chiffon allowing him to reposition himself in her lap to get a better look).  Sure enough, not a singly look on their faces implied that Chiffon was lying in the slightest, with all of the lovely ladies assembled gazing with equal parts focus and longing in their eyes and their overall expressions as they stared intently at Kazuya, making the student council president’s declaration all the more true as a result.


“So then, Kazuya,” continued Chiffon, “as to your concerns regarding the idea of ‘snatching us away from our former partners,’ as you’re probably assuming to be the case, allow me to elaborate on your forgone conclusion, if I may.”


Kazuya simply sat dumbfounded, nodding his head in response.


“So then,” resumed Chiffon, “while it is true that most of us here were partnered with Limiters prior to meeting you, we weren’t strong-armed into pairing up with you against our will or anything like that.  We were given an opportunity and a  choice as to whether or not we wanted to become your partners, so if anybody is to blame for us pairing up with you, dear Kazuya, it would be us girls to take the brunt of it, understood?”


“B-but still,” stated Kazuya, “if I didn’t show up in the first place, or if I had known that you all had partners already and if I had said no to such a pairup, then you would all still get to be with your previous Limiters.  Am I wrong in that assumption?  Doesn’t that make this whole thing my fault?”


“Oh Kazuya,” sighed Chiffon, “you just can’t help but place the blame onto your own shoulders, can you?  That trait about you is so sweetly endearing in its own special way…even if it does make me roll my eyes at times, given how ingrained it is within your personality.”


“Exactly,” added Elizabeth, “you really DO need to stop feeling that you’re the cause of these problems which you perceive to even be problems in the first place.”


“But shouldn’t you all despise me for taking you away from your Limiters?  I honestly couldn’t blame you if you all did.” Kazuya responded, not letting up in his logic on the state of things.


“Like I told you earlier,” said Chiffon, “none of us Pandoras were forced into this arrangement.  We all made a conscious decision to pair up with you.  We WANT to be partnered with you, understand Kazuya?”  The rather adamant tone in Chiffon’s voice indicated that she wasn’t lying at all when she said this, and the looks on the faces of all the other Pandoras indicated just as much in agreement.


“But what about your Limiters?” asked Kazuya.  “Can you all tell me that not a single one of them had issue with the idea of giving any of you up to a different Limiter?  You really don’t think that any of them wouldn’t feel jealous or somehow betrayed by having one of their partners taken away from them and getting paired up with another Limiter?”


There was a momentary pause among the group, which in Kazuya’s mind felt like an admission that what he said had some degree of truth to it.


“Kazuya,” said Ticy, “while we understand the logic as to what you’re talking about, there’s something that I will try to elaborate on to the best of my ability.”


Kazuya simply turned his gaze onto Ticy, staring intently as he did.  Given his emotional state, he wasn’t much for conversation at the present moment, unless it was deemed outright necessary to speak.


“You see, Kazuya,” continued the student council vice-president, “pairing up is a two-way street between Pandora and Limiter.  A Limiter may want to pair up with a Pandora, but if she simply isn’t interested in him, it’s a moot point.  The same can be said of a Pandora who wishes to pair up with a Limiter who isn’t interested in her.  Unless wartime measures equivalent to an all-out draft are instituted, Pandoras and Limiters are free to choose whom they pair up with, so long as there is consent among all parties involved.”


“I get that much, Ticy,” replied Kazuya, “but still-”


“Having said that,” Ticy interrupted, wanting to make her point while it was fresh in her mind, “we - and by that I mean that we Pandoras currently here in this room - have come to take great interest in you, dear Kazuya.  While we formed meaningful relationships with our former Limiters and forged wonderful memories that we will always cherish with our respective partners, we respectfully decided to move on and pair up with you in turn.  I know that might sound like a somewhat callous way of looking at things, but please understand:  We had the option to say ‘no’ to pairing up with you and we took it anyway.  And as for our former partners, it’s not like we left on horrible terms with them.”


“What do you mean by that?” asked a somewhat confused Kazuya.


“What she means,” elaborated Elizabeth, deciding to step into the conversation, “is that we here - we Pandora here, except for a few key individuals, all had long, heartfelt sitdowns with our former Limiters and explained to them that we were pursuing a new path in our lives, as both Pandoras and as women in general.  While the news was a bit hard for them to process, in the end, our former Limiters understood the yearning of both our hearts and for the good of Genetics and Chevalier in the process.  Like both Chiffon and Ticy explained already, we WANT to be with you, Kazuya.  Nobody put a gun to our heads or twisted our arms and told us that we had no choice but to partner up with you.”


“But what about the Limiters you were already paired up with?” asked Kazuya, wanting to get to the heart of the issue.


“Regarding our former partners,” resumed Elizabeth, “while there was some minor degree of heartbreak among the Limiters we were paired up with, we did give them all a consolation prize for the times they spent with us.”


“What would that be?” asked a confused Kazuya.


“Well…” replied Elizabeth, somewhat blushing a bit as she struggled to put into words just what she was getting at.  “While it may sound a little…blase to you, dear Kazuya, those of us here who were partnered up before making your acquaintance…we made sure to give our former partners…something to remember us by, so to speak.  I like to think that you’re smart enough to “read between the lines” as they say.”


The young man was cognizant enough to know that all of the ladies assembled before him (minus Kaho and apparently a few others, according to Elizabeth) had initiated an act of heartfelt passion with their respective Limiters.  He didn’t need to know the details pertaining to each Pandora and how she expressed whatever love she held for her former partner in the most intimate of settings, no doubt in the privacy of a bedroom.  Kazuya liked to think that he was respectful enough to leave the finer points and enticing details of whatever lovemaking occurred between the Pandoras and the Limiters they were paired up with in the past.  Those kinds of cherished memories were for them and them alone.


“Still,” replied Kazuya, “I can’t help but feel at least somewhat responsible for this turn of events.  I mean, I’m sure that your former Limiters know about me by now.  And honestly, I couldn’t fault them if any single one of them wanted to clock me right in the face or the gut for pairing up with somebody they were paired up with not so long ago.  I feel like some kind of playboy who just swooped in and took what could very well be the love of somebody’s life among your former Limiters.  Do you understand why I’ve been kind of sullen and downtrodden now?”


“While we understand that you feel as though you’re somehow the main cause of what you think is a problem,” Elizabeth countered, “you should know that you’re carrying a burden of guilt that you need not carry.  We Pandora - all of use here - none of us were threatened, bribed, or intimidated in any way whatsoever with regards to becoming your partners.  We were simply made an offer and chose to accept, plain and simple.  It might sound like a preposterous answer, but that IS the truth.  And besides, we weren’t so cold-hearted to our former partners as you may be thinking.”


“What do you mean by that?” inquired a confused Kazuya.


“What Elizabeth is getting at,” answered Chiffon on her fellow Pandora’s behalf, “is that first-off, we all had a candid heart-to-heart with our former Limiters, including a rather…intimate farewell gift which we gave them on our last day of service.”  Once again, the implication of a parting night of love-making was what Kazuya surmised as to the “gift” that Chiffon and Elizabeth spoke of, but he didn’t want to outright say it, out of a show of respect.


“We also did the courtesy of leaving our shared stigmatas with them, as a show of respect and endearment between Pandora and Limiter,” said Chiffon.  “You see, when a Pandora who is paired up with a Limiter decides to break off the partnership, she is entitled to have her stigmata returned to her if she so desires.  However, many Pandoras who have fond feelings or some degree of respect for their former partners have chosen to leave their stigmatas in the possession of their former partners, as a way of giving them something to remember her by.  It might seem like an odd thing to do, but breaking up with a former Limiter should ideally involve as little emotional turmoil and pain as possible, in my opinion anyway.”


“What happens if a Limiter is unwilling to return the stigmata given to him, should the Pandora want it back?” asked Kazuya.


“The Limiter has the chance to appeal the decision before the judicial oversight committee at whichever Genetics branch he is enrolled in.  While it is certainly rare, there have been cases where a Limiter has grounds to keep the stigmata despite what the Pandora wishes, but that’s usually in cases of physical abuse onto the Limiter by the Pandora he is paired up with, or in situations where a Pandora has become extremely problematic, like those three bullies we ran into for example.  If the Limiter has no justifiable grounds to contest ownership of the stigmata and he refuses to surrender them, he is detained, restrained, and undergoes surgery to have them removed and returned to his former Pandora.”


“Against his will?” asked an incredulous Kazuya.


“If he’s adamant about going against the ruling of the oversight committee, yes.” answered Elizabeth.  “This IS a military installation as well as an educational establishment, so military-style solutions are used from time to time in order to settle things swiftly.”


“Girls like Miyabi are known to take back their stigmatas from whatever Limiters they are paired up with,” explained Ticy, further elaborating on the topic.  “That’s why many Pandoras tend to be rather guarded with their Limiters whenever she makes an appearance.  Miyabi is the type of person who takes interest in whatever ‘boy toy’ she thinks she can have fun with for a little while.  Then once she starts to get bored with whichever Limiter she’s paired up with, she decides to break off the partnership and reclaim her stigmata from them.”


“Does removal of a Pandora's stigmata from a Limiter have any serious side effects?” asked Kazuya.


“There are two distinct side effects which have been noticed among Limiters who have lost possession of the stigmatas they are given,” answered Elizabeth.  “The first is that a Limiter’s ability to implement a Freezing field is significantly reduced in terms of its strength, range, and overall effectiveness.  For while a stigmata may implant onto a Limiter after being introduced to his body, in order for his Freezing to have the potency required to take on the Nova, the stigmata must remain in his body.  It might work well enough on typical humans, but a Limiter’s Freezing area will only be that strong in its totality.  Against a Nova, it would be a shell of its original power once the stigmata is removed.”


“The other side effect that has been noticed,” Chiffon said, stepping back into the conversation, “is a noticeable heightened depression among most Limiters who undergo stigmatic removal.  While dealing with a breakup between Pandora and Limiter is something that can be very heart-wrenching for Limiters in general, there has been sizable data collected over the last few decades showing that Limiters who lose a stigmata from their former Pandora partners show increased depression and overall melancholy behavior.  Their very psyches undergo some degree of emotional trauma, given how linked they become with their Pandoras after achieving baptism.  Once that link is severed, most Limiters tend to take the loss pretty hard.  There have even been cases of Limiters dropping out of either Genetics or Chevalier after losing ownership of those stigmata.”


“Jeez,” quietly muttered Kazuya at the heaviness of what he just heard.


“So you see, dear Kazuya,” said Elizabeth, “out of respect for our previous Limiters, who we all DO hold dear in our hearts even after ending our partnerships as gracefully as we could, we decided to leave our shared stigmatas with them, so as to not potentially traumatize them.  And as odd and improbable as it might sound, we all left on rather amicable terms with all of our previous Limiters.  We still even keep in touch with them somewhat regularly here on campus, believe it or not.”


“...And they’re honestly not heartbroken over what was done to them?” asked Kazuya, not entirely sure he could believe Elizabeth (much as he wanted to).  “They’re not livid at the idea of losing one of their partners to some random guy out of nowhere?  I honestly couldn’t fault them for wanting to thrash me if they so desired.”


Elizabeth - and several of the other 3rd-years - simply sighed in exasperation, realizing that Kazuya’s sense of guilt was rather powerful, even if he had emotionally cooled down somewhat.  She then spoke again once more.


“Tell you what, Kazuya darling,” began the Mably heiress, “we’re going to do something to address the concerns you have over feeling like you’re in the wrong over this whole situation, okay?”


Kazuya simply stared blankly in response, nodding his head briefly to gesture to Elizabeth (or somebody else) to further elaborate.


“Elizabeth has a good idea, if she’s thinking about what I’m thinking about,” said Chiffon.  The two Pandoras looked at one another, and as if they were communicating telepathically, it was as if they had come to the same conclusion as to how to remedy Kazuya’s sense of guilt and self-loathing over the state of things, giving knowing smiles to one another as they did.


“Here’s what’s going to happen, Kazuya,” began Chiffon once more.  “We’re going to set up a little ‘play date’ of sorts between you and ALL of our former Limiters within the next few days.”


“Y-you’re gonna what?” asked a rather surprised Kazuya as he stared up at Chiffon’s lovely face as she in turn smiled down at him in her lap (still in her oh so loving embrace the whole time).


“You heard me, you silly boy you,” grinned Chiffon in response.  “You’re going to have a little sit-down with our former Limiters and get to know them better.  Then you can hear from them personally about their take on this whole ‘change of partnership’ that’s been eating you up for these past few hours.  While we would’ve preferred it if you just took our word for it in saying that you have nothing to feel guilty over, I suppose you need to hear it from those you believe that you’ve wronged the most in all of this, sweet of you though it is to feel like you’re the offending party in this whole thing…even though it’s all completely unnecessary in the end.”


“Chiffon’s right, Kazuya,” added Ticy.  “While everything we’ve told you is the truth, we realize that you need to hear it from your fellow Limiters that there are no hard feelings for how things have turned out between us transitioning from being their partners to becoming your partner.  I know this sounds rather far-fetched, but trust me…trust us, Kazuya.  Just have a sitdown with them and everything will be addressed fully.”


Kazuya simply paused and let this information sink in, while looking around at all the other Pandoras gathered around him.  The looks on their faces basically indicated that what Chiffon, Elizabeth, and Ticy told him was essentially true, as improbable as it all sounded.  On all of their lovely features, each and every single Pandora’s face implied that what he heard was the utter truth and nothing but the truth.


‘They’re really serious?’ thought Kazuya, ‘About everything?  That I shouldn’t feel guilt or like I’m to blame for this?  This is too much to take in at once.  I’m not sure how I should feel about this anymore.  My head…is spinning, with all of this information to take in.  But, however things go with this little meeting they have planned for me, at the very least, I need to apologize to their Limiters face-to-face.  I don’t think I’ll be able to look at myself in the mirror without being ashamed of myself until I do so.’


“Okay,” muttered Kazuya quietly.  The Pandoras all leaned in closer to the young man, not quite able to pick up on what he just said.


“What was that, Kazuya darling?” asked Chiffon as she gently increased her embrace of the Limiter in her arms and lap.


“I said ‘Okay.’  I’ll meet with all of your former partners,” replied Kazuya.  “I owe them a meeting at the very least.  And even if they don’t hold a grudge over this whole thing - all of you 2nd-year and 3rd-year Pandoras becoming my partners in the process - I still feel like they’re owed an apology all the same.  So, feel free to set up this meeting…the sooner the better.”


“Alright then,” replied Chiffon.  “I’ll get in touch with Sister Margaret about the situation and arrange a meeting within the next few days.  So for now, Kazuya, I just want you to clear your head and stop dwelling on such things for the time being, understood?”


“That might be easier said than done, Chiffon.” Kazuya quietly muttered in response.


“Oh?” asked Chiffon with a cocked eyebrow.  “Let’s see if we can do something about that before bedtime.  What do you say, ladies?”  Chiffon turned to her fellow Pandoras with a somewhat sly look on her face.  The sentiment was well understood among all the remaining women (with both Kaho and Ganessa blushing somewhat at the implication, given their comparatively virgin experience with getting intimate with young men, Limiters or otherwise).


So it was that the next hour consisted of Kazuya being passed from one Pandora to another, with his body being cleaned multiple times by a different set of hands from one amazonian beauty to the next (sometimes in pairs, as was the case with Satellizer and Rana, Chiffon and Ticy, or Arnett and Creo).  This was becoming a nightly pastime ever since Kazuya and his housemates/classmates/partners all moved in together.  Bathing had essentially become a group event where Kazuya was effectively shared among ALL the women present, with each one getting familiar with EVERY part of his body.  Even the more reserved types like Kaho, Ingrid, and Creo made damn sure to get in their share of the action, for while some of the Pandoras gathered were more open and adamant about ‘pressing the flesh’ so to speak, the overall sentiment was the same among ALL of them.


One thing that Kazuya noticed more and more was the inclination of all of his partners to use not just their hands to wash him, but other parts of their bodies as well…with the favored body part being their bosoms.  And given how busty the vast majority of his partners were (especially Satellizer), it was a rather surreal experience to have such profound breasts - lathered up and soapy as they were - running across both the back and front of his torso.  It was this sensation of having perhaps the most alluring parts of their bodies (Kazuya fancied himself something of a ‘breast man’ at this stage in his life, if he was being honest) rubbing alongside his own body that helped get his mind off of the worry he found himself consumed by from his rush to conclusions regarding the drama from earlier.


Once the cleaning session had come to its end, the group decided to call it a night and prepared themselves for bed.  After toweling off and making their way towards the bedroom, the only thing left to resolve was who got to be Kazuya’s sleeping partner for the night.  Usually, it ended up being done in pairs, with two Pandoras cocooning themselves around Kazuya’s smaller body and enveloping him closely against their torso with his head sandwiched between their bosoms.  Some of the Pandoras also had special quirks that he picked up on as the nights passed from one to the next.


Chiffon had an interesting habit of curling up and assuming the fetal position while ensnaring Kazuya in her arms and legs as much as possible, as if she was cuddling up against a body pillow or a big teddy bear.


Elizabeth’s key feature was the simple fact that she liked to sleep in the nude (as well as swim in the nude at the pool, and even lounge in the nude half the time she was in the house…so long as no guests were present outside of her fellow classmates/housemates/harem members).  So for the times she would end up sleeping next to Kazuya, he would find himself enticed by the heavenly aroma emanating from her entire body as he slept in her embrace.


In the end, it was resolved that Kazuya would be in the embrace of both Creo and Arnett this time around, with his face towards Arnett and his back against Creo in this case.  Kazuya simply eyed the playful redhead as she shot him an endearing smile and whispered into his ear.


“Like the others have told you, Kazuya,” said Arnett.  “Just have a face-to-face meeting with our former Limiters, and everything’ll get resolved.  I’m pretty sure that they’ll warm up to you fairly quickly, and besides, you should get to have some guy friends during your time here.  It’ll be good for you, I think.”


“If you say so, Arnett.” replied Kazuya as he nodded off to sleep.  “I hope you’re right.”


Arnett simply cracked a particularly heartwarming smile as she gazed longingly into the face of her Limiter.  A moment later, she leaned in and gave a simple (but heartfelt) smooch on Kazuya’s lips before pulling back and addressing her fellow bedmate.


“Creo, you up for a goodnight kiss before clocking out?” asked Arnett.


Without saying so much as a word, Creo Brand simply rotated Kazuya so that he was facing her.  A second later, he saw a flash of silvery-white hair, dark skin, and piercing blue eyes gazing onto him, before those lovely baby blues closed and her face leaned in closer to his, giving him a kiss with the same level of gusto as the one Arnett gave him.  Once the smooch had broken off, Creo looked deep into Kazuya’s eyes (with a noticeable blush on her cheeks, which Kazuya found rather adorable for someone like her) and spoke.


“Arnett and the others are right, Kazuya.” stated Creo.  “Please don’t go painting yourself as the villain in the middle of all of this.  You’ve done nothing wrong.  And it hurts us - as your partners…as your women - to see you tear yourself up over a hasty conclusion that you’ve come to over this whole state of affairs.  So the sooner you speak with our former partners, the sooner you can let go of this unnecessary burden you’ve placed on yourself, and the sooner we can all get back to…to…well, you know…being together.”  The blush on Creo’s cheeks grew in intensity.  For someone so stoic and strong-faced, she was quite the virgin-hearted maiden when it came to intimacy and vulnerability (which again was something that Kazuya couldn’t help but find so damn adorable).


“Thank you, Creo,” replied Kazuya as he tried to stifle a yawn.  “You too, Arnett.  I hope you’re both right…I hope you’re ALL right about this whole thing.  I just don’t like being the cause of any bitterness or animosity, especially when it comes to matters…of love.”  The last part was said in a whisper, given how sensitive Kazuya himself could be on the topic of romance.


“Get some sleep now, Kazuya,” whispered Arnett.  “We’ve got a big day tomorrow, so you need your rest.”  She then followed through with a kiss to Kazuya’s forehead, which was mirrored by Creo a second later.  After each Pandora gave their shared Limiter a kiss to his forehead, they repositioned their bodies so that Kazuya’s head was level with their bosoms, with their legs extending far down past his feet and their arms securely ensnared over his torso.


“Goodnight, Kazuya.” said both Arnett and Creo at the same time.  The two of them looked at one another with humbling smiles and subdued chuckling before turning their attention back to the Limiter they had in their collective clutches and gave the young man one more kiss on the top of his head from each of them.


“And no matter what, always remember, Kazuya…” whispered Creo as she started to nod off and drift away into slumber.


“We…all of us here,” said Arnett, finishing Creo’s statement for her, “we all love you and care about you so VERY much.  Remember that, now and forever, dear Kazuya.”


And with that, the two Pandoras joined Kazuya and the rest of his harem-in-the-making and let sweet blissful slumber take hold.

End Notes:

Next chapter I'll try to add in the newly-arrived Pandoras mentioned earlier.  Until then...

Chapter 22: New Visitors/Partners by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory (like most of my chapter titles, I know).  More additions to Kazuya's harem.

Meanwhile, as Kazuya was getting underway with his studies, his life on campus, and his sense of guilt…


At the West Genetics Airport (yes, a military school did in fact have its very own exclusive airport, given it WAS a military installation as well as an academy), two airplanes were making their respective descents onto the tarmac of the runway.  Each plane was big enough to house Pandora, given how the percentage of women who became Pandora each year was steadily increasing and thus the requirement for ‘Pandora-friendly’ transport was becoming more and more of a necessity as a result.


One of the planes was flying in from the west, on a particularly long flight at that.  Before landing at West Genetics, the plane had originally taken off from Genetics UK, stopping at Genetics France and once more at Genetics Germany to take on extra passengers.  After that, it was a straight shot towards Japan, with West Genetics being the final destination of the flight.  The passengers on board the plane weren’t particularly numerous, just a few Pandora and the flight crew to help offer whatever creature comforts they could provide during the long voyage.


The other plane came from the opposite direction.  Heading straight westward from the United States over the Pacific Ocean was a relatively smaller aircraft, but still big enough for a Panodra to get on board.  If it were a typical piece of aircraft designed exclusively for ‘non-augmented’ persons - as some started referring to the difference between Pandoras and Limiters from everyone else on the planet - it would have been akin to that of a private jet that could accommodate twelve passengers in total (not including the flight crew).  The smaller plane was carrying a Pandora who hailed from Genetics America (aka “Genetics US”).


Ironically enough, as these two planes were making their descents, there was also a small convoy of vehicles (also large enough for Pandoras to fit/drive) that was coming up on the tarmac as well.  Just three vehicles in total, all military-styled SUVs that were decked out with black-tinted windows, bulletproof glass, and steel plating comparable to most battle tanks.  This small group of vehicles was finishing up its own trip from nearby East Genetics, carrying a Pandora of rather distinct renown.  Once the planes had come to a complete stop, the convoy drew closer until it was less than fifty feet from the planes (both of which were remarkably close to one another, odd as that might sound).


As the plane doors opened up on both aircraft, the SUV doors opened up in turn and out came the passengers of all of the said vehicles.  From both the planes and the convoy, there emerged some non-augmented support staff (flight personnel, security, that sort of thing), but it was five Pandoras (all of them of Caucasian heritage) in particular who stood out amongst the collective gathering of vehicles.


For outfits, all five of these Pandora wore the same Genetics-brand long-sleeved purple top and matching skirt (ending at around upper thigh), but beyond that there were differences here and there in their style of dress.


From the larger plane, there were three Pandoras who emerged from it and made their way down the steps onto the tarmac.


One of the Pandoras had long grayish-white hair (at times, it had an almost silver hue to it), done up in a hairstyle practically identical to Satellizer L. Bridget’s own hairstyle.  Her eyes were colored a piercing rid and she wore small round golden studs in her earlobes.  Her build was a mix of seductive but refined as well as she stood in all of her 10’8’’ D-cup glory.  Below her skirt she wore the standard white colored leggings that went all the way up to her mid thigh and a pair of basic black female dress shoes with a low heel (low for a Pandora anyway).


Another from the group of three Pandoras was an indigo-haired, amber-eyed vixen.  Standing an even 11’0’’ tall and sporting a C-cup bosom, this Pandora had her top modified somewhat so that her cleavage was exposed (apparently, she wasn’t afraid to flaunt a little here or there!).  Her deep blue locks were done up mostly in a ponytail, with some bands covering both her forehead and the sides of her face down to her cheeks.  For her choice of legwear, she was wearing black knee-high socks that hugged her calves like a second skin and wore simple light brown dress shoes that could have almost passed for loafers.


The third of the group of three was the shortest and most petite of them all (out of all five Pandoras gathered), standing at 9’10’’ tall with a B-cup bosom.  Her hair was a creamy blonde color, cut short to just above her neck, with short bangs covering her forehead and longer sidebangs going down all the way to just beyond her chin.  Her eyes were a deep brown and she wore a set of headphones that formed a sort of black headband around the top of her scalp.  Below her skirt, she also wore the standard white thigh-highs that most Pandoras wore, and her choice of footwear was simple black slip-on shoes with practically no heel on them whatsoever.


The lone Pandora from the smaller plane was a particularly buxom young woman.  Her curves were quite scandalous and her breasts…they weren’t just the biggest in the group; they were probably among the biggest among most Pandoras PERIOD.  Like the indigo-haired Pandora, the 11’0’’ F-cup Pandora had her outfit also modified so that her cleavage was on display for any and all to see (much like Satellizer’s outfit if you’d like to visualize a comparison).  Her bright magenta hair (bordering on pink) was done up in a particularly unique style, with much of it styled in the form of pincers with the tips encircling her neck while the rest of it (bangs and sidebangs) framed her pretty face.  Her eyes were a muted blue and her demeanor seemed to scream “party girl,” comparable to that of Arnett McMillan.


The last Pandora of the bunch (the one who came in the convoy) was dressed much like the silver-haired and blonde-haired Pandora in the bunch, wearing the standard Genetics uniform, white thigh-high stockings, and dark brown low-heel dress shoes.  As for the rest of her, her rich green hair was tied up into an evenly split ponytail running down to being roughly level with her shoulder blades.  Her eyes were a reddish brown, her bosom was in the D-cup range, and she stood a solid 10’10’’ tall.  Her demeanor came off as a bit shy to the point of being almost coquettish, as if she were some kind of porcelain doll that you just wanted to reach out and hold oh so tenderly.


All in all, the gathering of Pandoras was quite the interesting grouping by their very appearances alone.


“So,” began the buxom pinkette to the group of three, “how was your guys’ flight?”


“Long enough,” replied the long silver-haired Pandora.  “And yours, Roxanne?”


“Rgh,” grunted the buxom beauty in response.  “Wished they had a better selection of in-flight movies to pick from.  You’d think that Genetics wouldn’t skimp on having a decent catalogue of things to watch during a thirteen-hour-long flight.  At least the food was decent.”


“Well, it’s not like you can just straight up accelerate across the entire Pacific Ocean, Miss Zombie, now can you?” asked the short, blonde-haired Pandora.


“Oh, hardy-har,” replied Roxanne.  “I doubt you’d do much better, short-stuff.  Even as ‘aerodynamic’ as you might be, given the limited wind resistance you’d have in the chest area, I’d wager that you wouldn’t be able to accelerate your little butt from France to here any faster than I could.”  The dig at the blonde Pandora’s smaller breast size got the typical anime-style vein mark, showing that the minor jab was having a small effect on the girl’s temper.


“At least mine won’t sag and turn into sulking utters like yours will in the future, you know.” grumbled the blonde Pandora in response.


“Now now, ladies,” replied the silver-haired Pandora.  “We didn’t come here to brawl with each other.  Whatever quips you have or blows to trade, please save it for either a Carnival or an approved one-on-one sparring match, okay?”


The silver-haired Pandora’s reasoning won out the day, and the blonde and the pinkette let go of their little verbal back-and-forth.


While that dialogue was underway, the indigo-haired Pandora decided to have a little fun.  In less time that it takes to strike a match alight, she had practically teleported, reappearing behind the green-haired Pandora and decided to catch her by surprise…with some good, old-fashioned breast groping.


The very act elicited a high-pitched gasp and a heavy blush from the green-haired Pandora, who immediately turned her head to face her pervy assaulter.


“J-Julia!  What are you doing!?” declared the green-haired beauty.


“Oh, how I’ve missed this sensation,” moaned the Pandora named Julia in response as she cupped the breasts in her hands, bringing her fingertips around where she presumed the nipples would be by her best guess.  Apparently, she was spot on with her guessing, given the instinctive moans that emanated from her captive Pandora a few seconds later.


“S-stop, right no-noaw…”  The last word was a mix between the words “now” and “oh,” implying that the ministrations made by Julia’s fingers was having the desired effect.


“Oh, you moan like that, Cassie, and I’m afraid I’m going to have to go even further.  You know that you can’t go and make such a cute sound like that in my presence without me wanting to ravish that body of yours, especially those ta-tas of yours, with that cute little bum of yours a close second.” replied the blue-haired Pandora as she proceeded to nibble ever so gently into the side of Cassie’s neck, making the girl blush even more furiously than before.


“Alright, Julia, that’s enough,” stated the blonde Pandora.  “You want to indulge in your fantasies so damn bad, get a room.  In fact, you’ll be able to get one pretty soon given our destination.”


“Charles is right,” stated the silver-haired Pandora.  “There’ll be time for hanky-panky soon enough, but not right now.  So please stop before you go so far as to try and disrobe poor Cassie right here and try to deflower her right here on the tarmac.”


“Oh fine,” grumbled Julia as she let go of Cassie, before Accelerating once more and borderline teleporting next to the others.  “You really know how to ruin a good time sometimes, you know that, Holly?”


“Business first, pleasure later,” replied the silver-haired Pandora.


“Yeah, like the saying goes, ‘Gotta make hay while the sun shines,’ and all that,” added the one known as Roxanne.


“Yeah yeah,” groaned Julia, acquiescing to their logic.


“Well then, shall we get going?” asked Charles.


“Yes, let’s,” replied Holly.


“W-where is the building exactly?” asked Cassie, getting her emotions under control after having just recently been physically accosted by Julia’s extremely flirty desires.


“Hold on, let me make a quick phone call,” replied Holly.  The young woman pulled out a cellphone and went through a contact list before selecting the one she meant to dial.  A few seconds later, she hit the ‘dial’ button and awaited a response.


“Hello there, Sister Margaret?” asked Holly.  “This is Holly Rose, from Genetics UK.  I was given your contact information and told to notify you upon our arrival. [...] Yes, we’ve all arrived here, safe and sound. [...] I was wondering if we could arrive at our new dwelling spot, given that it’s getting kind of late in the day.  Would that be alright, or do we need to meet with you or somebody among the administrative staff beforehand? [...] Oh good, thank you very much, Sister.  I presume that there will already be someone home by the time we arrive, given the number of occupants there? [...] That’s good to hear, Sister. [...] Well, thank you for your time, and good night to you as well, Sister Margaret.”


With that, Holly hung up and put away her phone.


“So?  What’s the verdict?” asked Roxanne.


“We’re good to head straight to our new home,” replied Holly with a calm grin.


“Would you ladies like a ride on the way over?” asked one of the drivers of the convoy.  “There should be enough room to accommodate all of you.”


The group looked among themselves and pondered for a moment in contemplation over this offer.  After a good thirty seconds had passed, the consensus was surprisingly a ‘no thank you,’ from them all.


“After being stuck on a plane for so long, I could use a bit of a warm-up,” stated Roxanne.  “Get a chance to get the blood flowing and all that, you know?”


“On that, we are in agreement,” replied Charles.


“Might as well,” added Julia.


“Very well then,” replied Holly.  “Just don’t go destroying any property or hurting anybody on the way over.  Last thing we need is to start off making a bad impression on our arrival, understand?”


“Yeah yeah,” grumbled Roxanne.  “You know, the way you talk, Holly, you almost sound like you’re trying to step in for Chiffon and be top-ranked 3rd-year globally.  Kind of big talk for the 6th-ranked Pandora, not to be rude or anything.”


“If you weren’t trying to be rude, Roxanne,” replied Holly, “you did a rather immaculate job at being so anyway.  Rank aside, it’s more a matter of good manners and politeness, that’s all.  We’re just newly arrived here, so we don’t want the others here at West Genetics looking at us thinking that we’ll be problem students to keep an eye on.  After all, if we end up becoming the topic of bad conversation, how do you think Chiffon will react?  As sweet as she is, she doesn’t give much leeway to rule breakers and people who snub their noses at the rules…or have you forgotten just HOW powerful she is, if the last global Carnival was any indicator?”


“Alright, alright, jeez,” replied Roxanne.  “I get it, Miss Goody-Goody.  I’ll be on my best behavior, pinky promise and all that.”


“So, do you know where it is then, Holly?” asked Cassie.


A moment later, as oddly as it might have sounded, Holly’s phone went off with a single ‘ping,’ indicating that she had received a message.  When she opened up her phone to read it, she was surprised by the simple directness of the text:


“Look Up & Welcome Home.”


A moment later, the whistling sound like that of a small rocket or a rudimentary set of fireworks going off broke through the evening sky (though given how much the sun had gone over the horizon, it was more akin to nighttime by this point).  This was followed by a distinct ‘pop’ in the distance, followed by bright shining light.


All five Pandoras looked up towards the source of the sound and light that just got everyone’s attention.  Sure enough, there was a single, white flare dangling in the sky like a sort of proverbial North Star for the Pandoras to follow, if the text message was any indicator to go by.


“Well ladies,” began Holly.  “I suppose we just follow the light and it’ll most likely take us to our final destination.”


“What about our luggage?” asked Julia.


“I’m sure Genetics staff will look after it and have it delivered to our new place by tomorrow at the latest.  There should be adequate clothing and bedding there for us already, given the size of the place” replied Holly.


“Alright then,” stated Charles, “well, anything else before we get going?”


The group silence indicated that there were no other questions that came up to anybody’s mind at the moment.


“Okay then, I guess a quick jog to our new home isn’t such a bad thing.  Wasn’t expecting a late-night sprint after getting off the plane, but a little exercise won’t kill us, I suppose,” stated Julia.


“Alrighty, let’s get heading home already!” declared Roxanne with a tone in her voice that had that sort of “go team” at the local pep rally.


“Yes, let’s…” agreed Charles.


“Yes, to our new home, our new family…and…” said Holly, struggling to finish whatever it was she was going to say.


“To our new partner,” stated Cassie, both equal parts frank but at the same time with endearment.  “He is THE main reason we all agreed to come here after all, or am I wrong?”


The awkward silence among the other four Pandoras said all that needed to be said…as well as the minor blushes they were all sporting, which Cassie could make out even in the dark of the evening.


A moment later, all five Pandoras had vanished in a flash, creating a sudden blast with the change in air pressure as they vacated the tarmac of the airport runway and started hopping across the rooftops of nearby buildings as they neared closer to their ultimate destination: their new house with their new housemates, eleven fellow Pandoras residing there in total…


…And of course, a particularly distinct Limiter who had caught the attention of all five of them, enough so that they ended up joining into this particularly distinct group that was forming quite rapidly in a matter of days, going so far as to travel from far parts of the world to meet the young man face-to-face…and join in on…being with him, as partners on the battlefield…and in other circumstances.


If Kazuya thought he was going to be busy with eleven Pandoras paired up with him, then may the Lord in heaven be merciful and grant him the strength to manage juggling 16 partners in the very VERY near future.

End Notes:

Sorry if this came out a little rushed.  Next chapter will be a direct follow-up.  Just wondering how long it'll end up being (sometimes I end up making them a LOT longer than I originally intended).  Hope the character descriptions were apt and detailed enough.

Chapter 23: More Arrivals & Surprising Developments by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Warning:  Things get a bit steamy in this chapter.

As Kazuya lingered in the embrace of his Pandoras, his emotional state was rather conflicted at that very point in time.  On the one hand, he was at peace, feeling the soft skin, firm muscles, and significant bosoms of his partners all around him, along with their firm yet feminine arms locking over his smaller body and embracing him with the touch of longtime, intimate lovers.  Under normal circumstances, Kazuya should have felt like he was floating on Cloud 9, and to an extent, he was.


However, on the other hand, he was still torn up somewhat over the idea of being even slightly responsible for all of them being paired up with him, if there was even the inkling that they were pulled away from their previous partners because of his arrival at West Genetics.  Even though they all outright told him that they WANTED to partner up with him, and that there was no blackmail, threats, or any other type of intimidation tactics used to coerce them, Kazuya still couldn’t shake the lingering sentiment that he was at least partly to blame for things turning out the way they did.


To be clear, he was definitely grateful that so many of these wonderful young women would WANT to pair up with him, let alone share him like some kind of communal husband-in-the-making.  Each and every single one of them became both near and dear to Kazuya in the week or so that he had begun to get to know them.  If anything, the real task was trying to be economical with his time and to make sure that literally EVERYONE got a turn to have some intimate moments with him.  He even made damn sure to pay attention and interact with both Kaho and Ganessa, given that they were the junior-most members of his group and might feel a bit intimidated competing against a sizable group of 3rd-year Pandoras.


What was surprising in the midst of all of it was that pretty much all of Kazuya’s partners were exceptionally patient with him throughout all of it.  Perhaps they had a sense of empathizing with Kazuya, given that he was basically being pulled from eleven different directions when it came to female companionship, and as such they would have to be sure to not come off as overbearing and be willing to form up into groups in order to effectively allot enough time for everyone involved.


Even so, the notion of potentially ending whatever meaningful relationships that these women had with their previous partners (however slight) still lingered in the back of Kazuya’s mind, and would most likely stay there until he had a heart-to-heart with the Limiters who were formerly partnered up with these ladies.  However that conversation would end up, Kazuya was firmly committed to apologizing upfront, even if they held no grudge over him becoming the Limiter partnered to the Pandoras who were once paired up with all of them.


So it was that as he slumbered nestled in between Arnett and Creo that Kazuya’s state of mind was in something akin to an emotional whirlwind, not quite able to fully relax, even after the heart-to-heart he had with the Pandoras in the baths.


That state of slumber came to an abrupt end when suddenly he was jostled awake, not on his own, but by the movements of his partners as they themselves stirred awake.  Given their size relative to his, it was practically guaranteed that if they ended up moving, it would definitely stir the young man awake in response, given his proximity to them in the bed after all.


“W-what’s going on?” muttered Kazuya as he slowly blinked his eyes open.


“We seem to have visitors, Kazuya,” answered Creo.


“At this hour?” asked Kazuya in surprise.


“My thoughts exactly,” responded Arnett.  “There was a notification on the compound’s security system telling us that the front door had just been opened.  From what we can tell, it wasn’t a forced entry.  So we’re going to go check things out, to see if somebody is trying to sneak in.”


“We?” asked a somewhat confused Kazuya.


“All of us, Kazuya,” answered Elizabeth as she was putting on a set of underwear and a robe to cover herself.  The other Pandoras were following suit, deciding to keep their lovely forms covered the best they could so as to not give whatever intruder a peak ‘at the goods’ so to speak.  As far as they were concerned, the only person allowed to gaze upon their bodies was Kazuya.


“We’re all going to head down and see what the disturbance is,” said Chiffon, clad in her usual nighty.  “I’m not sure, but I have an inkling on who it might be.  I just want to be sure either way.”


“Don’t worry, Kazuya,” said Ticy as she gazed at the Limiter, at this point being held propped up against Arnett’s torso and bosom.  “No matter what happens, we’ll keep you safe during the investigation.”  The tone in her voice and the look on her face indicated that she was as sincere as she was serious about that declaration.  It was a look that was pretty much unanimous amongst all eleven Pandoras as they started making their way out the bedroom and towards the entrance hall, with Kazuya propped up against Arnett’s hip like small child (and his head pressing slightly up against her bosom and breathing in her rich feminine aroma all the while).


As the party of twelve made their way down towards the entrance hallway, the interior lights triggered automatically, so that whoever was meandering through the place wouldn’t be able to rely on darkness to hide their presence.


“Well, this certainly looks like the place,” said Roxanne as the party of five took in the sight of the complex before them.  “It certainly looks big enough to be the place anyway.”


“The flare was hovering over this spot, so it’s the only logical conclusion,” stated Charles.


“Um, ladies,” said Cassie in a cautious tone, “I don’t know if we should enter right now.”


“Why’s that?” asked Roxanne.


“It’s getting pretty late, and we don’t know if anybody is inside or not.  Assuming there is somebody home, they might mistake us for intruders, and that could turn into a misunderstanding gone wrong.” explained Cassie.


“Miss Lockheart does have a bit of a point there,” stated Holly.  “At first I thought that our arrival wouldn’t be too much of a big deal, but given the circumstances - especially with how late it is in hindsight - I’m starting to think that we should just head to the administrative building and spend the night there instead.  We can then just invite ourselves in tomorrow morning.”


“Aww, come on now,” replied Roxanne.  “We’re already here, so we might as well get the layout of the place.  We were all given keycards to this place prior to arriving, so it’s not like we’re really breaking in or anything.”


“And if we happen to run into somebody, we just tell them the simple truth in that we’re assigned tenants to this place, plain and simple.” added Charles.


“You don’t think there’s the chance that somebody who sees us just waltzing into the place might get the wrong idea about who we are?” countered Cassie.


“Supposedly, the current occupants of this place were notified days in advance that there would be more incoming residents,” replied Julia.  “So there really shouldn’t be any concerns over explaining just who we are.  Assuming Chiffon really resides here, she can explain who we are to anybody who doesn’t know about us.  While the timing is rather off, I don’t see a problem with getting acquainted with our new dwellings.”


“You may be right,” replied Holly, “but still, it’s a simple matter of courtesy not to arrive at such an odd hour and-”


“Yeah yeah yeah, manners, courtesy and whatnot,” replied Roxanne as she slid her card into the reader.  A second later, there was a simple beeping sound and a green light on the display showing access granted.  And with that, the buxom beauty made her way through the front door.


“Miss Elipton,” stated Holly sternly, “I’d appreciate it if you’d show a little finesse and consideration under these circumstances.  It’s rather rude to just waltz right into a place late at night and act like nothing’s out of the ordinary.”


Charles and Julia followed Roxanne’s example and made their way in right after her.  Holly and Cassie simply looked at each other, feeling a little awkward at entering the place so late in the night.  Even so, they WERE newly arrived tenants to the building, so they were within their grounds to enter the place.  They just hoped that if somebody was home that they wouldn’t freak out upon the sight of five Pandoras entering the place in the middle of the night.  Deciding not to linger outside any longer, they followed the other three inside.


“Whoa, you guys should REALLY check this place out,” said Roxanne as she looked up and all around at how immaculate the interior of the place was.  There was a massive grand staircase in the center of the entrance hall with a chandelier hanging in all its shining glory, each glass crystal twinkling ever so beautifully.


“They certainly spared no expense with the decoration, I’ll give them that,” added Charles as she perused the curtains, carpeting, and woodwork throughout the immediate area.  The staircase, the window frames, the door frames, all of it was like a high-end European palace in terms of splendor.  It was like walking through the halls of the Vatican or the Palace of Versailles, such was the grandeur of the place.


For her part, Julia simply gave a mid-pitch whistle in response, long and slow like that of a slide whistle, to show how impressed she was with the place.


“It certainly is grand,” whispered Cassie as she took in the view.


“That it is,” stated Holly in agreement.


A moment later, the lights throughout the place kicked on and all five Pandoras were in a heightened state of awareness.  Their dispositions weren’t necessarily guarded, but they figured that with the lights turning on that it meant that the current occupants of the place were awake and most likely aware that they had visitors by this point.


Sure enough, at the head of the staircase was a familiar face to the group of five, who in turn were familiar faces to her as well.


“Well now,” said the West Genetics student council president.  “While I was expecting your arrival, ladies, I didn’t think it would be quite like this, I must say.”


“Chiffon!  Good to see you!” hollered Roxanne as she waved her hand in response.  “I know that this is a little unorthodox and all, and sorry if we ended up waking you, but I figured that we might as well get acquainted with our new digs, the sooner the better and whatnot.”


A moment later, Chiffon made her way down the stairs and hollered to the rest of Kazuya’s party to come join her downstairs.


“Ladies, it’s all clear,” stated the student council president.  “Our ‘intruders’ as it were are actually our fellow classmates and housemates that we were told about a few days back.  Feel free to come down and introduce yourselves.”


The entire assembly of Pandoras came down, along with Kazuya (still in Arnett’s embrace as she held him firmly against him with one arm).  The two parties then melded into one, with all sixteen women now spaced out somewhat equally.  Where there was one group of five meeting with another group more than twice their number, there was now one larger group mingled throughout the entrance hall.


From the perspective of the third-year Pandoras, there was already some strong degree of familiarity.  Chiffon, Ticy, and Elizabeth were apparently well acquainted with all five of the  newly arrived Pandoras, while the remaining third-years knew of them by reputation, though apparently Satellizer personally knew both Holly and Cassie already, given the rather friendly tones of voice between them.


“Ladies, allow me to introduce the latest additions to our group,” stated Chiffon as she proceeded to go through them one-by-one.


“This woman here,” began Chiffon by gesturing to the silver-haired beauty, “is Holly Rose, 3rd-year Pandora from Genetics UK.  She’s the top-ranked Pandora in her class at Genetics UK and tied for 6th place globally among all Pandoras in her year.”


“Who is she tied with, by chance?” asked Kaho.


“Why none other than our own Elizabeth, Miss Hiragi,” stated Ticy with a grin as she gestured to Elizabeth upon stating such, which in turn made Elizabeth blush ever so slightly in response, not big into having praise lavished onto her.


“It’s nice to meet you all,” stated Holly.  “And it’s good to see you again after all this time, Satella.”  Holly shot a particularly endearing look towards Satellizer as she spoke.


“Likewise, Holly.” replied Satellizer with her own equally warming grin.


“You two know each other?” asked Ingrid.


“Holly and I go way back, since the days before we became Pandora,” explained Satellizer.  “Her family does business with the Bridget Family, so we became well-acquainted with one another ever since that time.  To me, Holly is a sister, even if we aren’t related by blood.”


“The feeling is mutual, dear Satella,” stated Holly with a grin.


“Moving on,” said Chiffon as she gestured to the green-haired Pandora.  “This person here is Cassie Lockheart, top ranked 3rd-year Pandora at neighboring East Genetics and 5th-ranked in her class globally.  She’s also known by her battle moniker, ‘Godspeed of the East.’”


“Hello there, it’s nice to meet you,” said Cassie with a bow to the whole group.  “And I don’t mean to sound like a broken record or a parrot, but like Holly said already, it’s good to see you again in particular, Satellizer.”


“You too, Cassie,” replied Satellizer.


“Wait, you know HER as well?” asked a flustered Ganessa.


“Our time together was a bit brief, but Cassie and I were classmates back when I was a student at East Genetics.  I was transferred here after our freshman year, for reasons that I’d rather not get into, if that’s alright with you all.” explained Satellizer.


“It’s perfectly understandable, Satellizer,” said Chiffon, settling the matter before anybody could press the issue.  Best to get introductions out of the way as far as she was concerned.


“Moving on,” Chiffon continued, gesturing the blond-haired petite Pandora (who Kazuya noted seemed shorter than even Attia), “this young lady here is Charles Bonaparte, top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora hailing from Genetics France and 4th-ranked in her year globally.  She’s also known by her moniker ‘Tempest Phoenix.’”


‘Bonaparte, huh?’ thought Kazuya as he took in the view of the young lady.  ‘Well, I suppose given her stature and her nationality, that it’s ironically fitting in a way.  Though I hope she doesn’t have too much of a Napoleon complex as well.’


“Thank you for having us,” stated Charles with a grin.


“Interesting choice of a name,” stated Arnett.  “I figured you’d prefer to go by ‘Charlotte’ instead of Charles, no offense intended of course, miss.”


“It’s alright,” replied Charles.  “To be frank, while my original birth name is  Charlotte, I insisted on people referring to me by the name ‘Charles.’ The origin of it all is silly, and I’ll be glad to explain it to you when we have free time, but for now, just know that I prefer Charles over Charlotte as far as my name goes.”


“Now for our next newly arrived housemember,” continued Chiffon, gesturing to the indigo-haired, amber-eyed cool beauty.  “This is Julia Munberk, top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora at Genetics Germany and 3rd-ranked Pandora globally.  She also goes by the battle moniker ‘Maverick of Walpurgis.’”


“Hey there,” replied Julia with a small smile and a subtle wave to everyone.


“She’s really one for conversation, isn’t she?” replied Arnett at little more than a whisper to Creo, so that nobody else would hear her.


“Be nice, Arnett,” warned Creo (also at whisper volume), “especially since she’s in the top 3 Pandoras in our year on the global stage.  As strong as you are, I doubt you’d want to go toe-to-toe with her, at least not before finding out what her full combat capabilities are.”


“Fair point,” replied Arnett, deciding not to push her luck and risk making a snide comment.


“Lastly,” continued Chiffon, gesturing to the very buxom, magenta-haired beauty, “this is Roxanne Elipton, top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora hailing from Genetics America and the 2nd-ranked in her year globally.”


“Some also know me by the title of ‘Roxanne the Immortal’ to boot!” exclaimed Roxanne with a toothy grin and a thumbs-up gesture.


“Am I to understand that she’s incapable of dying?” asked a slightly nervous Rana.


“If anything, she’s more akin to a zombie in my opinion,” said Charles with a coy grin, which in turn made Roxanne look over her shoulder and shoot Charles a stink-eye kind of look.


“Careful, Tempest Phoenix, or else I might just turn you into fried chicken when I’m done with you.” Roxanne Clapped back.


“Now now, ladies,” spoke up Holly once more, “we were all going to be on our best behavior, remember?  If you want to duke things out, save it for the combat training arena, understood?”


“I second that motion,” stated Chiffon in utter agreement.  Such an act had the desired effect, as it made both Roxanne and Charles back down seconds later.


“So then,” asked Ganessa, “if the ladies you’ve just introduced are ranked 6th through 2nd globally among all current 3rd-year Pandoras, then who is ranked 1st?”


There was a few seconds of awkward silence before somebody decided to break it.


“That title would belong to our own student council president of course, Miss Roland,” stated Elizabeth as she gestured with her arm towards Chiffon, while Chiffon blushed slightly at having her own rank be mentioned before everyone assembled.  The realization of it made both Ganessa and Kaho go wide-eyed upon learning that they were rooming with the top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora IN THE WORLD.


“That’s right, ladies,” stated Roxanne, “the ‘Unparalleled Smiling Monster of West Genetics’ holds that title this time around.  Though who knows come the next global Carnival if she’ll manage to hold it.”


“Come on now, Roxanne,” whined Chiffon in response, “you KNOW that I don’t like being referred to as a monster.  I like to think I’m on the cute side, I’ll have you know.”


“Don’t get me wrong, Chiffon,” replied Roxanne, “for a monster, you’re a pretty sexy one at that.”  Roxanne gave a playful wink in response right afterwards, before turning her gaze to all the other Pandoras in the room.  “So then, you’ve introduced all of us, and I presume these young ladies here are to be our fellow housemates and classmates, correct?  Are introductions in order then, I’m guessing?”


“It’s getting kind of late, Roxanne,” replied Chiffon, “so it’s probably best that we save that for sometime tomorrow.  We should probably be getting back to bed at this point. I’ll be sure you all get the full tour of the place, since you’re our latest additions to our humble abode.”


“I think that’s for the best,” stated Cassie.


“I agree,” added Holly.


Both Charles and Julia nodded in agreement with that assessment.


“Alright, fine,” grumbled a slightly disappointed Roxanne, before turning her gaze to the one male in the room, currently in Arnett’s embrace (still propped up on her hip with one arm securely around him).


“Well, hey there, little cutie,” declared Roxanne as her eyes lit up and she made her way over towards Arnett (and by extension Kazuya).  “I’m pretty sure I know who YOU are, and I gotta say that it’s a pleasure to finally meet face-to-face.”  Roxanne only stopped when her bosom was literally an inch or so away from Kazuya’s face, casting him in her shadow.


“It alright if I hold him by chance?” Roxanne asked Arnett, which made the redhead instinctively clutch Kazuya a little bit tighter against her in response.  The sentiment was shared by a few others among Kazuya’s group (in particular among both Rana and Satellizer) at the show of such brazen forwardness being exhibited by Roxanne.


“I don’t know if that’s a good idea right now, Miss Elipton,” replied Arnett.


“Miss Elipton?” asked Roxanne with a cocked eyebrow.  “Come on now!  We’re going to be getting to know each other as fellow classmates, comrades, partners, and all that jazz.  Just call me Roxanne.  ‘Miss Elipton’ makes me feel like an old lady.”


Before Arnett could respond in kind, Roxanne decided to let her playful side out and act ‘in the moment’ as the phrase goes.  In one swift motion, Roxanne snaked an arm around Arnett’s waist until the two of them were pressed up tightly like canned sardines, which of course placed Kazuya between their torsos and bosoms in turn.  Cupping one of Arnett’s ass cheeks and getting quite the handful, Roxanne cracked a grin as Arnett’s cheeks lit up in a shade of red equivalent to her hair color and instinctively 'yipped' as she jumped up slightly, too flustered and flummoxed to say or do anything beyond that.


“Roxanne!?  What exactly are you doing?” asked Holly at the rather frisky display of more-than-playful flirting going on before her.


“Just having a little fun with our new Limiter here, and getting acquainted with our fellow partners here and all,” replied Roxanne as she gave a sideways glance at Holly in response before turning her gaze back towards a rather flustered Arnett McMillan.  Apparently, the unofficial ‘party girl’ of West Genetics had met her match when it came to flirty behavior.


“After all,” continued Roxanne, “you can’t honestly expect to have THIS many pretty girls in front of me and NOT have me starting to get acquainted with them after all.  Maybe formal introductions would be a bit much under the circumstances, but a little innocent fun isn’t out of the question now, is it?”  Roxanne turned her attention downwards towards Kazuya (while still keeping a firm but tender grip on Arnett’s waistline/ass all the while).  “So then, little fella, what say you and I get to know each other better?”  The tone in Roxanne’s voice was equal parts playful and seductive.


The bold gesture of the super-buxom Pandora was starting to irk some of those among Kazuya’s group, with the jealousy growing rather thick pretty quickly.  At this point, Chiffon was getting concerned that a late-night catfight might erupt over Roxanne’s playful display of affection.  She knew the young woman meant well, but Roxanne was the type that liked to cut to the chase and act on impulse at times, discretion be damned and all.


From Kazuya’s perspective, he could only dwell on an old familiar feeling that he had hoped would have died down prior to going to bed:  Guilt.


Even after the talk he was part of in the baths, the feeling still lingered somewhat, and now with the arrival of five more Pandoras into his ever-growing harem in the making, that old familiar feeling started bubbling up to the surface once more.  As far as Kazuya knew, given that all of these young women were third-year Pandoras, they most likely already had partners back at their respective Genetics academies they were stationed at before coming to West Genetics.  And if it was in fact the case that they came here because of him, that just made Kazuya feel all the more responsible for terminating whatever relationships they had with their respective Limiters, which in turn was having the effect of rattling his emotional state as a result.


Once more, the tears started to flow and Kazuya’s mind was an emotional whirlwind, as the young man started to sob, trying to not break down completely and turn into a pitiful, crying mess in front of all these young ladies.


“I’m sorry,” whimpered Kazuya as quietly as he could.  “I’m…sorry…”


“Hey now, what’s wrong?” asked Roxanne as she glanced down at the Limiter with his head sandwiched between her bosom and Arnett’s.  The playful demeanor had flushed out of her and concern and confusion had replaced it.  It was a shared sentiment among the other four new arrivals, with Cassie showing it the strongest out of the bunch, worry plastered over her face the most.


“Uh, Chiffon,” asked the Godspeed of the East, “is he okay?  I wasn’t expecting this sort of reaction out of him.”


“It’s a long story, Cassie,” replied Chiffon.  “Kazuya here has jumped to some conclusions over all of us with regards to our previous Limiters.  We tried to explain to him that he has nothing to feel responsible for or ashamed of, but it hasn’t quite worked the way we were hoping.”


“We were planning on him having a little sit-down with our former partners to help smooth things over, in order to alleviate him of whatever doubts or concerns he has about us changing partners,” elaborated Ticy.


“Aww, poor baby,” cooed Roxanne as she increased her hold on both Kazuya and Arnett.  Her demeanor wasn’t at all sarcastic when she said those words.  It was just her way of genuinely trying to soothe Kazuya’s troubled emotional state by burying his head into her prodigious bosom, in order to help calm down the young man.  “Just go ahead and cry it all out into your big sister’s chest.  It’ll be okay, Kazuya.”


“I’m…sorry…” repeated Kazuya as he continuously whimpered.  In this case, there was a double meaning behind his words:  He was sorry because (1) he felt responsible for breaking up whatever relationships that the assembled women had with their previous partners and (2) he felt pitiful for breaking down into a crying and sobbing mess in front of all of them.


The difference this time around was that Kazuya’s emotional state was so rattled and the guilt was coming off so strong and so raw, that it ended up triggering something deep within Kazuya’s very being - something that NOBODY expected to happen.


A moment later, a distinct sound that was hard to accurately describe (something like a mix between an electric techno-themed keyboard and a lawnmower or a chainsaw being revved up) began emanating from Kazuya himself, as a honeycomb-shaped web of bluish-white light began spreading out all around the ground and snaking its way out rapidly all throughout the floor of the entrance hall, stretching out to the walls until it made its way to the very perimeter of the entire building, surrounding it in the magnificent glow of pure energy.


Everyone inside said light was caught in its field and all sixteen women were collectively hit by one thing:  Godlike pleasure.


A moment later, all the Pandoras found themselves falling to the ground.  Some were on their hands and knees, others in a seated position, still others were either curled on their sides or laying on their backs.  What they all shared in common were the following: erect nipples, increased heartbeat, heavy breathing, percolating juices from their nether-regions, slowly increasing body heat (and sweating as a result), and of course the pleasure-center of their brains being overwhelmed with a tidal wave of euphoric ecstasy, to the point that they were all either moaning, panting, or both.  


In the span of seconds, it was as if every conceivable part of their bodies was being stimulated with the utmost finesse and professionalism; their bosoms being caressed, their nipples being gently poked or pinched, their necks being massaged or kissed, their thighs and calves being tenderly but firmly held, their asses being cupped by strong hands, their lower orifices being teasingly poked and prodded with perfect dexterity.  On and on, you name a body part, it was being handled with the utmost perfection, as if the most passionate of lovers was working every angle to maximize their pleasure among all sixteen women gathered, turning them into panting, moaning, and/or drooling recipients of both the passion and tenderness of such sensations.


“W-what is going on?” moaned Satellizer as she hugged her arms underneath her heaving breasts as she breathed in a heavy panting motion.


“This feeling…” panted Chiffon “this…fuzzy, warm tingling feeling…” stated the student council president as she instinctively brought her hands over where her legs joined, fighting the urge to stimulate her trembling maidenhood right there on the spot.


“It’s…just like an Ereinbar Set!” moaned Attia as she hugged her sides like Satellizer, her eyes shut tight and her face blushing furiously (alongside all the other women by this point).


“B-but Kazuya hasn’t…uhh…received Baptism yet…ohhh…has he?” asked Creo in between moans and in a particularly cutesy type of voice in that very moment.


“I…I can’t move…it feels too good!” said Ingrid in a semi-moaning voice as she sat with her legs splayed and her hands over her crotch in a style similar to Chiffon.


Ganessa was on all fours panting heavily as her bosom heaved, her eyes glazed over with a raging blush.  As she looked around and about, she saw poor Kaho in a fetal position, curled up and spasming slightly in pleasure.


Elizabeth was on her back, which had instinctively arched as far as it could, her eyes shut tight as she tensed and convulsed in fits, with the pleasure proving too much for her to fully process.  Her moans in particular were quite delectable to hear at that point, given her refined and rather ladylike demeanor.


Rana was crawling on all fours, barely cognizant of her surroundings, moaning all the while as she sauntered over towards Kazuya slowly.  She might not have been the brightest of the bunch, but she could put two and two together enough so that it was clear that Kazuya was the source of this tidal wave of euphoria that was drowning all sixteen women at this point.


For their parts, Holly, Charles, Cassie, and Julia were definitely taken by surprise just as much as the other women, if not even more so.  After all, they weren’t aware of Kazuya’s full abilities as a Limiter, having just met the young man.  So imagine the shock on their faces as they fell (quite literally) before the young man’s powerful Freezing area, in a rather helpless state as their brains were pounded by wave upon wave of pleasure.


As for ground zero, both Roxanne and Arnett were getting the worst of it (or perhaps the best of it, depending on how one would perceive the situation).  Instinctively, both women ended up tightening their hold on Kazuya, burying his head in between their bosoms to the point that his entire cranium was sandwiched into a perfect example of ‘marshmallow hell’ at that very moment.  Each of them was a panting, sweating mess of female beauty, completely overwhelmed by Kazuya’s Freezing area given that they were literally cuddled up against the very source of the whole phenomenon.  Neither girl could even form proper words, with their mouths slightly drooling and their eyes practically rolling backwards.  Nothing but the raw, godlike pleasure was currently there, drowning them deeper and deeper into a state of ecstasy and bliss at that very moment.


Realizing that action needed to be taken to save everyone from outright losing it and going unconscious from the ocean of pleasure they were all drowning fast into, Chiffon used all of her will to relieve the situation.  Using all of her strength, she crawled her way over towards Kazuya until she was right at ground zero alongside Arnett and Roxanne.  She then proceeded to reach out and gently tug Kazuya out of their collective embrace until the Limiter was firmly within her loving grasp.


Opening her eyes, Chiffon revealed vertically slitted, glowing golden eyes that practically shined to the point of nearly glowing.  She held Kazuya’s head in her hands and gazed upon the Limiter.


“Kazuya,” panted Chiffon as she tenderly held him, “please look at me.”  Chiffon knew that time was absolutely of the essence at this very moment.


The Limiter broke out of his crying fit and gazed up with sad, puppy dog eyes at the brown-haired beauty holding his head as she looked down upon him.


“Please calm down, Kazuya,” stated Chiffon.  “Everything’s going to be okay.”


Before he could even respond, Kazuya’s lips were assaulted by Chiffon’s own mouth as she tenderly pressed her lips against his, before proceeding to give him a full-on French kiss, pouring all the love and passion she could for the young man into that very moment.  Fortunately for both Chiffon and all the other Pandoras, her plan had worked, helping to bring Kazuya’s emotional state to something less severe.  However, there was one final wave of pleasure that emanated from his multi-directional Freezing field that surged outwards at that very moment, resulting in a rather magnanimous orgasm among ALL sixteen women.  Many of them shouted out as their bodies responded to the sexual release, some of them moaning Kazuya’s name in the tone of voice associated to lovers.


When the women finally came down from the haze of their collective group orgasm, some of them started to slowly get up and get their bearings.  After a few minutes, someone finally spoke.


“Okay…what the hell…just happened?” asked Holly Rose through heavy breaths.


“Ditto that sentiment.” added Julia.


“I…didn’t know…that Kazuya…could activate…a Freezing field…already…” said a panting Cassie as she came down from her own ‘mountaintop.’


“I don’t think…none of us…thought he could…” answered Ticy in response.


“Ladies,” stated Chiffon.  “I know that you all have questions regarding what just happened.  Sorry to say that they’ll have to wait until after Kazuya has rested.  His physical and emotional well-being are top priority, so while I wasn’t expecting this outcome, we’ll have to make adjustments.  Ticy?”  Chiffon turned to her wingwoman.


“Yes, Madam President?” asked Ticy at the ready.


“I know it’s sudden, but please get in contact with Sister Margaret and let her know that we may need to forgo classes for tomorrow.  Right now, we need to get Kazuya to bed…and get ourselves cleaned up as well.” Chiffon stated as she looked around the room at all the other women.


If Chiffon were to place a bet, she’d wager that literally EVERY woman had just experienced an extremely intense orgasm at that very moment, and would require a bath and a change of fresh panties after what they had just experienced.


“While this isn’t what you were expecting, I’m sure of it,” stated Chiffon as she carried Kazuya bridal style in her arms, “it looks like we’re ALL in need of a bath now after what had just happened, so meet me in the baths as soon as you’re ready.  Afterwards, we’ll all head to bed together.  Hopefully, Kazuya has calmed down enough that we don’t have to worry about another…incident like that for the remainder of the night.”


With that, Chiffon and the others (including the five new arrivals) made their way to the baths, disrobed, and proceeded to clean themselves, all while handling a tired Kazuya with the most tender of care.  While it was certainly sudden and not what they were expecting, the five newly arrived/inducted Pandoras into what was becoming Kazuya’s ever-growing harem were offered to engage in holding and washing Kazuya’s body alongside the other eleven.


Surprisingly enough, none of them objected to the offer.


Given the power of Kazuya’s Freezing field and the amount of pleasure it could inflict upon any Pandora within its vicinity, the young Limiter had just won over all of these women even more so than he had already.  It certainly helped make the case all the more as to why these lovely ladies would want to pair up with him even more now.  With the simple act of Freezing, Kazuya could have the whole damn lot of them writhing on the floor in pleasure as if he was engaging in the actual act of intercourse and ravishing every inch of their bodies.  And to their knowledge, the recently arrived Limiter had not even performed a Baptism with anybody, so if he ended up getting baptized with all of them…would that make the pleasure derived from his Freezing field even MORE intense than it already was?  Such ponderings and possibilities had more than one Pandora licking her lips at the very prospect of such a thing.


For now though, the young women - all 16 of them now at this point - were content with simply washing and caressing Kazuya’s tired and naked form among themselves as they spent another group bath together for the second time that night.  If need be, Chiffon and the others would explain the situation to Sister Margaret and their instructors as to what just happened, so there would be some understanding as to why Kazuya’s clique of Pandoras needed the day off for tomorrow.


Once the bath session was done and everyone had gotten a turn (and adequate time with Kazuya), the entire group made their way towards the master bedroom, which certainly got the attention of the new arrivals as to how big both the room and the bed itself were.  As for who would be Kazuya’s sleeping partners, Chiffon decided to pull rank and have both her and Ticy take over for Creo and Arnett from a few hours before.


“If anything like before happens, I should be able to run interference like last time so that we don’t end up…needing to change the sheets.” stated Chiffon, trying to make the point in a somewhat subtle way.  The message was made clear enough to all the other women.


So it was that Kazuya and his party of 16 classmates/housemates/lovers-in-the-making went off to sleep, with the young man in the embrace of Chiffon Fairchild and Ticy Phenyl this time around.

End Notes:

Hope it was enjoyable.  Not sure when the next part will be up.  Until then...

Chapter 24: The Morning After by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

A direct follow up from the previous chapter.  Things get a little 'fresh' at the end.

The sun crested over the horizon at West Genetics Academy once more, signaling that the day was to begin and classes would commence in the coming hours.  Though for some individuals, the day would be far different compared to what the activities would be for the vast majority of staff and students on the campus grounds.


In the case of Kazuya Aoi and his increasing all-female class, they would be taking a rain check for most (if not all) of that day’s classes, given what transpired the night before.


After finishing up in the baths and retiring to bed, the freshman Limiter and his menagerie of female companions let slumber take hold of them.  Fortunately, no more ‘incidents’ like what transpired earlier that night, and thus the bedsheets wouldn’t need to be changed due to any sudden release of certain ‘fluids’ among the bed’s occupants.


Even so, out of caution for Kazuya’s emotional well-being, Chiffon decided to err on caution and notify the headmistress of West Genetics of the circumstances which transpired (keeping the spicier details out as much as possible).  She told Ticy to get in touch with Sister Margaret first thing in the morning.  Hopefully, the academy’s chief administrator would be understanding of the circumstances, given how sudden the previous developments had occurred and how ‘severe’ they ended up being for all sixteen young women when they happened.


‘If Kazuya has another breakdown like that,’ thought Chiffon in reflection, ‘I worry that it’ll be just as intense as last time, if not even more so.  And heaven forbid it happens in the middle of the day out in public.  Nevermind the state that WE would all be in at that moment, but if Kazuya’s Freezing field is large enough, he could end up roping in several other Pandoras in the vicinity - potentially dozens more at once!’  The thought of such a scene was indeed worrisome…and just a tad bit titillating at the same time, if Chiffon was being honest.


In any case, it would be best for Kazuya’s well-being if he got his bearings and became better acquainted with the newest arrivals from last night, with the hope that his mental state wouldn’t become fragile to the point of inducing another emotionally-based Freezing field and having everyone in its range being reduced to a euphorically-induced willing sex slave at Kazuya’s mercy, begging for release (both in the literal sense from his Freezing field and in the figurative sense in terms of SEXUAL release).


As the group in the bed was waking up one-by-one, Chiffon had tasked Ticy to contact Sister Margaret once the sun had crested the horizon.  Hopefully, the headmistress would be awake by then and thus the phone call wouldn’t prove too disturbing or sudden as a result.


“Of course, Madam President,” stated Ticy as she made her way towards one of the residence’s built-in home phones.


“Please Ticy,” replied Chiffon with a light-hearted grin.  “How long have we been friends?  You know I prefer that you simply refer to me by my first name.”


“Sorry, miss,” said Ticy with a mild chuckle.  “You know what they say: ‘Old habits die hard’ and all that.”  A moment later, Ticy made her way out to contact Sister Margaret.


Minutes later, the rest of the group was completely awakened and proceeded to change out of whatever pajamas they were wearing (minus Elizabeth, who slept nude as she usually does the vast majority of times).  It was rather remarkable just how LARGE both the master bedroom and the bed itself were to support SO many bodies upon its frame.


While women were certainly reluctant to give out their body weight generally speaking, it was a fair assumption to state that the amount of weight resting upon the bed was rather mind-boggling to anybody in the non-augmented community.  After all, since Pandoras fluctuated anywhere between 10 to 12 feet in height on average, their bodies would obviously weigh MUCH more than non-augmented humans in comparison.  Given that those on the smaller end like Charles and Attia would weigh at something within the 700-pound-range whereas those like Creo and Satellizer weighed in at slightly over 1000 pounds, it wasn’t too preposterous of a notion to guess that several TONS of female flesh rested atop the bedframe every night, especially since there were now 16 female occupants in total who slept upon it.  At the theoretical high end, if every Pandora happened to weigh in at around 1000 pounds, and there were 16 females sleeping on said bed, then that would be EIGHT TONS of delectable female flesh sleeping on said bed at a time.  Of course, that was a hypothetical construct, given that most of the Pandora assembled fluctuated in the high-800-to-mid-900-pound range.  Even so, however you looked at it, that still came out to a total weight of somewhere in the ‘tons’ category in the end…just one of many reminders of how damn BIG Pandoras were relative to non-augmented humans.


“How are you feeling, Kazuya?” asked Satellizer with big puppy dog eyes focused intently upon the Limiter, still seated on the bed.  The look on her face was mirrored by pretty much ALL of the other Pandoras, the only difference was in the outward intensity of said gaze.  Obviously, those who had spent longer time with Kazuya were more intimately worried about the young man’s well-being, in part because of concerns that if he had another emotional breakdown that it might end up with ALL of them orgasming beyond their control right there on the spot.  Yet even among the newer arrivals, there was an equal show of worry and concern over the young man’s emotional state, the strongest displays of it on the faces of Holly and Cassie.


“I…I’m fine, Satellizer,” stated Kazuya as he looked at her and then proceeded to broaden his view so that he was effectively speaking to ALL of the women gathered (minus Ticy who had left the room by this point).  “I’m…sorry about what happened last night.  I honestly don’t know what happened back there.  I was just so…distraught and ashamed of myself…for more than one reason…that I simply…lost control, I guess is how I can best put it.  I deeply regret it and I hope you can all forgive me for what I put you through.”


‘Only the most intense orgasm I think I’ve EVER experienced,’ thought Roxanne in response after hearing Kazuya’s confession.  ‘I swear, if his Freezing fields have that effect EVERY time, then I think I just landed the freakin’ jackpot in terms of Limiters to pair up with…and I’m sure the others here all feel the same way.’


“P-please, Kazuya,” replied Satellizer heartily (and also with the hopes of keeping the young man calm so that he didn’t inadvertently trigger another Freezing field), “you have nothing to apologize for.  What you did…while certainly surprising…wasn’t harmful or wrong in any way.”


“It certainly wasn’t ‘harmful,’ that much is certain,” added Arnett with a coy grin.


“Indeed!” chimed Rana.  “In fact, what occurred was downright serendipitous!  In all my years, I don’t believe I’ve ever felt Kunlun’s Tears react with such vibrancy and raw feeling from such an experience, so like Satellizer said, Kazuya darling, there’s no need to demean yourself nor feel any sense of shame or guilt over what occurred last night.”


Upon hearing this, Kazuya was rather taken aback by what Rana had just said, and the fact that the sentiment was pretty much universal among all the other women gathered.  He was a mix of both embarrassed and flattered upon hearing at just how damn pleasurable the sensation he had initiated upon all the assembled women, though it still made him feel a tiny bit guilty at forcing such pleasure upon them…even if it was subconscious on Kazuya’s part.


“Anyways, we should get the day rolling and whatnot,” stated Roxanne in her normally jovial upbeat tone of voice.  “Let’s grab some grub and get acquainted with the place, since we didn’t get much of a tour last night.”


“A good meal certainly WOULD be appreciated right about now,” stated Holly in agreement.


“Very well then,” replied Chiffon.  “Ladies, what say we head to the kitchen and get some breakfast before we give our new arrivals the full tour?”


“Sounds good to me,” replied Attia with a grin.


“But wait, we can’t dilly-dally for too long, can we?” asked Cassie.  “Don’t we have classes in the next hour or so?”


“I told Ticy to notify Sister Margaret about last night, and asked for a temporary day off given what occurred.  While this might be surprising for her to hear about, I’m sure that she’ll be understanding, given the circumstances.  For now, let’s just enjoy breakfast and then we’ll give the five of you the layout of the building.”


With that, the entourage of Pandoras made their way downstairs to the kitchen, with Chiffon breaking off momentarily from the group on the walk over.


“I just remembered,” stated Chiffon.  “I should go find Ticy really quickly and see if she’s still talking with Sister Margaret.  It’s best that we schedule a meet between Kazuya and our former partners ASAP, so the headmistress should be notified in order to set-up a workable time for everyone.”


So it was that the assembled party (minus Chiffon and Ticy) made their way into the kitchen and dining area.  From the perspective of the newest arrivals, the size of the rooms was quite magnanimous.  It truly was like living a mansion or palace of the grandest in terms of both design and outright scale.


“Holy moly!” declared Roxanne.  “This place is freaking HUGE!  You could seat a good fifty…scratch that, a solid HUNDRED Pandoras in the dining room.  It’s practically a damn cafeteria in terms of spacing!”


“I must confess that I second that motion,” stated Charles.  “Clearly, no expense was spared in building such a grand structure as this whole complex.”


“You’re definitely right on that,” added Julia as she took in the view of the rooms in all their grandeur.


“We felt the same thing when we first entered,” replied Ganessa.  “It was like being a princess in a fairy tale and being welcomed home into a literal palace.  The first time I walked into this place, I had to remind myself to breathe.”


“Same here,” added Kaho.  “I certainly wasn’t expecting accommodations to be this…what’s the word?   Grandiose?”


“I’d say that’s a fair term, Miss Hiragi.” stated Elizabeth in agreement.


As the ladies began taking their seats, the questions as to what to have for breakfast and who would prepare it started popping up.  After a few minutes of deliberation among the group, it was decided that a mix of frozen waffles, toast, sliced fruit (mainly apples, oranges, bananas, and grapes), and coffee would be adequate enough for the party.  Once it was decided who would be allotted to food preparation in the kitchen, the rest of the group took their seating at the table.


“Would you like me to help, by chance?” asked Kazuya, who at this point was propped on Rana’s hip, snuggled in her embrace.


“Oh, you are just the sweetest, you little cutie you!” cooed Roxanne as she instinctively reached out and wrapped an arm around Rana while placing the hand from her other arm onto Kazuya’s head and palming it into the generous swell of her bosom, pressing his face deep into the softness of her more than generous boobs.  The action took both Kazuya and Rana by surprise (and made several of the other Pandoras blush at such an open display of affection so early in the morning).


“Miss Eliption,” stated Holly, “I think it’s a bit inappropriate for you to be glomping onto Mr. Aoi so suddenly at the start of the day.  Not to mention that it’s not exactly making a good impression between you and the other Pandoras here.”  Holly was strongly referring to Satellizer in particular on that last part, given the puffed-up cheeks on the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, big-boobed beauty with clear signs of jealousy in her eyes.  The sentiment was also mirrored to a lesser extent on Rana’s face as well.


“Oh, come on now,” replied Roxanne.  “I mean, we’re ALL supposedly going to be partnered up with this little fella here, aren’t we?  Last I checked, that sort of thing includes forming close and meaningful bonds with one another, or am I wrong?”


“You’re not wrong, Roxanne,” stated Cassie.  “But a little discretion wouldn’t be such a bad thing now and then, that’s all.  And could you loosen up your grip a little?  It looks like you’re smothering the poor guy.”  The green-haired beauty started making her way over towards Roxanne and began gently tugging on her arm in order to give Kazuya some breathing room.


While the gesture was certainly appreciated from Kazuya’s perspective, he was in fact capable of breathing at that moment.  The only mild complication was that his nose was currently deep within Roxanne’s cleavage and thus his nostrils were being overwhelmed by the heavenly feminine aromas wafting off of the buxom beauty’s person.  He could only hope that his body didn’t react too soon to the stimulating smells and touches of the extra-curvy pseudo-pinkette, otherwise she’d most likely feel him ‘poking’ her in the abdomen within a matter of seconds, and who knows just how she would react afterwards.


“Aww, what’s the matter, Cassie?” asked Roxanne in playful jest.  “Feeling left out?  Want to get in on the fun?  Why didn’t you just say so?”  In one swift motion, Roxanna looped the arm which Cassie was tugging around Cassie’s waist and roped the green haired beauty into the group hug, pulling back somewhat so that Kazuya could be repositioned between three sets of breasts instead of just two (he was still secured against Rana the whole time).


Now Kazuya Aoi was in a three-way embrace with the bosoms of Cassie Lockheart and Roxanne Elipton flanking him up front while Rana Linchen’s boobs pressed up behind him.  If he was struggling with fighting against so much stimulation before, he was even deeper within the realm of sexually-charged temptation now.  Who knows just how he would react to so many enticing touches and smells he was experiencing at that moment…and whether or not he risked activating another Freezing field as a response.


“Roxanne!” exclaimed a blushing Cassie as she turned her gaze to her fellow third-year.  “W-what are you doing?  Stop this at once!”  From Cassie’s point of view, she was mostly embarrassed at the moment, given that her chest was pressed up against the poor Limiter in a threeway form of ‘marshmallow hell.’  She certainly felt bad for the poor guy…yet at the same time, a small part of her DID want to hold him endearingly in her embrace and lull him into slumber and euphoric bliss, both because of his natural innocent charm he conveyed and because of the god-like euphoria and ecstasy he had unleashed upon all the women the night before.


“What?” replied Roxanne teasingly.  “You looked lonely, like you wanted to have the little guy pressed up against your ta-tas and held in your arms.  Am I wrong in that assumption?  Do you find this current situation unpleasant?”


“Th-that’s not the point, Roxanne!” replied a flustered Cassie as her gaze went back and forth between her fellow new arrival and the Limiter pinned between her torso/bosom and those of the other two women currently surrounding the young man.  The look on Cassie’s face was clearly one of embarrassment, but she tried her best to put on a friendly smile as her eyes met Kazuya’s.  If it was any consolation, the young man was clearly just as flustered as she was if the look on his face was any indicator to go by.


“Er-ghem,” coughed Elizabeth at the sight before her, intending to break things up.  “While I’m not against shows of physical intimacy and endearment between Pandoras and their Limiter, I’m afraid that I’m going to have to insist on wrapping up this little show of teasing affection, Miss Elipton.  I like to think that I’m not alone in that sentiment?”  Elizabeth turned towards the other Pandoras to see who would back her up.  Several of them nodded in agreement.


“Yes, Elizabeth has a more than valid point, Roxanne,” said Holly.  “So please, could you please give it a break already and get Kazuya’s face out of your bosom already?”


“Oh fine,” groaned Roxanne as she let up on the young man and the other two Pandoras in the group hug.  “But don’t go riding the high horse too much on that point.  I’m pretty confident in saying that everyone here wants to do just as much as what you all saw there if not even more.  I’m just willing to be more upfront about it, that’s all.”  Roxanne’s eyes scanned the room and sure enough, the looks on the faces of ALL the other Pandoras told her that she wasn’t wrong in her declaration.


After what happened last night in the entrance hallway, it was clear that Kazuya Aoi had DEFINITELY gotten the attention of all sixteen women, given that (1) he could activate a Freezing field even though he wasn’t baptized yet and (2) his Freezing field unleashed an Ereinbar Set that was more pleasurable and sexually gratifying than ANY of the women had experienced previously.  While the sensations of an Ereinbar Set were quite delightful and at times even stimulating, none of the Pandoras assembled every experienced such a tidal wave of pleasure compared to the one from last night - to the point that they were all reduced to a group of sweating, panting, moaning amazons who had all collectively creamed themselves hard so damn hard upon ‘release’ and required both a bath and a fresh change of panties afterwards (given how drenched all of theirs ended up becoming after the act of orgasm).


In any case, Roxanne decided to (regretfully) err on caution and not push things any further, at the risk of Kazuya making the assembly of young women ‘lose it’ during breakfast and require ANOTHER change of underwear so early in the day.


Once the groups were split up between those making breakfast and those seating themselves, the seated group started making smalltalk on a number of issues.  The one that dominated the conversation the most was on the finer points about the newest arrivals, getting to know them on a personal level (and of course with the other eleven Pandoras telling bits about themselves in turn to their newest housemates in the spirit of fairness in sharing their histories).


What was gleaned about the latest batch of arrivals was thus:



Once enough pleasantries had been exchanged between the five newest arrivals and the remainder of the Pandoras, the meal had been prepared and everyone sat down to partake of the delectables arranged all along the table.  With the group taking a day off, there was no need to rush the meal and everyone was able to eat at a leisurely pace, making cordial smalltalk here and there as they ate.  As far as the newcomers went, Roxanne was the most talkative of the bunch, hitting up conversation with as many of the other Pandoras as she could, with Cassie, Holly, and Charles making the occasional statement here and there during conversation.


During the meal, Kazuya sat in Rana’s lap.  Given that the Tibetan beauty didn’t have much time recently to have Kazuya in her embrace, she was cashing in on the close contact for as much as possible.  In the days after moving into the mansion/palace/compound, there was a sort of informal agreement among ALL of Kazuya’s partners that they would equally share the young man when it came to whose lap he would sit in during mealtime, who he would snuggle up with at night, and who would hip-carry him when they went around from place to place on campus.  In the midst of planning it all out, there came the recommendation that perhaps a sheet, chart, or tally list of some kind should be thought up so as to mark who had quality ‘Kazuya Time’ as some were referring to the act of having Kazuya in their respective embraces.  All of it was done in the spirit of fairness so as to lessen the chance of a catfight breaking out and Kazuya’s Pandoras going at one another over potential quarrels over hoarding ‘Kazuya Time’ unfairly.


Therefore, in the case of those like Rana, when her turn came up, she was quite apt to cash in on it and snuggle up to the young man with all of the tenderness and gusto she could conjure up, holding the Limiter firmly against her torso with his head pressed against the swell of her bosom while the two of them ate.  Given Rana’s natural sense of ‘reading’ people via their behavior and body language, she could tell that Kazuya found her embrace to be rather enjoyable, which in turn made her heart flutter at just how much her touch pleased him.


‘I just can’t WAIT until we become baptized,’ thought Rana as she held Kazuya firmly but gently against her body.  ‘Just thinking about it gets me roaring like an inferno.  Truly, Kunlun has showered favor upon me this day for bringing my Destined One to me…even if I have to share my beloved with other women.  I suppose I can indulge with them from time to time when I’m unable to be with Kazuya.  That Roxanne woman is certainly a rather FRISKY one, even more so than Arnett by comparison.’


“This really is quite a place you guys have here!” stated Roxanne as she wolfed down another piece from her waffe (drenched in butter and syrup) and washing it down with coffee.  “Definitely a lot more ritzier and fancier than anything like we have back in Genetics U.S., that’s for sure.”


“Believe me, Roxanne,” replied Elizabeth.  “This building in particular stands out among the vast majority of buildings here at West Genetics.  I’d wager that this was a custom-made complex with the goal in mind being maximum luxury.”


“I’ll say,” said Charles as she popped a grape in her mouth.  “It’s definitely swankier than most other places I’ve seen.  Even as fancy and ostentatious as some of the Genetics facilities in Europe may be, this place equals that if not outright surpasses it.”


“Well, try not to fall down in surprise,” replied Arnett.  “You guys have only seen a few of the rooms so far.  After breakfast, you’ll get to take in the entire place, and I’m pretty sure you’ll think you’re at a resort after you’ve gotten a better view of the whole building.  Just wait until you see the pools.”


“Pools?” asked Cassie.  “As in more than one?”


“A rooftop pool for when the weather is nice, and an indoor pool on the lowest level,” explained Ingrid.  “Words don’t do them justice, but once you see them for yourselves, you’ll be surprised, I wager.”


“That so?” asked Julia.


“They’re massive,” stated Creo, “even by Pandora standards.  From what I’ve observed, just ONE of these pools can house at least fifty Pandoras with room to spare.”


“Fifty!?” chirped Roxanne.  “That’s it, after breakfast, we’re checking out these pools, end of discussion.”  The eagerness in Roxanne’s voice was all too apparent.


“Now now,” stated Charles teasingly,  “you know what they say, “Miss Immortal”:  ‘Wait an hour after you’ve eaten before swimming,’ and all that.”


“In any case,” said Elizabeth, “you’ll get the full tour of the building, and there’s a lot of it to go over.  Even though we’ve been here a few days now, it still blows my mind away at just how large this place is, and how many amenities and creature comforts it has.”


The rest of the meal proceeded swimmingly, with the Pandoras continuing to make jovial and good-hearted banter with one another.  There was one tiny little incident in which Julia was eyeing Cassie with an extra pervy look on her face, only too eager to get a handful of Cassie’s breasts in the process.  The ‘Godspeed of the East’ responded by scooting her seat down so that she was sitting closer to both Holly and Satellizer along the layout of the table, both as a shield from Julia’s perverted advances and to better catch up on stories with the two British Pandoras.


Not long after breakfast was underway did both Chiffon and Ticy return to the dining area, grab themselves a serving of food and make their way to the table.


“Chiffon,” inquired Holly, “how did the two of you get on?  Everything go okay?”


“Yes indeed,” answered Chiffon in her usual bubbly, happy-go-lucky tone of voice.  “I managed to get a hold of Ticy during the phone call and decided to step in and explain some things without being too…explicit.  I also asked Sister Margaret to look up our previous partners in order to set up a meeting between them and Kazuya in order to clear whatever concerns he has about our relationship.”


“Good to hear,” stated Cassie with a smile.  From her point of view, the sooner Kazuya’s mind was relieved of whatever sense of guilt he held, the better off things will be for everyone (and lessen the chance of another sudden Ereinbar Set coming out of nowhere and making the whole lot of them screaming in sexually-charged pleasure.  Such a thing was perfectly fine in the privacy of a bedroom, but would be best avoided during time in the classroom (or anywhere in public for that matter).


For his part, Kazuya was hopeful that things would go well whenever this meeting was scheduled, but until he met these Limiters face-to-face and apologized appropriately, he wasn’t going to be able to shake this nagging sense of guilt that hovered over him.  While his emotional state was better than it had been the night before, the shame and responsibility he felt for his part in all of this lingered like a bad aftertaste.


The rest of the meal was cordial and friendly as the Pandoras traded the common ‘girl talk’ that was usually associated with female teenagers.  Even though they were students at a military installation, they still maintained a surprising amount of jovial friendliness and upbeat comradery.  Whether that was an ingrained female characteristic of girls forming a tight clique among themselves or more along the lines of military-themed comradery was a matter of conjecture, but whatever the reasoning behind their upbeat style of conversation, Kazuya was happy that the atmosphere of the room was good and pleasing…especially when his mood had come off as a bit dour as of late.


‘I just hope I can look their Limiters in the eye when I face them,’ thought Kazuya as he nibbled at a piece of toast.  ‘I’m sure it’s going to take everything in me not to make a blubbering fool of myself and apologize like a man before the whole lot of them.  I owe them that much, at the very least.’


Suddenly, Kazuya felt a large hand resting on his shoulder and turned to see just who it was who had alerted him from his thoughts.  He got his answer when he saw Chiffon’s smiling face bearing down upon him, portraying a mix of bubbly happiness along with a sort of soothing calmness as she gazed upon him through her slitted eyes.


“It’s going to be okay, Kazuya,” said Chiffon.  “Once this meeting is all set up and finished, there’ll be no more misunderstanding or any needless guilt for you to shoulder.  Everything will be alright.  I promise.”  The words coming from Chiffon felt so damn reassuring and calming, like those of a mother quietly whispering to her child that the monsters won’t come to attack them in the middle of the night, or that the bad guys outside the house won’t get inside and hurt them.


“I hope you’re right, Chiffon,” said Kazuya quietly.  “I just can’t shake this feeling, especially with these five others joining in now.  And it makes me wonder…”


“What’s that, Kazuya?” asked Chiffon.


“Why me?” inquired the Limiter in a rather point-blank fashion.


“What do you mean?” asked Ticy.  By this point, the conversation had died down among all the other Pandoras and Kazuya had ended up taking center stage in terms of dialogue, with all eyes on him and the crowd going silent like an audience.


“I come to this place - West Genetics - and I’ve been here only for a week or so, and all of a sudden, I’m in the company of sixteen beautiful young women in practically no time.  I figure that if I’m lucky that I’d get a few who would want to partner up with me - two or three maybe - but sixteen!?  In a week’s time?  I can’t help but think that either I’m beyond lucky or else a certain somebody is pulling strings behind the scenes to make this outcome guaranteed,” explained Kazuya.  “Honestly, my gut feeling is that it’s almost certainly the latter of the two occurring.”


There was a lingering silence among the group, which made Kazuya jump to the simplest conclusion.


“I knew it,” muttered the young man.


“Kazuya,” said Chiffon, trying to calm the young man’s nerves.


“Don’t worry, Chiffon.  I won’t have an episode like last time, I promise.” stated Kazuya.  The young man took a few deep breaths before speaking once more.  “Just tell me this please…and this is for all of you gathered here,” said Kazuya as he raised the volume in his voice just loud enough so that everyone could hear him clearly.  “Did you all pair up with me because you were TOLD to?  Were you coerced or somehow strong-armed into partnering up with me?”


There was a lingering silence for a few seconds before somebody spoke up.


“Kazuya,” stated Chiffon.  “If you REALLY feel the need to know, then here’s as short and succinct an answer as I can give you:  Your name WAS suggested among all the Pandoras gathered here as a viable candidate for partnering up with.  But know that it was simply a suggestion and not an outright order.  Nobody here was bribed, blackmailed, threatened, or intimidated in any conceivable way into partnering up with you.  That includes Holly and the others who arrived last night.  Everybody here WANTS to be partnered with you, even knowing that it’ll involve a WHOLE lot of sharing and patience on our part, and THAT’S OKAY.  We honestly want to BE with you, plain and simple.  There’s nothing nefarious, deceptive, underhanded, or anything else alluding to an ulterior motive of some kind.”


“But how?” Kazuya retorted.  “How could ALL of you be willing to pair up with me in so short a time, at least without the old man’s hand at work in all of this?”  By this point, it was apparent to all the women gathered about who the “old man” that Kazuya was referring to.


“Like Chiffon said,” stated Elizabeth.  “Your name was recommended, but we weren’t ORDERED to pair up with you, Kazuya.”


“And if any of you refused?” countered Kazuya.  “If any single one of you respectfully declined, then would it have become an order to team up with me?”  Clearly, the young man couldn’t shake the suspicions and doubt lingering within his mind over this issue.


A second later, a new shadow had cast over Kazuya.  Turning to face it, he caught a flash of amber eyes and indigo hair as a face came ever closer to his before a set of lips enveloped his own.


Deciding to take swift and decisive action, Julia Munberk chose to end Kazuya’s little self-deprecating diatribe and initiate a blitzkrieg onto his mouth and the confines within it, running her tongue all throughout it with a frightening level of professionalism.  For his part, Kazuya was simply too off-guard to resist in any serious way, so he simply closed his eyes and let the kiss take hold and take his mind off of his worries.


“Hey, no fair Julia!” moaned Rana at the gesture, pouting oh so adorably in response to her fellow blue-haired beauty.


Once Julia broke off the kiss, she sternly looked Kazuya in the eye before speaking.


“You know, you have a REALLY bad habit of trying to put yourself down, Kazuya.  Has it ever crossed your mind as to how that makes US feel about this whole thing?”  Julia’s tone of voice was firm, but not malicious.


“W-what do you mean?” asked a rather confused Kazuya.


“I mean that when a Pandora sees her partner in such a state as you’ve apparently been over the last few days, it affects her just as much emotionally-speaking.  We all see you trying to bring yourself down and see yourself as the bad guy in the middle of this whole drama piece you’ve set up, and we wonder how we can help you get out of this emotional hole you’ve dug yourself into.  The sooner that this little pow-wow between you and the other Limiters happens, the better, but I’ll say what pretty much ALL of us girls here are basically thinking, just to clear the air:  We are your PARTNERS, not your hostages, or your captives, or your sex slaves, or anything even remotely in the ballpark along those lines.  We’re your partners, of our own free will and volition, period.  So please - for the love of all that is good and decent in the world - stop feeling so damn responsible for something that’s not even your fault.  You are NOT the cause of anything that you think you’ve done wrong.  If anything, you’re just an extremely lucky little guy whose only real responsibility is to make sure you have a big enough heart for a big group of big girls, plain and simple.  Do I make myself clear?” Julia finished up by gazing with hawk-like focus into Kazuya’s eyes.


“Y-yes, ma’am,” replied Kazuya, feeling slightly rattled at Julia’s stern (but also caring) talking-to she just handed down.


“That’s Julia to you, young man,” replied the indigo-haired beauty with a grin.


“Yes, Julia,” Kazuya responded.


“Good,” said Julia with a grin before leaning in once more and tongue-kissing Kazuya with no warning, moaning slightly as she did so.


“Hey!” said Rana once more, the jealousy in her voice only too apparent.


“Yeah, what she said!” added Roxanne at the sneaky move made by Julia.


“You know the old saying girls: ‘Who dares, wins.’” replied Julia with a grin after finishing her second kiss.


“Well then, excuse me while I get in on this action,” stated Roxanne as she got up from her seat and started making her way over towards Kazuya.


‘Oh boy,’ thought the Limiter at the sight of his bodaciously big-boobed beauty sauntering her way towards him, clearly with the intention of kissing on her mind (and possibly more than just that).


“Now now, ladies,” said Chiffon, deciding to intervene before a full-blown catfight (over kissing of all things) risked erupting - and during breakfast to boot, “let’s not get heated over such a thing, especially so early in the day, okay?  After we finish eating, then we can see to it that whoever wants to…well, no other way to really say it…whoever wants to kiss Kazuya after we’re done eating may do so, understand.”


Of course, given the company in the room, it was basically understood without having to outright say it that literally EVERYONE would want a quick smooching session with Kazuya after breakfast - especially after the Ereinbar Set incident from last night.  Whether he was aware of it or not, Kazuya Aoi had effectively roped ALL these women into being his partners now.  The only real challenge was making sure to allot his time effectively so as to make sure there was enough love and affection doled out between the whole lot of them.


“Alright then,” grumbled Roxanne in response, returning to her seat to finish her meal - perhaps a little more hurriedly in response, given how adamant she was about getting a turn to assault Kazuya’s lips with her own.  It was a sentiment which Kazuya was pretty damn sure had grown in intensity, if the looks of the faces of Satellizer, Rana, Ganessa, and even Ingrid were any indicator.  He had a feeling that in time, whatever sense of jealousy and envy would start to become stronger and more apparent among literally ALL of the women who were partnered up with him, even the more reserved and mature types like Elizabeth, Chiffon, Holly, or Cassie for example.


