Surviving A Giant Manager by AnonTheWazzock
Summary:

An overworked employee finds himself under the thumb of a giant office lady. When he's called on to attend an afterhours meeting with her, he doesn't realise what he has been signed up to endure.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7696 Read: 14751 Published: October 23 2021 Updated: October 23 2021

1. Chapter 1 by AnonTheWazzock

2. Chapter 2 by AnonTheWazzock

3. Chapter 3 by AnonTheWazzock

4. Chapter 4 - Conclusion by AnonTheWazzock

Chapter 1 by AnonTheWazzock
Author's Notes:

I've had this stuck on my backlog for far too long but I've finally finished it. The world needs more giantess office lady content and I wanted to offer up my humble skills to add to that demand.

 

As ever, I hope you enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------

Searing into my vision, the seemingly endless spreadsheet continued to burn into my retinas. Hour after hour, day upon day, every time I blinked I could see all the numbers and analysis flash in that brief, infinitesimal moment between my eyelids and the waking world. Sitting in the office, caged in by the flimsy walls of my cubicle, I wondered what crime I had committed to be stuck in this makeshift prison cell, forever doomed to work my life away in this god-forsaken place. Dull aches wracked my head. My brain’s higher functions are slowly being worn away as I continued ploughing through the infinitude of data and incoherent numbers. The stream of cheap coffee mixed with the stabbing anxiety pangs of a looming deadline kept my being from collapsing into a vegetative state.

 

The cheaply made office chair rattled ever so slightly. Then again, following the consistent rhythm of footsteps. Growing closer by the moment, each footfall carried with it ever-increasing strength and power, enough so to jolt me upwards out of my seat and to rattle my workstation to the point where my screen tried turning away from me as if it were scared of the create causing such commotion. It soon reached a point where focusing on my work was impossible. The quaking proved to be more distracting than the thought of failing at my task. Step after step, the intensity then reaches a point where the walls of the office block itself might cave in, unable to handle the strain of all this sudden and violent upheaval. Then, as the work area was now placed into cast darkness, a cold shiver ran down my spine as I felt an oppressive icy glare fall onto me from on high, freezing my body in its place.

 

“You were meant to email me this morning.”

 

Slowly swivelling around on my chair, my neck audibly cracked as I craned my head upwards to meet with the cause of all the miniature earthquakes unsettling my cubicle. Of course, it had to be her, who else would they send that could cause such havoc with their footsteps alone? That disdainful look permanently plastered on that soft, statuesque face. Those chiselled cheekbones one could only find on any superb sculpture. Mixed with those long flowing locks soaking in the dim ceiling lighting until they shone as golden as the sun. It had to be Abigail. 

 

Trying my best to summon some semblance of strength, I tried looking into her eyes, yet my body, driven by an almost animalistic instinct, diverted my attention to look everywhere but directly at her. Matching her gaze would take more willpower than I could muster. Looking into those pupils, tinged such a shade of deep blue, it felt as if I was staring into a dark abyssal trench of the ocean rather than at my manager.

 

“Sorry about that Abigail.” It took all my concentration to withhold my fear so as to not stutter out my words in front of her. 

 

“I’ve… err... got a ton of work on my hands ever since Harry and Lewis left the team.”

 

Abigail, unable to enter my cubicle on the account of her frame, lent over instead, engulfing my vision with her body. Instinctively, I tensed up as the fear in my gut churned and writhed. All of my faculties failed me one by one, unable to cope with the towering titaness before me. Her face, set firmly in stone so that it never shifted from that gaze of utter contempt, stared down from on high to make me squirm as hard as she could possibly make me.

 

“I don’t care for your excuses. You and I are going to have a meeting at the end of the day to catch up on what you have…” Her lush eyebrow rose up in scrutinous inspection, proving that she could, in fact, display some emotion else than disgust when dealing with us rank and file. 

 

The split-second silence may have well lasted an eternity as I lent back on my chair, trying in vain to gain some distance from Abigail. Thanks to a rather audible squeak emanating from the shoddy components within, all I had achieved was to snap the massive manager back to her senses.

 

“Or what you have not done. Is that understood?” How such a tender voice could mask such vitriol I would never know.

 

“Yes ma’am.” My fear and anxiety drove me to spit out such an answer in a hurried flash.

