Mini Mason by Jessajess99
Summary:

A meandering, day-in-the-life kind of story about a 3-inch boy, and his loving but frustrating relationship with his mom and sisters.

Done as a commission.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Incest, Maternal, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 53640 Read: 203249 Published: December 21 2021 Updated: March 19 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

2. Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

3. Chapter 3 & 4 by Jessajess99

4. Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

5. Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

6. Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

7. Chapter 8 by Jessajess99

8. Chapter 9 by Jessajess99

9. Chapter 10 by Jessajess99

10. Chapter 11 by Jessajess99

11. Chapter 12 by Jessajess99

12. Chapter 13 by Jessajess99

13. Chapter 14 by Jessajess99

14. Chapter 15 by Jessajess99

15. Chapter 16 by Jessajess99

16. Chapter 17 by Jessajess99

17. Chapter 18 by Jessajess99

18. Chapter 19 by Jessajess99

19. Chapter 20 & 21 by Jessajess99

20. Chapter 22 by Jessajess99

Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

     “Happy birthday, Mason!!!”

     The boy was ripped away from his peaceful slumber by the sound of his door swinging wide open, and he turned to look out his bedroom window. Six long legs, each one over 60 feet tall, scurried onto the vast field of carpet outside his house. He sighed, slightly annoyed at being woken up so abruptly, but smiled nonetheless at the welcoming committee for his special day.

     He yawned and pulled himself out of bed, but apparently the three giant women that were waiting outside of his Lincoln Log home were unsatisfied with his lack of response. “Is he seriously not even awake yet?” the girl on the left whispered to the others, evoking a grumble out of the girl on the right. But just as Mason was about to call out his reply, the leader of the three marched forward, causing a minor vibration only the boy was able to feel.

     “Wait wait, I’m AAHHHHH!” Before he could finish yelling out a response, his entire home tilted backwards as his mom put her foot on the roof of his makeshift home and slanted it back enough so that she could see through the window without having to get on her hands and knees. But the cry of surprise from the tiny boy somewhere inside answered her question, and caused his two sisters to giggle. 

     “Oh, sorry honey,” the giant woman said, setting his toy house back on the ground so he could come to the door. “Do you not remember our conversation about speaking loud and clearly? I can’t even understand your sisters when they mumble, so how am I supposed to hear you?”

     A few seconds later, a 3-inch-tall boy emerged from the plastic front door, craning his neck to look up at Nicole, his mom. She was dressed in a white blouse, a few buttons undone, and slim-fitting jeans that accentuated the calves she’d developed from years of jogging. Between the two outfit choices, he wondered whether he’d catch a sight of her cleavage or her butt first. He hated that the thought even came to him at all; he would’ve thought that spending way more time around his mom growing up compared to most kids would “normalize” her in his subconscious, or whatever part of his brain was supposed to make sure people don’t feel attraction to family members. But it seems that all that time spent with her only strengthened his infatuation. And it didn’t help of course that all the hottest parts of her—really, every part of her—looked insanely big from his point of view. 

     She had several bracelets on her left wrist and a silver watch on her right, plus her hair was so voluminous today that he figured she was heading in to work later. Normally Mason got left alone in the mornings to get up when he wanted to, but it seemed the whole squad had showed up to his room in honor of him turning another year older. 

     “I wasn’t mumbling,” he replied to her maternal critiquing, “I just didn’t think to answer you guys in time.”

     “Well that’s even worse,” the giant woman smirked. “Anyways, congrats on number 19, Mason,” she smiled, and squatted down to pluck her son up between her fingers. He didn’t squirm or struggle as she raised him up to her face, having grown used to be handled like this over the last decade since he originally shrunk down. Arriving at her happy, radiant face, she leaned in a little bit and brought her boy to her lips. “Mmmmm-pwah!” That time he squirmed a bit though; being held was one thing, but having half his body smushed into a pillowy cushion of lip gloss was something he’d never gotten used to. She giggled at his uncomfortable reaction; it was just like how her daughters reacted when given the same treatment when they were younger. “I know you don’t really like it when I do that, but as your mother I think I should be entitled to at least give my son a kiss on his birthday.”

     He rolled his eyes but mustered up a smile. “It’s fine, I can handle it every now and then.”

     “Mom, seriously, I need to go to work,” said Mikayla, the girl on the right. Nicole turned around, sighing at the impatience of her oldest child, and reached out to drop Mason in his sister’s hand. Out of Nicole’s three children, she was the one who looked most like their mom, except with even bigger boobs and bigger butt. It was a fact that obviously didn’t help the boy’s occasional fixation over the women who lived with him. Even dressed in the modest, all-black uniform she wore for her job at Starbucks, she looked super pretty. Even though he could only feel it on the bottoms of his bare feet, she had the softest skin he’d ever felt, a trait which becomes much more noticeable and alluring when you’re constantly being held by people.

     “Wow, I feel so loved,” he said sarcastically, and the 22-year-old shrugged.

     “Your 21st birthday is the only one that matters after you turn 18,” she replied, “so I just don’t think it’s that big a deal.” She paused, glancing away for a moment as she thought of something. “Actually, since you can’t really go  to bars or buy your own stuff and Mom is already fine with you drinking, technically that one doesn’t matter for you either. Honestly, your 18th birthday probably didn’t matter as much as mine did or Skye’s will either.”

     “Mikayla!” their mom gasped, backhanding her shoulder, surprised that she’d be so rude all of a sudden. It hadn’t been a comment about his value as a person, since it wasn’t a question that everyone in their family considered Mason every bit as valuable and irreplaceable as if he’d never shrunk. It had been about his freedom of an individual; technically he had the same rights as everyone else, but it wasn’t like most of them were very useful at his size.

     “I’m kidding!” the girl said defensively, but it didn’t help Mason to feel any better.

     “Just cuz you say something’s a joke doesn’t make it funny,” he muttered, glancing down and away. Within seconds, she’d reminded him of how limited his life was, and instantly turned his mood upside down. Nicole glared at her daughter, crossing her arms.

     Mikayla pursed her lips, feeling bad now as she saw her brother sulking around on her palm. She had a bad habit of just saying what was on her mind without thinking of how it affected those around her. “Okay, you’re right. I’m sorry.” Mason looked up at her, one end of his lips raising in a half-hearted expression of reluctant forgiveness. Mikayla looked around at the other two family members again, who still had judgmental looks on their faces. At 3 inches tall, it just wasn’t feasible for someone like Mason to have that much autonomy, so bringing it up was always a sore subject—and that wasn’t even counting the indifference she’d shown for his birthday.

     She winced, feeling genuinely bad for him now, knowing there wasn’t any combination of apologetic words that’d be enough to console him. “How about I take you around town or something this weekend? Like for the whole day, not just when I’m off from work.”

     His smile grew a little more at the offer, and he looked back up at her. “Sure, that’d be cool,” he said, and a bit of relief washed over her.

     “But for real, like, I’m gonna be late now, so I’ll see everyone tonight,” she said, whisking the boy over to the youngest of the family, who barely grabbed him before Mikayla rushed away to the front door. “Byeeeeeeee,” she called back to them, and then let the door slam a bit too forcefully on her way out.

     “Geeeeez, what a train wreck,” Skye giggled, and turned her attention to the boy in her palm. Out of everyone in his family, he was the closest with her since they were only two years apart. Mikayla’s last year of high school had coincided with Skye’s first year of middle school, so once Mikayla graduated and her life became a lot busier due to the throes of adulthood, the other two siblings naturally began spending more time together, which came at the cusp of a critical and intimate period of time that saw their emotions mature and expand. The great thing about having a tiny brother is that it wasn’t physically possible for him to have a busy life, so he was always instantly there for her when she needed him to be. And in return, Mason felt like Skye was his friend besides just being his sister, which was an invaluable thing to have since he couldn’t realistically meet many people outside of the internet.

     “I have to go soon too though,” she frowned. “We were supposed to turn in our AP class applications for senior year yesterday, so I need to get to the office before school starts to talk to Miss Hansen.” 

     “Wow, almost missing the deadline to get into AP Psych because you were too busy catching up on Riverdale last week,” he commented. “Sounds like Mikayla’s not the only train wreck.”

     “What!?” she shrieked with wide eyes, then bit her lip and pushed him over with her finger. “You’re right, I am a train wreck,” she pretended to pout, “I didn’t even remember to get you a present.” She grinned mischievously, and lowered him back down to the floor.

     Now it was Mason’s turn to freak. He figured she was joking, but she was also good at acting like she was messing around when she was really telling the truth but didn’t have the guts to come clean. And since Mason didn’t have any means of making money other than his slow stream of an allowance, he relied on the goodwill of his mom and sisters to get a lot of things for him. “Wait, does that mean you were too late to get me—”

     “Huh? I already put you down and you know I can’t hear you that well when you’re on the floor,” she teased. “You can ask me again after I’m home from school though, see ya!” She waved down at him before pivoting around to go grab her backpack and pack her stuff.

     “Skye, I’m being serious,” he yelled, except he couldn’t even see where in the house she’d gone to and knew she probably couldn’t hear him anymore for real this time.

     Their mom chuckled at her kids’ behavior. “I still have a little while before I have to leave, do you want me to take you to the kitchen?” she asked.

     “No, that’s okay,” he replied, and turned with a sigh, walking between her feet to head back into his cabin and decide how he should spend his special day.     

 

Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

     Mason had just finished climbing up his ladder built into the end of the kitchen counter when his mom came in the room, putting her earrings on as she zoned out while going through her mental checklist of errands she had to run today after work. “Hey Mom,” he called up at her, causing her to jump in surprise as he yanked her from her train of thought.

     “Oh!” She breathed a sigh of relief; her tiny son startled her a lot, which obviously wasn’t his fault, but she’d still never grown used to the momentary frights. “Hey Mason, whatcha doin up here bud?”

     “I wanted to ask you something and I knew you were probably gonna come in here before you left for work,” he answered, and she smiled down at him and his adorable thinking-ahead mentality as she set up her espresso machine.

     “Mkay, what’d you wanna ask me?”

     He’d been thinking about asking her for months now, and it was a request that he had asked a dozen times before—each time garnering the response of an emphatic ‘No.’ But he was hoping that now, on his 19th birthday, she might finally relent and change her mind. “I was wondering if now that I’ve turned 19, I’d be able to go outside on my own today? Just for today.” He’d practiced the request dozens of times over the past few weeks, knowing that she’d almost definitely say no, but wondering if there was some reality where she might agree with him, and what the exact phrasing his words would need to be to get him there. But that wasn’t their current reality.

     “I think you already know the answer I’m gonna give to that honey,” she replied with a grimace. She wished she could say yes, but Mason’s life was infinitely more fragile than anyone else’s in the house, and she couldn’t bear to imagine the kind of pain that other parents felt after losing their children—which would be made even worse if she was the one responsible too. “The very fact that you even have to ask me should be evidence enough.”

     “I’m just trying to be polite by asking you; technically, I’m an adult and should be allowed to leave if I want.”

     Nicole sighed and turned to face her son as her coffee started brewing, a hand on her hip. “Fine. You’re right, you’re an adult. So if you really want, then you can leave.”

     He was stunned, wondering if it was somehow a trick. “Really?” She didn’t smile, but nodded anyways, staring down at him to see what he’d do. He smiled and laughed, unable to believe she’d finally said yes, but still suspicious of how she was acting. He turned to head back down the ladder, but then realized that he had no idea how he’d even get himself outside in the first place. Unlike some households, theirs didn’t have any mini doors built into the main ones. He was too big to fit under the cracks, but obviously far too small to reach any door handles and turn them.

     He turned back around, and opened his mouth to ask her for her help, but she’d already thought it through more than he had and knew what he was going to ask. “Nope, you’re not allowed to get any help from me.” His heart sunk, but he wondered if he could technically get his sisters to let him outside instead. “And you’re not allowed to get Mikayla or Skye to help you either. If you wanna head out into the world on your own, you have to do the work on your own.”

     He looked up at her with pleading eyes. “I don’t need you guys to babysit me like you normally do, I’m just asking for you to open the door for me or something. Cuz otherwise I can’t.”

     She nodded, “Exactly. You can’t. What happens if you need to come back inside?”

     “I’ll just wait by the front door til you guys come back home.”

     She shook her head, “No, you won’t. Not if there’s an emergency. I could leave every door in the house unlocked, and you still wouldn’t be able to come back inside if something or someone was after you. Or if you got hurt. Or scared, or tired, or whatever other reasoning you have.”

     “But that’s my risk to make!” he insisted. “I know you care about me, but every parent cares for their kid and every kid does stuff in life that’s risky sometimes or might even be dangerous. But it’s their life to live.”

     Nicole was beginning to get frustrated now that her son still didn’t get it. “But those other parents can’t stop their kids from living their life.” She reached out with her hand and pointed out her finger, pushing it gently but firmly against his torso, toppling him over. But before he could get up, she lowered her finger down and held it on top of him. A mixture of confused and angry, he tried pushing her finger off of him or rolling out from beneath it, but it held firm, pinning him to the counter without even using a tenth of her finger’s strength. “If you can’t even get out from under my finger, Mason, then how should I have any confidence whatsoever that you’ll be fine without me or one of your sisters watching over you?”

     “But that’s not fair!” he protested, squirming to try and gain his freedom from his mother’s pathetically simple trap for him.

     “No, it’s not. But life’s not fair, and me not wanting to escort you out to a world that could kill you a million different ways is a lot more fair than life.” She took her finger off him finally as her coffee finished, and he scrambled to get up, blushing from the sheer humiliation. She squatted down so her face was level with his, and leaned in close, sympathy washing over her as she saw Mason tear up from anger and frustration. “Look,” she said, taking a deep breath, “despite how effortless it is for me to keep you pinned down, I can’t really stop you from living your life how you want to. In my opinion, the rest of the world will be able to do that on its own. But I don’t keep you locked up in your room or your toy house all day, you’re free to go wherever in the house you want, whenever you want, however you want. So if you really, really, really wanted to, and you found a way to go outside on your own… I wouldn’t be able to stop you.” She stood back up, grabbing her coffee pitcher and pouring it into her travel mug. “But I’m certainly not gonna help you.”

     He nodded in understanding, sitting down right where he was on the counter, not even feeling the spirit to head back down the ladder. “I’ll see you later tonight,” she said, turning to leave for work. “Love you.” The feeling was mutual, but for now, he didn’t feel like saying it back.

  

Chapter 3 & 4 by Jessajess99
Author's Notes:

(i combined chapters 3 and 4 since they were both kinda short but part of one scene)

     There weren’t a lot of benefits to being tiny, but Mason tried his best to look at the silver linings. For example, because he couldn’t realistically get a job, he got to stay home all day. There also were a ton of things he couldn’t do at his size either, so he was more prone to boredom than the average 19 year old. But he told himself that it was better to be home alone with a plethora of possible ways to spend his time, than to have to work all day at a job he didn’t like just to survive. Burdened by size, but unencumbered from responsibility.

     Which meant he watched TV a lot, so much so that he didn’t even bother having a watch list on any streaming apps. Today he’d been binging the newest season of an offbeat comedy he liked on Hulu. His favorite spot to sit whenever he watched TV was in the center of the couch, because it made him feel like he sat on a massive throne, with endless plushiness all for him. But the giants of the house weren’t huge fans of a 3-inch boy sitting smack dab in the middle of a three seat sofa.

     He heard the front door suddenly swing open, knowing that it would be Mikayla coming home from her shift. He hoped she wouldn’t interrupt him and take over the TV, but after hearing how big her sigh was after kicking off her shoes and tossing her keys on the table, he knew she’d be in the mood to just vedge for a while.

     “Hey, I wanna watch my show,” she yawned, sauntering into the family room. It looked like the couch was empty, but she knew that just meant there was a little guy hidden somewhere on the cushions. As the walked around to the front of it, she saw her brother laying on the remote, using one of the thicker buttons to prop his head up. Normally he’d use his own miniature remote to control the TV, but it had accidentally gotten stepped on for the twentieth time after he left it out in the open. His mom had warned him, both joking and annoyed, that he was limited to one new remote a month; she didn’t want to waste her money on anything more. So he had to use the big one, the one that made him jump on the buttons every time he needed to press them. It was slow, and tedious. He hadn’t even bothered trying to use the search bar.

     “I’m on the last episode, it’s the season finale,” he told her, hoping she’d at least let him finish.

     “Welp, that means you’ve got to watch the last however many episodes for a few hours, so I get a turn now,” came Mikayla’s retort, leaning over to pick the remote up before he’d even hopped off.

     “Wait, you need to lemme get off befoAAAGH!” She smirked as he lost his balance as soon as the device shot into the sky, and scrambled to dive off the side as fast as he could. It was a free fall to the cushion below, something he did on a regular basis and wasn’t very dangerous—as long as he landed right. He’d learned from cats to stretch his arms and legs out below him to absorb the impact. The adrenaline thrill of a free fall was another benefit to his size, since it was pretty fun as long as there was something properly set up below him to catch his fall (a loosely bundled-up blanket was best). Or sometimes one of his sisters would tie a rubber band around his waist so he could bungie jump off the kitchen table. But whenever his free falls were impromptu or accidental, the thrill evolved into fear for the split second he was in mid-air.

     He landed safely on one of the end cushions as her own body crashed into the middle one, right where Mason had been sitting. Mikayla put her feet up on the coffee table and exited his show to go browse her own profile, provoking a fit of anger out of her brother since she hadn’t even apologized. With the adrenaline still coursing through his body, he ran towards her and began using the of her thigh as a punching bag. “Mom told you not to let me fall like that!” he yelled, pummeling her black jeans with his fists. Attacking her wasn’t about trying to hurt her though (how could it be at his size?), it was more the principle of it. Just like a real punching bag couldn’t be hurt, but is still a good way to get out your aggression, Mason was only using his sister as an outlet for his anger. She didn’t take too kindly to that though.

     She raised an eyebrow and stopped browsing to look down at her side. Even if she couldn’t be hurt, but he was still acting like a nuisance. He saw her head turn to him in his upper peripheral vision, and the gigantic motion made him look up, immediately stopping as she stared down at him. He was filled with instant regret, which only doubled as he saw her grin mischievously and lean her body away from him. She lifted the leg he’d been punching so that her butt was pointed at him instead, and he turned to run.

     Mikayla didn’t even bother trying to stop him, since she knew she wouldn’t need to. She squeezed out a fart, puffing a blast of noxious smells right into her brother’s path. Years of experience had made her able to aim with so much precision that she knew Mason would always be at the center of her smelly storm. He had heard the rumble behind him, and within a few seconds, the wave of his sister’s digestive miasma had caught up to him, swirling around him and enveloping him in an invisible cloud of her gas.

     He still tried running away so he could reach somewhere with fresher air, but that was a much harder ask at his size. For regular people, a big enough fart can disseminate throughout a room. But for someone like Mason, every time a person passed gas, it had the potential to creep a hundred feet out in every direction. Finding fresher air was possible, but it took way more than merely side-stepping or leaning away from the offender.

     He started coughing as the smell filled his lungs, which slowed him down since he had to pant for breath. But Mikayla only laughed. “If you’d just let me watch my show, after I’d been on my feet for 8 hours while you got to lounge around all day, then maybe I won’t get annoyed with you next time and do something like that.”

     Mason didn’t respond, knowing she had a right to want to use the TV. He just sighed instead, and took a seat on the cushion to try and get into whatever it is his older sister wanted to watch.

       Mikayla had ended up stretching herself out on the couch not long after, and let Reese sit on the back of her leg to keep watching her show. It was safer than somewhere on the couch, where she could easily roll over and squish him. But now he was hungry. Technically, he had his own mini-kitchen against one of the walls of his room, half stocked with normal food and half stocked with a bunch of micro-canned stuff in case of emergencies. But his pantry was never as plentiful as the big one, so he’d gotten used to eating almost all of his meals in the main kitchen anyways. So not only were his options sparse, but it hadn’t been restocked in a couple weeks and a lot of stuff had probably gone bad. And it was on all the way on the other side of their massive, annoyingly huge house.

     “Hey, can you take me to the kitchen?” he asked Mikayla as he stood up, turning to look across her body in her direction. But it looked like she’d fallen asleep, evidenced by her nonresponse and steady breathing. He grumbled, but was too stubborn still to use his own kitchen, so he carefully made his way across her leg on her way to her face so he could wake her up.

     After trudging up her hill of a butt, he paused, looking down at the tightly stretched denim that covered his sister’s ass. Everything was always bigger for him. Even if it was a butt that belonged to his older sister, even if it was responsible for farting in his face every now and then, it was still impossible to just ignore. 

     He couldn’t just gawk at her ass all day though, so he kept on moving, jogging across her back. But the ground he was standing on suddenly shook, and it rose up in one direction as she slowly moved in her sleep. Knowing that she might turn over and end up squashing him under her back, he quickly ran sideways up the ascending slope, jumping at the last second to barely land at the top, which was now on top of her arm, barely keeping his balance. But she was turning all the way over, and as her body fell backwards, he had to jump in the same direction, landing awkwardly on her collarbone. Its slight bump of a shape made him lose his footing though, and he tumbled forward, right in the center of her sternum. He glanced to the side, where the shadows of her shirt concealed her cleavage. 

     But Mason tripping onto Mikayla’s skin had given her a slight tickling sensation, making her wake up from the light slumber. She lifted her head a bit to see her brother crouching just above the hem of her shirt, looking back up at her with a relieved expression. “Hey, sorry for waking you, but I haven’t eaten in awhOOOAH!”

     For the second time in under an hour, his sister’s movements had cut him off from even finishing his sentence, except this time she was sitting up instead of grabbing a remote. “Wait, Mikayla!” he yelled out frantically, as her torso got steeper and he struggled to maintain his footing. She chuckled at how helpless he looked, and the vibrations of her chest caused him to finally fall backwards into her shirt. His fall was broken as his back sunk into the crack formed by her boobs, pinning his arms helplessly to his sides.

     Wanting to tease him just a bit more, she pressed her breasts together, forcing him to get completely engulfed by her tits, smothered by the squish. She rubbed them—and him—around for a few seconds, and then let them open back up, quelling his claustrophobia.

     Her thumb and forefinger reached down, grabbing ahold of one of his feet, and she pulled him out from her shirt, raising him high up while he dangled deliriously upside down. “I haven’t eaten in awhile either you know,” she murmured, and then opened her mouth, tilting her head skyward and directing his body over her open throat.

     “Wait no, Mikayla!” he shouted, wriggling desperately but helplessly as she lowered him into her mouth. His head went past her teeth, past her tongue, past the roof of her mouth. She only needed to insert two fingers into her mouth to keep ahold of him, and was able to stick them so far into her mouth, she could feel her brother’s frantic body tickling her uvula—and then get lowered even deeper. “PLEASE, STOP!” he cried out, actually scared now. He knew she’d never eat him, but just the idea that he could be swallowed alive by another human was something that gave him nightmares.

     Mikayla could tell she’d gone far enough, so she pulled his body back out and lowered him to her shirt, using the end of the fabric to wipe some of her saliva off her brother’s clothes.

     Then she lifted him back up and with her other hand, grabbed ahold of his hand diagonal to the foot she was holding, and lifted his body up so it was hanging sideways in front of her face. “Sorry,” she giggled, leaning forward to give him a quick kiss (which covered most of his body), and then dropped him into her palm. “Now let’s go get some real food.”

   

Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

     One of Mason’s favorite ways to spend time, especially with his family, was playing video games. It was one of the only things they could do where someone’s size wouldn’t put them at an advantage or disadvantage; as long as you could operate a controller, you were on even ground with everyone else. So when Skye got home from soccer practice one day and saw Mason on the couch playing Mario Kart, the first thing she thought was that she wanted in.

     “Hey, can I join after this cup?” she asked, shrugging her backpack onto the table and tossing her gym bag to the side.

     He’d just finished a race, and tossed his mini-sized joy-con aside in a huff; in the last few moments of the race he’d gotten hit with a blue shell, and gone from 1st to finishing 5th in just a few seconds. “Yeah, I’m not even gonna finish it though,” he grumbled, picking the controller back up and quitting to the main menu.

     “Why, cuz you can’t even beat the computer?” she smirked, grabbing her own controller from near the console.

     “It was 200cc,” he argued. “And I’m not used to playing as Toad.”

     “Oh, right,” she nodded, but rolled her eyes. “Cuz everyone knows that the character you pick is super important in this game.” She crashed onto the cushion next to her brother, causing his own spacious seat to shake a little.

     “That’s what the wiki says!” he insisted.

     “You’re reading internet guides for Mario Kart? How can you manage to be such a nerd at this game… and still suck at it?” she teasingly wondered.

     “Fine…” he mumbled. He selected the two-player option for another round of 200cc races, prompting a look of confusion from his sister.

     “Wait, I thought we’re gonna do multiplayer?” Skye asked, her tone changing from mockery to surprise. They normally liked to play online, since the game was more fun with other people.

     “Not if you’re gonna say I suck at the hardest league in the game. At least I held 1st place for awhile, I bet you wouldn’t even be able to stay in the top 3 for more than five seconds.”

     She knew that backing down would effectively mean that he’d won the argument, so she shut up and sat back on the couch. “Fine with me,” she said, shrugging his decision off as if she didn’t care. Although she wasn’t actually confident in her ability to win; she’d just been teasing her brother and now had dug herself into a hole.

     Once the race started, neither of them said a word. Mason was still in the frame of mind to want to win, but Skye was just aiming to do better than him. If he got 12th but she managed 11th, she’d still be ecstatic. Her actual placement wasn’t as important to her as its relation to her brother’s.

     The first race went OK. Mason got 5th place again, and Skye was right behind at 6th. She was a bit annoyed, but since there were four races in the cup, she knew she could still easily catch up to him. The second race didn’t help though; Mason had improve up to 4th, but Skye got stuck at the same 6th place spot. But the third race really messed with her. 

     She started off fine enough, but as the race wore on longer, she kept falling further behind. Even the golden mushrooms were barely any help when she kept falling into pits and driving into walls. And the worse she did, the more frustrated she got, which would in turn cause her to mess up more and keep the cycle going. By the time the race ended, she’d just barely managed 8th place, while Mason was all the way up in 2nd. It wasn’t even close.

     “Don’t worry,” Mason said, grinning up at her victoriously, “there’s still a chance you can win with the last race… as long as you get 1st somehow and I get like, last place or something,” he laughed. As if that would ever happen. “Plus I’m doing even better than when I was playing single player! Maybe you should join me more often,” he joked.

     She clenched her jaw and shot a look at him. “Maybe you should shut the fuck up,” she said angrily, and then hopped her butt from her cushion over to the next, landing squarely on where Mason was sitting. It took not even two seconds for the boy to go from being off guard and unsuspecting of his sister to getting completely buried beneath her ass. Even though his sisters would teasingly sit on him all the time, it was still infrequently enough that he seldom expected it. Her aim had been pretty accurate too, since he ended up getting squashed right in the middle of her butt crack, encapsulated by his little sister’s round ass cheeks, that from his size seemed to shake just from sitting down. Even though Skye and Mikayla never sat on him for very long, Mason still had a mini heart attack every time it happened. It was unnervingly warm and almost impossible to breathe, but even worse than the near suffocation was being completely immobile. Unable to even move a hair. For those brief few seconds, he felt like every muscle in his body had vanished and he was frozen beneath a glacier of ice. He couldn’t think of anything more humiliating and aggravating than any time one of his family members would crush him somehow. 

     But Skye knew better than to sit on her brother for more than a few seconds, so she stood back up again and allowed him to gasp for breath. As she did, he couldn’t help but look up and notice her butt from “afar.” Her ass is kinda cute… when it’s not fucking sitting on me, he thought. Even though her soccer shorts were fairly loose, she was fit enough that her curves were still evident underneath the material. But as soon as he had the thought, he tried to shake it off. It wasn’t the first time he’d had that thought or similar ones, although he never felt good about it. Considering his mom and sisters comprised of more than 99% of his human interaction, it was understandable (psychologically) that he’d eventually developed lustful thoughts about them. He was a horny teenage boy, and they were the only ones around. That was part of why he ached to go out in the real world more often though.

     Skye decided that she wanted a bit of distance from her brother if she was gonna focus on the third game. She knew it was pretty much impossible that she’d win the whole cup, but calling it quits without seeing the challenge through to the end would just make her a sore loser. So she got onto the floor and lay down on her stomach, swaying her legs back and forth behind her, readying herself for the last match. After waiting for a few moments, staring at the highlighted “Next Race” button on screen, she grumbled and pressed A to continue since clearly Mason wasn’t going to for whatever reason. “Pay attention,” she told him.

     But her brother was looking all around him on the couch cushion. “Wait, I can’t find my controller,” he called back to her, prompting Skye to groan and pause the game, letting her head fall to the floor with frustrated impatience. “Well, don’t sit on me next time and I won’t have to waste your time trying to find it,” he added, detecting her moodiness, to which Skye just rolled her eyes and didn’t say anything. His sass made her want to sit on him again just for good measure, but she was too lazy to get up.

