Commissions by SlickEdgedrick
Summary:

This is going to be a compilation of every commission I take. If you yourself are interested in getting a commission, then shoot me a DM over on twitter @EdgedrickTheTiny. That said, I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 34 Completed: No Word count: 100716 Read: 117751 Published: December 12 2021 Updated: January 15 2024
Story Notes:

An elite stealth force is dispatched to a small ranch in Zeth to observe Meg Makibano, one of the most potentially dangerous individuals on the planet. Unfortunately, they all end up shrunken before they can assess their target. Now they have a new mission- survive.

1. Meg Mayhem by SlickEdgedrick

2. Yoga With Yukari by SlickEdgedrick

3. Ai Ebihara's Signs of Love by SlickEdgedrick

4. Slayers to the Slaughter by SlickEdgedrick

5. Gamo's Giant Games by SlickEdgedrick

6. The Cruelty of Cogita by SlickEdgedrick

7. The Devastation of the "Demon Child" by SlickEdgedrick

8. Arezu's Addiction by SlickEdgedrick

9. The Detective Prince's Punishments by SlickEdgedrick

10. Yukari's Yearnings by SlickEdgedrick

11. Coco's Contest by SlickEdgedrick

12. The Soles of Street Fighter by SlickEdgedrick

13. Pomu's Playtime by SlickEdgedrick

14. Pixie's Playful Pranks by SlickEdgedrick

15. Sweetheart's Superiority by SlickEdgedrick

16. Under Olivia's Ownership by SlickEdgedrick

17. Diantha's Delights by SlickEdgedrick

18. Futaba's Foot Fun by SlickEdgedrick

19. Nesi's Lazy Sunday by SlickEdgedrick

20. Bigger x And x Bigger by SlickEdgedrick

21. Love Live- Super Small!! by SlickEdgedrick

22. Chainsaw Trio: Chow Down!!! by SlickEdgedrick

23. Princess Daisy's Perfect Day by SlickEdgedrick

24. Honey and Melony's Horrific Mistreatment by SlickEdgedrick

25. Makima's Microscopic Mundanities by SlickEdgedrick

26. Caught by Coco by SlickEdgedrick

27. Ataru's Odyssey by SlickEdgedrick

28. Beneath Yor's Notice by SlickEdgedrick

29. Under Akiza's Attire by SlickEdgedrick

30. Terra's Teasing by SlickEdgedrick

31. Lae'Zel's Loot by SlickEdgedrick

32. Champion-Shrink Bout by SlickEdgedrick

33. Lae'Zel's Loot 2: Curbed by Karlach by SlickEdgedrick

34. Natsumi's New Religion by SlickEdgedrick

Meg Mayhem by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

My first ever commission! The client preferred to remain anonymous, but they asked for a giant unaware Meg Makibano (and Cutie Band) from the Sengoku Rance series. Although I'm not too familiar with the Rance series, I did my best! I hope you all enjoy, and thanks again to anonymous for commissioning me!

It was a fairly average day in the wizard nation of Zeth. Blue skies, occasional clouds, nice breeze to complement the cozy air. However, despite the mundane averageness of today, something irregular was about to occur. An irregularity no one in the country would ever notice, save for those it was affected by.

…………………………………


You were a recent recruit to the Zeth Security Forces. Despite only having worked with them for about 6 months, you and a group of 11 others had been selected to form a temporary surveillance unit. You were being sent to observe someone with a “Balance Breaker”- a highly dangerous ability. And, if the intel was right, this one in particular could be incredibly dangerous if left unchecked. Or, even worse- in the wrong hands,like with the AL Church- it could be disastrous for the entirety of Zeth.  “So, remind me again what this ‘Breaker’ thing is?” a soldier with the number 7 adorned on his armor said. In order to help keep your identities hidden, you were all assigned numbers instead of names. You were #12. Of course, it was only for this mission. “The ‘Balance Breaker’ is called ‘Relax Bust’. Basically, anyone who looks at this woman’s breasts is thrown into a state of near hypnotic calm.” another soldier- the leader, adorned with the number 1. “And… why’s that so dangerous?” #7 asked. “Probably because her tits are huge.” #3 joked. As you and the others laughed, #1 remained silent. “Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. I was joking, man!” #3 recoiled. “How, uh… how big are they?” #5 questioned. “Not sure. This’ll be my first time seeing her. Look, all you need to know is to keep your eyes off her assets at all times, is that clear?” “...But what if they’re really bi-” “Is that clear?” After #1’s stern warning, #5 simply sighed. “Sir, yes, sir.” “Good. We’re coming up on her ranch. She should still be asleep by now. Don’t do anything stupid like wake her up, got it? Move quickly and quietly. Alright, everyone off!”

You dismounted from the wagon with the others and slowly advanced on her ranch. Meg Makibano- some farmgirl with the power to hypnotize whole nations. Scarier still, she didn’t even know it. You all began to move in on the house. “Ready?” #1 stated, his hand on the doorknob. You all nodded. “3… 2… 1… go!” He swung the door open, and in that instant, that infinitesimal second, you blinked.


Upon opening your eyes, you did find yourself in her house. Just… not in the way you would expect. Looking around, everything was absolutely massive. The chairs at her kitchen table were the size of castles- making her table the size of a whole nation. All around you, your squadmates began to rise from their slumber like you did. “W-WHAT THE HELLLLL?!” #10 yelled from behind you. “CALM DOWN, #10!” #1 bellowed. “It’s… it’s huge!” #8 cried. “Well, aren’t you perceptive!” #4 snapped. “Cut it out, you two! We need to find a way out of here!” #2 broke up the two before a fight could happen. “...No. That isn’t the mission.” #1 said, matter-of-factly. “Pfft… heh. Heheh. AHAHAHA! Are you fucking serious right now? In case you hadn’t noticed, we’re the size of ants! We’re in no condition to continue this dumbass mission!” #3 argued. Everyone agreed save for #1. “You listen to me, dammit! We were sent here on a stealth mission! This size is perfect for espionage- the target will never even notice us!” “That’s exactly the problem, jackass!” The two bickered. #2, the second-in-command, strode over to #1. “Sir… with all due respect, we are in no state to undergo the mission. Our priority should be to escape.” “Hmph. Cowards. All of you!” #1 stormed off in the direction of the stairs.


The rest of you grouped around #2. “...We all need to escape this house, with or without him. Our best bet would be the window. We’ll have to climb up the drawers to the counter. Follow me!” You all darted towards the drawers, and after about 2 minutes, you began scaling the sheer face of it, up towards the countertop.


Off in the distance, #1 had just arrived at the landing on the third stair and was making his way to the fourth. At the top of the stairs, there was a thunderous creaking in the floorboards.


Meg was finally awake.


You could hear her thunderous yawning even from a quarter way up the counter. She descended down the stairs in her bare feet, rubbing one of her eyes as she did. “Now, where’d I put my boots…?” She groggily questioned herself, glancing at them at the bottom of the stairs. “Oh, great!” Her pace quickened. #1 ran as fast as he possibly could to try to get back to the second stair. But his tiny body and dwindled stamina couldn’t carry him there fast enough. Before he even knew it, her titanic foot crashed down on him, reducing him to nothing but an unnoticeable red splotch on the soles of her pale, sweaty feet, wiped away instantly with the lifting of her foot.

“Oh, shit! She’s here!” #8 cried. “Damn… just stay calm, and no matter what happens, don’t look! Just climb!” You squinted your eyes and continued the arduous climb up the cliff. A little below you, you heard someone muttering to themselves about something. You listened in on his ramblings; “I-It can’t be that bad… it can’t… be that… b-bad…” You recognized the voice as #8. Before you could stop to ask him what he was talking about, you heard the thundering footsteps getting closer, her humming like a siren alerting a disaster. You quickly scuffled up as quickly as you could. “Just one look… can’t be so bad… right…?” #8 tried to reassure himself, taking a glance over at her. She was beautiful. Short brown hair tied up in twin ponytails, the choker with the bell, her long leather work boots that went up halfway past her knees. And last but most certainly not least, her breasts. It was no wonder that they could hypnotize people. They were titanic- not just compared to the squad. Every movement she made would make them bounce up violently, almost defying the very laws of physics to do so. #8 caught them out of the corner of his eye and froze in place. His grip loosened on the cliff face as her boot passed by. He was brushed off, and fell into the open lip, tumbling down into a deep, dark, damp abyss.


He bounced between the walls of the boot and her soft, squishy skin, and eventually slid down the bridge of her foot, landing inbetween her big and second toe. “Hm?” Meg perked up, noticing something strange in her footwear. “That’s odd…” She raised her foot, and began tapping the tip against the floor. “One…” #8’s bones cracked. He coughed up blood, and his ears were ringing. Suddenly, his prison lurched downwards once again “Two…” His legs shattered and bent. Despite the splitting pain, #8 wore a smile on his face. “This ain’t so bad…” Before for the third and final time the tip tapped the floor, and #8’s body folded and crunched. Far beyond him, Meg was somewhat amused. “Hmm… I felt it go pop. Must’ve been a bug that went in my shoe. Poor buggy.” She said dismissively, continuing to walk.


She hadn’t even noticed that the gusts reverberating off her skirt from the kicking had caused your squad to tumble all the way down back to the hard floor. As you and the rest were reeling from the impact to the floor, you heard Meg’s voice high above, absentmindedly wondering to herself. “I wonder what bugs think about when they go squish…? Hmmm…” In her absent mind,she scrunched her toes, splashing #8’s blood around. However, that scrunch caused her to lose her balance when her foot touched down. She tripped backwards, her butt aimed directly at all of you. You scattered and ran as fast as you could so as not to get trapped or killed beneath her monstrous rear. But for some, it was far too late. As her ass crashed down and sent you lucky survivors flying, you all staggered up, noticing #3 trapped with his lower half smothered in Meg’s cheeks. He was bleeding badly. “H…Hel… H-Have to… H-Help…” “Owwww…” Meg moaned, rubbing the tops of her buttcheeks, barely above #3. As she rose up back to her full height, you heard #3 call out “HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!”


“Hm? What was that… that buzzing?” Meg pondered, glancing at her butt, noticing the ragged, screeching body adhered to it. “Huh? Ewww… pesky little-” She raised her hand, and then swung it into her left buttcheek with a SMACK! louder than lightning  “-mosquito!” As she wiped the remains of her victim on her skirt, she continued to think out loud. “So many bugs today… Hopefully that was the last of them. Maybe I should check…” She said, beginning to swivel around as the survivors turned and dashed under the overhang on the counter to keep out of sight.

It was just three of you now: #2, #5, and #12. You all stared down at the floor to keep her breasts out of sight. “Damn! We still need to get to the window… wait a moment. Her hands! If we climb on her hand, she’ll grab onto the counter to help herself stand!” #2 said, in a stroke of brilliance. You heard a loud crash from her hands slamming on the floor. “There’s our chance! Let’s move- but keep your eyes down and away from her chest!” He commanded. You all took off at a full sprint towards her thumb. Meg scanned the ground for any bugs to squish. “Hmmmm… doesn’t seem to be any buggies around… well, if I find any, they better be careful, hee hee!” She said. You all grabbed hold of her thumb as she stood up, not grabbing hold of the counter at all. “Shit, I thought with the weight of her breasts she would have to support herself! Damn it! Damn it all!”


She began to walk again, and her hand began to sway forwards. You decided to simply take a chance; you jumped, hoping, praying that you landed on something. Sure enough, you managed to land on the drawer handle. Your squad, however, was not as fortunate or “brave” as you. After taking a couple steps, Meg stopped and looked down at her chest. “Hm? My boobs are all messed up. So many little problems today…” She brought the hand the last 2 survivors were clinging onto right to her chest. #5 shut his eyes and scrambled up the length of her arm. #2 wasn’t so lucky. He just couldn’t keep his eyes shut.


He was completely entranced by her chest, as it sped toward him. She shoved her hand in her cleavage, adjusting her breast to be comfortable, completely oblivious to her new tiny prisoner she had entombed in her mountainous chest. “There we go. Much better~.” #2 was in paradise. The softest cushions in Zeth were smothering him. As he hung there, suspended and squished between the two titanic mammaries, every problem or issue he had, with himself, others, and his current predicament, simply faded away. In her sweltering heat, pounding heartbeat, rushing current of milk, and bombardment of sweat; it was no wonder Relax Bust was considered as dangerous as it was. #2 was so enraptured in this feeling of pure calm and joy, that it was hard to say he could even be considered an individual anymore. He was reduced to nothing more than a grinning, laughing husk of himself. He hadn’t even noticed how his body and started humping the walls, not out of desperation, but pure lust. He just kept going, letting his erection and libido take hold over him as he worshipped the inside of Meg’s bust, until finally he came, letting out exhausted gasps from his rigorous work. He wasn’t even aware that with every step, every bounce of her breasts, he was being grinded away, until he was nothing more than a fine red smear and a sticky white splotch between her boobs, wiped away by her sweat, nothing more than a fleeting memory.


#5 had just made it to her elbow before the lackadaisical farmhand had finally taken notice of the trespasser on her skin. “Oh, another mosquito here to suck my blood. Silly little thing.” She raised her hand. All #5 could do was hold his eyes shut and shiver in fear. He held his eyes so fiercely that tears began to stream down his face. “That blood doesn’t belong to you. So you’re going to have to give it back, OK, little buggy?” She said, slapping her hand right on the “mosquito”, blood splashing out with the impact. Meg sighed, wiping the blood away. “Alright, I should go to work now. Those cows won’t milk themselves… sadly.” And, completely oblivious to the fact she had single handedly wiped out 11 elite soldiers of Zeth Security, walked to her stables.


You managed to escape out the window and around the side of the house while all this was happening. You sprinted down the trail from her house to the gate out front. From behind you you heard her crashing footfalls. You couldn’t look. You shook your head and just kept running. You heard her stable doors open. You were completely free. You just had it make it to the gate. You stared at the gate coming up in the distance- you were so close to survival. Then the gate burst open, and a high pitched, haughty voice invaded your ears. “Ugh, where are they? They should’ve come back hours ago… if I see them ogling that farmhand’s chest, I’ll personally see to their punishment!”


You were saved. Cutie Band, a high-ranking commander in the Zeth Security Guards, and the one who organized this whole excursion. You jumped and waved, yelling up at her to try and get her attention. “Hm?” Cutie looked down at you- she saw you! Now you were really sav-


“Eugh. Disgusting.” She raised her foot. You leapt to the side, narrowly avoiding getting squashed in the dirt. “Tch. Nasty little insect. Why don’t you do the world a favor-” Cutie raised her foot again “-and get crushed!” You jumped again, the impact of her shoe sending you hurtling. “Alright, now stay still you little…” You were too winded. You curled up in a ball as her meteoric dress shoes crashed onto you, leaving a crater in the shape of her shoeprint. But despite getting smashed and broken… you hung on and survived. You felt so relieved to be alive, broken as you may have been. Until Cutie brought up the bottoms of her shoe to inspect her handiwork. “Did I get it?” You twitched furiously, to try and peel yourself away. “Damn, still alive. Come here, insignificant creature.” She said, peeling you off the bottom of her shoe. You clung to her finger like a wounded animal. “Look at you. Bloodied and beaten, clinging for dear life. Pathetic. Nasty little things like you make me sick to my stomach. I just can’t stand letting things as worthless as you live. Goodbye forever, pest.” She brought her thumb to her pointer finger and mashed you into a fine paste, never to be seen by, or acknowledged as a human, ever again.


Cutie simply wiped your remains on a handkerchief. “Now, where are those foolish soldiers?”


— END —

Yoga With Yukari by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

This was a commission for @YukaYukkes on Twitter. (They're a good friend of mine, so go give them a follow!) In this story, Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3) wakes up shrunken with a very large, and VERY temperamental Shadow Yukari (also from Persona 3). I hope you all enjoy it!

Mitsuru rose with a splitting headache. What had happened to her last night? And why was she in this… strange location? It was a bed, but it most certainly wasn’t hers. She rubbed her eyes to try and wake herself. Now that she finally looked, she wasn’t in her night gown either- she was completely naked! But that was the least of her problems. She had shrunken down to the size of a bug! This was all far too strange. She pinched herself- sure enough, this wasn’t a dream. But she was most certainly about to wish it was- since it was soon going to turn into a nightmare.


Mitsuru heard the door open and slam shut. She saw who had opened it- an enormous figure clad in a tight pink leather bodysuit that looked like some sort of… bird? She couldn’t make it who it was, but did recognize one thing- the giant’s bow. “That’s… that’s Takeba’s bow!” she thought. As the figure turned, Mitsuru felt a pit in her stomach, an ever increasing feeling off terror and dread. The titanic figure was in fact her comrade, Yukari, but something was… off. Her eyes were a sickly glowing yellow, and she wore a cruel cheshire smile on her face. “This must be Takeba’s Shadow…!”  Before Mitsuru could react, the titan began walking towards the bed, kneeling the top half of her body down on the bed, laying her chin on her hands, her eyes boring on the tiny Mitsuru like a predator to its prey.

“Good morning, my adorable little toy~!” Her voice was like Yukari’s, but it had a strange distortive quality. “How are you~?” The massive woman asked. Mitsuru, not wanting to upset the obviously superior being in this situation, stammered out a simple “Uhm… g-good…?” The massive Shadow simply laughed. “Oh really? Well, I don’t really care how you feel.” “What? B-but you were the one who asked!” “Yeah, but that was more of like, an icebreaker, you know? Like, why should I care about how my new toy feels?” “T-toy?” “Uhhhh, yeah? What, you thought I shrank you and brought you here to my room so I could let you go, did you? I just got bored and needed a new toy to play with, y’know?” “Wait… what happened to your previous ‘toy’?” “Oh, him? He couldn’t take the…” Yukari leaned in towards Mitsuru, accentuating her every move, her lips a mere foot from Mitsuru’s face, “pressure~”


Yukari then stood to her full gargantuan height. “Anyways, I’m bored as hell right now. Do you know what that means, my precious little plaything~?” Yukari asked, rather rhetorically. Mitsuru began to sweat, not realizing she had gulped. “Ah hahaha! That little gulp was perfect! Oh, you know EXACTLY what’s coming~” Yukari teased. “Is… is it-” “That’s right- playtime~!” She said, scooping the poor girl into her giant gloved gloved hand. One of the first things Mitsuru felt when she was enraptured in the leather of Yukari’s costume wasn’t actually the leather itself- it was the heat. Her hand was radiating heat- and it wasn’t even exposed. And all of it was coming from inside her costume. Mitsuru gulped once again, fearing that she might have to experience all that heat rather soon. “Awwww, look at you, you look like a little doll. So pwecioush. Why don’t you let your master give you a little kiss~?” Yukari puckered her lips, and smothered her toy with her smooth, pillowy lips. She poked her tongue out just a little bit, getting saliva on Mitsuru’s face. “Hehe, not bad~”


“Now, what to do first…” Yukari wondered, popping Mitsuru’s head out of her fist and tapping it with her thumb. “Phew… so hot in this suit… heyyy…” She looked down to the tiny in her hand, a large grin spreading across her face. She brought her open hand to her neck, bringing it forward, letting the heat air out, a thin cloud of steam rising outwards. “You know what I need, toy? What I really need~?” Yukari heaved a great sigh, hovering her toy above her massive cleavage. ‘A nice, thorough cleaning~” Yukari said, smothering Mitsuru in another massive kiss before plunging her toy into her cleavage headfirst. “Better get licking~, otherwise I might have to… relocate you somewhere far less savory.” she said, snapping her suit shut once again.


Mitsuru was drenched in the vicious heat and sweat Yukari was giving off. She wriggled and squirmed against the soft breast, but all the sweat that had accumulated just made her slip deeper and deeper. Yukari’s voice boomed through, all around her. “Um, what’re you doing? You’re supposed to be cleaning, not wriggling. Surely you know what that means right?” Outside, Yukari smushed her breasts together, rubbing one up and the other down, over and over, smothering her trapped toy even further. “
C’mon! Clean! Don’t tell me you can’t clean? Is it ‘cus you’re a rich girl, huh? Is that why? Think you’re too good to clean your master’s boobs? Fine, suit yourself. I’ve got a way better place to put you in that case.” She said, fishing Mitsuru out of her cleavage.


Yukari unzipped her suit lower, pulling it aside and exposing her underarm. The stubs of hair from shaving, rising steam, and positively dripping with sweat. “Since you’re so keen on not cleaning my boobs, here’s something even someone as worthless as you can do. You’re gonna get in there, and you’re gonna lick. You’re going to lick, and lick, and lick like your life depends on it. Then, when you think it’s all finally over, and that you can’t possibly lick anymore, I’ll put you in the other pit so you can do it all over again. If you do a good enough job, I might consider giving you a reward. But, screw it up, and you’re not going to see the light of day for a long, long time. Get the picture?” Yukari explained, swiftly shoving Mitsuru into her sweaty, rancid armpit, making sure she was adhered to its surface like a sticker. After ensuring Mitsuru wouldn’t be able to just wriggle herself away, Yukari sealed her suit back up, letting her shrunken pet get to work.


Mitsuru, meanwhile, was absolutely miserable. She struggled as hard as she could, but she couldn’t peel herself off Yukari’s skin. “For the first and final time- stop SQUIRMING,” Yukari pushed her against the pit more from the outside, rubbing her back and forth, up and down, “and start LICKING!” She then pushed her against the pit, over and over. “You know? Mlem, mlem, liiiick.” Yukari explained, as if she was training a pet. Mitsuru accepted the only choice she had. She slowly, but surely, stuck her tongue out. She took one lick of the soured skin and recoiled. She forced it down in one excruciating gulp. After it reached her stomach, she had to choke back the vomit. It was all so overwhelming. The stench, the taste, it was too much, far too much, but she tried to keep it down, tried as hard as her puny body could allow. But it wasn’t enough. And in an instant, Mitsuru puked.


Misuru began to panic with Yukari’s silence. After trying to calm her breath from the vomiting and dread, she tried to reassure herself; maybe Yukari hadn’t noticed? Those reassuring thoughts didn’t last long when Yukari’s voice blasted through like a bomb. “Did… did you just? No. No way. There is no way!” Yukari yelled. Her hand flew beneath her suit, wrapping Mitsuru in it and dragging her away. “I swear to god, if you actually puked in my armpit…” she menaced. She unzipped her suit to check. Her face contorted in a furious rage. She scowled at Mitsuru, who had turned pale through the fear shooting through her body like a bullet. “You little FUCKER! YOU THREW UP IN MY ARMPIT, YOU NASTY, DISGUSTING LITTLE FREAK! That is IT! I was going to be nice, but clearly my kindness goes unappreciated. So, guess what? I’ve got my yoga exercises in a couple minutes, and they last nearly four hours. Wanna know where you’re going to be for each and every second of those four hours?” she swerved her hand around to her butt, smacking it with her free hand. “You’re gonna spend it in HERE!”


Yukari pulled her pants back, revealing her smooth, perfect buttcheeks. “Good luck, twerp. Try not to die- getting the bodies out of my asscrack is so annoying. See ya.” She said, dropping her down into the deep canyon, snapping her pants shut. “Alright, now that that’s taken care of, yoga… I know I had that book around here somewhere- oh! There we go~” Yukari bent down, which caused her cheeks to clench around Mitsuru. “Now, let’s see here, what’re some good poses to start off with… ‘the bow’, no… ‘the plank’, no… Aha! ‘Downward Dog’, perfect~.” Yukari squeezed her left butcheek, shaking it around a little. “You hear that, pet~? ‘Downward Dog’~... You know that move, right~?” Yukari teased. As she went to lay out the mat, Mitsuru began to sob, realizing that not only would she be tortured for the next 4 hours, but that she wasn’t even called a person anymore. She was a toy. A pet. She cried even more, knowing that she would most likely never escape this Shadow’s clutches.


As Yukari stepped onto the mat, she hummed to herself. “Get ready, pet; here we goooo~!” Yukari arched the front of her body down, keeping her ass high in the air. As she was being squeezed and crushed by Yukair’s clenched cheeks, Mitsuru had another epiphany; that she would remain as a belonging, a possession, a piece of property; a pet, to this cruel, uncaring copy of her friend, Yukari, forever. As soon as she thought that word, her crying stopped. Forever. That was all that repeated in her head. Forever. She would be Shadow Yukari’s forever. 


Forever.


………………………..


Mitsuru awoke in a cold sweat. She looked around- her room- and it was normal sized! “Was that all just… just a nightmare?” Mitsuru wondered. She let out a small gasp, slowly opening her nightstand drawer, which contained various folded white panties. In one of them, she saw something squirming out, groaning “I’m up, I’m uuuup!” Mitsuru let out a sigh of relief; it was Yukari’s voice. “Good morning, Takeba. How did you sleep?” “Uh, fine. Why?” “Oh, no reason. Now, come, it’s time we had breakfast.” As the tiny Yukari ran out from Mitsuru’s panties and dashed onto Mitsuru’s open palm, Mitsuru gave a small smile.


Things were back to normal…


— END —   

Ai Ebihara's Signs of Love by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for anonomyous! This time they wanted Ai Ebihara from Persona 4 to hunt down the other romance options in the game and dispose of them in different ways. This one is rather long, but I heavily enjoyed working on it! (Especially since I've been wanting to do something with Ai for a while, she's one of my favorites). So, to the commissioner, thank you again, and I hope you all enjoy! 

Have you ever had a crush? I don’t just mean, like, someone you wanted to date in high school and get embarrassed about it 5 years later. I mean “I want to spend the rest of my life with this person” kind of crush. I’m asking cause, right now, I’ve got that kind of crush. You don’t know him, but he transferred here to Yasogami High this year. His name’s Yu Narukami.


Now, for someone like me, getting a boy wouldn’t really be that much of an issue. After all, I’m Ai Ebihara. I get loads of losers who throw themselves at me in some sort of desperate attempt to talk to me. But Narukami is… different. He actually helped me to get over one of my old crushes, one of the basketball team members, Kou Ichijo. When I learned he didn’t like me back, I went to a… very dark place. But Narukami helped me get out of it. He… he saved me. He makes me feel… complete. And besides that, he’s always hanging around with his idiot friends. That wouldn’t exactly bother me if it was just those numbskulls, Kanji and Yosuke, that detective kid, and whoever that weird blonde kid with the bear suit is. No, what bothers me are the other three bitches who’re so keen to cling onto him like leeches. Chie, the meathead; Yukiko, Yasogami’s “greatest challenge”; and Rise, a literal idol. And they’re all head over heels for him. I’ve been… well, I guess the word would be “stalking” would be the word… stalking Narukami for about a week and a half to try and get a feel for the other girls’ schedule. I need to think… of a way to… get rid of them…


If I didn’t have this GOD DAMNED HEADACHE! Ugh, ever since I went to that gas station yesterday, my head’s been throbbing like crazy! I tried to sleep it off, but I just kept dreaming of some foggy hallway. Ugh, Kashiwagi-sensei just keeps talking. My head is splitting… Oh, thank god, the bell. I grabbed my bag and jumped out of my desk. I need to get out of here… gotta get some medicine for this damn headache…

“Hey.” Some voice barks at me. Damn it, I feel sick… I need to get to a bathroom or something… I can feel the sweat rolling down my forehead… “I said, hey.” No, no, leave me alone. I look in a mirror. I look exhausted. Some of my makeup is getting smeared, and my hair looks unkempt. Shit, this is the worst- “Hey!” That voice shouted at me. Once I turned, some black-haired girl I’ve never seen before pushed me.


“Who the hell are you?” “Yumi Ozawa. And you’re Ai Ebihara. Don’t think I haven’t seen you, sneaking around, stalking Narukami. News flash, bitch; you are NOT getting to him before me.” “W-What? Don’t be stupid. Why would he ever go for a bitch like- owww, my head…” “Did you just call me a bitch? Me?! I’m not the one stalking Narukami! You dumb SKANK!” She shoves me. I stumble back into the wall. My head is throbbing even worse now. I don’t wanna be here right now. Just go away… “Hey, I’m still talking to you! Bitch!” She shoves me again. I’m against the wall now. It’s cold and hard, but I’m still sweating like a… a pig… “Please just-” “Just what, huh? What do you want, huh?!” She pins me against the wall. “Just… go away.” “Not until you say you’ll leave Narukami alone. You stupid bitch!” “No… please, leave me alone.” “Did you even hear me? You dumb, shameless skank!” She raises her hand up to slap me. I close my eyes, the pain in my head is too much. Tears start to trickle down my face. “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” I scream, shoving her. I expect to still feel her when I step forward, but… nothing’s there. And… my headache is gone! What’s going on? I slowly opened my eyes…


There’s a pile of clothes on the floor where that Yumi girl was standing. It’s… it’s her uniform. Oh god, did I just erase her or something?! I knelt down to get a better look at it. It was definitely our school uniform. Then, I saw something… MOVING in the sleeve. I shook the sleeve, and something came out. It looked like some sort of… bug. But, looking closer, it was a girl. The same girl who had been threatening me earlier, cowering, crying, in the palm of my hand. “What…?” My eyes darted back and forth. I picked up my bag, shoving the shrunken girl in a small cubby hole on the outside. I shoved her uniform in my bag, then ran out of the bathroom as fast as I could. As I was speedwalking out, I bumped into somebody, almost tripping down. Thankfully, they helped me up. “Hey, Ebihara.” That voice! Narukami! My heart nearly shot out of my chest. “Oh, h-hey, Narukami! Funny running into you!” “Yeah. Literally. You should really watch where you’re going.” “Ahahah, yeah… ha…” “...Yeah. Anyways, I gotta get to Junes. I’ll see you around.” “Yep! See you! Around!” Jeez, that was close. I peeked into the cubby I put Yumi in. She rubbed the back of her head, shouting something I couldn’t hear up at me. Which, to be fair, I’d have done the same thing if I were small in someone’s school bag. Thankfully, I’m not.


As soon as I got back home, I rushed to my room, scooping Yumi out of my bag to get a closer look at her. “Woah… look at how tiny you are! You look like an ant! But… standing.” She kept hollering up at me. Of course, to me, it was just squeaking. I kicked my shoes under my bed, slowly getting on and dumping Yumi on it as well. “This is crazy. Am… Am I dreaming?” I peeled my uniform off, tossing it on the floor. I rolled up the sleeve of my undershirt, pinching my arm. “Ah!” Sure enough, not a dream. “Oh my god. I can shrink people! I can-” I got an idea. A great idea.


I inched myself closer to Yumi. “I can shrink people~” I got on all fours and crawled over Yumi, my hair crashing down close to her. “Y’know, when you think about it,” I swiped my hand and snatched her up, “can tiny people even be considered people? Cus, in order to be a person, you have to be, like, the size of one. Which,” I squeezed my hand a little harder, placing my thumb on top of her head, “You are NOT. Really, if I kill you, it’d be more like killing a bug than killing a person. Wouldn’t you agree?” Even though I couldn’t properly see it, I knew she was terrified. Of what I would do to her. Of me. Of death. I flipped my hand back to normal, letting her get on all fours. She started kissing my hand in desperation. “Awwww, you poor thing. I’m almost going to feel bad about this.” I raised up my hand, which made her squeak and wave her hands in terror. “And to think, this all could’ve been avoided if you had just minded your own damn business. Heh, karma’s a bitch, isn’t it? See ya~!” With that last comment, I clapped my hands together, and felt her body collapse and pop under the immense weight of my hands.


I let out a small sigh. Ding dong, the shrunken bitch is dead. I washed my hands of the red stain with a big grin on my face. “Alright, Ebihara. You can shrink people. And, when they’re shrunken, you have no problem killing them. So all you need to do is shrink all those hussies clinging to Narukami… and he’s all yours!” I don’t know how I got this power. Whether it was gifted to me by someone, or something; maybe even from some sort of God? It didn’t matter. All that mattered is that, when I needed it most, the perfect ability was given to me. Now I just needed to use it…


The very next day, I made a mental list of who I needed to eliminate, and in what order. Most of the time, Chie and Yukiko would be together. Plus, even though they have a crush on Narukami, they’re not very flirty. Rise, on the other hand… not only did she have that cutesy attitude and stunning good looks, but she was FAR too good at flirting with Narukami. And way too hands on. So she was definitely first. But how would I get her without witnesses? Then, it hit me; she’s waiting for Narukami to say she loves her. So, if she were to, say, read a love letter telling her to meet at a remote and romantic location… well, how could she refuse? So I spent all my lunch time forging a love letter, dropping it through her locker door and finishing up what I had packed. After hanging back to see if she would accept it, sure enough, as soon as she read it, and who it was from, I saw her hug it to her chest- she took the bait.


There I was, waiting for her to arrive, at the edge of a currently lifeless beach. Sure enough, she came. She was in some orange dress and white shorts, waiting for her beloved senpai. When she was standing at the edge, staring out at the ocean, I crept up behind her. Just as she turned around in shock, I put my hand over her mouth, and in an instant, she shrank down, and her clothes dropped to the ground. Sifting through them, I found a naked Rise, confused, crying, and terrified of the giant staring her down. I scooped her up with a smug, knowing grin on my face.


“Well, would you look at that! I got myself a Risette doll. And it looks just like the real thing~” She squeaked up at me, frightened and shivering. I noticed she was covering up her chest and crotch. “What do we have here~?” I brushed her arms aside, staring at her breasts. I did the that stereotypical cat-calling whistle. “Not half bad, for a doll. Of course-” I brought down my collar, exposing a bit of cleavage only my victim could see, “mine are much better~” I dropped her in between my boobs, snapping the collar of my shirt back and walking home.


When I got home to my room, I fished around in my cleavage and pulled out the inch-high idol, flipping my blanket open and dumping her on my bed. “Welcome to my room~! Isn’t it nice. Y’know, I can definitely see why Narukami liked you- with a body like that, it’d be hard for him to take his eyes off. But, enough about your body. Time for you to see mine.” I flipped the blanket back over her, and stripped my clothes off, save for my white bra and panties. I unfurled the blanket again, doing one of her famous poses. “See? In those magazines and commercials and stuff, you were always so confident with your body, y’know? That soda commercial you did a couple months ago, in that orange bikini? You were all ‘here are my tits, everyone~! Tee hee hee!’ Honestly, it pissed me off. So, just sit still so I can just lie down.” I rolled on my bed, pinning her under my chest. “See? This is what it’s like watching your commercials. Big, suffocating tits.” I rolled over, squishing my breasts together to keep her in place and keep up the pressure. “Actually, this wasn’t my original plan with you. I was actually going to hand you over to Kashiwagi-sensei. But her tits are… well, they’re not as graceful as ours, right? Just big bloated boob bags. No, it’s far better this way~. Well, I’m getting a little bored of this soooo… yeah. Bye-bye~!” I slammed my breasts together, crushing her whole body. “Ewww, gross! I got bug blood all over my boobs! Now I gotta shower!” As I was washing the blood off my chest, I crossed Rise off my mental list. Tomorrow, Satonaka is on the chopping block. And I have the perfect way to get rid of her…


Even though Chie and Yukiko were basically inseparable, there was one period where they were apart: lunch. At lunch, Chie ate her meaty meals on the roof. Now, the plan wasn’t to eat her (since I doubt she’d taste very good). But, trust me, when you see it, you’ll wish it was that fast. I strolled up the stairs to the roof, and there she was, all alone, munching away on her disgusting food. What a slob. I caught her mid-chew, pushing her down, instantly shrinking her. “There she is! Just the meathead I was looking for. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna kill you- yet~. Just stay in there and try not to screw around enough to get crushed, ‘kay~?” I said, shoving her in the same pocket in my school bag I shoved Yumi into. But this time, my little guest had a “roommate”: a packet of meat gum.


I shoved her outfit into my bag, and darted down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I accidentally bumped into some skinny blue-haired kid with a cap. “Uh, sorry.” I said, walking away to my class, leaving him to pick up anything that fell. All I wanted to do now was simply wait the school day out…

……………………………….


My name is Naoto Shirogane. If you’re wondering how I’m doing, I just got knocked down by some blonde-haired student who gave me the most half-hearted apology I’ve ever heard in my years as a detective. So, not too well. I was on my way up to meet my friend, Chie, on the roof to have lunch and discuss our time during the investigation. I reached the top, calling out, “Chie? Where are you?”. No response, and there was no sign of her anywhere. That was… bizarre. She promised we’d eat together today. Apparently she had something incredibly important to tell me about Narukami. She wouldn’t be so forgetful about something this important, could she? No, it had to have been something else. So, I did what any good detective would do in my situation: investigate.

……………………………..


On my walk home, I reached my hand in to start chewing up some meat gum (much to the annoyance of my “passenger”). It tasted disgusting, but I’d have to put up with it. By the time I’d gotten home, the gum had lost all its flavor, but I had to keep chewing. I dropped my bag on my pillow, and immediately got to changing into my exercise outfit. Black yoga pants, a white sports bra, and a pink tank top tucked under the brim of the pants. I tied my hair up in a short ponytail, sliding my foot into one of my pink sneakers. As for the other one, I finally took the chewed-up wad of meat gum out of my mouth, and stuck it on the bottom. My preparations were almost complete. Now I just needed my little friend to complete the ensemble. I reached into my bag, pulling out the nude, squirming tomboy. “Heyyyy~, Chie. So, y’know how you’re always going on and on about exercise, and training, and all that crap? Well, I don’t really exercise that often, buuut, I was gonna go for a jog! Wanna guess who’s coming with~?” The terrified girl gulped, pointing at herself. “Wow, that’s right~! Maybe you’re not as dumb as you look. Just lemme show you where you’ll be going on our little run~” The second she saw the shoe, she squirmed even harder. “Oh, you think you’re going IN the shoe? Ahaha! No, no, you’re going somewhere worse. Tell me something, Chie-” I turned the shoe over, revealing the gum stuck to the bottom, “Have you ever seen the movie ‘Antz’?”


I shoved her into the sticky patch under my shoe, making absolutely sure she could see the ground. After I was certain she was secured, I walked to the door, put on the shoe, and as I was about to take a step with that shoe, I called down to my passenger: “Should’ve thought about this before you went and got a crush on Narukami, meathead.”

………………………………


I couldn’t understand what was going on. One minute, I was eating my lunch, and now I’m stuck on a chewed up wad of meat gum on the bottom of some girl’s shoe for “having a crush on Narukami”. How did she even know that? Was it some sort of guess? I couldn’t wrap my head around it. But I didn’t have time to think about that, now that the shoe I was stuck to was about to slam into the ground. I braced myself, but it didn’t really help. It felt like I just had a whole mountain fall down on top of me. From underneath the dark, rubbery soles I could hear the other shoe slam into the ground. All of a sudden, her shoe peeled off the ground, and I could see the doorway before hurtling to the ground again. This kept happening, over and over. I started to bleed from my nose, as well as coughing some up with every impact her foot made on the pavement. It was awful. I was close to passing out, but just before I did, I saw someone; My friend, Naoto, walking away, before the foot fell once again. I took as deep of a breath as I could, and waited for her to raise her foot again. When I finally saw the light of the outside world, I shouted as loud as I could. “NAOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-” and then, the foot fell, and I passed out.

…………………………………………


I took a rest on a park bench, lifting the foot up to get an peek on my prisoner. She was bloodied, bruised, beaten, and passed out. For all that talk about how tough she is, she couldn’t even take a half a mile jog. But, now that she was passed out, there was basically no point in toying with her anymore. I stood up, stomped my foot down, and scraped the gum off the bottom of my shoe. The gum stretched off, adorned with little red splotches and guts. Smiling to myself, I turned around to jog back home, coming chest-to-face with a short blue-haired boy; the same one I ran into at school. “Hello again.” “Oh. What do you want?” “I’m looking for a friend of mine. She wears a green sweater, a light-brown bowl cut. Any idea where she is?” “Huh. Nope, haven’t seen her.” “Ah, I see. If you don’t mind me asking, what’re you doing now?” “Oh, just heading home from a jog.” “Why were you scraping your shoe on the ground?” “Just getting some gum off. Must’ve stepped on it a couple minutes ago. Anything else? I’d like to go home sometime this year, man.” “I see. Sorry to take up your time. I’ll see you at school.” “Yeah, sure, whatever. See ya around.” As I jogged away, I mumbled, “Loser.”


When I finally got home, I changed, made myself dinner, and crawled into bed. I stared up at the ceiling and started thinking about what happened today. What was up with that kid? How’d he know Chie? Eh, whatever. I don’t think anything’s gonna really come from it. Anyways, all that matters now is getting rid of the last bitch in my way. Tomorrow is Sunday, and I’m totally free. I think I might need to make a stay at the Amagi Inn…

………………………………


I haven’t been able to get in touch with Chie or Rise, and neither has Yukiko or anyone else. I had my suspicions at first, but this all but confirms it: that girl from yesterday has something to do with this. I don’t know how, but I need to find and interrogate her. My best chance of doing that is at school. I’ll see you next Monday… Ai Ebihara.

………………………………..


I yawned from a nice, relaxing, good night’s sleep. Today’s the day! After this, it’s no more Yukiko! And no more girls standing between me and my soon-to-be boyfriend! I could almost see it now, our future together. Get a hold of yourself, girl, and don’t get ahead of yourself. You haven’t gotten rid of her yet. I jumped out of bed and got dressed into my favorite pink dress (that I would NOT get bloodstains on today) and the matching white jacket and pink ribbon, got my bag to store her clothes, and headed out.


After arriving at the Amagi inn and getting myself a room for the night, I took a load off on the bed and wasted a couple minutes thinking of what to do to Yukiko. “Something… something…” Suddenly, I remembered: the Amagi Inn is famous for its hot springs. A devilish grin spread across my face; I had the perfect idea, now. And I wouldn’t even get any blood on me.


I clicked the room service button on the phone in my room. “Hi, this is Ai Ebihara in room 224, can you please send up Ms. Yukiko Amagi? I’d like some more towels.” After a couple minutes, I heard a knock at the door. “Hello, Ms. Ebihara. You said you wanted more towels?” “Yeah, just come on in and put them in the bathroom please, I need to do something real quick.” “Of course, no problem at all.” I turned around and waited for her to enter the bathroom, slowly walking, tip-toeing to the bathroom, and then, just as she turned around, I shrank her in an instant, sifting through her clothes until I found her, naked and afraid amongst the pile.


“Hey there, Yukiko~. Aw, you look scared. Have you realized it yet? That this is what happened to that bitch, Rise? And that oaf, Chie?” I chuckled, watching her recoil. She started shouting something up at me, half-hearted squeaks that I’m sure if I could understand, would absolutely offend me. She ran over to my middle finger, and kicked it as hard as her pathetic little legs could manage. I just closed my fingers around her, laughing even harder. “You can kick and scream and bitch all you want; it’s not gonna stop what’s gonna happen. You’re going to share the same fate as all the others who got between me and my future boyfriend. You’re gonna get fucking killed. And I know exactly how to do it.” I stood up, squeezing my hand just a bit harder, hiding her clothes away in my bag and grabbing the towel she’d brought. “You know how at school people take the ‘Amagi Challenge’? Well, hope you’re ready: you’re about to take on the ‘Ebihara Challenge’.”

……………………………….


All I did was bring her some towels. That’s all. But now I was being squeezed half to death by some now-gigantic blonde classmate. I got dropped down into the pocket in her dress. I tried climbing out, but the constant shaking and moving from her steps made it too hard to hold onto. I kept shouting for help, but nobody could hear me from in here. Eventually, I just curled into a ball, hopeless… Until her hand reached back down into the pocket, closing her fist around my shrunken body and lifting me back into the outside world. When she spoke, it was like an explosion going off. “You guys are pretty famous for your hot springs, yeah? Real relaxing. So… let’s take this opportunity to relax, y’know? Unwind a little. Just wait here a sec. Aahhhhn~” She opened her mouth, and I was assaulted by hot, moist breath. “I promise, I won’t swallow. We’re supposed to relax, right? Ahahahaha!” She laughed and snorted at her own cruelty before shoving me inside her mouth. It was pitch black, and slimy, and loud, and all I could think was how this could’ve happened, what I ever did to deserve this. Why was all this happening to me? Before I had the chance to even shed a tear, the cavernous tunnel of her mouth flooded with light, as her hand reached in and pulled me out.


“Wow, you’re really lathered in my saliva, huh?” She boomed, wrapped in a towel. “Aren’t you glad we’re taking a bath now? Ahahaha!” Her laughter was like a horrific thunderstorm, crashing through the air and blasting my ears. “Now, let’s get you squared away real quick…” she swung her arm around to her back, raising up the towel covering her waist, exposing her pert butt. When I saw it, I immediately knew what was going to happen. I was sent hurtling towards the crack in her buttcheeks, and was lodged in between them. After spending a couple seconds making sure I was stuck between them, she brought the towel back down, removing any and all light. Every step, every movement, caused the cheeks to rub and grind me. And the air was stifled and horrible. I wanted it to end. I just want this nightmare to be over…


I couldn’t even see we’d arrived at the hot springs, but I could feel it. The heat increased. “Can you feel it in there? That nice, relaxing heat~. Well, it’s about to get a whole lot hotter. Because tonight, I’ll be making boiled Yukiko. Ahahahaha!” As she sat down on the rocks, her cheeks opened slightly, and I could see the scalding hot water below, coming closer. Finally, her butt hit the water, and I screamed out in pain. The water was boiling me, it felt like my skin was melting off. Screaming into the water only made it worse. It flooded my insides, rushing through me, boiling me from the inside out. When her butt finally landed, the pressure increased. It was as if a mountain had landed right on top of me. My mind went into hyperdrive from all the pain, it wouldn’t stop. I just kept hoping, begging, for something, or someone, to come and end it. End this suffering. I didn’t care if it was a person, or a Shadow, or God. I just wanted it to end.

…………………………………


I stretched my arms upwards. “See? Isn’t this relaxing? It’s nice to take a load off every now and then.” I chuckled. Since I was alone, I actually let my laugh turn into a snort. That same snort that had gotten people to call me “Piggy-hara” all those years ago. I guess I really was relaxed. After a couple of minutes, I couldn’t feel her struggling anymore. I pulled out of my buttcrack, cupping her warm, miniscule body in my hands. “Sleeping on the job? Tsk, tsk, tsk, that’s no good, Ms. Amagi. You’ll get bad reviews if you’re caught slacking off like this~” I teased the tiny corpse, as if she could hear me. I don’t know if she died because of the heat, or drowning, or whatever; but I knew it was over. I let out a relieved sigh, placing her limp body underneath a small alcove in the rocks underwater. “Thanks for being such a good toy, bitch~” I said, putting a perfect bookend on my little “chore”. Today, the death of Yukiko: Tomorrow, asking Narukami to be my boyfriend. Just had to wait for one more day…


…But how was I gonna ask him? I spent all night and all morning on my walk to school thinking about it. No matter how I thought about it, I couldn’t psyche myself up enough to ask him. I just… ugh, something didn’t feel right, you know? I just had this feeling that something wasn’t right. Like I wasn’t finished with something. I went through the day with that feeling. Until I arrived at my locker, and a letter fell out. At first, I thought it was just another poor nerd trying to confess to me. But, looking at it more, it wasn’t marked. And that feeling I had kept sinking in. I opened it up to reveal a well-folded piece of paper. All it said was “I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO CHIE”. I started to hyperventilate. I noticed there was also writing on the back. “COME TO THE ROOF.” I took a deep breath, grabbed my things, dropped the letter, and ran up to the empty roof.


I slammed the door open, looking around on the roof in panic. I took deep breaths to try and calm myself, when I heard the door open, and a gun pointed at my face, held by none other than that blue-haired kid that bothered me the other day. “Hands up!” He commanded. I shot my arms up. “Turn around. Now!” He continued. “I-is that a real gun?” “Of course it’s a real gun! Now walk forward.” I did as he said. “Alright, Ms. Ai Ebihara. I must say, it was very kind of you to accept my ‘invitation’. Now… what did you do to Chie?” “But the letter said-” “The letter was lying. Now, I want answers. Am I going to have to get rough, or are you going to answer?” I didn’t know what to do. I just… locked up. “Going quiet, eh? Fine. You can tell me on our way to the precinct.” I could feel him grab my hands. Wait… my hands? That’s it! I flicked my fingers, tapping her on the wrists. It was just contact enough for her to shrink, and get stuck under a pile of clothes.


“Yes! Ahahahahaha! I gotcha, you little shit! Now, c’mere, you dumb little- giiiiirl?” I stared at hi- HER, in confusion. I checked the clothes again; sure enough, it was a boy’s uniform. But, the tiny in my hands didn’t have a- well, didn’t have a dick! And their chest was… rather large. Looking through the pile more, I saw… bindings? A lot of them, too. “No. No way.” I held her up to my face to get a better look. What I saw was a large-chested girl, with blue hair. “You’re a GIRL?!” I shouted. I was in complete disbelief. The detective prince- was a princess! This was crazy. But I couldn’t let myself be distracted. “You… you TRICKED me! Not just about being a guy, but that you knew what I did to your friends! You’re the worst!” I yelled. “Ugh… I can’t believe I’m doing this today. I wanted to ask Narukami out…” I sighed out Narukami’s name again. I could see him now, tall, muscular. That distinguished grey hair, and that voice. God, he was perfect. I gulped a little. I could feel it coming on. I was getting horny at the thought of him. I looked down at the scared girl in my hands, biting my lips. I had an idea.


“Ok, tiny. I know I yelled at you before… but here’s your chance to make it up to me, for tricking me into thinking you were a boy.” I placed her down on the edge of the AC and lifted my skirt, revealing my white panties with a cute pink ribbon on them. “You know what that is, don’t you? Girly? You know what’s past these, right~?” I could see her starting to inch away, but I swept her back with my fingers. “Ah, ah, ah~. You ever get horny? Like, really horny? Cus I just did. But I obviously can’t masturbate up here. That’s where you come in~” I picked her up again and opened the hem of my skirt and pants, dangling her over the large black chasm. “This is your one chance. You’re going to pleasure me. I want you to rub, and massage, and do whatever it takes to make me… happy~. But make sure I don’t cum until I get home, understand? If I don’t like how you’re doing, or if I feel you’re slacking, or whatever, I’m just gonna smush you in there; but if you do a good enough job, I’ll keep you. Like a little pet. Ahahaha! *snort* you’ll be my little pussy pet~! Ahahahahaha! Buh-bye for now, pussy pet~! Make me feel good~!” I dropped her in, snapping it closed and leaving her in my nethers. I could already feel her desperate struggles perfectly. “Ooooh~, you’re already doing a great job~! Keep it up~!” I collected all her things (including the gun- which turned out to be FAKE!) and went home, all the while her struggles just served as fuel for my “satisfaction”. Now, I was confident. By tomorrow, Narukami and I were going to be the talk of the school.

—- A WEEK AND A HALF LATER —-


I got home after a long, boring day of school. I took a long, much needed stretch. You’re probably asking what happened with me and Narukami. Well, get this: he said NO. Can you believe it? After everything I did? The nerve on him! Well, whatever. It took me a while to realize that maybe… he wasn’t “the one” after all. It’s strange how that works, isn’t it? You’re always so sure that they’re “the one”, that you never really stop and ask yourself if they think the same. After a couple days of crying, I just kind of… got over it. I took off my school uniform and hopped onto my bed, looking at my nightstand. A big grin spread across my face as I opened it, staring at a shrunken, gray-haired boy, who quickly tried to run under my panties.


“Awww, poor little thing~” I cooed, picking up the panties he rushed under. I shook them, and he plopped into my hand. “You’re still so scared of your new big owner, aren’t you~? Don’t worry, with my training, you’ll be much tougher!” So, yeah, I couldn’t have him as my boyfriend, but that didn’t mean I still didn’t want him! If I couldn’t have him, then NOBODY could. So, I did what anyone else would’ve done: I shrank him and have been training him to be my new boytoy. And, I must say, despite his, y’know… “stature”, he’s not actually half bad. Oh, and as for what happened to Naoto? Well, the second day I caught him and Naoto, sweaty and cuddling, using my panties like a blanket. And that could NOT do. So, I just dropped her on the floor, and “put my foot down”. Literally. Right on top of her. Quick, (presumably) painful, and satisfying. Sure, I could’ve done that with the others, but, like, where’s the fun in that?


But, I didn’t wanna leave him completely alone. I’m not totally heartless. Turns out, there was some annoying girl in the music club, I think her name was… Ayane? I can’t remember. Anyways, she was wondering where Narukami was, if he had gone back home, that kind of stuff. I told her I had info, that he had something to tell her, and from there, it should be obvious. But I figured, if I was going to keep this girl around, then I’d have to give her a sort of “test of loyalty”, if that makes sense. So, I took the SIM card out of her phone (I had kept it around, just because), and left her on the numpad when I “went to the bathroom”. Sure enough, when I came back, I saw her running towards the 1 key, with 9 on the screen. Course, after that, she had to face her punishment. I snapped my phone shut… let’s just say she couldn’t handle the “pressure”. 


So, yeah. That’s pretty much it. Narukami is mine, just… not entirely the way I would’ve wanted. Whatever. “Beggars can’t be choosers,” and all that. Staring down at him, I noticed his penis was stiff as a board. So, I took advantage of this great opportunity. “Ohhh, has someone gotten a little hard-on for me~? That’s adorable. Sorry, little guy, no hiding it now! If you’re gonna be my pet, then you’d better have that thing out at all times. Now, it’s movie time~! And I have your favorite- ‘One Missed Text’!” I sat down on the bed, put the DVD in, turned the TV on, sat back, held Narukami against my stomach, and smiled, knowing that no matter what, Yu Narukami was mine. Now and forever.


—-- THE END —--

Slayers to the Slaughter by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission from anonymous! This time they asked for Mukago and Mitsuri from Demon Slayer crushing a bunch of tiny Slayers (Mukago is VERY aware- Mitsuri, not so much.) Thank you again for commissioning me, and I hope you guys enjoy!

The job of a Demon Slayer is one of immense, neverending hardship. The likelihood of watching your friends and comrades die is just as high as getting called into action to slay the demon who is almost certainly going to kill your friends. It takes a lot, physically and mentally, to become, and stay, as a demon slayer. You were fortunate enough to be both. You had a pretty similar story to most other demon slayers; your family was killed by demons right in front of you, and you miraculously survived, so you vowed to slay demons wherever and whenever you could. You weren’t half bad at it, either, although you didn’t have a “Breathing technique”. You were still nowhere close to the Hashira, however. They were the peak of the Slayer Corps.: 9 of the strongest Slayers in Japan, unmatched in their technique and talent.


As you were getting ready to head out to respond to a recent sighting with a small group of about 14 other slayers, you actually encountered one of the Hashira: the beautiful pink-haired Mitsuri Kanroji. “Oh, were you also heading to the sighting?” She asked. You nodded. “Excellent. Don’t worry, I’ll catch up. I just have something I need to finish up here. But, hey, you might not even need my help! I hope it goes well! Good luck!” You simply nodded again, a reassured smile on your face, and the two of you headed in opposite directions.


As you and the small squad walked, you all reviewed the sighting. Apparently, a demon was spotted bleeding, limping to an abandoned temple. If it was a demon, then you’d get the chance to kill yet another demon. And if it was just some injured person, then you were her best bet at getting proper care. “What do you think it is?” the girl with a ponytail next to you asked the man walking in front of you two. “Me? I’m hoping it’s just an injured person. I’m… not all that great when it comes to slaying demons.” He said meekly, leaning down and rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. “Well, I hope it’s a demon! I always enjoy a good fight! Plus, I could use a little more experience if I’m going to be a Hashira.” The squad laughed, not in mockery, but in a sort of shared joy. Another man next to you, with beard scruff on his face, put his hand on his belly in the most infectious laugh you’d ever heard. “Hashira! Haw haw haw! Yeah! Hey, if you’re gonna be a Hashira, do ya think I can get married or something?” “Obviously! Why’re you asking a silly question like that?” “‘Cus the chances of both are razor thin! Haw haw haw!” The squad continued to laugh. This was nice, bonding with people you’d never met before.


Unfortunately, it wouldn’t last.


You arrived at the abandoned temple, ready to slay and/or save. As you all entered, you couldn’t help but notice the lanterns that were lit in the back. Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted something skittering back behind a staircase. You began to stride over, immediately taking notice of the large puddle of blood on the floor. It was still fresh. You all drew your swords, prepared for the worst. “Come out right now! If you’re a civilian, we will not harm you! Just come out!” the leader of the group bellowed. A small, pale woman in a red robe came out with her hands clasped together. Her short, silver hair hung over her head, obscuring her face. “Are you alright, ma’am?” You asked. She lifted her head up, revealing her face; the face of a demon. She had large red stripes on her cheeks, two short horns, and the symbol for “four” was the pupil in her left eye. “D-Demon!” the meek man from earlier shouted. “Too late, humans!” She twisted her hands and the blood on the floor shot out and wrapped itself around all of you. “Blood Demon Art: Shrink Thorn Snare!”


A sharp, searing pain shot through you. You cried out in pain, closing your eyes and gritting your teeth. When the pain finally subsided, you panted, slowly opening your eyes, noticing the floorboards were now completely dry. You also noticed that it was… far, far larger. You were the size of a small ladybug. You looked around at all your other shrunken comrades, who were all equally as terrified as you. Your attention didn’t stay there for long, as the now gigantic demon was grinning down at you, raising her foot into the sky, sending it hurtling down. You dodged out of the way, the impact of the sandal on the floor sending you flying, with an ear-blasting THUD.


“Humans! I am Mukago! And you… are all my victims! Now DIE!” She cackled. You and your fellow slayers all screamed and scattered as she stomped around, cackling to herself, clearly enjoying her heartless slaughter. The meek man you saw earlier began running alongside you. “W-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!” He shouted to you. High above, the shadow of Mukago’s sandal began darkening. There was no chance of escape. You were doomed…


Until the meek man shoved you to the side with his hilt, screaming “RUN! RUUUUU-” before an earth shaking SLAM crushed him. As she raised up her sandal, you began running away, staring back at the gory stain that was your ally. You held back vomit, running as fast as you possibly could away from the giantess.


“Pathetic, inferior little humans! If I hadn’t known you were humans before, I’d say you weren’t- just some bugs! As a matter of fact, that’s exactly what you are! You’re not human anymore- you’re all bugs!” She slammed her foot down on three more people, including the scruffy man. She ground her foot on their corpses, rubbing them away like a mess that had to be cleaned. “Pathetic, worthless, insignificant bugs. Only fit to serve as stains and gore and guts beneath me. Only useful as a minor distraction. Disgusting!” She put her other sandal onto the group leader and his friend, but not enough to crush them all. She raised her sandal and peeled the leader off. “Look at you. I stepped as lightly as I could, and you already look like you’ve expired. Come on, weakling. Open your eyes. Look at me.” The leader pried his eyes open, staring right at Mukago. “I thought Slayers were supposed to be strong and courageous. Protecting people and slaying demons. But you’re nothing but a pathetic coward. You can’t even fight against my finger!” She boasted, pinching her fingers around his arm. “Watch this; I’m going to tear you limb from limb, and there’s not a single thing you can do about it. First goes the right arm-” She tore it off and flicked it aside, “then the left, then the legs…” She said, in a patronizing, sing-song tone. She brought her hand down, holding the bloody ragdoll of your leader down, dangling and swaying it around like a toy. “Ahahaha! Look at him! Look at your precious leader- nothing but a bloody little ragdoll between my fingers! Now, for the finishing touch…” She squeezed her fingers, and with an agonizing POP, Leader’s head was crushed, and she tossed him aside, cackling to herself all the while. The smile on her face, the shrillness of her laughter, the nonchalant attitude she had while murdering your comrade… you’d never forget it. Even if it was 20 years later, you knew you’d see this moment again, deep in your worst nightmares…


“I’m doing you all a favor. Nobody in their right mind would ever want to keep tiny, pathetic bugs like the lot of you- not even your horrible Slayer Corps.! I’m offering you all an escape in death. All you have to do is stay still and-” She stopped all of a sudden. “T-That can’t be-!” She began panting and sweating now. But… why? She was having such a good time earlier. What could have terrified her like this? “H-H-Hashira…!” She said, bolting out of the room, putting the lanterns out with the wind she kicked up.


Wait- Hashira? Of course! Mitsuri was on her way here! If anyone could save you, it’d be her! You felt a little reassured, hearing booming footsteps in the distance. The closer they got, the more you remembered something… a rumor about the beautiful “Love Pillar”. Apparently, despite her appearance, she had been born with a strength equal to 8 men. If that was true, then…


You didn’t have time to finish your thought, as Mitsuri came barging in, her long green socks moving like enormous pillars, gliding through the air with surprising ease. “Hello? Is anyone here?” Her voice felt like an explosion, as if it was demanding the air itself to be heard to every creature that was within earshot. “That’s strange… I thought there would be a squad here, but there isn’t any sign of them… and it doesn’t look as if there was a struggle. What’s going on here- hm?” Her attention immediately shifted. One of your comrades ran up to her foot, desperately, trying to get her attention. In that instant, her foot raised, positioned itself, and dropped down with enough force to draw up a massive cloud of dust and wind. The floorboards made a shrill creak under her intense power; the rumors about her superhuman strength were true. And at that moment, that brief, singular second, you learned why she was considered one of the strongest Slayers.


“Gross… Though I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised about bugs in an abandoned building…” Her emerald eyes scanned the floor. It was far too dark for her to properly see everybody; but, from your spot in the moonlight coming in from the window, she definitely spotted you and the eager girl from earlier. “Hmm… I’ve never seen bugs like these before…” She strolled over to the two of you at an alarming pace. She didn’t even notice that in her path, she had trampled and crushed each and every last surviving member of your squad. You could even hear the last one scream. You closed your teary eyes, and prepared for the end. The girl beside you was now on her hands and knees, crying, and praying. “I-I don’t wanna die…” She muttered. You could hear the floorboards moan and cry out, as if they were in pain. You worked up the courage to open your eyes, and stare your death in the face. All you saw was a beautiful woman, kneeling down with a curious look and a falling hand. None of the courage you had helped. You picked the other woman up off the ground, and yelled out “RUN!”, darting away as fast and far as your tiny legs could take you.


