Mentorship by VivettaVenray
Summary:

A VR-MMORPG's mentorship program gives certain max level players the opportunity to oversee entire game-worlds filled with newer players. One mentor decides to get interactive with her worlds at a level her minuscule mentees might not appreciate.

This story and was loosely inspired by an RP I did quite some time ago, and is very big on the theme of shrunken regions/worlds/realms. The story features extreme-scale size-differences, and themes of carelessness and malice. The main character is something of a tomboy, and has some cat-like traits such as ears and tail. This story features feet and vore among other size content, and the latter half of the story is very big on futa content as well. However, there is a warning at that point in the story. Content warnings inside. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Futanari, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 25868 Read: 30109 Published: November 17 2021 Updated: November 17 2021

1. Chapter 1: Couch by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: Accidents by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: Requests by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: Mentorship by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: Poke by VivettaVenray

6. Chapter 6: Bugs by VivettaVenray

7. Chapter 7: Playing by VivettaVenray

8. Chapter 8: Soaked by VivettaVenray

9. Chapter 9: Challenge by VivettaVenray

10. Chapter 10: Fun by VivettaVenray

11. Chapter 11: Owned by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: Couch by VivettaVenray

Mentorship

By VivettaVenray


(WARNING: Contains cruelty, cruel language, vore, digestion, monstergals, and violence among other things.


This story also contains futa content! It's a big feature in the story starting around the halfway mark. There will be a warning in the chapter it first makes an appearance as well.)


(NOTE: This story is loosely inspired by an RP I did quite some time ago, among some other inspirations perhaps.


Although this fictional story may poke fun at certain features of MMORPGs and perhaps some player-tropes, it isn't intended to offend. Any of that stuff was just intended as good-fun jokes.)


--------------


Chapter 1: Couch


The strong ogfolk warrior heaved up his mighty ax. As the long beaked raptor screeched, the tall, wide man swung a deft blow clear into the great beast’s wing. It would take more than that to stop a bird three times the size of a man, and the creature jabbed the warrior’s side with a pointed thrust of its beak. Thankfully the warrior, built to tank blows, withstood it thanks to equal parts fortitude and good armor.


He countered with a cleaving blow to the monster's outstretched neck. His ax struck a critical hit, and the beast fell limp. Now a corpse, the raptor provided him with its talons and 500 experience points before it slowly faded out of existence, an act that made room for more of its kind to spawn soon.


The warrior flipped up his visor and cheered. “Just 10 more of those and I’m level 12!”


“Nice.”, said a mage nearby. She was clad in a bland oversized robe which shuffled as she readied a spell towards a formidable looking ram foe of her own. As she was about to let it lose, a great tremor wracked the land and a shadow over it grew.


The two lost their balance and fell to the ground.


“Dammit.”, said the warrior. “Our mentor is putting her feet up again.”


The mage looked up to the sky, now partially occluded by the light blue sole of their megaworld’s supposed benefactor.


“Looks like it.”


She found herself staring at the foot for a few good moments of contemplation. The myriad wrinkles of it seemed to rival her world’s rivers in width. She wondered how many thousands of feet the ped was. The appendage was so big she had to fling her head up to see it all, and even then that was only possible given the distance to the body-part.


It actually took the mage a bit to notice the other foot behind the first one, resting atop the ankle. A noise rung out over the landscape. It was the subtle sound of one naked foot idly shifting against the other, albeit made decidedly less subtle by the sheer magnitude of size difference between her and the foot’s owner.


Ten towering toes softly scrunched: another idle, thoughtless movement most likely. The mage wondered how many of her world’s mountains could be shifted by such a simple, thoughtless gesture.


It made the mage feel small. She was very small, as a matter of fact. And, as she continued staring up at that foot in a contemplative trance, she couldn’t help but wonder if this was the best way to spend her time. She was in a veritable bubble of a world, itself conjoined with a few others in a slightly bigger bubble. All was under the careless gaze of the powerful player whose feet were presently invading their sky-space, yet even that gigantic blue brat was in a bubble of her own: the normal game world.


The mage wondered if perhaps she’d be better off logging out, taking off her headset, and doing something more productive with her time. Maybe she could catch up on some movies or something. Perhaps she could read a story: or even try to write one.


A ferocious “baaa” broke her trance. The mage’s little rectangular menu flashed into her view briefly, and in red. One of the ram-beasts respawned and aggro’d her on proximity: that is, she was close enough to the enemy that it attacked automatically.


“Ah, only 4 more of these till level up I think. Might as well...”, mumbled the mage to herself. She raised her staff up in the air and started casting a fire spell while the beast readied its next charging strike.


--==--==--==--


The purple-eyed nekojin woman sat on her couch, her own menu opened in front of her as a bright blue rectangle of interactable light. Her legs were bare up till the cuffs of some loose, dark blue shorts. Past the waistline, her flat tummy and more were bare until reaching the bottom of a gray and rather short crop top with straps over her shoulders.


A lot of players complained about outfits like that. Foremost Phantasia was a fantasy game, after all, so casual and modern garbs might seem out of place. But, that ship sailed long ago when the real-money store first sold that bikini-outfit which was still a best seller. So, the owner of these particular garbs didn’t feel the least bit guilty about wearing something comfy in her own virtual home, especially since she brought it with zril as opposed to real world money.


Despite the name of her kind, she was far more human than cat. She mostly just had the cute features like upright cat ears, a prehensile tail, and some striped, darker blue facial markings which didn’t intrude into her actual face all that much. If players wanted to be a fully furred, ferocious humanoid then they could play the shishijin, or “lionfolk”. She didn’t much care to be covered in fur. She just wanted those cute catlike features like the ears and tail, and the sharp fangs in her mouth among a few other subtle features she found very aesthetic and fitting.


She had deep blue hair on the head and for her tail’s hair-fur as well. Her head hair was short. Not so short that it was a boy’s cut, but not styled to anything fancy. Just allowed to exist out of her way and not so atrocious that it was an issue to any onlooker. Very much a tomboy sort of style and approach to hair.


The cat-like ears on the top of her head, too, were a shade of blue to match the head hair. Keeping with the theme of blue, her skin was a shade of light blue: a few shades past the safety point where gray becomes lighter blue. Unambiguously blue, except when it wasn’t. In rare niche locations of her own world, sometimes the shaders could glitch out and it could seem the tiniest bit gray. Even a game as advanced as Foremost Phantasia had a few bugs from time to time.


As with any skin complexion, the shade varied at certain spots and her skin was no exception. For example, it was a bit lighter blue at the palms of her hands and soles of her feet; the latter of which were positioned precariously close to M-Megaworld E1. The E stood for her first name in-game: Euki.


Euki hadn’t intended to loom her feet over the minuscule megaworld in her care. On the other hand, it wasn’t as though she didn’t know her feet were there; it was in the back of her mind. The nekojin just wanted to kick up her feet on her in-game coffee table in her in-game home. At the least, she was aware enough of the sprawling landscapes rife with minuscule players to not prop her peds atop them all.


With her menu open, she had access to numerous features for that little megaworld. She could access views from the ‘ground-level’, so to speak, and monitor any public chat room going on down below. In this way she could take great care of her assigned worlds.


Euki wasn’t doing any of that.


Her in-game menu was open so she could do her daily scratch off mini-game. It awarded GP, gold points, which could be used for exclusive rewards that Euki desired. You could get GP lots of ways, but you couldn’t buy it with zril, which meant Euki actually had to grind out the damn points. That didn’t matter much, as she had both zril and time in excess.


Much as she wanted to ignore the cries of protests from the multitudes at her feet, she couldn’t entirely. As more people spammed the mentor-link chat, the more that chat-box flashed and scrolled in its spot on her menu. With a curt grunt she gave it a look and noticed the general trend seemed to be people complaining about the proximity of her feet to the megaworld. She gleamed this both from the rapidly scrolling chat and from the most upvoted “sentiments”.


When the mentorship system was designed, it was understood by developers that it might be hard for a group of hundreds or more to gain the attention of their mentor. So, certain chat messages could be sent as sentiments and if people liked them they would upvote them and make them more visible: up to and including the point where they would pop-up forcibly on the mentor’s menu, as they did at that moment.


At the time, the most upvoted sentiment was “move your feet please; it’s dark.” A rather innocuous statement Euki nonetheless took offense to.


“The nerve of those entitled runts. They don’t pay my game subscription...”, she mumbled to herself.


Euki had half a mind to send that message, verbatim, to the chat. However, then she’d get reported for being rude, and she couldn't have that. She could of course say whatever she wanted aloud. She figured it would be a booming, poignant chastisement to all the tiny mite-sized players below. Vocal communication wasn’t reportable or punished by the game’s terms of service. This was because logging it would cost more server space than the developers were willing to spend money on.


Still, Euki decided against that. She thought it might offend all the players enough that some might log-off or otherwise get bummed and be less productive. If her mentees weren’t leveling, crafting, or harvesting as much, then she wouldn’t gain benefits from the fruits of their labor as much.


So, she did what all players did in times like this and settled for the good old-fashioned strategy of passive aggression. Perfect for skirting the game’s terms of service, or ‘ToS’ for short.


Euki turned away from the mini-game to will a chat-field open on her menu screen. She tapped the empty text box, and then thought up the message to send.


‘Oh wow sorry everyone. I usually put my feet there and it’s not often an issue lol. Like, people don’t usually complain they just do their own thing. I’ll try and move them when I can ^-^’


Her thumb hit the send button which, despite being made of light like the rest of her in-game menu, offered a bit of resistance to her finger.


The message was sent as a special “Mentor Message”, meaning it forcibly popped up on the main-menus of everyone in M-Megaworld E1. This of course irked a few people, some of whom were a minority that were passive aggressive towards the people who originally complained. This sudden pop-up took them out of their very busy mining patterns, or experience farming patterns, or interrupted their story quest with an intrusive notification.


Others of course spammed the chat asking Euki to just move her feet right away. Euki of course could, but she didn’t no matter how much the mentees protested, and they would protest quite a bit.


All the better for Euki, as the polite, non-ToS violating seething in chat gave her time to finally finish her mini-game.


She re-enlarged the mini-game screen on the very dynamic menu of hers.


“Now where was I.”

A series of squares were arranged in a 3 by 3 grid. You had 3 opportunities to pop the opaque squares to reveal numbers beneath. Some numbers were pre-revealed so the player could strategize which squares to pop. Euki was good at this mini-game, and most of the others really.


“Let’s see, 7, 8...”


If the last number in the row was a 9, she’d win the most amount of GP. The highest rewards of GP came from consecutively increasing numbers, and the higher those numbers, the higher that reward.


Euki popped the last number in the row. This was her last chance today to win more than a meager amount of Gold Points.


“6?!? Dammit!”


In her frustration at the cruel wiles of RNG, the blue nekojin let out her tame expletive, uncrossed her legs, lifted her right foot up, then quickly stomped it down. It all happened fast in a fluid series of motions. Not too quickly afterwords, Euki’s main menu flashed red with alerts. She sucked her teeth and grumbled.


“Ah son of a...”

Chapter 2: Accidents by VivettaVenray

Chapter 2: Accidents


The northern lands of Hrisgar compromised the leveling experience for players 50-60. It was the main landmass for the second expansion of the game’s rich story and, according to many, the first point where it actually got good.


Such northerly lands were naturally filled with tundra and snow, but there also areas of temperate forests, vast farmlands, and even a floating island or two when the expansion’s story really kicked into gear. Settlements dappled it, mostly of stone including the famous, sprawling, gray city of Icksregard that was the capital in the region. The biggest cities in an area were, of course, the player-hubs for an expansion.


Also, being at essentially the north-west most part of the megaworld, it was closest to Euki’s towering foot while she fiddled with her mini-game. As terrifying as that potential threat was, it didn’t stop players from going about their business for the most part. Watching cutscenes from the story, harvesting rare minerals from the icy rocks to the far north: players still did what they came to do, giant looming foot or not.


But it’s one thing for a foot to loom and another for it to actually step. As everyone was engrossed in their activities, things took a turn for the worse. It started with a sheering-sort of tremor as Euki quickly shifted forward from her couch sitting. Then, that great foot in the sky lifted up and shifted forward. For the briefest moment, they had a view of her sole from directly below. The land had a bit a shadow before, but once actually underfoot the sudden darkening was impossible to ignore. Though few had their heads craned upwards in time to make out the fuller, closer view of Euki’s sole, none could ignore that shadow.


Thankfully for those afraid of the dark, it was fast. In less time it took to cast some of the quickest spells, Euki’s gigantic foot fell and smothered all of Hrisgar out of existence. No one stood a chance against the supple blue flesh as it crashed down. Everyone’s HP went from 100% to 0 flat in a moment.


A few intelligent tank players activated their class’s invulnerability abilities--which would traditionally afford them immunity from death and, or, damage for some time. Those only lasted so long, a few seconds at most, and it took a bit longer than that for Euki to realize what she had done. So, until then, their quick thinking and reflexes were rewarded with eking out a few more seconds of crushing pain beneath the indomitable, warm foot flesh. Soon as those signature skills of theirs ran out, they were pancaked like the rest of the poor players in the ped’s path.


If it was any consolation, *nothing* and no one was safe from the step. Roaming world bosses, powerful foes, were crushed with ease. Friendly NPCs fell as well, as they too had health-bars. Forests filled with farm-able nodes and hunt-able monsters were brief tickles against the ball of her unyielding foot.


As Foremost Phantasia was a very realistic game world when it suited itself, the settlements basically exploded against her foot fall, as they realistically should. Players in Icksregard--be they questing, lollygagging, or shopping at the time--all had a moment to huddle in panic as buildings crumbled around them. That was, of course, only for those that could react in time before they too met the fatal pressure of Euki’s knee-jerk stomp.


Players on the floating islands were in the process of turning in their last story quests for the region before moving on to other lands. That was interrupted, of course. Euki’s middle toes clipped the levitating little landmasses with her foot’s descent. A reflexive scrunch of her toes shattered the island to smithereens, mere crumbs which drifted off her foot to ravage the lower-leveled area. The rest of the ped came down shortly after to finish the job. Those poor players at the last area of Hrisgar would have to rewatch some cutscenes when they got back or, even worse, do the forbidden and skip them out of frustration!


There was some good news, though, in that despite the complete annihilation of that Hrisgar landscape, 2 thirds of the player at that point of their character progression, within the megaworld, were totally fine! It was only the Hrisgar region in M-World E1 that was affected, thankfully.


A megaworld was a term for worlds joined together at a border: essentially pushed together rather literally. That is, entire worlds, back to back at the border to make a super landmass of a game world--at least from a mentor’s view. It took three worlds to make a megaworld: no more and no less.


