Old School by Ryantherebel
Summary:

A High School student with ability to change her size reluctantly decides to become a superhero in a time when superheroes are violent, amoral, and destructive.


Categories: Giantess, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Crush, Gentle, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 17053 Read: 56059 Published: March 26 2009 Updated: June 07 2009

1. Chapter.1: Sandra’s Secret by Ryantherebel

2. Chapter.2: The Date by Ryantherebel

3. Chapter.3: Creating a New Hero by Ryantherebel

4. Chapter.4: The First Fight by Ryantherebel

5. Chapter.5: Family Secret by Ryantherebel

6. Chapter.6: First Patrol by Ryantherebel

7. Chapter.7: The Confrontation by Ryantherebel

8. Chapter.8: Epilogue by Ryantherebel

Chapter.1: Sandra’s Secret by Ryantherebel
Author's Notes:
Here'

    Kyle Nevin sat in his Sedan and waited as students pored out of Kirby High School. He threw his back pack and football gear into the back seat and scanned the crowd of students.

 

“Come on, where is she?” he asked himself. It was 2:40 PM, and Sandra was never this late. He sighed and figured there was a little hold up and decided that he shouldn’t panic. He dived into his backpack and took his copy of the script for the schools production of Les Miserables. Kyle had an affinity for stage musicals. Last year he was Sweeney Todd and the year before he was Pontius Pilate in “Jesus Christ Superstar”. Now, he got the part of Inspector Javert, he was personally going for Jean Valjean but he couldn’t complain too much. However he had a habit of rehearsing in places he shouldn’t. For a long time, after he’d finish his lunch he would go into the Boy’s Room and rehearse. Eventually people caught on to what he was doing and he decided to do it at home.

 

He was about half way through “Confrontation” when he heard a knocking on the window of the front right door. He turned toward the sounds location and saw a pleasant faced brown haired teenage girl with a voluptuous body knocking on the glass. Kyle gasped and quickly opened the door.

 

“Sorry about that Sandy” he said.

“That’s ok” she said as she stepped into the car and threw her back pack in the back of the car. Kyle turned the key and stepped on the accelerator and moved out the school parking lot, and onto the street, and drove off.

“Sorry I was late” said Sandra “I had to use the bathroom”

“That’s ok” said Kyle as he took a left across on of the intersections.

“Is it ok if I go in the city for a bit?” he asked “My Mom’s birthday is coming up and I want to get something for her.”

“I don’t have a problem with that” replied Sandra.

 

Just then, about fifty feet away from there was a heavy explosion. Kyle pulled to a curve and the two of them looked out of the driver’s side window. In the middle of the crater the explosion made were two bulky men brawling. One was dressed in red and white spandex with a blond mullet and the other was wearing a bright green Speedo and nothing more. Kyle just sighed in disgust and drove off.

 

“Don’t you think we should go back to see if anyone’s hurt?” Sandra asked.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea” replied Kyle and then came the dreaded rant that would go on for hours.

“Honestly, I know I’ve told you this before” he began “but what is with these so called superheroes? They’re supposed to be all about truth, truth justice, and all that crap and then they start ripping off people’s heads who just jaywalk for god’s sake! And don’t get me started on these people who say that it wasn’t all bad way back when. I call bullshit on that.”

“Kyle!” snapped Sandra “I’ve heard this twenty times before. I get the picture.”

“Was it really twenty times?” Kyle asked her. Sandra nodded her head.

“Jesus, sorry baby, it just pisses me that these people constantly”

“Exit up ahead” Sandra announced.

“Oh crap” and with that he made a sharp right turn at the sign that said “Now entering Eisner city.”

     Commissioner Alex Garrison at his desk silently. The police station was hot as hell, crowded with officers, and yet it was uncomfortably silent. Sweat poured from his forehead and made his black skin glisten in the light. Alex got up from his desk and walked into the bathroom and sat on one of the toilets. Alex was slowly developing a hatred for his job. What started out as noble profession became a painful endurance and this “new generation of more effective super heroes” was making it harder. While arrests have gone down, violent crimes and murder of all kind sky rocketed and most of them were done by the world’s new heroes. The police was now a glorified, overworked military battalion. No longer would they have give people parking tickets and pull over drunk drivers, the police were trained for battle with common criminals, supervillains or superheroes.

 As he sat, he took out his old sidearm an M9 Berretta and placed it to his temple. Just then, he heard the door of bathroom open and the voice of police officer cried out for him.“Commissioner!” cried the officer. Alex put away his sidearm and walked out of the stall.“What is it?” he asked the officer.“We’ve got a 10-10 at the corner of 5th and Roberts Street.”“Give me more details” ordered Alex as they began to march out of the station. “Sixteen suspects with three stolen armored cars full of money. They’re armed with all kind of automatic weapons and high explosives”“Are their any SPI’s* in the area?”“No sir” “Then lets keep it that way!” said Alex. He got into his old brown Corvette and drove off.  

    “What the hell is that noise?” Sandra asked as Kyle drove his car through city scanning for any stores that caught his eye. A series of loud pops filled the air and crowd of people including new reporters were gathering at the nearest intersection. Suddenly a small rocket shot out from near the crowd had gathered and struck an office building. Kyle and Sandra screamed and Kyle stopped the car immediately. The two of them got out and went toward the crowd. They saw a police cars and SWAT vans ( which looked more like bulky cannon-less tanks) gathered about and officers were shooting at some opponents the crowd couldn’t make out.

 “Come on lets get out of here!” cried Kyle.“No wait” replied Sandra as she pulled her boyfriend aside. “What is it?” Kyle asked.“Look” began Sandra “I’m about to do something I haven’t done in years and I’m not sure what you’ll think of me when I do it.”“What are you talking about?”“Is anyone looking at us?” she asked.“What? No!” Kyle fired back. Susan turned away from Kyle.“Brace your self” she said. Sandra clenched her fists folded her arms in. Suddenly she began to slowly grow in size. Kyle watched dumbstruck as Sandra‘s cloths began rip and tear. Then as she released her arms and hands the growth accelerated. Within seconds she was seventy feet tall and was wearing nothing more then her bra and panties. Kyle said nothing but he felt his pants tighten.

     Alex arrived at the crime scene and was greeted by a hail of bullets. He stopped the car and ducked. He then opened his door a crawled out. He lay on the ground clutching his side harm waiting for his moment to move when suddenly the gunfire stopped. He looked from behind his car and saw a giant woman seemingly come out of nowhere and come toward the perpetrators. Alex ran up to one of SWAT officers.

 “I thought there weren’t any SPI’s in the area.” “We had no idea sir” replied the officer.“Ready the stun blasters” Alex ordered. “We don’t have any”“What?”“We didn’t think they were needed”Idiots Alex thought to himself. “Just keep an eye on her then” said Alex.     

      Sandra watched as the crowd screamed and scattered. She ignored their reactions and  marched toward the criminals. The men fired upon her and in response she scooped up four men and held them in her fist. The rest of the men piled into two of their armored cars but Sandra flipped over one with her foot (albeit not in a terribly violent manner) and caught the other one in her left hand. She then placed the criminals on the ground and then placed the car upside-down. The police ran up to check the criminals. She saw African American and among them and recognized him from news reports she saw of him.

 “Commissioner Garrison?” she asked.  The commissioner looked straight up at her. “Don’t move” he said sharply. “What’s the situation?” he asked the officers.“All suspects are shaken up, but they’re alive with little to no injuries.” Sandra could tell the Commissioner was surprised by this development.“Well then” he said “book ‘em”“What sir?” asked an Officer.“Handcuff them” “We don’t have any handcuffs sir”“Then at least red them their Miranda rights”“But that’s no longer required”

“Oh, son of a bitch!” The Commissioner snapped and started barking out Miranda to the criminals. Sandra chuckled but then she began to hear chatter coming from behind her. She turned around and saw a new crowd of people with news cameramen surrounding her as well as ordinary people with camera phones. Sandra put her hand on her head in discouragement. She then saw Kyle among them waving for her. She plucked him out of the crowd as the fled from her hand.

 “Lets go” she sighedShe then began to walk away embarrassed. But then a voice came from behind her.“Wait” cried the Commissioner. Sandra turned around and looked down at him.“If it’s about who I’m holding, he’s my bo”“No” interrupted Garrison “it’s no that. I’ve never said this a long time to people like you but thank you for your assistance” Sandra began to feel a little fuzzy inside.“Thank you” she said with a light smile and walked off. She then looked at her boyfriend.“Is the date still on?” she asked.Kyle nodded nervously. Sandra chuckled. “Also, can I borrow your football cloths for a bit?” she asked.
End Notes:
*SPI stands for super powered individuals
Chapter.2: The Date by Ryantherebel

Kyle drove through Eisner City’s suburban subdivision. He turned to Sandra who was now wearing his football uniform which made her look simultaneously silly and sexy. “Ok” he said “Which is your house again?”

“That one” said Sandra. She pointed to a red and yellow two floor home that had a red Volkswagen in the driveway.

He pulled up in front of the house and stopped the car. The two of them got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

“Dad’s going flip out on me for this” she said.

Kyle said nothing. If his girlfriend had the kind of powers she possessed what would her Father have?

 

Sandra knocked on the door and it immediately opened and standing in the doorway was nearly six foot tall middle age man with a receding hairline. The man had brown eyes and was wearing a tweed business suit that he looked uncomfortable in. They could hear the TV in the living room talk about the incident.

 

“Hi dad” Sandra said nervously. Her father stepped back and let them both in and then closed the door behind them.

“Look dad” she began “I know I shouldn’t have done what “

“Honey” Her father interrupted “First off, I’m not mad at you. In fact I’m proud of you for what you did.”

“You are?” Sandra asked.

“I am” he replied “I’m just a little worried if you pursue being a superhero you might get into a situation worse than wha”

“Dad” Sandra interrupted “I’m not going to become a superhero. It was just freak event and I’m sure everyone will forget about it. They’re other heroes people will talk about right?”

“I doubt it” her Father replied. He guided the two of them into the living room. CNN was on and they were talking nonstop about what happened.  He pointed to a caption beneath the headline that said “no fatalities reported.” This realization hit Sandra like a ton of bricks.

 

“Actually I'll think this whole ‘becoming a superhero’ thing a bit more dad” said Sandra.

“Could someone tell me what’s going on?” Kyle asked.

“Don’t you get it?” Sandra asked “It’s been years since a superhero actually caught criminals instead of killing them. They’re really eating this up.”

“Does this mean the date is off?”

“No” replied Sandra “it means I need to put together a little disguise. Dad can I borrow your old reading glasses?”

“My what?” he asked.

“Thanks dad” she chirped and she rushed up stairs. 