The rest of the meal went off without the risk of any further unpleasantries, either from Kazuya or between the Pandoras over who got to have more ‘lovey-dovey’ time with their collective partner.  After breakfast was done, the women started clearing the table and putting away whatever dishes, cutlery, and related items into the dishwasher.  At this point, Kazuya figured that the women would either break off into groups or form one massive tour guide of sorts to give the five recent arrivals the grand tour of the building.


That would have been the case, except before any of that was to proceed, there was the simple matter of literally EVERYONE having a turn to kiss Kazuya, much to the young man’s mild shock and embarrassment.


“That’s really not necessary, ladies.” replied the young man as he stood before the assembled women, who at this point all circled him with somewhat dreamy looks on their faces as they stood proudly before him, their legs like mighty (but also sexy) pillars of feminine beauty before him.  “I mean, I doubt that ALL of you want to…to k-kiss right now off the bat, right?  Especially you five who just arrived; I mean…we barely know each other, so it’s rather sudden, wouldn’t you agree?”


“All the more reason for us to get better acquainted, you little cutie.” replied Roxanne with a rather ‘naughty girl’ smile on her face as she licked her lips in anticipation.


“Just to clear the air, ladies,” stated Chiffon.  “If any of you honestly don’t want to kiss Kazuya right now, that’s perfectly fine.  You can just wait in any of the rooms while everyone who does has a go at it.  Given how many of us there are, I imagine that it’ll take a little bit…hopefully no more than half an hour, assuming everyone keeps it to around two minutes per girl.”  Chiffon paused in her analysis before speaking up once more.  “Better make that more like an hour, give that I’d wager that most of us will probably be going for three minutes.”


“Make that three minutes MINIMUM,” stated Arnett with a grin equivalent to that of Roxanne’s in its playful intensity.  The redhead clearly had a look of sexual hunger on her face at the moment.


“So then, ladies,” resumed Chiffon, “if any of you really aren’t in the mood to have a turn with kissing Kazuya, now is the time to do so.  This honestly isn’t to intimidate anybody here or put them ‘on the spot’ in front of the rest of us.  A thing like this should be perfectly voluntary, after all.”


Kazuya figured that the more reserved types like Charles, Holly, Ticy, or Cassie would back down and respectfully decline the offer.  Surely, they would find something to busy themselves and wait until the group makeout session was over, right?


Wrong.


Not a SINGLE Pandora out of all sixteen women bowed out or turned away.  The looks in their eyes were all intently focused on the young man standing before them, cast in their collective shadow.  Some of them even licked their lips in hungry anticipation, only too eager for their turn with the Limiter before them.  Perhaps it was an after-effect of the Freezing area/Ereinbar Set incident from last night, but whatever the reasoning, all of these women were now STRONGLY focused on partnering up with Kazuya Aoi.  Even the ones with blushes on their faces (particularly Cassie, Kaho, Ganessa, Holly, and of course Satellizer) were dead serious about having a turn with the young man before them.  It was a sight that was as awe-inspiring as it was titillating…and made Kazuya’s heartbeat pound just little more intensely as a result.


‘Oh boy,’ thought the young man as he stood alone before the massive group of towering femme fatales, all of whom were eyeing him somewhat hungrily at this point, ‘I hope at the very least that they’re gentle.’


With that, the swarm of Pandoras had descended upon the Limiter and the massive group makeout session was underway.  True to Chiffon’s word, the session lasted far longer than what she originally speculated it would be.  After all, sixteen women times three minutes a piece was forty-eight minutes in total…assuming that it was kept to JUST three minutes per woman.  And if enough women went over that time frame, then in the spirit of fairness, the other women would be allotted even more time, which would put the grand total EASILY past an hour in practically no time at all (pardon the pun).


And that was assuming developments went no further than just a hardcore makeout session.


Fortunately, for the sake of time (and Kazuya’s pelvis), things didn’t go any further than caressing (faces, bosoms, torsos, and Kazuya’s own body in turn) and French kissing (from ALL the Pandoras, with Charles in particular really doing the concept proud as the group’s single French Pandora).  The more ‘gifted’ Pandoras in the group (Roxanne and Satellizer in particular) certainly made use of their assets and guided Kazuya’s hands to run over every square inch of their bosoms, including their nipples.


All in all, it was a rather ‘hot and heavy’ hour after breakfast, leaving all of the women satisfied and Kazuya breathing particularly heavily, with both the muscles in his jaw and his tongue having gone through quite a workout during the group makeout session.


“Well then, now that every single one of us here has gotten a turn at some ‘quality time’ with darling Kazuya here,” stated Chiffon, “we can now proceed with the tour.”


And with that, the Pandoras started making their way through the house, guiding the five newest arrivals (and additions to Kazuya’s harem) through the various rooms to give them the total layout of the place.  A rather tired Kazuya at that point was nestled in the bosom of one Roxanne Elipton, cradling the Limiter in her embrace.  She swore that during the group tour that she wouldn't capitalize her share of ‘Kazuya Time’ and make out with the young man while she carried him around, figuring that one of the other women would speak up and call her out on it if she did so.  For the time being, she was simply content with the young man resting against her, with his head propped against her magnificent mammaries like a pair of makeshift pillows as she walked alongside the others and took in the numerous rooms in all their splendor.

End Notes:

Hope you found it amusing overall.  Not sure when I'll have the next chapter up.  Workload at my job is starting to pick up, and I'm bouncing between this story and my Love Hina fanfiction on this website, trying to keep both of them alive.

Chapter 25: Character Review by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Self-explanatory enough, just to help keep track of Kazuya's harem.

Not an actual ‘chapter’ but just a quick character recap to help keep readers up-to-date and on-track with the characters I’ve revealed up to this point.  This list will pertain to the partners in Kazuya’s harem so far (as I intend to include more, ridiculous as that may sound).  I’ve also decided to include their gts measurements, thanks in part to both the Freezing wiki and the GTS converter app on this website.  Anyways, without further ado:

End Notes:

I feel the need to bring this up, before any hardcore "Freezing" fans read this and start tearing into me:  These descriptors are based largely on what info I was able to find on the Freezing wiki, but not entirely from it.  Given that this is a fanfiction, I will be filling in whatever gaps I come across in character development from time to time.  As for the GTS statistics I have shown here, (1) obviously those aren't the actual sizes of the characters in the "Freezing" franchise (none of the women in the Freezing franchise are mini-gts), and (2) I decided to keep things simple and just double the heights of all the women who become Pandoras; the rest is simply taking their data from the Freezing wiki and entering it into the giantess converter on this website, which is how I came up with all the nitpicky data you've just perused through.

Anyways, just felt the need to clear the air on that little tidbit.  This chapter actually was inspired by a request sometime back from Myyddraal about a sort of "master page" for character description.  So if anybody needs a refresher on the women in Kazuya's harem, then voila!  Here's the go-to page for that needed refresher.

Chapter 26: Crime and Punishment by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Somebody decides to pay a bully a little visit.

The underground complex was quite dark overall, with scant lighting throughout it, either in the form of the most basic of flickering light bulbs or the fluorescent glow of neon lights spaced out throughout the hallways and corridors throughout the complex, humming lightly as they gave off their turquoise glow.  The setting was designed to convey the notion that the place was meant to make one as uncomfortable as possible without physically torturing them.


Of course, that was where those charged with disciplining troublesome individuals came into play.


Anybody at a Genetics facility charged and found guilty of gross misconduct on campus grounds was punished thusly.  Whether it was a Pandora or a Limiter who was the offending person, punishment was doled out accordingly.  Of course, the vast majority of offenders brought here to be punished were Pandoras, given how reluctant Limiters tended to be in terms of outright assaulting another on campus grounds, aside from the occasional fisticuffs brawl between Limiters (which were rather few and far between, given how protective Pandoras tended to be over their Limiters once partnered up).  Well over 90 percent of convicted individuals who were brought to the brig to receive their sentencing were Pandoras, and only on the grounds of direct unwarranted physical aggression.  Other things like neglecting schoolwork, regular absenteeism from class, or other lesser charges tended to be handled by the more bureaucratic and/or secretarial staff at Genetics facilities, usually ending in the form of a demerit or a lesser mark against a student’s permanent record.


Here in the brig, the most troublesome students at Genetics facilities were given the firm hand of military discipline.


That discipline came in a number of forms.  Less serious offenders were usually locked up for several days (sometimes weeks for those deemed more problematic) with the most rudimentary and basic of meals to eat during their stay..  All temporary inmates were confined to individual cells during their time in the brig, to lessen the chance of fraternization with other offenders (and given that solitude was designed to assist in the punitive theme of the place).


Those who were brought in on more serious charges - like say, physical assault on another person resulting in either serious bodily harm or to the point of near-death - received some form of military-style corporal punishment.  This could come in a few different forms.  Sometimes, it would be a severe electroshock session that could last upwards of a half hour, usually in the form of brief spurts of high-voltage current running through a Pandora’s entire body, lasting a few seconds a piece.  The interim periods were a temporary mercy until the coming of the next shock during the session.  Sometimes the officer presiding over the execution of punishment would announce a higher level of voltage before the next shock, just to give the offending Pandora a heads-up of how much more painful the next shock would be.


Other times, the punishment was simple beatings with one’s fists or a cane, specially designed with the most durable of metals and/or plastics so as to do sufficient damage to a Pandora’s body.  After all, a Pandora could take quite the beating compared to non-augmented humans.  Injuries that could prove fatal to the typical human were far less dangerous for a Pandora by comparison; hence it was important that in the event of physically punishing was deemed necessary, the instruments required for such an act needed to be strong enough to do an adequate job in meting out the punishment effectively without killing or permanently debilitating a Pandora.


Some times, other punitive measures like temporary drowning, sound torture, sleep deprivation,  or starvation might be used from time to time, usually in the case of repeat offenders who weren’t deterred by previously used forms of punishment.  Sometimes, one needed to be creative in their brutality in order to set the more errant-minded individuals on the right path - straighten out the ‘crooked nails’ so to speak in the hopes of making them scared straight.


In the case of three distinct individuals, the order came down from the higher-ups that their sentence was to be two weeks in the brig (three for one of them in particular), kept separate from one another, while undergoing a series of floggings over their backs, as was done with militaries ‘back in the old days.’  Given that their actions resulted in the risk of a Limiter’s life nearly being cut short, it was seen as adequate punishment befitting their crime.


CRACK


The whip - or more accurately, the iron chain being used as a whip - cracked fiercely over the back of the Pandora who was held in place against the steel post she was currently shackled against, with her entire torso exposed and the whip marks showing evidently enough across her backside.  Whereas under normal circumstances, a strong rope MIGHT have sufficed (given the endurance and regenerative abilities Pandoras held), there was a last-minute change of instrument to be used, with a cast-iron chain as the preferred item to be utilized in doling out this punishment.


CRACK


The Pandora held against the post grunted her teeth and instinctively growled in response as the rusted metal tore through her flesh and muscle.  She had been enduring this punishment for more than a week now.  Everyday during her sentence, she was brought into this dank, poorly lit holding cell, shackled against the post in the center of the room, and had to endure a series of whippings until the session was over.  Apparently, she was told in advance that she would be enduring these whippings every single day of her sentence during her time in the brig.  Her comrades would get it as well, but not anywhere near to the extent that she would get it, given that she was the head instigator in the event that led up to this moment.


CRACK


“Rrrghh,” growled the Pandora against the post.  “That all you got, bitch?  That was little more than a tickle, far as I can tell.  You don’t have much of a whipping arm, do ya?  You’re better off just using your nails to dig into my back at this point.”  The Pandora finished with a chuckle.


CRACK


The chain had managed to dig a bit deep into the upstart Pandora’s back more than usual that time around.  If one were to examine a bit closer, they could actually make out the faintest bits of bone poking out within the freshly-administered wounds, indicating that the Pandora’s spine and shoulder blades were being exposed to the open air.  While such a thing would prove extremely serious to a non-augmented human, given the scarring and other permanent damage associated with being in such a physical state, from a Pandora’s perspective, such wounds were more tedious and bothersome than gravely concerning, what with their regenerative abilities and all.


“Are you enjoying yourself, Miss Layner?” asked the Chevalier officer currently holding the chain as she stared with cold eyes at the Pandora shackled to the post.


“Enjoying myself?” replied Petty.  “Oh yeah, time of my life and all that.  I just LOVE being tied against a post and getting whipped by some half-ass little Chevalier lapdog.  I mean, I’m not into S&M, if that’s what you’re wondering, but having said all that, come one!  Who just doesn’t get a kick outta being given a whoopin’ - or the semblance of one, anyway - when she could be doing something else in her free time, am I right?”


CRACK


The Chevalier officer was growing tired of Petty Layner’s incessant smartassery.  The girl had a habit of running her mouth at every chance she got, usually with the intent of aggravating her wardens as much as possible.  While the other two Pandoras she came in with were certainly far from pleasant company, Petty had gone out of her way to be as much of a bitch as she was able to be to both the guards and the other pseudo-inmates in the brig.  From what could be observed, Petty Layner’s vindictive bitchiness was akin to a fish in water - she was simply in her element and knew no other way to act around people.


“You’re certainly a piece of work, Miss Layner, I’ll give you that much,” replied the Chevalier officer.  “With a mouth like yours, it’s a small wonder you have any friends whatsoever.  I suppose the old saying holds true though, ‘Birds of a feather’ and all that.  Wolves usually tend to hunt and roam in packs.” Obviously, she was referring to the other two Pandoras who were locked up in the brig alongside Petty for their parts as accessories to the transgression.


“We’ve gone over your rap sheet, you know?” the officer stated as she twirled the chain in her hands playfully.


“Have you now?” asked Petty in response.  “Anything amusing in it?”


CRACK


“Quite a bit,” replied the officer.  “Numerous cases of assault, both among your fellow Pandoras and Limiters at other Genetics facilities before being reassigned to West Genetics.  Your handiwork is certainly sadistic, that practically goes without saying.  Broken bones, torn tendons and ligaments, severe bruising and internal bleeding, teeth knocked out, fractured eye sockets, fingers and toes either severed or barely hanging on.  The list is quite extensive.  But all done without killing any of your victims.  It’s somewhat remarkable in a way.”


“What can I say?” grumbled Petty.  “I aim to please.”  The grin in her voice was only too apparent, even if the officer couldn’t see her face directly as she reveled in hearing about her brutality.


CRACK


Petty grunted with a bit more gusto that time around, given that the chain went across the back of her neck on that hit.


“It’s a shame you can’t take that monstrous streak of yours and dedicate it more to your training and fighting off the Nova,” continued the officer.  “Somebody high up enough within the ranks of Chevalier must have your back to provide you the amount of ‘slaps on the wrist’ which you’ve gotten up to this point.  Under normal circumstances, you’d be expelled and barred from any and all Genetics facilities, have your stigmata removed, and probably be spending a lengthy prison sentence for your past aggressions.  The same for your cohorts.”


“Guess I have a guardian angel,” said Petty rather snarkily.  “Lucky me.”


CRACK CRACK


The officer brought the whip in a back-and-forth motion that time around, whipping Petty’s backside from the left and then the right in quick succession.


“Whatever will we do with you, Miss Layner?” sighed the officer upon completion of those last two whippings before proceeding to reach into her pants pocket and pull out a pack of cigarettes and a Zippo lighter with the Genetics logo printed on its side.  After a few flicks of the lighter, she lit up her cigarette and took a long, pleasurable drag from it, blowing a cloud in the air as she took in the results of her handiwork upon the temporary inmates backside.  At the moment, it was run rather raw and ragged at that point, though within a few hours, the skin and muscles would begin to automatically heal over.  The soreness would linger for a few days, but before long, the wounds would be practically nonexistent and the pain would die off completely after a few weeks.  Such was the marvel of the regenerative abilities of most Pandoras, with those like the legendary Roxanne Elipton being in a class of her own.


A moment later, the door opened up and in walked another Pandora.


The young woman had a somewhat blank look on her face as she sauntered her way through the doorway and inspected the room.  After a few seconds of taking in the entirety of the view, she turned to the Chevalier officer and spoke.


“How fares our tenant?  Are we making progress in readjusting her behavior?” asked the newly arrived Pandora.


“Still rather stubborn, Miss Lee.” replied the officer as she took another drag.  She then reached for her cigarettes and offered one, which was politely turned down with a raised open-palm gesture and a gentle shake of the head from Miss Lee.


“I see,” replied the newly-arrived Pandora as she eyed Petty up and down with a rather analytical look on her face.


“Just taking a break from disciplining her, ma’am,” replied the officer.  “I can get right back to it, if you like.”


“That won’t be necessary,” replied Miss Lee.  “In fact, I’d like to take over from here, if that’s alright with you.”


“Are you sure, ma’am?” asked the officer with a raised eyebrow.  “Because I honestly don’t mind finishing up here.”


“No, it’s quite alright,” stated Miss Lee somewhat curtly.  “I’ve got it from here.  Feel free to go check on one of the other two and see how they’re faring.  Or take a small walk through the halls, stretch your legs and all that.  I insist.”


“Alright, if you’re sure then,” acquiesced the Chevalier officer as she proceeded out the door.  “Anything happens, feel free to holler or hit the alarm button.”


“Will do,” replied Miss Lee.


That just left two Pandoras in the room once more, with Miss Lee circling around the other Pandora who was tied to the post.  After a minute or so of silence, Petty decided to strike up a conversation.


“So, you just gonna stand there and look at me then, toots?” asked Petty with a side-eyed glance.


A second later, Miss Lee walked up to Petty and did something the young woman wasn’t expecting:  Taking a key in hand, she proceeded to undo the shackles which had restrained the upstart Pandora and kept her locked up against the steel post.


“What gives, bitch?” asked Petty.  “You letting me escape or something?”


“Not at all, Miss Layner.” replied Miss Lee.  “I merely wanted to discipline you on my own terms, that’s all.  Oh, and it’s Su-Na Lee, not ‘bitch’ as you’ve so eloquently put it.  Now then, feel free to try and escape.”


“Come again?” asked a slightly bewildered Petty.


“You heard me, try and escape from this room,” replied Su-Na.  “If you can get out of this room, I promise not to pursue you, plain and simple.”


Deciding to take her chances, Petty made a dash for the door, when a second later, she found a hand around her throat and her body being thrown hard against the wall.  Crashing into it head-first, Petty coughed in spasms before getting her bearings and eyeing the Pandora who had just tossed her like a sack of flour.


“Well?” asked Su-Na.  “Please don’t tell me that’s all you’ve got.  From what your file indicated, you’re supposedly quite the fierce fighter.  If you want out of this room, you’re going to have to dispose of me first.”


“Challenge accepted, bitch!” growled Petty before getting back on her feet and revving up the stigmata in her body.  The sudden change in air pressure and air current indicated that she was getting ready to use her Acceleration, either to dodge around Su-Na or else blindside her and strike from either her flank or behind her.


For her part, Su-Na merely smirked at the display before speaking once more.


“Try to entertain me if possible, Miss Layner.”


Petty roared with animalistic fury before rapidly dashing in a zig-zag pattern, darting from one end of the room to another, trying to keep Su-Na guessing as to her position.  This continued for a few seconds before Petty decided to make her move.  Balling her fist, she swiped in rapidly aiming for Su-Na’s head, ready to strike her with a hit coming in at more than 760 miles an hour.


There was a brief explosion of air as the wind currents changed rapidly and Petty’s fist collided…with Su-Na’s open palm catching it comfortably and preventing it from making contact with the Korean Pandora’s lovely features.


“Double Acceleration, huh?” muttered Su-Na.  “You honestly thought that was going to be enough to catch me off guard?  Do you think so little of me, Miss Layner?”


Petty growled in response by balling up her other hand and preparing to strike with it, only for Su-Na to catch that fist as well, smirking calmly all the while.  Before Petty could think of a follow-up move, she suddenly found her nose being broken as Su-Na headbutted her.  As blood began pouring from her nostrils, Petty instinctively closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, growling all the while from the impact.  She then found herself being lifted up once more as Su-Na wrapped her hands around the woman’s throat and used her own Double Acceleration to dash forward into a wall, with Petty’s body slamming hard enough into it so as to create cracks in the concrete surface.


Suddenly, Petty Layner found herself gasping for air as Su-Na tightened her grip around the woman’s throat.  For a split second, she let up her grip and reverted to using her right forearm to pin Petty against the wall, keeping her left arm free in case Petty planned some kind of counterattack.  It was a smart move on Su-Na’s part, since Petty instinctively used her right arm to swipe at Su-Na’s head.  Said arm was immediately caught in mid-swipe, with Su-Na gripping Petty’s wrist as hard as she could.


“Not so fun when it’s you who’s the one gasping for air, is it?” inquired Su-Na with a smirk.  “Thought I’d help you appreciate the seriousness of what you put that Limiter through - the one whose throat you had your hands around not so long ago, remember?  That and the whole idea of karmic backlash and whatnot.”


“You…BITCH!” growled Petty through grit teeth and limited air (given that Su-Na still had her windpipe closed with her right forearm).


“I thought I told you, Miss Layner,” replied Su-Na, “it’s ‘Su-Na’ or ‘Miss Lee’.  We’ve gone over this.”  She then proceeded in one swift motion to crush Petty’s wrist with nothing but her bare hand, tightening her fingers around the limb with a force strong enough to bend steel.


If not for the soundproofing quality of the interrogation and torture rooms within the brig, Petty’s Layner’s screams would have been heard throughout the hallways running up and down the main corridor.  For her part, Su-Na merely winced slightly at how high the volume was in the upstart Pandora’s voice.


‘Little higher than I would have guessed,’ mused Su-Na at Petty’s vocal reaction.  ‘Guess she could be a soprano if she worked her vocal chords the right way.  I pegged her for more of an alto.’


Su-Na proceeded to keep her grip on Petty’s throat, letting up ever so slightly so as to allow the woman to breathe, but at the point where one would be breathing through a drinking straw.


“Now please, listen and listen well, Miss Layner,” stated Su-Na.  “I know what kind of person you are.  You are a full-blown, stone-cold psychopath, plain and simple.  Your file indicates as much, and the same can be said of the other two Pandoras who you normally associate with.  If not for those within Chevalier who have given you quite the generous pass for your past transgressions, you’d be serving a solid twenty-five years in solitary confinement at a minimum.  Now I know of your behavior as a mad-dog killer, because I’m not so different in a way.”


“That so?” muttered Petty through strained breathing.  “Could have fooled me.”


“The sarcasm in your reaction is much appreciated, Miss Layner.” replied Su-Na.  “You see, I believe that you and I are basically sociopaths at our very core.”


“Thought you said I was a psychopath?” grunted Petty.


“Ah, my apologies,” quipped Su-Na.  “I suppose that’s splitting hairs to some extent as for the differences between those two terms of classification.  If you’ll forgive my choice of words, since I’m not a licensed psychologist.  Either way, you, me, and those other two Pandoras you pal around with, we’re all damaged goods mentally speaking.”


“Then why side against us?” growled Petty.  “If you’re really like us, then shouldn’t you see us as your allies?  I’m sure you’d fit right in.”


“Because I was saved by a man whom I owe my life to, that’s why,” answered Su-Na.  “And I’ll be damned if I let a bunch of wild dogs like the three of you try to threaten the peace of this school with your wayward displays of aggression.  If it were up to me, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.  I’d simply walk into this room, break your neck, harvest your stigmata, and have your body either torched or dumped into a landfill.  But it’s not my call to make.  Having said all that, please do not misunderstand.”  Su-Na leaned in towards Petty’s face so that their noses were practically touching one another.


“If I hear word of you doing anything like what you did to that Limiter before coming here, I WILL hunt you down like the wild dog that you are, and I WILL put you down myself.  If I’m given the go-ahead from the chairman, you’ll be able to count your hours left on this world with one hand, understood?” Su-Na’s eyes were laser-focused on Petty as she laid out these terms.


Petty simply nodded her head in agreement, moving her neck as much as possible (what with Su-Na’s arm still pressed against it and all).


“I’ll hear you say it,” growled Su-Na.


“Fine,” grumbled Petty.  “I’ll be on my best behavior, yatta yatta, et cetera, et cetera.  Scout’s honor and all that good stuff.”


“Don’t test my patience, Miss Layner,” replied Su-Na as she loosened her grip on Petty somewhat.  “The way I see it, I think the next Nova Clash that happens in our part of the world, I’ll do what I can to make sure that you and your cohorts are on the frontline of the battlefield.  Because the way I see it, it’s a win-win situation no matter how it pans out in the end.”


“How do ya figure that?” Petty retorted.


“If you three win the battle, then that’s another Nova threat which has been driven off and more peoples’ lives saved.  And if one or more of you happen to fall in battle, then that’s one less mad-dog killer I have to keep an eye on.  So no matter how I look at it, it’s win-win.” stated Su-Na in a calmer tone of voice.


Releasing her hold on Petty, Su-Na proceeded to make her way towards the door when she heard a distinct glow from behind her, turning around, she saw Petty Layner become enveloped in bright light as her hair went from its dark blue hue to shining white while her irises lit up with a  magnificent golden glow and light blue rings of light encircled her wrists and ankles.


“Pandora Mode, huh?” inquired Su-Na with a raised eyebrow.  “Alright, I owe you more credit than I gave you initially.”


“Never turn your back on an enemy who you haven’t fully beaten, bitch,” replied Petty with a toothy grin and murder in her eyes.  Already her wounds began to heal all along her body, both the immediate injuries she got from Su-Na as well as the whippings she received earlier.


Petty charged forth with a mad crazy dash, running forward faster than the human eye could process.  In one smooth motion, she brought her fist back and punched straight forward, aiming for Su-Na’s head.  She would have proceeded to pop the woman’s skull with such a punch as indeed her arm made contact with her target’s head.


Or more accurately speaking, her fist made contact with the head of her target’s after-image, followed by the wall of the interrogation room.


‘What the hell?’ thought Petty at that moment.  ‘Was that…Illusion Turn?’


Petty stood there shocked for a moment before she sensed a presence right behind her.  Turning as fast as she could, she spotted Su-Na with her own balled up fist, ready to let loose with her own punch.  The Korean beauty simply said two words before letting her own punch fly hard into Petty’s temple and everything (from Petty’s perspective) went black:


“Nice try.”


A moment later, a pair of Chevalier officers - one of them the interrogating officer from earlier before Su-Na entered the room - dashed through the door to see what the commotion was all about.


“Miss Lee,” said one of the alarmed security personnel, “what happened?  Are you alright?”


“I’m just fine, ladies,” replied Su-Na with a calm grin.  “Nothing to worry about here.”


“How did the inmate get free?” asked the other guard.  “I could have sworn her restraints were secure.”


“I’m the one who let her out of them,” Su-Na answered as if nothing was out of the ordinary.


“W-why would you do that, Miss?” asked the first guard.


“I felt like administering my own punishment on her, only I prefer to give my prey a fighting chance.  That way I don’t have to hold back too much or feel bad after doling out the punishment.  Please don’t fret over this affair, ladies.  I had everything under control and there’s no permanent damage done to her.  I wager that in twenty-four hours that most of her injuries should heal up well enough.” said Su-Na.


Both of the Chevalier guards looked at one another, figuring that they best not press the Korean Pandora too much on the rumble which had just occurred, for two reasons in particular.  The first reason was that Su-Na Lee was Gengo Aoi’s personal attendant, meaning that she had the chairman’s ear and he would defer to whatever she told him over that of a pair of typical Chevalier Pandoras (at least in this situation anyway).  The second reason was that Su-Na’s reputation throughout Genetics and Chevalier was rather pronounced.  The woman was the top-ranking Pandora in her class globally, meaning she was an outright powerhouse in a class of her own.  The only other Pandoras at West Genetics who could come close to matching Su-Na in overall fighting capability would be Chiffon Fairchild or the other members of the top five ranking 3rd-year Pandoras on the global scene.


“V-very well then, Miss Lee,” replied the second Chevalier guard.  “Will there be anything else you need of us while you’re here?”


“No, I’ve finished what I’ve come here to do.  I’ll be taking my leave then.  Best to get back to Chairman Aoi and see if he has need of my services.  Good day then, ladies.  Keep up the good work.”  Su-Na waved politely with a close-eyed grin as she headed out the door.  As she made her way down the halls, she said one more thing to the guards.


“Oh, and sorry about the walls.  I’ll make sure to send down a cleanup crew to patch up the cracks and wipe up the blood.”


And with that, Su-Na Lee was gone, leaving the two guards staring at one another, the wreckage done to the interrogation room/torture chamber and down at Petty Layner’s unconscious form, passed out and bleeding from her eyes, nose and ears, with a rather distinctly fresh episode of swelling forming on one side of her head from a high-speed punch driven directly into her temple.


Realizing that it would be a while before Petty came out of her unconscious state, the two guards proceeded to carry her back to her cell, each one of them grabbing the woman by the arm and semi-dragging her down the hallway to her temporary home.


“Remind me never to get on Su-Na’s bad side EVER,” said one of the guards as they walked.


“No kidding,” replied the other.  “Though she’s a bit of an odd bird in terms of socializing, she manages to hide that monstrous side of her pretty well.  She’s practically the Chiffon Fairchild of her own graduating class - as beautiful and courteous as she is terrifying and dangerous.”

End Notes:

Hope the action scene was amusing, if a bit short.  I'm not really the type that goes into long vivid detail regarding battle scenes, I must confess.  Next chapter will be back to Kazuya and company.

Chapter 27: Classroom Humdrum & Further Developments by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Admittedly a bit of a 'filler' chapter, less dramatic than the previous one.

2 weeks have passed since Kazuya’s arrival at West Genetics.


Within the first week, he had made the acquaintance of sixteen lovely young women, all of them beautiful, powerful, high-ranking within their classes, and having intriguing and interesting characters.  And not only that, but all of these women were effectively pledged to be partnered up with him as his respective Pandoras - ALL SIXTEEN OF THEM!


One way of looking at this, from a military perspective, was that a veritable powerhouse of a platoon was being formed out of the ‘cream of the crop’ among several of the world’s most renowned Pandoras.  After all, among the group of women were the top six 3rd-year Pandoras globally (technically seven, since two of them were tied for 6th place).  Such a collection of amazonian supermodels/supersoldiers was practically unheard of in all of Genetics’s history.  Perhaps an elite unit was being formed, most assuredly with Gengo Aoi’s blessing (if not at his outright behest).


Another way of looking at things was that Kazuya Aoi was pretty much being paired up with sixteen girlfriends at the same damn time.  Of course, knowing how much of a puppet master his grandfather could be, Kazuya was inclined to think that it was more accurately an outright engagement process, with sixteen fiance’es being paired up with him in such a short time.


‘Old man,’ thought Kazuya at this notion, ‘I swear, if you’re behind this - which I’m pretty damn sure you are - then you and I need to have a little chat in the very near future.’


After all, it was rare enough for a freshman Limiter to find himself in the company of SO many women in a rather short time period.  To Kazuya’s understanding, most freshman Limiters usually got partnered up with around five Pandoras after spending a few months at a Genetics academy, sometimes more, sometimes less.  Perhaps the luckier ones got as many as ten Pandoras by the time they were transitioning into their sophomore year, and by that point, accumulating more Pandoras was a bit of a rarity.


Of course, there were the switch-outs within the group dynamic between a Limiter and his Pandoras, usually on the grounds of failing chemistry between the ‘little brothers’ and their ‘big sisters.’  Whether it was the Limiter who engaged in it or the specific Pandora who did so, there would be the typical break-ups where a Pandora would leave the Limiter to find one she was more compatible with.  Usually, these tended to end with a positive outcome (minus whatever tears or melancholy behavior that inevitably came as a result).  So long as fists didn’t fly, Volt Weapons weren’t deployed, or Acceleration wasn’t used in the heat of the moment, then those break-ups were generally considered successful in the end.


After all, how many men want to risk upsetting a woman whom they would stand at roughly crotch-level in comparison, given that most Pandoras averaged around eleven feet in height (with exceptions, of course)?


Though in Kazuya’s case, none of the women who had partnered up with him had shown any disinterest in the young man up to this point.  Admittedly, it was perhaps a bit too early to assume that such a rosy scenario was going to stay permanent, yet for the time being, NONE of the sixteen beauties who had become Kazuya’s classmates/housemates/lovers-to-be(?) had shown any kind of disgust, disinterest, or disdain for the Limiter.  Perhaps some had shown more ‘head-over-heels’ displays of affection compared to others - Satellizer was the first to come to mind - but even the more relaxed, laid-back, or reserved Pandoras within the group all showed genuine interest and signs of chemistry that were certainly friendly at a bare minimum and quite possibly teetering in the realm of affectionate if not downright romantic.  The looks on their faces (especially in their eyes) said enough.


Maybe a small part of it had to do with that…what do they call it?  Ereinbar Pair?  No, Ereinbar Match?  Ereinbar something or other…whatever the second word was, it was on the tip of Kazuya’s tongue and for some odd reason he couldn’t quite recall the second half of the term at that very moment.  Whatever the exact terminology, it was the phenomenon itself that left an impression on Kazuya, as it had most assuredly done for the Pandoras in his group (though quite a different impression in their case).


When he released that Freezing field, he could vaguely recall the sight of all sixteen Pandoras either on their hands and knees, rolled over on their sides, or seated on their rear ends - and all of them in a mix of blushing, panting, sweating, and moaning all the while as they were trapped in his Freezing field.  From what he could recall, they didn’t appear to be in pain (not with the kind of sounds they were making), so if it wasn’t moans derived from pain, then - logically speaking - it had to be derived from…from…


Even just thinking about the word “pleasure” made Kazuya blush slightly in embarrassment.  He never really considered himself a playboy or a “ladies man,” and frankly, he didn’t really want to become one or be perceived as one.  Sure, some guys are okay with pumping their chests out and acting particularly dashing or super-manly to impress the opposite sex, but Kazuya didn’t see himself as one of those kinds of guys.  He was too modest to try and pull off that kind of showmanship and uber-masculine style of flair and machismo; he also considered it a little silly for guys to try and act like “Mr. Big and Strong” in the presence of women who were bigger than them and FAR more powerful in terms of raw physical ability to boot (and that’s NOT including their Volt Weapons or Acceleration-related abilities).


So with all of the self-reflection that Kazuya had bouncing around in his head over the past few days, he had come to what he believed was a fairly accurate conclusion for the state of things:  All roads lead to Gengo.


‘It’s gotta be the old man,’ thought Kazuya.  “It HAS to be him, doing things behind the scenes and all that.  Nobody else can pull THAT many strings to get THAT many women to pair up with a freshman Limiter in so short a time.  The fact that we share the same last name was probably all that needed to be said to anybody who inquired, and the discussion is pretty much over by that point.’


Given that Gengo was pretty much the epitome of clout - not just within Genetics/Chevalier, but  on the global scene - that wasn’t too heavy an accusation to make.  If ever there was a man who held the title of “Kingmaker” or “Universal Power Broker”, Gengo Aoi was almost assuredly the man who held that title, certainly within the present-day world anyway.  Few other groups or individuals through history could even hold a candle to the amount of behind-the-scenes influence as Gengo Aoi held - the Praetorian Guard of the Roman Empire, the Germanic chieftain Ricimer during the late Roman Empire, Chinese Empress of the Tang Dynasty Wu Zetian, Empress Theodora of the Byzantine Empire, the Janissary Corps of the Ottoman Empire, numerous Roman popes throughout medieval Europe, Catherine de Medici in 16th-century France, the Rothschild and Rockefeller Families, Otto von Bismarck of Germany, Grigori Rasputin of tsarist Russia, Mahatma Gandhi during the Indian independence movement, U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger - compared to Gengo Aoi in the age of the Nova threat, they were minnows in the presence of a great blue whale when it came to de facto political power.


[*I know this list is probably a bit extensive and super-long for some to have to read through.  I’m a bit of a history nerd, so I just couldn’t resist getting geeky for a moment.]


So with all that being beared in mind, it wouldn’t be too difficult for Gengo Aoi - as the man who sits the proverbial throne of both Genetics and Chevalier (and the de facto throne of power and influence on the global stage) to be able to arrange multiple Pandoras to partner up with his grandson, including Pandoras all the way from Europe and North America.


‘Knowing him, I can’t help but wonder if he’d consider sending a HUNDRED Pandoras to pair up with me, given the size of the house and all.’ thought Kazuya.  ‘It’s like he’s playing matchmaker and setting me up for one big arranged marriage with the way things are developing.’


These were Kazuya’s thoughts as he sat in class while the instructor went along with the day’s lesson, alongside the sixteen women in class who were listening in as well.


At the moment, it was Instructor Schmitz going over review material regarding the sharing of stigmata between Pandoras and Limiters, with her going through a modernized slideshow as she lectured.


“So as you can see,” said Elize as she scanned over the class while speaking, “in this still-frame snapshot photo here, you can see the stigmata once it is removed from the Pandora and surgically implanted into the Limiter whom she has chosen to partner up with.”  The photo was shot so as to not show any distinct traits of the Limiter and thus endanger his privacy.


“It usually takes a few days for scarring from the incision to heal over, sometimes a week or more, which is quite remarkable in a way, given that normal healing from surgery can take months for most people, depending on how invasive it ends up being.  Once the stigmata successfully latches onto a Limiter’s nervous system, that’s ‘when the magic begins’ as some like to say.  Though I realize that this part of the material is quite familiar to the majority of you here, I feel that reviewing the basics never hurts.  And of course, there are some lower classmates among this group, so this material should be new for some of you here.” stated Elize.


Kazuya looked at the screen intently and scanned over some of the words shown on the display over the photo.  Upon the title of the screen, he saw the words “STIGMATIC SURGERY” along with tidbits of minor data points off on the margins of the photo.


“Any questions before I continue with the next slide?” asked Elize.  Silence followed with no raised arms, so she took that as her cue to proceed.  Hitting a button at her laptop, she switched over to the next slide, which showed an outline of a female body standing apart from an outline of a male body, roughly half the female body’s height.  Between the two outlines were a set of dotted lines (five in total) connecting the two bodies.  Next to each of the dotted lines was a label, with each one reading thusly: “Sight”, “Smell”, “Hearing”, “Taste”, and “Touch”.


“Now here,” continued Elize, “is how the connection should perform at peak functionality once the baptism is successfully performed.  Once a Pandora’s stigmata successfully grafts on and imprints into a Limiter’s central nervous system, the two of them become far more synchronized than before.  Under battlefield scenarios, both Pandora and Limiter can share all five of their senses so long as they are within close proximity of one another.”


“How close a proximity are we talking, Miss Schmitz?” asked Ganessa.


“There’s no concrete answer to that question, Miss Roland,” answered Elize.  “Honestly, it varies from case to case between Pandoras and Limiters.  From what data that Genetics has collected over the years, at the low end, the connection is effective at around one hundred yards, but some who become highly compatible with one another have been known to maintain a strong link up to more than three hundred yards.  If I remember correctly, there have been some who have maintained this kind of link at upwards of five hundred yards, but those few cases are the exception to the rule, and they don’t always work out that way.  Five hundred yards in one battle might end up being four hundred the next time round or three hundred fifty.  All in all, it depends on both the level of synchronization and overall combat capability and readiness among both Pandora and Limiter.  Any other questions?”


Kazuya raised his hand in response.


“Yes, Kazuya?” asked Elize with a smile.


“There’s some kind of name for this phenomenon, right?” asked Kazuya.  “Ereinbar something or other?”


“Good guess,” replied Elize.  “It’s referred to as an Ereinbar Set, which is the term we use to describe the maximum synchronization of all five senses between Pandora and Limiter.”


“Ereinbar Set,” whispered Kazuya as he scribbled that term down in his notes.


“Out of curiosity, ma’am?” inquired Kaho as she raised her hand.


“Yes, Miss Hiiragi?” replied the green-haired instructor.


“This Ereinbar Set…the shared senses…is it a two-way road, so to speak?  Does the Limiter see what the Pandora sees and vice-versa?  And the same for all other senses?”


“Yes indeed, Miss Hiiragi,” answered Elize.  “As odd and far-fetched as it may sound, the main senses between both members become shared among one another.  The Pandora sees the world through her Limiter’s eyes and the Limiter sees things through the Pandora’s eyes in turn.  The same can be said for what they hear, what they smell, what they feel, et cetera.”


“That sounds rather surreal,” said a genuinely surprised Kaho.  “What does that kind of sensation even feel like?  It sounds a little scary, if I’m being honest.”


“That’s quite alright, Miss Hiiragi,” replied Elize with a chuckle.  “If you would like some perspective on what initiating an Ereinbar Set feels like, you’ll be happy to know that you have a plethora of senior Pandoras all around you who I’m sure will be happy to fill you in on what that feels like.  I’m sure that at least some of you would be willing to inform your junior classmate on the finer points of the Ereinbar Set, right ladies?”


“Of course, Miss Schmitz,” answered Chiffon with her usual bubbly and upbeat demeanor.


“Now then, any other questions before I resume?  Anyone?” asked Elize.  Silence and no raised hands were the answer.


“Very well then, let’s continue.  There’ll be a short review quiz at the end of this session, to make sure that you all have been paying attention.  Given that the vast majority of you here are 3rd-year students, I like to think that this’ll be rather elementary material overall.”


The rest of the class period went smooth enough overall.  Up to this point, with regards to Elize Schmitz’s classes anyway, the seventeen students had learned a mix of both basic human anatomy as well as the finer points of anatomy specifically regarding both Pandoras and Limiters, with the obvious central focal point being on both the stigmata and the Ereinbar Set.  After all, without the stigmata, a woman couldn’t become a Pandora and a man couldn’t become a Limiter, plain and simple.


“Miss Schmitz?” asked Roxanne.


“Yes, Miss Elipton?” replied the teacher.


“You’re the head doctor here at West Genetics, right?”


“That’s correct.  Why the interest?”


“Well,” said Roxanne, pausing as she thought over her next choice of words, “given that you have a medical degree and seem to know a bunch about human anatomy and the stigmata, I was wondering…”


“Yes?” inquired Elize, implying for Roxanne to continue.


“Where exactly do stigmata come from anyway?” asked Roxanne.  The question was certainly one that got the attention of everyone else in the classroom.


“Well,” began Elize, “I don’t want to bore you with too much of a history lesson on stigmata.  After all, I’m a medical professional, not a historian.”  Elize chuckled with a smirk at her own semi-corny joke on the matter before getting serious once more.  “The short answer I can give is that stigmatas are created in highly secure laboratories within Genetics facilities all over the world.  And the security at those labs is no joke, given how vital stigmata are in the fight against the Nova.  We’re talking only the highest ranking staff among Genetics and Chevalier are allowed within those laboratories.  Even someone like me has rather limited access to those labs without express consent from the headmistress of West Genetics, the High Council of Chevalier, or Chairman Aoi himself.”


“Makes sense,” replied Charles.  “After all, other nations would kill - literally - to get their hands on that kind of material for their own military use and application.  It’s probably the one thing that governments all over the world covet from Genetics facilities more than anything else.”


After all, so long as Chevalier had the exclusive means of creating Pandoras and Limiters - with no other nation or corporate entity having the means to replicate such soldiers - then nobody else could hope to match up against Chevalier, Genetics, and (of course) Gengo Aoi.  Even with the amount of intel-sharing and mutual cooperation between Chevalier and the nations of the world, the creation and storage of stigmata was a closely guarded secret which Chevalier would share with NO country whatsoever under any circumstances.  It was only Chevalier personnel who were allowed access to stigmatic material and them alone.  Nobody else - Americans, Russians, Chinese, British, French, German, even Japanese (given Gengo’s ethnic heritage) was allowed full-on access to stigmatic material and all top-secret research materials related to it.


‘Why the secrecy and lack of trust?’ one might ask.  The answer was as simple as it was cold and calculating:  Gengo simply didn’t trust the rest of the world, at least not with such a vital material as the stigmata.  As far as he was concerned, the stigmata fell under the dominion of Chevalier and no other organization, whether that was countries, corporations, or multi-national or global entities.


But how does Chevalier manage to bring in individuals who are deemed trustworthy to access and handle stigmata?  Obviously, they have to come from somewhere on the planet.


The short answer is a particularly intense vetting process, to determine where a person’s loyalties lie.  Basically put, the main question could be summarized as such when vetting new recruits to bring within Chevalier’s fold:  Do you swear fealty to Chevalier alone or not?  If a candidate for induction within Chevalier (whether as a scientist, soldier, administrator, or other notable position within the group) had questionable loyalty or perhaps a dual loyalty to Chevalier and someone else (most likely their home country), then they were deemed unfit to become a formally recognized member.


In the eyes of Gengo Aoi and his innermost circle, to join Chevalier was to sever whatever ties a person had with their country or any other group prior to joining.  Gengo himself served as a lead example when he entertained the notion of having his Japanese citizenship revoked, proving that he was willing to “walk his talk” as some might say.  While he was Japanese by birth, Gengo saw himself more so as a “citizen of the world” who could not afford to be tied down by national loyalties any longer, especially in the era of the Nova threat.


But things got a bit off topic now, haven’t they?  Back to the classroom with Kazuya and the others…


“I mean, I get that stigmata are developed and cultivated in Genetics labs under lock-and-key and all that,” said Roxanne, “but ‘where do they originally come from?’ is what I’m getting at.  Sorry if my way of putting things is a little odd.”


“Well then, right to the point then, huh?” replied Elized with a smirk.  “Well, given that I’m the instructor here, I have no problem with answering that particular question, but would any of you lovely ladies like to fill in Miss Elipton on that particular question?”  Elize asked the assembled class.


“The first stigmatas come from Maria Lancelot, the very FIRST Pandora in recorded history,” stated Ticy.  “In fact, she carries the title as the “Mother of all Pandora,” given her place in human history.  Before her arrival, mankind had no hope of being able to fight off the Nova threat.  Even with the military technology available at the time - including biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons - the human race was simply incapable of defeating the Nova in combat.”


“Aptly put, Miss Phenyl,” added Elizabeth.  “As long as the Nova had the ability to freeze anything within their immediate area into place - including nuclear warheads - the mightiest military forces on Earth had no real hope of destroying them on the battlefield.  It wasn’t until the arrival of Maria Lancelot and the harvesting of her stigmata that the human race had a fighting chance against this existential threat we face.”


“So then,” resumed Roxanne, “if the very first stigmata came from Maria Lancelot, then what exactly does that make her?”


“What do you mean?” asked Ingrid for clarification.


“I’m guessing that what Roxanne is getting at,” answered Charles on Roxanne’s behalf, “is as to what exactly Maria Lancelot is - or maybe was - in terms of her biology.  To put it another way:  Was Maria Lancelot even human?  If she was able to clash against the Nova on equal footing, given that she arrived on Earth with stigmata in her body, then was Maria Lancelot even human?”


There was an awkward pause of silence within the classroom, given the line of questioning which both Roxanne and Charles had just introduced into the discussion.  After thirty seconds or so, it was broken by Chiffon Fairchild.


“What makes you think that Maria Lancelot is dead?” asked the West Genetics student council president.


“That’s just it,” replied Charles.  “Nobody has seen Maria Lancelot in years.  The last sighting of her in the public eye was more than two decades ago.  And anytime somebody would inquire as to whether or not she is still alive, the discussion would be shut down outright.  I’m not trying to come off as bleak or as a downer, Miss Fairchild, but we don’t definitively know whether or not she’s still alive or not.  And of course, there’s also the question as to just what exactly she is - or was - in terms of biology.  I like to think, in my opinion, that Maria Lancelot wasn’t your typical human female.  She might have LOOKED like a ravishing beauty of a woman, but with her abilities, she simply MUST have been something far more in comparison to the human species…perhaps something akin to the Nova at that.”


“It’s a fair point of speculation, I suppose,” stated Julia in semi-agreement.


“Well now, ladies,” said Elize, “as much as this conversation has taken quite the interesting turn, I’m afraid that the period is coming to an end.  We’ll simply have to bookmark and shelve this discussion for another time, as there are only a few minutes left at this point.  Please refer to your tablets as I am sending you the link for a brief quiz now.  It’s a short series of multiple choice questions.  Once you’ve made your selections, just hit the link to send your answers back to me.  You’ll get your results first thing come next session.  Good luck and I hope you were all paying attention.”  On that last part, Elize shot a playful look towards Arnett and Julia, given that they tended to zone in and out of lectures at times, and became mildly embarrassed by the subtle look sent their way prior to taking their quiz.


Once the quiz was taken and the class period ended, the group took their leave.  Kazuya had just hopped out of his seat when suddenly he was cast in shadow.  Turning around, he was greeted by the sight of firm female pillars in white leggings.  Looking upwards he was greeted by the sight of green hair, ruby eyes, and outstretched arms.


“May I?” asked Cassie Lockheart, implying that she would like a turn to carry Kazuya to their next destination.


‘That’s surprising,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘Cassie’s usually not this forward when it comes to…holding me.  Normally, somebody else would ask her beforehand and she would get somewhat flustered in response before replying.  It looks like she’s trying to take the initiative more often, which was as surprising as it was endearingly adorable.


“Umm…yeah, sure.” replied Kazuya with a calming tone of voice, raising his arms up so that he was ‘T-shaped,’ signifying that Cassie had permission to pick him up.  She did so a moment later, cradling Kazuya’s body against her frame, with his head slightly pressed against her right breast.  Whether this was done intentionally or mistakenly, Kazuya wasn’t quite sure, but at least it wasn’t as downright flirty compared to Roxanne, who took every chance she could to bury Kazuya’s face into her cleavage as much as possible whenever it was her turn to carry him around.


A moment later, the troop made their way down the halls, deciding to grab a quick bite before their next class.  As Kazuya gently bounced on Cassie’s hip, he occasionally turned his head ever so slightly to see if she was looking at him as she walked.  Sure enough, he could tell that she would sneak a peek at him whenever she was certain he wasn’t looking, and then immediately turn her vision elsewhere and blush somewhat as she did so.  It was rather adorable in its own way, and somewhat reminiscent of Satellizer by comparison.  After all, here was a beautiful young woman who was top of her class back at East Genetics and among the top five 3rd-year Pandoras on the global scene, yet at that very moment, she was a bashful schoolgirl who was eyeing the Limiter who she was currently hip-carrying on her side and obviously showing signs of a crush like her fellow Pandoras.


In the words of an anthropomorphic talking cartoon hen from a 1970s Disney version of an old English folk hero, “Ah me, young love.”  


That would have been the response at such a sight of a young man being surrounded by more than a dozen lovely young ladies, all of whom had ever-so-slightly growing levels of affection for the Limiter whom they had become paired to.  While some like Ingrid, Creo, Holly, and Julia might be reluctant to outwardly show such affection towards the Limiter, even THEY made sure to get their share of ‘Kazuya Time’ when the opportunity presented itself, given the amount of competition there was now for the young man’s touch and attention.


Kazuya’s clique had grabbed a quick bite soon enough from the vending area of the food court before proceeding onto their next class with Miss Violet.


As they took their seats (Kazuya taking his own independent seat, with Cassie having a slightly crestfallen reaction at her share of ‘Kazuya Time’ coming to its end), Violet L. Bridget entered the classroom to resume with the day’s lesson plan.  Given that her field of teaching was one of the few courses that wasn’t exclusively focused on either the Nova or the finer points of becoming Pandoras and Limiters, the coursework for today was an overview on world history.  As she was going through a brief lecture on the transition of human history from the Copper Age to the Bronze Age, she took a pause to elaborate on another change-up in the class scheduling.


“Oh, I know that this is rather sudden and all,” said Violet, “but in the spirit of fairness, the other instructors will be diversifying their instruction in order to give you all a more rounded learning experience.  After all, while becoming the best Pandoras and Limiters is obviously a major goal during your time as students here, broadening your horizons is also something to aspire towards as well, and it will certainly take a load off of my shoulders so that I don’t have to teach you literally ALL subjects not related to things like the Nova, stigmata, and all else related to those topics.”  Violet finished with a chuckle.


“So what exactly do you mean by that, Miss L. Bridget?” inquired Attia.


“To help clarify,” resumed Violet, “I have a short diagram to help elaborate on your newly adjusted schedule regarding your coursework here at West Genetics.  Take a minute or two to soak it in and prepare yourselves for your modified coursework.  I’ll be sure to upload it all to your tablets if you need a reminder.”


Up on the display screen for the class to see was the modified schedule, showing the instructors and the specific coursework for each one listed:



“After all,” said Violet, “it would certainly put me through my paces if I had to teach all of those topics by my lonesome.  This way, the burden is somewhat lifted on my part and the others fill in on your other coursework.  I mean, I imagine that hearing lectures about the Nova or stigmata would get boring from time to time.”  Violet finished on that note with a mild chuckle.


“I suppose you have a point there, Miss L. Bridget,” stated Holly.  “We are technically high-school students as well as soldiers-in-training, so a more rounded and enriching academic experience couldn’t hurt.”


“Exactly,” replied Elizabeth in total agreement, with Chiffon, Ticy, and Rana nodding alongside her statement.


“Well then,” resumed Violet, “if you will all return to your tablets, let’s resume our lesson of transition from Copper Age to Bronze Age in human history.  By this point, mankind is starting to form more sophisticated city-states as was the case in places like Ancient Greece and the early Romans afterwards, and therefore…”


The lesson (while somewhat boring for some of the Pandoras gathered) went off smooth enough.  The most embarrassing parts of it all was whenever Violet called out a student who was either nodding off or had her attention directed elsewhere during the lecture.  Of course, given Violet’s softer “Big Sister” temperament compared to some of the other instructors (especially Yu-Mi in comparison), being called out in class was perhaps a bit embarrassing but not outright humiliating or degrading.  Those like Yu-Mi were rather quick to instill a more firm recourse for slacking off or not paying attention during class time, usually in the form of doing fifty push-ups in front of the class (which Roxanne learned soon enough when she was caught nodding off more than once during one of Yu-Mi’s lectures).


All-in-all, the rest of the day went swimmingly enough for what one might expect at a Genetics facility, given that it catered to high school-aged students and all of the minor cases of drama and day-to-day humdrum one might expect from men and women going through their pubescent years.  After all, the human condition being what it is, such quirks were expected among students going through their formative years, even at a place like West Genetics.  They weren’t gods and goddesses after all, even if they had abilities far beyond those of unaugmented people.


As for the rest of the day, with regards to the last two instructors, Kazuha notified her students that within the next few days, they should start preparing themselves physically for her coursework, given that her class involved equal parts theory and practical application.


“Make sure your Volt Textures are in good working order,” stated Kazuha during her class.  The implication was clear enough to literally ALL of the Pandoras gathered, including Kaho.  What could be inferred was that there would be a good amount of clothing being torn or shredded here and there during the practical application parts of her course, effectively with the same level of clothing-related destruction as could be found during a Carnival.


As for Amelia, there was a sudden notification on the group’s tablets that her class would be closed for the day.  Apparently, there was a last-minute notification in which Amelia was summoned to report to Sister Margaret’s office for an undisclosed reason.  So in place of that, there was a brief exam sent to the students’ tablets, with a time window for completion.  Effectively, they were given a somewhat lengthy homework assignment as a tradeoff for having no formal class for the day.


“I hope she’s not in trouble of some kind,” stated Rana upon learning of Amelia’s surprise absence.


“I’m sure she’s fine,” replied Chiffon, trying to calm whatever concerns or worries the others might have had over Amelia’s situation.  “It’s probably just something regarding paperwork or an in-person interview required of her.  After all, instructors here DO have to tend to other duties rather than just their students after all.”


“Chiffon’s right,” added Ticy.  “It’s most likely something minor that just required her attention.  I’m sure we’ll see Miss Evans tomorrow.  And if we don’t, there’ll probably be a substitute to fill in for her by that point, and we can ask as to why she hasn’t returned if it comes to that.  So let’s not worry about that for the time being.”


“Exactly,” piped in Roxanne.  “So now that class is done for the day, what do you guys want to do now?”


Before anybody could speak up regarding plans for the rest of the day, suddenly a cacophony of cell phones among the group went off with various rings.  The ones whose phones didn’t go off were Satellizer, Rana, Roxanne, Kaho, Holly, Cassie, Charles, Julia, and Kazuya.  As for everyone else, they immediately proceeded to turn on their phones to see what all the hubbub was about.  Seconds later, some of the Pandoras eyes widened in surprise at the notification they received.


“Well…what is it girls?” asked a very curious Roxanne at the reactions she was seeing.


At that moment, Chiffon spoke up on behalf of all the Pandoras whose phones went off at that moment.


“It appears that our former partners have been told to head towards our current residence.  They should be arriving within the hour, according to the message posting we all received.  I guess that Sister Margaret made the necessary arrangements and told them to all meet up together at one location.” explained Chiffon.


“Admittedly, it’s a bit surprising how sudden things have proceeded,” added Elizabeth.  “I figured we would have to wait a few more days, but no matter, I suppose.  The sooner we get this resolved, the better off we’ll all be.”


“Got that right,” chimed in Arnett with her usual party girl grin and playful demeanor.


“Well then, ready for this, Kazuya?” asked Ticy as she looked down at the Limiter (who at this point was currently being held in Creo’s arms at the moment.


“I hope so,” said the Limiter, who was both yearning for and slightly dreading this moment, oxymoronic as that combination might have sounded.


“It’ll be fine, Kazuya,” said Creo with a firm but also calming tone in her voice, before proceeding to kiss Kazuya on his cheek with an endearing smooch, while slightly tightening her grip on the man and pressing his chest against her bosom as she did so (most likely on purpose, as seemed to be the case more and more with ALL of these women by now).


“Alright then,” stated Kazuya.  “No time like the present and all that.  Let’s head home.”


And with that, the group made their collective way back home, readying themselves for the coming pow-wow between Kazuya and the Limiters who were formally partnered with several of the Pandoras among Kazuya’s harem.

End Notes:

Apologies if this chapter came off a little bland.  Basically tinkering with including some of the more mundane parts of school life among high school students (even if it is at a place like West Genetics).  I'll try to make the next chapter more intriguing with regards to twists and turns in the plot line.

Chapter 28: The Pow-Wow (Part 1) by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Given the length of this chapter, I've decided to break it into parts.

Kazuya’s group made their way towards the complex soon enough as the day was nearing a close and the sun was beginning its descent over the horizon.  There was always the possibility of using Acceleration to get home lickity-split, but there were two things to take into consideration with that option: (1) Out of concern for Kazuya’s physical well-being, it was decided that it was best not to put the young man through such a dramatic change in velocity so fast right away, at least not before he had formally gone through with Baptism, and (2) Given that Kaho and Ganessa were junior Pandoras compared to everyone else, they were not yet able to use Acceleration and would therefore be left behind in the dust (both literally and proverbially speaking).  Therefore, the group simply continued its leisurely stroll home, with the women engaging in typical high school-related talk that was normally associated with teenage women.


“What do you guys want for dinner?” asked Arnett.  “I’d prefer that we order in for tonight.”


“I’m in agreement with that,” chimed Rana.  “Since we’ll be having company, what say we order in pizzas or something?”


“Sounds good to me!” stated Roxanne with her usual upbeat demeanor.


“I’m sensing some general agreement on that option,” said Chiffon.  “Is everyone here okay with pizza for tonight?”  The lack of a counter-reply along with nodding among the various women indicated that pizza would be fine for the evening.


“Alright then,” continued Chiffon.  “How many pizzas should we order in, you think?”


“I’d say a solid dozen or more,” Arnett recommended.  “Especially since we’re having visitors.”


“We’re talking pizzas for girls our size,” countered Holly.  “Is that amount really necessary?”


After all, food proportions between Pandoras and everyone else were noticeably different, with a serving for a Pandora being anywhere between two to three times what it would be for anyone else, augmented or otherwise.


“Given the number of visitors we’ll be hosting,” said Elizabeth, “we should err on caution and order enough so that there’s plenty for everyone.  Our visitors could very well likely have chaperones accompanying them, so it’s best to order a large amount in this case.  After all, what we don’t end up eating will just be leftovers for the next day.”


On the topic of “chaperones,” Elizabeth was implying that there would most likely be a small retinue of Pandoras accompanying the Limiters on the way over to the complex, and it would be somewhat rude to have them just wait outside while Kazuya had this meeting with the other Limiters, so in the spirit of being good hosts, it would be best to order plenty of food and refreshment in order to accommodate the guests who were to arrive.


“I suppose you make a valid point, Miss Mably,” replied Holly, seeing the logic in her fellow British Pandora’s thinking.


“So then, how many pizzas should we order then?” asked Ticy.  “Fifteen?  Twenty?”


“I’d play it safe and go with two dozen,” stated Roxanne with a grin.


“Th-that many?” asked a skeptical Ticy.


“I don’t know about you ladies, but I could personally put away half a pizza all by myself at a bare minimum!” replied a gleeful Roxanne.  “I’m guessing that there are a few of you who could probably do more-or-less the same thing as me.”  Roxanne was eyeing Arnett, Creo, Rana, Ingrid, and Satellizer in particular.


“I’m sure you could, Miss Zombie,” muttered Charles in response.  “After all, you have the added benefit of eating to your heart's content and not putting on any weight.  All the nutrients and sustenance probably go to your chest, I’m guessing.”


“Hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it I say!” Roxanne playfully countered, twisting her torso slightly from side to side and making her massive mammaries sway in response, making her point all too obvious.  “Satellizer knows what I’m talking about, right?”  Roxanne turned towards the coquettish blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty for agreement.


“N-no comment on that,” answered Satellizer who was blushing and instinctively covering her arms over her chest to try and shield her bosom from Roxanne’s semi-lecherous ogling.


“Aww come on now, Satellizer,” replied Roxanne with a somewhat teasing tone in her voice.  “No need to be shy and hide the goods.  It’s kind of refreshing to see somebody who’s in the same camp as me, in a way of putting things.  Of course, that Miss Yu-Mi is really something else as well in the chest department, am I right?  I mean, what does she eat to get boobs that big!?”


“By chance, could we talk about something other than breasts?” grumbled Attia in response.


“I second that motion,” added Charles.


Obviously, the sense of breast envy was rather strong within the more modestly chested Pandoras among Kazuya’s clique.  Therefore, Roxanne relented and gave up on the teasing for the time being, not wanting to have a catfight break out before dinner and the little pow-wow between Kazuya and the other Limiters.


Soon enough, the group made its way back home, placed their dinner order, and started breaking off to tend to different tasks.  Elizabeth, Chiffon, and Holly decided to take a quick swim in the lower level pool for a little bit.  Creo, Ingrid, and Rana went to go hit the gym in the meanwhile.  Arnett decided to phone her father to check up on him and fill him in on life at school  Ganessa would tend to her bonsai tree for a bit,  Cassie decided to catch up on her creative writing, and Kaho decided to peruse the internet for a spell.  Ticy would spend some time feeding and tending to her pet turtle for a little while.  Julia decided she would take the downtime to read a novel she had among her personal items, Charles decided to contact her father for a video chat, and Attia went off to tend to a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle she started a few days earlier.  That left both Satellizer and Rana to tend to Kazuya while the group waited for both their dinner and thief guests.


“So then, what should we do in the meantime while we wait?” asked Roxanne with a look in her eyes that was as playful as it was mischievous.  From what Kazuya could discern, the implication in the buxom American Pandora’s questioning was apparent enough to see:  If Roxanne was more direct, she would pretty much say “How about we three go off and have some hanky-panky related fun before dinner?”


“I don’t know,” thought Kazuya aloud, trying to keep things from getting steamy with the pinkette who was eyeing both Kazuya AND Satellizer rather fondly, odd enough as that might have seemed.  “How about we check to see if there’s anything good on TV?  What do you think, Satellizer?”


“Yeah, that sounds good,” answered the British Pandora, her protective streak towards Kazuya somewhat heightened, given how smitten she was with the young man at this point.  She didn’t have any animosity towards Roxanne whatsoever.  Satellizer simply didn’t like the idea of another woman getting particularly fresh with the Limiter who she was bonding with more and more so intimately, at least not right off the bat and before Satellizer got HER turn with the young man when it came to the realm of bedroom activities and all things related to romantic passion.


All three got themselves comfortable on one of the couches in the particularly spacious living room, staring at a television screen that was a solid ten feet wide and around seven feet in height.  Given that the complex was designed to accommodate Pandoras, it was only natural that literally EVERYTHING within the house be scaled to fit both everyday necessities and their creature comforts to boot.


Kazuya felt that it would probably be best that he sit separately from Satellizer and Roxanne, in order not to foster any sense of jealousy or competition between the two of him over monopolizing any ‘Kazuya Time’ unfairly…which is of course why things didn’t end up working out as he had hoped.


Initially wanting to find a separate spot to sit on his own, Kazuya ended up being overruled with a workaround solution to the dilemma of seating arrangements.  It ended up with Kazuya sitting squarely in the middle of the couch with Satellizer on his right and Roxanne on his left.  Wondering if he would be seated on the actual couch or not, Kazuya got his answer shortly after when both of the super-buxom young women sat propped up right against one another, with their bodies pressed up upon each other.  That meant that Kazuya would effectively be sitting on their thighs - Satellizer’s left thigh and Roxanne’s right thigh - with a breast from each of them propped up against his head as a sort of makeshift pillow.  It was quite the sight to behold for any heterosexual hot-blooded young man to witness, with Kazuya effectively being made into a makeshift teddy bear for the two Pandoras to share and cuddle up against while they channel surfed.


“So, anything in particular you want to watch?” asked Roxanne to both Kazuya and Satellizer as she scrolled through the guide menu.


“Umm, nothing in particular strikes me at the moment,” replied Satellizer.  “What about you, Kazuya?”


“Me?” asked the Limiter.  “Oh, I don’t know…how about we scroll through the animated movie section?  Find something light-hearted and wholesome to watch while we wait for dinner, perhaps?”


“Sounds good to me!” replied Roxanne as she scrolled through to that very category and started looking through the movies to choose from.


After a minute or two of perusing, the trio decided to opt for a computer-animated film titled “Monsters vs. Aliens,” which was released back in the early 21st century.  Apparently, the opening premise was that a young woman grows into a giant on her wedding day and ends up being taken in by the government and housed in a secret military-style facility along with other monsters, with the whole lot of them being used shortly after to fight off an alien invasion roughly halfway through the film.


The movie came off as rather silly and over-the-top at times, but then again such was to be expected from a film of that nature.  It WAS a family-friendly type of movie after all (though some might have perceived the part where the female lead character - Susan Murphy - grew into becoming ‘Ginormica’ to be a tad risque in some ways).   In any case, while the story was amusing enough in its own little cutesy way, the movie was being used as a bit of an excuse for two of the three people watching it to get into something more intimate.


After all, how many young couples watch a movie - either in theaters or at home - and end up making out at least a little bit in the process?  And since the situation involved a young man and two young women who were most certainly interested in him, that outcome had a rather high probability of occurring.


It was after Susan Murphy had become Ginormica and was captured by the government that both Roxanne and Satellizer started ‘putting the moves’ on Kazuya as the trio watched the film.  It was subtle things at first - pulling Kazuya’s body against theirs, resting their cheeks against the top of Kazuya’s head, tracing their hands along Kazuya’s torso and upper legs (teasingly circling his crotch, lest they get too obvious as to what their intentions were).  For you see, with Kazuya both in front and between the two Pandoras, each girl had snaked an arm around the young man’s torso - Satellizer’s left arm and Roxanne’s right arm, respectively - which resulted in the man being held firmly in place against the pair of amazonian beauties while the film played on.


Though he was doing his best to focus on the movie (at least outwardly), Kazuya was feeling quite the amount of sexually charged tension after the first fifteen minutes or so into the film.  It was becoming more and more apparent that the women were less focused on the movie and more focused on the young man in their collective clutches.  It was also becoming only too obvious as to what their intentions were regarding said young man whom they were holding oh so enticing against their torsos and bosoms.


The final hint came when Roxanne’s fingers delicately traced along Kazuya’s crotch, feeling the stiffness that had been forming in his pants for some time now.


“Well well well, Kazuya,” stated Roxanne at little more than a whisper, “it looks like SOMEBODY is having a good time, wouldn’t you say?”  The teasing nature in her voice was about as clear-cut as it got.


“Uh…um…I’m sorry,” muttered an embarrassed Kazuya, feeling the urge to bring his hands over his crotch and cover the tension (both literal and figurative) that was building in the area encompassing his loins.


“Why are you apologizing?” asked Roxanne.  “You’ve done nothing wrong and have nothing to be ashamed of.  Besides, it makes a girl happy to know that she can make the guy she likes happy.  Am I right, Satellizer?”  The pinkette turned to her blonde counterpart.


“Exactly,” said Satellizer quite bluntly, tracing her own fingers over Kazuya’s groin, just to get a quick feel herself (partly because she felt it only fair since Roxanne copped a quick feel already).  The sensation of it made Satellizer go wide-eyed for a moment, before slowly grinning and subconsciously humming an “Mmmm” of approval at what she felt.


“Besides,” continued Roxanne, “we’ve already seen each other naked in the baths a few times by now.  You’ve gotten to take a good look at ALL of us, and we’ve done the same with you in turn.  So it’s not like we’re really diving into uncharted territory by this point.”


“E-even so,” replied a somewhat flustered Kazuya, “it would be rather awkward if somebody were to walk in on us if we were doing…what I think you’re implying on us doing.”


“I’d simply tell them to join in on the fun,” replied Roxanne without missing a beat.  “After all, ‘the more the merrier’ as the old saying goes, at least in my opinion.  And for the record on something, I just want to clear the air, Kazuya.”


“Y-yes ma’am?” replied Kazuya.


“Oh, come off it,” said Roxanne as she rolled her eyes.  “Just “Roxanne” and nothing else, please.  No “Miss” or “Ma’am” or “Miss Elipton” or any of that other stuff.  We’re your partners after all, so we should be comfortable talking to one another on a first-name basis, am I right?  But more to the general point I want to make, while you and I are spending some quality time together.”


“Yes ma’am?  I mean, yes Roxanne?” said Kazuya, quickly catching himself in his response.


“Nice save there,” teased Roxanne.  “The point I want to get at with you is simply this:  We - all of us Pandoras living with you - we’re your partners…in class, on the battlefield, at home, and in the bedroom.  And while I like to think that the implications and understanding SHOULD be clear on what that entails, then let me be frank:  We like you.  We ALL like you.  And by like you, I mean “like you” like you, get it?  Most Pandoras who pair up with a Limiter do so for that very reason, after all.  A few might keep it as strictly a business-type of relationship, but the vast majority are looking for that special someone to “be” with, get me?  That certain somebody who makes our hearts skip a beat, our heads swim in pleasure, and the burden on our shoulders feel lighter than air.  I’m sure that all the others would basically say the same thing I just did, maybe in a different way than I did, but the overall meaning would be the same.  Would you agree with me on that, Satellizer?”


Being the type to let action speak more for her than mere words, Satellizer simply turned Kazuya’s head towards her, tilting his chin upwards as she leaned in and gently smooched him on the lips.  Though there was no tongue-play involved in the kiss, the emotion conveyed was plain enough for anyone with a working brain to make out (pun intended).  After ten seconds or so of kissing, Satellizer broke away and focused her deep blue irises onto Kazuya before speaking.


“Roxanne’s right,” said Satellizer.  “We all want to BE with you Kazuya, plain and simple.  And there’s no brainwashing, intimidation, bribery, or anything else malicious like you might be inclined to think for some reason I can’t understand.  While I’d prefer to have you all to myself, I’m a big girl who’s willing to share in the spirit of fairness and cooperation.  I mean…I know there’s gonna be times of jealousy and competition between us girls, that’s practically a GIVEN in this kind of situation.  But even so, we all want to be by your side, as your partners…and more, one day.”


“More?” asked Kazuya.


“Perhaps another word if you think we’re being too cryptic,” clarified Roxanne.  “Terms like ‘lovers,’ ‘girlfriends,’ ‘fiances,’ ‘soulmates,’ ‘wives-to-be’ or something along those lines.  Is that clear enough for you, you little stud-muffin you.”  She then proceeded to increase her grip on Kazuya, pulling him slightly closer against her frame and pushing her F-cup boob against the left half of Kazuya’s head (face included), clearly getting a rise out of the young man and making her all the happier for it in turn.


“I…it just…it feels so…sudden and rushed, you know?” replied Kazuya.  “I mean, we’ve only JUST started to get to know each other.  And I’m talking about all of us, you girls and all the others.  How can you be so sure that I’m the guy for you?  You might end up meeting somebody down the road who’s REALLY supposed to be the guy for you.  How do you know that I’m the one for you?”


“Short answer: feminine intuition.” stated Roxanne, smiling down at him before continuing further.


“We Pandoras have this sort of ‘sixth sense’ when it comes to finding out who our ‘chosen one’ is as we mature and become more in-tune with our Pandora abilities.  As corny as it might sound, we tend to seek out the Limiter who is meant for us as our battlefield comrade as well as our lover and soulmate.  It’s kind of why once we’re pretty sure that we’ve found our ‘one,’ that we tend to get pretty frisky and ‘in the mood’ on a regular basis.  Sometimes it takes a while for us to find that person, and there have been exceptions here and there, of course.  But overall, we Pandoras tend to instinctively know over time just who our partner is.  Most who find their ‘one’ usually do so within their third year at Genetics academies.  Some might end up doing so when they formally enter Chevalier, but in the end, we instinctively find the person we’re meant to be with.”


“You sound so certain of that,” said Kazuya with a touch of awe in his voice.


“Whether it’s simply fate, evolutionary biology, or the ‘will of God,’ more times than not, we Pandoras usually end up pairing up with the person we were meant to be with in the end.” declared Roxanne.  “So now that I’ve said my piece on the overarching point of our relationship, what say we stop beating around the bush and start embracing this dynamic, shall we?  By chance, do you NOT like us, Kazuya?”


“No, of course not,” replied a flustered Kazuya.  “I mean, it’s still a bit early and we’re still getting to know one another and all, but I think that you’re all wonderful and amazing women.  I just…I don’t want to give any of you the impression that I’m taking advantage of you or that I’m taking this relationship for granted, that’s all.  And besides, I feel like this sort of thing takes time to cultivate into a meaningful relationship, beyond something more than just…sex and flirting, you know?”


“Oh Kazuya,” sighed Roxanne, “you really are old-fashioned in a way, aren’t you?  You’re so afraid of taking the next step that you keep us girls at arm’s length - metaphorically speaking, of course.  It’s rather endearing, I’ll confess, but sooner or later, we kitty cats want to have a little fun from time to time, and we think it’s only fair that you fulfill your duty as our ‘Little Brother’ and tend to our needs, as we in turn tend to yours.  Would you agree with me on that, Satellizer?”


“Absolutely,” said Satellizer with clear conviction in her voice.  “We only want to make you happy, Kazuya.  Such a desire comes from more than just passion.  Simply put, what we want to do with you…it’s an expression of love, plain and simple.”  She then followed through with another smooch on Kazuya’s lips, being sure to press her large breasts against his chest as she did so, feeling Kazuya’s heartbeat picking up (and hers in turn, which Kazuya could also feel under such close proximity).


“Gotta say, Satellizer, I’m having a bit of a conundrum with what I’m seeing,” stated Roxanne with her usual playful grin.


“And what is that, Roxanne?” asked Satellizer in between kisses.


“Well, watching both you and Kazuya going at it right next to me is getting me just a teensy weensy bit jealous.  But more importantly, it’s getting me hot under the collar.  I’m afraid I’m simply going to have to help myself to what I’m seeing before me and get in on this good time.”  A moment later, Roxanne turned to face both Kazuya and Satellizer, starting to press against them and shift her position on the couch, pushing into them more and more.


Of course, this resulted in Satellizer falling further to the right until she was on her back (yipping in surprise at the suddenness of the whole thing), with Roxanne on top of her and Kazuya nestled in between the two of them, pinned between their magnificent mammaries.  To Roxanne’s credit, she had managed to sandwich the Limiter between them in a way that he wasn’t harmed, using just enough of her body weight and pressure to hold him in place so that he was trapped in ‘Marshmallow Hell’ at the moment.


“I mean, here I’m sitting with a very pretty girl and a sweet little guy right next to me, both of them getting hot and heavy with one another, and what’s a girl to do in response, you know?  What makes it even more bothersome is that I’ve got the hots for both of you, so I simply just can’t sit by and just spectate at such a thing happening in front of me.  I’m afraid that I’m gonna have to help myself to some of the lovin’ that’s taking place in front of me, so if neither of you two mind…”  Roxanne shot a particularly playful smirk towards the two of them, the hint of sexually-charged and playful mischief in her eyes all too apparent.


A second later, Roxanne was running her hands along Satellizer’s torso, including the sides of her bosom, as well as her upper thighs, appreciating the curvature of her figure along with the near flawless muscle-to-fat ratio throughout her body.  What was really getting Roxanne’s libido fired up was just how big Satellizer’s breasts were.


“Satellizer, just what do you have to eat to get boobs this big?” playfully asked Roxanne.  “Is it from drinking a lot of milk or from eating meat by chance?”


“W-what are you talking about?” asked a flustered Satellizer.  “Besides, your b-breasts are just as big as mine, so why are you so damn interested in them?”


“Even if my boobs ARE big,” countered Roxanne, “I’m still always surprised and a little turned on whenever I see a pretty girl with boobs that are around my size or bigger.  Don’t get me wrong, I think all the others have nice ta-tas on them as well - even those on the smaller end like Charles and Attia - but it’s the big ones that REALLY get me fired up like a freshly turned on gas stove.  Would you agree with me on that, Kazuya?”


“I’m not sure I should be commenting on that sort of thing,” answered Kazuya.  “Doing so would make me come off as a massive pervert.”


“Oh, come on now,” Roxanne playfully groaned.  “We’re all lovers here, so there shouldn’t be any secrets between us.  So come on, Kazuya.  Wouldn’t you agree that big boobs are the best?”


Kazuya turned his head towards Satellizer to see how she might respond to his answer, should he choose to go through with saying it out loud.  The look in her eyes and the slight nod she gave served as the proverbial ‘green light,’ giving him permission to speak his mind.


“If I’m being honest,” began Kazuya, “while I like to think I can admire ALL parts of the female body, I confess that I have a particular weakness for the bosom.  It’s just something about the curve and swell of them that make me…I’m not sure how to word it exactly…it…makes my breathing seize up when I see them, I suppose.  Oh, now I sound like a total pig.”  Kazuya groaned at the end of his deep-rooted confession over what turns him on.


Kazuya was immediately visited upon by a smooch from Roxanne, leaning down to catch his lips within hers, before he found his body being rotated and his lips once more seized by Satellizer’s mouth a moment later.  These girls REALLY had a knack for catching him off guard with kisses.


“Hearing you say that makes us VERY happy, Kazuya.” said Roxanne as he hovered over the young man while Satellizer was going to town on his mouth at the moment, using her tongue in the process.


The rest of the movie session pretty much went on like this, with Roxanne and Satellizer switching places from time to time, one of them atop the other, while Kazuya was always playfully pinned between the two of them, with his head nestled against their bosoms while they went back and forth between making out with him and making out with one another.  The makeout sessions generally consisted of various kisses between mouths, though there were the occasional hickeys along necklines and nibbling of earlobes as well in order to mix things up and keep them ‘spicy,’ all while each Pandora ran her hands along as much of the other one’s body as was possible, all while keeping Kazuya in their collective loving embrace.


“I must say,” stated Roxanne between kisses among both Kazuya and Satellizer, “I’m REALLY looking forward to when these kinds of sessions involve EVERYONE here at this place.  Just the thought of me hooking up with a cute little fella with a particularly pure heart and a platoon of very pretty girls night after night…it gets my fire burning hotter than a roaring campfire.”


“Easy now, Roxanne,” replied Satellizer.  “Gotta crawl before walking, and gotta walk before running.  Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here.  We should at least wait until Kazuya has gotten his Baptism before we explore that avenue.”


“The sooner we get that outta the way, the better I say.  Just like this little pow-wow that’s supposed to happen tonight between Kazuya and these other Limiters.  Once those boxes are checked off, then we can REALLY have some fun.”  The eagerness in Roxanne’s voice was like that of a small child’s on Christmas Eve, waiting with the greatest of anticipation for all the goodies and presents they were expecting the next day.


‘She wasn’t kidding about getting frisky and in-the-mood after all,’ thought Kazuya in the midst of all this.  A part of him was just a tiny little bit concerned (bordering on frightened) if what Roxanne said was true.  If all sixteen of the women currently partnered with him had a hunger for making out and other more adult-rated activities, then he was worried if his body would be able to take such a demand for such loving throes of romantic passion.  If their hunger was even HALF of what Roxanne and Satellizer were showing during this little makeout session (the movie having become an afterthought by this point), he was worried that his body would be exhausted after one or two nights, assuming if this ended up becoming a nightly occurrence, particularly for his pelvis above all else.


“Er-ghem,” said a voice behind the trio, suddenly altering the mood of the whole situation.  “So, are you guys enjoying the movie?”


Seizing up in embarrassment, Roxanne and Satellizer sat upright, with Kazuya doing so a moment later (now free from their collective ‘booby prison’) and looked over the couch to see Chiffon, Elizabeth, and Holly standing together, wearing bikinis (with long towels draped over their shoulders) and taking in the view of what the other three were engaged in just moments before.


“Y-yeah, it was entertaining,” replied a blushing Roxanne.


“I’m sure it was,” said Elizabeth with a grin as she crossed her arms underneath her bosom.  Her body language said all that needed to be said in terms of believing Roxanne or Satellizer.  The sentiment was almost assuredly likewise among both Chiffon and Holly as well.  None of the three newly-arrived Pandoras would call out what they damn well knew had just happened, but they would let the two super-busty Pandoras know that they in turn also knew.


“Well then, if you guys are done with your movie night, you might want to freshen up and get yourselves ready then.  Dinner should be arriving shortly and our guests should arrive any minute now.”  stated Chiffon.


As if on cue, the doorbell rang and Chiffon went to go answer it (wrapping the towel around her torso for etiquette).  Just seconds later, her voice could be head speaking up.


“Hello there!” said the student council president in her usual upbeat and bubbly tone of voice.  “Please come in and make yourselves at home.  Thank you for making time to come here for this little arrangement.  If any of you are hungry, we have food in the fridge, but we are expecting dinner pretty soon.  Hope you like pizza if you’re interested.”


The muttering of various voices indicated that the guests had arrived before the pizzas.  Though hopefully the food would arrive soon after and help ease things over during this little meeting between Kazuya and the other Limiters.


‘Alright,’ thought Kazuya as he took a deep breath in and out, mentally preparing himself for this moment.  ‘I hope this goes over well and these guys don’t hate my guts over this whole arrangement between me and my partners.  Either way, time to settle things, hopefully for the better.’


As he made his way off the couch and towards the entrance hall, he spotted a mix of both several Limiters along with a sizable contingent of Pandoras accompanying them.


‘Definitely a smart move to order two dozen pizzas, given the amount of  company we have,’ thought Kazuya as he neared closer and closer to the group.


As his eyes wandered over the entire group of newly arrived Pandoras and Limiters, his vision stopped on someone in particular and caught him slightly off guard.


“You?” asked Kazuya as he eyed this person.

End Notes:

Hope the make-out session was amusing, as well as the little cliffhanger at the end.

Chapter 29: The Pow-Wow (Part 2) by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

The chapter title is a tad misleading, at it's more a lead-in to the actual meeting.  Basically more steamy fluffy goodness between Kazuya and members of his harem.

Kazuya walked into the main entrance hall of the complex and was greeted by quite the plethora of newly arrived guests.  It was certainly a smart move to order two dozen pizzas, given the amount of company had ended up arriving.  Of course, it was to be somewhat expected, given the number of Pandoras Kazuya ended up being partnered with.  Aside from Kaho (her being the sole freshman Pandora) it was quite feasible that as many as ten Limiters would be arriving tonight at the complex.*


*As a reminder, the five latest Pandoras added to Kazuya's harem came from seperate Genetics facilities.  Therefore, assuming that all of them were partnered up with Limiters prior to pairing up with Kazuya, that would be five separate Limiters whom Kazuya would have a face-to-face with later, most likely in the form of a long-distance facetime video chat.


As he perused the floor, Kazuya was slightly surprised to find slightly fewer Limiters than what he was expecting.  His eyes darting from one Limiter to the next, he ended up totalling nine Limiters altogether.


‘I suppose that’s feasible,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘It’s possible that some of my partners were formally paired up with the same Limiter after all.  It may very well be that I ended up taking two Pandoras from the same clique with this little changeover in partnerships.  If that ends up being the case, then I’m gonna have to apologize extra hard to whomever I’ve ended up slighting in the process.’


Scanning over the other men, Kazuya couldn’t help but notice that one of them came off as rather familiar.  While he wore the same standard Genetics-styled school uniform that all Limiters wore on school grounds, his face brought forth a mild sense of deja vu, even if the two had not been formally introduced.


As Kazuya made eye contact with this person, he couldn’t help but instinctively speak his mind with one word:  “You?”


The individual he spoke to was caucasian by his ethnic background, had short brown hair, bluish-gray eyes, light stubble all along the lower half of his face (indicating regular beard growth), and a somewhat introverted look by his nature.  He simply cracked a smile (if perhaps a little forced on his part) and replied in turn.


“Hey there,” said the Limiter called out by Kazuya.


“Michael,” said one of the other Limiters, “have you two already met?”


“In a way, yeah,” replied Michael.  “We kinda ran into each other some time back during that bullying incident.”


“The one where you almost got your neck snapped by that psycho Pandora?” asked another Limiter incredulously.


“That would be the one,” chuckled Michael with a hint of subdued sarcasm.


“I’m surprised you’re so lackadaisical about that whole thing,” said another Limiter.  “She could have killed you, you know.”


“I know,” replied Michael.  “I’m sure if she thought she could get away with it, she might have been tempted to try pulling it off too.  But trying that sort of thing during daylight hours in the middle of campus grounds…I don’t know, I think she was probably gauging the situation and figuring out how far she could take things without getting in too much trouble.  She seemed like the type that just likes to flaunt her power and intimidate others as much as possible.”


“I heard she ended up getting time in the brig,” said another Limiter.  “If you ask me, they should have expelled her and removed her stigmata at a bare minimum.  Somebody like that is too dangerous to be allowed to stay on as a Pandora.  She’s likely to go berserk and take things too far one day.”


“It’s possible, I suppose,” said Michael.  “Might be that she has powerful friends high up within Chevalier, and as long as she doesn’t outright kill anybody, then they’ve got her back.  But let’s not dwell too much on past events.  We’re here for a different reason, after all.”


“Even so, I DO feel really bad about what happened to you,” said Kazuya.  “I just wish we could have stepped in sooner and kept that whole situation from going as far as it ended up getting.”


“Why apologize?” countered Michael.  “You’re not responsible for what happened, and you’re not some kind of superhero who can just fly in and save the day, unless I’m mistaken on that assumption, am I?”


“N-no, I’m nothing like that,” said Kazuya, surprised a bit by the somewhat upbeat tone in Michael’s voice.  The guy had a habit of trying to lax things over with a touch of comedy from what Kazuya could tell.


“So don’t go beating yourself up over what happened then,” said Michael.  He then stepped forward and offered his right hand out, palm open and fingers extended straight.  “Since this is our first formal meeting then:  Michael McCall, 2nd-year Limiter at West Genetics.”  It was apparent enough that Michael was offering a handshake, so Kazuya returned the gesture.


“Kazuya Aoi, 1st-year Limiter.  Nice to meet you…all of you, of course,” said Kazuya to the entire gathering of Limiters.


A few minutes passed getting all of the names and introductions out of the way between all of the Limiters.  In that time, Kazuya learned (surprisingly enough) that not all of the Limiters who were there were previously partnered up with the Pandoras who were now paired up with Kazuya.  Their stats were as follows:


[*I decided to make Arthur Crypton a 2nd-year Limiter instead of a freshman like Kazuya; this is a fanfiction after all.  As for physical descriptions on each of them, please consult the Freezing wiki for those who are curious as to what they look like.]


“W-wait, what?” asked Kazuya.  “You’re not a former partner to Satellizer or Rana, Michael?”


“That’s right,” the young man calmly replied.


“So then, what made you come here, if you don’t mind my asking?  Not that I’m upset at your arrival, don’t misunderstand.” said Kazuya, slightly embarrassed and not wanting to offend the guy.


“It’s alright,” chuckled Michael in response.  “To be honest, I felt that I had no business showing up here tonight, given that you wanted a little heart-to-heart with the former Limiters of your current partners.  But surprisingly enough, a lot of the guys here insisted that I come along on this little sit-down and give you some perspective on things related to your current partnership arrangements and all that.”


“Really?” asked a somewhat confused Kazuya as his vision went between Michael and the other Limiters.


“It was mainly Eugene, Arthur, and Andre who were twisting my arm - figuratively speaking, of course - into coming along here and joining in on this whole shebang.” stated Michael.  “Isn’t that right, guys?”  He turned and focused on the three Limiters he called out by name.


“Awww come on,” replied Arthur.  “I mean, you DID technically make Kazuya’s acquaintance previously, though I admit it was under less than ideal circumstances at the time.  But even so, you’re not really strangers when you look at it like that.”


“That’s a bit of a stretch in justifying your rationale,” teased Michael, “almost as stretched as my neck from that day.”


“You have quite the morbid sense of humor at times, you know that, Michael?” countered Andre to Michael’s quip.


“Oh come off it “Mr. Pretty Boy,” with the snappy repartee and all that,” replied Michael with his somewhat easygoing tone of voice.


Given the sense of gentlemanly refinement he seemed to exude along with the (admittedly) dashing good looks he had - and the fact that he was paired up with Elizabeth once upon a time - it was kind of understandable why Michael would refer to Andre as “Pretty Boy” in teasing jest.  At least, that’s how Kazuya analyzed the situation anyway.


“Now now, fellas,” replied Eugene.  “A little verbal tit-for-tat is all well and good I suppose, but let’s not get carried away in smack-talking now, shall we?  That’s not the reason we’re here, after all.”  Given that he was paired up with Chiffon, it was somewhat fitting that Eugene would act as something of a diplomat and try to keep things both on course and civil.  “In any case, Michael, we figured you needed to get out more and spend some time with the guys.”


“I don’t mind cutting loose with the guys and all,” replied Michael, “but YOU try doing that sort of thing when your partners go all ‘Mother Hen’ on you after one of the school bullies decides to test the durability of your neck.  Ever since then, they’ve pretty much had their eyes on me like hawks.  Not that I don’t appreciate the guardian angel role of course, dear Kassandra.”


At that point, Michael (and several of the others) turned their attention towards the Pandora with chocolate brown hair styled up in a long braid resting over her left side (similar to Rana’s for comparison), brown eyes, and a somewhat muscular build (similar to Creo’s).  The whole time, she stood on guard duty no more than a few feet away from Michael all the while.  From what Kazuya remembered, she was one of the Pandoras who arrived on scene that day as the bullies were being escorted away.


“Nice save there,” replied Kassandra with a grin as she gazed down at Michael, commenting on the compliment he threw out at the end of his little critique of being under close watch by his partners (especially Kassandra out of all of them).


“Anyway,” continued Michael, “we’re all here now and we might as well address these concerns that our host has regarding his current partnership arrangement and whatever guilt he’s apparently feeling over it, if I understand the situation correctly?”


Kazuya simply nodded in response.


“But before we get down to brass tacks and all that, I believe there was mention about ordering in for dinner?” inquired Michael.


As if on cue, the doorbell rang once again, and Chiffon politely made her way through the crowd towards the front door.  Sure enough the food had arrived, with the delivery man staring up at the student council president (her torso still wrapped in a towel, which probably made the guy’s heart skip a beat at such an alluring sight).


“Umm, order for delivery?” asked the delivery man.  “Two dozen pizzas sound right?”


“Why yes it is!” chimed Chiffon in her usual friendly and upbeat tone of voice.  “Thank you so much for making it all the way out here.  Hold on, let me get someone to help you.”  With that, Chiffon made her way back inside and pressed a button on the intercom by the front door to address all the residents within the mansion.


“Ladies,” stated Chiffon clearly and succinctly, “dinner has arrived.  So could you all start making your way towards the entrance hall and help out with setting the table along with bringing in the pizzas?  Also, our guests have arrived, so make sure you’re all dressed appropriately.”


“Scuse me there, fellas,” said Roxanne as she walked through the group towards the front door.  “Lemee give you a hand there with those, little guy.”  The pinkette said with a wink and a grin to the delivery man as she made her way towards his vehicle (designed to accommodate Pandoras in terms of scale and carrying a whole heaping lot of pizzas in the back end of it).


“S-sure thing, ma’am,” said the delivery guy, his heart rate picking up at the sight of this young woman with sinful curves, thick thighs and a particularly bodacious bosom sauntering her way towards his car.


Minutes later, the other Pandoras within Kazuya’s group had assembled within the entrance hall, helping to bring in the pizzas (obviously being too large for the Limiters to carry in normally) as well as helping to pull out numerous plates and drinking cups for the massive assembly that had gathered within the complex.


“Here you go,” said Chiffon to the delivery man, holding out a handful of currency to the deliveryman as the last of the pizzas were brought in.


“Oh no need, ma’am,” he replied.  “The charge comes out of your student food budget, so there’s no need to pay cash.  Otherwise, you’d end up getting charged twice in the process.”  The man finished with a chuckle.


“I know that,” replied Chiffon with her own bubbly chuckle.  “This is your tip, silly.”


The driver took the money offered and quickly counted over it, his eyes widening in the process.


“M-miss,” he stammered, “I’m not sure I can take this much money from you.  Even with the number of pizzas and soda bottles delivered, this much is…well, rather generous for a tip amount.  I could go grab my calculator to confirm, but this much money…it looks to be at least,” he flipped through the bills once more to double-check the amount, “fifty percent of the whole bill!”


“Please, take it,” said Chiffon with her usual disarming friendliness.  “We really do appreciate the speediness of your arrival, given the circumstances.  Go buy yourself something nice with that.  Now drive safe and have a good night.  Thanks again!”


Closing the door, Chiffon returned to the assemblage of guests who had formed with the larger group of the mansion’s current residents.  If one were a fly on the ceiling looking down at everyone gathered, the math would be as such:  17 current residents (Kazuya and his harem-in-the-making) + 9 Limiters visiting + 9 Pandoras serving as chaperones (assuming one Pandora per newly-arrived Limiter, most assuredly partnered up with him) = 35 persons in total.


‘Definitely a smart move to order as many pizzas as we did,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘I’d be surprised if there ends up being any leftovers after tonight.’


He was also feeling a touch of relief that for the first time in a while he wasn’t in a room where literally EVERY Pandora was partnered up with him.  It made him feel a little less pressure at being the sole object of affection in a sea of female company.


Once the pizzas had been laid out within both the kitchen and dining area, the Limiters and their chaperones were offered their share of the bounty.  It was a good thing that there was quite the selection of pizzas to pick from (just cheese, just pepperoni, meat lovers, and vegetarian) so as to accommodate everyone’s taste preferences.  A few minutes passed with the food being handed out to each and every person getting his or her plate of the spoils and something to drink as well.


While that was going on, Kazuya turned to his partners and chose to address them.


“Ladies?” begna the Limiter.  And as if on cue (and to Kazuya’s slight shock at how fast and obediently they reacted), all sixteen of the Pandoras partnered up with him immediately went silent and focused intently on the young man, hanging on his every word.  The looks on their faces weren’t scary in the slightest (quite the opposite, they exuded only warmth mixed with  intense focus and care), it was simply how quick their reaction time was at something as simple as responding to Kazuya just speaking and nothing more.


“Since we’re all gathered here now, if any of you would like to have some one-on-one time with your part-...er, I mean your…former partners,” Kazuya couldn’t help but strain a bit and fight back the tears a smidgen at bringing up the fact that these lovely young women were now paired up with him and not their former Limiters.  He couldn’t help but feel like he was somehow gloating and rubbing it in the faces of the other guys.


