Honey We Shrunk the Girls by Da Boss, Inverse
Summary:

When Becca and five of her closest friends decide to spend the day relaxing in their backyard, her father's shrink ray going haywire could cause some problems for them. Very heavily influenced by Honey I Shrunk the Kids.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Giant, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 23694 Read: 55192 Published: January 04 2022 Updated: March 10 2022
Story Notes:

My friend and co-writer "Inverse" is helping me write this story.

1. Chapter 1 - The Beginning by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - The Realization by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 - The Trek by Da Boss

4. Chapter 4 - The House by Da Boss

5. Chapter 5 - The Rescue by Da Boss

Chapter 1 - The Beginning by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

First chapter that myself and Inverse wrote.  More to come.


--

Becca sat in the backyard, waiting for her friends to come outside. The young woman was less than a year out of college, and still lived with her parents in their large, upper middle-class home. The young brunette taught at an elementary school, but was off for the summer. She sat on a towel in the backyard, wearing a revealing bikini. With double D cup breasts and a killer ass and thighs, Becca couldn’t help but be proud of her summer body. She took a sip of her black cherry Truly and adjusted her sunglasses. Becca and her five best friends hadn’t all gotten together in what seemed like ages. They were all from the same hometown, and now that they had all recently graduated college, found it difficult to coordinate their work schedules.

But today was an exception. “Finally, this is gonna be great,” Becca thought to herself. She needed this. She hadn’t done much lately. Being a teacher took a lot out of her, and apart from spending time with her new boyfriend Ryan, Becca often kept to herself.

Taking another sip of her alcoholic beverage, Becca could hear a bird calling from her parent’s bird feeder by the house. Looking over, she smiled and saw a blue jay, perched on the feeder. Becca’s peace of mind was temporarily interrupted, when she heard the backdoor to the house open and then shut.

“What do you think, bitch?” a snarky and teasing voice asked. Becca smiled, seeing her good friend Anna walk outside. Anna was a shorter, pale, young woman, of eastern European descent. Anna wore a blue sundress which revealed a lot of her cleavage, while her brown hair was tied back into a stylish bun. Anna worked as a barista, and seemed to be the polar opposite of Becca in many ways, being extremely outgoing and trying to pry Becca out of her shell. Becca loved her for it though, even if Anna’s endless prodding about Becca’s sex life made her somewhat uncomfortable.

“You look hot,” Becca said, handing her a hard seltzer.

“Yeah I try,” Anna responded with a smirk, cracking open and sipping the lime flavored beverage. Not wanting to wait for any more details, Anna turned and smiled. “So how’s Ryan? Have you two FUCKED yet?” she asked, purposely emphasizing the work “fucked” to make Becca as uncomfortable as possible. She scrunched her bare toes in the grass, watching with glee as Becca diverted her eyes.

With a sheepish grin, Becca looked down. “We uh…” she said before she was interrupted.

“Damn you two look sexy as fuck!” a voice shouted. Both Anna and Becca turned to see their friend Kari exiting the house looking at them, closely followed behind by Chelsea. Kari, an African-American woman and the tallest member of the friend group, was a dance instructor at a local gym and had an incredible toned body. Today, she was choosing to show it off in light-blue, two piece bathing suit and an elegant pair of sandals.

“Grab me a drink too,” called out Chelsea. Chelsea was of Korean descent, and was going for her master’s degree in engineering. Right now though, all she cared about was a cold drink and relaxing in her sexy, black, one piece swimsuit.

“Everyone,” Anna said, turning the attention back on herself, and against her wishes, Becca. “Before we were interrupted, I was trying to get info about Becca’s sex life.” The other girls laughed, including Becca.

“Oh shit,” Chelsea teased. “Can we ask?”

Becca looked confused. “Ask what?” she said tentatively.

“How big is his dick!” shouted Kari.

“Wait what are we talking about?” someone else shouted with a laugh. Out of the house walked the last two of the friends: Maria and Veronica. Maria had curly black hair, and was half-caucasian and half-African-American. She was co-workers with Anna and worked as a barista. She wore a two-piece swimsuit that seemed to compliment Kari’s though neither was quite as revealing as Becca’s.

Veronica was by far the shortest of the friend group, barely five feet tall. The young woman of Hispanic origin was wearing a floral, one piece swimsuit similar to Chelsea’s, and wore a pair of brown flip flops. Rather than grab a hard seltzer, Veronica grabbed a beer. She worked retail at a clothing store, and this was her chance to unwind and not deal with stupid customers.

“Alright sluts,” Anna teased, lifting her seltzer can high into the air. “We haven’t been together for a while, but cheers to a fucking great summer.” The girls all laughed and toasted their drinks together.

Much to Becca’s dismay, Maria was the one who turned to her. “So what were you talking about while we were changing?”

“Oh my god,” Becca said rolling her eyes.

“What? We want to know about Ryan,” responded Chelsea.

Before Becca could respond, Veronica spoke up. “Uh Anna, there’s a bug on your foot.” Maria jumped upon hearing this, hating bugs herself. The girls looked and saw what was just a small ant, barely a quarter inch tall.

Anna’s face twisted into a sick smile, as she flicked the ant off her toe with her finger, and lifted her bare foot high into the air. The ant never stood a chance, as Anna’s bare foot annihilated it underneath her sole.

There was silence for a second, before Becca simply uttered the words. “Damn.”

“Well that was violent,” Chelsea said, and girls laughed. “Relax Anna, it’s just an ant.”

Anna shrugged. “Hey, I don’t tolerate bugs,” she said with a shrug.

“Right, they’re gross,” Maria said, visually disturbed.

“Maria, I think you’re overreacting,” Chelsea said with a little laugh and shook her head. “You didn’t need to kill it Anna, just imagine if you were that small.”

“Hey if she was the size of an ant, she’d be Veronica,” said Kari, causing the girls to all laugh.

“Fuck off,” sneered the petite Latina, sipping her blue moon and flipping off Kari.

“Yeah good thing that’s not possible,” responded Kari. “If you were any smaller you might end up under my or Anna’s feet.” Veronica looked over and saw Anna wink and scrunch her toes.

Becca sipped her Truly and shrugged. “Well, who said it’s impossible,” she said, as her friends looked at her in confusion.

--

“Rick, everything going alright up here?” Marcia called out, entering the attic to check on her biological engineer of a husband. Marcia and Rick Wayne were a loving couple, and they were trying to stay indoors to give their daughter, Becca, and her five best friends a bit of privacy in their backyard.

“Yeah, everything’s fine,” Rick said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. “The matter reducer is working on non-biological matter,” he said, pointing down towards a miniature chair on his desk. Marcia lowered her face down, brushing her shoulder length blonde hair out of her eyes. Her breath washed over the shrunken chair, causing it to slowly rock back and forth. Her eyes widened as she looked back at her husband.

“Honey that’s amazing,” she said with a breathy whisper.

“Yeah don’t get too excited, it’s not working on any biological matter.” he said, and watched as she just shrugged. “Basically, if it is, or was, alive, it’s not shrinking right now.”

“Well, Becca and her friends are outside, maybe I can take your mind off of it,” Marcia said, grabbing her husband’s hand and placing it against her breasts.

Rick looked up eyes widened, accidentally bumping the device, but paying little attention to it. “Uh yeah, let me just,” he said, before Marcia pulled his face down to hers and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

Glancing back at the machine, Rick turned again to his wife who was now leading him out of the room. He reached down and grabbed Marcia’s ass as she giggled.

What Marcia and Rick didn’t realize was Rick bumping the shrink ray corrected two things. The first was it flipped a switch, which Rick didn’t realize was turned off. This allowed the shrink ray to adjust the size of biological matter. The second was the shrink ray changed its angle slightly, and was now facing the open window towards the backyard.

--

“That’s such bullshit,” Anna laughed, hearing Becca explain that her father was working on a machine that could apparently shrink and grow objects.

“Hey, I didn’t say it worked,” replied Becca. “I just said he was working on it.”

“So what’re you gonna do when you eventually get to shrink?” teased Maria, killing off another can of hard seltzer.

“Shrink down and ride Ryan’s dick?” asked Kari.

“Oh my god!” shouted Becca, eyes wide, barely able to believe what she just heard.

“What, we love you, bitch,” laughed Anna. “We’re just asking! If I could I’d totally shrink Brandon.” None of the other girls seemed remotely surprised Anna would consider doing that to her boyfriend Brandon. She continued. “I’d stick him right up my pussy.”

“Oooooh yes,” Kari responded, slapping Anna on the back, “There are so many guys and girls I’d like to take for a spin right in my pants, hehe.” Maria and Chelsea both turned nodding their heads in agreement, with the four laughing all the way, while Becca and Veronica silently rolled their eyes.

“So what about you Veronica?” Maria turned to get the other ‘most innocent girl’ to participate, “Who would you shrink down to itty bitty size?”

“Uhh…” Veronica was caught off by the question. She was someone who was always curious about everything. She had an active, sometimes mischievous side, but also didn’t have as many elaborate ‘fantasies’ as her friends had. Still, the idea of what could happen if she could shrink someone stuck in her mind. “I guess I’d say my parents. I mean, wouldn’t it be pretty funny to keep them like a pet, maybe toy around with our size differences.” I wonder what it would be like from that perspective, she started to daze off to herself.

“Aw c’mon,” Anna jumped in half-mocking her answer. “Wouldn’t you want to at least do something a bit more hardcore with them. Go all the way?”

“Does everything always have to be about sex with all of you?” Becca snarked, sighing in exasperation.

The girls continued to laugh as they started to change the subject. Unbeknownst to all of them laying around on the towels sunbathing in a circle, the matter reducer in the attic was scanning each of their bodies. A timer was set on the shrink ray, and a red-LED countdown timer began to tick down second by second from sixty.

The six young women laid on the towels relaxing in the backyard, discussing their lives and plans for the rest of the day. The girls planned on hitting a new rooftop bar that opened up in town. Maria had brought it to their attention and they all couldn’t wait to go. There was a special on margaritas that they were just dying to try.

“So how’s the food at this place?” Kari asked, her stomach emitting a deep gurgling rumble.

“Jesus Kari,” laughed Veronica, slightly startled by the sound of Kari’s stomach.

“What, I’ve got a dancers metabolism,” she responded, before laying back down on her towel and putting on her sunglasses.

“The tacos are amazing here, and they’re a great deal,” replied Maria. “I haven’t tried anything else though.”

“I’m sure I’ll find something,” said Becca, busy looking down and texting Ryan.

“Oh come on Becca,” Anna said with a snarky laugh. “It’s okay to eat unhealthy every now and then, your ass will still look great.”

--

Several of the girls began to lay back and either shut their eyes or put their sunglasses on, soaking in the warm sunlight. While they were minding their own business, the red LED numbers on the matter reducer continued to count down. Three…two….one….

The shrinking ray fired. The beam was invisible to the naked eye, but effective nonetheless. The beam struck Chelsea, who was laying on her back. Chelsea wasn’t drunk, but she was feeling more tipsy than any of the other girls. She typically didn’t drink much, and was in a bit of a daze right now. None of her friends noticed immediately, but Chelsea and her black, one-piece swimsuit were cut down to size. Specifically, the size of a quarter inch tall.

“Whoaaaaa..…” Chelsea said in a state of confusion, stumbling around, trying to get her bearings. She was currently a bit too out of it to realize that her surroundings were suddenly massive. She stood on the towel that seemed to stretch on, around her giantess friends who now towered over her.

Chelsea began to wobble back and forth, unsure of where she was going or what she was doing, all along the extended plain that was her towel, making her tipsy way over to what turned out to be her closest friend: Anna.

“Hey, where’s Chelsea,” Veronica asked, glancing up and noticing their friend had seemingly vanished. Maria, Becca, and Anna also sat up, noticing that Chelsea was no longer present. Kari continued to lay on her back, still slowly waking up.

“Maybe she just went inside?” Maria said, wondering why it was strange that Chelsea was not there. “She could just be in the bathroom.”

“Yeah but I didn’t see or hear anything,” Veronica responded.

“Same, that’s weird,” Becca said in agreeance. “I didn’t hear her either.”

While Maria, Becca and Veronica discussed the whereabouts of where their friend could have been, no one was aware that above them in the attic, the numbers continued to tick down on the shrink ray, closer and closer to zero.

Meanwhile, down on the ground, Chelsea had made it to Anna’s giant toes. She was taken aback for a moment, seeing giant fleshy surface that she had never seen before. Thinking (as best as she could in her current state) about what to do, she decided the best way would be to climb and see what was on top.

Gagging on the scent of what was Anna’s sweat, Chelsea managed to haul herself up onto Anna’s big toe. She glanced up and nearly fainted as the titanic face of her friend glaring down at her almost instantly sobered her up and realized her predicament. It quickly dawned on Chelsea the mistake she had made, as at her now insignificant size, she likely appeared to be nothing more than a bug.

With an evil grin that none of her friends noticed, Anna slowly tilted her foot, trapping this “creature” between her two biggest toes.

Chelsea screamed and squirmed, trying to escape as she felt her arms pinned to her side, trapped between Anna’s sweaty digits. She was in a full blown panic, knowing Anna’s absolute detest for bugs, and was preparing for her body to be crushed between Anna’s toes.

“You alright Anna?” Becca asked, seeing Anna appeared to be focused on something, though she couldn’t see what.

“Oh yeah,” Anna said, snapping out of it temporarily and turning her attention to her normal sized friends. “Just thinking.” She ended up giving Chelsea a break as she relaxed her toes a bit which relieved the pressure from Chelsea’s body.

At that exact moment, the timer on the shrink ray again struck zero.

“I don’t think it’s a big deal,” continued Maria. “She probably just went in….”

There was no flash of light. There was no bright beam that struck the young woman. She was just sitting there talking with her other friends, and before each of their very eyes, rapidly shrunk down to a quarter inch tall.

