A Vacation Lost by Amy_GTS
Summary:

Cammie comes home to visit her family on a vacation from school.. too bad she'll spend most of it under them trying to get their attention!


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Body Exploration, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Footwear, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Unaware, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7411 Read: 45587 Published: November 07 2021 Updated: December 10 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This is my first full length story and I hope to post more! Feedback is appreciated!!

1. Chapter 1 by Amy_GTS

2. Chapter 2 by Amy_GTS

3. Chapter 3 by Amy_GTS

4. Chapter 4 by Amy_GTS

Chapter 1 by Amy_GTS
Author's Notes:

Here we go! Hopefully the start of something long term!! Good stuff at the end to start!

Everything started so simple, everything seemed like it was going to be a normal day full of relaxation and rest. If only Cammie had known where this day would lead she might have been able to avoid it all. But she was oblivious, had know way of knowing what was to come..

Cammie started the second day of her little break from college by sleeping in. She had just gotten back home yesterday around dinner time to find her Mom, Dad, and Brother waiting for her. Hell she barely had time to set her bags down at the front door and kick off her little pink sneakers before her Mom had assaulted her with a million questions. Her mother had always been a bit frantic if not a bit oblivious. Once she fixated on something, everything else seemed to fall to the wayside. Cammie could recall on many occasions her mother would be doing something on her phone and was dead to her surroundings, walking into things, people, hell she almost sat on Cammie once.

 

Her mother meant well and Cammie joined them for dinner, eating, talking, explaining her classes a bit while her father dutifully listened and her younger brother; Jack ignored her and played on his phone for a majority of dinner. It was done an hour later though and she was able to grab her things and get upstairs to her room..well her old room but still hers in a way. She hadn't been here in nearly a year, having missed various visits to home for no reason except she wanted to feel like an adult and not come home. She had tossed her bags to the side and looked about her room, just the same as she had left it though it seemed her mom had been in here and dusted and cleaned prior to her arriving. That had been nice of her for sure and so when Cammie simply let her body flop onto her bed it wasn't long before she had simply passed out.

 

Now, waking up the next day she stretched her aching muscles and groaned softly. She hadn’t meant to sleep in such an uncomfortable position, sprawled over the bed on top of the covers still in her clothes from the previous day.. She needed a shower for sure. After several moments stretching she shifted out of bed and grabbed her bags, pulling out her change of clothes for what she hoped to be a lounging day without having to do much. It was a Saturday, and tomorrow she planned to see her old friends that were still in town but she had to admit that a day in her comfy clothes called to her.

 

Clothes in hand, she slipped out of her room to find the house mainly silent. She could hear Jack in his room playing some kind of game but other than that, things in the house were dead… Perfect. She slipped into the bathroom, set her clothes on the counter and began to strip down. Cammie was an athlete, she had played volleyball in highschool and that was something that carried over in her college years. As she stripped down and dropped her tank top, her bra fell with it revealing her bare bust, a modest c-cup chest that she liked but wasn’t overly thrilled with. She had inherited only about half of the monster tits her mom had.. Though Cammie’s were tipped with small silver bars through each pink nipple,a colorful contrast to her pale young flesh. Cammie also noted to herself that her tits may not overflow from every shirt she owned like her mother, but her stomach did not push against all her tops like her mothers did either. Her mother wasn’t fat per say, but definitely had a bit there along her stomach, thighs, hips, and of course bust. As Cammie wiggled out of her jeans, and pulled the dark green panties she had on down and tossed them to the side, her athletic career certainly showed it’s payoff. Years of squats, lunges, and work out left her thighs thick and powerful, wide hips, and a large bubbled backside that made nearly every pair of panties she owned into a thong due to its sheer size alone. That she did inherit a bit from her mom, but she knew a lot of it was her own accomplishments and that made her feel pretty good about herself. She ran her fingers through the ginger hair that came down to her lower back in soft waves, a gift from her father in that regard and she felt actually pretty swell. She knew she was hot, maybe not model hot but hot enough to not have to worry about finding dates.

