Side Effects by Twjr0228
Summary:

A virus is hitting the world. A vaccine is developed. But    what happens to a family when unforseen side effects causes changes to the women?


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 68150 Read: 73304 Published: December 30 2021 Updated: September 13 2023
Story Notes:

This first part Is a combining of the first 5 chapters of what I have written on DeviantArt. I have also rendered scenes for the story, so feel free to check them out. My DA page is GentleGiant1970.

1. Chapter 1 by Twjr0228

2. Chapter 2 Chapters 6-12 on DA by Twjr0228

3. Chapter 3 DA chapters 13-15 by Twjr0228

4. Chapter 4 DA chapter 16 1-4 by Twjr0228

5. Chapter 5 DA chapters 17-18 by Twjr0228

6. Chapter 6 DA chapter 19 PTs 1-4 by Twjr0228

7. Chapter 7 DA chapter 20 by Twjr0228

8. Chapter 8 DA chapter 21 by Twjr0228

9. Chapter 9 DA chapter 22 by Twjr0228

10. Chapter 10 DA Chapter 23 by Twjr0228

11. Chapter 11 DA chapter 24 by Twjr0228

12. Chapter 12 DA Chapters 25, 26, 27 by Twjr0228

13. Chapter 13 DA chapter 28 by Twjr0228

14. Chapter 14 DA Chapter 29 by Twjr0228

15. Chapter 15 DA chapter 30 by Twjr0228

16. Chapter 16 DA chapter 31 by Twjr0228

17. Chapter 17 DA chapter 32 by Twjr0228

18. Chapter 18 DA chapter 33 by Twjr0228

19. Chapter 19 DA chapter 34 by Twjr0228

20. Chapter 20 DA chapter 35 by Twjr0228

21. Chapter 21 DA chapter 36 by Twjr0228

22. Chapter 22 DA chapter 36 a-b by Twjr0228

23. Chapter 23 DA chapter 37 A-D by Twjr0228

24. Chapter 24 by Twjr0228

Chapter 1 by Twjr0228

The Johnson family were enjoying their vacation at the Island Resort when word came from management that due to a viral outbreak, the facility would immediately close for a thorough cleaning and disinfecting. Guests were to leave by 12:00pm the following day, and the balance of their payment would be refunded within two weeks. 


Dan looked at his wife, Valerie, and their two children, Bill and Dana, and openly cursed nature for interrupting what was supposed to be a final family outing before Bill went off to college. The teenager was a highly sought after QB, and this was going to be his last year before spring and summer camps would leave him with no time. Dan was bitterly disappointed. Although he had over twenty years with his company, this was the first time he was able to get two weeks off in a row, and he had immediately planned the getaway. Now, they would have to scramble to get back home. He knew that if the Island Resort was closing, others were as well, meaning a mass of tourists heading back to the states. He again cursed nature. 


Then the family received even more “good news”. Since they had been out of the country, all four of them would have to quarantine for two weeks, then get a new vaccine that had been developed. No it's, ands, or buts. The shot was mandatory, and once home, Dan’s employer, a distribution warehouse, had also informed him that the vaccine was required for work. Valerie worked part-time for the municipal court as a file clerk. Her job also required the vaccine. Bill and Dana were sent letters informing them that the vaccine was mandatory in order to attend school. 


The journey back home was a nightmare. Overbooked flights, long layovers, and luggage sent to the wrong city all contributed to frayed nerves as Dan and his family finally reached their house in the town of Frankenville. The modest one story house had been their home since he and Val married 20 years before. Upkeeps were made, some major like the new roof and electric, and minor ones, including a fresh paint job, helped keep it feeling cozy and intimate. 


Appointments for the shots were made. With Bill going off to college, Dan and Valerie made the decision to get the 1-shot vaccine. That way, it would be done and over with. So the Saturday before the trip out west to Lexicon University, the Johnson family kept their appointment with the local pharmacy and did what was mandated. They were informed of all the known side effects. 1-2 days of aching joints, exhaustion, low-grade fever. Nothing serious and nothing to worry about. 


Both Dan and Valerie made arrangements with their work to take off for 3 days after the shot. That way, if there were any lingering issues, it would be enough time for them to clear up. And since Bill was moving into his dorm room on Saturday, the Tuesday before was D-Day. 


The shots were given without any issue. All four spent the next day basically laying in bed, waiting out the side effects. By Thursday night, the four had their energy back. Bill packed things that he was taking with him. Since his mom already had a minivan, all he had to do was start filling up the back. 


Dan decided to take his family out to dinner the night before his son was to head off to college. The food was great, the mood was great, and tears were shed by Valerie, as she realized that her baby boy was heading into adulthood. 


But near the end of the meal, both mother and daughter had started feeling as if they were coming down with a cold. Not wanting to spoil Bill’s night, both said nothing, figuring a good night’s sleep would help. 


But Valerie and Dana were still feeling under the weather when they woke up. Showers, breakfast and coffee made them feel slightly better, but then the aching started. Both thought about staying home, but Valerie wanted to be there to say goodbye to her son, and Dana didn’t really feel like she wanted to be alone. So the family piled into the van, and headed off to Lexicon University.


Valerie and Dana were very quiet on the ride up. Dan knew that both were feeling a little off, but halfway through the journey, suspected that both weren’t being totally honest about what they were experiencing. 


Once at the college, the girls went into the doom room and just sat down, feeling exhausted and achy. Bill’s new roommate wasn’t there, so Dan and his son brought everything in, and once he was settled, all said their goodbyes, and Dan and his wife and daughter headed back home. Valerie and Dana had trouble keeping their eyes open. Dan got home as quickly as possible, and put the girls to bed. He had Dana sleep with her mom, so when he checked on them later, they would both be there in the same room.


He grew a little concerned. He wouldn’t be able to call the doctor until Monday, but there was an emergency medical place in town that he would take them to as a last resort. He waited for both to fall asleep, then got himself a beer, sitting in his chair, watching a football game. He kept thinking about his wife and daughter, but convinced himself that it was probably a delayed side effect of the vaccine. But he would keep an eye on both.


Dan Johnson was on his second beer when his phone rang. It was his son, Bill, who was calling to check on his mom and sister. Dan told him that they were sleeping, and he didn’t want to disturb them. Bill mentioned that he met his roommate, and was told that his father was a chemist who was studying the effects of the vaccine on lab animals. He had some concerns, and suddenly found himself transferred to another project.


Dan told his son not to worry. He thought Bill was just letting his imagination run wild. He had faith that the government would never force people to get a vaccine that wasn’t safe. He just let Bill go on and on, patiently trying to probe the arguments against. 


Once Bill was done arguing against the vaccine, he mentioned to his father that his roommate was a basketball player, a guy named Ray Stevens. He was from the west coast, although he couldn’t remember where. But he was really cool, so he was thankful he didn’t get stuck with an uptight idiot. Dan laughed, then said goodbye to Bill and hung up, and went back to watching TV.


But as the time approached 11:00pm, a small part of the conversation he had with his son stuck in the back of his mind. What if the vaccine had a detrimental side effect that no one was talking about. He thought of his wife and daughter, and how four days after the vaccine was administered, they were full of energy, and then a day later, were having some form of adverse reaction to the shot. 


He was beginning to worry. He went to check on them. Valerie and Dana were sound asleep. Dan felt their foreheads to see if there were any fever, but both felt normal. He decided to grab a pillow and blanket from Bill’s empty room and sleep on the floor. 


Despite his growing anxiety, he quickly fell into a deep sleep. He stirred sometime after midnight as both girls got up to use the bathroom, only to go back to bed immediately. 


Sunday came and the girls slept through the day, and night. Dan thought about putting in an emergency call to the doctor, to see if he should take them to the hospital, but decided against it. The girls did get up and use the bathroom without incident, so to him that was a reassuring sign. So he got to make himself breakfast, lunch and dinner, and got to enjoy a quiet day working in the backyard, getting ready for the upcoming fall season. And at night, he slept on the floor again. But he also told himself that if his wife and daughter weren’t up and moving around in the morning, he was going to take them to the hospital. 


Dan was driving down his street when he saw the families living in his development running towards him, their faces frozen with fear. Unsure of what was going on, he continued on, only to slam on his brakes. He exited the vehicle, and then saw what was causing the panic.


Two giant women were rampaging through the neighborhood, destroying cars and houses alike. Unable to divert his eyes, he almost fainted when he saw their faces. 


Looming over everything and everyone was Valerie and Dana. His wife and daughter. He couldn’t believe it. How did they get so big? Why were they upset? He couldn’t answer either question. And then a large shadow engulfed him. Looking up, he saw his wife’s giant foot lowering towards him. He couldn’t move, frozen with terror. He tried to yell, but no sound came out. The foot was getting closer and closer, until it was inches above his head. He started crying over his impending doom.


Dan was startled awake by the movement of two sets of feet moving around him. He immediately stood up, but with cobwebs in his head and blurry vision, he immediately thought that something was terribly wrong. He glanced at the clock on the table next to the bed. 7:15am was the readout. He cursed to himself silently as he was due at work a 8. He would not have a lot of time for breakfast and a shower.


But once his mind and vision cleared, he was relieved to see both his wife and daughter awake and moving. He had a fitful night’s sleep, as his concern and anxiety grew and grew. But there they were, standing in front of him. Valerie just looked a little tired. Dana looked tired and confused, as she was complaining of being hungry and having a headache.


He hugged both girls, and asked how they were feeling. Both said they felt drained and were starving. They asked him what day it was and Dan replied Monday. Both mother and daughter looked at each other with surprise. They had slept an entire day away. 


The girls were still trying to wrap their heads around the fact that they slept so much when Dan said that he had to get ready for work. Not having showered or changed his clothes since Saturday, he was in desperate need of both. So he grabbed a quick bite and headed for the bathroom. In an instant, he emerged, cleaner than he had been, and quickly dressed and said his goodbyes to Valerie and Dana. 


Once he left, Valerie made the two of them something to eat. The food hit the spot, although both girls were still feeling hungry after the meal. But both mother and daughter needed showers themselves, once the food was digested and the dishes cleaned, both relaxed for a few minutes before showering. This gave Valerie a chance to call her work and request the week off, which her boss granted. 


After she hung up, mother and daughter took turns in the bathroom, while Dan arrived at work in a joyous mood, due to the fact that both Valerie and Dana were going to be alright. However, his mood quickly went south when his boss informed him that the warehouse was being decimated by employees testing positive for the virus. So until further notice, all shifts were being combined into one that started at 7 in the morning and ending at 11 in the evening. And all employees would be working Monday through Saturday, no exceptions. This put him in a really foul mood, and he called his wife to both explain and vent. But there was nothing that he could do.



Valerie finished up her shower. She dried off, and got dressed. Looking at herself in the mirror, she liked what she saw. The summer dress she had on was hugging the contours of her body, showing off her figure in a way that hadn’t before. She never considered herself a sexy woman, but the outfit made her feel like a million dollars. 


Once Dana was done showering and dressing, mother and daughter went grocery shopping. Dana’s first day of school was the following Monday, and she wanted to get her own snacks. She had to share whatever Bill bought, so she was going to be particular in what she chose.


The trip to the store allowed the girls to have some time for themselves. Valerie tried to subtly ask her daughter if she liked any boys, but Dana would just laugh it off. She did like one boy, but she didn’t want her parents to know until she was sure.


As noon approached, Valerie’s phone rang. It was Bill, calling to make sure that his mom and sister were doing ok. He got a call from Dan letting him know that they were up and moving after spending the previous day in bed. She told her son that she and Dana were fine. She didn’t know what came over them, but whatever it was, passed. She asked him how he was doing, and he told her about his classes, his first football practices, and his roommate. Mom felt so proud of her son. They said goodbye as Bill had to get to class. 


Dan called not long after, while on a break. He just wanted to make sure that everything was ok with his girls. Valerie reassured him that all was well. They told each other that they loved them, and Dan hung up as he had to get back to work.


The rest of Monday went by quickly. Val and Dana made dinner, setting a small plate aside for Dan to eat when he got home from work. When putting dinner away, the girls were expecting to have more leftovers, being that Bill was in college and not there to have seconds and thirds. But the amount left surprised them. It would make a light lunch for either one. Val thought that maybe she miscalculated the amount when following the recipe, so shrugged off the amount of food left.


Tuesday came, and with Dan already at work, Val decided that it was a good day to clean the kitchen. But first she wanted to take a shower. As the warm water ran down her body, she noticed that the shower head was positioned differently than what she was used to. She thought that Dan was probably so tired that he forgot to place the shower head back to its usual position. 


The shower over, Val dried off and dressed in shorts and a shirt. But the clothes were slightly tighter on her than she remembered. She thought that Dan probably did laundry on Sunday and dried the clothes on the incorrect setting, causing them to shrink slightly.


Dana emerged from her bedroom and went into the kitchen for breakfast. She didn't notice that her pajamas were slightly higher up on her legs and arms. Valerie made breakfast for the both of them. And when they were finished, they still felt a little hungry, but Val assumed it was because they ate so fast that they didn't have a chance to feel full. 


The day passed fairly quickly, Val, with Dana’s help, really gave the kitchen a good scrubbing. From the cabinets, to the countertops, the table, stove top, and floor, every area was hit. When the job was finished, mom and daughter admired their work, and washed up so they could start dinner.


The meal was cooked, a plate set aside for Dan, and leftovers put away. Once again, the girls were surprised by how little food was left. They weren't sure what was going on. Bill was in college, so to them, there should have been enough food put away to make a meal for another night. Instead, there was only enough for a light lunch. They couldn't understand why.


Wednesday arrived. Both mother and daughter woke up by 8, and took turns in the shower. When they dressed, they found that their clothes were feeling tighter than usual. Now Val was convinced that Dan did laundry and absentmindedly shrank their clothes. She would have to mention it to him when she saw him again. 


Without set plans, the girls decided to clean the living room, which though had more area than the kitchen, took less time to clean. Dusting and vacuuming, with the girls working together to move the sofa. 


And the familiar pattern continued. The girls cooked dinner, ate, made a plate for Dan, and put what little food left away. It was while she was finishing up dinner that Val felt something was off. The bottom of the cabinets above the countertops had always been level with her eyes. Now she noticed that her eyes were several inches above. She just kept staring at the bottom of the door. She thought that she was either seeing things, or that she and Dana had been working so hard on cleaning that the chemicals they used were causing her perception of things to become warped. She decided to go to bed early, and hoped a good night's sleep would clear up what she thought she saw.


Thursday morning came, and much to Val’s disappointment, her eyes were even higher compared to the bottom of the cabinets. Something was wrong, and she knew it. But she didn't want to alarm Dana, so she decided that she was going to be calm and act as if everything was fine.


But when Dana entered the kitchen, she noticed her daughter’s PJs were higher up on her arms and legs than they were the day before. What's more, Dana was the same height relative to her. If she was experiencing some form of strange growth, then Dana should be a lot smaller than she was. Instead, Dana was nearly as tall as she was. 


Valerie decided to quickly shower and dress. But all her clothes were too small for her, leaving her no other option other than to borrow sweat clothes from Dan. Dana showered and dressed. She ran into the same issue as her mom, but was able to find an outfit that, while tight, was able to somewhat fit her. 


Valerie knocked on the door and said that she was going shopping. Dana asked if she could go with her, and her mom said yes. Dana hadn't really noticed that things were different, as being a girl close to entering her teen years, she wasn't too observant of things going on. For her, it was boys, friends, and music. But she noticed that her clothes didn't fit anymore, and asked her mom why. Val passed it off as a result of her father doing laundry and shrinking their clothes.


Mom and daughter arrived at the department store, and as soon as they entered, they met a former neighbor, a woman named Teri Hatcher. Val really wasn't in the mood to socialize, but didn't want to appear rude. Teri was telling both girls about her new house when Val noticed that her 5’9” friend wasn't too much taller than she was. Teri noticed it too, but didn't want to mention it. Once they said goodbye, and Dana was looking at clothes, Val grabbed her phone and dialed her doctor, asking for an appointment that afternoon. 2:30pm. Val thanked the lady who answered and then went to pick out clothes for herself.


Dana was stunned when the girl at the counter measured her inseam at 28 inches, not 26 inches like it had been the last year and a half. Her shoe size, which had been 5s, was now 7w, and her clothes size increased from 6 to 8. She was confused as to why she suddenly outgrew her clothes.


Valerie has the same measurements as her daughter, and she was expecting the numbers that the fitter came up with. She had no idea what had caused the sudden, unexplained growth spurt. But she was telling herself that it was probably over, even if she knew that to be untrue. Hopefully, the doctor that she had scheduled Dana and herself to see would provide some answers. 


The girls got outfits that fit, paid, and then went to lunch. Dana asked her mom what was happening to them, but Valerie had no answers. She told her daughter that they had a Dr’s appointment later in the afternoon, and hoped that could lead to the answers they needed.


It was time to visit the doctor. Valerie parked the car and she and Dana entered the building. The face sitting at the receptionist desk was familiar. Valerie had known her even before she got the job. She was the mother of a former classmate of Dana. She took down all their information, and mother and daughter took seats.


Within minutes, an assistant,who had just started at the office, took them back to the exam room. The girls took their seats. Valerie was getting more and more apprehensive waiting for the doctor, but wouldn’t let Dana know how she was feeling in order to keep the young girl calm.


There was a knock on the door, and then it opened, and in walked Dr Leonard McCoy. He had been the Johnson’s family physician for the previous 5 years. He was young, in his early 30’s, and quite easy to talk to. He listened to his patients, gently asking probing questions so that he could be as thorough as possible before making any diagnosis. 


He smiled at the girls sitting and asked them how they were doing. Both replied fine, then Dr McCoy sat at his desk and reviewed their files. He noticed that there were no measurements taken, and then shook his head. He had just hired a new assistant named Gina, and he was going to have to stress to her the importance of getting a patient's height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, and temperature. 


He asked the girls to come over to the scale along the wall. He adjusted the measuring stick to Valerie’s last recorded height, but when he turned around and looked at her standing in front of him, his jaw dropped as he did a double take. 


He was 5’8”, and knew that he should have been 6 inches taller than Valerie Johnson. But the lady in front of him was only a couple of inches shorter than he was. He was about to speak when Valerie explained that was the reason they were there. Something was happening to them, and they didn't know why.


Dr McCoy looked concerned. He had Valerie step up on the scale. 66 inches, 125 lbs. He looked at her file. She was 62 inches and 110lbs when he examined her the month before. He next measured Dana. 65 inches and 120lbs. The month before she was 61 inches and 105 lbs. 


Dr McCoy was momentarily speechless. He looked at both women in front of him. He then asked if anything unusual had happened recently. Valerie told him that the entire family received the vaccine, and everything was normal until the weekend, when the two of them were just overwhelmed with exhaustion and slept from Saturday night to Monday morning, but other than that, they hadn't experienced anything unusual.


Dr McCoy took a medical book from his desk, and standing in front of them, read off a list of symptoms and asked if they had or were experiencing them. But everyone he read off the girls said no to. He thought for a moment. He told them he thought that maybe it was a pituitary issue, that maybe a tumor was forming inside the gland. It would the rarest of rare occurrences for the same thing to happen to mother and daughter at the same time, but it was all he could think of at the moment.


He informed them that he was going to take blood samples and get them tested. Once the results came back, he would have a better idea of what was going on, so he took the samples, and wished the girls a good day. But before they left, he told them that if they had any unexplained symptoms, call him immediately, and he would see them right away. 


The girls promised, and then went out to their car. Dana looked at her mom, and asked if they were going to tell her dad about what was happening. Valerie told her that they would do it on Sunday. He was just too busy with work right now.






Chapter 2 Chapters 6-12 on DA by Twjr0228

Val and Dana arrived home, unsure of what was going on. Dr McCoy had a theory, and took blood samples to test, but it still didn't get the girls any closer to knowing the reason for their growth. Mom held out hope that it would stop as suddenly as it began, but in her heart, she knew better. She was dreading telling Dan. 


He had been working really long hours, and they hadn't seen each other since the previous Sunday, so she knew that as soon as he saw them, he would be shocked, and probably as confused as they were. 


When the girls woke up Saturday, it was apparent that they had grown some more. The clothes that they had bought on Thursday were now tight, meaning that they were going to have to shop for new ones. So after breakfast, Val and Dana headed out to go shopping.


Their latest measurements only confirmed what they knew. 30 inch inseam, and size 10 instead of 8, with shoe sizes now 9w. They picked out clothes not only at their current size, but Val suggested that they get some at the next size up, just in case. 


Once the shopping was done, mother and daughter decided to grab lunch. The mood was subdued, and the meal was eaten in silence. Finally, Val looked at Dana and suggested that when they told her father, they should do it together. Dana agreed. 


Valerie’s phone rang. It was Dan. She answered, using her best happy voice, asking him how his day was going, and he responded that it was chugging along. He just wanted to let her know that he was going to be on his usual schedule next week, but that he was going to be stuck at work later than usual, and that he loved her and Dana, and would see them tomorrow. She replied that they both loved him, and they hung up.


The girls made dinner as usual, setting aside a plate for Dan. But this time, there were no leftovers. Valerie couldn't understand why at first, but then it dawned on her. Because she and Dana were growing, so were their appetites, and because of that, their bodies needed more food. Neither had realized that they were having seconds and thirds. That was causing the lack of food left from dinner.


Valerie had a fitful night of sleep. She just kept dreaming that she would tell Dan about what was happening to her and Dana, and then he would turn around and leave for good. She looked at the clock on the drawer. 2:30 am. She heard the front door open and close, then heard the knob on the bedroom door turn. She immediately pretended to be asleep, as Dan quickly dispatched his clothes. 


He was exhausted beyond belief, having worked 86 hours that week. He laid down, and as soon as his head hit the pillow, he was out cold. Val curled up next to him and kissed him on the cheek, whispering in his ear that she loved him. She closed her eyes and fell into a shallow sleep.


Dan woke up sometime around 11:00am. He needed to relieve himself, and once he did, went back into his bedroom to get dressed. Valerie heard him get up, and had Dana follow her into the room. She asked her husband how he was feeling. 


Dan turned around to answer and stopped in his tracks. A shocked expression dominated his face. He looked at the two women in front of him, his wife and daughter, and rubbed his eyes, not believing what he saw. Both women were nearly as tall as he was. He thought it was impossible, but there they were. 


He just looked from Valerie to Dana, and back again. His wife immediately thought of her dreams, and started crying. She kept thinking that Dan was going to leave them. She started to become more upset.


But her emotions snapped him out of his daze. He immediately went to hug his wife to comfort her, telling her that it was ok. He included Dana in the hug and well. And he asked her what happened.


Val had no answer. She told him that when they woke up Monday morning, they just started growing, about an inch a day. They went to the doctor’s and even he didn't know what was going on. She was afraid, not so much for herself, but for Dana, who had just turned 12, and might be experiencing something that could be dangerous to her health. 


Dan looked at his daughter and told her that everything would be alright. Whatever was happening to them, they would face it as a family. And he hugged them tight, telling them that he loved them.


Dan’s initial shock had worn off. He had accepted that something was happening to his wife and daughter that could not be explained. All he could do was pray that they would be alright. 


Valerie just wanted to relax. Her husband being home gave her a sense of security and calmness, things that had been missing the past week. 


Dana wasn't sure what to make of what was going on. She couldn't wait for school to start, and was secretly looking forward to seeing a boy named Matt, who she became friends with in 6th grade. But 7th grade was when the push to get students ready for high school began, and she knew that homework and tests would be a lot harder than they had been.


When everyone settled into bed, Val and Dan discussed what was happening, especially as it related to Dana. They shared the same concern about her health and safety, and assured each other that at the first sign of issue, they would immediately seek medical treatment. 


The following morning, as Dan was getting ready for work, Val and Dana came to wish him a great day. Dan was taken aback at seeing Val the same height as he was, until he looked down and saw her wearing two inch heels. He wished Dana good luck at school, and gave her a hug, and kissed his wife as he finished getting ready, reminding them that they were going out to see Bill’s first college game on Saturday. Both girls nodded. Mother and daughter hugged, and Dana caught the bus.


Dana got on the bus and made her way to her friends near the back. They were involved in a conversation about a boy band, so none of them noticed how tall she had grown. The band was coming around for a concert in the spring, and plans were being arranged to get tickets.


It wasn't until the bus pulled into the parking lot, and everyone got up to exit, that her friends noticed how big she had become. They all took turns asking her what happened, to which Dana would reply that she must have had a growth spurt, trying to downplay the nature of what was happening.


Once Dana was off the bus, she spotted the person she was hoping to see. Matt Murdock was a boy who had moved to town during the 6th grade school year. Quiet at first, he warmed up when a short girl with glasses said hi, and a friendship was born.


Dana went up to him and said hi. Matt looked puzzled at first, then knew it was her and gave her a smile, saying hello and complimenting her on how great she looked. It didn't seem to phase him that she had been 3 inches shorter than he was the year before, and even after growing 4 inches over the summer, was now looking slightly up at her. He genuinely seemed happy to see her, and they chatted and talked about their summer vacations, until the bell rang to start the school year.


Bill had been pacing all throughout the dorm room. 

Lexicon University‘s first football game of the year was on Saturday, and he had been named the starting quarterback, the first freshman to start the first game in Lexicon’s history. And if that wasn’t stressful enough, his family would be at the game. His nerves were overwhelming him.


It wasn’t until his roommate, Ray, had come in and saw the anxiousness on Bill’s face, that he knew he needed to calm him down. Ray Stevens was a 7’1” highly recruited center, with colleges fighting among themselves for his services. He understood the pressure that his roommate was feeling. He also knew that the pressure was the kind that Bill was putting on himself.


So after a few jokes, Ray told Bill about two girls who got into a fight while putting on their makeup. It was over some guy, and it was a knock down drag out affair. And when they were done, each could have played the Joker in a superhero movie.


Bill laughed, and his anxiety seemed to ease. He thanked Ray for the joke, and both men gave each other a fist bump. Saturday was going to be a crazy day.


Dan woke up to an empty bed, but the aroma that penetrated the room let him know that Val was cooking breakfast. He quickly got dressed, and made his way to the kitchen. 


Dana was also up and sitting at the counter, talking with her mom. Val had a cup of coffee ready for Dan, so he gave her a kiss and sat down next to his daughter. For him, it was still a very strange feeling not having to bend down to kiss his wife. But he secretly thought to himself that she was getting sexier as she grew taller. 


Once Dana was finished with her breakfast, she quickly finished getting ready for school, and ran out the door and onto the bus. Valerie looked at her husband and smiled, telling him that if she had to guess, their daughter liked a boy, and she liked him a lot. Dan looked at her and told her that it was time for mother and daughter to have ‘that talk’, as he winked at her and got ready for work.


Once the bus arrived at school, Dana and her friends parted ways. They went to their lockers, while Dana sought out Matt, eventually spotting him down the hallway. 


As she neared him, Dana was taken by surprise when he gave her a hug. She felt a little awkward at first, but quickly found that she enjoyed it very much. 


Breaking the embrace, the two just stood there talking like they hadn't seen one another in years, laughing at each other’s jokes. They were in their own little world.


Dan woke up to an empty bed once again. But the familiar aroma coming from the kitchen let him know exactly what Val was doing, cooking breakfast. Moving out to the kitchen, he kissed her, realizing that he wasn't bending his head in any way to align with her lips. He sat at the table, coffee in front of him, trying to get used to the fact that his wife was now as tall as he was. He assumed that his daughter was as well, which made his head ache slightly.


Dana was already seated. She and her mom were planning a shopping trip for after school, as they were outgrowing their clothes. Dan was trying to figure out a cost in his head, but it was too early in the morning. Besides, he thought, he had been working plenty of overtime the last few weeks, so they should be able to afford new outfits.


Valerie said she hoped that Dr McCoy would call and let her know the results of their blood tests. She was apprehensive, but she didn't show it. She just wanted to know what was causing her and Dana to grow.


The morning followed the very familiar pattern of Dana leaving her friends and finding Matt waiting by the lockers. She was clearly taller than him, by about 3 inches, but if it bothered him in any way, he never showed it. He would just listen to Dana describe her morning, and continually joke with her, making her feel at ease. 


She felt a little awkward, as Dana felt that it must have been a shock to Matt to see her growing taller than him, but she never noticed any ill feelings from him towards her. It just made her appreciate his company even more.