     Since they didn’t seem to be anywhere around him, he glanced to her ass, and could just barely make out the little red joy-con contrasting against the black fabric. It was so small that it had gotten wedged in the seam on the back of her shorts—meaning it was right in the middle of her butt cheeks. “Oh, nevermind, I guess you have it,” he sighed.

     “Huh?”

     “It’s stuck to the back of your shorts,” he replied. “Can you get it for me?”

     “Nnnnnnope,” she chuckled. “You have feet, get it yourself.”

     “I don’t wanna climb on your butt, Skye,” he bit back. “Stop being so immature.”

     His sister ignored the comment and shrugged, “Then I guess you’re just gonna lose. Ooooh, and if I already know you’re gonna get last I guess there’s actually a chance I could pull this off,” she smirked, unpausing the game to let the intro cinematic finish playing. The screen faded to the view of all the cars lined up, and as soon as the first beep of the 3-second countdown sounded out, Mason caved in to her demands.

     “Alright fine, pause it!” he yelled, so she did as he asked and stopped the game again for him. “I’ll do it.”

     Skye chuckled again and propped her head up with her elbow. “You got one minute, or until you get the controller back, whichever comes first.” Evidently she didn’t want to wait around for him to climb back up the couch after retrieving his controller, so he set off running towards the edge of the cushion. 

     Skye began humming the Jeopardy theme song as she waited for Mason, not caring too much about her one minute timer being exact since she’d given him enough time and knew he’d reach it. “Second time this week,” he quietly grumbled to himself, having to jump off the edge of the couch and stretch his limbs out like a cat so he could safely land on the carpet. As soon as he’d touched down, he got back onto his feet and jogged over to his sister’s thighs. So many years of having to climb things as a tiny person had at least given Mason pretty great upper body strength, so climbing up the side of her shorts wasn’t much of an issue. The smooth material was a bit hard to hold onto, but he didn’t rush things and was able to scale up to the top of her leg without falling. And then he jogged atop her thigh over to her butt, pretending he was just traversing some random terrain and not the rear end of his younger sister.

     Skye always got a bit of a kick out of making Mason climb various parts of her body. Partly because she thought climbing a massive body sounded like it might legitimately be fun, but also due to the feeling it gave her. It was kind of a mix of pride, power, and excitement. But whenever it involved an area like her butt, the feeling came on even stronger. Although this time ended up being a bit different; just as she was faintly detecting the slight sensation of Mason jogging on the top of her cheek, he suddenly tripped and fell into her crack.

     His 3 inch height was small, but still big enough to have a tiny bit of weight behind it. Enough that when he toppled in between her cheeks, he caused the lightweight fabric to slightly stretch in the direction of her indentation. Just enough for Skye to notice. But that was all she needed to get an instant buzz out of it. And then her older brother struggling around in the claustrophobic space as he tried to stand up just made the buzz stronger. It tickled her. Sent a cool chill through her. He was heavy enough to cause a tease, but not enough to really get in deep. As she realized this, she suddenly had the urge to just reach back there, stick her fingers against his back, and press him all the way in and truly squeeze the boy between her tight cheeks. Transform the tickling sensation into something more… excitable.

     But I can’t do that… she thought. Or at least, I shouldn’t do that. But she felt inclined to do something. Since it felt like Mason had regained his footing and grabbed the controller, she immediately unpaused the game. “Wait, I’m not ready yet!” he called out, but his minute was up and he’d gotten his controller back. Within two seconds of Skye unpausing the game, the race was off to a start, so Mason didn’t have time to climb off his sister. He was standing over her crack, with each of his feet planted on the slant of each of her cheeks to keep him upright. He tried to focus on the game, but now that he wasn’t in a rush anymore, his mind started to feel distracted by his sister’s butt again. He wanted to glance down, just to get another look at it from up close while she wasn’t looking. He quietly imagined what it might be like jumping on top of her bare ass cheek—not as bouncy as a trampoline, but not as hard as concrete. Soft and barely squishy for someone his size.

     As they turned into their second lap, Skye suddenly flexed her left glute, causing the whole cheek to shift a bit with the muscle, and then unflexed it as she flexed her right. “Fuckin’ stop!” Mason yelled out as he struggled to keep his footing, but his anger only made her giggle and try to flex even faster. He  tried to hold his balance, but it was too hard for him to do while also concentrating on the match, and he ended up falling into her crack again once one of his feet slipped up.

     That familiar tingly feeling rushed through Skye again as she felt Mason’s shrunken figure tease the space between her cheeks for a second time. So she kept flexing her butt’s muscles, keeping him from climbing out and forcing him to just sit awkwardly in the narrow space above her crack while trying to keep up with the game. Mason thought she was trying to sabotage him, but she hardly even cared about the game at this point; she was just wanted to feel her tiny brother’s body against her ass.

     Mason was smiling towards the end of the third lap, seeing that Skye was far from 1st and knowing there was no way for him to lose now. But just as he was nearing the end of the race, he felt Skye’s shaking glutes pause for a moment, and then a loud and sudden burst of air flew into his face. He was immediately hit with a rotten stench, and closed his eyes like the smell might cause him to tear up. Even though it had been a warm blast of gas, it made him cold with disgust.

     “AHHHH!” he yelled out, instinctively scrambling backwards as the up-close smell of his sister’s fart caught him off guard. Since her butt curved downwards, he ended up tumbling out of her crack and falling onto the floor between her legs. Skye erupted into laughter, a high-pitched shriek carrying throughout the room as she giggled like a madman at having farted so close to her older brother. From her perspective, it had felt like her fart was so strong that the wind pushed him over. She rolled to the side, her stomach convulsing from how hard she was laughing. It took her half a minute to recover from her hysterics, and then she stood up with her hands on her hips, grinning wildly down at her little brother as she saw the look of revulsion still on his face. With a contented and happy sigh, she made her way to the kitchen to get some water, tossing her controller onto the couch. 

     “At least I still won!” Mason yelled out to her, trying to feel good about his victory.

     “Yeah, alright,” she chuckled. “Good game.” But it was clear she didn’t even care anymore. She’d had a kind of victory of her own, and some random video game challenge paled in comparison to how it felt way to achieve what she had over her brother.

 

Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

     There often was no need for an alarm with Mason’s life and schedule. It wasn’t very often that he needed to wake up at a specific time since he never attended a traditional school and didn’t have a job. But today was the day that Mikayla had agreed to take him out to the mall, which did mean waking up so they could leave at a certain time. And if his excitement for the rare treat of heading out into the world wasn’t enough to wake him up naturally, he would’ve been shaken awake by the thumping footsteps of her walking into his room.

     He looked out the window of his mini-house, watching the titanic 22-year-old approach his toy-sized abode. She was still wearing her pajamas, which consisted only of her underwear and a large t-shirt without a bra underneath. Mason wore just underwear and a t-shirt to bed too, so apparently the outfit ran in the family. The ground beneath him faintly rumbled with each lazy, half-awake step she took towards his house, before stopping just a few inches in front of the front door. He opened it to see two giant socked feet standing before him, and then heard a sharp, loud rasping sound overhead as she knocked on his roof. “Time to wake uuuuuup,” she tiredly sighed. Mason put his hands on his hips and took a few more steps out of his house, looking up and waving his arms. I’m not that small, am I? He was big enough that Mikayla should’ve noticed him, but her morning inattentiveness was bigger. From the angle he was at, he easily saw right up her shirt at the panties she was wearing underneath. She had a pear-shaped body too, so he couldn’t keep himself from letting his gaze linger for a few seconds on the pair of chunky thighs she had.

     “Oh,” she chuckled, her eyes glancing down at him. “What’s up.” As she bent over to pick him up, he also fought off the urge to take a peek at her boobs through the neck-hole of her shirt, unconstrained by any restrictive clothing and subtly flopping about with her body movements.

     “Morning!” he brightly greeted her as he got wrapped up in her fingers and she stood back up.

     His excitement was palpable and she broke a smile at seeing how stoked he seemed to be. “I guess you’re gonna wanna leave ASAP, right?” she asked, and he nodded. “So should we take a shower at the same time then, or do you wanna go first?”

     “The sooner the better,” he answered, and she sighed, slightly hoping he’d want to shower first so she could at least have a bit more time to wake up. But Mason taking a shower at the same time as another member of the household wasn’t unheard of. It didn’t happen very much, for obvious privacy reasons. But every so often someone would be in such a hurry that they couldn’t be bothered to wait in line, and would just tell him to keep the curtain of his own shower closed while they quickly washed up. The last time Mikayla had been in that much of a rush was a couple years ago though.

     “OK, are you cool to just like, get in the shower before turning it on so you can get undressed in there?” Mikayla asked as they entered the bathroom. “Then we can both have some privacy while we change.” She set him down on the counter, in front of the corner with his own shower, toilet, and sink, and he turned to look up at her.

     “Why can’t you be the one to get undressed in the shower, and I be the one to change out here like normal?” Mikayla raised an eyebrow at him, not really in the mood to argue so early in the morning. “Nevermind, it’s fine,” he said, realizing he wasn’t in the mood to argue either and it wasn’t a big deal.

     After he stepped into his shower and closed the curtain, Mikayla started getting undressed herself, but kept an eye on his corner. Mason had never been the kind of person who’d try to sneak a peek at his own sister, but it still gave her a little peace of mind. His arm swung out from behind the curtain, tossing a t-shirt and miniature pair of boxers onto the floor, and then she heard the faucet turn on. Now naked herself, she donned her shower cap and got into the main shower.

     Mason took a few minutes to enjoy the warmth and initial few minutes of cleaning up, humming a song in his head and dancing in a way he hoped nobody would ever see. He started shampooing his hair after a few minutes, but then realized he hadn’t used the toilet yet since waking up. And once his brain was conscious of it, the urge to take a dump couldn’t be ignored. The longer I wait to use the bathroom, the more likely Mikayla’s gonna finish her shower, he reasoned. But having to wait while he cleans himself off, and then wait for her to finish drying herself and her hair… There was a nagging part of him that told him not to head out, but he decided he was just being paranoid. It’s only been a few minutes, she’s not gonna be able to finish showering that fast, and I really don’t wanna have to keep waiting.

     Mason quickly hopped out of the shower and hurried over to his toilet, being careful not to slip on the tile counter. He was still dripping wet of course, not that it mattered that much. After plopping onto his toilet, he sighed with relief as the pee burst out of him, already feeling grateful for his decision to go right away. After his stream died down, he then began going number two… until he heard Mikayla’s shower turn off.

     “Wait, Mikayla, don’t come out yet!” he yelled; he was literally mid-poop though, so he couldn’t just run back into his shower. But she was lightly singing a song, and hadn’t heard her tiny brother’s voice from across the room. He tried squeezing his butt to cut himself off, but he wasn’t able to before Mikayla’s shower curtain flew open, exposing her entire naked body to her brother. Her boobs looked gigantic, even from so far away, with excess shower water dripping off her nipples. He couldn’t see her butt, but her hips gave Mason his second glimpse of the day of her beefy thighs, this time from a better angle. And there in the middle, freshly shaved and on full display for him to see, was his sister’s pussy. He saw everything for a fraction of a second before he closed his eyes and turned his head away, but he had seen it. For the first time in his life, he knew exactly what his oldest sister looked like completely naked.

     Mikayla screamed when she saw her brother on the toilet, and ripped the curtain back in place to cover herself up. “What the fuck are you doing?!” she shrieked, instinctively holding an arm over her boobs and a hand over her sex, even though he couldn’t see her anymore.

     “I had to take a shit!” he yelled back, finally finishing up his dump and flushing the toilet before running back to his own shower. “What are you doing finishing a shower in like two minutes? There’s no way you cleaned your body and washed your hair that fast!”

     “That’s cuz today’s not one of my wash days for my hair, you fucking dipshit!” she angrily yelled back.

     “Well how should I have known that? I didn’t see you put on your shower cap before you made me get in the shower first! And I yelled at you to not come out as soon as I heard the water stop.”

     Mikayla gritted her teeth, realizing that she was mostly the one to blame. She also could’ve asked if she was free to come out, or taken a look around the curtain, but she didn’t do either of those things. “Whatever, fine,” she grumbled, and peeked to make sure he wasn’t on the toilet anymore. “Don’t fucking come out then until you hear the door close when I leave. I don’t care if you need to take a shit again, you can hold it. Got it?”

     “Yes, obviously,” he yelled back, as Mikayla carefully got out of the shower this time, keeping her unblinking eyes locked in on Mason’s corner.

     “Hey, y’all good in there?” they heard Skye yell from out in the hallway. She’d ran upstairs as soon as she heard her sister scream, and couldn’t help from hearing the end of their argument and realizing what happened.

     “Yeah, it’s fine,” Mikayla yelled back, quickly rubbing herself dry in a huff.

     Mason couldn’t shake the image of his naked sister from his brain. It didn’t matter that it had only been for half a second; it had been enough time that the memory would be seared into him for a while. Already he could feel himself starting to get hard, and he cursed his horny teenage spirit under his breath. Plus the knowledge that she was just outside, likely still naked, only made his heart pump faster. Obviously he wouldn’t dare to take a peek though; he didn’t even want to imagine how livid she’d be if he did. By the time he heard the bathroom door slam shut as Mikayla had finished drying off and gone back to her bedroom, Mason was fully erect.

     He attempted to scrub his body clean to try and move on, but he just wasn’t able to shake what he’d seen. As his cleaning routine reached his nether regions, he stared at his hardened dick, knowing that if he tried to clean it right now, he’d basically be jerking off. But he couldn’t wait for himself to soften either, since he knew it’d look suspicious if he took too long to finish showering after seeing his sister naked. “Fuck it,” he muttered, and gripped his cock with his right hand, beginning to quickly rub himself and get it over with.

     Mason breathed in deeply, closing his eyes and reliving the moment over and over again in his head as he pumped himself back and forth. Masturbating to the memory of his naked sister fresh out of the shower was without a doubt one of the most shameful things he’d done, but he told himself that it was just so he could get rid of his erection quicker.

     After a couple minutes had passed, there was a sudden knocking on the door, and he heard his other sister call in. “Are you almost done Mason? I wanna shower too,” she told him. As soon as she said the second sentence, the new thought of Skye’s naked body flashed in his mind next to Mikayla’s, and he came so hard from the sudden thought that he could hear the splat of his cum against the shower wall.

     “Yeah, I’ll be done in like 30 seconds,” he croaked out as he finished emptying himself into the drain, quickly shutting off the shower and rushing out onto the counter to dry himself.

     “Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty-eight…” As Skye began counting, Mason swallowed anxiously; his sister’s ultimatum for him to finish changing before she came in was like a second surge of titillation. He dried himself as quickly as he could until his sister hit “five.”

     Mostly dry but still a little damp, he threw his t-shirt back on anyways and yanked his underwear up, yelling out, “Done!”

     “…zero!” His little sister burst through the door with a smile. He knew she wouldn’t have actually intruded on him if he didn’t finish in time, but he’d still felt naturally compelled to obey her countdown anyways. Completely oblivious to his dirty deed, she picked him up and turned back around, doing him the favor of taking him back to his house so he wouldn’t have to make the journey himself.

     “Thanks,” he shakily told her, sighing with relief as she set him down.

     “You’re welcome!” she cheerily replied, spinning on her heel and heading out of his room to head back to the bathroom, while Mason headed into his toy home and collapsed on his bed so he could think about what he’d just done.

   

Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

     Mikayla was still a bit standoffish by the time they left about an hour later. She still felt weirdly exposed, even with all her clothes on (which she’d made sure were extra modest), and didn’t think she’d be able to purge that feeling for the rest of the day—but unfortunately, the rest of the day was pretty much an entire day. Already she had soured her Saturday, and it wasn’t even close to noon yet.

     But Mikayla made a promise to her brother, and even if she hadn’t, it had been months since they’d hung out one-on-one anyways. Secretly, she felt a kind of jealousy at how close he and Skye were, leaving her to feel like the third wheel of a family dynamic. Third wheel probably isn’t a good term, she thought, since it’s not romantic. There was a kind of platonic intimacy that Mason and Skye had, some kind of natural friendship that would’ve persevered even in a world where they weren’t siblings. By contrast, Mikayla’s relationship with Mason wasn’t as organic. But she wished it was, even though she recognized that if it truly was, she wouldn’t need to wish at all.

     So that was why Mikayla felt determined to ignore how she technically felt about her brother right now. She recognized that her exposé wasn’t really his fault, so she figured that if she repeatedly told herself that throughout the day, her heart would eventually catch up with her brain, and the matter could be forgotten. “You comfy in there?” she asked suddenly, glancing down at him as he rode along in the padded cupholder that had been transformed into a miniature seat. He nodded absentmindedly, staring up at the clouds through the windshield that acted as a sunroof for the shrunken boy. That question was forced too, she told herself, starting to obsess over her lack of naturalism now; he’s ridden like that a hundred times before, what a pointless question. It was the kind of thing Skye was more likely to ask him, pointless as it may be. If I just be myself, then this’ll be fun. All I gotta do is hang out with him more often. Stop thinking too much, she thought.

     After arriving at the mall and parking her car, Mikayla gently picked her brother up, asking, “Shirt or pants?” The family had long since adopted this line of questioning when going out with Mason (“Top or bottom?” was Nicole’s version). There were several factors that went into his decision-making, such as how many people would be around to look at him, whether or not a better view was required, but most importantly, how deep the pockets would be and what material they were made out of. Today, for example, he could choose between the too-shallow pockets of her rough jeans, in which less people would stare at him but he’d have a worse angle to gaze through the windows of the stores, or the slightly roomier breast pocket of her softer, long sleeve jacket, although with the disadvantage of more attention being drawn to him. His decision was the latter, so she set him inside—it was armpit height; perfect!—and they headed into the building.

     “Is there anywhere you wanna go in particular?” Mikayla asked, stopping at a map near the entrance so they could both peruse its list and form ideas. 

     “Um… not really, I think,” her brother responded, not even recognizing a quarter of the stores that were listed. The two most common types of stores were clothing or food related; shoes, restaurants, hats, liquor, jewelry, fast food, glasses, groceries, lingerie, quick snacks, and most commonly, general apparel. Such shops populated at least two thirds of the directory, but Mason didn’t know the vast majority of them, or he’d recognize the name but wasn’t actually aware of what they sold. How could he? They were designed for people a thousand times his size, people who regularly partook in society beyond a chaperoned trip every few weeks. He was here out of empathetic obligation on behalf of his sister, not a casual interest to buy this and that, like everyone around him. As excited as he was and grateful to have had Mikayla take him, there was also a tinge of sadness he felt at passing by so many stores selling things he could never use, clothes he could never wear, and even food he couldn’t really eat.

     “Well I wanna stop by Forever 21 then,” she told him, “so if you have any ideas or anything just let me know.” He voiced his understanding, and then leaned back in her pocket, the faint warmth of her body creeping into his own, as she made her way to the clothing outlet.

     Watching as Mikayla browsed through selections at the store for the next hour gave Mason a weird feeling. Going out shopping should be fun; it certainly seemed to be in all the movies he watched, and it seemed to be to his family members. But here on his day out, it had so quickly lost its charm. It was kind of ironic; to most people, shopping was boring because it was a necessity that they did all the time, but to him shopping was boring for the exact opposite reason.

     His attention had drifted, and he hadn’t noticed that Mikayla had headed to the changing room section until she was already walking into one of the stalls and closing the door behind them. “Oh wait, um…” he stammered suddenly, realizing that this was where people changed to try on clothes. “Shouldn’t I wait outside or something to give you some privacy?”

     She plucked him out of her jacket pocket so she could take it off, setting her little brother down on the bench. “Well we’re out in public and I wouldn’t be able to keep an eye on you,” she explained.

     “What, you think I’m gonna run away to check out another store or something?”

     She gave him an empathetic look, surprised by his naivety, and tilted her head to the side. “That’s not what I meant.” It suddenly dawned on him what she’d wanted to convey: he was a very kidnappable individual. Once she saw the realization on his face, she covered his body with the jacket, creating a kind of tent around him. “So just don’t look, mkay?” He grumbled at how she’d chosen to cover him up, but he understood her wanting to take extra steps after what happened that morning.

     After a minute, the jacket canopy was suddenly yanked from above Mason, and he looked up to see Mikayla wearing a red two-piece bikini, grinning over him before turning to check herself out in the mirror. “Whaddya think?” she asked. The first thing he noticed was her boobs, which swung with momentum when she swiveled away from him. It was so odd to him that she seemingly didn’t have any reservations against wearing something so revealing after what had happened that morning. I mean, I barely even need to remember anymore, he thought, seeing the image of her nipples in his head and so easily replacing them over where the bikini top currently covered. But in addition, he was so much closer now than before. He’d been close to her boobs before—just a few days ago she’d pushed him into her cleavage—but now it was like he had a prime viewing angle. Not too close and not too far. Vigilant to keep his eyes from lingering, his gaze drifted downwards, to a pair of matching bikini bottoms that were so skimpy he could see a significant amount of the panties she’d kept on underneath. Except the bottoms rose much higher, creating a v-shape that hugged her hips and brought attention to her butt.

     But he knew he didn’t have the freedom to gawk at his sister’s body as much as he wanted to (especially not after their morning mishap), so he faked a cringing expression and turned away, pretending to be repulsed. “I don’t wanna stare at my sister in a bikini,” he lied. “As long as you feel comfortable when you wear them I guess, that’s all that really matters.”

     “That’s not all that matters, I also wanna look good. If nobody cared about fashion then all clothes would just be grey and look the same,” she replied, her hands on her hips. “Also, you don’t have to stare, you just have to take a look.” She turned to look over her shoulder, smirking at Mason as she backed up towards him. “Or do you not wanna take a look up close cuz you’re scared that I’ll sit on you?” He backed up as well, nervously looking up as Mikayla’s butt loomed closer, casting him in the shadow of her pale twin moons.

     “N-no,” he stuttered, “I just—I’m your brother, it’s kinda weird for me to be saying if you look good.”

     She had started to slowly squat down, as if she really was about to sit on him, when she paused and turned back around, narrowing her eyebrows, “No, it’s not. It’s perfectly normal for siblings to go ‘Hey wow that looks pretty cute on you’ or ‘Mmmm I think you should get something else.’ I’m not wearing a two-piece so I can show off to people, I’m wearing it cuz it’s not as constrictive as one-piece bikinis. But I still care about like, whether it looks cute or if it’s too simplistic. If I liked showing off to people I wouldn’t have worn jeans and a jacket.” He could see her point, but he had a hard time thinking that anyone would be noticing the subtle pattern she’d be wearing at the pool when her ass was as massive as it was. 

     “OK fine, I think it’s kinda plain-looking then,” he admitted, heading to the back of the bench so he could sit criss-cross on the floor while leaning against the wall.

     “Yeah, me too,” she grimaced, and then tossed the jacket over him a giggle while he sighed.

     When she lifted it off him again, he saw she had yoga pants on now and a fuzzy beige cardigan over her shirt. She bundled her jacket and jeans up and tucked them under her arm before shouldering her purse, and then turned to stoop down and pluck Mason up, nonchalantly depositing him right into her cleavage. “Wait, what the fuck, why can’t I go back in your pocket?” he asked, his legs pushed into the crevice between her boobs.

     “Cuz I wanna wear the new clothes I got out of the store, but they don’t have any pockets,” she explained. He knew better than to try and push himself out from where he was, since it’d just cause him to tumble forward (one time he’d fallen onto the floor trying to escape from the clutches of Mikayla’s tits—she liked keeping him there from time to time as a means of teasing him, and usually seemed to have an excuse for it too; he wouldn’t even be surprised if she was only wearing her new stuff out of the store as a means to keep him there instead of in any of her pockets).

     “Well can’t you just keep me in your purse or something then?” he grumbled, although he knew the question was effectively rhetorical.

     “I can let you ride in the back of my pants?” she mused, exiting the changing room stall and heading to the front of the store. Mason didn’t say anything in response; as ludicrous as the threat was, it wasn’t outside her realm of ways to shut her brother up when he got too naggy. As they were about to reach the front registers, she glanced down at her brother and then up at the employee. She knew Mason would be endlessly embarrassed at someone else seeing him like that, so she did him a ‘favor’ and pushed him down even deeper into her cleavage, ensuring his body was fully hidden. “Don’t worry, I won’t let you have to be seen by anyone,” she chuckled, and then looked up to politely greet the store employee as she showed the tags on her clothes for them to scan.

     A few minutes later, after Mikayla had made her little purchase and stowed her old clothes in a bag the worker gave her, she headed back out into the mall. But Mason was started to squirm now, not even to get her attention or anything, he just felt claustrophobic and was getting hot from being squished by his sister’s boobs. Not bothering to glance around, she fished him out from her cleavage and then held him up in front of her face with a cross expression. “OK, I’ll let you ride at the top again instead of inside, but you’ve really gotta stop wiggling so much, it tickles. In an annoying way.”

     “I’ve told you a million times how uncomfortable it makes my legs though!” he suddenly burst out, not loud enough to be noticed by people passing but with enough attitude to make his frustration evident to her. “Honestly, why would you even bring me here if you’re just gonna tease me like that? I thought we were gonna have fun and stuff.”

     She raised an eyebrow, “You were the one who wanted to come. And I asked you if there was anywhere in particular you wanted to go.”

     Mason grit his teeth and matched her confrontational gaze, until looking down. She was right, again. He shook his head, his tensed body slumping between her fingers. “Fuckin… fine. Whatever. I don’t even care anymore.”

     Mikayla tilted her head back and rolled her eyes, mad at letting herself be so easily guilt-tripped by her tiny brother. He’s kinda cute when he’s sad too, she thought, looking at him again and taking a deep breath. She didn’t say anything, but she set him down on her shoulder, which he knew was his cue to hold onto her hair for balance before she continued walking again. He was still in a bit of a sour mood, but a faint, grateful smile crept on his face for how she’d decided to treat him.

  

Chapter 8 by Jessajess99

Mikayla decided to take him to the Microsoft store next, since she’d seen them showing off a VR headset the last time she was there, and thought he might find it interesting. Which turned out to be a great decision on her part; even though he couldn’t try it out for himself, there was a small crowd of people gathered, and he got a kick out of watching the others. There was one demo where the user had to pretend to walk a pirate’s plank, and the store had an actual plank of wood on the ground too. One guy tried the minigame out, and when the in-game pirate pushed his character off the plank, the guy’s friend lightly tapped his back in real life in sync with the demo, causing the man in the headset to yelp like he was about to really get pushed into the ocean. Everyone had laughed—even the guy who’d gotten pushed.

Once it was getting close to noon, Mikayla carried Mason to the food court and let him pick out what they were gonna have for lunch. He opted for some KFC, since his mom didn’t usually buy frozen foods, so he didn’t often get chances to eat breaded chicken. “Jeez, why’d you have to pick like, the most expensive fast-food option,” she commented as they stood in line, huffing at the prices. “18 dollars for eight pieces of chicken?”

“What’s the difference between the ‘Chicken Bucket’ and just ‘Kentucky Fried Wings?’” Mason asked. “Like is it cooked differently? Or are wings a lot smaller or something? That one’s only 7 bucks for six.”

“Uhhhh… I dunno. They’re both chicken. Do you care?”

“Nope!” If his sister, someone much more versed in the regular-sized world, couldn’t tell the difference, he figured there was no way he’d know. Ignorance was bliss.

After they ordered their food, Mikayla took the bag back to a table and set it down along with her brother. “You need me to get anything for you?” she asked, taking out the box of chicken and several small sauce containers. He shook his head, and she opened one of the sauces while setting another one next to it. “Here, you can use that unopened one as a seat,” she suggested.

When she opened up the box of food, the aroma of freshly cooked chicken fluttered towards Mason, who smiled with anticipation. “Oh my God, that smells so good,” he commented as Mikayla picked one up and tore off a piece to give to her brother. She handed him a torn off corner of a napkin too, which he draped across his lap like it was a towel.

The two ate in silence for the next few minutes. Mikayla thought the wings were just decent, but to Mason’s untrained tongue they were beyond savory. For a while, he didn’t even dip any of his chicken into the sauce, just because he wanted to enjoy the juiciness without any additional ingredients messing with the flavor. For a small mouth like his, he had to bite off some of the chicken, and then some of the breading; the breading was too thick for him to reach the chicken if he only took bites from the outside.

Once he was beginning to feel full, he decided he wanted to try the sauce before he got too stuffed, so he stood up and leaned over the sauce, eying it curiously. Mikayla had already eaten most of it, so he had to bend over quite a bit to reach a puddle of sauce at the bottom. He reached out and grabbed the other side of the packet with his free hand, but he wasn’t prepared for how greasy it’d be, so with a startled yelp he slipped forward and fell right into the container. Mikayla laughed as Mason’s body splashed down into the sauce puddle, inadvertently covering most of his clothes with honey mustard. She’d been tempted to push him in, but decided it’d be nicer to just let him eat in peace. But now that he’d gotten sauce all over him, she couldn’t resist teasing him a little.