 

She realized she had just spent nearly ten minutes now looking at herself in the mirror and snapped back to reality, moving into the shower and letting the hot water run down her body once she got it started. She had to admit, the privacy in the shower was something she missed. She was of course used to showering with other people, her teammates and the college showers weren't exactly the picture of privacy but she had missed just being her, alone and able to think.. And take all the time in the world she could ever wa-

 

“Hey! How much longer you going to be in there!? Other people live in this house too ya know!” This was accompanied by a loud and sudden banging on the bathroom door. Something that sent Cammie out of her peaceful drifting and back to reality. Jack always was a bit impatient, and she could see that a mere year had done nothing to temper the now 18 year old. She sighed and shouted back;

“I’ll be out soon! Jeez..” And much quieter to herself as she rinsed herself off; “What a little fucking pest.” She finished up and stepped out of the shower, toweling herself off and grabbing her comfy clothes. A pair of volleyball shorts that hugged her body in a comforting way and left a lot of leg exposed, and an old school top that she tied at her stomach into a sort of crop top. Throwing a towel around her hair she stepped out of the bathroom to find Jack standing there waiting, and staring. Jack was a well built kid; 6’4”, broad in the shoulders and chest made for an imposing figure to Cammie’s petite 5’8” frame. She looked up at his mess of dark brown hair, he had gotten mom's hair color, and his blue eyes. He was good looking and knew it, unfortunately that made him a bit of an arrogant jerk.

 

“Showers all yours Jack, don't jerk it in there okay? Clogs the drain.” With huff she turned and walked off. She slipped into her room for a moment and tossed her clothes into the room on the bed then headed downstairs. Taking a heavy plop onto the couch she fired up the TV just as the shower turned on. She’d have at least a little time before he got out and that gave her some peace and quiet. Some time passed and she zoned out, finally snapping back to it and looking at the small clock on the wall, it read just after noon.. And she was parched. Standing up, she slipped into the kitchen, her bare feet slapping against the tiled floor, little pink toe nails contrasting the stark white tile. She opened the fridge to find disappointment.. Juice, some soda, water, tea… sure it worked but it didn't sound good. She wanted something more.. Stronger… she was on vacation after all.

 

Closing the door to the fridge, she slipped into the garage.. The pitch black space attached to the house, and flicked the switch.. Nothing.. No light. She sighed and with flakey memory walked through the garage to find the fridge her dad kept in here for his drinks… Her dad worked as a chemical engineer for some big shot company and she vaguely remembered him talking about his work getting a military contract about half a year ago. She finally reached the fridge, only stubbing her toe twice on various shit in the garage, each time eliciting a loud curse from her lips. She opened the fridge and was expecting a blinding flash only to be hit by… nothing. No light.. What the actual fuck? 

 

Sighing to herself she reached through the pitch blackness to feel around, grabbing a large cylinder she pegged as one of her dads imported beers with weird bottles and pushed the door closed with her hip. It was a twist off but hey, that made it easier. She already had the cap off and was taking heavy swigs from the bottle, thankfully missing stubbing her toe this time as she reached the door back into the kitchen. The bottle in her hand, already half drained, was metal and had no label… easily recyclable? She shrugged and closed the door to the garage, and took another heavy swig. It didn't taste like beer for sure, a weird almost sweet taste but her dad had weird tastes when it came to drinks. It was pretty good though so when she finished the bottle before she made it out of the kitchen she simply sighed and tossed it into the trashcan and walked back into the living room.

 

She took another seat on the couch and kicked up her feet, the beer was settling weird in her stomach and she wasn't sure if it was a good feeling. Maybe it was stronger than she had given it credit for? She tried to focus on the show playing on tv and ignore the strange sensations she was feeling.. She shifted to stand, going to go see about getting something else to dilute the beer when her vision doubled and went black.. She had the strangest sensation of falling.. Of tumbling head over heels and landing hard on something soft.. Then blackness.

 

She was shaken awake.. Her head throbbed and her muscles ached.. Like an instant terrible hangover mixed with a day of workout.. She rolled over onto her back and stared upward.. The ceiling was there but it seemed so very far away.. So vast. She turned her head to see the tv playing and her eyes went wide.. It was massive… the tv, the space from the couch to it, the stand it sat on, hell everything! She sat up to see a vista of fabric in every direction..the couch, and her clothes! She was sitting upright on her old gym shirt! The massive letter A from the school's abbreviation surrounding her on all sides.. She had to be just about an inch tall but this.. The beer! It had to be like absinthe or something, a hallucinogen? Another tremble shook the earth and her and it made her scream… thunder was approaching and with it the very earth around her trembled and quaked. She had to wake up, had to figure this out… she stood on shaky legs and approached the large bundle of fabric that she had tied to make the crop top. Even though it was nearly three times her size.. She grasped the thick fabric, the shaking was closer now and it shook not only the world around her but also her… all the way down to her bones her body trembled and shook violently. She let out a terrified gasp a a shadow overtook her drawing her gaze upward to an image that sent her stomach into her throat and sent her mind reeling in confusion and pure terror.

