Technical Issues (Commission) by Mini-Materia
Summary:

(Original Character/Ongoing Story Commission)

(Previously Titled "Underneath Axcillia") 


An ongoing series surrounding an OC character (created by the requester) named Axcillia and her unaware interactions with the shrunken staff-members, students and eventually townspeople surrounding the college campus her boyfriend attends- and the strange technology being developed within.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 27478 Read: 18677 Published: October 12 2021 Updated: November 11 2022
Story Notes:

"Axcillia or Axci ( Axe - C ) for short, is a 21-Year-old, 5' 3" mutt of Germanic, Irish, and French Decent, with a small build, and B size breasts.

Her natural hair is a deep auburn, but it is normally died a plum purple and kept between a long pixie cut and shoulder length.

She is a work from home programmer who spends more time dealing with computers than actual people. due to this she has a bad habit of being very direct and blunt when speaking. She is slow to understand pop culture and jokes but will die laughing when it finally clicks. She is also quick to get annoyed in social interactions as the computers back home are much better at understanding what she wants and process her requests quicker.

Since she spends much time isolated, she does not have very many sets of nice clothes, her go to dress ware is athletic shorts, The cleanest gaming hoodie within arm’s reach and her worn leather flip flops. She wears these year-round with the only variance being the thickness of the material on the hoodie of choice as "It is the easiest thing to put on".

Axci is a virgo and by definition a very analytical person, when bored she will think back to her current coding project and try to think of what she will need to do when she returns to her computer.

When Axci goes into this analytical mode she spaces out and likes to fidget with things using her hands and feet, whether it be her flip-flops or whatever else happens to be in their path.

She is not picky when it comes to food but will never say not to a grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup. She prefers water but will drink whatever is available."

 

1. Chapter 1: Computer Problems by Mini-Materia

2. Chapter 2: Critical Errors by Mini-Materia

3. Chapter 3: Fatal Exception by Mini-Materia

4. Chapter 4: Internal Affairs by Mini-Materia

5. Chapter 5: Physical Science by Mini-Materia

6. Chapter 6: Applied Physics by Mini-Materia

Chapter 1: Computer Problems by Mini-Materia

Opening her eyes with a series of slow blinks, Axcillia stretches her limbs and wearily turns her head to look at the clock beneath the television set across the room. Sighing to herself she realizes she must have fell asleep on the couch while working late last night. Putting on her glasses and allowing her eyes to adjust for a moment she grimaces, the blurry lines of the numbers on the clock coming into view showing that she heavily overslept.


Groaning and quickly sitting up on the couch she throws her feet down onto the floor trying to force herself to get up. However, instead of the sound of her bare sole slapping against the carpet her groggy thoughts are interrupted by a terrible crunching sound. Looking down with tears already welling in her eyes, Axci slowly raises her heel off of the obviously shattered, but still closed form of her laptop sitting on the floor beside the couch.


“Oh god noooo! What have I done! No no no-no! Oh no! Oh god! I gotta finish that code today- No this can’t be happening- I gotta fix this! How do I fix this- I can’t fix THIS! Oh god I gotta take it to the IT Lab. Ah damnit I don’t want to... oh well I guess I have to now- shit.” Axci rants to herself as she examines the damage to the laptop and hurriedly paces around the room.


Grabbing a hoodie off the back of a chair and checking herself in a nearby standing mirror quickly she adjusts her short, plum colored mass of hair on the unshaved half of her head and runs to the bathroom quickly to splash some water across her pale, freckled face before preparing to head out to get emergency repairs for her work laptop.


One extremely stressful car ride through early morning traffic later she pulls into the campus parking lot in a hurry. Parking her car and grasping her crushed laptop in hand she rushes through the bustling campus grounds and into the innards of the facility buildings heading towards the IT Department.


Avoiding making eye contact or talking to any of the other moving people or groups standing throughout the walkways and hallways. Being surrounded by people so early in the morning was making Axci feel more and more nervous by the minute, used to being still comfortably shut up in her little nest at this time of day and she made quick work of the distance from the parking lot to the computer labs.


Her thin leather sandals slap against the tiled floor as she reaches the large door with IT emblazoned above its single frosted glass window, and she pushes it open without hesitation, quickly scanning the room within. Seeing the confused look of a few men in their early 20’s to mid-30’s staring back towards her she blushes and continues her glance till she sees the familiar face of her friend that works in the department, Tessa.


Stomping towards her at the service desk, past the staring boys sitting throughout the work cubicles, she sighs in relief as she looks up from her terminal to smile towards her when she notices her approaching.


“Oh, hey Axci, what are you doing here this early? Need some help wi-“ Tessa begins to say before being interrupted.


“Oh GOD thank god you’re here Tess, I didn’t want to have to talk to THOSE guys. Look I messed up- I woke up and my foot came down and I just CRUSHED it. I smashed my whole screen I think with one big stupid step and I don’t know what I’m gonna do I just- I-“ Axci blurts out, noticeably emotional, towards the patiently smiling blonde girl as she takes the laptop from her hands and opens it, investigating it briefly before sighing.


“Calm down- calm down- it’s fine I can totally fix it. It’s just a broken screen Axci, jeeze. Don’t you like do programming, you should know this isn’t that big of a deal.” Tessa says placing a hand on Axci’s shoulder to pull her back down to earth for a moment as she gestures for her to follow her towards the door beside the service desk leading to the spare parts room. “Come on, look I’ll show you we have a bunch of replacement screens here.”


Axci shakes off her apparently unnecessary panic for a moment and nods her head following Tessa towards the back room of the department chatting with her as the two pass through the door. “Well, I mean, I just do coding and stuff, I don’t really know anything about hardware, if I didn’t need it for work, I probably would have just bought a new computer… heh.”


As the two girls disappear from sight behind the closing door to the back room, the group of IT techs sitting in the sparsely populated workstations around the area finally break their silence, smirking at the girl’s antics and glancing at one another.


Five staff members manned the stations of the department, handling most of the repairs and basic day to day upkeep of the campus computers and any simple tech problems that arise. Most of the day was spent just working on backlog projects in the rather underfunded department office at these workstations though or surfing the internet on their personal computers. The staff was predominantly male, with Tessa, Rebecca and Cheryl being the only female IT crew it tended to be a bit of a boy’s club in the office as a whole.


“Will ya get a load of that one huh? What’s her problem?” Says Brian suddenly, cutting the silence as he stands at his desk- gesturing towards the closing door.


“I dunno man, I guess she’s one of those manic pixie dream girl types eh?” Charles chimes in while leaning back in his chair and laughing towards him.


“Heh, well whatever she is, she’s pretty hot. Did you see those legs? Those little shorts? Mm-“ Harry says, turning his chair to join in on the welcome distraction.


“Ugh- god you guys are such fuckin’ pervos. You do realize the girl like literally JUST walked out of the room, right? Like, you saw her for all of 20 seconds and didn’t even talk to her. Calm down.” Rebecca groans as she continues typing at her computer a few feet away.


“Yeah, plus, we’re sitting like right here you know, you idiots.” Cheryl perks up from sitting with her head on her desk to say mockingly. “Plus, I mean- So what about the legs did you see her ASS?” She finishes before bursting out laughing.


Rebecca sighs and stands up to stretch as the group continues laughing and making various vulgar gestures and half sentences towards each other. Taking a moment, she walks through the tight alleys between the cluttered workspaces making her way across the room, ignoring her co-worker’s immature behavior. Standing in front of the entrance to the department and stretching her arms above her head, she barely has time to move as man hurriedly pushes through the door.


Narrowly avoiding colliding with the familiar face of the man, and the strange metallic object he’s carrying in his arms, Rebecca dodges to the side exclaiming towards him. “Tim! Jesus, watch where you’re going man- aren’t you supposed to be working in research right now? What the hell are you doing here.”


Tim wipes the sweat from his forehead, noticeably worn from making his way across the campus and seemingly distressed. “I-I need help- I mean- I need you guys’ help, alright. I was working on something for one of the professors and I fucked up and dropped it and now it’s just blinking and making this error code sound and I don’t know what to do-“ He begins speaking in a rush, while still somewhat out of breath.


“Woah, slow down, okay, alright, here let’s go over to the workstations.” Rebecca says as she looks at him concerned and pulls him towards the others still giggling clustered over across the room.


“If my boss see it like this, they’re gonna kill me, I figured maybe you can help me out. It’s an experimental device we’ve been working on, but I was just supposed to upgrade the casing with a new one we developed, and I think I messed up the wiring somehow.”


Seeing Rebecca and Tim approaching, Brian, Charles, Harry and Cheryl all quiet their jokes, overhearing their discussion as the two approach and gazing curiously at the strange laptop sized device and pulsing red display in his arms.


“Woah what’s this gizmo you got there, gimme- gimme looks cool!” Says Brian, reaching towards the object in Tim’s arms as he maneuvers into the tight space. The lab coat wearing man recoils quickly avoiding his joking grasp and glares at him. “Hey- wow alright, I was just joking you don’t have to be a dick.”


“Don’t mess with it man, look I need you guys to be serious this is an experimental matter device alright.” Tim says explaining towards the group. “I don’t know exactly what’s going to happen with it messed up like this, but I think we can probably fix it like anything- right?”


“Ahhh… ohh oookay wait. An EXPERIMENTAL WHAT. This thing isn’t gonna make some kind of black hole or something is it?” Charles asks while he nervously watches Tim place the weird tablet like device down on a relatively clear work desk.


“What- No. Well, I mean. No, I don’t THINK so, not exactly. It has more to do with altering the mass of things by changing- look it doesn’t really matter I think I just fucked up the casing and some wires came loose, I just need you guys to take a look at it and stitch it back up, it should go back to normal.” Tim says as he gestures towards the device and stands aside to let the curious group begin swarming around it, leaning, and poking at it to get a better look.


Rebecca stands up from investigating it for a moment, concerned. “Are you really sure we should be messing around with this, couldn’t you just get us in trouble too from coming here if they find out instead of just going to the professor?” The two stand, staring each other down for a moment while the others begin to tinker with the device before Tim lets out a defeated shrug. “I mean, it was the best thing I could think of at the time- I mean I won’t throw you guys under the bus or anything come on!”


“Oh, hey I think I found your problem right here!” Harry shouts cheerfully, having opened the side panel of the device and pointing towards a jumbled mass of wires within. “Ah yeah see there’s a bent connector here where it plugs in.” Brian leans forward with a screwdriver and forces it into the space fiddling with the end of the wire while Harry continues to hold it steady.


“See that wasn’t so bad Tim, no reason to be such a little bitch about it.” Cheryl says towards the relieved looking assistant, laughing as she slaps him on the back.


“So, what’s going on you fix it or what, still looks the same from up here boys.” Rebecca interjects somewhat annoyed at the day’s interruptions before Brian answers back.


“Jusssst aboouuutt- got it!” He says as a clicking sound is heard from within the device and the brightly lit red display screen flashes green. “Hah! See there ya go all it took was a little teamwork!” Harry exclaims excitedly as he raises his arm to high five Brian.


Before their palms can collide in the air above the device however, a burst of otherworldly greenish light erupts from the device as it lets out a shrill beeping sound. The strange light envelops the area, covering the entire group as they recoil in surprise or horror, temporarily blinded by the intensity of the sudden flash. Disoriented and clutching at their bodies under the influence of the intense sensation surging within them, the entire group falls unconscious.


Meanwhile… past the door on the far wall in the back room, Axcillia stands somewhat confused, but satisfied in the safety of her laptop in Tessa’s hands after her longwinded explanation on the replacement of laptop screens. Telling her it would take at least 30 minutes to an hour Axci decides to just go hang out in the office area, reassured by Tess that everyone around is chill and unwilling to venture too far from her precious computer.


While Axci makes her way back towards the main office area, Brian, Rebecca, Cheryl, Tim, Charles and Harry let out various moans of pain and confusion as they slowly lift their bodies off of the seemingly endless expanse of colored fabric rising around them. Finding themselves in a strangely shadowed space, beneath inorganically rigid cavernous structures of unknown materials they panic and shout at each other for a moment, arguing amongst themselves before Tim finally yells over the group.


“Oh god no. It worked- Shut up guys- seriously the device worked! Way better than I think it was supposed to. We’re not on some other world or in a cave or whatever that weird yarn dimension shit Charles said. We’re like fuckin less than an inch tall, standing exactly where we were before. These aren't cave walls, that’s the underside of your desk, Harry, this isn’t “weird grass” this is the goddamn CARPET.” The group stops shouting at each other for a moment to listen to Tim’s unhinged sounding rant.


“Wh- what are you saying Tim, are you trying to say…” Brian interjects raising his hand like he’s asking a question, attempting to act confident but clearly overwhelmed.


“Are you saying we’re really small right now? Like we didn’t get obliterated or teleported, we got shrunken by whatever that thing was up on the desk?” Cheryl says pointing up towards the huge overhanging particleboard form past the rising shape of the computer chair overshadowing their tiny bodies.


“Woah-wha- what the fuck. We’re like fucking bugs on the floor right now?! No way, that’s not even possible- how could that even be possible?! Tim, Tim- buddy- Tell me that’s not what- what are you saying. That’s not possible right?” Harry asks panicking and pushing through the waist high carpet strands to grab onto the other man’s shoulder.


“I… uh… well I wasn’t sure if it was possible on humans, but I mean… we have run tests on other organic objects like… vegetables… I wasn’t… I don’t… I didn’t think…” Tim stutters out looking between the faces of shock, anger and fear staring back at him from the rest of the shrunken individuals around him.


Opening the door to the cubicle area and clerical desk Axci is surprised to find the area entirely empty. Everyone must have left for lunch or something while she was busy listening to Tess’s speech she thinks, smiling as she walks into the room. Relieved that she doesn’t have to actually deal with talking to or interacting with anyone and can just relax she gazes around the room as she casually strolls towards the workspace desks.


The conversation between the tiny staff is cut short as the burst of wind rushing across the room followed by the clashing sound of the thrown open-door echoes throughout the dimly lit space beneath the desk. A thundering sound is heard as the door crashes back closed, the carpet and furniture reverberating around their tiny bodies.


“Oh shit! It must be Tess! She’s finally out of the back room, she’s gotta notice we’re gone- once she starts looking around, we can get her to spot us and help us if we hurry! Come on!” Charles shouts as he begins sprinting through the thick carpet, moving out from beneath the desk.


“Wait- Charles, that just sounds like footsteps- we don’t even know exactly what size we are yet and how are we gonna get her to notice us?!” Rebecca yells after him as the group begins to give chase nervously shouting at each other as they move.


“It’s Tess! Of course, she’ll notice us! She’ll probably recognize our voices even if they sound distant!” Charles says as he reaches the area of the carpet within the alleyway between the desks, standing with his hands on his hips he turns to face the approaching rumbling sound of increasingly less distant foot falls.


Looking over the closely packed cubicles and techie desks she sees the various computers, parts and circuit boards spread across them, aside various books, cups, action figures and other decorations. In a way she’s comforted slightly as the clutter across these people’s work spaces reminds her of her own well nested space back at home. Sighing to herself remembering how much time she has to spend here still she runs her finger over the back of a chair as she steps heavily down onto the floor, flexing her legs and stretching for a moment.


The group shouts in horror as over the somewhat obscuring view of the rising forms of desks and chairs surrounding them, the massive shuddering frame of a building sized woman stomps into view. Her footsteps shake the ground beneath them as she quickly passes the distance of a football field to their perspective in a single step, the huge, pale, flexing mass of her foot slamming onto the leather surface of her sandal as it flattens the carpet beneath it with a deafening sound.


Brian tries to shout to Charles to run back towards the group beneath the nearby computer chair but having turned to face directly at the approaching titaness, he simply stands awestruck. Overwhelmed like a prey animal standing before a fearsome predatory creature Charles stares at the flexing toes of Axcillia’s foot as she shifts her balance before taking her next step, for a moment seeing his own reflection flash across the sheen, polished black surface of her toenails as they dig into the surface beneath them.