Kyle and Sandra’s father looked at each other.

“So Mr. Sellick” began Kyle.

“Please, call me Robert.”

“Ok, Robert” said Kyle, but before he could continue, the TV interrupted him.

“Coming up next, Lou Dobbs on superheroes and illegal immigrants” and with that Robert turned off the TV.

“So, Robert what can you do? Can you make peoples heads explode or something?”

“Why are asking me this?”

“Her powers must have come from some where right?”

“They came from her mother” replied Robert. “I’m not sure if I contributed anything power wise to her”

“So what can you do?”

“This” said Robert. He waved his hand in front of the doorway that connected the living room to the hall, and suddenly a, glasslike, light orange, shimmering something filled the doorway. Kyle approached it and then put his hand to it. Yellow electric arcs danced on the something and around Kyle’s hand. However Kyle felt no pain, just a slight sensation of heat but it was by no means unpleasant. He then took his hand away and the arcs vanished.

 

“What is it?”

“A force field” replied Robert. “I was known as The Shield during my superhero days.”

He lowered his hand and the force field vanished.

“How did you meet your wife?” Kyle asked.

 

“Many moons ago when I would go about running into burning buildings or thwarting terrorists I was part of a team of heroes called ‘The Sentinels’ and my dear Jennifer was part of the team as well. Everyone called her Madam Magnificent back then. From time to time I’d socialize that other heroes, like Captain Fahrenheit, and The Night Flyer, but I’d always hit it off with her more frequently. She was one the most charming people I’ve ever meet.”

Before he could continue, Sandra came back down the stairs wearing a sharp blue dress, her hair was curled back in a bun and she had a pair of awkward looking glasses on her face. She was walking in more focused manner and she was holding Kyle’s foot ball uniform which she handed to him.

 

“Is the face lift necessary?” Kyle asked.

“I just don’t want any one to recognize me”

“Alright” replied Kyle.

“But I think you might need to hold my hand so that I don’t stumble about” she said.

“No problem” Kyle took her hand. Sandra waved goodbye to the father and the two of them made there way to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The two lovers came to local Italian restaurant simply called “Michelangelo's”. They walked in and were taken to a booth in the left corner of the restaurant. Sandra scanned her menu; Kyle however had other things on his mind.

 

“Sandra, when did you first discover your powers?” he asked. Sandra looked up from her menu.

“It all stared when I was five. Have you ever seen something that you wanted to reach but you just couldn’t get at?”

“Like what?” Kyle asked.

 

“Well, there was this little statute of my Mon and Dad on top of the living room’s bookshelf. It fascinated me and wanted to get at it. I reached for it with all my might and I actually got it. When I realized what I’ve done I looked around and the room was suddenly so much smaller. I screamed at the top of my lungs and my parents came running in. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. They were smaller then me. I was crying to them ‘what’s happening?’ I was just lucky that my cloths grew with me that time. Fortunately Mom escorted me outside to the back yard. I had no idea what she was thinking until she started growing larger then me. She then hugged me and almost everything was right with the world again. She told me all about my powers and how I can control them. She also talked about how some of our cloths were made of something called Elastium.”

“Elastium?” Kyle asked in bewilderment.

“I know the name is retarded, just go with it” replied Sandra. “Mom told me that my powers were a good thing but she also said that I should only use them in private until was older.”

 

“Question” said Kyle “Why did your cloths rip when you grew today?”

“After I got older we started buying regular cloths. Only my underwear is made out of Elastium”

“Okay, where the hell do you get Elastium underwear? Are they on sale at Macy’s or something?”

“Actually” replied Sandra “You can only get them at Target”

“Why?” Kyle asked.

“I have no idea”

Just then, they heard someone go “Ahem”. They turned to where it came from and saw a waitress who looked rather annoyed with them.

“Do any of you want to order?” she asked.

“Oh” said Sandra. She looked at her menu but the glasses obscured her vision.

“I’ll just have some water to start out with. I’m not ready yet” she said.

“I’m kind of in the same boat” said Kyle “I’ll have a Coke”

The waitress nodded and walked off.

“I think you should take of the glasses” said Kyle “It doesn’t seem like its working for you”

“I just don’t want people gawking at me, and, oh crap”

“What?”

“I have to use the bathroom” said Sandra. She got up and once again started to walk in that same overly focused manner. She didn’t bump into anybody, but she was veering too close into other people only to back out at the last minuet. After ninety seconds of this she finally reached the bathroom. Unfortunately it was the Men’s room and everyone was looking at it. Kyle shook his head.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Sandra was just about finished with her bathroom break when she finally looked at herself in the mirror. She felt sillier then she did when she was in her underwear. It was like she was seeing a version of her self that was normal and it was just so unappealing to think about. She let down her hair and took off the glasses.

 

“Ok” she said “lets do this” she walked out of the bathroom and headed back to the booth. The people were not looking at her this time. She then took her seat. She saw that her drinks have arrived and that Kyle had a smirk on his face.

 “It wasn’t worth it, huh?” Kyle asked. Sandra nodded.“It really wasn’t one of my better ideas” she replied as she looked at her menu. Just then the waitress came back.“So are you two ready?” she asked.

“Yeah” said Kyle “I’ll have the Fettuccini Alfredo”

The waitress wrote it down and then turned to Sandra.

“Do I know you?” she asked.

“I don’t know” replied Sandra “anyway, I’ll have the Linguini in Marinara sauce”

The waitress nodded and took the menus.

“So how” before Kyle could finish a scream came from outside.

 

They looked out the window and saw a brown haired man wearing red and yellow tights land on the street with a heavy thud and then this seven foot tall man wearing white and skintight suit with a massive muscular structure, blond hair, red eyes, and a scowl on his face charged up to him. The man on the ground stood up and clapped his hands together quickly causing what could only be described as powerful focused sonic blast to shoot out and strike his opponent. The other individual just shrugged off the blast and punched the smaller while yelling at the top of his lungs. The smaller man flew fifty feet back and the other man followed. While they could no longer see the brawl they could easily hear it. 

 

“Who the hell was that?” Kyle asked Sandra.

“Which one?”

“Either of them” replied Kyle.

“The only one I know is the bulky guy. He calls himself Strong-arm.”

“I take he’s a superhero of sorts?”

“Kind of” replied Sandra “All I know about him is that he seems to cause five million dollars in damage every week because of what he does. That guy he’s fighting will be lucky if he just gets his arms broken”

“Okay to change the subject for the better” began Kyle “how big can you get?”

“I don’t know” replied Sandra. “Do you want to find out?”

“Now that you mention it, I would” Kyle replied just as the food arrived.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     After dinner was finished, Kyle drove Sandra to the woods located on the out skirts of the city. It was mainly a hunting ground for many people but it also served as a park. Kyle pulled into a parking lot that next to none their. Kyle and Sandra got out walked into the woods. The woods were not exactly dense which left plenty of room for Sandra to show off her abilities. They walked for about half a mile until they came to a spot they were satisfied with.

 

“Ok, I’m ready” Sandra declared and she began to take off her dress.

“He wait!” cried Kyle.

“I don’t want to destroy it” replied Sandra as she tossed him the dress. Kyle set it down and turned to his underwear clad girlfriend.

“Show me what you’ve got” he said. Sandra nodded and tilted her head side to side. She took deep breath, clenched her fists and started to tighten her arms and legs. She slowly started grow and about five seconds later she quickly released her hands and limbs, thus accelerating her growth. It was like she was pushing against her height in order grow. She pushed out her chest causing quicker growth spurts. She began to dwarf the trees and she finally stopped at a height of 155 ft. Kyle looked up in awe as Sandra, silhouetted against the night sky looked down at her smaller and seemingly more vulnerable boyfriend. She crouched down before him.

 

“Got anything to say?” she asked. Kyle hesitated and then finally spoke.

“How’s the weather?” he asked meekly.

“Ha ha” replied Sandra sarcastically and she picked him up and then stood up straight. Kyle looked around the palm of her hand. It was soft and strangely comfy. “Is that it?” he asked.“I don’t think so.” She replied “I’m just resting my muscles. Growing is like stretching for me. The more I tense my muscles the more grow when I release that tension.”“It just hit me.” said Kyle “Why aren’t you collapsing under your own weight? You should be screaming in agony by now or something. Plus why does your voice still sound normal, and does your blood supply increase with you?”“I have no idea” replied Sandra “but my Dad and I used to watch a show that addressed stuff like that at the end of their theme. If I’m not mistaken it went ‘Just repeat to yourself, It's just a show, I should really just relax.’ Personally I think you should follow that advice.”“Ok” replied Kyle “I’ll stop over thinking this stuff”

“You do that” said Sandra “I think I’ll have another go round at growing. Hold on”

 She tensed up and like before her size slowly increased. Then she released that tension and shot up like a rocket gaining an extra 45 ft in the process. Kyle felt the growth beneath his feet the whole time.“That was a little more exciting then it needed to be” said Kyle. He was about to continue talking until he looked to his left and saw Eisner City in the distance. “Would you look at that” he said. Sandra turned to the cities direction and gasped.“Its beautiful” she said “I’ve never it like this before”

She then looked up at the stars in the sky. She felt like she could reach up and pluck one of them out of sky. She then found a nice clearing and lay down on it while placing Kyle on her torso. Kyle looked up at the stars and got an urge. He was waiting for a moment like this for sometime. He turned toward his girlfriends face but it was blocked her mountainous breasts. It was perhaps the only time in his life when the presence of breasts felt awkward, and one of his life’s mantras was “boobs are never awkward”.

 “Uh, honey?” he asked. Sandra’s hand plucked him up and placed him in her palm. .“Yes?” she asked.“Is it ok if I get something out of my system? This is a once in a lifetime night for me to do this”“You want to sing don’t you?” Sandra asked with a smile on her face. Kyle nodded. Sandra moved her hand a little bit closer to the sky.“Take it away” she said. Kyle nodded, cleared his throat his throat and began.

“There, out in the darkness A fugitive running Fallen from god, Fallen from grace God be witness I never shall yield Till we come face to face Till we come face to face”

Sandra watched and listed in amazement. Not only was his voice fantastic but his body language was so expressive. His arms moved about as if he was conducting an orchestra.

His voiced then reached a crescendo when he came to finale.

“And so it must be and so it is written On the doorway to paradise That those who falter and those who fall Must pay the price!  Lord let me find him That I may see him Safe behind bars I will never rest Till then This I swear This I swear by the stars!”

Sandra wished she could have applauded at this. Kyle looked down at her with smile.

“Pretty good huh?” he asked.