Maria could hear their gasps and even a scream, but she was very confused as all this was happening. Not necessarily from the alcohol, just the rapid descent in altitude. After slamming into a slightly wet surface, she started to come to her senses, and wondered what weird, foul smelling place she landed. The answer: Kari’s sandal.

“Holy shit!” shouted Becca, sitting up in shock.

“Maria!” blurted Veronica out in a panic.

“Wait what!” Anna said. In her state of shock, she unconsciously spread out her toes, causing her shrunken bug prisoner, Chelsea, to fall to the ground. Chelsea took her opportunity to start running and escape her giantess of a friend, though she was so preoccupied with her own survival that she had no idea what happened to Maria.

“Wha? What’s going on?” a confused Kari said, sitting up. She had been partially dozing off, and heard her friends screaming and panicking. “What’s wrong?” Kari said. She saw all her friends appeared to be staring at her wide-eyed. What did she do?

Without warning, Kari slipped her left foot into her left sandal. She began to do the same with her right foot, when both Veronica and Becca shouted at her to stop. They were rambling and she was still a bit out of it.

Lowering her foot into her sandal, Kari unknowingly pinned Maria’s tiny body down underneath her giant sole.

“Kari stop!” screamed Anna. “This is gonna sound crazy, but Maria just shrunk and landed in in your sandal. If you stand up, you’ll crush her!”

This just seemed like too much for Kari to process at the moment. Maria had gotten shrunk? She was in her sandal right now? Kari looked down and could actually feel a tiny, squirming sensation underneath the sole of her foot. “Maria is tiny and underneath my foot?” she asked, letting out a mocking laugh. “I thought we were done with that conversation.” She looked down at her foot in front of her other friends, said, “Enjoying yourself down there, Maria?”

“Kari we’re serious, take out your foot!” shouted Veronica. “You’ll hurt her!”

“You guys are acting so fucking weird right now,” Kari said. “You sure you all didn’t have too much to drink?” She had managed to not stand up yet, which means that while Maria was pinned underneath her sole, she had not been crushed by the sheer weight yet. “Where are Chelsea and Maria really?”

*Three…two….one…*

“Kari listen---” Anna started to say. She didn’t get anything else out. Right there, in front of Kari, Veronica and Becca, she diminished in size. Kari screamed in panic, kicking her foot into the air. As she did this, she sent Maria’s tiny body out from her sandal. Maria screamed as she went sailing through the air. She closed her eyes, anticipating the feeling of hitting something hard and having her body literally implode. She instead struck something that felt like human skin, and rolled down for a few seconds. It took several moments for her to shake the cobwebs loose in her mind, but she realized she had landed in Becca’s cleavage.

“What the fuck is happening to us!” shouted Veronica in a panic.

“We need to find them!” insisted Becca. Her common sense was telling her that Anna, Maria and probably Chelsea had no chance of surviving in the yard at this size, and needed all the help they could get. Becca got down on her hands and knees and began to search. As she did this, Maria’s tiny body fell further down her cleavage, entering an opening of her bikini, being forcefully pushed and moved around, until she was now pinned directly underneath Becca’s giant nipple. Maria tried her best to stay still, but felt the nipple slowly hardening. She only whimpered.

“Come on, help me look,” Becca demanded. Veronica got right to it, searching the ground with her. Kari began to have a panic attack and got up to help, but had to take some time to catch her breath. She was hyperventilating.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” she whispered to herself, not caring that her friends could hear her. She covered her mouth with one hand, and put her other hand over her heart. This couldn’t be happening. She just stood there, nervously shaking as Becca and Veronica searched the grass on their hands and knees in front of her.

*Five…four….three….two…..one….*

It happened again. This time, the shrink ray randomly selected Kari as the target. Kari had no warning. No sounds or sights. Just the sudden sensation she was falling. Knowing what was happening to her, Kari desperately tried to prevent it. She tried her best to step towards Becca, hoping she would help her.

This would only backfire. As Kari was falling, she ended up closer and closer to the ever-growing expanse of Becca’s back, barely grabbing the strings that help up the back of her bikini top. She felt herself shaking back as forth as she tried to yell out for Becca for help, which failed. As Kari did this, both Becca and Veronica were completely oblivious of what was happening to her. Becca ended up going from her hands and knees to a more sitting position. This caused Kari to lose her grip off the string as she began to slide all the way straight down Becca’s back. There was some thrill to it, but it was mostly terrifying to her. Even moreso when she spotted where she was directly heading: the exposed bit of space in her bikini bottoms.

“Wait, where’s Kari?” Veronica said, noticing their other friend had disappeared. Becca turned around in panic, fearing what had become of Kari. She obviously saw nothing, and had no idea just how close to her Kari currently was.

“Shit, we gotta look for her too,” Becca said. She and Veronica both got back down on their hands and knees to search. Neither woman put together that they would likely shrink next, they were just laser focused on finding their friends.

This adrenaline in Becca’s body was not helping Maria. Becca’s nipple was now very hard, and pinning the tiny woman against the fabric of her top. As Maria moved to try and get free, she slightly stimulated Becca. Becca let out a slight moan, but quickly stifled it. She would be far too embarrassed to get turned on now in front of Veronica.

While Maria was in a bad situation, Kari had now gotten herself in a terrible situation. As Becca had got onto her hands and knees, Kari was thrown directly in front of her best friend’s asshole. Slightly disoriented in the darkness of the bikini bottom, she soon realized exactly where she was.

“Oh shit, Becca fucking help me!” she screamed, as she felt herself sliding closer and closer to Becca’s hole.

*Three….two….one….*

“I’m going to search over here,” Veronica said, standing up as Becca just nodded. She stood up and got partially around Becca when it happened. She was cut down to size before she had any chance scream for help. Within a second, she was the size of all her friends, tiny and defenseless in the great outdoors.

Knowing she needed the help of her only remaining normal-sized friend, Veronica began desperately sprinting towards Becca’s head. Her face was relatively low to the ground, as she was unsuccessfully searching for her friends. Maybe Becca had a chance to get her attention.

Kari was out of luck. Unable to hold herself back as she was propped up using the fabric, Kari screamed as she slid towards Becca’s asshole. “No!” she shouted, as she fell face first against Becca’s puckered sphincter.

Eyes wide, Becca suddenly felt something tickle her rectum. With her head low to the ground, she suddenly turned it as she gasped. When this happened, her long blonde hair struck, and entangled Veronica. Veronica let out a scream as she was now trapped in Becca’s hair.

Becca jumped to her feet and inadvertently clenched her ass cheeks together. She had no idea what this feeling was, and while she did love it, this was not the right time. She stood there, Veronica trapped in her hair, Maria against her nipple, and Kari trying to pry herself from her asshole.

“Alright, deep breaths, you can figure this out,” she said. Her face was red, but as she turned, she saw that Veronica had also vanished. “Oh shit, not her too,” she mumbled.

Down on the ground, Chelsea and Anna had reunited. There was a brief awkward moment as Chelsea explained that she was the bug whom Anna nearly killed. Anna merely shrugged it off, not exactly apologizing. The two were currently trying to get their attention of their massive friends, when Becca started to walk towards them. It was clear she did not see them, and appeared distracted.

“Anna run!” Chelsea screamed as she grabbed her friend and they started run perpendicular to the approaching titan.

Meanwhile, Kari’s squirming had paid off. She managed to pry herself free of Becca’s hungry asshole, which seemed to really want to eat her. She gasped and started to crawl away.

*Three….two…..one….*

Anna and Chelsea both collapsed, realizing they would be unable to escape their giant friend’s foot. They hugged and closed their eyes expecting to meet their fate. Veronica still screamed trapped in Becca’s hair, slowly managing to free herself. Maria remained pressed face first against Becca’s nipple, while Kari had just freed herself from a battle with Becca’s sphincter, now sliding right back down her leg to ‘freedom’..

Then it happened. Just like the rest of her friends, Becca was reduced in size. Same as the others, all the way down to a quarter inch tall. Everything just seemed like a blur to Becca. Her tiny body was now on the ground, and she was surrounded by voices. Trying to sit up, Becca realized she was surrounded by the swimsuit clad bodies of all of her friends.

Looking around, Becca realized she was laying on the backs of the tiny Chelsea and Anna. Kari was laying on top of them with her, and Becca’s head was resting on Kari’s crotch, with only a thin layer of fabric keeping Becca’s head from Kari’s vagina.

The others were there too. Maria was laying on top of Becca, her head resting face first on Becca’s breasts. Veronica was also there, with her hands wrapped around Becca.

“Ugh, what the fuck,” Becca said, rolling off the pile and pulling Veronica’s hand off of her head. Becca looked around and her jaw dropped. Crap, she thought to herself. Dad’s shrink ray works.

End Notes:

--

More to come.  Hope you enjoyed!

Chapter 2 - The Realization by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter from myself and Inverse.  Hope you enjoy!

“Ehhhh what?..."

“Get the hell off!”

“Oooooooooooooooooo…”

“Where are we?”

“What happened??”

While Becca managed to pull herself out of the pile, the rest of the newly shrunken women were still trying to tie themselves out of their knot. They were still partly disoriented, both from the initial shrinking, and also from the near death experience of being so close to the giant body of Becca.

Becca, meanwhile, was staring in awe at her surroundings. She craned her neck up to witness the forestry that was the blades of grass that towered over them. Further ahead she could notice a stalk that extended upwards to a red flower that stood even taller. She looked down to her feet, moving her toes to feel the hard, rough floor of the dirt ground, as well as noticing many dirt mounds that ranged from the size of a tennis ball to boulder.

Not only did her father’s shrinking invention work, but it worked so well that it shrunk them all to such a nearly insignificant size, which was nothing short of incredible to her. She didn’t know exactly what size they were, but she knew they had to be at most the size of an ant, if not smaller.

She turned around to see the girls had finally broken free and were lying on the ground in various positions on the dirt floor. Veronica was sitting with her legs up, cradled around her arms, trying to process everything. Kari was lying on her back, while Chelsea was lying on her front, both still a little out of it. Maria was playing around with her hair sitting down, while Anna was sitting in a more pondering position, before standing herself back up.

“Dammit Becca! What the hell happened?” Anna snapped at her friend.

“I…I think my dad’s shrink ray shrunk us.” She responded.

“No fucking way.” Maria added, turning her whole body around to examine her surroundings.

“But I thought you said his machine didn’t work?” Veronica asked.

“That’s what I thought, but, I mean…look at us.” Becca stated. “We’re like bugs.”

“Not to mention it’s supposed to be IMPOSSIBLE!” Anna jumped up again. “What was this supposed to be some practical joke?”

“Look, I don’t know why this happened! Just calm all your tits for just a second, so we can breathe and deal with this.” Becca replied back, getting a bit more irritated.

The girls decided to calm themselves down for long enough that someone was able to break the ice.

“So, this is how Veronica sees the world, huh” Kari snarked.

“God, shut the fuck up!” she responded back, punching her in the arm.

It was this remark that caused most of the girls to laugh and recover from the immediate shock and awe of the shrinking, and instead remember all the near close calls they had just endured and to give each other shit for it.

“Hey Anna! I never got an apology for nearly squishing me back there!” Chelsea confronted her.

“So what? You know how much I hate bugs. If anything, why would you get so close to me then?” Anna snapped back.

The two proceeded to start yelling at each other, nearly about to fall over into a full catfight.

“What about you Kari?” added Maria pointing to her. “Your feet were DISGUSTING!”

“That wasn’t my fault!” She defended herself. “What would you do when everyone starts suddenly talking about nonsense about someone ‘shrunken’ while still tipsy.”

“Don’t blame it on the booze.” Maria added back. “You almost fucking crushed me!”

“Well why did you fall into my sandal in the first place?” Kari responded.

The almost an instant the girls went from nervous to bickering it almost impressed Becca, though still mostly exasperated her. Veronica was still just standing in the corner watching, unsure what or if she should say anything.

Eventually, Kari decided to twist things and shift Maria’s blame, “Well, at least I wasn’t the biggest actual danger.”

All five of the girls turn in unison to stare at Becca. “Why are you all looking at me like that??”

“Why do you think?” Anna said. “You nearly crushed me and Chelsea with those giant feet of yours.

“And if Kari’s feet weren’t bad enough, I got stuck on your nipple! Why was it hard?!” Maria added, holding her body while lightly readjusting her swimsuit. “I knew your tits were big, but fuck you didn’t need to try and crush me with them.” She could see Becca’s face turn bright red as she looked down, embarrassed about how her body had nearly killed off her best friends.

“Don’t even get me started,” shouted Kari. “I fell into the back of your bikini, I was pinned against your asshole!” There was a shocked look on the faces of Chelsea, Veronica and Becca. “It was fucking gross, you almost sucked me into that giant ass of yours.”

Becca was surprised hearing everyone’s testimonies, making her sound like some kind of a monster. Or more specifically, they all being nothing more than just bugs to her, even temporarily. She also began to realize that those sensations that were suddenly turning her on in her search were because of Maria and Kari. The thought caused her to blush a tad bit, not wanting to admit how good the feelings of them inside and on top of her felt, before brushing those thoughts away.

“Okay, look, I’m sorry, okay.” Becca said towards everyone. “You know that wasn’t on purpose right? We all were confused and scared. Bad shit happened. But look, we’re all shrunken together now, so let’s take it easy and go from there.”

Easier than she expected, the rest of the girls calmed down once again, figuring arguing amongst themselves now would be pointless and instead should stick to adjusting to their new size and environment and go from there.

“Oh my god, is that what I think it is!?” Chelsea suddenly had a load of excitement in her voice as she booked herself forward with the girls following suit.

They came across what to them looked like a decently large puddle of drink, which in actuality was nothing more than a couple loose drops that fell out of the bottle that had been knocked over to its side.

“It’s my mimosa!” Chelsea exclaimed to the girls. “And it’s as big of cruise ship!”