Staring upwards he gazes up the length of her milky thighs and tight athletic shorts, and marvels as the baggy material of her hoodie sways in the air, masking the striking color of her short cut hair in the distance far above. Charles takes in the sights of the beautiful body overshadowing him, unable to react except to feebly throw up his arms in some sort of reflexive motion to make a futile attempt to intercept the tanker truck sized mass of flesh and leather rushing down towards him.


As the group watches Axci’s massive sandal clad foot comes down hard as she shifts her weight into a stationary standing position above him, the leather surface of the bottom of the sandal collides with Charles’s barely inch tall body with an unimaginable amount of force as he simply crumples beneath her sole.

 

Chapter 2: Critical Errors by Mini-Materia

 

Some of the group look away in terror as others gasp in disgust as they hear the sickening crunching and popping sounds of Charles being crushed beneath Axci’s sandal like an unseen insect. She idly grinds her shoe against the ground, smiling to herself above them and rubbing casually at her own mountainous body.

 

While Axci bends over, adjusting her weight, something catches her eye, a flashing device laying partially worked on atop one of the workspace desks. Curious why the staff would leave the high-tech looking device still active and unscrewed- just laying here while they went out, she assumes it can’t be dangerous and steps gingerly towards it. Looking around cautiously to make sure no one is looking she sneaks up to and leans over it, beginning to poke at its weird screen and investigate the error patterns flashing across it.

 

Axci’s huge sandaled feet slam into the carpet haphazardly throughout the area around the small group hiding beneath the chair and desk. As she knocks the chair aside and exposes their position some of the group runs beneath the desk, as the others instinctively follow what they consider to be the safe cover provided by the chair. Panting and out of breath, Cheryl and Tim lean against the lower wall of the desk in its shadow as Rebecca, Brian and Harry hide underneath the support structure of the computer chair.

 

Rebecca sobs to herself trying to make some sort of sentence about what they just witnessed happening to Charles. Harry curses continually, barely making any sort of rational statement, and Brian shouts up towards up past the flexing leg of the gigantic girl. “HEY, LOOK DOWN HERE, JESUS CHRIST YOU KILLED HIM! LOOK DOWN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH CAN’T YOU HEAR US?! GODDAMNIT!”

 

From underneath the desk in beyond the now stationary but still idly flexing feet Tim shouts towards the other group beneath the chair. “Don’t bother! She probably won’t even hear us at this size! We have to get closer or get her attention somehow! If we can get to the device maybe, we can reverse this effect- It’s the only way unless we get to the lab! We just have to get to the device somehow!”

 

“He’s right, now’s our chance to get her attention- while she’s standing still!” Harry says as he braces himself for a moment before sprinting out from beneath the chair towards the huge pair of sandal covered feel standing a few feet away from them.

 

“Harry no! What are you thinking?! She just crushed Charles like a fucking bug man, she didn’t even feel him!” Brian shouts at him as he runs past him.

 

The group watches as the small man speeds across the carpet and leaps up towards the leather strap of the sandal, successfully grasping onto it and hoisting himself up onto the insole. “Don’t worry- I’ll get her attention for sure!” Harry shouts standing triumphantly atop the insole of the sandal beside the huge wall of flesh.

 

Within a few seconds though, Harry begins to lose his confidence as the warmth rushing from the girl’s body starts to wash over him, causing him to quickly break into a sweat. The musky aroma of her sweat and body odor courses from beneath and is gathered densely across the surface of the well-worn sandal invading his senses and burning his eyes.

 

Coughing and gagging as the air thickens around him, he loses his balance against the slick surface of her foot-sweat covering the insole and he drops to his knees on the leather surface. He’s unable to react as the entire shape suddenly moves. His tiny body is tossed, rolling onto the moist space beneath the huge sole of her foot, quickly coated in the sweat and grime smeared across it as it lifts off the ground again.

 

Rebecca screams a bloodcurdling cry of desperation and Brian runs towards the sandal as it shoots into the air beyond reach, dusting his unnoticed tiny form below with debris as he watches the textured bottom of the shoe carrying Harry away within before it slams back down beneath the desk, rocking the area around Cheryl and Tim.

 

“Woah… what is this thing even, it looks like some sort of prototype… this code looks nuts! Who wrote this...? I mean who even made this thing, one of those guys from earlier?” Axci mumbles to herself as she picks up the device and sits down roughly into the rolling chair beside the desk, grinding her sandals across the floor down below.

 

The frame of the skyscraper sized chair overhead jars roughly as Axci’s huge backside, covered in the thin material of her athletic shorts, comes crashing down onto it. The metal wheels shift against the floor as the hydraulics within the shaft groan and screech, ringing throughout the area beneath the desk.

 

The tiny group is stunned for a moment, only able to watch helplessly as the massive muscular forms of the absentminded girl’s soles press down against the leather insoles of her sandals as she casually repositions herself. The material creaks beneath her from the pressure, muffling Harry’s screams coming from within as he’s compressed under the wall of soft, slick flesh.

 

His tiny hands beat against the overwhelming weight and pressure of the pale, moist surface as it folds and flows around and over his face and body. Struggling to breathe, he coughs and gags as the musky aroma of Axci’s well-worn insole and gigantic foot assaults him. Her sole coats him in a film of sweat and dirt as he’s tightly sealed between the hot, soft flesh and the leather sandal beneath, and the lights and sound of the outside world are cut off.

 

“What the fuck is going on! She can’t even tell we’re down here?! Tim- do something! You have to do something, oh god- Charles!- Harry! We have to get him out of there!” Cheryl grabs Tim’s labcoat and screams towards him in a panic as the towering form of Axci’s leather sandal slides across the floor nearby, shaking the floor beneath them.

 

Tim stands staring as his torso is shaken, gazing up at the mountainous form of the girl looming over them. Taking a moment to shake himself of the seemingly endless view of her long, thick thighs and shifting bosom he notices her curiously messing with the miniaturization device above the surface of the desk in the distance far overhead. Turning back towards Cheryl he grabs her hands to steady her for a moment before shouting across the distance beneath the chair towards the others.

 

“We have to get up on the desk somehow- get close enough to tell her about the device! See if you can climb the chair or something-“ His shouting is interrupted as a grinding sound screeches throughout the area as Axci adjusts her massive body in the chair above them, her feet shifting across the ground beneath and sending a tremor throughout the carpeted floor.

 

The sudden rocking motion knocks Brian off his feet, Axci’s house sized sandal slams into and drags across the floor dangerously close to his exposed position in front of her chair. Rebecca screams in horror again from beneath the wheeled chair as the giant girl’s other foot grinds over the carpet like a rushing cargo truck towards Tim and Cheryl standing beside the walled area beneath the desk.

 

The two shriek as the huge form barrels towards them, sprinting towards the safety of the rising plane of wood they duck down as the leather surface of her sandal slams into it above them. The impact sprinkles them with a rain of debris falling from the girl’s footwear before it settles back onto the ground a few feet away from them.

 

Fixating over the strange computer code flashing across the screen of the device, Axci begins to get comfortable in the chair and focus. As she messes with the device far above, she slowly slides her feet off of the slick surface of her leather thongs and wiggles her toes, enjoying the cold air washing across her soles before pressing them down into the office carpet and absentmindedly beginning to wipe her feet across it.

 

Axci was always somewhat uncomfortable by how sweaty her feet got walking around in her favorite pair of old leather sandals, but they were just too comfy to quit wearing. Plus, most other shoes didn’t last long with the abuse her bored feet tended to put them through.

 

Recently, she had developed a rather embarrassing habit of idly wiping the dirt and sweat from her toes and soles across the floor and even some furniture at home, and at her boyfriend Matt’s apartment.

 

She was usually too embarrassed to allow herself to get comfortable enough to do it in most public places ever since Matt had pointed out the habit to her.

 

Remembering no one was around in the IT office to worry about right now though, she pushes her toes deeply into the carpet fibers, enjoying the feeling of the cold material stroking against the warm flesh of her soles and vigorously slides her feet across the floor.

 

Far below on the carpet, Rebecca’s screams continue. As the huge girl’s movement shakes the area, Brian struggles to maintain his balance, falling and climbing back to his feet, desperately trying to run back towards the relative safety of the covered area beneath the chair’s base.

 

The building sized foot and sandal slam down next to him, knocking him to the ground, and as he tries to stand again, he watches the mass of flesh shift and writhe within the tight confines of the leather straps holding it as it slides upwards and out of the sandal. Axci’s foot flexes above the sandal, a visible hot mist rising from the sweat soaked insole as the air thickens with the heated atmosphere and aroma of her exercise throughout the morning, and lack of a shower for the day.

 

Brian’s eyes widen as the sheen surface of her wrinkled sole drifts through the air, descending towards the area on the floor in front of her sandal, and directly towards his unnoticed- insect sized body beneath it. Her toes spread open wide, stretching, and grasping at the air, eagerly gesturing towards him. The plush, dirt smeared surface of the ball of her foot and the slick under sides of her toes fill his vision as he feels the intense warmth and suffocating scent rushing from it wash over him, dizzying his senses.

 

Rebecca’s shouts continue, pleading with the stunned man to move, to continue running towards her, but barely having time to even glance away from the pale view of Axci’s monstrous foot descending over his pathetically small body he was overcome by how futile the entire situation seemed. Raising a hand in Rebecca’s direction beneath the chair a few feet away, Brian only manages to let out a fearful shout of “HELP!“ his voice cracking as he screams towards Rebecca before he’s slammed against the carpet beneath, buried out of sight to the others beneath the flexing flesh of the giant girl’s sole.

 

The giving surface of the ball of her foot slams into Brian’s chest, knocking him back onto the floor with the force of a vehicle impact. He gasps for air, stunned as he bounces off the warm, soft flesh and inhales the thick air washing over him flowing from the depths between her toes and the wet surface of her sole.

 

Struggling to right himself or escape somehow, he scrambles against the fibers of the carpet around himself as he watches the shadow of her curling toes fall over him, watching his entire world fill with the view of her foot as it settles onto the carpet atop him. Trapped in the tight space under the arch of her toes he waits for a moment, breathing in the strongly scented air and shuddering as the huge fleshy pillars flex and move around him, shifting into and out of his small area beneath them as their soft tips slide across and throughout the carpet fibers around him.

 

Before he can appropriately react or find a way out from underneath the cage of her toes folding over his tiny body beneath, he’s viciously crushed against the surface of the carpet. Her foot rushes forward, her toes flattening down onto his shoulders and knocking his legs out from under him as she grinds the sweat and dirt from the undersides of her toes onto his body and the material around him. His limbs are crushed beneath her toes, twisted, and grasped between them as she grasps at his torso and shoves his head into the spaced between and beneath them.

 

The hot, salty fluids and bits and pieces of dirt wash across his face, burning his eyes and filling his mouth and nose with the sickening mess. Unable to react he feels the pressure increase, breaking one of his arms with a disgusting crunching sound as she continues to push her foot down against the surface.

 

Coughing and spitting her foot sweat from his mouth and shaking his head to find the space to breathe, his bones creak as she pushes her foot forward against the carpet, rolling his little form beneath it. Feeling his entire frame twist unnaturally he screams out in terrible agony.

 

Rebecca cries out from beneath the chair nearby, shouting towards him, shaking and unsure of what to do as she watches the gargantuan girl’s casual motions suffocate and crush her colleague without even noticing, through her tear-soaked eyes.

 

The violent motion rolls him roughly like a soft-boiled egg under the massive foot. Breaking his body against the carpet and the soft, warm surface of her sole, pushing his face and limbs into the slippery flesh, then back against the abrasive fabric again and again. Feeling his mind and body begin to go into shock, his limbs shatter like twigs as he’s moved back and forth like a pebble caught under her foot.

 

Lacerations from the grinding motion of his skin against the threads of the carpet quickly fill with the stinging sensation of the film of filth and sweat covering his pathetic, broken body. He moans in pain and coughs, struggling to breathe through her presence all around him. She continues the idle motions of her toes curiously feeling around the carpet, pressing over and onto the strange shape of his miniaturized body.

 

Meanwhile, beneath the desk, Tim and Cheryl were not faring much better. As Axci’s giant sandal slammed into and rested its toe section against the interior wall beneath the desk, they too watched in horror, slightly distracted, as Brian’s body disappeared from sight beneath the huge bare foot emerging from her sandal to easily overtake him. Looking away quickly as his screams, and the crunching sounds of his breaking bones echoes throughout the space under the desk they realize they have bigger problems.

 

They turn away from the sight of Brian being rolled beneath Axci’s foot, to see her sliding her other bare sole out of this sandal as well, within the tight shadowed space. Cracking her toes loudly high above their heads, she drops the weight of her foot down onto the sandal, putting her sole down onto its strappy surface and grabbing at it with her toes.

 

Tim and Cheryl brace themselves as the weight comes down, in the small nook of space between the sloping toe section of her sandal and the wooden wall behind them, they duck again, the leather sole slamming bridging the gap as the weight of her foot hits it, slamming it into the wall before it.

 

Shifting quickly from one side to another they attempt to flee the narrow space, trapped between her shoe and the sheer rising surface of the wooden wall, but find themselves cut off by the curiously grasping, searching forms of her huge toes. The giant, sweaty digits grab at and curl over the edge of the shoe, touching against the exploring the surface of the cold wooden wall and leaving moist imprints across it.

 

The ripe aroma flowing from her sole, freed from being trapped within the sweaty confines of her sandal, flows down over the two dangerously trapped tiny staff members beneath her curiously moving toes. Cheryl begins crying, falling towards, and grabbing onto Tim again, but this time in desperation- as the squishy pad of one of Axci’s massive toes slides into the tight space in front of the shoe and pushes against her shoulder.

 

The scent covering the area becomes overbearing, and Tim’s composure breaks slightly as his mind races for the appropriate action to take in this situation, coughing into his hand and trying to cover his nose, he tries to push the woman off of his chest and back onto her feet. Looking upwards he sees the menacing arching shapes of the girl’s huge toes as she pushes her foot forward on top of the sandal, the ball of her foot peeking over the edge of the insole as her toes wiggle hungrily above them.

 

Realizing this is their only chance, Tim grabs Cheryl by the hand and pulls her towards one side, trying to run out from under the end of the shoe along the wall and hide further under the desk. Rushing as quickly as their tiny legs will carry them, they sprint out from under the space between the tip of the sandal and the wall just in time to avoid the crashing wave of Axci pushing the front of her foot and her wiggling toes down into the space and onto the carpet beneath.

 

Her movement knocks the cargo truck sized sandal aside easily, rocking the area and knocking the two to the ground after they make it a short distance away. Crawling to the far back wall under the desk and breathing heavily, they look back. The intimidatingly flexing vista of the girl’s massive foot presses itself against the carpet, grinding her sole on the surface as her toes grab and touch against the wooden wall of the desk, crushing and grasping the fibers beneath, where the two were standing moments ago.

 

Brian’s crying moans and occasional coughing, sputtering sounds can be heard, somewhat muffled from beneath the underside of Axci’s toes further out from beneath the desk on the floor before her chair. Rebecca shudders, covering her mouth and trying to stop herself from crying beneath one of the chair’s supports. Looking back and forth from one of the giant girl’s horrifying, slowly shifting bare feet to the other she desperately tries to analyze what she can possibly do about the plight of her fellow shrunken co-workers.

 

Beneath the desk Tim and Cheryl attempt to search their surroundings as well for some sort of object or pathway they can use to get to safety. Cheryl points towards the center of the back wall of the desk, tracing the gesture of her finger up the length of a cable running from the floor through a wire management slot leading up to the devices on the desk. “Look, Tim, do you think we can climb that wire?” She asks nervously.