Which wasn’t very far.


“Oh! No, you don’t.” Her voice split your ears, followed by a deafening crash on the ground: her open hand, raised up like a wall of flesh and wrinkles. “Come here~” She dragged the incomprehensibly large wall that was her hand forward, scooping you two up onto her soft, smooth skin. As she stood back up to her full height, your ears popped from the drastic change in pressure. You were brought close to eye level with her. It was like a gigantic green sun taking up your whole horizon. “You two look so strange… I can barely see you, let alone make out what kind of bugs you are. Ah, perhaps Shinobu would know!” It was exceedingly obvious that she wasn’t speaking to you at all; just speaking to herself about you. It was degrading. Humans shouldn’t be talked about like that! Just because you’re small doesn’t mean you’re not human anymore- right?


She began rifling around in her cleavage for something, producing a crumpled picture of a young woman with a butterfly-like attire. “This is Shinobu! I’m going to take you to her, and she’s going to study you! Wait, that sounds bad… um… I mean, she’s going to be your new mommy! Yes, that’s right, I’m going to take you to her and she’s going to take care of you! No dissection of any kind.” 



“Ah, I unfortunately don’t have any pockets, so…” She nervously pulled back a bit of her shirt, which was already opened to expose her massive chest. “You two bugs will have to travel in here. Sorry if it gets a little hot.” Her hand brought itself to her gargantuan breasts, as if magnetized to them. Before you could even find the strength to call for help, she was already cupping her breast, firmly securing you and your friend to her boob. “Don’t try anything strange, or I won’t hesitate to crush you!” She commanded. You were fine with that- as pleasant and plush as her boobs were, you didn’t exactly want this to be how you touched them, let alone have them be your cause of death. “Wait, why am I talking to bugs? Ah, never mind. I should take them as a gift for Shinobu- she’ll love it! Oh, maybe, if they’re non-lethal, I could take care of them! I’ve always wanted to take care of bugs. Wait, you’re being selfish, Mitsuri! These are a gift for Shinobu! Ohhh, but I do wish I could take them for myself…”


To your agony (and annoyance), her debacle continued for an astonishing 5 whole minutes before she finally convinced herself to take you to this “Shinobu” woman. As she moved, her breasts bounced and shook with every step, knocking your head against the soft, buoyant titflesh, and eventually, one step got the better of you, and you were knocked out, into a deep slumber…


After a couple hours, you finally woke up. You can’t remember if you dreamed. To be honest, there was a small part of you that didn’t want to wake up. Not if meant waking up to this… And Mitsuri was still walking. “Oh!” You heard through her breasts. “Hm? What is it, Mitsuri?” An unfamiliar voice… one of a woman. This must be Shinobu, your new “mommy”/ dissector. “Shinobu, I’ve got something for you! A gift!” “A gift?” “Mmhm! You see, I was doing a mission with a squad that strangely didn’t show up. I went to this abandoned temple, and I found the strangest bugs! Some kind I’ve never seen before! I figured, since you’re the Insect Hashira, that you would like to study them!” She said, reaching into her cleavage and wrapping her temple-sized fingers around you and the girl. She unrolled her palm, unveiling you to the giant woman. She had purple hair tied into a ponytail and a large, fake smile. “Ah, thank you. I’ll take good care of them~” You were handed off to the Shinobu. “That’s all, but now I have to run!” She leaned in towards the two of you. “Bye-bye, buggies~! Have fun with your new ‘mommy’~!” She said, winking to Shinobu. Once Mitsuri left, Shinobu simply sighed. “Oh, Mitsuri… my poison doesn’t come from bugs, it comes from plants… Ah, well. I’ll take a closer look at you two in just a moment. Don’t go anywhere~” She cooed, dropping you in her pocket, strolling back to her quarters.


After getting jostled around by her walking, you were fished out of her pocket and held in her warm, sprawling hand. “Let’s see what you are…” She dropped you on a small dish, taking out a magnifying glass and zooming in with her massive purple eye. After squinting her eye a little bit, she gasped and jumped back in shock. “You’re both… Humans! And you’re Slayers!” Yes! She recognized what you were! “Oh, no… Wait a moment… Mitsuri mentioned how she went to that old temple, and the squad wasn’t there. So, you must’ve been- oh, no…” Her smile faded, and she put a hand on her forehead. “She mistook your squad for bugs and crushed them… that’s…” She paused, contemplating something. She turned back to you, completely stonefaced. “I’m sorry, you two. But I can’t let Mitsuri find out about what you really are.” She said, opening a cabinet door and reaching for something. “If she found out she was responsible for the deaths of a dozen Slayers… it’d break her heart. And I won’t let that happen.” She placed a large jar on the table. It had a rock and a small twig with baby leaves inside. “Even if it means keeping you as my ‘specimens’ forever.” She began reaching down, prompting you to dart away. How could this be happening?! Of course, being stuck in a dish with nowhere to run, you were caught quickly. She unscrewed the lid with her free hand, opening the one containing you two just enough that you could see her sorrowful face. “I’m sorry. I really am. I promise I’ll take care of you as long as I can. Just… try and accept it. This is your life now, alright? Please, just try and accept that this is how it’s going to be from now on…” She put the lid back on the jar, placing it in a glass cabinet and waving goodbye to you as she walked away, in silence. You were stunned. This is how you’d have to live now. Not as a person, or even as a bug… nothing but a dirty little secret.


You fell to your knees and sobbed, praying that this delusion, this nightmare, would end…


………A few months later…………


Your stomach growled like a wild animal. You were waiting as patiently as your starving mind would allow. After hours of waiting,the sun was setting, until finally, Shinobu returned, looking incredibly grim, her usual fake smile completely gone. She grabbed the jar, moving it over to her desk and releasing the lid, dropping a piece of rice inside. “Go on. Eat.” She commanded. You didn’t need to be told twice. You and your jar-mate dug into the grain like ravenous beasts, only stopping when your stomach was completely full. You headed toward the edge of the jar, quickly stopped by the gravity of your prison shifting sideways. “Listen, little ones. This is… very important.” She said with a bleak edge to her voice. “I did some research into your affliction. Unfortunately, there is no known cure.” You recoiled and fell back. No cure? “It gets worse. Much worse.” How? How could it possibly- “It also reduces your lifespan… by approximately 50 years. The average lifespan of a human is 70, and after looking into your records… both of you were 18. You’ve only got about 2 years left. And with how busy I am, I’m afraid I won’t be able to give you the proper love and support you’ll need in these last few years. But I definitely know someone who does.” She finished, tilting the jar back and screwing the lid back on. with that, your heart sank like a stone. It was just… one big circle. This whole time you’d been waiting for a cure, and what was it all for? Just to come back full circle. For the first time in months, you felt something… a feeling like fire, boiling your blood, your very spirit. You were filled with fury and rage. You lashed out, slamming your fists against the thick walls of glass, Shinobu completely ignoring your furious lashing-out, heading for Mitsuri’s quarters.


As Shinobu arrived at the love pillar’s quarters, your rage morphed and twisted into terror and fear. At a normal size you could absolutely deal with Mitsuri’s affections. Hell, you probably would’ve even invited them. But as you learned all those months ago, not only was her 8-fold strength very real, but literally anything she could do to you was 8000x more deadly than it would’ve been otherwise. 


Shinobu knocked on her door. “Just a moment!” Mitsuri shouted. Shinobu smiled down at you, the sadness clearly visible on her face. She wheeled her hands behind her back, to keep you as a surprise. You heard the door swing open, Mitsuri’s voice booming through the air with a bright and somewhat curious tone. “Oh- hello Shinobu! To what do I owe the pleasure?” “Well, I just thought I’d give you a little something.” “Oh? What?” “Do you remember those two strange bugs you gave me?” “Yes…?” “Well…” Your prison swung around again, directly level with Mitsuri’s chest. You craned your neck up to see her face. Upon seeing her two favorite bugs, it went from a curious expression to her trademark joyous smile. “Turns out they can be domesticated.” “A-And you’re giving them to me?!” “Mmhm.” “B-But… no, I couldn’t! What if they have a special poison, or-” “Mitsuri, I insist.” She brought her arms toward the Love Pillar, rattling the jar a little and sending you flying in the air, landing with a THUD! “Um… well…” She pondered, before trapping Shinobu in a hugging vice from which no one, man or demon, could escape. “Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!” She squealed with delight, freeing Shinobu from her hug and swiftly grabbing the jar out of her hands. As if possessed by some child-like whimsy, she tapped the glass, jostling the whole area with an ear-piercing earthquake, before bringing the whole jar into her chest and face for another hug. You could swear you heard the glass straining under the immense pressure. “Oh, thank you, Shinobu! I promise I’ll take good care of them!” She held the jar up to her eyes, gargantuan emerald circles boring into your soul, but somehow managing to look right through you. She never even noticed you were human.


“Well, I have to head out. Enjoy your gift.” “Thank you! I definitely will!” As Shinobu waved goodbye, staring at her glossy eyes, you could almost see past her happy facade and see a deep, dark sorrow buried underneath. You were being sent off to your death, and your only consolation was the fact that the one handing you off was upset by it. You would’ve gotten mad again, but your attention swiftly changed hearing Mitsuri’s fingers drag on the glass. Those same eyes stared at you, affectionate, yet uncaring: an oxymoron in an eye socket. She closed them, in a smile that spread from ear to ear. “Hi, buggies~! I told you we would be together again~! This is great- I’ve always wanted to take care of a pet! You got here just in time. I was about to have a snack! This is perfect! You can try my favorite food- sakura mochi~!” A surreal amount of affection oozed from every word she spoke. The excitement and joy on her face would be infectious to anyone outside of the jar. Unfortunately, you weren’t. So you just got knocked off balance over and over as she continuously stood on her tippy-toes and went back down.


She took you into her quarters and placed you on her desk, next to several bowls filled to the brim with sakura mochi. She unscrewed the lid, took one of the countless mochi, and dropped the whole thing right in, snapping the twig in half. “Oh, sorry about your little twig- I’ll find you a new one. Anyways, eat up~!” She apologized before digging into her own meal. The sheer speed at which she ate was almost hypnotic- but you had your own hunger to focus on. You and the girl (who you never actually learned the name of) set about devouring the big sticky rice ball. You sank your teeth into the thick, sweet treat, pulling back a massive strand. It snapped off, flinging you back and knocking you flat on your ass. On the other side, your friend was “having trouble” to say the least; she was completely stuck to the ball. “H-Help! Help me! I-I’m stuck!” She cried. You ran over, chewing your piece, swallowing it with all your might. The poor girl was adhered like a sticker. You grabbed her by the shoulders and tugged as hard as you could, but it wasn’t nearly enough. You lost you grip, flying back and smacking against the glass wall. This little bump was enough to alert your captor to your friend’s predicament.


“Oh no! Don’t worry, little one,” She reached her hand down into your prison, picking up the mochi and rocketing it up to the sky beyond the rim, taking care not to hit the sides of the walls. “Alright, now, just, stay still…” She said, slowly bringing her hand to the flailing girl, grasping the girl with delicate, powerful fingers. “OK, hang on-” She said, yanking the girl right off, not realizing the had torn the clothes off her body, leaving her front completely naked. “There we go~! Much be- AH! Y-Your body!” She gasped, not realizing that she had pulled off the uniform, not the “exoskeleton”. In fact, the girl was practically unharmed. Of course, her flailing and writhing didn’t exactly help to convey that to titan who had ripped her “skin” off. “I-I’m so sorry… You must be in so much pain, you poor thing. Don’t worry, it’ll be OK. Just close your eyes, and Mommy will fix it…” She tried to sound reassuring, to trick her into thinking everything was going to be alright. But, as Mitsuri’s fingers squeezed, that pathetic illusion was shattered. After five agonizing seconds, you heard one last shrill scream of terror before she exploded like a bloody firework, her body mashed into a gory red paste. “I’m sorry, little one. I couldn’t stand to let you live through that awful pain…” she looked down at you, folding her hands on her desk and resting her head on it like a pillow. “Well, at least I still have you~” She cooed, completely unfazed by the fact she just murdered another person. She placed a kiss on the glass relative to where you were standing, before giggling to herself and returning to her meal.


As she finished up, she washed her hands in her bathroom and moved your jar to her nightstand. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a long night gown. She began to strip down, revealing her entire body to you. Her gentle curves, her soft skin; it was actually a bit of a mystery why she was never married. If you weren’t where you were right now, you would probably have asked her to… actually, no, you wouldn’t have. She was way out of your league then, and she’s far off now. Everyone was. But even if it was more dangerous out there, it was better than living the rest of your life here. Mitsuri strode over to your jar, clearly tired. “Good night, buggy~. We’ll have fun tomorrow~...” She said, groggily, lifting her blanket and sliding into bed. Within moments, she fell into a deep sleep. After a couple of minutes of walking around, formulating your escape plan and psyching yourself. Here’s what you came up with: use the stickiness you were covered in from the mochi to scale the wall. You’d also use the stickiness of the leaf off a twig, since it, too, was hit by the mochi. And since she forgot to put the lid back on, you could just climb out, and use the leaf to glide. After you were all psyched up, you stuck the leaf to the back of your uniform, and began your ascent.


Mitsuri simply lay there, lightly snoring and occasionally muttering some nonsense from her dreams. She wasn’t even facing the jar. You reached the rim, took a deep breath, and threw yourself forward. The leaf on your back flapped around, but otherwise, it held steady, and you glided effortlessly over the canyon between the bed and the nightstand. However, in your excitement, you only just realized: you were gliding the wrong way. You looked back at the open window, the curtains fluttering in the wind. You slap yourself in the forehead, regretting your shortsightedness. You couldn’t have gone that way even if you wanted to, since the wind was blowing the wrong way. After bemoaning your decision making skills, you looked at the hand you had just slapped yourself with. Your eyes widened in realization, and you heard something tearing in the back; your uniform was unsticking. So was your other hand. You grasped around wildly for something, anything, before the back of your uniform ripped, and you plummeted onto the bed. You landed on the soft mattress, bouncing in the air like a trampoline.


Above you, the leaf began floating down. All you had to do was wait until it landed on the bed, and then glide to the floor… that was the plan, until a gust of wind blasted through the room, knocking you off balance, and sending the leaf inches away from Mitsuri’s massive butt. You slowly slid both hands down your face in annoyance, stopping once you heard Mitsuri stir. “Nghhh… so cold…”  She said, sitting up. You darted under the blanket and watched as she stood up to her full height. You thought this was the perfect opportunity to snatch the leaf back, but looking back at the bed, it… disappeared? How? Where could it have- You looked up at Mitsuri’s massive rear, hovering over the plains of her bed like the moon. Sure enough, plastered to her butt was the leaf. You pinched the bridge of your nose and muttered, “God. Damnit.” Mitsuri’s yawn roared through the air, and the sound of her footsteps began blasting throughout the room. You peeked out from the blanket and spotted her striding over to the open window and pulling it shut. You swore to yourself, and as she walked back to bed, hid deeper under the covers. She yawned again, climbed into bed, and almost instantly fell asleep again, facing in your direction. Now you had to go all the way around. You sighed to yourself, before stowing your complaints and trekking towards the titanic woman.


After 15 minutes of straight walking, you finally arrived at her stomach. You looked down the dark confines of the blanket. It’d be another 15, possibly even 20 minute walk. You simply sighed, and took the first few steps down, before a shadow descended and smothered you. Mitsuri had unconsciously grabbed around for something, and as soon as he hand felt you, it closed up and glided to her chest, smashing you against her breasts and winding you. “Mmm…” She moaned, before releasing an ear-shattering snore, her rhythmic heartbeat like a distant explosion. Although she was being gentle, it was still enough to restrict your breathing and choke life out of you. Every breath you could manage smothered in an overwhelmingly sweet scent. After struggling for a while, you managed to squeeze out your head, then your arm. You realized that as long as she had something to cling onto, she wouldn’t reach or grab for you, so as you struggled out with all your might, you abandoned your uniform, climbing over her body, and reaching the other side.


You took a minute to catch your breath, before spotting the leaf still stuck to her buttcheek. You began jogging towards it, slowly but surely unpeeling it from her nightgown. With one final tug, it came right off, and you fell down. You let out a sigh of relief, laying down with the leaf in your hands. You closed your eyes in satisfaction and as soon as you opened them, you wished you hadn’t: the first thing you saw was Mitsuri rolling over, her gargantuan ass crashing right on top of you.


The air didn’t even have a chance to leave your body. You were just compressed and smothered. This wasn’t gentle like her unconscious cuddles, either. This was her unbridled strength, equivalent to a mountain, flopping down on top of you. You could feel your whole skeletal system cracking under her intense pressure and weight. No air could get in or out. No light, however sneaky or dim, could sneak in. You couldn’t even hear her snoring. It was like a sensory deprivation chamber, but the ceiling was a hydraulic press. You were moments away from passing on completely, but Mitsuri completed rolling over onto her other side, and you took the deepest breath anyone, normal size or otherwise, had ever taken. Not even the world’s greatest Breathing Technique master could compare to how much air you just inhaled. As you came unstuck, Mitsuri’s hand reached through her crotch and snagged you in a reacharound, pulling you right up against her privates. You fought and struggled, but it was no use, her slender fingers were too firm against her groin.


“Mmm… bu… ggy~…” She muttered out, flicking you onto her lower thigh, letting the one right above it smash down on you, rubbing them together over and over. Your nose broke and one of your ribs cracked, and you were let free. You slid down her thigh, broken and bent, and as her hand descended upon you once again, you had to wonder: was she actually asleep? Or was this absolutely on purpose? She took you in her vice grip, raising up to her cheek and nuzzling you against her cheek. Her breath cascaded over you, blowing the leaf down to the ground. She rolled face down on her pillow, pinning you under her nose. “Mmmmm, sakura mochi~...” She began to stand up, sloshing her body over to her desk. You had to do something, fast. You plunged your hand down her nostril and flailed it wildly. “A… Aahhh… ACHOOO!” You were catapulted forward, but not nearly far enough. You landed down on the hard, dusty floor.


“Wh-wha…?” Mitsuri said, sniffling, before leering down right at you. “Oh, no. I’ll bet you’re here to eat my precious buggy…! I won’t let you! Die!” She raised up her bare foot, and, utterly abused and exhausted, you simply shut your eyes, and braced for impact. Her foot came down, you felt your spine fold, and then

CRUNCH


…… The next morning ……..


Mitsuri awoke, stretched her arms into the sky, and took a long breath. After rubbing her eyes, she hopped out of bed and strode over to the jar on the nightstand, inadvertently wiping away a strange red stain on the sole of her foot. “Good morning, buggy! Are you ready for more fu-” She gasped, seeing that she had forgotten to put the lid on, and that her “precious buggy” was nowhere to be found. “Oh no! I-I can’t believe this happened! Oh…” She sat on the edge of her bed, cradling the jar in her arms. “Maybe… I was never meant to raise bugs. But, there must be some kind of pet I can raise… can’t there?” She stood up and paced the room. “There’s got to be something…” Then, as if it were destiny, she heard a shrill meow from the woods. “Well… I suppose I’ll have to try my luck with cats!” She said, taking one last look at the jar. “I’m sorry I wasn’t good enough for you, little ones. Goodbye…” She placed the jar in a drawer in her desk. As she was getting dressed, she noticed something strange on her foot. “A leaf…? It must have blown in from last night.” She tossed it aside and got dressed. As she reached the woods, the stain you became had washed away from the friction of her footsteps. By the time she got the cat, any memories of you that Mitsuri had faded away like they were just a bad dream…



THE END 



Gamo's Giant Games by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! This time the focus is on Gamo (from "Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagataro!") and her friends crushing a bunch of tiny students in a game to score the most points. Whoever wins, gets... YOU!
Hope you guys enjoy! 

It was yet another average day at Kazehaya high school. Painfully average. It was an average 15 degrees celsius with the same average uniform. Even the same average students. During lunch time, you sat down with your average little clique. Today’s topic: confession. “No way, dude.” your friend, Koichi, said. Your other friend, Haruka, just laughed hysterically. “Seriously?! PFFFFFF- It’s not gonna happen, man!” The rest of your group just laughed and laughed. But you didn’t care. You had feelings for Gamo- a red-headed girl, and a bit of a bully- and you were going to tell her your feelings, no matter what anyone else said. You took a deep breath, and walked right over to her. She was talking with two of her friends- Yoshi and Sakura. Your friends behind you contained their laughter as best they could. Yoshi and Sakura looked at you, which caused Gamo to look over at you. “Huh? Who’re you?” She said. You closed your eyes, and just blurted out what you wanted to say: “I-I have a crush on you, Gamo-chan!” After a painfully long moment of silence, Gamo just blinked. “OK. I don’t.” It was enough to make you cry. To make matters worse, she began to stand up. “Wait, now I recognize you… you’re that weirdo that stares at me during class, aren’t you? You totally are! Are you, like, obsessed with me or something? I’ll bet you are~” “Yep! You’re obsessed!” Yoshi echoed. “Tough break, little weirdo. But, like, c’mon. You? And me? It never would’ve worked out.” You slumped away, dejected, but someone pulled on your arm. “Hey, hey, you just got rejected. That means you’re single, right? I might fall for you~” “Don’t bother, Sakura. That guy’s too depressed to even think right now, I’ll bet.” “Way too sad!”


Now that you were thoroughly dejected (including your chance for a “rebound”), you slumped back into your chair as your friends all attempted to comfort you. You finished your lunch silently, completely unaware that another person was watching you… A girl in the science club who happened to have a crush on you. She also just so happened to be working on a revolutionary shrinking gas (with no antidote). Now, if you had known all this beforehand, you’d have probably thought that it was both insane and also incredibly specific- and you’d be 100% right. Unfortunately, it was about to become a huge problem for you and your friends.


The bell rang in your final class, and you went to the same room your friends would clean every day. Not only were they there, but some other students were helping to pitch in. Including your friend group, you’d say there were about 15 people.  You noticed some of the windows were open; probably just to let some fresh air in or something. You and your friends began cleaning the desks with the rest of the students. Partway through, the unknown girl from the science club barged in with some sort of vial in her hand. You all stared at it in confusion. Who the hell even was this girl? Koichi tried approaching her to ask her what was wrong, but before he could even get a word in, she uncorked the vial, and the air in the room quickly turned to a thick, nauseating miasma…


As you came to, you bonked your head on something tall and metal. It looked like… the leg of a desk? But you weren’t on the floor earlier… Now that you looked around, you could see dozens of desks, standing as tall as skyscrapers. And all around you were… people! People as small as you! From far away, you heard Koichi’s voice. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!” He bellowed. You ran towards his voice, calling his name; the students around you followed, not wanting to be left completely alone. “Oh, you’re here, Makoto! Have you got any idea what’s going on?” “Makoto! Koichi! Over here!” Haruka waved, running towards you. “You, too?!” “Yeah- looks like everyone in the room shrunk!” “It must’ve been-” Koichi was interrupted by a gross, cackling laugh. “I caught you all! Revenge truly is sweet, Makoto, my darling!” Upon hearing your name, you raised an eyebrow. “...Revenge?” “Yes! Revenge! For admitting that worthless delinquent and not ME! Now you’re going to get what you deserve! You’re going to get crushed underfoot! AHAHAHAHAHA!” She cackled like a mad genius. You looked her up and down, eyebrow still raised.

“...You know you shrunk too, right?” You said. The cackling immediately stopped. “...Eh?” “You said you were going to crush me underfoot… but you shrank with the rest of us. Matter of fact…” You strode over and placed a hand on her head. “I’m pretty sure I’m a whole foot taller than you.” She jumped back in shock. “T-this can’t be! No- in my boiling fury, I must’ve forgotten to bring a gas mask! This is horrible!” She whined. “Well, look at it like this,” Koichi began, “You shrank all of us, but the gas probably left the room through the window, so we won’t be shrinking anymore. All we have to do is wait to grow back.” The girl curled up in a ball on the floor. “...right?” She looked up at the group of shrinkies. “...It’s non-reversible.” “It’s WHAT?!” Haruka yelled. “You’re telling me you came up with a chemical that affects the body, but that you didn’t develop a way to reverse it? That’s, like, chemistry 101!” She scolded. “How would you know, you blonde-haired bimbo?!” the science club girl retorted. “I know because I’m studying chemistry! My father is a chemist.” And just like that, Haruka immediately shut down anything the other girl could’ve said. Sometimes you forgot how scary Haruka could be when she’s mad.


“Alright, well, do you think you could try and reverse it somehow?” “Probably… maybe… I don’t know. It doesn’t help that SOMEONE made us too small to use a microscope!” She continued to scold, even from a distance. “Well, let’s look on the bright side. At least no one’s gonna walk in now, right?” The very instant that last syllable escaped his lips, the door swung open, and voices swept through the room like a flood of noise. “Hmm… This is the room, right?” “Yep, yep!” “Ohhh, it’s empty. Not even a single cute boy around…” It was like something out of a nightmare. Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakura all entered the room at the exact same time. It almost felt like the cosmic power of the universe was all being used on you right now to make sure your day took hellish turn after hellish turn.


But the science girls cackled. “This is perfect! Now you’ll get what you wanted, Makoto!” She walked out in the middle of the aisle between the desks, but the group all stayed under the cover of one. “Hahaha… isn’t this great! You rejected me- for this red-headed harlot! And now she’s going to crush you! Ahahahaha! I guess you could say she did have a CRUSH on you after all! Ahahahahahaha! Oh, this is too good! I think I’m going to die from laughter! Ahahahaha! S-Seriously, I’m gonna suffocate- ahahahaha!” She fell on her back, holding her stomach and kicking her feet in hysterics. She crouched on her hands and knees, and pointed at you. “Ahahahaha! She’s gonna crush you, Makoto! And I can’t wait to see i-” “Ew. Bug.” A loafer the size of a 2-story office building crashed down on her, grinding back and forth, rubbing the crushed girl into nothing but a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. She raised her foot back up and checked the bottom of her shoe. “Dead bug. Much better”.


All of you just stared on in stunned silence. Sure, she shrunk you all down, but did she deserve to die?  Probably not. After a couple seconds, some girl behind you screamed, causing a domino effect where everyone, including you and your friends, screamed out in a collective shrill terror. A collective scream just loud enough to be heard… and just high-pitched enough to annoy a girl who is very easily irritated. “What the hell is that ringing sound? Coming from this desk…” She stomped over to the desk, leaning down and gazing underneath, like some sort of colossus bringing itself down to stare at the specks beneath them. “What the-?! Holy crap!” You all tried running the opposite direction, but Yoshi took her place on the other side. “Whoa! Weird bugs!” She exclaimed. “Yeah, weird is right! They look kinda like… little people.” “So weird! I wanna see!” Yoshi plucked some poor girl from the ground and brought them right to her eye. “Whoa! Tiny people! Awesome, hahahaha!” She laughed, shaking her hand up and down. She shook and shook and shook, until her fingers slipped, and the girl popped. “Whoops.” That’s all she had to say. “Whoops.” 


“Hey, you crushed them!” Gamo said, pointing at her. Thank goodness, she was getting sco- “That was awesome!” Uh oh. Gamo looked down at the rest of you. “Hye, Yoshi. We’ve been pr~etty stressed lately, riiiiight?” Yoshi looked at you too. “Yep! I think I’m even gettin’ gray hairs!” Yoshi said. “Hear that, shrinkies? She’s getting gray hairs- a cute young woman like her! Can you believe that? I’m sure you can all agree that that just won’t do.” “Nope! Won’t do ooooone bit!” Gamo tapped her finger on her temple. “Hmmm… there must be something we can do to help alleviate all this stress, right~?” “You cute little tinies wouldn’t have any ideas, would you~?” Sakura said, crouching down, absolutely shameless in showing off her white panties. “Heyyyy, I’ve got an idea~!” Gamo said, holding her finger up like she had a brilliant plan. “Yoshi, Sakura- help me catch these guys!” All at once, four hands hurtled through the air and collected as many tinies as they could. You and about five others, including Haruka, got grabbed by Sakura, who brought you all to her colossal face. “Hi, cuties~” She cooed. “Sakura, don’t flirt with the tinies. Now, put ‘em on the table~” “Awww…” Sakura whined, slowly opening her cupped hands. “It was nice knowing you~”


Everyone plummeted to the desk, landing with a THUD! on the desk. You rubbed the spot where you landed, looking up at the three titans staring down at you with the most malicious grins. “Now, let’s see…” Gamo said, pointing at all of you. “Hmmm… couple of losers… oh, couple girls in here… Hey…” Her finger was aimed right at you. “C’mere, you.” Her fingers pinched you like a hydraulic press. You could feel your bones themselves aching because of the sheer mass pressing against you. You lurched through the air at nauseating speed. You closed your eyes because of the rushing wind, opening them when you finally stopped, staring into a gigantic orange eye. “I was right! You’re that weirdo that said they had a crush on me today! What’re you even doin’ here? Did you get so rejected that you went and shrank yourself to peek up girl’s skirts or something?” “Maybe he wanted to see you up close~” Sakura said, poking some boy she thought looked cute. “Ahahaha! Seriously? You shrank a ton of people down just so you could check me out even more?” She squeezed harder, just enough to make you feel the pain, but not enough to end it. “I’ll bet you’re real excited right now, huh? Seeing me all big, pinched between my big fingers- I’ll bet you’re all hot under the collar, right?” You tried not to say anything, hoping that would make this go by faster. “Awww, what’s the matter, widdle guy? Are ya scared? You don’t have to worry- these losers on the other hand~” She brought her open palm down, casting it overhead like a dark cloud spelling doom to all those beneath it. “These guys have a LOT to worry about. But, as for you, seeing as how you were kind enough to give me and my friends a nice little batch of losers…” You soared through the air, staring straight down into a pocket on her chest, plummeting into the cottony alcove, just barely catching yourself on the rim, “You get to watch all your friends get crushed~” She buttoned the pocket back up, trapping you between it and her gargantuan chest. Now that you were secure, you could be thoroughly ignored.


“Alright, here’s the game, you guys. We each take turns seeing how many we can crush in one strike. We can use our boobs, butts, hands- any part of our body. Whoever wins-” she tapped you on the face with the wall of her fingertip- “gets him for a prize!” “Oh, oh! I wanna go first! Me, me, me!” “No way! You already crushed one- you’re lucky I’m even counting that to your total score!” “Oh! I’d like to go first- I’ve barely even touched them~!” “Alright, Sakura- go ahead. Crush a bunch of ‘em!” “Yeah! Yeah! A bunch!” After some “encouragement” from her friends, Sakura descended on the desk with her breasts, mashing them onto a group of four tinies. She squashed them around before bringing them back up. “Aw, what? Come on, only one? Were you even trying, Sakura?” Gamo mocked. “Just one tiny? Lameeee!” Yoshi teased. “Sorry~, I can’t help it~! They’re just so cute, I don’t wanna crush them!” “You don’t wanna crush them? We both know that’s a big, fat lie.” “Well… I do want to crush a couple. I’m totally fine coming in last place.” “No way, no way…!”


“Well, whatever. My turn now!” Gamo boasted. “I used to crush and torture bugs when I was a kid. There’s tons of ways to do it. But my favorite was always…” She threw her shoes off, revealing a slender, socked foot. She wriggled her toes around and held it high above a group of them. “This.” Yoshi and Sakura stared at her in awe. “Watch and learn… from the master!” She said to her friends, before staring down at her potential victims. “Five… four… three…” They all scrambled around, Yoshi and Sakura blocking the edges of the desk to corral and control them. Gamo set her sights on a group of about four, her grin spreading even wider. “Two… One!” She slammed her foot on the desk, making it shake on impact. “Take that, you stupid, weak, little losers! Get crushed under my big foot!” She mocked. She pulled her foot up to reveal four large red splotches. “Ohhh, yeah! I almost forgot how good that feels! Four points, baby!” She put her foot back down and pointed down at the tinies on the table. “Next time it’s gonna be all of you.” She warned.


“My turn, my turn!” Yoshi said, hopping up and down. She turned around, shaking her hips. “Here it comes~! Hah!” She didn’t even give them time to run away, not that that stopped them from scattering. Haruka managed to get out of the “Ass Zone”, but looking back, she saw Koichi get on his knees. “KOICHI!” He didn’t respond. He simply closed his eyes, outstretched his arms, and waited… for the end. And end it did; for him and two others. “Damn! So close to breaking my ‘record’!” “Awwww…” “Don’t get so down, Yoshi! Three is a pretty good number!” Sakura reassured her. “Speaking of which… my turn again!” Sakura said, moving her arms across the desk and sliding all the tinies closer to her, like a giant, omnipotent shepherd. “That’s it, come here, little cuties~” She cooed at them, puckering her lips and making mocking cutesy noises before plunging her mouth on the table and smashing three tinies in a kiss, including Haruka. She pulled her lips away, and while Haruka was still alive (but visibly shaken), two more red stains lay on the table. “Two! That’s better than last time~!” “Only a bit!” Yoshi responded “Watch this!” She said, sucking in air like a vacuum to bring two tinies closer. “Hey, wait, Yoshi, it’s not your-” Too late. Yoshi had already raised her hand up to slap the poor victims.


“Hey!” Gamo grabbed Yoshi’s wrist. “It’s not your turn! I’m taking one of them as a penalty!” She reprimanded, grabbing Haruka up. “Hey, wait… you’re one of this guy’s friends, right?” She said, looking at you, still stuck in her pocket. Haruka kicked and screamed, while Gamo just grinned. “Oh, I’ve got the perfect place for you!” She unbuttoned the top of her shirt, pulling back the rim of her bra and dropping Haruka down in it. “I know they’re pretty big compared to you, but try not to suffocate down there, ‘k?” She buttoned her shirt back up and looked at you. “If you wanna know why I didn’t put her on your side, it’s ‘cus all squirming woulda knocked you down. Then you wouldn’t be able to see this.” She said, picking up her shoe and callously smashing the last two survivors. She looked at Yoshi and Sakura. “I win! Y’know what that means~?” She stared right down at you. As she did, you remembered the saying “eyes are the window to the soul.” If that’s true… there wasn’t just playful cruelty in those eyes. Deep behind those orange orbs, there was a pure, unfettered evil, only contained by her body and (now meaningless) moral compass.


“Awww, that’s a shame. Sorry, cutie~. Good luck with your new master~” “Hahaha! You’re gonna get bullied forever!” “You heard her, pipsqueak.” she dug you out of her pocket and dangled you from your leg in front of her. “You’re gonna be mine. Forever.” She threatened, before glancing at her chest. “...And maybe the girl, too. Probably. If she doesn’t get annoying or anything.” She brought the boob Haruka was trapped in close to her mouth. “Hey, girlie. Did ya hear me? If you get boring, I’ll hand you over to Yoshi.” You could see her shirt moving furiously. “See? Just keep that up and you’ll be just fine.” She said before giving Sakura her condolences. “Sorry, Sakura. Welp, I better get going.” She shoved you deep into her breast pocket again, “I got me some new pets to train!” “See you next week~” “See ya, Gamo! Bye, tinies! Have fun getting bullied!” “Enjoy your new life, shrinkies~!”


Your whole world rocked up and down, like you bungee jumping without a cord. She walked for at least an hour before she finally got home, dropping you and Haruka on a table and getting changed into a more casual outfit. “Now… what to do to you little twerps first?” She placed her hand on her chin to think. “Hmmm… Should I make you two…? Nah, it’s better he has the crush on me, I can bully him for it. Maybe I could… nah.” She crouched down and stared at you like a detective trying to solve a case. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers, making a noise like a bolt of thunder, and moving just as quickly. “I got it! Stay there for a sec, you two!” She took off her sock, picking up Haruka and dropping her down it, putting it back on. She picked you up and jumped on her bed. “There we go! Now it’s time for…” She unfolded her hand, leaving you on your back on her open palm. “Truth or Dare!” 


You wanted to yell at her about Haruka, but before you even could, she explained: “You know how to play Truth or Dare, right? First, one of us says either ‘Truth’ or ‘Dare’, and if neither do it, then we lose. Ready? I’ll go first. Truth.” You just bit back your question. “Fine.” “Alright, twerp. After everything I’ve done; crushed all your loser friends, abducted you and your-” she snorted, holding back laughter. “‘Girlfriend’... Do you still have a crush on me?” You hadn’t really considered it. You’d been too terrified of getting killed. But, you had to be honest. That’s the part that was killing you. You took a deep breath, swallowed all the saliva that had gathered in your mouth, and said “...Yes.” Gamo just laughed and laughed. She even slapped her thigh. “No way! I murder all your friends, and you’re still head over heels in love with me?! Ahahahahaha! I was so right to kidnap you- torturing you is gonna be the best!” 


“My turn.” You said up at her. She was still in hysterics. “It’s my turn now!” You yelled. She almost immediately stopped laughing, closing her hand in a fist, making the noise of a false buzzer. “EEEENNNHHH! Bad pet! No yelling at master.” She squeezed tight for a bit before releasing you. “NOW you can go.” You caught your breath as quickly as you could and stood up. Your immediate concern was Haruka- you could get answers for other things later. “What’re you doing with Haruka?!” You shouted up. “Who? Ohhhh, you mean the girl in my sock! She’s gonna be like our timer- and she’s extra incentive for you to play. That satisfy you?” “No! It doesn’t!” “Well, that’s a real shame. Y’know, I could just squeeze my toes right now and-” “No! Wait!” “Wait? Hmmm, I dunno. Not a whole lot of fresh air in a sock, y’know? ‘Specially mine-” “Alright, I get it! It’s your turn.” You said, defeated.

“Thank you, pet. God, I love saying that. Anyways; Dare.” You really didn’t like the way she said that. “You still have that crush, huh? You’re in love~? Head over heels~?” “Yes! Now, come one, the dare!” “Aww, just having a bit of fun. So, with the whole ‘hopelessly devoted to me’ thing… why don’t we skip to third base?” “Wha-” She brought her lips down to you, and spoke, blasting you with gusts of breath. “Here’s your dare, big boy: cum in my mouth.” Her maw opened, and her wet, slimy tongue unfurled like a fleshy carpet, waiting for your… well, like she said, your cum. You looked down at your erect penis, and thought to yourself, “I’m doing this for Haruka. I’m not doing this because I want to.” You knew that wasn’t true. You’d always dreamt of this (not exactly with this disparity in size). So you just closed your eyes, and jerked your “magic”. You did it as fast as you could; in under a minute (a new personal record). Gamo’s tongue received your little “gift”, receding back and smacking into the roof of her mouth. “Hmmm… not bad. Alright, you go.”


You were still recovering from masturbating, but panted back “...Truth.” “‘Kay.” “Why did you do it? You saw we were humans- so why didn’t you help us? Why’d you crush us?” “Uh, that’s three questions, but, whatever. I crushed you guys cus I thought it’d be fun! And I didn’t help you cus then I’d have lost my shrunken little VICTIMS! My turn again: Dare!” What could she possibly have to dare now? You just ejaculated in her mouth! She stood up, keeping the foot with Haruka stuck to it on the bed, dropping you right beneath her sizable butt. “I dare you to last under this for a full minute!” “Wait, you ca-” “Here goes~!” She dropped it on you with insane speed, sinking through the air like a stone sinks in water. You were completely surrounded in darkness and cloth. She ground her ass against the bed, rubbing you along with it. The friction gave you a nosebleed, which she was definitely going to make fun of you for. As light and air finally returned, you were picked up as Gamo returned back to her original position. “Man, that felt good. You’re a really good cushion, you know that?” You took in as much air as you could. “Alright, my-” “Ah ah! I’m going again.” “What? Why?” “Because I OWN YOU. I can do whatever I want. So, get ready- it’s another DARE!” she pulled back her shirt and dropped you in her cleavage. “Don’t get crushed!” She pressed her boobs together, smashing and grinding against her soft skin. “It’s alright, pipsqueak- you can just pop whenever you want!” She kept pushing and forcing them together. You could feel yourself breaking down, faster and faster. “Matter of fact- why don’t you just pop NOW!” She separated them again before smashing them together, crushing your body and leaving a mess on her breasts.

“Man, even the way you died is gross. Oh well.” She licked her finger and wiped your gore and guts away, wiping it on a paper towel and throwing it in the trash. “And… now that we’re alone…” She removed her sock, freeing the shrunken Haruka. “W-what’s going on?! Where’s Makoto?!” “That loser had a name? Huh. Yeah, I crushed in my boobs.” Gamo grinned her signature sadistic smile. “You… you what?” “Crushed him, smashed him. Whatever. He’s gone. And now…” She reached down and grabbed Haruka. “It’s just us~” “Wh-what’re you doing?!” “See… that what’s-his-name- you called him Makoto?- He wasn’t the only one with a crush~” Haruka stared up at Gamo, her eyes filled with lust. “Wait! Y-You have a crush on me?! Then why’d you- the game, the crushing, all of it!” “I am so sick of answering questions now- so why don’t you just pucker up, my little pet~?” Gamo puckered her lips, bringing the blond in for a kiss 5 times the size of her body. After a minute of getting smothered by Gamo’s affection, Haruka was set free. “So? How was that~?” “Gamo, I…” Haruka paused. She had to choose her next words carefully. “...I’m sorry. I don’t… like you like that.”


The grin on Gamo’s face disappeared. She said the wrong thing. “Oh yeah? What, cus I crushed your miserable little friends? Is that why?” “Well, that’s part of it, but-” “Is it the way I look? The way I talk? Huh? What is it? Not into tomboys?” “No, that’s not what I’m-” “Well, you know what? Fine. I don’t need you to like me back. Least, not yet.” “Wait, Gam- ughhh!” Haruka was interrupted by the pressure exerted by Gamo’s closed fist. “You’ll learn to love me; one way or another. ‘Til then…” Haruka got tossed onto something soft, yet stiff. Looking around, she noticed dozens of crumpled up pieces of cloth. Panties. She got tossed in Gamo’s panty drawer. “You’re gonna stay here, surrounded by my underwear. And you’re gonna be a good little pet, and when I want to, I’ll take you out to play with. Then, one day, you’re gonna wake up and realize how good you have it with me. It might take months- might even take years. But, hey, I can wait. I’m very patient. Talk to you later, my little lover~” Gamo blew her a kiss as she closed the drawer. “No! Gamo, wa-” too late. Darkness and underwear was all that was left for Haruka. Then, the next day, she would be forced to endure more of Gamo’s bullying and affection. This was her life now; a sponge to Gamo’s “love”, kept hidden in a drawer. More like a sex toy than an actual person. And, judging by the way Gamo spoke to her, it was more than likely that’s what Haruka was going to be. She stumbled around in the dark, gripping one of the dozens of panties and bringing it to her like a big blanket. Haruka began to cry at the thought of being Gamo’s new love pet, before drifting off to sleep, the visage of Gamo even taking over her dreams…


THE END

The Cruelty of Cogita by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

We've got a 5K word commission, courtesy of VengefulEdgelord! This one is about Cogita shrinking Akari and domesticating her into her pet! I really enjoyed working on this one, but fair warning: the contents are very cruel (hence the title), so if cruel giants aren't your thing, be warned! With that said, I hope you guys enjoy!

“Please? It’ll be fun!” Akari begged the regal woman, Cogita, sitting in front of her. “I’m not so sure… I haven’t battled in a frightfully long while…” “Come on, just once!” Cogita contemplated for a moment, before smirking. “Hmm… I’ll do it. On the condition that, if I win, I get to choose my prize.” “Alright, but what if I win?” “If you win… I’ll give you 3 of my rarest pokemon. Deal?” “Deal! Let’s go, Cogita!” The two paced back, bracing themselves and their Pokemon for a heated battle.


After an intense battle, Cogita was the victor. “Oh, my! It appears as though I’ve won, hmhm~!” “Ohh… darn it all!” Akari bemoaned. She sighed about her loss; “Well, you won fair and square. What is your pr-” Before she could finish, Cogita embraced her in a vice hug. She felt lightheaded. Everything was spinning. Cogita’s grip was becoming… looser… Before she blacked out, she could hear Cogita laughing, saying “You’ll make an excellent-”


Akari slowly opened her eyes to an unfamiliar landscape. As her eyes adjusted, it appeared as though everything was… fabric? Vast plains of fabric, surrounding her on all sides. Actually, now that she looked, it was sort of familiar… her clothes! She noticed she was completely nude, quickly clutching and hiding herself. Then, as if a vicious thunder had broken out, Cogita’s laughter bellowed all around her. “Oh, that is just so adorable. You haven’t even realized it yet~” Cogita’s now omnipotent voice rang out. Akari spun around before facing the titanic woman, kneeling down and staring at her amidst the sea of her own clothes. “Hello, pet~” Cogita cooed. What?! Pet?! Akari squeaked in protest. Wait… Akari made to speak again. More squeaks. Any noise or word she could’ve made was now a simple squeak. “Ah, I see you’ve noticed. When you were normal, I found your voice to be rather… vulgar. So, to accommodate your new status as my personal pet, I’ve replaced it with something far more tolerable and appropriate- an adorable little squeak~”


As Akari began to panic and hyperventilate, Cogita pulled out a long, thin chain with a small collar attached on the end. “Now, what is a pet without a proper leash, hm?” She said, reaching down for the shrunken girl to claim her prize. Akari made to run away, but Cogita’s hand slammed down like an immense wall, blocking her escape. “Ah, ah. Bad pet. Very, very bad.” She scolded, opening the collar and clamping the frigid golden collar shut around the poor girl’s neck. Now that her ‘prize’ was secured, Cogita soared back to her dizzying, terrifying height, turning to face her gorgeous mansion. “Come, come. We’re going home.” She said, tugging on Akari’s leash and flinging her forward.


Cogita’s footsteps rang out like meteors crashing into the Earth’s surface. It was everything Akari could to keep up, with the occasional painful tug from the enormous woman. After ten minutes of painstakingly keeping up with her, they headed through her enormous mansion. A grand twin staircase led upstairs, and acted like an arch to the doors to the backyard and patio. Akari slowed down to try and take it all in. Cogita wouldn’t give her even a single moment’s reprieve, tugging her through the door with a scathing “Come, now, we haven’t even made it to the backyard yet! It’s time for tea, don’t you know?” She said, her heels clacking through the polished wood floor, Akari still struggling to keep up.


Cogita opened the door to the backyard, a vast expanse of grass surrounded by forest and a small concrete patio. As the master made her way to the table, the pet couldn’t help but try to take in just how immense her surroundings were. But they were brought back to their painful reality with another aggressive tug towards her master, who was making to sit down at a table she had set up with a teapot and cup.


As she sat, Akari could hear her seat creak slightly under her rear’s weight. Before she got tugged again, she hurried over to her master’s chair before her gargantuan heel clacked down close and knocked her over. Akari was terrified that she had almost been crushed; Cogita could care less. “Go on. Clean them.” She said, reaching for the teapot and pouring it in her cup. Akari just stared up at Cogita’s face, expecting her to have a smile or something, like she was joking. What she saw instead was an annoyed grimace as she repeated her command. “Clean them.” She said, tapping the front of her enormous black pumps on the floor. Akari stood up, baffled. Cogita scoffed and rolled her eyes, pulling the leash and dragging Akari towards the smooth black surface, now caked with a thin layer of dirt. “I said,” She began as Akari’s puny form bashed against the surface of the footwear, “Clean. Them. Honestly, how hard is it to understand that?” She scolded.


Akari was still panicking, looking around for something to clean with. And just her luck; a small shred of paper! She picked it up and made for the shoe before Cogita’s enormous gloved finger flicked her back. “No! Bad pet! Bad!” She reprimanded. “I won’t allow your disgusting hands to sully my elegant shoes. You’re to sit down on all fours clean it with your tongue like a good girl.” Akari’s face was beginning to well with tears. What had she done to deserve this? This horrible fate? Before she could contemplate further, Cogita clapped her hands like a muffled thunder. “Come, now. Chop chop. Don’t tell me you’re so stupid as to not know how to lick your mistresses’ shoes?” She said. Akari, tears streaming down her face, made her way to the black pumps. She sat down as she was told, and started to lick the smooth, dirty surface, holding back coughing and gagging on what she was allowing in her mouth. Cogita sighed in relief. “Much better. See? Simply obey me and I won’t have to punish you, speck.” She said, in an attempt to be reassuring.


As Akari lapped at the footwear, she thought to herself: “How could Cogita do this? How could she just… enslave another person?! How could she act this cruelly to them? She seems so nice and approachable! But, as soon as I shrank, it’s like she’s a completely different person! This… this has to be a bad dream! A nightmare!” She keeps licking and licking as Cogita simply sips her tea and hums to herself. Eventually, after about 50 minutes of licking both shoes, Akari just couldn’t hold back her gagging anymore. She had to cover her mouth to avoid throwing up. “Come on, not now! I was so close to being done with this shoe! Please! Not now!” But it was no use. She turned away from the shoe and puked on the clean floor. She closed her eyes for a moment to pray; pray that Cogita hadn’t noticed. But as she turned around, Cogita was absolutely indignified.


“Did you just…?” She said, reaching for the leash and dragging Akari closer. “Did you just vomit? On my patio? During my leisure time?” She held up the leash, choking the life out of Akari. “That is disgusting! You nasty, awful, filthy little thing! Spewing your disgusting, putrid filth everywhere! You should be honored I’m even letting you near me at all! Do you understand that? Do you even have an inkling of comprehension as to how superior to you I am? I could eliminate you in the blink of an eye. I could squeeze you in my hand till you pop. I could dangle you like this until you choke to death. Or…” She lowered her back to the ground, Akari struggling to catch her breath. She stared up at the advancing, looming shadow of Cogita’s shoe. “Beg. Beg me not to crush you like the horrid little insect you are. Not to dispose of you like the ungrateful speck that you oh so clearly are.” Akari slammed herself to the ground in a bow, squeaking up at the titanic woman. “That’s it. Beg. Beg for me to let you maintain the privilege of life.” The shadow kept advancing, slowly. Akari kept crying, and squeaking, and begging. She could feel the shoe on her back now. “Beg for the privilege to be my tiny pet.” She commanded. Akari just kept crying and squeaking. Cogita smiled to herself. She was going to break this girl, one way or the other. Her shoe pressed harder, closer to the patio. Akari could feel the immense pressure, like she was moments away from her death. “Beg for my affection. Beg for me to love you. Beg for me to acknowledge you, and keep you as my own. Beg. For. Me.” Akari could barely squeak now, the air being forced out of her lungs, her face red with tears before Cogita finally took the shoe off her back. Akari stared up at her smiling face. “I accept your apology.”


Cogita sighed to herself. “Alright, now you’re done with my shoes; remove them. On the double.” Akari wasn’t going to let this chance go to waste. Cogita had already partly removed them, all Akari had to do was leap and grab the heel and pull. Despite its simplicity, she almost immediately regretted doing so, as she was assaulted with the rank stench of Cogita’s stale sweat which had been absorbed by her black nylon stockings. “It’s become clear to me… that you are not as well domesticated as I had believed. That is my fault. I can admit that. It has been so long since I’ve had one of you that I had simply assumed you were already trained and… ‘broken in’. However, it is evident that you are not in the slightest. But, do not fret, speck. I shall break you in. Your whole life will be devoted to me. All of me~…” She said, looming her hefty sole over the shrunken girl.


“Smell them.” Akari stared up in confusion. “If you are to devote yourself to all of me, then that includes everything. My skin, my scent… everything. Now,” She smothered Akari under the smooth black nylon, “Smell.” Akari does as she’s commanded, sniffing the stale, musty air given off by her foot. “That’s it, good girl~. Now, kiss them.” She says. Akari desperately kisses the plump foot, desperate to have it taken away. She even went as far as to hug the mighty, pillowy foot. Cogita giggled to herself from far beyond. “Excellent! Now… Lick.” Akari stopped for a moment. She had just thrown up from the outside of Cogita’s foot. How could she handle- “I said lick.” Akari took out her tongue… but no matter how close she brought it, she couldn’t bring her tongue to it. Until, of course, Cogita noticed the distinct lack of listening, pulled the leash forward, slamming her right into the stocking-clad foot. “Lick. Now.” Akari closed her eyes… and gave in. She licked. And licked. And licked. Licked and licked and licked the moist, dank stocking, more and more. Lick, lick, lick. Cogita, thank the almighty Sinnoh, was satisfied. Actually… maybe now, it was the almighty Cogita.


She merely chuckled at Akari’s now fragilized dignity. She was so close to breaking- she could feel it. “Very good, my little insect! But that was just an ‘appetizer’- Now it’s time for the main course~.” She removed her foot from Akari’s body, maintaining a firm hold on her leash as she slowly removed her pantyhose. She placed them on the table, and as Akari stared at her thick, voluptuous curves, and perfect thighs, she couldn’t help but blush a little at her master’s absolutely gorgeous form. Of course, Cogita noticed. “Hmhm, what is it, pet? Do you like what you see~? Are you entranced by my luscious, curvy form~? Well, don’t be shy,” Her bare foot slammed in front of Akari before raising up, unveiling the sickly sweet scent that wafted from her bare skin. It smelled like a rich, expensive soap; The perfect sort of smell, like freshly washed clothes or roses. Akari couldn’t exactly place it, but whatever it was, it was hypnotic. “Why don’t you go ahead and show your master how much you adore her, hm~?” Cogita giggled, a smug grin spread across her face. Akari inched forward, crawling underneath her hefty, perfect sole. “Well, go on~” Cogita urged, making mocking kissing noises high above to tease her. Akari puckered her lips and stuck her face right in the center of the pillowy foot, sinking into it like it was a smooth sand. 


Cogita could feel every little peck Akari gave her. The rush she got from dominating this unfortunate shrinky was pure, unfettered ecstasy. Every miniscule smooch made Cogita that much more excited. After about 10 minutes, Cogita slid her sole back, trapping Akari between her perfect toes. Akari stared up at her owner’s smug, grinning face. “Suck on them~” She commanded. Akari lit up a bright red before cupping her mouth on Cogita’s big toe, sucking on it as if she were a leech; an inhuman parasite, unfit to be near someone like Cogita; unfit to even exist.


Cogita, meanwhile, was loving every minute. Every suck, every little lap made her feel more and more powerful and dominant. A light blush slowly began to adorn her face as she scrunched her toes, eliciting a squeak from the girl between them. “I never said stop.” She said. Akari sucked harder, faster, more vigorously. Cogita cooed to herself as she slowly became more and more aroused. She couldn’t take it anymore- she had to let it out. She bit her lip and moaned, before reaching for her stockings on the table while pulling the leash up, and the girl out from between her toes. Akari was placed in Cogita’s soft lap, staring up at her gorgeous master’s red face beyond two mountainous mammaries. Cogita simply hummed to herself as she removed Akari’s leash. “Is… is she letting me go?” she thought, before being pinched by Cogita’s gloved fingers and hurtling through the air, all while Cogita hummed to herself. Akari was desperate to hold onto something, anything stable, flailing about for any form of safety. “Calm down, little one.” She said in an attempt to be soothing. Akari stared down, watching Cogita bring up one of her stockings, an acrid smell wafting up from them, causing Akari to turn away in repulsion. “Hmph. Stupid little thing, are you saying you think I smell disgusting? If you’re to become my pet, you’ll not just have to get used to my scent…” She brought Akari in close, right under her nose, sniffing her with a galeforce of wind shooting up into the nostrils. “You’ll need to replace your scent with mine~” Cogita chuckled to herself, tossing Akari down the long tunnel, before landing and bouncing on the bottom.


Cogita held the stocking up to her face, biting her lip as she brought Akari to eye level. “Is it comfy in there? Mhmhm~” She giggled, shaking it up and down like a fish bag and bouncing Akari every which way. “Look at you. You’re so pathetic. You can’t even escape my warm stockings, can you? Weak little bug~” She teased, as Akari gasped for air. “Oh, my, is it getting hard to breathe in there? Here…” She said, clutching the very bottom of the stocking, forcing Akari to lay down and whimper. “Ahahahaha! Having trouble~? Mmm, I love teasing you~. You look like a little worm in there- a teeny, tiny, pathetic little worm! Ahahaha!” She shook her stocking again, as Akari bashed against the closed ceiling and the weaved bottom. “Bounce, bounce, bounce~! Oh, isn’t this delightful? There’s nothing you can do but accept it. This is your life now. But, I wouldn’t exactly call what you do ‘living’. After all, you only exist to make my life better. Such is the purpose of all pets.” Cogita explained, before she chuckled. “You think it’s cramped in there right now, don’t you?” Akari nodded weakly. Cogita smirked. “It seems a little lonely in there too. But, worry not- your beloved master knows exactly what to do~” She said, opening the stocking and lowering it to the ground, her foot penetrating the opening and rushing in like water from a broken damn. “Now… take a deep breath.” Akari did as best she could before Cogita’s plump, pillowy sole barreled into her puny form, pinning her against the soft skin and nylon. As Cogita pulled on the other, she scrunched her toes to feel the shrunken girl beneath her writhe. Chuckling to herself, she picked up her black pumps and made her way back inside.

To Akari, the world was nothing but a flashing blur. Every step Cogita took made her whole body ache in pain, pain in places she never thought possible. Cogita hummed to herself as she ascended the ornate staircase up to her own personal quarters, placing her shoes in a small room dedicated to Cogita’s very specific sense of style. After depositing her shoes in their rightful place, she scrunched her toes once again. “If you’re still alive, give master a kiss.” She instructed, quickly answered by a small peck on the sole of her foot. “Excellent~” She said, removing the stocking and shaking it onto the floor. “Now, stay there, my little bug. I need you alive for this next part~” She menaced, placing her hat on a nearby hanger and removing her other stocking. Before she continued, Cogita smiled at the girl, removing her gloves. “When you were human, did people ever ogle over you? I suspect not. You are, after all, disgusting, vulgar, and unpleasant. But I, on the other hand…” She removed the vest from her shoulders, tossing it in a hamper, “...Am, and always have been…” She continued to strip herself, eventually completely nude in front of Akari. “Superior to you in every way~”


She was completely gorgeous. Age hadn’t hindered this woman’s attractiveness at all. Quite the opposite- it made her look better. She looked refined, sophisticated. Her generously sized breasts swaying and heaving with every breath, her soft, smooth stomach, her shapely, curvy waist. Just looking at her would make anyone feel inadequate. Akari was no different, red as a tomato at Cogita’s perfect, uncontained form. “Hmhmhm… like what you see, insect? People would kill for this, you know. To even touch my divine body. People have killed for it. But you…” She strode over to Akari, kneeling down and getting right into her face. “You get to do more. You’ll get to adore, and love, and worship the divine temple that is my body every single day~. Isn’t that fantastic? But remember, little bug- this is a privilege, not a right. A privilege I can revoke whenever I see fit.” Akari moaned, entranced by her beauty and terrified at her words. “Now then… Despite my jeers, I think I can admit you did a decent job with my feet earlier. Such a feat requires… a fitting reward, hmhmhm~”


Cogita hovered her crotch directly above Akari’s head. Akari kneels in front of the salivating womanhood, greedily sticking her tongue out, inches from Cogita’s titanic vagina. After watching her pet desperately trying to lick for a nice, long minute, she finally ordered her to “Pleasure~”. Akari dove forward, practically sinking into salivating womanhood. She rubbed and licked as much as her pathetic body would allow. High above, Cogita was panting like her life depended on it. Her face was beet red and sweat ran down her like waterfalls. She swallowed a glob of saliva before letting out a thunderous moan as her discharge begins to seep out onto Akari’s body. Akari licked the fluid off her face, taking in the clear liquid as much as she could.


Cogita stood up, hand over her groin, turning around and crashing her plump, voluptuous ass onto her small, slimy body. “Thank you, bug- but you don’t get to go that far yet. So just squirm around back there while master finishes what her bug started, OK~?” She teased, grinding her ass back and forth as she caressed her vagina. Akari squirmed against Cogita’s thick rear, barely able to breathe, the pressure mounting with every rigorous grind. Her hips bucked as her ass flew up in the air and, at last, Cogita finally came. She grabbed a towel and Akari, wiping the floor and tossing the towel into the hamper before walking to the bathroom with you in hand. “Not bad, insect. Now, let’s get you all cleaned for bed…” She turned on the water and lowered you underneath it, bombarding Akari with warm water. “There, there… stay still…” She said, rubbing her clean with her smooth, mature hands. After about a minute, she was finally rescued from the watery barrage as she was wiped dry with a tissue by Cogita’s warm, comforting grasp. “Good girl, staying still for master. Now, let me go fetch you your bed and blanket…” She said, striding out of the room to fetch something Akari couldn’t see.


Akari had finally proven herself. She could finally rest somewhere warm, and comfortable, and- “Here you are~” Cogita was holding up her stockings- the ones she had discarded in the hamper. “Since you did such a good job, I’ll let you choose which one you’d like to reside in for the night.” She explained, offering a completely arbitrary choice. But, fearing some sort of punishment, Akari pointed to the one on the right. “An excellent choice, bug!” She exclaimed, quickly tossing Akari inside and once again flooding the space with her plump, steamy foot. “Now the other… there we are. Now I just need my nightgown…” She strode over to her closet and grabbed a silk black nightgown, draping it over herself as she undid her hair, letting it fall down to her waist.


