Warm Embrace by SmolCrowing
Past Featured StorySummary:

Ava and Maggie met a few years ago on a cold winter night, and they've been living happily together ever since. But when Maggie has a nightmare about her past, what will Ava do to console her?

A sequel to one of my other stories, Warm Reception.

Picture of Ava and Maggie: https://twitter.com/reygunpocket/status/1474770723889631237


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Warmth
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3667 Read: 12207 Published: January 01 2022 Updated: January 01 2022

1. Comfort by SmolCrowing

2. Confection by SmolCrowing

3. Connection by SmolCrowing

Comfort by SmolCrowing

As Maggie sleepily savored the feeling of her girlfriend’s fingers caressing her back, her dreams were unfortunately marred by visions of her troubled past. A long time ago, she was forced to brave the harshness of winter all on her own, surviving off of nothing but whatever scraps of food she could find and the insufficient warmth provided by raggedy pieces of cloth. If she was lucky, she could cozy up by the dim embers of a smoldering matchstick. On top of that, due to her 1-inch tall stature, everything she encountered was a potential threat. Humans, while large and intimidating, were easy enough to avoid. They were predictable in their movements, and even when a human caught a glance of her, she hid quickly enough that they would think they were just seeing things and lose interest. Animals on the other hand were much more persistent and dangerous, and she counted herself very lucky that her encounters with such critters never left her with any noticeable scars.


    At the moment, she found herself in a mouse hole, bundled up in her usual rags and shaking uncontrollably as the cold air attempted to invade her makeshift cocoon. Despite (or perhaps because of) her circumstances, she could feel herself drifting off into unconsciousness until she heard some shuffling behind her. She looked for the source and saw only darkness... 


Then a giant rat appeared and charged at her with sharp teeth bared. Terrified to her core, she had nowhere to run and held her hands up as she braced for the inevitable. Right before its horrifying form overtook her, she found herself back next to Ava’s gigantic fireplace, on top of her girlfriend’s sweater-clad breasts. Having woken up quite violently, she wiped some sweat from her brow, unsure if she was perspiring because of her nightmare or her toasty surroundings. 


Ava had been watching Maggie shake in her sleep, and a worried gasp escaped her lips upon Maggie’s harsh awakening. She decided to place her collection of Hans Christian Andersen poems on the floor so she could comfort her tiny girlfriend.


“Are you all right, honey?” Ava asked, her hands gently clutching Maggie’s body.


“I’m alright, I just had a nightmare…” she replied, her eyes staring off into the distance as she tried to get the image of that ghastly rat out of her head.


“About your homeless days?” she inquired. Thanks to all of the horrible stories Maggie had told her about that part of her life, Ava immediately understood why her nightmare was so frightening.


“Yeah…” Maggie muttered.


Ava frowned and sorrowfully wished that she had saved her from homelessness sooner. But she realized a long time ago that she couldn’t change the past, so instead, she pledged to make Maggie as happy as she could be, every single day. Every time she saw a smile on her little face, her heart skipped a beat, and she (sometimes) resisted the subsequent urge to hug Maggie to her face and pepper her with kisses.


What was equally important was cheering Maggie up when she felt down, so with a gentle pinch of her torso, Ava carried her to her face and rested Maggie against her soft lips. With a delicate whisper, Ava said:


“Maggie, please know that you mean the world to me, and I would never let anything happen to you. I love you, my little hummingbird.” 


Suddenly, Maggie felt the tension in her body disappear. Whether it was because of the calming timbre of Ava’s voice or simply being surrounded by her soothing aura, she was now at peace, and gratefully hugged her girlfriend’s lips.

Confection by SmolCrowing

With Maggie safe in her palm, Ava walked to the kitchen for an evening snack. A long time ago, Maggie might have peered over Ava’s hand and down to the floor, after which she would get scared and tightly clutch Ava’s skin for security. But now, Maggie trusted Ava completely, and casually sat in her palm with a smile on her face. Though because Ava had her hand flush with her stomach, whenever Maggie tried looking up at her face, she was met instead with the underside of Ava’s bountiful breasts. Not that she was complaining, mind you.


“You sure you never get cold being nude all the time?” Ava asked with a mix of concern and playfulness.


Maggie was a bit caught off guard by her question, which was evident in the delivery of her response.


