Luna's secret plaything by Yougts
Summary:

Levi decided to stay home while his family went on holiday. But as he shrinks himself with a forgotten shrinkbox, his sister decides to take him along as her secret plaything. 


Join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 109392 Read: 235329 Published: November 06 2021 Updated: January 02 2024
Story Notes:

Back again with a new story! :) Naturally brother/sister scenario. Enjoy! 

1. The mistake by Yougts

2. The car ride by Yougts

3. Settling in by Yougts

4. Taking things further by Yougts

5. Crossing boundaries by Yougts

6. Panty prisoner by Yougts

7. In you go! by Yougts

8. Down the hatch! by Yougts

9. Into the stomach! by Yougts

10. Full tour! by Yougts

11. Back to being a plaything by Yougts

12. Update! by Yougts

13. A sticky situation! by Yougts

14. ShrinkCon Part 1! by Yougts

The mistake by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a review. It keeps me going. If you have suggestions, please let me know and maybe I'll put them in :)

"Mom, I'm 18 years old," Levi grunted and rolled his eyes. "I know how the oven works," he laughed.


Over the past few days, Levi's mother Claire had made it her mission to prepare her son for the weeks ahead. This year, he had chosen not to accompany the family on their annual summer trip to their beach apartment, and it made his mother nervous.


Today, she was determined to ensure that he wouldn't just order takeout all the time and would actually make his own meals. Levi tried to reason with her, but quickly realized that it would be faster to just let her explain the various kitchen appliances to him.


As his mom continued to talk about pots and pans, Levi's thoughts wandered. He smiled as he considered his plans for the afternoon: as soon as his family left for their trip, he would spend the entire time playing the new Spider-Man game he had downloaded on his PlayStation 5.


His daydream was interrupted by the sound of footsteps behind him, followed by laughter. "I think he knows how a fridge works, Mom," his sister Luna joked. Claire looked at her daughter with mild annoyance. She had stocked the fridge with nearly a week's worth of food, just wanting to make sure that her son would eat well for the first few days, at least. "Claire, are you almost ready? You know how your father is when he travels," she said.


Luna hopped up onto the counter and grabbed an apple. "Yup, he's packing my bags now," she replied, taking a big bite of her apple. Everyone in the family had long given up on trying to improve her eating habits. John looked at her with a smile, always appreciating her carefree attitude.


She grinned back at her brother as she continued to eat her apple. "Come on, bro," she said between bites. "Just come with us; it'll be fun! Besides, who am I going to tease all day, huh? Mom?" She giggled at her own joke. Although it was true that she loved to get under her brother's skin, she was a bit sad that he wouldn't be coming along. But Levi had made up his mind long ago: now that he was 18, he was determined to enjoy himself while his family was away. No nagging parents, no constant teasing from his older sister. Just playing video games and hanging out with friends – a taste of freedom.


"No," he smiled back at her. "But please, be quiet; Mom is explaining very important stuff." This comment prompted a frustrated grunt from his mother, who finally admitted defeat. "Fine!" she laughed, "but please take care of yourself, okay?" She leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.


Luna chuckled as she finished her apple and clapped her hands together. "Suit yourself," she said, hopping down from the counter. "More room for me," she shrugged nonchalantly. One advantage of Levi staying behind was that she wouldn't have to share a room with him for the duration of the trip. Her mind began to wander, thinking about all the "fun" things she could do without her younger brother's prying eyes.


She wondered if her fling from the previous year would be there again, as she felt a surge of excitement. "Maybe he wants to play," she mused as she walked to the bathroom to freshen up before the trip.


Just then, her father entered the house. "Alright, guys, everything is packed," he announced, sounding a bit too proud. He was always stressed at the beginning of their holiday. He worked hard for his family, but it sometimes took its toll on him. However, after a few days of relaxation, he usually returned to his normal, easygoing self.


"Let's go, ladies!" he called out from the hallway before returning to his son. He took hold of both of Levi's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "No funny business, Levi," he warned, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. He knew that Levi would likely try to throw a party, and it made him somewhat proud – he almost hoped that his son would do just that. "Yeah, yeah, Dad, I know," Levi laughed, noticing his father's change in mood as they hugged.


After listening to some last-minute tips, Levi said goodbye to his mother as well. Then, they both left the house. Levi sighed; one more farewell and then his weeks of freedom and fun would begin!


He waited by the front door for Luna to emerge from the bathroom. He rolled his eyes as she checked herself out in the mirror. He knew that she was well aware of her good looks. Her athletic body and beautiful face were all his friends could talk about, much to his annoyance. He just saw her as his sister.


He knew she would attract a lot of attention from guys on the holiday as well. But he felt sorry for some of them, knowing what their fates might be, and he shuddered at the thought.


He quickly shook his head to clear those images as she walked towards him with confidence and a broad grin. "So, bro, last chance!" she said. "Are you sure you don't want to come? I could use someone to bother while I'm being nagged by Mom and Dad," she added hopefully. However, she could see that there was nothing she could do to convince him to come along. "Take care of yourself, bro," she said as she pinched his cheek while walking past him. "Don't do anything stupid," she laughed as she stepped outside.


Just as he was about to close the door, she peeked her head back in. "Oh, I hope you don't mind if I erase some of your PS4 games?" she teased before running to the car, laughing. Levi opened his mouth to say something, almost falling for her empty threat, but chose not to and closed the door. He listened as the car pulled away, heading for their destination. He smiled as he remembered all those times he had endured that boring eight-hour trip. Slowly, a smile spread across his face.


Emotions of joy overwhelmed Levi as he leaned back against the front door. The whole house to himself, nobody telling him what to do – only freedom awaited him. With a big cheer, he flung himself onto the couch, celebrating and kicking his legs in the air with pure excitement.


He checked his phone and noticed that Spiderman had finished downloading. But there was something else he wanted to do first. He glanced at the huge TV in the living room. His father loved to watch sports and had bought the giant screen, much to his wife's dismay. However, he had never allowed Levi to connect his PS5 to it, forcing him to play on the smaller TV in his own room. But the coming weeks would be different. Levi jumped off the couch and bounded up the stairs, heading to his room to grab his PlayStation.


He ran past his parents' room and the bathroom, almost reaching his own room when he abruptly stopped, nearly falling over. "What was that?" he whispered, his throat going dry. "Is that what I think it is?" he wondered.


Slowly, he took a few steps back and stopped in front of his sister's room. Her room was surprisingly clean; it was usually cluttered with laundry and various items strewn across the floor. But that wasn't what had caught his attention. It was the white, shining box in the middle of her desk.


Levi stood still for a few moments, contemplating what he should do. All the voices inside his head told him to ignore it, get his PlayStation, and enjoy his free time. But something within him urged him otherwise, and as if his body had a mind of its own, he took the first step inside his sister's bedroom. Normally, he didn't spend much time in there. Luna was always listening to music he didn't like or texting her friends about things he didn't care about. He noticed that her room was much tidier than usual – his mother had probably made her clean up before their holiday.


But that wasn't important right now. Levi stopped right in front of the box. To the casual observer, it looked like an ordinary shoebox. But he knew better – the box contained something far more exciting than his sister's footwear. It was her shrinkbox!


Shrinking technology had advanced significantly in recent years. At first, it was used to reduce waste, create endless fields of tiny food that could be grown for consumption, and for other practical purposes. But as with all technology, it became more and more affordable, leading companies to develop new products. The shrinkbox was the ultimate product from the previous year.


The box contained a controller and receiver and was used to shrink people. They combined it with other techniques, making the tinies practically invulnerable and more. No need for food, no need for oxygen, and the ability to alter body properties – it was nothing short of a miracle.


Sure enough, people began to experiment with it and soon people were using it on each other. Some became tiny as a way to save money, others wanted to become tiny as a way to bond. But soon enough, people were used as jewelry, footwear, piercing and naturally, sextoys. 

 

The adult industry jumped right on it and invented creative toys that could be combined with tinies, or enhance their sexlife. Levi was to young the last years to really take an interest, but as he turned 18 things started to change, helped by some of the movies that he streamed online

 

Little did he know, someone in his house was already experimenting with tinies.

 

Levi remembered it like it was yesterday. It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and he was watching a movie together with Luna. That was something they enjoyed together and this time it was a good movie too. But he couldn’t quite concentrate because Luna was sucking on something with too much noise. He waited for her to swallow it, but after some minutes she was still sucking on it.

 

He stomped her softly on her shoulder, telling her to stop her smacking. She smiled at him with an innocent smile and shrugged, “sorry, can’t do” she replied she continued playing with something in her mouth and resumed watching the movie.

 

Levi frowned as he looked at her. “why not, just swallow it” he replied, but that only caused his sister to laugh. “Aah, no, let’s not do that” she smiled as giggled more to herself than to her brother.

 

After a few silent moments she looked at her brother from the corner of her eye with a smirk and knew that he wouldn’t let this go. She sighed. “fine” and looked at him suspiciously. She leaned and opened her mouth to show what she was sucking on.

 

Disgusted, he tried to push her away until he gasped as he saw what was on his sister’s wet tongue. In the middle of the pink flesh was a tiny shrunken man. The first he ever laid eyes on. “Wh.. how” he mumbled as a wave of hot air rushed over the man, caused by his captor’s giggling.. The tiny guy clearly looked like he was getting more than he bargained for. 

 

And just like that Luna closed her mouth and resumed sucking on him like nothing happened. “Well, I got a shrinking box” she grinned, mumbling around the little man. “And he wanted to be shrunken”. “So yeah, that’s it” 

 

Levi stayed silent for a while as he looked at Luna casually sucking on it. “H.. How” he said, still looking for words. “Do mom and dad know”, which caused a strong reaction from his sister as she looked at him directly.


“Hell no!” she blurted out, and he felt sorry for the tiny man inside her mouth. “And don’t you say anything as well” as she pointed her finger on his chest and looked at him mischievously. “Because if you do you’re going in next” she said and resumed smiling at her brother.



 “Ha, that would be nice” as she looked back at the television in front of her.


"My little brother as my toy," Luna mused. "Ha, now that would be hilarious," she laughed.


Levi decided it was best to leave on that note. He needed some time to collect his thoughts. As casually and relaxed as he could pretend to be, he stood up and told her he was tired. Luna laughed as he got up, 


"What? Not interested?" She frowned as he was actually leaving.


 "Ah, come on, bro, I won't do it. Just watch the movie," she said, patting the seat next to her. But Levi thought it would be better to have some alone time. Just as he left the room, Luna decided to tease him then. 


"Ok, just tell me when you're ready, bro!" she giggled.


That night, he lay awake in his bed, thinking about what it must have been like for that guy, stuck in Luna's mouth. As the image of his sister slowly got replaced with a girl from the gym, he began to fantasize. He still remembered the thrill of the prospect of being dominated by sheer feminine power as he fell asleep.


He later learned that the man had agreed to be Luna's shrunken plaything for a week with no restrictions. He could only guess what his sister did with him, but as it could be pretty much anything, it must have been quite a wild ride. He saw him a couple of times; Luna made it a sport to secretly show her brother what she was doing with the tiny man. Let's just say Levi hoped nobody would ever throw him inside a running shoe before a 10k run.


Levi shook his head as he was brought back to the present. With clammy palms, he opened the box in front of him, being careful not to accidentally damage it. Luna would immediately know he was the one who did it. Sure enough, there was the controller and the watch beside it. He had seen them countless times online, almost ready to buy them, but he never found the courage.


His mouth remained dry as he took the controller and turned it on. A loading screen appeared, which slowly filled up to 100%. There was a cute logo of a tiny man under a giant thumb below the loading screen, which made him smile. While he waited, he took the box and placed it on his sister's pink bedspread, sitting beside it.


From the moment he discovered the tiny man on Luna's tongue, he had wondered what it would be like. Not with his sister, but how it must feel to be so helpless. To be so easily dominated by a woman who could do whatever she pleased with his tiny body. As he held the watch in his hands, he tried to create a mental image of how disproportionate everything would be – teeth the size of boulders and feet like houses.


As he thought about it, he felt a familiar sensation every time those images came to mind – he grew excited. A slight bulge appeared in his pants as he considered the idea, and as the controller finished loading, he made up his mind. He felt a bit uncomfortable being aroused in Luna's room, but he was ready. He was going to try this out.


He browsed through the controller and quickly discovered that it was possible to store multiple profiles. His eyes widened as he saw 17 profiles already in the database. "She's shrunk that many guys already," he mumbled, scrolling down until he saw a large plus icon at the bottom. "Add tiny," it said, and he pressed it with his thumb, his nerves tingling.


He entered his name, intending to erase it afterward, and the controller prompted him to put on the watch, which he did. He turned it on, relieved that it didn't require any loading time. He knew from his research that it would shrink with him and serve as a means of communication.


"Scanning subject," the controller announced, and he suddenly felt a strange tingling sensation throughout his body. To his surprise, a few seconds later, a 3D scan of his body appeared on the screen, looking 99% like him, which made him chuckle.


"Start shrinking session?" the controller inquired, and his hand trembled as he confirmed. He had to specify the duration of the session and his starting height. After pondering for a minute, he chose 5 minutes and 1 inch tall. This would give him an immediate sense of the scale of his surroundings while being short enough to prevent any mishaps.


"Ready?" the controller questioned after he input everything. "Am I really going to do this?" he asked aloud. He glanced around Luna's room. "And in Luna's room?" he wondered. After a few moments of silence, he heard himself say, "Forget it, let's do it," and pressed the button with surprising conviction.


The tingling sensation returned as he sensed something odd happening to his body. Just as he started to panic, he realized his clothes were becoming loose and that the shrinking process had begun. However, he would soon be completely naked. Excited, he hurried to undress and tossed his clothes beneath him. In a moment of clarity, he decided to stand on Luna's bed so that he could be close to the controller as it grew larger in his hands, eventually becoming too big to carry.


After a few exhilarating seconds, he reached his final height and was astounded by what he saw.


He found himself on his sister's bed, surrounded by vast expanses of pink. In the distance, the shrinking box stood like a monolith. And beyond it, a distorted view of her girly room, complete with familiar posters and decorations. He fell to his knees, overwhelmed by the surreal sensations. "Incredible," he whispered.


He got back on his feet and cautiously took a few steps on the now strangely textured surface of her bed. But his adventure had just begun when he heard an alarming sound: the screech of tires in front of the house, followed by a car door opening and hurried footsteps approaching the front door.


His blood ran cold as he listened intently. "What's going on?" he thought, and for a moment, he wondered if he had misheard it. But sure enough, the front door slammed open downstairs, followed by someone running up the stairs – straight towards him! "No!" he cried out and looked around. The only thing on her bed was the shrinking box itself, and he quickly dashed towards it. He glanced at his watch while running and saw that he still had 4 minutes left. "No!" he shouted again.


"No!" Luna exclaimed as she sprinted up the stairs. "How could I be so careless?" she yelled, rushing past her parents' bedroom. "How could I forget the shrink box?" she thought for the umpteenth time as she begged her father to turn around so she could retrieve something private from her room. Her father grumbled as he finally turned the car around to fetch the mysterious 'something' she refused to disclose.


She pushed her slightly ajar door open and stepped into her room. She briefly wondered where Levi was but had more pressing concerns. Within a few steps, she reached the desk, but the shrinking box was missing. "Wh...what?" she stammered, seeing her desk completely empty. "Where is..." she stopped speaking when she turned around and noticed the box on her bed, along with Levi's clothes on the floor and her rumpled bedspread. "What the..." she muttered as she slowly approached.


Levi struggled to catch his breath. "No...," he thought, "she's way too big, no..." he stammered as he observed his gigantic sister in her room. His mind couldn't comprehend how something so immense could move so quickly – it was just so much raw power. "What is she doing here?" he thought in panic. "She can't find me like this!"


He heard her approaching footsteps just as he reached the box. He leaned back against it and stayed perfectly silent, acutely aware of his nakedness. "She can't find me like this," he whimpered, but a massive shadow loomed over the box and spread across the bedspread before him. Slowly, he dared to look up and gasped at what he saw.


Above him, he gazed at the astonished face of his colossal sister. Her eyes grew wider, and her open mouth gradually transformed into an enormous grin. "Levi?" she said, her voice a mix of surprise and curiosity. "Wh...what are you doing?" she asked the tiny man beneath her.


Luna couldn't believe her eyes. Standing next to her shrinking box was her tiny, naked brother. A grin slowly spread across her face as she realized that he must have wanted to try it out. She opened her mouth to speak, but before the conversation even began, they were both startled by their father's angry voice from downstairs. "Luna!" he shouted. "Come back now!"


"Damn," she muttered, glancing towards her door. "Coming, Dad!" she called back and chuckled when she noticed her tiny brother covering his ears. Her mind raced with possibilities to toy with her shrunken sibling, but there was no time.


Or was there? She thought, looking at her brother.


He saw her weighing her options and pleaded with her to leave him alone, but he knew from her expression that she wouldn't listen to reason. He could only hope she would return him to his normal size and never mention this again. But deep down, he knew better.


He screamed and ducked as she reached for something behind him, her colossal movements still unfamiliar and terrifying. When he dared to look again, he saw her examining the controller. Her eyes scanned the settings, and suddenly she locked eyes with him, displaying the widest smile he'd ever seen on her face.


"Three minutes left?" she teased with a toothy grin. "More like three weeks," she laughed, showing him the controller. He forced himself to look, and above his body, just below his name, was the timer. September 21st, he read out loud, wondering what date it was. He hadn't set it like that, had he? It suddenly dawned on him: that was the day they returned from their trip. "No!" he thought, scurrying away from her. "She's going to take me with her!" he realized.


"No, Luna, you can't do that!" he shouted, falling on his back, but her fingers were already encircling him. "Well, Levi, that's the beauty of it," she said sweetly, "I can." She laughed and gently picked him up.


"Luna!" her father shouted again. "One minute!" she yelled back. She reveled in how her little brother felt in her hand. She had considered shrinking him before but told herself to focus on strangers. However, if he was going to offer himself up like this, she would make the most of it. 


Luna disregarded her brother's pleas as she held him in her hands. "Where to put you?" she mused out loud. "Ooh, I've got just the thing!" She revealed a hidden drawer inside the box. Levi peered between her fingers and noticed all kinds of jewelry inside. Her enormous hand rummaged through the items until she found what she was looking for.


She sat on her bed for a moment, and Levi heard it creak under her weight. Luna placed him on her knee as she took the controller. "Don't be scared, I'm just shrinking you a bit more," she said with a smirk before pressing a button. He trembled as the world grew even larger around him until he was about half an inch tall. "Perfect," Luna declared from far above.


He cried out as something round and slightly smaller than him was placed next to him. Using her colossal fingernail, she opened a latch on the front and somehow forced her brother inside. He found himself in a golden, round cage with only a small platform to sit on. Regaining his bearings, he gripped the bars that held him captive just as the latch closed behind him. She had trapped him!


Her fingers encased his silver cage, and he watched her rummaging through her jewelry for a moment. "Come on, where is it?" she muttered hurriedly, aware that her father might barge in at any moment. "Ah, there it is!" She grabbed some kind of metal pole. Levi screamed as she inserted it beneath his platform. Luna carefully screwed the metal ball onto the pole while giggling at her brother's distress.


"There, all done," she said, finally raising him to her eye level. Levi had never felt so small, only able to stare at his sister's massive eye looming above him. "Please, Luna, stop!" he pleaded, but he could tell that nothing he said would sway her. "Glad that you decided to join me in the end, bro," her thunderous voice boomed from below.


"No, I…" but his sister cut him off. "Now, enjoy the ride," she giggled, leaving him wondering what she meant. "What is this stupid cage anyway?" he yelled, shaking the bars until he saw the pole heading towards a tiny hole in the center of her wet, pink tongue. "No… noo," he whimpered, realizing what he had become.


Luna reveled in his tiny yells inside her mouth as she secured her tongue ring. Nobody outside her mouth could hear, but if she concentrated, she could hear him inside her. The sheer dominance she had over her brother thrilled her as she fastened the little butterfly beneath her tongue. Satisfied, she withdrew her fingers.

Levi screamed as her fingers retreated, leaving him alone in the dim, terrifying space. He was surrounded by white boulders that could easily crush him, and above loomed a wet, ribbed ceiling. His feet touched the damp surface beneath him, and he didn't dare to look behind.


His screams intensified as he gazed forward, past her sharp teeth. The sight of his sister's tongue stretching out before him, slowly retracting inside her mouth, was surreal. "Luna!" he cried out one last time before her mouth abruptly closed.


Luna smiled as she quickly gathered her things. She had never felt so powerful, not even with other tiny individuals. The prospect of having her own brother as her secret plaything for the next few weeks exhilarated her to the core. Dominating him with every simple movement, even in the presence of their parents, was a wicked fantasy come true. This would undoubtedly be the most memorable trip ever.


She placed the box in a backpack from her closet and smiled to herself as she felt all the items inside shift, envisioning her brother among them. Content, she finally bounded out of her room.


Luna was met with disapproving sounds from her father downstairs. However, she couldn't care less as she hopped outside and opened the trunk. It was packed with their belongings, but she found a spot on the left. Carefully, she closed the trunk over the backpack, ensuring she didn't damage the box.


Satisfied, she climbed into the backseat of the car and listened for a moment to her mother's concerns. "It's nothing, Mom," she said sweetly, "thank you for bringing me back, I owe you one," and leaned in to kiss both her parents. She knew precisely how to appease them.


Levi could only try to maintain his sanity inside her mouth as she moved down the stairs. With each step she took, he knew his freedom was slipping further away. Each breath that washed over him, carrying the faint scent of her previous apple, served as a reminder of what he was in for. But that wasn't even his biggest problem.


His sister kept her mouth relatively still, probably as a weird form of kindness to let him adjust to his new position. But her saliva didn’t care, slowly it crawled all over his tiny shrunken naked body and there was nothing he could do. He kept his eyes and mouth shut as he felt so humiliated covered in his sister’s spit.

 

But that was nothing compared to the moment she started talking. With every syllable he was thrown around her mouth effortlessly, an impossible rodeo on her tongue. 


But what was even worse, was the sight of a happy family leaving for a long nice holiday, while being totally unaware that he was brought along as a toy for his sister. He growled with anger as he realized what was happening. 


Instead of having three weeks of freedom, he would be whatever Luna decided. Levi shuddered as he remembered the fate of some of her other tinies. 

He could swear he noticed a smug grin on her lips, before he was plunged back in darkness and wetness. “Stupid, stupid, stupid”  he screamed, angry at himself as her saliva crept in his mouth. He gagged as she slammed him on the roof of her mouth with a giggle.


Luna grinned as she leaned back and played with her tongue piercing, tracing it along her teeth and the inside of her mouth. She reveled in the secret that her brother was hidden away like a small captive. Unable to stop her tongue. 


After about fifteen minutes, Luna began to feel drowsy. She was tempted to continue playing, but she reminded herself that she had three more weeks to enjoy this. Deciding that a brief rest wouldn't hurt, she grabbed a nearby sweater and used it as a makeshift pillow. Within minutes, she was fast asleep, snoring softly as her father drove them to their destination.


Meanwhile, her brother was trapped in his sister’s mouth, feeling utterly helpless and overwhelmed with embarrassment. As Luna snored, her half-open mouth revealed glimpses of the world outside, a cruel reminder of the freedom he once had. 


Nobody could hear his tiny scream as Luna’s mouth closed around him, leaving him utterly humiliated, a prisoner in his own sister’s mouth. 







End Notes:

Thanks! Please leave a review :) 

The car ride by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the reviews! If you want to see something in the story you can always send me your ideas: yougts@gmail.com


Please forgive my spelling / grammar mistakes as English is not my native language. Enjoy! 

“Can I have another one, mom?” Luna asked while she leaned forward, already holding out her hand. “Sure honey” Claire said as she reached inside the plastic bag full of candies. Luna loved them, a hard sugary sweet with a hidden liquid inside it that exploded in her mouth after a while. 


“Good thing your brother is not around” her mother joked. “He would have probably complained about you eating them non-stop”. It was true, Levi found them disgusting. “But that makes this even better” she smiled as she popped another one between her plush lips and smiled. She could swear she felt the tiny silver ball move as she swirled it around. 


“Stop!’ Levi yelled angrily as he saw his sister’s maw open once again. Light crept in and showed him his surroundings. A sticky layer of sugary sweet decorated the already horrifying room. Strands of thick saliva hung between her molars as another orb joined his wet prison. He shook his cage as hard as he could to let her know that she had to stop this, but nothing happened as once again he was plunged in darkness.


A loud äpproving sound surrounded him as the orb slammed against his cage. “Hmmm, so good” her mouth mumbled, which let in some light as he was trashed around from her simple talking. “How can Levi not like this?” she said out loud, as she secretly teased him while guiding the candy between her molars. She could hear his faint screams inside her head as she applied pressure. She felt it explode and the delicious liquid poured over her teeth and tongue, covering her brother with it. She smiled and laid her head back, slowly chewing on the hard remains before she swallowed everything with a gulp.


The candies were great, but didn’t fill her up. She leaned in between her parents, “could we get something to eat soon” she asked sweetly. Luna noticed her father’s improved mood, he made a lot of progress and was already halfway after three hours. One stop would be enough, so they had plenty of time to have a nice lunch. “Sure sweety, we’ll stop at the next restaurant ok?” he said with a loving smile in the rearview mirror.”Thanks dad” she replied and she sat back on her seat. She used the tip of her tongue to scrape the sticky remains of her candy from her molars and resumed her thoughts. 


When she woke up from her nice nap, she wondered why he shrunk himself. Sure, she wasn’t at home when he did it, but he shrunk himself in hér room, with hér shrinkbox. Took the time to make a profile, get naked, and made himself tiny on hér bed. He must have really wanted to know what it would be like, tiny and helpless. But he probably didn’t want me to be 

the one that would be his first experience ” she thought amused. “oh well, who better than me”.  as she put on her sneakers over her white socks. “Being a plaything for your own sister is as helpless as it gets' ' she smiled as her father got off the highway and parked his car next to the gas pump. 


It was some distance to the restaurant from the gas station, but that was perfect to have a small conversation with her brother. “I’ll walk to the restaurant mom” she said, “I could use some stretching”. “Sure honey, see you inside” her mother said while she prepared her purse. 


The sun felt nice on her face as she walked towards the restaurant. She swore they stopped here more often in the past, but couldn’t quite remember. She got her phone out of her back pocket and held it in front of her. After making sure nobody was watching she turned on her camera and stuck out her tongue. 


Levi screamed as his eyes were assaulted by bright light. He barely could open them anyway, the sugary coating on his body mixed with his sister’s saliva made him extremely sticky. He spat out his sister’s sugary saliva as it was forced everywhere. 


As a prisoner in such a violent place, he learned quickly how durable he was. He was smashed against the bars of his cage countless times, but only felt mild discomfort. His lungs were burning from the lack of air, filled with the candies he so hated, but nothing bad happened. He could do nothing as the liquid that surrounded him poured in every crevice his body possessed. 


But his bodily discomfort couldn’t compare to the humiliation he felt. How he looked through her lips while she snored around him, as he saw the landscape passing by in the distance. His home further and further away. 


How helpless he felt as she had a simple conversation with their mom, so closeby. Or when she was chewing bubble gum while she read some girly magazine. He swore she let him peek through her slightly open lips to let him see how carefree she was, while he was being tormented in her mouth. 


But now, finally, he was in the open air again. But the humiliation continued as he stared right into a gigantic smirking face. He was momentarily confused, but quickly understood he was watching her face on her phone. He used one free hand to wipe his face again as he looked closer and whimpered at the sight of the silver cage on her spread out tongue. 


He knew he was in there, but could barely make out his own form. The only thing that was visible were his legs sticking out in front.  An unknowing watcher would never see him there. 


Her grin turned even brighter as she realized the same as her huge index finger slammed on his cage and playfully shook him in little circles. A giggle washed over him as she zoomed in with her phone and snapped a picture of her little ornament. 


Luna looked over her shoulder and saw that her parents were still busy with the car, so she decided to sit on a bench for a moment. She retracted her tongue back inside as she finally addressed her brother for the first time she put him in there as decoration hours ago. 


“Levi, what were you thinking?” she bursted out laughing as she released the built up tension from keeping him secret in the car. She stuck out her tongue in front of her screen again to see some reaction, but the only thing she saw were his feet kicking cutely in the air. She tapped his cage playfully and continued talking. 


“You know how much I like to play with tinies,” she said as she started a one-way conversation. “And then you shrink yourself with my shrink box, minutes after I leave?” she chuckled. “It’s like you wanted to be found by me” she teased. “Well, I don’t blame you,” she said. “As your sister I know exactly what you like, but more importantly, what you don’t like. So you must have thought that I would be perfect to feel you real helpless, huh? she jokes. 


“Don’t worry bro, I got you covered!” She said confidently. “I’ll make sure to be extra creative ok, with you being my brother and all”. “Ah, there’s mom and dad,” she said as she peeked on her phone one last time. “Don’t worry bro, I’ll put you somewhere else for the remainder of the car ride ok?”. “Bye!” and slammed her mouth shut and left her brother back in her wet prison. She enjoyed her little teasing a lot and with a happy feeling, got up and walked into the restaurant.  


Her parents were already in line for the buffet. Luna grimaced as she saw all the displayed food, she was hoping for something nicer. She looked around and saw a nice little shop, much better than the level of the restaurant and smiled. Luna loved to browse, but when she saw the shrinkbox logo she immediately stepped towards that section. 


She was still amazed at all the stuff as she checked at the small stand. And even though it was pretty vanilla items, it was just so fun to see all the things they came up with to play with tinies. But most of the items were stuff that would expose her brother and that she couldn't do, so she looked at the jewelry. 


Most of her own jewelry was packed in her backpack and she didn’t want to raise suspicions again after the ordeal with putting Levi in her tongue ring. “But what to use with him, he could use some time out of my mouth” she figured, knowing full well that the first experience as a tiny was being shoved in your sibling’s tonguering was pretty out there. To put it mildly. 


She smiled as she saw just the perfect thing. She stuck out her tongue slightly and showed it to Levi. “What do you think bro?” she said, but she knew he didn’t have a clue what it was. “Let’s put you in there shall we?” Luna asked as she paid the cashier her money.


Just as she was about to leave for the bathroom, her parents called her from the restaurant.. “Luna, get in line, we’re going to eat first ok?” as they were already at the end of the line with their tray full of food.. She lightly chewed on her brother’s prison as she pondered what to do. The thought of eating while he was there, excited her. Another way to casually dominate him.


“Sorry Levi, I don’t know if you heard but I’m gonna eat first, guess you’ll eat whatever I eat huh?” she chuckled as she put the jewelry in her pocket for later use. 


Levi screamed inside her mouth. “No, Luna, put me in that other thing please” he yelled, even though he didn’t know what it was. But the thought of being on her tongue while she mascitated her food around him was even worse than choking in her candies, he imagined.


But there was nothing he could do as she hummed a carefree tune while browsing the buffet. She opened her mouth a bit to show him the options. “What do you want bro?” she whispered. “Oh sorry, don’t care,” she laughed. Let’s go for a salad” she said, “then you’ll finally eat something healthy like mom wanted” and slammed her mouth shut. 


He could only wait surrounded by her humming as he felt her walking towards the table and sitting down. Infuriated, he watched as she opened her mouth a bit so she could show him their parents already eating before he was plunged in darkness again. 


After some seconds her mouth parted and her finger slammed in front of him as she sucked off some liquid. She swirled it over her tongue as she tasted it at the same time as her brother. He screamed obscenities as he realised what it was. Mustard honey dressing, which of course he hated.


“Hmmm, mustard honey dressing, my favourite” she boomed around him, as she opened wide. His screams felt silent as he saw what was coming.A fork with green leaves and tomatoes covered in dressing approached him slowly. “N..no Luna '' he begged as her food blocked out most of the light until it dropped right on the top of his cage. A wave of air washed over him as she silently laughed as she closed her mouth over her fork.


Luna loved how much power she felt as she chewed on her first bite. “Delicious” she said through the partly chewed food and her mother immediately looked at her. “Sorry mom” she said with her mouth full of food, and her mother rolled her eyes as she continued eating. Claire wanted to have a nice second half of the trip, so she bit her lip to say anything further. 


Levi never felt so humiliated as he felt at that moment, covered in his sister’s chewed food as she put in bite after bite. The horrifying images of bits of food still present in her mouth as she dropped another load of impossible big chunks of healthy food on his prison. He could not understand their conversation as he was forced through mashed nutritions as she talked, but could swear he heard his name a couple of times. It only added to his humiliation. 


Finally after 10 minutes or so, she slurped the last bit of dressing from her fork. It was surprisingly good, better than she had expected. A nice fitting ending for her brother’s entrapment in her tongue ring. He could use a break after this she figured and excused herself from the table. 


She sat down on a closed toilet while she enjoyed the lingering taste of her salad. She scooped up the last bits with her tongue as she prepared the purchased jewelry on her knee. 


Levi never felt so relieved as he was spun around on the metal pole by two massive pedicured fingers. With a loud clank the cage came loose from the pole and was lifted from her mouth. He sucked in lungs and lungs  of relatively fresh air once he passed her plush lips. He was lifted towards her massive eye again. 


She loved how he looked inside as she could now see him with her own eyes again. “Wow, you look perfect in there” she squealed. “Don't worry bro, you're going to be in there a lot, I promise” she winked. He yelled at her, but she didn’t really have time to have a conversation right now. “Damn, I’m so glad you shrunk yourself” she said more to herself as she lowered him towards her lips. 


“What are you doing!” he yelled at her, angry that she didn’t even listen to him. Instead she pursed her lips and gently blew on him. . She giggled at his discomfort and blasted her breath over her little brother to make sure he was totally dry. “There, all done!” she sang as she clipped his cage open. 


Humiliated, but thankful to be finally dry after being in constant wetness for three hours, he crawled out of his cage. With nowhere to go he let himself fall on his sister’s jeans. He tried to get up, but couldn’t as she shook her knee just too much. He lay flat on his face and grunted as he turned on his back. 


“Now Levi” she boomed down on him when he succeeded.. He screamed as he saw how massive she really was at his current size. “I want you to put yourself into this metal ring ok” and he looked at her in anger. “No way!” he yelled as he overcame his fear. “Ok, back in my mouth then?” she laughed and as she lowered her hand with her tonguering. It only took one second before he crawled towards the ring. 


“Good!” she said as he clasped his hands in both cuffs on one side of the ring. “And now your feet”. He couldn’t believe what he was doing, but there was no way he was going back in her mouth. He searched with his feet until he found the same cuffs that clapped around his ankles. Just then he realised he was totally trapped, naked and spread eagle on one of his sister’s newly purchased jewelry. 


She loved how he looked on her ring and luckily he strapped himself correctly as she grabbed the other part of the jewelry. He yelled as she dropped a long string of jewelry next to him. He looked closer and felt his blood drain. There were all kinds of similar rings attached to it, all of them with tiny metal little men in the middle. Except there was one missing. “N.noo” he whimpered as two giant fingers picked him up. 


“Perfect” Luna exclaimed as she clasped the ring next to the others and admired her handiwork. There were in total 10 charms, all looking the same, but only one was trying to get loose. “Aah you look so cuuute” she said as fondled her little brother between her fingers. “You will look really nice on me”. 


Embarrassed to his core by his sister compliments as a accessory he begged her to stop. But he knew from her facial expression that this conversation was over as she brought him lower.. Levi was very confused as she lowered him past her knee and continued lowering him.. “What the” he whispered as he stopped just below her jeans. He looked down as he saw two hands grabbing the ends of the string and moving him towards her ankle. “What, no!” he yelled as he realized what he was. 


He slammed face first in her ankle and his body was moved up and down for a bit as she tried to clasp the ends together. After some seconds of trying he heard happy sounds coming from far above. “Oh, you’re the wrong way” she said and two fingers slammed on him and turned him around. 


“Luna!” he yelled, but he knew she could never hear him. He could tell he was on the inside of her left ankle. He saw her other foot which showed just some bare skin between her white sock and the lower end of her jeans. Just enough room to put a cute ankle bracelet to decorate it.. He looked down past his imprisoned body and saw her impossible huge sneakers and the toilet floor below it. He remembered complimenting her shoes when she got them and now he’s practically the same to her. He found his confidence as he dared to look up. 


A smug grin from his sister far above between her knees, waved at him. The underside of the toilet bowl, another insult to his trapped body. She leaned in as she fondled her brother’s body again. “Comfy?” she teased. Then without warning she stood up and opened the lid of the bowl above him. “No she wouldn’t” he yelled as she laughed while she unbuttoned her jeans. Then sudden darkness as she lowered her jeans down on him and he heard the pot crack under her weight. 


Luna felt so powerful as she emptied her bladder. Her brother stuck underneath her clothes as he just had to wait for her to finish. Satisfied, she cleaned herself and put on her clothes again. After making sure she still looked good, she walked out of the toilet booth, cleaned her hands and walked outside. She saw her parents already waiting in the car, probably bickering about the remaining trip. “Alright bro, speak to you there”, she whispered just loud enough so he could hear “Just look nice okay?” she teased. 


Levi screamed as he saw the world pass by while his back slammed against Luna’s ankle with every step. The world was so impossible big, he didn’t have a chance to grasp it inside his cramped space in his sister’s mouth. But now, dangling at her feet his mind just couldn’t cope. He closed his eyes and screamed. 


Luna stepped into the car and slammed the door shut. She looked at the anklet below her and once she located her brother she grabbed her seatbelt. “Ready Luna?” her father asked. “Yes dad” she confirmed and he took off. 


Levi’s mind was still recovering from the simple walk from the toilet to the car. Her enormous legs that carried him effortlessly. The powerful bone structure that moved underneath her skin, other massive people that slammed their feet inches from him. Everybody oblivious to the fact that she just turned her sibling into an ornament for her pretty feet. 


Outside was even more frightening as she walked past car tires the size of apartment buildings, a woman that stomped out a cigarette bud with her heels. His body tensed up at every sight and he was almost thankful to be strapped in her bracelet. 


And he realized something even worse as he trembled at the sheer force that the family car oozed at his size. Even if he did manage to escape his sister’s grasp, he could never fend for himself as a tiny and his blood drained from his face. He didn’t even have a choice, if he even wanted to grow back, he should just accept whatever she wanted to do with him. 


His train of thought was interrupted when her hands grabbed the enormous sneaker below him and simply pulled it off. It happened with the other sneaker as well and he felt her ankle bending a bit to the side. 


He looked upwards and saw Luna’s as she smiled down to him. She grabbed her headset and put it on, before putting one of those terrible candies in her mouth with a wink. At least he didn’t have to endure that anymore, he thought as he saw her sucking on it. 


He yelled surprised as she moved her feet forward, just underneath the seat of his father above. He could just make out her face as she smirked down on him. After she got comfy she grabbed her magazine and crushed the candy to the pulp as she started reading, trrying to pass the time.


There he was, naked, spread eagle and stuck on his sister’s ankle until she decided otherwise. The only way out of this ordeal is to just endure whatever she comes up with for three whole weeks.  Her secret, helpless toy. And when that new reality sunk in, something happened that made him extremely angry. 


He grew an erection.

End Notes:

Thanks! Please leave your thoughts! 

Settling in by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the reviews and suggestions. Please keep them coming! I'll try to write them in as much as possible. 

“Please stop Luna” Levi thought as her pedicured index finger fondled him mercilessly. He gave up shouting long ago. His mother fell asleep and his father concentrated on the road before him. He hated his position at her ankles beneath his father’s chair, but what she was doing now was even worse. An hour ago she tucked her left leg underneath her bottom, with just her feet sticking out from underneath. She had given him a big smile as she continued reading from her book.


He could only look at the car ceiling and thought it was at least better than being on the floor, but suddenly her fingers had slammed beside him and her index finger and thumb started  fondling the tiny metal man next to him. Clearly that was not what she had intended and a few seconds later the same fingers pressed his body between them. She didn’t even acknowledge him as she started to rub him between her fingers. Only when she had to turn a page her fingers gave him a brief reprieve, but every time her fingers resumed playing with his tiny body. 


Soon his body was rubbed raw from her fingerprints as it rubbed over his body, over and over again with nothing to stop her. She didn’t even pay attention anymore to what she was doing, just turning page after page, completely hooked in the story of her novel. Eventually he knew every part of her thumb’s fingerprint.


But what was even more humiliating, was his erection that kept appearing throughout her absendminded torture. Every time when the combination of her rubbing him between her fingers and the thought that he was hanging there helplessly got him excited, he immediately had to remind himself that it was his sister that did it. And every time he managed to make his erection disappear, the frustration and anger returned with a vengeance. 


Unluckily for him, his mother woke up in the front seat just as he had a raging erection. Luna immediately sprung into action, not wanting her mother to accidentally see her brother on her ankle and sat up straight. Just as she was about to put her feet back on the ground, she decided to check on him first as it suddenly hit her that she was playing with him for the last hour or so. 


“N.no'' he mumbled as her fingers left his body and her face appeared above him. “No she can’t see me like this, '' he whispered as he tried to get out of his restraints. Her happy face leaned in closer and just as she was about to see all his details, her mother started talking to her. Luna didn’t want to take the chance that her mother caught her fiddling with her brother, so she quickly stuck  out her tongue playfully and dropped her feet back on the floor. 


She winked at her trapped brother below and started to rub her toes on his body.  She laughed out loud as she watched the surreal sight of her socks rubbing her brother. “What is so funny honey”? her father asked, trying to get some conversation going to kill his boredom. “Oh nothing dad” she said. “just really looking forward to the coming weeks'' she replied as she grinned down at her brother below her. 


Levi screamed in his sister’s socks as he was rubbed over and over again, still not being able to even remotely stop her. The only thing that helped him was the relief he felt from her not seeing his unwilling erection. 


----


“Thanks dad” Luna said from far above as his father carried her suitcase to her room. He felt very sad as he had watched from her ankles as they walked into the apartment. It hit him like a ton of bricks that she succeeded in her mission, to bring her shrunken brother safely to the destination where she could play with him non-stop and no soul in the world knew he was there. Except for his sister that is, of course.


Levi’s father watched his daughter starting to unpack her things and sighed. “Luna, you got 15 minutes ok?” he reminded her, “It’s been a long trip, so it’s dinner and after we get back you can unpack”. 


“Sure dad” she said as she sat down on her bed and waited until he left. He always closes doors when he leaves a room, and she knew from experience that her and Levi’s part of the apartment was pretty soundproof. They even had their own livingroom and kitchen on their side of the building, although they usually just used the rooms on her parents' side of the apartment. She waited a few more seconds and then cheered.



“It worked!” she yelled repeatedly. “It fucking worked!” she cheered and let herself fall on her mattress. Immediately she brought her feet towards her body and peered in. “Bro!” she exclaimed, “it worked” she laughed. 


“Haha, three weeks as my toy!” she boomed down on her little trapped sibling. “Aren’t you excited and happy?” she asked, “that you were lucky enough that I caught you shrinking yourself for me”?  Luna laughed. “You could have just asked, you know,” she grinned. “I would have shrunken you in an instant” 


“But I’m really glad you did it!” she stroked his body,”oooh, the things I’m going to do with you!” she said full of excitement. “Speaking of which, how did you like it so far huh? she said, “you know, being my tongue ring?”. She waited for a response she knew she couldn’t hear. “Hmm, well I looved it!” she laughed. “Feeling your little cage on my tongue, knowing you were in there? she asked. “Ouch, every sister’s dream”.


“Buuuut” she asked while looking around the room. “What to do with you know” she pondered. “Hmmm” she mused out loud. She looked at her brother and he was clearly trying to get her attention, but she just couldn’t hear him. 


“You know Levi, I really am curious what you have to say” she smiled at her brother.. “What to do” she said as she checked her watch to see how much time she had left. “Oh, I know!” she said out loud and reached out to her suitcase on the other side of the bed. “Got just the thing!” she said as she started to search through it.


Minutes later he was banging his fist against a very small hollow bead he was deposited in. “What did you put me in this time!” he screamed. He was curled up in a fetus position in a just too small ball. He thought it was a solid one, but when she pried it open, he could see from the inside out, just not the other way around. He realised why, nobody could see him there, but he could see everything. 


He stared from the bathroom counter at his sister collecting all his toilet articles, from his deodorant to his toothbrush that they kept in the apartment. She smiled down at him, “finally no annoying brother that litters the bathroom” and put his stuff in the cabinet below. 


He yelled as she returned into his view and he could only stare at his sister as she redid her hair. Her hands moved incredibly fast as she put her hair in a loose bun, with some strands of her hair besides her head. She knew how to look good. 


“Now bro” she said, “You’re probably dying to know what I put you in '' she said as two impossibly large fingers lifted him in front of her. “Well, I just know that you just loooove being my jewelry” she grinned at her trapped brother. It was weird looking at the ball between her fingers, but knew her brother was in there and was seeing her clearly. “And I want to talk with you a bit, so this is perfect, enjoy!” she said and tilted her head sideways so she could check the mirror.


“Wh..what did sh” but realized where he was going. “No!” he yelled for the thousand times that day. He banged his prison as he was pressed into his sister’s giant earlobe and felt some movements as she attached it from the other side. He stared in her flesh, but managed to turn himself around, only to be looking into an infuriating sight.


“Sooo cute” Luna grinned in the mirror. “Nobody will suspect a thing!” she said happily. But Levi was yet again completely humiliated. He stared straight into the mirror and saw the little solid white ball on his sister’s ear and he knew he was in there. A mere earring for his older sister, to decorate her pretty face. “N..no Luna” he said inside his ball. “This is just all too much” he whimpered.


“Too much” her booming voice came from her lips. “Ooh Levi” she chuckled as she started to wash her hands. “You don’t know what you gotten yourself into” she laughed. “C.. can you hear me?” he asked, unsure of what just happened. “Yup!” she laughed as she looked at her earring, “the jewelry enhances your voice, it’s made that way”. 


“So, all excited to be yet another jewelry of your big sis?” she continued her teasing. “You must feel very lucky to be my toy huh?”. “No Luna please, this has gone far enough!” he said. “You’re right, we should get going” she shrugged playfully and walked towards her parents, ignoring her brother’s pleas for help. 


---


“Hmm, this is sooo good mom” Claire said between bites. They were at their favourite pizza place and she ordered her favourite dish. Her chewing overpowered the constant complaining from her tiny on her ear and she smiled as she heard his tiny voice return as she swallowed her delicious food. 


It was a thrill that she had a pleasant conversation with her parents, while she heard him calling for them. She felt hot as her earring moved slightly from his movements, a pleasant reminder that she had the power to just simply reduce him to her jewelry. She bit her lips as she felt excited once more. She played with many tinies, but playing with her brother was just something else. 


“Hmm, yeah it’s great to be back” Claire said after putting another bite of her favourite pasta in her mouth. “Levi doesn’t know what he’s missing,” she said, a bit sad. “Speaking of which, have you heard anything from him?” 


Luna shrugged as she poured some more wine down her throat. “Nah, why would he?” she said before eating another bite, silencing his screams for attention once more. “I’m sure he’s right where he wants to be,” she chuckled. 


“No mom, I’m here!” he yelled as he was moved up and down in his cage from Luna’s chewing. “Please, she trapped me in here!” he screamed as he saw a slice of pizza the size of a building disappearing in her mouth once more. He shuddered as he remembered the experience of being in there while she chewed. 


For the past hour or so he was tossed inside his prison from her constant movement. Her walking was the worst, he was slammed up and down as he saw his parents close by. One time his mother even laid her head on his sister’s shoulder as they walked. Luna fondled him a bit while she was doing that, further adding to the insult that he was trapped on her ear as decoration while she had a pleasant time. 


“Aah that was great!” Luna sighed as she stretched her legs under the table. “Next time I’ll have to ask for an extra topping though” she said satisfied, patting her bloated belly. “And I think I know just the thing” she giggled as she heard the screams coming from her ear.. Her mother looked at her strangely, but thought she missed an inside joke or something. “I’m sure we’ll be back honey” she smiled and asked for the bill.


---


Luna let herself fall on her bed. After walking back from dinner she suddenly felt exhausted. The wine went straight to her head and combined with the excitement of having her own brother as a tiny to tease, and the stress she had of taking him with her in the car, her energy level was depleted. 


She had simply ignored her brother’s complaining while she brushed her teeth and removed her makeup. She had laughed when she heard his obscenities while she emptied her bladder on the toilet, simply ignoring that he was there with her. He was there to make her ear look prettier, even when she peed.


But now that she wanted to sleep, his complaints became a bit of a nuisance. Sure she understood that he wanted out and to be grown back, but that is simply not going to happen. And Luna was sure that his hormones were going to take over sometime. She stared at the dark ceiling after turning off the lights. 


Finally, she decided to break the silence. “Levi, hush, I know it’s scary and all, but just enjoy it ok?” she said. “I’m going to play with you and when we get back I’ll grow you back, promise”, but his complaining continued. 

But after five more minutes, he still wouldn’t budge. Levi felt some strange kind of power from keeping her awake. The first time since he’d shrunk that he could do something back to annoy her, and although he knew he could be in far worse places than in her jewelry, he kept doing it.


He still felt as humiliated as he was first inserted in her ear. Loose strands of her hair that escaped her loose bun on her head dangling next to his clear prison. Her familiar body stretching out for miles, slowly moving up and down from her breathing. The way her voice boomed around him while she casually explained that she’s just going to play with him. It was infuriating. He trusted her to grow him back, and knew she was good on her word, but she couldn’t just take his shrunken body for her amusement for three goddamn weeks!


After one more minute of him keeping her awake, she had enough. He heard her laugh and immediately felt uneasy. “All right little Levi, have it your way” she giggled as he saw her fidgeting on something in front of her face. Then he saw the item that left her tongue and his blood drained from his face. “Luckily it’s the same jewelry line bro!” she laughed as her fingers approached his prison. 


“Good night bro” her massive voice said around him. “Noo, Luna!” he screamed, but he knew she couldn’t hear him anymore. He was still in the same round little ball, but she screwed it on the same pole he was first imprisoned on earlier that day. Luckily the ball was solid this time so he was protected from all the saliva, but it was humiliating nonetheless. Her mouth opened wide from her yawning, illuminating all the scary details. “Sweet dreams” he could understand while being thrown around.


She turned to her side and closed her eyes with a smile. And after a few more minutes she was gone. Totally oblivious to her brother’s screams inside her mouth. And luckily for him, the erection that eventually followed. 


---


“Heeelp” Levi screamed as he saw boulders of cereal being crushed to pulp next beside him. Strands of saliva and milk hung  between her molars as she dumped another bite in. Clearly having no interest for his well being for the slightest as her voice constantly boomed around him while she had conversation with their parents. 


But even during the crazy ride on her tongue, he couldn’t stop thinking about what happened this morning. After cursing himself for his erection while being surrounded by his sister’s mouth, he finally found sleep inside his sister’s tonguering. When he woke up, he felt humiliated as he slept inside Luna’s mouth and frustrated that he could fall asleep in such a place.


He fell silent as he heard the sound that woke him up. “A.. a moan?” he asked himself as his mouth went dry. He kept completely silent as her lips parted slightly. Levi could see the ceiling in daylight and knew it was morning. Her lips closed again and he could hear a “hmm” from her throat. “I.. Is she masturbating” he whimpered.


Sure enough, if he would have been able to see outside his sister’s mouth, he could see Luna pleasuring herself. She woke up and felt the tiny thing in her mouth. The thought that he just spent the night there was enough to get her horny as hell. She had doubts about actually doing it, but hey, if she would remain silent maybe he wouldn’t notice. Luna had smiled at her own naivete, knowing full well he probably would be able to. 


Lost in edging herself closer to her orgasm, she was unable to control her silent moans anymore. She guided her tongue ring all over her mouth, picturing her helpless brother inside a way too tiny ball. A tiny thing that was at his sister’s mercy and with a big moan she finally came. Her brother was fully aware of what she just did, and the thought made her smile.


He couldn’t believe what just happened. He was the centerpiece of her thoughts as she came. Trapped inside her body, while her endorphins from having him as her tiny prisoner gave her incredible pleasure. “Again” her mouth whispered around him as her silent moans returned. He whimpered in his tiny ball as he was forced to listen to another orgasm approaching.


Finally she got up and he was back in reality again as a huge toothbrush joined her mouth. He was jerked around as she prepared for the day, simply ignoring him. Luna didn’t want the confrontation of having to explain why she masturbated. Besides, simply letting him sit there while she starts her day was fun. With a smile in the mirror she joined her parents for breakfast.


---


Later that day, Luna sipped her cold soda. After breakfast she and her parents decided to go for groceries together. It was boring and the only thing that kept her entertained was purposely playing with her brother. But she needed something else. She saw a shrinkbox sign in the mall, and couldn’t wait to pick something to tease her brother with. 


She opened her shrinkbox app on her phone. This morning she linked the controller with the app, and she smiled when her brother’s 3D scan popped up. Carefully she held her phone in front of her face, so her parents couldn’t see their son’s body and face on their daughter’s shrinking app. 


Luna laughed as she turned the 3D model around, and zoomed in on some parts. It always amazed her how accurate it was. She made sure her phone was on silent and pressed the video button which was linked with his watch. After a few seconds of connecting she silently laughed. She saw her brother surprised face as he was blinded by the sudden light coming from his watch. It was a surreal sight, seeing the roof of her mouth looming behind him. She never experienced being tiny herself and shuddered how helpless he must feel.


Levi had to process for a moment what was on his watch. He looked straight into the smiling face of Luna, but couldn’t quite understand how and what. Until he realised it was live. She waved cutely at him as she brought the tip of her straw between her lips. At the same time light crept in and he saw the same straw aiming straight at him. Then the vision became blurry as liquids washed over his plastic prison. He looked back at his watch and yelled angrily at her as she looked at him excitedly. With her trademark wink, she left him in darkness again. Humiliated beyond belief. 


“So mom, do you mind if I shop quickly?” she said. “I’ll meet you back here in ten minutes” she promised as she left for the shrink shop. 


Luna browsed the shop as she saw all kinds of items. Some she owned but didn’t bring, some she did. But also a lot of new items. She grabbed some sunglasses with a frown, not understanding what it could do with a tiny, but laughed as she saw how it worked. There were cuffs to hang a man spread eagle in front of the inside of the glasses. The captor would have troubles seeing past the tiny, but it wasn’t made for that. She imagined Levi on it, unable to hide his body for her gazing eye and felt excitement. Luna checked the price and was unable to put it away for such a low number. 


But that was not for now. She continued searching while she was thinking how much she was yearning to sunbathe and swim later and suddenly it hit her. With a grin she stopped in front of the bikinis and looked at them. After some browsing she found exactly what she was looking for.


Levi felt relieved when her fingers finally screwed him from her piercing. Lune carefully twisted the tiny ball until she could release her brother. She grew him to two inches and gave him a rub on his hair. “Good morning bro” she said chippery. He felt unsure how to respond, especially after the ordeal from this morning, but just as he found some words she covered his mouth with her finger. “Sssh, we don’t have much time” she whispered. 


Levi mumbled on her finger as she dropped him into something soft. His arms were guided through some loops again, followed by his feet. Stuck in a spread eagle position, something already becoming familiar, her finger finally let go of his mouth. “L.luna, what is this?” he yelled upwards, but instead of responding she searched for something behind the fabric on the back. She tugged on some string and suddenly the loops on his limps tightened and he was completely stuck in a person sized cutout. 


“Luna?” he yelled again, but she was just very excited as she lifted him up. She stood up herself and held him in front of her face. “You look perfect, bro!” she cheered, “let’s try if the size is correct though” and turned him around. 


Confused, he could only wonder what he was in. It was strangely curved and it looked like he was right in the middle. As she lowered him downwards, the realization of what he was in hit him by a truck. He stared straight into Luna’s right breast as she held it in front of her. “Perfect” she confirmed and held him straight in front of her. She saw his angry reaction and chuckled. “Oh hush, it’s just a boob” she laughed and walked out of the changing room.


Levi screamed murder as he was dumped on a moving platform. He realized she was purchasing it while he was still on it. In the distance he saw a young girl scanning some items for the customer in front of Luna. He was brought closer and closer while he saw Luna casually checking her phone while she blew a bubble from her bubble gum she just put in. 


He yelled for the girl’s attention as she picked him up to scan him. “Please, help me, my sister kidnapped me!” he yelled. The girl looked at him amused, not quite understanding what he was saying. She winked at him briefly and dropped him in a plastic bag. “No, please!” he yelled again for her attention, but suddenly an enormous pair of sunglasses fell on top of him. 


“Thanks!” Luna said as she walked out of the store with her newly purchased bikini. She walked happily with her brother in the bag as she reunited with her parents. “Thanks for waiting” she said as she dropped the plastic bag her brother was in, among the other groceries she carried.


----


Luna hummed happily as she walked through her room. She had moved her brother’s bed to the side and it gave her a lot more space. With a smile, she looked at the chair at the desk, picturing her brother in the bikini top she hung over it. It was perfect, a nice hiding place for when she went sunbathing and swimming. Sure it will be a bit weird with her shrunken brother against her tits, but he will have to get used to it. 


She finished unpacking her stuff and was finally ready for the nice holiday. “Ok Levi” she yelled, “ready to go to the pool?” she cheered as she walked towards him. He was finally uncovered from the clothing that covered him. He looked straight into his sister’s smiling face above the chair. “First the bottom” she winked and he realized in horror that he had been covered by her newly purchased bikini bottom.


Luna sat down and removed her clothing. She guided her newly purchased bikini bottom over her ankles and pulled them up. Luna frowned as she saw some loops on the inside and laughed when she realized she totally missed that. With a chuckle she pulled them all the way up and loved how they hugged her bottom tightly. 


She blushed as she looked over to the chair. Luna stroked her right breast for a moment, pondering how to approach the situation. “Oh well” she shrugged and with a big smile she removed her brother from the chair. 


Levi stared straight in the red face of Luna. Her breath washed over him as she guided her finger over his limbs to check if he’s still tightly fastened to her bikini top. Finally her eyes locked with his. “Ready?” she laughed, “haha, this is going to be funnyyy!” as she lowered him down, ignoring her brother’s pleas.


Levi’s mind almost shut off when he opened his eyes when the falling motion stopped. “N..no Luna, please”. In front of him was the biggest breast he ever laid eyes on. A soft jiggling endless piece of soft feminime flesh. And in the middle of it a clearly erect nipple, inviting him to come over. He was almost convinced to do just that, until he looked upwards in the mocking, grinning face of his sister. The owner of the luscious breasts in front of him. 


Luna’s mind went in overdrive and a gasp escaped her lips as she pressed the top against her soft breasts. The feeling of her tiny brother on her excited nipple was one of the best feelings she ever experienced. His tiny warm body an extra stimulant for her sexuality. “Hmmm” she said out loud as she giggled from his struggles. She fastened the top behind her back and stood up. Luna jumped a few times, letting her breasts fall up and down for a moment. “Alright bro, let’s go!” she cheered as she walked out of her room.


She felt incredibly naughty as she walked into her parent’s living room. Her flipflops flapped against the floor and her mother noticed her while unpacking. “You’re going swimming?” she asked. “Yup” she replied happily as she stood in front of the long mirror. She looked stunning and her bikini fit her perfectly. A happy young woman ready for a day at the pool. And her shrunken little brother against her nipple. She grabbed the keys from the table next to the front door and waved goodbye as she left for the pool.


----


A half hour or so later, Levi still struggled against her nipple and breast. He felt the heat of the sun warming up the dark fabric of his sister’s bikini top. It made his prison warmer by the minute and it didn’t help his situation at all. The top pressed him in his sister’s flesh firmly and he couldn’t move a muscle. His mouth was filled by her skin and his body forced to go up and down with her gently breathing. 


He was able to make out that she sat on her sunbed with the back upright. Her nipple pressed into him every time she thought of him and the cutout forced him to practically hug her breasts in front of him. She hummed a carefree tone while she put sunscreen on her body. All the while he was knowingly put against her nipple, to give her the slightest bit of pleasure.


Later, he heard another page turned behind him, and moments later a pop from her bubble gum. He could picture her, enjoying her holiday at their pool, while he was struggling on her breast. Levi renewed his struggles against her hot tit, to get him out of his most humiliating position yet.


But the opposite happened. A big finger rubbed the fabric behind his back, pushing him even deeper in her warm flesh. “Hmmm bro” her massive muffled sound boomed all around him. “You feel incredible,” she laughed, which caused her brother to immediately stop what he was doing.  “Huh?” she said surprised, “don’t stop now”.


He whimpered in her flesh as she slowly began to rub and knead his body in her tit. She didn’t lie, he actually felt incredible. Her parents were still unpacking, so she could make the most of it now. She laid her head back as she slowly kneaded her brother in her soft warm flesh, picturing him struggling inside. Her breathing became more erratic and just when she thought to do something about it, she heard her parents coming towards the swimming pool. “Shit..” she murmured. 


Levi felt her tugging on the bikini top and was assaulted by bright light above him. He squinted his eyes and looked straight at the grinning face of his sister. He couldn’t tell if the blush on her face was from the sun or from kneading his body in his breasts, but she sure looked excited. Enraged he started cursing at her, but didn’t know if she could hear him.


“Let’s go for a swim and cool off huh bro” she laughed above him. “I think we both need it” she giggled as she brushed her finger over his crotch. “Wh..what?” he thought as he realized he was hard. “N..no Luna” he started to say. But the last thing he saw was her huge grin as she let his body snap on her tit with a snap.


“See bro, being my plaything is not so bad” she laughed as she got up to take a nice long swim. 







End Notes:

Thanks! Love to hear your thoughts. 

Taking things further by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all the reviews! Please keep them coming, it keeps me going. 

You could also join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

Ok, somewhere in the end of the chapter the good stuff begins :) Enjoy! 

Luna smiled as she laid her head back on her sunbed. Her feet tapped rhythmically on the music that came out of her earpods. So far it’s been a perfect day. The sun felt really nice on her skin, especially after all the studying from the past weeks. As always she started too late and had some real catching up to do. 


But that was soon forgotten. The pool was the perfect temperature to cool off, but still comfortable. And her mom just made the perfect sandwiches for lunch. It was an incredible relaxing start for the holiday. 


She closed her eyes and grinned. “And my little shrunken brother makes it even better” she thought. 


Luna loved how he felt when she swam in the pool. He struggled just enough that she could feel it in the water. Even when the strong current made by her swimming strokes washed over his little body as she lazily swam back and forth.Her mother even joined her and Luna had to stifle a laugh as her mother was oblivious to the fact that her son was squashed in her daughter’s tit. Totally submerged in water, saved by the properties of her shrinkbox. 


Luna counted herself lucky that her bikini bottoms were still wet from her last swim as she thought about how humiliating it must be for him. As she reached out for her can of pringles to send another down her throat, she frowned. 


“Hmm, he’s been quiet for a while” she thought. “Let’s make sure he’s alright” she continued as she put the chip in her mouth. 


She carefully lifted her bikini and peeked in. Luna chuckled as she saw her little brother strapped on the inside. But her chuckle turned into a laugh when she noticed he fell asleep. She bit her lip so she wouldn’t wake her parents up, but this was just too funny. He was so exhausted from struggling against his sister’s tit all day that he fell asleep. 


She carefully lowered down the fabric on her tit and grabbed her phone. With a grin she opened her shrinkapp. 


Levi woke up screaming as a huge object slammed against his back a few times. His mouth felt dry and slowly all the sensations came back to him. The feeling of complete humiliation, how helpless he felt against her breast. How his body struggled to get out as she swam. How infuriated he was as she held simple conversation with their mother about that stupid tv-show they always watch. 


And now he even fell asleep on her breast. He felt ashamed, but renewed his struggles against his restraints. Levi was still unsure she saw his erection earlier Today and he couldn’t take it anymore how his body reacted to everything she did with him so far. It was like giving her a reward for torturing him and that was the last thing he wanted. He just wanted to go home. 


He grunted as the object behind him pressed him in the soft, warm flesh once more. As he tilted his head sideways he saw light coming from his watch. He tried his best to look closer and the sight sickened him. On his screen he stared straight into the playful face of his sister. She looked happier than ever.


