Super Shorts by Zenra YAde
Summary:

Stories too short to post on their own. Themes and roles vary from story to story. Mainly shrunken women and shrunken men stories.


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Slave, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 8346 Read: 47106 Published: November 17 2021 Updated: October 03 2022

1. The Motel Incident & Package Delivery by Zenra YAde

2. Niece, Not Nice & The Family Palmer by Zenra YAde

3. Holiday Home by Zenra YAde

4. The Camera Showed All by Zenra YAde

5. Safety Call by Zenra YAde

6. Mini-Dutching & Bag Of Sin by Zenra YAde

7. Cycles Of Abuse by Zenra YAde

8. Quite The Perfect Presents, A Nice Surprise, & Latex Imprisonment by Zenra YAde

The Motel Incident & Package Delivery by Zenra YAde

The Motel Incident

Julie could not believe she lost that coin flip. Nor that her penny-pinching husband, Derek, booked her and Zack into a Mini Motel. She looked forward to this trip for months. The motel provided her a dollhouse, a scaled-down bathrobe, and access to a mini-laptop. She hoped to cover up when she first shrunk. Instead, Zack wrapped his sweaty hand around her naked body and pulled her out. He stared at her slack-jawed in amazement. The giant blushed before he deposited her in the one-room dollhouse and closed the lid. Zack promised to leave her alone as long as she stayed in her little dwelling.

A few hours passed, and Zack stuck to his word. Due to the comfort and privacy of the mini-domicile, Julie felt aroused. Julie Skyped Derek. The second he answered, she pulled open her robe and touched herself. Derek never saw this side of her. His wife always shied away from sexuality. She thought adventurous sexual activity meant wearing stockings to bed. Filth slithered from Julie's lips as she masturbated. Derek stayed silent and jerked his pecker. After a few minutes, they orgasmed. Bestial, primal sensations overtook them. Derek collapsed while Julie bellowed a roar that would put Godzilla to shame. Lust caused her not to notice the ceiling lift off her room.

Zack pulled his erection from his boxers. He imagined putting Julie in a collar, like the ones he saw behind the front desk. Obscene amounts of viscous cum spattered her. It covered her from head to toe. As she sat up confused, she choked and wiped the thick goo from her eyes. A bang caused Julie to jump as Zack slammed the dollhouse lid shut. Julie wiped the cum with her bathrobe, sat on the edge of the bed, and cried. Derek heaved. "Gross!" After what felt like an eternity, the ceiling lifted again, and a giant hand reached for her.

The next day, Zack sat beside his grandmother. "Why isn't your mother here, Zacky?"

"She's here."

Zack retrieved his naked and leashed mini-mother from his pocket and placed her on the table. He tugged on Julie’s leash and brought her to her haunches. "Oh, you're a mini, Julie? How?"

"Dad booked us a room at a Mini Motel and an accident took place."

Kitty took her grandson’s hand and stood. "Serves her right for being a dirty-birdy around my little Zacky. Grab your wee one and follow me. I've got something to show you."

Zack grabbed his mini and followed his grandmother to her bedroom. Kitty walked to her dresser, grasped a naked collared mini, and placed him atop her vanity. "Don't worry, Zacky. Granny once made the same mistake."



Package Delivery

As the sun descended, Chad played video games. The doorbell rang. A suspicious package wrapped in plain brown paper sat on his doorstep. Chad took the package to his room. He held it to his ear, shook it, and tossed it on his bed when he heard a shrill scream from within.

Chad tore off the paper and found looked like a fashion doll in an unmarked pink box. The naked doll's anatomic parts jiggled as she struggled against her wire restraints. He recognized her as his mother, Barbara. The wide-eyed look of fear on her face meant she recognized him too. "Hi, mom. How was work? Let me guess. Mr. Hascombe's wife found out you slept with him and tricked you at the mini-bar? Don't answer. it doesn't matter. This is too awesome. I prayed you would become a mini ever since you started working there."  

He opened the box, grabbed the cardboard that held her, and spotted an envelope behind it. Chad opened the envelope and pawed at his twist-tied mother.

"Dear Chad. I hope you enjoy your new Barbie doll. She's already micro-chipped. All you need to do is scan the code below and she's all yours. Lots of Love, Jennifer Hascombe. PS, how do you like the photo on the front of the card? It's my husband after I stomped the infidelity out of him. I guess I was right. Cool picture, huh?"  

Chad held up the card. Barbara cried at the gruesome sight. He placed the cardboard on his desk, pulled out his phone, scanned the code, and followed the prompts. "It's official. You're my Barbie now."  

He spun the cardboard that bound his mother and recorded her torment on his phone. Barbara yelled for him to stop, and he did. Chad pulled out a pen lid and held it above her face. "Lick the tip."  

Barbara screamed for mercy. "Your choice. Dry, it is."  

Chad’s words fell on deaf ears, and he rammed the lid in and out of her bald snatch. Barbara vomited, passed out, and succumbed to an impromptu orgasm. "I love my new, Barbie-doll."  

He stopped recording and posted it to MyBook. It only got one response, a thumbs-up from Jennifer Hascombe.

Niece, Not Nice & The Family Palmer by Zenra YAde

Niece, Not Nice

Erin hadn’t seen her niece in years. Her sister, Kathy, invited Erin over when Anna graduated high school. As Erin pulled into their driveway, a flash blinded her. She slammed on the brakes and rubbed her eyes. The ground rumbled so much, the car moved. Gigantic eyes stared through the windshield. “Hi, Aunt Erin. It’s been a while. Don’t panic, and don’t open the door. Otherwise, I might lose you, or a bug might eat you. We don’t want that.”