“Magnificent sweetie” Sandra replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Kyle dropped off Sandra (normal sized and back in her dress) back at her house, and drove off. She walked in and found her father sitting in the living room reading while the TV played in the background. Apparently the news stopped talking about her and went back to talking about some murderer that she could care less about.

“Hi dad” she said.

“Hi dear” he replied “How was the date?”

“Lovely” she replied “By the way Dad, I rethought this whole thing of being a superhero”

“What have you concluded?”

“I want to be one” she replied “doing what I did earlier just felt satisfying. I think I’ll do it more over the summer”

“Ok” he said “but I’ll have to prepare you first. Training will start tomorrow for you”

“Right” she said and began to go to her room for bed.

“Oh and Sandra”

“Yes Dad?” she asked.

“When you do become a superhero, please think of wearing something more dignified then your underwear”

Chapter.3: Creating a New Hero by Ryantherebel

 Sandra awoke to the sight of the Saturday morning sun shinning through her bedroom window. She got out of bed and put on her cloths. She then walked into the bathroom, and began to brush her hair. Saturday’s were always boring for her. It was hard for her to get in touch with Kyle because he had football practice and when he was finished he would be too exhausted to do anything. She finished with her hair five minuets later, and went down stairs. To her surprise her dad was no where to be seen.  She looked around every room in the house, and called out for him.

 

“Dad? Dad? Dad?” she cried out. Sandra shrugged, and went to the kitchen for her breakfast.  She placed a couple of waffles in the toaster and got out the maple syrup from one of the cabinets.

 

Then she heard the back door open, and her Father entered the kitchen.

“Dad!” she exclaimed “Where have you been?”

“In the backyard” he replied “I’ve been getting ready train you. Just take a look outside”

 

Sandra looked outside and saw that her Father had turned the backyard into a makeshift gym of sorts. He had tied a trash bag full of cushions around a tree limb, and placed a bunch of old mattresses in the middle of the yard.

 

“This were I’m going to train you” he said.

“Now?” Sandra asked. 

“No” replied her Father “You can have your breakfast first, but after that, meet me outside”

“Don’t you think you might be getting a bit carried away?” Sandra asked.

“It won’t take long” said her Father “plus, we’re getting your costume”

“From where?” Sandra asked.

“From an old friend of mine”  

Sandra nodded, and went back to her breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     After Sandra had her breakfast, she headed out to the backyard. Her Father was standing next to the trash bag.

 

“So, what first?” she asked.

“Well first” he began “I want to see if you can throw a punch.” Her father then motioned to the trash bag. Sandra stepped toward the bag and punched it.

“Not bad” said her Father “but can you now do it in a fighting stance?”

“Like this?” asked Sandra as she brought her fists up to her face, and spread her legs.

“Close” her Father replied “but could you please turn your body to the side, and bend your knee’s a bit”

She did as her father commanded.

“Very good” he said. “Now punch and kick the bag ten times each”

Sandra nodded and did as her Father ordered.

“Very good” he said “Now let’s get on the mattresses”

Sandra nodded and joined her Father on the mattress.

“What now?” she asked.

“I’m going to teach you the shoulder throw” he replied “Now, try to punch me”

Sandra hesitated, but she then ran up to throw a punch. In response her Father grabbed her arm and tossed her over himself. Sandra landed on her back with an audible thud.

“You ok dear?” he asked.

“Yeah” Sandra replied “I’m still alive”

Her father gave a light chuckled.

“Well, get up, and try it on me”

“Okay” she said “hit me”

Her father threw his punch and Sandra caught his arm, but when she went for the flip she lost her balance and fell on her face.

“Sorry honey” he said.

“It’s ok Dad.” Sandra replied “Lets try again.”

Sandra got up, and her father there a punch, but same thing happened again.

Does Kyle put up with crap like this? Sandra asked herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Kyle felt a wall of human bodies hit him as ran toward the felid goal. The impact knocked him flat on his back, and left him dazed.

“Get up Nevin!” a loud, and shrill male voice ordered. Kyle tried, but his dazed state made it almost impossible.

“Get off your ass Nevin!” the voice barked again.

“I’m trying coach” Kyle responded.

“Someone get this lazy son of bitch up!”

One of Kyle’s team mates quickly helped him to his feet. The coach then marched up in front of his face. His wrinkled face and angry, grey eyes locked on him.

“What is your damn problem?”

“Sorry Coach” answered Kyle “I wasn’t ready”

“Well you should have been” snapped the coach. “Everyone, get back to your positions”

Why did I sign for this in the first place? Kyle asked himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Sandra fell again.

“Dad” she said “I think I need a break to think about this”

“Ok” he replied “whatever floats your boat”

Sandra got of the mattresses and lay back against the side of the house. She pondered what she could be doing wrong, but she came up with nothing. She then figured she might not be strong enough, and then the epiphany she wanted came to her. She then stepped back on the mattresses, and faced her Father.

 

“I’m ready” Sandra announced.

“Are you sure?” her Father asked.

Sandra nodded. Her father sighed and threw his punch. Sandra caught his arm and the flipped him successfully on his back. Her father got up with a satisfied look on his face.

 

“Finally” he exclaimed “you got hang of”

He stopped his sentence short and examined his daughter more closely. Sandra’s cloths were tighter on her, and she was now seeing eye, to eye with him. Her Father realized what she did and smiled.

“Alright” he said “now you’re using the kidney!”

“Thanks Dad” Sandra replied, although the kidney comment took her off guard and confused her.

“So, what now?” she asked.

“We fight” her Father.

“Wait a minute shouldn’t I learn how to block?”

“Just raise your arms when the punches come to you”

“Like this?” she asked as she raised her arm sternly.

“Close enough” he said, and he encased himself in a force field that outlined his body.

“Just so that none of us get hurt” he explained.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Ready” Sandra replied.

 

Her father threw the first punch, and Sandra attempted to block it, but she was little bit too slow to get it. The blow didn’t hurt her though; she just felt a split second sensation of radiant heat. She then retaliated with a four punches but her Father blocked them with ease, and proceeded to raise his leg for a kick. Sandra saw this coming and managed to successfully block it. She then managed to get in a blow of her own before blocking a punch that was going for her stomach. They continued to exchange blows, all the while electric arks danced her Fathers force field. The fighting lasted for seven minutes until her Father announced “Ok, enough! I think you’re ready”

“Really?” Sandra asked.

Her Father nodded as his force field vanished.

“Are we going to get my costume now?” she asked.

“Not yet” her Father replied “I told Andrei we would be at his place after 1:00”

“You mean Andrei Morgan? I haven’t seen him since” she paused “what happened to Mom”

“The same” said her Father “although I don’t think he’s been himself lately. I called him up when you went to bed to see if he could help us, and while he agreed something about him seemed off. Granted it’s been awhile since I’ve spoke to him but the stories I’ve heard about him make me more than a little nervous. Ever since his role as the Dark Enforcer was passed on, he just became reclusive.”

“But why would he make me a costume?” Sandra asked.

“He has connections to the fashion industry. He was a mentor for many of the superheroes today and he supplied them with costumes”

Sandra grew nervous, if today’s heroes were immoral, mean spirited, and contemptuous, what was Andrei like?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Kyle and his teammates piled into the locker room. They felt like they were sweating deciliters of moister from their pours, and they found it impossible to breathe without wheezing, or feeling some phantom pain.  

Kyle was the first to get in the shower. He tuned up the warm water and lathered the soap onto his skin. As he bathed himself in the water he got the urge to rehearse again. He began sing his bit in the song “One Day More” but then he wondered if he could sing all the parts. He started out slow and gradually picked up the pace as the song continued. He was up to Enjolras’s first bit when the bombastic voice of the coach interrupted him.

 

“Who the hell is singing?!” he barked. Kyle poked his head from the right side of the shower’s doorway.

“I was” he answered meekly.

“Well stop it” the coach snapped “this is supposed to be a man’s sport. Stop defiling it with this faggotry”

“With all due respect coach” Kyle began “you’re in a room filled with teenage boys who are practically naked. I’d say this room is filled with faggotry”

“That’s enough out of you!” screamed the coach. He then turned around in anger, and marched out of the locker room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Robert pulled his car up to a brass gate with brick walls on each side that stretched half a mile. Robert got out of the car and walked up to an intercom on the left wall and pressed the switch on it.

 

“Andrei?” he said into the com. The com crackled for a moment and gravely voice began to respond.

“Who is it?” the voice growled.  

“This is Robert, I’m hear with my daughter to pick up her suit”

The com fell silent, and then the voice returned.

“Come in”

The gate then opened before him. He got back in his car where Sandra was waiting.

“How does he sound?” Sandra asked.

“Alright, I guess” her Father replied “but I’m still worried”

 

He drove the car through the gate, and up the driveway to a surprisingly unremarkable concrete, and brick mansion. It was in no ways massive or impressive, in fact it felt like it was just there. The size was average, and the look was nothing special. It was just so painfully ordinary. Robert and Sandra exited the car, and walked up to the front door. Robert rang the door bell and the two of them waited. The door opened slightly, and they could so part of the face of a middle age man with amber eyes. The door closed abruptly, and then opened all the way reviling  a man to be about 6ft 3 with long pale hair, pale whiskers on his jaw, and he was wearing black and blue clothing.

 

“Can we come in?” Robert asked nervously. Andrei stepped aside and his guests entered the yellow, and green great hall of the mansion.

“Follow me” he said. The three of them walked up a spiral staircase to the second floor of the mansion. Andrei then guided them up to a door at the end a small white hallway.

“This is my old dressing room. I’ve taken the liberty of getting you four different costumes to try on my dear, all made out of elastium, and made to fit you snugly ”

“Thank you” replied Sandra, and with that she entered the room, and closed the door behind her.

“Thanks for doing this for us” said Robert.

“You’re very welcome” replied Andrei.

“You know?” said Robert “You’re a lot more mentally stable then I expected”

“How do you know that?” Andrei asked him. Robert chuckled at the remark

“Seriously though” said Andrei “why would you think that?”

“You haven’t been seen for years” replied Robert “people were thinking you’ve gone the way of Howard Hughes”

“The only reason I did what I did was because of what I’ve created. Ever since I’ve become a mentor for dozens, if not hundreds of new hero’s, they’ve all figured that in order to be as good as me is to not just be brutal, but homicidal. I’ll admit I was rough in my prime, but these people are doing is… well, never mind. I’m just glad your daughter isn’t going along the same path”

 

Just then Sandra exited the dressing room wearing what was little more the light blue bikini, and she did not look happy. Her father did his best to restrain a smirk from his face. Sandra then looked at Andrei.