 

It was Jack.. or more like a living mountain in the form of Jack. a titan.. Moving so casually clad in a loose tank top that fluttered about his body as he moved, and a pair of looe basketball shorts. He strode across the vast distance around the couch in a single stride. The massive teen seemed to have no idea of her plight, or even her clothing sitting on the couch as he shifted to the front of the vista sized sofa and turned away. Cammie let out a horrible cry, trying to get his attention as his back took up an entire cardinal direction of her sight.. And then began to lower. She clung tight to the knot of fabric and screamed for Jack as his body bent and the shorts pulled taught against his backside as he lowered down in what felt like slow motion for Cammie. The shadow over her grew darker and soon, her massive brother took up the sky and all at once, the sky fell.

Chapter 2 by Amy_GTS
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 and I'm so happy you all have been enjoying it! This is a heavy male focused chapter so you've been warned!

Cammie let out one last shriek before her brother sat back on the sofa with a huff. Instantly he felt something strange pressing up against a rather tender area. He shifted and grinded forward, looking down to see his sister's gym shirt, and something bulbous pressing firmly against the underside of his sack through the fabric of his shorts. His lips curled into a smirk as a thought came to his mind, a bit of mischief, something to knock his sister down a peg without her even realizing, a small victory he could laugh at himself in secret.

 

“Just leave her clothes laying around? God what a fucking diva. I’ll show her.” With a thought of satisfaction, he wiggled and rocked his hips, grinding his ass and balls to the fabric, hoping to infuse it with his scent and musk that had already begun to return to the teenage boy even so shortly after his shower. However, far below Cammie was having the worst day of her life with her brother's simple movements. When he had sat down and darkness enveloped her, she felt herself pressing against the fabric of the shorts and the shirt, pinned under some very malleable flesh that radiated heat even through the fabric. When he had begun to move, and grind his body however it became so much worse. She found her tiny body dragged along with his movements, dragging her off of the nub of fabric she clung to and was sent rolling under her brother’s massive body. Back and forth she screamed and squeaked, rolling about and squeezed, nearly crushed only saved by the fabric and just how soft and shifting the flesh beyond was.. She briefly thought that if she had ended up under his actual ass, she'd be long dead by this point.. That thought was lost in a sea of panic however as he continued his grinding and assault, the fabric bunching up with each pull and push.

 

The whole endeavour, grinding his sack to the nub of her shirt was having a secondary effect on him however. The satisfaction of grinding his body to her clothes that she'd wear and never know was nice, but the pressure, friction, and a bit of perversion was causing a bit of growth below. He stopped grinding, feeling the lump of her shirt pushing against his balls, his shorts riding up against his body… he looked around behind him, the house was quiet..

“Cammie? You home? Hey! Calling the spoiled princess!” His words echoed in the empty house.. She had left, he guessed.. His eyes darted to the front door, locked. It’d give him some time in case someone came home. This was almost too good to be true, but it was too good to pass up. From Cammie’s perspective he had been grinding her body along his for what felt like an eternity.. So when she heard him call out her name she almost found hope.. And when he suddenly lifted upward and the sheer force of such a large object moving that quickly pulled her into the air for a brief moment only to fall and slam back down that hope blossomed. He had felt her! He was going to find her! She was saved, safe, she was going to be okay! He was pulling his shorts down!

 

Pulling his shorts down? Her perspective of him as he stood up, hands grabbing his shorts and yanking them down was strange from this angle.. But any hope she had begun to feel was shattered and tossed to the winds as he began to sit back down.. “No! No! Jack! This can't be happeni-” Her words were cut off as Jack sat back down, the teen boy plopping down just where he had gotten up and Cammie’s vision was filled with his hairy sack coming down and swallowing her up.. This time with no barrier between her and the malleable flesh as it surrounded and encased her.