“Y-yeah, I’m always warm, especially when--”


“You’re with me? Well, you’re with me all the time, so that checks out.~”


Maggie’s face went red as Ava’s words sunk in. It was true that not a minute passed by that Maggie wasn’t somewhere on (or in) Ava’s body. Not that Ava was trying to make Maggie helplessly dependent on her or anything. In reality, near the beginning of their relationship, Ava was always the one to offer Maggie clothes, with Maggie refusing every single time for one reason or another, whether it was her nudity being “freeing” or saying that cloth always made her feel itchy. One day, Maggie finally confessed the true, underlying reason behind her rejections…


It was because feeling Ava’s presence all over her body gave Maggie an immense sense of comfort, one she wouldn’t give up for anything. After that, two things happened. One, Ava carried Maggie with her wherever she went, except when Maggie explicitly asked not to (which rarely ever happened). Two, Ava never asked her about her state of undress again, unless she wanted to tease her that is.


Before they knew it, Ava was in front of the cabinet and reached for a mug with her free hand. Then she thought about her next move and realized she would need two hands for the rest of her preparation. So, she gently lifted Maggie to her shoulder and waited for her to climb on. Once she was settled and secure, Ava cooed:


“Hold on tight.~”


“Don’t I always?~” Maggie responded with a smirk. Sure, they may have had some “incidents” during their first few months together, but by this point, Maggie was a trained professional. She knew exactly how Ava’s body moved, when to strengthen her hold to avoid falling, and the helpful fact that Ava’s long hair made for quite the effective safety net. Ava made sure she wouldn’t forget that last part, what with how many times she’s had to untangle her from her locks after some of Maggie’s more impressive spills. 


Regardless, the rest of Ava’s preparation went off without a hitch, and after a quick zap in the microwave, her hot cocoa was ready, complete with mini marshmallows and a dash of nutmeg. The two of them simultaneously took a whiff of its sweet aroma and happily sighed, with Ava’s mouth already watering in anticipation. Then out of nowhere, Maggie realized something. Not only did this cup of cocoa not take as long to make as usual, but there was barely any steam coming off the surface. Ava always liked her hot cocoa, well… hot, so Maggie was pretty confused.


“Umm… why’s the hot cocoa not very… you know…” Maggie stuttered. Ava giggled, both from Maggie struggling to find the right words and her ignorance of Ava’s ulterior motive.


“It’s because it’s not ready yet. It needs one more ingredient~”


Before Maggie could ask what she meant, Ava’s fingers plucked her off her shoulder and held her over the lukewarm liquid. Maggie's legs frantically dangled in the air as she was lowered into it, and upon feeling her feet go under the surface, Maggie instinctively winced. But not only was it warm, it felt as pleasant as a hot tub, with the added bonus of it smelling like chocolate, so she quickly relaxed and calmly awaited the end of her descent. She was soon in the cocoa up to her shoulders, and once Ava's fingers left her sides, they rose to clutch her cheek as she cooed at her cute girlfriend.


Rather than immediately ask Maggie how the “water” was though, she decided to watch her girlfriend swim in her new chocolatey pool, which proved immediately entertaining. Maggie marveled at her surroundings and frequently found herself taking little sips of the cocoa as she moved about the cup. Her eyes then darted to the marshmallows that were accompanying her, and she ecstatically doggy paddled over to them. She quickly started nibbling on them, moaning in pleasure from their taste, their soft, liquidy texture from soaking in the drink, and the delicious nutmeg that dotted their surface. 


Eventually, Ava couldn’t contain herself, and she let out a hearty laugh. Maggie’s head instantly turned toward her, and her cheeks went beet red. After taking a breath to compose herself, Ava asked:


“By any chance, did you forget I was here?”


“...No…” Maggie lied, her face easily giving her away.


Giggling, Ava replied, “It’s alright, sweetie. I’m just glad you’re enjoying yourself.”


“I sure am!” Maggie exclaimed, shaking herself out of her embarrassment surprisingly quickly. “I don’t know why we haven’t done this before!”


“Me neither,” Ava replied. After a pause, Ava picked up her mug, surprising the little passenger inside it. “I guess we should make up for lost time.~”


Without any further warning, Ava opened her mouth wide and tilted the cup towards it. As Maggie drifted closer to her gaping maw, Ava’s hot breath overpowered the hot cocoa’s essence more and more, as if her mouth was beckoning her inside. Not one to refuse such an invitation, Maggie put up no struggle against the current, eventually sliding right into Ava’s mouth and onto her waiting tongue.


As soon as Ava’s lips closed behind her, Ava began sucking on her girlfriend, moaning in pleasure from Maggie’s inherent flavor mixing with her chocolate coating. She then began playing with her body with her tongue, moving her throughout her mouth as Maggie rode on the slippery muscle. This went on for several minutes. She would have stopped sooner, but Ava couldn’t help but notice sounds of glee emanating from behind her lips, and Ava wouldn’t dare interrupt her girlfriend’s fun.