 

“Don’t blame me” he said “I just ordered them”

“To be fare” said Sandra “this would make a good bathing suit, but I’m not going to be prancing around the city wearing this”

 

Sandra then went back into the dressing and came out five minuets later wearing what amounted to a pink bra, and a mini skirt. She rejected it out right. Once again five minuets latter she came out wearing what could only be scribe as dominatrix outfit complete with fishnet sleeves and stockings. Once again it was rejected. Then she came out seven minuets later wearing a blue, and green skin tight suit with sleeves that came up to her wrists, and came with built in shoes. The suit did show off her bosom and her bottom, but there was no cleavage to be seen with either.

 

“Perfect” she announced with a smile on her face “Dad, I want to show Kyle this”

“Sounds fine to me” he said

“Thanks Andrei” 

“My pleasure” replied Andrei “I look forward to seeing you on the tube showing everyone what you can do. Who knows, maybe we’ll fight side by side one day.”

“That would be an honor” replied Sandra as she walked back into the dressing room to get out her cell phone to call Kyle.

“Do you really mean that?” Robert asked him.

“With all my heart” said Andrei “it’s been a long time since I’ve been motivated to don the mask again”

“Maybe it is time we make comeback” said Robert

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Kyle rang the doorbell, and Robert answered the door.

“Hey there” he said to an exhausted looking Kyle “Come in. Sandy’s in the backyard waiting for you”

Kyle dragged himself through the house, and he seemed to force himself to open the back door. When he stepped outside, Sandra, at a height of 60 ft was there to greet him.

 

“Hi there” she said aloud “what do you think?”

Kyle studied the costume from top to bottom while Sandra posed playfully.

“Well” he said “it certainly fits you”

“Is that all you can say?” she giggled

“I’m sorry, but football practice was more hellish then usual today. I think I might even quit the team.”

“So why did you join the team in the first place?”

“I guess I just wanted to get into shape and I didn’t want to go to a Gym because I’m saving my money” 

Before he could continue Sandra lifted him up and held him against her chest.

“What are you doing?” he asked in shock.

“I’m making you feel better so be quiet and relax” she said.

Kyle figured he should do as the larger woman said, but then the sound of an explosion came from the distance.

“What was that?” Kyle asked nervously.

“I don’t know but I’m going to find out”

She place Kyle down and then grew to a hundred feet in height.

“Tell Dad something’s happened in the city and I’m going to check it out”

She then marched off.

“Wait” cried out Kyle but she just kept going. Robert quickly rushed out the back door.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Something’s happening in the city and Sandy’s going straight for whatever is going on there”

Robert nodded and looked at her daughters receding image in the distance.

Go for it he thought to himself.
Chapter.4: The First Fight by Ryantherebel

Alex stopped his car at a Richards Street as the front of a Wendy’s exploded sending a large, bulky human figure flying back into a Penny’s. Alex saw police cars and SWAT vans gathered around the destructive scene with various officers armed to the teeth. People were being held back by police barricades, but they couldn’t help be look as the destruction in awe.  He then looked at the Penny’s, and out of the hole came Strong-arm grunting madly while out of the Wendy’s came a tall, blond man wearing a skin tight black and orange leotard.

 

“Atomo” Alex gasped. He then rushed over to another officer, as the supposed hero and his adversary shouted insults at each other.

“How the hell did he escape from his containment chamber?”

“From what I have heard, someone broke into the prison, killed five guards, and then cut the of the power. Don’t worry though we’ve got a SWAT team looking for him”

 

Before Alex could reply there was a loud crash. He turned around and saw Strong-arm, holding Atomo by his legs and slammed him into the pavement repeatedly until Atomo freed himself by striking his opponent with blast of fiery red energy from his right hand thus freeing himself. Atomo stretched his arms out from his chest and fired more bolts of energy from his hands. Strong-arm punched the blasts away as he charged forward but the blasts struck the side of an office building looming over Alex’s position. The resulting explosions sent debris, dust, and fire flying in the air. To Alex’s horror the top of the building came crashing down on his position. He gasped and closed his eyes waiting for inevitable. He heard a loud thud and then a crash. Finally opened his eyes, and saw blackness. Then the blackness began to dissipate and whatever that was covering him, and all others who should have had their skulls bashed in by the debris Alex, and the others saw a 100ft tall woman stand up before them. The fatal rubble slid off her back, and landed on the pavement harmlessly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It’s her” Alex gasped.  He then saw that Atomo was flying toward her quickly.

“Look out” he shouted. The giantess looked saw Atomo coming, and then quickly swatted Atomo away, but the radioactive villain flew around back toward the giantess.  

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Sandra steeped forward as Atomo approached again. She swatted at him but Atomo flew out of the way. Atomo flew behind her, and fired another energy blast that struck Sandra in the back. Sandra staggered forward, and she quickly grabbed a building to get her balance. She turned around, saw Atomo land on the roof of another building , he than raised his hands, and energy blasts shoot out of his hands, and struck Sandra’s eyes.

Sandra saw red, for a split second, and then faded allowing her to see again, and this time she felt nothing. Atomo fired again, and Sandra experienced the same thing. Atomo looked at his hand perplexed, and then a look of fury came on his face. He fired madly at Sandra, but then did nothing to her. She reached out to grab him but Atomo flew away again. Sandra was about to begin growing again when she felt something hit her. She looked down, and saw a wrecked car. She turned to where the car came from and saw a furious Strong-arm.

 

“What the hell is your problem?” she snapped.

“Stay out of this bitch!” Strong-arm snapped “He’s mine!”

Sandra saw Atomo fly behind Strong-arm. Before Sandra could warn him Strong-arm was stuck in the back another one Atomo’s energy based attacks. Strong-arm staggered forward, and then looked toward Atomo.

“That’s it” he cried as he shoved his hand into a small car, and then raised it like a boxing glove. “It’s happy smashing time!”

Sandra cringed.

 

Strong arm raced toward Atomo with his makeshift punching glove. Suddenly Atomo took a deep breath, and another energy blast, this time from his mouth shattered the car. Strong-arm ignored this and the two of them began to pummel each other senseless.

 

Sandra then snatched up the fighters in her hand.

“All you two stop it!” she ordered.

“Let go you bitch!” Strong arm shouted.

“Fine!” snapped Sandra and she threw the two struggling men to the ground. The force of the impact was so strong; it made a hole in the street. The police closed in and the Commissioner stood beside her. 

“Sorry” she said meekly.

 

“Its ok” replied Alex “we’ve had worse.” A team of people wearing white radiation suits approached the hole. They were carrying large tanks on their backs that were connected to some kind of thick want that made the devices look like aflame throwers.

 “Who are they? She asked.

“They’re a sedation Team” Alex answered “they’ll take of Atomo”

One of the Sedation Team members approached the hole with a Giger Counter, as he approached the whole the ticking from the device became more frequent to the point were there was a tick ever millisecond.

 

“He’s still active, get back!” he shouted. Atomo burst out of the hole and into the air, but Sandra clapped her hands around him before he could escape. She felt him squirm and move about as she held him. She then kneeled down, and held out her clasped hands to the sedation team. The men raised their wands, white smoke shot out of the wands, enveloped her hands. She felt struggling fade until she could only feel Atomo’s body, and nothing more. She then released the unconscious supervillian from her hands.

“What was in that stuff?” she asked Alex as the Sedation Team carried Atomo way.

 

“It’s a Sedation gas that was cooked up to deal with situations like this. By the way, nice catch what’s you name anyways?”

Sandra thought for a bit about what she could call herself but she was drawing a blank. So she thought of the first name that came to mind.

“Sandra” she said with a meek smile.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Strong-arm pulled himself out of the hole. He stood up on the pavement, and looked up at Sandra angrily.

“Hey bitch!” he shouted. Sandra turned around quickly.

“My name is Sandra, pal” she replied sternly.

“I don’t care bitch!” Strong-arm snapped “He was mine to break, butt you just but in and hog all the glory!”

“I was just trying help!” Sandra replied “Glory was the farthest thing from my mind”

“Shut up bitch!” Strong-arm shouted as he began to move forward “Now out of my way, Atomo is mine to kill”

“He’s not” declared Sandra “the Police will deal with him”

“The Police suck!”

“You suck!” and with that Sandra kicked Strong-arm. The arrogant muscle man soared into the air, and vanished. Sandra looked down at Alex nervously.

 

“He’ll live” he said “unfortunately”

Sandra turned around; she saw news reporters, and cameramen gathering around her. She didn’t know what to say, and she was starting to grow more nervous as reporter’s questions barraged her.

“Who are you called?”

“Where are you from?”

Those questions and others came fast and furious.

“Please!” she announced “one at a time please”

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

          “Oh come on!” Kyle snapped as he turned his car as the light changed to green. He and Robert found themselves trapped in traffic jam where people were getting out of their cars, and heading toward Sandra who was surrounded by news reporters.

 

“I don’t have time this crap” Kyle shouted.

“Well then I suggest we go on foot” said Robert. Kyle nodded and the two of them promptly exited the car. They waded their way through the sea of people that lay before them. They pushed their way forward catching glimpses of Sandra knelling down talking to reporters.

 

“Sandy!” Kyle called out. Sandra stopped, and looked into the crowd. Kyle jumped up and down and waving his hand in her direction.

“Sandy!” he cried again.

“Kyle” she gasped and approached his position and then plucked him out of the crowd. She then held him up to her face.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I had to see if you were ok”

“Well, now you know” she replied.

“Sandra” another familiar voice cried out. She looked down and saw her father rush up to her. Before he could say anything to his daughter Alex walked up to him and the two of them saw each other face to face.

 

“Bob?” Alex asked. The two men then smiled and embraced.

“How you doing man?” said Alex enthusiastically as the two of them let go of each other.

“Great” replied Robert.

“Wait a minuet” interrupted Sandra “you two know each other”

“Of course” her Father replied “Andrei, your mother, and I helped him back in our glory days”

“Wow” she replied “I had no idea”

“Well then” but before Alex could finish, he was approached by another police officer holding a radio.

 

“Sir” he said “we’ve got him”

“What?” Alex asked.

“That SWAT team I told you about has cornered the suspect in the Byrne Building” he then handed Alex the radio. Alex then spoke into it.

“This is Commissioner Garrison” he said “I need to speak to whoever’s in charge”

A rough male voice then came from the radio.

“This is Captain McCree, the suspect is on the 26th floor above us. We’re moving in”

“Wait” said Alex “before you do that, describe the suspect”

“He’s about 6 ft tall or so, wearing black and white cloths. He’s armed with a Benelli M4 shotgun and what seemed to be an M4 Carbine with the butt stock cutoff”

“That’s all well and good but what was the color of his eyes?”

“Blue” McCree replied. Alex lowered the radio.

“Shit” he declared “it’s him” he then raised the radio to his lips.