She looked behind her phone for a moment, probably to see if somebody was watching, and continued her teasing. Luna held her phone further away from her face until he noticed her bikini where he was trapped in. There was absolutely no sign of him being in there and he felt even more helpless. A pedicured finger came into view and lightly tapped her bikini and at the exact same time the huge object slammed him in her flesh once more. He whimpered as he realized it was just her finger lightly tapping him. 


“No sleeping on the job bro” she said while she waved her finger at her screen playfully. She giggled as she slowly stroked the part where her brother was. Luna laughed as she saw the effects on his body from simply touching his fabric prison. His head disappearing in her flesh as she pressed on it. 


She enjoyed it for a while as she relished in her brother’s discomfort. After a few presses she turned her phone around and showed him the surroundings. Levi mumbled in her breasts as he saw his parents asleep on the other side of the pool. It looked amazing and the weather was perfect. And even ammidst the tormet, he thought about how stupid he was to turn down this holiday. But that feeling was short-lived as his sister’s bright face replaced the nice scenery. 


“Ah well, I’ll go to sleep as well then” she winked. “Bye!” she waved and the watch shut down. 


He was in darkness once more as her body lifted in the air. “What is she doing?” he thought as he felt her massive body turn around. He suddenly realized what was happening, but it was too late. Not that he could do anything about it. 


He screamed as an impossible weight slammed in down on a hard surface. A loud giggle reverberated around him as he was shifted back and forth as she tried to get comfortable. Claustrofobia kicked in as he tried to move, but he could do nothing but wait.


Luna smiled as she tried to feel her shrunken brother, but felt nothing. She sighed as she took off her sunglasses and turned off her music. She basked in the thought that he couldn’t even move a muscle and fell asleep. 


---


“Luna?” a soft voice said. 


She felt a warm hand slowly shaking her awake. “Luna?” her mother’s voice repeated. “Your father and I are going to play some tennis ok?”. 


Luna turned around and stretched her arms and legs. After a big yawn she rubbed her eyes. “How long have I been asleep” she said groggily. 


“Hmm, an hour?” Claire replied as she stood up.


 “Don’t know, we fell asleep as well” she said and grinned at her daughter. “And now I’m going to kick your father’s ass,” she laughed. 


Luna grunted at her mother’s competitiveness, especially at sport. But she could appreciate it as well. “Have fun mom” she said and stood up and grabbed her towel.


“What are you going to do?” Claire asked. “Hmm, don’t know yet, but I’m done tanning” she shrugged. “I think I’ll go into town” she thought as she walked with her mom to the apartment. 


“Ok, just be back at 7pm” she said as she opened the door. “I’m making pasta and I thought we could watch our show together?” Claire asked her daughter. She could see she was unsure and decided to convince her. 


“I’ve got lots of wine” she winked and knew instantly she said the right words. “Good luck against dad” Luna laughed as she went to her own part of the apartment.


---


Levi bounced helplessly with her tits as she walked towards her door. He was utterly embarrassed when she slept on top of him. He could not move one inch of his body as he laid there helplessly until she woke up. He was so relieved to be finally able to move something that he stopped struggling against his restraints.


But that wasn’t necessary anymore as Luna finally released him from his bonds. He yelped as two fingers pinched his body and lifted him out of her bikini. He sucked in fresh air as he was finally away from his sister’s warm skin. He saw her using her phone and he shrunk slightly in her hands. 


“So bro, how was your day?” she teased as she walked towards her bed and sat down. “I had a terrific one!” she laughed. “It was perfect, with you all snuggled up against me” she continued and rubbed his hair with her fingernail. 


Levi had tried to prepare himself while he was stuck in her bikini. He was sure he could handle the sight from everything being so enormous much better. But as her fingers held him immobile and her body moving so fast, he failed miserably. He wanted to beg her to grow him more.


But still he had to try to maintain some composure. So he decided to say nothing at all and just stared at her angrily. It took all his composure. 


“Ooh, the silent treatment huh” Luna laughed. “Haha, you look even cuter when you do that” she giggled. Levi's confidence crumbled immediately, but he continued to stare at her. Luna laughed at her brother’s defiance. She quite liked it. 


She puffed a strand of hair from her face. “Now, where to put you” she thought as she looked around her room. Luna stopped as she saw her jewelry box and walked towards it. She rummaged through it, looking for inspiration. 


“Ah, that’s perfect!” she said satisfied. 


Levi looked at the tiny elastic string in front of him and frowned. He knew it was nothing good, but he didn’t know why. On both sides there were tiny clasps and he knew from experience that his arms and feet fitted in that kind of openings. He felt sad that he knew that. 


He also learned that he could never overpower her. But he would never stop trying and fought her fingers to get into the clasps. “No!” he yelled defiantly, but it didn’t work. Moments later he was stuck. He looked behind him and saw the elastic band behind his back. 


“What did you do?” he yelled as he looked back at Luna’s bright, happy face. 


“You’ll see” she laughed and moved her body a bit back on her mattress. A massive foot slammed in front of him. Impossible huge toes wiggled in front of him and he still didn’t connect the dots. 


It was until she used her fingernail to open the elastic behind him, making him the top part of a round circle, almost ring formed. And it suddenly hit him. “N..Noo Lune, no, I’m not your toering” he cursed his sister. 


But her fingers already separated her second toe and she wiggled playfully again. A girlish giggle overpowered his complaints and moved him towards it. He screamed as her toe moved underneath his body until he was right at the base of her second toe. 


She let go of the elastic and immediately his body bent backwards on the top of her toe. With so little effort, Luna just made him the top part of a makeshift toering. He looked above, her chin resting on her knees as a finger brushed over his body. 


“Perfect” she said with a blush.


“Allright bro!” she said to him from her comfortable position. “I’m going to freshen up, you just look cute ok?” she teased and his yells became silent as she stood up. His sounds too soft for anybody to make out. She waved at her brother and walked towards the bathroom. 


---


“You go mom!” Luna cheered as she walked past the tennis court. She was really trying to win and the scoreboard told her she was actually doing that. But as she looked at her dad she rolled her eyes. He was clearly letting her win, probably to get something back later. 


“I’m going to town, see you later” she said and grinned down at her feet. With every step her feet disappeared underneath her summer dress, only to reappear when she stepped forward. 


And everytime she did that, she saw her brother’s trapped brother just going along. He looked cute in her open sandals. 


She had taken her time getting ready, enjoying the fact that he just had to endure her routine while he was stuck there. She even applied a new coat of nail polish on her toes, just chatting about school like he would give a damn. Luna smiled as she remembered her promise to paint him on it someday. But after a visit to the toilet and putting on some nice dress, she finally left for town. 


Levi screamed for her to stop as she casually strolled through all kinds of shops. It was extremely scary to see the world passing by at his size. His sister just ignored his plight while she looked for nice things to buy. Each step a sickening experience. He could only count himself lucky that he wasn’t the underside of the toering. But each slam reminded him how small he actually was. How easily she could worse.


There were times he just had to watch her from below as she held shirts in her hands, ate some street food he didn’t recognize, or just walked around town. Sometimes he saw her looking down at him, but there were times she didn’t even register him. The thought made him shiver. 


He noticed something different in the air and soon enough he heard waves crashing down on the beach. “One vanilla icecream” Luna said far above him as she ordered some sugary treat. 


Minutes later he fought his restraints as she took off her sandals. She giggled at his plight and jumped on the beach as she licked her cold ice cream. “Hmm” she mumbled as she looked at her brother.


She grinned down at him as she started walking in the sand. He screamed as his body suddenly disappeared beneath it with her toes as she continued licking her icecream far above him. He resurfaced covered in sand, only to disappear back in the ground as she simply walked. 


After a couple of hundred steps, the sand was replaced with cold and salt water. He screamed in the seawater that washed over him. Wave after wave as she continued walking, taking him along.  A blurry Luna laughing above him, while she licked her ice cream carefree. 


“God this is hot” she laughed as she walked through the water, only letting the top of her feet get wet. She looked over the beach. There were still quite a few people left, but some of them started to pack their stuff to go home. Luna licked her ice cream with a smile. There was always something with the beach that made her excited, horny even. And her shrunken brother was adding to that. 


She had seen his excitement in her bikini this morning. It was only one time, she didn’t see it again, but it had her wondering. 

He clearly wasn’t enjoying the things she did to him, but still he was erect. “And he’s a tiny..” her thoughts trailed off.. “Soo..” she wondered, but let out a girlish scream as a bigger wave washed over her legs. 


“Shit” she said as she walked back to the boardwalk and sat down on a bench. She looked at her trapped brother and decided to put those thoughts out of her head as she swung her feet back and forth, returning to her playful demeanor.


--- 


Unaware of his sister’s previous thoughts, Levi still struggled to get out. His body was pulled back and it wasn’t comfortable at all. He hated the thought that he was strapped on her toe while she enjoyed her day. But just as he thought his day couldn’t get worse, he saw the shrinkbox sign above his sister’s head as she entered a store. 


He looked at her while she browsed through the shelves, sometimes she picked something out of it with a giggle. But he never could see what it was. One time she bent down and held something next to his naked body and laughed. Whatever it was, she kept holding it so apparently she liked it.


Frustrated that she shopped for things to use with him, he renewed his efforts. 


But he failed to notice that her mood changed all of the sudden as she started to tap her other foot. After some doubts he saw her grab a box from the shelf to look at it closely. Her face started to blush and she looked straight at him. She bit her cheek, apparently lost in thought. 


Just as she was about to put it on the shelf she accidently let it fall to the ground. He yelled as it crashed just next to her foot he was stuck on. 


But as he opened his eyes again, he wished he never saw it. He was dwarfed by an enormous bright pink dildo, nicely decorated by a big box.


He could not utter a word as his sister quickly kneeled down and grabbed the box from the ground. She was clearly in distress as her face turned even redder. Luna bit her lip as she held the box in front of her. He could see she was about to put it back on the shelf and felt relieved.


But he saw her hesitating and looking at him once more. He shook his head as hard as she could, but he could not stop her as he knew that look. She was going to buy it.

----


“I’m baack” Luna yelled as she closed the door. The walk back to the apartment cleared her mind. She didn’t know what to think, but she just had to buy it. She didn’t want to bring her own dildo from home. It was just like her mother to snoop into her bag and finding it. But three weeks without a sextoy? That was not going to happen.


“Dinner in ten!” her mother said and Luna quickly got to her room to stash her new purchased toy.


Levi noticed that she was back to her old self as she entered her room. He fought against his screams as she walked around with him still stuck as her toe decoration. Levi shivered as he saw the box disappear in one of her drawers. He convinced himself that it was just normal, that most girls use toys for pleasure. And that it had nothing to do with him being tiny.


Luna slammed her foot on the mattress and leaned in. “How are you holding up Levi?” she laughed. “Having fun on my toes?” she teased and wiggled them up and down. “Well, sorry to disappoint but I have to move you somewhere else” .


She moved her body over him and returned with something between her fingers. His blood ran cold as she showed him a familiar bead. “It’s dinner time, so you know what that means!” she laughed. 


----


“This is sooo good mom” Luna said while she emptied her second plate. Her mother really was a terrific cook and she was trying to learn from her. “What’s in it?” she mumbled through the last piece and held out her plate for a third time. 


Levi begged her to stop eating. He was once again stuffed inside her tongue piercing, and had to watch every time she opened her mouth. His family having a nice home cooked meal while he was watching everything his mom had so nicely cooked, chewed to a pulp for nourishment for his captor. 


It began to dawn on him that he was going to be there a lot. He figured it was perfect for her. She could easily hide him from sight, he could occasionally see out of her mouth to see what he’s missing and in between he’s thrown back and forth while she casually eats or has conversation. 


Uncaring of her brother’s realizations, Luna was finally satisfied and with a bulch, followed by her being scolded by her dad she patted her belly. Her mother laughed, “ready to watch some series Luna?”


---


Levi gave up struggling after a while. He tried to get somewhat comfortable on his back. He could occasionally see the ribbed roof of her mouth as wine poured over his prison. Levi lost count how many sips she had, but he figured it must be quite a lot. 


Suddenly his watch turned on and he looked straight into Luna’s grinning face. In the distance he saw his mother leave, probably to go to the bathroom. His comfortable position disappeared as she stuck out her tongue for a moment. She laughed at the surreal sight on her phone and put him back in. “Don’t get too comfortable bro” she laughed and grabbed a sticky chocolate. 


Luna slowly chewed her chocolate when her mother returned. She hit play and their show continued. Luna grabbed her warm blanket and pulled it over herself a bit more. But her mind wasn’t on the show this time, her attention was on her tiny captive brother on her tongue.


The feeling of this afternoon had returned. She still was horny as hell and playing with him in her mouth only increased her feelings. All the wine she had was not helping either as she watched her mother fully enthralled in her show. 


Slowly her hand disappeared underneath her blanket. 


She carefully began to stroke the outside of her panties, just to tease herself a little bit. With her free hand she sipped from the wine and sloshed it around her brother. She imagined him in there, helpless to stop her. “Maybe erect, maybe not” she thought as she guided him over the back of her teeth. 


Luna bit her lip, she couldn’t take this much longer. She needed more stimulation. “Shit, am I really going to do this” she thought. “It’s crossing a line”. 


Her thoughts returned to his erection. “He can’t expect me to not use him as a tiny” her alcoholic mind reasoned. 


“But how...” she wondered as her finger brushed her clit lightly. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and blood rushed to her cheeks even more. That was just too naughty..


“Fuck it, let’s do it” 


---


“Ooh bro” Luna’s voice boomed around him. “I don’t know how you feel, but I’m ready to play” she said much slower than usual. But he could still hear her excitement.


He could see through her lips that she was in the toilet. He braced himself as she stuck out her tongue slightly and he looked straight into the mirror at his sister’s face and she looked.. excited.

 

“Just one moment” she said as he plunged back into darkness. “No, what is happening?” he whimpered. 


After a few moments of waiting he was once again out of her mouth and two fingers carefully twisted his prison from the pole below. But Levi didn’t feel relieved at all. Instead he feared what was coming as he saw how excited she really was. Her pupils were dilated, her cheeks red from excitement. 


“S..stop Luna” he banged against the ball, but he could do nothing as another piece of metal came straight at him. He looked at it strangely, it was slightly curved with another ball on the other side. Levi was once again turned around as his ball was screwed on it. Then she unscrewed the other ball. 


Her tongue darted out from between her lips as she looked at him. She bit her lip and looked him over. 


“This is so hot” she whispered and began to lower him down. 


“No, what is this thing?”” he yelled but she could not hear him, nor did she care.


He saw a pair of bright pink panties on the floor as she lowered him downwards. “What the” he asked, but his breath stuck in his throat as her free hand grabbed the underside of her dress and stepped on the side of the toilet with one foot. 


“No, not like this” he whimpered as she began to lift up the fabric. He had fantasied hundreds of times about what it would be like to be small and helpless. Even to go as far to be stuffed up a girl’s pussy. 


But not like this. Not in his family’s toilet, kidnapped by his sister, helpless to stop her. 


Then he saw it. She lifted it up very slowly and revealed her pussy for the first time. Fat pussy lips, cleanly shaven, moisture already creeping outside. He would have appreciated the sight from any girl, but he knew it was owned by his own sister. The thought sickened him and he never fought to get out that hard before. 


He screamed for help as he was brought closer and closer until her fingers pinched the top of her pussy. Her upright face came into view, concentrated on the delicate job below. “No!” he yelled once again as he realized what he was. The pole disappeared in her clitoral hood above him. His back was against her body and he did not want to turn around.


Instead he screamed at his sister as he saw the other ball coming into view and carefully being screwed on the other side. “Perfect” Luna whispered above him. 


It was an unreal sight, her clitoral hood partly resting on his prison, the rest of her body hanging above him. His sister’s excited face looking at him hungrily. How could it have come to this. Two days ago he was free as a bird. And now he was reduced to being jewelry for his sister’s pussy. No even less. Just a part of the jewelry. 


Slowly he looked downwards and scrambled to his feet as he saw the biggest slit in his life beneath him. Ready to devour thousands of him if it wanted. He made the mistake to turn around and panicked when he saw her engrossed clit clinging to the ball. Light moisture already clung to the fabric and he turned around yet again, just to see a huge finger slam in front of it.


Suddenly he was rubbed in small circles, pressed against the clit behind him. A moan escaped her lips above him, but she quickly stopped. Her face reappeared and smiled at him. “Have fun bro” as if it was just another game. “N..noo stop Luna” he begged one last time as he saw her grab her panties.


----


Luna felt amazing as she walked back to the couch. Should anybody ever look into her panties, they would just see a clitpiercing with a white ball on it. She smiled as she is the only one in the world that knows her shrunken brother is trapped there. To give her pleasure as she enjoys her holiday. 


Her panties were soaked when she reached the couch. She quickly got under her blanket again and told her mother to hit play. A silent gasp escaped her lips as she felt the piercing move, due to Levi’s struggle. She smiled as she took a sip of her wine, really happy with her decision to take things further. Luna wiggled her bottom further into the couch enjoying her new found power. 


For Levi it was hell. He knew that every struggle gave her pleasure, but he couldn’t care. She reduced him to her jewelry, stuffed him in her bra, wore him as a toering. But now she’s gone too far. He was not a thing, not something you could just use for pleasure. He raged against the ball that held him against his sister’s clit. 


But what he didn’t realize is how much pleasure he was giving her. Within a few moments he heard her say something he didn’t expect. “Uh mom, I’m going to bed ok?”. It was a further insult that she was just on the couch with their mom. 


But her standing up so fast after she put him in gave him some hope. “Maybe she’s regretting her decision” he thought and held still.


He heard her say goodbye to his mother. He saw light creeping in from below and braced himself as he could see through her pink panties. The floor moved past him and saw two skyscrapers of toned legs moving underneath him. 


He heard her walk in her room. She locked the door and she walked to the other end. Levi still waited in his humiliating prison. Surely she was going to have fun with him, but not this kind of fun. She would release him, turn him into all kinds of humiliating things, but not further.


Above him he heard her open a box. “Hmm, need some scissors '' and she walked to the kitchen on her side of the apartment. “Perfect” she said as he wondered what she opened.


Maybe something different to sleep in or something. She entered her room once more and closed it. 


He saw her legs leaning against the door and her fingers reappeared. His hope went down the drain as her fingers moved him against herself once more. 


“Hmm bro, you feel incredible down there” her voice said. With a loud giggle she ran towards her bed and jumped on it. 


She scooted backwards and he heard her taking off her dress, followed by her panties. He looked straight at the longest legs he had ever seen, her knees bent high above him. 


Levi whimpered as he backed down in his ball but quickly scrambled to the other side again as he felt the heat of the clit.


A huge hand appeared in front of him. It stroked the insides of her thighs. A huge shadow formed above him and he stared straight into his sister’s face. Her fingers pinched her nipple a bit, the same one he was stuck on during the first part of the day.


She kept looking at him as she pictured him inside the tiny ball. A huge finger slammed on top of him and began to stroke him, pushing him in her wet folds. “Oh bro, I need more” she sighed as she laid back down on her bed. 


“Remember this?” Luna laughed behind him. He screamed as she dropped it beneath her legs.


Her newly purchased bright new dildo. 

End Notes:


Crossing boundaries by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Next chapter! A big shout-out to tra xanh! He really helped me with grammar, spelling and keeping the flow of the story! Thank you! 

Join the discord if you want anything in the story :) https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG


“Hmm Levi, yes, keep doing that” Luna moaned.


Her fingers skilfully pushed the little ball against her sensitive clit. She concentrated on the little movements her brother made as he struggled to get out. Luna bit her lip as she felt it vibrating pleasantly against her love button. 


She closed her eyes and shuddered as she imagined how it must feel, to be a tiny toy for your own sister’s masturbation session. Helpless as everything he does gives her even more pleasure, trapped against her pussy. 


As she carefully slipped a finger inside her, Luna thought how bad she would feel to be trapped inside that little ball. To be reduced to a mere masturbation aid for her own sibling that took her as a secret passenger. 


She knew how wrong it was. That no brother should ever be a shrunken centerpiece of his own sister’s orgasm. But her drunken mind didn’t care anymore. He was going to please her excited clit while she orgasmed all around him. He was a tiny afterall.


Luna leaned forward and grabbed her dildo. She looked at it with a bit of disappointment. 


“Should have gone for the special one” she thought. “Oh well, I’ll get it tomorrow” she mentally shrugged and aimed it right at her incredibly wet pussy. 


Luna relished in the even harder struggles against her clit. “Jeez bro, you really want to make me cum huh” she said. Her horny, alcoholic mind had no reservations anymore as her free hand found her clit again and resumed rubbing the tiny ball into her wet flesh. 


Levi screamed as he was once again tossed against the sides of his sister’s piercing. Her wet finger overpowered his every attempt to keep steady, but he still tried desperately to fight every movement with all his might. 


“No, stop Luna” he screamed against the plastic as she talked to him from above. 


“Hmm, this is the best decision you made in your life, Levi,” she moaned. “Now struggle for me, It’ll not take long” she giggled as her fingers left his prison. 


Just as he got his bearings he saw the most terrifying sight yet. The tip of her dildo came for him at a frightening speed and slammed against him. If he could, he would have thrown up from the sight as the dildo glided over his prison. His own sister’s juices smeared over his clear prison as she slowly rubbed it up and down on her pussy lips. A sickening pink train designed to pleasure her. He kicked and fought against the material that kept him, but it only made her moans harder. 


“That’s it” she said and guided the dildo downwards one last time. He trembled from fear and disgust as he looked over the dildo and saw her enormous hand aiming it towards her entrance. Her feet behind it, her toes slightly curled from pure carnal lust.


Luna was so wet that she didn’t even try to take it easy. She leaned her head back as she forced the tip of her dildo against her clit and slowly guided it down between her lips. Luna knew this was going to be one awesome orgasm as she pushed the plastic toy inside her. She moaned as it filled her up and concentrated on the pleasant sensation on her clit. 


Levi’s throat went dry as he saw the giant dildo disappear in the giant wet slit below him. Her fat pussy lips moved to the side to accommodate his sister’s dildo. A sickening moan reverberated around him as the impossible large object was pushed into Luna’s warm, wet cave. 


Her huge finger slammed against him and he was tossed around in her piercing as she fingered herself slowly. She relished in the feeling of being totally filled up by her sextoy and closed her eyes. 


“Fuck yes” she whispered as she pulled the dildo back out her excited pussy.


“No!” he yelled as his face slammed back and forth against the plastic material while her fingers moved the object against her clit. He felt sick when he saw how incredibly wet her dildo was as it left her moist tunnel. Her pussy lips held onto the dildo with force, as if it was trying to beg Luna to keep it in. 


“There we go bro” he heard his sister say between his head slammed against her piercing once more. He whimpered as the dildo disappeared back into the terrible cave below him, accompanied by a loud moan. 


After a few thrusts her moans turned into screams of pleasure as she pounded the toy in and out of herself with pure lust and no regard for her brother’s comfort. 


She pictured him in there while she edged herself to her first orgasm. Helpless to stop his own sister from using him for her own desires. Their parents totally oblivious that she brought their son along. That he’s been with them 24/7 since they left for their relaxing holiday, reduced to a secret plaything for their daughter. 


And with the loudest scream yet, she finally came. 


Levi almost cried, as he felt so humiliated. Even from inside of her piercing he could feel the trembling force her pussy made as it clamped around her dildo. Her screams of pleasure sickened him to his core. And while her orgasm slowly subsided, he realized that this was just the beginning.


As his sister’s heartbeat calmed down and her dildo slowly retracted out of her engorged pussy, he noticed that his heartbeat was pretty fast as well. Defeated, he noticed that during all the commotion his involuntary erection had returned. 


As he looked out between his sister’s legs he remembered the last time he got involved in a girl’s orgasm. He still hadn’t done the actual deed, but he managed to finger a classmate to an orgasm. Levi could still recall being as aroused as she was when her muscles clamped down on his fingers. There was just something about experiencing a girl's orgasm that made him excited.


But he felt sick now that he had the same reaction when his sister orgasmed all around him. His erection quickly died as he waited in disgust. Her excited wet pussy around him was way too much for his young mind to handle. He could only bide his time and see what she was going to do next. Stuck beneath her clitoral hood like a pleasant decoration. Levi screamed in frustration.


Luna knew he must be out of his mind, being stuck on her pussy like this. But she couldn’t care less at the moment, he felt incredible. She slowly rubbed her belly as she basked in all her power. Her orgasm was incredible, but she needed more. Slowly, she got up and looked at the tiny ball. 


She giggled as the piercing began to move again, clearly very angry at her. Luna waved at him playfully. “Ready for round two, little brother?” she asked and felt her feet tingle as she got up from her bed. “You’re doing a great job” she laughed as she approached the desk in the corner of her room. 


Levi held his hands against her piercing as she moved. It was only fate that he was afraid of heights as he saw the floor miles away. But that was the least of his concerns while Luna scooted out a chair from beneath the desk. He sobbed as he saw the now familiar dildo in her hand. She slammed the underside of the dildo on the chair. 


“No, please Luna” he whimpered as he saw her legs straddle the chair, aiming her pussy right above her dildo. Ready to bounce on it until she was completely satisfied. Ready for some real satisfaction. 


He felt sick as two fingers parted her labia to accommodate the toy. “Now just do what you did before, ok?” he heard her say from far above. “Finally your fantasy of a helpless tiny really starts” she giggled. “Have fun” she teased and lowered her bottom.


They both screamed as she sat down on it with brute force. 


One hour and three orgasms later she finally let her dildo slip out her pussy. Her clit rubbed raw by her fingers, her insides sore from all the friction on her delicate flesh. But she was satisfied beyond belief.


Levi could only stare at the wooden chair inches from him. He had totally lost the feeling of time as he had been moved up and down her dildo for God knows how long. Levi reckoned he could never listen to her voice again. No brother should ever hear those kinds of sounds from his sister. 


He had been tossed and turned with every thrust her massive body made. Sometimes he could only see her clit as she rammed the toy inside her. Other times he could see straight between her legs. It had been the most humiliating thing ever. 


Levi just wanted it to be over. He didn’t even care that she would leave him in the piercing. He just wanted to close his eyes and pretend he wasn’t stuck as jewelry on her pussy. That he didn’t participate in his sister’s masturbation session. But he knew when she got up and began to walk that even a short reprieve from her teasing wasn’t an option. 


“Fuck Levi” he hear her say, far above him. “You were so good” she giggled as she slowly walked towards the bathroom. She tapped her piercing a few times. “I’m really glad you did this for me” she said before she sat on the toilet.


“No, Luna, no!” he yelled as he looked out from between her legs, the toilet seat right in front of him. “No, you cannot do this!” he screamed, but he couldn’t do anything as the toilet made some cracking noises caused by her massive weight.


Luna smiled as she felt her brother’s struggles. “Shh Levi” she laughed as she felt her excitement building up once again. “Or do you want to go for another round?” she asked as she closed her eyes.


 Immediately the struggles stopped. “Haha, thought so” she giggled and wiped herself clean. 


She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed. Her hair was messy, her face still red from the exercise of hopping on her dildo. But she smiled at herself anyway, totally satisfied from her orgasms. 


Luna felt hungry from the exercise after she got into her sleeping attire. She loved that she just could cover her brother so easily, while paying him no mind at all. 


She walked into the living room and saw her mother passed out on the couch. The television still on, three episodes after she left. She gently woke her up and guided her to her bed. She smiled as she felt her brother’s struggles while she helped her mom.


Minutes later Levi could hear his sister eating some chips and got very angry from the mental picture of her casually having a snack while she just used him for her own pleasure. He realized then and there that he was becoming more and more like a regular tiny for her. Sure, a very special tiny, but a tiny nonetheless. 


Half an hour later, Luna finally laid down on her bed. Satisfied beyond belief and ready for a good night’s sleep. It took all her willpower not to mess with him further, but the thought of completely ignoring him after all her fun excited her. She felt the minuscule struggles on her clit once more, but it was not enough to keep her awake and she slept within minutes.


“Uh, hello?” he yelled in the darkness. 


“No, Luna, get me out of here!” he screamed and tried to keep her awake. But there was absolutely no reaction anymore. Just silence and darkness and he knew she had fallen asleep. 


Luna smiled in her sleep, unaware of her raging brother stuck on her pussy. 


---


Luna felt incredibly happy as she leaned her head back. The temperature of her bath was just perfect. She had all the time in the world, as it was cloudy today, so they had decided to go to a nearby town later that day for some sightseeings and museums.


She wasn’t really into those things and normally she would have stayed in the apartment. But she thought of something fun to do with her brother and just couldn’t help herself. With a giggle she lowered herself a bit more and closed her eyes. 


Levi steamed inside the hot piercing. He could only stare at the unreal sight before him. Her legs stretched in the bath and bubbles floated on the surface above him. Levi heard some music and knew he would be there for a while. She loves taking her time in the bath.


She had simply ignored him the whole morning. He had been able to hear them having breakfast while he had been stuck listening to them from between her legs. 


His body didn’t sweat at all, probably due to the shrinkbox, but he was hot nonetheless. He became desperate and struggled to get her attention. To his surprise, it seemed to work as she started to move. 


Moments later his watch suddenly turned on and he looked straight into his sister’s grinning face, her chin just submerged in the water. She looked relaxed and got a tan already from the few hours in the sun. Luna always tanned easily. Her wet hair decorated her radiant face as she was clearly enjoying her morning.


“Hi, bro” she greeted him casually. “How’s your morning?” she chuckled. Luna held her phone a bit closer and laughed as she saw her own legs in the background. 


“Luna!” he yelled. “How could you do this to me!”. “You fucking masturbated with me in here!” he screamed at her. “I’m not your fucking sextoy!” 


But Luna wasn’t faced at all. Instead her grin grew even bigger. Levi looked at her, and he didn’t know if she was blushing from the excitement or her hot bath. But she clearly didn’t care how he felt about it.


“Well Levi, you kind of are now” she chuckled. “the next few weeks actually” Luna shrugged at her screen. 


She noticed his shocked face and laughed. “Ah, Levi, don’t be like that,” she said. “You made yourself tiny for a reason”. 


“You wanted to be a toy” she continued her reasoning. “And you were lucky enough to be found by me, your own sister” and leaned back a bit. “Just enjoy the ride and I promise you’ll like it” she giggled. 


She ignored her brother’s pleads and continued. “Besides, you were the one that struggled wonderfully against me,” she said. “And you knew I had some wine, you saw it all going down my throat” Luna laughed. “So yeah, you knew what would come of that”. “It’s your own fault really” she said, enjoying her own jokes.


“I was trying to get out!” he yelled. “you imprisoned me on top of your fucking pussy”. 


Luna only responded with a giggle, which made him even angrier. 


“And I didn’t want to become your toy!” he continued his rant. “You fucking made me one!” he cursed. “And used me to get off!” he said in outrage. 


Luna loved his little outburst and smiled as he continued complaining. But after listening for a while she got an idea. 


“You know what I think of your complaints” she grinned at her phone and suddenly let out a little fart in the water. She laughed uncontrollably as she saw the horrified face of her brother. 


“Now hush, Levi, and just be a good toy for your sis” she said after she had calmed down. 


She bit her lip as she got an naughty idea. Slowly, she guided her free hand underneath the water until she saw her own finger just behind him between her legs.


“Look behind you, Levi” she giggled and shrieked as she slammed her finger on her piercing just as he turned around. She loved the sight of her digit in the background tossing her brother around like a ragdoll inside the little ball.


With a giggle she stopped. “Ouch, still a bit sore,” she said.


“Allright, enough fun” she said as prepared to stop the connection with her brother’s watch.  “Levi, don’t worry, I’ll get you out soon, ok?” she said. “We’re going to a town nearby later and I’ve got just the thing where I can put you, see you later!” and switched off her phone.


Levi cursed at her as her legs stretched some more in the bath and left him there to stew while she relaxed. He was wise enough to be as still as possible as she enjoyed her bath.



After 30 more minutes Luna finally released him from his humiliating prison. He stumbled on his feet and noticed he was in the hard palm of her hand. Before he could turn around he felt himself grow and was somewhat relieved that he regained some of his size. 


He tried to turn around but fell on his back in the process. He gasped as he saw her massive naked form above him. She smiled at him, her wet hair still in a fresh white towel. 


He noticed her naked breasts right in front of him, a drop of water slowly trickled down from her hair on her breast and he followed it with his eyes until it stopped on her erect nipple. He stumbled backwards, which caused his sister to giggle. 


“Ah bro, don’t be so shy,” she laughed. “You already spent a day with them,” Luna giggled. 


“But don’t worry, I’ve got something else” she chuckled, and he knew she was up to no good. 


“Please, Luna, just leave me here” he begged her. He just hoped to get a few moments without Luna torturing him. Just some alone time. 


“Don’t worry, bro, you’ll love it” she said and reached for something on the ground. She slammed an object on her naked knee next to him and he realized it was her white All-stars. 


“Wh.. what are you going to do?” he asked. 


But his sister just hummed a happy tune as she reached into the shoe and removed something. He didn’t connect the dots, as he still didn’t know what she was up to. He screamed as she lifted him right before her eyes. 


“Now Levi, don’t be scared, you can’t be hurt, remember?” she said to him. Luna knew from experience how scary this was for a tiny. It was not so long ago that she did this with another tiny and had to listen endlessly to how terrifying it was. She wanted to tease her brother, not make him think that he was going to die. 


Levi felt strange and wondered to himself why she felt the need to comfort him. But he couldn’t ask anything as he left her grinning face and was lowered down, but couldn’t see where he was going.


Luna hummed a happy tone as she lowered him down. She stuck out her tongue playfully until she vanished from sight. The light grew dim and stale air greeted his nose and it suddenly hit him. “


No, Luna!” he screamed when he realized she dropped him in her shoe.


Levi struggled for all he was worth but her giant hand easily pressed him down on the rubbery surface below and he noticed he was in some sort of cutout. He screamed as Luna's fingers carefully pinned him down on his torso. His sister’s finger strong enough to overpower his once much stronger body.


He managed to lift his head up and looked at the bizarre sight. His body was as long as the shoe and light creeped in from the heel section. His head was right where her toes would be and he screamed and screamed for her to stop. 


“Now, let’s get you strapped in” Luna said while she guided his legs underneath an elastic loop. She could hear the tiny screams as she did the same with his wrists. “There you go” she said, satisfied. “And now to seal you in” she continued while she grabbed the insole.


He begged her to stop as the insole entered her shoe. He could see a cutout as it was lowered on top of him. .


Luna stuck out the tip of her tongue as she tried to get the insole in place. Levi tried to get out at any cost, but he was stuck. He noticed that his head and torso were the only parts of his body that were still out in the open. 


“N.. noo” he cried as he realized what she did.


Luna peered in real quick to see whether he was strapped in correctly. She giggled as she made eye contact with her brother. “Get comfy, bro” her muffled voice said outside of her shoe. “We leave in one hour”. 


For the next hour he could only wait until she returned. He heard her getting ready for the day, texting her friends, just a relaxed girl having a good time. 


But Levi felt terrified. He could not picture what would happen if she stepped on him. He could not imagine that he would be strong enough to survive, even with the knowledge that the app would protect him from any harm.


And after an eternity it finally happened. Her fingers appeared in the heel section and dropped him on the ground, followed by another thud on the floor. He held his breath, scared and alone, but nothing happened as he waited for the inevitable. 


Far above him, Luna frowned as she opened the shrinkbox app. She got a notification and hoped nothing was wrong. But she was surprised as the app opened with a big festive notification. 


“New update this week?” Luna said out loud. She decided to read further, intrigued by what it was. 


But the app was very cryptic. It talked about a major breakthrough that’ll add tons of possibilities to use a tiny. Luna grinned, as she could always use new ways to play with her tiny brother. But as she scrolled down, it wouldn’t reveal what the breakthrough was. The price was there though.


“1500 bucks?” she said out loud. Luna whistled. “That must be one hell of a feature”. She grinned at her shoe on the floor. “Perfect timing” she laughed, glad that she could try out new things with her sibling. 


Levi couldn’t understand what she was doing but he knew she was sitting above him. Suddenly a knock on the door got both of their attention. “Coming, Luna?” her mother said through the door. “Yeah, two minutes,” she said back. 


Levi held his breath as he heard her fiddling with the other shoe next to him. “N.. no Luna” he whispered inside his sister’s dark shoe. 


Nothing could have prepared him as the shoe moved towards him. He begged her to stop as her pretty feet entered the heel section. Levi could not fathom how heavy she must be as her toes crept forward.


He gasped as her toes made contact with his naked torso. Luna laughed above him, but didn’t stop at all. Instead she glided her feet over it. Levi shook his head to get away, but there was nothing he could do as her big and second toe made contact with his chin. The light vanished as his head squeezed between the two toes. 


He could still smell her feminine body wash on her skin as her toes rubbed his head until her heel slammed on his feet. Her weight was already unbearable and he realized this was only her foot. Levi immediately panicked, but couldn’t move a muscle. Only his head was free to move a bit, just underneath the bigger part of her toes. 


The only thing he accomplished was a giggle from his sister. “Haha, that tickles” she said as she tied her shoelaces. “Who would have thought you would ever end up as my insole” she laughed as she reached for her purse. “But I’m glad you did” she teased him as she shifted her foot a bit. 


 “So, I don’t know when we’ll be back, could be a while” Luna said while she checked if she got everything. “Have fun” she sang, as she stood up.


Levi screamed as her full body weight pressed on his tiny body. Helpless to stop her as she squeezed all the air from his lungs. His joints cracked underneath her sole, but nothing bad happened. Just extreme pressure, humiliated beyond belief as his own sister reduced him to her insole. 


His stomach lurched as she took her first step. Momentarily suspended in the air as she took it slowly to let him get used to the sensation. Levi continued to scream as he went down again until he couldn’t make a sound anymore as air was once again slammed out of his body. Her sole rolled over his torso until her toes did the same on his face. 


After a few slow steps Luna stopped in front of the door. “Are you ok, bro?” she asked. Luna grinned as she felt miniscule movements underneath her sole. “Great!” she cheered. “Just so you know, I love how you feel underneath me” she said. “All right, time to go” she cheered, looking forward to a full day of walking on her tiny, shrunken brother.



Luna slurped from her milkshake as she walked next to her mom. Her father decided to go to a sports bar to watch a game. After two museums and one church he was totally fed up with cultural stuff. 


Luna wasn’t really fond of cultural stuff either, but she enjoyed walking on her brother way too much. She checked her watch and giggled. “Five hours already,” she thought.


Luna imagined how much he must hate being under her foot. Her clammy sole smashing him flat time afer time while she walked on him without a care in the world.


She loved that, at some times, she even forgot he was there at all. Luna softly giggled as she remembered being enthralled by some art in a museum, her whole body weight pressed on his body for minutes at a time. Only when she felt slight movements below her toes, she remembered her brother underneath her. She made sure to apply some extra pressure before continuing her tour. 


The stop at a cafeteria had been especially fun. She had some time to play with him when they sat down. It must have been 30 minutes that she just scrunched her toes on his face. Like a soft pebble that was there to amuse her.


After ten more minutes Luna and her mother finally reached the sports bar where her father was sitting. She said goodbye to her mother and promised to return in thirty minutes. The whole day of dominating her brother got her really excited and she looked forward to playing with him tonight. “But first, let’s find us a new toy” she thought. 


While his sister’s panties dampened far above him, Levi was in absolute hell. He had been stomped flat more times than he could count. She just wouldn’t stop, no acknowledgement of his existence from her whatsoever, apart from her toes grabbing his face whenever she sat down.


With every step he was lifted up in the air until she slammed his body back on the ground. A comfy cushion for her as she walked through town. Her fruity body wash long gone as his lungs filled up everytime her foot stopped crushing him, making him smell her toes until he was slammed back down again. 


He could picture her and hated it. A young happy girl spending time with her mother. Unbeknownst to everybody looking at her, somewhere underneath her, she trapped her own brother as an insole. Merely to amuse her during her holiday. 


But he could tell she was finally alone. His mother loved to talk all day and he had to listen to her all the time between the stomps. He had felt pathetic as he heard her shoes next to Luna’s while they walked, completely unaware of her son buried deep underneath her daughter’s feet.


Finally, after an eternity, he felt her fidgeting with her shoes. Her toes squeezed his head one last time as a twisted way to say goodbye and left his now humid prison. He looked over his torso, totally rubbed raw from her sole as a huge eye peered in from the heel section. He screamed in rage as she giggled from behind the shoe. 


“Having fun, Levi?” she laughed. “You felt wonderful beneath me” she said while she stroked his torso. 


“Haha, I can’t imagine what it must be like,” Luna teased him. She actually shuddered from the thought. “You know, I once kept a guy in there for a few days” she explained while starting to remove the top of the insole. 


Luna smiled as she remembered the event. “He was pretty angry too afterwards, so I just swallowed his little ass to cool down,” she laughed, terrifying her little brother in the process.


She saw the distress he was in when she lifted him out of her shoe. Luna shrugged, “what?” she said innocently, “it was on his list”. 


Luna narrowed her eyes and grinned at her brother. “Glad you don’t have a list, you’re just down to do everything” she laughed.  


Luna loved the look on his face after her little teasing.  “So, how are you holding up?” she grinned. She turned his body around to see if he was ok, Luna was still amazed how well the shrinkbox worked. “Good as ever!” she cheered. 


He started to curse at her, but she interrupted him. “Sorry bro, you can tell me all about it later” she said while she stood up. Levi noticed she was in a changing room. His heart sank as he saw the now familiar logo of the shrinkbox on the wall. 


“But first we need to find something together” she laughed and walked out of the changing room.


Levi felt scared as he swung next to her body while she walked. She had no regard for his comfort as she strolled through the long isles. He couldn’t quite see what the objects were on the shelves, but he knew this was a pretty big store. He couldn’t quite grasp what the objects were, his mind was too busy holding on to the last of his sanity.  


Finally she stopped and turned towards the shelves. “Now, bro” she said slowly and squeezed him playfully in her hand a few times. “Take a good look” Luna giggled and lifted his body to see. 


He turned white instantly as he saw an endless aisle full of bright, colorful objects. Long cylindrical toys, some ribbed, others veined. Red, blue, purple, all colours of the rainbow. She walked a bit and held her brother in front of them as he saw multiple sickening dildos in front of his eyes. All designed exclusively so that she could get the maximum amount of pleasure from them.


After a few steps Luna stopped with a giggle and lifted her brother in front of her face. 


“So, bro” she said while she looked down on him. He could tell she was incredibly excited.


“In which one do you want to ride tonight” 



End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please leave a review, it's really appreciated. Or join the discord :) 

Panty prisoner by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Finally, a new chapter! Special thanks to  tra xanh for improvements and suggestions :)

Want something in? Join the discord!  https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

---


“What about this one, Levi?” Luna asked as she admired the bright pink dildo in her hands. “It’s long enough and has a nice stiffness to it” she said, as if her brother was a willing participant in all of this. 


He yelled for her to stop. It was the fifth sextoy she had picked up and he felt more nauseated with every toy she admired. He knew whichever she would pick, he would join it in her dark wet pussy. His own sister’s pussy to be precise. 


“I’m not your dildo!” he raged, stuck in her fist. He realized that the sentence alone was absurd, but he continued to scream and shout anyway.


But his temper was met with a giggle. 


“Well, technically you wouldn’t be the dildo, you’re right” Luna chuckled. “You’re more like the passenger, or maybe the filling?” she pondered and shrugged. “Either way, you can learn how to be a proper dildo” she grinned. “You know for when you finally graduate to actually become my dildo itself” she said while she brushed his hair playfully.


“You know” she continued as her eyes scanned the shelves for other options. “You could even put this on your resume for your next date” she teased. “Experienced dildo” she mimicked a serious tone, followed by a laugh. “Though I would leave out the fact that you’ve been your sister’s dildo” Luna said. 


She gave him a quick look. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone that you practically volunteered to be a sextoy either” Luna laughed. 


“Wh..what, no, Luna” he whimpered, haunted by the thought of having to go inside his sister, but he could tell she wasn’t listening anymore. Which with all her verbal teasing, wasn’t even such a bad thing. 


Luna put the dildo back on the shelf, not really satisfied with it. “Hmm, we need something like a hybrid or something” she thought out loud and walked a bit to the right. “Something hollow, but where you can see..”. Luna didn’t finish her sentence. Instead, she gasped as she took two big steps and grabbed a new sextoy.


“Yes!” she said. “This is perfect!”. “See!” she said excitedly to her brother and yanked his body towards it. Her finger glided over the tip off the dildo which appeared to be see through, but the base was solid pink. He realized he would see everything from the inside of her dildo. 


Levi could only imagine what horrors awaited him, trapped inside that silicone prison. Stuck in a sextoy while his sister’s pussy slowly engulfed his prison. His blood drained from his face as he felt a sense of inevitability. He knew then and there that he was going inside that thing.


He shook his head to clear his mind and focused on his sister. He was currently stuck in her closed fist. Levi craned his neck and screamed her name to get her attention. She looked at him for a moment with half attention as her other hand was trying to get an unopened box behind the sample. 


She rewarded him with a smile and a wink. “Are you excited?” she genuinely asked, leaving him stunned as her gaze returned towards the box before her. “Does she really think I’m looking forward to this?” he thought. He remembered his involuntary boners, but he never signed up to be her dildo!”. 


 “You should be” she said while she turned around towards the cashier. “You’re going to love it, I promise” and started to walk.


As Luna walked to the cashier, she felt her damp panties against her crotch. All the foreplay and teasing was a bit much, and she realized that it would be a very long time to actually play with him. And Luna didn’t want to wait that long. 


She looked at her closed fist, her brother’s upper body stuck on top of it.  She blushed from the sensations. “God, I love how they feel, '' she thought. She loved how they struggled, how they tried to get out of the next thing she came up with. To have any resemblance of control. 


And now her own brother was at her mercy, which made it even better. 


Luna decided she needed something right now.


With a swift turn she walked towards another aisle which happened to be the lingerie department. She walked past hundreds of pieces of underwear. Some plain, others designed to play with tinies. Luna heard her brother’s complaints from her fist and smiled as she simply moved her thumb on his face to silence him. 


She carefully picked out a nice matching set, black with decorations on them, and walked towards the cashier. 


With even more excitement, she walked towards the girl behind the desk and dumped the two items on the desk.  Luna smiled at her, she guessed she was about the same age as her. The girl returned her smile and took both items to scan them.


“That’s $249 please” the girl said while she grabbed a bag to put them in. 


“Wait, what?” Luna asked, surprised by the price. “Jeez, I didn’t know they were that expensive,” she said more to herself than to the girl.


The girl looked at her sympathetically. She pursed her lips and checked the two items. “Yes, it’s silk” she said and looked at her and noticed the tiny in her hands. “You could put it on his tab?” she suggested with a polite smile. 


Levi stopped shouting for the girl's attention for a moment. He craned his neck once again to look at his sister, which now looked directly at him. And he didn’t like the look on her face.


His sister grinned ear to ear as her phone appeared in front of him. Her thumb swiped over her phone with clear intent and quickly found what she was looking for. Luna laughed out loud as she noticed he didn’t limit his account. 


“I need a moment with my tiny” she said to the girl and excused herself. She walked a couple of feet so the girl couldn’t hear their conversation. Luna didn’t want her to know that it was her own brother she held in her hands.


“Sooo Levi” she said slowly as she lifted her brother in front of her face. “Those are pretty expensive stuff”, Luna said. “And since I didn’t know that you were coming along as my tiny, it’s only fair that you pay for some of them, ok?” she said sweetly. 


Levi looked at her in disbelief. “Like I would ever agree to that!” he said. 


“Well, sweety, it’s not like you got a choice” she grinned. “I can just put it in your account” Luna shrugged. “And you’ll have to settle it, before the app will allow you to go back to full size” she laughed. He screamed as her lips approached him to give him a quick kiss. 


Levi couldn’t believe it. After her lips left his face, he continued his outrage. “No sis, that’s illegal, that’s my money!” he screamed. “It still is” Luna smiled. “And you’re buying something nice for both of us”. 


“Tell you what” she said. “I have a lot of stuff back home, if you let me shrink you once in a while when we’re back, you can have fun with all of them” Luna said sweetly. “Thanks, bro!” she said again and walked back to the girl. 


“All set!” she said and held out her phone. She scanned a code on the screen and with a beep, the transaction was completed. 


“See, Levi!” she said and showed him his profile. Levi fought her fingers around his body with all his might, but it wouldn’t budge. He could only look at his profile with $249 in debt next to it. “Luna! You..” but he couldn’t finish his sentence as once again her finger covered his face. 


He could only listen to sister saying goodbye to the girl. Levi screamed in surprise as her fist suddenly released its grip and fell downwards. With a grunt he was smacked against the cardboard and landed on some plastic. He looked upwards just in time to see the lingerie was tossed on top of him. 


“Thanks, see you next time” he heard the girl say until he was swayed back and forth from his sister’s walking. He could hear a curtain being pulled and was smacked against something hard beneath him. 


Luna went crazy with anticipation. She looked at the bag on the bench and bit her lip from the thought about what was to come. 


Levi slowly got his bearing inside the bag. Light creeped in and he groaned when he saw he was positioned underneath the backside of the cardboard containing his sister’s dildo. He was startled when her huge hand reached into the bag and removed the clothing from the bag. 


More light crept in and he could see it clearly now. He looked straight at a cartoon of a man that smiled inside the dildo, and an excited giantess that held it inches from her pussy. 


He knew he would be in that position and could picture it clearly. Luna’s trademark grin as he’s unable to do anything to stop her from plunging him in. He screamed in frustration, but at the same time felt an erection building up. Only the fear of what was coming held it from being a full blown boner. “God damn it!” he screamed, cursing his own body. 


Luna finally figured out how to strap her brother in. She quickly grabbed his little body from her bag. She didn’t listen to what he had to say, it was time for action. 


Levi stopped his struggles for a moment to see what she had planned. His size changed a bit, and he noticed she was sitting down on a bench. Her fingers handled him easily and moved him towards the black fabric on her legs. It went all too fast and before he knew it, he was bound tightly on it. His arms were pinned down his sides and for the second time Today, his own sister tied him to a part of her outfit. 


Levi still hoped she had tied him to her bra, but deep down he knew better. His suspicion was confirmed as Luna dropped him on the bench and grabbed the knot of her denim shorts. 

Luna didn’t even bother to take off her shoes in which her brother was imprisoned not so long ago. Instead, she unzipped her shorts and wiggled out of them, followed by her moist panties. 


She wiggled them playfully above her brother, before she put it in the plastic bag. Luna grinned down at her tiny brother, her little tied up prisoner. She patted her pussy playfully. “Ready bro?” she said. 


Levi begged her to stop as he was helpless to do anything. She grabbed the waistband and lowered him down on the floor. He screamed for help as two gigantic legs stepped into the opening and her hands lifted him up her legs. 


He followed her legs upwards until he saw his final destination. His own sister’s excited pussy, ready to welcome him as her new plaything. And as a further insult, Luna’s excited face far above it. 


“Have fun with my pussy, bro,” she said. “You'll be seeing her a lot these weeks,” she giggled. Levi renewed his screams as the fabric underneath him brought him closer and closer to his sister’s lips. But he could do nothing as Luna stood up and continued to put on her panties. 


She closed her eyes as she brought him closer and closer. The anticipation was almost unbearable. Luna heard his screams and wondered if that would add to the pleasant sensation. She gasped when she finally felt contact and with a stronger pull, she stuffed her brother right between her legs and silenced his screams in an instant.


But Levi hadn’t stopped screaming. The sensation of being pressed against his own sister’s pussylips humiliated him beyond belief. Levi tried to wiggle out of his bonds, but he knew it was futile. He figured the only thing he was doing was making it more fun for Luna. And he could tell she was having plenty. 


He gasped as he felt sudden pressure on his feet, and immediately they were pushed between her lips. 


Luna moaned out loud. The feeling was incredible. He struggled wonderfully against her. Each of his movements were pleasant stimulations. Already she could feel something wonderful started to build. Her finger slowly traced her brother’s body from feet to.. 


But just then, her phone rang and she picked it up quickly. “Yeah mom, I’m coming,” she said. “Yeah, sorry, forgot the time, '' she apologized to avoid future questions. “Yehees, I’m coming now” she said again. 


Luna tried to slow her breathing and giggled as she adjusted the waistband. “Comfy, bro?” she joked. 


But Levi was far from comfortable. Instead, he had been completely helpless as his body was pressed inside his sister’s slit above him. Luckily he had been saved from the phone call, but he knew this was far from over. 


The lips gnarled on his body as Luna’s body shifted. He felt her stepping in her shorts again and with a pull he found himself in total darkness. Claustrofobia kicked in as he heard a loud sound of her zipper which sealed him in his most embarrassing prison yet. 


Luna checked herself in the mirror. She grinned at her reflection, nobody could ever know that she trapped a tiny against her. She wiggled her hips playfully and got her things.With three soft taps against her brother’s back, which made her gasp from pleasure, she took off. 


“Have fun, bro” she said. “This whole you shrinking yourself for me keeps getting better and better!” Luna giggled and quickly stepped out of the booth to join her parents in the bar. Already she could feel her underwear riding further upward as she walked. 



“Have you heard anything from Levi?”, her mother asked while they walked through the aisles of the grocery store. They needed new supplies and their father waited in the car for them to finish.


Luna shrugged, “no, not really” she said. “You know how he is, just let him be,” she reassured her mother. “I’m sure he’s exactly where he wants to be” she joked and smiled when she felt the extra struggles against her sensitive spots. 


Luna grabbed a box from the shelves and looked it over. She used it to quickly change the subject. “Shall I make dessert tomorrow?” she proposed to her mother and tossed it in the basket.


Despite being pressed against her pussy for over an hour, Levi still hadn’t given up fighting his restraints. He was as moist as the panties he was tied on, and it horrified him that it was Luna’s fluids that covered him. Because his arms were pinned to his sides, he could do nothing to cover his face. 


It was firmly pressed against her clit and every breath and movement he made, only gave her more pleasure. But holding still was also impossible as his instinct tried to get out of this bizarre situation. 


When she walked, he was rhythmically kneaded in her pussy. Every step her pussy tried to eat him up. When she sat down he was pressed deep inside her folds, held completely still as fluids dripped down on him. All the while she was having pleasant conversations with their parents far above him. 


Finally, after a short walk where he could hear his mother yapping away, he could hear them putting the groceries in the car. They were finally going to the apartment again. 


Levi felt strange movements until he was pressed deeper inside her then ever before. He felt her shift in her seat and the engine turned on. After five more minutes of being pressed against her, he was suddenly tilted backwards and was blinded by light.


When Luna was sure that their parents weren’t watching, she slowly opened the waistbands of her shorts and panties and peered in. She chuckled when she saw his disoriented face. His hair was all wet and he was still trapped perfectly. “God this is fun” she thought. 


Levi’s eyes were finally adjusted by the light and looked straight up from her pelvis towards her face. Infuriated, he looked at her bright, happy face. “God damn..” but he couldn’t finish his sentence and was slapped to her pussy once again. 


Luna smiled as she put her earphones in and leaned back. She pressed her finger on his head and pressed him in circles on her clit for a moment. Luna sighed, straightened out her shorts and enjoyed the incredible sensations while her father drove them back. 



Luna watched the scenery passing by and started to recognise more buildings and streets and knew she was only five minutes or so from the apartment. She leaned her head against the window and fantasied how he would feel. The mental image of her brother trapped between her legs as she lowered herself down on him. Luna shuddered from the thought.


A bump in the road snapped her back in reality and saw that they finally arrived at the apartment. Luna leaned in towards her dad and loved how her brother was forced even deeper in the folds of her pussy. “Thanks for driving dad” she said sweetly. She knew exactly how to play her father.


They got their stuff and Luna made sure not to forget the bag with her special item in it. She stretched her muscles and checked her watch. Luna grinned as she got plenty of time to play with her new toy and started walking towards their part of the apartment.


Levi tried to keep his sanity as she started to walk, his body kneaded in his sister’s pussy over and over again. The car ride had been hell. He could only wait and squirm underneath his sibling’s warm, moist body. She hadn’t given him anymore attention during the ride, but he knew from her fluids that he was giving her plenty of stimulation. 


The background sounds of his parents and the music that came from the speakers added to his humiliation and frustration. He could picture his sister clearly, a permanent smirk on her face as she took full advantage of his stupidity. 


As he raged against her pussy in the darkness, he noticed a stronger aroma and the heat became more intense. Levi realized she was becoming more aroused and suddenly became scared. In a few moments he would find himself in that dark wet place above him.


Just as he was about to have a panic attack, Luna stopped in her tracks. 


“Jenny?” he heard his sister’s muffled voice high above him. Levi’s mouth suddenly felt extremely dry. “N..no” he thought and stopped his movements.


“Luna?” an excited voice came from far away. After a second of silence, he heard two shrieking noises and without any warning she started running with no regards to her brother’s discomfort whatsoever. 


He could barely process what happened, but suddenly felt something enormous bump into his sister. “Hi, girl!” he heard a lovely voice say above him. 


“No, why is she here?” was the only thing he could think of, as he heard the sweet sounds of his holiday crush. 


He had asked her time and time again if she would be there during the holiday. But her parents wanted to skip this year to visit some other place for a change. It was a big letdown, because last summer, after a lot of effort, he finally managed to kiss her. And he wanted more. 


She was a lovely girl with a bubbly personality. Levi thought she was out of his league and was that much more surprised when she kissed him on a late evening at the pool. He had tried to get to second base, but was unsuccessful until now. But he had more experience now and he had been sure to be able to get further. 


Luckily for Levi his question was soon answered, as Luna also thought she wouldn’t come. 


“Yeah, but my parents decided to change their plans last minute and I thought it would be a nice surprise”, she said as they stopped their embrace. Jenny looked past Luna and saw her parents. “Hi!” she waved cutely and smiled as Luna’s parents returned the gestures.


Jenny looked back at Luna. “So, where’s Levi?” 


Luna had to concentrate to keep her composure. Her brother intensified his struggles in her underwear and he felt incredible. 


She shrugged. “He wanted to skip this holiday” Luna said and noticed the disappointment in Jenny’s eyes. 


“Ah, really?” she said. “Why?”


Luna looked at her with a sly grin. “Maybe because someone wouldn’t come?” she winked. But she noticed that she could use something to cheer her up. Her brother could wait.


“Tell you what, let’s go out!” she said. “Celebrate!” and saw the joy back in Jenny’s face. 


“Yeah, let’s!” she cheered. “Meet in 5 in front of the building?” she suggested and left to get her stuff. Luna grinned as she walked towards the front door. 


Levi screamed in frustration. If only he hadn’t been that stupid to skip the holiday. He would have been messing around with her. But now he’s stuck inside his own sister’s fucking underwear as a stimulation for her sex! 


He heard some doors until he could tell she was back in her room. But still she didn’t acknowledge him. Instead, he could hear her going through her stuff. She even hummed a carefree tune and he knew she did it on purpose to let him know how relaxed she was.


Finally, more light poured in as she removed her shorts. But the sight of his sister’s pussy didn’t help his situation at all. But the light was short lived as once again, she covered him with another piece. This time much more loose and there was still some dim light. 


He was blinded by light and when he opened his eyes again he stared once again in his sister’s radiant face. 


“Jenny says hi” she grinned down on him. He glared at her, but it only made her chuckle. “Haha, you look really cute when you do that,” she laughed. 


“So bro, I don’t have a lot of time, but we’re going out,” she said. He started to throw insults at her, but she just laughed. 


“Hey, it has not been my choice that you wanted to become a tiny plaything for your sister”. “Hell, you could have just joined us at regular size, but you choose to shrink yourself with my box” and shrugged. “So don’t blame me for making you exactly what you wanted” 


“Now, I know you wanted to go straight in, but that can wait,” she said. It was awkward to talk into her panties like this. “Just make me feel good, ok?” and snapped her panties back with a giggle. She sighed as the pleasant feelings returned.


After she checked herself in the mirror for a moment and made sure her make-up was fine, she stepped out of her room. 


“I’ll be out with Jenny mom” she shouted in the hallway. “It could be late” she said. Luna knew her mom would be fine with it, especially now that Jenny was here. 


“Sure hun, have fun!” her mom shouted back, just before the door closed. 


—-


“Wow, that was fun”, Luna shouted excitedly as she scooted on a bench in the corner of the dancing bar. Jenny followed soon after. 


“Yeah” she laughed and leaned back. “I’m exhausted '' Jenny exaggerated and waved for two more cocktails. They knew the waitress and she smiled, she knew exactly what the two girls wanted. 


Levi squirmed in his bonds. “When is this night going to end!” he mentally screamed as once again, he was forced between his sister’s pussy lips. He absolutely lost track of time as he swung back and forth with every movement his sister’s hips and legs made. 


He knew both girls liked to dance, but this was ridiculous. For the past hours or so, he swung around until they wanted to get something to drink, only for the process to repeat itself. 


As his sister shifted a bit in her seat, so that his head was right underneath her clit again, he could only wait as he listened to their conversation.


“So, you and Levi huh” Luna grinned as she sipped from her straw. 


Jenny looked at her and rolled her eyes with a smirk. “Yeah, me and Levi?” she returned the question. 


“Oh nothing, it’s just that maybe you wanted to follow up that kiss” she laughed as she stirred the ice in her cocktail. 


Levi was shocked and squirmed a bit. Her pussy gave him a squeeze. He should have known that they had talked about it.


Jenny sipped from her drinks and smiled. “Yeah well, someday we might” and laughed. 


Luna shifted in her seat, she felt her brother squirm more frantically than before. She sipped from her straw and enjoyed both the sweet taste and how naughty she felt. 


“Yeah, someday” she replied and sat back. She pretended to scratch an itch for a moment, but instead scratched her finger nail on the back of her brother.


“So, have you tried the shrinkbox already?” she asked and moved her hands back on the table. “I could always shrink him and mail his little ass to you when I’m back” she grinned at her friend. 


Despite his situation, Levi held completely still for a moment. His sister’s clit rested on his face as he listened intently at Jenny’s muffled response. 


He heard her almost choke on her drink, followed by her laughing. He could picture her clearly and would have loved to joke around with her these days. Instead, he knew he was going to be in on around Luna’s body the whole time. 


“Now that would be something” Jenny said after she calmed down. “Yeah, mail his body, I’m sure he’ll love it” she grinned. 


Levi's heart jumped a beat as he heard her positive response. He could only imagine what she would do with him, but everything would be better than his current position under his sister. 


 “But first let’s have some more fun tonight, I’m sure he’s having a great time as well!” and pulled Luna’s arm to go back dancing again. Luna laughed when she pictured her brother down below and grinned. “I’m sure he is,” she laughed.


As they got closer to the dancefloor, he could hear the music getting louder. He knew he wouldn’t be able to hear them and would be alone with Luna’s swinging vagina once more. 


“I’m sure there are plenty of full sized men that are fun too” she said and giggled. He could only scream in frustration as his body was forced deeper in Luna’s hungry pussy by his sister’s dance moves.



Luna stumbled through the front door. She knew she had too much to drink and was a bit tipsy. Nothing too serious, but enough that the night was over.


She tried her best to be as silent as possible. After making sure her parents didn’t hear her, she entered her bedroom and prepared for bed. Luna had an unexpectedly awesome evening with Jenny. But she was tired and didn’t have any strength left to play with the squirming lump in her panties.


Levi heard her brushing her teeth and awaited what was to come. He felt very extremely nervous and didn’t know what to expect. 


Finally, after having been in darkness for hours he felt the panties going down. He couldn’t quite understand the movements and when he opened his eyes he understood why. Luna sat down on the toilet before him.


“No, Luna, no!” he yelled, but she relieved herself anyway. He looked up to her face and immediately noticed she was a bit drunk. “Hi, little brother” she said slower than usual. 


“Haha, you look like you had quite the adventure” she teased. She grabbed some toilet paper and wiped herself clean. But instead of getting up, she leaned in. 