As Mason sat up and looked at his drenched clothes with a partially amused but mostly grumbly attitude, he didn’t notice his sister’s fingers sneaking forward until they’d snatched ahold of his leg and swooped his body into the air. His squawk of surprise was short-lived, since he quickly realized she was bringing him to her mouth. It was far from the first time one of his sisters decided to “clean” some food off of him by using their mouths, so he knew the best course of action was to just clamp his mouth shut, squeeze his eyes closed, and take a deep breath.

Hanging upside-down, he could see everything go dark through his closed eyelids, and then he felt a soft, pillowy pressure compress against his legs as Mikayla’s lips closed around his legs. A warm and sticky tongue flew up to greet him, wiping itself across his face before tasting the rest of his body. It retreated back into the lair that was her throat with its prized scoopings of chicken sauce, and then she tugged his body back out, allowing her lips to gather more of the honey mustard. As one final tease, she paused momentarily once Mason’s head was cushioned between her lips, and gave his face a puckering smooch, an exaggerated smooch to show her sisterly affection.

“Ugh…” he groaned, wiping her spit from his face so he could open his eyes and mouth again. He saw her giggle as she set him back down on a napkin and start to dry him off with it. “Oh yeah, lotta good that’s gonna do. My face and clothes’ll still smell like your saliva for the rest of the day.”

“I grabbed a spare cup, I can wash your clothes off in that,” she offered.

He paused, looking up at her awkwardly. “So like…”

“Yes, you have to take your clothes off,” she smirked. He hesitated, until she continued, “Or you can just take a mini impromptu bath with all your clothes on?”

He sighed, but started taking off his shirt anyways. “You wouldn’t need to clean them in the first place if you hadn’t sucked on me,” he mumbled, but as soon as the words left his mouth, he realized how stupid of a statement it was.

Mikayla scoffed, “You literally were cov—like, literally covered in sauce. Like… completely.”

“Yeah yeah I know, it was dumb to say,” he admitted. “Doesn’t mean you had to put me in your mouth though.” She ignored his last statement as she took his shirt, pants, and shoes from him, but glanced at his underwear with a raised eyebrow. “I don’t want you to see me naked.”

“Yeah, the feeling’s mutual,” she droned, and he realized she was talking about that morning. But she picked him up anyways and set him in the box that the chicken had come in, closing the lid over him to give him some privacy. Taking the hint, he took his underwear off, and crept forward to stick his arm out from under the lid, but before he could, his cover flew open.

He tossed his miniature boxer briefs out onto the table before his hands flew to cover his privates. “What the fuck?!” he yelled, turning around. Mikayla laughed and closed the lid again, picking up his underwear to wash with his other clothes.

“See? Sucks doesn’t it?” she said. “Honestly I’m surprised you didn’t expect me to do that to begin with.” One by one, she dipped his clothes into the spare water cup, lightly rubbing them to get out any sauce or saliva that had soaked into the fabric.

“Hey uh… can you get like, a third cup so I can wash myself off too?”

“Yeah, sure,” she replied, and got up to quickly grab another plastic cup for him, making sure to keep an eye on the table. When she got back, she scooted the box to the edge of the table and set the brim of the cup against it at a 45 degree angle. “Alright, you can come out now.” He carefully opened the lid, sighing when he saw her eyes were fully open and watching him. Holding his hands over his privates again, he jumped out of the box and into the cup, sliding down the side of it til he reached the bottom.

“Wait, you didn’t fill it with—” He was cut off as Mikayla poured some of the other cup’s water into Mason’s cup, giving him a two-second shower before putting a lid on top to give him privacy again. She’d only filled it up a couple inches, but that was the perfect amount for him, and he quickly submerged himself and rubbed his face of any remaining spit while Mikayla finished washing his clothes. “Alright, I’m done now!” he told her, and he suddenly heard a noise overhead as she stabbed a straw through the top. He crinkled his nose as he watched the water level quickly lower as Mikayla sucked it out; he didn’t think mustard-tinged water would taste very good. But once the cup was empty again, the straw raised above him and lowered itself right on top of his head. “Wait, what are you AH!” Mikayla sucked on the straw again, but this time, with his head on the bottom end, an intense pressure formed within the tube and he felt himself get lifted out of the cup. He cupped his genitals again as he flew up and out of the tube, looking around the food court to see who might be watching his sister toy with him. Her mouth was still attached to the top of the straw, since she had to maintain the pressure to keep him attached to it, until he was positioned over the chicken box again and she opened her mouth, causing him to fall into his impromptu changing room, where a napkin and his napkin-dried clothes were already waiting for him.

With his back turned to his sister, he quickly rushed over to the napkin and wrapped himself up in it. At his size, the absorption of the material seemed way stronger to the water on his body; all he had to do was lightly brush a wet area of his skin with the napkin and it instantly got soaked up. Once he was dry, he dropped the towel for just a couple seconds before shimmying his underwear on again, sighing with relief. His body relaxed, and he thought about how it was kind of funny that all he needed was a piece of fabric covering a small portion of his body to instantly feel comfortable around Mikayla (and anyone else) again.

Mikayla ate her last piece of chicken as she waited for her brother while he got dressed. “Do you wanna finish eating?” she asked, nodding to the half-a-wing she’d set aside for him.

“Nah, I was already mostly full before I fell in the sauce anyways,” he explained as he finished changing. “And I can use the rest of that for like, a week of lunches or something,” he added with a smile.

Mikayla shrugged and wiped her fingers clean, “Sounds like a good idea to me. Ready to keep shopping then?” He nodded, so she lifted him up to her shoulder again, and then gathered up their garbage to throw away before heading back out into the masses.

  

Chapter 9 by Jessajess99

They spent a bit of time window shopping next; Mikayla didn’t have anywhere in particular she wanted to go, and various stores would grab Mason’s attention, but they rarely walked around for more than a few minutes before he realized it wasn’t super fun when he couldn’t interact with the merchandise. He did like Yankee Candle though. It wasn’t hard for Mikayla to let him smell all the various scents—she even bought a small one for his room (although it was still so big compared to him, he’d have to keep it outside his cabin house).

But eventually, after a little more walking around, Mason’s face lit up as he saw the store Mikayla was heading for. It was a small chain store that sold items made for shrunken people like Mason. He’d been to one of their other locations several times, but had no idea they were here at the mall. “Wait, did you know they had a store here?” he asked excitedly, gazing up at the giant sign passing by overhead as they headed inside.

“Yeah, totally. Or actually… no I didn’t. Whichever one makes me look better,” she smiled. There was a section of the store that was blocked off with glass walls, but with a 6-inch gap at the floor, ensuring that shrunken people would be able to come through while keeping normal sized people out. This allowed for the walled-off section to be much more compact with its aisles and shelving. The store wasn’t very big to most folks, but in here it seemed the same size to what regular people experienced at other stores. Mikayla grinned as she set Mason down on the floor and let him run inside, checking out all the various items on display, from clothes to electronics to furniture. It was basically a department store contained within a space the size of a McDonald’s.

“Holy shit,” Mason muttered to himself as he approached a corner of the area, where a fenced-off miniature pond had been set up with several boats and jet-skis floating along a dock.

“Here, you just have to sign a waiver in case you break it or get hurt,” one of the store employees said, a woman standing nearby who was just as small as Mason. He smiled over at her, and then glanced around, just now noticing all the other shrunken employees of the store. There had been shrunken employees at the other location he’d been to, but this one was much bigger and significantly more staffed. In addition to all the customers who were shrunken too, he couldn’t remember the last time he was in a room with just people his own size. When he’d been walking through the mall, he’d felt like everyone around him was bigger than him, yet here they were all along. Probably all riding along in pockets or purses (or boobs) or on shoulders like he had, but going unnoticed by him.

After signing the form, Mason hurried over to one of the jet-ski’s and hopped on, and within seconds was zooming around the pond. “Let’s gooooo!” he cheered, and Mikayla laughed at how excited he seemed. “Hey Mikayla!” he shouted over at her after stalling his ride so she could hear him. “Bet you guys don’t have any stores like this for your size!”

She chuckled and shrugged, shaking her head. Several other regular sized people stood along the glass walls too, watching their own siblings or children or spouses or friends. The thought occurred to Mikayla that she kinda felt like she was at a daycare, and all the big folks were watching their children having fun in the play pen. But she kept that thought to herself.

After the boats, Mason checked out a full-sized (to him) house that was set up in another area on display, with sets of furniture that was also for sale stocked inside. “Hey, you should get one of these houses,” Mikayla told him, looking at the sign that displayed the details. “You’d have to save up, but I could help you build it. It looks a lot better than your cabin though,” she laughed. “No offense.”

“Yeah, but would it be made of super glue like mine is?” he asked triumphantly. 

“What, you’re scared me or Skye or Mom would be able to squash it?”

“Well you just gave me a pretty close-up view of your butt earlier,” he said, a bit quieter so the surrounding people wouldn’t hear. “So I know that thing would crush it if I didn’t make sure it was glued together.”

Mikayla squinted her eyes, marginally offended by her brother’s comment. “I can give you a way closer view of it on the ride home,” she scoffed.

Mason was about to make a retort when the two of them suddenly heard some commotion coming from the front of the store. Some woman was angrily yelling down at the counter, where two boys (probably her sons) stood cowering beneath her gaze. 

One of the shrunken employees, a guy in his late 20s who worked in tandem with one of his full-sized coworkers at the register, stepped towards the boys defensively and held his hands up. “Ma’am, you need to calm down or take it outside.”

Her head swiveled towards him, her temper flaring even more. “Where the hell do you get off telling me how to parent my kids?” she snarled. “You think that just cuz you have a job and all, you’re not still a little fucking bug?” Before anyone could respond, she reached her hand out and forcefully flicked her finger straight into his stomach, sending him tumbling backwards so far that he fell off the counter. The other employee quickly reached out to catch him before he fell to the ground, gasping with shock at what the lady had just done. She seemed to be a lot younger, like this was her first job, and had never seen a shrinkee get treated like that in-person before. She was too stunned to do anything, and gawked at the woman who was laughing down at man she’d just struck, who was now gasping for breath in the palm of his coworker.

“Brenda, call security,” another one of the shrunken workers told the girl, “I’ll go get Matthew.” He ran into the backroom to get the manager as the girl from the register snapped out of it and quickly picked up the phone from the counter.

“Come on, we’re leaving,” the woman grunted down to her sons, roughly grabbing the two boys and practically tossing them into her purse before marching out of the store.

The other full-sized patrons, who had all been just as stunned as Brenda, started waking from their trance as well. Some went over to see if the injured man needed any help, some looked towards their own shrunken persons that they’d brought to the store, and some just continued to stand there, amazed at what had happened. For the most part, people with relatives or close friends who were shrunken were a lot more sympathetic and less likely to be as sizist like the woman had been. But at the same time, there were some people who were bitter about the hand they’d been dealt, and the rate of parents who were abusive to their shrunken children was higher than their average counterparts.

Mikayla awkwardly looked at Mason, who was frozen in place and waiting to see if the shrunken man would be OK. He could even hear a shrunken kid crying from somewhere else in the store, petrified from what they’d just witnessed. Mikayla suddenly felt guilty about the threat she’d made to Mason; it had been a joke, although it wasn’t like she hadn’t sat on him a hundred times before. But she’d never done anything like what the woman had done. “You know I was just joking around when I said that, right?”

He looked over at his sister and nodded. But it wasn’t a very enthusiastic one; like her, he was plenty aware that it wouldn’t be out of character for her to not have been joking. Being toyed with was just a part of life for him.

Several people quickly left the store afterwards, but Mikayla patiently sat with Mason as he waited to see what would become of the man. The paramedics ended up coming to take him to the hospital, although the man was conscious and seemed to be moving on his own by the time they arrived. They still wanted to take him in to see if any major damage had been done to his organs though.

“I’m really sorry you had to see that,” Mikayla said. “I won’t mention what we saw to Mom or Skye if you don’t want.” Mason just nodded. “You wanna head out now?” He nodded again, and she held her palm out for him to step on, thinking it might be a little nicer than having to be picked up even if only for a few seconds. After setting him on her shoulder, she stood up and turned to the shelves along the wall, which were stocked with some of the bigger items that shrunken people weren’t able to carry out on their own, like the house Mason had checked out. Her eyes settled on a box for a miniature electric car that was a couple hundred bucks. “Here, I wanna get you something so you can at least have something good to come from today,” she stated, taking it to the register.

“Thanks,” he said quietly, feeling a tad guilty that he wasn’t as excited as he knew he should be about her gift. But Mikayla didn’t blame him.

Instead of heading home and having to end on a sour note, Mikayla decided the best way to end off their day would be by watching a movie at the cinema. Going to movies was one of Mason’s most common out-of-the-house activities, since it didn’t require almost any work on his family’s part to keep track of him. Sometimes his sisters would stuff him in their cleavage as his seat for the movie, or just to get him past the ticket booth, so Mason was glad that his older sister knew better than to try any shenanigans this time. She just let him hide in her bag from the clothing store until they were in the theater, and then she set it on her lap once she’d sat down so he’d have something he could lean back on for the next couple hours, unlike with her shoulder.

They’d both enjoyed the movie, and it had definitely given them enough time to lift their spirits. But there was still a palpable feeling in the air on the car ride home, even during their conversations. It wasn’t as if neither of them had ever seen a shrunken person get assaulted before—there were plenty of videos of that on the internet. But witnessing that kind of hatred and prejudice in person was an entirely different experience, and they both hoped they’d forget the troublesome details by tomorrow.


Chapter 10 by Jessajess99

Witnessing someone else his size get assaulted was a hard memory for Mason to shake. But at the same time, Mason had loved getting out of the house. He always loved it; venturing into the world, as big and daunting as it was, provided such a powerful boost to his psyche that it overrode the worst aspects of the day. So after watching a YouTube video on their local Tinytown, he decided he wanted to broach the subject with his family.

Tinytowns were the colloquial name people had given to various establishments that were primarily designed to house other people Mason’s size. His condition was uncommon, but there were still a hundred million people like him throughout the world, and the practice of like-sized people living in harmony together was something that had been going on since long before society had coined a term for it. Thousands of years ago, there were Native American tribes that comprised of exclusively tiny people, but the concept didn’t become very commonplace until the late 1800s. Back then, they were informal settlements, built in conjunction with certain towns and offered protection in return for tiny people working occupations nobody regular-sized could do. But the term became popularized in the 1950s, when several companies had sprouted up that created facilities where tiny people could pay to live in (similar to nursing homes and assisted living). Many Tinytowns only housed a few hundred to a few thousand people, but Mason’s city happened to be home to the largest in the region, and one of the most well-funded too: Bayview Creek, home to almost 20,000 citizens who looked just like Mason. Even though it was ran by a private company, Bayview was one of the few Tinytowns that relied heavily on federal taxes to fund itself, which meant it wasn’t a closed-off community like many others. Tiny people from all over the country would come to Bayview to visit or vacation for a few days, so for all intents and purposes, it was seen more as a city within a city. 

And yet, despite its international status, Mason had never been before. Because Mason was the only tiny person in their family, and regular people weren’t allowed inside for obvious safety reasons, his only option for living there as a minor would’ve been if he’d gone to the facility’s local boarding school, or if Nicole had surrendered her role as his legal guardian and he got placed with foster parents there instead. But most kids didn’t want to voluntarily go to boarding school, and most parents didn’t like the idea of “giving up” their kids, of course, so like many other kids his size, Mason had been raised at home. Technically, ever since he’d turned 13, he’d been legally old enough to visit Bayview on his own. But his mom had worried that letting him visit would make him want to move there, so he’d never been allowed to go. “When you’re an adult and are old enough to make your own decisions, then you can go as often as you want,” she’d always said. But now he’d been an adult for a year, and he still had never gone. His mother had even gotten a job for the company that ran Bayview (being a parent to a tiny person certainly looked good on her resume), but she’d still never taken him. He hoped that that could change with today.

He made his way into the kitchen on Sunday morning, and tried to avoid staring at Mikayla’s skimpy pajamas. Her short shorts looked like barely more than a thong, and her loose white tank-top, which was supposed to be baggy enough to camouflage her curves, might’ve been too baggy, since it displayed enough of her boobs that Mason didn’t need to imagine very hard to remember what they had looked like fresh out of the shower yesterday. After all, Mason was barely one ten thousandth of his sisters’ sizes, so even though he was almost always home, the household felt 99.99% female. Modesty was already something less important around family members, but with such a tiny brother, covering up felt more like a chore Mikayla needed to constantly remind herself of, and she often drifted towards wearing the absolute minimum.

His other sister was dressed a bit more “normally” at least—Skye had on an old gray t-shirt and red sweatpants—and she leaned over to pick him up and set him on the table. “Good morning!” she chimed through her cereal, causing Mikayla to turn and notice her brother.

“Morning,” Mikayla added, turning back around to focus on cooking her eggs.

“Hey, um… I mean first of all, good morning to you guys too,” Mason said, working his way up to asking his sister the big question. He didn’t know how his mother would react if Mikayla took him to Bayview, but he’d purposefully waited until after his mom had left before coming in the kitchen. “I had a favor to ask you, kinda… about whether—”

“Speak up!” Mikayla interrupted him, turning back around so she could pluck him between her fingers and set him on the counter. “It’s hard to hear you over the pan. Also, you want some of my eggs?”

“Sure,” he answered, speaking a bit louder. “But what I was gonna ask you was if you could take me to Bayview Creek today?” Mikayla didn’t say anything at first; he’d never been before, and she knew her mother wouldn’t take him when they were growing up, but she wasn’t sure how their mom felt about the subject now. “I just think that like, after what happened yesterday at that store, it could be good for me to spend some time around other people my size. I mean, at least a day, you know?”

“What happened ‘yesterday at that store?’” Skye asked. “And you’re not planning on living there, right? Also I wanna come, too!”

“I mean, I’ll probably live there one day, you know?” Mason awkwardly said. “Like I love you guys and all, but I don’t really wanna spend the rest of my life living with Mom. And since she barely lets me head out or meet other people, it’s not like I really have any options for a roommate I could trust or something.”

“You could live with me when I move out!” Skye happily offered.

Mason feigned a smile, but it was obvious he wasn’t keen on the idea. “Yeah… maybe,” he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

“Well I dunno when I’m moving out, but whenever I do, I definitely wanna live on my own,” Mikayla said. That was mainly why she hadn’t moved out yet; she couldn’t afford her own place, so if she had to live with others, she’d rather it be her family. “So if I were you, I’d wanna move out too. Rent’s probably hella cheap at that place too since you guys don’t take up that much room,” she smirked, lightly shoving him with her finger.

“Sooooo… you’ll take me?”

Mikayla scooped her eggs onto her plate, set her brother on its edge, and then carried it back to the kitchen table. “Sure, I’ll take you,” she told her brother as she looked at him, and then looked over to her younger sister, “And yes, obviously you can come too.” Jeez, that was easy, I thought I’d have to convince her or something, Mason thought. I should’ve tried to ask her on my eighteenth birthday.

“Thanks!” the two siblings responded in unison, so the three of them all finished eating breakfast before leaving to finally take Mason to the tiny-sized utopia.


~


Bayview Creek, like most Tinytowns, had a notoriously strict security policy. The actual “city” itself was only about 500 by 500 feet (to tiny people, it was the equivalent of a little under 5 square miles). It wasn’t the largest in terms of physical size, but it still had more inhabitants than any other facility, and as such, needed ample enough protection to keep the residents safe.

It wasn’t actually possible to see inside for normal sized people; Bayview was technically owned by the city, but it was operated by Tildus, a private contractor. Many people lived or visited Bayview as an escape from how large the rest of the world was, so the mini-sized town was surrounded by concrete walls lined with artificial rocks, to make the residents feel like they were in some kind of mix between a valley and a cave. The ceiling was made out of a thick glass, which meant it never rained. But that was a good thing, since rain drops could be dangerous to most 3-inch tall people. It wasn’t actually possible to simulate rain at a small enough size for the town’s little citizens, so in the interest of wanting to make the place still feel “real,” there were hidden nozzles all around the premises that would initiate misting sessions every so often, sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for several hours. Which meant Bayview’s residents were some of the only people in the world who could rely on weather forecasts that were always 100% accurate.

For the most part, the citizens of Bayview did their own maintenance throughout the town. Electricians, plumbers, garbage collectors, landscapers—hundreds of tiny people filled those roles and more, all working to keep Bayview running just like any normal city. But in case of emergencies, there was a regular-sized door located at the edge of town, blended into the wall to try and not draw attention to itself. It almost never needed to be used though; the last time it had opened was almost two years ago when there had been a fire in the main facility, and the thousands of civilians had had to evacuate the building. Sometimes, if there were problems too big or expensive for Bayview to handle themselves, then a maintenance worker for Tildus would come in and help clean up (like when the artificial river than ran through Cherry Park accidentally overflowed and caused an enormous amount of damage). But most residents wanted to keep interaction with the outside world to a minimum, so unless there was an issue that’d cost thousands of dollars or take weeks to rectify, Bayview preferred to try handling things on their own.

Tildus’ offices were adjacent to Bayview, in such a manner that they practically surrounded the town and acted as a secondary barrier for entry. And the entire property itself was surrounded by tall, barbed-wire fences, with security personnel patrolling 24/7. In a lot of ways, the level of security was comparable to a sports stadium, although it accommodated a lot less people and was laid out over a slightly larger area. 

After arriving and parking the car in the unusually spacious parking lot, Mikayla held Mason in her palm as she and Skye got out of the car, and the three of them surveyed their surroundings. The lot was entirely flat, with very smooth pavement, and although there weren’t any raised sidewalks, there were rows of steep curbs that outlined sets of safe walking paths for tiny people. It was hardly even possible for cars to accidentally (or purposefully) bump over the curbs. “Jeez, looks pretty safe,” Mikayla commented, surprised with the level of care taken to protect the safety of tiny people. There was even a red-painted section on the sides of the sidewalks intended for tinies to walk on, so they could keep out of the way and avoid getting accidentally kicked or stepped on. 

At the front and center of the building was the entrance to the lobby, with glass doors directly across front of the sidewalk, only 6 inches tall. There were regular sized doors too, but they were pointedly off to the side. Unlike most of the world, a world built for people five or six or even seven feet tall, the goal at Bayview was to make tiny people feel like they were the priority.

Taking the side entrance, Skye and Mikayla were surprised at how many tiny citizens there were walking around inside. Some were even driving cars like the one Mikayla had bought her brother yesterday at the mall. Although the little citizens were less noticeable, there were easily more of them mingling around than there were normal-sized people, so Mikayla and Skye had to be extra careful about where they stepped. Dozens of three-inch-tall people milled around at the two sisters’ feet, although many strayed to the walls of the room out of habit. 

Mikayla had to stop herself suddenly as she realized she was about to run into a row of tiny people. There were almost a dozen of them, and they were all in a line helping each other carry two long shoelaces stacked on top of each other, like firemen lugging a giant hose. She had no idea why they were transporting something so silly into the town, so she rolled her eyes and was about to step over them when a shrunken girl below her let out a frightened squeak.

The giant girl stopped mid-step and put her foot back down, as the other girl at her feet started rambling about how rude and inconsiderate Mikayla was being. Mason’s sister scoffed; “What the fuck is she rambling about?” she asked her brother, lifting him up like she demanded an explanation.

Mason was used to his sister’s moodiness (other than her family, she was frequently annoyed by most people, no matter how big or small they were), so he wasn’t easily phased by her quick temper and tried to explain. “Some tinies don’t like when big people try to step over them, since historically, sizist people used to purposefully kill tiny people by squishing them, especially under their feet, right? So some people prefer bigs to step around them instead of over.”

Mikayla scrunched her face up at the proposition. “That’s fuckin stupid. I tease you like that all the time and you’ve never cared, and I was literally just trying to walk. Like honestly… I was walking.” Mason shrugged; he hadn’t expected to change her mind anyways, he was just explaining how the other girl felt.

“You know,” Mikayla sneered down to the girl, “just cuz your body’s fragile doesn’t mean your personality has to be too.” Then she lifted her foot up again and proceeded to step over the line of people, causing several of the girl’s friends to chime in their anger over how unnecessarily rude Mikayla was being. “Oh no, I stepped over you guys, ahhhh,” she said with mock concern. “I sure hope you don’t call the cops on me for my discriminatory method of traveling,” she added sarcastically, and then rolled her eyes and turned back around as several of the tinies cursed the indifferent giant under their breath.

  

Chapter 11 by Jessajess99

Meanwhile, Skye had gotten held up behind her siblings for similar reasons, but had responded entirely opposite to her older sister’s attitude. A boy who looked to be about college aged hadn’t been paying attention when Mikayla had come proudly strolling through the lobby (she expected the tiny people to automatically get out of her way and only paid half-attention to the floor), and he’d had to dive out of the way last minute to avoid getting accidentally knocked aside. But in doing so, he’d landed right in front of Skye, and his partially opened backpack had spilled out some of his books. “Wait!” he yelled up at her desperately, cursing to himself and scrambling to stuff everything into his bag.

“Oh!” Skye had been watching the floor more closely, not just out of politeness but out of fascination with all the tiny people, and had stopped herself as soon as she’d seen the boy stumble into her pathway. She squatted down, and he stepped back as her gigantic body suddenly rushed unnervingly close to him. “Do you want—” she began to say, but he’d already finished zipping up his backpack again and slinging it over his shoulder. “Oh, I guess it’d be easier for you to do anyways. I can take you wherever you were headed though?” she asked, and picked the boy up without a second thought.

His eyes bulged out and he instantly started squirming frantically. “Hey, whoah whoah whoah, please, can you…” he glanced nervously at the ground, already dozens of feet below him. “Put me down!” he yelled, his voice cracking, looking up at Skye. Seeing her giant face, even as sympathetic as it was, caused him to second-guess his tone of voice, and he shakily tried a second time. “Please, um… can you please put me down, you just—why’d you pick me up?”

From closer up, Skye was able to get a better look at the tiny guy, and was only halfway into thinking how cute he was when his panicked pleas interrupted her train of thought. For some reason, Skye felt the urge to just kiss him all of a sudden, to just smush him against her lips and smooch his entire body. Obviously he wasn’t the first cute boy she’d ever seen, but seeing one that was so tiny like this made him seem all the more precious and adorable. But she knew better than to do something like that, and his calls for her to put him down snapped her back to reality.

“Oh, sorry,” she blushed. “My brother’s tiny too, so I’m kinda used to just picking him up I think.” She set him back on the ground and giggled with embarrassment, and was about to introduce herself, but the boy turned awkwardly and began briskly walking away. She was upset as she watched him go, but didn’t say anything. “I wasn’t even being mean,” Skye quietly pouted to herself as she stood back up. But in doing so, she unconsciously took a slight step backwards, just by a few inches, and caused the back of her heel to collide with a car that had been driving past, knocking it onto its side. 

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed, twirling around and squatting back down again to inspect the car. She was worried she’d just caused them to crash, and maybe seriously injured them, so she picked the car up carefully to look inside and make sure everyone was OK. There were five people in the car; a man, a woman, and three kids, and Skye realized they must’ve been a family, every single member of which was shrunken just like her brother was. “Are you guys OK?” she asked, eying the passengers through the open sunroof. But the kids looked up and started freaking out at the gigantic eye peering back at them, so she set it back on the ground and grimaced, feeling bad at scaring tinies a second time. Sounds like they’re fine I guess, she thought as she pulled her hand back. “Sorry for picking you up, I just wanted to make sure you guys weren’t hurt.” The wife yelled something up to Skye that sounded like an apology (even though Skye was the one who’d run into them), and within seconds the toy-like car had veered off again. 

Skye stood up, a puzzled look on her face, reflecting on the interactions. She’d gotten so used to growing up with Mason, it was so easy to forget how scary she could seem to others. Especially to those kids; since their parents were shrunken like they were, they’d probably lived at Bayview since they were born and had had barely any interaction with normal sized people their whole lives.

It made Skye feel suddenly mystical and special. The idea that, to some tinies out there, a normal person like her was someone they rarely interacted with. She went to catch up with Mikayla, who was having similar thoughts. Except her older sister had an increased feeling of superiority over everyone around her. It wasn’t that Mikayla thought she was better than them, but just being in their presence gave her an enlightened sense of self-worth. Normally, their brother was the outlier, since he was always the uniquely small one around the house. But here, they were the special ones. Around so many people a fraction of their size, Skye felt like a mythical Amazonian queens. And Mikayla felt like a god.

As they made their way to the front of the lobby, Skye continued to treat the tinies   more politely, smiling at all of them down below her and imagining she was the queen of a kingdom, meant to protect all the helpless peasants. But Mikayla pretended not to notice them, like they were beneath her. She certainly didn’t want to get needlessly distracted by another overly emotional person complaining about the way she walked.

