Short Story - Biology Class by Jessajess99
Summary:

While learning about the digestive system one day in summer school, a shrunken student is pushed into their teacher's throat by the class bully. Also, since there's no tag for it, I should mention there's some cuckolding involved too.

Done as a commission for the guy I made Wedding Meal for!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Giant, Instant Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5518 Read: 28230 Published: September 23 2021 Updated: October 14 2021

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

4. Part 4 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99

     Irina Jackson hated school, and woke up Monday through Friday with a sense of misery and hopelessness. But she wasn’t a student. She’d gotten laid off from her job a few weeks ago, and in a desperate bid to keep herself afloat as her savings ran out, she’d accepted a last-minute job as a teacher for a summer school. She didn’t have any formal educational training, but she had a Bachelor’s degree in biology, which made her technically qualified in at least one area, even if she’d never been a teacher. And the school district was so desperate for people to run the summer program, that they accepted her with almost no hesitation. But she’d never wanted to be a teacher; she’d had such a bad time at school when she was younger, and had been glad to finally be done when she graduated. But now she was forced to come back, or become broke and have no way to buy groceries or pay rent. So now she was in charge of a dozen school flunkies. And the only thing she had in common with any of them was how much she hated the fact that she had to be there.

     But she had some dignity, and was still relatively professional, so she put in a modest amount of effort into teaching the kids. At least she knew her science, which is most of what she had to teach them. And today’s lesson was the human digestive system. It was Friday, July 2nd, so Independence Day was right around the corner, and they only had a couple hours of class left. Everyone, including Irina, was itching to go home, but the one thing that had kept them interested throughout the day was the shrinking machine Irina had borrowed from the physics department. In an effort to boost interactivity, she’d shrunken down any students who were interested, and allowed them to get a peek into her mouth.

     Several of the students had been too nervous to shrink down, and a few had parents who were unwilling to sign the permission slip, but six of them were eager to check out a tongue, gums, and teeth up close. None of them had really been that interested in the course, obviously, but school was the only avenue that any of these kids would get to use a shrinking machine; checking out the inside of a mouth was at least more interesting to do in person than just watching videos and Powerpoint presentations.

     So after she’d given them all an ample amount of time to check her out, she rung a bell (since she couldn’t talk), indicating that it was time for everyone to get out. Four of the students took their leave, trudging off to the edge of her tongue and hopping off onto the table while the classmates who had been to nervous to shrunk all watched them with interest. But two of the students had been wandering near the back of her tongue, looking into the cavernous hole of her throat with curious fear. She could feel their little bodies still standing on her, and saw that they hadn’t come out, so she promptly rung the bell several more times. A loud sound suddenly burst from the abyss, causing Irina’s mouth to slightly vibrate as the two students leaned back in surprise, as their teacher made several vocal cues to let the students know their time was up.

     One of the boys, Brian, turned to leave, but noticed the other boy was still looking around curiously. “Kevin, c’mon, you’re gonna get us all in trouble again.” 

     Kevin turned around and rolled his eyes, “God Brian, you’re the biggest teacher’s pet,” he said, stepping away from the edge of her throat and heading towards the entrance to Irina’s mouth.

     Brian got flustered at his classmate’s insult, and froze up, narrowing his eyes as he tried to think of a comeback. “Yeah, w-well… you, you’re… why don’t you—“

     “Why don’t you shut the fuck up?” Kevin groaned, reaching out and shoving Brian as he passed the stuttering kid. But the shove was more forceful than Brian had expected, and he stumbled backwards, his legs tripping over themselves. His adrenaline spiked as he fell backwards, and it only took a second for him to fall into the giant chasm of his teacher’s throat, disappearing into the dark as he watched the light fly up away from him.