 

“I mean… It’s not going to be easy, it’s kind of a longshot, it’s going to be like scaling a damn building- But I guess it’s better than staying down, here right?” He says pointing towards the huge foot grinding itself against the carpet and wall of the desk nearby. Cheryl nods, swallowing roughly as she looks out at the expanse of space beneath the desk, past the long leg and huge foot of the girl towards Rebecca peering out from beneath the chair wheel far in the distance.

 

As Tim begins moving towards the length of cable, she stops for a moment waving towards Rebecca to signal her. “W-wait, Tim, what about Rebecca- I think Brian might still be alive too… oh god- and Harry, we don’t know what happened to him, he could be in her sandal still…We- we can’t just leave them down here with her horrible giant feet- oh god!”

 

Tim grabs onto the rubber surface of the cable and turns back towards her, beginning to hoist himself up and lock his legs onto it in a climbing position as he speaks. “We can’t do anything for them like this- Our best hope, I mean maybe our only hope, is to get up on top of the desk and use the device to fix ourselves, or at least get her attention to get help for ourselves and the others. If you want to help them, then we have to get up there.”

 

Reaching out his hand in a gesture to help her onto the cable as well Cheryl hesitates for a moment, looking back towards the giant foot resting on the carpet with Brian beneath, and Rebecca peering confused at them from across the field of carpet. Grabbing Tim’s hand, she pulls herself up and begins climbing the cable behind him.

 

“Y-your right… We’ll make it, we’ll figure it out- we have to… we can’t just die like this… we can’t let them die like this, right?” She says, her voice shaking as she holds onto the slightly swaying tube of rubber.

 

“It’s the only choice we have, don’t worry, we can do this, just worry about climbing for now.” Tim says in an attempt to calm her nerves but finds his own becoming more frayed as he watches the other shrunken people breaking, physically and mentally around him.

 

Unaware of the plight of the bug sized people running around down at her feet, Axci continues to curiously investigate the strange patterns and syntax of the advanced seeming code flashing across the screen of the odd device and mumbles to herself.

 

“I swear I heard something a minute ago- ah well, probably just my imagination. Man, how much longer is my laptop going to take… eh, at least I found this thing to entertain myself for a while… now if I could just figure out… what it is…” She mutters, continuing her idle foot play on the floor and beneath the desk as she continues to fiddle with the device.

Chapter 3: Fatal Exception by Mini-Materia

Rebecca braces her miniature form against the gigantic plastic wheel of the huge girl’s chair as she takes cover beneath it. Her eyes remain fixed on Brian’s partially mangled body, his twitching limbs visible past the view of the aloof girl’s massive toes.


Her thoughts racing, she steadied her breath while his moans and occasional wet coughing sounds assured that he was at least still alive. Hesitating to make any sudden movements that might cause the girl to mistake her for some kind of insect down on the ground or worse, illicit any unwanted attention from those threateningly large soles of hers, the shrunken woman weighed her options heavily.


The pressure crushing down on Brian’s midsection was unbearable. He had always kind of had a thing for the way girls would sometimes idly play with things beneath their feet, or with their toes- taking the time to appreciate the sight more times than he’d like to admit.


Now though, finding himself as the small object at the forefront of this gargantuan foot’s affection he feels a nauseating mixture of emotional and physical torment.


The simple motion of Axci rolling his shrunken body pleasurably under her sole had covered him in an intoxicating layer of her scent, while her salty sweat burned within the cuts and broken parts of his flesh.


His mind passing through states of panic-stricken arousal and parasympathetic survival driven fear he found himself quivering like a trapped prey animal. His body moving nervously, trying to shift himself out from beneath the ball of her foot as it momentarily gave him a reprieve and rested painfully on his waist.


Brian’s shattered hands and fingers drag weakly across the sweat soaked fibers of the carpet beneath the arch of Axci’s curiously probing toes. Failing to lift himself from the surface, he finds his arms too variously broken and sprained to support his own weight.


His head throbs, blood circulation disturbed through the damage across his tiny frame and his tiny lungs burning as he desperately sucks at the thick, musky fog of her pheromones surrounding him.


Struggling to find the strength to scream, he releases a pitiful wailing sound. The terrible noise ends in painful coughing, Brian finding himself gargling on the filth filling his esophagus. More of the girl’s essence flows into his mouth to mix with blood from his shattered jaw and what he assumes is bubbling up from internal bleeding within his body.


Vision distorting and portions of his life beginning to flicker before his eyes, he shakes uncontrollably. He tries to shout that he doesn’t want to die like this, tries to protest at everything he’s done and ever been- becoming nothing more than a crumpled mass stuck to some random woman’s toes.


Chest aching and body cracking he flexes himself uncomfortably in his panicked writhing. His body twitches anxiously while he moves- upon realizing he can’t feel his legs at all. He can’t seem to even flex them any more under the overwhelming weight of her sole and ball of her foot resting atop them.


Cringing in discomfort, Rebecca listens to the continual cries of agony and the gasping, stuttering vocalizations for help coming from her co-worker and high-school friend, Brian. Unable to bare it any longer, she decides that she can’t simply stand here and do nothing as he dies like this. Besides being a bit of a perv, he was always a pretty stand-up dude, he didn’t deserve to go out like this after all she’d seen him go through.


Shuddering, she thought back to Charles for a moment, the recent image of his crumpling body still burnt into her mind. None of them deserved to die like this, their very lives erased under the sandals or feet of some ditzy girl who just literally just came in here out of nowhere.


Biting her lip, Rebecca nervously peers upwards past the pale pillar of the girl’s leg and up the mountainous surface of her hoodie covered torso to see that the titaness seems busy messing with the strange device Tim brought in. Seeing the idle moment as a potential opportunity to save her friend, she shakes her head and digs her feet into the carpet below.


Taking off into a sprint she rushes towards the resting building sized mass of Axci’s foot where Brian lies trapped under the obscuring forms of her absentmindedly wiggling toes. Running wide alongside the huge flexing sole of the girl, Rebecca finds herself quickly engulfed in the thick, flowing, musky scent and the surprisingly intense heat rushing out of the giant woman’s body.


Slowing her pace, she coughs while the smell of the massive girl’s worn sandals and natural foot odor fill her lungs, burning her nose and eyes slightly.


“Ugh, god- it’s like she didn’t even shower before coming here. I can barely breathe- poor Brian, I have to get him out of there-“ Rebecca mutters to herself, holding her nose and continuing her jog towards the front of Axci’s idly flexing toes.


Tears begin to flow out of Brian’s eyes as he recognizes no control of his lower body or legs at all- the previously familiar presence, the mass of the lower half of his body simply cold, and missing.


Quickly, the chill washing over him is replaced by a strangely pleasant, but concerningly warm sensation flowing up his body from their direction.


Looking down through the flickering sight of his bruised eyes at the point where the flexing sole of the girl’s foot meets his lower torso and the floor below, any normal rationality or sanity left in Brian’s mind is swiftly wiped away.


A bright crimson liquid stains the shifting pale flesh of the girl’s sole, spattered messily across the surface where it folds over his body and running throughout the carpet spreading outwards around him.


The obliterating pressure, and titanic weight of the girl’s foot pressing down against his crotch and legs had completely pulverized his lower body. He hadn’t even been completely aware of how quickly half of his miniaturized form had been compressed into a useless mush of tattered cloth, flesh, blood, and bone as his mind was reeling throughout his initial recovery from the chaotic situation.


Now, looking at the sticky mass that remains of his waist- his dick and his legs, as it trails between the mess in the carpet and the portions smeared across the flexing surface of the girl’s dirty sole, he shakes from rapidly increasing blood loss while sobbing to himself.


Brian’s tiny torso contorts uneasily, gagging and retching up blood and bile from inside himself while clutching at his grime covered body with broken hands in the dimly lit arching pocket of space under Axcillia’s toes.


The sight of his eviscerated form shocks him out of his dream-like pain triggered adrenaline state into the grim reality of his current existence as a half destroyed and largely unnoticed insect sized creature beneath this humongous girl’s foot.


Meanwhile, Axci gradually becomes frustrated with the device in her hands. After trying every basic command line, she could think of trying to gain access to the seemingly busted display options on the strange contraption she tosses it down onto the desk carelessly sighing to herself.


“Ah- what the hell is this thing even. Nothing should be this difficult to use, whoever made this is a stupid jerk. Sigh~ I’m getting annoyed- I think it’s time to take a break and have a snack or something… I wonder how things are going with my computer in there…”


The voice of the gigantic girl echoes over the flattened otherworldly plain-scape of the cluttered desktop as Tim and Cheryl manage to reach the top of the swaying cord. Helping each other, the two ant sized faculty members crawl through the cable management slot onto the desk’s surface.


As they feel the cold air-conditioned office air blow over their tiny limbs, they take a moment to appreciate the towering heights of the facility sized desk as they gaze over the edge behind them.


Turning back towards the objective before them, they stare up towards the horizon filling sight of the yawning, purple haired girl sitting in the chair looming over the area. Seeing the device sitting illuminated and active on the desk, only a football field’s distance away or so, Tim throws him arm up pointing towards it and eagerly motions to Cheryl.


“Look, there it is! We can do this we just have to get onto the device so I can input the command to turn us back. Now’s our chance- come on!” Before Cheryl can respond, Tim lets go of her hand and begins running across the hardwood desk past the containers of tools and writing instruments lining its edge.


Cheryl hesitates, still looking up at the moving mass of the giant woman as her huge fingers gingerly sweep the draping strands of her half-shaven brightly colored hair out of the cliffside sized view of her pale, freckled face.


She shivered as the girl’s casual, and normally even cute absentminded motions reminded her of the sudden death Charles found beneath her shoe. How disturbingly quickly it happened, and without her even noticing him beneath her foot.


Shaking her head of the uneasy feeling of dread washing over her, she began to move closer to the sight of the mountainous girl towering over them. After a moment of hesitation, she breaks into a jog in an attempt to catch up to Tim as he runs towards the device.


Mumbling to herself, Axcillia shifts in the chair, grasping at her jacket. Reaching an arm into the oversized pocket on the front of her hoodie she rummages through the contents within.


With a burst of crinkling sounds she pulls a rolled-up bag of beef jerky she was snacking on last night and left in her pocket for later. Licking her lips, she reaches her fingers down into the bag, pinching one of the bits of much needed nourishment and quickly throwing it into her mouth.


Tim reaches the side of the device, touching his hand against the smooth metal pieces and plastic siding in a motion of relief and breathing heavily from running the span of the desk. Looking back towards Cheryl in the distance jogging towards him, he happily waves towards her.


Checking the side of the device he finds that the seam where the casing meets and the power buttons on the side are set seem like a good enough area to get footing to climb onto its proper face.


Rushed by the dire situation, Tim doesn’t hesitate to grip onto it and begin pulling himself up. Reaching the top of the sheen plastic casing and protecting his eyes from the bright glow of the illuminated display stretching off beside him, he turns to ready himself to help Cheryl up, seeing her nearing the device jogging across the surface of the desk.


Laughing up towards him, she covers her eyes as she tries to look up at his waving tiny form atop the device, the florescent lights of the room glaring down from far above blinding her slightly.


The light overhead is suddenly eclipsed by the movement of the huge girl however as a house sized crinkling object is sent hurling by her massive arm through the air, overshadowing the tiny woman on the desk below.


Seeing the movement and hearing the noise cutting through the air over his body, Tim jerks his body around instinctively, and shouts at Cheryl in a panic as he sees what’s happening behind him.


“Oh god Cheryl, look out- RUN! Get out of the way! INCOMING!”


He says throwing his hands to the side trying to guide the now fearfully scurrying woman across the desk. The brightly colored lettering across its surface rushes into view as the cargo truck sized bag of beef jerky sails down towards her.


Chewing happily, Axci tosses the bag down onto the table, some of the jerky pieces spilling out onto the surface. Satisfied with the easily accessible snacks, she reaches down and grabs the device in her hand again.


Lifting up the handheld terminal, she snatches another piece of the spiced and salted meat from the desk sliding it between her lips and continues examining the display for clues to its actual function.


The impact of the travel sized bag of jerky slaps against the desk’s surface with an explosive force, clapping the air beneath it aside with a loud slapping noise and sending out a small burst of pressure and wind from beneath the odd shaped flexing mass of the bag.


The shockwave of the object slamming down only a few feet shy from crushing Cheryl beneath its shuddering form still knocks her off her feet and sends her tumbling roughly down onto the hard surface of the wooden desk.


The bag finishes rebounding from its impact, and yawns open above Cheryl’s dazed and recovering form on the desk in front of it. A few chunks of the spiced meat snacks from within bounce and shudder, shifting from the rough impact and bounding out of the confines of the plastic space.


Their hay bale sized masses crash onto the desk around Cheryl, rolling chaotically throughout the area as the loudly crinkling mess settles after a moment.


The gaping opening of the bag and spilled snacks creating a strongly smelling, meaty boulder and debris field around the tiny girl as she struggles to pull herself back to her feet from the shock of the nearby impact.


Tim is taken aback for a moment, hesitating as the spectacle unfolds around him and below him so fast he finds it difficult to react. The bag slapping into the table startles him into a defensive stance, and as he watches his companion disappear beneath and behind the sight of the spilling meat mounds rushing out of the carelessly tossed container, he cries out weakly.


Before he can decide on how to react to the situation, he’s forced to grab tightly onto the sheer plastic surface he’s standing on. Pushed down against the display and bordering features of the device he feels himself rushing up through the air.


Straining himself, Tim slips off the display and clutches desperately onto the beveled edges of the handheld contraption as he almost flings down the hellish drop off the edge.


Looking around himself, clutching on for his life, he sees the girl’s huge hand grabbing onto the tablet sized object between her fingers, and watches the desk rapidly fall away beneath him as he’s raised up. Holding onto the side of the device where he had found his handhold, he hangs over the side of the device dangling dangerously above the girl’s body and the floor far below.


On the desk, Cheryl coughs out a mouthful of the teriyaki flavored dust coating her tiny face and smattered across her clothing and hair. Pushing herself up and shoving a torso sized shred of dried meat off of her back, she tries to get to her feet.


Her ears ringing, she finds herself still dazed slightly by the overwhelming noise and force of the impact slamming down beside her.


Feeling a weight on her leg she looks down and sees it pinned beneath a car sized uneven slab of the sticky meat. Trying to free herself, kicking at it with her other leg she shifts herself up onto her hands and groans with effort, finding her limb partially wedged under the flavor coated mass. Her skin sticks uncomfortably to the surface, making it increasingly difficult to pull out.


The surface rumbles around her, jostling the pieces of food around her and she shouts feebly upwards as the girl’s huge hand grabs the building sized device a few feet away and quickly lifts it into the sky above, carrying Tim rushing through the air upwards alongside it.


Panicking she realized she was now separated from her only hope of regaining her size, as she wasn’t sure how to operate the device without his help. She jerks herself around, shifting in the slickening flavor powder covering her body and the desk around the open bag of snacks, trying to escape the sticky surface coating and the weight of the vehicle sized slab of beef jerky covering her leg.


Hearing Tim’s worried shouts carried down from far above and fading quickly into the distance as he’s pulled towards the girl’s chest level, Cheryl gazes up again while struggling against the meat pinning her to the desk.


Her vision is filled with the darkening shape of the pale outspread fingers of the girl descending towards her, their arching lengths ending in the sheen surface of her hastily painted dark nail polish.


Screaming as Axci’s fingers close over the sides of the slab of jerky she’s stuck beneath, Cheryl is unable to do much more than scramble like a trapped animal, grasping desperately at the sheer ground beneath her and the muscular flexing tips of the huge girl’s fingers.


The shred of jerky is easily lifted by the girl’s huge fingers at least 20 to 40 ft by her perspective in what seems like an instant, the dusty surface of the desk rushing out of sight.


Cheryl is pulled alongside the piece of teriyaki coated meat, her leg covered in the sticky flavoring against the underside of the snack, grabbing at its surface while she dangles chaotically beneath it. The spiced morsel sails through the air past the mountainside scaled surface of the girl’s dark hoodie, and the sight of the illuminated face of the device as it passes from view.