“Wow.” Kari exclaimed alongside her, going up to the puddle, reaching down and scooping up a handful of the mimosa before drinking it up. “Holy shit this is good!”

Kari motioned the other girls over to try it out, with most of them being just as curious joined in. Chelsea, interestingly, quickly ran off to the side, while Veronica stayed behind and instead turned around to stare at the massive structures that were surrounding them, that were their towels.

Veronica walked over to the nearest towel, pulling herself up onto it, surprised at the seemingly never-ending landscape of blue that continued onwards to the front, left, and right of her. She took off her right sandal, stepping on the surface with her bare foot, even more surprised by the rough feeling that was in the parts of the tower that existed in between the millions of fibers that made up the substance. Almost similar to sandpaper, is what she thought. She was still a little nervous, but she was none the less extremely fascinated at this change in perspective.

Running back over with a “large” twig, Chelsea placed it upwards toward the opening of the bottle, making it almost similar to a ladder.

“YES! Smart thinking Chels!” Kari complimented her.

“What are you two doing?” Becca asked confusingly.

“Look, we’re the size of specks right now.” Kari turned toward her. “None of us know why. And I don’t wanna keep arguing or constantly being anxious for no reason. So fuck it, let’s just have fun!”

And with that, Kari and Chelsea climbed their way up to twig into the opening of the mimosa bottle, which happened to be laying perfectly on its’ side, and sliding right down into the pool of orange.

Seeing the two of them having fun made Anna want to do something to get her mind off things. She turned to Maria and went, “Hey look at those leaves nearby! Let’s see if we can make shit to help with our sunbathing!”

“Yeah!” Maria added back. “Let’s see if we can make me a new dress!” She glanced back at Becca as she walked away. “Just hope no one with giant tits tries to ruin this one.”

Becca sighed, seeing the two walk over to the side, leaving her left in the center of their predicament. Nothing left to do, she headed over to where Veronica was to continue sunbathing with her. She had no idea what was going on with her dad’s invention, or why they were shrunken. Did he do this on purpose as a test? Or maybe he knew and wanted to give us some more “fun and excitement” hanging in the backyard? If that was the case, might as well oblige and go for it. But what if this wasn’t? What if it was some sort of accident and they have no idea they were shrunken? Well…if that was the case, eventually her parents will be out in the backyard and see all their stuff still there without them. She imagined they would figure things out and help them. Besides, given the state all the other girls are in right now, not many other real reasons to pester and make them more anxious. Best they can do is continue what they were doing and take it easy.

--

The six girls each continued to go about their afternoon sunbathing session, with them being bug-sized barely being a hindrance for them. Becca and Veronica lied on the wide blue expanse of the towel, taking in the rays of the sun, which they both thought about how was not significantly changed from their experience normal size.

Chelsea and Kari were still living it up inside the mimosa bottle, simultaneously swimming and swallowing the drink they were submerged in, each time giving them a massive rush of headache, but one they definitely felt pleasureful about.

Anna and Maria, meanwhile, were off doing their own thing in the corner, closer to the edge where the grass was more plentiful. They had noticed a bunch of leaves that had flown down off the tree, and some from the flowers, and were trying to use it to find new ways to relax in.

Anna had taken a bunch of scraps off the leaves and cobbled them together into a make-shift sleeping bag, rolling herself up in it, almost like a cocoon, feeling surprisingly comfortable. Maria had taken some tiny, torn pieces of the red flower petals and fashioned herself a dress to go over her swimsuit, twirling it around and laughing at her job well done.

The girls had surprisingly adapted to their newfound environment with not too much a hassle, almost forgetting about the intensity that had occurred previously. But after about half an hour of taking it easy, they soon learned why this would end up being a bad idea.

“HUH, WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?” boomed a voice from far above in the sky that caused all the girls, minus the ones in the bottle, to stop what they were doing and look up to see the slowly approaching titanic visage of Becca’s neighbor, Mitch.

Mitch, an eighteen year old who lived next door to the Wayne’s with his family. The parents were especially friendly to each other, so Becca and Mitch were decently close talking to each other. Mitch had a huge crush on Veronica, though. Anytime she came to visit he found himself catching her gaze and fantasizing about her, but never had the courage to fully try and talk to her.

Today was no different as earlier, as all the girls arrived in the backyard to sunbathe, he was secretly watching from his yard, eyeing all their luxuriously exposed bodies, especially Veronica, from across the fence, with them all none the wiser. He had stepped back inside right before the shrink ray had gone off and effected them, so by the time he returned, with Mitch finally having the courage to hop over and greet them all personally, the girls were suddenly gone, with nothing but their towels and leftover drinks left behind.

With his casual t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers on, Mitch walked toward the deserted set-up to investigate, unknowingly coming closer to snuffing out two “bugs” under his feet.

“Anna run!” shouted Maria who had moved out of the way of Mitch’s direct path, with Anna still haven’t moved yet.

“Oh fuck!” Anna, still rolled up in her makeshift cocoon, as the gargantuan sneaker slowly descended down on the puny girl, forcing her to roll herself just barely out of the way from being crushed.

Maria made her way over to the girl, helping her up, and trying to untangle her way out of the leaves, until they were once again forced into a sprint as the stomps and the sneakers didn’t let up, threatening to stomp them at every moment.

“Are you goddamn serious!?” Anna was exasperated at now having nearly being killed by a foot twice in the span of less than an hour, wondering why she had to be treated just as much as a worthless bug.

Things seemed to look up as Maria managed to pull Anna just out of the path of Mitch’s walking, hopefully avoiding the underfoot of the sneaker, but they were suddenly caught off guard by something that completely whipped them off their feet and sent them soaring into the air.

Opening her eyes on a hard, long surface, Maria quickly realized that she had landed on the loose shoelace of Mitch’s sneaker, high enough to avoid getting inadvertently getting stomped. She breathed a sigh of relief, until she remembered Anna and couldn’t see her anyway.

“HEEEEEEEEEELP” shouted a voice causing Maria to look further downwards to see Anna, still wrapped up in the leaves, dangling in the air, constantly swinging in circles, all thanks to a stray strand that had gotten caught in one of the shoelace fibers.

“Don’t worry I got ya!” Maria said pulling on the strand, tying it up to one of the pedals she had collected, and slowly getting Anna back up with her.

However, their situation still proved to be less than ideal, as each one of Mitch’s movements caused both his foot and shoelace to move, forcing the two girls to hold on and cry for dear life, shifting back and forth with no warning, on the verge of being flung off into the yard.

Becca was worried about the fates of her two friends, unable to see what was happening with them from her position, however her attention quickly shifted toward the gigantic Mitch, as she saw her neighbor, after standing around for a couple minutes, bend down and start to pick up each of the towels on the ground.

Mitch had figured that the girls had gone out to do other things, and were potentially in a rush that they forgot to clean up after themselves. Wanting to be a good neighbor (and maybe leave some kind of impression on Veronica), he decided he would pick up all their leftover belongings and leave them at his place until they return, so that nothing would happen to them lying around like that.

Becca, meanwhile, was freaking out, uselessly screaming at Mitch to stop. She realized he was trying to clean up, believing them to have left, even though they were all still there under his gaze. She feared that, no matter if this shrinking incident was an accident or not, leaving no trace of their existence in the yard would spell nothing but doom in the future.

Picking up and folding each of the towels on his arm, he eventually made it to the last one, the one Becca and Veronica were currently standing on. They attempted to jump and scream but to Mitch, who didn’t even see it anyway, they’d look like nothing more than ants. Grabbing ahold of it caused the two tinies positioning to shift uncontrollably, forcing them to grab onto the stray fibers in fear of falling to their deaths. This wasn’t helped by Mitch’s shaking and folding of the towel, sending them further into a delirious sickness. However, that wasn’t the worst of what Mitch had planned with the towel.

“Hmmm….this is Veronica’s towel….” He mumbled to himself, figuring out this was the one the girl he liked had been relaxing on this whole time. Imagining her lying there, partly naked getting sunscreen rubbed on her, caused his instincts to take over as he started to act.

Before either girl could react, the towel shifted with a great force right toward his face. With almost no hesitation, he placed his nose directly onto it, unknowingly right underneath Becca and Veronica, giving a great inhale. Mitch was taking in the “juicy” scent while the two mini girls were desperately holding onto the strands of cloth for dear life, fearing the thought of being sucked into his nostrils.

As he stopped, the sudden shift was enough for Becca to loose her grip and start to slide down the long expanse of the towel. She screamed in terror, trying to slow her descend, but all it did was cause her body to become more sore due to all the rugburn, with Mitch’s movements of the towel not helping at all.

Veronica meanwhile was stuck in a fold in the towel unable to break free. She thought about how weird it was that he knew it was her towel, and even more so about him sniffing it, although was more worried about almost being sucked in that she didn’t dwell on it too much.

Instead, Veronica felt the towel shift around again, this time with it being slightly opened up and surrounded by a large black fabric that covered her up. She tried to figure out where she was as she felt the whole towel being shifted up and down constantly, causing her to feel more sick. She noticed that the black fabric in front of her was starting to bulge up further and further the faster the towel began to shake, until something she wasn’t expected emerged from it.

“OH GOD!”

Mitch had become so entranced in his thoughts of Veronica that he had instinctively shoved the towel around his crotch, rubbing it up and down all in a pleasurable state of euphoria. He was initially rubbing with his pants on, but eventually his enormous dick exposed itself as began more furiously shaking it.

Veronica meanwhile was freaking out as the monstrous penis had revealed itself and continued to pierce itself into her towel, with her barely missing it while attached onto her strand of cloth. The smell and look was disgusting and it only came worse as the tip soon got close enough that she realized just how big the size of the slit opening was, and how one wrong shift could have her falling down into it.

As all this was going on, Mitch couldn’t stand still and kept moving his legs back and forth in place, proving to unintentionally be hell for all the other girls as well. Becca found herself being thrown up and down constantly all around the end of the towel he was still masturbating into. Maria and Anna were still shaking all around attached to his shoelace. And even Kari and Chelsea weren’t immune as he ended up kicking over the mimosa bottle, leading them to start spinning back and forth as if they were in a motion ride, now on the verge of throwing up.

“Ugh fuck yeah, Veronica,” Mitch moaned, looking around to make sure nobody was watching.

Mitch’s intensity finally reached its climax, letting out all his juices, unbeknownst to him completely covering up the disgusted and horrified Veronica, screaming out in exhaustion. Laying back on the ground in satisfaction, Mitch’s landing was enough for Anna and Maria to fly off the shoelace, a decent length away from Mitch, and a bruised up Becca to land with a thud on the ground off the towel.

A mostly satisfied Mitch looked to his side to see the mostly finished mimosa bottle and decided to have a sip as one last bit of pleasure.

“Heh, so this is the kind of stuff they like. Bottoms up!” He declared.

At this same time, the slightly tipsy Kari and more drunk Chelsea were screaming up to get Mitch to notice them, begging not to be drunken themselves, but it was useless as he turned the bottle to take the drink.

The two girls swam as hard as they ever have before, in desperation as the ungodly whirlpool continued to suck up more and more mimosa, all entering the deadly hole of Mitch’s mouth. The two tinies couldn’t take it anymore and were forced to give up, turning around and nearly accepting their fate as the gaping black hole came closer and closer to devour their existences.

Then suddenly, Mitch stopped drinking with just a few drops left, including the two girls. Their hearts were racing at their near demise, never realizing how scary the simple act of “eating” and “drinking” could really.

They were caught off guard once again, as their whole world shifted downwards. They thought they were about to be drunk again, but instead, Mitch simply dumped out the remaining of the drink onto the dirt ground, including the two, as they just simply moaned in pain, while the giant walked over to pick up the rest of the stuff.

Veronica, still trapped in the cum of Mitch and stuck to the towel, was scared this was to be her fate unable to break free, but thankfully, it broke off just enough that when Mitch picked back up her towel, he dislodged her enough to painfully fall back down onto to the ground with the rest of her miniscule friends.

Satisfied with his supposed good deed (as well as other things), Mitch picked up the towels and empty bottles of the girls and took them back with him over to his house, unaware of the danger he had just put all of them, including the girl he liked, and how much worse of a situation they were now in.

--

It took nearly twenty minutes of the girls lying in the grass forest catching their breaths and re-building their strength up. Maria was crying, shocked that she had nearly been crushed. Chelsea was sitting on the ground with her head between her knees. Kari had sobered up, but she still felt tipsy. Not being a big drinker, she had already thrown up from all the stress she had gone through. She was crying now, and Anna walked over to comfort her.

“You okay?” Becca asked Veronica, walking over to her friend, who was still partially covered in a shining glaze that was Mitch’s seminal fluid.

“Yeah, just a bit grossed out,” she said in disgust. “Didn’t know Mitch liked me like that.”

“I always kinda thought me might,” Becca responded with a shrug. “Didn’t know he was THAT into you though.”

Veronica cracked a smile for the first time in a while. “Well he’s cute, but a little too young for me now. But hey, when we get out of this, maybe he needs to know what it’s like to be shrunk.”

“Oh yeah?” laughed Becca.

“Hell yes!  I’ll pretend to eat him,” teased Veronica.

Becca and Veronica looked up to see Kari and Maria walking over to them. Anna was still rubbing Chelsea’s back while the tiny girl dry-heaved. “So, should we head to the house?” Kari asked.

“Probably,” Becca said. She proceeded to explain to her friends how she was sure this was also some freak accident. If her dad had done this as a prank (or for a more perverse reason) he certainly would’ve come outside or done something to mess with them. This just seemed like a random accident that they were now facing the consequences for.

“I don’t know, you think we should stay here,” responded Maria. “I mean, your dad needs to realize what happened, right?”

As the girls continued to debate their next move, they saw Anna coming over to speak with them.

“Do we know what we wanna do yet?” she asked curiously. “The lightweight is pretty hungover.”

“Is she still throwing up?” asked Kari.

Anna shook her head and shrugged. “Nah, just dry heaves now.”