Dan arrived home after work to find both Valerie and Dana just sitting on the sofa, in the middle of a discussion that caught him by surprise. It was about the vaccine. He had just assumed that they were talking about how it would protect them. But the topic was about something completely different.


Valerie was trying to explain to her daughter about the phone call she had received from Dr McCoy that morning. He had the results of their blood work. 


It was then that Dan joined the conversation, asking what the Dr had to say. Val looked at him and with fear and uncertainty in her eyes, explained what Dr McCoy had told her. The results showed no tumor of the pituitary gland, as there wasn't an excess of growth hormone and related proteins in the samples. However, there was a small amount of growth hormone that couldn't be explained, plus an enzyme that came from the vaccine that is supposed to boost the white cells in order to fight infections. Apparently, the enzyme was not stimulating the pituitary gland, it was boosting the released hormones in a way that couldn't be explained. In layman's terms, the vaccine was the reason for their growth, and he didn't know if or when it would end. He wanted to see both of them first thing Monday morning.


Dan was listening to Val, and felt a mixture of sorrow and guilt. Sorrow because both his wife and daughter were really good people with big hearts who were now experiencing something for which there may be no cure. And guilt, because he had been tied up with work and wasn't able to be there for them. He excused himself and went into the bedroom, returning a few minutes later. 


Dinner was very quiet, almost somber. Dan tried his best to keep any conversation upbeat and positive, but the girls weren't in the mood to talk. 


Dana went to her room right after the meal. Dan cleaned up, allowing Val a chance to relax. Both decided to make it an early night. Laying in bed, he offered to rub her back, to which she agreed. But he could tell that she wasn't really responding to the massage. 


Dan woke up first and made breakfast for everyone. Both Val and Dana seemed to be in better moods, so the meal was enjoyed with cheerful small talk. He did notice that he was looking up at his wife, while looking his daughter straight in the eye. He suddenly realized that if Dana grew one more inch, he would be the shortest in the family. He just shook his head in amusement at the thought


Once Dana left for school, Val asked her husband why he wasn't getting ready for work. He just winked and led her to the bedroom. They were finally alone. She looked puzzled. He explained that he called out of work to spend the day with her.


She looked at him, then gave him a big hug, which he returned. He told her that he loved her, and would be there for whatever was happening to them.


The bus pulled up to school, and for once, Dana just wanted to go to her locker, get her stuff, and go to class. But a friendly voice greeted her. She gently closed the door and looked down to see Matt standing there with a smile. 


But her reaction told him that something was upsetting her. He gently asked if everything was ok, and Dana quickly said yes. Matt, for lack of better options, finally remarked about how tall she was growing. Dana just looked at him, and suddenly blurted out that it was a side effect of the vaccine she got a couple of weeks before, and her doctor didn't know why.


Matt looked up at her and smiled, telling her that he hoped that she would be alright, and letting her know that if she wanted to talk about it later, he would be there to listen. 


She smiled back at him, putting her hand on his shoulder, and thanked him. She was glad that he was there.


Saturday arrived. Dan, Val, and Dana piled into the family car and headed out to Lexicon University to watch Bill play his first college game. Not only would he be the first true freshman to start at QB for the school, he was also facing Rubicon College, national powerhouses, and their bitter rivals. 


The game was a tense, back and forth affair, until Bill secured the win with a bootleg into the endzone. The defense did the rest, and Lexicon had that all important great start to the season.


After the game, and the post game speech by the coach, the players showered and made their way out of the locker room. Bill was the last one out, as the coaches just wanted to congratulate him on a great game.


As he made his way out the doors, Bill saw his roommate, Ray, and was going to give him a high-five, until a pair of arms pulled him to the right and the person they were attached to gave him a hug and a kiss.


Bill wasn't sure that he was seeing clearly. The person looked like his mom, talked like his mom, but was more than a foot taller than his mom. His eyes widened, and shock overtook his face and he was eye level with his mom. He looked around and saw that his sister was nearly as tall as he was. He felt like fainting, as he saw his dad, who was the same height as when he saw him last.


Ray, seeing the look on his roommate’s face, decided to crack a joke in hopes of getting Bill to relax, saying ‘he didn't know that he and his father were the two shortest in their family’.


Bill shot him a look that told Ray that the joke missed its mark. He just looked at his mom and sister and dad with confusion in his eyes. Valerie put her hand on the side of his head, and tried to gently explain that Dr McCoy seemed to think that it was a side effect of the vaccine, but he didn't know how. She and Dana had an appointment to see him Monday morning. 


Bill looked into his mom's eyes and saw that she was apprehensive about what was happening to her and Dana. So he gave her a hug, then hugged his formerly little sister, then his dad, and introduced Ray Stevens to them. 


Dan asked them if they were hungry, and everyone said yes, so they all crammed into the car and headed for a diner to get lunch. Bill took the time to ask both his mom and sister if they truly were alright, especially with what was happening to them. Both tried to reassure him that other than growing, they were feeling great. Val added that she hoped Dr McCoy would have more answers at their appointment.


Monday morning came. Valerie made breakfast for the three of them, and once Dan left for work, she and Dana got ready for their visit to the doctor. The car ride was quiet. Neither mother nor daughter knew what Dr McCoy would say, and it was affecting their moods.


They reached the office. Once Val parked the car, both went in and checked in at the desk. Dr McCoy’s assistant actually took their vitals this time. Val was 77 inches and 165 lbs, with normal blood pressure, temperature and heart rate. Dana was 76 inches and 160 lbs, with her other vitals being normal as well.


After getting their vitals taken, Valerie and Dana were escorted into the exam room, where they proceeded to take a seat. Almost immediately, Dr McCoy walked in with their charts. He sat down and examined the information within, then muttered something about numbers that couldn’t be right. 


He stood up and walked over to the women that were seated and asked them to stand up. Once they did, the doctor’s eyes got as wide as they could, as he looked up at them both. He noticed that he barely came up to their chins. He immediately asked them how they were feeling, to which both said they were feeling great. 


He went to his desk and opened a book, but couldn’t find any answer that satisfied him. He asked them even more questions, some general, some specific, but each one designed to have the respondent answer as truthfully as they could. 


Dr McCoy was stumped. He had the previous reports about the enzyme and the growth hormone from the pituitary gland, but never thought that both women would be affected the way they were. He asked if he could take blood samples again, and Valerie said yes. 


So the blood was drawn, and Dr McCoy wanted to see them again the following week. He wanted to get to the bottom of what was happening to his two patients. 


Chapter 3 DA chapters 13-15 by Twjr0228

Bill was still trying to wrap his head around the changes that both his mom and sister were going through when the coach pulled him aside during practice that Monday. He wasn't focused on the plays being run, and the coach wanted to find out what was going on.


Bill tried to pass it off as his mind still being focused on the game against Rubicon. The coach didn't know if he was being honest, but gave him a pep talk and told him to put the previous game behind him and just concentrate on the upcoming opponent. Bill said he would, and returned to practice with a renewed energy, and was much sharper than he had been.


It was after practice, as he was walking towards the locker room, when a cheerleader approached him. He looked at her and was captivated by her beauty. She introduced herself as Donna Mills. Bill vaguely heard her name, as his mind was captivated by her beauty. 5’7” with blue eyes and long black hair. He weakly smiled and introduced himself. 


She said that she was a freshman also, and asked him if he wanted to grab a coffee from the cafeteria. Bill told her yes, but he needed to shower and change first. He asked for 15 minutes, and would meet her in front of her dorm, as long as she told him the name of the building.


Donna told him the name, they said their temporary goodbyes, and Bill ran to his dorm to quickly shower and dress, unable to get the beauty of the girl out of his mind. He looked up at the sky and silently said thank you, then headed for Donna's dorm.


Dan was out the door early, as the warehouse was getting a massive delivery, as he was needed to check the invoices of products as they were being unloaded, so Val woke up to an empty bed. Once Dana woke up, mother and daughter had some time to themselves to talk.


The conversation started out with the usual parent/child small talk, but ended up back to what was happening with them. They were going to have to go shopping again, probably that afternoon or the next. 


Val asked Dana how kids in school were reacting to her sudden growth. She said that for the most part, they had been acting as if they hadn't noticed, but during the last class of the day, Mr Jones, her science teacher, mentioned something about it, but he waited until class had dismissed. He just wanted to make sure she was doing ok. 


But Dana slipped and mentioned Matt. This caught Val’s attention, as she had never heard the name before. Dana quickly moved on to the fact that her mom would be going back to work that morning, and put the question to Val whether or not she was nervous.


Val told her more than she realized. There was the lady who ran the office named Bertha, who stood almost 6’3”, and Tiffany who was about 5’10”, and Jeff, who was almost 5’9”. She was sure they would be just as shocked as she was.


Once breakfast was over, and Dana was on her way to school, Val showered and dressed for work. It was when she shut the car door and buckled up that the nerves were becoming an issue. She put the radio on, and took a couple of deep breaths. It was then she finally noticed that the large family sedan that Dan had bought for her was feeling small for her. 


She arrived at the office 15 minutes later, and after parking, walked through the door and was instantly surrounded by stunned co-workers, who wanted to know what happened. Val had no explanation, other than her Dr thought it may be a freak side effect of the vaccine. 


Bertha just kept staring at Val, as she was always the biggest and tallest in the office. But once she saw her walk through the door, her mind was blown. It was a new experience for both ladies.


Dana had put on a brave face during breakfast. She had dreamed that she kept growing and growing, and everyone would think of her as a freak. She wished that she could be more like her mom, who seemed to be handling what was happening with positivity.


The bus pulled up at school. Dana found her friends becoming more distant, leaving her to feel more isolated and alone. She waited until everyone was off the bus before she exited. As she walked past the driver, an elderly substitute grandma, the older lady stopped her and told her to smile. She was too pretty to be wearing a frown.


Dana stepped down and looked around. From her new height, she could see over all of the other students. It was then that she heard the familiar, friendly voice of Matt, asking her how she was.


Dana looked down at him. She was about 9 inches taller than he was, but he wasn’t phased in the least. She weakly smiled and said that she was ok. 


He looked up at her and gently put his arm on her shoulder, and asked if he could take her out for pizza. Dana was temporarily stunned by the question, and then felt some tears welling up, and said yes. Matt smiled, and took her now larger hand, and walked her to homeroom.


As terrible and lonely as Dana felt on the bus, she was now in her own little heaven. Matt Murdock was the one person in her life that wasn’t bothered by what was going on. She thanked her lucky stars that he had moved there.


Valerie and Dana arrived home about the same time. They needed to go shopping for larger clothes. It was getting to be a little frustrating having to buy new outfits every couple of days, but because both were growing about an inch a day, ultimately it was necessary. 


It also allowed the girls to have a mother/daughter talk. Val noticed a look in Dana’s eyes that told her that she liked a boy. She had the same look when she met Dan their freshman year in high school. So Val just casually asked Dana how Matt was doing.


Dana absentmindedly replied that he was doing well, then realized what her mom had done, and then tried to play it off as mishearing the question. Val chuckled, telling her that it was ok, she had been young once. 


Dana started to blush. Val asked her if Matt had made any issue with her growth spurt, or whatever was happening, and her daughter said no. In fact, he just seems to really enjoy being around her. And he was proving to be a true friend, something that was suddenly in short supply. 


The girls arrived home about two hours later. Both couldn’t get over what their measurements were. Both had a 37 inch inseam, and were sized 16, not because they were overweight, but because they had become wider due to their growth. But the clothing store also told them that their inventory only could accommodate people up to 7ft. After that, they may have to special order them, and that would probably be more expensive.


When it came time for bed, and with Dana in her room, Val suddenly felt extremely insecure about the changes happening to her, and turned to Dan and asked him if he found her attractive. 


Dan was taken aback by her question. He had always thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the world. And he felt that she was just as beautiful then as when he married her, growing or not. 


He led her to the bed, and had her lay down. He laid next to her, and just started massaging her back. He thought about getting “frisky”, but knew that her mindset made that impossible. So he just wanted to release the tension that she was suddenly feeling. 


Eventually, both fell asleep, and both slept soundly. Just before the alarm, Val got up to use the bathroom, and as she returned to bed, Dan got up and just gave her a hug, telling her that he loved her, and would do so, no matter what was happening. And they both had to adjust to the new size dynamic as they tried to kiss. Eventually, they were successful, and Val suddenly felt like the queen of the world.


Dana really enjoyed the time and talk with her mom, especially when Matt Murdock’s name was mentioned. It was the highlight of her day seeing him when she would arrive at school. Her group of friends were ok the first day or two when classes started, but then they seemed to be keeping their distance from her for no apparent reason, other than she was growing. It made her feel like a freak, an outcast. But then she would see his familiar face, smiling up at her, and her insecurities would go away.


The bus arrived at school. One thing Dana noticed was that the seats were becoming less and less comfortable as she grew. She thought that if she didn’t stop growing soon, she would become too big for the bus.


Once everyone was off, Dana exited. She looked around to find Matt, but she didn’t see him. Feeling slightly disappointed, she made her way to her locker. She put her belongings inside, and when she closed the door, heard the voice she missed. 


Matt was standing there, a smile on his face. She smiled back at him, and without any question or talk, took her hand and escorted her into homeroom. He said that he had to drop off paperwork at the principal’s office, and that was why he wasn’t there to greet her at the bus. She just looked down at him and smiled, while he looked up and did the same. 


Dana really enjoyed the time and talk with her mom, especially when Matt Murdock’s name was mentioned. It was the highlight of her day seeing him when she would arrive at school. Her group of friends were ok the first day or two when classes started, but then they seemed to be keeping their distance from her for no apparent reason, other than she was growing. It made her feel like a freak, an outcast. But then she would see his familiar face, smiling up at her, and her insecurities would go away.


The bus arrived at school. One thing Dana noticed was that the seats were becoming less and less comfortable as she grew. She thought that if she didn’t stop growing soon, she would become too big for the bus.


Once everyone was off, Dana exited. She looked around to find Matt, but she didn’t see him. Feeling slightly disappointed, she made her way to her locker. She put her belongings inside, and when she closed the door, heard the voice she missed. 


Matt was standing there, a smile on his face. She smiled back at him, and without any question or talk, took her hand and escorted her into homeroom. He said that he had to drop off paperwork at the principal’s office, and that was why he wasn’t there to greet her at the bus. She just looked down at him and smiled, while he looked up and did the same. 


Valerie arrived at work with a bounce in her step. Even though she was now seven inches taller than her 6’ husband, the time that she got to spend with Dan that morning really made her feel special, and like she was the most important person in the world.


Bertha, Tiffany and Jeff still couldn’t get over that fact that she had grown significantly since she had gone on vacation, and the subsequent time off after her vaccine shot and reaction, constantly checking in on her, making sure that she was alright.


But there was a court session the following day, and Bertha, Tiffany and Jeff were double checking the docket, and letting Val know what files to have ready, and what to put in the rescheduling stack. 


Tiffany had mentioned that the judge, Judge Smails, hadn’t seen Val in about three weeks. He would undoubtedly be shocked at her new size. Bertha remarked that the judge always thought of himself as a ladies’ man, and it would be very interesting to see his reaction to her. The four of them laughed at the thought.


Bill enjoyed his impromptu coffee date with Donna. There was something about her that captivated him more than her stunning looks. It was her personality, which took him by surprise, as she had the same sense of humor that he had. 


But he didn’t see her either in class or with her cheerleading squad Tuesday or Wednesday, and grew a little concerned. He made his way to her dorm and to her room, and knocked.


The door opened. It was Donna’s roommate, Lily, who answered. She was a very small girl, standing no more than 4’10”. But she wasn’t stumpy or overweight. She just looked like a smaller scaled version of her roommate.


Bill asked if Donna was around, and Lily told him that she was sleeping. This puzzled him, until the small girl explained that they both got the vaccine the morning before, and were just overcome with the exhaustion associated with the shot. They had just slept.


Bill said he understood, and that he hoped both would feel better, and that he would check again the next day after practice. So he said goodbye to Lily, and made his way back to his dorm, hoping that everything was alright with Donna.





Chapter 4 DA chapter 16 1-4 by Twjr0228

The morning embrace with Val only reinforced Dan’s love for her. She may have grown taller than him, but she was still the same person that he married. But he had come to a realization. Unless both Valerie and Dana suddenly stopped growing, the house would quickly become too small for them. He even correctly assumed that his wife’s car was too small for her, even though she hadn’t brought it up.


So on the way into work, Dan called his boss, and explained that he needed at least that day off, maybe even the following one, in order to take care of an urgent matter that just arose. In fact, he needed to talk to HR about a matter. His boss asked if it was anything serious, and he coyly replied he didn’t know. 


The boss transferred his call to the HR office, where Dan explained that due to a medical emergency, he needed to sell his company stock. With 20 years at the distribution warehouse, his company stock was worth close to a million dollars. 


The lady at HR was more than helpful, explaining that he would be fronted the value of the stock, and once it was sold, the company would keep it as repayment. Dan thanked the lady, and then drove to a car dealership.


He spotted a Club Wagon with a raised interior ceiling, paid cash for it, then took it to a friend of his who owned a custom auto shop. He said that he wanted the middle bench removed, and both front seats to be put on modified rollers, so that both could be adjusted in feet, not inches. His friend was puzzled by the request, but Dan said he needed it quickly, and would pay whatever the cost was to get it done ASAP.


His friend said it would be done by noon the next day, and once Dan had the estimate, drove to a building that he had passed by every day on his way to and from work. It was an unoccupied warehouse. Dan dialed the realtor’s number, and set up an appointment for an hour later. 


Once the agent was there, they went inside and took a tour. Dan was immediately satisfied that it would be acceptable for what he needed, and asked about the price. The agent replied that it was owned by the bank, and was available at a highly reduced price, as they needed to get rid of the building. 


Dan liked what he heard, and said he would take it. He would pay cash for it, and needed to take ownership as soon as possible. While the agent called the bank to inform them of what was going on, Dan called a friend who owned a building remodeling business, and asked him to come to the building. 


The agent returned with good news. The bank was drawing up the bill of sale, deed, and other forms, and would be ready first thing in the morning. Dan and the agent shook hands, and as soon as the agent left, Dan’s friend arrived. 


They walked inside. Dan explained to his friend what he needed, and how he wanted it set up. And he needed it done quickly and he would pay cash. It was Wednesday. His friend said that if everything went right, he could have it done by the following Wednesday. Dan agreed, and the two shook hands. 


His friend called the office, and within the hour, a large crew arrived to get to work. The building needed to be converted into a residential home, but since the structure was in great shape, and the electric less than a year old, and water and sewer working great, it was a very doable job. Dan thanked his friend, and then headed home. He called his boss and said that he wouldn’t be at work the following day. 


Dan arrived home just as Valerie and Dana finished making dinner. He recognized the look in his daughter’s eye as that of someone who really liked someone as more than a friend. He smiled to himself, as he tilted his head upward to give his wife a kiss.


Dinner was quite enjoyable, as the baked chicken tasted delicious. Afterward, Dana went to do her homework, while Dan and Val enjoyed coffee and alone time on the sofa. Dan would surprise his wife with what he had done, but was going to wait until the vehicle was ready. 


When it was time to retire, Dan and Val entered the bedroom, where he proceeded to kiss her passionately. It took her by surprise at first, but she responded in kind. Just having that intimate contact, especially after she had started growing, filled her with a joy that was unexplainable. Dan laid her down in the bed, and proceeded to explore her now larger body like a curious explorer. And the more he saw, the more he liked.


Dan’s alarm went off around 6am. He stumbled into the bathroom to shower. Valerie had heard the shower going, and sprung out of bed, intent on joining him. But the water stopped, and by the time she entered, Dan was standing in front of the mirror. Val came up behind him, and noticed that the top of his head just barely reached her lips.


And the feelings of guilt started to creep in. She thought how he must have been feeling watching both his wife and daughter grow taller than him, and by a lot. Yet he never complained or cursed what was happening. He was still the same man she married, just smaller than her.  


Dan looked up at her reflection behind him, and then told her everything that he did the day before. At first, Val thought he was joking, but saw the seriousness in his eyes. She started to cry tears of joy, as he turned around and gave her a hug,telling her how much he loved her.


Dana was unaware of the changes about to happen with regards to a new home and vehicle for her mom. But since her attention was focused on Matt Murdock and nothing else, her parents could have announced that they were moving to Mars, and it wouldn’t have registered with her.


She quickly showered, ate breakfast, and was out the door, waiting for the bus to arrive. Even though she was outside 10 minutes early, she impatiently walked back and forth, until she saw the familiar yellow paint heading towards her.


She bounced up the steps, and was about to head for an open seat when she ran into the upper bar separating the driver’s area from the student’s. She let out a low pitched ouch, and sat down, gently rubbing her forehead. The driver made sure she was alright, then closed the door and drove off. Dana made a promise to herself to start ducking under the bar.


With her ‘friends’ at the back of the bus and seemingly uninterested in sitting with her, she just smiled as thoughts of Matt popped into her head. She hoped that he was waiting for her, but she wouldn’t know for sure until she arrived.


Sure enough, Matt was waiting for her to exit. She was about 11 inches taller than his 5’8” frame, but he never made it an issue. She gave a lot of thought about giving him a kiss on his cheek, but decided not to. However, he did take her hand again, and walked into homeroom with her. 


No other students were present, but they noticed that their teacher, Mr Jenkins, was at his desk. He spotted the two of them seated, and made his way to their desks. He said hi to Matt, then asked Dana how she was feeling. She replied that she couldn’t have felt any better. 


Mr Jenkins, like everyone else in school, had noticed Dana’s growth, but unlike the rest, he would occasionally ask about it, just to make sure she was ok.


Mr Jenkins then had an odd request. He was wondering if he could bring a Doctor of Biology in to lead a class discussion on the changes that Dana was going through. He couldn’t remember reading about any instance in history where something similar had taken place. He thought it would be a fascinating topic, but only if she were comfortable being talked about.


Dana didn’t know what to make of the request, and asked for a couple of days to think about it. Mr Jenkins said no problem, and turned and headed for his desk as his students made their way into the room.


Valerie went to work in a great mood. The evening of intimacy she got to spend with Dan, plus what he had told her about what he did, had her feeling like she was walking on sunshine. But now she had to focus on work. It was court day.


Once she was settled, she walked into the courtroom. Bertha, Tiffany, and Jeff were getting the room ready, making sure the mics were operating, and that all the sessions’ files were properly arranged. 


Val was helping Bertha with an issue related to the lawyer's stand, when the door opened, and the familiar voice of Judge Smails permeated the room. 


When he was on the bench, Judge Smails was a very efficient and fair judge. Off the clock, he was a self described ladies’ man, using a smooth voice to introduce himself. He had even made an attempt to ask Valerie out when he first started, until he found out that she was happily married. Then he turned his attention to Tiffany, until he found out that she had been dating Jeff.


Strangely, he made no attempt to hit on Bertha, probably because he realized that she would have kicked his behind if she ever got mad at him. So he always kept it socially professional when he talked with her.


He was approaching the bench when he noticed a figure that was bent down next to Bertha. But his jaw hit the floor almost immediately when the figure stood up and turned around, revealing the figure to be Valerie.


Judge Smails thought he must have been seeing things. Valerie had always been six inches shorter than he was. Now, she was a foot taller, and the smooth talker had lost the words to convey his shock.


But Valerie said hello with her normal smile, and when Judge Smails finally realized that his eyes weren't playing any tricks, he asked her about her change. Valerie patiently explained the situation, and by the end of their conversation, the judge was more at ease about the giant woman standing in front of him.


Bill got up early Thursday morning, and after showering and eating breakfast, made his way to Donna's dorm. He hadn't seen her since Monday, and just wanted to make sure that she was alright.


He knocked on the door, and within a minute, it opened, and out stepped Donna, looking bright eyed and bushy tailed. Her presence brightened his mood. His worries went away. 


They chatted for a couple of minutes before Donna went back into the room so she could get her books for her first class. Bill escorted her to the science lab, and asked her if he could take her out for dinner later. The beautiful brunette smiled and said yes, and turned to enter the classroom, while Bill gave her a warm smile, said goodbye and went to his first class. He never noticed that Donna was an inch taller than when he saw her that Monday.


Chapter 5 DA chapters 17-18 by Twjr0228

Dana got home from school on Thursday before Val finished court, and saw the new vehicle in the driveway. She asked her father what was going on, and he explained that since she and her mom were growing and getting taller, they needed to have a new car to drive around town.


In fact, while Dan was talking to his daughter, he realized he had forgotten something. And that something was extremely important. He forgot that he would need furniture designed and built for extremely tall people. The whole purpose of moving into a new place, one that would offer the girls plenty of head room to move about, would be negated by normal sized furniture. 


So he excused himself and went on his computer, asking Dana if she could get dinner started. The young girl smiled at her father, and said it would be no problem.


Dan searched the web, and came across a website that was offering exactly what he was looking for. He looked at the various styles, and once he was satisfied that Valerie would like what he chose, selected what he needed, guessed a size that was a lot bigger than ordered express shipping and delivery, plus set-ups


He finished up just as Val walked through the door. Court was finally over, and she breathed a nice sigh of relief. She saw the van in the driveway, and excitedly asked for the keys. She went back outside, joined by Dana and Dan, and just appreciated even more what her husband had done. 


Val told Dana to get in the van and she took it for a drive around their development. The girls excitedly chatted about the new car, saying it already felt 1000% more comfortable that the old car.


The girls returned just in time for Dan to serve dinner. He asked his wife what she thought of the van, and Val’s only response was to bend down and kiss him, and with passion. That gave Dan a big hint as to what her answer was going to be. 


The meal hit the spot, and afterwards, mom and daughter cleaned up. Once done, Dana went to her room to do her homework, while Val made coffee for her and Dan, and curled up next to him, just enjoying his company. It felt a little odd at first, since this was the first time in that particular position where she was the much taller of the two. Now she got to experience the same feeling as he did when he was taller.


Despite the coffee, Val couldn't keep her eyes open. The long day at work, plus her excitement at getting a new vehicle had just made exhausted, so Dan helped his wife to bed. 


Val had a great night’s sleep, waking up before the alarm and feeling refreshed. Dan was still sleeping, and there was no sign that Dana was up and about. So Val decided to cook breakfast for everyone. 


The smell of bacon permeated the house, stirring Dan into consciousness. Eyes opened, he sprang out of bed, and quickly showered, finishing up just as the last pan of scrambled eggs were done.


When he made his way out to the dining room, Dana was up and dressed. After breakfast, he told her that he needed to explain something to her. The family was going to have to move, and quickly.


Dana looked both upset and confused. The house she grew up in was the only one she ever knew, and had a lot of great memories. She was starting to get a little upset, and then couldn't understand why they had to move.


Dan sympathized with his daughter, but calmly explained that because she and her mom were growing, they would be quickly outgrowing their current house. It was unfortunate, but completely necessary. Dana looked at Val, who nodded in agreement.


Dan said that he had bought a property, and was having it converted into a house, and ordered furniture specially made for their new sizes. He was as upset about having to move as she was, but they had no other choice. 


Dana thought for a minute, then told her parents that she understood the situation. She asked when, and her parents told her sometime the following week. 


As upset by the news as she was, she had an idea that improved her mood. She asked if she could invite Matt to come with them to Bill’s game. Valerie said yes. Dan asked who was Matt, and Dana quickly gave him a rundown of the boy. Dan grew quiet, finally saying ok, but he wanted to meet the boy first. 


Dana gave her parents a hug and a big smile, and kept telling her father that he would like him once he met him. Just then the phone rang.


The phone rang, interrupting the discussion going on. Dana answered. She was very surprised that it was Matt Murdock on the other end. He apologized for calling, but reminded her that she had given him her number the year before.


He explained that his dad was giving him a ride to school, and wanted to know if she would like a ride. Dana asked her mom if it would be ok if Matt gave her a ride to school?


Valerie replied yes before Dan had a chance to answer. Dana enthusiastically accepted the offer. Matt told her that he would be there in a few minutes. Dana said goodbye, and after she hung up, just kind of got lost in her thoughts, until she snapped out of her daydream and rushed to finish getting ready. 


She asked her father to let the bus driver know that she wouldn't be on the bus. Dan chuckled and made his way outside to let the driver know. Valerie had to get ready for work, so she went into the bedroom to change.