When they arrived at the front desk, Mikayla intentionally squatted right in front of a little man, knowing how massive her ass would loom above him. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she barely heard him gasp beneath her, but pretended not to notice him either way as she set Mason down on the ground.

“Do you know when you want us to pick you up?” she asked, as her brother looked around the room in wonder—and he wasn’t even technically inside Bayview yet.

“No, not really,” he half-answered. “I’ll text you guys later today though. Or something, I guess.”

“Works for me,” Mikayla shrugged. She was about to stand back up when she noticed her reflection in a nearby mirror, and glanced behind her to see that several tinies had stopped and were gawking at her ass, her pants tightly stretched over her bum and leaving little to the imagination. “Like what you guys see?” she teased as she looked over her shoulder, and laughed as the handful of tinies scattered, all embarrassed to have been caught sexualizing a giant like her.

“Well have fun today,” Skye offered to Mason, but then got onto her hands and knees and bent all the way down to the floor to give her brother a quick kiss on the top of his head. Just like with her sister, Skye noticed a passerby almost trip over himself taking a glance beneath her shirt as she leaned over, although she was more successful in keeping herself from giggling.

“Okay okay,” Mason said with annoyance as he was gently pressed downwards, a pair of soft pink lips crowning his head for a second and staining it with Skye’s lip gloss. “I’ll see you guys later.”

“Byyeeeee!” his sister sang, before standing back up to join Mikayla. They both waved goodbye one last time, and then turned around to leave.

Both deep in thought over the same thing, neither girl said anything to each other as they headed back to the car. On their way out of the parking lot, they even passed by a row of various shops operated by tiny people with the specific intention of serving full-sized customers, offering everything from manicures to computer repairs, and other jobs done best by people their size. “Ohhhhhhh, now I know why there were like, so many people in the parking lot,” Mikayla mused, making a mental note that she’d have to come back to one of them sometime and try them out.

As if reading her mind, Skye added her agreement. “Yeah, I’m definitely gonna have to come back and try that nail salon out.” The two of them exchanged glances, seeming to understand the subtext of what they were each saying. “I just… I dunno, I wanna see a bunch of small people down at my feet, you know? Painting my toenails like they’re my servants,” she awkwardly laughed, before looking at her older sister to gauge her reaction.

Mikayla was silent for a moment, and then, “Yeah well, I wanna stick one up my vag.” She pursed her lips, surprised she’d even admitted that to her wide-eyed sister, but then they both burst out into laughter.

“Oh my God, really?” Skye asked incredulously. “I mean, I kinda… like I kinda understand what you mean, I wouldn’t say, like… I mean I don’t wanna force anyone though, it just seems like it’d be… claustrophobic?” She giggled at the thought, but felt a fluttering throughout her body.

“Not mine,” Mikayla chuckled, causing them both to break out into hysterics again. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding. But…” She glanced at her sister, taking a leap of faith with what she was about to admit. “…I do wanna force someone though. Kinda. And I wanna stick one in my ass like they’re just a little dildo or a butt plug or something. I mean I’ve gotten myself off just thinking about being able to do that with one of them, I can’t imagine how it’d actually feel.” She paused for a moment, before clarifying, “Like obviously I wouldn’t, just to be clear, I’m not saying I’d rape a tiny person if I had the chance.”

“No no no, of course not, I know that,” Skye reassured her.

“But…” Mikayla took a deep breath, “I think about it. Like, fantasize about it. A lot.” She sighed with relief, “Jesus, I can’t believe I just admitted that to you.”

“It’s OK, I mean, I’ve had some pretty wild dreams too sometimes,” Skye admitted. “Except mine are always me being like, hundreds of feet tall, and running through cities and just like, kicking all the buildings over.” She sighed like she’d fallen in love with the idea. “And anyone who tried to attack me or anything, I’d just crush them, like I wouldn’t even have to stomp, you know? I just take a step forward and feel them splat.” She cringed, surprising even herself a little bit at how sadistic the idea was.

“So I wanna be a rapist, and you wanna be a mass murderer,” Mikayla joked, causing her sister to gasp at how dark her joke was.

“Oh my God, shut up,” Skye said, playfully shoving Mikayla. She glanced down at the floor, feeling guilty now for her fantasies. “Have you told Mason?”

“Fuck no,” the older girl scoffed. “He’d probably be scared to even be around me if he knew.” Skye nodded, somber at the thought of her brother not trusting her anymore. “That’s why I’m always shoving him in my tits and sitting on him,” she chuckled, “cuz I feel like that’s the most I can force him into situations without being like, too mean, you know?”

“Yeah, I feel you,” Skye replied. “We were playing Mario Kart a few days ago, and I sat on him at one point, but then his controller got stuck on my shorts or something.” She giggled at the memory as she recounted it for Mikayla. “So he ended up having to crawl like, right between my butt cheeks to retrieve it cuz I was laying on the floor. And ugh, yeah, feeling him wiggling around back there, I wanted so badly to just like, push him even deeper, just all the way in there, you know?”

“One million percent I know. I think I use my boobs on him a lot more than you do though. I mean I tried shoving him in them yesterday at the mall, not even all the way either, like just a little bit, just enough to be fun. But then he started complaining and guilt tripped me so I let him ride on my shoulder the rest of the day.” Mikayla sighed, as if it were a tragedy that she wasn’t allowed to abuse her brother more. “When you wanted to push him in your butt, or really any other time you wanna squeeze or hide him somewhere, do you like it when he struggles? Like does his resistance make it… hotter for you or something? I don’t know what other word to use.”

Skye paused to think about her answer. “You mean like, did I wanna stick him in my butt cuz he’s a person and he squirms around, or because I know he hates it?” she asked; Mikayla nodded. “I think the first one then,” the younger sister answered. “I mean, the fact that he doesn’t like it is why he squirms around in the first place, so kinda both I guess. But I don’t get off on his suffering like a sadist or anything.”

“Yeah, well… I do,” Mikayla admitted. “Like even if I knew a shrunken guy who liked being used like that, I wouldn’t have as much fun with them. If they like being toyed with, it kinda ruins the feeling for me. But when they’re scared—when Mason’s scared—it just makes the whole thing so much hotter to me. I lowered him into my mouth last week like I was going to eat him, and he really got pretty deep into my mouth too. And I couldn’t feel him. But I could hear him. It was like he really thought I might eat him, or even if he knew I wouldn’t, I was still triggering some kind of phobia of his.” She got shivers just remembering how good it felt. “I mean I really hate that he’s my brother, honestly, but at the same time I feel like because he’s my brother, he’s way more willing to put up with stuff I do to him. I can’t go full sadistic on him or anything—not that I’d want to actually torture anyone—but he’s really just the perfect candidate to get me close to that feeling without crossing the line.” She paused, then added, “And even if I do cross a line, I know he’s not gonna like call the cops on me or something.” She laughed awkwardly, while Skye was silent and thought about what Mikayla had said.

The two took a few minutes to both absorb each others’ admissions, until Skye was the first to speak up again. “So you think there are tiny people who like being used and stuff? Like obviously they don’t wanna get assaulted or die or anything, but do you think some of them fantasize about it… like, sexually?”

Mikayla didn’t even hesitate, “Oh, definitely. There’s so many masochists out there in the world, there’s bound to be some tinies that feel that way.”

Skye looked out the window wistfully, dreaming about being able to have a little boyfriend who’d let her act out her fantasies. Maybe Mikayla wouldn’t be able to find the perfect tiny partner, but Skye still felt like there could be someone out there that could fit her mold. Although then she could never have real sex, or get real kisses or go on real dates. Although maybe… nevermind, she thought. I honestly can’t decide which I’d rather have. A real relationship with someone else her size, or a boy who’d let her act out a wild array of fantasies that she couldn’t do with almost anyone else. The first was more practical, of course, but the second was awfully tempting. “Do you think Mason feels that way?” she wondered aloud, “like do you think he gets turned on by being toyed with by us?” 

Mikayla shrugged. “Well if he does, he definitely does a good job of hiding it,” she replied, thinking about how much of a squirmer he was.

“Maybe Mason will make some friends at Bayview and invite some of them over for dinner or something,” Skye said hopefully. They wouldn’t need to be boyfriend material, but it seemed to be the only practical way she’d have a shot at acting out her fetishes.

“Honestly, I don’t even know if that’s a good idea,” Mikayla commented. “It’s easier to control myself around Mason, since we grew up together. I love him.” She sighed, “But honestly, if I was alone in a room with someone else who was his size?” She shook her head, “God, that’d be fucking torture.”

  

Chapter 12 by Jessajess99

Later that afternoon, Mason realized that he’d have to rent a hotel if he wanted to stay the night in Bayview, so he texted the sibling group chat to ask if his sisters could come back to pick him up. Skye had homework she had to finish though, so Mikayla headed off on her own. When she arrived back at the facility, she noticed that the lobby closed early on Sundays for normal-sized people, so she had to wait outside until Mason came out (which he told her wouldn’t be right away since he had to walk everywhere himself).

Not knowing how deep inside the building her brother was, she sighed and leaned against the wall, watching the sparse amount of tiny people coming and going. With her conversation with Skye still on her mind, she bit her lip daydreamed while watching the cute little cars and bug-sized groups of people. But since it was the end of the day, they were few and far between, so she eventually resorted to browsing TikTok while she waited.

After a couple minutes, she noticed just in the edge of her peripheral vision, there was a tiny person standing behind her down by her feet. Initially thinking it was Mason, she perked up and turned around, but realized it was some other guy. Except the stranger wasn’t going anywhere like the other tinies, or even moving; with his head craned back, it seemed as if he was just gazing up at her. 

“What are you staring at?” Mikayla asked, a somewhat moody tone evident in her voice. But he didn’t respond. Narrowing her eyes, she wondered if the guy was OK. “Helloooo?” she asked, squatting down to get a better look at his face, and he stumbled back as an alarmed expression overtook him. He looked around the same age as her brother, and his brief panic made her smirk, but even though he seemed a little scared, he didn’t retreat. Maybe he just thought she was hot? Or he needed help for some reason. “You okay dude? Were you trying to get by me or something?”

The tiny swallowed, as if he had hoped he wouldn’t have to actually confront her, but now that she was clearly focused in on him he felt compelled to speak. “I— uh… yeah, I j…ust n-never…” he stammered. “I’ve seen— I mean I’ve… never seen um… a big…”

“A big?” Mikayla asked before he could finish his sentence. “Like, you’ve never seen a big, like someone like me you mean? Is that what tiny people call normal people?” She chuckled at the name, although considering she often called Mason a tiny she figured it seemed appropriate. “Or…” she trailed off, looking away in thought. “You’ve never seen a big… a biiiig…” 

She glanced back at him. “I feel like that’s a pickup line, I just can’t tell what it’s, like…” She paused as she looked at him, and realized his confidence was clearly way off base from where she’d expect it to be for someone trying to hit on her. She hadn’t even considered the literal meaning of what he’d said; her subconscious had thought of it as so insane that from the get-go she’d tried to figure out what he might’ve meant instead. The idea that someone with as rare of a condition as a tiny person could have gone their entire lives so sheltered that they didn’t even know what a normal person was like—it wasn’t even something she’d really thought about. “Wait… are you actually serious?”

The guy quickly nodded, glad to be asked something he didn’t have to verbally answer.

“Like, in your entire life, you’ve only ever seen other tiny people?”

Another nod.

“Not just that you’ve never met someone my size, but you’ve never even seen, like even from afar or out a window or something, you’ve honestly never seen someone my size in real life before?”

Sheepishly, he scratched his head, like she was humiliating him without even realizing it, but nodded one last time.

For a few seconds, Mikayla was too stunned to know what to ask next. But she could see in his eyes, his tiny little pebble-sized expression, that he was telling the truth. “Wouldn’t that mean you’ve lived in Bayview your entire life? How is that even possible?”

“Um… well… my parents are just like me…” he said, avoiding eye contact from the girl staring at him with unwavering attention. “And… they think it’s too dangerous outside of the city… but today was my 18th birthday, which means I don’t need a legal guardian to leave anymore… and they said if I’m gonna go outside, I should go during the day, cuz it’s dangerous at night. And to wait til after the lobby closes. So the bigs leave. And then I could see the world first without having to run into anyone… like you…”

Mikayla looked around; she hadn’t taken notice of the empty parking lot at first, but she really was the only normal person there. “So I’m the first giant you’ve ever seen. In your entire life,” she mused, looking back to the tiny for confirmation. He nodded his head, and her heart started to beat faster as she thought about what that meant and put it into perspective. 

A few months ago, Mikayla had met up with a guy from Tinder, and after the date went well and she headed back to his place, she learned that he was a virgin. As soon as he told her, the idea of having sex with him suddenly seemed a lot more special and important to her. She hadn’t considered losing her own virginity that big of a deal once it had happened, but being on the other side of the coin was different. It was the realization that he’d essentially chosen her, and that he’d always remember their night for the rest of his life, just like she’d always remember her own first time (despite how mediocre it was). Ultimately the sex with her Tinder date had been, unsurprisingly, not very fulfilling to her physically. But what had ultimately made their encounter exciting overall was the knowledge and realization of what she was to him.

That was how Mikayla felt towards this tiny 18 year old: she was the person he was losing his “B-card” to (B meaning Big, of course). For the rest of his life, he would always remember this moment they were having right here, the first moment he’d ever set eyes on someone as gigantic as her and truly realized just how helpless and small he was in the world. Except the difference between him and her Tinder date was that all those months ago, Mikayla had essentially given the other guy the best sex of his life—since it had been the only sex in his life. Whereas with this little man at her feet, Mikayla was the biggest giant he’d ever seen in his life, because she was the only giant he’d ever seen in his life. And, as was more relevant to her fetish, she also realized that she was the most terrifying thing he had ever seen in his life. More than any tiny she’d ever met before, to this man, Mikayla felt truly and incomparably powerful.

A smile dawned on Mikayla’s lips as she thought about her unique position over this guy. “So then, as your first ‘big,’ what do you think?” she asked, her eyes shining fiercely as she huffed in her chest and looked down at him with an air of teasing superiority.

“You’re so…” he stuttered, gulping nervously. “I didn’t think you’d be so… h-huge.” Mikayla rested her head in her hands and leered over the boy with a smile on her face, crinkling her nose over how pathetically cute he was. “It’s hard to… believe it…” he mumbled, yet found himself unable to look away.

“Awwww,” the giant 22-year-old cooed. “Well it’s hard to believe for me too, except for how tiny you are.” He blushed, which just spurred her on even more as she grinned. “And honestly, how fragile you guys are too!” The man took a step back nervously, his breath shaky, as Mikayla beheld him with an obsessed look in her eyes.

Unbeknownst to either of them, Mason was exiting the building, and it obviously didn’t take him long to spot his behemoth sister crouching down nearby, facing away from him. As he walked over to her though, he could see through her legs that a fellow tiny was standing in front of her. From where Mason was standing, the man seemed completely dwarfed by Mikayla’s ass squatting over his head, even though it wasn’t technically above him. 

“I’m sure an inch is a lot to you guys,” his sister continued to say, “but I don’t think you realize just how little it is to people like me. Like… you’re 3 inches, right?” She shifted her position so she was only crouching on one knee now, and extended her other knee out a bit, lifting the front of her foot up while keeping her heel on the ground. “See that?” she said, pointing to the space under her shoe. “I don’t even need to take my foot off the ground to fit 3 inches underneath it. I could literally just be tapping my foot to accidentally step on you,” she chuckled. “Or my hand?” She lifted her hand up sideways, ignoring the fact that he was anxiously sidestepping away from her towards the wall. “I’m pretty sure my hand is about 3 inches wide too, so someone like you could fit right in my palm,” she said, tapping the center for emphasis. “And then—” With a sudden motion, her fingers swiftly clenched into a fist. “—you could be dead in a second.” To strengthen her point, she squeezed, the muscles in her wrist and forearm flexing as her skin briefly turned white.

The man was next to her now, hugging his back against the wall and watching her for any sudden movements as he tried to safely scurry on by her. “I… g-gotta go…” he weakly announced. “My parents are ex…pecting me b-back… please…” After making his plea for innocence, he turned away and started sprinting as fast as he could manage.

Mikayla swiveled on her heel and watched him slowly dash past, rolling her eyes at the notion that he could actually escape someone her size. “Seriously? You just met me and you already wanna leave?” With a laugh, she finished pivoting towards the man and started reaching out to grab him, but then noticed Mason was standing nearby, staring directly at her. “Oh, hey” she said, withdrawing her hand and pursing her lips awkwardly. “I thought you were gonna text me.”

Once the other guy reached the door, he threw himself inside and collapsed on the floor, sprawling on his back and sighing with relief while panting out of fear and exhaustion. Mason glanced through the window with a concerned look, and then focused his attention back on his sister. “What the fuck were you doing?”

“I was just talking with him,” she insisted. “He came up to me first, I didn’t even touch him!” she whined defensively.

“Why’d you talk about stepping on him and squeezing the life out of him then?” he asked, more assertively this time.

“I was just teasing him, I didn’t think he’d get so scared… I tease you all the time!”

“Yeah you do, and even I get scared,” he argued back. “You literally lowered me into your mouth a week ago like you were gonna eat me and I nearly shit myself.” She giggled at the memory, but that just made him even more mad. “It’s not funny! You’re my sister and he’s just a stranger.”

“OK, whatever, I’m sorry,” she grumbled. “I just got carried away, I was bored and impatient cuz you were taking forever,” she added, as if it was somehow Mason’s fault for inciting her behavior in the first place. “Now do you wanna go home or what?” She held out her hand for him to step into, and for a moment he didn’t move, continuing to glare up at her. Clearly she didn’t actually feel apologetic, but since she was right about not having actually done anything, he figured it’d be better to just drop it rather than piss her off. Stepping onto her hand, she sighed and lowered her defenses, standing back up to take him to the car. On the ride home, she asked him about his day to try and lighten the tension, but even though he talked with her, her encounter with the stranger stayed at the forefront of his mind.

  

Chapter 13 by Jessajess99

As soon as Mikayla opened the front door holding her brother in her other hand, their mom rushed to the front of the house. Her eyes landing on Mason, she breathed a sigh of relief before her stern side took over. “Do you realize how scared I was when I got home and you were gone? You could’ve ran away from home for all I knew.”

Mason shrugged, “I just wanted to feel free for a day. Honestly I was gonna text you, I guess I just got so caught up in exploring the place that I forgot.” He sighed, before adding, “I’m sorry.”

“This is on you and Skye too, by the way,” Nicole continued, looking at Mikayla. “You guys took him, so if he didn’t let me know then you should’ve.”

“I thought he did tell you!” Mikayla complained defensively, annoyed that everyone was mad at her today.

Their mom looked down at Mason again, and her face took on a more sympathetic look. “Why’d you never tell me you wanted to visit that place? I could’ve taken you growing up if you’d asked, they have volunteer chaperones to let kids visit if they don’t have family members their size.”

“Honestly Mom, I didn’t even realize how much I wanted to go til yesterday when I visited the tiny store with Mikayla. Besides, like… I dunno, kids are stupid, you should’ve been the one to bring it up when I was younger, you’re the parent.”

Nicole pursed her lips, not sure how to respond to that. And she certainly didn’t want to argue too much with Mason and make him want to leave even more. “Alright, well…” She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then opened them again. “In the future, please just let me know, okay? My office got reassigned there cuz of the new COO, so they want me available on campus more. Soon enough I’ll be able to take you in on my way to work if you wanted and let you spend the day there.”

The shrunken boy raised his eyebrows and smiled. “Oh, wow. OK, well… then I guess I can’t wait to go back.”

Nicole took a deep breath and turned around, heading back into the kitchen as Mikayla followed. “Well the table’s already set for dinner, so you guys arrived just in time, cuz I was getting hungry and we were about to start eating.” Mason saw that Skye was already sitting at the table with her food, so Mikayla passed him off to the youngest sibling while she went to serve herself.

“Welcome back,” Skye smiled, grabbing one of Mason’s plates from the middle of the table (they always kept a set of dishes and silverware there so he could serve himself if he wanted to). “So what’d you do today?” she asked curiously, spooning small portions of her dinner aside and scooping them onto her brother’s plate once he was seated.

“Honestly, there was this moment in the middle of the day where it just kinda hit me how important the whole place was, and I almost started crying, like just out of gratefulness that I finally got to visit a place like Bayview. That it even exists in the first place, really.”

“Awwww, that’s so special!” Skye remarked, feeling proud to have helped bring him now. “So tell me everything you did then.”

“Well first off,” he began, “I realized like not even 5 minutes in, that for the first time in my life I actually felt normal for once. I’ve never been in a room with more than a couple people that didn’t have at least one giant person, but when I was there, I could just like, walk down the street and pass by dozens of people going about their day. All the exact same size as me. Like I didn’t even have to think about size cuz it became irrelevant. Everyone’s just roaming around outside, enjoying the sunny weather, not a care in the world.

“The first place I went to was bistro downtown, and I got some lunch and ate at a table outside. The bistro’s food options were really weird though. At normal restaurants—like restaurants for people your size—every single food item seems tailored to be eaten by regular sized humans. But in there, all the options were things that had to be modified from regular sized food first. I mean it’s not any different than when I eat at home, it’s just that in there it’s all professionally wrapped and packaged and stuff. It just all looks totally different. Like I went by a grocery store later just to check out more of the food, and they had some salmon there. And I remembered all the times Mom’s bought fresh salmon for us to eat for dinner. The fish gets caught in the morning, it still has its skin and everything. And you guys have to make sure you don’t accidentally eat any bones. But since there obviously aren’t any breeds of fish less than an inch long, all the salmon available at Bayview has to be bought from a middleman first and then cut up into slices that can be sold to the tiny people. Which is nice, cuz I never have to worry about accidentally swallowing a fish bone, but whatever food I buy in Bayview—whether it’s fish or something else—it’s always gonna be at least a day or two old. And usually not look like the ‘real thing.’”

“Got it,” Skye nodded with a laugh, “so always make sure to come home if you really want fresh fish. What else?”

“So after I lunch and visited the store, I spent a few hours walking all around the place. Without any real direction, from downtown to the suburbs. And then eventually I got to Cherry Park, which is like the main park of the town. All the vegetation in the park is from seeds that get genetically modified to be smaller than normal, so everything looks to us like a normal park would look like to you guys. But the coolest part was this humongous tree in the center. I mean it was obviously just a normal tree, but in Bayview, since it’s surrounded by everything sized for tiny people, it felt like something out of a fairy tale. It was like it was the odd one out for being so big, instead of me and everyone else being so small like we normally would feel. I dunno, I guess it’s hard to describe.”

“No I see what you mean,” their mom chimed in.

“Plus, there was a museum built into the trunk. That was pretty cool, that was how I learned a bunch of the stuff about the town. And then I pretty much called Mikayla a little while after that.”

“Was there anything that didn’t live up to your expectations?” Skye asked.

Mason hesitated to answer, figuring out the best way to word his thoughts. “There wasn’t really anything disappointing about the city itself, I think. But… it made me kinda realized that I grew up in a sheltered environment.” He purposefully avoided looking at his mom, since he knew he was ultimately blaming her. “For most of my life, I’ve pretty much only interacted with the same three people. And I think that kinda, I dunno, damaged my social skills.”

“You seem social to me,” Mikayla shrugged.

“Well, so many people were out and about with others, right? There’s couples walking down the street, there’s groups of friends eating together in restaurants, there’s people playing kickball at the park. They’re all with their friends. But I’ve never even tried to make a friend throughout my whole life. I mean I’ve interacted with other people outside of you guys, but it’s never to try and become their friend. I got an anxious feeling thinking about it, like ‘Am I supposed to just walk up to people and ask to hang out? Is that weird?’ It seems weird, but how would I know, you know?” 

Mason sighed, “The only reassurance was I realized that there’s probably tons of others in the city who have the same story I do and had to overcome the same issues trying to make friends with people like me. But that still didn’t help the anxiety I felt about it.”

When he finished talking, there was an awkward silence at the table. “Well what if I took you to meet some of my other friends sometime?” Skye offered.

“I mean, I’ve already met some of your other friends though.”

“Right, but it’s always just like when they’re over to hang out with me. Instead, I’ll take you out with me one day, and you won’t just meet someone as an acquaintance, it’ll be like when I make a new friend and bring them into the friend group so they can meet everyone. Like that. Like with the specific intention of befriending people, except you’ll have me to make it a little easier.” She grinned, proud of her idea. “And then if you can become friends with a giant, it’ll be easy meeting other people your size at Bayview.”

Mason was doubtful about the idea, but at least his exposure to his normal-sized family growing up had made him a lot more comfortable around giants than other people his size. “I’ll think about it,” he said. “But I haven’t even started eating dinner yet and everyone else is halfway done.”

Skye smiled, “Good enough for me. It’s just an offer.” With the topic settled, the family finished eating their dinner, while Mason speculated on his sister’s idea.

Afterwards, Mason retired to his room to relax after his eventful day and watch TV. With nothing very mentally stimulating to occupy his mind, it didn’t take long for him to start thinking about what he’d seen Mikayla do earlier that day outside Bayview, and he eventually decided to just go to bed in hopes that sleep could quiet his mind. But he wouldn’t be quite that lucky.


~


Mason was walking through a farmer’s market on an extra sunny day, enjoying the lively ambience of the neighborhood around him. The soft current of the wind kept him cool, and a myriad of smells surrounded him and wafted together. He wasn’t in Bayview, he was out in a real city, surrounded by tall buildings and thousands of people—but he wasn’t 3 inches tall anymore. He was just as big as everyone else, a normal citizen. Unlike his shrunken self, Mason was no longer socially meager, and he greeted dozens of people as he casually browsed the locals’ wares. Strangers, neighbors, acquaintances, and friends; he was fully connected with the community now.

After purchasing a nectarine from one of the vendors, Mason rerouted himself towards a nearby park, eating his peach while he watched the afternoon bustle. There were people gathered at a baseball field, couples lounging around on blankets in the sun, joggers getting in their exercise for the day. Nobody around him was working, they weren’t attending to any errands, they were all just enjoying their life. The scene was so picturesque it seemed like it shouldn’t be possible, and Mason took a moment to reflect on how gifted he and everyone around him was. In a world where so many people were plagued with responsibilities or held back by various limitations, it felt quietly mind-blowing sometimes that he had the freedom he had. He could drive anywhere, talk to anyone, and do almost whatever he wanted.

After traversing through the park, he hopped aboard an electric scooter and rode it downtown, deeper into the heart of the city. He was aimless; maybe he’d check out the new 4D attraction at the new movie theater, or slip into a high fashion shop to dream about splurging on overpriced clothes and jewelry. He only felt called to wherever his attention was drawn, and it wasn’t drawn anywhere in particular—until he was waiting at a traffic stop, and a speeding car caught his eye as it raced by him, ignoring the red light and safety of the nearby citizens. Several nearby people cursed the driver out, but Mason just ignored them. A single burst of energy wasn’t enough to distract him from how relaxed he was anyways. But the car was just the warning signal to what was really coming.

Soon after the sound of the speeding car had subsided, Mason started to feel a vibration beneath his feet, and he stopped to see if it was an earthquake. Hearing some commotion behind him, he turned around and saw several people sprinting, heading in the same direction the car had headed. Others around him began to take notice, trying to see what the fuss was about and focusing in on what they could all collectively feel beneath them.

That was when Mason realized that the tremors he was feeling were patterned, and seemed to take on the cadence of footsteps. The number of people sprinting through the intersection and ignoring the traffic lights was increasing, and once he could start hearing the screams, he knew something horrifying was coming their way. Before he could make his own decision to run away, he saw Mikayla come around the corner of a building—but she was two hundred and fifty feet tall.

She was naked, but completely shameless, unlike his encounter with her coming out of the shower. And not only did she show no remorse for all the destruction she was causing as she walked down the street, but she was actually enjoying it. Purposefully smashing windows in the side of buildings, intentionally kicking over trees, all while laughing maniacally like it was a game, and she was trying to maximize her score by wrecking everything she could.

Her gait was obviously faster than the people trying to run away, so she didn’t even have to try hard to catch up with them. She came upon a crowd and lifted her foot high above their heads, waiting for the perfect moment. “Who’s gonna get unlucky?” she teased down to them, laughing as she caused the screams to wave back and forth depending on where her shadow was cast. But once she found her aim, she stomped downwards where the crowd was thickest, ensuring a dozen people got splattered beneath her, their bones crushing just as easily as the rest of their bodies. She turned her focus to destroying more buildings, but as she kept walking forward, she was still able to step on people without even trying to. Catching a glimpse of her soles, Mason realized there were bits of mangled bodies sticking to the bottoms of Mikayla’s feet. 

“You can either take your chances trying to not get buried under a bunch of rubble,” she shouted at the windows of a high-rise, “or you can come willingly and I’ll make your deaths go by a lot quicker and less painfully.” Crashing her hand through the glass, she upturned her palm to see if anyone would climb on, but they all predictably scattered away instead. “Alright, you guys can have it your way,” she sighed, although the maniacal grin on her face made it clear she was more happy with this outcome anyways.