     Kevin turned, realizing that Brian had disappeared, and whipped his head back around to look outside of the teacher’s mouth to make sure nobody had been watching him. He quickly ran out towards the exit, just as Irina coughed as she felt something fall into her throat. Her cough caused her jaw to shake, catching Kevin off guard as he flailed forward, tumbling out of her mouth and onto the table. Between the sensation of something getting lodged in her throat, and the realization that she couldn’t feel the two sets of feet anymore, she started panicking and tilted her head downwards. She saw that Kevin had escaped, but knew that there was still one other person who was unaccounted for, and she immediately reached her fingers into her mouth to feel around, hoping her worst fear was wrong. Kevin felt disgusted as a glob of saliva splattered onto his back, covering him in his teacher’s saliva as she groped around inside her mouth, not paying any attention to the drool that was leaking out as she tried to wiggle her fingers into her throat and grab the tiny boy. She coughed several more times, hoping that they might dislodge the student somehow and send him flying back out, but she wasn’t having any such luck. In fact she could actually feel him continue to sink deeper into her, as he was just small enough to be able to slide down her gullet without her needing to swallow.

     A classroom full of stunned students sat quietly, watching with shocked faces as Irina collapsed onto her chair, sighing and rubbing her forehead as she tried to stay calm. Brian wasn’t a goner; if falling into her stomach was all it would take to kill a shrunken person, she obviously would never have hosted the experiment with her class. But it was still important that she contact her boss as soon as possible since she’d done all she could. She’d definitely have to head to the hospital to get Brian removed, but she’d rather get confirmation that it could be done on the school district’s dime first. I thought this was supposed to be an easy gig, she thought with disdain, mad at her her past self for accepting the job even though she’d needed it. Now my job prospects when summer’s over are probably gonna be even worse if word of this gets out. “What did you…” she started to ask, staring at Kevin’s shrunken body with a frustrated look on her face, before her head fell into her hands and she sighed again. It’s my own fault for ever trusting these kids. “What were you guys doing in there?” Irina asked exasperatedly. “I could feel you guys, both of you. I fucking told you guys that you had to come out as soon as I rang the bell.” Some of the students shifted uncomfortably at hearing their teacher cuss, clearly angry. Kevin responded, but he was too small for anyone to hear him, causing Irina to just roll her eyes. “Beth, can you help everyone grow back again?” she asked of one of the students who hadn’t shrunk. The girl nodded her head anxiously and let the five students climb onto her hand before taking them to the device to grow back again. “I’ve gotta call Mr. Wright about this. Everyone else can just go home early today, you too Beth after you’re done helping them. But Kevin, Isa, Mabel, Mark, and Kim: I’ve gotta talk to you guys after you get sized back up. As for everyone else, have a happy Fourth of July,” she added sarcastically, pulling out her phone to call the superintendent.

 

Part 2 by Jessajess99

     The smirking face of the biggest dickhead in class was the last thing Brian saw before falling into his teacher’s throat. His puny body roughly bounced back and forth a few times on its trip down the narrowing hole, until he managed to stick his arms out to try and stop himself from falling any further. But the edges of her throat were too wet for him to be able to stay in place, and he couldn’t stop himself from continuing to sink further. He felt her throat lurch forward and he could tell his positioning had been rotated somehow, and then he could faintly see her fingers up above him, scrambling to grab onto his body. But he’d fallen too far, and they were way too far away. She coughed a few times, but the vibrations only shook him, each croak seeming to shake him a few inches deeper despite his feeble efforts to keep himself from descending any more. He watched as she withdrew her fingers, and then her body lurched again as she sat back down. But this time, her crashing onto her seat ended up shaking her entire body once more, far stronger than any of her coughs, and Brian yelped out in fear as he was seemingly shoved out from his spot, feeling himself falling once again as he got dislodged out of the final stretch of her throat and sent into the woman’s stomach.