He could smell the alcohol in her breath as she breathed on him. Her index finger slammed against his torso and slowly began to move over his body. 


“I can’t imagine what it must feel like to be this helpless,” she said softly. “But you like it huh, little brother?” she smiled at him. 


“W..what are you doing?” he said as her fingers followed his legs, arms and his torso. Luna locked eyes with him for a moment and finally guided her finger on his crotch. 


“You like being my little plaything, don’t you” she softly giggled. Luna slowly moved her finger up and down. “No Luna I..” but he could feel it starting to build. The bizarre sight of his slightly drunk sister high above him, the constant assault from her wet pussy as she enjoyed her day and the stimulation on his crotch. It was way too much for his young brain to handle and grew erect.


Luna grinned as she felt something hard between her soft finger. With a giggle she removed her digit and licked her lips as she saw her brother rock hard. 


“See”, she laughed, stood up and put her squirming brother right against her pussy.


Levi cursed himself as she walked towards her bed. He was slammed against her mattress as she sat down. A big yawn escaped her lips and she stretched out. “I’m sooo tired” she said and turned down the lights.


Luna lay down and turned on her belly. His whole world turned as he was upside down and trapped against Luna’s pussy. He felt extremely awkward with his still erect penis, trapped against her. 


“Um, hello” he thought and started to squirm. “You can’t leave me like this” he thought, but there was no response. Just silence and moments later his sister fell fast asleep.


Levi tried to get some sleep, but he was way too nervous about what was to come. He tried to get some sleep last night, but being trapped against his sister’s pussy was not the best place to fall asleep. 


Besides that, he could not stop thinking about Jenny. The way she talked about him gave him hope for something more. Although it would be a long time he would get to see her. He could only hope that his sister didn’t mentally damage him too much for him to ever want to shrink again. If it was Jenny, he still would want to shrink for her. 


He sighed in frustration against his sister’s shorts. This morning, Luna had pulled her panties off. She had given him a quick lookover to make sure he was alright and after a bit of teasing, tossed him without any warning in the hamper. Just as her other used clothes. 


After freshening up a bit, she put on her running attire and went for a run. Luna loved that she could just treat him like used underwear. 


Finally, after an eternity of waiting, he could hear her come back. “Hi, bro” she said cheerfully when she removed the lid from the hamper. He could tell she had a nice workout, she seemed really chipper. He always admired her ability to just run to clear her head from any hangover.  But her renewed energy would only mean more humiliation for him. 


He expected that she would remove him from his bonds, but she just grabbed the hamper and emptied it on her bed. “Hmm, let’s see” she mused and picked up some delicate clothing. Finally she grabbed the panties he was strapped on. She grinned and folded him in the other used clothing. 


Levi felt humiliated, but didn’t know what to expect. He could tell she was walking through the house, until she found her mom. “Mom?” she asked and showed her the delicates. She didn’t want to spoil the fun for Levi.


“Ah yes, excellent” she said and returned with some of her underwear as well. She dumped it all in her hands.


Levi felt movements again and was tossed on the floor together with some other clothing. He could tell he was upside down and somewhere underneath it all. “What is she doing!” he thought. 


He could hear her humming a tune again and felt some movements on top of him, until he was suddenly yanked out of the pile. He stared straight into Luna’s face and felt her gaze over him. “You’re way too dirty bro,” she laughed. “You need a wash before we can play” and started to move him away from her.


“What are you doing?” he shouted. But she just grinned at him. Suddenly a shadow crept over him. “What is th..” and immediately screamed for her to stop. She was putting him in a washing machine. 


“No Luna, please” he yelled, but she couldn’t stop laughing as she dumped him in. She waved cutely and grabbed the other clothing. He looked around him and saw dirty panties, bras and other delicate clothing. 


He looked forward again as his sister dumped her mother’s panties around him. Satisfied that everything was in, he saw her standing up and could only see her bottom legs. Her shorts and panties, soaked from her run, together with her shirt dropped down on the floor. 


She kneeled down and laughed as she tossed them in as well and closed the door. She leaned in and tapped her nail against the glass. His sister waved cutely and stood up. “Enjoy the ride” she teased and grabbed a bottle of detergent.


He was extremely nervous as he heard her prepare the load. There was a moment of silence, as if she was in doubt. But after a few seconds he heard her press the button and the door in front of him automatically locked.


He could hear her giggle as she turned off the light and left the room. Levi realized once again that it was all fun and games for her and knew for sure that she never had been shrunken herself as the machine began to fill with water.



Luna had a great morning. She had a good run, a nice breakfast to replenish her energy and a relaxing shower to freshen up. 


She loved how much power she had over her tiny sibling. The mental image of him being tossed and turned together with female underwear excited her to her core. She was ready to play with him. 


After she had applied body lotion all over her body, she checked the time on her phone and bit her lip. The cycle had fifteen minutes to go, and she could use some foreplay. She laughed and hopped in her bed. Luna lowered her hands between her legs and started to please herself. The thought of Levi currently mixed with her dirty clothes inside the laundry machine did the trick.


But she needed more and with a grunt, she stepped out of the bed. She grabbed the dildo from her drawer and could already tell her morning would be even better. Luna knew her parents were at the pool, but she wanted to be sure. She peeked into the room and when she was sure nobody was inside, stepped into the hallway with a giggle. Her whole body tingled from excitement.


Levi had just been through hell. He was tossed and turned thousands of times. And what was even worse, together with his mother and sister’s dirty delicate clothing. He could only endure it and was extremely relieved when the machine came to a halt. He slowly opened his eyes and sighed in frustration as he was still bound securely to his sister’s panties.


As the laundry machine emptied the water, the light suddenly turned on and saw his sister’s naked legs. Even after all this time, he still couldn’t grasp how such big objects could move so fast. “Shit, two more minutes” she sighed and kneeled down.


She peered in and grinned as she saw her brother. “Oh bro, I hope you’re ready,” she sang and waved the dildo next to her excited face.


“Because I could really use some release” she laughed as she waited impatiently for the door to unlock.  She could hear his tiny squeeks and reached for her little brother, her best tiny ever. 







End Notes:

Please leave a review :) Thanks! 

In you go! by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Hi! Sorry for the delay! I've been very busy...

Hope you enjoy it! You could always join the discord or leave a review: 

https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG


Levi screamed with all his might as Luna’s hand grabbed him. He could see her excited face behind the opening of the washing machine and he didn’t know what to feel. 


As a further insult she peered in the washing machine for a moment and laughed. She noticed all of the wet clothing and took a big sniff. 


“Hmm, that smells nice don’t you think?” she said and smiled. “Do you like smelling like your family’s underwear?” she teased. Luna retrieved him from the dark, wet washing machine and held him under her nose. 


He could feel the wind going in her nose as she smelled him. “Yup, all girly and fresh” she complimented her brother.


“So how was the ride?” she asked and got up to her feet. 


“It was terrible!” he yelled. “How could you do this to me!” he screamed and tried to wiggle free. 


She laughed from the sight beneath her. 


“Uh, terrible?” she asked. “I thought you were the brother that loved roller coasters?” she continued. He stared angrily in his sister’s face as she laid him down on top of the washing machine.


She disappeared from view for a moment and heard her filling the basket. After a few seconds she reappeared and slammed the basket next to him and started to hang her and mom’s clothes to dry. 


Luna peered down for a moment and smiled. “You look so cute in my panties Levi” she said as she picked up another piece. 


She looked at him again and giggled. “You know what would be funny?” she asked. “If I just folded you up and put you in my drawer among my other panties” and laughed. 


“Just letting you wait for a few days until I decide to wear you again” she teased and grabbed another piece of underwear. “Please sis, pick me” she mimicked her brother in a high tone. 


She clearly had fun with the thought. “I think you’ll definitely have to let me do that with you one time, once we’re back home” and laughed while she listened to her brother’s angry responses.


“Don’t worry bro, we’re having way too much to do first before we get to long term teasing” she said and placed the empty basket on the ground. 


She leaned over him and he stared straight at the underside of his sister’s boobs. They wiggled playfully in the air, as if they were looking forward to having fun with his tiny body as well.


She looked down on him and knew his time was up. “N..noo” Luna, he begged as she started to remove him from his panties. He almost wished to stay on them, just to avoid what was coming next. 


He screamed as she lifted him from her underwear and held him in front of her face. He followed her eyes as they looked all over his body. Levi could see she was ready. 


“Now let’s put you in” her voice boomed inches underneath him and his world was turned upside down. 


He screamed obscenities as he saw his sister’s long silicone dildo underneath him. 


She already opened the base and he could see straight into a narrow tube, only some dim light at the end lightened the narrow opening. It was claustrophobic to even look at it. 


“No please, Luna” he begged again, “I’ll do anything, please”, but his sister didn’t listen. She just didn’t care at that moment.


“I know it’s too big for you now, Levi,” her massive voice sounded from above. “I’ll resize you in a bit, just get accustomed ok?” she said and pinned his arms to his side.


He could do nothing but squirm as his face was lowered towards the opening. His screams were unheard by anyone but Luna. He heard her giggle from behind and her fingers shifted a bit around his body as his head went in the opening. 


He felt extremely helpless as light grew dim. “There we go,” Luna said and suddenly let go of his body. He closed his eyes and screamed as he fell down the shaft. His head slammed against something jiggly and knew he was at the tip of the dildo.


Slowly he opened his eyes and he would have barfed if the app would have let him. He saw he was in the shape of a penishead and looked straight down his sister’s legs. Levi followed them back up and screamed when he saw her pussy inches away. 


He heard her giggle again and was lifted above her head. 


Luna laughed when she saw her brother, trapped in her dildo. His face all smashed against the underside, stuck in her own sextoy. She felt a trickle of excitement between her legs. 


She lowered him back down and sealed the dildo shut. Luna bit her lip as she turned her dildo around and felt the little weight inside the toy slam on the underside. 


Levi could just get his bearings and groaned. He looked up and felt incredibly tiny in the dildo. At the end there was light, but the sight was unbearable. Luna licked her lips far above him, ready to play. 


“Comfy bro?” she giggled and he screamed when he felt her walk away.



Levi yelled as the dildo slammed against a hard surface below. He couldn’t see anything at the base and wondered where he was. He looked upwards, but could only see the ceiling above him. 


Suddenly something massive moved underneath him and could see the ceiling move. 


“There, perfect” he could hear Luna say in the distance. “Now, where’s my phone?” 


“Ah there it is” she said and he could feel the vibrations as she walked to the other end of her room. He still couldn’t get used to how such simple actions of his sister felt on his tiny body. 


“Now let’s see, what size does he have to be” she wondered and looked at the box that held the dildo. “Ah, perfect,” she said and pressed some buttons on her phone.


He could feel her walking towards him and he felt incredibly scared as he stared at the opening above him. Suddenly her massive eye peered in and he could hear her muffled laugh. He could not process how tiny and helpless he was right now beneath his sister.


“Get ready bro” she said and suddenly he felt himself growing. 


Slowly he grew towards the light above him. As he got nearer, he felt the sides begin to brush against his limbs. “Shit” he thought and tried to move his arms above his head, to have some sort of control, but couldn’t do that anymore. 


“Shit!” he yelled again as he realized he would be stuck in this position, unable to do anything.


Finally, his head neared the clear view at the top of the dildo and he dreaded what he was about to see. The side were now really hugging him, and it was still getting tighter by the second. 


“H-help!” he yelled as he was really pressed in the silicon, until his head finally appeared at the top and he stopped growing. He was completely stuck inside his sister’s dildo. 


He wished it was at least a solid dildo as he could now see his surroundings. He stared straight at his sister, who was laughing uncontrollably. But that wasn’t even the worst thing. 


Levi’s breath stopped as he saw that he could look down at the dildo somewhat and saw she suctioned the dildo on her chair. And he realized what that meant, she was going to ride him! 


The dildo flopped comically as she saw her brother’s reaction in her sextoy. Luna couldn’t help but laugh. “Bro!” she yelled, after she calmed down a bit. “You’re like a little astronaut in a rocket” she said and resumed her laughter at his expense. 


“Well, this is a sight that will get me going” she said after she finally calmed down completely. With a slight last chuckle she sat down on the desk with the dildo between her legs and grinned down at her trapped brother. 


Levi looked at her in disbelief. Her upper body was stretched in front of him, her toned abs decorated her athletic body. He looked up to her face and locked eyes with her. He wobbled inside the dildo and he felt it move with his rhythm. 


He felt extremely scared as he saw his sister’s eyes losing focus. He knew exactly what that meant and slowly moved his head downwards.


He whimpered inside her sextoy when he saw his sister playing with herself. She slowly rubbed her clit as she got herself in the mood. 


He screamed for her to stop, that he was not her dildo. That she could still stop this madness. 


But he knew he was doomed when he looked back up again. Luna held her head back in her neck and moaned as her other hand grabbed one of her boobs. “That’s right,” she moaned. 


Levi felt disgusted by his own sister’s masturbation sounds. He could even hear the wetness on her fingers as she guided herself to higher sensations. 

“N-no, mom!” he yelled. “Dad!” he yelled again, on the top of his lungs. He knew it was futile, but somebody had to save him from this madness. But nobody would come.


“Fuck, I need you in me now!” she yelled high above him. The massive body in front of him suddenly moved at a frightening speed. He could see her muscles work to lift up her massive body.


He almost cried as he saw his sister standing up. Her finger stopped on the tip of the dildo and shook it playfully. 


“Be a good boy and struggle inside me bro” she said and straddled her chair. Luna didn’t even bother to look at him anymore, he was her dildo now. 


Levi looked straight at the wet opening of his sister’s pussy. Her wet fingers spreaded her pussylips to accomadate her new toy. It was a sea of pink and he could see her dark opening in the middle. 


He screamed and struggled as she began to lower down. More and more details were visible as her wet insides approached him. He could hear another moan and finally the lips touched.


They went back and forward on his silicone window, her soft tissue grabbed the toy like it didn’t want it to let it go. It left a layer of her cum around him and he yelled for her to stop. 


Luna didn’t lube the toy beforehand, but her own lubricants would be enough. She was just that horny as she felt the tip of the dildo between her legs. She knew his head was right between her legs and the thought made her crazy. 


She was ready.


Levi begged and yelled, but no help was coming. He never felt so helpless and humiliated as he was now. But he could do nothing as her hips shifted around him. “N..noo, Luna” he whispered as he heard her scream in the distance. 


“Get in now, little bro” she said and began her descent on her new favorite toy. 


He could feel the intense heat through the dildo as it began to warm up the little room he had. Claustrofobia set in and he begged for someone to help him. But he knew it was futile, nobody would come to his aid. He was destined to go inside his sister.


The vision of their once shared room disappeared into darkness, while his sister moaned from sliding him in like a common toy. He was trusted in complete darkness and her muscles squeezed the silicon on his body from all sides. Levi squirmed to get some room and he could hear a loud approving noise all around him. He realized it only gave her pleasure. 


“Incredible” Luna sighed as she completely bottomed out on her chair. She could feel the dildo deep inside her. Luna bit her lip when she felt the dildo moving pleasantly against her insides. She closed her eyes and pictured him inside her. Helplessly trapped in the dark, his only purpose is to give much needed relief for his sister. 


She stayed seated for a couple of minutes. The stimulation was perfect and she knew it would be even better if he was the actual dildo himself. But that would come later, this was his introduction after all. She smiled to herself and slowly began to ride her new toy. 


Levi had never felt so humiliated in his life. He waited scared and alone, for his sister to do something. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he felt his prison shift and light reappeared once again. 


He screamed for help, for someone to undo his stupidity for practically giving himself to his sister. 


Instead, he was plunged back into darkness as her pussy engulfed him once more. He could hear her scream in pleasure and felt his body bend with her movements. Even if he wanted to move a single muscle, he couldn’t. Her gigantic bottom was stronger than he could ever be. 


Luna began to ride her toy, faster and faster. She bit her lips and slid up and down. “Fuck yes” she screamed as she increased her speed with every trust. 


Her first orgasm began to build and she slammed her ass on the chair. She played with her clit and rode her toy for a bit. Luna gasped with pleasure as she could feel his struggles once more. 


Levi couldn’t take it anymore as he screamed from frustration, anger and disgust. He couldn’t predict one single movement. Her pussy squeezed him relentlessly, and while it wasn’t painful, it only added to his humiliation. 


Distantly he could hear her heartbeat and the sounds of his own sister’s wetness all around him humiliated him to his core. Just when he thought it couldn’t get any worse, he felt her pussy squeezing harder and harder. And he realized what was about to happen. 


He was about to experience his own sister’s orgasm. 


Luna opened her mouth, but no sounds came out. She was this close to orgasm and edged herself, her finger brushed furiously against her clit. Finally, after dominating her tiny brother with her cunt for a whole day, she was about to have her release. 


“Yes!” she finally screamed and came hard on Levi, her tiny little sextoy. Her pussy clamped down on her toy and even now felt his struggles. She pushed her dildo as far into her as she could. Her entire body shook from pleasure, and with a final push, she sat back on the chair. 


Levi’s mind was blank. He was crushed rhythmically from all sides by Luna’s orgasm. His mind couldn’t cope with the realization that his life was reduced to being a masturbation aid for his sister. His body merely a means to an end to send endorphins to her young brain. 


He had almost no time to dwell in that thought as he felt her move again. Within seconds he was in full light again and something heavy slammed in front of him. He opened his eyes and looked straight at Luna's excited pussy. Levi looked up at his sister’s sweaty body and noticed she was out of breath. 


Finally he looked at her face, and she grinned down on him like always.


She whistled. “Wooow, that was incredible” she said and laughed. “No, you are incredible,” she complimented him. “Best. orgasm. ever” she said slowly. 


Luna rested her hand on her belly. She was almost ready for the second round, but she could take her time. Her parents were probably in the pool or something, unaware of her sexual escapades. She felt her body tingle from excitement and how taboo all of this was. 


Luna was ready for round two.


She playfully wiggled her dildo and laughed how uncomfortable he was, stuck in her sextoy. 


Levi never could have imagined she would take it this far. Sure, the last couple of days were terrifying and the panty imprisonment was already hundreds of steps too far. But this won’t go away. However this whole ordeal would turn out, he would always have to cope with the thought that at one point in his life, he was nothing more than his own sister’s dildo.  


“Ready for more?” she teased, as if nothing had happened.. 


Luna didn’t wait for his response, instead she got up and grabbed the sextoy. With a forceful pull, it came off and she immediately jumped on her bed. 


The sight was unreal, as Levi watched her get comfortable against the head of her bed. He was raised to eye-level with ease and could only stare at his sister’s flustered face. Levi begged her to stop, but she just smiled hungrily at him. 


She feigned interest and held him to her ear. “What’s that little bro?” she said and listened. 


Luna couldn’t hear anything, but that was besides the point. “Please put me back in your pussy?” she joked. Infuriated he stared in her mocking face. “Ok, will do!” she laughed and he yelled angrily while she kissed the tip of her dildo. 


Suddenly she spat on the clear silicone above him and he whimpered when she lowered him down. 


She kept looking at him with excitement, right to the point that he found himself in front of her swollen pussy lips. He begged for help as he was plunged forward. He was moved up and down between her lips as she teased herself with him. 


He screamed as he was plunged back into her terrifying wet cave, accompanied by his sister’s wet sounds and moans. 


After a few seconds he was pulled backwards again, only to be slammed right inside her tunnel once more. His body was constricted by the dildo once more and he could only close his eyes and endure his ordeal. He could only hope that she was satisfied at one point. 


—-


“What do you mean, I took things too far?” Luna giggled. 


After her fourth orgasm she had dumped her brother on her naked belly. She figured being rammed inside your sister’s cunt for a couple of hours was enough for one day. 


And she really wanted to hear what he had to say. So far he didn’t disappoint. 


Levi was still enraged. He was plunged inside her for god knows how many times. He could still recall her screams of pleasure. 


For the last two minutes or so he had raged and screamed at her, but clearly she wasn’t fazed by it at all. 


“Because you used me as your fucking dildo!” he screamed. 


The sight before him was unreal. He had to look past her naked breasts in her flushed face. She looked relaxed as ever and her smug grin never left her expression. 


He slammed his fists against her belly in rage, but was only met with a chuckle. 


“Grow me back, now!” he demanded. 


“Oh bro, and lose my kinkiest toy?” she teased. “Naaah, don’t think so,” she said. “Besides, I know deep down you secretly love being your sister's little plaything” Luna teased. 


She put her hand gently on his body so that he would stop his cute little punches. Luna brushed his hair gently. “You know bro, in the end, you’re going to beg me to shrink you down all the time” she teased. 


“And sometimes I’ll will, and sometimes I won’t” she smiled and basked in her power. “But bro” she said and patted his head a few times. “After these few weeks, you’ll admit you like it and this will be a regular thing” she laughed.


Levi struggled between her hand and her soft belly. He hated how he could do nothing to stop her from petting him on his head. Levi could still smell the sweet scent of her sex on her fingers and could only comfort himself with the thought that at least the dildo protected him from her wetness.


“Let me go you crazy bitch!” he yelled underneath her hand. “I would never let you shrink me down my whole life!” he screamed. 


Luna laughed as she felt his miniscule struggles. The power she held over him turned her on once more, but she knew she had to pace herself. Another round of masturbation would be too much on her sensitive pussy. 


“But some light stimulation wouldn’t hurt” she thought and bit her lip. Slowly she turned her brother on her belly so his head lined up perfectly towards the space between her legs.


Levi looked in front of him and saw his sister’s legs. “W..what are you doing” he yelled.


“You know bro” his sister’s voice sounded from behind. “I don’t really feel you appreciate how lucky you are,” she said with a faint hint of amusement. 


“Countless guys offered themself to be my little toy” she said and her hands left his body. Instead two fingers pinched his sides and started to drag him on her belly. 


He quickly realized what was happening, but it was already too late.


“And I said no to most of them, yet here you are” she giggled. “A tiny little brother that shrunk himself so his big sis could have some fun,” Luna said. “Enjoy yourself bro, you’re going to be in there for a while” she laughed and pushed him forward.


Levi screamed and struggled for what he was worth, but within seconds his face touched her clit and was moved even further. 


His head stopped in front of her engorsed pussylips. Her fingers parted them and he stared straight into her pink opening. 


“No stop Luna!” he yelled. But she didn’t care and flipped his body over. Now his whole body aligned perfectly with her vagina, ready to be inserted. 


“See you later bro, have fun!” she said and he screamed when he felt his head pushed inside her opening. Without any efforts he felt her wetness from all sides as her fingers pushed him in. 


His screams went silent as the air was replaced with her wet walls. Her ribbed tunnel glided over him and he felt sick to his core. Within a few seconds his whole body disappeared in his sister’s body. 


He tried to keep his mouth shut as he tasted her fluids. A huge object pressed against his soles and pushed him in even further and realized that it was just her finger.


His eyes were shut and he could only trust his ears, but what he heard was as humiliating as the rest he experienced so far. 


He could hear her heartbeat, the grumbling of her digestive system. And to top it all off, her sister’s excited muffled voice from outside her pussy.


“Comfy bro?” she said happily, followed by three loud slaps outside his humiliating prison. 

“You feel great!” she said and he felt her sitting up.


His body was twisted with the movements of her pussy as she stood up from her bed. Her knees were still weak, but she felt as great as ever. He made a very faint, but nice stimulation in her pussy and she knew he would be perfect there while she enjoyed her day at the pool . 


Levi felt utterly humiliated being stuffed in his sister’s pussy like it was some kind of sick sleeping bag. Her muscles kept him totally immobile as she started walking somewhere. He could not tell what she was doing, but he knew he would be in there for a while as she completely ignored him. 


His body was forced in an uncomfortable position as he pussy slowly began to shrink. The wet walls began to dry up somewhat and with each movement of his massive sister around him, his body was imprisoned more. 


“Luna!” he yelled alone and trapped inside the dark. Stuffed inside his sister’s pussy like some kind of tampon. 


Luna whistled a carefree tune as she gathered her stuff for the pool. After some minutes, she finally exited her room. Completely satisfied from her orgasms and the prospect of hanging out with Jenny and her parents at the pool.


All of them totally oblivious to the fact that deep down her body, her tiny little shrunken brother struggled wonderfully. 


“Hi girl” she said to Jenny, glad that the sunbed next to her was still free. “How’s your day?” she asked. 


Jenny smiled at her friend and laughed. “Had to sleep it off?” she joked. 


Luna chuckled and laid down on her towel. “Yeah, something like that” she laughed and got comfortable.


She took out her phone and loaded the shrinkbox app. “Only one more day for the update” she thought and wondered what it could do. 


Luna laid her head back and loaded the 3D model of her brother. She clamped her pussy muscles a couple of times on her brother and smiled when she felt his miniscule struggles inside of herself.


Something in the app got her attention though. Luna leaned in and tapped her brother’s crotch. 


Jenny frowned at her friend when she heard a stifled laugh. “What’s up?” she asked. 


“Huh?” Luna said, “ah nothing” she shrugged but looked back at the screen. 


She discreetly zoomed in once again to her brother’s crotch on the 3D model and sure enough, the status was the same.


“Fully erect” 


Luna smiled and tossed her phone in her bag. “Good for you little bro” she thought and closed her eyes, already thinking about what she should do next. 


End Notes:

---

Hope you like it! Please leave a review :) 

Down the hatch! by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Thank you for your patience :) Here's a new chapter! 


Join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

----


“Out!” Luna yelled to her friend as the tennis ball flew behind the white baseline. 


“No!” Jenny yelled from across the field. “I thought it was going to be in” she said disappointed. “Dammit!”


Luna smiled to herself. She was always just a bit too competitive at sports and she liked winning. “0-30!” she yelled to Jenny as she picked up a ball with her racket. 


They were currently playing the second set and Luna won the first one. She enjoyed the nice cool breeze underneath her white skirt and basked in the sunlight. She wiggled her hips a bit as she remembered why she was in such a good mood in the first place.


She stopped at the baseline and waited for her friend to serve the next ball. Luna grinned when she felt the tiny struggles inside her return. She made sure her friend was still busy getting the balls and patted her panty clad pussy a few times. “We’re winning bro” she said and hoped it was just loud enough for him to hear.


She enjoyed most of her day at the pool where she swam and sunbathed. Her brother struggled wonderfully inside her and was a pleasant stimulation. Just a nice reminder of her new temporary plaything. She figured he must join her on every vacation from now on. 


The day became even better when Jenny asked to play some tennis late afternoon. Luna had pondered if she would let him out, but decided against it. The thought of her brother buried inside her snatch while she played sports was an experience she didn’t want to miss. It would be another way of completely dominating him while having fun at the same time. 


She mentally pictured him inside her and wiggled her hips playfully and got ready to receive the ball.  


Levi meanwhile screamed as her flesh entered his mouth. He couldn’t tell what was up or down anymore as his sister jumped and ran in all directions. He couldn’t predict one single movement and her body didn’t show any signs of mercy. She clearly enjoyed having him inside her and he knew he would be inside this humiliating organic prison a lot. 


He almost wished he was back in the position at the pool. Sure it had been hell, knowing he was completely immobile while she was sunbathing. Or that he had to listen to her and Jenny talking about everyday stuff while she rhythmically clamped her pussy muscles on his body. All of that was better than being thrown around while his sister played some sports.


Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he could feel her jumping up and down accompanied by happy cheers, she had won the match. He knew how much that secretly mattered to her and it made him mad that she did it while she had him stuffed inside her. He screamed again as he felt her massive body drop, followed by extreme pressure as she must have sat down on something hard.


“Thanks for playing Jenny '' she said genuinely and swallowed the cool water from a bottle. It felt nice after her workout. She could feel her sweat everywhere and was looking forward to a nice shower before dinner. “And maybe some relief” she thought when she realized her panties were wet from something else than her workout. 


Luna looked over the now empty court. She remembered all the times she played tennis with her brother, both wanting to win at all costs and felt a hint of guilt. It was late afternoon and the sun shined beautifully on the surroundings. “He would have liked this” she thought and bit the inside of her cheek for a moment. “Maybe I should give him a break soon” she concluded and concentrated on the movements inside her.


She smiled as she enjoyed the sensations and pictured him inside. “But not yet little bro” she thought and remembered his erection on her screen. “This is way too much fun” she thought and got up to join her friend and return back to the apartment. 


“Maybe you have more luck against Levi” she joked just loud enough so he could hear. “I was always way better than him anyway” and silently laughed at her inside joke. She could swear he fought a little harder deep inside her.



Luna sang a song while she washed her body. The shower felt nice after her workout and after a relaxing day she was looking forward to the evening. Her mother wanted to go bowling after dinner and maybe have some drinks. Luna wasn’t really into bowling that much, but drinks sounded nice, so both Jenny and herself decided to come along. 


Luna smiled when she washed her delicate pussy and pictured him trapped behind her lips. It would be so easy for her to set him free, but she felt so excited to just leave him in there. Trapped like the helpless toy he was while she enjoyed a nice simple shower. Her body tingled from excitement. She smiled and sang just a little bit louder so he could definitely hear and continued to clean her body. 


Levi felt utterly helpless. He knew she was in the shower, but she just continued to ignore him. Her hips swung him back and forth in the rhythm of the song she sang. In the wet darkness he could picture her perfectly. Completely carefree with a satisfied grin on her face of all the power she had over him. He screamed frustrated as his penis stirred once again. 


He had thought a lot during the day. It was the only thing he could do, stuck in the most intimate part of his own sister. He was still absolutely livid about the whole situation. It was totally unacceptable that she kidnapped him and made him her toy for her amusement. No, even worse, used him for her own pleasure. 


But as much as he hated to admit it, there were times that his body totally disagreed with his mind. He could not help being excited to be reduced to a mere toy for a playful woman. It was during those moments he felt his penis rock hard and was even tempted to do something about it.



But every time her vagina clamped down on his body, or when he heard Luna’s muffled voice, he was immediately reminded that it was his own sister’s pussy he was trapped in. Excitement was replaced with anger and he resumed his struggles to get out of her body. 


Her walls that hugged him so tightly were way stronger than he would ever be. His own sister’s pussy owned him completely.


As he remember his ordeal from Today he began to get alarmed as he felt her walls became wetter by the second. And that could mean only one thing.


Levi screamed in frustration, but gagged as her excitement trickled in his mouth. 


Luna moaned while her showerhead was aimed directly at her vagina. She rubbed her clit with her free hand and enjoyed the struggles her brother made deep inside her. Luna inserted her finger inside her and shivered when she felt the bottom of her brother’s soles. A silent gasp escaped her lips when she felt something building inside her. 


She wondered briefly if she should use him as a dildo instead, but decided against it. The mental image of him trapped in there while she rubbed herself was more than enough.


Levi struggled to get out for all he was worth. But the only thing he managed to do was to excite her more. He yelled at her fingers that fondled his feet to leave him alone and realized it was a crazy thing to say. Her muscles started to knead his body and he knew she wasn’t far off to have another orgasm at his expense. 


Sure enough, he could hear a muffled scream as her vaginal muscles crashed down on his little body. He felt utterly humiliated inside his dark wet prison as her pussy muscles clamped down on him, but his captor clearly didn’t care as he heard her sounds of approval from both in- and outside of her body. 


Luna cried out loud and could just manage to hold onto her showerhead as her body shook from pleasure. She bit her lips and closed her eyes and concentrated on her orgasm as long as she could.


“Please sis, just let me out” he mentally begged when her orgasm finally ended. He couldn’t take one more minute inside his sister’s body. He was both physically and mentally drained for being Luna’s toy for days at an end. 


Just then he felt her fingers grab his ankles and they began to pull him out. “Thank you” he whispered and realized how crazy that was. 


He held his mouth shut as layers of her pussy walls moved past his face. He could feel the drops of water from the shower on his body and finally his head was released with a wet slurp. Although he didn’t need it, he opened his mouth wide and breathed in some fresh air. A luxury he missed for God knows how many hours. 


He heard an infuriating giggle while she cupped him in her hand.


He had trouble looking up because of the water that poured down on him and screamed when a huge bottle suddenly appeared above him. He could see past the bottle and saw his sister grinning down on him. After being in darkness for so long the sight was unreal.


“Let’s get you cleaned up shall we” she said and poured some liquid soap on his tiny body. He looked so cute, all tiny in her hands and Luna loved how helpless he appeared. “You did a really great job after all bro, so enjoy” she said and started to wash him. 


He felt even more humiliated than he already was. His own sister’s finger handled him with ease. She made sure to scrub him clean on all sides. Her soft and slippery hands were everywhere at the same time. He felt helpless as her fingers circled on his belly and he started to get excited again from all the physical attention. Levi could not believe himself after everything she’s done to him.


Luna giggled as she saw his penis stir, but she decided long ago that she wasn’t going to make him cum. He could jack off if he wanted, but in some twisted way she always figured that tinies are made for the giantess’s pleasure. If she wanted, she could even adjust his settings so that he couldn’t cum at all. But that was a bit too much and giggled softly as she deliberately avoided his penis. 


“There, all clean” she said and turned off the shower. Levi felt scared when she stepped out of the booth, he had to readjust to the immense scale difference of the outside world. He begged her to be careful but Luna just stuffed him in her towel after she dried herself off. 


Luna jumped in her bed and sat up straight. She laughed from his little scream when she dropped him between her naked legs on the bed sheet. Levi slowly got up after the fall and turned himself on his back. 


Even after all his experiences he couldn’t help but stare at the sight in front of him. Her wet hair draped nicely around her head and she looked at him with her trademark grin. Levi followed her body downwards until he ended up staring at her lips after which he was trapped not so long ago. 


Luna smiled at her brother when he looked just a bit to long at her pussy and decided to break the silence. 


“Soooo, Levi,” she laughed. “How was your day?” she said and sat back comfortably against her big cushions on her bed


“Did you like it inside me?” she asked.  “All day trapped in your sis” Luna grinned.


Her teasing made him more angrier than ever before. But all the time he was buried inside her, he knew what he wanted to say. He needed an opening to get her to rethink the situation. 


“Luna, please” he started. “I know you think I wanted to be shrunk” he said and got up to his feet. “And I don’t blame you for having some fun, really,” he said. “But you really should grow me back now Luna, you fucking stuffed me in your pussy!”. He could only hope he was saying the right things.


“Please, just grow me back and give me some clothes from dad and I’ll go home and I’ll pretend this never happened” he said and looked at her with pleading eyes. “Please let this work” he prayed. 


It was silent for a few moments and he could tell she was thinking of a response. But her demeanor never changed in the few seconds of hope. Sadly, his suspicions were confirmed immediately when he saw her face had already changed into excitement.


“Hmmm, what was that?” she said and pretended to think. 


“I couldn’t really hear you with your soft voice and all, but I think you said that you want me to have fun?” she grinned. 


“And that you don’t blame me for it?” She purposefully misquoted her brother. 


She laughed as he started to throw insults at her and patted his head. A giggle escaped her lips as he punched her finger with all his might. “Don’t worry bro!” she said. “I’ll have plenty of fun with your little body”.


She looked at him amused. Luna really wanted to give him a break soon, but his protests made it so hard. It was like he restarted the fire within. 


“Oh Levi, I know, I know” she said and rubbed his belly with her nail. “You’re still telling yourself that you’re not into this,” Luna continued. “But the way I see it, you're a tiny plaything now and may I remind you that you shrunk yourself on my bed?”. 


“So I think you should consider yourself lucky!” she happily said. “You have your own sister that keeps you sage and let you experience your little fantasies at the same time”. She giggled and grabbed his ankles. “The sooner you appreciate that opportunity the better” Luna said and started to lift him up. “Until then, you’ll just have to accept that you are now a tiny toy that your sister can play with” she said and grinned down at her little toy. 


Luna lifted him by his ankles until he was in front of her face. She loved how cutely he dangled from her fingers. It took no effort at all. 


“And Levi, currently you are definitely in my top three tinies I played with” she teased. “Who knows, you might even make it to my number one” she said and smirked when he tried to gain control of his movements. 


“You know bro” Luna said as she dangled her brother upside down in front of her face. She swung him a bit more to even deny him that extra control. 


“I even think I know what your kink is, '' she said as she pushed his little body with her index finger playfully. He tried to keep his composure as his body was swung back and forth by her little push. 


“Yeah, what’s that?” he said defiantly, despite being disorientated by all her sudden movements. 


“Well, don’t be ashamed little bro, but I’ve seen your little erections the last couple of days” she giggled and loved how his face immediately turned into a horrified expression. 


“Ah, don’t be ashamed little guy” she teased, but continued her reasoning. 


“First I figured that it was caused because of your hormones, which I don’t blame you for by the way, but then it dawned on me that it was because of very different reasons” she said.


Luna loved taking control in conversations with her brother and this was no exception.


“You see, I realized that they occurred at times when you were most vulnerable” she chuckled and blew lightly on his crotch. 


Luna could tell it had an effect and continued. 


“You know, strapped inside my panties, stuffed inside me” she laughed. “Hell, even being walked on by your own sister gets you hard, '' she grinned. 


She dropped her head on her pillow and smiled. “So I figured that the reason you shrunk yourself was to see what it would be like, what would it feel like to be under control of your little sis” and lowered his body to give his face a little kiss. 


“But there is more,” she grinned and licked his face. 


Levi didn’t like where this was going. Her terrifying teeth smiled broadly at his tiny form and the way she was handling him prevented him from gaining any sort of control in this conversation. And above all, he could do nothing to avoid her tongue that lapped away at his face.


“I think” she said slowly and her tongue darted out of her mouth to give him a quick lick once more. 


“That the most exciting part for you is that you’ve become your own sister’s toy, am I right?” she giggled. “To be so helpless that I, your sis, can just, you know, do whatever she wants”. 


Levi knew he had no control anymore but still tried to respond. It was useless as he was  lowered inside her mouth again and her lips enveloped his head for a moment. He mumbled against her sealed lips as she gently sucked on his little head for a moment before he was freed with a pop. He screamed at her to stop. 


“So then I thought, what is the most humiliating thing for my little brother?” she mused teasingly as she guided his body down to her breast and cirkled her nipples playfully.. 


“Sure, being stuffed up your own sister’s pussy is pretty humiliating,” Luna laughed. 


She enjoyed how his hair felt on her nipples. 


She continued to tease herself with his body and moved his hair gently all over her belly. His hair continued to feel wonderful against her soft skin and Luna decided that she could tease herself like that sometime later. 


She even briefly wondered if she should do another quick masturbation session, but knew her mother expected her at dinner soon and decided against it. 


She quickly moved his body back towards her face and looked him in the eye. 


“Close call bro, you were about to become my dildo” she laughed. Luna loved how he looked at her and listened to his complaints.


As if his opinion didn’t matter in the slightest she moved her hand towards her belly and held him against her soft skin. She grabbed her phone with her free hand and smiled. Luna was really looking forward to her next teasing. It was perfect, despite the fact that she really wasn’t planning to do it. 


“Anyway, while you were relaxing inside me, I thought long and hard about what would possibly make you feel the most humiliated” she said as he could feel himself shrinking underneath her hand. 


“What could I possibly do to my little brother that would set the perfect example of how helpless you actually became when you decided to shrink yourself on my bed, and then it hit me”. She pinched his small squirming body and moved it towards her mouth. 


His new size combined with the sight below him terrified him to his core. Her plump lips magnified a couple of times, the small layer of saliva seemed even more menacing and he could still notice her lips were curled in an infuriating grin. 


He screamed as she slowly licked her lips, her massive tongue as terrifying as he remembered it at his current size. This wasn’t going at all how he thought this conversation would play out.


But that was nothing compared to her next words.


“I think becoming your own sister’s snack is right up there, huh Levi” she giggled and opened wide. 


Instantly he was more scared than his whole shrunken ordeal until now combined. He fought and screamed between her fingers as she lowered him into her mouth. 


Her moist tongue spread out like a sickening wet carpet and he could already feel the intense heat and moisture. He knew from experience that it would only get worse and tried to fight her with all his might.


 “Luna, what are you doing!” He screamed when he saw the dark abyss in the back of her mouth. “No, stop!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. Terrified about going inside his sister’s body like some snack. 


He passed her teeth and just when he was sure she would just swallow him like all the rest of her food, he was assaulted by a blast of hot air. Luna laughed as she moved him back in front of her face. 


“What?” She asked, “not ready to become my food yet?” She teased. 


Levi felt relieved to be out of her terrifying mouth, but he hated to be this small. He was just insignificant, stuck between the two digits of his sister. He screamed again as she lowered him a bit further towards her mouth again. 


“Aaah” she teased as she lowered her brother back and forth in her mouth. “Remember all the times mom said not to play with our food” she joked and continued her little games. She even snapped her teeth at her little brother a few times. 


Luna ignored her brother’s begging, she wasn’t going to actually swallow him anyway. She knew from past testaments from her other tinies that the trip was quite terrifying and humiliating inside her digestive tract. 


Even though she loved the extreme power she got from treating tinies as nothing more than her food, and she knew for sure that it would be an ultimate thrill to swallow her own brother as a mere snack,  she didn’t want her brother to become afraid of her. 


That was the exact opposite of her end goal.


Luna decided to back off a little bit and stopped her teasing for a moment. 


“You know, I’m actually really quite hungry,'' she sighed and sat up on her bed. Levi was both relieved and terrified as she stretched her arms high above her and yawned. 


“Oh Levi, you’re so lucky that you don’t have to have dinner with mom and dad all the time”. 


Like that was hell compared to what she was doing to him. 


“Actually..” she paused and let her arms fall on the bed. “I think I’ll just eat dinner in my room” she said and grinned down at her tiny brother. 


“Mom is making a light salad so I’ll just eat it on my bed and watch some Netflix” and smiled at the idea of some privacy. She looked down at her tiny brother and figured he could use some too.


Levi could do nothing as his massive sister jumped out of the bed and hopped in her underwear. 


“Hmm, but what to do with you?” she thought out loud and looked around the room. Levi saw her eyes scanning the surroundings until she suddenly stopped and looked down on him with amusement. He knew that look and it sent shivers down his spine.


She walked towards a table and he decided to stay still for a moment. He figured that everything beats his current situation as a bit-sized brother. 


“Bro, I just got the thing that will get you into the mood of becoming my food” she said and he could hear something snap underneath him. He couldn’t quite recognize the sound, and frowned at the object in front of him until it suddenly hit him. He was looking at a grape that was a bit bigger than he was. 


He was still dumbfounded how those everyday objects looked from his perspective when his sister's massive nail suddenly made an incision on the top. He shuddered at how powerful she was at his size. 


Levi couldn’t quite understand what she was up to. With one quick motion she moved his body above the opening in the grape and suddenly he connected the dots. He quickly looked upwards, but he knew he was doomed when he saw his sister’s face. She was having way too much fun already. 


“No Luna, stop!” he yelled, but his feet were guided into the small opening she made and he yelped when she pushed him in it. She locked eyes with him for a moment and she laughed. 


“Levi, I’m pushing you in a fucking grape” she laughed and they both realized how crazy the situation was. 


That didn’t help his fate at all and soon he was up to his neck in a small piece of fruit. His body totally immoble inside the grape, he was not even strong enough to force one arm out of the wet prison. 


He felt terrified and pathetic at the same time and screamed when she held him in front of her face. Her warm breath washed over him as she admired her handywork. 


“Don’t worry bro” he massive mouth boomed in front of him. “I won’t eat you yet” she giggled and lowered him down. 


Levi closed his eyes in reflex until he was placed somewhere. He opened them and he gasped when he saw he was placed among dozens of other grapes. The air around him was sweet, a stark contrast to the horrific sight above him. 


“Eeny, miny, moo” she playfully said and grabbed a grape next to her brother. She wiggled it above him for a moment. 


He felt pathetic as he followed it with his eyes until it disappeared between his sister’s full lips. She smirked while he shivered inside his bizarre prison while she slowly chewed it to pulp between her molars. 


“Yummy” she giggled “You’re going to taste great” Luna said and winked playfully. And with that remark she just left, leaving her brother helplessly trapped as one of his sister’s grapes. Ready to be devoured whenever she sees fit.


He could hear her putting on some clothes. She walked towards the door and turned down the lights of the room. “Get some rest bro, I’ll be back in an hour” she giggled and left him there. 



Luna giggled as she hovered her fork playfully above her salad bowl. Her brother made his cute little screams as she speared a grape right next to him. She lifted it up slowly towards her lips and winked at her trapped brother as she began to chew. 


“Hmmm, delicious” she said and grabbed her wine glass from her bedside table to wash away her food. 


Levi screamed for her to stop, but he knew it was futile. He looked around, both terrified and humiliated in his position between her food. Levi looked upwards again and trembled as he saw the fork reappear. 


As the fork left with a leaf and part of a walnut he followed it towards his sister’s bright young face. He could hear the television in the background and most of her attention was on one of her shows she watched. She was only clad in her bra and panties and saw her breasts wiggle slightly as she ate her food. The fact that she was so carefree while she had trapped him inside a grape infuriated him. 


When Luna had returned, she had happily dropped him among her other ingredients in her salad bowl and carried him over her bed. 


She had simply ignored him while she relaxed. Luna had some time before they left and she just left him on the bedside table while she texted some friends and turned on the TV. 


Sometimes she had looked over the bowl and could see her little brother’s grape. She couldn’t believe it was strong enough to hold her once pretty strong brother. But there he was, just another ingredient of her meal, ready to be devoured if she so wanted. The thought made her excited and she couldn’t stop herself anymore and had grabbed the bowl.  


Half the bowl was gone now and a new bite made Levi’s grape roll to the side. He grunted as a bit of salad dressing was smeared on his face, but he could do nothing to get it off. When he opened his eyes he got a closeup from another walnut. Levi screamed as he saw the metal fork right before his eyes as it took the nut away. He trembled as he could hear it being crushed to pulp between his sister’s molars moments later. 


Luna sipped from her wine once again and sighed. She loved how powerful she felt as she ate around her brother. She looked at her bowl of food again. “Just a few bites left” she thought and picked up her brother.


She laughed when she saw his cute little head all covered in dressing. “Aw bro, you need some help?” she laughed and sucked off the remnants from both the grape and her brother’s tiny head.


Levi screamed in her lips, sure that this was it. In a few moments his own sister would have swallowed him whole for her own perverted needs. He screamed obscenities when he left her mouth, infuriated once again how happy she looked while she tormented him.


“Yumm” she said and smacked her lips deliberately close to her brother. 


“You’re going to taste great” 


Luna laughed and dropped him right back in the bowl and resumed eating. Levi was left disorientated from the fall for a moment and regained his bearings just in time to see one of the last ingredients being lifted towards his captor’s mouth. 


He hated that he was now part of a dish his mother made so lovingly for him. Levi could remember all of the times she prepared it for him, but now it would be forever tainted by his experience. 


He was sure that by the end of this whole ordeal, nothing in his life would look the same. Luna would make sure of that. 


Levi could only look up at his sister. She was watching her show and played absentmindedly with her fork in her mouth. Luna moved the tip of her utensil back and forth on her tongue. He could see part of her perky breasts on top of the bowl and for every other tiny it would be a sight to behold.


“If only she wasn’t my sister” he sighed and screamed in frustration when his grape rolled in a pool of dressing when she leaned over to drink some more wine. 


The next few minutes he could hear the fork touch the bottom of the bowl as she lifted the food up to her lips. He knew for sure that she noticed he was submerged, but left him there for further insult. 


Luna smiled at the tiny grape at the bottom. It was time to go get ready and for her last teasing. She licked her lips from excitement, but made a promise that after this evening he should really have a break from her. 


“But let’s give him a big scare first” she laughed mentally and moved her fork towards her trapped brother. 


Levi sucked big gulps of air into his lungs and when he recovered a bit he stared straight into his sister’s face, but immediately wished he hadn’t. 


“Hi!” she teased and hovered her fork above him. 



Levi screamed when she pressed the pins of her fork against his grape. Out of fear of being impaled he begged her to stop, temporarily forgetting he couldn’t be hurt. 


“Sorry bro!” she said. “But I have to go, so it’s time” Luna laughed and impaled the little fruit. 


Levi could feel the steel trying to impale him and finally push him aside so she could eat and lift his little prison. 


Levi begged her to stop, but he was lifted towards her excited face. Instinct kicked in and he tried with all his might to pry himself loose. There was a carnal fear inside him that tried to avoid being eaten at any cost. 


“Yummy”, she said and opened wide. 


He looked through the horrifying image between her wet fork as she brought him closer and closer. 


“Don’t worry bro” she said just as she was about to put him in. She thought about one last joke and had to say it before she stuffed him in her mouth. 


“I’ll poop you out tomorrow”


Two seconds later her fork was completely empty. 


Levi screamed for help while his sister swirled him around. He begged her to stop, her last remark sent him over the edge. Levi could not phatom what horrors awaited him inside his sister’s digestive system. 


But first he had to get out of this horrifying situation. He was still trapped inside the little piece of fruit and realized there was only one way out of the grape. He opened his mouth to scream, but he couldn’t as his mouth was suddenly replaced by Luna’s saliva. 


Luna concentrated and slowly moved the piece of fruit between her molars. She opened her lips for a moment so he could see his predicament.


Levi spat out his sister’s spit and immediately screamed again when he saw her massive molars that loomed dangerously above him. Luna laughed around him and he was thrown back in darkness. 


Luna smiled when her molars crushed the small piece of fruit to pulp. She could feel something hard between her teeth and realized it was her brother’s extremely durable body. 


She knew it wasn’t painful, but figured being grinded between your sister’s teeth as food would make someone feel pretty pathetic. And that's what made it perfect.


She relaxed as she slowly chewed the remnant of the fruit, without any regard to her brother’s position. Satisfied by having reduced her brother even more to being her tiny toy, she sat up straight on her bed. It was time to get ready for her bowling and she teased him enough for one day. 


Meanwhile, Levi spat out pieces of grape and Luna’s saliva. He’s been trough hell and still fought for his life in her mouth. 


“Please, someone help me” he thought when he realized he was seconds away from being swallowed as a snack for Luna. 


Suddenly her mouth opened and the extra light made him sick to his stomach. He was buried deep in a puddle of chewed food. The view of the teeth that surrounded him still terrified him and it didn’t help that he was just smashed between them. He could never look at his sister casually eating a grape again. 


Just as he was about to scream for help again she slammed her mouth shut and he was sure this was it.


His suspicions were true and he felt the blob of chewed food and him going back towards her throat. He panicked and fought, but he couldn’t escape his horrific ordeal. 


Just as he thought he was going down, her massive tongue underneath him stopped and suddenly scooped him carefully out of the rest of her food. 


He didn’t know what was happening, but could feel her swallowing something and knew that could have been him. 


She giggled all around him as he lay immobile on her tongue. He could feel her massive footsteps even from his position in her mouth and suddenly he was pushed out of her mouth. 


When his eyes adjusted to the light and stared at a horrific sight. His sister grinned happily in the mirror and he could just make out a tiny spec. 


He was thrust back at the same speed and was plunged back in darkness again. 


“Oh bro” her voice boomed around him. “Don’t worry, I won’t eat you” she giggled. 


“I don’t know if you’ve read testimonies online, but it’s quite an humiliating ride you know” and walked towards her bed to put on some clothes. 


Levi was in utter disbelief. He was sure she would swallow him and was quite confused and strangely comforted, despite everything she did so far. 


He closed his eyes when her mouth opened suddenly and held his breath when he felt himself plucked from her tongue. When he opened his eyes again he looked straight into her bright face. 


“I bet that was scary,” she grinned. “Don’t worry, I won’t actually swallow you unless you really ask me ok?” she said to her tiny brother. “If you want to be my snack, just say so ok?” she laughed. 


Levi didn’t know what to say. He was glad to be out of her mouth, but was really careful what to say next. He still was extremely scared from the prospect of being eaten. 


“So Levi, I know I’ve been quite a handful the last few days and I think you deserve a break” she said and dangled him a bit before her face. Suddenly his spirit lifted up. “Maybe there’s an end to this whole ordeal” he thought as she apparently began to think of his well being. 


“But after tonight ok?” she said. “Tonight I want to suck on your body like a soft treat, is that ok?”


Levi stared at her in disbelief. She knew how much he hated when she sucked on soft chocolate. He may have scolded her a thousand times or so. This was on purpose. 


He stared at Luna’s face and knew she could do so much worse. 


“Levi? Is that ok?” she asked sweetly. “Shall I put you back in my mouth?”


“Y..yes Luna, ok” he said softly.


An insulting giggle escaped her lips and she opened wide. Without a care in the world she tossed her shrunken brother back in her mouth and slammed her mouth shut. Luna immediately began to suck on her tiny brother, just like she would a soft chocolate. 


She was looking forward to the moment when they would be back home to remind him he was the very treat she sucked on. 


After fifteen more minutes of getting ready, she gave herself one last look in the mirror and stuffed her probably exhausted brother in her cheek to give him some rest. 


“Alright bro, thanks for agreeing to this, have fun!” she teased and wiggled the tip playfully on his body. 


Without a word she exited her bedroom to have another nice evening.


—-


“No, not another one!” Levi said as his sister’s lips opened once again to greet a chicken wing. He could see his mother in the distance. She was just about to throw a bowling ball and he didn’t need to see the end result to know the ball probably ended up in the gutter. 


He cried out to her, but a second later his sister’s lips accommodated the piece of flesh in front of him and left him in darkness. 


Her mouth made a terrifying sound as her teeth scraped the chicken flesh from the bone. 

Levi’s scream went unnoticed as the massive piece fell down on his body. He moved involuntarily with it until he ended up underneath her molars and once again got crushed together with her other food. 


Until now she buried him beneath five pieces of chicken wings and almost drowned him in three different cocktails. She made it a point to just add him to the mix while she slowly chewed her food and drank her liquor. 


Levi spat out a minuscule piece of chicken when his ears popped. He tried to keep his sanity as he was scraped back and forth between Luna’s tongue and the roof of her mouth like a candy. 


“My turn!” her mouth said around him and he felt her tongue scoop him up and forcefully stuff him back inside her cheek with a playful wiggle. 


He hated being stuck in her mouth, but it was better than going down her terrifying pit. Or being chewed along with some piece of chicken. 


He felt her getting up to get a new ball and he sighed for a moment. Levi felt relieved to be back in relative peace. But something felt off, he wasn’t as secure as the last few times she stuffed him there. Levi tried his best to stay still, but felt himself slowly slipping over her molars.


Luna however wasn’t concerned with the safety of her brother. She was having a fun evening and he was a big part of it. She felt so powerful when she forced her brother into her food. 


“Having fun bro?” she whispered while she waited for her ball to come out. “You taste real nice with chicken,” Luna teased. “I don’t know, it’s like you have an umami flavor or something, really nice”. 


After she teased her brother she looked at her score and frowned a bit. She was usually much further ahead. 


Luna turned her head at Jenny and her mother. She was confident that she was going to throw a strike this time.


“Ok girls' ' she said excitedly. 


“Let’s make a deal!” she proposed. “


If I throw a strike everybody downs their drink!” she said and got ready. 


She could feel her mother rolling her eyes, but she hear Jenny’s cheers of approval.


“Deal!” Jenny yelled.



Luna carefully scooped out her brother from between her cheeks and put him in the middle of her tongue. 


Levi expected another piece of food to drop on top of him, but instead he stared straight from his sister’s open mouth at the bowling lane. 


“All right bro” she whispered. “You’re my good luch charm, wish me luck!” she said and tossed her brother around in her mouth while she talked. 


He hated being her good luck charm, but that wasn’t his biggest concern when Luna ran towards the alley towards the lane and threw her ball. She made it a point that he could watch.


He was near the back of her throat and he could just see the ball knocking over all the pins. 


The shrinkbox app prevented Levi’s ears from exploding when Luna screamed from joy and started to jump. She turned around and he could see his mother smiling and Jenny already began to down her drink. 


Levi could see Jenny grabbed Luna’s drink and ran towards her while she continued drinking. Normally he would have appreciated her liveliness, but suddenly he became very alarmed as Luna accepted the drink and raised it to her lips.


“Strike!” her voice boomed over him which washed away his tiny warnings. 


Levi screamed when a current of liquor washed over him. It took a fraction of a second until the wave took him and he was swimming in a mouthful of his sister’s drink. He knew that Luna wasn’t good at downing her drinks and always struggled to get it down. 


He tried to scream, but her drink filled his lungs and there was nothing he could do as he felt a sudden current. 


“No Luna” he begged in darkness, but there was nothing he could.


Strong muscles grabbed him and squeezed him down a dark tube, together with gallons of his sister’s drink. He was stuck for a moment and felt the drink disappear beneath him. 


He was stuck in the back of her throat and was horrified when she opened her mouth. He couldn’t see past her tongue anymore, but could see her uvula above him. Levi screamed for her attention for one last time.


“Oh no, there’s more left!” he heard her say, her voice blasted past him. He was right next to her vocal cords and Levi was terrified from the loud noises. 


Suddenly the light grew dim again and he realized she was drinking again. The light disappeared completely and the tube below him suddenly opened up. 


“No Luna!” he screamed one last time as his sister’s drink pushed him down the narrow tube below him. 


He was surrounded by loud cheers as the drink disappeared and her espagophus squeezed him further downwards to his fate. 


Levi never felt so pathetic, scared and alone as he was now. With each squeeze he was pushed further and further inside his sister’s body. Her body heat increased a thousandfold and knew he passed her collarbone. 


He tried with all his might to stop his ascent but it didn’t work. Panic set in and he tried to crawl back up, but her body was designed to push him down. Especially small pieces of food that refused to listen to her body.


After a few contractions, Levi felt something rubbery underneath his feet and knew he was inches from his sister’s terrifying stomach. Alone and in complete darkness he felt her tube push him down again and the rubbery ring gave way for his feet. 


He never felt so low in his life as his body began to disappear and begin his journey as his own sister’s food. Just then he could hear her ordering some drinks and food at the bar. 


“Does she know?” he screamed in the dark tube. 


Her sphincter pushed him further down and the muscle clamped around his neck. He could not utter a word and was just stuck utterly humiliated and scared. Just then he remembered her promise to poop him out. 


“Please sis, please” he begged in darkness. ``Please get me out” and felt the sphincter opening up.


In the outside world, Luna was still enjoying her strike and was ready for another throw. She prepared to throw another ball and smiled back at Jenny and her mom. “Same bet?’ she giggled, totally immersed in her game.


They both rolled their eyes at Luna and laughed. “Deal!” 


Unbeknownst to both of them, Luna’s very own brother was pushed inside her stomach. 


Luna watched her ball go down the middle and she couldn’t believe her eyes.


“Strike!” 





End Notes:

Please leave a review and/or thoughts. It keeps me going! 

Into the stomach! by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Hi all, it's been a while! Sorry for the delay, but it's been busy.

I was not really sure how to write vore, but I hope you like it :) Please leave a review or join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

STORY

Luna shook her hips to the beat of the music, she loved this song. The bartender skillfully tapped three beers and smiled at her. He was cute and she returned the gesture, but wasn’t interested in hooking up with some random bartender tonight.


“Not while I have my own fun toy to play with” she thought and playfully wiggled her tongue on her brother for a second. He was safe and sound in her right cheek, right where she left him. 


Little did she know she actually wiggled her tongue on a piece of leftover chicken, instead of her shrunken brother. Her playful mind didn’t really register the difference and it didn’t help that she wasn’t planning to play with him further tonight. 


“He can have his break” she thought and watched as the bartender presented her the drinks and some more fingerfood. 


“Could I have some napkins?” she asked sweetly and put on her sexiest smile just to amuse him. 


“Y..yes” he replied, suddenly nervous. His changed demeanor made Luna giggle and with a sweet smile she thanked him and returned to her lane. She felt his eyes on her butt as she walked back to her mom and friend and wiggled it playfully just to amuse him and sat down.


Normally she would have considered hitting on him throughout the evening, but this holiday her body was reserved for her tiny little brother. She knew that if she’d play her cards right, he could be begging her to shrink him later. 


“Drinks!” she yelled to the girls who were currently fighting with the scoreboard. She laughed when she saw all the scores and names mixed up and knew her mother probably messed things up. 


“Yeah, we’ll be right there” Jenny yelled back as she tried to help her friend’s mom to get back on track. 


Luna sipped on her beer and remembered her brother. 


“Allright bro” she whispered and grabbed a napkin from the tray. “I’ve had my fun” she said and scooped the warm piece of flesh out of her cheek. He didn’t struggle as much as he had before and figured he was pretty exhausted. 


She felt a tingle between her legs when she remembered why and smiled. Luna quickly scanned the bowling alley and her mother and friend especially so she wouldn’t get caught with a shrunken tiny brother in her mouth and quickly pushed the little lump in the napkin.


She scanned the alley once again and was tempted to just toss the napkin into her bag, but the temptation of seeing his tiny naked form was too much. 


She opened the paper napkin, but didn’t see her brother. She frowned and opened the napkin wider, but the only thing that was there was a shiny piece of half chewed chicken. “Huh, where is..” Luna thought, followed by a sudden realization.


“N..no way” she whispered and quickly scanned her whole mouth with her tongue. “Please be there” Luna thought, but he was not there. 


A wave of guilt, sudden distress and a hint of excitement washed over her. She rubbed her belly and knew what she had done. 


“Shit!” she yelled and jumped up from the bench and walked towards the bathroom. Luna didn’t see her mother’s and Jenny’s reaction, but she will have to find an excuse letter. First she had to check her brother’s current state. “Fuck, he must be mad” she thought and knew he was currently tossed around in her stomach, together with her other food. 


She laughed nervously as she entered the toilet. The thought of Levi inside her body, reduced to food, was something that she would never have considered until a few days ago. 


***



Levi screamed in terror. 


He had been in total darkness in the most violent place he ever imagined. A few moments ago his body was pushed firmly inside Luna’s stomach and his senses were assaulted by acidic and foul air. 


He could not believe such a pretty and bright girl could house such a hellish place as he was dropped in a sludge of half digested food, acids and alcohol.


Her heartbeat made a deafening and overwhelming rhythmic sound all around him. It terrified him to his core, her heartbeat a constant reminder how small and helpless he actually was.  Levi heard a terrifying growl beneath him and his throat felt already sore from the thick air that seeped into his lungs. 


But that was nothing compared to when he finally felt in the sludge of her half digested food. Instinct kicked in and Levi was in absolute terror. He knew for sure that he was going to die inside his sister’s stomach. There was no way the shrinkbox could protect him from the hellish acids that surrounded him.


He flailed his arms and legs around to get some grip and felt solid bits and knew it was still undigested food his sister ate not so long ago. Levi screamed again but immediately realized his mistake as the foul soup entered his mouth. 


With a growl he spat it out and inhaled her acidic air, which in turn then made him cough again. 


Suddenly the sludge was moved back and forth and he lost all sense of direction as he was tossed and turned.He could hear her massive footsteps reverberate throughout her whole body as he was dunked deep in the pits of her stomach. The organ that held him captive clenched and shuddered around him. 


He hit something hard and ridgey and realized he hit her stomach wall. It quivered and pulsated as it tried to knead him into a more manageable treat for his sister. He tried to kick and punch it, but was suddenly swept away by a solid piece of food again. 


“Please sis, get me out!” he mentally begged as he was once again mixed and turned until he suddenly felt her body sitting down.


As if she was listening he heard her murky voice all around him. “Hold on for a minute Levi, let me change your setting real fast”. Even though it was her that swallowed him in the first place, a sense of relief washed over him. But that feeling was quickly washed away as her stomach kneaded him into a piece of food with a squelch.


In the outside world Luna skillfully navigated the shrink box app to find the preset settings. There were several options to change the bodily settings of her tinies, depending how she wanted to tease them. Or make their experiences a bit more bearable.


She could turn off their ability to sleep, which she found amusing at times. Luna made a mental note to definitely use it on her brother once. She loved the idea that she was sound asleep while Levi had to wait somewhere until she woke up, just to be played with again. “A buttplug maybe?” she thought, but pushed that thought to the back of her mind.


First she had to deal with the current situation. He was still her brother and currently he experienced her stomach without any further protection in total darkness.. After a few seconds she found the pre-set she had installed for when she swallowed her tinies. It nullified their senses a bit so it was more bearable inside. But she also added an extra kink and pressed to confirm.