Jack was in a fantasy, sitting in the living room, about to jerk his growing cock and no one would be the wiser. He felt what he believed to be the lump of Cammie’s shirt squeezed under his cock making a quite pleasant sensation. He wiggled into place and actually felt his sace encompass the lump and push in a new and interesting way. He pulled out his phone and began to browse various porn sites with one hand, his other drifting down to grab his length which grew harder and larger by the moment. To Cammie things had only gotten worse, so so much worse. The massive sack of flesh knocked the wind out of her and her first breath she drew in was pure teenage musk. She coughed and sputtered and tried to move when her massive perverted brother got comfy. To her pure horror she felt his balls through the flesh, massive orbs of heat grinding along her body and as his weight dispersed she felt herself being pulled upward, flesh surrounding her and pinning her between the orbs she could swear she could hear churning or fluid pumping within.. She let out a horrified scream, only for her brother to shift and her mouth be forced open further as a bit of his flesh filled it and stuffed her mouth leaving her trapped to taste and inhale him wholly.

 

Jack began stroking his length, each pump of his hand up and down his cock made his body rock and his balls grind to that little nub sending more pleasure through him. He wasn’t going to last long at this rate but he was going to get his times worth out of this. With a video playing of some cute redhead gagging and choking on a cock playing on his phone he groaned and shifted, moving to pull his sack up and slam it back down to the lump. Unaware that his strokes and shifts were pure torture for his tiny sibling trapped under him, unaware that he was practically suffocating his older sister with his quickly growing sweaty sack. Cammie could feel the heat all around her growing rapidly, the smell of his lust building and surrounding her, she was in Hell, it had to be hell.. Trapped under him for what seemed like forever, his scent only building, she struggled and squirmed, finally pulling her mouth off of his sack and managing a panicked scream, pleading for this to end.. 

 

As if hearing her pleas, Jack felt his climax fast approaching. His hand kept stroking wildly, but he set his phone aside. It moved to grab the shirt under him and with a shift and a tug he pulled the shirt upward and with it that large tied lump from under his balls. Without a second though, he pressed the spongy leaking head of his cock to that nub of fabric and blew his load. His heavy pumps thoroughly soaking the fabric, pump after pump after pump. He let out a heavy groan as he finished and tugged the shirt free, balling it up and wrapping that nub into the center. He shuddered and set it aside, grabbing her discarded shorts to wipe up the remains that dripped down his softening cock. He stood, pulling his shorts up and grabbed the cum stained clothes. Striding on his feeling of bliss and release he walked past his sisters room and tossed the garments into her laundry hamper before returning to his room to fire up some more games, confident no one knew what he had done.

 

Cammie knew however.. Knew every horrible moment. The churning in the orbs that surrounded her seemed to be rapidly building and she knew something was about to happen.. She never could have fathomed however that she would be suddenly dragged along his length, slammed to the heavy knot she herself had tied in the shirt and got her first breath of fresh air in what felt like a lifetime. As she adjusted to the new light and view, she actually wished she was still under his balls. Before her for the briefest of moments was his massive cock head, drooling precum and pulsing out of its massive slit. She could only scream as she was forced against the head and her world became a burning fluid and pain. He had to have cum gallons, and it surrounded her entirely, filling her nose, ears, mouth everywhere..When she finally felt him pull away the burning liquid was still thick around her body and only grew worse as darkness swallowed her up like the loads she was forced to swallow of his seed to prevent from downing.. She was barely conscious as she felt her prison.. Her own shirt cum drenched and balled up, moving and landing hard somewhere.. She silently wished for death as she lost that last shed of consciousness and passed out.

End Notes:

Next chapter we introduce Cammie's mother and will get some entrapment and some F/f play so stick around!

Chapter 3 by Amy_GTS
Author's Notes:

Sooooo excited for this one, Im'm sorry it took so long but i hope to have the follow up chapter to this one out tomorrow! Enjoy the naughty fun.