     Brian landed with a splash in her stomach acids, and was simultaneously glad and grossed out to discover it was too thick to allow him to easily sink. He was able to easily float at the top by only lightly kicking his feet, and he wiped the muck from his face so he could blink his eyes as they attempted to adjust to the lightless cavern. Reaching down, he unzipped the pocket to his shorts and pulled out the walkie talkie that all the students had been given in case of emergencies. Mrs. J had a regular sized one that would be able to pick up its signal, and he fumbled blindly with the controls, trying to turn it on. Some beeps let him know that it was at least working, and when he pressed down on the proper button, he could hear static, which he hoped meant that it was picking something up. Or able to pick something up. He pressed down on the relay button, saying “Hello? Can anyone hear this, this is Brian.” As soon as his lips touched together when pronouncing the B in his name, he cringed from the bitter sensation of the fluid that lined them. Some of it had seeped into his mouth, and he dry heaved at the taste of what was essentially her vomit getting into his mouth. So he didn’t want to say anything further, and keep his mouth closed as much as possible. But there hadn’t been a response. He knew that his teacher kept her walkie front and center on her desk, and they had tested them out before everyone had gone into her mouth, so he knew it had worked just a short while ago. But now there was no reply on the other end. He knew she knew he was inside of her since he’d heard her speaking to the rest of the class, but still would’ve been nice to hear another person respond to him. To reassure him, and let him know he’d be alright. Because he wasn’t having a lot of faith that he would be.

 

*    *    *    *    *    *

 

     Irina’s boss hadn’t answered his phone, even after she called him half a dozen times, and he wasn’t responding to her emails. What the hell? she wondered. Ignoring a phone call was one thing, but in her mind, three calls made it clear that something was an emergency, so if he hadn’t picked up yet, she was confident that he still didn’t know she’d called him yet. All of the students had left except for Kevin. She’d asked the other four students who’d gone inside her mouth some questions to see if they might be able to provide any additional info, but they weren’t any help. And it probably wouldn’t matter anyways; regardless of why he fell in, he had still fallen in, and the only way he’d be coming out was by a doctor retrieving him—or the old-fashioned way.

     She’d asked Kevin some questions too, and the more answers he gave, the more she began to suspect that maybe Brian falling into her throat hadn’t been an accident. She knew that he and Kevin didn’t get along, but she wouldn’t expect her student to stoop that low.

     As she’d been lost in thought, her eyes had settled onto his shorts, staring right through him as she didn’t pay him any attention while thinking of what to do. But Kevin noticed her looking at him and assumed something else was on her mind. He sat up a little bit straighter. “Did you wanna…” he began to say, and she looked up at him, realizing she’d dazed off, and looked back at where her eyes had been. Her student’s bulge was slightly visible through his shorts, and as she looked at it, it began to slowly grow from the attention.

     “That wasn’t why I was looking at you,” she replied plainly. “I’ve kinda got bigger shit on my plate at the moment Kevin.”

     “Well you can’t really do anything til Mr. Wright gets back to you, right?” he replied. “So we’ve just gotta wait here til he does. Soooooo…” he trailed off, and reached down to scratch his bulge, shifting himself in his seat so he was more comfortable, but also so that the outline of his dick was more evident.

     Boys are always so horny, she thought with annoyance. Even at a time like this, all he’s thinking about is my pussy. Not that she could really blame anyone but herself though. She eyed his shorts and bit her lip, thinking about the couple of times she’d kept the boy after class for some extracurricular activities with her. Kevin had only ever been a physical outlet, an easy way to satisfy her cravings after repetitive days that both of them hated. So why should today be any different? He’s right, I’m not really doing anything other than stressing out over the situation. “Fine,” she muttered, and stood up to head over to the visibly excited boy, kneeling down in front of him.

 

*    *    *    *    *    *

 

     Brian had tried wiping his face a few more times, but his arms had already been dipped into his teacher’s stomach fluids, so every attempt at cleaning his lips only resulted in replacing the old fluids with newer, fresher ones. He also had to actively fight the urge just to lick his lips; after licking his lips thousands of times to get food off of them, he had to constantly remind himself that for the first time in his life he wouldn’t be able to at the moment. He’d still tried a second time to reach Mrs. J with the walkie talkie though, but since she hadn’t answered, and he hadn’t heard her mention it from far above, he assumed that the acids of her stomach had somehow corroded the walkie’s interior, rendering it useless. The only thing keeping him sane at the moment was the knowledge that his teacher at least knew he was inside her though. He didn’t know how many hours it’d be until he was let out, but all he could do was wait. He could hear her talking every now and then, but she seemed less frantic now and she wasn’t moving about as much. Brian assumed she was waiting for the paramedics to come, or maybe she’d had to contact the school first. Either way, he wondered why she hadn’t just gone to the hospital instead. He loathed every minute he lay trapped in her stomach, surrounded by the hot and humid putrified air of her innards, while the stench of her chewed up, digested foods swirled around in his head.