“Enhanced eyesight enabled” the screen said. Luna grinned, a bit more at ease, and made a connection with his watch. She was both nervous and excited to learn about his current living conditions. 


In the meantime Levi had appreciated that she finally stopped moving. He could hear gastric bubbles popping around him and the thought made him heave once again, until he suddenly felt his eyes burning. He immediately panicked and thought the acids did have an effect on him. 


But the burning sensation stopped and he slowly opened his eyes. He immediately wished he hadn’t.


In perfect crisp detail, he could see his sister’s stomach all around him. Red folds lined her organic prison as it churned and twisted. Thousands of folds moved all around him, as it did it’s best to digest the meal his sister swallowed. Above him he saw the opening of which he came through, as it pushed him out into his sister’s body like all the other pieces of food. He knew right away that it was impossible to escape that way. 


He looked around him and gagged when he saw exactly what kind of soup he was in. Levi recognized pieces of her past dinner he was a part of not so long ago. But it was almost unrecognizable now, totally mixed with his sister’s acids.


He could still see part of the green leaves and the harder to digest walnuts. It was like he was swimming in a swamp of partly digested food. 


Levi felt extremely scared as her stomach suddenly began to churn. The fleshy sack made an incredible loud sound and he could just scream in the thick air as a wave of undigested food washed over him. 


A few seconds later he resurfaced again and the stomach slowed down a bit. He grabbed something solid next to him and was disgusted when he realized it was a piece of chicken he was chewed with minutes ago.


“Let me out!” he screamed. 


Instead, he could hear the sounds her body made. The incredible loud heartbeat, her digestive sounds. He could even hear the sounds the deeper part of her bowels made and shuddered how helpless he actually was inside her digestive system. 


His body tingled from the acids, but true to the shrinkbox properties he didn’t see any burns or damaged skins. It eased his stress a bit, but he was still hyperventilating in the thick alcoholic air inside his sister’s stomach.


“Levi, check your watch” Luna’s voice boomed around him. Even her talking made her stomach shake a bit and felt tiny pieces of food move past his body. The realization of what it was made him shudder. 


He moved his arm from the bryne. Levi wiped some rotten food from the screen and looked straight at the happy face of his sister. It was unreal to see her sitting in what looked to be a bathroom stall. 


Luna could already see the insides of her stomach and waited anxiously for her brother to show her face. And when she finally did, she had to bite her lip from excitement and guilt. Her brother was a total mess. She could see his distress, his hair was covered in what appeared to be bits and pieces of food. Behind him she could make out a half chewed piece of a grape and some chicken next to it. All the pieces of food that she swallowed not so long ago. 


Her pussy twitched for a moment that she basically reduced Levi to the same fate.


Luna put her hand against her mouth to cover her amusement a bit. She chuckled as he started to swear at her in rage, thrashing wildly in her stomach. It was not even noticeable for her. 


“Luna, you let me out at once!” he yelled. It was hard to talk due to the thick acid air. He tried to get some grip with his free hand and grabbed something solid. In the corner of his eye he could see it was a half chewed nut and he knew she could see it as well. 


He could see her amusement, but could tell by the way she acted that she was a bit taken aback as well. 


Her hand left her mouth and she started talking. “Oh noo, Levi” she said and laughed a bit. “I didn’t mean to swallow you, I swear!” and bit her lip. “I’ve mistaken you for this piece of chicken, look” she said and showed him the piece of meat.It was unreal to hear her both around him and from the tiny speaker on his watch.


“I don’t care!” he yelled at his screen. “Get me out Luna!”, but she didn’t listen.


“Well, you were about the same size I guess,” she shrugged and rolled the tiny piece of food between her fingers. “It’s easy you know, with how small you are and all”. Luna suddenly grinned and he didn’t like where this was going. “Here, let me show you how easy it is to swallow someone your size” she said and popped the piece of meat in her mouth and gulped it down.


She looked closer at the screen to see his reaction. Sure enough, Levi looked upwards in disgust until the sphincter that pushed him in this hellish place opened up and the piece of chicken fell right beside him. His sister’s laughs boomed around him as he held thigh to the nut he was clinging to. 


He yelled in disgust as acids sprayed on him from the impact the little piece of chicken made. Seconds ago it was still in his sister’s gigantic hands, but now it shared the same fate as he did. An insignificant piece of food in the depths of his sister’s body. “See bro, you were just too tiny” her muffled giggle surrounded him.


He could hear the sounds her body made when her stomach greeted the new piece of potential energy. Deep below him he could hear her intestines working to digest earlier meals and he could not phantom how horrifying it must be down there. “There’s no way she's going to keep me in here,” a tiny voice asked in the back of his head. 


As he looked at his sister, he realized once again that she herself had never been shrunken. It was all still fun and games to her. In her brain he was an unbreakable toy, which meant she could do literally anything with him without a lot of guilt. 


“N.. no Luna, this is too much!” he yelled. “How would you feel to be swallowed by me!” he screamed and tried to reason with her. But that was difficult in his current situation. 


“Please, just throw me up!” he yelled. 


Luna blushed as she heard her brother’s efforts to convince her to throw him up. She could see the faint outline of her stomach lining behind him and felt a tingle throughout her whole body. A feeling of absolute power surged through her body, she literally reduced her own brother to a mere piece of food. Just a lump of flesh that she swallowed without noticing. 


Her panties became wet in an instant. She didn’t know to get him out or to just leave him in there for a while. “It could be fun…” she thought, already feeling a bit guilty of what she was planning to do. “Besides.. he’s already in. It would just be longer” she figured and a smile crept on her face. 


She sat upright for a moment and felt more in control of the whole mishap. “I’ll decide what to do later” she thought and looked at her watch. “Got a few hours to mess with him until he’s slurped into my intestines anyway” she figured. The mental picture of her brother sliding into her dark tubes made her giggle. She looked at her distressed brother and discarded his remark about him swallowing her. That would simply never happen. 


“Um bro” she said, interrupting his tiny complaints. But her brother didn’t listen and continued yelling for her to get him out. “Levi, please stop talking for a moment” she said again, but still he wouldn’t stop.


She grinned and got an idea. Luna slowly hopped a few times on the toilet seat and sure enough she could hear a tiny scream from her brother and the watch disappeared underneath a sludge of half digested food. Luna gasped as she recognized another piece of nut and what was probably some sort of leaf.


“So helpless” Luna thought happily, already enjoying her renewed playfulness.


Levi kept his mouth shut as he was once again pushed underneath his sister’s acids. Harder pieces of food crashed into him and he mentally screamed for the sludge to come to a halt. Sure enough, he trashed long enough that he resurfaced and quickly looked at his watch. Laughter boomed above him and he could see her grinning at the screen. 


“Again!” she laughed and held her phone farther away from herself. He could see her sitting in some bathroom stall and just as he was about to say something her body moved up. In a second he was back being tossed around with her food as he could hear a murky laugh in the distance. He got a glimpse of his watch and saw that she peered in close to see what was happening inside her stomach. He was just a curiosity for her.


After he resurfaced once again, Levi wiped his face and raised his attention to his captor on his watch. “Please Luna, no more” he begged his giant sister on the other side of the screen. 


Luna felt a bit guilty again so she decided to tone down a bit. “Oh ok bro, I’ll stop,” she grinned. “So, ready to talk?”


Levi was glad that she stopped for a moment and it gave him some hope that she was ready to let him out. “Y..yes sis, I’ll stop” he said. “Can you just get me out of here?” he asked.


“What do you mean?” she frowned and he could see she was having fun with this.


“Out Luna, get me out!” he yelled. His voice sounded so weird inside the churning organic chamber. He figured it shouldn’t take long before her stomach started mixing the food once again and he wanted to get out as soon as possible. “Please, hurry!” he said.


But instead she frowned at her screen. “Like puke you out?” she asked and giggled at the absurdity of it all. “Eeew, I’m not going to do that” and wrinkled her nose. Levi always found that cute about her, but now it was infuriating. 


Her phone tilted downwards and he could briefly see the toilet and upper body. It was still hard to believe that he was somewhere behind all her clothes and flesh. Nobody could ever suspect that he was trapped inside her toned body. 


“Besides, I’m not going to risk losing my little brother inside a public toilet,” she said. “Do you know how many girls took a dump into this thing?” she giggled and looked back into the camera. “I’m your sister, I’m not going to do that!” Luna said. 


Just as he was about to answer he suddenly looked alarmed. He started to scream but in an instant the screen went blurry and Luna realized her stomach started digesting her meal again. She smiled and leaned back a bit. She looked at the time and knew she would have to go back soon, otherwise Claire and Jenny would come looking for her. 


Levi spat out some acids from his mouth, he wasn’t prepared and was overwhelmed by the current of food. Her stomach sounds overpowered his ears as he was tossed around like a ragdoll until her stomach finally had enough again. He was underneath piles of her food and he could feel the weight of it all. Her bodily sound surrounded him and he was slammed against the bottom of her stomach.


His face scraped against some sort of an opening and he tried to see what it was. He screamed in fear when he realized the opening was actually her sphincter to her intestines, a part of his sister he wished he would never have to see. He pushed with all his might and luckily for him, the stomach pushed him back up. 


Luna laughed when he looked back into the screen after he resurfaced. She could see his hair was still all wet and his skin a bit red from the acids trying to break him down into pieces of nourishment. Luna was glad that he would be ok, and thankful for the modern technology.


“Sorry about that, my stomach is out of my control, you know” she said. She puffed a strand of hair from her face and sighed.


“So now what bro?” she asked. “Any suggestions apart from me puking you out in this toilet?” 


Levi couldn’t believe he had to convince his own sister to get him out of her stomach. 


“Please Luna, just go home and get me out, I was almost pushed deeper!”


Luna thought for a moment. Despite being excited by the whole situation, she did understand why he doesn’t want to end up as waste in her colon. “Well, I do have some stomach strings in the shrinkbox I believe, '' she muttered. “Soo, I could get you out, '' she thought and tapped her finger on her chin. 


“Yes Luna, please” he begged his sister. “Please just take a taxi and. .”


“But what would mom and Jenny say if I rushed back home?” she interrupted him. “That would raise a lot of questions, so it definitely needs to happen after bowling,” Luna said. 


“What? no!” Levi screamed, but vanished once again underneath her chewed up mush. Luna saw what was happening, but decided to just keep talking this time. She figured he could hear her either way.


“But that would mean that my evening is suddenly over” Luna continued as she shifted a bit on the toilet seat. It was not very comfortable. “And I want at least to dance a bit, let’s say until midnight” she said and waited for her brother to reappear on her screen.


Suddenly she knew exactly what she could get out of this whole situation. A perfect solution for another problem she had to solve.


“Hmm, tell you what Levi” she said. “If you help me, I’ll help you” Luna proposed. 


“Y.. yes anything Luna, just please, get me out of here!” Levi said after he spat out a new mouthful of second hand food. 


“Ok, just wait for a bit,” she said. He could see her finger swiping on the screen below her camera and she started looking for something. After a few seconds she was done, Luna clearly knew her way around the app, and looked into the camera. 


“So Levi, here’s the deal,” she said. “I’ll do my best to make it back home on time before you’re pushed inside my intestines”. “And in return, you’ll give me full control over your socials and messages” Luna smiled at her brother. “Well, until I grow you back off course” she grinned.


“Wh..what, no!” he yelled. “Why?!”


 “Duh” Luna said and rolled her eyes playfully. “You’re going to give me access to your messages and socials, so I can let mom and dad know you’re fine. 


She grinned at the camera. “That way you don’t have to worry about anything and you can just enjoy being my plaything, just the way we both like it” Luna said. 


Levi looked at his watch. A popup that asked his permission showed. But there was no way he was going to give her permission to do that. He would cancel out his hope that his parents would come looking for him. “No way!” he screamed, “never!”.


Luna knew perfectly well that he would say that. But she had time and he had not. 


She looked at him compassionately and shrugged playfully. “Oh well, then I’m afraid I can’t help you either” she said. “Too bad, though. I’m afraid I won’t be in time to fish you out”


“Allright bro” she said and slowly got up from her seat. She could see the surprise in his face as the sludge moved him around a bit. “Time to get back to bowling, I’m on a roll!”. 


“W..wait Luna, no you can’t do this!” he yelled. The message disappeared on his watch, even if he wanted to agree. 


“Sorry LEvi, but I have to go back now, I’ll see you tomorrow ok?” she said. Luna loved to keep a straight face while she simultaneously implied the worst.


“Tomorrow? No! Luna, no!” he yelled, he knew full well what she meant. 


“Hmm, you don’t want to go deeper?” she asked. “Well, I don’t know Levi,” she said. “You clearly preferred to being pooped out just now?” she grinned.


“Tell you what, I’ll check before I go to bed. Might be a while, so I’d advise to stay in my stomach” 


Luna listened to his obscenities as she casually told him that the only way out of her body was the exit between her buttcheeks if he didn’t comply with her rules. Pushed out from her butthole as something even her body doesn’t need. Not even food, waste. The thought was almost too tempting. But she hoped he would eventually agree to her being able to take over his socials. It would solve a lot of problems. 


“Time to let him know I’m serious” she thought with a smile.


“Alright Levi, have fun!” she said. “I’m dying for some food and drinks” she giggled and moved her fingers towards her screen.


Levi screamed as his sister waved cutely and pressed a button on the screen. His watch turned dark and he knew he was alone. Surrounded by heaps of acids and food. Trapped underneath tons of fat, muscles and skin, destined to be pushed through her body. Whether he wanted it or not. His only escape was to secure his fate as his sister’s plaything. She would have the perfect alibi.


Laughter surrounded him and he was pushed down into the bryne once again as massive footsteps reverberated around him. All the motions and sounds made him totally unaware of the outside world. He was just food, ready to be processed by his very aware sister who was having a great time on vacation.


He could hear Luna talking with somebody for a moment and after a while her footsteps threw him around. Through the groans her body made, the loud thumbs of her feet far below, her heartbeat and the gurgling of the insides of her stomach, he could make out some faint music and knew she re-entered the bowling alley.


She sat down somewhere and he resurfaced once more. He looked upwards and was directly underneath her sphincter. He lay still for a moment and even in this hellish place he felt a tingle of excitement. 


But that feeling turned into despair as he heard a terrifying noise high above him. His sister chewed on something hard, the sounds reached him even in the depths of her stomach. 


“Hmm, delicious nuts” she said loud enough so her brother could hear. 


Levi tried to get away, but his feet got stuck between two pieces of somewhat solid food. He could hear her gulp and stayed silent in anticipation. 


He screamed as a glob of half chewed nuts appeared in the opening. 


Luna washed her dry nuts away with some beer. She sighed in satisfaction as she felt the cool liquid disappear into her body. Luna smiled and checked her watch. She could only imagine what it must be like. “An hour or so should do the trick” she smiled and jumped up to throw her ball.


“Thanks for waiting! I’m ready!” 




End Notes:

Thanks for reading, please leave a review :) 

Full tour! by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Hi all, I know my pace is slow. But here's the new chapter! 

Warning! It's a chapter with full tour vore, so you have been warned :)

Hope you like it. As always, please leave a review if you like it. It's always nice to read them. Also you can join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG Enjoy!

“Shots!” Jenny yelled as she placed a tray of shot glasses in front of the two other girls. Luna cheered and raised her hands above her head before taking a glass. She briefly bit her lip as she thought of her brother trapped helplessly deep in her body, helpless to stop her from covering him with sweet, sticky liquor she was about to enjoy.


“Oh well, it’s not like I’m able to get him out now” she thought and with a cheer, she raised the glass towards her lips and poured the sweet alcohol down her throat. She grimaced from the strong taste and shook her head for a moment. “Ew, disgusting,” she laughed.


She wiped the substance from her lips with the back of her hand and all three women laughed at the pretty nasty shots Jenny had ordered. Luna leaned back on the soft, velvet couch of the bowling lane and patted her belly. Slow deliberate pats to get her brother’s attention. “Thanks Jenny, but no more,” she said. “I think my stomach doesn’t really agree with those,” she joked. She slowly rubbed her warm belly and shuddered at the thought that beneath those layers of human tissue, her brother was churning inside her stomach like another piece of food. 


She looked at the screen above the lane and clapped her hands. "All right!" My turn!” and stood up to get a new ball. 


“No, not again!” Levi screamed in her stomach in disgust and anger. He had just been bombarded by the sweet and sticky liquor. It clung to his skin, adding to the hellish discomfort he was already experiencing. The strong smell of alcohol filled his nostrils, but he had noticed he wasn’t affected by it. He was as sober as ever and figured it was due to the Shrinkbox. But judging by his sister’s carefree and increasingly boisterous laughs, he figured she was getting the full effect of it.


He felt his entire world jolt and sway as Luna prepared to bowl. He felt incredibly tiny as he could hear the muffled, distant echoes of the heavy ball being lifted and the faint sound of her footsteps as she approached the lane. 


“Stop, no!” he yelled again in the darkness as he could tell she was just as competitive as always. He felt her heartbeat quicken, her stomach muscles tense and her breathing become more rapid. He clung to a chunk of partially-digested food, trying to brace himself for the impact he knew was coming. 


Luna wiggled her hips playfully to the music as she concentrated on her throw. She remembered all the times she went to the bowling alley with her brother. Luna knew how mad he could get when she took too much time with her throws and smiled. “Not much you can do about that now little peanut.” she laughed and ran towards the lane.


Levi was helplessly tossed around violently inside her stomach as she released the ball. He could even hear it thunder down the lane as the force of her movements churned the stomach contents, causing the partially-digested food to slosh around and crash against him. He was thrown back and forth, struggling to maintain any sense of balance or orientation. 


He felt completely humiliated and frustrated as he could feel her jump up and down in celebration. The bouncing of her body caused the hellish contents to slosh around violently, tossing him about mercilessly. 


“How can she be so carefree?” as he listened to her happy sounds while he could feel her stepping away from the alley. Her sounds of joy from the world outside almost seem to mock him, a cruel reminder of how powerless he was in his current predicament. And just when he resurfaced he could hear the now familiar sound of her swallowing and cursed her when seconds later he was blasted by a wave of stale, second hand beer. 


— 


30 minutes later, Luna sat down satisfied. “That’s a pretty good score” she smiled as she checked the printout of the two games they played. She beat her mom by a mile, but Jenny did quite well. 


“Nice score Jen!” she said when they sat down on a bench together to switch back to their own shoes. Luna wrinkled her nose when she put away the bowling shoes in the rack. “Eww, they reek,”  she laughed. “Yeah, glad they’re off,” Jenny chuckled. Luna glanced at the bowling shoes one last time and thought about her little brother trapped deep in her stomach. “I’m sure he would prefer to be in those shoes though at the moment” she thought and decided she really should check on his well being. 


Luna walked in the bathroom and saw her mom washing her hands. “Oh, hi mom” she said and felt a bit awkward as she walked into one of the stalls. Claire always took her time in the mirror and she hoped she would leave soon. She stood still in front of the toilet, listening to her mother’s fidgeting. 


“So mom, are you going to join us in the bar?” she asked. 


Claire laughed. “No Luna, this is it for me, you just go ahead with Jenny and I’ll take a cab” she said. “Besides, I need to check if your dad is still alive if you know what I mean,” she joked and got her purse. “See you at the exit ok?” she said sweetly and left.


Luna breathed a sound of relief and sat down on the toilet. A flutter of excitement washed over her, but she couldn’t deny that she was nervous. She checked her watch and bit her lip. “What time was it when I swallowed him?” she thought and realized it has been at least over one hour. “I’ve had at least four beers and some shots” and counted in her head the amount of finger food she ate. “He’s not going to be happy” she softly laughed and opened her app.


“Might as well take a leak” she figured and stood up quickly to unzip her pants.


Levi could hear the soft rustling of fabric, accompanied by a faint metallic sound of her zipper. “Is she undressing?” he thought. “No, she’s in the toilet stall” he realized with sudden dread. He felt so vulnerable to hear those sounds coming from the outside of her body. Suddenly she sat down and the pressure in her abodemen increased, causing Levi to feel even more constricted within her stomach. 


Then suddenly his watch lit up and he brought it to his face. A slimy substance covered it and with a grunt he tried to clean it. Without a warning the watch turned into a video connection and he stared straight into his sister’s bright and happy face. A stark contrast of the world she trapped him in. 


Luna blushed as she saw her tiny brother trapped deep in an alien world. An insignificant speck sharing the same fate as the fingerfood she absentmindedly chewed not so long ago.  Completely at her mercy.


 “Oh I love this so much” she mentally sighed. 


Despite being taken aback by her friendly face, he cursed at the screen. “Luna, you monster!” he yelled, feeling absolutely helpless as he saw the remnants of her snacks in the soup behind his watch. 


The only thing he accomplished was to make his sister grin. It made him furious.


“Hi Levi” she waved cutely at the screen. “How are you holding up there?” she laughed. 


“Are you ready to give me access to your social media now?” she asked. 


“M..my socials?” he asked, suddenly remembering why she didn’t release him in the first place. A sudden streak of stubbornness washed over him, something that he had inherited from his parents. He knew that surrendering would only lead to more humiliation and loss of control and he just couldn't bear the thought of handing even more power to his sister.


“No way, Luna!” he shouted, his voice barely audible above the bodily sounds of his sibling. “I’ll never give them to you” he yelled at his sister.


But Luna couldn’t help but chuckle at his defiance. She had to admit, she found it both amusing and impressive. “You’re really something, little bro” she teased, genuinely surprised by his defiance. “Are you really saying you want to be in there even longer?” she taunted. “I can keep this up for a long time you know” she grinned. 


“Never!” he yelled.


“Hey, I don’t mind,” she laughed. “That just means I get to continue my night of fun, right?” she grinned and Levi suddenly realized she wasn’t going home to free him. 


“N..no” he begged, but with a flash his watch went dark, leaving him trapped and alone in his organic prison once more. A huge slap from outside created a new wave of bryne towards him, followed by a couple of more. He could hear her laugh from the inside. “You’re tough bro, I'll give you that!” she said.


As Luna broke the connection with her watch, she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. She knew that cutting off the video stream would leave Levi feeling even more isolated and helpless, and the thought of her brother stewing in fear and uncertainty only fueled her excitement for the night ahead.


As she began to pee, Luna briefly considered the bizarre nature of her relationship with Levi. She loved the power she had over him and the thrill of dominating him in such an intimate way. Yet, at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt for putting him through such an ordeal.


Despite the brief flash of remorse, Luna quickly pushed the thought aside, fueled by her alcohol clouded mind


 “Let’s have some fun,” she grinned.


As the sound of her urine hitting the water below filled her ears, Luna felt an odd sense of relief. It was as if the act of disconnecting Levi from the outside world and leaving him to his own devices was a form of release for her as well. She felt liberated, unburdened by any responsibility to him, and ready to fully immerse herself in the pleasures of the night.


Stepping out of the bathroom stall, Luna rejoined Jenny with a renewed sense of excitement and determination. 


“Allright Jen, let’s go!” she cheered.


—-


“Shit!” Luna slurred just too loud as she dropped her key in front of the apartment door. Her balance was slightly off as she leaned down to get it. It proved quite a challenge to finally open the door, but she smiled happily from her accomplishment. 


Luna had a great night out with Jenny and the alcohol had done its job, leaving her feeling light-headed and euphoric. With a giggle she kicked off her shoes in the hallway, not noticing that they missed their target by a mile. 


“I’ve had such a great time!” she said just too loud and cringed. She knew how much her father hated being loud when she got home during the night. Sure enough she could see the light switch on in her parents' bedroom. 


“Luna?” she heard his stern voice. “Go to bed, Luna!” he said. 


“Y..yes dad” she responded, trying to sound her sober self. A sigh from her father told her that she failed miserably. 


Luna tiptoed towards her side of the apartment and softly closed the door. Within a few steps she reached her bed and fell down on her bed with a giant leap. She smiled as she remembered her night. Her thoughts were a whirlwind of dancing, music and laughter, and in her intoxicated state, she had almost completely forgotten about the tiny passenger she carried within her. 


Almost. 


A slow grin spread across her flushed face as she recalled his predicament. She just couldn’t help but feel a thrill at the thought of him spending the entire night trapped inside her while she partied with her friend. 


“How’s your night been, little bro?” she mumbled to herself as she scratched her shirt playfully.


She could only imagine how helpless he must have felt, trapped inside his own sister while being completely ignored. Just at the mercy of her increasingly full stomach, the sound of his crush just outside as she parties along. 


Luna knew she would eventually have to fish him out and make amends, even if he still didn’t want to make amends, but the alcohol had dulled her sense of responsibility, leaving her to revel in her power over her tiny sibling. 


“10 more minutes won’t hurt” Luna thought and quickly undressed herself and got under her bedsheet. She gave her now bare belly a few playful pats. “Don’t worry bro, this won’t take long” she joked and guided her hand down to the wet spot between her legs. 


— 


Levi could tell she was laying down and realized it was probably on her bed. After losing all hope in the last hours, he felt that his ordeal would finally be over. Soon, she’ll get him out. 


She hadn’t acknowledged him even once. Instead, he was tormented by the sounds of her laughter and the steady, rhythmic thumping of her footsteps as she enjoyed her night out with Jenny. 


The deafening sounds of her bodily functions had made it difficult for him to hear much, but he could tell she was getting drunk. And while being bombarded by beer and snacks he was dreading the end of the night. Would she still rescue him?


He had screamed his voice dry while she danced for God knows how many songs. Her voice all around him as she sang along with the music. He had spat out mouthfuls of freshly ingested cocktails as he had to listen to her conversation with Jenny. They talked about everyday stuff, carefree and happy. They even mentioned him once in a while and he could swear Luna swallowed an extra bit of liquor at those times. 


But now his torment was finally coming to an end. Soon, he’ll be out in the open and she will make amends. He was sure of it.


But that was until he heard a moan through her other bodily sounds and he froze. He heard her heartbeat picking up the pace and his blood ran cold. “She wouldn’t..” he thought. 


Then she gasped.


Outside, Luna closed her eyes and bit her lip as her fingers made contact with her wet folds. Hours of pent up teasing and horniness surged through her body as she skillfully moved her now wet digits between the folds and onto her clit. 


“This is not going to take long” she whispered and started to work on the sensitive nub.


“No Luna” he screamed as he could hear the approving sounds his sister made. A loud hmmm reverberated around him, causing slight movement in the now unrecognizable paste he was trapped in. She was fucking masturbating while keeping him in her. 


He could only listen to her masturbation sounds. Weird distorted moans and gasps sounded all around him. He even swore to be able to hear the slick sounds her vagina made not far from where he was. The thought made him shudder.


Just as he opened his mouth to yell obscenities at her her sound overruled his miniscule voice. “Fuck, I’m coming” he suddenly heard Luna say, followed by a loud approving laugh, clearly enjoying her orgasm to the fullest. 


Just in that split second, he couldn’t help but feel a hint of a weird thrill and excitement to be actually so deep inside a girl that he was completely surrounded by her while she had her orgasms. Her heart and organs surrounded him, a bizarre living prison of his very aware sister Luna who reduced him to her food for her enjoyment…


But a fresh wave of her acids removed all those thoughts and he screamed to get him out.



Luna smiled happily as her orgasms subsided. As she recovered from her pleasure, her thoughts were all over the place. The alcohol still coursed through her veins and the room seemed to spin around her as she attempted to sit up, and a wave of dizziness washed over her. 


“Ugh” she groaned, this time not helped by her horniness. She knew she should really get up, but the effort seemed insurmountable in her current state. A small voice in the back of her mind reminded her that she really needed to get up and deal with her brother. She couldn’t leave him in her stomach all night.


Luna’s eyelids felt incredibly heavy though. 


She folded her hands on her belly. “Just a few more minutes Levi '' she mumbled to herself, convinced that she would find the energy to deal with Levi once she’d had a short rest. 


Deep down in her body Levi realized something was wrong. Her heartbeat, which had been pounding rapidly just moments before began to slow down. And what was even worse, the sounds of her breathing grew more even and deep. 


With sudden terror he realized what was happening. She was falling asleep.


He felt an incredible terror and he started to struggle with all his might, trying to create any kind of sensation that would wake her up. He kicked and punched, but he knew deep down that it would be in vain.


“Luna! Luna, wake up!” he shouted, his voice barely audible in the churning mess of her stomach. He knew that if she fell asleep, he would be stuck there all night. Or worse.


Just as he was about to renew his struggles, the walls of her stomach contracted around him and pressed him in the soupy mixture. He desperately tried to call his sister, but his cries went unanswered. There was just no way his voice could break the thick, unyielding walls of her stomach. 


Outside, Luna momentarily opened her eyes and looked confused at her naked body. With a sigh she pulled her bedsheets up over her body, seeking the comfort and warmth they provided. She leaned over to the lightswitch and turned off the lights.


Her brother forgotten, she closed her eyes again and within seconds she drifted back into a deep slumber. 


An hour later Luna snored softly in her bed. Totally oblivious to the tiny living lump being pushed deeper down her body.



The next morning, a soft morning sunlight brightened her room. Luna’s naked form was spread out over her bed as the minutes ticked by. 


Finally, Luna woke up with a groan, the harsh sunlight streaming through the window only added to her throbbing headache. She slowly moved her head from her pillow and immediately felt her throbbing headache. Her mouth felt dry and she blinked her tired eyes. With an annoyed grunt she dropped her head back on her soft pillow.


“Shit” she groaned as she realized she was having a very strong hangover.


After a few more minutes of trying to go back to sleep, she gave up. With great effort, Luna managed to sit up in bed, holding her head in her hands as the room seemed to spin around her. 


She opened one eye and looked around her room. Her clothes were on the ground, and she figured she tossed them there before she went to bed. “What happened yesterday?” she asked herself, but couldn’t quite get the details straight.


Taking her time, Luna groggily got out of bed and stretched herself, an activity that took a lot of her energy. She stumbled into her bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth to get some sort of freshness. 


As she made her way to the kitchen, her body felt heavy and uncoordinated. She needed something to eat, something that would help settle her stomach and bring her back to the land of the living. 


She slowly entered the kitchen and realized she needed some dehydration as well, when she was met with the amused faces of her parents. They were sitting at the kitchen table, sipping their morning coffee and reading the newspaper.


Claire remembered the good looking girl from the bowling alley last night. She laughed as her daughter had quite the transformation. “Well, well” she teased, her eyes twinkling with amusement as she looked at her. “Someone had quite the night, didn’t they?”


Luna quickly covered her head with the hood from her bathrobe. “I know, I know” she grunted and ignored their laughter. Trying to avoid them, she grabbed a glass and filled it with water. 


“Aah” she sighed, as she took a long sip, the cool liquid giving her some relief.


Claire watched her daughter from behind her coffee mug with an amused grin. She remembered the time when she was like that and knew how much of a struggle it was in the morning. 


“Allright hun, make yourself comfortable on the couch and I will prepare some coffee and a bowl of cereal” she said sweetly as she stood up. “Thanks mom” Luna smiled back and slowly shuffled towards the couch. She snuggled into the comfortable cushions and turned on the TV, mindlessly flipping through the channels until she found a morning talk show.


“Here you go, sweetheart,” Clairse said and handed her a steaming mug of coffee and a bowl of cereal. “Hope this helps” she chuckled and joined her on the couch. 


“So, tell me about last night?” her mother asked, curious to hear about her night. “Did you and Jenny have a good time?” she asked. 


Luna sipped from her coffee and let the warmth spread through her chest. It was always nice to be pampered by her mother. Especially with a hangover. She scooched over towards her mom and snuggled into her arms while they talked. 


“Yeah, we had a great time in the bars” she sighed and took another sip. “But I probably should have stopped a few drinks earlier” she admitted with a sheepish grin. Her mother laughed at that statement. “Yes, I heard you come in” she said and Luna frowned as she couldn’t really remember coming home. 


Luna frowned and knew something was not adding up and with a sudden jolt of realization she widened her eyes in horror as she remembered her brother and his current predicament inside her body.


She got up with a jolt, almost spilling her coffee on the rug. “Luna!” Claire exclaimed, more concerned with the stains on the ground than her daughter’s sudden movements. 

“Uh, Mom, I just remembered I need to, uh, check something in my room. I’ll be right back” Luna stammered as she jumped from the couch. 


Claire looked at her daughter walking away and shook her head. “Probably did something wrong” she chuckled and grabbed the remote and switched it to another channel. 


Luna sprinted down the hallway and into her room, her heart pounding in her chest. She felt a mix of excitement and guilt as she desperately tried to find her phone somewhere. 



Earlier that night, Levi had a much less peaceful time.


As Luna's snores began to reverberate through her body, Levi felt the liquid around him start to shift. The rhythmic contractions of her stomach walls, which had previously been sporadic and unpredictable, now seemed to grow more focused and relentless. With each pulse, he was dragged deeper into the churning mass, the force of the motion far too strong for him to resist.


Below him, Levi could hear the faint, yet unmistakable sounds of her intestines at work, processing and moving the remnants of her earlier meals. The bryne in her stomach had begun to drain, the liquid disappearing down the tube that led to her intestines. He watched in horror as the level of the gastric juices dropped, revealing the sphincter at the bottom of her stomach. 


“No, not that!” he screamed as he realized what was happening.


He scrambled to avoid being pulled into the tube, his hands slipping on the slick walls of her stomach as he tried to find grip. Panic set in, and he couldn’t believe that he was on the verge of sharing the same fate as her waste, all while she slept soundly, completely unaware of his desperate struggles. 


Yet, as he frantically tried to escape, feeling extremely humiliated, the thought of being so insignificant to his own sister, of being treated as nothing more than waste, made his crotch stir for a moment. 


“W..what’s wrong with me!” he screamed as he felt himself being sucked towards the entrance. With each passing moment, he grew more and more exhausted, his body weakening as he fought against the pull of the bryne. He knew that he couldn’t keep this up for much longer, but the thought of giving in, of allowing himself to be swallowed by the intestines, was too terrifying to contemplate. 


Levi couldn’t tell time inside his sister’s stomach, but it felt like he was fighting her for hours.

His strength starting to falter, he pressed his back against the sphincter, desperately trying to keep it from opening beneath him. He felt the pulsing rhythm of her snores reverberate through her and his body, the vibrations and sounds seeming to mock his attempts to resist.


Just as he was about to be pushed into something horrible, he found his mind racing with memories. All the times he had teased his sister when she was in the bathroom. The irony of his situation was not lost on him. Now, he was on the brink of sharing the same fate as the things she flushed away.


“Please wake up Luna” he whispered as the relentless pressure against his back increased. The sphincter beneath him quivered for a moment, and he knew what was coming. He was about to be pushed into her intestines. 


Panic surged through his body and he quickly checked his watch. “Please, Luna, I’ll give you my socials!” he yelled as he tried to get some reaction. Anything but going down in the mess below him. Anything to avoid his new role as waste. 


Luna’s only reaction was a new snore that reverberated around him. 


With a sudden lurch, the sphincter opened and Levi was swept into the dark, narrow tunnel of her intestines. “No, Luna!” he yelled. A last image of her now empty stomach flashed before his eyes as the sphincter closed above him, permanently trapping him in an even more fouler place than the room he was in just seconds ago.


Desperation surged through Levi. He screamed as he tried to claw his way back towards the stomach, somehow hoping that Luna would still be able to retrieve him if he could just make it back. But with each passing moment, he was pulled deeper into the tube until the sphincter was out of sight.


Levi felt a potent mix of disgust, anger, and despair as he was bombarded by liquids that sprayed from the walls of the intestine. His senses completely overwhelmed, the air thick with the scent of digestion and the sounds of her body working to process its contents. He tried to find some solid footing, but it was impossible.


Suddenly a powerful contraction rolled over his body, and it forced him inches deeper into the tube. With a horrifying realization, he knew it was her peristaltic motion making sure he was constantly on the move.


He felt utterly powerless, his fate now in the hands of the unyielding processes of Luna’s body. The knowledge that he was being treated as nothing more than waste, forced through the same path as the remnants of her meals, only intensified the sense of humiliation that consumed him.


As the minutes ticked by, Levi tried to focus on his mindset and tried to calm down. As much as he wanted to, he didn’t accomplish anything with his struggles. Her body was just too strong.


So he tried to lay as still as possible as he continued his journey through the dark, twisting labyrinth of her intestines. He could only listen to the cacophony of her heartbeat, her intestines, and the insulting snores of Luna, blissfully unaware of her brother’s predicament.


He thought about Luna, lying there on her bed, and it made him angry that she was so careless with him. He was supposed to have a nice holiday, yet here he was—waste in her gut. Like he was some kind of tiny that actually had volunteered to be her toy.


But after a few seconds, he was pressed from all sides by the small villi that covered her walls. He let out a frustrated scream, completely muffled by his sibling’s tissue. Tiny and helpless in an alien world.


— 

Hours later, Levi felt a change in the environment around him. Luna’s body seemed to stir, and he could sense that she was beginning to wake up. Her intestines slowed their relentless contractions, and he braced himself. He was still infuriated about his predicament as he could only watch as her intestines squeezed him over and over again. He knew his time in her small intestines was soon at an end.


He dreaded what was coming next and really hoped that Luna had some trick up her sleeve. That the shrinkbox had some sort of emergency option so that he would reappear somewhere. Anything but this.


He held on tightly to the walls of her intestines, and with each passing moment, he felt the tension in her body ease. He knew that she was gradually becoming more and more awake. The thought of his sister waking up and going about her day while he was trapped inside her body made him feel even more insignificant and humiliated.


Finally, he could hear her voice as she grunted on her bed. Levi grinned and found some satisfaction in knowing that she was having a hard time as well.


"Good for her," he thought as another contraction pushed him further into the tube.


As Luna got up from her bed, Levi felt even more humiliated by the thought that she had no idea what was happening to him. He imagined her going about her day, not even feeling his struggles within her body. The realization that he was no more than an afterthought to her only added to his sense of degradation.


Levi's hand grabbed his watch, ready to give her hell through the watch. But after a few seconds, nothing was happening. He couldn't believe that she still hadn't remembered him. As he could hear footsteps echo through her body, he realized that she was walking through the apartment, completely oblivious to his plight.


His blood ran cold as he could hear his mother, Claire, in the kitchen as well, the sounds of her preparing breakfast mingling with Luna's unsteady footsteps. He could mentally picture himself deep in her body while his family was unaware that their son was trapped in their daughter's body.


The fact that his own family had no idea about his situation made Levi feel even more humiliated. He couldn't believe that he was going through this nightmare alone, while his family carried on with their daily routine.


Levi listened to the conversation between Luna and their mother, feeling increasingly frustrated and angry. He couldn't believe that Luna was just leaving him in there, treating him like waste.


As Luna sat down and started eating breakfast, Levi's sense of humiliation reached new heights. He was being treated as if he didn't matter, like he was nothing more than a piece of garbage to be disposed of. The thought of being so insignificant to his sister made his heart ache, and he couldn't help but feel utterly degraded.


Levi listened to the conversation she was having with his mother, until a sudden change in Luna’s tone caught his attention. She gasped, her voice filled with panic and he could tell that she had finally remembered his situation.


Levi experienced a glimmer of hope for the first time since his ordeal began.


He could hear Luna's hurried footsteps echoing through her body as she rushed through the apartment. Her frantic breathing and occasional curses only heightened his nerves.


After what felt like an eternity, he heard her exclaim, "Finally, found it!" There was a brief moment of silence, and then his watch suddenly lit up.


He brought it towards his face and, despite his current condition, felt relieved to see her.


Her expression was a mix of relief and worry. "Levi, I'm so sorry!" she said, her voice shaky. "I completely forgot about you after last night." She looked intently at the screen and bit her lip, making a face of playful disgust. "Ehm, how are you holding up in there?" she asked nervously.


Levi hadn't expected her reaction, and it caught him off guard. He couldn't help but feel a surge of anger, but at the same time, he was relieved to see her face and know that she hadn't abandoned him entirely. The humiliation of his situation, though, gnawed at him relentlessly.


He struggled to find the words to convey the mix of emotions that were coursing through him, but all he could manage was a weak, "Get me out of here, Luna."


Luna couldn't believe what she was seeing. She was greeted with the sight of Levi trapped within her small intestines. The dim lighting, the tight, fleshy walls closing in on him, and the slick environment he was navigating were all too clear through the video feed from his watch.


The sight of him in such a vulnerable and degrading position made her feel a sense of sympathy and guilt for what she had inadvertently put him through.


"Maybe I went too far," she realized.


At the same time, however, she couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement. He was now so helpless that he was trapped like something her body didn’t need. An inevitable road towards the end. The power dynamic had shifted in a way that was both thrilling and deeply unsettling. 


Just as he was about to speak again, Luna began to speak over him, trying to explain my actions. “Levi, I’m so sorry, I was too drunk last night and completely forgot about you. I didn’t remember this morning” she said, her voice full of guilt. 


Levi tried to interrupt her, but she couldn’t stop talking. She continued to blabber on about the previous night and how she should have taken him out before.. 


Levi remembered her little masturbation session and cut her off. “Enough, Luna! Just get me out of here!” Levi finally shouted. 


Luna, startled, frowned at her trapped brother. "Get you out of there?" she asked.


"Yes!" he shouted. "There has to be some way, the shrinkbox maybe?" he suggested.


Luna suddenly realized that he still held on to hope that she could help him escape once she was awake. She bit her lip, hesitating. "Well, Levi," she began, her voice wavering. "I don't really know how to get you out of there. There's only one way out now," she said slowly, trying to break the news as gently as possible.


Levi fell silent for a moment. His heart sank as he realized what she was implying. "N...no," he whispered. He couldn't believe that she would even consider such a humiliating option.


But as he looked at her face on the screen, he knew she was serious. He also saw a flicker of excitement in her eyes and knew that deep down, some part of her still enjoyed this power dynamic.


"Luna, you can't be serious," he choked out.


"I'm afraid I am," she replied, her voice tinged with a hint of regret. "You're too far into my intestines now for me to do anything else. I promise, I didn't mean for this to happen, but now that it has, we don't have any other choice," she said as she bit her lip.


As much as Levi wanted to protest, to scream and rage at the unfairness of it all, he knew that she was right. He was trapped within her body, and the only way out was to endure the ultimate humiliation of being expelled as waste.


Levi searched for any shred of dignity that might remain, but the truth was that he was entirely at her mercy, and there was nothing he could do to change that.


Luna saw the stress on his face, but she needed to go back to her mom to avoid unwanted questions. "Alright, bro, good luck in there," she said as she stood up. "Try to avoid being packed in... ah, you know in what," she said while chewing her cheek.


“Look at it on the bright side, I’m pretty sure you won’t give me your socials anymore” she softly laughed at her own joke. 

Levi panicked as he saw her finger moving towards the screen. "Wait, are you really going to turn off the connection?" he asked, the thought of being completely alone now that she knew he was in there heightening his humiliation and fear.


She nodded, her eyes filled with determination. "I want to keep you a secret, so I'll go back to watch TV now. I promise I'll make it up to you," she said.


Luna locked eyes with her brother for a moment. "You're strong, Levi. You can get through this. I believe in you," she said and gave her phone a kiss. He could see the excitement in her eyes as the screen turned dark, and the connection was severed.


He could hear a nervous giggle high above him, and he felt the powerful contractions of her intestines continue to push him deeper into her body.


The moment Luna disconnected the call, the quiet of her room enveloped her. She stood there for a second, her thoughts focused on her brother, who was being pushed further and further through her body while she didn't feel a thing. She took a deep breath, her heart pounding with a mix of excitement and concern for Levi.


"Alright, let's go back to mom," she said and patted her lower abdomen. It felt strange knowing he was in there.


With a final glance at her phone, she put on a brave face and opened the door to rejoin her mother in the living room as if nothing had happened. The sounds of the morning TV show filled the air as she sat down next to her mom, trying her best to act normal and suppress the secret she held within her.


Claire frowned at her daughter and looked at her with concern. "Is everything alright, hun?" she asked and played with Luna's hair. "Hmm?" Luna frowned at her mother, confident in her acting skills. "Oh yeah, fine, just something I had to check on," she said. "Something funny," she smirked and wiggled her hips on the couch. She grabbed her plate from the table and continued to eat while she chatted with her mom.


Meanwhile, Levi was reaching the end of Luna's small intestines, feeling the relentless contractions forcing him towards the next phase of his journey. He knew that he was about to enter the large intestine, where the final stages of digestion would occur, and the reality of his situation began to weigh heavily on him.


He would face the most humiliating part of it all.


As Luna laughed and chatted with her mother, her mind occasionally drifted to the thought of her brother trapped within her. She couldn't help but feel a thrill at the power she held over him, but at the same time, she also felt a pang of guilt for putting him through such a humiliating ordeal.


But there was nothing she could do about that now. "I'm going to cure my hangover, mom," she said and gave her a quick kiss. "See you later," and she stood up, unintentionally forcing her brother into her large intestines.


Levi screamed when he was pushed into the larger tube. He experienced a series of overwhelming sensations. The contractions became more forceful and less frequent, causing him to be squeezed and compressed by the powerful muscles surrounding him. The walls of the large intestine were slick and coated with mucus, making it difficult for him to get any sort of grip or foothold. The smell was almost unbearable, a potent mix of waste and decay, reminding him of his impending fate.


"No, this is too much," he screamed as he was pushed along further towards the exit.


He could feel the muscles contract around him, trying to propel him forward. He knew that the meal she had eaten earlier was just ahead of him, and the thought of being crammed in with her waste was too much to bear. He couldn't let that happen.


Determined, he struggled to stay put, grasping onto the slippery walls of her intestines, fighting against the relentless waves of peristalsis trying to push him forward. It was exhausting, both physically and mentally, but he couldn't give in. He couldn't allow himself to be reduced to mere waste.


His muscles ached, and he was running out of energy, but through sheer willpower, Levi managed to hold his position. He could feel the contents of her meal being moved forward, but he remained in place, narrowly avoiding being swept up with it.


Relief washed over him, even though he was still trapped inside his sister's body. At least he had managed to avoid the indignity of being crammed in with her waste. It was a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.


Meanwhile, Luna went about her day, completely unaware of the turmoil her brother was experiencing within her. She laced up her running shoes and went for a jog, the rhythmic pounding of her feet on the pavement sending vibrations through her body that jostled Levi further along his humiliating journey.


“How can she go for a run instead of simply lying down!” he mentally screamed in disbelief as he was jostled around by the rhythmic pounding of her feet on the pavement.


After her run, Luna decided to take a long, relaxing bath to soothe her aching muscles and alleviate her hangover. She luxuriated in the warm water, her body slowly releasing the tension built up from the previous night's festivities. She let her thoughts wander, occasionally feeling a twinge of guilt for her brother, but ultimately focusing on her own relaxation and self-care.


The heat made the contractions of her intestines more intense, causing him to pushed even harder through the slick walls. Levi checked his watch every second, but she didn’t contact him once. Not through his watch and not even by tapping her belly of some sorts. 


He was just like the rest of the remnants of her meal. Something that served its purpose and now has to wait for its turn to be let out of her body. The thought made him shiver. 


And he knew he was reaching the end. The fingerfood and salad he was first mixed in when he went in her stomach, now reached the end. He managed to stay clear of the mass, but he knew that it must be at the end.


Sure enough, after Luna's relaxing bath, she finally began to feel an urge to go number two. She dried herself off and grabbed her phone to finally reconnect with Levi. As the video call connected, she saw her brother's face on the screen, still surrounded by the dim, fleshy environment.


"Hey, Levi," she said with a smirk. "Is that you causing the urge, or is it something else?"


Levi, still navigating through Luna's large intestine, couldn’t believe that was the first question she asked after ignoring him all day. “Luna, why didn’t you contact me!” he screamed in frustration and he saw the genuine surprise of Luna in her face.  


“Well, yeah, sorry bro” she smiled sheepishly. “I thought since there was nothing I could do, you would be fine,” she said. “But let’s not dwell in the past,” she smiled. “You’re almost out,” she said. 


Luna couldn't help but tease him a bit as she entered the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. "Well, then I guess I'll just have to take care of this first," she said playfully, feeling refreshed and in a mischievous mood after her bath. She positioned her phone so Levi could see her face, but not anything more.


As Luna expelled her number two, Levi could hear the muffled sounds from within her body. The gurgling and splashing noises filled him with an overwhelming sense of humiliation. He couldn't believe that he was trapped inside his sister's body, so close to the waste she was casually disposing of, while she taunted him with a playful smile on her face.


Luna, on the other hand, was enjoying her newfound power over her brother. She reveled in his vulnerability, and the playful taunting made her feel a sense of control that she couldn't deny was intoxicating. As she flushed the toilet, she couldn't help but imagine Levi's reaction to the sound, further fueling her teasing.


Back in her bedroom, she took her Shrinkbox from the shelf. She had a nice thought during her run. Luna knew she needed to make some amends with her tiny brother after his ordeal and figured the Shrinkbox would be the perfect solution. 


As Levi was slowly pushed through Luna's large intestines, he could hear her voice from outside her body. She seemed to be tinkering with something, the sound of her frustrated sighs and soft grunts filled the air. He couldn't help but be curious about what she was doing, even as he continued his humiliating journey inside her.


Then he heard it: the unmistakable click of a successful button press. Luna's excited exclamation followed, "Yes, finally!" It sounded as if she had accomplished whatever she had been attempting.


He felt a gentle pat on her stomach, which sent ripples through the surrounding flesh, causing him to wince. The pat was meant to be reassuring, but for him, it only served as a reminder of his current predicament.


"Levi, I have a nice surprise for you when you're finally out," Luna said, her voice brimming with enthusiasm. She seemed genuinely excited to share whatever it was with him, but given the circumstances, he couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive.


As he was pushed further through her intestines, Levi couldn't shake the feeling of humiliation, but he also couldn't deny a growing curiosity about Luna's surprise. What could it be, and why was she so excited about it? He knew he'd have to wait to find out, but in the meantime, he focused on the task at hand – getting through this ordeal with as much dignity as he could muster.



Two hours later, Levi finally entered Luna's colon, and she could feel the pressure building inside her. Luna was both nervous and guilty about what she was about to do, but she had no other choice. Sitting at the dinner table with her parents, she knew she couldn't excuse herself just yet.


Levi, on the other hand, was filled with a mix of dread and anticipation, knowing what awaited him. Even after all she had done with him, from stuffing him in her piercing to making him her insole for the day to even masturbating with him, he had never imagined he would be in such a humiliating situation, and he couldn't help but feel a strange mix of emotions as he waited.


Luna tried to keep her composure as she enjoyed dinner with her family. In the middle of the meal, she discreetly sent Levi a selfie of her with a slice of pizza in her mouth. But she felt the need to comfort her brother somewhat, that she was not purposefully keeping him in there any longer then needed. She remembered the texting feature on the app and reached for her phone. "After ice cream, I'll go to the toilet," she texted him, trying to reassure her brother that his ordeal would soon be over.


Levi was surprised when he received the message and, despite the humiliating circumstances, couldn't help but feel a sense of relief that his sister was finally going to free him from her body. He didn’t know that was a feature and when he tried to send a message back, he let out an angry growl. “Feature disabled by owner”. She even controlled his communications and slammed his fist in frustration against her walls as a new pizza slice was demolished between her molars high above him.


As Luna and her family finished their dinner and moved on to dessert, the pressure inside her continued to build. She knew that she couldn't put it off much longer, and her guilt over what she was about to do to her brother weighed heavily on her conscience.


Levi could feel every movement as Luna excused herself from the table and made her way to the bathroom. He could feel every movement as she walked and made her way to the bathroom.

The pressure around him increased as Luna sat down on the toilet, and he couldn't believe how humiliating this entire experience was.


His mind raced with a mix of emotions. Anger surged through him as he realized that his sister had put him in this situation and seemed to be enjoying his humiliation. Disgust filled him as he acknowledged the fact that he was about to be expelled from his sister's body in the most degrading manner possible.


As he waited, he couldn't help but reflect on the fact that no matter what happened from this point forward, he would always carry the memory of this experience with him. He would never be able to forget that at one point in his life, he was nothing more than his sister's waste, destined to be expelled just like all her other number 2's.


These thoughts weighed heavily on Levi's mind, creating a sense of vulnerability and helplessness that only heightened the humiliation of his predicament as he waited in the last inches of her system.


As Luna sat on the toilet, she found herself experiencing a whirlwind of emotions as well. There was nervousness at the thought of having to confront her brother after what she had just put him through. However, she couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement at the same time.


Despite her inner turmoil, she had a sudden urge to capture this moment as well. For better or worse, she opened the camera on her phone.


As the muscles around him began to contract, Levi was pushed forward, feeling the cold air of the bathroom hit him. His head emerged from Luna's body and, to his horror, he saw the cold, murky water beneath him. He felt completely powerless and exposed in this vulnerable position, and the humiliation was overwhelming.


Levi's emotions were a whirlwind as only his neck emerged from Luna's body. He felt vulnerable, exposed, and completely at her mercy. The cold air around his face only added to the surreal nature of his predicament. He tried to speak, but her asshole around his neck was too tight. He was just stuck there, unable to do anything as he waited for his sister to push him out.


Luna, meanwhile, found herself unable to resist the temptation to capture the moment. She quickly grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of Levi's plight, documenting his humiliation. She laughed as she took the photo, a mixture of guilt and playfulness evident in her voice.


Levi heard the sound of the camera shutter and knew that Luna had captured his humiliating predicament for eternity. The thought of her having that photo filled him with a mixture of anger, embarrassment, and disbelief.


Luna took her time admiring the picture she had just taken, leaving Levi in his embarrassing position. He felt a mixture of anger, disbelief, and humiliation as he hung there, waiting for his sister to finish her examination of the photo.


As Luna decided the first picture wasn't satisfactory, she prepared to take another. Levi couldn't believe she was prolonging his ordeal, subjecting him to further humiliation. He felt his face flush with embarrassment as she snapped another photo, happily commenting on its improved quality.


Luna archived the new picture with a password, ensuring it would remain a secret between them. As she did so, her body pulled Levi back inside, and he was once again enveloped in the warmth and darkness of her insides. The feeling of being swallowed up by his sister's body only intensified his humiliation.


As Luna pushed Levi's head back out, she asked teasingly, "Are you ready?" Her tone was a mix of playfulness and concern, unsure of how her brother would react.


As his head emerged from Luna's body, his eyes adjusted to the dimly lit toilet bowl. He could see the cold, murky water beneath him and the smooth, white porcelain surrounding it. The sights, smells, and sounds of the bathroom only served to heighten his feelings of shame and embarrassment.


Without waiting for an answer, Luna released him into the water below, allowing him to finally escape the confines of her body. A puff of air escaped with him and with a lob, he fell towards the relatively clean water below. As Levi splashed into the water, he couldn't help but feel a small sense of relief mixed with his continued humiliation. He was free, but he knew that this experience was one that would haunt him for the rest of his life.


The shock of the cold water was jarring, but he managed to resurface, gasping for air. As he looked up, he could see Luna's underside in the dimly lit bowl, an unwelcome reminder of the humiliating ordeal he had just been through.


He could see the asshole he was just pushed out of pulsing a bit and shuddered when he saw her gigantic vagina hanging above him. It was not so long ago that it had completely devoured him and he remembered how humiliated he was when he was in there. It almost seemed like vanilla stuff now compared to what she just did to him. 


Almost.


With a mixture of anger, embarrassment, and disbelief, he realized that he was now nothing more than her waste in the toilet. The thought was almost too much to bear, and he struggled to keep his emotions in check.


Suddenly, her legs opened, and Levi could see his sister's face peering down at him with an apologetic smile. "I'm really sorry, Levi," she said, her voice wavering. But as she looked at him, she couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, quickly covering her mouth and apologizing again. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh. This is just... so surreal."


Levi absolutely hated that she was laughing at his expense. Anger flared up within him, and he snapped, "Fuck you Luna!” She cursed at her. “Get me out of here!” 


Luna, realizing that her laughter had only made things worse, quickly composed herself and nodded. "Of course, Levi. I'll get you out right away." She reached down, her fingers gently wrapping around his small, shivering form.


“Let’s take a break Levi” she gently said and walked to the sink to give her brother a well deserved scrub. “I think we both need it”


End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think :)

Back to being a plaything by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Hi! Here's another chapter, hope you enjoy!

As always, join the discord if you want to talk about the story, or want to see your own ideas incorparated. Don't be shy! https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG Enjoy!

Specials thanks to Blobby for mark-ups and ideas! He just started a new story, check it out: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13009

Thanks! And really appreciate it if you leave a review!

“Let me go Luna!” Levi yelled as he struggled in his sister’s hand.


Levi's emotions were a whirlwind as Luna carried him towards the sink. The indignity of his situation weighed heavily on him. He couldn't believe he had been reduced to this state – a dirty, helpless object, requiring his sister's assistance to clean him up.


“Sssh” she tried to comfort him as she felt the miniscule struggles in her hands. She had sized him up to three inches so she could clean him better. She pursed her lips as she looked at her tiny brother. He had looked better. 


“You’re out now Levi, relax” she tried to comfort him as she turned on the sink.


As Luna waited for the water to turn lukewarm, Levi's thoughts raced. He was really glad to be out of her system, but felt extremely humiliated and degraded by the entire ordeal. Bits and pieces of her other digested food still clung on some parts of his body, but because he grew it there were now much smaller. 


As much as he wanted to be clean, the thought of his sister washing him like a dirty object was just another way of making him feel insignificant. He wanted to maintain a semblance of dignity, but it was a losing battle. 


After a few seconds, Luna deemed the water warm enough and carefully positioned Levi under the gentle stream. The water cascaded over him, and he couldn't help but sputter as it splashed into his face. As Luna applied soap to her hands, he braced himself for the next wave of indignity.


Luna tried to keep a serious expression on her face as she gently began to wash her brother, but her playful nature couldn't be suppressed for long. "You know, Levi," she said with a teasing grin, "this is the first time I've ever had to wash my little brother like this. I guess there's a first time for everything, huh?"


Levi scowled, feeling his cheeks flush with embarrassment. "You bi.." he screamed, but was cut off by Luna who held his head underneath the water.


Luna chuckled softly and continued washing him, her fingers gently scrubbing away the remnants of his horrifying journey. As the warm water and soap cleansed him, she couldn’t feel a bit sorry for him. She had cleaned tinies before after digesting them, but they at least volunteered. Her brother practically gave himself to her, but she figured he didn’t sign up to be his sister’s food.


As Luna gently cleansed Levi's tiny body under the lukewarm water, he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the sheer size and speed of the enormous objects surrounding him. Having spent so much time inside her digestive system, he had almost forgotten how incredibly fast and powerful her movements could be.


Her fingers, each one larger than his entire body, moved with such speed and precision that he could barely keep up. He felt utterly powerless as her giant digits effortlessly manipulated him, washing away the remnants of his humiliating journey. The blur of her face above him only added to his sense of insignificance.


Luna's smile was both playful and caring, and even though he couldn't help but feel a sense of anger and humiliation, he knew she was trying to make things right.


But the only thing she could do to make this right is to grow him back. And he realized that wasn’t in his cards as she just let him fall in the sink. Luna looked down at him, her eyes scanning his tiny form. She seemed satisfied with her handiwork, having thoroughly washed him of any residue from his unfortunate journey. “All clean” she sang down on him with a smile. “Feels better right?” she asked. 


Before he could respond her face disappeared for a moment, leaving Levi in a state of temporary relief. The sight of Luna looking down on him was something he could never get used to. The respite, however, was short-lived as Luna returned with a small hand cloth.


She carefully picked Levi up with the cloth, making sure to wrap him securely within its soft fibers. As Luna gently dried him off, she couldn't help but giggle at the little lump of cloth containing her brother. Her laughter reverberated around Levi, making him feel even more humiliated and helpless. He was entirely at her mercy, and there was nothing he could do about it. Even her more gentler approach was still incredibly humiliating.


Once she had deemed him sufficiently dry, Luna carefully unfolded the cloth to reveal Levi's tiny, naked form. His body was dry, but his hair was still damp, sticking up in all directions. Luna's eyes sparkled with mischief as she giggled again, and Levi braced himself for whatever teasing she had in store for him next.


Luna smirked and grabbed her tiny sibling and brought him up to her face, "Your hair is still wet, Levi," she said, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Don't worry, I'll fix it for you."


Levi's heart raced as he saw his sister's lips puckering, and he instinctively tried to squirm away. But Luna's grip was firm, and he could do nothing but watch as she pursed her lips and began to blow on his damp hair. The gust of air felt like a hurricane against Levi's small body, his hair whipping around wildly in the makeshift wind tunnel.


Luna stopped with a giggle and carried Levi to her bedroom, he couldn't help but feel afraid by the sheer size of everything around him. All her mundane stuff now seemed imposing and foreign, with every piece of furniture looming over him like a mountain, every object a potential tool for Luna to humiliate him with. He clung to one of Luna's fingers, feeling vulnerable and exposed in this forgotten perspective of the world.


“Wow, what a day huh, Levi” she nervously giggled. “I’m really sorry about swallowing you, just so you know” she said as she turned off the light of the bathroom. 


Levi's frustration reached its peak as Luna continued speaking, and he could no longer contain his anger. "I've been through hell today, Luna!" he shouted, his voice small but filled with rage. "I've been swallowed, trapped in your stomach, forced through your intestines, and then expelled like waste! Do you have any idea how humiliating and terrifying that was? You need to grow me back now!"


Luna's playful demeanor faded slightly as she saw the extent of her brother's anger, and a hint of guilt crept into her expression. "I understand that you're upset, Levi," she said, her voice softer now. "And I'm sorry for what you've been through. But I can't grow you back right now. It's just too much fun having you as my little toy." She hesitated for a moment before adding, "Besides, you can't just appear out of nowhere. What would mom and dad think."


Levi fumed silently, unable to come up with a retort that would sway his sister's decision. He could see that she felt guilty, but her playful nature seemed to win out. With a mischievous grin, Luna laid down on her bed and lifted her shirt a bit and carelessly dropped Levi onto her belly. 


Levi felt the warm skin underneath him, reminding him how he was trapped in the mess below it not so long ago. Levi was struck by the sheer scale of the sight before him. From his current size, her belly seemed to stretch out endlessly in all directions, and her face loomed above him, her lips once again forming a smirk. 


Suddenly, Luna's enormous finger appeared before him, and she began to tickle her own belly, giggling as she did so. "Can you believe it, Levi? Just a little while ago, you were trapped beneath, traveling through my body," she teased.


As she traced the path of her small intestines with her finger, Levi felt a wave of humiliation wash over him. He couldn't believe that he had been reduced to such a state, forced to endure his sister's teasing after the harrowing experience he had been through. He could tell she felt a bit guilty, but she seemed unable to resist the temptation to toy with him just a little bit longer.


Luna continued to trace her belly, her teasing growing bolder. "So, how was it in there?" she asked, an impish grin on her face. She wrinkled her nose playfully, “must have been pretty nasty right” she said. 


Levi tried to respond, anger bubbling up inside him, but every time he opened his mouth to speak, Luna would talk over him. "I mean, I did feel sorry for you, but I couldn't help but get a little thrill knowing that you were inside me, experiencing all that"


Levi tried again, his voice rising. "Luna, I..."


But she just kept talking. "I know it sounds strange, but it's just so fascinating, you know? Having my own brother inside me like that" and closed her eyes. Her hand brushed over her belly a bit, remembering how it felt and almost pushed her brother off her belly in the process.


He attempted to interject once more. "You don't..."


Yet again, Luna steamrolled over his words. "Anyway, I understand it must have been much less fun for you, and I promise I'll make it up to you. I have a surprise for you."


Finally, she stopped talking and looked down at Levi, allowing him to voice his frustration. "Luna, you have no idea how terrible it was for me! I never want to go through that again, so you'd better..."


But Luna didn’t really care what he had to say and got up from the bed, Levi still in her hand, and began to lead him towards the surprise she had prepared.


Levi's fear and anxiety began to rise as he yelled at Luna, "I don't want to know your surprise! Knowing you, I’ll end up in something horrible!” he yelled. 