A nightmare, that's what it had to be. There was no other explanation for everything that had happened to her. Some horrific dream that had plagued the deepest parts of her mind and brought the worst parts of her nightmares to life.. But she opened her eyes, surrounded in blackness and with her body screaming at her in pain, aches, every muscle pulsed as if she had been through the most rigorous workout of her entire life… The scent of musk, cum, and sweat surrounded her. It was no nightmare then.. She had passed out from pressure and exertion and had no idea what was happening now, merely the image of her brother's massive spongy cock head letting loose a floodgates worth of burning cum burned into her mind. She found herself fast stuck to the fabric.. The thick cum having dried to plaster her to the garment and with her left with no strength to break free.. It was then that she heard the thunderous booms.. Someone was coming…

 

It had been hours since Jack had blown his heavy load into his sister’s top. He had balled it up, tossed it into her hamper and went to go play more games. Time ticked by and his mother and father returned from their respective days. He didn’t even acknowledge when his mother slipped into his room and grabbed his laundry hamper, taking it away. Cammie’s mother; Penny set down her son's laundry hamper, it reeked of boy, of teen and it made her slightly queasy. She could never fathom how he produced that many smells.. She looked at her son's hamper, her and her husband's own shared hamper and was about to get started when her additional child pinged in her head. It had been so long since she had to do her daughter's laundry she had nearly forgotten!

 

The rapid earthquakes approached her prison.. A million ideas flooded her mind and none of them were good… it was her brother, she was sure of it! Back for round two.. Or perhaps he had felt her afterall and was returning to torture her in earnest.. She whimpered when through muffled layers she heard her door open and those quakes stop what sounded like on top of her… Her entire prison quaked and she let out a soft scream, her tiny voice lost in the fabric as her world was lifted up and began to sway with each of the booming steps of her captor.. Her world came down hard with a sudden stop and she let out another scream.. The unknown was terrifying already but at her size and what had already happened it magnified her terror..

 

Penny had slipped into her daughter's room and looked into the hamper. Her clothes from last night and what looked like day clothes but not much. She shrugged and grabbed the hamper anyway. It’d be a nice gesture and didn’t constitute an extra load of laundry, she’d just toss her clothes in with hers and her husbands since there was so little. She set the hamper down and reached into it grabbing the small pile of clothes inside it and tossed it into the washer in one large wad. She quickly dumped her own clothes in with her husbands and let the heavy metal lid slam shut. A few quick twists, a bit of soap added in and she heard the washer groan to life. With a happy huff she set the hampers aside and sauntered down to the living room to where her husband was watching tv. 

 

Cammie felt herself being lifted up and then free falling. The shift of gravity was disorienting and the sense of plummeting made her scream into the darkness.. Noise grew more and more distant, unknown to her that she was being buried under the mountain of cloth.. And then the heavy metal slam.. Like a nail in a coffin and in a moment of seemingly omniscient clarity everything clicked.. “Oh God… Oh God no not laundry.. MOM!” Her screams had been all in vain and the sounds of waterfalls spilling in and crashing around her made her begin to panic.. Hyperventilate.. And when she felt the cold water begin to envelop her she passed out once more from sheer horror at the thought of the watery grave.

 

It had been nearly three hours… She had been unconscious the entire time and by a sheer miracle had not drowned or burned to death when the wet clothes had been tossed into the dryer. Dinner had been eaten, and she was presumed to be out with friends as she had explained to her family and so when her mother had moved the newly cleaned clothes into her shared room and began to separate them, no one was the wiser when the tiny inch tall girl had long been tossed from her gym shirt and had been tangled up in the various bits of laundry.. And so when her mother grabbed several pairs of panties all tangled together and tossed them in one pile no one knew that Cammies slowly coming to consciousness form was wadded up inside them.

 

She was groggy.. And her body ached even more than before if that was possible. However she wasn't stuck to anything.. And so as she began to shift and move about in a rather soft feeling cave she felt a little better about her surroundings..She could still hear movements far beyond her still muffled through the walls of fabric that encompassed her. Several minutes later, her prison shifted suddenly and her world was tossed about, throwing her along the fabric. She had been tossed into the center of a white wide band thong that her massive mother Penny began to fold up and close around Cammie in a neat, tight bundle setting it aside. Any hopes of Cammie getting free were dashed as the fabric pulled taught and closed around her, sealing her into the folds. Struggling against the fabric Cammie could hear what she only presumed to be her mother moving about, distant sounds of sliding wood and the noise of a door. Slightly muffled voices reached her ears.