Anna set the tiny four-wheel-drive on the carpet and grew it a little. “There we go, Aunt Erin. You can get out now.”

Erin exited the car and stared up at her colossal niece. “Hey, Anna. You’ve grown a lot. Is, uh, is your mother home?”

“Sure and she’s excited to see you.” The giantess pulled a tiny figure from the front of her shorts and dropped her on the carpet. “Say hi, Kathy.”

Erin helped Kathy to her feet. “Erin? I forgot you were coming. Fuck, I can’t believe she got you too!”

“What happened? How is she doing this?”

“Anna found this Shrinking App on her phone about a week ago. We talked about it and I said she could shrink me down and do what she wanted. She’s kept me as her little slave ever since.”

“That’s horrible.“

Anna sat down beside them. “Okay, that’s enough of that for now. First things first, Erin. Take off your clothes and toss them in your car.” When Erin stripped and threw her clothes into the car window, Anna snatched her up and thumbed her boobs. “Nice job. These are much bigger than mom’s and it’s nice to see you shave down there too. Kathy has a lot to learn about grooming. Enough about her, let’s play.” Anna shrank the car again. “If you act naughty, remember, I can do what I want and nobody will ever find out.” Anna crushed the car with the ball of her foot. “Understand?” Erin nodded before Anna dropped her to the floor by her sister. As Kathy bent down to help her, Erin saw the damage Kathy had taken to her genitals. Her deformed vagina looked like something out of a horror movie. “Don’t get up. Kathy, lick her twat.”

“What? No, Anna. That’s sick. She’s your mother, my sister. There’s no way- Kathy, stop! You don’t need to keep going. Stop!” After a meek protest, Erin relented. Kathy disappeared before Erin climaxed. “What happened to her?”

“She should try it from the inside. What do you think?”

Anna licked her finger, affixed Kathy to it, and jammed it so hard into Erin’s cunt that Erin lost consciousness. “Oops, sorry. Sometimes, I don’t know my own strength. Oh, well. Now, what should I-“ A flash blinded Anna. Gigantic fingers wrapped around her waist and lifted her high into the air. When her sight returned, she stared deep into the eyes of her neighbor’s son. “What the hell, Clarence?”

“Hey, Anna, I saw what you did to those other women and I wanted to try it.”

“What will you do to me?”

“I’ll use you to get myself off, then I’ll eat you.“

“What?”

“Like this.”

The giant threw Erin in his mouth and chewed her to a pulp. Clarence opened his mouth and swallowed her. He ripped Anna’s clothes off and ate them, piece by piece in front of her. Anna cried. Clarence wrapped Anna around his engorged member. Anna’s torso crushed against the tower of flesh as Clarence slid her up and down. Clarence drowned her in his seed, placed her on his tongue, and gulped Anna to oblivion. “Thanks for the fun but I’ve got to run.” His words fell to nobody, and he left, happy.


The Family Palmer

When Nelson heard a scream echo from his neighbor's house, he leaped the fence and entered the back door. A three-foot-tall Misses Palmer stared into the kitchen. "What's wrong?"

The little woman squealed, and she pointed to the kitchen. "Help!"

Stephanie clung to the open freezer door. She looked shorter than her mother. Nelson set Stephanie on his hip as he would a small child and closed the freezer. "Are you okay, Steph?"

Her tiny arms coiled around his neck and she kissed his cheek. "I'm fine, thanks to you, Nelson."

"Why didn't your dad help?" Jessica shot her daughter a look, though Stephanie didn't pay attention.

"Dad was the first one afflicted. He's about the height of a Ken doll."

"Stephanie!"

"Oh right, sorry. Dad didn't want anyone to know we caught the virus. Could we keep this between us?"

"Sure, I won't tell a soul."

Jessica walked over to Nelson. "Thanks. I'm sure you've heard those horrible stories about what people do to shrinkies like us. I don't even want to know what happens at those mini-clinics."

"From what I've heard, those places are worse than concentration camps."

Stephanie's stomach grumbled under her oversized T-shirt. "When did you guys eat last?"

"About three days ago."

"Three days! That's ridiculous. I'll order us a pizza."

Jessica dropped to the floor and convulsed. "Are you alright, Misses Palmer? What's happening to her?"

"It’s a shrinking spell. She'll be all right."

"Is that how you got stuck on the freezer?" Stephanie blushed.

"Yeah, but, I only lost enough to lift me out of the chair." Jessica’s seizure ended.

"It looks like she's finished. We get super weak after a shrinking spell, and that was the biggest one I’ve seen. I don’t know how to ask you, but, when you put me down, could-"

Nelson set Stephanie on the floor, placed a finger to her lips, and crouched to her level. "I get it, Steph. Take a deep breath." Stephanie smiled as Nelson scooped up her mother and carried her into the lounge room. A doll-sized Mark Palmer slept atop a pile of tissues on the coffee table. Once Nelson laid Jessica on the couch, he sat cross-legged on the floor. Stephanie stood opposite him. "Wow, your dad is small. Is that how small you and your mom will get?"

"I don’t want to think about it. I don't know what we’ll do when we get that tiny. This whole thing is so fucked up."