Tim feels himself slipping, clutching at the smoothly rounded edge of the device he screams up towards the girl’s face for her to notice him wiggling just beyond where she’s looking.


Kicking against the side of the device to attempt to climb his way back up to the raised face of the display he turns his head at a passing sound and catches a view of Cheryl, dangling and screaming as she’s carried alongside a piece of beef jerky in the girl’s fingertips towards her head above him.


Held between the girl’s fingers, dangling, and stuck against the underside of the piece of jerky, Cheryl is raised up to settle directly before the distracted gaze of Axcillia’s face.


Clutching to the sticky surface of the meat to prevent herself from falling to certain death against the ground a mile below, Cheryl shudders, her eyes rapidly scanning the area, her fight or flight senses going off alongside a nauseating sense of anxious survival instincts.


She blushes as she sees the huge, slimy form of the girl’s massive tongue slide out from between her lips and feels the blast of warm, wetly scented air rush out from the plush parting shapes.


Watching the girl’s soft lips begin to spread wide and reveal the dripping cavernous depths of her mouth beyond the white, sheen surfaces of her teeth as they raise above and around her miniaturized form leaves Cheryl stricken with a terror so deep that she can’t even move.


Tim shouts as he watches the girl pressing the piece of jerky against her lips, watching Cheryl clutching against it and shivering, trying to get the giant girl’s attention or to convince the shrunken girl to save herself somehow.


“Cheryl- You have t- You have to do something! Get out of there! Oh god! Just move- jump!”


Feeling one of his hands slipping Tim gasps in fear, realizing his own situation is quickly becoming more desperate as well and looking down towards the girl’s hoodie covered chest. His arm dangling and holding himself by one hand, fingers straining against the plastic he searches for a safe place to fall.


Cheryl struggles to force her limbs to allow her to throw herself to safety, or even to a quick death against the floor below. But finds herself just shaking uneasily and staring up at the girl’s unfocused eyes and then back into the all-encompassing view of the interior of her mouth as she’s moved through the air towards it, clutching onto the bottom of the morsel of meat like a bewildered insect.


The giant lips fold down over the sides of the jerky, replacing the tips of the huge girl’s fingers as they slide away down out of sight. Cheryl is snapped to her senses as her body is pressed against the giving, moist surface of her lips, suddenly panicking again as the warm, wet sensation overcomes her.


Grabbing at the outside slope of Axci’s bottom lip, Cheryl fights against the pull of the sliding motion of the mass of meat while the girl’s lips purse around it.


Opening her mouth to scream, Cheryl instead chooses to suck a mouthful of air, a questionably lucky instinctual reaction as the sticky piece of meat is sucked between the billowing soft flesh of the girl’s lips and into the moving sea of saliva and bouncing, sliding mouth and tongue flesh within.


Her tiny body is dragged alongside it, covered in a film of the girl’s spit as she’s pulled through the tight space between her lips and thrown onto the moving squishy mass of her giant tongue. The piece of jerky is tossed against the house sized forms of the sharp molars rising beside her in the dark space and she watches the edges come down as the girl’s mouth closes quickly shredding into the meat.


The rough motion showers her with a spray of salty debris and Cheryl gags, wiping the spit from her face to only cover herself in saliva already coating her hands and limbs. Trying to stand on the rough surface of the tongue as it begins to shift, she slips, losing her footing and rolling down across the flexing form to slam against the base of Axci’s back teeth.


Shouting for help in the dimly lit claustrophobic space, Cheryl throws her hands up to defend herself as the pillowy flesh of the huge tongue folds over and across her body.


As the muscular mass of Axci’s tongue moves the chunk of jerky into a more comfortable position between her back teeth, Cheryl is wedged further into the space between the base of the tongue and her teeth.


She struggles against the weight and pressure of the hot, wet flesh bashing against and over her limbs and body but feels the force slamming against her break parts of her arms and legs with the overwhelming strength of its casual motions.


Battered and coughing for good air in the tight space, filled with the warm breath of the girl flowing around her, she splashes in the quickly rising pool of saliva flowing around her beneath the tongue.


The chewing motions continue, chunks of spiced meat sliding onto and slapping against Cheryl’s tiny body, sticking to her, and covering her in a nasty fleshy paste as it’s gathered up alongside her helpless form by the huge flexing tongue and rolled into a mass atop it.


Her head and broken limbs sticking out of the sliding cluster of saliva and sticky chewed meat gunk, Cheryl fights back tears and screams in horror as she gazes towards the back of the girl’s mouth and sees the shifting, opening orifice of her throat spreading open.


With an overwhelming sucking force, the girl’s tongue, and the flesh of her mouth flexes towards the widely opening dark tunnel. Cheryl’s vision is blanketed by stinging saliva rushing over her unnoticed form as she’s pulled alongside the sliding pile of sloppy meat and carried down into the warm, wet, flexing passage.


Tim hangs onto the edge of the device for dear life, tearing his gaze back and forth between the hoodie covered bosom of the huge girl questionably far below- and the horrifying sight of his panicked companion disappearing between the huge lips of the unaware Titaness.


Watching as the chewing motions of the girl’s face begins and her mouth shifts, freckled cheeks swelling as she crushes and grinds the meat within her mouth- he grimaces, unable to help but imagine that any of the squelching and mashing sounds coming from within the beyond the gigantic lips may be the sound of Cheryl’s life coming to an end beneath the uncaring surface of those giant teeth.


Trying to think of some way to help Tim struggles to keep his grip on the device, but patiently holds his breath swinging his legs towards his desired destination- now sure that he’s going to fall. Looking back towards the girl’s face again, he feels his heart drop as she raises her chin slightly while a wet swallowing gulping noise echoes out from within her.


He watches, feeling himself slip into a state of shock, as a small lump passes slowly down the surface of her throat, disappearing from sight into her body past the sight of the dark hoodie.


Sliding uncontrollably down the dark tunnel of flesh, it constricts and presses against the limbs and body of the shrunken girl as she’s carried alongside the chewed food and swallowed saliva towards the hungrily gurgling chamber of Axci’s stomach far below.


Cheryl screams in the darkly shifting tight space, kicking, and punching at the fleshy walls surrounding her, savagely gripping at the slippery surfaces as the massive esophagus passes her downwards. The sticky salvia and bodily fluid-soaked corridor continually squeezes tightly around her tiny body and twists opens beneath, easing her deeper.


She struggles to make any kind of foothold or handhold out of the slick moving tissue, trying to pull herself back upwards as she’s pulled down with the dripping chewed beef carried alongside her.


Faintly muffled through the surface of her thick flesh, Tim could swear he could still hear the distant sound of Cheryl’s screams, calling for help as she passed down the giant girl’s throat. Mentally and physically stunned by the otherworldly sight, his fingers slip, his dazed grasp lost from the edge of the device.


His body goes limp as he plummets downwards towards the girl’s collar and chest, still staring at her throat while he descends past it, his thoughts spinning with the reality of seeing this girl unknowingly swallow another living human being.


Tim feels his body impact against a soft, giving surface, his ant sized form colliding roughly with the huge girl’s hoodie collar as his tiny body rolls against the flesh of her neck.


Seeing the world go dark around him, and winded by the impact even against the somewhat cushioned fabric, Tim doesn’t have time to shout as he slides into the tight space between Axci’s breasts.


Letting out a relieved sigh Axcillia rubs at her stomach, enjoying the satisfying feeling of the tender meaty morsels sliding down and filling her belly. Looking over the device she continues to mumble to herself and adjusts her hoodie, shifting the surface of her bra against her breasts and the lightly sweaty flesh of her torso beneath the thick sweater.


“Ah man, that’s MUCH better. I needed something to eat so bad I was starting to get a bit aggravated. I feel much better now. This jerky is so tasty too- I’m going to have to thank Matt for getting it for me later~ He’s always making sure I have plenty to eat! What a good boy. Ugh- somethings itching me though-“


Falling into the depths of her bra against the sweaty flesh beneath her boob he fights against the rapidly shifting plush skin surrounding him while she moves her body, wedging him tighter into the space and folding the giving pale surface over his body, shutting him in within the stuffy, dark space.


“There we go. Must be a stray thread or something- or maybe some dumb little crumbs just fell down into my bra, hmm? Well you’re going to have to wait in there for now tiny snacks- I’m not digging around my boobs in public so I’ll just have to remember to get you out later…”


Axci’s voice shudders through her massive frame around the tinies trapped against and inside her body as she teasingly speaks, entertaining herself as she continues to busy herself with the device in her hands.


The weight of the giant girl’s boob-flesh pressing down onto his miniaturized frame slowly crushes his against the surface of her bra, his vision going dark as he gasps the moist, sweat filled scent of her body into his lungs, desperate for a proper breath to recover himself.


He struggles pointlessly, pushing against the overwhelming presence of her breast bearing down on him, until he loses consciousness.


Far beneath, on the floor below Rebecca had reached the area where Axci’s bare toes pressed across and wiggled idly on the ground over her co-worker’s body lain beneath them.


Brian shouts towards the girl as he sees her approach through the sweaty gaps between the massive toes arcing over his upper body and grinding at the broken forms of his arms beneath their tips.


“B-Becca- no! Urk- Get out of here- You have to save yourself- D-Don’t even look-“ He groans in agony, the shattered form of his body spraying blood across the ball of Axci’s foot as she grinds it down against his midsection.


The smeared and tattered mixture of his flesh, guts and clothing spread throughout the thick fibers of the carpet rising around him as his damaged skeletal frame creaks under the weight.


Rebecca stands, staring at the gruesome sight before her eyes, her hands reflexively rising to cover her mouth as she feels a cold sweat rush from within her body.


Her mind struggles to comprehend the sight as the physical reaction to the sheer level of violence makes her feel clammy and nauseous within the heavy, warm atmosphere rushing from the flesh of the girl’s huge bare foot flexing over Brian’s destroyed body.


“Wh-what are you doing?! Go! GO! RUN! GET OUT OF HERE! H-hurk- It’s it late for me!” Brian shouts at her straining himself, a sputter of blood and bile spewing from his mouth. Above, Axci leans forward in her chair to reach for another piece of jerky and pushes the weight of her body down onto the ball of her foot grinding against Brian’s torso.


A sickening snapping sound can be heard, causing Rebecca to gasp, tears welling in her eyes as she throws her hand forward towards the slick surface of the fleshy pillars of Axci’s toes encaging the form of her friend behind their mass.


Brian’s shouts are replaced by a horrifying howl of agony that tapers quickly into a retching groaning gurgling noise. His arms and head slam against the ground as his body goes rigid, pink foam spraying from his mouth as his spine snaps beneath the mass of Axci’s sole crushing down against him.


Rebecca pulls her hand back in reactionary shock and disgust, retreating back a few steps in horror and struggling to make a noise, a scream, or react beyond just stuttering weakly to herself.


Axci’s toes curl down, grinding across the carpet and grasping Brian’s shuddering upper body within the warm confines of their undersides. He’s lifted from the ground within and beneath them, his eyes bouncing around within the now paralyzed confines of his slackened, flopping head and broken neck.


Fluids drain from his mouth as his body is separated entirely, a wet, squelching noise accompanying the motion.


Axci grabs the sticky mass of his torso, crushing the remains of his upper body under her sweaty toes as a thick film of mess from his lower body drapes from the ball and sole of her foot to the fabric of the carpet below.


The entire huge mass of her foot slowly rises from the ground, dripping with the ruined pieces of Brian’s body as the gigantic sole shifts forward, shaking through the air as the prize between the massive toes is squeezed roughly in their grasp.


A scream finally cuts through the frozen lips on Rebecca’s pale, terrified face as Brian’s blood, and bits of debris of his flesh and guts splatter across her body, clothing, and hair.


Drenched in the spattered chunks and spray coming from what was just a moment ago the form of her childhood friend, she shrieks like an insane person, clutching at and swatting at the pieces of him spread across her own body.


Suddenly, as Axci’s toes crush the ruined mass of his body between them, spreading him like a paste under their deadly weight, a shower of his blood rains down towards her on the carpet below the raised foot.


Screaming and stumbling, she’s covered in the slick, hot fluid as she sprints away from the now crimson stained area, leaving a trail of tiny blood-soaked footsteps in her wake and slapping at herself, tearing off her bloody clothing in a panic.


Continuing to enjoy her snacks far above, Axci finally figures out how to get into the basic command line prompt on the device. Gasping in surprise, she feels a sense of relief and slowly recognizes the sticky substance spreading from the object she was playing with beneath her toes.


“Ew- wait what is that- did someone drop some food or something?” She says as she flexes her gigantic foot over the sprinting form of the tiny partially naked viscera covered girl far below.


Brian’s shattered and pulverized body slops roughly, unsticking somewhat and throwing shorn portions of his form slapping to the ground below with wet plopping sounds.


Rebecca covers her head, ducking against the ground as Axci roughly whips her foot backwards and forwards beneath the chair, attempting to unstick the nasty thing from the underside of her toes.


With a burst of wind as the cargo container sized foot rushes over her tiny head, Rebecca watches as what remains of Brian’s maimed body releases from the underside of Axci’s sole with a sticky pop and hurtles through the air like it was shot from a cannon, being throw beneath the desk.


She stares, haunted and feeling her sense of reality begin to break down as the mush that remains of his form splatters with a wet red splotch against the underside wall of the desk, sliding down slightly across the hard, wooden surface like a stray spit-ball.


The massive toes of the girl wiggle happily as her foot sways dangerously overhead, shooting back beneath the chair, then out over the open floor area where Rebecca cowers and flexing itself to free the rest of the gunk that remains of Brian from between the tree trunk sized pillars of flesh.


She hears the huge girl sigh in the distance up above, and a series of beeping sounds emit from the device, suddenly remembering the stakes in the situation and her companions on the desk.


Grabbing at the now half naked and blood covered skin of her tiny body she tries to steady her mind, remembering through the horror that there is a chance to survive this- that someone can give proper respects to her lost friends, and that they didn’t just all have to die like nothing, like some trash or bugs beneath this giant nerd girl’s dirty feet.


Axci gets past the initial security check of the device and seems to find a way to enter an input to activate the device itself, however trying a series of basic activation terms to see what it actually does she finds none seem to do anything.


Getting frustrated she feels the wet surface of where the thing was stuck to her foot starting to get chilly and bother her.


“Ew- ugh is there- there’s still some on my foot. Oh well- If you didn’t want me to wipe my feet on your floor you probably shouldn’t leave nasty little things laying around on it to get stepped on.”


She mumbles to herself as she tips her foot towards the ground, splaying wide her toes and pushing the ball of her foot down roughly against the carpet.


Rebecca tries to sprint across the plain of fibers rising around her to stay out from beneath the uneasily moving shadow of the girl’s massive foot as it moves overhead. However, the more she moves in one direction, the more simple, casual motions of the girl seemingly follow her.


Panting and exhausted as she runs rapidly from one side, then to the other, she slips and falls onto the ground, quickly rolling over and finding herself staring up at Axci’s bloodstained sole, wrinkled, and flexing overhead her tiny body.


It felt like there as nothing she could do, her lungs burning from the thick odors spread throughout the area of foot sweat and gore, and her vision blurring as she tries to wipe the sweat and blood from her eyes.


The shadow of the girl’s huge sole fell over her, darkening the area, and she watched, gasping, and struggling against the fibers of the carpet beneath her to push herself further away as the giant toes spread out, clutching down towards and over her beneath their rapidly descending weight.


The final thing Rebecca sees is the chaotic spread of crimson liquid, splattered across the underside of Axci’s toes and dripping from the ball of her sole. Screaming, she throws her hands up to slip meekly against the blood of her friend and the pale flesh of the gigantic foot rushing towards her.

 

The careening mass of pale skin, muscle, and bone of Axci’s sole crashes down onto Rebecca’s raised body folding her against its weight and the solid floor below. Her thoughts end abruptly as her body explodes easily beneath the giant girl’s foot, pressed and popped like a viscera filled grape as she sprays throughout the carpet under the slamming sole’s motion.