‘Keep it together, man,’ thought Kazuya to himself, mustering up his resolve to not break down and sob again, especially in front of such a large gathering.


“Sorry,” said Kazuya as he wiped a small tear from his eye.  “If any of you wish to reconnect and have some quality time with our guests, please feel free to do so.  It’s the least I owe both to you and to them.”


The sincerity in Kazuya’s voice was all too apparent, if the looks on several of his Pandoras’ faces were any indicator of just how touched they were at his act of trying to do right by them, even if he had done nothing wrong at all.  Arnett, Creo, and Ingrid were forming particularly distinct blushes on their cheeks at his offer to them.  In fact, Arnett sauntered up towards Kazuya, got down on one knee, and leaned in while whispering something that only he could hear.


“You keep up being this sweet, and you’re not going to get any bedrest tonight, you understand?”  The mock question/threat was obvious enough for Kazuya to read in Arnett’s voice, showing that it touched her heart that Kazuya wanted to try and do something nice for her by suggesting she have some time to catch up with her former Limiter for a little bit.  She followed up her question with a quick smooch on Kazuya’s cheek before eventually standing upright once more and shooting him a sexy little wink before heading off towards her former partner (Morrison).


Kazuya couldn’t help but feel an anime-style sweatdrop form at the 2nd part of what Arnett said also, about “not get[ting] any bedrest tonight,” and what she was implying.  It was clear enough to understand that while Kazuya might be “in bed” by night’s end, he might not be “sleeping” in the traditional sense of the word, but “sleeping with” the realm of sexual innuendo, as it were.


“Alright then,” said Chiffon.  “Since Kazuya has made his wishes known, then what say we catch up for a little bit as he asked?”  Chiffon turned her gaze briefly to her former partner Eugene and gave him an extra bubbly smile, which he returned with his own heartwarming smile as he stared back up at her.  “But let’s not take too long with reminiscing, shall we?”


“Sound point, Chiffon,” added Ticy.  “Let’s try to keep this at…let’s say no more than thirty minutes between us and the other guys.  Afterwards, they all head towards one of the lounge rooms and have their little “guys night” between them and Kazuya.  Does that sound fair, ladies?”


“Sounds good to me,” replied Eliazabeth.


The sentiment was shared among the other Pandoras whose former Limiters had arrived that night, with a mix of grins, head nodding, and short verbal responses.  With that, the guest Limiters had made their way off with both their former Pandora partners and their current Pandora partners/chaperones to various parts of the house for some quality private time for the next half hour.


That left Kazuya in the entrance hall along with Satellizer, Rana, Kaho, Michael, Kassandra, and the five latest members of Kazuya’s harem (given that their former Limiters were stationed at other Genetics facilities, most of them overseas).


“Wait?” asked a somewhat confused Kazuya.  “Satellizer?  Rana?  Did your former partner not show up tonight?”  He turned quickly towards Michael to confirm if the young man was indeed not partnered up with either of the two Pandoras he just spoke to.  The young man simply shook his head side to side, indicating “No, they’re not my former partners.”


“Kazuya,” said Rana, “the thing is…Satellizer and I…we’ve never really partnered up with anyone else before meeting you.”


“R-really?” asked a rather surprised Kazuya as he looked up at the two of them.  Satellizer simply blushed and nodded in agreement with both Rana’s statement and Kazuya’s bewildered question.


“It’s true,” said Satellizer quietly.  “W-well, there was one guy who tried to partner up with me back at East Genetics, during my freshman year there…but…well…”


“But?” asked a confused Kazuya.


“It's a long story, that one, Kazuya,” Cassie spoke up on Satellizer’s behalf.  “I was there during that incident.  We can talk about it another time, but for now, I think it’s best that we don’t bring up the past over that whole thing.”


Reading the room and sensing the mood from Satellizer over the topic of discussion, Kazuya simply nodded in acquiescence, not wanting to emotionally disturb such a delicate flower as Satellizer tended to be (in terms of revisiting the past of course, not in her physical ability).


“Anyway,” said Roxanne, deciding to shift the conversation away from a rather serious and somewhat depressing topic, “what say we kill some time in the living room while the others are away doing their catching up and all that?  Whatcha say, Kazuya?”  The buxom beauty made her way closer and closer to Kazuya, getting ready to sweep the young man off his feet - quite literally - and snuggle him right up against her torso (probably with his head buried deep into her cleavage).  Hell, she probably wanted to pick up where they left off earlier with her and Satellizer on the couch during the movie earlier and spend some more quality time with things getting particularly hot and heavy.


Sure enough, Kazuya ended up being swept off his feet, but it wasn’t by Roxanne.  Nor was it by Satellizer or Rana, who would most likely be the next in line to make such a move.  Surprisingly enough, it ended up being Julia Munberk who managed to snatch up Kazuya in her embrace right there and then.


“Hey, come on now!” moaned Roxanne, a tiny bit miffed that somebody beat her to the punch and snatched up their collective partner like that.  She was also surprised that Julia would take the initiative, given her somewhat laid back and lackadaisical demeanor.


“What gives, Julia?” asked Roxanne, pouting a little at not being the one to cuddle up with Kazuya.


“Two things,” replied the blue-haired, amber-eyed beauty.  “First off, you’ve already had your share of Kazuya time on the couch during your little movie outing, so it’s only fair that somebody else gets a turn.”


“And the second?” inquired a curious Holly Rose at Julia’s explanation.


“The second, dear Holly,” continued Julia with a pervy grin of hers, “is simply because I feel like having my share of fun while the others are busy catching up with their former partners.  Figured that now’s a good time to get in on the action, only…”


“Only what?” asked Charles, wondering where Julia was going in her train of thought.


“I’m in the mood for some ‘Kazuya Time’ and all, but I’m rather greedy when it comes to ‘scratching the itch,’ so to speak.” stated Julia with a playful licking of her lips and a cat-like grin.


A second later - cradling Kazuya firmly against her torso/bosom with one arm- Julia had dashed across the room (using a basic Acceleration, so she was ‘only’ moving at 380mph and appeared right alongside Cassie Lockheart.  The green-haired “Godspeed of East Genetics” ended up being caught off guard as Julia used her free arm to sneak  around Cassie’s waistline and get a solid handful of one of her asscheeks, fingering the girl’s buttcrack ever so teasingly and getting a rather high-pitched “eep!” in response from her favorite female target of affection.


“Oh, how I’ve missed that cute little squeal of yours, Cassie,” sighed Julia.  “Along with the feel of your assets both up top and down below.”


“J-Julia!  What are you doing!?” said a more than flustered Cassie, by now sporting an all-powerful blush across much of her face (and getting the “Maverick of Walpurgis” more turned on and fired up in the process).


“Having some fun, of course,” replied Julia.  “Just wanted to indulge in my  share of ‘Kazuya Time’ as well as enjoy that same time with my favorite Pandora as well.  And besides, this way you get your share of ‘Kazuya Time’ as well in the process, so I see it as a ‘win-win’ for both our sakes.”


“Whatever your reasoning on that, could you please get your hand off of my ohhhh!” Cassie squealed at the end, as Julia gave her another playful squeeze on the girl’s buttcheek.


At least she was still wearing panties for the time being, but depending on how frisky Julia was going to end up getting, it was anybody’s guess as to whether they would remain over top of her buttocks.  Hell, Julia could end up literally TEARING them off, given the raw physical strength Pandoras had at their disposal.  Though Kazuya was betting that the German Pandora wouldn’t be so brazen as to disrobe someone in the presence of so many others, especially since there was a limited amount of time the group had between themselves before Kazuya’s little meeting with the other guys.


“Oh Cassie,” replied Julia, “you keep making those types of noises and I simply can’t help myself, you understand?  You really DO have the heart of a maiden, I must say.  The only others who strike me as being similar in way are probably Satellizer and Kaho.”  At this point, Julia turned her gaze to the two Pandoras she called out, and shot them both a wink, a smile, and teasing licking of her lips.  The implication was understood well enough, and made the two of them equally tense up a little bit at Julia’s playful ‘come hither’ style of teasing she shot at the two of them.


“Careful now, horndog,” said Charles.  “Don’t go getting carried away with your playfulness too much.  You’ve only a half hour before you have to hand over Kazuya, just in case you need a reminder.”


“Yeah, yeah,” grumbled Julia in response.  “I just figured that Cassie and I have some quality time with Kazuya in the living room, that’s all.  I promise no hanky-panky stuff…for tonight, anyway.”


“In any case, Julia, could you please let me go already?” asked Cassie (who was still ensnared by the woman’s arm around her waist and her hand on the girl’s buttcheek).


“Sorry, Cassie dear, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to say ‘overruled’ on that one,” replied Julia with her usual ‘naughty girl’ grin she shot back at the green-haired beauty.


Before Cassie could get another word in, she suddenly found herself being hoisted up and over Julia’s shoulder - with Julia using only one arm, given that her other arm was focused on securing Kazuya against her torso - with the blue-haired Pandora making her way towards the living room.  Everyone else in the group followed afterwards, with the other Pandoras (minus Kassandra) planning to keep an eye on Julia just to make sure she didn’t start engaging in bedroom-related activities in the living room in front of everyone else.


‘Well, I think I got my answer about how strong Pandoras can be,’ thought Kazuya, given that the woman currently carrying him against her hip was hauling another woman over her shoulder with relative ease.  It was as titillating and awe-inducing as it was frightening.  Kazuya figured that most Pandoras (or at least most 3rd-year Pandoras) could probably do things like twist steel, throw automobiles, rip apart battle tanks, leap tens of feet both vertically and horizontally with ease, and so many other feats of raw strength if they were required to do so.  Just another reminder of the mile-wide gap in physical power between Pandoras and the rest of humanity.


A moment later, Cassie Lockheart was deposited onto a couch, with Kazuya being placed onto her seconds later.  And afterwards, Julia descended on top of the two of them, effectively making Kazuya the meat in the sandwich that had formed between the three of them.  To her credit, Julia - much like Roxanne was earlier with Kazuya and Satellizer - had managed to distribute just enough of her body weight so as to securely pin Kazuya down without crushing him underneath her body.  After all, as fit of a build as she had (and pretty much ALL Pandoras had, more or less), Julia still weighed well over 900 pounds, which was certainly way more than what Kazuya’s frame could handle.  Once she had the Limiter securely trapped underneath her torso and bosom, Julia grinned at both Kazuya and Cassie, content that she had the two persons of her affection at her mercy.


“Now then,” said Julia, “where were we?”  She was clearly addressing both Kazuya and Cassie at this point.


For their part in all they had witnessed, the other Pandoras took a rather restrained approach surprisingly enough.  Satellizer had managed to hold back and keep from marching right up to the couch and throwing Julia off of Kazuya, though Rana might have served as a restraining force to keep the British Pandora from acting on sheer impulse.  Roxanne had also restrained herself from dong the same thing as Satellizer, partly because she admitted to herself that she DID have her share of “Kazuya Time’ with the Limiter recently, and also out of caution so as to not risk harming Kazuya if she were to take such a sudden and direct form of action.  Holly, Charles, and Kaho were simply spectating at this point, though if Kazuya ended up being harmed somehow, any (and all) of them would have jumped right in to check on their partner’s physical well-being right there and then.


For their part, Michael and Kassandra simply stood off to the side near the frame of the entranceway and took in the sight before them.  Figuring that it most likely wouldn’t be necessary to jump into such a playful bout of competition among Kazuya’s Pandoras over who got to be spoiled by the young man, Michael and his Pandora simply erred on caution and went into ‘standby mode,’ standing ready if something more serious should end up occurring in the moments to come.


“Julia,” stated Cassie (who was trying to collect herself and not be too flustered by Kazuya pressed up against her bosom), “by chance could you take it easy?  I think you’re making Kazuya a bit uncomfortable by being so…forward.  Would you agree with me on that, Kazuya?”  Cassie shot the Limiter a friendly look, trying to hide the awkwardness on her face at having the little guy sandwiched between her body and Julia’s on top.


“I wouldn’t necessarily disagree with that statement,” replied Kazuya, who for his part was praying that Cassie wasn’t being made extra uncomfortable for his part in all of this…given that he had a raging erection that was no doubt making itself known by poking into her abdomen at that point.  The young man simply couldn’t help himself - his body was simply showing approval of the fine female company he currently found himself ensnared in (quite literally).


“Oh, come on now,” cooed Julia at the two of them.  “We’re all partners in his relationship, after all.  Just figured that I’d kill two birds with one stone and all that, you know?”  Before giving either Kazuya or Cassie a moment to reply, Julia simply cracked a smile before leaning in, pressing her C-cup bosom into Kazuya’s back before whispering into his ear.


“Come on now, Kazuya,” she said in a particularly sultry tone, “do THESE make you uncomfortable by chance?”  Obviously she was referring to her breasts bearing down upon his back, but she could have very well referred to Cassie’s D-cup bosom which was pressed up against Kazuya’s chest from below as well.


“Or does THIS make you uncomfortable?” continued Julia as she leaned in, blew gently into Kazuya’s ear, and followed up with some playful nibbling of the guy’s earlobe.


‘Oh crap…keep it together, Kazuya.  Keep it TOGETHER,’ the young man told himself, with his heartrate picking up, along with his pulse increasing in intensity.  He was on the verge of straight-up losing it in front of these lovely ladies, and Cassie could tell as she felt his heart beating against her own (which was also pounding like a sledgehammer by that point from the sexual tension she was feeling from such intimate contact so suddenly).


“Julia, please,” stated the blushing green-haired beauty, “enough teasing now.  Could you please get up and give Kazuya some breathing room?  You’re basically suffocating the poor guy.”  The look of concern in Cassie’s face was all too apparent.  It was a look that was shared by pretty much all the other Pandoras in the room (minus Kassandra and of course Julia), who were doing so partly out of concern for Kazuya’s well being but also out of jealousy and envy for wanting to switch places with Julia so they could have a turn smothering Kazuya’s body against their own.


Before Julia could vocalize a witty response, however, she suddenly found herself being hit by an old familiar feeling, which ended up being shared by the vast majority of everyone else in the room.


For you see, the amount of physical stimulation that Kazuya was being subjected to was simply too much for him to bear any longer.  Between being sandwiched between two pristinely beautiful women as well as the German Pandora’s playful teasing on her part, Kazuya’s will subconsciously let loose something he did not so long ago in front of ALL of his partnered up Pandoras: He released another Freezing field.


Fortunately, the Freezing field he released this time around didn’t encompass the entire building like last time, otherwise the other women scattered throughout it would almost assuredly be making quite the spectacle in front of their former partners no doubt.  This time, the affected area was simply confined to within the living room, so it ONLY ensnared all the Pandoras lounging nearby.


As luck would have it on their part, Kassandra and Michael were protected from Kazuya’s Freezing field, with Michael creating his own smaller Freezing area in a split second to shield the two of them.  The sight they beheld was indeed quite something.


All of the other Pandoras were suddenly panting and moaning in a particularly seductive tone of voice, given the amount of pleasure they were now being subjected to.  For all of them, it was as if they were being given a full-body massage with godlike levels of stimulation working every square inch of their bodies - their bosoms, their necks, their thighs, their asses, literally EVERYWHERE all over their bodies.  It was as if masterful fingers were kneading and pressing every which way that elicited such stimulation that drowned the whole damn lot of them in an ocean of nirvana.


Given that Julia and Cassie were at ‘ground zero’ of the Freezing field, they got the worst (or best?) of the whole thing, given that they were literally pressed up against the source of the whole phenomenon.  Julia elicited a gasp denoting orgasmic pleasure as she instinctively arched her back as far as was possible, while Cassie did the same thing in turn, pushing her head as deep into the sofa cushions as she could while her hips buckled and the muscles in her thighs tensed.


“Ahhh!” shot out Cassie in bliss, unable to elicit any actual words during the Freezing field.  Julia found herself in a similar state, her chest heaving in heavy breaths as her boobs swayed slightly with the movements of her breathing (with her nipples now fully erect - along with Cassie’s).


“K-Kazuya,” moaned Holly, who was currently on her knees and fighting the urge to fall on her side and start stimulating her trembling maidenhood, “y-you need t-to calm down…please!”  The moan in Holly’s voice was too apparent.  It took everything in her willpower to not fall over and scream her lungs out in ecstasy over how damn GOOD Kazuya was making her - and everyone else - feel right now.


“Y-yeah,” stated Charles, who was currently on bended knee and propping herself with one arm on a nearby coffee table.  “J-just take it easy and b-breathe deeply.”  The normally cool, calm, and level-headed Frenchwoman was on the verge of losing it and creaming her panties right there and then (along with pretty much all the other women in the room, again minus Kassandra).


Shutting his eyes, Kazuya took Charles’s advice and did just that.  After a good thirty twenty seconds or so of some deep breaths (trying not to think to hard about the bosoms still sandwiching him all the while - he was still pinned between two amazons after all), Kazuya managed to collect himself and the Freezing field began to shrink back and lose its intensity, freeing everyone who was under its thrall.


Lucky for most of the women involved, this Freezing field wasn’t too intense as to make them outright orgasm and need to change their panties like the last time Kazuya did so.  That being said, MOST of the women were spared the embarrassment of having to do so, but not ALL of them.  After all, both Julia and Cassie were at ground zero of the Freezing field, so they ended up being casualties of suffering under the greatests levels of pleasure from Kazuya’s Ereinbar Set.


That was made apparent enough given the howls of ecstasy the two of them elicited during the torturously pleasurable experience (oxymoronic as that might sound).


‘A omnidirectional Freezing field’ thought Michael at the sight he just witnessed.  ‘Interesting…most Limiters aren’t able to unleash a Freezing area like that.  Even 3rd-year Limiters would have a hard time creating such a field.  Most tend to focus on the area immediately in front of them, but this guy…he’s certainly full of surprises, that much is certain.’


“Oh god,” muttered a very embarrassed Kazuya as he looked around his immediate vicinity.  “I’m so sorry.  Did I hurt any of you?”


“N-no pain on our part, Kazuya,” replied Roxanne with a chuckle.  “You certainly knocked our socks off with that little display of yours, but I’m pretty sure that nobody here needs to go to the infirmary.”


“Yes,” added Rana (calming herself down with deep breaths), “no injuries as far as I can tell.”


Satellizer, Kaho, Holly, and Charles all gave nods of agreement on their part.


“Thank goodness,” muttered Kazuya as he turned towards the last two Pandoras - the ones still pressed against him even now.


“Miss Cassie, are you okay?” asked Kazuya with concern for the Pandora currently underneath him.


The response Kazuya got from the green-haired “Godspeed of the East” was certainly not what he was expecting.


The young woman simply leaned her head up slightly, quietly moaned “Oh Kazuya,” and pressed her lips against his lips, her bosom against his chest, and tenderly wrapper her arms around his torso, pulling him in against her while she let her affection for the young man burst forth.


“I’m gonna take that as her saying she’s more than just okay,” stated Roxanne with a coy grin at the sight of such a thing.


“I’d be inclined to agree with that analysis,” Charles seconded.


The kissing session went on for a solid thirty seconds, before Kazuya was pulled away from Cassie’s luscious lips and warm embrace, turned around and found Julia’s lips claiming Kazuya’s mouth, with her tongue engaging in a blitzkrieg upon the cavern of his mouth and her own breasts pressed hard against his torso as she engaged in a hardcore makeout session, breathing deeply through her nostrils so that she wouldn’t have to break off the kiss in order to draw in more air.


‘Well,’ thought Michael at the sight before him, ‘the guy’s a regular Casanova in the making.  All it takes is one release of his Freezing field and women around him are practically his love slaves.  Not that he’s hypnotizing them or anything like that, from what I can tell.  They all seem to genuinely have the hots for the guy.  So why he feels so torn up and guilty over it all is beyond me.  Guess we’ll find out once the rest of the guys get back from their little heart-to-hearts with the other women.  Part of me would just LOVE to see them all here right now, as I’m guessing that they’d probably be pulling Julia off of the other two just to have some friendly hanky-panky with the guy right about now.’


“By the gods, that was intense,” whispered Kassandra to her Limiter.  “Good thing you were nearby, otherwise I’m not sure what would have happened to me.”  Obviously, she was referring to nearly being caught in Kazuya’s Freezing field, only to be saved at the last minute by Michael’s own Freezing field as a countermove.


“Happy to help, dear,” replied Michael with a coy grin at his partner.


“Alright now, I’d say you’ve had your fun for a while, Julia,” said Roxanne as she went to slowly pry off the “Maverick of Walpurgis” off of Kazuya and free up the young man’s mouth from Julia’s tongue invading as much as possible.


“Awww, come on now,” grumbled Julia.  “You want in on the fun, “Miss Immortal”?  If so, I’m certainly willing to share.  I imagine that Cassie is of the same mind on that at the moment, right love?”  For her part, Miss Lockheart simply turned her head to the side to look away as a raging blush lingered on her cheeks.  Her facial expression and body language conveyed the message clear enough that she wasn’t necessarily against partaking in a small orgy in the works.


“Much as I’d like to take you up on the offer,” countered Roxanne, “we don’t really have the time for such a thing.  It won’t be long before the other Limiters are wrapping things up with the other girls, and besides…”


“Besides what?” asked Julia.


“You need to change your panties - both of you do.” stated Roxanne bluntly.


Immediately afterwards, both Julia’s and Cassie’s eyes shot open as they realized that they had indeed felt a rather pronounced increase in moisture at their groins.  Sure enough, they had realized that they had orgasmed outright from the effects of Kazuya’s Freezing field, given that they were literally pressed up against the very source of the orgasmic phenomenon that had nearly all the women in the room panting and moaning in varying states of ecstasy.


“W-well then,” said Cassie as she stood up from the couch and instinctively pulled her skirt down as much as possible (without literally pulling it down her legs), “if you’ll all excuse me.”  She then hurried her way out of the room, covering her groin and buttocks to the best of her ability while lowering her head and letting her bangs cover her eyes to mask how mortified she was feeling at that very moment as she vacated the room.


“I suppose I should freshen up somewhat,” added Julia as she proceeded to do likewise as her fellow Pandora, but not before leaning in and giving Kazuya one final smooch (no tongue this time) and vacating the premises.


“So…that just happened,” stated Michael, trying to break the awkward silence from what had just occurred.


“You know, I think I’m gonna go check up on the others and see how they’re doing with the other guys,” stated Kaho.  “The thirty minutes is nearly over, so best to go and make sure they’re not forgetting about meeting up with Kazuya.  If you’ll excuse me.”


“Hold up,” said Holly.  “I’ll give you a hand with that.  Less ground to cover if you have some assistance.”


“I suppose I can help lighten the load and join you two,” added Charles and then turned to Roxanne.  “You coming, Miss Zombie?”


“Actually,” replied the pinkette, “I’m gonna go grab another slice or two of pizza and get my grub on.  Then I think I’ll head to bed shortly after.”  She then turned to Satellizer and Rana.  “What about you two?”


“We’ll just wait here and provide company with Kazuya until the others arrive,” answered Rana.  “Maybe kill time with some small talk or channel surf until the others are ready.”  Satellizer simply nodded in agreement, still trying to calm down from the sexual high she was feeling after that last Ereinbar Set.


“Alright then,” replied Roxanne, who then turned to Kazuya and blew him a kiss.  “Have fun with the guys then, Kazuya.  I’m sure it’ll all go over well enough.”  Afterwards, she made her way out of the room and towards the kitchen.


That left Kazuya Aoi sitting on the couch, flanked by both Satellizer and Rana, though mercifully neither of them tried to make an outright move on the guy, lest they risk getting him riled up to the point that he unleash another Freezing field and have them creaming their panties just like what ended up happening with Cassie and Julia.  Kassandra simply took a seat on one of the recliners in the room, with Michael in her lap (her arms wrapped around him like safety belts as she snuggled him against her body).


A few more minutes passed among the now smaller group as the television played in the background, with the women making occasional smalltalk and chatter in order to kill time and keep the awkward silence from returning.  It served its purpose well enough, as the sound of multiple footsteps caught everyone’s attention.


Sure enough, the other Limiters had returned and had gathered at the entrance to the living room, with their respective partners (and former partners) nearby.


“Well,” said Michael, “looks like the gang’s all here then.”  He turned his gaze up to Kassandra, indicating that it was time for her to split off and spend some time chatting with the other women while the guys had their little sitdown session.  She kissed him on the forehead, placed him on the ground, stood up, and proceeded to join with the other women.


“Alright then, boys,” stated Chiffon, “we’ll leave you to have some quality ‘guy time’ while we’re off.  Anything comes up, just holler and I’m pretty sure that we’ll all be on scene before you know it.”  She turned her gaze towards Kazuya afterwards and shot him that same bubbly smile she was known for.  If Chiffon wasn’t the type who normally had her eyes slitted narrowly like those of a fox, she most assuredly would shoot him a sexy little wink in the process.


Seconds later, all of the Pandoras had vacated the room, leaving Kazuya alone with the other nine young men who had come over.  So now it was finally time for Kazuya to have a little heart-to-heart with his fellow Limiters.  It was something that he was both looking forward to and at the same time dreading to the point of mildly sweating.

End Notes:

Upcoming chapter will finally be time for the guys to hash things out and for Kazuya to get over his guilt.

Chapter 30: The Pow-Wow (Part 3) by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Two parts in this chapter.  Warning:  Sexual content in the second part of this chapter.  Reader discretion is advised.

Now that it was just Kazuya and the other guys, it was finally time for Kazuya to get the weight off his chest.  While his Pandoras were telling him (many times up to this point) not to carry such a self-imposed burden so incessantly, the young man simply couldn’t bring himself to let it go until he had this face-to-face meeting with the other men whom he felt he had wronged in light of these circumstances.  He couldn’t really fault any single one of them if they felt bitter or resentful at him for taking away their partners whom they may have very well spent as many as two full years with up until this point.  Hell, if any of them so much as wanted to slug him over this whole issue, Kazuya was ready to stand tall and take the hit as a minor show of penance for such a serious imposition on their part, such was the guilt he was feeling at that moment.


“Well now,” stated Michael as the other guys gathered around in the living room, “did you all have fun catching up with your former partners?”


“It was nice,” stated Eugene in an earnest and sincere tone of voice.


“I’m glad to know milady is doing well,” replied Andre.


“Yeah likewise,” answered Arthur.


The other Limiters all either replied with short verbal confirmations or the simple nodding of one’s head in agreement to show that they enjoyed visiting the women whom they were formerly partnered up with not so long ago.  From what Kazuya could tell, not a single one of them had a look of resentment or bitterness upon their faces as they responded.


‘Strange,’ thought Kazuya as he observed their reactions, ‘not a single one of them looks pissed or disgruntled in any way I can tell.  I mean…with this many guys in the room, I figure that at least ONE of them must hold a grudge against me.  It’s a matter of probabilities.  They can’t ALL be cool with me hooking up with their women, they just can’t.’


“Alrighty then,” continued Michael, “so then, Mr. Aoi, while the meal and ambiance certainly are appreciated and all, is there something you want to say to us or ask us?  I mean, we got the general rundown of why we were asked to come over, but we weren’t given much when it came to the finer details.”


Deciding to let action speak in place of words, Kazuya did something on the impulsive side:  He got down on one knee, planted his right fist down to lean forward, tilted his head forward and down as much as possible, and said thusly, “I’m sorry.”


It was obvious enough that Kazuya Aoi was resorting to the simple act of kneeling/bowing as an act of penance for the transgression he had instigated onto these men.  The other Limiters briefly stared at one another for a moment, with many of them having the sentiment of “Is this guy serious?  Is he for real with this right now?” on their faces.


“I can’t help but feel responsible for ripping you away from your partners.” continued Kazuya.  “Had I known that they were already paired up with other Limiters prior to meeting them, I would have respectfully declined the offer to pair up with them.  It wasn’t my place to come between you all and them.  And for that, I feel horrible and I beg for your forgiveness.  If any of you want to hit me or resent me for my part in this, then do as you wish.  You are owed that much at the very least.”


A momentary silence followed, before one of the other Limiters spoke up.


“Kazuya,” said the one named Andre.  “Lift your head.”


The freshman Limiter did so, wondering if he would get a slap or a punch to the face a moment later.  Sure enough, a fist was hovering right in front of him, only it wasn’t balled up or open-palmed in the form of an incoming slap.  Instead, it was the middle finger forming a ring with the thumb while the other fingers were outstretched.  A second later, the middle finger was let free to fly loose…and made contact with Kazuya’s forehead.


After instinctively wincing from the fresh flick he just received, Kazuya’s eyes flickered as he braced for another potential strike.  But it never came.  There was the sight of the other Limiters, some of them smiling or chuckling at the young man’s reaction.


“Sorry about that,” said Andre, “but you needed to get out of that funk of yours.  You want to be punished for something you think is your fault?  Well there you go, consider your punishment fully executed.  Now will you do us a favor and stop feeling guilty already?”


“While I wish that Andre didn’t resort to that kind of thing,” added Eugene, “I second his opinion.  And I’m pretty sure that I speak for all the other guys on that matter.  Would I be right in that assumption, fellas?” Eugene asked all the other Limiters.


“Exactly,” stated Abel.


“Yep,” said Arthur.


All the others either hummed, nodded, or replied in short one sentence responses denoting agreement with Andre and the others.


“B-but,” replied Kazuya.  “For all I know, at least some of you - maybe ALL of you, minus Michael here - could have had very close relations with your former partners.  And I just swooped in and took them away from you.  You should resent me for that, shouldn’t you?”


“Kazuya,” stated Abel, “let’s clear the air on something, okay?”


“Yes?” replied Kazuya.


“For the record, on the topic of our former partners:  If you’re curious as to whether we were close to them during our previous years here at West Genetics, the short answer is ‘yes,’ plain and simple.” stated Abel, matter-of-factly.


“So then, it’s only logical that you despise me for-” said Kazuya before being cut off.


“That being said,” continued Abel, “while we certainly had our moments of joy, happiness, and intimacy with those wonderful women, the thing we want the most for them…is to be with the one they are meant to be with, what some refer to as their “One,” in a way of putting it.”


“I’m not sure I fully understand,” replied Kazuya.


“What Abel is elaborating on,” said Eugene, picking up the metaphorical ball mid-stream in the conversation, “is that for a Pandora to reach her maximum proficiency in terms of her fighting abilities, it is best that she finds her…well, corny as it might sound, her “Chosen One,” “Destined One,” or “Soulmate.”  When a Pandora ends up being paired with that person, her fighting abilities reach their zenith in terms of Acceleration, Volt Weapon proficiency, strength, stamina, and of course her Ereinbar Set.  After all, every single of those attributes need to be at their peak level in order for a Pandora to successfully fight off the Nova.  And besides…”


“Besides what?” asked Kazuya.


“When a Pandora becomes bonded to her “One,” well…such a bond does more than just make her highly proficient in her fighting abilities,” explained Michael.  “When she finds and becomes one with her soulmate, such a pairup does wonders for her mood and overall happiness.  Their dispositions become noticeably more at peace and nurturing, if perhaps a bit clingy…and sex-hungry.”


“I beg your pardon?” asked a slightly bewildered Kazuya.


“Real smooth there, Michael,” muttered Arthur.


“Hey come on now,” replied Michael with a chuckle.  “We’re all in that puberty age of raging hormones and experimentation, am I right?  It’s not like I’m saying that Kazuya needs to disrobe and go deflower those women right this instant, am I?  Just being a little direct is all.”


“Perhaps a little on-the-nose with that analysis though, wouldn’t you say?” inquired Eugene.


“Maybe a bit crass, sure,” stated Andre, “but true enough, all the same.  Would any of you attest that he’s wrong with that statement?”  


While it was perhaps a bit embarrassing for anybody to potentially counter-argue by saying something like, “No, the Pandora I paired up with wasn’t intimate with me in any way whatsoever.”  The universal consensus of the room indicated that what Michael said (while rather private and personal) wasn’t factually wrong.


“But still…” said Kazuya, his resolve faltering somewhat as the conversation carried on.


“Listen up Kazuya,” stated Andre, taking a slightly firmer tone of voice, “I’m just going to keep this plain and simple:  I think you do those women a disservice by feeling guilty for partnering up with them.  And in my case, personally, I find it a bit of an offense to be carrying around that mindset when you’re paired up with someone as wonderful as Elizabeth.  Milady has a noble heart, with poise and grace that I believe few if any other women could match.  Have you ever considered her feelings in the midst of all of this?  Or that of the other women who have chosen to partner up with you?  How do you think that makes THEM feel about this state of mind that you’re wallowing in?  Did that ever occur to you in all this time?”


“Hey, come on now, Andre,” stated Arthur, “I think you’re being a little hard on the guy.  He IS a freshman after all.”


“Don’t go defending him just because he’s a year younger, Arthur,” Andre countered.  “The sooner he hears this, the better off he’ll be.”


For his part, Kazuya simply stood in silence as he reflected on what Andre just said.  It was a lot to take in, but Kazuya felt that deep down there was some truth to what the older Limiter was getting at.  Was what the Pandoras around him said true all along?  Should he feel no guilt or shame for partnering up with them, even if they were partnered up with other Limiters prior to meeting him?  Was it all really THAT simple in the end?


“I…” began Kazuya, “I guess I never really looked at it that way, now that you mention it.”


“Go on, elaborate,” replied Andre.


“I mean, I never really considered THEIR feelings in all of this,” continued Kazuya.  “I couldn’t help but feel like some kind of gigolo who just waltzed right in and ended up replacing all of you as their partner, and therefore I deserved whatever animosity I ended up getting from either you all or all of them as a result.”


“It’s like Andre said earlier,” replied Eugene, “all of our former partners WANT to be your partner, Kazuya.  I doubt that any of us here could explain as to why exactly they chose to be with you in the end - you’re better off asking them directly on that for clarification.  But from what Chiffon told me when we were away, she’s downright smitten with you.  I can see it in the way she smiles and hear it in her voice.  Her only real worry is that you don’t open up enough with her or the rest of them about what you’re feeling deep down.  She only wants you to be happy and to become closer with you.  I’d wager that they ALL do…it really is as simple as that.”


“I…I see,” Kazuya quietly muttered in self-reflection.  He scanned the room once more and eyed the other Limiters one-by-one.  Once more, the looks on their faces implied that Eugene, Andre, and the others who spoke weren’t being disingenuous at all.  Maybe they simply felt that a somewhat firmer tone of voice was necessary to get things through Kazuya’s thick skull, but the overall sentiment was the same as that from Kazuya’s partners.  There was no trickery what was said, nothing intentionally being left out or omitted.


‘Maybe I just can’t help but feel responsible for this in some way,’ thought Kazuya in a moment of self-reflection, ‘though I’m sure the old man had some part to play in all of this.  Even so…I suppose I should stop moping and turn the page already, especially if all of those wonderful women really DO want to be with me, as odd and impractical as that might sound.’


“Sorry,” continued Kazuya, “sorry for coming off as a real downer in the midst of all this.  I just figured that at least ONE of you would be pissed off at me for taking your partners away from you and all that.”


“I won’t lie Kazuya,” stated Arthur, “I admit that I DID have the hots for Ganessa when we paired up during our freshman year and all.  And while our relationship was a little ‘bumpy’ at times, I thought we’d end up together through our student years.  But in the end, she heard your name, met you, and wanted to partner up with you.  She told me it was something about your nature that drew her to you…”like a moth to the flame or a hummingbird to the flower,” those were the exact words she used when she told me.  It DID hurt a little bit to know that she wanted to be with you more than me, but I want her to be happy and treated like the princess she is…even if that means she has to be with someone other than me in the end.  That’s how much I treasure her for the wonderful person that she is.”


The other Limiters largely nodded in response.  Apparently, Arthur had conveyed the overarching sentiment rather succinctly on the group’s behalf.


“Exactly,” added Abel.  “Just like I cherish Ticy, Eugene cherishes Chiffon, Arthur cherishes Ganessa, Andre cherishes Elizabeth, and the same with all of the other guys here and their former partners, we want them to find true happiness and be with the guy they were meant to be with.  It just so happens to end up being you, Kazuya.  While there was some heartbreak in the immediate aftermath of the whole switch-up, in the end, we were in agreement that it was for the best.”


“And besides,” Michael chimed in, “it’s not like they had NOBODY else there for them to fill in the emotional gap and all that.  Given that all these guys here have their own harems averaging around 10 women or so, you’ve kinda lightened the burden in terms of competition among their women, meaning one less love rival in the equation and all that.”  There was a momentary pause before Michael decided to change the topic slightly.


“By the way, Kazuya, how many Pandoras are you currently partnered up with?” asked Michael.


The young man nervously shifted, feeling a bit embarrassed at bringing up the number.  After swallowing to calm his nerves a bit, he simply replied, “Sixteen.”


There was a momentary silence that filled the room before somebody decided to break it with a whistle before speaking.


“Well now, fellas,” said Michael once more, “I think we might be in the presence of a true-blue chick magnet.”


“No kidding,” added a somewhat bewildered Arthur.


“Honestly, I’m not sure whether to envy you or worry for you, Kazuya.” stated Eugene.  “With THAT many women pining for you, you’ll be lucky to have any personal time to yourself, especially if you end up performing Baptism with all of them.”


The sentiment was shared among all the other guys, given the looks on their faces at hearing the number of women in Kazuya’s harem.  From what he could hear among them, talk of a “bruised pelvis” came up amidst the whispered dialogue between the other Limiters.


Once the ice had more-or-less broken and the tension died down, Kazuya started to open up and relax more around the other Limiters.  For the first time in a long time, Kazuya Aoi could simply loosen up, hang out, and just be “one of the guys.”  It was a refreshing change of pace to be able to interact with others who didn’t tower over him or make constant playful teases at him with strong sexual undertones lurking just beneath the surface.  While he certainly appreciated the flirting and intimate moments among the amazons that formed his harem, a change of pace was welcomed from time to time where he could interact with others who were the same size as him and who he could relate with on various topics, whether that was life on campus or just the everyday humdrum of teenage boyhood.


As the old saying goes, “Time flies when you’re having fun,” and amidst the humorous jokes, stories, and periods of opening up between Kazuya and the other Limiters, eventually the night was getting late.  This was made all the more apparent when the Pandoras finally entered the room, casting the Limiters in their collective group shadow.


“Well now,” stated Chiffon in her usual upbeat demeanor, “you boys look like you're having fun.  Have you all gotten to know Kazuya a little better now, I’m assuming?”


“Indeed we have,” answered Eugene with a grin as he stared up at his former partner.  Watching that, Kazuya could tell that while the two of them were no longer partnered-up, there was a lingering sense of affection of sorts.  It was something akin to that of either a divorced couple or former boyfriend and girlfriend who amazingly stayed good friends after officially breaking up.  The sense of friendliness wasn’t fake or disingenuous, at least not from what Kazuya could discern.  Odd as it might sound, literally ALL of the Limiters had that same kind of relationship with their former Pandora partners - genuine, affectionate friendliness which was coupled with a sense of matured understanding for want of their former partner’s happiness.  That type of thing was certainly rare to find among high-school-aged people, given that teenagers are generally perceived as ruled by their emotions (and hormones to some extent).  Even so, there was no animosity, resentment, or bitterness conveyed among the Limiters, nor from the Pandoras whom they were paired up with not so long ago.  Each side had managed to remain genuinely good friends who left on amicable terms.


“Well then,” spoke up Ticy, “there are still some pizzas and refreshments left.  Would anybody care for seconds?”


Sure enough, another round of food and drink was offered among both Pandoras and Limiters.  The group proceeded to eat en masse at the dining area this time around, with all of the guest Limiters in the laps of their chaperone Pandoras.  As he watched, Kazuya was mildly surprised to find that the other Limiters had grown quite used to this type of treatment.


‘I guess overtime, it just comes naturally,’ thought Kazuya at the sight of such a thing.  ‘I suppose it’s just one of those “facts of life” kind of deals that comes with becoming Pandoras and Limiters, after all.’  For his part, Kazuya found himself seated in Rana’s lap during the dinner session (which he was rather glad for, given that he didn’t want to risk triggering some lingering animosity among the other Limiters by sitting in the lap of one of their former partners right in front of them while they ate).


The usual dinnertime conversation continued as the group ate, with jokes cracked here and there among both Pandoras and Limiters.  By that point, the women ended up overtaking the conversation slightly more than their male counterparts.  Maybe it was that old-fashioned sense of letting the women have their ‘girl talk’ as tended to be the case among group dinner parties, or perhaps it was just a sort of subconscious acknowledging of acquiescence whenever the more powerful of the two sexes was in the room.  That wasn’t to say that whenever one of the Limiters said something that he was told to pipe down or turn down the volume, nothing of the sort.  The Pandoras were just as friendly towards the Limiters as they were towards one another.  It just seemed that whenever there were enough Pandoras present, that the Limiters would let them have the lion’s share of conversing.


Eventually, as the moon was high in the night sky and the clock chimed in the entrance hall, indicating that it was 10pm, that served as the cue for the guests to take their leave.  Sure enough, almost all of the pizzas had been consumed and little remained of the soda bottles that were brought over.


‘Definitely a smart move on Roxanne’s part,’ thought Kazuya at this realization.


The Pandoras said their goodbyes to one another in the entrance hall, then Kazuya’s partners said their own personal goodbyes to their respective former partners, pretty much all of them ending with heartfelt kisses on the cheek as a show of goodwill and lingering affection towards the Limiters whom they once shared such close relations with once upon a time.  As the Limiters left (some of them carried in the arms of their chaperones), the one named Michael had a quick one-on-one with Kazuya.


“Little pointer regarding the setup of your group,” Michael whispered.


“Yeah?” asked a curious Kazuya.


“The two juniormost Pandoras in your clique - Ganessa and Kaho - those are their names, right?”


Kazuya nodded in affirmation.


“I’d be mindful to spoil them a little bit extra compared to the others in your group.  Not to say that you shouldn’t give your time and attention to the 3rd-years, of course.  It’s just the younger Pandoras tend to feel a bit intimidated having to compete against their fellow seniors, especially in the case of Kaho.  She’s a freshman Pandora going up against more than a dozen 3rd-year Pandoras, among them Chiffon Fairchild, the top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora in the world.  That kind of competition is bound to make someone like Kaho feel rather outclassed.  The same probably goes for Ganessa as well, even if she is the top-ranked Pandora in her class.”


“I’ll bear that in mind,” stated Kazuya, truly thankful for the pointer.


“Alright then, see you around,” replied Michael before turning to Kassandra.  “You ready to go, dear?”


“Of course, love,” the brown-haired Greek Pandora replied with a grin, before leaning down, scooping Michael up in her arms, and giving him a quick smooch on the lips.  She then turned to Kazuya and his Pandoras.  “Thank you for having us,” she said curtly yet politely.


“Please, the pleasure was all ours,” replied Chiffon with a grin.  “Please, do keep in touch and we hope to see you more often around campus.  I hope you’ve fully recovered, Mr. McCall.”


“Your concern is honestly appreciated, Miss Fairchild,” Michael replied with a chuckle.  “Aside from a little soreness, I’m perfectly fine.  Another week or so and it’ll feel like it never happened in the first place.  Well then, I don’t want to overstay my welcome and all now.”


“Nonsense,” replied Elizabeth.  “You and your Pandoras are welcome to stop by, whether you require help with something or just want to catch up and talk.  Though I’m sure that your group and our group will bump into each other on-and-off here on campus enough times.  Whatever the case, please feel free to keep in touch.”


Michael simply snorted a chuckle at the earnestness in the Mably heiress’s hospitality.  It was clear enough that with her sense of noblesse oblige, Elizabeth felt that being a good host was of the utmost importance when having guests.


With that, Kassandra and Michael were the last ones out the door, leaving Kazuya with his housemates/classmates/partners once again, the sole male in a flowerbed of female companions.


“So then,” said Chiffon to Kazuya, “did you have a good time with the other guys?”


“I did,” Kazuya answered.


“And did they help to set things straight and clear the air?” inquired Elizabeth.


“They did,” replied Kazuya.  “It was a little curt at times, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing.  I guess I just needed somebody to shake me out of my funk and to have me stop feeling so guilt-ridden over this whole thing.”


“Glad to hear it, Kazuya.” said Ticy with a particularly cheery grin.  “Well, it’s getting late, so we should probably turn in for the night.  What say the rest of you?”  She turned to the other Pandoras among the group, the vast majority of whom nodded in agreement.


“Alright then,” said Chiffon.  “I’m gonna go see if there are any leftovers and put them away.  I’ll catch up with the rest of you after I’m finished.”


“I’ll give you a hand,” said Ticy.  “Even if there isn’t much food to put away, I’m sure there are plenty enough cups and dishes that’ll need to be tended to.”


“I’ll give you a hand as well,” added Elizabeth.  “The more hands, the quicker the work will be finished.”


“Alright then,” replied Chiffon.  “I think the three of us should be able to manage, so the rest of you should go change and get ready for bed.  We shouldn’t be too long.”


With that, Kazuya and the other Pandoras made their way up to the bedroom.  After changing and nodding off to sleep (with Kazuya sandwiched between Satellizer and Rana this time around), the blissful quiet of the night began to settle and overtake the whole group as they began nodding off one by one.


Kazuya startled awake as he fluttered his eyes, suddenly finding himself no longer lying in bed among the many women he had partnered up with, but standing upright.  The sound of music playing on a piano was what startled him awake.  He looked around to find that he was no longer lying in bed, but standing in a church.


More accurately, it was a cathedral, and a particularly large one at that.  The stonework within the building was immaculate, with several decorative columns spaced throughout the building with smooth arches between them.  Along the edges of the building there were windows of decorative stained glass showing various types of artwork, many of them depicting religious figures.  The ceiling stood a solid fifty feet or more from the floor, and the overall expanse of the building was quite wide, which was somewhat understandable, given the grandiosity of cathedrals in their intention to bring in large gatherings.


Kazuya looked around the area in all directions, before staring straight down and realized what he was wearing, which in this case consisted of an all-white suit, vest, and dress shoes.  His clothing was rather well-tailored, and he guessed that it would have cost a rather pretty penny to rent - let alone own - such a finely crafted suit.  But he had only a few seconds to look over the finer details of what he was wearing, for a moment later, he heard a voice speak in the vicinity of his left ear.


“Then let the brides enter,” said the voice.


Kazuya turned to his immediate left to see an older gentleman, wearing the standard clothing of a typical Christian priest - in this case consisting of an all-black long-sleeve shirt, matching black slacks, and the typical white collar around his neck.  As he stared at the priest, the cathedral, and himself, Kazuya came to the more-than-obvious realization:  He was getting married.


As he looked down the aisleway, between a large gathering of several dozens of people (perhaps a hundred or more, even), Kazuya saw the double doors of the cathedral open up and the person - or more accurately, the people - who entered made their way into the building and down the aisle as the classic melody of “Here Comes the Bride” played on the nearby church organ.  It was fortunate enough that the doors to the building were a solid twelve feet in height or more, given that the brides who entered were all Pandoras.  Though admittedly, Kazuya would be lying if he said he wouldn’t be turned on at least a little bit at the idea of his brides having to bend substantially in order to pass through a standard seven-foot-tall doorway.


While the music played, the gathered brides made their way down the aisle one by one.  As the melody played on, Kazuya took a good look at the group and was able to discern within seconds just who they were - his partners, all sixteen of them.  Each and every single one of them looked immaculately dressed in the finest linens imaginable.  Everyone of them wore a customized white bridal dress and matching white bridal veil.  Some of them wore leg stockings, while others wore arm stockings, and those with particularly generous bosoms (key among them Roxanne and Satellizer) wore low-cut tops in order to accentuate the swell of their breasts and the deepness of their cleavage.  Whatever the exact combination of attire or style of the wedding dress, each and every single one of them looked breathtakingly beautiful.  Kazuya had to consciously remember to inhale as he watched them get closer and closer to him, his heart pounding madly by this point.


Once the music died down, Kazuya found himself staring at all sixteen lovely young women standing proudly before him, each one of them holding a bouquet and wearing a bridal shroud over their faces.  As they finished their walk down the aisle, each girl handed off her respective bouquet to a nearby bridesmaid and then stood alongside her fellow bride among the group.  It was fortunate that there was enough space within the cathedral to house so many people, especially Pandoras, so as to limit overcrowding.


Kazuya simply stared up at all of his brides and felt a lump in his throat as he gazed at their immaculate beauty.


‘This is all happening so fast,’ the young man thought in deep reflection.  ‘I’m not sure I’m ready for such a leap.  I mean…I’m still in high school, after all.  Am I really ready to get married at such a young age?’


Kazuya’s Pandoras proceeded to bend the knee and lower their heads in a bowing gesture.  It became clear that they wished for Kazuya to pull back their shrouds, and since they averaged around 11 feet in height (minus the shorter ones like Attia and Charles, obviously), it would be necessary for them to stoop down to Kazuya’s level in order for him to do so…or else hoist up the young man in their arms in order to bring him up to their level.


One by one, Kazuya pulled back the veils and took in the stunning beauty of each of his wives-to-be.  The sparkle in their eyes, the shine on their lips, the rosy glow of their cheeks, they looked like goddesses on earth, radiating such poise and beauty, every single one of them.


After finishing pulling back the veil of his last bride, Kazuya returned to his original position as he looked up at the gathered group of brides, so that he was standing centered before the whole lot of them.  Assumedly, the priest would say a few words to get this wedding underway before turning things over to Kazuya and his brides to say their wedding vows.


But it was upon gazing at the entire group that Kazuya felt something was…off.


“Wow,” whispered Kazuya as he drank in the womens’ beauty.  “You’re…glowing,”


Sure enough, the group of Pandoras had started to take on an otherworldly glow, as if their bodies had developed some kind of heavenly aura about them.  Their whole figures emanated a faint bluish-white light that began to pick up in intensity over time, the glow increasing to the point that their bodies emitted a halo of heavenly light, giving them even more-so of a goddess-like appearance.


“Thank you,” said a teary-eyed, smiling Satellizer to Kazuya’s statement, perceiving it as a compliment of their beauty (which under normal circumstances could reasonably be interpreted as such).


Sensing something was off, Elizabeth looked among her fellow Pandoras within the group and understood what Kazuya was getting at.


“No, Satellizer,” said Elizabeth, “you…we, all of us…we’re REALLY glowing.  Look.”


A second later, all the brides lifted up an arm to inspect themselves and could see the radiating glow emanating from their whole bodies, making pretty much all of them gasp and go wide-eyed at such a transformation.


“Oh no,” moaned some of them in worry.  This was immediately followed by a collective group “WOAH!” as all sixteen Pandoras suddenly shot up over a foot in height, a gently rumbling/stretching noise emanated from them as their dresses began to strain.


Kazuya was now staring up at a group of women who had suddenly become noticeably bigger right before his very eyes (which had widened in shock and awe at such a sight).


“Kazuya?” said several of the Pandoras with worry in both their voices and their eyes as they stared down at their collective husband, hunching over somewhat as they shot up another foot, with their dresses beginning to feel the strain.  On some of them, the upper straps running across their shoulders immediately snapped loose.


Kazuya instinctively stepped back a bit at the sight of these amazons growing larger and larger before him.  Within seconds, they had shot up another foot in one spurt, then two more feet in the spurt after that.  On all of them, the gowns of their wedding dresses began to give way from the strain and tear around the waistline, with everything just below their crotches falling away in tatters, exposing sixteen pairs of luscious legs that could (figuratively) go on for miles, some of whom had frilly garter bands secured around their upper thighs, straining now at this point trying to stay secured around the enlarging legs.


“What’s going on?” asked a bewildered Cassie, fear and nervousness in her voice.  “What’s happening here?”  The brides had shot up another few feet in the span of seconds, now cresting at or above twenty feet in height by this point.


“Everything is shrinking!” declared Rana as the women shot up another two feet.


“No dummy,” replied Charles.  “We’re the ones who are growing!”  The women went up another three feet in height.  By this point, whatever straps that stayed in the game to this point had snapped off, exposing their shoulders completely.


“Well make it stop!” declared Arnett with angst in her voice, which had echoed mightily throughout the cathedral at this point.  The rate of growth among the women was now picking up substantially at this point, with all of them growing by several feet during each spurt now.  Whatever difference in height between the Pandoras was growing more and more miniscule, so that even Charles and Attia were nearly the same height and overall size as the other Pandoras.


By now the priest who stood alongside Kazuya had made his way around the young man and was gesturing for the others within the cathedral to begin vacating the building.  Given the inexplicable growth spurts that the brides were suddenly undergoing - and not knowing when (or if) they would stop - it was a relatively safe move to make on his part.  Sure enough, those sitting among the benches and pews within the cathedral began to hurry their way out the building, with any Pandoras sitting among the crowd gathering up people in their arms to help evacuate them as quickly as possible.  Those furthest away from the doors resorted to smashing the stained glass windows as an alternative emergency exit, which under the current circumstances was understandable.


That left Kazuya surrounded by his flower garden of brides, which under the growing dilemma they found themselves in was more akin to a FOREST of brides by this point, given that he stood no higher than their knees, which of course were inching higher and higher past him every second.  By this point, he could have EASILY gotten a glimpse of a panty shot from any of these towering beauties who stood before him, given their state of worsening undress as their bridal dresses were strained to their very limits, what with all the tears and gaps forming all along the contours of their bodies.


Those with more generous bosoms were having a particularly hard time trying to keep their assets from spilling out and giving everyone in the cathedral a hell of a show, so they instinctively tried to cover them with one arm the best they could.


Now passing more than thirty feet in height, the Pandoras were nearing the ceiling pretty damn quickly.  In the span of a minute or so, none of them would be able to stand upright within the cathedral without her head going through the ceiling.  It was also at this size that the women had to stand apart, given that with their enlarging bodies it also meant that they were getting wider as well as taller (while still maintaining their flawless figures all the same).


“This is impossible!” shouted a very worried Ganessa as they all shot up another five feet.  When that happened, the remaining garter belts on the Pandoras’ thighs shot off like a rocket, flying far down the aisle and cracking against one of the stained glass windows.


“No…this can’t be happening,” groaned an equally worried Ingrid as the women began to hunch over to prevent bumping their heads into the ceiling at this point.  Seconds later, they all shot up another five feet, hunching over even more.  Those who stood near the walls where there were stained glass windows inadvertently destroyed them as their hands ran through them due to the suddenness of the growth.


After another ten seconds or so, all sixteen of Kazuya’s brides had crested over fifty feet in height, including the shortest of the bunch.  Now things in the cathedral were becoming quite claustrophobic from their point of view. It would have been bad enough for just ONE fifty-foot-plus woman in such conditions, but in this case it was SIXTEEN of them.  That of course meant that they had to be spaced out, colliding into stone pillars, archways, the pews and benches, and whatever else ended up getting in their way.  Anything that their bodies came into immediate contact with ended up demolished or trashed outright, as multiple tons of female flesh made impact with any and all of it.


“Thank goodness everyone has evacuated,” said a somewhat relieved Chiffon.


“Aww come on now,” replied Roxanne with her sarcastic upbeat demeanor.  “Don’t you want to offer them champagne while we figure this out?”


“Now’s not the time for jokes,” countered Holly with a grumble.


“I second that opinion,” muttered Charles in agreement, feeling particularly odd given that she was so used to so many other Pandoras being taller than her.  Now she was pretty much neck-in-neck with fifteen other women, given that they were all gaining the same amount of feet in height with each successive growth spurt.


A few seconds later, and the women had inflated to more than sixty feet in height, then seventy after that.  By now, they were all resorting to crouching or kneeling within the cathedral, and even then the hairs on their heads still brushed up against the ceiling of the building.


“Ummm, so how exactly are we getting out of this place without wrecking it any further?” asked a nervous Kaho.


There was an awkward silence among the group, before the women felt a deep rumble within their very beings.  It was like a tidal wave of raw power beginning to make its cresting motion, rising higher and higher before the big wave break came crashing down on anything in its path.


“I think I know the answer to that little dilemma,” muttered Julia to Kaho’s question.  “Get ready, ladies.”


In the midst of all this, Kazuya watched as these titanic beauties began to swell once more, their frames enlarging at ten feet or more with each successive growth spurt.  He only had a few seconds to take it all in before he saw a massive pair of hands descend upon his body and scoop him up…straight towards the largest pair of breasts he had ever seen.


“Kazuya!” cried out Satellizer in worry and concern for her tiny husband as she instinctively reached out and cradled his frame ever so gently in her hands.  Feeling the protective urge to shield him from the literal destruction that was about to take place, she held him in her hands and bent over as her back made impact with the ceiling.  In that split moment, she decided to put him in the safest place she could think of: deep within her cleavage.


Kazuya could just make out the groans among his brides as their bodies inflated in size and raw destruction could be heard all around as brick, wood, glass, and other materials started becoming demolished and reduced to rubble as sixteen women expanded dramatically, passing 80 feet, then 90 feet, then 100 feet, then 110 feet.  They were also now completely naked, with their wedding dresses losing the battle to contain their flawless figures.


After a massive cacophony akin to that of a very large bomb going off, the cathedral was demolished in its entirety as sixteen sexy titannesses erupted from the structure.  There weren’t even walls remaining on any side of the building.  Given the number of growing giantesses with the structure, it was as if a dormant volcano had suddenly sprung to life with no warning and let loose its fury, totalling the entire cathedral in one swift motion.


Once the last of the brickwork had fallen to earth and the dust began to settle, the Pandoras stood upright to take in their surroundings, with Kazuya securely nestled within Satellizer’s magnificent mammaries.  At this point, given how large Satellizer was relative to him, Kazuya almost certainly couldn’t make his way out of her cleavage if he seriously tried to.  There were literally TONS of boobflesh holding him firmly in place.  Though even as pinned as he was, he could make out muffled speech among his brides.


“Satellizer, is Kazuya safe?” asked a concerned Chiffon.


“I’ve got him,” replied the blonde-haired beauty.


“Well, come on then, bring him out.” stated Elizabeth.


A moment later, Kazuya saw light opening up as massive fingers - five feet in length or more - pried open the breasts Kazuya was pinned between as he was delicately plucked out.  Sitting comfortably in a palm more than six feet wide, leaning back against a wall of fingers, Kazuya looked up and up at a gathering of faces of goddesses all looking down at him, with tearful looks of concern in their eyes as they gazed upon him.


“Thank goodness you’re okay,” sighed Ticy with a smile.


A few seconds of silence passed as Kazuya simply sat in awe at all of these women who had basically expanded in height by around a factor of ten.  If he were to guess, they were around 110 feet, give or take a foot.  From their perspective, he probably looked to be MAYBE 3 inches or so, and assuredly weighed next to nothing for them.


Even so, despite the sudden gap in size difference between Kazuya and these women, they seemed to only love him all the more as they looked upon their group husband.  The tears in their eyes and the smiles on their faces indicated as much.


“So…” began Kazuya, trying to break the ice, “what do we do now?”


Oddly enough, while Kazuya expected the women to worry or panic over suddenly enlarging to more than a hundred feet in height, he was surprised to find that once the growth had leveled off, all sixteen women were surprisingly calm and collected.  This was particularly odd given that they weren’t just really REALLY big, but also nude and out in public view.


Perhaps the oddest thing of all was that when Kazuya took a good, long look at all of these titanic beauties, he saw one thing in their eyes which they all seemed to share universally as they gazed down at the Limiter sitting in Satellizer’s palm:  Lust.


“Umm, ladies?” asked Kazuya somewhat nervously.  “What are we going to do now?  And why are you all looking at me like that?”


“Well Kazuya darling,” said Chiffon in a rather sultry voice, “now that that little hiccup we went through has come and gone, I’d say that it’s time for us to…consummate our marriage.  Wouldn't you agree, ladies?”


“Yes,” said the other fifteen women in unison, some of them nodding, while others licked their lips in primal sexually-induced hunger.


“Are you sure that’s a good idea, especially right now?” asked Kazuya.  “I mean, you’re all out in the open right now, along with the um…increase in altitude you’ve all just had.  Shouldn’t we find a place for you all so that you’re not so…exposed?”


“Oh, you’re such a lil’ sweetie to worry over us like that, Kazuya,” cooed Roxanne with glee.  “Don’t you go fretting over us now.  We’re BIG girls after all, so we aren’t the types to sweat the small stuff.  We have more pressing matters to tend to.”


“Seriously?” asked a rather bewildered Kazuya.


“The way we see things,” stated Arnett, “you have an obligation to your ‘Big Sisters’ at this moment, just like we have an obligation to our ‘Little Brother’ in tending to your…needs, so to speak.”


“Exactly,” said Creo in heartfelt agreement.


“Couldn’t agree more,” added Attia with a playfully leering grin.


At this point, Kazuya could tell that the women were extremely “thirsty,” for some particularly intimate interaction with the groom sitting in Satellizer’s palm.  Every single one of them had that glossed-over look in their eyes saying, “I want some good lovin’ and I want it RIGHT NOW.” Even the more timid or reserved ones like Kaho and Cassie were sporting that type of look on their faces with just as much passion and fervor in that moment.


A second later, Kazuya found Satellizer using her free hand to begin peeling away Kazuya’s outfit, yanking off his shirt and then his pants a moment later.  When it came to undoing his pants, she simply flexed the joints in her finger to straight up tear through the zipper area and split Kazuya’s pants down the crotch before yanking off his leggings one by one.  Once the suit and pants were done away with, that just left Kazuya in his boxer briefs, with all of the women fixing their gaze more intensely on the young man at that point.  Some of them licked their lips in anticipation as they eyed every inch of his body.  Apparently, the definition in his pectorals, abdomen, and legs were to the Pandoras’ liking, given the low whistles and grins they shot in approval.


“Would you be a dear, Love?” asked Satellizer in a particularly heavenly voice.  “I could tear them off you, but it would be easier for me if you did so.”  It was a somewhat reasonable request, given that Satellizer would probably need tweezers sized for her massive hands to handle if she wanted to take off Kazuya’s underwear without tearing through it like tissue paper.


Feeling rather self-conscious at that point, Kazuya simply took a deep breath and then proceeded to strip.  That in turn made the Pandoras’ grins widen all the more and their eyes widened as well as they took in the sight of their collective husband.


‘I’m not sure exactly how this is turning them on at the moment,’ thought Kazuya as he finished stripping.  ‘I mean, it’s not like I can…fulfill them and satisfy them at my current size.  I’m around the size of one of their fingers after all, so how in the world would I be able to-’


Before he could finish that thought, Kazuya suddenly found a massive pair of lips smothering the majority of his body, along with some friendly tongue-play here and there as his body was assaulted with a particularly tender show of affection.  Looking around, he saw a canopy of long, golden-blonde hair surrounding him like a curtain.  Obviously, that meant that Satellizer decided she would wait no longer and start going to town on Kazuya’s whole body and bombarded him with tender kisses and equally tender (and playful) licks here and there over LITERALLY his entire body.  Front and back, head to toe, Every. Square. Inch.  There was no part of Kazuya’s body that was spared from the blonde beauty’s show of affection.


After a minute or two of Satellizer’s kissing assault, she pulled back so that Kazuya could see her whole face, with her blue eyes trembling as she gazed upon him and a raging blush on her cheeks at that moment.  She was also panting rather noticeably at that point.


“Oh Kazuya,” said Satellizer in panting whispers, “I love you so very very much.  And I want to show you just how much I’m IN love with you.  I don’t think you realize just HOW much you mean to me…to all of us here.”  After a few seconds of more panting, Satellizer leaned in slightly so that her face filled Kazuya’s whole view and he could feel the gust of air from her mouth as she spoke.


“I want you inside me, Darling,” whispered Satellizer in a particularly ‘naughty girl’ tone of voice.


‘Oh boy,’ thought Kazuya.


Suddenly Kazuya found himself descending lower and lower, passing Satellizer’s gargantuan bosom, her smooth waistline, and her seductively curvy hips as he came to a stop at the ‘heavenly gates’ of her maidenhood, which was decorated with well-trimmed golden-blonde pubic hair and a particularly perky set of lips just waiting to be entered.


As he neared closer and closer, Kazuya could feel trace amounts of warmth, see signs of moisture along the lips, and smell the heavy aroma of Satellizer’s sex as he got closer.  There was no doubt about it:  Satellizer was as hungry and as thirsty as it got right now.  She wanted Kazuya, and she wanted him right that instant.


In one swift motion, Kazuya was brought up against Satellizer’s folds and inserted into her maidenhood.  Smelling an overbearing aroma of female sex, Kazuya passed through and decided to act on impluse, going as deep as he could into her.  He figured that if he was going to be more-or-less forced into this, given how horny Satellizer and all the other women were to the point that they simply couldn’t be reasoned with, then he might as well do all he could to satisfy them during this moment.


Feeling and pressing against the walls of Satellizer's ‘cavern,’ Kazuya was rewarded with her vaginal muscles clamping down on him, with excessive moisture building up with the place.  On the outside world, Satellizer threw her head back as she howled and shouted in raw pleasure, her boobs heaving and bouncing as she thrashed in her throes of ecstasy.


“Oh KAZUYA!” shouted the British Pandora.  “Yes!  Yes!  YES!  MORE!”  Satellizer’s eyes shut tight as she was drowning underneath an ocean of bliss.  The Limiter - just barely able to make out Satellizer’s howls of pleasure, did his part to please her the best he could, going in deeper and deeper against the tightening of her walls as he exerted and crawled ever more inward.  Apparently, he was doing a rather good job, given the amount of shaking, thrashing, and howling he could just barely hear while he was going to town on Satellizer’s maidenhood.


Kazuya wasn’t sure how much time had exactly passed during that period ‘inside’ Satellizer.  If he were to guess, he would have liked to think at least two minutes…maybe three.  Of course, he would need to come up for air eventually, so despite how long he wanted to try and please Satellizer, he would have to wrap things up pretty quickly, especially assuming the other fifteen gigantic Pandoras were just as thirsty as Satellizer was.


Ironically enough, as that thought crossed Kazuya’s mind, Satellizer had apparently reached her mountaintop, if the howl of ecstasy she unleashed was anything to go by…as well as the ‘flooding’ which occurred within her chamber as Kazuya was momentarily drowned in her juices.  Once that happened, Kazuya found himself being flushed out from Satellizer’s heavenly folds and back into the outside world, breathing heavily as he laid in her massive palm once more, staring up at the sky and all the women gathered around him.


While he couldn’t get a good look at Satellizer, he was pretty certain that she was too exhausted to stand over him at that moment along with the other women, given the amount of panting she was doing as she laid on her back to collect herself from the aftermath of her climax.


As the other Pandoras all smiled down at the Limiter in their possession, still giving off equal vibes of lust-based thirst and genuine romantic affection, Kazuya couldn’t help but feel exhausted himself.  Before he could say anything in response, his eyelids grew rather heavy and sleep began to overtake him.  Within seconds, the world went black and silence followed once more.

End Notes:

Sorry it took a while to get the next chapter out.  Sometimes I lose the spark of inspiration to keep the story going.  That and my dayjob sometimes takes the energy out of me.  Hopefully I'll have more out before the end of August.  Until then...

Chapter 31: Kazuya's Confession/Gengo's Nightmare (Part 1) by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory title.  Immediate follow-up from the previous chapter.

Kazuya stirred awake slowly, his eyes flickering as he got a better bearing of his surroundings.  For a moment, he pondered as to whether or not he was naked and surrounded by sixteen (also naked) titanic beauties.  If that ended up being the case, he felt nervous at having to sexually please each and everyone of them one by one, given how much of a workout he got from giving his all to/for Satellizer during their time together.  That wasn’t to say that he wouldn’t put forth the effort, what with him being their husband and wanting to bring them passionate satisfaction as a show of his feelings for them all.


After a few blinks and the gentle turning of his head, Kazuya found that while he was in the presence of his women, they were no longer outright giantesses but ‘merely’ their regular heights ranging from a bit under 10 feet to a smidgen over 11 feet.  They were also not naked by this point…save for Elizabeth, who more times than not preferred to sleep in the buff, though occasionally Roxanne would also partake in sleeping in the nude as well.


Kazuya also noticed he wasn’t naked himself, but he wasn’t wearing the all-white groom’s tuxedo recalled wearing earlier in the cathedral.  And obviously, he wasn't in said cathedral either, but back in the master bedroom sleeping alongside his partners.


‘Huh, so it was all a dream,’ Kazuya reflected.  ‘Pretty detailed one too at that.  Wonder why I dreamed that kind of dream anyway.’  After a few seconds of recollection, Kazuya realized what it most likely was that influenced his state of sleep during the past night.


‘That movie…what was it called?  “Monsters and Aliens”?  No, no, no…”Monsters vs. Aliens”  The early part of the movie, when the bride gets hit by that glowing meteorite and grows shortly afterwards.  I guess that whole scene left quite an impression on me.’  These were Kazuya’s thoughts as he recalled what he could from the movie last night.


For a moment, the more logical part of Kazuya’s brain couldn’t help but question the validity of all things regarding the bride (What was her name?  Susan?  That sounded about right) getting hit by that large space rock.  So many questions started popping up from that one scene:


After mulling over all of these questions regarding the whole “space rock turns bride into sexy giantess” part of the film, Kazuya came up with the following answers for those questions:


  1. It’s a movie.
  2. It’s a movie.
  3. It’s a movie.
  4. IT’S A MOVIE
  5. IT'S. A. MOVIE…A movie for families including small children no less.  You think the film studio would have a woman burst out of her bridal gown with EVERYTHING laid bare  for the audience to see?  The very outcry at such a brazen display would have lawyers lining up to take on the legal case against the film studio on charges regarding “pornographic corruption of minors” or whatever legal jargon they would have used in court.


Deciding that he had spent enough time mulling over being a stickler for movie concepts and the believability over such topics within sci-fi fantasy flicks, Kazuya figured it was time for him to get out of bed and start the day.  Now that he had that little heart-to-heart with the other Limiters, he DID feel more relieved that they held no animosity towards him.  For a moment, he seriously considered if at least ONE of them would slug him upon finding out who he was, but amazingly there were no hard feelings among ANY of them.  Aside from Andre’s stern words (which Kazuya felt were somewhat deserved), the evening went remarkably well between the freshman Limiter and his senior counterparts.  Kazuya was hopeful that he would get to spend more time with them and have something akin to “Guys Night” every once in a while, given how often he found himself in female company (not that he found it boring or annoying, of course).  That being said, just as Kazuya would be more-or-less “tied” to his partners with a high degree of frequency, the same could probably be said of the other Limiters whom he met.  After all, even if they didn’t have as many Pandoras paired up with them, the other Limiters still had sizable harems of their own to tend to and give both their attention and affection, so making plans between the Limiters would probably be somewhat tricky to say the least.


As Kazuya was getting ready to get out of bed, he was suddenly caught off guard as a large arm swooped in from the side and playfully restrained him, followed by another from the other side.  A moment later, Kazuya turned his head quickly from side to side and saw a giant pair of breasts flanking him from one side, with an even bigger pair of breasts from the other side.  Looking up, he saw the smiling faces of Rana Linchen and Satellizer L. Bridget beaming down at him as they collectively snuggled up against their Limiter.


“Morning, Kazuya,” cooed Rana as her grin slightly widened.


“Did you sleep well?” asked Satellizer with super-cutesy endearment in her voice.


“Y-yeah, I did,” nodded Kazuya in response.  Looking around him, the young man saw that while his torso was ensnared by the arms of these two lovely ladies, he looked further down to see that his legs were also pinned (lightly) underneath their lovely legs, given that they each had curled up their legs as much as possible in order to lay them across Kazuya’s lower half, given how small he was relative to them in sheer scale.


“Umm, if it’s not too much trouble, ladies,” began Kazuya once more, “could you let up just a tiny little bit?  We’re gonna need to be up and get ready for class soon enough, so I should go freshen up and see if we have time for breakfast and mmph-”


Kazuya couldn’t get another word in, given that his mouth was assaulted by Rana’s lips as she leaned in closer and snatched Kazuya’s lips within hers, giving him a French kiss right off the bat so early in the morning.


“Hey, no fair!” whined Satellizer with an adorable pout and flushed cheeks at Rana’s underhandedness.


“What’s that old saying, Satellizer?” quipped Elizabeth as she hugged her fellow British Pandora from behind, pressing her E-cup size bosom against Satellizer’s backside.  “Ah yes, “All’s fair in love and war,” if I remember correctly.”


“Well in that case,” mulled Satellizer as she leaned over and surprised a whole lot of people when she planted her mouth…on one of Rana’s tits and began sucking and playfully nibbling on the girl’s nipple.  Apparently, it had the desired effect, given how Rana immediately gasped in surprise at the L. Bridget girl’s sudden feistiness.


“S-Satellizer, what are you doing?” moaned Rana in euphoric shock at her fellow Pandora’s forwardness.


That window gave Satellizer what she wanted, which in this case entailed Kazuya’s mouth, now free of Rana’s lips.  A second later, Satellizer went in for the kill and began French kissing the hell out of Kazuya’s mouth, inhaling deeply as she sucked and slathered her tongue all along the contours of the freshman Limiter’s mouth.  It was clear enough that the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty was rather horny at that moment, which was a bit surprising given how early in the day it was.


“My my my,” cooed Roxanne at the sight before her.  “So Satellizer isn’t afraid to get her freak on a little bit now, eh?  I think we’re gonna get along JUST fine.”  The look on Roxanne’s face implied that she was rather excited at the prospect of some “sexcapades” involving her fellow super-busty Pandora, Kazuya, and herself in the near future…along with any combination of her fellow Pandoras as well (and perhaps even ALL of them in one go once things have progressed enough).


“Now now, ladies,” spoke up Chiffon, who (along with everyone else by this point) was wide awake and aware of the hanky-panky in the making that was occurring in bed.  “While I’m certainly not against the idea of getting intimate with our Little Brother and all, I think that doing so right now might not be the most ideal of times.”


“Aww, come on now, Chiffon,” cooed Roxanne in response.  “What are the youthful years for if not to live a little now and then, right?  Maybe you’re just feeling left out from not having Kazuya in your arms at the moment, am I right?”


“Th-that’s not the point, Roxanne!” replied a slightly flustered Chiffon, her face sporting a distinct blush.


“Oh, you’re just too cute sometimes, you know that, Miss Smiling Monster,” replied Roxanne with a chuckle.  Apparently too taken by her own impulses, Roxanne simply reached out and wrapped her arms around Chiffon and pulled the girl into one big bear hug, which elicited an “eep!” of surprise out of the normally calm and collected student council president.


“R-Roxanne!  Now is REALLY not the time for this!” said a flustered Chiffon.


“Your mouth says no, Miss Fairchild,” teased Roxanne, “but your heartbeat seems to indicate otherwise.”  Given that Chiffon’s bosom was pressed against Roxanne’s own larger chest, there was no point in denying what “The Immortal” just stated.  Chiffon simply turned to her wing-woman in response.


“Ticy, a little help here?” beseeched Chiffon to her closest friend.


For her part, Ticy tried to delicately intervene and pry Chiffon from Roxanne’s playful entrapment, but found herself being held up in a similar position by Julia, who decided to follow Roxanne’s lead.  Figuring that Ticy would try to back up Chiffon in the midst of such a situation, Julia decided to do her part and follow the pinkette’s lead in having a little sexually-charged tussle.


“M-miss Munberk, if you’ll please excuse me…” stated a blushing Ticy.


“Julia,” replied the indigo-haired German Pandora.  “We’re all going to be getting VERY acquainted with one another after all, so it’s best that we refer to one another on a first-name basis, in my opinion.”  Before Ticy could respond, Julia had pressed her lips against Ticy’s in response, as well as her bosom against the Finnish Pandora’s own chest.  Fortunately for Ticy, Julia decided not to go all-out and engage in a blitzkrieg on Ticy’s own mouth with her tongue.


“Oh, not you too, Julia,” grumbled Chiffon at the “Maverick of Walpurgis” in her decision to join in on what Roxanne and some of the others were engaged in.  “It’s like I said girls, now isn’t the time to be doing this sort of stuff.  We DO have classes today, so we really shouldn’t be mmph-”


Chiffon Fairchild was silenced by Roxanna planting her lips on the top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora’s own lips.  Fortunately for Chiffon, Roxanne decided not to use tongue in this kiss.


“Oh come now, Chiffon,” replied Roxanne.  “If it’s any consolation, I don’t intend on going “all the way” if that makes you feel better.  But that doesn’t mean that we can’t have a quick session of some friendly morning hanky-panky now, right?  What do the rest of you think about that?”  Roxanne turned to the larger group of Pandoras at this point.


The reactions from the rest of the group were somewhat split.  Charles, Kaho, Holly, and Cassie were more in line with Chiffon and Ticy in not taking things too far in the bedroom.  Ingrid, Attia, Creo, Arnett, and Ganessa seemed on the fence about the idea, not ruling out getting a little fresh before having to attend class.  That left Satellizer, Rana, Roxanne, Julia, and Elizabeth at a minor disadvantage in getting everyone else on board.  After another minute or so of playful tussling and kissing between the friskir of the Pandoras (making sure not to accidentally roll over Kazuya or inadvertently crush him amidst the makeout session), Roxanne and those in her camp relented.


“Oh fine then,” pouted Roxanna.  “We can pick up later this evening, I suppose.  “To be continued” and all that.”


The other Pandoras began getting out of bed and started freshening themselves up.  There was time to kill before they had to be off to their first class, so that left them with ample time for things like morning showers and some time in the mirror to touch up with whatever cosmetics they fancied applying.  Some pondered whether or not they should make breakfast today or not.  In the end, the group decided to opt for grabbing breakfast down at the food court today.


As Kazuya was getting himself dressed, one of the Pandoras felt curious enough to pose him a question.


“So, Kazuya,” began Arnett, “did you sleep well?”


“I did,” answered Kazuya.


“Have any good dreams by chance?” continued Arnett with a growing smile, implying her playful Cheshire Cat-like demeanor.


Kazuya simply paused for a moment, the breath in his throat seizing up as he recalled the dream he had just hours ago.  In that very moment, he was unsure of how to answer Arnett’s follow-up question.  Apparently, his reaction was noticed rather quickly, as Chiffon stood before him, kneeled down so that she was on his level, placed a hand on his shoulder, and spoke softly to him.


“Kazuya,” she began, “is something wrong?”


“N-no, nothing’s wrong,” replied the young man, failing to maintain eye contact as he glanced away towards the floor.


Sure enough, Kazuya found himself surrounded once more by his platoon of female companions.  Some of them stood around, while others did like Chiffon and took a knee.  All of them were focused on him like hawks, instinctively sensing that something was off with the young man.


“Now Kazuya,” said Elizabeth, “not to be demeaning when I say this, but you’re not much of a poker player when it comes to hiding what you’re feeling.  Just tell us what’s on your mind.  It’s not about something that happened between you and the guys last night, is it?”


“No, nothing like that,” replied Kazuya with total honesty.  “I can assure you, nothing bad or concerning happened last night between me and them.”


“Then what is it?” asked Roxanne.


Kazuya paused for a moment, figuring that he probably wouldn’t be leaving the bedroom until he came clean with the women about his dream.  He took a deep breath, sighed, and then looked up to face all of them.


“The thing is…” Kazuya began, “I did have a dream last night…one that I’m a little embarrassed to talk about.”


“What was it about, Kazuya?” asked Satellizer with equal parts concern and curiosity.


“You can tell us, Kazuya,” insisted Rana.  “We’re not going to judge you or think poorly of you.”


The other Pandoras all had similar shared sentiments on their faces as they focused solely on their group Limiter.  For a moment, the room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.  After a few more seconds passed, Kazuya decided to let it out.


“The dream I had…” began Kazuya once more.


“Yes, Kazuya?” asked Ganessa.


“I was…at a wedding.”


Many of the Pandoras instinctively raised an eyebrow, their curiosity clearly piqued upon hearing this.


“You were at a wedding…” pondered Ingrid out loud.  “Were you a guest at this wedding?”


“More than that,” answered Kazuya.


“Were you…the groom?” asked Holly.


Kazuya slowly nodded his head in response.  That made the women all the more curious, with their heartbeats picking up noticeably and faint blushes forming on their cheeks.


“So then, you were getting married in your dream,” started Charles.  “If it’s not too much to ask, may we inquire as to who you were marrying?”


Kazuya’s own heartbeat picked up and he instinctively hung his head low so that he was looking straight down at his feet.  Clearly, his nerves were getting the better of him.


‘Oh geez,’ thought the young man, ‘they’re really going to make me say it, aren’t they?’


“Kazuya,” said Cassie, “it’s okay.  We shouldn’t be pressing you on something like this.  You don’t have to tell us if it’s making you uncomfortable.”


“Yeah,” added Arnett.  “I’m really sorry for prying.  I didn’t mean to put you on the spot like that.  I swear I-”


“It was you,” said Kazuya, his head still staring at the floor.


The Pandoras instinctively blinked in rapid succession up hearing the young man’s answer.


“Come again, Kazuya?” asked Ticy.


“It was…all of you.” Kazuya repeated, slowly lifting his head up to look at all the women gathered.  “In the dream, I was in a cathedral, wearing a groom’s outfit.  Then all of you enter the cathedral, coming down the aisle while the music plays.  You all stand gathered before me, each of you wearing a custom-designed bridal dress…and…”


“And what, Kazuya?” asked Satellizer with bated breath.


“You all look beautiful…more beautiful than mere words can do justice.  The sight of all of you standing before me renders me breathless.”  Kazuya said this, with the smallest of tears forming in the corners of his eyes.  “I partly feel a little ashamed having just told you all that, because I can’t help but feel like some kind of chauvinistic pig or some kind of womanizer, but that’s really how I felt in the dream when I laid eyes upon all of y-”


Before he could get another word out, Kazuya found himself being hoisted up as a pair of large hands lifted him up by his armpits.  He only had enough time to register one sentence being said before a pair of luscious lips made contact with his face.


“Oh, come here you little cutie you!” said Roxanne


Once again, Kazuya Aoi found himself being lifted several feet off the ground and in the embrace of an amazonian beauty, with her mouth engulfing his own as her tongue invaded his personal space while her colossal bosom smooshed against his chest.  Currently, Roxanne had her arms wrapped completely around Kazuya’s frame, holding him with just enough pressure that he wouldn’t fall, but not so much that he risked getting the air forced out of his lungs.


After a good twenty seconds or so of hardcore smooching, Roxanne pulled back and spoke to the young man currently ensnared in her embrace.


“You keep saying sweet things like that, and how is a girl supposed to respond, you little charmer?  I have half a mind to rip off your clothes, tear mine off, call in sick and have a proper lovefest with you right now here on the bed.” Roxanne declared with a glossed-over look in her eyes.  Kazuya was getting nervous to the point where he wondered if he would see little heart-shaped icons beaming within Roxanne’s pupils.  Apparently, he said the right words that got the super buxom Pandora extremely “in the mood” as things stood…and at the start of the day, no less!


“Roxanne,” said Holly with a hint of warning in her voice.  “Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone else when I say how touched we are by what Kazuya just said, but now is REALLY not the time to be doing what I’m pretty damn sure that you’re set on doing.”


“So when do you want to schedule the wedding, Darling?” asked Roxanne to Kazuya, slightly ignoring what Holly just said.  While she certainly heard every single word the British Pandora said, Roxanne was simply too “in heat” to bear the warning.  “This month or next month?  And where would you like to have our honeymoon?  Paris?  Rome?  Maybe somewhere in Greece or perhaps Spain?  Personally, I think I’d like to see the Tuscan countryside when the weather is nice and all that, but that’s just my opinion and all tha-”


“Earth to Zombie Girl,” stated Charles, breaking the American Pandora out of her lovey-dovey dreamfest.  “Don’t go sending out the wedding invitations and all that right off the bat, will you?  And don’t go trying to ride Kazuya like a buckin’ bronco too for that matter.”


“Oh, come on now,” replied Roxanne with a slight pout.  “All joking and teasing aside, are ANY of you here turned off by what Kazuya just said?  I’m being completely honest and upfront on that part, just to set the record straight.  Anybody here outright DISGUSTED by what Kazuya just told all of us?  Pardon the irony of it all, but “speak now or forever hold your peace” as they say during those kinds of ceremonies.”


The looks on all of the other women were telling enough.  Not a single one of them raised any kind of objection or showed disgust or revulsion at Kazuya’s admission during his dream.  If they were being honest, they were all quite elated, given the blushes on their cheeks and the increase in their heartbeats at hearing that Kazuya dreamed about tying the knot with all of them.  Even the more reserved types like Ingrid, Creo, and Holly were sporting rather noticeable blushes on their cheeks the moment Kazuya confessed to dreaming about making them his wives.


“Of course nobody here takes offense of any kind towards what Kazuya told us,” said Chiffon.  “In fact, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that hearing that made us all very happy.  Am I wrong on that, ladies?”


Not a single one of the other Pandoras objected in any way to what Chiffon just asked.  Some of the more “head-over-heels” types like Satellizer and Rana simply shook their heads indicating “no” to Chiffon’s question, which meant that they were clearly ecstatic about Kazuya dreaming about marrying them, as well as him describing how beautiful they were in his eyes.


“So then, if everyone is basically as happy as I am about hearing what our darling little Kazuya here just told us all, then what exactly is the problem?” asked Roxanne, who stille had Kazuya firmly in her embrace, resting his head into the slope of her cleavage and breathing in her rich feminine aroma.


“It’s not that we aren’t happy about what we just heard,” explained Elizabeth, “it’s simply a matter of timing, that’s all.  A thing like this shouldn’t be rushed or seized upon in the heat of the moment.  Cultivating a meaningful relationship requires a modicum of restraint and not acting on sheer impulse at the drop of a hat.  And besides, we DO have classes coming up, and I doubt that the instructors are going to let us take the day off just so we can have a passionate, R-rated love session with Kazuya…as tempting as that may be, of course.”  Elizabeth shot Kazuya a sideways glance as her blush picked up slightly in intensity, showing that she most certainly WANTED to do what Roxanne was getting at, but allowed the more refined and ladylike part of her mind to overrule her baser instincts.


“Exactly,” added Chiffon.  “It’s simply a matter of timing, both in the immediate sense and in the longer term, that’s all.  Make no mistake,” Chiffon turned her gaze to Kazuya before resuming, making sure the Limiter was looking at her as she spoke, “we are ALL touched deeply by what Kazuya just said, and I’m sure that we’re all very, VERY happy to hear that from him.  We just shouldn’t rush this kind of thing, that’s all we’re saying.  It’s like a saying about wines:  The best ones need to age right, as well as the need for them to breathe in order to be satisfied the most.  So just hold back on your instincts a smidgen, Roxanne, okay?  That’s all we’re asking.”


“Oh, alright,” groaned Roxanne, following up by grumbling the term “party pooper” before gently setting Kazuya back down on his feet…but only letting him go after giving him one more passionate kiss (no tongue this time around).


“Chiffon,” spoke up Ganessa.


“Yes?” replied said Pandora.


“Not to be a prude or sound snide or anything, but since Roxanne got to swoop in and sneak a kiss from Kazuya like that, would it be out of turn for me to…to…”  Ganessa started blushing more intensely as she struggled to get the words out.


“I’m guessing what my fellow redhead is getting at,” said Arnett, deciding to step in on Ganessa’s behalf, “is that it’s only fair that the rest of us get a turn with Kazuya since Roxanne got some quality time with him just now.”


“That’s a fair analysis to make.  If any of you aren’t in the mood to partake, just wait downstairs and we’ll all gather together once we’re done.”  Chiffon looked around the room to see if anybody would take up her offer.


Not a single Pandora opted to leave the bedroom.


It was becoming more apparent - day by day - that whenever the chance for an intimate makeout session was presented, there was pretty much a zero percent chance that ANY of Kazuya’s Pandoras would opt out of it.  Each and every one of them were becoming more and more smitten with the young man; some were just more open about it compared to others (Satellizer, Rana, and Roxanne currently being at the top end of that list in terms of how open and exposed they were about their affections towards the young man).


So it was that the next fifteen minutes were spent with Kazuya having an intimate makeout session with the remaining Pandoras in his group (one minute a piece per Pandora, so that they wouldn’t be there for too long).  There was just the concern that Roxanne might try to sneak in another kiss at the very end, but fortunately there were enough eyes on her to keep the American Pandora on her leash and pulling another fast one.


Once every Pandora got her share of kiss-themed ‘Kazuya Time” for the morning, the group made their way out the front door and towards the food court to grab a quick breakfast before getting the day rolling.


It wasn’t just Kazuya who had some rather vivid dreams last night.  Another member of the Aoi Family was also having a particularly detailed dream, though this one was no mere sexual fantasy, but that of a memory.


And a rather horrific one at that.


In the dream, there were flashes of an event that happened more than a decade ago.  A weeping woman.  An infant in another woman’s arms.  A distraught husband.  A worried daughter.  Gengo himself in the middle of all of it.


And a gun too.


In the dream, Gengo is standing in a living room, with another younger man also standing in the room.  Kazuha is there, herself a small child, not yet even entering puberty at that point in time.  Kazuya is also there, just an infant, little more than a year old.


The younger man standing alongside Gengo is in his mid/late twenties, with dark blue hair that bordered on black.  His build is lean and healthy, standing around 5’9’’ tall.  He has a mild amount of stubble on his chin and bags under his eyes, indicating stress and a lack of sleep.


As for the weeping woman, she’s around twenty-five years old by her appearance.  She has a modest figure in terms of her curves and bosom (around a C-cup or so).  Her hair is dark brown, tied up in a ponytail.  She is unaugmented, and therefore standing around five-and-a-half feet in height or so.  She’s also weeping uncontrollably in the dream.


And she’s the one holding the gun.  A revolver specifically.


“Orie, stop this at once!”  shouted Gengo firmly.


“Honey, put the gun down,” begged the younger man.  “Please.”


The woman named Orie simply stares at the two men with a “deer in the headlights” look on her face, as if they were speaking a foreign language to her.  Of course, that wasn’t the case.  She knew exactly what they were saying.  She was Japanese just like they were after all.


She was also married into the Aoi Family to boot.


“He’s not my child.” whimpered Orie.


“Of course he is.” stated Gengo firmly.  “Kazuya IS your son.”


“He might have been conceived in me, but he wasn’t BIRTHED in me.” replied Orie.  “That means I’m not his rightful mother.  That title belongs to HER.”  Orie speaks the last word with a tone implying vindictive bitterness.


The woman in question who Orie refers to is a Pandora, currently seated in the room, with an infant Kazuya nestled against her rather gargantuan bosom.  Being that she is a Pandora, the woman is currently seated on the floor in the living room, given that the building is not catered to house Pandora.  If she were to stand up straight, everything from her gigantic breasts on up would disappear through the ceiling, given that she was a few inches over eleven feet in height.  As for the rest of her, she is stunningly beautiful, with a particularly trim waistline and both hips and bosom that flare out at both ends, giving her rather sinful curves.  Her rich blond hair is long, going past down her buttocks in length, while the irises in her eyes shine a brilliant gold.  Her demeanor is calm and collected, remaining silent while everyone else spoke.  Though every time the conversation seemed to become tense, the women gently presses Kazuya more and more into her bosom, perhaps out of an instinctive desire to breastfeed him or to simply rock him to sleep.


“Orie please,” said the younger man.  “Don’t do this.  We’re a family.  Don’t tear us apart, honey.  I’m begging you.  Don’t do this to us PLEASE!”


“Ryu,” whispered Orie.  “Oh Ryu…I want to believe you so badly.  But I’m afraid I know better.”


“Orie, please,” stared Gengo once more.  “Just put the gun down and breathe.  We can talk this out.  There’s no need for this.  Listen to your husband.”


Orie turns to Gengo, furrowing her eyebrows and shooting him a scowl in response.  For a moment, Gengo wonders if she’s going to raise the gun up and towards him, given how it shakes in her hand.  The woman is clearly in a whirlwind of emotions at the moment.  The younger man named Ryu slowly makes his way towards Orie.


“Honey, please,” begins Ryu once more.  “Just listen to me.  Don’t look at my father.  Look at me.  Listen to the sound of my voice, dear.  It’s going to be okay.”


“Ryuuichi,” sighed Orie, “face facts:  Kazuya never breastfeeds from me.  I can’t hold him without him crying.  He simply doesn’t see me as his mother, no matter what I do.  But that woman…he’s the exact opposite with her.  He’s so…at peace when he’s in her arms.  And he breastfeeds from her so willingly.  And I can see it on her face how happy and content she is when he does so.  It’s too much for me to bear.  I just…I just can’t…”  The tears come even harder as Orie whimpers and shivers in a mix of sadness and rage.


“I told you before,” said Gengo.  “Kazuya is different.  He’s not a normal baby.  His needs are different from that of other children.  But even so, that doesn’t mean you’re not his mother.  And I’m sure when he’s older, he’ll understand that and he’ll love you all the same.”


“Could you PLEASE stop talking, Gengo?” growled Orie in response.  “Otherwise, I’m not sure WHAT I’ll end up doing, but I doubt it’ll go over well for you.”  The vibrations in the woman come even stronger, the revolving rattling in her hand.


“Baby, please,” said Ryuuichi once more.  “Don’t listen to him.  Listen to me.  Kazuya IS your son, just like Kazuha IS your daughter.  I know that Kazuya will love you once he’s older.  He just needs a little time, that’s all.  When he’s older, we’ll talk to him and tell him the truth.  But just because he didn’t come out of your womb, that doesn’t make you any less of a mother to him.”


“Even Kazuha sees that woman as more of a mother than she does with me!” interjected Orie.  “I’ve seen it plenty of times now.  The picture of a perfect family.  So happy and content with one another.  Sometimes the sight of it is too much for me to bear.  Sometimes I just…I…”  Orie starts to pant as her mind dwells.


“That’s not true!” stated Kazuha.  “It’s true that I love Cassandra like a mother, but I also love you too!  I love you both equally!  And I don’t want us to fight over this!”  The tears in Kazuha’s eyes start to form as she stares at her mother.


Orie simply shoots her daughter a sad smile as her lips tremble for a moment.  She then turns back to face Gengo and Ryuuichi, then turns her gaze towards the Pandora holding Kazuya against her bosom.  The sight of it changes the look on Orie’s face from that of sadness to disgust.  


And then to sorrow.  


Then to rage.


Then to hopelessness.


Time seemed to slow down as Orie began to raise up her arm holding the gun.


“Honey, what are you doing?” asked a nervous Ryuuichi as he inched closer.


“I’m sorry, my love,” says Orie with a hushed whimper.  “But I just can’t live this life anymore.  I can’t be a part of this family any longer.  Not if I can’t be the rightful mother.”


“Orie, don’t do this!” shouts Gengo.


Orie pulls back the revolver's hammer as she raises the gun up higher and higher until it’s aimed at its intended target.  The chamber rotates as the definitivel “click” is made, signifying the gun is ready to be fired.


“Orie NO!” shouts Gengo.


“ORIE!” shouts Ryuuichi.


“Mommy!” shouts Kazuha.


Then the gunshot.


And everything goes black.

End Notes:

Thought about adding more to Gengo's side of the chapter, but I'll just follow up with that in the next installment, whenever I get around to putting that one out.

Chapter 32: Gengo's Nightmare (Part 2) by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Gengo-centered chapter.  Another character(s) introduced.

Gengo Aoi stirred awake immediately, breaking out in a cold sweat and panting heavily as his eyes flashed open, staring at the ceiling in his master bedroom.  After a few heavy breaths, he felt a pair of large arms snake around his torso, feeling the mix of both muscles and smooth feminine skin pressing against his own naked body as the woman he was laying against gently increased her embrace of him, pressing the back of his head against her bosom (which served as his pillow when he was asleep).


“Darling, what’s wrong?” whispered a heavenly voice once Gengo’s breathing settled down somewhat.


“Nothing, Maria.” replied Gengo, trying to sound as convincing as possible.  It was a pisspoor attempt on his part.