"I shouldn't have brought it up. Why don't we cross that bridge when we come to it? I'm here for you, and I'm not going anywhere. You don't have to go through this alone anymore."

Stephanie threw herself at Nelson. "You don't know how much that means."

"That's all right, Steph." He sat her on his lap as he pulled his phone out and opened the pizza app.

"Could you help me pick the pizzas?"

Stephanie giggled and wiped tears from her eyes. Her hunger pangs became almost unbearable as he scrolled through the food. After they placed the order, they watched television. Nelson tried to quell his enjoyment as it prodded against Stephanie’s back. The doorbell woke Stephanie's parents. Nelson placed Stephanie on the couch beside her mother. Mark, draped in a makeshift tissue toga, stormed to the edge of the coffee table. "What is Nelson doing here, and who the fuck is at the door?"

"Stay here and stay quiet. I'll be back in a minute."

Mark glared at his wife. "What is going on here, Jessica? Why is the fucking neighbor here? He rang a clinic, didn't he? I knew he'd do something like this."

"That fucking neighbor saved your daughter's life."

"Huh?"

"It's true, daddy. He rescued me, ordered us a pizza and promised not to tell anybody about us."

"That doesn't explain why he's here."

"I went to the kitchen, saw Steph dangling from the freezer, and screamed. Thankfully, Nelson ran to her aid. Without him, Steph might have hurt herself, or died. We owe him our gratitude."

“All right, you're right."

The trio jumped as the front door slammed shut. Nelson returned with the pizzas. "Hey, where should I put them?"

Stephanie set her father on her lap while Jessica cleared the coffee table. The warm aroma enveloped the room as Nelson set them down. "Thanks, Nelson. I don’t know how we can repay you."

Nelson smiled. “I have a few ideas. How about you show me how limber your little body is in your bedroom, Misses Palmer while the others enjoy their meal?”

Holiday Home by Zenra YAde

Holiday Home


Home, a few years ago, I'd do anything to leave. Now, I love the thought of sleeping in my childhood bed, even if it's only for a few nights. Memories, good and bad, flooded into my head upon approaching the front door. The door, the walls, even the porch ceiling looked whiter than I remembered. I opened the screen and slammed the brass knocker thrice upon the mahogany panel. Nobody answered.

Looking down, I saw the worn welcome mat, and another memory exploded into my fingertips. After unlocking the door with the key from under the mat, I opened the door and entered. Everything inside looked as though I'd never left.

I tossed my backpack in my old bedroom and sneaked up the hall to my mother's room. She'd left her door open ajar, so I slipped inside and looked around. She'd moved the furniture around. It looked much more spacious. The large dollhouse on the vanity where her antique mirror once hung drew my attention. Upon seeing it, I smiled.

My friend, Tayla, owned the same model, and it wasn't built for any old doll, but for minis and wealthy people who wanted to become minis temporarily. To my surprise, I saw the wave-light blink on the side of the unit, which proved someone had minimized.

Excitement flowed through me like an electrical current. I crept into the basement, switched off the mains power at the fusebox, and reascended the stairs. When I got back to her bedroom door, I placed my hand on the doorknob. "Mom! Are you home?"

Not expecting an answer, I pushed the door open and skipped over to the dollhouse. I pried open the side and peered in at my six-inch tall mother, her friend, Beverley, and her neighbor, Hayley, sitting on the couch in their underwear. A phone slotted into position opposite them. Before they moved, I snatched it, turned it off, and tossed it on her bed.

The three stared at me in silence as I knelt down in front of them. My mother stood, slapped her hands on her hips, and scowled. "Mike! Give that back! What are you even doing here? What's going on? Explain yourself, mister!"

I wrapped my hand around her and scooped her in my palm. She leaned over and clutched my pinkie as I lifted her out. Her arms tightened the closer she came to my face. "I told you I was coming to stay for a few days. Wait, I don't owe you an explanation. What are you three doing?"

Her little bosom pounded through my little finger like a war drum. The fear she showed excited me. "We spend most of our weekends like this. It started not long after you left, and I bought this place. We grew sick of feeling lonely, so we decided to minimize and watch cheesy movies in our underwear. Now that you know, you're going to undo whatever you did and return us to normal, aren't you?"

While I knew she wanted to sound imposing, that once terrifying voice coming from a semi-naked, trembling mini in my hand didn't have the same effect on me. "You know? I don't think I will. You all went to so much trouble for my homecoming gift. I would feel awful if I didn't play with it at least once."

My finger ran down her hair and caressed the side of her little breast. She flinched at my touch, and my hand wrapped firmly around her waist and pinned her arms to her side. I'd done this many times with Tayla. She struggled, but I knew I wasn't hurting her. My thumb prodded at her sex, and she screamed. "Mike! Stop this! I'm your mother!"

I laughed and rubbed her groin faster. "No, you were my mother. Now, you're my little Annie-Doll. Minis don't have the same biology as humans, and a found mini is more a toy than anything. The way I see it, I'm the only chance you and your stupid friends have. I'm your everything from this moment forward, got it? I can be your salvation or your destruction. The choice is yours."

When Anne came in my hand, I knew they were mine.

The Camera Showed All by Zenra YAde

The Camera Showed All


Like every other Saturday, Joanna Campbell locked herself inside her office and got to work. Her family thought her a simple work-at-home mother, either filling out surveys or writing reviews all day long. None knew she worked as a high-earning webcam performer. Joanna dressed in business attire, shrank herself to a small size, stripped, and masturbated on the desktop around normal-sized stationery.