“All ready~” She cooed, posing to herself in the mirror, raising the foot Akari was buried beneath. “You know, pet, this isn’t nearly the end for you. I’m sure you believed that it was going to get easier; perish the thought. To be mine is simpler to say than to do. Your work will have to be rigorous, your behavior must be impeccable, and most important, you must remember…” She leaned down, bringing her foot close to her face, pressing Akari into the sole and staring down at her with a cold, malice grin, “You are not a human being. Reject the notion that you are; that you ever were. Fate brought you here, little one. You were the one who fell from the rift, yes? Then it’s simple; the almighty Sinnoh themself deigned you unfit to exist as neither human, nor pokemon. They deemed you unworthy of life, of love, of humanity. But I, on the other hand- I will act as your second chance. This was your destiny, little one. You were always meant to be my subhuman little pet. From the very moment you were brought into this world, to the very last breath you shall take… All of it is for me~” She explained. Akari wriggled in defiance. “Tsk, tsk. Don’t want to accept the truth, do you? Very well. Suit yourself. But it won’t change anything. You will always remain inferior to me. And because I find your inferiority amusing and pleasurable, I am going to work you to. The. Bone. You’ll spend the rest of your miserable, pathetic life, plastered to my foot, or being a sex toy, or a seat cushion. And I am going to enjoy every single second I will spend tormenting you, you worthless, disgusting, filthy, pathetic bug. Sweet dreams~” She threatened, drawing the covers and blanketing them in darkness.


Akari was miserable, but she was determined. Cogita wouldn’t break her! No matter what! She would persevere! She had to… she still had to go home. Akari’s consciousness slowly faded, falling asleep against the mature sole and inhaling the acrid scent of her new master’s toes…


…………………………………….


It had been 2 weeks since Akari had been taken as a pet. Cogita had placed her in her pumps to act as an insole as she went shopping in Jubilife village, kissing Cogita’s stocking-clad foot. As she walked around, placing as much weight as she could on the tiny insole, she would occasionally take a seat and dangle the pumps off her foot to tease Akari with the view of the World Beyond Cogita’s Pump. But, before she could even reach out, Cogita’s foot slammed back into place. “Aw, too bad- I hear your friends miss you~” She would taunt before walking home.


………………………………………


It had been one month now, and Cogita decided to get herself a haircut by Jubilife’s bubbly barber, Arezu. This time, she was wedged in Cogita’s buttcrack, serving as a “cushion” for her voluptuous behind. As Cogita’s enormous ass pressed into Akari, Cogita relaxed as the young redhead excitedly went about her work. “Hey, Miss Cogita, do you know Akari? The girl that fell through the rift? Apparently she’s been missing for some time. Do you have any idea what happened to them?” Arezu asked. Akari tried to scream, but was instantly silenced with a single grind of Cogita’s firm, powerful rear. “Oh, dear, that’s the first I’ve heard of this! That’s absolutely terrible! I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for her. Who knows- she may even be closer than we think…” Akari squirmed and bashed and against Cogita’s plump cheeks, shouting as loud as she could with what limited air she had. “I see. Well, thank you. The usual trim?” “Yes, dear, thank you, that would be splendid.”

……………………………………………


3 months. Akari was getting worn down. She hadn’t eaten or drank anything good in so long. All she had eaten was crumbs and dead skin, all she had to drink was Cogita’s sweat. Cogita had special visitors today- Cyllene of Galaxy Team. Despite Akari’s hopes, she was certain Cogita had her own plans. Sure enough, she did- she was Cogita’s necklace. She had tied the leash across and left her smothered in her enormous, sweaty cleavage.


“Miss Cogita- I’ve been informed that Akari’s last activity was seen here.” “And when was this?” “Just 3 months ago, ma’am. Akari was a vital asset to Galaxy Team. Any information you could provide would be beneficial.” “I’m terribly sorry, Miss Cyllene, but I’m afraid I haven’t seen hide nor hair of the poor girl recently- let alone 3 months ago. I’m terribly sorry I couldn’t be of help…” “No, no, it’s fine. You needn’t worry about Akari’s safety- that falls to the Galaxy Team. But, please, if you see her, please inform us immediately. Have a nice rest of your day, ma’am.” “You as well. Safe travels.”


As soon as Cyllene was guaranteed gone, Cogita pulled back her shirt and leash, hanging Akari by her neck. “Did you hear that, bug? I needn’t worry about your safety, hmhm~. Do you know what time it is~?” Akari gagged as she was lowered to the ground as her leash was tugged forward. “Time to go for a walk~!”


……………………………………


1 year. A whole year with no chance. It didn’t matter. Akari was at her breaking point. She had just woken up. She stared up in the darkness of Cogita’s stocking drawer, surrounded by her rank scent, remembering that today was the “anniversary” of Akari’s abduction. And they both knew that. The pitch black sky was torn open and replaced with blinding light and a smug, sultry grin.


“Guess what day it is today, insect? Today marks one year you’ve been my plaything! Aren’t you excited? I’ve something very special planned for us today~” She said, reaching into the drawer and exposing Akari to her completely nude body. “You know what makes this even better? Today is my birthday~! When is your birthday, bug?” Akari simply lay there, staring up at Cogita’s smug face. “That’s right! You don’t have a birthday anymore because it’s better if you were never born! Well done! But, today, being a special occasion, I’ve set aside time for us all day~” She said, slamming her ass onto the bed and turning to lie down. “You’re going to massage, and caress, and lick and kiss every last inch of my glorious temple of a body. Because, today, you are less than a worthless nothing ; meanwhile, I… am a GODDESS. YOUR Goddess. And worthless things like you must always worship your goddesses. Forever and ever, until the day you die.” Cogita had gone into one of her classic speeches about just how inferior Akari was to her. She had heard it all before. But today, something snapped. All her pride, her resilience, her willpower; it all faded away as the tears cascaded down her face.


“Oh- OHHHH, hoho, you’ve done it! You’ve finally given in and accepted your place; accepted what you are~. Good, good. From now on, no more struggling, no more disobedience. Just my good little girl, OK~?” Cogita swooned, bringing Akari to her perfect lips, engulfing her now domesticated pet in a soft, marshmallowy kiss, a small strand of saliva snapping as she brought her away, putting Akari down at her feet.


“Alright, time for you to get to work, bug~. Have fun worshiping my perfect body~” Cogita swooned, lying down on her front and crossing her arms, placing it and her head on her pillow. Akari stepped forward, determined to make her master- no, her Goddess, as happy as she possibly could, throwing herself into her work, kissing, licking, rubbing, and worshiping her Goddess’ perfect, gorgeous feet and body.


And as she did it now, Akari could finally admit to herself… this was, without even a single shadow of an available doubt, the happiest moment of her entire life.

The Devastation of the "Demon Child" by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! They asked for the Strawhats from One Piece to get shrunk and crushed by an unaware Nico Robin! Had a lot of fun working on this one, and I hope you guys enjoy it!   

It had been a couple of days the Strawhats had spent out at sea without sight of an island. As the Sunny sailed through the sea, Robin was lounging on the deck, reading to herself about an ancient tribe called the “Ehx Cyouse” who created mysterious runes with unknown methods during the Void Century. However, in modern day, nothing is known about this tribe, save for the fact that the tribe was apparently on the brink of extinction 2 years before the Void Century began- and then, once it did, they vanished without a trace.


“Hey, Robin. Whatcha reading?” Luffy said, stretching his head over her shoulder. He must’ve been truly bored out of his skull if he was actually taking interest in a book; something Usopp and Chopper were definitely shocked by as well. “Oh, this? It’s a fascinating document about an ancient tribe of magicians who based their society on the creation and use of powerful runes.” “Oh, cool!...What’s that mean?” Luffy asked, still confused. Robin just chuckled at her captain’s question, her face still an unbreaking smile. “Well, nothing now- they’ve been gone for thousands of year. It’s widely believed they went extinct.” “Extinct? Like dinosaurs?” “Yes, Luffy. Like dinosaurs.” “But what about places like Little Garden? Do you think they’re on an island like that?” Usopp snuck up behind Luffy and smacked him on the back of the head. “Of course not, stupid! Those were people, not dinosaurs!”


Robin just laughed at her crewmates’ shenanigans. “Guys! Look! Land ho!” Nami, the navigator, shouted. Luffy excitedly rushed to the front of the ship to get a good look. “Woahhhh! Look at those big rocks!” Usopp exclaimed. Robin decided to take a look at the new scenery as well, noting the massive, tilting stones adorning the island. “They look more so to be pillars… they look ancient.” “They look cool! Come on, let’s go see ‘em!” Luffy said, jumping up and down while hanging on the rail. Franky made a turn towards the island, as they all prepared to land. Just before they did, Robin found Chopper. “Oh, Doctor? Could I ask you a favor?” “Hm? What is it, Robin?” “When we get to the island, I’m going to be doing some exploring. While I am, could you go into my room and collect my laundry for me?” “Sure, I can do it once I set up some of the tents.” “Oh, thank you, Doctor, you are too kind.” She complimented the reindeer, prompting him to do a bizarre, wavy dance while saying “I’m not~! You jerk~!” Robin simply chuckled and got herself ready to explore. 


When they landed, they set up a small camp and campfire. As the others went around to find food and supplies, Robin went around exploring, leaving small copies of her fingers on trees so she could keep track of where she’s been. As she wandered, she stumbled across large ruins with a large cube in the middle; a poneglyph, something only Robin could read. As she examined the cube, translating it in her head before repeating it to herself out loud. “‘Whomever speaks these words shall be the one to stand the tallest’... How bizarre. Wait… does that mean I…” she stared at her hands, manifesting eyes on nearby walls to get a look at herself from all angles. “I don’t look any taller… What could this mean?” She thought to herself before deciding to simply head back to the Sunny.


Unbeknownst to her, all of her friends were immediately shrunken as soon as she spoke the words of the poneglyph aloud. They were all scattered around, completely confused and panicked about what in the world could’ve just happened. Unfortunately for them, it was about to get far, far worse.


Robin trudged through the jungle, following the trail of fingers she left behind, the sweltering heat making her sweat intensely despite her choice in clothes; a large white sunhat, a small, tied pink shirt with white flowers adorned on it, tied to show off her massive chest, a black bikini bottom, and white sandals with purple bridges. As she got closer to the camp, she noticed a distinct lack in any typical signs of life, or signs of her crewmates.


When she stepped out of the jungle, the beach was totally lifeless save for the things they had all set up together. “What happened here? Did everyone go back on the ship…?” She wondered aloud, completely unaware of a certain blonde cook who had just seen one of his two favorite people.


Despite the fact all the Strawhats were scattered and far apart, Sanji’s bellowing of “ROBIN-CHWAAAAAAAAAAN~!” was really hard to miss. He leapt into the air and began using his “Sky Walk” technique to run up, and up, further and further, higher and higher. Robin, meanwhile, was not paying attention to the frantically flying chef that was barreling towards her ample chest, the equivalent of a grain of sand flying up a mountain. As she glanced around in confusion, however, she caught a glimpse of something flying at her chest. Her imagination conjured up a cartoonish image of a perverted fly with hearts on every one of its eyes. “Ew.” She said. As soon as Sanji made it to her chest, he hovered there, ogling their magnificence and muttering to himself, not even noticing the monolithic hands encroaching upon him, sealing his fate with a thunderous, booming CLAP!, turning him into a gorey, bloody mess in her palms, wiped away with a simple swipe on her thigh. 


“Now, where are the others?” She said, free from that small distraction. She began making her way towards the ship to see if they were on there. But, far below her, Usopp was shivering in terror, holding up his slingshot, the Black Kabuto, aiming it right at her skyscraper of a leg. He stuttered to himself about “being a feared warrior of the sea” and “commanding 10,000 men”; the usual lies. He closed his eyes and yelled, firing an exploding shot that landed right on her calf. “Hm?” She glanced down at the small irritation, spotting the shrunken Usopp. She didn’t recognize him, of course. Her imagination once again took hold, this time imagining an ant with a cannon for a thorax. She sighed, raising her foot up to smash the pest. “Gross.” She said, stamping her foot down as Usopp ran in terror, desperate not to die under the white bottoms of her sandals, not for his adventure to end here; but it was all in vain. Robin’s foot was just too massive to outrun, and he was crushed beneath it, bursting into guts and viscera.


“What’s going on with these bugs on this island?” She complained. Zoro, not knowing Usopp had made the same mistake he was about to make, released a 1080 Pound Cannon on her other calf. “Ah! Another one?” She said, raising her other foot to smash the new pest. As Zoro ran to get out from under her foot, he ran the complete opposite direction, right under Robin’s gargantuan sandal. “Oh, good. You’ve accepted your fate.” She said, bringing her foot down on the green-haired swordsman. As Zoro ran, he thought about how he couldn’t die here. He still had to become the greatest swordsman! He wanted to watch Luffy become Pirate King! He had to- his thoughts were interrupted by the instantaneous pressure exerted on his whole body by Robin’s sandal, turning his once-powerful body into a fine red mist.


“Seriously, what is going on with these bugs…?” She said, glancing around at the sand on the beach, looking for another bug, spotting one a couple inches away. She leaned down to grab it, not knowing it was actually the navigator, Nami. Nami, seeing Robin’s titanic body kneel down, tried to run away over the vast grains of sand. “Where exactly do you think you’re going?” Robin’s voice invaded the air, all sound replaced with her booming voice. Her pointer finger barreled down on the poor navigator, who was completely scared senseless, the only thing she knew to do was run away. As she ran, she dared to glance back at the impending monolith; sprawled across the entire encroaching finger were thousands of tiny, tiny arms, all reaching out, grasping for their little target. Nami screamed, tears erupting out of her eyes, her brain totally overloaded.


“Come here, little buggy~” She said, poking the shrunken navigator and engulfing her in thousands of tiny arms. “There we are. Now, let’s get you stowed away so I can research you later…” she brought her finger to her left boob, more tiny arms shooting out, transferring the shrunken Nami from the finger to the breast. The arms sprouting from Robin’s breast wrapped and entangled Nami, smothering and choking her. As Nami stared up at the sky (which happened to be Robin’s chin at the moment), she sobbed and cried, reaching her hand out for some invisible savior- for someone, anyone to come help her. But it didn’t matter. The voracious hands brought Nami’s outstretched arm back into their makeshift tomb, before sealing the poor girl in a dark, airtight coffin, the size of a mole on Robin’s buxom chest.


“There you go, all safe and secure. Let’s get you to your new home in a petri dish…” She said, strolling back to the ship, stepping on Luffy along the way. Due to his rubber body, he managed to survive the impact, but even with armament haki helping to support his defense, it hurt him. Bad. As Robin’s sandal lifted, freeing her captain, he growled and blew into his muscle. “Gear… Fourth!” He yelled, his upper body inflating into a big ball, unable to stand on the ground properly, forced to bounce. He forced his feet on the ground, his feet contracting into his legs as he prepared to launch himself at high speed. Once his feet stopped retracting, he blasted himself through the air, yelling “ROBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!” At the top of his lungs.


Robin, of course, couldn’t hear him too well. She heard a buzzing noise, though, and she looked around to try and find the source, spotting a fat fly, Luffy, coming towards her. She groaned and brought up her hands again to clap. “I already have one of you,” She said, moving to smash Luffy in a thundering clap; Luffy’s Gear Fourth was too quick, and he dodged just in time, his flight being knocked around from the clap’s shockwave. “I do not,” Another air-quaking clap narrowly avoided, “need,” another clap. Luffy was close now, riding along the length of her arm. “Another!” She said, slapping her arm, finally catching Luffy and smashing him against her arm.


“How aggravating…” She said, watching Luffy’s shrunken body fall down before turning around and walking on deck. Luffy lost consciousness for a moment, before springing back to life and centering himself and flying back after Robin as fast as he could, but he could barely keep up. He started huffing and panting the longer he flew. “Dammit… come on, not now…!” He said, trying to desperately catch up before a pain shot through his whole body, the air in his muscles shooting out as he deflated, falling on the plank of the ship. He reached out at the now blurred Robin, far, far in the distance, before limping his way to the side of the ship, slowly leaning on the wall for support as he walked.


Robin, meanwhile strode into Chopper’s hospital room, her breasts bouncing with every step, making Nami nauseous as she was thrashed against her arm-woven prison. Robin scoured the cabinets, picking an empty petri dish out and finally freeing Nami from her hellish confines. Nami gasped for air before Robin’s finger sprouted dozens of hands, gripping her tiny body and dropping her in the petri dish. “There we go, your new home.” Robin said, yawning. “I’m quite tired. Let’s go to my room, shall we~” She said, putting the top back on the petri dish and picking it up, strolling to her room.


As she walked in her room, she had totally forgotten about Chopper and her laundry. The reindeer was unfortunately shrunken right as he leaned to pick up her laundry hamper, landing right in a pair of pajama short shorts. As Robin entered her room and saw her hamper, she sighed. “Oh, right… if the crew’s gone, then Chopper wouldn’t have done my laundry…” She sighed, taking out the shorts Chopper was stuck in and placing them on her bed along with a tanktop. As she heaved a sigh, she looked at her armpit and gave it a sniff, wrinkling her nose. “Ugh, this heat must’ve gotten to me… I’ll be right back~” She said to the shrunken Nami, walking away with her change of clothes in hand, on her way to the bath.



Luffy saw the titan make her way out of her room, strolling at a speed that shouldn’t be possible from a person- no, from a creature of that immense size. He was about to make his way after her, but his rarely-used intelligence kicked in: “If I go after her to wherever she’s going, she’ll be out by the time I get halfway there, and it’ll take longer to follow her back to her room.” He thought. He looked at his hands and flexed his fingers. “Nice, I’m back to full strength!” He said, pumping blood through his legs and arms straight to his heart. “Gear Second!” He shouted, running to Robin’s room at blinding speed, hoping he could make it before she finished taking her bath.


As Robin stepped into the empty room, drawing herself some warm water. On the ground near the edge of the tub, the musical afro-sporting skeleton was awestruck at Robin’s massive form. As she stripped nude, the skeleton’s jaw literally unhinged and dropped to the floor. All he did was watch as her enormous nude butt slammed down on him, his bones popping and snapping, cracking in two as the immense pressure of the pillowy rear crushed him. Despite the horrible, crushing pain, Brook felt as if he was in paradise; if this were how he was going to go, he’d be OK with it. Well, maybe he’d miss Laboon… “Little uncomfortable…” She said, bringing her ass back up and slamming it down, grinding it back and forth until the remains of Brook’s remains were nothing but a fine powder to be washed away in the warm, soapy water of the Sunny’s bath.


“Haah… this feels nice…” She sighed in relief, lying back and sliding her lower half down into the tub, washing Brook’s powdered remains away. “What a day… I wonder what those strange runes were. And what was up with those horrible bugs?” She pondered. “What happened to the others? …Whatever it is, I’m sure they’ll be fine. They’re all strong and dependable.” Her faith in her crewmates was definitely a tad misplaced today. The only ones left alive were Chopper, Luffy, Franky and Nami.


As Robin bathed, Chopper was trying his best to escape from her panties. He fought against the heavy fabric, stumbling and panting before he finally made it out of the cramped clothes. He needed to get out of here, to figure out what happened to him, to figure out if the others were all safe! Unfortunately for him, by the time he got out, so had Robin. She dried herself off with a nearby towel before leaning down to pick up her shorts. Chopper was flung around with the movement, landing right in the space between the openings for her legs. As Robin yanked her shorts up, Chopper was lodged straight in her buttcrack. Chopper tried to wriggle free, only making Robin feel that much more uncomfortable. “What the…? They were fine last night…” Robin said, pulling them up higher and higher, flattening Chopper’s body into her smooth, warm skin. As he was flattened, he thought of his crewmates. What happened to them? All he could do was hope they were alright. And, despite his desperate hopes and struggles, his body simply couldn’t take it anymore, popping into a microscopic stain on Robin’s left cheek, rubbed away by the friction of her cheeks as she walked.


Luffy, meanwhile, had snuck into Robin’s room, looking around for a high spot to get to. He closed his eyes and focused on his Observation Haki, searching for any signs of life. He saw the outline of Nami’s soul high above on the nightstand. He covered his arms and legs in Armament Haki, blowing into his muscles again and going back into Gear Fourth. He prepared to launch off the ground, blasting off like a rocket up the leg of the nightstand. As he landed, Nami, who was on her knees crying for help, saw her captain arrive, running over to the wall of the dish and banging on it to get his attention. “Nami! Get outta the way!” He shouted, putting his hands between the lid and dish and using all of his might to try and pull the plains-sized covering.


Robin, meanwhile, had just gotten out of the bathroom, heading to her room, finally ready to sleep after a frankly exhausting day. Beneath her, Franky was stationed below. Unbeknownst to either Robin or Luffy, Franky had witnessed everything that was going on; from Nami’s abduction to Luffy heading for Robin’s room. Although he was far away, he could definitely do some damage. Or, at the very least, he could draw Robin’s attention. “OK… let’s SUPER do this thing!” He shouted, hyping himself up as two small metal poles appeared from his massive hands.


His hands began to glow with a bright light, collecting vast amounts of energy as he aimed at Robin’s forehead. “RADICAL BEAM!!” He bellowed, launching a blast of energy that struck Robin right on her cheek. She yelped in pain, moving her hand to cover up the area shot. She scowled over at where the attack originated from, noticing a small, fading light. She glared, stomping over to the source. Franky, of course, tried to flee, but he was quickly surrounded by Robin’s big and second toe. “Where is it? I know it was another one of those miserable bugs! Unghh… I don’t even want to examine that one I captured… I’ll just crush it! The same way I’ll crush this one when I get my hands on it!” She raged.


Franky, meanwhile, was totally overwhelmed by the swampy toe cleavage. The warmth from the bath and her residual heat combined to make an acrid, musty cocktail. Franky felt like he was going to suffocate in her scent. Unfortunately for him, it was about to get worse. Robin scrunched her toes together, smothering and crunching the shrunken shipwright. He cried out in pain as her horrid grip was released, slamming back down to the ground as Robin’s acrid sole loomed over him. She tapped her foot as she observed the ground, completely oblivious to the tiny cyborg right beneath her sweaty, pounding soles.


Crossing her arms, she sighed in frustration, turning back and grinding Franky into a metallic, meaty pulp. Of course, his cybernetics managed to keep him alive- but not for long. As she walked, her foot continued to smash and trample the now scrapped body of Franky, now nothing but a black and red stain and pieces of scrap metal plastered to her meaty, sweaty sole.


Robin strode into her room, anger and frustration practically shooting off her like bullets. Luffy had just barely gotten the lid off before he noticed the titan stomp into the room. “Damn it…!” He lamented, trying to speed up the lifting as best he could. His feet pumped in and out faster than they ever had before, his muscles bulging with the immense effort. Unfortunately, his Gear Fourth was seconds away from giving out, and Robin was on her way. And then, the instant she closed the door, he could feel it; all the air rushed out. His grip on the lid was like an anchor, launching him straight across the long glass circle and onto the back of Robin’s desk. He flew further and further, getting lodged between two thick archeology books. He struggled around, but his strength was all gone, and would be for the next 15 minutes.


Robin had walked over to her desk, staring down at the pathetic, shrunken, trapped girl in the dish. Robin stared down and sighed, mournful of what she was about to do before she even did it. “I do feel bad for killing you… but honestly, I’m fed up with you insects. All you’ve done all day is attack me, even though I’ve done nothing to you! Trust me, if you were big like me, you would be doing the same.” She explained, staring down at her tiny prisoner. “Wait… why am I explaining this to you? You’re nothing but a pathetic, weak little bug. You probably don’t even know what I’m saying…” She groaned.


Nami tried to show Robin that, no, she could understand. She banged the walls, nodded her head “no”, yelled as loud as she could, anything to let Robin know of her sentience. Robin just exhaustedly took off the lid, the fresh air washing over Nami like a tidal wave, knocking her on her back as she stared up at the indifferent colossus. Robin’s eyes looked tired and frustrated. Although she was looking at the dish and at Nami, it felt as if she was staring past her; like the pathetic bug that Nami now was wasn’t even worth acknowledging with a caring glance.


Robin sighed, bringing up her enormous fingers, moving to pinch Nami in them. Nami tried to flee, but ran into the wall. She bashed the wall, crying and screaming. “LUFFYYYYY!!” She screamed, as Robin’s monolithic digits pinched around her, dragging her out of the cold, smooth dish. She brought the poor girl right up to her eye, getting a better look at her next victim. Nami squirmed and struggled fruitlessly, staring into the enormous blue and black pool of Robin’s eye. Nami was completely speechless, tears streaking silently down her face as Robin observed her.

“R-ROBIN! PLEASE! IT’S ME! LOOK! LOOK AT ME!! PLEASE!!” Nami begged her titanic captor. Robin squinted at the navigator, trying to get a better look. “Hmmm…” she hummed to herself, contemplating what the thing in her hands was. “COME ON, ROBIN! LOOK! IT’S ME!! LET ME GO!! PLEASE!!!” Nami continued to beg and scream and cry and struggle as much as she possibly could. But none of it did any good. Robin simply let out an air-busting “Hmph”, increasing the pressure between her pinching fingers. “NO WAIT ROBIN PL-” Nami reached out just as she exploded into bloody guts and gore between Robin’s lithe fingers. Robin simply exhaled thru her nose, wiping away the gore and viscera with a nearby tissue.


She sloshed onto her bed, pulling the covers and blanket over her, exhausted. She sighed into the pillow, her eyelids growing heavy as she lamented the day she had and drifted off to a peaceful slumber. Luffy, meanwhile, was struggling as much as his now limp body would allow. As Robin lightly snored, Luffy thrashed, thinking who else Robin most likely killed. Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Brook; All of his crew, all totally gone, obliterated by his archaeologist. And now that he was small, his dream, his ambition, becoming the Pirate King… it was utterly impossible. Luffy began to sob; at his broken dreams, at his dead crew, at his own powerlessness, his inability to protect his friends. Everything. It all came down on him like a ton of bricks.


Luffy slowly gained his strength back, and with it, an unyielding rage shot through him like fire. Using his regained strength, he heaved with all his might as the books he was stuck between toppled over. He took a deep breath, and yelled out “ROBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!” at the top of his lungs. The books crashed on the desk, and although Robin subconsciously heard it, she barely stirred from her sleep. “Damn it… Robin…! I need to get her! I’ll put everything I have… into this last Gear Fourth!!”


He transformed for the third and final time, wasting no time in launching into the air. As he flew, he blew more air into his arm. More and more, until it had reached a massive size. But if this was to get Robin’s attention, he needed more. So he kept blowing, and blowing. By the time he was above Robin’s bed, his fist had inflated to a normal size. He huffed and panted at all the intense blowing, before aiming at Robin’s face. “ROBIIIIIIIIIIN!!!” He yelled, barreling towards her at high speed.

“KING, KING, KING…” He bellowed, swinging his fist, “...KONG GUNNNN!!!” The enormous fist was fully in motion, on a collision course with Robin’s pretty face. As Luffy’s flew towards her, she stirred a little in her sleep, turning over, mumbling about how hot she was and the sweat that was building. This small turn was enough for Luffy’s fist to completely miss, hitting the pillow instead with a soft thud. “Damn it! No!” He shouted, losing all of the air in his body and careening downwards.


As Luffy plummeted, Robin stirred from her slumber. “Mnh…? Wha…?” She murmured, raising her arm to look behind her, not noticing her captain careening towards her open, sweaty armpit. “Hmm…” She mumbled, lowering her arm as Luffy plopped right into a bead of sweat. As soon as he was plunged into the slimy, salty, mirey bubble of liquid, the curse of the Devil Fruit kicked in, rendering him completely helpless as he floated there, mouth agape, conscious just long enough to see Robin’s arm fully descend, sealing his fate; to die in the swampy confines of her armpit.


Robin, meanwhile, was sound asleep, hardly a care in the world. Completely and totally unfazed that she had just totally wiped out all of her friends. As she slept, she dreamt the strangest thing. All her friends had shrunk to the size of bugs. A small grin crept onto her face at the ridiculousness of the dream. I mean, shrinking to the size of bugs? That was ridiculous. Surely, something like that would never happen. And if it did, they would definitely be able to figure out a way to solve it. They always did.



THE END




 

Arezu's Addiction by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for DeadGravity! This one is a follow up to our recent art trade; Arezu shrunken in Akari's shoe, getting deep into it as she trudges around the Obsidian Fields. This was super fun to write! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

It had been 2 days since Akari had sealed Arezu within her stuffy, moist socks. As Akari explored the various biomes of the Hisui region, every step she took smothered Arezu more and more under her sweaty, dirty sole. Not that she minded, of course; quite the opposite. She relished every opportunity to be pressed into her soulmate’s- well, sole. Every kiss, every lick, every step and sensation made her love it that much more, her brain shooting vast amounts of dopamine through her mind.


Akari laid down to rest for a moment, taking off her shoe and unfurling her sock to check on her shrunken girlfriend. As she saw Arezu squirming, and rubbing, and smothering her sole with her miniscule affection, she couldn’t help but grin. She gently pushed Arezu deeper into her sole with her thumb, gently kneading her into the plush, doughy surface. “That’s it, good girl~” She teased.


As Arezu was pushed further in, she wriggled and squirmed with excitement. She got to go deeper into her lover’s perfect foot! When she heard Akari call her a good girl, the dopamine that blasted through her was like a tidal wave of pure ecstasy. She kissed and licked faster than before as she was rubbed around deep into the wrinkled crevasse of Akari’s sweaty soles.


Akari removed her thumb, a thin layer of sweat covering the surface. “Phew… pretty stuffy in there, huh? Hehehe~” Akari giggled as she pulled her sock back on, trapping Arezu in the humid, swampy mire of her sock. She stood back up and stretched, making sure to mount the pressure on her active little insole, before relaxing her muscles and trudging on.


As she marched, a notification sounded on her Arc Phone- a distortion was going to appear nearby! She brought out her celestial flute, before thinking… well, the distortion is pretty far away, and it’s going to show up in 5 minutes… she had plenty of time. She scrunched her toes as she thought this; she was absolutely doing this to justify trampling Arezu even more. With her excuse fully planted in her mind, she dashed off in the direction of the distortion, stomping Arezu into the moist, warm soles as she ran.


Arezu, meanwhile, was rhythmically compressed against Akari’s acrid sole. Every step and footfall pushing her deep into the wrinkles and grime that she adored so much; only for Akari’s foot to rise up again, leaving Arezu desperate for more, only to be quickly met with exactly what she wanted. This repeated on a seemingly endless cycle; Stomp, lift, stomp, lift, stomp, lift. Over and over and over, for 5. Whole. Minutes. And she adored every second of the crushing pressure.


Akari finally arrived at the spot of the distortion, moments before it appeared. She stepped into the circle, waited a few moments (scrunching her toes to keep her “pet” entertained), and then, in a flash, the distortion manifested, surrounding the area in a bizarre purple sphere.


“Alright, Arzy, hang on tight~!” Akari said. Arezu suctioned herself to Akari’s sole in response, greedily suckling on the inklings of sweat that formed there. Akari just smiled as she hid behind a nearby rock to remain unseen by the pokemon that had just spawned into the distorted space. She readied a pokeball, waited for them to turn around, and rolled out, sending the passenger in her shoe flying into the ceiling of her damp sock, bouncing off and getting smashed right into the hefty sole as Akari finished her roll and tossed the pokeball.


After a couple of minutes and engaging in a couple battles, catching a few pokemon and picking up various shards, Akari took a brief rest behind a tree. As she rested, a small item spawned next to her. She picked it up to examine it. This was… a linking cord! She could use this to evolve a couple pokemon she had in pastures! She excitedly scrunched her toes, squishing Arezu, and coming to a realization. She checked her satchel to see if she had the proper materials, then back at the linking cord, and then one final squeeze on Arezu’s miniscule body. She smirked; she had everything she needed to carry out her perfect plan. And as if on cue, the distortion had just disappeared. She stood up and darted off in the direction of the nearest base camp, eager to put her idea into motion.


When she arrived, she immediately sat herself at the crafting bench and got to work. Arezu greedily lapped at her girlfriend’s sole in the meantime, anxious to have her goddess praise her again. After a while, she would soon get her wish, as her prison was bathed in soft light and overlooked by the beaming face of Akari.


“Having fun, my precious little Arzy~?” She teased, rubbing her thumb across Arezu’s body as if she was petting her. Arezu moaned in pleasure; she was far too entranced by everything to even enunciate properly. “Hehe, glad you’re enjoying yourself~! Hey, I’ve got a little reward for you~” She said. Arezu stared at her as she unveiled her “reward”; Akari had fashioned the Linking Cord she got earlier into a thin collar, complete with leash. The only odd thing about it was a second, larger collar. “Hehe… it’s a toe ring! I’ll put you in this cute little collar, and you’ll be chained to my big toes that you love so much~! But that means I’m gonna have to do this…” She said, whipping her sock off and peeling Arezu off. Arezu was indignant about being removed from her favorite spot, squirming and moaning in irritation. “Hey, hey, calm down! Calm down, sweetheart, it’s only a few seconds.” Akari tried to calm her down, putting the collar on her “pet’s” neck and the ring on her second toe, putting Arezu back in her favorite place. 


Arezu had finally calmed down, after getting what she wanted. “See? Aww, is my little Arzy so happy to be back on her big Kari’s foot~?” Arezu nodded and squeaked in response. “Good girl~” Akari cooed, pulling the sock back on with her girlfriend securely attached. As Akari stood up, she was reminded of just how similar this was to what Arezu would do to her when she was tiny. Before she could continue that thought, she heard the distinct cry of a pokemon with an unfinished entry, heading off in the direction of the noise to collect some data.


The more Akari battled and snuck around, the more and more she thought about Arezu. Her smooth skin, her pretty face… her feet. She kept thinking about the times Arezu would shrink her, keeping her between her lavish toes… using her like a toe separator… used as an insole or a cushion… and the more she thought about this, the more envious she became of Arezu right now; having the time of her life smushed underneath her sweaty foot. As Akari brewed on her jealousy, she became more and more upset. She wanted to be where Arezu was right now! She wanted to suck her girlfriend’s foot! Akari pouted in frustration, trudging back to the nearest base camp- she was gonna give Arezu(‘s feet) some love, one way or the other!


Arezu, meanwhile, was more than content suckling on Akari’s foot as she stomped through the Obsidian Fields. She’d be interrupted, however, by the overwhelming freshness of the outside air and Akari’s pouting face high above. “Wow. Having fun down there, aren’t you?” Total deja-vu. The only difference was the tone- completely flat and frustrated. “Aren’t you forgetting someone, though? Someone bigger? Someone that loves your feet just as much as you love mine?” She interrogated the speck on her sole.


Arezu was, understandably, confused. Akari grumbled before pointing at herself. “Come on, Arzy! You’ve been having all the fun- I want some too!” She whined. Arezu clinged tighter to her goddess’ sole- she wasn’t going to budge. Akari gasped in indignation, pouting at her lover’s defiance. “Oh, so THAT’S how it’s gonna be, huh? Well… too bad! I’m bigger than you! So, what I say goes!” She explained. Arezu simply “hmphed!”, laying into Akari’s frustrations. “Why you little… I want those feet!” She complained, peeling Arezu off her sole like a bandage. “And I’m gonna get them…” “W-Wait, Kari, what’re you-” “...One way or the other!” Akari opened her cavernous maw, hot breath washing over Arezu like a tidal wave.


Akari’s enormous tongue slowly slithered out of hiding, immediately aiming for Arezu’s puny feet, slathering them in viscous saliva. Arezu recoiled a little in surprise, but Akari’s firm grip assured she wasn’t going anywhere. After a couple of licks, Akari closed her mouth. She stared at the panting Arezu in her hands, greedily licking her lips. “K-Kari…?” Arezu said. She wasn’t given even a second to prepare herself; Akari plunged her right into the moist, dank confines of her mouth, collar and toe ring still attached.


As Akari sucked on her miniscule girlfriend, a great big smile spread on her face. Arezu, meanwhile, was forced against the roof of Akari’s mouth, buffeted by crashing waves of saliva as Akari savored her flavor. Akari’s pleasured moans echoed and pierced Arezu’s eardrums. “Mmmm… feet~” She cooed, sucking until all the flavor had been completely extracted. She pinched the small barber and removed her from her gaping jaw, chuckling.

“Ehehe… sorry! I got a bit carried away, ehehe…” She said, sheepishly giggling to herself. “Anyways… what a day, huh? We’d better get home!” She tried to change the subject, but Arezu simply pouted in the palm of her hand, drenched in slimy saliva. “H-Hey, I said I was sorry… please don’t be mad?” Akari begged. Arezu sighed in frustration. “It’s fine. I would’ve done the same thing…” “Oh, I knew you’d understand! You’re the best, Arzy~!” She said, nuzzling her to her cheek. “I know, I know… whaddya say we go home and get… comfy~?” Arezu teased. Akari’s face lit up. “Yes, ma’am!” she said, putting Arezu back onto her foot. 


“Alright, Arzy, sit tight~! Just a couple days' journey home! Hope you’re ready~!” Akari said, skipping off into the distance, both her and her girlfriend satisfied. Now it was time for the long trek back home…


THE END

The Detective Prince's Punishments by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission down, this one for @Ralzelk on Twitter (check out their account here)! He asked for Naoto from Persona 4 to take a bunch of tinies to her home to "punish" them for their crimes! Thank you for commissioning me! I hope you guys enjoy!

It was a shocking event across all of Japan. Seemingly out of nowhere, people began to contract a horrible disease where they would shrink to 2 inches tall. There were next to no symptoms documented, no vaccines, no antibiotics, no cures, nothing. If you shrank, you would simply be that way forever.


In order to help the affected people maintain a semblance of their regular lives, society had to conform and adapt. One such adaptation was allowing them to attend certain schools with other normal sized students. One such school was Yasogami High, in the small, sleepy town of Inaba.


Last year in Inaba, a horrible series of murders took place, and the town became shrouded in a disgusting, miasmic yellow fog. Luckily for the town, a small group of teenagers, known as the “Investigation Team”, solved the murders and removed the malevolent God that shrouded the town in fog. One of the people that saved the town was the legendary “Detective Prince”, Naoto Shirogane, a girl who portrayed herself as a man in order to work better in the police, a male dominated space. Though, since meeting the Investigation Team, she’s become far more confident in herself, and doesn’t feel the need to carry herself like that anymore (although she still tends to wear Yasogami’s male uniform).


Getting used to living amongst tiny people had been rather difficult for Naoto. Not that she had any trouble avoiding stepping on them or anything like that, that was actually easier than you’d probably think. No, the main problem was that unbeknownst to most everyone, Naoto was a closet size fetishist. She’d only discovered her fetish a couple years ago, the same way most people did; denying it for a while before realizing that you do, in fact, have one.


Of course, it wasn’t a huge factor in her life (no pun intended), merely a small (again, no pun intended) facet of her personality. However, now that people had been shrunken, she spent far more time daydreaming and imagining what she could do to these unfortunate people. The kinds of things her conscience and morals forbade her from doing. Sitting on them until they popped or suffocated, chewing on them, eating them, sandwiching them between her feet… the thoughts excited her. She’d never do it. At least, that’s what she told herself. That is, until now…


As Naoto was sitting in her final class, fantasizing about what to do with tinies. “Laws about tinies are still relatively loose… There’s nothing saying I can’t, say… pick one up… take them home…” As she was lost in thought, the bell finally rang. She collected her things and began to walk out, somewhat disappointed that for all her daydreaming, she just hadn’t abducted any shrinkies yet.


That is, until she heard some squeaking behind her as she exited the gate. She turned to see a group of 9 delinquents bullying a single student, one who was smaller, at only an inch tall. As she strode over, she had to hide the fact that she was practically bursting with joy. Her quaking footfalls alerted the delinquents, staring up at the titanic tomboy detective. “Is there some sort of problem here?” She reprimanded the now terrified crowd. “Bullying, eh? You should be ashamed of yourselves.” She leaned down and snatched up their victim, pinching him gently between her monolithic finger and thumb. “Poor thing… did these thugs assault you? Don’t worry- I’ll deal with them. You can take a well deserved break…” She lowered the squirming boy into the pocket of her uniform’s jacket, where she trapped them in the soft, warm blackness, buttoning it shut, just to be safe.


“Now, as for you ne’er-do-wells…” She menaced. The group was absolutely terrified, running away as fast as they could. But nothing they could do was enough to avoid Naoto’s sheer indescribable mass. Her hand loomed over them like an enormous, ominous cloud, slowly lowering itself down onto the horrified delinquents. The shadow below them grew and grew as she closed her hand around them. They were forced into her balled fist, soaring and careening through the air as she dumped them into her bag, zipping it back up and walking away.


“Alright, now to take you to the authorities…” She thought. She headed on her way to the police station, the most authoritative place she could think of. As she got closer, some thoughts went through her head. She got to the station, took a step… and kept walking past it. “What am I doing?! Why am I doing this?! They need to be punished, right? So take them to the authorities!” She panickedly thought, still walking. “...I can punish them.” She glanced down at her bag. “I can punish them. I can do it even better than the police could. I’ll do it right…” She grinned and sped up, darting into her house and locking herself in her study.


She left her book bag on her bed, opening up her sock drawer and dropping the boy in her pocket into it. “Stay here, OK?” She instructed. He worriedly nodded as she slowly closed the drawer, leaving a little light to peek in from above. “As for you…” She opened up her bag, the terrified group cowering as they were dumped out of the leather bag and onto Naoto’s soft bed, with the bag’s long strap serving as a wall, imprisoning them.


“Hello, punks. My name is Naoto Shirogane. Today, you’re going to be punished for the grave crime of bullying.” She lectured. Now that she looked, she actually recognized some of these punks from police records; vandalizing property, stealing from citizens and beating them up, and the list goes on. She let out a small sigh of relief; to her, she was now totally justified in what she was about to do.


“Let’s start off simple, shall we?” She pinched one of the tiny criminals in her hands, bringing them up to her face and licking her lips. “Tell me, little one- are you familiar with a ‘vore fetish’?” She questioned. The tiny in her hands just squirmed around. “Hmm, I’ll take that as a no. Well… I suppose I can give you a demonstration~” She opened her mouth, bathing her prisoner in sickeningly humid, steamy breath. “Aaaaaaaahn~” She breathed, lowering her prey into the avaricious jaws, closing her lips and trapping the unfortunate thing on the moist, bumpy carpet of her tongue. As her fingers retreated and left her in darkness, her tongue rose to the ceiling, sucking on her like a candy and assaulting her with a barrage of saliva. After savoring her prey’s flavor, she slowly sent her down her gullet, down her esophagus; down, down, down, until she landed in the fetid, acidic stomach. “Haah, delicious… just like I thought you’d be~” she rubbed her stomach, making the whole thing quake and lurch.


“Now… who’s next?” She said, wiggling her fingers in an attempt to be menacing. If you were looking at her normally, it would look rather silly; but to her shrunken victims, it was like an eldritch horror toying with them with its omnipotent power. “Let’s see. There’s 8 of you, so…” she pointed her finger above their heads, bobbing it back and forth between them, muttering “eeny, meany, money…” to herself, before landing on a serviceable target, pinching them up in front of her eye. 


“Hey, you’re a girl!” She exclaimed. “Rather unfortunate that you chose to run around with this crowd, but, your actions have consequences!” She said, taking off her shoes with one hand, a thin layer of steam puffing out immediately upon their removal. “Ahh, fresh air~” She hummed to herself, putting the girl between her feet. She began closing the walls of her soles around her shrunken prisoner. “Can you see that? That’s the consequences of your actions, closing in on you~, slowly~” She teased, smushing her feet together, smothering her victim in between her massive soles. “You could’ve avoided this~” She reprimanded the girl, increasing the pressure and crushing her slowly until eventually, it became too much for her puny body to handle and… she popped.


Naoto peeled her feet back, a small red stain where the girl once was. She sighed in utter bliss as a small, nearly unnoticeable strand of gore stretched and snapped off one of her soles. “Haah~, that feels even better than my videos make it look! I feel so strong, so… powerful…!” She said, standing back up and quickly selecting her next victim with a playful demeanor and a large, malicious grin spread across her face.


“Hello, toy!” She exclaimed, falling deeper into her role as a malevolent giant. “Hmm…” She scrunched her face, deep in thought. She looked past her prisoner to the rest of the group, counting them out and doing some quick math in her head. “There were nine total, minus the two I killed… seven total now… So~” She picked up three more and strolled over to her desk, pulling out her chair. “I have a bit of homework to do. Shouldn’t take too long, of course; about 30 minutes. And you’re going to help me~”


She dumped the four of them on her leather office chair, spinning it around to face her. “You’re all going to act as my little butt cushions~” They all screamed, running around in panic as Naoto deftly picked them up and sorted them into their proper place, each one getting a special area of coverage. Two for each cheek, one in between, and one lucky one in the front. As they tried to get their bearings, Naoto’s waist descended onto them like an enormous falling mountain, crashing down on them with its immense weight. (Un)fortunately for her victims, her ass was far too soft and pillowy to properly crush them. They wriggled and squirmed beneath its sheer indomitable mass, desperate to get any pressure off them.


As they writhed beneath her, Naoto’s elation grew and grew. She could barely focus on her work, she was so excited. The longer she went on, the less air made it underneath her ass, the tinies underneath her slowly suffocating, fighting against her soft butt, desperate to make some sort of air pocket or something. The one in the front was at least lucky enough to have their lower half stuck underneath her instead of his upper half. Unfortunately, that also meant he was assaulted by Naoto’s playful, lithe fingers pushing him further under her groin, until only his head stuck out from beneath her crotch.


She turned around, gripping her plump rear. “Is it getting hard to breathe under there~? Just a little more time, hang in there~!” She teased, releasing her grip and turning her attention to the one under her crotch. “It looks like you’re really struggling down there, little one~. Let me help you~” She raised her thigh and crossed it over her leg, increasing the weight five-fold. “There you go~, much better. For me, anyways~” She was practically going to burst with joy and lust. She lifted her groin a couple centimeters, shoving the thug’s head underneath, completely smothering and overwhelming him with her crotch.


She bit her lip in a vain attempt to contain her powerful, overwhelming lust. “I would say that I never thought this would happen in my wildest dreams… but this is more like a dream come true! The only way this game could possibly get any better is if it turned out to be my birthday as well!” She thought to herself, grinding her hips back and forth, turning her flattened prisoners into broken, suffocating messes. She began to unbutton her shirt, revealing her toned, muscular abs and the binding on her breasts. She removed the binding bandages wrapped around her chest, letting her enormous breasts swell back to their massive size.


As she rose back up, her broken and battered butt bugs took in as much fresh air as they possibly could. Naoto, of course, was just toying with them. “Take one last good look~” She cooed, unzipping her pants and pulling them down, exposing her pert, pale behind and pink panties. “Here it comes~!” She said, slamming her ass down and popping the four of them before they could recuperate. She ground their remains against her ass, standing up to her full height and wiping their blood away, taking off the rest of her pants and strolling over to her hamper, shooting an overhand toss into it, waltzing over to her three remaining prisoners and tossing her hat onto her nightstand.


“Six down… three to go~” She teased, looming over them like a low hanging storm cloud. The look in her eyes was practically ravenous, an all-consuming lust, burning brightly in her soul, like a raging fire. She noticed their panicked stares from the group at her now almost nude body. “Like what you see~?” She struck a sultry pose above them, not caring at all that she was showing off for people the size of crumbs. “There are about three places left, one for each of you. Who’s going to get what, I wonder~?” She said, thinking out loud and mockingly tapping her chin. She smirked, honing in on her next target and snatching them up.


“I think I’ll work my way up~” She explained, lowering them down to her muscular abs. “Quite admirable, aren’t they? Well, any detective worth their salt should know how to fight, and that includes staying in shape~.” She chuckled to herself, “If Chie knew about this, she’d beg me to train her. Maybe one day Chie will shrink~. Oh, right, you first~” She said, putting her attention back on her next victim. She smothered them against her well maintained abs, rubbing them up, down, and all around like she were using them to clean. In desperation, the poor shrinky stuck their tongue out, hopelessly lapping and licking at Naoto’s stomach, which elicited nothing more than a giggle from the enormous detective. “Oh, yes, that’s it~. Get every little crack and crevasse~” She rubbed them harder and faster as their tongue was dragged all along her stomach, cleaning out the space of her abs. When she finally stopped, the poor tiny was adhered to her stomach like a sticker. “Hehehe, sorry, looks like I went a little too in-depth~” She joked, pressing her finger onto the exhausted tiny and splattering them onto her finger. “Thank you for your service~!”


 “Too bad for them! Next up… you~!” She plucked up her next target, sliding them along her side and into her musty armpit. As they were kneaded and caressed into the acrid, mirey swamp of her armpit, Naoto took it upon herself to tease and humiliate them. “Haha, you feel good in there, little one~! Maybe you were born to massage my armpits~” Her latest victim squirmed in protest before getting pushed deeper into the stubble-ridden mire. Terrified, the tiny licked at the slick surface, as if to apologize. Naoto simply laughed. “Sorry, your little friend on my abs tried that trick. It didn’t work then, and it won’t work now. Goodbye~” She pressed deeper, deeper into the soft skin, until… POP.


Naoto licked the blood off her finger, not realizing she hadn’t completely exterminated the tiny in her pits; she had only broken their legs. They were very much alive, screaming and crying within their steamy spot, before she put her arm down, sealing them in the musky, swampy tomb. “Last, but most certainly not least: you~” she took her last victim and squashed them into her swelling cleavage. “Lucky you~! You get to be the last one to go~! And I of course saved the best for last~” She slowly brought her breasts together, smothering them in the canyon of her cleavage. Her heartbeat roared and pounded through the heavy flesh, like a soothing, rhythmic earthquake. Every breath piercing through the immense walls like sharp spears of sound. Not to mention the sheer immensity and softness of them. The tiny didn’t even bother to fight back; they were in paradise.


At least they would’ve been. Naoto continued squeezing, harder and harder, practically groping herself in pleasure before her tiny soundlessly exploded into another red stain. “Bye-bye, little one~” She teased their dripping corpse, grabbing a tissue from her nightstand and wiping any and all of her stains away. She heaved a sigh of relief. “I haven’t had that much fun in ages…” She thought to herself, out loud. She buttoned the top of her shirt back up and strolled over to the last tiny- the one in the nightstand’s drawer. They had heard everything that had transpired, and were absolutely terrified of what she was planning to do with them.


They’d soon have their questions answered, as her fingers crept into the opening and yanked it open with enough force to launch them forward. They stumbled and fell on their face, staring up at the looming, lusting titan. “You didn’t think I forgot about you, did I~?” She brought her hand into the drawer and snatched them up and out of it. “Don’t worry, little one, I won’t punish you. You’re innocent. However, I can’t let you tell anyone about what happened here tonight. So, there’s only one thing I can do…”


She brought her lips close, and the tiny in her hands closed their eyes and cowered as they were brought to the pillowy crescents. “From this moment on, you’re going to be my teeny tiny little pet~” …huh? “This is going to be your new home~! And I will be your new owner~” She said, smothering them in another warm and wet kiss. “You don’t have to worry about those cruel bullies ever again. If you ever have a problem, then your big new mommy will take care of everything~” Another kiss, with a small strand of saliva stretching out as she released the enormous smooch. 


She placed the tiny on the nightstand, giving a not-so-hidden view of her panties. “Oh! Looking at my panties, you naughty pet~!” She mockingly chastised, placing her hat on the nightstand and covering them, hiding the tiny in darkness as she stripped her clothes completely off beyond it. “I’m all nude now~! Mmm, wouldn’t you like to see it~? I’m sure you would- but we’re not that close. Not yet, anyway~. While I’m showering, be sure to make yourself comfortable there~! And, hey, don’t be afraid to try and picture me naked- that’ll only make seeing the real deal even better~. See you in a bit, my new pet~!” She briefly raised the hat and smashed her lips into them, creating a massive crater the size of her lips before thundering footfalls and running water sounded that her shower had begun.


This was their life now. Destined to be the object of affection for a horny detective. There were worse ways to live, they supposed. So, they sat up in the Kiss Crater, and did as Naoto suggested- try to picture her naked. It’s not like there was much else to do until she came back. Maybe one day, she’d bother to learn their name. One day…



THE END



  


 

Yukari's Yearnings by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for YukaYukkes! A follow up to his original Yukari commission, taking place right where the first one left off! This time, the focus is on the relationship between Yukari and her giant girlfriend Mitsuru on their day off! Hope you guys enjoy!

Yukari was sound asleep in her girlfriend Mitsuru’s panties, surrounded in darkness within her panty drawer. She was forcefully drawn from whatever pleasant dream she was in by her gigantic girlfriend’s smiling, relieved face. “I’m up, I’m uuuup!” She griped, rubbing her tired, waking eyes. Mitsuru sighed, nearly knocking her tiny lover down with the gust created by it. “Good morning, Takeba. How did you sleep?” She asked. “Uh, fine. Why?” “Oh, no reason. Now, come, it’s time we had breakfast.” Mitsuru said, lowering her open palm into the drawer, prompting Yukari to jump into it as it soared into the air.


Yukari sat down on Mitsuru’s smooth hand, sighing in that typical morning exhaustion fashion. “Sorry to have woken you so suddenly.” Mitsuru apologized as she walked to her kitchen. Yukari just laid back on Mitsuru’s ring finger, snuggling up to it. “It’s OK, Suru. Hey, know what we forgot to do this morning?” “Hm? What?” Yukari puckered her lips and smooched Mitsuru’s finger. “A good morning kiss~” Mitsuru faintly blushed. “O-Oh, yes! We should rectify this… horrible oversight~” Mitsuru quickly rebounded, reciprocating Yukari’s playful tone.


Mitsuru puckered her lips, bringing them down onto Yukari, smothering her in sheer pillowy bliss. Yukari eagerly kissed Mitsuru’s lips back, before their union parted, both as red as radishes. “Good morning~” Mitsuru cooed, placing Yukari on the table in the dining room. “What did you want for breakfast, dear?” Mitsuru asked. Yukari paced around the table, coming to a rather expected conclusion. “Pancakes, please!” Mitsuru chuckled and set about her cooking. 


“So, Takeba, you’re not going to believe the dream I had last night.” Mitsuru said. “Oh yeah? What was it?” Yukari answered, engaging the conversation. “Well… I was shrunken in someone’s bedroom… and then you came in, but you weren’t you, you were your Shadow-” “My Shadow?! Huh, alright. Keep going.” “Well, she was huge, and she took me up and used me like a toy and abused me. It was awful…” “That does sound awful!” Yukari exclaimed in agreement. “I’d hate to be big, honestly.” “That’s an… unusual response. What makes you say that?” “Well, the smaller I am… the more of you there is to love~”


Mitsuru’s face went red as quickly as a traffic light. “O-Oh, I… I see. Well, I… I love you too, Takeba. I would kiss you, but I’m rather busy making pancakes.” “Ohh, I’m sure you could leave for a couple seconds and give me a sm-” Yukari didn’t even have time to finish as Mitsuru scooped her up and slid her on her shoulder. “Now I can~” She teased, planting a “small” kiss on Yukari’s miniscule body before returning to her cooking. 


As Yukari blushed, she glanced down the curve of Mitsuru’s neck, and further down, staring deep into the long canyon of cleavage below her. “See something you like~” Mitsuru teased her lover, almost immediately knowing where her gaze traveled. “Mayyyybe~” Yukari coyly answered. Mitsuru just smiled and rolled her eyes. “Well? What are you waiting for? An invitation? Go~” Mitsuru said, motioning her eyes down to her chest. Yukari beamed ear to ear and slid down the bra strap, nestling herself in between the soft, jiggly, hulking boob, and the silky bra. Mitsuru just grinned down at her. “You know, you could’ve just asked to go there instead of my shoulder, Takeba?” “I know! It’s just more fun to slide in like that.” “I’ll keep that in mind next time we take a bath~” “I sure hope you do~” Yukari kissed into the deep, buoyant flesh.


“Oh, Takeba~?” “Yeees, my big beautiful Mitsuru~?” “Pancakes are ready.” She said, sliding the pancakes out of the pan and onto a large plate, stacking two for herself and one for Yukari. “You’re not going to eat from there, are you?” “Can I at least come back when I’m done?” “Of course you can, sweetheart~” “Oh, yes!” Yukari said as Mitsuru craned Yukari out of her bra. After she placed her on the table, she cut up the pancakes, taking special care to take the crust off Yukari’s (Yukari doesn’t like the way the crust is so smooth, making it harder to eat and get to “the good stuff” as she calls it). “Go on, dig in.” “You don’t have to tell me twice!” Yukari didn’t even have any silverware, she just dove into the fluffy baking like a drill to the earth. After about 20 minutes, she barely even made a dent in it. Yukari wasn’t going to finish it- she knew it, Mitsuru knew it. Yukari just enjoyed spending time with her girlfriend; and Mitsuru felt the same. They had each other, and that’s what mattered.


“Want me to save the rest for later, or do you want me to eat it?” “Oh, bu ahn ahve ih!” “What?” Yukari swallowed. “I said, you can have it!” Mitsuru smiled and slammed her fork through the one Yukari was eating. As Mitsuru chewed, Yukari positioned herself just hanging over the table, staring down Mitsuru’s towering form and down her pillowy lap and slender legs. She began to think to herself, “Man, what I wouldn’t give to-” “You want to sit between my legs, don’t you~?” Mitsuru had basically just read her mind. Yukari excitedly nodded. “Can you at least wait until I get dressed?” “Aww… fine…” “Thank you, Yukari. Just give me a minute to finish these.”


After about a minute, Mitsuru took Yukari back to her drawer, pulling out her signature black dress and white blouse, complete with long black boots and red bow on the collar. She picked up Yukari and sat down on the couch. “Now,” She dropped Yukari right onto the dress, letting her bounce for a couple seconds as she steadied herself, “You can sit in my lap~”. She finished her tease, turning on the TV and laying back, intending to enjoy one of her rare days off with her girlfriend.


Yukari lay herself down on the black fabric, basking in her lover’s sheer immense presence. She remembered back when she had built up the courage to actually ask Mitsuru if she wanted to date, watching the perfect “Ice Queen” melt right in front of her. Yukari would probably put that down as one of the best days of her life. Mitsuru made being small fun. She took care of her every need, made her feel comfortable, had basically infinite money, and as the cherry on top, she was drop dead gorgeous.


Mitsuru brought her hands down onto Yukari’s body, covering her body like an immense, warm blanket. “Haah… so warm…” Yukari sighed in pure bliss. “Comfy~?” “More than you could possibly imagine~” Yukari closed her eyes, letting herself drift off to sleep, not noticing that Mitsuru slowly tucked her down the front of her panties, for a “surprise” when she woke up…


Mitsuru recalled the nightmare she had earlier, of a giant Shadow Yukari enslaving her to live in her butt forever. She thought about just how different the Yukari in her nightmare was to the one in her panties right now. She breathed a sigh of relief again, knowing that her Yukari would never do such cruel things to her. She lightly rubbed her crotch, petting the sleeping Yukari and rewarding her for simply showing her giant girlfriend affection. Yukari snuggled up closer to her lover’s groin, purring to herself, as Mitsuru slowly began to drift off to sleep with her, thankful that the nightmare was an illusion after all…

THE END 

Coco's Contest by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for CrazyGuy225! He wanted a story about someone winning a contest to meet Kiryu Coco, the Vtuber, and becoming her shrunken foot pet! I'm not super into Vtubers, but I do like Kiryu Coco, so this was a lot of fun to work on! Thank you for commissioning me! Hope you guys enjoy!

You were one of Kiryu Coco’s biggest fans; one of hundreds. But now, you could prove it! You were watching one of her livestreams, participating in a “Week w/ Coco” contest. Whoever donated the most money during the stream would get to, obviously, spend the week with the dragon herself. Plus, all of the money would apparently be spent on a charity, so that was nice.


In any case, the stream was about 5 minutes from being done, and you still had the highest donation, a whopping $4,000. You were absolutely confident that no one would out-donate you. “4 minutes left, you guys! Is anybody gonna beat Cray Zee? I’m excited to see! Oh, wait! We’ve got a $5,000 donation from TojoFan!” Oh no. Someone outbid you. 3 minutes left now. You looked at your bank account: $9,243 total. You contemplated to yourself if it was worth it. How badly did you want this? “Only 2 minutes left!! Aahhh I’m so excited to meet the winner!!” You heard Coco’s cute voice and immediately knew.


You donated your money.


All of it.


“Wha-?! This is a crazy ass donation, dude! $9,243?! Holy shit! Cray Zee is back on top with a fittingly crazy number! And with 60 seconds on the clock! This is insane!” You leaned back, 100% certain you succeeded in getting a week with your favorite streamer. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. “Coooongratulations, Cray Zee! You’re the winner! See you soon, dude! And as for the rest of you, I’ll see you later, motherfuckers!” She said, shutting the stream off. You pumped your fist in victory, before hearing a knock on your door. Did they seriously find you already?


As you stuck your hand on the doorknob, you immediately felt exhausted and woozy. You barely opened the door, seeing another vtuber, and friend of Coco; the shark girl, Gura. “Hey, you’re the winner, right?” She asked. You could barely keep yourself standing as you nodded. “Cool. Well, just give it a couple seconds, and you’ll be in here in no time.” She held up “the chum jar”, a prop she would use on her streams. “Buh… Coco…” “Don’t worry, you’re still going with Coco, I just need a place to keep you in your packaging.” “Pa… cuh…?” You couldn’t even finish before you passed out on the step. Stranger still was you could sense your body changing, and Gura’s hand… wrapping around you? Before you felt cold glass, and somehow drifted off to sleep.


When you awoke, you could swear you were still asleep. It was pitch black, and the cold glass from earlier felt strange against your body. You felt around for something, anything, to latch onto, but to no avail. Then, from beyond the darkness, you heard what sounded like footsteps, and an obscured, yet familiar voice. “Oh, awesome! They made it!” Coco’s voice sounded like it was coming through an obfuscating filter, which was kind of strange. You didn’t have time to think about that, though, as you could sense yourself getting launched into the air, flying up for a couple seconds before landing back on the curved glass surface. “Package is a little big, though… Oh, no, did Gura put them in the jar again? I hate it when she does that…”  Coco whined. Wait, jar?