Maria Lancelot proceeded to shift her body weight so that Gengo Aoi gently rolled off of her torso.  Plopping onto the massive mattress, Gengo looked up and saw the twelve-foot-tall beauty prop herself up on her hands and knees, forming a canopy over the man and presenting herself in all her naked glory to him.  Her long blonde hair cascaded down over her back and shoulders, her bosom hung before him like perfectly ripened fruit, her eyes bored into his own and her lips made a gentle frown, obviously not buying Gengo’s answer.


“You should know by now that you can’t hide your worries from me, Love,” stated Maria in a somewhat deadpanned tone of voice.  “Now you’re going to stop worrying over making me worry and tell me what’s bothering you, understand?”  The power radiating within Maria’s voice was clear enough that she wasn’t letting Gengo off the hook until he came clean with what had startled him earlier.


Sighing in exasperation, Gengo Aoi looked up into Maria’s eyes, staring longingly before vocalizing a response.


“Just a bad dream, Dear.”  said Gengo.  “Nothing I want to trouble you with.”


Maria leaned in and seized Gengo’s lips within her own, slowly smooching and sucking for a good thirty seconds before coming back up for air and staring down at the man once more.


“Not to emasculate you or put you in your place, Love, but I think that I’ll be the one to decide if what’s bothering you is too much for me to handle, understand?”  The tone in Maria’s voice was firm, yet remarkably endearing all the same.  She always had this amazing ability to be commanding, yet frighteningly tender at the same moment when she spoke, as if she was some sort of goddess of both warfare and of compassionate mercy all wrapped up in one.


Figuring that he wasn’t going to get any more sleep until he came clean, Gengo proceeded to talk about his dream.


“I was dreaming about a memory from long ago,” began Gengo.  “Back when we were all a family.”


“All of us?” asked Maria.


“Well, it was about…let’s see…fourteen years ago or so?  You were out of the public eye back then, just like today.  Ryuuichi was a man fully grown.  Kazuha was still in the single digits in terms of years, not yet Pandorafied.  And Kazuya was maybe a year old back then.  Cassandra was in the room too, obviously, cradling Kazuya in her arms like always.”


“I see,” replied Maria.  She paused for a few seconds before speaking once more.  “Assuming this was a perfect memory from the past, then I take it that the others weren’t in the dream either?”


Gengo nodded in response.  “No, Chiffon and the others were not yet ready to enter into the world yet at the time.  They were still undergoing maturation back then.  Though Chiffon and Lucy showed promise of being able to come out into the world earlier than the others, it was still a few years before that could happen.  And of course, I needed to be able to forge airtight backstories for all of them when the time came for them to make their appearances.  Honestly, I’m a little surprised that Cassandra had awakened when she did, even if she was the firstborn among them.”


“Go on then, Darling,” Maria responded, “what exactly happened in the dream?”


“I’m in the living room alongside Ryuuichi, Kazuha, and Cassandra with Kazuya in tow.  At the other end of the room…stands Orie.”  Gengo tilted his head down, his chin pressing into his chest and his shame-filled eyes covered by his white bangs.  Maria responded by bringing a hand underneath his chin, tilting his head back up to look her in the eyes.


“Please, my Love.  I’m here.  Please continue.”  Maria whispered.  Her golden, vertically-slitted irises bored down like heavy-duty drills into Gengo’s own eyes, tearing through his mental and emotional defenses and getting to the sensitive core that was his guilt-ridden soul.


“In the dream, Orie is an emotional wreck.  Her eyes are like Niagra Falls.  She can barely form a coherent sentence without breaking down.  She’s also holding a pistol in her hand.  Ryuuichi and I try to calm her down, but it’s not working.  Orie goes on and on about how Kazuya isn’t her son, due to the nature of his birth.  I try to tell her that Kazuya’s unique body was the reason she couldn’t birth him, but that doesn’t alleviate her.  My son does what he can to calm her down, but it’s hardly any better than my explanations.”  Gengo shuts his eyes and takes a few deep breaths, reliving the flashbacks of the dream/memory and trying not to become absorbed in the tragic melancholy of it all.


“Yes?  Please continue, Darling,” said Maria once more.  She placed one of her hands gently upon Gengo’s chest, tracing her fingers along his pectorals until they came to a rest directly over her heart, feeling the pace of his heartbeat pick up slightly.


“Even Kazuha does what she can to pull back Orie from the cliff’s edge,” continued Gengo.  “Orie simply shoots her a sad smile, as if to say, “I’m sorry, my child.”  She then brings the gun up, cocks the hammer back, and prepares to fire.  Ryu, Kazuha, and I all make a dash for her…then the gun goes off.  And that’s when I awoke.”  Gengo proceeded to whimper slightly, his chest heaving as he quietly cried in a wheezing motion, bringing up his forearm and shielding his eyes so that Maria would have to see him cry.  At that very moment, the man who was perceived as the de facto “king of the world” felt so damn powerless and ashamed, to be whimpering before the very woman he loved and revered as if she were a goddess come to Earth.


In response, Maria simply lifted Gengo up by his armpits, repositioned herself so that she fell back down onto the bed, and held Gengo against her body, gently pressing him against her own as she rubbed his back soothingly and let him cry into her chest.


For Gengo Aoi, appearance was a pretty big deal to him in certain circumstances.  He didn’t get to where he was in the world by showing weakness or anything even close to that.  The way he saw things, for those who pursued power and influence, it was best to study the workings of Niccolo Machiavelli, Carl von Clausewitz, and Sun Tzu in order to solidify their hold on power, maintain it, and expand it where possible.  To act otherwise would be to show weakness and present an opportunity for his adversaries to exploit and utilize in order to bring Gengo to his knees.


That being said, in that moment of emotional weakness, Gengo quietly cried into the bosom of the only woman he had ever truly loved, far more than any other woman in his life.  While he certainly cared for those like Sister Margaret and his own granddaughter Kazuha, there was no woman in the world who he romantically cherished more than Maria Lancelot.  No other woman in all of his years on earth even came close.  With Maria, Gengo felt as though he could be himself completely, with no need to put on a mask or speak in a certain way in order to disguise his intentions.  To him, Maria was truly his soulmate, and he liked to think that she saw him as her soulmate in turn.


Once Gengo had let out all of the angst and sorrow from reliving his dream into Maria’s bosom, he lifted his head up and stared into her eyes, with his throat seizing up as he couldn’t bring himself to breathe upon staring at her.  To Gengo, Maria’s beauty was unmatched.


“No matter how many times I look at you, you always manage to take my breath away,” said Gengo at little more than a whisper.  Maria simply cracked a smile, her cheeks lighting up with  a rosy hue as she gazed into his eyes.


“I’d like to kiss you, if that’s alright,” said Gengo.


Maria simply leaned her neck forward and brought Gengo closer to her, gently carrying his face evermore closer towards her face in the process.  Their lips met with burning passion, the two of them occasionally engaging in tongue play as they made out with one another.  As he kissed her, Gengo ran his hands across as much of Maria’s bosom as he could reach, feeling up the swell of her breasts and even occasionally playing with her nipples as he did so.  He was happy to know that his efforts brought forth satisfaction from Maria, given her moans and the smile she cracked as he did his utmost to please and satisfy his wife.  For a man of his age, Gengo took a modicum of pride in knowing that he had the stamina to engage in physically expressing his love to the one woman he cherished over all others.


For a moment, there was the question as to whether or not the two lovebirds would take the next step in their bedtime activities and venture “further south” in a way of putting things.  As far as Gengo was concerned, he was always ready and willing to engage in the act with his wife, but he never insisted upon it.  From his point of view, Maria was a goddess who demanded reverence; therefore, he would be patient and only partake of the act of lovemaking if Maria showed interest or even downright commanded that the two of them have sex.  It was to Gengo’s surprise that Maria had a tendency of wanting sex pretty damn often, even after all these years from when they first met.  Of course, she wasn’t so insistent on it that she would let it stand between Gengo and his duties of managing Genetics and Chevalier (and by extension world affairs to boot), but when things didn’t demand his immediate attention, Maria was quick enough to pounce on the opportunity and indirectly insist that Gengo retire back to their home dwellings for some quality bonding time along with some quality lovemaking.


Surprisingly enough, Gengo showed hesitance and didn’t “strike while the iron is hot” as the expression went (though he most definitely WANTED to, that much was certain).


“I’m sorry, my love,” stated the Aoi patriarch.  “We can’t right this minute, though trust me, when the workload has been alleviated, we’ll pick up from here…assuming of course, you’re still up for it.”  Maria responded with a deep, sensual smooch on Gengo’s lips, pressing her lips against his for a good ten seconds before pulling away.


“I can wait, Darling…for a while, anyway.”  She finished with a playful minx-like smile on that last part.  “I’m just happy to know that you’re feeling better now after talking to me.”


Gengo shot her back a smile indicating genuine peace of mind and contentment.  Sometimes the looks they gave one another said everything that needed to be said, such was the emotional connection the two of them had.


With that, Gengo proceeded to get out of bed, put on some loungewear and head towards his office to look over some files on his computer.  Even as extensive a network as Chevalier had at its disposal regarding things like global news feeds, status reports on the latest Pandora and Limiter recruits, progress reports on undertakings like “Project Valkyrie” and the “E-Pandora Project,” software updates within the Chevalier computer mainframes, and a plethora of other topics (whether they related to combatting the Nova or just day-to-day world affairs), the organization’s chairman took an interest in managing the majority of it for as much free time as he had (when of course he wasn’t checking up on his family or tending to his wife and her “appetite”).


Gengo went about scrolling through a series of emails from various entities within the broader apparatus of Chevalier, looking into the subject matter of each specific email.  Most of them were particularly mundane…the sort of things that needed a quick once-over viewing before Gengo officially signs off on it in order to continue with further R&D testing, or to move over into the next phase of some minor project, or to greenlight resource allocation to whichever Genetics branch in whichever part of the world.  One topic in particular which Gengo had taken a heightened interest in was the expansion of Genetics facilities in large swaths of the developing world (or “Third World” as was the case during the Cold War during the latter half of the 20th century).


It was Gengo’s hope that more and more Genetics facilities could be opened up throughout parts of Africa, India, the Middle East, and Central Asia.  GIven that these regions were comparatively poorer in wealth compared to North America, Western Europe, and East Asia, Chevalier was willing to foot a good chunk of the bill in the creation of these facilities.  However, Gengo Aoi - ever the visionary that he was - had a few strings attached regarding whatever headway was made in expanding Chevalier/Genetics into these regions.


While some might ponder if these “strings” were in the form of money, territory,  or resource acquisition, surprisingly that really wasn’t of major concern to Gengo.  What he desired was something that was somewhat less tangible or corporeal, but certainly no less important, either to Gengo or to the nations whom he was conducting business with in that part of the world.


Frankly speaking, Gengo had a red line that wasn’t to be crossed by these regions of the world if they desired the protection of Chevalier and the increased presence of Genetics facilities and personnel in their backyards:  Increased rights and political power for women.


While generally speaking Gengo held a somewhat non-interventionist viewpoint in letting certain peoples and civilizations manage their own affairs when it came to matters of culture and societal norms, he wasn’t afraid to effectively instill veto powers over such things if he believed it necessary.  In this case, if the Developing World desired the protection of Chevalier from the Nova threat, then it would acquiesce on Gengo’s demands for broader female empowerment.


Such examples included women’s suffrage, the right for women to own property, the freedom for women to hold positions of authority (including heads of state, of major companies and businesses, of legislative assemblies, of religious institutions, etc.), the right of women to attend schools at all levels (from pre-K to major colleges and universities), the right of women to initiate in divorce if they so desired, the right of women to equivalent pay to their male counterparts in comparable positions (assuming work output was the same), and several other societal hurdles placed upon the female sex in large swaths of those regions going on for many, many years.


What REALLY put Chevalier at heads with the leadership in some of those countries was over three topics in particular which Gengo abhorred and considered barbaric practices:  Child marriages, female genital mutilation, and honor killings.


As far as Gengo Aoi was concerned, in order for the human race to truly march forward into the future and evolve as a species (in the positive sense of the word), those three practices were cruel and simply not permitted to continue…not if those parts of the world wanted Chevalier’s protection anyway.


“But Gengo, who are YOU to simply overrule societal practices going back generations or even centuries?  What gives you the right to do away with such customs?”  Some might be tempted to ask the man when he put his foot down over those practices.


“I am a man with power,” would be Gengo’s response.  “And I am not afraid to USE that power to get what I want, if I am unable to convince you of how wrong, barbaric, cruel, twisted, and EVIL such backward customs are.  Shall we bring back slavery because it was a long-standing custom?  How about wholesale genocide of one group of people or another?  What about wartime castration of civilians?  Is that fair game?”  Ever the Machiavellian at heart, Gengo Aoi wasn’t above utilizing the stick when the carrot failed in getting people to do what he wanted; it just so happened that the stick was simply pulling the carrot away from those who wouldn’t do what he wanted.  And since the carrot was “protection from the Nova,” it became clear enough that those in the Developing World were going to have to swallow their pride and do away with those practices which Gengo Aoi deemed unacceptable.


Of course, Gengo wasn’t naive enough to simply take those countries’ leaders at their word.  He would have on-site inspectors making regular status reports on cases of children being forced into marriages (especially in cases of young girls being married off to MUCH older men), female mutilation cases, or honor killings of women accused of things like prostitution, dishonoring their families, or blasphemy.  If enough cases of offenses against Gengo’s terms came to light in those parts of the world, then Genetics facilities in those regions would be shut down and Chevalier would have strict orders to not intervene during the next Nova Clash should one occur in those parts of the world.


“Go ahead, call my bluff,” Gengo said in a deadpanned tone of voice to whomever wished to challenge his demands.  “Let’s see if the Nova are any more hospitable to you and your ways of life than I am.  Just be grateful that I don’t have a few battalions, regiments, or brigades of Chevalier’s finest crush your militaries, storm your capitals, overthrow your governments, and simply instill puppet regimes who will be only TOO agreeable with me and Chevalier.”


Fortunately for Gengo, saner voices and minds won out in most countries throughout the Developing World.  As for the naysayers, they were few and far between.  Hell, if need be, Gengo would do his part to help instill a coup here or a surgical assassination there to get both his point across and the more stubbornminded overly prideful to fall in line (trying to make such acts a bloodless as necessary, of course).


Once he had finished perusing his share of status reports, Gengo went over to hsi liquor cabinet to fix himself a drink.


“Darling,” Gengo called out towards the bedroom.  “I’m getting a drink.  Would you care for anything in particular?”


“If you have any amaretto on hand, I’ll take some of that with my coffee, love,” replied Maria, who by this point was sipping gently from her mug.


“You got it, dear,” said Gengo with a smile.  For him, he was in the mood for some rye whiskey on ice.  Once he poured himself a somewhat generous amount in his glass, Gengo grabbed an unopened bottle of amaretto and made his way towards the kitchen.  Sure enough, there was Maria, standing in a translucent nightgown and tending to the stovetop.  Judging by the smell, she was cooking up a batch of eggs and bacon while there was fresh toast already made, both with butter and jams at the ready.


Gengo stood before his goddess and offered her the bottle.  Given that it was a normal-sized bottle (meaning designed for an unaugmented human), Gengo was fairly certain that someone like Maria would be able to polish it off completely before the day was out (the woman could DEFINITELY put away her liquor!).


Taking the bottle in hand, Maria bent down and wrapped Gengo in one of her arms, pressing her bosom against his chest once more and giving him one hell of a kiss as she smooched him with deep passion.  He returned the kiss with great vigor, always wanting each and every kiss with his wife to be even more loving and wonderful than the one before.


“Any trouble at work, Darling?” asked Maria.


“Nothing that stands out.” answered Gengo.  He gave her the quick rundown of the everyday humdrum regarding Chevalier affairs, not wanting to bore her with such mundane details.


Before he got into too much detail on status reports and the like, there was a ringing of the phone.  Checking his office phone for the caller ID, Gengo proceeded to answer.


“Su-Na, how are things?” Gengo asked cordially.


“Things are well and good, Mr. Chairman.” replied the young woman.


“Please, Su-Na,” sighed Gengo.  “No need for formalities or titles when it’s just us.”


“Sorry, sir,” said Su-Na.  “I’ll try to improve on that.  “Old habits die hard,” as they say.”


‘You’re not wrong there, dear Su-Na,’ thought Gengo in ironic amusement, given that he was reviewing the status of efforts for greater female empowerment in developing countries less than an hour ago.


“Anyway, to what do I owe the pleasure?” asked Gengo.


“You have a request for a facetime call,” explained Su-Na.  “It’s your granddaughter, sir.”


GIven that Gengo knew that if Kazuha wished to converse with him, she could simply arrive in person without the need for going through the chain of command if she so desired.  Knowing that narrowed down the list of candidates pretty damn easily.


‘Ouka huh?’ thought Gengo with a slight grin, equal parts curious and amused.


“Feel free to put her through, Su-Na,” said Gengo before taking a sip from his drink.


“Right away, sir,” replied Su-Na.


Within seconds, Gengo Aoi had the colossal television screen - more than five feet vertically by ten feet horizontally - in his living room activated.  Just a moment later, the screen came to life and was greeted by the sight of a beautiful maiden.


The young woman in particular was a spitting image of Kazuha Aoi, just a few years younger, appearing to be 15 or 16 in age by the looks of her.  The hair was similar in length, style, and color (dark blue bordering on black), with the only tiny difference being that the young lady had a pink ribbon tied around the left sidebang along her pretty face.  Whereas Kazuha Aoi had amber colored eyes, this young lady’s eyes were colored a deep navy blue.  Her bosom was certainly impressive in its own regard, around a D-cup in proportion to her body if she were an unaugmented human.  Her demeanor came off as confident and direct, though not necessarily arrogant.


“Ouka!” declared Gengo as he took in the view of the young woman on screen.  “It’s good to see you again.  How’s my granddaughter faring these days?”


“Hello, Grandfather,” replied the young woman known as Ouka.  “Good to see you too, and of course you as well, Grandmother.”  The young woman’s eyes veered slightly towards Maria, acknowledging her presence as well.  Maria responded with a heartwarming smile in turn.


“It’s wonderful to see you once more, Dear.” said a somewhat jovial Maria in response.


“Anyways,” continued Ouka once more, “I’m calling regarding my engagement to Kazuya.”


‘Always to the point with her,’ thought a chuckling Gengo.  ‘I always did find that part of her character amusing in its own way.’


“That’s quite a statement to make, dear Ouka.” said Gengo.  “Shouldn’t you be more focused on your training as a member of Project Valkyrie?”


“I can manage that just fine as well as getting the wedding preparations underway between myself and Kazuya.” answered Ouka rather bluntly, yet not in a way as to imply disrespect towards her grandparents.


“Now, now, Ouka,” countered Gengo with a mild grin, feeling the need to try and sound serious at this point, “while I certainly appreciate your vigor and your drive, I feel the need to address a few things.  First off, are you REALLY still serious about becoming married to Kazuya.”


“Of COURSE I am, Grandfather,” stated Ouka without missing a beat.  “I shall simply not accept any other outcome than to be married to Kazuya, plain and simple.  I’ve waited long enough as it is.  I understand that back then I needed to focus on my studies and doing my part to help fight off the Nova and all that, but I know that Kazuya is now enrolled as a Limiter, so it’s time to get the ball rolling and make it official between us.”  The conviction in Ouka’s voice left no room for interpretation as to how much she wanted this.  The girl was committed to becoming Mrs. Kazuya Aoi, plain and simple, end of discussion.


Gengo couldn’t help but crack a grin at how driven his granddaughter was in her desires and convictions.  She had a special kind of spark or fire within her being that he saw in few women, including the most driven Pandoras within Chevalier over the years.  Deciding to keep the conversation going, Gengo decided to bring the discussion back on track.


“Even with your conviction, Dear Ouka, which is rather admirable,” Gengo continued, “there is something else which you’ll have to come to peace with if you REALLY intend to pursue Kazuya in that way.  I’m fairly certain you know what I’m getting at, my dear.”


Ouka merely sighed and grumbled in turn, knowing what her grandfather was implying within the conversation.  After an awkward pause of perhaps ten seconds or so, Ouka spoke up once more.


“Yes, I understand, Grandfather,” replied the young lady.  “While I’d prefer to have Kazuya all to myself as his rightful wife, I know that for the good of the war against the Nova that I’ll have to be willing to share him with others from time to time.  This might be…bothersome, at times, but I’m willing to compromise for the good of all involved.”


“What if I told you that Kazuya would be shared between more than two dozen women, Dear Ouka?” asked Gengo bluntly.


“Kazuya could be married to fifty women or a hundred and I still wouldn’t wane in my love for him.” stated Ouka somewhat forcefully, with a blush on her cheeks showing clearly enough on the screen.  Whether that blush was out of frustration or embarrassment was anybody’s guess.  “I have absolutely NO intention of backing down whatsoever.  I love him.  I am IN love with him, understand, Grandfather?  I don’t know who these other women you have in mind are, as I’m sure you’re probably behind this matchmaking, but it doesn’t matter to me.  I’m guessing that one of these women is Big Sister Kazuha?”


Gengo merely cracked a larger grin in response, which told Ouka all she needed to know.


“That’s fine with me,” continued Ouka.  “I’ve always liked Kazuha, and it would be nice to recollect with her after all this time.  I’m guessing that if you’re behind these matchups between Kazuya and these other women, then none of them are bad people.  I’d even be so considerate as to say that they’re all truly good-hearted women who honestly love Kazuya in turn, given that you’d NEVER let a person with a wicked heart get close to Kazuya, am I right?”


“You know me so well, Dear Ouka,” replied Gengo as he took another sip of his drink.  “So then, you’re HONESTLY okay with sharing Kazuya with so many women?  Bear in mind, they would all hold the title of “wife,” not just you, Dear Ouka.”


“I don’t really care that much about the number of women,” said Ouka curtly and to-the-point in her tone.  “I’m in love with Kazuya and I intend to marry him, period.  If that means I have to compete with others for Kazuya’s love and affection, then SO BE IT.”


Gengo simply smiled all the while at the young woman’s resolve.  It was a sentiment which Maria seemed to mirror, given that she was sporting a smile of a similar caliber to that of Gengo’s.  After the two gazed at one another for a few seconds, as if they were having a sort of telepathic conversation between each other, they both stared back towards the screen.


“Very well, Dear Ouka,” replied Gengo.  “I’ll start making arrangements and have you brought over to West Genetics.  It won’t be right away, but expect to be here within the next few months, understand?”


“Months?” asked a mildly irked Ouka.  “How many are we talking, exactly?  Two?  Three?  More than that?”


“Given that I said months, my dear granddaughter,” countered Gengo,  “let’s say at least two for now.  During that time, I want you to do your most to hone your skills as a Valkyrie, understand?  You’ll need to be a fearsome and powerful warrior after all if you want to become one of Kazuya’s brides.  Believe me when I say that the others to whom he is paired up with are quite formidable.  Think of it as a training regimen to prepare you for the day you meet them.”


Ouka mildly huffed in response before replying.  “Understood, Grandfather.”


“Very good, my dear.” replied Gengo.  “Focus on your studies and your training.  Soon enough, I will send for you.  Just hold on to hope and remember why you’re doing this.”


“Of course, Grandfather,” said Ouka with firmness in her voice.  “I’ll be eagerly awaiting the day you send for me and I take my rightful place as Kazuya’s bride soon after his wife.”


“Goodbye then, Dear Ouka.” said Gengo.


“Take care, Ouka.  It was nice to see you again and I look forward to when you formally join our family.” added Maria with that heartwarming grin of hers.


“Goodbye then Grandfather…Grandmother.” replied Ouka with a humble bow before the line cut out and the screen went black.


With that, the call was ended, leaving just Maria and Gengo to themselves once more.


“Well then, Darling,” began Maria.  “Care for breakfast?”


“Sounds lovely, my love,” answered Gengo in response.  “Let me just tend to one more quick matter before we eat.”


Gengo Aoi proceeded to pull out his cell phone and make another call, this time to somebody within the closer vicinity compared to the last person he just talked to moments ago.


“Mr. Chairman,” said the voice on the other end.  “How may I assist you?”


“We’ve been over this, Sister Margaret,” replied Gengo.  “No need for titles when it’s just us.”


“Sorry, sir,” replied Margaret.  “Aside from remembering formalities, how may I be of assistance?”


“Regarding Kazuya’s scheduled Baptism,” began Gengo.


“Yes, sir?”


“When is it scheduled?”


“Give me just a moment to look it over, sir,” replied Margaret, who happened to be at her desk and able to pull up the file in under a minute.


“As things currently stand, sir, we have Kazuya scheduled for his Baptism within…the next three months, it seems.”


“Move it up ahead,” said Gengo.


“I beg your pardon, sir?” asked a somewhat incredulous Margaret.


“You are pardoned, dear sister,” replied Gengo with an amused grin.  “But joking aside, move it up as soon as possible.  I understand that there are other Baptisms to factor in, of course, and therefore scheduling will be somewhat tricky.  Even so, I would like Kazuya to be baptized with all of his partners no later than six weeks from now.  And I’ll also be overlooking the procedure personally, so let me know exactly what time and date the surgeries are scheduled for, understand?”


There was a momentary pause before Sister Margaret broke the silence.


“I’m not arguing against your orders, sir,” began Margaret, “but are you absolutely sure to have Kazuya baptized so soon?  Shouldn’t you give him more time to get to know his partners better before taking such a step?”


“I’m sure, Sister Margaret, I’m most surely sure.”  Gengo answered with firm resolve.  “My grandson is no ordinary Limiter, that much I know.  And I also know that he’ll rise to the occasion and become the kind of man I know he’ll end up being.  So please, trust in my judgment and fast-track the Baptism.  I’ll be expecting notification of when the surgery is scheduled within the next 72 hours, understood?”


“Yes, sir,” answered Margaret.  “God as my witness, you’ll be notified within that time frame.  I promise.”


“Very good,” said Gengo with a grin.  “Good day then, dear Sister.”


The call ended and Gengo returned to the kitchen and his wife.


“So then, what kind of man will Kazuya become, Darling…if you don’t mind me asking?” inquired Maria with a playful grin.


Gengo paused for a moment, considering the best combination of words to use for his response.


“The next step in human evolution, my love,” stated Gengo bluntly, but with firm resolve.  “He will grow into the man who will both protect our species from the greatest existential threat which it currently faces as well as spearhead its march into the future.  And while he might have some issues regarding self-confidence, I just KNOW that once he initiates Baptism, he will truly become the king of his own harem, with a heart big enough and a body strong enough to give those women all the love they could yearn for.”


“Given the number of women we’re talking about, and that they’re ALL augmented women to boot, that’s a lot of love to go around,” stated Maria somewhat bluntly in her analysis.


“Trust me, my love,” replied Gengo with a particularly confident grin on his face, “it might sound arrogant, but I just can’t help but instinctively KNOW that Kazuya will have both the resolve and ability to step forth and take on the role he is meant to take, both as the world’s greatest Limiter and as a husband with the means to satisfy his women, both physically and emotionally.  But enough talk about grandiosity and all that…let’s eat.”


“And then afterwards, Darling?” asked Maria.


“Some quality time in the baths if you’d like?” replied Gengo.


Maria simply cracked a grin as she leaned forward and gave her husband another kiss.


“I’m almost tempted to speed eat just so we can get clean that much sooner,” stated Maria with hunger in her eyes (less of the literal kind and more of the sexually-charged kind).


“All good things come to those who wait, my love.” said Gengo with his own grin.


With that, the happy couple proceeded to enjoy their meal and each other’s company, looking forward to both some time in the bath together as well as prospects in the near future regarding their grandson and his many partners.

End Notes:

Sorry if the ending came off a little cheesy.  Next chapter I have in mind will be back to Kazuya and events on everyday school life, that sort of thing.

Chapter 33: Poolside Playfulness (Part 1) by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Some more lighthearted lovey-dovey interaction between Kazuya and members of his harem.  Things get a little "hot and heavy" at the end.

Two days have passed since Gengo’s phone call to Sister Margaret…


Currently, Kazuya Aoi found himself lounging in the lower-level pool at the mansion compound.  More accurately, he was lounging atop a particularly large flotation device (or “floatie” as some refer to it).  “How large of a floatie?” one may ask.


Large enough for two Pandoras to lounge upon as if they were laying on a beach towel, to be specific.


At the moment, the two Pandoras consisted of Creo Brand and Arnett McMillan, both of them wearing particularly revealing bikinis (showing generous amounts of breast flesh and cleavage up top and a decent amount of their buttocks and flesh long their upper thighs, hips, and the lowest parts of their stomachs at the lower end).  Arnett’s bikini was colored a fiery red to match her hair color, while Creo’s was colored pure snow white, complimenting her own hair color in turn.  To any warm-blooded male, the two of them were goddamn walking wet dreams worthy of being in a high-end modeling magazine, if not on the front cover outright.


Kazuya himself - wearing a modest pair of dark blue swim shorts - was nestled between the two of them, with Arnett on his left and Creo on his right.  In his current position, his head rested roughly level with their generous bosoms and his feet went down to around where their knees were resting.  The gap between the two Pandoras was just wide enough for Kazuya to rest comfortably without being too squished between the two of them, with room made to allow for their arms to droop around him and ensnare him in their collective embrace.  Arnett’s right arm and Creo’s left arm looped around the young man, holding him both against each respective girl while keeping him nestled in his place.  It was somewhat remarkable that he didn’t find himself being compressed, given that he was effectively being hugged from opposite ends, but both Arnett and Creo had managed to apply JUST enough pressure so as to not harm the young man…only to hold him oh so tenderly against their soft yet powerful forms and drown him in both the collective warmth of their body heat and the smell the respective perfumes they were wearing.


It was a sensation which your typical horndog of a heterosexual male might ponder as to whether or not he had died and gone to Heaven.


The time of day was early evening, with Kazuya’s group having finished up their classes for the day.  Deciding to get in their share of “Kazuya Time,” both Arnett and Creo figured that they might as well have some quality intimacy in a setting other than on a couch in the living room or in the master bedroom.  And besides, what better time to get some quality “skinship” with their Limiter than at a pool of all places?


Sure, there was always the option of maximizing “skinship” time in the bathroom, but that would have been a little too obvious, and risked the chance of the other Pandoras feeling the need to step in before things got too hot and heavy, with Satellizer almost certain to barge right in and either snatch Kazuya away from the other two…or else join in on the fun if she couldn’t have the Limiter all to herself.


Therefore, the young man was currently nested between the two third-year Pandoras as the trio leisurely floated in the center of the massive, gymnasium-sized pool at the lower levels of the compound.  Along with those three, there was also Satellizer, Rana, Ingrid, Attia, Ganessa, Chiffon, Roxanne, and Cassie found in various spots throughout the pool area, either in the pool itself or else lounging along the edge of the pool on one of the various pieces of patio furniture.


As for those who weren’t currently in attendance alongside Kazuya and those previously mentioned:  Holly and Kaho decided to pair up in making dinner for tonight.  Ticy wanted to spend a little time with her pet turtle before heading over to the gym and get a quick run in on one of the treadmills for a bit.  Charles felt like reviewing the course material from today’s classes as well as catching up with her father via a facetime chat.  And as for Julia (surprisingly enough), she just wanted to get some quality reading time in regarding a novel she had brought with her on the journey over to West Genetics.


“Oh, don’t you worry,” said Julia before leaving the group.  “There’ll be plenty enough time for me to have my share of fun with Kazuya…and the rest of you all, of course.”  Julia licked her lips right afterwards, which made the other Pandoras curious as to whether or not the indigo-haired, amber-eyed beauty was simply being playful…or if she was more serious than joking in what she was getting at.


“Figured that I might as well give someone else a chance to get her share of “Kazuya Time” and all that.  Less competition to help better the odds and all that.”  Julia elaborated, but not before pulling a fast one on everybody present before they went their ways.


Using a basic Accel Turn (going “only” 380mph), Julia closed the gap between herself and Kazuya, stopping on a dime at only three feet or so in front of the young man, lifted him up by his armpits and brought him in for a five-second-long smooch (no tongue involved, mercifully enough).  Obviously, the act caught both the young man and all the other Pandoras off guard with how forward Julia could be at times (though it certainly got a grin of appreciation from Roxanne all the same; it seemed like the two were kindred spirits when it came to staking their claims).


“Hey!  No fair!” moaned Rana while Satellizer puffed her cheeks in a rather adorable pout at Julia’s underhandedness.


But before anything more could be said or done in response to Julia’s shenanigans, the Maverick of Walpurgis had accelerated once more from the group, leaving a gust of wind with the change in air pressure.


“Please no accelerating through the house, Julia!” hollered Chiffon.  “We don’t want to cause an accident and break something!”


“Or barrel through a wall…” Attia snidely remarked.


“Well, she certainly lives up to the “Maverick” part of her title, in any case,” stated Elizabeth.  “She’s certainly not afraid to act “in the moment” when it comes to the things she wants.”


“I like that part about her.” stated Roxanne bluntly with a smile.


“A little temperance and restraint wouldn’t kill her though,” muttered Cassie in response.


“Hey, just be glad she didn’t decide to make YOU her target, Miss Godspeed of the East,” grinned Roxanne in reply, which in turn made Cassie blush somewhat in embarrassment.  It was an understandable response, given that more times than not, Cassie would be the victim of Julia’s sexually-charged advances in one form or another.


Perhaps Julia Munberk had simply expanded her list of targets to include Kazuya as well as Cassie now?  Who knows…given enough time, it was quite possible that NOBODY in the group would be safe from the Maverick’s “hunger.”


Anyway, back to Kazuya and the others at the pool…


The young man was currently resting on his back, staring up at the ceiling, and doing his best to nonchalantly hide the raging erection that was building in his shorts.  Given that he was pressed up against SO much delectable female flesh - especially with a D-cup sized breast (D-cup by Pandora standards, mind you) on either side of his head - it was a minor miracle that neither Arnett nor Creo had run their hands and traced their fingers over the stiffy he was currently sporting.


Kazuya WAS a young, heterosexual male after all.  Even if his sense of what constitutes being a gentleman was strong within his very character, his body had no reservations about showing appreciation of the female form.


‘Please don’t notice.  Please don’t notice.  Please don’t notice.’  thought Kazuya as the trio floated gently along the pool’s surface.


“Hey, Kazuya?” asked Arnett, breaking the young man’s train of thought.


“Y-yeah?” asked a slightly started Kazuya.


“By chance, could you do us a favor, if it’s not too much to ask?”  Arnett shifted her upper body somewhat so that she was propped up on her elbow and looking down to face her Limiter.


“What’s that?” asked Kazuya.


“Could you…well…it might seem a little odd, but…would you be willing…to…to…”  The tone in Arnett’s voice indicated a touch of girlish embarrassment.


“Willing to?” asked a curious Kazuya.


“Would you be willing to give us a massage?” asked Arnett with a mild blush on her cheeks.


Kazuya simply blinked in response for a few seconds, trying to make sure he just heard Arnett correctly.


“A…massage?” asked Kazuya.


Arnett nodded in response, the blush still on her face.


“That’s a rather out-of-the-blue thing to ask, Arnett.” stated Creo turning to her fellow Pandora.  “And why include me in this?”


“Oh, so you DON’T want a massage from Kazuya then?” Arnett shot back with a subtle grin.  Creo pulled back a bit, not expecting that kind of reply from Arnett as she was now ALSO blushing somewhat.


“O-of course I’d like a massage from Kazuya, but I don’t want to FORCE him into it or make him feel weird about it, that’s all.” Creo turned her view back and forth between Arnett and Kazuya as she said this.


“Well, of course I don’t want to making things weird either,” stated Arnett.  “That’s why I figured that I’d ask him.”


“Ummm…” said Kazuya, wondering if he should intervene in the middle of the conversation between these two amazonian beauties.


“Yes, Kazuya?” asked both Pandoras simultaneously as they gazed down at the young man between them, their attention now solely focused on him.


“I don’t mind giving you ladies a massage and all,” began Kazuya.  “Though I must confess that I don’t have a lot of practice with that sort of thing.  The only other person I’ve given massages to is…well…my sister.”  Obviously, Kazuya was rather embarrassed at mentioning anything regarding his family history, especially from his younger years.


Of course, both Arnett’s and Creo’s hearts were aflutter upon hearing of Kazuya’s willingness for some skin-close physical intimacy, even though they were trying their hardest to not melt like butter and gush to the point of becoming full-blown stereotypical schoolgirls screaming in joy as if they were at some kind of boyband concert.


So it was that Kazuya found himself straddled alongside Arnett’s backside, rubbing and kneading along the contours of her neck, shoulders, and the upper portion of her backside.  Given that he was massaging someone who was twice his height, he most definitely had a LOT of surface area to cover.


While Kazuya certainly hoped that he was doing an adequate job to satisfy Arnett in terms of his massage technique, what he was REALLY worried about was her feeling his rock-solid member as he moved back and forth along the various spots of her backside.  The last thing he wanted her to do was freak out or feel awkward at the prospect of her body being poked by “Kazuya Jr.” while the Limiter was doing his utmost to get the tension out of her muscles.


If Kazuya only knew just how hard Arnett herself was trying not to mewl or moan at just how damn GOOD his massage was.  The redhead wasn’t necessarily expecting the young man to be a professional masseuse or anything along those lines, but her expectations were blown out of the water with dynamite (figuratively speaking, of course) as the young man’s fingers, palms, and knuckles went to work along her neck, shoulders, and essentially everything  above her waistline.  It took every fiber of Arnett’s willpower not to squeak out or gasp in sheer reflex at just how goddamn pleasurable Kazuya’s touch was.


“Is everything okay, Arnett?” asked Kazuya with genuine concern, hoping that he was neither pushing too hard or boring her with his touching.


“Y-yeah,” replied a slightly flustered Arnett.  “You’re doing great, Kazuya.”


“Well then, if you’d like, I can do your legs next,” Kazuya offered.


“Oh, um…sure, that would be…nice.” Arnett replied with a mild blush on her cheeks.


“Something wrong?” asked a slightly worried and confused Kazuya, sensing that something was off.


“N-no, nothing’s wrong, nothing at all.” said Arnett with a touch of embarrassment in her voice.  The normally cool, party-girl redheaded Pandora was fast turning into a weak-in-the-knees maiden-hearted schoolgirl within seconds…and all from the simple touch of the Limiter she was partnered up with.


“Okay then, if you’re sure…” Kazuya replied, turning to focus on Arnett’s lower half.  Deciding to err on caution and not massage Arnett’s buttocks (tempting as it was, for certain), Kazuya began working his way along her thighs, using both hands on one of her thighs, then focusing on the other thigh after a minute or so.  He did this back-and-forth motion for a few minutes, earnestly trying to put his all into the ministrations of his hand motions as he made his way further and further down Arnett’s legs.


By the time Kazuya reached her calves, Arnett was starting to tense up a bit.  This of course made Kazuya particularly curious as to why she would react that way.


“Arnett, if I’m making you uncomfortable, I can stop, you know.  I don’t want this to be awkward or feel unwanted in any way, so if you want me to stop, just tell me and I’ll…” said Kazuya.


“No!” Arnett interrupted, and pulled back a bit in embarrassment at the suddenness of her response.  “S-sorry about that, Kazuya.  Please, go on.  You’re not making this weird at all, I can promise you that.  In fact, if you want to use a little more force in your massage, by all means feel free to do so.  I’ve just been a little tense all over, that’s all.”


“Okay,” shrugged Kazuya in response, figuring that he was given the proverbial “greenlight” to continue.  As he made his way along her calves and eventually down to both her ankles and feet, Kazuya really went to town on the bottom-most part of Arnett’s limbs.


From her perspective, Arnett was once again drowning in bliss.  It took everything within her not to outright moan or sigh her approval of Kazuya’s touch.  The guy was GOOD at what he did.  She only fretted over the others eventually finding out and wanting him to give all of them massages as well, given that pretty much all of those who were present had their eyes on Arnett floating in the center of the pool and getting a massage from Kazuya.  Arnett wagered that Satellizer in particular was feeling particularly jealous at the sight of such a thing and was half-tempted to swim out to the pool’s center and snatch Kazuya away in her arms just so that she could have a one-on-one massage session with the Limiter.


“By chance, could you flip over, Arnett?” asked Kazuya, knocking Arnett out of her schoolgirl daydreaming.


“Come again?” asked the redhead.


“I figured that I’d get your frontside now, at least from the waist down, if that’s alright with you, of course.” explained Kazuya.


‘Ever the gentleman,’ thought Arnett in response as she grinned at the second-hand sense of chivalry ingrained within him.


Arnett proceeded to slowly rotate until her back was resting against the floatie.  She closed her eyes and sighed, trying to relax and let Kazuya finish up with the massage.  Once more, the series of rubs and pressing continued from her feet along up her legs.  Slowly, Arnett could feel Kazuya’s fingers make there way up her ankles, first going to work on her right shinbone for a minute or so…


Which of course meant that he would proceed onto her left shinbone.


If Arnett was paying attention to these circumstances (given the blissful state she was in at that moment), she might have had the consideration to warn Kazuya about a Pandora’s “weak spot,” which was something that was exclusive and unique among ALL Pandoras, insofar that it varied between where said spot was located along the contours of a Pandora’s body.  And in Arnett’s case, her weak spot was her left shinbone.


The moment Kazuya’s hands rested upon said shinbone and began kneading along the contours of her leg, Arnett’s mind was hit with a shotgun blast of highly intense pleasure.  She instinctively gasped as her back arched, her hips bucked, and her entire body shivered, quivered, and vibrated in sheer ecstasy.  The sound of moaning most definitely got EVERYONE’S attention at that point…and made Kazuya instinctively pull back and release his hands from Arnett’s leg.


“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, Arnett!” said a flustered Kazuya.  “Did I hurt you?”


“N-no, K-Kazuya,” the redheaded “Slashing Trickster” responded in panting breaths.


At that very moment, Arnett was thankful enough that she was wearing bikini bottoms.  Otherwise, Kazuya would have almost undoubtedly caught a sight of her “squirting” her approval, given just how pleasurable the experience of him going to town on her weak spot had made her.  She could only hope that the smell of her “release” wouldn’t be so pungent and strong as to give away what she had just done at that very moment.


“Maybe I should take a break and let you catch your breath.” Kazuya suggested, figuring that Arnett needed a few minutes to calm down after reaching her “mountaintop,” so to speak.


“I’m fine, Kazuya,” said a flustered Arnett, not wanting the good times with the Limiter to end just yet.


“Tell you what, Arnett,” inquired Creo, feeling the need to intervene.  “How about you take a few minutes to relax.  Kazuya could give me a massage in turn…if that’s alright with you of course, Kazuya.”  The tone in Creo’s voice clearly indicated that she deferred to the young man and only wanted him to proceed if he was okay with it.


“Um, okay then,” answered Kazuya.


Once again, Kazuya Aoi found himself mounted atop another amazonian beauty, seated effectively upon her buttocks as he kneaded, rubbed, and pushed here and there along the contours of her backside.  While he found Creo’s back to have a tad more muscular definition to it compared to Arnett’s, it was certainly no less attractive in his view.  He felt that made it safer for him to apply a little more pressure here and there as he massaged all along the backside of Creo’s upper half.


“Just let me know if I’m going too hard or not.” Kazuya said as he massaged.


“Will do, Kazuya.” sighed Creo in approval, feeling the same thing Arnett was feeling as the tension in her neck, shoulders, and lower back started to melt away.  “You’re doing wonderful, just so you know.  A girl could REALLY get used to this kind of thing.”


After a few minutes, Kazuya proceeded to do like he did earlier with Arnett and go to work on Creo’s lower half (ignoring her buttocks, out of modesty).


If Kazuya only had the bravery to ask at that time, he would have been surprised to find out that both Pandoras would have given him permission to effectively play with their asscheeks if he so desired.  Hell, some small part of their brains were practically BEGGING him to be adventurous and give their tushies some attention along with the other parts of their bodies.


Once Kazuya had finished up with Creo’s thighs and calves, he was proceeding to make his way down towards her ankles and feet.  It was at this point that Arnett decided to speak out a bit.


“Make sure to REALLY give the soles of Creo’s feet some proper love and attention now, Kazuya.” cooed Arnett in response.


Upon hearing that, the dark-skinned, white-haired beauty turned her head towards her redheaded companion.


“Arnett, what are you doing?” hissed Creo in little more than a whisper.


“I’ll be damned if I’m going to be the only one to practically “lose it” in front of Kazuya,” Arnett replied as she playfully stuck out her tongue.


“Alright then,” shrugged Kazuya, innocently believing that Creo’s feet might feel particularly tense and stiff and in need of a little increased pressure in order to get the knots of tension out of them.


Before Creo could say “Wait Kazuya!”, the Limiter’s hands made their way onto Creo’s left foot and gripped the appendage in his hands.  His fingers began to stroke and knead along the contours of her soles (which Kazuya found to be surprisingly smooth and pliant).  From heel to toe, Kazuya gave it his all on Creo’s foot, wanting to relieve whatever tension she had in it.


Once again, the Limiter had unknowingly triggered a Pandora’s “weak spot,” which in this case resulted in Creo whipping her head back (given that she was still lying on her stomach), her back arching as much as possible, her body shivering just like Arnett’s was minutes earlier, all of her muscles instinctively tensing, a rather adorable gasp escaping her lips…


And of course, Creo’s own body “squirting” its approval just a tad.


The normally stoic “Lightning Hammer” was reduced to a gushing, delicate maiden in the span of a few seconds once Kazuya worked his massaging magic onto the soles of her feet.  Breathing heavily and resting on her elbows at this point, Creo turned to Arnett and shot her a mild scowl and grumbled something incoherent as her piercing blue eyes made contact with Arnett’s own sparkling amber eyes, with the redhead shooting a playful grin, content that now the two of them had experienced the same sensation and were on an equal playing field once more.


“Creo, are you okay?” asked a slightly bewildered Kazuya.


“Y-yeah, nothing to worry about.” answered Creo, glad that she managed to regain her composure a little quicker than Arnett by comparison.


“Well um…would you like me to continue with your front then?” Kazuya asked.


“By all means, yes.” stated Creo, the eagerness in her voice betraying her normally stoic demeanor.


“Oh, and Kazuya…” added Arnett, deciding to jump into the conversation once more.


“Yeah?” asked the Limiter.


“Before we head back in, make sure to get our…our…” Arnett’s face was lighting up with a blush once more.


“Your?” asked a confused Kazuya.


“Our…dammit…” Arnett grumbled in frustration before pulling out whatever courage she could muster, “Our breasts and buttocks…make sure you get those as well.”


“W-what?!” asked a flustered Kazuya.  “Y-you’re serious?”


“Of course I am.” stated Arnett, who by this point was sporting a blush as red as her hair, given how embarrassed and sexually frustrated she was at admitting that she wanted some rather playful hanky-panky from her Limiter.  “I want your hands ALL over my body, understand?  We ARE partners after all.”


“That goes for me as well, of course,” said a blushing Creo, the look in her eyes a mix of determination as well as trembling in a particularly cutesy “girly-girl” fashion.


“Uhhh…ummm…okay…if you’re sure about this.” said Kazuya, still bewildered and in a state of disbelief at how FORWARD these women were becoming towards him in so short a time.


“We’re sure.” said both women in unison.


So it was that the next twenty minutes or so consisted of Kazuya kneading, fondling, and caressing both the bosoms and asscheeks of each woman, which of course got the same subdued moans and sighs from each of them, despite their best efforts to not lose their composure completely and risk having another orgasm.  While Kazuya’s touch on those places wasn’t as intense compared to when he touched their “weak points,” it was still blissful all the same.


As Kazuya was finishing up his massage session with each of them, Arnett decided to speak up once more.


“Thank you for that, Kazuya.” she said with a sort of “afterglow” in her demeanor, as if she had just woken up from a particularly wonderful nap.


“We most certainly appreciated that.” added Creo.


“I’m glad you two enjoyed that.” replied Kazuya with a slightly bashful grin.


“Oh, and I should give you thanks for one more thing,” stated Arnett with a hint of playful mischief in her eyes.


“And what would that be?” asked Kazuya, feeling a mild sense of foreboding.


As it turned out, Kazuya’s instincts were spot-on as Arnett instinctively reached out and grabbed the young man (gently, of course) by the waist, brought him directly in front of her, and kissed him…in the center of his swim shorts.


Fortunately, she didn’t pull down his shorts, or else she would have had her suspicions confirmed, but apparently, the feeling of Kazuya’s “excitement” poking into her body at times pretty much said all that needed to be said.


Once Arnett pulled her lips away from “Kazuya Jr.” (who again was enclosed within the swim shorts), she then handed Kazuya over to Creo, who proceeded to do the same thing and give an equally endearing kiss on the same spot.


Kazuya was just glad that he didn’t “lose it” himself right there and then.  Because chances would have been good that the musk he would have emitted (among other things) would have given him away completely.


“It makes a girl happy to know that she “excites” her man.” stated Arnett in a particularly husky whisper as she gazed longingly at Kazuya.


“I’m REALLY looking forward to when our Baptism occurs,” said Creo in an equally sexually-alluring tone of voice, her own eyes locked onto Kazuya with equal endearing measure.


Before Kazuya could vocalize a response, he was attacked by a tag-team kissing session from both Arnett and Creo, each of them giving him a loving French kiss while pressing him against her own D-cup bosom as she did so.  Each kiss lasted a minute or so (maybe 2 minutes, given how enraptured each woman was in pouring her affection into the kiss).  Once the kissing session was over, Kazuya just sat there, slightly dumbfounded at what just happened.


Both Arnett and Creo simply giggled in response at the cute innocence of the young man’s response before looking at one another and smiling.


“We should probably head back to shore before one of the others decides to “come aboard ship” and plunder our treasure.” joked Arnett.


“Or just sink us outright and loot our prize that way.” added Creo.


Deciding that they’ve had their fun without the risk of a catfight ensuing (especially from Satellizer or Rana), Arnett and Creo began collectively paddling towards the pool's edge using their hands, with Kazuya nestled between the two of them once more, pressed up against their bodies and basking in their collective warmth as well as the cocoon of so much supple female flesh pressed up against him as they merrily rowed along.

End Notes:

Hope you found it amusing.

Chapter 34: Poolside Playfulness (Part 2) by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Follow-up with a scene change at the end.

“So, I take it you all had some fun out there?” asked Roxanne with that playfully leering grin on her face.  “If the sounds from Arnett and Creo were any indicator, then I’d be so bold as to say that you most certainly did.”


“Oh shut up,” grumbled a blushing Arnett.


“Come on now, Arnett,” replied Attia.  “If you’re going to engage in something as intimate as a massage from Kazuya, you’d have to know that there was going to be at least SOME teasing once you wrapped things up…especially when you let Kazuya touch your weak spot.”


“The same for Creo, don’t forget,” added Ingrid.


‘Weak spot?’ thought a somewhat confused Kazuya.


Seeing the confusion on the Limiter’s face, Chiffon decided to run as referee and pulled the young man aside (and into her lap as she sat back on the beach chair by the pool).


“Miss Chiffon, what by chance are you doing?” asked Rana, equal parts curious as well as envious that Kazuya wasn’t in HER lap at the moment.


“Just giving Kazuya a little update on something without running the risk of embarrassing others, that’s all,” Chiffon replied with a grin.  Of course that made several of the other Pandoras oh so curious as to what the Unmatched Smiling Monster was going to tell Kazuya.


“Y-yes, Madam President?” asked a somewhat embarrassed Kazuya.  No matter how many times he was picked up or handled by these women, his heart would soon after be aflutter with equal parts excitement and nervousness.  Though over time, it was becoming more of the former over the latter, given that Kazuya WAS becoming more comfortable around these amazonian beauties, as well as the simple fact that he NEVER was bored with the idea of direct physical contact with them - especially when it involved skin-on-skin contact to boot.


“Please Kazuya, we’ve gone over this so many times now,” replied Chiffon with a chuckle.  “No need for titles where I’m concerned, especially when we’re at home.”


“Right, sorry Chiffon,” said Kazuya with a blush.  “You know what they say about old dogs and new tricks and all that, right?”


Chiffon simply replied with a mild chuckle, followed by a quick smooch on the young man’s lips (no doubt to the jealousy of several of the other Pandoras nearby).  She then proceeded to do what she set out to do.


“You see, the thing is, Kazuya,” began Chiffon once more at little more than a whisper (to keep it private between herself and Kazuya), “you may or may not be aware of this, but we Pandoras had a certain ‘weak spot’ on a part of our bodies.  The spot in particular varies from Pandora to Pandora, and it’s a part of our bodies which is particularly…well, how to say it…delicate, for lack of a better word.  In Arnett’s case, it’s her left shinbone, while for Creo, it’s the soles of her feet.”


“And…this weak spot,” replied Kazuya, “when somebody makes contact with it…”  At that moment, Kazuya was thinking back to the massage session with both Arnett and Creo and the sounds they made as well as the vibrations running through their bodies.  That trip down memory lane brought a blush onto Kazuya’s cheeks, with the young man realizing just what kind of reaction he had witnessed among those two beauties.  The grin on Chiffon’s face at his facial expression pretty much conveyed that she knew that he knew.


“And like I said earlier,” continued Chiffon, “every Pandora has her own exclusive weak spot.  For instance…”  Without saying another word, Chiffon gently took one of Kazuya’s hands and placed it upon her own collarbone.  Not a second later, the world’s top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora was immediately vibrating with pleasure as she slowly tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and breathed deeply as she shivered in pure bliss.


Kazuya was quite taken aback by Chiffon’s rather direct approach, though it certainly did the job in conveying what making contact with a Pandora’s ‘weak point’ entailed.  As he enjoyed the view of the young woman whom he was currently drowning in pleasure by the simple act of touching, he started to recollect from the number of times he bathed along with ALL of his partners.


From what he could recall, there were times when the Pandoras came off as rather embarrassed, shy, and extra delicate in their demeanor - even the more serious types like Ingrid and Creo - when Kazuya was washing their bodies.  It always seemed to vary from girl to girl, but Kazuya didn’t pay it too much mind at the time.  But as he gave it a good long thought, Kazuya began to recall minor details among the Pandoras.  Whether it was Arnett’s shinbone, Creo’s feet, Attia’s scalp, Ganessa’s underarms, Ticy’s neck, Chiffon’s collarbone, Elizabeth’s nape…and Satellizer’s prodigious bosom…each and every Pandora seemed to be lost in a sea of pleasure when Kazuya proceeded to wash those specific body parts regarding each specific Pandora.


Ingrid was a particularly interesting case insofar as she didn’t have much of a weak point per se.  Whether it was her ears, her underarms, her bosom, or pretty much anywhere else on her body, the normally stoic and no-nonsense redhead made the cutest moans, gasps, and whimpering whenever Kazuya proceeded to wash her body during bathtime.  It seemed that in Ingrid’s case, her whole body was practically one big weak point, at least when it came to Kazuya’s touch anyway.


In light of reliving and reminiscing about those rather “intimate” moments in the bathing area in prior days, Kazuya felt rather embarrassed that he wasn’t aware about a Pandora’s weak points earlier on (granted it wasn’t the kind of thing that was going to be brought up during formal class sessions; not even Miss Elize would be so blunt as to have it become of the curriculum).  Now that he was made aware of such a sensitive topic (pun intended), he was at least a little relieved that he was now “in the know” as they put things.  It was something which Kazuya liked to think that he would become more wisened by, if for no other reason than to know exactly where said “weak spot” was and to avoid accidentally causing a scene, especially in a public setting.


Of course, if anything - given how increasingly intimate these ladies were becoming with Kazuya over time - most (if not all) of them didn’t really have a problem with him touching them on their weak points, at least in private.  That was somewhat understandable given how they were trying to bond more and more with their collective Limiter, as comrades in arms as well as romantic love partners.


“Well now…” said Kazuya, trying to find something intelligent to say while his hand rested upon Chiffon’s collarbone.  Honestly, he was considering pulling his hand away, though Chiffon had it tenderly secured in her larger hand, making sure Kazuya’s palm and fingers rested on her weak point.  Apparently, the Unmatched Smiling Monster wasn’t just yet ready to end her period of ‘Kazuya Time’ and was enjoying herself rather thoroughly.  Even if she came off as particularly delicate and rather maidenly in her demeanor, pretty much like all the other Pandoras when touched on their weak point, she most certainly still WANTED Kazuya’s touch all the same.


“Yes Kazuya?” asked Chiffon with  a subtle chuckle and a big grin on her face, clearly enjoying the mildly flustered look on the young man’s face.


“Umm,” resumed Kazuya, “by chance, would it be okay if I pulled my hand back now, Chiffon?”


“Ohh, alright then,” sighed Chiffon, clearly deflated that her moment of skinship was coming to a close.  But before she relinquished Kazuya’s hand, she leaned in and planted a slow and rather sensual smooch on Kazuya’s lips before releasing his hand.


Once that was over, somebody else decided to get her share of ‘Kazuya Time’ right there and then.


Just a few seconds afterwards, Kazuya was lifted up out of Chiffon’s lap and found himself in the arms of one Ganessa Roland.


“Gotcha!” declared the pigtailed 2nd-year as she twirled around, holding Kazuya in her embrace in the traditional “bridal style” form of carrying a person.


“Careful now, Ganessa,” said Chiffon, ever the cautious type and always cognizant of Kazuya’s well-being.


“Don’t worry, I’m being careful,” replied Ganessa as she finished spinning around.  “I just wanted to get in on my share of the action, that’s all.  It’s hard enough trying to compete with a gaggle of third-years as it is, so I’ve gotta stake my claim when the opportunity presents itself, you know?”


Some of the other 3rd-years were about to step in (mainly Satellizer and Rana), but Chiffon raised her hand towards them as a motion to back down, trying to mediate the situation.


“It’s alright, ladies,” Chiffon told the others.  “Ganessa DOES have a point in that regard.  It’s only fair that she gets a turn, right?”


“I suppose,” muttered Rana in turn, while Satellizer simply puffed her cheeks in response, giving another one of her rather adorable pouts at Kazuya being in the clutches of somebody who wasn’t her.


Ganessa proceeded to make her way towards her own beach chair and plopped herself down on it, with Kazuya’s stomach resting against her own, which of course meant that Kazuya was facing Ganessa directly as his head was nestled directly between her own generous D-cup bosom, with the pigtailed beauty gazing at him with her own endearing smile.  While she was trying to convey as much confidence as possible, Kazuya could tell from the blush on her cheeks that Ganessa was rather nervous underneath it all…a trembling maiden at her very core, which Kazuya couldn’t help but find adorable in a way.


“So…” began Kazuya, trying to break the ice, “would you like me to do something for you, Ganessa?”


The pigtailed redhead’s eyes pulled off to the side in thought as she pondered Kazuya’s offer.  After a few seconds of waiting while she hummed in consideration, an idea came to mind.


“As a matter of fact,” Ganessa said with a slight grin, “there IS something you could do for me, if you don’t mind of course, Kazuya.”


“Yes?” inquired the young man.


Lifting Kazuya up by his armpits and lifting him out of her lap, but still keeping him right beside her as the two sat on the beach chair, Ganessa leaned over towards the nearby short table beside her beach chair.  On the table was a bottle of lotion, which Ganessa presented towards Kazuya.


“If you don’t mind,” began Ganessa as she handed Kazuya the bottle, “would you be willing to rub some of this moisturizing lotion over my body?  Of course, I’d be willing to return the favor and do the same for you when you’re done.”  As she spoke, the blush on Ganessa’s cheeks became all the more apparent.  The young woman’s heart must have been pounding with the intensity of a sledgehammer going through its paces, she was so damn nervous.


Wanting in part to keep the young lady from having a breakdown and/or becoming crestfallen at the potential of Kazuya refusing, the freshman Limiter simply gave a genuinely endearing smile before responding.


“I’d be happy to, Ganessa,” Kazuya replied with that trademark calming warmth of his.  That in turn made Ganessa so giddy and bubbly with happiness on the inside that she was on the verge of having bright pink heart-shaped symbols glowing within her pupils (hypothetically speaking of course, but the overall sentiment should be understandable enough).


Kazuya proceeded to sit propped up on Ganessa’s buttocks as he proceeded to rub the lotion over the expanse of her back.  Every few minutes, he could make out a subdued moan or grunt from Ganessa as his hands went back and forth, pushing the moisturizer into her skin as much as possible without going too hard.  He started with her back, then proceeded to do her shoulders, neck, upper arms, and then switched over to her lower half, working down the length of her legs and ending at her feet.


“Don’t forget…my…my…” said a heavily blushing Ganessa as he was wrapping up her legs.


“Your?” asked a curious Kazuya.


“M-my…tushie,” said Ganessa at less than a whisper, given how red in the face she was at that point.


“A-are you sure you want that, Ganessa?” asked a slightly flummoxed Kazuya.  “I mean, I don’t want this to get weird if you’re not okay with-”


“I’m okay with it, honestly,” Ganessa cut off the young man.  Though her eyes were trembling pretty damn hard and her face was on the verge of becoming as red as her hair, the look on Ganessa’s face pretty much said, “Yeah, this is a little embarrassing, but I want this.  I want YOU to touch me, please.”


“Uh…um, okay then,” replied Kazuya as he squirted another palmful of lotion out and lathered it up.


Ganessa proceeded to hike up her bikini bottom and effectively use it as borderline floss between her flawless buttcheeks in order to reveal as much of her hindquarters to the young man without downright stripping.  Once she had finished basically giving herself a wedgie, she looked over her shoulder and motioned with a nod for Kazuya to proceed.


With some initial hesitance, Kazuya placed a hand on each of her asscheeks.  Ganessa immediately stifled a teasing whimper, and her whole body instinctively shivered in response to Kazuya’s touch.  That in turn made Kazuya speak up.


“Something wrong?” he asked.  “We can stop right now if you want.”


“N-no!” Ganessa spoke out in reflex.  “Your hand just felt a little cold, that’s all.  Please, continue.”  The trembling in Ganessa’s voice was becoming more apparent as this carried on, though despite her embarrassment, she was effectively all-in on having Kazuya touch and rub the vast majority of her body.


Kazuya proceeded with his ministrations, covering every square inch of Ganessa’s rear end (short of her buttcrack or her maindenhood of course) and certainly appreciating both the feel of her skin as well as the plumpness of her posterior.  Some small part of Kazuya’s more primal instincts felt tempted to be bold enough as to give it a playful little kiss or to blow on it, just to see how Ganessa would react.  But, erring on caution and not wanting to risk getting a rise out of the other Pandoras, Kazuya simply kept to his work and massaged Ganessa’s body more and more as he continued applying the moisturizer.


Once he had wrapped up Ganessa’s entire backside, Kazuya expected to be done…only to have Ganessa get up and proceed to undo her bikini top before speaking.


“N-now then, the front side if you would be so kind,” declared the pigtailed redhead (who was still sporting a raging blush as red as her hair).


“All the front?” asked Kazuya.  It was clear enough that he was implying Ganessa’s chest along with everything else…minus what her bikini bottoms were covering, of course (at least he ASSUMED that was the case anyway).


Ganessa merely nodded her head in response, too embarrassed at that moment to continue verbally at more.


So once again, Kazuya was propped up on Ganessa Roland once more, crawling along her body as he resumed pressing, rubbing, and kneading her skin with the lotion.  Starting along her feet, he moved up across her legs, making sure to get the sides along with the front.  By the time he had reached her navel, Ganessa was once more whimpering and moaning, despite her best efforts to bite her lip and stifle her responses so as to not let on just how damn pleasurable Kazuya’s touch REALLY was.


Initially a bit hesitant once he had finished everything below her bosom, Kazuya proceeded to ask before continuing onto Ganessa’s breasts.


“Are you sure about this, Ganessa?” he asked.


“Oh, for Pete’s sake, stop being so damn considerate and just…well…you know…get on with it,” grumbled the redhead.


“As you wish, milady,” replied Kazuya as he set his hands upon her bosom.


There was a brief gasp from Ganessa as the young man went to work on her breasts, massaging them slowly and appreciating their buoyancy as he went back and forth on them.  No matter how many times he placed his hand upon another woman’s bosom, Kazuya NEVER grew tired of the sensation.  It was hard to explain, but Kazuya considered himself somewhat of a “breast man” in terms of which part of a woman’s body he most enjoyed.  That wasn’t to say that he couldn’t appreciate the other parts of a girl’s body of course (legs, rear end, thighs, etc.), but something about breasts - large ones in particular - got his blood pumping extra hard.


Kazuya proceeded further upwards, once again making sure to get Ganessa’s sides as he moved across her chest area.  It just so happened that as he was covering her body, Kazuya happened to brush along her armpits and her underarms as he worked…which of course elicited a rather sensual gasp from Ganessa followed by moaning as she buck her hips, shut her eyes, and arched her back in sheer instinct.


‘Guess I hit her weak spot,’ thought Kazuya in reflection.


“Sorry,” said the young man.  “Didn’t mean to startle you, I swear.”


“There you go again,” grunted Ganessa.  “You have a bad habit of apologizing for making your partners feel so damn good.  It’s as annoying as it is endearing how sweet you can be sometimes.”


“Sorry about that,” replied Kazuya.  “Old habits die hard, as they say.  Maybe I just have an outdated concept of what I consider to be gentlemanly behavior, I suppose.”


Instead of dignifying a response in kind, Ganessa simply wrapped her arms around Kazuya, pulled him into her embrace (making sure to press his chest deeply against her bosom), and proceeded to French kiss him in response.  Apparently, even after being somewhat startled, the pigtailed British 2nd-year was still quite “in the mood” as it were.


After a few seconds of hardcore making out, there was a gentle grunt/cough from one of the nearby Pandoras which broke up the kissing session.  Kazuya looked around and saw a gaggle of several of the other Pandoras circled around him and Ganessa, some of them with amusement on their faces, while others had tinges of jealousy/envy on theirs in turn.


“Sorry to ruin the good time and all,” stated Attia, “but we figured that in the spirit of goodwill amongst the group that we’d make sure to keep things from getting too hot and heavy…at least until we’ve all formally had our Baptisms of course.”


“Oh phooey,” groaned Ganessa in response, figuring that her share of ‘Kazuya Time’ had come to its end.


For a moment, Kazuya pondered whether or not to bring up that Ganessa had technically promised to rub lotion on Kazuya’s body after he was done with her.  But deciding to err on caution and not create any further sexual tension among the group, Kazuya chose to relent and simply not bring it up.  The way he saw it, there would be plenty enough time for quality skinship sessions among himself and his partners; no need to push his luck and risk any unpleasantries or the chance of a catfight kicking off.


“Ladies, it’s starting to get late in the evening,” stated Chiffon for the whole group. “What say we wrap things up and head upstairs for dinner?  I figured that Holly and Kaho should be finished or close to finished with preparing things.”


“Sounds good to me,” chimed in Roxanne.


The rest of the group was in line with Chiffon’s proposition and so decided to make their way back up towards the upper levels.  There was only one person who wasn’t in the immediate group whom Chiffon called out to.


“Hey, Elizabeth,” hollered Chiffon, “we’re gonna head back upstairs now for dinner.  You coming?”


“Sure thing!” replied Elizabeth from across the other end of the pool, currently standing on one of the diving boards.  Aftera a few jumps, the blonde-haired British beauty gracefully dove into the water, taking to it like a fish as she swam and wiggled her way through the pool water.  In less than a minute, she had reached the opposite end of the gigantic pool and lifted herself up out of the water…in all of her nude glory.


“I must say, Elizabeth,” said a smiling Roxanne with a hint of teasing in her voice, “you’re REALLY one to show the goods, aren’t you?”


“You’re not far behind in that regard, Miss Elipton,” replied Elizabeth calmly, pointing out the fact that Roxanne was wearing her trademark gold-colored one-piece swimsuit that left very VERY little to the imagination, given that the straps of it just barely covered her buttcrack, maidenhood, and her nipples (even exposing bits of her areolas at the edge of the fabric).


“I’d have to agree with her on that,” stated Rana.  “In a way, you might as well not be wearing anything at all.”


“Is that an invitation to strip, Miss Linchen?” asked Roxanne, her smile getting even more pronounced.


“Please don’t…” muttered a particularly embarrassed Cassie in response.


“Now now, ladies, enough fun and games,” interjected Chiffon.  “Elizabeth, while I respect your desire to…how to put it…swim freely, I suppose, please make sure that you’re wearing something once we’re back upstairs.”


“Duly noted, Miss Fairchild,” grinned Elizabeth in response.


As the group finished up their swimming session, somebody decided to strike up some conversation with Kazuya once again.


“You alright, Kazuya?” asked Rana.  “You look like you have your mind on something.”


“Oh, um just taking in what we heard about today in class, that’s all,” replied Kazuya, who at the moment was propped up on Ingrid’s hip as the group walked (figuring it was her turn for a little ‘Kazuya Time’ as they made their way upstairs).


What Kazuya was referring to specifically was the notification that they received during Miss Yu-Mi’s class was that Kazuya’s Baptism with all of his partners would be occurring within the next six weeks or less.  This was somewhat unorthodox, given that it usually happened between freshman Limiters and their selected Pandoras at least a few months after enrollment.  While six weeks was still quite some time away, it was certainly not what was considered typical.  Even Pandoras like Chiffon waited a solid two months before entering into a Baptism with their chosen Limiter.


‘I’m guessing the old man had a hand in this,’ thought Kazuya as the group made their way upstairs.  ‘This kind of suddenness has Gengo written all over it.  Who else would consider moving up the timetable like that?’


Sensing a touch of seriousness emanating from Kazuya, Ingrid instinctively increased her hold on the young man as she carried him, pressing his head against her bosom as a means of comforting him.  While the gesture was certainly appreciated by Kazuya, it was more arousing than it was calming.  Whether Ingrid knew this already or if she was honestly unaware of it was anybody’s guess.  All the same, Kazuya was glad for her concern.


“I’m sure everything will be fine, Kazuya,” said Chiffon with her usual bubbly demeanor as the group made its way towards the bedroom to change.


After switching into their nightly attire (Elizabeth included), the group made its way to the dining area, where sure enough dinner was ready.  Chiffon announced over the general intercom to all the others to come downstairs for dinner of the compounds speaker system, so as to avoid having to hunt down for all the others one by one.


With that, Kazuya and the others proceeded to enjoy their meal, with Kazuya sitting on Cassie’s lap as the group ate.  He was actually quite surprised that the Godspeed of the East was willing to join in on ‘Kazuya Time’ like the others, given her somewhat meek and shy demeanor.  Perhaps she was more attracted to the young man after the incident involving her and Julia, given that they were at ground zero of the Freezing area which Kazuya inadvertently unleashed.  Whatever the case, as they ate, Kazuya could feel Cassie instinctively hug him tighter against her body and occasionally bury her nose into his hair, sometimes kissing his scalp gently as a term of endearment.


Kazuya could only hope that she didn’t end up running her hand over his crotch, given the excitement which was building up from all of the playful touching she was engaged with as she held the Limiter in her lap.


After dinner, the group proceeded to put away the dishes and prepare to make for bed, given that it was getting late in the evening.  The only thing left to settle at that point was who would be Kazuya’s sleeping partners for tonight.


As it turned out, it ended up being a shared pairing up between the shorter Pandoras of the group, meaning both Charles and Attia.  Given that it had been a while since either of them had a turn with Kazuya, it was seen as somewhat fitting.


“Now don’t go getting too worked up with him now, little Miss Tempest Phoenix,” teased Roxanne.


“Oh hush, you big-boobed zombie girl,” grumbled Charles in response as she rolled her eyes.


With that, the group proceeded to call it in for the night, with Kazuya nestled between both Charles Bonaparte and Attia Simmons.  Even though they didn’t outwardly come off as “head over heels” for Kazuya compared to those like Satellizer, Rana, or Roxanne, both Charles and Attia were certainly willing to get up close and personal when it came to “pressing the flesh” with their Limiter.  And even if their bosoms were comparatively smaller compared to the other Pandoras in Kazuya’s group, they were still certainly more than a handful from his perspective…and certainly QUITE soft as they sandwiched his head from each side.


And so with the day at an end, Kazuya Aoi drifted off to sleep once more in the tender and warm embrace of the two ‘smaller’ Pandoras of his harem.


Meanwhile, in an office within the administrative wing of West Genetics…


A certain Elize Schmitz was going over something on a laptop as her fellow instructor Yu-Mi Kim entered the office, holding a coffee mug in each hand.  Passing one of the mugs over to Elize, Yu-Mi started up some conversation.


“Pulling an all-nighter?” asked the super buxom Pandora to her slimmer cohort.


“I suppose you could say that,” answered Elize as she focused on the computer screen, sipping from the mug briefly before continuing to type away.


“What exactly are you looking at?” inquired Yu-Mi.


“Well, in light of what Sister Margaret told us about moving up the timetable for Kazuya’s Baptism, I found myself rather curious as to why such a development would take place.  So I decided to pull up the medical records of Kazuya and all the Pandoras whom he is currently partnered with.”  Elize explained with a touch of intrigue in her voice.


“Find anything interesting?” asked Yu-Mi as she sipped from her own mug.


“Well, one thing in particular…” Elize trailed off.


“That being?”


“Kazuya’s file,” stated Elize slowly.


“What about it?” asked Yu-Mi with a raised eyebrow.


“Much of it was redacted when I accessed it,” stated Elize with a more serious tone of voice.


“Now why would that be?” asked Yu-Mi, equally confused and intrigued as to why that would be the case with the freshman Limiter.


“My thoughts exactly,” continued the green-haired Pandora.  “So I did a little sleuthing around and used some backdoor algorithms and such to peer into just what would be so important as to keep secret.”


“Elize, you hacked the database?” asked an alarmed Yu-Mi.


“Hacked is such a dirty word, wouldn’t you say?” teased Elize.


“Elize, you understand that if it’s found out that you hacked into personal information, you’ll be reprimanded in some way.  We’re talking time in the brig, a demotion, a forced transfer…maybe even something more severe.”  By this point, the tone in Yu-Mi’s voice was getting rather serious.


“Sorry, Yu-Mi,” replied Elize.  “Guess I’m just too damn curious for my own good.  But you’ll be rather interested to see just what I found.”


“I’m not sure I wanna know, if I’m being honest,” replied the brown-haired Korean Pandora.  “Otherwise, I’m at risk of being your accomplice in this.”


“Just take a quick look, will you,” Elize goaded her fellow instructor/comrade-in-arms to look as what she uncovered.


Sighing and leaning in to gaze upon the screen, Yu-Mi looked over the data file pertaining to Kazuya’s biometrics and other health-related information.  After a minute or so of perusing, her eyes opened up wide at what she saw.


The information she saw had one key piece of information that stuck out like a massive sore thumb, the kind of thing that made her instinctively choke up a bit as she sipped her coffee:


Kazuya Aoi, age 15

1st-Year Limiter, enrolled at West Genetics (Japan)

Over 30 Percent Stigmatic Makeup


“Th-thirty percent of Kazuya’s body is stigmata?” asked an incredulous Yu-Mi.


“Mature stigmata at that,” stated Elize in response.  “We’re talking at a level seen in that of 2nd-year Pandoras at minimum, probably more so on the level of most 3rd-years.  It would also explain what I’ve surmised about Kazuya’s…ability.”


“What ability?” asked Yu-Mi.


“From the way I’ve seen him interact with his Pandoras, I’d wager that he has the ability to initiate a Freezing area and even an Ereinbar Set with them.  I haven’t seen an actual field test, but from the way they act around him, it’s sort of a gut feeling of mine,” explained Elize.


“How do you mean?” inquired Yu-Mi.


“How to put it…” Elize stated deep in thought before continuing, “the sort of ‘goo-goo’ doe-like look in their eyes when they're around him.  It doesn’t always show, but whenever I’m able to catch a sideways glance at them when they think I’m not looking, they have that sort of look as if they’ve been bonded for months, even years.  Like they’ve ALREADY formed a Baptism.”


“But that’s impossible,” stated Yu-Mi.  “Kazuya is a newly inducted Limiter.  He shouldn’t even HAVE stigmata in his body yet.  Were they implanted prior to him being enrolled here?”


“Not sure,” answered Elize.  “But whatever the case, Kazuya DID have those stigmata in his body before coming here.  Whether they were implanted into him at childhood or if he was born with them is anybody’s guess.  But that would explain why he is able to initiate a Freezing area and Ereinbar set with those lovely ladies, assuming he is capable of doing so of course, which I’m guessing he is.”


“What in the world is going on?” asked a rather surprised Yu-Mi Kim.  Clearly this sort of information was top secret for a reason, and almost assuredly Gengo Aoi both knew about it in advance and had a hand in keeping it secret.


Ironically enough, as the old saying goes, “Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.”


Not a moment later, the computer screen went black for a moment, before a new image appeared on the screen.


A live feed of Gengo Aoi himself staring directly at both women.


“Good evening, ladies,” stated the Aoi patriarch.  “Find anything interesting?”


Both Pandoras seized up as their eyes went wide and they stared like deer in the headlights at the white-haired gentleman looking at them on screen.  Given how witty Gengo Aoi was, it was clear enough that he was letting them know that he knew damn well what they had just seen for themselves.


“Mr. Chairman,” began a somewhat nervous Yu-Mi, “to what do we owe the pleasure?”


“Well, I just happened to get a notice on my computer that the database had apparently been hacked by somebody, so I decided to have a look and see what the case was.  I must confess, I’m somewhat impressed by your skills, Miss Schmitz.”  Oddly enough, the tone in Gengo’s voice was remarkably calm.


Elize simply hung her head in defeat, knowing that the gig was up and she could expect a severe reprimand of some kind coming from the de facto “king of the world,” especially for snooping around in top-secret files pertaining to a member of his family no less.


“Sir, I apologize for going out of line,” began Elize in a gravely serious tone.  “I only ask that you not punish Miss Kim as well as me.  I alone was the one behind this hack, so I accept full responsibility for it.  Miss Kim merely walked in as I was working, and…”


“Say no more, Miss Schmitz,” replied Gengo.  “You’ll be happy to know that there won’t be any reprimand or punishment regarding tonight’s actions.”


Both Yu-Mi and Elize blinked rapidly in response to Gengo’s statement.  Normally this type of thing would result in time in the brig, a formal court martial, a demotion, or even formal dismissal from both West Genetics and probably Chevalier itself, given that it involved hacking into and accessing information beyond their clearance level.


“Sir?” asked both Yu-Mi and Elize simultaneously, wondering if they heard the man correctly.


“Listen, ladies,” stated Gengo, “it’s getting late, so I don’t want to take too long in stating this.  Just know that I will summon both of you as well as some of your colleagues for a personal sitdown with me.  We have important matters to discuss, and they do to some extent pertain to the file you just went over.  I’ll look over your scheduling to find a time slot that is convenient for the two of you.”


This was quite remarkable to hear, given that Gengo could simply ORDER them to drop everything and come directly to his office at a moment’s notice, given the military nature of Genetics facilities.


“Understood, sir,” replied Yu-Mi, who was at a loss for anything more to say.


“Yes, understood, Mr. Chairman,” said Elize.


“You can expect to hear from me in the next few days,” Gengo continued.  “Until then, I’d be very appreciative if you could keep what you two saw to yourselves.  In time, all will be explained.  Understood, ladies?”


While the tone in Gengo’s voice was calm, both Yu-Mi and Elize could pick up the sense of a threat laced within the man’s friendliness.  They knew damn well that if they decided to share this information with anyone else that there would most likely be hell to pay in one form or another.  If there was one thing that was assured with Gengo Aoi, it was this:  Cross him and he will find some way to exact punishment from you, whether it was done subtly or bluntly.


“Understood, sir,” replied both women as they instinctively saluted in turn.


“That’s good to hear,” stated Gengo with a mild grin.  “Well then, goodnight Miss Kim, Miss Elize.”


And with that, the screen went black once more.  The office was silent for a good twenty seconds before Yu-Mi decided to speak up.


“What the hell just happened?” asked the Korean Pandora, quite bewildered at this point.


“We just got made,” answered Elize.  “I guess we’re on thin ice with the chairman now.  I’m just curious as to what this summons of his is going to entail.”


“Guess we’ll find out one way or another,” stated Yu-Mi.  “I figured that if he wanted to threaten us, he would have simply done so right there and then.  He also mentioned colleagues of ours…wonder who that entails?”


“We’ll find out when we cross that bridge, I suppose,” sighed Elize.  “I’m calling it a night.  How about you?”


“Yes, let’s,” answered Yu-Mi.  Though admittedly, she wagered she would have some trouble falling asleep tonight, given the revelations found in Kazuya’s biometric datafile as well as Gengo making it perfectly clear that he was aware of them snooping around now.


“Like Alice said during her journey through Wonderland,” muttered Yu-Mi.


“What was it she said?” inquired Elize as they left the office.


“Curiouser and curiouser,” answered Yu-Mi.

End Notes:

Hope the twist at the end was amusing.

Chapter 35: Kazuha's Confession by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Warning: Subject matter will include talk of incest in this chapter.  Turn away if that's a big "no no" for you.

1 week later…


Ingrid charged forward, holding a pair of bladed tonfas (nicknamed “Divine Trust”)in her hands as she dashed rapidly, nearing her target second by second.  The target in question, being one Attia Simmons, stood her ground as she proceeded to rapidly swing her morningstar (nicknamed “Elegant Destroyer”) at the end of its chain with the velocity equivalent to that of a helicopter blade at full power.  A moment later, Ingrid made a charging motion, swiping with her left arm and then following through with her right.  Attia countered each time, dashing from side to side as the blades neared within inches of her, all while still keeping her Volt Weapon firmly in hand and whipping the spiked weight around as she moved.


The two Pandoras continued this song-and-dance for a good minute, with Ingrid charging and dashing at Attia either from the flanks or straight towards her, while Attia ducked, jumped, bobbed and weaved her way to avoid being slashed by the redhead’s paired Volt Weapon.


When it appeared that an opening had made itself known to Attia, the silver-haired Pandora took her opportunity to strike.  With a battlecry, Attila whipped her Volt Weapon straight towards Ingrid’s torso, figuring that it would be most advantageous to aim for the literal center of her target.


To Attia’s surprise, Ingrid crossed her arms in response, using the long blades of her tonfas to intercept the heavy spiked ball as it beared down upon her abdomen.  Metal clashed with metal as Attia’s morningstar collided with Ingrid’s tonfa blades, with sparks lighting up for a brief interval of a few seconds.


“Nice counter,” remarked Attia with a grin.


“I suppose I should be flattered, given that I’m being praised by someone above me in rank,” replied Ingrid as she leapt back after blunting the impact.


“Oh come now, Ingrid,” continued Attia, “you know I’m not one to flaunt rank compared to others.”  The petite Italian Pandora proceeded to begin twirling her Volt Weapon once more as she prepared for Ingrid’s next move.


“Whatever, less talking, more sparring,” replied the redhead as she repositioned her footing and prepared to make another dash towards Attia.


The “Guardian of Order” inhaled deeply before a light blue aura began to emanate from her whole body.  A few seconds later, Ingrid dashed off straight towards Attia using a standard Acceleration (also known as an Accel Turn).


[*To help clarify somewhat from this point on, Accel Turn is classified as a “High End Battle Skill” used by 3rd-year Pandoras in combating the Nova, whereupon they rely on high-speed movement which the human eye cannot quite comprehend.  For more details, feel free to consult the Freezing Wiki.  Here is a breakdown of the various levels of Accel Turn:


Basic Acceleration - 380.6mph (or Mach 0.5)

Double Accel - 761.2mph (Mach 1)

Triple Accel - 1141.8mph (Mach 1.5)

Quadruple Accel - 1522.4mph (Mach 2)

Quintuple Accel - 1903mph (Mach 2.5)

“Transcendent” Accel - 2283.6mph (Mach 3)


There’ll be more to add on in due time, but hopefully that should clarify a smidgen on that matter for the time being.  Again, for those who are either not familiar with the broader Freezing universe or would like to read more, consult the Freezing wiki for further details.]


Attia proceeded to dodge Ingrid’s assault, occasionally whipping her Volt Weapon in wide arcs or throwing it directly at Ingrid when possible.  Given their types of Volt Weapons, Ingrid’s specialty was getting up close and personal while Attia preferred mid-to-long range attacks.  This back-and-forth style of combat went on between the two, with Ingrid trying to close the gap while Attia tried to maintain her distance, hopping about to try and keep Ingrid several yards away from her.


While the match between the 8th and 9th ranked 3rd-year Pandoras at West Genetics was underway, other matches were occurring simultaneously within the massive training area which Kazuha Aoi was overlooking.


Rana and Creo were going at it with some good old-fashioned close-quarter combat, given that both of their Volt Weapons (Creo’s “Infinity Fang” and Rana’s “Four Senses”) consisted of armored gauntlets fastened around their fists.  Relying on a series of jabs, hooks, and haymakers, the two were engaged in their own respective dance, keeping their distance relatively short (no more than arm’s reach by Pandora standards).  It was about as close to a classic boxing match as one could expect.


While that was going on, Ticy Phenyl and Holly Rose were engaged in a classic sword match, with both of their Volt Weapons (Ticy’s “Gigantes Glaive” and Holly’s “Excalibur”) clashing at times and creating rather vivid explosions of sparks as they did so.  Each woman relied on a mix of Accel Turns (sometimes going as far as using Double Accel) as they dashed across their stretch of the training area.  At one point, Ticy made a standard horizontal slash, which Holly blocked, Accel Turned back a few paces, then positioned her blade forward before thrusting like a professional jouster.  Ticy in turn sidestepped and held her blade high in preparation for a downward vertical strike, crying out as she swung her sword straight downwards.  Holly held her blade horizontally, using it to block Ticy’s own blade with the two having a contest of strength as they pushed their blades against one another.


“Not bad, Miss Phenyl,” grunted Holly with a small grin.


“You humble me, Miss Rose,” replied Ticy with her own grin.


Meanwhile, Satellizer and Arnett were engaged in their own back-and-forth slashfest, with Satellizer’s “Nova Blood” clashing at times with Arnett’s “Scythe Machina” as the two whipped and zigzagged around their stretch of the training area in their own game of cat-and-mouse.  Apparently, the two were having a contest of “who is faster” in terms of their own fighting abilities.  It seemed as though Arnett was the slightly faster of the two at the start of their match, but Satellizer had shortened the gap soon enough with the two of them now neck-in-neck.


“Deja vu, eh Satellizer?” grinned Arnett.  “Reminds me of our Carnival.”


“I suppose you could say that,” said a somewhat serious Satellizer in response.  The blonde-haired, big-boobed beauty had a tendency of being rather to-the-point when it was time to fight, whether in a training session or in actual combat.  It was quite the character change in her demeanor for those who didn’t know the young woman well, given how reserved and somewhat timid she tended to be in other settings (especially around Kazuya).


Both Satellizer and Arnett decided to initiate a Double Accel at the exact same time, charging towards one another with frightening speed as they clashed their Volt Weapons against each other once more, sparks lighting up as sharpened steel collided with equally sharpened steel.


“You never really were one for small talk in these kinds of things,” said Arnett as they moved about the training area.


“Why talk during a combat session?” remarked Satellizer, getting somewhat irked by Arnett’s inherent desire for small talk during their match.


“Oh, come on now Miss “Untouchable Queen,” no need to be so damn uptight.  We ARE sisters-in-arms after all…in more ways than one, of course,” Arnett flashed a grin at the end of that statement.


“W-what’s that supposed to mean?” asked a slightly flustered Satellizer.


“Oh, come now,” stated the “Slashing Trickster” of West Genetics.  “Given that we’re classmates, roommates, and bedmates, there’s no need for you to be so “to-the-point” with me now, is there?  I imagine that Kazuya would prefer it if we got along, yeah?”


“Th-that’s got nothing to do with this,” stated Satellizer, now blushing somewhat in embarrassment given that Kazuya was now inserted into the conversation.


“Oh…that look on your face is just TOO adorable, Satellizer,” stated Arnett.  “I think I might have just discovered your Achilles Heel in combat…just gotta mention Kazuya somehow and you go from being stone-faced to a delicate ingenue in seconds.”


“Enough talk,” stated Satellizer as she tightened her grip on her Volt Weapon, preparing to charge at Arnett once more (in part hoping to keep her from talking more about Kazuya and getting into Satellizer’s head in the process).


Elsewhere, Elizabeth Mably was engaged in her own unique duel with Julia Munberk.  It turned out to be an interesting enough pair-up, with Elizabeth’s “Asymmetrical Strafing” going toe-to-toe with Julia’s own “Division Wave.”  The two Pandoras pretty much let their Volt Weapons do most of the fighting amidst their own respective duel, using the occasional Accel Turn or Double Accel to avoid whatever attacks came right their way.


“Am I being too hard on you, Miss Mably?” teased Julia with a grin as her floating blades hung nearby before she directed them to swoop in and strike at the blonde-haired British beauty.


“Honestly, I’d be rather offended if you were holding back for my sake, Miss Munberk,” stated Elizabeth as she directed her floating satellites to take aim, alternating between Julia’s Volt Weapon and Julia herself.  The two of them appeared to be locked in a sort of ballet between warriors, rarely getting more than ten paces within one another, instead deciding to let their respective weapons do most of the heavy lifting, with each woman commanding and directing her weapon accordingly during the match.  In a way, it was almost akin to a sort of chess match between the two.


While that was going on, Charles Bonaparte and Cassie Lockheart were outclassing everyone else, deciding to put their Acceleration abilities to the real test.  Each of them were moving at Triple Accel speeds during their match, with Charles’s “Vibrato Hell” clashing against Cassie’s “Falchion” at times.


“Well, at least you’re living up to your namesake as the “Godspeed of East Genetics,” and all,” Charles said with a grin.


“Glad I’m not boring you,” replied Cassie.


The shorter blonde-haired Pandora charged forth, rapidly zigzagging with frightening speed to the point where it left after-images of her as she closed the gap between herself and Cassie.  Cassie in turn darted her eyes quickly to try and keep up with Charles’s movements.


‘Which direction?  Where will she attack?’ thought the green-haired 3rd-year as she pondered her opponent’s next move.


‘Left?  Right?  Above?’  Cassie was weighing the likelihood of where the next strike would come from.


She ended up getting her answer as Charles made a swiping move directly behind Cassie, aiming for her lower back near the waistline.  A second later, Charles’s attack connected…with thin air.


Apparently, the “Tempest Phoenix” had attacked Cassie’s own after-image, with the young lady using Triple Accel to vacate the scene at the last moment.


“Commendable,” stated Cassie with a grin as she repositioned her footing, raising her arms somewhat in preparation for Charles’s next attack.


“Usually ideal to go in for the kill and aim for an opponent’s blindspot after all,” said Charles, who admittedly figured that Cassie would be cognizant enough of an attack at her backside.


“No real rules in war after all,” said Cassie in agreement with Charles’s assessment.


“Not when it comes to the Nova anyway,” replied Charles before Accelerating once more and pushing the offensive against her opponent.


Elsewhere, a match between two juggernauts was underway, with both Chiffon Fairchild and Roxanne Elipton going at it rather energetically.


The 1st-ranked and 2nd-ranked 3rd year Pandoras on the global stage were having a test of strength and endurance as each of them clashed using massive clawed gauntlets which encased their arms all the way up to the shoulder.  Whether it was Chiffon’s “Anti-Nova Trial Version” or Roxanne’s “Fairchild Buster” (named as a countermeasure to Chiffon’s own Volt Weapon), each set of gigantic clawed gauntlets were as impressive as they were terrifying.


Sometimes it was a simple matter of throwing punches with said gauntlets, while at other times the two locked claws against one another, pushing as hard and as fierce as they could when “locking horns” with one another, so to speak.  The clashes were so overbearing and powerful that there were changes in wind pressure whenever the two collided in combat, so great was the force behind their punches and swipes at each other.


“Let’s see if I end up dethroning you today and taking the title of 1st-ranked 3rd-year for myself,” teased Roxanne with a big grin.


“Sorry to break it to you,” replied Chiffon with her own trademark smile, “but since this is merely a training session and not a formal Carnival, our ranks wouldn’t change even if you DID manage to defeat me…which sad to say isn’t going to be the case.”  Chiffon’s grin took on a somewhat more ominous look as she finished that last part, which solidified her whole “Unmatched Smiling Monster of West Genetics” moniker which she was known for.


Once more, the two powerhouses collided with one another, with one set of giant clawed fists clashing with its counterpart as the two bounced around their stretch of the training area, sometimes leaping high into the air as if in flight.  Whenever their Volt Weapons made contact with each other, the sonic boom and change in air pressure and wind currents could be felt all throughout the training room (by literally ALL the other Pandoras during their matches).


The training area itself was a massive complex, easily the size of a standard sports stadium by non-augmented human standards.  The ceiling was easily fifty feet at a minimum, allowing a decent amount of room to jump around during combat sessions.  The total area of the room was also remarkably spacious, cleared out to allow for group training sessions.  In this case, the lesson plan for Kazuha’s class consisted of one-on-one combat matches between set pairs among Kazuya’s group.  After the pairs were set up, all of the 3rd-years in Kazuya’s group began their matches.


The rules were pretty basic:  Fights were exclusively one-on-one with no interference from anyone else.  Each pair was to keep their match within a designated zone so as to not intrude or interfere into another pair’s match.  Use of Volt Weapons and Accel Turns was allowed, but no use of Pandora Mode.  The fights lasted for a set amount of time, which in this case was 15 minutes.  A match was deemed over when an opponent was incapacitated or outright yielded the fight.  No killing blows were permitted, though Kazuha had a nearby medical unit on standby if something suddenly ended up occurring (fortunately, a Pandora’s rate of healing was no joke when it came to most injuries).


While all the 3rd-years were busy with their respective matches, Ganessa was given her own task of refining the use of her “Chains of Binding” on numerous practice dummies in a separate training area.  As for Kaho, she was given the simple task of running laps at a nearby track-and-field station so as to improve on her speed and agility, as well as a series of push-ups and crunches in order to work on basic strength training.  While the two of them felt like they were being given “kiddy treatment” compared to the rest of the class, they understood that they would be rather outclassed joining in on the brawl’s going on alongside the 3rd-years.  Compared to the others, Ganessa and Kaho would be minnows swimming in a pool of piranhas if not outright sharks (especially compared to Chiffon and the other top-ranking 3rd-years on the global stage).


That left Kazuya in the observation room alongside his big sister/instructor Kazuha, looking down below at the one-on-one matches occurring, as if they were seated before a sort of gladiatorial game and they were viewing from the Roman emperor’s private area.


“So,” began Kazuha as she looked down upon the 3rd-years during their matches, “how are you getting along with your partners?”  Kazuya paused for a moment, trying to think of an answer that wouldn’t allude to anything perverted.


“Things are…good,” replied the younger Aoi sibling, a slight blush on his cheeks.  The way Kazuya saw things, there was no need to bring up the times he unleashed a Freezing area onto all of his partners and made them have a raging orgasm as a result.


“Just…good?” inquired Kazuha.


“I mean,” began Kazuya once more, “I think that we’re making…progress overall.  From what I can tell, I don’t think that any of them dislike me, at the very least.”


“I should certainly hope not,” declared Kazuha.  “If anything, I’d be hopeful that it’s quite the exact opposite.”


“Well, I’m pretty sure that they all like me as a friend and fellow classmate,” said Kazuya, trying to watch his words carefully.


“I was thinking more along the lines of lovers and fiancees if I’m being blunt, my dear sweet little Kazuya,” countered Kazuha with a mild chuckle.  Her statement made Kazuya’s cheeks warm up slightly at how direct she was being in the midst of things.


“Uhhh…w-well, I’m not sure I’d go THAT far…” replied Kazuya.


“Oh come now, dear Kazuya,” stated Kazuha as she leaned down and scooped up her brother into her arms, holding him tenderly against her E-cup bosom as she rotated him so that she was directly in his line of view as she gazed intently at him.  “It’s clear enough to me that many of those girls are smitten with you.  I’d wager a year’s salary that Satellizer and Rana have a rather severe case of lovesickness for you, given how open they are with their affections.  In fact, I’m going to go out on a limb and state that the vast majority of them are SIGNIFICANTLY interested in you as someone to form a Baptism with.  Trust me, if I felt that a single one of them was genuinely DISinterested in you, I’d inform the higher-ups about it.”