 

With barely a hint of acknowledgement, Abigail rose back up to her full, intimidating height. The top of Abigail’s head came too close to scraping across the ceiling as always, before making her way to her next target. After a brief moment, my cubicle rested nice and still, if now more disorderly before thanks to the tremor inducing steps of my manager. Beads of sweat flooded over my forehead, caking it in such a thick layer I might have looked as if I stepped out from a torrential downpour. Of all the luck to be under a woman such as her.

 

Reorganising my workplace once more, my thoughts turned to other matters as I struggled to focus once more on my tasks. My haggard reflection cast back from the computer screen became my partner in my post distress musings. The cell walls rumbled slightly once more, my computer and belongings rattling atop the desk in spaced out sequence. Throwing a quick glance over my shoulder, another manager paces past by. Her body still appeared over the walls of the cubicle, yet even my cursory peak revealed as much as I needed to know. This lady, some mid-tier executive stuck in HR, revealed the true unfairness of life. As if I needed to add more misery onto sorrow at this point.

 

Whoever had passed by served a strange purpose in this haze I found myself in, for it made Abigail’s stature more abundantly clear in my mind. Dwarfing her peers by several feet, Abi stood closer to twenty-foot tall, making even them look minute as they stood in the shadow of what heights a woman truly could reach. Most of the other managers barely even came close to her hips in height. The men here reached just below her knee, meaning one had to contend with standing by those thick titanic thighs of hers. Staring into those black stockings of hers whilst Abigail towered over you, seeing her muscles jutting were more than enough to scare someone straight back to work.

 

The other girls had to be envious of that ability. I’m sure that most, if not all of the women working here, were jealous of such managerial prowess. Some girls here certainly enjoyed the position of being taller over the workers, but to be outdone by someone like Abi must really sting, especially with that body of hers. They must have to specially craft her shirts because I have no clue how strong that fabric had to be in order to contain that outrageous bust of hers. Anyone can take one look at the buttons around that chest of hers and see how much they are straining to keep her breasts from bursting forth from its imprisonment. One little heave, one minute tense and she could send scores of buttons flying from her shirt, firing them off like bullets, just to have her glorious chest free from its confinement. 

 

My mind glazes over such thoughts as the blur of the spreadsheet morphs and changes into darkness. I try to prop my head up but my body gives in, forcing me to slump over. At the forefront of my mind, memories remerge to take me away from the drudgery of work. After thinking about her chest, I now remember a different time where she sauntered down the row of cubicles on her way to scold some other member of the team. She had barely gotten a few steps beyond my workstation until she dropped a folder onto the floor. The clatter of that hefty file shook the floor and in that commotion, I pushed my chair back to peer at her. I must have been suicidal to even think about catching a peak of Abi like that. If she caught me I would have probably been smacked into a coma, but it was worth that risk. 

 

I can still see it now, those broad, expansive hips of hers and that huge, well-endowed ass. That skirt adhered so tightly to her as she bent over, she should have ripped the thing open. Even as she stood straight, seeing those gargantuan cheeks pressed against the darkness of her skirt, the lighting above shining down and illuminating an intoxicating outline of her voluptuous figure. After those few scant seconds of her proudly displaying her ass, she picked up her folder, flicking her golden hair back as Abigail resumed her day. To behold those fabric stretching butt cheeks jiggling packed in a tight skirt as she strode off to another poor soul to chide and chew out brought out such primordial feelings I never knew I had. The way her voluptuous hips swayed from side to side as each of her footfalls created such an uproar in the office, it drove me mad beyond reasoning. 

 

Pressing my fingers onto my forehead, I tried to dispel the image of Abigail’s godly figure by remembering instead that I had to get this work done or I would find myself out of a job. I had to contend with my deadline but now with these taunting thoughts. My typing continued at a slow, downbeat pace as it took more strength just to try and stop thinking about her. A titaness taunting me with her glorious physique, her intoxicating floral aroma of her perfume wafting through the air combined that snide soul-piercing contempt on her face. She is completely out of my reach. I know it and every other guy working in the office knows it, so why does my brain continue to torture me with the vain notion that a woman like her would ever try to do something with me? Imagination does not do justice to actually seeing her in motion.

 

Several deep breaths come and go as I centre myself. However, time seemed to stall in the office. Only by looking at the clock on my computer could I tell that there was some sort of progression today. No light penetrated this far into the office that allowed my senses to understand that the day was indeed progressing. People had been coming and going for a while, only to be interrupted by the disorder of a manager walking past to jolt me alive again. Exhaustion wracked my body until it all went dark.