All of a sudden, you felt yourself stop flying, landing on… something. “Alright, let’s open this bad boy up!” She exclaimed. The darkness you laid in burst with light and a horrific ripping noise. You stared up in awe at Coco’s enormous face stared down at you. “What’s up, motherfucke- oh, damn it! I knew it! She put you in the jar! Hang on…” She said, grasping the jar and lifting it out of the package it was laid in. She unscrewed the top, letting a tidal wave of fresh air through the top. As you took in as much air as you could, Coco’s hand descended into your glass prison, her pointer and middle finger pinching your miniscule form up. Wait a second… you were shrunken! You somehow hadn’t even realized that you were the size of an ant! And in front of Coco herself!


“Sorry about that. I’ve told Gura to quit that, but she really likes it for some reason. Anyways… what’s up, motherfucker?! Welcome to Coco HQ!” She exclaimed. You looked around; the room was almost painfully average for such an eccentric personality. It almost looked like an example home on a housing website. You opened your mouth to say something, but no words came out. You looked down at yourself in confusion, took a breath, and tried again; not a sound, noise, nor peep escaped your throat. “Oh, yeah, forgot to mention: the thing we used to shrink you has a possible side effect of permanent muteness. Sorry!” Well, what a tremendous help that was. 


“Anyways, lemme put you on my chair. I gotta stream in a few, y’know? Hope you enjoy the front row seat~!” She teased, placing you inches from a giant can of energy drink as she began to sat down. “Ah! Wait! Almost forgot the most important thing!” She jumped up and ran over to her bed, picking up her signature purple tail. She pointed at the metal tip at the end, smirking at you: “Play your cards right, and this could be your next spot~” She teased, sticking it behind her into her plump rear with a pleasured moan.


“Alright, NOW we’re ready.” She sat down, started the stream with her characteristic “What’s up, motherfuckers?!”, and began interacting with chat. You stood by her enormous thigh as she streamed, playing some sort of indie game you didn’t recognize, interacting with chat, and occasionally, her hand would brush over you, giving you a small noogie and keeping you close to the milky white thigh.

In your boredom, you placed your hand on her thigh and traced along the length of her leg and came to the edge of her chair.


You stared down to the floor, eyes squarely on her brown loafers. In the recesses of your mind, you had always wondered what her shoes were like. And her nylons. And her feet. And her toes… Alright, yeah, you had a foot fetish, and, yeah, you kind of wished that you were in her loafers, or under her desk, staring up at her bare, sweaty feet as they loomed over you, smothering you between the floor and the slick soles…


“Uhh, dude?” Coco chimed, pulling your attention back to her. “Stream’s paused. What’re you doing?” You shrug and nod “no”. Coco narrows her eyes at you before sighing. “Alright, if you say so. Just don’t fall off, ‘kay?” She instructed. You nodded in approval as she returned to her stream. You decided it would probably be better to head back to her hips, taking one last look at her well-worn, humid, sweaty loafers… you wiped away a small strand of drool and traipsed back to her hips for the rest of the stream.


Once she closed up, she scooped you up into her enormous palm. “Well, that was fun, huh?” She said. Her expression changed, though, from a mild joy to a curious raised eyebrow. “Hey, so… what were you looking at my loafers for?” She asked. You went flush with embarrassment, almost thankful you couldn’t speak. “Oh, right, muteness. Well, lemme just ask, and be honest: have you got a foot fetish?” There it was. The big question. You considered lying to her, keeping your secret hidden. But then she hit you with a saddened look, and you couldn’t help yourself. You nodded yes, choosing to remain honest to both her, and yourself. But, to your surprise… her face lit up!

“Wait, really? Awesome! This is kinda embarrassing, but…” She leaned in closer, whispering in your ear (or more accurately, your entire body), “I have a fetish for tiny people~” Your eyes widened in surprise; now that you thought about it, it made sense. She did have a lot of size content on her streams, not to mention the fact that, well, she literally shrank you. Well, technically Gura shrank you for her, but that’s just a technicality. “Actually, you having a thing for feet makes this kinda convenient. See… I’ve always kinda wanted to have a little guy at my feet. Most of the other fans that do this whole week with me don’t wanna do that. They usually just wanna stay in my big ‘ol honkers. I don’t blame them, of course, but it gets kinda boring just carrying horny fans around in my boobs, y’know?”


She kicked her loafers off, flopping onto her bed while holding you in her hand still. “So… wanna play a little now~?” She questioned, almost as if she knew the answer already. You fervently nodded, and Coco’s face lit up with joy. “Awesome! I’ll just put you down here…” She slid you down her lithe fingers onto her soft bed, looming her titanic nylon-clad feet far above you. “Let’s see how good your puny little body feels against my big ol’ feet~” She cooed, lowering the soft fabric onto your miniscule form and sandwiching you between her soft mattress and warm, soothing foot. You close your eyes, taking in every one of your other senses; the smell of the nylons, just freshly washed, flowing into your nose; The fabric itself, soft and fluffy, and springy as well, like how you would imagine a cloud to feel.


You could hear her soft, excited voice as it echoed through her body as she spoke. “Holy crap, you do not feel good…” Your heart sank at her words, but only for a moment; “You feel amazing! Your little squirms and wriggles feel so good against my big, soft peds~” You could feel yourself light up with joy as she praised you. She released a relaxed, pleasurable sigh. “Man… stepping on you is like using a slice of heaven as an insole~.” She suddenly gasped, removing her feet lightning fast and staring down at you with a big smile on her face. “Dude, I have the PERFECT idea! What if, tomorrow, on my stream… you hang it in my loafers? Just to see how you feel better, you know? Whaddya say~?” She asks, leaning in with her characteristic smug grin. Once again, you nodded like a bobblehead. Coco’s face lit up as she plucked you from her bed. “Awesome! I’ll talk to you tomorrow. In the meantime, here’s where you’ll sleep…”

She opened up a drawer packed full of socks; ankle socks, gym socks, stockings, nylons. Socks of all shapes and sizes and varieties. “Take your pick, little guy! Any sock you’d like, feel free to snuggle up inside~” She teased. You looked around at all your choices, settling on a well worn pair of gym socks. “There ya go~. All good?” You shot her a thumbs up, before she smiled down. “Great! Goodnight, motherfucker~!” She teased, sliding the drawer closed and leaving you there until the next day…

………………………….


You were fast asleep inside of Coco’s gym sock, the warm, worn fabric providing the perfect blanket and mattress; it was like a big, Coco-scented sleeping bag. “Little guy~” You heard Coco’s voice deep within your dream, assuming it was just part of said dream. “Little guy~, wakey wakey~” Her ethereal, smug voice cooed. You opened your eyes, Coco’s smug smile beaming down at you. “Good morning, motherfucker~! It’s almost time to start the stream! So wake up- I gotta put you in my loafers!”

As soon as she said the word “loafers”, you shot awake, hopping into Coco’s open palm as it soared through the air. The view beyond her fingers bounced with each step she took, hovering over her musty brown loafers. “Right or left?” She asked. You pointed to the shoe on the right, getting dropped into the leathery insole, the stale air permeating through the whole space, stifling and suffocating you before her foot even entered the domain.


“Oh, yeah, I didn’t mention this earlier, buuut I’m goin’ barefoot today!” She said, giggling as she lowered her enormous pale foot into the leathery plains of the loafer, snuffing out all the light and air within the stifling space. Her foot was warm and smooth and soft to the touch. As her foot slid you over to the toe section, her big toe smashed you in the face, her second toe prodding your torso and midsection.


Coco couldn’t help but laugh at your “predicament”. “Ahahaha! Oh, man, you feel so GOOD! I know I said this was a 16 hour stream, but I might have to leave you in my shoe 24/7~! You like that idea~?” She asked, scrunching her toes and grasping your body inside them. You lapped at her toes as she grasped firmer and firmer. “I can tell by the way you’re licking that you’re as in love with the idea as I am~! Great to hear! Alright, little guy, hope you’re ready for the first day of your new life: as my itty bitty foot pet~”


She stopped scrunching her toes, relieving you of all the pressure and freeing you up to worship her feet even more. As you lapped away at and worshiped her immense foot, all you could think was how lucky you are; to spend the rest of your life with Coco’s wonderful foot. You shed a small tear of joy as you heard her start up her stream with her signature “Good morning, motherfuckers.” This was your life now. A streamer’s foot pet. Forever. All your money was totally gone, donated to a charity you didn’t even know of.


And it was worth every last penny.

THE END

The Soles of Street Fighter by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for VengefulEdgelord! They asked for Karen from Street Fighter to be shrunken and taken by Juri, Menat, and Rose. Much like his last commission, he asked for some cruelty, so be warned if that's not your thing! With that said, enjoy!

Karen was in the midst of a heated brawl against Juri Han, with Rose and Menat standing on the sidelines, spectating with a keen interest. Both Karen and Juri had forgotten exactly what they were fighting about. Something about “truly owning” the winner. Honestly, it didn’t matter right now. Either way, Karen was losing. Hard. As she loosed a desperate punch at Juri, she deftly avoided it, her neck moving away as if it were a serpent. Juri’s foot then flew forward, knocking Karen right in the face and knocking her flat on her ass and giving her a bloody nose.


“Looks like I win, girly~” Juri said with a sickly sweet malice practically oozing out of her voice. “That means I own you now~. Watch this!” She said, beckoning Rose and Menat over as they stood over her beaten body. “Alright, girls- you know the deal. Brace yourself, brat- we’re about to get a little… hands on~” She teased, the three of them all homing in on her, her vision slowly going black and her body becoming more and more exhausted, the girls’ cruel, facetious laughter ringing through her mind as she drifted into subconsciousness, feeling herself… diminishing?


Karin slowly opened her tired, heavy eyes, staring up at the trio of girls. However, strangely, she only saw the tips of their toes. So she looked up… and up. And up. Higher and higher and higher, like a tourist staring up the length of a skyscraper. As she craned her neck up, she finally caught a glimpse of the girl’s smug, smiling faces. “Wakey wakey, twerp~” Juri teased. “My, she’s adorable. A fitting person for a pet~” Rose cooed. “Ooh, I can’t wait for my turn with her~!” Menat exclaimed, practically squeaking in delight. 


As the three of them ogled her shrunken body, she stared down at her body; her clothes had been completely stripped off. “Looking for these~?” Juri beckoned. She looked at her hand, dangling Karen’s clothes like bait on a hook. “You want ‘em? Come on- Jump! Jump!” She teased, twitching her hand back every time Karen leapt up to grab it. “Oh, almost got it! Just a little higher~” Menat teased, snorting back laughter. Karen couldn’t jump any higher. “Aww, can the poor little pet not jump high enough~? Guess you don’t want these then~” Juri mocked, standing up and moving to the closest trash can. “Oh, don’t be so fussy! It’s not you’ll need them anymore~” Rose mockingly reassured. 


Juri began to stomp back to her spot in the trio, sitting down and positioning her sweaty, musty feet above Karen. “She’s right- if you had those on, you’d be drenched to the bone~” She teased, scrunching her feet and “wringing” the sweat out, the meteoric drops raining down on her as she ran around and dodged, getting smashed by a giant droplet and getting soaked in Juri’s sweat. The three of them all burst into laughter as Karen tried to whip the sweat off of her body. 


“That’s enough teasing for now, wouldn’t you say? I think it’s time we leashed her like the proper pet she is now~” Rose stated, pulling out a small collar; perfectly sized to Karen’s neck. Karen attempted to back away, but Menat’s enormous hand pushed her forward. “Now, now, don’t run away! You’re our pet now, so you need to be properly collared~!” Menat said excitedly. “Yeah, pet, get your little collar on so that your new life can begin~” Juri mocked, pushing her feet in tandem with Menat’s hand. She was dragged closer and closer to the open collar, squirming to get away. “My, she’s making such a fuss! Don’t worry- we’ll break you in soon enough~” Rose stated, clasping the collar around her neck and handing two toe rings to Juri and Menat.


Karen tried to rip the collar off, but it was far too strong. “Hey, pet.” Juri’s voice beckoned. Karen turned towards the booming, malicious voice; “Think fast!” She quickly hooked a leash onto the collar around her neck. “Hahahaha! Wow, you look like a proper pet now~! You’re even coming with me on a walk- a long walk~” She menaced, hooking the other end of the leash to her new toe ring. She thumbed open her stirrup, pushing Karen forward into the dank abyss within. “Quit being such a wimp. Nothin’ to be scared of- it’s just me. Oh, wait- I am scary~” She menaced more, before Karen was collected into the stirrup and slammed into the immense, toned, damp sole.


“There we go~! Alright, girls, remember the deal: We each get her for one week, got it?” “Mmhm!” “Of course. Do you hear us in there, little pet~? You’re going to spend the rest of your miserable little life with us, living off our perfect feet, like a disgusting little leech~” Rose explained, prompting Juri to stamp her foot down. “Ahahaha! That’s right, you worthless little mite! You’re nothing but a leech! A disgusting leech! Ahahaha! And you’re gonna be ours- forever! You’re never getting away from us, pet. Or should I say… slave~” She said, increasing the pressure on her foot, smothering Karen even further into the acrid, pillowy sole. “Alright, we’re done here. I’m out. Come on, pet- make my feet feel sublime~”


The girls said their goodbyes, and Karen was bombarded with Juri’s heavy, crashing footfalls, her body being faced with mounting pressure before it was released, and she could feel herself hurtling through the air before being met with another cataclysmic stomp. She tried to use her leash to climb out of her, but the stomping was too frequent, too cruel and brutal. Each and every step was like torture; the pressure, the sweat, the suffocating air, the disgusting heat radiating from Juri’s powerful peds. It all came together in a nightmarish fusion for the unfortunate shrunken Karen. Juri, meanwhile, was enjoying her new foot pet’s fruitless squirming. As inexperienced as she was now, Juri couldn’t wait to start properly breaking her into the perfect insole for all three of them. Knowing that Karen would become what was possibly her greatest stress toy made Juri beam from ear to ear, as she continued the walk back to her house, eager to get to training their newest pet…


—WEEK 1: JURI—   


Juri finally arrived at her small, cozy apartment. “We’re home, pet. Gotta wipe my feet~!” She slowly ground her foot along the carpet, and although Karen was somewhat protected by the shelter of the stirrup, it didn’t do much against the horrible feeling of being dragged along by Juri’s sole. As she scraped her foot, she laughed at Karen’s misfortune, before strolling over to her couch and throwing her feet up, turning on her TV. As she idly watched whatever news was on, she scratched her foot, smashing and bruising Karen into the sole of her sweaty foot.


“Hey.” Juri said, trying to get Karen’s attention. “Hey, dumbass!” She angled her ped onto the edge of the table, digging itself into Karen like a giant razor. “Come on, do something! Lick my foot! You’ve seen firsthand how sweaty it is, haven’t you? Well, get licking!” She plopped her feet back up on the table, waiting for the blonde to lick her acrid foot. Karen, arrogant and prideful as she was, refused. Juri, being the malicious and cruel person she was, couldn’t let this slide. “Alright, fine. You don’t wanna clean my foot? Then I guess I’ll have to clean up your act.” She vaguely threatened, standing up and strolling over to her bathroom.


She began to draw a bath, keeping the bubble mixture close by. She stripped off her clothes, finally freeing Karen from the disgusting humidity of her stirrup. “Welcome to the fresh air, loser. Don’t get used to it~” She menaced, walling Karen off on both sides with her enormous peds. “I’m really curious as to who’s gonna break you first- me, the girl with the crystal ball, or that fortune teller? Hey, blondie- do me a favor?” She moved her feet together and sandwiched Karen them, their overwhelming odor and the force applied nearly knocking Karen unconscious. “Break for me~” She stared up at Juri’s malicious, cheshire grin through the small slit her feet created, before Juri turned to the bath. “Heh, lucky little shit. Time for a dip~” She cooed to herself, separating her feet. Karen took deep breaths, trying to get in as much air as she could, before Juri brought her foot up over the tub, choking the shrunken girl as if she was in a noose. “Wow~, what a great looking bath, huh~? All nice and sudsy~. Hey, test the water for me, will ya?”


Karen was plunged into the soapy water, forced under by the gargantuan foot as Juri stepped into the tub. She lay back, sliding her feet up the end of the tub and letting her sudsy feet rest. Karen was stuck between Juri’s big and second toe, coughing up soap and trying to take in any air she could. Juri heaved a relaxed sigh. “Man, now this is the life~” She cooed, squeezing her toes and bruising her shrunken prize. Once the pressure alleviated, she attempted to scurry away. Juri, of course, wasn’t having any of that; she pressed her foot harder into the ramped wall of the tub. “Oh, no, no, no. You don’t get to go anywhere. It really hasn’t sunk in yet, have you?” She leaned in, her enormous face looming over the terrified girl. “We own you. I own you. You aren’t a person anymore- you’re nothing but a pet. A toe separator. A disgusting little foot fucker~” 


Juri proceeded to pluck Karen up, sliding and rubbing her between the crevasse of each of her toes. “See this? This is all you’re good for now. Pampering our fucking feet. Licking, and kissing, and loving every last inch of our sweaty, smelly, wrinkled, beautiful feet. Once you accept that, then, trust me, your life is gonna get so much easier~” She explained, holding Karen in front of her titanic face. Karen huffed and held her eyes shut. “See? Was that so hard?” She asked. Karen opened her eyes, facing a surprisingly gentle (if disingenuous) smile. “Now, come here; time for your reward~” She said, slowly bringing Karen to her soft, purple, pillowy lips…


Karen lurched backwards through the air as Juri’s laughter exploded. “Bahahahahaha! You actually thought I was gonna kiss you?! Are you fucking stupid?! You’re only fit to touch my foot- hell, you’re lucky I’m even touching you with my fingers! Get back in there, you sappy little loser- we’re going to bed.” She rose out of the tub, sliding her foot across the carpet and grinding Karen along the fibers. Juri got dressed in a tanktop and baggy pants, grabbing Karen in her toes and lodging her within their confines. She leapt into bed, lying on her stomach and curling her toes and squeezing her pathetic for into the ridges of her toes. “So? Like your bed, pipsqueak? Get used to it~” She says, drifting off to sleep. Karen struggled as much as she could, but Juri’s powerful feet were too constrictive and overpowering. “Mmnh… keep squirming… twerp~...” Juri mumbled in her sleep.


As Karen began to panic, she realized just how horrible this situation was. This was going to be her life now- nothing but an accessory to these women’s feet. Only valuable as a helper. A cleaner. Or, like Juri said- a toe separator. Her eyes began to well up, trying as hard as she could to cope with her situation, crying herself to sleep, praying that the next day would be possibly be better. But, knowing Juri, every day would be more horrific than the last…


— WEEK 2: MENAT—


After the nightmarish week Karen had endured with Juri’s horrible foot and cruel actions, the week was finally over, something Juri whined about to no end. Juri stomped to their meeting place, the excited Egyptian eagerly waiting for her turn with their shrunken pet. “Hello, Juri! Have you got her?” “‘Course I do. Here she is…” Karen was yanked out, coming face to face with Menat’s joyous face. “Ohh, she is even cuter than I remember~! I can’t wait to put you in between my toes~! Oh, or under my peds~! Ohhh, I’m just so excited~! I can barely contain myself~!” “Yeah, yeah, just take her already. She hasn’t broken quite yet, but she will.” Juri explained, unbuckling Karen’s leash. Karen excited try to get away from Juri’s powerful fingers, but, of course, she was far, far too weak to get away, as Menat locked her own toe leash onto Karen’s neck, taking Karen out of Juri’s hand and placing her within her own stirrup, leaving only her head outside the wall of fabric.


“Thank you, Juri! I’ll talk to you later~!” “Whatever. Just make sure you really hammer home that she’s a pet now, alright?” Juri said, walking away in silent frustration. Karen watched her leave, concerned but nonetheless thankful her torture was over. Of course, then Menat ogled her puny body within the restraints of her stirrup. “Ohh, you are simply too cute! That silly hair, those pert breasts neatly tucked away in my stirrup, your teeny tiny form pressed against my enormous sole. Adorable~” Menat doted and praised the tiny girl, bringing her titanic lips down upon the sole of her foot, smashing Karen into the two enormous pillows. “Alright, time to go home~!” She cooed, pushing Karen deep into the stirrup and softly stepping on the ground, not realizing that in her gentleness, her foot had scrunched up, squishing Karen into the faint wrinkles of Menat’s foot, gently walking and wedging her deeper into the deep crevasse of her foot’s wrinkles.


Once Menat arrived home, she removed the girl from her stirrups, undoing her leash and depositing her on the floor. “OK! Time to play a game~” She cooed, looming her foot over Karen. “You have one minute to avoid getting stepped on by my big, soft foot, and if you don’t, you have to spend every night this week in my sock drawer~! Be warned- I haven’t washed them~” She explained the stakes, bringing her foot back, smiling down at her shrunken pet. “Are you ready~? GO~!” She raised her foot up and brought it down for a stomp, Karen deftly avoiding it, using the impact to knock herself back, and using her acrobatic prowess to keep the momentum as she ran. “Ohh, you’re so quick~! But 100 steps for you…” She raised another foot, and Karen unfortunately wasn’t nearly fast enough to avoid her toes smashing down onto her.


Menat clapped to herself in amusement. “Yay~, I win~! You get to stay in my sock drawer~! And tomorrow, I’ll wear those socks all day~! And the next day, and the next, and the next~! Ohh, this is going to be so fun~!” She plucked Karen out from between her toes, bringing her over to a drawer full of used socks. “You and I are going to have a great week together~!” She planted a kiss the size of a house on the girl’s pathetic body, before lowering her into her new suffocating prison of socks. “I’ll wear you in the morning, OK~? See you tomorrow~”


As she closed the drawer and left Karen in the pitch black stink, she felt around and felt the soft fabric of the sock, recoiling in disgust as she slid into the only thing that could be considered a bed in this disgusting place. She cried once more, realizing this was what her life was now going to be. No matter how much she wished, or prayed, or struggled or fought, it wouldn’t help. She was nothing now. Nothing. Nothing…


—WEEK 3: ROSE—


After a full week spent by Menat’s feet and socks, the time finally came for Karen to be passed to the third and final girl: Rose. Menat softly strolled her way to the designated spot, excitedly waving at Rose once she spotted her. “Rose! Over here!” “Yes, hello, Menat. Have you brought the little Karen for me?” “Mmhm! She’s right here~!” She said, plucking Karen out of her stirrups and unhooking the leash. “I’ve had plenty of fun with her, and I have some things to do today, so I’ll just give you to her, and then I’ve gotta run!” She handed the sweaty, shrunken girl to the Italian fortune teller, before heading off on her own way. Rose’s face loomed over Karen, like a comet approaching an ant. “Hello, pet. For the next week, you are to spend every waking hour within my stockings. This should be fun~” She said, removing her stocking and dropping Karen inside the long blue tunnel.


As Karen reached the bottom, she bounced back up, quickly being forced back down by Rose’s hefty foot. As Rose wriggled her toes to get her foot comfortable, Karen managed to slip in between Rose’s big and second toe, and started to sob. Through the blue nylon, Rose saw her pet in tears. “Oh, my. Is there something wrong, pet?” She asked. Karen looked at her indignantly. It was like a bad joke. She raised her voice as loud as it could possibly go: “Of course there’s something wrong! I-I’m a human being! I have wants and needs! I don’t belong here!” She started trying to tackle the nylon mesh of Rose’s stockings, simply getting pushed back by the springy material. “I have to get out! I have to find my family! Have to… have to…” She collapsed, and continued sobbing, punching the wall of Rose’s toe cleavage.


Rose simply responded with a “Tsk, tsk, tsk”, and a disapproving wagging finger. “Bad, bad pet. Human being? Wants and needs? Family? What on Earth are you even talking about? Pets shouldn’t worry about such things. All you need to worry about is whether or not your masters are pleased. Now, as I’m sure you remember from your days as a person, you’re to wear shoes with stockings. So, with that in mind, let’s get you and my foot settled…” As she descended into the dank, putrid space of Rose’s heel, Karen stared up at this week’s master, and just asked: “How?” Rose stared at her, confused. “How what?” “How can you do this to me? Not just me- to anyone?!” Rose scoffed at the shrunken thing between her toes. “Well, it’s rather simple: You wouldn’t do this kind of thing to another person. But, due to your size, I don’t see you as a person. Therefore, I can do this to you…” She squeezed her toes together and lowered her foot into the shoe. “I hope that helped clear things up. Now start licking.”


As Rose’s foot pressed onto the poor shrunken girl, no care was taken for Karen’s wellbeing. She was smothered by Rose’s titanic, sweaty toes. Every raised foot Rose did gave Karen next to no reprieve as Rose continued to squeeze her like a stress toy. The more she squeezed and abused and tormented her, the more Karen thought to herself about what Rose had said. Was she a human anymore? Could she truly be classified as a person now? The more she thought, the less she cried, surprisingly. It was almost as if she was telling herself that to cope. Maybe… Maybe she deserved this? Maybe she belonged here, at the toes of her superiors…


Yes… this was the life for her…


—WEEK ???: ???—


Karen mindlessly lapped away at the humid, putrid foot above her. She didn’t know what time it was, or the day. She didn’t even recognize who’s foot she was under. As she guzzled the nearest drop of sweat, she thought to herself about how perfect her life was, that she would be privileged enough to suck the sweat off the soles of these gorgeous women. She could feel the foot soar through the air, smashing down with an almost unbothered cruelty. “God, tormenting you is so fucking fun~” Karen recognized the malicious voice and their harsh actions; she was in Juri’s stirrup. “I’m so glad we broke you. Ever since your pathetic little ass gave up your humanity to be a mindless little foot-fucker, my foot has felt so much better~. You love my big foot, don’t you? Prove you love my foot- lick! Lick like your life depends on it, my little bug~!” Karen eagerly lapped away at the sky that was Juri’s sole, choking down her sweat like it was medicine. Yes, this was the life for her. A steady diet of sweat and dead skin.


As Juri walked, cackling to herself in amusement as she abused her pet, Karen cried. Not in sadness, or because she was upset or anything like that. No. This time, she cried tears of overwhelming joy. This was how she wanted to live; between the acrid feet of her masters’ feet, smashed and smothered and abused beneath them as they walked and strolled and stomped. This is how she wanted to live- how she was meant to live.


Forever.


THE END

Pomu's Playtime by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! They wanted the Vtuber, Pomu Rainpuff, to shrink a bunch of "naughty" chat members and force them to worship her, and crush them in the process! I wasn't too familiar with this Vtuber, but looking up some clips, she's really funny and charming! She was super fun to write for/with. Hope you guys enjoy! 

You were sitting there, watching one of your favorite VTubers, Pomu Rainpuff, play through a game live on her Twitch channel. Now, she wasn’t too good at the game, but she wasn’t too bad either. You thought it might be funny to message something, joking about her skill. You messaged “Simply an issue of skill”, prompting a small giggle and a mocking impression. After she finished her small bit, she moved on to the next one. “Oh, guys, did I mention yet? I’ve got a list now- a big list. It’s a big list of all the people who tell me I’m bad at games. So if you guys ever make fun of me for- for being bad at a game or something; there’s the list.” You chuckled at what you thought was a joke before she returned to playing. 


Once the stream was over, you fell asleep in your soft, comfortable bed. When you opened your eyes, you found yourself in a very unfamiliar environment. It looked like you were on… some sort of brown leather? You heard an unorganized, confused chorus of voices. “Where are we?” “What’s going on?” “Not this dream again!” “Man, I’ve got work tomorrow!” You slowly rose to your feet, before a cutesy voice, bellowing like a thundercloud, boomed through the air: “I’m Pomu~!” You covered your ears to avoid bursting your eardrums, and forced your eyes shut as you recoiled. As you slowly opened them, you saw her: the cute fairy VTuber herself, Pomu. 


“Hey, you guys! So, remember all that stuff I said about the list? Well, I wasn’t joking about it! Ahaha!” She chortled at her handiwork, and no matter how much you covered your ears, her cacophonous laughter pierced through. “But, yeah, I shrank all you guys with my VTuber size magic. You didn’t know? Like, I’m pretty sure all VTubers have it. I mean, we talk about size stuff a lot, you’d think at least somebody would figure it out. But, anyway, I used to do this kinda thing with people that would come into my stream and troll me. You know, spamming annoying shit in chat, calling me names, that kinda stuff. But after a while, I got kinda… addicted? Would that be the right word? Yeah- I got addicted to how good it felt to just have a bunch of tiny people and tease and crush them and stuff, heheh… Sooo, yeah, that’s why you’re all here. I’m gonna crush most of you guys!”


As soon as she said that, everyone flew into a blind panic. Pomu, however, remained calm, as the throngs of people scurried about. “Hey, come on, it isn’t THAT bad. Think about it like this: you guys are getting crushed by a cute girl. I mean, how many people can say that? Wait, if they got crushed at all, then they couldn’t… Uh, nevermind, just don’t think about it when I crush you guys, ‘kay?” Despite your immense sense of terror and frantic state, you realized how bizarrely casual Pomu was essentially talking about murder. Though, maybe you shouldn’t be surprised, what with her Squid Game stream her threatening to kill Finana as a joke. But this wasn’t a joke. Pomu Rainpuff, the cute fairy who played Metal Gear and joked about being another VTuber’s daughter, was very much about to kill you.


“First, lemme take a seat~” Pomu said, lightly patting her pert rear, producing powerful shockwaves with each pat. “Gee, I sure do hope there aren’t any REALLY TINY people under me~” She teased, staring behind her as she slowly lowered her butt down to the ground, the tiny people beneath her attempting to dash away; but they were far too slow. Her petite ass crashed on top of most of them, with two lucky ones only getting their lower halves stuck underneath. “Aww, that’s really cute! It’s like you’re crawling out from under my butt! Buuut, that’s not where I want you to go~” She brought her finger down onto the poor shrunken people trapped halfway under her butt, raising herself slightly off the ground, revealing 4 red stains where people used to be. “Under you go~!” She cooed, shoving the two under her butt, the insurmountable pressure squeezing them until they popped.


Pomu snorted and giggled once she felt the little people’s bodies pop, a big, beaming grin across her face as she eyed down another group of tinies. She wiggled her toes in anticipation and barely contained excitement. “Hey, guys, bashing the walls isn’t going to get you anywhere! I can tell you’re trying to escape, you know~” She brought her foot up and began looming it over the frantic group. “I’m gonna have to punish you for being bad little playthings, hehe~” She giggled, bringing her bare foot down onto them, crushing some upon impact. But their horrors weren’t over yet, not even close. She dragged her foot back to its original position, her knee bending upwards and soaring into the sky as her foot neared her waist. Anyone still alive under her peds at that point had been thoroughly ground away into a red smear on her sole. “This is what you little bugs get for running away~!” She teased, scrunching her foot, squeezing anyone unlucky enough to get stuck between the pale white canyons of her toes. As their bodies ached and their bones cracked, the air was expelled from their lungs as her toes grasped their midsections. They went blue in the face, until, finally, that satisfying, squelching SPLAT.


“Shouldn’t have run away like that, little guys~” Pomu teased the remains of her prisoners relentlessly. “Man, my soles are all bloody and stuff now…” She actually sounded upset, looking around at the remaining potential victims within the strange space. “Hey! Tinies! I’m gonna try something new today! Something I saw in a bunch of those ‘size fetish’ videos on the internet! Everyone, come over here and start worshipping my feet! And clean the blood off!” She commanded. Of course, everyone actively ignored her, continuing their own different escape attempts. She sighed, raising a gloved hand into the air and snapped. 


In an instant, everyone was dragged towards Pomu’s body, gliding along the ground as if pulled by some invisible force. You were pulled towards her enormous feet as she excitedly wriggled her toes. “What, you thought the only magic VTubers could do is shrink people? That’s kinda stupid. Like, of course we have more. You heard that snap, right? Even that was magic. You can’t snap with gloves on, dumbasses! Ahaha! Heh- Hey, maybe when I shrank you guys, your brains shrank, too? Bahahaha!” She had to hold her stomach, barely containing her uproarious laughter, tears welling up in her eyes as she giggled at her own lame joke. 


She sighed as her giggle fit came to an end, staring down at the crowd of people below her. “Uh… what’re you guys waiting for…? Oh! Right, magic, my b.” She snapped her fingers once again and released everyone from their immobility, causing the group to try and run away again. “OK, NOW you can worship my feet! And, uh… what else do they do in those videos…? Eh, whatever, I’m sure it’ll come back to me while you guys’re rubbing away. So… chop chop!” She clapped her hands, and all the people that were running stopped moving, slowly turning back to Pomu’s titanic feet, and struggled to fight their limbs as they began moving towards them.


You tried to stop your arms from moving towards her foot, but no amount of willpower could possibly stop it. Your hands began sinking into her soft, pillowy skin, kneading it like it was the world’s softest pastry dough. “Haah, that feels nice~” She layed back, snapping her fingers and popping a pillow into existence. “Mmm, that’s the stuff~. Rub-a-dub-dub~, and… uh… I can’t think of a rhyme. Doesn’t matter, though. Keep rubbing~” She wiggled her toes in pleasure, relaxing and humming to herself as her prisoners worked tirelessly on her plush peds. Some of them were lost between her writhing toes, still forced to rub and work on them because of her “VTuber Magic”. Now that you thought about it… was VTuber Magic even real? Or did she just make it up to make fun of you all?


Suddenly, her toes sprang out (prompting pained screams from those trapped within). “I just remembered! Something else those girls do in those size videos!” You weren’t entirely sure what she was talking about, but you were fairly certain that you weren’t going to like it. Especially now that she was eyeing you specifically, licking her lips and reaching down to snatch you up. You couldn’t even hope to fight back as her magic kept you in place, her swift, gloved fingers plucking you up and dangling you precariously close to her mouth. “Alright, so, uh, have you ever heard of ‘vore’? You know, where you’ll, like, eat another person?” As soon as she explained it, you struggled and writhed in her vice grip, but to no avail. “Woah, woah, woah, calm down! I’m not gonna eat you! Like, that’s way too far, even for me… buuut~” She opened her mouth and rolled out her tongue, lurching her hand forward and depositing you upon its slimy surface, retracting back into its home chamber and sealing you in a disgusting humid blackness.


You tried to keep your bearing in the pitch black space, but were launched upwards into the roof of her mouth, the saliva sticking all over your puny body. Before you could even finish your panicked thoughts, a wave of saliva washed over you like a tsunami. You closed your eyes, held your nose, and held your breath, but not much could protect you from the assault of saliva. As it went on, you realized what was happening; she was sucking on you like a hard candy. You were being tasted, thoroughly, meticulously. And by the way she kept on sucking, she probably liked what she tasted. After a couple minutes being bombarded by her sucking, she finally opened her mouth again, peeling you off her tongue and grinning at your soaked form.


“Man, that was good~! Like, I didn’t even know humans could taste that good! But now, you’re pretty much out of flavor, and I really don’t feel like eating you… Oh! Wait! There’s another thing that size people like! What was it again…? Oh, yeah! I’ve seen some art out there of big people putting tinies in their armpits; So, guess where you’re going, little man~? Heh, even though it’s kinda generic, I can totally see why people say that…” She mused to herself as she lowered you into her armpit. As you were planted face-first into the smooth trench of Pomu’s pit, the saliva that you were soaked in stuck you to it like a bandage. 


As she closed her pit and sealed you in the shockingly well-maintained tomb of darkness, you could feel her stand up, returning to her full height. “Alright, guys, I know I’m using my magic and everything to make you all worship me an stuff, and I really appreciate it… buuut I’m bored, so, I’m gonna crush you all under my feet. And there’ll only be one survivor~” She said, tapping the arm you were trapped underneath and slamming you against it over and over again. “Welp, it’s been fun! But, you guys can all get crushed now~! Bye-bye~!” She said, in an almost childish tone of voice.


Meanwhile, the dozens of people below her cowered, as she raised her bare foot above them as they all ran. “Bye, Pomu~!” She sing-songed to herself as she stomped around the crowd, smashing them all into unrecognizable red stains beneath her soft, plushy peds. “Hehe, run, little tinies~! The big, scary Pomu is coming to crush you!, hehe~!” She started skipping through the crowd, smashing and crushing them as she went. As Pomu giggled, she felt fewer and fewer pops from under her feet. “Hm? Did I run out of tinies…?” She pondered, staring at the floor, spotting one cowering girl at the very edge of the black space. “Welp, looks like you’re the last one~” Pomu teased, bringing her enormous hand and thin, lithe fingers to the girl’s miniscule body.


“Got you~” Pomu cooed at the microscopic girl in between her fingers. She shook her hand up and down. The girl between her fingers cried out in terror. “Aww, don’t cry~. You’re not cute when you cry~.” She continued to relentlessly tease. “Hey, tiny. Do something cute. Squeak!” Pomu instructed. The girl, through tears, made the best squeaking noise she could. “That… wasn’t very good. Kind of not cute. Kind of cringe, actually. Try again- but cute this time.” She elaborated to her frightened prisoner. The girl stifled their tears, attempted to snuggle up to Pomu’s finger, stared up at her captor, and went: “hewwo, mastew Pomu~! I wuv you~!”


Pomu was not amused in the slightest. “That’s fucking creepy. Don’t ever do that again. Actually… I won’t let you ever do that again.” Pomu said, in an uncharacteristic deadpan tone of voice. She began to squeeze her fingers together, squishing the girl into a crimson, gorey pulp. “Oh, well! Sorry, little guy, no other little friend for you~” She said in a mocking sadness. She peeled you out of her pit, putting you back on the ground.


“Alright, little guy… congrats! You’re my new pet~” Pomu cooed, clapping her hands in delight. “I’ve gotta leave you here for a little while, OK~? Don’t go anywhere, or I’ll crush you like I did your friends~!” She threatened, walking into the large opening above the bizarre space, to the strange blurry world outside. “Wait!” You called. “W-Where are we, anyways?!” You asked. Pomu turned around, and grinned at you. “You sure you wanna know~?” “Yes! Please! Tell me! I deserve to know!” You bellowed. Pomu’s grin widened even further. 


“We’re in my shoe~!” She said, spreading her fairy wings and getting set to fly out. “Bye-bye, pet~! Time for Pomu to stream~!” She took off, leaving you alone in what you learned was her shoe. You watched as Pomu grew back to her regular height, your heart shattering into pieces. Pomu was impossibly big, incomprehensible even. As the rest of her body became blurry as the backdrop behind her, her foot slowly came into view, like a battleship arriving at port. You darted to the toe section, desperate to get away from the titanic toes as they found their way back into Pomu’s shoe. They curled around you, entrapping you beneath their behemothic size. You were trapped in darkness, surrounded by her deep, buoyant crevasses within her flesh. You started panicking, before hearing a terrifying voice through the boundless mountains of foot flesh and shoe. That same booming, haunting, cutesy voice…

“I’m Pomu~!”


THE END

Pixie's Playful Pranks by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission done for JujuTheBorrower on twitter! He wanted Pixie from SMT/Persona to find a tiny man and play with his you-know-what until it "released". Big NSFW warning on this one! Had a blast writing it. Hope y'all enjoy!

You had spent days traveling through Da’at. For some reason, you fell through a portal to this strange, alternate world. Even worse, you were shrunken. Now, you were wandering through vast blades of grass, wandering through what looked to be some sort of forest. As you wandered, you could’ve sworn you had seen some sort of strange giant creatures about. Not that you knew what they were- all you wanted to do was avoid them, and in turn, avoid getting crushed. Thankfully, you were surprisingly good at staying out of their way. Until today…


You had just heard loud, buzzing wingbeats and hid behind the root of a tree when a massive flying woman in a blue leotard spotted you. The two of you stared at each other for a moment; you in fear, and her in curiosity. After a long, pregnant pause, her face beamed as she swooped down to you and scooped you into her gloved hands. “Aww, how cute~!” She cooed, nuzzling you against her smooth, pale cheek.


You wriggled and writhed awkwardly in her grasp, which only delighted her even more. “Hehe, your wiggling is tickling my hand~” She teased, using her thumb to pet the top of your head. “You are so adorable~. Almost as adorable as me! Almost~, hehe” She teased you relentlessly, launching her hand forward to kiss you into her fuschia-colored lips. As you were smeared in her lipstick, you couldn’t help but feel… aroused. A fact that the winged woman definitely noticed. “Woah, what’s this~?” 


She unfurled her palm, taking immediate notice of the small bulge in your pants. She lowered and tilted her head in curiosity. “What is that…?” She mused, bringing her other hand to her palm and taking the hem of your pants. You held onto them as hard as you could, but an annoyed growl from her and a quick pull back was enough to tear off your pants and underwear, exposing the lower half of your body. “Oooh~!” She ogled your erect genitals, enamored by the stiff pillar. “Wow! That looks so weird! I wonder what would happen if I just…” She brought her gargantuan gloved finger to your erection, giving it a poke and causing you to twitch. You wanted more than anything than to keep from cumming- but the way things were going, the likelihood of that was next to none.


As you writhed, she only grew more intrigued. “Woah, you’re wriggling so much! What’s the matter? Is it this?” She poked it a couple more times. You grit your teeth as she poked and prodded at your privates. It didn’t help that as she did, she made these cute “Poke, poke, poke~!” sounds. Eventually, as much as you tried to resist, you couldn’t stop a couple drops of pre from dribbling down your shaft. “What the heck is that…?” She questioned, poking it more, until eventually it erupted with the characteristic white, sticky fluid, all over her gloved fingers. “WOAH! What is this stuff…?”


She rubbed the viscous substance between her fingers, separating them and examining the gloopy strand connecting her finger and thumb. “Oooh, sticky.” She said, before putting her fingers in her mouth and taking a couple seconds to taste. “Mmmh, this tastes good~!” She cooed, staring down at your bare genitals


You could almost see the gears turning in her head as she stared at your privates. “Pixie enjoys teasing the small person, the thing between the small person’s legs rises. When the thing rises, it gives the sweet stuff. Therefore, if Pixie keeps the small person…!” As soon as she finished her thought, she stared down at you with a smug, condescending grin.


As you stared at her dumbly for a moment, she opened her mouth, rolled out her tongue, and swooped down to nestle your penis in the middle of her tongue. The saliva coated your penis as the enormous pink muscle massaged it. You couldn’t help yourself, not under this extreme amount of pleasure. It didn’t take you long- it came out of the tip, blasting out like a shotgun, coating her tongue in the sticky white cum. Her tongue retracted upon receiving its bounty, retreating back into her cavernous maw, savoring the taste of the cum you painted on its surface. After about a minute, the woman swallowed, releasing a refreshed “Aaah~” before glancing back at you.


“Maybe just a bit more~” She dove in again, puckering her lips around it and sucking on it like a vacuum. Every suck produced another blast- and every time, your hips shot upwards, further into her mouth’s suction. After a few “sips” of your discharge, she finally let go, smacking her lips and savoring the flavor. 


“That was delicious~.” She said, turning around to face you and bringing her nose uncomfortably close. “You know, it’s pretty dangerous around here. A poor little thing like you could get lost, or crushed, or eaten. And I simply can’t let that happen, not to something as adorable as you~! So, it’s settled- from this point on, you’re going to be my pet~!” She explained, pointing a finger at you. “In exchange, you’ll give me that nice tasty stuff that comes out of whatever this is~!” She poked your cock, smiling. “So? Sound like a deal?” You shook your head in disagreement- as fun as this was, you wanted to go home. But she either didn’t care, or didn’t understand: “Oh, that’s perfect~!”


“But there’s just one thing I have to do first…” She closed one eye and aimed her finger right at you. “I know you’re tiny already, but if I’m to make you my pet, you need to be even teeny-tinier~!” She said, engulfing you in a beam of light. Your size dwindled- her fingers went from the size of pillars to the size of houses. You gazed up at her in terror over what she would do to you.


“Much better! Now you’re even cuter~! Come here, little one~” She said, tilting her hand to her face and smearing you against her lips in a gigantic, inescapable smooch. After she had her fill, she released you from her lips’ grip, smiling at your pathetic form. “I can tell this is going to be the start of a very good relationship~, hehe~!” She said, pulling back the side of her leotard and revealing a smidge of her sideboob.


“Should I put you there…?” She mused, snapping it back and pushing you into her armpit. “Maybe in here…?” She took you out and swiveled her hand around to the back, patting her pert butt. “Ohh, you’d go good here too… hm…” Whether she was teasing or not, she was taking an awfully long while deciding where to stick you. She held you to her neck and placed you in her collar. “Ugh, no, that just makes my neck feel weird… Where do you wanna go, little guy?” She asked, gripping you tight. You made an outline of a house in the air with your fingers. “What’s that? A square, some sort of triangle… Ohh, your home?” You nodded fervently. The woman just giggled and said: “Silly little thing~, you are home~! Now, come on, I finally decided where to keep you~!” She said, pulling back and revealing her sideboob once again- the place that would seal your fate.


“There it is- your new home inside my clothes~! Aren’t you excited~? Well, don’t be shy- come on in~!” You were plunged against the soft, warm skin. She held you firmly in place as she let her leotard snap back into place, trapping you between the soft flesh of her tit and the leather of her outfit. She rubbed the side of her boob, feeling you pressed tight against it, giggling to herself and flying off, her new pet in tow…


THE END

Sweetheart's Superiority by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted Sweetheart (from Omori) to capture herself a tiny foot servant. They gave me a lot of creative freedom on this one, so I tried to take advantage of that a bit. Hope y'all enjoy!

In the dream world conjured by Sunny, there is a very beautiful, very arrogant donut girl named Sweetheart. Deep in this world of dreams, there is a whale named Humphrey, and deep within him are three genius slime sisters capable of creating clones of oneself. Sweetheart, being the arrogant, self-absorbed donut she was, realized that the only person who could meet the ridiculously high standards of dating her, would be herself. 


She ventured into the stomach of the whale, meeting with the Slime Sisters and demanding a clone of her be made. “Seriously? Why?” One of them asked. “What do you mean ‘why’? Isn’t it obvious? The only person possibly capable of being enough to satisfy me romantically is myself! I know what I want, what I like to have, to hear: it’ll be like I’m marrying myself!” “sigh alright… we’ll whip up a test clone to see how things go.” Another sister said, while the third snuck up behind and pulled out some of Sweetheart’s hair. “Ow! Hey! My perfect hair!” “Trust us, Sweetheart, this is totally necessary to creating a clone of you. Just wait out there for a couple minutes.” “Hmph! Fine!” She stormed out (surprisingly, without her characteristic boisterous laugh).


As she paced around outside, her thoughts raced on how great her clone could be. The more she thought about it, the more excited she became. And she waited… and waited… and waited… until finally, one of the sisters stuck her head out the door. “It’s almost ready!” Sweetheart shot up, pushing past her and the door and storming into the room. “Alright, quit wasting time and show me!” “But it’s not fi-” Sweetheart wasn’t listening, opening the cylindrical container as it poured out a light green mist. 


As the mist thinned out, Sweetheart and the Slime Sisters watched on in awe and anticipation. They stared, waiting, before a small… thing crawled out. They all leaned in to take a closer look…


The thing crawling out was a small, malformed clone of Sweetheart. It crawled over to Sweetheart’s pink shoes, which were comparatively the size of a small office building. Then, it immediately began rubbing against the shoe’s smooth surface, gazing up at their gigantic wearer. It smiled (or at least, something that looked like a smile), and squeaked “I love you!”. Sweetheart gasped, bringing her hands to her mouth “Oh… my… gosh…” “What’d you expect? We told you it wasn’t fi-” “I love it!!” Sweetheart cheered.


“You do?!” The slime sisters rang out in unison. “Yes! Oh, look how perfect it is! It’s smaller, uglier, stupider- it’s the perfectly inferior version in every way!” “So… you wanted a clone of yourself… to be inferior… so that you could love it?” “Exactly! I’m glad you understand. Now then-” Sweetheart plucked the small clone off the ground and held it up to her face. “Since you’ve taken a liking to my perfect feet, I shall dub you ‘Feetheart’!” She boasted. The little creature just kept smiling and responded “I love you!”. Sweetheart laughed her boisterous laugh, walking out of the lab.


“Hey, wait! You haven’t paid yet!” One of the Slime Sisters cried. “Hm? Pay? For what?” “What do you mean, ‘for what’? We just performed a miracle in biology and technology! And it wasn’t even fi-” Her rant was interrupted by Sweetheart’s boisterous “OHOHohoho!” before she darted out the door, Feetheart in hand. “Where’re you going?! We’re not fi-” But the door was already shut. The sisters looked at each other in disappointment. “Hey, did either of you notice that we never got to say a certain word?” “Yeah, we were always cut off before we could say it.” “Yeah. Shame we’ll never know what it was, since the sentences were never fi-”

……………………….


Back at Sweetheart’s palace, she stormed past her various Sprout Mole guards and into her room, jumping on the bed and unfurling her hand, freeing the miniscule creature within her grasp. “Hello, Feetheart. Welcome to your glamorous new home~! What do you think?” She asked. “I love you!” Is all it squeaked out. “Of course you do~! And who do you love~?” She continued. Feetheart paused for a moment, before squeaking “You!” “Right again! And you know what you’ll do since you love me so much~?” Sweetheart cooed, as Feetheart simply stared at her with a blank grin. Sweetheart smiled as she popped off her shoes and peeled off her socks. “You get to serve your master’s feet~! Go on, my little Feetheart! Serve my perfect feet~!” She commanded, placing Feetheart at the base of her heel as her feet stood in the air like gigantic office buildings.


Feetheart crawled forward and smushed herself into the soft sole of Sweetheart. She rubbed her whole body against the enormous wall of flesh, not unlike how a cat would rub against someone’s leg. Sweetheart laid back, soothed and massaged by the servant at her foot. “Oh, that’s it~, perfect~... Don’t be afraid to lick, little one~” She instructed. Feetheart didn’t totally understand, but she stuck her tongue out anyways, eliciting a pleasured moan from Sweetheart. “Mmm, yes, that’s exactly it~! Master is very pleased with her little foot servant~!” She cooed, wiggling her toes and reaching her hand down for her discarded shoe, her other hand reaching for her new foot pet.


“You did so well serving me and my perfect foot! But that was just to help me relax and unwind- You must also be able to service me while I’m out and about. Do you think you can handle such a task?” She asked the creature in her hand, belly-up from the way she picked it up. It struggled up onto its legs and said its characteristic “I love you!”. Sweetheart beamed; “That’s the spirit, my little foot pet~! Now, let’s get you into your new home within my perfect shoe~!” Sweetheart cooed, depositing her new insole into its proper place in her shoe. “I love y-” Feetheart was interrupted by Sweetheart’s foot entering into the shoe.


As Feetheart was smothered by her owner’s foot, she continued to writhe beneath it for her pleasure and amusement. “Ohh, yes, yes, yes~! That’s perfect~! Absolutely perfect~!” Sweetheart’s foot touched down on the floor, pressing down on Feetheart even further.  “You know something, my perfect obedient little Feetheart? I have a feeling that this is going to be the start of a very good, very long relationship~. And you know what else?” She raised her foot, bending her knee at an angle and talking at the bottom of the shoe;

“I love you~” She cooed, tapping her foot back down and setting off on a walk around her castle, mashing Feetheart beneath her soft sole as her foot gathered sweat with every step she took. Feetheart lapped away at the sweet peds of her new master, overjoyed that her love was reciprocated, although definitely not how she’d think. Either way, she was going to be with Sweetheart for a long, long time…

Under Olivia's Ownership by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! They asked for Olivia from Pokemon to make the trainer into her obedient foot pet. Had fun working on this one. Hope y'all enjoy!

You ascended the steps to the next Grand Trial, weathered yet ready to face off against Olivia. As you reached the platform at the top, you were met by an amazonian woman with a smug grin. “So… you must be the next challenger. I hope you last longer than the last one~” She said in what you assumed was an attempt to intimidate you. You took your stance, ready to start the battle. She simply snorted and burst out laughing. “Put those things away, silly. You most definitely won’t be needing them~” She said, waltzing over to a chair and taking a seat.


You raised your eyebrow in confusion, prompting even more chuckles from Olivia. “Look, just close your eyes. I promise, it’ll all be worth it…” She said. You simply did as she said, closing your eyes and feeling… frankly, bizarre. “...Well, worth it for me, that is. Hehehe…” She began to giggle at you as you could feel your consciousness lapsing…


Your consciousness faded back in, and you slowly opened your eyes. You stared at some sort of gigantic pink thing that was the size of a house. Then a booming chuckle sounded out around you like a bomb. “See? What did I say? You wouldn’t need those silly little Pokemon with what this trial entails, hmhm~” She teased, picking up the pink thing with her foot; it was her enormous pink sandal.


She picked it up with her toes and tossed it away, crashing down somewhere behind you. “Alright, little one- let the trial really begin~!” She said, slamming her heel down and looming her titanic ped over your miniscule form. “The trial of pleasuring my tired, aching feet~” She put a fist under her cheek and observed you as you stood there, perplexed.


She rolled her eyes, scoffing; “Come on, my orders weren’t that complicated, were they? I said to pleasure my feet. So, go on… pleasure them. They won’t bite, I promise~” She said, scrunching her foot and squeezing her sole, revealing a vast array of rippling wrinkles across the enormous mass of foot. As she un-scrunched her foot, Olivia sighed. “OK, so maybe ‘pleasure’ is a little too… open-ended, I suppose. Fine then, I’ll make it simple: Lick my feet~. There, does that sound like something you can do, little one?”


You nodded your head in approval, diving right into the deep, smooth surface of her sole, enraptured by the taste and texture. “There you go! Perfect~. Keep it up, little one~” Olivia cheered you on as you lapped away at her perfect, gargantuan ped. Olivia was clearly a hard worker, judging by how tough it was- but still soft to the touch. Soft enough that you even sank in a little as you lay your body against her plush sole. The taste was surprisingly bitter, like coffee, yet with a tinge of sweetness, like a tiny hint of sugar.

After about 5 minutes licking Olivia’s sole, she pulled her foot back and slammed the other in front of you. “Sorry about the little interruption. Keep going~” She apologized. You didn’t want to waste any time, and rushed into the titanic pillowy foot Olivia presented you with, lapping away greedily at its surface and allowing your senses to become overwhelmed by every aspect of them.


Olivia, meanwhile, was delighted to see that her little “opponent” was really throwing themselves into her trial. Before they arrived, her feet were sore from standing and waiting- but 5 minutes was all it took for her newest challenger to make just one of her perfect feet feel better than they did when she woke up. But the trial wasn’t over- and she had a couple other trials in mind to really verify whether they were truly worthy…


Olivia pulled her foot back and stared down at the shrunken person below her. “Very good, little one~! But your trial isn’t over yet~! Time to test how good you taste~” She said, her hand swooping down like a predator and snatching you off the ground. Your stomach lurched as you soared through the air in Olivia’s warm, clenched fist. As her hand unfurled, you slowly stood up, staring right into Olivia’s enormous eyes, both fixed on the tiny thing in her palm. Actually, eye wasn’t accurate- it was more like staring into enormous brown oceans that loomed over you.


“Second part of ‘Olivia’s Grand Trial’- the taste test~!” She said, pinching you between her lithe digits and bringing you past her head, stretching her arm high into the air and dangling you above her face- for a brief moment, you actually felt taller than the already amazonian Olivia. Of course, it didn’t last, and your heart sank almost as quickly as it swelled; Olivia unhinged her maw and revealed the deep, dark, humid pit that was her mouth.


As she lowered you closer to the gaping abyss, her hot breath shot up at you as if they were the fumes of hell itself pulling at you. “Aaaaaahn~” Olivia moaned, slowly bringing her snack down into her awaiting mouth. As you were inches away, she snapped her teeth with a sickening CLACK! before opening her mouth again with a chuckle. They were like gargantuan white guillotines- a whole 32 titanic white death-dealers, each and every one specially designed to break down and destroy what she deemed to be food- in this case, you.


You closed your eyes and waited for what would inevitably be the end of your life… and felt a slimy, slippery, bumpy mass slide along your miniscule body. As you cringed at its touch, you realized what this thing against you was, and furthermore, what she was doing- Olivia was licking you. She pressed you against her tongue with one finger, sliding your body over the rolling hills of her taste buds like some sort of towel. You had tasted as much of her as you could earlier- now she was tasting every last inch of you, and there wasn’t a thing you could do about it.


After 3 excruciating minutes of her rigorously and thoroughly tasting you, she finally brought her finger away, with your pathetic, soaked form plastered to it like a sticker. “Mmh~, delicious~! Oh! Hehe, my tongue really did a number on you, huh? So~rry~” Olivia cooed, bringing her thumb to her pointer finger and smushing you between them, rubbing them back and forth and drying you off just a bit. “Oh, wait… did you think I was gonna eat you? Ahahaha! No, no, I said taste test, not that I would eat you or anything like that. I mean, why would I throw away such an obedient- and enthusiastic- new pet~?” Olivia said.


If you weren’t covered in sticky saliva and just had the most terrifying experience of your life, your heart probably would’ve skipped a beat hearing that. However, you were still shivering and panting in terror. Olivia stared at the quivering thing in her fingers. “Ohh, you poor thing. I gave my poor little pet such a fright, didn’t I~? Here, let me make it up to you~” She cooed, bringing her pet close to her light purple lips, puckering, and…


You felt her smooth, velvety lipstick as you were plunged into the thick lilac coating. Despite how amazing it felt, her lipstick made it feel gloopy and swampy as she engulfed you in an enormous smooch. “Mmmmmmwah~!” She released you from the deep, sensual, full-body lip-lock, and observed her handiwork. You squirmed in pleasure on the tip of her finger, full to the brim with elation. Olivia grinned as she watched her pet shiver and squirm. “Hmhm~, I take it you enjoyed that~? Well, good news, little pet- the fun isn’t over~!” She said, pointing her finger down to her buxom rack.


“Wanna take a wild guess where you’re going, pet~?” She asked, rhetorically. You stared into the valley between her bulging mountains of breast. “Well, I do need somewhere to wipe this lipstick off my finger~” She teased, bringing the tip of her finger down onto the smooth surface of the tit, wiping you off in a smear of lilac lipstick. “Now, stay still- if you thought my lips were soft, just wait until you see this~!” She said, grasping her boob.


You didn’t even have a single moment’s reprieve before she brought her breasts together. The vast wall of her opposite tit smashed into your speckish body, smearing the lipstick across it and rubbing you between its smooth, warm surface. “You like that, don’t you~? Of course you do- people would kill to touch these for just five seconds. But you? You get to do it- you get to live another’s wildest dream for absolutely free~” She mused as she ground you between her boobs.


After an indiscriminate amount of time stuck getting smothered in her heaving cleavage, Olivia finally let her pet free. “There you go~. How did you like your reward, my little pet~?” You simply nodded in response, panting to get any fresh air (or more accurately, Olivia’s surprisingly sweet body odor) you could. “Good, I’m glad you did. But, with that said… Congratulations! You passed all my challenges! Do you know what that means~?” She questioned, beaming down at you. “It means you’re now, officially, my slave! Well, technically you’re a slave, but I prefer the term ‘pet’, since it’s much cuter~!” She explained, adding a cute wink to make it seem more appealing that she owned you now.


She strode over to her pink sandal, swiping you off her boob and dangling your puny, weathered body over the opening. “Here it is- your new home~! You’ll be able to lick, and taste, and sniff, and rub, and experience my perfect feet every~ single~ second~ for the rest of your life~” She explained, lowering you into the pink, weathered plains of her favorite footwear. “You’re going to love it~! Trust me~” She assured, depositing you in the vast spot where her heel would go.


You felt the sandal descend like an elevator, landing on the ground with a soft thud. “Alright, pet, I’ve got a long walk back home, so buckle up- and get that little tongue of yours ready~!” She said, eclipsing the opening with her titanic foot. You ran to the sole section and lay down, bracing yourself for the impact of your master’s gargantuan foot. “Running right to the sole~! That’s a good pet~!” Olivia praised, her foot now entering the space of the sandal.


Her sole washed over you like a gentle wave on the beach, smothering and entombing you beneath their immense weight and girth. She tightened the braces on the sandal, making it secure and tight on her foot. She scrunched her toes to verify comfortability, and also to squeeze you just a bit- not maliciously, of course, but more playfully. She chuckled to herself- of everything that happened today, walking home with a new tiny person at her disposal and amusement was definitely going to liven things up for her- in more ways than one.


As she strolled down the stairs, she wondered; what would she do with you? How would she toy with you? Maybe she would kiss you more, or just smother you beneath her soles? The possibilities intrigued her… you, meanwhile, felt as the intense, unbearable weight pressed on you, over and over, like a rhythmic marching drum. You might’ve been having the same thoughts as Olivia, if you had any time to construct any real thought. Instead, you were bombarded by Olivia’s simple steps. Either way, you definitely had something to look forward to in your “new life”- mainly, Olivia’s perfect feet, and the chance to serve her as a pet.


As she descended the steps to her home, the master and her pet were both overjoyed and excited by the possibilities their new “arrangement” could mean- for better, or for worse~


THE END

Diantha's Delights by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Yet another commission for anonymous! This time they wanted Diantha from Pokemon to take a tiny and toy with them before finally eating them. Hope y'all enjoy!

You felt like the luckiest guy in the world. You had won the “Day With Diantha” contest, and as such had the chance to visit her on the set of her latest movie- “Revenge of the Giant Woman”. You had always sort of been into size things like that. Not entirely, mind you- you had mostly “dipped your toes in the water”, so to speak. And besides, Diantha was someone you aspired to be like- cool and confident, yet still kind and personable. As anxious as you were, you steeled yourself to meet your idol, and stepped into her trailer.