     He could tell most of the students had gone since she wasn’t talking as much, but he’d heard her mention Kevin’s name a couple times. I hope she realizes it’s him, he thought bitterly. He should get charged with fucking attempted murder for what he did. But that idea only scared him more, because his salvation wasn’t guaranteed—what if he did die? His thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. J speaking again to Kevin. He heard the shuffling of her body as up above him, her lungs filled up with air from what seemed like a deep breath, before her entire torso rumbled as she sighed and started moving again. Brian grunted with frustration as her stomach fluids began to slosh around again. Any of her biggest motions would cause the acids to ram into the side of her stomach like an ocean against a cliff, resulting in the liquids splashing backwards and covering him again in a fresh layer of his teacher’s digestive juices. He squeezed his eyes shut to prevent anything from getting in, and groaned as he shook his head, trying to sling the fluids elsewhere. But luckily his teacher seemed to stop moving. There was a few moments of peace, with the distant murmur of her heartbeat being louder than anything else he could hear outside her body. But then her stomach began to move again, albeit much slower and rhythmically. This time, it seemed to be moving back and forth, enough to swirl him around a bit but not cause any major splashes like before. What the hell is she doing? he wondered. He swam to the edge of her stomach and tried pressing his ear up against the slick, pink lining, hoping to hear some clues as to what was going on. Maybe she’s driving now? That would explain the minor movements, but not the back-and-forth feel he was experiencing too. Several minutes passed, and occasionally the rhythm would slow, or stop for a few seconds, but then it would start back up again. He didn’t even know if Kevin was still around, although Brian hadn’t heard Mrs. J tell the other kid that he could leave.

     Suddenly the movements stopped completely, and he heard her throat up above begin to expand and contract again as it sent something down. She must’ve been eating, he though. Initially he felt hopeful, since he figured he might be able to somehow eat a bit of something before it sank into her acids and got its flavor tainted. But then he realized that her food would be all chewed up, infused with her spit and mashed into clumps that could probably knock him out if they landed on his head. Regardless, it might be better than nothing.

     He heard her throat muscles overhead open up, and he looked above him to see if the slight bit of light from her mouth might lend some clues before the throat closed again and everything got really dark again. But just as his eyes began to adjust, he saw a giant glop fall down for a split second before it splashed onto his face. Except it wasn’t food. As the slime covered his nostrils, a disturbingly familiar, salty smell invaded his brain, and his brain connected all the dots with a disgusting realization; his teacher hadn’t swallowed food—she’d swallowed Kevin’s cum.

 

Part 3 by Jessajess99

Chapter Notes: this chapter's got some male giant stuff (kind of) just as an fyi

~

     In the outside world, Kevin leaned backwards, almost too weak to continue standing, as his teacher’s tongue stroked the underside of his dick. And suddenly, finally, the high school student broke, instantly relieving himself in Irina’s mouth. She stopped for a moment, since she hadn’t realized he’d been that close to orgasm, but it was too late to pull her mouth out now. She didn’t want to make a mess, or risk even a single drop getting somewhere that it couldn’t be completely wiped off. So she kept her lips closed around her student’s cock, encouraging him to let everything out with a few last bobs along his member. She had to make sure he’d emptied out 100% of everything he had, to ensure there wasn’t any possible evidence left of their scandalous encounter.

     And Kevin certainly didn’t mind that she wanted to be thorough. He’d been with girls before who pulled their mouth out before he came, or would get disgusted if they hadn’t because they hadn’t anticipated a guy’s jizz to taste like what it did. But clearly his teacher was more professional than that, and was making sure to squeeze every last drop out of his balls. This is why older women are so much better than girls my age, he told himself as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he sighed with relief, feeling Mrs. J finish sucking him for everything he had. So much more experience. He leaned back up and glanced down at her cleavage, a content smirk on his face. So much hotter too.