“Ok, don’t engage him, stay there and wait. Back up is coming”

“Copy that” McCgree responded “we’ll for you to give the wor”

Just then gunfire rang out from the radio.

“What the hell?! Jenkins, stop firing!”

There’s one in every team Alex thought to himself.

“Pull back” Alex ordered “I repeat pull bac”

Just then the radio went dead and at the same time an explosion was heard in the distance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Smoke and flames came out of the Byrne Building’s 25th floor. Sandra, Alex, Kyle and her Father gazed in horror. Alex tugged at Sandra’s suit and she looked down at him.

 

“Get me up their, we need to get those men out of there” he said. Sandra nodded and picked him up. She walked up to the brass and nickel building and began to grow larger. She grew until she reached the 26th floor. She reached into floor below it and grabbed large chunks of burning debris and set them down on the sidewalk. The smoke was clearing and she let Alex enter through the window. Alex saw wounded officers come forward.

“Which one is McCgree?” he asked.

“I am” a voice called out. A blond haired, grey eyed man stumbled forward.

“What the hell happened?” Alex asked demandingly.

“He planted the floor with explosives. If Jenkins didn’t freak out we would’ve had him”

 

“Ok, where is he now?”

“He’s still upstairs” replied McCgree.

“Sandra” Alex called out “Can you see anyone on the floor above us?”

 “I just did” replied Sandra with a tone of dread in her voice “I think he’s coming your way”

“Shit” snapped Alex “Alright McCgree, gather your men, we are leaving!”

McCgree nodded and turned to his men.

“You heard him” he barked “let’s go!”

The men began gathering the wounded but one of them then looked out in the hallway and saw the silhouette of an armed man walking toward him.

“Get back!” he shouted “He’s here! He’s”

 

Gunfire cut him off and he fell to the ground dead. The surviving SWAT team members raised their weapons at the door way. The man walked through the door way raised his assault rifle and fired, his blue eyes followed the trail of destruction he was leaving. The SWAT team and Alex scattered and fired back. Three men were struck down by bullets and died promptly.

 

 “Get back everyone” Sandra cried and with that she threw her fist at the assailant. Her fist drove through the floor and slammed into the culprit, smashing walls and sending dust flying. She then scooped up Alex and the SWAT team in her arms and set them down on the pavement below her.

“Everyone okay?” she asked.

“Fine” replied Alex “but just a little dicey”

A medical team rushed up and began to treat the team’s wounds.

“Who was that guy?” Sandra asked Alex

“His name is Frank” he replied.

“Did I just kill him?” she asked nervously.

“No” replied Alex “he can’t be killed. I don’t know how but he has more lives then a cat. I’ve seen him shot, stabbed, blown up, impaled, burned alive, I even saw a bridge fall on him and he still came back”

Sandra looked back into the buildings damaged 25th floor. She stuck her hand in and felt around where she hit Frank. She couldn’t feel anything resembling a human body. She then took her hand out and looked back down at Alex.

 

“Who is he?”

“He’s a mercenary.” Explained Alex “He’s been paid to carry out god knows how many assassinations and is wanted in nearly every country”

“Why was the SWAT team after him?”

“He’s been breaking into the state prison and letting loose all kinds of supercriminals”

“Why?”

“Someone is paying him to do it” replied Alex “but we have no idea who”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Strong-arm walked into the reception room of a rundown Tenement building looking more perturbed then usual.  He walked up the stairs to the second floor the building. He turned and made his into a narrow corridor full of doors. He marched his way to the last door on the right. He noticed that the door was open slightly so he pushed it all the way open and entered.

 

“Frank?” he called out.

“Come in” a cold stern voice answered. Strong-arm entered the room and saw Frank sitting in a black recliner chair.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“I have a new problem. This huge bitch just came out of nowhere and”

“Did she happen to have brown hair?” Frank interrupted.

“She did”

“Then we’re on the same page” said Frank.

“Ok than, I need you to go back to the prison”

“No” replied Frank “I’ve spent too much time fetching playthings for you and your friend’s to harass. I suggest you stop killing your adversaries for once”

“Hear me out” said Strong-arm “I want you free someone who can actually beat the shit out of that bitch”

“Like who?” Frank asked.

“The Titaness” replied Strong-arm.

“As in Alice Spencer?” Frank asked again.“That’s right” replied Strong-arm.“Even though I think it’s a stupid idea I’ll take the job. But I expect twice as much money for what I’ve earned with the last job.”“It’s a deal” said Strong-arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Sandra threw herself on her bed in exhaustion as soon as she got home. Kyle entered her room sat on the bed with her . “You okay?” he asked.“Fine” she sighed “just a little tired”“A little tired?” Kyle asked “You look extremely tired”“I guess I am”“But I have to say you were amazing” Kyle said proudly.

“Thanks” she replied “I think I’m really going to like being a superhero but think I need someone to cuddle”

 

Kyle smiled and the two of them wrapped their arms around each other. Kyle suddenly began to feel as if her body enveloping him. He looked up and saw that Sandra doubled her size and was holding him like a stuffed animal.

 “I figured I’d do something a little different” she smiled.“No complaints here” Kyle replied. Sandra chuckled and then planted a kiss on his forehead. Suddenly a familiar voice rang out.“Well” said the voice. The two lovebirds turned the door and saw Alex and Sandra’s Father standing in the doorway.“Are we interrupting something?” Alex asked.Sandra sheepishly let go of Kyle.“Your Mother called” said Robert “she’s waiting for you”Kyle waved goodbye and exited the house. Sandra then sat up and looked down at the two older men. “Look Dad we weren’t actually doing it”“That’s not why I’m here” her Father replied “Alex is joining us for diner”“Oh that’s cool”Her father smiled and the two of them began to turn away. “By the way Dad before you go, I have to tell you something”“Shoot” he replied.“Well, when I was fighting Atomo, he was shooting I guess, death rays at me. One hit me in the back which hurt like hell but I didn’t feel any of the rest that hit me”“Were you looking at him?”“After the first one struck my back, yes”“Interesting” he said “you seem to have a subconscious superpower. Those are rare. I guess a force field covers you whenever you’re a aware of an incoming threat but that’s just my guess”

“I know you find this very interesting but I’m hungry” said Alex.

“Oh sorry” replied Robert and the two of them exited the room.

“Dinner in ten minuets dear” he said to his daughter.

“Okay” replied Sandra and she lay back on her small bed and sighed.  

“What a day” she declared.

End Notes:

Any similarities between Strong-arm and the creations of Rob Liefeld is not accidental.

Chapter.5: Family Secret by Ryantherebel

Alice Spencer lay on her bed in her private cell. It sat in a larger room with three guards. Usually there were four guards but one went for a “breather” as he called it. Despite being in the same cell for over ten years and pushing 40 Alice still had the same face and body she prided herself on having. However, was unable to use her growth powers thanks to the bulky restrainment collar around her neck. She rarely spoke to anyone, but she mainly liked to observe and eavesdrop. She loved eavesdropping on other people’s conversations, but lately they were nearly all about the same subject. They were all talking about Frank, and how he kept on getting into the prison and springing the most infamous supercriminals free. He managed to do it ten times already and no matter how times how many guards were added and what weapons they were armed with, he would always find a way in. The inmates and even the guards were placing bets on who would be next. Alice got bored with their conversations and simply tuned them out.

 

She then heard the door to the room open. The guard that went out for “breather” walked back in, but something about him was different. His eyes were a different color for some reason.

 

“Hey Phil” said one of the other guards “what’s with your eyes?”

The guard said nothing. Instead he reached into his pants, pulled out a large hunting knife, and then proceeded to massacre the guards. One of the guards reached for his radio but before he could activate it, the blade slashed his throat. The knife wielding madman then turned to Alice.

 

“Who are you?” she asked nervously. The guard put the knife away and then grabbed the skin on his neck. He began to peel it off, revealing another layer of blood covered skin. He then started to peel of all the skin on his head and then removed it like it was a rubber mask. He then dropped the pile of skin and Alice saw the face a familiar square jawed, blue eyed man.

 

“Frank” she gasped. Frank took the keys from one of the dead guards and unlocked the cell doors. He then walked in and removed the restrainment collar from her neck.

“What’s this all this about Frank?” she asked “Why have you been doing this?”

“Because I’m being paid to do it” he replied coldly.

“I know that” Alice fired back “but who is paying you?”

“Strong-arm” said Frank “at first I did it just to stroke his ego but now he wants you to deal with someone with powers like your own”

“I’m not interested” she replied.

“What if I told you her name Sandra Sellick?” “You mean that new hero?” she asked. “The one that actually had morals?”“The same” replied Frank “and she’s the daughter of none other then Madam Magnificent herself”Alice’s interest was instantly heightened.“You talked me into it” she said “after all it’ll be nice to fight with someone who has ethics. Amoral heroes are just so boring” Frank wasn’t listening. He was picking to of the guards pistols and the ammo. “The guards will be coming” said Frank I’ll cover your escape”“Well, I see that you still care about me”Frank shook his head at her.“You’re no good to me, or my employers behind bars” he replied and he left the room. Alice did the same. “Employers?” she asked himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     It was a beautiful Sunday morning. Sandra had finished her breakfast and was getting ready to head outside when her father called to her. “Honey” he said.“Yes dad?” she asked as she walked into the living room. “I need to talk to you for a bit, it’s important”“What is it?” she asked.“I’ve been getting calls from every news network imaginable, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, you name it.”“What did you say to them?” Sandra asked.“That’s the thing” her Father replied “I don’t know what to say. I just tell them I’ll call back.”Before Sandra could respond, the phone rang and her Father quickly answered it. “Look, leave my daughter alone she’s”“Bob, what the hell is with you? We’re dying out hear!”“Alex” Robert asked “Jesus Christ I’m sorry!”“This is no time to be sorry!” Alex snapped “We need Sandra now!”“Got it” he replied and he turned to his daughter. “The police need your help”Sandra nodded and rushed up stairs to get her costume.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Alex took cover as a taxi came crashing down on the gathering police force. Alex peered up and observed the Titaness as she tore through the city, slamming her fists into buildings and crushing cars beneath her feet. Police were firing their weapons madly at her and the smell of used gun powder began to fill the air. Alex despite fearing for his life couldn’t help but feel that her rampage half-hearted at best. When the Titaness went rampages in the past, there was anger in her actions. No such feeling was present here. Suddenly Alex then began to hear someone else approach. He turned around and saw Sandra, at a height of one hundred feet, come marching forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The two giantesses made eye contact with each other. Sandra looked at the Titaness and grew nervous as her pitch black haired opponent, dressed in a red, black, and orange outfit that was little more then a pair of daisy dukes and a bra. The Titaness’s emerald green eyes seemed to be staring into Sandra’s soul.