“Oh! Hello, young man. I’m assuming you’re the winner of the contest?” She asked. You nodded excitedly. “Great! I just got out of filming, and I’d love something to help me relax.” She said. You raised your eyebrow in confusion, prompting a giggle from her. “Oh, don’t worry. You’ll get it in a couple seconds~” She pointed at you and you began to feel dizzy. You staggered, collapsing on the floor. As you faded away, you caught sight of Diantha slipping her shoes off, before your consciousness faded to black…


You slowly opened your eyes, only to be welcomed by the sight of Diantha’s enormous foot looming over you. “There we are! Glad you could join me~” You heard her booming voice tease from beyond the foot’s eclipsing view. As you tried to come to terms with your new situation, Diantha’s foot began to descend on you, smothering you beneath the surprisingly soft sole. “Well? Don’t just sit there with your teeth in your mouth- put said mouth to good use, and lick my feet~!” She instructed. Considering the fact she could easily overpower you, you decided the best course of action would be to do what she said. You stuck out your tongue, and took your first lick.


It tasted… surprisingly good. It tasted like some sort of cake or rich candy, like an elegant, sweet dessert prepared by a master chef. The taste, the texture… even the scent given off was divine to you, overwhelming your senses with every intake. But Diantha wasn’t so easily satisfied by a couple measly laps.


“Not bad, not bad… Now, let’s add in those little arms of yours. Start rubbing~” She demanded, pressing just a bit with her foot to tell you further what you should do. Not that you needed more assistance, though, as you instantly began kneading her peds like clay. “Ohh, that’s good~! You’re not bad, little one, not bad at all! Just keep going~” She praised as you massaged and rubbed. After an unknown amount of time, Diantha lifted her foot, and plucked you off the ground. “You’ve done good on my feet, little one. Now, let’s see how good you are… as a cushion~” She cooed, dropping you onto her chair and slamming her pert butt right on top of your miniscule form.


Through her flesh you could hear her sigh in pleasure as she used you like her personal seat cushion. You could feel the intense weight spike up as she leaned back, fully relaxed. The pressure was horrifying, to say the least. Like being crushed by a hydraulic press. It was shocking, honestly, given the rather petit form of Diantha’s butt- not to say it wasn’t big, but it certainly wasn’t as big as some gym leaders you’d seen and heard of in other regions.


But, despite the fact that your bones cracked and ached, and you felt you could pop at any second… you were actually enjoying this. You couldn’t pinpoint why- whether it was general lust, or appealing to your size fetish, or maybe even spending time with your idol. Whatever it was, your brain convinced you that Diantha sitting on you like you were a seat cushion was, in fact, a good thing. And… maybe it was. Maybe, after all the trouble you went through to win that damned contest, this is what you deserved- to be under Diantha. No… no, that wasn’t enough. Not for you. You needed more. You were getting greedy underneath the rump of your idol.


It wasn’t enough to rub her foot, or to serve as her cushion… you wanted- needed- to go further. Further than any fan before or since had probably gone before. You needed to become Diantha. Or, at least, become a part of her, in all her magnificence… and there was really only one way to do that.


Diantha stood up, releasing you from the tomb beneath her ass. “Wow! You actually survived. Most people can’t say that. Well, not like they could anyways, since they’re, uhh… W-Well, since you survived as my cushion, I’ll grant you one request- within reason. So, go ahead. What would you wish of me~?” her eyes darted back and forth as she shifted the topic of conversation.


You stared right into her eyes, and motioned for her to eat you. She knew what you were trying to say, mostly from your hyperbolic body language. “Eat you…? Are you sure?” She asked, prompting you to nod. “Why? I’m still going to do it, mind you, but… why?” She questioned. You simply remained silent, and Diantha sighed. “Oh, well… it was nice sitting on you, I guess.” She said, opening her mouth. “Thanks for your time~” She said, sliding you into her awaiting mouth…


It was dark. Humid. Bumpy. Slimy. Everything was everything you wanted and more. You felt her tongue rise and smush you against the roof of her mouth as her saliva cascaded over you like a riptide. “Mmnh~, sho good~!” Diantha cooed to herself as she tasted you. After a couple minutes, her tongue returned to its neutral position, and slowly tilted itself back.


You felt yourself sliding back along the slick surface. You didn’t try to hang on or struggle. You simply closed your eyes… and let yourself fall down. Down, down the deep, dark tunnel of Diantha’s throat, into the pit that awaited you at the bottom. You splashed into her stomach acid, and allowed yourself to drift along listlessly, allowing yourself to be digested by your idol…


Meanwhile, on the outside, Diantha simply contemplated out loud to herself about what she just did. “Hmm… surprisingly filling. Although I do feel kinda bad… But, this is what they wanted, after all. I’m sure they’re much happier inside me~” She pat her stomach, causing the walls within to rumble and quake. But you didn’t care. She was right- you were happier now. You were happy to become food for your idol, turning into nothing but fuel for her perfect functions… and Diantha was more than happy to have obliged you.


As you drifted away, content at your imminent destruction, Diantha returned to the set, satisfied with your brief meeting… and her last meal~


THE END

Futaba's Foot Fun by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! They wanted Futaba to find a tiny and to make them into her personal pet. This one was fun to write, so I hope you guys enjoy!

Being tiny is hard. That should go without saying. Being tiny in a crowded city is even harder. That was the unfortunate fate you found yourself in when one week ago, you had suddenly shrank in the crowded city of Akibahara. You hid in the nearest spot you could find- the electronics store. Not a good spot, obviously, but it was the best you could do on such short notice. Worse still, you hadn’t been able to get out of the store at all- it was simply too crowded and large for you to get out. 


But today was different. Today, you were gonna escape. You were finally going to get out of this damn store! You made your way to the start of your escape route- the narrow space between the two products you were hiding behind- and began making your way into the light of the busy store. But there was no light. No crowds you could see, either. There was just one person. One giant, orange-haired, glasses-wearing person. Staring directly at you- as if she was evaluating you, undressing you with her eyes. “Hmmm…” She mused to herself, as you stood there, frozen in terror. At last, she finally blinked, and said “Perfect~! You’re coming with me! Nyeheheh!” Before her hand rushed to grab the product near you. You breathed a sigh of relief as she eyed up the box in her hands. “Oh, and you’re coming with me too.” She said, sweeping her fingers behind you and pinching you up, dropping you into the cavernous depths of her boot.


It was far worse than you thought it would be. The insane heat felt like you were being cooked in an oven, the pressure on the lower half of your body felt like a house had just fallen on you. It certainly didn’t help that you were being folded closer to it from the wall of the boot she’d carelessly tossed you into. From far beyond the dank depths, you could hear her praise your “performance”: “Oh, man, this feels go~od~! They aren’t even completely under my foot, and they already make me feel like my stats are boosted!”. She thought out loud to herself. You couldn’t understand a word of what she meant. From what you gleaned, she was expressing how good you made her feel. You didn’t have time to think about it as she began to walk. You could feel yourself hurtling through the air before slamming back down with each and every step. It felt like a house falling on top of you every 10 seconds.


Thankfully, as she sat on what you could only guess was the train, you were relatively safe from further smashing and slamming and whiplash. Of course, you weren’t completely safe- there was still the issue of the enormous foot sitting right on top of your microscopic form. You struggled against it, placing your hands against the strangely stale fabric and trying to push yourself out from under it. Of course, it didn’t take long for the girl to quickly take notice, lifting her foot and tilting the boot at an angle, causing you to fall even farther beneath it. When she put her foot back down, the only thing free from the colossal appendage was your head. “There we go, much better. Now try to behave yourself- I’d hate to get rid of vital equipment.” She whispered to you, as a warning of what would happen should you continue to fight back against her. You groaned, accepting your current situation as she continued to scrunch her toes the whole ride back.


As she strolled back into her room, she kicked off her boots, launching you against the walls and into the toe section. As you groaned in pain, the girl reached into her boot and hoisted you out into the light of her room. It was small and cluttered, the walls lined with posters of tv shows and anime you’d never even heard of, the shelves packed with figures of characters like Featherman. “Hey, little guy! This is my room! I would say ‘get used to it’, but you’re kiiinda going to be living in my sock. Here, I’ll show you where you’re staying.” She said, opening her drawer and revealing an ocean of socks within. Socks of all kinds- gray, black, white, ripped- you were especially keen on the ripped ones. Because as long as the sock had a hole, there was always the possibility of escape.


“Alright, I’ll let you get settled in there. In the meantime, I’ve got a raid to get to!” She said, waltzing to her chair and turning it to face her. “Oh… you’re not looking so hot…” She said, leaning down and picking something up off the chair. She looked back at her sock drawer, contemplating. She strode over, plucking you out of the pile of footwear, examining you and nodding to herself with a simple “Mmhm!”.


She began to walk again, her room a blur as your view bounced and shook with her every movement. She brought her hands closer, and you decided to look over at her other hand to see what it was she was holding. It was… another tiny. Weathered and exhausted, they looked at you and smiled. “Free…dom…” they whispered, going limp with exhaustion. You looked forward to try and get a better view of where she was even heading. That’s when you saw it. There, in the corner of her room, was a small garbage bin, full of discarded chip bags and soda cans. She stepped on the pedal and opened the top, lowering the other tiny in. “W-Wait! I-I think I’m OK! Stop! No! I’m OK now look! Don’t put me in the-” His pleas fell on deaf ears as he was callously dropped in the garbage, the lid slamming shut on its own as she stared down at you, the only other tiny left- or, at least, the one she’d chosen.


“Well, little guy, looks like you’re pulling double duty for a while! Heheh…” She cackled to herself, walking to her chair and dropping you down onto it. You sat up in pain, looking around. You noticed that, across the vast black plains of leather, there was a rather ominous groove across the whole chair. One that was shaped almost exactly like her… butt… uh oh…


You gazed up as her enormous ass hovered over the chair, poised to descend at any moment. You had personally never understood why people would sometimes refer to butts as a “moon”- now you did. As you had your “moon” epiphany, her rear descended to the chair, smothering you beneath its unbearable weight. It was no wonder that poor tiny that got tossed in the garbage was so withered and lifeless. It was honestly a miracle you were even still alive right now, being flattened beneath her.


She shifted her seat in an attempt to get more comfortable, grinding you into what felt like a fine powder. You were still OK, surprisingly, but definitely a little bruised. Through immeasurable tons of thick, pasty flesh, you could hear her- “Wow, they’re good at this too? Hm… seems this piece of equipment takes up two slots!” She said. You had absolutely no idea what it meant. “Better strap in, little accessory- gonna be raiding for at least 2 hours!” She explained. You gulped at the horrific revelation, and steeled yourself for a painful and suffocating 2 hours…


Despite the fact that a gigantic neet girl was laying her whole weight on you, your time spent beneath her was surprisingly uneventful. A couple shifts here, some quick scratches there. It was… actually kind of boring, if you were being honest. Of course, you were still on the verge of popping underneath her intense weight, but other than that, it was extraordinarily dull. Until she stood up.


“Good job, little accessory! Now it’s time to put you back in your proper slot~” She said, peeling off the firm leather of her chair and pulling back her sock. “You’re gonna be in there all night~! Oh, yeah, don’t forget to lick and massage and all that. It’s important that accessories do as they’re supposed to. Otherwise…” She looked over at the garbage can. “They get tossed. Think you can handle it?” She said, staring daggers with a disconcertingly happy smile. You nodded, and she smiled even wider. “Great! Man, you really are the best accessory ever! Here we go, time to equip you…” She lowered you to the gray footwear, sliding you past her sole and withdrawing her hand. 


You began feverishly rubbing and licking the enormous sole, terrified of the possibility of getting thrown in the garbage. You could hear her sigh in pleasure as you went about your work. “Oh, that’s perfect~! I definitely made the right choice making you a foot pet! Hope you enjoy the rest of your life, heheh~” She teased. You shed a small tear, knowing how your life had just been hijacked by some nerdy girl you’d never met, and how you’d never be able to go back now…


THE END



Nesi's Lazy Sunday by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A comm for Sheograth10! He wanted his characters Nesi and Amy to get up to unaware foot shenanigans, and I was more than happy to oblige! Hope y'all enjoy

Nesi stirred from her sleep, still groggy from the long night she had with Amy. Not that she remembered too much of it, of course- she was way too drunk and tired for that. She glanced around her room and her bed; not a single sign of the size-switching scientist in sight. She stretched her arms up and yawned, before rubbing her eyes and cracking her neck. “Guess she went home…” She concluded, getting out of bed and heading to make herself some breakfast.

…………………………..


Unbeknownst to the athlete, Amy was very much still around. In fact, she was rather close to her tomboy friend- clinging to her sole, to be specific. As Nesi strolled to her dorm’s kitchen, Amy bore the brunt of the tomboy titan’s footfalls. “DAMMIT NESI!! STOP WALKING! LOOK DOWN!!” She kept screaming. But her protests fell on deaf ears- or, more accurately, they didn’t even reach their ears in the first place. The squeaking complaints of the diminished scientist were masked perfectly by Nesi’s bare feet peeling off the polished hardwood floor of her dorm. 


As the titanic tomboy sat down to eat her breakfast, Amy finally got a moment to breathe (not well, of course- there’s only so much fresh air to be gotten from underneath a foot caked in the remains of yesterday’s sweat). “Jeez… At least the durability enhancement works.” She said, ever the optimist. Her brief time on the bright side didn’t last long, as the shadow of Nesi’s other foot flew forward, the bridge being used to scratch the “itch” that was Amy. Amy was smothered and assaulted by the smooth mound of skin, as Nesi wrung it around the sole of her foot, inadvertently managing to dislodge her shrunken trespasser.


Amy plummeted to the floor, landing with a THUD. She sat up, clutching her head in pain. “Come on… all that scratching and she still couldn’t feel me?!” She complained, glancing up to see the busy foot returning to its idle position- directly where she was laying. “Oh, you’ve gotta be KIDDI-” She was cut off by Nesi’s toes enveloping her as she idly flexed them. As she flexed and wrung them together over and over, Amy was kneaded deeper and deeper into the trenches of Nesi’s sole. Deeper and deeper, harder and harder, and there was nothing she could to to fight against the onslaught of Nesi’s idle toe-flexing…
………………………..


“Damn, I still don’t feel awake…” Nesi bemoaned, wiping her eyes and yawning. “Well, if that didn’t work, then I know what’ll wake me up.” She stood up, put her cereal bowl in the sink, and strolled into her bedroom. She took out her characteristic exercise outfit- red top, pink shorts, and a pair of gray, worn socks.


She did a quick upward stretch, yawning, before glancing over at her favorite pair of running shoes. She knew the route, she knew her record- time to break it.

………………………..


Amy was sweltering against Nesi’s heat. She bashed and fought and struggled against the immensity of Nesi’s sole. It was all in vain, of course- she knew that. Her struggles weren’t necessarily to break free, or even to get Nesi’s attention. It was moreso to convince herself that she still held some sort of “power” in the first place. Not that she minded being powerless, of course- this wasn’t the first time she was tiny, after all. She just preferred to have the other person know she was small. Like a safety net. Though that isn’t to say she didn’t totally hate this either…

……………………….


Nesi tied her sneakers on, giving them a quick few taps on the floor to get them nice and tight. “Perfect,” She said, stepping out of the dorm and heading outside, inadvertently trampling her trespassing passenger.

……………………….


Have you ever had a skyscraper fall on you? Most people would say “No”. But not Amy. She was actually fairly used to being hit by “falling skyscrapers”. Or, at least, that was the comparison she would make to Nesi’s incomprehensibly long, lean, muscular legs. To be fair, it was a very apt description. Slender, tan- hell, if you looked at it from a tiny’s perspective, and you squint your eyes and tilt your head at just the right angle, you might even see the beads of sweat running down their vast, unscalable length as windows.


But being like a skyscraper isn’t all just length and “windows”. There’s weight as well. And if Amy’s comparison to go by, then Nesi’s leg would be immeasurably heavy. As much as Amy tried to breathe, Nesi’s step instantly knocked the air out of her. It didn’t help that none of said air was fresh- it was tinged with the essence of Nesi’s sweat, almost disgustingly thick and difficult to take in. The humidity was almost tropic levels of uncomfortable, if not a little worse with the added pressure of Nesi’s footfalls.

……………………….


Nesi jogged along her familiar route, blazing the path as fast as she could, music blasting in her ears. Sweat poured down her chiseled form, between her generous cleavage, spilling down her toned abs and sliding down her legs. “Come on, almost there!” She thought to herself, motivating herself in her mind. In that exact instant, another, even more hype song came on her phone. “Oh, yes! YES! HELL YEAH!!” She bellowed, taking off even faster, stomping the ground with all her might.


This was it; she was in THE ZONE. She felt damn near invincible. The only thing that bothered her was a small irritation on the bottom of her foot. “What is that?” She asked herself. Suddenly, her head finally cleared, and she remembered what happened last night…

……………………….


“C’monnnn, it’ll be fun~!” Nesi teased, her bare feet looming over a shrunken Amy, framing her between them from Nesi’s perspective. “I’ll just smush you between ‘em, mash ‘em around~. It’ll be great~!” “I-I, um…” Amy stuttered, her inner “tiny mood” (as her and her friends called it) rising up to the surface in her inebriated state. “C’monnnnn, you know you want it~. My big, meaty, sweaty-” “P-PLEASE SQUISH ME!” Amy yelled, interrupting Nesi’s attempt to flirt. “That’s the spirit~!” Nesi said, smashing her feet together and laughing to herself, mashing her new toy around…

……………………….


Nesi smirked to herself. “So that’s what it is, huh?” She said to herself, chuckling a bit. “Well… I’d hate to disappoint my little foot toy. Lemme give her a real show~” She said, speeding up even more, trampling her even faster. 

……………………….


Amy had never been beaten to near death before, but she had a feeling that if she ever was, this is what it’d be like. Thankfully, her body wasn’t getting badly damaged, what with her increased durability and all. Her stamina, however, was a different story entirely. She was absolutely exhausted, her breaths labored, her joints aching, her eyesight fading; even the pain of Nesi’s trampling was getting more distant. She didn’t know how much longer she could stay awake. Everything was going black and silent, as her consciousness faded away…

………………………


Nesi arrived back at home, finding her sweat rag and wiping herself down. “Hah… what a run, eh, Amy?” She said, casually revealing that she was aware of her friend’s presence. She kicked off her shoes and walked to her room, sitting on the edge of the bed and propping her foot up by crossing it over the other thigh. “Amy?” She asked, poking the spot next to her. She waited a bit, before clicking her tongue and removing her sock…

……………………..


Amy struggled to open her eyes, her head pounding like a drum. As she slowly got to see her surroundings, she was shocked at what she observed; socks. Loads and loads of socks. Old socks, washed socks, gym socks, ankle socks- Amy was adrift in an ocean of socks. She looked down and saw that her lower half was also nestled inside the opening of a sock. “Ugh… I feel sick…” She said, crawling out of the stale fabric and holding her head in her hand. “What the hell… happened…?” She muttered, sitting up and looking out at the vast, blurry beyond. In the distance, she could hear a sink running, closely followed by pounding quakes.


As Amy waited for the source of the rumbling to appear, she had a faint feeling she was already acutely aware of their origin. Sure enough, as Nesi came into view beyond the distant horizon of the drawer she was in, Amy’s assumption was verified. “Oh, you’re finally awake. Took you long enough.” She said, bringing her hand into the sock drawer. Amy quickly climbed on, eager to exit the plains of fabric.


“Nesi, do you know what happened last night…?” “Not entirely. But, based on the fact you’re small, and the fact you were plastered to my foot, I’m pretty sure you and I were doing some sorta durability test last night. And given the grogginess I had this morning, we both probably got drunk or something as well.” “Oh, yeah… I’m starting to remember a bit now… ow…” “Yeah, I went a bit overboard on my jog this morning… but, hey, at least we know your durability thing works!” “I’m so glad.” Amy said, oozing sarcasm.


“Hey, come on! Cut me a little slack here. I was just having a little fun. Besides, I thought you liked being tiny?” “Yeah, when I’m in the mood!” “...Are y-” “No, I’m not in the mood!” Amy snapped. “Quit apologizing or whatever and bring me my stuff so I can get back to normal!” “Well, when you say it like that!” Nesi retorted, closing her hand into a fist and stamping into her living room, tossing Amy onto the table and plopping down on the couch, propping her feet up right in front of Nesi. “Alright, Aims, here’s what’s gonna happen; since you were so rude to me, you’re gonna massage my feet until I’m satisfied. Then, and only then, am I gonna give you your size changing gadgets. Got it?” Nesi explained. “And if I refuse?” Amy said, defiant to the last. “Well, I’ve needed a new insole, and you seemed to work just fine. That answer your question?” Nesi warned.


Amy turned up her nose in annoyance, grit her teeth, and went to massage the crevices of Nesi’s enormous foot. She tried not to touch it as much as was physically possible, her arms stretched as far as they would go so her body wasn’t in contact with the squishy, soft skin of Nesi’s sole. “Come on! That’s nothing! I’ll bet a fly could give me a better massage than this!” “Nesi, I already told you! I’m not in the mood!” “What does that matter?! I work hard and exercise every day, and so my feet work almost twice as hard! They deserve a break! Plus, you were super rude to me earlier!” “You trampled me all-” “I wasn’t finished! I don’t care how angry you are or whatever! You say you’re not in the mood? Well, you get in the mood! And the best way to do that…”

Nesi’s hand hurtled down behind Amy, thrusting itself, and her, forward into the vast sole. “...Is to really get in there!” Nesi finished, rubbing her sole, dragging Amy along with it. She fought and struggled against it, but to no avail. “GOD- DAMMIT- NESI!!!” She screamed, separated by the brief instances where her face wasn’t plunged into the foot’s surface. After an agonizing ten minutes, Nesi finally released Amy from her clutches.


“So,” Nesi began, letting Amy catch her breath, “Are you in the mood now?” She asked. Amy lay there panting for a moment, before replying a simple “No.” Nesi furrowed her brow and raised her hand again, as a warning. “...But I can fake it.” “‘Till you make it?” “Oh, I’ll make it just fine.” Amy said, standing up and proceeding to the other foot. She threw her whole body into it this time, smothering herself up against it, making sure to hit all the spots Nesi likes most. “Ohhh, yeah, that’s the stuff… Little lower- lower- ohhhhhh, yeah.” Nesi was practically melting with how good this felt. And, sure enough, Amy was actually getting into it, even if only a bit. “You like that, big woman?” She joked. Nesi snorted and chuckled. “Don’t even start…” She said, sounding a little drowsy and tired. Amy was a little tired too, if she was being honest.


Nesi yawned, the effort exerted almost sounding like the air itself was splitting apart. “Say, Aims, I’m a little sleepy. Whaddya say we put this on hold for a bit so I can catch some Z’s?” “Really? But didn’t we just get to the good part?” Amy said, half-faking disappointment that she wasn’t going to continue massaging Nesi’s sole. “Best part? Oh, no, no, no, my dear Amy, this is not the best part.” She said, her hand swooping down and scooping Amy into its cupped palm. She brought it up to her torso, dumping Amy close to her breasts as she lay back on the rest of the couch.


“This is the best part~” She said, putting her hands behind her had like a pseudo-pillow. “Sweet dreams, Aims.” She said, closing her eyes. Amy sat and leaned back against the enormous wall of Nesi’s boobs, putting her hands behind her head as well. “Sweet dreams, tomboy…” She said, allowing herself to drift off to sleep with her…

THE END

Bigger x And x Bigger by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for ThatGuyJDS! He wanted a multisize scenario of Pyon, Menchi, Pakunoda, Pitou and Khara, all from Hunter x Hunter! This was one of the first times I've written multisize, and it was a lot of fun! I hope y'all enjoy!

Pyon was trapped in a dark space. The only thing that kept her company was whatever thing she was stuck on top of, smooth and wet. “Ughh, this is the worst! Can’t even use my phone because the stupid thing is dead!” She said, turning it on to see the dark screen barely light with a red bar, indicating it was completely drained. However, that gave her a quick idea. She turned it back on, and, using the brief few seconds the dim light from the phone’s screen, swung the screen to face forwards, to reveal at least something about wherever she was. In that dimness, she saw… red? What was going on here? She didn’t have time to think before everything began to shake and rumble, tossing her off balance and sending her hurtling into something that felt frighteningly similar to plastic.

……………………..


Menchi was all ready to start her picnic. She knew everything was in her basket, having prepared it all yesterday and preserved it with her “Perfect Preservation” technique. She had everything she needed to make this a great picnic. Though she couldn’t help but notice how strange the wind felt. And how odd the ground felt. And how foggy it was. Ah, well, it didn’t matter- she was no stranger to eating in bizarre places. Sure, the ground beneath her was oddly squishy and felt somewhat like smooth skin, but that’s not what was important. What was important was the salad she was going to dig into today. As she walked the vast, soft hill, the salad in that basket was all she could think about…

……………………..


Pyon was stuck between a waxy… thing, and the plastic wall she was bashed against earlier. “I-DON’T-GET-WHAT’S-GOING-ON-!” She said, trying to get a word in between rumbles. Finally, the quaking stopped, and she pulled herself up and out of the part of… whatever she was stuck in, lying down, panting, before screaming out, “WHAT THE HELL?!”. She forced her eyes shut, in exhaustion and defiance, and rolled over on her side. “Man… this sucks. I just wanna go home so I can relax…” She whined. Suddenly, a bright light pierced through the darkness, and as her eyes adjusted, she began to recognize where she was; a small plastic container of salad, with cherry tomatoes.

……………………


Menchi settled down, placing her basket down and taking a satisfied sigh. She looked at the basket, licked her lips, and opened the lid, staring at her salad, packed nice and neat into the plastic container. She picked up the dressing and her fork, took out the container, laid it on her lap, and opened up the container. 

…………………..


Pyon stared up at the titanic green-haired culinarian lording above her. “Oh, no! Not her! I don’t wanna get eaten by that picky hotheaded tomboy!!” Her whines probably didn’t even register to the enormous woman, as she opened up the container, licking her lips, and began pouring a torrent of ranch down onto the field of green and red. Pyon shrieked, running as fast as she could on the uneven terrain, tripping on the vein of a piece of lettuce and smashing onto a tomato as a tsunami of dressing drenched her and the salad.

…………………..


When she finished putting the dressing onto the salad, she noticed that the wind that was blowing at her back began to flow lightly in the opposite direction, hitting her face with a satisfying coolness. “Alright, time to dig in!” She said, bringing her fork down and taking a couple leaves and tomatoes and shoving them into her mouth, moaning lowly with how good it tasted.

…………………..


Pyon managed to dislodge herself from underneath the thick goop of the dressing, moments before she saw the terrifying white pillar of plastic thrust into the salad before rising into the tomboy’s mouth. “HEY!! MENCHI!! I’M HERE!! LOOK! LOOOOOK!!!” Pyon shouted, as loud as she possibly could. Menchi just continued chewing, before she swallowed. “DON’T IGNORE ME YOU BIG GLUTTON!! JUST LOOK… Down…” Pyon trailed off as she saw the fork plummet down towards her. She tried to run, but the thick globs of ranch tied her down. The fork stabbed into the salad, and although she avoided the spikes, she was still stuck on a piece of salad, splayed out and covered in a disgusting glob. She saw Menchi’s awaiting maw approaching, saliva glistening off her tongue and teeth as she was being brought to her doom. “No, no, NO, NO, NO!!!” She said, attempting to stand up as Menchi tilted the fork, forcing Pyon to cling to the salad. “NONONONONO!!!!!” She cried, tears streaming down her face. This was it. This was the end…

…………………


Menchi was about to eat her next bite, before the wind picked up and blew fiercely. “What the…?” She said, turning to see where the wind was going. The fog had finally cleared, and she saw something strange, something she’d never seen in all her days as a hunter: A vast, black, oval hole, sucking in like some sort of vacuum. The wind was so powerful that she lost grip of her fork as it smacked against her chest, staining it with ranch. “OH, COME ON!” She bellowed. Her salad and container then both flew up and smashed her in the face. “What th-” She couldn’t even finish before the picnic basket flew into her head, knocking her off balance and sending her careening off the hill into the black void…

…………………


Pakunoda was climbing something. Some sort of strange orange pillar of fabric. Despite the softness of the fabric, the enormity of all the threads was exhausting. Of course, she didn’t actually know where she was, she was only making assumptions. “Damn,” She thought to herself, “If only there was a way to identify where I am. If it really is the fabric on someone’s pants, then they have to belong to somebody.” As she thought this, an idea popped in her mind: “Wait a minute. If the threads are this far apart, then I can touch their skin. And if I can do that…” She climbed faster, using all her energy to get to the top of the thread, taking a rest on the top, breathing in deep from her nose…

…………………..


Menchi was hurtling through the air, desperately trying to get a hold of something before her hand finally found its hold on the ground. She immediately gripped it as hard as she could, using her vice hold on the ground to pull herself closer to it, acting as an anchor. Menchi looked back at the enormous void sucking in everything, trying to comprehend what it was, before looking back at the ground, and immediately registering where she was:
She was on a woman’s breast, and was so close to her face that she was dangerously close to getting sucked into her nose. And although the vacuumous inhalation was dying down, something far worse was coming…

………………….


Pakunoda wiped the sweat from her forehead, completely ignoring the bead that was about to roll off the tip of her nose and onto her boob.

…………………..


“OH, SHIT!” Menchi cursed, releasing her grip to dodge out of the way of the meteoric bead of sweat moments before it crashed to the breast. “Phew… that was way too close for comfo-”

……………………


Pakunoda sniffled for a moment. “Damn dust… it’s flying around everywhere because of my climbing.” She complained. She scratched the underside of her nose before returning to the task she’d laid ahead of her.

……………………


Menchi went flying at the sharp suction, and was dragged into the abyssal depths of Pakunoda’s nose…

……………………


“Alright, now let’s see here…” Pakunoda said, bringing her hand close to the skin of whoever the pants belonged to. Using her nen technique “Psychometry” to discern who they were based off their memories…

…………………..


Neferpitou was wandering around, trying to investigate where they were and how they got there. It didn’t make any sense- they should be with the king, not wherever this place was. The ground below them was soft and orange, almost like some sort of sponge. Of course, the sky couldn’t help them either, given that it was all just a far-off blur. Where on Earth were they?


As they wandered, they finally felt something- an almost imperceptible itch on their right buttcheek. Imperceptible to a human, at least- but not to Neferpitou. They reached their right hand around to where the microscopic itch was, and brought it in to grip their doughy yet firm cheek. 

…………………..


“That… that doesn’t make any sense!” Pakunoda yelled in disbelief. “I-It’s ridiculous! What sort of absurd nen power could do that?! And why here?! Why am I here?! On the cheek of some cat’s ass?!” She yelled in indignation. As she cried, she looked out and saw the shadow of Neferpitou’s paw lording over her. “Oh, no, no, NO!” She said, trying to get as far in as she could, but it was no use. With an earth rending smack, Pakunoda launched forward onto the skin of the titanic ass, blood flying out of her mouth as she was lodged between the skin-tight fabric and the taut, muscular butt of Pitou, before passing out due to the impact.

……………………


“That’s one problem dealt with.” Pitou said, a small smile on their face, pleased with their (literal) handiwork. “Well, not much of a problem, to be honest.” They thought. “Now, if I were to take a guess as to where I’d be based on my surroundings, I’d say-” Their thoughts were cut off by a horrific, bloodcurdling vibrating noise. Pitou closed their ears as fast as they could, but whatever it was thundered all around them. “W-WHAT IS THIS?!” They yelled, almost completely unable to hear themselves.

…………………….


Khara had just turned on her headset, and was preparing to give a tour of the Hunter Association HQ to a new batch of Hunters. There was a bit of static, but that was pretty normal. As she went out to the murmuring crowd, she began to speak, her voice amplified by her headset. “Hello, everyone! And welcome to the Headquarters of the prestigious Hunter Association! If you’ll all just come along with me, then we can get this tour started!”

…………………


The inescapable noise combined with Pitou’s vastly superior senses was akin to being tortured. They screamed and screamed and screamed, but nothing would drown out the incomprehensible tsunami of sound blasting all around her. “I-I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMOOOORE!!!” They screamed, before finally ripping off their ears. As they panted, covered in cold sweat, they smiled. “A-Alright. Good. Now I’ll just wait until this hopefully stops. And I’ll…” They staggered onto their knees. “I’ll have… Doctor Blythe… Mend my ears back on… later…” They finished, passing out from the volumes of pain they’d just endured. Their final thought before drifting off was “I’m glad it wasn’t the king that had to go through this hell…”

………………….


Pyon finally began coming to, absolutely disheveled. “Ugh… w-what… hap-” She didn’t even finish her sentence before she looked around, seeing the mesh shirt she was now stuck in. She looked up to see Menchi, tangled and stuck in… something. Somewhere. She was covered in ranch, totally lost, in the dark, and what’s worse- her phone was nowhere to be found.


“Ugh… I need a vacation…”


THE END

Love Live- Super Small!! by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission from anonymous! They wanted Kanon Shibuya from Love Live to be crushing her bandmates in Leilla2 unaware. This was super fun to work on, and gave me a chance to work with characters that, in all honesty, I'd never heard of before. Hope you guys enjoy!

“Are you almost ready?” the blue-haired scientist asked. This scientist was none other than Shiki Wakana, scientist and high school idol. “Relax, Shiki, this isn’t the first time I’ve recorded something.” The blonde-haired camera woman responded. She was Natsumi Onitsuka, wannabe vlog star and fellow idol along with Shiki. “All right, we’re rolling in 5… 4… 3… 2…” Natsumi said, silently motioning the number one before she began recording. Shiki cleared her throat and turned to her lab desk. “Hello, everyone. I’m-” “Wait, Shiki, I can barely hear you. Can you talk a little louder?” “Um, yes. Hello every-” “Little louder?” “Hello-” “Yeah, you’re just too quiet. Don’t worry, I’ve got it. Hi, everyone~! It’s me, your favorite girl, Natsumi! I’ve got something super interesting to share with you guys today! My friend Shiki here just finished something super cool. Iiiiit’s, drumroll please…” She said, slapping the desk as much as she could with her free hand as she brought the camera closer to the contents on the desk. “A shrinking po-” “A shrinking potion~!!” Natsumi blurted, interrupting the soft spoken scientist.


“C’mon, Shiki, do it! Do the… y’know, the thing!” Natsumi encouraged, nodding profusely, urging her to begin the experiment proper. Shiki muttered “OK…” Before picking up the pipette that contained the chemical, squeezing the rubber end and having it drip onto a small mouse. Within moments, the mouse shrank even smaller, barely the size of a penny. “It worked!!” Shiki shouted in surprise. “Yes!! Awesome!” Natsumi cheered, turning off her recording and patting Shiki on the back. “So… is there a way to reverse it?” She asked. When she asked that, Shiki’s pupils shrank in horrific realization. “N-No.” She squeaked. “...Huh?” Natsumi said, her smiling expression unchanged. “Shiki?” “Yes?” “Why would you make a shrinking potion without a cure?” “Well, it’s technically a shrinking chemi-” “Answer the question.” Natsumi stated, her big smile still plastered on her face. “I… I was so focused on making the shrinking chemical, I forgot to make an antidote.”


Natsumi exhaled an exaggerated sigh of disappointment. “Well, at least you were honest about it.” She said, hooking her arm around Shiki’s shoulder and walking her out of the lab. “Alright, let’s go home and upload this vid.” “Are you sure? The shrinking chemical isn’t totally done yet, and there wasn’t a whole lot in that video, and-” “Shiki, relax. It’ll be fine. I’ll just label it an experiment and everyone will know it’s not done yet! Simple!” “If you say so…”

……………..


Wien Margarete sat at her desk, her lavender hair flowing behind her, browsing through YouTube, searching for videos of idols performing to dislike. As she scrolled through all the purple links that showed she’d already looked at them, she noticed a new upload- something about a member of Liella2 making a shrinking potion. “Now, this could be something…” She clicked on the video, watching the poor experimental animal shrink in size when it was doused with the solution. As she watched, she sat back, her mind beginning to form an idea to eliminate not just at Liella2, but Sunny Passion as well.


After a couple minutes, she went to check to see if there were any meetups happening soon. Sure enough, there was one happening tomorrow afternoon. “Perfect… Now I just need that potion.” She said to herself out loud, standing up and getting ready to steal Shiki’s work…

………THE NEXT DAY…………


“Ugh… my head…” Yuna Hijisawa, the blonde-haired tomboy of the idol group Sunny Passion, groaned. She looked around to try and take in her surroundings. To her shock, it wasn’t her bed. Or her room. Or… anywhere she was familiar with. She was standing on something soft, plush, and an skin-like color. And… texture. And shallow holes that looked like where hair would be shaved. Finally, Yuna decided to do something that would most likely terrify her- she looked up.


Sure enough, the sight made her heart sink like a stone in water. She fell back on her rear against the soft flash beneath her. Just as she feared, she was laying on the warm, soft thigh of a giant Wien Margarete, the German transfer student and musician. “Ah, you’re finally awake. It’s about time. I thought my arm was going to get tired because of how long I’ve been holding her.” Wien spoke, her voice bombarding Yuna like a torrential waterfall of sound. Yuna held her ears shut to try and soften the blow, forcing her eyes closed in pain, before squinting back up at the titanic musician, noticing her fist coming down. She instinctively flinched, but after a few moments of not feeling completely smothered beneath a firm fist, she looked back to see her partner, Mao Hiiragi, clenched inside it. “Mao…?” Yuna said, reaching out to her partner, before Wien took her fist away. “Mao!!” Yuna shouted.


Ah, ah, ah, not yet. Now that you’re awake, I can actually have some fun~” Wien said, lightly swinging her hand back and forth, causing Mao to moan in pain. “Mao! Let her go!” Yuna shouted. “You want her back so badly?” Wien taunted, continuing to sway her hand. “Yes! Please! I’ll… I’ll do anything! Anything you ask! Just let her go!” “In that case…” Wien began, moving to pick up Yuna. Yuna squeaked out in fear as the enormous hand ensnared her with its lithe fingers. It was dark and warm… but not for long. She was dumped onto Wien’s desk, facing an enormous computer screen. “I need your login.” Wien explained. “...Huh?” “You frequently contact a member of Leilla2, yes? Well, I need them to go somewhere, and, unfortunately, they all have me blocked. So give me your login.” “Are… Are you going to shrink them too?” “Of course I am.” “Then… I won’t do it!” Yuna protested. Wien didn’t even say anything in response- she just squeezed Mao, causing her to grit her teeth and flinch in pain. “W-Wait, stop! Alright, alright, I’ll give you the login! It’s ‘SunPass10n’!” Yuna blurted. “Much better.” Wien said, typing in the login with one hand.


“So… are you going to let us go?” “Hm? No. I just needed the login. I don't need you anymore.” “W-WHA-” Yuna didn’t get to finish her surprised shout as Wien’s other hand crashed down and stole her off the desk. She clenched her fist, constricting Yuna, who was now writhing in pain. “A-AAAAAH!!” Yuna shrieked, loud enough to stir Mao awake from across Wien’s body. “Y-Yuna…?” “AAAAAAAAGH!!” “Yuna! YUNA!” “Oh, you’re finally awake. Good. You get to watch her pop like a grape.” “Wien, stop! Let her go! Please! We’ll do anything you want!” Mao pleaded, tears streaming down her face. “That’s funny. Yuna said the same thing. At the time, I wanted your login. But now, I just want both of you to die.” “What…? No, no, wai-” She was interrupted by Yuna puking up a puddle of blood all over Mao and Wien’s hand. 


...That wasn’t really a ‘pop’. At least, not the kind of pop I thought it was going to be. Ah, well. Beggars can’t be choosers.” Wien said, walking over to her trash can and unceremoniously dumping Yuna’s corpse into her trash can. Before it was closed, Mao caught a glimpse of Yuna’s face, a horrid cocktail, frozen in horror and confusion and sadness and desperation. It didn’t last long before the lid slammed shut and Wien walked back to the center of her room before plopping Mao on the floor. Mao didn’t even try to stand up. She put her hands on her face, taking them off to see them covered in blood. Yuna’s blood. Her best friend’s blood. She clutched her head in a mixture of terror and sadness, tears streaming down her face with no end in sight. The shadow of Wien’s foot began to loom and encroach over the poor, broken girl, before finally, Wien simply stepped on her, crushing her like a bug, making her as broken on the outside as she now was on the inside.


Not bad,” Wien said, taking in her handiwork, “Though I think I’ll make those Leilla2 pests even smaller…” She said. Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in her head. Crushing them herself was one thing, and it would definitely crush their spirits as well. But there was one way to ensure that their spirit, willpower, everything, was completely and utterly destroyed. A smile crept across her face. “Sometime, I even manage to impress myself…

……………………….




“We’re here~! We’re here~! Galaxy!” Sumire, the blonde failed child star said, practically squealing with excitement. “P-Please slow down…!” Keke, the tan-haired Chinese transfer student, sputtered behind her, her lack of athleticism doing her in despite her ecstatic face. “Where’s Kanon?” Chisato, the white-haired girl of the group asked, wondering about the whereabouts of her childhood friend. “She’s probably trying to get the butterflies out of her stomach would be my guess.” Kinako, the brown-haired girl from the Japanese countryside, said. “Geez, what a long walk. Least it’s over, right, Shiki?” Mei, the tsundere red-head of the group, asked her best friend, who nodded in response. “Yeah, my feet hurt from walking  so long. How about you, Ren?” Natsumi asked the black-haired girl walking slowly next to her. Ren was absorbed in a game on some mobile console. “Ren?” She asked again. Ren continued to stare down at her screen, unaware of her friend’s vies for her attention. “Ren!” She shouted, taking her shoulders and shaking her. “Wha-?! Oh… sorry. I got way too engrossed in my game.” “Yeah, I noticed. You’re not going to be too absorbed in that thing to sing, are you?” “Wha-?! No! Of course not!”


The reason that they had all gathered today was to meet with their rival group, Sunny Passion, for a bit of friendly competition, and generally as an excuse to hang out. “We’re not going to start singing without Kanon, right?” Chisato asked. “Nah, we can wait. Here we are~!” Keke excitedly said, pointing at the house where they were going to meet. Keke took the lead as the group ascended the stairs, taking notice of the note on the door: “don’t knock; it’s open”. “Oh, perfect!” She said, skipping over and opening the door. “Hello~!” She greeted, before immediately getting shot with some sort of liquid and immediately shrinking down, disappearing from the sight of the others. “Keke?!” Kinako shouted, running to the door where she, too, was shot and shrank. All the girls noticed now, running towards the door to find their shrunken friend- each one, shot and shrank like the rest.


Scattered and separated, the girls were all dazed. Their vision was blurry, but they could still see the faint silhouette of something gigantic looming above them. As they all fell unconscious, one after the other, Wien stared down at them from high above, as if she were staring at a group of insects that came out from under a rock. She then, carefully, scooped all of them into her palm, placing them in various positions around the living room, while she went to hide in the closet, waiting for the final member of Leilla2 to arrive…

…………………..


Kanon arrived in the (to her) empty house. “Hello? Anyone here?” She wondered aloud, walking in and closing the door, inadvertently sealing her friends inside with her. Far below Kanon, her kohai, Kinako, desperately cried for her attention. “Kanoooon! Please!! Look down!! Just look down!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. But no amount of desperate cries was going to stop Kanon’s shoe from looming over her miniscule, pathetic body, descending down with surprising speed. Kinako yelped, attempting to jump away, but was immediately forced back down as Kanon completed her step, turned into an unnoticeable crimson stain underneath Kanon’s loafer.


I’m sure this is the right house… So where are the others? I know they went ahead of me. They didn’t get lost, did they?” Kanon continued to wonder where her friends were, kicking her shoes off on the doormat, completely ignorant of the miniscule corpse between the treads. She walked into the living room, unaware of the havoc her stride caused her bandmates far below her. Keke and Sumire ran as far as they could, but, once again, Keke’s lack of athleticism did her in. She lost her breath, tripped, and fell face-first on the hardwood floor. “Keke!!” Sumire shouted, turning her body around, but it was too late; by the time her whole body had turned, Kanon’s sock had already plummeted down, smothering her beneath them and sealing her fate as nothing more than a new, additional stain on the otherwise fresh sock. “Keke! Keke, can you hear me?! Keke!!” Sumire ran up to the sock, shaking it violently, desperate to hear anything from her friend. “AH!” Kanon yelped. Sumire looked up to see Kanon’s shocked face. “BUG!” Kanon exclaimed, kicking her foot a bit and knocking Sumire away. She landed on the floor with a THUD. She could feel her bones were practically powder, decimated by the impact of Kanon’s enormous foot and the impact of her landing on the floor. She coughed up some blood, and her consciousness faded to black, likely for the last time…


Keke, meanwhile, was suffocating. She was unfortunate to have been caught in the fibers of the sock, and was now tangled in the thin white weaves as she sputtered and coughed with every monumental step. She tried to take in as much air as she could, but it was a fruitless endeavor- every step Kanon took knocked the wind out of her, forcing an insurmountable amount of pressure onto her unfit body. “S-Someone… he…lp…” Keke rasped from beneath the coffin that was Kanon’s foot. Eventually, the stepping finally stopped, leaving Keke to wheeze and rasp as Kanon simply sat on the couch in the living room.


On the couch cushion below, Kanon’s rear descended onto Ren, who had the unfortunate fate of getting her leg stuck in the couch. As her upper half was squashed beneath Kanon’s butt, her legs thrashed and twitched. The crushing didn’t instantly kill her- but she wished it had. She begged and prayed for air, for release- but Kanon’s obliviousness would never allow her to draw even a single breath. After only a minute and a half, Ren’s thrashing stopped… and she was gone.


There were three other people that were on the couch cushion that narrowly managed to avoid death at the hands (or rather, cheeks) of Kanon: Natsumi, Shiki, and Mei. They fought their way out from underneath her skirt, before stopping to gather themselves. “This… this is insane…!” Mei said, huffing. “How is this even possible? Nobody should’ve known about the shrinking chemical- the video Natsumi and I took wasn’t published!” Shiki said. Natsumi looked away, in shame, as both Shiki and Mei looked at her. “It wasn’t published… right?” Shiki asked. “Uh… well…” Natsumi muttered. “Natsumi, you didn’t…?” Mei said. “I-I, uhhh… I need to go!” Natsumi said, dashing out from the fringe of Kanon’s skirt. “Natsumi, wait!” Mei yelled. As the trio were having this fight, Kanon put her thighs together. Between the orange-haired girl’s legs, the trio experienced hell on earth. Natsumi was killed instantly, turned into a gorey, crimson stain, imperceptible to the naked eye. Mei and Shiki, however, were luckily close enough that they collided with each other rather than the immense walls of flesh pressing them together. “It’s… tight…!” Mei groaned with pained breath.


Finally, Kanon crossed one leg over the other, thankfully sliding right over Mei, who took in such deep breaths you’d think she was hogging the air. “Shiki…?” Mei wondered, looking back at the enormous mass of flesh, seeing two wriggling legs poking out from underneath the tight cross. “Shiki!!” Mei bellowed, rushing up the leg as quick as she could in order to reach her best friend. “Shiki! Shiki, can you hear me?!” “Can’t… breathe…” Shiki rasped, her voice barely able to penetrate through the thick mound of muscle. “It’s OK, Shiki, I’m here! Just… hang on!” “Help…” “I know! I’m trying!” Mei said, pulling and yanking on her leg with one hand, trying to move the leg flesh away with the other. “Come on, come on! You big, stupid-” “Huh?” Kanon felt a miniscule itch between her thighs, prompting her to separate her legs to find the source.


Shiki and Mei then slid back down to the space between her legs. Shiki fell to her knees, hyperventilating, tearing up and clinging to Mei like her life depended on it. “It’s OK, we’re gonna be OK, I promise.” Mei said. Of course, she didn’t believe that herself, but it was all she could do to keep Shiki from having a full-blown psychotic break. She wrapped her arms around Shiki, consoling her as best she could, rubbing her back up and down in a fruitless effort to make her feel better. She looked up to see Kanon’s hand, coming down onto them with the intent to destroy that which Kanon viewed as insects. She didn’t even move; she just stayed there, holding Shiki in her arms as they were both smashed into gorey pulp by the leader of Leilla2.


So many bugs around… do they maybe not clean? Wait, no, that’s rude!” Kanon spoke aloud. Meanwhile, the last member of Leilla2 who was alive, Chisato, was on the top of the couch, having been witness to all the carnage Kanon was responsible for. She needed to get Kanon’s attention- for both their sake’s. She leapt from the top of the cushion to her childhood friend (and slight crush)’s shoulder. She trekked along the fabric until she reached her monumental head, climbing up a stray orange hair to reach her ear. She perched herself on the opening, breathed in, and yelled out, “KANOOOOON!”. She looked back to see Kanon’s fingers coming for her. As they came closer, her hopes were dashed as Kanon said “More bugs?!”. Chisato had completely trapped herself, being scooped out of Kanon’s ear and pinched between her monolithic fingers as they were brought towards her enormous, oceanic purple eye. “Kanon, please! It’s me! Just look! Please!!” Chisato begged and pleaded. “Ugh… I gotta get rid of this thing…” Kanon said, standing up and heading to the bathroom. “No! NO! KANON! IT’S ME! IT’S CHISATO! PLEASE, LISTEN! JUST LISTEN, PLEASE! KANON!!” Chisato was crying, her voice going hoarse, hoping beyond hope that her friend would recognize her. Kanon looked at the supposed insect one last time, Chisato’s face dripping with tears, knowing she was going to die. She sniffled. “Kanon, I… I love you so much… please…” Her voice was weak and exhausted from screaming. Kanon just looked at her coldly. “What a strange noise… oh well. Bye-bye, buggie.” Kanon said, as she crushed her between her fingers, taking a piece of toilet paper and wiping the remains off onto it, dropping it into the toilet and flushing it away.


Wien, this whole time, was trying to contain her laughter from the closet directly in front of the front door. Hearing that flush, she was certain that Kanon had effectively crushed all of Leilla2, all without her knowing. Now she just needed to shrink Kanon… She reached for the door, reached for the water gun she’d filled with the stolen chemical, and slammed the door open, completely unaware that the liquid container on the gun fell off, splashing the whole thing on her. The momentum she had from pushing open the door had caused her to shrink through the air, landing smack dab in the middle of Kanon’s loafer. She blinked repeatedly, trying to let her eyes adjust. She didn’t even get a moment of reprieve, as Kanon decided she’d just head back, worried about the others, her voice booming and every syllable hanging in the air like a hot air balloon. 


GUUUEEESSSS TTHHHEEEYYYY WWEERREEN’TTT HEEERRRREEEE.” Her voice shook through the entirety of the shoe. Wien closed her ears but nothing she did could possibly help to alleviate the sheer pain of Kanon’s voice. She was far too small to even comprehend what she said. She closed one eye, glancing up with the other to see Kanon’s incomprehensibly large sock moving in, ready to reclaim its territory. Wien didn’t stand a chance. The sock swept over her, and she, somehow, miraculously, managed to slip between the sock’s fibers, right in between Kanon’s big and second toe. Was this it? Her karmic reward for sending the idols she despised to their deaths?


But things only got worse for Wien. Kanon tapped the tip of her shoe to make sure it was on comfortably. This caused Wien to go flying into the tip, smashing her face and torso on it, spurting blood from her nose. Kanon then scrunched her toes, clenching Wien with the vice of a boa constrictor. “ISSSS THEREEE A PEBBLEEEE IN MY SHOEEEE?” Kanon’s voice broke through the confinement. She promptly took off her shoe, patting it down to make sure nothing was in there. “MYYY SOOOOCK MAYBEEEE?” She yanked off her sock, exposing Wien to the fresh air and light, before immediately fishing her out from between her toes. “SOOO MANNNY WEIRDDD THINGSSS” Kanon said, flicking Wien onto the carpet. Once again, she miraculously survived, battered and bloody and bruised. But no sooner did she smash on the floor did Kanon have her shoes back on, stepping right over the “pebble” she’d just discarded, aimed right at Wien (whether Kanon knew it or not). 


As if to add insult to injury, there was gum right at the spot Wien was poised to get crushed by. She got stuck in the dirty pink trash on Kanon’s loafer, her world being flung back and forth with every step she took. “WHEEEN I GETTT HOMEEEE, I’VEEE GOTTA TAKEEE THATTT GUMMM OFFFFFF.” Kanon said, grinding her shoe against the sidewalk, liquidating Wien’s lower half.


This was Wien’s final karmic reward. To be stuck and forgotten beneath the shoe of the idol she loathed. She was even lower than dirt now, no better than the actual pebbles adorning the loafer’s trenches. Wien would spend the rest of her short life beneath Kanon completely and utterly miserable- and she knew she deserved it, deep down. This was her divine punishment, and she had to accept it. Kanon, all the meanwhile, kept walking, completely unaware that she was trampling her greatest rival, and delivering Leilla2, and Sunny Passion, the justice they deserved.


THE END

Chainsaw Trio: Chow Down!!! by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted to have a vore story featuring Power, Makima, and Himeno from Chainsaw Man! This was a blast to work on- hope you guys enjoy!

Max was a fairly average teenager- mischievous, brown-haired, and nerdy; complete with glasses and freckles to complete the “ensemble”. Which made him even more confused as to why he was standing on a giant piece of fishcake swimming in a gigantic bowl of ramen. His confusion, however, was superseded by the three titanic women lording over the bowl with a ravenous look in their eyes.


One of them, on the left side of the bowl, had long, barely-kempt blonde hair. But that wasn’t the most noticeable thing about her; it was the 2 long, spiked, red horns protruding out of her head, as well as her sharp, knife-like teeth lining her gums. She looked particularly hungry, due mostly to her sticking her tongue out, saliva dripping down. “Man, those little bug things look soooo good~” She said, staring down at them with her crosshair eyes.


Another one, the one in the middle, had scarlet hair tied back in a ponytail. What was notable about her was her exceptional beauty, and beyond that, an aura of almost piercing menace behind her sickeningly golden, ringed eyes. It was a sort of terrifying allure she had about her. She turned to the blonde horned one. “Now, Power, at least wait until we all start.” “They look like they can barely tell where they are, or that they’re about to be gobbled down by a bunch of pretty girls. Poor things. Or maybe they’re lucky?”


That voice came from the last one, on the right. She had short, messy black hair and an eyepatch covering her right eye. Ironically, she was the most normal looking of the three. “So, when do we start, huh?!” The one named Power retorted. “Yeah, c’mon, Makima, I’m getting hungry.” The right one said. The woman in the middle (whose name Max learned was Makima) simply looked from Power to the black-haired woman. “I’m sure you are, Himeno. Before we eat, we can all at least thank these tinies for helping to season our meal. I’ll go first.” The woman named Makima leaned in closer, her red hair almost dipping into the bowl, her hypnotic golden eyes almost boring a hole through Max’s and everyone’s souls. “Thank you for being our meal. I appreciate it.” She drew back, ushering for the one apparently named Himeno to speak next.


“Right… Well, uh… What to say, what to say…” “C’mon! Hurry up! I’m starving!!” Power whined. “Calm down, I’m thinking! Alright, how about…” Himeno leaned in, her eye shining like a diamond, brimming with an almost childlike sense of enjoyment: “Thanks for being food for me and my friends! I really appreciate it. Oh, and try to go down easy, OK?” She leaned back to her normal position, ushering Power to speak her piece to the tiny garnishings. She didn’t even hesitate- she leaned way over the table, her torse becoming just as visible as her face, her hair almost dipping into the broth of the ramen. “You all look so good! I can’t wait to eat you pathetic little humans! Ahahahahaha- OW!” She began to cackle, before being smacked on the forehead and interrupted by Himeno. “Would you chill out? If they get all scared like that, it’ll ruin the flavor!” “How would you know?! You’ve never eaten a human before!” “Both of you, settle down. Now, we’ve all said our piece. Therefore, we’re all set to eat.” Makima broke the two up, keeping them apart by spreading her arms across the table and forcing them back to their seats.


As they all settled down, Makima and Himeno reached for something beneath the bowl’s horizon line. As their arms came back up, they revealed what they’d reached for- chopsticks. Power, however, simply had her bare hands, both of them poised like some sort of carnivorous predator. As the three of them stared down at Max and the rest of the lot, it finally sank in just how horrifying their predicament was. Max stared up at the three titans, a pit forming in his stomach- ironically, a pit he’d likely fill for one of these almost deific women. The three of them smiled and, in unison, said:

“Time to dig in~!”


The monumental pillars that were their chopsticks descended into the broth, piercing into the noodles and splashing into the liquid, pinching back together and snatching up a hefty amount of the foodstuffs. Everyone began to panic- some sank to their knees, in acceptance and defeat; others began diving into the scalding liquid, desperate for at least some hope of escape. Max was just… frozen. Paralyzed. He had no clue what he had done to get here- or, even more important, what to do now. He was, both physically and mentally, stuck. It certainly didn’t help that chopsticks and a greedy pair of hands were all crashing down around him. More people decided to flee onto the fishcake where he and some others were residing. As more people clamored onto the foodstuff, he still stood there, completely baffled as to what he should do- or if he even could do anything right now.


He was roused from his stupor by a gigantic finger hovering over the fish cake he and a crowd were standing on; Power was pointing right at them. “What is this thing?” She asked. “That’s narutomaki- a fish cake. It’s good, try it.” “Hmmm… I don’t know…” Power pondered. In her indecision, Himeno’s chopsticks crashed down, clamping down on the fishcake and plucked it out of the bowl. “Great, I’ll have it!” She said, raising it over her gaping maw. Strands of saliva stretched and snapped as she opened her mouth, wider and wider, revealing an almost all-encompassing darkness within. “Bottoms up~! Aaaaaaaaaaah~” She cooed, almost as if she were mocking her soon-to-be victims. Or, more accurately, her would-be victims, if Makima hadn’t snatched the cake right out of Himeno’s grasp.


“Wha- hey! I was gonna eat that!” Himeno snapped. “I know, but it’d be nice for Power to try something. Plus, I want some as well.” “Bu-” “Power eating more would make Aki’s life a little easier, wouldn’t you agree?” Makima explained. Himeno paused for a second, before sighing. “Alright, fine. Split it into thirds so we can all have a piece!” Himeno demanded.


Makima chuckled just a bit, before taking a napkin with her free hand and dropping the fishcake onto it. Max and the rest of them stared up at her, past her sky-filling bosom and glimpsing her smiling face beyond those hills. As they stared up at her, Max and the others realized; they were out of the bowl. They could escape! They all began to run away, but they didn’t get very far before they all felt a chill run up their spines as Makima stared at her and her friend’s prey. She didn’t say anything, but through all of their minds, down to their very souls, a message was ‘heard’;“If even one of you moves off that cake, you’ll be wishing one of us had eaten you.”. Every single one of them stopped running, moving- Max could’ve sworn some of them stopped breathing for a minute. 


Makima didn’t even use a knife to split the cake up- she just tore it in half, and then tore one of those halves again. During this process, Max had the fortune to fall off the cake. As he used his arms to start getting back up, he felt two enormous, smooth pillars clamp around him, hoisting him high up into the air. “What do we have here? A little straggler trying to escape?” Makima said, dangling him in front of the infinite darkness of her eyes, turning him over as if he were some sort of charm. Max nodded his head “No”, nodding so vigorously that if his head wasn’t on his neck, it’d probably go flying right off. “No? Well, it certainly looks like you’re trying NOT to get eaten. How would you like to die, then? I could squish you between my fingers right now? Would you like that?” “Hold on, Makima, give him here, I’ll straighten him out.” Himeno beckoned, as Makima handed poor Max over to her.


When Max was on her palm, she gave him no time to adjust as she closed her fist around him, holding him like a miniature doll. “Listen here, you little twerp! Me and my friends came here to enjoy a good meal- and you are seriously getting in the way of that. So, I’m gonna have to squish ya, got it?” Himeno threatened. Max begged for his life, begged not to be squished. “Nope, beg all you want- it’s not gonna help.” She said, lowering her hand closer to the ground. “See that there, squirt? That’s my shoe. In a couple seconds, you’re gonna be a stain underneath it, understand?” She explained. Max was desperate- he began kissing her hand, trying hard as he could to show that he didn’t want to get stepped on. “Now, Himeno, come on, stop tormenting the poor thing.” “Makima, if he doesn’t learn the other ways to die, he’s not gonna know the best thing is to get eaten by us!” “Himeno, I’m sure he understands that by now. Just give him back to me, I’ll make it quick.” Makima said.


Himeno sighed, rolling her eyes and handing Max back over to Makima, who slid him off her palm and back onto the fishcake. She picked the cake back up with her chopsticks, hovering it over her awaiting maw, an endless darkness waiting below, before being interrupted by Power. “Ah! Wait!” Power said. “Hm? What is it?” “Your fishcake has more tinies on it than mine!” She said. Power was, of course, lying through her teeth; she just wanted to have Makima’s cake. Why’d she want it? Who knows. But Makima was in no mood to argue. “Ah, you’re right. My mistake.” Makima said, keeping up with Power’s charade. She handed over her fishcake, dispensing it on Power’s awaiting palm. Power, of course, trading the other away, holding her new one in front of her face, getting a good look at the tiny garnishings on the fishy treat.