Traveling between worlds could be a pain and, for mentees, was borderline impossible without a mentor’s help. Megaworlds had special teleportation objects one could interact with to hop between worlds within a megaworld, though. In other words, they had softer borders, but even these had longer delays than traditional teleportation.


Sadly this had a downside as well. Although convenient for many reasons to meld worlds together like this, the physical connectedness of the worlds was a detrimental factor too. Though it was impractical for players to try and surpass the towering borders from, say, M-World E1 to M-World E2, for Euki such borders might as well not have existed. Even the tallest mountains were dwarfed by her toes.


Some players in the level 20-30 area of M-World E2 were at work in the jungles of that region. They were cutting vines, felling monsters, and gaining exp. Many were also just relaxing in the rather scenic jungle settlement hub of that region. It was a town, not a full city, but still had a teleportation node with which to move to, which meant anyone who found it in that world could get to if they wanted.


Such relaxation was short lived as, unfortunately for everyone there, Euki’s foot was *slightly* angled in her step. This put the big toe of her right foot clear over the border of M-World E1 and in a position to cover that level 20-30 leveling area of M-World E2. This was a much smaller area than all of Hrisgar, but it was still a rather sprawling area. Alas, it was more-or-less smaller than the pad of her big toe, and thus smeared into the circling whorls of the digit’s print.


No one survived the impact, and the entire jungle settlement was flattened by just one of Euki’s toes. Those in the surrounding jungles were either caught beneath the toe as well or, if farther out, fell between the space between the big and second toe. They survived a bit longer till Euki carelessly twisted her foot in the process of lifting it back off the table. That smeared those last few poor souls out of their last point of hp.


Anyone near those poor regions could witness the deed to an extent: if on a high enough mountain top at least. The quakes were felt all over the megaworld as one would expected. Before the foot actually lifted away, revealing the deep unsurpassable craters in its wake, they could hear Euki’s voice booming on high.


Son of a...”


--==--==--==--


Euki willed her menu to hover a bit out of view and to her side. She couldn’t ignore it for long, what with its red flashing and numerous warnings. She quite literally couldn’t close it till she acknowledged the issues it was trying to tell her about: as though they weren’t obvious.


Before that though, she lifted her right foot up off the coffee table just a little bit. At the same time, she slid her left leg off the piece of furniture entirely. It landed against the floor with a thump, no doubt rattling her mentees again. She gave that little concern.


Instead, she tilted her right foot on its side to get an idea of what she had done. As expected, her sole was covered with what looked at a glance to be dust and crumbs, but she knew to be the smashed remains of at least one world’s worth of an entire expansion’s landmasses. She wiggled her toes, loosening some of the rubble while her left hand quickly brushed against her sole to dust off more.


--==--==--==--


Back on M-World E1 and M-World E2--the middle point of the megaworld--anyone with a high enough vantage point could make out the horizontal wall that was Euki’s sole. She had angled the foot towards the megaworld in its tilt, once again not really thinking in her haste to do what she wanted.


Her titanic hand came down from above, and the divine pillars that were her fingers brushed against the sole for all able to see, and all in the megaworld to hear. As the toes wiggled and her fingers stroked the skin, tons of rubble rained down from the toes to assail even more players and settlements. The rubble also rolled down the gentle slope of her tilting foot, crushing more bits of forest and perhaps a scant few players in the few safe-spots from her foot’s descent earlier: typically just a bit too far south to be crushed outright while also being safe from the earthquakes.


Euki let out another booming.


Dammit!”


--==--==--==--


“Really? You’re telling me that caused more damage? You fragile little...”


She stopped herself to check her menu again, which was flashing even more now. Countless alerts popped up all over the screen. Numerous settlement destruction warnings, environmental destruction notifications, and more. She grunted, ignoring them for the moment and clicking an option to clean her skin as though she had taken a shower. It cost a paltry amount of zril for her, a mere 3,000.


After doing that, what was left of the rubble fell off her skin and tumbled back onto M-World E1, with some rolling into the far western parts of M-World E2. This caused a bit more damage, but nothing compared to what she did already and, if given time, would actually be cleaned up on its own, by the game itself, as once she opted to clean herself with the feature said rubble entered the designation of “dirt”.


The rest of the damage wouldn’t though, such as the many M-world-meters deep print the ball of her foot had left. She had to handle that another way. She could put in a work order to replant the forest--trees grew much faster in game thankfully--and the cities and other settlements. Fixing cities also took a trivial amount of time compared to fixing many buildings in the real world. Still, that was only by comparison, and it would take a bit of time regardless though. Hours instead of months or years, yes, but hours and eve minutes were precious.


Instead, Euki settled her right foot to the ground at last, sat further up on the couch, then tapped a few buttons on her translucent menu of light. She clicked the repair all button. It was there she saw the estimate.


“200,000 zril? Really?!?”


When the developers made the mentorship program, they knew there would be a few accidents. Any mentees killed by a mentor directly or indirectly-within-reason, would get a special resurrection at their designated ‘home’ settlement. Respawning in game was always free, but normally players would suffer durability damage to their gear which needed to be repaired at a cost of zril. Deaths from mentors, though, caused no durability damage.

So, the mentees were no worse off financially aside from the minor teleportation fees to travel back to where they needed to go: once fixed of course. Any mentee whose home settlement was destroyed would simply respawn at the next nearest settlement instead. This meant the areas south of Hrisgar, central-south Anuzea, was a bit crowded for the moment.


Things were different for the mentor though. The game developers didn’t want mentors regularly destroying their worlds through carelessness or, even worse, on purpose. So, repairing a world’s terrain cost a steep bit of zril.


Well, steep for most. Euki was a bit frugal when it came to zril at times, but she had plenty of it. When it came to her in-game finances, 200k zril was nothing. But, she didn’t make as much zril as she did throwing it around willy-nilly, so it still stung a bit. The only other alternative was putting in a slew of work orders for the mentees to fix things. That would take forever though, and until then no one was leveling 50-60, which ate into her mentorship point gains that she valued much much more than 200k zril.


So, gritting her teeth, she paid the price with a disgruntled grunt. Shortly after doing so, everything she had just destroyed with a careless step slowly formed back into place over the span of a few seconds. The NPCs and monster mobs, who would’ve respawned in time anyways, came back much faster as the towns did their little animation of erecting themselves once more. Just like that, the two beleaguered worlds of Euki’s three-world megaworld were good as new: back to their normal.


Euki leaned back in her couch and sighed. Her menu had stopped nagging her and went back to its usual cool blue shade. She eyed the chat box, full of players calling her the worst mentor ever, a dangerous menace.


‘Blah blah blah’, she thought. She ignored it all for the moment and typed a message to send over the Mentor-Link.


“Whoops, sorry everyone ^-^.”

Chapter 3: Requests by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: Requests


After that 200,000 zril mistake, Euki popped open her menu and started perusing the markets. She always had goods moving there on the in-game marketplace. That’s where the big zril was made. The nekojin got to work trying to make back that spent zril as fast as possible.


It didn’t take her long to find some goods below their worth, and she idly swished her tail in tempered delight. Early midday there was less demand for certain goods than later in the day, so prices fell. She snatched up some much used crafting mats and made a note to liquidate them all that evening, when demand was higher as more people got home from work, donned their headsets, and wanted to craft whatever stat food or fancy clothes they desired that day.


While doing that, she sold off a few items she was holding onto which usually peaked in value around this time, and in doing so made back the zril then and there, with more profit to come later atop those from her usual dealings.


Yet, it wasn’t long until her blissful digital money-making was interrupted by a pop-up notification. The players in M-World E3, the third and final world of the coffee table bound megaworld, had sent a special Mentor Request.


A Mentor Request was a special “sentiment” one could opt to make. With enough upvotes, it was sent to the world's mentor to view like any other sentiment. The difference is it asked the mentor to do something, and offered a bonus of mentorship points to the mentor for helping. To prevent abuse, it took a lot of upvotes--which each upvote for a request costing zril--in order to get these requests to the level where a mentor had to view them.


This request was for help defeating a special world boss monster. Despite the name, they were usually regional monsters rather than monsters that challenged an entire game world’s worth of players. Still, the point was that they were big and bad. Most players who hadn’t seen them before simply thought them rather large normal monsters. They would rush in, die, respawn, and then recruit others to try and beat it.


Most higher level players were busy with other stuff though, and didn’t want to help. You still needed a lot of players to take them down. The fights were long and tedious too, but rewarded unique loot tokens. So, all this coupled together made it so that these were by far the most common type of Mentor Requests for a mentor to get.


Players knew such bosses were easy for mentors to cull, and mentors knew that even the toughest foe for the mentees was smaller than their finger. It was a symbiotic exchange really: at least for most.


Euki liked mentorship points, as she couldn’t outright buy them or farm them any way other than this program. She didn’t really like helping others though, unless she had to. In the moment, the catgal wanted to get those points, but like many game players wanted to expend the least amount of effort possible to do so. She still had pages of the market listings to peruse, after all.


She had an idea.


--==--==--==--


Atop one of the many the eastern isles making up the “Jima” region of the game’s third expansion, players level 60-70 were all grouped up and staring down a giant, 50ft tall spider woman. As they were waiting, the ground shook with a fierce tremor. An all too familiar and troublesome sensation, often the harbinger for something much worse.


Sure enough, Euki’s left foot came into their view just about the time she slammed her heel down on the coffee table. The foot pivoted, shadowing the sunny island. It angled such that the pinky toe was hovering in the sky not too far off.


From the tremor, many of the amassed group of players stumbled, and one unlucky fellow stumbled a bit too far forward. This aggro’d the boss monster, who proceeded to attack the group: starting by stamping out the instigating player with her spider-like lower-body. As they were a humble knife wielding dps, and not a more formidable tank, they were KO’d quite fast.


The rest of the group either joined the sudden combat, tried to run from it, or just sort of ran around in circles not doing much of anything: a usual modus operandi even without a toe hanging overhead. As this was going on, a message came over the Mentor-Link onto all the amassed adventurer’s menus which, too, popped up suddenly.


“How’s it looking down there? Is the boss beneath my toe?”


The dynamic requester chat erupted with replies and other activity. There was general chatter on trying to strategize handling the boss monster that was currently attacking. “Please heal me” and “Please turn on your stance!” abounded. However, most messages were in reply to Euki’s.


“Do not step down!!!”
“Please no. Do not!!!”
“Can’t you just poke it with a finger?!?”

“No it’s too far south!”
“No it’s not don’t step please!”
“I just died to the crabs I don’t wanna respawn again.”


But, there was one from a particularly aloof player that read:


“Eh, kind of?”


--==--==--==--


Euki watched the messages roll in. She was looking for confirmation, and eventually found it in that message from the aloof player as well as one or two others.


“Good enough.”, she thought, and moved her left foot down to try and snuff out the threat with pinky toe. All the while, she didn’t even look at what she was doing. Her eyes were on the market board listings still, having moved her gaze from the chat part of her menu to that section to make some more zril. Zril and mentorship points at the same time was her aim.


‘Always good to multitask’, she thought.


--==--==--==--


From high in the sky, Euki’s pinky toe came down. To her credit, she did angle her foot so that only that little toe made contact with the micro game-world. Unfortunately, there were two big problems nonetheless.


Firstly, that pinky toe of hers still dwarfed in-game mountains in size to the mentees.


Secondly, her aim was off. It wasn’t that bad considering she wasn’t even looking, but it was too far south.


The pinky toe came down *behind* the boss monster and the group fighting it. Those players, most of which fell down from the shaking earth, could take a break from the intense scuffle to turn around. There, they could see the big blue pinky toe burrowed deep into the island over what used to be the region’s main settlement.


Though the players fighting the giant spider monster lady were spared contact, those who had run from the world boss were crushed as the pad of the pinky toe came down. Along with them were causalities in the form of swaths of trees and other flora, hundreds of monsters on the island, and many more players just out and about at the time in the various bits of harvesting and leveling areas the island offered.


Lastly, the island’s settlement was gone as well. The small little town was situated atop a hill on the island. Said hill was flattened easier than one could flatten a bulge on a rug. The town itself obviously had no chance, and its wooden buildings crumbled like sand against the might of Euki littlest toe. It more or less detonated on contact, yet was also instantly snuffed out as the toe lightly settled after the descent.


Another message come over the Mentor Link from Euki to the requesters.


“Did I get it? How far off was I?”, it read.


--==--==--==--


Euki was of course aware there was some damage, but that didn’t concern her at the time. What did concern her was that the Mentor Request objective had yet to be completed, and those sweet sweet mentorship points had yet to be rewarded.


The chat erupted with more messages.


“You destroyed Hilltop Haven!”

“They’re all gone. Just gone...”

“Uh, no, you missed!!!”
“My partner was back at the town.”

“How is your stance still off?”

“Heals please.”

But, a few more messages caught her eye. More useful ones, from players a bit less afraid of a KO.


“Too far south, you wrecked the forest.”
“No she was a bit more north.”


Euki noticed them and had a brief “hmm”.


“’She’, must be the giant spider lady. I think I remember her spawn being a bit north. Checks out.”, she thought to herself.


Alright, one sec.”, she said aloud for all below to here. Shortly after, she slid her foot back towards herself: more ‘north’ in the game world.


--==--==--==--


Still in contact with the island, the monolithic pinky toe tore through the terrain as it slipped northward. It was heading right towards the boss monster this time, and the players still fighting it. The ‘reinforcement’ they had begged from their mentor didn’t discriminate between friend and foe as it slid through the island’s grassy terrain, towards them.


Cleaving through the players, the toe eventually come upon the world boss which, like Euki’s mentees, didn’t last long. The world boss was a rather big spider lady, but its formidable size was completely and utterly trivialized next to even the smallest of Euki’s toes. The nekojin mentor was simply that immense in comparison, and the spider went splat with ease. The boss monster fell under the toe as it carved its path of destruction, and was summarily defeated and destroyed.


Just to be thorough, Euki kept dragging her toe all the way off the northern tip of the island. She stopped when she felt a bit of wetness, which meant ocean of course. It was rather shallow to her, but when her toe splashed into those seas it brought up waves which wracked the surrounding islands as well, causing a bit of damage to most players near the coasts. Indeed, those too close to the coast were simply taken up by the massive waves and drowned.


--==--==--==--


As sad as many players were to be KO’d so inconsiderately, the world boss monster *was* defeated. Euki herself smiled and let out a pleased “nice!” as she saw her stock of mentorship points increase. All the players involved with fighting the monster got their loot tokens and some experience as well--provided, of course, that they hit the enemy at least once.