She spotted half a dozen people cowering under the table in a meeting room, and swept her hand in their direction, scooping them all up within seconds. “Ugh, I don’t wanna eat any concrete,” she groaned, picking out broken bits of the walls and floors from her hand, like she was picking out the ingredients she didn’t like from her food. Once there were mostly only people in her hand, she threw them all up into the air and tilted her head back, trying to see how many she could catch in her mouth. Four of them fell right in, one bounced off her lips—damn, so close—and the other two plummeted towards the ground, dead upon impact.

Despite all the terror Mikayla was causing though, Mason started running towards his giant sister, helpless to stop her as she continued wreaking havoc around her. After smashing a building and sending it crumbling to the ground, she spotted a car zooming out of its collapsing parking garage, trying to outrun her and escape. But all she had to do was lean forward and catch it between her fingers like it was a toy. The crooked smile on her face turned into one of mock pity as she lifted it up to get a better look at the tiny people inside. “Aw, looks like you guys were in the middle of a family road trip,” she snickered. “I got a new destination for you guys though…” She held her hand out flat in front of her and set the car down, watching the confusion of the people inside, before clamping her hand into a fist and effortlessly crushing it. Then she reared her hand back and hurled the crumpled heap of car and humans ahead of her, knocking down several of the people who’d thought they’d gotten far enough away from her. “Damn, I got good aim too,” she laughed.

Tears were in Mason’s eyes once he’d gotten close enough to her that he figured she could hear him. “Mikayla, what are you doing?! Why are you hurting everyone?” Surprised that someone was brave enough to actually advance towards her, she stopped herself, and picked him up to bring him close to her face for a closer look. Right away, the expression on her face made it seem like she didn’t recognize him somehow, so he shouted to her as he writhed around between her thumb and pointer finger. “It’s Mason, it’s me!” he yelled. “I’m your brother, remember?”

Without hesitation, Mikayla burst into such a hysterical bout of laughter that the noise hurt Mason’s ears. “Awfully brave of you to try and confront a goddess, huh?” Her total lack of compassion for him sent a chill through his spine, and sent his body into an overdrive mode that ceaselessly tried to escape her grasp despite how high up he was. “Aw, not so brave now it looks like. You just met me and you already wanna leave?” The words sounded familiar, but he couldn’t place why, and it didn’t matter anyways; she was leaning her head back and carrying Mason’s body up towards her mouth, grinning at the sight of him crying. “Whoever you are, you’re not my brother. You’re just a little snack!” And then she lowered her fingers into her mouth, teasing him by letting him dangle in relative safety for a few seconds while surrounded by her mouth, until eventually unpinching his body and allowing it to tumble down her throat, where he was swallowed without a second thought and forgotten about like the rest of the people the goddess had killed.


~


Mason started yelling before his body even woke him up, breathing quickly as he sat up in bed, uncomfortably sweaty and still feeling residual terror from the nightmare. Distressed with his damp bed sheets, he wiped himself off with his covers and got out of bed to go lie down on his coach instead. But even though he closed his eyes, his mind was racing too quickly to let him fall back asleep.

He relived the scenario over in his head dozens of times over the next couple hours, imagining other ways the dream could’ve gone. But over the course of him laying on the couch, the birds outside started chirping the arrival of a new day, the light in his house started getting brighter, and his family members started waking up one by one. By the time he heard Sky leave for school, he realized it was pointless to keep trying to fall asleep, so he begrudgingly got up, got dressed, and started his daily trek to the kitchen to get some breakfast while trying to think about something else.

  

Chapter 14 by Jessajess99

Mason’s nightmare stayed on his mind for the rest of the day. He wasn’t a stranger to having terrifying dreams that involved his family members; he’d been born at a naturally perilous size, and he spent the vast majority of his time around them. But the dream last night felt different, and he suspected it had to do with how he saw Mikayla treat the boy outside the Bayview building. It wasn’t far off from how she treated him, to be fair, but they were siblings, and that other person had been a complete stranger. Does she always treat other tinies that way? he wondered. Or maybe she was just having a bad day. I hope she was just having a bad day.

He sensed the familiar feeling of wanting to just spend time in his head, thinking about his life, so rather than watching TV or playing video games, he spent the better half of the day cleaning his house and working on his model plane. Sweeping floors and painting a wooden miniature weren’t tasks that required much brain activity. But when he eventually heard Mikayla come home from work in the early afternoon, he hesitated and paused his painting, before ultimately putting down the brush and heading back inside his house.

It ended up being the right call on his part, because only a minute later, Mikayla came into Mason’s room, stopping a couple feet away from the front door to his cabin. “Hey, I was gonna have some hummus and pita bread,” she announced, “want me to tear you off some chunks?”

From inside on his couch, he glanced out the windows, unable to see any higher than her knees. “No thanks,” he called out back to her.

Without saying anything, she turned back around and headed out his door to return to the kitchen and make her snack. She didn’t say anything back, should she have said something? Is she annoyed at me? Maybe I should’ve just said yes. His mind was more paranoid than usual, overthinking his actions and her actions and their simple 8 second interaction. But his reasonable sense prevailed, and he let the matter go.

Skye came home from school a couple hours, along with Nicole sometime close to 5:40. She made dinner for everyone, but when she came in his room to get him, he told his mom that he wasn’t hungry yet and would eat later. It was a lie; he was hungry, but in the hours since Mikayla came home, Mason hadn’t felt like eating the filler food he had stocked in his kitchen, or taking the time to make a meal himself. Only after everyone had finished dinner did he finally decide to get off his ass and made the trek to the main kitchen, where Skye had left her plate on the table with just enough scraps for her brother to eat.


On his way back to his room, Mason walked in the middle of the hallway at a leisurely pace, not actually thinking about anything size or family related for one of the few times that day. And he’d almost made it back to his room too, until Mikayla suddenly emerged from her own. Her unexpected presence interrupted his thoughts, and he quickly hurried to the edge of the hallway. His sister had noticed him, and snorted derisively at his tiny dash to safety (his family was used to subconsciously watching their step wherever they went in the house, and Mason was obviously impossible to sneak up on, so he was never uncomfortable walking “out in the open” and didn’t often act skittish).“What are you doing?” she chuckled, watching him continue to hurry back to his room. “You look like the tinies at Bayview whenever anyone normal walked by them.” But then, seconds later, he was back in his room, and he slowed down a bit, although still walked briskly across the expansive floor towards his house. He recognized that it might have been rude of him to ignore Mikayla’s question—and besides, what could he have said as an excuse?—but he heard her scoff out in the hallway and continue on to the family room, evidently not caring very much anyways.

Although not necessarily tired physically, he was tired mentally, or maybe emotionally, and looked forward to waking up tomorrow to a refreshed brain that will have undoubtedly moved on from the gloomy demeanor that had seized his current day. So after a half-hearted attempt to watch Parks & Recreation, he headed to bed earlier than normal, optimistic that his incoming dreams would return to their normalcy.


~


Lo and behold, Mason had been right. By the time he woke up the next day, he felt refreshed, and was glad to be back in a comfortable headspace again. 

He was almost done painting the tail, after what had been several weeks of intricate decorating off and on, so he got to work with finishing up the final touches on the rear after he’d had breakfast. He’d only just gotten into building things a couple years ago, and was excited to finish up his first model. Growing up, constructing buildings out of LEGOs had been his creative outlet, and he’d even kept a couple in the room’s closet—there were several in Skye’s room too that he’d gifted to her. But once he was done with the plane, he’d considered building a hanger with which to store the model and several others he wanted to build in the future. I’d need to find a way to build the hanger first though, and I already have another car waiting to be built, he thought, taking a quick glance at the electric vehicle Mikayla had bought him at the mall over the weekend. But he hesitated on making it his next project. There’s so many electric parts though, it’s gonna be so much more complicated than my other ones, he told himself, deciding he didn’t want to start such a complex project so soon.

Mason scurried back to his house again when Mikayla came home, but she wasn’t hungry so she didn’t come to his room to offer her brother a snack. Although since he was feeling more like himself today—and he was really close to finishing the tail—he eventually came back out to finish painting.

When Skye came home from soccer practice a little after 5, she dropped her backpack and gym bag off in her room and then immediately pivoted towards Mason’s, listlessly knocking on the open door before coming in and crumbling onto the floor. “Auuuuuuuuuggh,” she moaned, laying herself out on her stomach next to where Mason was working. “I honestly, truly, from the bottom of my heart, genuinely just had I think the worst day of practice in my life,” she announced. “Or at least the worst I can remember.” Mason was about to speak up when Skye continued, “The fact that we got a new coach was already annoying enough, but it’s like, every day he just keeps getting worse. Remember a few months ago, on our first day of the season, when I came home and mentioned how it seemed like the new coach didn’t even wanna be there? Well he just kept becoming more like, apathetic, as time went on. But not in an emotionless way, cuz he’s also an asshole most of the time. Like last week, one of the girls—her mom’s in the hospital, with cancer, by the way—she went over to her bag to text her mom, cuz like I said, cancer, I think she had a chemo treatment that day or something, but anyways he immediately got pissed and started yelling at her and made her do extra laps for breaking the rule about no phones. And when she said she was checking up on her mom who was literally in the hospital, he just said that there were no excuses, like he didn’t even give a shit. But even besides all of that, the way he looks at some of the other girls, me too actually, we think he’s a huge fucking creep too. Like since he’s so shitty at coaching some of us think he only took the job so he could perv on a bunch of teenage girls after school. So today, me and a couple other girls met with the athletic director once school got out, to tell him that some of us were uncomfortable around him, but Mr. Hastings said that since he hasn’t actually “done anything” then there’s nothing he can do about it. And then as the cherry on top, the meeting was so long it caused us to show up late to practice, which obviously meant we all get to run extra laps!” 

She turned onto her back and covered her face with her hands, letting out another exasperated and angry groan after the long-winded rant. “It’s all just so annoying, if he’s still there next year he’s gonna ruin senior year. I can’t even remember the last time I hated someone so much. I just wanna… ugh.” She was going to say she wanted to shrink him down and stomp on him, to finally have the upper hand for once, but with her tiny brother listening nearby, Skye figured it was best to keep it to herself.

Mason assumed she was done, so he scratched his neck and looked over at her. “Sorry to hear about that.” He waited a moment, not wanting to make it seem like he hadn’t cared to pay attention, and then: “Um, but… I can kinda smell your sweat, like pretty strongly.” Since it was springtime, the sun had been piercing through the clouds more often lately, making Skye’s usual sweatiness worse than normal. He hadn’t wanted to interrupt her, but the tangy odor of her sweat was hard to ignore, and he found himself wincing in disgust from how much her shirt had darkened in areas from the extra perspiration.

“Oh. Yeah, sorry,” she sighed, heaving herself up. “I just had to get that out of my system.”

“That’s OK, I get it.”

“I’ll be back in a bit.” Her brother relaxed as she left his room to go take a shower, already noticing how much cleaner the air smelled with her gone.

He was beginning to feel hungry, but figured he’d wait til Skye was out of the shower to ask her to grab him something. When he heard the bathroom door open some time later, he jogged over to the entryway to his room and flagged her down to get her attention. Her hair was tied up in a towel, with a second one wrapped around her torso, but she spotted him waving his hands and went over to see what he needed. “Yeah?” she asked, standing a few feet in front of him; she was conscious not to stand too close, or else he’d be able to see up the towel.

That being said, he was still close enough to catch a glimpse of several other things. Her legs, a little bit of her thighs, her shoulders and collarbone. She’s so clean and fresh looking. And I bet her skin feels so soft. Actually, I know it does. But she was looking right at him, so he couldn’t give himself any more than a couple seconds to discreetly gawk before asking his question. “Can you get me some chips from the kitchen? After you’ve changed, of course.”

“Sure!” She smiled and turned back around, giving her brother the freedom to gaze at her legs and upper back for a few seconds longer before disappearing into her room.

A few minutes later Skye came back out of her room, dressed in denim mom shorts with a cute yellow top, and headed to the kitchen to make Mason’s snack. After fetching a bag of Tostitos from the pantry, she grabbed a tiny dipping bowl, only about an inch across, and carefully crushed one of the chips above the bowl into dozens of pieces that’d be small enough, but not too small, for her brother to eat. Then she grabbed the bowl and chip bag and headed back to his room.

“Are you tired of hearing about me complain about my coach, or can I rant some more?” she asked him once she returned, setting his bowl down near him before laying down on her back to gaze up at the ceiling.

“Now that you smell better and I have some food, you can rant for as long as you want.” His response satisfied Skye and made her smile, so she started back up on sharing some more after-school stories she’d kept pent up over the last few weeks, glad that she could rely on Mason as her impromptu therapist whenever she needed one.

After eventually getting everything out of her system, Skye decided to change the subject. “Hey you know what I saw online when I was researching some colleges? There’s a new housing project being built for tinies. They’re building a bunch of regular apartments over near Cascade Park, but then one of the units is actually gonna technically be dozens of tiny units or something.” She paused, “I’ve been thinking a lot recently about when I move out. But when I saw that place, I was like ‘hey, wouldn’t it be cool if I moved in to one of the regular apartments and Mason moved in to one of the mini ones?’”

She’d piqued her brother’s interest, but unfortunately Mason had had some musings of his own lately that conflicted with Skye’s idea. “I mean it definitely sounds like it could be cool… but I just visited Bayview a few days ago. I kinda think I wanna live there.” Skye was a bit disappointed, but also wasn’t surprised. “But who knows?” Mason added. “I could never be around family in Bayview, so living in the same complex as you could be fun too.”

“Also, that kinda reminds me,” Skye continued. “Mom’s paying for me to fly to New York this summer and stay with Aunt Monica so I can tour some of the colleges in the area. If I did end up going somewhere on the east coast, would you wanna come visit me, even though it’s on the other side of the country?”

Mason had only flown once before, but that had been with his family, and even with them around it was one of the few experiences that made him unreasonably anxious. But he wouldn’t wanna only be able to see his sister for the few weeks a year that she’d come home for the holidays. Maybe he wouldn’t feel as bad on a plane the second time anyways, so he agreed. “Sure.”

Skye let out a deep exhale and sat up, taking a look around the room: his house near the center of the wall, a handful of LEGO sets which included a dragon and the Taj Mahal, the remains of two demolished buildings in the corner (both the work of Mikayla playing a little too rough with Mason’s things), the model plane he was currently working on. He even had a basketball hoop and above-ground swimming pool that Nicole had given to him as presents a few years ago. “You should build some more houses,” she thought out loud. “Like you have all these little things here and there, but imagine if you combined them altogether one day and made a little neighborhood for yourself.”

Mason stopped what he was doing and looked around with Skye, but shrugged at the idea. “Well I wanna build a hanger after this so I can keep my planes in it after I’ve built a couple. But I don’t wanna build any other actual houses. I mean this is where I live, right? It’d feel like a ghost town.”

“Not if you invited other people to live in them,” she suggested with a smile. Mason chuckled at her response, but he didn’t bother with a response since he assumed it was a joke. But she wasn’t trying to be funny. Whether it was a makeshift neighborhood in their house, an assortment of tinies in the new apartment complex, or even a Tinytown like Bayview, she still longed to know what it would actually feel like walking amongst a community of little people.

“Speaking of ‘all these little things,’ can you help me move some of them around? The dragon feels out of place, and I wanna make room for the hanger in case I go ahead with building it.”

“Oh, sure.” She grabbed the dragon to start with and walked on her knees over to the closet, stowing it with his other creations. “Where were you gonna build the hanger?” He gestured to the area around him, so Skye crawled back to his side of the room. 

First, she delicately picked up his plane and crate of tools, setting it down a few feet to the side. And then with a cheeky grin, she picked him up to set him aside too, causing him to roll his eyes. Next, she pointed to the nearby LEGO structure, “Just this one?” He nodded, so she picked that up too, and then turned 90 degrees to place it closer to some of the others. When she turned, still on her knees, her legs swung horizontally towards Mason, not realizing he was in their way, and he dropped to the floor suddenly to allow them to whoosh over his head. They ended up coming to rest on either side of him, and he cautiously stood up again, realizing he was standing between her ankles. Since she had her back to him, he was given a moment to ogle her legs again, admiring the definition of her calves. His eyes trailed up her lightly tanned skin towards her butt, where her shorts were somewhat loose-fitting, and yet, because of Skye’s predilection for leg day, her ass was still perky and clearly very (very) pronounced from where it stood above him.

She’d been absentmindedly gazing at his things, biting her lip with her hands on her hips, when she felt her phone vibrate. She grabbed it from the back waistband of her shorts and saw that her friend had snapped her, so she unlocked the phone to reply back. Mason was still behind her, lost in the opportunity to gaze up at his giant sister, when she decided to stop standing on her knees and suddenly sat down without even realizing where her brother was positioned. As the girl’s butt suddenly rushed towards him at a terrifying speed, he freaked out and fell over, bracing for the uncomfortable impact of being sat on. But then… nothing. She hadn’t sat on him. She couldn’t, since she’d sat on her heels, so her feet had stopped her bum from actually reaching the ground. But there was only a few inches of space beneath Skye’s butt, and Mason figured that if he stood up he’d hit his head on it. So I have to stay laying here then, he told himself, his heart still racing as the spike of fear dissipated. But what was happening was still thrilling, and he rolled his head around in a circle so that he could fully take in just how enormous his sister’s butt was from this vantage point. He was almost never this close, and the fact that his sister apparently didn’t realize he was there just made it all the more exciting. He felt himself growing hard…

But then reason took over. He’d be tremendously embarrassed if Skye sat up again or asked where he’d gone, and she found that he’d been laying under her butt (with plenty of time to escape). So with frustrated reluctance, he started shuffling on his back out from beneath her.

“Hey, let’s take a selfie for Kylie,” he heard her suddenly bellow from above, as her butt soared up and away from him. Startled by how close she was to finding out where he’d been, he scrambled to stand up, backing away at a nervous speed. Just as he’d cleared past the tips of her feet, her legs swung up and around as she turned to find where he was. Startled by their size and alarming speed—and still backing away from her at a nervous speed—he tripped over himself and fell onto his back just as she’d spotted him. “Oh wait, did I almost knock you over?” she realized, breaking out into a fit of giggles at seeing him on the floor, totally unaware and unsuspicious that anything had happened. Before he could reply she held her phone up, puckered her lips while tilting her head, and snapped a photo while he was still sprawled on the floor with a surprised expression. After reviewing it, she giggled some more at how ridiculous he looked, and then sent it off to her friend.

Mason stood up and recomposed himself. “Hey, the last thing I was gonna ask is if you can move my house over there,” he said, pointing to the spot opposite where the house sat now.

Skye looked up, and then turned her phone off and tossed it aside. “Oh yeah, sure.” She stood up this time, going over and squatting in front of his house (giving Mason another peek at her rounded glutes as her shorts stretched against them), and unplugged the electrical and water systems from the back of his living quarters. Then she gripped the sides of the roof and bounced back up, clearly not needing to exert almost any strength to lift the structure up. But Mason was captivated; that was the house he spent hours of every day in—that was his house, a full-sized, real house—but she required such little energy to carry it that he couldn’t help but feel weak and trivial by comparison.

Instead of taking it to where he wanted though, she spun towards the corner of the room that contained the only regular-sized piece of furniture, a plain wooden desk, and went to set it down on top of that instead. “What are you doing?” Mason asked, walking closer. 

She donned a coy smile and shrugged, turning towards him. “I dunno, I just think it looks better there,” she grinned. He marched over to her in an exasperated huff, but that only made her giggle even more. “Look, this is a better height for it. Now me and Mom and Mikayla don’t have to get on our hands and knees and crouch down real low just to see you all the time.”

“Yeah, doofus, but I can’t climb up there myself,” came his retort. “You gonna lift me up to bed every night and bring me down in the morning for breakfast?”

Her open hand suddenly rushed towards him as she bent down, and he found himself being held firmly between her fingers as Skye carried him up to his house like a personal elevator. “Sure, why not?” she smirked, putting him down on the table. She knew the idea wasn’t feasible though. She just wanted to tease him.

He turned around, but before he could say anything, he was greeted by Skye’s shorts being just 20 or 30 relative feet in front of his face, so wide that his field of view couldn’t even take it all in without turning his head. More specifically though, her crotch was right in his line of sight. He recalled what she looked like whenever she wore her yoga pants, especially a specific gray pair that she often lounged around in on weekends.

But then her hips flew backwards, as Skye bent over with her hands on her knees to get a better look at her brother. Her shirt hung from her chest, and instead of his sister’s crotch, Mason was instead given a glimpse down her shirt. Even with a bra on, he was transfixed by what he saw, and couldn’t pull his eyes away at first. Suddenly, as impractical as it sounded, the idea of having his house at waist level didn’t sound so bad.

It hadn’t been Skye’s intention to give him a show, but it wasn’t hard to see where he was looking. She didn’t blame anyone if they gave a quick glance now and then, but Mason was clearly doing more than just glancing. Does he have a thing for giants? she wondered, recalling her conversation with Mikayla a few days prior. Or maybe he’s just looking cuz they’re boobs.

“All jokes aside, I do like having the house up here instead,” she remarked, giving him an outlet to finally pry his eyes away. 

“Oh. Yeah. I mean, maybe,” he mumbled awkwardly. “I guess if you really want to. Maybe someone can build a ladder into the side.” Having to climb up and down fifty feet of rungs the dozen times a day he went to and from his house would be a pain in the ass though; it was still an impractical idea. But horny minds say impractical things.

She might not have known whether or not Mason had a size fetish, but she certainly did, and since he was evidently susceptible to the allure of her body that day, Skye turned back around and stooped down to pick her phone off the floor, knowingly giving her brother a huge and prolonged look at her massive rear. She felt a tad guilty, mostly because he was her brother. But I’m not doing it because he’s my brother, he just… is. And it’s not like I have any other tinies I can tease. Of course, she didn’t have to tease anyone at all. It’s just my butt though, and I’m wearing pants. It’s not that big of a deal.

When she stood back up, she set her phone down on the desk, placed her hands on the edge of the table, and then hoisted herself onto it. Her arm muscles flexed as they held her body in the air for a brief few moments, before her butt crashed down right behind where her brother had been standing, beefy thighs landing on either side of him.

“What the fuck?!” he yelled, having watched her ass fly over his head and thinking (for the second time that day) that she’d been about to sit on him. “Were you trying to sit on me?”

Instead of answering him directly, she brought her legs together, pinning his little 3-inch body between her thighs and muffling his ability to keep complaining. “Shhhhhhhh,” she cooed, smirking as he squirmed about. “Relax. Stop yelling. No, I wasn’t trying to sit on you.” 

Mason’s heart raced as he was suddenly squished between her smooth thighs. It was like his dream come true; just a few hours ago he’d pined to feel his sister’s skin after her shower, and now she was granting that wish without even realizing it. Oh my God, she’s so soft… and warm, he thought, not sure how to publicly react. She gradually parted her legs, freeing him for a moment, and he cautiously looked up at her, suspicious of why she was letting him go. But she couldn’t keep her grin from growing, and crashed her legs together again, bouncing them into his body and laughing as she did it a few more times. And he laughed too, admittedly having fun with whatever it was they were doing.

Just then, Mikayla’s head popped around the corner of Mason’s doorway. “Hey, whatcha guys up to in here?” she asked, noticing her brother stuck between Skye’s thighs.

Skye shrugged, “I dunno, we’re just messing around. Why, you need something?”

“Naw, it just sounded like you guys were having fun.” But it seemed to be the weird and random type of fun, the type that Mikayla couldn’t just join in on. There was an awkward moment of silence, before Mikayla spoke up again. “Why’s his house on the desk?”

Her younger sister shrugged again. “Just trying something new I guess.” There was another mutual pause, and then Skye took a deep breath, releasing Mason for good this time before hopping to her feet. “Anyways, I gotta get started on some homework,” she stated, grabbing her phone and heading for the door.

“OK, see ya,” her brother said, watching as she left. Mikayla took that as her cue to leave too, so she headed to her room and thought about what she’d seen. There it was again, that feeling of jealousy that her siblings had such a better connection than she did, especially considering Mason had plenty of free time and emotional availability. Maybe I’ll try and hang out with him tomorrow when I come home from work, she decided, retiring to her room to focus on something else.

Back at his house, Mason grumbled, realizing that not only were he and his house still on the desk, but that Skye hadn’t plugged the electricity and water lines connections back in. “Dammit,” he sighed, and headed in to wait til she remembered and came back to save him.


~


That night—after Nicole had come home and been the one to put his house back—Mason was lying in his bed, scrolling through social media before heading to sleep. He opened Instagram, which he mostly just used for celebrities and brands since he didn’t know very many people, and noticed Skye had updated her story sometime that day. He tapped on it and saw that she’d shared the selfie she’d taken with him that afternoon, where she was all smiles and he had fallen clumsily to the ground. He blushed, but wasn’t upset enough to feel very embarrassed.

The next photo automatically loaded, and it was a photo of her in front of her mirror, showing off her outfit and tagging one of her favorite bands. Apparently the yellow shirt she’d had on was one of their merch. This time, he held his thumb on the screen to pause the story and keep it from skipping, taking a moment to look at her more. All alone now, in complete privacy. Her outfit, that familiar skin, her pouty lips. God, he thought, she’s just so cute. He hated to admit it, but it was true, and the feeling wasn’t something he could just switch off. And she’s so nice to me, and fun to be around. Ugh… He sighed, dreamily, but also minorly heartbroken too. He wished he could find somebody else like her, but how long would that take? Even if he moved to Bayview, it wasn’t like it was a huge city, and there would only be so many eligible girls that he could meet there. Fuck, she’s so perfect. I love her so much. Maybe too much, I guess. A tear rolled down his cheek, and he decided it’d be best to exit her story and not dwell on the subject too long. 

Back on his main feed though, he didn’t even have to scroll down through others’ posts for more than 10 seconds before he came to one of hers. It was from earlier that day at school, with “gainz” as the only caption, and was a boomerang of her posing in one of the school bathrooms, lifting her shirt up a little to show off her abs, before twisting to the side to show off her butt. The short gif reversed back to the beginning, and then played again, and then back. Her tummy and then her butt, on an endless loop, and all while she winked in the mirror and playfully stuck her tongue out, proud of her accomplishments. That was when he felt himself growing hard again—but unlike before, he was completely alone, with nobody to judge him except himself.

He reached down and gripped his dick, feeling it stiffen as he stared at his little sister. Memories of jerking off in the shower after seeing Mikayla naked tugged at his mind, but he wasn’t under threat of time here. He could feel himself up slowly, and he did, as the video played back and forth, her tummy, her butt, her abs, and then her ass. This is so wrong, he told himself, but that didn’t slow him down. You already think she’s hot, you know she’s hot. Masturbating isn’t gonna change that, cuz it’s already a thing. He tried to convince himself as to why it wasn’t that big of a deal, as his pumping motions grew faster and faster. 

Tummy, butt. Tummy, butt.

She’s so strong. He recalled when she lifted up his house, his impossibly heavy house. What could she do to me with that kind of strength, he wondered, his breathing growing heavier.

Tummy, butt. Tummy, butt.

God, her ass is so big. I wish she had sat on me today. I wonder if I could trick her into doing it on purpose sometime in the future. Or even on accident. Actually, yeah, that’d be even hotter.

Tummy, butt. Tummy, butt. Tummy, butt.

She’s just SO. FUCKING. PERFECT, the thoughts returned, his speed really picking up now as his hand tightly gripped his cock, feeling utterly shameless at this point. 

She’s so cute,

she’s so big, 

she’s so hot, 

she’s so nice,

she’s so fun,

she’s so cute,

she’s so strong

she’s so kind,

she’s so big,

she’s so cute,

she’s so cute,

she’s so cute,

she’s so—

And then it happened. He gasped, his breath shaky as load after load spurted onto his chest, so forcefully he even surprised himself. Mason put his phone aside and closed his eyes, basking in the cooldown, before grabbing some nearby tissues to wipe himself off.

But even after he’d cleaned himself, turning off his phone for the night and snuggling into his covers, he couldn’t get her out of her mind. He was obsessed, infatuated, addicted. For better or worse, he really was in love. Impractical, perverted, and humiliating love.

She’s so strong, she’s so big, she’s so cute…

  

Chapter 15 by Jessajess99

“I cannot wait for the day when we get a new manager who’s a woman!” An exasperated Mikayla slammed the front door as she got home from work, announcing her ires with living life as a barista. “I hate men,” she also added, throwing her keys on the floor and pointedly not giving a fuck about the future Mikayla that would need to remember to pick them back up.

Mason was startled to see her home already, and froze on the couch as she made her way into the living room. He was still trying to avoid her because of his nightmare, but was starting to get more comfortable with mingling in the rest of the house while Mikayla was at work. Clearly though, that comfort had been ill-advised. 