“By higher-ups, you don’t by chance mean grandfather, do you?” inquired Kazuya.  It was an amusing enough response, given that both the Aoi siblings knew DAMN well that that was exactly who Kazuha was referring to.  Kazuha simply grinned in response, basically signifying that the answer to Kazuya’s question was “yes.”


For a moment, the two siblings simply stood there in the observation room, gazing into each other’s eyes.  For Kazuya, his big sister was his chief protector from the moment of birth to the present day.  It was a position which Kazuya revered his sister for even more once she underwent Pandorification, morphing into an outright amazon afterwards.  Kazuya was initially frightened at seeing his big sister becoming his even BIGGER sister, but was assuaged of all concerns or worries when Kazuha proved to be remarkably gentle and tender whenever she held or carried Kazuya during those early days.  If anything, her touch was even more passionate and gentle than it was prior to the procedure, given how easily she could calm Kazuya down to the point of making him slumber off and become particularly drowsy as she carried him around during their childhood years.


As for Kazuha, Kazuya was - to put things bluntly - her EVERYTHING.  While she was able to keep it tempered after becoming enrolled into West Genetics (first as a student, then as an instructor), the passion she felt for her little brother never wavered in its intensity.  If anything, it only grew alongside Kazuha’s size and Pandora abilities.  Perhaps it started out simply as a powerful protective streak, being his older sister and his de facto parent during their formative years, but from Kazuha’s perspective, the feelings she felt for Kazuya had evolved into something far more intense - pushing into the realm of…romance.


Kazuha was no fool.  She knew that large swaths of society heavily frowned upon the idea of romantic love between family members.  Yet even so, that didn’t dissuade her heart from yearning for Kazuya whenever the opportunity presented itself.  In Kazuha’s opinion, she wasn’t too concerned with how others in broader society felt about her feelings towards Kazuya (hell, there were historical examples aplenty involving romantic affection between relatives of renown and even within broader societies*).  Sibling or not, Kazuha felt genuine affection for Kazuya for several years, especially after becoming a Pandora.  Whenever he was nearby, Kazuha’s heart fluctuated between being at peace and pounding so profoundly with affection and yearning for the young man.  It was a feeling which Kazuha both hoped Kazuya reciprocated…and was also fairly certain he in fact DID reciprocate.


[*Just felt the need to put a few examples out there involving relationships between first cousins: Werner von Braun, Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, Gautama Buddha, Abraham Maslow, Muhammad ibn Abdullah, Edgar Allan Poe, numerous members of the Rothschild Family, Igor Stravinsky, and H.G. Wells to name a few.  There are PLENTY of others, but I figure this list is adequate.


As for relations between siblings or half-siblings, here are a few more broader examples across different cultures: Ancient Egypt (especially among the the Ptolemaic royal family), Biblical examples (Cain marrying his sister Awan, Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah, Moses being born of an incestuous relationship), Ancient Japan and Korea, Incan Peru, Ancient Hawaii, Central Africa, Ancient Mexico (pre-Columbus), and Thailand.  For further details, consult Wikipedia.  I like to think I made my point.]


In any case, whatever social norms thought about how Kazuha Aoi felt about her little brother, as far as she was concerned, “the heart wants what the heart wants,” and for Kazuha, her heart wanted Kazuya, plain and simple.


“Umm, Kazuha?” asked Kazuya, breaking the proverbial ice.


“Yes?” inquired the elder Aoi sibling, still holding Kazuya against her bosom all the while.


“Not that I’m not enjoying this, of course,” continued a slightly flustered Kazuya, “but perhaps you should set me down now and check on your students.  It would certainly be embarrassing if one of them were to see us like this right now, wouldn’t you agree?”


“Oh?” inquired Kazuha with a playful smirk as she cocked an eyebrow.  “What’s wrong, Kazuya dear?  Worried your girlfriends will have to deal with some new competition?”  The reaction on Kazuya’s face got Kazuha rather giddy, given the way his blush picked up slightly and he turned to the side to break off eye contact, clearly too embarrassed to reply at that moment.


“Well, leaving that stuff aside, it’s not exactly professional to be fraternizing with one of your students like this.  It wouldn’t exactly set a good example as an instructor, you know?” stated Kazuya, trying to be analytical in his reasoning.


“Do you WANT me to let you go now, Kazuya?” asked Kazuha in a slightly husky tone, obviously alluding to the wonderful sensation which each Aoi sibling was feeling from the simple act of touching one another (even if it wasn’t exactly skin-to-skin contact, per se).


Once again, Kazuya paused, trying to find a way to answer that simple question that struck a balance between (a) what good manners and etiquette expected of him and (b) what he desired deep down.  If he was being honest, he NEVER wanted Kazuha to let him go.  Her embrace, her very touch soothed Kazuya to his core and he always found himself longing and yearning for it whenever the opportunity presented itself.  Whether it was in the form of a hug or a kiss, Kazuya never found the simple act of bodily contact boring or tiresome when it came to Kazuha.  No matter how many years had passed since Kazuha had become a Pandora, Kazuya would always revere and love his big sister from the bottom of his heart.  And even though society had standards declaring such love to be taboo, Kazuya simply couldn’t bring himself to stop feeling the way he did about Kazuha.


“I…I umm…” said Kazuya, obviously at a loss for words and struggling to find the correct answer to Kazuha’s question.


‘Say YES dammit,’ thought Kazuya to himself, trying to suppress his urges.  ‘Just say YES already!  Before you end up doing something you’ll regret!’


Deciding to take the initiative, Kazuha simply leaned in and planted a kiss on Kazuya’s lips.  There was no tongue-play involved, but that made the smooch no less intense or heart-pounding (for both Aoi siblings).  After a good five seconds of just melting into one another’s lips, Kazuha gently set down Kazuya.  Though he expected her to stand up once more, Kazuya was curious to see his big sister keep to a kneeling position and place her hands upon the sides of Kazuya’s face, so as to direct his gaze solely onto her.


“Kazuya,” whispered Kazuha with intense longing in both her eyes and in the tone of her voice.


“Y-yes?” asked a particularly flustered Kazuya.


“You don’t have to choose, you know…”


“Ch-choose?  Choose what, exactly?”


“Between me being your big sister and being something…more.”


Kazuya’s eyes shot wide open upon hearing this.  Was Kazuha alluding to what he thought she was implying?  Her body language seemed to indicate as much, and it seemed apparent enough that she was aware of how he felt about her, not just as a sibling, in the way he saw her as a WOMAN.


“After all, you obviously don’t have to choose between all of them.  I’m sure you’re aware of that by now,” Kazuha teased.  “Quite the contrary, it’s certainly for the best that you pick ALL of them, for more than one reason, of course.”


“K-Kazuha!” said a beet red Kazuya, clearly embarrassed by his big sister pretty much telling him to embrace polygamy with sixteen other women.


“Your reaction is just too adorable, Kazuya,” replied Kazuha with a grin.  “But joking aside, I’m serious all the same, both about you and them…as well as…you and me.”  Kazuha leaned in for another smooch, holding Kazuya against her as she pressed her generous bosom against Kazuya’s own chest as she engaged in another kiss, this one lasting for a good ten seconds.


‘Th-this is unreal,’ thought Kazuya as his mind tried to navigate the ocean of pleasure it was currently drowning in.  ‘There’s no way that Kazuha would be so…open and direct about this sort of thing.


“I’m going to just come out and say it, to set the record straight between you and I,” said Kazuha, still keeping Kazuya in her embrace as she continued her kneeling position.  “I love you Kazuya…or to be more on point, I’m IN love with you, understand?  And to be frank, I don’t mind if you feel the same way about me in turn.  In fact, I’m rather hopeful that you’ll reciprocate the love I have for you.”  Kazuha kept her gaze focused like a hawk onto Kazuya all the while as she made her declaration of affection to the young man.


For his part, Kazuya simply stood there with wide eyes and his mouth slightly open, clearly at a loss for words.  While a part of him was giddy at the prospect of Kazuha reciprocating the feelings he had secretly felt for her for so many years now, another part of him was rather conflicted by all of this.  Should he embrace this revelation?  Should he say “No this is wrong!” and stop it here and now?  For a few seconds, Kazuya’s mind was a veritable whirlwind of emotion and confusion, not sure which direction to take in regards to Kazuha’s confession.


“K-Kazuha…” said a somewhat shaken Kazuya.


“Yes?” replied the elder Aoi with bated breath.


“I…I don’t know…”


“About what?”


“This…all of this,” said Kazuya, getting his emotional bearings somewhat more under control now.  “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t ecstatic at hearing this…but even so…what you’re suggesting…you and I…I can’t help but think that it’s somewhat wrong…”


“And what makes it wrong, Kazuya?” replied Kazuha.  “What makes the notion of the two of us loving one another inherently wrong, exactly?”


“Society, I suppose?” replied Kazuya, his willpower somewhat wavering.


“And what exactly is society, Kazuya?” said Kazuha, continuing her logic-based assault.  “Who or what exactly entails society and what is deemed acceptable behavior anyway?  Ancient Aztec society deemed human sacrifice perfectly acceptable, so should we go back to that particular custom?  When the United States was created, enslavement of those of African descent was seen as part of the natural order between the races, and it took a civil war to upend that custom.  Should we consider bringing back that institution on a global scale?  How about forcibly removing a woman’s clitoris as was the case throughout the developing world?  Is that a social custom that should be respected?  Or marrying off prepubescent girls to men three, four, or even five times their age?  If society dictates a thing like that to be ‘right,’ then should it be respected and obeyed?”  Clearly, Kazuha was on the philosophical warpath on the topic of social norms and ethics.


“K-Kazuha, I get your point on all of those things, but I’m not sure what the broader point you’re trying to make is exactly,” stated Kazuya, trying to keep the conversation back on track.


“The point I’m making, my dear sweet Kazuya,” countered Kazuha, “is that society, in my opinion, is rather fickle.  What social norms or customs are everlasting, I ask you?  Every few centuries, even every few decades, what was taboo is normalized, and vice versa.  And as far as the two of us and how we feel about one another, what harm or damage is done to society simply from the act of us loving one another?  What is inherently wrong or evil about how we feel about each other?  And besides…”


“Besides?” inquired Kazuya, sensing a slight shift in the conversation.


“In my opinion, to a significant extent, Grandfather IS society…insofar as what he says, goes.” Kazuha stated this with a significant amount of confidence in her voice.


“Kazuha,” interjected Kazuya, “even for as much power and clout as he MAY have, Grandfather isn’t so all-powerful as to be able to…”


“Kazuya, PLEASE face facts,” interrupted his big sister.  “Ever since the arrival of the Nova and the threat they pose to the human species, the world order has been largely turned on its head.  Grandfather has been elevated to the genius who helped save civilization from annihilation, and given his level of know-how and genius in the creation of the Pandora, the former “powers that be” are highly reluctant to go against his wishes.  And besides…it’s not as if he’s declaring that the kind of love we have for each other must be mirrored across the planet or anything like that.  So long as consenting adults want to engage in a mutually loving relationship, then what business is it of anybody else’s to interfere in such a thing?  And furthermore, not to sound haughty when I say this…but I’d go so far as to say that our family is no longer beholden to the whims of those with less power than us.”  Kazuya’s brow furrowed upon hearing this, finding his big sister’s reasoning to be somewhat confusing.


“Kazuha, what are you implying on that last part?  What do you mean by “the whims of those with less power than us” exactly?”


“Exactly what I said, Kazuya,” replied Kazuha.  “I know this will sound like a rather foreign concept to you, but our family is…well, there’s no gentle way to put it…ABOVE ordinary humans now.  We no longer answer to them in matters of social customs or their notions of what constitutes ‘ethical behavior,’ at least in my opinion.”


“Kazuha, you’re scaring me a little with where you’re going with this train of thought,” said a somewhat startled Kazuya.  Kazuha in turn merely sighed before continuing.


“Kazuya, PLEASE understand when I say this:  I’m not going so far as to say that we are outright gods among mere lesser mortals and that we should lord over them as if they were insects or anything like that.  I’m merely saying that we are simply MORE than them, for lack of a better or more fitting choice of words.  I mean, after all, look at what an augmented human - be they Pandora or Limiter - can do compared to what a non-augmented human is capable of.  I’d wager that in a hypothetical war between Pandoras and Limiters versus the rest of the human race, the former would come out the victor with relatively minimal casualties.  For all the power that the mightiest nations on the planet wield - the Americans, the Russians, the Chinese, or whoever else - it is but a fraction of what Genetics and Chevalier have at their disposal…and a rather small fraction at that.”


“So you’re saying that we are simply above them and no longer answer to them?  Is that it?” asked a rather skeptical Kazuya.


“Bluntly speaking, to some extent…yes, little brother,” stated Kazuha in a “matter of fact” tone in her voice.  “But that doesn’t mean that we cannot be benevolent all the same.  Even if our family has more power - both literal and political - than the rest of the world could hope to have, it doesn’t mean that we cannot act with restraint and understanding all the same.  I like to think that we - as Pandoras and Limiters - can act with a sense of ‘noblesse oblige’ as Miss Mably would put it, knowing that we are above and more than them while at the same time not letting such power go to our heads.  We are their near-all-powerful guardians, and as such, we are frankly entitled to not be beholden to their sense of what constitutes taboo behavior, so long as nobody is harmed as a result of such a thing.  I guess to summarize things, dear Kazuya, the love we have for one another need not be vilified or labeled as taboo or forbidden simply because of THEIR views on such a thing, given that we - at least in some concrete, tangible ways - are ABOVE and BEYOND them in terms of raw power.”


Hearing all this from his big sister had Kazuya in somewhat of a tizzy, at least in the mental/emotional sense of the word anyway.  Here she was not only confirming a reciprocity of the feelings between the two of them, but also declaring that Kazuya need not feel shame for such feelings due to outside, societal perceptions of said feelings.  It was certainly a lot to take in in such a short amount of time.


“K-Kazuha, I’m not sure what to say,” stated Kazuya.  “You…have me at a loss for words right now.”


“Listen, Kazuya dear,” said Kazuha, bringing Kazuya in for a hug as she pressed her bosom against his torso while wrapping him securely in her embrace, “I’m sorry if this is all a little sudden for you to take in.  I didn’t mean to drop all this on you with the intention of worrying or confusing you.  It’s just…I’ve felt this way about you for quite some time, and I’m pretty sure you’ve felt it in turn about me, which makes me VERY happy to know that.  I just felt that it was time we stopped beating around the bush and embraced this feeling we’ve had towards each other, that’s all.  And just for the record: Grandfather has no qualms about it whatsoever, and wouldn’t object to it in the slightest.”


“That so?” replied Kazuya.


“Yes, to be frank,” said Kazuha with a mild chuckle.  “I’m also telling you all this because things are starting to move in fast-forward somewhat, regarding your situation here at West Genetics.”


“In what way?”


“Well,” said Kazuha with a minor pause before continuing, “with the living arrangements you and your lovely ladies currently find yourselves in…let’s just say that you’ll be expecting more…partners in the VERY near future, my darling Kazuya.”


Once more, Kazuya Aoi’s eyes widened at this latest revelation.


‘Oh god,’ thought the young man.  ‘The old man HONESTLY feels the need to throw more women my way?  I mean, wasn’t sixteen enough?  What does he plan for me at the end of all this?  Fifty women?  A hundred?  Does he think me some kind of vain gigolo who only sees women as sex toys to cast aside after a while?  Good grief…’


“I can see on your face that you have concerns, Kazuya,” said his big sister, “but rest assured, you need not worry too much about them.  All you need to do is simply keep being your loveable self and I promise that everything will work out.”


“How can you be so certain of such a thing?” Kazuya shot back.  “I mean, it’s hard enough trying to juggle giving adequate time to sixteen women as it is already!  I don’t want to toy with their feelings and make them think that I simply see them as notches on a belt or trophies to display on a shelf.  I REALLY want to have a meaningful relationship with all of them, but I’m only ONE man!  I can only give so much time to each individual woman so as to let her know that I honestly appreciate being paired up with her, but there’s only so much time in the day and only so much energy and dedication I can offer per Pandora.  Adding more to the equation is only going to make things even more difficult, and-”


Kazuya was cut off during his worry-induced rant by Kazuha’s lips, which had enveloped Kazuya’s completely as her tongue forced its way into Kazuya’s mouth.  After a hardcore makeout session lasting a good thirty seconds, Kazuya had calmed down from his tempest of worries (though he was panting quite heavily in the aftermath).


“Feel better, Kazuya?” asked Kazuha with a calming grin.


“A little,” replied Kazuya, “but I still stand by my concerns.”


“Don’t worry, Kazuya darling.  I promise you, after you’ve completed your Baptisms, which should go off without a hitch, everything will become MUCH easier, especially with regards to loving your partners, both current and new.”  The grin on Kazuha’s face emanated sheer confidence which left Kazuya in somewhat of a stupor.


“How can you be so certain about that?” he asked.


“I don’t want to spoil the surprise, so all I’m going to say on that note is simply this: Have some faith in your Big Sister.”  Kazuha finished with a grin and one last smooch on Kazuya’s lips before standing upright once more.  Turning on the loudspeakers, she notified the 3rd-year Pandoras to end their matches.  Surprisingly enough, none of them had serious injuries (aside from the mild bruising or cuts here and there, which would heal fast enough within 24 hours or so).  After notifying both Kaho and Ganessa to wrap up their respective exercises as well and to return home with the rest of the group, Kazuha turned her attention once more to Kazuya.


“Just remember what I said, Kazuya darling,” she said as she gazed down longingly at the Limiter before her.  “You need not feel shame or guilt over how you feel about me, because I certainly don’t feel ANY with regards to my love for you.”


Before Kazuya could verbalize a reply, a ringing sound went off just as Kazuha finished speaking.  Reaching into one of the pockets of her dress, she pulled out a cell phone (sized for Pandoras) and checked it to find a message.  Going through the screen, she saw a single message which put a smile on her face.  It read thusly:


“6PM TONIGHT.”


With a look of contentment on her face, Kazuha put her cell phone away and turned back to Kazuya.


“Time to head home, Little Brother,” said Kazuha.  “You and your partners get well-rested and spend some quality time together, understand?  Consider that to be your homework assignment from me.”  Kazuha finished with a chuckle.


“What was that you were reading, if you don’t mind me asking, Kazuha?” asked Kazuya.


“I don’t want to give too much away and spoil the surprise, so let’s just say that it largely involves what we just discussed.  I’m going to leave it at that,” Kazuha stated with a Cheshire Cat-like grin.


So with that, Kazuha’s class had ended and Kazuya (and his partners) vacated the building and were making their way back to their living quarters.  Shortly afterwards, Kazuha left as well, with plans to get ready for what was going to happen within the next few hours.

End Notes:

This chapter ended up being longer that I intended.  Hope it was somewhat amusing.

Chapter 36: Welcome to the Family by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Meeting scene underway involving more harem members.

The day was coming to an end, with classes being wrapped up and students either returning to their respective dorms, partaking of afterschool activities, or simply mingling with one another on the public areas of West Genetics, whether that was the open quad areas, the library, the food court, or any of the other venues one might associate with a university setting (even though West Genetics was technically for highschool-aged students).


While the student body was engaged with any of those kinds of activities (with hopefully not TOO much hanky panky going on between the Pandoras and their Limiters - teenage hormones being what they are and all that), the staff and faculty at West Genetics were busy with the usual afterschool humdrum on their respective plates:  Grading quizzes and exams, preparing lesson plans for the coming days and weeks, faculty meetings, etc.  In a way it was rather odd, given that Genetics facilities were supposed to emphasize military applications for the students who enrolled at them, with general education (mathematics, history, science, literature, etc.) seen as a far less important matter compared to combat training and preparing for the next Nova Clash.


Even so, those like Gengo Aoi and many among the highest echelons of Chevalier felt that educating oneself was something worthy of endeavor.  Yes, the students at Genetics facilities were the ‘soldiers of tomorrow’ who were being built up to stand against the human race’s greatest existential threat.  But even so, they were still young men and women, and those like Gengo and Sister Margaret felt that they were entitled to an educational experience to better themselves not just as Pandoras and Limiters, but as human beings.


“After all, education is what separates us from animals in the wild,” Gengo once stated on stressing the importance of a quality education.  “Without it, the human race is just one more species enslaved to the most base of instincts.  In a way, we would be little better than the Nova, ruled by an all-consuming need to fight and destroy.”  While he might have placed a slightly higher priority on improving the combat capabilities of students at Genetics facilities, Gengo Aoi had enough of a worldly and cosmopolitan view of life to see value in overall betterment of those who enrolled at any and all Genetics academies.


In any case, while most instructors and general staff at West Genetics were going about their usual afterschool humdrum, a few select women had been summoned to attend a private meeting…at the on-campus residence of Chevalier Chairman Gengo Aoi no less.


“6PM TONIGHT.  DRINKS & HORS D’OEUVRES WILL BE SERVED.  PLEASE DON’T BE LATE.”  That was the message sent out to the select few who were to come to the chairman’s residence.


The select few in this case being a small group of women, all of them Pandoras, and all of them staff employed at West Genetics.


“I wonder what we’re being summoned here for,” pondered Amelia Evans out loud as a group of four Pandoras made their way towards the front door of the building.


“Not sure,” stated Violet L. Bridget, feeling a mild touch of unease as the group neared the entrance.


The other two Pandoras in the group, Yu-Mi Kim and Elize Schmitz, simply said nothing in turn.


Given that this was the chairman’s office & on-campus residence, the building was certainly immaculate to say the least.  A structure that towered higher than any other building on West Genetics campus, Gengo Aoi’s house stood as a symbol of the man’s declaration of authority.  More than 30 stories tall (by Pandora standards), the building had a more modernistic vibe to it compared to the more traditional European aesthetic found among most of the other on-campus buildings.  If there was one concept which summarized the overall tone of Gengo’s building, it was POWER, plain and simple.


The group came up to the front gate, which was being watched over by a Chevalier Pandora on each side, wearing standard Chevalier military-styled uniforms.  After presenting their ID badges, the party of four made their way past the gate and towards the house’s front door.


As they made their way up towards the doorstep, the door suddenly opened and the party was greeted by one Su-Na Lee, wearing formal civilian attire.


“Ladies, thank you all for coming,” Su-Na stated with a somewhat neutral stare on her face.  “Chairman Aoi is expecting you all.  If you’ll be so kind as to follow me.”


“Su-Na, would you care to explain a little of what this is all about?” inquired Yu-Mi as the group followed their guide.  “I’d like a little inkling as to what we’re walking into, if I’m not speaking out of line.”


“All will be explained in good time, Miss Kim,” replied Su-Na, not even turning around to look at the four Pandoras walking behind her as she spoke.


‘Still the same ‘to-the-point’ vibe with her, after all these years,’ thought Elize as the group made their way through immaculately decorated hallways.


The interior of Gengo Aoi’s house was akin to what you’d expect of a modernized mansion:  Open spaces, chandeliers, paintings along the walls, fine carpeting on the floors, silk curtains adorning many of the windows, personally crafted furniture (scaled for Pandoras and non-augmented humans alike), and numerous other amenities one might think of when imagining what the home of someone rich, famous, and/or powerful (which in Gengo’s case was all three).


Eventually, Su-Na approached a massive set of double doors and proceeded to open them wide to announce the group’s arrival.  In the room, there were numerous chairs scaled for Pandoras to sit in, some of them single seaters, while there were also two couches, long enough to seat three Pandoras at a time.  In the center of the room was a desk scaled for a Pandora to sit at, made out of polished mahogany.  Off to the side was a liquor cabinet, while near the desk was a table covered with numerous snack items to choose from:  A bowl of mixed nuts, shrimp with dipping sauce, gougeres, mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce, deviled eggs, malakoff, “pigs in a blanket,” crab rangoon, crudite, and artisanal crackers with finely sliced cheese.


It was quite the spread to lay out for company, given that there were less than ten people in the meeting room at present.


Regarding those currently in the room, they consisted of the following:  Yu-Mi Kim, Elize Schmitz, Violet L. Bridget, Amelia Evans, and Su-Na Lee who had just entered the room.  There were already others in the room upon the group of five’s arrival, who consisted of Sister Margaret Lindman, Kazuha Aoi, and of course, Chairman Gengo Aoi.


Gengo was currently seated at the desk, sitting in a hover chair so that he could face the incoming Pandoras at a relatively even level while seated.  Sister Margaret and Kazuha flanked him on each side, Margaret on his left and Kazuha on his right.


“Welcome ladies,” stated Chairman Aoi with a relatively welcoming tone of voice, which was somewhat surprising given how direct and business-minded Gengo tended to be in meetings.  “I hope you’re all well.  Would any of you care for a snack or a drink?  I hope I have an adequate selection of both for your liking.”


‘Roll out the red carpet, why don’t you…’ thought Elize as she eyed both the appetizers on the table and the selection of booze to pick from in the gigantic liquor cabinet on display.


“Mr. Chairman, not to be rude when I say this, but may I inquire as to why we’ve been summoned here, sir?” asked Violet, making sure to keep her tone as friendly and respectful as possible.


“But of course, Miss Bridget,” replied Gengo.  “But I’d like to see to it that you’re all comfortable.  So before we begin this meeting, please feel free to partake of whatever strikes your fancy, in either food or drink.  I’d offer to serve, but I feel that would be somewhat inadequate on my part.”


‘Okay, this is very VERY odd,’ thought Yu-Mi.  ‘Since when does Gengo Aoi offer to pour someone a drink?  I mean, I like to think we’re all on good terms with him, given how long he’s known us and all, but even so…it’s rather out of character of him to be so cordial like this.  What’s he playing at?’


“Something wrong, Miss Kim?” asked Gengo as he eyed the super-busty Korean Pandora.  Apparently, her face betrayed her confusion as to Gengo’s generous behavior.


“N-no sir,” answered Yu-Mi.


“Very well then,” continued Gengo.  “Su-Na, if you’ll be so kind as to bring out glasses and dishes quickly…”


“Yes sir,” stated Su-Na without missing a beat as she proceeded to take out several glasses and a portable container housing ice cubes.  She proceeded to pour herself some brandy and plop a few ice cubes into it before putting her drink aside and motioning towards the other women as to whether or not they’d like a refreshment.


Yu-Mi ended up taking sake, Elize went with bourbon, Amelia a scotch, Violet went with vodka, while Kazuha and Margaret chose wine.  As for Gengo, he went with the classic cocktail.  After refreshments were selected and appetizers were sampled among the women, the party of four took a seat amongst the pieces of furniture laid out before them.


“Mr. Chairman,” began Amelia, “would you care to explain why we are all gathered here?”


Gengo simply cracked a small grin before taking a sip of his drink.  After swallowing, he scanned the room and took in the view of the women gathered before him.


“Of course, Miss Evans,” replied Gengo.  “But please, feel free to eat and drink before we proceed.  I’d prefer the lot of you all to be comfortable before we get down to brass tacks.”  Gengo’s eyes moved across the room as he gave a few seconds to each woman to gauge if she showed any signs of hunger or thirst.


“We most certainly appreciate the hospitality, Mr. Chairman, please don’t misunderstand,” stated Violet.  “It’s just hard to have much of an appetite at the moment, given that we’re all quite curious as to why you’ve requested us for an audience, sir.”


“A fair point, Miss Bridget,” said Gengo.  After a pause of a few seconds, Gengo placed his drink off to the side, took a deep breath, and laced his fingers together as he locked his hands and placed them on his desk, his eyes once more taking in the entire sight before him.


“Sister Margaret, Miss Lee, Kazuha,” stated Gengo.


“Sir?” replied both women, with Kazuha simply turning her head towards Gengo.


“Would you all be so kind as to join your fellow Pandoras.  What I have to say is for all of you currently here in this room.”


Sister Margaret’s eyebrow cocked up as her eyes widened up somewhat, the surprise on her face pretty apparent.  While she had a good inkling as to what this meeting was about, she was quite alarmed to find out that apparently SHE was being included in this announcement.  Deciding to err on hesitation, Margaret said nothing as she took a seat alongside the other Pandoras.


For their parts, Kazuha and Su-Na acted somewhat differently.  Kazuha had quite the opposite look on her face compared to Margaret’s face.  The older Aoi sibling had a look that appeared quite content, as if she were expecting to hear rather wonderful news, if the calm smile on her face was any indicator.  Su-Na in turn had a more reserved-looking poker face, neither alarmed like Margaret nor calmly jovial like Kazuha.  Perhaps it was simply because of her “to the point” attitude when interacting with people in general, but Su-Na’s expression indicated that she knew what was coming around the corner; she was just not necessarily looking forward to it.


Once all seven Pandoras were seated before Gengo, he took one last sip from his drink before staring at the group of them, a small smile on his face as he prepared to make his announcement.


“Ladies,” began Gengo, “the reason I’ve summoned ALL of you here is rather simple.”


The Pandoras waited with bated breath.  The room was so quiet that one could hear a pin hit the floor.


“From this day forward, all of you will have a significant change in your roles here at West Genetics,” the chairman stated.


“Mr. Chairman,” stated Elize, “permission to speak, sir?”


“Granted.”


“I cannot help but assume that this has something to do with the computer incident from not so long ago.  If so, then I beseech you, sir.  Please don’t punish Yu-Mi or the others for what happened.  I alone was behind the hack, and I take full responsibility.  Miss Evans and Miss Bridget don’t even know about it.  I never told them, I swear to you, sir.  I will take whatever punishment you deem fitting for my actions.”  The tone in Elize’s voice was sincere.  It was obvious the green-haired Pandora felt wholly responsible for this sit-down and the punishment which Chairman Aoi was no doubt going to dole out, probably job termination or reassignment to some thankless position within Genetics or Chevalier.


“Elize, what are you talking about?” asked Violet with genuine confusion, with the look on Amelia's face conveying the same sentiment.


Gengo couldn’t help but chuckle in response before replying.


“Oh heavens no, Miss Schmitz.  This isn’t a notice of termination if that’s what you were assuming on the way here.  Rest assured, none of you here are being fired or demoted in any way.  And as for the computer incident, I appreciate your sincerity and your honesty in keeping things secret.”  Gengo took another sip from his martini afterwards.


“Well then, Mr. Chairman,” said Yu-Mi, “if this meeting isn’t about the computer incident and nobody here is being fired or formally reprimanded in some way, then may I be so bold as to ask what this meeting is about?”  The sentiment was mirrored in the faces of Elize, Violet, and Amelia as they all waited with strong anticipation, given that Margaret, Kazuha, and Su-Na seemed to be “in the know” already as to what the meeting was about.


“Would any of you care for a refill or seconds?” asked Gengo.  Simple utterances of “no thank you” or shaking of heads answered that question.  “Very well then,” stated Gengo as he took another deep breath and addressed the group.


“As of now,” Gengo continued, “it is my wish that you - all of you gathered here before me - form a Baptism with Kazuya Aoi.”


There was a long pause, lasting a good twenty seconds of silence as the women processed what they just heard.


“I beg your pardon, sir?” asked Amelia.  The tone in her voice implied the sentiment of “I’m not sure I heard you correctly.”


“You are pardoned, Miss Evans,” replied Gengo with a smirk.  “But you’ve all heard me correctly.  I - Gengo Aoi - want all seven of you gathered here before me to become paired up with my grandson, Kazuya.”


Several mouths fell ajar and eyelids fluttered as most of the women processed what they just heard.  The only ones who weren’t particularly surprised at this point were Kazuha and Su-Na.


“B-but sir,” stated Yu-Mi, “while I’m certainly grateful at what you’re suggesting, I’m afraid that I have to speak out against it.”


“It’s more of an order than a suggestion, Miss Kim,” said Gengo, “but please continue.”


Another awkward pause as Yu-Mi just processed Gengo’s rather blunt statement.  The man was clearly hellbent on getting these women paired up with his grandson.


“Mr. Chairman,” Yu-Mi continued, “I can think of at least three good reasons why we shouldn’t be paired up with Kazuya.”


“Please enlighten me,” said Gengo rather calmly.


“For starters, sir,” said Yu-Mi, “the age difference between us and Kazuya is rather noticeable.”


“Oh please,” said Gengo rolling his eyes, “almost all of you here are what?  Ten years older than Kazuya at most?  An age gap like that is HARDLY anything to fret over, especially when it comes to Kazuya.”  Gengo’s eyes veered towards Margaret a moment later.  “And before you say anything, Sister Margaret, just know that I have a witty little quip for whatever reservations you have regarding matters of age.”  The look on Margaret’s face was somewhat adorable, given that the older woman was getting ready to jump right in on Gengo’s earlier statement.


“W-well, there’s also the fact that if we WERE to pair up with Kazuya,” continued Yu-Mi, it would affect our roles here as instructors at West Genetics.  It would certainly make for unwanted gossip if word got out of several teachers here pairing up with a student.”


“Indeed, sir,” added Amelia.  “I don’t believe we could act in our official capacity here if we were partnered up with one of our students.  There would be an inherent conflict of interest with such an arrangement.”


“That’s been taken care of already,” replied Gengo.


“What do you mean, sir?” asked Elize.


“As I mentioned earlier, all of you here will be acting in a differing official capacity here at West Genetics.  From this moment forward, you will all be living in the same building as Kazuya and his other partners, with all of you becoming the exclusive educators to Kazuya and the Pandoras currently paired up with him.  I suppose you can all think of yourselves as ‘private tutors,’ in a way of putting things.”


“B-but sir,” said Violet, “we teach other classes aside from Kazuya’s group.  Who will instruct the other students?”


“I’ve already made the appropriate arrangements on that,” answered Gengo without missing a beat.  “Replacement staff brought in from other Genetics academies are already here at West Genetics and they will serve as instructors to your other classes from this point on.  Rest assured that their credentials are impeccable, so there’s nothing to worry about regarding the training and education of your other students…they are in good hands.”


Another pause among the Pandoras.  Obviously, Gengo Aoi had a countermove for every objection or reservation they were going to throw his way.


“I believe there were three objections you raised, Miss Kim?” asked Gengo in a teasing manner, getting the conversation back on track.


“Uh…um, well sir,” said a somewhat flustered Yu-Mi, “as for the third reason, I like to think that it’s the most obvious of them all.”


“Please, do tell,” said Gengo with humor in his voice.


“Mr. Chairman, Kazuya is already saddled with a LOT of Pandoras as things stand…I think it’s a safe bet to say that he has the largest gathering of Pandoras partnered up in history.  To my knowledge, I can’t recall any Limiter being paired up with sixteen women at the same time.  I’d certainly not want to put the poor boy through any more hardship by slapping on…what?  Another seven women on top of him already?”


“I concur with Miss Kim on that,” stated Violet.  “The poor boy already has enough on his plate as it is.  No need to burden him with more women.  He’s struggling enough as things stand trying to provide adequate time and attention to his group already.  And besides, I wouldn’t want to risk coming between my sister and the person she cherishes the most in this world.  That wouldn’t be fair to her, Mr. Aoi.”


“Your affectionate consideration for your younger sister is touching, Miss Bridget,” replied Gengo.  “As to Miss Kim’s third reservation, I’m simply going to say this:  Kazuya is more competent and capable of providing in his capacity as a loving, caring, and compassionate partner to ALL his women.  Surely, you’ve seen enough of that in your time as his instructors by this point.”


“We’re not arguing with your analysis, Mr. Chairman,” stated Elize.  “We simply feel that for Kazuya’s emotional well-being that it would be best if he isn’t saddled with any more partners by this point…at the very least no more in the immediate future.”


“While I appreciate the sincerity of your concerns and reservations, ladies,” replied Gengo, “my decision stands.  All of you here WILL become Kazuya’s partners starting tomorrow, and that’s final.”


“Mr. Chairman, a word in private if I may?” asked Margaret.


“Whatever you have to say to me, you can say in the presence of your sisters,” replied Gengo.


That statement took the group (minus Kazuha and Su-Na) by surprise.  With that choice of words, it was obvious that Gengo was hellbent on pairing up these women with his grandson no matter what.  And given that most Baptisms between Pandoras and Limiters usually resulted in marriage down the line, Geno was effectively setting up an arranged marriage between all of these women and his grandson.


“Very well,” stated Margaret after an exasperated sigh.  “With regards to the reservations which Miss Kim brought up earlier, I DO have my own variants of them to bring up, as I’m quite adamant in stating why pairing ME up with Kazuya is not a good idea, with all due respect sir.”


“Please, proceed,” stated Gengo.


“For starters, I serve in my official capacity as headmistress of West Genetics.  I simply cannot cast ALL that aside for the sake of partnering up once more with a Limiter.  I have responsibilities here.”


“And like I said earlier, there are replacements being flown in from all over the world to fill in your roles here, or perhaps I should say your FORMER roles here.  In your case, Sister Margaret, you’ll have a literal platoon of staffers and administrative clerks who will pick up the workload in your absence.  But if you’re so adamant on checking in on the everyday humdrum and affairs of things on campus, rest assured that you’ll still have all your clearances and will remain in-the-know on all bureaucratic, administrative, and staff-related issues here.  But I don’t want you to be so tied to your work that it hampers building a relationship with Kazuya, understand?”


Margaret’s eyes flittered, somewhat shocked at the lengths Gengo was willing to go in order to lighten her workload, and just so that she could effectively become engaged to his grandson.


“Even if I WERE to accept that remedy, sir,” continued Margaret, “I also AM a devout follower of the Lord’s will.  I’ve taken a vow to forsake certain earthly pleasures in walking the path of righteousness.”  At this, Gengo merely snorted before responding.


“Sister,” he began once more, “you DO know that some faiths have differing interpretations on the topic of marriage, right?  For instance, Catholics and Protestants differ on the issue of whether a priest is allowed to be married.  Now I suppose that the question of who is right between those two groups is a matter for biblical interpretation and philosophical scholarism, but the way I see things…is it inherently wrong for somebody to be devout AND in a loving relationship?”


“While I take no real issue on whether a follower of the righteous path seeks meaningful companionship, I cannot help but feel that as someone who yearns to become closer to the Lord that I must abstain from certain pleasures.  I don’t judge or fault others who seek such endearing love, but it’s something that I simply can no longer see for myself.  My calling dictates such.”  Margaret’s voice was subdued, but the vindication in her tone was genuine.


“As far as I’m concerned, dear Sister,” countered Gengo, “you can be both a follower and believe in your interpretation of scripture while at the same time getting to know the genuine love and embrace of a true and meaningful relationship, of which I’m sure Kazuya will be able to provide for you.  After all - and this goes for ALL of you here, not just Sister Margaret [Gengo turns his gaze to the other six Pandoras] - please don’t try to deceive me by telling me that you all don’t instinctively enjoy Kazuya’s company.  I’ve gleaned as much in the time you’ve gotten to know my grandson.”


‘Has he been spying on us?’ thought Elize.  ‘Hidden cameras that we weren’t aware of?  Or maybe hidden microphones?  It’s rather scary when you think about it, but given that this is the chairman’s grandson we’re talking about, it’s a feasible consideration.  Either that or maybe Su-Na keeping a close eye on all of us…’


Margaret sighed in response, fretting that none of her reservations were having the desired effect of dissuading Gengo Aoi from effectively marrying her off to Kazuya.


“Well, Mr. Chairman,” continued Margaret.


“Please, call me Gengo,” teased the white-haired gentleman.


“Really sir, it’s rather unbecoming to be so informal in these circumstances.”


“What’s wrong, dear Sister?  Afraid of becoming my granddaughter-in-law?”  Gengo teased as he took another sip from his drink.


The chairman’s rather blunt form of teasing brought forth a blush on Margaret’s face.  The older Pandora instinctively took another sip of her wine, contemplating if she would need a refill in order to help calm her nerves.


“Anyways, sir,” Margaret continued, trying to get the conversation back on topic, “the other reservation I have is probably the most obvious out of all of them:  I’m simply too old to be paired up with your grandson.”


“Oh come now, Margaret,” groaned Gengo.  “You may chronologically be rather mature, but biologically, your body is still as young and as vibrant as that of a woman in her early thirties.  Even underneath those holy robes, you still cut a marvelous figure akin to that of your glory days as a student.”


“Sir, I’m old enough to be Kazuya’s mother,” stated Margaret rather frankly.  “You honestly can’t believe that Kazuya will be perfectly okay and accepting at the idea of being partnered up to somebody with THAT much of an age gap.”


“Kazuya is more mature than I think you give him credit, dear Sister,” replied Gengo.  “Will he be surprised at such a thing?  Sure.  Flustered even?  Perhaps.  But in the end, with as open a mind and as big a heart as he has, he’ll accept you into his bedchamber and love you with the same level of passion and yearning as he will all his other partners.”  Gengo was on the verge of switching out the word “partners” with “lovers” or even “wives,” but felt that a touch of discretion was called for, so as to not get all of these women too flustered.


The conviction in Gengo’s voice was only too obvious.  While the overall tone was somewhat friendly and inviting, the Aoi patriarch apparently wasn’t taking “no” for an answer when it came to basically marrying off these women to his grandson…along with the other sixteen women whom he was currently paired up with (engaged to?) at this point.


“Kazuha?  Su-Na?  You two have been awfully quiet about this.  Surely at least ONE of your has reservations about this whole thing?”  asked Yu-Mi.


“None whatsoever,” answered Kazuha succinctly.


“This is your BROTHER we’re talking about,” stated Elize.  “You’re HONESTLY okay with-”


“Yes,” stated Kazuha matter-of-factly.


The other women (minus Su-Na) simply stared wide-eyed at Kazuya’s simple declaration.  There was no joking or lying in her eyes whatsoever.


“Even leaving that aside,” stated Violet, “we’re talking about your brother being paired up with a LOT of Pandoras, including us here.  Are you TRULY okay with the idea of us and your brother…well, you know…”  The oldest L. Bridget sibling was starting to blush and stammer, unable to address the rather obvious point of effectively being co-wife alongside Kazuha and all the others present to Kazuya.


“Let me try to be as direct as I can in this statement:  To me, all of you are like sisters already.  I treasure and cherish each and every single one of you.  So to put things bluntly, I have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about this arrangement.  I love Kazuya with all my heart.  And it lifts my heart to know that he’ll have ALL of us here to love him and watch over him.  We can be a family, loving one another as well as Kazuya and all those other lovely ladies of his.  When grandfather made this statement on what he intended to do, I was only too happy and ecstatic at the way things were to proceed.”


The other Pandoras (again, minus Su-Na) simply stood there in wide-eyed shock at Kazuha’s literal love confession towards Kazuya, as well as the fact that she was basically in lock-step with her grandfather in forming a massive harem of massive women around Kazuya in such a short amount of time.


“Miss Lee,” stated Amelia, “surely YOU have reservations about this whole thing?  You certainly don’t seem particularly enthusiastic about it all.”


“Whatever the chairman desires, I will obey dutifully,” stated Su-Na bluntly.  “While I feel that I wouldn't serve adequately as a partner in the romantic sense of the word, I will do my duty and watch over Kazuya if that’s what Chairman Aoi desires.”


“Su-Na,” Gengo called out to the Korean beauty.


“Sir?”


“Your admiration for me is touching to say the least.  Out of all the Pandora’s I’ve known over the years, you’re among one of the few with a level of devotion to me that truly warms my heart.  You’ve given this old man a sense of pride the likes of which few can match.  In a way, I’ve come to see you as something of a daughter, or perhaps a granddaughter more aptly put.  But now, it’s my honest hope and yearning that whatever devotion you have for me will be far eclipsed by the love I’m certain you’ll feel for Kazuya in this new arrangement.”


“Sir, while I most certainly appreciate the praise you have for me, I would be remiss to not remind you of the last time we spoke on this subject.  I told you that I could serve dutifully as a bodyguard for Kazuya, but that I consider myself lacking in the realm of love and affection.  If you truly wish for me to engage in Baptism with your grandson, then I will dutifully accept it.  But I simply cannot see myself as a fitting lover to Kazuya, and I feel that such a pairup would be a disservice, both to him and to you, Chairman Aoi.”  Su-Na bowed her head in reverence to Gengo upon finishing.


Gengo activated his hover chair so as to bring him to ground level.  Walking towards the group of women, he stood before Su-Na Lee with a distinct calmness.  Holding out his hand, he gestured for Su-Na to bring hers forward.  She did so automatically, placing her larger fingers in the palm of his hand as he slowly wrapped his fingers around hers.


“My dear Su-Na,” stated Gengo, “I only ask that you give this a chance.  Do you trust in my judgment?”


“Always.”


“Then please have faith in my judgment once more.  I like to think I’m a pretty good judge of character once I get to know a person after a while.  In the few years I’ve known you, I have come to make the acquaintance of a fearsome warrior as well as a maiden who fears being vulnerable in the presence of others.  You like to think of yourself as ‘damaged goods,’ a veritable sociopath who cannot connect with others on a deeper level.  Well, I like to think that that need not be the case with you.  It’s my earnest, honest hope that you get the chance to fall in love and experience what it means to truly LOVE someone, instead of simply admiring someone as you have with me.  I hope that in the not so distant future, if you had to choose between love for Kazuya and devotion towards me, that you’ll choose Kazuya EVERY SINGLE TIME the choice comes up.  Nothing would make me happier than to watch a lovely young lady like you fall head-over-heels for Kazuya.  So please…please just give this a chance.  Allow yourself the chance to find happiness via love.”


“I’ll…I’ll try, sir,” stated a somewhat unsure Su-Na, with a touch of wavering in her voice.  While she was known as quite possibly the most fearsome active-duty Pandora currently serving (maybe of all time), Su-Na Lee was quite the innocent type when it came to opening up her heart to others, especially in matters of romantic affection.


“Very well then,” stated Gengo as he turned to the others.  “While Kazuha here is my granddaughter, it is my hope that ALL of you here will carry the same title in the months to come.  What I just told Su-Na here extends to all of you, as it effectively has with the other Pandoras whom I've partnered up with Kazuya already.”


“Mr. Chairman, your adamance is rather profound and somewhat endearing sir,” stated Yu-Mi, “yet I fear that you’re teetering on the realm of fantasy by this point.  While I’m certain that all of us here have a highly positive opinion of Kazuya, pairing up even more women with him will almost certainly-”


“Do ANY of you here have a problem with Kazuya?” Gengo interrupted.  “We already know about Kazuha of course, but do ANY SINGLE ONE OF YOU see something about Kazuya that you find inherently unattractive or turns you off from him in one way or another?”


“Sir, please don’t misunderstand,” said Violet.  “Your grandson is a WONDERFUL person.  I’d even go so far as to say that if we were a bit younger, we’d fancy pairing up with him.  Am I right on that, ladies?”  Violet turned to her fellow instructors and Margaret.  The mix of nods and subtle blushes on their faces indicated that Violet was most certainly correct in that assessment.


“Then what exactly is the problem?” conuntered Gengo.


“It’s like we’ve stated earlier, Mr. Chairman,” said Amelia.  “Kazuya already has plenty of women whom he has to focus his attention and affection towards.  I’d wager that he’s going to be MORE than occupied serving as a faithful and loving companion towards the whole lot of them.  It simply wouldn’t be fair to him or to them to add more competition to the mix.”


“As big a heart as Kazuya may have, it would be nigh-on impossible to effectively and meaningfully love and bond with nearly two dozen women,” added Elize.


“And as I stated before, please don’t underestimate Kazuya’s abilities,” countered Gengo.  “Like I told Su-Na just a moment ago, please trust in my analysis and judgment.  Once Kazuya is baptized to ALL of you as well as all of the other Pandoras, everything will become crystal clear.  Besides, this isn’t just my wish to see this plan through.  There’s someone else who shares my desire.”


“Someone else?” asked Yu-Mi.


Gengo proceeded to briefly walk away from the group and hit a button on a nearby intercom alongside the edge of his desk.


“Beloved, would you be so kind as to come down and get acquainted with your future granddaughter-in-laws?”  Gengo asked with a grin.


“Of course, my love,” said the voice one the other end.


‘Who is he referring to?’ thought Yu-Mi, Elize, Violet, and Amelia all at once.


Less than a minute later, in walked a twelve-foot tall blonde-haired beauty with golden eyes and an outright heavenly figure wearing a simple white evening gown, as if she were some kind of goddess who descended from a higher realm.  Going over to Gengo, she picked up the gentleman and held him endearingly in her arms as she proceeded to plant a slow and passionate kiss onto his lips, which he returned said passion with equal gusto.  While holding Gengo Aoi against her side one-armed like he was an infant, she turned her smiling gaze towards the seven Pandoras in the room.


Amongst the group, Yu-Mi, Elize, Violet, and Amelia all had wide eyes and agape mouths as they stared at the newest Pandora to arrive in the meeting room.  By comparison, Su-Na, Margaret, and Kazuha had much calmer dispositions on their faces, indicating that they already knew about who this Pandora was.


Immediately, the surprised group of four stood up and took a kneeling position in a show of reverence as to who had graced the room with her presence.  After all, Maria Lancelot was pretty much the original savior of the human race in the early years of the Nova Clashes, pretty much serving as the main guardian of humanity throughout the first four clashes no less.


In fact, Maria had pretty much disappeared altogether from the public spotlight after the Fourth Nova Clash.  Some speculated that she simply died from her wounds in the aftermath of the battle.  Others thought that she returned to the world she originally came from before coming to Earth.  But it was simply a matter of hiding her away from the public eye.  Why exactly?  Short answer:  Gengo Aoi, as was usually the case.


For reasons which he had kept secret to all but a handful of those whom he viewed as part of his inner circle (among them Kazuha, Su-Na, and Sister Margaret), Gengo Aoi had decided to simply whisk away Maria Lancelot from public scrutiny.  As far as the rest of the world was aware, Maria had simply poofed out of public view, her disappearance akin to that of those who supposedly vanished within the Bermuda Triangle or Amelia Earhart on her last voyage in 1937.


Yet now, before the seven Pandoras stood the proverbial “Mother of All Pandora” in the flesh, looking as radiant and beautiful as ever, holding Gengo Aoi against her bosom and torso (and thus confirming that the two were indeed rather intimate lovers as well as collaborators in fighting off the Nova threat).


“Please, there’s no need to bow,” stated Maria plainly.  “I beseech you all, please stand up and face me as equals.  We are all Pandora…as well as family.”


‘Family?!’ thought Yu-Mi, Elize, Violet, Amelia, and Margaret at this declaration.  Even Maria Lancelot desired them to effectively marry into the Aoi Family via partnership with Kazuya?


“M-Miss Lancelot,” began Yu-Mi, finding it difficult to look the taller woman in the eye, “I’m sorry…it’s just, hard to explain how humbling it is to be in your presence, ma’am.”  The sentiment was shared by pretty much all the other Pandoras, though Kazuha, Su-Na, and Margaret were able to keep a hold of such admiration as to not act like lowly peasants kneeling before some kind of high-born noble or monarch.


“Please, just Maria will do,” replied the towering beauty.  “Though I’m hoping in the near future, it will simply be “Grandmother.”  I would very much like that.  Now please, no more kneeling.”  Maria finished with a matronly and calming chuckle.


Even with the jovial and light-hearted nature coming from this supermodel/supersoldier of a woman, the other Pandoras were simply at too great of a loss for words in her presence.  Aside from Kazuha (being kin) and Su-Na (who tended to have a poker face in general), the other Pandoras were simply in too much of a state of awe to act otherwise in Maria’s presence.  Even Sister Margaret couldn’t help but view her with outright reverence, as if she were some kind fo “Holy Mother” worthy of sainthood or beatification.  From their perspective, Maria was an outright otherworldly being, somewhere in between on the spectrum between mere mortal and god (or perhaps more accurately goddess).  At the very least, Maria Lancelot was an outright demigoddess in both her demeanor as well as her fighting capability.  She had this natural born air of grace about her, like that of Elizabeth Mably in comparison but on a whole other level.


That being said, the other Pandoras did their best to try and relax around Maria.  To her credit, Maria simply smiled and chuckled at their attempt.  For someone who came to Earth and wielded such otherworldly abilities to slay the Nova wherever and whenever possible, she was remarkably patient and open-hearted in how she presented herself.  Perhaps time with Gengo had softened her disposition somewhat after all these years, though that was something that most likely only Gengo (and maybe Kazuha) could answer.


Maria spent the next few minutes gracing each respective Pandora’s forehead with a kiss of endearment, all seven of them.  Maybe it was her way of “inducting” them into the fold, as a way of saying “Welcome to the family.”  In any case, the act certainly humbled the whole damn lot of them as they processed just what was occurring, which Gengo simply chuckling and smirking as he stayed propped on his wife’s hip all the while.


It certainly was entertaining on his part to watch the more reserved types like Su-Na and Margaret become rather shy and embarrassed as such an endearing show of affection among their future in-laws.


“Anyways, now that that’s been settled,” stated Gengo once more, “what say we wrap up the evening?  Would anybody care for any more snacks or refreshment before we call it a night?”  Once those who accepted seconds had their fill, Gengo gestured to his wife with a simple nod.


“Well then, Mr. Chairman, is there anything else you wish to address with us, sir?” asked Amelia.


“No, that’s pretty much the entirety of the situation, and I’d prefer it if you simply refer to me as “Grandfather” from this moment on, or at least after you’ve all engaged in Baptism with Kazuya anyway,” Gengo finished with a chuckle, much to the embarrassment of all seven Pandoras minus Kazuha, who simply grinned and chuckled in turn.


“How exactly should Kazuya be notified about this…addition?” inquired Margaret.  “Do you want one of us to tell him and his partners?”


“Kazuya will find out first thing tomorrow,” answered Gengo.  “With the whole lot of you being paired up with him, I’ll see to it that you’re all moved into your new dwellings by this time tomorrow.  After all, why do you think I had such an abode as the one for Kazuya constructed?  Even with sixteen partners, it’s still rather excessive in terms of space.  It needs more…companionship, wouldn’t you all agree?”


“I cannot say, Mr. Chairman,” replied Yu-Mi, “I’ve never been inside Kazuya’s current residence.


“Well then, I hope you’ll find it to your liking then, ladies,” Gengo stated, “especially the master bedroom.  It should be spacious enough for the lot of you…all twenty-four of you, that is.”  The Aoi patriarch finished with a chuckle.


“Now now, Darling,” stated Maria, “no need to get our future granddaughters too flustered right off the bat.”


“My apologies, love,” stated Gengo as the two kissed once more, “couldn’t help myself with a little playful teasing.”


“I suppose we should all take our leave then,” stated Margaret.


“Oh, no need for that, Margaret,” stated Gengo.  “You can all spend the night here.  It’s getting late and I’d rather not inconvenience my family by sending them off so abruptly.  There are plenty of guest bedrooms to accommodate all of you.”


“Please, there’s no need to go out of your way, sir,” said Violet.


“I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist,” replied Gengo in a tone that was friendly yet stern, as if to say “I’m not taking no for an answer.”


“You shall all spend the night here before you’re off to your new abode and your fellow family members,” declared Gengo.  Though by family members he was basically stating “your new sister-wives and group husband,” though deciding to take Maria’s advice, Gengo kept the teasing playfulness in his banter to a minimum.


“Very well then,” sighed Elize, who was at the very least thankful that nobody was being punished for the hacking incident which she felt was the underlying crux of this whole meeting.  She certainly wasn’t expecting what basically amounted to an arranged marriage of sorts, given that this was Gengo Aoi’s grandson they were talking about.  Apparently, the man was borderline obsessed with have Kazuya paired up with a small ARMY of Pandoras to take to wife (or at the very least a sizable platoon to be more accurate, with the way things were looking at present).


“Su-Na, would you be so kind as to show your sisters to their chambers?” asked Gengo.


“Of course, sir,” replied Su-Na with a bow before gesturing to the other Pandoras to follow her.


That left Gengo alone with Maria, or at least that WOULD have been the case, but Kazuha opted to stay behind, telling the others that she would catch up with them shortly.


“Something on your mind, Kazuha?” asked Maria, still holding Gengo in her embrace.


“Just wanted to say thank you so much for this, the both of you,” stated Kazuha with a grin to the two of them.


“No need for thanks, dear,” stated Gengo.  “I’ve known that you’ve carried a torch for Kazuya for a long time now, and I’m around 90% certain that he reciprocates the sentiment, even if he’s reluctant to admit it due to societal concerns.”


“Even so, I’m certainly appreciative of you allowing for the next step,” said Kazuha.


“Kazuya is your One, just as he’s almost assuredly the One to all of the others,” said Maria.


“Honestly, I’m rather surprised that you’re so on board with things as they stand,” commented Gengo.  “I’d figure that you’d be a little miffed at the notion of so much competition for him.”


“I don’t see it as competition,” replied Kazuha.  “They are part of our family now, so there need be no animosity between us.  I don’t see this as confrontation in the slightest.  Now we can become closer to one another, especially once Kazuya initiates in Baptism.  The way I see it, I don’t have competition…merely more to love and to show my love towards, and in time I like to think the sentiment will be shared by ALL of them as well.”


“My my my, dear Kazuha, you’re certainly more “free spirited” on the topic of romance than I would have pegged you for,” chuckled Maria.


“Our family is a rather unique one, Grandmother,” replied Kazuya with her own mirrored grin.  “I simply cannot see us as anything other than above and beyond the petty whims of society anymore.  As arrogant and haughty as it may sound to hear the words, we hold an exceptional place in world history, and as such, I can’t help but see us as entitled to the love we hold for each other.  Does that make me a bad person?”


“In my opinion, not at all,” stated Gengo matter-of-factly.  “I like to think that it’s a perk our family has afforded in making the strides we’ve made over these years since the early clashes with the Nova.  And if broader society doesn’t approve of it, they can keep their opinion.  I’m not against the topic of free will after all.”  Gengo also knew that if the powers that be actually were so brazen as to take some kind of punitive action over Gengo creating a mass harem for his grandson, that there would almost assuredly be hell to pay in one form or another.


“Well then, I’ll take my leave now,” said Kazuha.  “Again, thank you both so much for seeing this through.”


“You deserve to be happy, Kazuha,” stated Maria with that endearing grin of hers, not so different from that of Chiffon’s by comparison.  “Kazuya does as well.  We just want for your happiness, as well as that of our other soon-to-be granddaughters.”


Kazuha finished by giving a humble familial kiss to both Maria and Gengo before taking her leave, which finally left the pair of them alone in the office.


“Well then, what shall we do now, beloved?” asked Maria, staring down at the smaller man in her arms.


“There’s only one thing I want to do with you right now, if you’ll grant me the pleasure of it, my goddess.” replied Gengo staring up at the tall, blonde-haired beauty.


With a grin implying playful, adult-rated innuendo, Maria lifted Gengo Aoi up closer to her face before planting a very VERY passionate French kiss onto him, which he returned with as much passion and power as he could in return.  If the moaning from Maria was any indication, it certainly had the desired effect.


“You.  Me.  In bed.  Now.” stated Maria in a matter-of-fact tone, implying no room for refusal, given how “in heat” she was becoming after the smoochfest.


“Of course, my love.” Gengo replied, only too eager to engage in a passionate bout of lovemaking in their bedroom expected to last well into the night.  “We just can’t sleep in too late for tomorrow.  Somebody has to notify Kazuya and the others after all.”


And with that, the happy couple went their way (Gengo carried in Maria’s arms) off to their own private bedchamber, with sexual hunger on both of their minds for the rest of the night.

End Notes:

Hope the chemistry was amusing enough between both Gengo and Maria as well as the newest additions to Kazuya's harem.  Not sure when I'll have the next chapter up.  Hopefully no later than October.

Chapter 37: New Arrivals & Kinky Dreams by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Warning: Somewhat smutty material in the dream sequence.  Reader discretion is advised.

1 day after the meeting at Gengo’s home…


The sun was beginning to rise, signaling the start of the new day for classes on campus to resume once more.  Kazuya and his partners were doing the usual routine:  Get out of bed (in which Kazuya was always shared in the presence of either two or three Pandoras in rotation at a time each night to keep things fair, last night being shared between Holly and Cassie), get dressed and decide on breakfast (whether to eat at home or grab a bite at the food court), and then proceed to head off to class right afterwards.


Sometimes there was the question as to whether showers should be taken in the morning or evening, but more often than not, the entire group (Kazuya and all 16 of his partners) tended to shower together in the evening after classes.  That was the more preferable option, given that there wasn’t the concern over making it to class in time…as well as there being adequate makeout time during the big group bathing session.  The funniest thing about it all was that Kazuya tended to be the biggest prude of the lot, whereas most of the Pandoras were only too eager to get the kissing-and-groping session on with full vigor.  Even the more shy and reserved types like Cassie and Kaho were becoming surprisingly more FORWARD when it came to physical intimacy with Kazuya…and even with their fellow Pandoras at times.


‘What kind of hormonally driven, perverted fantasy have I found myself in?’ asked Kazuya at such a revelation.  To be in a flower garden of women who were pretty much entering the realm of bisexual at this point was like some kind of over-the-top pervy teenage male’s wet dream come to life.  Was this a common feature among ALL Pandoras in these kinds of arrangements?


‘Maybe I’ll ask Arthur, Andre, and the other guys the next time I see them,’ pondered Kazuya.  It would be enlightening to get some outside perspective on that particular matter, just to see whether or not Kazuya’s group was an outlier or not on that specific issue.


But back to the day’s events and all that…


Foregoing the need for a morning shower, the group ended up having breakfast at home, with Chiffon - acting on her role as student council president - insisting on it.


“Let’s have a nice meal together here at home…like a family.” Chiffon said with her usual bubbly, upbeat smile.


“Wow, you’re really laying on the ‘super happy’ charm real quick today, Miss President,” said Charles, finding Chiffon’s sunny disposition to be ‘a little much,’ as some might put it.


“Aww, come on now,” replied Roxanne with her own grin, “what’s wrong with having an upbeat attitude now, huh?”


“There’s being upbeat, and then there’s Chiffon Fairchild’s level of upbeat,” said Julia, siding with Charles on this little playful back-and-forth banter competition, though of course it was all tongue and cheek, with no malicious intent behind it.


“I just felt that we should all have a nice sitdown meal together, that’s all,” stated Chiffon plainly while still keeping her upbeat demeanor.


“I don’t see a problem with that,” added Ticy, ever the wingwoman to Chiffon that she was, as both student council vice president and Chiffon’s closest friend.


“I agree with Chiffon on this,” added Kazuya, which in turn got ALL eyes on him for speaking up.  The action made him feel rather self-conscious, figuring that it shouldn’t be THAT big of a deal for him to engage in conversation now and then among his partners.


What Kazuya noticed was that while their gazes were focused on him, there was most definitely no ill intent or anything malicious in the way they looked at him.  In a way, it was quite the opposite.  From what Kazuya could discern in reading a person’s facial expression, there seemed to be a sense of…what word would best describe it?  Doting?  Longing?  The emotional sentiment Kazuya could best conceptualize would be something of a mix between a protective streak, akin to that of a motherly or sisterly nature, and something more…intimate, like that of a lover.


While Kazuya had come to understand by now that most pairup matches between Pandoras and their chosen Limiter usually ended up having elements of romance, he couldn’t help but feel that the way his Pandoras seemed to practically hang on his every word seemed…a bit much.  It was as if all business was immediately dropped if Kazuya had something to say.  All that was missing was the proverbial record scratch to silence everything that was going on before Kazuya gave his two cents on an issue.


In any case, the atmosphere came off as rather awkward, so Kazuya decided to try and break the ice to get the day moving along.


“Umm, did I say something wrong?” Kazuya asked the group.


“Oh heavens no!  Not at all, Kazuya.” said Chiffon with a slight chuckle.


“Exactly,” added Rana, “it’s just nice to hear you speak from time to time, that’s all.”  The high-spirited Tibetan girl followed through with her follow-up by leaning forward and scooping Kazuya up in her arms, holding him against her torso/bosom as was becoming the case with literally ALL of his Pandoras by this point.


That was something else Kazuya had become more mindful of by this point:  His partners - ALL of his partners - were becoming less and less shy about physical displays of intimacy, whether that involved holding him firmly against their breasts while carrying him, kissing him on the mouth (French style or otherwise), or snuggling up during both bathing sessions and when falling asleep (Chiffon in particular LOVED to snuggle up to Kazuya when it was her turn in bed), these women were becoming more and more affectionate as time passed.  Even those like Kaho, Cassie, Creo, Holly, and Ingrid were starting to open up more with such passionate displays of yearning.  It was one more thing Kazuya took mental note of to bring up the next time he had some one-on-one time with his fellow Limiters.


“Well then, if there are no objections then, shall we, ladies?” asked Elizabeth to the rest of the group, sensing unanimity among the final decision.


Sure enough, no objections were raised, and the whole gang gathered around once more for one big group breakfast session.


“Not that I mind having a nice meal together like this and all,” said Kaho during the meal, “but can we afford to be so lax right now?  It’s not like it’s the weekend or anything, and we DO have classes in less than an hour.  So can we really afford to be taking our time like this?”


“Well, funny thing about that,” replied Chiffon, “there was something I wanted to run by all of you.  There are going to be some changes regarding our scheduling once more regarding classes.”


Sure enough, that got everyone else’s attention.  Even Ticy was rather curious as to what Chiffon just said, apparently not in the loop on this particular matter.


“What kind of changes?” asked Elizabeth.


Chiffon paused for a moment, thinking over the exact words to use now that she had the entire group’s attention.  After a few seconds, she cleared her throat before speaking once more.


“Well…the thing is,” Chiffon continued, “as of today, there’s a high likelihood that most of our classes will be here throughout the remainder of the school year.”


“Here?” asked Holly.  “By ‘here,’ you mean right here at home?”


“Precisely,” Chiffon answered with a grin.


“Is that even feasible?” asked Attia.


“Well, given the size of this facility, I’m pretty sure we could have some of the spare rooms converted into classrooms if need be.  If you’re concerned about necessary materials or retrofitting the rooms to accomodate the lot of us, there’s no need to worry on that end.  After all, we DO have our own indoor gymnasium and training area here already.  So converting some of the larger rooms into a classroom is hardly anything to worry about.”


“So…if the classes will be happening here,” reasoned Charles, “does that mean that we’ll be doing online learning then?”


“No, it will still be traditionally styled instruction, teachers and everything,” answered Chiffon.


“But wait,” inquired Cassie, “if the instruction will be happening here as you say, and it’ll still be like it was before…then doesn’t that mean…”


Cue awkward pause among the group before Chiffon spoke up once more.


“Yes, our instructors will be arriving here for our education.”


Upon finishing that very statement, there was a notification that the door had been opened via the interior doorbell going off, letting Kazuya’s group know that visitors had made their way into the building.


‘Why do I have an odd feeling about all this?’ thought Kazuya as he instinctively made his way out the kitchen towards the mansion’s open area where the front entrance was.


“Kazuya, wait!” called out Satellizer, instinctively following after him.  She was followed right afterwards by literally everyone else, obviously curious to see just who was making their way into the group’s home.


A moment later, the Pandoras rounded a turn and saw Kazuya standing just feet away from the newest arrivals…all seven of them no less.


Standing in one collective group were Yu-Mi Kim, Elize Schmitz, Amelia Evans, Violet L. Bridget, Kazuha Aoi, Su-Na Lee, and Margaret Lindman.  In Margaret’s case, instead of her traditional nun’s habit outfit, she was dressed in formal business wear (all black), consisting of a traditional form-fitting business jacket, a skirt ending midway along her thighs, dark stockings, and low-heeled black dress shoes.  Her black hair was tied up professionally into a mix between a ponytail and a bun as it draped over her backside.  The suit hugged Margaret’s figure QUITE nicely, accentuating her slim waist as well as her bosom (which Kazuya guessed was probably a D-cup if not an E-cup in terms of size).  In short, Margaret looked ravishing, even for a woman of her age, which in a way accentuated her allure all the more with the air of maturity in which she carried herself.


The other six Pandoras alongside Margaret were all wearing their usual attire which Kazuya and his classmates have come to expect of them; Yu-Mi in a business shirt & skirt, Elize in her opened white lab coat, Amelia and Violet wearing clothing combinations similar to Yu-Mi, and Kazuha wearing effectively the same uniform which Satellizer wore (only blue instead of red).  As for Su-Na, she was wearing a blue long-sleeved blouse with a long white dress going down to her lower shins and open-toed sandals with low heels.


Each newly-arrived Pandora (minus Margaret) was also carrying a suitcase in her hands, which made it pretty obvious as to what their intentions were regarding their arrival.


“Wow, this place certainly is grand,” said Yu-Mi as she took in the view of the place.


“Yeah, no kidding,” added Elize.  “The chairman certainly spares no expense when it comes to family, that’s for sure.”


The other Pandoras in the gang of seven simply took in the view in silence as they gazed upon the levels of craftsmanship and splendor of the whole place.  Given that none of them had been inside the building up until now, it was like walking into a royal palace from their viewpoint.  Soon enough, they were broken out of their gaze as they realized they had company.


“Sister Margaret, it’s good to see you all here!” stated Chiffon with a warm-hearted greeting.


“And you as well, Miss Fairchild,” replied Margaret with a warm, motherly smile in return.


Soon enough the group of seven newly arrived Pandoras started to mingle with the larger group of sixteen Pandoras, with the usual “How are you doing?” type of friendly banter going on between student and teacher.  The one exception to all of this was Su-Na Lee, who - being effectively a stranger to Kazuya’s partners by this point - mainly kept to herself, even struggling to maintain eye contact.  From Kazuya’s perspective, it seemed clear enough that this yet-to-be-known Pandora wasn’t great at socializing in general.


“So it’s true that you’re all here to instruct us here, at home I mean?” asked Elizabeth collectively to the seven new arrivals.


“Yep, that’s the gist of it,” answered Amelia.


“But, I’m a bit confused on something,” added Ticy.


“Yes, Miss Phenyl?” asked Elize.


“I can understand the case for five of you being here, but I’m not sure who this woman [gesturing to Su-Na] is over here, nice to meet you by the way, ma’am,” Ticy said with a smile towards Su-Na.


“Miss Su-Na Lee, and it’s a pleasure, miss,” Su-Na answered in turn, trying to form a genuine smile in turn (though Kazuya sensed it to be somewhat forced rather than organic).


“And then there’s your arrival as well, Sister Margaret,” continued Ticy.  “Not that your company isn’t welcomed, of course.  It’s always nice to see you.  I’m just a little confused as to why you’re here as well.”


“It is a bit odd to say the least,” added Arnett.


There was a momentary pause before Margaret decided to respond.


“Well, ladies,” began the stoic older Pandora, “I suppose this comes as rather surprising to all of you here, apart from Miss Fairchild of course, given that she was notified sometime last night of our pending arrival.  The thing is…we here HAVE come to continue your education here at West Genetics.  But there’s another reason for our arrival here as well…”


“That being?” asked Elizabeth.


Cue another awkward pause, with noticeable blushes on the faces of all seven newly-arrived Pandoras (minus Kazuha, who simply beamed with joyful contentment).


“We…” Margaret was struggling with the words, feeling particularly awkward in her delivery at this point.  “We are…[sigh]...we’re moving into this place as of today, per our orders from our superiors within Genetics.”


“Wait, so that means…” said Satellizer as her eyes increasingly widened at this revelation and the potential implication it alluded to.


“Yes, dear sister,” stated a somewhat embarrassed Violet, “we are effectively your live-in teachers from this point on…”


“And roommates,” added Amelia.


“By chance, is that ALL that you are relative to us in this arrangement?” inquired a rather curious Roxanne.


The older women looked at one another in response.  From the looks of their facial expressions, they were basically deciding who among them wanted to be the one to break it to their younger Pandoras.


‘Oh no, please no,’ thought Kazuya in the midst of all this while hanging on every word.  ‘This better not be what I’m feeling it is.’


“We’re not just your instructors and housemates in this arrangement,” stated Kazuha as she looked upon the whole group, then turned her loving gaze towards Kazuya, then back to the Pandoras once more.


“We are…your sisters, so to speak.”


Aside from Chiffon, the entire group of younger Pandoras stood there in subdued shock as their eyes slowly widened at what Kazuha had just said.  The implication was clear enough at this point.  Chiffon herself simply grinned as she opened up her arms towards Kazuha and said plainly with her own bubbly, warm smile:


“Welcome to the family.”


Kazuha came forward and hugged Chiffon in a warm embrace, the two Pandoras squeezing each other hard (but not crushingly so) as they figuratively melted into one another’s embrace.  It was clear enough that Chiffon not only knew about this latest arrangement, but was obviously looking QUITE forward to it to say the least.


For his part, Kazuya simply stared with wide eyes and mouth slightly ajar as he processed what Kazuha had just told the group:  These seven women weren’t just the group’s teachers anymore; they were now PART of the group, in just the same way as these sixteen younger women were now paired up with Kazuya (prior to getting a Baptism, of course).  Kazuya quickly did the math in his head at this latest addition.


“Twenty-three,” he whispered as he let that number sink in.


Oddly enough, at that very moment, all twenty-three of said women turned their collective gaze to the young man, sensing that his mood seemed to be off.


“Kazuya?” asked Satellizer and Rana simultaneously, the worry only too obvious in their voices.


“Are you okay?” asked Kazuha with equal concern.


“This is…” Kazuya said at little more than a whisper as he started to go light-headed, “just…too much.”


And with that, Kazuya abruptly fainted.


Before everything went dark, the freshman Limiter heard several cries of “KAZUYA!” as the group of nearly two dozen amazon beauties gathered around and descended upon his position.


After the momentary darkness, Kazuya slowly cracked his eyes open once more, flittering them briefly and was rather surprised to find out that he was no longer in the main entrance hall of his on-campus home.  In fact, he was no longer indoors, period.


For Kazuya found himself laying on his back, gazing at the sun shining overhead with the purest white clouds fluttering here and there while a cool, calming breeze greeted his skin.  The sky was a vibrant blue and the temperature felt quite lovely, heavenly even.  If he were to guess, the temperature was probably somewhere in the low-to-mid seventies with a light humidity, which made him guess that the season was either late spring or early summer…or perhaps late summer into early autumn.  Whatever the case, the day felt quite heavenly overall.


As Kazuya slowly leaned up from his resting position to discover a few things.  Aside from the fact that he was outdoors, Kazuya learned that he was apparently on a beach, as he caught a glimpse of the ocean, which had such vibrancy in its appearance.  The water was oddly enough both so blue and so clear at the same time that Kazuya wondered if he was even in Japan anymore.  The setting had a far more tropical feel to it than Kazuya would expect of his home country.


The other thing Kazuya discovered was that even though he was on the beach, he wasn’t actually laying ON the beach, meaning on the sand itself.


Instead, Kazuya was laying on a rather large surface area of very VERY soft human skin.


“Enjoying yourself, Darling?” asked a heavenly voice which reverberated with such power and yet such endearing and calming warmth.


Kazuya turned to see the lovely smiling face of one Satellizer L. Bridget, her golden blonde hair swaying gently in the breeze as her baby blue eyes locked onto Kazuya.  What was really surprising was that Satellizer was looking DOWN at Kazuya, even though she was effectively laying down just like he was.  Kazuya slowly stood up to get his bearings, which resulted in the ground he stood on vibrating as a powerful chuckle emanated from Satellizer’s lips.


“H-hey now, careful, that tickles, Sweetie,” said Satellizer in between bouts of giggling.  Apparently, the girl was VERY ticklish.


As Kazuya got his bearings, he found out that he was standing on Satellizer’s stomach…and found himself gazing up and up and UP at the British Pandora’s lovely face…which he couldn’t quite fully make out given that it was behind two MOUNTAINOUS breasts which hid everything below her nose from Kazuya’s perspective.


‘My god,’ thought Kazuya as he gazed upon Satellizer, ‘either I’ve shrunken or else she’s become very VERY big.  Not sure which it is.  Maybe a little of both?’


Another thing Kazuya noted as he surveyed his surroundings was that apparently both he and Satellizer were completely in the nude, given how chilly things suddenly felt from Kazuya’s perspective.  Looking down and seeing he was wearing absolutely nothing, Kazuya immediately seized up in embarrassment and covered his crotch with his hands.  Of course, Satellizer being nude too meant that her breasts were on full display for his viewing pleasure, with the gigantic swell of those creamy balls of super soft flesh, those swollen and puffy areolas standing so engorged in all their splendor, and of course those nipples which jutted out at (from Kazuya’s perspective) more than a foot in length, most likely indicating that they were erect…which of course meant that Satellizer was in a rather frisky mood at the moment.


“Something wrong, Darling?” asked Satellizer with a touch of worry in her voice.  “Why are you covering yourself?”


“Wh-what do you mean?” asked Kazuya in response.  “I don’t want you to see…well, you know…”  Kazuya felt his face begin to heat up in embarrassment.  No doubt he was sporting a raging blush at this point…as well as a particularly raging boner to boot.


Satellizer simply closed her eyes and sighed in response before opening them once more.


“Oh, Kazuya,” she said, clearly exasperated by his reaction, “whatever are we going to do with you?”


“We?” asked a confused Kazuya.


Before he could inquire further he suddenly found himself being lifted from behind by Satellizer’s right hand, with her fingers nimbly sneaking underneath Kazuya’s armpits as she lifted him up with the greatest of ease.  Using her fingers to force his arms apart and away from his crotch (with remarkably gentle dexterity), Satellizer held Kazuy in her right hand while bringing him closer and closer to her gigantic face.  Her head alone (from chin to top of her scalp) was longer than Kazuya’s height by several inches at least, if not a whole foot or more.


As Kazuya was brought closer and closer to her face, he pondered for a moment if he was about to be eaten.  From a rough on-the-spot guess, Kazuya estimated that Satellizer’s mouth (from his perspective) could fully open at a length of at least three feet (maybe even four), which would be a big enough opening to force Kazuya into her mouth, and even if she couldn’t swallow him whole, it would be ridiculously easy for her to pulverize his body to a pulp between her massive pearly white teeth.  Hell, if she just placed his head alone into her mouth and bit down, that would be the end of him, as the force of her bite at her current size would be akin to that of a guillotine finishing off Kazuya in one swift motion.


In the end, none of that happened…well, to be more specific, Satellizer did put a part of Kazuya’s body in her mouth.


A rather sensitive part, wink wink.


A moment later, Kazuya tensed up as his heartbeat kicked into high gear and Satellizer’s plush lips encircled Kazuya’s manhood as she began to delicately suck, occasionally prodding his member with the tip of her tongue.  It became clear within seconds that Satellizer was giving Kazuya a blowjob, or as much of one as she could given their differences in size anyway.


As far as Kazuya was concerned, Satellizer was doing a phenomenal job as she continued to suck and lick Kazuya’s most tender body parts (including giving attention to his “berries” as well as his “twig”).  After what Kazuya figured to be at least 30 seconds - maybe 60 at the most (Kazuya’s sense of time was rather ‘off’ in such a heated moment), he achieved release as he shuddered in pleasure, his whole body vibrating in pleasurable spasms.


Satellizer slowly pulled Kazuya away from her angelic face, licking her lips and shooting him a smile with a warm afterglow in her visage.


“Please always remember, Kazuya,” Satellizer began.  “A husband should NEVER feel ashamed to show himself to his wife, especially when we’re alone, understand?  I love you, and I don’t want you to ever feel embarrassed to show yourself before me.  You’re my “One,” after all.  You mean the world to me.”  The tone in Satellizer’s voice was so damn sincere and earnest.  It was rather remarkable that such a woman of such size and power was so delicate, soft, and dainty in how she handled the young man before her.


‘Wait…husband?’ thought Kazuya seconds later.


“H-husband?” he spoke up right afterwards.


“Yes, Kazuya,” chuckled Satellizer with a grin.  “You know, “I now pronounce you husband and wife, till death do you part,” and all the rest.”


“Hey now, don’t go hogging Kazuya all to yourself now, Satella,” spoke a more chipper voice within the immediate vicinity.  Kazuya felt his world darken as he was cast in a large shadow.  Turning to face the sun, he was greeted with the sight of another naked 100ft-plus-tall Pandora.


Standing upright with her hands on her hips, Rana Linchen looked down upon Satellizer and Kazuya.  Just like the two of them, the Tibetan Pandora was also completely in the buff, displaying her well-trimmed womanhood before the two of them without a care in the world.  The sight of both Rana’s “heavenly gates” and her own prodigious bosom (not as big as Satellizer’s bosom of course, but still freakin’ HUGE from Kazuya’s perspective all the same) brought Kazuya’s erection back in full force.


“Oh phooey,” sighed Satellizer, figuring that her ‘alone time’ fun with Kazuya was over now that another Pandora had made her way over.


“Oh come on now, Satella,” said Rana.  “Need I remind you that Kazuya is OUR husband and that this is OUR honeymoon?  I’m sure the others are probably grumbling about you sneaking off with him by now.”


“Hey, a girl’s gotta do what she can to get some private time with her darling, right?” shot back Satellizer.  “It’s hard enough competing with twenty-two other wives as is.”


“Need I also remind you that they’re YOUR wives as well as Kazuya’s?” Rana responded.  “We’re all married to each other, remember?  What, you think we’re not good enough for you all of a sudden?”  The grin on Rana’s face implied that she was joking on that last part, as well as the tone in her voice to indicate that it was all playful banter.


“Look, I just wanted to have a little alone time with Kazuya, okay?” Satellizer shot back.  “Besides, it’s exhausting trying to keep up with Roxanne, Julia, and Elizabeth sometimes.  You know that as well as I do.  Hell, even Elize exhausts me sometimes.”


“That just means you need to work on your stamina training, dear Satella-chan,” cooed the voice of Chiffon Farichild as she and more Pandoras neared the trio, their heavy footfalls shaking the very earth as they gathered along the beach.


“Found you,” said yet another voice, this one being Arnett McMillan as she gave a Cheshire Cat style grin.


Within seconds, Kazuya saw that he was cast in an even darker shadow as he was now surrounded by the twenty-three Pandoras he had become acquainted with, all of whom were around 100-110 feet tall or so (perhaps a smidgen under 100 feet tall in Attia’s and Charles’s cases).  All of them were naked, all of them had the figures of goddesses, and all of them were looking at Kazuya with romantic passion written all over their faces.


While it wasn’t too far-fetched to expect seeing the younger Pandoras (the first 16) all had ‘come hither’ looks on their eyes - a sort of ‘glazed over’ look of affection and romantic endearment that indicated that they were hungry for physical intimacy of a VERY sexual nature -  it somewhat alarmed Kazuya that the same type of look was also in the eyes of the 7 newly arrived older Pandoras.  Even the more reserved-looking types like Margaret and the one known as Su-Na Lee had that sort of “lover’s gaze” that they shot toward Kazuya’s way.  Perhaps it wasn’t as obvious compared to the school-aged Pandoras, but Kazuya could tell that the general feeling was there all the same.  These women - ALL of these gigantic women were eyeing Kazuya with a passion that was equal parts lust as it was love, which was to say through the roof on both.


“There you are, Kazuya dear,” said Elizabeth with a smile.  “We figured that Satellizer whisked you away while we weren’t looking.”


“That wasn’t very sisterly of you, Satella,” said Violet to her younger sister with a playful grin.  Satellizer in turn simply pouted her cheeks and blushed, equal parts miffed and embarrassed that her ‘one-on-one’ time with Kazuya was at an end.


“Alright then, ladies, enough teasing now,” said Yu-Mi, trying to put aside the playful back-and-forth banter among the group.  “We have more important things to tend to.”


“That being?” asked Elize with a grin, as if she already knew what Yu-Mi was getting at.


There was a momentary pause of silence among the group as all eyes - all 22 pairs of eyes among the gigantic women as well as Kazuya’s eyes - focused on what Yu-Mi Kim’s next words were going to be.


“Why, a group love session of course,” stated the super-busty Korean Pandora with a grin, turning her gaze to Kazuya and licking her lips with anticipation.


“Y-you don’t mean a…” stuttered Kazuya, his heart pounding like a jackhammer times a sledgehammer as he was connecting the dots.


“What else could Yu-Mi-chan be referring to, Kazuya-kun?” stated Kazuha with her own sex-hungry grin.  “Other than a good old-fashioned 23-way orgy, Darling?”


Kazuya’s eyes widened as he scanned his surroundings, looking at all of these literal she-titans who were eyeing him rather hungrily by this point.  While Kazuya was rather excited by what he had just heard, it was equal parts enthusiastic anticipation while at the same time fear for his very life mixed in as well.  After all, a single one of these sexy titans most likely weighed several tons a piece…make that several HUNDREDS of tons a piece.  So that amount of weight times 23?  That was a WHOLE LOTTA WOMAN to deal with, to say the least.


As if sensing the young man’s inherent fear and trepidation, Sister Margaret spoke up right afterwards.


“Please don’t worry, Kazuya Darling,” said the oldest among the Pandoras (but still looking rather vibrant and youthful by her appearance, no older than her mid thirties at the most), “you are our husband after all.  You’re the most important person in the whole wide world to ALL of us.  The last thing we’d ever want to do is to harm you in any conceivable way whatsoever.  You are our collective rock, my love.”


“Exactly,” added Chiffon.  “After all, our year-long honeymoon has just started.  Fiji and the South Pacific are quite striking, but we still have so many other places to see.  I’m just glad we rented out our own stretch of island so that we could all have some privacy with our hubby.”


‘Fiji?  Honeymoon?  A whole year?’ thought a flustered Kazuya.  Was this some kind of “round the world” after-marriage trip he was part of with these women who apparently were now his wives?


“I’m sure Elizabeth certainly appreciates being able to let it all hang out,” said Roxanne with a chuckle.


“Oh, like the rest of you don’t enjoy doing so as well,” chided Elizabeth with a snort.


“Girl’s gotta point there,” said Julia.  “She’s pretty much converted ALL of us by this point, at least when we’re alone with Kazuya.”


“Anyways, back on topic,” said Margaret, trying to steer the conversation on course.  “We have more pressing matters to attend to, ladies.”


Once more, all 23 women turned their attention to Kazuya, eyeing him with a mix of sexual hunger and loving endearment like that one would expect from a newly married wife…or in this case, nearly two dozen ‘just married’ wives who were wearing only their birthday suits on a stretch of pristine tropical beach.


“A-and, what would that be?” asked a rather nervous Kazuya.


All the women looked at the young man with the greatest of love mixed with a dash or two of lust as they all said unanimously.


“Baby making.”


Kazuya froze up like a statue, thinking that maybe, just maybe he didn’t quite catch that.


“C-come again?” he asked.


“We most certainly expect you two, Kazuya Darling,” joked Arnett.  “Otherwise, how are we going to proceed with making babies?”


“Th-this is a joke, right?” asked the Limiter to all of these gargantuan beauties.


“Kazuya, let us be perfectly clear when I say this,” stated Chiffon.  “I’m certain that every woman here is thinking the same thing when they look at you, Darling.  And it’s basically these words:  “Kazuya, I want a baby.””


There were several nods in agreement after Chiffon finished her statement.


“L-like right now?” asked Kazuya.


“Gotta make hay while the sun shines,” replied Roxanne with a grin.


‘Oh boy,’ thought the young man.  ‘I’m not sure I’m ready for this.’


“It’ll be fine, Kazuya,” said Margaret once more, as if the woman was reading his mind in response.  “Just let us take care of everything.  All you need to do is relax and let this take its course.  We just want to show you how much you mean to all of us.  Isn’t that right, ladies?”


The other 22 Pandoras nodded their heads in agreement, with big, loving smiles on their faces.


And with that, the massive group orgy was underway.  So much of it was a blur from Kazuya’s perspective.  From what he could remember of it all, he spent a few minutes with each woman in the group, being tenderly and delicately passed from one woman to the next.  With each Pandora, Kazuya got acquainted with pretty much every contour of her body - her hips, her bosom, her buttocks, her stomach, her neck, her lips, her thighs, and of course, her maidenhood.  How he managed to keep his stamina during that time was beyond Kazuya’s understanding.  Somehow he was also able to breathe effectively enough each time he was inserted into the ‘holiest of holies’ with each and every Pandora.  Surprisingly enough to his credit, Kazuya had hidden reserves of stamina to keep going round after round with literally EACH woman, wanting to give his all in that moment when her respective turn came up.  While Kazuya was occupied with a single Pandora, the others went into a massive group love fest with one another, with all manner of kissing, fondling, sucking and nibbling on breasts and nipples, nibbling on necks, kissing on thighs and ‘lower lips,’ fingering, and all manner of heated bouts of passionate love-making between the whole damn lot of them.  It was the kind of lovefest that would make regular “swingers” blush somewhat.


However much time had passed, the group (Kazuya included) ended up being one large, sweating mess which was panting rather heavily at that point, given that multiple orgasms were had all among the group, with Kazuya alone having well over two dozen at that point, given how many women he was tasked with satisfying during that time.


After a few minutes of just enjoying the moment and the afterglow of sex, Kazuya was lifted up once more, lying in the palm of one of his wives.  This time, it was Elizabeth Mably.


“We should get you cleaned up, Darling,” stated the blonde-haired beauty.  She then leaned in and peppered Kazuya’s entire body with smooches, pressing those sensuous lips of hers slowly and lightly against Kazuya’s whole body from head to toe.


“Ladies, shall we start heading back?” Elizabeth asked the other Pandoras.  The answer came in numerous variations of “yes” and nodding heads as the group made their way along the beach, their footfalls creating tremors as they casually walked along the sand.


After a few minutes of walking, the group made their way back to what appeared to be a private beach home not too far out from the shoreline.  As Kazuya propped himself up to look out over the edge of Elizabeth’s giant hand, he could tell that the building was more-or-less sized for somebody like him but would be hopelessly far too small for any of his wives.  From their perspective, it was essentially a realistic dollhouse, standing roughly waist-high on most of them.


That realization basically confirmed to Kazuya that it wasn’t he who had shrunk, but these women who had grown…and a lot at that.


“Umm, ladies?” asked Kazuya to the group, who immediately turned all eyes on him, hanging on his every word.


“I’m not sure how this is gonna work exactly,” Kazuya continued.  “I don’t think this building is gonna be big enough for all of you.”


“Kazuya, are you trying to say that we’re fat or something?” asked Arnett, clearly teasing the young man as she playfully grinned a second later.


“N-no!” said Kazuya.  “God no!  Not in the slightest!”  He said this more out of genuine conviction than out of fear for his life, knowing damn well that ALL of these women had model-like figures.


“Oh, relax there, Sweetie.  I’m only teasing you.” chuckled Arnette, her grin widening.


“Alright then, ladies,” said Margaret once more.  “Shall we?”


“Yes, ma’am,” replied the other 22 Pandoras in unison.


Seconds later, the entire troop of Pandoras started to glow brightly, bathed in a bluish-white light as they began to shrink down drastically.  While this was happening, Kazuya was still in Elizabeths’ possession, with her shifting from holding the young man in the palm of her hand to slowly holding him in her arms as her height decreased.  Within less than a minute, the entire group of women had shrunken down from their gigantic statures (most of them around 110 feet tall, roughly speaking) to their more modest heights of around 11 feet in height, which Kazuya had become far more acquainted with by this point.


Given that the building seemed to be scaled to allow for Pandoras, the women were now able to enter it now that they had shrunk down from their formerly titanic sizes to something relatively more reasonable.


“Well then, what say we all head inside and draw a nice warm group bath?” asked Margaret to the group.  “We can take turns washing our Darling before retiring for the night.  Sound good?”


“Sounds heavenly,” stated Violet with a big rosy grin.


“I second that sentiment,” added Amelia.  The other Pandoras responded with a mix of grins, head-nodding, and short one-word or one-sentence statements in agreement.


Moments later, Kazuya found himself being collectively washed by ALL of his wives, each one of them tenderly scrubbing every single square inch of his body, and in turn having him wash every single square inch of theirs.  The session devolved somewhat into another sexual bout, with each and every Pandora getting a turn with Kazuya running his hands all over their body, French kissing them, and also the regularly expected bout of vaginal intercourse, of course (pun intended) with literally ALL of them.


Once more, Kazuya was thrown back by how much stamina he had to be able to satisfy SO many women in such a short amount of time.


Once the bathing session - or more accurately speaking, “Round Two of Group Sex” - was finally done, Kazuya and his women finished up with washing off and retired to bed, all of them still nude.  For a moment, Kazuya pondered if there was going to be yet ANOTHER orgy underway, this time in the bedsheets.  But fortunately (or unfortunately, for those who are true horndogs at heart), the Pandoras seemed to finally be out of steam and unable to go another round of group-themed loving.  After a series of French kisses between Kazuya and his Pandoras (all 23 of them), fatigue took its hold and Kazuya slumbered off once more, letting the embrace of the night take him as he nodded off into the arms of one of his wives.


Before fully nodding off, Kazuya pondered as to just what he would wake up to the next time he opened his eyes.  Right now, he must surely be in a dream state - an EXTREMELY realistic dream state, but a dream all the same.  The only real question he was pondering was “Why?”


Why would his mind take him to some over-the-top juvenile fantasy where Kazuya had a harem of nearly two dozen women?  And why were all of these women averaged out at a hundred feet tall?  Was this some kind of fetish Kazuya secretly harbored?  Did some part of his mind secretly WANT this whole harem setup, at the very least subconsciously?


These thoughts would have to wait to be answered for another time.  For now, Kazuya simply nodded off, curious as to whether or not he’d wake up a married man, or just a man who had YET to be married off.  Whatever the outcome, he was now in the company of 23 towering beauties, though he was hoping they would be ‘only’ around 11 feet tall compared to over a hundred feet in height (stimulating as that was for a while).


As Kazuya nodded off and let slumber take him, his final cognizant thought was this:


“Damn you, old man.  Whenever I come to, you and I need to have a talk about this whole thing.”

End Notes:

Sorry if the harem bits in the dream scene were a bit rushed and short.  Want to keep the narrative ball rolling.  Hope the gts bits were amusing.  I have an idea for them down the line, but it'll be a while.

Chapter 38: Character Review 2 by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Another character update, given that I've added more women to Kazuya's harem by this point.