As Dan was making his way back to the house, a car pulled up in front. Two males got out. They looked like father and son. It must be Matt.


Dan greeted them with a handshake, introducing himself. The older man introduced himself as Dick Murdock, and pointing to the young boy next to him, introduced Matt. Dan smiled, saying that he knew all about him. It wasn't true, as he had just heard of him that morning, but he didn't know if the boy was nervous, so he decided to try and use humor to help him relax. He also noticed that the father was about an inch shorter than his son.


He said that Dana was getting ready, and asked the two of them to come inside while they waited. While the three men were talking, Dana came into the kitchen, and while standing next to Matt’s father, introduced herself.


Matt smiled his usual smile, while his father just looked at the extremely tall young girl standing there. He was stunned, and momentarily lost the ability to speak.


But if Dick Murdock was floored by Dana’s height, he was nearly rendered dizzy by the sight of the equally tall Valerie standing next to her.  


She introduced herself, as did Matt to her. He flashed the same warm smile that he gave Dana, while his father stood in a trance-like state at the two giant women in front of him.


He weakly introduced himself, and then instinctively looked at his watch, saying that they should be heading to school. Before leaving, Dana asked Matt if he wanted to come see her brother Bill play his football game the next day? Matt looked at his father, who was still mesmerized by the size of the mother and daughter standing in front of him.  


Dick Murdock absentmindedly said yes, which brought a smile to both kids. Everyone then said their goodbyes, and once Valerie and Dan were alone, he told his wife that she almost made the poor man faint.  His wife just laughed, saying that her and Dana must look terrifying to people who don't know them. But that was their life now.


Bill’s date with Donna had been unexpectedly postponed. Since she had missed two important biology classes, her professor offered to do a virtual make up class. She didn't want to fall behind, so she asked Bill if they could go out the following night. 


Feeling a little disappointed, Bill said no problem. Donna had been looking really good since the immediate side effects of the vaccine wore off. She seemed to have energy, and just seemed a little different, in a good way, than when he first met her. And boy, was she drop-dead gorgeous. And she made the first move with him, which made him smile.


Bill stopped by Donna’s room to meet her. Her roommate was out for the night, but Bill was mostly thinking of just spending the evening walking with and talking to Donna, just to get to know her as a person better. It was the one thing his parents had stressed to him growing up. Looks come and go, but inner beauty lasts forever. He took that to heart.


There were many places on campus that he wanted to visit, and it would provide the two of them the quiet time to converse, and that really excited him. 


Bill and Donna walked to the part of the college that contained ancient ruins. They were both admiring the breathtaking view, when Bill took a chance and leaned in and gave Donna a kiss. 


She was surprised, but quickly got lost in the moment, feeling herself overcome with emotions that were joyous in nature. She would forever remember that kiss.


Valerie was up early on Saturday morning. They were going out to see Bill’s game. Although she saw him the previous week, to her, it felt longer. She was his mother. She missed her baby boy. 


She showered. The warm water felt great, as it helped relax her. Once she was done, she dried off, then put her robe on. She wiped the mirror, than saw Dan’s reflection staring up at her. 


She turned her head and looked down into his eyes. She thought that he had beautiful eyes. It was one of the things that attracted her to him. He had started rubbing her back. She gave him a smile.


Dan asked her how she was feeling. Val replied that she was doing fine. Then he asked her how she felt about the changes that were happening to both her and Dana.


Valerie looked down into Dan’s eyes, and tried to assure him that she was ok with whatever was going on. And she wanted to just say that she loved him, and would continue to love him, no matter how much shorter he would be next to her, giving him a wink.


That was all Dan needed to hear. Valerie cracking a joke. She still had her sense of humor, and that was great to see. She could always brighten the mood with her sense of humor. He stood on the tops of his toes, while she bent her head down, and they shared a kiss. Then he patted her rear end and hopped into the shower.


Lexicon’s football team dominated it's opponent the second game of the year. In fact, Bill was taken out in the middle of the third quarter, as his team was ahead by a wide margin, and there was no reason to risk injury.


After the game, Bill met his family outside the locker room. Although he knew that his mom and sister were growing, it still shocked him slightly to see how much taller they were compared to the week before.


The weekend provided a great opportunity for Bill to introduce Donna to his parents, and for Dana to introduce Matt to her brother. Bill knew that Donna was also experiencing what his family was going through, but didn't want to bring it up, in case it upset Donna. And he was going to enjoy this weekend.


Chapter 6 DA chapter 19 PTs 1-4 by Twjr0228

The Johnsons arrived home late Saturday night. They had to drop Matt off at his house, so it was probably close to midnight when Dan pulled the new car up the driveway.


Just after they said goodbye to Bill and Donna, Valerie started feeling a little nauseous, which she chalked up to having been up very early that morning. 


Dana immediately went to bed as soon as she entered the house. She had been sleeping on the floor ever since she outgrew her bed. Although uncomfortable at first, she had quickly gotten used to the surface.


Val made her way to the bedroom, and Dan quickly followed. He had felt like pinching himself, because he would swear on a stack of bibles that Val was getting sexier the taller she got. He was finding himself really in the mood, but as soon as Val told him that she wasn’t feeling good, his spirits sank like a led balloon. But he laid next to her as she crawled into bed. 


Within minutes, she was out cold. Dan just rubbed her head, admiring her new figure. He thought himself as very lucky. Val was growing much taller than him, yet retained her sweet nature, and to him, that made her even sexier. But soon he had fallen asleep, arm around hers.


Val woke up just as the sun was coming up, and ran to the bathroom, feeling like she was going to get sick. Thankfully for her, the feeling passed, and she made her way back to bed. 


She laid down, which woke Dan up. She apologized, but he just smiled at her, rubbing her arm again. He just looked at her like she was the queen of the world. Val could sense his mood, and smiled back. 


He asked her how she was feeling, and she said she was still under the weather. Dan suggested she go to an Urgent Care facility and get tested for the virus. He pointed out that even though they were all vaccinated, people have been known to get sick, and if she was positive, then he needed to let his work know. They would also have to let Matt and his family know, as well as Bill and his friend Donna.


Valerie was less than enthusiastic about having to get tested, but she knew Dan was correct in his thinking. She knew the place opened at 8:00 am, and decided to get there as soon as it opened, so that she could relax the rest of the day.


So Valerie and Dan got dressed, and wrote a note for Dana, just in case she got up while they were out, letting her know that they had to go to the store. It was a white lie, but they didn’t want to alarm her. 


They were the first people to arrive at the facility, and after checking in, Valerie was quickly seen. Dan waited in the lobby. The doctor, a middle aged female about 5’7”, took her measurements and vitals. 6’11” 200lbs. The doctor gave no hint if she had been shocked by the numbers of not, and the vitals were normal.


Valerie described her symptoms, while the doctor wrote everything down. A virus test was conducted, and it came back negative. The doctor could find no evidence of anything viral related, and appeared stumped.


Suddenly, she had an idea. She asked Val if she would provide a urine sample. The patient looked puzzled, but the doctor wanted to check for a urinary tract infection. Val understood, and took a cup into the bathroom and came back with the sample.


The doctor tested the liquid for an abnormal bacterial count, but found everything normal. Now she was really at a loss for what could be going on. She had one more thing to try, and pulled out a strip, dipped it into the cup, and after a few minutes, removed it. 


The doctor walked into the room. She told Valerie that she had found something. Dan was out in the waiting room when all of a sudden he heard Valerie’s voice reverberate through the building asking if she was sure? Dan was puzzled. Then Val exited the room, and looked down into Dan’s eyes, tears running down her face. He asked what was wrong.


Dan and Valerie were back from the doctor and making breakfast by the time Dana was up and moving. She sat down at the table, realizing that her parents were unusually chatty. She thought it was odd, but said nothing. Eggs and bacon won out. 


After breakfast was over and dishes were done, Dana asked her mom if she could invite Matt over to watch a movie. Valerie didn’t have any issue, as she met Matt, and thought that he was a sweet boy, a perfect gentleman. 


Dana gave her mom a hug, then grabbed the phone and went to her room. About an hour later, she emerged with a smile on her face. Matt was coming over about 1pm. She quickly took a shower, and got herself ready.


Matt answered the ringing phone. His voice immediately had a happiness to its tone. It was Dana. They talked for a couple of minutes, then Matt asked his mom if he could go over to her house. His mom, Doris, said sure. She would drive him. Matt excitedly told Dana that he would be there.


Doris wanted to take him. Her husband, Dick, had described the two giantesses that lived at the house, but she knew her husband always had an overactive imagination. They were probably an inch or two taller than him, and he considered them to be gigantic as a result. 


Matt showered, dressed, then paced like a caged animal for the hour he had to wait to leave. If his kitchen had a dirt floor it would have a foot deep trench from where he was walking. Finally, it was time to leave. He ran out to the car.


The 10 minute drive consisted of his mom reminding Matt that he was a guest of the Johnsons, and that he was to be a gentleman with Dana. Matt said he knew in an exaggerated voice. 


Doris Murdock pulled into the driveway. She and her son got out and headed for the front door, but stopped when they heard a young female voice behind them saying hello to Matt.


Mother and son turned around, and Doris’ jaw would have hit the ground at the speed of light if it wasn’t attached to her face. Standing before her was a 12 year old girl standing almost 7’. Her husband wasn’t imagining what he saw. It was true. She was momentarily stunned at the sight.


Dana introduced herself and held out her hand. Doris Murdock, with her eyes still wide, automatically raised her hand and shook Dana’s, her limb being engulfed by the younger girl’s hand.


Doris asked Dana if her mom was around, and the young girl replied that she was taking a shower. Doris awkwardly asked if her mom was as tall as she was, and Dana smiled and said yes. 


Doris looked at her son, who wasn’t paying attention to her, as he just gazed upward into Dana’s eyes. She recognized that look, and knew it was time for her to leave. She watched as Matt and Dana entered the house, then got into her car and drove home, with nothing but the image of the tall girl running through her mind.


Once Bill’s family finally left, he and Donna went back to her room. Her roommate, Lily, was away for the night, so that had the place to themselves, and were guaranteed to have privacy. 


They sat down on the sofa, and started to watch a movie. Bill decided to be a good sport and watch the rom-com that Donna had chosen. After all, he thought, it was her room, and he was a guest.


The movie started, and Donna curled up on his side, taking his hand in hers. The kiss from the day before was still as fresh in her mind as the moment it happened. She felt more comfortable with Bill than she had with anyone else she had ever dated. Plus, she thought his family was cool, especially his mom and sister, who were definitely striking in appearance due to their incredible height.


She had noticed that she was growing, and was going to make an appointment with the doctor to get checked out. But taking with the girls, she suspected that it was an unforeseen side effect of the vaccine. In fact, Lily had also seemed taller. They were going to have to go shopping when she returned, as her clothes were getting tight.


But what really made her comfortable with Bill was the fact that he never brought up the fact that she had grown. It was like he either didn't notice or cared. He was a grounded person, and it made her feel excited to be with him.


As they watched the movie, and with memories of the kiss still fresh, one thing led to another, and before they knew it, clothes were flying off at record speed, and sweat was dripping like rain. 


And as quick as the mood struck, the moment was over. Neither one was quite sure that what happened was the right thing to do, but, by that point, it was too late to take back. 


So Bill just held Donna in his arms until they both fell asleep, waking up when the rays of the sun shone brightly across their faces. Bill stumbled to the floor, while Donna sat up, not quite awake.


She quickly put on a pair of shorts and a shirt, while he put on his shorts, but couldn't find his shirt. He gave her a kiss, and said that he needed to get back to his room to do homework.


She walked him out to the hall, when they noticed Lily standing there, just looking at them. Bill finally found his shirt, but it was being worn by Donna. He kissed her again and promised to call after his work was done.


Donna said that she would call him, as she and Lily needed to go shopping. So it wouldn't be until around 5 when she would give him a ring. Bill smiled and said goodbye to both girls, and headed shirtless to his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When Valerie emerged from the exam room with tears in her eyes, Dan expected to be told she was positive. Valerie told him that she was positive alright, but not with a virus. Dan's eyes got so wide that she thought that he was going to pass out.


He asked her if she was sure, and she said the doctor checked twice. Dan walked out the facility dazed and confused. How could it be possible? 


Then it hit him. That Friday night before they went on vacation. Bill took Dana to the movies, followed by pizza afterwards. It gave him and Valerie a few hours of alone time, and his wife kept trying to tell him that he needed protection, but he kept saying that it would be ok. He was wrong.


They didn't want to tell Dana right away, preferring to call Bill that night and tell the both of them at the same time. And they knew it would be a shock to them.


Chapter 7 DA chapter 20 by Twjr0228

Doris Murdock had come to pick up her son. She also got to meet Valerie Johnson, and her reaction was the same as when she met Dana earlier, almost complete shock. Two women, nearly 7ft tall, and both still very feminine. She had thought her husband was exaggerating about the girls. But he was telling the truth. Matt was a little reluctant to leave, but he understood that Dana and her family would want to get ready for dinner.


Ordering pizza was on the menu. It was quick and easy, and neither Dan, nor Valerie, felt like cooking. And once the pie came, and everyone was seated and eating, all it took was for Valerie to mention Matt, and Dana couldn't stop talking about him. 


Dan looked at Valerie, who smiled and gave him a wink. He shook his head as he started laughing. Dana never noticed, as she continued with the Matt talk.


Once the meal was over, Dan called Bill, and once he answered, the phone went on speaker. Valerie asked him if he had time for a little talk. Bill said yes, and let them know that Donna was with him. Dan grinned.


With Dana at the table, and Bill on speaker, Valerie sprung the news. She was pregnant. Dana squealed, and asked her mom if she was serious. Valerie said yes. Bill stuttered, asking how could it be possible? Val cut Dan off, and decided to have a little fun. She explained to Bill that “when a man and woman love each other”, only for her son to protest that he wasn't a little kid, while Donna was laughing hysterically in the background.


Bill thought for a second and could only come up with a Wow! Donna said congratulations to Valerie, while Dana was heading to the wall phone to call Matt, but stopped before she dialed. She decided that she would tell him at school. And then she hugged her parents.


Bill told his parents that he was happy for them, but his tone let them know he was still in shock. Donna said that she was very happy for them, and that she couldn't wait to see them again.


Valerie said thank you and they all said their goodbyes and hung up. Dana was walking on air. She was going to be a big sister, something that she secretly wished for, and it was going to happen. 


She went to her room for the night, while Dan and Valerie made their way to the bedroom. She asked her husband if they could sleep on the floor, as the bed was now too small for her. He looked up into her eyes, took her hands and kissed them, and got the blankets and pillows, and laid the down as he made sure Valerie got comfortable. Then he laid down next to her, and offered to rub her back, which she gratefully appreciated. Soon both were out for the night. 


The alarm went off, and Dan was the first one up and moving. After his trip to the bathroom, he went out to the kitchen, got the coffee going, and started making breakfast. He had a bounce in his step. Valerie was going to have a baby! It was a miracle!


Valerie was next out of the bedroom. The smell of bacon hit her like a lioness getting a whiff of her prey. She looked down into Dan's eyes and smiled, then bent down to give him a kiss. That was something that she was still getting used to. Dan had always been so tall compared to her. Now it was reversed. And yet, he was still the same loving, caring man that she married.


The breakfast was delicious. Dan cleaned up while the girls finished getting ready for their day. The phone rang. It was a guy named Rich from work. He had paperwork to drop off with regards to Dan’s stock sale, and asked if it would be ok to stop by on the way into work. Dan said no problem.


Once the girls were ready, Dana was about to go out and wait for the bus, until she decided that she wanted to hug her parents. So Dan gave his girls a hug, which was a little awkward for him as he barely came up to the shoulders. But it made them all feel like a normal family.


Dana caught the bus, and Rich knocked on the door. Dan yelled into the bedroom to let Val know he was leaving, and once he placed the paperwork on the counter, followed his friend outside. 


They were talking briefly when the door opened and out came Valerie with something in her hand. She had Dan’s lunch bag, and wanted to make sure he had for work. Rich, who had met her years before, and remembered her being just over 5’, just stared blankly as she bent down to give her husband a kiss. 


Standing back up, she noticed it was Rich, and said hello with her usual warm smile. He just weakly said hello back, unable to take his eyes off of the tallest woman he had ever seen. 


Val said goodbye, and turned and got in her car to leave for work. Dan said to Rich that they should get going, but the man wasn't hearing a word spoken. Instead, his mind and eyes just watched the woman drive off.


Dana took her usual seat on the bus, sitting by herself. Actually, it was a three seat row, which helped, as it allowed her to sit more comfortably at an angle. Her friends would occasionally say hi, but what had started off as them thinking that Dana growing was cool, it soon became apparent that she would continue to do so, and that made them feel uncomfortable.


But Dana didn't mind. Matt would be waiting for her when the bus arrived, and that was what she cared about the most. She still couldn't get over the fact that he never said a word about it. It was like he just accepted it as natural, and he treated her like a lady.


Sure enough, the bus arrived and Matt was there. It was a beautiful early fall morning, and all the students decided to stay outside and enjoy the sunshine. However, Dana needed to get to her locker, and asked Matt if he wanted to join her. Matt couldn't have said yes fast enough, so they entered the nearly deserted hall. 


Dana had to crouch down to reach her locker, which was on the bottom row. As she was opening up the door, she told Matt that her mom was going to have a baby. She sounded so excited, and Matt was happy for her.


He just stood there while she was looking for what she needed. He said that it was going to be fun, her being a big sister, literally and figuratively. Dana looked up at him, and a smile came across her face. He made a joke! About her height! It made her feel more normal. 


She got what she needed, closed the door, and stood up, taking his hand and walking into the classroom. He asked her if she had a preference for a boy or girl, and Dana said it didn't matter to her. She was just hoping that the baby would be healthy.


They made their way to their desks, which were moved to the back. Since Dana was growing taller, she was blocking the vision of her classmates seated at the rear. So Matt asked the teacher if he could move his seat also. He wanted to be next to Dana.


Valerie parked her car, and bounded into the office. Bertha noticed the bounce in her step, and was curious. She approached the tall woman getting settled at her desk, and started a conversation that was mostly small talk at first.


Bertha commented on how well Valerie looked, and she told her boss thank you. Several other innocent topics were discussed, such as the weather, or the price of food. 


But ultimately, Val couldn't contain her excitement any longer. She had news, and asked Bertha to grab a chair.


Tiffany and Jeff were in another part of the office, when suddenly, they heard both women scream in loud voices. Thinking something was wrong, they rushed over to Valerie's desk, and saw tears of joy running down both women's faces.


They looked puzzled, and Val noticed. She looked at the young couple and announced that she was pregnant. Tiffany rushed to give her a hug, while Jeff told her congratulations. 


The mood in the office was suddenly brighter and more upbeat than usual. Bertha told Val that she didn't have to worry about needing any days off for Doctor appointments. It would be taken care of.


Val stood up and thanked her boss, and her friends. It had been a shock when she found out, but once that had worn off, the knowledge that another child was on the way became exciting to think about.


Bill had trouble falling asleep. His mom was pregnant. He was going to be a big brother again. He would be able to impart wisdom and knowledge, and act as a protector, like he had done for Dana.


But by the time the baby was born, Bill would be 19. That would be a very big age gap between them. Would his young sibling listen to anything he had to say? It just constantly played around in his mind.


Eventually, his thoughts turned to Donna, and once that happened, he was able to drift off to sleep. He dreamed a lot, and most of those were of the future, and what life might be like with her in it. 


He woke up in a fairly good mood. He showered, ate breakfast, and once he was fully ready, headed out of his dorm and towards Donna's. 


He gently knocked on her door, in case Lily was sleeping. Donna came out in shorts and a white top, and looked as beautiful as always. He gave her a kiss, said good morning, and escorted her to her first class. He knew she had grown taller, but with those eyes, and her personality, he didn't care. 


She was a very gentle soul, and cared deeply for people. He knew as much the day he met her. And her sense of humor was just like his. She was just special.


Chapter 8 DA chapter 21 by Twjr0228

Dan arrived home from feeling exhausted and drained. It wasn't from the job itself, but rather from his bosses and co-workers. He hadn't told anyone at his company about what was happening with Valerie and Dana, so when his friend from work came that morning, and saw Valerie, he spread the word as soon as he clocked in.


So as a result, very little was accomplished work wise. Instead, Dan spent most of his shift answering questions from his fellow workers. What started out as an amusing exercise, especially when seeing the guys reactions to his description of his wife, had become a tiresome drag by the time he clocked out, as it was all his work shift could talk about.


Valerie could see the look on his face, and came over to him, bending down to kiss him. She knew what his answer would be, but asked him how his day was. 


Dan stuck his tongue out at her and gave her raspberries. Then he proceeded to describe his day, and all the questions he was asked and answered. 


He could see a funny look come over Val’s face. He decided to immediately try to lighten the mood. He asked her if they should charge 10 dollars? 20 dollars? She didn't get his joke right away, then gave him a weak smile. He went up and hugged her, telling her that he loved her more than the day he married her. And then gave her a pat on her rear end.


Dana had come out of her room and gave her father a hug, telling him about her day, and how wonderful Matt was. Dan looked at his wife, who just gave him a wink, and went back to cooking dinner. 


Dinner was kind of subdued. Dana was still talking about Matt, while Dan could sense something was bothering Val. He kept reaching over to hold her hand, but it didn't seem to make a difference.


Once dinner was finished, the everything cleaned up, Dana grabbed the phone and went to her room, while Val told Dan that she had a headache, and wanted to make it an early night. He asked her if she wanted to talk about what was bothering her, but she said no.


So Val went to bed while Dan watched a little TV. He was thinking about how her mood had changed when he came home and described his day. He turned the TV off, and headed for his room, knocking on Dana’s door to remind her that it was time for bed.


Dan slid into bed next to Val, who was asleep. She had her back to him, so he decided to give her a rub. Since she had grown, there was much more of her to explore. He just whispered to her that he loved her.


Valerie woke up before the alarm. She had a terrible night of sleep. She had dreamed that she was walking down the street with Dan, only to stop and realize that he was gone, and that the people around her were pointing at her and laughing, calling her a freak. She had woken up at some point in the night with a little tear in her eye.


She walked into the ever shrinking bathroom, at least for her and Dana, and took a shower. She was thankful that Dan had installed a shower head with a hose, allowing her to maneuver the water all over her body without her having to crouch down.


The shower felt good, but she decided to get out and cook breakfast. She toweled off, put her robe back on. Dan had come in. He looked up at her, and asked her how she was feeling. Val finally opened up, breaking down in tears. He did his best to try and comfort her, until he had tears running down his cheek.


He kept telling her over and over how much he loved her, and he would always be there for her, and people love her because of her beautiful soul and personality. She had nothing to be ashamed about. She and the kids were his life. 


And then he buried his head in her chest, and she just lowered hers to rest on top of his, and they just hugged each other for what seemed like forever, until both had calmed down enough to look into each other's eyes, as if to silently say that they loved each other.


Valerie went out to the kitchen to cook while Dan took a shower. When he was dressed, he headed to the table. Dana was already up, and then she took her shower. 


Breakfast had a different vibe than dinner the night before. The talk Val and Dan had seemed to release the tension within Val, and she was back to making jokes. Dan smiled at both of the giant women sitting at the table with him, thankful that both hadn't changed on the inside.


Once breakfast was done, Val cleaned up and Dana quickly finished getting ready. Then, after saying goodbye to her parents, was out the door and at the bus stop, just as it was pulling up. She looked forward to seeing Matt's smiling face waiting for her at school. 


The bus ride couldn't end quickly enough for Dana. She had tuned out all the noise from the other students. Matt’s smile was all she could see, as the image danced around in her head. 


And soon enough, the bus pulled up. But instead of waiting for the other kids to exit first, she rushed out ahead of them, and saw Matt walking towards her, smile present on his face.


Another beautiful day, and with most of the students hanging outside, enjoying the sunshine, Dana went to her locker, with Matt by her side. With her growing to 7’ in height, the bottom row locker would have been impossible to access if the hallway was filled with students. It was just easier for her, and Matt didn't seem to mind.


They asked each other how they were doing, and both replied the same; they were doing great! Dana told him that she would be getting dropped off and picked up by her mom the next day, as they were moving into a new place, so her address would be changing. Matt offered his services for the move, but she told him that everything was going to be packed up while she was at school, and everything would be moved by professionals.


Dana crouched down to get to her locker, when Matt asked a question that made her stop and think. Would she be going out for the girls’ basketball team?


Dana hadn't given it any thought, but Matt said that it might help if she had an activity to direct her energy towards. She was tall, really tall, and it would help keep her active. 


She stood up and looked down into his eyes. He added that he thought it would be really cool to watch her play, and it would be even cooler to practice with her, as he flashed a warm smile. 


She thought about his suggestion, and the more it ran around in her head, the more she liked the idea. She always wanted to join an after school activity group, and with her new size, it might be really fun. 


She told Matt that she really liked the idea, and would probably try out for the team when it was time. Matt thought it was fantastic that she was going to do it, and told her that he would be there for all her games.


Dana just looked down into his eyes, and she knew he meant every word he said. He looked up at her and suggested that they should go for a pizza one night to celebrate. She just continued to look at Matt, then, without thinking, bent down and gave him a kiss, which took him by surprise. 


Dana stood up to her full height and apologized to Matt, who was still trying to wrap his head around what just happened. He smiled up at her, and told her that she had nothing to apologize for. And he took her hand, and led her to their classroom. Both were walking on air.



Valerie came to work in a much better mood. Her little vent session with Dan had just released emotions that she didn't realize that were bubbling under the surface. But it was something that she obviously needed, as she looked at life with more optimism than usual.


Bertha, Tiffany and Jeff were already in the office when Val walked through the door. Immediately, the three of them gravitated to her, and the three talked like old friends. 


Bertha had brought up the unspoken elephant in the room, Val’s growth. She was curious as to how Val’s husband felt, as it must be a shock to him.


Val looked at her and said he was ok with it. In fact, he felt about this tall to her, and brought up her hand to just above her breast, and laughed. It was a joke that let them know that Dan had accepted what was happening, and that Valerie was at peace with the events occuring.


Tiffany asked her about Dana. Val said that she was the same happy child that she had always been, just a lot taller than before. Then she brought up Matt, and said that she may have to have that mother/daughter talk sooner rather than later.


In fact, Val secretly hoped that was the case, as it reinforced the feeling of normalcy that helped them get through what was happening.


Val reminded Bertha that she needed off the following day, as they were moving. In fact, a professional packing company was there now to box everything that they were taking with them. Dan had ordered new furniture, and was having the bathroom adjusted in size, which she really thought was a special touch from her husband. 


Her boss said it was taken care of, and if she needed an extra day off, just let her know. Val thanked her and gave her co-workers a hug, saying that they were her second family, and the three of them were special to her.


Bill hadn't seen Donna at all during the day. He tried several times to call her, but everything went to voicemail. He was extremely curious as to where she was, and more importantly, extremely concerned that she wasn't suffering, or in any kind of trouble. 


Just as the last afternoon class started, and Bill took his seat, a vision of beauty walked through the door. It was Donna, and the sight of her instantly raised his spirits and put his mind at ease. 


Taking the seat next to him, she gave him a quick kiss, as he asked if everything was ok. She told him yes. She had told her parents about her growing, and they immediately came up and took her to the hospital for tests. Everything had come back normal, except for an odd growth protein in her blood. A second test confirmed that it was natural, but usually only seen during puberty. But she was healthy.


Bill smiled and held her hand. He informed her that due to emergency work on the football field, the team and the cheerleaders were going to have practice in the gym starting at 4:00pm. 


Practice went smoothly, as long as Bill kept his mind on football, and not Donna’s increasingly statuesque figure. He could also notice several of his teammates sneaking glances at her. She looked so beautiful as the sun shone through the top of the gym. He couldn't wait to take her to dinner afterwards.


Once practice was over, they met in the middle of the gym, and gave each other a kiss, and confirmed plans for the night. Then a final kiss, and both went to get showers. That evening couldn't come fast enough.





Chapter 9 DA chapter 22 by Twjr0228
Author's Notes:

I would encourage readers to check out my DeviantArt page (Gentlegiant1970) as I have rendered certain scenes within a chapter.

Dan had finally come home just after Val and Dana finished dinner. It pained him not to be able to sit down and enjoy that time with them, but unfortunately, he found it necessary. There was a lot to be done.