 “Are you Sandra Sellick?” The Titaness asked.“I am” replied Sandra nervously.

“Well than” the Titaness replied “think fast!” and with that she grabbed a billboard and threw it at her. Sandra quickly dodged the billboard and ran forward. She was ready to throw a punch when the Titaness quickly decked her. Sandra fell on a small building. The Titaness then grabbed her opponent and shoved her into another building and then threw her down on the ground, kneeling on top of Sandra while holding her arms down.

 “Well” said the Titaness “this is way too easy”

Sandra however grew and extra five feet and in doing so gained the strength to free her arms and then promptly punched the Titaness in the jaw. The Titaness in shock released her. Sandra then stood straight up. The Titaness staggered to her feet and smiled.

 

“Now we’re talking” she exclaimed and she then quickly leaped at Sandra. Sandra moved out of the way and the Titaness fell flat on her face. However she rose up and charged back at Sandra with a punch at the ready. Sandra caught the arm of the Titaness and flipped her on her back. She came down with a tremendous thud and didn’t move for ninety seconds. Sandra and the police moved in for a closer look. The Titaness opened her eyes and chuckled. She then raised her arm and extended her fingers. Sandra stepped back nervously.  

 “What are you doing?” asked Sandra.“I want to congratulate you” her opponent replied. “You want to congratulate me for beating the crap out of you?”“Just give me your hand” said the Titaness. Sandra hesitated and then gave it up.The two silently shook hands together for a moment until the Titaness spoke again.“Help me up” she said and Sandra did as she asked. The Titaness rose to her feet. The police continued to have their weapons trained on her. “Your friends are quiet the paranoid lot” said the Titaness.“Well, they wouldn’t be like that if you didn’t destroy half the city on a regular basis Ms…um”.“Call me Alice” she answered “and honey, let me say that what I’ve done here is nothing compared to what I’ve done in the past”“Ok Alice” said Sandra “why are you congratulating me for nearly beating you to a pulp?”“I wanted to see if you were as good as your mother”“You knew my mother?” Sandra asked in shock. “I have a lot to tell you” Alice replied. She then looked down at the police force below her.“Gentlemen” she said “please give me some time with Sandra and I’ll give myself over to you” The police were dumbstruck by this. “Very well” replied Alex. Alice nodded and then turned back to Sandra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     “I never wanted to be a so called ‘supervillian’” she began “I thought I could go through life not using my powers and just be a normal person. But I soon realized that wasn’t possible. When I was in middle school I was never comfortable around boys. In fact I felt comfortable around other girls”  “You’re a lesbian?” Sandra asked.“I am” Alice replied “my days of being a criminal began after I got out of college. I was walking down the street and these two thugs tried to have their way with me. So at first I used my powers to increase my size just to intimidate them. Then they both pulled guns on me and then I got carried away”

“You killed them?” Sandra asked. Alice nodded.

 “God forbid” she said “right in front of a whole bunch of people. From there on out I was hunted down by the police and other superheroes. It was about a month after that incident when I meet your mother. I was causing mayhem as usually when she showed up to stop me. It took me a bit to bring myself to fight her because it was the first time I fought someone my size. Eventually I threw the first punch. As usual a rumble ensued and had to flee. I couldn’t help but feel attracted to your mother though, and I know this sounds horrible but I felt aroused when she would get the upper hand when we fought. Eventually I finally got to talk with her one night. I mailed a letter to her and we talked together outside the city. I told her nearly everything I told you and then she took pity on me. She even kissed me”“You’re joking, right?” Sandra asked. “No joke” replied Alice “and your probably not going to believe this either but your mother was bisexual.”Sandra had no idea what to say. A range of emotions both positive and negative rushed through her mind. “Go on” Sandra replied uneasily.“After that, I stopped using my powers and decided to blend in with society. I was surprised that no one recognized me. No disguises were needed, just regular cloths. I still kept in touch with Jennifer and even got a job as an accountant.”“Ok” said Sandra suddenly “I need a minute to take this in.”“I know how you feel” said Alice “but I just want to reassure you that she still loved your Father. She would talk very fondly about him and she even mentioned you a couple of times.” “I guess that’s a little bit reassuring.” said Sandra. A question then crossed her mind. An unsettling question that was eating away at her ever since Alice mentioned her mother. Finally she let her query loose. “Were you involved in her death?” Sandra asked.“No” said Alice “but I saw it, and knew who killed her”“Who?”“An old boyfriend and I use the term very loosely. I was just being with him to feel normal and in retrospect; he was even less normal then me”“What was his name?”“Frank” replied Alice. “I’m not surprised” replied Sandra sadly. “Really?” Alice asked. Sandra nodded.“Yes, but it doesn’t make it any less painful.” “Well” Alice continued “to make a long story short, that incident drew me back into being what I was before”Sandra then turned away from her. “I don’t want to hear anymore” she declared “I can’t take it anymore”“Before you go” said Alice “I want to talk to both you and the commissioner”“Me?” Alex asked. Alice nodded and motioned him to come forward. Alex did but he cautioned his fellow officers before he did.“Ok” he said “what is it?” “I wish to have parole” said Alice. “Parole?” said Alex “After what you did here, you want parole?”“Yes” replied Alice “and in return I will give you information that would be of use to you”Alex’s interests were instantly raised.“Go on” he said.“Can I talk to you about it in private though” she asked. Alex nodded.“What do you want parole for?” Sandra asked. “I want to spend a night with you” Alice replied. Sandra’s eye’s widened in horror.“No, not like that” said Alice again “I mean do you have anything special that we can do for a night, like, go somewhere special?”“Well” began Sandra “I do have a couple of tickets to a play my boyfriend is in.”“What’s the play?”“Les Mis” replied Sandra.“I’m good with that” replied Alice. “Now if you excuse me I have to go home and think some things over” said Sandra. She then turned around and walked away. Alice noticed that she was holding her head down.“Poor kid” she sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Sandra entered her home with an uncomfortable look on her face. She walked into the living room here Father was glued to the TV, watching the news with a half full beer mug on the coffee table. Her Father then turned to her and got up from his chair and walked up to her.

 “Honey, are you ok?” he exclaimed.“I’m not sure” Sandra replied meekly. “What do you mean?” her Father asked.“I have something to ask you.” she replied “Did you know that Mom was, um, bisexual?”“I did” her Father replied. To say that he wasn’t taken off guard by this would be a blatant lie. However he was hoping he would revile this information to her himself.“And I would like to say that I had no problem with that”“It’s not just that” replied Sandra “it’s also fact that she was having an affair with”“Alice?”“You knew?” Sandra gasped. “And I was ok with it so you don’t need to worry.”“Dad” said Sandra with unease in her voice “excuse me, I need be alone for while”She then started walking up the stairs to her room.

“Sandra” her Father called out “I’m sorry. I should have told you much earlier”

 “It’s not your fault” Sandra replied meekly and with that she vanished into the second floor. Robert turned back into the living room and was about to turn off the news when he saw Alex on the TV surrounded by news microphones.  “We have been informed by someone who wishes to remain anonymous that a mercenary has been hired by the Superhero known as Strong-arm to free various supervillians from the state prison. Our source has also told us that their may be others involved. I’ve informed the D.A. of the situation and he is issuing out warrants as we speak. Now, I want inform all Super Powered Individuals who have nothing to with these crimes that you shouldn’t worry. This is not a Witch Hunt, and there will be no Patriot Act style bullshit while I’m in charge”Robert raised his beer mug.“Good luck buddy” he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Strong-arm barged into Frank’s apartment. The black clad killer walked out of his small bedroom and confronted the enraged hulk of tumor like muscles.