Becca started to speak. “Well, we should probab….”

A loud *CAW* echoed throughout the jungle that was the backyard, causing all of the shrunken women to freeze in their tracks.

“What was that?” whispered a panicked Veronica, leaping to her feet. Before any of the girls could give her an answer, a giant shadow flew over them. There was then a loud crashing sound, as the blue jay that Becca had seen earlier, had landed near them. 

All six young women froze. Did blue jays eat bugs?  Did it know they were actually people?  Should they try to scare it away?  These questions all raced through their heads.

The bird towered over them liked a giant, monstrous predator, it’s head turning at angles and then pausing, almost daring the tiny girls to make a move and run.

“Stay still,” whispered Becca, closing her eyes and trying not to panic. The giant bird turned its head towards Chelsea, who was also doing her best not to attract attention.

After what seemed like ages, the giant blue jay took a giant hop-step towards the six girls. Without saying anything, Anna, Maria and Kari all turned and ran off simultaneously. The blue jay took another one of it’s hop-steps towards the girls. That was enough for Becca and Veronica, who took off running after them.

Chelsea panicked, and was torn between staying still and running for her life. “Oh fuck this,” she said, stumbling up to her feet and starting to run. “Wait for me!” she screamed.

Trying her best to keep pace with her friends, the amount of alcohol in Chelsea’s system betrayed her. Chelsea lost her balance and stumbled. She could hear her friends scream out, but was too disoriented to immediately realize what was going on. Rolling onto her back, Chelsea screamed in terror and pain as the blue jay’s giant leg pinned her to the ground.

“No don’t!” she screamed uselessly at the massive animal. Her five friends could only watch on in horror as the blue jay’s head dipped down and plucked Chelsea up in its’ beak. Part of Chelsea’s swimsuit fell to the ground, torn off by the birds claws.

Becca watched, unable to look away. Anna and Maria both turned to hide their heads. The bird threw its head back, sending the screaming body of Chelsea down its throat, with her sunglasses falling off towards the ground as well.  The bird looked around momentarily, before flying off, not caring about anything it had just done.

“Oh my god,” Kari whispered, her voice cracking. Kari turned and made eye contact with Veronica and Becca, the latter who just shook her head. This was serious now.

End Notes:

--

Hope you enhoyed, more to come!

Chapter 3 - The Trek by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter of this story, written with my writing partner Inverse.  Hope you enjoy!


--

As the sun shined brightly on the unsuspecting backyard, deep down within the depths of the grass, far beyond anyone’s line of sight, were five incredibly miniscule girls, clad in nothing but their swimsuits. What started as a simple tanning session among the group of friends has turned into a nightmare scenario as the girls were suddenly shrunken down to just about a quarter of an inch tall. And to make matters even worse, they were just reminded of the terrifying trouble they found themselves in as they were forced to watch their friend, Chelsea, be devoured by a blue jay out of nowhere.

It had already been an hour since the incident, but the shock still hadn’t fully subsided over each of the remaining girls, as they walked in a straight line through their own personal “jungle”.

After having stared at the remains of the swimsuit and sunglasses left behind for an uncomfortable amount of time, Becca managed to squeak out a “L-let’s go” towards her friends. Expecting some argument or rebuttal, they all simply, and silently, just followed her lead.

During this whole time, outside of the occasional grunts, shrieks, and grumbles, nobody said a word to each other. The absurdity of seeing their friend being eaten alive was still something they had a hard time comprehending, to the point where they all unanimously felt saying anything to each other would be too much to deal with, so just kept to their thoughts.

Becca knew they did not want to take the risk of coming into contact with another surprise guest, so made the precaution of making their way through the areas with the most amount of grass, covering their view from above. She knew this approach would make it much longer for them to reach the house, and knew that didn’t protect them from any other things that may be lurking around, but it was a start for safety.

With Becca at the front of the pack, Veronica was close behind, with the two constantly sharing concerned glances toward each other. Veronica was simultaneously terrified, but also oddly fascinated by her surroundings, occasionally grabbing onto Becca’s arm, as she stared up and around mouth agape at her surroundings. Even despite the disturbing circumstances, as someone who had studied some biology, there was something about seeing everything up close that peaked Veronica’s interest.

Maria was next up in the line, constantly shaking in anxiety, and any noise disturbance she heard caused her to perk up and grab onto Anna who was right behind her.

Anna meanwhile was also scared, but with an extra dash of annoyance. She always hated tiny things, so now being amongst the creatures she so easily squished normally downright disgusted her. She chose to spend most of her time grumbling and looking at the ground than look around at everything like the rest of her companions did.

At the end of the pack was Kari. She was the one most of all that couldn’t get Chelsea’s death out of her mind, due to how close she was, and took it upon herself to keep watch on the rears in case of any danger.

Even while thankfully avoiding encounters with other creatures, they were still at the mercy of even the littlest contrivances at their size. Each of the girls’ feet began to grow sorer after walking on the hard dirt plain for so long. The exceptions being Kari and Veronica, whose sandals had shrunken with them, given them an advantage in that department.

However, that didn’t stop them from running into trouble, as at one point, Kari stepped in what turned out to be a “huge” mud pile, slipping on her feet and crashing face first into the wet dirt. She let out a loud “Euuuggggghhhhh” that caught everyone’s attention, forcing her to rub up against a nearby blade of grass and attempt to wipe most of it off.

Veronica had a piece of vine accidentally smack into her after Becca had moved it to the side, unaware of the whiplash it was going to create. The impact caused a strand of Veronica’s swimsuit to get ripped up, forcing her to have to tie up the loose strings together in order to prevent it from falling.

Maria had it even worse, as her own tripping incident caused her to graze the stalk of a piece of weed, which while normally wouldn’t be too sharp, for her was sharp enough to rip the back of her top, causing it to fall off and her embarrassingly attempt to cover up her exposed boob. She quickly looked around before grabbing a piece of leaf on the ground, and tying it around her upper chest, to maintain some semblance of modesty.

---

After an hour of seemingly endless wandering, with no real end in sight, the girls started to get reckless. They had no idea if it would take another couple hours, or even another whole day to make it to the house, and even then, that didn’t guarantee immediate safety. But most of all, they were starving.

They hadn’t eaten anything since before they arrived at Becca’s, only indulging in their drinking, so they were more than ready to chew on something. However, considering “eating” caused visions of Chelsea’s final moments to spur into their thoughts, and the only “seemingly edible” things they came across seemed to resemble bug crap, it just drew them into more despair.

Suddenly, their luck seemed to turn around.

Turning another corner, the girls entered what to them appeared to be an open-spaced area, and not the labyrinth of grass they had just gone through. Above was a giant flower that looked to be protecting the spot of dirt, and right underneath it, stood a chocolate chip muffin.

“Holy shit!” Maria exclaimed, the first thing anyone had spoken since the start of their trek.

Becca recalled that last week they had a family get together in their backyard, with her parents providing a bunch of snacks for it. They thought they had cleaned up most everything/the animals had gotten to them all, but turns out this lone muffin had survived.

“So how long has that been there?” Anna snarked, pointing at the mountainous boulder.

“Who cares!” Kari rebuffed, slapping her on the back. “I’m hungry and that’s the first edible thing I’ve seen since this happened to us! I’m taking it!”

Kari broke out into a sprint toward the gigantic muffin, with Maria following close behind, leading Becca, Veronica, and Anna to look at each other and join in.

Sure, Becca thought, it may be a week old, but considering their situation they had no real right to complain. Besides, at their size, would they even be able to mind how “dirty” it may be?

Sure enough, reaching the base they found crumbs that had fallen off the muffin that reached the size of their ankles, and even a chocolate chip that was the size of them. Usually you’re told not to pick up food off the floor due to whatever bugs might have touched it, but when *you’re* the bugs, it’s easier not to worry about it.

Kari and Maria both were the firsts to pull apart a (tiny) chunk off the muffin, with Maria falling on her ass as a result of the heavy force. The muffin felt pretty rock hard, but again, it was hard for them to realize if that was due to it being “stale”, or just how their size difference re-contextualizes the muffin’s structure.

Taking a hard crunch out of it, Becca, Veronica, and Anna waited with baited breath to hear their consensus.

“….It’s food!” Maria stated.

Satisfied enough, the three remaining girls let out a chuckle and followed suit to dig in.

It was hard for them to describe the taste, with it mainly tasting like raw textured dough, but they agreed it was definitely edible enough to satisfy their hungers.

Veronica tried an experiment where she took her muffin chunks and rubbed it against the chocolate chip, almost making it feel like a hard granola bar. Either way, it was something that continued to fascinate and intrigue her.

Anna was sitting “properly” on a leaf nearby, munching away on her piece of crumb that she had grabbed, not wanting to indulge herself as much as some of the others were, though partially was not wanting to think about the muffin being significantly bigger than she was.

Kari, meanwhile, had been having her own field day, using the chocolate chip as a springboard to jump up and start to climb the muffin. Now it truly was just like a mountain. Reaching nearly halfway through the top, she found a hole that acted as an entrance directly into the muffin, that was just about her size, and with no hesitation, slid in front first with a loud squee.

Becca began to think about just how amazing the thought of giant food really was. With the rate they ate, the muffin could probably last them a month alone, if not more. It also made her think about wanting to try this again, except inside her house in a safe environment. Being able to eat anything at the size of a bug became incredibly appealing to her now.

At the same time, Kari landed on a softer landing than she expected. She realized that the soft part of the muffin still persisted even at their size, allowing her to much easily take nibbles at bites with little effort. It all became immensely satisfying. Then, she suddenly paused herself, lying down on her back.

Free from the watchful eyes of her friends, Kari finally started to let out all of her repressed emotions. She began to intensely tear up as the scene of Chelsea’s demise began to replay in her head, and how insignificant her friend was when she was devoured by the blue jay. She knows she and her friends are just as vulnerable, and has no idea how they’ll be able to handle it.

“What if I get eaten next?...” she worryingly muses to herself.

Then, suddenly without warning, she starts to put her finger into her underwear, rubbing herself down. She couldn’t explain it, but even while tearing up, she began to pleasure herself harder in harder, almost to try and relieve her pent up stress. Thoughts of her being eaten ballooned into thoughts of her eating others, a different terrifying thought that gave her all the power, which just further proved to push her masturbation even further, with her screams getting louder and louder.

Meanwhile on the outside, the girls could only faintly hear the moans, unable to figure out what she was saying or doing, just believing that she was really excited at eating the muffin from the inside.

However that was quickly drowned out by another sound that caused the four girls to stop in their tracks. A rustling of leaves coming from right behind the muffin. And if that wasn’t bad enough, it was accompanied by a loud clicking noise.

It wasn’t a bird, but instead the head of a different creature emerged itself from the top of the muffin, causing the tiny girls to freeze in fear: a squirrel.

The brown squirrel stood about twice the size of the muffin, gazing at it longingly, and paying absolutely no attention to the “bugs” below its feet.

Becca shook her head to Anna right as she saw her about to go into a sprint away. She had no idea if the squirrel would care about them, but for now their priority is to make sure their presence remains invisible. However, that became a problem as the squirrel moves itself closer towards the muffin and the girls remember the other issue: Kari is still inside.

After several minutes, Kari had finally relieved herself and let most of her anguishes out. She still had no idea where that all came from, maybe the sense of ecstasy was due to the combination of being slightly hungover and shrunken. Either way, she pulled her underwear back up, rubs her remaining fluids off on the walls of the muffin and began to climb out the way she came.

Reaching the hole back to the outside, Kari decided she wanted to give the girls a surprise, quickly popping her head out going “Hey girls how are y’all enjoying this picnic!”

That’s when her face, and the faces of the girls below, grew pale.

Right in front of her was a monster of a squirrel, and it had its eyes squared directly at the miniscule Kari, popping out of the muffin like a worm. Its nose began to twitch, while its tail frivolously shakes back and forth.

Kari was in a state of complete devastation. She feared this is the moment where, just like Chelsea, she would meet her end at the hand of this fluffy kaiju.

Tears once again flew down her face as she mumbled “P-please don’t eat me.”

Then, the squirrel made its move. It suddenly pushed itself forward, causing Kari to fall backward into the hole, as the squirrel used it claws to grab and pull out the crumb of the muffin, which included Kari.

She was hysterically screaming, calling for help, and praying she won’t be eaten, as the squirrel brought the crumb and the girl closer and closer to its face to sniff and examine.

As this was happening, the rest of the girls each had their hands covering their mouths, in their own desperate plea not to scream and cry or else to have the squirrel target them next.

However, to all their shock, the squirrel simply chucked the crumb down onto the dirt ground, causing Kari to be flung off, face first.

This was when the squirrel finally took notice of all the tiny bugs around them. As it turns out, the squirrel was being very territorial in regards to what it figured was IT’S food, and even insignificant creatures like these tiny girls were too much for it.

With a loud screech, the girls ceased with their attempts to remain frozen and broke out into a panic, dashing around haphazardly.

Anna ended up running directly into Veronica, causing the two of them to fall backward onto a nearby blade of grass, while Becca and Maria ran over to help the dazed and confused Kari.

Anna and Veronica were stuck tangled together, each yelling and trying to force to other off, all the while the other three girls were faced against the terror that was the gargantuan squirrel that was heading directly toward them.

They had no idea what to expect when the squirrel once again screeched loudly at the girls, before swiftly shifting its entire body, whipping its tail directly at the girls. The force of the wind was powerful enough to blast the three girls, screaming and flailing themselves through the air, travelling deeper into the backyard than anyone could notice.

By the time Anna had managed to push Veronica off, she had witnessed the terrifying display, and began to rush toward the girls’ location, despite Veronica’s pleas not to run off.

Thankfully, the squirrel had not noticed the other two, so instead went right back on its own, chowing down on the muffin, but that didn’t stop its clawed feet from being a problem of nearly stomping on the chasing Anna who got caught in the middle.

