Rebalancing the Sexes: At the Mistress' Pleasure by ltltb
Summary:

A woman who shrinks her man relates how she experienced the new feelings of sex and power with first a lover, then two lovers, after the Rebalancing of Sexes. 


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7574 Read: 12095 Published: March 19 2022 Updated: March 25 2022

1. Chapter 1: The Sweet Caresses of a Tiny Man by ltltb

2. Chapter 2: When You Got Smaller and I Got Confident by ltltb

3. Chapter 2A: Tiny Lover's View by ltltb

4. Chapter 3: Adding A Second Tiny Lover by ltltb

5. Chapter 4: Losing Her Second Virginity by ltltb

Chapter 1: The Sweet Caresses of a Tiny Man by ltltb
Author's Notes:


I think the moment I realized that you had accepted and embraced your smallness and the smallness of men was when you offered to give my clitoris a blow job. 


It was so sweet for so many reasons.


You sat down on my shoulder and spoke into my ear, and together we talked about how big or small you would have to be shrunk or grown to, for my clit to fill your mouth like your cock used to fill mine. Our conversation was so detailed and so dirty. I knew that my clitoris had grown since you got small, and our sex got much more frequent and much more lusty. But I had no idea it was actually shaped like something you could go down on like a cock. I wondered how much you'd remember when you actually went down to deliver on the promise of this juicy role reversal.


I have to say, I didn't know whether you'd follow my instructions. Going down on a cock (when you were big) and going down on a clitoris are as different as a geyser and an earthquake fault. One squirts and the other shakes the whole world. 


I should have known you would have the right idea when I felt you reach my breasts. When I had you in the big world, you would go through the motions of foreplay when you reached my warm orbs. But this... was SO different.


 When you soft-kissed, light-kissed, French-kissed and sloppy-kissed my nipples... you weren't just playing with them. You were ROMANCING them. I was feeling a voice and a sexual persona, part of me but apart from me, inside of me, that was singing backup to my own soft song of pleasure. It was another woman but it was me. Soon it was two other women as you kissed and fondled my other breast into life. 


The complexity of my sexuality and my body always seemed to set me up for disappointment as men worked to understand me. But your gentle and lustful embraces were setting me up for something better. The way your arms and elbows dug into my areola and rolled it forward, kneading it like pizza dough. Your obvious hunger for me and for my nipple

resonated all through me. 


Then came the moment you took my clitoris in your mouth. Until that moment, I perceived my clit as one point, one incredibly focused spot that responded in unity to sensation. You, however, made your tongue dance and scoop and swirl along the length of my clit. You gave me the sensation of tiny little nerve fibers of light and pleasure, each following their own path to my brain and lighting up my pleasure centers in little flashes, adding up to a bundle of ecstacy and electricity. You taught me my clitoris has an up side and an underside, a left and a right, a front and a back, a tip and a shaft and a base. I could identify sensations from all of these places. 


You weren't just doing your duty to your woman. You were making love and making me feel like I have another sexual persona, another voice in my erotic chorus, all sharing these sensations together. For me, it was the beginning of a magnitude-9 earthquake, and when you plunged your legs inside me, I shook and shuddered and bit my lowered lip and laughed and growled and held on for the wonder ride you were giving my naughty places. 


Then as I thought the songs of my sexual energy couldn't possibly override the quake, you slid inside me and became the conductor of my erotic orchestra. You waved your hands and wiggled your square man shoulders and gave me a beat to synchronize my pulsing vagina. You waved to the string section and my G-spot came alive, you hit soft, sweet notes until it fired my juices into the air like a flower.  

You directed my powerful vaginal walls from climax to climax in a thunderous overture and your reward was to swim in and swallow the sweet honey made by this very happy woman. I saw so many colors, and heard so many words, and I was just moaning and babbling with joy for what seemed like forever. 

Chapter 2: When You Got Smaller and I Got Confident by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The mistress recalls what it was like when her boyfriend shrank. 

NOTE: In some circles, after the Rebalancing of Sexes, it has become popular to change the word for male orgasm from "cum" to "boysquirt", to compare it in scale to female squirting and to make it appear diminutive in contrast to the female orgasm. 

Part 2


When I could think clearly again, I was struck by how giving your lovemaking was. That has changed in you since I shrank you. I remember that day too. Nobody knew about the Goddess of Love and her edict giving all women the power to shrink men and permanently remove them from physical dominion over our lives. All I knew was that I had been building in lust and desire for a couple of weeks and didn't know what to do with it. From sex a couple of times a week with you, I was playing with myself five times a day sometimes! The Goddess of Love was changing us, and I didn't know how to bring up my radically increased sex drive with you. 