 “Before you say anything” said Frank coldly “I told you that it was stupid idea to break Alice out”“Well, why the hell didn’t you talk me out of it?!” Strong-arm shouted back.“I have my reasons” replied Frank.“Ok” Strong-arm declared “we’ve screw around with her long enough”“What do you propose that we do now?” Frank asked.“We finish her, tonight”“I’m fine with that” replied Frank “in fact I have some information about her that might help us”“Good” said Strong-arm “then tonight, the bitch dies.”
Chapter.6: First Patrol by Ryantherebel
     “Sandra” her Father called out “dinner’s ready!” Sandra walked down the stairs, now wearing shorts and a halter top. She walked into the dinning room and saw three plates and their utensils with a large slab of London broil middle of the table along with large bowels of linguine and salad at the table for consumption. “What’s with the extra plate?” she asked in a meek voice.“Oh” said her Father suddenly “I’m sorry honey. I forgot to tell you that Andrei’s coming over”“Oh ok” replied Sandra replied “where is he?”“Running late” her Father sighed. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.“Speak of the devil” he said “please get the door dear”“Ok” said Sandra. She walked up to the front door and opened it. If it weren’t for his amber eyes and his height, Sandra wouldn’t recognize him at all. Andrei’s scalp was practically devoid of hair of any kind. “Hi Andrei” she said in the most pleasant tone of voice she could muster.“Hello” Andrei replied as he walked into the house. Sandra was then joined by her father.“Well look at you” he exclaimed.“Yeah, I know” said Andrei “I look like Hunter S. Thompson after a good beating but how else was I going to feel comfortable in my mask again?”“You mean your getting out of retirement?” Sandra asked.“I’ll explain more at the dinner table” said Andrei.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     The three of them took their places at the diner table. As they began to eat Sandra turned to Andrei.“This might seem like a strange question but did you know about my Mothers relation ship with a woman named Alice?”An awkward silence filled the room. “Bob?” Andrei asked.“She found out after she fought the Titaness”“I see” Andrei replied “well Sandra I did know about it and while I understand what you’re going through it’s nothing to feel ashamed about.”“I think I’m starting to accept it” said Sandra “after reconciling a bit I think I understand why Mom did what she did. After all, Alice wasn’t really evil.”“That’s the thing about all these so called bad guys we fought” said her Father “none of them were truly evil. Andrei, remember Marvin Rhodes?”Andrei nodded“Yup, the One Man Gang”“Why did they call him that?” Sandra asked.“The poor devil had this horrific case of Multiple Personality Disorder. He had twelve separate identities in his mind. I remember taking him on quiet a few times until he finally decided to get help. Unfortunately, his idea of help was joining Scientology.”“This isn’t going to end well, is it?” Sandra asked nervously.“Indeed” replied Andrei “he committed suicide five days later”“Crap” said Sandra “and since we’re on this whole thing about supervillians not being evil, what about Frank?”“Frank?” said Andrei “Frank, is an enigma. He’s the reason why so many new superheroes became so violent. No one could reason with him. All anyone could do was fight and hope that they’d at least live to tell others what they went through.” “Where is he from anyway?” Sandra asked. “No one knows” said her Father “he has no birth records, no family, no ancestors, nothing”“Well, how’ bout I change the subject to something more positive” said Andrei. “I’m planning to come out of retirement and I have you to thank for inspiring me Sandra”“Well, I’m flattered” said Sandra “when will you head out?”“I’ll be back as soon as I get the old Enforcement Cycle up and running again. It’ll be great to get out once again and kick some ass again” he then turned to Sandra. “And I would like you to join me for this occasion”“Really?” Sandra asked in surprise. She then turned to her father and asked “What do you think Dad?” “I’ll think about it” replied her Father “but I’m not sure”Andrei shook his head and said “Come on, she’s proven that she can handle herself”“If I say yes will you promise to have her back by 10:00 PM?”“I do” replied Andrei.“Ok, you have my approval”“Thank you” said Andrei.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     It was a strange feeling to be out on the city streets again after what she did that morning. No one even batted an eye at Alice. They all went about their business and yet her she was, the first “supervillian” ever to be paroled out walking the streets, holding a hand bag containing her wallet and her suit that she decided to keep as a memento. While she was glad that no one was giving her any suspicious looks, she couldn’t help but feel lonely. Suddenly she spotted something out of the right corner of her eye. She then faced an alley way to her right and caught a glimpse of someone vanishing into a doorway. Alice walked towards the door. She then began to hear voices coming from within and she put her ear to the door.  A gravely voice asked “So what do you think?” “Yes” a squirrelly voice replied “this will do nicely”“Now what about the money?” the gravely voice asked “Frank’s getting impatient”Alice whispered to her self “Strong-arm?” She then heard another voice say “Here you go.” Strong-arms voice quickly returned. “Are sure he’ll fall for this?”The squirrelly voiced gentleman came back with “Trust me. We’ve fooled dozens of people with this stuff. We’ve even fooled the cops”What’s going on? Alice asked herself. She then eyed a dumpster that stood a few yards from her position and she quickly hopped into it. Alice then lifted the lid up slightly to get a good look at the door. The door opened and Strong-arm walked out carrying a large briefcase. He then climbed up a fire escape and leaped top the top of the building, then vanished. Alice however noticed something fall out of the case. It drifted down to the ground and Alice climbed out of the dumpster. She walked over to object and saw that it was a hundred dollar bill. She picked it up and took a look at it. Suddenly she heard voices and climbed back into the dumpster. She heard the door open and close again. Suddenly gunshots rang out. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     Andrei parked his car his garage. “So where’s the Cycle?” Sandra asked dressed in her Superhero suit. “Follow me” replied Andrei. The two of them immediately got out of the car. Sandra followed Andrei through the mansion to a door that lead to the basement.  Andrei opened the door and flipped a nearby light switch. Light flooded the basement and the two of them descended the basement staircase. The basement was a far cry from your typical basement. It was vast chamber free of dust and grime. The enforcement cycle sat in the middle of the room and the room stretched out to a large garage door. The cycle was completely black and sleek. Between the handle bars of cycle were a number buttons and controls. Laid against the wall was a cabinet, well as a table that was crowded with equipment. “Wow, this is nice.” Said Sandra “I expected something a little bit messier”“I was thinking of selling this stuff” said Andrei. “But this room is filled with too many good memories. Anyway, time to drop the sentimentality. Sandra, wait here”And with that he stepped into one of the cabinets. Sandra was alone. She looked at the equipment on the table. It was a bizarre amalgamation of out dated technology and new technology. But then something caught her eye. It was a picture frame of a color photo that had seven people in it. There were only two she could recognize and both of them stood next to a tall man wearing cloths that him look like some sort of S&M ninja. Her father was wearing a gold and grey leotard while her mother was wearing what was little more then white and green and orange one piece bathing suit. “Well, I’m ready” Andrei called out. Sandra turned around saw the S&M ninja standing behind her. The costume was all in black and the mask that covered his head had a visor that let Sandra faintly see Andrei’s eyes. He was also wearing a belt that contained all sorts of gadgets and on his back was a metallic bo staff. “Ready?” he asked. “Ready” Sandra replied. The two of them got on the enforcement cycle. “Hang on” said Andrei “this will be a little rough” Sandra nodded and did as he commanded. Andrei revved up the cycle. The vehicle purred to life and then Andrei pressed a switch on the bikes console. The garage door opened. He then hit the accelerator and the bike zoomed out the garage and into the night. It had been years since Andrei had felt like this. The speed, the exhilaration, for the first time in over a decade he felt alive. Just then a voice came from the cycle’s radio system.“This is patrol car 451. We have a 10-71 in progress on Independence Blv. Multiple suspects armed with semi automatic and automatic weapons.”“That’s our cue” said Andrei. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     Strong-arm stood by the side of the road holding a briefcase in his hand. A sedan drove up to him and Frank got out.“Have you got them?” Strong-arm asked.“Take a look for yourself” Frank replied. Strong-arm looked into the back seat of the car. In the back were two unconscious men. One was in his late teens, the other was middle aged. “You’re sure she’ll come for these two?”“Trust me” said Frank “she’d sell her own soul to save their meaningless lives”Strong-arm smiled and handed Frank the briefcase. Frank opened it and saw that it was filled hundred dollar bills.“Excellent” he said in a pleased tone of voice. The two men in the car began to regain consciousness. Strong-arm then grabbed the two of them. “We’re going to have some fun tonight” he said with a sadistic grin on his face. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     Andrei pulled the enforcement cycle to a stop. Before them lay two gangs on either side of the street shooting at each other while a police car with two wounded officers inside, was caught in the middle. Sandra immediately leaped off the bike.“You deal with these guys. I’ll join you once I get the cops out of the way” she said.Andrei nodded. Sandra grew to 75ft and rushed in, scoping up the police car in her hands and carried it to a safe distance before she set it down. For a few faint seconds the two gangs stopped firing as looked in shock at Sandra’s sudden appearance. This gave Andrei enough time to get the drop on the gang on the right. He threw a smoke bomb into the gang’s position. The bomb went off, blinding the gang. “What the hell?” a gang member cried.“What is this shit?” another one shouted. The gang coughed and gagged until they were suddenly silenced. Their opponents looked on in disbelief until the smoke cleared and there stood the Dark Enforcer with his bo staff drawn. The gang freaked out and split up. One group fled back into the alley, while the other fled down the street.“Sandra!” Andrei cried. Sandra came running toward him. “Over there!” and he pointed to the fleeing gang members on the street. Sandra rushed after them and Andrei ran into the alley, bo staff at the ready. “Not so fast” said Sandra as she scooped up the fleeing roughens. They pointed their weapons at her but she began to shake them violently until their guns feel into her other hand. She then promptly crushed the weapons. She turned around and saw a number of police cars gathering before her. One heavy set officer rushed up to her.“Is that all of them?” he asked.“No” replied Sandra and she pointed to the alley. Suddenly the three of the remaining gang members ran from the alley screaming while the others tried in vain to stop the Dark Enforcer. Before long, the perpetrators were subdued. Andrei walked out of alley feeling proud of himself and he was also escorting a familiar women out as well. He couldn’t help but smile as he saw the officers talked among themselves about his return. Sandra’s eyes fell on the woman.“Alice?” she asked in surprise“Yup kiddo it’s me” she replied. “I found her in a dumpster” said Andrei “apparently she stumbled upon a bunch of counterfeiters”“And got in the middle of street feud” added Alice.Just then another police officer approached Sandra.“We need your help” he said “we’ve got a hostage situation”“Terrorists?” asked Sandra.“No” replied the Officer “it’s Strong-arm and he wants to see you”
Chapter.7: The Confrontation by Ryantherebel
Author's Notes:
Here's that vore scene you've all ben waiting for!