She twisted and jumped and rolled herself away from the unaware beast, running back into the grassy field, as the lone Veronica was left stumped and worried about what to do next


“…well shit.”

After several minutes of trying to run after her three friends that had just been blown away by the squirrel, Anna finds herself lost somewhere in the yard. She mumbles to herself that she should’ve at least stayed close to Veronica, but now she’s all on her own, stuck puny in this unknown world.

Unsure of what else to do, she anxiously siys down, holding her legs and wiggling her bare feet, staring down at the dirt ground when she spots little bits of movement. Giving it a closer look, she spots what appear very tiny specks that she akins to be equivalent to dust mites.

Anna was surprised to happen across other bugs even more miniscule than she was, but she was happy about it, because it finally gave her an outlet to vent her frustrations. Using her toe, she hovered right above a group of them, before stomping and grinding them into dust.

“Finally. This is more like it. Me as a true goddess.”

The stress of feeling so pathetic and insignificant led to her continued assault, picking up the even tinier bugs between her fingers and crushing them into nothing. She even started to fantasize about what if these were actual people, and started to get incredibly turned on at the thoughts.

Anna was too distracted in her little fantasies that she didn’t notice the rustling from the grass nearby that was getting closer and closer. By the time she finally did and jumped back up into the air, it was too late.

Emerging was a long black ant. From Anna’s perspective, it was about half her size while standing; somewhere in-between the size of a large dog and a horse. Even still, the sight of the bug absolutely horrified her. She already despised them when they were smaller than her fingernail, now they were large enough to actually hurt her. Not to mention they looked disgusting.

She wanted to run away, but feared provoking the ant even more, so instead chose to slowly back away, with each step resulting in the ant making one more step toward her. At that point, she was so focused on the threat in front of her that she didn’t notice that another ant suddenly began to appear from her left side. And then another on her right. And they all began to corner her.

Walking backwards faster and faster, she tripped on a large stone, back hitting into a long grass stalk, as Anna realized that she was surrounded and there was nothing left to do but pray they didn’t choose to just devour her now.

Her worries soon rapidly grew as one of the ants grabbed onto her right arm with its pincers, causing her to wail out in pain over the sudden grip, followed by the other ant grabbing her left arm. Now she was truly pinned down and completely at their mercy.

Now fully restrained, the centre ant shoved its face right up close and personal with Anna, even despite her attempts to squirm with around, with her feet held down by two of the front ant’s legs. Her face continued to distort with sweat pouring down, unsure of what their goal was. The two antennae began to twitch itself all across Anna’s face, rubbing between her long hair, around her ear, getting into her mouth, causing her to spit at the awful taste.

What are they doing? She thought to herself. Were they going to try to eat her? Examine her taste? God it’s disgusting.

That thought seemed to help prove itself when suddenly the ant began to take its mandibles and start to chew on parts of Anna’s dress swimsuit. She knew there were obviously much greater issues to deal with, but the suit getting ruined was especially dreadful for her, especially after going so far to prevent it from getting dirty earlier.

The chomps resulted in various rips ranging from small to large, with the nibbling reaching her stomach, causing her to shout in pain. They thankfully didn’t completely pierce her body, but it was giving her little scrapes, and she worried that one wrong move and it could completely impale her with barely any effort.

“H-hey no, don’t poke there!” Anna was caught even more off guard when the ant shifted over and started to focus its attention on another part of the body.

The ant proceeded to stroke its antennae down into the opening beneath Anna’s legs, under her swimsuit. It was like the ant was trying to get much more intimate than the girl ever thought reasonably possible, and she couldn’t stand it. She swung her now exposed legs all around, shaking and desperately trying to break free, but her arms were so tightly locked in she was truly stuck.

The movements of the antennae became even more ticklish as Anna’s eyes began to water up, fearing if this is her fate, if not be eaten or killed, be relegated to this ant’s plaything? She started imaging a scenario where the ant dragged her back into its anthill, tied her up, and would stroke and nibble at her whenever it felt like it.

No! This can’t be! She kept thinking to herself. I am a goddess and won’t be subjected to this abuse of this shitty bug!

“Please! Somebody! Helppppppp!” she finally managed to scream out.

Just then, a lone sandal came flying out from above the grass, smacking right into one of the ants, causing it to drop its grip of Anna and slowly start to turn around.

Suddenly, Veronica comes swinging down from off a piece of a flower, breezing past the ants and knocking Anna off her feet, as the two are flung a decently far away from the ants, before Veronica quickly picks Anna back up, and the two break into a sprint.

A couple minutes later, the two managed to reach what appeared to be a safe zone, far from the ants or anymore bugs could get to them. Veronica was panting, while standing with a triumphant look, while Anna was panting while sitting, looking much more defeated by the experience, looking up a the “normally smaller” Veronica.

“T-thanks.” Anna managed to squeak out. She was never one to be too intimately friendly with Veronica normally, but here she felt she had to say something for being saved.

When they were separated, Veronica had decided to take a risk and climb up the side of a flower nearby, where she was able to get a better sense of trajectory, of the yard, without exposing herself completely from above. She was able to hear Anna’s screams nearby, allowing her to swoop in and rescue her from the danger.

Even though they were now completely lost from their trajectory, with no way of knowing where the other three girls were, they resolved the best they could do was continue forward to the house and hope to meet up there.

“So.” Veronica proceeded to quip to Anna. “Did that experience make you decide to rethink your feelings on those ‘pathetic bugs’?”

“No actually.” Anna responded with a disgust in her voice. “It just makes me hate them even more.”

---

Elsewhere, Becca, Kari, and Maria were recovering from their “too close for comfort” experience with the giant squirrel, finding themselves separated from their other two friends, and due to being disorientated, were unsure of what direction they needed to take in order to reach the house. Every direction seemed to look the same, of the never-ending yards of grass.

They also had no idea how they’d be able to reunite with Veronica and Anna by this point, so figured their only remaining option was to just continue toward the house and hope they don’t run into any more trouble.

The three walked for another half an hour, still exhausted, and still with seemingly no end to their trek in sight. They began to worry if this was going to end on lasting until overnight. That was something they knew they absolutely needed to avoid, unsure if they’d be able to survive outside for that much longer.

They were soon surprised by a long, large column made of wood that stretched upward and all the way downwards to the right of the yard. It caught their curiosity enough that they decided to climb. Kari helps push Becca and Maria up onto an indent on the side that was too high up to normally reach, as the two proceeded to help pull her up, and continue their climb up.

Reaching the top, the three were surprised to be greeted to another extensive patch of dirt, only rather than blades of grass, the stalks were much more spread apart.

It took Becca a couple moments to realize exactly where there were, but seeing what she recognized were an onslaught of weeds led her to remember: they were in their mom’s garden that’s on the side of their backyard.

Right before she was able to explain this revelation to her friends, they were all caught off guard by a sudden ginormous bare foot in a sandal that stomped directly near the edge of the garden, causing the girls to be flung onto their butts by the impact of the shockwave. Staring up in disbelief at the titan above them, all Becca was able to do was get out a faint “M-mom!”

Shortly before this, Marcia had peered into their backyard to check up on the girls, only to find them all missing, including all their towels and stuff they had with them. She asked her husband if she saw them leave but he was just as clueless. Assuming they all were finished with their sunbathing and had decided to leave, Marcia was satisfied because it meant they had the house all to her and Rick, so they could have some private fun.

But first, looking out at the backyard caused her to notice her garden, which she remembered she hadn’t maintained in a while, so thought she should take advantage of this and put some work into it right now before she relaxed inside.

Dressed in a short sleeve shirt, short jeans, and flip flops, she went to their shed to grab a toolbox with gloves and shovels, heading over to her garden to finally pick some weeds that have started to greatly pile up.

“Alright! Let’s show these puny troublemakers who’s boss!” Marcia boomed dramatically, at least that’s how the three miniscule girls interpreted it, as they witnessed the mother branding the shovel in her hand, like a deadly weapon, and realized she was coming directly for them, forcing them once again into another sprint and panic for their lives.

The shovel came rushing into the garden, digging up a hole twice the size of one created by a bulldozer, and completely decimating the nearby weed. Becca, Maria, and Kari were panicking as dirt mounds the size of cars were raining down from above, threatening to injure and crush everyone.

Marcia continued to nonchalantly dig and pull the weed, occasionally spotting some tiny bugs amongst the flowers that she flicked away, unaware of the danger she was inflicting on her daughter and her friends.

Becca was trying to outrun one of the shovels attacks, but was unable to make it far enough, as the ground beneath her gave in as she was swallowed by an unspeakably large mass of dirt.

She managed to grab onto the side of the chasm, which now stretched on further downward into what looked like the depths of hell, with nothing but pitch blackness. Becca was really panicking now. Her mom was just one casual swiping of dirt away from condemning her own daughter to death, to be consumed by the void.

Thankfully, Maria and Kari were there to take advantage of Marcia’s temporary break, pulling her out of the pit, before once again breaking into a sprint.

“What the hell do we do? We’re as good as dead by your goddess mom!” Maria yelled at Becca.

Becca looked around and saw a large red flower with sharp pincers sticking out of its stalk.

“Let’s get up there! I know mom’s not going to touch that!” she stated.

Without hesitation, the three jumped up and began to climb the flower, using the pincers as foot holds to pull themselves up. On occasion, they would turn around and notice Marcia continuing her assault on the garden and the weeds, including seeing her cover up the whole Becca nearly fell into, relieving at having escaped that fate.

Reaching the top, the three hid safely under the pedals, safely observing the monster Marcia as they waited for her to leave while planning their next move.

It was here that Becca began to worry again. They were intending to make it to her cause they assumed it was the safest place. But she was nearly just killed by mom under her nose. So would that really work? Will they actually be able to get their attention and be saved, or will they be doomed to be either stuck at this size or killed.

Then, while she was deep in thought, everyone suddenly heard a loud *splash*.

Is she watering now? They wondered. But they didn’t see any watering cans nearby.

“Aw crud, rain.” Marcia commented, sticking her hand out as several droplets landed on her hand.

Almost on cue, the rain began to ramp up, causing her to get more and more soaked. However, she wanted to at least grab all her weeds and plug up the holes, so they didn’t mess with the structure of her garden, so resolved to stay for a few moments before rushing back inside.

For the three girls however, this was just another nightmare scenario. Before they could even prepare, one single hard droplet slammed straight into the top of the flower, knocking Becca and Kari off, plummeting down to the ground.

Maria, completely covered in pedals to protect herself, screamed Becca and Kari’s names, as they landed not with a thud, but with a splash into a pool of water that had been collected in one of Marcia’s holes.

Submerged underwater for a couple moments, Becca and Kari each reached the surface for air, but struggled painfully as the hard mud all around them dragged the, downwards, while the onslaught of rain drops greater than themselves resulting in a wave of rapids that forced them into an endless spree of disorientation.

Becca saw her mom’s finger breeze by her, seeing her make a path for the stream they were in, sending them further down a pathway, directing most of the water into another hole that Marcia intended to cover up once its entered.

Choking on both water and mud, Becca and Kari truly thought this was the end for them as the “whirlpool of death” came closer, with Marcia’s intimidating face looking on, almost like she was laughing at seeing some “bugs” being drifted away.

However, in a stroke of luck, Marcia had placed her right foot up onto the column that divided the backyard from the garden, sending a shockwave that flung a now completely mud-covered Becca and Kari into the air, directly for her barefoot.

After landing and thinking they were safe, the slipperiness of the themselves and the foot resulted in them sliding downward until stopping by being jammed in between her front and second toes. Becca ended up falling face first, with her feet sticking out, while Kari was feet first, both of them struggling to free themselves, but with it being useless.

Unaware of the two “pieces of dirt” that got lodged in her feet, the drenched Marcia stood up, satisfied with her work and began to head back to the house.

However, unbeknownst to her, another tiny had just screamed “No don’t leave me here!”, taking a leap of faith directly toward where her two friends were stuck, but only barely missing and landing on the edge of the flip flop, which she held onto for dear life as the titaness figure began to move, shaking herself off on the dry veranda, before going inside.

---

Meanwhile, shortly before it started to rain, Anna and Veronica had continued their trek onward. They primarily spent the trip exchanging the odd quip in order to ease their lonely, nervous tension, though thankfully were unable to avoid any more dangerous encounters.

However, things took their turn for the worse when the rain caught up to them. Just as was the case with the other three, they were completely caught off guard by the gigantic water drops that suddenly began to surround and envelop them. They tried to run but every moment just found themselves knocked over by and falling into the freezing streams of water.

Eventually, they managed to reach a dry spot underneath a mushroom, allowing them to hide from the rain safety. Despite this, the running river began to increasingly surround them the more it continued to rain, trapping them on their own personal island. No matter where they look, more devastation caused by the “torrential” pouring made them feel hopeless at escaping.

Believing there was nothing left to lose, Veronica grabbed ahold of Anna’s arm, causing her to shriek in surprise, and noticing a leaf floating along the current, jumped toward it, landing with a near splash, before covering themselves underneath one of the corners.

Now with their makeshift boat, and covered up by the leaf meaning they didn’t have to worry about being consumed by the giant droplets, with the pain of the splashes being their only issue, they allowed themselves to drift along the backyard, making so much better pacing than they expected.

However, Anna lost her grip on her part of the leaf, causing Veronica to also let go of hers trying to grab it, giving them enough time to be exposed, and allowing for one hard rain drop to pound directly on top of them knocking the two tiny girls unconscious.

Despite now the grievous danger they were in, they were thankfully still on the floating leaf and every drop of water managed to avoid a big enough splash to knock the two into the rapids where they would easily drown to death.

Instead the leaf breezily floated on by until it stopped in a dry area, getting caught in the middle of crack, stopping while the rest of the water stream continued on further downwards.

After a couple minutes, Veronica and Anna finally regained consciousness, lying on the leaf as they stared up at a giant wall that completely blocked their vision. They didn’t realize right away, but soon would figure out that they had reached the veranda, and were one step closer to reaching inside the house.