Halfway through her routine, she heard her office door unlock. Joanna froze, stark naked with herself still displayed to the camera. Ben, Joanna’s stepson, walked behind the desk and stopped the stream. “Hi, mom. So this is how you make your money. Does dad know?” Joanna tried to cover herself. “I thought not,”

She looked back at the minimizer that rested what looked several hundred feet away from her. Joanna wondered if she could reach it before he saw it. The second the thought crossed her mind, Ben snatched the minimizer. “I don’t think so, mom. You’re not getting out of this that easily. I think it’s time you learned your lesson.”

“Please, Ben! Don’t do anything you will regret. Grow me back, and we can talk about this.”

“Oh, I don’t think so. You will be my little pet from now on, and if you do a good enough job, we can talk about growing you back someday. How does that sound?”

“Pet? Benny, please! I am not a pet. I am your mother, and you will listen to me. Unshrink me right now, young man!”

“Ooh, feisty. I’ll tell you what, pet. I think you need to learn your new role in life.”

A gigantic hand approached her at a lightning-fast speed. Before she could react, she was in his grip. Her arms clenched by her side within his almighty fist. She writhed in his grasp and watched as he walked into his room. A small hamster cage sat on his bedside table, decked out with a small bed and couch perfectly-sized for her. “What the hell, Benny? I, just- Wait, what?”

“Oh, I’ve watched your little shows for weeks, Jo, or should I say, Doll_Angel93! I’ve planned this ever since I first watched you. I told dad everything a few days ago, and he lent me the money to get this nice little setup. That’s right, Jo. Dad knows everything!”

The little woman looked up at him, shocked. “You what? He knows? Oh god!”

“That’s right, Jo. And he told me he didn’t want to be in a relationship of lies anymore and I could do anything I wanted with you. You had better smarten up and act like a good pet, or you may end up as a stain on the carpet. Now I have another little surprise for you.” He held up a tiny little metal collar. “Put it on.” Shock overcame Joanna. Her lucrative hobby drove her husband from her and turned her into a pet for her resentful stepson. Joanna complied and jumped as the collar pinched her neck. Ben set her down in the hamster cage and patted her head. “Good girl. Now, this is no ordinary collar. See, if I press this button-” Joanna jumped as a shock ran through her body. “It gives you a jolt of electricity, but if I press this button-” She cooed in pleasure as a tingle resounded from deep within her sex. “It gives you pleasure. The other plus, it stops you from regrowing yourself because the collar can’t change size. If you try to regrow, it will decapitate you. Do you understand, Jo?” Joanna began to tear up as she nodded. “Good. Now, I think it’s time for a private show.”

“What do you mean, Benny?”

“I think you know what I mean, and you will address me as sir from now on. Got it?”

“In all fairness, sir, you’re still my son. I don’t know if I can do this in front of you- Uh!”

He grinned an awful grin as she tugged at the collar in pain. “You will do as I say, Jo, or you will receive another. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, sir.”

Joanna sat on the bed and rubbed her clit. She watched him take the minimizer from his pocket and place it on his bedside table. Even though Joanna knew it was pointless to consider growing back, the thought still crossed her mind. The helplessness of her situation, mixed with the teasing from the giant, excited her against her better judgment. All of a sudden, she orgasmed and squirted her feminine juices wildly before she went limp. He pressed the pleasure button and reached into the cage to retrieve his diminutive stepmother. “See the wonders you can experience if you play along? I can bring you pleasure beyond your wildest imaginations if you only choose to cooperate.”

Safety Call by Zenra YAde

Safety Call


As I sat on the couch to watch television, the phone rang. “Hello, is this Mister Jacobson?”

“Yes.”

“Sir, this is Pauline at MacCauley’s minis. I’m sorry to tell you, your wife, Natalie Jacobson, shrank. When we collected her, she had our safety card on her. If you or a relative fail to collect her within the next hour, they’ll sell her in the store. Again, I’m sorry for your loss.” Pauline hung up. I raced over to MacCauley’s and stepped through the door. A young blonde woman in a smock greeted me. “Hello. Can I help you with something?”

“Yes. I’m here to collect Natalie Jacobson.”

She grinned. “I thought you sounded too young to be her husband. Follow me.”

She led me to a room behind the counter. A glass box sat on a table. “Which paperwork should I grab, the resizing forms, or the mini registration form?”

I smiled at my naked mother asleep on the velvet cushion. “The registration form, thanks.”

She pulled out a seat for me, grabbed a form, and sat beside me at the table. “Your name?”

“Mark Jacobson.”

“Age?”

“Nineteen.”

“Former relation to the mini?”

“Son.”

“Do you have photo I.D.?”

I pulled out my learner’s permit and handed it to her. “Okay, great. I can fill in most of your data from this. Now, on to her part. Natalie Jacobson. Age?”

“Forty-five.”

“Really? I would have guessed her ten years younger.”

“Yeah. She gets that a lot.”

“Good going, Natalie. Allergies?”

“None.”

“All right, that’s it. I’ll scan your I.D., we’ll microchip her, and you can get out of here. Do you want to walk around the shop before you leave? She’ll sleep for a while yet.”