 

Brad slipped upstairs and into his room, seeing his beautiful wife begin to put her laundry away. His heart skipped a beat and he felt a twinge in his cock seeing the massive beauty moving about and putting some rather short skirts into a drawer. “Hey babe, dinner was amazing. Thank you so much.” Brad moved into the room to his gorgeous partner's hand coming down and giving a full playful swat on her backside as he moved past. He turned back to see her blushing and giggling and took a moment to drink in his wife.

 

Penny wasn’t model thin, hell she wasn't even thin. But she wasn't fat by any means. She was plump, full. Wide thighs that grind to each other all the way to a tiny pocket just below her pussy currently clad in skin tight jeans. Her hips were wide, perfect for his hands to grab and squeeze. Her stomach had a bit of plump softness to it and it led to her twin massive tits that made every top quiver in fear at the thought of holding them. He gleefully recalled his head being swallowed up entirely between her large breasts on more than one occasion. She shifted to grab some panties from the bed, and her prize feature; a massive wide ass was put on display for him. He loved the feeling of those two plump massive cheeks in his hands and slapping against his thighs when she rode him. He spotted a bit of white fabric in her hands and his cock again twitched. “Babe!” He called out stepping in. She turned to face him and smirked. “What?” Her voice was playful, curious. “Leave these out, you’re going to shower right? You should wear these when you get out.” His large hand and thick fingers wrapped around the white thong folded in her hand. He saw his wife blush and give him a playful glance and nodded, setting the rest of the underwear into the drawer. Her hand closed around the panties and with a quick kiss as she passed sauntered into the bathroom. As soon as the bathroom door closed, Brad stripped down naked and crawled into bed awaiting his beautiful partner. 

 

Cammie heard the whole exchange and her heart began to pound, thrumming in her chest. She felt her fabric prison close up further and ball around her. She had to move.. Had to get out of here.. But she soon felt her prison drop and land on something firm and the sound of water began to run. She squirmed, writhed, shifted and thrashed to achieve nothing but tiring her already exhausted form out.. The water cut off and she knew time was running out. She felt and heard her mother stepping out and drying herself off and her sense of dread was skyrocketing. When a hand grabbed her prison and untangled it she found the wind knocked out of her as the fabric pulled taught and her body plummeted to slam into it. Left reeling she looked upward to see the massive legs of her mother on either side of her having stepped in. To her pure horror she stared up at her origin. Her mothers perfectly shaved pussy, not a hair along it to be seen,  just visible high above her past her plump thighs. Cammie had just shifted to try and move out of this would be hell when her mother pulled her panties up. The sheer g-force of the garment lifting high made her slam hard to the fabric and slide along her mothers flesh and into darkness.

 

Wetness immediately enveloped her and as she thrashed and struggled she felt herself only becoming more drenched. The familiar scent of feminine arousal assaulted her senses and her body was coated in her mothers slickness. She let out a pitiful scream, pressure from outside grinding her against her mothers sex and pushing her deeper into the folds.. There was no light, only humid musty air and the sound of a distant pounding heartbeat.. She could feel her mother moving and walking, her mind in a terrified race to think of anything she could do.. 

 

Penny snapped the band of the panties against her form and felt a pleasant tingle against her pussy. She blushed and reached down rubbing herself through her panties gently feeling her folds already bloomed and wet. She walked towards the door, and popped it open to reveal her husband with his cock throbbing and erect, his hand pumping its thick length and his eyes drinking her in. She strode into the bedroom confidently, feeling as sexy as she did on her wedding day.

End Notes:

Next chapter is heavy MF/f so be warned, graphic content and many many bodily fluids incumming!

Chapter 4 by Amy_GTS
Author's Notes:

Did I say tomorrow? I meant way later than that! But its here now and oh my was it fun to write. I had to keep taking breaks because I was getting too heated. Heavy M/F stuff here! Lots of cock description so you may want to pass this up if you dont like that.. course if you dont you probably stopped Chapter 1 :p.

As always, reviews are appreciated! Enjoy!

Cammie couldn’t fathom what her life had become the past 24 hours. She woke up completely normal this morning and now…Now she was trapped inside her own mothers panties, half stuffed into her pussy.. After she had been assaulted and used as a cum rag for her own brother Jack. She couldn’t truly fathom how this day was going to get worse but she knew it had to. That’s just how it was going.. Cammie had been stuffed legs deep up to her hips inside her own mother when she had rubbed herself before walking into the bedroom. And now as the massive milf strode towards her very eager husband, that tickling in her pussy she accounted to being extremely aroused only fueled her to make this night one of the best she had ever had.