Euki moved her foot back to the couch, quickly wiping it against the cushion to dry the pinky toe. Her menu was red with all the damage warnings of course, but it was nothing compared to before.


She eyed the zril value to repair everything, and saw that it’d be 50k zril. However, just repairing the raw and rough terrain was a measly 25k zril. So, she did that. That still left the matter of fixing the forest and settlement her pinky toe had destroyed.


Euki hit a few buttons and decided to make it a “Mentor Challenge”. These were special tasks she could assign, with limitations, towards her mentees. The one she assigned was to replant the forest and rebuild the Hilltop Haven settlement.


The zril cost to repair all that herself was trivial. She debated just paying it. Making it a challenge made it so the mentee crafters and material harvesters could work together to repair it themselves. They would be rewarded with experience points and an amount of zril most would call decent but Euki would call pathetic.


By making it a challenge, Euki didn’t get any of that. However, she didn’t need exp. Moreover, she didn’t lose anything either. Cost no zril or, more importantly, time on her part. In fact, she figured she’d gain some time as the mentees would gleefully engage in the tasks for that sweet sweet exp. While they did so, they’d leave her alone for a bit.


Euki wanted to finish her market manipulations for the moment and, thankfully, managed to do so. That done, she just relaxed. A loud sigh left her lips as she closed the menu and half-lidded her eyes. She debated kicking her feet up on the coffee table again. She didn’t, though not for consideration for the micro-scale mentees so much as a desire to rest against the couch cushions in full.


Her bare feet propped up on the other end of the furniture, she shuffled her body against the cushions and just took some time for herself. Head turned towards the table, she took a few moments to reflect on just how huge she was compared to them. There was a certain enticement to it she realized she hadn’t quite appreciated in full. She’d been much too busy chasing those mentorship points.


Euki didn’t get much chance to think on that though. Her menu popped open, disturbing her from her thoughts to grab her attention.


It was another Mentor Request. This time, though, it came from another world in her care. M-World E8 this time.


Euki groaned, as this meant she had to get up.

Chapter 4: Mentorship by VivettaVenray

Chapter 4: Mentorship


Euki stood up from the couch and planted her feet on the floor. M-Megaworld E1 shook. Some players took a break from their tasks to see Euki stride off. Her steps echoed as she moved away deeper into her in-game home.


There was a certain level of awe in some, and plenty of envy in others. Yet, despite what they thought of Euki, in many ways she was similar to them.


For starters, like them, Euki wasn’t actually Euki. She controlled her in-game avatar, but was a person out in the real world. She was a young woman on winter break from her university studies. As she often did, she spent the bulk of her break time playing the critically acclaimed VR-MMORPG Foremost Phantasia, or “FP” for short.


Like all the mentees, this meant her real body had a special headset on top her head that interfaced with her nervous system. With it, she could immerse herself into the game until she either logged off, or 7 hours had passed at which point she’d be forcibly logged off just for health and safety reasons. Of course, the latter wasn’t much of an issue, as aside from a 30 second “cooldown” she could just hop right back into the game--assuming there weren’t any queuing issues of course.


Aside from that, Euki wasn’t the only catgal in FP. Quite the opposite, in fact. The nekojin, or catfolk as they were interchangeably called, were one of the most popular races among all player demographics.


There were a large variety of races to choose from in the game. Players who liked to be short could go with the gnomefolk, assuming they didn’t mind being punted around a bit: Euki thought some probably liked that, even. You also had horned and scaled humanoids with the dragonfolk. There were also the tall and slender elffolk with their pointed ears and graceful limbs. If you wanted fur on your chest, butt, and everywhere else then the lionsfolk existed. If you truly wanted to be a big strong brute, then the ogfolk were available as an option too with their tall, wide, and strong physiques.


Euki’s player almost made an ogfolk. They were the tallest and buffest race, and that was a common mood for her. Alas, the females had a dearth of nose options to her liking. Moreover, no blue skin tones.


It worked out though, as she greatly enjoyed her character’s current form and, well, she didn’t exactly need to worry about feeling short when doing mentor things.


Players created their characters as they did for many reasons. Some wanted to be something wild and different: fantastical. Others wanted something pretty to look at, and thus they tried to make the perfect eye-candy for when they looked at an in-game mirror. Others wanted to create an idealized version of themselves.


Euki’s player figured that last reason contributed to why the most popular race in the game were the jin: humans, basically. She found that a bit boring. She pondered why it was more popular for players to make an idealized version of themselves as opposed an idealized version of themselves, but with horns or a tail too.


It just seemed like an extra cool factor to her, not to mention the utility. Euki’s player often imagined how useful a prehensile tail could be in real life. She figured she could probably hold a soda with it, which would free up her hands to play a handheld-game while waiting for a meal to finish cooking or whatever.


Yes, there wasn’t a single trait Euki had that her player wouldn’t also mind having in the real world. That said, she didn’t design her character to be an ideal version of herself. Moreover, much as she enjoyed her in-game body, in many senses of the term, she didn’t design her character just for lewd purposes. Although she made a body she found attractive, she didn’t max out the boob slider either.


No, Euki’s player mostly just made a body that she thought would be great to play in. And, she was right. Also, blue was one of her favorite colors.


That said, the games collection of player characters was incredibly diverse. Jin were a majority, but only slightly. There were still plenty of the other races running around. Enough that if you entered an in-game room and there were only, say, gnomefolk, then that was both a great oddity and a sign the player should run from whatever cult meeting may have been going on in there.


However, even if there were plenty of other catfolk, Euki was the only character that looked like she did. For starters there were subraces, and the other subrace of nekojin was more popular as most thought it had cooler looking pupils. Alas for Euki’s player, that subrace lacked blue skin tones, so she didn’t pick it.


Additionally, the game had an astonishing amount of character customization options. The odds that any character looked like another on accident, even with many millions of players, was very small. Euki’s Player in particular had fiddled with color sliders for at least 30 minutes to get her skin the perfect shade of blue that wasn’t too light nor too dark for her tastes. The precisely tuned tone alone probably made her unique, but fiddling over ear angles, tail length, and more definitely did.


Euki’s player didn’t agonize over every choice like that though. For instance, setting height slider to max was a quick and easy decision. She knew she personally didn’t want hair too long or in a bun or braid, so that cut off about half the hair options for her then and there.


It was true that Euki stood out from other players in other ways. Most obvious, of course, was that as a mentor she was utterly gigantic to mentees.


However, the entire program didn’t used to exist. It was rather new, in fact.


Euki did everything her mentees did at a point, she just did it out in the ‘real’ game-world. She did it in World 1, in fact, the first world the game ever made.


Yes, she knew the lands intimately and, in fact, still played in them! World 1 still existed. It was an entire game-world just like the ones the mentees were playing in, only it was actually to her scale: the normal scale, as only mentor worlds were shrunk. She had leveled in the areas the mentees did, fought the mobs they did, and grinded out all the exp they were trying to do now themselves. The only difference is that she didn’t have some giant player to beg for help now and then.


The actual, non-mentor game worlds had some differences. They had the latest expansion areas, for instance, and players could earn another 10 levels and finish the last parts of the current game story. But, otherwise it was exactly the same, only bigger. Normal sized.


Euki didn’t want to be a mentor at first. It seemed like a lot of work, and she was the type of player to go out of her way to avoid helping others whenever possible for all the entanglements and time-sinks those actions usually were. Despite that, she volunteered to mentor for a very important reason most of all.


The exclusivity of the role was nice, but that wasn’t the main reason. It wasn’t to lord her sheer size, power, and progression over others either, as nice as she found that to be when she thought about it. The zril stipend mentorship paid was trivial to her as well.


No, the reason most important was simpler than all that: a mount.


Mounts were what players used to get around the wide open world. With them, you could move faster over the landscapes. At a certain point in progression, with enough grinding, you could even fly across the regions, moving at the max speed the game would let you.


With enough mentorship points you could buy, among other things, a special mount.


Euki of course didn't *need* that mount. She'd probably never use the mount more than once to make the 'new' indicator go away from it. It was ugly, and she had rarer ones to flaunt when she felt like flexing on others. However, she *could* get the mount, and until she *did* there was a slot in her mount collection where the mount could go. So, simply put, she *had* to have it and, unfortunately for her and her mentees, the mount was exclusive to the program.


So, for that reason she put up with the Mentor Requests, questions, and general monitoring of the worlds and megaworlds under her care. That’s all not mentioning the occasional zril sink they were when she accidentally bumped one off the table or forgot to cover her face for a sneeze.


As to the mentees themselves, well, many fully leveled players that knew of the system sometimes wondered why anyone would put up with it as a mentee.


Why would anyone put up with someone like Euki? Why spend a good chunk of the game’s story--the majority of it, really--leveling and grinding at the literal feet of a comparably titanic brat? A condescending, careless, self-centered tomboy more interested in milking you for rewards than actually helping you enjoy the game or figure out a problem.


The answer is quick and satisfying to anyone who plays the game.


Double Exp.


That’s all it took for the program to be one of the most popular player-based programs in the games history. Speeding up the grind to level any and all classes by double is just too good a reward for most players to pass up.


On top of that, if you haven’t yet subscribed to the game, it’s the only way to play it for free.


The whole program started due to a flood of players. Other VR-MMORPGs attempted to break into the market, but none caught on. Though the headsets were compatible with all, the other games integrated far less well with the player. The game tech and design was worse, basically.


In some cases, it was even dangerous. The only other serious competitor, a western VR-MMORPG, lost the vast bulk of its players after a small subset of subscribers suffered nerve damage due to an improperly tuned raid encounter. Of course, it was transient and curable, but still scary enough to tank the sub count.


Simply put, it was the only VR-MMORPG of its kind. It simulated everything from pleasure to temperature and even some pain. If focusing, you could even feel your in-game heart beat. It was the only game of its kind where you really felt like you were your character.


So, it exploded in popularity. As players flooded in, customer support was swamped with new players asking trivial questions. The major game worlds, too, were utterly overloaded with players. Veteran players were complaining about long queues to log in and stability issues once inside, while new players were getting a bad experience due to all the tech troubles and server strain themselves.


So, the developers made mentor worlds, denoted with a leading “M-” prefix. By making it so free trial players *must* use these worlds, and throwing in the exp bonus, every new player was tripping all over themselves to get into one. And, once they hit 70, they could head out into a real game world to join all the other players. Mentors and mentees were bribed with the in-game boons and rewards, and thus strain was taken off game staff and servers in one fell swoop.


Alas, the problem was the program’s own success. It wasn’t a technical problem: shrunken worlds were just as detailed, but did take up less space in the game itself. Moreover, the inside of a house was instanced: that is, separate from the main game world. Its own mini environment, in a sense, which, through complicated means like hardware and legacy code reasons, meant it was far less effort to have mini worlds in it than a normal world standing on its own.


No, the thing is, there were very few qualified mentors.


To be a mentor you needed a few strict criteria.


Firstly, you had to finish the current story. There was a rather long story to get through, with days worth of cutscenes. Any max level player has done this, though, and Euki was no exception.


The game had many classes, and of the combat classes there were those that could tank, heal, and do damage. Tanks held the attention of an enemy, healers healed damage, and so-called ‘dps’ did lots of damage to the enemy.


One other requirement for being a mentor was having a max level class for all three of those roles.


Euki had *every* class max level, including those that just crafted goods or harvested materials to be made into said goods which were sold for zril at typically irrational prices. This took a bit of time, but Euki was far from the only player to achieve this feat. The amount of players who did this was small percent wise, but still in the many thousands given the millions and millions that played the game. Those who had a class for every combat role were even more plentiful.


There was one last requirement for being a mentor though. It was by far the hardest, and most exclusive. In order to be a mentor, you needed to have an in-game house. This is cause you needed furniture with a surface--tables mostly--for mentor worlds to be placed on.


Getting a house in FP was very, very difficult. Although the inside of a house was instanced, the outside was not. It existed in a neighborhood, and neighborhoods were limited. There were tens of neighborhoods in a game with millions of subscribers, and each neighborhood only had about 30 houses of varying sizes.


To actually get a house, you typically had to wait outside a vacant house and compete with others to try and buy it before anyone else. This process took hours, as the exact time it would go on sale was unknown by design. Someone leaving their house was very rare, too, so you could guarantee there’d be entire mobs when a house freed up.


There was another way to get a house and it was the one Euki used: simply be playing the game before most everyone else. Back then, getting a house was as easy as just walking up and outright buying it. Few had the zril at the time for a house, as they were the big anti-inflation measure at the time of release.


Many players had the long-lasting goal of getting a house. There were many reasons to get one. Not just the mentorship program and its exclusive mount, but also the ability to grow plants to sell in a backyard, or to decorate an interior to match one’s personality or some desired theme or function.


Yes, a player could call themselves very lucky to have a house in Foremost Phantasia.

Euki had 12. Twelve houses, that is.


There was a time when a character could have more than one house to themselves, and it was a time Euki played. The developers didn’t think it’d be an issue, as houses were so expensive, but Euki had a surplus of zril to spend, so she kept buying houses until cut off.


There were once talks to limit people to one house. That meant Euki would have to give up 11 of them, but she and other multi-home-owners complained till they got an exemption made for themselves. Though they couldn’t buy more homes going forward, they still got to keep the excess they had.


Now, of her 12 homes, Euki spent most of her time in just the one she ran the mentorship program in. Two other houses were decorated, but the other 9 were essentially empty, with only junk housing items the story quests threw at it lining their halls.

She still kept them though, cause they were special. Owning a house was rare, so it was special. And anything, be it an item, a status, or a home, was made all the more special, in her eyes, when others couldn’t get them. The harder it was to get, the more special it felt to her.


So, with so few home owners, and not all of them interested in the mentorship program, there was a huge issue making sure every mentee could get into a mentored world.


When the program first started, mentors were limited to one world, and the worlds were big enough that the mountains on the mini Anuzea landscapes stretched inches in height. The mentee players then were, too, much bigger in comparison, even if still less than bugs overall.


Indeed, the worlds were so big that they could only be placed on large meeting tables. They often had entire rooms dedicated to the table and the world. Accidents and “accidents” were much fewer back then as a consequence.


They still happened of course. After all, mentors back then still got curious if their thumb could move a mountain: it could, it always could. The real question was could they avoid pushing their thumb too far forward and flatten that nearby settlement or leveling party as well: they seldom could.


But, that situation wouldn’t do. There were far too many mentees. So, the first thing the developers did was introduce “megaworlds”, which was just a fancy term for putting three worlds side by side. A megaworld “M-Megaworld E1”, for instance, just meant a megaworld where the first world was “M-World E1”, and it contained “M-World E2” and “M-World E3” as well.