Strong-arm stood on the top on an office building and was dangling two hostages over the side of it. Andrei, Alice, the police, and Sandra towering above them all, approached the building adding an additional twenty-five feet to her height.“Stop,” Strong-arm shouted, “I only want her!” The Police and Andrei quickly backed off. Sandra walked forward. She grew to a hundred feet in order to see Strong-arm eye to eye.“Let them go,” she ordered, “they’ don’t mean anything to you.”“But they mean everything to you.” replied Strong-arm.“If this is about what happened yesterday let me just say I was trying to help you out.”“You stole my pride,” snapped Strong-arm, “you destroyed my dignity!”Sandra could help but roll her eyes at that statement. While she was aware of dire situation she was in, she couldn’t help but feel that Strong-arms reasoning made him more than a little pathetic. “Someone needs a trip on the waabulance,” she said under her breath.“I heard that bitch,” Strong-arm shouted. His eyes then focused on condemned hotel behind her.Come on Frank, he thought to himself. I haven’t got all day. Where are you?       Alice, along with the Dark Enforcer and the police, watched the whole event unfold from the sidelines. After seven minutes of repetitive exchanges, Alice noticed that someone was jumping from rooftop to rooftop and then settled on the old Antwiler Hotel. Alice turned to the Dark Enforcer and took him aside. “I think I saw Frank,” with those words, Alice had Andrei’s undivided attention.“Where,” he asked. Alice pointed to the hotel. Andrei the turned to the police but Alice pulled him back. “No,” said Alice, “I think we need to do this ourselves.”“Understood,” replied Andrei. The two of them quickly approached the side of the hotel. Andrei took out a grappling hook gun. He aimed it at the roof and fired it. There was a slight tug as the hook reached its destination. “Grab on,” he ordered Alice. She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. Andrei then flipped a switch on the gun. The two of them then began to be pulled up to the roof of the building.  They were mere inches from the edge of the roof when Andrei flipped the switch again and the ascent stopped. The two of them grabbed the ledge and pulled themselves up onto the roof. There before them was Frank. He was setting up an old WW II era anti-tank gun. Next to him was a familiar looking briefcase. “Ok,” Alice whispered to Andrei, “head back down, I’ll deal with this.”“Way ahead of you,” Andrei replied. He then repelled back down the building. She then approached Frank and grabbed his shoulder. He turned around in shock, but his look of surprise faded when he locked eyes with Alice. “I should have known you’d come for her,” he gloated. “Actually,” said Alice, “I want you to take a look at something,” and with that the produced a hundred dollar bill from her pocket and handed it to Frank.  As soon as he grasped the dollar he noticed something strange about it.  He felt it for a bit and then said to Alice, “it’s fake.”“And I saw it fall out of that,” said Alice as she pointed to the briefcase.  Frank looked down at the briefcase and for the first time Frank had a look of concern on his face. He opened it up and began feeling the money. His look of concern turned to horror. “They’re all fake,” he gasped, “they’re fake.”His look of horror turned to rage and he lifted up his anti-tank rifle. Alice backed off and began to open her hand bag.“Strong-arm,” he shouted.      Sandra and Strong-arm turned towards the cry’s location. Frank stood on a building behind Sandra, brandishing a massive rifle. “You back stabbing son of a bitch!” He fired.  Strong-arm leaped out of the way as the shot struck the roof the building he was on. As Frank was re-positioning his rifle, Strong-arm held up his two hostages in front of him as human shields. Sandra gasped when she saw this. She then turned to Frank and then leapt up in front of him as he fired the weapon again. As Sandra landed she put her hand to her chest and didn’t find a wound on her. While she was puzzled, she gave herself little time to think about it and she immediately grabbed Frank. Still holding the rifle, Frank fired the weapons remaining rounds at Sandra. The bullets seemed to hit her but no wounds appeared on her. Instead, light orange flashes appeared were the bullets should have struck and nothing more. Sandra tossed Frank to the ground (she was aware that he would survive) and then reached her arm out to grab Strong-arm. He leaped onto the side of the building next to it and dropped one of his hostages.  Sandra gasped and a snatched the falling body out of the air. She opened her hands and saw that it was her father. He was shaken up, but mostly unharmed. “Sandy,” he asked. “Dad,” Sandra cried happily. “Don’t celebrate yet honey, “he responded, “I’ve been drugged.”She then saw Strong-arm jump from building to building, holding Kyle in his arm who screaming for dear life. “Hold on Dad,” she ordered. Sandra along with the police and Andrei gave chase.      Frank picked himself up off the pavement, dazed and slightly confused. “Damn bitch,” he growled. Just then, he heard a loud thump behind him. He turned around saw Alice, now 100 ft tall and wearing her old costume. She violently plucked him up and held him up to her face.“I’ve been waiting a long time for this,” she said coldly.“Figures,” Frank sighed. Alice then tossed him into her mouth. She chewed him and she felt his bones crack inside her mouth. The whole process was much less satisfying then she hopped. What was to be sweet revenge became an endurance due the taste. The god awful taste. She then promptly swallowed what was left of Frank and then gasped.      They told me it would work! That thought echoed in Strong-arms head as he ran from his pressures. He stopped dead in his tracks, figuring that it would be a good idea to stand his ground and fight. He tossed his hostage aside on the sidewalk and turned to his pressures. He looked to his right and saw tanker truck with the words “CAUTION: flammable” written on the tank. He marched over to it and picked up the tanker. He then laid it on its side and pushed it.       “Oh shit,” snapped Sandra. She and her companions stopped as the tanker slid, sending sparks flying. Small gashes in the tank’s hull appeared and gasoline spilled out. Flames engulfed the tank. Sandra quickly set her father down and leapt on top of the tank and as soon as she landed, it exploded. Sandra however, managed to get up without a scratch on her. Suddenly a car hit Sandra in the head. She stumbled and drooped her father. Thinking fast, he coated himself in a force field, thus breaking his fall. Granted, that isn’t saying much given that the drug in Robert’s system made the force field unstable. Andrei rushed up to him.“Bob,” he cried. “I’m alright,” Robert replied. “Sandra?”“I’m fine,” her daughter replied. Strong-arm continued to throw cars at them. “That’s it,” said Sandra angrily. “No more screwing around. Come on, let’s take him!”Robert nodded in approval and the two of them charged forward while the police stayed behind to call in a Sedation Team.       Sandra delivered the first blow; she slammed her foot onto Strong-arm. She then got up and prepared to throw her foot on him but Strong-arm quickly got out of the way. However, he was then knocked down when Andrei rammed him with his cycle. As he came around for another pass, Strong-arm ripped off the hubcap of a nearby car and threw it like a frizzbe at Andrei. It hit him in the head and he fell of his bike. Sandra reached out to grab Strong-arm but her bulky yet nimble opponent leaped out of the way uppercutted Sandra. He then turned his attention to Andrei who was regaining his footing. He ran over to him and prepared to dropkick Andrei. Suddenly, Alice leaped out and slammed her fist into Strong-arm, sending him into the pavement. The sheer weight of the hundred foot woman gave Strong-arm whiplash. Sandra and Andrei quickly turned their attention to her. Strong-arm got up and shouted “What the hell are you doing here?”“I believe I’m doing what they call in pro wrestling, a run in,” replied Alice. Strong-arm jumped up to deliver and punch to her jaw but Sandra smacked him out of the air. She then picked Strong-arm off the pavement and held him in both hands. She could feel him struggling and was close to losing him when Alice put her hands over hers. “Thanks,” said Sandra. “What happened to Frank?”Alice meekly whispered into Sandra’s ear about the dead she did.“You didn’t,” Sandra replied in awe. Alice nodded and said, “I did.” Before Alice could continue, a sedation team arrived and the two giantesses handed Strong-arm over to them. After that, Sandra asked her out of morbid curiosity, “How’d he taste?”“Not good,” Alice replied grimly, “the taste is lingering. I think I need a cargo plane full of Scope to get rid of it.”“Now where’s Kyle?” Sandra asked. Alice pointed over to a Honda that had someone under it. She lifted up the car and found Kyle curled up and quivering. Sandra smiled and picked him up. “Are you ok? She asked her boyfriend. “I don’t know,” replied Kyle meekly. Sandra chuckled and held him up to her chest like he was a small doll. “You’re still up for tomorrow right?” she asked.“Don’t worry, I am.” He replied. Alice then joined her.“Were did you find that little cutey?” She asked Sandra. Before she could reply he heard the familiar voice of Andrei shout, “Hey!” Sandra looked down and saw Andrei looking more than a little banged up. “You did well,” he said. “You did real well tonight.”Sandra just smiled and said, “Thanks.”
Chapter.8: Epilogue by Ryantherebel
    “So, how’s your Dad,” Alice asked Sandra as they entered the theater.“He’s got one more day left in the hospital.”“That’s good to hear,” replied Alice.  Sandra and Alice took their seats in the school auditorium.  As more people came into take their seats, Alice looked through the Program (you know, those little pamphlets you get when you enter a theatre) she had and began to look through it. She came across Kyle’s profile and turned to Sandra.“You never did tell me how you meet Kyle,” she said. “Well,” began Sandra, “it all started during my first year here. The school likes to put on a talent show every year to show what their first year students are capable off. I entered the show to show off my skills as a conductor.”“Wait,” Alice interrupted, “you mean you conducted an orchestra for your school talent show?”“Yep,” replied Sandra, “one of my dreams is to become a movie composer and I figured I’d learn how to conduct as well. I spent a lot of time in elementary school reading books on music and during middle school my music teacher became a personal tutor of sorts to help me with conducting and composing.”“So where does Kyle enter the picture?”Well,” said Sandra, “he went out on stage before me and”Sandra stopped and began to giggle.“What did he do,” Alice asked. “You should’ve been there; he was dressed up as Freddy Mercury. He even had the mustache. ”“Good lord,” Alice replied, trying not to laugh.“And boy did he wow them,” said Sandra, “he opened up his act by singing One Vision and he had their undivided attention. I swear he would have made the real Freddy proud. When he was done, I talked with him back stage and the rest is history.”“So how did you do?”“Good,” replied Sandra, “I just conducted a few of my favorite pieces of music from stuff like The Magnificent Seven and Back to the Future, but the show pretty much belonged to him by then.”“Did you date him after that?”“I did,” said Sandra, “but is it ok if I ask you something?”“Sure,” replied Alice.“If you’re on parole, then doesn’t eating Frank violate it or something?”“Well, I had a talk with Commissioner Garrison a while ago before you picked me up,” said Alice, “and he told me that since there no one at my hearing mentioned anything about eating the most dangerous man in the world, but I think I know why he really let me off the hook.”“Why do you think they let you go?Before Alice could answer, the lights dimmed and the audience fell silent. The curtain rose and play began. The production was surprisingly elaborate. The sets were detailed and the costumes were of high quality. The performers were also very good. Alice wasn’t expecting much from the cast, but to say she wasn’t impressed would be lie. Kyle was outstanding as Inspector Javert. Despite the fact he wasn’t the focal point of the story he gave it his all. The rest of the cast was equally incredible. No one messed up the songs and they all had excellent singing voices. Despite the length of the play and the chaos of the intermission the two of them thoroughly enjoyed themselves.      After Kyle, along his fellow cast members took their bows at the end of play, he walked into his dressing room exhausted. His throat was soar and all that time in the costumes made him produce what felt like gallons of sweat. He changed into his regular cloths and walked out the back door. Suddenly he was exposed to what people who spend too much time on the internet call a “glomp.” Sandra had ambushed with a hung that nearly knocked him off his feat. Alice was next to her, giggling. “Whoa now,” Kyle exclaimed, “so, how was I tonight?”“Great,” replied Sandra, “you were great.”Behind her was Alice who nodded in agreement. “Well,” said Kyle, “I think it’s high time I get home. I’m beat. Where’s the car?”“Who needs a car,” said Sandra as she let go of Kyle, “when you have me?” She and Alice began grow bigger, and bigger until they were both 70 ft tall. However, their cloths remained intact. Sandra then picked him up. “Your cloths,” said Kyle, “how can they”“They’re made of Elstium.” Sandra answered, “We got them cheap at Penny’s.”Alice then approached Sandra and said, “thanks for the date.”“Your welcome,” Sandra replied, “you know, judging from your actions last night, I think you’d make a great Superhero.”“Thanks,” replied Alice, “but I think I want stay out of that kind of stuff. I want to make a living for myself that doesn’t involve being brutalized.”She then kissed Sandra on the lips.“See you around,” she said and walked off as Kyle and Sandra waved goodbye.       Strong-arm sat in his new home, a bland unappealing maximum security prison cell with thick grey walls. He wore a maroon jumpsuit that barely fit him and a restrainment collar that prevented him from even touching a single person. He lay on his bed that was a couple sizes too small and closed his eyes. As he began to doze off he heard the sound of something hitting metal. He looked up at an air vent that could house a normal sized person. The vent vibrated every time there was another clang. Then, whoever was in the vent kicked out grate, and leapt out of the duct.  The man was wearing dark cloths and stared at Strong-arm with his icy cold baby blue eyes.  “Frank,” Strong-arm gasped. “Missed me,” Frank asked. “I thought you were dead.”“I was born again,” replied Frank as he approached Strong-arm.“Are you here to break me out,” he asked.      The prison guards herd an ear piercing scream come from Strong-arms prison cell. They rushed to the maximum security wing but when they got to the holding cell, it was empty. However they get to see the cells new red paint job.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1138