 

Penny on the other hand felt amazing. She watched her husband stroke his cock, thick and powerful and she felt the butterflies in her stomach go crazy. Reaching the edge of the bed, she crawled onto it on all fours. Her panties pulled tight to her sex and if anyone was behind her watching.. They might just make out the squirming form in the fabric. The massive man that was her lover made a growl of satisfaction, seeing his beautiful wife draw closer to him and looking delectable. Penny pressed close, her hand reaching out and grabbing her husband's cock giving it several strokes before leaning down. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out running along the thick throbbing mushroom tip making both of them moan in pleasure. 

 

Cammie was forced painfully against the wall of fabric holding her tight. The taught garment pulling against her mothers sex forced her slightly deeper up to her waist just below her tits. She pushed and struggled against the garment wall before her to no avail.. The muscles around her body clenched and began to drag her deeper making Cammie scream in horror as her tits pressed against the entrance to her mothers snatch. She could faintly hear moaning.. And then the muffled sound of gagging and her mind could only picture much against her will what her own parents were doing. The gagging reached a crescendo her mothers sex practcally drooling over her body.

 

Penny lifted her mouth up, strings of saliva running from her plump lips to the glistening massive length before her. She licked her lips and shifted upward, crawling along her lover till she straddled him. Her plump thighs squeezed against his hips and she lowered down pushing the massive head to her cunt through the fabric of her panties letting out a sharp moan as she felt it nearly enter her only blocked by the fabric. The tickling inside her at the folds of her pussy moved deeper, fully inside her now. A wiggling itch of lust, and Penny intended to scratch it all night. Her hand reached back grabbing at her panties and tugged them aside revealing her wet hungry cunt. She lowered down her hips, and as her lover entered her she let out a long trembling moan, moving till their hips met and her lover fully sheathed his monster cock into her sex.

 

Cammie had been pushed inside her mother roughly and suddenly by a wall of burning steel through the fabric of the panties. Her walls swallowed up the shrunken girl and stuffed her right before the entrance. It was dark, and the only air her desperate lungs could drag in was that of her own mothers arousal. She could faintly hear the heartbeat of her mother through her flesh, feel the slick and rigid walls of her all around.. Light filtered in only briefly from the entrance below her and her heart sank. For the second time today she came face to face with a massive rod, a family member's throbbing cock. The slit of the head seemed to be staring directly at her slightly open and drooling a thin film of milky liquid. She screamed, it was all she could truly do and even that achieved nothing as her mother lowered herself down and the train sized dick of her own father drove upwards slamming into her face and pressing her to the spongy material. The force of nature that pushed her deep.. Deep… endlessly deep till she felt her tiny form slam hard into the nub of rigid flesh inside her mother she knew as her cervix. The colossal length kept her pinned there for a moment and seemed to retreat.. Only to drive into her with renewed force. Each blow blackened her vision and sent her into a dizzy spell, feeling like she was being struck time and time again by a wrecking ball. Only the malleable flesh she was surrounded by kept her body from turning to paste though she wasn’t sure how much more she could take this.. Or even how long this had already lasted. 

 

Penny was in heaven. She hadnt fucked her husband like this in so long and here she was riding him like she was a teen again. That tingling itch had been driven straight to her cervix and she clasped a hand over her mouth to stop from screaming in pleasure as her lover drove his piston-like cock into it time and time and time again. She was building towards her first orgasm quickly and knew it'd be a big one. Her hands came down and grabbed her lover, leaning down and kissing him hard as her muscles locked up and latched to his cock. She pushed down and drove his full length inside her, holding him there as she came hard. She could feel her cum leaking out of her and down his groin and her thighs. That itch was still there more intense than ever now, and as she shifted to look him in the eyes, breath drawing deep and panting she said;  “Bend me over, fuck me so hard that the nieghbors here me.”