     And the icing on the cake for Kevin was knowing that Brian was still trapped in her stomach. He was fully regrown again, but Brian was still pathetically tiny, helpless inside of her. Kevin hoped he was still in her stomach, and that he hadn’t gotten sucked into her intestines yet. Cuz if he hasn’t, then he’s about to bathe in a shitload of my cum, he thought with satisfaction, finally pulling his softening member out of his teacher’s mouth while she wiped her lips.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Every few seconds, a fresh batch of Kevin’s load descended onto Brian’s helpless body. If he dunked himself into her stomach juices, then he wouldn’t be able to breathe—and the air in her stomach was too thick for him to take a significantly deep breath anyways. But staying up top was obviously disgusting as well. At first, he tried to submerge himself a few feet deeper into her fluids, keeping only his neck and up above so he could breathe. But another giant glop of his classmate’s jizz landed squarely on his head, and the force of the impact pushed Brian under the surface. His mouth suddenly filled up with the vile acids, and he tasted her thick, bitter stomach juices against his will. He surfaced again and spat out as much as he could, but the damage was already done—despite his best efforts, he’d fallen prey to a second helping of her vomit.

     After spitting out what he could, he had to take a breath again so he had enough air to spit out some more, but he wasn’t thinking straight and as he breathed in, the cum that had been covering the rest of his face got sucked into his nostrils, and he started violently hacking as Kevin’s semen ended up going into his windpipe. But he obviously had to open his mouth so he could continue to cough, except doing so just caused more of Kevin’s jizz to seep in as it continued to rain down around Brian.

     He had never before felt like screaming as much as right now, filled with the energy of pure, vitriolic anger towards the boy who had pushed him in. Between the cum that was threatening to invade his lungs, and the cum that was splashing into his throat, he had the horrid thought that he might actually drown in Kevin’s jizz, with his teacher’s stomach as his grave. It was as if he’d tried to kill him by shoving him down here, and now was nutting into the cramped cavern to finish the job.

     In an effort to save himself from the madness, he took as deep of a breath as he could (which wasn’t much) and dove beneath the surface, remembering the teachings from class and heading straight towards the exit into her intestines. He’d been avoiding the idea of leaving her stomach, especially because he knew that his best hope at being rescued would be if he stayed in her stomach so that a doctor would easily be able to retrieve him by sending a miniature claw down her throat. But he couldn’t stay in her stomach forever, and clearly she hadn’t gone to the hospital yet. So his brain had turned on survival mode and forced his body to head into the next step of the journey, where at least there was some hope that he might be able to breathe again.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Irina had sent Kevin home by now, but was still waiting impatiently in the classroom for either the class phone or her personal cell to ring. She remembered the email she sent and headed back around to her desk, opening up her email again to see if he’d maybe even replied that way. But as she pulled up her sent messages, she saw that nothing had been sent all day, and then noticed that there was a (1) in her Drafts folder, and she clicked it to see the email she thought she’d sent. “Fuck!” she yelled aloud, sending it again, this time watching it go through. The wifi connection in her classroom was wonky, and it wasn’t the first time that an email had failed to send because there wasn’t any internet. A few seconds later, she saw a new email pop up in her Inbox, but her heart sank as she saw it was an auto-reply, and she opened it up to read the contents. Apparently, Mr. Wright had left just after lunch today because of the holiday weekend, and had been out of the office for the entire afternoon. That was why none of her calls had been answered, and even if her email had been sent on time, it wouldn’t have reached him anyways. I should’ve just gone to the hospital already by now, she thought, clenching her fists and slamming the laptop shut. 