Rubbing her toes and sole against the carpet roughly, Axci grinds and wipes her sole and toes throughout the fibers, letting them absorb and clean the strange, warm mess from her foot.


Wrinkling her nose slightly as she feels the gross, sticky sensation, Axci doesn’t bother to look, assuming she must have stepped on some left-over candy or half eaten food and just thoroughly wipes the substance against the dirty floor below grinding her foot against it till the wet sensation is gone.


“What the hell does this thing even actually DO-“ She marvels to herself as she goes through almost every initial activation or power on command code she can think of.


“Well, I guess I’ll just have to pocket it for now and see if anyone else can figure something out. Not like it has a damn help menu or command list… of course.” She says to herself as she slides the tablet sized object into the front pocket on her hoodie.


Deep inside the dark, groaning, and wet moving inside of the huge girl’s stomach Cheryl’s semi-conscious form is suddenly jerked back to awareness by the feeling of her tiny body being thrown against the sticky walls of the fluid filled space.


Gasping for air within the strangely heated and thick atmosphere within Axci’s stomach she coughs up a mix of the saliva, food particles and bile sloshing around and over her body.


Cheryl screams in panic as her cognizance comes with the sudden realization of an itching, burning sensation spreading across her entire body. Grasping at herself she feels her clothing falling off and dissolving into a strange goop throughout the waist deep fluids rising as the squishy floor jiggles around her.


The noise of a door opening from across the room startles her as she hears her name called out in the distance. “Yo Axci- your computer is finished. See told you it wasn’t a big deal! That took like what, 30 minutes maybe at best?” Says Tess as she emerges from the back room holding the pristine looking laptop in her hands complete with a powered on and shining new screen.


“OH MY God! Tess! You’re the best!” Axci shouts excitedly. “Here just let me take care of my mess and I’ll grab it and get out of your hair!”


Grabbing the bag of snacks she tips the container towards her mouth, dumping the shredded remains of the meat bits onto her tongue. Chewing happily Axci stands up and slides her feet back into her sandals, standing up and walking over to intercept Tess and her precious work machine.


As the giant girl chews and swallows the mouthful of jerky remains far above, the shifting walls of the space convulse and slam against Cheryl’s tiny body within, splashing her with more of the caustic fluids as more of the acidic liquid spews into the space.


Struggling to keep herself out of, or at least head above the moving mess in the tight space, the tiny girl is unable to defend herself as the chunks and shredded sticky mass of meat begins to drop, slide and rain into the space around her.


“What can I say, I’m great at my job” Tess says laughing as she hands Axci the laptop and puts her hands on her hips, gazing around the room before continuing.


“Actually, speaking of which- do you know where my co-workers went? Jesus am I the only one around here getting any work done!? What’d they go to lunch already?”


Battered by the food particles sloshing into the space around and over her body she feels a large chunk bash into the back of her head and torso and grasps wildly around herself as she’s pushed below the surface of the rising stomach acid, pressed against the grasping orifice opening and closing on its floor.


Her hair falls off of her head, burned from its roots as the burning sensation of her flesh beginning to be destroyed sends her into a fit of shock, reflexively inhaling and choking on the vile fluids surrounding her.


Axci looks around the room confused for a moment before looking back at Tess, putting a finger to her lips as she ponders on her question.


“Actually, now that you mention, I haven’t seen anyone else here since we went into the back room earlier, you think they all took the chance to take off and go get something tasty without you while we were back there? Hah! What jerks!” She says laughing at Tess.


“Ah man, that sucks, and I’m hungry too. Oh well- I’m getting out of here for my own lunch break then. Where are you headed now?” Tess sighs. The blonde laughs to herself, hearing Axci’s stomach gurgle as she walks towards the door out of the IT Office and back into the main hallway of the facility alongside the hoodie clad girl clutching her laptop to her chest.


Convulsing as she’s burned from within and outside by the deadly substance, Cheryl’s arm slips into the hungrily grasping entrance to Axci’s intestines and she’s pulled beneath the fluids again.


She feels herself getting sucked partially into the compressing, liquid filled tunnel. Struggling against the overwhelming sensation weakly, her body is broken by the crushing motion of the flexing orifice.


Her frame goes limp as she’s sucked into the tightly squeezing space and passed into the sticky tunnel. Her vision and senses start to fade, overcome by the continual pain of the burning feeling, her body being unknowingly broken down into nutrients for the massive form she’s fated to become a part of.


“Well, now that I got this taken care of and I don’t have to panic- I think I’m going to go visit Matt over at the labs. I think he should still be working but getting off soon. Maybe we can all grab something to eat together?”


Axci says smiling at Tess as the two prepare to part ways in the hallway, gesturing towards her with a peace sign from beneath the thick fabric of her long sleeve.


“Axci, hah! Didn’t you just eat? But sure of course come find me at the cafeteria after you find Matt and we’ll figure something out, or just meet up later. Have funnn” Tess says throwing up a waving motion as she giggles and begins to walk away down the hallway.


“Wh-what! Hey! That was just a little bit of left-over jerky! It was hardly even a snack, of course I’m still hungry!” Axci huffs at Tess’s teasing comments. “I’ll come find you after I’m done with Matt and we’ll all have some fun together at some point! Thanks again Tess!”


Axci says towards the other girl as she turns and begins to walk happily towards the lab section of the building.


The slapping sound of her leather sandals clap against the tiled floor beneath her as she bounces with each step, satisfied with the easy solution to her computer issue.


Unknowingly Axcillia presses the unconscious form of Harry’s body beneath the sweaty arch of her sole. With Tim’s tiny form lying compressed within the confines of her bra beneath her huge, jiggling breast, she walks towards the other side of the facility absentmindedly humming to herself. 

Chapter 4: Internal Affairs by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:

The story continues, now focusing on the events within the laboratory where the shrinking accident began.

Grasping at the sides of his head in a somewhat feigned state of desperation, Matthew looks around the wide area of the campus laboratory.

 

Following the lead of the other lab assistant staff members, he does his best to appear concerned. It had been nearly an hour since the “experimental matter reduction device” was activated, and more than half of the graduate staff- as well as a number of students had disappeared.

 

It was as if their very bodies had been instantaneously dissolved in the burst of otherworldly light that radiated out like a screen projector from the front of the small machine. Those not directly impacted by the burst, were left variously stunned and partially blinded for the next few panicked moments as they assessed the situation.

 

For the first few minutes following the event, the remaining lab staff was in an uproar, unsure of what had even taken place. It didn’t take very long however for the second in command under the missing professor, a peer of Matthew’s named Tim, to suggest an idea to the group.

 

He openly surmised that the device had seemingly functioned as expected and the missing staff members must still be throughout the laboratory area, simply shrunken to roughly the size of small insects.

 

Matthew cringed internally as he heard his co-worker begin to easily put together the pieces. Gritting his teeth, he knew it was only a matter of time before he figured out that the device had been tampered with to alter its output levels and radius. Feeling a layer of cold sweat beginning to form on his forehead, he ducks beneath one of the nearby tables, acting as if he was still searching for the shrunken survivors while taking a moment to compose himself.

 

For the last hour or so, the thirty afflicted survivors of the shrinking device accident had wandered the now vast field of space within the laboratory room. Their inch high or less forms distributed atop and across the furniture they had been sitting on or leaning against.

 

At first, most found themselves separated by what seemed like miles within the sheer scale of the room spreading out around them while they shrank. The better part of the first half hour was spent just getting their bearings in their now massive surroundings.

 

Another half hour or so was spent fleeing in abject terror before the titanic forms of their peers and coworkers crashing through the area around them. More than once, the now insect sized survivors had to desperately sprint beneath the nearby furniture, or across the surface of the desks they found themselves stranded upon, to narrowly avoid the crashing form of an errant body part or huge object moved by the other lab staff while frantically they searched the room.

 

Over time, some of those stranded on the floor gathered together into small groups, in all they counted themselves and accounted for 10 people, almost half of those seemingly missing out of who was present during the device’s apparent malfunction.

 

Quickly, the newly united group starts to argue among themselves, suggesting vastly differing methods of salvation from their predicament. 


A group of students lead by a particularly charismatic upperclassman named Paul eventually tires of the debate and breaks dramatically from the others. Talking in his British laced accent to his peers- the blonde, confident and attractive young man assures his small group that if they work in unison to attract the attention of one of their larger peers there’s no way they can miss their combined noise.


4 of the other students, inspired by his speech, begin to follow him through the undersides of the tables lining the room. Their hastily made plan revolving around seeking help from the huge, seemingly aloof humans surrounding them.

 

The others, a now small group of 2 staff members and 3 students following the lead of a middle-aged physics teacher, Jerry, found it too dangerous and decided to flee towards the hallway and escape the area altogether.

 

The party lead by Paul now found themselves staring at the massive moving frame of Matthew’s body. His sneakers slam into the ground, stopping directly before their hiding spot under the laboratory tables. Their tiny forms freeze in place as his face comes into view, appearing to lean down beneath the desk- likely searching for them. They wave their hands furiously towards him, screaming his name. But watch in dismay as he simply stares past them, uninterested, or perhaps unable to even see their miniscule forms.

 

Matthew clenches his fist, feeling his forehead beneath his short, dark hair still becoming clammy. Straightening his glasses, he tries to fight back the urge to laugh, he could hardly believe it had worked himself. The modifications he made to the device while the others were celebrating its completion the night before- were even more effective than he had imagined. He had boosted its overall output, as well as fragmenting the lens that usually calibrated where it’s beam would be focused- making it highly erratic.

 

He had hoped to perhaps shrink an entire portion of the lab, or even the school area, but realized it would probably only effect nearby objects and people. Shrinking more than half of the lab’s population and remaining unscathed himself was quite the rush though. A rush he had never personally experienced before. His heart pounds in his chest while he reminds to actually peer throughout the area beneath the tables, eager to potentially spot one of his shrunken peers or coworkers.

 

Suddenly, his eyes focus in on the tiny wiggling figures beneath the desk, waving their limbs in his direction. His hands shake, trying his best to act as if he hadn’t noticed them, and not show his reaction on his face. Keeping his wits about him, he continues scanning his eyes past them. Breathing deeply, he sighs to himself somewhat relieved, realizing that as long as no one knows he’s behind the accident he’s still in the clear for now.

 

All he has to do is stay cool and get his hands on the device- whenever Tim gets back from the IT lab with it anyways. He doubts the workers there will be able to see through his changes to the device’s code or even really understand it’s overall structure and wiring. So long as everything goes well, all the would-be savior was doing by running off with it really, was wasting precious time.

 

Pulling himself back up, Matthew begins to make his way through the laboratory section past the other worried staff. Taking his time, he moves carefully- as if actually concerned for the shrunken victims that could be around him. Far below on the floor, the awestruck members of the Paul’s group beneath the desk can’t believe that Matthew was entirely unable to see them.

 

Having remained unharmed in the encounter, the shrunken individuals briefly argue amongst each other. Some of the group feeling intimidated by the close encounter with the man’s huge shoes slamming into the ground nearby begin to question the safety of their quest. However, Paul reassures them- saying that staying still on the floor is surely just as dangerous, especially if the others are unable to notice them easily due to their size.

 

Holding to their idea that making noise as a group nearby one of their huge peers is the best option they have, they decide to brave the vastness of the room itself. Breaking into a sprint, they chase after Matthew’s gigantic form in an attempt to catch up to him.

 

Desperate to find some way to gain the attention and perhaps the help of one of their giant peers they run alongside one another, balancing carefully as Matthew’s footfalls shudder the tile around them. In the distance beyond his mountainous body, a dark-haired, and tan skinned giantess becomes visible on the horizon, leaning against the wall beside the exit to the room.

 

Shouting to each other as they ran, the group reasons that one or another of these two should be the best chance they were going to have to be discovered for a while. Eager to regain their lost size and be done with the dusty, cold, and otherworldly desert-like tiled floor of the cyclopean room stretching around them, they push themselves. Worried about being lost forever or killed in some terrible way by one of their monstrously sized classmates, they strain their tiny limbs to keep pace with the slow, massive stepping motions of the boy walking ahead of them.

 

Matthew nods towards his coworker, another graduate lab assistant apparently taking a moment to herself beside the door leading into the more public classroom and the campus hall beyond. He tries his best to feign a look of concern matching her own stressed expression.

 

Standing with her thin bronze arms crossed, she doesn’t say anything directly to him as he passes by her, simply sighing to herself and tussling her dark hair anxiously. Shifting her flats against the ground, uneasily grinding them onto the tile, he catches her mumbling something indiscernible to herself as the door closes behind him.

 

Across the floor in his wake, the huge door swings closed in front of the tiny group running after his massive form before they can even reach the rise of its metallic base. Their tiny bodies now exhausted from trying to keep up with the giant, they screech to a halt, falling to the ground or doubling over as they try to catch their breaths. Their path now having lead them directly before the gigantic, nervously shifting flats of the laboratory’s T.A., a lithe framed Korean girl named Eve.

 

The dusty, darkly colored, and roughly building sized shapes of her shoes flex against the floor overshadowing them. The area beneath her shakes while she leans against the wall far above biting her the tips of her manicured nails. One of the group, an academic underachiever named Carl Wragen, is knocked to the floor by the rumbling caused by the giant girl and finds himself staring upwards towards the clearly visible forms of her muscular toes moving within the confines of the thin black canvas.

 

The tiny man gazes up the nylon covered surface of the massive legs rising above them. Looking back towards his friend, Paul, and the rest of the group. Pulling himself off the ground and speaks up to the others.

 

“Ow!- Hey uhh… guys- I don’t know if this was such a good idea-“ He can hardly be heard over the sound of Eve’s flat grinding across the floor towards him. The shrunken student has no time to react as the cruise ship sized shoe slides into his body with the force of a careening vehicle.

 

The others look on in shock, speechless as his body disappears beneath the towering mass of the nervously shifting girl’s flat.

 

Looking around, Matthew sees that the connecting classroom is entirely empty, leaving a clear route to the hallway and outwards to the rest of the campus. Taking a moment to himself, he inhales deeply, appreciating the momentary peace and opportunity to straighten himself more properly. His moment is short lived however, as the hallway door bursts open suddenly.

 

As the door opens and slams in the classroom beyond, Matthew glances over nervously- expecting to see Tim’s obnoxious grin greeting him with the device in hand, giving him his opportunity.

 

He’s greeted instead however with a familiar and unexpected face- the smiling and beautiful visage of his girlfriend, Axci. Running her fingers through her short plum colored hair she looks up towards him in the back portion of the room and stands somewhat timidly in the doorway. Moving her hands beneath the draping sleeves of her hoodie and adjusting her glasses she speaks- noticeably embarrassed.

 

“Whoops- uhm… sorry I uhh- didn’t actually mean to like- SLAM the door open like that- ANYWAYS! Heya, babe!”

 

Meanwhile, far below on the ground within the classroom area- Another group of shrunken survivors had just completed a long journey from the initial reduction incident in the adjoining room, making their way towards this seemingly abandoned room.

 

It had taken nearly an entire hour for the group of 8 shrunken lab workers, and the students accompanying them, to reach the classroom proper. Then almost another half an hour to make their way across the labyrinthian maze of desks and chair legs towards the hallway door.

 

After reaching the halfway point, the rather large group split into two smaller teams. Four of them, lead by an engineering student named James- a well-liked overachiever known around the campus by his last name “Fixer”, decide to try their luck by climbing the nearby furniture. Their idea being that they can potentially more easily attempt to gain the notice of some passerby from a higher vantage point.

 

Weary from their trek over the hard tiled plains of the two rooms, the remaining population of the group sat gathering themselves and recuperating near the exit doorway. For the moment having their tensions eased by the overseeing professor, as he attempts to convince the group of their assured rescue.