At some point, Ava began to miss the taste of Maggie coated in cocoa. So, after some careful adjustments, Ava took another sip of her cocoa. As for Maggie, she was positioned so everything except for her head would be submerged in cocoa as it made its way towards Ava’s throat. Once it was swallowed, Ava would suck on Maggie’s body until she was free of chocolate, moaning happily all the while. Then the process would repeat, and repeat it did, over and over again until the mug was completely empty.


By the time Ava was done, Maggie felt completely overwhelmed, but in the best way possible. She had been doused in cocoa more times than she could count. Every sip was capped off with the sound of liquid going down Ava’s gullet, a sound which reminded Maggie how small she was and how Ava could swallow her without even trying. Maggie was no masochist, but the power Ava exhibited, especially when she wasn't even trying, strangely excited her, more than she would like to admit. 


As Ava washed the mug and walked back to the couch, Maggie had begun to hump her tongue and touch herself all over, bringing herself closer and closer to an eventual release. 


But Ava would make sure Maggie's climax was denied. Until later that is…

Connection by SmolCrowing

Before Maggie could finish, Ava laid down on the couch, pushed her tongue through her lips, and deposited her on their plush surface. Maggie groaned with frustration as she crawled onto Ava’s cheek, which elicited a giggle from Ava that shook the ground beneath her.


    “Why did you do that?” Maggie asked, angrily slumping onto Ava’s cheek.


    “Do what?~” Ava replied coyly.


    “You know what you did, you jerk! I was so close!” Maggie snapped back. She had been a quiet, gentle soul ever since Ava took her in, but there were certainly times where she got a bit testy. This was one of those times.


    Ava gently rubbed Maggie's back with her finger as she cooed, “Aww, I’m sorry baby. But don’t worry, I’m going to make it up to you.~”


     Maggie suddenly looked up, her cheeks as red as a rose. Ava’s last few words were tinged with a familiar tone, and Maggie knew it all too well by this point: lust.


    In one smooth motion, Ava placed Maggie on the couch and stood up. She then turned toward Maggie, her relatively gigantic body looming over her and consuming her tiny form in its shadow.


    “This is always one of my favorite parts,~” Ava cooed with a shake of her hips. Maggie did nothing but stare up at her in awe. The idea that she had her girlfriend’s giant, sexy body all to herself was almost beyond her comprehension, so much so that throughout the years, she frequently thought she was dreaming. In this case, she was always happy to be proven wrong.


    Ava started to sensually dance, making sure she was always as close to Maggie as possible for optimal effect. At random points, she skillfully removed an article of clothing, showing more and more skin to her miniature lover as the minutes passed. Maggie resisted the urge to touch herself the whole time, trusting Ava that the wait would be worth it.


    Before she knew it, Ava was completely nude, her bare body on full display for Maggie to enjoy.


    “Like what you see?~” Ava teased. Jaw agape, Maggie’s only response was a slow nod, prompting another giggle from Ava before she picked her up and laid back down on the couch.


    She then delicately placed Maggie atop her breast, not an inch away from her nipple. With a smile, Ava cooed, “All yours, sweetie.~” But before she could utter the final syllable, Maggie had already leaped onto Ava’s nipple, fondling and sucking on it passionately.


    Ava bit her lip and teased, “Ooo, someone’s impatient today.” Maggie gave no reaction and continued her lovemaking, lost in a haze of lust. Ava followed suit as she began caressing her unoccupied breast with one hand and massaging her privates with the other. 


    Despite the size difference, Maggie was quite the match for Ava’s hand. Spurred on by her own libido and the subtle scent of milk, Maggie worshipped Ava’s nipple with everything she had. 


Early on in their sexual relationship, Maggie was worried that she wouldn’t be enough to satisfy someone like Ava. How could she, when even Ava’s smallest finger was taller than her? But Ava quickly put those fears to rest. What Maggie lacked in power, she made up for in effort, and that was more than enough for Ava.


After a few more minutes of breastplay, Ava’s hand left her now wet crotch and came to fetch Maggie, who had since started to hump Ava’s nipple in an attempt to get herself off. Ava’s fingers removed her from her perch before she could finish, and since she had just been denied orgasm a second time, Maggie was beginning to get legitimately annoyed.


“Stop that!” Maggie yelled, eliciting another giggle from Ava.


“I’m sorry!” Ava laughed, having fun at her girlfriend’s expense. “But have you noticed yet?”


“Noticed what?!”


“Look at my fingers,~” Ava said sultrily. With a huff, Maggie looked at them. She noticed how they glistened in the fireplace’s warm glow, followed by the unmistakable scent of Ava's musk. Once she realized what her fingers were coated in, Maggie blushed profusely. She knew exactly what was going to happen next.