“Hehehe, look at this one!” Power chortled, hoisting up Max in her fist, a cheshire smile spread across her face. “You look like you could use a little TENDERIZING!!” She said, shaking her hand up and down at lightning-fast speed. The G-Force on Max was almost unbearable- it felt like one of those astronaut training machines where you’d be tossed around, only without the protection of being strapped to a seat. Power just kept shaking and shaking, until she’d finally had enough fun and dropped him back on the fishcake. He clutched his head, disoriented, not even bothering to stand up as Power lorded over her meal. “Gahahahahaha! Farewell, weak little humans!” Power cackled, revealing the inner horrors of her mouth; the pools of saliva dotted across her tongue, the teeth at such a fine, sharp point that it almost seemed to cut the air around it, the abyss beyond her tongue. Himeno and Makima’s mouths might’ve been terrifying because of their mysteriousness- but Power’s was different. Power’s left nothing to the imagination; it was raw, unadulterated, and absolutely horrifying from this perspective. 


And, unlike the others, Power didn’t hesitate or mull over her meal. Max got the one, unfiltered glimpse of his destination before he and the other “passengers” were shoved right into the awaiting cavern. The force of her shoving the fishcake in her mouth launched Max onto her tongue. She swished her food around, chewing it up and filling the dank, humid cave with what could be mistaken for guillotines being deployed. Every now and again, her chewing would cause her lips to yield, parting only for a moment to shed a crack of light from the outside world into their tomb. From all across the cavern, air blasted through, as Power’s voice bombarded all around. “MMMMMHH~, TINY HUMANS ARE SO DELICIOUS~” She said, flinging her tongue backwards and launching half a dozen of the tinies down her throat. It was so vast that you couldn’t even hear their screams on the way down.


Max desperately clung to a taste bud as best as he could; he could barely hold on to the smooth, slick, slippery bump. Of everything he was planning to do today, this was most definitely not it. His grip began to loosen, slowly slipping off. Despite his desperate thrashing, his hands didn’t find any purchase, and Max tumbled down the long, bumpy muscle, bouncing off another taste bud and careening down into the vast tunnel of nothingness of the horned blonde’s throat.


Meanwhile, on the outside, Power gulped, letting out a satisfied sigh. “Good?” Makima asked. “Better be…” Himeno whined. “Better than good! Those pathetic humans truly bring it to another level!” Power boasted. Makima just patted her on the back. “I’m glad you enjoyed it.”


Back inside Power’s body, Max was fortunate enough to land on a stray piece of food. All around him, he could hear Power’s stomach gurgling and bubbling, already working to digest him and the rest of her meal. The walls began to shake and echo with a ruinous noise that sounded like skin smacking against skin. Outside, Power pat her stomach, satisfied with her meal


Princess Daisy's Perfect Day by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted Princess Daisy finding a tiny just before she went out to play a rousing round of golf! This was fun to work on- hope y'all enjoy!

Daisy had just finished changing into her golfing outfit in the locker room. She glanced through her locker to find her club, noticing some… tiny thing hiding behind the clubhead. “What the? Some sort of bug?” She wondered out loud, leaning in closer to get a better look at the miniscule thing. Upon closer examination, it turned out to be a Tiny Guy- literally. It was a type of Shy Guy that was small. Perhaps a bit of a simplistic name, but the Mushroom Kingdom was never really known for being too creative when it came to naming things.


“Huh… How did you get in there, little Guy?” Daisy said, reaching in and stealing the miniscule thing out of the locker with two limber fingers, holding it right in front of her face and examining with an enormous blue eye, almost oceanic in how all-encompassing it was to the unfortunate microscopic thing in her clutches. “Aww, that’s the matter? Scared of a big gal like me? Hehe, maybe that’s a good thing~” She said, licking her lips.


She lowered the tiny down to her moistened, pillowy lips. She began to speak, captivating the very air itself and superseding any other sound that might have penetrated it. “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt you- I’m just gonna taste you a little~” As the tiny pinched in her fingers struggled and fought, Daisy couldn’t help but chuckle a little to herself at the futility of it. It didn’t last long, of course- as soon as her laughter stopped, her lips were separated, revealing the deep, black abyss within her open mouth. The tiny’s struggles became more feverish and desperate, but it was still absolutely worthless. Daisy just wordlessly plunged it into the awaiting maw, delicately sliding it past her teeth and gums to the humid, sticky, squelchy tongue lying within.


Before it could regain its balance, what little light within the cavern there was was stripped away as she closed her lips. From all around the vast blackness, an earth-shattering sigh sounded out. The sound of her breathing was akin to that of a factory in motion, constant and rhythmic, omni-present and overwhelming. The slight movements and twitches of her tongue echoed across the area, the dripping saliva sloshing down in the darkness.


All of a sudden, the disgusting carpet beneath the tiny’s feet raised itself to the ceiling above, sandwiching them between the squishy tongue and the firm ceiling. The tiny tried to push against either surface, anything to try and get some space between it and the monstrous organ responsible for its entrapment. As with any other struggle it put up, it was pointless. In an instant, a wave of thick, viscous fluid rushed over them like a wave, before being drawn back like a riptide. And then the same fluid returned, and retracted. Again, and again, and again. 


On the outside, Daisy was sucking on the tiny in her mouth like it were a piece of hard candy. As she continued to taste, she let out a small moan. In the confines of her mouth, that moan was akin to the cry of a whale, bloodcurdling, ear-bursting and earth-shattering.


She was so entranced by sucking on her prey that she didn’t even hear one of her opponents for the upcoming game, Pauline, enter the locker room. “Oh, hey Daisy. I didn’t know you were here.” She said. Daisy was so surprised she came close to swallowing the poor thing in her mouth. It narrowly avoided being flung down her throat as Daisy quickly shifted her tongue to her left cheek, placing them between the cheek and her teeth. “Oh! H-Hey, Paulie! Whash uh?” “...Daisy?” “Mmhm?” “Do you have something in your mouth?” “Mmh, yeah. Gum.” “Ohh, to help you focus, huh?” “U-Uh, yeah?” “Heh, well, it’s not gonna help you out on the course.” Pauline boasted, in a playfully confident sort of tone. Daisy smirked, punching her hands together in a show of determination. “Oh yeah? We’w she abouh thah!” She responded. Pauline looked at her for a couple seconds. “...You should probably finish that gum soon. I can barely understand a word you’re saying.” She said, reaching into her locker and taking out her equipment. “See you on the course~!” She said excitedly, waving goodbye.


As Pauline finally left, Daisy spat you back out into her palm. “Ugh, man… you taste so good, but if I play with you in my mouth, there’s no way I’m gonna be able to avoid swallowing you… Man, what am I gonna do?!” She complained, stamping her foot before her face lit up with curiosity, staring down at her foot. She stomped again. Then again. She looked back at you as she stomped for a fourth time, before her face morphed into a large, mischievous, terrifying smile. She slid you onto the bench between the walls of lockers, propping the bottom of her shoe on the edge for a moment as she untied it. Once she was done, she took her shoe off, placing it perilously close to her tiny.


The poor thing didn’t have any time to comprehend what was going on before the sky darkened. As it looked up, the socked foot Daisy had hovering only a couple feet above it began to descend, smothering it beneath the stale, grayed footwear. “Gotta see how ya feel against my foot… So far, so good~! Man, you really are just, like, the most convenient thing ever, aren’t you? You taste good, you feel good on my feet, you seem pretty durable so far… But I might be jumping the gun a bit. This is just me placing my foot on you, not walking and running and all that. So let’s get to the real test, shall we~?” She said, taking her socked foot off the tiny and plucking them off the bench, dangling them over the gaping maw of her weathered yellow sneaker. “Good luck, mini! You’re gonna need it~” She said, dropping them into the dank cave within.


Daisy didn’t even give it a moment to reorient itself before Daisy’s foot began invading the moist space within the shoe, smothering them between the soft, stale fabric and the squishy insole of the sneaker. “There we go, all set! Now, let’s go show Pauline who she’s messin’ with!” She said, stepping out of the locker room and out onto the course of New Donk City. “Hey, Daisy! You ready?” “Sure am! Hope you’re ready- ready to get thrashed!” “Hah! The only thing that’s going to thrash is you after I wipe the floor with you!” The two went back and forth, playfully trash talking each other before setting out on their game.


Every step she took squashed the tiny underneath her foot down. Things in the Mushroom Kingdom have a habit to be rather squishable- just ask any goomba. Mercifully (or cruelly, depending how you view it), the tiny was never fully squished underneath. It was forced to endure Daisy’s every bone-crushing step, every painstaking scrunch and squeeze of her toes. Shy Guys don’t have many ways in terms of expression, but if it wasn’t obvious, this tiny was absolutely miserable. It was just minding its own business, wandering around in the dark, trying to find food for the day. But now, it’s whole life’s been tossed and taken by this titanic brunette royal. If Shy Guys could cry, this’d be the time.


Daisy ran across the pavement to catch up to her golf ball, sweat beginning to leak out of her body. As she ran, sweat flying off her, in the back of her mind, a thought permeated; “I wonder how that tiny is holding up? I can definitely feel them in there… they feel good, too! Man, they’re perfect!”. Finally, after the excruciating hour or so beneath Daisy’s foot, the game finally ended, with Daisy taking home the victory. She walked back to the locker room and removed her shoe, freeing the tiny from the constrictive pressure of her foot.


“Oh, thank goodness! Was a little afraid I’d squished ya! So, anyways, good news: ya got the job!” Daisy began. She was wearing an entirely different outfit- a white bodysuit with orange lining. The tiny had no idea what she meant by “job”. How could it? It had spent its entire life surviving off of scraps. Why on earth would it know what a “job” was? Whatever it was, Daisy was clearly going to continue unimpeded. “Basically, you’re gonna be mine. If I want a massage, or something to taste, or just a little thing to hang out with, I’ll bring ya out! You and I are gonna be practically inseparable!” She explained. “Oh yeah, you should brace yourself- it’s a looong ride home~” She said, putting her shoe back on and trapping the poor thing underneath her foot again. “Man, what a great day~” She said to herself, leaving the locker rooms and hopping on her bike, her new “friend” in- or more accurately, under- toe.


THE END

Honey and Melony's Horrific Mistreatment by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for @EdgelordAnime on twitter! They wanted Honey and Melony from Pokemon Sword and Shield to have their own pet tinies, which they were cruel to in various ways! Hope y'all enjoy!

Gloria and Karla had both fought their way past the dojo’s trials and tribulations, finally ready to take on its master; Honey. A fierce warrior, Honey was never one to back down from a challenge. She was so confident, she let Klara and Gloria fight her 2 on 1. “Come on, you two- show me how this new generation does things!” She said, sending out her pokemon. Gloria and Klara fought as hard as they could, but they barely even made a dent on her team. Honey just wagged her finger, with a smug “tsk-tsk”. “Nice try, girls, but unfortunately, not good enough. Seems you need to train with one of the best!” She said, snapping her fingers. In an instant, the girls were woozy, and fell to the ground.


After who knows how long the two spent asleep, when they wake, they don’t find themselves in the same surroundings. Rather, they found themselves on a smooth wooden floor, surrounded by hulking masses of black that they couldn’t even begin to comprehend. “W-What happened? Where are we?” Klara wondered, her head spinning around every which way, trying to make sense of what was happening, before turning to Gloria, her face contorting into a furious visage. “You…! This is all your fault!” She cried, leaping at Gloria and wrestling her to the ground. “If you hadn’t brought out that Pokemon… or used that stupid move…!” Klara blamed, wringing her hands around Gloria’s neck. As the two fought, they were taken aback when they heard terrifying thunder in the distance, and a gargantuan figure, coming closer and closer. By the time it had reached them, the two were frozen in place, jaws agape as they stared up the sheer scale of the being that had entered this realm.


“Oh! My goodness! This won’t do at all!” A booming, almost sickeningly maternal voice knocked them out of their stupor. All of a sudden a titanic pillar of flesh crashed down between the two, separating them with an ear-splitting THUD. “I can’t have my new pets going at each other’s throats!” The voice boomed again. As the two staggered back up, they stared up the looming figure, now beginning to lean down, drawing closer and closer to lord over its “pets”. As they became more clear, they finally realized exactly who the figure was;


The master of the dojo, Honey


“There we go, much better. Now that you two are all settled… welcome to my home! You’ll be living here with me for the foreseeable future- or, more accurately, the rest of your lives. I’ll feed you, take you on walks, that sort of thing- but you’ll have to service and pamper me as well! Doing my makeup, cleaning me, massaging me, and using those teensy little lips to kiss me and tell me how grateful you are that you have a wonderful owner like me~” Honey explained, her voice almost incomprehensible to the two poor girls below her. But regardless of understandability, the two definitely understood her intent. 


“Ah! I nearly forgot…” Honey said, bringing her hand down and scooped the girls into her vast palm and used her free hand to tear their clothes off. They fought and struggled fruitlessly against her assault, but Honey just calmly said “Settle down, settle down- I’m just getting rid of these unnecessary rags of yours. Pets don’t wear clothes, after all~. Oh, and speaking of unnecessary things, you won’t be needing your human names anymore. I’ve got your new names right here~”. She said, pulling two miniscule metal collars out of her pocket. “From now on, you will be ‘Pinky’-” She said, clasping the collar around Klara’s neck, “And you will be ‘Brownie’~” She then clasped the cold metal around her neck, the initial chill making Gloria shiver, her knees buckling and collapsing her to the ground.  When the stripping and collaring was finally done, Klara began screaming obscenities up at her new “master”- Gloria following closely behind. Their verbal assault fell on deaf ears, however, as Honey’s expression changed into a beaming grin.


“Ohhh, you two sound so excited~! Well, I’ve got good news- you start now!” She squeed. “Wh-where is she taking us?!” Klara shrieked. As the two were left to wonder, Honey simply moved across the room and dropped them onto the mirror stand in her bedroom. They slammed onto the hard marble counter as Honey went rummaging through a drawer, taking out various objects- all of which were make-up and beauty products.


Honey took out a monolithic pillar of nail polish, taking the top off and swirling it around before handing the brush to Gloria. “There we are! You can do my nails…” She took out another pillar- this time, lipstick- and shoved it onto Karla. “...And you can do my lips!” Honey explained, leaning her face towards Klara and letting her bottom lip hang down. As Klara struggled to wield the immensity that was the lipstick, Gloria hobbled over to Honey’s car-sized nail. She could barely lift the thing far enough over her body precisely get it on and across the nail, but she did the best she could. She only managed to smear about 3/ 5 of the nail with the polish. Wanting to correct her mistake, she strafed to the other side and brushed as accurately as she could. Unfortunately, not nearly accurate enough- she splotched the polish onto Honey’s gargantuan finger. 


Honey’s enormous eye turned right as she felt the cold paint against her skin. She scoffed, sending Klara off balance. “Now, you’ve put on nail polish before haven’t you? Silly mistakes from a silly girl. Come here, I’ll just do them.” She condescended, her free hand reaching for the miniscule girl, prying her off the brush and dangling her by the leg. As she shrieked and squirmed, Honey casually dipped her in the vat of nail polish, practically drowning her in the goo within. She pulled her out after a short stint within, before using her body as a brush, dragging her across the rough surface of her nail. She swapped the hand holding Gloria, dragging her across her other nails, before finally dropping her unceremoniously on the mirror stand and turning her attention to Klara, leaving Gloria to sputter and choke on the disgusting muck she was covered in.


“As for you…” Honey took the lipstick out of Klara’s hands, and tapped the wax tip onto her tiny body. “You are taking far too long. Applying lipstick is as simple as breathing, and yet you’ve taken a solid minute on it! So how about you take a nice close look on how to properly do it.” Honey hung her bottom lip down again, smearing the lipstick on them before puckering them and spreading the lipstick to the top. “Perfect~” she said, setting the lipstick down and peeling Klara off her lip. “See? Wasn’t that easy? You really should try learning from your master.” Honey said, lording her superiority over her new “pets” before pinching them both up and depositing them between her toes. “Since I can’t trust either of you with my make-up, I’ll just have to let you do something you couldn’t possibly screw up- being my toe separators!”


As Honey’s monolithic digits clenched their bodies, they were covered in a thin layer of sweat, choking on the salty liquid as it smeared their miniscule frames. Honey ignored their helpless squirms, humming to herself as her nail brush swept over and painted her nails with precision and grace. With every nail she brushed, she plucked up one of the girls, sliding them back into place right where they belonged- the cleavage between her toes. After an excruciating amount of time spent betwixt the woman’s toes, Honey finally finished applying her nail polish, before gasping in realization;


“Oh! My goodness! You two are absolutely caked in my makeup and sweat! We need to get you girls cleaned up!” She hoisted the two into the air and strolled across the vastness of her house into her enormous bathroom. She set the two on the sink and began drawing a bath. As the two tried to scrape as much gunk off as they possibly could, Honey began to strip from her clothes, starting with her shirt and bra and finishing with her tight jeans and panties, tossing the articles into a pile right next to her pets, nearly burying them underneath the tons of fabric and denim. When Gloria cleared her eyes of the gunk, she yelped in embarrassment. “Hm? Whatever are you looking away for, little one? Awww, don’t tell me you’re embarrassed to see your master’s perfect, naked body~? Well, you’d better get used to it- you’ll have to be servicing this divine temple near every day~”


As Honey cooed and wiggled her thin, curvaceous body, Klara tried to crawl off the counter. In the midst of a pose, Honey eyed her struggling pet attempting to get away, and gasped. “You ungrateful little…! That’s it- no bath for you!” She said, taking her glass she used for brushing her teeth and placing it over Klara. “Serves you right! Come now, little one- we can have a bath, just the two of us!” She plucked Gloria off the counter and brought her over to the oceanic bathtub, filled with warm water and frothing bubbles. Honey stepped into the steaming body of water, laying down in the warm liquids and dropping Gloria into it.


As Gloria broke the surface of the scalding broth, Honey began to swoon over their current situation. “Ahhh, that’s nice~. Soft suds tickling against my skin, surrounded in warm water,” She shifted her hand beneath the water, changing the flow of the current to rush towards her naked breast, Gloria slapping against the moistened skin and clinging to it like a leech. “And my FAVORITE tiny swimming around my body. You’re having such a good time swimming around master’s body, aren’t you~? Aren’t you~?” She cooed, cupping her breast and smothering Gloria into a narrow, soaked passage from which she had no chance of escape. She coughed and sputtered as the waves buffeted her relentlessly. “What a good pet you are~, my sweet little Brownie~” Honey continued swooning over her “little Brownie” before finally releasing her from her loving vice.


“Oh, you look so much cleaner already! But mommy still wants to enjoy her bath, sooo…” She lifted her hand out of the water, pouring it on her neck and letting Gloria slide down before her hands found purchase on her collarbone. “Hehe, there you go~. Just stay there for a while so mommy can get herself nice and squeaky clean~” Honey ordered as she began scrubbing down her lengthy arms and limber legs. Meanwhile, inside the cup, Karla was having trouble breathing. She continuously hammered against the warm wall of glass as it began to fog up, the heat of the water in the tub radiating towards it. She began hyperventilating, falling to her knees. “Please… I’ll be… I’ll be good, I… I promise…” She said with the last of her strength, collapsing on the ground and passing out…

………………………..


Klara came to a couple hours later, a pleasant scent filling the air. As her eyes adjusted, she noticed a chain around her collar. As she followed the trail of links, she noticed what it was attached to; Honey’s second toe. Klara shrieked in terror, inadvertently alerting her terrorizer that she was now awake. “Oh, wakey-wakey, Pinky~! Do mommy a favor and start licking her foot, OK?” She ordered. Not wanting to be punished again, Klara went right to it. The tang and sting of her skin made her eyes tear up. She forced them closed and continued, occasionally stopping to get some (somewhat) fresh air, coughing out all the “bad” air she’d inhaled by being face-first in Honey’s sole. For Gloria, it was much the same story. She’d lick and lick, but no matter how much she tried to accustom herself to Honey’s scent or her feet, it never changed how disgusting she felt- how subhuman Honey made her feel.


Meanwhile, Honey was having a phone call with one of her best friends. “Sorry, one of my pets woke up and I had to tell her to lick my foot. So, when’s a good time for you? Next week? Ah, perfect! What time? How does 12 sound? Alright, sounds good! See you then~” She said, hanging up and returning her attention to her two tinies. “Sooo, that was my friend Melony- you know, the gym leader- she’s coming over next week~! I hope you two are excited~! But you’ll have to work EXTRA hard- Melony is very strict! She expects a lot from you tiny things!” Honey explained. The girls tried not to break their attention away as their “master” explained her and her friend’s get together. As she did, their hearts sank, realizing that if Melony had expectations for tinies, that she’d probably be more of a hindrance than a helper. All they could now, though, was keep licking and keep Honey happy.

…ONE WEEK LATER…


Today was the day. Melony was coming over for a visit. It was going to be the first time the shrunken pair had seen the ice-type leader since… well, since their first battle with her a couple months ago. The two girls were stuck in Honey’s lap, her hands covering the two up to their necks, as she sat on the couch waiting for her friend to arrive. She would occasionally check her phone to see how close Melony was, before finally telling her “pets”; “Oohhh, she’s almost here~! Are you two ready? I expect you to be on your best behavior for auntie Melony, understood? Give my hand a kiss if you understand.” They didn’t hesitate, planting short pecks on her enormous mound of flesh. She smiled down at the two of them chuckling. “Good girls~”


A minute later, the doorbell rang. “Oh! That’s her~! Just a minute!” She called, pocketing the two and strolling to the door. Honey’s pocket was cramped, soft, and incredibly warm, as if their entire being was wrapped in a massive blanket. They heard Honey opening the door, greeting her gym leader friend, but in that warm darkness, it all sounded like muffled gibberish. That is, until, Honey’s hand pierced through the omnipresent veil and hoisted the two back out into the light of Honey’s house, deposited onto the mirror in her bedroom. As they got their bearings, they spied two other shrunken people across the desktop. Before either pair could contact the other, their owners sat down, and put down their make-up kits; it was time for their tinies to work.


“So, how was your flight here?” “Surprisingly comfortable! Not bumpy enough to be unbalanced, but just bumpy enough to be sleep-inducing.” “Ohh, that’s good. How’s Gordie?” “Gordie’s doing great!” The two were engrossed in their conversation, paying no attention to the tinies they had set to their task. They weren’t even ordered to do their nails- at this point, both duos instinctively knew to work on their respective owners' beauty, or face the punishment. As Gloria stroked Honey’s fingernail, she glanced to the other side of the table, to see the other two that Melony had brought with her. As she saw the two working, she finally had enough time to actually recognize them- it was the fighting-type gym leader, Bea, and the water-type gym leader, Nessa. How on Earth did they get to be like this? As she wondered, she noticed Bea glanced over at her. She just waved, and Bea almost looked like she was about to wave back, before stopping herself in panic.


“Oh? What was that Bea?” Melony said, clearly having noticed her pet’s movement. “Ah! I-It’s noth-” She was cut off by Melony’s hand swooping down and pinning her underneath its palm. “There you go, talking again. Haven’t you gotten it through that thick skull of yours? Only humans are allowed to speak- and you’re not human, are you?” Melony asked. Bea furiously shook her head. “That’s right, you’re not. You were before. But now you’re not. Why is that?” Melony asked. Bea remained silent, knowing she’d be punished for talking. “Is it because you’re so pathetic and small and worthless?” Now, Bea nodded. “That’s right” “My goodness, Melony, that was rather cruel!” Honey said. “Of course! You have to be strict with these little things. It instills a sense of discipline!” Melony took her hand off Bea, pointing down at Gloria and poking her to the ground. “You have to remember, Honey, these aren’t humans! They have to be thoroughly trained- taught what to do and what not to do! They’re pets, Honey.” Melony explained, her finger keeping Gloria pinned down, causing her to hyperventilate.


“I had never thought of it that way! Hmm… Melony, why don’t you take my tinies home with you?” Honey proposed. Gloria tried wriggling around to show her dislike of the idea, but a quick addition of pressure and a death glare from Melony stopped her in her tracks. “Why, that sounds wonderful! I’ll train them up nice and obedient.” Melony said, leaning in, staring daggers at Gloria and Klara. From the way she looked, it was all too apparent that Melony truly didn’t view them as human. She viewed them as something different entirely- to her, they were nothing more than subhuman parasites whose sole purpose in life was to serve them. “Exactly! We can finish up here and you can just put them in your purse and fly on back home!” Honey said, smiling, not realizing the terror she’d just forced these girls to soon endure.


After being let go, Gloria and Klara went back to work pampering Honey as the two continued talking. How their children were doing, their experiences with recent trainers, parties they were attending or had already attended. Their conversation blanketed any possible noise that was around, their words falling and flowing down to their pets like an endless waterfall of worthless information. But they were certainly in no position to complain, so any complaints were withheld in their mind, for themselves only. That was the one and only thing that Melony or Honey could never own about their “pets”; their thoughts. Even in their most somber, horrified moments, the girls could all take solace that their hearts and minds remained their own.


After what seemed like an eternity of pampering, the two middle-aged women finally decided that they were satisfied. Melony made to leave, scooping Gloria and Klara up into her fist and dumping them unceremoniously into her purse alongside Bea and Nessa. “That was fun.” “I know! I wish we could do this more often.” “We’ll have to find time, for sure. Be seeing you!” Melony said, waving goodbye to her friend and walking out the door, calling a Corviknight taxi to hitch a ride. As she waited, she opened the bag to peer at all the tinies inside, and issued them a warning. “You’d better not make any messes in there. Otherwise you’re spending the whole night in the fridge.” With that threat looming over them, Melony sealed them in the darkness of the bag for the remainder of the flight back.

……ONE WEEK LATER……


Bea was too used to her abuse to scream. She simply hung there, almost completely catatonic after having been subjected to Melony’s cruelty. Her and Nessa were being forced to be Melony’s earrings today. Gloria and Klara were in far less fortunate positions, however; they were being stretched backwards as Melony’s toe rings. For them, it had been a full week of torture after torture- used as seat cushions, nearly drowning in the bathtub, nearly getting beheaded brushing her teeth- it was an absolutely miserable experience. It was almost exactly as bad as they thought it’d be. Surprisingly, Melony didn’t order them around much. She simply laid out the materials needed for whatever task they were to do, and punished them if they didn’t get to it immediately, or to her liking. But soon, it was going to be over- they were going to be back with their proper owner, Honey, and everything was- Wait. Did they both just think Honey was their owner?


Neither had time to process what they just thought. Melony took off her boot, presented the two girls on her feet, and peeled the toe rings off her second toes. Honey thanked her friend, set the girls aside on the counter, and the two left to go about their business. They lay there in silence for a moment, before Klara began sobbing. “I-I hate this! I just wanted to be a gym leader! This isn’t fai-i-i-ir!!” She cried. Through her crying, Gloria realized how much she’d been bottling up her feelings as well. Tears began streaming down her face, without her even noticing. She just whimpered and moaned as the distant happy memories whirred around in her mind, almost as if to taunt her of a life she wasn’t allowed to have anymore. As the two cried, Honey walked back into the room, looking at her pets-turned-accessories.


“My goodness! You two are making such a fuss. What’s the matter? Oh, I know! You two must want to spend some time with mommy after being away from her for so long~! Well, far be it from me to keep my beloved little pets waiting~” Honey cooed, taking the two in her palm, and walking into her living room, resting on a reclining chair, and dumping the two rings into her lap as she put her feet up. “Aahhhh, this is perfect~! Relaxing with my two favorite pets in the whole wide world~” She said, turning on the TV and bringing her hand down over them, stroking their miniscule forms, her eyes glued on them, the TV’s blaring noise fading into the background. “There, there, isn’t this great? There’s no need for you two to cry- you’re going to be mommy’s forever~”

There it was- the very words they didn’t want to hear. As her words really sank into their already disparate thoughts, Honey turned her attention to the TV, idly petting her shrunken pets, completely unaware that their lives were now a living nightmare…


THE END


Makima's Microscopic Mundanities by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for @ThatGuyJDS on twitter! He wanted a bunch of tinies to be trapped on various spots on an unaware Makima's body! As I'm sure a lot of you know, I'm a big Makima fan (no pun intended), so this was great to work on! Hope you guys enjoy!

The Devil Hunters had it cornered. The Shrink Devil was hunched in a corner, whining for its life, trying to tempt them with contracts. “Yeah, right, you pissant Devil! We’ve already got contracts with ones that’re way stronger than you!” One of the Hunters boasted. Unbeknownst to them, another Devil was nearby; the Teleport Devil. It had snuck up behind the group, and used its ability to warp the Shrink Devil away from the crowd and right next to him. “What the-” “It’s behind us!” Too late. By the time they recognized what’d happened, the Shrink Devil had already used its powers to shrink them down to the size of ants and chortling to itself as the Teleport Devil used its ability to warp them all to a new, mysterious place… well, maybe not mysterious. As a matter of fact, they were warped to what is probably one of the most frequent spots that the two’s victims are sent to. The one who views herself as superior to such miniscule things…


Makima.


Unfortunately, due to the group’s cruelty, the two Devils had decided that such cruelty should be met in kind. They weren’t put anywhere as “safe” as Makima’s desk, oh no; they were all warped directly onto her body. There were 6 of the hunters in total- each one warped to a different spot on the redhead’s gorgeous form; One in between her cleavage, one smothered under her enormous butt, one stuck in her nose, two lost in the forest of hair, and the last one, trapped in the muggy darkness of her pubes. Unbeknownst to them, almost all of them would be obliterated in a single instant; though them, it would be more like 5 minutes. We’re going to go through their entire tale of destruction, event by event. For the sake of simplicity, we will refer to the hunters by number; 1 for cleavage, 2 for butt, 3 for nose, 4 and 5 for hair, and 6 for pubes. Ready? Let’s begin.

………………

0:05- MAKIMA BREATHES IN THROUGH HER NOSE


With the gale force of wind tearing through the tunnel in Makima’s nose, #3 was torn off the hair he was warped onto, smashing into a stray hair as it snared him, tangling him in the various other hairs around it and tying him firmly in place, not unlike a spider’s web. He thrashed about, trying with every fiber of his being to break free, but to no avail. However, Makima can feel this irritation, this tickling sensation in her nose. She breathes in through her mouth. She’s going to sneeze. 


#4 and #5 are in a heated debate about where they are and what they’re supposed to do. #1 can hear the rushing surge of air pass into her chest. #2 can feel the pressure on him increase, straining to hold on but knowing full well he’s not going to have any control over what happens to him or his body. #6 is totally unaware, tangled in tendril-like pubes, writhing to at least flip to his front so he could crawl through the thick, wiry tentacles. None of them have any idea what’s about to happen.

…………….

0:09- MAKIMA LEANS BACK, BREATHING IN THROUGH HER MOUTH AND PREPARING TO SNEEZE


#4 and #5 are slid down the smooth surface of Makima’s scalp, unable to keep their footing as she leaned backward. They both smashed into an enormous stalk of her crimson hair, still unaware of what exactly they were standing on- or, more accurately, WHO they were standing on. As their world continued to tilt, they held onto a small ridge on the towering scarlet tendril, praying their grip wouldn’t give out.


#1 was being suffocated by Makima’s swelling chest, but more so than that, their ears were ringing due to the immense volume of air she was taking in with this singular breath. That, combined with her heartbeat, made for an absolute cacophony in her chest area. #2, meanwhile, could feel his bones creaking and cracking under the unbearable weight of Makima’s posterior. He felt the blood rushing up his throat, leaking out from between his gritted teeth.


#3 was bewildered as he stared down the length of the tunnel of flesh and tendrils, watching the blurry view just beyond the opening begin to move. To make matters worse, he could feel some sort of breeze at his back, and not the gentle kind. This breeze felt humid and harsh, as if it was merely a prelude of something far worse. #6, in contrast to the others, actually felt some of the pressure and suffocation lighten as his captor tilted backwards. He even managed to get loose from some of the tentacle that bound him in place. Of course, this security wouldn’t last very long…

……………

0:13- “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”


All 6 Devil Hunters could hear it. The horrible noise that seemed to pierce through everything; the air, their bodies, even their thoughts weren’t safe from its sheer magnitude. #4 and #5 had it the worst, though, as they were still completely exposed to the outside. To everyone, it felt like a sign- a sign of the end of times. Or, at the very least, the end of theirs. As Makima’s groan rumbled to all the denizens of her body, she began to close her eyes and reach for a tissue. None of the others could’ve possibly understood what was going on.

………….

0:16- “CHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”


Makima’s body flew forwards, throwing all of her trespassers into complete disarray. Both #4 and #5’s grip on Makima’s hair came undone, as they were catapulted forwards and sent careening through the air. They glided through the vast space, finally catching a glimpse of exactly what it was that they were trapped on. Their hearts both sank as they realized it was Her. 


Meanwhile, #3 had been launched like a bottle rocket. The air that blasted through Makima’s nose was fast and ferocious enough to nearly tear off his skin- however, he was strong enough to resist. He wasn’t strong enough, however, to survive where he was launched. He smashed right into the soft tissue- but at this miniscule size, with hundreds of thousands of mph of wind blasting at him, he died on impact with the surface of it. He never even got the closure of knowing where he was or what had happened to the others. Now, he’s just an insignificant red dot staining Makima’s tissue.


#1 had his ears completely blown out due to the earth-rending crashing noise that Makima’s sneeze had produced. As he frantically searched around in a blind (or more accurately, deaf) panic, he yelled out for help, for hope that somebody, anybody was around to hear his desperate cries. But in the darkness of Makima’s bosom, none of his pathetic squeaks even made it past the fabric of her shirt.


#2 felt a brief moment of relief, as Makima’s leaning caused her weight to briefly shift off of her rear. When he felt the shift, he used the opportunity to take in as much air as he possibly could. He was like a vacuum, greedily sucking in any oxygen his inhalations could catch. Though the air couldn’t be described as fresh- it was stale, and due to how cramped it was within the trappings of Makima’s buttcheeks, there wasn’t a whole lot that managed to get through. But he had to take what he could get.


#6 was in the complete opposite position he had been in before. Whereas earlier the pressure had subsided, this time it almost snapped him in two. Makima’s sudden lunge forwards meant that her groin area also lurched forwards. He screamed out in pain, completely oblivious to its cause. It did, however, loosen him even more from the grip the pubic hair had on him.

……………

0:19- MAKIMA THROWS OUT HER TISSUE AND READJUSTS HER POSTURE


#1 felt pressure return as Makima pivoted her body to the small trash can under her desk, tossing the tissue inside. Thankfully, it wasn’t nearly enough pressure to crush him. However, the walls squeezing him pushed all the air out of his lungs for every microsecond Makima spent while turned. When she finally went back to her original position, her breasts separated slightly, and #1 couldn’t stop himself from sliding further down the valley of subdued titflesh.


Shortly after she threw out her tissue, she returned to her standard position, before realizing her seat had become uncomfortable. She let out a soft chuckle to herself, before standing up a bit to readjust. All the pressure immediately lifted off of #2, who was completely bewildered as to what was happening. His struggles went completely unnoticed as Makima’s ass came back down onto the comfortable office chair, landing with a horrific creak as the chair struggled to maintain the immense weight it had been re-burdened with. #2, deep inside the confines of her ass, was turned into a pulpy red stain between her immensity. Underneath such weight, and smashed with such force, it’s actually rather doubtful that a normal person could even survive it. With one last movement, Makima ground her ass back and forth, completely removing the unnoticed stain from her perfect skin.


#6 felt the rippling wave coming from behind him. He felt the whiplash of Makima’s grinding, and began to feel nauseous. He was tossed around so much he managed to land face-down into the same bed of tendrils that had trapped him just seconds ago. Fortunately for him, though, Makima’s movements didn’t affect him nearly as much as it effected #2. While all this was happening, #4 and #5 were still plummeting downwards to the dark brown surface below. Neither of them knew if they were going to survive the landing. Of course, that implies they would even hit the ground…

………….

0:25- MAKIMA SPOTS TWO FLYING PESTS


#4 and #5 continued hurtling through the air, desperately flapping their arms in a vain attempt to slow their descent. Makima, ever the stickler for details, noticed the two, flapping and flailing, and, given their size, came to the obvious conclusion; they were gnats. Makima raised her arms, positioning her hands on either side of the two perceived pests. #4 and #5 looked on either side of them, in a complete panic, completely unable to defend themselves. Makima took a deep breath, steadied her aim, before finally…

………….

0:30- MAKIMA CLAPS


It sounded like a nuclear explosion. The shockwave of Makima’s clap was enough to be felt even in the depths of her panties. #4 and #5 were nothing more than miniscule clouds of red mist, completely obliterated in an instant by Makima’s cruel attack. There was absolutely nothing they could do; nothing their human cleverness or Devil contracts could ever possibly do against the sheer unfathomable force that was the titan of Makima.


Makima then breathed a sigh of relief, leaning back in her seat (taking some much needed pressure off of #6), and looking down at the paperwork she had done. She looked down at her hands, grabbing a tissue and wiping the miniscule red stains off her palms, tossing it in the garbage. She had finished all the paperwork she needed to- now it was just a matter of fighting off her boredom. She leaned back, trying to think of something she could do…

………….

0:40- MAKIMA CROSSES HER ARMS IN THOUGHT


Makima raised her arms, folding them underneath her breasts. She sat there, pondering, tapping her finger in a simple rhythm as she did. She had absolutely no idea what catastrophic effects this had on the one residing between her boobs. Her simple act of crossing her arms brought her breasts together, forcing the vast valley of cleavage together, smothering #1 completely inside the warm titflesh. It felt like he was being entombed, like some sort of ancient ruler. And much like those long dead rulers, if he were to die, he’d be lost to the annals of history.


As the pressure mounted for him, for #6, it was about to get much worse…

…………

0:43- MAKIMA CROSSES HER LEGS


Makima exhaled through her nose, promptly crossing her legs and sinking deeper into thought. This action caused the pressure within #6’s prison to mount to insanely high degrees. He could barely breathe- all he could really do was squirm around in desperation. Meanwhile, #1 was still having the life squeezed out of him. He, too, was putting up a fight, but Makima’s breasts were far more absorbent than he could have imagined. The more he struggled, the more stamina he used, and the more stamina he used, the deeper he could feel himself fading into unconsciousness. 


He knew how little it mattered that he was fighting against her. He knew it was a losing battle. He didn’t care. At this point, all #1 wanted was the dignity of knowing that even in his most helpless moments, he went out fighting to the last. And, as he finally began to succumb to Makima’s sheer presence, that was the only thing that could really give him any relief, as he slowly began to suffocate buried beneath tons and tons of mountainous boob. All the while, Makima just sat there, wasting her time, completely unaware of the lives she’d ended, or the one she was about to change forever…

………..

0:47- MAKIMA STRETCHES


Makima unfolded her arms, bringing her arms out and interlocking her fingers. She quickly thrust her arms behind her head, closing her eyes and quietly groaning with the effort. As she stretched her body upwards, the tightness in Makima’s crotch almost became unbearable. He wasn’t just struggling anymore- he was thrashing against the entirety of Makima’s groin. However, unlike every other hunter, #6 actually had some luck. Be it because of Makima’s barely heightened senses with the closing of her eyes, or due to some divine twist of fate, somehow, #6’s struggling finally managed to get her attention. Although, it might not be in his best interest to have alerted her…

…………

0:50- MAKIMA UNZIPS HER PANTS


From deep in the trenches of her crotch he saw it- light, pouring in from the ever-expanding opening above. As he stared up at the magnificent face of his boss, Makima, high above, he realized only now just how much worse his situation was about to get; and he began regretting even struggling in the first place. As he stared up in stunned silence, as if he wasn’t already terrified enough, Makima finally began to speak:


“WWWWWEEELLLLLLLL, WWWWHAAAATTT DOOOO WWWWEEEEE HHHHAAAAVVVVVEE HHHEEERRRREEE~?”


No matter how much she tried to tone her voice down, it was still loud enough to count as a sonic attack. However, as much as he recoiled, Makima continued to speak:


“YYOOUUUU KNOOOOOWWW, MMMOOOOSSSTT TINIESSS TRYYYY TOOOO GOOOO ONNNNN MYYYYY DEEESSSKKKK FFFFIIIRSSSTTT. BBUUUUUTTTTT FFFOOOORRRR YYOOOUUU? III’LLLLL MMMMAAAKEEE AAANNN EEEXCCCEEEPPPTTTIONNN~”


#6 couldn’t comprehend a single word of what Makima said. But, given what she did next, he knew it didn’t bode well…

………..

1:00- MAKIMA ZIPS HER PANTS BACK UP AND BEGINS TO HEAD HOME FOR THE DAY


All of the light within Makima’s tight office pants was swallowed up by the darkness as she zipped her pants back up. Wordlessly, Makima stood up, grinning just a little wider than usual. She put her thumb underneath her pants and wedged them open, getting another look at her newest addition, before imparting a few words:


“III’MMMMM OFFFFFFF- YYYYOOOOUUURRRR NNNNEEEWWWWW HHHHOOOOOMMMMEEE AAAWWWWAAAIIITSSSS~.”


That was all she said, before snapping her pants shut again, picking up her things and heading out. The motion of her legs caused #6’s prison to jiggle and wobble with every move. No matter how he struggled, Makima would just increase her gait and shift him right back up to where he was. He couldn’t even grumble because of the pubes and skin covering his whole body. But despite all that, it wasn’t the worst part. No, the worst part was not knowing what would happen when he would arrive at his “new home”...

…………

30:04- MAKIMA ARRIVES BACK HOME AND GETS TO WORK SETTING UP HER LATEST ADDITION


Makima stuck the key in her apartment door, opening it and quickly hurrying to her bedroom. She opened up one of her drawers and found the most important things she needed for “securing” her new tiny- a needle and thread. She very quickly put the thread through the eye of the needle, tying it through and grinning to herself. She unzipped once again and pulled her pants off, exposing her bare legs and panties to the pets inside the terrarium on her nightstand. 


She stepped over to her mirror, trying to locate her little trespasser, hovering a finger over his miniscule form. Of course, in the world of pets, a single finger pointing at you means one thing- “stay”. And as Makima took off her panties and replaced them with a  new, blue pair, that’s exactly what #6 did, before Makima’s enormous form came back into view. She held up the needle, bringing it precariously close to #6. He immediately understood, and his fears were only compounded as Makima drew the tip monolithic spear closer and closer, warning him only once:


“TRRRRYYYYY NNNNOOOOTTT TOOOOO MMMMOOOOOVVVVVEEE ARRRRRROOOUUUNNNNNDDD SSSSOOOO MMMMUUUCCHH.”

…………

75:27:09- MAKIMA SITS ON THE BENCH AT THE BUS STOP


Makima was wearing tight leather pants today. The kind that show off every single inch of a person’s curve, fitting so tightly that no air could possibly get in or out. Of course, this was doubly so for heat. She sat herself down on the bench, the leather around her legs and rear howling out as she bent her body. She sighed, crossing her leg. She looked up at the gray, cloudy sky- winter was here, and she was only wearing a business suit and leather pants. She chuckled a little to herself, prompting the middle aged woman next to her who was wearing actual winter clothes to peer over.


“Are you alright miss? What’s so funny?” She asked. “Oh, nothing. I just noticed how different our clothes are. It’s quite a huge disparity.” Makima responded. The woman chuckled, “Haha, yeah, you’ve got to bundle up on these cold days.” “True enough. Although, I enjoy the cold weather. Living at home can be a little…” Makima looked down at her legs, “...cramped and stuffy.” She concluded. “Yeah, I get what you mean.” The woman said, checking her watch. “Oh! My goodness, I’m gonna be late! It was nice talking to you!” She said, turning and jogging off. Makima waved her goodbye, smiling to herself and staring back down at her legs.


As Makima grinned, she thumbed open the tight leather pants, wedging an opening to her crotch. From this view, she stared down at her red panties, and, more specifically, the tiny, wriggling figure she’d sewn in. She chuckled as she watched the pathetic thing squirm. Unlike any of her other pets, Makima had made no attempt to understand or communicate with this one. She simply viewed this as giving the perverted little thing exactly what it wanted in the worst of ways. That, and she found it amusing to be walking around with a shrunken person between her legs.


“CCCRRRRAAAAMMMPPEEDD AAANNNDDD SSSTTUFFFFFFFYYYY, RRRIIIGGHHTTTT~?”


That was all she said to the tiny trespasser before releasing her thumb and snapping the pants back into place around her waist. She leaned back on the bench, elated with herself; she was going to enjoy this one for a long, long while…


THE END

Caught by Coco by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for CrazyGuy! He wanted a drunken Kiryu Coco stumbling upon an invasion of tiny people, and dealing with them in various ways. This was a great time- I'm not much of a VTuber guy, but Coco's always been one of my favorites, so it was great to write for her again. Hope you guys enjoy!

Kiryu Coco had been living large since her graduation from Hololive. Sure, she didn’t do streams anymore, but the money she had gotten from being their biggest streamer, and the money she continued receiving from royalties and stream re-views definitely helped keep her afloat. And, being a dragon, she definitely knew when to hoard, and when to spend- like tonight.


Coco was treating some of her other Hololive streamer friends- Inugami Korone, Houshou Marine, and Amane Kanata, her old roommate- to a nice get-together at a local bar. She was adorned in her favorite casual red jacket and white open top, while her other friends were all still in their “uniforms”- the clothes they wore for streams. Well, all except for Marine, who was wearing her black sweatshirt, white shorts, and stylish black hat with decorative sunglasses. Coco and the others were having a blast, swapping stories of streams and sharing funny moments with each other, laughing like hyenas in their booth. After nearly two hours partying, and some heavy, HEAVY drinking from Coco, eventually, the bar stopped serving them, and kicked them out.


“Fwaaaaah~! That was so much fun~!” Coco said, feeling light as a feather. “Jeez, Coco, are you alright? You’re red as a tomato!” Kanata said, worried for her friend. “Ohhhhhh, I’m FIIIIINE, Kana~! I’m goooood~” Coco said, leaning on her blue-haired compatriot. “I’m sure Coco’ll be fine! Look at her! She’s a dragon- she probably has crazy good met… metabol…?” Marine said, trying to remember a specific word, before Kanata informed her: “Metabolism?” “Yeah, that! She’s got that crazy Metaboliso!” Marine repeated, incorrectly. Kanata shook her head disapprovingly, and Korone couldn’t stop giggling. “Relax, you two! Coco will be fine! This isn’t the first time she’s been this drunk!” Korone assured, before checking her watch. “Ah, I gotta go! Bye-bye~!” She said, turning and jogging away into the night. “I’ve gotta get going too…” Kanata said, waving goodbye and walking off. “Well, looks like everyone’s gone…” Marine said, looking at Coco, trying very hard not to stare at the dragon’s enormous, swelling chest.


“I gotta get home- hic!- too…” Coco muttered, jumping to Marine and giving her a tight, constrictive hug, her monstrous breasts swallowing the red-haired pirate’s head in their cleavage. “Bye-byeeeeee, Mari~! I’ll- hic!- see ya later~!” She squeed. Marine could barely breathe with Coco’s mounds smothering her face; she was growing redder and redder by the second, a faint nosebleed dripping from her nostrils. She leapt off her friend, sauntering away into the night with a cutesy goodbye wave and wiggle of her tail. Marine stood there, stupefied, her face flush, her breathing ragged (both due to arousal and the fact she was getting suffocated earlier). She tried to regain her composure- but she couldn’t stop thinking about her. That damn double-d cup dragon had her mind in a vice- she couldn’t think about anything else- she couldn’t focus. So she just watched her friend walk away, back to her home… 


Completely unbeknownst to Coco, as she was out partying with her friends, her house had become the site of a small invasion of micro people. Now, these people were really just trying to pass through- unfortunately, they’ve all now gotten themselves stranded in Coco’s massive apartment, and they have no idea just how terrifying a giant drunk dragon can be- especially not one that could get so catastrophically horny. But, who knows, maybe they could find a way out? Maybe they could escape? Maybe they could all regroup and-


Coco fiddled with the doorknob, kicking the door open and sauntering inside, her tail smacking the door back shut. She stretched up, yawning- even her tail joined in- before returning to her neutral position. She looked down at the floor- she’d have to vacuum soon, and- hey, wait a minute. What the hell was that on the floor? She leaned down, taking a closer look. As she examined it with her blurred, drunken vision, her eyes lit up. “Woahhhhhh! You’re- hic!- you’re real, right? You’re a real teeny, tiny, itty-bitty little person~?” Coco said, crouching down and plucking the tiny off the floor. She gawked at the puny thing for a good, long while, before giggling to herself; she had had an idea.


“Hic!- Heyyy, little tiny person~, so you’re, like, REALLY small, right~? Always- hic!- running around other people’s FEET~?” She leaned in uncomfortably close to her tiny captive when she said “feet”. “Soooo, I’ve got a GREAT idea. You’ll love it, trust- hic!- me~” She concluded, kicking her loafer off and leaning down, holding her prisoner over it. Now that her foot was loose, the smell trapped inside was set free, emanating out and penetrating the tiny’s nose. They physically recoiled, writhing in Coco’s grasp as she lowered them into the weathered insole below. “And my big idea is- drdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr,” She rolled her tongue, emulating a drum roll, before continuing, “Putting you in my shoe~! That’s gonna be your new home~! You’re gonna live in my- hic!- loafer and I’m gonna step on you and you’re gonna be all- hic!- smelly and stinky and sweaty and- hic!- and I’m gonna call you that, you’re gonna be all stinkyyyy, my little stinkyyyyy~” Coco finished her explanation- more accurately, a jumbled, slurred mess of words that had threatening implications- and tail-ending it with a cutesy sing-song voice. After she was done, the two of them both stared at each other. Coco suddenly lit up. “Oh! Yeah! Right, the- hic!- shoe!” She said, dropping them in unceremoniously.


She stood back up, lifting her loafer and bringing it over to her nearby shoe tray. That tiny was lucky that Coco wasn’t going to wear shoes in her house. But there were many other tinies around, and the likelihood of all of them being as lucky as the one trapped in the shoe? You’d have better odds playing fully loaded russian roulette. She kicked off her other shoe onto the tray, turning back and beginning to head to her bedroom to turn in for the night- or, at the very least, be somewhere she realistically could turn in for the night if she somehow fell asleep on the spot.


Speaking of unfortunate, Coco nearly stepped on yet another tiny, the impact of her footstep launching them backwards with a terrified yelp and an earth-shattering crash. But that isn’t the unfortunate part, no; the unfortunate part is that Coco had heard that teeny little yelp they did. She didn’t even have to kneel down- one look at the floor is all she needed. “Ohhhhhhh, izzat another tiny little itty bitty teeny weeny mini- hic!- little thiiiiiiing~?” She said, her words becoming inane ramblings as she knelt down and plucked them up into the air. “Youuuu little things are soooo FUNNY there’s so many of you and you’re aaaaalways coming to meeee~” Coco teased, a big, cheshire smile on her face. “The last one went in my- hic!- shoes… so, youuuuu get to go higher up~” Coco explained, glancing down her monolithic legs, her humongous thighs stretching her black thigh highs to their absolute limit. “You’re goin’ riiiight here, the place where hundreds of dozens of viewers have wanted to rest their heads~” Coco elaborated, thumbing her thigh highs open, revealing the soft, pillowy flesh they adorned. “Bye-bye; now, into my thigh~!!” Coco said, giggling to herself over how clever she thought her rhyme was, and shoving them deep into her thigh high, snapping it shut and entombing them between the soft fabric of her clothes and the soft mountain of thigh.


When Coco snapped her thigh high shut, she froze for a couple of seconds. “...Oh! I should probably put my shoes on cus it’s so dirty and has a bunch of tinies and stuff around.” She thought aloud, almost as if that helped her focus on thinking in the first place. And even then, her logic didn’t really make that much sense. But her logic wasn’t what was important: it was her actions that were really important, especially for the tinies running about the place. She stood back up, walking over to her shoe tray and mindlessly sliding her stinky loafers on, completely forgetting about the tiny she’d placed inside. Her sock-adorned foot bulldozed over them, plastering them into the floor of the shoe, smothering them against the warm threads of her thigh high. It was a bizarre cocktail of humidity and plushness; squishy, hard leather ground and soft, warm sole. But one thing that tied it all together was the smell. At normal size, Coco smelled nice- even pleasant- and the same could mostly be said about her feet. But at the size of a bug, like all those tinies? It was like a hydrogen bomb of scent, instantly invading the lungs of the inhaler, choking the life out of them with their sheer presence. The tiny inside began tearing up, the cause of their tears a mixture of fear, sadness, and the horrific smell of Coco’s loafer they would be forced to endure for who knows how long. All they could do now is pray that Coco would show them mercy…


Coco stumbled slowly into her bedroom, trampling the tiny in her shoe, jiggling the tiny in her thigh, and terrifying any tinies still around in the vicinity- like the one that had climbed onto her nightstand. They hid behind her alarm clock, but as Coco stamped into the room and over to check that exact clock, they found themselves regretting their choice of hiding spot. “Another?! Wowwwwwwww…” Coco said, staring holes through the timid tiny. She wordlessly plucked them off the nightstand, thumbing open the back of her shorts and dropping them between her buttcheeks. She let them snap closed, standing there with a doofy, blank look on her face. “Guess you were the butt of the joke~!” She finally said, to absolutely no one. Her tail wiggled to and fro, excited to get acquainted with its new “playmate”. Coco giggled, feeling her tail wriggle around in her ass, her face becoming even more silly-looking, and her getting hornier and hornier. This spelled trouble for the next tiny she would manage to find. Unfortunately for them, they were out in plain sight, right on top of her pillow- and even Coco, in her blurry-eyed state, spotted them immediately, a sinister, woozy smile manifesting across her face.


“There’re soooo many of you things all around my house! What’s up with that? It’s almost like you’re here just for me to pick on~” She said, bringing her hand behind the terrified tiny, her fingers wrapping around and sealing them in her tight fist. She held them for a second, before taking a small sniff, drawing her attention away. She kept sniffing, like a dog that was on the hunt. She lifted her free arm, taking a whiff of the pit beneath and scrunching her nose a bit. She unzipped her jacket, revealing her white tank top underneath, straining to keep her breasts in place. She sniffed that same armpit again, recoiling in disgust. “Ewwwww! I stink! I was sitting in this thing for hours…” She lamented, before turning her attention back to the tiny in her grasp, another insidious idea seeping into her mind and cheshire smile creeping onto her face.


“Ohhhhhhh, how terrible~! My armpits are all sweaty and stinky from wearing my jacket alllll dayyy~! If only I had something small and absorbent and cute to suck up all the nasty sweat and stinky air~” She joked, her voice dripping with drunken sarcasm. Her eyes widened and she gasped, trying to sell her fake, joking reaction. “Oh, my gosh~! Would you look at that~! A tiny little person volunteering to be my sweat rag~! How nice~! Let’s get you all nice and tucked away in there~” She shoved her victim head-first into the swampy, rank mire of pit within. As she rubbed them into her rancid flesh, the shaved stubs of her hair smashing them in the face, they managed to get lodged into a fold of skin, Coco’s hands still rubbing through, not realizing her tiny had gotten removed. Fortunately, after a while, she got bored doing this; unfortunately, she immediately put her arm back down, smothering her prisoner underneath tons and tons of humid, sweaty flesh, entombing them within a field of orange mesas of armpit hair, doomed to be forgotten as a speck lodged in her vast being, unfit to live; unworthy of further notice…


Coco strode to her living room once again, shambling over to her coat rack and putting her red sweatshirt on it. It was in the wrong place, but she was far, far too drunk to notice- and even if she did, she wouldn’t care. Of course, now that she was back in the living room, of course, she inevitably found another tiny; this time, hiding right behind her winter boots that she had on the shoe tray. She was no longer pleasantly surprised or curious about them; at this point, they were becoming an annoyance to her (especially since her drunkenness was gradually souring her mood)

“Ughhhhh, ANOTHER teeny tiny little thingie?! How many ‘a you things even are thereeee, feels like I’ve been teasing you guys all night!” She huffed, begrudgingly scooping the tiny up. “If all ya did was wanna spy and perv on me, then, be my guest! Sheesh!” She said, shoving them in between her sweaty tits, not even bothering to separate them as she poked and forced them deeper into the cramped canyon of cleavage, surrounded by strands of sweat. “Wwwwwhy don’tcha suffocate in there, ya little loser! Chokeeee! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIEEEE!” Coco screamed, unleashing a gatling of pokes upon the unfortunate diminutive intruder. Every meteoric prod of her finger doubling the regret they were already wracked with, driven deeper and deeper into the narrow chasm between Coco’s breasts. “Hmph! Serves you right, loooserrrrr!” She berated her prisoner. She swayed from side to side, her face instantly changing from angry to neutral, as if a switch was flipped in her brain. “...Wha-huh?? Wha wuz I doin’??” She wondered aloud, completely having forgotten what she just did. Any attempt she was making to remember was cut short as her doorbell chimed through her house. She sauntered over, opening the door to reveal a red-faced pirate; her best friend, Marine.

“Um… Hi, Coco?” Marine sheepishly said. She was strangely lacking in her usual confidence; possibly a consequence of her inebriation. “Marineeee~!” Coco squeed in excitement, throwing herself onto Marine in a sloppy, but still affectionate, hug. “H-Hi, Coco. I was wondering if I could-” “C’mon in~! I was jus’ gettin’ lonely~!” “W-Wait!” Marine didn’t have time to brace as Coco swept her off her feet, bridal carrying her and smacking the door closed with her tail. “C-Coco, wait! At least let me try and explain why I’m here!” Marine pleaded, but Coco wasn’t hearing it; in one ear, out the other.


Marine found herself being taken right into the “dragon’s den”; Coco’s bedroom. Glancing around, she could see that Coco had expanded her “dragon’s hoard”; a bunch of posters and collectible figure statues of characters she like, like Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza series, from which she’d taken her first name. Coco tossed her friend on her bed, bouncing on and ruffling the sheets. Before she could orient herself, Coco leapt on top of her friend, sandwiching her face between her enormous breasts and snuggling the top of her head with her cheek. Any words Marine were trying to say were muffled by the titflesh and ignored by the dragoness.


“Ohhh, Marine~! You’re sho shoft~” Coco fawned over the current object of her affection with drunken slurring. She turned over, freeing Marine’s face from her tits, but keeping her vice grip on the pirate, her boobs keeping the right side of Marine trapped. “Mmm, gonna schnuggle you all night~” Coco purred, her tail wagging like an ecstatic dog. Marine didn’t even notice the tiny that was trapped in Coco’s breasts getting tangled in the purplish-red hair of the flustered pirate. “W-Wait, all night?! I haven’t even told you why I came!” “Doeshn’t matter- schnuggles are all that matter~” Coco disregarded, causing Marine to gasp in disappointment. As if sensing she was hurt, Coco followed up with “But you can tell me anyways, I’m lishening~!”


Marine cleared her throat, her eyes darting around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with any part of Coco due to fear of embarrassment. As you can imagine, this was incredibly difficult with her boob taking up half of her peripheral vision. “So, um, Coco, I was wondering if you, um, wanted to… to…” She trailed off, her eye sneaking a peek at Coco’s pink nipple. “Wanted to whaaat~?” Coco asked, wanting her to continue. Marine gathered her courage, took a deep breath, taking in the sweet, tangy scent Coco gave off, and blurted: “D-DID YOU MAYBE WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!” There was a long, pregnant pause. Tears began to form in Marine’s eyes “...I’m sorry. Forget I said anythi-” “Sure!” Coco regurgitated. “Huh?” “Yeah! Sure! I’ll be your girlfriend~!” She said, sounding strangely sober.


“R-Really? This isn’t just you being drunk and saying yes to tease me, is it?” Marine asked, somehow doubting Coco’s sudden interest. “Oh, c’moooon! I’m sober enough to say yes.” Coco said, trying hard as she could to actually sound more sober than she was. Marine’s eyes were still filled with tears, but now, their purpose was of joy, not of rejection. “C-Coco…” “Yes, girlfriend~?” Coco flirted, making Marine’s face get even redder. “Can you say that again, please?” “Of course, girlfriend~” Marine was in an unstoppable fit of giggles now. “Jeez, Marine, I was kinda teasing you earlier… but you really are soft~” “I-I am?” “Mmhm. Mind if we cuddle the night away~?” Coco’s words were slowly becoming more coherent. It was almost as if Marine’s presence really was sobering her up.

“You really expect me to say no~?” Marine cooed back, digging herself deeper in Coco’s embrace, unwittingly crushing the poor soul caught in the web of her hair, grinding them into a thin red stain, easily washed away by the sweat and rubs Marine was giving. She wrapped her arm under Coco’s, bulldozing over the one trapped in her armpit, literally flattening the gore against her lover, Coco’s rampant armpit hair obscuring anything that might’ve shown that anything would’ve possibly resided there. Coco purred, her tail wagging, clenching her buttcheeks, the tiny she’d placed there popping like a grape against the immense pressure; the tiny she’d put in her thigh highs didn’t fare any better, bursting with warm sanguine liquid as she squeezed her monstrous thighs together with enough pressure to make coal into diamonds. There was only one tiny left; the one in her shoe.


As if spurned by the deaths of the tinies she accidentally caused, Coco suddenly lit up. “Oh, Marine! I’ve got something really special to show you~!” Coco cooed, peeling her loafer off, rifling around until she grabbed the tiny she’d condemned to live in there. “Check it out! I found a bunch of these little guys around my house earlier! I got rid of most of them, but I put this one in my shoe~!” It seems that, in her drunken “rampage”, Coco had forgotten the fate of all the others. “Why’d you let this one go?” “I’m not sure… wanna keep them~?” “As a pet?” “As a toy~”  Coco elaborated, her and Marine’s eyes locking, narrowing their eyes and smirking to show they were on the same wavelength. Marine wasted no time taking her clothes off, whereas Coco stuffed the tiny in her mouth, coating them in gooey saliva and changing out of her day’s clothes, facing her now-nude now-girlfriend.