 

Talking amongst themselves and collecting what they could of their various shrunken belongings and few useful small items they had found along the way, they turn at the noise of the laboratory door to see Matthew enter the room. Chattering about the possibility of potential rescue from their giant fellow lab worker, they didn’t even notice the booming footsteps coming from the hallway beyond.

 

Closing the hallway door behind her as she enters the room Axci makes her way inside. Before Matthew can even say anything, still too confused and panic stricken to properly respond, she begins flirtatiously strutting past the desks towards him.

 

“I- Uh- Axci- wait- w-what are you even doing here?” He manages to stutter out poorly as she’s already standing in front of him, sheepishly running a finger down the front of his button up shirt and teasingly caressing him.

 

The group standing and conversing near the hallway door didn’t stand a chance as Axci’s titanic sandals suddenly burst through the opening doorway.

 

The movement of the door causes a burst of displaced air to sweep over the area, knocking the majority of the group to the ground or sending them flying, rolling across the hard tile of the classroom floor. Shouting towards each other in a last-ditch effort to organize their movements, most fall into an instinctual panic while the towering form of the bare legs and dark hoodie covered body of the young girl suddenly fills the horizon.

 

“Wait! Where are you going! We have to stay together- Please! Don’t panic- Just stay STILL-“ The screaming voice of the group’s leader, Dr. Belknap- the head professor and main inventor of the reduction device, rings out over the fleeing motion of the small crowd.

 

The 15 shrunken, frightened people hardly pay him any mind as they’re already beginning to nervously move in various directions. None of this was going as planned- Belknap had never meant for the shrinking device to be used on living creatures, never mind human beings of all things.

 

The Reduction Ray- as he had planned to call it- was meant to be a device to bring ease to an overcluttered and underorganized world. With its manipulation of molecular matter, it could make storing items and large-scale objects simple, or mass amounts of materials easily transportable. Looking around himself now at the fleeing forms of his students and coworkers, he could only view the results of his assistants and his own work as nothing short of a complete disaster.

 

Throwing up his hands and shouting towards the others to head back beneath the desks for shelter, his voice ringing over the noise of shuffling movement is suddenly cut short. Dr. Belknap goes entirely silent as the rough surface of Axci’s leather sandal sole crashes down over his ant sized body.

 

He’s compressed beneath her mountainous weight making a wet squelching sound. Her huge frame shifting and continuing her movement as his portly, middle aged body pops like a grape against the hard tile beneath her foot. 

Chapter 5: Physical Science by Mini-Materia

Those stumbling nearest to the impact are showered in a wave of debris, a mixture of kicked up dust, dirt, and a mist of blood- while the professor is crushed into a smear across the floor under the force of the giant girl’s casual footstep.

 

The few people knocked to the ground by the jarring burst cover their heads, screaming for mercy while the aloof girl’s other sandaled foot sways through the air overhead. The crowd explodes outwards beneath her, now frenzied individuals sprinting in every direction in a state of utter disarray and out of an animalistic sense of panicked survival.

 

Bumping into each other, they poorly attempt to track the motions of the giant girl while running towards nearby furniture for shelter, spreading out under her like startled insects. 3 unfortunate members of the group attempt to run directly forward, foolishly seeking to outrun the huge girl’s steps and simply escape from the apparent danger in a bleak state of desperation. However, as the giant underside of her sandal cuts through the sky above them, they’re only able to shout in shock towards each other.

 

They scream to each other to hurry, pushing themselves in an attempt to outrun the inevitable force of nature coming down towards them from above.

 

One of the group, a softly spoken, curly, dark haired first-year girl named Mara- gives in to the overwhelming fear coursing through her body. As the area around the fleeing trio becomes dark with the massive girl’s shadow, she throws herself to the ground, curling reflexively into the fetal position. As her hands cover her tiny head, the area is rocked by the explosive impact of Axci’s sole crashing down around her balled up form.

 

Dust and wind whip across and over her body as she holds tightly onto herself, hearing the screeching sound of the rubber from the sole of the girl’s shoe scraping across the ground and echoing around her. The fearful screams of her companions are replaced by a terrible burst of crunching, wet noise coming from their prior respective directions, while the world around her becomes muffled and dark. Peeking out from between her arms, Mara sees the ridges and texture of the rubber sole of the giant girl’s huge sandal arching above and around them.

 

Miraculously, the ridges of the leather footwear’s underside had just barely missed Mara’s balled-up body beneath the grooves within the sandal’s patterned sole. Her sense of relief is quickly followed by one of abject shock however, as a rapidly spreading puddle of crimson fluids flows across the floor between the ridges in front of and from behind her.

 

Realizing even through the sudden onset of shock, as she listens to the crunchy and sticky smushing sounds continue from beneath the weight of the huge sandal pressing down around her- that the puddle surrounding her knees is most likely all that is left of her friends. Their lives had ended in an instant, without recognition of their existence even, or any real final words, as they scurried like fleeing bugs across the floor.

 

Horrified and disgusted, she raises up out of the still hot fluid before it can cover her hands, throwing herself backwards and bumping into the surface of the underside of the sandal above them. The back of her head hits against a soft and giving material, and she feels the pillowy substance press against her shoulder and back while she accidentally rams herself upwards into the tight space between the ridges of the sandal’s sole.

 

Trying to pull herself away from the now noticeably rancid smelling and sticky mass proves futile as when she attempts to move, the arm, and back of her head and hair seem completely stuck, congealed in some sort of adhesive ichor gathered within the crevice. With a gasp, she begins to scream for help realizing she’s become stuck in some errant gum on the underside of the girl’s shoe. However, her tiny voice is carried alongside the raising sandal, whipping into the air as Axci raises her foot to take another step forward.

The chaos on the ground below is overwhelming, and the few survivors who sought refuge on the nearby desks are unsure of what to do to assist them. Before her next footsteps come down upon their fellow shrunken victims clearly visible from their high vantage point, most of the group turn away, wincing and wanting to avoid seeing the carnage directly.

 

As the sound of her footfalls approach across the tile, echoing around them and shaking the foundation of the plateau sized desk on which they stand, they convene with each other leaning in close to discuss the situation.

 

“What are we going to do- they’re getting slaughtered down there! We don’t stand a chance like this, we’re so small people can’t even notice us!”

 

An athletic girl named Kalen speaks up, her purple hair pulled back into a ponytail through her signature ball cap. Tears run down her face as she begins to let panic take hold, the echoing screams of the tiny crowd below driving her towards the edge of sanity. Fixer turns, trying his best to embolden his panicked companion.

 

“Grab a hold of yourself, that’s why we climbed up here remember? We have much better odds of getting someone’s attention up here closer to eye level, right? Think! Come on- we have to stay calm!”

 

He moves towards her, grabbing her shoulder to try and stabilize the clearly frantic individual. The others begin to argue amongst one another, unsure of the best way to assist the rest of the shrunken people on the floor below or to obtain the attention of Matthew or the sudden female visitor.

 

“Hey- HEY! Not to interrupt but I think- WOAH- YEAH! We have BIGGER problems right now!” One of the group, who remained watching from the edge of the desk shouts, sprinting towards the group as the entire surface shifts violently.

 

Axci’s massive body fills the horizon beyond the desk, her hoodie covered torso turning away from them to reveal the sheer surface of her shorts wrapped across her ample backside.

 

At the size of the shrunken survivors atop the desk however, her jiggling thick cheeks shift within the dark fabric like a celestial eclipse blocking out the light from the ceiling above them. With little time to prepare, the group shouts towards each other to take cover, diving down onto the flat surface of the desk and covering themselves in a last-ditch effort to survive the oncoming force of the gigantic ass coming down towards them.

 

The herald closest to the edge of the desk who shouted the warning towards the others, is engulfed beneath the soft giving flesh of her cheeks first as she begins to sit. Her weight jarring the entire surface of the desk. The wind is knocked out of his lungs while still screaming for the other’s attention, as he’s pulled within the bounding mass of her ass.

 

The full-grown man’s few centimeter tall body is easily swallowed among the fabric of Axci’s shorts as they spread apart and press back together while contacting the flat surface. The plush flesh of her butt begins to bounce and flex outwards, filling the space atop the desk. Fixer and the others are left atop the cliffside like expanse of the desk to watch as it rolls towards them like a surging, unstoppable wave.

 

As her butt covers more than half of the desk, most of the group is compressed beneath the soft flesh and taut fabric. One of their bodies is rolled violently and torn to pieces by the movement, as 2 others are instantaneously crushed into a pulp across the dark fabric of her shorts from the displaced pressure.

 

Fixer and Kalen, battered and winded but unbroken, are trapped under the musky, heated weight of Axci’s body. The thick scent of her sweat, the musky aroma coming from deeper between her cheeks and her increasingly active womanhood permeate the fabric crushing down atop and around the tiny survivors of the impact with a nearly suffocating and moist atmosphere.


Failing to notice the insignificantly small forms on the ground, or throughout the area, Axci continues.

 

“What, I can’t come visit you just because I want to? You don’t want to see me?”

 

She asks Matthew, giggling teasingly while she sits back onto one of the nearby desks. Crossing her arms, she slides her sandal covered feet beneath it. Tapping her shoes impatiently against the ground she looks at him pouting childishly.


“W-what? No! I didn’t say that- Look- there’s just a lot going on right now, there’s sort of been this… well… an accident- and I… I’ve just been really busy for the last hour or so. You’re right, I guess… I could use a minute to calm down. It’s uhm… it’s good to see you beautiful.”

 

Without anyone else in the room, Matthew realizes he can probably speak to Axci fairly normally, plus it’s hard to think about anything “clearly” while watching her stretch out her legs wearing those little shorts in front of him.


“That’s better! I was actually just here to get my laptop fixed, I kind of- uh… stepped on it while waking up earlier and smashed my screen- but it’s all better now thanks to the IT crew. Well… mostly thanks to Tess. I’m actually not sure where the rest of them got off to- they like, took off for the day or something? I dunno.”

Axci continues casually swinging her legs beneath the desk, her sandals dangling held loosely between her toes. Matthew swallows hard, feeling the sweat starting to reform on his brow as she mentions the IT center where Tim had headed. Hearing her add that a number of the staff apparently vanished in the time she was there, as well as her not running into Tim perked his interest and he found himself examining her carefully.

 

It was faint, but he could swear as he stared at her swinging soles while she spoke, that he could see smeared red stains across the soles of her sandals mixed in with the other dirt and grime from the campus halls.

 

His eyes widened in amazement at the realization that Axci may have already run into some other shrunken victims of the tampered machine. Not only that, but seemingly unaware to their plight or the emergency at hand, she must have crushed their little bodies beneath her giant size six and a half soles.

 

Matthew knew she was not very spatially aware- one could say she was even fairly clumsy most of the time. She had a real knack for never looking where she was walking and doing whatever she wanted with her feet most of the time, especially when she was distracted.

 

He knew, because he was usually keeping a pretty close eye on them, being a particular interest of his since he had been open about his intense foot fetish with her for most of their relationship. Axci being fine with catering to his tastes, Matthew had spent more time than he’d like to admit staring at her idly moving toes and flexing soles while she went about things as they relaxed and worked together at her apartment.

 

The overwhelming thought that any of the familiar faces of the campus IT crowd, or even his familiar colleague Tim, could have become those red splotches on the bottom of her dirty leather sandals made his entire body shiver. An uncomfortable sort of excitement and arousal tingling across his frame.

 

“What are you staring at? Are you seriously just looking at my feet right now you pervert?! Wow, if that’s the case why don’t you come get a better look huh?” Axci says teasing him and snapping him back to reality. Raising her legs up towards him she leans back onto the desk planting her hands at her sides. Dangling the sandal from her toes she enticingly wiggles her painted nails in his direction.

 

He swallows roughly, again- finding himself pinned, his back against an adjacent desk, while she fills the space between them with her thick outstretched leg. She pinches the hanging sandal between her toes and raises her foot to hover only a few inches away from his face, the heat and aroma flowing from it faintly wafting towards him.

 

Already he can feel the strange tingle of excitement from a moment ago, now swerving into outright arousal as blood begins to surge towards his lower body. Attempting to maintain his thoughts in the face of her shimmering, painted, plump moving toes seemed impossible. But still, at this distance he was definitely able to see the tell-tale sign of smashed little bodies in the grip of her sandal’s sole.

 

Peering closer, he found that the crimson evidence of her tiny victims were even smeared across her flesh on the underside of a few of her toes and the ball of one of her feet. Seeing her flexing toes slowly unveil the true, fatal results of his handiwork in such clear view only increased the overwhelming feeling of excitement flowing through him.

 

Far below, the survivors of Axci’s cataclysmic entrance into the room had mostly taken shelter beneath the nearby desks lining the area around the titanic couple. Making some distance from the hallway door they sought refuge and regrouped, taking stock of those lost in the sudden chaos of the girl’s unaware footsteps.

 

“I- I saw-“ One of the group says, choking back an urge to gag and fighting against tears as he attempts to describe only the pertinent information. “I know I saw at least three… b-bloodstains on the tile.” He manages to stammer out, staring down towards the ground with a lost look in his eyes and wiping his glasses.

 

“There’s four of us missing though, where’s Mara? Has anyone seen her anywhere?” Asks the remaining member of the group with any kind of rank, a red-haired woman named Nicole, another graduate assistant of the recently deceased professor.

 

“I saw her run off with 2 of the others, away from the door and into the room when it first opened. I didn’t see her… well any evidence of her where we found what was left of the others… it was kind of hard to tell though…” A sullen looking girl named Riley says, clutching at her clothing nervously after catching up to the rest of the group.

 

Pushing back against the desk behind him and stammering, Matthew tries to speak again. “A-Axci- We… I really shouldn’t… here in the classroom? W-what if somebody comes in?” He manages to stutter out in protest to her overtly flirtatious advances. Axci giggles, pushing her feet directly in front of his face and letting one of her sandals fall clattering to the ground.

 

“What are you afraid of getting caught? Oh, come on, I’m sure everyone else is busy doing some nerdy science stuff in the lab, right? It’s not time for class so no one is going to be in here for a while, I bet. It’s just some boring empty room.” She says seductively while she flexes the somewhat dirty surface of her bare sole before his face, the heat and smell of her glistening sweat gathered across it now gripping his senses.

 

“Plus, I’ve been walking around in these sandals allll morning and didn’t even get a chance to take a shower last night… are you sure you don’t want to take a sniff? I’m even wearing these old leather ones you like, are you sure you want to pass this up? Hmm, my little foot-boy?” Axci says teasingly. Laughing she spreads her toes wide in front of his mouth and nose, the moist, heated atmosphere exuded by her bare sole fogging his glasses slightly.

 

Feeling his bulge now likely visibly pulsing through his pants Matt carefully eyes the dingy undersides of Axci’s flexing toes. Within a small reddish smudge, looking closely, he could clearly make out the remains of a mangled tiny body crushed against her flesh. It was barely recognizable, like a smashed mosquito, but he could definitely tell.

 

At least one of the IT crew had clearly ended up shrunken and crushed beneath his girlfriend’s divine sole. Imagining how horrifically massive she must have looked to their insect sized perspective made his face go flush with arousal and an almost embarrassing level of excitement.

 

Down on the floor, the group of survivors beneath a nearby desk continue to heatedly debate their options as Nicole tries to keep the cluster of students calm.

 

“We have to do something… there has to be some way to get their attention- we came this far, we can’t just die down here like some kind of bugs! I’m going to try to get closer- get their attention- it’s the only way!” One of the students, a young man with short brown hair named Glen, stands up, clenching his fist as he begins to walk towards the sight of the two giants interacting in the space between the rows of desks in the distance.

“Hehe you know I can tell you’re excited to see me when you make it THAT obvious.” Axci says laughing, blushing slightly, she points towards the obviously growing arousal between Matthew’s legs. Swinging the sandal teasingly from her toes and letting it crash onto the floor, she sends it rolling beneath a nearby desk.