“I didn’t wear a bra to work today, which Nathaniel decided was ‘inappropriate.’ So he fucking sent me home early,” she explained in a grumbling tone, answering both of the questions Mason was about to ask. “He didn’t even notice til after I took my lunch, cuz I’d taken my apron off and suddenly it was ‘super obvious.’ If it was so obvious though, why didn’t he fucking notice for the first five hours of the day?!” Her brother glanced up at her to see what the fuss was about: she was wearing black yoga pants, but those weren’t anything out of the ordinary for what she wore to work. Neither was the black tank top she had on, although by her own admission, the lack of a bra she had on underneath wasn’t an approved part of the coffee shop’s dress code. As huge as ever, her tits bounced more than they normally did as she walked across the house, and her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. He was already annoyed that she’d come home early (he couldn’t decide if that was her fault; her manager might’ve been the one to send her home, but she instigated the issue in the first place), but now, seeing her strut around in something that caused his dick to stir, his annoyance turned to anger instead, and he fumbled with his pants to conceal the evidence of his horny irritation.

Since Mason was sitting in the middle of the couch, Mikayla set her aim for the area to his left, crashing onto the sofa with so much gusto that her little brother’s little body literally bounced into the air. “What the fuck?!” he grumbled, hastily climbing to his feet to keep himself from rolling down the cushion’s gradual slope towards the side of her thigh. “Be careful…”

“Well don’t sit in the middle of the couch next time then,” she shrugged, and poked him as soon as he was standing again, giggling as he got knocked right back over again. He ground his teeth together and was about to retort that he didn’t expect she’d come home early, when she continued, “So you wanna do anything? I’m kinda craving like, Mario Kart or something.”

He shook his head but didn’t look up at her. “That game’s kinda boring.”

“OK well… you have other two player games though? I’m assuming those aren’t boring.” She was only met with more silence. “You wanna see a movie?”

“Nothing good out.”

She sighed and rolled her eyes. It wasn’t just that she was bored; after seeing Mason and Skye hang out yesterday, she was jealous for some of her own one on one time. “I could take you to the mall again, or—ooh, what about that car I got you? I could help you build it!”

Mason remembered the prior day’s events too, and the awkward moment when Mikayla had walked in on him and Skye. The realization struck that she probably just didn’t want to feel like the odd one out, so even though he was reluctant to hang out with her, he obviously didn’t hate her. “Alright,” he sighed.

She lowered her outstretched palm to his level, but seeing her hand rush towards him made the shrunken boy take an uneasy step back. “That’s OK,” he said, “I’m… uh, more in a walking mood, kinda.” His sister chuckled, instantly assuming he was joking, and picked him up anyways. As she jumped up from the couch though, he started complaining and yelling at her to put him down, which she just figured was Mason committing to the bit. It was only after she arrived in her brother’s room and set him on the floor as she sat down, that Mikayla realized he was actually being serious. “What the fuck was that for!?” he yelled up at the humongous girl.

“Um… are you asking why I picked you up—like I’ve done literally twenty million times before—instead of letting you waste ten minutes walking here on your own?”

“Yeah, I am,” he replied defiantly. “I didn’t consent to you picking me up.”

Her initial scoff at his reply evolved into laughter. “You didn’t ‘consent?’ To being picked up by your sister, that’s what you didn’t consent to?” He nodded and crossed his arms; by now, Mikayla thought that Mason was acting so out of the ordinary that she went back to wondering if he was joking with her. Although given his mood when she’d come home, that didn’t seem to be a likely possibility. “Are you okay dude? You’ve seemed to be in a bad mood ever since the second I walked through the door.” She didn’t know the reality was as literal as she’d phrased it.

But Mason didn’t let her in on the details. “I just don’t like people doing things to me without my permission. You normally hold your hand out; even if you don’t say it out loud, that’s how you ask for permission. And me saying that I’ll walk instead means I didn’t consent.”

Mikayla felt like he was being condescending, and she glanced away, part embarrassed and part annoyed. “Then sorry I guess, I just thought you were joking cuz your response made literally no sense.”

“Well I wasn’t.”

“I’ll try to remember in the future that you hate people helping you out.”

“Good.” He turned to face the unopened box by the wall. “Now let’s just build this stupid thing.” Mikayla didn’t know whether Mason was just having an extraordinarily bad day or if he was specifically angry at her for some reason (there’s no way he’s this pissed off just because I picked him up, she thought), and she had to fight to keep herself from crying. One tear made it out though, which she quickly wiped up before leaning over Mason to grab the box and open it for them.

As they got to work on assembling the car, Mason ended up having more fun than he had initially expected, although he felt like he couldn’t let Mikayla know that. And in turn, she was more frustrated than the box had advertised she’d be. Supposedly the device was supposed to be a fun way for tinies and regular people to work together to build something, but the only set of tools provided were for Mason. As an example, the kit contained an electric drill, but the closest Mikayla ever came to being able to use it was when she delicately pinched it between her thumb and pointer finger, and then used one of her long nails from a finger on her other hand to press the trigger. But that setup made her feel clumsy, and she couldn’t actually screw anything in that way. In the end, the best way for her to help was simply by holding things in place. That wasn’t very fun though.

After an hour, she was starting to get bored, and was looking for more ways to have fun with Mason—even if it was at his expense. After one instance where she quietly watched him for a few minutes, he asked if she could hold a panel in place while he went to fetch a long, cylindrical rod that he was supposed to screw to the side of the panel. She held her thumb against the component, but then waited for him to turn before she offered, “Oh, I can do both for you!” He didn’t protest at first, but once her shadow overcame him and he turned around, he saw Mikayla’s body leaned over with her boobs coming straight for him. He should’ve ducked, but seeing her cleavage (especially without her bra) made him freeze, until her breast collided with him and knocked him over. But Mikayla knew what she was doing, and had purposefully aimed to try and get her nipple to knock into him. Feeling him brush against it through her shirt, even if for such a brief moment, sent a tingle through her body. Mason could tell that it had been her nipple that hit him, but he didn’t know that it was on purpose, so he kept his mouth shut when she retreated again, her thin tank top now sporting a pair of pokies that he assumed had been his inadvertent fault. “Oopsy daisy,” she giggled, and he turned back to the car to try and get his mind off of her tits.

Another several hours passed, with intermittent snack breaks sewn throughout, before the pair of siblings were finally almost finished with Mason’s car. They still had to install the battery-operated motor, and even after that it wouldn’t be completely done since it would still need to be painted and detailed (two jobs that Mikayla definitely couldn’t help with). But the main frame of the intricate toy was fully assembled. Mikayla picked it up to get a closer look, inspecting the work she and Mason had done together with a smile. “I still think it’s like, so cool that they make things like this,” she commented, as her brother watched her handle the automobile with ease. “Feels more flimsy than I was expecting though. I don’t know if we got a cheap brand or if they all feel like this, but I feel like I could break it just by squeezing it in my hand.” She chuckled, and set it back down on the floor in front of Mason. “Here, get in and I’ll push you around.”

The tiny boy didn’t move, and as he stared at the “flimsy” car, he imagined himself in it as Mikayla squeezed it between her fingers. Not the Mikayla in front of him though, but the Mikayla from his dream, the massive, evil, naked Mikayla without any regard for human life. Although even though he knew that had just been a dream, it was hard for him in the moment to see the difference.

“Dude, aren’t you gonna try it out?” she asked, confused as to why he was just standing and staring at it. Since he wouldn’t even respond to her, she reached toward him to put him in the car herself, but the giant hand flying at him seemed to snap him out of it and he jumped backwards, exploding at his sister for trying to violate his boundaries again.

“What the fuck!?” he yelled, repulsed by how close her hand had gotten to him. “Were you not fucking listening to me talking about consent earlier? I’m not your fucking toy, Mikayla!”

She withdrew her hand and sat stunned, like she’d just accidentally killed him, and her mouth hung open in worried surprise. Her eyes grew watery again, but this time she wasn’t able to keep from crying. “Why are you so scared of me?” she asked quietly, trying to maintain a relatively stoic face despite the tears staining her cheeks.

Mason avoided eye contact and scoffed, “I’m not scared of—”

“Something is clearly wrong,” she continued, hugging her knees to her chest as if his cold demeanor was literal and assaultive, and she had to huddle into a ball to keep warm. “You’re never like this. I’ve just been trying to hang out with you and be nice, but I feel like you hate me.” Mason glanced up at her, and felt remorseful over how he’d been behaving. I guess she’s right, he realized, she’s hardly done anything wrong today. “It seems like you’ve been avoiding me or something for days, and…” She remembered what had happened several days ago at Bayview; “Is this because of what happened on Sunday when I came to pick you up?”

Before he could even finish determining whether or not he wanted to answer truthfully, his mouth decided for him. “Yeah, a little.”

“So you have been avoiding me then? Just cuz of… that? I didn’t even think it was that big of a deal.”

Mason bit his lip and hesitated over whether he should reveal everything, but it was obvious that Mikayla was upset, and that she cared about him, and the better part of his brain convinced him that she didn’t deserve to be lied to. “That’s what started it I guess. But… I think the biggest reason is because of a nightmare I had later that night. And I haven’t been able to forget it.”

  

Chapter 16 by Jessajess99

Mikayla sat quietly on the floor of Mason’s room, thinking over everything he had just confessed to her. Technically, it wasn’t a confession so much as an admittance, but that’s not exactly how Mikayla saw it. Her brother had just told her about his dream (although he considered it a nightmare) from several nights ago, and it sounded very similar to some of her own dreams that she’d had over the years. The difference though was the perspective was switched; Mason dreamt of witnessing a psychopathic giantess terrorize a city, and in Mikayla’s dreams, she was the giantess. But while she knew that her dreams were a result of sexual excitement and longing, she wasn’t sure if the same was true for Mason. Fantasizing about her as a giant monster had clearly bothered him; But maybe it only bothered him because he was ashamed to be into it, she wondered. To some degree, she hoped he was into it, but she knew he’d likely never tell her if that was true. Although he might tell Skye…

Carnal desires aside though, Mikayla didn’t want Mason to hate her. Despite the slight sense of satisfaction she got from knowing just how deeply he feared her, she obviously still loved her brother, and his impression of her was clearly mucking their relationship. After Mason recounted the dream from beginning to end, the two of them sat in silence for a minute, before Mikayla felt like it was important she speak up first. “This can’t be the first size related nightmare you’ve had, right?” she asked, and he shook his head. “And most of your dreams probably have me or Skye or Mom in them, right? Including the nightmares?” He confirmed her assumption a second time, nodding his head. “So… and like, don’t take this the wrong way, I’m asking this honestly… but what made that dream so much different? Cuz you know I love you, and even if I tease you a lot I’d think you still know that that doesn’t mean I secretly wanna hurt you.”

“The difference is I had that dream after seeing you at Bayview. How you treated another tiny when you thought I wasn’t watching.”

Mikayla breathed in deeply and rolled her eyes, “I just said that I like teasing people, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna hurt anyone. I was just messing around with that guy but I wasn’t gonna actually do anything bad.”

“Oh, right, yeah you never hurt anyone. I guess farting on people doesn’t technically ‘hurt’ me,” Mason sighed sarcastically. “Stuffing me in your tits doesn’t ‘hurt.’ Pretending you’re gonna swallow me doesn’t ‘hurt.’ You never cause any physical pain so I guess you’re right, there can’t be anything wrong with anything you do.”

“OK, but…” she began saying, and then scoffed when she realized she couldn’t immediately come up with a retort.

“What’s the difference between teasing and bullying?” Mason asked. “Like genuinely, what’s the difference to you?”

She swallowed nervously, sensing that the question might be a trap but answering him with her honest opinion anyways. “Teasing’s between friends, or what siblings do to each other, like it’s when you’re kinda mischievous but in a playful way. But bullying is when you’re a dick to someone for no reason.”

“So by that logic, you don’t think you can bully a sibling? Everything you do to me is playful then, just cuz I’m your brother. Does it sound like I’m having fun literally any of the times you like to ‘tease’ me?”

“Yeah, it does sometimes, OK?” she argued back. “And I wanna add to my answer: bullying is how you treat someone you don’t like. So yeah, you can bully a sibling, because not everyone loves their family members. But that isn’t the case between you and me, because I love you and I care about you, so that’s what makes it teasing. And maybe I go too far sometimes, but I usually stop when you ask me to, like at the mall last week. So if I’m too rough on you here and there, then I’m sorry, alright? If that’s what this is all about then you should’ve just spoken up and said I was being too rough on you.”

“That’s not just what this is about. I can handle you messing with me a little cuz I know I tease you about things too. But I always just thought that that was between us. The contrast between you and Skye at Bayview though, even before you fucked with that stranger outside the building. I remember Skye was polite to other tiny people, and then you were being all moody, and I didn’t think about it too much cuz I just thought that that’s how you always are. Until I saw you with that guy, and the two of you were all alone, and you were just…” he threw his arms up, “a fucking asshole!”

“No I wasn’t, you just—”

“Mikayla! He was scared for his life. Like, that’s not a metaphor, I’m not exaggerating, he probably thought that he might actually die. You literally cannot know what it’s like to be like him, but I do, and I know the look he had on his face, because I’ve felt it before. I grew up watching movies and reading statistics about people like me getting killed way more than normal people. I’m surrounded by people whose version of ‘fun’ is pretending that they’re gonna kill me. So if I was in his shoes and I met some giant person who kept talking about stepping on things and crushing things, why wouldn’t I be on edge? For all he knew, with nobody else around you guys, you’d have nothing to lose if you felt like kidnapping him or even killing him.” With excuses quickly running out, Mikayla started to tear up again; was this one of those few moments in a relationship where everything permanently changes? What if he never treated me the same way again? she wondered, berating herself for having ever messed with the guy and indulging in her feelings.

“What would you have done to him if I wasn’t there?” Mason asked.

“I just… I dunno, I wasn’t thinking that far ahead, I was just teasing him,” she answered, her voice sounding strained. “Or bullying him, if that’s what you wanna call it I guess. But I wasn’t gonna kill him, Mason!”

“I just don’t get why you’d do that to a stranger though, unless messing with tiny people is fun to you.”

“Because…” she trailed off, sputtering again as she tried to think of an excuse so that he wouldn’t have to believe the truth. “I was just having a bad day, or something.” She groaned, angry at herself for not even sounding halfway believable, which renewed a fresh set of tears from her eyes. “I don’t know, maybe I just felt like it or something, I don’t fucking know. But just cuz I felt like teasing him doesn’t make me evil!” Mason pursed his lips, his face not showing any sympathy for her position. “Do you honestly think that I’d do something like that to someone? Is that why you dreamt about me like that?” She was crying so hard now that her sentences were becoming intermixed with coughing and sniffing, making them hardly understandable. “Do you actually th-think,” she blubbered, her body trembling as she wiped her eyes, “that I’m a monster like that? That… I’m…”

Finally, unable to maintain her composure, Mikayla broke down, and began sobbing so uncontrollably that she couldn’t even speak anymore. Not just out of the heartbreak that her brother might actually hate her now, but out of anger and hatred toward herself too, both for having such a risky fetish but mostly for her constant desire to try and satisfy it. But it could never be satisfied; it didn’t matter how many videos she watched and stories she read. They weren’t real, and they weren’t her. She lived in the same household as someone who was a constant reminder of her darkest fantasies, and she had to fight every day to stay sane from keeping it bottled in, and now, the one time she’d dared to taste a single drop, the bottle had cracked. She’d been lying when she denied that she liked messing with tiny people, but she hadn’t lied about loving her brother. Whether it was deserved or not, she couldn’t bear the idea of losing her connection with him.

Luckily, her sorrow broke through Mason’s hardened emotions, and he realized he had been too hard on her. He still wasn’t quite sure what to make of Mikayla’s encounter with the tiny stranger, but he felt that even if she had been too aggressive before, she wasn’t evil, at the least. And she didn’t deserve any hatred from him.

“I don’t think you’re a monster, Mikayla,” he sighed, rubbing his fingers against his temple and biting his lip. Although her crying subsided a little, he wasn’t sure what else he could say to relieve her. But the front door opened before he had to decide.

“We’re hooooooome!” Skye called out, as her and Nicole entered the house. Mikayla quickly wiped her cheeks, looking up and blinking rapidly to try and rid her face of its teary evidence before her mom or sister walked in.

Skye headed to her room, but Nicole entered Mason’s room and smiled at her two children building the car together and the floor. “Hi you two,” Nicole greeted them, “looks like you guys are having fun.” She knelt down to pick her son up and give him a kiss, and then leaned over to kiss the top of Mikayla’s head too.

“Hey,” was all Mikayla said, avoiding eye contact with her mom, but taking Mason from her before Nicole stood back up. 

Fortunately for both her kids, Nicole didn’t notice anything off about either of them. “I’m gonna make Tuscan soup for dinner, so be ready to eat in about half an hour,” she told them, and left to head towards the kitchen, leaving the two alone again.

Mikayla gazed out the window for a few moments as she held Mason in her palm, before deciding upon the best words to use and lifting him up to her face. “I’m sorry about how I acted at Bayview. Even though I never wanna hurt anyone,” she said, taking a deep breath like it bothered her having to admit the next part, “I can see what you mean about bullying people versus teasing them. So I’ll try not to do that again. I don’t want you to think of me like that.”

“Thanks,” he mumbled, and then the room was uncomfortably quiet. “You wanna finish putting in the motor now? We can probably finish before dinner.”

“Sure,” she smiled, and set him back on the floor so they could return to their work.

Mason had just finished inserting the charging cable into his car when he and Mikayla heard Nicole yell from across the house that dinner was ready. He sighed, “Ugh, I was hoping to try it out before we ate. I guess it’s gotta charge though anyways.”

His sister was glad that he was seeming to be interested in her gift, although she didn’t mind waiting as much as he did. “Well I’m hella hungry,” she chuckled. “Which is so weird, since I basically just had a half day at work, and then sat around to help you build your car.” She paused, “Maybe I’m just hungry cuz I had to listen to your dream version of me get to eat a bunch.” He gave her an unamused look, but she knew he wasn’t really that offended when he rolled his eyes.

“Honestly it blows my mind how much you eat,” Mason commented. “Not even just giants in general, but like, you in particular. I don’t know if you broke your metabolism lately but it seems like everything you’re eating is going straight to your ass.”

Mikayla laughed at his remark as she stood up, turning her back to Mason and looking down at her butt, along with her tiny brother down below it. “What kinda shitty 90s diss is that?” she snorted. “This is the 21st century, having a fat ass has been a compliment for a while.” She used the tips of her fingers to swat upwards at her butt cheeks, causing them to jiggle and hyperactively bounce above the shrunken boy. “And it’s not my metabolism, it’s called me squatting with extra weights at the gym. But I’m flattered to know that you noticed—I guess that means you think it looks pretty good?”

Mason blushed and took a step back, as if doing so could extricate himself from the conversation. Mikayla noticed his feeble, half-assed escape, and squatted down to pinch his body between her fingers and lift him up, heading to the desk to set him down. She tapped the door with her foot so that it’d quietly close most of the way, hiding the two siblings from anyone who might pass by, and then leaned against the desk so that her butt was perched in front of Mason. “Go on, I know you wanna feel it,” she quietly encouraged him with a mischievous giggle. “Try to remember how it used to feel, and then see how it feels now, and maybe you’ll be able to notice the difference. I don’t know what ass muscles are supposed to be used for, but whatever it is, they’re way stronger than they used to be.” She almost added that she could probably pop his body just from clenching her cheeks together, but given their recent conversation, she figured it’d be best to hold back on teasing him that much for now.

Mason’s eyes were glued to her glutes, but he tried stuttering out an appropriate refusal. “No, I don’t… that’s okay, it looks good from here—wait, I mean it looks—”

“So it does look good!” she cheered, sneaking her finger behind his back before pushing it forward, sending his body stumbling toward her ass. Her finger followed suit, and pressed him against her cheek before he could try and stop himself. He couldn’t deny to himself that he liked how it felt, but he tried struggling anyways, since his appreciation for Mikayla’s butt didn’t include her trapping him against it. She loved his little squirms though, and within a few seconds she could feel a tingling sensation spread from where Mason was throughout the rest of her body. She knew it’d be best to let him go, but not before taking a hushed, deep breath before savoring the feeling, after which she released her finger from him and allowed him to step back.

“So, what’d you think?” she chuckled, turning back around to look down at him, standing expectantly with her hands on her hips.

“I don’t know,” the boy mumbled, trying to sneakily readjust his pants by pulling them up, an effort to hide the small erection growing inside. “Hard to tell when I’m, like, uncomfortable and stuff.”

Mikayla scoffed, “Yeah, you sound super persuasive. Totally don’t sound like a pervert or anything.” She turned back around and lightly bounced on the tips of her feet, allowing her ass to wobble up and down, like she was on the verge of twerking in her brother’s face. “I know you liked feeling it, it’d be pretty hard to convince me that little old you didn’t enjoy feeling the squish.”

“I’m not a pervert,” he whined defensively, trying to rip his eyes away from Mikayla playfully slapping her butt.

The 22-year-old spun back around and squatted down so her face was level with Mason. “C’mon dude. Dream Mikayla could’ve been fully clothed, or even just like, a little bit clothed. But you made her completely naked. Even if it was just your subconscious, there’s some part of you that liked what you saw when I got out of the shower, huh?” She smiled with her tongue between her teeth, playfully poking his gut with her finger. His muted, head-shaking of a response wasn’t as convincing of a denial as if he had rolled his eyes and tried to snap back at her. “Deep down, I know there’s a filthy little perv buried away inside you. But that’s okay, cuz you’re my brother and I’d still love you even if you’re a secret sicko.”

Rather than try and yell at her, he crossed his arms and turned around, and Mikayla wondered if maybe she was pushing him too far; there was still a good chance he was normal, although she wasn’t sure if he’d react more negatively to a false accusation or a true one. “Alright, enough sulking,” she sighed, and reached around to set her palm down in front of him. “Even perverts need to eat their dinner.”

He gave her a quick glare over the incessant name-calling, but ultimately chalked it up to be just more messing around on her part. At least she didn’t try to grab me this time, he thought, appreciative that she was listening to him, and stepped onto her hand so they could head to dinner.

 

Chapter 17 by Jessajess99

Mason slept in late on Sunday, and it was almost 10am by the time he ventured out of his room. Heading towards the kitchen, he could hear the rest of the family already congregated there, until an unnecessarily loud set of footsteps starting coming his way.

Mikayla turned around the corner, dressed in lime green dolphin shorts and a gray tank top. “Ooooh, good morning,” she grinned down to him, walking right towards him before popping a squat in front of the small boy. She was so close to him that she had to look straight down, and she cocked her head to the side, a twinkle in her eye as she peered at the little brother of hers awkwardly standing between her feet. “Did you dream about me again last night?” she whispered, a sly smile on her face.

With his sister’s chunky thighs perched on top of her smooth calves, he couldn’t keep his eyes from being drawn to their intersection, her hips being the only part of her lower body that was covered. But what he saw nearly revived the morning wood he’d just gotten rid of a few minutes ago: Mikayla had a thick camel toe right in the middle of her shorts, stretched so tightly from her squat that he could clearly see the shape of her vagina. It was impossible that she was wearing any underwear; the crevice it made in her shorts was so evident that he could clearly see it was longer than the height of his entire body. Jesus, her pussy’s fucking fat, he realized, an observation he hadn’t been able to make from far away during their shower incident. But he could only look for a second, having to crane his head up to look at her eyes instead so she wouldn’t catch him. “No,” he told her, and then nearly fell over in surprise when the enormous girl suddenly sprung up onto her feet.

“Augh!” she exclaimed, and then walked over him to continue towards her room, adding, “Well that’s a relief I guess.” He twisted his head to watch her walk away, her butt cheeks large enough to spill out the bottom of her shorts, showcasing an aggressive amount of jiggling due to her swaying hips. With a sigh of sexual dissatisfaction and an inappropriate longing for that which he knew he could never have, he turned back around to go get his breakfast.

“Good morning,” he yelled up to his mom, his way of letting her know he wanted a lift up to the table.

“Oh, hi sweetie!” Nicole chirped, spinning around and spotting him at the edge of the hallway. She went to go get him, and when she squatted down, Mason felt inclined to glance at her crotch like he’d done for his sister. But of course there wasn’t anything there, since his mom wasn’t as lazily immodest as his older sister, and he scolded himself inside for even looking in the first place.

“I was just cleaning up from breakfast, you want me to give you some?” she asked, setting him down at his miniature table.

“Sure, thanks.” Grabbing the wooden spatula she’d used to cook with, Nicole scraped the end of it along the surface and edges of the pan, collecting tiny bits of scrambled egg and ground beef. She pinched his platter of silverware between the fingers of her free hand—each utensil only a few millimeters long—and then carried it along with the spatula over to her son. Mason thanked her again as she lay the flat piece of wood down with the end of it perched on his table, acting as a makeshift plate for him. He was used to having to eat off of regular-sized things: spatulas, plates, spoons, upturned dipping cups, even fingers sometimes. 

Nicole watched him as he ate, and decided she should give him an opportunity to be outside for the day. She didn’t like that he’d gone to Bayview, even though she totally understood why he’d want to. Sometimes she’d imagine that he’d live with her for many more years to come. She wasn’t sure when Mikayla would finally move out, or if Skye would once she went to college, but living on their own was definitely in their futures. But if Mason left too, she’d be an empty nester, without even the companionship of a spouse to keep her company throughout the day. Having Mason around was a luxury she’d taken for granted since he turned 18—and his constant presence around the house also had the added benefit of letting her know that he was always safe. But with the allure of Bayview on his mind nowadays, there was a part of her that figured he might benefit from some more outdoors time.

“I had an idea this morning,” she started to say, leaning over the table and setting her arms down. But in doing so, her v-neck shirt began promoting an easy view of her breasts, which swung forward with Nicole’s momentum and attempted to draw Mason into their trap. But he darted his head to the side instead, eyebrows narrowing as his eyes squeezed shut.

“Mom, your shirt!” he warned, and Nicole looked puzzled for a second before realizing what he meant with a brief expression of shock, standing up straight and pulling up her top a bit more.

“Sorry about that, honey,” she said, leaning against the kitchen counter instead. “I was just gonna say though that I’m gonna do some gardening today, and wanted to know if you wanna join me.”

Mason perked up at the invitation to get out of the house, even if it was only in their backyard. “Oh, yeah sure.”

“Aw, that’ll be nice,” she smiled, and turned around so she could continue cleaning the dishes. “Momma and son. Make sure to change instead something you don’t mind getting dirty after you eat.”

Even though they had a nice backyard (it also had a recently remodeled patio and an in-ground pool), Mason was only allowed to spend time out back as long as he was being supervised by one of his family members, since Nicole didn’t want him running into a wild animal—even a bug could be dangerous to the 3 inch boy. He had spent a lot of time outdoors playing games in the grass when he and his sisters were kids, but now that they’d grown up, they didn’t have much reason for spending time in the yard. So even though he didn’t really care about gardening, Mason saw it as a fun activity, since almost anything done outside was fun to him. 

Once he was done with his breakfast, the two of them got their gardening clothes on and headed out to the corner of the yard, where a box planter was set up next to a patch of cultivated soil. The box planter was for Nicole’s herbs—basil, rosemary, and mint were her favorites—and the one in the ground was for her tomatoes and strawberries.

Mason’s mom got down on her knees at the edge of the garden and set him right in the middle of her fruit plants. “Wow, look how red they are!” she proudly exclaimed, motioning for him to take a look around.

“Yeah, they look pretty good. How long are strawberries good for in the fridge?” he asked her, hoping for her to set one aside especially for him, to snack on whenever he wanted. Since each one was several feet tall compared to him, he knew there would be far more than he could ever hope to eat by himself.

“Uh… I think…” Nicole wasn’t really paying attention to what her son had asked, since she was bent down on her hands and knees to try and inspect the strawberries. Mason looked her way, and realized her breasts were on display again. She was wearing a bra, but it seemed to be pretty loose-fitting with how low her boobs were hanging. Since she was clearly distracted, Mason took several moments to gaze into her shirt, mesmerized by their slight jiggles every time she moved. Until she looked up from her work with a lost expression on her face, only now processing what he’d asked. “What did you—Oh, the fridge! They should be fine to eat for about a week, I think.” She looked back down and started plucking the tomatoes to put into her basket. “But they can last months in the freezer, maybe even a year since their homegrown. I could slice a few of them up into little pieces and freeze them, then you could have fresh strawberries year round.”

“Oooooh,” he smiled, excited at the prospect. “Can you lift me up to the herbs so I can see those too?”

“Oh, sure sweetie.” She plucked him up between her fingers and dropped him on the edge of the planter, turning back around to continue harvesting what she’d grown. He couldn’t help but take another glance, watching her khaki shorts stretch tight around her wide hips. He was more enamored by his sisters’ butts, since they worked out at the gym more often and had a perkier shape about them, but technically speaking, his mom’s was the largest. But she’s also the least likely to ever sit on me, he sighed, and turned to make his way around the perimeter of the wooden box.