"No, Levi, I promise it's not like that," Luna said, her tone teasing yet comforting. "I understand that you've been through a lot today, and I want to do something nice for you."


With that, she reached over to the shrink box and pressed a button on its surface. Levi braced himself, unsure of what to expect, and hoping that Luna's idea of a "nice surprise" would actually be a pleasant one.


The shrink box hummed as a drawer on its lower part slowly extended out. Levi watched anxiously as Luna moved him over the drawer, and he screamed at her to stop, fearing that whatever lay within it would be another form of torment or domination. However, as the drawer came fully into view, he saw something entirely unexpected.


Inside the drawer was a tiny, pink-decorated apartment with everything he could imagine needing – only much, much smaller. It was like a dollhouse but scaled to his current size. The attention to detail was astonishing, and it was clear that the Shrinkbox company had put a lot of thought and effort into creating this little sanctuary for tinies.


Luna looked at him expectantly, waiting for his gratitude, but Levi was far from grateful. Instead, he stared at the miniature apartment in disbelief, unable to process the situation. Finally, he managed to speak, his voice dripping with sarcasm and anger, "Really, Luna? You think keeping me imprisoned in this tiny, pink dollhouse is going to make me forget the fact that you just digested me?"


He slammed his fist on her massive thumb in anger. “Just grow me back, Luna!” he yelled.


Luna couldn't help but chuckle at his outburst, but she could also see the frustration in his eyes. "Okay, okay," she said, trying to suppress her laughter. "I can see you're not in the mood for surprises right now.


Carefully, she shrank her sibling down to one inch and dropped him into the tiny pink apartment. “Why do you keep dropping me!” he yelled angrily as he stood up from the pink carpet. He felt extremely humiliated as he tried to get his bearings in the overly girly environment. The walls, the bed, and everything else was decorated with hearts, glitter, and other girly designs. He couldn't believe his current situation, it was like he was her doll.


Looking up, he saw the surreal sight of his now massive sister looming over him, her childish grin dominating his field of vision. He screamed in frustration as her enormous fingers reached into the apartment, forcing him to confront the reality of his even tinier size.


 "Oh, come on, Levi," she said with a teasing tone. "Can't you enjoy your new home just for a little while? "It's nice!” she said and chuckled. “You look like you belong here” she said and suddenly pinched him between two fingers. She moved him towards a tiny mirror and held her brother in front of it.


Levi’s cheeks blushed in shame as he saw himself tiny between his sibling’s massive digits. Her painted nails half his size, a further testament how small he actually was. She swung him playfully for a moment and let out an infuriating laugh and moved him somewhere else.


Levi felt a wave of frustration and anger as he was forcibly seated on the tiny couch in his pink prison. “There you go” she sang and pointed at the big TV in front of him, for him at least. “I hooked the shrinkbox to wifi, so you can catch up on your shows' ' she said as if that was on his mind the last few days. It only made him more infuriated. 


He didn't want to watch TV, he wanted his freedom, he wanted to be grown back to his normal size. But he knew his sister had no intention of doing that.


“Well bro, time to seal you in” she sang.


As Luna giggled, she pressed the button on the Shrinkbox again, and Levi watched in horror as the transparent drawer began to retract back into the box. He jumped off the couch and ran towards the front of the drawer and slammed his fist on the clear plastic. He felt like a helpless, trapped animal in a cage as he saw his sister's enormous, gleeful face peer inside at him. The realization of his predicament began to sink in; he was going to stay here for as long as she liked.


As the drawer returned completely into the Shrinkbox, Levi felt claustrophobic, trapped within the pink walls of his miniature apartment. He pounded on the transparent front of the drawer, but to no avail. The glass was too strong, and his tiny fists had no impact.


Luna, meanwhile, was delighting in the sight of her tiny brother in his new home. She playfully tapped the window a few times. “So I’m going back to mom and dad, ok?” Luna said sweetly. “Take your time to relax, I’ll leave you alone for a while” she promised. “If you want anything, just use your watch, I unlocked your message system” Luna said. “So if you miss your big sis, or you’re bored and want me to use you for something, just let me know ok?’”  she giggled and disappeared from his view.



Luna left the Shrinkbox containing her tiny brother in her bedroom and joined her parents in the living room, trying to act as if nothing unusual had occurred. She found her mother sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine, and her father reading the newspaper.


"Have you heard anything from Levi?" her mother asked, looking up from her magazine with a concerned expression.


Luna hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to say. She didn’t manage to get his socials, so she couldn’t show her anything so she quickly concocted a lie. "Yeah, he sent me a Snapchat yesterday. He's just enjoying his time with his friends. Everything is fine," she said casually, taking a sip from her coffee to hide her nervousness. “You know how he is,” she reassured her mom. 


Claire nodded, seemingly accepting Luna's explanation. "That's good to hear. I just worry about him sometimes, you know? He can be so impulsive and adventurous," she said, her voice trailing off as she returned her attention to the magazine. The last comment almost made Luna burst out laughing. 


Instead of laughing, Luna breathed a sigh of relief, glad that her lie had been accepted. The last thing she needed was more questions.


“I really need to get access to his socials” she thought and scooted up her legs on the couch to get more comfortable. 


As she took another sip, she decided to push away those thoughts and joined her parents in small talk and discussing mundane topics. Meanwhile her thoughts drifted off to her tiny brother, trapped in her shrinkbox. Luna really hoped that her brother would find some comfort in the tiny compartment and regain some energy. She already missed messing with her tiny sibling.


“Yeah mom, that’s a good idea” she said as she had to answer her mother. “A day at the spa sounds great, maybe the day after tomorrow?” she suggested, as she grabbed a nice chocolate from a plate on the tv table.


Meanwhile, in her bedroom, Levi remained trapped in his tiny, pink apartment, his frustration and humiliation growing with each passing minute.


Levi paced around his tiny, pink prison, searching for any possible exit. His eyes scanned the walls, ceiling, and floor, desperate to find a way out of the suffocating environment his sister had trapped him in. But despite his best efforts, it soon became clear that there was no escape. The Shrinkbox had been designed to keep tinies secure and contained, and it was doing its job all too well.


Sighing in defeat, Levi slumped down in front of the glass window that looked out into his sister's holiday room. Once upon a time, they had shared the room, but now everything had changed. The room was hers alone, and he had become her possession, too. He shuddered at the realization.


He stared at the giant objects that filled the room: shoes that could trap him inside, clothes he could disappear in, jewelry he could be tied to. Luna had complete control over him, and there was nothing he could do to stop her. 


Levi kicked the wall in anger, the impact normally would have caused an injury, but he didn’t feel anything. He sighed in frustration and he knew that he couldn't keep fighting his situation. It was exhausting and, ultimately, pointless.


Reluctantly, Levi decided to give in and try to make the most of his free evening. He lay on his back on the pink, plush carpet and stared up at the ceiling, taking slow, deep breaths to calm himself. Despite the overwhelming sense of humiliation and helplessness, he knew he had no choice but to adapt to his new life as Luna's tiny toy, at least for the time being.


He tried to focus on the small comforts that the Shrinkbox provided, like the softness of the carpet beneath him and the fact that he could watch his favorite shows on the miniature TV. It wasn't much, but it was all he had, and he had to find a way to make it bearable until he could figure out a way to regain his freedom.


“Help!” Levi screamed as he woke up with a start, disoriented and confused as he slowly came to his senses. He had been deep in a dream where Luna continued to haunt him, her laughter echoing in his ears even as he slept. It took him a moment to remember where he was, and he blinked groggily at his unfamiliar surroundings.


As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he noticed that Luna's room was dimly lit by the soft glow of moonlight filtering through her curtains. In the distance, he could make out a large bulge beneath a blanket, indicating that his sister was already asleep. He could see her massive body going up and down from her breathing. A strange sense of comfort washed over him as he realized that she had indeed left him alone and gone to bed.


He knew that once Luna woke up, she would likely waste no time in resuming her torment. But for now, at least, he was free from her attention and could enjoy a brief reprieve. With a resigned sigh, Levi shuffled towards his humiliatingly small and pink bed. As much as he despised the idea of sleeping in such a ridiculous place, he knew he had little choice but to make the best of his situation. He climbed into the bed, the soft sheets offering a small measure of comfort as he tried to settle down for the night.


As he closed his eyes, he hoped that he could at least find some peace in sleep, even if only for a few hours. But deep down, he knew that when morning came, his ordeal would be far from over.



Levi awoke the next morning with a groggy feeling of dread, still disoriented by his strange surroundings. As he rubbed his eyes, he couldn't help but anticipate the impending torment that was sure to come from his bratty sister. He hated the thought of Luna's face already waiting for him, grinning maliciously in front of the window to his tiny pink prison. But he had no choice but to face the music and stepped out of his miniature bedroom.


The pink hues of the apartment seemed even brighter in the morning light, assaulting his eyes with their insulting color.. With a mixture of anxiety and hope, he peeked cautiously around the corner, half expecting to find Luna looming over him, ready to stuff him into some awful hiding place. Instead, he was met with a surprising sight – an empty bed and no sign of his sister.


Levi's ears perked up, straining to catch any hint of Luna's presence. He could faintly hear the sound of water splashing and the soft hum of Luna's voice, and he quickly realized that she was indulging in a relaxing morning bath, seemingly content to leave him alone for the time being. A small, hopeful smile spread across his face as he dared to believe that he might have a moment of respite from her constant teasing.


He moved to the carpet, sitting down and trying to make himself comfortable as he waited for Luna's next move. The carpet fibers were plush and soft beneath him, a stark contrast to the wet and disgusting surfaces he had experienced while trapped inside his sister's body. He found some small comfort in the sensation, though he knew it was a fleeting pleasure.


As Levi sat there, he couldn't help but take in the details of Luna's room, now illuminated by the warm morning light. The walls were painted a pale, soothing shade of lavender, and various trinkets and mementos were scattered about, each one telling a small story about both their lives in the holiday apartment. He saw the corner, piled high with books and papers – a testament to her intelligence and dedication to her studies even when she was on holiday. He even noticed the small collection of stuffed animals that occupied a shelf, a reminder that beneath her mischievous exterior, Luna was in essence not totally bad.


Despite his predicament, Levi felt a strange sense of nostalgia wash over him as he surveyed the room. It reminded him of simpler times when Luna was just his annoying sister, and their biggest concern was who would get control of the television remote. He couldn't help but feel a pang of longing for those days, even as he knew that his relationship with Luna had been forever changed by her decision to keep him as her tiny plaything for her perverted needs.


As Luna emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a fluffy towel and with her hair still damp from the bath, Levi couldn't help but steel himself for the inevitable teasing and humiliation that awaited him. But as he watched her move about the room, he clung to the hope that maybe, just maybe, she would show him a small measure of mercy – even if it was only for a little while.


As Levi watched Luna move about the room, he caught her eye, and she gave him a cute little wave in response. He hesitated for a moment, weighing his options. Up until now, shouting at her and demanding that she stop tormenting him hadn't worked at all. So, he decided to try a different approach. Gathering his courage, Levi raised his hand and hesitantly waved back at her.


Luna's brow furrowed in confusion, and she smirked at the unexpected gesture, clearly unsure what to make of it. She continued with her morning routine, sitting on the edge of her bed and beginning to apply lotion to her body. Levi couldn't help but feel a surge of anger as she seemingly ignored him, but he stubbornly held his tongue, determined to stick to his new strategy.


As Luna moved closer to him, Levi had to steel himself once more against the sight of her massive form towering over him. It was a constant reminder of just how small and powerless he was in comparison to her. He tried not to let his discomfort show as Luna finished applying her lotion and leaned in to check her miniscule sibling.


"You know, you looked so adorable sleeping on that little pink couch last night," she said, her tone dripping with mock sweetness. "I almost couldn't resist picking you up and taking you to bed with me. I bet we could've had so much fun together."


Levi grew nauseous at her words and he knew exactly what she meant by that, but he forced himself to remain calm and not snap back at her. He simply nodded, trying to keep his anger in check, despite receiving mental images of being stuffed in her pussy like a common sextoy.


Luna continued, her smirk growing wider. "But I decided to let you have a peaceful night's rest, for once. Aren't I a great sister? she grinned.


Anyway, I'm going to grab some breakfast now. You just stay put and enjoy your little pink palace." she laughed and walked away, her massive footsteps reverberating through his tiny prison.


"And after breakfast, we're going to go on a little trip," Luna said, now almost out of her room. Her eyes twinkled with mischief. "Just you and me, little brother. I'm sure we'll have a great time." and she smirked, hoping that she could get under his skin.


She succeeded. Despite his best efforts, Levi couldn't completely hide his apprehension at the prospect of being taken on one of Luna's "trips." He swallowed hard, doing his best to maintain his composure. Humiliated and helpless, he had no choice but to wait for his sister's return. She effectively made the apartment a prison with nothing to do.


As he stared into the vast expanse of Luna's bedroom, Levi couldn't help but feel like just another one of her objects - something she could take out of a box and have fun with whenever she pleased. 


Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Luna breezed back into the room, looking cheerful and energized. She pulled on an oversized hoodie and approached the shrink box, her eyes fixated on Levi. Without a word, she opened the drawer and reached in, plucking him out with her enormous fingers. He tensed up, unsure of what she had planned for him this time.


Luna held him up in front of her lips, an impish smile playing on her face. "You know, Mom forgot to make breakfast," she said, her voice teasing and playful. "I hope you don't mind if I just eat you instead."


With that, she opened her mouth wide, and Levi's heart raced in terror, fearing that he would once again be forced to endure the horrors of her digestive tract. But just as he was about to protest, Luna closed her mouth and laughed. "Jeez, it's just a joke!" she said, her tone a mixture of amusement and mild guilt at his reaction. Instead, she gently placed him in the pocket of her hoodie and left her bedroom, taking him along with her for whatever adventure she had planned. “No, Luna!” Levi yelled as he scrambled towards the opening, just before her giant hand reached for the zipper and sealed him in.


“See, I’m not so bad” she giggled and patted her pocket for a moment, satisfied when she felt the tiny squirming lump. “Now stop moving, or I’ll find another place for you” she said. Luna laughed when his movements stopped immediately. “Thought so” she teased and grabbed her stuff.


As Luna walked through the house, Levi could feel the gentle sway of her steps and the soft fabric of her hoodie pocket surrounding him. He had no idea what she had in store for him, but he steeled himself for whatever terrible antics she might have planned. 


— 


Half an hour later, Luna was driving their father's car with Levi tucked securely in the darkness of her zipped-up hoodie pocket. He could feel the heat of her body and the vibrations from the car as she drove, all the while singing loudly and off-key to the music blaring from the radio. The entire situation felt surreal to him, but he had no choice but to go along for the ride.


As Luna pulled into a McDonald's drive-thru, Levi could hear her placing an order for a McFlurry. She exchanged a few words with the employee at the window before continuing on her way, the sweet treat in hand. Between bites of her ice cream, she explained to her tiny brother that she had borrowed their father's car for their little outing.


Levi couldn't help but feel a twinge of annoyance at the revelation. He had always hated how Luna drove, often complaining about her reckless behavior behind the wheel. And now, not only was he forced to accompany her on this terrible adventure, but he was also completely at her mercy, tucked away in her warm pocket.


Despite his apprehension, Levi found that he felt oddly comfortable in the confines of her sweater. The soft fabric, combined with the steady warmth of her body, created an almost soothing sensation. He tried to focus on these comforting feelings, hoping to find some semblance of enjoyment in his predicament.


Ten minutes later, Luna pulled the car to a stop, and Levi could hear the sound of the engine shutting off. His heart raced in anticipation, dreading what new experience or humiliation awaited him. 


Luna stepped out of her father’s car with a relaxed smile on her face. The morning sun felt nice on her skin and she grinned as she looked at the building. “Tiny tranquility Spa” the sign said. “This is going to be great!” she thought and walked towards the white building, looking forward to a day of relaxation and fun. “For me at least” she smiled thoughtfully as she greeted the woman behind the desk. 


“Good morning” the woman smiled at the pretty girl that stood before her. “Do you have a reservation?” she asked. Luna swiped her phone until she found the confirmation she booked yesterday evening. 


“Excellent!” she said. “You booked the deluxe package, you won’t regret it!” she said as she grabbed a form. “So did you bring a tiny, or do you want to rent one?” she asked. Luna carefully patted her pocket. “No, I brought my own, I’m really attached to this one," she smiled and carefully reached into her pocket and placed Levi on the counter, exposing him to the gaze of both herself and the receptionist. Luna felt a bit nervous as she exposed her brother. 


“Please help me!’ he shouted towards the giant woman. Finally he could change his situation. “Please, she’s my sister and she kidnapped me!” he yelled and waved his arms to get her attention. But he didn’t get the reaction he wanted. 


She looked at him with a polite smile, but carried on with her duties, seemingly unfazed by his pleas.


The spa had a strict policy of not interfering with their clients' personal matters, and Levi's attempts to draw attention to himself were met with nothing but polite indifference. To ensure that he wouldn't cause any further disruptions, the receptionist gently placed him in a small jar, allowing her to continue explaining the spa's services and amenities to Luna.


Luna held back a laugh and peered at her trapped brother. “Don’t worry Levi, I promise you’ll like it here too” she said and stood up, ignoring her sibling so the woman could finish the introduction. 


From inside the jar, Levi's perspective was limited, but he could still make out the conversation between Luna and the woman at the counter. He listened intently as the receptionist explained the various treatments and amenities offered at the spa. The soothing sound of water features and the calming scent of essential oils filled the air, creating an atmosphere of serenity that seemed to mock his own growing frustration.


The woman handed Luna a soft, fluffy towel, her eyes drifting to Levi as she did so. “Do you mind if we mark him so the spa staff knows he belongs to you?” 


Suddenly even Luna grew nervous. “M..mark him? she stuttered for a moment. 


“Yes” the woman smiled sweetly. “Don’t worry, we’ll wipe it off once you’re ready to go home” she reassured her. 


Luna looked at her brother. It was supposed to be a nice day for both of them, but it looked like the temptations offered here would be in her benefit. “Ok, you can mark him” she said and bit her lip. 


“No, get away from me!” he yelled and swung his fists to the giant fingers that enveloped him. He squirmed in her gentle grip, feeling more exposed than ever as she held him up for Luna to see. He was suddenly very self conscious and realized he was totally naked, adding to his already peak vulnerability. He tried to hide his nakedness the best he could, but the only thing he accomplished was a twinkle of amusement in the woman’s eyes. 


“He’s about three inches?” the woman guessed, her experience showing that it wasn’t her first tiny. Luna nodded. “Perfect, that works fine” and smiled at the tiny thing in her hand. 


She then took a marker, and with a reassuring smile, asked Luna for her name. 


“It’s Luna” she said and the woman only nodded.


Levi screamed as the woman brought the marker to his belly, carefully writing Luna's name in bold, sweeping letters. He could do nothing but watch in helpless dismay as the marker glided across his skin, claiming him as Luna's possession. To add a final touch, the woman drew a small, cute heart beneath Luna's name, further emphasizing his submissive position.


As the woman finished writing, Luna looked at her brother with a mixture of guilt and excitement. “Sorry” she mouthed, but couldn’t conceal her amusement one bit. 


As Levi was placed back into the jar, he couldn't help but stare in horror at his belly, now marked with Luna's name and the infuriatingly cute heart beneath it. He felt a sense of helplessness wash over him as he tried in vain to wipe away the ink, but it remained stubbornly in place.


He looked up at his sister with a mixture of frustration and desperation, but Luna simply waved goodbye with a playful smile and disappeared into the changing room, leaving him to his fate.


The woman at the counter looked at Levi with a gentle smile, then carefully took him out of the jar once more. 


“Please, help me” he tried again, “my sister keeps me small and..” but the woman didn’t care and started to walk towards the backroom. “No, please, you’ve got to help me!” he screamed, but to his dismay, the woman opened a lid to reveal a miniature spa designed for tinies. 


Without a moment's hesitation, she gently dropped him into the tiny spa. He looked up at the woman, pleading with her to rescue him, but she simply smiled at him, her expression filled with a sense of detachment. With a soft click, she closed the lid, trapping Levi inside the miniature spa.


“You bitch” he screamed at the uncaring woman as she left him alone. 


Half an hour later, Levi sat stubbornly on a small bench inside the tiny spa, refusing to give his sister the satisfaction of seeing him actually use the facility. Time seemed to crawl by as he waited, frustration building with each passing minute. He could only imagine Luna enjoying herself, indulging in the spa's various treatments while he was trapped in this confined space.


After what felt like an eternity, but in reality was only half an hour, he heard footsteps approaching. The lid of the tiny spa was suddenly lifted, and a bright light momentarily blinded him. He seized the opportunity to scream for help, hoping that this time someone would come to his aid.


A new woman looked down at him, her gaze quickly scanning his belly to confirm that he was indeed the right tiny. With a gentle but firm grip, she lifted him out of the tiny spa and began walking through the larger facility. As they moved, Levi caught glimpses of other giantesses, each one making him feel even more insignificant and vulnerable.”Help me!” he screamed, but he was far too tiny for anybody to hear him from this distance.


Finally, they arrived at a massage room, and his heart sank as he saw his sister lying comfortably on a massage table. “No..” he whimpered as he suddenly realized that he was brought here for a reason. Luna looked relaxed and content, her eyes closed and a serene expression on her face. The sight only served to amplify his feelings of dread, as he could only guess what humiliating role he would be forced to play in his sister's massage session.


From Luna's perspective, her time at the spa had been nothing short of delightful. After checking in and changing into a plush robe, Luna's eyes lit up as she began to browse the spa menu, her excitement growing with each treatment she read about. The list was extensive and seemed to cater to every whim and desire, with many treatments incorporating tinies for an unforgettable experience.


The treatments all seemed so innovative and fun, but there was one that particularly caught her eye – the "Tiny Massage". Just as Luna decided on the Tiny Massage, a spa employee approached her. "Have you chosen a treatment?" the woman asked with a friendly smile.


Minutes later she had stepped into the massage room. It was dimly lit and filled with soothing music, setting the stage for a truly relaxing experience. Luna lay face down on the comfortable massage table, feeling the soft linens beneath her skin. As the woman entered the room, Luna could hear the faint squeaks of her brother, but she made a point not to acknowledge him. She wanted to savor every moment of this unique experience.


Luna couldn't help but smile as the woman gently placed Levi onto her back. The sensation of his tiny body on her skin only served to heighten her anticipation for the massage that was about to begin. She looked forward to every movement, every touch, knowing full well that her brother was now at her mercy, powerless to do anything but provide her with the ultimate relaxation.


Luna's back seemed to stretch out in all directions like an enormous landscape, the sheer scale of it both intimidating and overwhelming. As the masseuse prepared her equipment nearby, the soft music playing in the background only served to infuriate him further.He tried to reason with the woman, pleading with her to reconsider, but his protests fell on deaf ears. She simply smiled and continued with her preparations.


Levi screamed as the woman poured warm oil over his body, covering both him and Luna and prepared for the massage. The slippery liquid coated his body and he hated he was about to be used in such a degrading manner. The masseuse then picked him up carefully, her fingers encircling his tiny, oil-slicked body, and brought him towards Luna's shoulders.


Luna let out an approving sigh as the giant thumb of the masseuse pressed Levi into a tense knot on her shoulder. The pressure was intense, and Levi could feel every contour of his sister's muscles beneath him. 


The masseuse moved him methodically across Luna's back, from her neck down to her shoulders and eventually her lower back. With each press and glide, he felt completely degraded and humiliated, his tiny body being used as nothing more than a massage tool for his sister’s pleasure.


Levi couldn't fathom why he was even needed for this treatment. The only explanation he could come up with was that the whole thing was designed for the amusement of the giantesses, their entertainment at his expense. The stark contrast between his own hellish experience and the heavenly relaxation his sister seemed to be enjoying only fueled his anger and frustration.


“This is wonderful” Luna murmured as a faint cry for help reached her ears. Luna smiled and relaxed further in response as a muscle knot vanished through the help from her brother. The warm oil trickled down her back as he was pushed and kneaded in her muscles. 


With each movement, Levi found himself sputtering and coughing, trying to spit out mouthfuls of oil that had managed to find their way into his mouth. As the masseuse continued the massage, moving on to Luna's legs, he couldn't help but feel a growing sense of despair.


From Luna's perspective, the massage was nothing short of amazing. The calming ambiance of the room, combined with the sensation of her shrunken brother struggling against her skin, made it the best massage she'd ever experienced. She reveled in the knowledge that it was Levi, his tiny form sliding and pressing into her muscles, who was providing her with such exquisite relaxation.


Despite the fact that she hadn't initially planned on subjecting her brother to this particular ordeal, she found solace in the thought that he, too, had the opportunity to unwind in his own tiny spa. In her mind, it was a small consolation for the humiliations she had put him through so far.


As the massage continued, Luna couldn't help but giggle when the masseuse guided Levi towards the soles of her feet. The tickling sensation made her toes curl, and she couldn't help but take pleasure in her brother's plight. She closed her eyes, her mind filled with the delight of the situation, and allowed herself to fully relax, enjoying every last moment of this unique and indulgent experience.


Levi’s  anger and humiliation peaked as he was forced to massage Luna's soles, her infuriating giggles echoing in his ears as his head was wedged between her toes. 


Just when he thought the ordeal couldn't possibly get any worse, the masseuse finally relented and moved him away from Luna's feet. But his relief was short-lived, as the masseuse proceeded to lift the towel, revealing Luna's buttocks. Levi's eyes widened in horror, and he tried to squirm away, but the masseuse's grip was firm and unyielding.


As the masseuse pressed him against Luna's skin, she glanced at Luna and asked if the new position was okay. Luna, her eyes closed in bliss, responded enthusiastically, "I love how he feels. Please, continue."


Gently she worked on her gluteal muscles. She pushed him deep in her ass and moved him in circles on the most humiliating part of her body yet. Not long ago he was pushed out of them like a discarded piece of waste and now he was massaging them for her leisure. He had no choice but to endure the humiliating massage, all the while wondering how much more he could possibly take before reaching his breaking point.


From Luna's perspective, the sensation of her shrunken brother being rolled around on her buttocks was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The squirming lump in the masseuse's hands was struggling at full capacity, which only served to heighten the experience for her. 


“So nice” she purred as she wiggled her bottom for a moment. 


The masseuse laughed silently. “Yes, it seems he’s fighting quite a lot,” she said. “That makes the experience better” and squirted a bit of oil on her skin. 


Luna couldn’t tell if the trickle of moisture she felt over her pussy was her own excitement or the fresh oil that trickled down from her asscheeks. She was almost tempted to ask if there was some kind of happy ending available, but decided against it. Instead she sighed and focused on her tiny sibling’s struggles, trying to guess which part of him was fighting her ass.


As the massage finally came to an end, Luna groggily lifted her head and smiled sheepishly at her tiny brother. He appeared exhausted and humiliated, but she couldn't deny the pleasure she had derived from the whole experience.


The masseuse asked Luna if she would like her to bring Levi back to his tiny spa, or if she wanted to keep him with her. Luna hesitated for a moment, feeling a twinge of guilt for putting her brother through so much. But ultimately, the temptation was too strong to resist.


“I’ll keep him with me” she said, but wrinkled her nose as she glanced at him, covered in oil from the massage and bearing the marks of being pressed against her back, buttocks, and feet. 


"Could you please give him a quick rinse?" Luna asked the masseuse sweetly.


The masseuse obliged, gently washing the shrunken Levi with warm water while Luna slipped into her robe, feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated. Meanwhile, Luna began to unscrew her tongue ring.


She opened the tiny cage and looked at Levi, who had been cleaned and dried by the masseuse. Luna carefully shrank him down even further, making him much smaller than before. The masseuse watched in fascination as Luna delicately picked up her now minuscule brother, who struggled against her grasp.


With a wide grin, Luna placed the tiny, trapped Levi into the cage and closed it securely. 


"Time for lunch, little bro," she announced, fastening the cage attachment to her tongue ring. 


“I’m hungry” she said and waved goodbye to the masseuse.



Levi screamed as he found himself attached to a foot massage device, his body pressed against the contraption as Luna's sole rested on top of him. The weight of her foot pressed him further into the device, increasing his discomfort.


The afternoon had been an ongoing torment. He had spent the lunch trapped in her tongue ring, forced to watch as mouthful after mouthful of healthy food and drinks covered him, bite by bite. Between bites he could see someone giving her a pedicure and he hated how she was pampered, while he was forced through a chewed up mess in her mouth. 


After what felt like an eternity, what only amounted to one hour or so, Luna had granted him a brief respite in his tiny spa. But the moment was short-lived as she soon ordered him to join her again, and he found himself strapped into the foot massage machine.


Luna seemed completely indifferent to his plight, leisurely reading a magazine as if he wasn't there. Occasionally, she would switch feet, allowing Levi a brief respite from the pressure before the other foot replaced it. In those brief moments, he caught glimpses of her bratty face, absorbed in her reading and uncaring about his situation.


As she switched feet, sometimes Luna would point her toes directly at Levi, taunting him with the knowledge that she was in control of his predicament. Other times, she would press her heels or arches against him, varying the sensations and ensuring that he remained painfully aware of his helplessness.


“Don’t you just love the spa, bro” she sighed and put a piece of fruit in her mouth. 


“I hope your tiny spa was great as well” she said as she turned to a new page in her magazine. “The pictures looked awesome”.


Levi could only listen to her as she moved her big toe on his face.


“I thought after your ordeal in my tummy, you deserved a nice day” she said and tapped her toe on his face a few times. “But I also don’t want you to miss out on being my toy,” she said, satisfied. “I know how much you love to be your sister’s helpless plaything” 


“So I hope you appreciate this day!” she said as she stretched out, her feet finally leaving his trapped little body. “Because we’re almost going home” she said and leaned down to grab his helpless body.


“Luna” he pleaded. “Please let me go..” he sobbed. 


“Sure thing!” she smiled down at him and released him from his straps. 


Minutes later, Luna had shrunken him extremely small and was between giant tweezers as he looked at the expertly applied, wet face mask over her skin. 


“Where would you like your tiny to be placed?” she asked. “He will benefit from the same treatment,” she explained.


Luna smirked, glancing down at her tiny brother. "Put him right underneath my nose," she instructed. Luna couldn’t make out his face from this distance, but knew that he must feel pretty humiliated to be stuck in his sister’s face mask.


The staff member carefully positioned the tiny Levi in the still-wet facemask, directly under Luna's nose. As the mask began to harden, Levi found himself increasingly trapped, unable to move or escape. He stared up at his sister's gigantic nose looming over him, feeling a mixture of fear and humiliation.


Her warm breath washed over him with every exhale, and he was helpless to avoid it. He squirmed in his confinement, struggling to find even the slightest bit of comfort. But after a minute or so he was completely entombed. He tried to call out, but his mouth was shut. He could only look forward as waves of hot breath washed over him.


Just when he thought his situation couldn’t get any worse he saw she was reading a magazine full of advertisement and ideas for playing with tinies.


Luna couldn’t feel a thing as her brother raged on her face, as she made mental notes while reading the magazine, loving some of the days.


After what felt like an eternity, the spa day finally came to an end. Levi was brought back to the tiny spa, where he immediately went to look at himself in the mirror. His reflection was a pitiful sight – his hair was still oily from being used as a massage tool on his sister's skin, and Luna's name branded on his belly was a constant reminder of his humiliation.


As he stared at his own image, the mental pictures of the day replayed in his mind, only serving to deepen his sense of helplessness and anger. Soon, a staff member arrived to retrieve him. By this point, Levi had given up on trying to convince the spa staff to help him. He knew they were simply following the rules and policies of the establishment.


The staff member carried him to the counter, where he was dropped off and found himself face-to-face with a completely refreshed and glowing Luna. She looked so happy and content after her day of relaxation, and it only served to further infuriate Levi.


Luna requested the bill, and the total came to a whopping $500. With a sly grin, she turned to Levi and informed him that she would be charging the entire amount to his account. He was horrified, realizing that not only had she subjected him to a day of humiliation, but now she was also using his hard-earned money to cover her extravagant spa day.


The woman at the counter, noticing Luna's name still written on Levi's belly, reached for a damp cloth covered by a special product to wipe it off. Just as she was about to remove her client’s name, Luna hesitated and stopped her with a gentle hand.


"Wait," Luna said, looking unsure. The woman frowned but quickly replaced it with an understanding smile. She could sense that Luna was contemplating something.


"Do you want to keep it on?" the woman asked, looking at Levi's branded belly.


Luna thought for a moment, then asked, "Will it disappear eventually?"


The woman nodded. "Yes, it'll fade away after a few days. It's not permanent."


Levi's heart sank as he listened to the conversation. “No, Luna, you can’t do that!” he yelled.


"Alright then, if it's not permanent, let's keep it on for now." She chuckled, clearly amused by Levi's reaction. “It’ll be a fun reminder of the day,” she laughed. “And who’s the boss!” she grinned as the woman handed him over. 


Luna smiled at her. "Thank you for everything. We both had a great time."


The woman smiled warmly. "You're welcome! We're glad you enjoyed yourselves. We hope to see you again soon!"


With that, Luna scooped up a screaming Levi, tucking him into her hoodie pocket once more. The thought of what she was about to do excited her to her core. Refreshed, she stepped out of the building and walked to her father’s car. 


"I hope you had a good time, Levi," she said teasingly. “And I hope we’re now past the whole me digesting you thing” she said. “But now, it’s time for some more fun” she giggled.  


With those ominous words, Luna began walking towards the car. Each of her steps sent vibrations through Levi's small body, causing him to bounce and sway within the pocket. The combination of the cramped space, the disorienting movement, and the uncertainty of what awaited him filled Levi with a deep sense of unease.


Levi braced himself for whatever was to come next.


The sound of the zipper opening reached his tiny ears, and soon he found himself being held up in front of Luna's smiling face. Her giggle was both playful and intimidating, causing Levi's heart to race with a mix of fear and frustration. He had hoped that she would simply kept him back in the safety of her hoodie pocket. 


“No, at least keep me in there!” he yelled, knowing that every other place would be a downgrade from the relative safety in the pocket.


‘Sorry bro, but can’t do it, ' she smiled at him. “Do you know how much you teased me back there? she said as she pointed her gaze towards the spa for a moment. “Pampering me, massaging me” she said and closed her eyes. “Do you know how much a girl enjoys those things?” she said.


Suddenly her free hand reached down and pulled on the waistband of her panties. “I’m really grateful, so I’ll give you a reward” she said softly and looked down. 


His eyes widened in horror as he realized what she meant, and he began to struggle in her grasp. But his tiny body was no match for Luna's strength, and his futile efforts only seemed to amuse her further. As she pulled open the waistband of her underwear, Levi's heart pounded in his chest, dreading what was about to happen. 


“No, Luna, stop!” he yelled. 


In response, she puckered her lips and leaned in towards him. Levi tried to push her away, but his feeble attempts only made her laugh. Her lips met his tiny body, leaving a trail of warm, soft kisses that only served to further emphasize the power dynamic between them.


After a few kisses she held him further from his face and he looked at her in anger, but it seemed she just didn’t care.


"Oh Levi, as much as I love you as my brother, I just love you even more as my toy," she cooed, her voice dripping with amusement. "You're just so cute and helpless like this. A little thing for me to play with, control, and do whatever I want. It's just so… fun." Luna's giggles filled the car 


"Please, Luna," he begged, hoping that his sister might find it in her heart to show some mercy. "You've had your fun, please just put me back in your pocket”.


Levi’s cheeks flushed red when she started lowering him down.. "Luna, please, I'm your brother! This isn't right!" he cried out, but his words fell on deaf ears.


"You keep saying that, but it doesn't change anything," she retorted, her tone dripping with amusement. "I told you, I love having you as my toy, and that's what you're going to be for the rest of our vacation."


As he was lowered down, he could feel the air around him change. Luna hovered him directly above the open waistband of her underwear, and he was faced with the dark, intimate space that awaited him. Her fat pussy lips rested on the underside of the bottom, and he remembered being trapped under them. 


I've missed having you here, little brother," she cooed, her voice dripping with faux sympathy. 


“I know it’s been rough in my belly, but Levi, you should just come to terms with the fact you like the things I do with you” she said. “Think about that when you’re under me” she advised. “I’m sure you’ll come to the same conclusion” she giggled. 


“Fuck that!” he yelled, “I don’t want to be your perverted toy!” he screamed.


His massive sister smiled down at him with a grin. “Levi, your little boners don’t lie,” she teased. “Don’t deny it bro, you like being my helpless toy, and the sooner you come to terms with that, the easier your new role in life is going to be” she giggled. 


And with that, Luna released her grip on him, giggling as she dropped him into her panties. he screamed at the familiar sight of being in her underwear. Her massive finger reached for him and pressed on his head. He tried to fight the digit, but it was much too strong as it pushed him deeper down until he felt the pussy lips on both sides of his body. Levi looked upwards and stared into the happy, flushed face of his sister. 


“Have fun!” she sang and snapped the panties back on her body. His head slammed against her pelvis and he could feel her clit on his chest. 


“Hmm, that’s no good” he heard her muffled voice outside the thin dark fabric and suddenly a finger pressed on his head from outside her panties and moved him further down. A second later her sensitive nub pressed right on his face. Her finger slowly moved towards the back of his head and pressed it in circles on her clit. 


Levi tried to shield his face from the nub that pressed into him and the lips that threatened to pull him even deeper as she rode the seat for a moment. At the same time, he grew hard and he felt humiliated and frustrated as she kept her movements going for a few seconds, her pussy gnawing at his little body.


“Hmm, that’s better” she sighed and patted her crotch. “Ok bro, buckle up!” she said and started to car and drove away, her window down and feeling refreshed. 


As he lay there, pressed against Luna's body, he couldn't help but feel an odd mixture of fear, humiliation, and begrudging acceptance. It was true that he had brought this upon himself, albeit unintentionally. And as much as he hated to admit it, Luna's words held a kernel of truth: there were moments during their strange and twisted experiences together that had stirred something deep within him.


However, the fact remained that he was trapped and powerless, and his sister held all the control. He was at her mercy, and the fear of what she might do next continued to gnaw at him. With every movement of the car and every breath Luna took, Levi was reminded of his position as her toy, something that exists only for her pleasure. As Luna drove away, the warm sun beat down on the car, creating a cozy atmosphere inside.


— 


After fifteen minutes or so, she suddenly noticed a Shrinkbox store down the road and a wicked idea suddenly popped into her mind. With a mischievous smile, she pulled over and parked the car, eager to find something she could use with her tiny brother.


“Just so you know” she said as she patted her crotch. “We’re at a shrinkbox store, I feel we should celebrate this day by buying something fun for both of us” she said and opened her waistband.


After his eyes adjusted to the sudden burst of light he looked at Luna. He was totally covered in her fluids already. She had slowly gyrated her hips on the seat and it had felt like hours beneath her. That’s why he let it happen when she reached in for him and held him in front of her face.


“That’s no good” her giant mouth spoke in front of him. He screamed as she opened wide and stuffed him in. Her lips sealed around him and the air pressure changed. 


Luna chuckled as she sucked her juices of her toy. After a few seconds she released her tiny sibling and laughed. “Hmm, I taste good bro” she teased. “How lucky are you!” she laughed and reached for her purse.


“Now, let’s get you strapped in” she said as she puts her sunglasses on her knee. “Remember these?” she teased. 


She carefully placed Levi on the inside of one of the lenses of her sunglasses, positioning him spread-eagle so that he was completely exposed and vulnerable. He felt naked as the familiar oversized eye of his sister watched over him.


As Luna put the sunglasses on, her massive eye loomed over Levi, who couldn't look away or shield his body from her gaze. She grinned at his helpless state, clearly enjoying his predicament. "You know, your belly looks really cute with my name on it," she teased. "I might even consider decorating you more in the future."


Moments later, Luna strolled through the store's aisles, her eyes scanning the shelves for something that would suit her evening. She found herself drawn to a variety of gadgets and toys designed specifically for use with the Shrinkbox, each one promising a new and unique experience for the user and their miniature companion.


After much deliberation, Luna finally settled on an item that she was particularly looking forward to trying out. 


She looked at her tiny, naked brother and loved how helpless he looked. “Oof, little bro,” she teased. “This is going to be fun!” She coed. “This will be the perfect ending of our day” she said, leaving her brother helplessly in the dark from what she purchased. “Ha, I see the tension is killing you” she laughed as he squirmed in his bonds. 


Luna checked her watch and figured she had some time to spare and strolled through the isles. 


“Oeh, what’s this!” she said and picked some. “Heart shaped boob pasties” she laughed at the cartoonish drawing on the outside. “Bringing tinies closer to your heart” Luna read the catchphrase. She bursted out laughing. “Definite purchase” she laughed as she pictured her brother underneath them all day. 

Levi could only watch in her eye, clearly amused by what she was doing with him. “Would you like that little bro?” she teased. “Maybe I should find a matching piercing to combine it with?” Luna grinned. “You could live in my nipple!” she cheered and immediately walked towards the piercings section. 


Levi whimpered as her massive eye lit up. “No way bro, they actually have something really nice to use” she said. “Definite purchase!” she giggled and walked towards the cashier. At this point he knew he would be paying for it all. 


Ten minutes later, Luna started the car. Her brother safely tucked away underneath her pussy, already struggling wonderfully and her newly purchased toys in her bag. “This is definitely the best holiday ever” she thought and drove away. 


As Luna pulled into the parking garage beneath the apartment, she realized with a start that she had forgotten to grab a burger in her excitement. However, she figured that her mother would have plenty of food, as she always cooked way too much. 


Luna joined her parents in the living room, leaving Levi feeling even more frustrated as she completely ignored his existence. They sat down for dinner, and her parents inquired about her day. Luna happily recounted her activities at the spa, conveniently leaving out any mention of her brother's presence throughout the day.


“It’s a great spa mom, I want to go again together!” she said between mouthfuls. 


As they continued their conversation, Luna's father shared some unexpected news. His company had called and needed him to travel to another continent for work. Luna and her mother could stay in the apartment, but he would be gone for the remainder of their vacation. Her mother seemed visibly upset by this turn of events, which prompted Luna to try to cheer her up.


“Sorry Luna, I know how much you appreciate us being together,” her father said. 


"Don't worry," she said with a reassuring smile. "Mom and I will be fine." She felt sad that he would be leaving, but it made a possible discovery of her toy a bit less likely.


Levi, still trapped underneath her pussylips, listened to the conversation with a growing sense of despair. With one of his parents leaving, his chances of being discovered and returned to his normal size seemed to be dwindling even further.


As the evening wore on, Luna's parents focused on making plans for her father's departure and discussing how they would manage during his absence. Luna remained engaged in the conversation, her attention entirely on her parents, leaving Levi feeling more and more isolated and helpless. Luna on the other hand, loved that she could just leave him trapped against her pussy, while he could only listen to his family.


At last, the family finished their dinner and began to clean up. Luna's father retired to his room to begin packing for his trip, while her mother stayed behind to wash the dishes. Luna offered to help, and the two women chatted amicably as they worked together in the kitchen.


Levi could only listen to their conversation, his heart heavy with the knowledge that his situation seemed increasingly hopeless. As Luna and her mother finished cleaning up, they made plans for the following day, deciding to go shopping and spend some quality time together. Luna seemed genuinely excited about the prospect, and her mother appeared to appreciate her daughter's efforts to lift her spirits.


Luna felt the struggles against her warm pussy and although she knew that her mom was still a bit sad, she couldn’t hold it anymore. She needed to play with her tiny toy. 


“Mom, hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to bed as well and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 


“Of course honey” she smiled back. “Go say goodbye to your father” she said as she began to wipe the table clean.


Levi squirmed against the wet folds that trickled a tiny droplet of cum on his chest as her massive thighs moved just besides him. He knew his squirms only made it hotter for her, but he needed to get out of her panties. He had just spent the whole dinner with her clit resting on her face as he had to listen to their conversation. 


‘Bye dad, see you after the holiday” he heard his sister say high above him. 


“Be nice to your mother, Luna” he heard the heavy voice of his father say. Levi suddenly realized this was one of his last chances to get his father’s attention and got ready to scream. 


But he tried to open his lips, but couldn’t mutter a word and suddenly his blood run cold knowing why. Her cum had dried over his mouth during dinner. It was sealed shut. “No” he thought as he hit a new low. He was now stuck in the dried cum of his very own sister. 


“No dad!” he thought against Luna’s clit. “Don’t leave me here with Luna!” he wiggled between her lips. “Dad, please,” he mentally screamed.


“Will do dad, take care” she said sweetly and turned around, leaving her helpless, trapped brother frustrated and humiliated as she walked towards her room. Suddenly, a massive finger ran over the fabric that covered his back. “You hear that Levi, we should really help mom” she giggled. “Don’t know how you’re going to do that though” she chuckled as she turned the knob of her bedroom door.


“But I do know how you can help me” she giggled excitedly as she closed her room. 


Without a warning she removed her skirt that covered him and kicked it away, followed by her moist panties. She slid them down towards her ankles and stepped out of them. 


Levi was completely disoriented as he was suddenly on the floor between his sister towering body over him, but luckily it made her cum tear and he could open his mouth again. She looked so big from this perspective and he felt so helpless as he looked at her neverending legs until he saw her pussy between them. He couldn’t believe he was trapped for hours against that slit and felt ashamed that he was reduced to that.


He looked past her pussy and stared angrily at his massive sister. She waved cutely at him and winked, before walking towards her bed and grabbed the nicely designed bag of the shrinkstore. 


“Hmm, let’s see. How do I open this..” she murmured as she removed something from the bag. Levi slowly stood up on her panties and looked at his sister’s naked body. He could see the tan lines on her body and noticed that she had quite the tan already, despite being on holiday for a few days. It was a hard contrast with his white skin, mostly due to his sister stuffing him in dark places.


As Luna walked away to fetch some scissors, Levi was left to his own devices, his mind racing with fear and anticipation. He couldn't quite decipher what the disk was for, but he could tell that his sister was admiring it all too much. When Luna returned, she perched a chair from her desk and eyed it up with approval.


"Yes, this will do," she declared, her smile growing wider by the second. Levi could only watch on helplessly as she placed the disk on the chair and spat on her finger, smearing it onto the underside. His heart raced as he realized that this was not going to be good.


Without warning, Levi took off, running as fast as he could on her panties. He heard Luna's loud chuckle from behind him, and within moments, she had caught him easily. She held him up to her face, her giddy excitement making his stomach churn with fear.


"Where do you think you're going, little Levi?" she laughed, her grip on him tightening. "The fun is about to begin!"


Levi struggled to break free, but Luna paid him no mind as she made her way to her bed. She picked up her phone and sized him up to 10 inches before reaching into her bag for another item. Levi's eyes widened as he saw the strange bottle in her hand.


"What is that?" he asked, his voice laced with apprehension. He wasn't sure he wanted to know the contents of the bottle.


Luna only laughed, removing the cap of the bottle with her thumb. She held it over his head, and Levi's heart raced as he begged her to stop. But Luna was having too much fun, and she squirted a blob of the liquid onto his hair. It smelled sweet, like strawberries, but it was also sticky, and Levi realized with horror what it was.


"No, Luna, what are you doing?" he pleaded with her, but she only smiled back at him with a mischievous glint in her eye.


Instead of answering, Luna continued to hum a tune and walked towards the chair, carrying her trapped brother in her closed fist. Levi's head was the only part of his body that was visible, as he struggled to break free from Luna's grasp.


As they approached the chair, Levi could see a red disk that Luna had stuck onto it. He knew he was being lowered towards it, but he couldn't see what it was for. His curiosity turned to fear as his feet made contact with cold plastic, and Luna pinched one of his ankles.


Luna guided Levi's feet until they suddenly sank into a hole, and he was lowered until the middle of his calves. He felt something clamp down on his leg, and if it weren't for the shrinkbox, his leg would have been snapped in half. He was completely immobilized and couldn't move at all.


Panicking, Levi tried to move his other leg away as Luna reached for it, but his sister just laughed and teased him, "Keep still, bro." She managed to trap his other leg as well and cheered, "There!" as she moved the lever for the hole.


Luna's grip on Levi suddenly tightened, and she pulled his body upwards a bit, but he still couldn't move an inch. He was stuck on whatever this was, and he started to panic even more. "What is this? What are you doing to me?" he asked frantically, hoping for some explanation.


Luna suddenly stood up, with her pussy inches in front of him. But he wasn’t interested in that, he wanted to know what kind of thing his sister trapped him in. He looked at his legs and indeed had disappeared in the circular shaped plastic thing. 


He looked around him and suddenly realized what it was. He immediately panicked as he tried to remove his legs and find any escape from the terrible thing that was about to happen. His own sister just lubed him up and stuck him on some kind of disk on her chair. 


He was her dildo and she was going to ride him.


Levi screamed in anxiety as he looked up his massive sister’s body just in front of him until he locked eyes with Luna. She was just putting her hair in a ponytail, clearly not wanting to deal with her hair while she rode her living dildo. 


She grinned her biggest smile yet as she saw him looking at her with pleading eyes, clearly just discovering what she was about to do.


“Yup” she grinned. “This is gonna happen” she teased and kneeled down in front of him, just to admire her handiwork. 


She glided her finger over the disk and then over his tiny body. “I saw it in the store, and couldn't put it away” she grinned and then looked at his face. “Don’t you just love it” she said and moved her finger back on his body. “I’m going to ride you up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down” she teased while she moved her finger up and down his body. 


She saw the residue of the lube on her finger and sucked it off playfully from her finger. “Hmm, strawberry,” she said and rewarded him with a cute wink. 


As she finished her sexy display of power, Levi couldn’t help but be entranced by Luna’s teasing. He couldn’t help but feel envious of Luna's power over him. He had always been the quieter one, but Luna was different. She had a confidence that seemed to come effortlessly and couldn’t help but admire her for it, even as she toyed with him like a cat playing with a mouse. 


For a moment, he wondered if this was what it felt like to be one of Luna's other admirers back at home. The ones who followed her around like lovesick puppies, willing to do anything for her attention. He had always thought of them as pathetic, but now he could understand why they did it. There was something about Luna that just drew people in, like a moth to a flame.


In that moment, he felt completely helpless against her charms. He knew that he was nothing but a plaything to her, a toy to be used and discarded at her whim. And yet, he couldn't bring himself to care. All he wanted was to be close to her, to bask in her presence and feel her power over him.


He suddenly realized he was rock hard and she noticed it too. She grinned and put the tip of her index finger on his hardon. “Good for you bro” she laughed and pushed it down a bit, making it bounce up and down to his utter humiliation. She giggled one last time and got up. “Enjoy!” she said as she scooted her chair. 


Suddenly the severity of the situation hit Levi again screamed for her to stop as her massive body hung above him. Her pussy puffed from excitement and he saw a trickle of cum already halfway her legs. Levi’s surroundings grew dim as she lowered herself a bit, and he screamed again. Her buttcheeks were almost behind him and he could see part of her room between her open legs in front of him.


He looked up and saw her pussy inches above his face, the heat already unbearable. He could see every excruciating detail as suddenly a familiar finger appeared that started to tease the pussy above him. 


“Hmm, are you ready bro?” her voice boomed around him as she almost touched his head. “This is going to feel amazing” she sighed and prepared to lower herself down.


“What am I doing!’ he suddenly realized and let himself fall backwards. His feet were still stuck in the holes and on his back, but at least she couldn't insert him in her. And just in time as she lowered herself down a bit until she suddenly got up a bit in confusion. 


Without looking at him he saw her hand coming from him. “Tsk tsk very naughty little boy, come here” she laughed and easily grabbed his body and he could do nothing as she positioned him straight underneath her again, like he was an inexperienced boy that needed some help. The only difference was that he himself was now the phallus shaped figure that she was going to ride, long and hard.


He grimaced as her pussy lips made contact with her head. They opened slightly and she lowered herself down a bit more, her wet inside now on the sides of his head. Her pussy slid back and forth over his head, deeper and deeper as she moaned around him. Levi shuddered as a trickle of cum ran over his back. 


Then her fist that surrounded his body disappeared and she replaced it with her thumb and index finger, making room to slide down. He knew he was about to suffer in her suffocating flesh for her pleasure, but all he could do was to resign to his fate. 


He cried out one last time in frustration as Luna slid all the way to the base, ready for an evening of incredible pleasure. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! 

Update! by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Hi! Sorry for the long time between chapters, but here you go :)

As always, please join the discord https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG if you want to talk about the story, or share your thoughts. 

Enjoy! And if you have some time, please leave a review :) I always appreciate the feedback.

---

“Ahh!” Luna moaned in ecstasy as her brother filled her up completely. His body trembled against hers, giving her waves of pleasure.


“Oh, Levi,” she sighed blissfully as he writhed and thrashed around within her, each movement sending a new ripple of sensation through her body. “You feel so perfect,” she murmured contentedly as the tiny fleshy toy caused ripples of joy to course through her veins.


She could remember the first time she used a tiny like this a few years ago. Back then it had been strange to have a living creature inside of her but with some practice she had quickly become accustomed to it.


Luna smiled in satisfaction as she sat still for several minutes relishing the feeling that Levi’s little bundle of chaos was creating inside of her.


Finally aroused, she began rocking her hips slowly in ever widening circles, each rotation sending shockwaves of pleasure radiating outwards from her core.


“Mmm don’t worry bro,” she purred. “This won't take us long at all,” she giggled breathlessly as her tight walls caressed and squeezed him from every angle.


Levi screamed as her pussy squeezed and grabbed him from all sides. Her hot insides were suffocating, her wet walls tried to push into every crevice he had. 


He could hear her delighted screams echo around him as his body was contorted by his sister's relentless thrusts. Levi vainly struggled against her the entire time, trying desperately to put an end to her using him as a common sex toy, but his efforts were futile. Luna dominated him completely, leaving Levi helpless in the grasp of her pleasure. 


The wet walls suddenly ceased their movement and he wearily collected his thoughts, his face pressed deep into her wet tissue. He could feel his raging erection trapped against Luna. The combination of sensations left Levi feeling both aroused and disgusted with himself. Suddenly he heard the loud scraping of the chair as she shifted it back and forth. Without warning her body started moving up and down. 


“No!” he screamed in her wet flesh, ignoring the trickle of her fluids that entered his mouth. “I’m not your fucking dildo!” he yelled out again in defiance but all he could make out was Luna's distant cries of ecstasy as her walls moved over his exposed body.


His sister moaned loudly as she rode up and down, faster and faster until Levi thought he could no longer take it. She rotated her hips fiercely as she brought herself closer and closer to climax.


Levi felt utterly humiliated as his sister's vaginal muscles forced his arms upwards over his head. He could feel the cool air blowing on his uncovered lower torso outside of Luna's tight confines until she slowly allowed herself to settle back down onto him again trapping him under her heated frame once more. His arms were painfully twisted due to her cervix pressing against them. 


He screamed for her to stop as her cervix rested on his head for a moment which forced him to his knees, until her wet walls slipped over him once again as she moved upwards. A loud moan reverberated around him as she clearly enjoyed herself until she suddenly crashed down on top of him again.


Levi expected the same motion, but suddenly the canal moved forward and his whole body was trusted forward. The fact that his legs didn’t snap in half was a testament of the shrinkapp as she bent his back in an awkward position and her pussy almost released his body.


Her moan was even louder this time as she moved him backwards again and he suddenly realized what she was doing.


She was riding him!


Luna let out a soft, almost guilty sounding chuckle as she started riding her brother. “Fuck this is hot” she sighed as she moved her pelvis forward again. Back and forth she moved, loving the feeling of her helpless brother inside her. The relative cool chair clung to her butt as she moved and she could picture him inside her.


“I hope you’re enjoying this as much as I am bro” she laughed and noticed she was out of breath already. She changed her rhythm again and started hopping up and down on her now favorite toy. 


The world clamped down on Levi as his wet prison became a vise. He could hear Luna cry out in passion as she rammed him as deep in her as she could manage. His arms were pressed against his head as her muscles kneaded him in her as hard as they could manage. He screamed and gargled in her fluids as she screamed in pleasure.


Luna lost control and came in a wave of pleasure. Her entire body shook as her muscles clamped down on her helpless dildo. Her helpless toy brother that was way over his head. 


Literally and figuratively.


Levi tried to scream again as his sister’s insides boiled around him, but couldn’t make a sound without swallowing a mouthful of her fluids. The oppressive inside guided his body in any way it seemed fit and he tried to get some control. He tried to kneel, to crawl, to fight his sister’s wetness, just to get one cool breath of fresh air. But there was no escaping his sister’s wet prison. 


Just as he thought it couldn’t get any worse, he noticed he still had a raging hard-on. And even worse, he felt an orgasm building up. 


“N..no, this can’t be happening” he thought as Luna moaned above him. “No, Luna, stop!” he yelled. The last thing he wanted was to cum in such a place. In such a humiliating state, reduced to his sister’s dildo. 


Luna, unaware of her brother’s impending orgasms, screamed in pleasure as a second small orgasm started to build. She moaned in approval as she felt his struggles intensify and bit her lower lip in pleasure. 


“Almost there bro” she whispered.


“No Luna!” he yelled as he could tell by the way she was grinding him that she was close. He felt so pathetic, his very existence nothing more than a common sextoy for his sister, yet in that very moment he was as aroused as he had ever been. The pure carnal feminine pleasure, even coming from his sister, was something he had never experienced before. 


“I.. I’m coming” he thought as his orgasm started, and just as he was about to accept the fact he was going to cum inside her, he suddenly was rammed by tons of muscles all around him, followed by a loud scream of pleasure coming from high above. 


“No!” he yelled as it canceled his orgasms and instead sent him in a state of panic as tons of flesh entered his mouth, ramming him back into his degrading reality.


Luna screamed in pleasure as a last wave of her orgasm washed over her. She slowly gyrated her hips on her chair, enjoying his last struggles until she finally decided to let him out. With a grunt, she moved her hips upwards and landed with a big thud behind her brother.


Luna catched her breath momentarily and put her hands on her hips. She smirked and giggled when she saw her brother between her legs. She reached down playfully ruffled his wet hair. 


Levi spat out a mouthful of Luna's cum and gasped for air, though he was grateful to be outside of his sister's cunt. He reluctantly opened his eyes, only to find himself wedged between his sister's thighs. Sticky liquid coated his skin and humiliation flooded over him as he was met with Luna's infuriatingly delighted expression.


“Did you enjoy this as much as I did?” she chuckled while catching her breath.


Luna grinned down at her tiny sibling. She found it adorable how completely covered in her juices he was stuck against her slit; she could feel his tiny movements tickle her sensitive skin and wiggled her hips playfully until a realization struck. 


“Bro..” she said teasingly. “Do you still have an erection?” After a brief fit of laughter, a mischievous thought crossed Luna's mind—one that would make Levi squirm in embarrassment even more than he already was.


“Tsk, tsk little bro” she said slowly. “No cumming in your big sis' she laughed and reached for her phone. The shrinkapp had a perfect feature for his current predicament. With a few swift motions and zooming in on his crotch, she quickly found his settings. 


Levi desperately tried to free himself from his damning predicament, but his body was awkwardly contorted and he didn't have a chance of getting out on his own.


"Get me out of this thing Luna!" he shouted in rage, as he laid helplessly beneath her. The humiliation of the moment was driving him crazy as she leisurely scrolled through her phone.


"Luna!" he yelled again, and she barely glanced down at him in response.


"One moment bro," she winked, before tapping something on her screen. Instantly Levi felt something change within his body, but he had no idea what it was.



"Hmm let's see," she hummed as she continued swiping away. "Permanent erection, check," she announced and Levi's blood ran cold.



"Aaand..." she sang as yet more pages flew by until finally finding what she was looking for - then pressing it with a satisfied smile. She quickly lowered her phone so that Levi could read what it said - and his mouth went dry.


"N..no Luna you can't do that," He begged when he saw the option she had just clicked: "Orgasm denial enabled".


She cackled high above him as he saw the torturous situation unfolding before him. "This is a great thing Levi!" She exclaimed as she prepared herself to extend his anguish further. "You still get all the pleasure...without ever having to release," She laughed.


Luna recalled when she denied a poor fellow orgasms for an entire week, pushing him past the brink of delirium. She bit her lip as she looked upon her weakened brother and his raging arousal; A mischievous smile creeping across her face - should she do the same to him? "It might help with his submission," She thought.


Levi looked at his towering sister above him, clearly in some kind of thought until she suddenly shook her head and started to laugh at him. Her breasts swayed gently with her laughs and her mocking face hung high above them. It was just unfair how much power she had over him. Almost as unfair as how much his body reacted to her utter feminine dominance. 


He tried to speak, but before his words could escape his mouth she had already pinned him down with her giant paw-like hands.


In an instant, her raging desire hung above him again, ready for another ride. She giggled in delight as she started a new round with him.


“Enjoy it Levi, just a few more orgasms should do the trick," she taunted as she lowered herself onto his helpless body.


An eternity later, what was an hour in reality, Luna finally had enough. She counted three more orgasms until her pussy was a bit sore. She could pace herself, she figured she had two more weeks of fun before they would return home. Plenty of orgasms to go and besides, she didn’t check once on her brother’s condition. She just left him in her steaming snatch between her orgasms until she was ready for more. 


“Poor Levi” she mentally chuckled as she pictured him inside her, all pent up and nowhere to go as his sister enjoyed her orgasms. But she was glad that he started to get aroused more and more. She’s seen this before with her first timers, the ones that selected her to be their first giantess. It takes some time getting used to being so powerless to a giantess. 


She grinned as his body plopped out of her snatch. Her name still clearly visible on his naked body.


She unclasped his body from her chair and gently grabbed him for a quick rinse. On her way to the bathroom she made sure she unbound his legs. She smiled softly at the tiny thing in her hands that gave her so much pleasure. 


“And the giantess being your own sister probably doesn’t help” she thought.


“Oh well” she thought as she ignored his tiny pleads and walked towards the bathroom. “Good thing we have a lot of time” she grinned and started to clean her brother so he could get some rest in his tiny apartment. 


The evening air was cool as Luna gently rinsed Levi off in her bathroom. He was limp in her hands, utterly spent from the day's relentless humiliations that both shamed and aroused him. The hot water washed over him, steam rising from his tiny body as it cleansed away the residue of his sister's indulgence.


She chuckled softly as her hands touched his erection. It would only return to normal if she would let it. The thought sent a naughty shiver down her spine and she made sure she gave it some extra attention. She enjoyed his little twists as he clearly reacted to the extra stimulation.


Satisfied, she carried him over to his tiny pink apartment, and without a word, deposited him inside.


Levi sat on his pink carpet and looked at his massive sister looking down on him. Her face was that of a girl who was fully satisfied. Her massive finger reached in and softly stroked his back. 


“Get some rest bro” she smiled down at her tiny sibling. She slowly brought her index finger to his crotch and gave it a gentle stroke, causing Levi to quiver in response. “I really enjoyed Today” she said as he suddenly realized he was still rock hard. “And I see you did too” she laughed.


“Oh Levi, you’re so lucky I found you” she said and giggled. “Just think we still have two whole weeks ahead of us” she said. 


Levi suddenly realized she didn’t change his settings. He would be rock hard all the time without being able to do anything about it. “Wait, Luna'' he yelled, but he was already too late. The tiny apartment slid back into the shrinkbox and Luna waved playfully as she retreated in her bathroom to get ready for bed, leaving her tiny conflicted brother trapped in his pink apartment.


Finally the morning came. He slowly opened his eyes and remembered the whole ordeal with Luna in a flash. With a grunt he got up and groggily walked toward the living room of the tiny apartment and noticed his raging hardon. He still felt aroused and groaned in frustration. 


He had tried to cum for an hour after Luna went to bed, but he didn’t succeed. He was stuck in his state of arousal and couldn’t do anything about it. Finally he just got into his tiny bed and after a while he finally fell asleep, a few hours of freedom from his dominating sister.


He noticed the light streaming through the miniature window, golden hues bathing the room in warm morning colors. He blinked against the brightness, realizing it was already late in the morning.