 

Axci deftly maneuvers her thick sole down onto his crotch. Smirking towards him she begins to press down heavily against his member, grasping at it through the surface of his pants with the noticeably hot, and somewhat moist flesh of her bare foot.

 

Speechless, Matthew’s face goes flush, the pleasure centers of his brain becoming overwhelmed as the mixture of the firm, teasing motions of Axci’s strong legs and large feet dominate his mind while the heat and aroma flowing from her body intoxicate his senses.

 

“Axci- I-I- Uhh- Oh-Oh I-“ He stutters trying to make words as she begins to knead her sole against him, smiling towards him as she leans back onto the desk balancing herself against it.

 

Down below, Nicole tries to stop Glen’s quick decision. “Wait! Where are you going? Can’t you tell we should stay together at the very least? This is stupid- come on!” She yells towards him trying to reason with him before he gets any closer to the titanic motions of the two colossal sized people.

 

Glen turns to shout back while continuing to move. “You can all stay here cowering like animals, whatever- I’m going to go do something like a REAL man, I refuse to be treated like this, like some kind of-“

 

In an instant, the area is rocked by the cacophonous impact of Axci’s building sized sandal crashing down onto the floor and rolling towards them beneath the desk.

 

Moving swiftly into the open space beyond the desk as he shouts towards the others, Glen is unable to properly stop himself or even finish his sentence, as the tons of reinforced leather smash into his body. The side of the thick sole crushes down against his back and torso, smashing his legs into paste against the ground beneath it.

 

His tiny legs, and the entire lower portion of his body is obliterated. His limbs snapping like twigs and being pulverized as the colossal weight and momentum of the sandal carries it forward, slamming his entire frame into the hard ground as it continues to flip through the air. The chaotically flung piece of huge footwear careens overhead, sailing over the rest of the shrunken crowd of survivors and bounces against the leg of a chair, rumbling to a stop on its side nearby.

 

For a moment the group is in shocked disbelief, some of them quickly turning away in horror as others try to force themselves to move towards Glen’s twisted form laying face down on the tile ahead of them.

 

It takes almost a full minute for the physical shock to subside from his crushed body and momentary concussive unconsciousness, but slowly raising his head from the ground Glen begins moaning in rapidly increasing agony. Trying to move his body, he finds himself unable to, everything from his shoulders down doesn’t seem to respond to his impulse to push himself off the cold tile.

 

Trying again to raise himself up, this time on his arms, he shudders uneasily, looking through the battered sockets of his eyes towards the hazy view of the others in the distance and trying to speak towards them. Nicole and 2 other upperclassmen rush towards him as his mouth opens, awkwardly shifting and moving while he attempts to form words. However, they skid to a halt as he suddenly convulses, and violently begins spewing a disgusting mixture of fluids from his mouth and nose. They stand nearby uneasily as he begins to twitch and writhe in his propped-up position, unnaturally.

 

As they near him enough, now slowly, to see past the rise of his shoulders and torso, one of the group covers their mouth, turning back and running towards the others sobbing as the ruined, gushing mess of his lower body becomes clearly visible to them.

 

His legs were smashed flat and bent awkwardly beneath the crushing force of the giant piece of footwear. Behind him, almost his entire lower torso laid shorn open- twisted and mashed against the tile in a rapidly spreading puddle of blood behind him. Nicole gasps audibly, trying her best to maintain her composure as the other students who had run to assist alongside her stand in similar states of mental distress at her sides.

 

“H-He was right… We’re all going to die here aren’t we- t-they’re never going to find us like this. We’re going to d-die like this!” One of the others screams unnervingly from the now panicked group, huddled around the sobbing man who turned away.

 

Glen stares up towards Nicole, clutching at the ground with his awkwardly moving hands, his eyes unfocused and a pink foam coming from his mouth as he continues to motion some sort of unintelligible words towards them.

 

Moving swiftly past her stunned form, the student next to Nicole rushes towards Glen’s twitching mass. She tries to react but the attempt to snap herself out of the overwhelmed state the graphic sight had left her in made her only able to yelp in surprise. Unable to act rationally, she found herself reflexively shouting the boy’s last name- the moniker he preferred to go by, alongside a lackluster plea in an attempt to stop him.

 

“Crabe! Wait- PLEASE! Don’t!-” Letting out a primal howl, Crabe swings the loose furniture screw he’d been carrying like a metal bat, bringing it down in a wide arc directly at the half-crushed man’s shaking skull.

 

In the distance, the ground shudders as the two colossal forms of the normal sized couple move towards each other in the chasm between the rows of desks.

 

“Ah-ah- ah what? You’re what? Hmm? You’re thankful you have such a greaaat girlfriend who’s willing to come all the way here to give you a sneaky foot job while you’re at work? Hmm? Is that what you’re going to say?”

 

Axci giggles as she begins to increase the speed of her motions through the surface of his pants, grasping at the shape of his dick between her sweaty toes and stroking it roughly. Matt’s entire body shudders as the sensation intensifies. His legs buckle beneath him as he grabs at the desk behind himself, and towards Axci’s outstretched leg for support with his other hand.

 

The thick weight of Axci’s sole pushes down against Matthew’s groin, crushing his lower body down against the desk beneath him. Closing his eyes as the pleasure washes over him, he imagines what it would be like to be small, her huge foot smashing down against him and his cock surges in response to the combined mental and physical stimulation.

 

Now pushing against the outside of his pants, Axci smirks towards him gesturing with her chin for him to show her his eager member. Not needing much more incentive than that, he shakes himself of his fantasy for a moment, beginning to fumble with the button and zipper on his pants in an attempt to follow her casually given command.

 

Laughing to himself he realizes he’s no longer concerned with the shrinking device, or other survivors, but only the situation at hand- or, well, at foot in this case.

Chapter 6: Applied Physics by Mini-Materia

Harry from the IT lab, long trapped against Axci’s sole within her sandal, awakens suddenly. His dazed mind is roused by the feeling of his shrunken body being roughly rubbed against by some sort of rough fabric material. Looking around himself he sees that his limbs and torso are stuck firmly onto the surface of a slowly flexing, soft wall of what looks like… flesh?


As the overbearing heat rushing from the moist and plush skin he’s adhered to while the stinging, sweaty odor assaults his mouth and nose- he suddenly remembers where he is. His body and limbs ache, his head feeling as if someone’s pounded it with a hammer. Looking down he sees the pain is for good reason, his body lays battered and plastered within a thin layer of dried sweat sticking him against the massive girl’s sole.


How long had he been here, and… where was he now? He craned his neck to look back at the rough, dark colored fabric rubbing against his back. While he watches, he’s pushed against the field of denim, and it scrapes over his body with its rough fibers. He feels a large mass surging within it, pressing him further into the soft foot flesh he’s stuck against for a moment.


The stroking movement of the huge foot, and throbbing of the hardening mass behind him continues quickly increasing to a maddening pace. Harry begins to scream, his miniature body writhing between the thick mass of Axci’s foot as it pushes over and against the surface of Matthew’s crotch.


What is this hell he had awakened into? The scraping pain and pressure becomes a steady rhythm, the heat and combination of musky odors thickening the air surge around his shrunken body making it difficult to even breathe. Suddenly the sound of a playful giggle cuts through the air, echoing over the sound of the fabric and movement surrounding him. The booming sound would normally sound cute and girlish, however in his current position it chilled Harry to the bone.


The sound was quickly followed by the echoes of a deep and shuddering gasp from a masculine voice in the distance above him and the tiny man began to realize the nature of his situation. Terrified, he struggled harder against the sticky surface of the sole entrapping him in place but found himself unable to do much as he’s continued to be smashed against the front of the huge man’s jeans.


In the distance Axci finishes giggling and raises her other foot towards Matthew’s face, spreading her toes teasingly and motioning for him. Unable to resist, his hands move quickly back to his zipper, fumbling to spread his pants open and ripping down the surface of his boxers. Pushing his face forward towards the widely spread, hot and sweaty wiggling toes hovering before him, he shoves his nose into the space between them and takes a deep sniff of the musky scent spreading through the air around them.


Axci laughs again, looking down the length of her body and legs at the hunched over man shuddering under the movement of her foot against her crotch and shoving his face eagerly against the bottom of her toes. “Well, well, you really were all worked up, huh? So how is it? Do you like the smell of my dirty feet you little pervert? I bet you’ve been thinking about this all morning, haven’t you?”


Between the motions of the two massive bodies, Harry finds himself in an overwhelming predicament. The surface securing him in place, the flexing huge sole of the girl who’s sandal he ended up trapped within in the IT room, leans back enough for two giant hands to come into view.


His mouth slowly hangs agape as the fingers slide over the surface of the fabric mountain rising before him and the loud sound of a zipper rakes across his ears as a swollen mass of flesh bounces into view. As the giant girl’s toes excitedly wiggle above his trapped tiny body, a wave of heat and the scent of the giant man’s now fully erect cock spreads throughout the air before him.


The huge, meaty shaft shudders and throbs slightly as it rises fully into the cold air of the laboratory and overshadows the little man stuck against the soft sole slowly pushing through the air towards it’s base.


Harry lets out another bloodcurdling scream, his mind now reeling from the experience as he pulls with all of his might against the sticky surface securing him in place, the view of the shaft of the unknown man’s dick now filling his entire vision as the heat of the girl’s sole and the sweaty dick combine to create a sauna like space between them.


His tiny voice is unheard however, over the sound of Axci and Matthew’s pleasured gasps, while she presses the weight of her soles down against the shaft of his cock and onto his balls. Matthew moans and Axci giggles again, grasping his nose roughly between her toes and pulling his face further towards her as she stomps down onto the base of his dick slowly.


Grabbing his shaft between her thick toes she slides her sole up against it and rubs upwards along it’s length as if she’s choking it. The sudden motion causes him to moan and breathe heavily into the bottom of her sole laying on his face, the hot wetness of his breathe and movement of his lips teasing against her flexing flesh making her amused giggles continue.


Far in the distance the various survivors of the Axci’s entrance into the room on the floor and atop the desk look on as the couple begins to fool around in the seemingly abandoned room with a mix of horror and shock. They find themselves unable to comprehend the reality of their situation, the stark contrast of the graphic acts of terror which they just witnessed blending together with the almost unbelievable sight of the giant couple exposing themselves before them.


A few members of the group on the floor beneath the desks, which shudder with the movement of the massive partners playful motions, fall to the rumbling ground in disbelief and begin to sob or mutter to themselves about the hopeless nature of their situation. Others begin to argue or discuss among each other, trying to assess what their options are in the increasingly dangerous environment. Those on the desk beneath and behind Axci’s widely spreading massive ass find themselves in a particularly perilous state.


The huge girl’s motions as she rubs against her partner’s cock with her outstretched leg, continually shudder and shake the entire surface of the desk, and as her body moves the soft spreading flesh of her ass cheeks flex and move across the high plane towards and over those remaining atop it. Shuddering back and forth repeatedly, their tiny bodies are unable to resist the motions and are tossed chaotically beneath the rumbling, mountainous mass of her butt.


As she leans forward to press her foot into Matthew’s face harder, for a moment Kalen and Fixer’s battered tiny bodies are exposed to the cold outside air. They lay gasping and moaning in the layer of sweat and moisture left beneath the giant girl across the wooden surface beneath them. Looking around however they see the rest of their group was not nearly as lucky. The smeared remains of their bodies is spread around the area, no longer distinguishable from any other stain across the desktop if it wasn’t for the pieces of ripped clothing distributed throughout.


Deep within the space between Axci’s cheeks, trapped within the fabric of her shorts pulled between them, the shrunken survivor who originally shouted at her descent writhes against the sweat soaked fabric holding him in place. The heat is intense, and the pressure crushes down on him as the huge girl’s ass cheeks squeeze him into the space between them alongside her shorts, soaking him in the earthy scent of her sweat. He coughs, struggling to breathe as he’s pulled deeper inside, feeling the wet surface of the fleshy mound of her asshole pushing into the fabric and puckering against him.


He screams in fear as the moist, hot flesh grasps at him as if it’s trying to swallow his tiny form through the thin layers of panties and shorts protecting him. Coated in sweat, and the greasy musk flowing from her ass his body is compressed until his limbs feel as if they’re going to break against his sides and the breathe is pushed from his lungs. Unable to resist any longer he falls unconscious, stuck tightly within the sticky confines of Axci’s shorts between her ass cheeks.


Kalen leaps to her feet, taking advantage of the momentary reprieve from the crushing pressure of the girl’s mountain sized butt. Shouting towards Fixer she gestures towards the edge of the desk, telling him it’s their only chance, before she begins running towards it herself. Fixer lays still paralyzed by the experience, looking at Kalen’s motions in a daze as he stares back towards the huge rippling wave of sheer shorts and ass flesh billowing within it rushing down towards him as Axci settles back onto the desk again.


The giant girl’s giggles echo out through the air around them and he shakes his head as it seems like the entire world is moving in slow motion around him. Kalen doesn’t look back to see if Fixer is getting to his feet or not, she doesn’t have any time to waste as she sprints to get out of the radius of the girl’s rear end’s descent back to the surface of the desk. Pushing her athletic little body to it’s limit she runs the length of the desktop to its end and has to scrape her sneakers against the wood to stop herself from barreling over the edge.


Looking back, she sees the two huge cheeks about to collide with the surface again, and panicking, she looks over the edge of the desk towards the sheer drop towards the floor. Second guessing her quick action as she’s unsure if she can even survive the fall, Kalen hesitates, instead bracing herself as the giant girl slams down onto the desk once more. Fixer is unable to move, and the shadow of Axci’s huge butt covers his position.


As her weight slams down against the desk he's drawn into the space between her gigantic thighs and tossed throughout the rapidly shifting fabric until he’s compressed and rolled against her flesh. The heat of her body and the overwhelming scent of her excited womanhood quickly cover him, and he’s unable to do much more than attempt to keep his limbs from being twisted or broken while trying to protect himself during the chaotic motions.


Kalen’s tiny body hunches against the desk as Axci’s cheeks impact it like a heavily unbalanced see-saw, the far side where the shrunken girl is crouched harshly shifting into the air from its previous position as the giant girl’s weight presses down against the opposite side. The jarring motion slams the desktop upwards into the tiny girl and sends her roughly flying into the air with the impact.


The wind knocked out of her chest, Kalen grunts and struggles to control herself as she flies towards the huge girl’s back, slamming against the thick flesh around her spine and rolling down the curve of the fabric of the hoody covering it. Sucking in a mouthful of air and coughing, Kalen frantically grasps at the sheer hoody surface as she rolls and bounces down it’s surface like the side of a building, finally feeling her fingernails stick into the spaces between some threads.


Her body rocks as the entirety of her weight pulls hard against her shoulder and she slams her other hand into the fabric grabbing desperately at it. Gasping for air and holding herself in place as the huge girl’s body continues to shift and move around her, she dangles in place from the edge of the bottom of the hoodie looking around herself. A wave of heat, and the scent of sweat and a deeper, musky aroma send a shudder up her spine, and she looks beneath her dangling legs.


Kalen’s heart drops as she sees the edge of the girl’s jacket where she’s hanging is poised just above the exposed and spreading vista of the crack of her jiggling ass cheeks. The visibly sweaty, titanic globes peeking out of the pulled back waistband of her shorts, still pressing down against the desk far below.


“No- No- No no no no! No! Anywhere but there, come on! Why does she have to have fucking plumber’s crack, NOW of all times?! Who is this fucking loser girl anyways- who even dresses like this?! How long has she been wearing these shorts- it fuckin’ stinks in there!- no fucking way- no way-”


Kalen screams in rage, her muscular and athletic body gripping onto the quickly loosening threads of her handholds with all of her tiny body’s might. Feeling the threads, she’s gripping onto becoming slippery with the rising mist of moisture and sweat gathering throughout the area from the motions of the huge girl’s body, her voice quivers as she struggles to pull herself upwards.