This tripled the amount of people who could get into a mentor world, but that helped for about a week at most.


So, developers just upped the cap for the worlds a mentor could oversee. Then, the mentors complained they didn’t have enough table space for the worlds. If they wanted more, then they had to buy or craft more tables. This bugged them, even if it meant more Mentor Points.


So, the developers made it so you could shrink the worlds and megaworlds down further.


The demand for mentors still continued while supply remained the same. As time went on, the amount of worlds a mentor could house kept increasing, and the minimum size for worlds kept decreasing.


It reached the point where Euki was: she had tens of worlds under her ‘care’, and the size she could shrink them made her seem like she was many, many miles tall.


How many miles? Euki didn’t think of that too much. She figured she was probably 10, maybe 15 miles tall to them. Maybe 100 miles or more. It didn’t matter that much to her to know the exact amount. Similarly, she didn’t know how small her mentees were in absolute terms. She never cared too much to math that out yet. She didn’t care too much for math in general, which is part of why she “mained” a tank class: that is, playing it more than any other combat class.


The way Euki ran her worlds was that she always shrunk them as much as the system would let her. That way, she could fit more on the furniture about her house, and thus fit more into her home overall. More worlds to mentor meant more Mentor Points rolling in.


Euki knew she’d get that mount, even if it cost 9,999,999 MP.

Chapter 5: Poke by VivettaVenray

Chapter 5: Poke


Euki walked towards her kitchen, passing a few small side tables with a world or few each set atop the surfaces. If she checked her menu, she might see the chats from them complaining about the tremors of her footfalls, but she didn’t care to do that.


As she walked into the kitchen, the colder floor tiles there hit the soles of her feet. It was interesting to her sometimes how the game could provide such vivid and detailed sensations at times. On the other hand, she didn’t want her feet to feel cold, so the blue-skinned nekojin opened her menu and quickly adjusted the ambient temperature of the floor to be a degree or two higher. The tiles would've warmed up in proximity to her soles just like in the real world, but she was impatient on the matter.


That done, she moved over to a circular piece of furniture in the corner of the kitchen. It was a small table, sitting only four max, designed for eating breakfast or the like. Atop it was just one world, M-World E8, the eighth world under her mentorship.


Though the table wasn’t huge, it wasn’t so small that it could fit just one measly world. However, for immersion’s sake, Euki sometimes fancied to eat her stat-boosting food there before she embarked on a raid encounter. She wanted the table to be mostly clear for that, so only one world dotted the smooth light-blue surface of the furniture.


Euki took a seat and pulled up the menu. It occurred to her she hadn’t read the request before walking over. She would’ve walked over anyways to do it, so that didn’t matter much. As she pulled it up, she crossed her leg and bobbed a foot up and down above the floor while her blue tail swayed side to side.


“Oh, that’s easy.”, Euki said.


The world shook with vibration: not from her footfalls this time, but from the chair sliding across the tiled floor below. Euki pushed it back and stood up out of it almost as quickly as she sat down.


“Just another world boss huh. Let’s see where they are.”


Euki, now standing, loomed over the world as she leaned in. Squinting, tried to focus on the area where the world boss monster was. It was in central Anuzea. Anuzea, of course, was the main continent of the FP universe. The central and southern region of it compromised the 1-50 leveling zone as well, and that first zone was the game’s biggest time sink. Not that the level of the region mattered much to Euki, as a level 50 or level 70 world boss each fell just as easily when pressed against even the smallest parts of her body.


“Ah, there, bit north of the main city of Lormdah. Of course.”

The main city was a bit to the north. Since the miniature world was on the farther edge of the table, that meant Euki had to lean in a *bit* more to reach that area.


As she did so, the edge of the crotch-high table pressed into her nethers just a bit more. She felt the subtle tactile pressure of that, and shuddered lightly. Still, mentorship points were more enticing than any lewd thoughts at that moment. So, she reached over and shadowed the world boss with the tip of her index finger.


--==--==--==--


The fields north of Lormdah were a temperate region hosting some of the more formidable foes of the game’s first expansion. It was rife with people grinding out those last ten or twenty levels before moving off to Hrisgar. All of them could all look up to the sky and see Euki’s looming index finger. Blocking up a majority of the game-world’s light, it dangled above them more threateningly than the mightiest mage’s meteor spell.


They spammed the chat with pleas.


“Wait wait we’re not out of the area yet!”

“Just gimme like 10 seconds to tag the boss c’mon”

“You’re covering about half of Lormdah with your finger!”

Euki didn’t give her menu a single glance though. Her eyes were bearing down at the game-world as her finger tip did. The digit plummeted into the ground, flattening the formidable 6 legged monstrosity alongside thousands of other players who showed up to help fight it, or just be near it.


--==--==--==--


Euki effortlessly popped the boss monster like a bubble. She didn’t even feel it much among the other sensations of shearing earth and crumbling city. To her credit, she didn’t destroy all of Lormdah with her finger: just a bit over half. Her aim was a bit better than her time with M-world E3’s Jima region moments ago. It would’ve been even better if the blue-skinned nekojin had longer nails to more strategically puncture the boss monster, as some mentors did for these situations. She preferred her nails short though, and typically unpainted.


Just to be extra thorough, Euki gave her finger a small twist side to side. She wasn’t really sure why she did that; it was a thoughtless gesture really, as in she didn’t think much about it. In the real world, if she flattened a bug, she would've done the time. That was probably why, she reasoned.


In any case, this ended up shearing more of the terrain, breaking a few more Lormdah buildings, and catching a few more unlucky players beneath her index finger.


Euki moved her hand away and eyed the rubble lining her finger print. She could actually make out a lot of the buildings of Lormdah, still mostly intact against her blue skin there.


The nekojin moved her menu closer to her face. It had opened automatically by now, both to notify her of the mentorship points she gained from the request fulfillment, and to flash red to notify her about the damages. She didn’t much care for that, no, instead she hit a few buttons to access the player cams.


Player cams could provide a third-person view following a specific player, with the player’s permission. It needed consent of course, but usually one player would just mindlessly click yes. There were also ground level cams, and those near the cities and buildings therein for mentors to watch their mentees do stuff, or get a more ‘down to earth’ view of someone they were chatting with.


Euki never used it, as the last thing she typically wanted to do was interact with a bunch of tiny newbs. Yet, something compelled her to get a view. It was an urge she, ironically, couldn’t quite put her finger on, so to speak.


The catgal ended up getting a view above a player who was miraculously still alive on her finger. He was a healer, and was frantically spamming spells on himself to heal his injuries. Euki figured he probably gave her permission to view over them without knowing what he agreed to, as he wanted to close the menu pop-up so as to not distract himself from casting those healing spells.


Euki affixed her eyes to the virtual-cam screen section that popped on her menu. She was entranced at the sight.


There were actually quite a few players still alive on her finger, miraculously. They were mostly tanks and healers, but there was also the occasional crafty dps who managed to find some safer spot to huddle down in. Plenty of people were still in the buildings, alive by luck as they were affixed to her finger on its re-assent. All in all, Euki figured there were probably at least a thousand, if not more, stuck to her finger.


All of them were utterly invisible to her normally, but with the special view, Euki could see them all dusting themselves off, healing themselves and each other, and in general trying to find footing on the slightly sloped surface of her finger. Buildings were buckling and players casted shield spells to save others from death via rubble. Players helped each other out of the trenches that were the whorls of Euki’s finger print. There was a lot of uplifting sentiments to be found in the ruins on her finger.


Euki didn’t care for any of that though. There was a certain appeal to seeing those players stumble about, but there was something that really got her attention. Something else was getting her body a bit warm, getting her mouth to salivate a bit. Something prompted her to lightly nibble at the corner of her lavender-blue lips with one of those two fangs of hers. It was another view. It was the view of herself.


“I’m huge!”, she whispered.


As she did, she saw her purple lips move and shake the air around the mentees. A few blew away against her breath, bumping into each other or rubble, or just falling over into a whorl of her print which they may had just clambered out of.


“How have I never used this feature before? This is amazing.”


A smile stretched on her face. From the view she had, it seemed like it went on for miles. She was utterly megalithic. Unstoppable. The lives of hundreds were at her fingertip and she had little consideration to spare. A feeling of intense power tickled about in Euki’s body, and there built an urge too.


It was a sudden urge. Not the most logical one, but in the heat of the moment she acted on it.


Euki parted her lips, popped her index finger into her mouth, and slurped everything and everyone on her finger right off.


--==--==--==--


“What is she doing?”, asked a martial artist to her wizardly friend.


“I-I’m not sure.”, said the fellow as he clambered back up after Euki’s words near blew them away.

They looked on the horizon as they saw their mentor’s teeth gently poke at those light-purple lips. The tip of her tongue snaked out, larger than any in-game leviathanian beast, to quickly and coyly wet said lips ever so slightly.


Then, it wasn’t much longer till she opened wide. The finger stirred, the ‘ground’ shook. All the players atop the digit erupted in a scream. A scream that, even if it could be heard, would surly be ignored.


The confines of Euki’s mouth were so large as to be completely and utterly disorienting like almost any other part of their careless ‘caretaker’. In normal circumstances it’d be pitch dark, but the game developers knew full darkness was rather scary to immersed players, and so lighting was typically fudged a bit. The magical lights from the Lormdah buildings turned on, and shined at once not bright enough to be blinding yet somehow bright enough to light up a good deal of the giant nekojin’s region-swallowing maw.


Thanks to that, the players could see the rivers-wide strands of saliva dangling from above. A brief warning for many as droplets of the spittle rained down, drowning some and capturing many more players. Buildings were washed away with ease in the slightly vicious fluid.


They could see, too, the reddish flesh of her inner cheeks. A sight more disturbing than some of more eldritch-inspired foes the game could offer. A humanoid body was rather weird this close up, and standing within such moist, humid confines with walls of dimly lit flesh on either side had a certain scare factor to it, mundane as Euki’s mouth may have been to the catgal herself.


With her slurping gesture, there wasn’t too much time to take in those sights. The suction effect created in her mouth ripped almost everyone and everything off her finger. The force itself was almost crushing, and a few players without full health bars were simply torn apart in the tumult. Buildings broke up a good deal more. Ironically, the world boss’s body had despawned around this time, so it wasn’t even a part of the ongoing chaos that it had catalyzed.


The scant few players and rubble still on that finger were crushed against the bottoms and tops of Euki’s upper and lower lip, respectively, as she slid the finger out.


--==--==--==--


Pressing her lips tightly, Euki assured the only thing staying on her finger once it was free was naught more than a thin coating of her own saliva, quickly wiped off on her gray crop-top to dry not long after.


--==--==--==--


Players landed all over her mouth. Some landed on her teeth, wounded fatally or near. Some landed beneath her tongue as it lightly wiggled, but most landed atop the slick, squishy, and bumpy surface of the muscle outright. A region unto itself, the players wouldn’t have much time to explore.


--==--==--==--


Euki swallowed soon as her finger was free. After a quick and satisfied smack of her lips, she turned back to her menu to observe the sights going on inside her body.


--==--==--==--


Swallowing was another intense suctional force that many players didn’t survive. Yet, if they made it this far, their odds were good. The tongue tilted at the same time, chucking everyone inside Euki’s mouth down her throat. A quick swish of her tongue near her teeth ensured that any stragglers were also along for the ride or, perhaps, smeared beneath the comparatively gigantic tongue’s bulk.


The trip down the throat was lit up like some twisted in-game ride. Her throat gently carted them down, pulsating, and dripping the normal lubricating fluids all around them as they were brought deeper into Euki’s form. The game developers took a lot of body simulations very realistically, and they could hear the rhythmic thooms of her earth-rattling heart.


Still, the most ominous sounds by far, getting louder as they drew closer, were the gurgles of her awaiting stomach.


Passing through the sphincter into the catgal’s gut, the pitiful swallowed mass plopped down into a spacious and mostly empty organ. Undulating walls of mucus-lined rugae dripped slick acids to pool below. One boon for the swallowed mentees was that Euki hadn’t ate yet, which meant her stomach wasn’t as gross as it could be. A downside of that though was that her stomach was primed for ‘food’, and they fit the bill far as Euki’s body was concerned.


The actual amount of digestive fluids was only enough to cover just a bit of the stomach floor. To the comparatively minuscule mentees, ‘just a bit’ still meant a veritable sea of enzymes and acids. Even the most subtle churn of Euki’s gut ripped up formidable waves that inundated players. A few managed to clamber atop the buildings but those, too, were not immune to the acids. The lights of the dissolving buildings still lit up the nightmarish confines of an active stomach, though many at this point would’ve preferred total dark.


Acids didn’t just burn on contact, but continued to damage the player until cleaned or ‘dispelled’ off via magic. However, the acid was constantly applying with every splash, and there were splashes with every minor movement of the gut. Even between churns, the settling of the ‘waves’ meant more splashing, and by the time that was done another churn often came up. This meant there was no chance for even the fastest casting mage or healer to keep themselves safe. Those washed away by the fluids got quicker deaths while those holding out suffered slower stinging pains as they dissolved.


Eventually, though, their hp hit 0 and they were granted the ‘mercy’ of respawning somewhere back on M-World E8.


--==--==--==--


Euki, of course, was watching the whole time. The sight of her gut breaking apart and melting down entire buildings was awe inspiring to her. Thousands of players were crying out, spamming the world chat, as they sizzled away in her stomach.


The blue-haired, blue-skinned nekojin affixed her purple eyes to the buff section on her main menu. Players could get buffs from doing certain things in game or using certain items. She noticed she had an experience buff that lasted about 10s and started counting down before her eyes.


Certain foods in Foremost Phantasia gave the consumer powerful stat boosts for some time. However, any food in the game gave, at minimum, a buff to experience. The buff’s duration was proportional to the amount consumed.


Euki couldn’t help but chuckle. Then, thinking on it more, a rumble vibrated in her throat as she more or less purred.


All those lives she just ate, those mentees suffered and KO’d in the stomach: it all amounted to a measly 10s of a buff.


‘A buff I don’t even need! I’m max level in everything!’, she thought to herself, revealing in the notion.


She moved her hand towards her taut stomach, giving it a few taps and shaking the view for the last player still inside. Soon the cam cut out, and her eyes drifted to the world chat. By now all those players had respawned and she decided to deign to read their messages on the events.


‘It could be amusing’, she thought.


She of course saw a lot of players complain that Lormdah wasn’t fixed yet.


“As if I could forget with the UI flashing red at me like this.”, she mumbled.


Plenty of those she ate were complaining about the pain they felt. Pain existed in FP, but it was reduced and ‘capped’ at a low threshold. It existed just as a warning for players, really.