Chapter 2 by AnonTheWazzock

I awoke to the electrical hum of the monitor and whirring of the fan from the computer were the only things that I could hear. Pushing back on my chair, the floor was eerily silent. I stretched and strained before anxiety struck my body. I looked at the time, my muscles tensing in terror as I realised that I now had to meet with Abigail. Letting the time wander away like this, knowing that she was waiting for me, panic crept into my system as I hastily left my cubicle. In my quickened stride, it felt uncomfortable to be wandering down the empty rows of workspaces, heading through the maze towards her.


Darting around all the twists and turns of the labyrinth, I passed through by the hollow enclosures until I saw the windows. On the other side, just beyond the glass panes, snowflakes wafted daintily through the air only to disappear into the darkness of night. The lights below on the street revealed small groups of people wrapped up tight in their coats and scarfs. The men darted between the legs of the women that passed by them, the ladies refusing to slow down their strides to allow anyone below pass them with ease. Rubbing my eyes, I walked back, following the grey wall until I came to face a great wooden door, more akin to a gate to some ancient fort or castle. I pushed against it as a test, yet the thing refused to move a single inch. Such a thing achieved its purpose. Unless you were a manager, you were not getting into that office.


Knocking upon the door, I wondered if anyone inside could even hear such a dull and weak noise. My answer came swiftly as I felt my body bounce up and down on the spot. Tensing up, I prepared myself as best I could to meet with Abigail. My mind raced. Flashes of any possible infraction I could have made as I struggled to conjure up excuse after pathetic excuse. Each step that unleashed such quakes hastened the unravelling of my thoughts. The tremors only intensified until I knew she stood just beyond the door, yet it did not open immediately. Was she savouring the notion of how horrified I must be? What sick and twisted glee must Abigail be getting just imagining what terror she could inflict just by walking to the entrance of her office?


The barrier between us parted, revealing that much of the upper part of Abigail’s chest had been tucked away beyond the top of the door frame. She squatted down to make eye contact with me with that look of contempt ever present on her face. I shot a glance straight up to try and meet her, only to baulk at the last moment and turn my head, afraid of peering into those azure eyes of hers. Out of the corner of my vision, Abigail tapped her foot, her heels impatiently smashing against the floor. Each insignificant tap for her rattled my body, forcing me to keep balance as best I could. 


“You were meant to be here two minutes ago.” The giant manager boomed out from on high.


Cold sweat dripped down the back of my neck. “I was-...”


“I don’t care for your excuses.” She cut me off, her voice overpowering my meek mewling. “Get in my office this instant.”


The looming figure stood to her side, allowing me past her colossal form until I had fully entered the room. With a hefty push, Abigail slammed the door shut, sealing me in this room with her. The office made me feel even smaller than I once thought possible. From her finely crafted oak des, the opulent and luxurious executive chair, the towering shelving units to the mighty monitor at her workstation, everything had been designed to shrink me down further. It was as if I had crossed the barrier into some strange world in which all the usual trappings of life had grown exponentially around me.


The first great rattling step by Abigail brought me back as her mountainous form marched over to the desk. I followed just behind her towards the chair placed in front of her grand workstation. As I reached the chair, the horrifying reality dawned on me. The front of the seat came just above my head. Even it were to be lowered, I would still struggle to clamour on to the thing. I reached my hands over, attempting to gain some sort of leverage to hoist myself up. The smooth silky leather made it slip from my grasp time and time again. Abigail came to my side, startling me from my all too humiliating attempts at trying to seat myself. I jumped back slightly out of instinct, thinking I were to be flattened if she came any closer. 


“Having some problems?” Abigail said, staring down at me. For a scant infinitesimal second, I could have sworn that scowl of hers had been replaced with a slight grin.


“I, err… I can’t get onto the chair.” I replied back as I pointed to the huge seat.


No sooner as I had uttered my words, Abigail had bent down and wrapped her hand around me. In one swift and decisive movement, before my senses could attempt to register what she was doing, I found myself planted squarely into the middle of the chair. The massive manager still dominated my vision. At least now, I sat closer to chest height with her, rather than be forced to contend with the brawn of her legs. Still, I felt nothing but humiliation giving way to soul shredding indignity. To be handled like a child just to be seated, this had to be a ploy by Abigail. Such things were intended to make me shrink further and further away from her. Then the question popped into my mind. Why?


I could not ponder such a thought as Abigail made her way to the other side of the desk. She seated herself before leaning forward, resting her elbows and clasping her hands like a makeshift bridge to hold her resting head. A quick glance down and I came to see her chest and a slit between the buttons of her shirt revealed the depths of her cleavage. I knew her gaze remained fixed onto me, so I seared such an image into the forefront of my mind as I swiftly met with her gaze. Where I thought I would see her scornful look of pure disdain, instead Abigail’s slender face rested in a dull and bored stare. 