He had left work around 10. He stopped by the building that was being renovated into their new home. He was given a tour. Dan was very impressed. His friend had scaled everything to Dan’s specifications. Nice high ceilings and door frames. A kitchen that had a high ceiling plus was extra wide would be perfect for Val. And the bedrooms. Except for Bill’s, which wasn't as wide as the others, were perfect, as was the bathroom and shower. He knew Val and Dana would both love it.


His friend said that they had one or two more small things to take care of, but otherwise they were pretty much finished. Dan let his friend know that he had delivery guys coming at 1pm to bring and set up the new furniture, and lay down carpets. The contractor looked at his friend and said they would be done by then. 


The two shook hands. He handed all keys to the new locks to Dan, as well as an official seal from the city stating that the building was now residential, as well as meeting all specs of the city housing code. The Johnsons were good to go. 


Next for Dan was a visit to his realtor. He provided the agent with all relevant documents as to the worthiness and upkeep of the house, all inspection documents and pest control paperwork. He officially put his house on the market. It was to be sold fully furnished. He and the girls were only taking what was most important to them. Everything else was staying with the house.


After that was completed, Dan drove to an auto dealer. He had driven Val’s old car, and since it was already paid off, sold it to the owner for just below market value. Finally done with his running around, he took a cab back home, and walked through the door just as the girls started cleaning up.


He stood on the tops of his toes and tried to give Val a kiss, finding himself unable to accomplish his goal. It was only when she bent down was the kiss completed. He took his nose and rubbed hers, flashing her a smile. 


Dana had watched him struggling to kiss her mom, so she automatically bent down so Dan could kiss her on the cheek, as he asked her about her day. He immediately regretted it, as Dana could talk only about Matt. He looked at Val, who smiled and said he did ask, so Dan patiently listened to his daughter talk about a boy that he had suspected was more special to her than even she realized.


Dan heated up a plate, mother and daughter sat in the living room talking. Dana had brought up that she had given Matt a kiss. She didn’t know why she did, it just happened. But afterwards, she found that she didn’t regret it at all.


Valerie looked at her daughter, and reminded her that she was only twelve. Dana said that she would be thirteen the following year. Mother looked at daughter and said that she needed to rephrase the statement. She and Matt were only twelve. 


Val asked Dana how Matt truly felt about her and her growing. She told her mom that he hadn’t mentioned it at all. In fact, he didn’t seem to be bothered by it. 


Val casually mentioned that he did seem really laid back, and seemed to be even keeled. Dana’s eyes lit up and said that he always meets her when she gets off the bus with a smile. Val just gently reminded her to take it slow, because with her growing, plus her hormones still in gear, she may find herself not thinking straight.


Dana said she understood, then brought up the idea her teacher had suggested earlier, that he wanted to bring in a biologist to lead a class discussion on what was happening to her. Val asked her how she felt about that, and Dana replied that her classmates are friendly, but the act like she had a disease, and they were afraid to catch it. She thought it would help her class better understand what was going on, and Val said she should do it.


Dan had finished eating, complimenting the girls on a delicious meal. Dana gave him a hug, and went to her room to do her homework, leaving her mom and dad alone in the living room.


Dan told Val that he had stopped by the new place, and felt really confident that she and Dana would love the new house. He described the high ceilings and taller door frames, plus the bigger kitchen and bathroom. 


Val seemed really excited about his description of the place, and gave him a kiss, thanking him for handling all of those things. Dan looked at her and said that it was necessary, but then turned a little serious, saying that they needed to talk about something. Val became serious also. 


Dan brought up Dana, and the fact that since she was getting taller, they would have to make a decision soon about what to do with her schooling. She was going to outgrow her surroundings, and it would then become a case of either finding a new school, or having her stay home and do it virtually.


Val heard what Dan had said, and her first reaction was how would Dana handle not being around Matt. Although they were both only twelve, he seemed to keep her grounded, and gave her normalcy in her life. It would affect her as much as doing classes from home. There were no good answers. Val and Dan decided to try and make an appointment with the school superintendent to discuss the situation.


They decided to watch TV, then make it an early night. Tomorrow would be hectic, and both wanted to get a good night’s sleep. But before they went, Dan produced a folder, and gave it to Val. Curious, she opened it up. It was for an online clothing company that catered specifically to exceptionally tall people. They had sent a measuring device with instructions on how to use it, and then they would pick out the style they wanted, and the items would be sent. And they would be adjustable, meaning quick alterations would allow them to be used for longer periods of time. 


Val gave her husband another kiss, whispering thank you in his ear. So they made their way to the bedroom, and took their familiar position on the floor. 


The alarm went off, and Val and Dan stirred. It was moving day. She hopped into the shower, while he knocked on Dana’s door to get her up and going. Once Val was done, Dan was next, followed by their daughter. 


Val was going to drop Dana off at school, then go grocery shopping. Dan gave her the key to the new house, and said that the movers, and the realtor, should be there at 8am. There wasn’t a lot to bring, as compared to other families, as they were leaving all furniture and appliances, opting for brand new ones. Clothes that didn’t fit were being left, as well as the TVs. 


The three ate a quick breakfast, and then mother and daughter were off to school, leaving Dan to do a final quick check, to make sure nothing was being overlooked. 


Promptly at 8, both the movers and the agent showed up. Dan instructed the guys on what was going, and gave them the address to the new house. He gave the agent a thorough tour of the house, answering all her questions. She was very impressed with the place, and gave her opinion on what it would sell for. 


Dan was agreeable, but reiterated that if she needed to take less money to complete the deal, then she should. He just needed the property off his hands.


The realtor further toured the property on her own. Dan gave her the keys, and once the moving van was loaded, led the guys to the new house.


Dan and the movers arrived at the same time as Valerie. She had done a decent shopping, but was still thinking about all the people, especially the men, who just stared at her. She was now 7’2”, with a proportional body. She never considered herself sexy, but she couldn’t convince the guys at the store otherwise. 


Dan helped her bring groceries in though a side door, while the men unloaded the van through the front. Val glanced at the kitchen, and immediately noticed how spacious it was compared to the old one. 


Once groceries were put away, Val and Dan sat on the new couch, which was much taller than the old one. In fact, Val found her feet dangling slightly above the floor, while Dan’s were nowhere near the floor. They just held hands as the movers brought the last item in, and once Dan signed the bill, they were gone, leaving the two of them alone. 


Dan offered to give Val the tour, but she just wanted to relax for a bit. Sitting with her husband in a quiet house, alone, was enough to relax her, and be thankful that of all those potential Romeos that she came across in high school, it was Dan who stole her heart. Dan, who always put her and the kids first. Dan, the love of her life.


With her mom dropping her off at school, Dana got there earlier than usual. In fact, she got there before Matt, allowing her to wait for him to get off the bus for once.


Matt’s bus pulled up, and when he exited and saw Dana waiting for him, he was a little puzzled at first, but then remembered that she had gotten a ride to school. So he gave her a hug, and walked her to her locker. 


Dana got the things she needed, and both of them headed to the classroom. Dana spotted Mr Jenkins sitting at his desk, so she went up to him and told him that she wanted to have the class discussion after all. Mr Jenkins got an excited look in his eyes, and said that they would have it last period on Friday, as he thanked his student for giving her permission.


The rest of the morning was ho hum, although all of Dana’s teachers had set up a table and chair for her to sit in, as they realized that the desks had become too small for her to sit comfortably. She appreciated the gesture, as it allowed her to stretch her now “mile” long legs. 


Lunch time came, and Dana and Matt grabbed their food and a table. While eating, Dana asked him if her growing so much taller than him bothered him.

Matt looked at her for a few seconds, then said that when he came to the school in the middle of the previous year, she was the only one who showed him true, genuine kindness and friendship. And that made her special in his eyes. And it didn't matter to him if she was two feet tall, or a hundred feet tall. She was still the same person as she was when they first met, and that made her special in his eyes. And he flashed her his warmest smile.


Dana felt like crying. No boy had ever said such beautiful things to her, and it made her heart skip a beat or two. She smiled back at him.


Bill and Donna were walking along the most pristine beach that either of them had ever seen. White sand, blue water, warm breeze, it was perfect. And the perfect time for Bill, as he got on his knee and looked up to see Donna with the glow of the sun directly behind her, making it appear to him that he was looking at the most beautiful angel that God had ever created. 


He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a box. He slowly brought it up to be level with his chest, and started to open it. However, as the box was opening, a loud ringing started in his ear. He tried to ignore it, as Donna acted as though she didn't hear anything.


But the ringing persisted. He cursed the noise, and then his eyes opened. His alarm was going off. It put him in a foul mood. The most wonderful dream that he ever had was ruined by a clock. Just his luck. But he needed to get going. Chemistry class was first, and the professor didn't tolerate tardy students, even if they were the university’s star quarterback.


Bill glanced over at Ray's bunk. Empty as usual. Ray had hooked up with the center of the girls’ basketball team, Shirley, who was just his type, a 6’11” girl with dark hair. He was ‘scared’ by the thought of them marrying and having children, as who knew how tall they would be. He laughed at the images running through his head.


But he quickly ate, showered, and dressed, and was on his way to Donna's room with time to spare. Bill gently knocked, and the door opened, and out came Donna and Lily.

 

Bill said good morning to Lily, and then gave Donna a kiss. It had been a while since he saw Lily, so when he noticed that the top of her head was just below his chin, it was a little jarring. He had seen Donna every day, so he had gotten so used to her growing that he hardly noticed it. But Lily's was different. It was almost shocking. But they both said goodbye to her as they headed off to Chem class.


Chapter 10 DA Chapter 23 by Twjr0228

Dan and Valerie were still relaxing on the sofa, talking about Bill and Dana. He thought that Bill was handling the changes that were happening with his mother and sister with maturity,


Val added Donna to the mix, which puzzled Dan. She reminded her husband that Donna, the girl Bill was sweet on, was also growing. ‘Growing?’ was asked with a widening of the eyes. She smiled and shook her head, asking him if he had paid attention when they took the two of them to dinner after the game.


Dan said that he was just chatting with Bill, reminding him to be a gentleman around Donna, and to keep protection on him at all times. He hadn't really paid attention to what the girls were chatting about.


It was nearly 1:30pm when the two of them realized that neither had lunch, so Valerie went into the kitchen and put a frozen pizza in the oven. While it was in the oven, Dan took the opportunity to give his wife a tour of the house.


Val loved the layout, especially the kitchen. Nice high ceilings and wide areas made it no longer feel like a bread box. She had room to stand straight up, and enough width to allow both mother and daughter to stand next to each other without feeling like packed sardines.


Same as the bedroom and bathroom. Val just loved what she saw. She bent down and gave Dan a passionate kiss, and he looked at her, and then the bed, but the timer for the pizza went off, signifying that lunch was ready. 


Disappointed, they went back into the kitchen. Dan opened up the box with the plates, while Val pulled the pizza from the oven, then cut it into slices. She looked at the clock, and realized that she would have to hurry her meal, as it was close to the time that she would have to pick up Dana from school.


Once Val ate and left, Dan made his way back into the kitchen. He put the plates and bowls in the cabinet, but only on the bottom two shelves. Everything else would have to be placed on the top shelf, and since the were higher up than normal, they were out of his reach. Val and Dana would be responsible for that aspect.


He next put the silverware away, and as he was in the middle of that, he realized that he had forgotten to do one thing; order bigger silverware for the girls. So he pulled out his computer, searched, and found what he was looking for. After clicking the place order button, he went back to the living room.


Dana ran through the door, excited about the new house. Val followed, and she gave her daughter the tour. It was fairly quiet, except when Dan heard his daughter yell about how much more room they had, which caused him to smile to himself.


With the excitement of the move still around, Dan decided Asian was what they were ordering for dinner. And once dinner was over, Dana grabbed the phone, and went to her room to call Matt to tell him all about the house.


Around 10, Dan and Valerie couldn’t keep their eyes open. It had been a long day, and once the buzz had faded, exhaustion took over. Valerie appreciated the fact that she could now sleep in a bed again, as the one Dan got had plenty of room for her. 


Within minutes, both were out cold, and both enjoyed a solid night of uninterrupted sleep. Val woke up about an hour before the alarm to use the bathroom, and when she laid back down, it caused Dan to stir. He just laid up next to her, placing his leg over hers, while they held each other’s hand as she ran her fingers through his hair.


Just looking at her husband, and realizing all the things that he had done for his family, made Val feel like crying. She knew that, with the way the house was set up, he would be sacrificing his comfort for her and Dana’s well being. It just made her love him even more.


Valerie had trouble getting her daughter moving for school. Dana didn’t finish talking to Matt until about 10:30, then realized that she forgot about her homework. So it was sometime after one am that she finally got to bed.


Both mom and dad noticed that their daughter wasn’t her usual chipper self, just looked at each other and smiled. They correctly guessed that she got to bed really late, and with an early morning, it led to a living, breathing zombie joining them at the breakfast table.


Val showered, followed by Dana, and Dan was last. He was still getting ready when the girls left. Val would drop Dana off, then go to work. Mom tried to engage her daughter in conversation, but was only getting one word answers in return. So the last part of the drive school was in silence.

 

Val pulled up to the school, and before Dana got out, gave her a piece of paper and asked her to drop it off at the principal’s office. It would let the school know what Dana's new address would be, as well as letting them know that she would be getting a ride to and from permanently.


Dana watched her mom drive off, then went to her locker, and then the office. When she came back outside, Matt was already waiting for her. And he noticed that she looked tired, very tired. He looked up at her and wanted to know why he wasn't invited to the party in mock outrage.


She looked at him and said that with the move and talking to him, she had forgotten about the history paper that was due until it was time for bed. She gave him a tired smile.


Matt took her hand and told the giant girl that she might be too tired to find her way to class, so he would be her guide, as he smiled. It caused Dana to laugh, and they entered the room and sat down.


They sat for a bit in silence, until Matt said he guessed her house was big? His dry, understated tone made her chuckle, as she held out her two hands, saying that she moved into a house this big. That perked up the mood, and Dana felt more alert than she had earlier. Matt's company was just what she needed to perk up.



Valerie was the first person in the office. She got the coffee going, and ordered breakfast sandwiches to be delivered for her co-workers. She had a pile of work to start going through, and she set about it feeling really happy. 


Bertha was the next one in. Despite her tough looking exterior, she had proved to be a worker's boss. If anyone needed any time off, she would always make sure they got it, even if it meant giving up a day that she wanted. 


Val saw Bertha enter, and said hi. The boss came over, and without anyone else present, asked Val how she felt about her growth spurt. 


Val looked at her, and said it was tough at first. She didn't know how or why it was happening to her and her daughter, but because Dan had absolutely been a rock of support for the both of them, it made it bearable. 


Val turned the question around on her boss. Bertha said that she had gotten so used to being the tallest in the office, man or woman, that it was jarring to see someone who was bigger. But she said what helped more than anything was that she didn't change as a person, which really could have caused problems.


The women just laugh about it like old friends. By then, Tiffany and Jeff had come in. And they immediately hovered around Val’s desk. Val stood up and gave them all a hug, and Tiffany asked about her new house.


Val’s eyes lit up as she actually described what Dan had accomplished. She explained about the old warehouse he bought and had converted, and about how much more room she and her daughter had.


By now, Jeff’s eyes were wide. His grandfather was a house builder, and anything that had to do with the construction, remodeling, or renovation of a building or property, always fascinated him. He had asked Val several questions that she couldn't answer, since Dan handled everything. But she mentioned that maybe she could invite them over for dinner and drinks on a Friday night. Everyone seemed to like that idea.


Bill was in his room getting ready when there was a knock on the door. His roommate Ray, in a rare time that he was there, answered. He informed Bill that Donna was there, as she entered. He was just about ready. They kissed. They had a date for later on.


Donna looked at both guys, and suggested that Ray and Shirley join them for a double date. Bill was hesitant at first, but she took control of the conversation, letting him know that she was in charge. Ray agreed, and the time was set for 7pm.


Bill was a little disappointed, as he was hoping for an evening alone with Donna, but she had already asked Ray, so there was nothing he could do. But the more he thought about it, the more he warmed up to the idea, as it would allow the girls to get to know each other better.


A fairly easy day of classes was followed by a hard, final practice before Saturday’s game. It would be the last one, before they had 4 straight on the road, and Bill was in top form. 


When practice was over, he rushed into the shower, then put on clean clothes, and he and Ray waited for the girls outside their building. Sure enough, both girls arrived at the same time. 


They had never been introduced, so Ray did the honors. Awkward at first, both girls ended up complimenting each other. Donna told Shirley that she looked like a fashion model, with her height and beautiful face. And that made the taller girl laugh, because she was going to say the same thing about her. Both chuckled at that. 


Seeing that Donna was the same height as Bill, Shirley told her that it was neat to meet a tall girl who didn't play basketball. Ray said that if she thought Donna was tall, then she should meet Bill’s mother and sister. 


Shirley laughed, assuming that Ray was trying to be funny, but with no one else laughing, she looked at her boyfriend with a puzzled look. Ray said that he was serious, and Shirley looked down at Bill.


He gave her an awkward smile, and said that Ray was telling the truth. Shirley asked him how tall were they, and Ray interjected, saying that when he saw them Saturday, they were as tall as she was.


Shirley asked him how old his sister was, and Bill said 12. She asked him how tall was his father, and he replied 6’. Shirley thought that she entered a silly zone, with the guys playing the ultimate prank on her. But neither one gave any hint of pulling her leg. Ray told her that she should come to the game on Saturday. She could meet them. 


Shirley said ok, but it was said with a tone that was definitely curious in nature. She thought about what they both had told her, and she wanted to laugh, but was still trying to wrap her head around Ray’s description.


The four of them decided to walk to a burger place that was literally feet from the entrance of the college. They walked inside and found that they were the only ones there. They got their food, and just talked afterwards, mostly about Bill’s family. 


Chapter 11 DA chapter 24 by Twjr0228

Valerie picked Dana up from school, and both made it home before Dan. She decided that she was going to cook him steak for dinner. He had done so much for her and Dana, and yet never complained about anything. He had been a solid rock for the family. 


Dan walked through the door about an hour later, and he had a bemused look on his face. The warehouse was busy, but it seemed that the only thing anyone at work wanted to talk about was the giant lady known as Valerie. 


He had been a little frustrated at first, but it had become a source of pride. He was married to the most talked about woman in town. He smiled at the thought.


Dinner was absolutely delicious. Perfectly cooked steak, and Val rubbing her foot up and down his leg put Dan in the mood. Valerie liked the fact that with her legs so much longer than before, she could be more subtle in her actions.


Both looked at Dana, who looked like she could barely keep her eyes open. And she would have gone to bed right after the meal, but the always pesky math homework needed to be done. 


While they waited for Dana to finish her work and go to sleep, Dan made coffee for both him and Val. He sat at the end of the sofa and let her rest her now large feet on his lap, as he massaged them, helping to relax his wife. They talked about the appointment she had with her OB-GYN, and was both excited (she loved being a mom),and apprehensive (she didn't know if her growing would adversely affect the baby) about the visit.


Dan reassured her that everything would be fine. All she needed to do was relax, as stress would be more harmful than helpful. She appreciated his optimism, and suggested that they head for the bedroom. 


Val didn't have to tell her husband twice. Dan was up as soon as the words left her lips. He silently approached Dana’s door, and hearing nothing, went back out to the living room and gave his wife a thumbs up.


Val got up, and caught up to Dan quickly, as her now long strides made covering distances easier. 

She followed her husband into the bedroom, and the door was locked behind them. 


Val had undressed even before Dan had turned around. Looking up at the impossibly tall goddess standing naked before him, the sight of his wife actually made him weak in the knees. 


He gently approached the two beautiful breasts that were just below his eyes, and tenderly placed his lips on her right one, while massaging the other one with such a deft touch that it caused Val to moan. 


She gently guided her husband to the bed, and laid down, with him on top. But what had once been very comfortable and familiar positions were now foreign and awkward due to Val’s new size. They felt like two virgins making love for the very first time, gently nudging one another into a more comfortable spot. 


But eventually, they figured out where Dan needed to be, and before they knew it, built up passion had been released, freeing both of them from agony.

Dan held Val in his arms as they told one another how much they loved them. And both drifted off into a deep sleep.


The alarm went off and both got up. Dan headed for the shower, while Val got Dana going, and started preparing breakfast. Dan finished fairly quickly, and so met his girls in front of the island in the middle of the kitchen.


With the much higher ceiling, and with them being able to stand up straight, he finally got to see them at their full height. It was impressive. Val finished cooking and they sat down to eat. 


Once the meal was over, Valerie reminded her daughter that she was going to drop her off a little early, as she had a Drs appointment first thing. Dan said he would clean up while the girls got ready. Val bent down to give him a kiss, and Dana did the same, before the two of them walked out the door. Dan thought about how lucky he was to have two wonderful girls in his life.


Val waved goodbye to Dana as she exited the van, then drove straight to Dr Marcus’ office. Even at that time of the morning, she made very good time, arriving about 20 minutes early.


She went inside, noticing that she soon would have to start ducking her head as she went through the doorway. Carol Marcus, the Dr’s wife, was also his receptionist, and a long time friend of Val’s.


But when she heard the door open, she looked up and saw the biggest person she had ever seen. It took her a few seconds to realize that it was Val standing in front of her. 


Valerie kept trying to say hi to her friend, but Carol’s mind was too focused on the size of her friend to even hear the words. Finally, Carol's brain overcame the shock of seeing her formerly small friend now the size of a giantess standing there, to weakly say hello. 


She reflexively handed a clipboard to Val so that she could verify her insurance information, and once the clipboard was handed back to, disappeared. Thirty seconds later, she returned, with her husband following. 


Dr Marcus had the same reaction as his wife. Standing before him was a lady that not three months before stood a little over five feet, but no longer. All the staring made Val a little uncomfortable.


Dr Marcus noticed Val’s look, and immediately apologized for being so rude. He explained that it wasn't everyday that a woman who was as tall as she was walked through the door. 


He immediately brought Val back. He apologized for the state of the exam room, saying that they were reorganizing the office, and he meant to come in over the weekend and take care of it, but something had come up. Val told him that it was ok as he pulled out a notepad, and asked a series of questions. 


First and foremost, was there an explanation for her growth? Val said that her family doctor believed it to be a side effect of the vaccine. That piqued Dr Marcus’ curiosity. He told her that they were finding out about the unknown effects of the shot, but that was the first he heard about it causing a person to grow.


Val told him that she twice had blood work, and twice they found a compound from the vaccine had merged with a protein from the pituitary gland. It was the only thing that made sense.


The doctor asked her about her symptoms as it related to her pregnancy, and Val explained how she felt the weekend before, and how her husband suggested that she get tested for the virus, as there were several cases of vaccinated people getting sick from the disease.


But all the tests came back negative. That was when the doctor decided to do a pregnancy test. It came back positive, so she ran another one, which came back positive as well.


Dr Marcus was silent as he wrote everything down. Looking at Val, he said that it was time to get her vitals. 


Blood pressure, pulse, and temperature were all normal. He asked her to step on the scale. 230lbs. He couldn't get her height, as the rod on the scale stopped at 84 inches. So he pulled a tape measure out of his desk, asked Val to stand straight with her back against the wall, pulled up a chair, and stepped on that in order to position the tape measure so that it was even with her head.


88 inches. 7’4”. Dr Marcus just looked at the numbers. Three months ago, 62 inches, now, 88. He just shook his head. Now to do his exam. He asked Val to lay on the exam chair. But she was too big for it, unable to get comfortable. Dr Marcus suggested that she hold her legs out as straight as she could, and he would support them with his shoulders.


Dr Marcus was only a man about 5’6”, but had no other options. Val did as requested, and even though he struggled with the size and weight of her legs, was able to complete his exam. However, it had been too uncomfortable for Val. The doctor struggled with her size, which caused her lower back to ache.


Everything was normal. But it also gave him an idea. Dr Marcus asked Val if he could examine her scalp. A puzzled look came over her face, until he explained that sometimes if there is an issue with the pituitary gland, lumps could develop on the head. He just wanted to make sure. She agreed.


So Val stood up, and Dr Marcus pulled over a wooden chest, standing on it to do his exam. However, he was unable to reach the top of her head, no matter how hard he tried.


He suggested that Val sit down in the chair, and he was able to reach the top, but not without standing on his toes. But everything was normal. He wrote down some instructions, which basically said to eat healthy, get enough sleep, and to not push herself.


The exam was over. Val thanked the doctor, and he told her that if she had any issues or problems, she was to call him. Val said ok, then got in her car and drove home.


Dana arrived at school earlier than she had been. In fact, very few students were even there, so she went to her locker. Matt wouldn't be arriving for another 10 minutes. She found out that if he wasn't there, she felt lost. She couldn't explain it. 


With nothing better to do, she went to her classroom. Mr Jenkins was at his desk. Spotting Dana, he came up to her and asked if she still wanted to do the class discussion.


Dana told him yes. She was actually looking forward to it, as it would be really cool. Mr Jenkins explained that the gentleman leading the talk was Dr Bell, who taught molecular biology at the college. He also told her that he talked to Mrs Cain, her math teacher, and she would be leaving class 15 minutes early. She would come back to the classroom, where Dr Bell would explain to her everything that would happen. 


Dana said that she wouldn't miss it for the world, thanked Mr Jenkins, then went to greet Matt at the bus. Once he exited, he saw where she was, and met her. She greeted him by bending down and kissing him on his cheek. She was so happy to see him. 


They walked to the classroom. Dana told him everything Mr Jenkins had explained to her. Matt could hear the excitement in her voice. He was happy for her.


But Dana found the day dragging. No matter when she looked at a clock, it only seemed to be 10 minutes later than when she last checked. She had nervous anticipation. 


Finally, it was time for her to leave math class, and head to her homeroom. Walking in, she saw a man who looked young. She said hi, and introduced herself. Dr Bell was stunned. He almost couldn't believe that a twelve year old girl was the tallest human being that he had ever met, and she was standing right in front of him.


He quickly regained his senses, and introduced himself, and started to go over what he would be discussing, when he felt his neck muscles start to cramp up. He tried to ignore the pain, but being only 5’7”, he found it too uncomfortable to just stand there and look up that high.


He asked Dana if she would feel uncomfortable or have a problem if he brought over a chair and stood on it in order to talk to her. She said that she was ok with that, so Dr Bell brought a chair over, stepped on it, turned around, and found himself still shorter than Dana by an inch or two. But he wouldn't have to bend his neck, which he felt grateful for.


He then asked her about her growth. Dana said that it started after her and her family got the vaccine. She had blood work done twice, and both times, there was a compound from the formula merged with a protein from the pituitary gland found. Her doctor said that was the reason she and her mom were growing.


That stunned Dr Bell. Mr Jenkins told him about Dana, but not about her mom. He asked her how tall her was her mom, and she replied that she was about an inch taller. He asked about other family members, and Dana said that her dad and brother weren't affected.


Even with his brilliant mind, Dr Bell was blown away by what Dana was telling him. Normal sized father and son, giant mother and daughter. He didn't believe in fantasy or anything like that, but her was a twelve year old girl next to him, and he had to stand on a chair so he could almost be eye level with her.


He asked her if he could measure her, and Dana said sure. Dr Bell pulled out a tape measure, and got his number 87 inches. 7’3”. Incredible. And there were no signs of abnormal growth. No excessive growth around her limbs. She was growing like it was the most natural thing in the world. 


Now he was starting to regret holding the discussion, because for the first time in his life, science couldn't provide the answers.


Bill and Donna were going out on another double date with Ray and Shirley. They would have to make it early, as Bill needed to be back by 9:00pm. That was when team coaches and managers performed bed checks.


At some point during the morning, Donna suggested that they invite Lily and her friend Ted. Bill didn't know that Lily had been seeing anyone, but agreed. 


Ray and Bill were waiting outside the girls’ dorm building when a short guy with glasses walked up to them and introduced himself as Ted Knight. The two roommates looked at each other and realized that he must be Lily’s date. Both shook his hand and introduced themselves.


The three guys were chatting when Shirley joined them. She wore a yellow dress, and looked ravishing. Ray gave her a kiss, and complimented her. She blushed, then realized that Ted was starting at her. She looked at him, and he quickly turned his head. He had never seen a girl that tall before, so there wasn't anything sexual about his staring.