“Bunch of wimps.”, she muttered.


Euki was liking the descriptions of her insides some gave. Her right hand trailed down towards her crotch, gently nudging at the exterior of her shorts.


Then, some more text caught her eyes. The conversation had shifted.


“Uh guys I can’t log out.”
“Yeah me neither. I was ticked off about the whole getting-eaten thing so I was gonna break and cook, but I get an error trying to log off.”
“You get an error? The option doesn’t even do anything for me.”

“Now that you mention it, yeah. I don’t even get a warning anymore.”

“What the heck is going on?”

Chapter 6: Bugs by VivettaVenray

Chapter 6: Bugs


[WARNING: Futa content starts up near the end of this chapter, and makes apperances till the end of the story]


Even a game as advanced as Foremost Phantasia had a few bugs from time to time.


Euki watched the chat messages. Her catlike ears perked up on her tilted head. She, too, was confused as to what they were talking about.


That menu of hers kept flashing red though. It was getting to be too distracting and annoying so she hit the “repair” button to assess the damages for M-World E8: the world on the crotch-high kitchen table below. To her surprise, she saw the estimate for repairs.


“0 zril? Must be a glitch or something.”

Like any good game player, the moment Euki saw an exploit in her favor she seized it. She hit the confirmation button, looked down, and saw M-World E8 completely repaired: Lormdah city and all. She also saw her zril count not go down by a single zril.


“Weird.”, she muttered.


It was at that point she got a rare “purple message” on her in-game menu. Everyone got the message, in fact, as their menus forcibly opened and changed to the color of a dark purple.


Euki read it.


“WARNING: Authentication and Other Server Issues. Fix Ongoing.


Attention adventurers of Anuzea! An issue with authentication servers is preventing willful logouts at this time. Additionally, customer support servers are down, which affects functionality such as chat logging. Please be advised that no user reports or request to customer support can be handled at this time, and any chat logs while this issue is ongoing will not be stored by our servers.


Normal status players are encouraged to continue playing as usual. Mentees are encouraged to bring up any concerns they have to the mentors overseeing their world.


In order to help entertain and reassure mentees, costs for world repairs have been temporarily disabled. Mentors have also been granted some new permissions, and limitations on the quantity and nature of Mentor Challenges have been relaxed.


We realize the trouble this may cause, and apologize for any inconvenience. Please play safely and respectfully during this emergency technology maintenance, and enjoy your time in Foremost Phantasia!”


Euki cocked a blue eyebrow. This was certainly unprecedented. Authentication servers had issues sometimes, but chat logs and customer support had never been down before, and they rarely if ever even had issues.


Yeah not being able to log off is pretty spooky the first time it happens to a player, but the VR headsets had health monitoring features. Everyone would be safe in the real world.


No, the real juicy tidbit from the message was the lack of chat logging. This meant anyone could send anything they wanted. Of course, people could always say what they wanted aloud and rude words, while technically against the ToS, were impossible to really enforce. Speech wasn’t monitored.


It’s a lot easier to type mean things than say them aloud though, even when one is ‘typing’ with their mind, in a sense, as the players in FP did.

Euki smirked.


“No chat logs with no punishment. Everyone’s gonna be salty as shiz.”, said Euki to herself.


Eager to see the seethe in action, she closed out the purple message. Her menu was now blue, and she turned her eyes to the chat.


It was exactly as she and anyone who ever played an online game had predicted: everyone was letting loose.


Curse words were flying left and right. Some players were praising the lack of rules for the sudden maintenance period. Others, much, much fewer, were lamenting the state.


By far, the most common thing players were doing across Euki’s little M-World E8 was using this opportunity to give their mentor a piece of their mind:


“Fuck you, you giant fucking bitch!”

“You digested me, you twisted cunt.”
“You’re the worst mentor ever.”
“I missed when you just forgot about us most of the time.”
“Spoiled, lucky, jerk!”
“Fuck you Euki!”
“Giant menace.”


Euki watched it all, the pupils of her purple-irised eyes widened. The smug smirk on her face grew bigger and smug-er. Without warning, she moved her hips back an inch and lightly thrusted into the circular kitchen table, shaking the world.


“Ow what the fuck was that for.”

“Clumsy cunt.”
“Garbage player! Bumping into junk again.”
“Use those eyes.”

“I bet she gets hit by every aoe!”
“Worst mentor ever!”

“Just you wait till I’m max level and never need to see you again.”
“Absolute ass.”

“You did that on purpose!”


Euki chuckled, and quickly typed up a message to send over the Mentor Link to the world. It was just a fancy form of chat, after all. One-way.


It read: “What are you gonna do about it? ^-^”


More messages flooded into the world chat.


“What? What the fuck?
“Uhhhh”
“The heck?”
“Fuck you!”
“Uh nothing I guess...”

“She’s having a power trip guys. Just don't feed her attention.”

“Fuck you for eating me earlier, loser!”

“She ate half of Lormdah and now is causing earthquakes? Lame.”
“Must be a new breed of brain worms going around the mentors”

“Twisted.”

“What kind of mentor eats their mentees. That’s fucked up.”


Euki crouched down and leaned forward. She hovered her midriff above the M-World and tapped the skin there. She sent out another Mentor-Link message.


“That’s right, I ate you fucking morsels right up. What are you gonna do about it? Huh? ^-^”


She laughed, then moved backed and un-crouched to her standing height. Her eyes glazed back over the chat.


“Bully!”
“You’re only saying that cause you’re big!”
“Jerk!”


Euki drank in their animosity like nectar. Her right hand moved towards the bulge of her shorts and started fondling it. Her finger twirled, teasing the flesh just behind a thin, loose layer of shorts-material.


More messages flooded in as this sight filled the southern skies of the M-World for all those mentees.


“Uh what the actual fuck?”
“Is she touching herself?”
“This is gross.”
“Is she getting off on this? That’s twisted.”
“Fucking mentors there’s not a single good one I swear.”

“Of course it’s a catfolk doing this.”


Euki chuckled.


“That’s right, there’s nothing you can do. Nothing but struggle. Struggle, toil and suffer all for me~”, she said.


She spoke aloud, her voice booming over the world as a mentor’s voice typically did. The bulge in her shorts stirred on its own accord, though her fingers danced at it now and then.


“Fuck you!!! Unironically go fuck yourself in real life!”
“The absolute state of mentors.”
“PvP me, same size, cunt! We’ll see who is laughing then.”
“Fucking sadist.”

“We’ll get you one day, hopefully...”

“Anyone know last time the giant crab died?”
“This program is fucked.”
“Eat dirt and die, bitch!”


Euki simply laughed at it all. She wasn’t the least bit upset or offended. All it did was egg her on.


With her left hand, the free one, she moved her thumb over a far corner of the world and pressed down, crushing it. Similar to before, she moved her thumb to her mouth and consumed whatever got stuck. Only this time, she gave the thumb a slow lick to do so.


Worlds were very populated, so even such a remote bit of destruction got a few dozen players at the least. They complained in the chat, with others joining in. The chat was alight with grievances past and present about Euki, and overflowing with vulgar, anger-laced sentiments.


Euki tapped her menu and sent another message over the Mentor Link.


It read: “You can’t do anything. I own you all. You’re mine ^-^”


As she hit sent, the feeling building up in her crotch grew too much to be confined. She tugged on her shorts, pulling them down and letting her blue cock flop free into the fresh air of her in-game home.


“What the fuuuuuuuuck”, read one of the messages in the world chat.

Chapter 7: Playing by VivettaVenray

Chapter 7: Playing


Euki didn’t actually have a dick. Or rather, the player playing Euki didn’t. She had normal lady parts in the real world, which she enjoyed very much. However, Foremost Phantasia offered a lot of character customization options. One day, she got curious and decided to try and see what having a penis was like, and edited the character option accordingly.


It was an interesting sensation to be true. Different. Better in some respects, worse in others. For one, was kind of hard to wear panties with such a bulge. But, since she enjoyed it in some respects, she just started ignoring underwear altogether which was oddly common in the game.


‘After all’, she once thought to herself. ‘only in the game world could I even try out this cock business. So, might as well milk the sensation for what it’s worth.’


At the time she thought that, she did indeed chuckle lightly at the unintentional pun she made at the end.


Thus, while in-game, Euki had a dick more often than not: at least half the time, she figured.


Now, many players objected to genitalia being included at all. However, the developers really needed the bodies to feel immersive so players would be comfortable, and thus breasts and vaginas along with dicks and all that needed to be included. People didn’t want to feel like featureless dolls when playing the game: at least most of them didn’t. The developers did draw a line at not adding in any “toilet features”, but genitalia themselves were fully functional otherwise.


Aside from that, erotic play was allowed by the terms of service. It originally wasn’t, but players did it anyways. Moreover, the players that did ERP usually brought the most outfits from the real-money store. So, the developers kind of had to acknowledge and accommodate its existence. It was totally allowed, so long as all parties consented.


Of course, it was impossible for Euki to get the consent of every single mentee cowering before her hairless, flaccid, femcock.


Thankfully for her, chat logging was down, as was customer support, and no one could log out at all.


The mentees were at her complete and utter mercy.


That thought alone stirred the sleeping giant that was her dick, and slowly the foreskin shifted back from the head of the member to expose more of the differently-shaded--more blue-purple--glans of her blue penis.


--==--==--==--


Most players in M-World E8 found themselves in a heretofore unfelt emotional state. It was a mixture of horror, repulse, anger, bewilderment, and a pinch of exasperation. A few players were into it of course, as with a large enough population you could find some people who were into even the strangest things.


Euki had let loose her cock onto the kitchen table. The tip of it hung just barely outside the world’s border, yet the ‘ground’ of the M-World quaked as the monolithic member stirred and shifted closer.


The great blue bulb of a glans rested in the distance for most players elevated or otherwise close enough to see it. Many players could even feel the warmth emanating from that head of the dick. Euki had kept her cock in her shorts while aroused, so the dick was more than ready to let off some heat once released.


Euki trailed her finger atop the shaft, further prompting the cock to grow in its upcoming erection. All the players could hear her finger stroke the skin, and they could see as that great big slit drew closer to them as the cock stretched slightly forward while as the foreskin slipped back father.


At her touch, Euki’s cock stretched enough that it pressed against the mini world of hers. The very southern border of it crumbled. Players there found themselves crushed by collapsing mountains they knew as un-climbable. Many more in the region made contact with the cock itself. The sensual, balmy blue dick flesh touched them and they keeled over. Defeated instantly and utterly to provide not even the fainest bit of sensation for the insurmountable, unstoppable wall of blue flesh.


--==--==--==--


Euki tore her gaze away from her own cock to look at the menu. She cycled between cameras from the world below. She hopped between player cams, building cams, and a few cams near landscape features in the region--most regions had at least one such virtual ‘camera’ like that.


Normally she’d need permission to view things from a player’s perspective, but the loosening of limitations mentioned in the purple message earlier hinted at how she didn’t need player consent at the moment to get a view of them.


The licentious catgal saw her dick break through mountains. She saw the sheer scale of it: thousands of feet if not miles or more in circumference. From the perspective of the players whose views she cycled between, it was an utterly invincible foe hard to comprehend.


As she savored the sights, her arousal grew, and so did her cock, sort of, as it got more erect. This in turn meant more destruction, more exciting views of her power, more of a power trip, and thus more arousal and thus a cycle began.


Her glans started to really poke past the foreskin and drag its raw, sensitive self across the ‘landscape’ of the micro world before her. Her cock was quite literally ripping the world apart.


Euki’s dark blue shorts were pulled down just enough to let her dick lose, but no further. So, she had a nice feeling of pressure the tight waistband made against the bottom of her shaft. Between that and the spiraling cycle of delights going on, she figured she’d be fully erect real fast, and might even be able to climax hands-free, though maybe still needing a bit of thrusting against the table.


That wasn’t good enough for Euki though. It wasn’t fast enough and she felt it wouldn’t eke out the level of pleasure she felt she deserved. She was the mentor of this world, and could level it with a swipe of her hand or an errant sneeze. Far as Euki concerned, that power meant she was entitled to more.


Without warning, Euki shifted slightly back from the table, then moved her right hand from tapping at her dick over towards the little world beneath her. The chat erupted in panic and anger, and she scanned it out of the corner of her eye. She managed to gleam a few messages out of the thousands flooding by.


“You monster!”
“Her hand is coming in!”
“This cunt is gonna crush us!”

“Actually that’s a penis that’ll do that.”

“You knew what I meant.”
“Is she really...”
“What the fuck is she doing?”

That last message caught Euki’s eye for some reason. Smiling, she quickly tapped the button to bring up her side of the Mentor Link and sent out a message.


“I’m doing whatever I want ^-^”


A flood of angry messages followed, as predicted. No one liked being at the mercy of another, especially another player. They let lose a new wave of vulgarity and mean-spirited whinging that got a purr out of the gigantic blue nekojin.


Some messages were starting to coordinate though.


“To the outskirts!”
“Hide!”
“Just ride this out!”


Euki noticed them, and responded with another Mentor Link message.


“You’re not going anywhere. There’s nowhere to go other than where I want you. Just remain calm and help me cum, idiots ^-^”


She sent it, then plunged her fingers down at the outer edges of M-World E8.


--==--==--==--


Players were teleporting to the far edges of the world, trying to get away from the southern edge or the center. The latter was where they believed her cock would plow through next. After her messages came through, they quickly realized they wouldn’t be safe. Euki’s fingers came down and teared at the world regions with the ease one would crack corners from crackers.


The titanic fingers, many hundreds of feet across and many, many more in length, ripped into the outer circumference of the circular mentor world. They uprooted settlements and entire regions as easily as one would dig through soft dirt. Players who survived the destructive contact found themselves lurching upwards among the inescapable bulk of world terrain and broken settlements.


She wasn’t just destroying the outer edges of the world. She was stealing it: carting it somewhere. A few figured it out, managing to keep their cool, as they were thrust into their destination.


--==--==--==--


Euki dragged her fingers about the world. Once she had a near-palm’s full of the inhabited micro game world, she slapped her right palm against the shaft of her dick. Her fingers worked thousands of lives and numerous towns into her hardening shaft.


It was impossible to really feel just one of the players die against her cock. Even a small forest provided just a bit of sensation when her cock plowed through it. However, by bringing the world to her dick, the self-indulgent catgal actually felt it all in spades. She sensed a granularity of sensations she could only attribute to the crumbling of towns, or the mass knock-outs of tens of thousands of players at once as they were crushed between her hand and her rock hard dick.