A few minutes later he returned from his lap around the planter with a somewhat distressed look on his face. “Hey Mom, a couple of your plants look like they’ve been chewed on or something, especially the basil leaves. I can’t tell if it’s from bugs or… um, something else.” Other tiny people, was what he was thinking. A part of him was curious about meeting others like him, but there was also something slightly creepy about people secretly trying to eat his family’s food.

“Yeah, I noticed the same thing when I was looking at the strawberries,” Nicole muttered, standing back up and staring down at her garden with her hands on her hips. “One of them even looked like it had been torn right at the stem. It wasn’t a clean tear though, like if a person had plucked it off. A normal person, I mean.”

Her horny pervert of a son had been staring at her ass, and watched in awe as Nicole stepped back and started to lean over to pick something off the ground. Or at least that’s what he thought she was doing, and he didn’t realize until the last second that she was actually sitting down. It must’ve been at least fifty feet wide, maybe even sixty or seventy; so huge that he could hardly fathom it, and he barely managed to open his mouth to let out a “WAI—” before her monolithic ass landed squarely on top of him.

“At least the tomatoes seemed untouched though,” Nicole mused, a faint smile at the silver lining. “Do you wanna try one of the strawberries?” she asked, turning to look down at her left. But Mason wasn’t there, so she swiveled to look on her right. A sickly feeling sprouted in her stomach, and then she felt the tiniest, slightest tickle on her butt.

She gasped and sprung into the air, spinning around and spotting the feeble body of her son sprawled out on his back where she’d been sitting. “Mason!” she yelled, dropping to her knees, feeling her heart rate slow just a tad when she noticed him move. His mom reached to pick him up, but he cried out in fear, shakily holding his hand out.

“Don’t! Don’t pick me up,” he groaned, slowly writhing to test out the mobility of his body. “I think… my ribs feel cracked,” he managed to say, struggling to breathe properly, as if he’d been punched in the stomach.

“Oh my God honey, I’m so sorry,” she panted. Nicole’s maternal instincts to hold him were only barely able to heed the boy’s request to stay untouched, causing her hands to anxiously flutter about in a state of overwhelming worry. “Are you okay, can I do anything to help? Ohhhh Mason, oh sweetie.” He ignored her panicking and laid there for a moment, feeling the pain gradually subside from his chest. Eventually he felt safe enough to sit up, and then stand up and take a shaky but manageable deep breath. “Can I pick you up now?” she asked, and after hesitating, he nodded and allowed her to gently cup her hand behind him, which he fell back against so she could lift him up without needing to grab any part of his body.

Slowly he felt himself elevated to his mother’s face, where her expression clouded over him, eyes darting about to examine every millimeter of his figure. “Do you still think your ribs are cracked?” she asked quietly. “Should we go to the hospital.” He simply shook his head no, and she took it as an answer to both of her questions. She initially felt like she should take him to the hospital anyways, but the woman realized that a trip to the doctor would’ve made the injury official. There were accidents that were light enough for people to recover from at home, and accidents that were serious enough to require medical attention. The former could be forgotten about in a few days, but the latter would necessitate paperwork, and having to explain her carelessness to the doctor, then telling Mikayla and Skye why their brother was in the hospital. So she decided to trust his own assessment and instead took him to the patio table, where she gently set him down at his miniature lounge set.

There was an air of silence between them, as she kept her face hovered over his body, which eventually started to annoy him. “I’m fine, Mom. You’re kinda… close right now.”

“Oh, of course,” she remarked, standing up straight.

“You can finish gardening,” he sighed. “If I don’t feel hurt enough to go to the hospital, then I’m not hurt enough that you need to watch and worry.”

“Well I’m always gonna worry, even if you tell me not to. I can’t help it if I’m your momma… But alright. I’ll give you some time to yourself.” Blowing a kiss to him, she reluctantly turned around and headed back to her garden.

   

Chapter 18 by Jessajess99

Safe from his mother, Mason lay on his back with his head turned to the side, his face buried into his arm to protect his eyes from the sunlight. He tried to move his chest as little as possible and enjoy the sun’s warmth, and was on the verge of dozing off when he felt a wave of coolness suddenly wash over him. He moved his arm away and opened his eyes to find Skye standing in front of him, blocking the sun and projecting a shadow all around him. She’d come outside to try and tan, so she was only wearing a skimpy blue bikini, and Mason found himself distracted by the generous amount of underboob she had bursting out the bottom of her top. Those definitely weren’t that big the last time I saw her in a bikini, he thought.

“I thought you and Mom were gonna do some gardening together?” she asked. “You already get pooped out?”

He frowned, “No. She accidentally sat on me and bruised my ribs.”

“Aw, and it hasn’t even been like 15 minutes. That sucks. Are you okay?”

He nodded and rolled his head to the side. “Yeah. I mean technically no, cuz I thought she cracked my ribs at first so they’re kinda sore, but I don’t think they’re actually broken.”

“So you think you’ll be fine?”

Mason nodded again, and Skye took it as an approval to laugh at the situation now that she knew nothing too serious had happened. “In that case, I think it’s kinda funny. I feel like me or Mikayla sit on you at least once every couple weeks, whereas Mom just had to do it one time to nearly crush you!” Mason winced at her comment. It’s true, he’d been sat on so many times by his sisters that he pretty much wasn’t scared of them accidentally killing him at this point. But now that he’d actually been hurt, he wasn’t so sure anymore that he’d be indifferent the next time around.

“Well maybe you guys shouldn’t sit on me anymore then,” he told her defiantly.

“Eh, the only problem with that is that sitting on my older problem is way too fun to never do again.” She peered over to where their mom was. “Where’d she sit on you?”

“On the edge of the planter.”

She shrugged, “Alright, so then I just won’t sit on you when you’re on hard surfaces like that anymore. But usually you’re on the couch or the carpet or something, so that’s probably why it normally doesn’t hurt you.”

“Or you could not sit on me at all from now on,” he muttered.

“Well I could, but Mikayla definitely wouldn’t be able to have that much self control, and if she’s gonna keep doing it then I should be able to do it too.” She laughed when he groaned in response, which slightly jiggled her her boobs, causing her to look down at bikini and adjust it a bit. It gave her brother a few seconds to catch a glimpse, before she looked up again and sighed. “Anyways jokes aside, I hope you get better though,” she told him with a smile, and headed over to the bigger lounge chairs. He turned to watch her go, staring at her butt’s micro-vibrations as she walked along. Despite his injury, butts like his little sister’s nearly made him wanna get sat on all over again, but eventually he let her be and closed his eyes to go back to relaxing in the sun himself.

While Mason had been talking with Skye, Nicole spotted what she thought were tiny footprints around some of her plants, but they didn’t all correspond with fruits that had been chewed on, so she assumed at first that it might just have been her son’s. But as she was picking the strawberries, she realized that some of the footprints seemed to lead away from the vegetables towards the back of their property. She couldn’t be completely sure since their yard was mostly grass, but she did her best to follow what she assumed were tiny people’s footprints. There was a wire fence at the back of their yard, beyond which was a bit of forest land, and she opened the gate to venture past their yard. And then, only a few feet beyond their property, she found a tiny makeshift shelter hidden behind one of the trees. It was built out of twigs and leaves mostly, but had a cardboard roof, cardboard from a cereal box that she knew her kids liked to eat.

Just as she was stepping up to it, Nicole saw a tiny person darting away from the entrance, like they’d been watching her approach and had to hide inside now that the giant woman was outside their home. “Can I please have a word with whoever it was that just ran inside?” she asked, getting on her knees and inspecting the exterior of their house. But nobody made an appearance. “I know you’re in there,” she said, somewhat impatiently this time, “I saw you at the doorway. Stop hiding.” But still nothing.

Scowling at the tiny’s refusal to speak with her, she reached down and grabbed the cardboard roof off their little structure. It had been tied down with intertwined pieces of grass that were woven into a kind of miniature rope, but the knots were so weak compared to her size that she didn’t even have to consciously make an effort to instantly rip them apart. Inside were three tiny people cowering in the corner, along with two of her strawberries and a couple basil leaves in a stack.

“You little shits really did steal from my garden!” she exclaimed, and they squeaked out in surprise, shaking in fear at Nicole’s wrath. “So I guess I don’t even need to ask whether or not you guys are the ones that ruined a few of my other strawberries by eating part of them, huh?” She picked up one of the strawberries to get a better look at it, seeing that the chewing marks looked the same as the ones in her garden, and the three tinies used her distraction as an opportunity to bolt out of the shelter. But she noticed them trying to run and stood up, slamming her foot down in front of them and nearly causing them to trip to avoid running into her. Two of them changed course back for their tree, but Nicole smashed her foot on top of the remaining twigs and leaves, instantly crushing them. The other strawberry exploded beneath her foot, squirting out and nearly hitting one of the tiny people. With the same kind of sigh she used on her kids when they were younger and would try to lie about something obvious, she stooped down to pick all three of the tiny people up and deposit them into her palm.

“Just because you guys are harder to see doesn’t mean it’s okay for you to trespass on other people’s property,” she told them, heading back to her yard and walking to the front of the house with them. “And just because you guys don’t eat as much food doesn’t mean it’s okay for you to steal some of my family’s. I waited months for those to grow and now even the ones you didn’t take look like they got eaten by bugs.”

One of the tiny people had the courage to speak out and ask the woman a question. “What are you gonna do to us?” he asked, his little voice wavering.

“Call the police, same as anyone else who breaks the law,” she answered as she arrived at the front lawn, and began pulling out her phone.

“Wait!” one of the other tiny people exclaimed. “We’re not, um, we’re not registered with the government.”

“Yeah, we don’t have any ID’s or anything,” the third one chimed in.

The first one spoke up again, “And if the cops take tiny people that there aren’t any record of, then… mmm…” He didn’t want to say it out loud.

“They could kidnap or rape us without anyone knowing, or even kill us if they wanted to.”

Nicole frowned, “Not my problem. Don’t be a hippie who lives in the woods if you don’t want to suffer the consequences.”

The second tiny person fell to their knees. “Please don’t call the cops ma’am,” she cried. “We know you have a tiny son, that’s why we felt like we could trust living near you. But none of us had the luxury of being born into a regular family. Our parents were tiny just like us and we grew up in a tiny encampment til it got destroyed. And we can’t just go get an ID, because we have to go to the police to do that, and the police are the ones who are such a big risk to us. I had a cousin who didn’t believe my mom about how dangerous they are, so a few years ago he left to go get registered, and we haven’t heard from him since. Even if he is okay, he never tried coming back to the camp to tell us the good news. We have no way of knowing what happened to him.”

The tiny person’s appeal to Nicole’s emotions had worked, and she hesitated before putting her phone back in her pocket. “Fine. You won me over.” They sighed with relief, but Nicole lifted them close to her face. “But I don’t want to ever see you again. And that includes out in the woods around my house?” The quickly nod and she leans in even closer, nearly baring her teeth and she glares down at them. “Cuz if I find you again, you’re all going to beg that I call the police.” To emphasize her point, she grabbed the arm of the one she’d spotted first, the one who’d initially ran inside and refused to talk to her, and squeezed his forearm between her fingers, easily breaking it and causing him to scream. “Got it?” she growled.

The other two yelled out in worry over their friend, but Nicole crouched down to set them on the sidewalk before standing back up. “Now get out of here.” They crowded around the arm she’d just broken, trying to see how bad it was and asking if he was okay, so Nicole lifted her foot and slammed it down so close to their huddle that she came within millimeters of squashing them. “LEAVE.” They didn’t need to wait around for the woman’s next warning, and took off running down the sidewalk.

Watching them run along for a minute, Nicole’s temper started to dissipate, and eventually she chuckled at how comical they looked trying to get away. She sighed, shaking her head, and walked back to the backyard to check in on her son.

“You feeling a bit better?” she asked Mason sympathetically, any hint of her recent anger towards the tinies now gone.

“I guess,” he said. “Can you take me inside though? The tree’s about to get in the way of my sun.” He pointed over at the shadows of some leaves that were gradually inching closer to him as the sun moved across the sky.

“Are you sure? I was almost done in the garden, and then I was gonna get my swimsuit on and join Skye next to the pool. There’s still plenty of sun over there, you can just join us.”

He took a deep breath before he relented and decided that he might not hate having to lie in between his two family members in their bikinis. “Alright, I guess.” Nicole turned to head back to the garden but Mason spoke up before she was out of ear shot. “What were you holding earlier? I noticed you headed past the gate and then saw you carrying something in your hand to the front yard.”

“Oh, I thought I saw a deer in the woods,” Nicole lied, “and I tried bringing it some of the strawberries that the bugs had gotten to, but it ran off. So instead I just figured I’d take the more funky looking berries to the neighbors cuz Mrs. Grantham was telling me they use their food scraps on their chickens.” Nicole didn’t feel very guilty about how she’d treated the other tinies, but she knew her son definitely wouldn’t approve, and obviously couldn’t tell him the truth. Even telling him that I found tiny people at all might get his hopes up, she thought, and then he might go off into the woods to try and find them again. 

Mason was suspicious of her response; whatever was in her hand didn’t look very red, although he was so far away relative to his size that it wasn’t impossible. And he also wasn’t convinced that it had even been bugs that had gotten to her plants. But he was equally unsure of the other possibility, and he trusted his mom, so he let the subject go.

When Nicole had finished bringing in her herbs and fruits, she went to get changed and came back out in a black two-piece, immediately catching her son’s attention. Why am I so horny today? he wondered, and decided not to give in to his perversions, at least for the day. “Actually Mom I changed my mind again,” he told her before she could pick him up, “I decided I really do wanna head inside.”

“Aw, are you sure?” she asked. She felt her bikini strap digging into her back, so she reached behind to adjust it, then adjusting the rest of her swimsuit to try and fit more comfortably. She looked down at her boobs, having to hold them upright for a moment while she moved the top to a better fitting position. The whole time, Mason gawked at his mom, marveling at how good she looked for her age, not even bothering to answer the thing she’d asked him. And then Skye called her name to ask her about sunscreen, and Nicole turned around, and the humongous ass of hers that had almost crushed her son less than an hour ago swiveled into view right in front of him. She wasn’t even thinking of the boy, and absentmindedly reached behind to pull her bottoms out of her crack. They’d been buried so deep between her cheeks that they weren’t even providing the coverage they were supposed to anymore, and she shook her hips like she was pulling on a pair of tight pants, trying to make them fit her oversized bum.

Mason had only barely managed to turn his head away just as Nicole turned back around, and luckily she didn’t seem to realize the show that she’d inadvertently given to her tiny son. Setting her palm in front of him, he climbed aboard, and she lifted him up to her chest. He was directly in front of her boobs, and they aggressively bounced up and down as she walked, yet again hypnotizing his gaze. What if those had crushed me instead… But within a few seconds Nicole had arrived back inside, and she set the boy down in the living room. Just like Mikayla that morning, the bottom of his mom’s bikini stretched tight against her hips as she squatted down, and he noticed how thin the fabric became between her crotch and her ass, where it ultimately disappeared and became lost within her cheeks just moments after trying to rescue it. She grumbled and tried resetting its position again as she stood up and went to grab Skye some sun lotion, and once she headed back outside, Mason sighed and began the journey back to his room and the little house within.

  

Chapter 19 by Jessajess99

The consequence of being sat upon made itself clear to Mason that night, as he ended up waking the next day with sore muscles that felt as if they’d underwent a triathlon. His mom’s footsteps had woken him up since she’d come to his room to ask how he was feeling, and he’d had to insist three times over that he was fine and didn’t need to go to the hospital. But since she figured he was old enough to make those kinds of decisions for himself, she let the subject go, and offered to carry him to the kitchen to make him breakfast.

Nicole set Mason down on the table near Mikayla, and he felt a little embarrassed about having to limp over to his miniature table set. But he at least already had a plate of food waiting for him though. “Oooooh, what happened to you?” Mikayla asked her brother, more out of curiosity than genuine concern.

Their mom tried to speak up on Mason’s behalf, “He got into a bit of an—”

“Mom sat on me yesterday,” he told Mikayla before Nicole could finish her answer. His sister was so caught off guard by his revelation that she choked on her orange juice, spitting it out in a messy orange mist that settled on her brother, his food, and the rest of the table. “What the fuck?!” he shouted, spinning around and glaring at her. “Mom, can you please get me some new food, since Mikayla’s covered all mine in her spit.”

Nicole replaced Mason’s small helping of food with a sympathetic smile, but glanced angrily at her daughter for being so careless. “What are you getting mad at me for?” Mikayla asked indignantly. “I didn’t know his answer would be funny, I didn’t choke on purpose. Don’t sit on him if you don’t want me to laugh about it.”

“Mikayla!” their mom shouted, her tone making clear how she felt about the girl’s attitude and sass. She tossed a damp wash cloth onto the table. “Clean it up before it gets sticky.” The 22 year old chuckled, having expected and accepted her mom’s reaction as soon as she started talking. She picked up Mason’s mini table and mini chair (while he was still sitting in it) and set them on the counter so she could clean up the mess.

Skye wandered into the kitchen while Mikayla was wiping down the table, having heard their mom yell at her sister about something. “What went on in here?” she asked, eying Mikayla wipe off Mason’s kitchen furniture.

“Someone spit their juice up all over the table,” her brother answered in a flat tone, prompting Skye to laugh this time instead, and cause Mikayla to glare at him.

“I told you it was an accident,” she groaned, and he shrugged.

“She was the one who laughed,” he said. Certainly seem to be lots of ‘accidents’ that happen around me, Mason thought, but didn’t bother voicing up his frustration.

“Can you take him to the bathroom to get cleaned off?” Mikayla asked her sister.

“I don’t need to be carried everywhere,” he argued, but his older sister ignored his dissent and picked him up anyways, handing his body over to Skye.

“I’m not cleaning up the trail of juice you’d leave behind if you walked on your own,” she told him, and then turned her back to make it clear that it wasn’t up for further discussion.

Skye sided with Mikayla and took Mason to the bathroom, while he quietly grumbled to himself about independence and whose fault everything was. After being set down on the counter, he hobbled over to his mini bathroom setup, while Skye looked down at him sympathetically. “You still sore from yesterday?” she asked. He almost gave her a sassy answer, by referencing the fact that he was still limping, but figured it’d be better to hold his tongue, and simply nodded instead.

While getting ready to take a shower, his mind was thinking about the prior day’s events, and he took off his shirt before realizing that his sister was still standing nearby watching him. “Uh… can you leave?” he asked awkwardly, as if he was confused that he even had to ask.

But she shook her head and stood her ground. “What if you slipped and fell? And then you couldn’t get up because you’re hurt?”

“I could slip and fall even if I wasn’t hurt,” he sighed. “Just… whatever, but you gotta turn around at least.”

She did that much for him and spun on her heel, feeling the urge to turn back but staying rooted where she was until she heard the shower water come on and the curtain get pulled back. After a few more seconds, she took a peek over her shoulder to confirm that he’d gone in, and then picked up his tiny set of clothes to take them into the laundry room for him. He typically would wash his clothes with one of his family member’s loads, but they used a small, cotton-mesh baggie to keep his garments together so they could get washed without all becoming tangled in the much bigger items of clothing.

Skye spent several minutes in the laundry room, too distracted by her phone to head to her room, when a faint scream from the bathroom ripped her attention away from Instagram. She immediately rushed back in to find a wolf spider perched on the bathroom counter, facing Mason, who was wrapped in a towel and slowly backing away from it. Unfazed by Skye’s arrival, the spider began darting towards Mason, who screamed again and turned to start running away from it. Skye hurried to save her brother, and the spider was seconds away from reaching Mason when she slammed her fist on top of the hairy arachnid with so much force that it vibrated the entire counter—but not before Mason tripped over himself and sprawled out naked onto the counter, leaving his towel behind in the effort of escape.

With adrenaline still coursing through him, Mason felt so relieved just to be safe now that he closed his eyes and turned over onto his back and relaxed his tense muscles, not even conscious of the fact that he was still naked. Considering how prude Mason typically was, Skye was shocked at her tiny brother’s lack of care, and gasped as she saw his penis flop into full view below her. It was a lot cuter than she expected, and she giggled at his accidental reveal. Hearing Skye’s quiet laughter reminded Mason of where he was; his eyes shot open, and he turned back onto his stomach again to hide his private parts. “Um… thanks for saving me,” he awkwardly mumbled, before quickly standing up and hurrying back into his shower while covering his dick. He took a glance at the squashed bug, flinching when it twitched. That could’ve been me, he thought. Not that Skye would ever squash him, of course. But she could. If she slammed her fist on him, his body would likely splatter too; by comparison, he knew from experience that he couldn’t even hurt either of his sisters no matter how hard he punched, kicked, or bit them.

“No problem,” she grinned, secretly glad to have gotten a look at him. Now that he was safe, she suddenly became conscious of the splattered bug on the counter and her hand, and she cringed, grabbing some toilet paper to wipe the spider’s remains off and throw them in the toilet.

Mason realized he’d left his towel out on the counter, but a peek past his shower curtain made it clear that Skye was still in the bathroom, standing patiently in front of the counter like she was waiting for him. “You can leave now, I need to get changed,” he told her, but she shook her head.

“Literally… after what just happened?” she asked.

“I highly doubt a second spider is gonna pop up in the next few minutes,” he sighed, but she didn’t move. “Fine, then just hand me my towel,” he decided, looking around for his clothes and realizing she probably took them to the laundry room. “And then you can take me to my room since you wanna be so helpful.”

His sister relented and pinched his towel between her fingers, dropping it right outside his shower so he could snatch it and wrap it around himself before emerging again. She lowered her hand for him to step on and took him to his room, ignoring his minor attitude considering how close he’d come to getting hurt. She was pretty sure wolf spiders weren’t technically dangerous outside of giving humans a bug bite, but for someone Mason’s size, it honestly could’ve been a life or death situation. Even if a spider bite didn’t physically hurt him, there was no telling how venomous some creatures could be for someone a thousandth the size of a regular person.

After Mason got changed, Skye took him into the living room and set him on the couch so he could relax. “You wanna watch something?” she asked, picking up the remote and standing in front of him while she browsed the channels. She hummed a song to herself, bopping her head and her hips from side to side as she scrolled through the TV’s options.

“I don’t care, you can pick,” Mason sighed, watching her butt wag itself in front of him. He thought that he was sneaking a peek, but Skye was actually teasing him on purpose. She didn’t know that he liked watching her though; they both were unaware of the others’ perversions.

“Stranger Things it is,” she decided upon, knowing it was a show that they both liked, and had had a new season recently come out. She began squatting down, her butt looming wide over Mason’s head, as if she was about to sit down squarely on top of where he was, before popping back to her feet. “Oops! Almost forgot you were already sitting there,” she smirked.

“Why do you like mooning me so much?” Mason challenged her. Not that I’m complaining, he thought—but even if he liked it, he really was curious what she got out of it.

“It’s not ‘mooning’ if I don’t pull my pants down,” she replied with a shrug, but opted not to actually answer his question.

“It’s still weird though. Like, you like showing your brother your butt…”

“Stop trying to use reverse psychology to get me to stop sitting on you,” his sister smirked. “Ain’t gonna happen.” And then, to prove her point, she started to slowly sit down again. But this time, Mason was unfazed.

“The closer your butt gets, the more of a pervert you are,” he taunted, but Skye ignored him and continuing lowering herself. “Peeeeeerveeeeeee—” To shut him up, she just dropped her ass down the rest of the way, squashing the tiny boy beneath thousands of pounds of booty, and then bounced back onto her feet and spun around to gauge his reaction. His hair was matted, and his skin slightly red, but it only took him a few seconds to recover before he grinned back up at her, and whispered once last time, “Pervert.”

She rolled her eyes at his tenacity decided to move on, setting the remote down next to him before skipping off to the kitchen to get something to eat.

“Hey by the way, there was a big-ass spider in the bathroom a few minutes ago,” she told their mom, who straightened her back and looked alarmed at the news. “It almost attacked Mason too. I was only able to hear him yell cuz I was nearby.”

Nicole swore to herself, rubbing her forehead in stress over all the things that had been happening lately. “Well that’s just great, I guess I’ll have to have the exterminator come out twice a month now,” she sighed. Normally they had a pest control specialist come around once a month to lay traps and spray super-powered poisons around the perimeter of the house and property. Even though it had been a routine for over a decade, it was clear that the protection wasn’t enough. Even if it was 99% effective, that meant a 1 in 100 chance of something getting through, which could mean literal life or death for her son. “Those guys already charge so much, and now I’ll have to fork up even more. It’s gonna cost thousands a year,” Nicole grumbled to Skye, trying to be quiet. But Mason’s size allowed him to overhear what she’d said, and he felt bad, slinking into the cushion with gnawing guilt.

Mason’s mom got some water and chips onto a small platter and took them out to the living room, setting them next to her son. “You’ve had a bit of a rough couple days, huh? You doing OK?” she asked.

He nodded his head, “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for the snack.”

“I didn’t just mean physically.”

“I know. I’m still fine. I know you’ll call the exterminator to get the traps fixed,” he said, glancing up at her pointedly.

“I already texted him to let him know about it,” she told him. “I’ve gotta head to the office, but I’ll leave my ringtone on in case you need anything. Or you can ask your sisters.” He nodded slowly, and Nicole excused herself to get ready for work.

Though he didn’t want his mom knowing and worrying about him, Mason wasn’t in the mood to do much of anything after his encounter with the spider. So he spent most of the day on the couch, binging the majority of Stranger Things’ new season with Skye. It was hard for his sister to stay focused on the show though. She couldn’t stop thinking about her brother’s little penis, as much as she tried to move on. It was so minuscule that it practically seemed like an unused organ to her; if she ever had the opportunity to have sex with someone Mason’s size, it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that they’d have to use their entire body to pleasure her (not that that was a bad thing, of course). “It’s not the size that matters, it’s how you use it” was a cute enough saying and mostly true for guys her size, but for someone like Mason, all the rules worked differently. His head is barely even bigger than my clit, she realized at one point, and then tried to move on and pay attention to the show instead of fantasizing about playing with other boys like her brother. 


~


“What do you guys wanna do for dinner?”

Nicole had returned home from work to find two of her kids still on the couch, watching the same show they were watching when she left 8 hours ago. She thought about mentioning it, but she knew that Mason probably wasn’t in the spirits to do anything else, even if he wouldn’t admit it to her. He might even be too scared to walk around the house on his own, she thought, but knew that he’d likely just deny such an accusation if she brought it up.

Skye looked like she’d melted into the couch next to her brother, but bolted upright upon their mom’s proposal that they head out. “Ooooh, we should go to that new Mongolian place that opened up near Target,” she suggested, turning to gauge the reactions of her family members.

Mikayla—who didn’t really care about her siblings’ show but was half-watching anyway whilst texting someone on her phone—didn’t respond, or seem to really care.

“That’s fine with me. Looks like Mikayla’s fine with it too.” Her daughter silently nodded, showing that she was paying attention even if she wasn’t saying much.

“Do we get a choice?” Mason asked; he didn’t wanna upend Skye’s idea, but he didn’t know what Mongolian food was like and wasn’t in the mood to experiment.

“Sure,” their mom replied. “I like Skye’s idea, so you can either come along with or make something here.”

Mason grunted absentmindedly, and decided that out of all the food the restaurant would have, there would probably be at least one thing that tasted decent. Although typically he never got his own meals—just a small portion of whatever someone else was eating.

“You should wear something nicer than a t-shirt though,” Nicole insisted, and scooped Mason up to take him to his room.

“I’m three inches tall, nobody’s gonna care what I wear, even if it were a fancy place,” he groaned.

I’ll care,” she replied, and set him down in front of his house before leaving to change out of her work clothes. She paused in the hallway and turned back to the living room. “Hey Skye, give them a call and see if they’re tiny friendly,” she yelled across the house, and continued heading to her room.

When Mason emerged a few minutes later, his mom was just entering his room in her own newly-changed attire. She’d put a black dress on, having swapped her work nylons for some clean ones, and squatted down to pick Mason up. “Wow, you look haaaandsome,” she cooed, admiring her son’s simple but sophisticated getup. “It’s been awhile since I’ve seen you so dressed up.”

“It’s just a polo,” he shrugged, and eyed her outfit in return. The dress was quite form-fitting, and he wasn’t too surprised at how low-cut it was either, although he knew better than to gawk at his mom’s cleavage for too long. “You look nice though,” he said, and Nicole smiled.

“Awww. I think so too.” She carried him into the living room, where Skye and Mikayla were still sitting, although they already looked nice enough that Nicole didn’t bother asking them to change. “So?” Nicole looked to Skye. “Do they have accommodations?”

“I didn’t wanna have to talk on the phone,” she answered, “and they don’t seem to have a website.” But then she held up a small ziplock bag that had a Mason-sized table, some chairs, and box of utensils in it. “I got his travel kit just in case, though.”