He glanced around, but Luna was nowhere to be seen. The room beyond his tiny apartment seemed empty, and a strange quietness hung in the air. 


“She probably started the day without me,” he thought. He didn’t know what to think of that.


Feeling trapped and ignored, Levi banged his tiny fist against the window, hoping to get someonés attention. But the sound was barely audible, swallowed by the vastness of Luna’s room.


Even though he was just awake, the silence and the absence of Luna were all so suffocating. Already boredom gnawed at him, stuck in his tiny pink apartment with almost nothing to do. 


Suddenly, the door to Luna’s room swung open, revealing a sweaty and breathless Luna. He hid behind the tiny couch as he watched her. She looked like she had just returned from a run, her face flushed and her hair sticking to her forehead. Levi watched from his window as she walked in, not even glancing in his direction.


Without a word to him, she disappeared into her bathroom. The sound of running water reached Levi’s ears, and he could only imagine her washing off the sweat, the cool water running down her body. He felt a twinge of envy, wishing he could have a bath, to be free of his confines.


As he hid behind the couch he was sure that she would take him out after her shower. He shuddered at the thought of her reaching in to do the next humiliating thing with her tiny brother. 


Finally she emerged in a light summer dress that fluttered around her long legs. She looked relaxed and carefree, a stark contrast to his own tense and confined state. Levi cursed himself for being so captivated by her grace as she gathered some things.


He tensed up as she walked towards him, but watched in silent shock as Luna simply left the room, not even giving him a second thought.


“W..what?” he whispered. This indifference somehow stung more than all her teasing and taunting. It made him feel more like an object, something she owned, than anything she’d ever done. 


“No, Luna, please wait!” he yelled and rushed towards his window. But her door clicked shut, leaving him stuck like that for how long she wanted.


However, unbeknownst to him, as Luna walked out of her apartment, a small smile played on her lips. She was well aware of the turmoil her little brother must be feeling. She wanted to give him a break, some space to process everything. Yes, she loved teasing him, having him at her mercy, but she also knew he needed time to adjust. Her steps were light as she walked away from the apartment, already planning her next round of games with her little brother.


“But that will come later.” she thought as she locked arms with her mother. 


“Let’s have lunch mom!” she cheered as they started walking towards a new restaurant in town.



Levi sat in the miniature apartment, the hours stretching out in front of him like a lonely, empty highway. The silence of the tiny, pink room was oppressive, leaving him alone with his thoughts. Thoughts that revolved around one person – Luna.


"Luna," he murmured, the word slipping out of his lips like a lament. It was a strange mixture of frustration, anger, and a confusing yearning. He felt like a moth drawn to a flame, the flame being Luna – playful, powerful.


His mind ran back to the last time he saw her, when she stepped out of the apartment in her light summer dress. He was used to seeing Luna as his sister, the woman he grew up with, always buried in her books. But now, she was an entirely different person. A giantess with a wicked sense of humor and an intoxicating dominance that made him feel helpless.


He leaned against the tiny couch, his mind filled with images of Luna. The way her hair framed her face, the strength of her arms as she lifted him like he weighed nothing, the softness of her fingers as they closed around him. His heart raced, his body trembled, his mind swirled with confusion. It was maddening.


"Luna..." he whispered again, a half plea, half curse. He despised how she made him feel. Like a toy, a helpless little creature she could toy with as she pleased. He was her brother, not a plaything! And yet, there was that insistent tug, that irresistible pull towards her.


Despite his frustration, he couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through him every time he thought the thrill of being controlled, dominated by a woman who knew exactly how to push his buttons. 


He sat up abruptly, his heart pounding against his chest. He shouldn't be feeling like this. Luna was his sister! It was wrong to think of her in this way, wrong to let her manipulate him so easily. But try as he might, he couldn't rid himself of the intoxicating allure Luna held over him.


The thought hit him like a thunderbolt, making him gasp. Could it be that he was enjoying Luna's games? That he was actually excited by the idea of being her plaything?


His hands clenched into fists, his breathing erratic. The realization was hard to swallow, as hard as being shrunk and swallowed by his own sister. Luna had not just trapped him in a tiny body, she had also ensnared his mind, his emotions. She had him wrapped around her little finger, quite literally.


And as the second turned into minutes, and the minutes into hours, Levi found himself drowning in a sea of conflicting emotions. His heart yearned for Luna's attention, his mind rebelled against the idea, and his body, his body was a traitor, trembling in anticipation of Luna's return. And all he could do was wait, trapped in his pink prison, the puppet of a sister who knew all too well how to pull his strings.



As the sun basked the city in its warm embrace, Luna found herself in the midst of the bustling town with her mother. The summer dress fluttered around her legs with each step, the sunlight casting playful shadows onto her skin. The town was full of life, laughter, and music. However, Luna's mind was not on the vibrant scenery or the jovial atmosphere but on the tiny brother she'd left behind in her room.


"Everything alright, dear?" her mother asked with a furrowed brow. Luna’s thoughts had obviously strayed far away, her eyes were distant, her laughter subdued.


"Yes, mom," Luna assured her, a wide smile spreading across her face, a smile that hid her guilt and excitement alike.


They sat at an outdoor café, shaded under a large umbrella. The aroma of fresh pastries and brewing coffee wafted through the air. As Luna bit into a soft croissant, her mind was filled with an image of Levi, his miniature figure barely making an imprint on her palm. She remembered the way he’d squirmed and yelled, the helplessness in his eyes, and her heart pounded with an odd mixture of guilt and thrill.


She reveled in her power over Levi, how she held his tiny life in her hands. He was at her mercy, and the thrill that thought sent down her spine was heady. It was raw, it was intoxicating, it was… wrong, wasn't it?


A sigh escaped Luna as she took another bite of her croissant. Guilt gnawed at her for leaving Levi alone in her room. He was her brother, not an object she owned. But at the same time, the very thought of owning him, the thought of the power she wielded, excited her.


As the hours drifted by, Luna’s thoughts kept circling back to Levi. She knew she had to give him some time, allow him to collect his thoughts and have some semblance of privacy, even if it was just in his tiny, pink apartment. Yet, she couldn't help but look forward to playing with him again, to have him in the palm of her hand.


Conversations flowed around Luna, people laughed and ate, yet she was disconnected, lost in her own world. A world where she was a giantess, a world where her little brother was at her mercy. She was torn between her desire to dominate and her love for her sibling. It was a maddening paradox, one that thrilled her, excited her, and made her feel guilty all at once.


"Oh, Luna," she murmured to herself, "what have you done?"


As Luna got up to leave, her heart felt heavy yet light, torn yet whole, guilty yet excited. She took one last look at the bustling town, the setting sun casting a golden hue over everything. Luna couldn't wait to return to her apartment, to her tiny brother.


She'd give Levi the space he needed. She’d let him breathe, let him be. But once that was over, once he'd gathered his thoughts, Luna knew she couldn't stop herself. The game would continue, the play of power would go on. Levi would be hers to command again.


And as Luna stepped into her car, the final rays of the setting sun illuminated her face, the thought of her shrunken brother in the back of her mind brought a grin to her lips. Luna was caught in her own game, and for now, she was winning.



With a heart pounding so hard it echoed in his tiny ears, Levi watched as Luna peered into his shrunken world, her immense figure casting an impossibly large shadow over his apartment. Her eyes sparkled with amusement and an unspoken promise of the games to come. She looked radiant, her skin glowing under the evening light streaming in from her window. The scent of her sweet perfume drifted down to him, adding another layer to his rapidly growing fear and anticipation.


“Miss me, little brother?” Luna’s voice boomed down at him, full of playful confidence and a touch of undeniable cruelty.


Levi swallowed hard, unable to find his voice. Her casual question, laced with such dominating intent, sent a shiver down his spine. 


"I thought it would be good for you to have a day off," Luna continued, her voice taking on a softer, more considerate tone. Her eyes were sincere as she looked down at him. "I had some time to think."


His heart skipped a beat as a grin spread across Luna's face, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I felt a little guilty this afternoon, you know," she confessed, her fingers toying with an empty lollipop stick. "Maybe I have taken things a bit too far..."


Her voice trailed off and Levi held his breath, wondering what was going through her mind. Was she regretting her actions? But as quickly as the thought entered his mind, it was discarded when Luna's laughter filled the room.


"But there's no going back now, is there?" Her voice was back to its confident, playful self. She looked down at him, a gleam in her eyes that sent a shiver down his spine. "I know you're enjoying this in your own twisted way. So, that's what you're continuing to be: your big sister’s helpless, tiny toy."


Levi looked up at Luna, her laughter echoing through the room, bouncing off the tiny walls of his shrunken apartment. The sight of her, with the empty lollipop stick twirling between her fingers, made him feel so small, so vulnerable.


"Why are you doing this to me, Luna?" he asked, his voice shaky. He felt his heart pound in his chest, the words sounding louder than he'd intended.


Luna merely grinned down at him, the playful sparkle in her eyes as bright as ever. "Oh, Levi," she began, twirling the stick around her fingers, "why not? You're fun to play with. Plus, you can't deny it," she leaned in closer, her grin widening, "you like it."


Levi could feel the heat rush to his face, the words stinging more than he cared to admit. "I don't..." he began, but he could tell from Luna's raised eyebrow that she wasn't convinced.


"Levi, I know you. You're my little brother. I've seen that look in your eyes. You're scared, humiliated, even angry. But there's something else... Excitement. Anticipation."


Levi's mouth fell open, his protests dying on his lips. Luna laughed again, the sound filling the room and bouncing off the walls. "Don't worry, Levi," she said, her voice softer now. "I'm not going to stop. I'm going to keep pushing, keep playing, keep teasing."


A lump formed in Levi's throat, and he swallowed hard. Luna's confession, her raw honesty, was both terrifying and liberating. He was trapped, helpless in the face of her whims. But there was a thrill, a rush of excitement that came with the realization.


"Luna, this is..." he began, but he found himself at a loss for words.


Luna tilted her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "It's exciting, isn't it?" she finished for him, grinning from ear to ear.


“Now come here” she said and brought his screaming form towards her empty lollipop stick. 


---


As the sun began to set, Luna found herself sprawled out on her bed, her body relaxed as she flipped through a magazine from Shrinkbox. The glossy pages were filled with suggestions and ideas on how to utilize 'tinies' for amusement and personal pleasure. Luna's eyes danced across the pages, snickering occasionally at some of the more outrageous suggestions. 


She was interrupted by a soft noise, a squelching sound that she recognized instantly. She removed the makeshift lollipop from her mouth, looking at the small figure tied to the stick. Levi was struggling in his restraints, his face scrunched up in a mixture of disgust and humiliation. Luna couldn't help but burst into laughter, the sight was just too amusing.


"Oh, come on, Levi," she teased, twirling the stick around so he spun in circles. "You can't tell me you're not enjoying the flavor. You've always loved lemon."


Levi's response was an incoherent mumble, his words muffled by a mouth full of his sister’s saliva. 


"I think it's time for a change," she declared confidently, not waiting for his response. “I’m in the mood for something sweet.” She navigated through the app on her phone and selected a new flavor – strawberry. Instantly, Levi's flavor changed to the sweet taste of strawberries.


With a quick tease, she simply popped him back into her mouth, relishing the new flavor. Her tongue swirled around him, exploring the changes, savoring the taste of strawberries. Luna was content, her attention returning back to the magazine as she hummed a little tune. 


Levi found himself immersed in a world dominated by pink. The overwhelming taste of artificial strawberry invaded his senses. His world was the humid, sticky interior of Luna's mouth - her breath was a constant background hum, and the sporadic clack of her teeth a jarring reminder of his precarious position.


Her tongue was a dominant presence, persistently moving around him. It pressed him to the roof of her mouth and then let him loose, only to capture him again. He was soaked in Luna's flavor-infused saliva, adding to his sense of degradation.


Her casual flicks with the lollipop were like powerful waves from his vantage point, throwing him helplessly against the soft walls of her cheeks. The sensation was overwhelming, leaving him disoriented and battling a dizzying sense of vertigo.


Among the onslaught of sensations, the worst was Luna's intentional focus on his manhood. Her slippery tongue skillfully manipulated him, teasing him to the brink of pleasure. His cries of frustration and pleasure filled the expanse of her mouth, only adding to her satisfaction.

“Please Luna” he yelled as he spat out some of her saliva. “Let me out”. But she clearly had no intention of doing that as she continued to suck on him, appreciating his flavor.


Meanwhile, Luna was comfortably nestled against her pillow, flipping through a magazine, enjoying the flavor of the lollipop. She periodically adjusted its position, each movement resonating on Levi's body, particularly on his arousal. The small sounds he made were her source of entertainment, bringing a satisfied smile to her face.


Suddenly, the unmistakable tone of Luna's phone interrupted the silence. Even from inside her mouth, Levi could hear it clearly, the sound making him flinch. He sensed Luna's thrill from the vibration of her hum around him. Then, he was pulled from her mouth, dragged into the open air, his body covered in her saliva.


His eyes adjusted to the bright light as he was held in front of Luna's gleeful face. She looked thrilled, her eyes sparkling. "The Shrinkbox update is finally here!" she exclaimed, as excited as a kid opening presents. Before Levi could make sense of her words, she thrust him back into her mouth, back to the damp warmth and muffled noises.


Luna continued to hum contently, her tongue swirling around him while she navigated her phone with her other hand. Her muffled expressions of wonder and excitement, her praises for Shrinkbox's creators, echoed all around him. Each "ooh" and "aah," each "amazing" and "wow" vibrated through his tiny body, intensifying his sense of dread and anticipation. Luna's laughter echoed around him, each chortle sending waves of embarrassment coursing through him.


Levi was totally powerless, trapped within the vast confines of his sister’s mouth. He was subjected to the relentless assault of her tongue while outside Luna explored a world filled with exciting possibilities.


Despite his best efforts, Levi couldn't ignore the strange excitement that surged through him. It was messed up, unacceptable in so many ways, but also exhilarating. Luna's laughter echoed around him, her taste filling his mouth, but he was oddly drawn to it all.

“Damn it!” he screamed.

With one last, slow suck, Luna took him from her mouth, leaving him wet with her saliva. He breathed heavily, speculating about the remainder of the night. One thing was clear: Luna's new game was only getting started, and he was the unwilling participant in the middle. 


The cool fabric of Luna's bedsheet touched Levi's tied body as Luna nonchalantly threw him onto the bed. She walked to the shelf, picked up the Shrinkbox and brought it to the bed. The device's buttons lit up under her touch, and its low hum as it powered up made Levi anxious.


Luna looked at Levi, a grin on her face as she approached him. Her large fingers untied him and left him on top of the Shrinkbox. 


His eyes followed Luna as she started to play with her phone, completely engrossed in buying the update. 


Levi sighed, and figured he should keep the conversations open. He cleared his throat, "Luna, can we... can we talk about this guilt you mentioned?"


Luna chuckled lightly as Levi's question cut through the silence in the room, "Why, Levi? Want to play therapist?" The playful, amused glint in her eyes was an indication of her typical irreverence, and yet it did little to assuage the nervous tension building within him.


“No, Luna. I... I just want to understand,” Levi's voice was small but firm, as he did his best to hold her gaze. "You said you felt guilty earlier...why?"


Luna paused in her purchase, her fingers hovering over her phone. She glanced down at him, a look of genuine surprise briefly crossing her features before being replaced with her usual, almost cocky, confidence. "You really want to know?" she asked, and when Levi nodded in response, she sighed.


After a moment, Luna began to speak. "Well, it's not normal, Levi," her voice was surprisingly soft, an unexpected hint of vulnerability creeping in. "To have your own brother as a plaything...I mean, what sister does that?" There was a pause, a brief flicker of doubt crossing her features before she brushed it away, shrugging lightly. "But sometimes, Levi, sometimes you just have to seize what's in front of you. It's opportunistic, it's...different."


Her eyes roamed over him, taking in his tiny form. "And honestly?" Luna's lips curved upwards, a soft, almost affectionate smile playing on her lips. "This... messing with you, having you in my control, it's a dream come true."


The room fell silent, Luna's words hung in the air, heavy and shocking. Levi was left reeling at her honesty, at the casual ease with which she admitted to such a strange desire. He opened his mouth to respond, his mind a whirl of confusion, but was interrupted by Luna's light shushing.


He opened his mouth to respond, to express his tumultuous thoughts, but Luna shushed him, her index finger pressing against his tiny form. "Hold that thought, Levi. I'm buying this update."


He watched as Luna navigated through her phone, his heart pounding in his chest. She was actually going to do it, she was going to spend an astronomical amount of money to enhance this absurd game of hers. "It's $1500, Levi," she informed him, her eyes sparkling with unadulterated excitement. "You should thank me later."


With a wink and a final click, Luna completed the transaction. The Shrinkbox hummed louder, indicating the update was being downloaded. Levi was left lying on top of it, his thoughts a whirlwind. 


“A dream come true” he thought as he looked at her massive form, not believing what she just said. He has been swallowed, stepped on, degraded to a mere sextoy for his own sister. 


Yet he could feel his already rock-hard erection throb even more at the thought. 


As Luna's smile grew wider, Levi couldn't help but steel himself for the next stage of the game. He was frightened, yes, but there was also a thrill that came with not knowing what was next.
As the download progress slowly completed, a tense silence fell over the room. Luna sat, biting her lower lip in anticipation, her eyes glued to the device on her bed. Then, with a quick motion, she picked up the Shrinkbox, Levi still on it, and moved it to her desk. Settling into her chair, she watched the screen with wide, expectant eyes.


Feeling lost and powerless, Levi tried to read Luna's excited expression, but she gave nothing away, her smile playful and secretive. "What's in the update, Luna?" he asked, trying to cut through the silence and alleviate the tension he felt.


Luna responded with a teasing head shake and a chuckle, "You'll see, Levi. Patience."


The next few minutes felt like forever. Luna fidgeted in her chair, her eagerness making her restless. Levi, on the other hand, was a bundle of nerves, his anxiety mixed with an illogical sense of anticipation.


In an attempt to distract himself, Levi tried to re engage Luna in conversation. "Luna, about what we were talking earlier..." But before he could finish his sentence, Luna, evidently not in the mood for a serious conversation, rolled her eyes playfully and scooped him up. 


"Do you still have your flavor?" Luna smirked, her eyes twinkling with playful mischief. Without waiting for an answer, she popped Levi into her mouth.


Levi was unprepared for the sudden shift in his environment. In an instant, he was enveloped in a warm, wet world.. He growled as he realized the taste of Luna's saliva, the thunderous sound of her swallowing, and the slick texture of her mouth all around him were overwhelming, but starting to get familiar.


With each passing second, Luna savored the artificial flavor that clung to Levi's body. She used her tongue to playfully swat him around inside her mouth, a move that left him reeling and disoriented. Then, to his surprise and horror, she pushed the tip of her tongue into his tiny mouth. The sensation was indescribable - a mix of utter humiliation and shock, while she simply chuckled. 


After what felt like a lifetime to Levi, the update was finally ready. With a final, forceful suck, Luna pulled Levi from her mouth. A strand of saliva connected him to her lips for a moment before it snapped, leaving him drenched in her saliva.


“Hmm, you are yummy bro” she teased.


After she dried him off using the corner of her shirt, she gently placed him on her desk, leaving him to grapple with the lingering taste and feel of her mouth. 


Her face was alight with giddy excitement, her eyes sparkling like two shining stars. The prospect of exploring the new features of the updated Shrinkbox had her heart pounding in her chest.


The silence in the room was almost deafening as Luna checked the functionality of the updated Shrinkbox, her eyes darting across the screen with a keen intensity. With a content nod, she replaced the box on the shelf, the quiet hum of the device fading into the background. All the while, Levi could only watch from his diminutive vantage point, his heart hammering in his chest with a potent cocktail of fear and anticipation.


Luna murmured to herself, a thoughtful frown furrowing her brows as she returned to her desk. She looked down at Levi and ordered, "Lay down on your back." He swallowed hard, a prickling sense of fear rippling through him. He tried to reason with her, his voice barely more than a whisper, "Luna, I...I don't think--"


She merely smiled, her hand gently pressing him onto his back. "Trust me, Levi. Nothing bad's gonna happen." Her voice was light, but there was an underlying edge of excitement that sent chills down his spine.


A mischievous glint sparkled in Luna's eyes as she added, "Well, at least not yet." She chuckled, a low, intoxicating sound that sent shivers down Levi's spine. "If this works, you're in for a whole new world of humiliation, little brother." With that, she pressed a button on her phone, and the world around Levi started to change.


He felt a tingling sensation envelop his body, making his skin prickle. It felt as if he were melting into the surface beneath him. His heart pounded wildly in his chest, his eyes widening in terror as he tried to understand what was happening. He looked up, only to see Luna's face, her wide eyes reflecting amazement and a hint of blush creeping up her cheeks.


"Luna...what's...what's happening?" His voice quivered, filled with confusion and fear. Luna’s lips parted into a triumphant grin, her eyes gleaming with excitement.


"It's called 'smoothing'," she finally explained, her voice thick with anticipation. "Your body blends into whatever you're on. You take on the color and texture of the surface, until it's almost impossible to tell you apart from it."


A wave of terror washed over Levi as he processed her words. He was stuck, literally a part of the surface beneath him, unable to move, at the mercy of his sister. A whimper escaped his lips, but Luna merely leaned in closer, her face only inches from his.


Her white teeth flashed in a triumphant grin. "Looks like it works, doesn't it?" she cooed, a twinkle of pure delight in her eyes.


The moment of transformation was both overwhelming and terrifying. As Luna enthusiastically explained the concept of "smoothing," Levi felt an intense, all-consuming tingling sensation radiate from his core to his extremities. He could feel himself melding with the desk, his body dissolving until he was nothing more than a layer of matter, as flat and unnoticeable as the wooden surface beneath him.


"I can't believe this is really happening, Levi," Luna's voice rang out, filled with a mixture of awe and barely restrained excitement. "You're...you're part of the desk. This is amazing!"


He wanted to respond, to scream, to express his fear, but found that he couldn’t. His voice was as flat as the rest of him, swallowed by the very fabric of the desk. He was left utterly voiceless, his panic internalized and silent. He was trapped, a helpless witness to Luna's ecstatic reaction.


"Luna... please..." He tried to plead, but his words were absorbed by the desk, leaving only an echo in his mind.


Fear and humiliation coursed through him. He was at Luna's mercy, an almost invisible mark on her desk. The playful power radiating from his sister was inescapable. 


Already images of objects she could smooth him on popped in his mind. Hidden in plain view as she messes with him.


“N..no” he whimpered mentally. “This is too much power”.


"You know, I can barely tell you're here. I can only feel a slight difference because I know where to look." Luna's voice echoed around him, her delighted laughter making his humiliation complete.


Despite his silent pleas, Luna leaned in closer, her breath warm and ticklish. Her eyes sparkled with delight as she continued to examine him. The reality of his predicament finally sank in. He was utterly helpless, completely at the mercy of his sister’s imagination.


"Okay, let's do some research, shall we?" Luna mused, her gaze leaving Levi as she stood up and left the desk. A few moments later, she returned, her laptop in hand.


"Ready to get to work, Levi?" she asked, a wicked grin playing on her lips. Levi was helpless as Luna unceremoniously placed her massive laptop directly on top of him. He could feel the cool metal of the laptop press against him, the faint whirring of its fans a cacophonous roar in his ears.



From Luna's perspective, this was nothing short of a thrilling adventure. Her eyes were glued to the screen of her phone, taking in the intricate details of the 'smoothing' process. Each detail, each explanation of the process of blending Levi's form into any solid material filled her with giddy anticipation. The possibility of rendering him almost invisible, a secret hiding in plain sight, was positively tantalizing.


"But it's time for some action," Luna muttered to herself, her eyes flitting from the screen to the seemingly ordinary desk. The satisfaction that filled her at the sight of her brother completely integrated into the desk was palpable. To an unknowing eye, it was just a simple desk, but Luna knew better.


"Well, time for a little test," she chuckled, her finger hovering over her phone's screen. A simple tap and Levi's form reappeared, his minute features etched with terror and confusion. Luna couldn't contain her laughter, the sight of her brother's perplexed expression sending her into fits of giggles.


"Oh, Levi! You should see yourself!" She barely managed to get the words out through her laughter. She watched him for a moment longer before her thumb moved to hit the 'smooth' button once again. Watching his form merge with the desk again was just as entertaining the second time around.


However, Luna wasn't satisfied with just that. A flip-flop, haphazardly discarded in the corner of her room, caught her eye. A wicked grin spread across her face as a new idea began to form in her mind, promising a whole new level of amusement for herself, and further humiliation for her tiny brother. She made her way over to the corner, retrieving the flip-flop with a sense of eager anticipation. She couldn't wait to see what happened next.


"Wondering what's next, Levi?" she asked, waving the flip-flop over the place she knew he was. 



Luna looked down at the helpless form of her brother, now free from the surface of her wooden desk. Watching as he regained his three-dimensional form, Luna couldn't hold back a fit of laughter. She clapped a hand over her mouth, her body shaking with mirth.


"Are you alright, Levi?" she asked, her voice filled with false concern and barely restrained giggles. Leaning over her desk, she scanned his minute figure. Despite his clear annoyance, he appeared to be physically unscathed.


"Come on, don't be so sour," she teased, poking his tiny side with her fingertip. "This is going to be so much fun!" Luna’s voice brimmed with anticipation and her eyes sparkled with mirth.


Before he could voice his objections, Luna plucked him up and moved towards the discarded flip-flop nearby. She held him over it, her gaze evaluating. After a moment of consideration, she opted to place him on the heel part. It would put him as close to her as possible.


"Right... here, I think," Luna declared, positioning him on the heel of the flip-flop. The transition was instantaneous, one moment he was standing on the soft material of the flip-flop, the next, he was an indistinguishable part of it. His body was seamlessly blended with the footwear, forming a slight bump on the otherwise smooth surface.


A satisfied smirk playing on her lips, Luna lowered the flip-flop onto the floor. Her colossal foot loomed overhead, casting a shadow that engulfed Levi. Luna’s toes wiggled teasingly, her laughter echoing around the room. For a brief moment, she lifted her foot, giving him a view of the room beyond. Then, with deliberate slowness, she brought her foot down.


Her heel landed squarely on Levi, pressing him deeper into the fabric of the flip-flop. He could feel the weight of her foot, the warmth of her skin. But above all, he was consumed by humiliation, by the reality of his predicament. He was part of Luna’s flip-flop, a mere speck beneath her massive body.

Levi’s senses exploded as Luna's heel slammed into him, her immense weight bearing down on his tiny body. His entire world compressed, and he found himself fused deeper into the fabric of the flip-flop. He gasped for breath, instinctively trying to move. But he was stuck, a part of Luna's flip-flop now, able to do nothing but endure her weight.


Above him, Luna’s voice filled with delight echoed. "I can't even feel you there, Levi!" she exclaimed, her words twisting his humiliation into something sharper. Then, without a warning, Luna shifted, standing fully and pressing him deeper into the fabric. A sound, a muffled gasp or maybe a plea, escaped his lips, drowned out by Luna’s peals of laughter.


The sensation of Luna walking was a rhythmic pressure and release. Each step she took sent her heel crashing down onto him, pressing him further into the flip-flop. The thrill of being under Luna's power in such a way, as degrading as it was, was undeniable.


Suddenly, Luna's steps ceased. Relief flooded Levi as her foot lifted off, reducing the pressure. A massive finger traced over him, her touch sending shivers down his body. "It's incredible. I can't even see you," she murmured, "Just... just a small bump."


His body was still recovering from the assault when the sound of knocking echoed through the room. Their mother's voice called through the door, "Luna, would you like some late-night tea?" Luna's eyes locked onto him, a delighted grin spreading across her face.


"I'll be right there, mom," Luna called back, her gaze never leaving Levi. A spike of anxiety coursed through him as Luna lowered her foot back onto the flip-flop. "Well, this," she chuckled, sliding her foot back into the flip-flop, "is a good place for you."


Before Levi could process what was happening, Luna was moving again. Each step she took sent waves of pressure through his body. As she walked towards the kitchen, Levi was taken along, entirely at the mercy of his sister.


As Luna entered the kitchen, a buzz of anticipation was coursing through her. Every step she took was a powerful reminder of the tiny captive trapped at her mercy, blended into the heel of her flip-flop. This wicked game had turned into an intoxicating thrill for her.


She eased into a chair, letting her feet swing onto it. She crossed her legs, her flip-flop barely visible. Even though Levi was hidden, she didn't need to see him to know his emotions. His fear, his shame seemed to radiate from him, adding to the delightful thrill Luna was experiencing.


While she sat there, engaging in a casual conversation with her mother, Luna's mind was elsewhere. Each sway of her foot resulted in the flip-flop striking her heel, a constant reminder of the tiny passenger squashed within it.


Her gaze drifted down to the innocuous footwear. The anticipation, the thrill of power was incredibly exhilarating. Knowing Levi was there, smoothed into her flip-flop, at her mercy and under her control, was an intoxicating thought.


She was so lost in these feelings that she almost didn't register her mother’s casual request. "Luna, darling, can I borrow your flip-flops? I need to take out the trash, and I can't find my shoes."


Caught off guard, Luna’s heart pounded in her chest. Her gaze flicked to Levi, fused into the heel of her flip-flop. This twist was unexpected, but as she gazed at the small lump, Luna found she couldn't resist the opportunity. A mischievous grin spread across her face.


Acting nonchalant, Luna held her mother’s gaze as she shrugged. "Of course, Mom," Luna said, her voice steady, even with the thrill buzzing through her. "You can use mine." The words hung heavy with implications only Luna and her tiny captive could comprehend.


Her heart thumped heavily in her chest as Luna nudged off her flip-flops, propelling them, with Levi trapped inside, towards her unsuspecting mother.


Immobile and petrified, Levi could only watch as his mother reached out for the flip-flop he was fused into. The material that was now a part of him felt harsh and foreign compared to Luna's warm, fleshy foot. His heart beat a wild rhythm as he attempted to shift, to wriggle, yet he remained fixed in place.


Her massive foot slid into the first flip-flop, her toes adjusting and settling into the known indents. With her foot finally nestled in, Levi felt the wave of dread crash over him, his tiny form quivering. He scanned her foot, noting the prominent veins, the weathered skin, his vision clouding over with the harsh truth of his predicament.


From the corner of his eye, he could see Luna. Her amusement was painted clear across her face. A surge of anger bubbled within him at her enjoyment. He wasn't a mere toy; he was her brother! But his fury was futile against the terrifying reality of his circumstances.


As his mother’s second foot began its descent into the flip-flop Levi was embedded in, everything seemed to go into slow motion. The sight of her colossal foot nearing was surreal. Levi's gaze instinctively sought Luna as the heel cast an ominous shadow over him.


There Luna stood, anticipation shining in her wide eyes. Her hand was clapped over her mouth, stifling the giggles that bubbled up. The mischievous twinkle in her eyes, the sadistic pleasure etched on her face, were all too clear.


Her amused face disappeared from his sight as his mother’s heel began to lower, creating a sensation of impending doom. His mother was about to step on him, oblivious to his presence. The chilling realization was a stark, cold fact. Luna's gleeful expression was the last image he saw before the darkness closed in, a stark reminder of his grim reality.


As she took her first step, Levi was engulfed by intense pressure. Each of her steps was a crushing ordeal, a cycle of release and harsh compression. He was left to helplessly endure, squashed under the relentless weight of his mother's heel.


The sensation of her skin was distinct, far rougher than Luna's soft touch. The smell was unique, a blend of the lotion she habitually applied, her natural skin scent, and a subtle hint of perspiration. All these new sensory inputs flooded him, amplifying his already profound embarrassment.


Her movements, unhurried and leisurely, sent shockwaves through Levi's minuscule form. Each step was like an earthquake, rattling him to the core. He could feel the subtle shifts in her weight, the rhythmic flexing and unflexing of her foot, the habitual lift and crash of her heel.


Peering from his position, he could catch fleeting glimpses of his surroundings. The sight of the living room carpet fading into the wooden hallway flooring, the family photos adorning the walls whipping by, the front door looming closer. The world outside the flip-flop seemed immense and unreachable, a harsh reminder of his current situation's scale.


Stepping outside, the world swayed under his mother’s  feet. The hard hallway floor transitioned into the rugged pavement, each new texture a fresh torment for him. The hum of his mother's casual tune echoed in his ears, resonating through him, a chilling soundtrack to his ordeal.


The transition from the abrasive pavement to the soft grass provided a different sensation, only for it to be snatched away as she stepped onto the concrete path leading to the trash cans. The hard surface jarred against him, forcing him even deeper in his mother’s skin. 


Each step his mom took was a reminder of his pitiful situation. He was merely a part of her insole, overlooked, dismissed, and trampled upon. It was a humbling, dehumanizing experience, stripping away any semblance of his former self. The humiliation was raw and overpoweringly real.


Claire's stride slowed as she approached the trash bins. Levi felt a resonating thud as she dropped the bag into the container. He dared to hope this was the end of his tortuous journey, but to his dismay, she didn't turn back immediately. Instead, she lingered, her heel rising slightly off him as she shifted her weight between her feet.


Levi's senses picked up her sigh, drawn out and infused with a trace of fatigue. A soft murmur reached his miniature ears, her voice reduced to a muted mumble. "...I need this," he could just make out her muttered words.


To Levi's surprise, the relentless pressure was suddenly lifted as his mother’s removed her flip-flops. For a brief moment, he basked in the sudden relief, his body rejoicing at the temporary reprieve. However, the sense of freedom was swiftly replaced with bewilderment as he found himself lifted high in her hand, held aloft like a disregarded piece of jewelry.


From his elevated viewpoint, he could see his mother leisurely meandering around the garden, the flip-flops casually swinging from her fingers. The verdant lawn, the vibrantly hued flowers, the dimming evening sky - it all appeared picturesque, yet harsh in its immensity.


After what felt like an eternity, his mom came to a halt. The flip-flops were returned to the ground and Levi watched in terror as her bare feet, now slightly grubby from the grass, hovered over him. The all-too-familiar shadow of her heel descended, and once again, he was pinned beneath its weight.


After stubbing out her cigarette, Claire headed back towards the apartment. The familiar journey was imbued with a fresh sense of dread for Levi. Each step, each sway, each pressing weight of her heel served as a reminder of his demeaning reality. He was not just his sister's toy, but an incidental accessory to his unwitting mother.


Meanwhile, Luna sat in silence, her heart hammering, her fingers drumming an anxious rhythm on the kitchen table. She felt a mix of curiosity, unease, and undeniable anticipation.


This presented an entirely new avenue for her to explore in her power game with Levi. One thing was to deliberately play with Levi, to bask in their shifting power dynamics. But to have their mother unknowingly participate in the game was an entirely different thrill.


When she eventually returned, Luna watched her with rapt attention. Her mother casually kicked off the flip-flops by the door and strolled barefoot into the kitchen. Luna's gaze was magnetically drawn to the discarded footwear, anticipation simmering within her. Biting her lower lip, her mind raced with tantalizing possibilities. A wave of guilt washed over her, but she promptly pushed it aside. The game was simply too enjoyable to cease now.



"So, how was your stroll, mom?" Luna inquired casually, her gaze firmly glued to the flip-flops.


"It was lovely," Claire replied, grabbing a glass of water from the refrigerator. "The grass felt cool. Just had a quick smoke to relax."


As her mother ambled down the hallway towards her room, Luna took advantage of the moment. She reached out, plucking up the flip-flops from the floor. The gravity of what she was about to do made her heart flutter with anticipation.


Gently lifting the flip-flop that held Levi, Luna bit her lip and tapped a command into her phone. A sudden thrill shot through her as Levi was separated from the footwear. She observed the minuscule figure in her palm, anticipation building within her.


While Luna pondered over her next step, one notion was lucidly crystallizing in her mind. She yearned for the exhilarating rush, the intoxicating pull of this novel power play. She couldn't resist pushing the boundaries further.


A devious grin danced on Luna's face as she listened to Levi's miniature protests. The wave of authority, the euphoria of his embarrassment, and the adrenaline from their mother's oblivious involvement were addictive; she craved more. She chuckled at Levi's attempts to negotiate, his squeaky entreaties adding to her amusement.


"I'm sorry, Levi, but I found it incredibly funny," Luna confessed, her eyes twinkling with mischief.


She cast another glance at her mother, unable to resist the urge to push further.


"And you know what? I think I'm going to do it again," she declared, much to Levi's dismay.


"Mom, how about we catch an episode of our show before bed?" Luna suggested, shifting her focus from her shrunken sibling. Claire, always eager for quality time with Luna, agreed and nestled herself comfortably on the couch.


Sporting a crafty smile, Luna headed towards the kitchen, calling over her shoulder, "Would you like some ice cream, Mom?" Her mother's positive response was like sweet music to Luna's ears. She grabbed a large tub of ice cream from the freezer along with two spoons.


Levi watched in sheer horror as Luna lifted him, placing him onto one of the spoons. He attempted to resist, to wriggle out of her grip, but to no avail. Luna held him securely and activated the smoothing function, assimilating him into the spoon's metallic surface. Looking up, Levi was met with Luna's victorious expression, a dreadful realization dawning upon him about the ensuing event.


Trapped within the spoon, Levi found himself a silent witness to Luna's widening grin of anticipation. Each escalating moment of terror and humiliation he felt was met with Luna's rising thrill. As she brought the spoon - him with it - towards the living room, his reality shifted towards an unthinkable ordeal: he was about to serve as his mother's ice cream spoon.


Claire received the unoccupied spoon from Luna, who then settled on the couch next to her mother, ice cream tub in one hand and the spoon bearing Levi in the other. The surreal situation clashed with Levi's comprehension. He was about to become part of an ordinary act of dessert indulgence while watching TV, but in a deeply degrading manner.


The moment his mother gripped the spoon, Levi felt a surge of terror. This terror entwined with an overpowering sense of humiliation, so intense that it left him reeling. Fused to the cold metal of the spoon, soon to be dipped into ice cream and then used to feed his oblivious mother, he was trapped in an agonizing cycle of dread and degradation.


From his minute perspective, he observed Luna opening the ice cream tub. Desperation clawed at him, a scream stuck in his throat, a plea to make her stop. But he was completely at Luna's mercy, merged with the icy spoon. Her wink and sinister grin triggered an overwhelming despair within him. This was more than just a game to Luna. It was her perverse pleasure, her twisted joy, derived from his helplessness.


As the distant hum of the television signaled the start of their show, Levi was too engrossed in the impending humiliation to pay any heed. The mundanity of the situation heightened his distress. He was about to be a part of their evening routine in the most mortifying way.


His line of sight was gradually consumed by the dark, wet cavern of his mother’s mouth. His last glimpse of the outer world was Luna’s face, eyes gleaming with a sadistic joy that sent chills racing down his ice-cream encrusted body.


Then, darkness. The sounds of the room outside muffled into an indistinct drone as he was enveloped in the hot, moist environment of his mother’s mouth. His mother’s tongue swirled around him, her taste buds brushing against his shrunken form. Every nook and cranny of his tiny, spoon-shaped body was coated in her warm saliva. He could taste the remnants of the dinner she had consumed earlier, mingling with the sweet vanilla ice cream that was rapidly melting.


This feeling was not just physically horrifying. The psychological trauma was perhaps even more unbearable. The reality of his situation – being sucked by his own mother, manipulated by his sister, reduced to a state of existence that was lower than an inanimate object – washed over him, leaving him in a state of shock and revulsion. The mixture of warm saliva and melting ice cream became a revolting symbol of his complete degradation.


As his mother slowly drew him out from between her lips, he felt the cool air hit his moist form, providing a brief respite. But he was almost immediately submerged back into the ice cream jar. The freezing cold sensation hit him once again, sending his senses into a spiral of confusion. His existence was alternating between the warmth of his mother’s mouth and the cold jar of ice cream, a torturous routine orchestrated by his sister.


Each time his mother ran her tongue over him, her focus was unknowingly centered on the small bump - him. A shiver ran down his non-existent spine as he realized he was being tasted, savored even, by his own mother. The humiliation was absolute.


Meanwhile, Luna watched in rapture, enjoying her own ice cream while her brother was used as a spoon by their unsuspecting mother. Each time his mother’s tongue flicked over Levi, Luna’s heart pounded with excitement. She was playing God, controlling her brother’s fate with her size-shifting powers, and she was reveling in it.


When Claire finally had her fill and discarded the spoon, Luna approached the table, eyes twinkling with mischief. Her gaze fell onto Levi, trapped in the spoon, his tiny form smeared with her mother’s saliva. An impish smirk spread on her face as she reached for her own spoon, previously used to feed herself ice cream, and placed it on top of Levi. The addition of her saliva, still fresh on the spoon, was her final touch to Levi’s experience, a gesture that emphasized his utter degradation and Luna's twisted enjoyment. The sight of Levi, sandwiched between two spoons laden with their saliva, gave Luna a rush of sadistic pleasure.


Levi was left in a daze, his senses overpowered by the combined taste of his sister’s and mother’s saliva, the remnants of the ice cream, and the metallic bitterness of the spoon. The overwhelming mix was nauseating, and he yearned for this humiliating torment to end.


In the background, the television droned on. His senses were on high alert as he listened to his mother’s receding footsteps and her announcement of going to bed. The door closing behind her resonated in the quiet house, marking an end to the most mortifying experience of Levi's life. But Luna's gleeful anticipation of further torment filled him with dread for what might come next.


“Enjoyed that, didn't you Levi?” Luna's voice shattered the stillness of the room, imbued with delight and satisfaction that twisted the knife of humiliation deeper within Levi. He cringed at the sound of her merriment, his disgrace amplified by her thrill.


Unable to muster any form of retort, he found himself abruptly lifted off the table. Luna's ecstatic chatter filled his ears, her endless jibes and jests scouring his already raw senses. He yearned desperately to voice his dissent, to cease her incessant jeering.


Panic surged through him when he realized she hadn't separated him from the spoon. His heart hammered wildly as she gathered the table items and headed towards the kitchen. A dread-filled "No..." echoed within his thoughts, fearing the horrifying possibility of what she could be planning.


His worst fears were confirmed as the distinct creak of the dishwasher door filled his ears. A frigid dread washed over him, and his mind erupted with silent pleas to his sister, begging her to halt her torment. His appeals went unheard, drowned by Luna's laughter that echoed the walls, exacerbating his humiliation.


“A good scrub is overdue, don’t you think?” Luna's voice overflowed with unmasked mirth. “It won't do to be adhered to a grimy spoon all night, right?”


The clatter of the dishwasher tray filled the room as she positioned the spoon, him along with it. “Till morning, little bro,” she crooned.


The cold, metallic grip of the dishwasher tray brought with it an overwhelming sense of terror. He found himself amidst the remnants of the day's meals; stained coffee cups, leftover-laden dinner plates, and dessert-coated spoons. Each item symbolized the ordinary, day-to-day existence of his family, a stark contrast to his extraordinary, nightmarish circumstances.


Levi caught a glimpse of Luna looking down at him, her fingers flying over her phone, engrossed in her world of amusement and laughter. A surge of humiliation washed over him, despair bubbling up within his chest. Luna's mirth filled the room, her eyes fleetingly meeting his before returning to her phone screen. The distinct sound of her device activating sliced through the tense silence, and in a horrifying instant, his head was freed from the spoon, his body still merged with the saliva-coated metal.


"Isn't this amusing?" Luna's voice dripped with a cruel glee that sent shivers down his spine. Her mocking laughter was a slap in the face, exacerbating the dreadful reality of his predicament.


Her mockery sliced through his heart, stoking the flames of his mortification. His screams for freedom resonated within the metal confines, an eerie cacophony in his ears.


She played the innocent, her voice teeming with affected worry. "You're soiled, Levi. I can't leave you in such a state."


"Please, sis, just release me," he implored, reeling from the shock that his head was freed from the spoon's confines. "This is so demeaning!" he protested, his voice echoing off the cool steel.


His vision was filled with glimpses of his sister's legs as she gathered more dishes from the sink, his view bobbing and shaking as she bent down multiple times to stuff the machine. The notion of being mixed with such filth filled him with abject disgust.


His pleas fell on deaf ears, drowned out by the clattering of dishes and Luna's rhythmic humming. The clinking sound of a dishwasher tablet being dropped into its compartment sent shivers down his spine. He could feel a knot of dread tightening in his stomach as Luna selected the longest, most intensive wash cycle.


Finally, she crouched to his level, her fingers playfully shaking the spoon that held him captive. "Aren't you just in love with this new feature?" she mused with a chuckle. "You can be part of anything you fancy!" A moment of pause, then, "Well, anything I fancy," she corrected herself, her laughter sending waves of humiliation through him.


"Ah, time for bed," Luna yawned, peering into the dishwasher with feigned disgust. "And for you..." she chuckled, "well, maybe after a rinse cycle!" Her amusement echoed in the confines of the metal box, the walls of his prison vibrating with her mirth.


Luna paused for a moment, peering into the dim interior of the dishwasher. Levi's heart pounded as he met her gaze, his eyes wide with fear and humiliation. Luna sighed, her tone shifting from its playful lilt to something more serious. "Levi," she began, offering him a sympathetic smile that seemed out of place. "It's time for you to admit something to yourself."


Levi watched as she pointed a slender finger at him and began to trace lazy circles in the air. "This," she said, her tone lightening again, "this is what gets you going." The casualness of her words stung, yet he couldn't look away. "To be nothing more than an object, a mere utensil that mom and I use casually." Her words hung heavy in the air. "To be molded into whatever I choose for you to be."


The realization of her words struck him like a bolt of lightning. "To be jewelry, footwear...even food." At the mention of food, his stomach churned and he could barely suppress his horrified expression. Luna chuckled at his reaction. "Well, we'll have to work on that one," she winked, causing his humiliation to deepen further.


With that, Luna pressed her phone, and his head was smoothened back into the spoon. His protests were stifled as the dishwasher door closed, casting him into darkness. The whirring sound of the machine echoed around him, a chilling reminder of the nightmare awaiting him. His body tensed in fear, a knot of dread tightening in his stomach as he prepared himself for the horrifying ordeal that lay ahead.


—-


The dishwasher door snapped shut, and Luna could hear the distinct click echoing in the quiet kitchen. She stood frozen for a moment, her heart drumming wildly against her ribcage. It was more than a game now. It was pure domination, raw control. Her little brother, utterly helpless, was entirely at her mercy.


A twinge of guilt poked at her conscience, a fleeting doubt that quickly vanished. The thrill of what she was doing was simply too powerful to feel remorse. She remembered the spark in Levi's eyes in some moments, the excitement that seemed to match her own. Those moments helped to drown out her guilt, fuelling her sense of power instead.


As she switched off the kitchen light, the soft humming of the dishwasher felt almost unreal. Her very own brother, the same one she used to fight over candy with, was now trapped inside a dishwasher. Smoothed onto a spoon, awaiting a clean-up among dirty dishes and leftover food. The thought was almost too absurd to believe. Almost.


She left the kitchen with a grin on her face, her footsteps harmonizing with the gentle hum of the dishwasher, creating a quiet symphony in the night. The possibilities of what she could do next danced in her head. This was only the beginning. There was so much more fun waiting to be had.


As she settled into her bedroom, she let her mind replay the events of the day. Every moment, every reaction from Levi, every squeal of his protest, it was all incredibly satisfying. The look of shock on his face when she had smoothed him into the flip-flop was a memory she would treasure.


After freshening up, she slid under her bed covers, the cool fabric a welcome contrast to her heated excitement. The soft glow of her bedside lamp painted her room in a tranquil light. It was quiet, it was calm, it was perfect.


The thought of waking up the next day, of releasing Levi from the dishwasher, of continuing their strange game made her heart race with anticipation. Every thought, every possibility was intoxicating. The power, the control, the dominance she had over her brother was an indescribable rush.


She slowly drifted off to sleep, her mind filled with a sense of contentment. The day had been full of unexpected surprises and delightful moments. It was just the beginning. She had two whole weeks ahead of her. Two weeks of fun and games, of exploration and domination. Two weeks of Luna and Levi.


As she surrendered to sleep, her last thought was a simple one: This was the best vacation ever, and it just got a whole lot better. The sight of her tiny brother, helpless on a spoon, waiting for a dishwasher clean-up was the perfect end to her day.



End Notes:

---

Thanks for reading! Please leave a review :) 

A sticky situation! by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Hi everyone! A huge thanks for all the incredible feedback I've received on the story so far!

A special shoutout to our growing community on Discord—your input has been invaluable in shaping the narrative. If you're interested in diving deeper into the story, discussing theories, or suggesting specific scenarios, feel free to join us here: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

I'm thrilled to present the next chapter and can't wait to hear what you think. Your reviews and thoughts are the fuel that keeps this story going, so please take a small amount of your time to leave a review.

Enjoy! 😊

Levi found himself trapped, enveloped in an eerie stillness. The sensation of being molded onto the cold surface of a spoon amid a collection of family dishes was bewildering. He was no more than another utensil in the family dishwasher, waiting for the light of a new day. The entire ordeal felt surreal; his very essence seemed to have merged with the spoon, creating a seamless, solid surface. It wasn't painful, but the sensation was unnerving, to say the least.


Sleep eluded him, an unattainable luxury. The smoothing effect denied him the bliss of closing his eyes or succumbing to a comforting dream. In the profound darkness, time moved agonizingly slow, each moment stretched to infinity. The faint echo of water droplets reverberating in the metallic chamber was a relentless reminder of the grueling dishwasher cycle he had endured. His family's peaceful slumber, all oblivious to his plight, only deepened his humiliation.


Adding to his torment, the smoothing process had left his tongue protruding, exposed to every flavor that the spoon encountered. Traces of family meals, the sharp bitterness of coffee stains, the chemical bite of detergent—all constantly bombarded his senses.


A self-mocking thought crossed his mind, "At least I'm free from the taste of mom’s saliva." He involuntarily shivered, the memory of his mother's enormous tongue washing over him still vivid.


Amidst this turmoil, his thoughts inevitably drifted back to his sister, Luna. He envisioned her, snug in her bed, lost in pleasant dreams, while he wrestled with the aftermath of her playful dominance.


Images from the past few days paraded through his mind, each one more vivid, more tantalizing: the degradation of being pressed against her foot, her mischievous eyes locking with his as she brought him teasingly close to her mouth, the raw humiliation of being trapped in her tongue ring during meals. His thoughts meandered into even more intimate territory—her soft moans, the sensation of being nestled deep within her, and the overpowering view of her body, poised to consume him.


Levi's emotions whirled in a storm of confusion, arousal, humiliation, and above all, the acute frustration of sexual denial at the whims of his sister.


He could almost feel Luna's warm presence, hear her voice dripping with sly temptation, sense the raw dominance she held over him. His feelings danced between shame and a baffling excitement from being the focus of his sister's desires.


A quiet, almost mournful thought whispered in his mind, “What has she turned me into?” Each moment as Luna's secret toy seemed to pull him closer to forbidden pleasure, overshadowing any remaining resentment.


Deep within his psyche, Levi faced an unsettling truth: he had always fantasized about a powerful giantess manipulating him, toying with his pleasure and degradation. Luna, in her audacious control, mirrored his wildest fantasies. But fate's twisted humor had chosen to manifest this dream not through some faceless entity but through his very own sister, turning his deepest desires into a confusing, thrilling, yet terrifying reality.


The relentless throbbing of his smoothed penis served as a cruel reminder of the perverse control Luna now wielded over him. Not content with merely shrinking him, she'd taken mastery over his most intimate reactions, manipulating his arousal with the cold precision of her shrinkapp. This combination of power, domination, and humiliation pulled him to emotional extremes, the all-consuming arousal clashing maddeningly with the weight of his situation.


Recollections of each tantalizing tease, the sensual manipulation, the unbearable pleasure on the verge of release, and the horrifying reality of being reduced to a fetish object for his own sister, made him spin in confusion and desire. This was more than a bruise to his ego; it threatened to fracture his very sense of self.


Yet, amidst this chaos, a beacon of strength shone within him.


Resilience.


Throughout this surreal journey, resilience had anchored him, preventing him from being swept away in the storm of arousal, shame, and forbidden pleasure.


"I must persevere," he told himself, feeling a newfound determination rising within him. Luna's intentions were becoming clear. The gleam in her eyes, the palpable excitement at having her brother as her secret plaything, hinted at a long-term design. Their vacation might have been the beginning, but she likely planned to extend his diminutive state even after their return home.


Levi took a deep mental breath, fortifying himself. "If I'm to endure, I must adapt, I must find strength," he thought. He sought a sense of agency within his helplessness. Rather than a passive victim, he aspired to find pleasure and even empowerment within this dynamic, seeking pockets of pleasure even within his sister's dominating control.


But these internal musings were abruptly cut short by the unmistakable sound of the dishwasher door's click. As it swung open, the towering, sunlit figure of his mother loomed over him. Bathed in rays from the window, she appeared almost divine, her colossal, motherly form awe-inspiring yet entirely oblivious to his desperate predicament.


The majesty of her presence underscored his vulnerability, rendering him utterly insignificant. His newfound resolve, this spark of empowerment, was put to the ultimate test. Beneath her mighty form, he felt humbled, minuscule, and yet, strangely aroused, caught once more in the intricate web of emotions that his life had become.



The first light of morning painted Luna's room in a warm, dappled hue. Blinking sleep away, she felt the embrace of the plush sheets and stretched languidly, soaking in the lavish comfort of her bed. As she indulged in her surroundings, her thoughts wandered to Levi's contrasting predicament. This irony caused a mischievous smirk to play upon her lips.


Lazily reaching for her phone, Luna skimmed through a sea of notifications: social media updates, messages, daily reminders. The realization that none of their friends knew the delicious secret she harbored made her chuckle, a playful glint in her eyes.


A notification stood out – a salon appointment with Jenny at 11 am. Luna's heart swelled with giddy anticipation at the thought of a fun day ahead.


Eager to start her day, Luna gracefully made her way to the kitchen, her steps light and springy. The morning soundscape – her mother's melodious hums, clattering dishes, and the soft footsteps – enveloped her warmly.


Entering the kitchen, Luna’s heart raced. Her mother, elegant as ever, was enjoying her morning yogurt. Every time the spoon disappeared between those lips, Luna's mind danced with curiosity – was Levi there, nestled in the intimate embrace of their mother's mouth?


She moved closer, the need to know pulling her like a magnet. "Morning, mom," she greeted, her voice tinged with barely contained glee.


A peripheral glance revealed the spoon, stirring the creamy yogurt, the chilly swirls painting it. The tantalizing thought of Levi being present, completely at the mercy of their unsuspecting mother, added an electrifying thrill.


"You’re in a good mood this morning," her mother observed, noting Luna's bubbling enthusiasm.


Casually approaching the drawer, Luna replied, "Oh, I had a dreamy sleep." Her fingers danced on the handle, sending tiny vibrations throughout the drawer's contents. As she slowly unveiled the collection of cutlery, it felt like unwrapping a mysterious gift.


Her eyes scanned the shiny array, fingertips seeking out the unique texture of Levi's presence. And there it was - a slight imprint on one of the spoons. A silent, triumphant thrill surged within her. Teasingly, she caressed the impression, imagining Levi's reaction. "My bed felt especially comforting," she quipped, her voice carrying a playful undertone meant only for Levi.


With fluid grace, Luna picked the spoon, its subtle weight in her hand a testament to her little secret. As she prepared her breakfast, her mind wandered, picturing the humiliating thoughts he must have had during the night. 


"Might as well make him my personal spoon again,” Luna thought, her eyes lighting up with mischief. She slowly moved the spoon toward her mouth, making Levi's mini-heart race. “N..no!”he mentally groaned in frustration. “Not again!”

The second his flattened body touched her lips, she savored it, letting her tongue give him a quick once-over. Smiling to herself, she headed to the couch, cereal bowl and coffee in hand, ready for a breakfast that was anything but ordinary.


Levi couldn't believe how easily Luna had turned their morning meal into a game. Time seemed to slow down, each second dragging on. When Luna took another bite of cereal, he got washed away in a flood of cold milk, only to end up inside the hot, damp cave of her mouth. His head spun from the sensory overload.


Everything felt amplified—her tongue's texture, the taste of the cereal he'd never liked, and the humid warmth surrounding him. He had no defenses in this shrunken state, making him feel totally exposed with every swirl of Luna's tongue. He'd promised himself to find some pleasure in this crazy experience, but Luna was testing his limits.


In between bites, Luna would look down and lock eyes with him. Her flirty wink made him feel even more like a plaything. Occasionally, she'd move her tongue extra slowly or make exaggerated gestures, making sure he felt every second of this intimate contact.


"Hold it together," Levi told himself, trying to stay grounded even when he was literally swimming in his sister's mouth. Every now and then, her tongue would hit a spot that felt sort of good, but then he'd remember who was doing this to him. The girl he used to argue with about TV shows was now treating him like his only purpose in life was to put food in her mouth.


The worst part was the emotional rollercoaster: part of him wanted to enjoy the crazy sensations, but he couldn't escape how humiliating it all was.


Finally, Luna finished eating. Her eyes twinkled with both a teasing and caring light as she used her app to turn him back to his normal, 3D self. Carefully, she tucked him into the cozy pocket of her bathrobe. The soft fabric seemed to hug him, drying off the leftover wetness. Luna ran her fingers over the pocket, making him feel like he was wrapped in a comforting embrace. He heard her breathe out happily, putting a close to this wild breakfast episode. Nestled in the fabric, Levi was left alone with his thoughts, pondering how unpredictable his life had become.



The warm water of the bathtub sloshed gently around Luna as she lounged in its vast expanse. Perched atop a yellow rubber duck, Levi's eyes darted around, taking in the titanic form of his sister submerged in the water. The duck's gentle buoyancy made it challenging for him to stay upright, and the playful waves caused by Luna's flicking fingers sent him rocking side to side. Her bubbly laughter echoed in the bathroom, resonating with the sloshing water.


"Heehee! Hold on tight, little bro!" she chirped, sending another tiny wave towards the duck. Her eyes twinkled as she watched him struggle to maintain his balance. Approaching with her hand, she tapped the rubber duck, sending Levi into a dizzying spin. Her laughter filled the bathroom as she reveled in her brother's helpless predicament.


However, as she caught sight of his increasingly flustered face, Luna's laughter began to simmer down. Placing a finger to her lips, she feigned innocence, then cleared her throat and attempted to adopt a mock-serious expression. "You know, you really did spice up my breakfast today," she remarked with a mischievous smirk.


"Resilience," Levi reminded himself, doing his best to keep his balance on the bobbing duck. His voice quivered with frustration as he said, "You have no idea how humiliating it was to be shoved into your mouth after every bite, Luna. And let's not even get started on how I felt being Mom's spoon last night."


Luna's lips curled into a sly grin, her eyes shining with playful mischief. "Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea. Seeing you there, all smooth and helpless, kind of gave breakfast an... extra flavor."


Rolling his eyes, Levi shot back, "And what would that flavor be? Humiliated little brother? And don't even get me started on my 'sleep' in the dishwasher. You have no idea how terrifying it was!"


Her laughter returned, her eyes sparkling with delight. "Aww, did my teeny brother have a rough night? But you looked so adorable as Mom's spoon. It's so cute how you become part of our daily routines," she teased, poking the duck and causing it to spin.


Levi clenched his fists, struggling to maintain his composure in the face of Luna's relentless teasing. Taking a deep breath, he asked, "What's it like for you, seeing your own brother turned into... this?"


She looked thoughtful for a brief moment before a cheeky grin spread across her face. "It's kind of fun!" she declared, winking at him, clearly enjoying the reaction she was getting.


He sighed heavily, the realization sinking in that seeking any sort of sincere reaction from his bubbly sister was likely futile. The conversation then turned to the specifics of the shrinking process itself, a topic that Luna seemed more than eager to discuss, her carefree attitude contrasting sharply with the profound humiliation her brother felt.

Levi's minuscule duck vessel bobbed even more precariously as Luna shifted in the tub, trying to find a more comfortable position. The displacement from her movements sent large waves crashing towards Levi, making him grasp the rubber duck with all his might. Yet, amidst this turmoil, he was hypnotized by the droplets cascading down Luna's neck, sparkling in the ambient bathroom light.


His attention was jolted back as she broke the silence with her ever-present bubbly tone. "Oh my gosh, bro! How do you feel about the new smoothing feature? Isn't it just... awesome?!" Luna exclaimed, punctuating her statement with a theatrical splashing of water, which resulted in a miniature waterfall cascading just a few inches away from him.


His eyes widened at both the splashing spectacle and her question. "A...awesome?" he stammered, trying to wrap his mind around the word she had chosen. "Luna, it's terrifying!" His voice was tinged with genuine distress. "I'm practically frozen! Can't even blink or move my tongue away from whatever it's pressed against!"


She leaned in, her eyes wide in playful mock-surprise. "Really? So, like, when you're in my mouth, you’re seeing every single moment? Feeling and tasting everything?"


Levi's face reddened. "Every. Single. Second. Luna! From the moment you smoothed me onto that spoon. I had to witness every dip into that cereal bowl, every second in your mouth... I couldn't look away, couldn't even close my eyes! Do you have any idea what it's like? To be dunked in Mom’s mouth, to spend an entire, sleepless night amidst our family's dishes and cutlery, and then to be submerged in your mouth again?"


For a split second, he thought he caught a hint of guilt flashing across Luna's eyes. But it was swiftly overshadowed by her mischievous delight. "Aww, I’m sorry, bro," she said, but her giggles betrayed her true sentiments. Seeing his frustration, she waved her hand as if trying to reset the atmosphere, and with a slightly more sincere tone, said, "I mean it, sorry. It must’ve been quite an experience.

“But isn’t that just the way of things now?” she mused, allowing the water to embrace her further, indulging in its warmth as she conversed with her diminutive sibling.


“I, your sister, get to determine the humiliation you so desperately need,” she intoned, her lips parting to let some water in before playfully squirting it out, making his rubber duck oscillate wildly. “And you, dear brother, find an odd sort of joy in whatever twisted games your elder sister dreams up,” her laughter was teasing yet hinted at something deeper.


His breath caught at her emphasis on the word "need".


“Need?” he repeated, voice shaky with a mixture of desire and consternation.


“Yes, need,” her chuckle held a tantalizing allure. “You need the degradation, you need a towering woman to manipulate you in the ways she deems most thrilling,” her fingers made a sudden, daring advance, lightly grazing his most sensitive area.


Levi made a feeble attempt to repel her, but his resistance proved futile. Laughing softly, Luna effortlessly plucked him up, securing his arms and bringing him close to her face. She exhaled softly onto his body, his aroused state reacting to her breath, eliciting an involuntary moan from him. "Confess, Levi," she whispered, her tongue darting out to give him a fleeting, electrifying sensation.


Memories of his earlier determination to face and embrace his fantasies welled up within him, but he remained steadfast in his refusal to grant her the satisfaction of his submission.


“Not with you, Luna!” he cried out, tormented by the conflicting emotions of arousal and sheer vulnerability. “Please! I'll admit the allure of feeling powerless, of being dominated by a magnificent giantess... I truly will.”


“But not you!” he shouted, wriggling as best he could from her moist grip. “Any beautiful giantess, not my own sister!” Doubt shadowed his last words, a shadow that Luna certainly caught.


"Can you even understand? I'm living every twisted fantasy, but they’re all crafted by you. It's unsettling, Luna, being entirely dependent on my sister, not a stranger, not some dream, but my own flesh and blood.”


“Can you comprehend my thoughts last night, Luna?” he screamed, the realization evident in his eyes as he confessed his longings for domination. “Struggling to hold onto my composure, trying to keep my sanity,” his voice quivered, the weight of his feelings overwhelming him.


“It’s unbearable!” he declared. “You’re inescapable, consuming every part of my life – the cruel games, the humiliating positions, hidden away as nothing more than entertainment,” he spat out bitterly, his anger contrasting with his unrelenting arousal.


"So yes to a giantess, but not my sister," he murmured, his voice betraying his inner turmoil. "Restore me," he pleaded, although he doubted she would heed his request.