Euki grunted. Her throat rumbled as she started to purr. Purring was a feature of the nekojin players could disable if they felt it weird, but she liked it. She felt it enhanced her in-game orgasms in the past, and now more than ever it did. She knew it would rumble across the puny landscape below, further cementing her power, her better-ness than all those tiny mentees.


She wanted a lot of things in the moment. A part of her wanted release then and there, but she had patience. She had a plan to make the feeling seven better. The other part of her wanted more. She wanted more lives to flatten against her dick.


That, she took.


There was a bit more space about the edges of her world. She slid her menu out of the way a moment, then reached out with her free left hand and, with two fingers, scooped up that last bit of uneven world region sticking out at the northwest. It immediately found itself placed atop her shaft, near the tip of her glans. With one finger she rubbed it in, crushing the rocky foundation of the terrain with ease and crumbling the various settlements, forests and more against the sensitive underside of the blue bulb making up the head of her cock.


There was only a bit of the world left on the table. She was ignoring the repair warnings about the rest of it. All that was left intact was the central bit of Anuzea containing Lormdah. The very center of the world. What was left was a bit bigger than a large coin in size.


“The perfect size.”, she muttered.

Chapter 8: Soaked by VivettaVenray

Chapter 8: Soaked


The scene on Euki’s cock was one of utter pandemonium. It was rather rare to survive the trip to her member, but with so many players even 5% of them living meant many thousands did.

Euki’s shaft was a warm, shifting surface of light blue flesh. Her fingers worked along it, sliding and even gripping for a moment or two. Each pass of those titanic, town leveling digits took out thousands of lives.


Monsters were caught up on the surface as well, their AI still continuing their standard protocol of attacking any mentees they saw. That their home forest was turned to dust against the cock of a power mad catgal didn’t phase their simplistic programming one bit.


Every twitch of the member shook a building to ruins. Every throb of some vein bounced a player atop it high enough to die from fall damage on the way back. The looser skin of the shaft had a tendency to twist slightly as Euki teased herself, and many a player found themselves crushed in those sudden movements of femcock flesh.


The latest batch of players brought up fared the worse. They were deposited near the glans of Euki’s dick. Some of them scattered as they fell, landing on that oh so sensitive flesh. The shaking slope of it meant they were likely to fall as the glans bobbed up and down. Falling to the table meant certain death of course as the damage brought their HP to 0 as expected.


The most unlucky of that last batch of Euki’s ‘catch’ were those who lived and went where she wanted them too. Euki had moved the gathered mass in the space just beneath the head of her dick. Her fingers mashed much against that sensitive glans region there, but others got stuck. They were on the shaft, technically, just before the bulb, but ahead of where her foreskin had stretched back to. It was an especially humid, warm, and humiliating state to be in.


As Euki went on, it was about to get even worse for them, and everyone else at the catgal’s mercy.


--==--==--==--


As every player known, when they died in game, they went back to a settlement of their own to spawn at. If that settlement was unavailable--most frequently due to mentor carelessness--then they went to the nearest settlement.


Euki had gathered the chunks of M-World E8 with precision, though. She left the center, which contained exactly one settlement: Lormdah, the great city. As people died from her touch or that of her cock, they respawned at the only spot they could. The only settlement left.


The city was getting crowded, much more crowded. The entire region around Lormdah was packed with mentees with no where to go. The borders of the world were destroyed, but as mentees they still couldn’t cross those on their own. They couldn’t run off the edge of the M-World to live on Euki’s floor like mites. The game didn’t work like that.


The chat lit up more as players respawned and realized what was going on.


“Fuck you!!!”
“Dammittt”
“Aaaaaaaaaaa”

“We’re being herded!”

“Good thing I farmed that umbrella LOL”

“Fuck off.”
“You’re the worst Euki.”

“Is she really gonna do this?”
“No no no.”


Euki chuckled between her grunts and purrs.


“Lot of dude rage in the chat I see. Is it cause mine’s bigger than yours?”


She chuckled again before uttering a deep, world vibrating purr.


“That’s right.”, she said aloud. “You’re all mine. And right where I want you: the impact zone~”


She shifted her body and pointed her cock down at the micro world. The glans near shadowed the entire thing.


“I hope at least some of you did the quest that teaches swimming.”

Euki had another self-serving laugh to herself before getting back to her more literal self-serving. Her right hand gripped tight against her shaft and she started to stroke again: fast. Her left hand pulled her menu a little more in view. She wanted to see it all from a perspective near Lormdah city.


--==--==--==--


On Euki’s cock, the sudden shift of her posture sent many more tumbling to to their deaths. If they didn’t fall off the sides of her cock, they fall down it towards that space between shaft and glans.


There, things got a bit sticky. As Euki started to masturbate with more conviction, bits of precum started to slip out from her cock slit. The sticky fluid spread from the glans to that space beneath the bulb. There, it easily covered those poor tens of thousands stuck in that humid, dark area.


To make matters worse, as they choked on the slick fluid, Euki’s strokes started moving the foreskin over them. Every stroke shrouded them in darkness as that loser, more flexible skin of her dick rolled over them. Many survived by chance for a stroke or two as the skin passed over them. It was total darkness, toggling on and off with each stretch of the skin. However, no one lasted more than few strokes. The foreskin made contact with, and summarily squished, all of them in time.


--==--==--==--


This was Euki’s design. She wanted everyone on her cock to die. In fact, via checking cock-wandering player views, which she found via proximity filtering, she was sure they had after just a few strokes. She wanted every single mentee to be down below, stuck on the thin wafer of world she had seen fit not to crumble up. She wanted them all in the upcoming blast she was about to unleash.


--==--==--==--


On the ground in M-World E8, players were respawning with hardly any space to move without bumping into anyone else. It was a good time to be a gnomefolk, unless of course an ogfolk tripped over you trying to move. The thin and graceful elffolk were packed like pencils next to each other. There was a bit of room in the areas surrounding the city and, due to space overload, eventually some people did start respawning on Lormdah’s outskirts. However, that happened only when the city was near absolutely packed due to how the game handled an unforeseen situation such as this.


Mentees of M-World E8 craned their necks up towards the looming doom and lamented. Her cock was massive beyond compare, and they could hear her working it. Every slick stroke rumbled over their pitiful, limited horizon. Every bit of flesh moving against flesh reached their ears. They heard the subtle noise of precum moving out of the slit. Every utterance she made roared to them.


They could see that slick glans up above, powerless to stop it or even evade it.


A single bead of shiny, sticky pre formed at the tip of Euki’s slit. Her unyielding strokes kept jostling her cock and rocked the bead loose. It plummeted down over the south part of Lormdah. Buildings were soaked by it. People started to drown in it, unable to move.


Euki noticed on her screen.


“Mmnf, can’t hold much longer. I want this city intact. Else, nyaf, the spawn might break. Just a bit. More Time. A bit.”

She stroked. The table shook as her hips thrusted into it. Her voice roared louder than the thunder which occasionally hit the world on a semi-random weather cycle.


“I, mmnnf, aaaahnnnggaa”


--==--==--==--


Euki had climaxed.


The nekojin was upset she could only see in one place at once. She wanted to capture the most of the moment, but couldn’t decide whether to look at the menu or down at her dick when the moment finally arrived.


Her toes curled, pressing against the tiles of her kitchen floor in her standing position. That blue tail of hers twisted, writhed, and stiffed up in delight. Her entire body shuddered with warmth and bliss.


Her, dick, though, was absolutely wracked with pleasure. The rock hard cock shuddered in her tight grip. Every subtle movement of its mass against her pre-slickened palm sent more sparks of ecstasy coursing through her dick and her body as a whole.


She had settled for rapidly looking between the menu and her cock in that moment of bliss. However, that plan of hers fell apart. The pleasure wracking her form was so great that her eyelids couldn’t help but flutter. She still tried, and caught some glimpses, but what she saw of the ‘money-shot’ was through half-lidded eyes and processed by a bliss-wracked mind.


Euki didn’t mind much though, as she felt too good to be upset. She felt the hot cum flow through her urethra, eager to be free and let loose over the world at her mercy, eager to coat hundreds of thousands in its wake. The nekojin felt the spurts gush out, one after another. Each carried with a burst of residual pleasure and tingling warmth. Every touch against her cock at this time was as though she had some “sensitivity” buff which let her enjoy the feeling all the more in her blissful state.


From her glimpses at the menu, she just saw the view screen go stark white. Her cum came as a flood that covered every possible view. When she had looked at the actual world before her dick, she was able to make out, even in that lustful, ecstasy-laden state of hers just how one-sided things were.


Her load shot out and just ripped through the world. It engulfed it. She couldn't even see the world anymore under the thick load of white goop she just pelted it with. It was like someone spilled too much icing over a tiny little cookie and covered the whole thing.


Euki kept stroking. She wanted to eke out every last drop. Through some deft movements of her finger, she managed just that. One last bump into the table, and she spurted out one more drop of the thick white goop. An extra bit of weight to further suffer the poor souls trapped under a pile of her gal-spunk.


She loved it.


--==--==--==--


Although Euki couldn’t focus as much as she liked during her moment of release, the players at her mercy were another matter.


Down on M-World E8, there was really no where else to look than Euki’s cock. Even if you stubbornly faced the ground, you’d still hear she roaring, purring bliss exit her mouth. You’d still feel the vibrations with every slick stroke.


When the actual moment arrived, though, no one was prepared. Some people had an idea how it might go. They may have gotten ideas from a lewd video or from their own experience with how dicks work. Many thought they’d drown. Others figured they’d be crushed in a matter of seconds by the goop.


Euki roared out a tumultuous moan as she came and... that was it. For all of them. The thing about penile ejaculation was that most of the cum typically came out with the first spurt, and Euki provided no exception. They saw, for the briefest moment, a torrent of white coming their way. They heard it for a perhaps a moment or two longer. Then, it was lights out.


The sheer white of the hot load would’ve crushed them all if the cum-force didn’t just utterly rip apart any player in its path. Indeed, the bits of Lormdah that survived the first spurt immediately started collapsing from the weight of all that thick, sticky cum. It filled the waterways, flooded buildings, and burst through windows like cream escaping an overstuffed pastry.


The devastation to Lormdah was immense, and near immediate. It all happened in the first spurt. The rest just rubbed it in really.


The broken world itself was a little more resilient. The very edges of it survived that first spurt, and a few players were lucky enough to dodge the raining droplets of the cum which, if they didn’t crush someone outright, pinned them in place, choking them.


Those players hit wouldn't choke for long though, as Euki has another spurt, then again and again, and again!. Each one managed to hit hard the areas the earlier ones had missed. Her cum filled every river, overshadowing and more-or-less absorbing the water that once flowed there. The forests fell, with hot strands dangled between tree tops, softening them, till thick loads just crushed all the flora outright.


What few monsters wandered the region were crushed by the onslaught of catgal spunk that came from above as unstoppable, inescapable, thick volleys. That was just the splatters there, too. The actual bulk of the loads that spurted out were as thick goopy blankets that shrouded much of the region and spared no one and nothing caught beneath for long.


Her ejaculations ripped even the strongest mountains to bit. The very foundation of the world was torn apart. Euki’s cum shot into the micro world’s ‘earth’, ripped it up, and splattered out farther along. The main, thick white bulk of it was the most destructive, but the less viscous, still sticker, more clear parts of her gal-spunk flooded and smothered as well.


A few spurts in and the world was just gone. Every bit of it was ripped apart by, dissolved in, or simply stuck in her regions’ worth of cum.


As players died to this thick, white calamity, they would respawn as was expected. However, when players came back, they did so right back into the cum. Though their placement in the pile was seemingly randomized they, without fail, spawned right back into the familiar feeling of piping-hot gal-cum crushing them from all sides. The stuff filled their mouths, choking them as they screamed. It crushed them from the outside while suffocating them from within.


Some were lucky enough to spawn near the top of the load though. Some could even swim, and they did their best to move through the slime-monster like mass of white to the top. A few even made it, and had a brief moment of cum-free breaths. They poked their heads out just in time for Euki to eke out that last drop of cum she desperately wanted.


Such a tiny little droplet, it was still enough to flood a city settlement, and thus more than enough to crush them back into the inescapable sticky white gal-goop where they belonged.


--==--==--==--


With that last bit of cum eked out from her orgasm, Euki gave her cock a bit more teasing. The aftershocks of ecstasy tingled through her member, making it twitch and, in turn, shaking off a bit more of the fluid stuck to the glans.


Euki felt warm. The afterglow was great, pervasive from head to toe. After a bit more teasing she moved her right hand from her dick. Slick as it was with her fluids, her palm wasn’t nearly as drenched as the world below: if you could even call it a world anymore.


Squinting, she couldn’t even make out much of anything poking out of the cum pile. The cumulation of her loads was simply that plentiful, and the world bits and its inhabitants that small.


So, eager to rub the situation in, and with embers of lust still sizzling in her body, Euki slide her game menu closer. Since it was made of light, it didn’t matter that she used her ‘wet’ hand to tap the buttons. She wanted to send another message to the mentees.


“Hey dick mites, how does it feel to drown in my cum? Let me know in the chat ^_^”


Euki hit send then watched the chat messages. That’s when she say a bunch of interesting messages.


“Can’t, stop, dying.”
“Its the only thing I can taste. Help!”

“Fuck this fuck this.”

“Euki deserves to rot.”
“I wanna log off help!!!”

“It’s a fucking loop!!”


Euki was curious. She decided to cycle through some player view cams. Most were just stark white. The players were stuck beneath so much of her cum that they couldn’t really move or see anything. The only light they had was filtered through layers of her spunk. It delighted her, but wasn’t useful to know what was going on.


Other views showed more. People more at the edges of her load, be it near the top or just outermost bits of it, showed more info. They lived a bit longer, often in little pockets of her cum. Areas where the viscosity of her spunk had caused it to sort of create little tiny safe bubbles or little cave-like areas. These were incredibly short lived, and they were fewer and fewer as each spurt’s worth of spunk settled more and more into each other.


However, the areas lasted long enough for her to see them, which was good. She found one player in such a tiny area. They immediately tried to move upon spawning, but since they spawned about halfway up into the pile elevation wise, their legs and arms started sinking into the floor as they tried to move.


It was very satisfying to watch as they sunk into her cum, swallowed up by her load when it did nothing other than simply exist. Simply by existing, one of her body fluids could defeat players of this game.


Euki idly tickled herself again for a few moments, but kept watching. She saw the player in a question, a well armored warrior, respawn elsewhere in another little pocket of safety in her cum. Hundreds of others were there. It was a rather large pocket, comparatively, as a few buildings were in it too.