She pulled the tiny out of her mouth, dangling them in front of her face. “Alright, buggy, wherever you land on her body is where you’re staying~” That was the only explanation and warning Coco gave them, tossing them into the air. They soared upwards, to an absolutely dizzying height, but it didn’t take long for them to being their horrifying descent onto Marine’s body. Their screams went unheard as they crashed down onto Marine’s tit, the jiggling mountains ricocheting them right between her valley of cleavage. They looked up to see the pirate’s smug face filling the background, her heterochromatic eyes like twin suns on the horizon. “Ohhhh, they got a GREAT spot~” Marine said, cupping her breasts together and sandwiching them between the rolling monoliths. “They sure did- but that just means I get to enjoy this next part even more~”


Coco lunged onto the bed, her face invading the fleshy valley between Marine’s breasts, planting plenty of kisses and lapping up any sweat that might have dotted the region. Her bombardment of affection continued up to her collarbone, up her neck, and continued onto her face. Marine moaned, wrapping her arms around the dragoness as best she could, keeping her as close as possible. Of course, that meant the two’s breasts were mashing against each other, rolling and jiggling and wobbling together as if they were trying to fuse into one. For the two girls, this felt incredible; for the tiny, this was like hell on earth- the apocalypse. The incomprehensible sloshing mass of titflesh taking no quarter as it writhed and moved. The air was thick and oppressive; The sound was unbearable; And the heat was like the fires of hell crackling all around. They fell to their knees, choking on the miasma of sweat and scent, not noticing a battleship-sized droplet of the saline substance oozing its way out of Coco’s pores, dropping off and crashing onto them like a meteorite. The salt inside the liquid dehydrated them almost instantly, and the enormous glob they were stuck in prevented any breathing. But the irony of it all? That’s not what killed them, in the end. No- it was the incomparable tons of water that splashed onto their pathetic little body.

As the two titans copulated, neither of them realized what they’d done to this poor group- and they never would, either. They’d remain as nothing more than unnoticable stains on their perfect bodies, washed away with their movements, never to be thought of again. Coco did more than crush these people- she completely erased them. But she didn’t care. Marine was all she cared about now. And she would do everything in her power to keep it that way…


THE END 



Ataru's Odyssey by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for ThatGuyJDS! He wanted Ataru from "Urusei Yatsura!" to be shrunk and taken by Lum across her planet to find someone to help cure his affliction. Although I'm not too too familiar with this series, it was fun to write something a little more light-hearted. Hope y'all enjoy!

Ataru awoke with a groan, his head feeling like it weighed a ton. As he got up, he felt his stomach churn and ache like it never had. He curled his arms around it and lay in a fetal position, clutching his chest. “What the hell?! I just woke up! Why’s this have to happen to me right now?!” He griped, slowly standing to his feet. As he did, he finally noticed the real problem: he was the size of an ant. He stared out at his blurry bedroom backdrop. “Oh, no, no, no, NO!” he yells, striding over to the edge of his bed. “This is awful! How could this happ- AAHH!!” He screamed, falling down to the floor with an almost comedic amount of THUDs and a surprising lack of damage. At least he was more durable than ever. As he slammed against the floor, he rubbed his head, more pained than ever. “Ugh… how could this get any worse?” He mumbled out loud.


As if to answer his question, the alien girl living in his closet, Lum, bursts out, squealing “DAAARLIIIIING~!” and floating around Ataru’s room. “...Darling? Where are you? Don’t try to hide from me- I heard you!” She said. Ataru sighed- him and his big mouth. “Ah! I heard that!” Lum squeed, scanning around. Finally, her enormous cyan eyes landed on the speck-sized form of her beloved. “Darling?! Is that you?! What happened to you?! You’re so… small!” Lum said. “I hadn’t noticed. Could you quit staring?! I need help, ASAP!” Ataru demanded, not in the mood for antics. Unfortunately, antics are exactly what he was in for. Like right now; Lum plucked him up off the floor, brought her arm around to her back, and dropped him right down into her tiger-striped shorts.


He slipped right between her cheeks, getting nestled nice and cozy in her butt, his body stuck between Lum’s pert rear. “WHY DID YOU PUT ME HERE?!” He demanded. “Well, I need you to stay close to me, darling~! And this is the best place to keep you~” “YOU COULDN’T JUST HOLD ME?!” “Nope~!” True to her nature, Lum was mischievous as all get out. She didn’t have any real reason to put Ataru back there, but she definitely had HER reasons: 1. It would help her darling become more attracted to her, and 2. It was funny. With her darling safely stowed in her “trunk”, she headed back to Ataru’s closet, using the dimensional rift within to return to her home planet, searching for an old friend who she thought could possibly help Ataru’s condition.


She floated through the vast expanse of her homeworld, making sure to keep one hand on her posterior so as to keep her precious Ataru in place. As the two flew, they heard a distant, but distinct rumbling; the rumbling of a noisy motorbike. “Ah! There she is!” Lum exclaimed. Ataru knew instantly who she was looking for; her friend, Benten, the biker, and member of the Gods of Luck clan. “Bentennn! I need to talk to you!”  Lum called, the red-headed biker babe turning her head around. “Yo, Lum! Let’s get to my house! We can talk there!” She said, speeding towards her house, with Lum flying right above her, the two locked in a neck-and-neck race.


Ataru was hanging onto Lum’s shorts for dear life as his alien abductor flew at breakneck speed. Were it not for Lum’s hand squeezing down on her butt, her darling likely would have flown out by now. The two were nearing Benten’s house now, speeding up, a sonic boom pounding out behind them as they broke the sound barrier; this meant that Ataru’s shrill screaming could no longer be heard. As the two came to a sudden stop right outside Benten’s house, Ataru flew right of Lum’s shorts, bashing and bruising himself as he flew through the cascade of Lum’s hair as it momentarily flitted upwards with her sudden stopping, coming out the other side and hurtling right towards Benten’s butt. “Oh, come on!” He whined as he arced head-first into her awaiting crack, lodged right between the taut, muscular cheeks, the enormous biker totally unaware of his invasion. “I think this is the first time I wish these girls didn’t dress so scantily…” Ataru murmured to himself, deep in the clutches of Benten’s butt, being ground between them as she got off her bike and entered into her home.


“So, what’d you come here for, Lum?” “Well, I went to greet my darling Ataru this morning, like I always do,” “Mmhm.” “But when I looked around the room, I couldn’t find him! But I could hear him, so I looked around really hard, and eventually, I found him looking like…” Lum reached around to the back of her shorts, grabbing a handful of nothing. “...Eh?” “What? Looked like what?” She grabbed a couple more times, to make sure she wasn’t imagining things. She reached her hand down her shorts, groping around in the dark for any sign of her puny passenger. “EHHH?! Darling?! Where did you go?! I kept my hand on you the whole flight! Where’ve you gone?!” Lum panicked, floating this way and that, desperately searching for Ataru. “...I’ll give you a minute.” Benten said, making to sit down on her bed.


At that instant, Ataru’s stomach lurched again, and his headache returned in force. “Uuuggghhh… not again!” He groaned, unable to clutch his stomach in pain. Lum’s ears perked up, hearing Ataru’s pained grunts. “Ah!” She yelped, flying right to Benten, taking her hand to keep her from sitting down. “Wha- hey!” Benten snapped as Lum swung herself around to her backside, pulling Ataru out of Benten’s buttcheeks. “There you are, darling~!” Lum squeed, nuzzling Ataru against her cheek and giggling like a school girl. “Stop nuzzling… whatever that is! What the hell is going on?!” Benten shouted, demanding answers. Lum held Ataru right up to Benten’s face, showing him off like he was a doll. “When I found my darling, he looked like this!” Lum elaborated as Ataru collapsed, clutching his stomach. “Ah. Hey, wait, what were you doing in my butt?!” Benten snapped again. “Yeah, darling! What were you doing in her butt, hm?!” Lum interrogated, staring daggers at the tiny Ataru. “Well, when the two of you suddenly stopped, I went flying out of Lum’s shorts, and landed right in Benten’s!” He explained. “Ha! A likely story, you pervert!” Benten refuted. “But-” “No buts, darling! I won’t zap you at this size, but if you do something like that again, I won’t hold back!” Lum threatened. Ataru just sighed, putting his hand in his face; he was clearly not going to convince them. Better to just drop it.


“So… is there anything you can do to help?” Lum asked. Benten crossed her arms, contemplating. “Hmmm… nope. Sorry, I haven’t got anything.” Benten said with a frown. “Oh… well, sorry for troubling you. We should go find someone else, quick.”  Lum said, stowing Ataru on her shoulder. “Hold onto my hair, darling.” Lum instructed, which Ataru obliged. “Bye-bye, Benten! See you later~!” “See ya~!” The two exchanged their goodbyes as Lum flew out the window, out into the sky to search for another who could help Ataru. As they soared, Lum’s face lit up: “I know! The Tengu! They might be able to help!” She said, flying off in search of the Tengu clan…


The two arrived at Kurama’s house, where she’d left the windows wide open- very convenient. Well, for them, at least. Lum hovered through the window, Ataru clinging to her hair as the strand he was holding dangled dangerously over the floor. “Hello? Anyone home?” Lum called, floating through the suspiciously empty bedroom. She bumped her foot on the top of one of the bed’s legs, suddenly halting. “Whoops. Better be a bit more careful. No one here… better check out the other rooms.” She said, floating out of the room.


Unbeknownst to her, her sudden halt had sling-shot Ataru right off her hair, sending him crashing onto the soft mattress below. “Hey! Lum!! WAIT!!” Ataru shouted as she floated out of the room. “Oh, great…” He said. “How could things get any-” Ataru realized what he was about to say, slapping his hands over his mouth before finishing his sentence; but it was too late- he’d already said enough. An enormous, buxom, scantily-dressed woman with feathered, black hair that was colored bright pink on the inside, strolled into the room: Kurama, the Tengu. Ataru groaned, knowing how, with his luck, something bad (or, at the very least, something very risque).


“Haah, why’d I not have my servants clean my bathroom? So much damn scrubbing… huh?” It didn’t take her long to spot the speck-sized intruder on her bed. Although, she definitely misunderstood the purpose of his visit. ”What’s this? A little alien suitor, here to try and seduce me~? I’m afraid you’ll have no such luck given your… stature. However…” She practically threw herself on the bed, causing the mattress to rocket Ataru up, smashing into and bouncing off of Kurama’s looming tit, slamming right back into the bed. “See? You just bounced off my boob- and I barely even felt it! You’re so small…Barely as big my pinkie fingernail~” Kurama teased, her pinkie crashing right next to Ataru; it was the size of a semi truck.

“Something as small as you should be kept close~” Kurama leaned in closer, her breasts hovering dangerously close over her “suitor”. “Why, I could just pluck you up… and slip you right in between them~” She pinched Ataru up, bringing him close to her heaving chest. “There’s nothing you could do about it, either. I’d just keep you there… forever~” She began inserting Ataru into her cleavage. He tried scrambling out with what little purchase his limbs could find, but Kurama’s fingers just kept pushing him, deeper and deeper. “Fighting won’t help- these are your new home, little suitor- you’re going to spend the rest of your life, tucked between my breasts- FOREVE-” “DAAARRRRLLLIIINNNGGG!!!” Lum stormed back into the room, unleashing a torrent of electricity on the tengu temptress.


After both Kurama and Ataru coughed out their share of smoke, Kurama turned to Lum, furious. “Hey! What’s the big idea, barging in here and zapping me like that?!” “GET MY DARLING OUT OF YOUR CHEST!” Lum demanded. “Your darli-” Kurama’s eyes widened, turning to look at the shrunken thing between her boobs; sure enough, it was Ataru. “Oh.” She said, fairly nonchalantly. Her eyes then lit up with a furious rage. “EEEWWWWW!!!” She bellowed, wrapping Ataru in her fist and tossing him to the wall. Lum flew right in the way, Ataru landing square between her breasts as if they were a dartboard. “Poor darling… I won’t let her harass you any more! Let’s get out of here!” “WHO THE HELL LET YOU IN ANYWAYS?!” Kurama shrieked as the couple flew out of the window, making for the dimensional rift back to Ataru’s room…

………….


“I’m so sorry, darling… I really don’t know what to do to fix you…” Lum cried, looking over Ataru, who was clutching his gut in pain. “Ugh… this feels awful…” He put a hand over his mouth as it bulged, trying to contain whatever it was that was trying to escape. “Darling? Are you-” Lum was immediately cut off by Ataru unleashing a monstrous, inhuman, glass-shattering burp. It lasted a full 30 seconds. They were quite possibly the worst 30 seconds of Ataru’s whole life. When the blast was finally over, Lum slowly opened her eyes, looking at her darling- Ataru had returned to normal size. Lum gasped: “Darliiiing~!” She flew right over to him, lifting him up in her tight embrace. “You’re all better!” “I guess so… definitely don’t feel all- urp!- better…” He sloshed. “What do you think happened to cause all this?” Lum asked, and in the back of Ataru’s mind, two of his brain cells managed to scrape together in his memory bank- he remembered something odd that he ate yesterday, something given to him by-


“LLLLUUUUMMM!!” Ataru bellowed. “What?!” “It was that weird food you brought here yesterday! I knew I shouldn’t have eaten that stuff! And it tasted terrible, too!” “You said it tasted good!” “I was lying!” He said. Lum opened her arms, dropping Ataru right back down on the ground, landing face-first on the ground. He sprung back up, rubbing his cheek in pain. “Ow…” “Maybe next time, you should appreciate my cooking!” Lum chastised. Ataru just kept rubbing the back of his head. “Hey Lum?” “Yes, darling~?” “Can you promise me something?” “What is it, darling?” “Please… don’t bring any more alien food to Earth!”


THE END

Beneath Yor's Notice by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A SubscribeStar commission for ThatGuyJDS! He asked for an anxious Yor, waiting for her date with Loid, unaware that he's stranded in her pubic hair, along with a few other unsuspecting victims. I don't often write unaware, so this was good practice! Hope y'all enjoy!

Yor paced around the house. She was adorned in a sleek and stylish silver dress- the kind that revealed just enough skin to make it feel risque, but concealed just enough to let the viewer's imagination run wild. And running wild is what Yor would probably be doing right now if she didn't know better than to try and keep herself under control. Why was Yor in such a tizzy? Simple.


It was date night, and she was waiting for Loid to get back from work so they could go for dinner together. That was an hour ago. Even accounting for traffic, it shouldn't have taken him this long to get home. So, all Yor could do was worriedly pace around, winding herself up even tighter, biting her nails, completely ridden with paranoid anxiety.


"Where on earth is he?! Oh, no… he isn't in danger, is he? No, Loid would be able to handle something like that. He didn't forget, did he? Ohh, but he's so punctual, there's no way he would forget about something as important as this…" Yor continued muttering to herself, unaware that Loid was actually close. Very close. As a matter of fact, he was touching her in one of her most private areas…

……………..


Loid clung onto a long, thick black tendril. He peaked out past the edge, looking down what appeared to be mobile skyscrapers with black, curved bases. But as he looked closer, still holding on for dear life as the tendril bobbed with every movement, he realized: skyscrapers don't move- and they definitely don't have tentacles protruding from the top.


"This doesn't make any sense… just what the hell is going on? Come on, Loid- use your head! Think! There has to be more clues- you just have to look for them!" He thought aloud, looking around to try and spot his hypothetical clues. Sure enough, he found one: the wall behind him from which the tendrils sprouted. Upon closer examination, he noticed that it looked like… skin. He shivered for a moment, knowing that he'd have to touch it to verify. He took off his glove, inched towards it, and warily put his hand on the bizarre surface.


He ran his hand across the warm, plushy surface. The wall itself seemed to squish in on itself at his touch. "This… is definitely skin." He observed. Putting his glove back on, he put his hand on his chin, trying to put the pieces together. "Alright… those 'skyscrapers' clearly aren't real skyscrapers. They seem to be more like… legs. And they both seem to come together here, into one solid space." Loid put his musings into words, his eyes going wide and sweat pouring down his forehead as he began to unravel the mystery. "No… that's… that's impossible…!"


Loid was totally stranded on the pubic hair of some woman.


Of course, he had no idea that he was intimately familiar with the mystery woman: It was Yor. In the meantime, as he worried over how he could’ve gotten wrapped up in this mess- and more importantly, how to escape- there were other things occurring on various other spots of Yor’s body: On top of her head, trekking through the tangled jungle of hair, were three shrunken people desperately searching for a way out; On her boobs, a pair of tinies found themselves clinging to her enormous, swelling hill of breast as it sloshed and jiggled with her every minute action; Finally, buried deep in the sarcophagus of her ass, was a single, lone tiny, writhing and squirming in the tight tomb of flesh, crying out for someone, anyone, to help them.


None of them knew where they were. None of them knew how they got there. None of them knew what was happening. All of them were terrified.


And none of them were going to get away.


……………….


Yor huffed to herself as she continued her anxious pacing around the living room. “Come on, Yor, you need to relax. Take a deep breath…” She thought to herself, inhaling through her nose, and running her hands through her hair.

……………….


The three tinies stranded in Yor’s hair heard some sort of horrible, inhuman droning noise. They looked around to see if they could find the source, before they heard something even worse. A noise that could only be described as the sound of deforestation. As they turned to look behind, they saw a wall of… something, barreling towards them. They had no possible way of explaining exactly what it was. Just an enormous fortress of ungodly mass barreling towards them at speeds that an object of that size absolutely shouldn’t be capable of reaching. Of course, all their running was completely pointless. The monolithic black towers were far too numerous for them to avoid. They eventually came to one that was too long to run around. They put their backs to the wall, shut their eyes, and…


SQUISH

………………


Yor took a few more breaths for good measure, letting it all out down to her chest…

………………


A torrential gust of wind rushed across the warm, fleshy hills of Yor's breasts. The two tinies clinging to the swelling hill didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. Their grips were torn right off the soft skin, and they tumbled along the surface, falling deeper into her cleavage. They both fell almost one after the other, into the floorless canyon below…

……………..


Yor brought her arms close to her chest, her elbows squishing her boobs together…

…………….


The walls began closing in on the descending pair, smashing them about and causing them to ricochet across the canyon. Neither of them could possibly stop themselves from crashing down. They bellowed in terror, bouncing every which way off the buoyant walls of tit. The first one who fell managed to squeeze past the awe-inspiring globes, falling down the length of her abdomen. The second, however, wasn’t nearly as lucky; the orbs came together, compressing them into an imperceptible puddle.

…………….


Loid was still wondering what on Earth he could possibly do to get out of his current predicament. As he pondered, he heard some sort of shrill noise approaching from above. “Hm? What in the…?” He said aloud as he stood up to try and get a better view. He craned his neck towards the thick black sky, and saw whatever it was hurtling downwards. As it got closer, he felt a shiver go down his spine. "Oh, God, that couldn't be…"


Another person rocketed past Loid, screaming their lungs out. Loid fell back, holding his hand over his mouth instinctively to stifle whatever noise he could possibly make. "Oh, my lord…" he whispered to himself, standing back up as quick as he could. He took a deep breath, wheeling his head this way and that. “I…I need to get out of here!” he blurted.

…………….


Yor took a deep breath again, looking back at the bed. “Just… relax. Need to relax…” She thought, looking down. She started thinking about Loid… his toned, well-maintained muscles, his smooth blond hair, the way his face lit up whenever he’d smile. She took another deep breath, sitting down on the bed. “Loid… where are you?”

…………….


The tiny lodged between Yor’s buttcheeks suddenly felt pressure coming from behind them. Their bones creaked and cracked and gave way, some of them snapping like twigs, others simply uncomfortably bending. In the tepid darkness, they couldn't even begin to understand why this was happening. Was it a nightmare? Some divine trick of fate? What was even happening? Why? Why did it have to be them that experienced this pain? Couldn't it have been someone else? They screamed out in pain, their cries unheard through the immeasurable tons of assflesh as the walls continued squeezing the very life out of them.

……………


Yor pulled herself fully on the bed, lying down and looking down her body. “Loid…” She couldn’t stop thinking about him. She gulped, feeling her lust bubbling up inside her.

……………


The walls grew tighter and tighter around the tiny in Yor’s ass; she was subconsciously squeezing her buttcheeks together, increasing the pressure between the colossal globes. The tiny didn’t stand a chance. They tried hardening their body, flexing their muscles and gritting their teeth. It didn't help. Not even a bit. They were turned into a thin paste in mere moments, their teeth and bones crushed to powder. They wouldn’t be seen, or heard, or even felt, ever again.

……………


Yor’s hand glided down to her groin, feathering her pubic hairs from the curtain of silver dress. She whimpered a bit with every touch, gradually feeling her lust swell up in her chest. She bit her lip, looking at her dress. “Oh, to hell with it…!” She thought, stripping down out of her dress and into nothing but her bare ass.

……………


Loid stared up in awe as the silver veil was instantly lifted by whatever monstrous creature he was trapped on. He watched it slide down the length of the mystery legs, wheeling his head around to see who she was. His heart sank when he saw her.

Yor towered over him.


“Y-Yor…?!” He shouted in disbelief. She… she couldn't have done this. Not to him. Could she…? Was… was she looking at him?! Almost instinctively, he raised his arms, bellowing out to the raven-haired housewife. “YOOOOORRRR!! LOOK!! LOOK DOWN HERE!! LOOK-” He stopped himself as he watched her gargantuan hand come into view. “Did…Did she see me?” He thought. Then he watched it begin to descend into the jungle of pubic hair he was trapped in. “Oh, no…” He said, backing up a few steps before darting away as fast as his legs would take him. But no matter how fast he could possibly have run, he wouldn’t have been able to escape the wave of flesh as it barreled through the tangled forest of black. Her middle finger encroached on him like a wolf on the hunt. Loid was in a blind panic, sprinting, using every last chip of stamina he had; the finger just bulldozed through the foliage, right behind him. His leg got caught under the spiral of her fingerprint, and he was steamrolled over, trapped under the enormity of her finger…

……………


Yor let her lust take control, her breaths becoming sputtery and heavy. “Haah… Loid…” Her fingers traipsed down into her yearning sex, piercing the drooling maw and beginning her “session.” She would never notice the remains of the object of her affection, buried deep in her orifice, mixed in with the liquids dripping from her vaginal walls. Totally oblivious to the obliteration of her lover…


THE END



Under Akiza's Attire by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Another commission for ThatGuyJDS! He wanted unaware Akiza from Yugioh 5Ds, and, being a big fan of Yugioh myself, I was more than happy to oblige! Not only was it a chance to write big Akiza (a character I feel is very underrated), but it also gave me a chance to write a bit of a duel, so that was fun! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Akiza Izinski was an incredibly decorated individual. A talented duelist, a member of Team 5D’s, a psychic, a Signer bearing the Crimson Dragon’s claw, and to top it all off, she looked real good in a biker suit. Handy thing, too, seeing as she had a match later today against Sherry LeBlanc, another psychic duelist like her. So, in the locker room, she placed her duel disk and deck down on a bench and went to the shower room to freshen up before the match. Unbeknownst to her, however, some of Sherry’s more fanatical followers had snuck their way into the locker room with the intent of tampering with Akiza’s deck and disk; A blonde man, a black-haired woman, another woman with a headband, and another man with a prison marking on his forehead. They believed they were doing her a service, that their efforts would be rewarded. However, as Sherry entered the locker room, they couldn’t have been more wrong.


“What the? Who are you people?” Sherry asked as she spotted the group. “Ah! Ms. Sherry!” The woman with the headband exclaimed. “Wow… to be graced by your presence… it’s an honor!” the blonde man celebrated her arrival. The former prisoner looked up from his tampering to ogle his idol, and the black-haired woman looked at her in awe, her eyes sparkling with admiration. “Fans? Look, I’m flattered you came all the way back here to see me, but you really shouldn’t be back- Wait a moment…” Sherry stopped her initial statement, striding over to the former prisoner to have a look at what he was doing. “You… you’re all… with her…” Sherry’s words came out incomplete, but they all understood her regardless. “Yes, ma’am, of course! We know you’re a skilled duelist, but we just thought we’d be able to help!” The black-haired woman explained. “Yeah!” The blonde man began, “Akiza may be strong. But without this…” he held up Akiza’s ace monster: the Black Rose Dragon, “She doesn’t stand a chance against you, Ms. Sherry!” He said, a pleased grin on his face.


“You… all of you…” Sherry took a moment, clenching her fist. “HOW DARE YOU!” Sherry bellowed, stomping over to the blonde and taking the Black Rose Dragon out of his hands. “Do you have even the slightest idea what you’ve done?! Well, do you?!” “M-Ms…?” The black-haired woman wondered aloud. “With your interference, you’ve all soiled my victory! This is a duel! A furious battle between two passionate souls! If I cannot defeat Akiza without cheating or interference, then I’d rather not beat her at all! Don’t you understand?! You’ve nearly ruined it!” Sherry chastised the lot of them, all four having a complete change of mood as their hero berated them. “W… we just wanted to help-” The woman with the headband whimpered. “Unforgivable… I won’t forgive any of you for this slight! This… this insult!” Sherry grit her teeth, flicking the top of her deck open and beginning to focus her mind on a special ability, picturing a specific card in her mind; the art, the effect, even down to the shade of bluish-green of the border…


“M…Ms. Sherry…?” The black haired woman asked as Sherry took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She readied her fingers, her middle digit twitching with anticipation. “Yes… you must all be…” Sherry’s eyes shot open, grabbing onto the top card of her deck, “Punished!” She drew the top card, her arm shooting up and displaying the card to everyone, wrapped in an ethereal glow. “MINIMIZE!” Sherry exclaimed, the glow becoming a blinding light as the group of meddlers were enraptured and enveloped in its luminosity, shielding their eyes as they fell under its effects…



When the four opened their eyes, high above them, long tendrils of effervescent gold were flowing like a gorgeous waterfall. And the source of that fount of gold was none other than the top of Sherry’s head. The four began to skitter in panic, only for colossal stalks of white - her gloved fingers - to rise up behind them. She opened her mouth to speak; the movement of the air as she inhaled was as loud as a tornado.


“YOU ALL WANTED TO INTERFERE WITH AKIZA’S DUELING?"


The world became a blur as Sherry turned to her side. The four dropped to their stomachs, clinging to the leather of the blonde biker’s glove as she carried them over to Akiza’s empty rider suit and helmet.


“THEN YOU CAN HAVE AN UP-CLOSE LOOK AT HER DUELING FOR YOURSELVES!”


Turning her hand over, the four spilled from her palm into the dunes of discarded leather below. Fortunately, due to their size, falls from that height didn’t do much damage; unfortunately, they were all lost amidst the rolling hills of crumpled clothing, the black-haired woman even managing to get themselves lost in the pit of Akiza’s helmet. As they all cautiously wandered around the black and red landscape of Akiza’s attire, they were too terrified to even notice Sherry had already left for her side of the locker room. And, right on time, Akiza headed out of the showers, just as Sherry stepped in.

“SHERRY!”


“AKIZA. I TRUST YOU’RE PREPARED TO LOSE GRACEFULLY?”


“OF COURSE NOT. WHAT KIND OF FOOL PREPARES TO LOSE?”


“HMPH. WE’LL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT. I’D LOOK OVER MY CARDS AGAIN, IF I WERE YOU. I CERTAINLY WILL BE.”


“THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. SEE YOU ON THE COURSE.”

“LIKEWISE.”


After the two concluded their brief talk of intimidation, Akiza strode towards her outfit, not even bothering to look as she disrobed from her towel and picked up her suit. As her outfit was hoisted up towards her, the woman with the headband was catapulted into the air, sent in a soaring arc right towards Aki’s currently exposed cleavage, landing squarely on the inner side of her left breast, kept there only by her desperate clinging and the sheer gravity of Akiza’s chest. As for the rest other two, they were lost to the lower parts of Akiza’s body: the blonde man was lodged inbetween her enormous buttcheeks, and the former prisoner was stranded on the lips of Akiza’s vagina, clinging to it like a fleck of lint. Finally, there was the black-haired woman in Akiza’s helmet, who was dumped out rather unceremoniously as Akiza flipped it over to put on, and quickly smashed back into the plush interior as she brought it onto her head, smothering and tangling her between a thick forest of hair and the foam interior of the helmet. 


Needless to say, none of them were happy. Especially not now that Akiza was zipping up the suit, trapping them all in an airtight leather prison of horrid heat and supple skin and bombarded by the sound of crinkling leather and the overwhelming scent sickly-sweet perfume. With every step she took, those trapped in the suit were subjected to cruel and unusual punishments; the one in her ass was plagued with tremors and heat as he was kneaded and mangled around like a chew toy, desperate for the pain to stop but miraculously surviving every footfall; the one on her crotch was assaulted by the shifting wall of Akiza’s thigh, barely keeping his grip on her nethers as she effortlessly moved her monolithic legs; finally, the one in between her breasts was in a constant battle to keep her head above the surging waves of jiggling skin, Akiza’s breasts bouncing with every graceful step as she walked out to her D-Wheeler.


The torment didn’t stop for the two poor souls in Akiza’s hip region, not in the slightest. As she took her seat, they were flattened and smothered beneath her immense weight, the force of it threatening to squash them into crimson splotches on her slender body. Of course, due to the augmentations Sherry had done to their bodies through shrinking, they were just durable enough to withstand the hellish pressure. The woman trapped in her breasts clung on even harder; she knew what was going to happen as soon as she saw the D-Wheeler. The only one of them who wasn’t enduring some sort of horrible endurance test was the woman trapped in her hair tendrils.


After a few minutes, Sherry finally stepped out onto her own D-Wheeler. The two took their spots at the starting line, eyeing each other down before looking at the race light as it counted them off. The light shifted from red, to yellow, before, finally, blinking to green. The two shot off like bullets from a gun, tearing down the track like greased lightning. The woman trapped in Akiza’s boobs was immediately dislodged, the rushing force of the wind as she sped across the track keeping her pinned to the psychic’s collarbone like a bug on a windshield. As the two sped along, with Sherry in the lead, Speed World II activated, and Akiza revved her engine faster, now neck-and-neck with her opponent. The two eyed each other down, their screens flashed to life with their life points and respective fields, and the two proclaimed:


“DUEL!”


“I’LL GO FIRST! DRAW!”

Sherry said, her hand whipping across her torso as she drew the first card, adding it to her hand

“I’LL START BY ACTIVATING FOOLISH BURIAL TO SEND THE MONSTER CARD ‘MERLIN’ TO MY GRAVEYARD! THEN I’LL SUMMON ‘NOBLE KNIGHT BORZ’ IN ATTACK POSITION, AND EQUIP HIM WITH THE EQUIP SPELL ‘NOBLE ARMS-CALIBURN’! WITH THIS, BORZ GAINS 500 ATTACK POINTS, AND, ONCE PER TURN, I CAN GAIN 500 LIFE POINTS. WITH THAT, I END MY TURN”

Sherry explained her combo as she made each move, ending with her life points at 4500.


Now it Akiza’s turn to fight back. She placed her hand on her deck, pressing her breasts together and smothering their prisoner in the mountainous mammaries.

“MY TURN. DRAW!”

She released her inadvertent victim as she placed the new card in her hand holder. She knitted her brow, before beginning her turn:

“I SUMMON WHITE ROSE DRAGON IN ATTACK POSITION! WHEN ‘WHITE ROSE DRAGON’ IS NORMAL SUMMONED, I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON ANOTHER ‘ROSE DRAGON’ CARD FROM MY HAND; I SPECIAL SUMMON ‘RED ROSE DRAGON’!”

“Here it comes…” Sherry thought to herself

“I TUNE MY ‘RED ROSE DRAGON’ TO MY ‘WHITE ROSE DRAGON’! CHILLING FLAMES ENGULF THE ENTIRE WORLD. PITCH-DARK FLOWER, SET INTO BLOOM!  SYNCHRO SUMMON! APPEAR NOW, BLACK ROSE DRAGON!”


As the majestic monster made its debut to the duel, a strange thing happened in the nether region of Akiza’s suit. Although Akiza was a very friendly and outgoing person once one got to know her, she still had her few secrets. Like the fact that, after so many years spent with her stalwart ally, the Black Rose Dragon, the more she would summon them, the more pleasure she’d feel. Even after all this time, it still felt so… exhilarating. It was a rush of excitement that she could never get enough of. As a matter of fact, it got her so excited… it made her wet. And, unfortunately for a certain someone trapped on her vagina, he had to experience the tsunami of precum leaking from her crotch, filling his lungs and drowning him in her pleasure.


One down. Three to go.


“WHEN ‘RED ROSE DRAGON’ IS USED AS SYNCHRO MATERIAL, I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON A ‘ROSE DRAGON’ FROM MY HAND OR DECK - I’LL SUMMON ‘BLUE ROSE DRAGON’ FROM MY DECK! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT ALLOWS ME TO ADD ‘FROZEN ROSE’ TO MY HAND! AND, WHEN ‘WHITE ROSE DRAGON’ IS SENT TO THE GRAVEYARD AS SYNCHRO MATERIAL, I CAN SEND ONE LEVEL 4 OR LOWER PLANT MONSTER FROM MY DECK TO THE GRAVEYARD - I CHOOSE ‘ROXROSE DRAGON’! AND, FINALLY, WHEN ‘BLACK ROSE DRAGON’ IS SYNCHRO SUMMONED, IT DESTROYS EVERY SINGLE CARD ON THE FIELD!”


After Akiza was done explaining her combo, Sherry grit her teeth as Black Rose Dragon’s effect destroyed her and Akiza’s entire field, smirking a bit as her scheme began to fall into place.

Meanwhile, in Akiza’s helmet, the black-haired woman was running out of air, and felt she had no other choice but to thrash around in desperation, managing to dislodge herself from the snare and falling down onto Akiza’s bare scalp. Completely lost in the dark, all she could do was keep a cautious hand on the thick trunk of Akiza’s hair.


“‘BLUE ROSE DRAGON’S’ EFFECT ACTIVATES! WHEN IT’S DESTROYED, IT LETS ME SPECIAL SUMMON ‘BLACK ROSE DRAGON’ FROM THE GRAVEYARD! NOW… DIRECT ATTACK!”

Sherry recoiled from the blast, taking 2400 damage directly to her life points. After recovering, she smirked; all the pieces were in place.

“NOW THAT YOUR BATTLE PHASE IS OVER, I CAN USE THIS - THE TRAP CARD ‘EVENLY MATCHED’! WHEN YOU CONTROL MORE CARDS THAN ME, I CAN HAVE YOU SEND CARDS ON YOUR FIELD TO THE GRAVEYARD! MORE IMPORTANTLY, IF I CONTROL NO CARDS, I CAN ACTIVATE THIS CARD FROM MY HAND! YOUR ‘BLACK ROSE DRAGON’ IS GOING STRAIGHT TO YOUR GRAVEYARD!”


The Black Rose Dragon immediately burst into dozens of particles as it was destroyed, and Akiza recoiled from the blast, even though no damage was done; There is a little known physical habit that all duelists have, whenever they take damage or they suffer the effects of a card, or what have you. They all have a tendency to tense up, but especially in their buttocks. Akiza, of course, was no exception. As her Black Rose Dragon was destroyed, she instinctively clenched her buttcheeks; unbeknownst to her, this simple action was like the collision of two planetoids. And, unfortunately, a certain shrunken blonde man was currently inhabiting the canyon between those planets, finding himself directly in the center of the impact. He didn’t even last one second, instantly popping under the titanic orbs of buttflesh.


Two left to go.


Akiza wasn’t done quite yet, though. She quickly regained herself, entered her Main Phase 2, and began her comeback.

“IF YOU THINK THAT WILL BE ENOUGH TO SLOW ME DOWN, THEN YOU’RE DEAD WRONG, SHERRY! ‘ROXROSE DRAGON’S’ EFFECT ACTIVATES! WHEN A ‘ROSE DRAGON’ MONSTER I CONTROL IS DESTROYED BY AN OPPONENT’S CARD EFFECT, I CAN ADD IT BACK TO MY HAND! NEXT, I ACTIVATE ‘BASAL ROSE SHOOT’! THIS CARD ALLOWS ME TO SPECIAL SUMMON A ‘ROSE DRAGON’ MONSTER FROM MY HAND! COME FORTH, ‘ROXROSE DRAGON’! THEN, I ACTIVATE ‘RETURN OF THE DRAGON LORDS’ TO REVIVE MY ‘BLACK ROSE DRAGON’! BLOOM ON THE FIELD ONCE MORE! I PLACE ONE CARD FACE-DOWN, AND END MY TURN!”


The two duelists went on like this for quite a while, back and forth every step of the duel. After a hard fought battle, Akiza finally managed to pull out a victory, working up a pretty significant sweat, the perspiration filling the inside of her helmet like a boiler. Thankfully, she took her helmet off as soon as she pulled into a stop, nodding her head from side to side, nearly flinging the black-haired woman off. However, that wasn’t what did in Sherry’s shrunken fanatic, oh, no - it was the boulders of sweat stampeding down her scalp like a herd of buffalo trekking across the plains. One of the slithering hulks of liquid swallowed her up with no effort whatsoever, the saline within instantly draining her of moisture, leaving her as a husk of drowned skin slowly slithering along in the belly of a bead of sweat as it rolled down the hills of Akiza’s head.


One last one.


Akiza strolled back to the locker room, ready to take another shower after an exhausting duel. She wiped her brow, taking a look at herself in the locker room mirror. As she looked her sweaty body over, she noticed something on her chest - a small, black speck. Normally, she’d just dismiss it as a bit of dirt that kicked up off the track - that is, until she saw it move; The woman with the headband was struggling to regain her senses as she slowly twitched and crawled up Akiza’s chest. Unfortunately for her, Akiza didn’t see it that way. She saw them as a bug that had gotten in the way during her duel and who’d miraculously survived the collision against her body. She turned up her nose and frowned at the poor creature, the only condolence she offered it was a dismissive, disgusted:


“EW.”


Her finger barreled towards the insignificant woman like an intercontinental ballistic missile, homing in on its target and pulverizing them into a thin veneer of red, completely indistinguishable from the shade on Akiza’s outfit. She wiped her finger on her thigh, and looked at the miniscule splotch on her collarbone.


“EH. THAT’LL WASH RIGHT OFF.”


That was all she amounted to now. An easily removed stain.


Akiza unzipped her suit and strode into the shower, washing away any traces of the interloper’s existence down the drain. All her carnage, completely and utterly erased.


Now that she was refreshed, it was time to see Sherry, and meet up with the others to celebrate her victory…


THE END

Terra's Teasing by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for @BunBunGalore on Twitter! They wanted Terra (from FF6) to have some fun with a shrunken Celes (also from FF6)! I even managed to get it done just in time for her birthday! Hope you guys

Celes and Terra were at the peak of their powers, mastering most every magic they could. Although, that’s not to say there weren’t spells they weren’t as acquainted with. A prime example: Mini. So, seeing as how they felt ready and raring, they took to their quarters on the Blackjack, locked the doors, and sat across from each other on their beds. “Are you ready, Terra?” Celes asked, relaxing her posture. “Of course. Just let me prepare the spell…” Terra responded, holding up her hand, closing her eyes and chanting silently. The mana coursed through her veins like blood, until she shot her eyes back open, holding her hand out to Celes, and yelling “MINIJA!”, blasting her with a surge of magical energy. In an instant, Celes had diminished in size, and reappeared in Terra’s free hand.


While Terra admired her handiwork far above, Celes ogled at the alien landscape of Terra’s palm. Fingers surrounded the horizon like mountain ranges, and, turning around, Terra’s colossal torso dominated her gaze. She turned her head to the sky, to see Terra’s curious face had replaced it. Her eyes shone reflected the light of the room, giving them a look akin to a sparkling summer lake. Her hair hung down like a verdant waterfall, her cool breath like a pleasant breeze. She watched in awe as Terra moved her gargantuan lips, her words dominating the very air.


“GOODNESS… I DIDN’T EXPECT IT WOULD WORK SO WELL!”


Celes looked her in the eyes, trying to find her reflection somewhere in its depths and failing. “How small am I?” She said. Terra just continued looking like nothing happened. “Ah, she can’t hear me…” Celes realized, clearing her throat and cupping her hands to her mouth, channeling magical energy into her throat and yelling again: “Terra!” 


“HM? WHAT IS IT?”


“How small am I?” Celes reiterated.


“I’D SAY…”

Terra squinted, the beautiful pools thinning as they examined every inch of the diminished woman.


“YOU’RE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A GNAT - MAYBE A BIT SMALLER, IF MY EYES DON’T DECEIVE.”


“My goodness, she wasn’t kidding about it’s effectiveness…” Celes cleared her throat, putting her hands back to continue conversing, “Alright, I think that’s enough. You can grow me back now.” Celes instructed. 


“AWW, ARE YOU SURE? YOU LOOK RATHER CUTE AT THIS SIZE. I’D LOVE TO KEEP YOU THIS SIZE FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER…”


“That’s rather too bad. Grow me back.”


“AH, WELL. THERE’S ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY.”


She brought her other hand up and began silently chanting once again, preparing the spell. She pointed at Celes, and exclaimed:
“ESUNA!”

Her fingertip glowed, causing Celes to glow as well, and gradually enlarging as she stepped off Terra’s hand.


Celes dusted herself off now that she was out of Terra’s grasp. “Phew… Well, that was certainly enlightening.” She said, sniffling a bit. “Alright, it’s your turn, now. Ready, Terra?” She asked. “One moment…” Terra said, adjusting in her seat and fiddling with her clothes a bit. “Now I’m ready.” “Excellent. Just stay still…” Celes began silently chanting just like Terra had earlier. The only difference is, she was continuously sniffling, seemingly because of how much dust was in the air. She shot her eyes open, exclaiming “M-MINIJ-ACHOOO!”, sneezing in the midst of her cast, causing the spell to go haywire, the room filling with light and blinding both girls.


When Celes managed to open her eyes, all she could see was a wall of wrinkly skin and a thick fog of perspiration. “What in the world…?” Celes wondered aloud, her eyes trailing up the barricade of strange pale folds of flesh. Above was a streaming cascade of wrinkled red fabric. “No… don’t tell me…”


“CELES…? WHERE DID YOU…?”

Terra’s voice thundered high above her. “Well, that didn’t work… I need to fix this before things get even worse.” She said, making to cast a spell again. “Now… ESUNA!” She bellowed, the particles of magic fizzling out. Celes looked at her hand in confusion, raising her magic again, shouting once more: “ESUNA!” Again, nothing but dying lights. “Oh, no…” She muttered.


As she came to grips with the fact her magic wasn’t working, she hadn’t noticed the droplets of sweat forming on the wall of Terra’s toe sliding off until it was too late. She heard something rushing through the air above, craning her head up and yelping as she leapt out of the way, the projectile exploding out into a cascade of liquid, washing her away in the remnants of the wave. “Gods… those things must be almost as big as me…!” She thought. She spat the salty fluid out, staring up at the tower of leg.

“CELES…?”

The enormous wall of flesh began to shift as the tower bent. Celes scrambled backwards, slipping on the residual sweat like it was oil. She couldn’t get out, no matter what she tried. Despite her best efforts, she was subsumed by the cloud of Terra’s sole, smothered and trapped under her immense weight. Through the tons and tons of muscle and skin, she could hear her talking through the vibration in Terra’s bones.

“WHERE COULD SHE HAVE GONE…? WAS SHE SHRUNK INSTEAD? I CAN’T SENSE HER MANA ANYWHERE…”

Terra briefly lifted her foot off the ground to shift it forwards, and Celes took a deep breath to get all the fresh air she possibly could through the musk of her foot. “Terra…! Terra, I’m down he-” Celes’ plea was cut short by Terra’s foot returning to the floor. She was surprised by the fact that she hadn’t been completely crushed. Feeling the pillowy flesh around her, she came to the conclusion that Terra’s skin was simply too soft and plush to properly crush her.

“ACTUALLY, IF SHE’S BEEN SHRUNK IN THE ROOM, THEN MOVING ABOUT WOULDN’T EXACTLY BE A GOOD IDEA. BETTER TO WAIT FOR HER TO MAKE HERSELF KNOWN AGAIN SO I DON’T CRUSH HER…”

Terra sat herself back on the bed, keeping the front of her feet on the ground. Celes groaned in pain, squirming and fighting back as best she could in the claustrophobic conditions. As much as she fought, however, the pressure was too much. She clenched her teeth. There has to be SOMETHING I can do…” She thought, looking around, barely able to see from the thin illumination of the outside. After some more accidental grinding from Terra, Celes did think of a plan - although she definitely didn’t like it. She steeled her resolve, opened her mouth, and bit down on the plush skin enveloping her. It was as soft as a marshmallow.


“HM…? WHAT IS THAT?”

Terra lifted her foot onto her lap, investigating the strange sensation on the bottom. On the sole of her foot, she saw… something, stuck to her foot. Squinting to get a closer look, she saw it looked vaguely familiar, until it finally came together in her mind what she was looking at.
“CELES…?”

Bringing her enormous thumb up to the trapped tiny thing, trying to get it unstuck.
“CELES, IS THAT YOU? OH… OH, MY GOODNESS, IT IS! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET STUCK TO MY FOOT LIKE THIS?”
She peeled Celes off her sole like she were a sticker, dangling her by the shirt in front of her face. As she looked at the diminished girl, she couldn’t help but let out a giggle.
“YOU KNOW, CELES, IF YOU WANTED TO BE CLOSE TO MY BODY, YOU SHOULD’VE JUST ASKED~”

“THIS ISN’T FUNNY, TERRA! FIX ME!” Celes screamed. Terra just kept laughing, totally unable to hear her minimized friend. After her laugh, she just softly smiled, continuing her one-sided conversation with her companion. 

“I WONDER WHY YOU HAVEN’T CURED YOURSELF YET, THOUGH… PERHAPS YOU CAN’T? IF YOU CAN’T, THEN THAT PROBABLY MEANS I WON’T BE ABLE TO, EITHER…”
As Terra said that, her soft smile morphed into a mischievous grin.
“I’M SURE YOU’LL AGREE, CELES, BUT IT’S RATHER UNSAFE FOR SOMEONE OF YOUR STATURE TO BE WANDERING THE HALLS WITH OUR UNAWARE COMRADES. THEIR STOMPING FOOTWEAR WOULDN’T DO YOUR FORM ANY GOOD - UNLIKE MY SOFT FOOT~. SO, UNTIL YOU RETURN TO YOUR REGULAR SIZE, I THINK IT’S BEST YOU STAY CLOSE TO ME~”


Celes didn’t like that idea, not in the slightest. “YOU CAN’T JUST KEEP ME TO YOURSELF LIKE SOME SORT OF TOY, TERRA!! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ESUNA WON’T WORK?! YOU DIDN’T EVEN TRY IT!!” She shouted at the top of her lungs. To Terra, all it sounded like were excited squeaks.
“AND I’VE GOT THE PERFECT PLACE TO KEEP YOU~!”

She brought Celes into the view of her canyon-esque cleavage. “No… No, Terra, don’t! Don’t you dar-AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” Celes screamed as she hurtled towards the colossal breasts. At normal size, Terra’s chest was modestly sized - but now they were like mountain ranges - and Celes would be trapped on one of their cliffs. Terra’s lithe fingers took her little confidant and carefully placed her on the inner side of her breast, leaving her to cling to the skin of her tit like a mote of dust.

“THERE WE ARE, NICE AND SNUG~.  AWWW, YOU LOOK RATHER CUTE CLINGING TO ME LIKE THAT~. LIKE A LITTLE BUMBLEBEE ON A FLOWER~.”

“STOP TALKING ABOUT BEES AND HELP ME!!” Celes snapped.
“NOW, NOW, CALM DOWN~”
“I WILL NO CA-MMMMPHMMM!”
Celes’s voice and body were obfuscated by Terra crossing her arms under her chest, hugging her breasts together and smothering Celes underneath the tons and tons of titflesh. 


Celes fought against the omnipotent tide of jiggle from Terra’s breasts as her idle movements caused the buoyant skin to ripple. “MMMPH… TER…RA…!” She growled, a dollop of sweat oozing onto her, sneaking into her mouth. As she swung her head from side to side, spitting it out, more and more managed to find its way into her open jaw, until it got to be too much for Celes to handle. She swallowed a thick glob of the stuff, cascading down her throat. She shivered as it arrived in her stomach. “I really need to get out of here, soon…” She thought, unaware that the small trails of sweat was only the beginning: an enormous boulder of sweat made its way to her, helped along by the playful bounces and wobbles Terra was doing to play with Celes. 

Celes tried to squirm her way out, completely unaware of the voracious ball of liquid slithering towards her. “Just… a little… more…” She thought. She felt a trail of sweat fall onto her hair, soaking the top of her head. “Oh, you have got to be kidding-” Her train of thought was halted by the blob finally arriving at her, gulping her into the oblong sphere in one quick swallow. She swam in the “stomach” of the sweat, trying and failing to keep her head above the waterline. “DAMN IT, TERRA!!” Celes quickly thought to herself.

“ARE YOU HAVING FUN IN THERE~?”

Terra hopped a bit, her breasts bouncing upwards; her playful teasing inadvertently saving Celes from a watery grave, popping the bubble with one errant ripple of flesh. “THANK YOU, TERRA!” Celes thought again.

“ALRIGHT, THAT’S ENOUGH FUN IN THERE FOR NOW… LET’S GET YOU OUT~”

The darkness parted, Terra’s face beaming down along with the light from above. Celes didn’t have time to look, though, as Terra’s fingers came for her once again. “Oh, give me strength…” She thought, as she was pinched out of the valley of breast and hoisted out into the world once more.
“YOU KNOW, CELES, I’M DOING YOU QUITE THE FAVOR HERE. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO ME -AND I KNOW JUST HOW YOU CAN~!”


Terra lifted her free arm, exposing her bare armpit, soaked with a layer of sweat and accompanied by a cloud of perspiration.
“IF YOU COULD JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND HELP CLEAN UP UNDER THERE~”
“Terra, no, y-you can’t seriously expect me to-”
Terra’s arm lurched forward, the wind rushing in Celes’s face
“Terra, Terra no. No, no, no, Terra! TERRA! TERRA WAI-”
Nothing she said could’ve stopped the momentum as she was shoved face first into the mire of her pit, getting a faceful of sweat and skin. She was dragged across the swampy landscape like a paintbrush to a canvas. Any time Terra brought her up for air, Celes would spit all the slime out of her mouth, barely having enough time to catch her breath as she was plunged back into the bog to soak up her perspiration. After what felt like hours, Celes was finally freed from her torment.
“GREAT JOB, CELES!”

Celes just groaned in response. At this point, she was utterly exhausted.
“BUT YOU’RE NOT DONE~!”
Celes’s limp body was quickly swapped into Terra’s other hand as she raised her other arm, airing out her other pit and immediately shoving Celes back into the muck.
“THAT’S IT, THERE YOU GO, GET ALL IN THERE~”


Celes was barely conscious at this point, soaked to the bone in sweat. She hadn’t even registered that Terra had finally taken her out of the other armpit. She groaned, blinking a couple times, getting an eyeful of Terra’s gargantuan pink, soft lips, both of them the collective size of a palace.
“ALL DONE~! YOU DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB, CELES~! SUCH A GOOD JOB, AS A MATTER OF FACT, THAT I THINK YOU DESERVE A REWARD~”
Celes could feel the wind on her face as she hurtled towards the wall of pillowy lips. She didn’t react initially, but as the wrinkle of Terra’s lip came closer and closer, she finally snapped back to the waking world. “Wait, I’m not rea-”
MMMMMWAH~!
Celes literally had her breath taken away, a trail of saliva as big as her following from Terra’s lips.
“T-Terra…?”
“HMMM… ONE ISN’T ENOUGH. NOT FOR A GOOD GIRL LIKE YOU~”

“Please, just give me a minute to-
MMMMWAH~!


Another trail followed, slung under the first. Celes could barely think of something to say before Terra made to kiss her again.
And again.
And again and again and again.
Until she placed the cute shrunken girl between her lips and began sucking on her like a hard candy. Her tongue lathered Celes’s body, sucking off all the sweat she forced her to soak up. As she suckled on the now sleeping sorceress, Terra thought to herself about the whole situation.
“I could definitely just help her… an Esuna would do the trick for sure.”
She stopped sucking for a moment, glancing down at Celes, who was now snoring in between her lips, exhausted from Terra’s antics. Terra grinned, giving another quick suckle and laying back on her bed
“But where’s the fun in that~?”


THE END

Lae'Zel's Loot by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for metroknight on Twitter! They wanted Lae'Zel to find a shrunken human in an abandoned mind flayer lab, and to make them her servant! Baldur's Gate 3 is fantastic, and so is Lae'Zel, so writing this was a joy! Hope you guys enjoy it as much I enjoyed writing it!

The Githyanki are a proud people. Exceptional warriors and dragonriders, one and all. And, despite their general dislike of most other peoples aside from their own, they have a very particular dislike of Mind Flayers. So, when the warrior Lae’Zel had decided to pursue the rumors of a Mind Flayer hideout nearby, she took it as a means to test herself in solo missions, hence why she had gone in completely alone. Although, as she skulked about the dark, empty halls, it might’ve proven to be for naught. The rumors were right, this WAS a Mind Flayer hideout, but there was a key detail that was left out: the fact it was completely abandoned. 


Tas’ki! This place is barren… I doubt it even has anything of value worth keeping.” She thought aloud, crossing her arms and tapping her foot as she looked around, spotting at least one door left open just a crack. “...I’ll check this one room and no others. I’ve no more time to waste here.” She scoffed, trudging through the doorway into the near-empty room. She scanned the room for something, anything- she rifled through books and vases and containers, all of them just as empty and dusty as the last. The more she searched, the more aggravated she grew, her scowl becoming more fanged and toothy before she finally tore open some sort of strange cupboard of skin. Within the flesh of the cupboard were small, metallic blue pods. She knew immediately what they were for -  storage of people the Mind Flayers had kidnapped. Although, she had never seen them be this small. She gave it a perplexed side-eye, before she looked back on the rest of the trashed room, piecing together precisely what it was she was standing in before finally it all came together. 


“This is a laboratory…” She growled, her scowl lessening as she realized why there wasn’t anything of value to be found. She turned her attention back to the pods. Typically, those contained kidnapped people, but she had to know whether or not the same was true for these ones. She dragged her finger across the containers, peering into each of their frozen contents. Most all of them seemed to contain people’s remains, save for one holding a fully intact human: You.


As your eyes adjusted, you weren’t met with the most pleasant of sights: rows of teeth as jagged and sharp as spears, a wall of yellow-green scaly skin surrounded by a veil of dark brown hair, paired with a scarred face painted around the eyes. When you yelped in surprise, recoiling back into the pod, it certainly did not make the gargantuan Githyanki feel like you were thankful, something she clearly took great irritation with as she grimaced at your cowardice.
“What? Have you never seen a Githyanki before, istik? Because, if not, there’s no reason for you to be so squeamish around your savior.” 

You ignored her words, still somehow trying to dig into the pod to get away from her. Lae’zel was now taking this very personally, her enormous hand coiling around you in a tight fist.
“I don’t appreciate you trying to escape from me, shka’keth. I didn’t have to save you, you know - I could have simply left you, frozen and alone in this derelict laboratory - but instead, I decided to go out of my way to search for something of value, and saved your pitiful life. Shouldn’t you be the least bit grateful?”
You didn’t know whether or not it was just a reaction of your brain being unfrozen or what, but your fear just wouldn’t subside. As her fist tightened around you, you squirmed against her clutches, closing your eyes and blurting “P-PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!! I DON’T WANNA DIEEE!!”

This, once again, did not resonate with your captor.


Lae’zel growled, her teeth bared, glistening with saliva. She couldn’t believe the gall of this human. Would that she could, she would crush it then and there; but, no, that would be such a waste. Especially after she went through all the trouble to find this lab and free this human. Mayhaps she should simply leave it to wander the dilapidated halls? No, she didn’t like that idea either. There had to be something…
Suddenly, her scowl vanished, replaced with a small bemused expression as she came up with an actual substantial idea for the human in her hands; she didn’t come here to save someone - she came here for loot. And she would have it…
“Hmph. Fine. If you will not be thankful, then I shall simply make you my revrykal - my servant.”

You stopped squirming for a moment, opening one of your eyes - the only visible part of your captor was her torso, decorated with intricate armor befitting a warrior of her status. Your eyes trailed upwards, past her breastplate, up her neck, until you saw her completely stoic face, meeting her almost blank gaze. She looked at you like you weren’t even a living thing. She gave you another squeeze, causing you to moan in pain
“As a warrior, I rarely have the time to keep up my hygiene. I’ve heard tell from others of your kind that my odor can be rather… overwhelming. So, your task - no, your very purpose from this moment on - will be to clean me using only your tongue. And I expect a thorough job, do you understand? Under no circumstances will you shirk your responsibilities and get lazy. You are to clean every inch of my body. Understood?”

She loosened her grip just enough to not cause you any more discomfort. You caught your breath, and asked her. “B-But… I… How can I clean your entire body? I’m barely the size of a ladybug - how can you expect me to clean your entire body?! I-It’s absurd! By the time I finish one part and move on to the next, by the time I’m done with that one, the previous part will be dirtied again! So how -”
“That’s precisely the point.” Lae’zel cut you off.

“Your task will never be truly complete - your work will never be done. And you shall never be freed, no matter how diligently you perform.”

The way she explained the whole thing so bluntly certainly didn’t lessen the impact -
Matter of fact, it probably made it even worse for you.
“Firstly, you’ll need to get used to the feel of my skin on your tongue…”

She reached for the back of her armor, undoing the knot keeping her armor to her chest, prying it off with one hand and letting it clatter to the floor. Her scaly skin shone in the pale light within the lab, her breasts and cleavage already glistening with sweat.


“Tongue out. Now.”

You sheepishly kept your mouth shut, turning your face away. A growl from Lae’zel and her thumb pressing on the back of your head was enough to force your tongue out. You lurched forward as she brought her hand towards her chest, whimpering as you were brought closer to it. Your tongue made contact with the coarse, moistened skin, and you recoiled, your eyes watering as her foul stench tickled the hairs in your nostrils. As she dragged you across, it felt like sandpaper on your tongue, scratching your taste buds so badly you feared you’d never be able to taste again. Unfortunately for you, they were just intact enough to get a thorough flavor in your mouth. It made you feel like retching, but you had no chance to as she continued the relentless assault on your mouth.


Finally, she stopped, holding you in the air for a moment as she kicked off her boots. You heard the metal clatter somewhere nearby before you felt the air around you rush upwards as you were lowered to the floor. She dropped you on the cold stone ground, caked in dust and detritus, giving you a moment to reorient yourself. You blinked rapidly in pain, focusing on the gnarly wall in front of you; it took you a moment to realize what it was, but you nearly gasped when you did.

It was her toes.

“Oh, gods…” You muttered, before you heard the CRASH! of her sitting down on a bookshelf that had long fallen down.
“Now it’s your turn.”

She parted her big and second toe, thick threads of sweat stretching across them both.
“In.”

You cringed, pinching your nose shut with your fingers, not wanting to upset her further. You took a deep breath, and rushed straight in, snapping one of the strands like it was the finish line in a race, darting to the inner toe cleavage as fast as you could. Much to her surprise, you took to your task like a fish to water. You took one drag of the rough flesh and immediately started hacking up a lung. Before she could notice, though, you quickly went back to work, keeping all your reactions to a minimum as you lapped away at the slime, slithering down your gullet and churning your stomach like you’d eaten poison.


After what felt like forever, Lae’zel wedged her finger between you and her foot, flicking you off like a piece of grime. You were sent tumbling backwards, stopped harshly by a hard stump behind you. Looking behind you, you saw the immensity of her finger. Turning back forward, you saw her clawed thumb scraping across the floor, pinching you back up and wheeling you around to her rear and dropping you down. She shimmied her underwear down, exposing a bit of her buttcrack to you.
“Go on. Kiss it. Consider it a reward.”
You grimaced as you stepped towards the enormous green valley, staring up at the titanic cheek and gulping. You forced your eyes shut, puckered up, and gave it a quick peck. You breathed a sigh of relief, only for Lae’zel to interject, spoiling your moment.
“You can do better than that, vin’isk. Give me more of your affection.”

You groaned in frustration, having no other choice but to kiss the cheek again.
“What did I say about getting lazy?”

With a whimper, you kissed her cheek over and over and over, before finally pulling away and looking up at her bemused face for approval.
“Not bad… but I have another cheek.”

She gave the other side of her butt a few tiny taps, beckoning you towards it. You sighed, marching over to the other cheek and puckering up, giving the enormous mound a flurry of smooches.
“That’s enough. I tire of this place, and we must leave. Come here. I’ll show you where you shall be kept for the rest of your days.”

It was the most blase condemnation you’d ever heard. She didn’t even wait for you, standing up, pulling her pants back up and gripping you in her fist once more and hoisting you back up to her chest. You initially thought she’d be keeping you betwixt her breasts - until she lifted her arm.

The stench was vile. You coughed so much you could swear some dollops of blood were spat out along with whatever phlegm had collected in your throat. You really, really didn’t want to go in there.
“This spot is where my scent is strongest, revrykal. I suggest you breathe deep of me until you become accustomed - otherwise, given your size, I fear your health will likely suffer. And neither of us would want that, would we?”

You careened forwards into the mire of reeking scales, stuck fast to the flesh like a fly to a glue trap. You struggled to pull free, only for a thick, almost rubbery film of slimy sweat to whip you back in. There was only one way out of this - for Lae’zel to take you out herself.
“It seems you’re quite secure in there, now. Good. It wouldn’t be prudent to let slip my bounty, now, would it? Especially when it’s such a faithful and hardworking revrykal like yourself. Ready yourself - I make to quit this place.”
“Oh, gods, oh, gods, oh, GODS-” Your mutters turned to a shrill shriek as Lae’zel lowered her arm, bathing you in a dark chamber of humid slime. Once her arm was down, she smirked, having heard your pathetic scream. She made to retrieve her discarded armors from the floor, fastening them back on, trapping you under another layer of chainmail.