Shirley figured as much, and introduced herself to the small man. She figured that he couldn't have been any taller than 5’3”-5’4”, and gave the impression that he was totally harmless. 


Before long, Donna and Lily joined them. Shirley was smooching with Ray and didn't notice that Donna was now an inch taller than Bill, who was smooching with Donna, and never noticed that Lily was about 3 inches taller than him. 


They decided on a quick dinner and movie. Donna made a point of letting everyone know that Bill had to be tucked into bed by 9, winking at him. Bill smiled and shook his head. He absolutely loved her sense of humor. 


Dinner was delicious, but the movie sucked. Too boring. Bill thought that rom-coms had more action.  But it allowed all the couples to make out in a dark theater. 


The movie ended. Bill look at a clock on the wall, 8:30. He needed to get back. Last thing he needed was to break team rules, and be suspended for the game. So it was say goodnight to Donna, and then off to his room.


But Donna wanted to spend a few more minutes with him, and gave him a kiss. This caused the others to do the same. Three couples, all kissing in the hallway.


Bill smiled at Donna, said goodbye, and patted her rear end as he ran off to his dorm, entering the door at 8:59, just before the QBs coach knocked on the door. Crisis averted.


Chapter 12 DA Chapters 25, 26, 27 by Twjr0228

Dan, Valerie, Dana and Matt took their seats in the stadium. Everyone was staring at the girls, which made them feel a little awkward. But soon, their attention turned to the football team coming out of the tunnel, and soon, the game was underway.


Ray and Shirley were late getting to the game, and had to sit near the top row. She scanned the crowd, hoping to see the tall women that she had heard about, but with the stadium near capacity, it was impossible.


Bill Johnson played an absolutely flawless game. Throwing for three touchdowns and running for two others, he cemented his status as a Heisman contender, which was unheard of for a freshman.


The clock struck zero, and Lexicon University had its first 3-0 start to a season in school history. Bill was interviewed by the school paper, and took pictures with the fans.


The Johnsons had made their way to the field, as did Ray and Shirley. Bill gave everyone a hug, and eventually Donna joined him. When his roommate and his girlfriend joined up, Shirley was speechless. 


She was 6’11”, but the two girls there towered over her, which was something that never happened to her before. She felt small, and unfamiliar sensation, and felt like going back to her room. It wasn't until Ray introduced her to Valerie and Dana, and the older woman gave her a hug, that her mood improved. 


She looked at Bill, 6’3”, and saw that he looked like a little boy next to them, yet it never seemed to bother him. He was just talking about the game, and about Donna, and did so naturally. 


Shirley noticed Donna was now a couple of inches taller than Bill, which she didn't understand how that could be possible. People just don't grow. She wanted to ask Valerie how she got so tall, but knew she would feel like an idiot for doing so.


Bill looked at her, and saw the confusion on her face, so he turned and looked up at his mom, and asked her to explain what was going on with her and Dana.


Valerie explained everything, which Shirley didn't understand. Side Effects from the vaccine should have been aches, a fever, and the chills. It wasn't supposed to make someone grow. But there they were, standing in front of her, both taller. And yet, very feminine. It almost gave her a slight headache


The ride home was bittersweet for Valerie. Her baby boy had gone off to college, and she could see him every week. Now, his next four games were going to be away, so she wouldn't see him for a month. It really dampened the mood on an otherwise great weekend. 


Dan mentioned to Val that Bill and Donna made a beautiful couple. She agreed, while also pointing out that Ray and Shirley also were a cute couple. Dan, noticing Dana and Matt in the back seat, signaled with his head that Val should look towards the rear. She did, and told her husband that their daughter was too young for anything. Dan smiled, and said she should tell that to the kids in the back.


It was after midnight when they returned home. Dana said goodnight and went right to her room. Dan and Valerie were feeling tired themselves, and once the house was locked up and the lights off, saw them heading to the bedroom. 


Dan was up at the crack of dawn. He looked over at the still sleeping goddess next to him, and thought about how beautiful she was. She may have towered over him, but she was as beautiful now as she was on the day he married her. 


Dan got up and walked to the kitchen, getting the coffee maker going. He sensed someone behind him. It was Val. He looked up at her and asked if she was alright. She said yes, she just didn't think she could sleep any more. 


Dan suggested she sit on the sofa, and he would bring her a cup of coffee. She smiled and bent down and gave him a kiss, patting his rear end at the same time. 


Dan brought the coffee. He sat down, and then told Val to put her feet on his lap and he would massage them again. She did as requested, enjoying the sensation. Dan always knew how to hit the spots that caused her pleasure. It was one of the things she loved about him.


Soon they were joined by Dana, who had come out and sat next to her mother. The three just sat there, not saying a word and just enjoying the silence. They rarely got an opportunity like the one they had at the moment, and weren't going to waste it.


Dan absolutely enjoyed a tremendously boring Sunday. With the new house finished and occupied, he felt a sense of relief knowing that if he did anything, it was because he wanted to, not because he had to. Stress free was what the doctor ordered.


Val and Dana had to order more clothes, plus a new pair of glasses. They took the measuring tool and wrote down their numbers, then picked out the outfits that appealed to them. 


Once that was finished, Dan and Val sat down and ordered groceries online. Even though she had gone shopping the previous Wednesday, the girls were almost doubling the food intake of Dan due to their growth.


Dana grabbed the kitchen phone and went to her room. Dan looked up at his wife and wondered who she was going to talk to, as he winked at her. Valerie laughed, and said that it reminded her of the feelings she felt at that age. Dan raised an eyebrow and feigned hurt feelings that she liked a boy before they met in highschool. She bent down and gave him a kiss, saying that she only loved one man, and it was him. He patted her rear end and told her that he loved her too.


With the lazy day going by quickly, it was time for dinner. Valerie made spaghetti. It hit the spot. At a certain point, Dan casually mentioned Matt, and Dana took it from there. After what seemed like an hour, she finally stopped talking. It was time to clean up. Dan offered to take care of the dishes while Valerie did a couple loads of laundry.


The cleanup was done, and Dana said goodnight. She had to study for an upcoming test. Val and Dan relaxed, watching some TV. And when they were tired enough, they made their way to the bedroom.


Dawn came early. Dan was the first one up. He showered and put on a pair of shorts, then went out to the kitchen to start the coffee and breakfast. 


Soon he was joined by Valerie and Dana, who sat down at the island. Dan came over to give them a hug. Even sitting down, they were still taller than he was standing. It was something that he had gotten used to. He gave them a hug, and his wife a kiss, then went back to making breakfast. A meal with his two girls. It was a highlight of his day.


Dana exited the van, waving goodbye to her mom. She followed her new routine. She went to her new locker. School had finally given her one that she could stand up to access, or at least bend down without hurting her back. 


She had her session with Dr Bell, and the questions her classmates asked put her mind at ease. They had been avoiding her since she started growing, because they were afraid of making her feel awkward, which she appreciated. But she stressed that she was still the same person that she had always been. 


As for poor Dr Bell, he had come to the discussion ready to play the expert, but after talking with Dana, felt more like a freshman on his first day taking an advanced science class. He had no answers because he didn't understand the questions. He left the classroom with considerably less faith in science.


She got what she needed, then went out to wait for Matt’s bus. As the bus arrived, Matt could see the beautiful face of the tallest person in school waiting.

He bounded off the bus, and got to experience his new morning ritual, a kiss on the cheek from Dana. 


He took her much larger hand and led her to the classroom. But before he sat down, he realized that he had to use the bathroom. Dana realized that she needed to go also, and so both went downstairs to use the facilities.


Matt was done first. Dana found the stall that had been modified for her by the principal. She had the key to unlock the door to her stall, and she was the only one who could access it.


She met Matt in the hall, and they went up the stairs. Or at least Matt was. He realized that Dana was still at the bottom of the stairs, so he turned around and went back down to the third step, and asked her if anything was wrong. 


Dana just looked at him for a few seconds, then asked a surprising question. Did Matt think she was pretty? Matt looked at her kind of funny, as he didn't know where the question had come from. 


She repeated her question. Matt just looked up at her, and said that she was the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen. She could tell by the look in his eyes that he meant every word he just spoke. She had a little tear running down her cheek as she gave him a full kiss, which he enjoyed very much.


Valerie dropped her daughter off, then headed to work. She had thoroughly enjoyed the quiet Sunday that she got to spend with her husband and daughter. No visitors, no need to be anywhere. Just a nice, relaxing day spent at home.


When she got to the office, she saw Bertha, Tiffany and Jeff huddled together near her desk. She said hello to the three of them, then was surprised when they separated, and revealed a brand new, custom made desk scaled to her size. 


Valerie had a tear running down her cheek as she hugged the three of them, then sat down and got acclimated to the new furniture, as the three gathered around her and asked how she was feeling.


She replied that she was feeling really well, considering all that had been going on over the last couple of months. And she thanked them again for the desk. Bertha told her that they wouldn't be able to sleep at night forcing a pregnant giantess to keep using a small desk. And they all laughed at that.


Eventually, Valerie started to organize her desk, while Bertha and Tiffany were discussing something off to the side. However, Jeff was still fascinated by her description of the new house, and came to her desk to ask more questions about the structure.  


Even with her sitting down, she was still taller than him, but found his enthusiasm for the renovation project cute, and tried to answer his questions as best she could. She loved her co-workers, as they made her feel special. She considered asking Bertha to be Godmother to her baby. It was the least she could do.


On Saturday, Bill Johnson was the star quarterback of the football team, leading them to victory. On Sunday, Bill Johnson was a simple college student, desperately trying to get four assignments finished and turned in. They were due Friday, but with practice every day until Wednesday, and then flying to the away game on Thursday, it left him no time to work on them during the week. And, much to his chagrin, it left him no time for Donna on Sunday. 


He finally finished all his work close to 11pm. Exhausted, he fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of a very tall Donna carrying HIM over the threshold. He woke up, the dream still fresh in his mind, and found himself turned on by the thought. He was very surprised by that. But he quickly realized that if there were any girl in the world that he could choose to be taller than him, it would be her, with those beautiful eyes, perfect smile, sexy body. He gave himself goosebumps just thinking about it.


Since Monday was a half day, they decided to meet up at the ruins on campus around noon. And when he saw her walking towards him in a tight white dress, his knees nearly gave out. She was a sight to behold. 


They kissed, and Donna felt awkward having to bend her neck downward to kiss a guy who stood 6’3”. She figured that she must have been about 4 inches taller than Bill, but he didn't seem to mind.


Chapter 13 DA chapter 28 by Twjr0228

Valerie picked Dana up from school. She saw how happy she looked, and could guess why. She told her daughter that their new clothes came in, so when they got home, they could try them on. Dana was excited. She would have clothes that actually fit, and would last longer than the ones she and her mom currently wore.


They walked through the front door, and Val went into her bedroom to bring the clothes out, having stopped by the house before picking up her daughter.. There was a knock at the door. Dana went to answer.


It was a delivery man. He had a package for Dana Johnson, but when he saw the giant girl open the door, he nearly dropped the box due to shock. Shock at seeing the tallest person he had ever come across. He was 6’5”, but found himself dwarfed by the young looking girl at the door.


He was starting to regain his wits when Valerie joined them. Poor man, he nearly fainted at the sight of someone even taller. He just stood and stared at the two women in front of him, never hearing them ask if they could help him. 


After about the tenth time being asked, he automatically said he had a package for Dana Johnson. Val signed the receipt, and the man turned to leave, but stopped every couple of feet and looked back at the house, not sure what he just saw. 


He got back in his truck, pulled out and nearly got into a fender bender, due to the fact that he couldn't focus on driving. He needed to calm himself down, but the image of the two giantesses that he just met would forever be burned into his mind.


Dana opened the box. It was from Matt. He wrote that if Dana was ever feeling down, or overwhelmed, or scared, and he couldn't be there with her, he would give her something to make her feel better. 


She looked. It was a teddy bear. Dana wanted to cry, but with Val there, kept her emotions in check. But inside she was on cloud nine. She felt like a princess, and Matt was the handsome prince that she would live happily ever after with. 


She grabbed the phone and headed to her room. Trying on the new clothes would have to wait. She had more important things to do.


Valerie sighed just as Dan walked through the door. He saw the clothes on the couch, and figuring that the girls tried them on, asked his wife how they fit, only to be told that they haven't had a chance yet.


He noticed the empty box, and before he had a chance to ask, Val told him that it was a gift for Dana from Matt. Dan raised an eyebrow, as Val explained that it was a teddy bear. He shook his head and looked upward, saying that she is only 12, and pretended to faint from worry.


Val laughed hysterically, and went into the kitchen to start dinner. Dan followed her in to give her a hand. It also gave them a little privacy, as both knew that once Dana phoned Matt, they wouldn't see her for a couple of hours.


While Val was bent slightly over the stove, Dan gave her behind a firm pinch, causing her to turn around and pretend to be insulted. She bent down and looked him in the eye, and told him that she was a respectable lady, and if he didn't behave, she would pull his pants down and…… as she winked at him and showed him her open hand. 


Dan pretended to cower in fear, begging the giantess for mercy. And then they both started laughing hysterically. Here they were, both 40, and found themselves acting like immature teenagers. And they found it to be a tremendous feeling of escape from everyday life. 


Val gave him a kiss, then went back to her pot on the stove, while Dan prepared the vegetables, and got the dinnerware ready. He also noticed that whenever he would glance at his wife, he would feel a bulge start to rise. He just looked at her 7’7” body, and just kept thinking how sexy and beautiful she looked. Val had become a goddess in his eyes, and she was all his.


After dinner, Dana went back to her room and did her homework, while Dan made coffee for him and Val, then sat down on the sofa, with her now very large feet on his lap, and massaged them. 


He was just amazed about how his hands and feet were dwarfed by Valerie's and Dana’s, yet they remained completely feminine. He was happy that Dana had a true friend in Matt, although he suspected it would quickly evolve past that stage. But they would cross that bridge when it became necessary.


But Valerie was the love of his life. A very giant love of his life, and he just sat and realized how truly fortunate he was. She grew so much taller than him, yet never made a fuss about it, and treated him the same as she did when she was 5’2”. He truly felt blessed.


Dan and Valerie woke up with the alarm, with her hitting the snooze button. 10 minutes before it went off again. Dan stirred and moved closer to Val, and started to position his body on top of hers as he kissed his way up her body. 


They started to get a little more into what they were doing, until Val reminded him that they needed to get up when the alarm went off again. Disappointed, Dan laid next to her right side, and was up far enough to start kissing her. She started to get more into the mood. With the alarm set to go off in minutes, they felt like teens making out while waiting for their parents to come home. 


But the alarm went off, and it was time to officially rise and shine. Val offered to make breakfast, so Dan said that he would get Dana up and moving. It was going to be a beautiful day.


Dan had gotten up and moving while Val got breakfast cooking. He had come to get his coffee when she mentioned that Jeff from the office had been asking her about the renovation and conversion of the building that had become their new house. He was especially interested in the specifications, as his grandfather was a home builder.


Dan told Val he would be right back and went into the bedroom. He returned about 10 minutes later with a folder. It contained before and after pictures of the building, plus a copy of the blueprints the renovators used. He placed it on the counter, and told Val that everything Jeff wanted to know was in the folder.


Val bent down and gave Dan a kiss and a hug, saying thank you as it would make Jeff’s day. He told her that he himself found it amazing that all of it had been accomplished in so little time, and he didn't mind sharing it with a building enthusiast.


Dan joined the girls at the island table, and wanted to make sure both were doing well, emotionally and physically. To him, they always seemed optimistic and upbeat, and never complained about anything hurting on the body, so he felt pretty confident that everything was well.


Valerie dropped Dana off, then headed for work. Even though the 8 ft doors were overkill in terms of head room for the average person, it wasn't so with her. She found herself subconsciously ducking down as she walked through, as her 7’8” frame rapidly approached the height limit. 


She saw Bertha and Tiffany talking about something, so as she approached her desk, she asked Jeff to come over. He happily came, and Valerie put the folder on the desk. She told him that her husband, Dan, had all the answers to his questions about the renovation and conversion of the building contained within. 


Jeff’s face reminded her of Bill and Dana on Christmas day, when they couldn't wait to open presents. He was so happy, that he instinctively gave her a hug as a sign of appreciation. 


It felt very awkward for her as Jeff didn't even come up to her chest. But she gave him a hug in return, and noticing Bertha and Tiffany staring, explained what was going on. Tiffany pretended to be jealous, demanding to know where her hug was. They all laughed at that.


Dana got to school, and because her mom had been dropping her off, it was usually before most of the other students arrived. But on this day, she got a surprise. 


Matt had talked his mom into giving him a ride, so he arrived the same time as Dana. Her initial reaction of surprise quickly to the feelings of joy. Matt was there with her. The world was a better place.


Although he didn't even come up to her breast, she never looked at him as being small. He was still the same sweet boy that he was when she first met him.


They followed their new morning ritual. Going to their lockers, and then just sitting in class and spending time together away from the throngs of students.


Dana sat at her specially made desk. She was now taller sitting than he was standing up. But she just saw Matt for who he was, her prince. She thanked him again for the teddy bear. He blushed and said he immediately thought of her when he saw it. He knew it would be perfect for her.


He asked her if she gave the bear a name. Dana thought for a moment, then told him that she named him Matty. The real Matt blushed, and secretly felt honored. He approached her. Dana noticed, and was secretly hoping that he would kiss her, but as he moved ever so closer, Mr Jenkins entered the room. It was an opportunity lost.


Practice was intense and tiring, but Bill had enough energy left to sprint back to his dorm room and showered and dressed for another double date night. He was supposed to meet Ray at the dorm, but his friend left a note saying that he had to run a quick errand, and would meet him and Donna at the burger joint.


Newly washed, with fresh duds, he went to collect his girl. He tried to make it a triple date, but Lily and Ted had their own plans for the night. They all settled on a meal at the burger place, then a movie, and time to themselves afterwards. Since there were no bed checks being done by the coaches, he had more free time afterwards. 


Bill asked Donna if she could wear the outfit from their previous double date. That outfit had become his favorite, and thought that it accented her new size extremely well. She didn't have a problem with it.


They all met up. Bill thought Shirley looked great, and that she seemed really happy being with Ray. He assumed, correctly, that a girl as naturally tall as she was would unintentionally intimidate smaller men. But Ray was her equal, and her kindred spirit.


They ordered their food, and grabbed a table. During their meal, they started hearing loud voices coming from the cooking area. They tried to ignore the commotion, but they heard a male trying to convince his co-workers that the girl in the leather outfit had gotten taller since the previous week, while his friends thought that he had been working too many hours, and needed a few days off.


They realized that he was talking about Donna, which made her feel uncomfortable. So they quickly finished eating and left. They all thought that the poor guy would be considered crazy, and yet, he had been 100% correct. 


But, it was off to the movies, then who knew what. 


Chapter 14 DA Chapter 29 by Twjr0228

The girls had dinner ready by the time Dan arrived home. Both bent down and hugged him, and Val handed him a beer, while thanking him for the file he made for Jeff. She described his reaction, saying that she had only seen a reaction like his when Bill and Dana were kids on Christmas day.


Dan laughed, then asked Dana about her day. She said that it went well then transitioned to Matt. Dan just looked up at Val and laughed. He should have known better.


Dinner was quite delicious. The girls made meatloaf, and with the gravy and mashed potatoes, it hit the spot. The one advantage to both Val and Dana growing was there were very little leftovers from any meal they had. They never had to worry about food going bad.


After dinner, Dana went to her room to do her homework, while Val and Dan relaxed on the sofa, with him massaging her feet. It was their new routine. It made her feel good, both mentally and physically, and it allowed them both to spend time together. 


Soon, they were both tired enough to sleep. They made their way to the bedroom, and after undressing, both curled up against one another and fell into a deep sleep.


When Val picked up Dana from school, she noticed a certain look in her daughter’s eyes that screamed puppy love in a deafening tone. She knew what had to be done. So she decided to see where Dana was on the emotional scale by asking small talk questions designed to put her at ease. She disliked the idea of having this discussion this soon, but Dana was so wrapped up in Matt, that she felt it had to be done.


When they arrived home, and before her daughter could disappear into her room, she asked Dana to have a seat. The young girl had no idea what her mom was up to, so she happily did as requested.


Valerie looked her daughter in the eyes, and deciding not to beat around the bush, asked Dana if her feelings for Matt were more than a crush friendship, or puppy love. Dana looked at her mom and said she didn't understand the question.


Val asked her how she felt when Matt wasn't at school, and Dana replied honestly. She said she felt lost, and alone, and was feeling a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. She asked her mom why the question.


Val tried to be as delicate as she could, telling her daughter that she was only 12, and that she shouldn't have her life revolve around one person. She should enjoy her last few years of being a child without emotional burden. 


Dana suddenly felt sick to her stomach. She was beginning to get very emotional feelings towards Matt, and here her mom was trying to stop it. She forcefully told her mom that ever since he had arrived at school the previous year, they felt like lifelong friends. They could be themselves, and not have a care in the world.


And since she had started growing, Matt has been there for her, every step of the way, because he really wanted to. Her friends stopped hanging out with her, her classmates kind of avoid her, and the only reason she wasn't upset by things was because Matt made sure that he was always there for her.


She had tears running down her face as she spoke those words. Val tried to reassure her daughter that she was only looking out for wellbeing, but Dana wasn't hearing it. She got up and ran to her room just as Dan walked through the door. 


Seeing his daughter running to her room confused him. He asked Val what was going on, and his wife said that she had “the talk” with Dana, and that was why she was upset. But Val started crying as she was explaining everything to Dan, and he gave her a hug, told her that he loved her, and went down the hallway and knocked on his daughter’s bedroom door.


Dana opened the door, and Dan could see little tears still running down her face. He asked if he could come in, and she said yes. Dan leaned against her bed, and looking up at her face, said that he knew she was upset. He told her that nobody liked being told to slow down when things are going well. But her mother was only trying to point out that she was only 12 years old, she was in the middle of puberty, and she was experiencing a growth that no girl her age had ever gone through, or should go through. 


Dana’s voice began to rise, saying that Matt was her one and only true friend, and that he was special to her. Dan said he understood that, but he was only 12 also, and had no understanding as to how the world truly was. Even he, at 40, didn't know everything. 


But Dana’s voice was getting louder as she said that Matt was her only friend. Val heard the door open, and Dan yelling for his daughter to put him down. Then the door slam shut. 


She came to see what was happening, and saw a look of surprise and fear on Dan’s face. She knew what had happened. She banged on the door, demanding that Dana apologize to her father for manhandling him. But Dana just ignored her. 


Val banged harder, but still no response. She finally put her shoulder down and forcibly opened the door. But Dana was no longer there. In fact, her whole bedroom looked like it had never been used.


Val woke up with tears in her eyes. She looked over at the small body of Dan just laying there, a smile on his face. He was having a pleasant dream, something she wished she had. Laying back down, she kissed him, and closed her eyes.


The alarm went off. Dan saw that Val was still sleeping, so he hopped into the shower. He was totally surprised to find Val joining him. He could swear that she was passed out. 


She never put her dream behind her, and when she stood up, noticed a detectable baby bump had formed. She took his hand and guided it over the area. He smiled, but saw that something was bothering her. He asked her what was wrong, but she didn't say a word. She just wanted to stay there, embracing him as he did the same to her. They just looked into each other's eyes.


Breakfast had a weird vibe and an extremely subdued feeling to it. Dan knew Valerie was troubled by something, but she wouldn’t say what.

Dana, meanwhile, took the silence from her parents as her cue to talk about one person, a certain boy named Matt. 


Once breakfast was done, and Dan had cleaned up, Val and Dana finished getting ready for their day. Both girls bent down and hugged him goodbye, and Dan gave his wife a kiss on the cheek, telling her that he loved her. She gave him a half-hearted smile, and went out the door with her daughter. 


Val dropped Dana off at school, then went on to the office. With Bertha, Tiffany and Jeff in a conversation about the next court session, she just went to her desk, sat down, and immediately got to work sorting through files. Once the three finished their discussion, they came over to say high to Val.


But they immediately sensed her mood was not a good one. Bertha cautiously asked her how she was doing, and Val replied with a curt yes. Tiffany and Jeff knew better to try and ask again, so they turned and went to their desks.


Bertha remained. As office manager, it was her responsibility to make sure that there were no issues that could cause a problem for the office. 

She let Val know that if she ever needed to talk, her door was always open, especially for her. 


Val looked at the lady who was not only her boss, but also her friend, and explained the dream she had that really upset her. Bertha offered sympathetically that people cannot control their dreams. And she was confident that it was just stress related, because the way she had described Dana, she seemed like the sweetest girl who ever lived. And she had always been her little girl, except she was now her “big” little girl.


That made Val smile. She told Bertha that Dana was only 12, and she was emotionally head over heels for a boy. The boy was sweet, and always a perfect little gentleman with her, but deep down, she was afraid that something would happen and her daughter would be hurt tremendously. And it worried her more than she cared to admit. 


Bertha reminded her that they were both twelve year olds once, and were discovering boys, and they both ended up doing alright for themselves. Val agreed. By then, Tiffany and Jeff had come back over to her desk, as well as a visitor.


A delivery man arrived, carrying a flower for “The Most Beautiful Goddess in the World “. It was from Dan. He had sent it to brighten her mood, as he wasn’t sure what was wrong.  


Val took the flower, and her three co-workers noticed the baby bump now showing. Tiffany and Bertha made a fuss over it, while Jeff found something to do, as he felt awkward staring at her belly.


But Valerie felt better, thanks to her three friends, and her ‘Knight in Shining Armor’. She would have to explain everything to him later.



Dana arrived just before Matt’s bus. She was at her locker when the familiar voice said hi. She looked down into his eyes and smiled, and said hi in response. 


He followed her into the classroom, watching as she ducked her head down in order to avoid the top of the door frames. He would have to ask her if her parents had talked to her about doing remote learning, since she was quickly outgrowing the school building.


They made their way down to the bathrooms. Dana was finished before Matt, and was waiting by the stairs when he came out.


He wanted to know if he could ask her a question, and she happily said yes. Matt mentioned that the school was quickly becoming too small for her, and he was wondering if her parents were going to have her do remote learning? 


Dana got a funny look on her face. She hadn’t even thought about it, and yet, as the possibility started running through her mind, all she could think about was not being able to see him during the week, unless he came over after school.


Now, her naturally upbeat personality had suddenly become one of insecurity, because she had become so used to him being there with her, that it allowed her to handle the stares of curiosity she had gotten from the other students. But if he wasn’t there with her, she would suddenly be very alone. 


Dana sat down on the stairs. Matt could see she had become upset by his question, and immediately walked closer to her, taking her giant hands in his, and apologizing. She just looked at him, and felt like crying. 


Matt just held her hand and talked about what a wonderful, beautiful girl she was, and was stronger emotionally than she gave herself credit for. But he apologized again for his question. She just looked at him and gave him a little smile, telling him that he didn’t do anything wrong. It was just the question took her by surprise. Matt just held her hands until her mood improved, and escorted her to the classroom.



It was fly out day. The football team, plus the cheerleaders, were to meet at the front of the stadium by 8am. Roll would be taken, and buses would take them to the airport. They had a game on the west coast, so leaving on a Thursday would allow everyone to get adjusted to the time difference.


Bill went to Donna’s room about 7:30. Opening the door in a white dress, she was the definition of pure beauty, and he felt something stirring down below his waist. But they had a deadline, so he settled for giving her a kiss.


Bill found himself standing on the very tops of his toes, and crane his neck up, while Donna bent down slightly so their lips could meet. It was strange for him at first, but he quickly adapted. He found himself totally smitten with her, and her beautiful personality was just the icing on the cake.


Once their kiss was over, they both walked to the stadium, meeting up with their respective squads. Since she started growing, Donna had become the object of many guys' attention, but her only concern was that of Bill. She told them that she was flattered, but she had a boyfriend. And when they would ask in disbelief who her boyfriend was, she would tell them Bill Johnson, and realizing that he was the star quarterback, would apologize to her, and walk away with a tinge of envy.  But that was her new life.


Chapter 15 DA chapter 30 by Twjr0228

The delivery of flowers from Dan had really brightened Val’s mood. She thought it to be such a sweet gesture, and even with everything that pretty much grabbed his attention and focus, he still thought of her well being. She would definitely have to show him how appreciative she was, after Dana had gone to bed.