Once again, I’ve decided for another installment chapter involving the lovely ladies of Kazuya’s harem, just to try and help keep things orderly.  Of course, I understand that might be rather difficult, given the amount of women I’m piling onto the poor guy (or lucky fella, depending on one’s viewpoint).  Anyways, here are the character stats for the latest addition of women to Kazuya’s harem so far.  Bear in mind that while most of the info is from the “Freezing” universe, given that this is a form of fanfiction, there will be some mild adjustments to some characters (the most obvious being that Kazuha Aoi is alive and not dead in this story and that Violet L. Bridget is a Pandora in this fanfic).  I’ve also taken the liberty of filling in gaps wherever they present themselves, so therefore some of the stuff I’ve put in are guesstimates in a way of putting things (the cup sizes are part guessing, part pervy wishful thinking).  Anyway, without further ado, here are the stats:


Yu-Mi Kim:  Korean Pandora (age 23) who works as an instructor at West Genetics; holds the rank of captain in Chevalier; formerly a member of the “Numbers,” a special unit of mostly 3rd-year Pandoras who fought during the 8th Nova Clash; short brown hair, voluptuous figure (particularly large breasts, which are quite sensitive); 10’9” tall, 968 pounds, BHW: 6’4’’-3’10’’-5’8’’ (G-cup); somewhat strict demeanor when teaching; personality - proud, dedicated, strong-minded, and honest with her feelings;  hobbies include playing piano; favorite food is kimchi jjigae; Volt Weapon is a bladed lance named “Getsuro”; weak point - bosom


Elize Schmitz:  German Pandora (age 23) who works as the school doctor at West Genetics (tends to wear an open lab coat); former member of the “Numbers”; personality - generally laid back and relaxed demeanor overall, usually displays a sense of being level-headed and calm; one of the tallest Pandoras in the “Freezing” universe; short green hair (shoulder length, usually tied up in a ponytail), slimmer build; 11’6’’ tall, 1056 pounds, BHW: 4’10’’-3’8’’-5’4’’ (C-cup); hobbies include playing billiards; favorite food is steak; Volt Weapon is a pair of twin daggers named “Doppelganger”; weak point - back


Violet L. Bridget:  British Pandora (age 23) who works as an instructor at West Genetics; oldest sibling among the L. Bridget Family’s children and Satellizer L. Bridget’s older half-sister; in her spare time she helps manage the L. Bridget family business; personality - kind, caring, unsuspectingly friendly, sometimes playfully teasing (especially towards Satellizer); appearance is similar to Satellizer’s (both her facial features and her hair in both color and style, though somewhat shorter than Satellizer’s by comparison); 11’2’’ tall, 1000 pounds; BHW: 5’8’’-3’8’’-5’8’’ (D-cup); favorite food, hobbies, and weak point are all unknown (not sure if I’ll fill in the blanks for her or not); Volt Weapons - given that Violet is a Pandora in this fanfic instead of an unaugmented human, I’ll have her Volt Weapon be a rapier named “Deadly Elegance”


Kazuha Aoi:  Japanese Pandora (age 22) who works as an instructor at West Genetics; Kazuya Aoi’s older sister; former member of the “Numbers” (also the youngest member of the unit, being the one 2nd-year Pandora on the team back then); long dark hair, somewhat similar to Satellizer’s hair (at least in length); also dresses in a uniform similar to Satellizer (light blue in color instead of dark red); sobriquet - “Hero of the 8th Nova Clash”; creator of the “Accel Turn” and “Tempest Turn” high end skills used by Pandoras today; developed figure with a sizable bosom; 11’2’’ tall, 1000 pounds, BHW: 5’10’’-3’8’’-5’8’’ (E-cup); personality - general of a jovial and carefree nature, particularly kind, gentle, and caring towards Kazuya, retains a strong will and caring compassion towards her allies on the battlefield; favorite food - not listed in the “Freezing” universe, so I’m going with traditional Japanese food for simplicity’s sake; weak point - also not listed, so I’m going with bosom (given her breast size); Volt Weapon - a large, one-handed blade named “Nova Blood,” similar in appearance to Satellizer L. Bridget’s own Volt Weapon


Amelia Evans:  British Pandora (age 20) who serves as a junior instructor at West Genetics; formerly a member of the E-Pandora Project; long crimson red hair (formerly silvery-gray but for one bang covering her forehead); average build (for a Pandora) with a sizable bosom; personality - strong-willed and determined, given her upbringing from early childhood (orphaned at a young age); has a younger brother (Luke) whom she dotes on; favorite food, hobbies, and weak point are not listed in the “Freezing” universe, so I’ll be thinking over what they should be, assuming I decide to elaborate on them for Amelia; Volt Weapon - a light lance with a whale knife blade (unnamed in the “Freezing” series, so I’m calling it “Leviathan Spear”); 10’10’’ tall, 983 pounds; 5’10’’-3’8’’-5’8’’ (E-cup)


Su-Na Lee:  Korean Pandora (age 20, according to the “Freezing” wiki, which labels it as “presumed”); serves as Gengo Aoi’s personal assistant, answering only to him; sobriquet - “Ms. Strongest Pandora”, listed as the top-ranked active-duty Pandora in all of Chevalier;  back-length black hair (blackish blue in the anime) and red eyes (brown/red in anime); personality - bright and upbeat in her outward demeanor, though has sociopathic (psychopathic?) tendencies at her core, which makes it hard for her to emotionally connect and socialize with others in general, aside from Gengo Aoi; fiercely loyal to Gengo to the point of pseudo-romantic devotion, nicknamed “Gengo’s Attack Dog”; build is athletic but also developed; 11’0’’ tall, 950 pounds; BHW: 5’9’’-3’8’’-5’11’ (D-cup)’; hobbies include cooking (well versed in the culinary arts); Volt Weapon - a pair of mid-handed blades similar to Satellizer’s in design, albeit much larger (not named in the “Freezing” universe, so I’m calling it “Reaper’s Touch”); weak point - currently not listed, so I’ll think on where it should be


Margaret Lindman:  Headmistress/Principal of West Genetics, English/British by ethnic origin (age not listed, so I’m putting her at 40); highly devout and a member of the Christian faith (I’m assuming Catholic), and referred to the title of “Sister”; normally wears holy robes (colored white with a purple/magenta strip running down the center) and a nun’s habit (all white), though does at times wear a business suit consisting of a formal business jacket, matching skirt, stockings, and high-heeled dress shoes; long dark hair (black or very dark brown?) which she styles into a long braid; personality - religiously devout, protective of the Pandoras and Limiters in her care, tries to see God’s will and/or divine plan in the existence of the Nova and the threat they pose to humanity; formerly a top-ranking Pandora back during her active duty years of service, fought in both the 5th and 6th Nova Clashes; forced to retire from active duty after the 6th Nova Clash due to near fatal injuries sustained in the aftermath of the battle; Volt Weapon - a pair of blunted tonfas (unnamed in the Freezing universe, so I’m calling them “Holy Deliverance”); has a fit and youthful looking body in spite of her age (according to the 5th Freezing OVA from Season 1 anyway); 11’3’’ tall, 1016 pounds, BHW: 5’10’’-3’10’’-5’8’’ (E-cup); weak point - not listed in the Freezing universe, so I’m undecided on where hers will end up being just now; hobbies and favorite food also not listed in the Freezing universe


And that concludes this installment of character stats for the latest addition to Kazuya’s harem.  I say LATEST because there are more yet to come down the line.  But this should be enough for the time being anyway.  Again, there were a good amount of gaps to fill in regarding character stats like Volt Weapons, weak points, and the like.  For those who want to get a more rounded and informative guide to the character stats and backgrounds of these lovely ladies, feel free to consult the Freezing wiki at “freezing.fandom.com”.  There you’ll find a LOT more information on these characters, should you be interested to learn more about them, since I gave a somewhat abridged roundup on them in this “chapter.”


Anyways, that’s all for now…

End Notes:

Like I mentioned up above, that's all for now.  Next chapter will (probably) be back to Kazuya & company, though I have a small twist in mind for the dream sequence from before.  Nothing set just yet, but just felt like putting that out there for those who are still interested in this fanfic of mine.  Hopefully I'll have something in the next week or two.  Until then...

Chapter 39: Talking to Myself by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Followup dream sequence.  Kazuya has a back-and-forth discussion between two sides of his conscience.

Kazuya’s eyes flittered once more, letting him know that the wet dream he had just experienced was at an end…


…or he would have expected that to be the case anyway, until he was awoken to a rather peculiar thing to witness.


To be fair, while the “wet dream” part of the dream sequence WAS over, Kazuya was still in a dream sequence all the same.  This was confirmed when Kazuya found himself face to face…with Kazuya.


Wait, is that a typo?  You meant Kazuha, right?


Nope.


It was Kazuya Aoi…facing Kazuya Aoi.


“Wh-what the hell?” said Kazuya as he stared wide-eyed at his mirror image, though to elaborate, Kazuya wasn’t looking at an actual mirror, but at a flesh-and-blood individual standing just a few feet in front of him.  As to their surroundings, the Kazuyas were in a bright white void, apparently standing on solid ground, even though there was no set horizon to help delineate ground from space.  It was as if they were standing on an invisible surface in a pure white void, as if they were in a sort of wormhole or pocket within the greater space-time continuum of existence.


All of this helped Kazuya come to the level-headed conclusion that he was still in a dream state, given that he was facing a perfect living, breathing replica of himself.


And the replica of Kazuya was calmly smiling at him.


“What’s going on?” asked Kazuya.  “Where am I?”


“Isn’t that obvious?” asked the replica.  “You’re in a dream state, simply transitioning from one dream to another.  Though I’d have to say, it’s a shame the last dream had to end so soon.  Things were getting nice and steamy.”  The tone in the replica’s voice was rather laidback while also straightforward and blunt.


“I guess given what I’m seeing, that makes sense,” replied Kazuya.  “And who are you, exactly?”


“Well, given what you’re seeing, I like to think that that’s pretty obvious too, wouldn’t you agree,” the replica answered.  “I’m YOU.”


“If you’re me,” countered Kazuya, “then who am I?”


“You’re ALSO you,” said the replica.  “To be more precise, I’m a PART of you, meaning a part of your psyche,” said the replica.  “While I suppose being called ‘Kazuya’ would be expected, for the sake of this little conversation, you can think of me as your “Id” in order to help compartmentalize us.”


“My what exactly?” asked Kazuya.


“Come on now, Kazuya, we’ve read up a little bit on basic psychology a few years back.  Remember Sigmund Freud?”


“Freud, Freud, Freud,” Kazuya muttered as he thought it over.  “Y-yeah…German guy, right?  Psychoanalysis and all that stuff?”


“Austrian to be more exact,” replied Id.  “And yes, you’re basically correct on that.”


“Aren’t his theories on analyzing the human mind rather debatable these days in terms of their efficacy though?”


“That’s one for the professionals and the PhD types to answer among themselves,” replied Id.  “For our sake, Kazuya, just think of me as your ‘Id’, and I suppose you yourself are most likely your Superego in this current dream state.”


Hearing this made Kazuya think back to the 3-part paradigm of the human psyche according to Sigmund Freud.  The way Freud saw it, the human mind had three basic parts: (1) the Id which encompassed base desires operating on the “pleasure principle,” seeking pleasure and gratification, (2) the Superego which operated on highly moralistic principles such as helping others with altruism at the core, and (3) the Ego which tried to serve as a rational balancing point between both the id and the superego, given that trying to live one’s life ruled entirely by either of the first two was highly impractical and potentially self-destructive.


[*This is a VERY crude breakdown of the whole id/ego/superego paradigm.  I’m not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or expert of any kind in the mental health field.  This is just an oversimplification of Freud’s concept on human behavior being used in a form of fanfiction, so please feel free to not come down too hard on me for including it in this work.]


“I’m the Superego?” asked Kazuya.


“Right now, in this case, you are,” replied Id.  “Don’t get me wrong, you’re still Kazuya Aoi, just as I am also Kazuya Aoi.  We’re just different parts of your overall psyche having a little heart-to-heart at the moment.”


“About what?”


Id-Kazuya simply took a deep breath and then proceeded to begin walking towards Superego-Kazuya.  Stopping so that there was only a foot or so in terms of distance, Id spoke up once more.


“Kazuya,” said Id.


“Yeah?”


“Try not to take what’s about to happen too hard, okay?”


“What are you talking about?”  Kazuya asked, clearly confused as he raised an eyebrow.


WHAM!


As Superego-Kazuya finished his question, Id-Kazuya balled his fist and cocked back his right arm in an instant before clocking Superego square in the jaw.  The impact knocked Superego off his feet as he tumbled in a heap as his ears started ringing.


After a few seconds, Superego got up, jaw clenched and his own fist balled up, readying himself for a counterblow.


“What the hell!?” asked Superego.  “What was that for?”


“Something that you’ve been in need of as of late,” replied Id-Kazuya rather snarkily.  “Given that this is happening inside your - or “our” - mind, it’s not like you’ll actually be feeling real pain once you wake up.  Just felt that you were overdue a moment of humbling over fretting over this whole harem situation and being all “woe is me” about it.  That’s all.”


“Humbling?” asked Superego.  “That’s what you call it?  I have half a mind to clock you right now, you know.”


“Funny choice of words given the circumstances,” chuckled Id.  “I mean, right now, you basically ARE half of our mind, in a way of looking at things.  I guess to look at things another way, you’re essentially that cartoon angel that poofs into existence on one of Kazuya’s shoulders and gives him positive advice, while I’m basically the cartoon devil that pops up on his opposite shoulder whispering the moral opposite advice in turn.  We’re basically just having a moment of reconciliation within our conscience over this whole thing, that’s all.”


“Oh jeez,” muttered Superego, “I really am going insane here.  I’m actually having a conversation with myself.”


“That could be a valid point, were you conscious and awake in the real world,” replied Id.  “Right now, you’re simply having a subconscious back-and-forth struggle within your broader conscience, that’s all.”


“Okay then, so why am I having this dream state conversation with myself then?”


“Simply put, you need to stop being such a goody-goody prude when it comes to those women.  I mean, being a gentleman is all well and good, but you need to loosen up and take a little initiative with those lovely ladies.  I’m pretty sure that some of them - Satellizer, Rana, and Roxanne come to mind the most - are DEFINITELY into you and just waiting for you to take that final step and give them some good lovin’, get me?”


“I’m not some pig-headed guy who’s looking for a quick ‘roll in the hay’ and nothing else, you know.  If I’m going to BE with somebody, I’d want to do it for love, not just passion or to get my rocks off.”


“I’m pretty sure that they’re all aware of that by now,” countered Id.  “Don’t you think that maybe - just MAYBE - they’re all GENUINELY into you and WILLING to share?  And don’t you think that perhaps they’re anxiously waiting for you to act on your instincts and return their affections?”


“Given that you’re a part of me,” said Superego, “you DO know that we’ve kissed them all, right?”


“Kissing and making out are all well and good, but I’m talking about taking things to the next level,”  Id said with a leery grin.


“Sex already?  I’ve only been enrolled here for a little over a week, you know.  You don’t think that’s rushing things a bit much?”


“Oh come on now,” groaned Id, “By that I mean c-o-m-e, for the record.  Don’t want us having to wake up to another wet dream and all, amusing as that would be.”


“Oh shut up,” replied Superego.  “Can we talk without inserting innuendo here and there?”


“I am what I am,” grinned Id in response.  “Joking aside though, I’m trying to tell you that you REALLY need to stop this whole “woe is me, it’s all my fault, I am to blame” shtick you’re ginning up.  It gets old after a while.  Time to just ENJOY yourself and what you’ve been given, I say.  Like the old saying goes, ‘when life gives you lemons, make lemonade’ right?”


“So you’re saying I should feel NO guilt over this whole thing?” countered Superego.  “I shouldn’t feel responsible whatsoever for having all of these women paired up with me?  Especially those seven who just arrived?  I mean, they’re my TEACHERS for cryin’ out loud!”


“Smoking hot ones at that,” grinned Id.


“One of them is my freakin’ SISTER!”


“Whom you’ve had the hots for for a long damn time, even if you don’t want to admit it.  I should know, I’m your inner desires after all.”


Superego simply paused in frustration, biting his lower lip in angst as he simply couldn’t bring himself to shout back “that’s not true!” or something along those lines.  After all, Kazuya was having a conversation with himself at the moment.  Lying to oneself was something that he simply couldn’t bring himself to commit to, no matter how badly he wanted to do so.


“You know it’s wrong…” stated Superego.  “What we feel for her is wrong…”

“Says who?” countered Id.  “Japan?  The United Nations?  The world?”


“Society,” stated Superego.


“Do we ANSWER to society?”


“What are you getting at, exactly?”


“Does the lion answer to the gazelle?  Does the shark answer to the seal?  Does the bird answer to the worm?”


“Again, what are you implying with all of this?” implored Superego.


“Putting things more to the point, do the strong answer to the weak?” said Id bluntly.


“Don’t go thinking that we’re gods or something along those lines,” countered Superego.  “We are NOT gods or some higher life form compared to other humans.”


“Aren’t we though?” countered Id.  “With a simple Freezing field we can hold a whole platoon or company of ordinary humans in place, against their will.  And Pandoras can decimate standard conventional armies.  Tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, aircraft carriers, you name it…all of them are minnows before the whales and sharks that are the Pandoras.  The way I see it, Chevalier  doesn’t really answer to broader society, at least not anymore now.  If anything, society largely answers to Chevalier now, or at the very least DEFERS to Chevalier.”


“I don’t care what you say,” replied Superego, “I am NOT some kind of god or deity who looks down upon others, even if I may have an augmented body.  I don’t let power to go my head.  Even if I’m a Limiter, I’m still a flesh-and-blood human all the same.”


“Always the goody-goody,” grumbled Id.  “Look, you are you and I am me and perhaps we’re doomed to an eternal impasse over the topic of our place in the world.  Whatever, I’m not going to waste time trying to convert you.  But I WILL say this:  Stop being concerned about what others think about how you feel for Kazuha.  Way I see it, if the world doesn’t approve of it, then screw the world.  I’m not after their approval, and I sure as shit neither want or need it.  And given that I am a part of you, I like to think that deep down you somewhat agree with me on that opinion, even if you’re too timid to say it outright.  And as for the matter of the other Pandoras who’ve joined our growing family, I say stop feeling so burdened and responsible for that matter as well, get it?”


“They’ve almost assuredly been assigned to be MY exclusive partners on the old man’s orders.  I seriously doubt they were given the option to say no to it, so how can I NOT feel responsible for their predicament?”


“Given that they ALL have a high opinion of you - well nearly all of them, I’m not sure about that one Pandora whom we never met before now [referring to Su-Na Lee] - I would say not to feel so burdened by having them paired up with you.  The way I see it, the more the merrier.”  Id finished with a chuckle and a grin.


“There’s liking somebody and then there’s REALLY liking somebody,” countered Superego.  “Leaving Kazuha aside, can you say with absolute certainty that the other Pandoras - including Sister Margaret for goodness sake! - can you flat out declare that they’re honestly okay with being partnered up with me?”


“Call it a hunch, but the short answer I’m inclined to give is…yeah.  I think at the very least that they’re all interested in you.  If they REALLY were so against the idea, don’t you think they would have put their foot down before the old timer?”


“And don’t YOU think that they would have been severely punished or reprimanded if they actually outright refused, assuming they were ORDERED to do so?”


“Maybe I’m just inclined to think that they’re all genuinely interested in you,” shrugged Id.  “After all, we’ve come to know them somewhat over the last week or so.  And now they’re all your personal instructors…whom you get to spend even MORE time with.  Again, I’m not sure about that one Pandora, but she’s certainly easy on the eyes, though that’s pretty much a given with Pandoras in general, am I right?”  Id grinned as he wagged his eyebrows.


“Always thinking with your dick,” grumbled Superego.


“More like OUR dick,” countered Id.  “I AM a part of you, lest you forget.”


“Look, I get your point,” continued Superego.  “I get it.  I don’t AGREE with it, but I get it.  And as much as I’d enjoy and appreciate for your analysis to be accurate, I’m not going to be able to accept it…not without some perspective anyway.”


“I’m pretty sure I know what you’re getting at,” grinned Id, “given that we’re two parts of the same mind after all.”  There was a momentary pause before Id spoke again.  “Fine, do what I know you’re going to do, if it helps give you some peace of mind and clean your conscience.  But whatever comes of it, just try to relax and let your hair down, at least a LITTLE bit.  You’re in a position that most guys would fucking KILL to be in, with a literal PLATOON of women at your beck and call, yearning to get very VERY intimate with you, and sooner than later I might add.  So take a break from all the chivalry and unleash the beast from time to time, will you?  I’m sure that THEY would certainly appreciate the gesture.”


With that, everything became exceptionally brighter and brighter, with the conversation coming to a close.  Kazuya watched as his baser self (Id Kazuya) began to fade before his sight as the brightness of the white void in which he resided became brighter and brighter to the point that it was blinding…


And a moment later, Kazuya Aoi had finally awakened.

End Notes:

Kind of tinkered with the idea of Kazuya's conscience having an internal struggle between his id and superego, or "angel" and "devil" like they show in old-fashioned cartoons.  Not my best work in my opinion, but I like to think it made for mildly amusing conversation.  Next chapter will be Kazuya back in the real world figuring out where to go from this point on.

Chapter 40: Waking Up & Moving Forward by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Kazuya clears the air about the ever-growing harem he's the center of.  Basically guilt-themed drama in this piece.

Kazuya stirred awake, his eyes flickering briefly as he adjusted to the light.  At the moment, he found himself lounging on one of the couches in the massive living room, blanket draped over him up to the neck, and staring up at the chandeliers and interior lights which were currently on.  That made him ponder as to just how long he was out of it when he passed out in the front lobby earlier.  Was he unconscious for an hour?  Two hours?  Longer even?


‘I hope it wasn’t too long,’ thought Kazuya. ‘I can only imagine how worried some of the others probably were this whole time.  Satellizer most definitely comes first on that spectrum of “most worried,” so I hope the others have calmed her down.’


Ironically enough, as Kazuya slowly leaned up to get his bearings, he turned to his left to see none other than Satellizer L. Bridget, napping peacefully by his side with her left arm draped over Kazuya’s torso with her head gently pressed against his side.  Her slow, deep breathing indicated that she was out like a light, probably having stayed by Kazuya’s bedside for a considerable amount of time up to this point.


Kazuya instinctively smiled in response to the sight before him, given how at peace Satellizer appeared to be as she rested there.  A part of him didn’t want to wake her up, but he figured that whether he outright notified her or tried to slink away from the couch, he would end up startling and alerting her in the process.  So he might as well get it over with, in order for him to get up and out of bed (or more specifically, off the couch).


“Satellizer,” whispered Kazuya.  The Pandora groaned slightly and stirred somewhat, but still remained stationary.  Kazuya sighed before continuing further, hoping things wouldn’t get out of hand quickly, given that it was Satellizer L. Bridget he was dealing with here - a young woman who was downright smitten with the young man and might overreact at the sight of him coming to.


“Satellizer,” said Kazuya a tad bit louder, reaching his left arm out and gently brushing Satellizer’s golden locks with his hand.  The action apparently was pleasing to Satellizer, given the instinctive moan she hummed as she stirred a bit more in response.


‘Her reactions are rather adorable,’ thought Kazuya with a grin.  Part of him wanted to simply give up and continue to lay there, partly so Satellizer could simply lay there and dream whatever it was she was dreaming while nestled up to her “One,” which Kazuya was extremely certain that the buxom, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, British beauty saw him as by now.  Even so, it was best to get out of bed so that the others needn’t worry about Kazuya’s overall state of health by this point.


Fortunately, Kazuya had done enough to awaken the Pandora lying next to him, as Satellizer slowly lifted her head and gazed upon the young man on the couch whom she was more-or-less nestled right up against.  As she looked into his eyes, Satellizer slowly blinked a few times, getting the dreary slumber out of her own eyes, before her eyes went wide open and she stared intently at the young man within arm’s reach of her.


“K-Kazuya?” asked Satellizer in a somewhat nervous tone of voice.


“Yeah, it’s me,” whispered the young man with a grin.


“Oh, Kazuya!” declared Satellizer as she instinctively shot up into a seated position and reached out with both arms, hoisting Kazuya out of the couch and straight towards her massive chest, burying his head deep within her bosom.


“I…I was so worried,” began Satellizer as she pressed Kazuya deeper and deeper within her cleavage.  While the sensation was most certainly pleasurable to say the least (both the softness of her generous mounds and the heavenly aroma of her person), it was getting a little difficult to breathe, given how firmly Kazuya was being pressed into her chest.  Kazuya instinctively began patting the sides of Satellizer’s torso, partly to comfort her, but increasingly as means to beseech her to loosen her grip, lest she inadvertently smother him to the point he passed out once more.


“It’s okay, Satellizer,” muffled Kazuya the best he could, given that he was face-first in Satellizer’s heavenly decolletage at the moment.  Fortunately, the two of them weren’t alone in the room.


“Alright now, Satellizer,” said another voice.  “I get that you’re beyond happy to see our Kazuya awake and well, but please let up a bit before you smother the poor guy into unconsciousness, will ya?”


Kazuya felt the pressure begin to let up as he was extricated from Satellizer’s embrace.  Letting his eyes adjust to the sudden increase in lighting (having just been smothered in titflesh), he saw Satellizer being gently pulled back by Elizabeth (who spoke earlier) and Rana, each one of them holding her by an arm.  As he looked around the room, he also spotted Kazuha, Chiffon, Roxanne, Yu-Mi, and Elize also in the same room, all of them intently focused on the young man.


As he took a few deep breaths, Kazuya looked around and began to speak once more.


“I’m…I’m really sorry about what happened earlier,” said Kazuya.


“Why in the world would you feel the need to apologize, Kazuya?” asked Chiffon.


“For making you all worry like that,” Kazuya continued.  “I honestly wasn’t planning on passing out like I did earlier, I swear.  It was just…well…it was all very sudden and a whole lot to take in from my point of view, that’s all.  Again, I’m really sorry about all th-”


Kazuya was cut off by a large index finger being placed over his lips.  The index finger in this case belonged to Kazuha, herself leaning over and silencing her little brother with an endearing smile as she gazed upon him.


“Oh Kazuya,” she sighed, “you really have a bad habit of apologizing so often, even when it’s over something that isn’t your fault, you know that?  Nobody here faults or blames you in the slightest for what happened.  While I admit that it certainly took all of us by surprise, not a single one of us faults you for the reaction you ended up having.  We’re just relieved that no permanent or long-term damage resulted from it.  Some of us feared that you were going to enter into a deep coma and not wake for days…or even longer.”


“And again, I’m sorry for making you all worry like that,” replied Kazuya.  “It just felt like an avalanche of responsibility being piled onto me all at once and I just…I just couldn’t fully process or cope with it, you know?  I’m sorry if I’m sounding like a whiner or something when I say this, I honestly don’t mean to, it’s just how I honestly feel about this whole thing.”


“Kazuya,” said Yu-Mi, “listen closely to what I’m going to tell you:  You have absolutely NOTHING to apologize for regarding these new developments, understand?  What you’re going through with this level of partnership…it’s never been done in the history of Genetics or Chevalier…ever.  I think it’s a safe assumption to say that a partnership of this size in terms of quantity…you’re undoubtedly the undisputed record holder in terms of simultaneous partners by this point.  No other Limiter has come close to accumulating nearly two dozen Pandoras as his partners.”


“I think the highest group pair-up before you came along might have been around twelve or thirteen,” added Elize.  “Fifteen tops.”


“But with all that in mind,” replied Kazuya, “I can’t help but feel like the cause of all of this.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m more than grateful at the idea of you all being paired up with me, assuming of course you would all even want to be paired up with me…”


“Kazuya,” interrupted Kazuha.  The young man paused in response.  Kazuha then turned to Yu-Mi and Elize, with all three looking at one another before all of them looking back at Kazuya.


“Just to clear the air on that topic of concern you have, rest assured that none of us have reservations about being partnered up with you, understand?” Kazuha declared both firmly yet gently as well.


“Honestly?” asked Kazuya, finding it all a little too good to be true.  “The seven of you that arrived earlier…not a single one of you have reservations about being partnered up with me?  Including Sister Margaret?  Or that one Pandora…what was her name?  Miss Lee, I think?  She doesn’t even KNOW me, and now all of a sudden she’s going to be partnered up with me?”


“Tell you what, Kazuya,” replied Kazuha, “what say you hear it ‘straight from the horse’s mouth’ as the old saying goes?”  She then gestured for Yu-Mi and Elize to go fetch the other members from the recently arrived group of seven to come see Kazuya for themselves.


Of course, with that being the case, since word was now out that Kazuya had awoken now from his shock-induced slumber, it now meant that ALL of his Pandoras would gather in the living room in order to see for themselves that their collective partner was indeed awake and in good spirits.  After a minute or so, the entire living room was now full of all of Kazuya’s (now) twenty-three Pandoras, with many of them seated around on various pieces of furniture.


‘I guess I have to give the old man credit for one thing,’ thought Kazuya at the size of such a gathering.  ‘Given the kind of harem that he’s apparently planned for me, it makes sense now as to why so many of these rooms would be so spacious, especially in regards to the bedroom and the bathing area.  Lessens the chance of uncomfortable crowding and such.’


Now that ALL of his Pandoras were assembled in the living room, Kazuya now had his face-to-face conversations with the older Pandoras who had apparently become his latest add-ons.


“Look,” began Kazuya to the seven arrivals, “I know that you’re going to tell me not to feel like this is my fault for what is happening, but logically speaking, I’m at the very least indirectly responsible for all of this.  I mean, yeah, I didn’t make a literal demand that all of you become my partners or anything along those lines.  Leaving apart the whole ‘student-teacher’ dynamic being jeopardized, for all I know at least SOME of you might already be partnered up with other Limiters.”


“Well, Kazuya,” replied Violet, “if I may interject on that point, odd as it may be to hear this, none of us were partnered up to another Limiter up to this point.  We all DID have partnerships with Limiters in the past, but those ended up being mainly professional in their nature.  I suppose you could say that we ended up being ‘married to our work,’ as cliche a notion as that might sound, there are no other Limiters you need to worry about or feel the compulsion to apologize for ‘stealing us away,’ as you’re probably thinking to be the case.”


“Really?” asked Kazuya.  “None of you were partnered up prior to being paired up with me?”


“If I remember it right,” began Margaret, “Miss Lee was partnered up about two years back, though she decided to respectfully bow out of the arrangement, keeping her partnership strictly professional.  As for Miss Kim, Miss Schmitz, Miss Bridget, Miss Aoi, and Miss Evans, it’s like you just heard…they simply became too focused on their work here at West Genetics to pursue romantic relationships once they graduated from Genetics into Chevalier.  From what I recall, they all left on amicable terms with their former partners with no bad blood between them.”


“And you, Sister Margaret?” asked Kazuya.  “Not to sound intrusive or disrespectful when I say this, but…were you HONESTLY okay with this arrangement?  Being paired up with me like this?  Were you even given a choice in the matter?  Were ANY of you?”


There was a momentary pause before Margaret spoke up once more.


“The higher-ups within Chevalier felt it best that we-”


“By ‘higher-ups,’ you mean Gengo Aoi, correct?” Kazuya interrupted.


“Kazuya!” interjected Kazuha, finding the young man’s statement to be somewhat rude.


“Now now, Kazuha,” replied Margaret as she raised a hand to keep Kazuha from butting in.  “We can’t be too hard on him, he is a sharp young man, after all.”  Margaret took a deep breath before turning back towards Kazuya.


“Frankly speaking, Kazuya, the answer is yes.  Your grandfather, Chairman Gengo Aoi felt it best that all of us become paired up with you as your prospective partners.  While many of us DID have reservations and raised objections over the initial idea, in the end, he had made his decision on the matter.”


“So in other words, he basically forced all of you into it, right?” replied Kazuya.  “Maybe he presented it as a choice for you, or as some kind of suggestion rather than a command, but if I know the old man like I’m pretty sure I do, then I’m guessing that the end result would be that saying ‘no thank you’ to him simply wasn’t an option.  If any of you wished to respectfully decline, he would have ORDERED you to do it, and since this is a military establishment as much as it is an academic one, and since he’s basically the top of the food chain in terms of rank, you probably had no choice but to go along with it, am I right?”


Another period of momentary silence pretty much told Kazuya all he needed to know, which in turn made the young man hang his head somewhat, not in shame so much as in angst and frustration.


‘Damn you, old man,’ thought Kazuya at this revelation.  ‘Is this all a game to you?  What are you playing at with this little setup anyway?  Getting some kind of sick satisfaction out of this?  Want to live vicariously through your grandson and have wet dreams about me being some kind of playboy gigolo, is that it?’


“Kazuya, listen,” said Yu-Mi in a firm tone of voice.  The young man lifted his head up and turned to face her.


“I will admit that you ARE right to some extent on this matter,” began the buxom Korean Pandora.  “Yes, Chairman Aoi is the highest authority here at West Genetics, most likely the highest authority within all of Chevalier for that matter.  And as such, his word carries a LOT of weight behind it.  But there’s something that YOU should be cognizant of as well.”


“That being?” asked Kazuya.


“The chairman’s judgment is particularly sound, Kazuya.  While he may have tendencies that border on those of a megalomaniac or some kind of power-hungry narcissist, he actually has remarkable restraint and profound insight in his way of thinking and planning.  From the early Nova Clashes to now, his word and his decisions have saved numerous lives and helped build Chevalier and Genetics into the organizations that they are today.  If not for him, human civilization would most likely either be extinct or driven back to prehistoric times, with pockets of survivors living in caves or in the deepest recesses of underground caverns to avoid the Nova whenever they showed up the next time.  So while you may think of his methodology as somewhat underhanded or even malicious, please try to understand that the vast majority of us defer to Gengo Aoi’s decision making for this one simple reason:  He makes the right call.”


“He ALWAYS makes the right call?” countered Kazuya.


“Whenever it came to the big, important, ‘life and death’ level kinds of decisions, yeah, pretty much,” replied Elize in a ‘matter of fact’ tone in her voice.


“And besides,” added Margaret.


“Yes?” asked Kazuya as he turned to her.


“If any of us were REALLY against the idea of being partnered up with you, I’m pretty sure that we would sooner suffer time in the brig or expulsion, demotion, or whatever other penalty would be doled out for refusing to pair up with you.  While it may have been strongly suggested that we all partner up with you, none of us had guns to our heads or had our friends or family members threatened like some kind of hostage situation.  In the end, we all decided to go along with this, as odd and improbable as it may sound.”


“So please do us a favor and stop slandering the chairman’s name, will you?” shot back Su-Na, doing her best to not sound vitriolic.


“Su-Na!” replied Violet in the same tone as Kazuha spoke to Kazuya moments earlier.


“Sorry, but as somebody who greatly respects and admires the chairman, I don’t like to see or hear somebody slander his name, especially when it’s a member of his own family to boot.  I know we’ve just met and all, and I’m not entirely sure what your family history is between you and your grandfather, but I’m going to have to insist that you show the man at least a little respect for all that he’s done…not just for Chevalier, but the entire human race as well.”


Kazuya simply stood there in stunned silence for a moment, not expecting one of these newly arrived Pandoras to take a rather hard-lined position with him over the topic of his grandfather.  Whoever this Su-Na Lee was, she obviously had such a deep connection with Gengo that she wouldn’t take any criticism against him, however slight, without responding in kind, no matter who said it.  While her features were rather stern (even cold, from Kazuya’s viewpoint), she didn’t appear outright malicious towards the young man.


‘Makes sense, I guess,’ thought Kazuya in reflection.  ‘If she REALLY hated the idea of being paired up with me, she could have very well refused outright and accepted the consequences for doing so.  But even with all that in mind, I can’t help but feel like she’s doing this out of pure loyalty and devotion to the old man and nothing more.  Hell, she’d probably jump at the chance to be partnered up with him instead if he so offered it to her.  Which reminds me…’


“Listen,” began Kazuya once more, “I basically get the situation as it stands, more or less.  And I won’t make waves about it…for the time being anyway.  But I just want to ask you all this one question…well, the seven of you who arrived, I mean, but I suppose it could be asked to literally ALL of you gathered here now as well.”


All twenty-three Pandoras focused on Kazuya in silence as the young man prepared his question.


“Are you HONESTLY okay with the idea of sharing me with so many other women?  Doesn’t that frustrate or piss you off even a little bit?  Wouldn’t you want to be with someone whom you could have all to yourself…or at least better your odds when there isn’t so much competition like this?” asked Kazuya.


“Well, Kazuya,” said Violet, “technically, that was three questions, not one.”


“Mathematical inconsistencies aside,” Kazuya grumbled, “you get the broader point I’m making, right?  Don’t you think an arrangement like this is practically DOOMED for failure sooner or later?  I don’t want to accumulate an army of girlfriends or lovers as if they were trophies to hang on a wall and nothing else.  I’m not so vain as to see women as proverbial ‘notches on my belt’ to collect and brag about.  If I’m going to partner up with someone…I…I’d want it to be for love.”  Whether he planned it or not, that last part got several of the young Pandoras’ hearts to melt just a little bit, given the conviction in his voice.


“But I’m only one man,” continued Kazuya, “and I can’t think of a single man in all of human history who can have meaningful, heartfelt, honest relationships with nearly two dozen women and not eventually push some aside in the process.  It’s a simple matter of time allocation, and there isn’t enough time doled out per Pandora to make such lasting relations work…and I don’t want to put anybody here through that.  I’m not trying to beat a dead horse here, I’m just stating this now in front of you all because I don’t want to put anybody here through that kind of heartache if and/or when it eventually arrives.”


“Well, he certainly is a little charmer, isn’t he?” stated Elize with a grin.


“I’m not saying this to try and smooth-talk anybody here into falling for me,” countered Kazuya.  “I’m not doing this to try and get into anybody’s pants.  I’m just trying to be considerate to all of you involved in this because I don’t want any of you getting roped into a relationship where you find yourselves unhappily bound to me like I’m some kind of proverbial ball-and-chain, that’s all.  Hell, if need be, I’ll directly beseech the higher-ups that I want the partnership dissolved so that those of you who may regret being partnered up with me need no longer be obligated to do so.  That sounds fair, right?”


“Kazuya,” began Kazuha, “I get what you’re trying to do here, but you needn’t overthink this, understand?  We - and do mean ALL of us Pandoras here - we all trust in Grandfather’s judgment on this.  If he’s made the call for this arrangement, then there’s a good reason behind it.  All that we ask of you in turn is to stop dwelling on this and seeing yourself as some kind of problem or burden that we’re being forced to shoulder, okay?  Is it REALLY that hard of a concept to stomach that we’re ALL interested in you?”


“Twenty-three separate women?  With the same guy?  At the same time?  AND willing to share?  Yeah, that kinda sounds a bit over-the-top to me, straight out of some kind of erotic harem-themed manga or anime, I’d say,” Kazuya stated rather bluntly.


“Admittedly, it DOES sound a bit odd when you put it like that,” replied Amelia, “but this is the world in which we live, Kazuya.  There are only so many Limiters to go around, so for the sake of maximizing the combat effectiveness and fighting capabilities of Pandoras, these types of relationships are the figurative toll to pay.  If the ratio between Pandoras and Limiters became closer to the ideal 1-to-1, then sure, you’d be making an extremely valid point.  But that simply isn’t where we are at the moment, and we aren’t projected to reach that ratio for probably another generation or so, even with the advances in compatibility rates among Limiters over the past few decades.”


“Exactly,” added Margaret, “so bearing all that in mind, outcomes like these are more-or-less the norm between Pandoras and LImiters.  While admittedly, your specific case is certainly an outlier that sticks out by far, it’s just a rarer example of the same basic concept.  So please, dear Kazuya, in the name of all that is good and holy, please stop burdening yourself with needless guilt over this whole matter.”


There was another pause as Kazuya decided action needed to be taken.


“Alright,” said the young man, which somewhat surprised all the Pandoras that he had let up with his stubborn streak over the ever-growing harem he was in the center of.


“Wait, really?” asked Elize, surprised that the young man finally relented.


“I won’t make waves about this anymore,” Kazuya continued, “at least not for a good long while.  I only ask for a favor, specifically to you, Sister Margaret.”


“Me?” asked the headmistress in mild surprise.


“Given your position here at West Genetics, assuming you still retain it unless Gengo stripped it from you…” Kazuya paused, letting Margaret inform him if that was indeed the case.


“Chairman Aoi informed me that my rank is still in place as administrative head here at West Genetics, though my workload is supposedly going to be lessened substantially in the coming days now that I am to be paired up with you, Kazuya,” replied Margaret.  “In any case, please continue.”


“Well, that being the case,” said Kazuya, “I would like you to do something for me then if it’s not unreasonable.”


“Yes?”


“I want you to notify the chairman that I would like a one-on-one meeting with him at the first availability.  Hopefully, he won’t see himself as too busy and shirk it off without a second thought.  I know he may very well ignore it and pull rank, but at the very least, I want to have some words with him as soon as possible,” Kazuya stated firmly but also calmly.  In response, Margaret couldn’t help but snort a chuckle in response before replying.


“Oh, Kazuya,” she said.  “I don’t think you’ll have to worry too much on that matter.  Given that this is your grandfather we’re talking about, I imagine that he’ll only be too eager to want a private audience with you, given that YOU are the one who wants to initiate it.  I can call him right now and I imagine that he’ll give you a one-on-one chat within the next forty-eight hours at the absolute latest.”


“Please do, ma’am,” replied Kazuya politely.  “The sooner the better.  I’ve been meaning to have some words with him for quite some time now.”


“Very well then, Kazuya,” said Margaret as she began to take her leave, but not before addressing her fellow faculty Pandoras.  “Well then, ladies, please proceed to make yourselves comfortable in your new accommodations.  I’ll go make the call and then join you shortly in unpacking and getting settled in.  And Kazuya?”


“Ma’am?” the young man asked.


“Like we’ve been telling you before, don’t go blaming yourself for this arrangement, and don’t judge your grandfather too harshly for his decision-making.  He really does mean well -  especially for you I believe - even if his methodology is a bit confusing at times.”  And with that, Margaret made her way out the room to make the call.


That left Kazuya with the remaining twenty-two Pandoras, with the student-Pandoras giving the older Pandoras the layout to the complex and the various rooms and creature comforts throughout the building.  While all that was going on, Kazuya decided to retire to the restroom, wanting a little time to himself (as well as needing to genuinely relieve himself at the moment).


‘Just you wait, old man,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘You and I have a LOT to discuss.’

End Notes:

Hope it wasn't too boring.  Next chapter will be Kazuya and Gengo speaking face-to-face.

Chapter 41: Heart-to-Heart with Gengo by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Kazuya and Gengo have a conversation.

Two days later…


Sparks jumped as metal clashed on metal, as the two Pandoras went at it fiercely in the gymnasium…well, combat training area would be a more apt word for the place in which the two fought one another.  Given how spacious the area was, it was one of the few places where Pandoras could really cut loose and go all out when it came to utilizing their Volt Weapons, Acceleration techniques, and whatever High End Skills they had at their disposal.


In this instance, the two Pandoras who were going at it were Kassandra Agiad and Eivor Varinsdottir.  The match between them had been going on now for more than twenty minutes.  Granted, while it was a training session all the same, matches between Pandoras usually tended to be over within ten minutes - fifteen tops - since the objective was to end the match as quickly as possible.  After all, Pandoras were expected to fight with swift ferocity to better themselves for whenever the next Nova Clash was to occur, given that the Nova showed their opponents no mercy.


Eivor bellowed a distinct roar as she charged forward with her battle axes in hand, arms crossed as she prepared to initiate an X-shaped strike against her opponent.  Kassandra in turn simply stood her ground, her stance widened slightly as she held her spear straight forward, the speartip leveled towards Eivor’s chest.  The Greek Pandora simply stared down her opponent as she breathed deeply, her brown eyes staring with hawk-like focus into Eivor’s own blue eyes as the Scandinavian Pandora neared closer and closer.


Just as Eivor swung her axes, Kassandra dashed back rapidly, using a basic Accel-turn to dart back a good fifteen feet from where she stood, with Eivor’s axes cutting through nothing but air and briefly changing the air currents.  A second later, Kassandra lunged forward and aimed her spear directly towards Eivor’s torso, gripping the shaft tightly in both hands as she charged.


Eivor in turn pivoted, with her right shoulder towards Kassandra and thus making her torso a comparatively skinnier target for Kassandra.  The move half-worked, given that the speartip ended up slashing across Eivor’s stomach instead of piercing her directly through the abdomen.  Eivor grit her teeth as she prepared her left arm for a swinging maneuver, delivering a haymaker directly to Kassandra’s neck.  While not as effective as a throat punch, the move had the intended effect of making Kassandra stagger as she was knocked back a few feet from the impact of Eivor’s forearm colliding with her windpipe.


Eivor planned for another swing of her axes, but once again Kassandra leapt back a few feet, utilizing distance where and when possible.  Given that her spear was better used as a mid-range style weapon (at least when fighting Pandora), Kassandra preferred to keep her distance and wait for a countermove to present itself.  She usually was the type to let her opponent strike first, then either parry or dodge the initial attack and follow up with one of her own.


Of course, Eivor was familiar enough with Kassandra’s chosen fighting style, and did what she could to counter it by keeping up an unrelenting barrage of short and fast attacks to prevent such an opening.  Given how rapidly she could swing her axes in a back-and-forth style, having her swings compliment each other in her movements, it wasn’t too difficult for the Viking-esque Pandora to maintain a steady onslaught onto her opponents.


While this back-and-forth between the two Pandoras was going on, another one-on-one brawl was happening between another two Pandoras.


A veritable sword dance was going on between one Evie Frye armed with a kukri and one Elise de la Serre holding a rapier.  The two stared each other down as they slowly walked in a circular pattern, shifting ever so slightly in a counterclockwise direction as they held their weapons aloft, each one pondering if the other would be the one to strike first.  They stayed a distance of roughly ten feet apart, all the while keeping their distance perfectly maintained.  Given that Elise was holding a rapier, her weapon had the longer reach, but only by a foot at the most (by Pandora standards) compared to Evie’s kukri.


Eventually, deciding that waiting things out was becoming rather dull, Elise charged forward with a quick grunt as she thrust her Volt Weapon.  Evie managed to read her opponent’s movement well enough and proceeded to parry, her kukri clashing with Elise’s rapier resoundingly.  The French Pandora proceeded to initiated a flurry of quick stabbing motions right afterwards, with Evie responding with a mix of dodges and parries all the while.  Apparently, the two decided to have a more traditional form of combat, using very little Acceleration-themed combat moves as they engaged.


Of course, that wasn’t to say that they didn’t use ANY of their abilities as Pandora while they fought.


During their match, Elise utilized Tempest Turn, creating four copies of herself (making the match five-on-one against Evie) and striking from multiple directions.  Some of the copies used thrusting motions, while others opted to slash instead, all of them keeping Evie on her toes.  To her credit, Evie managed to keep her vitals from being struck, blocking using her arms or shoulders whenever she couldn’t dodge or parry with her kukri.  After a minute of holding her own against Elise’s onslaught, Evie raised her weapon as she steadied her breathing.  Elise’s copies dissipated, being only able to maintain them for no more than sixty seconds at a time before needing to recharge her stigmata.


“Not bad, Miss Frye,” said Elise with a grin.  “You’ve done better than I anticipated.”


“You flatter me, Mademoiselle de la Serre,” replied Eive.  “Now, allow me to reply.”


With that, Evie charged forward, using a Double Accel-Turn, with eruptive airbursts emanating from underneath her feet as she lunged, holding her kukri in a cross-armed position as she prepared to slash at Elise.  Her blade clashed resoundingly against Elise’s rapier, with more raw strength than Elise gave her credit, since she ended up being knocked off balance somewhat and her grip on her weapon weakened a bit as well.  Evie followed through with another slashing move, this time from the opposite end, which Elise ducked under just in the knick of time as the blade cut through a few locks of her ruby red hair.


Once more, both Evie and Elise went back to their mostly close-quarters style combat, which amounted to a hybridization of a fencing contest mixed with your typical swashbuckling-style of swordplay here and there, relying on traditional fighting techniques more so than their Pandora abilities.  While the British and French Pandoras fought in the more “gentlemanly” style of combat, Eivor and Kassandra were locked in a more heavyweight style form of combat, something akin to that of battle-hardened vikings or heroes of old Greek legends like Ajax, Theseus, Perseus, or Achilles.


While all this was going on, Michael was seated in the lap of his other Pandora (Dani), enraptured in her arms while she gently nested her jaw atop his head while snuggly holding him against her frame.  It was rare enough for the Cuban Pandora to get in her one-on-one time with the Limiter given how overprotective the rest of his group had been ever since the close call with that psycho Pandora and her cohorts not so long ago.  Kassandra personally had been keeping a VERY close eye on him like a hawk, with Elise following up a close second given how guilty she felt for not being able to prevent her partner from being severely injured in the first place.


While Michael and Dani watched the two duels occurring from a safe distance in the spectator stands, Dani chose to strike up a little conversation.


“You okay, hermanito?” she asked.  “You seem extra quiet today.  Everything alright?”


“Hmm?” Michael responded, tilting his head upwards as he did.  “Oh, sorry about that.  Yeah, I’m fine, just lost in thought, that’s all.”


“About what?” inquired Dani.


“Thinking back to a visit I paid a while back to a freshman Limiter, that’s all.  You know, that night I went there with Kassandra?”


“Your little ‘guys night out’ that you and the other Limiters had?” asked Dani with a teasing tone in her voice.


“Something like that,” chuckled Michael.  “It was really just a little heart-to-heart between us guys and that newly arrived Limiter, Kazuya Aoi.  He was having some confidence issues regarding his partnerships, so he ended up scheduling a little sitdown between himself and the rest of us, basically just to let him know that there were no hard feelings between us over him getting his partners, that’s all.”


“But why were YOU called over to his place?” asked Dani curiously.  “None of your partners ended up switching over to his group, far as I know anyway.”


“You’re correct on that, Dani,” Michael replied with a grin.  “The other Limiters just wanted me to tag along, saying that I don’t get out enough and spend time with the guys, that’s all.  They were pretty insistent about it, so I basically caved.  Figured that a free meal was worth it.”  Michael ended with a chuckle on that last part.


“So then what exactly was it about that night that’s got you so deep in thought then?” Dani continued.  “From what I understand, everything went off without a hitch, correct?”


“There was no animosity between us guys and Kazuya seemed to be at peace with things, more or less,” replied Michael.  “It’s just that something rather peculiar happened that I can’t quite wrap my mind around, that’s all.”


“And that would be?” asked Dani.


“He’s probably thinking about the Freezing field that Kazuya unleashed that night, right agapitos?” responded Kassandra as she neared closer to Dani and Michael, alongside the other three Pandoras in his group.  Apparently, the four dueling Pandoras decided to end their matches and join their Limiter, perhaps out of mild jealousy that Dani was having too much quality time with Michael by that point.


“Always quick with the deductions, aren’t you Kassandra?” replied Michael with a grin at the Greek Pandora.  “You are indeed correct on that analysis.”


“So, the guy unleashed a Freezing field right there and then on the spot?” asked Dani.  “Was it done subconsciously?”


“From what I could tell, yes,” answered Michael.


“So was he already Baptized?” inquired Evie.


“That’s just it,” continued Michael.  “I don’t believe he has been yet.”


There was a momentary awkward silence, given what the Pandoras in Michael’s group had just heard.


“But how is that possible?” asked Eivor.  “If he doesn’t have stigmata embedded into his body, then he wouldn’t be able to unleash a Freezing area, so he MUST have been Baptized at some point prior to that event.”


“I believe he DOES have Stigmata in his body, but he hasn’t had a Baptism yet,” Michael responded.


“But how is that even possible?” asked Elise.  “Where or how would he get stigmata if not via Baptism?”


“He was born with them,” whispered Kassandra, which made the other four Pandoras turn to her in mild shock.  Michael simply nodded his head in agreement with her conclusion.


“Is that even possible?” asked Dani in wonder.  “A child actually BORN with stigmata in their body?”


“It’s just a working theory of sorts,” said Michael, “but it’s the only way that any of it makes sense.”


“Makes me wonder who his parents were if that ends up being the case,” said Evie.  “Logically speaking, at least one of them must have stigmata in their body already in order for them to pass them down to Kazuya.  Did you happen to find out anything about his family history?”


“We didn’t talk about that sort of thing,” answered Michael.  “I have a feeling that he wouldn’t want to talk about that sort of thing as it’s probably a sensitive issue for him.  There’s also the possibility that he doesn’t know anything about his parents or most of his family outside of his older sister and grandfather, so he himself may very well be in the dark on a lot of that stuff.”


“The mind boggles,” muttered Elise in conclusion, basically speaking up for everyone else in the group.


“In any case, it’s a good thing you were there to keep Kassandra from falling under his Freezing field and becoming one of his love slaves in the process,” teased Eivor as she playfully nudged her elbow into Kassandra’s side.  For her part, Kassandra simply blushed a smidgen in embarrassment, recalling that thanks to Michael’s quick thinking in deploying his own Freezing field at that moment that she didn’t succumb to Kazuya’s own Freezing field and fall to the floor in a moaning heap like the other Pandoras in the room that night.


“Well, speculation and all that aside,” said Evie, “what say we call it a night then?  Maybe hit the showers before heading back to the dorms.”


“Wish they could afford the same kind of setup for ALL Pandoras and their Limiters,” replied Dani.  “It must be nice for that freshman Limiter to have his own mansion to settle in alongside all of his partners.”  The jealousy in Dani’s voice was only too apparent, especially given her general state of distrust towards people of wealth and status.


“Hey, come on now,” said Elise.  “Don’t go holding a grudge against that Kazuya fellow, just because he’s related to Chevalier’s chairman.  Aside from Michael and Kassandra, none of us have gotten to know him, so we shouldn’t rush to judgment on what kind of person he is.”


“Still, what other Limiter has his own personal residence on a Genetics campus?” countered Dani.  “Far as I can tell, all other Pandoras and Limiters have to reside in their own campus dormitories as would be expected from all other students.  Other than a Limiter spending the night at a Pandora’s place for a ‘room invite’ or otherwise, nobody else has a living arrangement anywhere close to what that Kazuya guy and his partners have.  How can that not be seen as anything other than nepotism, am I right?”


“She’s not wrong in her logic there,” added Eivor in muted agreement.


“Now now,” replied Evie, “while I get where Dani is coming from, let’s not hold a grudge over that sort of thing.  Being embittered over it does no good.  All you’ll get from it is increased blood pressure and wrinkles over dwelling on it for too long.  So what say we hit the showers and call it a night then?”


“With Michael I presume?” inquired Kassandra.


“That goes without saying,” answered Evie with a grin, with all the others turning their gazes towards their collective partner with particularly dreamy looks in their eyes.  Anybody with a working brain could tell as to what they had in mind during their group bathing session.


“What do you say, Michael?” inquired Dani as she playfully increased her hold over the Limiter still seated in her lap.  “Up for a little group bathing session?”


“Always up for it,” answered Michael with a grin.  “A part of me tends to feel like I’m not worthy to partake in such a thing, but I’m always willing to join in, if you’ll all have me, of course.”


“Oh you,” sighed Kassandra with a grin as she leaned in and scooped up Michael in her arms, holding him firmly against her own torso as she pulled him in for a smooch.  “There you go again being sweet like that.  Whatever are we going to do with you?”


“I could think of a thing or two,” said Eivor with her own grin.


“What say we dispense with the chit-chat here and get down to business in the showering facilities then?” added Elise, eager to have some quality time with her partner before it got much later.  After all, when sharing a partner with four other Pandoras, there was the concern of making sure that every woman got her fair share of time getting intimate with her “one,” especially with classes coming up the next day.


“Sounds good to me,” said Dani.


And with that, the Pandoras made their way out of the training area and towards the on-campus bathing facilities, eager to have some one-on-one time with their Limiter while they washed themselves…with all of them intending for their Limiter to do ALL of the washing when it came to every nook and cranny over their 11-foot-plus bodies (and inwardly salivating at the prospect of such skinship between Pandora and Limiter all the while).


While that was going on, Kazuya was making his way through a certain building to meet a certain someone…


With Chiffon, Su-Na, and Sister Margaret in tow, Kazuya had entered the campus head administrative building, which also housed the office of Chevalier Chairman Gengo Aoi.  Sure enough to Margaret’s credit, upon notifying the chairman that Kazuya wanted a private audience with him, Gengo Aoi set up a meeting for no later than 48 hours upon being called.


So it was that Kazuya and his small entourage made their way into the building and through the many halls and corridors within the grand structure.  Normally, he would be seated within one of the many waiting rooms within the building, but given that (a) Kazuya was related to Gengo and (b) his entourage consisted of West Genetics’s student council president, the headmistress of West Genetics, and the official “Strongest Pandora in Chevalier,” he wasn’t made to wait for long given the company he was surrounded by.


After ten minutes or so of waiting in the hallway just outside Gengo’s office at the top level of the building, Kazuya was notified by a Chevalier staff member.


“Chairman Aoi will see you now,” said the Pandora with a bow towards Kazuya and company.


“Thank you, Miss,” Kazuya replied as he entered through the large double doors into Gengo’s office, with his three Pandoras following right behind him.


Sure enough, the office had the kind of grandeur which Kazuya expected of Gengo.  It was modernistic and yet chic at the same time, emanating a tone of raw, unquestioned might while not coming off as too gaudy or pompous (sort of like how some high-end rich people like to have all-gold furniture throughout their office as if to flaunt their wealth and status).  Much of the furniture appeared to be made of fine mahogany while the floor looked to be a mix of alternating tiles of polished marble and onyx.  A chandelier hung in the center of the room, no doubt costing more than most middle-class working people would make in a decade or more, given the fine intricate craftsmanship in the crystal that decorated it.  The sight of it all seemed “a bit much” in Kazuya’s view, as if Gengo was trying to let all his guests know he was the proverbial, de facto “king of the world” in effect if not in name.


As Kazuya surveyed the room and took in all the scenery, he heard a door off to the side open up and was indeed greeted by the man whom he had come all this way to see.  Wearing a simple white button-up dress shirt, black slacks, and brown loafers, Gengo Aoi casually walked in as he made his way directly towards Kazuya with open arms and a calm grin on his face.


“Good to see you, Kazuya,” said the chairman, his body language indicating that he was offering a hug to his grandson as he walked towards him.  There was a momentary pause before Kazuya decided - mainly out of good manners and decorum - to return the hug as he walked towards his grandfather, wrapping his arms around Gengo to complete the gesture.  For his part, Gengo couldn’t help but notice that Kazuya felt rather stiff during the hug, which indicated clearly enough that while they were family, Kazuya couldn’t help but feel distant and reserved towards the Aoi patriarch.


“Hello, Gengo,” said Kazuya at little more than a whisper in turn.


“Oh, come now, Kazuya,” sighed Gengo.  “Is ‘Grandfather’ too much to ask for?  I’d even settle with ‘Grampa’ or ‘Gramps’ as an alternative if the first option comes off as too formal.”  Kazuya simply sighed in turn, finding the small-talk to be rather pointless, given that this wasn’t so much of a social call in his view as it was to Gengo in comparison.  After finishing the hug, Gengo turned to face the three Pandoras who had joined as Kazuya’s chaperones.


“Miss Fairchild, Miss Lee, Sister Margaret,” said Gengo to each one of them, “it’s good to see you all again.  I trust you and the others are all well?”


“As well as can be, Mr. Chairman,” answered Chiffon with a grin, while Su-Na simply nodded and humbly bowed her head in agreement.


“Indeed, sir,” added Margaret, who in this instance was dressed in her formal business attire like she was when she entered Kazuya's mansion a few days earlier alongside the other six newly-arrived Pandoras.  Though she preferred to wear her holy robes compared to administrative attire, she made an effort to strike a balance in alternating between the two (in part at Gengo’s insistence).


“You may think yourself too old to dress as anything other than a nun, but you do yourself and your figure a disservice by covering yourself in nothing but that nun’s habit and those robes day after day.”  Those were Gengo’s words a few days prior regarding Margaret’s choice of wardrobe.  Apparently, he was being particularly insistent on her dressing more like her fellow staff members, even going so far as to suggest that she wear more ‘liberating’ types of clothes that accentuate her curves and bosom like many of her ‘sisters,’ as Gengo referred to the other Pandoras in Kazuya’s growing harem during the phone call.


“That’s good to hear,” said Gengo, getting back to the conversation at present.  “I must confess that I expected more of you to arrive here.”


“Oh trust me, sir,” replied Chiffon, “The younger Miss L. Bridget and Miss Linchen were rather insistent on coming along, as well as Miss Elipton to boot.  It took a lot of persuasion to convince them to stay at home with the others, as we felt that they might potentially end up getting…too emotional during this visit.”  Margaret and Su-Na simply nodded in agreement with Chiffon’s assessment.


“I see,” said Gengo in quiet reflection.  “In any case, it’s good to see all of you, especially you Kazuya.  Would any of you care for a drink?”  Gengo gestured to his liquor cabinet off to the side.


“Nothing for me, sir,” said Margaret.


“Just some ice water would be fine,” replied Su-Na.


“Iced tea if you have any available,” said Chiffon.  “Raspberry flavored tea would be preferable, but any flavor will do.”


Kazuya simply stood there in silence.


“Well, Kazuya?” asked Gengo.


“Green tea if you have any to offer,” Kazuya quietly stated.


“But of course,” replied Gengo with a grin as he made his way towards the cabinet and started going through what he had to select from.


Once everyone got their selected drinks, Gengo gestured for all of them to take a seat.  Chiffon, Margaret, and Su-Na all sat together on one of the long couches in the office while Kazuya took a seat on one of the single chairs made for someone of his size.  Gengo in turn took a seat in a rather expensive-looking well-crafted recliner (no doubt custom-made to his specifications), leaned back and took a sip from whatever liquor he was sampling tonight before turning his view towards Kazuya.


“So then,” began Gengo, “to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?”


Kazuya took a few deep breaths, wanting to get his thoughts together before speaking.  The silence was rather awkward, to the point that you could hear a pin hit the floor if such a thing were to happen.  The tension that resulted from said silence was distinct enough to say the least, with the three Pandoras turning their gaze towards Kazuya, waiting for him to speak.


“Kazuya?” asked Chiffon and Margaret simultaneously, curious if he would speak or not.


“Sorry,” began the young man.  “Just trying to clear my head.”  He took a deep swig from his own drink before placing it on a table near his chair, before turning his gaze towards Gengo, with his eyes focused intently on his grandfather.


“Yes, Kazuya?” asked the older Aoi gentleman.


“I’m sure you already know why I’m here, Grandfather,” said Kazuya.  “I don’t know how much Sister Margaret told you over the phone or if Kazuha said anything to you prior to this meeting, but I know that you’re a smart enough man to piece together things with little effort.  I’m not going to insult your intelligence, so I hope that you’ll be honest and upfront with me about the things I want to discuss with you.”


“My my, straight to business, aren’t you, Kazuya?” asked Gengo with an amused look on his face.  “I was honestly hoping that we could have a more cordial conversation before getting into such serious matters, what with us being family and all that.”


“With respect, Grandfather,” countered Kazuya, “this isn’t a typical social call.  There are some things that I’ve wanted to bring up with you for some time now, and again, I’m sure you already know what those things entail.”


“Please, enlighten me,” said Gengo.  Kazuya closed his eyes, inhaled deeply, breathed out, and then faced Gengo once more before speaking.


“Alright then.  First question:  Why have you paired me up with so many Pandoras?”


“So many?” asked Gengo.  “That kind of term is a bit subjective, wouldn’t you agree, Kazuya?”


“Don’t play games with me, old man,” Kazuya countered.  “I’ve been here long enough to know that no other Limiter has ended up with as many Pandoras as I have, and especially in such a short amount of time.  I haven’t even been here for a month and I already have nearly two dozen women partnered up with me - several of them being faculty members no less, including the headmistress of West Genetics!  How in the world does a thing like that happen, other than you pulling the strings to make it so?”


“Kazuya,” sighed Chiffon, trying to calm the young man down, but Gengo slowly raised his open palm towards her, indicating that everything was alright and that she (nor the other two) needed to intervene in the conversation.


“It’s a fair point you make, Kazuya,” began Gengo.  “It is true that the amount of Pandoras you are currently paired up with is far beyond what any other Limiter has accumulated.  Most Limiters usually end up with around ten Pandoras at the high end in terms of partnerships, and you are most certainly an outlier in that regard.  As to the other part of that question, regarding those like Sister Margaret and Miss Lee here…you are correct in that I made the recommendation that they be partnered up with you as well.”


“But WHY?” Kazuya pressed.  “Why force them to be paired up with me?  You had no right in doing so.  Aren’t their feelings something to consider in that arrangement?  For all I know, they already had partners or lovers whom they had deep connections with, just like the other Pandoras you’ve had paired up with me.  I mean…the very fact that the highest-ranking third-year Pandoras from across the world all happened to just arrive here simultaneously and pair up with me…that’s beyond coincidental, I’d say.”


“You wouldn’t be wrong in that analysis, my dear boy,” replied Gengo calmly.  “As you’ve no doubt speculated, your conclusion is basically as you’ve assumed it to be.  Yes, I made an effort to have ALL of them paired up with you…the highest ranking 1st-year Pandora, 2nd-year Pandora, and the top 9 3rd-year Pandoras all here at West Genetics, along with the seven highest ranking 3rd-year Pandoras on the global stage.  And yes, the faculty members whom you’ve come to be acquainted with…I strongly recommended that all of them be paired up with you.”


“Recommended or forced?” asked Kazuya.  Gengo simply snorted in response before replying.


“Oh please,” groaned the old man.  “I didn’t put a gun to anybody’s head and say ‘Pair up with my grandson or else,’ if that’s what you’re really thinking, Kazuya.  While I may have been insistent at times with this current arrangement, I haven’t strong-armed these women into being your partners.  Even Su-Na here, as reluctant as she initially was in becoming one of your partners, deferred to my judgment because she trusts me.  The same can be said for Sister Margaret and all the other teachers with whom you are partnered with.  They took me at my word when I told them all that it would be in their best interests to become paired up with you.  It’s THAT simple, Kazuya.”


“Not to be disrespectful, Grandfather, but I’m not sure I believe you.”


“Okay then,” replied Gengo.  “Let’s entertain whatever wacky preconceived notion you have about me.  Say I had these women paired up with you by force, that I’ve blackmailed or intimidated them in some way so as to have them become your partners against their will.  What exactly would I gain in doing so?  What benefit would that serve ANYONE in such an arrangement?  Do you happen to have an answer to that, Kazuya?”


“Sick satisfaction maybe?” replied Kazuya, which in turn made Su-Na grumble in mild irritation at the young man thinking so lowly of the older gentleman who she greatly admired.  Gengo sensed this and gestured with an open palm towards her in a way of saying ‘It’s okay, calm yourself,’ before turning back towards Kazuya.


“Really?” asked the old man with a cocked eyebrow and skepticism in his tone of voice.  “You think THAT little of me, my dear boy?  Think that I’m so depraved as to…what, get some kind of sick sexual gratification out of taking young women and forcing them into being my grandson’s love slaves or something to that effect?  You believe that I’m trying to live vicariously through you and fantasize about having so many women becoming my wenches and sex trophies?  Is that it, Kazuya?”


Given the more serious tone in Gengo’s voice, Kazuya felt that maybe - just maybe - the old man was being sincere in his counterargument.  In a way, he WAS making some valid points:   What exactly was there to be gained by having so many women partnered up with Kazuya if most or all of them were wholly against the idea, especially if they weren’t interested in Kazuya personally?  It would be a relationship that was doomed from the start, with the best-case scenario being one of strict professionalism between the Limiter and his Pandoras.  Given that these women had come to know Kazuya’s personality well enough - meaning that he wanted to enter into a partnership out of love and affection, not just mere obligation and duty - and that none of them had shown outright disgust or disinterest at being in such a multi-party relationship, the possibility of them all having at least SOME interest in the young man suddenly seemed more plausible than before.


As to the other point in Gengo’s reasoning, from what Kazuya had come to know of the old man, he didn’t really come off as the type to indulge in sick perverted fantasies.  A man of Gengo’s character could undoubtedly have his share of women the world over if he so desired, given his celebrity status and the wealth he had accumulated over his lifetime (even before the arrival of the Nova).  So if Gengo honestly needed to partake and indulge in acts of sexual gratification, he could most definitely take care of that on his own rather than fantasize about it through some kind of vicarious daydreaming about Kazuya and the many women whom the young man was surrounded by at present.


“Well then,” continued Kazuya, “why exactly did you feel the need to have me partnered up with so many women?  I mean, five or ten Pandoras is plenty enough in my opinion, so then why have me paired up with more than twenty by this point?  Doesn’t that seem unfair to them?”


“Unfair?” inquired Gengo.


“Can one man REALLY serve as a worthy partner to nearly two dozen women simultaneously, beyond acts of sexual intimacy?” Kazuya elaborated.  “It’s one thing to spend a moment in the bedsheets and all that, but a relationship that’s meaningful and real is more than just that sort of stuff.  How exactly would I be able to serve as a worthy partner to so many women beyond just sexual gratification?  Because I don’t want my partnerships to just be a case of ‘getting my rocks off’ or ‘scratching the itch’ before I turn to the next partner.  I don’t want to be some kind of playboy gigolo.  I want a relationship that’s REAL, understand?”


Gengo took a sip from his drink before responding.


“Well then, Kazuya, you raise some interesting points there, so allow me to retort.  As to your question about why you have been paired up with as many women as you currently have, the simple answer to that is that you are special, plain and simple.”


“Special?” asked a skeptical Kazuya.


“You are of a caliber beyond that of any other Limiter in terms of partnering up.  You may find this odd to hear, or even think that I’m pulling your leg when I say this, but it’s the honest truth:  You are a Limiter in a league all your own, with abilities far beyond those of any other Limiter in existence.  As such, you are capable of maintaining and cultivating a harem of such profound quality and quantity, given your unique character.”  Hearing Gengo use the word “harem” made Kazuya feel rather awkward, given that the old man was effectively admitting to his grandson that he was basically setting the young man up into an arranged marriage at this point.


“What exactly do you mean by that?” asked Kazuya.  “What makes me so special as to have so many Pandora paired up with me?”


“It might take a while to give you the whole story on that, Kazuya, so for now, just know that you’re basically that ‘one-in-a-million’ in terms of your abilities as a Limiter, even if you aren’t yet fully aware of them.  But it’s more than just that, my boy.”


“What do you mean?” asked a confused Kazuya.


“You’ll undoubtedly think I’m bullshitting you when I say this, but it IS the truth, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not, Kazuya.”  Gengo took a larger sip from his glass, making a distinct gulp as he downed the last of his drink.  He then got up from his seat to get a refill, walked back, placed his drink on the nearby table, and turned to face Kazuya directly.


“Kazuya, the plain truth is…that you’re somewhat of a ladies man by your very nature, whether you realize it or not.”


“Huh?” asked an extremely skeptical Kazuya.


“I know, I know, it sounds far-fetched, like I’m pulling your leg, but it’s the truth all the same.  You see, we men of the Aoi Family have had a history of being casanovas by our very nature.  My father was something of a philanderer in his time, and his father before him, and so on and so forth going back many generations of the Aoi Clan’s family tree.  I wouldn’t be surprised if I had several distant cousins here and there, given the sexual procilivites of our ancestors.  And I must confess, in my younger years I was QUITE the charmer back in the day.  Not to toot my own horn too much, but I had a rather extensive platter of ravishingly beautiful women to pick from in my time:  Supermodels, actresses, athletes, world-renowned writers or scientists, top-ranking executives…you name it, I had my share of them, relying mainly on my instinctive charm to woo them into bed with me.  It wasn’t until I was older that I ended up having to settle down and be tied down to one woman…mainly out of a sense of duty and familial obligation, but that’s a story for another time.”


“Sorry, I’ve lost the plot somewhat in the midst of that whole rant,” replied Kazuya.  “What exactly was the point of everything you just said?”


“The point, my dear boy,” Gengo resumed, “is that by your very nature, you have an intrinsic ability to draw women to you, like moths to a flame or hummingbirds to the most in-bloom flowers in the garden.  You have a gift that very few men get to share in, in that you’re a genuine, bonafide “ladies man” to your core, simply by the very essence and strength of your kindness.”


“So then, I’m just a sort of ‘super peacock’ that hypnotizes other women to flock to me, using pheromones or some kind of genetic parlor trick to rope them into becoming my mating partners, is that it?”  Kazuya was rather deflated by this point, hearing what he just heard.


“Oh, for God’s sake,” groaned Gengo.  “Would you PLEASE stop trying to see the negative in everything, Kazuya?  If you happened to be a stuck-up, egotistical, chauvinistic little narcissist, then we’d be having a VERY different conversation at the moment.  If you were so full of yourself to the point that you believed you were God’s gift to the world and that everyone should bow before you, I’d effectively bar you from having your own harem.  At a bare minimum, I’d certainly keep you from having the type of harem you have right now.  It’s because you AREN’T those things that you have as many women as you do.  You’re effectively “Prince Charming” with a pure heart who fears his own power, when you get down to the proverbial “meat and potatoes” of the whole matter.”


Kazuya just sat there for a moment to let what he heard sink in.  Was it true?  Did Gengo make a valid point, odd as it all may have sounded?  Kazuya simply turned to the three Pandoras seated across from him for a second opinion.


“Is what he said true?” asked Kazuya to the trio.


“Yes,” said Chiffon with a plain, simple smile.  “We - all of us Pandoras, or at the very least the student Pandoras who have gotten to know you during this time - we ALL genuinely enjoy your company, Kazuya.  We ENJOY spending time with you.  If there were a single one of us who honestly loathed or detested being partnered up with you, I like to think that she would have said something by now, don’t you think?  This may sound ridiculous to hear, but we all WANT to be your partners, all sixteen of us.  And even though sharing you might be an inconvenience at times, it’s something which we are all willing to deal with in order to BE with you, Kazuya.  It really is THAT simple.  And while I don’t want to be overly assumptive, I like to think that the older Pandoras in our family will come to feel the same way about you as well once they spend some more quality time with you.”  Chiffon turned towards Margaret and Su-Na at this point to effectively give them the floor to speak their piece on things.


“Well,” said Margaret as she cleared her throat, “while it’s a little early for me to be so adamant in agreeing with Miss Fairchild on her analysis…I…I must confess that I…”


“Yes?  Please go on, dear Sister,” said Gengo with a grin.  Clearly he was amused by seeing the older women being put on the spot when it came to matters of romance and long-term relationships.  Margaret simply blushed and lightly snorted before continuing.


“I…[sigh]...I have come to enjoy your company, Mr. Aoi,” said Margaret as she gazed at Kazuya.  “While so far we have only come to know each other effectively in our roles as student and principal, I like to think that…in time…that maybe, that relationship could potentially evolve into something…more, so to speak.  Truth be told, I figured that you wouldn’t really want to be paired up with an older woman like me, given the age gap between us and everything.  I felt like having you saddled up with someone like me would dishearten you greatly and believed it would be a disservice to you as a result.”  Margaret saw Kazuya’s eyes widen slightly upon hearing this, which made her feel embarrassed in turn and struggling to maintain eye contact with the young man.


“I…see…” said Kazuya quietly.


“I’m sorry, Kazuya,” said Margaret at little more than a whisper.  “I didn’t mean to make things weird or awkward.  If you don’t want to be paired up with me, I fully understand and will gladly pull out of this arrangement so that you needn’t be burdened with-”


“N-no!” blurted out Kazuya instinctively.  “It’s not that I’m against you being partnered with me, nothing like that at all.  I just felt that you wouldn’t be okay with being forced to pair up with someone as young as me, that’s all.  I thought that kind of partnership would make you uncomfortable in the long run…well, that and being pulled away from your duties as headmistress of this academy to boot.  I mean, from my perspective, I’d be quite humbled at the idea that you’d be interested in being paired up with me, but I most certainly wouldn’t want it if such an arrangement made you feel uncomfortable, like I was some kind of ball-and-chain which you ended up being stuck with, that’s all.”


For a moment, both Kazuya and Margaret simply stared at one another in a state of awkward silence, a distinct blush on each of their cheeks, given the confessions each one heard from the other.  All the while, Gengo simply cracked a grin.


‘There it is,’ he thought, ‘the Aoi charm at work.  Keep this up, Kazuya, and she’ll be Margaret Lindman Aoi before the end of your freshman year.’


During the momentary silence, Margaret couldn’t help but realize that her face felt slightly warmer and her heartbeat felt just a tiny bit more pronounced as she looked upon the young man seated before her, staring into those endearing eyes of his.


‘Oh no,’ thought Margaret to herself as she assessed her own emotional state in the midst of everything.  ‘Am I…am I feeling…do I perhaps feel…something…distinct, for this young man?  I mean…if I were in my younger years then perhaps…oh goodness…I mustn't fall into temptation.  Best to stop entertaining such thoughts.  You’re far too old for him, Margaret.  Stop entertaining such devilish notions and turn away from such lustful thoughts.  You have a higher calling now.  You can’t give in to such base desires anymore.  Those years have long passed now, so stop this nonsense at once.’


Gengo Aoi was reading the internal struggle playing out on Margaret’s face all the while and fought the urge to chuckle as the older woman was slowly but surely falling for the natural charm passed down among the men of the Aoi family line.  He then turned his gaze to Su-Na, wondering what she would say since her turn to respond was coming up.


“Well, Miss Lee,” said Kazuya as he turned to face the Korean Pandora, “I know that being a recent arrival to this arrangement, you honestly can’t feel the same level of affection towards me as the others do…and I can’t blame you for that.  Quite the contrary, I’d be more than understanding if you felt like you were being outright FORCED into this partnership, so if you wish to be free of it, then all you need to do is-”


“Kazuya,” said Su-Na in a clear tone of voice as she cut him off.


“Y-yes, Ma’am?” asked the startled Limiter.


“Let me be clear about something.  As you’ve heard earlier, I greatly respect Chairman Aoi and defer to his word and his judgment.  I trust in his vision whole-heartedly, and there were times where I felt the urge to demand that you show him the respect I believe he is owed.  That being said, he asked me to partner up with you because he genuinely believed it would be best for both you and I.  So out of respect for him, I will honor that request of his and stay on as your partner, Baptism and everything, understand?  If such an arrangement truly ends up feeling like a match made in hell, then I will most certainly speak up sooner rather than later and insist on its annulment, make no mistake on that.  Until then - if the situation ever devolves to that point - know that I am your Pandora and you are my Limiter.  Chairman Aoi believes that in time I may change my opinion of you and find you endearing and alluring to the point that I yearn for you as a partner out of my own volition rather than a sense of duty.  Therefore, I WILL stand by your side as one of your partners until things change, whether because I am no longer able to stomach such a relationship or because the chairman has decided to annul our partnership.  To act otherwise prematurely would be to dishonor and disrespect Chairman Aoi’s judgment, which is something I cannot bring myself to do.”  The Korean beauty gazed long and hard at Kazuya all the while as she ranted, peering down at him with a somewhat stern look on her face as she spoke.


“Now now, Su-Na,” said Gengo as he gently intervened, “I certainly appreciate the devotion you hold towards me, but like I told you earlier, it is my wish that in time that level of devotion will be eclipsed by the love you’ll hold towards Kazuya.  It’ll take time, but it is my hope that you’ll feel emotions for my grandson which you thought yourself incapable of feeling.  Just please be patient and give it time, that’s all.”


“I will try, Chairman,” said Su-Na with a bow towards the older man.


“So it’s really THAT simple then?” asked Kazuya.  “I’m a natural-born ladies man who can make women gravitate towards me with little or no effort?  That’s what it all amounts to?”


“I can sense the cynicism in your voice with that question, Kazuya,” replied Gengo.  “To be frank, while you DO have a naturally-inborn hereditary affinity towards making women WANT to be with you, your own personality plays just as much of a role in all of it as well as your gift.”


“He’s right, Kazuya,” added Chiffon.  “Like Chairman Aoi said earlier, if you were some kind of stuck-up, super-macho kind of sex-crazed pig, I seriously doubt that you’d have as many women wanting to be with you as you have.  I’m 100% certain that Satellizer or Rana would avoid you like the plague if you were of such a lowly character.  The thing is that most Pandoras prefer men with a more…how to put it…a more sensitive side, guys who aren’t preening, pompous or vain in their demeanor.  The ideal “Little Brother” whom most of the “Big Sisters” yearn for is somebody who is sensitive and soft in their character, not thick-headed or overly masculine in how they present themselves.  I mean, don’t get me wrong, a girl certainly doesn’t mind it if her man wants to get a little aggressive or assertive at times in the bedroom or other circumstances, but on the whole, most Pandoras tend to prefer the “nice guys,” as corny as that may sound.  So please, try to understand, dear Kazuya, we all love you for who you are, plain and simple.  And I have faith that Margaret, Su-Na, and the other recent add-ons to our family will feel the same love for you as us younger Pandoras feel for you.  They just need a little more time for the chemistry to take effect, so to speak.”


“When…when you say ‘family,’ Chiffon,” replied Kazuya, “by chance…are you referring to…”


“You’re really going to make me say it, aren’t you Kazuya?” replied Chiffon with a bashful grin and a growing blush on her cheeks.  “While this is going to come off as rather presumptive on my part, I like to think that I have a good read on the situation when I say this:  We - by which I mean all sixteen of us Pandoras whom you’ve gotten to know up to this point - we’re all interested in you, not just as your fellow classmates and comrades in training, but as something more…well…you know…intimate, so to speak.”  The tone in Chiffon’s voice was particularly cutesy by this point, and as much as Kazuya didn’t want to make assumptions on his part, he was tempted to make a guess that what the student council president was implying was effectively entering into the realm of outright courtship…if not downright engagement.


“So therefore, having said all that, it’s my hope and assumption that you and all of us, and hopefully the seven latest additions to our group to boot, that we can become a TRUE family, so to speak, understand?”  If not for her overall calming demeanor, Chiffon would probably be a gushing schoolgirl at this point, given the rather distinct blush on her cheeks as she spoke.


For his part, Kazuya was in a ‘deer in the headlights’ state of mind upon hearing all of this.  Chiffon was effectively declaring that she and the other student Pandoras were basically proposing engagement with Kazuya, with the intended assumption that he effectively marry ALL of them and take them as his wives, with the added presumption that the seven latest arrivals join in not long afterwards and ALSO become his wives in the not-too-distant future.  Such a revelation of sorts made Kazuya almost faint once more, but fortunately he had developed something of a tolerance to avoid doing so after the last time he got shocked by such information.


“Y-you’re serious, Chiffon?” asked Kazuya.  “This isn’t some kind of joke you’re pulling?”


“I wouldn’t dare tease you or make light of such a heartfelt and meaningful topic…Darling,” said Chiffon with an extra cutesy tone in her voice as her blush maintained its strength.


‘Darling?’ thought Kazuya.  ‘That’s new…Chiffon has NEVER referred to me as such in the past.  I could certainly see someone like Satellizer, Rana, Elizabeth, or Roxanne referring to me as such…maybe even a few of the others now that I think about it, but Chiffon?  She’s acting rather…what’s the word?  Forward?  Direct?  Blunt?  Something along those lines, that’s for sure.”


“In any case, whatever your thoughts are on the matter at present, please know that we all understand that you feel under a lot of pressure to try and make such a relationship work, given that there’s only one of you and a whole bunch of us girls in comparison,” Chiffon continued calmly, “and I want you to know that it’s okay.  We don’t want you to feel pressured at having to maintain such a relationship with so many Pandoras simultaneously, especially now that our family has grown to two dozen by this point, including you of course.  Just know that we know how to share and to be patient when it comes to matters of love and romance.  After all, many of us were already in harems prior to being paired up with you, so we know how to act like adults and be fair about this sort of thing, okay?  So please don’t burden yourself with so much worry over this sort of thing, okay Sweetie?”


‘Sweetie?’ thought Kazuya once more.  While Chiffon had always conveyed this sense of being a warm and endearing “Big Sister” type whom Kazuya could confide in, she was also acting surprisingly bewitching in a way, as a sort of mix between a sisterly type one could lean on for support while at the same time conveying herself as a true-blue, dyed in the wool lover or soulmate as well.  Given her choice of words, she was effectively saying, “Yeah, you’re in a REALLY big harem that’s getting bigger and bigger…and that’s perfectly okay, understand?”


“I…” said Kazuya, at a loss for words.  “I…honestly don’t know how to respond to all that.  This feels like some kind of pervy horndog’s dream I’m in right now.  This just…it can’t be real life.”


“I’m afraid it is, Kazuya,” chuckled Chiffon endearingly.  “All I’m saying is that you don’t need to feel pressured or suffocated by all of this.  I know it’s certainly sudden, and it’s most definitely an outlier in the world of Pandora-Limiter relations, but I want you to know that we - all of us - we can and will make it work in the end.  Like the chairman told you already, you’re special, Kazuya.  You have it within you to fulfill your role in this arrangement, so don’t be afraid to embrace it, that’s all.”


“Exactly,” added Gengo in a direct tone of voice as he took another sip from his drink.  Deciding that the matter was more-or-less settled regarding Kazuya’s concerns, he decided to change the subject.  “Anything else you wish to discuss with me while you’re here, Kazuya?”


“There are other things,” the young man responded.  “On a broader note, why is it that there aren’t more Limiters in the world than there are presently.  It just doesn’t seem right that Pandoras have to share a Limiter in the kind of numbers that things are set at.  While I get that some Limiters might be ecstatic at the idea of having so many women fighting over them, it just…it doesn’t seem fair to the Pandoras to be stuck in such an arrangement.”


“Now that, Kazuya, is something that we can only change or alter to an extent,” answered Gengo.  “As things presently stand, the rate of stigmatic compatibility among human males is simply something that we aren’t able to fully overcome.  Perhaps in another generation or two, mankind might be able to increase the rate of that compatibility to the point where one in five men can become Limiters, maybe even one in four.  Who knows?  There may come a time where in a century or so - assuming life as we know it is still rolling along and civilization is not a thing of the past - where as many as a third of men can become Limiters, though I’ll be long gone by then and unable to witness it for myself, even with the advances in medical technology we’ve come up with over the years to extend the longevity of the human lifespan.”  Gengo took another drink before resuming.


“In any case, Kazuya, I’m afraid that is simply one of the inborn limitations of stigmatic compatibility between the sexes.  Women can become Pandoras at a far greater rate than men can become Limiters.  Personally speaking, I don’t have a problem with such an arrangement, as I feel that there are plenty of males out there who could use a little humbling at times.  For thousands of years, men have become so used to the notion of running everything and putting women ‘in their place’ as some would call it.  Now that more and more women have a clear size advantage over men and physical abilities which they cannot hope to counter outside of deploying Freezing fields, there will be more respect for the female specimen from this point on.  At least, that’s my hope for the future anyway.”


“You don’t believe there are Pandoras out there who would let that kind of power go to their heads?  Become drunk on that kind of power?” countered Kazuya.


“I didn’t say the system was perfect, Kazuya,” replied Gengo.  “Of course there will be bad actors among Pandoras from time to time, like that bullying trio you happened to meet no long after your arrival at West Genetics.  There HAVE been evil or vile women throughout the course of human history, even before the arrival of the Nova.  But in my opinion, whatever sadistic cruelty women throughout the world have conveyed or demonstrated, it doesn’t hold a candle to the brutality of men in comparison.  I’ve read enough of history to know about the inherent cruelty and butchery ingrained within the hearts of men.  No matter the race, creed, faith, age, social status, era, or any other comparative factor, women are like minnows to the sharks that are men when it comes to sheer inhumanity and depravity.  Therefore, I’ll take my chances when it comes to living in a woman’s world compared to living in a man’s world, my dear boy.”


Kazuya paused for a moment before formulating another question.


“One last thing I want to ask of you while I’m here, and I want you to answer me honestly and directly, okay?”


“That’s a rather odd way of wording the question, Kazuya,” snorted Gengo.


“I word it that way because I can’t help but feel that you’ll either lie to me or give me some kind of indirect or runaround form of an answer.  So having said all that, do you give me your word that you’ll tell me nothing but the blunt, honest truth and nothing but the truth?”  Kazuya stared directly at Gengo as he spoke, focusing his eyes on the older Aoi’s own eyes as if he were trying to peer directly into Gengo’s soul.


‘What are you about to ask me, Kazuya?’ thought the Aoi patriarch.  ‘I must confess that my mind is boggled somewhat about what it’ll be, given how serious you are about it all.  I partly have a sort of nagging premonition as to what it’ll entail specifically, but I suppose I should just play along in order to know for certain.’


“Alright then, Kazuya,” said Gengo.  “Ask whatever question you have for me and I will answer it to the best of my ability.  Just to be clear, I don’t claim to be omniscient, so I may not have the answer that you seek.  Having said that, ask away so that I may know what it is.”


Kazuya took a deep breath, followed through with a deep chug from his own drink, then stared down Gengo Aoi once more before speaking.


“What I want to know is simply this:  Are my parents really dead or are they still alive?”


Gengo’s eyes instinctively widened upon hearing this, with his breath seizing up in his throat.


‘Oh, Kazuya,’ the older Aoi inwardly groaned.  ‘I should have known that you would bring this up with me sooner or later.  I partly hoped that you never would ask this of me.  Oh well…no more putting it off, I suppose.’

End Notes:

Hope the ending was an amusing little twist.  This chapter ended up being longer than I originally anticipated, so I decided to cut things off here.  Next chapter will be a direct follow-up, whenever I get around to posting it.

Chapter 42: Revelations from Gengo by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Follow-up chapter with some flashback material.

‘Oh Kazuya,’ Gengo Aoi inwardly groaned, ‘I should have known that you would bring this up with me sooner or later.  I partly hoped that you would never ask this of me.  Oh well…no more putting it off, I suppose.’  Gengo took another sip from his drink before responding.


“Why are you so adamant about this topic, Kazuya?” he asked as he broke eye contact.  “You DO know that your parents have their own gravesites, right?  So it’s obvious that they’re dead.”


“There are tombstones, that much is certain,” replied Kazuya.  “But for all I know, there is either nothing in the ground underneath those tombstones, or perhaps a pair of empty coffins, or maybe coffins with either dummies or prop corpses within them.  I’ve never dug up their graves, mainly because I was always barred from doing so.  And everytime I insisted on having it done, I was always prevented from doing so…on what I assume to be YOUR orders, of course.  And besides…”


“Besides?” asked Gengo.


“You aren’t looking me in the eye anymore, Grandfather,” stated Kazuya plainly.


Gengo simply closed his eyes, inhaled slowly, exhaled deeply, took another drink, and then faced his grandson once more.


“What, pray tell, does eye contact have to do with anything regarding this conversation?” asked the older Aoi.


“I told you that I wanted you to answer me honestly and directly,” replied Kazuya.  “In my case, I want you to look me square in the eye as you say that.  Look me in the eye and tell me that my parents are in fact dead and nothing more.”  Kazuya stared intently at Gengo the whole time like a statue, barely blinking the whole while.


Gengo slowly turned his gaze towards Kazuya after setting his drink down, taking in the seriousness of the situation, given the cold gaze Kazuya shot his way.  As the older Aoi’s eyes made contact with Kazuya’s, Gengo couldn’t help but inwardly tremble as he slowly opened his mouth with the intention to respond.


“Kazuya,” said Gengo slowly as he struggled to get the words out, “your parents…they’re…”


‘Goddammit you fool, just say that they’re dead, plain and simple!’ thought Gengo to himself as he stared back at Kazuya.  ‘He’s better off thinking that they’re dead, for both his sake and for theirs.’


Kazuya’s eyes slightly widened as Gengo’s facial expressions betrayed his attempt to declare Kazuya’s parents as deceased.  As far as Kazuya was concerned, the fact that Gengo was hesitating in getting the words out was all the proof he needed that something was off.


“I thought so…” whispered Kazuya.  Gengo simply paused as his brow tightened upon hearing Kazuya’s response.


“You can’t do it, can you?” asked Kazuya.  “You can’t bring yourself to straight-up lie to me on this, even if you really want to.  You’ll say they’re dead, but you won’t look me in the eye WHEN you say it.  I guess I should be grateful that you still have some semblance of a conscience, at least when it comes to family business anyway.”


‘If by chance I ever end up meeting Kami,’ thought Gengo, ‘I’m going to take a swing at him for burdening me with something as useless as a conscience.’


“Kazuya,” said Gengo, “even entertaining the notion of your parents not being dead, what good would it even do for you to know that information?  Doesn’t the fact that you can’t recall anything about them imply that they ended up abandoning you and Kazuha?  And if so, why would you even want to know anything about them, period?”


“If that truly IS the case,” countered Kazuya, “I’d bet my very life that you know something - if not EVERYTHING - about why things turned out that way.  And if that’s the honest truth of it all, I want to know about it.”


“Again, what good would come of you knowing?” asked Gengo.


“It’s my right, goddammit!” declared Kazuya.  “They’re MY parents.  Don’t I have a right to know SOMETHING about them?  Even if they abandoned me, I still want to know, all the same.”


“And if the truth of the whole matter crushes you, Kazuya,” countered Gengo, “would you have been glad to learn about it?  Or would you in hindsight end up agreeing with the old statement that ‘Ignorance is bliss’ once you heard the truth?  Sometimes it’s simply better to let the past stay in the past and not dig it up, no matter how curious you may initially be over it.”


“So you’re going to decide what I have a right to know about when it comes to my family history.  Is that it?” asked an irked Kazuya.  “Best to keep me in the dark in order to…what, protect me?  Want to keep me from going to pieces and having a breakdown if I happen to know the truth?  I’m not a little kid anymore, and forgive my arrogance when I say this, Grandpa…but frankly, I think I’m entitled to know about them and why they were never there in my life.  And I have no intention of leaving this room without you telling me SOMETHING worth hearing.  So if you plan to make that otherwise, you’ll need to call security and have me forcefully escorted out of here in order to do so.”


Gengo breathed deeply once more, sighing in exasperation at Kazuya’s stubborn insistence.


‘He has a point,’ thought Gengo, ‘he’s not a little kid anymore.  I would have liked for him to enjoy his childhood for a few more years, but I suppose I owe him something after all this time.’  As Gengo pondered on his next choice of words, he recalled the memory which gave him nightmares on-and-off for more than a decade…


The one involving Orie and the gun.



Back to the group in the living room, with Orie in the center of it all, revolver in her hand.  Gengo, his son Ryuuichi, and a very young Kazuha all try to do their part to keep Orie from doing something rash and impulsive, while the towering buxom blonde Pandora sits down with an infant Kazuya nestled against her bosom.  Despite the efforts of the others, it appears as though Orie’s mind is made up.  She is simply too distraught to accept her place within the family dynamic as things stand…


And she wants out immediately.


Raising the pistol, hammer cocked back, Orie prepares to fire at her intended target.  Is it Gengo Aoi, who she detests greatly?  No.  Is it the Pandora she speaks of in a rage, the one who she begrudgingly declares as Kazuya’s rightful mother?  No.  Is it perhaps Kazuya himself, who she feels a sense of betrayal from for not returning the motherly love she attempts to shower him with, despite her best efforts?  No.


Orie raises her arm higher, bending her elbow as she does so.  She only stops when her gun is aimed at the intended target.


The intended target being Orie’s right temple.


She presses the gun’s barrel into the side of her head as she slowly forms a trembling smile, tears streaming down her face all the while.  Gengo, Kazuha, and Ryuuichi all make a dash for her as her index finger slowly pulls on the trigger.  From Orie’s perspective, time itself seems to slow down.  The two men and the little girl all cry out to stop her and make a dash for her, but it’s highly unlikely that they’ll be able to intercept her in time before she fires.


“Goodbye, Ryu, Kazuha,” whispers Orie.  “I’m sorry it’s come to this, but I just can’t go on with this charade…”  Orie closes her eyes as she prepares to bring her torment to a grand conclusion.


The gun goes off.


But nobody is killed.


In a flash, Gengo and Ryuuichi are suddenly knocked off their feet as a large mass rushes past them in an instant.  The air itself changes current rapidly as if a freight train had just barreled through the living room.  Within less than a second, the gargantuan woman had crossed the threshold and made her way to Orie, snatching the gun single-handedly while still cradling Kazuya securely against her bosom all the while.  Within that time frame, the Pandora jerks the gun rapidly skyward and away from Orie’s head, with the bullet firing off through the ceiling.  Of course, the gunshot alerts Kazuya, which results in him crying immediately, but the tragedy had been averted, at least for the moment.


Gengo, Ryu, and Kazuha all simply stare dumbfounded at what just happened.  The Pandora had managed to dash across the living room in a crouched position while securely holding an infant, snatched a small item out of the hand of another person, and managed to prevent that person from committing suicide…in less time than the average human heartbeat is completed.


“Cassandra,” whispered Gengo in awestruck surprise from his position on the floor.  Ryuuichi was in an equal state of shock, never having seen ANYBODY move that fast.  Kazuha was in an equal state of awe, standing there like a deer in the headlights at what she just witnessed.


For her part, Orie stood there motionless for a few seconds, staring up into the golden eyes of the large-chested beauty who nearly held her up completely by her wrist as the smaller woman’s feet nearly dangled off the floor.  Obviously the larger woman was ridiculously stronger than anyone else in the room (hell pretty much anyone else on the whole planet!), so fighting against her grip would have been a useless endeavor.  At that very moment, Orie was completely at Cassandra’s mercy.


After a few seconds, Orie glanced back and forth between the Pandora and the infant nestled in the larger woman’s embrace.  Instinctively acting to soothe Kazuya’s crying, Cassandra yanked the revolver out of Orie’s hand, crushed it to pieces in her grip, then pulled down the sundress she was wearing in order to expose her nipple and proceed to breastfeed Kazuya in order to calm him down.  The gesture had the intended effect, given how quickly Kazuya went from crying to suckling at the giant woman’s breast within seconds.


“Why?” Orie quietly whispered, making Cassandra turn her head to the smaller woman.