 

 

End Notes:

--


More to come!

Chapter 4 - The House by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Content with her gardening and not wanting to spend much more time out in the rain, Marcia walked across the patio towards the sliding glass back door to the house. She was still not sure where Becca and her friends had run off too, but was actually a bit relieved they were gone. She really wanted to take care of those weeds in her backyard, but didn’t want to intrude or disturb her daughter and daughter’s friends. She wasn’t too worried though. Becca and her friends were technically all adults, even if they didn’t always act like it, and were probably just off at some bar somewhere.

 

What this woman had no knowledge of, was that her daughter and friends were much closer than she realized. In fact, Becca and Kari were currently being squeezed dangerously tightly between Marcia’s two biggest toes on her right foot. While being in the grip of the giant digits may have in a way saved their lives, as they were forcefully carried from the perils of the outdoors, they were now in the constant danger of being crushed from multiple angles. There was the risk of slipping out and ending up underneath the ball of Marcia’s foot. Much more prevalent though, was the danger of Marcia’s casually scrunching her toes:  an action which would no doubt obliterate the two young women.

 

“Jesus, Becca” Kari said, trying to squirm her way free. Both Becca and Kari’s bodies were pressed up against each other, wearing nothing but their two piece swimsuits.  “Your mom’s feet smell awful.”

 

Becca rolled her eyes. “You don’t think there are bigger problems right now?” she said with irritation in her voice.

 

Kari seemed embarrassed. “Just saying,” she said, before her voice tampered off. The girls both screamed as Marcia took another massive step.

 

Along with Kari and Becca trapped between her toes, Maria was currently holding on for dear life at the back of Marcia’s black flip flop. The miniscule woman had just managed to haul herself fully onto the spongy black surface, thinking she had a chance to catch her breath and rest for a moment. Tears streamed down her face as she started to break down. Her brief break from danger was about to end.

 

Entering her lovely home, Marcia did not want to track mud from outside all over her meticulously clean home. Reaching down, the giant mother lifted up her foot, and began to remove her flip flop. As she did so, Kari and Becca both screamed and held to each other and Marcia’s skin for their lives. As the giantess removed her flip flop, she temporarily held it over her marble countertop. As she did this, the tiny, partially nude Maria was tossed off her flip flop and began to fall towards the countertop.

 

Maria screamed in terror, and then closed her eyes. She felt this was going to be the end, surely her tiny body would not be able to survive the impact of her landing on the table.

 

Rather than landing on the hard countertop with a splat, Maria was actually launched far enough towards a dark corner by the sink. Instead of landing and breaking every bone in her body, she landed on something soft, sticky, and silken, and proceeded to start rolling quickly downward in the material.

 

“Hey what?!” she screamed, opening up her eyes. “No come back!” she shouted, watching the giantess of a mother that was Marcia casually turn around and walk out of the kitchen. She tried to stand up and wave her arms, but immediately fell back towards the ground.  

 

It took several seconds for the dazed and confused Maria to realize exactly what had happened to her. As she examined her surroundings, her jaw soon dropped and a horrifying chill ran down her spine. She had landed, and was partially entangled in a spider’s web.

 

Though not as severe as Anna, Maria had a deep hatred of bugs and insects, which included arachnids as well. “Oh no,” she said, tears starting to stream down her face. She struggled and tried to free herself, but only became more entangled in the sticky, silky substance.

 

Maria then felt the web start to twitch. She turned her head, following the webbed trail upwards, until she saw what she only could describe as the devil itself: a large, black spider, slowly making it’s way down the web. Maria could only muster a whimper, and began to feverishly tried to free herself. Her mind was racing, imagining what that spider’s fangs would do if they sunk into her soft body. Doing her best to pull the webbing off of her, Maria managed to get it off of most of her body, apart from her ankles. Seeing the spider descend down the web and scuttle ever closer to her, Maria had very little time to waste. She quickly tried to get up to run, but fell back down. “No, stay away!” she screamed, as the spider closed in.

 

Only able to crawl away momentarily, Maria finally managed to regain her footing and began to stumble away. She fell again. Maria turned and saw the much larger spider was nearly upon her. She just let out a scream and curled up into a ball.

 

Next, Maria heard an incredibly loud crashing sound. She turned, and saw a massive white sheet where the spider was previously standing. Glancing up, Maria realized exactly what she was staring at. Shesaw the massive hand, then arm, then body. It was the giant form of Marcia.

 

Wanting to grab a glass from the cabinet above the sink, Marcia had re-entered the kitchen, when she saw a spider scurrying along her clean kitchen countertop. “Ugh, gross,” she mumbled to herself, grabbing a nearby paper towel. She ruthlessly brought it down on the spider.

 

A temporary sense of relief washed over Maria’s body. She managed to pull her way back up to her feet, and stared at the gigantic hand of her friend’s mother. “Mrs. Wayne!  It’s me!” she screamed, and began to wave her arms, truly believing she had been rescued.

 

Glancing at the remains of the spider she had just killed, a small movement caught the eye of the giantess. She saw a tiny creature that appeared to be limping along the countertop. ‘Great, more bugs,” Marcia thought to herself.

 

Without thinking of Maria’s well being, Marcia lifted her open palm high into the air. Maria could only scream as the giant hand descended down towards her at a great velocity.

 

The giant hand came down hard on top of Maria’s body. Her body didn’t implode, as Marcia’s strike was more of a glancing blow. Instead, Maria’s lifeless, mangled body was merely partially smeared on the hand of the giantess.  A cruel chuckle escaped the throat of Marcia, seeing the damage she had just caused.

 

Wiping her hands on the paper towel, Marcia crumpled it up and threw it away. She reached into the cabinet and grabbed a bowl, followed by some milk from the fridge and a box of Cheerios from the pantry.

 

Feeling a slight itch on her foot, the giantess lowered her hand down, and began to scratch. Kari and Becca both screamed, as the giant woman’s hand and nails were furiously scratching around their entire area. “Becca, grab on!” shouted Kari, seeing an opportunity to grab on to Marcia’s wedding ring. As the ant sized Kari did this, she caught a glimpse of something red smeared on Marcia’s hand. After staring at it for several seconds, she began to dry heave. She soon realized she was looking at Maria’s remains.

 

Extending her arms, Becca was able to grab on to her mother’s wedding ring with the help of Kari. “Finally, we’re safe,” she said, assuming she had gotten out of the situation way too quickly.

 

Before Kari could even offer a snarky response, Marcia lifted her hand and two remaining shrunken passengers high into the air, and began to scratch the top of her head. She pulled it away, unknowingly leaving her daughter and Kari stranded in the forest of her blonde hair.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, Veronica and Anna had successfully managed to enter the giant building that was the Wayne’s residence. The leaf they had floated down on had drifted towards the base of the house, which had a small concrete patio covered from the rain. The exhausted Anna and Veronica made their trek across the patio.  Both wearing their outfits which were torn up from the day’s events, neither said anything for a while. “So what do you think happened to the others?” Veronica asked, trying to stir up some conversation.

 

“I don’t know,” responded Anna. “Maybe Becca’s mom was able to help them. I just hope they didn’t encounter any bugs.” She shuttered at the thought of anyone having to encounter an insect larger than themselves. 

 

“At least her mom is around, maybe she can help us too,” Veronica said, trying to take Anna’s mind off the insects that were no doubt all around them. The two girls continued to talk until they reached the massive sliding glass door.

 

“Shit, now what do we do?” Anna complained in an annoyed tone.

 

“I mean, we just need to wait now,” Veronica stated. She sat down and started to close her eyes, beginning to drift off to sleep.

 

Expecting to be stranded out here for hours, Anna started to settle down next to Veronica and get some sleep.  However, after only ten minutes, they were both startled awake by the sound of the titanic glass door opening.

 

“Look out!” screamed Anna, as two large black objects seemed to fall from the sky towards the two women. There was an incredibly loud “THWACK” as the two dirty, black flip flops which had previously been on Marcia’s feet clattered to the ground.

 

“Go! Go! Go!” screamed Veronica. “Get inside!” The women knew this could be one of their only chances, and managed to scurry inside, avoid Marcia’s giant feet as she closed the door, and walked back towards the kitchen. 

 

Both Anna and Veronica were amazed looking around the sprawling expanse that was the inside of Becca’s house. Everything was unbelievably huge. The two young women began their trek across the hardwood floors, with no real destination in mind. They just knew they needed to get someone’s help, and the best option was probably going to be either of Becca’s parents.

 

As they walked, the miniaturized duo observed balls of dirt, crumbs the size of stones, and dust bunnies larger than their entire bodies, littering the floor. Veronica was absolutely amazed, but decided to keep quiet, not wanting to be mocked for “nerding out” at the whole situation.

 

Suddenly the floor began to shake, much louder than the footsteps of Becca’s mom. Down the hallway wearing a pair of Nike running shoes, was the giant form of Rick Wayne, Becca’s dad. Acting extremely impulsive, Anna began to jump up and down, wave her arms and scream for help.

 

“Anna are you crazy?!” shouted Veronica. “You’re gonna get killed!”

 

The tiny Anna did not listen. Her plan almost seemed to work as Rick’s titanic form stopped in the hallway and stared down.

 

“YIKES, THIS IS DIRTY,” he said. He turned and opened the hallway closet, bringing out a long broom.

 

Upon seeing the giant grab this instrument of destruction, Veronica and Anna both froze in their tracks. Veronica was much further away than Anna, and though she wanted to help her friend, deep down she knew there was nothing she could do. The tiny woman turned her back and took off running as Rick lowered the broom to the ground.

 

Using a back and forth sweeping motion, Rick slowly began to clear the dust and dirt out of the hallway, not giving any of his actions a second thought.  His mind was elsewhere, rather focused on his shrink ray. He was frustrated that he had been struggling to shrink organic matter. What he really wanted was to shrink his beloved wife Marcia. She had even promised him that if he could ever prove that it was safe to test on humans, she would let him shrink her. The thought of role playing as a giant around his tiny wife, dropping her on his cock and watching her grind on it, was a thought that drove Rick wild. He was determined to get his shrink ray working on organic matter.

 

Lost in his fantasies, Rick didn’t realize he had come up on tiny Anna. The winding back, Rick began to bring the broom across the floor. “No please!” Anna shouted, frozen in fear as the giant brown bristles rapidly gained on her. Kicking up dirt and dust, the broom soon snagged Anna and easily carried her away with it. The thrust from broom launched the dirt, the dust bunnies and the shrunken body of Anna towards the living room carpet.

 

Anna screamed and squealed as she was launched into the carpet. She was the incoming carpet fibers and closed her eyes, expecting the worst. She hit the carpet and rolled for what felt like forever, getting knocked out cold in the process.

 

Completely unaware that he had just launched a bug sized version of his daughter’s friend into the living room carpet, Rick continued to hum to himself as he swept down the hall. Step by step, he was slowly making his way towards Veronica. The tiny woman had a pretty good head start, but was so small that she was making very little ground on him.

 

“THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH,” Rick said aloud, and began to turn to put the broom back into the hallway closet. He placed it in the closet, and began to walk back down the hallway in the direction of Veronica.

 

Seeing this as her chance to get rescued, the miniaturized, panicking Veronica wanted to try an intelligent way to get his attention. She initially started to sprint towards the middle of the hallway, but almost immediately realized this was a terrible idea. She was going to get crushed if she did that.

 

What she did not realize, was that Rick had actually seen some movement on the floor. Eyes narrowed, the giant man reached down and plucked up the ant-sized body of Veronica. Screaming for her life trying to get the attention of this giant.

 

“THAT’S A WEIRD ANT,” Rick mumbled, not realizing how loud he sounded to the tiny woman. His warm breath washed over her shivering, wet body.

 

Wanting desperately to shout that she was not an insect, Veronica could not bring herself to do it. She froze and shut up as the two giant fingers tightly gripped her body, and Rick began to walk, though Veronica had absolutely no idea where.

 

As Rick wandered into the kitchen, his mind couldn’t help but drift about this insect in his hands. He felt powerful, having such a pathetic creature in his grasp. If he wanted to, he could pop it into his mouth right now and swallow it whole.

 

Wanting to be a gentleman, and also since his wife was pouring a bowl of cereal near him in the kitchen, Rick decided against doing something devious with this bug. Rather, be opened the trash can and dangled Veronica’s ant-sized body over it. He could not hear the tiny woman’s screams, and just gave her an uncaring look.

 

Feeling the grip get released, Veronica shrieked in horror as she plummeted down towards oblivion. She saw what looked like a sea of white, with the plastic trash can and paper towels at its’ lid. She then started bouncing off discarded food and other garbage as she rolled off the paper towels towards the bottom of the trash can bag. She ended up covered in some kind of red sauce which coated her body, and came to a rest landing on a apple core. Veronica began to sob and whimper as she was just laying on her back, watching the lid of the trash can slowly lower back down, and the light slowly fading away. “Help me, please,” she mumbled.

 

--

 

As Marcia walked around the kitchen, she was totally to the fact that there were two ant-sized women, one of them being her own daughter, were currently nestled in the blonde jungle that was the top of her head. The giant woman walked around the kitchen, and had prepared a bowl of Cheerios and milk, which she planned on enjoying.

 

On top of her head, Kari was busy cradling and trying to comfort a very distressed Becca. After they had landed on Marcia’s head, Becca began to ask if Kari had any knowledge of what happened to their friend Maria. Kari could not bring herself to tell Becca that her own mother had pulverized her friend, but she didn’t feel she could hide Maria’s death either. She ended up just telling Becca it looked like the spider got her, and then her mother smashed the spider.

 

This obviously did not sit very well with Becca. The tiny woman began to break down, sobbing uncontrollably on top of her own mother’s head. Kari began to stand and help Becca up, but at that moment Marcia began to move her head. Becca fell forward and was dangled in a nest of her mother’s hair.  For Kari, she fell at a slightly different angle.