The manager allowed the silence to remain between us. I squirmed in my seat as Abigail refused to break the stillness. Each passing moment heightened the discomfort I felt. I needed an outlet. I began tapping my foot onto the leather and jogging my leg to release the mental strain. She could see me doing this and yet she remained as composed and unmoving as a statue, her focus never budging for an instant. My fear welled within me until the turmoil compelled me to act.


“So, uhh...” I blurted out. 


I clamped my lips shut in a feeble attempt to stop any more inane utterances. The frozen figure before me finally broke as a lush eyebrow raised itself in peaked curiosity. 


Prompted by such a reaction, I carried on to ask her, “What did you want to see me about?” 


The manager rolled her eyes, “You are here because of your conduct.”


“W-What?” I sputtered as shock coiled through my body. My eyes darted about the place as visions and images were conjured forth from the depths of different memories around the office. It couldn’t be that she had noticed before. She couldn’t have. I always made sure she never noticed.


At that moment, any feigned pretence of innocence that I had disintegrated into nothingness. 


“Do you not think I’ve seen you peaking and glimpsing at me?” She said as I froze to the chair whilst Abigail leaned over her desk, squarely fixing me into position by her gaze alone.


Taking my silence as an admission of guilt, the mountainous manager continued by saying, “I’ve always had my suspicions.” 


She lent back into her chair, a slight satisfied grin emerged on her face for a split second. Abi must be trying to hide just how much she was revelling in the drama. Her frosty demeanour returned as she said, “I made sure to drop stuff around your cubicle before, just to confirm to myself that you were looking at me.”


Unable to handle the burden of guilt, I squirmed about in my seat. “B-But why?” I asked.


“Truthfully? I enjoyed it.” My jaw lost all tension and dropped slightly at the admission. For the first time since this meeting began, I could match her look, as if that looking into her eyes would reveal why. 

 

  

The smile appeared again, giving warmth that alleviated her cold conduct. 


“When I first joined, no one dared to take advantage. Everyone was scared and rightly so. I’m sure the men had heard all the rumours.” She heaved a sigh and stared off at the wall as if struck by a sudden urge to reminisce. 


Sparked by all the hearsay that spread about the office at the time, I’m sure even the other managers caught wind of the things being said about Abigail joining the company. At first, emails had been fired to one another with each subsequent message constructing a terrifying image. A pure-blooded amazonian, they used to write, this twenty-foot tall monster that bullied and attacked her underlings. 


One incident stuck out in particular. A one on one meeting had been called between some employee and Abigail. This brave soul had apparently tried to talk back to her at best, or at worst, scolded her performance of handling the team’s workload. Some say she had stamped on him afterwards or kicked him across the room. Others believed that Abigail took off her high heels and stepped on him, forcing him to hold up her foot. She had slowly pressed down upon him, making that poor man endure the pain and humiliation of being overwhelmed by a woman’s sole.


Whatever happened, the guy had to be carted off to some hospital for injuries after meeting with Abigail. After the incident, she had been forced to relocate to a different branch, which could not have proved easier for her, considering that her mother ran the entire corporation. Of all the places she could have gone, all the bad luck in the world conspired to have me be stuck with her as manager. 


I kept idle, refusing to provoke or stir her from whatever thoughts she was entertaining. If anything should come of this meeting, I would endeavour not to add that rumour mill. Looking up at her, Abigail had one finger idly twirled her luxurious hair, curling it and uncurling a small strand in succession. The room remained eerily still until her fantasy broke once she realised I had dared to stare at her. 


She lent over the desk further, the faint smile from before leered itself once more, “Do you believe what they said about me?” she said. 


Primordial fear took hold. Whatever answer I tried to give her lodged itself in my throat. Every micro instant in which I refused to reply prompted my gut to twist and turn as it had never done before. My innards were in an uproar, convulsing and churning as if my body was in its death throes. I knew I had to say something, but what? If I deny what I’ve heard about her, would she find that insulting? Would she take offence if I did take some form of stock in the hearsay? 

 

The titanic manager must have seen my dilemma and, taking an ounce of pity, decided to answer in my stead by saying, “Some of it was true. I may have been a bit too rough with the poor man.” 