 

She pulled him out of her and much to her disappointment that tingling itch had vanished. She wouldn't let that stop her however as she shifted and bent over on her hands and knees, wiggling her massive ass to her lover and looking back at him with a hungry grin. Brad didn’t know what had gotten into his wife and he hoped it would never leave. His cock felt amazing and there was this strange tingling going on inside it, just below the head. It felt almost like his cock had been stuffed. Well he was going to use to stuff her, and as she moved into the doggy position; his personal favorite, he wasted no time moving up to mount her. His hand came down and smacked her plump ass making her cry out in delight. He took his cock and ran it along her folds, teasing her clit with his head forcing out small moans and wiggles from her. He was done waiting and playing. He lined up his length and took the plunge.

 

Cammie for a moment thought she had died. When the thick wall of cock had slammed to her she knew this time was different. When all the muscles clamped down like a vice all around her she was sure she was going to be crushed to nothing. She managed to let out one scream and regretted it instantly as a flood of her mothers cum tore through and filled her mouth, nostrils, anywhere it could. She found herself coughing and gagging as the sheer force of it all had driven her from her mothers cervix. She couldn't tell where she was.. And feared it was her own mothers womb. It was far far tighter than her mothers cunt.. The heartbeat was different and the smell too. Her breaths were shallow as she struggled and squirmed hoping to whatever God there might be that she wasn't stuck inside her own mothers baby maker. She felt the pressure around her swell again and heard moans outside though muffled. Her mother's moan sounded so much more distant.. And the gruff deep moan of her father rumbled through her…

“Oh God no…NO!” Cammie screamed as it all fell into place. Her father drove his cock with fury into her mothers pussy and she was along for the ride. Brad was a beast and his own daughter was learning that first hand as he mounted his wife and fucked her hard. His feet planted solid and his hands around her hips it was almost with a feral fervor that he drove his length into her stretching her with each heavy pump of his hips. That tingling was growing stronger, sliding deeper, and it only fueled him to go harder, faster. His balls slapped hard against his wife’s cunt making her jump and moan with every thrust. He knew he was getting close and that tingling was having an interesting effect on him. His hands tightened around his wife;s hips and drove even harder.

 

Cammie was crying, she knew that as heaven her tears felt cool against her face amidst the horrible precum that was flowing past her. Every strike of her fathers hips drove her just a little deeper and deeper into him and she just wanted this all to be over.. Just wanted to die. The precum that assaulted her splashd against her, and she had even swallowed some of it by force hating herself even more. She felt the walls growing even tighter against her, squeezing her tits, her hips, her ass.. She knew it would be over soon.

 

Brad hit his limit. He pushed and forced his wife onto her tits and face, ass high into the air as he drove home and came. His cock pulsed and swelled before bursting into her, flooding her depths with his seed. Pump after pump she screamed and he moaned and they climaxed together like the in love couple they were. He hadn’t came that hard in months.. And he was happy it was inside his wife. He held himself balls deep inside her for a moment, feeling his cock begin to soften and pulse inside her depths. When he pulled free that tingle was gone and he and his wife collapsed together on the bed coated in sweat. They whispered i love yous to one another, kissed, and promptly fell asleep..

 

Jack laid awake in his bed. His parents were loud and he couldn't get to sleep. Just a teenage boy listening to what sounded like an intense porno right next door, he couldn’t help but have a raging hard on. He had to get up, get some distance between him and his parents. So he went downstairs for a drink. He hadnt seen or heard anything from his sister, and his parents would be fucking for a while; so he rwent in the buff. Slipped downstairs iron hard cock bouncing with every step. He checked the fridge and was found wanting.. So.. he’d check the garage. His own way of revenge for his dad keeping him up by possibly making him an older brother. The lack of lights in the garage irritated him and by the time he had grabbed a smooth can from the fridge, drank it’s delicious contents and tossed the can he was soft now, thick length bouncing against his thigh as he made his way back through the house and towards the stairs.

 

His head swam however even before he reached them… he grabbed his head and stepped back feeling dizzy. His large foot planted on a fuzzy slipper his mother had left downstairs and nearly doubled over in nausea.. Before he knew it he felt like he was falling. He hit the ground hard.. Though it felt much softer than his barely there brain would have thought.. He passed out feeling weak and lost.. And it would be morning when he finally came to..

End Notes:

Oh boy! Feet chapter next for all you degenerates. Let me know what you want and I'll see about getting it in here! The skys the limit. Also! If anyone would be interested, I might add an additional story based mainly around Cuck. So if thats something you want let me hear it!!!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11115