The warrior spawned in just as it began to collapse. The thick white goop started plopping down from the ceiling faster, covering dozens at a time as the ‘walls’ just sort of fell forward and inwards to inundate them all. The view cam went stark white as the upper layer of spunk atop the cavern finally settled enough to cause the pocket of safety to be no more. All in it were swallowed up. It was as though they were in the belly of some white slime monster that finally noticed them. A cum-cave collapse of sorts.


Euki nibbled at her lower lip. It was all her doing. She couldn't see anything on the view anymore, but she could hear them gagging when she turned the volume sliding up. She heard buildings ripped apart just by the sluggish movements of her spunk settling. It must’ve been countless tons to them, she figured.


‘They’re gagging on my fucking jizz.’, she thought. That warmth still persisting in her body flared up a moment.


As nice as the sight was, it was also informative enough for her to piece together what was going on.


She decided to share her findings with the mentees. She couldn’t pass up the chance to rub it in.


Euki stood up fully straight up as she spoke. She decided to speak aloud, and pushed her flashing red menu out of the way.


“I’m sure maybe one or two of your figured it out by now, but I’ve made quite the find. I’ve been peeking at the chat, like any good mentor should.”


She laughed.


“And, I’ve figured out what’s going on. Without a settlement to spawn at anymore, the game has probably set your spawn point to be the center of the world. That’s around where Lormdah is. However, there is no more Lormdah. There’s also no more game world. It’s all speckles, crushed beneath piles of my cum just like all of you.”


She eyed her load again, thinking of how it dwarfed in game seas had her spine tingle.


“So the game probably just remembers the last spot the world was, or is, depending on your definition. That’s my load right there, the thick warm goop you’re all writhing in as I speak. So, when you die in my spunk, you are respawning right back into it as that’s the only place the game can think to spawn you. Isn’t that something neat? Funny how this game works sometimes. Lots of quirks sometimes.”

The chat erupted in its usual swears and curses towards Euki, though there was a bigger theme of melancholy this time around.


Euki peeked at it and grinned.


“I wonder how long the loop will last. You’ll keep dying and respawning back in my nice warm load for a bit, sure, but eventually it’ll cool down. Harden. Then, I’m not sure what’ll happen. Will you spawn impaled on the solid jizz? Crushed beneath it? Will the game treat it as a solid object? In that case, will it only spawn you in the little bubbles and crevices that form naturally as your mentor Euki’s cum cools down, settles, and solidifies?”


Euki could hear screams perk up through the menu to her side. She moved the thing in front of her face. A special message popped up: a sentiment. She laughed a little. They had managed to upvote a message enough even as they kept dying in her sex-fluids.


It read: “Please reset. Please. Please please please. Also fuck you.”


Euki grinned, then continued speaking aloud.


“You know, with just a few taps I could put an end to this. Repairs are free right now. I could bring this all to an end.”

With a smirk, the purple-eyed nekojin dismissed the sentiment pop-up and the menu.


“But, then we’d never find out how this will end up, right? What a waste of a good experiment that would be. As mentees you should always be trying to learn about the game. So, I think I’ll just check on you all in a few hours. Until then, enjoy yourselves as much as you can in there. Though I’m stepping away, I’m sure you’ll feel real close to me, flailing about in my goo as you are. Enjoy your bath in it. As for me, I’ve got a megaworld I want to paint a little white~”


Euki snorted out a chuckle, then started walking out of the kitchen. The world chat was in a frenzied uproar, but she had since closed out of it.

Chapter 9: Challenge by VivettaVenray

Chapter 9: Challenge


Euki wanted more fun. By all real world understandings, she should want a break. There was something called a refraction period after a penile orgasm: or at least there was supposed to be.


In Foremost Phantasia, however, there wasn’t one. Stamina worked differently in the game. For instance, after fighting even one dragon, the average person might become tired. But, the game wouldn’t be fun if you logged on, killed one monster, then felt tired and needed an in-game nap. Players would want to sit down maybe after a very long grind sometimes, depending on the player, but they’d be ready for more swings of a sword after mere moments of inaction. For the most part, stamina only ended when you got logged out for playing too long.


Of course, physical and fighting endurance was different than sexual endurance. Still, the game developers took a similar approach to the latter as they did the former. There was no physiological limitations to orgasming over and over.


They thought there didn’t need to be. Most people got sexually tired after one or two orgasms. Male players also often had a psychological component to their refraction period as well. Euki, being a woman, didn’t have that to the same extent.


So, the only thing that would stop the nekojin from going again was her own mood. Considering she had just leveled an in-game world with her cum, though, her mood was still sky-high.


Euki intended to go back to her coffee table to check up on her first and favorite megaworld. She had a fun idea in mind for them. Yet, it wasn’t even two steps out of her in-game kitchen that she realized she was still a bit messy.


Euki’s hand was slick with precum still, and the tip of her dick was moistened from her climax. It still stuck out of her shorts, with the waist band pressing at the flesh just in front of her scrotum.


Immediately after leaving the kitchen, there was a little small square side table near the open entryway, back on the side towards her living room. It was a nightstand more than a table, really, but it served its one and only purpose of holding M-World E4.


M-World E4 was one of Euki’s first worlds, in fact. She hardly remembered it, and when she stepped up to it on its crotch high resting surface, she didn’t even bother reading its mentor-linked world chat before grabbing her dick and rubbing the tip of it into the micro world.


Her goal was to wipe her cock free of the fluids coating its head, all while stimulating herself a bit. The latter part of that impromptu plan worked, but the former didn’t go so well. Yes, some lingering fluids fell from the glans of her dick to ravage the world below. But, in swishing her femcock about the world, she ended up getting more of the world stuck to her dick then getting her fluids off her own dick’s head.


While the mentees newly stuck to her cock drowned or fell or otherwise suffered and died, Euki just pulled up her shorts and snapped them back about her waist. The people her cock stole from M-World E4 would just have to suffer in the dark humid confines of her shorts for a moment while she tried to figure out what to do with her hand.


Her right hand, the one that most touched herself, was essentially covered in her precum and other cock fluids. She thought about washing the hand, which would certainly work, but it seemed so low tech and well, in her mind, a waste. Why do that when there was a chance to use the situation to rub in her size and make others suffer? So, instead, she moved a few steps over to another small square table. There rested M-World E6.

Without a word, Euki moved her palm over the micro world and slammed it down. She twisted her hand and wiped her palm all over the world. She even flipped her hand over once and twice to be extra thorough.


When she pulled her hand away, of course it was coated with rubble, terrain, and tens of thousands of mentees who until recently were going about their business. Now, they were stuck like flies to syrup.


Euki grunted. In hindsight she shouldn't have expected this to work, but now she felt a bit silly. Using her free hand she opened the menu and just paid a trivial amount of zril for a simulated shower. Everyone on her hand and dick from M-worlds E4 and E6 where back on their devastated worlds and off her body. She was squeaky clean, and they could perhaps figure out what to do with all the cock shaped craters or, in E6’s case, the utterly un-navigateable world.


Euki of course got a flashing red menu about all the new damages. It was then she bothered to flip through some of the camera views at the world level that showed it all.


“Such devastation... Welp, it wasn’t exactly my intent. Let’s just make it a Mentor Request to fix. I am busy after all. You tiny guys and gals can handle it on your own. Enjoy the exp, parasites~”

With a paltry zril reward as a lure, in addition to the exp, the players on world E4 and E6 had an insurmountable task ahead of them. Many were stuck in the sticky layer of precum coating a lot of the terrain, which meant a slow demise till they could respawn and get started on any request: which would entail cleaning up the same fluids that had just killed them.


Nonetheless, the Mentor Request was perfect to buy her some more time to play.


When Euki walked back towards her living room, she did so with full awareness of just how massive she was to M-Megaworld E1. She reveled in it. She didn’t slow her stride one bit, but rather accentuated her steps.


As she did so, she had her menu summoned with the megaworld’s chat open, alongside some camera views from random cities of the three conjoined worlds. The players there had actually finished repairing the damage her pinky toe did earlier, and thus everyone was back to their usual business--well, till their mentor starting walking back over of course.


Euki saw the megaworld shake at her footfall. Heard the screams, grumbles, and curses. She saw the chat light up with salt and seethe. She could hear her steps from the perspective of their tiny fragile perspectives on the tiny, fragile little game-worlds.


Fun as that was though, she wanted her imagination to fill in the blanks a bit, so she turned off the camera view and moved her menu to the side.


Continuing with her smooth motions, Euki stomped in front of her couch and took a seat. She gripped the coffee table and tugged it close. Then, she reached out towards the megaworld. Her fingers pierced the Hrisgar region of M-World E1, the first and westernmost third of the megaworld before her. Once again ruining it, she used her leverage to tug the megaworld closer to the table’s edge. With just one corner’s leverage the megaworld was crooked, though, so her other hand moved in and pierced that northernmost region for M-world E3 as well.


With the megaworld inches away from the near-edge of the coffee table. Euki grabbed her shorts and slipped them free from her legs. Though she cleaned her body with that earlier insta-shower feature, her shorts were still wet with precum and the like. Euki took up her shorts, tugged the waistband back tight, aimed at the table upon which rested M-World E12, then flung her shorts that way. The moist garment landed right atop that world, flattening much of it beneath the fabric as the wetness and subtle odor of the her sex fluids further tormented the mentees there as the garment settled.


Euki was thus stark naked from the waist down. Her cock and balls were out, and she cupped her flaccid shaft, lifted it forward, and moved it over the center of the megaworld, which was mostly M-World E2.


The wrinkled blue skin of her scrotum, and all the bulk behind it, settled on that world’s Hrisgar. That world’s Icksregard city flattened in an instant beneath one titanic testicle, while Euki’s right nut slammed down over the leveling and harvesting area to the city’s west. Tens of thousands of lives were snuffed out in mere moments.


The floating islands above the main region of that world’s Hrisgar fell as Euki moved her hand. With her hand out of the way, nothing stopped her shaft from falling forward and settling. The islands in the path of her massive galcock just exploded on impact.


It was certainly a bad time for anyone in the megaworld to need to do anything in Hrisgar. At the very least, they did all respawn to the south.


Euki swung her menu in front of her face. A few taps and, thanks to the permissions relaxations from the ongoing maintenance, she temporarily removed the teleportation restrictions for the worlds in the Megaworld. Now the players could travel between the worlds for an especially reduced small fee of zril that, sadly, went into a black hole of inflation prevention instead of to Euki herself.


The blue-skinned nekojin tapped a couple more times. She was gonna make use of the loose restrictions some more.


--==--==--==--


M-Worlds couldn’t communicate with other M-Worlds unless they were part of the same Megaworld, and even that had restrictions. So, the mentees below Euki didn’t know much of what happened to M-World E8 other than what little they heard Euki saying aloud while she was in the kitchen. Those mentees M-Megaworld E1 just got a notification that those restrictions were lowered by their mentor. They were also informed they could travel between the three conjoined worlds of the megaworld freely till further notice. Some cheers erupted, as this meant it was easier to farm certain niche things, like rare monster spawns.


Most people didn’t cheer much, though, as for reasons unknown to them, their mentor had taken off her shorts and let her dick hang over the entire center region of the megaworld.


Players filled the now shared megaworld chat with sentiments on the matter, such as

“Wtf”

“Uhhhhhh what’s going on.”,

“Is that her penis? She just... whipped it out.”


All would become clear soon enough. Everyone's menu flashed with a brand new mentor challenge. The description of it shocked and befuddled all.


“Boss Battle Challenge: Fight my dick, you pathetic fucks ^-^”


The description irked everyone.


One katana wielding fighter shook his head side to side in disgust.


“This is why she’s doing this? Some perverse fucking game? Well count me out”, he said aloud to those around himself. Then, he moved his eyes downward to see the reward description.


“900,000,000 Zril?!? Well, I mean, I guess if it’s that much...”


When a mentor set a challenge, they could set a bonus reward of zril as well. There was always the reward of relevant experience, and a base reward of zril that didn’t come out of the mentors wallet. However, a generous mentor could throw in more at their own expense, and the amount would be split across all participants based on success.


In a combat challenge, like the one Euki just set, you usually couldn’t just hit the foe once, then you wouldn’t get the full reward. Your portion of the reward was based on how much effort you put in, and it was tier based rather than scaling too directly.


In other words, they’d have to actually try to defeat her cock, whatever that entailed only Euki knew, and she knew indeed. She knew exactly what she was doing.


All across the megaworld, people were traveling to the central M-World E2 and teleporting to the settlement nearest Euki’s looming cock. There, they grouped up and prepared to unleash their most powerful spells and attacks.


It would be futile. Euki knew this. Deep down, a lot of the players knew it too. But, they would try anything, cause what the heck else were you supposed to do with a portion of 900,000,000 Zril on the line? Even a thousandth of that would carry a mentee through the entire leveling process and then some. Of course, with tens of thousands of participants the share would be much less, but it was still enough to make players cast aside common sense and pour all their efforts into attacking miles and miles of sensitive dick flesh.


Euki played along, gripping her cock and lowering it a bit more into the little game-world. The ground shook, dealing a bit of damage to all in proximity to such a quake and, of course, KO’ing any under the foreskin-sheltered glans as it made landing with the ground.


With the target now in range, the martial artists unleashed their strongest punches and kicks. Other melee dps classes released their own most powerful blows with their own weapons of choice.


Mages conjured powerful spells. Over and over, they used up all their magic points for great flashes of fire that could melt mithril. They summoned forth enormous meteors which would crush a dozen monsters at once.


Yet, even the most powerful strike wasn’t even a tickle to Euki’s cock. The most frigid frost spell melted against the superior quantity of body heat her flesh emitted on contact. The most powerful fire spells didn’t warm her one bit, and the mightiest meteor a mage could conjure couldn’t even compare to a crumb of the stat-food she might clumsily eat before raid time.


Together, though, multiplied over the hundreds of thousands of participating players in the mini-megaworld at her dick...


Together, she felt...


Hardly anything still.


Faint tickles really from when the mages happened to cast their powerful spells at the same time. Occasionally, the moist minute bit of her foreskin was moved by the combination of maximum power wind spells or a synchronized series of blows from the melee dps classes. It would immediately resettle though.


Yes, for the most part though, nothing. The entire megaworld was gathered against her cock, and she couldn’t really even feel them. She was simply too gigantic. Too huge beyond any hopes of success they had.


...and Euki loved it. She loved every second of it. Her menu was open with a view camscreen with which she lazily cycled through player perspectives randomly. They were pathetic. At their size, they could see such a small portion of her cock, that it was hard to even make-out it was her penis at all. It was just a towering wall of blue or bluish-purple or the like, depending on where they were. That’s what she inferred from the over-the-shoulder player cams she had access to, which offered that level of limited views.