But her plans were sidetracked when he called her around 3pm, and informed her that he was going to be late that night. There was an inventory problem, and it needed to be straightened out immediately. Unforeseen, but ultimately a wet blanket on her evening of romance.


By the time Dan arrived home, it was nearly midnight. He was tired, but in a good mood. The inventory issue was caused by a bug in the new computer program the company was using to track shipments. Once they figured out what the problem was, they reset the server, and received the updated count of items in stock.


He was too tired to eat, so he removed the plate Dana had made for him from the microwave, and put it in the fridge. He went to his bedroom, undressed, and curled up next to Val, or at least he tried to. In order for him to achieve his preferred position, his head had to rest just below her nipples. But the warmth generated by her much larger body gave him a feeling of comfort that he readily enjoyed.


Dan woke up to an empty bed. Val had started breakfast, as the smell of bacon entered the room. He followed his nose, and went to the kitchen. Val and Dana were enjoying a cup of tea, and having a mother/daughter talk, mostly about Matt. But Val also reminded her that she and her father had a meeting that morning with the superintendent of school about how to proceed with education, considering that she was quickly outgrowing the building.


Dana became quiet. She understood what that may eventually lead to, doing her classes at home, and away from Matt. She hoped against hope that she could stay in school full time, but knew her parents would do what was best for her. Still, it didn’t make her feel any better.


Before Dan could sit down, Val reached out and pulled him closer to her, and gave him a kiss, thanking him for the flowers he sent her. He smiled and said it was something that she needed, and was happy that she enjoyed them.



Once breakfast was finished, and everyone showered and dressed, they headed out for the day. Drop Dana off, then on to the 9am meeting. Dan thought that it would be very interesting, to say the least.


Dan and Valerie dropped Dana off at school, and knew that she was going to be emotional later on. Their upcoming meeting with the superintendent was basically a formality. Due to her ever increasing size, the school building was quickly becoming much too small for her, and would soon cause her discomfort.


Dan had an idea, and told Val that they needed to make a stop first. She was puzzled by his words, and had absolutely no idea what he was up to. 


Soon, it became apparent where they were, and now Val was even more baffled by what Dan was thinking. He parked the van, and knocked on a door.


Dana arrived to a nearly empty building. Even though Matt was the only person to talk to her, she wished that there was more activity in the hallway. 


She went to her locker, and when she turned around, she saw Matt standing there, looking up at her, with his patented smile present. He immediately knew that something was bothering her, and led her to the empty classroom.


She sat on her chair, while he hopped on to the tabletop, and asked her if she wanted to talk. As soon as the words left his lips the tears started coming down Dana’s face.


In between sobs she told him about the meeting her parents were going to have with the superintendent about her schooling, and that this was most likely her last day there. 


Matt looked into Dana’s eyes, and tried to reassure her that everything would be alright. He told her that he would miss being with her during the day, but promised to call her as soon as he got home. 


He told her that she was a true friend, his best friend, and asked her if she wanted to go out with him. Dana stopped her crying, considering his words. She told him that she assumed that they were going out, and Matt said that he wanted to make it official, just in case some neighborhood boy made a move on his girl while he was at school, winking at her as he spoke.


His little joke seemed to do the trick. Dana was no longer crying, and had calmed down enough to give him a smile, putting her left hand on his thigh. Matt tried to play it cool, but her touch made him forget his aching heart. They just continued to look at each other, unsure of how the future would turn out.



Val and Dan arrived for their 9:00 am meeting with Frankenville Schools Superintendent Rachel Stirling. The extremely tall woman was eliciting stares and peeks from the men and women of the office. It was making her feel a little uncomfortable. They were escorted into the office.


A few seconds later, Ms Stirling entered the room. She was a woman in her early 40s, and stood about 5’2”. And her jaw nearly hit the floor as soon as she saw Val, who now stood 7’11” in height.


Val bent slightly and lowered her hand to shake the lady’s hand. It swallowed the smaller lady's hand, and she was careful not to squeeze, as she didn't want to hurt the superintendent’s limb.


Once the shock wore off, Dan and Val took a seat on the sofa off to the side. The chairs in front of the desk were now too small for the giantess, and with her being pregnant, the cushions on the sofa offered a little more comfort.


Once the meeting began, Dan led off with his concerns about the accommodations that could be afforded to Dana, who was basically the same height as her mother. He listed the doorways, the ceilings, and even the cramped bathrooms. He was afraid of his daughter becoming so uncomfortable being in a building that was rapidly becoming too small for her, that her grades would suffer.


Ms Stirling told him that the principal had a building contractor come in and do an assessment to see if anything could be done to alter the school’s dimensions. But unfortunately, with the age of the facility, plus the materials used, it would be too expensive to do the alterations needed, especially for just one student.


Dan was disappointed, but not surprised. He just pointed out that it seemed that the only option was to have Dana do school virtually. Ms Stirling agreed. 


Dan then proposed something that took the superintendent completely by surprise. He asked if another student, Matt Murdock, could also do school virtually. The lady sitting at the desk was taken by surprise, then started off by saying that it wouldn't be possible, as there were no issues preventing the student from attending classes in person.


Dan pointed out that read of studies being done in which it was proven that students who learned virtually felt isolated and outcast from society, because they didn't have any personal contact with students their own age. And he also pointed out that Matt Murdock was the only student in school that his daughter talked to, or even hung around with.


As Dan continued, Valerie truly understood and appreciated what he had talked about after their detour. She was shocked when he let her in on what he wanted to ensure what would happen, if possible.


When Dan was finished, Ms Stirling sat silently. The words spoken made a lot of sense. She had read about the same studies, which is why she kept the schools open and in person. She had gotten reports from Dana's teachers about her condition, and each one, to a person, wrote personal notes about what a sweet and caring girl she was, and how they were terribly concerned about her well being if she was forced to leave the school.


She looked at both Val, who remained silent while her husband stated his concerns and his solution, and Dan, and said that unless she heard from Matt’s parents stating that they gave their permission, and that Matt was okay with it, her hands were tied, and unfortunately, she would have to deny his request.


Dan excused himself, and opened the door and asked the lady waiting in the lobby to come in. Mrs Murdock introduced herself to Ms Stirling. And the superintendent started discussing the situation with Matt’s mom.


Mrs Murdock was totally surprised when Dan knocked on her door. He looked worried, and explained the situation that Dana, and to a lesser extent, Matt, was facing. He had a plan. He wanted to know if she would be willing to have Matt learn virtually with Dana, at least for a week, to see how they would both handle the situation. 


Dan had brought up the studies, and Mrs Murdock was initially against the idea. But she remembered how sullen and distant he was at every school he had attended. Until they moved to Frankenville, and he met Dana, and had become a totally different person. 


Thanks to her, he had become more outgoing, and much nicer. She had been an absolute Godsend for him. Mrs Murdock also realized that as they had gotten closer during the year, his grades improved to the point he was going to make the honor roll.


Dan had offered to buy Matt his own laptop, to keep even if he went back to school. He offered to pick him up in the morning, feed him dinner, and drop him off. 


Mrs Murdock understood Dan’s logic, and was open to the idea. Dan asked her if she could come to their meeting with the superintendent, and discuss the situation, and to his surprise, she agreed.


When the meeting was over, it was agreed that both Matt and Dana would learn virtually. It would help the young girl feel normal, and it would allow Matt to be around his best friend and they would offer support to each other, which was the most important thing.


Val looked down at her husband and felt more love for him at that moment than she had ever felt before. He had come up with a solution to a potential problem, and it was always with Dana’s well being front and center, plus it would also help Matt by keeping him close to his one true friend. 


With everything settled, it was time to have some lunch. They treated Matt’s mom, and the three parents discussed the arrangement. Everyone seemed to be satisfied.


Bill and Donna had the afternoon to themselves once their practices were over. There was the team dinner at 5:00pm, so they took the opportunity to visit the beach.


Bill looked at the goddess in front of him wearing a bikini that emphasized the important things, and it caused a stirring below his waist. 


As they walked along the sand, he turned towards her to give her a kiss. She teasingly held her lips just out of his reach, until he started to get a little frustrated.


To his surprise, he found himself being picked up and given a kiss by the most beautiful face in the world. He should have felt embarrassed being picked up by his girlfriend, but he just found himself lost in her embrace, and so wrapped his legs around her waist, never breaking contact.


Once they were done kissing, they continued to walk the beach, with everyone looking at the stunning giantess with the incredible body. And Bill just proudly walked besides her, knowing that she only had eyes for him, and he for her.


Chapter 16 DA chapter 31 by Twjr0228

After Dan and Valerie had confirmed the details of how Matt would get to and from the Johnson house with Mrs Murdock, they said their goodbyes. Looking at the clock, they realized that they had an hour before they would pick Dana up from school. 


So the couple headed home. Dan had anticipated the day where his daughter would be forced to stay home and do school via a computer due to her growth. So he had laptop computers specially made for both Dana and Val. He knew it wouldn't be too much longer before his wife would have to stay home and work also. So the laptops he ordered where basically twice the size of the average one. He hoped that it would be enough.


Val left to pick up Dana. But she didn't tell her of the arrangements made until they returned home. Dan asked her to take a seat at the kitchen table, then looked up into her eyes, and explained that starting Monday, she would have to attend school virtually.


He could see a flash of panic run through Dana's eyes. He assured her it was for the best. But he also had more news for her. Matt would be doing school virtually also, and he would be coming there.


Dana looked confused, and Dan continued that they thought it was best if she had someone to do classes with her, and since he was her closest friend, it only seemed logical. And Mrs Murdock agreed, on a trial basis. So if she and Matt showed that they could handle the arrangement, then it would become permanent.


He put his hand on her long arm, and gave her a smile. Dana smiled also, as joy filled her heart. She would be with Matt, and as long as he was there with her, everything would be fine.


Val had let Dan handle the situation. His gentle nature when dealing with Bill and Dana had smoothed a situation where the wrong words could have caused problems. But he was totally understanding of his daughter's feelings, and went above and beyond in trying to make sure that she was set up to succeed, despite all the changes that were forcing circumstances to change as well.


Val had been in the mood for some nighttime fun with Dan, and once dinner was done, and everything was cleaned, all she had to do was wait for Dana to go to bed. But her daughter was still excited about the idea of Matt coming to her house to do virtual school.


By the time Dana went to bed, Val had started feeling nauseous, the beginning effects of morning sickness. She silently cursed her luck. She had been exchanging romantic glances with Dan, but now that was out of the question. So they just settled on snuggling in bed, but not before she knocked on Dana's door and reminded her that the doctor was making an old fashioned house call in the morning.


Husband and wife crawled into bed, and Dan started automatically rubbing Val’s back. Her body was now so much longer and wider than his, but for him, she was even more sexy than when they married.


Just before sunrise, Val wrapped a large arm around her now much smaller husband and kissed his ear, waking him up. It was a changed size dynamic that they both had gotten used to. Val was now at a size where he could no longer wrap his arms around her body comfortably, while to her, he felt like more and more like a child. 


But that was only physically. She and Dan were still in charge, although to her, it was becoming a slightly comical sight seeing him stand next to his “little” girl. But Dana still loved her father like she always had, and still needed his guidance and protection from danger. 


With his small body nestled next to her’s, she just told him how much she loved him, and she always would. And bent her head to give him a kiss.



Because they didn't have to be anywhere, Val and Dan were able to doze, in between making out. The doctor wasn't due until 11am for his house call, and both appreciated the opportunity to just spend time together. 


Finally, around 8:30, they got up. Seeing his wife, in a nightie that was made specially for her, caused a stirring below Dan’s waist. But before he could act, he heard Dana open her door and head towards the kitchen. He just shook his head.


Breakfast was uneventful. As usual, mom and daughter chatted about women's things while dad followed along, offering his advice when he could. But with the doctor due in an hour, there wasn’t a lot of time afterwards for relaxation.


The BMW SUV pulled up in front of the house. The driver, a man who stood 6’4” and weighed 200lbs, exited the vehicle, and headed towards the front door. Along the way, he noticed the two vehicles in the driveway. One was an average sized family sedan, the other was a Club Wagon with a very high roof. He would have thought that was odd, but his friend, Dr Marcus, who had sent over copies of the medical files of the two patients, had explained the situation in detail.


Dr Marcus was the one supposed to be doing the examinations, but he was called away by a family emergency. He asked his friend if he would do a favor, and his friend said yes.


Dr Tom Baker had studied, and studied again, the files. He knew what to expect as soon as he saw them. He knocked on the very tall door. The person who answered wasn't some giant, but a normal sized man, slightly shorter than himself. He introduced himself, and Dan did as well, then escorted the doctor to the bedroom. 


But as much as Dr Baker thought he prepared himself, he was completely at a loss for words at first. Two females, a mother and her daughter, were the tallest human beings he had ever seen. Even when he played college basketball, there were no players, male or female, that were as tall as the two figures standing in front of him.


Dr Baker realized that he was being very rude with his staring, and apologized to both women. He asked them to sit on the oversized bed, while he pulled up a chair, pulled out a notepad and pen, then started his exam by asking general questions about their health history.


Val went first, and described nothing unusual about her health and life, except for when she and Dana started growing. Dr Baker asked about that, and when she told him that they started getting taller after they got the vaccine, he was as perplexed as Dr McCoy and Dr Marcus. But he wasn't there to examine root causes. He was there to make sure the two women were in good health.


He had Val stand straight against the wall, then clipped the one end of a tape measure to her pinky toe, and hopped on to a coffee table, and got his number. 96 inches-8ft. Val was an even 8 feet. Next, he pulled a portable scale from his bag. She stepped on. 375 lbs.


 He wrote his numbers down, then repeated the steps for Dana. She was 7’11” and 350 lbs. He asked both to sit again, and took their vitals. Blood pressure and pulse were normal, as was their temperatures. 


He examined their throats, eyes, nose, eyes, and reflexes. Everything checked out. They were as healthy as could be.


So he told Val that it was time for the OB-GYN part of the exam. It was up to her whether or not Dana stayed in the room. Val said Dana could stay, so Dr Baker excused himself and went to his vehicle to grab the portable ultrasound machine. 


On his way back into the house, he asked Dan to join them. Once everyone was situated, he had Val lay back on the bed, pulled her dress up and over her belly, rubbed the gel onto her body, and proceeded to record the images that appeared on the screen. 


What everyone saw was a normal looking baby developing ahead of what should have been expected. Val was six weeks pregnant, but the baby inside her looked to be about 4 months along. But everything appeared to be normal otherwise. And then Dr Baker informed them that the baby Val was carrying was a girl.


Dana yelled in joy. She was going to have a little sister! Someone she could guide and offer advice to. It was the best news she could have gotten. Dan gave Val a kiss, as both were relieved that the baby appeared healthy, even if bigger than she should be.


Dr Baker completed his exam, wrote his final notes, and, once everything was packed up, said his goodbyes. He would forward his report to both Dr Marcus and Dr McCoy. He walked out the front door, still amazed and in awe of the two giantesses he just examined. He never dreamed that he would meet human beings as big as those females. But he felt better knowing that everything was alright physically.


It had been a back and forth classic. Lexicon University was riding a three game win streak to open the season, and was playing the west coast powerhouse Delta University, which had been favored to win by 7. 


Bill Johnson had played brilliantly, throwing two TDs, and rushing for another, but unfortunately, the Lexicon defense couldn't stop the offense, giving up the go ahead TD with less than two minutes to go 


Out of time outs, Bill masterfully drove the offense down to the Delta 10 yd line. They were in field goal range, but with 20 seconds left, there was enough time to take three shots into the end zone.


Bill called for a 15 yd out, and he dropped back. He spotted his target and released the ball. A low line drive, on its way for the winning score! Until the safety recognized the play and jumped the route, making a highlight reel interception.


And just like that, Lexicon suffered its first defeat.   Bill was inconsolable. The game was won, but it  was lost on his interception. 


He just sat on the bench, replaying the pick over and over again. He felt like crying. In fact, he was so wrapped up in that last play that he didn't notice Donna sitting next to him.


That damn pick, he thought. His mind was so focused that he never noticed that Donna was rubbing his back and his head, trying to calm him down.


It was only when she started talking to him, that he realized she was next to him. Donna tried her best to point out that the safety made a great play, but Bill was still feeling down. He had to get to the locker room. He gave her an unfocused kiss, and made his way down the tunnel.


Donna felt terrible for her boyfriend. She knew football. She knew that the defense had a chance to stop Delta, but couldn't. The linebacker blitzed, sacking the QB and causing a fumble. The DT had the opportunity to just fall on the loose ball, but instead tried to pick it up and return it for a TD. Except that he didn't secure it, fumbling it back to Delta. Four plays later, the go ahead TD.


Poor Bill. He had played lights out, but took too much of the blame. She would have to make him feel better that night. It was all she could think about.


Chapter 17 DA chapter 32 by Twjr0228

Dr Baker left, and with Bill playing on the other side of the country, Dan, Val, and Dana had a Saturday afternoon free. Val suggested that they rent a movie, or play a board game, and those ideas sounded good, until Dana grabbed the cordless phone and went into her room. Mom and Dad looked at each other. Matt won out.


So they sat on the sofa and rented a movie anyway. Dan cooked popcorn, and made Val a cup of tea. The smell of coffee had been getting to her, as did the taste. 


Once the movie was over, Dan asked Val how much longer she wanted to work. It wasn't just her pregnancy that would dictate when she stopped, but also her growth. He was sure that her office wasn't set up for someone her size, and the bigger her belly got, the more likely her back would start to hurt, and that would make sitting down very uncomfortable.


Val told him that she would like to work a few more weeks, but knew that the ceiling would be too low for her. She thought about it, and suggested maybe one more week. She would have to talk with Bertha, and arrange for work that she could do from home.


Around 4, the phone rang. It was Bill. Val answered, then a concerned look came over her face. He was still upset about the game. He vented about that for a good twenty minutes, then moved on to more bad news. 


There had been a surge of cases on campus. The college was shutting down in person learning and sending students home for virtual classes. That meant the rest of the football season was cancelled. That almost made Bill cry. His last game would be a loss, and his last play the interception.


He also complained that he was supposed to go out with Donna later, but now they were flying back to school that night. He told his mom that the school was providing transportation for the students to get home, no matter where they lived, free of charge. And they would ship their things from the dorm room free of charge. It meant that he wouldn't be able to see Donna, as she lived in the Midwest. 


Bill sounded really depressed. He had fallen in love with Donna, and now wouldn't see her for a lengthy period of time. Val almost cried for him, and casually mentioned that it was too bad she couldn't stay at their house. Bill said that her parents probably wouldn't let her. Val suggested that he ask her, pointing out that she was 18, and legally an adult and could make her own decisions.


Bill was quiet, and said he would. Val felt naughty about encouraging Bill to ask Donna to disobey her parents. But Bill was her baby boy, and it upset her that he felt terrible. 


Bill had to go. They had to pack to get to the airport. Val told him that she loved him, and would see him the following day. They hung up, and she sat back down on the sofa and explained to Dan the entirety of the conversation.


Dan was incredulous. Val had wanted Donna to potentially cause a rift with her parents. That upset him. Even though he knew it would never happen, what would they do if Matt encouraged Dana to go against their wishes. How would they feel? He understood why his wife did it. Her son was upset, and she wanted to cheer him up. But now, this would probably cause her parents to dislike Bill through no fault of his own.


Val could see how upset Dan was, and started to cry. She knew he was right. She allowed her emotions to cloud her judgement. He saw that she was crying and rubbed her feet, telling her that he loved her. And then he asked what if her parents said yes? Val suddenly became worried. Where would she sleep? 


Dan mentioned that he had got an extra large sofa bed that he had in the spare bedroom. She could stay there, until she made her way to Bill’s room. He laughed at the idea, knowing that would probably be the case. 


Val felt a little better. Dan pulled his cell phone out and ordered 4 large pizzas for dinner. One for Val, one for Dana, one for them to split, and one for him. Their increased size also meant an increased appetite. 


After dinner, and their coffee and tea, Val’s mood improved. It really improved after Dana went to her room earlier than usual. She looked at Dan with an expression that he was very familiar with. He stood up, held out his hand, watched as hers swallowed his, and gently led his wife towards the bedroom. If anyone would have seen what was happening, they would have thought it was a child leading their mother to the toy section of a department store. Dan’s head didn't even come up to her breasts. This let her know that she would have to be extra careful with him, as with increased size she could easily hurt him.


But just as they reached the door, Val’s cell phone rang. It was Bill, calling from the plane. He sounded in a much better mood. He told his mom that Donna called her parents. They initially objected to what she wanted to do, until she pointed out that Bill’s mom and sister were experiencing the same side effects as she was, and they could offer advice on how to handle the situation. She promised to fly home once a month to see them, for as long as she could. 


The only thing was that her parents wanted to do a video call with his parents the next day. So at some point in the morning, they were to expect a call. Val was so happy for her son. As low as he felt just a couple of hours earlier, he was equally sky high at the moment. Mother and son chatted until he needed to hang up as the plane was about to land.


Saying goodbye, Val was definitely in a great mood, until she walked into the bedroom and saw that Dan couldn't stay awake. Another missed opportunity, but this time it was because of good news. She put on her PJs, and curled up next to her husband, giving him a kiss on the cheek. 


Val woke up early. She didn't want to disturb Dan by tossing and turning in bed, so she put on her robe and went to the sofa in the living room, and wondered how the upcoming conversation with Donna's parents would turn out. 


By then, Dan had come out of the bedroom. Although she tried her best not to disturb him, her much larger frame made it impossible. So he woke up just as she left the room.


Seeing her husband walk into the living room, Val held out her hand and Dan came over. She guided him to a position on top of her lap, and just wrapped her arms around him as he laid against her chest. She explained to him about what Bill had told her. Her voice was giddy with happiness.


They just sat there talking, until they heard the door to Dana's room open. She came out to the living room, and thought she was seeing things. She cleared her eyes, and saw what she thought she saw. Her father was sitting on the lap of her mother. And it looked totally natural. She sat down on the other end of the sofa, and that was when they told her that Bill would be coming home, and Donna would be coming with him.


Dana was confused, until Val explained the situation. This really excited the young girl. Donna would instantly become sort of an older sister. It would be a awesome situation. She couldn't wait. 


Dan and Val both looked at the clock on the table. Nearly 9:00am. They didn't know what time Donna's parents would call, so the thought it would be best to get dressed, and maybe have a quick breakfast. They just hoped that the Mills would be ok with the situation.


Bill woke up being held by Donna. He looked around and remembered that he had spent the night in her dorm room, while Lily spent the night with her boyfriend Ted,  and Ray and Shirley used his room. 


He got her going while he quickly dressed, gave her a kiss, and told her he would meet her back there in an hour. He just wanted to make sure that he had everything that he was bringing back home packed and ready to go for the 9am trip.


Once Bill was sure, he made his way back to Donna's room. By then, Ray and Shirley had arrived, followed shortly after by Lily and Ted. 


The six of them were extremely subdued, a combination of having to get up early, and the fact that they wouldn't see each other for months, at least. Ray, Shirley, Donna and Bill had grown pretty close over the previous month. 


They all promised to do video calls with each at least once a week or every two weeks. They gave each other hugs, made sure phone numbers were correct, and headed out to the parking lot to await rides back home.


Dan, Valerie, and Dana got up off the sofa, each taking a shower and getting dressed. It was almost 10:30, and they were expecting Donna’s parents to contact them soon.


When Valerie was finished getting ready, she found a text on her phone. It was from Linda Mills introducing herself and contained a link for a video meeting on the computer. She had asked Dan to get his laptop set up, which he put on the kitchen table. 


Once she was ready, Val texted Linda, and accessed the link that was sent. Within minutes, a couple of faces appeared on the computer screen. Paul and Linda Mills formally introduced themselves. Val did the same. Dan decided to let his wife handle the chat, thinking that maybe a feminine touch would help.


Val started off first, telling Linda and Paul about her marriage, his career, her career, Bill’s football dreams, and their youngest, Dana. Linda asked how old was her daughter, and Val said 12.


Linda and Paul explained their life together, and gave some background about Donna. She was an only child, and wanted her to be able to succeed on her own without having to be dependent on other people. 


But it upset them when they went to visit her, and saw that she had grown without explanation. Her parents couldn’t understand how it was possible, as they had never heard of any such occurrence, or even knew that was a possible side effect of the vaccine.


Val said it was real, and she and her daughter were experiencing that type of reaction. The Mills looked at her like they thought she was pulling their leg. But Val asked both Dan and Dana to come into the kitchen. Once they were there, she stood up next to her daughter, with her husband in front, and offered that as evidence. 


The Mills were absolutely stunned at what they just saw. And to reinforce it, Dan held up his driver’s license for them to see. It clearly stated that he was 6’. 


Once Val sat back down, Linda, noticing the prominent baby bump visible around her belly, asked if she indeed was pregnant. Valerie beamed a smile, and said yes. Donna’s parents said congratulations, and the Mills asked questions about the house, which Val described everything that Dan had done. The Mills were impressed. They realized that they would never be able to afford having a house custom built, or even having their current one renovated to accommodate Donna. 


They knew they would miss her, but after talking to Val, and seeing for themselves that Donna wouldn’t be going through it alone, left them with a good feeling. Although both realized right then that they would have to visit their daughter, as she wouldn’t be able to fit on an airplane for much longer.


The Mills and Valerie said their goodbyes, with her telling them that she would soon be working from home, probably in the next day or two, and that if they ever wanted to talk, or had questions, they were to feel free and call anytime. They promised they would. 


Val was relieved. The chat went better than she expected. Now all they had to do was wait for Bill and Donna to arrive home.


Valerie’s mood was as bright as it had been in a while. The conversation with Donna’s parents went better than she could have hoped for, and Bill was on his way home. 


She and Dan started to make lunch when there was a knock on the door. Val asked if anyone had unlocked the front door, and both father and daughter looked at each other and said oops. 


Dana went out to answer the door, and Val and Dan knew that it was Bill and Donna, especially after they heard Dana laughing. 


The young girl led both into the kitchen. This was the first time Bill had been in the house since they moved. 


As soon as the three of them entered the kitchen, Dan was amazed that his 6’3” 200lb son’s entire body disappeared when Val hugged him. It reminded him of when Bill was 3 or 4, and ran to give his mom a hug. 


Dan gave Donna a hug, welcoming her to the house. He told her to consider it hers for as long as she stayed, and never had to ask if she wanted anything. He asked Dana to show her to the spare bedroom, while Val gave Bill a tour of the house. Val was elated. Her family was together, and that was all she cared about.





Chapter 18 DA chapter 33 by Twjr0228

Val was feeling at peace. Her family was together, and the baby inside her was healthy and growing with her. She had really desired to spend some intimate time with Dan, but with the natural excitement of not only Bill coming home, but Donna joining him, no one got to bed before 11. And by that time, it was too late, as their alarms would be going off before they knew it.


Sure enough, everyone’s alarm went off. Soon, a group of groggy family members, and Donna, just stood around the kitchen, waiting for both the coffee and tea to brew. 


Val took the lead in asking how everyone was. ‘I’m good’ was the response from her family. She was going to start breakfast, but asked Dan if Matt was going to be eating with his family, or with theirs.


Her husband did not know the answer, for he had always assumed that Matt would be eating with his parents. But he decided to call Mrs Murdock to double check. 


Once he had Mrs Murdock on the phone, Dan apologized for the early call, he just wanted to make sure of where Matt was going to eat breakfast. His mom told him that he would eat there, and all he needed to do was just pick him up.


Dan said he understood and thanked her again, ending the call and letting everyone know what was going on. Dana seemed disappointed, but she seemed disappointed about not being able to be with Matt, no matter the occasion. 


But Val, along with Donna, made breakfast, as the stranger didn't want to be a burden, and wanted to help out when she could, doing whatever was needed. Val thanked her for the help, and said that they meant it when they told her to think of this house as her home. Donna gave the taller woman a hug, and said that back home, everyone was expected to pull their own weight. Val looked at her son, winked, and said that his girlfriend was wise beyond her years. Everyone laughed at that.



Breakfast hit the spot. Dan always loved her cooking, but he had to eat and run, as he needed to pick up Matt and bring him to the house before classes started at 8.