As she headed back out into the light of the outside world, she raised a hand to shield her face from the overbearing light of the sun. It was scorching hot today, she was sure to build up a sweat. She let her face morph into a toothy, devilish grin as she thought to herself.
“Time to really put this new toy of mine to the test…”

THE END


Champion-Shrink Bout by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted two fictional MMA fighters to duke it out, where one of them shrinks! I really, really got into this idea, turning it into a slow burn kind of story. I had a great time writing this one, and I hope you guys enjoy it!

It was set to be the fight of the century: Sami “Strongarm”, a lightweight fighter, vs Camila “Bruta”, the current lightweight champion, were set to duke it out this upcoming Saturday. Sami was roughly six feet tall, lean and lithe, gorgeous face, short blonde hair, and the confidence of a raging narcissist, but with the talent and ability to back it up. Camila, on the other hand, was a five foot nothing Latina woman with hair dyed a dark red, a nasty attitude, fiery temper, and a smug, ugly, downright punchable face. Of course, that was her greatest asset: Camila’s main tactic was angering the opponent enough to cause them to make a huge mistake, and then punish them for it. Hard. In preparation for the fight, Sami watched some videos of Camila’s previous fights. She’d never seen so many liver blows.


Sami did, of course, have her advantages as well. Due to her stamina and build, she’d likely be able to shrug off some of the more agitating blows from Camila. She’d also decided that she’d use Camila’s own strategy against her. She’d taunt and egg on her on during the buildup to the match and during interviews. All Sami had to do in the ring was keep her cool, give Camila a few solid hits, and she’d be deemed the new lightweight champion. She just had to put in the rest of this time to train.


And training was precisely what she was doing right now - she was in the middle of a jog to the store to pick up some protein, adorned with a gray sweatshirt with the hood drawn. Today was Monday, just in time for their sale. She snagged the protein she always used, bringing it up to the front counter of the convenience store, when a brunette woman with an empty bug cage came up to her. “Excuse me, ma’am, you didn’t happen to see my husband anywhere around here, have you? I put this down for a few seconds to look at something, and the next I look, he’s gone!” She asked. Sami raised her eyebrow at the woman’s question. “No, sorry, I haven’t…” She responded, before immediately checking by her feet and under her sneakers to make sure she hadn’t stepped on anyone, spying something clinging to her shoelace. She leaned down to pinch it off. “This him?” She asked, holding the squirming thing between her fingers. “Oh, yes, thank you, ma’am! Honestly, Harold, you need to learn to stay in your container!” She said, quickly taking the miniscule man and putting them in the bug cage, shutting the latch. She quickly left the store, thanking Sami again. She told her it was no problem, and as she left, Sami glanced at the husband slung around his wife’s hips. “Poor guy…” She thought.


The shrinking virus was a relatively recent pandemic. No one quite understood how it worked, or where it came from. Some biologists speculated that a dormant gene that all humans have been carrying since the beginning of their evolution had simply activated. Others speculated that it was man-made, and that whoever made it was holding out on the antidote for a high price. Either way, everyone knew one thing: it was contagious, and, as far as some were aware, there was no one who was immune. Of course, with the drastic new virus ravaging the world for at least a year, a few laws had been passed surrounding the tinies themselves. Notably, none of them were good, and protests have been held since their passing. 


The first law passed, a few months after the initial outbreak, was that all tinies would need to be with a “guardian” or “caregiver” - usually a loved one or someone in your immediate family. However, the second law, passed mere days after the first, was that tinies were not considered human - rather, they were considered the property of whomever claimed the position of “caregiver.” Unfortunately, there is no way to actually verify if someone is a proper caregiver, which lead to many being abducted off the streets and kept by people, any repercussions waived as they simply claimed to be their victim’s caregiver.

Basically, you really, really didn’t want to get it. Sami, however, wasn’t worried about that at the moment. She simply bought her protein and jogged back home to her apartment. When she got home. She put her protein in the pantry and lay down on her couch to rest her body, scrolling her phone, checking her social media. “Oh, shit, I should wash my hands.” She thought, sitting up and heading to the sink to rinse up. As she dried her hands, she jumped a bit when her phone vibrated on the countertop as she got a call from her doctor. She quickly toweled her hands off and answered. “Y’ello?” “Hi, Sami, this is Dr. Jess, just calling to confirm your appointment this Friday?” “Yeah, 10 in the morning, right?” “Yes, ma’am.” “Alright, sounds good, then. See you Friday.” “Thank you very much!” She said, hanging up.


“Just a few more days…” Sami thought, walking into her bathroom to shower. As the warm water rushed down her body and she sudsed herself up, she couldn’t help but cough a bit - most likely just a matter of not drinking enough water and getting a dry throat or something. She dried off, put on her night clothes (a bra and some sweatpants), climbing into bed and drifting off to sleep…


TUESDAY


Sami woke up before her alarm clock, turning it off before it could start blaring. She stretched, made herself some coffee, pulled on her workout clothes and drove over to her local gym. Stepping in, she found an open sit-up bench, popped in her earbuds, and got to work, crunching her abs and working up a sweat. She could feel her core burning like a bonfire. “56…57…58…59…60…!” She muttered to herself, keeping count. As she exercised, a shadow fell over her, the silhouette familiar to the exercising woman: Camila Bruta. In the flesh.

“Can I help you with something, or are you just gonna stand there looking ugly and pretending to be taller than me?” Sami mocked. “Nothin’. Just lookin’ at the loser I’m gonna trounce this weekend.” Camila retorted. “That’s great. Now, would you mind stalking me somewhere farther away? I’m counting to 100 here, and I got 6/10ths of the way through before your ugly mug came here to gawk at me like a dumbass.” “You got a real mouth on you, huh?” “Yeah?” Sami stood up, looming over her, Camila just barely coming up to her collarbone. “Wanna make something of it, short stuff?” “Maybe I do, ya big bimbo!” Camila said, standing on the tips of her toes to properly get in Sami’s face.


A crowd had gathered around them by now, phones held out to record what they thought would be a big fight. They both looked around at the audience of people. “There’s no way I can beat your shit in here…” Sami said. “Yeah?! Why not, bitch?!” “‘Cus I’m gonna need a bigger audience so everyone can see I knocked your ass out!” Sami snapped, pointing at the audience. “And if anyone here wants to see it…” She turned to face them, “Come to the Fitzgerald-Polanski Arena, 9:00 PM! You’ll all get to see me, Sami Strongarm, whoop this shortstack and claim the championship title for myself!” She said, getting a cheer from the crowd. Camila just scowled, heading to a different set of equipment. 


Sami finished up her workout, her and Camila eyeing each other down occasionally. When she went to leave the gym, she noticed Camila throwing something out that looked like a bug. She could barely make out her muttering “...fucking weakass loser…” before she walked out. “Must’ve been a tiny or something… Jeez, what an arrogant bitch.” She thought, heading out of the gym to go get some lunch. As she stepped out, she felt a sudden sneeze, quickly moving her face into her elbow to cover it up. She shook it off, heading to a local cafe to get a salad.


While she sat and ate, she couldn’t stop sneezing, taking napkins from the dispenser and blowing her nose. “Why the hell am I so sniffly? Is it my allergies or something?” She thought to herself. If it didn’t go away, she’d probably have to bring it up with her doctor on Friday. She finished up, heading back home for the day. When she got in her driveway, she checked her phone to remind herself when the public interview with her and Camila was; Thursday at noon. She took a mental note, heading back into the apartment to relax for the rest of the day. For some reason though, she kept coughing. When she took her shower, she didn’t notice the thin few strands of hair falling off, each of them just barely getting smaller…


WEDNESDAY


She went about her morning routine, the only difference being the inbox full of emails from her manager, Dan, demanding she call him. She groaned, checking her contacts and calling him up to get it over with. He picked up almost immediately. “What is i-” “ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR FUCKIN’ MIND?!” He bleated. “What, what is it?” “WHADDAYOU THINK?! THAT SHIT AT THE GYM! YESTERDAY!! WITH CAMILA!!!” “What about it, nothing bad happened-” “IT’S ALL OVER THE INTERNET! INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND EVERYTHING!!” “Isn’t that good? I made it into a thing to hype up the match!” “Irrelevant. Totally and completely fucking irrelevant. You shouldn’t be doing stuff like this before the interview! Why couldn’t you have done it after?!” “Because it didn’t happen in the fucking future, Dan, it happened then and I had to deal with it!” “Didn’t I tell you not to start with her?!” “Didn’t we BOTH come up with the idea to mess with her and get in her head days before the match?!” “Yes, but-” “But nothing, Dan, it fucking happened, so just live with it” 


Dan sighed, clearly agitated. “Fine. Fine! You are so GOD damn lucky the media didn’t go crazy with this, Sami. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go and cover your ass.” “Yeah, and while you’re doing that, start crying about how you’ll never actually get to touch my ass.” “Do you always have to be so crass?” “Yes. Also, thanks for rhyming. Bye.” Sami hung up, stuffing the phone in her pocket and sighing. Dan was a nice guy, but talking to him always made Sami exhausted. She coughed into her hand, groaning in disgust and getting an allergy pill.


Since Sami had exercised Wednesday, she was taking today to rest. Since she had the time off, she decided she’d head to the supermarket to pick up groceries. She bought some food and decided to stock up on toiletries. Strangely enough, though, when she was searching down the aisle for toilet paper, who else did she see but Camila, again. At first, she just ignored her, but Camila, being herself, decided to pick an argument. Again.


“What’re you doing here, huh?” She instigated. “What, is it illegal to shop now, shortstuff?” “Whatever. I’m not gonna cause you shit today - my dumbass manager reamed me for it.” “Pfft. Same here.” “They just don’t get it, you know?” “Trust me, I do, but they don’t get paid to understand us, they get paid to manage us.” “Yeah, I know… still such a pain in the neck.” “Yeah… yeah.” Sami agreed. “Oh, yeah, hey, I got a question.” “Make it quick.” “What was that thing you threw out at the gym yesterday?” Sami asked. “Oh, that? Just some tiny I’d had for a bit, but they were getting kinda crusty and stuff, so I tossed ‘em.” “Hahahaha! Serves ‘em right, to be honest. Maybe, if they didn’t wanna get tossed, they shoulda been better at their job.” “Pff, ha! Yeah, they should’ve!” “Yeah, yeah… anyways, I’m all set, so I’m getting outta here. By the way, you oughta get yourself some deodorant or something, ‘cus girl, you stink something fierce.” “Ah, shuddup! If you were tiny, I’d make your bitch ass huff this stink 24/7!” “Ha! Keep dreaming, oompa loompa.” Sami said, speed walking away to the counter, leaving Camila to seethe.


She drove home, satisfied enough with her day to spend the rest of it at home. She sneezed into a tissue, groaning. She never noticed the snot getting smaller in the tissue…


THURSDAY


Today was the big day: the public interview. Sami felt more sick than ever, but still not terrible enough to call it off. She could do this. She took some benadryl and waited outside for her manager, Dan (they decided he would drive her there so people wouldn’t find her actual car). He pulled up in the parking lot, and they drove off to the arena (even though the interview was late, they still had to help set up everything for the event).


As she walked around the halls of the arena, her head throbbed. She was exhausted for whatever reason. “Sami… Sami!” Dan said, snapping his fingers in Sami’s face. “Yeah, yeah, I’m here, I’m good.” “Are you sure? You don’t look good-” “Ah, Dan, you know I’m gorgeous.” “Oh, shut up, you know what I meant.” “Yeah, I know…” “Y’need to lie down? Want me to get you, like, a water?” “no, no, I’ll be fine, I swear. I’m seein’ my doctor tomorrow. I’ll be fa… fa… FACHOOO!” She sneezed into her elbow. “Bless you.” “Thank you. I’ll be fine, I swear.” “Alright… I trust you on this. But if ANYTHING happens, tell me, alright?” “Yeah, OK…” Sami caved.


Finally, after hours of set up, it was time. Sami and Camila took their spots. “Ladies and gentleman, we have here the Champion and her Challenger: Camila Bruta and Sami Strongarm!!” The MC spoke, getting everyone hyped up. “Ms. Bruta, how do you feel about your opponent?He asked, putting the mic to her mouth. “Easy pickings. I’ll finish it in no time flat.” “And you, Ms. Strongarm?” “You kidding? I’ll smoke this shortie like a cigarette.” “Why, you-” Camila muttered.


“Enough about your opponent, though: how are you both feeling right now?” He asked, putting the mic in Camila’s face. “I’m ready to go, man. I could wail on her right now - but I’m saving all my strength for this Saturday. I’ll turn tall, thin and blonde over there into a pretty pile of pulp!” “Ms. Strongarm, your response?” He said, basically asking her for a witty comeback. “Sorry, but right now, I’m a bit drowsy…” “You’re… drowsy?” “Yeah, but it ain’t a big deal… I could take this troglodyte in my sleep.” “TROGLODYTE?!”


Half the crowd booed, the other half cheering, every single time either of them answered a question. After the interview was over, Sami went to Dan. “Dan?” “Yeah?” “I. Am fucking. Exhausted. Please take me home.” “You got it, Sam.” He said. They both knew better than to do their usual banter. They drove home in silence, and Sami headed home, collapsing in her bed, absolutely exhausted…


FRIDAY


Sami woke up, feeling like she’d become a blob of living slime. She looked at her phone, seeing a reminder of her doctor’s appointment. She groaned, getting up, not even getting breakfast for herself aside from a granola bar. “I’ll get some donuts after or something…” she decided, climbing into her car and driving to the doctor’s office. She checked in, sat on the bench, waiting for her to call her in. She felt like she was burning up, continually coughing into her hand. “I should’ve brought a mask or something, jeez…”

“Samantha?” “Just ‘Sami’ is fine…” Sami said, getting up and trudging over. As they walked, Sami felt like her head was filled with helium. She sat on the sheet on the bench. “So, how do you feel?” “Terrible. I… I think I got a fever…” “Well, that’s why you’re here for a check-up. I’ll find out. Here, say ‘ahhhh…’” “Ahhhh…” Sami opened her mouth, the doctor sticking a thermometer in at the metal end. “Close.” She did as the doctor ordered. “Open.” And again. “102. Definitely a fever.” “Damn it…” “Hang on, though, I’ve got some more tests to run. Let’s check your ears.” She said, getting the tool, poking the hot light into the canal to peek inside. “Oh…” “What? What is it, doc?” “That’s ugly as sin.” “Getting the sense it’s not anything good.” “It sure isn’t. Hang on…” She rummaged around in a drawer, pulling out a pair of scissors.

“Would you mind if I just had one strand of your hair?” “What for?” “I’m just running a test, that’s all. I’m not gonna screw up your haircut, if that’s what you’re afraid of.” “...Fine.” Sami agreed, letting her take a strand. “I’ll be right back.” She said, heading out. Sami closed her eyes, half-sleeping. “God, I’m so fucking hungry… I just wanna get out of here and get myself some food… I could go for a bacon, egg and cheese or something right now… on a croissant…”


Her thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open to the doctor’s return. “So, what’s up?” Sami asked. The doctor held the clipboard close to her. “Um… Samantha?” “I told you, Sami is fine.” “Alright, um, Sami… there’s no easy way to tell you this.” “...Tell me what?” Sami was sitting up straight now. She felt her heart starting to race. The doctor just sighed, looking solemnly at the clipboard, and took a deep breath.


“Sami… you have the shrink virus.”


There was a pause. A long, pregnant pause. Not even outside in the halls.”I…” Sami looked at the clipboard, then to the doctor. “I’m what?” “Shrinking. And I’m afraid that it’s…” “Don’t. Don’t… don’t finish that sentence…” Sami gulped, her breathing starting to get quick and ragged. “Gimme that!” She snatched the clipboard out of the doctor’s hands, reading it over. None of it made any sense to her. “I… I don’t understand, you- I can’t read this, how the hell-!” She suddenly stood up, throwing the clipboard to the ground and screaming “Can you just tell me that?! Huh?! How?!” “Sami, I know it’s hard-” “SHUT UP! You- you god damn, penny-pinching… I’ll bet you just want me to buy some drugs or something, don’t you, you greedy fuck, you-” “Sami. The virus is incurable.” She said it so bluntly.


Sami clenched her fist so hard it turned pale. “No, that… that’s not…” She couldn’t hold back her tears any longer. “Oh, God… Oh my God…” She said, putting her hand over her mouth to stifle the noise of her crying. The doctor just stood there as Sami let everything out. “I-I was… I was going to-to get breakfast after this. A b-bacon, egg and cheese… but now I… I…” She fell back on the bench, her face ugly from crying. “What am I even supposed to do…?” She asked, waiting for a response she didn’t get. “Well?! You’re the fucking doctor! What?! What am I supposed to fucking do now?!” She yelled. The doctor just calmly took a breath. “I… I don’t know. There’s nothing you really can do. What I suggest, though: Go home. Go home and pray that I’m wrong.”


It took Sami a few minutes to recover before she stormed out. “Wait, miss, you need to pay!” The woman at the counter said. “Leave her alone.” The doctor said. “She’s… going through a lot right now.” “So… what should I do?” The doctor just sighed. “...Take her off our patients list.”


Sami got home, swung the door open, and collapsed onto her bed, not even bothering to take off her sneakers. And she just sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. How did this happen? Why now? Why not later? Wait a minute - it was that little fucker at the convenience store! He was contagious! That son of a bitch! She should’ve just fucking stepped on him right then and there. Then she wouldn’t be in this mess. She should call Dan, let him know what’s happening, cancel the match before-


The match. It was tomorrow. Oh God. What was she going to do?! She clenched her pillow, steadying her breath and looking up at her ceiling. Just… what was she going to do now? What could she do now…? Nothing she’d do would matter, anyway. She was going to be tiny soon. Everything in her apartment, the things she’d collected… gone. All made worthless. No… no, it wasn’t worthless! She was still a person! And she was going to use whatever time she had left to accomplish at least one thing! She’d use her last days as a person to reach the top! Tomorrow…


She’d fight… and win!


SATURDAY
THE MATCH


Sami didn’t pay attention to anything she did that day. None of it seemed to matter in the first place. All she did was go through the motions, lying about, eating when she needed to. She mostly just watched the news. Not that it mattered to her anymore. She’d be small and alone. What good did news do her? None at all. She coughed into her hand, some small spurts of blood splattering on her bare hand. She grimaced, clenching her fist.


After a few hours lamenting her situation, she looked at the time, realizing she needed to get going. She aimlessly got her outfit from the closet, got into her car and drove to the arena. She didn’t know if she was saving her mental energy for the fight or just that her mind was in a fog. It was probably a mixture of both. She headed in through the backstage, donning her costume in the dressing room. Dan asked if she was OK. She just responded with a half-hearted “yeah…”


“LADIESSSSS AAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEN, THE FIGHT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE!! THE CHAMPION, THE BRUTALIZER, THE LATINA DYNAMITE, CAMILA BRUTA!!”

The crowd’s roaring cheer was like a lion ringing through the halls.
“AND HER CHALLENGER, WINNER OF LAST YEAR’S ROOKIE ROYALE, THE BLONDE DYNAMO, SAMIIIII STRONGAAAARM!”

Sami tightened her face and raised her fist while staring at the ground. She couldn’t keep her mind off the horrible intrusive thoughts - the most pervasive being that she’d shrink during the match. She just swallowed. That wouldn’t happen. “Just… just focus, Sami…” She looked ahead at the woman in front of her, just a couple dozen feet away. “You can do this. Just fight her. Beat her.”
“THE REFEREE HAS ENTERED THE ARENA! WE WAIT FOR HIS SIGNAL…”
A long quiet. The calm before the storm. The referee brought his hands up, then quickly chopped down
“FIGHT!”


An explosion of cheers as the two fighters rushed in. “Just focus…” She thought. “Focus… focus… foc- FUCK-!” She wasn’t paying attention until it was too late: Camila had coiled her way just under Sami’s chest, aiming for a liver blow. Sami quickly made to block, barely changing the direction of Camila’s fist to redirect to her stomach instead, causing her to reel in pain. “Fucking Christ, what a monster-! But-” Sami pulled back her fist, “At this distance…” She swung her fist onto Camila’s cheek “I can definitely hit you!” “Hands off, shortstack!” Sami yelled, repeatedly punching Camila in the face. Camila wasn’t taking this lying down, though, getting angrier with each hit, using it to punch Sami in the stomach even more. After a few punches to the gut, Sami was keeled over, feeling like she couldn’t take anymore. “Have a nice nap, Pauline Bunyan!” Camila taunted, punching her directly in the face, dazing her as she fell to the ground.


The ref started counting. Sami couldn’t hear it. She was lost in her own thoughts.
“I’m… I’m on the ground? Why? Camila… punched me. Need to wake up. Wake up, me! Come on!” She stood back up, the ref addressing her as soon as she did.”I-I’m awake!” Sami blurted “How many fingers am I holding up?” “I said I’m awake!” “How many fingers am I holding up, ma’am?” “Two! Two fingers!” “Alright, take your stance!” He said, stepping back and holding his hands up, waiting to signal her back in. She put up her fists, and the fight resumed. They stepped to hit each other, right as the bell rang.  


She returned to her corner, drenched in sweat. She could feel the beads shrinking as she sat there, taking a drink and rinsing her mouth with the help of her team. “Five minutes already. Fucking Christ…” She thought to herself, eyeing Camila down. “I can’t let this drag out. Gotta make it a three-rounder. No chance I’ll last all five. Not like this…” “Fighters, to your spots!” The ref commanded. They took their positions, and resumed the fight once again.

Sami didn’t waste a single second, immediately swinging for Camila’s torso, landing a hit right in her stomach. “Ya like that?! Huh?! Ya like that?!” She said, whaling on Camila with all her might. Camila took hold of one of Sami’s fists, smirking up at her, blood trickling down her lips. “My turn.” She taunted, reeling back her hand and punching Sami square in the jaw. “Yeah, take it, Goldilocks!” She mocked, laying a few more punches on before climbing onto her body, clenching Sami’s arm, in an attempt to pin her. Sami, however, slipped free of Camila’s grip, grabbing her body, and aiming her down to the floor. “Why don’t YOU take a nice, long NAP!” She shouted, suplexing her into the mat. Sami stood up and got into her corner, waiting for Camila to stand back up. The ref barely got to the number 3 before she’d stood back up and put up her dukes. 


“Haven’t had enough?” Sami taunted. “Not by a long shot.” Camila said, cracking her neck. The two took a moment before rushing at each other, furiously exchanging blows neither one budging against the other until the bell rang.


Sami sat in her corner, contemplating her next move. “This is it. After this round, I’ll be all out. I have to… have to pull out a victory. I can’t shrink until I become champion!” She said, steeling her resolve as the bell rang, signaling the 3rd round. As the ref signaled them back in, the two went back to exchanging blows - headshots, liver blows, you name it, they did it. Things came to a head as two of their respective blows connected at the same time, Sami’s connecting to Camila’s head and Camila’s landing in Sami’s liver. Camila collapsed to the floor, and Sami limped to her corner. “Come on, you bitch, stay down…” She thought. She felt something rise in her throat, hacking up splotches of blood, staining her white gloves with red. That wasn’t the worst part, though. The stains were shrinking rapidly. “God damn it, no… no!” She thought, looking up to see Camila already getting back up. “Oh, you’ve gotta be fucking kidding!” She thought, flabbergasted, as Camila took a fighting stance. “This is it, Sami. All or nothing. You need to finish this in one punch. One fucking punch…” 


Sami took her spot in the ring across from Camila. She put up her fists. “One punch…” The ref signaled, Sami reeled back from one of Camila’s failed swings, wound her fist back to take one for herself, blinked.


And all she could see was a wall of spandex. “No…”

She heard something digging through… wherever she was. She didn’t want to believe it. “No, God, please, no…!”
Despite her prayers, the worst was inevitable.


High above her, Camila Bruta ogled her.

She had shrunk.


Camila just… looked at her. It was deathly quiet. Then she snorted, her face creeping into a smile. Then she burst out laughing.


“HEY, EVERYONE, LOOK! SAMI STRONGARM AIN’T SO STRONG ANYMORE!”


And then the crowd burst into fits of uproarious laughter. Sami tried to get away, but Camila planted her boot right on top of her.


"NUH-UH, YOU AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE, BUG!"


Camila ground her back and forth, getting a scream of pain from the diminished girl. After injuring her a bit, she pinched the shrunken Sami up, showing her off to the crowd like some sort of trophy.


“I THINK I OUGHTA CALL YOU ‘SAMI SQUIRT’ FROM NOW ON, HUH? WHAT DO WE THINK, PEOPLE? SA-MI SQUIRT! SA-MI SQUIRT!”


She started chanting, humiliating her in front of absolutely everyone. Sami tried to cover her nude body, but she couldn’t hide her flowing tears. Camila just wore the same terrifying grin.


“POOR SAMI’S ALL BY HERSELF NOW, HUH? HAHAHA! DON’T YOU WORRY, YOU LITTLE BITCH: GUESS WHO YOUR NEW CAREGIVER’S GONNA BE?!”

Sami felt like she could vomit as Camila put a hand to her ear, getting the crowd to cheer. She immediately understood.
Camila was taking Sami for herself.


“THAT’S RIGHT, SQUIRT: YOURS TRULY! DOESN’T THAT SOUND FUN~?”

The whole crowd “Oooo’ed” at that.

“YOU’RE GONNA LOVE IT, SQUIRT, HEHE.”

Camila brought her new pet Sami in for a big, long kiss, ending with a MWAH! before dumping her into the front of her sweat-ridden spats.

“OOPS~!”


As the crowd laughed, Camila leaned down, whispering to her:
“Told ya you’d be huffing my stink, bitch."

They snapped closed, leaving Sami to soak up Camila’s musk and sweat with a faceful of crotch while Camila got to soak up all the glory of another successful victory. Her stomach growled. She wanted to go home. It was dark and muggy and smelly and horrible. The sweat clung to her body like it was a second layer of skin. She wished this was a nightmare. But it was all painfully real.


She could feel Camila’s movements as she walked back to the locker room, plopping down on the bench and thumbing her pants open.

“HEY THERE, BITCH. WHAT WAS ALL THAT TALK OF ‘SHORT STUFF’, EH? HEHEHE. GOT ANYTHING TO SAY, HUH, YOU LITTLE FUCKING INSECT?”

Sami couldn’t hold back anymore. She clung onto Camila’s clit, tears streaming like waterfalls. “I… I wanna go home…” She sobbed.

Camila just… smirked.

“OH, YOU ARE GONNA BE FUN~”


She snapped it closed, smashing Sami back into the lips of her vagina. When she was fastened, she could feel Camila's broad digits mashing her into the fleshy crevasse, followed by an ear-bursting moan and a heavy chortle.


This was it. Sami’s life was over. Her fate was sealed.

All she was now was Camila’s shrunken pet…


THE END

Lae'Zel's Loot 2: Curbed by Karlach by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A sequel to Lae'Zel's loot for metroknight! They wanted the story back at the camp and to have the tiny encounter a giant Karlach! I love writing for these characters - really lets me flex that medieval/fantastical dialogue I love so much. Hope you guys enjoy it!

It had been at least a week since Lae’Zel had acquired her new slave - that slave being you. Over the course of those days, she had used you at every opportunity, making you serve her in a multitude of ways; obviously, she kept you lapping at the sweat all over her body, but she'd gradually expanded your role to generally pampering her. Making you brush her teeth or pick crumbs out from between her jagged rows; filing down her nails, each of which was as sharp as an arrowhead. Menial, backbreaking, disgusting task after task after task. And at the end of every day, they'd find youselves stuffed back into her sweltering armpit. 


They couldn’t discern much of anything else with Lae’Zel taking up your entire… well, everything, but they did at least manage to figure out that she wasn’t traveling alone. They weren’t sure how many, but there were definitely a couple voices and names they could now recognize. There was Shadowheart - she and Lae’Zel particularly didn’t get along. Then there was Karlach - oddly enough, it seemed that her and Lae’Zel got along rather well, likely due to both of you being hardened warriors, but you noticed that Karlach tended to be a lot more whimsical than your colossal captor. 


Still, though, learning about the outside world would only do so much good if they were trapped in the boiling bog tucked in Lae-Zel's underarm. No, they'd need to find an opportunity to slip away. Of course, this was easier said than done, given they spent quite literally every moment plastered to Lae'Zel's skin; the two were practically inseparable. So all they could do, whenever they weren't being worked to the bone or soaked to your innards, was pray to any higher power who'd lend an ear to save you from this nightmare.


Right now, however, they were toiling away, filing Lae'Zel's nails to a honed point. She seemed to particularly enjoy forcing you to do these sorts of menial tasks, especially after long days like this where she’d just spend it trekking somewhere with her companions. 


As you slaved away at Lae’Zel’s nail, you kept trying to concoct some sort of turgid escape scheme, immediately discarding every half-baked idea with every glance up at the gargantuan Githyanki. She noticed your peeks at her, staring daggers at you.
“Keep your eyes on your work, revrykal. If I find my nails are uneven, you’ll be going another day eating scraps off my foot. Again. And you wouldn’t want that…”
She turned her head and leered down at you.

“Would you?”

You quickly nodded in disapproval.
“I thought not. Keep working, foolish little vin’sik. Lest I’ll have to punish-”


“Oy, Lae’Zel! Look sharp!”
“Wha- Gaagh!

Lae’Zel recoiled as a colossal red figure brought her in for a hug, haughty chuckles emanating from its mouth. You froze in fear, watching this creature easily wrestle your captor.

“Shka’keth! What the hells do you think you’re doing Karlach?!”

So, this red monster was Karlach…
Wait, THAT was Karlach?! Sure, you didn’t have anything but her voice to go on, but… this certainly wasn’t what you expected.

“Ah, I didn’t have anything else better to do, so I figured I could hang out with you.”

The crimson tiefling’s gaze met your form, the pupils within a warm orange, contrasting the calm white of her eye.

“Ohhh, what’s that you’ve got there? Looks kinda cute. Is it like a pet or something?”
“That’s none of your business! Now I’m very busy, so, if you please -”

She wrested an arm out from Karlach’s hug, and pointed to her spot in the camp a few feet away.
“Ah, come on, I’m not gonna -”
“Just. Go.”

Lae’Zel growled, and Karlach relented to her request, letting her free and walking over to her spot; not before giving you a wink, of course.


Lae’Zel groaned, cracking her neck from side to side.

“Zhak vo’n’ah duj… That woman needs to learn some restraint.”

You whimpered a little - this could’ve been your chance to escape, had you said something. It seems like Lae’Zel sensed your thoughts, shooting you a glare and a grimace. After a moment, her expression shifted, from mischievous curiosity, to a devilish grin.

“You know, I acquired an interesting amulet on my recent travels - an amulet of cursed silence. So long as you wear it, you, obviously, can’t speak. And I happen to know thanks to a certain kainyank that when you put it on, it can’t be removed. Now, would it not be truly terrible if my party and I were to cast a simple shrinking spell to ‘remove the threat’ from it being used. Oh, wait.”
She pulled a small object out of her pocket.

“We did exactly that. What a coincidence. It’d be such a shame if I were to slip this onto your puny~ little~ neck~”


As you turned to run, her enormous hand blanketed over you, turning over and folding her fingers around you. You watched helplessly as the trinket closed in on your meek neck. “NO! NO, PLEASE, DON’T, I-I BESEECH YOU, HAVE MERCY-!” Were the last words you squealed out before the innocent-looking bauble was slipped past your head, robbing you of your speech. Lae’Zel let you loose on her thigh, subduing her laughter as she watched you try to pry off the silver chain of the amulet, silently screaming what could only be assumed to be protests. Not that it mattered anymore what you were trying to say - the only one who knew what you were saying was you, and only in your mind. Lae’Zel, of course, found this absolutely hilarious. 

“You seem to be having fun down there. It gladdens me to see my faithful revrykal enjoying the gift of their master. Now, tell me how much you appreciate this present, vin’isk.”

Ha. Ha. Hilarious. You tried to curse at her, and, obviously, no words came out. Practically the only benefit to this thing was being able to berate your owner without her hearing. Wasn’t going to help you now, though.


“My, you can’t even express your gratitude for what I’ve done? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Typical ungrateful pets, not knowing how good they’ve got it - even after their beloved owners adorn them with a shiny new collar. I suppose I’ll just have to punish you. But, let’s be honest - are you all that surprised?”

You nodded your head “no.” Lae’Zel simply grinned, lifting her arm.
“I’m glad to see you understand your position in all this. Now open that inaudible mouth of yours and get licking.”

 

You silently bemoaned your slimy fate as she plunged you back into the ooze within her underarm. You squirmed about as she brought her arm down and trapping you back beneath the familiar grime. You turned up your nose as the sludge trickled down your throat and seeped down your nostrils, slithering into your stomach and splashing amongst the bile in your guts. Your throat wretched at the disgusting sensation, and you instinctively stifled your nausea with a forced swallow. Despite the horrific torture, it was all too painfully familiar. You close your eyes, opening your mouth; you’d rather do as Lae’Zel said and get out sooner than to not. Lae’Zel, for what good it was worth, simply ignored you, finishing the job you’d started. Her movements jostled you around, like a die under a cup. Thankfully, you were adhered just enough to not have it affect you too much, but you were all too accustomed to this kind of treatment. You just let yourself get abused, letting your consciousness slip away as Lae’Zel continued about her life…

…………………………


When you awoke, you saw something you hadn’t seen in weeks; the starry night sky. You blinked a bit, shooting up out of the glue of Lae’Zel’s sweat, looking around to see the entire camp sound asleep. Including Lae’Zel - snoring like a hibernating bear. Completely unconscious. Completely unaware.


This was it.
This was your chance.

And you’d be a fool not to take it.


You peeled yourself out of the glue trap of Lae’Zel’s underarm, jumping out and letting yourself tumble onto her sleeping mat. You clamber up to your feet, sprinting away from Lae’Zel, not stopping to look back for even one instant. You’d run so fast and carelessly, you’d accidentally rammed right into an enormous, angular, fleshy object; looking up, you saw the colossal nose of a woman with long raven hair, fast asleep. Her face shifted slightly, and you froze for a moment as you observed her for her next action.
“Mmngh… Stupid Githyanki… scum… zzzz…”
You wiped your brow and silently sighed in relief as she fell back into her dream, thankful to have an ally in your distaste for the “stupid Githyanki scum” that was Lae’Zel.


You slowly backed away from the raven haired woman, quickening your pace and hurrying to whatever spot looked vacant, running onto an empty sleeping mat and continuing your run. You wondered initially whose mat this was, and where this could be, but discarded those thoughts with ones that would benefit your escape attempt. Most all of these new thoughts were some variation on the simple act of running. At the very least, with the flickering embers of the campfire, you weren’t stumbling around in the dark.


That is, until a shadow stole away your precious light. You stared up at the source of darkness, met with a pair of crimson planets hovering above, accompanied by a whip-like tail. As the meteors descended on the mat, you really started wishing you’d given more thought to those questions about the mat’s current owner earlier. Unfortunately, it was too late for that, as the gargantuan mounds smashed onto you with little regard to your presence - why should they? After all, you’re a trespasser on their mat, and they have no idea you even exist - it’s only fair they don’t acknowledge you.


You were completely flattened under the titan’s mass as it sat back in its rightful place. Through the immeasurable tons of flesh you were buried under, you heard their curiosity stir, as well as their weight.
“...Huh? Wuzzat? Something on my…”
You were somewhat frightened when the cheek of the scarlet ass seemed to cling to you like a child would a stuffed toy; thankfully, though, it relinquished its grip, and you landed with a thud back on the mat. You shook your head in pain, turning back to see those same orange eyes from before, alight like flame, gawping at your miniscule form.
“Oh-hoho! Wow! Are - Are you that cute little thing Lae’Zel had out earlier this evening?”

You hesitantly nodded, somewhat surprised at the compliment.

“HEEEE~! I knew it, I just KNEW it! I knew she’d either started actually taking care of her hygiene, or had some sort of secret tiny pet she had doing it for her. Er, don’t ask why that was my second assumption.”


Well… she seemed nicer. Much nicer than Lae’Zel, at least. Were you not cursed to silence, you’d love to strike up a conversation with her. Maybe even chance a few compliments and flirts back. Unfortunately, a certain despicable necklace given to you by your “benevolent” owner left you bereft of your talent as a conversationalist.

Suddenly, enormous red digits swept you off your feet, reclining you into their warm embrace.

“So… what’s got you up at this hour? Lae’Zel stink that bad?” She snorted at her own joke, before quickly following up,
“Don’t, uh, tell her I said that. Anyways, what’s up? Something you need, that only Karlach can satisfy?”


You scratched the back of your head, wondering how best to communicate with the crimson colossus without the use of words. It was then you remembered the saying “actions speak louder than words.” Putting this into practice, you pointed at Lae’Zel, then at yourself, miming her taking you from the lab and everything that's happened up until now. Karlach watched intently as you pantomimed your entire journey in the depraved dampness of Lae’Zel’s underarm, nodding along with every hyperbolic movement. When you finally finished, you looked into the deep flaming pit of her eyes, waiting for a response.
“Aww, don’t worry, you sweet little thing - I understand exactly what it is you want.”

You smile, in disbelief that that actually worked. She stood up to her full, towering height, with you still cradled in her palm.
“I’ll give you back to your master, just like you asked! She may be a bit grumpy if I wake her up, though… ah, well, this is more important. I’m sure she’ll thank me.”
Oh, god fucking damn it.

You knew it was too good to be true. You tried to hop out of her hand, but she coiled her fingers into a fist, keeping her grip on your body.
“Whoa! Heh, excited to go back, eh? Best calm down though, you little scamp, otherwise you’ll tumble right out of my hand, haha!”
You struggled against the tight bindings of her digits, only for her to retort with a squeeze that knocked the wind out of your sails, poising her thumb on top of your head.
“C’mon, seriously, settle down. Don’t you wanna be on your best behavior for your master?”

Truthfully, you didn’t want to be on your best behavior, especially not for the horrible bitch that stole your life away. But right now, you don’t have a choice. Again.


What is it with giants taking away your agency? What compelled them to do so? Was some sort of cosmic force behind their encumbering machinations? You couldn’t help but wonder these things as Karlach treaded toward your titanic tormentor to leave you in her “care” once more.
“Psst! Hey, Lae’Zel! Psssst! Wake up!”

She growled like a beast, turning around to look at who disturbed her.
“What is it? Or did you just wake me up for your own sick amusement?”
“No, it’s something important. Look around - aren’t you missing something~?”

Karlach held you up like some sort of doll on display. Lae’Zel eyed you, confused, before her eyelids popped up. She frantically glanced at her armpit, noticing your missing presence, before turning back to Karlach. She scowled, immediately snatching you out of her vice, squeezing you so tight you thought you’d pop.

“Where did you find them?!”
“They were just lost and wandering around the camp - I even sat on the poor thing. You ought to keep a better on them so this kind of thing doesn’t happen again. Could’ve been taken by someone else. Good thing it was me, eh? Wouldn’t want Shadowheart getting hold of your things, right?” 

Karlach winked and crossed her arms, grinning toothily. Lae’Zel certainly did not share her cheerful attitude, but relented in the face of her optimism (and just to keep your mistreatment a secret).
“I… I suppose so. Thank you, Karlach. I’ll take care of them from here. Good night.”
“You sure? If you want, I could help -”
“Good night, Karlach.”


Karlach sighed, waving good night and heading back to her sleeping mat. When she was out of earshot, Lae’Zel turned her scornful eyes to you. You gulped, the dread really setting in as she gave a look that could kill 100 times over.

“Well? What have you got to say for yourself?”

You couldn’t say anything. Not with that infernal neckwear.
“I’m honestly more surprised you had the gaul to go through with it. Sneaking away from me while I sleep? After giving you a place to belong? You are far stupider than I thought, revrykal. Or, given your recent masochistic tendencies, I think you should be dubbed ir’revrykal instead.”

She sat up, reaching for her towering iron boots. You could see the thin vapor of odor pouring out like a smokestack. It was thick enough to cut through. You silently began to plead and beg, knowing full well the rank doom in the confines of that prison of leather and flesh after Lae’Zel had stuffed you in them for one day.
“From hereon, you shall sleep in here. I’ve confidence this will damper any worthless ideas about running away from me. And there is, of course, your punishment…”

She tossed you into the yawning cavern, into the damp recesses within.

“A few days within my boots should serve as a memorable enough lesson to keep you on the straight and narrow. Go to sleep, now, you mindless little k’chakhi. Sleep and pray your mla’ghir is more merciful to you in the coming days. And consider yourself lucky this won’t be your permanent residence in the daytime - yet.”


You heard her shift, and after a few moments, you could hear her snoring. Eyes welling with tears, you curled into a ball - the only position you could think to do. You couldn’t sleep a wink. You just spent the whole night mourning your failure.

As dawn broke in the sky above, and Lae’Zel’s foot hung over the opening of her footwear, barreling towards you at an alarming rate, you couldn’t help but wonder what you might’ve done differently. What your next steps were. But you couldn’t think of anything with the rancid stench and the torrent of scaled flesh and the pervasive thought of further punishment.
As Lae’Zel tread the world, you weeped, fearing what she might do if you ever think to disobey her again…

THE END

Natsumi's New Religion by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted Natsumi from Love Live gaining intense magical powers and becoming the new goddess of the world. Now, this kind of story isn't in my typical wheelhouse, but it was still a fun little foray into something unfamiliar! Hope you guys enjoy!

Sumire excitedly dragged Keke down the sidewalk, towards the shrine she worked at, the two of them giggling as they ran down the path to get inside the building. “Should we really be doing this, Sumire?” Keke asked, her grin still wide. “It'll be fine, no one'll see us! Come on! We're almost there!” She responded, bringing her into the shrine and whisking her away to a cramped broom closet. The two remained close to each other in the stuffy confines, hands held together, fingers locked intimately. “You're really sure no one will find us…?” Keke asked, looking at the thin light on the floor sneaking in from under the door. “Of course, of course! It's just you and me, Keke~” Sumire cooed, slowly pulling her closer, wrapping her arms around Keke's body.


“We've got this room all to ourselves, Keke~. Our own private paradise~” Sumire flirted, feeling around in the dark to comb her hand through the girl's hair. “We can be all alone… together~” Keke swooned. Sumire giggled, moving her partner's hand to her soft cheek. “Keke… I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this~” Sumire cooed, following Keke's hand to touch her face as well. “R-Really?” “Mmhm~” “B-But, I've… I've never done anything like this before. I've never even kissed anyone…” “Well, then, I'm glad I get to be your first~” The two began to lean into each other; Keke was tense, trying to keep her breathing steady; Sumire was smooth, calm, and ready. She puckered her lips…

……….


“Where did those two go…?” Natsumi wondered, walking up to the entrance of the shrine she'd followed Sumire and Keke too. She'd followed them in the hopes she'd uncover some dirty little secret, one she hoped could get her some popularity online. Unfortunately, though, she'd already lost them. “If I were Sumire, where would I go…? They're probably inside the shrine, but where…” She pondered, walking forwards, glancing at the donation box. “...Eh, why not.” She took out a yen coin, deposited it in the box, and thought single-mindedly about her wish:

“I wish that I could make it big!”


After a few moments, she looked around. “...Ah, who am I kidding?” She said, dismissing her thought and continuing into the shrine. Unbeknownst to her, a small, ethereal spirit would begin to crawl out of the box, a cheshire smile decorating its face…


Natsumi tiptoed through the dusty halls of the shrine. “Guess Sumire isn't doing too good of a job keeping this place clean, heh heh…” She thought to herself as she continued sneaking about. After some careful wandering, she began to hear some sort of whispered voices in a nearby broom closet. Tiptoeing so quietly no one would hear her, she heard the telltale sounds of a kiss. She took a breath, hovered her hand over the doorknob, and quickly turned it and threw open the door.


“AHA!! Caught you~!” Natsumi gloated, snapping a picture of Sumire and Keke caught in the act, the two of them looking like deer in headlights. They separated, a thin strand of saliva between the two of them. “N-NATSUMI, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!” Sumire bellowed, staring daggers at the wannabe celebrity. “Oh, nothing. Just securing myself some internet clout, thanks to you two's dirty little secret~!” “You… you fiend! I won't let you!!” Sumire bellowed, pulling a gohei out and pointing it right at Natsumi.


“Um, Sumi, where did you keep that th-” “YOU WILL BEGONE FROM THIS PLACE!” She shouted, interrupting her lover and twirling the rod counterclockwise. “BEGONE, AND WHEN YOU HAVE FLED, ALL YOUR MEMORIES OF THIS SHALL FADE!” “What?” Natsumi just stared at her in confusion.

The ghostly being from before slipped in a crack in the window, sensing the movements of a shrine maiden. It slithered along the floor, immediately taking notice of the girl who'd made her wish earlier. It chortled as it began coiling around her leg, making its way undetected up the length of her.


“...Um… What is that supposed to do…?” Natsumi asked, pointing at Sumire in confusion. “Is it, like, casting a spell? What're you doing?” “Uh, Sumire, I'm gonna have to agree, what are you doing?” Keke concurred. “Well, I'm-I'm casting a spell, obviously! A spell of flight and forgetfulness!” “You're gonna make me fly?” “No, no, like ‘fight or flight’! Where you, you know, you… you run away! And forget you saw us!” “...But I still have the picture to remember, though.” Natsumi commented. Sumire only spun her gohei faster, the fluttering sound of the paper echoing in the halls. “DELETE THAT PICTURE! AND LEAVE! AND FORGET YOU SAW US!!”


“A word of advice, young lady.” A disembodied voice from seemingly nowhere rang out amongst them. “What the-” “If you want to cast spells properly, you should try rotating your gohei in the opposite direction. You see, you're twirling it counter-clockwise, preventing the proper flow of magic, but if you spun it clockwise, it would properly flow outwards.” The voice explained. The girls all just looked confused. “Uh… thanks…?” Sumire said, befuddled by these events. “Who… exactly are you…?” Keke asked, looking around to find the source. “Ah, I’m right here, miss.” It said, suddenly manifesting on Natsumi’s shoulder. Natsumi looked to her side, letting out a shriek. “WHAT IS THAT THING?! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!” She hollered, running about the place like a headless chicken. “WE CAN’T GET IT OFF IF YOU DON’T STOP RUNNING!” Keke shouted, trying to chase after her.


“I think you'll find me quite unremovable. Especially after I do this…!” The paranormal creature poised to strike with its snakelike body. “DO WHA- GGGGAAGGRRGRG” The ghost slithered down Natsumi’s throat. The other two shrieked as she gargled and twitched as it entered her body. “Oh god, oh God, oh God…!” Keke murmured in horror. After the ghastly thing had completely entered Natsumi's body, she violently twitched and thrashed and twisted before falling completely still.


The pair watched her, waiting for some sign of… anything from the face-down Natsumi. After a moment of nothing, Sumire cautiously approached, holding out her gohei, ready to try and defend herself. “Natsumi…?” She said, “Are you OK?” As if on cue, Natsumi literally sprung to life. She opened her eyes, revealing they were a sickly yellow, before decorating her face with a sharp, toothy grin. “At last… a body! Now I, the one and only yokai, Shurinkurā, can return from the annals of history to my rightful place as the ruler of all humani-t-t-t-tAAAAGH!!”


The possessed Natsumi let out a deep, guttural yell. “Ohhh, I get it! You can shrink people! Cool~! I'll be taking that~!” Natsumi, in her natural voice, said. “NO! THIS- THIS CAN'T BE! WHY IS HER WILL SUPERSEDING MINE?! WHY IS HER SOUL DESTROYING ME?! WHY?! WHYWHYWHYYYYY?!?!?!” The creature bellowed. “MY POWERS! MY EVERYTHING! I'M… I'M… I'm… fading… no…” The yokai sputtered out, its presence within Natsumi's body and soul fading away.


Keke and Sumire could only stare, jaws agape, in complete disbelief as to what they'd just seen. “...N-Natsumi…?” Sumire wondered aloud. Natsumi, once again, responded by shooting back up and staring at them, her eyes now glowing an ethereal pink. “That's much better - don't have to deal with that gross snake being inside me.” “What… in the world…” Keke wondered aloud. “It did have a point, though. I do wanna be the ruler of humanity! Hehe, guess it rubbed off on me~!” “You wanna what?” Sumire wondered.


Natsumi zipped towards Sumire so fast, she practically teleported. “I'll be taking this.” Natsumi stated, taking the gohei in her hand and shoving Sumire down to the ground. “Sumire!” Keke shouted, running over to help her up. When she knelt down to grab her hand, Natsumi pointed the rod at the two of them. “And to begin my conquest of humanity, I'll start by making you two my servants! Aren't you lucky~?” “Wh-what-” “Natsumi, wait-!” before they could finish, they were engulfed in a pink light…

…………..

3 MONTHS LATER


Sumire and Keke huddled together beneath the enormous white cliff face right behind them. They watched the crowd of people below as they all worshiped the pair of feet corralling the lot of them. From above them, atop her “throne” - the shrine Sumire used to work at, now “fixed” into the shape of a chair - the voice of their master boomed


“Come on, now, girls! Just ‘cus they're all worshiping doesn't mean you shouldn't be! Get to it!”


Their former friend, now their master, Natsumi, commanded them to serve her. They grimaced as they looked at the wall of white cotton panties. They attempted to pull it back so they could climb inside, but it was far, far too heavy for either of them to even begin to move. Natsumi, of course, took notice of the two's failing.


“Don't tell me you seriously need my help getting in? It's been 3 months, you should be able to do it by now… man, I really have to do everything, huh? So pathetic~.”


Her colossal hand swooped in, effortlessly pulling the wall aside, exposing her bare groin. It glistened in the light, its splendor revealed to the world. The two of them gulped as they marveled at the sight, before yelping as Natsumi's monolithic finger crashed into their backs. 


“Go on, quit dawdling! You know I don't like to have my time wasted~!”


They groaned as they were forced into the slick crevasse, Natsumi's flesh constricting around them. The pair were pushed together in the claustrophobic cavern, lathered in the residual liquid within her vagina.


“Make sure to wriggle around, OK? You know I love that~”


The two shimmied around, trying to avoid contact with each other. The rippling vibrations from Natsumi's giggling could be felt even in the depths of her groin, making their situation even more uncomfortable; worsened even further when she began purring with delight at the sensation of their movement within her.

Sumire and Keke continued awkwardly moving around, their silence only occasionally broken by their expressions of disgust at their current situation. But they wouldn't have much longer, now - just a few more hours until Natsumi went to bed.


Just a few more hours…

………


Sumire and Keke lay side-by-side on Natsumi's sock - their “bed,” as so graciously provided by the overgrown online fanatic - both of them completely unable to sleep. They hadn't exactly been able to sleep (at least, not comfortably) in the past 3 months since Natsumi's corruption. As they shifted around on Natsumi's sock, listening to the deafening rumbles of her snoring, Sumire sat up, taking Keke's hand.


“Wha- Sumire?” “Keke, come on, I can’t… can't take this anymore! Let's run away together! Away from it all!” “But… where would we go? Natsumi is… well, she's everywhere.” “I don't know, but… it can't be any worse than where we are right now. We… we need to go!” “But how-!” “NOW, Keke!”


Sumire took her partner's hand, dashing across the stone trail through the shrine. But no sooner did she start running than a colossal hand collapse in front of them - scraping along the ground and ushering them closer to Natsumi's chest. Sumire kept a tight grip on Keke's hand as the palm dragged them back towards Natsumi.


“Mmgh… Should've known… to keep you both close…”

She didn't even open an eye. She placed a free finger down the neck of her shirt, pulling it down and revealing her cleavage. The pair were forced into the crevasse in her chest, huddled together in the ambient darkness, the only noise being the sound of Natsumi's heartbeat and the rushing of air through her lungs.


Sumire couldn't take anymore; she began quietly sobbing. “Sumire? What's wrong?” “What's… What's wrong?! What's WRONG?! How can you possibly say that when we're here! Stuffed and crammed in this awful place! I hate it here!” Sumire screamed. “Sumire, I-” “I hate this! I-I can't believe I've put up with this for so long! I hate this place! And I hate Natsumi! And I - I hate YOU!” “Wha-?! Sumi-” “How is it you can tolerate this?! You never complain, or, or… I just…” Sumire tapered off, leaning into Keke's chest. “How can you be happy here…?”


Sumire sobbed and sniffled into Keke's bosom; clearly recognizing she was upset, Keke stroked the back of her head. “...Sumire?” “What?” “You wanted to know how I can put up with all this, right? How I can be happy? Well…” Keke wrapped her arms around Sumire, bringing her in for a tight, loving embrace. “It's because I'm with you, Sumire.”


Sumire looked up, sniffling. “Really…?” “Mmhm. If I didn't have you with me… there's no way I'd be able to endure all this. I'd be all alone… I couldn't stand that. But I'm with you! So I don't have to be lonely!” “But… but are you really happy here?” “Sumi…” Keke trailed off, kissing Sumire's head and gently smiling. “I'm happy because I have you.”


Sumire took a moment, but, finally, she reciprocated her partner's hug. “...Keke?” “Yes?” “I'm sorry for yelling at you…” “It's OK, it's OK - I know you were just upset.” “I'm sorry for saying I… I hated you. I didn't actually mean it.” “I know. Let's just try to sleep, and forget the whole thing…” “Yeah… Keke?” “Hm?” “I love you so much.” “I love you more~”

………….

TWO YEARS LATER


Natsumi had enslaved most of the planet at this point. She now stood at the same soaring heights of the highest mountains. She'd effectively become God. One of Her first orders as the world's new God was for mankind to fashion Her a fitting outfit; And so they did, utilizing every thread of fabric and cotton they could, removing it from the very shirts on their backs, to fashion Her a pristine white robe.


She had also used her omnipotent power to bend Japan itself to her will - She twisted and morphed every building in the country into a throne of immeasurable height, with a special seat designed with a glass top and hollow bottom. Within this cranny on her throne were her former “bandmates,” or “friends.” Of course, She didn't need them anymore - God has no need for such things - but, given she still had some small niggling bits of humanity within her, she had created the throne with the explicit purpose of sitting above them.


Yes, that's right: Natsumi twisted all of Japan's thriving cities into a throne specifically designed so Her friends could look up and see they were all so beneath her now that She literally sat on them. And to ensure they all remembered this forever, she made them immortal - almost as if to tease that, if she wanted, she could make them Gods as well. But no - this was their fate. To stare up at Natsumi's omnipotent butt for all eternity.


And that is where we find Sumire and Keke now: staring up at the aforementioned butt with a depressing familiarity. They lay in one of the corners, holding each other's hand as they ogled the omnipotent ass of their new deity.

“How did it come to this…?” Sumire questioned. “All this from one yokai. It's… it's unbelievable.” “I know… but it's just the way things are now. I don't know for how long, but-” “We'll both live long enough to see how it goes. We'll have all the time in the world-” “And I couldn't think of a better person to spend it with~” Keke flirted, leaning in and giving Sumire a peck on the cheek.



The blonde swooned, resting her head on her partner's shoulder and scooching closer to her. “Me neither, Keke~” She purred, clutching her fingers just a bit tighter. Many of the other girls were keen to go about their own business - Shiki, for instance, was convinced she could create a device or potion to grow all of them, with Mei trying to spur her on. Kinako stared up at Natsumi’s humongous butt, initially terrified, now enamored by the gargantuan glutes. Chisato couldn't look at it for too long before trying to hide away. Kanon was just attempting to keep the group organized and together. It wasn't working.


“So - what do we want to do today?” Keke asked. “What else are we supposed to do? We can either stare at the floor, the wall, or Natsumi's butt on the glass.” “Mmh… I think that's the worst part about this. At least when she was starting out, we were at least used for things. We were played with. Now we just… sit and stare.” “Yeah. It's so boring around here… nothing ever hap-”


“Hi, everyone~!”


Suddenly, in the center of the empty space, a miniature (at least, compared to the one sitting on them - this one still easily loomed over them by 4 or 5 feet) projection of Natsumi materialized. “WHA-?!” Sumire jolted to her feet, pulling Keke up with her as the two wearily approached the image. “Natsumi?! How're you-” “I figured out how to astral project, don't worry about it. Anyways~! Just figured I'd drop by to say hi and show off my cool new power~! So, whaddya think? Pretty exciting, right? I mean, now, I can be anywhere! Watch!”


The projection vanished, reappearing on top of Shiki's head. “I could be here!” She exclaimed, disappearing again and reappearing on the ceiling. “Here!” She vanished again, popping back as a small thing on Kanon's shoulder. “I can be as small…” Another pop out of reality, and another alarming pop back in as her entire incorporeal and intangible body filled the space, pretending to be cramped within it; “Or as big…” She finally returned to normal in the middle. “...As I want. Eh? Pretty cool, right?”


“...Is that it?” Sumire growled. “Hm? What do you mean?” “You trap us in here for two years - don't speak with us that entire time - don't treat us like we're even people - and the first time you do decide to speak with us again, you use it to show off some… some stupid trick?!” “Hey, that's kinda rude.” “That's rude?! I'll tell you what's rude-” “Sumire, wait, I don't think this is a good idea-” “What's ‘rude’ is trapping us all in this box and force us to look at your butt! What's ‘rude’ is bending reality to your will! What's ‘rude’ is that you think you genuinely deserve to be the center of the world-” “Sumire, calm down, really-” “-You snotty, spoiled, bratty BI-”


Sumire… vanished. There was no sound. No glow. No indication of any sort. She was simply there one moment… and gone the next. Keke stood there, her expression sunken. “...Wha… What just…” “Serves her right. Honestly, thinking I couldn't hear those awful rants of hers. I don't get how you could tolerate those awful mood swings, Keke.” Natsumi said nonchalantly. Keke crumpled to her knees. “What… what did you do…?” "Isn't it obvious? I shrank Sumire to the size of a molecule.” “You… you shr… shrank…” “Yes, shrank her. Why are you so surprised? I've done this before. Besides, she's not dead. She's lucky I left her with her immortality…”


“Anyways! Just wanted to say hi and show off my powers! Bye~!” Natsumi waved, and faded away. Keke lay on the ground, tears forming in her eyes. “Mo… Molecule… sized…” She sputtered. She made to breathe, but was quickly stopped by Shiki. “Keke, wait! Don't breathe in! If you do that, you'll swallow her!” She explained; Keke shot her hands in front of her mouth.


“What should we do?!” Kanon asked. Shiki just sighed in defeat. “There's not much we can do… if she's the size of a molecule, then she’s likely too small to breathe.” “HUH?!” Mei bellowed. “Well, isn't it obvious? Humans breathe by inhaling oxygen molecules that are carried through our bodies through the iron in your blood. If you're smaller than a molecule…” “...Then you can't breathe any in.” Mei concluded. “So she's just… Choking?” Keke wondered. “Unfortunately…” Shiki confirmed their worst fears


Keke started trembling. She was about to have a complete nervous breakdown… until her phone started vibrating. “Your phone…?” Kanon asked. Keke nervously took it out of her pocket, checking the notifications.

All texts.

From Sumire.


Her eyes lit up, rapidly opening her phone to check the messages.

> “KEKE I'M STILL ALIGE”

> “ALIVE*”

> “I'M RIGHT NEXT TO U”

> “BY UR CHEST”

Keke took a moment, before texting back:

“HOW ARE YOU TEXTING ME??” <

> “IT'S THOSE MODS SHIKI DID TO OUR PHONES”

> “TO GIGE THEM UNLIMITED CHARGE AND RANGE AND STUFF”

> “GIVE*”

Keke wavered, letting her now joyful tears fall.

“What should I do??” <

> “I don't know”

> “but ur really close”

> “if u move forward I'll get caught on one of the threads of ur shirt probably”

“Are you sure though???” <

> “YES”

> “Think about it”

> “this way we can both stay together with each other all the time”

> “unless u take off ur shirt.”


Keke put her hand to her mouth, giggling at Sumire's joke. She took her phone again, texting back:

“OK. Give me a sec.” <

She scooched forwards, sticking her chest out before texting again.

“Did it work?” <

She waited a moment before she received a selfie of Sumire surrounded by colossal alien coils - the threads of Keke's shirt.

> “I'M HERE!!”


Keke smiled as she reacted to the text with a heart emoji. She looked back up at the rest of the group, wiping away her tears. “Sumire's right here…” She said, pointing at her chest, right around her heart. “Oh my god, you inhaled her!” Shiki exclaimed. “No, silly, she's on her shirt!” Mei said, gently elbowing her partner. “That's great news!” Kanon encouraged. “Just try not to take your shirt off…” Chisato added. “I won't. I'll keep her close… always~”


Although she couldn't see it, she was assured that Sumire felt the same. Reduced to molecular size, the two would now have nothing but each other.

Forever…

……….

50 YEARS LATER


Natsumi had long escaped Earth. She'd grown so large that now it was no more than a bauble on her necklace. She wandered through the universe, seeking out new planets to conquer for herself. An immortal Goddess, journeying through the vast cosmos…


She didn't forget about her friends, of course. They were now all adorned in cute ring, encased in a pink jewel where they all peacefully slumbered, trapped within their own dream worlds. They would never know the devastation Natsumi would wrought on the universe. They would simply dream…


Within the ring, Sumire and Keke were still together, Sumire still microbial compared to her lover. Fortunately, though, due to Natsumi increasing their size (simply to be visible in the ring - she enjoyed watching them from time to time), she was no longer smaller than a molecule, and could actually breathe. Together, their dreams intertwined, their perfect fantasy with each other made manifest in their minds.


They would never wake from this sleep. They would remain blissfully ignorant to the outside world. They didn't need anything else anymore. Content by simply being with each other, nothing more than an accessory on Natsumi's thin finger…


THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11243