     It was 3:46 now, and she had a flight to catch around 6pm. She was heading to Texas to visit her family for the holiday, and if she went to the hospital at this point, there was no way she’d make it to the airport in time for her departure with how packed the place would be. And there was probably no chance of her being able to book a later flight at this point. He shouldn’t have been messing around in the first place, she told herself, I told them to stay away from the back of the throat. ‘Just stay in the center or up front near the teeth.’ It’s not my fault he wanted to get a closer look. She grabbed her phone and her purse, heading for the classroom door. “I don’t know if you can hear me Brian, but I’m assuming you can,” she began saying, turning off the lights to the classroom and closing the door behind her. The hallways of the school were already ghostly, with all the lights off except for the emergency ones every fifty feet. “I tried calling the superintendent to let them know what had happened, since that was procedure, but it looks like they want on vacation early. And I have a flight to catch too, so I don’t have time to go to the hospital right now. But I can take you to one when I’m off my flight and we can get you out there. I just want to remind you, I warned everyone not to head to the back, and your parents and you both signed a consent form allowing you to get shrunken down to take a tour of my mouth, knowing about the potential dangers. I’m obviously not gonna abandon you, but I can’t put my life on hold just because of your fuckup. So hopefully sometime tomorrow we can get you rescued, but until then, you’re just gonna have to hold tight, mkay?” She nodded to herself, content with her message to Brian, as she opened the exit towards the parking lot and headed towards her car. But unbeknownst to her, Brian hadn’t heard a single thing she said, because he wasn’t even awake.

 

Part 4 by Jessajess99

     Brian regained consciousness, awakening from his slumber. After emerging from the other side of her stomach, he’d passed out, and had lay dormant for several hours. He heard a constant, soft rumbling from outside his teacher’s stomach, like she was on an airplane. But he couldn’t open his eyes. He felt his eye muscles pulling against his eyelids, he was definitely trying to open them, and yet he could distinctly feel them staying closed. And he could still smell Kevin’s cum. He tried reaching his hands up to investigate, but they couldn’t be moved either. In fact, he couldn’t move any part of his upper body, although his legs still seemed to work. And he felt something wriggling against his now-naked form, all around his edges.

     As he continued breathing in the semen-tainted air, he realized he was only breathing in through one nostril. The other one was blocked too—just like his eyelids seemed to be, just like he realized his lips were. He tried to remember what had happened; he escaped from her stomach, but why… Kevin’s cum had covered me too much and I was struggling to breathe, he recalled. And then he must’ve passed out. But now he was here, unable to move most of himself, with his body parts seemingly hardened with— Oh my God. Holy fuck. He realized what had happened, and desperately tried squirming free, but his body was weak and proved ineffective. 

*    *    *    *    *    *

     After touching down in Houston, Irina had googled a bit about how doctors saved shrunken people from the insides of other people, usually their stomachs. But she also learned that the laws regarding these procedures varied widely from state to state. Somewhere like Florida, where she lived, had plenty of laws allowing such surgeries and retrievals to take place (especially because of how many people got shrunken one way or another in Miami). But Texas was a lot more conservative.

     Apparently, the state considered it a felony to knowingly swallow or insert a shrunken person into a regular-sized human’s body, no matter the intent. If she showed up to a hospital, she could be charged with a crime for having swallowed her student, even though where she was from there wasn’t anything inherently illegal about it and the boy had signed a consent form. Which meant she wouldn’t be able to rescue Brian until she was back home in Florida, but that’d be 10 days away because of their week-long break.

     It looks like he’ll just have to come out to old-fashioned way, she told herself, and sighed as she realized she’d have to spend the next week inspecting her toilet every time she took a shit, just to see if a tiny boy had popped out. Knew I should’ve never taken that job.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Brian had quit trying to escape. Because he knew he wouldn’t be able to. He would’ve expected cum to somehow get digested in a person’s stomach, along with food and drinks—and normally, it did. But because he’d escaped early, the cum that had stuck to him hadn’t been able to dissolve. So after he passed out, it hardened around him, keeping his mouth closed, keeping his arms held down, and worst of all, keeping him completely blind with his eyes fastened shut.

     There would be no escaping for the poor student, as he lay stuck inside his teacher’s intestines. By the time the hardened jizz had somehow been washed or eroded away, Brian would’ve already starved to death. What had been intended to be a prank ended up in Brian dying a slow and lonely death inside of another human being. He could not cry, and he could not scream. Irina never ended up finding anything come out the other end, and over the next few weeks, his still-conscious body got dissolved into her system until eventually there was nothing left at all.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10941