Sure enough, she felt herself being carried across Ava’s body by her drenched fingers, coming to a stop in front of the fluid's source. Despite this not being the first time they've had sex, the sight of Ava's daunting nethers always left her stunned and amazed. Ava knew Maggie wouldn't be the one to initiate right now, so with an exasperated sigh and a gentle push, Ava beckoned her towards her waiting pussy. Maggie, entranced by the sight and smell of her genitals, walked forward as if she was in a haze.


“Don’t keep me waiting now,~” Ava teased, vocalizing her lust-fueled impatience. This snapped Maggie out of her daze, and just in time too. Now that she was within reach of Ava’s genitals, she began her climb, using Ava’s labia as hand- and foot-holds. With each tug and stomp on Ava’s folds, Ava bit her lip harder and harder, stifling the urge to immediately shove Maggie inside of her.


After a grueling climb (for both parties), Maggie’s face was level with Ava’s engorged clitoris. She had reached the "summit," and in celebration of her achievement, she gave the mountain peak a gentle lick. She moaned at the taste and then began to affectionately nibble on it, an act that shook her surroundings with each bite. 


Regrettably, Ava usually just used Maggie as a sexual aid, whether by treating her like a tiny dildo or simply just shoving her inside her vagina as she masturbated. And since Maggie never objected to this (sometimes even seeming to really enjoy it), it didn’t occur to her until now to observe how Maggie would fare if left to her own devices. 


In short, she wished she had tried this a long time ago. Ava already needed to hold herself back from bucking her hips when Maggie was just climbing up her pussy. But now that she was playing with her clit, Ava was forced to hold onto her legs until her knuckles were white. The way her little hands and mouth felt on her sensitive nub was indescribable, and the desire to shove Maggie inside of her became more and more unbearable with each touch. 


Maggie could tell how close Ava was getting. Not only was Ava’s pussy positively drenched by this point, but she could feel Ava’s muscles shaking. She looked around and noticed Ava's attempts to restrain herself, and her mind suddenly snapped back to all the other times they had sex. More often than not, their form of intercourse ended with her body inside of Ava.


Not one to break tradition, she started to climb down, eliciting a confused moan from Ava. She felt so close when Maggie was playing with her clit, so in her lustful haze, she wondered why Maggie would stop. For a moment, she wondered if this was revenge for earlier, but rather than congratulate Maggie for her cunning, she waited as patiently as she could, trusting that Maggie wouldn't leave her out to dry like this. 


Eventually, Maggie rewarded her for her patience. She slid inside and inserted herself into Ava’s vagina up to her chest, holding onto her folds for support so she wouldn’t get sucked in (that is, she was holding on with one hand, her other hand was “preoccupied”). Then, she began to kick, bashing Ava’s walls in search of the spot that would finish the two of them off. Ava quickly figured out what she was doing, and started giving her directions on where to kick in between labored breaths.


“Left…left…right…higher…higher…low--HIGHER…”


After that last command, Maggie knew she was close. With one final kick, Ava let out a loud moan as her orgasm coursed through her entire body. As for Maggie, Ava’s walls tightly wrapped around her, covering her body in sexual fluids as they rushed by all around her. This, combined with the knowledge that she made her behemoth girlfriend cum all on her own, brought Maggie to her own climax. As her body seized with pleasure, she gave a small contribution to the torrent of liquid that was currently pushing her out of Ava's vagina. As their orgasms subsided, Maggie slid out of Ava, gliding down her perineum and eventually coming to a stop on the now-soaked couch.


Maggie laid in bliss in the pool of cum, closing her eyes as she basked in the scent of Ava’s love. As she rested, she felt some rumbles and grunts, and upon opening her eyes, she was greeted with the sight of her lover’s face smiling down on her. 


“You did amazing, sweetheart. I never thought someone as small as you could have such a big effect on me,~” Ava cooed, her face dripping with sweat after such an intense experience.


With a joyful and satisfied giggle, Maggie replied, “I love you too,” picking up on Ava’s double meaning. Unable to resist herself, Ava dropped her lips onto Maggie’s body, enveloping her in a tender kiss. Maggie wholeheartedly returned it, as well as hugging her lips for good measure. Neither knew how long that kiss lasted, they were too absorbed in each other to keep track.


Once they were finally done, Maggie found herself back between her girlfriend’s boobs, only this time she was much deeper inside Ava’s cleavage. Only her head was visible, with the rest of her body sandwiched between walls of soft, yielding flesh. Ava, who was still nude, was laying on her back and gently petting Maggie's head with her finger. The two of them did nothing but look at each other, savoring the quiet, intimate moment they were sharing. But after such an intense night together, this didn’t last long. The two of them soon drifted off to sleep, lulled into slumber by the heat of the fireplace and, most of all, by each other’s presence. 


Blissfully, they slept the night away, always being kept warm by each other’s loving embrace.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11308