She rested her head on her palm. The icy exterior gave way to this ever-growing yet increasingly foreboding smile as she continued. “But I’m sure he enjoyed it at some point.” Abigail licked her glossy rose-tinted lips in ravenous anticipation, no doubt savouring the terror that wracked my mind and body.

Chapter 3 by AnonTheWazzock

Abigail rose from her chair, making her way around towards me. Where before she had met me with indifference or contempt, that playful grin etched upon her face revealed a new part of the manager I had never seen before. Sliding a finger across the desk, the manager’s movements were slow and precise. Each footstep was taken with both precise and cunning calculation as she made sure to emphasise her weight and power. One after another, her steps bounced me up and down and side to side on my seat, until at last, she appeared towering over me. 


From where I sat, I stared up beyond the brimming bust to see Abigail squirming slightly as if she were unable to control herself. Biting down on her lip, she took hold of the desk behind her. With her iron grip, she tore into the wood, unable to control her own boundless strength as some fever took hold of her. Mesmerised with fear, I felt an urge to flee. The nerves sat primed and ready, calling me to sprint for the door before the giant had her ways. Yet, my willpower faltered for my muscles could not move an inch. All I could was stare up, enthralled by Abigail’s inexplicable change in manner.  


Whilst I had contemplated over escaping, the amazonian had worked herself up into a frenzy. Her cheeks flushed red as her breathing became heavy and laborious. Her shirt strained even more to contain her bust, the buttons heroically holding on as best they could. Then, in one swift movement, Abigail lunged for me, grasping onto me with a hand that curled around my body. With a mighty kick, she sent the chair behind me flying across the room until it slammed into the back wall. I tried in vain to writhe and fight against her, pushing and straining as if I could somehow find enough leeway to free myself from her clutches. 


Abigail took delight in seeing my feeble attempts to break her hold. Her breaths grew more strained as I grunted, leveraging as much power as I could muster. I turned my attention towards my captor who had become wild-eyed with boundless excitement now, ran her fingers through her mane of her, causing her to become feral and untamed in appearance. In the next instant, the manager yanked me, plunging my face directly into her lips. Hysteria must have taken over Abigail as she bombarded me with a barrage of kisses, slathering me with her tongue, moaning with the purest delight all the while. I tried to resist but with unbridled ferocity and power until she pushed me deeper and deeper into her lips, as if she were trying to suffocate me with one prolonged kiss.


An ounce of respite came when the amazonian jerked me back to let herself catch her breath. In that instant, I tried to catch my senses. My clothes had been drenched from the saliva but also stained blood red, no doubt from her lipstick imprinting itself upon me. Weary from the onslaught, I attempted to speak. Instead, my hand that had somehow loosed itself in all the chaos, rose where my voice did not. Acting of instinct, I tried shielding myself by blocking out any direct eye contact with Abigail. How feeble I must have looked, cowering in her grip. No wonder then that she replied with a gentle yet sardonic giggle. 


Ignoring my half-hearted plea, Abigail instead flung me to the floor. For a few brief seconds, I sailed through the air until I crashed onto the carpet below, hitting the floor with my shoulder. The muscles within my body cried out in agony, searing with pain as I fell onto my back. As I did, I saw that Abigail had been dealing with her own struggles. Fiddling around with the buttons on her shirt, the gargantuan woman tried undoing her clothing. I shuffled along on my back, trying to make headway to the door as she grew more agitated with her clothing. Abigail’s rage boiled over as she decided upon a different route to take. 


I could only sit and be mesmerised at seeing her pushing out her chest. She forced the ultimate test upon her office wear, making it contend with her prodigious bust. Imbued with all her unfathomable strength and boundless lust, one heave from Abigail began to tear her shirt apart. Button after button spat off her clothing, firing from her chest like bullets until she revealed her black bra and her breasts in all their terrifying and bountiful glory. Having found her opening, Abigail pulled her shirt open, tearing it in twain until the vestiges hung upon her arms as rags. All that remained on her upper half was her dark bra, and even that was struggling to hold back the overwhelming tide that constituted her chest. The cold visage of a manager had all but departed as I witnessed the unveiling of a ferocious predator, a giantess driven wild by her passion. 