I nodded, walked into the shop, and grabbed a basket. First, I perused the mini-tanks along the back wall. Their prices ranged from expensive to outrageous. I wondered which tank they would place my mother in if I hadn’t turned up. Past the last tank sat the dollar-rejects. Each lay bound inside a plastic cylinder and wore a hood. These were the least submissive of the lot. Untrained, unloved, unwanted, but I didn’t care and grabbed two who looked in shape. Next, I looked through their vast collection of collars and leashes. Some got expensive, but I picked out a simple black pair and placed them in the basket. Pauline walked over and handed me my I.D. I slipped it into my wallet as she looked in my basket. “So, is this your first registered mini?” I nodded. “Yeah, I’m not surprised. Most people resize once we save them. Before your mom, I haven’t registered a mini in months. We offer a kit if you’re interested. It comes with a mini-tank, a safety harness, and a manual to train them.”

“Sounds great.”

“Hey, that hour’s almost up, and we caught a few other minis near Natalie if you’d like to have a look. Tell you what, let’s make a game out of it. I have their safety cards here. If you can tell me their name, I’ll give them to you as a freebie. Want to play?”

“Sure.”

Once I set my basket on the counter, she grabbed my hand, led me out the back again, and opened the cupboard. Inside sat three glass boxes. As I peered in at them, I smiled. “Stacy Finn, Kinsey Olstead, and Wanda Brandt.”

“Wow, three for three. Deal’s a deal, but since this is an under-the-counter deal, I can’t register them to you today. If you bring them in tomorrow with whichever of the dollar-rejects who last, I can do them then.” I turned around as Pauline injected the microchip into my mom’s back. “All right, let me gift-wrap these and I’ll get you sorted at the counter.”

“Thanks, Pauline.”



When dad came home from work that afternoon, I called him into my room. “All right, Mark. What is it? What did you-”

He fell silent as he looked at his naked wife and her friends in the mini-tank. “MacCauley’s called. They found mom shrunk, so I registered her. At first, she didn’t like it, but she’s starting to come around.”

He waved at her and smiled. “So, I’m single? I wonder what your Aunt Lydia’s doing tonight.”

Mini-Dutching & Bag Of Sin by Zenra YAde
Author's Notes:

Mini-Dutching


Julie stood six inches tall inside a smoke-filled shoebox beneath her friend Heidi's bed. She was one of six naked women ready to partake in a night of pure debauchery. "I know. Pretty cool, right?"  

Louise experienced these mini-dutching parties before. Three of the women sat on large cushions scattered around the smoldering censer ball in the center of the room. Heidi, the party's host, walked up to her newest guests. "Hey, Julie. Hey, Lou." The three embraced.

Louise spotted the others and joined them in front of the censer. "So, Heidi. How's everything going?"  

"I don't know anymore. I mean, Ted's away on business all the time, and Randy's a moody eighteen-year-old."  

"You know, I'm sure it's a phase. Believe me, Heidi. I taught that kid Arithmetic for three years, and beneath all the doom and gloom, he a good person."  

"Yeah, I know. I just wish he'd get over it soon.”  

“Hey, what do we do at these parties?"  

"Oh, that's right! You haven't been to a mini-dutching before, have you? You're going to love it. Anything that happens in the box stays in the box, got it?" Julie nodded as Heidi draped an arm over her shoulders and led her to the rest of the girls. "We sit around and get super stoned, which makes us super horny, and, well, you can figure out the rest."  

Julie's eyes widened. "What? So, this is this some kind of sex thing?"  

"No. Well, not with each other. You'll probably get yourself off later tonight, but you don't have to do anything you don't want."  

"Okay. I'll give it a shot."

Hours passed as the women chatted the night away. They inhaled heavenly fumes until all six ran their hands over their naked bodies. Due to their inebriation, none heard Randy come home. Nor did they feel the rumblings as the giant teen sneaked into his dad's room, grabbed the box, and carried it to his room. Randy placed it on his desk with care, as his dad instructed. He didn't get why his dad said to be careful until he peeked inside. Six familiar-looking naked minis masturbated on bean bags around a smoking disco ball that smelt like marijuana. Randy closed the box and duct-taped over the makeshift door on the side. The boy scrambled into the garage, retrieved a plastic mouse cage, and smiled as he placed it beside the box of mini women. As Randy’s fingers lifted the lid once more, excitement brewed within him. “Hello, my new pets. Let’s get you into your cage.” The women knew the risks of minimizing and smiled in inebriated bliss as their owner began his fun.



Bag Of Sin


Noon struck, and I had nothing planned for the rest of the day. There wasn't even anything on television when I heard the front door. "Gene! Are you home? I found some things for you." Felicia came home. I loved her, but she got a little annoying at times. Her looks more than compensated for her air-headed personality. Especially when she tanned topless in the backyard. What more could a hormonal teen ask from his stepmom? She sauntered into the lounge room, sat beside me on the couch, and passed me her purse. "Thanks, but it's not my style. Whoa, what's in here?"

The purse squirmed. "I promise you'll like them."

A thought struck me, and I giggled. "You didn't stuff a cat in here, did you?"

"Mm, nope."

Inside, a small doggy bag wriggled. When I opened it, I saw a bunch of minis. "Thanks, Felicia, but you shouldn't have."

"But you said you wanted to see some up close. I saw these guys next to the road and figured I'd be safe if I didn't, you know, touch them. Plus, I trust you. You're eighteen now, and I'm up to date with my vaccinations, I think." Unvaccinated women have a much higher chance of becoming minis through bodily contact than men.