 

Only wearing her tight, two piece swimsuit and a pair of sandals, Kari tumbled towards the front of Marcia’s head. She tried to old on to anything, but her reduced strength was no match for gravity. “Someone help me!” Kari shouted, as she tumbled down Marcia’s forehead towards the bridge of her nose. Marcia wore glasses, which Kari was able to grip momentarily.

 

However, being covered in mud, rainwater and foot sweat made Kari very slippery. She felt herself losing her grip slowly. She tried to pull herself up, but this only resulted in her bikini top getting caught on the glasses rim between Marcia’s eyes.

 

Then it happened. Kari was unable to hold on anymore and began to fall. As she did so, her swimsuit top was ripped off, leaving a tiny piece of fabric on Marcia’s eye glasses, and Kari’s D-cup breasts were exposed for the world to see…if anyone could.

 

Kari fell…and fell….and fell. Her eyes widened as she saw where she was about to land. Holding her breath and bringing her legs together, bracing for impact. She landed in Marcia’s cereal bowl like an Olympic diver.

 

Popping back up to the surface with a deep gasp for air and a panicked scream, the tiny woman began to curiously tread water, taking in her surroundings. She was surrounded by giant Cheerios, each one about the size of her body. She reached out and tried to grab on to one. It was slightly soggy and part of it broke off as her hand grasped it.

 

Marcia felt a slight tickle on her nose, and took off her eye glasses to see what was irritating her. As she did this, she temporarily took her attention away from her cereal, and missed the tiny woman plummeting downward off her head and splashing into the milk. Placing her glasses back on, Marcia bit her lower lip and dug her spoon into the bowl.

 

“No!” shouted Kari, as a wave of milk washed over her body. She bobbed back up and saw that the large metallic spoon had just missed scooping up her tiny body. “Mrs. Wayne don’t eat me!” she shouted, getting a mouthful of milk in the process. 

 

Sticking the spoon into her mouth, Marcia began to chew her snack, before dipping the spoon back into the bowl for another bite. This time, she momentarily scooped up a bit of protein with her cereal. Kari panicked and managed to paddle to the side of the spoon and fall back into the bowl, momentarily avoiding getting eaten.

 

Twice more, Marcia’s spoon attacked the bowl, nearly scooping up the shrunken woman. At one point, one of Kari’s sandals slipped off of her foot and floated away into another part of the cereal bowl. On her fourth attempt to avoid the giant utensil, Kari took and deep breath and dove below the surface. When she popped back up, she soon realized she was completely surrounded by a Cheerio. Glancing up in terror, Kari saw the wide eyes and hungry expression of the massive mother. The spoon began to descend again, and Kari felt herself soon being lifted into the sky. She tried to haul herself up onto the Cheerio, but simply no longer had the strength.

 

Bringing the spoon in front of her mouth, Marcia exhaled, unintentionally breathing cold air over the tiny bare chested woman. She had no way of hearing Kari’s screams. Parting her giant pink lips, she brought the spoon and all of its’ contents into her dark, dangerous mouth.

 

Kari was in full on survival mode now. She was flung onto Marcia’s fat, wet tongue, and did her best to lie down. Sure it meant her face was showered in saliva, but it kept her away from those crushing molars. The hot, swampy air inside the mouth caused her to gag.

 

Then the muscles inside the mouth began to pull Kari back. She screamed and tried to scramble back towards the front of the jaws, but she was no match for Marcia. The giant woman swallowed everything.

 

Marcia’s stomach grumbled and she placed her hand on it. “Ugh, something’s not agreeing with me,” she mumbled. Getting up, she walked over to the couch and decided to lay down for a bit.

 

Having just witnessed her mom eat her best friend, Becca was again hysterical. However, she knew she had to be proactive and do something. She had no intention of being a victim. Since her mom was lying down, this could be Becca’s chance. The quarter inch woman began to slowly descend down the forehead towards her mother’s face.

 

End Notes:

--

More to come!

Chapter 5 - The Rescue by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the fifth and final chapter for this story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Time was running out, and Becca knew this. Two of her best friends had already been killed off today after being shrunken:  Chelsea by a giant hungry blue jay and Maria by her mother’s hand (though Becca believed it to be caused by a spider) She had absolutely no idea where Veronica and Anna were after getting separated and honestly, didn’t even know if they were still alive. One thing she did know, was that her friend Kari who she loved dearly, had been swallowed by her mother, and was likely in her stomach at the moment.

--

Speaking of Kari, she was currently in a very dangerous situation. She had passed through the sphincter into the churning stomach of her best friend’s mom. Plummeting into the stomach along with milk that had coated her body, as well as a ton of mashed up cereal. Wearing nothing but her bikini bottoms and one sandal, Kari landed in the wretched stomach acid and bobbed back up. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” she shouted, spitting out some of the foul liquid. She began to tread water as best as she could, but knew this was not going to last for long.

Desperate to get out of this hellish soup before she started to digest, Kari frantically began to look around. Everything was pitch black, as there were no sources of light in Marcia’s stomach. The sounds from inside the belly were deafening to Kari as well, particularly the deep, gurgling rumbles. Trying her best to keep her composure, Kari fought back tears and began swimming as fast as she could in a random direction, hoping for a miracle.

--

On the outside of Marcia’s body, Becca was doing her best to traverse her head. The ant-sized woman was making her way down her mother’s forehead. Marcia appeared to be half asleep while Becca stood on the fringe of her forehead. “Mom!  I need you to wake up!” she shouted! hoping she wouldn’t have to climb on her mom’s face, and risk falling off somewhere. Obviously, her mom did not hear her cry. “Ugh, fuck it,” she muttered in annoyance. She started to walk towards her mom’s forehead and prepared to descend.

“HEY HONEY, WHAT’S UP?” a voice called out, echoing throughout the living room. Marcia was caught off guard upon hearing this and sat up a bit in excitement. When she moved her head, Becca was knocked off her feet. She screamed and grasped on to some of her mom’s hairs, forced to pull herself back up on top of the head. Becca turned around and saw her giant father entering the room and kneeled down next to the couch her mom was laying on.

“My stomach is a little upset,” she said, placing a hand on the outside of it. “Must have been something I ate.” Both Marcia and Rick were silent for a moment, as Marcia’s belly emitted a long, sustained groan.

“Excuse you!” Rick teased, placing his hand on her abdomen.

“Hey screw you! My tummy hurts, be nice,” Marcia laughed.

“Maybe I need to give you something for that,” Rick said. His hand began to slide down from her abdomen and began to disappear into her jean shorts. Marcia let out a soft gasp and bit her lower lip. She made sustained eye contact with her husband.

“Round two?” she asked.

“Oh come on,” Becca shouted, her ant sized form standing on her mother’s head while wearing nothing but her skimpy bikini. “Not now you two!”

--

Back inside Marcia’s stomach, the tiny Kari had a temporary sense of relief. In her desperate, blind swim, Kari had found something solid to pull herself up upon. It was a mount of partially chewed pancakes, which had not yet digested. She managed to pull herself up, collapsing in exhaustion. There was still a sweet syrupy smell amongst the mound, that Kari enjoyed. Something about it comforted her. She sat up for a moment, her eyes very slowly starting to adapt to the low light environment. Feeling the spongy surface of the pancakes between the toes on both of her bare feet, Kari assumed her other sandal must have slipped off and was now starting to digest in the bubbling lake.

There was a slight irritation coming from her bikini bottoms. Kari could only guess that some of the stomach acid had been absorbed and was starting to tingle. “Fuck, I loved this swimsuit,” she said in annoyance, as she discarded the lower half of her bikini. She tossed it out into the blackness, and she heard what sounded like a soft splash then a sizzling noise.

Sitting back down, Kari wanted to cry, but instead chose to lay back on the pancake mound and close her eyes. If this was it, she was going out peacefully, she decided.

--

“OHHH YEAH, THAT’S IT. TAKE MORE OF IT YOU CUNT!” Rick moaned loudly. His thick, erect cock was currently in Marcia’s mouth, constantly pulsing as her tongue rubbed the base of his organ around to his slit.

The two parents had lost all sense of control, and began passionately making out almost as immediately after Rick began fingering Marcia’s pussy. Marcia was currently off the couch on her knees, in a submissive position as Rick seemed to tower over her.

Rick was in love with how meek and obedient Marcia looked from this position, and it only turned him on more. His mind was racing back to his shrink ray, and couldn’t help put picture his giant erect cock being about to swallow his pathetic wife.

Losing himself in the moment, Rick began to rub his hands through his beloved wife’s blonde hair. This is something he knew Marcia loved, and he always made sure to do whenever she went down on him. Except this time, there was something else on top of Marcia’s head.

Becca screamed as her dad’s giant fingers massaged the ground and grasped the hair like forest surrounding her ant sized body. Becca wanted to run but had absolutely nowhere to go. This was a nightmare for her.

Suddenly, Marcia bobbed her head forward again, as Rick grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her in that direction. “Oh god! Helppppp!” screamed Becca as she felt herself falling. The miniscule woman slid down her mother’s forehead. Thankfully her mother had removed her glasses before she started swallowing Rick’s penis, or else Becca would’ve slid right into the metal bar and been decapitated. She slid down her mom’s nose, though both Marcia and Rick were too preoccupied to notice their ant-sized guest. Becca shrieked again as she fell a short distance and landed.  She landed on something flesh colored, that smelled like sweat and fluids, and was moving.

Looking down, Becca gagged. The ground beneath her was made of skin, with stray hairs surrounding her and veins popping out of the ground. To her left was a giant wall of pubic hair, and an abdomen that seemed to stretch up to eternity. Then she heard the horrific slurping sound coming from her right.

Turning her head, Becca was greeted with the terrifying image of her mother’s giant, pink lips. All Becca could do was just stand there on her father’s phallus in shock as her mom’s lips grew closer and closer to her. “Mom…mommy,” the tiny woman muttered. It was almost as if her mom was trying to swallow more and more of her dad’s cock….with her as an added treat.

On the verge of orgasming, Rick let out a guttural moan and placed his hand on the back of his wife’s head, trying to force even more of his fat cock into her throat. He looked down and saw her eyes were closed. And then he saw something else. Something peculiar.

Down on his raging boner, there appeared to be an ant. This normal would have freaked Rick out, and he would have brushed it away, but not right now. It was in such a vulnerable and precarious position, he couldn’t help but be fascinated by it. How had it gotten on his cock right now of all times? It wasn’t there when Marcia started blowing him, he was one hundred percent sure about that.

Then the other thoughts started racing into his head. The thoughts he could from watching Marcia’s plump lips coated in pink, cherry Chapstick get closer and closer. The desire to see this pathetic creature get devoured off of his massive member by his unaware goddess of a wife.

As if on cue, Marcia’s eyes darted up and made contact with Rick’s, seemingly asking, “Are you ready?”

“Oh god! Oh fuck, baby,” Rick said, and began rapidly thrusting into Marcia’s hot, wet mouth. Marcia’s eyes nearly rolled back into her head as she felt her husband erupt, sending a tidal wave of seminal fluid into her waiting maw.

Becca was not sure how she could ever describe this experience. She fell down flat, trying to inch closer to her dads’ pubes away from her mother’s jaws, and felt a rapid pulsing underneath her body. Turning her head, she saw her mother’s cheeks expand, like a squirrel storing a nut.

Marcia pulled her mouth away from her husband’s cock, a long string of cum or saliva dangling and then dripping down. She just sat there on her knees, eyes wide staring up at her husband.

“What the fuck?” Becca asked, never having seen this behavior from her mom before. Moreover, why was her father not going flaccid. Hadn’t he just shot everything he had into this woman’s mouth.  Turning her head, Becca saw that her father’s right hand was tightly wrapped around his package, managing to stay erect and allowing her to maintain her balance.  For now….

“OKAY SLUT,” Rick said in a demanding voice. “SWALLOW YOUR TREAT.”

Watching in horror, Becca saw her mom nod, closer her eyes, tilt her head back, and swallow everything that had just been in her mouth. “Shit,” Becca whispered. “That’s gonna suck for Kari.”  Seeming to want to show Rick what she had done, Marcia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, revealing it was empty.

“GOOD JOB,” Rick said in a condescending tone. “BUT NOW I’VE GOT ANOTHER TREAT FOR YOU.”

A confused look was draped over Marcia’s face, as she saw him reach down and pluck something tiny off the shaft of his giant cock. What was down there?

“SOMEHOW AN ANT ENDED UP ON MY COCK Rick said, holding his tiny excuse for a daughter in between his fingers. “AND YOU JUST MISSED EATING HER.”

“OOPS,” giggled Marcia, squinting to look at the tiny insect. Becca was far too small to be heard, and her position between her fathers’ fingers meant they could not make out that she was in fact, human, let alone their daughter.

“MMMMM FEED ME,” Marcia said, grabbing her left breast tightly and laying back onto the carpeted floor. Rick was happy to oblige and began to lower his daughter over his wife’s face.

“Dad don’t do this! I’m not a bug!” she screamed hopelessly. “Mom, I’m not a bug.”

“NOT LIKE THAT!” gasped Marcia, causing Rick to temporarily pull their daughter back. There was a look in her eye that absolutely terrified Becca. “FEED IT TO MY WET PUSSY.”

Having a full on meltdown, Becca was doing everything possible to avoid going inside her mother’s love canal. She squired, she screamed, she thrashed. These were all useless in her father’s grasp. Just to humiliate and degrade her even further, she even felt her bikini top accidentally slip off, and draped down from her tits into her hands.

“ALRIGHT LITTLE GUY,” Rick teased placing Becca on his wife’s inner thigh. He lowered his face down as he started to slowly push the creature with his right index finger towards the dripping vagina. “HAVE FUN PLEASURING MY WIFE!”