While Bill and Donna were in their rooms getting dressed, Val reminded Dana that Bill was in charge. Even though she was nearly two feet taller than him, he was still her big brother, and she always appreciated how he had looked after her when their parents went away. She told her mom that she understood. Then she went to her room to get dressed.


Once the dishes were done, and the counter given a quick wipe down, Val then went to her room to get dressed. She needed to talk to her boss, Bertha, about working from home, as Dan was correct in his assessment that both the office and her desk would quickly become too small for her. 


Just the thought of not seeing her friends from work made her feel sad. But with Dana now doing classes from home, along with Matt, it wouldn't be fair for Bill to keep an eye on her and do his classes too. So it would be for the best.


Dan arrived with Matt, and watched as his daughter fought the urge to hug her classmate in front of her parents. He looked up at Val, who had a sly smile across her face. Dan quickly set up both computers for Matt and Dana, then he was off to work. Val was off too, and reminded Dana to listen to Bill. But with her boyfriend there, she didn't really hear what her mom was saying.


Matt and Dana took their seats in a room off the hallway. Dan had quickly set it up so the two of them could do school work free of distractions. He looked up at her, and said that he guessed that they were going to do classes remotely. Dana laughed. The way he said it was classic deadpan comedy. All she could say was she wasn't sure. Both laughed at that.


While both Bill and Donna were in their rooms and getting dressed, they each got an email letting them know that Lexicon University’s remote servers were down, so all classes were cancelled. Bill immediately thought that maybe the computer servers should have gotten their own vaccine. He just laughed to himself. But, it meant that he and Donna could spend the day together. They could go out to lunch, maybe see a movie.


But then he remembered that Dana would be home, and his parents depended on him to keep an eye on her while they were out. He sighed. His day of impromptu plans had been replaced by a day of making sure everything was ok at the house.


He went to the room where Dana and Matt were doing their classes, and he made sure that both were doing ok. They gave him the thumbs up, and he told them that if they had any problems, they were to immediately come get him.


The one thing that always surprised and amazed Bill was how nice his little sister actually was. She never acted like a brat, and always listened to him when he was in charge while his parents were out. He had heard the horror stories from his friends, both male and female, about their younger siblings giving them so much attitude that they would have hired Frank Castle to teach them manners. But he was fortunate, and extremely grateful.


After leaving Dana and Matt, he went to Donna's room and knocked on her door. As soon as he heard her say come in, he opened the door, saw her sitting on the bed, and just smiled at her. She told him that she couldn't believe that the servers were down, but Bill said that it must have been the computer virus, as he mockingly coughed. This made her laugh.


He made his way to her, and looking into her eyes, gave her a proper good morning kiss. But he found himself surprised by the firmness of her hug. He knew that she was growing taller, but feeling her hug, he could sense that she was much stronger than when he first met her.


But after their kisses, she just held him tightly, whispering in his ear that if he wasn't in her life, she didn't know how she would be able to deal with what was happening to her. Bill told her that he would always be there for her, no matter what. He loved her, with all his heart. 


His reward for those words was an even tighter hug, which caused him to lose his breath. But he didn't want to interrupt Donna's happy mood.



Once Dan left for work, Val quickly followed. She suddenly felt a mixture of apprehension and sadness. She was sure Bertha would be ok with her request, but as she was the boss, assumptions couldn’t be made.


But she also thought about her three co-workers, her three friends. Tiffany and Jeff were an adorable couple. And Val had always acted as the older sister in the office, especially when the young girl had questions about her feelings for Jeff. She always tried to be honest when talking about the pitfalls of relationships, but she also stressed that the good definitely outweighed any negatives. It all came down to how committed both were to the relationship.


And she thought about Jeff, and how his eyes were lit up like a kid on Christmas morning when he found out what Dan had done with the house. He would ask her about it , which she thought was cute. But when she thought about it, with her new size, he did look as cute as a little boy to her. But he was the second nicest man she had ever met, after Dan, of course.


Once Val parked her vehicle, she took a deep breath, and entered the building. She had to duck down so she didn’t hit her head as she walked through the door. 


Once in her office, she made her way to her desk. She was early. With no one else in the room, Val quietly got to work on a pile that was sitting on top. About 10 minutes later, Bertha came in. Val stood up to give her boss a hug. 


Bertha was 6’3” and north of 200 lbs, but next to Val, she looked like a 5 year old girl. It had taken some time to get used to the fact that Val had become taller than her, but she never acted jealous or envious. She just accepted what was happening.


Val asked Bertha if they could talk. They moved into a room off to the side, where Val explained the situation, and was wondering if she could work from home. 


Bertha was quiet for a moment, as she was thinking about what Val could work on from home. She had it. The court would email her the final dispositions of those appearing for a session, and Val could enter the info in the State Court system server. 


Bertha told Val that she would need to be completely alone in a secure room, and would need an encryption program to protect against malware. But her boss had no problems otherwise, and Val bent down and hugged her 6’3” friend.


By the time both women exited the room, Tiffany and Jeff had arrived. News broke that it would be Val’s last day in the office. She bent down and hugged the little couple in front of her, as the tears flowed all around.


Then the jokes started. It was Jeff, and it brightened the mood in the office. Soon, tears were replaced by smiles, and Val promised that she would definitely have them over one Friday night for dinner. 


Everyone looked forward to the day, but soon it was time to focus on work. Val efficiently went through the files, arranging them in order of appearance date. Lunch time came and went, and soon it was time to leave, with final hugs for everyone.



Valerie had a little tear in her eye when driving home. She knew that she would miss her three co-workers. They had become a very important part of her life. She made a promise to herself that she would have them over one night.


Her mood improved once she walked in the door to the house. Everyone was home. Her family was together, and it helped take away the sadness she felt. 


Dan had a cup of tea ready for her, and told her to sit on the sofa, and he would rub her feet. Kicking off her shoes, she sat, and put her very large feet on his lap, and felt his small hands do their magic. 


Valerie was tempted to just pick him up and place him on her lap, but then remembered that Donna and Matt were there, so she thought she would thank him after everyone went to bed.


The relaxed mood in the house was very pleasant, until Val realized it was after 5:30, and she had no idea what to do for dinner. And so, everyone made their way to the kitchen. 


Val and Dana decided that they would handle dinner, and told everyone to relax. So that left, Donna, Bill, Dan and Matt with nothing to do but talk. 


Dan asked Donna if she was comfortable enough with the house. He knew that if she wasn't, it could affect her school work, and more importantly, her relationship with Bill.


The young girl smiled and said that the house was perfect, and that she felt at home, looking at Bill as she spoke. The conversation went on for some time, as mother and daughter debated the meal.

Soon, Val came over holding a menu and sheepishly asked if pizza would be alright.






Chapter 19 DA chapter 34 by Twjr0228

As soon as Val came over with the pizza menu, Dan started laughing, which caused everyone else to laugh as well. Dana and her mom had spent so much time trying to figure out what to cook, it had become too late, and they were left with no other options.


Dinner time was full of chatter, as Val had asked everyone about their day. First up was Bill and Donna, and they explained about the server issues that forced their morning classes to be canceled. But by the afternoon, everything was up and running.


Next was Dana and Matt. She told her mom that doing classes from home felt kind of weird at first, but once she got used to it, everything went well. And with Matt there, it made it much easier.


Dan looked up at his wife and said that he clocked in, picked some orders, clocked out, and came home. His feigned acting like his day was too tough for him. Everyone laughed.


Val was the last to go, and told everyone that she would be working from home from that point forward. A big smile overtook her face. Bill and Donna looked at each other and realized that they would have to be on their best behavior. No hint of funny business.


After dinner, Donna took Matt home, and Dana went with her. They pulled up in front of his house, and both he and Dana got out. They said good night, and she bent down to kiss him on his cheek. Matt smiled up at her, and went into his house, but not before Val told him that she would be picking him up in the morning. 


Mother and daughter made their way back home. Bill and Donna sitting on the sofa watching a movie, while Bill was setting up a new computer for his wife. Once it was set up, all Val had to do was download the secure programs she would need for her job. 


Val looked down at her soulmate, the love of her life. She couldn’t imagine being married to another person. With all that was going on within the house, he never complained, and took care of everything without being asked. She knew a lot of men would become intimidated by her height, but he never blinked. She was so grateful that he was in her life.


As the evening went on, both Val and Dan grew tired. Bill and Donna were in the middle of a mini movie marathon, and had no interest in leaving the living room. So the couple ended up going to bed early, too tired to do anything romantic.


Dan got up before his alarm, and looking over at the incredibly sexy giantess sleeping next to him, gave her a kiss, and then made his way to the bathroom. 


After taking care of business, he turned the water on, and once inside, enjoyed the warm water just hitting his body. Closing his eyes, he allowed the water to just cover his entire body. But he was surprised by the arrival of his goddess, in her full, naked glory. He went to give her a hug, and found himself effortlessly scooped up and brought to eye level with his wife. 


They just looked into each other’s eyes, and Dan gave her kiss, and Val returned his with one of hers. They finally got their alone time, and tried to just enjoy the moment.


Breakfast was of quick variety. Dan had to be in work early, and with Val now working from home, she volunteered to pick up Matt every morning. It also allowed her to chat with his mom. It had been a while since Mrs Murdock had seen Val, so when they had the meeting with the superintendent, she was awed, and it took some time for her to get used to having to look up past her chest to see her face. 


But once the women started talking, there seemed to be more of a warm tone to their conversation. When she first met Dana and Val, their sizes had kind of made her leery of both girls. But she knew Matt adored Dana, and he was happiest when he was with her.


So Doris Murdock and Valerie Johnson worked out a schedule where Matt would be picked up a little after 7am Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and would have breakfast with Dana and her family, while it would be 7:45am the other days. 


Once the moms worked out the details, Matt gave Doris a kiss on the cheek, then followed Val to her vehicle. Once inside, she looked over at the small boy who was swimming in the front seat due to its much larger size. She also noticed that he changed his hairstyle. She knew why.


Val asked him if he wanted to sit in the back, but Matt said he was fine where he was. The 15 minute drive back to the Johnson house was done in silence. She could pretty much guess where his mind was, and didn’t want to interrupt any happy thoughts he might be having.


Once Val and Matt walked through the door, he was intercepted by a smiling Dana, who led him to their “classroom “. Mom could hear her daughter and her  friend talk like they hadn’t seen each other in years. It put a smile on her face. She also heard her daughter compliment him on his new style.


Once Dana and Matt were situated, and waiting for the class to begin, she subtly moved the fingers of her left hand through the bottom three of his right, and gently closed her hand. 


Matt felt like the luckiest kid in the world. Dana could have had any boy in school, yet she chose him. And he felt he was able to just be himself around her. As big as she was, her heart and gentle nature were ever bigger. He closed his eyes and thanked God.


It had taken Bill more time to get used to being at home than normal. He had grown so accustomed to spending the night with Donna while they were at college, that his nights felt strange without her laying next to him.


And to top it off, both his sister and his mom would now be home during the day, so any free time they got, they would have to behave. He felt like he was 10 years old again and had to behave in front of his parents.


He and Donna had taken their showers when they woke up. And with Dana now taking hers, he walked down and knocked on his girlfriend’s door. He heard ‘come in’, and when her opened the door, he saw a sight that made him lose his breath. 


Wearing a yellow dress, she was bent over looking for something in her bag. Her curves were clearly pronounced, and he just stared at her figure. He had seen her naked, but the sight of her in that yellow dress caused him to stiffen below the waist.


Bill walked over to her. She looked up, and noticing his clear bulge, felt flattered that he found her sexy, even with her growing. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss, which made him seriously envision his future life, and her being the biggest part of it. He thought about asking her to marry him, but he hadn’t yet met her parents, and didn’t want to jump the gun. He needed them to get to know him, and his family.


Val had returned from the Murdock’s with Matt, who then proceeded to join Dana in their “classroom “. Bill was getting ready for his morning classes with Donna, leaving her with no one to talk to. So she got her computer out and downloaded the program that she would need in order to work from home.


Once everything was set up, she texted Bertha to let her know that she was ready for the work to be sent. Minutes later, a large file was received, and after she opened it, saw the amount of work that needed to be done. Val sighed.


It had taken her about 15 minutes to get the hang of what needed to be done, and how she was supposed to do it. And the more she got into her work, the quicker the morning went by. Before Val knew, it was almost 12pm.


She quickly went into the kitchen and prepared grilled cheese for everyone’s lunch. All four students showed up at the same time. Val smiled at the thought of doing mom things again for her children and their friends. 


The impromptu lunch hit the spot. It had been a while since Bill and Dana had a homemade lunch from mom, and it got them remembering the fun they had when they were younger. And hearing her children talk brought a little tear to Val’s eye.


But lunch was soon over, and everyone went back to their computers. With a quiet house, and her work done for the day, Val decided to just sit quietly in the living room. Since her children were home, her husband hard at work as always, and the baby inside her growing with her, she felt at peace. To her, life couldn't have been more perfect. 


With her, Dana and Donna all growing, it meant a lot to her that the three men in their lives, Dan, Bill, and Matt, accepted what was happening and never complained. Their support was so invaluable, and it made going through the changes easier.


And it made her think of the day when Dan proposed to her. The week before, Dan had come over and went out to the shed to ask her father about “tools”. But he was asking him for permission to marry his daughter. She thought that was so old fashioned and sweet. It also helped that her parents adored Dan, realizing early on that he would always love, honor, and protect her. They thought of him as a son.


With all her reminiscing, Val suddenly realized it was after 5pm. She got up and headed to the kitchen, to look for something to cook. She was joined by Bill, Dana and Donna. 


Matt and Dana had just been assigned a history project, and since she didn't really understand history, she let Matt choose the topic. So while she went to the kitchen, he stayed behind and wrote down some ideas, eventually settling on one. He was making his way to the kitchen just as Dan walked through the door. 


The two men entered. Bill and Donna were discussing their own school project, and when Val and Dana saw the two, they immediately made their way to them, giving them a hug.


As for dinner, Val had ordered steaks a few days before, and Donna begged her to let her cook them, guaranteeing that they would be the best steaks they ever had. Val looked at the girl who she hoped would be her future daughter-in-law, and agreed, provided that she and Dana could do the side dish and vegetable. It was a deal!








Chapter 20 DA chapter 35 by Twjr0228

One thing everyone realized after eating dinner was that Donna could cook a steak like a pro. Dan had always fancied himself as a steak-cooking pro, but tasting what Donna had prepared made him realize how average he was in that department. Tender, juicy, and seasoned to perfection, it was like they were at a five star steakhouse. 


Once the meal was finished, the boys cleaned up. Val had emptied the dishwasher, so the three only had to worry about doing things more at eye level, as opposed to stepping on ladders to put things away, although Bill needed the step stool in order to wipe off the stove.


And it was while cleaning up after dinner that Dan wondered how much longer the house would accommodate the three girls if they kept growing at their present rate. He looked around at the modified appliances, kitchen furniture, and the ceiling, and was silently calculating how much more the girls needed to grow before everything became too small. He wondered if he should take off from work the following day and scout locations for another house, in case it was needed, or check into getting appliances and furniture specially made and scaled as necessary when and if the time should come. He needed to think about it some more.


Once everything was finished, Dan took Matt home, and while he was gone, the phone rang. Val answered. It was a male reporter on the other end, apologizing for the hour of the call, introducing himself as Pete Parker, and explaining that his paper just got word of a family that was experiencing an unusual growth spurt, and he was wondering if the rumors were true.


Val introduced herself, and confirmed that part of the story was true. It was herself, her daughter, and her son’s girlfriend that were experiencing the unusual growth. The males weren’t. 


Pete was intrigued, and excitedly asked if he could schedule a time to interview the family. Val told him that the next day was out of the question, but the following day around 4pm would work. Pete Parker confirmed the time, then asked for the address. Val gave him the information, and they said goodbye.


Dan arrived home not long afterwards, and Val excitedly told him about the phone call. Dan looked up at his wife and gave her a hug, telling her that he loved her. Then, it was off to the living room, where Val informed Bill, Dana, and Donna about the phone call and scheduled interview. The girls were excited, but it took Bill a second to realize how happy Donna was, and so he too looked forward to the interview.


Once the house calmed down, Dana grabbed the phone and called Matt to tell him the news. Bill and Donna called it an early night, as they had a chemistry test first thing in the morning, leaving Val and Dan with nothing else to do, except head to bed themselves.


Due to a combination of the pregnancy and the growth caused by the vaccine, Val’s hormones were a little out of whack, causing her to feel cold. So she put on a thick nightgown to keep warm, and quickly fell asleep with Dan rubbing her back.


Dan woke up just as the sun was starting to rise. He had to use the bathroom, and when he was finished, crawled back into bed. Val was awakened by his stirring, and surprised him by lifting him up and laying him on her chest. They just looked into each other’s eyes, like they did when they first slept together.


Dan asked her how she was feeling, and Val told him that she was feeling better than when she went to bed. She smiled at his handsome face, while he just continued to gaze into her eyes.


After relaxing in each other’s arms for about an hour, Dan and Val eventually got up from their bed and made their way into the kitchen. 


Dan got the coffee brewing, while Val started breakfast going. The aroma of bacon flooded the kitchen, and suddenly, like ninjas, Bill, Donna and Dana appeared out of nowhere. 


Val had gotten the plates and cups from the cabinet, allowing Dan to set the table. Once the coffee was ready, the conversation began, and was very upbeat. Bill asked his mom if he could borrow her car later, as he and Donna didn’t have any classes that day. 


Val smiled down at Bill. She suddenly realized how small he was compared to her. Her 6’3” athletic son looked like a little boy compared to the girls of the house, especially to Dana. And she was grateful that both he and Dan were accepting of the changes that were happening.


Once breakfast was over, and everything was cleaned, Val left to pick up Matt, while Dan took measurements of all the appliances and furniture, and calculated how much bigger he could have them custom made in relation to the size of the house.


Once he was satisfied, he then left for work, and Dana finished getting ready. With no classes that day, Bill knocked on Donna’s door. Upon hearing the words ‘come in’, he entered and walked over to the dresser, where she was seated, brushing her hair. He thought she looked sexy, especially with the sun lighting the room.


But he noticed a look on her face that told him she had something on her mind. Inquiring, she wanted to ask her parents to come visit, but she wasn’t sure if Dan and Val would be willing to have visitors.


Bill said that he didn’t think it would be an issue, but he would ask his mom when she got back. Donna gave him a weak smile. Although she enjoyed staying with the Johnsons, she missed her family. But she realized that with her growth, there was no way that she would ever fit in her parents’ house. She hoped that Bill’s mom and dad would say yes.


Once they heard the front door open, they knew that Val had returned with Matt. Bill popped his head out the bedroom door, and asked his mom to join them in Donna’s room.


Not sure what they wanted to see her about, Val entered the room and seeing the look on Bill and Donna’s faces, she immediately thought that her son had asked his girlfriend to marry him. She was relieved when Donna had asked if her parents could come for a visit, and the young lady explained that she was thinking about the upcoming weekend. 


Val smiled, and gave her a hug, telling her that it would never be a problem. Donna thanked her, and after Val left, bent down and gave Bill a hug and kiss, then proceeded to call her parents and discuss with them her plans.


Once Val had returned with Matt, and went into Donna’s room, Dana came up and gave her boyfriend a big hug. The position she had to take in order to accomplish this was becoming more and more comfortable. She was a good 32 inches taller than he was, and was getting plenty of practice at being able to hug him despite their ever increasing size difference.


Halloween was a couple of weeks away, and Dana asked Matt if he would like to come over and hand out candy with her. She realized that at her current size, and with her still growing, she would never be able to find a costume to fit her. So she decided that she would give out candy instead, and really wanted Matt to be there with her. His face brightened at the suggestion, and said that he would ask his parents when he got home.


She smiled and took his small hand in hers, and gently closed her fingers, being careful not to hurt him. With his hand completely engulfed by hers, she understood that it wouldn’t take much pressure to squeeze too hard and break his bones. It was another aspect of her new life that she was getting used to.


While waiting for their classes to begin, Matt began discussing topics he was thinking about with regards to the project they needed to do for history. Since Dana had no clue about anything with regards to the class (it was her weakest class), he was hoping to come up with something that would pique her interest. But he found that it wasn’t to be. So he told her that he was going to choose the Roman Empire. She smiled at him. 



With Dana and Matt in their ‘classroom’, and with Bertha about to send files for her to work on, Val handed the keys to her car to Bill. He wanted to give Donna a tour of the town, and with no classes scheduled for the day, he thought it was the perfect opportunity.


However, neither were prepared for the stares she received from onlookers, wondering who the giantess was that was walking the streets. It really made her feel uncomfortable, and Bill quickly realized it had been a mistake. He also realized that his mom and sister never really traveled outside the house, so the people had no idea of what was happening. He asked Donna if she wanted to go back to the house. 


She looked at him, and thought about saying yes, but quickly realized that she would need to get used to the attention. She bravely smiled at Bill, took his hand, and walked with him into the shops. She cheerfully introduced herself to strangers, in hopes of not only breaking the ice, but also putting both herself and the people she met at ease. It seemed to work, as she quickly won over the men, women and children she encountered.


Bill and Donna returned around lunch, both in a much better mood than earlier. They said hi to Val, then retreated to her room, where Bill gave her a gentle kiss, whispering in her ear that what she did took a lot of courage. She smiled, and hugged him tightly, as she gave him a kiss of her own.


When Dan returned home around 5pm, they six of them congregated in the kitchen, where they decided on dinner. They had pizza and Chinese food recently, so they decided on getting a delivery from an Italian restaurant near the house. Once the food was ordered, they relaxed in the living room, each talking about their day.


Chapter 21 DA chapter 36 by Twjr0228

After dinner, Val took Matt home, as she needed to talk to Doris Murdock and ask permission for her son to be interviewed by a reporter scheduled to come the next afternoon. And Dana wanted to go with her. just as a way to show her appreciation to her boyfriend for being there for her.


Val drove, as the kids held hands in the back seat. She couldn’t see the top of Matt’s head when looking in the rear view mirror, but as long as she could still see Dana’s, she knew they were behaving.


The vehicle pulled up in front of the Murdock house, and all three exited the vehicle. It was dark out, so neighborhood activity was almost nonexistent. Matt entered and returned with his mom. 


Doris and Val stood at the front door and talked, while Dana and Matt walked around to the side of the house. Once alone, she bent down and kissed him, lifting him up to make it easier for her to reach his lips. He didn’t object, and rather enjoyed the moment, breaking it off only when he heard his mom’s voice calling his name. 


Matt and Dana returned to the front door, and Val said goodbye to Doris and her son. Dana did the same. The moms seemed to be in a good mood, and once back inside the vehicle and heading home, Val said that Matt’s mom didn’t have any issue with the reporter coming to interview the family. Dana was happy. She realized that as long as Matt was there with her, she could handle anything. He was always calm, and it rubbed off on her.


When they arrived home, Dan, Bill and Donna were finishing up a quick dusting and vacuum of the living room. With Pete Parker coming the following afternoon, they wanted to make sure that the house was presentable. Val appreciated the gesture. She was nervous about the family interview, and had no idea what to expect. 


Dan had called his boss and made arrangements to leave work at 1pm, so he could come home and prepare himself. Donna was also nervous, as she wondered if her parents would find out about the interview before they came for a visit. Val was an angel with the way she treated the young girl. She missed her parents, but Val and Dan went out of their way to make her feel at home and a member of the family. Still, she knew her parents would be shocked by how tall she had grown.


Once everyone called it a night, and went to their bedrooms, Bill made his way to Donna’s door and lightly knocked. She opened the door in pajamas that he never saw before, but looked so sexy on her that he couldn’t take his eyes off her. 


As he entered her room, Bill gave Donna a hug, his head laying against her breasts. He told her that he wanted to make sure that she was up for the interview the next afternoon. She looked down into his eyes and told him that she would be fine, as long as he was there also. He looked up at her and said he would always be there for her, no matter what. She hugged him, bent down slightly, and patted his rear end as she gave him a kiss, and said that she needed to get some sleep. Disappointed, he said good night, and went back to his room.


Once Val and Dan were in bed, he could sense nervousness and apprehension from her. He knew why. He started massaging her very large breasts, and tried to calm her fears about the interview. She told him that the more she thought about it, the more terrified she was that she and Dana and Donna would come across as freaks, or worse. She was a 40 year old adult woman. She could handle the incorrect perception. But both Dana and Donna were sweet girls who could be crushed emotionally by the negative attitudes of strangers. 


Dan looked up into Val’s eyes, and said the best way to combat any negative emotions is to just be themselves. This was a chance to let people know that they were the same people as they were before they got the vaccine. And if people were going to treat them like freaks, the hell with them, because they had each other for support.


He lifted his face up to reach hers, and gave her a gentle kiss to let her know how much she meant the world to him. She appreciated the gesture, and gave him a kiss in return. 


Dan’s words soothed the runaway thoughts in Val’s mind, and she was able to relax enough to sleep, drifting off while holding him in her arms.


The alarm went off, with Dan still in Val’s arms. She wanted to get up to hit snooze, but the feeling of her husband’s small body against hers made her feel like a new mom again. She looked at his sleeping form, and thought about how cute and adorable he was. She gave him a kiss, causing him to stir. That was her cue to turn the radio off.


They both got out of bed, and headed for the bathroom. While Val was seated on the toilet, Dan gave her a good morning kiss, having to lift his head slightly to reach her lips. But to him, she looked incredibly sexy with her ever growing belly, the child inside growing with her. He still couldn’t get over the fact that he would be a dad again at 40. Life was funny, he thought.


Once they were finished with their business, they headed for the kitchen, knocking on the doors of Bill, Dana and Donna, getting them moving. While Dan got the coffee going, Val started breakfast. The nerves which had quieted down the night before had flared back up, causing her focus to be on the reporter showing up that afternoon, instead of the food in the frying pan. She burnt the 10 pieces of bacon, throwing them out as a result. She put ten more on, but paid better attention the second time.


The three students came into the kitchen, excited about the interview. It made Val feel a little silly for worrying so much about it, while the kids laughed and joked about what they were going to say.


Once breakfast was over and the kitchen cleaned, the five started getting ready for the day. Bill and Dan took their showers, followed by the girls. Then it was time for Val to get Matt as everyone got set up for school.


The morning settled into its usual routine as soon as Val returned with Matt, and he disappeared into the room where he and Dana did their online classes. Bill and Donna were already into their first class, so Val pulled out her computer to prepare for the work Bertha would be sending her.


Once everyone was settled, the morning seemed to drag. The interview couldn’t come fast enough for the four kids, while Val started to feel more nervous as the morning turned into afternoon. 


Just after 2pm, Dan arrived home with soda and beer. He had no idea if the reporter would want a drink, but even if he didn’t, the beverages wouldn’t go to waste.


Once the classes were finished, and Val had completed what she needed to get done, it was time for some last minute straightening up. A quick wipe down of all tables, as well as some vacuuming, and the house was finally acceptable to Val.


4pm, and there was a knock on the front door. Dan went out to the living room to answer. Standing before him was a guy in his early 30s, taller than he was by about 4 inches. The man pleasantly offered his hand and introduced himself as Pete Parker, reporter for the Westmont Lake Daily Bugle. 


Dan did the same. Pete pulled out his driver’s license and offered it to Dan for inspection, but was told it wasn’t necessary.


Pete remarked about the odd design of the house, and its fairly remote location. Dan explained that it was an old warehouse that he bought and converted. This piqued his interest. The reporter noticed the size of the front door, and Dan said that it was necessary for his wife and daughter, and if he was fascinated by the size of the door, he should see the inside of the house.


Dan led Pete into the living room. It was then that he got a sense of the scale of the house and furniture. High ceilings, and furniture that looked surreal due to their sheer size. 


Pete was an exceptionally tall person, standing 6’4”, but the size of the sofa made him feel small for the first time in his life.  He asked Dan to stand next to the couch, and brought out a huge, old time camera, and snapped a photo just to capture the scale.


After the photo was done, Pete took more pictures of the living room, while Dan went and got Bill and Matt. Everyone introduced themselves, with Pete writing in a notebook, making sure to get all details correct. 


He had heard of Bill, the All-State QB who wound up going to Lexicon University, until the school sent everyone home due to an outbreak on campus. So he focused on Matt Murdock.  He asked questions designed to draw out a variety of answers, so he could get a true sense of what the boy was about. 