More and more, Abigail resembled an untamed beast. The facade of womanhood had been stripped away piece by piece. The tidy golden locks had become a thick unleveled mane. With the dregs of her clothing clinging on, she revealed her heaving chest and a set of gilded abs, this awesome taut six-pack. Her tight skirt, black stockings and high heels remained, however, making her look as if she straddled the line between a feral animal and mild white collared manager. Abigail lumbered her way over, letting the remains of her shirt slip off her voluptuous physique as she ruffled her thick golden mane. I tried to pick myself up and run, but I there I sat, stupified at the sight. The baser instincts within compelled me to crawl on my back. Footfall after footfall, the mountainous manager drew closer, her great shadow drowning me in darkness. Before I could fathom any way to escape, Abigail loomed above.


I tried to glimpse her gorgeous features, beyond her titanic thighs and the prodigious curvature of her chest. Her cheeks were glowing as hot and temperate. Abigail’s eyes honed in on me like a voracious predator, licking her lips in delight at the prey she had caught. With her heels planted on both sides of me. She undid her shoes and flicked them away. She planted her feet and then the mountainous manager squatted down, uncaring to the fact that such an act allowed me to glimpse beneath her skirt. I froze up, wondering what she planning. As I questioned my fate, Abigail’s hands came down to grasp me. Her movements were slow yet her hands trembled like she was attempting to hold herself back. I braced myself once more to be handled, to be used as a plaything once more by her.


Instead, her digits stroked my body, carefully gliding along my stained clothing. After the inspection, Abigail, gripping my shirt, tore it from me as she split it wide open. Whilst one of her fingers caressed my bare chest, her free hand traced downwards to my trousers. In all the uproar, in all the pain and surprise, I now realised why she tended to me in such ways. I should not be like this. Every inch of me is crying out to run in terror, but where Abigail circled and massaged now, I could not help but moan in delight. Her fingertip rubbed up and down until she tore away my trousers, giggling at what she had just revealed.


It was all laid bare. During all the chaos, I had tried to ignore it and fight it. As she massaged away, all the pain wracking my body mixed with the slow release of pleasure. Pleasure into pain, pain into pleasure. They both merged, becoming completely indistinguishable from one another. All the tension, the apprehension, the fear that had its tendrils around me loosened as I started to relax. This is what I had always wanted. I dreamt about it and in the recesses of my mind. I longed for it. It is why I could stare at the screen all day and imagine Abigail. Now that it was happening, it unleashed sensations I could not have fathomed even in the most perverted scenarios I could fathom up. Just her fingertip stroking my manhood was enough to send my body alight with the delight. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my fists clamped shut. 


Abigail, with that sick twisted smile, decided upon a new route. Depriving me the high of climax, she instead undid her bra, sighing in relief as she cupped her boob now freed from its imprisonment. Her bust jiggled and swayed, their motions mesmerising me as if she were trying to hypnotise me. Seeing my enjoyment, Abigail laughed, covered her boobs with her arms just enough that the areolas peeked over as she dropped her bra onto me. Such was its size that fighting to push it off me required the last iota of strength that I had. Driven by that desire to see her glorious body, I struggled against her bra until I was able to push it off me.


I looked up and saw Abigail, how she had sprayed herself out so that all I could see was her chest dangling just before me. The heavens fell, her breasts smashed into my body as my vision and senses became engulfed by a tide of flesh. Grinding herself against me, my body, pressed against the floor and subsumed by Abigail, felt as though it was being pulverised into nothingness. At first, I heard the roar of her heart, beating as loudly as a drum, but her muffled moans intensified. They rose higher and more overwhelming such that they drowned out any other noise. She kept pressing onto me, fast and harder with each passing moment as if she were trying her best to flatten me out of existence. 


Her chest lifted off me as my vision swirled. All I could see were multiple blurred copies of Abigail leaning back until she toppled over onto her backside. The resulting thunderous crush that no doubt rocked the office block to its core helped to end my stupor. Abigail rested for a time, heaving great and heavy breaths to recover, fanning herself off and wiping the sweat off her voluptuous form. My body felt alight like every nerve ending simultaneously screeched out in paid. I eeked out a groan as I tried to move, which only brought Abigail’s attention back to me.


From her expression, Abigail had grown more flushed, her cheeks bloomed as red as the dawn’s rising sun. Whatever precision and grace she had were now replaced by a lust-filled frenzy. Ignoring her exhaustion, she undid her skirt, yanking at it and cursing all the while. When she was free from it, she tossed it aside as she slid down her black panties, uncovering her wet, dripping womanhood. Any pretence of being gentle in her foreplay had passed. This naked towering woman shuffled herself forward, her meaty muscle ladened thighs forming a thick wall on either side of me. Having squared up to her position, Abigail descended like a meteorite plunging towards the earth, uncaring to whatever destruction or mayhem it was about to unleash. It did not matter to her if my member was woefully undersized compared to her magnanimity and breadth, only that she felt satisfied.