My eyes didn't leave the bag. Hundreds stared back from inside. Each looked about a fifth-of-an-inch tall. I grabbed a handful and recognized their faces as our friends and neighbors. As I studied them, Felicia looked in the bag. "Fuck, Gene! Look at this!" I poured the minis in my hand into the bag, leaned over, and looked where Felicia pointed. Dad waved from the center of the pile. As small as he stood, I still made out the tears that rolled down his face. Felicia pinched him between two fingers. "I'm c-"

She barely spoke before she shrank. After the mini pair landed on the couch, I popped my father between my thumb and forefinger like a blueberry. I wiped my fingers on my shirt before I grabbed Felicia, slipped off my shorts, peeled back my foreskin, dropped her inside, and pulled the skin forward. Felicia’s struggles pushed my senses into overdrive when I slipped on a condom and drowned her in my seminal fluid. Cruel fantasies flashed into my head as I stared into my bag of sin and pondered the fun I would share with its inhabitants.

Cycles Of Abuse by Zenra YAde

Cycles Of Abuse



Raphael handed Megan an ice cream dish containing his shrunken mother, Tina. Two years prior, Tina caught the shrinking virus. Since then, Tina’s lived in an empty ice-cream container. Her wife, Megan, said it was so their son didn’t get too rough. Raphael knew better.

Every afternoon, Megan took Tina to their bedroom for ‘nap time’, and she banned Raphael from entering their room. Megan locked the door to her room and set the timer on the minimizer. She stripped naked and squatted over the ice cream dish. Tina hated when she did this. From Tina’s perspective, it looked as though Megan might sit on her.

A flash blinded them as Megan shrunk and fell into the dish. Tina ran over and embraced her wife. One afternoon, a few months prior, Raphael’s curiosity got the better of him. Raphael snuck around the side of the house and peered through their curtain.

He couldn’t deny how attractive Megan’s naked body looked. Raphael’s mind raced when the flash blinded him. When Raphael saw another mini in the container with his mother, he ran back inside. He researched energy transfiguration, matter displacement, and the machine’s controls.

Raphael’s happiness dwindled alongside Tina’s height. Megan never shared Tina’s motherly ways. Her coldness pushed everyone away. She never left him alone with Tina. His chores tripled after Tina caught the virus. Revenge screamed at him. Ecstasy overtook Megan and Tina as their bedroom door opened.

Raphael entered, sneaked to the minimizer, and powered the machine down. The machine's whirr caused the women to look toward their gigantic son. Megan stood as tall as she could. She didn't care about her nakedness or her size. “Raphael! What are you doing? Didn’t I tell you never to interrupt nap time? And, what did you do with the minimizer? That’s not a toy, young man!”

Tina gripped her terrified wife’s arm. “Don’t worry, I won’t touch it again. Why would I? I’ve got all the toys I need, right here.”

“That’s not funny, Raph. You’ll be sorry when I grow back.”

“You don’t get it, do you? You’re not growing back! I deactivated the minimizer’s temporary reversal mechanism, thereby making all processes permanent. I own you now.”

Megan’s face turned white as Tina broke down in tears beside her. “This isn’t right, Raphael!”

Raphael grabbed Megan and held her a few inches in front of his face. “Not right? Was breaking your shrunken wife’s spirit by imprisoning her right? How about making your son do everything because you don’t trust him? Was that right? What about treating me like garbage because you think men are all the same and are only after one thing? Don’t tell me what’s right. You don’t know the meaning of the word.”

Raphael dropped Megan back into the dish. Tina helped her to her feet. “And you, mom? How could you let her treat us like this? I know she wouldn’t get away with it if you were normal-sized. You used to put her in her place. You were strong! You were the best mom a boy could ask for. What happened?”

“You know what happened, Raph. I caught the mini virus. Megan never meant to hurt us. That’s just how she is.”

Tears filled Raphael’s eyes. “That’s bullshit! Do you know I’m eighteen today? Do either of you care?”

“No, you’re not! You’re seventeen. Your birthday’s not until the twenty-second.”

Vitriol seeped through Megan’s words. “Yeah, and what date is it today? Come on, tell me!”

“It’s, uhh, it’s-” Tina remained silent.

“It’s the twenty-second. That’s right, you both forgot. I’ll tell you what, I’ll consider the pair of you my present. Sound fair?”

“What will you do with us, Raph?”

“Let’s finish nap time.”

Raphael slipped off his pants, knelt on the bed, and lowered his cock into the container. “We’re still your mothers. Think about what you’re doing!”

“Actually, you aren’t. Not anymore. Now, you’re my pets.”

The little women stared in awe at the giant descending penis. Tina experimented with heterosexuality in college, but Megan hadn’t. His was the first penis she saw, and the leviathan frightened her. “Well, what are you waiting for? Play with it.”

High-pitched sobs emanated beneath his crotch. “Please! Don’t make us do this! This is so humiliating! I’ve never done anything like this. Please!”

“Megan? Is that you? Start doing something, otherwise, something bad might happen. You don’t want that, do you? Harden up and play along, now!”

The shrunken lesbians caved to his sick demands. As they rubbed their lithe bodies over his growing flesh-pole, they cried. Tina crawled under the beast and slipped her hand beneath the giant’s foreskin. Megan joined her wife under the cock-head. Raphael felt greater pleasure than any he’d ever experienced. It didn’t take him long before he blew his load. His male-essence saturated the mini women. Megan retched.