Once he was finished, the three males stood in front of Pete, who was puzzled by what was going on. It wasn’t until three very beautiful, but extremely tall females came into the living room and stood behind the men, that his jaw hit the floor at the speed of light. 


Dan and Matt didn’t even come close to reaching the breasts of the girls behind them, while Bill just barely reached above the nipples of the girl behind him. 


The girls introduced themselves, and Pete did the same, but without taking his eyes off the three. He noticed that Val was pregnant. Everyone sat down on the sofa, and the reporter pulled out his notebook, unsure of how to begin the interview. Val could sense his hesitation, so she asked him if he wanted something to drink. 


Pete asked for some water, which Bill went to get. It kind of broke the ice, and he began by asking Val about her life and situation. Val explained her childhood, and how she was always kind of a nerd, and thought she would be a librarian, until she met Dan in high school. And then her goals changed. She was always an extremely organized person, and thought that she would be better suited for an office, which could utilize her talents more than a library.


She also described her raising Bill and Dana, and how Dan was always there, being an active parent. Pete was writing furiously in his notebook.


He then turned his attention to Donna, and asked about her life. She told him that she was an only child from the Midwest who met Bill in college and fell in love with him. She wanted to say more, but found that her nerves were more of a problem than she realized. 


Pete could sense her mood, and gently asked what her favorite subject was in college. Donna smiled and said history, and described the periods of time that she found fascinating. Plus it helped that Bill loved history also. 


Next up was Dana. Pete was surprised when she told him that she was only 12. He thought that she looked more mature than her age. He asked her the same questions that he asked Donna, but she seemed more at ease. 


Once he got enough information, he then broached the subject that was the elephant in the room. The stunning height of the three girls. He found out that a bunch of medical tests were done, but the only explanation that doctors could come up with was that the growth was an unknown side effect of the vaccine. 


This caught Pete by surprise, as there was no mention in any medical story about this type of reaction. He looked at Val and asked if the baby she was carrying was affected also, and she said yes. The baby was basically twice the size of what the normal pregnancy would be at that stage. 


The interview went longer than Pete realized, as soon it was almost 7. Val insisted that he stay for dinner, otherwise her feelings would be hurt. Not wanting to upset the giant pregnant lady in front of him, he agreed. But on one condition, he wanted to measure everyone. They agreed, and moved to the kitchen.


He did the males first. Dan was 6’ even, Bill was 6’3”, and Matt was 5’9”. Next was Donna. Standing on a chair, she measured 7’7”, and he then asked her if she could measure Dana and Val, because there were no chairs large enough for him to reach their heads. 


Val was first. 8’7”, followed by Dana at 8’6”.  Pete then asked if he could take a photo of the six of them, which they agreed. So they assumed the pose from earlier. Pete brought out his large camera, and took the picture that he needed for his story.






Chapter 22 DA chapter 36 a-b by Twjr0228
Author's Notes:

I was only planning on doing one part to chapter 21.

But as I was writing it, I came upon the idea of doing something a little different. A reporter had come to interview the Johnson family. This chapter is how I imagine his story would have appeared in the news paper. I hope you enjoy.

GIANTS AMONG US: Real? Or Fake News?



By: Pete Parker


Part 1


Let me get right to the point. Yes, they are real, and they are the nicest, sweetest human beings that you will ever meet. I had the opportunity to interview and spend an evening with them, and to be completely honest, I was made to feel more welcomed at their house than I am at my own parents. 


Some background. I ran into a friend of mine at a bar a week ago. We have been lifelong friends, and where I had gone into the journalism profession, he went to work for a warehouse distribution center, which shall remain nameless.


Anyway, he had mentioned that he had a coworker whose wife and daughter were growing taller for unexplained reasons. Naturally, I dismissed the subject as the fantasy of some drunk guy at a bar. But he insisted it was completely true. 


The next day at work, I talked with my editor about the claim, expecting him to dismiss it as someone trying to pull my leg. Imagine my shock when he informed me that he had heard rumors about the family. But he didn’t know how to bring it up with the veterans in the newsroom, who would probably think being assigned to investigate a story like this was basically management’s way of telling them to pack their belongings in a box and head for the exit.


So my editor was relieved when I brought up the subject, because I was now volunteering to investigate the claims. He thanked me, and told me the story, or lack thereof, was my baby, and that he would support me wherever it led.


So I checked with a couple of sources I had with the Westmont Lake government, and became convinced that it was quite possibly true. So, I narrowed down the possible people involved, and made a couple of phone calls, and struck gold.


Val Johnson answered my call, confirmed the story, and graciously consented to an interview. I was excited! But how would I approach a story where no one knew of the reasons, even the most respected medical professionals. I decided to let the Johnson family tell me their story unedited, and I would ask questions, when appropriate, but would otherwise let them tell the world in their own words.


I had the address, and the time, and showed up at an odd looking building not really visible from the main road. I immediately noticed that the front door was huge, which I thought was unusual. 


I knocked, and a man slightly smaller than my 6’4” frame answered. Dan Johnson, father, husband, and all-around great guy, introduced himself after I did the same. We briefly talked about the building, which he explained was an old warehouse that he purchased and converted for his family. Now I was getting excited. If the front door was any indication, this was going to be the most unusual day of my life.


We walked in. The living room furniture was scaled in such a way that I felt small. I couldn’t get over the feeling. I asked Dan if I could take a picture of him standing next to the sofa, so I could have some visual evidence of the scale I was seeing. He warmly said yes. I took my picture. 


Then he excused himself and returned with two other males. I recognized the one. Bill Johnson, star QB for Westmont Lake’s high school football team, and nearly my height. 


The other was a 12yr old boy, Matt Murdock, a friend of Bill’s 12 yr old sister, Dana. We introduced ourselves, then I proceeded to interview the men first. 


Dan explained his life, from childhood to the present, with great detail. And when we reached the topic of the interview, he was candid and forthcoming about what had transpired, and continues to transpire. 


Dan explained that due to a combination of requirements for both his job and Val, plus Bill’s college and Dana’s grade school, they needed to get the vaccine due to the virus making its way through the population.


They had normal side effects, but a week later, when they were dropping Bill off at college, both Val and Dana started to have another occurrence of the side effects, and when they returned home, both slept the rest of the weekend. And at that exact moment, the virus ravaged the warehouse where he worked, forcing him to work 18 hour days for a week.


He wasn’t able to see his wife and daughter, but when he finally got a day off, he was shocked to see that they had grown, and were almost as tall as he was.


I asked him how he felt about that, and Dan responded that he was initially stunned, but he realized that they were still the same sweet girls that were his family, and whatever was happening, they couldn’t control. He needed to support them no matter what, because he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if they felt he abandoned them when they needed him the most.


I have to admit that Dan’s answer almost made me cry. It was so genuine, and from the heart, that I wish all men could be like him.


Next, I ask Bill about what his life has been like. Like his father, he seemed to be grateful for the childhood he had. Both his parents were always there for him, especially when his football prowess became evident, and he was always being invited to every showcase event. His parents never hesitated or complained about having to constantly drive him to and from the games.


I asked him how he felt about remaining the same size as his mom and sister grew taller, and like Dan, it was extremely important for him to support his family no matter what. Then he pointed out that his girlfriend was also experiencing the same side effects as his mother and sister.


This caught me off guard, as I didn’t expect a third female to be involved. I asked him her name, and he said Donna, a fellow freshman from college. I asked him how he felt about his girlfriend growing taller, and his eyes lit up, telling me that she was such a special girl, that it wouldn't matter how much she grew, he loved her. I believed every word he said. Like Dan, Bill was honest, and a terrific young man.


Next, I asked the young boy sitting there, Matt Murdock, and what was going on with him. Matt explained his childhood, how he was constantly moving because of his dad's job, sometimes even two or three times during the school year. I asked him what his dad did for a living, and he wasn't exactly sure, as his dad did everything for his company. And no, Matt couldn't remember the name of the company, as it always seemed it was being bought by a bigger company, and the name would change.


I asked him about his time in Westmont Lake. Then I saw his eyes light up. He explained that he moved in during 6th grade, and nobody would talk to him, because he was the outsider among a close group of friends, except one person who showed genuine kindness and interest in his well being.


I asked him who, and he said Dana Johnson. And he never would forget that. She would always be special to him, and he would always remain loyal to her. 


I asked him how he felt about Dana growing taller, and he said he no longer noticed, because she was still the same person that she was when he met her.


I looked over at Dan and commented that he seemed to have a really wonderful family, and he couldn't wait to meet the girls. Dan smiled back at me, and recommended that I remain seated, as he was afraid that I would be so stunned, I might faint. I laughed at his joke, but remained seated as requested, while Dan yelled into the kitchen.


What I saw next I will never, ever forget, for as long as I live. And it will be continued in Part 2 of my interview story with the Johnson family.


GIANTS AMONG US: Real? Or Fake News?


PT 2 


By: Pete Parker


The first part of my article dealt with some background on the topic, plus I interviewed Dan Johnson, Bill Johnson, and Matt Murdock, the three males closely associated with the three subjects of this article. Now we move on to Valerie Johnson, Dana Johnson, and Donna Mills.


As I was seated on the sofa, three figures walked into the living room, and I never thought it was possible for them to exist. The males were standing, with a female behind each one. But not just any female, one that was quite a bit taller than the male in front. 


I must have looked like a moron, as I realized that I was just staring at the scene with my mouth open. Once I got my bearings, I stood up and we introduced ourselves, my large hand getting totally engulfed by much larger ones.


Once we were settled, I found myself unable to think of a good way to broach the subject of the extraordinary growth that the three girls in front of me were experiencing. It wasn't until Val Johnson offered me something to drink that broke my mental block.


I asked her about her life. Val explained her childhood, and how she was always kind of a nerd, and thought she would be a librarian, until she met Dan in high school. And then her goals changed. She was always an extremely organized person, and thought that she would be better suited for an office, which could utilize her talents more than a library.


I asked her if she worked, and if she did, what her job was. Val said that she was a file clerk for the municipal court, and that she had been there a few years. It was only recently that she started working from home, as she was too big for the office. I nodded, even though I wasn't asked a question.


She also described her raising Bill and Dana, and how Dan was always there, being an active parent. I was writing furiously in my notebook. The story gave me some needed insight into her character. I asked her if she sensed any resentment from either Dan or Bill about her growth. 


Val told me that she never, ever sensed anything or the sort, because if she did, she wouldn't be able to handle either the growth or her pregnancy. Dan was her rock. He took it upon himself to sell his company stock and purchase this place, and convert it into a suitable home for her and Dana. And he never made a fuss about it. 


I had to admit that even though I had a million questions, ones dealing with how Dan was able to afford both the property and the conversion. It just reinforced my admiration for the man. 


I asked her if she was concerned about her unborn baby growing at a fantastic rate as well. Val said she was initially worried, but her last trip to her doctor showed that the girl inside her was extremely healthy.


She had answered the very question I was about to ask her, if she in fact knew the sex of the baby. And I found Val to be the sweetest woman I had ever met. Reaching a fantastic height without a proper explanation, as well as being with child, and being so gracious in her responses. 


I delicately asked her if she hoped her growth would stop soon, and Val said yes, but it wasn't up to her, and that she would willingly accept whatever happened.


She wasn't bitter, or mad, and I found that really amazing. I had dealt with lots of people who cursed their fate in life. Val’s sweetness made it easy to root for her and her family.


Next, I turned my attention to Dana Johnson. I was shocked to find out that she was only 12. She acted mature for her age, and it was immediately apparent that she inherited every great quality of her parents. 


I asked the young girl about her life, and it was immediately clear that she idolized her older brother, Bill. She said that he was always looking out for her.


I asked if there was the natural teasing one would get from a big brother, and Dana answered without hesitation; never. I initially had my doubts (I was the youngest one in my family, and my older brother never let me forget it). But the more she talked about her family, the more I realized that she was telling the truth.


I gently asked her about Matt, and she gave almost the same type of answer that he did, except in reverse order. She had a group of friends that were close, but once she started growing, they started to grow distant from her. Matt was the only person in school that never stopped being her friend, and because of that, she was able to deal with what was happening.


I then turned towards the third and final piece of this incredible story. Donna Mills is an 18 yr old from the Midwest. She told me that she didn't want to reveal the name of the town, as she hadn't seen her parents since one weekend at college in September, and she wanted to check with them  first to make sure that using their names and location was ok.


I thought that was very thoughtful and considerate. So I just asked general questions about her childhood. Donna said that she was an only child growing up on a very small farm, so that chores were easy to finish, allowing her the time to develop outside interests. She loved watching football on TV, and seeing the cheerleading squads in action, and made sure to join the squad her freshman year in highschool.


I knew she was a very beautiful girl, so I gently asked if she had boys fighting over her in highschool. She said yes, but she didn't feel any connection to them. It actually wasn't until she went to Lexicon, and met Bill, that she truly felt she met the guy for her. She was a member of the cheerleading squad, and when she saw Bill, and how he treated his teammates, fans, and complete strangers with kindness and respect, she knew he was different. And the school made all students who weren't vaccinated get the shot. It was a few days afterwards that she started her growing.


I asked her the same question that I had asked Val; did she sense any resentment from Bill once she started growing. And like the matriarch of the family, Donna's response was absolutely not. Bill treated her the same way he had before her growth. He never wavered in his love and support. She added that she was leaning heavily towards going to another college, which she didn't want to name, but for some strange reason, felt that Lexicon was the correct choice. She couldn't explain it. I thought to myself that it was fate.


I looked at my watch. 7pm. I had been interviewing the family for three hours, which surprised me. Everyone felt so comfortable and at ease that it made me feel the same, and time just flew by.


I mentioned that it was getting late, and I apologized for occupying their time enough for them to have a late dinner, but wanted one favor. Could I measure them, and take a photo?


Val told me yes, but under one condition. I had to stay and have dinner with them. I started to make excuses about why I couldn't, but she then asked me in a genuine sweet voice, and I was powerless to say no. So I agreed. 


We made our way to the kitchen, and boy, was I floored. The sheer size and scale of the cabinets, stove, refrigerator, everything, took my breath away. I looked over at Dan, and it suddenly put into perspective how much he did to make his wife and daughter comfortable with their new life. Wow!


I regained my senses enough to start the first part. I measured the men. Dan Johnson 6’, Bill Johnson 6’3”, and Matt Murdock 5’9”. Totally normal.


Next was the girls. I didn't see a chair that was capable of letting me reach the tops of Val and Dana’s head, so I asked Donna if she would be willing to help me. She smiled and said yes. Great! I will measure her first, as she would be the easiest.


I stood on a chair, and measured Donna Mills at 7’7”. I was still stunned by the number. I asked her what her height was before she started growing. 5’7” she replied. She had grown an even 2 ft. 


Next, I asked her to do Val and Dana. She stood on her tippy toes and measured Val Johnson at 8’7”. I asked her what her original height was. 5’2”. I must have looked like an idiot as my face showed disbelief. She had grown an incredible 41 inches since late August.


Next was Dana Johnson at 8’6”. I found out that she was originally 5’1”. Again, and incredible 41 inch growth spurt since late August. My mind became numb as I tried to grasp the incredible feat.


I was so preoccupied with the incredible numbers that I never noticed Val and the boys started dinner. Spaghetti, my favorite. And all through this late afternoon/evening, it was the Johnson family making sure I was comfortable and relaxed, and I was a complete stranger. I quickly asked them to pose for a picture. Front was Dan, Matt and Bill. Rear was Val, Dana, and Donna. And I will let the photo describe what I saw.


Needless to say, dinner was delicious. And I opened myself up to their questions. General ones about my life and childhood, how I came to be a reporter, was I married or have a girlfriend. The usual stuff. It wasn't until Dan asked me how I came to hear about them, that I felt a little uneasy. He wasn't pushy, or demanding an answer, he was just curious. I delicately explained what I heard, without revealing too many details. But I got the impression that he correctly guessed who told me.


I sheepishly asked him if he could not say anything to the person. It was only brought up as an incredible story, not with any malice or intention to embarrass anyone. And I told him that I was now extremely grateful that he did, because I got to meet the most incredible family in the world. And I am serious.


I felt terrible that we had to say goodnight, and I had to leave. I only hope that I did the Johnson family such justice that you, the reader, can understand how loving and sweet the whole group was. Giante are very real, and they are the sweetest people in the world. Thank you!


Chapter 23 DA chapter 37 A-D by Twjr0228

Pete Parker had left. Dan had taken Matt home, and just as the house was settling down, Donna’s phone rang. It was her parents. They were scheduled to fly into Frankenville the next afternoon. Donna temporarily forgot. With the excitement of being interviewed, it had slipped her mind. 


She explained to Dan and Val what the situation was, and asked again if it would be alright that her parents came to visit.


Val bent down slightly to hug the young girl, and said that she was now part of the family, she didn’t have to ask, and her parents were welcomed anytime.


Donna appreciated the kindness and acceptance she received from Bill and his family. She felt like crying tears of joy, but she called her parents back and finalized the arrangements. She gave the address, and her father said that they should be there sometime around 5pm. 


Donna told her parents that she loved them, and would see them tomorrow. She just wanted to let them know that she had undergone big changes, and that they should prepare themselves for what they saw. 


Her parents told Donna that no matter what was going on, she was still their daughter and that they loved her very much. She thanked them again, and after giving them her love, hung up.


Donna went to Val and Dan, just to give them some information about her parents. Her father was named Adam, and her mother was named Daisy.

They were both 39 years old, and were married for 19 years. Her dad was a structural engineer, and her mom stayed home to raise her. Now, she works at the local library three days a week. 


Donna assured the Johnsons that they would love her parents. Val told her that she was so looking forward to meeting them, and her demeanor put the young girl at ease. They hugged, and Donna returned to her room after saying good night.


Dan stood up to get himself a glass of water when he spotted Bill heading into Donna’s room. He laughed to himself. He recalled when he and Val had been dating, and it always seemed that the only alone time they could get was when they went out, with both his parents and hers constantly keeping an eye on them. He realized that Donna needed a sympathetic face to keep her calm. She had grown so much, that she was extremely anxious at her parents reaction. He totally understood her feelings.


Eventually, he and Val made their way to bed. Neither was tired enough to fall asleep, so they just held each other, or more accurately, Val held her little husband against her body, and they just talked about finally meeting Donna’s parents. Their video call a while back was brought back into focus. They both wondered how her mom and dad would react to seeing with their own eyes the changes that had taken place. It would definitely be interesting.


Donna was up early, nervously awaiting her parents' arrival that wasn’t due to happen for another eleven hours. But once she was awake, she was awake for good. 


Nobody was stirring yet, so she quickly showered and dressed. By the time she emerged from her room, Val and Dan were in the kitchen, cooking breakfast, Bill and Dana joining them a short time later. 


Donna had grown used to Val cooking breakfast. In fact, she appreciated the meals more than she realized. It always reminded her of home. 


Home. It felt like a bittersweet word. She hadn’t seen her parents for some time, and what was worse, she hadn’t seen her friends from high school. They had no idea that she had grown due to the shot. What would they think of her? How would they treat her? Bill and his family were awesome, because they were experiencing the same thing as she was. She had people to talk to, who understood her feelings and fears. 


But as much as she wanted to go over in her mind how her parents would react to seeing her, Donna needed to focus on her classes that morning. It was important to her that she maintain her grades. 


The day was pretty much a blur for Donna, as the clock alternated between speeding up and slowing to a crawl. And once Dan arrived home from work with groceries for dinner, it was down to a matter of minutes before her parents came.


The doorbell rang. Dan and Bill went to answer. It was decided that it would be best if they made Donna’s parents feel comfortable before they saw their ‘little’ girl.


The door opened and in stepped Adam and Daisy Mills. Dan was immediately struck by the natural size difference between husband and wife. He looked to be about 5’1”-5’2”, and she was about 5’10”. 


The four of them introduced themselves. Daisy was most interested in meeting Bill, the boy that stole their baby girl’s heart. She wanted to assess for herself what kind of young man Bill was. 


Donna was smitten the first time she saw Bill, and like some girls, was typically cryptic when discussing him with her mother. This was Daisy’s first opportunity to meet the young man, and the more she talked to him, the better she felt. Her daughter was in great hands .


Dan and Adam hit it off almost immediately. Mr Mills was very impressed when he discovered that the house he was in used to be an old warehouse.

He asked if he could get a tour of the place later on, to which Dan said no problem. 


The conversation went on for a few more minutes, then it was time to meet Val and Dana. Dan thought it was best to have Donna’s parents meet his wife and daughter first, as a way of preparing them for seeing their daughter later. 


Dan, Bill, Adam and Daisy were continuing their chat when two large shadows overcame them. The Mills looked up, and their eyes widened, and their jaws almost hit the floor. 


Standing before them were the two tallest people that they had ever seen, either in person, or on TV or in a newspaper. They were an incredible sight to behold.


But once Dana and Val introduced themselves, and In totally normal voices, the Mills’ shock wore off, and they found themselves struggling to come up with the words to reply to the giant girls standing in front of them.


The Mills had noticed the exceptionally large front door when they arrived, and Adam noticed the incredibly high ceiling when he was talking to Dan. He didn’t want to make it a point of conversation, especially when Dan explained what the building was previously, and how he paid to have it converted into a house.


Once Adam and Daisy got used to craning their necks to see the faces of the two ladies in front of them, the chat became more genial. The Mills quickly realized that as tall as Val and Dana were, they were still human beings, and their personalities were that of gentle souls just going through incredible changes. 


As the Mills and Johnsons got to know each other better, and became more comfortable around each other, there was a figure that appeared 


The Mills finally saw their daughter Donna for the first time in almost a month. Needless to say, they were not prepared for what they saw. 


Although about a foot shorter than Val and Dana, the sight of their little girl towering over them was something that they needed to get used to. She nervously smiled at her parents, and once the initial shock wore off, smiled back at her. 


Donna bent down and embraced her mom. It brought tears to both girls’ eyes as it recalled all the comforting that Daisy had given her daughter whenever she was troubled by things in life. 


Daisy asked her daughter if she was doing alright, and Donna told her she was. She explained that the Johnsons have been tremendous in making her feel welcomed, and the fact that both Val and Dana had been going through the same thing had made it easier to deal with. Daisy looked up at Val with appreciation on 


Donna then turned her attention to her hero, the man who was the steady rock in chaotic times, her father. Adam Mills was caught up in the conversation going on between mother and daughter that he was completely caught off guard when his now towering girl reach for him.


Donna was so excited at seeing her father that she didn’t realize that she had picked him up off the ground, so that his feet were hanging almost two feet above the floor.


All she saw was his beaming smile, and she lost herself in all the great memories she had of when she was growing up, and how her father taught her to ride a bike, was there for all her cheerleading competitions, and instilled in her the hard work ethic that she would need to succeed in the world.


When Donna finally realized that she was holding her father like a little kid, she quickly put him down and started crying and apologizing for her actions. Adam just hugged his daughter as best he could and told her that it was alright, she did nothing wrong. 


Once Donna calmed down, she went with her mom, Dana and Val into the kitchen to talk, while the Dan gave Adam a tour of the house, leaving Bill and Matt, who had remained quiet and unassuming during the little family reunion, to sit on the large sofa and watch TV. 


Matt had been at the house so much that Bill considered him a little brother, and became as protected of him as he did with his sister. And a thought popped into Bill‘s head that made him laugh. He was both a “Big” big brother and a “Little” big brother to two people the same age. He just shook his head.

Chapter 24 by Twjr0228

Once the excitement of the family reunion subsided, the girls made their way to the kitchen, while Dan took Adam on a tour of the house. Donna's father, still amazed at the extremely high ceilings, had remarked that the house kind of reminded him of a warehouse, which caused Dan Johnson to give his guest a wry smile. 


The girls sat down at the kitchen table. Daisy was amazed, for as big as mother and daughter were size wise, the chair she sat on was very accessible, and the way the table was constructed, she didn't feel too small or like a child with adults.


Val started off the conversation by thanking Daisy for allowing them to have Donna as a guest. She told the girl’s mom that because of Dan’s foresight, their house was set up to handle the situation better than most.


Val then explained everything Dan did, from selling his stock, to buying and renovating an old warehouse, just to make sure that her and Dana’s needs were taken care of.


Daisy, impressed by Val story, asked her how Dan and Bill felt about the situation, how one month they were the tall ones, and now, they looked like little kids with a parent.


Val wasn't sure what to make of her question, but seeing sincerity in Daisy's eyes, knew that there was no hidden meaning behind the query.


Val told her that Dan and Bill have been wonderful. They never complained, never threw any sort of fit, and her husband has treated her like he always has, like a gentleman. 


Donna told her mom that Bill was as kind to her as when she first met him, and if anything, he had become more supportive of her while her body was changing. She knew that was because of what was happening to his mom and sister. He could offer a calming presence, where other guys would run away. Because of him, she never felt alone, even when she missed her parents terribly.


Daisy felt a tear welling up in her eye. Deep down she felt guilty about not being there for her daughter, but she thanked God that the Johnsons were able to help her in her time of need.


Daisy then changed the subject as to how they go food shopping and clothes buying. Val had a smile on her face. She said that it was another brilliant idea of Dan’s. He contacted a specialty clothing store, explained the situation, and they sent a representative out to measure her and Dana. 


Clothes were made, and they fit perfectly. But when they started to feel tight, they would be able to call them up and get new clothes at a bigger size. That way, they could avoid having to travel to a store that would be too small for them to properly stand up in.


As for food shopping, it was another one of Dan’s ideas. Since he worked for a giant warehouse and delivery company, he was able to set up food deliveries once a week for no delivery charge. They just paid for what was delivered.


Daisy smiled, and asked her about work. Val said that she was a file clerk for the local court. But once she became too big for the office, she was able to work from home. That way she could be there if Dana had any issues or problems.


Val asked Daisy what she did for a living. Mrs Mills said that she was a stay at home mom until Donna left for college. She too had wanted to be there for her daughter. But once her girl went off to college, she got a job as a cashier for the local pharmacy. Adam was a branch manager for the regional bank, and his salary was enough for them to live comfortably. But since Donna left, she needed to feel productive. So, it not only gave her spending money, but it helped occupy her time, since the house felt empty.


Daisy Mills finally asked the question that was humming in the back of her mind. How fast are the three girls growing? Val told her that they are growing about an inch a day. And before Donna's mom could ask, Val said that she was 8’8”, Dana was 8’7”, and Donna was 7’8”. They had measured one another that morning, and Monday morning, a doctor and nurse will make a house call to give them checkups. 


This put Daisy’s mind at ease. The Johnsons were going through the same thing as her daughter, and so they really were better equipped to handle her needs and give her the support she required. And they were making sure that she received regular medical evaluations. It was at that moment that Daisy became convinced that Donna would never set foot in her house again, because she wouldn't be able to fit inside. But she was in great hands, and that thought alone really brightened her overall mood.


The four men stepped outside. That was when Dan explained what had happened up to that point. As they had explained on the video call, they had a normal two story house. But once it became apparent that both Val and Dana were quickly growing taller, and they would be too large for the home soon, he sold half his company stock, and purchased an old warehouse for very cheap, then he hired a contractor buddy, and paid them twice their usual fee to make sure that they could renovate and remodel the building into a dwelling suitable for a family.


Dan explained that they way they set it up, it does have some future proofing to it, as the ceilings are high enough to accommodate people 12 feet tall. Adam raised an eyebrow, and looked at Mr Johnson with admiration. He thought that any man that would be willing to do all that to provide for his family, and ensure that their comfort and well being was his first and foremost concern, was someone to be respected and admired.


And it gave Adam Mills much needed peace of mind. He and his wife hadn't seen their daughter in over a month, although they had talked on the phone every day. But he thought to himself that if Bill Johnson was anything like his father, then Donna would be treated with love and kindness and respect. 


The four men came back inside, and Dan showed him the bedrooms, and the bathroom. He explained the implements that had been installed that allowed himself and Bill to use the toilet and sink. That way, the girls wouldn't be inconvenienced.


Dan also pointed out the guest room where Donna had been staying, stressing that Bill slept on a couch that was off to the side of the kitchen.  Adam appreciated the act. Even though both his daughter and her boyfriend were 18, the Johnsons were still old fashioned in that respect.


With the tour of the house complete, the guys made their way into the kitchen, joining the girls who were laughing like old friends.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11304