With all her pent up rage conjoined with a mind addled by the pursuit of unending rapture, Abigail slammed down upon me as I gasped out, winded from the sudden shock of having her full weight crash onto my pelvis. Out of a primordial survival instinct, I pushed against her thighs, trying to shove her off. Yet all she did was laugh at the sight of me feeling out her the bulging brawn. Just as I recovered, Abigail had nestled her moist cunt herself atop me, wiggling herself in an attempt to become more comfortable, uncaring as to how she completely crushed and overwhelmed the lower half of my body. She shifted herself about and I could feel that warmth, such a glorious and intoxicating warmth, as I could feel myself inside her. My bones may as well have been pulverised and ground into dust, but I could only focus on that ecstasy, that sublime sensation. 


Abigail’s soft moans reverberated out from on high. She began grinding herself forward, riding atop of me as I was nothing more than some sort of toy. The pain that seared across blurred into unending rapture as I tried thrusting into Abigail as best I could. Our grunts and groans of growing bliss merged into unison. Her pace quickened. She slammed her hands forward to anchor herself. Abigail lifted up slightly and then slammed herself down onto my manhood. Again, and again, she smashed herself onto me, her moans roaring out harder and harder as sweat pooled across her glorious body. All that warmth, that addicting pleasure as Abigail’s cavernous womanhood struck against me time after time. Her cries of pleasure grew stronger, more passionate as her momentum kept building up for one final and glorious moment. If it didn’t happen now, the entire building would break. Abigail would grind down this building to its foundations. Her speed and ferocity pushed my body to its very limits. The office itself must have been on the brink of collapsing.


With one final slam against me, a lustful cry that could have shattered all the glass in the building bellowed out. In that infinitesimal moment, lightning coursed through my veins. Alight with unfathomable pleasure, my voice joined in on her cacophony. A flood of Abigail’s cum poured out atop of me, drenching my body beneath her sticky fluids. I closed my eyes and let it wash over me as I felt Abigail lean back once more. Her weighty panting was all I could hear. I wiped away the deluge from me as I crawled back. I saw Abigail laid bare in all her jaw-dropping beauty. Sweat poured down her body, letting her amazonian physique gleam beneath the flickering ceiling lights. Her teets leaked milk that lazily trickled down her bountiful breasts. She licked her lips and ran her fingers through her hair. She looked flushed as she rubbed her pussy, as if trying to desperately maintain that high from climaxing.


Abigail looked down and saw me inching myself away. I halted and stared back at her, too exhausted to even speak. A playful smile formed as she giggled to herself.


“You can still move?” She said as she flicked her golden locks so that they draped down her shoulders.


“I… I think so.” I replied. None of the pain seemed to come back. Maybe the adrenaline still remained and blocked it out. By all accounts, I should have been pulverised beneath Abigail. No one could endure that sort of punishment and walk away unscathed. Yet, here I laid. My body still responded and complied. It was nothing short of a miracle.


Abigail’s eyebrows rose up for a split second in shock and surprise. Even she was impressed at the fact that I could function.


“Was it fun for you?” She asked.


None of the pain remained. I felt calm, even though I was slathered in her cum. But that peace gave way to a deeper yearning. I had a craving. Like an addict, it scratched at the walls of my mind. Though haggard, I could feel my member rising again at the mere thought of having Abigail grinding against me as if I existed just to pleasure her. 


“A-Amazing…” I eeked out.


The towering titaness shifted herself. With a resounding thud that bounced me off the floor, Abigail fell onto her side. Turning my head, I found her chest squarely in my face as Abigail’s finger began slowly and seductively sliding up and down my body once again. Wiping off the mess, she started work on my half-cocked manhood. Her smooth and sublime stroked with tenderness and care. All the ferocity that she had seemed to have been worked out in that overwhelming display of passion. I bit on my tongue as Abigail teased my member back to life, cooing in delight to see it standing firm after the endurance test she had just put it through.   


Abigail then lent over, her statuesque visage dominating my vision. I braced myself for the onslaught until she slowly enveloped my face with her lips. With a slow, longing kiss that melted away the tension like snow under the sun, Abigail pulled herself away and went prone just before me. Her tongue came out and slathered my manhood, licking up all the cum that spurted out as I moaned out in delight. Abigail’s lips then enveloped my member. It felt as if I had entered into some hot and humid cave as she began wrapping her tongue around my dick before sucking away. My body fidgeted and twirled as the throes of ecstasy shot through me once more. With her lips clamped around my manhood, all I could do was struggle in vain. Abigail continued lapping up everything I shot into that cavernous mouth of hers. 