Tina tried to comfort her cum-coated wife but couldn’t as she lay glued to the bottom of the container. Raphael laughed. “You’d better get used to it. This is our new nap time activity.”

Megan vomited everywhere. Puke ran down her cheeks and mixed with the inhuman amount of cum that covered her. After he pulled his pants back on, Raphael took the dish to the bathroom and washed their bodies in the sink. Raphael carried both women to the kitchen and opened the trashcan. He held the container up beside them. “We don’t need this anymore, do we?”

Raphael tossed the container into the trash and walked to the living room. He pulled open his shorts, tossed his mini women into his underpants, and smiled. “Have fun, my mini-masturbators.”

Raphael let go of the elastic, which forced Megan against his flaccid cock. Tina landed beneath the giant’s taint as he sat on the couch to watch television. Megan cried as Tina’s entrails squelched out of her mouth. Raphael grabbed both his cock and Megan and jerked himself to completion.

Once he finished, he pulled her out and looked at her. Megan lay broken, smothered in blood and semen. Splintered ribs protruded from her chest, bones jutted out at odd angles, and she gurgled. “Where’s Tina?”

Megan couldn’t speak through the blood and viscera she coughed up. Raphael reached beneath his scrotum and found a wet spot. He scooped up her remains and held them in front of Megan’s pallid face. “That’s a shame. Goodbye.”

Raphael licked his fingers, tossed Megan into his mouth, and swallowed her. Days later, Raphael contemplated his actions. After Raphael wrote a letter that explained everything, he minimized himself and jumped into a rat trap. Raphael screamed as his bifurcated torso crawled from his abdomen. Death played with him for over an hour before the reaper ended his suffering.

Quite The Perfect Presents, A Nice Surprise, & Latex Imprisonment by Zenra YAde

Quite The Perfect Presents


I always wanted a mini. My friends all owned at least one, but my parents didn’t want me to own one until I turned eighteen. The week before I turned eighteen, I told my parents I wanted to purchase a mini with my savings. They looked at each other before they told me I should hold onto that money until after my birthday. On the morning of my birthday, I understood. My parents drove me to the nearby minimization facility and said they arranged a mini for me.

As the time neared in the empty waiting room, my elation built. Earlier that day, my parents bought me all the accessories for my new mini I requested. The items that excited me most included a motorized hamster wheel and a leashed body harness. I thought about how my mini would react with my new toys as I sat in the Facility’s waiting room. “Hank Carver?” I raced over to the attendant when she called my name. “They’re ready for you. All we need is your signature, and you can take them home. Follow me.” Confusion clouded my mind as I followed her up the hallway to a small room. My Aunt Doris sat in the lone chair beside the desk, upon which sat a pair of registration forms. “Sign here and here.” I caught the pen Aunt Doris tossed me before I signed my name twice. “Okay, they’re all yours. Goodbye.”

Once the attendant left, my Aunt tut-tutted. “You should really read through documents before you sign them, Hank.” Aunt Doris smiled. “Lord knows, you wouldn’t want to sign your life away by accident.“ While my Aunt spoke, she pushed a small box that almost looked like a cardboard dog carrier toward me. “Tell me, Hank. What do you think about your new presents?” My hands trembled as I unfolded the lid and peered in at my four-inch tall parents. “Do you like them?” Lost for words, I nodded. “I thought you might. Can you believe they asked me to fill out all the paperwork after I offered to shrink for you? Doesn’t that sound negligent to you?”

My minimized former dad yelled up at me from their card-walled prison. “Get us out of here, Hank! Call the attendant! There’s been some horrible mistake!”

I smiled. “What mistake? All I see are my two new minis, which I must say, look like quite the perfect presents. Thanks, Aunt Doris!” Their screams went unheard as I folded the top closed and hugged my Aunt. “Would you like to come over to celebrate my birthday? I’ll let you play with my new toys.” Aunt Doris smiled too.



A Nice Surprise


Kim Mason couldn’t wait to get off work. Her day behind the counter of Ginorddio’s Mini Emporium stretched long enough for her to grow bored. Most days, Kim worked alone. Her nineteen-year-old manager, Greg, only ventured out of his office to wield his power over her. Kim looked at the clock on the wall. She only had fifteen minutes until she could head home. A jingle sounded as a young man entered the establishment. When he approached the counter, Kim recognized him as her friend’s son. “Owen?”

“Hi, Miss Mason. How long have you worked here?”

“I started about a year ago. How’s college?”

“School’s school.” Owen shrugged. “I can’t complain.”

“Look at how tall you’ve grown.”

“Yeah, well, it’s been a while since you saw me last.”

“Too long. How’s your mom going?”

“She’s fine, kind of. Mom broke up with her boyfriend. Other than that, she’s fine.”

“Oh no. Nicki broke up with Trevor? That’s terrible.”

“Good riddance, I say. After god know how long, Mom finally wised up to his sleaziness.”

“Mm, yeah. I didn’t like him either. I only put up with Trevor for your mother. Tell her I’ll come by for a visit this weekend. Now, what can I get you today?”

“Right, I almost forgot. A practical assessment for my modern biology class requires me to vivisect a live mini on camera. So, I’ll take one without enhancements.”