“Why must you torture me like this?” Orie asked.  “Must you really shove this in my face?  How he suckles from your bosom so readily and willingly when he turns away from mine every single time?  How he slumbers so peacefully in your embrace as you hold him while he only cries in mine?  Does it please you to torment me with these gestures?  To prove that you’re more of a mother to him than I’ll ever be?”  Orie proceeded to quietly whimper.  She would have buried her face into her hands, but only had her left arm free, given that Cassandra still had a hold of Orie’s right wrist.


“Please…please just let me die,” whimpered Orie.  “Let me end this nightmare already.  You’ve already won, so just let me be free from this torment, I beg of you.”


As he watched the dialogue unfold before him, Gengo pondered just what Cassandra would do.  Given her size and her Pandora abilities, it would have been child's play for her to throw Orie against the wall as if she were some ragdoll, or for her to wrap one hand around Orie’s throat and either suffocate her or even break her neck with a single ‘pop’.  The power dynamic between the two was simply too great, like an ant going up against an elephant in a competition of pure strength.


To Gengo’s genuine surprise, Cassandra acted in the opposite direction.  She simply knelt down, wrapped an arm around Orie’s torso and pulled the smaller woman in for a one-arm hug, holding her securely as possible while still holding Kazuya with her other arm to continue breast-feeding him.


In response, Orie started to quietly cry into Cassandra’s stomach, her cries becoming louder as she pressed her face against the Pandora’s torso.  Orie’s own torso shivered and trembled as she unleashed all the angst and frustration of her situation into Cassandra’s stomach, at times crying almost as loudly as Kazuya was crying just a moment ago, wailing strongly into Cassandra’s abdomen as she did.  In response, Cassandra simply rubbed her hand up and down Orie’s backside in an attempt to comfort her.


“Shhh” whispered Cassandra as she gently stroked the smaller woman in her embrace.  “Please don’t cry.  We are family…all of us…so please don’t leave us.  That will make everyone…sad, and I don’t want that.”  Cassandra’s voice was particularly heavenly, as if motherhood was baked into her very DNA.  It had such a calming effect mixed with just a touch of raw power and authority behind it, as if she were a veritable goddess speaking to a mere mortal (which given her size and abilities, it wasn’t too far-fetched of a notion among some around the world to perceive Cassandra as a goddess and thus worship her accordingly).


From what Gengo could make out of Orie’s reaction (given that her face was buried in Cassandra’s torso), the smaller woman’s emotional state was a proverbial whirlwind.  Given her vocal reactions and body language, Orie seemed to outright despise Cassandra while at the same time grateful to have a shoulder (more accurately a torso) to cry into.  It was as if Orie detested Casssandra for being the mother to Kazuya she couldn’t be, yet she simply couldn’t bring herself to hate the woman entirely, given that Cassandra was the one who could provide for Kazuya’s nourishment and development.


Perhaps that was an aspect of unconditional love which mothers could have for their children.  Even if Orie couldn’t be Kazuya’s provider when it came to coddling and breastfeeding, she was grateful in a roundabout way that there was somebody who could serve in those roles for Kazuya’s sake.  Or to put it another way, “I want my child to be safe and happy, even if I cannot be the one to provide him that safety or happiness.”


Once Orie had calmed down (or at the very least stopped her wailing into Cassandra’s torso), Cassandra had let up somewhat on her grip, repositioned her seating, and placed Orie within her lap as if she were a small child (which was understandable given that Orie stood no higher than Cassandra’s hips in terms of height) while still holding Kazuya with one arm against her gigantic bosom, breastfeeding him all the while.  The way Gengo analyzed things, Cassandra had a very rudimentary concept of familial love compared to others that bordered on child-like by its very nature.  She simply wanted for everyone to be calm, at peace, happy, and together.


Cassandra turned her gaze to Kazuha, smiling warmly at the girl and gesturing with her arm for Kazuha to join the others in Cassandra’s collective group embrace.  Without skipping a beat, Kazuha made her way over and ended up sitting on one of Cassadra’s thighs with Orie nestled on the other thigh, and though Orie was still in a somewhat rattled state overall, she at the very least wasn’t attempting to kill herself at this point.  Using one arm (well, more like her forearm than her whole arm), Cassandra had held Kazuya gently against her bosom to continue breastfeeding him while wrapping both Orie and Kazuha (who was hugging Orie at the time in order to help calme her down) against her torso with her other arm.  In Gengo’s eyes, it was clear enough to tell that Orie simply wanted to bask in the presence of ALL of them, meaning Kazuya, Kazuha, and even Orie.  Hell, if she were even larger than her current size, she’d probably go so far as to rope in both Ryuuichi and even Gengo himself into the collective group embrace.  If there was one thing Gengo Aoi knew when it came to Cassandra, it was that she most definitely liked group hugs whenever the opportunity for one presented itself, and as far as she was concerned, ‘the more the merrier,’ as the old saying went.


Once Orie was no longer in jeopardy of killing herself (at least for the time being anyway), Gengo turned to his son to discuss where to proceed from that point onward.


“So then,” said Gengo, “we need to evaluate where to proceed from here on.”


“That’s all this is to you, isn’t it?” asked an incredulous Ryuuichi.  “My wife almost blew her brains out and you’re thinking about chess moves.  You’re unbelievable sometimes, you know that?  Sometimes I’m ashamed to be your son.”


“I’m…I’m sorry,” said Gengo, trying not to be so analytical to the point of sounding completely dispassionate and uncaring.  “I didn’t mean to sound cold-hearted or unfeeling.  I just…I felt it prudent for us to proceed accordingly from this point now that a disaster has been averted.  Believe me, I’m glad that it didn’t come to Orie…doing something that would have hurt you, as well as her children.  I know that I tend to come off as somewhat cold and too direct, but please believe me when I say that I’m glad that my daughter is still with us.”


“Don’t you mean ‘daughter-in-law,’ assuming you would even refer to her by that title…” grumbled Ryu in subdued admonition to his father.


“Look,” Gengo interjected, “while she may technically be my in-law, I consider her my daughter, especially since she’s the woman you love as well as the mother of two of my grandchildren, understand?  I know I can come off as rather cold at times, but she’s part of my family, and I DO care about her…even if I may struggle in showing that.”


“You say she’s the mother of two of your grandchildren, even though that’s not exactly the case,” said Ryu with venom in his voice.


“Listen, I told you before,” countered Gengo, “Kazuya is different.  In a way of putting things, he has…well, two mothers, in a way of putting it…a conception-based mother and a ‘birth mother,’ so to speak.  It just so happens that Orie could only serve as the first and not the second, which is where Cassandra factors in.  Like I told you before, Kazuya’s stigmatic body presented complications for Orie.  She almost assuredly would have died if she tried to bring the pregnancy to full term, and that might have jeopardized Kazuya’s own survival to boot.  Therefore, it was necessary to have Orie’s uterus transplanted into Cassandra in order to save both of their lives.  I know it’s not what you wanted, Ryuuichi, but it was the only way to make sure that both Orie and Kazuya survived, understand?”


“I KNOW that!” declared Gengo’s son in a subdued shout, akin to that of intense whispering.  “You think I would have allowed that unless it was absolutely necessary?  I love my wife, and I love my children - both of them.  If Orie could have birthed Kazuya just as she did Kazuha, I never would have allowed that procedure to occur otherwise.  Though I regretted it at the time, I want my wife to live!  I want my children to live!  I want us to be a family, goddammit!”


“And you CAN be,” replied Gengo.  “It’s just that given the circumstances, our family is…well, significantly different from that of others, to say the least.  There was no other option but to have Kazuya transplanted into Cassandra’s womb, plain and simple.  Please try to understand, son…in order for both my daughter and grandson to survive, there was simply no other option than the transplant.  If you resent me forever over it, I’ll bear that hatred if I have to…but just like you, I intend to protect my family, and I’ll do whatever it takes and bear whatever cross I must in order to make that happen.”


Ryuuichi stares in bitter silence at Gengo for a good long while, not sure how to respond for at least a minute or more.  Feeling the urge for either a strong drink or a cigarette, he storms off towards the kitchen (most likely for both to help alleviate both his stress and the vindictive bitterness he feels towards his father).  During that time, Gengo simply stares at Cassandra and the rest of the group which she has essentially roped into the collective group hug, thankful that she ended up being the one to avert a catastrophe and prevent a member of his family from making a rash decision and ending her life prematurely.


Fast-forward several months later…


“Listen,” said Ryuuichi to Gengo, “I know that you want what’s best, but the way things are going…I’m afraid that there’s simply no other way…not if you want to save both Kazuya and Orie.”


“Please, son,” replied Gengo, “there must be some other way.  Surely, you and Orie don’t want to be separated from your children?”


“Of course I don’t,” said Ryuuichi, “but with circumstances as they are, I cannot fully speak for Orie as things stand.  While I know that she would never harm Kazuya or Kazuha, I can’t say with absolute certainty that she won’t attempt what she tried to do in the living room not that long ago.  Her emotional state is still fragile as things stand, and I’m pretty sure that she resents that woman to some extent, even now.”


“You mean Cassandra?” asked Gengo.


“Who else would I be talking about?” asked Ryu.  “Orie obviously resents her for being the mother which she always desired being, and even with Kazuha to help alleviate her concerns, I don’t think it’s enough.  Orie wants to be mother to BOTH of them, and with Kazuya being the way he is towards her…it’s gotten no better, no matter how much time has passed.  And with things being the way they are, I’m certain that it’s only a matter of time before Orie acts on impulse and ends up taking her own life again, despite our best efforts.”


“She just needs more time,” countered Gengo.  “Once Kazuya is old enough, he’ll understand the uniqueness of his situation.  While it might be odd to tell a small child that he effectively has a father and two mothers, I believe that in time, he’ll learn to accept that dynamic.  He’ll have to be taught that he comes from a rather unique situation regarding his birth, but I have faith that it’ll work out in the end.  It just takes time, that’s all.”


“I wish I shared your optimism,” said Ryu, “but I’m afraid that I’m too much of a realist to be so naive over such a thing.  Orie’s emotional state is like fine glass by this point.  It’s only a matter of time before she tries to kill herself once more, most likely when nobody is keeping an eye on her…and if it comes to that…”


“It won’t,” Gengo interrupted, trying to alleviate his son’s concerns.


“You’re so certain and so sure of yourself,” grumbled Ryu in contempt, “always thinking you can control everything and keeping things from getting out of hand.  I KNOW Orie, and I say to you now that with the way things are progressing, it’s only a matter of time before she tries to end her own life once more.  The only difference is that she’ll do so when nobody else is watching her, so that she’ll succeed the second time.”


There was a long pause between Gengo and his son before the older Aoi spoke up once more.


“If that really is the case, what do you suggest we do in order to prevent such a thing from happening?” Gengo asked.


Ryu paused as he took a drag from the cigarette he was smoking.  From what Gengo could tell, his son already had a solution in mind; he was just mustering up the courage to state it.


“I think…” began Ryu, “I think it would be best if Orie and I took some time away…”


“You mean leave?” asked Gengo.


“Not forever…per se,” replied Ryu, “but for a good long while…just enough time for Orie to get her mind right.”


“Son, you do hear yourself, right?” asked a somewhat incredulous Gengo.  “You’re talking about abandoning your own children!”


“You don’t think I know that already!?” Ryu shot back.  “You don’t think if there was another way that I would have chosen it by now?  You think I WANT to resort to this!?”


“Look, we just need more time,” said Gengo.  “In a few years, once Kazuya is old enough to communicate, we can help him to understand the uniqueness of his situation.  And once we’ve reached that point, I’m sure that he’ll return Orie’s love for him…I just know it.”


“I’m afraid there’s not enough time for that to occur,” countered Ryu.  “I’ve seen her mental and emotional state.  I see it in her eyes.  It’s written all over her face, despite her best efforts to mask it.  It’s only a matter of time before she has another episode and does something hasty, most likely ending in her death.  Whenever she sees Cassandra with Kazuya, Orie can’t help but feel envious and jealous that the role of mother has been taken from her.  And despite Kazuha’s best efforts to fill the gap in her heart, I’m afraid that it’s only buying time…and not very much of it at that.”


“If you’re truly concerned,” said Gengo slowly, “there are certain courses of action we could take to prevent Orie from…”


“I’m not having my wife committed to an insane asylum, before you go any further,” interjected Ryu, “nor am I having her sedated, overmedicated, or strapped down to a bed for the rest of her life.”  Gengo paused in response as he sighed before replying.


“It would only be for a relatively short bit,” said the elder Aoil.  “Just a few years if need be.  Once Kazuya is old enough to walk and talk, I’m sure that things will improve and we can truly become a fam-”


“I love my wife, and I’m not going to simply cast her aside out of sheer convenience!” declared Ryu with raw anger on his face and tears in his eyes.  “And forgive my arrogance, old man, but I just KNOW that Orie is almost certainly going to lose all control and do something reckless within the next year or two at the most.  The sight of Kazuya in that other woman’s arms sets something off within Orie, and I fear that she’ll make another suicide attempt sooner rather than later.  Whether it’s with pills, a rope, a razorblade, a car crash, a long jump, or some other method, she’ll make that attempt, I just know that she will.  You know I’m right.”


Gengo paused in quiet reflection.  Some small part of him couldn’t help but believe that his son was correct, or at least analyzed the situation aptly enough to make a prediction that had a high likelihood of occurring.


“So then, what do you propose?” asked Gengo.


“For the time being, I believe it’s best that Orie and I…take some time away.”


“You mean leave?” asked Gengo bluntly.


“Not permanently…but yes.”


“Abandon your children?”  Ryu quietly winced in response at Gengo’s words.


“If I could, I would take Kazuya and Kazuha with us, but we’ve seen how Kazuya reacts at Orie’s touch, how he cries…that kind of thing is detrimental to Orie’s emotional state.  And though I know Cassandra means well and only wants what’s best for Kazuya, the sight of her being the mother Orie desires to be…it’s too much for her to bear.”  Ryu took a drag from his cigarette before resuming.


“Look, the situation as it stands is this:  If you keep things as they are, my wife is almost certainly going to end up killing herself when nobody's looking, and if that happens…”


“Then what?” asked Gengo, sensing that he already knew the answer deep down.


“I think you already know…” Ryu quietly responded as he looked at his father with a sullen deadness in his eyes.  “You’ll be attending a double funeral.”


“You would actually kill yourself to spite me?” asked Gengo.


“Not out of spite, but out of sheer hopelessness.  I love Orie, despite her flaws and her outbursts.  She’s the woman I want to grow old with till my last day, and if I end up losing her…I’ll…”  Ryu took another drag, finishing off the cigarette right there and then.


“And don’t you dare suggest that I can just replace her with Cassandra or some other woman to fill the hole in my heart,” said Ryu with a subtle growl in his voice.


“And what of your children?” asked Gengo.  “You’re going to abandon them in order to save your wife?  Is that it?”


“You can look after them in our absence.  I know it’ll be hard on Kazuha for a while, she may even come to resent me for it, but in time I think she’ll understand why I did it, even if she can’t agree with the choice.  And Kazuya is still a baby, so he hasn’t had any interaction with us that’ll imprint on him mentally speaking.  You obviously have the resources to see that they’re well looked after, so I know I won’t have to worry on that end of things.”


“Please, Ryuuichi, just think this over,” said Gengo.  “I’m sure we can find a way where you and Orie needn’t be separated from your children.  I know you don’t want that, so just-”


“Of COURSE I don’t want that!” shouted Ryu.  “But what other option is there!?  If you want everyone in this family to stay alive, then this is the only option.  I told you that I’m not going to have my wife medicated up to her eyeballs or chained to the bed or locked away in a psych ward.  She’d effectively be reduced to being a caged bird and I refuse to have any part in that.  If I had a magic wand to help make Kazuya imprint on Orie, I’d use it in a heartbeat, but there’s no other way…and you know I’m right.  You just don’t want to admit it.”


Gengo simply stared at his son, biting his lower lip in frustration.  Even as smart and clever as he was, the elder Aoi figured his son had a point that was at least somewhat valid.  There was simply no conceivable way to keep Orie alive AND within the Aoi household without the strong possibility of her lashing out in some way and doing harm to either herself or someone else…not without effectively limiting her freedom to some extent.  And if Orie died, there was a good chance that Ryuuichi might do something rash in turn, given how deeply in love he was with her.


‘It seems as though the Transcendent Will is testing me,’ thought Gengo.  ‘If only Orie’s DNA was compatible with the stigmata, then this whole dilemma could be averted.  Perhaps in a few years, if we manage to refine the process, she can become a Pandora and then become the mother to Kazuya she always desired to be.’


Eventually, sensing that his son’s resolve was strong, Gengo Aoi ended up acquiescing.


“If you really plan on going through with this,” said Gengo, “there are some things that will need to be done.”


“Them being?” asked Ryu.


“Well, given that you plan for the two of you to effectively become estranged from our family for an indeterminate amount of time, I’ll need to be in-the-know regarding your physical whereabouts.  As for your living arrangements with regards to expenses, there’ll be no need to worry on that end.”


“I don’t want handouts from you,” Ryu quietly chided.


“You’re my son, so at the very least let me cover the expenses okay?  It’s not as though I’m going to shower you with wealth in order to bribe you into staying or anything like that.  I just want you to focus on helping out your wife, so at the very least money won’t be a sideline distraction.” Gengo stood his ground in his reasoning.


“Fine,” grumbled Ryu.


“Also, I will be making occasional visits from time to time.  I feel it prudent to see how the two of you are doing while you’re away.  I’ll also have personnel I trust keeping tabs on you during your absence.”


“Spying on us?” scoffed Ryu.


“Out of concern,” replied Gengo.  “Heaven forbid that Orie has a serious breakdown and you’re not able to handle it on your own.  I know that you love her and you want what’s best for her, but if you’re really hellbent on devoting your full time and attention to her, then you’re going to acquiesce on this, understand?  Besides, it’s not as if you’re being imprisoned under house arrest or anything like that.  I’m just going to be kept in-the-know in the event something gravely concerning ends up occurring, that’s all.”


“Fine then,” said Ryu.  “I’m not exactly comfortable with the idea of having monitoring equipment or armed guards keeping regular tabs on us, but I get your reasoning.”


“You’ll also want to keep a low profile and away from the public eye if you’re going to live separately from us,” Gengo continued.  “My political enemies and rivals on the world stage might see you two as viable targets to capture and use as hostages against me, so I’m going to have to keep you hidden away from the rest of the world as best as I can, and I’ll expect the two of you to do your part in playing along with that masquerade.”


“What are you thinking exactly?” asked Ryu.  Gengo paused in deep thought for a few seconds before continuing.


“While this may sound preposterous…I think it’s probably best that we fake your deaths,” answered Gengo bluntly.


“Come again?” asked Ryu.


“We have an incident play out, some kind of vehicular crash…probably an automobile, though I could pull off the same thing with aircraft if need be.  A plane crash would probably be more advantageous.  Plane goes down, hits a mountainside hard, explosion and fire take care of the rest.  Bodies hardly recognizable, burnt and mangled beyond recognition.  Once it’s confirmed there are no survivors, have a small funeral and burial service, and then the two of you simply disappear from the public eye.”


“You really think such a stunt would work?” asked a skeptical Ryu.


“The neat thing about having the kind of power and clout which I possess, Ryuuichi,” said Gengo, “is that I can tug a LOT of strings.  Bribes, blackmail, intimidation, and of course with the amount of money I have at my disposal, I can make a LOT of things happen.”


“I’m not going to have others killed just so Orie and I can go into hiding,” warned Ryu.


“I can have the vehicle installed with an automated flight computer, so that it effectively flies itself.  No need for a pilot or driver.  In fact, nobody will actually be aboard it.  Just vehicle with a bunch of dummy corpses placed within it, plain and simple.  Once the wreckage is discovered, the prop bodies play their part and fool the world into thinking the two of you are dead.”


“Dummy corpses?  Prop bodies?” asked a skeptical Ryuuichi.


“With modern medical technology, I can effectively have a brain dead clone of you and Orie placed aboard the plane.  Your blood type, your organs, literally everything packaged up and ready to be disposed of.  If you’re concerned about the ethics of it all, rest assured that the clone will be functionally brain-dead, meaning that it was never alive in the first place.  We’ll just be destroying a dummy made of real organs in order for everyone to THINK you died in the wreck, the same for Orie.  Nobody will actually die in the crash, but the world will think otherwise.”  Ryuuichi paused for a moment before responding to Gengo’s plan.


“And Kazuha?  Will she be in-the-know about this?  Or will you tell her that we’re really dead?”


“It’s my intention to tell her, lest she believe that her parents are actually dead and she becomes emotionally scarred by such a thing.  While she may be young, I trust in her judgment that she’ll understand why this is being done.  She’ll certainly not be in favor of it, that goes without saying, but she’ll come to understand the necessity of it all, as hard as it may be to do so initially.”


“And Cassandra?” asked Ryu.  Gengo paused once more in deep thought before responding.


“She’ll probably be harder to convince.  Cassandra has a VERY simplistic view of familial love, bordering on child-like at times.  She’ll not want you and Orie to leave us, even if that means she gets to spend more time mothering both Kazuha and Kazuya in the process.  To her, everyone is important, including Orie who she seems to love like a sister.  But don’t worry, I’ll do my part to help her understand.”


“And if you don’t succeed in convincing her?” asked Ryu.  “If you don’t manage to persuade an eleven-foot-tall supersoldier to not pursue us or keep us here against our will, what happens then?”


“Then I may have to ask for the assistance of a certain someone to help her understand if it comes to that,” replied Gengo.


“That person being?” asked Ryu.


“A woman by the name of Maria Lancelot,” answered Gengo bluntly.  “Figured that if it came down to it, if Cassandra won’t listen to us, then she’ll listen to her, given that it’s a bit trickier blowing off somebody when they’re your size or larger.”


“Who is Maria Lancelot to you anyway?” asked Ryu.  “I mean, I get that she’s the ‘First Pandora’ and all that, but what is she to you specifically?”


‘The mother of my children and my soulmate,’ thought Gengo, feeling the need to keep his son in the dark on some things…for the time being anyway.


“She’s someone very near and dear to me, son, and let’s leave it at that for now,” replied Gengo.  Sensing that his father wouldn’t elaborate any further, Ryu relented in his questioning.


“So then…when can you make this happen?” asked the younger Aoi.


“Between setting up the safehouse for you and Orie, getting the plane ready, creating the clones, having an airtight backstory, keeping those in-the-know to a very select and trusted few…I’d say around six to nine months…a year at most.”  Everything should be ready by then.


“Alright,” Ryu quietly replied.


“You’re certain you want to go through with this?” asked Gengo.


“Right now, my priority is looking after my wife.  Hopefully, in a few years, once her emotional state has calmed down, then perhaps she can see her children again.  I just hope that they won’t hate her for this.  If they despise me for it, I can shoulder that pain.  But Orie, if her children end up despising her for this…I don’t know…it might be best if Kazuya NEVER meets her.  Maybe tell him that she died in childbirth or something.  Or else tell him that we really DID die in the crash.  I’m honestly not sure how he’ll take it if he hears the truth.”


“He’ll have Kazuha there for emotional support, and in turn he’ll be there for her.  They’ll have each other for the emotional support they’ll need, and of course I’ll do my part to help where and when I can.  For now, just focus on your wife, if you’re really dead set on being there for her.”


“I am,” stated Ryu directly.  “I can’t imagine life without her.”


“Then I’ll make preparations.  Just do what you can for Orie’s sake, and make the most of the time you have with your children between then and now, because aside from the occasional visit from myself or Kazuha, you’ll be having VERY limited contact with them once we make this happen.”


“Got it,” replied Ryu.


Fast-forward to the airplane incident, which went just like Gengo had planned.  Plane goes down over mountains.  Fiery explosion after crash.  No survivors found.  Bodies burned and mangled horribly.  Small, private funeral.  Ryuuichi and Orie whisked away to a hidden safehouse which is closely monitored by Gengo and a select cadre of trusted individuals.  Months pass, then years pass.  Kazuha makes visits to Ryuuichi and Orie no more than twice a year.  Kazuya is kept in the dark the whole time, being told that his parents are dead.  Cassandra stays on as Kazuya and Kazuha’s mother effectively until Kazuya reaches the age of three, at which point she must be “hospitalized” as Gengo puts it, and disappears from the public eye, just like Maria Lancelot.  Initially against the idea of Ryuuichi and Orie being apart from the family, Cassandra is kept in check by a mix of persuasion on Gengo’s part along with Maria serving as the muscle if need be in order to keep Cassandra from rushing off and bringing Ryu and Orie home by force.


And the rest, as the saying goes, is history.



So it was, thinking back to the recollection of those memories that Gengo decided to tell Kazuya a good deal of what became of his parents, though he did leave out some key elements in his explanation.  As Gengo recollected the events of what happened back then to his grandson, he left out anything involving Maria or Cassandra from those events, feeling that the young man didn’t need to know about them just yet.


“So…my parents are still alive?” asked Kazuya.


“Yes,” replied Gengo quietly.


“Where are they?” asked Kazuya.


“Sorry, Kazuya,” said Gengo, “but I’m afraid I can’t tell you that.”


“Can’t or won’t?”  Kazuya shot back.  Gengo merely sighed through his nostrils in response.


“It’s better that you don’t know where they are for the time being.  Just know that they’re alive, they’re safe, and that they’re being well looked after.  And even if you try to beat the answer out of me, I still won’t tell.”  The look on Gengo’s face told Kazuya that the old man wasn’t bluffing.


“So…my mother had a nervous breakdown…because of me?” asked Kazuya.


“Essentially, yes,” explained Gengo.  “Due to the fact that she couldn’t breastfeed you during your infant years, she was on the verge of emotionally collapsing back then.  And if something ended up happening to her, chances were good that it would have severely affected your father in turn, given how devoted he is to her.  If Orie died, then Ryuuichi may very well have ended up joining her.  So in order to keep them from dying, I had them hidden away.  In an ironic twist of things, I basically ‘killed’ them so that I could keep them alive, so to speak.”  Gengo referring to the faking of their deaths on this last part.


“So then, it’s my fault that my mother almost died?” asked Kazuya.


“No, Kazuya, nobody is at fault, understand?” replied Gengo, feeling the need to nip this in the bud before Kazuya ended up having another guilt trip forced upon him.  “It was simple biology and nothing more.  You have a unique body and your mother wasn’t able to provide nourishment for it at the time, that’s all.”


“Well then, how was I provided for during those early years then?” asked Kazuya, feeling that something was off in Gengo’s explanation.


“That’s not important, Kazuya,” said Gengo.


“You’re not being upfront with me,” replied Kazuya.


“You asked me about your parents, and I’ve answered accordingly, Kazuya,” Gengo replied, holding his ground.  “If I choose to be economical with some details here and there, know that I have my reason.  And even if you hate me for it, even if you outright loathe or despise me for it, know that I DO care about you all the same and I’ll shoulder whatever animosity you have for me as a result.  Just know that your parents ARE alive and well and that they’re being well looked after.  And besides…”


“Besides what?” asked Kazuya.


“Even if you were to meet them, do you know what you’d say to them, especially your mother?  Would you scream that she abandoned you and that she’s a terrible person for doing so?  Do you think that would help her emotional state?  To hear her child basically calling her a monster?”


Kazuya simply stood there, eyes slightly widened as he stood still like a deer in the headlights.  In that moment, his mind was a flurry of emotions, given the information Gengo had conveyed to him (leaving out key details here and there, of course).  Though he hated to admit it, his grandfather did have some valid points.  After a minute or so of awkward silence, Kazuya spoke up once more.


“Just answer me this last question, Grandpa,” requested Kazuya.  Gengo cocked an eyebrow, awaiting the question.


“In time…would you…would you let me see them?  It doesn’t have to be right away, but perhaps in the next few months…a year from now at the latest…would you let me see my parents?”  Kazuya’s tone was far more controlled and respectful as he spoke, making the question come off as a genuine heartfelt request rather than a demand one might make in an interrogation.  There was another pause from Gengo as he made his way over to the liquor cabinet, poured himself a generous amount of booze, took a sizable gulp, and then turned to face Kazuya.


“In time…perhaps, Kazuya,” answered Gengo.  “Though I cannot give you an accurate timetable as to when exactly.  Maybe in a year or so, but that’s a rough guess for the time being.  For now, focus on your time here as a Limiter and forming meaningful bonds with your Pandoras - all of them.  Because, frankly speaking, Kazuya, it’s of high importance to me that you start bonding with all of them rather deeply and as soon as possible.  Which reminds me,”  Gengo turns to Margaret as he speaks, “Sister Margaret?”


“Sir?” she asked.


“How long is it before Kazuya’s Baptism?”


“If I remember correctly, I have it scheduled for less than four weeks from today,” she answered.  For a moment, Gengo considered having the timetable shortened to less than two weeks, given how adamant he was about having Kazuya bonded with his partners as soon as possible.  But in the end, he figured that four weeks would be an adequate waiting time and let things stay their course.


“Very well then,” replied Gengo as he turned to face Kazuya once more.


“On that topic, since we’re here and all,” said Kazuya.


“Yes?” asked Gengo.


“Why are you so adamant about having me paired up with so many women?”


“Because it benefits multiple parties, dear boy.”


“How do you mean?” asked a confused Kazuya.


“First off, it helps the Pandoras whom you are currently partnered up with by having them becoming bonded to their ‘One,’ which in this case is you, Kazuya.  You may find me arrogant in making such a declaration, but you’ll simply have to trust in my judgment when I say that I know what I’m talking about.  In time, once you’ve become Baptized to ALL of your partners, I’m extremely certain that your biggest dilemma will be in figuring out how to gently fight them off of you, given how enamored they will all be with you as their bonded soulmate and future husband.”  On that last part, Kazuya couldn’t help but blush somewhat, given how forward and direct his grandfather was being.


“Grandpa!” said Kazuya  “Must you be so blunt about that sort of thing!?  Can you really be so certain that things’ll go the way you’re thinking!?  Me being married off to so many women!?  Honestly!?”


“Not only am I certain about that, Kazuya,” stated Gengo, “I’m pretty hellbent on having it become a reality in the relatively near future.”


“Grandpa, I’m fifteen years old.  I’m a highschool freshman.  I’m too young to be getting married.  I mean, what next, having kids?”


“Within the next few years, sure,” chuckled Gengo, “preferably with ALL of your partners, of course.”


“Please tell me you’re joking,” chided Kazuya as he turned his gaze to the three Pandoras sitting on the couch, feeling embarrassed on their collective behalf.  From what he could tell, Chiffon was mildly embarrassed, but not against the concept, Margaret was somewhat flustered, and Su-Na felt rather awkward, given her normally all-business way of approaching things and was now hearing about topics like marriage and childbirth.  The blushes on their cheeks were certainly an amusing thing to witness from Gengo’s perspective.


“Not in the slightest, Kazuya,” stated Gengo.  “It’s my hope that within a year or two, every Pandora you’re paired up with will carry the surname Aoi, give me a great-grandchild, and ideally be tied for first place as your favorite wife.  While that last part might have a touch of wishful thinking to it, all I can say is ‘A man can dream,’ in my defense.”


“Honestly,” sighed Kazuya as he closed his eyes and started massaging his eyelids using his thumb and forefinger, trying to alleviate the stress and mild angst from hearing his grandfather effectively declare himself matchmaker and having Kazuya married off to a small army of women.  While Kazuya had an inkling that was Gengo’s plan all along, it didn’t make him feel any better to have his suspicions confirmed in this case.


“And how many Pandoras do you intend to marry me off to?” asked Kazuya.  “A hundred?  A thousand?  A million?”


“Why stop at a million, Kazuya?” joked Gengo.


“That’s not funny,” grumbled Kazuya.  “These aren’t collectibles we’re talking about.  They’re women, they’re people, with personalities, likes and dislikes, hopes and dreams, with their own lives to live, not possessions to be acquired and paraded around like trophies.”


‘Ever the gentleman at your core, Kazuya,’ thought Gengo in amusement.


“Joking aside, my dear boy,” replied Gengo, “if it’s any consolation, I’ll tell you this much:  With the Pandoras I have in mind, we’re looking at a group of no more than fifty…scratch that, less than forty.  Does that alleviate your concerns?”


“Not really,” muttered Kazuya, hearing that there were more Pandoras waiting in the wings which Gengo planned to saddle the young man with.  “And you’re so sure that these women will WANT to be paired up with me?  You’re not just goading them into this arrangement via bribes or blackmail of some kind?”


“Kazuya, I’m hurt,” replied Gengo.  “I may be something of a puppetmaster in certain fields, but when it comes to setting up my grandson’s future, at least regarding matters of romance and companionship, I’d never sink so low as to resort to such tactics.  You’ll just have to take me at my word when I tell you that the women I have in mind to pair up with you will MOST CERTAINLY take an interest in you, given your sensitive nature and your natural charm.  Like I told you earlier, you have something of an innate gift when it comes to drawing women towards you, like moths to a flame.  The only thing I’d worry about is having enough…stamina to make so many women happy and satisfied.”  The innuendo Gengo was dropping was only too obvious, making Kazuya blush somewhat in embarrassment.


“Grandpa!” groaned Kazuya in awkward angst.


“And while we’re on that topic, Kazuya,” continued Gengo, “here’s a little advice regarding your partnerships:  While it’s all well and good to be focused on your studies and training as a Limiter, don’t bury your nose so deep into the books that you ignore your lovely ladies.  Spending quality time with them and letting your relationships with them blossom should be of the utmost priority.  In fact, if you have to sacrifice study time and minor scholastic duties in order to strengthen your partnerships, that’s not a problem in the slightest as far as I’m concerned.  You won’t be held back a grade or anything along those lines.”


“I don’t want special treatment, especially on the grounds of nepotism,” replied Kazuya.


“Listen, broadening your horizons is all well and good, Kazuya, and there’s nothing wrong with opening up your mind to new information and committing yourself to your studies.  But don’t let that get in the way of your chief duty as a Limiter here at West Genetics:  Your main task is to perform Baptism with your partners and strengthen your abilities to their utmost in order to help fight off the Nova, and that involves deepening relationships with all of those lovely ladies.  From what I gather, the younger Miss L. Bridget and Miss Linchen are clearly smitten with you already.  It’s my hope that soon enough, EVERY Pandora you’re paired up with will love you just as endearingly, with friendly competition among the whole lot of them over spending quality time with you.”  Gengo turned to the three Pandoras on the couch once more, smiling at the mild blushes they sported in response to hearing such a statement.


Feeling awkward given how direct and straightforward his grandfather was at basically telling him to marry and impregnate the platoon-sized group of towering beauties he was surrounded by, Kazuya felt that it was time to wrap up the conversation and take his leave.


“I’ve heard enough,” said the younger Aoi.  “Thank you for being open with me about…well, everything.  It’s a lot to take in, but I’m grateful for your candidness.”


“Sure thing, Kazuya,” replied Gengo with a grin.  Opening his arms to gesture for a hug, Gengo was glad that Kazuya returned the gesture, even if his response was somewhat slow, stiff, and reluctant.


“I’m ready to go,” said Kazuya to the three Pandoras, who proceeded to stand up once more and casting the two men in their collective group shadow.


“Very well then,” said Margaret.  “Thank you for making time for us, Mr. Chairman.”  Margaret bowed slightly towards Gengo as she said this.  Su-Na and Chiffon also politely bowed alongside her.


“Please, Margaret,” chuckled Gengo, “when it’s just us in private company, feel free to refer to me by my first name, though I’m hopeful that in the near future, it’ll simply be “Grandfather” or something along those lines.”  Once again, Gengo’s forwardness in how adamant he was about having this group pair-up turn into a group marriage had Margaret and the other three all blushing in embarrassment.


‘Honestly,’ thought Margaret, ‘he’s too direct when it comes to sensitive matters like these.  A little finesse and subtlety wouldn’t kill you, Gengo.’


Amused that he had managed to get such a reaction out of the group of four, Gengo bade them farewell as they took their leave out of his office and soon after out of the administrative building.  Sipping his drink once more, he turned on an intercom to call someone.


“Yes, Love?” asked the femine voice on the other end of the line.


“I told Kazuya,” said Gengo.  “I didn’t tell him the WHOLE truth of the matter, but enough that I felt he was comfortable with hearing.”


“Did you mention me?” asked the voice.


“No, I left you and the others out of it.  He’ll undoubtedly want the blanks filled in at some point, but for now, he seems content with what I told him.”


“Pity,” said the voice, “I was considering stopping by to pay my grandson and my future granddaughters a visit.”


“All in good time, Maria,” replied Gengo.  “All in good time.”


“Well then, if your business is wrapped up, will you be joining me in bed then, Darling?” asked Maria.


“I’ll see you in less than ten minutes,” said Gengo with a grin.


“I’d prefer less than five, ideally,” replied Maria with an amused tone in her voice.


“As you wish, my goddess,” said Gengo with earnest passion in his voice.  With that, he cut off the intercom and made his way towards his bedroom with a little extra pep in his step, eager to spend some quality under the bedsheets with his wife.

End Notes:

Course of the story will shoot back to Kazuya and his harem.  Not sure when I'll have the next chapter up, depending on how long it ends up getting.  Until then...

Chapter 43: Kazuya Moves Forward by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Kazuya decides to look forward.  Basically just a dialogue chapter.

After the sit-down at Gengo’s on-campus home & office, things started to move along a little bit faster, at least from Kazuya’s point of view.


Upon returning back from the heart-to-heart with his grandfather, Kazuya’s mind was a flurry with a mix of both questions and emotions.  Part of him wanted to press the old man further into learning more about his parents and where they were, though he knew that Gengo wasn’t bluffing when it came to keeping their location a secret for the time being.  He could only hope that Gengo was keeping a close eye on them and that they were doing well, all things considered.


When he got back home, he had a personal heart-to-heart with Kazuha on that topic, having learned that she was indeed party to the events that transpired back then during Kazuya’s infant years.  Though he was frustrated and perhaps a little disappointed that his big sister would keep things from him, Kazuya simply couldn’t bring himself to despise her for it.  Hell, he couldn’t stay mad at Kazuha for too long; a day or two at the most, but in the end she was family.  She was his proverbial rock during those formative years, his main pillar of emotional support, and as such he admired her…


…and carried strong feelings for her, feelings that society decreed as taboo and forbidden for siblings to hold for one another.


Of course, from Kazuha’s perspective, she could care less about what broader society thought about the love the two of them carried for one another.  She told Kazuya as much during their little private chat session back when the 3rd-year Pandoras were having their one-on-one sparring matches.  As far as Kazuha was concerned, the feelings the two of them felt for one another were nothing to be ashamed of, and if the world at large would judge them and condemn them for having such feelings, then it could burn and/or rot in hell in her opinion.


“So…” asked Kazuya to his big sister when the two of them were alone (back at the mansion compound and exclusively away from the others), “you knew all along?”


“I was young back then, but yeah, I was made aware of it before long…before they faked their deaths.” Kazuha answered solemnly.


“And you simply couldn’t bring yourself to tell me anything?”


“Grandfather swore me to secrecy and I didn’t want to break his trust.  If he had any inkling that you knew the truth, he would have rightly deducted that I was the one who told you.  And forgive me for my preconceived notions, Kazuya, but I agreed with his judgment back then, just like I agree with it now.  You were a small child, and as much as I wanted to tell you, I felt that the truth of it all might have broken you.  You might have thought that our parents didn’t love us and simply abandoned us or something along those lines.”


“To be fair, I think some children WOULD think their parents didn’t love them if they simply abandoned them like they did with us…with me anyway.”


“Please,” interjected Kazuha, “please don’t go beating yourself up over that, Kazuya.  Nobody is to blame.  Mother simply couldn’t cope with being unable to imprint with you.  Back then, she was a stranger to you when she wanted to be your mother…in both name and deed.  It was simply because of the uniqueness of your body that she couldn’t provide for you in the way that most mothers would.  But that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t love you or care about you in her own way.”


Kazuya could have snapped back with some witty logical counter like “Then why did she leave us!?  If she REALLY wanted to stay with her children, why did she fake her death and hide herself away, huh!?”  Such a reaction would have been natural and a fair point to make, but Kazuya simply didn’t want to engage in confrontation with Kazuha and make her feel like the guilty one in the conversation.


Instead, he simply sighed and chose a more diplomatic response.


“You’ve visited them in the past, right?”  Knowing what he was implying, Kazuha simply nodded in response.


“How were they, during those times you met them?  Were they well, both physically and mentally, I mean?”


“Father was…at times, he was in a state, so to speak…”


“What kind of state?”


“His mind…it seemed to be a whirlwind of emotions…sadness, hopelessness, madness, but also determination and perseverance.  I know you haven’t met him yourself and can’t recall your time with him during your infant years, but I hope you’ll believe me when I say that the situation was truly tearing him up inside and he seemed to both hate and blame himself for how things turned out.  He was stuck between a rock and a hard place, having to choose between the woman he loved and his own children.  I’m sure that Grandfather gave you the rundown already, but Father was truly conflicted and torn up on the inside during those times I saw him.  I’m absolutely certain that if we could have all stayed together as a family that both he and Mother would have never left in the first place.  So please try to resent him too much for what happened back then.  It was a difficult call to make.”  Kazuya paused before asking another question.


“And Mom?  How was she…during those visits, I mean?”  Kazuha paused long before replying, thinking of her words carefully.


“Mother…she…[sigh]...I won’t lie to you, Kazuya.  Her emotional state was rather frayed at times.  In a sense, it was good that Father was there to keep an eye on her.  Otherwise, there was a good chance that she might have made another suicide attempt if there was nobody to watch over her.”


“It was that bad?”


“Sometimes, yeah,” replied Kazuha.  “But I don’t want to have you thinking it was all bad now, Kazuya.  Mother’s mood tended to be…well, rather complex.  Sometimes she was melancholy or deflated, while at other times she was easy-going and even jovial.  One day she could be upbeat and driven, the next day she could be crying and wailing.  I like to think that my presence helped calm her slightly when I visited, at least a little bit here and there.  Between Father and I, it could be a daunting task at times.  I tried to visit as often as I could during the early years, but once I got older and became enrolled into the Pandora program, it became harder and harder to keep in touch face-to-face with them.  Sometimes Grandfather would visit when he could, but he usually kept time between himself and Mother relatively short.”


“Given how she viewed him, I can kind of understand why.” Kazuya quietly responded, given what Gengo told him about Orie’s first suicide attempt.


“Just know, Kazuya,” Kazuha continued, “that Grandfather is doing his best to help EVERYONE in our family.  While he may have trouble showing it, he really DOES care about our parents, including Mother.  It was simply a matter of circumstances that was out of anyone’s control.  As far as I’m concerned, nobody is to blame for what happened; not you, not Mother, not Father, not Grandfather.  It was just one of those ‘freak occurrences’ as people would call them.  So please don’t blame yourself for what happened to our parents, don’t blame Mother and Father for doing what they did, and don’t blame Grandfather for keeping it from you up until now.  If you want to blame me for my part in this, I’ll understand and accept it, but otherwise-”


“I can’t blame you, Kazuha,” Kazuya interrupted.  “While I might be upset that you went along with Grandpa, I could never bring myself to hate you over it…never.”  The look in Kazuya’s eyes and the tone in his voice indicated his sincerity, which touched Kazuha’s heart deeply as she slowly grinned in response.


“In any case,” Kazuya continued, “what’s done is done.  I’m at least content that the old man opened up to me a bit about the past.  In a way, it gives me some small degree of comfort to know that they’re alive.  Because it means there’s a chance that I’ll get to see them again someday and meet them face-to-face.”


“I’m glad that you’re taking this rather well, given the circumstances,” said Kazuha.


“Anyways, I have enough things to keep me busy for the time being, what with school and everything.”


“And your wives-to-be, of course,” smirked Kazuha.


“Oh, now don’t you start too, Kazuha,” groaned Kazuya.  “It’s one thing for the old man to want to play matchmaker and have me married off with one Pandora after another, but I’d rather not have you jumping in and teasing me with that sort of thing as well.”


“I’m not teasing in the slightest, Kazuya dear,” replied Kazuha with a more sincere tone in her voice.  “While I’m not saying that we need to start making wedding preparations right away and mapping out honeymoon destinations, I AM in full-hearted agreement with Grandfather on the overall scope and endgame objective on the broader group dynamic.”


“Seriously?” scoffed Kazuya.  In turn, Kazuya leaned down so that her eyes were focused with deadset intensity into Kazuya’s eyes, her face filling up his view as she gazed with such intense longing at the Limiter before her.


“Kazuya, I love you, plain and simple, understand?  And while that love started out as that of a big sister looking after her little brother, it has evolved into something…more, for lack of a better word.  It’s my hope that the surname ‘Aoi’ will be one of matrimony between us and not something simply related by blood, and before you say anything on that matter, you already know about where I stand on that subject about it being taboo or frowned upon by the world at large.”


“Even taking all of that into consideration,” countered Kazuya, “do you think the others would be okay with that sort of relationship between us?”


“If they love you as intensely as I do, dear Kazuya, I think they’ll make peace with it to some degree.  Will it be odd in their eyes?  Sure.  But if they truly care for you with the same level of yearning and passion that I care for you - and I’m inclined to believe that some of them do indeed - then such a minor inconvenience will be inconsequential in the big picture.”


“How can you be so sure, so certain about such a thing?” asked Kazuya.  “Are you a mind reader or something, Kazuha?”


“Forgive the arrogance of my response, dear Kazuya, but frankly speaking, like Grandfather, it’s simply a matter of pure instinct, of which I like to think I have a decent amount of.  I can’t quite explain how I know, just that I know.”


“It’s really THAT simple of an explanation to you, is it?”


“Yes,” said Kazuha as she leaned in and gave Kazuya a long, passionate kiss on the lips (no tongue involved).


“And the others?” said Kazuya, “They’re honestly going to be okay with the prospect of a group marriage involving a shared husband?”


“I’ve been around for a while now, Kazuya, as both a student and as an instructor,” chuckled Kazuha.  “In that time, I’ve seen my share of lovestruck women who are crazy-in-love, head-over-heels, over-the-moon, full-blown infatuated with their partners.  From what I’ve discerned in my observations among you and your partners during class sessions, I would honestly assess that at bare minimum, Satellizer, Rana, and Elizabeth have a case of lovesickness for you that’s pretty intense, though Elizabeth manages to hide it fairly well with her rather regal and refined demeanor.  I’d be so bold as to guess that if you simply asked them if they wanted to take that final step in the bedroom with you, they’d disengage their Volt Textures in a heartbeat, whisk you off to the bedroom right there and then, lock and barricade the door, and go all-out with you until well after sunrise.  As for others who are right behind them in terms of lovesickness for you…I’d probably put Chiffon, Roxanne, Julia, Arnett, Creo, Ganessa, and Ingrid in that category.  To be clear, that’s not to say that the others don’t have strong feelings for you as well, it’s just a matter of how “hungry” they are for your attention and affection, that’s all.  The other girls, let’s see…Ticy, Kaho, Holly, Cassie, Charles, and Attia…it’s not that they aren’t very, very interested in you as a comrade and a lover, dear Kazuya.  Trust me, they ARE.  It’s just that they tend to have more laid back and relatively reserved temperaments compared to the others that they don’t feel as much of a need to compete for your affections, that’s all.  Out of either maturity or simple, kind-hearted consideration, that last bunch doesn’t feel the sense of urgency to engage in ‘bedroom arts’ as much as the others do.  Though believe me, even THEY will get hungry sooner or later if you make them wait too long, dear Kazuya.”


Hearing Kazuha’s breakdown of where these women stood in the hierarchy of affection and sexually-themed hunger was a lot for Kazuya to take in.  What really threw him off was how calmly and earnestly Kazuha was in her analysis of things.  She spoke with such a degree of certainty in her explanation as if she could get inside the younger Pandoras’ heads and just instinctively know just how much they were “into” Kazuya.


“And the others?” countered Kazuya.  “The teachers who arrived here recently…you’re telling me that they’ll be okay with this arrangement as well?”


“If you’re worried about them fighting over you like the younger Pandoras, allow me to calm your nerves by saying that you needn’t worry on that matter.  As the saying goes, “With age comes experience,” and one of the benefits of a few extra years is that the older Pandoras in the group tend to act with a greater sense of maturity, restraint, and patience when it comes to intimacy and personal bonding.  Yu-Mi, Elize, and the rest won’t be going as hard or as adamant for you compared to Satellizer or Rana.  Again, don’t misunderstand, Kazuya.  They like you; they really like you from what I’ve observed.  They just don’t feel the need to compete as much as the younger Pandoras do.  Like me, they understand that you already have your hands full with managing the 3rd-years and the others in your harem.  That kind of understanding comes with a heightened degree of patience on their part, so you won’t need to feel pressured to make time for them compared to the…well, the “thirstier” members of your proverbial flower garden, so to speak.”  Kazuha couldn’t help but chuckle on that last part, given the playful innuendo she dropped on that last part.


“Of course, as your partners, they - and I, of course - will expect at least some heartfelt and intimate moments with you from time to time, so there will be moments where we feel the need to stake our own respective claims on you every now and then.”


“I’m still not sure about that Su-Na woman,” replied Kazuya.  “She seems rather distant towards me, and I feel a partnership with her is something that she’s rather reluctant to enter into.”


“Su-Na’s distant towards most people, Kazuya.  Don’t read too much into it.  I haven’t gotten to know her particularly well, even during our time as Genetics students, but from what I’ve pieced together, she’s not a bad person at her core.  Trust me, if she were, there’s no way in hell that Grandfather would have her paired up with you.  She just has a hard time emotionally connecting with most people, even those in her age group.  It’s a habit she’s had for as far back as I can recall.  But I’m guessing that Grandfather figured that once she’s paired up with you, she’ll slowly come out of her shell and become more open towards others, more trusting and sisterly, so to speak.  Just give her some time, Kazuya, that’s all.”


“I wish I shared the enthusiastic optimism you carry, Kazuha,” replied the Limiter.  “You seem so damn sure of how things are going to play out, as if there are no bumps in the road or unforeseen developments that’ll occur…just like the old man.”


“Just have a little faith in your Big Sister, Little Brother,” replied an amused Kazuha.  “Give this some time, that’s all.  And once your Baptisms are successful, I have an inkling that things will progress much much more smoothly than you think.”


“What do you mean?” asked a confused Kazuya.  “How big of a difference will the Baptism make in all of this?  I kept hearing the same thing from the old man, but he wouldn’t elaborate on it.”


“Sorry Kazuya, but like Grandfather, I’m going to keep that one a secret.  Much more fun for you to find out what’ll occur once we cross that bridge.  Anyways, enough chit-chat.  We should get back to the others.  After all, with as many partners as you have, the odds are good that at least one of them is going to be both curious and concerned as to where you ran off to, you little stud muffin.”  Kazuha giggled with a smirk.


So it was after the revelations from Gengo Aoi and the follow-up from Kazuha that Kazuya decided to let things go for the time being, deciding to focus on both his studies and forming deeper connections with his partners…or more accurately speaking his current partners.  To elaborate, the way things were looking, all of these lovely amazons were paired up with him for the long run (quite possibly ending in matrimony and consummation in the bedroom no less, according to Gengo’s designs).


What made Kazuya curious was just how many other Pandoras he was going to be partnered up with in the near future.  According to Gengo, it would be less than…what was it, fifty?  Forty?  Forty sounded right.  And if that ended up being the case, what would the exact number end up being?  Assuming no more than forty, that meant as many as seventeen additional Pandoras on top of the group he already has assembled, and knowing Gengo, each and every Pandora would be Kazuya’s fiance/wife-to-be.  While a typical hot-blooded horndog of a human male would be salivating at the prospect of so much female company surrounding him and yearning for some hot-and-heavy loving, from Kazuya’s point of view, it was a lot of work to be a fitting partner to literally each and every single one of them - to let them know that he would do everything in his power to provide for them as a lover and future husband and give them as much of his time and affection as he could for each and every one of them.


‘As many as forty wives,’ thought Kazuya in self-reflection.  ‘Forty wives.’  Hearing that term felt particularly HEAVY from Kazuya’s point of view.  After all, aside from the occasional Muslim sheik or sultan in the last few centuries, who in the hell has such a sizable harem?


‘There was King Solomon who had 700 wives and 300 concubines,’ thought Kazuya’s Id as the young man pondered over the situation.  ‘And apparently the god of the Old Testament didn’t take issue with the king of Israel having such a flower garden of female companionship, at least not during his lifetime anyway.  Supposedly Genghis Khan may have bedded several hundreds if not thousands of women in his lifetime, given the amount of genetic descendants he supposedly has.  In fact, there are quite a few harems which are far larger than the one you have.  If I recall, King Tamba of Banaras is the record holder at over 16,000 members in his harem.’


‘Who?’ asked Kazuya’s superego to his id.


‘6th Century BCE Hindu king,’ replied Kazuya’s id.*  ‘So bearing all that in mind, with the harems that other men throughout history have accumulated, what’s 40 women compared to that?’


[*Not making this up.  Google it if you don’t believe me.  Dude had a literal CITY of women to choose from!]


‘I’m not looking for concubines to help me just “scratch the itch” or something petty and fleeting,’ countered Kazuya’s superego.  ‘We’ve been over this already.  If I’m going to be with somebody, then I really want to BE with them, understand?’


‘Then just do that,’ replied Kazuya’s id with an amused tone in his voice.  ‘Just be honest with them and tell them what you’re telling me.   Let them know that you want to be a worthy partner to them and that you’ll give it your all when it comes to bonding with them and caring for them, both as a comrade and as a lover.  If you really are their “One” so to speak, then they’ll understand and accept that reality, and if you aren’t, then they’ll move on until they find their “One” whom they are meant to be with.  So however you cut it, you really shouldn’t have anything to worry about in embracing your part in all this, right?’


‘I…I guess,’ pondered Kazuya’s superego, ‘I guess it makes sense when you put it like that.’


‘Good, then stop feeling so wishy-washy over this whole thing and embrace your part to play in all of this.  Way I see it, with the way that some of those women straight-up throw themselves at you, they’re practically begging you to return their love and affection for you, knowing that they have to be patient and understanding towards you, given the amount of hearts you’ve effectively stolen in all of this.’  Kazuya’s id snickered on that last part.


Kazuya sighed as the two sides of his conscience had their little back-and-forth tug of war over how to proceed.  Figuring that he might as well take a chance and simply let things run their course, Kazuya decided to err on the advice of both Kazuha and his grandfather and embrace his role in becoming a Limiter.  If by chance he sensed that any of the Pandoras whom he was partnered up with ended up being unhappy with the arrangement, he would do what he could to alleviate their concerns or grievances.  And if that meant annulling their partnership for the sake of their happiness, then so be it.

End Notes:

Decided to have both Kazuya's "Id" and his big sister jump into the fray and help him come to terms in this chapter.  Sorry if it came off as pointless filler, but I figured I'd have Kazuya make peace with things as they currently stood.  Not sure when the next chapter will be up as I'm thinking over which direction to take the story from this point on.  Anyways, hope the dialogue was at least somewhat amusing.

Chapter 44: The Close Call, Part 1 by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Some more lovey-dovey goodness between Kazuya and his ladies, before an upcoming action scene.

Days march on, with the date of Kazuya’s scheduled Baptism/surgery nearing closer and closer.  During that time, Kazuya tries to keep his mind from dwelling too much on what Gengo told him about his parents and his infant years.  While it was all a lot to take in and process, he was at least content to know that his parents were alive.  So there was the chance that at some point in the future that he would get to see them and speak to them after assuming them to be dead for so many years.


And to Gengo’s credit, Kazuya had to admit (reluctantly) that he wasn’t even sure what he would say to either of them if he did meet them face-to-face, especially his mother, given her emotional state from what Gengo and Kazuha told him.


So for now, Kazuya would focus his attention on his studies at West Genetics as well as his Limiter training.  After all, that was his main reason for enrolling as a Limiter in the first place, given the world in which he lived.


Of course, from what he managed to glean from his conversation with Gengo, the old man desired for Kazuya to focus on deepening his relationships with each and every Pandora with whom he was currently paired up with - sixteen in the immediate sense and another seven not too far afterwards, including the headmistress of West Genetics no less!


“Twenty-three wives,” muttered Kazuya in self-reflection.  “Can a man really serve as a loving husband to twenty-three different women?  It sounds ridiculous.  How in the world can one man honestly be a worthy partner - a worthy lover to THAT MANY WOMEN?”  The absurdity of it all was a bit much for Kazuya to process.


Granted, while a part of him was quite humbled and grateful that so many women were willing to partner up with him simultaneously, another part of him wished that he had a magic wand and could make the ratio become literally one-to-one, thus negating the need for harem-styled relationships between Pandoras and Limiters.  For in Kazuya’s mindset, the ideal situation between Pandora and Limiter was for the Pandora’s “One” to literally be only one Limiter and no more.


‘If there’s some kind of creator or “will of the universe” that desires such a ratio between the sexes like this, that being is most definitely perverted to at least some extent, that’s for sure,’ thought Kazuya in reflection at the situation.


In any case, given the world in which he lived, Kazuya would make the best of things and try to give as much of himself to the sixteen young women he was currently paired with, bearing in mind that there were another seven on top waiting in the wings…


…one of them being his own sister.


“Kazuha,” Kazuya would quietly sigh when nobody could see or hear him whenever she came to mind.  Out of all the women he was paired up with, in a way she was the most conflicting of the group, given that she was both family and someone who held possession of his heart.  Even if broader society would look down upon the two of them for having such desires and passionate love for one another, he simply couldn’t help but feel the way he did towards her…no matter what others might say or how harshly they may judge him for it.  To Kazuya, Kazuha was his emotional rock for so much of his childhood that he simply couldn’t help but hold a crush for her to the point of wanting to marry her when he got older.  And while Kazuya pondered if such a crush was something he would eventually grow out of, it turned out that the opposite ended up being the case.


Even now, into Kazuya’s freshman year at a Genetics academy, he couldn’t help but feel a sense of romantic longing towards Kazuha, even after all these years.  The only thing that really shocked him was that Kazuha not only reciprocated those feelings, but was willing to act on them, given the dialogue between the two of them in days past.


As far as Kazuha was concerned, anybody who took issue with the two of them being in love with one another and expressing that love for one another could go to hell.  It was a sentiment that Kazuya couldn’t help but admire for the tenacity of it all, while at the same time being somewhat unable to understand how a person could be so sure and determined in their desires when it came to such things.


‘I suppose it has to do with that whole “being above others” bit that Kazuha was talking about, as if our family is somehow above the rest of mankind,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘What was she implying about that whole thing?  Was she saying that we’re…what?  A group of gods looking down on the rest of humanity?  That we’re superior beings or higher lifeforms who don’t answer to anybody else on the planet?  That’s a rather arrogant mindset to have.’


It’s also justifiable if it basically turns out to be TRUE,’ replied Kazuya’s Id in response to such a postulation.


‘Don’t you start,’ grumbled Kazuya to his baser nature.  ‘I’m not some kind of god looking down on others, and I won’t entertain that notion.’


You sure?’ replied Id, ‘I mean…if you ended up becoming a Limiter in a class all your own, separate from literally ALL other Limiters, wouldn’t that make you the top of the proverbial food chain?  After all, in every group, there ends up being someone who is considered “the best” when all is said and done…the best athlete, the best actor, the best musician, the best politician, and so on and so forth.  I mean, aren’t competitions effectively done to determine who “the best” is, after all?


‘You’re being overly simplistic,’ countered Kazuya.


Am I?  Look at award shows and sports competitions.  Isn’t the winner at award ceremonies considered “the best” when all is said and done?  In elections, doesn’t the better candidate end up being picked as the nation's leader, assuming a free and fair election of course?  When entertainers are given awards for “best album,” “best song,” “best actor or actress,” “best picture,” and so on, aren’t they being effectively declared the top of their group upon receiving said award?  When an athlete is given the championship trophy, isn’t that athlete considered “the best” among their group?  So then why not the same thing for a Limiter then?  Wouldn’t it be a fair thing to consider that the Limiter who has the most Pandoras partnered up with him to be the outright BEST among all Limiters?  Is it arrogance to simply state a FACT, even if that fact makes others uncomfortable or upset?


‘Enough out of you already,’ groaned Kazuya as he tried to tune out his own id speaking to him.


Fine fine,’ Kazuya’s Id grumbled in response, ‘but given that I’m effectively a part of your very own psyche, I think that deep down you know that I’m right…at least to some extent anyway.  The way I see it, it’s not haughty or arrogant to simply state the obvious to others, even if their fragile egos can’t handle hearing it.


These were Kazuya’s thoughts of self-reflection in the days after his little heart-to-heart with Gengo, mainly his conundrum over embracing a harem as well as embracing the idea of accepting Kazuha into said harem to boot.


As for the younger Pandoras in Kazuya’s harem, they were quite patient and understanding with him, which boggled Kazuya’s mind to no end.  Even granting that they were being considerate of the fact that Kazuya was only one man and they were a group of sixteen, literally every single one of the younger Pandoras was remarkably understanding and didn’t push the young man too hard when it came to hoarding him all to herself.


Even Satellizer and Rana - as thirsty as they were towards Kazuya - showed remarkable restraint when it came to being patient towards him.  To be clear, whenever the opportunity presented itself for either of them to have the Limiter all to herself (or themselves when the two of them decided to tag-team and share Kazuya between them), Satellizer and Rana most certainly made the most of it, making sure to snuggle extra tenderly and passionately up against Kazuya when in bed or when serving as his de facto chair during mealtime or study sessions.  But whenever the time came up for either of them to hand Kazuya over somebody else for her respective share of “Kazuya Time,” both Satellizer and Rana were surprisingly quite mature and understanding about such a thing (if a bit reluctant, all the same).


Maybe Chiffon, Elizabeth, or one of the others managed to persuade Satellizer and Rana to be understanding, for the sake of the whole team and for unit cohesion.  Perhaps the older Pandoras served as mediators to help educate the younger Pandoras on how to properly serve as fellow lovers within such a group dynamic.  It was quite possible that Satellizer’s older sister served in such a function to help quell and calm Satellizer’s sexual urges and tendencies towards Kazuya, though practically all of the older Pandoras served in such a function to boot.


The only one whom he wasn’t quite sure of was the one named Su-Na.  While she didn’t come off as malicious or cold-hearted per se, she wasn’t really one to offer advice or guidance when it came to matters of romance and harem-themed group dynamics.  Most likely that stemmed from the fact that Su-Na Lee wasn’t one for romance during her student years and thus didn’t have much noteworthy advice to offer in the first place.  Whatever the case with her, Su-Na effectively let the other six within her group do their part to help mediate and educate the younger Pandoras so as to effectively help make the harem work in the end…


…which was quite the undertaking to do, given that as far as Gengo Aoi was concerned, the end objective of such a group dynamic was to quite literally have Kazuya refer to every Pandora in his harem as his wife…as well as the mother of his children no less.


But anyways, enough about Kazuya’s concerns regarding his ever-growing harem.  Back to the everyday humdrum of school life at an academy full of towering teenage beauties pining for their waist-high male partners and getting into sexually-charged harem-themed hijinks…oh, and training to effectively fight off extraterrestrial, other-worldly entities who threaten civilization and life as we know it, of course.  That kind of stuff is important too.


There was one incident that resulted in a “close call” for Kazuya.


It happened at sundown, with the last of Kazuya’s classes wrapping up.  That day, Elize took all of the third-year Pandoras over to the West Genetics medical lab in order to run some blood work and collect stigmatic samples from them.  It was nothing serious…just preliminary work that needed doing in preparation for their Baptisms with Kazuya, nothing more.  While they would have preferred to do so back at the mansion/compound, the medical facilities they had there weren’t quite as adequate compared to the main medical lab on campus grounds.


That was something which Gengo Aoi would have to make note of and rectify.  As far as he was concerned, only the best and most state-of-the-art facilities at Kazuya’s current on-campus home would suffice.  It happened to just be one of those minor oversights which slipped his mind at the time.


But anyways, in light of that minor architectural oversight, Elize and all of the 3rd-year Pandoras headed off towards the primary on-campus med lab.  While Kazuya, Kaho, and Ganessa volunteered to stick around until whatever samples needed to be collected and analyzed, they were politely turned down by Chiffon and the others.


“It’s sweet of you to do that, Kazuya,” replied Chiffon, “but we’ll be okay.  Why don’t you and the other two spend some quality time alone?  I figure that now would be an ideal moment for the three of you to do some bonding while the Big Sisters are away.”  Chiffon briefly opened her eyes, then proceeded to give a sexy little wink to Kazuya, the implications understood clearly enough.


“You sure?” asked Kazuya.


“Chiffon’s right,” added Elizabeth.  “While I certainly would prefer to have you sitting in my lap and entangled in my arms, Kazuya dear, it’s only fair that the others in our family get their fair share of time with you, especially in the cases of Kaho and Ganessa.  Feel free to spoil them extra hard so that they don’t feel so intimidated being surrounded by us 3rd-years, would you?  If they’re part of our family, it’s for a damn good reason after all.”


As improbable as it might sound (especially from Kazuya’s point of view), the sentiment was shared among the rest of the 3rd-years in Kazuya’s group.  Even Satellizer and Rana - as thirsty for Kazuya’s companionship as they were known to be - agreed and relented that if everyone in the group truly desired for everyone else’s happiness, they would be mature about this and relent on trying to monopolize Kazuya from time to time.  After all, they were all effectively becoming sisters to one another in the figurative sense of the word…


…or was the term “sister wives” more appropriate perhaps, since this type of multi-party relationship entailed romance, passion, intimacy, and (according to Gengo anyway) eventual marriage?


Regardless of the terminology and word choice, Kazuya, Ganessa, and Kaho headed off to wander the campus grounds while the 3rd-years took care of their preliminary testing at the med lab.  For their part in all of it, neither Ganessa nor Kaho were complaining about having the Limiter to themselves for a little while, that’s for sure.


After a quick bite at the food court, Kazuya wandered alongside the two Pandoras who flanked him.  As was the case between Limiters and Pandoras walking alongside one another, the Pandoras had to slow their pacing as they walked, given that their legs were the same height (or taller) than a Limiter’s entire height.  Bearing that in mind, Kazuya tried to pick up the pace and move at a brisk walking pace so as to not slow Kaho or Ganessa down too much.


Of course, Ganessa caught on quick enough as to what he was doing, and decided to remedy the situation by simply scooping Kazuya up in her arms and holding him against her frame (and bosom) like she was cradling an infant or small child against her.


“G-Ganessa, what are you doing?” asked a somewhat flustered Kazuya, not expecting her to be so brazen.


“I know what you’re trying to do, and I’m simply not allowing for it, that’s all,” replied the pig-tailed redhead.


“What do you mean?”


“I know that you feel like you’re holding us back when we walk, and so you’re picking up the pace so that we don’t need to slow down too much.  Just to elaborate on two points:  First off, we don’t mind in the slightest walking alongside you at a pace that makes you comfortable, understand, Kazuya?  It’s not an inconvenience on our part at all, right Kaho?”  Ganessa gestured to the freshman Pandora in the trio.


“Exactly,” chimed Kaho with a grin.


“And point number two,” continued Ganessa, “if you’re going to go out of your way to speed walk or jog out of consideration on our part, then I’m simply going to veto your gesture and carry you around instead…which I’m enjoying very much for your information, by the way.”  Ganessa grinned before sneaking a quick smooch on Kazuya’s lips as she held him firmly against her body, making sure to press her bosom firmly against the young man in her embrace.


“Sorry,” muttered Kazuya, “old dog, new tricks, and all that, you know?  Guess I just have an outdated sense of chivalry when it comes to this sort of thing, so I try to not be such a burden on your part, that’s all.”


“There you go again,” sighed Ganessa.  “You’re sweet to the point of giving a girl a toothache, you know that?”  She followed through with another smooch on his lips before gesturing for Kaho to get in “on the action,” which certainly surprised Kazuya that she was willing to share on their session of “Kazuya time.”


The freshman Pandora took up the offer made to her and gave Kazuya a smooch on the lips, which admittedly took Kazuya by surprise a little bit.  After all, Kaho came off as the more coquettish of the lot, hesitant to take the initiative when it came to romantic intimacy.  Yet apparently, after spending enough time around her fellow “sisters” (or “sister-wives-to-be” as Gengo intended), she had apparently come out of her shell somewhat learned to be just a tiny bit more impulsive when it came to acting on teenage, hormonally-induced passions.  


Perhaps spending time with Roxanne, Julia, and the more “frisky” types of Kazuya’s harem was starting to have an effect on the more reserved types like Holly, Cassie, Ticy, and Kaho.  For the time being, it was a theory, but certainly one to consider in light of these developments.


Deciding to simply find a bench for the three of them to sit and pseudo-cuddle, Ganessa found a relatively secluded spot to do just that.  Upon taking a seat, she gestured for Kaho to sit right alongside her so that they were pressed right up against one another, shoulder to shoulder.  That left Kazuya effectively seated between the two of them, resting on Ganessa’s left thigh and Kaho’s right thigh, with he head laying back against Ganessa’s left breast/Kaho’s right breast as the two Pandoras lounged against the bench seat, each of them draping an arm over Kazuya’s frame as they collectively hugged him against their bodies while at the same time draping their other arm over the other Pandora’s shoulder.


To an outsider, it would look like Ganessa and Kaho were straight-up lesbian lovers with Kazuya serving as the third wheel to their group tricycle, so to speak.  Given the set-up of their relationship, that probably wasn’t too far off the mark.  Of course, whether or not Ganessa and Kaho were into each other as well as Kazuya was anyone’s guess…


…but Kazuya couldn’t help but ponder on the speculation as to whether or not most Pandoras who entered into such arrangements ended up being into one another as well as their shared Limiter.  He’d be lying if he didn’t find the idea to be extremely sexy in all blunt honesty, though he was reluctant to ever proposition the idea of his Pandoras getting fresh, hot and heavy with one another during whatever makeout sessions would break out among themselves.


Though to be fair, there were those like Roxanne and Julia who seemed to have no problem whatsoever with taking the initiative and “getting to know” their fellow sisters in the most intimate of ways.  Whether or not they would succeed in converting literally all the others in Kazuya’s harem into sharing such “tastes,” Kazuya was not sure…


…though it would most certainly make his heart skip a beat at the idea of sixteen bi-sexual partners who were just as willing to love one another as they were willing to love him.


“Everything alright, Kazuya?” asked Kaho as the three sat there.  “You look like you’re deep in thought.”


“Oh, um yeah,” he replied.  “Sorry, just thinking things over since the past few days.  It’s…kind of a lot to take in, ever since that little sit-down with my grandfather.”


Upon returning from Gengo’s on-campus home/office, Kazuya let out all that he learned to the other Pandoras - all twenty-three of them.  Of course, even if he hadn’t, chances were good that Chiffon, Su-Na, or Margaret would have conveyed at least some of what transpired between Kazuya and Gengo, but Kazuya felt that it would be best to let all of them know what Gengo revealed about his past to him.  After all, they were bound to be at least a little curious as to what went down between the young man and his grandfather, and Kazuya preferred not to keep his partners in the dark on such things.


In the immediate aftermath of revealing his family history to the others, the younger Pandoras of the bunch appeared even more eager to offer extra cuddling time with Kazuya in order to help soothe and ease his mind in light of such revelations.  Kazuya certainly took them up on the offer, not wanting to be rude in declining their generosity towards him.  The only dilemma was trying to make time enough for each and every one of them during those sessions, but to their credit, the younger Pandoras were amazingly patient in waiting their turn for cuddling sessions with their partner.


One way in which they remedied the situation somewhat was by effectively teaming up into pairs during their sessions.  While there was some degree of alternating between who paired up with whom, the breakdown usually ended up being such:


Satellizer & Rana

Chiffon & Ticy

Arnett & Creo

Ganessa & Kaho

Attia & Ingrid

Elizabeth & Holly

Roxanne & Charles

Julia & Cassie


Regarding the situation between Julia and Cassie, the former tended to be just as forward and flirtatious towards Cassie as she was towards Kazuya, desiring to effectively have both of them at the same time.  What was surprising enough was that while Kazuya expected Cassie to act rather bothered and flustered by Julia’s advances, the green-haired “Godspeed of East Genetics” tended to give as good as she got in turn, matching Julia when it came to things like kissing, caressing, fondling (up top or down below), and any other sexually-charged flirtatious acts.  This in turn both surprised Julia at Cassie’s willingness to match Julia’s own playful hunger and made Julia “up her game” when it came to pursuing Cassie (along with pretty much everyone else in the days after Kazuya and Gengo’s little sit-down).


As for the other seven recently-arrived Pandoras to Kazuya’s harem, they were far more patient and understanding with regards to getting intimate with their selected Limiter.  While Gengo made it clear that he intended for literally all the Pandora’s in Kazuya’s harem to get closer and form stronger bonds with the young man, Kazuya was thankful that the older members of his proverbial family weren’t necessarily as hungry and thirsty as their younger counterparts.  Perhaps it was the old adage of “with age comes experience and wisdom,” given the patience shown by Yu-Mi, Elize, Margaret and the others.  When it came to the Pandoras within Kazuya’s group, the older ones were most certainly the “Big Sisters” of the bunch in terms of maturity and patience.


Of course, that didn’t mean that they were going to be outright chaste nuns either…well, maybe Margaret and Su-Na in some regards, the former for yearning to keep to her faith and not give into temptations of the flesh, and the latter for struggling to cement meaningful and heartfelt relationships with most other people in general.  Even so, there was the sort of unspoken understanding that they were expected to fulfill their duties  as members of Kazuya’s harem and tend to their proverbial “Little Brother’s” needs just like all the other Pandoras in his family (both the student Pandoras and the faculty Pandoras).


But we’ve gotten off topic now, haven’t we?  Back to Kazuya, Ganessa, and Kaho lounging on the bench during a cool, crisp evening on the campus grounds.


Simply content to chat the day away and make pleasant small talk with the younger members of his harem (Kazuya still couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit guilty thinking of and using the word harem when it came to his partners), Kazuya brought up the fact that it was starting to get late as the sun began its westward descent over the horizon, indicating the transition between late evening into nighttime.


“The others should probably be finishing up soon,” said the young man, “so what say we head back home and start making dinner?  That way they can come home to a hot, home cooked meal when they get off?”


“Sounds good to me,” chimed Kaho with a grin, before turning to Ganessa for her opinion.


“Fine, I suppose,” gently grumbled Ganessa, reluctant to get up off the bench as she was enjoying the cuddling session with Kazuya with particularly strong gusto.  “Though I’d prefer that we just order in for tonight, if I’m being honest.”


“I’m sure we can find something to make that won’t be too difficult to cook,” said Kaho.  “If need be, we can just defrost some chicken tenderloins or some fish fillets and make that with a side of instant rice and some canned vegetables or something along those lines.  In any case, whether we cook or not, we really should be heading back home now before it gets much later.”


“Oh fine,” sighed Ganessa, slightly disheartened that her cuddling session with Kazuya was coming to an end as she tenderly squeezed the Limiter just a tad tighter against her torso/bosom before getting up.  Deciding that she would gift herself a consolation prize by carrying Kazuya infant-style in her embrace, Ganessa took the lead on the walk back to their home, with Kaho in close tow.


It was when the trio was walking along a particularly lonesome stretch of walkway devoid of other students nearby (given how late it was getting) that a different trio decided to make their move and strike without warning… 


End Notes:

Decided to cut things off here, with the fight scene saved for the next chapter.

Chapter 45: The Close Call, Part 2 by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Brief fight scene on campus.

“There she is,” said one Pandora out of a group of three, looking at their intended target.


“Yeah, it’s her alright,” said another of the group, “but she’s not alone.  She’s got a Limiter and another Pandora with her.”


“Think they’re part of the same group?” asked the third.  “With the way she’s holding him, I’d say it’s a fair assumption.”


“Maybe,” said the first.  “Though whether they’ve been baptized or not is anybody’s guess.  I’m gonna go out on a limb and say no.”


“Think he’ll try to intervene?” asked the second Pandora.


“Not sure,” said the first.  “But if he’s not baptized, then it shouldn’t really matter whether he does or not.  Just give him a love tap if he tries to be a hero and this should go smoothly enough.”


“What about the other Pandora?” asked the third.  “What if she decides to jump in?”


“She’s fair game if she does,” answered the first.  “Far as I can tell, she’s not in our grade…probably a freshman by the looks of it.”


“Actually, now that I think about it, she might be the top-ranked freshman here at West Genetics,” said the second.  “She looks like it from what I remember reading about it.”


“So…the top-ranked 1st-year and 2nd-year Pandoras are paired up with that Limiter, huh?” said the 3rd member.  “Interesting.  If she decides to jump in, it’ll be fun to see how the top freshman fares in combat.”


“So are we doing this then?” asked the 2nd.


“As long as we move fast and wrap this up before any witnesses show up, we should be fine.  We’re just gonna give lil’ miss “Angel of Confinement” a little lesson in humility, that’s all.  Ready?”


“Ready,” answered the other two in unison.


“Then let’s do this,” said the first with a small grin.


………


“So are you guys thinking fish or chicken?” asked Kaho.


“We could just make both,” answered Kazuya, currently propped up against Ganessa as the Pandoras headed towards their on-campus residence.  “That way there is more than one meat option for anyone who prefers one or the other.”


“Fair point,” said Ganessa as she carried Kazuya.  In truth, she was less concerned about the meal itself than the matter of whether or not she would have Kazuya in her lap while they ate.  By the time the others came back from their medical exams, chances were good that she would be asked to hand over Kazuya to someone else in the group, in the spirit of fairness.  While Ganessa understood that it would be the mature thing to do, given the amount of time she had Kazuya to herself up to this point, it didn’t mean that she was particularly happy to do so.


Perhaps that is simply what love and affection does to the minds of younger people.  When they come, they can hit like a freight train going at top speed.


Still, out of consideration to her fellow “sisters,” Ganessa would hand over Kazuya when the time came, content that she had him in her possession for now and enjoying every moment of it.


The walk should have been blissfully uneventful, with the two Pandoras making their way home, but sadly that was not to be the case.


Feeling that something was off, with a sense of foreboding premonition, Ganessa subconsciously tightened her grip on Kazuya as she scanned her surroundings, feeling like they were being watched.


“You okay, Ganessa?” asked Kaho.  “You’re looking kind of…serious at the moment.  Everything alright?”


“I think we’re being followed,” replied the pigtailed redhead.


“By whom?” asked Kazuya.


“Not sure just yet,” answered Ganessa.


A moment later, she got her answer as a 10’10’’ redheaded Pandora descended from the sky, wielding a large axe in both hands as she prepared to make a downward vertical strike.


“Move!” shouted Ganessa as she dashed several feet to her left, holding Kazuya firmly in her arms as she darted out of the way.  Kaho did the same thing, darting to the right.  Seconds later, the axe-wielding Pandora came crashing down to earth, her volt weapon tearing into the stone walkway where Ganessa and Kaho stood a moment ago.


“What the hell!?” asked Ganessa at what had just occurred.  Though she didn’t have too much time to figure out what was going on, because a few seconds later, a steel chain with a small weight attached to the end came darting like some kind of tentacle straight towards Ganessa’s head.  She just managed to cock her head to the side, the chain nicking her cheek in the process.  A few seconds later, she heard a battle cry ring out as she saw an 11’4’’ Pandora with long, dark orange hair wearing sneakers, denim short shorts, fingerless black gloves, and a super-short-cut Genetics uniform top came dashing towards her, a broadsword in each of her hands.


Ganessa immediately dashed backwards as the sword-wielding Pandora slashed vigorously towards her, swinging each sword in a back-to-back motion and not letting up.  It looked like Ganessa was in a real pickle, given that she still held Kazuya securely in both arms and thus was limited in her means to defend herself.


Just as the sword-wielding Pandora was about to make another strike, she was surprised to find that her sword made contact with another sword, well more accurately a tanto blade…


…held in the hand of one Kaho Hiiragi.


“What the hell are you guys doing!?” shouted Kaho as she held her blade against the other Pandora’s broadsword.


By this point, the redheaded axe-wielding Pandora had joined up standing alongside a rather buxom 10’6’’ Pandora with mid-length black hair tied up in a short ponytail, holding a chain with weighted ends in her hands.  Both of them wore the standard Genetics school uniform as opposed to the more customized one their sword-wielding comrade wore.  The two of them readied their weapons once more, preparing to strike.


“Answer my question!” demand Kaho.  “Who are you and why are you attacking us!?”


“Audrey Duval, 2nd-ranked 2nd-year,” answered the red-headed axe wielder.


“Aika Takeuchi, 3rd-ranked 2nd-year,” replied the buxom, black-haired chain wielder.


“Trish McKenzie, 4th-ranked 2nd-year,” smirked the orange-haired sword-wielder.


“So why are you attacking us?” asked Kazuya.


“They’re here for me,” replied Ganessa.


“What?” asked both Kazuya and Kaho.


“I fought these girls at the Carnival.  They all tried to gang up on me during the final part of the battle, and I ended up beating them.  I’m guessing that they’re sore losers over the whole matter so now they want to get even with me, even though I beat them fair and square.”  At this point, Ganessa set Kazuya on the ground and walked forward.


“Kazuya, stay back, understand?” said Ganessa in a firm tone of voice.


“I can’t just leave you to fight against them,” insisted the young man.


“I’m not going to endanger my Limiter,” replied Ganessa firmly with conviction.  “Just stay back and don’t get involved.  This is for me to deal with.”


“Not you alone,” said Kaho.  “Three against one isn’t what I’d call sportsmanlike, so what say we try and even the playing field a little bit?”  Kaho readied her volt weapons as Ganessa summoned forth her “Chains of Binding,” with all four chains materializing out of her backside.


“You two wanna take the pigtailed bitch then?” asked Trish to her compatriots.  “I’ll play with her friend.”


“You sure?” asked Audrey.


“I wanna see what the top-ranked freshman Pandora here is made of,” replied Trish with a grin.


“If you’re sure,” replied Aika as she started whipping her chain in a circular pattern, preparing to throw it at a moment’s notice.


“Okay then,” said Audrey, gripping her axe firmly in both hands as she eyed Ganessa with serious determination in her face.


A moment later, Audrey and Aika charged forth towards Ganessa while Trish focused on Kaho.  Ganessa in turn jumped around the battlefield, doing her utmost to dodge both Audrey’s strikes while at the same time factoring in Aika’s chain moving about, sometimes coming at her like a spear thrust while other times whipping across like a sword strike.  She was certainly getting a workout with the two of them tag teaming on her the way they were.


While that was going on, Trish started letting into Kaho furiously, her broadswords clashing against Kaho’s tanto blades as sparks shot out from each clash of metal on metal.  To her credit, Kaho was holding her own, though she had to put in a lot of strength to keep a steady grip on her volt weapons, given the amount of raw force Trish was putting into her sword strikes.


‘She’s strong,’ thought Kaho as their blades clashed.  ‘I need to try and find an opening soon.  In a battle of attrition, she’s probably gonna outlast me, so I gotta wait for a moment to parry and try and knock her off, then go in for the kill.’


“What’s wrong?” mocked Trish.  “Don’t tell me that’s all you’ve got.  Because if it is, then I weep for your class, freshman.  You’re not gonna last long out in the field if this is the best you can do.”


“Shut up!” yelled Kaho as she prepared for another strike, which Trish managed to dodge quickly enough.  Half the time, she didn’t even counter or block against Kaho’s attacks, preferring to dodge to one side or another.


While that was going on, Ganessa was tied up with trying to fend off the two Pandoras who were relentlessly going after her.  Given Audrey’s volt weapon, she kept her distance relatively close to Ganessa, never being more than four or five feet away from her in order for her axe to stay within striking range of Ganessa.  Meanwhile, Aika kept her distance between ten to fifteen feet, which was what her volt weapon could stretch out to.  While Audrey struck from one direction, Aika attacked from another direction, usually the exact opposite of Audrey in order to attack Ganessa from 180 degrees relative to Audrey’s attack, and thus keeping the Angel of Confinement on her toes all the while.


From his standpoint, Kazuya couldn’t help but stand in awe at the fight breaking out before him.  Here were these women whom he stood roughly crotch-high in comparison going at it in an all-out brawl, wielding deadly weapons.  It was one thing to look at a fight like the one at the Carnival on television screens and monitors, but it was another thing entirely to effectively have a front row seat to the action, watching these amazonian supermodel/supersoldiers go at it.


“Please stop,” said the young man, feeling the compulsion to act.  Even if he was basically half their heights and had no means of being able to physically intervene to stop any of these women, he simply couldn’t bring himself to just stand on the sidelines like a spectator.  Perhaps it would have been more prudent to run off and get help from a faculty member or another Pandora nearby, but in the heat of the moment, Kazuya felt compelled to take action himself.


“Please, don’t do this!” said the young man.  “What will this fighting accomplish or prove?”  He was speaking mainly to the three Pandoras who attacked their group, given that Ganessa and Kaho were basically just defending themselves.


“Stay out of this, little boy!” said Audrey.  “This is a matter strictly between Pandoras.”


“Yeah, run along home now,” added Aika in a rather mocking tone.


“Out of the way, runt!” yelled Trish as she brought her leg back and gave Kazuya a kick to his stomach, sending the young man flying back several feet and landing in the grass as he got the wind knocked out of him.


“KAZUYA!” yelled Kaho in alarm at what she just witnessed.


“You BITCH!” growled Ganessa as the look in her eyes transitioned from anger to pure rage.


A second later, a glow started to emanate around Ganessa’s whole body, with her hair becoming pure white, her irises becoming golden colored, light blue wristbands of energy formed around her wrists and ankles, and a bluish-white aura emanating around her entire body.


“Shit,” grumbled Audrey, “so it wasn’t just a fluke from before.  She really can activate Pandora Mode.”


“Should we fall back?” asked Aika.


“We came this far and you seriously wanna back down now?” scoffed Trish.


For her part, Audrey was on the fence as to whether they should proceed with their schoolyard brawl or not.  Even if they won, it wouldn’t change their rankings with the hierarchy among the 2nd-year Pandoras at West Genetics.  Of course, this wasn’t about rankings but a pure desire for payback against the one who defeated them at the Carnival.  They all knew that and decided to go through with it anyway, letting pride overrule logic in this situation.  The desire for vengeance was strong in all three of them…at the time anyway.


Now, with the battle dragging on like this and Ganessa Roland having activated Pandora Mode, the likelihood of winning had dropped significantly, given that none of the three could either activate Pandora Mode or even use Acceleration yet.  There was also the matter of the freshman Pandora to deal with, given that she was fighting in Ganessa’s corner.  While she wasn’t too much of a threat on her own, she could prove a relatively minor nuisance by pulling one of them away from the group (in this case being Trish who was fighting her).  Now that Ganessa had entered Pandora Mode, it would be best to have all three of them gang up on her, and therefore the freshman Pandora would ideally need to be knocked out of the fight in quick order.


Before she could make a decision to engage or to fall back, Audrey was suddenly put on the defensive as Ganessa charged forwards, with the sharpened weights on her Chains of Binding darting forward with a serpent-like strike.  What really surprised Audrey and the others was that Ganessa’s chains changed in number…from four to six.


“More chains!?” asked Aika in shock, not expecting the number to increase.


“Shit,” grumbled Trish in response, before returning to her battle against Kaho.  She was surprised to find that Kaho’s sword strikes were now significantly stronger and more focused.  While she initially expected the girl’s mind to be clouded by rage and for her to act out of raw emotion, she found that the anger actually made Kaho more focused in her fighting, not less.  The freshman Pandora was actually making Trish have to put more effort into blocking and dodging compared to just a few seconds ago.


The battle had now shifted with all three of the bully Pandoras going on the defensive, with Audrey and Aika dodging Ganessa’s chains while Trish alternated between blocking and dodging Kaho’s sword strikes.  Both Kaho and Ganessa were fighting with a renewed vigor after witnessing their Limiter be harmed, with killer intent shining in their eyes as they attacked.


For his part, Kazuya slowly got up and off the ground, finally being able to catch his breath after thirty seconds or so of having the wind knocked out of him.  It took a while for him to get his bearings, given how disoriented he felt from enduring a single kick to his solar plexus from the tall, sword-wielding Pandora.  Fortunately, he didn’t feel so incapacitated that he couldn’t eventually get back on his feet.  Looking at the sight before him, he was once again in awe at what he saw, given the sight of Ganessa in Pandora Mode and fighting with such ferocity against her two opponents, with Kaho matching that ferocity against her larger opponent in her own one-on-one fight.


“Please stop,” muttered Kazuya, feeling that the fight had gone on long enough and served no purpose.


“Stop right now!” he said as a Freezing field erupted outward from where he stood, stretching far across the field and trapping all five Pandoras within.  Immediately afterwards, all five of them were hunched on their hands and knees, completely unable to move.  While Audrey, Aika, and Trish felt particularly cold and were struggling just to breathe, Kaho and Ganessa started panting, sweating, and feeling very, very warm.  Like the other times Kazuya initiated a Freezing field onto them, they were experiencing the same sensation of euphoria akin to that of an Ereinbar Set.  The blushes on their faces certainly indicated that they couldn’t help but find the sensation to be quite pleasant.


“Please,” begged the young man, “no more of this fighting.  It won’t accomplish anything.  We’re not in a Carnival and there are no Nova present, so no more of this pointless brawling.”  Kazuya would have continued, but between the kick to his gut and the energy he had to bring forth to summon the Freezing field, he simply was too spent.  Content that at the very least the fighting had come to an end, he simply fell face-first into the grass and collapsed, which in turn dissipated the Freezing field and released the women.


A moment later, both Kaho and Ganessa ran forward to Kazuya, gently picking him up and resting his head in Ganessa’s lap as they examined him.  While that was going on, the other three Pandoras slowly got to their feet and assessed what had just happened.


“So I guess that Limiter did get baptized after all,” said Aika through panting breaths.


“Looks like it,” said Audrey.


“So what now?” asked Trish.  “He looks pretty spent, so I don’t think he’s gonna be up and about anytime soon.  Should we take another crack at them while their guard is down?”


“I’m not so sure at this point,” muttered Audrey.


“That won’t be necessary,” said another voice that sounded both calm and menacing at the same time.


Turning around, the three Pandoras came face-to-face with the lovely closed-eye visage of one Chiffon Fairchild, who followed through her statement with a firm punch to Audrey’s solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her with one blow and bringing her to her knees.


Aika and Trish barely had time to react as they themselves were pinned against the ground by several Pandoras soon after, with Trish pinned by Creo and Cassie and Aika pinned by Ingrid and Arnett.  A moment later, Elizabeth and Roxanne had swarmed onto Audrey and hat her pinned against the ground as well alongside her compatriots.


“I strongly advise that none of you move,” said Elizabeth in a deadly serious tone of voice.


“Ditto that sentiment,” added Roxanne in her own serious tone.


For their part, when Satellizer and Rana entered the fray, the looks on their faces indicated that they had half a mind to whip out their volt weapons and go berserk on the ones who dared harem their Limiter, especially Satellizer.  It took restraint from Chiffon, Ticy, and Holly to keep Satellizer from lashing out and cutting all three of the bully Pandoras to ribbons with her “Nova Blood.”


At the moment, Kazuya’s well-being was the primary concern.


“H-how did you find us?” asked Ganessa to the others.


“We sensed Kazuya’s Freezing field,” answered Chiffon.  “I knew that he wouldn’t unleash a Freezing area unless it was some kind of emergency situation.  How is he doing?”


“Got the wind knocked out of him, replied Kaho, “but other than fatigue I don’t think he’s in any serious danger.”  Chiffon nodded in thanks at the relatively good news before turning her attention back to the three Pandoras currently pinned against the ground.


“Do you know who I am by chance?” she asked them.


“Yes,” Audrey quietly answered while her two compatriots nodded.


“Good, then this’ll be short,” replied Chiffon before leaning down and grabbing Audrey by her hair and holding it so that she was facing towards Kazuya.


“That young man right there,” said Chiffon, “is my Limiter…is our Limiter, understand?” It was clear that Chiffon was speaking on behalf of all the Pandoras now on scene, minus Audrey and her cohorts of course.  Audrey simply nodded in fright, wondering if Chiffon was going to possibly rip her head from her neck using her bare hands.


“So now that you know that, you’re going to keep your distance from him, understand?” asked Chiffon as she dug her fingernails into Audrey’s scalp as she gripped the redhead’s hair more fiercely.


“Yes!” cried Audrey out of a mix of fear and pain.


“Because if any harm comes to him on account of any of you,” continued Chiffon, “then you’re going to have a whole lot of angry Pandoras to answer to, understand?  Consider yourselves very lucky that he’s okay, because otherwise I’d be bringing all three of you to the infirmary with severed limbs, got that?”


“Yes!” cried out Audrey once more.


Satisfied that she put the proverbial “fear of God” into them, Chiffon motioned for the other Pandoras to loosen up their grip on the trio.  She then gestured for a few of them to assist her.


“Elizabeth, Ticy, Ingrid, Roxanne, could you all accompany me in turning these three into the holding cells at the brig?” asked Chiffon.  In all honesty, Chiffon could have escorted them to the brig all by herself, but she might have to use force to incapacitate them and drag them to the building if any of them tried anything clever (most likely an escape attempt).  She figured that having it be five against three would dissuade the trio from trying to pull anything like that on the way over.


“Of course,” answered Elizabeth and Ticy simultaneously.


It would be beneficial for the top three ranking 3rd-year Pandoras to be the ones making the student arrest, given their stellar reputations at West Genetics.  Between the cases of the three troublemaker Pandoras and Chiffon’s group, it would be her word against theirs.


“The rest of you head back home and see to Kazuya, understand?” said Chiffon to the rest of the Pandoras (all 16 of them by this point, given that Chiffon’s group largely arrived as one on scene shortly after Kazuya’s Freezing field was deployed).


“Yes, ma’am,” said several of them simultaneously.


At that point, Kazuya was tenderly picked up in Satellizer’s arms, the worry pronounced on her face, given how smitten she was with the Limiter by this point.  It was pretty obvious that the blonde-haired, blue-eyed buxom beauty was most at peace when Kazuya was in her embrace, given how “head over heels” she was for him, though Rana was a close second when it came to that kind of affection for the young man if not dead even with Satellizer in that category.


Afterwards, Kazuya was whisked away to the group residency, leaving Chiffon and her group with the three troublemaker Pandoras.


“Alright then,” said Chiffon as she turned to Audrey’s group, “now follow me to the brig, ladies.  And if any of you try anything clever on the way over, I’m probably going to end up breaking bones, severing limbs, or possibly both.”


“Best to go for the legs,” added Roxanne.  “Removes the chance of them running away...more likely they'd be hobbling away at that point.”


“Indeed,” added Elizabeth.


“Shall we, ladies?” asked Ticy to the group, wanting to proceed as quickly as possible to hand them over to the authorities in order to see how Kazuya was faring.


“Let’s,” answered Chiffon as the five Pandoras headed off towards the brig with their newly acquired temporary wards, with all three of them in turn sweating bullets on the way over…more so out of fear from being in the presence of West Genetics’s “Unmatched Smiling Monster” and less out of whatever the campus authorities would do to them once handed over.  From their perspective, they could only hope that whatever punishment doled out to them wasn’t carried out by Chiffon herself, given that they had apparently attacked her Limiter (somewhat inadvertently, given that Kazuya wasn’t the intended target).

End Notes:

I don't consider fighting scenes to be my forte, so apologies if it came off as a bit brief.  I tend to prefer the more intimate, romantic scenes in stories like this.

Chapter 46: Group Bath, Part 1 by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

Warning: Things start getting somewhat sexual at the end.  Reader discretion is advised.

“I want them punished,” said Gengo Aoi in a particularly cold tone of voice.


“Obviously they will be, sir,” replied the individual on the other end of the conference call, “but perhaps you’re going just a tad bit too far in meting out a fitting punishment for them.”


“They’re 2nd-year Pandoras.  They knew the rules.  And they chose to act out on their petty grievances regardless.”  Given the quiet rage that was forming deep within Gengo, he was on the verge of literally growling when he spoke.