Not able to think of anything else to do, and feeling her mother’s rapid breathing starting to shake the ground beneath her, Becca tried to jump and wave her arms one last time. This time she even threw the tiny bikini into their air, right in front of her father’s giant eye that was glaring down on her.

Closing her eyes and anticipating being shoved forever inside her mom, Becca’s world froze. Her dad was staring down in a confused manor.

“BABY WHAT’S WRONG?” Marcia asked, still waiting for that rush of satisfaction to surge through her body. She sat up, and saw her husband staring at something in his hand. He then reached down and picked up what he assumed must have been the insect and brought it in front of his eyes. 

Becca nearly fainted, as her bare chested, quarter inch body was studied by her giant dad. Please recognize me, she thought. You have to recognize me.

Watching as the color seemed to drain from Rick’s face, Marcia was confused. “BABY WHAT’S WRONG?” she asked. “WHAT IS IT?”

Rick’s lip quivered. “Becca?” he said in nearly a whisper.

--

“Any luck?” Rick said, holding his nude wife’s hair as she hugged the toilet. Marcia’s head lurched forward, as she dry heaved and tried to empty the contents of her stomach.

“Not yet,” she said, and prepared to stick her finger down her throat.

Watching from the sink stood the quarter inch body of Becca. After the chaos she had just encountered with her giant, horny parents, she had finally caught her first break in what felt like ages. Her dad was able to deduce that it was her upon closer examination. Rick had thought quickly enough to put Becca in his ear temporarily, and her shouting was enough for him to realize what happened.

Becca was able to briefly explain what happened, though she did not have time to mention all the details which happened to her other friends. The important message she needed to relay was that Kari was inside her mom’s stomach and needed to get freed immediately.

Seeing no reason to doubt their daughter, as she was proof that shrinking organic matter was indeed possible, this led them to Marcia kneeling in front of the toilet, sticking her index finger down her throat towards her uvula.

“Everything alright babe?” Rick asked, starting to get anxious at the amount of time that had passed since Kari must have entered the stomach.

“I’m tryyyyy….” Marcia gagged.

--

Kari was utterly confused. She had been resting on the slowly disintegrating pile of pancakes, waiting for the inevitable fate she would suffer. She knew that soon enough, those stomach acids would coat her body and slowly dissolve her into nothing.

She had accepted and was almost at peace with this fact. That was, until an unusual noise was heard above her. It was a sloshing sound, and it sounded like something was descending down into Marcia’s stomach. Kari let out a scream in surprise, as some lukewarm fluid began to splash down into the stomach, some of which landed on the pancake mound, and by default, Kari.

Not realizing what it was at first, Kari realized this was thicker than water, but her mind never grasped that it was semen. The tiny naked woman assumed it must’ve been a smoothie, or maybe something that was thickened as a result of Marcia’s saliva.  She wiped it off and went back to trying to meditate in the churning stomach.

Over the course of the next several minutes, Kari began to panic. The acidic waters surrounding her melting oasis were growing more and more violent. Waves were now starting to splash higher and higher. Deep rumbles emitted from outside the walls of the stomach.

Then, everything escalated. Kari found herself being shot upwards out of the stomach, along with the pancakes and a large amount of stomach acid and bile. Kari shut her eyes while she screamed, and soon felt the temperature drop as she exited the warm mouth of Marcia and felt herself falling through the air.

“Fuckkkkk!” Kari screamed as her system nearly went into shock, landing in the icy cold waters of the toilet. She gasped and re-surfaced, finally opening her eyes. She felt like she was blind, after her pupils had adjusted to the pitch blackness of Marcia’s stomach, and now were looking at walls of white.

“THERE SHE IS,” a booming yet slightly feminine voice called out from above her. Kari looked up and gasped, staring at the giant face and descending fingers of Marcia.

--

With their two, quarter inch bodies standing on the hardwood floor of the attic, Becca and Kari embraced each other in a tight hug. Their naked bodies (apart from Becca’s skimpy bikini bottoms) grazed against each other, erect nipples, large breasts and all. Both girls had tears in their eyes; partially from grief of losing at least two of their friends, if not more; partially from stress after everything they had been through; and partially from relief. They were going to be found. They were going to be alright. They were going to live.

Marcia seemed to hover over the two shrunken girls protectively, while Rick tinkered with his device. They looked so tiny and helpless, she couldn’t fathom what they had gone through. Though they hadn’t told her yet, she could only assume that the other four girls had been shrunken as well. It would only make sense. She just prayed she hadn’t eaten or stepped on any of them.

“OKAY GIRLS, YOU SHOULD BE READY TO GROW BACK TO NORMAL,” Rick called out, his voice echoing throughout the attic. He stood by his machine, and appeared to be ready to fire. He then turned his attention to his wife. “Honey I think you need to take a few steps back. They need enough space otherwise they can’t grow back.”

Giving an approving nod, Marcia wandered across the room to stand with her husband. “Alright,” Rick said under his breath. “Everything should be good. In three…two…one…” That red LED screen silently counted down in synchronicity with Rick

Pulling the trigger to initiate the re-growing process, Rick watched in excitement as a the LED screen hit zero. The beam was invisible and fired towards the two shrunken girls. In the blink of an eye, stood a single body which had returned to normal sized. Standing there in all of her naked glory, was the beautiful and well-toned form of Kari.

“Wait, where’s Becca?” Marcia said a panic, taking a step forward. Rick had to place his hand on her shoulder to prevent her from taking a step closer.

“Relax,” he said, sounding way to calm for Marcia’s liking. “The device can only change the size of one object at a time. Kari was probably standing a few millimeters closer to it than Becca,” he explained.

“Well grow Becca back now!”

The frantic pleas from Marcia were annoying Rick. He knew what he was doing after all. He created this machine. “Okay relax, hang on Becca,” he started to say.

“Guys I’m feeling dizzy,” Kari said holding her head. Both parents grew wide-eyed.

“Kari no!” they both shouted.

Dazed from the vertigo that accompanied re-growing, Kari stumbled. Her titanic ass that could only be found on a dancer’s body descended quickly down towards the ground….and Becca!

Seeing what was transpiring above her, Becca’s instincts kicked into gear. Fight or flight?  That was an easy answer: flight! The shrunken woman began sprinting forwards, trying to avoid the falling form of her best friend.

Kari’s giant ass landed on the hardwood floor with a loud *THWACK*. “Owwww,” Kari said, rubbing her hip. The young woman looked forward and saw the horrified faces of Marcia and Rick. Then it dawned on the confused woman what exactly she nearly did. “Oh shit…Becca!” she said, before glancing down.

Becca made the right call, sprinting forward to avoid the ass cheeks The giant, falling body of her friend just missed the tiny woman, and the impact knocked her off her feet. Unfortunately for Becca, when she fell, it was after the impact caused her to go stumbling backwards. She fell again, and landed on a texture that felt like skin, but was slightly damp and had a pungent odor.

Watching on and fearing the worst, Marcia and Rick stood, jaws agape, trying to think of what to say. “Kari,” she said, her voice quivering. “Did you just crush….”

“Unnnnng ahhh!” Kari said in a surprise gasp, causing Marcia to shut up. She saw Kari’s eyes widen and her head turned down towards her crotch. Her toes curled. She bit her lip.  “Ummmm, nope,” she said, grabbing one of her massive breasts. “But she’s squirming on my pussy lips right now.”

Neither Rick or Marcia knew exactly what to do next. They were relieved that Kari didn’t just start pleasuring herself, and was using as much restraint as her naked body could muster, especially since that would mean their beloved only child getting crushed.

“Can…Rick can you still grow her back?” Marcia asked, not sure how to proceed.

“I mean, if I fire this right now, Becca will be back to normal but Kari will be a few hundred feet tall,” he responded. “And look where we’re standing. We’d probably be crushed by her giant vagina.”

This made Kari smile. “Mmmmm, do that,” she insisted, only half joking. “I don’t mind getting bigger!”

“Yeah we’re not gonna do that right now,” Rick countered. “Can you carefully scoop up my daughter?” Without crushing her.”

The two parents held their breath as Kari lowered her index finger as delicately as she could. She managed to scoop up the tiny woman, and lifted her up in front of her eye.

Becca was speechless. She only managed to gasp for breath as she was peeled off of the quickly moistening vaginal lips of her best friend. She was lifted into the sky, the air cold against her now damp body. She couldn’t believe it. The giant spotlight like eyes of Kari made Becca feel extremely insignificant and vulnerable. Her damn pupils were the size of Becca!

Handing over her shrunken prize, Kari backed up and decided to wrap herself in a towel. She hoped restoring some of her modesty would calm her hormones.

“Okay, let’s do this again,” Rick said. “In three…two…one!” Before the eyes of Kari, Rick and Marcia, Becca suddenly appeared normal sized, wearing nothing but her torn bikini bottoms.

--

The four normal sized people: Rick, Becca, Marcia and Kari all sat around the dining room table. The girls were back in normal clothes, sipping hot chocolate. “So,” Marcia spoke up, breaking the silence. “What exactly happened from the start?  And where is everyone else?”

Kari and Becca looked at each other, trying to think of where they should start.

--

“Egh, this is disgusting…”

Deep in an unsuspecting garbage can in the corner of the kitchen lay a tiny Veronica, currently attempting to take a bite of a half eaten, slightly rotten, strawberry. She desperately tried to hold back her tears and vomit and try to swallow it.

Veronica had just suffered through the worst day of her life, being unceremoniously shrunken to bug size and forced to fight for her life alongside her friends, and yet that wasn’t the worst part. After being so close in the grasp of Becca’s father, he had tossed her away into their trash can, where she has been forced to spend the rest of the day, enduring the absolutely awful smell that surrounded her.

Any screams and pounding on the sides of the bag for help were useless, with it being even more driven in for the brief moments when one of the parents would open the can back up, bringing light back into her surroundings, only to then throw in more food and junk that just proceeded to knock Veronica further downward into the chasm in despair.

She was now just a mere pathetic bug, eating discarded bananas and cookies to survive, crying herself to sleep among spaghetti, and thinking about how she may never see her friends or family again. And that’s not to mention the wretched smell that surrounded her.

It was the following day, though what time Veronica had no idea, and she was prepared that she’ll have to deal with this as her schedule for the future. Suddenly, she felt her entire world shift upwards, as the trash began to bounce and break all around, while she continued to fall downward in-between the newly created cracks between the garbage.

After seeing it being nearly full, Rick had taken the plastic bag out of the can, tying to top with a knot, and walked outside to drop it off in the big trash can alongside the rest of the garbage bags.

The constant movement clued Veronica in on what was going on, causing her anxiety to skyrocket. She was destined to remain in her prison at her diminutive size, until she’s either crushed amongst the rest of the garbage, simply be lost forever. She didn’t want to accept this would be her fate.

That’s when she noticed at the bottom of the bag was a small rip made from a tiny piece of glass. It was just small enough for her body to squeeze through. With nothing else to lose, Veronica threw herself further downward and jumped through the hole.

After being in the dark garbage bag for so long, bright light suddenly surrounded her. With her eyes adjusting, the first thing her senses noticed was that the awful smell of the trash had now been replaced with something much more sweet and soothing. Surrounded by a sea of orange of fluff, she reached out and felt it realizing what it was: it was pollen.

Climbing herself up and reaching the edge of what was the flower she had landed on, Veronica had her jaw dropped as she examined from her perch the monstrous scope that was the backyard that her and her friends had just sun bathed in and dangerously trekked through the previous day. Off in the far distance she could see Becca’s dad walking to the corner of the yard and placing the bag alongside the rest of the trash, realizing the fate she had just escaped.

“So now what,” she mumbled to herself aloud. She knew she was still tiny, she had no idea what happened to the rest of her friends, and had no idea if she would ever be discovered. But in comparison from leaving her life up to the garbage, being in the wide expanse of the backyard, among other “bugs” like herself, and being able to take in the beauty that could only be witnessed at her size, seeing a giant butterfly perching on a blade of grass close by to her, Veronica felt satisfied enough.

This was the fate she chose, and how she decided to keep living.

---

Meanwhile, back inside the house, Anna found herself trapped in her own and underneath a huge, sweaty sole that was the bottom of Marcia Wayne’s foot. She hadn’t been crushed, as the shag carpet provided a tiny bit of shelter that helped support Marcia’s weight. If Anna had been any larger, or the carpet fibers any shorter, she surely would be obliterated under that giant foot.

Anna had been spending her day trapped in the seemingly never-ending labyrinth that was the living room carpet. After being swept into it by Rick and knocked unconscious the day prior, Anna had awoken to find herself once again alone, lost and still shrunken.

She would try to uselessly scream and call out to others for help, but eventually stopped when she heard noises rustling among the fibers. It turns out, the Wayne’s hadn’t cleaned their carpet in a while, as having a bunch of crumbs all over it has resulted in attracting a host of bugs to snack on.

This of course, was an absolute nightmare for the bug-despising Anna, forced to spend most of the previous day fleeing and hiding from any creatures she caught glimpses of. She absolutely did not want a repeat of the ant incident.

--


“So what are we going to do?” Marcia asked.

“Well,” Rick started. “Becca and Kari are still recovering after everything, so they’ll need more time to rest. And we have absolutely no idea where Veronica and Anna could be. So we shouldn’t rush into this without thinking of everything. Now that I know the shrink ray works, I’m going to do some experiments with it, and in a week’s time, we’ll reconvene with everyone so we can put in our efforts to search for them.”

“But will they be able to last that long?” Marcia worryingly added. “Or will they end up like…”

“We just have to have faith.” Rick cut her off.

Unbeknownst to them, one of the girls they were talking about was much closer than they ever could’ve imagined, uselessly pounding and screaming on Marcia’s bare foot to get it off, until the sweat and smell eventually gets the better of her and she passes out again.

Marcia finally got up to head upstairs and check on Becca again, and Rick going right back to working on his shrink ray again, leaving Anna’s insignificant body unconscious, alone in the living room.

End Notes:

--

The end.  For now.....

Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11320