Greg exited his office and set a box on the counter in front of Kim. “Sorry to interrupt, but I need you to minimize. The lab sent us a woman they minimized to seven-hundred-and-twentieth her full-size, and I can’t find her. They say she stood five-foot-six before they shrank her, so-”

“She’s about two-point three millimeters tall, give or take.”

“That sounds about right, sir.” Greg nodded at Owen, then looked back at Kim. “So, I thought you could shrink to mini-size and grow her to mini-size too.”

“You know I don’t mind helping, but I’m in the middle of a sale.”

Owen held up his hand. “Don’t mind me. I’m in no big rush. Besides, it sounds fun to see the minimization process.”

“Thank you, sir.” Greg half-bowed to Owen. As Kim climbed onto the counter, she sighed. After Greg minimized her, he waited until Kim nodded before he wrapped his hand around her. Once Greg placed Kim in the box, he shrunk the scaler and handed it to her. Both young men stared as the four-inch-tall Kim regrew the woman in the corner of the box to mini-size. “There she is.”

When Greg reached into the box and took the scaler off Kim, Owen leaned close to him. “Before you regrow Kim, could I talk to you in private?”

Greg smiled at the customer, placed the scaler on the counter, and ushered Owen to the entrance. “What is it, sir?”

“How much for the two minis in the box?”

“It’s against company guidelines to sell employees, sir. We only sell perma-minis in this store.”

“Would one-hundred dollars each change your mind?”

“No, I’m sorry, sir. Kim’s not for sale.”

“How about one-fifty each?”

“Mm, I-”

Owen pulled a wad of cash from his pocket and held it in front of Greg’s face. “Two-fifty each.”

With a smile, Greg flipped a sign on the door from open to closed. “You have a deal, sir. But, I want to reiterate this isn’t our normal procedure. Can you promise to keep this between us?”

Owen thrust the money into Greg’s hand. “Whatever you say, boss.”

"Thanks, sir. Give me a moment to process them, and you can get out of here.”

Greg pocketed the cash, snatched the box and scaler from the counter, and brought them into his office. With the flip of a toggle and twist of a dial, Greg deactivated the rescaler chip in his former employee. Kim glared at the teen in wide-eyed horror. “What have you done? You don’t have the right to sell me. I’m not a perma-mini, I’m a free woman. This is illegal. I don’t even have a perma-chip implanted in- Aah!”

The pain of the probe’s violation of the back of Kim’s neck made her realize Greg chipped her. “I’m sorry, Kim. The customer offered so much, I couldn’t turn him down. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find happiness in your new life.”

After Greg placed a lid on the box, he returned to the counter and handed it to Owen. “Here you are, sir. Oh, and here.” Greg gave Owen a blister pack of leashes and harnesses. “My gift to you.”

“Thanks, they’ll come in handy.”

“Have a nice day, and remember. If you need anything else, consider Ginorddio’s for all your mini needs.”

“I will.” Owen remarked as he exited the establishment. While Owen walked home, he lifted the lid and smiled at his purchases. “I guess you’ll see mom a little sooner than you think.”

Kim glared up at him. “What the hell, Owen?”

“Hey, if you don’t play nice, I can always use you as the subject of my modern biology assessment instead of that other mini. So, I guess you have to decide, mom’s pet or my project. The choice is yours, Kimmy.”



Latex Imprisonment


Marie woke under a clouded dome, her body trapped within a crevasse of pink flesh. The last Marie remembered, she entered the gate home from the Incher Naturist Resort. After a week of debaucherous bed-jumping, Marie couldn’t wait to return home to her son, Alan. One vile thought entered Marie’s mind, what if Alan did this? Marie’s fear mounted when her odd prison shook. Through the top of the clouded dome, the gigantic face of her son peered down at her. Alan spoke, but Marie couldn’t understand him. Each word rumbled through Marie like a volcano about to burst. As Marie looked down, it seemed Alan neared a burst of another kind. One that would trap Marie in those same viscous fluids which filled her orifices all week long. When the ground beneath Marie quaked, she wondered why Alan put her in this position. Marie trusted her son enough to sign a conservatorship, which gave him total power over her minimized form, and he abused it. If Alan had always been like this, how had Marie never noticed? Marie thought the world of her son, and she thought Alan felt the same about her. The precum which crept around Marie’s bare ass made her think Alan hated her. Why else would Alan try to end his mother’s life in such a foul manner? Could there exist another reason for Alan’s lewd act? While her giant son’s foreskin battered her head and ankles, Marie touched herself. The horrible situation brought Marie indescribable taboo pleasures. Marie’s ass nestled into the groove of Alan’s penile slit as it lubricated. Perhaps, Alan planned this. Just perhaps, this proved why Alan smiled whenever Marie talked about her vacation to the Incher Naturalist Resort. The longer Marie pondered, the harsher the shaft beneath her quaked. Orgasmic roils of ecstasy waved Marie to the brink as a thick white geyser erupted beneath her and forced her face-first into the latex reservoir tip.

“Amazing, best wank of my life. Thanks, mom, and thank god I paid extra for the Resort to make you more resilient. I couldn’t imagine not doing this again. My god, just the sight of you smushed up against the end of my rubber made me hard all over again. Oh well. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind a round two. Actually, not that I care now that you’re my pet. What stupid person surrenders all control to their son, then shrinks? That’s right, you wanted this as much as I did. Ooh, and I wanted this so much. Thanks, mom, for everything.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11153