“You make a valid point, Mr. Chairman,” replied the male Genetics administrator, wearing a typical white lab coat over a plaid, button-up dress shirt, dark gray slacks, and a pair of standard eyeglasses.  “That being said, I believe that expulsion, removal of their stigmata, and criminal charges might be a bit extreme under these circumstances.”


“Are they now?” asked Gengo, the sarcasm in his voice only too obvious.


“Not to speak out of turn, Mr. Chairman,” replied the administrator, holding his ground, “but if this didn’t involve your own grandson, would you be as adamant in exacting punishment out of those three Pandoras?  Some might read outright nepotism in such a decision.”


Gengo paused quietly in response.  While he was loath to admit it, the perception of favoritism towards a member of his own family might come back to bite him in the ass in the not-so-distant future.  The top board members of Chevalier High Command may very well bring that up with him at the next meeting.  And while Gengo Aoi enjoyed a significant amount of leeway in his decision-making as chairman of the board, he wasn’t an outright emperor, not even within the hierarchy at Chevalier or Genetics…unless he wanted to risk an all-out civil war and literally seize power in some type of coup.


“So then, what would you recommend then?” asked Gengo as he took a sip from his drinking glass, this time filled with bourbon (he needed something with a nice burn to match his mood).


“One week in the brig, with perhaps a dozen lashes if you feel the need for corporal punishment, followed up with one month’s worth of mandatory on-campus community service,” replied the administrator.  “They can also be notified that another incident like the one they pulled will result in either expulsion or a forced transfer to another Genetics facility.  I feel that would be a more adequate punishment under these circumstances.”


Gengo paused for a moment, internally debating on whether or not he wanted to tweak the punishment in order to make it more severe.  In the end, he decided to err on caution.


“Very well then,” replied Gengo.  “I’m tempted to go with two dozen lashes, but I’ll defer to your recommendation.  They should consider themselves lucky that Kazuya is making a good recovery, otherwise I’d not be feeling so generous.”


“Understood, sir,” replied the administrator.  “Will there be anything else then?”


“No, you’re dismissed,” replied Gengo as he hit a button, turning off the screen on which he was communicating via video conference.


It had been twenty-four hours since the close-call incident involving Kazuya, Ganessa, Kaho, and the trio of 2nd-year pandoras who attacked them.  Aside from getting the wind knocked out of him and some bruising to his torso, Kazuya had incurred no serious damage during the brawl.


What was somewhat surprising was that none of the pandoras in his harem had lashed out and tore apart any of the three bully pandoras who attacked him.  Granted, if left to their own devices, some like Satellizer, Rana, or Ingrid may have very well been tempted to rip off a limb, or at the very least break a few bones to get the point across.  No doubt cooler heads like Chiffon and Ticy stepped in to keep the attack dogs in Kazuya’s group at bay and from acting out in pure animalistic rage.


After all, when a pandora’s “one” is attacked, she can enter into such a battle-frenzy state of mind that she becomes a viking berserker on steroids, ready to go multiple rounds in a veritable fight to the death.


In any case, Gengo was just glad that Kazuya was out of harm’s way, given how bad things could have become during that brawl.  If there was one silver lining, it was that the pandoras in his harem would be a lot more protective and hawk-eyed to their “little brother” from that point on, including the older members of the group.


Gengo would bet that out of the seven newest arrivals to Kazuya’s harem, it would be Kazuha herself who would be the most livid about the little incident, and if she were just a few years younger (back when she was slightly more temperamental), she would probably join in alongside Satellizer and Rana in dishing out some particularly gruesome and graphic punishment onto those three.  If Kazuya ended up suffering physical damage that was more long-term or even permanent, then chances were good that Kazuha would do just that…alongside Satellizer, Rana, Elizabeth, and perhaps even Chiffon for that matter.


Then those three pandoras would really get to appreciate Chiffon’s moniker of “The Unmatched Smiling Monster.”


That wasn’t to say that the other women in Kazuya’s harem wouldn’t be just as livid and eager to give those three bullies a thrashing for what had happened…just that the more “head-over-heels in love types” among Kazuya’s group would be the most eager in lashing out against those who dared to harm their “one.”


In any case, Gengo was glad that Kazuya was doing well in recuperation.  No doubt the sixteen student pandoras would be acting with a heightened and more hawk-eyed approach towards him after what had occurred.  In a way, Gengo envied Kazuya while at the same time felt perhaps just a tad sorry for him, knowing that he was going to be smothered with such protective care from so many beautiful women.  And once he had achieved baptism with all of them, that protective/affectionate streak would become even more pronounced over time…and that was just sixteen women to keep in mind, not factoring the other seven whom Gengo planned to bond with his grandson in the exact same manner.


‘Perhaps I should feel a touch guilty at saddling my grandson with so many soulmates,’ pondered Gengo as he sipped his whiskey.  ‘But even so, I know that Kazuya will rise to the occasion.  Once he’s achieved perfect synchronization with all of them, he’ll step into his role perfectly…I just know that he will.’


Some may very well perceive Gengo Aoi as arrogant in his assumptions, but up to this point, when it came to matters regarding combating the Nova and improving and refining the fighting capabilities of the pandoras, his brilliant mind bought him that right to be arrogant.  Love him or hate him, loathe him or revere him, Gengo Aoi was the man whom anybody in their right mind would declare as being in the right when it came to the important stuff.  And as long as he was frighteningly accurate in both his assessments on all things regarding the Nova as well as how to further strengthen and improve on the fighting prowess and the overall capabilities of the pandora, then the proverbial “powers that be” within Genetics and the world at large would let him have his way and make the call on such matters.  After all, if Gengo were out of the picture, who then would humanity turn to in how to beat back the Nova?


As for Kazuya and company…


After the close call, Kazuya was kept under very strict watch, not because he did anything wrong obviously, but because of how precious he was to the many women whom he was partnered up with.  While initially he put up some degree of resistance to being watched after so closely to his partners, he acknowledged the simple fact that there was little he could do to dissuade them from their “mother hen” mode when it came to him.


The only thing Kazuya could probably do as a means of proverbially putting his foot down would be to activate a Freezing area and render the whole lot of them as a collective moaning, panting mess sprawled across the floor having had a rather intense orgasm or on the verge of having one.  And while his lovely ladies would probably appreciate the pleasure from such an act, Kazuya would rather not resort to such underhanded means in order to make them back down and ease up from being so overprotective of him.


It was one day after the close call that Kazuya was sitting in the lap of Sister Margaret, who at that point was dressed in her business attire consisting of a form-fitting black dress top alongside a somewhat short skirt (ending just a few inches below her crotch), sleek gray stockings, and heeled shoes.  Given that she was in business attire as opposed to her holy garments, she didn’t wear her nun’s habit either, letting her dark brown hair hang freely.


“Please understand, Kazuya,” she said as she secured him in her lap, looping her arms around his torso, “you are very important to each and every one of us here.  So if we come off as somewhat smothering or suffocating in looking after you, please know that we only do it out of genuine care and concern.”


“I know, Madam Principal,” replied Kazuya with a sigh.


“Please, Kazuya, just ‘Margaret’ will do,” replied Margaret as she gently increased her grip on the young man, pulling him against her bosom in the process.  “After all, if we are to truly become partners to one another, then we should be comfortable speaking to each other on a first-name basis.”


Kazuya couldn’t help but feel both awkward and flustered at what Margaret was implying, given how intimate the word “partner” was when it came to relationships between pandoras and limiters.  After all, while it could be simply interpreted as a bond of close kinship between comrades on the battlefield, Kazuya learned quick enough that it generally held a romantic undertone to it all, usually indicating that it was more akin to that of mating partners if not outright lovers or spouses.


“And…are you honestly okay with this…Margaret?” asked Kazuya.


“Okay with what?” she replied.


“You know…pairing up…with me, and all that implies…” Kazuya muttered, blushing somewhat in the process.


Margaret couldn’t help but mildly snort through her nose in a subdued chuckle, finding Kazuya’s sense of embarrassment to be adorably amusing.  Truth be told, if she were a younger woman, closer in age to the other pandoras in Kazuya’s harem, she’d probably be just as adamant in pursuing the young man romantically like the rest of them were pretty much doing.  Perhaps it was a sort of hidden gift due to age that allowed her not to be so ruled by emotions and hormones compared to the younger members of Kazuya’s other partners.  That wasn’t to say that Margaret didn’t have her own desires when it came to romance and companionship, even though she tried her best to restrain such things when she decided to take up her role with the title of “Sister” within West Genetics as its chief religious figure.  It was just that she - like the other six members of the staff at West Genetics who were assigned as Kazuya’s latest partners - had learned to be more patient and understanding when it came to relations with their paired limiters.


“The short answer would be ‘yes,’ dear Kazuya,” chuckled Margaret.  “While I realize that this is a rather substantial load to be placed upon your shoulders, please know that the other staff members and I will do our utmost to ease this burden.  You need not worry on our account on being paired up with us, and I promise that we’ll do our utmost to educate the younger members of the group in being patient and understanding when it comes to being with you.  After all, you are only one man, and you shouldn’t feel needlessly pressured at having to be a worthy limiter towards all of your partners.”


“I appreciate that, Sist-...I mean, Margaret,” replied Kazuya, doing his utmost to respect Margaret’s request at keeping things on a first-name basis between them.  “But what I was getting at was…well…are you okay with being partnered up again?  Not just in general, but with me?”


The double meaning was understood.  Kazuya was basically asking Margaret if she was okay with being paired up once more AND being paired up with someone who was significantly younger than her.  While she didn’t convey her age to Kazuya, it was a fair guess that - biologically speaking - she was old enough to be his mother, though her figure was still quite youthful in its appearance overall.  Perhaps her face had shown subtle signs of her age (mainly light wrinkles from all of the excessive worrying she did over the health and safety of the pandoras whom she shepherded over as headmistress and as a woman of faith), but her figure was still rather striking and youthfully vibrant overall, at least if the comments that Yu-Mi, Kazuha, Violet and Elize had given to her in recent memory were any indicator of such.


“I know that this is a rather odd situation in which we find ourselves, Kazuya,” answered Margaret, “but I trust in your grandfather’s judgment as chairman of the board of Genetics…but aside from that…”


“Yes?” the young man asked in curiosity.


“Well…I don’t wish to trouble you with anything that might emotionally burden you, Kazuya dear, please don’t misunderstand…” said Margaret with the faintest of blushes.  Kazuya simply waited in silence, effectively letting her know she could proceed with her explanation.


“I know this is going to sound a bit sudden and somewhat out of place,” continued Margaret, “but…well…odd as this may sound, Kazuya…I…I’ve…taken a liking to you…so to speak…”  The blush on Margaret’s face had become more pronounced at this point, which was something that Kazuya had picked up on as he turned to face her.


“I don’t mean to drop this on you so suddenly of course, Kazuya,” Margaret continued, “and I apologize if I’ve come to upset you or burdened you with more emotional baggage, but I…I…I think that…with enough time…I could…rrgh…”  It was clear that Margaret was internally struggling with vocalizing her feelings towards the limiter currently seated in her lap, with her emotional state flickering between that of a full-grown woman and an emotionally-driven schoolgirl.


“Please, Margaret,” replied Kazuya, “I don’t want to put you through anything that’ll make you uncomfortable.  You don’t need to say anything more if you don’t want to.”


‘Ugh…just like your grandfather,’ thought Margaret, ‘a natural-born charmer and lady’s man.  It’s no wonder that women are drawn to you like they are.  You’re sweeter than honey and sugarcane combined, you know that?’


“Your consideration is both duly noted and appreciated, Kazuya,” replied Margaret, “but you need not worry over my emotional state on all this, sweet as it is for you to do so.”  Margaret proceeded to gently tighten her grip on Kazuya on that last part as she spoke, pulling him more firmly against her abdomen and bosom in the process.


“Kazuya,” she continued, “I won’t burden you with anything further than simply stating this:  Know that you are very dear to all of us, both myself and the other women in our…well, I suppose those like Chiffon and Kazuha would refer to it as a family and so I guess I’ll refer to it in the same way.  Just know that there is no discomfort or displeasure on my part in being a part of this group, as I like to think that I have good rapport with every one of the women in this group setup we have here.  And while it may come off as rather…unorthodox, in a way of wording things regarding the relationship between us, know that I do this not just out of a sense of duty as the headmistress of West Genetics and a member of Chevalier…but as a woman as well…in all that that entails…”  Once again, the blush on Margaret’s cheeks became more pronounced, giving Kazuya the indicative hint as to what she was implying regarding this relationship.


“Oh…umm…well, know that I’m certainly flattered and humbled in that regard, make no mistake about that,” replied Kazuya with his own blush.  “I…just hope that I can be worthy of such…interest, if that’s an accurate word to use.”


“You may be so bold as to use the word ‘admiration’ or something more along those lines,” answered Margaret with a chuckle, which in turn got Kazuya even more flustered than he already was, which in turn made Margaret chuckle all the more.  She simply couldn’t help herself.  Kazuya had a tendency of being so innocently adorable, whether he intended to be or not..  Perhaps that was simply part of his nature as a natural-born charmer, just like his grandfather, only with a more innocent and naive streak to him.


“And as for ‘being worthy’ as you put it,” continued Margaret, “I would say not to fret over that sort of thing, dear Kazuya.  If things should take a turn in another direction on that matter, I’m quite certain you’ll find out about it almost immediately…though with the way things are looking, I’d be so bold as to say not to worry in the slightest on the topic of whether you consider yourself worthy of any…scratch that, of all of us, Kazuya.”


“W-what do you mean by that?” asked the limiter in Margaret’s lap with a cocked eyebrow.


“I can’t help but think that deep down you know what I mean by that,” replied Margaret with a smirk.  “That being said, I won’t push things any further than they are already.  Just know that you should relax and not fret over the situation as it stands.  And know that if the others come off as a little…well…I suppose the word ‘smothering’ is probably most apt…if they come off as that, know that it’s only out of concern for your well-being, Kazuya.  You are their collective partner, after all.”  Margaret finished with a chuckle on that last part.


Once more, Kazuya was at a loss for words.  While he understood that someone like Sister Margaret was generally more composed and level-headed compared to the younger pandoras he had met, he was somewhat blindsided at hearing such endearing talk coming from her.  It’s not that it wasn’t appreciated, of course (quite the opposite!).  Aside from an outright masochist or glutton-for-punishment, who doesn’t appreciate words of endearment, especially from someone with such poise and grace as Margaret Lindman to boot?  It just took Kazuya by surprise that Margaret was more-or-less indicating that she was showing genuine interest in the young man…in the same way that the younger pandoras within Kazuya’s harem were showing.


“Well…I appreciate the…concern…that’s the best term I can think of on the fly at present, Sister Margaret,” replied Kazuya.


“Again, no need for the ‘Sister’ part at this point, Kazuya,” said Margaret with a grin.  “As I mentioned earlier, I believe things should be on a first-name basis at this point between you and I.  I’m pretty sure that the sentiment is universal among the other women in our family at this point.”


“Sorry,” said Kazuya.  “Old habits die hard and all that, as the saying goes.”


“I know,” chuckled Margaret.  “To be honest, it's a character trait which I find rather endearing, so while I may find the need to remind you not to be so beholden to such formalities, just know that I don’t do it out of frustration or anything of the sort.  And not to sound like a broken record, but I’m fairly certain that it’s a sentiment which is shared among the other women as well…all twenty-three of us, just to elaborate.”


“Even Miss Su-Na?” asked Kazuya.


“Even Su-Na,” answered Margaret.  “While she might be somewhat reticent in opening up to others, know that she is a good woman at her core.  She simply needs some time to willingly let her guard down and make herself vulnerable to you, given that she has a tendency to keep her proverbial shield up around others…well, aside from Chairman Gengo, of course.  He’s probably the one man who she would have no problem being open towards.”


“At times, I feel that she would be better off pairing up with him, assuming he’d allow for it to happen.  I just can’t help but think that it would make her genuinely happy to spend her time with him as opposed to being saddled with me.  It makes me feel somewhat like a sort of consolation prize.”  The tone in Kazuya’s voice indicated that the young man was rather deflated at the prospect of being somebody whom Su-Na was merely ‘stuck’ with out of a sense of duty.


“Oh Kazuya,” sighed Margaret as she increased her hold on the young man (though never to the point of creating discomfort to him, of course).  “You really should try to have a little more faith in yourself.  Such self-deprecation is not something which your partners wish to see in you, as it wounds our own hearts whenever we see you in such a state.”  Whether Kazuya understood the meaning in the words “your partners” included Margaret alongside the others was a matter of some conjecture, but hopefully he understood the overall point she was making in the motherly tone in which she was speaking.


“Sorry,” he replied.  “I don’t mean to sound like a downer, honestly I don’t.  Nor do I want to make any of you worry or fret over me.  It’s just that I don’t like the idea of having anybody forced into pairing up with me if she doesn’t want to, that’s all.  Whether it’s Su-Na, the others, or you, Miss Margaret.  If there’s the slightest inkling that you don’t want to be in such a pair-up, then please, all you need to do is let me know up front and I’ll go straight to the old man and have him nullify the arrangement, even if I have to be particularly unpleasant about it.”


The gesture touched Margaret’s spiritual/emotional core.  By this point, it was clear enough that if Kazuya was going to be partnered up, he wanted to do so out of genuine love and not merely getting his proverbial rocks off or secure bragging rights over which pandoras he bedded.  The realization made her heart become lighter, with the older woman feeling literally blessed that she ended up being partnered to such a wonderful and kind-hearted young man.  While initially she felt that such a pairing was highly unorthodox to say the least, she was certainly happy that her designated partner had such a noble and kind soul.  It was most likely such a character trait which made the other women in Kazuya’s harem so drawn towards him.  While there were some women who sought after the proverbial “bad boy” or rogue types among men, there were women out there who genuinely liked to be with the “nice guys,” as cheesy a notion as that might sound.  In a way of putting things, Kazuya was like a fully-ripened honeysuckle, and his partners were the proverbial hummingbirds or honeybees flittering along and only too eager to get a taste of the limiter.


“Your concerns and considerations are duly noted, Kazuya,” replied Margaret with a grin as she gently increased her hold on the young man, hugging him to her like a prize teddy bear one wins at a carnival game.  The gesture made Margaret feel very very warm while at the same time making Kazuya’s heartbeat pick up slightly.  The young man simply couldn’t help it; being in the presence and embrace of so many bewitchingly charming women - including Sister Margaret - was something he never got bored or tired of in the slightest.  For Kazuya, each and every time was like the very first time in how special it was, if his increased heart rate was any indicator.


“Well then, I should give you some time with the others,” said Margaret.  “Don’t want them thinking that I’m pulling rank and hogging you all to myself.”  Kazuya could hear the smile in her voice upon saying this, even as she carried him propped up against her.  While he insisted that such treatment wasn’t necessary, Margaret simply overruled him, citing that his recent injury made such measures practically required at the moment…


…though if she were being completely honest, it was simply a desire to constantly hold her “one” in her arms at all times.  Whether that was driven out of maternal instincts or something more along the lines of protecting one’s “mate” was some matter of conjecture on Margaret’s part, given the age difference between her and Kazuya, though if Gengo Aoi’s machinations regarding Margaret Lindman being paired up with his grandson were any indicator, the older Aoi gentleman intended such protective instincts to be of the latter nature…multiplied by twenty-three women over no less.


Deciding that someone else was due some time with their collective partner, Margaret ended up handing Kazuya over to Kazuha, who held onto Kazuya extra tight the moment she embraced him (any tighter and she would have literally pressed his lungs to the point of forced exhalation).


“How are you feeling, Dear?” asked Kazuha as she gazed down at him with hawk-like focus in her eyes.


‘Dear?’ thought Kazuya in subdued bewilderment.  No matter how many times Kazuha laid it on, Kazuya could never quite be fully at peace with just how damn enamored she was with him.


“I’m…fine, Kazuha,” Kazuya answered.


“You’re not just saying that to keep me at ease, are you?” asked Kazuha with a cocked eyebrow.


“Of course not.  You know I wouldn’t ever lie to you, in part because if I tried, I’m almost certain you could catch me in the lie, so why even bother?”  Kazuha simply smirked in response at her brother’s analysis, walking the halls through the mansion as she did so.


“Oh you,” replied Kazuha as she snuggled into Kazuya’s scalp as she walked down the halls.  As far as Kazuya saw it, the physical gesture said enough.  After all, Kazuha was his “rock,” so to speak, his emotional pillar throughout the vast majority of his life up to this point.  So for a blissful moment, he simply rested his head against her bosom as she cradled him as she navigated through the mansion.


“Kazuha?” asked Kazuya a moment later.


“Yes?”


“Can a thing like this really work?”


“A thing like what?” Kazuha asked with heightened curiosity.  Kazuya paused for a moment, internally struggling to get the words out.  After taking one deep breath, he closed his eyes and spoke.


“A…a harem…just thinking about it…I can’t help but think of how insane it sounds…like some kind of hormonally-driven, pie-in-the-sky juvenile fantasy…I don’t know…I mean, I’m willing to give it a chance to make it work and all, honestly I am…but even then…even now, it all just seems too good to be true, likes it’s destined to go down in flames.  I don’t mean to be glum about it, but I just can’t help but feel like I’m in way over my head over this whole thing.  I mean, are you honestly okay with being paired up with me, knowing that there are more than twenty other women to compete with?”


Kazuha simply tightened her grip on Kazuya in response, snuggling all the more against him (and making sure that her bosom was pressed as firm as was possible against his head and upper torso in the process).


“Oh Kazuya,” she sighed.  “Out of everyone here, you’re undoubtedly the biggest worrywort over this whole setup, you know that?  You really need to have a little more faith and confidence in yourself.  Forgive me if I come off as impudent in my response, but I’d stop fretting over whether or not this arrangement will work.  You want to hear my two cents on this whole matter, Kazuya?”


“Umm…sure?” he responded.  Kazuha leaned in so that her lips were millimeters away from Kazuya’s ear before whispering.


“You possess a quality about you that most women find very appealing, Kazuya,” began Kazuha.  “You have this innate sweetness and innocence in your very character that make women naturally drawn to you.  I’m sure that grandfather told you something along those lines when you had your little heart-to-heart with him.  However, it’s not just that “casanova-like” charm which he probably told you about, but a sort of…how to put it…let’s say an “aura” about you, for lack of a better word.”


“An aura?” asked a confused Kazuya.


“When most pandoras look at you and spend time with you, they have a tendency to want to stay with you, don’t they?  I imagine that’s pretty much the case with every pandora whom you are currently paired up with up until now, right?”


“Well…I don’t know about Miss Lee, to be frank,” answered Kazuya.


“Give Su-Na time.  She’s a bit of a special case, but I say with high certainty that with enough time, her shell will crack and she’ll have the urge to pick you up and cuddle the living daylights out of you.  Aside from her, wouldn’t you say that pretty much all the other pandoras you interact with are all vying for a chance to be close to you?  To do things like have you in their laps, kiss you, snuggle in bed with you, or bathe with you?”  Kazuya couldn’t help but blush in response to that last part.


“W-well…I mean…all of the 3rd-years and their juniors, sure…I mean, I can’t say that’s the case with the others, mind you…”


“Give that time too, Kazuya,” replied Kazuha with a grin.  “Once you’ve performed baptism with all of your partners, you’ll go from having sixteen women pining for you…to twenty-three women pining for you.”


“See, that just seems like too much for one man to handle and make it work,” replied Kazuya.  “I don’t want to hurt any of you…in terms of feelings, I mean, just to elaborate.  I doubt I could do any physical harm to a single one of you whatsoever.  And if I’m going to partner up with somebody, I don’t want it to be out of sheer convenience or just along the lines of military duty and all that.  I’d want it to be for…for love, okay?  And I just can’t see a way in which one guy is able to be a happy and supporting partner to that many women.”


Instead of responding, Kazuha simply lifted Kazuya up more so that his head was level with hers, then leaned in and gave a slow smooch on his lips.  There was no tongue involved in the kiss, but that didn’t make it any less passionate.  For a few seconds, Kazuya simply let it happen, melting in Kazuha’s show of affection and letting his worries and concerns about the harem dissipate and fade away, even if it would only be for a minute or so.


“Kazuya,” began Kazuha once more, “you really need to stop fretting so much over this, okay?  If any of your partners really want out of this arrangement, I’m sure they’ll say something sooner rather than later.  As far as I can tell, none of them are being held here against their will or feel like they’re being bribed, blackmailed, or intimidated into being paired up with you.  While Grandfather did make his suggestion as to having you be their partner, it wasn’t an outright literal order.  And I’m going to be so bold as to make this analysis, given how often I’ve observed the others when you’re in my class.”


“That being?” asked Kazuya.


“That out of those sixteen lovely ladies you’re partnered up with, none of them - and I do mean none of them - are disinterested in you AT ALL.  They all want to be with you, Kazuya.  And while there’s undoubtedly going to be some degree of competition among them, it’s not of an antagonistic nature…well, maybe if some of them have a little too much to drink, there could be the random catfight over who gets to cuddle in bed with you or something like that.  But aside from that, as long as they’re patient in this matter - which they should be, given that they were informed in detail about what partnering up with you would entail - then there really isn’t anything to worry about on being “worthy” of them as a partner and mate, or however you like to put it.  Just keep being the wonderful, kind-hearted, somewhat dopey little goofball that you are, and things should work out just fine in the end, especially after you’ve achieved baptism, okay Kazuya?”


“You sound so certain that things’ll work out naturally once that happens…a lot like the old man,” replied Kazuya.  “Is there something you two know that I don’t?  What is it about baptism that’ll make things come out all ‘hunky-dory’ with nothing to fret over, exactly?”


“Sorry, Kazuya, but that’s something I’m keeping as a surprise.  You’ll just have to find out once it’s been done,” replied Kazuha as she playfully stuck out her tongue.


Figuring that she wasn’t going to move on that issue, Kazuya simply sighed in response and dropped the issue right there and then.


The day proceeded onward with Kazuya spending more one-on-one time with the younger pandoras in his harem.  There was an incident in which two of them ended up surprising the young man for a moment.


………


“Wait, you wanna what?” asked Kazuya.


At the moment, he was speaking to both Kaho and Ganessa, who were both kneeling before him on one knee, heads bowed and facing the ground, in a position of what was safe to assume to be of abject deference and servitude.


“We…we feel it best that we opt out of being your partners, Kazuya,” said Ganessa, with Kaho nodding in agreement.


“But why?” he asked.


“Because…because we…” said Ganessa, struggling to get the words out.


“Because we failed you as your partners, and we don’t feel like we deserve to be as such anymore,” said Kaho, finishing for Ganessa.


“How could you even say that?” asked Kazuya.  He wasn’t stupid.  He knew they were referring to the brawl with those three 2nd-years not long ago.  “I remember the two of you rushing to me when that whole thing kicked off.  As far as I see it, you came to my aid shortly after I got the wind knocked out of me…and besides, I’m partly at fault for butting in, so please don’t go blaming yourselves for what happened.  If anything, the fault lies with those three for picking a fight in the first place.”


“Even so,” replied Ganessa, “we failed in our duty to protect you.  One of a pandora’s primary concerns is to look after her limiter and make sure he’s kept safe from harm…and we failed miserably in that task.”  The tone in Ganessa’s voice was dripping with self-loathing as she spoke.


“Exactly,” added Kaho.  “The two of us couldn’t keep you from getting hurt, Kazuya.  While I’m thankful that you weren’t more seriously injured, the fact that you got injured on our watch…it…makes me feel so ashamed…”  For her part, Kaho wasn’t far from shedding tears and breaking down into sobbing.


“Hey now, enough of that,” said Roxanne as she leaned in and wrapped an arm around each of the junior pandoras before introducing each one of them to her substantial chest and basically smothering the both of them in pristine, super-soft boobflesh.  “I don’t wanna hear anymore of this ‘woe is me’ kinda talk, got that?  Whatever concerns you two are havin’ over what happened back there and then, you just cry it out into Big Sis Roxanne’s chest, okay?”


“Roxanne, I think you might be coming off a little bit strong in the way you’re trying to help,” added Chiffon with a semi-embarrassed look on her face.


“I think she just likes to put her oversized fun-bags to use whenever she sees an opportunity,” grumbled Charles in a somewhat sarcastic tone of voice.


After a good ten seconds of comically smothering the junior pandoras of the group in her bosom, Roxanne loosened her grip and let the two of them come up for air.


“There now, feel better?” said Roxanne to the pair, still keeping an arm around each of their shoulders.


“Miss Roxanne, that’s rather forward, don’t you think?” said a blushing Kaho.


“None of that ‘Miss,’ stuff there, got it?  I’m not that much older than you guys,” snorted Roxanne with a grin.


“It’s a matter of respect is all,” countered a flustered Ganessa.  “But that aside, why are you trying to stop us?”


“Because I think you two are acting kinda stupid right now,” replied Roxanne.  “You guys have one little fight with a bunch of stuck-up sore losers and afterwards you wanna start beating up on yourselves?  All because Kazuya got a boo-boo?  Don’t get me wrong, I’m certainly glad that he’s okay, just like everyone is else glad as well, but I think that you two are going a bit overboard in putting this on yourselves.  Way I see it, you need to toughen up your ovaries a bit and move on from this whole thing.”


“That’s a rather crass way of wording things,” said Elizabeth.


“Okay, so maybe I don’t have the finesse for wording things gently,” replied Roxanne.  “You get the overall point I’m making here, right?”  At this moment, Roxanne was speaking to the entire group of sixteen student pandoras plus Kazuya, with the older members away tending to their faculty-related business (figuring it would be best to leave Kazuya with the younger members of the harem for the time being).


“But, I don’t understand,” countered Kaho.  “We failed in our duties as pandora to keep Kazuya safe from harm.  If anything, you should want us to leave on that alone…not to mention that it would mean less competition, of course.”


“Oh come now,” replied Roxanne.  “Stop being such a ‘Debbie Downer’ and a ‘Negative Nancy’ about this stuff already.  And while you may have a somewhat valid point on that last part, as tempting as it may sound, I’ve weighed the whole ‘cost-benefit’ analysis on that part.”


“You’re saying that you wouldn’t like fewer rivals for Kazuya?” asked a skeptical Ganessa.


“While the idea of knocking out some potential competition is tempting, in the end, we’d be losing two important members of our family.”  The tone in Roxanne’s voice was more serious at this point.


“Family?” asked both Kaho and Ganessa simultaneously.


“You heard me,” replied Roxanne with a grin.  “While it’s true that we are all rivals in a way when it comes to Kazuya, I like to think that we are all also sisters to one another.  After all, none of us hold any real animosity towards one another as far as I can tell, aside from some playful banter here and there of course.”  Roxanne gave Charles and Julia a playful sideways glance, which got an eyerolle from the former and a comical snort from the latter.


“Exactly,” added Elizabeth.  “While the idea of having less competition out of the way for Kazuya is a tempting prospect, we would lose our little sisters in the group, which I’m fairly certain would be at least a little disheartening in the big picture.  I don’t mean to sound too overly prophetic or as if I’m speaking with religious undertones in terms of fate or destiny, but I like to think that all of us were brought together here for a reason…not just to be paired up with Kazuya, but to be as a family to one another…all twenty-three of us, I should note, not just those of us currently here.”


“I concur with that analysis,” added Chiffon with her own grin.  “I like to think that sort of sentiment is shared among the vast majority of us here, if not literally all of us.  While some might not be as vocal about the idea as others, in the end, I feel that the two of you leaving us would be a sad outcome, and I strongly wish that neither of you leave our family.”


“But we failed to keep Kazuya safe,” replied Kaho.


“You’re being a little too hard on yourself,” countered Ticy.  “In your case, it was three against two, with Kaho being a freshman pandora up against a 2nd-year.  In that sort of scenario, things could have gone a lot worse, especially if those three intended to target Kazuya from the get-go.  In my opinion, you both did rather well under the circumstances, and once Kazuya was injured, you both gave it your all and then some to make sure he was okay.”


“I can’t help but think that you’re just saying that to make us feel better,” replied Ganessa, still feeling a bit downtrodden.


In a surprising turn of events, Satellizer ended up crossing the threshold and beelining straight towards both Ganessa and Kaho.  At that moment, Ganessa felt that the ‘Untouchable Queen’ may very well slap her across the face, either as a way of getting her out of her funk or to punish her for failing to keep Kazuya safe.  Frankly, she wouldn’t hold it against Satellizer if that’s what she intended to do.  Closing her eyes, Ganessa braced herself for the incoming slap.


Only to open her eyes as Satellizer wrapped an arm around both her and Kaho and hugged the two of them fiercely against her just like Roxanne was doing a moment ago.  It was certainly not what Ganessa was expecting from the big-boobed blonde.


“No more of this now,” said Satellizer at little more than a whisper.  “You two did the best you could under the circumstances, so I don’t wanna hear anymore of this down-putting that you’re putting yourselves through, got that?  You’re staying with us, and that’s final.”  Upon looking directly at Satellizer’s face, Ganessa and Kaho were surprised to find that there were actually tears in the corner of her piercing blue eyes.  The Untouchable Queen was actually not far from the verge of crying at that moment…crying of all things!


“I don’t get it,” said Ganessa at little more than a whisper.  “You should want this outcome.  Two less pandoras to have to compete with.  If anything, you should be pushing for us to leave.”


“For all the competition we might have between us,” replied Satellizer, “I’d be losing two sisters in the process…and even though I may have sisters aplenty at this point, I…I don’t want to lose any of them, understand?  And that includes the two of you.  While I might grumble at having to share and compete over being with Kazuya now and then, the thought of losing a single member of my family out of sheer convenience…I simply won’t accept such a thing.  You’re staying with us and that’s final, got that?”  Satellizer finished on that note by hugging the two of them fiercely, pressing her generous bosom against the two of them (though mercifully not burying their faces into each of her tits like Roxanne did a moment ago).


For a moment both Kaho and Ganessa were simply at a loss for words.  They ended up being even more at a loss when one-by-one the remaining twelve other pandoras came up to give them both a collective hug one after another (since Roxanne and Satellizer had already gotten their hugs in).  It certainly seemed rather out of character for the likes of Attia, Julia, Charles, Creo, or Ingrid to be engaging in a group hug with the sole 2nd-year and 1st-year pandoras within Kazuya’s harem.  Yet even so, one after another, each 3rd-year pandora gave a rather endearing squeeze to both Kaho and Ganessa one after another, letting the hug do all of the talking insofar as to say “please don’t leave us” to the pair.


“Tell you what, what say we wash our worries away with a nice long group soak in the baths?” asked Arnett.  “I figured that sort of thing is what’s called for at the moment.”


“Does that include Kazuya?” asked Rana.


“That pretty much goes without saying at this point,” Arnett replied with a grin and a sensual licking of her lips as she turned her gaze to Kazuya.  It was a look that several of the pandoras gave as they looked down at the collective “little brother” of the group.


“Might I make a small suggestion?” asked Chiffon.


“What would that be?” asked Elizabeth.


“I’m going to inquire if the older pandoras would like to join us,” replied the student council president.


“Hey, the more the merrier, right?” replied Roxanne with a grin.  There were no objections raised among the others in the group.


After getting in touch with Sister Margaret, Chiffon was ecstatic to find that the seven older pandoras would accompany the original sixteen to the baths, which fortunately enough were quite large to accompany everyone with still plenty of room to spare.  Kazuya was quite surprised to find that the older pandoras had no reservations about the idea of bathing alongside him (aside from Kazuha for rather obvious reasons).  He figured that at the very least Su-Na Lee would politely bow out from the offer, given her overall disposition.  Apparently, Yu-Mi and Elize did a little figurative arm-twisting to get the Korean beauty to join in on the group bathing session.


“After all,” whispered Chiffon to Kazuya as they made their way to the baths, “they are also your partners alongside us, remember?”  She finished with that playful chuckle she was known for.  “It’s only natural for a pandora to spend moments of intimacy like this with her limiter.”


“But…this soon?” asked a skeptical Kazuya.  “I figured at least a few days if not a few weeks before taking things this far.”


“When it comes to cementing relationships like this, the sooner the better, Dear,” replied Elizabeth.  The way she said that last word had the same kind of passion one would expect from a lover, fiance…or even wife.


“As they say in Japanese, dear Elizabeth, ‘ara ara,’” said Julia with a minx-like grin.  “You certainly seem to be taking this arrangement in stride.”


“Supposedly, the time of baptism draws near,” replied Elizabeth with her own grin.  “Why prolong the inevitable at this point?  Why not jump head-first and with heart full of drive and determination?  Or am I simply acting ‘out of place’ or not particularly ladylike at the moment?”


“I could care less about decorum or ladylike manners,” countered Julia.  “The point I’m making is simply this:  I am really liking what I’m seeing right now.”  There was a subtle shine in Julia’s eyes as to how forward and direct Elizabeth was acting at the moment, which oddly enough was mirrored by West Genetics’s own “Empress” in turn, as if Elizabeth was becoming kindred spirits with Genetics Panzer’s own “Maverick.”


The sight of such a thing had Kazuya at a loss for words, given how unexpected such interaction was for him to witness…


…as well as pretty hot, if he was being honest with his libido.


Fast-forward to the bathing facilities, in which Kazuya sits in the bathwater…alongside twenty-three nude amazon beauties, each and every single one of them.


No matter how many times he’d look upon the female form, Kazuya couldn’t help but feel both his heart rate pick up as well as his pulse increase in its intensity.  The sight of so much pristine female flesh, so many bosoms, so many thighs, waists, swan-like necks, ass cheeks, and so on…it was like being in Shangri-freaking-La.  And the thing that topped it all off was that none - literally none - of the women took issue with the idea of a man bathing among them, as if such a thing was as natural as blinking or breathing.


During the group bathing session, the question came up among the younger pandoras if the older pandoras would like to partake in bathing Kazuya.  Lo and behold, out of the seven new arrivals to be asked that question, there were seven yeses in response.  While Kazuya figured that Kazuha was a definite “yes” and that perhaps Yu-Mi, Elize, Violet, and Amelia may very well join along as well, he certainly wasn’t expecting Margaret or Su-Na to join in as well.


“You really don’t have to do that if you don’t want to, you know,” said Kazuya to those two very pandoras, trying to gauge if they were simply acting out of peer pressure.


“It’s no trouble on our part, Kazuya,” replied Margaret with a calming grin.  “While we haven’t been baptized yet, we are partners all the same.  And as such, performing such a duty shouldn’t bring displeasure or discomfort to anyone involved in such a thing.”  Margaret turned to Su-Na afterwards.  “Miss Lee, if you have reservations about this, now would be best to speak on them.  In the long run, it would be best to speak now so that there need not be any unpleasantness for anyone involved in this relationship, as that is most certainly not what is the desired outcome for such an arrangement.  So having said all that, do you take issue with this?”


“None whatsoever, Madam Headmistress,” Su-Na replied calmly (if perhaps just a bit too calmly).


“Honestly?” asked Kazuya, feeling that this just had to be a bluff of some kind.


“Kazuya,” said Su-Na as she stared directly down at the young man, “you are my partner, and I am your partner in turn.  We’ve been through this before, and while I had my reservations about pairing up with you initially, I do so in part out of the respect I have for the chairman, and I do not wish to insult or dishonor him by going against his wishes.”


“Please, Miss Lee, if you’d prefer to partner up with him then, you need only tell me and I’ll do my best to convince him to-”


“I respectfully ask that you not besmirch Chairman Aoi’s wisdom and decision-making, even if it comes from a well-meaning place of good intentions.  Chairman Aoi believes that once I’ve partnered up with you, that I’ll hold you in a higher reverence than I do for him, and I intend to follow through with such a recommendation, out of respect to him, and to see if you are in fact the man who will become my “one,” Kazuya.  So please, no more worrying on my behalf over this setup, understand?  I don’t dislike you or find it bothersome to be in such a relationship; I just wish that you’d stop worrying so much on whether you can make such a thing work, that’s all.  It can get a little tedious at times.”


“Thank you!” said an exasperated Roxanne, finding a kindred spirit in the normally “business only” personality which Su-Na was known for.  “I really wish the little guy here would stop fretting so much over the whole “Am I worthy?” or “Do I deserve this?” or “Can this even work?” stuff about this relationship and just go with the flow already.”


“I’m…sorry,” muttered Kazuya as he lowered his head somewhat, feeling like a nuisance or some kind of annoyance.  He was rewarded by being hugged from behind by both Satellizer and Rana, who were sharing him between the two of them, effectively having him on one of their thighs apiece (Satellizer’s left & Rana’s right, specifically) and an arm draped over him securely.


“Now now, Kazuya,” cooed Rana, “none of this feeling down about yourself, alright?  Just let your big sisters take care of you and wash all those cares away, okay?”  Satellizer simply nodded in agreement alongside Rana…followed by leaning in and planting a slow, sensual kiss on Kazuya’s cheek, which of course got Kazuya’s heart pounding right afterwards…as well as a reaction further down south.


“Hey, no fair, Satella!” whined Rana as she followed through with a smooch on Kazuya’s other cheek.


“Alright now, ladies,” said Chiffon, mediating as she normally did, “nothing wrong with showing Kazuya how much we all care, but keep things tame for now, okay?  At the very least, wait until after we’ve had our baptisms, alright?”


“Fine,” moaned both Satellizer and Rana in unison, before proceeding to both kiss Kazuya all over his face while running their fingers over every trace of his body.


After a few minutes of this, there came the suggestion of some one-on-one skinship sessions with the group’s limiter.  After some brief deliberation, it was decided that - for the sake of time - that the pandoras would break into groups of either three or four women per group and engage in a washing session with Kazuya lasting upwards of fifteen minutes per group.  It was pretty obvious - especially to Kazuya - that this had pretty much nothing to do with cleaning Kazuya.  He had been clean after the first ten minutes in the baths.  It was pretty much just a bonding exercise between him and his partners, like the kissing sessions he ended up being a part of whenever the opportunity presented itself.  Only this time, it involved the act of bathing…and with twenty-three women instead of “just” sixteen.


After a few minutes of deliberation, the groups ended up being broken into the following:


Satellizer, Rana, Elizabeth, & Holly

Chiffon, Ticy, Kaho & Cassie

Roxanne, Charles, Ganessa & Julia

Arnett, Creo, Attia, & Ingrid

Yu-Mi, Su-Na, & Elize

Margaret, Kazuha, Violet, & Amelia


So therefore, with the groups set up as such and figuring fifteen minutes per group (guaranteed that the total fifteen would be used up if not gone over each and every time), that meant that Kazuya would be subjected to a washing/massage session with these ladies lasting a solid hour-and-a-half…


…at least it would have been the case before the women decided to bump each session up to twenty minutes apiece, so now a solid two hours of bathing/massaging.


“Would you like me to wash you ladies in turn?” asked Kazuya, figuring it would be only fair since they seemed hellbent on washing him.


“Frankly speaking, I’m pretty sure we’d love it, Kazuya,” replied Chiffon with a grin, “but for the sake of time, you needn’t do that tonight.  We’ll simply wash each other’s backs while we focus on you, so all you need to do is simply sit back, relax, and let your “big sisters” take care of you, okay?”


“You sure, because I really don’t mind,” replied Kazuya sincerely.


“There you go again, being the little sweetie that you are,” sighed Arnett.  “You keep that up and you’re likely to find yourself being ravished well into the morning.”  The look in Arnett’s eyes told Kazuya that the redhead was being more serious than joking at the moment, given the sexual hunger that was written on her face.  It was a look that was shared among several of the women as they gazed down at Kazuya.


For a moment, Kazuya honestly pondered on the off chance that if he asked to have sex with them right here and now…how many of them would say yes to the question?  Hell, how many of them would jump at the chance to jump his bones right there and then on the spot?  At a bare minimum, he figured that Satellizer, Rana, Roxanne, Elizabeth, and Kazuha would be only too eager to do so, though those like Julia, Arnett, Ingrid, Creo, Attia, Ganessa, Chiffon, Ticy, Yu-Mi, Elize, and Violet would probably be right behind the first bunch in terms of eagerness.  Even the more reserved and coquettish types like Cassie, Kaho, Holly, and Amelia may very well say “yes” to the proposition, probably blushing rather adorably in the process as they did so.


‘Best not to push things too far tonight,’ thought Kazuya, deciding not to go down the proverbial rabbit hole and take things into more “adult rated” territory.  As much as his libido salivated at the prospect of something very passionate happening, he felt it best to not have things turn into an overly animalistic romp between himself and as many as twenty-three towering amazons, all of whom had ridiculously killer figures (including Margaret, who despite her age had just as fine and rockin’ of a body as the other women).


Simply nodding in acquiescence, Kazuya proceeded to let the women wash him.


His sense of time appeared to slow dramatically, which is rather ironic, given the old adage that “time flies when you’re having fun.”  What were supposed to be twenty-minute sessions between each group of women felt significantly longer than that, given that Kazuya’s brain felt like it was on Cloud 9 at the moment as the pandoras proceeded to wash every part of his body.  No matter who was washing him at the moment, from one group to another, every single part of Kazuya’s entire body was handled and cleaned over and over and over, with each member of the group touching, rubbing, caressing, and handling every nook and cranny of Kazuya’s entire form.


Whenever Kazuya insisted that it wasn’t necessary to handle the more delicate parts of his body, he was simply overruled and told not to worry.


“Please, I don’t want anybody here to be weirded out if it makes any of you uncomfortable,” Kazuya would say.


“Kazuya, do us a favor and stop being so considerate,” stated Julia somewhat dryly.  “Sweet as it is of you, you really need to just sit back, relax, and let us take care of you.  I mean, other guys would be only too eager for this kind of thing, but you tend to be quite the shrinking violet when it comes to this sort of stuff.”


“Seriously,” added Charles.  “You really should know when to knock off the ‘Mr. Nice Guy” persona and just live in the moment, you know?  After all, we aren’t exactly coy ingenues in this sort of thing.  Just as a reminder, most of us here were already in partnerships in the past, so it’s not like we’re ‘in the dark’ when it comes to this sort of thing.  So please, Kazuya, and I say this with the utmost sincerity, just relax and stop overthinking this whole thing.”  She then proceeded to massage his neck and shoulders while the others in her group picked a different part of Kazuya’s body to wash and massage.


This was pretty much the ebb and flow of the two hours in the baths, with Kazuya passed from one woman to the next between each group of pandoras.  While the bustier ones like Satellizer, Roxanne, Elizabeth, and Yu-Mi made the most of their ‘assets’ when it came to washing Kazuya, pretty much every pandora made use of her chest at one time or another, whether it was as an impromptu loofa or simply placing Kazuya’s hand upon her mounds while handling/cleaning him.  It was certainly surprising to see the likes of Cassie, Kaho, Holly and especially Su-Na take such bold measures, given how reserved they tended to be most of the time.


During the group washing session, Kazuya’s libido was like a teapot set on a lit stove top.  As he moved from one group of women to the next, the pressure within him kept building up and up and up.  It certainly wasn’t helping that each of these women had no reservations about touching ‘Kazuya Jr.’ as they washed him, which was rock hard all throughout the session.  Hell, the one thing they didn’t do was stroke it while they cleaned him, though many of them made a habit of looking at it rather intently…with some of them either smiling or even licking their lips as they gazed at it.


‘Come on,’ said Kazuya’s id during the bathing sessions, ‘they’re pretty much throwing themselves at you.  By this point, I’m pretty sure that if you propositioned them all - at least the younger ones in the group - they would scream “yes” with tears in their eyes before smooching and French kissing the living hell outta you.  They might even take that final step and tell you to claim them right here and now.’


‘Go away,’ thought Kazuya in response to his baser nature.  ‘Now is really not the time for you to be popping up right now.’


‘As opposed to the raging boner you’ve got popping up right now, just begging for release?’ teased his id.  ‘I’d say that right now is the PERFECT time for me to show up.  Come on…be a man and stake your claim.  These amazonian beauties pretty much want you to stake your claim and conquer them by this point.  So why not put the whole ‘nice guy’ shtick on the shelf for the time being and let your inner urges loose already?  Blue balls are doing you no favors after all.’


‘Please…just let up already, will you?’ replied a frustrated Kazuya, getting tired of the internal struggle with his inner pervert.


‘Alright, but I’m gonna reward these lovely ladies for spoiling us the way they’ve been doing during this little group bathing session.  Figured that it’s the least we could do to show our gratitude.  After all, why should only we get to feel so damn good during bathtime?’  Kazuya could hear the snicker in his id’s tone.


‘Wait, what are you up to?’ asked Kazuya as he widened his eyes.


“Kazuya, are you okay?” asked Kazuha, who currently had him in her lap, since her group was the one currently bathing Kazuya collectively.  “You seem lost in thought.  Is something wrong?”  The concern in her tone was only too apparent, given the protective streak she held for him.


Of course, this made all the other pandoras zero in on the limiter.  Like a large pack of lionesses, they all had heightened sense of concern whenever Kazuya appeared to be anything other than happy, at ease, or at peace in general.  It wasn’t long before literally all eyes were on Kazuya.


“Yeah, sorry to make you worry like that,” said Kazuya, deeply concerned about whatever it was that his id had planned for the group.


As if on cue, Kazuya felt a deep power welling within his system.  For you see, while Kazuya was undergoing the mass washing session from one group of pandoras to the next, his libido was raging like a wildfire on steroids.  It wasn’t just things like his increased heartbeat and pulse, his heightened breathing, or the raging erection he was sporting; it was also the stigmata within his very body reacting subconsciously.  Being in the presence of so many pandoras - with such skin-on-skin contact with all of them - was awakening the stigmata within Kazuya’s being, as if they felt the need to connect with all of the lovely ladies currently bathing with him…


…and to make them feel as good as Kazuya was feeling.


Before Kazuya could get another word in, that power building up within Kazuya had decided to let loose.  For even if Kazuya’s conscious mind wouldn’t intend to act out on such primal drives and desires, his subconscious mind had other plans.


“Oh no,” whispered Kazuya.


“Kazuya, what’s wrong?” asked Kazuha, gently tightening her grip on him.


“You all need to get away from me, right now!” said Kazuya.  The women simply stared somewhat dumbfounded at what he was saying, but before any of them could so much as vocalize a response, a profound Freezing area was let loose, emanating from Kazuya and spreading rapidly out until it had covered every square inch of the bathing area - the baths, the floors, the walls, the ceiling, everywhere.  The entire room was coated in a brilliant, shining, light blue honeycomb pattern of beam-like energy…


…with all of the women in said room suddenly gasping, moaning, and panting with such gusto as they were hit with the most intense orgasm that any of them had experienced in their entire lives.  Even the most stalwart and strong-faced of the bunch like Su-Na Lee and Sister Margaret were struck without warning as a tidal wave of pleasure suddenly barreled over them and paralyzed their whole bodies with god-like euphoria and sexual bliss.


So it was that Kazuya Aoi now found himself in the company of nearly two dozen beautiful women, whom he stood around crotch/waist-high on average in comparison, all of them in their birthday suits, bathing with him…and now under the effects of a very powerful Freezing field along with an Ereinbar Set, with all of the sexually-related effects such a phenomenon induces…


…chief among them being an extremely heightened and very powerful libido.

End Notes:

Felt like stopping things here for the time being.  Not sure when I'll get around to part 2.  Hope it was at least somewhat amusing.

Chapter 47: Group Bath, Part 2 by Jim1989
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a while.  I confess that I struggle with continuing this story, as I feel that it's run its course in being creative as opposed to repetitive.  It'll also take longer for follow-up chapters to come out at this point.  Apologies if that discourages others from reading any further.  Just felt like putting that out there as a courtesy.

For a moment, Kazuya felt a mix of sexually-induced elation along with a touch of evolutionary-based fear and nervousness.


On the one hand, he couldn’t help but feel quite excited at the prospect of having so many women focus on him with a clear look of sexual hunger in their eyes.  Even the more cool-headed and collected types like Chiffon, Ticy, Creo, Ingrid, Elizabeth, Holly, and Charles were gazing at him like hungry lionesses, only too eager to “have a taste,” so to speak.  And those were the more collected members of the group, mind you.  The more impulsive and wild-spirited women of the bunch had the same look of hunger on their faces, but even more so.  Even the older women of Kazuya’s harem-in-the-making had the same look in their eyes as they gazed upon the young man, including Su-Na and Margaret.


On the other hand, Kazuya also couldn’t help but feel nervous at the prospect of being surrounded and eyed at rather intimately by so many women who were effectively twice his height.  One woman averaging around eleven feet or so in height would have been enough for him to handle…but twenty-three?  And mind you, that’s twenty-three women with levels of strength, speed, and endurance which ordinary men had absolutely no hope to match.  Even limiters for all that they were capable of couldn’t match a pandora in feats of raw physical power; they could only keep them at bay via their Freezing fields.  Under the circumstances, it was quite a rational conclusion that Kazuya was in a particularly precarious situation being surrounded by a troop of supersoldier/supermodel/super-sexy amazons.


Of course, Kazuya took a moment to breathe and collect himself.  After all, he knew that none of these women meant him any harm.  They were his partners, assigned to him as his fellow comrades-in-arms, but as something even more than that.  Gengo had made that abundantly clear by this point.  In the old man’s eyes, these women - all twenty-three of them - were Kazuya’s brides-to-be, and as such were expected to tend to and look after their limiter/groom-to-be with all of the love and compassion that would be expected from such a relationship.


The only real concern on Kazuya’s mind was whether or not these women would become enslaved to their baser instincts - in this case, achieving a particular sort of “release,” to put things gently - and ravish Kazuya with little or no mercy…not out of lack of consideration on his part, mind you, but out of pure animalistic desire and instinct.


For if things ended up coming to turn out that way, Kazuya had a feeling that his pelvic region would be reduced to powder when all was said and done…especially if every single woman wanted to go multiple rounds before she was too tired to go any further.


“Umm…ladies,” began Kazuya with a hint of nervousness in his voice, “are you all okay?”


“More than okay, Kazuya,” replied Chiffon with a sort of drowsy tone in voice, as if she just woke up from a wonderful nap.  “I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we’re all doing just fine.”  The change in tone on those last two words had that hint of playfulness implying potential bedroom-themed activities were right around the corner.  


Several of the other pandoras nodded in agreement with Chiffon’s statement, making Kazuya instinctively gulp in nervousness.


“Well umm…that’s good to hear,” he said.  “Are you sure though?  Because after what just happened and all…which uh…by the way, I deeply apologize for springing that on all of you so suddenly like that.  I honestly didn’t mean to mfph-”


Kazuya was silenced as his lips were seized by Satellizer’s lips, taking the opportunity to swoop in for a kiss, partly to stop Kazuya’s self-deprecation, but mainly because she loved kissing Kazuya in general…


…and she was feeling particularly horny at the moment to boot.


After ten seconds or so, Kazuya’s mouth was freed from the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, big-boobed British pandora’s heavenly lips and playful tongue, breathing in the air rather deeply and greedily as he did so.  He was tempted enough to say something like “Satellizer, what’s gotten into you?” but he was damn well aware enough at this point.


The Freezing field he (or more accurately his “id”) unleashed had knocked over all of these women without warning and pummeled them with a rather intense orgasm, at least if the screams and moans of pleasure were any indicator to go by.  Once the field had dissipated, the women had slowly climbed down from their proverbial mountaintop, but that didn’t mean that they were completely sober and level-headed at the moment.  Even the older women of the bunch had that sort of sexual afterglow written all over their faces once their climaxes had come and gone, though they seemed to be doing a slightly better job of maintaining their composure compared to the younger members of the group…


At least…that was Kazuya’s hope anyway.  Sixteen horny pandoras would be bad enough (or amazing enough, depending on how you view it), but twenty-three in the same sitting?  Kazuya would have to be freakin’ indestructible to manage that much love and passion among so many women in such a rather limited time frame.


“Umm…Sister Margaret?” asked Kazuya.


“Just Margaret, Dear,” she replied.


‘Oh no,’ groaned Kazuya inwardly.  Between being referred to as “Dear” and insisting on having the title being dropped, Kazuya was fretting that the normally level-headed headmistress of West Genetics was becoming enamored with him more rapidly than he anticipated that she would.


“Uh…Margaret?” he continued.


“Yes, Dear?” she replied.


“I know this feels like I’m beating a dead horse and all, but I just want to apologize to all of you for what just happened.  I honestly didn’t mean to spring that on you.  If I had known that would have happened, I would have insisted that I not join you all in the baths.  So I just want you to know that I really am sorry for what just happened.”


“Honestly,” sighed Margaret as she sauntered over on all fours, crawling towards Kazuya (in Satellizer’s lap at this point) in a rather seductive manner as her hips and shoulders sashayed in a rather alluring pattern as she crossed the threshold on her way to Kazuya.  Whether this was done intentionally or out of a sheer instinct to act gracefully elegant on her part, Kazuya wasn’t sure.  He didn’t have much time to ponder on which it was, because a moment later, Margaret placed a hand on the side of Kazuya’s head, then followed up by placing her own lips on Kazuya’s lips.


It was a gentle, tender kiss.  No tongue was involved, but that made the act no less endearing or heartfelt.  It was the kind of kiss that longtime lovers give one another, letting their feelings get across without the need to use animalistic passion.  Once the kiss broke off with a gentle ‘smooch’ sound at the end, Margaret gazed deeply into Kazuya’s eyes before speaking.


“No more apologizing for such things, alright Kazuya?” she said.  “While it certainly took all of us for a surprise, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for, understand?  We are your partners after all, and such things are to be expected in a relationship like this.  It might be sooner than expected, but even so, I imagine that none of the others take issue with what just occurred.  Would I be right in that assessment, ladies?”  Margaret turned towards the other six elder pandoras in the baths, just to verify their dispositions.


Kazuha was definitely in line with what Margaret had just said, given what Kazuha had told Kazuya in days past about the nature of the relationship between the two of them.  The same could be said to a slightly lesser extent from Yu-Mi, Elize, Amelia, and Violet, given their general fondness towards the young man.  In Su-Na’s case, she simply responded by blushing somewhat and struggling to maintain eye contact, which for someone normally so poised and professional in her demeanor came off as a rather adorable act, almost as if she were displaying tsundere tendencies in a way.


‘Her too?’ thought Kazuya as he gazed at Su-Na.  How much of her reaction was because of the climax she just experienced from Kazuya’s Freezing field was perhaps a matter of some conjecture, given that he didn’t know her on a personal level as much as he did the other women.


“In any case,” said Margaret, catching Kazuya’s attention once more, “we have a rather immediate issue to resolve at the moment.”


“That being?” asked Kazuya.


“Well…I suppose there’s no gentle way of putting it, Dear,” Margaret continued.  “Given what has just occurred, I would say that you need to…tend to your partners, so to speak.”


“Tend?” inquired Kazuya.


“Kazuya…do you really intend on making us spell it out?” asked Elize with an amused grin.  “While your innocence is quite adorable at times, I like to think that you’re old enough to know what we’re implying at here?”  Yu-Mi, Amelia, Violet, and Kazuha all had looks on their faces which basically said “I know, right!?”, with that sort of sultry, ‘come hither’ vibe written all over them.


“R-really?” asked Kazuya incredulously.  “I mean…now?  Seriously?”  Once more, those feelings of both arousal and trepidation began stirring up again.  This just couldn’t be happening.  It had to be a dream, it just had to be…and a rather erotic one at that.


Of course, Kazuya’s Id was most assuredly bouncing for joy on the inside, screaming “Yes!  Yes!  YEEES!” at this turn of events.


Most of the women, both the senior pandoras and the student pandoras inched closer and closer to him.  Mind you, it would have been quite crowded to have literally all twenty-three women trying to get up close to Kazuya to the point where their faces were just inches away from his without bumping into one another.  Therefore, they all simply neared closer to the point where they formed a sort of loose circle around the young man (still in Satellizer’s and Rana’s collective embrace), eying him like hungry lionesses with that particular shine in their eyes.  


Clearly, the Freezing field/Ereinbar Set had done its job in “setting the mood,” so to speak.


“I…I don’t know if what you’re all thinking about is a good idea, ladies,” said Kazuya.  “I mean…please don’t misunderstand or take offense.  I’m flattered more than you know, really I am…”


“Oh, we know, Kazuya,” said Roxanne with a profound grin.  “Believe you me, we most certainly know.”  She was alluding to the raging tension from Kazuya’s “little buddy” below his waistline, which was effectively saying “hello” to everyone in the baths.


Kazuya instinctively reached out to cover it with his hands and push it underneath the water, feeling embarrassed to the point of full-blown mortification.  However, his hands were intercepted by both Satellizer’s and Rana’s larger hands, restraining him but not harming him at all, such was the professionalism with which they could control their own power.  The two of them gazed longingly down at the young man shared between their laps, each of them licking their lips as the hunger became all the more prevalent on their faces.


“Kazuya,” said Elizabeth, “there’s absolutely no need to feel the need to hide yourself, or feel shame or embarrassment for showing your…appreciation, understand?  I’m pretty sure that I speak for everyone here when I say that it makes all of us here very happy that we…excite you, so to speak.”  Several of the women nodded in agreement.


“B-but…” said Kazuya.


“But nothing,” Arnett overruled him, smiling as she did so.


“I just…don’t want you all to do something you might regret later, that’s all,” continued the young man.  “A thing like this…it shouldn’t be rushed or acted out on sheer impulse.  That’s all I’m saying.  It’s the kind of thing that should be…you know…special and meaningful.  Passion is all well and good, but there should also be things like…like…”


“Like love, Kazuya?” asked Chiffon with her own cutesy grin.  The young man paused before slowly nodding in response.


“Well then, I’m pretty sure that we have absolutely nothing to worry about in that regard then, right ladies?” asked the Unmatched Smiling Monster of West Genetics to all the other women.


Aside from Su-Na (who was struggling to maintain eye contact due to her rather distinct blushing embarrassment), none of the other women showed disgust or disdain at what Chiffon had just said.  All of them smiled, with some of them smiling and nodding.  It was all but assumed that those like Satellizer were on the verge of devouring Kazuya as a means of showing how much she cared about the darling limiter in her embrace, with only the barest inkling of inner restraint holding her back from acting on impulse and instinct.


“Tell you what, Kazuya,” said Margaret, sensing the unease within the young man, “I’ll set some ground rules here.  Ladies?”


“Yes, Ma’am?” replied several of them in unison.


“Until the Baptisms are completed, I have one reservation.”


“What is that, Sister?” asked Chiffon.  Margaret cracked a slight grin before responding.


“Keep it above the belt, understand?”  While several of the pandoras grinned in response, some of the hungrier/thirstier ones were a little deflated by the one restriction to their desire for release.  Even so, none of them questioned the order or implied that they wouldn’t honor it all the same, given that Margaret was still headmistress of West Genetics and thus the senior most officer in the building.


“B-b-but…what about studies and class?” asked Kazuya.


“Consider classes on hold for the next few days, Dear,” Margaret calmly answered.  “Given the circumstances, I feel it prudent that you see to tending to your partners’...needs for the time being.”


“Days?” asked Kazuya with mild alarm in his voice.  “How many are we talking about exactly?”


“No definite number at present, Kazuya,” Margaret replied.  “Let’s say perhaps a week or so, if I were to guess.  At least as many days as needed until everyone here has…how to put it?  ‘Scratched’ the proverbial itch, so to speak?  Mind you, that’s with the one restriction I put in place, just as a reminder…”  Margaret turned her gaze to the entire group, just as a gentle warning to the more impulsive and free-spirited members among the group, keeping an eye on those like Roxanne, Julia, Arnett, Satellizer, Rana, and Elize in particular.


The response from pretty much all the other women consisted of either head nods or several vocal replies of “Yes, Ma’am.”


“I’m sure that you’re nervous about this, Kazuya,” said Margaret once more, “but there’s really nothing to worry about, okay Dear?  A pandora is expected to act with the utmost of tenderness and care towards her partner, especially in settings like this.  And don’t fret over your studies or classwork for the time being.  I’d bet everything that I own that the chairman would take absolutely no issue with you spending some quality time with all of your partners for the next few days.”


‘She’s certainly not wrong on that matter,’ thought Kazuya, quietly grumbling at how adamant Gengo was in getting his grandson to hook up and become rather intimate with all of these women as quickly as possible.  Perhaps it served some kind of purpose in Kazuya’s duty as a limiter, but deep down he felt that the main reason was out of some gleeful desire to see Kazuya drowning in an ocean of female companionship as well as to have Kazuya start giving him some great-grandchildren in the not-so-distant future.


Before he could get another word into the conversation, Kazuya felt Margaret’s lips descend on him once more (once again, no tongue but no less passionate all the same).  The older woman kissed him with such professionalism, bringing him to such a state of calm as she did so.  While she came off as rather chaste, given her profession as a woman of faith as well as an administrator on campus, Margaret was surprisingly lively in her show of affection.


‘Is this an effect of the Freezing area?’ Kazuya pondered.  ‘Did I end up awakening something primal within her?  From what I’ve seen of her in past interactions, she isn’t so…forward like this.’


Not that he didn’t enjoy the kiss all the same, mind you.  It was just quite the character change to witness in a woman with such poise and maturity in her nature, given her age (though not lacking in physical/sexual allure, all the same).


Once Margaret broke off the kiss, she gazed dreamily into Kazuya’s own eyes as she smiled such a warm and tender smile.  Not fully satisfied, she gave him one more smooch, puckering her lips more than the last time and moaning ever so slightly as she kissed him again.  Clearly, she was thoroughly enjoying herself during the kissing session, and Kazuya would be lying if he said he wasn’t as well.


After breaking off the second time, Margaret turned to the other pandoras and spoke once more.


“Ladies, perhaps we should wrap things up here in the baths and get changed into something more comfortable, shall we?” she asked.


“I dunno,” joked a smiling Roxanne.  “I’d wager that Elizabeth is rather comfortable right now in her current state of dress…or perhaps undress is more appropriate?”


“Like you’d rather put on clothes at the moment,” quipped Elizabeth with a playful grin in turn.


“All teasing aside, ladies,” Chiffon interjected, “I concur with Sister Margaret on this topic.  Tempting as it is to continue things in the baths, I feel that it would be better if we take this to the bedroom.  Should we put it to vote?”


Apparently, it wasn’t necessary, given that most of the women nodded in solidarity with Chiffon’s suggestion.  The only one who felt the need to speak up was Kazuya once more.


“Umm…not to be a wet blanket over all of this, but…I can’t help but feel the need to interject on something…”


“What is it, Kazuya?” asked Rana with focused concern on the young man.


“Well…not to state something rather obvious and all, but…well…there’s only one of me, and there’s a whole lot of you all.  As eager and willing as I am in…tending to each and every one of you, I’m afraid to say that I don’t have infinite reserves of energy.  I’d certainly be willing to do my part and all, but I’m afraid that I would need time to recuperate here and there.”


Several of the women simply chuckled in response, giggling at Kazuya’s analysis of the situation.  After a few seconds, it was Kazuha who decided to speak up.


“That’s why Sister Margaret said a few days, Kazuya,” she giggled.  “We understand that you’ll need time to eat, sleep, and recuperate.  That practically goes without saying…at least until you’ve achieved Baptism with all of us.  Don’t you worry yourself or feel burdened with tending to us, Kazuya.  While many of us are certainly…hungry, so to speak, it doesn’t mean that we can’t be patient where it counts.  It’s for the good of our family after all.  Am I right in that assessment, ladies?”


Once more, several smiling nods from among the group, as if to say that Kazuha was essentially speaking on everyone’s behalf with what she just said.  That in turn put Kazuya at a sort of moral crossroads, not sure whether to put up any more resistance (whether moral or logical, take your pick) or to simply acquiesce and to embrace the situation as it was developing.  His id was certainly screaming for him to just jump into what was being offered to him and “ride the wave,” so to speak, while his superego still felt the urge to stand against temptation and let these lovely ladies know that they shouldn’t act on sheer impulse, no matter how heated and passionate the moment may be.


After a few seconds of internal deliberation, Kazuya decided to acquiesce for two key reasons.  The first reason was that if these amazons wanted to have their way with him, there really wasn’t anything he could say or do to prevent them from doing otherwise.  He could initiate a Freezing field to immobilize them, but that would only hold them in place and nothing else, meaning that once they had the energy to be up and about, they would pursue him relentlessly in order to ravish him to their hearts’ content - all twenty-three of them, mind you.


The second reason was that assuming Margaret was being dead serious with her one restriction and all of the women present would abide by that order, then Kazuya wouldn’t have to fret over whether or not his pelvis would end up being obliterated from one passionate romp after another between nearly two dozen towering beauties.  Assuming that all of his assigned partners would keep themselves from going overboard in their desire for romantic/sexual gratification with him, then he wouldn’t have to fret too much over back-to-back sessions between the many women whom he was practically engaged to at this point.  Sure, there would be a lot of making out and other physical acts of affection to engage in during the coming days, but nothing that would put Kazuya out of commission, aside from the occasional bout of fatigue after a few rounds here or there (depending on how hungry each of his partners were during those days).  To put him out of commission would put his duties as a limiter at risk, not to mention the worry among each and every one of his partners if any of them ended up taking things too far during those moments of intimacy.


After gauging the situation, figuring that his options amounted to either using Freezing and bolting out of there or simply choosing to embrace the proverbial ‘heat of the moment’ (no doubt what his id was pretty much begging/demanding him to do), Kazuya sighed and nodded before speaking.


“Alright then,” he began.  “I can’t help but feel like this is all happening so suddenly and rather impulsively…but if this is something that all of you really want…then I’ll do my best to…to…to try and satisfy you all.”  Even at that very moment, Kazuya couldn’t help but feel just a little bit dirty on that last part.  Even if Margaret instructed the pandoras to keep from initiating in the act of penetration (or anything related to the genitalia of anyone involved in what was to come), Kazuya couldn’t help but instinctively gulp in response, knowing that each and every woman whom he was partnered up with intended to have a particularly intimate makeout session with the young man.  He was just thankful that he had been allotted several days, given that he wagered that he’d be completely spent of all stamina (if not his life force) in trying to satisfy each and every one of these ravishingly beautiful amazonian powerhouses.


With that, Kazuya was scooped up Satellizer’s arms in the ‘bridal style’ position and carried out of the bathing area, with all of the other pandoras following suit.  It became pretty clear at this point that Satellizer was hellbent on bearing the title of “Lover Number 1” among Kazuya’s partners (and perhaps “Head Wife” or “Wife Number 1” assuming they all ended up tying the knot as Gengo intended).  Of course, that title may very well end up bouncing around between Kazuya’s partners quite regularly, given how hungrily many of them acted around the young man, wanting to spend time with him more and more with increasing drive and gusto.


Upon being carried from the bathing room into the main bedroom, Kazuya was laid on the bed as his partners began to change into their nighttime attire.  Kazuya was a bit surprised at this, figuring that they would just prefer to stay nude, given that they were effectively given the green light to engage in some rather steamy and spicy activities just around the corner.


“Say, Sister Margaret?” inquired Roxanne as the group began changing.


“Yes, Miss Elipton?” she replied.


“A minor alteration to the rule, if I may be so bold?”


“That being?”


“Well…I know you said to keep things ‘above the belt,’ and all, but that limits things a bit more than necessary, in my opinion.  Would you by chance revise that to anything other than…the ‘front door,’ so to speak?”  Some of the other student pandoras went wide-eyed at Roxanne’s insistence to alter the order given to all of them, given that it came from the senior-most pandora in the whole of West Genetics (though to be fair, she did so respectfully).


Margaret paused for a moment in consideration, then ended up surprising everyone with her response.


“I’ll allow it,” she said, “on the grounds that everyone here will keep to their promise of not going to ‘third base’ or ‘home plate,’ as some like to refer to it.”  Margaret paused in what she just said before elaborating.  “Slight revision: Third base is allowed so long as it is kept to just touching and/or kissing aside from the most sensitive parts for everyone involved, understand?”


There was a collective “yeah!” from among several of the younger pandoras in sheer reflex at the good news which Margaret conveyed in her revised rules of engagement between Kazuya and his lovely ladies.


“If I’m not being too bold in further inquiry, Sister Margaret,” said Elizabeth, “why the need for the one restriction?”


“Because, Miss Mably,” Margaret replied, “I feel that such an intimate act as going ‘all the way’ should be reserved for when you all are properly Baptized with Kazuya here.  As I’m sure he would concur, it’s a special occasion that should be treated with the fullest of hearts and not simply on the whims of passion and lustful desire alone.  That’s why I’m allowing you all to act to your hearts’ desires so long as you don’t take things too far before that point.  Are my terms acceptable, ladies?”


“Yes, Ma’am!” said all the other pandoras in unison, many of them rather gleefully.


Kazuya sat on the bed as the pandoras proceeded to begin putting on their nightly attire, which in this case consisted of some rather tasteful panties among each and every one of them.  Some had very detailed floral designs, whereas others had intricate lacework throughout them.  It was surprising to see even Rana wearing such clothing, given that she usually wore her simple Tibetan sash when changing into her nighttime lingerie, but lo and behold, even she felt the need to dress appropriately for the occasion.


Kazuya expected them to finish up with putting on further clothing, whether that was see-through nightgowns or maybe some garter belts attached to silken leggings.  At the very least a matching bra top to compliment their panties…but no.  Other than the panties, all of the assembled women were wearing nothing at all.


“Umm…ladies?” asked Kazuya, getting everyone’s attention as they gazed intently at him.


“Don’t you all…uh…want to finish changing up?”


“What do you mean, Kazuya?” asked Julia with a grin.  “We’re already done.”


“Really?” he asked incredulously.  “You don’t want to wear something…up top, by chance?  I imagine that you’ll all end up getting rather chilly into the night.”


“There you go, Kazuya, with that excessive sweetness of yours,” replied Roxanne with her own grin.  “No need to fret on our behalf over such a thing.  After all, we’ll have you to help keep us warm through the night.”


“Besides,” added Arnett, “with what Margaret told us, everything other than diving for home plate is permitted at this time.”


“Well, to be fair,” interjected Ticy, “I do believe she implied that anything involving oral stimulation is also not permitted at this time.”


“So in other words,” added Attia, “anything that involves the baby-making parts is under ‘hands off’ status for the time being, however you wish to look at it.  But otherwise…”  On that last part, all of the pandoras gazed down at Kazuya with that lustful look in their eyes, some of them instinctively licking their lips as they looked at their assigned partner.


Once more, Kazuya had that slight degree of nervousness running through his body, his heartbeat picking up slightly as he instinctively gulped.


“Umm…well, while I’m certainly not against…doing my part in all of this…I feel like I should remind you all that there’s only one of me and I’m sadly not the Energizer Bunny in terms of stamina and endurance, so…I’m not exactly sure how this is going to happen, given how eager you all seem to be about it.”


“Turns,” said Elize and Yu-Mi in unison.


“I…beg your pardon?” asked Kazuya.


“Turns,” said most (if not all) of the pandoras in unison.


Kazuya took a moment to let that word settle in, blinking rapidly as he did.  It seemed quite the far-fetched notion as to what all of these lovely women were implying…scratch that, what they were straight up saying.


“Turns?” asked Kazuya.


“Indeed, darling Kazuya,” answered Chiffon with a rather warming glow in response.  “All of us take turns in having some rather passionate and intimate moments with you, short of going ‘all the way,’ of course.  Once everyone has had her turn, we simply proceed accordingly from there, plain and simple.”


“B-but, what about studies and classes?” Kazuya countered.


“Like I said earlier, Kazuya,” chuckled Margaret, “consider them on hold until this matter is resolved, given its urgency.  And please don’t feel like you’re on a strict timetable here, Dear.  This sort of thing shouldn’t be rushed like some kind of rapid-fire quiz or competition for quickest completion or anything of the sort.  Just relax and simply embrace the moment, okay Dear?”


The more Margaret used the term “Dear,” the more Kazuya couldn’t help but think that they were already as good as married as far as she was concerned, short of standing at the altar and exchanging wedding vows.  Of course, with the way things were progressing, Kazuya pondered if he’d end up getting hitched to literally all of these women before the school year was finished…with more to come, according to his chat with Gengo earlier.


“Exactly,” added Kazuha.  “However many days it takes, I’m sure that Grandfather will understand, given the circumstances.  In fact…Sister Margaret, if I may make a recommendation?”


“Yes, Kazuha?” she replied.


“If it’s not too much of an inconvenience, please get in touch with the chairman and see if we can fast track the Baptisms ASAP.  Are the rest of you okay with that?” Kazuha turned to the other pandoras on that question.


If the beaming smiles were any indicator all throughout the crowd, the answer was made pretty obvious.  Once more, Kazuya felt his heartbeat increasing at how quick these developments were occurring.


“Ladies,” he interjected, “not to sound like a wet blanket or bring everyone’s good time down and all, but…doesn’t this all feel like it’s happening just a little too quickly?  A little rushed, perhaps?”  The response got chuckles from several of the women, with most (if not all) of them smiling down at their collective partner.


At that point, Elizabeth, Chiffon, and Satellizer stepped forward until Kazuya was no more than a foot from each of them, staring at their well-sculpted legs and looking up and up at both their oh-so-seductive panties and further up at their smooth, sculpted abdomens, and their magnificent bosoms until he managed to make eye contact with all three of them gazing down dreamily at him.  A moment later, all three of them took a knee, bringing themselves down closer to Kazuya’s level until their faces were only slightly above his own, with Elizabeth on his left, Satellizer on his right, and Chiffon in the center.


“Kazuya,” said Chiffon, “as far as we are concerned, this can’t happen fast enough.  And by ‘we,’ I’m fairly certain that I speak for all of the 3rd-year pandoras and our juniors at the very least, am I right ladies?”  All of the student pandoras nodded in full-hearted agreement, smiles on their faces.


“And if you’re worried about things getting out of hand, Kazuya,” added Elizabeth, “rest assured that you have absolutely nothing to worry about in that regard.  While pandoras are known to be rather…passionate during these kinds of moments, we certainly know when to hold back for the sake of our partners.  After all, the last thing a pandora would ever want to do would be to harm her ‘one,’ dear Kazuya.”


“You…you all really believe that I am your…your ‘one’ as you put it?” asked Kazuya with a tone of voice indicating lack of confidence on his part.


A second later, Kazuya got an answer from Satellizer in the form of her lifting him by his armpits and bringing him in for a passionate French kiss, holding him tenderly against her bosom and pouring her heart into the kiss as her eyebrows furrowed upwards, smooching the hell outta him for a good thirty seconds before being gently beckoned by Chiffon to bring the kiss to a close.  Still holding him in her arms, Satellizer gazed with mildly trembling eyes as she looked at the smaller man being held in her arms.


“Kazuya,” she said, “I don’t want you to ever think yourself unworthy of us, okay?  I…I…”  The blush on Satellizer’s face grew rapidly as she blinked rapidly, such was the nervousness she conveyed.


“I love you,” said the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty.  “I’m not going to be so bold or arrogant as to know the hearts and minds of everyone else here and speak on their behalf, but I’m in love with you, Kazuya.  I want to be with you.  You’re my one and only limiter, and I want to be with you from this point to the end of our lives, understand?  So I don’t want you to ever wonder whether or not you’re deserving of being my ‘one,’ because you absolutely are, no matter what anyone in the whole wide world says, okay?”


Kazuya simply hung there in Satellizer’s hands with a full-blown ‘deer in the headlights’ look on his face, not sure how to respond.


“I mean…” began Satellizer once more, “while I admit that I’d rather have you all to myself sometimes, I certainly hope that the others here all feel the same way for you as I do and aren’t simply looking for a quick ‘roll in the hay’ or anything so trivial and fleeting as that.”  Satellizer briefly turned to the other pandoras among the group, with many of them giving knowing smiles, essentially indicating “We are in agreement, Satellizer.”  A moment later, Elizabeth came around so that she was on Satellizer’s left, placing Satellizer between Elizabeth and Chiffon as each of them placed a hand on her shoulders and gave her a knowing smile, akin to that of sisters who shared a close, long-standing bond.


“You’re correct in that assessment, Satellizer,” said Elizabeth with a grin.  “I’ll be so bold as to speak for our fellow 3rd-years and our junior pandoras when I say that Kazuya is very near and dear to all of us, including our recent arrivals to boot [referring to Roxanne, Julia, Charles, Cassie, and Holly].  None of us here view Kazuya as anything other than our ‘one,’ plain and simple.  Would I be correct in that assessment, Madam President?”


“No need for formalities from this point on out, Elizabeth,” chuckled Chiffon, “but it’s a valid point all the same.”  She then turned to Kazuya.  “Kazuya…we all care about you very deeply.  While there may be some variance in how we show just how much you mean to us, know that each and every pandora here…and I’m referring to all twenty-three of us when I say that…know that you are very dear to all of us here and that none of us would ever think about hurting you in any way whatsoever, especially during such precious moments like these, understand Sweetie?”


From what Kazuya could discern, it appeared that more and more often these women were getting rather comfortable using terms like “dear,” “darling,” “sweetie,” and any other titles implying strong, heartfelt affection which they held towards him.  The way he saw it, it wouldn’t be too far-fetched a notion to believe that most (if not all) of these women considered themselves downright engaged to him already if not married in all but name at this point.


Before he could so much as get a response it, Kazuya found himself being gingerly passed from Satellizer to Elizabeth, who proceeded to kiss him with just as much passion while holding him firmly against her torso, making sure to press her substantial chest against him all the while as her tongue worked wonders on his mouth.  After a significant amount of time, Kazuya was tenderly passed from Elizabeth to Chiffon, who then proceeded to kiss him with just as much gusto as Satellizer and Elizabeth had.


Once the smooching session was said and done (and Kazuya had collected his breath after some heavy panting between the kissing bouts), he then spoke once more.


“Well…not that I’m against what you all seem to be so adamantly in favor of or anything like that, but…well…I guess the only question I feel compelled to raise is…who wants to go first?”


“I’d wager that several of us want to go first, Kazuya,” giggled Chiffon in response.  “That being said, we understand that there’s only one of you and that we’ll need to be patient about this whole thing, hence why Sister Margaret has allotted us at least a few days so that everyone gets some quality time with you.  I don’t suppose you’d have a preference as to who you’d like to start with, Kazuya?”  The young man just quietly looked off to the side in embarrassment.


“I understand, Kazuya,” said Elizabeth.  “You think that whoever you pick first will make everyone else somewhat depressed as a result, feeling behind in the rankings.  That’s okay.  Just let your ‘big sisters’ settle it amongst ourselves, alright Darling?”  She then proceeded with a quick smooch on Kazuya’s lips before turning back to the other two (which of course resulted in quick smooches from the both of them in the spirit of fairness).


Knowing that it would be downright impossible for Kazuya to engage in back-to-back makeout sessions with twenty-three women without passing out from sheer fatigue, the ladies in his harem had a quick little sit-down and chatting session amongst themselves to hash out over who would get ‘first dibs’ among them.  In the spirit of fairness, they figured it best to keep things into relatively small groups of no larger than four women per group, given their total number.


“Are you all sure about that?” asked Kazuya.


“No need to fret, Kazuya,” replied Ticy.  “This way things won’t be dragged out for too long, given our duties as both pandoras and students, after all.  And of course, with others to keep an eye on you during our sessions, things shouldn’t end up taking…too long while we address this matter.”


“You’re…all really okay with this arrangement as it is?” asked Kazuya.


“Yes we are, you lovable little goofball,” chuckled Roxanne.  “Now stop being such a worrywort and just embrace this already, will you?”


“But…what about studies and all that?” asked Kazuya.  “I’d be remiss in not stating that I’m here as a student and limiter-in-training.  Much as I’d certainly enjoy the intimacy, I don’t want to just lounge around and…well…you know…”  Kazuya started getting embarrassed, given that he was struggling at implying the romantic hanky-panky that was to come (minus the act of penetration, of course).


“There’ll be time enough for that, Kazuya,” replied Kazuha.  “For now, all you need to be focused on is tending to your partners…all of your partners, understand?  And don’t worry, there’ll be time to allow for you to recuperate, eat, wash, rest, and all of that, rest assured.”  Several of the other pandoras nodded in agreement with her declaration.


Afterwards, it was decided that the first ones to have a go at some hardcore making-out with Kazuya would be Satellizer, Rana, Chiffon, and Elizabeth, with the other women going about their day-to-day tasks until their turns came up.  As far as Kazuya should be concerned, his “job” for the time being consisted of moments of passionate intimacy with the nearly two dozen women whom he was partnered up with (and engaged to as far as his grandfather was concerned).


The other women respectfully vacated the bedroom, dressing appropriately as was to be expected.  Kazuya was notified that once their time had come up for some fun with him that they would be in a similar state of dress (or undress, depending on how one looked at it) and proceed accordingly.  For his part, Kazuya was quite surprised that for the time being his “job” essentially consisted of simply engaging in a series of rather heated makeout sessions with all of these amazon beauties short of going “all the way,” so to speak.  It felt like something out of a teenager’s hormonally-induced wet dream (short of the final act, of course).


Once all but the four assigned women left the room, Kazuya found himself in the presence of the four towering beauties, all of them wearing nothing but a pair of rather intricately detailed and seductive panties and gazing down at him rather longingly as they did so.  He couldn’t help but gulp in sheer instinct, given that if any of these women desired to have their way with him, they could simply do so and he’d be almost powerless to stop it short of unleashing a Freezing field to immobilize them and make his escape…not that he honestly wanted to, to be frank.


Of course, given the time spent between Kazuya and all of these lovely ladies, he knew that by this point that none of them would be so brazen as to straight-up violate him without his consent in the matter, no matter how much larger they were compared to him, how horny they were at the moment, or how much raw power their magnificent and elegant bodies held.


“Well then,” began Kazuya once more, “not to sound like I’m beating a dead horse or anything but…who would like to start first then?”


Kazuya ended up being correct on his instincts in believing that Satellizer would end up being the one taking charge, given how she acted around him.  Within seconds, the British beauty descended upon him, lifting him up by the armpits and holding him firmly against her body as she proceeded to kiss him passionately, pressing her lips against his as her tongue went to work on every nook and cranny of Kazuya’s mouth.  While Kazuya was surprised at how forward Satellizer was being at the moment, he instinctively returned the gesture, combating her tongue as best as he could , cranking up the proverbial temperature as Satellizer and Kazuya became embroiled in a full-blown tongue war as Kazuya ran his hands all along Satellizer’s neck, collarbone, shoulders, jawline, cheeks, and through her hair as his fingers combed through those luscious golden locks.  Her moans told him he was doing quite well.


Walking over to the bed, Satellizer gently laid herself down against it with Kazuya on top of her, effectively making her whole body his own mattress.  The other women joined alongside her, picking a spot to flank her as Kazuya continued on with the kissing session.  After a few minutes of kisses, Kazuya proceeded to begin kissing elsewhere.


Gently smooching down along her neck, Kazuya settled on those magnificent, heavenly mounds hanging from Satellizer’s chest.  He proceeded with a series of smooches and playful little tongue pokes all along the swell of her bosom, making Satellizer moan as her breathing became more intense and pronounced.  Within seconds, her areolae began to swell as her nipples stiffened.  Kazuya straddled her torso as best as he could before looking Satellizer in the eye.


“Satellizer,” he said, “may I?”


“Mmm-hmm,” Satellizer gently nodded in response.


A moment later, Kazuya lowered his head down towards one of Satellizer’s nipples and gently placed his mouth upon it, suckling and nibbling on it while he slowly ran his hands all over her breast, working it gently as if he was kneading some very soft dough.  The gasps and moans from Satellizer shocked him somewhat, but he knew that he was getting quite the rise out of her when seconds later, she placed her hands upon the back of his head and upper back and pressed him further against her magnificent mammary.


Kazuya continued with the tit-suckling and massaging, giving it his all as he tried to vary his technique on Satellizer’s nipple, alternating between sucking, tongue-lapping, and gentle nibbles here and there.  He was getting reacquainted with the concept of a pandora’s ‘weak point,’ which in this case consisted of Satellizer’s bosom.  The way her hips bucked and her back arched reminded him of how hot and heavy a pandora could get when her weak point was stimulated by her ‘one,’ as well as the ongoing heavy breathing, panting, and moaning she did all the while as Kazuya gave his full attention to her one breast, then the other one, then the first one.  This series of back-and-forth boobplay went on for quite some time (Kazuya was no longer keeping track of minutes at this point, too wrapped up in the heat of the moment).


Once he had given enough attention to Satellizer’s bosom, Kazuya proceeded further down along Satellizer’s stomach, slowly crawling and kissing all along her abdomen, breathing in her scent as he peppered her soft skin with tender, gentle smooches.  Each and every time he did so, he could feel Satellizer’s whole body tense and shiver in pleasure.  While he was going to town on Satellizer’s torso, the other girls flanked her and decided to have some fun of their own.  Rana initiated by engaging in a kissing session with Satellizer while Chiffon and Elizbeth followed up with a mix of kisses and nibbling on both her neck and earlobes while gently caressing the large mounds on her chest (giving special focus to Satellizer’s nipples more than anything), driving the super-busty pandora mad with pleasure as they did so.  When Rana broke off her kiss, Elizabeth switched with her, locking lips with Satellizer and making her heartbeat increase in both heart rate and in intensity with regard to her pulse.  Once Elizabeth had her fun, Chiffon switched out with her.


Kazuya rode the raging tidal waves known as Satellizer’s body as the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty writhed in ecstasy, being bombarded by affection from four different people.  It was at this point that Kazuya had made his way down towards Satellizer’s waist, facing her snow white panties and breathing in her heavenly feminine aroma.  While Kazuya intended to keep to the promise to not engage in going ‘all the way,’ he figured that he would have some fun with Satellizer in the hopes of making her feel very good.


Kazuya leaned in until his face was less than an inch from Satellizer’s panties.  A moment later, he gently brought his face towards her panties, squarely over the area where her ‘lips’ would be located, and slowly pressed his lips against the fabric and slowly smooched against them for a good, long while.


In response, Satellizer shrieked out in pleasure as her body vibrated in ecstasy.  She had to fight the urge to instinctively close her powerful thighs together, knowing it risked harming Kazuya if her thighs came together too quickly.  Instead, she simply tightened all the muscles throughout her legs as she bent her knees, losing herself in a riptide of bliss as Kazuya alternated and proceeded to kiss along the contours of her thighs, gently caressing them all the while as he did so.  He continued along down her calves, kissing and massaging accordingly until he stopped at her ankles, massaging her feet as he peppered her calves with smooches.


“Kazuya,” panted Satellizer, on the verge of straight up losing herself to the pleasure of it all.  “Ohh Kazuya.”  The way she moaned his name all throughout the kissing/massage session was turning him on quite effectively at this point.  In a way, it must have been somewhat torturous for the both of them, given how fiercely the flames of passion were roaring and burning within each of them.


Even so, Kazuya would keep his side of the bargain and forgo acting out on his desire for release, knowing that if he were to break his promise that the other twenty-two women partnered to him would almost certainly demand that he engage in the same act with each and every one of them.


The remainder of the kissing session effectively went full-circle as it were, with Kazuya retracing with a series of kisses all along Satellizer’s body from ankle back up to her neck, stopping for an extended period at her breasts once more and kissing/suckling the living hell out of them (and driving Satellizer crazy with pleasure all the while, if her increased heartbeat was any indicator).  Once he finished peppering her collarbone and neck with kisses and playful nibbles, he came up upon her beautiful visage, her baby blue eyes staring intently into his own.  For a moment, time seemed to stand still as the two of them gazed deeply into the windows of the other one’s soul, their breathing slowing down while their hearts beat oh so profoundly.


Taking the initiative, Satellizer cupped Kazuya’s head in her large (but elegant) hands as she brought him in for another fierce French kiss, inhaling deeply through her nostrils as she did so.  For both of them, the proverbial temperature was heating up rapidly as they went to town on each other’s mouths.  The sounds of lips smacking into one another and throat muscles getting a workout became rather pronounced as they kissed and kissed and kissed some more.


While that was going on, Elizabeth, Chiffon, and Rana did their part to pepper Satellizer’s body with playful kisses and nibbles from her shoulders all the way down to her ankles, effectively taking Kazuya’s place once he was done with those areas now that he and Satellizer were locking lips.  Though it might not have been as much of a turn on for either them or Satellizer compared to when Kazuya was doing it, the action helped keep Satellizer’s inner fire roaring all the same, given that she was being peppered by smooches from four different people at the same time.


This went on for an extended period of time, with Kazuya and Satellizer locked in a tongue war as he caressed and massaged her bosom as best as he could while French kissing her, all while the other three pandoras did their part on the remainder of Satellizer’s body with a series of playful smooches and hand rubs here and there, effectively turning things into a massage session as much as a kissing one.


Eventually, once Kazuya and Satellizer became equally fatigued by the back-and-forth makeout session, the limiter simply came to rest as he nestled his head against Satellizer’s large bosom, using it as an impromptu pillow.  He soon after rose up again, feeling tired yet at the same time also feeling the need to continue from where he left off, given that he had three other women to tend to.  He was getting ready to proceed and ask who would like to go next when he found himself being gently pressed down against Satellizer’s bosom.


While he was expecting it to be Satellizer herself holding him down against her, he was surprised to find that it was all four of the pandoras - each one of them placing a large hand upon his back - who were pressing him back down against his makeshift bed known as Satellizer L. Bridget.


“Kazuya,” said Elizabeth, “we know what you’re trying to do, and sweet as it is for you to want to keep going, you need time to rest and recuperate, Darling.”


“B-but…” Kazuya countered, before being cut off.


“No “buts” on this, Kazuya,” Chiffon countered.  “You need time to get your strength back and to calm your mind.  This sort of thing shouldn’t be rushed, after all.  It’s like Sister Margaret stated, we have several days off so that you can tend to everyone, so there’s no need to hurry on your part, okay?”


“But everyone’s gonna want to have a turn sooner rather than later,” replied Kazuya.  “It would be rude to make them all wait for too long.”

“Kazuya,” said Elizabeth in a somewhat firm yet also endearing voice, “this isn’t up for debate, Darling.  You need your rest and that’s that.  Don’t worry about the others.  We’re all big girls, so we can learn to be patient where it counts.  The others will understand.  And besides, you have yet to be baptized, which we’re all aware of, so it most certainly behooves the others to be understanding and patient on their part and be just as considerate towards you as you are towards all of us.  Now please stop fretting over things and burdening yourself needlessly over our happiness, okay Darling?”


“They’re right, Kazuya,” added Rana.  “For now, just get some sleep and we’ll continue from here once you’re fully rested.  Like Sister Margaret said, we have plenty of time, and I’m sure that if need be, she’ll set aside more so that everyone gets a turn with you, okay Sweetie?”


Rather than speak out her own opinion on the matter, Satellizer simply pulled Kazuya in for another French kiss, holding him firmly against her all the while as he melted in her embrace.  Once the kiss broke off, Satellizer gazed into Kazuya’s eyes.


“Get some sleep now, Kazuya,” she whispered as she gave him a heartwarming smile.  “We’ll all still be here and ready for you once you’re ready, Darling.”


‘More and more with the cutesy and endearing nicknames,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘These women are acting like we’re either engaged already or freshly pronounced newlyweds.’


“Alright…you all win,” sighed Kazuya, gently placing his head back on Satellizer’s bosom and letting drowsiness and fatigue do their thing.  Satellizer proceeded by wrapping both arms around him and shifting about slightly before stopping at a comfortable position.  Chiffon ended up flanking Satellizer on her left, with Rana on Satellizer’s right and Elizabeth resting atop Kazuya, using Rana and Chiffon to distribute her weight somewhat so that Kazuya ended up being cocooned between Satellizer’s and Elizabeth’s substantial bosoms.  Within a minute, Kazuya was lulled to sleep by the collective body heat of the four amazons who had enveloped him with their almost-completely nude bodies, smiling as they settled themselves into deep, deep sleep.


Deciding to simply embrace the situation as it was, Kazuya gave one pronounced sigh before letting the dark of sleep take him as he wallowed in the collective and loving embrace of four of his partners.

End Notes:

That's all for now.  Next chapter will probably be more harem-themed makeout sessions between Kazuya and the others in his group.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10939