But, it made her feel bigger. She was bigger. Utterly gigantic. Her most minor movements shook their world and, to prove it to herself again, Euki moved her cock the smallest distance she could muster. She then broke out in delighted laughter as she saw on the menu’s screen almost everyone fall over with the ensuing tremor.


“Alright.”, she said. “I think I’m going a bit easy on you. I should probably attack a bit more back.”

Euki simply lifted her cock a tiny distance, to her, off the world and then moved it to the side. She then pressed it down, gently, and utterly wiped out a hundred thousand players then and there. She saw healers desperately trying to resurrect some players before they respawned, but resurrecting hundreds of thousands would take far, far too long. It was quicker for them to just respawn, teleport back, and get back into the fray.


Euki moved her cock again, this time just leaning forward slightly towards the coffee table, then shifting her hips side to side. The heft of her cock pressed into the world as it shifted lightly from side to side in a small waving motion.


Euki saw how the tank players tried to resist it. They popped every mitigation ability they had. All for naught. Even at its slow speed, Euki’s cock was so immense, so powerful by virtue of its scale that it just obliterated them on contact. Even blocking 99% of the damage wouldn’t be enough. Invulnerability abilities brought them a scant few seconds of life beneath the crushing mass of her foreskin-shrouded glans before it wore off, and they KO’d instantly after.


The melee dps in its path, along with all other classes too close, were KO’d immediately as was the obvious expectation she had.


But it didn’t matter. They kept coming much to Euki’s delight. The promise of zril was too much, and they participated even as Euki pressed the offensive more and more. She lifted up her cock and plopped it atop where she could tell players were--thanks to the menu cam of course.


Her laughter turned to subtle purrs as the fight wore on. She taunted them, which had the side effect of teasing herself--in the good sense of the word for her.


“C’mon, you need to do more than that to defeat my cock. Can't you do that at least? Defeat a single gal’s penis? Aren’t you supposed to be the saviors of Anuzea or something?”


Of course, the challenge of hers was rigged. It didn’t even make sense. How could they defeat just one body part of hers? Euki herself had the healthbar, not her dick, and they had no chance of making even the tiniest dent in her HP. The challenge normally wouldn’t even be possible, but the lifting of limitations made arbitrary challenges possible to make, with success or failure determined by the issuing mentor.


In other words, Euki quite literally couldn’t lose: one of her favorite types of games.

Chapter 10: Fun by VivettaVenray

Chapter 10: Fun


As the mentees kept fighting, dying, and respawning, Euki moved a bit more from mockery with her game back towards self-stimulation. That was her original goal, of course, and the memories of people dying over and over in the cum purgatory that was M-World E8 kept the fires of passion burning while her latest game stoked them higher.


Blue fingers gripped together against her shaft. She began stroking herself over the mentees as they continued trying to ‘defeat’ her dick. As she stroked, the knuckles of her right hand occasionally crashed into the world below, shaking it and crushing a few thousand mentees in the way.


Her cock grew erect, the glans breaking free from the foreskin as blood flowed to the region, enhancing its rigidness.


“Ah, phase change coming up everyone. You must be doing something right~”, she teased from on high.


The chat mostly thought it was nonsense.


“Guys she’s just jacking off.”
“I mean, the dick did change phases.”
“Who cares. 900,000,000 zril is almost a billion. We’ll be rich if we win!”
“We can’t win idiots!”
“Wow, rude.”
“Could I get a res? I died near the slit when it crashed down a few seconds ago”


Yet, they continued. The experience was novel, strange, and had the faint hope of rewarding large amounts of zril in addition to exp. It was the perfect bait for players.


Euki started to purr more. She looked over the megaworld, and those purrs turned quickly to pleased grunts. She purposely nudged her hips into the table form time to time, just to hear the megaworld shake some more.


It wasn’t too long before pre started leaking. The sticky droplets fell from above over the mentees below. Using her menu, she cycled through views to aim them best she could. She even spilled droplets over areas of forests or random settlements for fun, wanting to punish those players that dared to farm or relax instead of participating in her self-serving game.


The chat erupted at this news.


“I’m soaked!”
“This twisted bih...”

“Whoa, new attack gang.”

“Watch those aoes!!! lol”


Euki herself spoke aloud between her very obviously lust-driven utterances.


“Mmf, uh oh, better hurry up down there, you’re reaching the enrage timer. Pretty soon I’m gonna fini-, the encounter will be over. You’ll all be wiped out~”

She snickered, the mirth broken with a punctuating groan of delight as her fingers find a nice spot on her dick in that exact moment. She rubbed it, then resumed stroking. Her cock grew harder, stretched more over the horizon of M-Megaworld E1.


‘The entire center of this megaworld is in the shadow of my cock. Hundreds of thousands of lives.’, she thought.


“Drown for me~”, she taunted aloud as the precum kept dripping.


Mid-masturbation, she moved a sticky finger of hers towards some random small settlement. Pressing it down, she ensured the place stuck. She brought it to her lips, lapping it up before swallowing it quickly then resuming her strokes as if nothing had happened.


She didn’t even bother to read the chat messages regarding the agony in the acidic confines of her stomach. It felt too good to touch herself. It felt too good to be huge.


Euki was approaching climax, by now all but ignoring the silly players who thought they could defeat her formidable cock: who thought they could quell her uncompromising libido.


She focused on the bigger picture: where to aim. The climax was fast approaching, and she was ready, though just barely.


Euki felt the hot cum piping through her cock. She quickly moved her dick to point at the largest settlement she saw in M-world 2 that *wasn’t* Lormdah, as she had ‘been there’ and ‘done that’ rather recently. Instead, the massive blast of hot gal-cum crashed over the level 30-40 leveling area and the huge and popular desert city at the center of it.


In M-World E2, that was. She did still want to show the other parts of the megaworld some love.


Mid ecstasy, she still had the willpower to aim her dick towards M-World E1 next, the westernmost part of the megaworld and the first world she came to own. What was more fitting, she thought, than to treat that first mentor world of hers to having the starting coastal city of Flesmar drown in her warm spunk?


It was a direct hit, with the spurt fanning out to engulf both the ocean and, as expected, the splatters and creeping tides of the white goop rained and flooded outwards to engulf all the poor lowbies leveling in the starting region.


Another spurt was on its way. Euki quickly aimed towards M-World E3 at the eastern edge of the megaworld. The spurt fired and fanned out all over Jima. Indeed, the level 60-70 region where her mentees had recently fixed damage from her pinky toe’s impact was once again subject to destruction at her metaphorical hand and literal ejaculate.


The main city there--with its beautiful pagodas, temples, and other ornate architecture--washed away in the stark white tide of Euki’s aromatic bliss. All the surrounding islands too were so loaded up with her load that a few started to sink a bit.


Euki could feel one more spurt coming. One more burst of pleasure. And, she knew just how to use it. She’d share it with every world in the megaworld, of course.


With a great roaring moan, Euki aimed her cock at the far eastern edge of the megaworld, oriented towards the center, on the forward-and-back axis that is. Focusing, she could feel the hot cum rushing through her urethra and, at the very moment it first left her slit, she quickly jerked her cock from left to right: east to west across the megaworld.


--==--==--==--


Across M-Megaworld E1, many players didn’t bother participating in the absurd “defeat my dick” challenge their mentor had put out. Instead, as the minority on the matter across the megaworld, they exploited the lack of crowds to farm some monster mobs for exp all to themselves. A few just harvested the mining nodes and various bushes in a bit more peace and solitude than usual.


Well, as much peace one could have with a miles tall catgal moaning in ecstasy and thrusting the coffee table, that is.


Still, they could tolerate that--barely.


Then, they heard it. The sound of something cutting through the wind. Something big. They looked up and could see a thick, white band stretching greatly in width and farther than they could see in length.


Like a great, white serpent it hovered in the sky. Sadly for them, it didn’t stay in the sky very long before it plummeted down.


Though they tried to run, they couldn’t get out of its shadow before it fell. Others tried to teleport, but the cast animation for it was too long to evade the coming white storm.

All beneath that long strand of cum stayed so as it fell. Forests were coated beneath a canopy of sticky white ropes. Strands branching off the main rope of spunk dangled between mountain tops, dripping on any settlements or players between the peaks. A few players who grinded out the rather rare umbrella item found it totally useless to even drops of the spunk as it broke off from that central cum-rope to drip upon them.


Like most of her spurts, anyone hit directly by it typically KO’d then and there. However, this time, a few thousand were positioned to just get partially hit, or pop their invulnerability abilities in time: if they had them.


Although they weren’t crushed by the weight immediately, they were pinned by it. This way, they slowly lost HP from the pressure as the cum slowly pooled a little outwards. An even unluckier though populous subgroup were subject to the cum pooling to the extent that it covered them completely as they were pinned. Aside from the humiliation it eventually caught up in their breaths and they began to choke, suffocate, and die beneath the warm galjizz.

Chapter 11: Owned by VivettaVenray

Chapter 11: Owned


Euki felt one last little spurt. A few droplets really. She decided to squeeze them out over the gallant adventurers who showed up to try and fight her dick.


--==--==--==--


Head craned up from the surviving adventurers there. They knew their doom was coming.


As even they expected now, they had no chance against the white mega-meteor hurtling their way.


--==--==--==--


“There.”, she said, her voice still lusty as the aftershocks of pleasure coursed through her.

“A little gift, just for your efforts. A conciliation prize.”

She then moved her attention from them, as they weren’t worthy, and took a moment to admire the splattering of her spunk across the megaworld. That long rope of cum, stretching across the entire three landscapes, filled her not just with a great deal of arousal, but also pride.


Euki felt she really left her mark, and it kept her pleasure levels high enough for a few more moments of post-climax teasing of her sex. The motions of which splashed a bit more sex fluids haphazardly across the megaworld: mostly M-World E2 as it was closest to her shaft.


That done, she gave her cock a few more shakes to loosen a bit more of the fluids which were the recent bane of every mentee down below.


Next, she popped open the menu to check on her challenge. She declared it over, as was her right, and got a prompt to mark it as a success or a failure.


“Sorry everyone, but you didn’t even do one point of damage to me so, yeah, definitely no 900,000,000 zril.”


She taped the failure marker, and a notification on the matter popped up to every player in the megaworld. As the cum-conquered denizens respawned to the disappointing news, they let loose their disappointment in the shared megaworld chat.


“Rigged!”
“I guess I expected this.”

“Perhaps if I used that potion we would’ve had the dps.”
“Fucking heck. This whole program's a fucking scam.”


The messages kept coming in, getting more and more aggressive. Euki stamped her foot against the floor, hard.


“What the fuck was that?”
“Whoa.”
“Oh no that quake jostled the cum above me. Fuck fuck fuck.”

Euki laughed at it all, then spoke aloud to them all.


“Focus and cheer up, wimps. I think I still have a way to reward you for trying.”

Euki’s menu was flashing red from all the damage. Her cum had leveled many settlements. The long rope of the stuff took out quite a few, but it also spread across a few of largest cities. Those were more resilient, and rather than level those settlements outright, it often made them an absolute mess instead. Her cum dangled between building tops as thick white strands or thinner, though still sticky clearer ‘strings’.


It flooded the streets. Piles of the stuff prevented access to key buildings players needed to progress their story quest progress. Some impatient players waded through the smaller piles of it to get to their quest objectives anyway.


All of it would need to be fixed. Euki could do it at a press of a button. Yet, she felt the landscape looked so nice this way.


“No, if you’re gonna get rid of this all, you’ve got to earn it.”, she said.

She tapped a few buttons and put up another Mentor Challenge in the “repair” category. The repairs consisted of cleaning up the countless tons of gal-spunk she splattered the megaworld with while fixing some broken terrain and buildings too. Even with the game speeding up cleaning efforts, the quantity of her spurts was so much that this would take hours at the least.


So, she added an extra incentive. In addition to the base reward of zril and some harvesting and crafting exp, she added a bonus reward of 10,000,000 zril split across participants.


The chat erupted.


“10,000,000 zril? This one we could actually do.”
“It’s so humiliating though.”

“10mil zril thou...”
“I’m gonna be using my abilities on cum piles for the next 4 hours at least. What has my life come to.”
“Hey if you don’t wanna help it’s a bigger split of the reward for the rest of us.”

10,000,000 zril was a lot of in-game money. However, it was nothing Euki didn’t make more in an hour on the markets, more or less passively. It would keep them nice and busy. They’d be scrambling to clean up her bliss. A show in its own right.


Euki rolled her shoulders and let out a nice sigh. She could use a break from the ‘excitement’, so she slipped her shorts back on, paid a middling amount of zril for the insta-shower and insta-laundry features of the game, then reclined back on the couch and crossed one foot over the other in a relaxing lay.


She eyed her toes as she bobbed a foot, marveling about how lax she had been with the raw, intoxicating size and power she wielded over other players. She pledged to not neglect such a boon anymore.


Keeping with that theme, she turned her head and grabbed M-World E14 off of the nightstand wedged against the rightmost arm of her comfy couch. Holding it in one hand, she flipped through her menu with the other. She opened one view on her menu for the markets to quickly make that 10 million zril back. Another view, she opened towards one of the settlements of the hand-held world, as well as the chat.


Lifting it up to her mouth, she took a big chomp out of it. Leveling regions encompassing 1-40 ended up in her mouth, and she savored the world briefly. Tilting it with her tongue, she let the terrain soften and dissolve in her saliva for a bit before gulping it all down with a satisfied and indirectly-taunting sigh.


While the chat for the world seethed, she saw on the view screen the inside of her stomach as it got to work churning that chunk of world away. Sticking out her tongue, she gave the region of the world closest to her bite mark a nice, long lick to send many more thousands down to her stomach to stew.


‘I can’t believe they pay me a stipend for this mentor stuff.’, she thought to herself.


‘I’d pay them to participate if they made me.’


She noticed she made a few million zril from her latest trade, and her smile widened. Just then a purple message came in. The developers stated the estimated maintenance end time was in 5 hours, which was just about when she’d be auto-logged out anyways.


Euki would pass that time happily. Swapping views between the chaos in her stomach and the ego-boosting cleanup crew of M-Megaworld E1 would be plenty of entertainment. She also made a note to check on M-World E8’s state before logging out, too. The result of that little experiment of hers would be something to look forward to.


Another bite of game-world went down her throat shortly after, and another few million zril entered her in-game wallet.


The nekojin didn’t need the zril of course, but it felt good to see the number go up. It felt good to be better than others, especially in objective terms like numbers.


And, as a mentor, Euki quietly reveled in the sheer magnitude of people she was above.


Very much above.


Fin

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11154