When she finally pulled away, I felt exhausted. My body twitched as the pleasure that had wracked me soon departed. Abigail smiled as she licked her lips, cleaning up whatever mess I had made. Her breasts dangled just before me again as she swayed them about to catch my attention once more.


“Hmm~ Ready for another round then?” She asked.

Chapter 4 - Conclusion by AnonTheWazzock

Another day, another spreadsheet. The data still blurred together like someone had vomited numbers out and then asked me to clean the mess. I shifted about in my seat and the sting fired out from my pelvis as if someone had stabbed my hip. Placing my hand onto my side, I groaned out and tried to stretch it away. Mercifully, it receded and I could get back to focusing on the task at hand. As I did, I felt the reverberation on the floor again. Just the very feeling was enough to get me excited. Only one person could cause such a ruckus with their footfalls alone.


The vibrations grew worse as they approached. The flimsy partitions of my workstation shuddered in terror, the computer screen and desk bounced about as if they were suffering from an earthquake. Before, all I had felt was panic, that cold tingle like ice water being dripped down my back. I fidgeted in my seat, waiting in eager anticipation. The quaking grew more powerful and extreme as a great shadow loomed over before passing. After a second or so pause, a heavy thump rocked the office.


“Clumsy me,” Abigail’s voice rang out.

 

I scooted back on my chair, poking my head around the wall. Abigail had dropped a folder onto the floor. She bent over, her prodigious ass pushing against her tight skirt such that it looked like it would tear in half. It rode up so high, you could peak past her massive thighs and see the outline of her underwear. Abigail knew what she was doing with such a display. She overplayed herself, scooting her butt left and right as she took her time picking up her belongings. When she was done with the charade, Abigail turned around and saw me staring in awe at her. She tried her best to keep the thin facade, that reputation of being the managerial terror of the office. Yet the icy glare kept breaking with a subtle grin forming at the side of her lips. 


Abigail marched over to my cubicle, towering over my little space. She tried to remain composed, though she kept blushing and tugging on her skirt. She squatted down, trying to get as close as reasonably possible. I could not help but smile at seeing her struggle to act out her part. Abigail did not care that her titanic legs parted enough to peek at her panties. In all that excitement she tried to stop from overflowing, she bit down on her lip as best she could. She gripped onto folder harder and tighter such that her overwhelming strength nearly shattered it in half.


“H-Hey…” Abigail sputtered out.


Though I tried my best to conceal it, my member bulged against my trousers. Abigail took note and responded by licking her lips. Her eyes gleamed with that frenzy she had within. One of her hands rested on her thigh as she began rubbing on it, only to then begin writhing her legs together. If she got any more worked up, I would not have been surprised if she lept onto me at this very moment.


“I-I’m going to need you to stay for some overtime tonight,” she said, trying her best to be as vitriolic as possible. 


Abigail parted her shirt by prying a slight slit open more, letting me have a view of her colossal cleavage. I gripped onto the sides of my chair such that it felt like my nails were digging through the cheap plastic frame. I wanted to dive straight between her breasts as the thought of being nestled between them got stuck in my mind. Abigail had made me an addict, a slave to the warmth that exuded from her glorious giant physique. As if knowing how much I was struggling with all the teasing, Abigail blew me a kiss. Though the gale wind nearly threw me from my chair, such a display of casual power aroused me even more than I had thought possible.


When I had recovered, Abigail had already picked herself up. Rather than making haste to wherever she needed to be, she hung over my cubicle. I beheld her ass cheeks packed so intimately in her skirt. She kept fiddling about with it as if trying to scratch some itch. Perhaps she knew no one else would dare look at her during such a display as she toyed about with her butt. Letting her cheeks jiggle about on high like a tease for the things to come sent me wild. It took every ounce of restraint within me not to try and climb up her leg as if it were some tree to reach the glorious bounty at its top. 


However, both of us had a job to do. Abigail sauntered off, leaving me to my thoughts and my workload. For once in my life, I did not dread staying late. Knowing what awaited me at the end of the day motivated me to plough through as much as I could. If that massive manager kept on teasing me throughout the day, nothing would ever get done. Then again, with her at the forefront of my mind, Abigail never really left me alone. Overtime was certainly going to be tough tonight. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11060