The room was enveloped in profound silence, Luna's once mischievous gaze turning contemplative, absorbing his emotional outpouring. When she finally spoke, her playful nature was evident but underscored with newfound understanding.


“Oh Levi,” she sighed, pulling him close. Her finger teasingly traced his arousal, reveling in his helpless moans. “It's noble that you've admitted your giantess fantasy,” she murmured.


“Yet, the true revelation awaits,” she hinted, her eyes twinkling with a sly wink. “It’s not faceless entities you crave control from. You desire something taboo, an intimacy so improper, it shouldn’t even be possible,” her laughter was soft and inviting.


"You don’t wish to be a mere plaything," she cooed, her face softening. "The ultimate allure, Levi, is your very own sister controlling your every desire."


“And in time, you’ll accept it. That I, your sister, am your ultimate longing."


Before he could respond, she tenderly kissed his tiny form and released him. His heart pounded as he found himself nestled against her soft skin. Abruptly, her finger guided him along her slippery surface, further into the water's embrace, towards her concealed depths. He gargled in the bathwater as he was guided over her belly and mounds. The last image he registered was Luna's triumphant smile, distorted by the bathwater, before her pussy consumed him.


“Let me show you why,” she gasped, a moan escaping her lips as her wonderfully struggling brother entered her, beginning a journey of intense pleasure that would only further entwine their lives.


After what felt like an eternity encased in the most intimate part of Luna's body, Levi sensed a slight shift in movement. He couldn't believe how casually Luna used her most personal space as a storage area for her miniaturized brother. His shrunken form allowed him to perceive her every move, from the ebb and flow of her rising and stretching to the whisper of fabric as she dressed. Each nuance sent tremors rippling through his diminutive frame, a continuous reminder of his utter helplessness.


A light but definite tug at his feet signaled a change. Luna's fingers, appearing absolutely gargantuan from his perspective, gingerly pulled him free from her damp warmth. It was as if even her body was reluctant to let go of its diminutive captive. Blinking against the sudden light, he found himself gazing straight into Luna's eyes, sparkling with playful mischief.


"Looks like my little toy had a comfortable stay," she commented, her voice filled with jest, as she brought him tantalizingly close to her lips. "You're welcome for the delightful sensations, darling brother. I trust it was mortifying enough for you?" Her laugh filled the air, recalling their previous banter. A warm breeze of her breath washed over him, followed by a teasing lick that removed any residual trace of her from his body. The flush on Levi's face intensified, if that were even possible.


With an air of gleeful anticipation, Luna said, "We have plans, my little one. I'm off to the hair salon with Jenny today." Before Levi could articulate any semblance of protest, he was consumed by a dizzying rush of sensations. His sister, already an imposing figure, seemed to stretch toward the sky, growing exponentially in size. Clad in her daytime outfit, she loomed over him like a goddess, her eyes twinkling with lighthearted yet devious delight.


Bracing himself, Levi found himself placed atop a familiar, pillowy substance. His heart lurched as recognition hit: an unused piece of gum.


"Luna, please! Not this!" His plea echoed with both desperation and realization.


"Your altered state makes you quite pliable, my dear," Luna remarked with a chuckle, clearly savoring his distress. "If by chance you find yourself within another's mouth, do try to stay calm." she teased.


The next moments were a blur for Levi as Luna expertly embedded him within the gum, leaving him ensnared and utterly defenseless. She produced a plastic case teeming with similar gum pieces. He recalled, with a pang, his countless rants about her incessant gum-chewing.


Placing him inside, Luna casually selected an adjacent piece. Her lips parted, revealing a cavernous, moist expanse. Her pearly teeth glinted menacingly, juxtaposed against the soft, plush interior.


"Delicious," she teased.


With deliberate flair, she tossed in the gum. Levi watched, rapt and horrified, as Luna commenced her chewing display. Each mastication, each twist of her tongue, sent shivers down his spine, knowing he might soon share that gum's fate. The resonant sounds of her chewing seemed amplified, a stark reminder of what awaited him.


Luna punctuated her performance with a pronounced lip smack, fixing Levi with a gaze that oozed satisfaction. Sealing the container, she condemned him to darkness, the haunting image of her mesmerizing mouth his only company.



Luna's car hummed softly beneath her, the world outside blissfully ignorant of the thrilling secret she harbored. Every now and then, her fingers danced over a small container in her purse, feeling its ridges and reminding her of its precious occupant. She reveled in the dual reality she lived in – outwardly a carefree girl enjoying her drive, while inwardly savoring the sweet taboo of her captive brother.


The memory of Levi's confession replayed in her mind. His quiet admission of wanting to be dominated, yet his hesitance when faced with the idea of his own sister being the one in control. Luna couldn’t help but feel a delightful mixture of wickedness and resolve. Oh, the ways she would toy with him, pushing him to confront his forbidden desires. For her, the thrill was knowing that he wasn't just at the mercy of anyone, but her – the girl he shared a childhood with.


His reluctance was what made it all the more tempting. Luna fantasized about reshaping his perceptions, helping him see that his deepest yearnings were not for some faceless dominatrix, but for the sister who knew him best. She dreamed of using their shared past to bring him into a sultry present, of making him accept and even crave their new, scandalous dynamic.


Lost in her thoughts, Luna barely noticed Jenny’s concerned gaze. "Hey, where did you go? You seemed so distant."


Snapping back, Luna flashed her a bright grin. "Just some daydreams." She chirped, cranking up a lively tune on the radio. The two girls sang along, letting go of their worries, Luna's secret safely ensconced.


At the salon, as Jenny excitedly headed in, Luna stole a moment. She retrieved the gum container, showing Levi his gum-encased prison. With a sly smirk, she teasingly displayed the chewed gum from earlier, hinting at his eventual fate. Whispering a playful "Ready for later?" she gleefully sealed the container, the weight of her secret making her steps all the more buoyant.



Imprisoned in the confining shadows of the container, Levi's existence seemed to stretch into an interminable nightmare. The world outside, filled with the banter of girls, the buzz of hairdryers, and spontaneous laughter, played on, creating a surreal backdrop to his humiliating reality. Reduced to the form of a chewing gum piece, the stark contrast of his situation to the mundanity outside magnified his degradation.


Suddenly, the familiar sound of Luna's voice receded. She was probably being summoned for a service. Panic gnawed at Levi as her footsteps grew faint. Where had she left him? Displayed in plain sight or hidden in the recesses of her purse? Uncertainty loomed, escalating his anxiety with every passing second.


A new terror emerged when Jenny's voice cut through the turmoil of his thoughts. "I'm sure Luna wouldn’t notice if I took just one," he made out from her light chatter. Fear surged through him as the container stirred from its resting place.


Light flooded in as the lid opened, revealing a sea of identical gum pieces, but towering above them was Jenny's unmistakable face, eyes flitting over the container. Memories of their stolen kiss last summer flashed before him, juxtaposing his surreal situation with a tender past. Her eyes, once filled with affection, now regarded the contents with mere casual interest, ignorant of the trapped soul within.


Levi's pulse quickened as her massive fingers reached in, selecting a piece of gum. He watched, breath held, as she placed it in her mouth and began to chew. A fleeting sigh of relief gave way to horror as the container's lid closed, returning him to darkness.


Images of being crushed between Jenny's teeth consumed him as he heard her chewing outside his prison. He trembled at the thought, thankful that he wasn't the chosen piece.


His fleeting reprieve ended as the lid was abruptly opened, revealing Jenny's face once again, her cheeks bulging with the gum she was avidly chewing. "One isn't quite satisfying enough," she remarked casually, her words echoing ominously in Levi's minuscule ears. The fingers that once caressed him during a romantic summer now loomed with an intimidating intent. Panic seized him as they reached for the gum encasing his trapped form. As he was hoisted from the container, the magnitude of his helplessness was thrust into sharp focus.


The elevation granted him a sweeping view of the salon: customers absorbed in mirrors and chat, the daily hustle and bustle, and there, in the midst of it all, was Luna. His sister was engaged in light conversation with a stylist, completely unaware of her brother's peril.


Time seemed to stretch as Levi's world focused solely on Jenny's face. Memories of their past affection were now a bitter irony as he faced a horrifying destiny. He was not about to share a loving moment but was poised to become a fleeting pleasure, about to explore her mouth's inner recesses in an unimaginably humiliating way.


Jenny's mouth opened, and she slid him in without hesitation. The instant immersion in warmth and moisture was overwhelming, the air filled with the tang of mint mingled with her potent breath. Beneath him, her supple tongue moved, still tinged with the remnants of chewed gum, foretelling his imminent fate.


A piece of previously chewed gum lay beside him, crushed and deformed against her molars. The grisly sight was both a vivid preview and an unrelenting reminder of what awaited him.


Her massive tongue shifted, guiding him towards the towering molars. "N..no Jenny!" he cried in silent terror. A momentary glance outward reflected Jenny's face in the salon's mirror — the same girl who had filled his innocent daydreams. Her eyes, however, were engrossed in a magazine, completely indifferent to the terrifying sensation she was causing on her taste buds.


The cavernous walls of her mouth inched nearer, the gleaming molars casting a shadow that seemed ready to engulf him. Nearby, the remains of the other piece of gum were a twisted ruin, an unambiguous testament to Jenny's chewing power.


Terror engulfed Levi. Despite knowing he would feel no pain, primal fear overrode reason. The looming threat of obliteration consumed every thought. A scream welled up but found no outlet, fading into a soundless, anguished cry. Jenny's tooth began its inevitable descent, meeting its counterpart with a soft, wet sound, plunging Levi into unending darkness.



As Luna's salon session came to a close, she admired her refreshed look in the mirror, content with the subtle touch-up to her makeup. Though she required little enhancement, she knew that Jenny, still immersed with her hairstylist, had more extensive plans for her appearance. Luna's eyes assessed her friend's ongoing work, concluding that it would be another half hour at least before Jenny was finished.


Settling into a comfortable chair beside her friend, Luna grasped her warm tea, relishing its comfort. "Hey there," she greeted Jenny through the reflection, her smile radiant. The friends engaged in effortless banter, praising each other's beauty and musing over the salon's offerings.


Feeling whimsical, Luna decided to grab some gum from her purse to refresh her breath. "Could really use some gum right about now," she said softly to herself. But as she unscrewed the lid and looked inside, alarm seized her. The particular piece of gum where she'd left her shrunken brother was missing.


A wave of panic washed over her. "No, no, no," she thought, anxiety tearing at her insides. "Where could he be?" Desperately, she rifled through the container, feigning nonchalance while her fingers scrambled amongst the gum pieces. Her search yielded nothing.


Then, she noticed something—the soft, rhythmic chewing of Jenny. Luna's heart pounded as realization struck. A tumult of emotions flooded her: the excitement of the unforeseen, guilt over her carelessness, and sincere concern for her brother's well-being.


With trepidation, she asked, "Uh, Jenny? Did you take some of my gum?"


Jenny looked surprised at the question but responded with a mischievous grin, biting down on the gum and pushing it forward for Luna to see. She pulled it back with a teasing smile and blew a bubble. "Yeah, I did. Why?"


The sight was both mesmerizing and surreal for Luna. Inside Jenny's mouth was her brother, unrecognizable and utterly at the mercy of his crush. Luna could almost feel the acute humiliation he must be enduring. Her emotions churned, but amid her internal chaos, a spark of exhilaration ignited.


With a practiced nonchalance, Luna offered a breezy smile. "Oh, it's nothing," she said, reclining with an air of newfound assurance. "Keep chewing, girl," she added, her wink playful, deftly guiding their conversation back to more ordinary matters. Her secret was safe, at least for the moment, and she found herself surprisingly thrilled by the turn of events.


Levi's mental cries resounded in the prison of his mind, unheard by the world around him. "No Luna, please don't!" he wished to scream, but no sound could escape. The essence of his once-proud self was now trapped in a gummy form, rendered helpless and unrecognizable by a situation far beyond his understanding.


As Jenny nonchalantly drew him back into her lips, the image of his sister Luna, his potential savior, vanished, swallowed by the abyss of Jenny's cavernous mouth. The next moment was one of pure agony, as the force of Jenny's molars bore down on him once more, fusing him into the gum she'd been savoring.


The last 10 minutes had been a storm of unadulterated chaos. The humid, enveloping warmth, the relentless pressure, the sharp tang of saliva mingling with mint—all these sensations assaulted his senses, overwhelming him. The memory of Jenny's teeth cutting through the gum, the shockwaves of humiliation it sent through him, was still searingly fresh. Then, with each chew, his very identity seemed to dissolve, blending with the chewed gum in a disorienting cycle of compression and release.


The moment when he was stretched thin, pressed against Jenny's lips as she blew a bubble, had been particularly harrowing. The wet sounds, the taste of lip gloss, the chill of the outside air—all these sensations juxtaposed with the humid confinement of her mouth. In the distorted reflection of the delicate bubble, he glimpsed a minimized, contorted world, where he himself seemed to disappear, making him question his very existence.


Each time he felt the pull of possible freedom, only to be drawn back into that wet, dark cavern, it served as a cruel reminder of his predicament. The casual conversation and laughter of the girls stood in jarring contrast to his disorienting ordeal.


"Luna!" His soul ached, seeking comfort in thoughts of his sister. With every bite, every splash of saliva, every brief view of the world through the gaps in Jenny's teeth, Levi's mind cried out, "Luna, get me out!" But there was no escape from this hellish experience, filled only with feminine sounds, tastes, and sensations that continued to dominate his reality.


Meanwhile, Luna's eyes sparkled mischievously as she leaned in closer, a playful smile dancing on her lips. Watching Jenny chew, she felt a familiar thrill, fully aware of the extraordinary experience her brother was enduring. As she took a sip of her drink, her thoughts turned to Jenny's own adventures, wondering if she had ever played with tinies. Her curiosity blossomed into words, effortlessly asking, "So, Jen, tell me about your experiences with the shrinkbox" Her voice was casual, hiding the intense excitement bubbling beneath the surface.


Inside the wet confines of Jenny's mouth, Levi was jerked around by her tongue, pressing him further into the gum. His humiliation deepened as Luna's muffled voice made its way into Jenny's mouth. "Of all the times, why now?" he mentally groaned, dreading the answer and the implications of Luna's question.


Jenny paused her chewing, taken aback by the unexpected question. "Well, that's random," she said, her voice booming within her mouth and resonating through the gum, reverberating into Levi. She resumed chewing thoughtfully, an alien dance of lips, tongue, and teeth which Levi struggled to predict.


With a coy smirk, Jenny leaned closer to Luna, whispering as if she were about to share a great secret. "Okay, I’l admit, I have." Her words, teasing and playful, echoed in the cavernous space, making Levi's already surreal experience feel even more dreamlike.


Luna's eyes widened in genuine surprise, her bubbly nature flaring up with excitement. "Oh, do tell!" she urged, leaning in even more, eager to know the details.


Jenny, however, hesitated. The confident, flirty demeanor she'd displayed only moments ago faded slightly. Just as she opened her mouth to spill the beans, a shade of pink tinted her cheeks, her eyes darting away. "I...I don't know," she murmured, a hint of uncertainty and embarrassment evident in her voice.


"Why'd you stop?" Luna probed further, her curiosity even more piqued by Jenny's sudden reticence.


With each word exchanged, Levi's predicament seemed all the more humiliating. Here he was, squashed into a piece of gum inside Jenny's mouth, while outside, the two girls were casually discussing experiences with tinies. The situation's absurdity wasn't lost on him. And now, even Levi found himself curious about the story Jenny was withholding.


Jenny took a moment, mulling over her words, chewing on the gum thoughtfully. The rhythmic pressure on Levi intensified as he waited, each squelch serving as a reminder of his unfortunate situation.


The anticipation built, not just for Luna, but ironically for Levi too. For a moment, amidst the sensation of being chewed on, their interests aligned, both desperately wanting to know why Jenny stopped.


The salon's atmosphere was filled with the hum of quiet conversation, interrupted only by the occasional snap of scissors or whir of a hair dryer. Luna sat in her chair, sipping her tea, eyes keenly locked onto Jenny, waiting for the story.


Jenny took her time, seemingly relishing the suspense. She blew a playful bubble, and Levi found himself momentarily pulled away from the warm, wet confines of her mouth, catching a fleeting glimpse of his sister's eager face before being sucked back into his squelchy prison. He could feel Jenny's molars, like giant, unyielding stones, pressing against him from either side, trying to crush him into nothingness.


With a playful chuckle, Jenny met Luna's eager eyes. "Okay, Luna, since you're so persistent," she began, her grin widening as she leaned back at ease. "You might think I'm quite confident, but having someone so tiny and helpless under my control made me...nervous." Her voice trailed off as she pushed the gum, and consequently Levi, into her cheek. He felt compressed and insignificant, like a piece of forgotten food she had decided to stash away for later.


She resumed, her voice adopting a more mischievous tone. "So, my best male friend, who's... well, firmly in the friendzone," Jenny confessed, a sheepish smile playing on her lips as she hinted that it might have been her doing. "He offered to be my little experiment, eager to let me explore the shrinkbox's capabilities. He even set it for a whole week, allowing me to shrink and toy with him whenever I fancied." She paused, her cheeks coloring. "He clearly wanted me to test him after school, hoping perhaps for some romantic spark to ignite," she added with a blush.


Luna's interest was further aroused, and she leaned in, eyes wide with curiosity. "Okay, so what went down that made you so reluctant to talk about it?" she probed.


Taking a deep, steadying breath, Jenny's cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red, her excitement mingling with embarrassment. "Well, our friendship has...changed," she stammered, followed by a nervous giggle.


Luna, her eyes twinkling with amusement and anticipation, leaned closer and whispered, "What did you do?"


Levi's heart pounded as Jenny's movements caused her to lean closer to Luna. Her lips parted slightly, and through the opening, Levi glimpsed a gigantic view of Luna's ear. He realized Jenny was about to reveal something scandalous, and both he and Luna waited, spellbound.


"In a moment of...I don't know...curiosity?" Jenny's voice became a soft murmur, laden with both guilt and a touch of wicked pleasure. "I placed him into my...butt."


Luna's laughter exploded forth, almost causing her to choke on her tea. "You did what?!" she cried, her voice a cocktail of disbelief and amusement.


Jenny's face turned a deep crimson as she slowly nodded. "I remember his expression when he realized where he was going...I even told him it was fitting," she confessed, her voice filled with shame and arousal. "Instead of shrinking him multiple times, I...I left him there. The whole week." Her voice broke, a complex blend of excitement and remorse. "Well, except when I had to take care of necessities," she added, her voice trailing off, her expression laden with guilt.


Luna, struggling to regain her composure, laid a comforting hand on Jenny's shoulder. "Oh, Jenny," she managed between peals of laughter, "that's both terrifying and hysterical."


Leaning back, still flushed, Jenny's voice grew soft and reflective. "It just felt...incredible," she whispered, lost in thought.


The two women exchanged a knowing glance, silently acknowledging the fascinating and perplexing appeal of such power dynamics. Meanwhile, Levi, ensnared within the gum, was left to stew over this shocking revelation, his emotions a chaotic storm of bewilderment, disbelief, and abject humiliation.


Within the damp and constricted confines of Jenny's gum, Levi's emotions were in turmoil, a blend of terror and disbelief at Jenny's recounting of an entire week's entrapment in such an intimate location. Jenny was undoubtedly beautiful, but the idea of being trapped inside her for so long, especially in such a personal place, was inconceivable.


A sudden wave of fear washed over him at the realization that Jenny might inspire Luna with similar ideas. The horrifying image of himself being secreted away inside his sister's behind day after day, for her own twisted enjoyment, made him quiver with revulsion.


Luna's laughter, ever effervescent and playful, resonated around him, intensifying his sense of mortification. "I mean, if I were that guy, I'd be furious with you," she laughed, eyes glittering with mischief. She reveled in the imagined embarrassment Levi must be experiencing, trapped and humiliated within the gum.


Jenny's own laughter joined Luna's, the sensation of her mirth reverberating around Levi, heightening his humiliation. "Hey, he volunteered! You can't blame a girl for sticking to the agreement," she defended herself but then softened. "But yeah, it was wrong..." she conceded quietly, just as a salon employee returned to attend to her hair. Seizing the opportunity for some playful retaliation, Jenny probed Luna, "What about you, Luna? Any shrinking stories of your own?"


Luna, bold and unabashed, flashed a broad smile. "Oh, all the time! I think the shrinkbox is the greatest invention since, I don't know, the wheel?" Her laughter rang out, and she caught the amused smirk of the salon employee, despite the woman's professional facade. Luna's eyes darted to Jenny's mouth with each bubble blown, winking mischievously at the gum, wondering if Levi caught her exuberant expression. "Honestly, it's the ultimate symbol of girl power," she proclaimed, relishing the sight of her brother vanishing once more behind Jenny's lips.


Their conversation was suddenly interrupted by the employee's enthusiastic voice. "Oh, I absolutely love the shrinkbox!" she gushed, locking eyes with both of them, her face alight with excitement. "In fact, I'm going to ShrinkCon tomorrow."


Luna's reaction was instant and ecstatic. "ShrinkCon? What? Where? Tell me everything!" Her voice was a pitch of thrilled anticipation. Levi, however, was consumed by a sinking dread. Even through the muffled, wet sounds of Jenny's mouth, he could discern his sister's sharp inhalation. The thought of Luna discovering a new avenue to torment him sent shivers down his spine, and he mentally steeled himself for the ordeal that awaited him.


"Stop it, Jen!" he mentally screamed, feeling her carelessly mold the gum into a perfect sphere, trapping him in the warm, saliva-filled cavity, tasting the omnipresent presence of her tongue.


As he struggled to preserve his sense of identity within Jenny's moist prison, Levi was bombarded with details about the forthcoming ShrinkCon. Every word, every tantalizing insight, further underscored how society had embraced shrink tech culture. With each excited gasp or chuckle from Luna and Jenny, his dignity was eroded, trampled underfoot.


The employee's raised eyebrow conveyed genuine surprise at Luna's lack of knowledge. "Really? You haven't heard? The ShrinkCon is just around the corner, tomorrow and the next day. It's the traveling one," she added, referencing the most renowned of all shrinking conventions, an event eagerly anticipated by the shrinking community each year. "The news is all over the local papers." Her words hung in the air, a stark reminder to Levi of how far-reaching and accepted his humiliating existence had become.


Caught slightly unprepared, Luna's eyes widened as she quickly responded, "Oh, I'm on holiday here, so I must have missed it. Is it really happening here?"


The employee's face blossomed into a smile at Luna's evident enthusiasm. "Then you're in for a treat," she promised, her eyes sparkling with excitement.


Meanwhile, Jenny's casual chewing continued, Levi's humiliation mounting as he remained trapped in the moist confines of her gum. Her interest piqued by Luna's joyous reaction, Jenny observed the proceedings with a blend of amusement and curiosity. The employee eagerly retrieved her phone and navigated to the ShrinkCon webpage, announcing with a broad grin, "Here, let me read the description of the event." Her excitement was palpable, and she was clearly thrilled to share this passion with them.


The employee's voice took on an entrancing tone as she began to describe the event: "ShrinkCon is a dazzling spectacle showcasing the very cutting edge of shrink technology. Designed to delight both giantesses and tinies, the convention offers a diverse range of attractions. From stunning displays of people parading their shrunken companions, to intricate costumes and daring BDSM equipment—there's truly something for every taste. Engage in trading, meet influential giantesses, and for those willing to pay a premium, experience being shrunk by them."


Levi's torment escalated with each vivid detail, his pulse quickening at the thought of further degradation and the spotlight that might shine on his pitiable state.


The employee's voice lowered conspiratorially as she hinted at something extraordinary. "Rumor has it there's a game-changing update on the way, building on the latest shrinkbox tech."


Luna's attention was seized immediately. "An upgrade? Something even more advanced than the smoothing feature?" she inquired, her eyes alight with anticipation. Jenny, feeling somewhat excluded from the technological conversation, chimed in with, "Smoothing?" Her voice echoed around Levi, increasing his disorientation and humiliation.


The hairdresser's response was swift, brushing off Jenny's question and finalizing her work on Jenny's hair. "Wait one minute, I'll finish her hair, and I'll be right with you," she said efficiently, her hands a blur of motion.


"Like what you see?" she asked Jenny, holding up a hand mirror to reveal the finished style.


"Sure do! Thanks!" Jenny replied, her approval clear. With a gracious nod, the employee turned her full attention to Luna, settling next to her and beginning to scroll through various updates on her phone. "So, it appears to build on the latest smoothing upgrade, but no details are available yet," she explained. "Oh, and look, even the CEO of ShrinkBox will be there. And there are prizes to be won."


"I'm Naomi, by the way," she added with a friendly smile, briefly meeting both girls' eyes before diving back into her phone.


Jenny, sensing that Luna and the employee were about to delve into a world of shared passion, gracefully bowed out of the conversation. "Alright, Luna. I'm off to the bathroom real quick, and then we'll head out?" she said, tossing a playful wink Luna's way.


Luna, utterly absorbed in her dialogue with Naomi, replied with an absent-minded "Sure, see you," her mind already spinning with thoughts of ShrinkCon and all the devilish schemes she could concoct involving Levi.


"N..no, Luna, don't forget me!" Levi's internal plea grew desperate as he was once more ground between Jenny's molars. The minty flavor had dissipated, replaced by a lingering, stale taste. "Please, sis, help!" he begged inwardly, his heart pounding in sync with the receding footsteps of Jenny as she made her way towards the bathroom, leaving him in a wet, nightmarish prison.


Caught in the relentless chew of Jenny's mouth, Levi felt utterly helpless and disoriented as he found himself trapped in the most intimate and humiliating situation imaginable. As Jenny entered the bathroom stall, he became increasingly aware of the depths of his degradation.


He had spent an entire year daydreaming about Jenny, romantically idolizing her from afar. But now, imprisoned in the wet folds of her gum, he couldn't help but wonder if he could ever appreciate her the same way again. The very thought of being his sister's toy, and now reduced to nothing more than an object in Jenny's mouth, gnawed at his soul.


The humiliation grew as he realized he was invading her privacy, trapped inside her mouth while she sat down on the toilet. He could see her underwear around her ankles, a sight that filled him with both embarrassment and a surreal curiosity. Was he even allowed to see this?


As Jenny blew a bubble, casually checking her socials while on the toilet, he squinted through the transparent film of the gum, trying to make sense of what he was seeing. Was she on his profile? He couldn't tell, as suddenly he was slurped back into the wet confines of her mouth, once again ground between her molars.


A horrifying thought suddenly consumed him. The gum had lost its flavor. What was she going to do with him now? Panic seized him as he contemplated the possibilities—swallowed whole or flushed down the toilet. The images were too terrible to bear. "No, Luna, Jenny, no!" he mentally pleaded as he felt Jenny's teeth resume their relentless grinding.


Oblivious to his terror, Jenny hummed a happy tune, finishing up and moving to the mirror to apply a fresh layer of lip gloss. From his humiliating vantage point, the sight of her lips smacking together from the inside was utterly surreal and deeply unsettling.


Just when he thought he might be safe and that she was heading back to his sister, she took two steps and opened her mouth. A horrifying vision appeared before him: an open bin, full of disgusting feminine products. Time seemed to slow as she tried to spit him into it, but the gum clung stubbornly to her lips. With growing frustration, she finally managed to eject him.


He mentally screamed for her attention as he landed in the tiny bin, surrounded by horrifying items—discarded papers, empty toilet rolls, candy wrappers, and even more humiliating refuse. He was nothing but waste, just like the rest. The final degradation came as Jenny carelessly threw in her used paper towel, plunging him into darkness.


"No, please Luna!" he mentally begged his sister, the only one who knew he was there, stuck to a discarded piece of gum. But there was no help, only silence.


In a twisted moment of self-loathing, he realized that the whole situation had aroused him. He mentally screamed in frustration and anger at himself, trapped in a maelstrom of conflicting emotions, completely alone and forgotten, lost in a nightmarish world that had once been filled with innocent fantasies.



Luna was finishing up at the cash register, animatedly discussing Shrinkcon with Naomi, their laughter mingling with the sounds of the bustling salon. The two traded phone numbers and socials, promising to connect again soon.


"So give me a call if you want if you're there," Naomi smiled at Luna, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "No pressure, but it might be fun to go together," she added, thoughtfully preparing two goody bags for her customers.


Luna's eyes caught Jenny approaching from the bathroom, looking refreshed and ready to leave. Her friend's beauty and poise made Luna feel proud to be in her company.


"Are you girls both done discussing your fetishes?" Jenny teased with a mischievous grin, eliciting smiles from both women.


"Nah, not yet," Luna responded playfully, matching Jenny's energy. "But we'll do that tomorrow maybe, will you join?" she asked, her eyes dancing with curiosity.


"Mmm, not for me," Jenny shrugged, a guilty smile playing on her lips. "Not ready yet to indulge myself in it after what happened last time," she winked knowingly at Luna, alluding to a past mishap.


"Your loss!" Luna retorted, her smile wide as she handed both goody bags to Jenny. "Can you carry these, babe? I want to order tickets for Shrinkcon as we walk," she asked, her voice lilting with anticipation.


Jenny rolled her eyes but chuckled, her affection for Luna clear. "Sure, hon, let's go."


They said their goodbyes to Naomi and headed to their car, Luna completely engrossed in yapping away to Jenny about Shrinkcon and purchasing the tickets. Her helpless brother's predicament momentarily forgotten, she felt a wave of excitement about the day ahead.


Once in the car, Luna's mood soared even higher as she successfully bought the tickets, her mind already reeling with thoughts of the fun day to come. She felt invincible, the wind breezing through her hair as she drove, music playing, her worries left behind.


"Can I have a new piece of gum, Lun?" Jenny asked, casually reaching into Luna's bag.


"Sure, babe..." Luna began, but her voice trailed off as a huge wave of panic washed over her.


"W... wait... what?" she stammered, her eyes widening in horror as she saw Jenny popping in another piece of chewing gum into her clearly empty mouth.


"W...what did you do with your old one??" Luna's voice trembled, guilt and shock mingling within her.


"Hmm? Oh, I spat it out in the toilet bin," Jenny replied nonchalantly, absentmindedly chewing. "Lost its flavor."


"N...no!" Luna's thoughts screamed. "How could I've been so careless!" Ashamed and horrified by her carelessness, she realized her toy, her brother, was trapped in a bin in a toilet of a random hair salon, waiting for her.


As much as the thought excited her dominating kink, she shook her head fiercely, scolding herself, "Get it together, Luna!" With newfound determination, she pushed the pedal, needing to drop off Jenny as soon as possible so she could retrieve her toy brother. The drive was a blur, her heart pounding with guilt, anticipation, and a strange thrill she didn't dare acknowledge.


—-


Levi felt utterly scared, helpless, humiliated, and alone in the dark bin. The strong odor of feminine products filled his nostrils, and he felt degraded being among discarded feminine waste. The humiliation was unbearable, and a feeling of abandonment gnawed at him.


"Where are you, Luna!" he mentally begged, his thoughts frantic and desperate. Deep in his heart, he knew full well that Luna would never leave him to rot. She loved him both as a brother and toy way too much, but clearly something had gone wrong. He had thought his sister had left her ditzy behavior at home when she started college, but he was wrong, so terribly wrong.


A mental whimper escaped him as he heard the distant sounds of the salon, followed by massive footsteps as another random woman entered the toilet. The harsh noise of urination reached his ears, and he grunted, his humiliation growing.


His mental retching became almost physical as the bin opened, and an unattractive woman threw a discarded empty toilet roll on top of him, along with a wet tissue from her hands. Revolted, he could only bear the humiliation, each moment an agonizing reminder of his helpless state.


With a humiliating realization, he noticed the gum beginning to harden, his form following the material's contours. "No, please, help me," he whimpered in the dark bag, partly drenched in Jenny's saliva and hardening at the same time. His body was stiffening, and fear clawed at his mind.


Suddenly, the massive door opened, and to his horror, he heard the sloshing sound of a wet mop on the floor near him. "Somebody is cleaning!" he realized, his mind racing.


Then, after the mopping was done, he heard footsteps approaching him. "N... no," he mentally begged as the bin opened. With a mental scream, two huge hands removed the bag, and he shifted deeper into it, his terror mounting.


To his utter horror, he saw the distorted figure of a female cleaner going towards a huge bag, secured in a metal cleaning cart. His heart pounded in his tiny chest, and he could scarcely breathe as the cleaner began to tilt the bathroom bin towards it.


He retched once again as he saw cut-off hair from the salon at the bottom. "No!" he mentally yelled, recognizing two familiar hair colors, probably one belonging to his sister, at the bottom. But his pleas were in vain.


There was nothing he could do as the cleaning lady tipped the contents into the big bag. The humiliation and disgust were overwhelming, and his mind reeled as the bin closed, sealing him in darkness once more. Trapped in a place so vile and degrading, he was left to await his fate, every passing moment a torment to his shrunken and helpless existence.



Levi's anger and fear were palpable in the vast bin. He had heard the cleaning lady drive the cleaning cart into a small room, and with a click of the light switch, the little light that had entered the bin disappeared, along with her presence. In the distance, he could hear the salon's happy sounds, a life that seemed very distant while he was, both literally and figuratively, trash in the woman's eyes.


Time passed excruciatingly slowly as he lay unable to close his eyes, staring into the darkness of the disgusting bin. His mind was a whirlpool of emotion, humiliation mingling with disbelief and desperation.


Suddenly, he heard hurried steps, and with a leap in his heart, he recognized the sound. It was his sister, Luna. "Oh no, it's empty!" she said, her voice distorted through the bin and door.


"Hmm, the cleaning lady must have emptied it. It should be in the cart; follow me," another voice responded, guiding Luna.


Levi's humiliation deepened as the light sprung on, revealing his surroundings in the bin once again. "So that girl was chewing on a tiny all the time?" a female voice excitedly said with a chuckle. He was sure it was the hairdresser who had cut Jenny's hair.


"Y...yeah, she didn't know though and spat him out," Luna said. Levi could hardly believe that Luna had actually told the woman what she did. She was so audacious.


Suddenly, the light entered the bin, and a second later, two giant, vibrant faces loomed over the top, making him feel incredibly small. Luna cringed her nose. "Eew," she said, the irony not lost on Levi.


The woman chuckled. "Imagine being him," she laughed and squinted her eyes. "Yeah, there are all kinds of toilet rolls and tissues; he's in there," she said, reaching in with rubber gloves.


He couldn't believe the scenario that played out above his head. Luna watched, a complex mixture of arousal and guilt in her eyes. Suddenly, she spotted him. "There, next to the toilet roll," Luna said with relief.


"Yes, I see it!" the woman exclaimed as two enormous digits lifted him up, his tiny form almost unrecognizable.


"Eww," Luna said once again, looking at the gum covered in hair, causing the woman to chuckle. "You put him there," she laughed, a gleam of mischief in her eyes.


"Now, you promised!" the woman laughed, a playful tone in her voice. "Unsmooth him, I want to see him," the hairdresser giggled, her excitement clear.


Levi's humiliation was complete. Exposed, degraded, and now the object of curiosity and amusement, he was at the mercy of his sister and a stranger. His mind reeled with the conflicting emotions of excitement and utter degradation, his shrunken state a constant reminder of his helplessness.



A tingling sensation spread over Levi's body, yet it was more difficult to "unsmooth" him, as his body slowly had to make its way through the gum. He felt very small as the two women watched in awe, their eyes wide as he slowly appeared, a miraculous transformation from object to living being.


Finally, his voice returned. "Luna! How could you..." but he couldn't even finish his sentence as the woman removed her rubber gloves and pinched him between her eager fingers.


"Wow, this one is cute!" she giggled, bringing him toward her staring eyes. He felt pathetic and small as the woman, whose name he later learned was Naomi, turned and twisted him before her eyes. "It's so incredible to see them like this, right?" she giggled, her eyes sparkling with fascination.


Luna smiled a bit guiltily, her excitement tempered by the realization of her mistake. "Yeah, they are, but I messed up with this particular scenario," she said, biting her lip. Levi was genuinely surprised as she mouthed a "sorry," her eyes reflecting genuine remorse even as Naomi continued to fondle him. Not that he was ready to forgive her.


"So who is he?" Naomi asked, her tone light and teasing. "Can I have him?" she grinned, her eyes glinting with mischief. "Or is he linked to your box?" The thought that his sister could give him to a random woman horrified Levi.


"No, he's linked to mine," Luna said, holding out her hand.


"Aaww, that's too bad," Naomi said, placing him in Luna's palm and leaning in, her massive face looming before him. "You sure would have made a good condiment on my sandwich," she giggled, her words conjuring flashes of memories of being eaten accidentally by Luna.


The massive woman laughed at Levi's reaction. "So who is he, if you want to tell that is?" she said, looking up to Luna.


"I.. I, eh," Luna stammered, clearly in discomfort from the question.


"Someone from home?" Naomi giggled.


Luna only nodded.


"And you took him on your holiday?" she pried further.


"Yes," Luna answered shortly but with a polite smile.


Naomi looked straight at Levi in amusement, her mind reeling with curiosity. But she decided to stop her prying now. "Well, good for you, little man," she winked and stood fully up.


"Sorry, I'm feeling a bit guilty," Luna said, her voice soft. "I should be more careful."


Naomi nodded. "Yeah, you should," she giggled. "But I'm not that much better," she chuckled.


Luna laughed nervously and looked at Levi. "We'll talk later, ok?" She said, her grin returning, excitement bubbling up again at having her toy back.


"Now where to put you," she mused, her eyes twinkling.


"W-what, no, Luna, enough, I don't want to be 'put' anymore!" Levi yelled, his voice cracking with frustration. Naomi chuckled at his distress.


"I got just the thing, wait here," she giggled and disappeared, leaving Levi once more at the mercy of his sister's whims, his emotions a complex tangle of relief, humiliation, and lingering anger. The experience had left him feeling more exposed and degraded than ever before, a toy to be played with, a curiosity to be examined, all under the watchful eyes of strangers.


"Where were you, Luna!" Levi growled at his big sister, his voice sharp with anger. "You were so careless today!" he screamed up to his massive sister, his eyes filled with a mixture of fury and disbelief.


"Yeah, I know..." she said, and he was taken aback by her sudden release of relentless dominion. For a fleeting moment, it almost seemed she was his equal, the sister he knew before all this madness. "I know, I know, I just got really caught in... something," she said, her voice gentle as she stroked his hair. "I forgot about you for a second... Sorry."


"F... forget?" he stammered, taken aback by the audacity of her statement. To forget about him being tiny, helpless, and her shrunken toy that she humiliated minute by minute seemed unthinkable.


She shrugged, a playful smile crossing her lips. "Yeah, forget..." she said simply. "Sorry, you know how I am sometimes." He looked at her, appalled, wondering how she could so casually dismiss him, not even thinking about him while he was in the trash, while he was being chewed by Jenny.


"So how was it in Jenny's mouth?" she giggled, her eyes dancing with mischief, and just as he was about to figuratively chew her out, Naomi came back.


"Come, Luna, the rest of the employees are eating. I will redo your hair," Naomi said with a wink, her tone light and breezy.


Levi couldn't even begin to answer as Luna's hand closed around him. With a yelp, he saw the gigantic salon around him, his view shifting wildly as he was carried. "Why is she redoing her hair?" he thought, a sinking feeling in his stomach that it would probably be bad for him.


He could hear a distant whisper of Naomi and a giggle from Luna as her phone appeared, and she opened the shrink app. He suddenly grew a bit. "Now where is that option..." Luna mused, her fingers deftly scrolling through lists of body alterations. "It's there," a sudden massive finger of Naomi helped her out. "Ah, right," she said, and Levi could feel his body tingling, but he wasn't smoothed on anything.


"Now give him to me," Naomi giggled, her eyes twinkling as he was swiftly placed on her giant hand.


"Now, this is new—a bit of a small gimmick, but it's fun," she laughed. He couldn't tell what it was, but it seemed like some kind of elastic rope with two loops at both ends.


He tried to fight her, but she put both feet in the loops and closed them, trapping them inside. He protested, begging her to stop, but Luna watched with amusement as Naomi handled her brother like a common accessory. "Luna, help!" he cried, his voice desperate, but the woman bent him forward and looped his wrists in the loops, closing them as well.


"There!" the woman cheered, her face glowing with satisfaction. "Did you make him elastic?"


"E...elastic?" he cried out, his voice filled with frustration and disbelief. "Sure did!" Luna said from above him, her voice light and cheerful.


"Good!" Naomi laughed. "Great update, huh?" She pulled on his belly, and to his utter horror, his body moved along like a closed elastic band.


"N...no, what's happening!" he yelled, panic rising as he was brought before his sister's laughing face.


"Luna, meet your new hairband!" Naomi presented him, her laughter ringing in his ears.


"Please!" he whimpered, humiliation washing over him as he looked up into his sister's amused gaze. Her guilt was already fading, replaced by a spark of joy as she gasped, taking him from Naomi and stretching his body like he was just a scrunchy.


He could do nothing but endure as he saw the front side of his body, like the inside of an elastic hairband. "Stop!" he yelled, his shame complete as his sister's fingers stroked his backside, tracing his full outline, moving from his back, over his head, over the back of his legs.


"So cute," she said, her voice soft as she ended at his butt. She gave it a few playful pats, making him blush from shame and arousal. 


"So Luna, braid or just a tail?" Naomi asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she held out her palm, waiting for Luna's decision.


"Hmm, I don't know," Luna responded, her eyes narrowing in thought, a mischievous smile playing at her lips. She unceremoniously dumped her living scrunchy brother into the waiting hand. His tiny voice filled with rage and despair, "How about nothing!" he screamed, his words barely reaching the two gigantic women as he was brought behind his sister's head. The thick, healthy strands of Luna's hair patiently awaited him, waiting to be held up by his humiliated form.


"Hmm, maybe a braid will make him swing too much, and I have to make it up for him, for, you know, being chewing gum," Luna giggled, her laughter light and unconcerned. 


"What, that is not making it..." Levi's voice trailed off, his words lost to their merriment.


"So let's do a ponytail instead! Just a simple tail will do," Luna decided, her words carefree and her thoughts far removed from her brother's plight.


"Good choice!" Naomi agreed, setting Levi down for a moment. "Mind if I cut a tiny bit of hair? You won't see it." After Luna's nonchalant agreement, Naomi brought the loose strand towards Levi, his eyes widening in terror.


"W..what are you doing?" he stammered, but Naomi just winked and placed him in her hands, his head on top of his sister's hair. "Sssh," she teased, wrapping Luna's hair over his head, forcing his mouth open, gagging him with his own sister's hair.


The realization hit him with the force of a slap. He was being gagged by his sister's hair, the very strands he had once found in disgust on the couch back when he was full-sized. Now, they were in his mouth, silencing him, degrading him, turning him into an object of humiliation. The texture of the hair against his tongue, the scent of her shampoo invading his nostrils, every sensation was a reminder of his degradation. She found another role for her brother; a mere accessory to her beauty.

"Perfect!" Naomi's giggled pulled him back to the reality of his predicament as she tied a knot with the hair.


Levi's protests were lost to the world as Naomi collected his sister's hair, styling it with practiced ease. His struggles were futile, his humiliation complete, as Naomi brushed and folded Luna's hair, pulling his elastic form open to receive the thick strands.


He caught sight of himself in a distant mirror, nothing more than a flesh-colored scrunchy about to hold up his sister's hair, his body stretching to accommodate the dark strands as they pushed through his open form. The sensation of her hair gliding through his elastic body was both alien and intimate, a violation of his very being.


With a final yelp, he settled into place, his face buried deep in his sister's hair, his body a slave to her movements. Every shift of her head, every playful toss sent waves of sensation through his humiliated form.


"Oh my God!" Luna exclaimed, her fingers caressing his tiny, trapped butt with a delighted giggle. Her hair swayed from side to side, held up by her living scrunchy, her brother's shrunken, humiliated body. "So cute!" she chirped, her eyes sparkling with joy, her thoughts of guilt and empathy long forgotten in the pleasure of her playful domination.


Suddenly, the world shifted for Levi as a massive hand lifted his head for a brief moment. He groaned into his sister's hair gag, his vision just barely clearing the thick strands that ensnared him. For a fleeting instant, he found himself staring into the face of Naomi, her eyes filled with curiosity as she inspected him.


"He doesn't seem too happy," Naomi observed, her voice tinged with amusement. She gently turned his head back towards his sister's hair, her touch tender yet dismissive. With a helpless, gagged no, she pressed him back between the thick strands, wiggling the back of his head playfully. Levi's mind reeled with humiliation, unable to reconcile his helplessness with his sister's disregard.


"Well, he should be," Luna laughed, admiring her reflection in the mirror, the image of her own living scrunchy reflecting back at her. "This is just the way this tiny wants it," she said, her voice light and carefree, deliberately keeping Naomi in the dark about Levi's true identity.


"Besides," she added, grabbing her bag and standing up, her tone bright and cheerful, "he's going to be there for a while. I'm playing golf this afternoon." She looked at her reflection again, her brows knitting together. "Hmm, but I need something to cover him up," she mused, her voice thoughtful.


"Silly me!" Naomi exclaimed, slapping her forehead in mock dismay. "This goes with it." She reached for a broad, dark scrunchy, her movements swift and confident.


Levi's world lurched as the tail moved, his body forced along with it. Panic surged within him as fabric enveloped the outside of his trapped body. "No!" he thought, his mind a whirlwind of terror as his already trapped vision grew even darker and more claustrophobic, his entire head pressed deep into the bundled mass of his sister's hair.


"There!" Naomi declared, her voice triumphant. "Much better!" Luna's reflection smiled back at her, the broad scrunchy covering the living one perfectly.


"Thanks Naomi!" Luna giggled, her voice filled with genuine appreciation. "This is fun. Hope to see you tomorrow!" She moved towards the door, her movements graceful and relaxed.


"And please don't tell my friend she chewed on a tiny if you see her by chance," Luna added, her cheeks flushing a delicate shade of red.


"Don't worry, hon," Naomi reassured her, her smile warm and understanding. "Your secret is safe with me."


As Luna stepped outside, the door closing behind her, she heard Naomi's voice calling after her, laughter in her tone. "You have to tell me who he is sometime, though!"


Luna sighed in defeat, feeling her tail sway as she walked, the image of her helpless brother, reduced to a mere hair elastic, playing in her mind. "Oh Luna, you're helpless," she murmured to herself, a smile playing at her lips as she entered her car to pick up her mother for a round of golf.



Several hours had passed since Luna left the hair salon, and the world around Levi had been reduced to muffled sounds and the constant sensation of his sister's hair against his confined body. He was trapped, twisted, and turned with every movement Luna made as she played golf with their mother. The gag was unrelenting, the darkness complete, and his sister's hair flowed through him in a way that was unbearably humiliating. He felt helpless, his mind a whirl of confusion and shame. It was a state of mental captivity he imagined might be akin to that of bound-up slaves in some hidden BDSM dungeon.


Occasionally, Luna's fingers would slip underneath the real scrunchy that covered him, playfully exploring his trapped body, sometimes even pressing his head further in with a teasing wiggle. The intimacy of her touch, both tormenting and tantalizing, only heightened his feelings of degradation.


The humiliation reached a fevered peak when Luna's fingers pried the scrunchy open as they waited for a four-ball in front of them. She played with his arousal for agonizing minutes on end, teasing him to the brink of pleasure. He gasped into his gag, the app's settings of orgasm denial keeping him from any release. He felt her fingers fondle his erection, the sensations intensified by his confined state.


Mentally, he pictured his sister on the golf course, the way she looked, well-dressed in a flowing skirt. He had played golf with her many times, and she was quite skilled. He had always admired her appearance, but never in his wildest dreams had he thought he would become a hidden accessory to her attire, moaning from forbidden pleasure in her hair, tasting and smelling her shampoo, mixed with the sweat from her neck. The heat of the day was soaring, and he could only listen, trapped and degraded, as they continued their game.


"So, Luna, hun, did you hear anything from Levi?" he heard his mother ask, and his ears perked up at the mention of his name.


"Eh, no, not like the last few days," Luna replied, her voice hesitant, searching for an excuse.


"Hmm, I'm starting to worry, Luna," his mother continued, concern evident in her tone. "I mean, sure, he's probably just having fun and all, but a few messages wouldn't hurt, right?" Her words were punctuated by the sound of the buggy driving at full speed, Levi's body swinging along with the hills and turns, tethered to his sister's tail.


Luna smiled at her mother's choice of words but decided not to make a silent joke this time. "Well, you know how he is," she said, her voice casual. "He's fine." But deep inside, she knew she had to take action, to take control of his socials. The last time she had tried to get information from him, he had been trapped in her stomach. Perhaps this time, she should take a different approach. Her mind drifted as her mother exited the buggy to swing, and a grin played on Luna's lips as an idea began to form.


Within the dark confines of his sister's hair, Levi's desperation grew. He yelled for help into his sister's hair gag, smothered in her tail, trying to reach his mother, to tell her he was right there with them. But his cries were in vain, his voice unheard. A sense of dread washed over him as his sister got up to swing another driver, the motion of her swing a terrifying and constant reminder of his shrunken, helpless state. His fantasies had become his reality, and the humiliation was more intense than he could have ever imagined.


After an exhausting game of golf, Luna returned to her room, feeling slightly worn out from the day's activities and the demanding heat. She flopped down on her bed with a satisfied sigh, unintentionally pressing her trapped little brother deep into the pillow as she casually checked her socials. The thought that she needed his passwords loomed in the back of her mind, but for now, she was content to relax.


Levi, on the other hand, was trapped in a nightmare of humiliation. The sensation of being crushed under his sister's head, treated as nothing more than an accessory while she ignored him, was almost too much to bear. His attempts to free himself from the gag by chewing her hair had been futile, and the taste of her shampoo mixed with sweat lingered in his mouth. Every second was a reminder of his helpless state, and he could only wait, growing more humiliated and infuriated.


At last, Luna got up and removed the large hairband that had hidden him. He quivered from the sudden exposure to cool air and then recoiled in embarrassment as she nonchalantly slid him onto her wrist like an inanimate object, ignoring his identity as her living brother.


"Had fun, bro?" she inquired playfully, washing her hands. "Twenty points on nine holes! You're like a good luck charm!" she exclaimed, her voice dripping with amusement.


Levi's face burned with shame as he observed her moving around the room, changing into a bikini. His emotions were a tangled mess of humiliation, anger, and a forbidden fascination he couldn't suppress.


"That looks uncomfortable," she said suddenly, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she noticed something that resembled a gag in his mouth, seemingly enjoying his distress. "You must love that," she teased, securing her hair with a regular elastic.


Her words stung, and Levi's humiliation deepened. He wanted to scream at her, to tell her to stop, but he was helpless, bound and gagged by his own sister.


"So, bro, we need to talk," she said, her voice a mix of amusement and faux concern. "Mom's worrying about you." Her fingers played with him, both gentle and mocking.


The anger inside Levi grew, mingling with his humiliation. He wanted to plead with her, to beg her to give him a break, to treat him like her brother again, not a toy.


"And we can't have that!" she chirped, her voice falsely cheerful. "So we're going to play a little game."

As she reached to remove his gag, her eyes widened in realization. "Oh, would you look at that? You've been gagged with my own hair? Naomi didn't even tell me!" Luna couldn't contain her glee, her laughter filling the room. "How adorable, you've been silenced with strands of my hair all afternoon."


The thought delighted her, planting a seed of future possibilities. 'I should explore some BDSM elements for more ideas,' she secretly mused.


With that, she finally removed his gag, freeing him at last. Levi's emotions spilled out, a torrent of humiliation, helplessness, and anger. "Luna, please," he stammered, his voice cracking. "Can't you just...just give me a break?"


Her smile didn't waver, but her eyes hardened. "Oh, Levi," she cooed, her voice dripping with condescension. "You want this, remember? You told me all about it this morning" she smiled.

Levi's eyes darted toward the shrinkbox in the distance, a vision of temporary respite from his unending humiliation. He recognized his tiny pink apartment within the box and longed for the monotony of that confined space. Anything to escape another round of torment at his sister's hands.


"Luna, please," he begged, his voice quivering. "Just put me back in my apartment. Enough of this."


Her laughter was like a dagger to his pride, playfully dismissing his plea. Her hand reached into a drawer, retrieving a small plastic bag, and as she opened it, Levi's blood ran cold. Inside were a silver bar with clasps and two clear pink balls. His mind raced, knowing that yet another humiliation awaited him, but he couldn't yet fathom what it might be.


Luna's grin widened as she shrank him further with her phone, the sheer scale of her room becoming a terrifying reminder of his vulnerability. "Now, little bro," she cooed, her voice a mix of excitement and amusement, "hold still!"


A yelp escaped Levi's lips as the cold metal of the bar pressed against his back, positioned precisely between his buttocks. "No!" he cried, struggling to escape, but Luna's nimble fingers secured his ankles with a metal clasp.


She looked him over, a triumphant gleam in her eye, then pulled an elastic band around his waist, securing his arms by his sides. "Jeez, Levi, how many times have I tied you up these weeks?" she laughed, delighting in his humiliation.


Terror, humiliation, and a twisted sense of arousal mingled within Levi. "W-what are you going to do now?" he stammered, his voice thick with dread.


"Sssh, just wait," Luna whispered, picking up one of the clear pink balls and attaching the pole to it. Levi's world spun, his view switching between his gigantic sister and the room as she affixed him to the pink ball.


"I'm going to put you somewhere safe!" Luna announced, her voice light and carefree. "No more losing my precious brother in some bin. Nice and secure in my body."


Levi's heart stopped. "D-did you say... in?" he asked, hope and understanding warring within him.


She brought him closer to her waiting breast, and realization dawned. "N-no, wait!" he cried, struggling against his bonds. "No!"


"You," Luna boomed, her head looming above her breasts, "you, my little brother, are going to be your sister's nipple piercing!" Her laughter echoed in his ears, a cruel reminder of her power and his helplessness.


Levi's erection twitched uncontrollably as Luna brought his head towards the opening of her nipple. Her face, viewed from this unnatural angle, looked strange, yet its beauty was undeniable. He felt a strange warmth as his forehead disappeared into the soft tissue.


"How unreal is this, right?" Luna grinned down at her helpless sibling, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she wiggled him playfully in the hole.


"I..I..." he stammered, a blush spreading across his face as he teetered between humiliation and arousal. But reality crashed back as her grin widened, and she gleefully announced, "See you on the other side!"


"Wait!" he cried, but his words were cut off as her face vanished from his sight, replaced by the dark, suffocating warmth of her breast. The sound of her heartbeat filled his ears, deafening and relentless, as he was consumed by the sensation of her body around him. The warm tissue embraced him, the rhythmic pulse of her blood flowing through her veins a constant reminder of his own insignificance. The muffled sounds of her excitement reached him, adding to his disorientation and humiliation.


Time seemed to stretch as he was held captive within her, the sensations overwhelming and unending. And then, with a suddenness that left him breathless, his head plopped out from the other side.


Dazed and disoriented, he looked around, his eyes widening as they fell on her other breast, a distant and untouched twin to his current prison. He looked up, and Luna's delighted face filled his vision.


"Welcome back," she cheered, her cheeks flushed with arousal as the opening of her nipple closed around his neck. "No, please," he whimpered, feeling the ball at his feet become stuck in place. He tried to move, but the sensation only made Luna laugh, her pleasure poorly concealed. "Ooh, that's nice," she giggled, shaking her breasts for a moment. "Keep doing that, please!" she joked.


Refusing to indulge her further, he stopped and craned his neck, a mixture of shame and arousal washing over him as he took in the sight of his body disappearing into his sister's nipple. Her breast looked soft and pliant, inviting thoughts he knew he shouldn't entertain. "No!" he mentally chided himself, struggling to suppress his inappropriate feelings.


"Get me out!" he demanded, his voice breaking with desperation. But Luna only chuckled, leaning down to rest her head on her pillow, her eyes never leaving him. "No way, bro," she said, her voice dripping with amusement as she grabbed her phone. "You're going to stay there for a while, and the best is yet to come."


Levi's sight was an unreal and harrowing experience as Luna's face partly disappeared behind her phone for a moment. Trapped inside her nipple, he was surrounded by her body, stretching out in all directions, soft and inviting, carrying a slightly salty scent from her golf game earlier. His erection twitched involuntarily, and he mentally screamed at himself to get it together.


"Oh, you're still elastic," Luna said, more to herself than to her new living nipple piercing. She quickly adjusted his settings back to normal on her phone, and Levi felt his body tingle, though nothing seemed to change.


"So, bro," she began casually, her eyes focused on the app, not even looking at him. "As I said, Mom is starting to worry about your safety back at home. Well, your former home," she laughed, her fingers moving swiftly on her phone. "Now my nipple is your home," she joked, causing her breast to sway tantalizingly.


"Anyway, I really need your passwords," she continued, glancing at him briefly and noticing his defiant expression.


"No way!" he yelled, remembering the last time she'd tried to extract this information from him. "Never, remember!" he insisted, recalling the terrifying time he'd spent in her stomach.


"Hmm, yes," Luna giggled, turning her attention back to her phone. "But I will change my tactics this time," she continued, her voice laced with mischief. "Now let's make sure your orgasm denial is still on," she said deliberately, laughing as she felt him struggle within her nipple.


"Great, it is!" she announced, looking at him again. "Now, do you want to hear the deal?" she asked, softly pinching the nipple he was trapped in.


"No!" he shouted in defiance, but she continued anyway.


"Hmm, how to break this to you," she mused, smiling. "Ah, I know, do you remember when we used to watch Dragonball Z?"


"Uh... yes?" he replied, his curiosity piqued.


"Do you remember Goku going kaio-ken, and that he could multiply that by 20?" she asked, giggling at the shared memory.


"Well, that's what I'm going to do with your arousal," she laughed, turning her phone around so he could see. "I'm going to drive you fucking nuts!" she cackled.


"N...no, Luna, no," he whimpered, his eyes widening as he saw a slider labeled "Arousal Multiplier." It was currently set on one, and he was already feeling aroused from days of denial.


"No!" he screamed as she slowly pushed her finger on the slider, moving it to two. "Kaio-Ken times 2!" she cheered, and he gasped as a wave of overpowering arousal washed over him, his body quaking with unexpected pleasure within her nipple.


But he could also feel the orgasm denial doing its work, denying him release from the multiplied pleasure. His erection throbbed, his body writhing in arousal.


"No, Luna, please, let me cum!" he gasped in a mix of pleasure and frustration.


"Password?" she teased, her voice light and playful. "No?" she asked, receiving only squirms in response. "No orgasm then," she giggled, standing up. "Talk to you later, bro!" she laughed, putting on the top of her bikini, leaving him trapped and frustrated, ready for a late afternoon and evening at the pool.



An hour later, Luna was enjoying herself by the pool. She had swam for a bit, reveling in the sensation of her brother's struggles within her breast, before lounging on a sunbed.Jenny had made some cocktails, and there were quite a few people around, including her mom and some familiar faces who also owned holiday homes nearby.


Luna sipped from her cool margarita, swirling the ice around, all the while savoring the exquisite feelings in her nipple. She smiled to herself as she grabbed her phone. The arousal multiplier was currently at 4, but she thought it was time to push it to 5... no, 6. She needed a bigger jump – or perhaps she simply craved the additional pleasure. Her intentions were unclear even to herself.


Inside her bikini, Levi screamed in frustration and utter insanity, the heightened arousal driving him mad. "Stop Luna!" he yelled against the still slightly wet fabric that pressed against his face.


Suddenly, a huge finger opened the top of her bikini, and Luna's face, bathed in the late evening sun, peered in at him, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Password?" her soft voice reached his tiny, agonized ears.


But she hadn't broken him... yet. As he began to wonder if he could resist, he yelled back, "No!" Luna's face showed a playful appreciation as she commended him briefly before snapping her top back over him. Two seconds later, he felt even more intense arousal, knowing she'd dialed him up again.


"So Jen, are you going with me tomorrow?" Luna asked her friend, who was lounging on a bed a few feet away, her feet playfully in the air as she read a magazine on her belly.


"Don't know yet, Luna!" Jenny giggled, wiggling her butt in a way that reminded Luna of her past experiences with her tiny brother.


The sight of her friend's butt high in the air, shaking invitingly, briefly excited Luna, and her thoughts wandered back to her brother.


Levi yelped, momentarily confused as his sister's massive body rose, and her breast suddenly slammed against something bony underneath him, trapping and squishing him. He heard a surprised, playful shriek coming from the surface beneath him and realized with a mix of dread and arousal that his sister was deliberately laying on Jenny to tease him further. "Aw, come on, Jenny," his enormous sister giggled from above.


Jenny laughed, a bit surprised by her friend's sudden move. "What are you doing, Luna? Get off me!" she laughed, turning her body. Luna quickly relented, getting to her feet with a giggle. "Think about it!" Luna laughed before diving into the water, taking her increasingly tormented brother along for the ride.



Late in the evening, Luna found herself freshly showered and enjoying some alone time in her bed. Well, apart from her squirming brother, that is. She had some music on, and she was painting her toenails, dressed in a baggy shirt without a bra. The gentle brushing of her shirt against her wiggling nipple added to her pleasure, eliciting delightful sensations from her brother's struggles within.


Luna hummed a playful tune as she switched to her other foot, her mind drifting to her brother's resilience. He had vowed to be strong and resistant, and she found herself unexpectedly proud of him for resisting her even now. "But there will come a time he won't be able to," she mused, smiling to herself, picturing him trapped in her nipple for days, the multiplier set to the maximum. She grinned, reflecting on how it was already at 16. She had gradually turned it up during the evening: 8 during dinner, 10 for a late evening swim, 12 during her shower, and 14 when she went for a late-night tea with her mother.


Beneath her baggy shirt, trapped inside his sister's nipple, Levi was in a state of absolute mental chaos from horniness and arousal.

Pictures of Luna flooded Levi's mind, each one a tantalizing mixture of humiliating and hot. There she was, in her summer dress, looking so light and carefree. The way the fabric clung to her curves, the way she twirled, her laughter ringing in the air. The memories were so vivid, so raw, that he could almost feel her warmth, taste her wetness. How he'd been stuffed in her mouth, licked and sucked on, her tongue exploring him, her lips closing around him. The sensation of being trapped in her dildo, inserted into her wetness, the very essence of his sister surrounding him like a sleeping bag.


He remembered the feeling of being chewed on, the sensation of being used as an insole in her shoe, the rhythmic pressure of her footsteps. He recalled the way she had sewed him into her panties while she danced and laughed, her body moving to the beat, him trapped against her, a part of her secret rhythm. How she'd turned him into a tongue piercing, a clit piercing, how she'd trapped him in her body, made him an extension of her very being.


He thought of her smell, a fragrance that was uniquely Luna, an intoxicating blend of sweetness and sensuality. He thought of how she looked, her eyes sparkling with mischief, her smile a knowing, seductive curve. He thought of how she tasted, an exotic flavor that was all her own.


It was unnatural how arousing these memories were. Luna had become a sensual goddess in his mind, a figure of desire and domination. Every glance, every touch, every word was imbued with a sexual charge that drove him to the brink of madness. She had turned their relationship into a game, and he was her secret plaything, her private toy. And now, trapped and tormented, he was forced to confront the full intensity of his arousal, his desires, his utter submission to her.


The images continued to parade through his mind, each one a tormenting reminder of his humiliation, but also a testament to her power and allure. His arousal was no longer just physical; it was a mental and emotional craving, a yearning for her control, her touch, her very essence. His mind teetered on the brink, the onslaught of memories threatening to consume him. He was lost in a world of sensual fantasy and cruel reality, a world that only Luna had the power to create, and only she had the power to release him from.


And then, finally, he broke.


"Luna!" he yelled as loud as he could, his voice cracking in desperation.


There was no response. Luna continued to hum and paint her nails, oblivious to his agony.


"Luna!" he screamed again, but it was to no avail. He was at her mercy, even in this, forced to wait for her attention.


Finally, after ten excruciating minutes of screaming, Luna peered into her shirt, her nails now perfectly painted. "Passw..." she began, but was utterly surprised when she realized that he was frantically calling for her.