“No! I’m not going out like this- there’s no way I’m ending up in the back of some giant nerd girl’s dirty fucking panties- I’m a fucking-“


The tiny girl’s voice cuts off with a gasp as her hands slip from their grip, her body swiftly plummeting towards the widely spreading space between the curve of Axci’s ass cheeks and the waistband of the shorts containing them. Kalen screams an inarticulate noise of horror and rage as she feels her face and upper body slam onto the hot, moist flesh of the cleft of space where the giant girl’s ass cheeks meet.


Her tiny form slaps against the bouncy surface, coating it in a layer of the musky sweat of the other woman before throwing her back against the other cheek. She tries to turn in an attempt to grasp against the sweaty skin but is unable to get a grip as she slides screaming down into the dimly lit space between the huge girl’s ass cheeks.


Her open mouth and nose is quickly filled with the heavily scented and earthy tasting sweat flowing from the flesh around her, cutting off her screams and causing her to swallow a mouthful of the raunchy fluids as the huge mounds of flesh surrounding her compress together. Axci’s continued movements on the desk squish Kalen’s little body between the huge cheeks and draw her deeper within as she slides across their slippery surfaces.


The tight space is steamy with the musky, hot and wet presence of the massive girl’s body as the shrunken woman pushes at the slippery giving fleshy surfaces compressing towards her. She gasps at the heated air and sucks down mouthfuls of the ripe scent filling the area, struggling to keep herself from falling deeper. Her legs slip against the soft flesh beneath her little body, and she feels them press into a rippled surface, sticking against it as her feet and legs are covered in a thick greasy substance.


Screaming, she’s pulled downwards as Axci’s huge pink rim flexes in excitement and drags her tiny body against it’s surface like a bit of debris caught in the back of her panties. Kalen coughs, gagging in the thickening, ripe mist as she struggles to pull her limbs from the rippling surface of the quivering orifice. Her screams are silenced as the sweat running down throughout the walls of the space mixes with the greasy substance coating her body.


The thick mixture covers her face and causes her to struggle for breaths of rancid air until she falls unconscious. Her tiny form lies in the superheated space, sputtering in and out of consciousness through mouthfuls of fluids, exhausted and stuck against the pink rim of Axci’s idly quivering asshole between her huge cheeks.


Feeling the heat as her body begins to sweat and getting a bit worked up herself, Axci maneuvers herself while keeping her soles planted on Matthew to pull the oversized hoodie off her body and toss it onto the chair beside the desk. Far in the distance, beneath the furniture nearby the shrunken group on the floor sees their chance. Pointing towards the movements of the huge couple in the distance, Paul grimaces as he speaks towards the others.


“Look, now’s the best time to make a move- while they’re obviously well… distracted? It might be our only chance, come on!”


Nicole seconds his statement by stepping forward and clenching her tiny fist to follow him up with some words of encouragement to the survivors remaining around them.


“He’s right, if we move quick maybe we can at least make it to that big girl’s bag and stuff over there. We should be safer taking cover in there than we are down here on the floor.”


Crabe nods silently on the edge of the group, and the few others still doubled over from the experiencing of seeing the violent ends of their companions begin to lift themselves up from the cold tile of the floor.


Leaving the remains of those less fortunate behind and gathering what little they had among them together. They set their sights on the mountainous motions of Axci’s outstretched legs and Matthew’s hunched over form bridging the gap between the desks across the horizon. Stomaching their growing fear, they begin to make their way out from underneath the desk and into the open floor space stretching beneath the movement of the titaness and their seemingly aloof massive lab partner.


Matthew moans as Axci rests the entire length of her foot against his balls and shaft, pinching the head of his dick between her toes and rubbing them back and forth over it expertly teasing him into a state of ecstasy and leaving him mostly speechless. Smirking at the now devotedly sniffing and writhing form of the boy crouched over before her, Axci takes a deep breath as she feels her own pussy getting wet with excitement at the sight of her boyfriend so entranced by something as simple as her feet.


She knew what she was doing since they had done things like this so many times before, and it probably wouldn’t take very long at this rate, but she never got tired of seeing how eager submissive guys like Matt got beneath her feet. Something about dominating another person’s entire body just with her soles and toes filled her with a sense of arousal and a bit of power that she wasn’t very familiar with feeling. Plus, she always found him quivering as he came for her feet to be super cute.


She giggled again at the thought of how lewd it was for her to have come in here just to catch a quickie little fool around session with him on campus, but figured it was probably best to just finish up before anyone else comes in instead of thinking about it too much. Matthew in the meantime was unable to do much in the way of thinking, his mind and senses now fully encompassed by the movement of Axci’s toes across his cock and the feeling, sight, and smell of her sole pressing over his face.


Starting to feel a bit hot and heavy herself, Axci finally decides to shed the thick hoodie she’s wearing over her casual tank top. Pulling the heavy jacket off in a swift motion she tosses it down onto the desk near her bag. Teasingly letting out a pleasured moan while disrobing, she watches as Matthew’s vigor predictably increases and smirks to herself as his movements intensify.


Unable to resist any longer Matthew pushes his tongue out and licks against the sweaty surface of her sole, trailing the wet muscle along it and pressing it into the space between her big and second toe. Savoring the salty taste and sweet flavor of her body his cock shudders and Axci’s grasping motions intensify in response.


Far below Harry is unable to believe his situation, his body is crushed against the sweaty shaft of spongey flesh for longer than he can comprehend. Everything around him is a mess of hot flesh, sweat, crushing pressure and movement as he’s rubbed alongside the huge girls sole up and down the surface of the giant cock.


Through the thin flesh he can feel the blood and fluids bubbling up inside its throbbing mass, and he coughs, struggling to breathe or right himself, trying to escape his predicament in some way again and again but finding himself unable.


The motion continues and the harsh movement up and down against the side of the building sized shaft rubs the flesh on his body raw, shredding his clothing as it’s soaked and pulled along the sweaty mass. He screams as Axci’s sole is pulled away from the rising form of the shuddering cock, looking down towards it as her foot is lifted above it’s head, the twitching shaft jostling as it’s owner thrusts it towards the warm surface of the sole.


Harry continues to scream as the head of the dick presses against him, its tip spreading wide and coating him with a sticky layer of pre-cum across the girl’s flexing sole as it starts to ram into the soft flesh. Axci brings the weight of her foot down onto Matthew’s cock, figuring it’s about time to finish things up and knowing between his licking motions on her toes and this it would probably do it. Sure, enough she feels the twitching movement of his cock in response, as she grinds the head of his dick beneath her sole as if she’s stepping on it.


Harry is unable to free himself, trapped in the tight, sweaty space between the huge head of the dick and the girl’s dirty sole. He opens his mouth to scream in horror as he stares down into the widely spreading mouth of the massive cock rushing towards him from below. But the sound isn’t able to escape from his lips before he’s pressed into the small orifice as the huge girl grinds her sole against it, his tiny body ramming into the slippery, wet space as it quivers and grasps around him.


Finally, the dried sweat bonds holding him in place across her sole dissolve, as the warm liquids of the giant cock’s precum thoroughly mingle with it, and he finds himself coughing and gagging on the salty fluids as he throws his arms out against the interior of the shaft and grasping lips of the mouth of the cock threatening to swallow him within. His efforts are futile however, and as the huge sole descends onto the head of the dick once more his tiny body is crushed beneath it, and easily pushed into the eagerly grasping mouth of the cock head.


Nicole, Paul, and the rest of the group down on the floor find themselves directly beneath the spanning vista of the massive girl’s thick legs, Matthew’s huge hunched over body jostling around in the air above them as his giant sneakers slide dangerously throughout the area. The ground under their tiny feet shudders and rumbles as the couple’s movements intensify, the huge girl’s foot pushing down against her partner’s swollen member causing his legs to retract towards his body.


The harsh motion causes a shockwave as he slams his shoes against the floor, and some of the members of the group fall against the hard tile knocked from their balance while running by the sudden shuddering blast. Crabe reaches the side of Axci’s satchel laying against the leg of the desk she’s sitting on and motions towards the others, Nicole closely following behind him and reaching the relatively safe area under the giant girl’s desk seat.


Turning around towards the rest of the group however she’s met with a worrying sight, Paul’s pace has slowed to a jog as he desperately looks towards her, and back towards the fallen members of the group behind him. Some of the others have already stopped to help, and they shout from the distance that someone has been injured.


Paul attempts to shout towards them to just pick them up and carry the wounded in response to their pleas. Before he can finish however, his small voice is cut off from an echoing moan billowing out through the area from the massive bodies above them.


Harry finds himself sliding down into the super-heated and sticky tunnel past the spreading mouth of the massive shaft as everything around him becomes wet, dimly lit, pink flesh. Disoriented, he feels his body compressed from all sides as he’s swallowed by the giant cock and the walls of flesh surrounding him squeeze against the tiny foreign object.


Gagging on the fluids flowing throughout the space filling his mouth and nose, he scrapes his tiny hands and feet against the walls of the tunnel trying to slow his descent for a moment before he feels the rumbling movement of a massive force coming at him from below.


Looking down into the dark space deeper into the shuddering tunnel of flesh Harry attempts to let out a curse word but only finds himself coughing desperately as a bubbling geyser of fluids rushes towards him within the shaft of the huge dick.


Letting out a gasp, Matthew’s entire body shudders as he pushes his cock into the bottom of Axci’s foot and a hot spurt of semen sprays out across her sole and onto the floor between them. Laughing again, Axci holds her foot in place atop his face, and moves her sole carefully against the head of his cock to avoid dripping too much of the cum onto his work pants.


“Wow- haha- you really do like my dirty feet, don’t you little pervert? Be careful don’t make too big of a mess you’re going to have to clean this up, remember?”


Matthew breathes heavily, letting his body go limp partially atop the desk for a moment as he shakes. A few additional bursts of cum spray out of his dick and coating the surface of Axci’s foot and the floor in front of him before he raises a hand up to grab weakly at her leg and pull her foot from his face.


“Tha- That was… amazing… I- I don’t even… wha…” He manages to get out a few words between panting breathes as his mind spins in arousal, motioning approval, and confusion towards the smirking girl.


The small group struggling to collect themselves through the rumbling motions of the huge couple towering over them barely had a chance to see what was coming. With their backs still turned to Matthew’s giant form in the distance behind them, they shout towards Paul- a collection of words and curses which he’s unable to hear over the moans and panting breath of the gigantic couple.


His eyes are drawn away from them, his attention fixated on an oddly familiar motion passing through the giant man’s body.


Before he can fully comprehend it enough to voice any kind of warning however his eyes widen in horror while his mind suddenly instinctively recognizes the movements of the giant’s body. An eruption of pale fluids sprays from the head of the huge man’s cock and spatters off the bottom of the massive girl’s foot.


The gushing masses of jiggling liquid rush out into the air above the others, and in a desperate attempt to warn them somehow Paul throws up an arm towards them, meeting the gaze of another of the group shouldering a wounded member beside them. The look of ghastly terror on Paul’s face causes the other man’s eyes to darken in response, and he looks up in time to see the steaming white mass of hot liquid hurtling down towards them.


A cacophony of tiny screams can be heard for a moment before they are silenced by the deafening spray of cum splashing down onto the ground. The impact sweeps across and throughout the group like a pulverizing waterfall and casts a tidal wave over the area tossing their bodies throughout as it chaotically splatters.


Paul is caught in the warm mist at the edges of the spray and slowly lets his arm fall, stepping backwards in fear before turning to run towards Nicole’s screaming, pleading form hunched over beside Axci’s knapsack.


Those caught in the blast are trapped within the somewhat gelatinous mass of the sticky substance, buried under what seems like feet of liquid mass crushing down and spreading over the area and their tiny bodies. Their group is dispersed, some of them knocked unconscious by the heavy impact of the fluids spraying down onto them, others in various states of drowning as they choke attempting to find breath within the thick mess.


The shrunken bodies of the struggling and unconscious research team members are left exposed in the rapidly solidifying mess spreading over the tiled floor beneath the giant couple. Far above the voices of the giants ring out, shaking the floor beneath them as they speak.


“Hehe, well since you enjoyed it so much, you can pay me back by getting me something tasty for dinner tonight! How does that sound, hmm? Unless you intend on just eating toe jam and drinking foot sweat today, huh little pervert?” Axci says teasingly, sticking her tongue out and wiggling her toes still dripping with cum in front of him in the space between the desks.


Laughing Matthew looks up at her past the view of her foot, still having trouble catching his breath from the combination of dread, paranoia, arousal, and excitement and realizing he’s never felt his heart rushing like this before in his life. Attempting to keep his cool and not reveal too much to his girlfriend through the rush of feelings, he chooses his words as carefully as he can.


“Y-you… you trapped me… you- monster! I didn’t stand a chance! Ha-ha, of course, beautiful, whatever you want we can get it. Lets get cleaned up and get you out of here before anyone else comes in though. Let me finish up here at work and then I’ll meet you at home?”


Axci smiles at the confirmation of future tasty treats and the teasing words, carelessly stomping across the tiled floor with the sticky fluids splattering beneath her bare foot as she walks over to a nearby paper towel dispenser on the wall and takes a few sheets.


“Hehe, that’s right, I’m the kaiju girl here and you don’t stand a chance against me you little nerd. Don’t you forget it, or I’ll have to teach you another lesson beneath my big feet! Alright, I’ll be waiting at home, but you better remember to bring me tasty snacks- or I might just have to eat you up instead! Bwahaha!”


Making her own teasing remarks back towards Matthew, Axci wipes the mess off her sole and toes and makes her way back towards him across the room, wiping up the few spattered footprints of fluids she left in her wake. Getting back to the desks she leans down and grabs her sandals from beneath the desks and hands him a wad of extra paper towels to clean himself and the area around him off.


Drowning in the hot fluids after they rushed around him and carried his tiny form alongside them Harry struggles to find the direction of the surface of the rapidly congealing liquid. Feeling his lungs about to burst, he holds his breath long enough to push his head desperately through the surface of the opaque fluid.


Wiping enough of the goo from his eyes to stare up at the world beyond the pool of liquids he was trapped within he’s met by a stunning sight. Looking up from a puddle of cum in the space between Axci’s toes he sees her pale smiling freckled face, plush lips, and the wave of her plum-colored hair hovering above him. Her massive head filling the sky as she looks down towards her foot, holding it up before her.


Throwing his arms up he tries to gesture towards her, moving himself to gain her attention and coughing to clear his mouth of the salty liquid enough to make a sound to alert her. However, the last thing Harry sees is her fingertips, grasping the mass of a paper towel between them as they quickly descend towards him.


His body is carelessly crushed beneath the motion of her wiping the cum from between her toes and the top of her foot, his bones grinded into a paste as the huge girl wipes away the mess from her toes and crumples the paper towel with his shrunken form within. Unknowingly, the crumpled tissue containing his remains is mixed with the other wads of paper used to clean the floor before they’re all tossed into the trash.


“Hey, I’m going to run to the bathroom really quick down the hall and finish cleaning myself up a bit before I head home. I’ll see you for our little dinner date later then I assume, right?” Axci says smirking towards Matthew as she kicks the sandals onto her feet. Flashing him a brief kissing gesture she pushes her way out the entrance door to the classroom giggling as she makes her way.


Returning his girlfriend’s loving gesture Matt watches as she leaves the room, the door swinging closed behind her before he allows himself to slump back onto the desk. Breathing heavily to himself for a moment, he briefly collects himself, buttoning his pants back up after finishing cleaning himself off using a nearby paper towel dispenser.


Quickly looking around the area he runs his fingers through his hair nervously again while remembering the stakes of the situation at hand. Making sure no other witnesses remain in the area and double checking the entryway from the adjoining room, he starts to make his way over towards Axci’s satchel and hoodie laying across the nearby desk.


“It’s got to be in here somewhere- Now’s my chance- this is it.” He mutters to himself as he pulls the laptop case and Axci’s hoodie off the ground and begins rifling through them searching for the odd form of the shrinking device. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11000