I began having fantasies about you and another man, both on me at the same time. I'm really pretty vanilla, at least I was before the Goddess changed everything, and I had never had those thoughts before. All I could think of was how imprecise my fingers and my toys seemed when it came to satisfying this growing desire that was leaving me feeling hollow inside so much of the time, caught up in a growing sexual hunger. 


Finally that afternoon, I decided I had enough. I was going to seduce you and hop on your cock and see where it went and that was that. I put you on your back and rode you cowgirl style. You, or should I say your cock, felt so good inside me, until that moment that was at first disappointing, then scary. 


I began to feel you get smaller inside me and thought you had boysquirted -- I'm sorry, had come, because you were still big. Then I looked and saw you shrinking on the bed. 

I lifted myself off you and sat up, with my legs spread on the bed, as you reduced from a six foot man to about two and a half feet -- still perfectly proportioned, just smaller. In fact if anything, it seemed as though your cock and balls were bigger in comparison to the rest of your body. 


Still breathing a little heavily from the sex, I saw your eyes blink open. You saw me and the bed expanding outward. You must have still been in a post-orgasmic haze, because you got up on your knees, crawled toward me, and said "I have to do this." Then you stuck your head between my thighs and began to lick my clit and my pussy. Compared to what you had done for me in the past, you were pretty damn good, just not as good as you would soon become. I could hear you slurping my juices and then a glow seemed to form around your body. You started shrinking again and moaned as you got smaller and smaller. I thought you were going to disappear and that your going down on me would be the last thing you ever did before you disappeared completely. Instead you stopped shrinking at what I think is an elegant, appropriate and well-fitting size: Five inches tall. 


I was still warm from the sex and you still seemed to be out of it, so we were trying to figure out what had happened and not thinking too clearly. When you finished shrinking, you landed right in front of me, maybe six inches away from my vulva. At that moment, I felt more aroused and horny than ever before in my life. I didn't know the Goddess was sending the passions of all women into overdrive. I just knew I needed relief. For the first time ever with any man, I looked at you and I have to say, objectified you. I said to myself 'I am soaking wet and I am not finished and I am going to finish and you are going to BE my finish!' 


I picked you up in my hand. I was thinking about how to use you. Like a dildo? A vibrator? Could you make a buzzing thing? I stared at you. Then I leaned back and prepared to put you inside me. 


I think that's when you started to realize what was going on. I heard this noise like a cat meowing and I realized it was you screaming in a tiny voice. For a moment, I began to have second thoughts about what my lust and desire was telling me to do. I brought you close to my face. I might have just said 'I'm sorry, poor tiny man,' and decided that we were doomed to a sexless relationship, and maybe even no relationship, after this terrible thing had happened to you. But before my mind could go down that empty street, I noticed you were kind of... slippery... from head to toe. There was an aroma like... chocolate? You were lying down in the palm of my hand, hyperventilating. Something made me stick my tongue out, and I began licking you. Yes, chocolate indeed!


Any reservations went right out the window. I plunged you into my mouth with my tongue and slurped on you like candy. My sweet little pop. Every time I thought I had swallowed the last of your chocolate flavored sweat, you made more. As I swallowed more and more of your chocolate, I became more confident about the idea of immersing you inside me. The overthinking that I sometimes indulge in was being driven away by a glow of the certainty that I was right, and that even if I wasn't, the potential for pleasure was too good to pass up. The emotional storms inside my mind were dying down and the sun was coming out in a way that I hadn't seen since becoming a woman. 


I wasn't thinking about relationship issues, or work problems, or anything. I was just using you to fuck myself as hard as I could. I was totally in control of a sexual experience with another person for the first time in my life. It felt so good. That first time with you as my love toy was raw and a little awkward. But the fresh sensations more than made up for it. When I finished, for the first time ever, I felt as if I had gained more from the act of sex than I had lost. 


Then I pulled you out of me and began to lick you again. I could taste your chocolate but mixed with another sweet taste as well. I realized these were my own juices and I should be repelled by them. But they were so lovely I forgot myself and licked you clean. I felt so naughty!


You fell asleep in the palm of my hand and I held you to my breast. After a few minutes I felt you stir and kiss my nipple. I brought you to my face. I still had this little smile from what I had just experienced, which got huge when I saw you were aware. You were sitting there just like a toy. Something clicked in my head. "Hi, toyboy!"