Her grin widened into an enormous smile. "You give up?" she said, her voice dripping with excitement.


"Yes, Luna," he replied, her large, arousing face only amplifying his humiliation. "Please, sis, let me release!" he begged, his voice filled with a mixture of desperation and need.


"Wait, let me get my laptop," Luna cheered, her voice bubbling with excitement. Levi groaned in response, her face disappearing from view as her t-shirt brushed against her aroused nipple. He was thrust back into darkness, stuck in her nipple, as he heard the sound of her laptop turning on. Finally she removed her shirt, her movements continued to arouse him, but now he watched in both horror and arousal as she started to browse toward his email account.


She typed in his email address from when he was much younger, and Levi could feel a knot of humiliation tightening in his chest. "All right, bro, tell me," she giggled, her breasts wiggling slightly from her laughter.


"First let me cum!" he yelled, his voice tinged with desperation as her nipple hole caressed his body, amplifying his pleasure.


Luna laughed, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Do you think I'm stupid?" She waved her finger playfully in front of him. "No, no, no, brother," she teased. "Password first, orgasms second," she added, her giggle piercing his heart.


"Fine, it's..." Levi began but suddenly stopped, feeling the humiliation wash over him like a tidal wave.


"What?" she asked, her curiosity piqued. "What is it?"


"No, I can't tell!" he groaned, his voice filled with utter humiliation. "No!" he yelled, the realization that revealing his password was a new low in his humiliation.


But his desire for release was far greater than his shame. "I...It's... it's giantesslover69 with a capital G," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.


His sister burst into laughter, her body shaking with mirth. "No way!" she laughed, her breasts swaying with her insanely aroused brother trapped within. "That's so fitting!" she continued to laugh, calming down a bit. "Giantesslover69," she repeated, still giggling. "I'm definitely going to change that to Lunalover69," she added, typing in his password.


"I'm in!" she cheered. "I'm in, bro!" she laughed, thrilled that his password worked.


"Now let me cum!" he demanded, his voice muffled inside her nipple, but she wasn't done yet.


"No, I need to check your socials and then your message app," she said nonchalantly. "Then you cum," she added, laughing as she continued to browse.


He watched in utter horror and arousal as she logged in on several websites. "How dumb are you, bro?" she teased. "You should use different passwords," she laughed, delighting in the fact that his silly but fitting Giantesslover69 was used on every site.


"All right, bro!" she chirped happily. "Everything seems to be in order!" She grabbed her phone and assured him, "Don't worry, I won't ruin your social life."


Then, with a mischievous grin, she declared, "All right, I'll be a good sis, orgasm denial off!" His heart leaped with happiness. "But!" she said, and he looked at her, his eyes wide with fear. "Only one!" she giggled.


He screamed in utter frustration as her laughter echoed around him, and the last thing he saw were pristine bedsheets before she slammed her breasts into the bed. "Enjoy your orgasm, bro!" her muffled but massive voice rumbled as he heard the clicks of her scrolling through his socials.


He screamed again, trapped in her titflesh, unable to reach his penis to stroke himself. His only option was to shamefully hump the inside of his sister's nipple, succumbing to the most humiliating orgasm of his life.


Luna smiled, her face lit up by the computer screen as she felt his tiny body twitching in bliss, counting herself lucky that she remembered to switch off his actual cum a few days ago.

"Good for you, bro," she murmured, her fingers moving to dial down his arousal but stopping at level 5. With a shrug, she left him as aroused at that level, clicking the orgasm denial back on. She grinned as she opened his message app, considering what to send to the family's app to keep up the pretense.


"Oh, bro," she giggled as she started typing. "We are made for each other." Her words were light and carefree, but they hung heavy in the air, a final reminder of his complete and utter subjugation to her whims.

End Notes:

---

Thanks! Please leave a review or join the discord :) 

ShrinkCon Part 1! by Yougts
Author's Notes:

Happy New Year! 

Finally a new chapter! Hope you enjoy. As always I really appreciate your feedback / thoughts and reviews! You can also join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

---

Levi sighed in frustration, trapped and bound as a living, breathing ornament in his sister’s nipple. The soft moonlight streaming through the window accentuated his tiny form, underscoring his vulnerability. 


There he was, his neck ensnared uncomfortably, rendering him a taboo and erotic ornament on the vast expanse of Luna's colossal breast. The intimacy and humiliation of being this close, of being an actual part of her body in such an invasive way, was both mortifying and intensely arousing.


He dared to shift his gaze towards the sleeping Luna. Her peaceful, angelic face was in sharp contrast to the playful tormentor she transformed into when awake. The contradiction was bewildering and captivating; the same sister who reveled in his debasement also had this softer, unsuspecting side.


The light from her phone, buzzing with messages from friends and the social media accounts she commandeered, underscored her total control over him. Even in the digital realm, she held the reins, playing the part of him in a virtual world he was now cut off from.


In the dimly lit room, Levi's tiny grumble of frustration was a hopeless sound, too faint to be heard, too feeble to make any difference. He knew Luna was using his social media to message their family, a thought that filled him with both dread and a peculiar thrill.


Levi's body shifted restlessly, his discomfort and unease growing by the minute. He longed for sleep, a temporary escape from his bizarre situation, but it remained tantalizingly out of reach. Luna's last words before drifting off echoed in his mind, a reminder of his helplessness.


“Sleep well, bro. I’ll sleep naked so you can have some room to breathe,” she had said mockingly, her laughter light and carefree, contrasting sharply with his own turmoil.


Unlike Luna, Levi couldn’t find peace. The stark realization that he was awake and imprisoned while she rested comfortably was infuriating. In desperation, he began to squirm, struggling against his constraints in a vain attempt to free himself.


His movements, however, only disturbed Luna’s rest. She murmured softly, shifting in her sleep, and Levi’s world turned into a nightmare as her massive form rolled over. He screamed, muffled and unheard, as he was pressed deep into the mattress, his minute frame overwhelmed by her sheer size. Despite the fear and the discomfort, Levi found himself caught in a twisted mix of terror and arousal, the intense pressure and confinement igniting something within him that he couldn’t quite understand or deny.


“I’m hopeless,” Levi whispered to himself, his voice a blend of resignation and a confusing arousal. It was an hour of mental turmoil before exhaustion finally claimed him, his body going limp as he succumbed to a restless sleep.



The morning sun cast a warm, golden hue around Luna as she returned from her morning bakery run, the delightful scents of fresh croissants and pastries mingling with the crisp air. Sipping her coffee, she felt a faint, almost imperceptible struggle from Levi in her nipple piercing. The sensation brought a devilish smile to her face; she reveled in his helplessness, trapped and ignored within her.


"Brought breakfast!" Luna chimed as she entered the apartment, her voice lively in the homely space. "Ten minutes, honey!" her mother called from another room. Luna placed the bag of baked goods on the table, setting up for breakfast with a light, carefree demeanor.


As she arranged the plates, she thought of Levi and how much he used to enjoy these family breakfasts. A fleeting sense of sympathy arose, quickly overtaken by a surge of mischievous pleasure. Denying him these small joys, exerting control over him, thrilled her.


Her mother soon appeared in the kitchen, the cheerful morning energy radiating from her. "Hi, Mom!" Luna greeted, hugging her. She couldn't suppress a thrill as Levi, now a living part of her, momentarily pressed against their mother's chest, unbeknownst to her.


"Going to do some yoga?" Luna inquired casually, noticing her mother’s sporty attire. "Sure am!" her mother replied, taking a seat with a satisfying thud. She eagerly bit into a croissant, proclaiming, "But first, breakfast!"


Luna chuckled and joined in, eating with a heightened sense of enjoyment as she felt Levi squirm. She mused contentedly about her life, especially now that Levi, despite his predicament, seemed to be finding a certain twisted pleasure in it too.


As they ate, Luna remembered she needed to check if her mother had seen Levi's messages on social media. Trying to sound casual, she asked, "Oh, Mom, have you seen Levi's messages?"


The question, simple on the surface, was charged with the thrill of their secret game. Luna sipped her coffee, her eyes dancing with mischief, as she awaited her mother's response, savoring the delicious complexity of their hidden dynamics.


!

In the midst of their breakfast, Luna reveled in the tiny, frantic movements of Levi within her nipple piercing. His struggles intensified as she casually mentioned the messages to their mother, and Luna couldn't suppress a grin at his futile attempts to gain her attention. In her mind, she amusingly noted, Tiny piercings don't participate in giant conversations. They just decorate. She chuckled silently at the absurdity and thrill of the situation.


Her mother's expression of surprise at the mention of messages added to Luna's enjoyment. "Messages?" her mother echoed, her brow furrowing in confusion before she excused herself to check her phone. Luna watched with a playful smile, humming a tune to further tease her captive brother.


"That boy..." her mother said upon returning, a blend of maternal frustration and amusement in her voice. "No messages for almost two weeks, and now this..." She shook her head, her tone tinged with a hint of weariness.


"Where are the batteries..." Luna's mother mumbled, typing away on her phone. Luna barely contained her laughter, feeling Levi squirm inside her at the mention of something so typical of him.


It worked! Luna thought triumphantly, maintaining a neutral expression to avoid arousing suspicion. She had crafted a believable, Levi-like message for the family group chat: a simple inquiry about the location of batteries at home.


As her mother rapidly typed a response, Luna sipped her coffee casually, knowing it would be filled with maternal concern and perhaps a gentle reprimand. She'd revel in reading it later, enjoying the success of her mischievous plan.


Unable to hold back any longer, Luna burst into genuine laughter. "Oh, Mom, you know how he is," she said, leaning back and pressing Levi deeper into her breast. "I'm sure he's having a wonderful time."


Luna delighted in the perfect mix of sibling banter and the twisted game she was playing. She enjoyed her coffee, savoring the taste of her playful victory.


Glancing at her mother, who was still worried about Levi, Luna felt a surge of mischief. "Are you sure he's fine, Luna?" her mother asked, her concern evident. Luna could almost hear her mother's unspoken thoughts about Levi's whereabouts.


Luna leaned in, gently brushing her mother's arm to comfort her. As she did, she felt the weight of her breast, with Levi as her piercing, press against the table's edge, and a sly smirk crossed her face.


"I'm sure he is, Mom," Luna reassured her cheerfully. "Let's enjoy our day, okay?" she urged enthusiastically.


"Sure," her mother replied, though her voice still held a note of distraction. "It's just that your dad wants to talk to me about something important this afternoon," she added with a soft chuckle. "I just wish our boys were better at keeping in touch."


!

As Luna pondered her father’s impending conversation, a momentary frown creased her features. Her curiosity was piqued, but she quickly set the thought aside, her mind brimming with more immediate and enthralling plans for Levi.


“I’m sure Dad is fine too, Mom,” Luna reassured with a soft peck on her mother’s cheek. She glanced at her watch, feeling a surge of excitement. Shrinkcon was opening in an hour, and the day’s prospects filled her with eager anticipation.


Enjoying Levi as her nipple piercing had been delightful, but Luna was already considering a change of pace. “Maybe I have time for some quick relief,” she mused internally, a playful giggle escaping her lips as she imagined the possibilities. Standing up, she headed back to her room, each step marked by a growing sense of exhilaration.


Feeling her nipple harden and snugly encase Levi, Luna reveled in the constant reminder of her control over him. Her heart raced with the anticipation of what Shrinkcon would bring and the new, creative ways she could playfully humiliate her brother. The day promised to add another thrilling chapter to their unconventional sibling story.


Meanwhile, Levi’s frustration intensified with each brush of Luna’s baggy jumper against his face during their stroll back to the apartment. He felt hopelessly trapped, a poignant reminder of his helplessness and Luna’s effortless domination. Silently, he contemplated his situation, regretting his past reluctance to communicate. “I really should be more vocal when I’m big again,” he thought, a mix of hope and regret lingering in his mind.


The thought of regaining his size brought a mix of hope and uncertainty. Luna’s sheer delight in toying with him, finding new ways to assert her dominance and indulge in his humiliation, left him with little optimism for a timely release.


Without warning, Luna leapt into the air, landing on the bed with a bounce. Levi grunted, muffled and disoriented, as he was jostled by the movement. The sweater that had been his shield was casually discarded, revealing Luna in all her undressed glory. His heart pounded with fear and an involuntary sense of excitement.


“Good morning, bro!” Luna’s voice, tinged with coffee and playful energy, washed over him. He blushed deeply as he gazed up at her towering, excited face. The reality of his diminutive size, especially compared to her, was still occasionally hard to grasp.


“Ready for some fun!” Luna giggled, her tone innocent yet her intentions anything but. Levi’s protests were in vain as she lifted her breast, with him still attached as a piercing, towards her mouth. Her girlish laughter enveloped him as her tongue began to tease and play with him.


Levi was swept up in an intoxicating mix of excitement and humiliation, a whirlwind of sensation as Luna's tongue swirled and danced around him playfully. The interaction began with light-hearted giggles from Luna, her amusement evident as she toyed with her diminutive captive. But soon, the dynamic took a more intense turn.


Luna's mouth moaned around him, her suction growing stronger. Levi couldn't help but respond to the overwhelming sensations. The warmth, the moistness of her saliva, and the vibrations of her moans enveloped him, creating an incredibly arousing experience despite the undeniable humiliation. He was torn, trapped between the thrill of his giantess fetish and the degradation of being subjected to his sister's whims.


Levi's imagination painted a vivid picture of Luna lying in her bed, her colossal form quivering with excitement. The faint, tantalizing sounds coming from further down her body only confirmed his suspicions, further stoking the fires of his arousal.


Then, with a loud, satisfied moan, Luna released him from the warm confines of her mouth with a wet pop. He remained trapped in her nipple piercing, gasping for air as he looked up at her flushed face. She winked at him, a playful grin stretching across her features.


"Good morning, bro," she cooed, her tone teasing. A quick, playful lick sent shivers racing down Levi's spine. "Today is going to be awesome!" Luna chirped, her voice bubbling with excitement as she hopped off the bed, heading towards the shower.



Levi, now six inches tall and perched in the passenger seat, was dwarfed by the vastness of the car's interior. What once felt familiar now seemed like an expansive, alien terrain. He shifted uneasily, his skin slightly sticking to the seat’s material. The relative freedom he experienced compared to being snugly encased in Luna's nipple piercing was both liberating and unnervingly strange.


Luna, in the driver’s seat, appeared colossal, her presence magnified by her palpable excitement for ShrinkCon. Every time their eyes met, she flashed him a grin that was both teasing and mischievous, causing Levi to flush with embarrassment. The app's settings, which Luna kept tantalizingly high, only added to his complex blend of feelings – embarrassment, arousal, and a hint of annoyance.


As Luna reached for her drink, the size contrast between her hand and the tiny straw was striking. "Enjoying the freedom, bro?" she quipped, returning the drink to the cupholder with a thud that made Levi flinch. Luna's driving style, carefree yet controlled, was akin to a playful giant maneuvering her realm.


"Stretch out a bit!" Luna suggested with a laugh. Levi, feeling even smaller under her gaze, hesitated. The thought of stretching in his exposed state was almost too much, but Luna seemed to find his reluctance amusing.


"Don’t be like that," she chortled, maneuvering the car around a bend. "Talk to me, Levi. We’ve got a while until we get there." Her fingers tapped rhythmically on the steering wheel.


"How was your night?" she asked, her grin indicating she was teasing yet genuinely curious about his experience as her living jewelry.


Levi sighed. Knowing Luna, silence would only encourage her more. "It was... different," he answered, choosing his words carefully to avoid giving her more ammunition.


"Different, huh?" Luna giggled. "Like, ‘wow, it’s so cool to be snug in my sister’s nipple all night’?" Her laughter was both endearing and exasperating. Levi’s attempts to swat her teasing fingers away were in vain, and she seemed delighted by his struggle.


"I thought it was fun," Luna remarked, taking another sip of her drink and beaming at his obvious annoyance.


"You could've at least acknowledged me this morning," Levi grumbled, turning his back to her in a small act of rebellion.


But Luna effortlessly turned him back to face her. "Why would I acknowledge my piercing?" she chuckled, ruffling his hair again, to his growing irritation.


"Stop that!" he protested, his tiny fists air-punching, missing her fingers as they returned to the wheel.


"And you took over my socials!" Levi exclaimed, frustration evident in his voice. "What did you tell Mom? Does she think I'm still at home?"


"Think so," Luna chuckled nonchalantly. "She seemed annoyed at her little boy for not checking in," she added, clearly amused by her own mischief.


She gave him a sly smile. "Don’t worry, bro. I’ll give you back your socials after I’ve had my fun." Her tone was playful, yet there was an undertone of reassurance.


"But—" Levi started, only to be shushed playfully.


"Shh, I won’t do anything too weird. Pinky promise," she giggled, extending her huge pinky in a gesture that made Levi cringe.


"Enjoy our chat," she continued, her voice light. "Or you could become my new chewing gum." She laughed, showing the gum clamped between her teeth.


The sight sent a wave of humiliation and arousal through Levi. Luna's grin widened, understanding his inner conflict.


She chewed the gum slowly, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "But I think you wouldn’t mind that," she teased, her laughter filling the car as Levi turned away, overwhelmed by his mix of shame and excitement.


As Levi looked out at the passing scenery, the giant world outside underscored the surreal nature of his situation. He glanced at Luna, a sense of resignation settling in. His life, now confined to the whims of his giant sister, had taken a turn beyond his wildest imaginings.


"Sis, could you please sit me on the dashboard?" he asked, his voice tinged with the humiliation of having to request such a thing. Being moved around like a toy was demeaning, but it was his only way to see more of the outside world.


Luna glanced over with a spark of understanding in her eyes. "Oh, you want to see?" she said cheerfully, her tone playful. Effortlessly, she lifted him and placed him on the dashboard. "There you go!" she exclaimed with a bright smile.


"Thanks," Levi muttered, a mix of gratitude and frustration swirling within him. The expansive view through the windshield was both breathtaking and overwhelming. It underscored his diminutive status, a stark reminder that he was just a tiny speck in a world dominated by giants.


Sitting there, Levi couldn't help but feel a pang of fear and realization. "What has she done to me?" he wondered silently, his throat dry with the enormity of his situation. He looked back at Luna, her beautiful face partially obscured by large sunglasses, chewing gum nonchalantly. The mouth that had once engulfed him now seemed part of a carefree, untroubled world he barely belonged to anymore.


"What's up!" Luna's voice, filled with a carefree giggle, pulled him from his thoughts. She seemed blissfully unaware of the turmoil inside him.


"N... nothing," he replied, turning back to face the road ahead, his feet dangling over the dashboard's edge.


Luna shrugged playfully, navigating a corner. "So, how does it feel to be naked all the time?" she inquired, a mischievous tone in her voice.


Levi glanced down at himself, realizing he had grown accustomed to his constant nakedness. It was just another aspect of his new reality, yet admitting that felt like succumbing to Luna's control.


"What do you think, Luna? How would you feel?" he retorted, trying to turn the question back on her.


Luna's laughter filled the car. "Wouldn't know," she replied, teasingly light. "I'm not obsessed with being a cute, tiny little toy. But it suits you." She glanced at him again. "I love how helpless it makes you look. You naked, me clothed."


Levi sighed, a blush creeping onto his cheeks, a mix of embarrassment and arousal stirred by her words. Luna, noticing his discomfort, smoothly changed the subject.


"So, what do you want to do at ShrinkCon?" she asked, steering their conversation towards their destination.


Levi hesitated. He hadn't given much thought to what ShrinkCon would entail for him. Would Luna keep him close, perhaps as an insole in her shoe, or hidden away beneath her clothes? The uncertainty of his fate, now in the hands of his giant sister, was both daunting and oddly thrilling.


"No?" Luna prodded as the car began to slow, signaling their approach to ShrinkCon. "It's really fun, especially for tinies," she assured him, her tone genuine. "You're invulnerable, and they have all sorts of fun activities and sports you normally couldn't do."


He reminisced about the days when he was full-sized, daydreaming about being tiny, never envisioning himself as his sister's plaything. He remembered hearing about the sports and activities designed for tinies, with immense obstacles and thrilling competitions, all made safe by the advanced shrink technology.


Listening to Luna, a spark of excitement ignited within him. Perhaps the day at ShrinkCon wouldn't be solely about humiliation and domination. There might be genuine fun to be had.


"See!" Luna exclaimed with glee, catching the subtle shift in Levi's attitude. "I told you it's going to be fun!" Her enthusiasm was infectious as they arrived at the parking lot of ShrinkCon.


The scene was overwhelming for Levi. The parking lot was packed with cars, and a large crowd had already formed outside the venue. Massive decorations and advertisements, including a seductive giantess mouth with an arm sticking out, adorned the entrance, setting a bold and exciting tone for the event.


The atmosphere buzzed with a blend of excitement and anticipation, palpable among both the giant attendees and the tiny ones. Then, Levi felt the familiar tingling sensation that signaled he was shrinking again.


"No!" he protested, but it was too late. Luna's enormous mouth loomed over him, her laughter echoing around him like thunder. In a swift motion, he found himself enveloped in the warm, moist cavern of her mouth once more. Luna's playful dominance was unmistakable, firmly reestablishing her control over him.


As Levi caught a final glimpse of the outside world, Luna's mouth closed, plunging him into darkness. His ears popped from the sudden change, a momentary frustration echoing in the confined space. Almost as quickly as he was enveloped, her lips parted, and two massive fingers plucked him out with a wet slurp.


"Sorry, couldn't resist," Luna giggled, her eyes sparkling with playful mischief as she gazed down at him.


"You..!" Levi started to protest, but his words were cut short as he was guided toward a necklace adorned with a ring-like pendant around Luna's neck. He felt a sinking feeling as he noticed the small straps meant to secure him.


Groaning, Levi watched helplessly as Luna skillfully attached him to the jewelry. "No, sis, let me have some freedom!" he pleaded, struggling against the restraints.


Luna, however, only giggled from above, her amusement clear as she lifted him, inadvertently flipping him upside down. The sight of her smiling face was both infuriating and captivating.


Adding to his humiliation, Luna began to blow dry him, the warm air drying off the remnants of her saliva. "My little Vitruvian man," she chuckled, giving him a small kiss that amplified his sense of exposure.


Levi's muffled scream echoed as he suddenly found himself pressed against her collarbone, his world turning upside down. He groaned, his face against her warm skin as she gathered her belongings.


"Oops, that's not right," Luna's voice rumbled, resonating through his tiny body as she adjusted him to face outward. His reflection in the car's rearview mirror caught his eye – there he was, a tiny figure dangling from his giant sister's necklace, a mix of arousal and helplessness enveloping him.


Luna winked at him in the mirror, a final acknowledgment before stepping out into the outside world. The fresh air swept away the last traces of her saliva. "Let's go, bro!" she called cheerfully.


As Levi bounced against her skin with each of her steps, he was starkly reminded of his vulnerability. He was now an exposed, naked decoration on his giant sister's body, utterly at her mercy and whim as they ventured into the bustling crowds of ShrinkCon.



—-


As Levi dangled helplessly from Luna's necklace, the enormity of the world around him felt overwhelming. The sight of other giantesses moving gracefully towards the entrance of ShrinkCon made him feel incredibly small and vulnerable. Women of all ages and sizes surrounded him – mature women, groups of young girls, some petite, others tall – but to Levi, they were all imposing giantesses.


"This is girls' day, Levi," Luna chimed, a giant finger appearing to stroke his body in what she probably thought was a reassuring gesture. "No big dudes today," she giggled, her hand disappearing to adjust her handbag.


Levi felt a small sense of relief, yet the humiliation of being part of his sister's outfit weighed heavily on him. He adorned her body just like her rings, anklet, and the cute summer dress she wore. He was an accessory, a living adornment to her attire.


"Please, sis, can't you just put me somewhere else?" he pleaded, but Luna was having none of it. "Shush, bro, or you'll really spend the day in my mouth," she warned. Levi knew she wasn't joking.


With a frustrated sigh, he resigned himself to his fate, his naked body exposed to the breeze, bouncing with each of Luna's strides.


As they reached the entrance, the crowd thickened. Giant women were everywhere, making Levi feel even more vulnerable. Then, a young girl, around 18 or so, looked directly at him and smiled. "Cute," she said to Luna, her gaze fixed on Levi.


"Thanks!" Luna replied, her giant jaws moving as she glanced down at her necklace, where Levi was helplessly displayed.


Levi felt like an object under their scrutiny, a piece of inanimate jewelry being admired. "Where did you get that? May I?" the girl asked, her giant fingers reaching towards him.


"Sure, at a local Shrinkbox store at home," Luna answered, and before he knew it, the girl's unfamiliar fingers were toying with the ring to which he was attached, turning it around to get a better look.


"Really nice," the girl commented, leaning in close, making Levi blush. "Hi, little guy," she cooed sweetly, winking at him before letting go.


Levi was torn between arousal from the sweet girl's attention and shame at being so publicly displayed. "Enjoy ShrinkCon," the girl said to Luna, their smiles mirroring each other before she disappeared into the line.


"This is going to be a long day..." Levi muttered to himself as Luna checked in with her e-ticket, his heart racing with a mix of trepidation and anticipation for what lay ahead at ShrinkCon.


!

Levi observed as Luna struggled with her QR-code, a task she always seemed to fumble. Her frustration was evident in her voice, and for Levi, it was a small comfort. She wasn't the all-knowing giantess she often portrayed herself to be. "Stupid codes..." she muttered, her voice booming above him, a reminder of her size and his vulnerability.


As they entered, two attractive, giant personnel of ShrinkCon greeted them. "Hi, welcome!" they chimed. Levi couldn't help but feel exposed and naked under their gaze, his helplessness magnified.


"Here's your bag," one of the girls said sweetly, her eyes briefly meeting Levi's before handing the bag to Luna. The moment was fleeting, yet it left Levi feeling even more like an object on display.


"And here's your badge," the other girl added, handing Luna a badge with a QR-code and a square on it. One of the girl's well-manicured fingers tapped the square. "If you have the smoothing option purchased, you can smooth your tiny here for safekeeping," she explained, winking at Levi with a knowing smile.


"No! I don't want to be smoothed on that thing!" Levi protested. Luna, however, seemed indifferent to the suggestion. "Nah, he's fine where he is," she giggled, her amusement clear.


"Looks like it," the other girl added, pointing out the giant signs around them. Levi's heart sank as he saw the various segments of the convention, designed for the entertainment of the giantesses, with tinies as their playthings. If only he weren't his sister's secret toy...


"Thanks!" Luna said cheerfully. "One question, though," she added, and Levi braced himself for another humiliating moment. However, Luna's question took him by surprise.


"This tiny here," she said, tapping his naked body, "has served me really well these past weeks, and I want to reward him." The girls smiled sweetly at him, their nods seemingly approving. Levi felt a confusing mix of pride and embarrassment, cursing himself for feeling any sense of achievement in being praised as his sister's humiliated toy.


"Could you guide me to the tiny sports part?" Luna asked. The girl nodded and pointed them in the right direction.


"Thanks!" Luna said, starting to move away. Levi caught the glances of the two women, their expressions a mix of curiosity and amusement, likely wondering what Luna meant by 'serving'.


Levi sighed, a whirlwind of emotions churning inside him. The thought of the humiliating acts he had been subjected to – being used as a toy by his sister in various intimate and degrading ways – was both a source of shame and a strange thrill. As they strolled towards the tiny sports section, Levi couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement for his 'reward', despite the ongoing humiliation of his situation.


As Levi and Luna navigated through the bustling crowds of ShrinkCon, a sensory overload of colors and activities surrounded them. The convention was a whirlwind of creativity and extravagance, tailored for the enjoyment of giantesses and their tiny companions.


They passed by booths where tinies were being adorned as living decorations. Levi watched with a mix of fascination and dread as giantesses casually chatted while decorating tinies, some even painting them onto their nails like art, the tinies seemingly insignificant to the groups of girls sipping champagne.


A shiver ran down Levi's spine as they walked past the amateur section. He saw homemade tools designed for the humiliation of tinies. His eyes widened in horror at the sight of a tiny man strapped into a clear pendulum, swinging at the whims of the giantesses.


However, not all booths were intimidating. Some offered friendly services like fashionable outfits for tinies and cozy 'homes' for recreation. Levi found these slightly more comforting, a stark contrast to the more dominant displays.


"Sis, where are we going?" Levi tried to yell over the din of ShrinkCon, but his voice was lost in the cacophony.


"There we are," Luna finally announced, her voice filled with excitement. "This is going to be great, bro!" Levi gasped as he took in the scene before them. There was an infectious, positive energy in the air, with giantesses cheering on tinies. In the distance, he could see a tiny man skillfully navigating an obstacle course, while nearby, others were engaged in some kind of sports game.


Despite his initial apprehension, Levi found himself intrigued by the spectacle. The energy was infectious, and for a moment, he allowed himself to forget the humiliations and enjoy the vibrancy of the scene. This was fun—a different, exhilarating kind of fun that offered a brief respite from his usual role in Luna's games.

"So, Levi, what do you want to do?" Luna asked, her giant fingers fiddling with the metal ring to which he was attached. Suddenly, he fell into her hand, and she lifted him to her eye level. Her face broke into a genuine smile.


"Tell me, Levi, and I'll let you have fun for a while," she said, her sweet breath washing over him. For a moment, Levi forgot the days of being used for her amusement, the reality of his situation momentarily eclipsed by the promise of genuine enjoyment.


Levi, caught between his feelings of humiliation and the excitement of the moment, hesitated. Here was an opportunity to experience ShrinkCon as something other than just Luna's plaything. He pondered his options, weighing his desires against the vulnerability of his situation. Luna waited patiently, her eyes gleaming with anticipation for his choice.


Levi scanned the bustling environment, his gaze darting past Luna's outstretched palm. He didn't need much time to decide; the obstacle course caught his interest. It seemed like a chance for some genuine fun amidst the overwhelming experiences of ShrinkCon.


He pointed toward the course, his tiny arm barely visible against the vast backdrop. Looking up at Luna, he saw her giant, bratty face light up with amusement. "T..that one," he indicated again, his voice barely a whisper compared to the din around them.


Luna's eyes twinkled as she followed his gesture. "Good choice!" she exclaimed with genuine enthusiasm. She strode toward the course, her fist enveloping Levi and causing him to sway back and forth without warning as she walked.


Finally, she opened her hand, gently placing him down at what seemed to be the entrance for tinies. Kneeling down, she resembled a mother addressing her child, or perhaps more fittingly, a pet owner speaking to her beloved pet.


"So, Levi, I'm going to explore a bit, okay?" she said, her voice a blend of affection and patronizing tone. She gestured towards the entrance, peering in curiously. "I think this is where you register. I'll check on you later and cheer for you!"


"Sis, don't talk to me like that!" Levi retorted, his voice tinged with frustration. Luna chuckled in response, her amusement clear.


"Well, you are mine, bro," she giggled, a playful yet dominant note in her voice. "Let's not forget that," she added, standing up and towering over him once more.


"I'll go find some fun stuff we can do together later!" she said cheerily, waving goodbye. "See you later, bro!" With a few giant steps, she disappeared into the crowd, leaving Levi to his own devices for the first time in what felt like ages.


Levi let out a long, deep sigh, a mixture of relief and apprehension filling him. He glanced around, half-expecting to find some way out of his sister's relentless dominance, but there was none. Only the entrance to the obstacle course lay before him.


Levi took a deep breath, savoring this brief moment of autonomy. He turned towards the entrance of the obstacle course. For the first time in a while, he felt a sense of agency, a chance to participate in something just for himself, not as part of Luna's whims. He stepped forward, ready to tackle the course and enjoy a moment of normalcy in the surreal world of ShrinkCon.



Two hours later, Levi found himself at the finish line of the obstacle course for the fourth time, his heart racing with adrenaline and exhilaration. "This is fucking awesome!!" he shouted, collapsing onto the ground in a mix of exhaustion and triumph, celebrating the resilience of his tiny, indestructible form.


He lay there for a moment, catching his breath, his eyes wandering over the course he had just conquered. It was a maze of automated contraptions, each one more challenging than the last. Fly swatters swung wildly, brooms attempted to sweep him into bins, and gigantic red heels loomed overhead, threatening to swat him at any moment. Robotic ants scurried around, trying to capture him, and countless other obstacles lay in wait. It was a gauntlet of thrilling, playful danger.


Initially skeptical when he had registered, Levi had no idea what to expect. But the experience was nothing short of exhilarating. Knowing he couldn't be hurt added a layer of thrill that made the course even more enjoyable. The first run had been challenging, with several close calls of being swatted or stepped on, and it had even been scary at times. But the sense of achievement he felt upon completing it was indescribable. He felt like he was more than just an accessory, more than an insole or a piece of candy. He felt like a man again.


As he lay there basking in his achievement, another tiny man crossed the finish line, stumbling over Levi in a heap of laughter and exhilaration. "Woohoo!" the man exclaimed, quickly getting up and extending a hand to help Levi to his feet.


"Let's go again," the man suggested, his eyes sparkling with the same excitement that Levi felt. Without hesitation, Levi took his hand and got up.


"Stan," the man introduced himself, "Nice to meet you."


"Levi," he replied, feeling a sense of camaraderie and normalcy he hadn't felt in a long time. "Really nice to meet you too." Together, they walked back to the beginning of the course, ready to tackle it again, sharing in the thrill of the challenge and the joy of newfound friendship.


Back at the starting line of the obstacle course, Levi found himself marveling at the attention to detail in the tiny world they were part of. The crispness of the surroundings, the miniature television broadcasting live performances, and the comfortable seats set up for those waiting their turn – it all added to the surreal experience of ShrinkCon.


As the start signal echoed, two tiny men sprinted off, quickly becoming part of the thrilling chaos of the course. Levi watched as the automatic contraptions swung into action, trying to catch the participants off guard. Despite the intensity of the course, he couldn't help but smile at the challenge and excitement it brought.


However, the presence of the giant women behind the glass, observing and reacting to the events on the course, served as a constant reminder of the true dynamics at play. Their laughter and cheers, especially when a tiny failed, underscored the reality that they were ultimately sources of amusement in this giant-dominated world.


Levi glanced at Stan, who seemed much more comfortable with his role, likely volunteering as someone's tiny companion. Levi, on the other hand, couldn't bring himself to share the humiliating truth of being his sister's plaything, subjected to the whims of her mind and body.


Shaking off these thoughts, Levi nudged Stan and pointed towards the high score board. "We need to get into the top 10, Stan," he said, determination in his voice. Stan laughed in agreement, stretching and jumping in preparation.


"Let's do this!" Stan exclaimed, and they both took their positions at the starting line. "Good luck!" Levi offered, and Stan returned the sentiment. Then, with laughter and a shared sense of camaraderie, they began their sprint through the course.


Ten minutes later, they crossed the finish line, their cheers and dances mingling as they celebrated their victory. Stan had finished 6th and Levi 8th, but the rankings didn't matter to Levi. What mattered was that they had succeeded, and for today, that was more than enough.



As they reclined in their bean chairs, observing the towering women around them, Stan initiated the conversation. "So Levi, what brings you to ShrinkCon?" His gaze was wandering, seemingly more interested in determining which giantess was the most attractive.


Levi's face flushed with a mix of embarrassment and hesitation. "I uh, I..." he stuttered, grappling for words that could adequately explain his situation without revealing too much. To deflect, he urged, "You go first."


Stan, seemingly untroubled by his own circumstances, shrugged. "My girlfriend wanted to explore the tiny lifestyle. ShrinkCon seemed like the perfect place," he explained with a casual yawn. "I was up for trying out the obstacle course, and, well, we've got some other... fun plans for later," he added, winking suggestively, hinting at a more intimate aspect of their adventure.


Levi, listening to Stan's story, felt a pang of envy. Stan's experience, voluntary and seemingly filled with mutual enjoyment, stood in stark contrast to Levi's involuntary servitude.


"And you?" Stan probed, redirecting the conversation back to Levi.


Levi sighed, leaning back in an attempt to appear nonchalant. "Let's just say I've been a bit... stupid," he admitted, skirting around the details of his predicament.


Stan's curiosity was evident. "Stupid? How so?"


"Well," Levi began, his voice tinged with reluctance. "I ended up shrinking myself with a girl's shrinkbox. She was... pretty thrilled about it." His voice trailed off as he recounted the start of his unexpected journey into smallness.


Stan chuckled, seemingly amused by Levi's misadventure. "So, who's the girl?" he asked.


Levi was quick to dismiss the question. "Doesn't matter," he replied, trying to downplay the significance of his captor's identity.


"What did she do with you?" Stan asked, his interest piqued.


Levi's face reddened as he recalled the various ways he'd been used. "What didn't she do?" he responded, a mix of frustration and disbelief in his tone. "I've been turned into jewelry, piercings, insoles, even a massage tool. She's sucked on me, smoothed me onto things, used me for her pleasure. It's been a never-ending cycle of humiliation and degradation."


Levi lifted his head, meeting Stan's gaze, wondering why he was sharing so much. Stan's expression was a mix of amusement and sympathy, his eyes briefly scanning Levi's body, which had visibly reacted to his recounting.


"Your body doesn't seem to mind, though," Stan noted, an observational tone in his voice.


Levi exhaled, a faint chuckle escaping him. "I know," he acknowledged, the irony not lost on him. His body's involuntary reactions to the humiliations and sensations only added to the complex tapestry of emotions he experienced: a bewildering blend of humiliation, excitement, and a deep sense of helplessness under his sister's whimsical control.



"It's kind of hot, though, isn't it? Being so helpless to a giant woman for so long?" Stan had mused, a mischievous glint in his eye.


Levi had been taken aback. "Hot?" he echoed, the word seeming out of place amidst his tumultuous feelings.


"Yeah, the whole power dynamics thing," Stan had continued, leaning in closer. "It's thrilling, right?" His sentence was abruptly interrupted as his gaze shifted over Levi's shoulder, his expression changing to one of surprise and admiration. "Woah, is that her?" he asked, his eyes lighting up as he spotted Luna.


Levi had turned to see his sister, Luna, nestled between two other women, her presence dominating. She tapped on the glass, her wave encompassing both him and Stan, a gesture of playful acknowledgment.


Then, the crane had descended, its shadow enveloping Levi, signaling the end of his brief respite. "N..no, is it over?" he had murmured, a sense of resignation washing over him.


Stan's farewell had been friendly yet tinged with a newfound understanding. "Dude, she's really hot, just enjoy it, okay?" Stan had advised, his tone implying a simpler perspective on Levi's complex situation.


As Levi was lifted away, Stan's expression had shifted from amusement to sympathy. "Oh, dude," he'd murmured softly, his face reflecting a mix of emotions as he realized the familial connection. "She's family..." he'd said, his words trailing off as Levi was carried away.


Safely in Luna's hands, Levi received a playful kiss and lick from his sister, a gesture that was both endearing and humiliating. Below them, Stan watched, his hands covering his mouth in amusement, clearly amused by the revelation of Levi's relationship with Luna.


Luna waved cheerfully at Stan, then turned, walking away with Levi in tow. As they moved through the crowd, Levi knew that Luna had more plans for him, plans that would involve him serving and amusing her in various ways.



"Was it fun?" Luna inquired, her voice a mixture of playfulness and curiosity as she held Levi securely in her fist. He swayed with each of her steps, trying to adapt to the rhythm of her movements as they navigated the aisles of ShrinkCon. It was evident that Luna was familiar with the layout, and Levi couldn't help but think she must have spent a lot of time browsing the event's offerings.


"Yes, it was fun, Luna," he admitted, a note of desperation creeping into his voice. "Just leave me there, or somewhere else. Just for a few more hours," he pleaded, gazing up at her with hopeful eyes.


Luna, however, only chuckled in response. "Can't do, bro," she said with a giggle, playfully ruffling his hair. "You had your fun, now it's time for mine."


"You only have fun!" Levi protested, his frustration boiling over as he banged against her fist.


"Yeah, well, that's how it is," Luna laughed, unfazed by his outburst. "And you love it," she added, her tone teasing.


"I bought some amazing stuff to try out later," she continued, pausing briefly to let another giantess pass by. "And got some great inspiration too!" Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she squinted ahead, looking for their next destination.


"It's a surprise for now, but I've already booked an appointment for tomorrow," she revealed, grinning mischievously at him. Levi felt a sense of dread mixed with curiosity. Whatever Luna had planned, it was bound to be another chapter in the rollercoaster of emotions he experienced under her control.


Everything seemed to be happening too fast for Levi. The return to being at his sister's mercy, the towering figures of the giant people around them, Luna's brisk pace – he felt trapped between exhilaration and torment, a pawn in his sister's playful and dominating games.


"But that's for later!" Luna declared cheerfully as they joined the line behind other giantesses. Levi craned his neck to see ahead, his heart sinking as he realized they were in line for lunch. At ShrinkCon, he feared, lunchtime could mean yet another round of humiliation for him.


"Table for one?" the giant waitress asked, glancing at Levi with a grin.


"And I see you brought your own food," the waitress joked, causing Levi's face to drain of color.


He looked up at Luna, who gazed down at him with a sly grin and a wink. "Maybe," she laughed, following the waitress to their table. 



Levi's heart pounded in his chest as Luna settled into her seat at the table, placing him on the white tablecloth. The casualness with which she went about this routine filled him with a sense of dread. "No, Luna, don't you dare!" he yelled, trying to make himself heard amidst the buzz of the dining area filled with laughing, chatting women. "I'm not going in your gut again!" His tiny fists pounded against her skin in vain as she simply chuckled and pressed her thumb against his mouth to silence him.


"Thank you," Luna said sweetly to the waitress, who asked if she wanted something to drink. "A glass of white wine, please," Luna replied, her voice calm and composed.


Levi looked up at her, hating how relaxed and in control she appeared. She casually set her bags next to her chair, leaned forward, and smiled down at him. "Now, what's the problem, Levi?" she asked, her tone lighthearted yet teasing.


"You're not going to eat me again, Luna. It was terrible," Levi stated firmly, trying to convey the seriousness of his plea.


Luna just grinned, leaning back in her chair. She tore off a piece of bread, dipped it in olive oil, and ate it slowly, enjoying the simple act. "I haven't decided yet," she said playfully. "I really want to," she added, her laughter sending shivers down Levi's spine.


As he watched her, Levi realized with a sinking heart that he was indeed back to square one. No longer was he a competitor on an obstacle course; he was once again at the mercy of his sister, the lowest in the food chain, both literally and figuratively.


"And I think you like being treated like food," Luna mused, tracing her throat as she swallowed, emphasizing the path her food took through her body.


Levi's anxiety grew as Luna leaned over to retrieve something from her Shrinkbox bag. "You see, I understand that going through my gut, being packed in my waste, isn't much fun," she said, her chuckle indicating she fully grasped the understatement.


She then pulled out a small box and waved it in front of Levi, her massive face looming behind it. "But what if I get you out before that happens?" she said, her voice filled with excitement and mischief.


Levi's blood ran cold as he read the label on the box: "Stomach String." The realization hit him that Luna intended to swallow him again, but this time, she planned to retrieve him from her stomach using the string. 


"No freaking way!" he yelled, dashing away in a desperate attempt to escape his impending fate. "I'm not going inside you again!"


But Luna's response was swift and playful. She laughed and effortlessly trapped him under a glass, his body slamming against its hard surface. "Tsk, that's no way for food to behave," she giggled, sliding the glass and its tiny captive toward her plate.


Levi looked up, his vision distorted by the glass, making Luna appear even larger and more intimidating. The distorted view added to his feeling of helplessness, reinforcing his tiny stature.


"Now, I don't like squirming, running food," Luna teased as she reached for the menu. Trapped under the glass, Levi felt ignored and helpless, his sister's attention focused elsewhere.


As the waiter brought Luna's glass of wine, she glanced briefly at Levi with a mischievous smile before diving back into the menu. Levi's frustration mounted as he remembered the last time he had been swallowed by her. It had been an accident then, but this time, it was deliberate. The thought of being passed through her mouth like any other morsel of food both terrified and inexplicably excited him.


"Have you decided, ma'am?" the waitress inquired, her eyes briefly flickering towards Levi trapped under the glass.


"Sure have," Luna replied, pointing at items on the menu. "And I would like my tiny to be made into this," she said, tapping excitedly on the menu.


The waitress smiled. "Excellent choice. It comes in six pieces. Do you want the other five to be tinies as well?" she asked.


"Hmm, no," Luna responded, amusement evident in her voice. "I think it's funny to see him next to normal ones." Both Luna and the waitress shared a laugh at the thought.


"Alright, let me take him," the waitress said, lifting the glass and effortlessly picking up Levi. "Your food will be ready in about 20 minutes. Let me know if you need anything else."


"Wait, no!" Levi shouted as the waitress carried him away, his pleas falling on deaf ears. There was no point of reasoning, no chance for escape. "No!" he banged his fists against the waitress's grip, but it was useless. 



Trapped in the hectic world of the kitchen, Levi's situation went from bad to worse. "Table five!" the waitress announced loudly, unceremoniously dumping him into a plastic container. He scrambled to the edge, banging his fists against the sides, but it was futile.


The sights around him were both fascinating and terrifying. The kitchen was a whirlwind of activity, with cooks expertly preparing a variety of dishes. The knives looked menacingly large at his size, but it was the other tinies incorporated into the meals that truly alarmed him. Some were part of salads, others wrapped in sushi, and more decorated cakes – a mix of willing and unwilling participants, their reactions ranging from screams to excitement.


"No, this is so scary," Levi whimpered, retreating as far as he could in the container. Then, a young chef appeared, her face looming large above him. "Hi, tiny!" she greeted him with a sweet smile. Despite his attempts to back away, she scooped him up and carried him to her station.


The station was bustling with the preparation of sushi, dumplings, and sashimi. Levi's heart sank as he realized these dishes were intended for his sister's table. "A...are those for...?" he asked hesitantly.


"Yes, they're for your table," the chef confirmed as she reached for something out of sight. Levi eyed the pieces of food, dreading the thought that he was about to join them.


"And you're going to be this," the chef said cheerfully, returning with five shrimps on a plate. She then picked up Levi and placed him alongside the raw shrimps. "What? No!" he protested, his voice filled with panic.


"Sorry, hun, but you're just like them," she said nonchalantly, picking up a shrimp and making precise cuts. "It makes them straighter," she explained. Levi watched in horror as she impaled the shrimp on a tiny stick, placing it on a plate. The chef's skillful handling of the shrimp did little to ease his fear.


"N...no, this isn't happening," Levi muttered, squirming in an attempt to escape. The chef sighed and decided to handle him differently.


"Alright, let's do you first then," she said, tying him to a stick with organic strings instead of impaling him. She giggled at the sight, laying him next to the shrimp.


Levi lay there, bound to the stick, a living garnish on a plate destined for his giant sister's table. The absurdity of his situation was overwhelming, yet there was nothing he could do but await his fate, served up as part of Luna's meal.


Surrounded by the grotesque sight of the gray shrimps, each as large as himself, Levi struggled against his bonds on the tiny plate. The chef, having finished her preparations, placed two previously used bowls on the plateau, adding to the array of kitchen tools around them.


Then, her face loomed above Levi, her expression warm and reassuring. "So, since it's your first time, remember that the shrinkbox protects you," she said gently. "It'll be scary, but you won't get hurt."


"What are you talking abo—" Levi's question was cut short as she tilted the plate, and he found himself landing softly in a white substance, probably some sort of starch. He blinked open his eyes, only to see the giant hand mixing the shrimps and him together, then placing them back on the plate.


"W..what the—" he started, but his words were lost in the flurry of activity. He watched in horror as a shrimp next to him disappeared briefly, only to return coated in batter. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks. "No! No!" he screamed as the chef dipped him into the thick batter, ensuring he was thoroughly covered. The batter blinded him, covering his entire body.


"There we go," the chef sang cheerily, placing him back on the plate alongside the other shrimps. "No, please!" Levi pleaded, but his words seemed to have no effect on the chef as she walked towards a different part of the kitchen.


Suddenly, a huge finger wiped the batter away from his face, leaving the rest of his body covered. Levi wasn't sure if this was done for his benefit or for the aesthetic appeal to the giantess who would consume him.


"Remember, it won't hurt!" the chef reminded him, her tone upbeat. Levi's heart raced in terror as she tilted the plate again, and he felt himself falling towards a vat of hot oil. The sizzle of the oil filled his ears as he descended, the heat radiating towards him, and landed with a scream in the bubbling liquid.



Luna, comfortably seated at her table at ShrinkCon, had been busy scrolling through her phone, checking both her and Levi's social media accounts. She had been in touch with her mom and Jenny, feeling a twinge of disappointment that Jenny hadn't joined her at the convention. "Not everyone is as obsessed with tinies," she mused with a grin, her thoughts briefly wandering to her friends and family who didn't share her unique interest.


As she slowly chewed on another piece of bread, Luna's mind drifted to her parents. Her dad had something important to discuss, but she pushed that thought aside for now, her focus returning to the thrilling prospect at hand. The idea of her brother going down her throat like a mere piece of food brought a mischievous smile to her face.


Leaning back in her chair, Luna sighed, a piece of bread in her mouth. She pondered over what might be happening in the kitchen. "Is this too mean?" she questioned herself, feeling a slight warmth in her cheeks. The idea of subjecting Levi to such an experience again stirred a mix of excitement and slight guilt.


Her gaze shifted to a woman at a nearby table who was slurping a tiny man from an oyster shell. Watching the scene, Luna felt the thrill far outweigh her fleeting guilt. The idea of swallowing another human being, especially her own brother, alive was an intoxicating power trip.


"I'm sorry, bro," she giggled quietly, playing with the stomach string she had acquired. "But you're going to be delicious." The thought excited her, though she hoped the string would work as intended. She didn't want Levi to endure the full journey through her digestive system again, remembering his previous ordeal.


Her contemplations were interrupted by a familiar voice. "Luna?" an excited tone called out. Turning around, Luna's face lit up with recognition and delight.


"Naomi!" she exclaimed, seeing the hairdresser who had inspired her ShrinkCon visit. Luna's day, already filled with excitement and playful domination, had just become even more interesting with the arrival of an acquaintance, adding another layer to her ShrinkCon adventure.



Luna eagerly stood up and embraced Naomi, feeling a comforting sense of familiarity amidst the sea of women at ShrinkCon. "Hi girl!" she greeted with a wave to a waiter. "Want to join me?" she asked, her tone inviting.


Naomi's grin broadened. "Sure, why not!" she responded, sliding into the chair brought by the waiter. The two women quickly ordered another round of wine and settled into their seats, buzzing with excitement.


"Isn't it amazing?" Naomi remarked, tucking her bags, likely filled with tiny toys, under the table.


"It is," Luna agreed, nudging her own bag with her foot. "I mean, I know a lot about ShrinkCon, but seeing everything in one place is just... wow." The two friends exchanged stories and experiences, their conversation animated and lively.


For a moment, Luna almost forgot about her brother, who was currently an ingredient in a dish being prepared in the kitchen. Almost, because the thought of consuming her tiny, helpless brother still made her mouth water.


"Oh, should I order some food?" Naomi inquired, reaching for the menu.


"Nah, don't worry, I ordered tons!" Luna assured her, taking a sip of her wine. "We can just share." The idea that her brother was part of their meal added a thrill to the occasion, a secret that only she knew.


"It should be here any minute," Luna said, feeling her stomach rumble with anticipation.


Their conversation continued until a waiter approached with a large plate of food. Luna's heart raced with excitement, her body tingling with the anticipation of what was to come. She was ready to indulge in the ultimate act of sibling dominance.


"Hi ladies," the waitress greeted them with a polite smile. "Enjoy your meal." She placed the plate in the center of the table.


Naomi expressed her approval at the sight of the beautifully arranged sushi and sashimi. Luna, however, was momentarily speechless, her desire palpable. Her eyes fixated on the center of the plate, where six perfectly fried tempura shrimps lay. And among them, disguised as one more piece of the delicacy, was her tiny brother, now nothing more than a helpless morsel in her grand scheme of playful yet dominating indulgence. 


The realization that she was about to consume her own brother as part of her meal sent a rush of excitement through her, blending the lines between thrill and taboo.



Trapped within the fried batter, Levi's world had shrunk to a tiny, muffled bubble. The batter, expanded and hardened in the hot oil, covered his mouth and nose, leaving only a small window for his eyes. The sounds of the bustling restaurant were distant and muted, isolating him further from the world he once knew.


Unable to move, he was as immobile as the shrimps beside him, each floating and bubbling in the scalding oil. It was a surreal, haunting experience – watching the chef above, swirling the oil occasionally to ensure he and the shrimps were perfectly cooked for their eventual consumer, his sister.


Despite the physical protection offered by the shrink technology, which shielded him from the pain of the hot oil, the humiliation and degradation of being reduced to mere food for his sister by a chef was overwhelming. Yet, as he was finally lifted from the fryer and placed on a paper towel to drain, a conflicting sensation stirred within him. Deep down, he realized this was a fantasy he had harbored, a secret desire Luna had skillfully extracted from him the previous night.


His arousal, maintained at a high level by the app settings, only intensified his emotional turmoil. He lay there among the other foods on the plate, his body immobile but his mind racing, as the waiter carried them towards the busy restaurant's center table.


The wave of humiliation that washed over him as he was placed before his sister and Naomi, the hairdresser, was almost unbearable. Memories of being discarded like trash at the salon, smoothed onto Jenny's gum, seemed distant now. Luna had escalated his experiences to a whole new level.


Levi tried to mumble, to twitch a muscle, anything to assert his humanity, but it was impossible. He was food, and the growing realization that this might not be as terrible as he thought terrified and excited him simultaneously. His sister's bright, bratty face loomed over him, eager to maximize her pleasure from his predicament.


As both Luna and Naomi leaned over the plate, their faces filled with anticipation and amusement, Levi mentally screamed. He no longer felt like just her brother; he was a piece of food.


“It looks so good!” Naomi said as she marveled at the array of beautifully presented dishes on the table. The enticing aroma of the freshly prepared food filled the air, but Levi’s focus was entirely on his sister's next move.


Luna, with an air of glee, wielded her chopsticks with flair, playfully clicking them together as if orchestrating the beginning of a grand performance. But just as she was about to dive in, she paused, a sudden idea lighting up her face. 


"Oh wait, I want to take a picture!" she exclaimed, her excitement palpable. 


!

Enveloped in his fried cocoon, Levi lay helplessly on the plate, a tantalizing spectacle under the camera phones of Luna and Naomi. His humiliation was immortalized in digital form, a token of his sister's culinary adventures. Naomi's phone joined Luna's, adding another layer to his public exposure on social media.


"Let's dig in!" Luna declared, her chopsticks poised with an air of anticipation. Levi's heart pounded in his chest, expecting to be the first to be devoured. Yet, Luna's chopsticks tantalizingly bypassed him, selecting a piece of sushi instead. He watched, his body tingling, as Luna dipped the sushi in soy sauce right next to him. Droplets of sauce splattered onto his batter, blending him further into the array of dishes, a seductive fusion of food and forbidden fantasy.


Levi was entranced as Luna indulged in the sushi, her lips enveloping it in a slow, deliberate embrace. She savored each bite, her pleasure palpable. The food's journey down her throat was a mesmerizing dance, a blend of horror and allure that captivated Levi. The sight of her throat working to swallow, the visible movement of the morsel down her neck, was an erotic reminder of his fate, stirring a complex cocktail of fear and arousal.


The tension peaked when Naomi's chopsticks neared the shrimp beside Levi. Both siblings watched with bated breath. Naomi's mouth opened, welcoming the shrimp, and Luna's face flickered with momentary concern, not for Levi's safety but for missing her own indulgence.


Naomi's bite into the shrimp released Luna's tension, her relief evident in a satisfied smile. It wasn't out of concern for Levi but out of her desire to personally savor her brother. Levi lay there, a pawn in Luna's playful yet twisted game, his emotions a turbulent mix of dread, humiliation, and an inexplicable thrill from Luna's dominance.


As the meal progressed, Luna playfully tested each shrimp, her fingers eventually discovering Levi's unique texture. Her grin, laced with mischief and desire, signaled her anticipation. She teasingly licked her lips, her focus momentarily shifting to another sushi piece, prolonging Levi's suspense.


Throughout their meal, the sisters' conversation flowed with ease, interspersed with laughter and shared memories of their afternoon. Levi, meanwhile, was captivated by the intimate spectacle of their dining. 


He observed the subtle art of Naomi picking up a nigiri, her lips parting gracefully to receive it. Luna's delicate handling of a sauce-coated roll, its glistening surface disappearing between her inviting lips, was both an erotic display and a haunting prelude to his destiny. 


Each bite they took was a step closer to his ultimate surrender, an erotic journey into the depths of Luna's desires and his own forbidden fantasies.


Levi's entrapment in the fried batter became a surreal experience as he watched Luna and Naomi indulge in their meal. The sensual act of eating, once a source of fascination for him, now morphed into a complicated dance of fear and arousal.


The moment Naomi's chopsticks enclosed him, Levi's world spun into chaos. Panic clenched his heart, his mind racing with the absurdity of preferring to be consumed by his sister rather than another woman. "No! Luna, help!" he silently pleaded, the thought both humiliating and oddly comforting.


Luna's request to Naomi, sweet and playful, was a lifeline. "Naomi, can I have that one? I've only had two," she cooed, her smile disarmingly charming. Relief washed over Levi as Naomi, chuckling, acquiesced, choosing sashimi instead.


Levi's heart pounded against his batter shell as Luna's chopsticks gripped him. A muffled scream escaped him when he was dunked into the soy sauce, the liquid infiltrating his fried casing in a violation of his senses. Around him, bits of rice and fish swirled, intensifying his sense of intrusion and disgust.


Elevated towards Luna's eager mouth, Levi was acutely aware of every sensation. The parting of her lips revealed an eager grin, her tongue flicking out in anticipation. The glint in her eyes spoke of her arousal, her excitement at the prospect of consuming him.


As Luna's mouth opened wider, Levi was transfixed by the sight. The dim, moist cavern of her mouth, stained with remnants of her meal, was both terrifying and intoxicating. His whimper, a sound of profound humiliation and fear, was lost as he was guided into the abyss.


The world outside disappeared as Levi entered Luna's mouth, enveloped by her lips. He was surrounded by an environment of utter degradation, yet a part of him thrilled at the closeness, the intimacy of being so completely at her mercy.


The wine's aroma was overpowering, mingling with the warmth of Luna's tongue as he was placed upon it. The fading light signaled his descent into darkness as her teeth dislodged him from the stick, setting him adrift in her mouth. "No!" he mumbled, his voice barely audible in his fried prison. He tumbled, lost in the wet expanse of Luna's mouth, a plaything at the whim of his sister's desires. The blend of terror, humiliation, and a twisted sense of arousal consumed Levi as he surrendered to his fate, a tiny morsel in the hands of his dominant, playful sister.


Time seemed to stretch into eternity as Luna's teeth crashed down around him. For a fleeting moment, Levi forgot about his invulnerability, panic-stricken as he fought against his fate. He tumbled over her wet tongue, feeling the pressure as her teeth freed his legs from the batter, rolling him towards another set of teeth for another bite.


Meanwhile, Luna chewed contentedly, savoring the unique combination of tempura and her brother. "Hmm, delicious," she murmured, a mouthful of food muffling her voice. Naomi, watching the scene, giggled as she enjoyed a piece of salmon.


Levi, trapped and wriggling on Luna's tongue amidst the remnants of the tempura batter, felt a wave of helplessness wash over him. Luna pinned him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue and swallowed the rest of the tempura, leaving him alone on her tongue.


Finally able to voice his fear, Levi started screaming Luna's name, but it was futile. He was tossed around her tongue, a tiny rider in a bizarre and humiliating rodeo, as she casually picked remnants of food from between her teeth.


Gasping for air he didn't need, Levi caught glimpses of the restaurant through the small gap of Luna's slightly parted lips. The sight of the almost empty plate on the table and the normalcy of the surroundings contrasted starkly with his current situation. He felt utterly degraded and pathetic.


"No!" he cried out as a glass of wine approached, and then he was engulfed in the alcoholic beverage, Luna's laughter echoing around him. The lips closed, sealing him in darkness once more, and Levi felt the unmistakable sensation of being prepared for swallowing.


The realization that he was about to be consumed whole by his sister, that he was mere moments from a journey through her body, filled him with a complex mix of fear, humiliation, and an inexplicable thrill. As Luna readied herself to swallow, Levi was left to confront the ultimate culmination of his and Luna's twisted, taboo dance of control and submission.


As Levi tumbled into the dark, moist abyss of Luna's throat, his mind was a whirlwind of panic and disbelief. The sensation of being swallowed was both terrifying and surreal. He struggled against the inevitable descent, his body sliding effortlessly down her esophagus, reminding him of the horrifying journey he had already endured once within her guts.


The moment he landed in her stomach, the reality of his situation hit him with full force. He found himself in a confined, churning space filled with the remnants of chewed food. The foulness of his new environment was overwhelming, and the knowledge that Luna had sent him here deliberately for her amusement made it all the more unbearable.


Desperately, Levi banged against the stomach walls, each thud a futile attempt to make Luna throw up, to escape this nightmare. He begged for the stomach string, hoping against hope that she would pull him out. But there was no response, only the steady beat of her heart, the distant sounds of the restaurant, and the muffled voices of Luna and Naomi chatting away as if nothing unusual had happened.


Levi could even hear the distinct sound of Luna chewing her next bite, a cruel reminder of his insignificance in the grand scheme of her dining experience. The juxtaposition of his sister's casual, joyous mealtime against his dark, oppressive prison was a stark contrast. Trapped in the acidic, churning darkness, Levi was torn between frustration, humiliation, degradation, and a disturbing sense of arousal. The conflicting emotions swirled within him, as potent as the digestive juices he now found himself submerged in.


Meanwhile, Luna leaned back in her chair, patting her belly with a satisfied giggle. She felt full, content, and incredibly aroused by the thought of her brother reduced to just another part of her meal. Swallowing another piece of nigiri, she relished the sensation of Levi inside her, a thrilling reminder of her complete control and dominance over him.


As she engaged in light-hearted conversation with Naomi, Luna's mind occasionally drifted to the tiny form writhing helplessly in her stomach. The thought brought a mischievous smile to her lips. Levi, once her brother, was now an afterthought in her belly, a source of pleasure and amusement. She reveled in the power she held over him, the ability to reduce him to nothing more than an ingredient in her gastronomic adventure, a plaything at her mercy. Luna's satisfaction was not just in the meal she consumed but in the knowledge that she had completely dominated her brother in a way only she could.



Fifteen minutes after indulging in her sumptuous meal, Luna leisurely scooped up the last spoonful of her vanilla ice cream. She savored the cold dessert, smiling at the thought of how the chilly addition might feel to Levi in her stomach. The playful torment of her tiny brother added a thrilling layer to her dining experience.


Feeling a growing discomfort from her dampened underwear, Luna shifted in her seat. The arousal from dominating Levi was intense, and now, with an afternoon planned with Naomi, it was a bit inconvenient. Naomi had mentioned a special event they were attending, featuring Luna's favorite influencer. The prospect excited Luna, but her mind was still partly with Levi, churning inside her.


She sighed contentedly, placing her spoon in the empty bowl. "Delicious meal!" she giggled, her eyes twinkling with mischief. Naomi nodded in agreement, though she expressed a hint of disappointment upon learning about the possibility of ordering tinies only after their meal.


"We'll need to go to a tinies restaurant in town, Luna," Naomi suggested, taking a sip of her tea. Luna's thoughts briefly wandered to Levi, still thrashing around amidst the remnants of her meal inside her. The image brought a sly grin to her face. "Sure thing," she laughed, the idea amusing her.


Standing up, Luna announced, "I'm going to freshen up." She checked her bag, ensuring the stomach string was there, along with a fresh pair of panties – a special pair that Levi would soon become intimately familiar with. The anticipation of what was to come sent a thrill through her.


As she walked towards the restroom, Luna patted her belly, a playful grin on her face. "Oh bro, I hope you're ready for this afternoon," she chuckled, 

End Notes:

---

Thank you for reading! Please leave a review :) 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11114