“I don’t get why you guys are so scared of making calls,” Nicole muttered to herself in exasperation, but gestured for Mikayla and Skye to get up so they could head to the car. “Alright then, let’s head off,” she declared, and took Mason’s spare accommodations from Skye to put in her purse, before they all headed towards the garage to pile into the car.

  

Chapter 20 & 21 by Jessajess99

Most of the time when Mason rode in the car, he would sit in the front cup holder (as long as it was clean, of course). But for the occasions when their whole family was going somewhere, he sat in a specially designed booster seat that was kept on the right side of the back seat. That was where he was sitting now, smiling out the window and feeling glad to be getting out of the house, like a dog who’d never been to the vet.

“Mason?” his mom asked, pulling him out of his trance. “Did you hear what I said?” She could tell from his expression as he looked over with a blank stare that he hadn’t been paying attention. “I said we forgot to bring your porta-potty. Do you want us to turn around or do you think you’ll be fine?”

“I mean, we’re not gonna be gone for more than an hour or two, right?” Nicole sighed, but nodded. “So I should be fine then.”

Mikayla snickered at the thought of Mason needing to use the restroom and have one of his family members escort him to the bathroom. “Don’t worry,” she told her brother, “if you end up needing to go, I don’t mind taking you. I’ll hold you by your head over the toilet, then you won’t even need to worry about aiming!” Nicole rolled her eyes, Skye giggled, and Mason grumbled under his breath.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Skye was the one to carry Mason in her palm as the family headed inside. The front host smiled at them and pulled out a set of menus. “Hi, welcome to Mongo Mongo. Will it be three of—oh I’m sorry, the four of you?” He hadn’t noticed Mason standing in Skye’s hand right away, but was professional enough that it hadn’t tripped him up.

“Yes, just us,” Nicole answered. “And are you guys tiny-friendly?”

The man grimaced, “Unfortunately we don’t have tiny accommodations, but you’re still welcome to dine with us, and I’m sure your waiter will do their best to help you out if you need.”

“That’s OK,” Nicole replied. “I think I have a spare set in my purse, and my daughter’s been wanting to try this place out.”

“Great! Well just follow me then…” After grabbing three menus, the host led them through the restaurant to an open booth, where Nicole and Mikayla took one side while Skye sat down across from them. She set Mason down, as Nicole dug through her purse to try and find Mason’s spare dining set.

“Here it is,” she announced, pulling out a small plastic. Popping it open, Mason watched as his mom set down his table and chair, along with an even smaller container that couldn’t have even been half an inch long, yet looked like a briefcase to the tiny boy. Inside was another layer of storage; the box had several compartments to store miniature plastic plates, eating utensils, and other dining ware that Mason could use away from home. But when he went to sit down on his chair, he noticed that one of the legs seems cracked.

“The chair’s broken,” he told his mom, testing out its sturdiness with his leg. “Isn’t the set supposed to have a second one?”

Nicole sighed, “Even in the little boxes, those things are always breaking.” She went back to rifling through her purse, being more careful so she wouldn’t accidentally break it before she found it.

Mikayla reached over and picked up Mason’s chair, bringing it close to her face to look closer. “It’s still kinda intact. You can probably fix it at home.” But then while twirling it in her fingers, she accidentally snapped the backrest in half, causing Mason to roll his eyes. “Oops. Guess not,” she giggled, setting the pieces to the side for someone to throw away later.

“Here honey,” Nicole said, finally finding the spare chair, which luckily seemed to be in one piece, and set it down where the old one had been.

“Hi guys!” came the voice of a young woman as she walked up to the table. “My name’s Annabelle, I’ll be your server today.” Mason turned around, and was caught off guard when he looked up at the girl standing before him. As soon as he saw her smile, his heart skipped a beat, and he instantly felt mesmerized by how stunning she was. She looked a few years older than him, with dirty blonde hair up in a bouncy ponytail, and crisp, green eyes that sparkled as they laid eyes on him. “Oh! Who’s this cutie?” she asked, somehow smiling even wider, and she leaned over to get a better look at Mason. 

“I’m Mason,” he answered, sounding somewhat plain, but really he was just caught up feeling struck by the waitress’ beauty and charm. She’d barely spoken more than two sentences, yet the shrunken boy already felt enraptured by her; he couldn’t look away. With her face now looming closer, his eyes skimmed over her light red lips, and he couldn’t help but notice her cleavage showing through her shirt, somewhat pressed together since her hands were on her knees. Although he was smart enough not to let his eyes linger for long.

“Well you are adorable, Mason,” she grinned, softly smacking her gum as she stood back up and sized his little body up again. “Does everyone know what they want to drink today?” she asked, turning to look at the other three people seated around the table.

“Just water’s fine,” Nicole said, glancing at the filled-up pitcher that was already at their table. Mikayla chimed in her agreement, while Skye and Mason asked for Sprite.

Annabelle nodded at the family. “Sure thing, I’ll be right back,” she said, and turned to go fetch their drinks. When she returned a few moments later, she set down Skye’s cup in front of her, but then revealed a sauce cup in her other hand, with what couldn’t have been more than a few tablespoons of soda. “I won’t charge you guys for his,” she told them, and then gave Mason a quick wink, like they were sharing a secret, before turning to head back to the kitchen. Mason hurried over to the edge of the table to watch her leave, and he was just in time to catch sight of her pale blue jeans tightly hugging her butt before she disappeared around a corner. 

Skye chuckled at his obvious attraction to her, and Mason turned to look up at his sister, biting his lip with uncertainty. “You think she likes me?”

She shrugged, “Honestly, I don’t really know. She might.”

“All waiters are nice,” Mikayla said. “I’m the same way at work, that’s how we get tips. Except waiters have it worse than baristas.”

“Yeah, but it seemed like she was flirting with me,” he responded, his eyes still watching the corner where he’d last seen her go.

“I know… That’s. How. They. Get. Tips,” Mikayla repeated slower, highlighting her point.

Mason looked a bit despondent, and sighed before trudging back to his table. At least I didn’t get too attached, he thought. The ketchup cup was a good idea though. Nobody’s ever done that for me at a restaurant before. It was still way too big for the 3 inch boy to drink out of, but it made it a lot easier for him to dip his own sized cup into the sprite to get his helping.

“Oooh, are we taking shots?” Mikayla asked, grabbing his sauce cup and tossing its contents into her mouth without even needing to throw her head back. Mason chuckled a little, amazed that what seemed like a trough to him was barely a few drops to his giant sister, and Skye gave him a refill once Mikayla set it back down with a playful smile.

Several minutes later, Annabelle returned to their table with a pen and notepad in her hand. “Everyone ready to order?” Mason’s family looked around at each other and they all nodded, so Nicole, Mikayla, and Skye proceeded to tell their waitress what they wanted. When it came time for Mason to order, Annabelle bent over again and flashed him the same charming smile from before. “And what are you gonna have?”

Mason hadn’t actually looked at the menu, since he was so used to eating portions of his family members’ meals—why waste money on a meal that’s gonna go 99% unfinished, right? He was caught off guard, and tried glancing at Skye’s menu to see what was available, but Nicole made an interruption.

“Actually,” she noted, “we usually set aside a little portion of whatever we order for Mason, since he doesn’t exactly finish his plate.” 

Annabelle held her tongue, and glanced at Mason, who had looked away from Skye’s menu and clearly seemed a little disappointed. “Is that what you want?”

“Well he’s not the one paying for the meal,” Nicole stated. “But he can buy his own dinner if he wants. Otherwise most of it’s just gonna be leftovers for one of his sisters anyways.”

Annabelle thought Nicole’s reasoning seemed a little unfair (what was wrong with having leftovers?), but she understood where Mason’s mom was coming from. “I’ll tell you what,” she started to say, her sympathetic eyes seeming to swallow Mason whole. “The owner lets me have free meals all the time, so how about you order whatever you want from the menu, and I’ll bring it out for you. Anything. Even the steak if you want!”

Mason looked up at the waitress and immediately perked up, although Nicole still seemed somewhat hesitant. “That’s very kind of you to offer, but it’s not necessary. That’d be a lot of food just for him, and I wouldn’t want it to go to waste.”

But Annabelle only shrugged. “Don’t worry, it’s on the house, like I said. Not a problem at all. One of his sisters can eat the rest as leftovers, like you said.”

Mason looked both confused and amazed. She was being awfully kind to him. Not that his family wasn’t kind to him, but there was always some amount of teasing involved with them eventually, whereas this woman was going above and beyond. Even further than that, really. “Seriously?” he asked.

She nodded, and gave him a few moments to make a quick decision before he landed on a special-sounding beef dish with rice. “Coming right up!” the girl chimed, and gave him another wink as she gathered the menus to take to the front. She winked again! he thought dreamily. If she was just trying to get a good tip though, why would she be flirting with me? I’m not the one paying. Maybe he was just feeling lovestruck, but he was convinced that Mikayla was just a pessimist, and that Annabelle really was into him.

After Nicole’s kids spent some time waiting for their meals by staring at their phones, and after Nicole then scolded them for being seclusive and forced them to talk with each other, Annabelle finally emerged with the first three plates. She set two in front of Nicole and Mikayla, but she seemed to have a little bit of pride when she set Mason’s plate down in front of him. “I prepared yours extra special,” she told him, “so hopefully it’ll be a little easier for you to eat.” Mason stood up on his chair to get a better look at the massive plate, and saw that Annabelle had shredded the beef for him, so that he wouldn’t have to worry about trying to take bites out of giant pieces of meat that were larger than his whole body. “Plus I had the cook make it a little more tender than usual,” she added. “Hope that’s OK?”

“Yeah, that’s… yeah!” Mason was speechless. Nobody had ever taken the initiative at a restaurant to ready his food for him, that was something only he or his family ever did.

“Oh, that’s really sweet of you to accommodate him like that,” Nicole smiled. “Thank you.”

“Yeah, thanks,” Mason chimed in, still staring at the plate in wonder.

Annabelle turned to Skye. “There was a little mix-up in the kitchen halfway through cooking your meal,” she grimaced, “so yours is still a few minutes away. Sorry about that. It shouldn’t be more than 5 minutes though.”

“That’s okay,” Skye shrugged, eyeing her family members’ meals somewhat jealously, but keeping quiet.

“I’ll be right back out with it soon,” the waitress said, and left to tend to some of her other tables.

Nicole, Mikayla, and Mason started eating, while Skye bit her lip and rested her head in her hands. Mason won’t even be able to eat all the food she gave him, she thought, looking at his food the most. After a few minutes, she’d already grown a little impatient, and figured it couldn’t hurt to ask her brother for some of his food. “I’m assuming you’re not gonna eat your breadsticks? Can I have one while I wait for my food?”

“Sure, just save some of the middle for me,” he replied, not paying her much attention as he carried a helping of food from the large plate to his mini table. His teeth weren’t strong enough to bite through the hardened exterior of most breadsticks, but the insides were usually fluffy enough to taste good.

“What kind of asian restaurant has breadsticks on their menu?” she commented, picking one up. She reached over Mason’s head to dip the bread into the sauce, but noticed that he was about to sit down and got an idea in her head. Second before he took his seat, she poked her brother with the tip of the breadstick, causing him to get stuck because of the sticky sauce. Mikayla laughed at her sister’s antics, as Skye lifted the bread up and carried it towards her mouth, with Mason too scared to push himself off and fall somewhere. Nicole gave her daughter a stern look, but it was more of a warning than a reprimand, since the girls’ incessant teasing of their brother was so commonplace in the household anyways that Nicole didn’t bother getting overly upset unless one of his sisters ended up hurting him or putting him in real danger.

Skye’s mouth was open, with her tongue flicking out and dancing around Mason’s body without ever actually touching it—and a few of the other restaurant patrons had even taken notice. After slowly sagging down the breadstick’s tip, gravity finally overpowered the sauce, and Mason fell down onto Skye’s collarbone. He immediately landed with a tumble, keeling towards his sister’s sternum, as his arms stretched out and he tried holding onto something. But his hands weren’t big enough to hold onto her clavicle, so he continued slipping down the center of her chest. He clawed at her skin, both to try and grip ahold of it somehow, but also in the hopes that his fingernails might feel like a pin tip to her, which might make her rescue him. But he couldn’t press against her nerves with the same force that a pin could, so she couldn’t even feel anything—other than how much his body tickled. 

She saw her brother look down towards her awaiting cleavage, and giggled as gravity slowly continued pulling him closer. “Don’t fall innnnn,” she teased, as he became visibly more desperate.

His fear and adrenaline had clouded him from thinking clearly at first, but just as he could feel his legs begin to seep into Skye’s ominous chasm, he yelled out “Mom!” as a last ditch effort… just as Annabelle was coming back with Skye’s finally finished order. 

“Here we go!…” their waitress announced as she arrived at the table, about to put Skye’s plate down, but her smile was quickly replaced with a look of shock and confusion as she witnessed Nicole look up from her phone, furrow her eyebrows, and reach across the table to pluck her son off Skye’s chest just seconds before he would’ve disappeared between his little sister’s boobs.

“Stop that! You’re embarrassing me,” she whisked, mentally chastising herself for not scolding her daughter sooner. Skye was a little mad at herself too though; she’d wanted him to actually fall in, and if she’d just leaned forward a little more to make him slip faster, it might’ve actually happened. 

“I’m sorry about that, my daughters get carried away with him sometimes,” Nicole told Annabelle with a blush, whose fingers were on her lips, feeling awkward and unsure what to do or say. Mason’s mom lifted him over her cup and submerged his body into the icy water, dunking him in and out several times to get the sauce off him. Mason wanted to yell at his mom to get her to stop, but she was dipping him so quickly that he got water in his mouth every time he tried to say something. His body struggled to escape her fingertips too, but Nicole wasn’t even looking at him or fully paying attention, so she wasn’t even registering his meager attempts to get her to stop. “Can I get a refill with clean water?” she asked Annabelle once she finally pulled his sputtering body out for good, grabbing her napkin to quickly dab most of the water from his soaking body before setting him down so he could do the rest himself.

“Um… yeah, sure,” Annabelle said, taking Nicole’s cup to empty it out for her. Mason couldn’t even bear to look up at the woman, not only from the embarrassment of almost falling into his sister’s cleavage, but also because of how his mom had handled his body without even asking.

When Annabelle came back with Nicole’s water, she looked tentatively around the table, her hands anxiously clasped. “You guys need anything else?” Mason’s mom and sisters said no and thanked her, as if nothing had even happened, while Mason stayed silent and glanced up at her just for a second to gauge her reaction before turning away to finish drying off. Only when he heard Annabelle’s footsteps walking away did he head back to his table.


~


“I think I kinda need to pee now.” Some time had passed since everyone had gotten their meals, and Mason was already full, while the rest of his family finished up. He got up from his chair, frustrated that his bladder had been triggered by his brief splash in his mom’s cup, and looked at Nicole and Mikayla expectantly.

“Too bad you didn’t tell us sooner,” his older sister said with a half-full mouth. “You could’ve just done it in Mom’s water.” Nicole gave her daughter a side-eye, but Mikayla had only been joking. “I don’t think any of us wanna take you though, so how about you just go on this.” She flattened out one of her crumpled up, slightly used napkins, and set it down in front of him.

“Uh, privacy?” the tiny boy boldly scoffed, so Mikayla grabbed her mom’s empty paper cup that she’d used for her tea, and set it down on top of Mason. It was a bit dark for him, but he didn’t really need any light to take off his pants. 

After a minute, he knocked on the cup to let them know he was done, and his mom grabbed her cup and set the napkin on her plate since she was done with her food. “Sorry again for forgetting your little bathroom,” she yawned, just as Annabelle was returning with the check.

“Here’s this,” she said, holding the booklet out for Nicole to take, but Skye quickly snatched it out of the waitress’ hands instead.

“I think Mason said he’d get this one,” she smirked, and tipped the booklet over her brother’s head before letting it drop on him.

“What the fuck, Skye!” he yelled, and the booklet teetered for a few moments as he struggled to hold its weight, before he fell over, trapped and unable to move underneath it.

“What is with you tonight?” Nicole berated at her daughter, as Mason’s sisters both giggled at his predicament, while Annabelle looked down at him compassionately. Nicole grabbed the receipt off Mason’s back and rummaged through her purse, pulling out a credit card and handing it to Annabelle along with the booklet.

Annabelle gave Mason a sympathetic smile, as if Mikayla and Skye were her sisters and she was apologizing for their behavior, and then headed towards the front of the restaurant to ring Nicole’s card.

“Can you stop it?!” he huffed at Skye, annoyed with how “playful” she was being tonight. “Seriously…”

The waitress came back with Nicole’s card, clearly a little put off with the family’s dynamic. “Thanks for coming in tonight,” she said, giving Mason one more glance before Nicole thanked her and she took her leave.

Skye—who hadn’t even apologized to Mason yet—held her hand out for him as they got ready to leave. He looked at it for a second, then at her with an irritated glare, and turned his shoulder to her to address the other side of the table instead. “Can you guys leave me at the table for a minute?”

“Oooooh, someone’s gonna shoot their shot,” Mikayla commented, and the three of them shuffled out of the booth to go wait by the entrance.

When Annabelle came back to bus the table, she almost set her wash cloth down right on top of Mason before pulling back with a surprised look. “Oh! Is everything OK?” A tiny sliver of her imagined Mason saying that his family was abusive and he needed help, but he smiled instead, and nodded his head.

“Yeah, it was great.” Annabelle sensed more to the conversation, so she sat down and crossed her arms, leaning over and looking intently at the tiny boy with his hands nervously in his pockets. He looked up at her to speak, but with her face so close and curious, he froze up and looked away, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself. Other than his family, he almost never interacted with giant people by himself, and he’d also never asked a woman out before either—so speaking with Annabelle was like a double threat. “Do you wanna hang out… sometime?… or something?” he asked, finding the courage to look up at her again.

She was already smiling, having anticipated what Mason was going to ask, but she liked flirting with him; his reactions were so adorable. “Mason… are you asking me out on a date?”

He began overthinking whether or not he made the right move, and thought that maybe she was asking him because she didn’t date tinies, and had only been nice to him for a better tip, like Mikayla said. “No,” he said, as if the idea was crazy, but then realized that she probably wouldn’t be smiling if there wasn’t a chance she’d say yes. “Um… I’m just kidding. Yeah… I was—I was asking you out,” he stuttered, laughing awkwardly.

Annabelle took a deep breath as her smile widened, flattered by how flustered he was, and she leaned in while squinting her eyes a little. “I’m not kidding, you really are the cutest little guy,” she cooed, before sitting up straight and dampening her expression. “But unfortunately I just started seeing someone, and he’s a pretty cute guy too.”

“Oh.” Mason sighed, looking down at the table. “Is he tiny too?”

Annabelle laughed, but quickly stopped when she realized that Mason might think that her reaction was rude. “No, he’s normal sized.”

“Oh. Either way, I understand. That’s okay.”

“Buuuuut…” Her smile grew again when he lifted his head hopefully. “We’ve only been going out for a few weeks, so how about you give me your number, and if things don’t work out, then I’ll hit you up.”

“Okay, sure!” She pulled out her phone and brought up her contacts, then turned the screen around (it was an iPhone mini) so he could dial his number in. “Have you ever dated someone tiny before?” he asked, reaching all over the screen to slap each of the numbers with his hand, which she thought was cute to watch.

“Nope,” she said, shaking her head.

“Do you know anyone who’s tiny?”

“Nada. The most I’ve talked to one is whenever one will come into the restaurant like you did.” After Mason finished typing in his number, Annabelle looked over her shoulder to see if her boss was watching, and stood up from the table with a sigh. “Anyway, I gotta get back to work. Want me to take you to your family or have them come get you?”

“You can take me, I don’t mind,” he grinned, jumping onto her hand as she lowered it for him. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her, despite his attempts not to leer too much, but she didn’t notice as she walked him up to the front of the restaurant.

Nicole turned when she saw Annabelle approaching, and she reached out to take Mason from the waitress, thanking her again. “See ya,” Annabelle said with a wave, and Mason’s family said their goodbyes before heading out the door.

On the ride home, Mason stared out the window again, but this time his smile was even bigger than before, as he dreamed about what hanging out with Annabelle would be like. “So how did it go?” Skye asked him.

His smile faltered and he turned to give her an uncooperative look. “You don’t get to know,” he grumbled, crossing his arms. “However it went, I probably wouldn’t have been so nervous if you hadn’t made me look like an idiot.”

“Yeah, what you did was uncalled for Skye,” their mom chimed in, looking at her in the rear view mirror. “I know I can’t stop you guys from teasing each other at home, but Mason doesn’t get out of the house that much. You can at least keep your hands to yourself whenever we go out in public.

Skye rolled her eyes and grumbled out a sigh. “Ok, sorry,” she said somewhat half-heartedly, and crossed her own arms as she gave her brother the same cold shoulder that he gave her for the rest of the ride home.

  

Chapter 22 by Jessajess99

The following afternoon was the source of one of Skye’s most brutal soccer practices she’d ever gone through with her team. There was some kind of bug going around at school, which had not only put their coach out of commission, but several of Skye’s teammates too. This resulted in not only having a substitute coach who seemed to get a kick out of making the girls miserable, but since there were less players at practice, the ones who were there got pushed even harder to make up for the loss. Mason’s seemingly juvenile bout of shunning his sister continued throughout Sunday night and Monday morning, which seemed to motivate the high schooler to play even harder, even though it wasn’t a real game. She was mad at him for how he was treating her, but then she’d remind herself that her fucking around with him in front of the waitress was what spawned his little temper, so then she’d get mad at herself. But it was easier to feel mad at him instead, so she’d switch back again, and so the cycle would continue. She wasn’t furious, but she was furiously annoyed. Peeved beyond measure. Frustrated and without anything to take out her energy on other than a soccer ball.

So by the time she finally came home, Skye was more tired than she’d felt in months, and obviously a good deal sweaty too. She harbored a brief sense of further bother when she stepped through the front door and saw that the TV was on, indicating Mason’s presence somewhere. I can’t wait til I can move out and live on my own, she thought, wishing she could strip completely naked and stand in front of the open freezer to let the chilly air wash over her. But with Mason around—or really, any of her family—she couldn’t cool down the way she really wanted to.

Prying off her shoes and stripping her socks, she wandered into the living room, her sweaty feet loudly pattering against the wooden floor as she took her shirt off and carelessly tossed it on the ground before crashing in the seat next to her brother. “Hey,” she said, not expecting him to respond, but watching whatever video game he was playing. She was so tired she didn’t even want to take a shower yet and have to keep standing for another ten minutes, so instead she sat slumped next to Mason while waiting for however long it took to naturally cool off in the sports bra and shorts she had on.

“Welcome home,” Mason responded in a neutral tone without taking his eyes away from the TV. But as soon as a cutscene started playing, he took the opportunity to scoot away from her, in a move that he hoped would seem subtle, but was easily noticeable by Skye.

She was hasty in assuming that he had moved away from her because he still harbored a grudge from yesterday, but she held her tongue on the matter. “Did you get a new game?” she asked instead. “I don’t recognize this.”

“Yeah, just a couple hours ago. It’s called Dreamcatcher.”

“Looks fun.”

“Well the trailer made it seem better than it is, I think. But it’s about this woman who gets transported to some kind of sleep world every time she goes to bed, and the world is influenced by the things she goes through during the day. I kinda expected there’d be more like, fighting and enemies and stuff. But the story’s pretty good.”

There was silence between them for several moments, until Skye couldn’t help but comment on his changed attitude. “So… you’re talking to me again? That’s nice.”

Mason had no idea what she meant, and was immediately confused. “Huh?”

“Do you not remember being mad at me yesterday? You decided you weren’t gonna talk to me for most of last night, and this morning. And I saw you try to scoot away from me when I first sat down.”

“Yeah, cuz you fucking smell,” he rolled his eyes. “How was that not the first thing you thought of?” He chuckled at how quick Skye was to assume. “But yeah, you’re right. I’m not mad at you anymore. Congrats.” 

Skye looked down at herself, noticing the sweat stains on her bra and the darker-than-usual color of her shorts. “Oh. Yeah. OK, that’s fair then.” She turned her head to faintly sniff under her armpit, a motion that made Mason nervous.

“If you try to ‘prank’ me again while you’re sweaty though, I swear…” he grumbled. “If me not talking to you annoyed you, I’ll shun you for at least a week if you make me go anywhere near your armpits.”

Skye laughed at his reaction, but she didn’t think she’d ever done anything that mean to her brother. “Don’t worry, I didn’t even think about it. Is Mom home yet? Or Mikayla?”

Mason’s focus had returned to his game, so his reply came sporadically. “Uhh… Mom’s not. Mikayla came home, for a little bit. She left though. I think. I don’t know where.” He paused for a beat, then added, “She left a brownie for you though, on the table.”

“Oooh,” Skye said, sitting up straight to glance into the kitchen.

“I think it’s an edible.”

Oooooooh!” Now his sister was really interested, and she got up to head into the kitchen. Mason glanced at her ass as she passed in front of the TV, wishing she wasn’t so sweaty so he could appreciate it more.

“Mmmmmm,” Skye hummed, floating a circle around the kitchen table before picking up her sister’s gift from the paper plate in the center. As she held it up to admire how good it looked, Mason paused his game and turned to watch her, holding back a smile on his face. Skye didn’t even bother asking how strong the weed was, and opened her mouth to stick the entire square in with a single bite. It wasn’t a particularly big brownie either, so she only bothered chewing it a few times to break it up before swallowing it all down. From the moment she put it in her mouth to the moment she gulped it down had been barely two seconds.

“Oh my God, shit,” Mason laughed, scratching his forehead nervously. “I didn’t think you’d actually swallow it, I figured you would’ve chewed it for a little bit first. I didn’t realize it’d be so small compared to you.”

She turned to him with a confused look on her face, “What do you—” And then it hit her, a burning sensation on her tongue that increased in severity with every passing second. She started coughing, and a panicked look hit her face as she leaned over the table, tightly gripping the sides. “My throat’s burning,” she said. “Oh…” She stopped herself as she realized that talking only made it worse, as Mason jumped up in excitement.

“Hell yeah it is!” he exclaimed, grinning with a proud look on his face. “That’s for embarrassing me in front of Annabelle last night. Now we’re even.” As soon as Skye had left that morning, Mason used his mom’s Amazon account to order some ghost pepper sauce with same-day delivery. While Skye was busy running around at practice, Mason had been using a shovel to stir together ingredients to make a nefariously flavored brownie. It had only finished baking half an hour before she’d gotten home.

Now, Skye’s eyes were reddening and tearing up as the burning began to feel like little knives stabbing all around her mouth, and she whimpered as she rushed over to the fridge to grab a carton of milk. She didn’t even bother grabbing a cup and opted to just chug the whole-fat drink straight from the container, swishing it around before spitting it out in the sink.

Mason’s laughter became more uneasy as he saw how badly Skye reacted to the material, knowing he might actually be risking payback for his payback. But his laughing stopped outright the second he saw his sister projectile vomit into the sink. He had never seen someone throw up so violently before. “Oh… shit,” he muttered, realizing he put too much of the pepper in.

“What the hell, Mason!?” the giant teenager screamed in between sessions of puking and carton-chugging, crying as she tried to neutralize the pain with the milk. Her body was convulsing, and her ass was quickly clenching and unclenching itself, a sight that her hopelessly horny brother did not miss. She rushed to grab some ice cubes from the freezer to stuff in her mouth, hoping that the cold might counteract the violent amounts of heat she was feeling on her tongue and gums, but then another round of vomiting came out before she could make it back to the sink. 

Mason stood completely still, frozen but watching for the next 15 minutes as Skye emptied out her stomach’s contents into their kitchen sink. Eventually she wasn’t even really throwing up anymore, just dry heaving, but even if there was nothing less to sacrifice, it clearly made no difference to her digestive system.

Once she was able to go a full minute without any more heaving, she turned around, and her eyes finally locked ahold of her brother’s. The milk carton was empty, and they were out of ice, but her throat still burned. She ignored the drool dropping from her lips, and her hung head low as she panted in disbelief that her brother could enact such cruel retribution.

“You’re… dead…” she whispered, shaking her head and sighing with exhaustion. “I want to stomp on you so hard that your body explodes like a grape,” she said, closing her eyes as she pictured the image in her head. “Or grab onto your head and your feet and pull you apart into two pieces. And then eat you. I’ll just eat you and then never see you again.”

She opened her eyes again, and Mason was still frozen in place, but now with a paled expression as he tried to gauge how serious she was. She took another moment to catch her breath and muster up her energy, the two of them staring at each other with polar opposite feelings, until Skye was finally ready. And then she pounced.

 

-    +    =    x    =    +    -

Sorry for the long delay, but I just updated this story for subscribers a few days ago for the first time since last summer, so I figured that it's probably a good time to also update it here too. I haven't quit, but I did get an internship and had some mental health stuff so my output slowed for a while. Hopefully I'll be back now!

If you wanna read ahead, the next 8 chapters (Chapters 23 to 30) are available on my DeviantArt at deviantart.com/jessajess99

Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11276