I whispered. You got on your knees and bowed. "Hello, Mistress!", you shouted. I laughed and then YOU laughed, very loudly and playfully, when you were little... I mean little the first time... I mean, before you got grown up and then... shrunk down. 


Something had changed in you. I mean more than the obvious. That grunting exterior, that inarticulate shell that men throw up around themselves, the one that is so hard to pierce, had vanished. 


For some reason, the first thing I wanted to ask you after everything that had just happened, was 'why did you start licking me before you shrank all the way'?


You told me that someone who called herself the Goddess of Love had appeared in something like a dream and told you everything was OK, that all men were going to be reduced in size, that you would lose all power over women and the earth but in return you would gain so much in the realms of sex and intimacy, and heal the things that damage men and women, in their separate ways. And after that, you felt that everything really would be OK, other than being scared like a roller coaster ride. I AM a wild ride now, aren't I now, toyboy?


Then we talked. Toyboy, I think we talked more in that time than for the year we were together before that. We talked about my feelings and your feelings, and what it was like to be big and what it was like to be small, and how we would figure this all out. 


Even then, you seemed to be more perceptive, more aware, of my desires, my needs, my emotions. Over time, you seemed to get better and better at this. When the Goddess of Love appeared to the world and explained her plan, we looked at each other, knowing that we would find a way through it. 


Over that time, each time I took you to my erotic places, and took you inside me, I felt a little better about each encounter. Instead of taking away from me emotionally, our sex added a little bit to me each time. I felt more and more confident each time I just grabbed you and used you. Before long I was doing that several times a day.


When you came it was always a relief to me. I always asked whether you enjoyed it too, but sometimes I was way horny and thought you might have been afraid to say no. But when you secreted that little bit of chocolate from your tiny, but still entertaining, manhood, I felt relief in my own way as you did in yours. I felt even better when I could bring you to the tip of my tongue, in time to enjoy a little chocolate bead of joy juice. You are like a little drug that I'm addicted to, but instead of tearing me down the drug makes me better and better, healthier and healthier. 


Over time, the little bits of confidence I acquired from sex with you built and built. Honestly, I think the Goddess of Love is using the secretions of your bodies that we so eagerly welcome to transfer the confidence that you are born with from all that testosterone, to we women in the big world. 



You have told me that you feel you are cultivating me, like a farmer growing crops, to be a better version of herself. I can't tell you how much the love you give me since you became small has helped me in situations like my job. Of course, there are a lot of women who suddenly feel a lot more confident because they are now in love situations that aren't toxic, and are "towering" over their situations, so to speak. 



I know that after I have had my way with you, I feel so assertive. I walk with a stride and a strut, as if I was born with a cock and balls of my own! But I have something better... my own little cock-man... or should I say, my own TWO little cock-men. 

Chapter 2A: Tiny Lover's View by ltltb
Author's Notes:

This is the story of the relationship from the shrunken man's point of view (condensed from three short chapters). Not necessarily a recounting of the same incidents, just him talking about how one lovemaking episode feels from his perspective. 


I climb out of the purse that has been my transportation ever since you used your magical feminine juices on me and made me as small as a dildo. I climb out onto the Bed that expands before me. I see you, as long as a tennis court would have been in my old world. I no longer exist in that world. I exist as a closely kept secret in your world, and I keep your secrets in exchange for your deepest intimacies. 


Tiny mammals are chilly, a lot. Especially when we are naked, which is how you insist that I be. I rush to your face and feel the warmth from your neck. You speak my name softly and there is hunger in your beautiful eyes, each as big as a basketball on my scale with pupils the size of a baseball. 


My instinctual reflexes sense your desire even before my conscious mind. Unconsciously, my six-inch-tall body has begun to produce a slippery lubricant, so that when you are ready, I may slide into your deepest places with pleasure and without pain. You begin to lick the slippery fluid from my body, taking advantage of its other effect on women. It relaxes you, balances and enhances your hormones, and helps you to move your mind from the world above, from work and responsibilities, to the world below, the world within, the world of a woman's pleasure. Oh, and it tastes like chocolate too.


Once you have satisfied yourself with my hot chocolate, I return to the warmth of your neck. The neck of a goddess. I draw myself to the heat radiating from your soft, reddening skin. I begin to pass my hands up and down along your vein, each the size of a fingertip, drawing forth the heat of your passion. Then I bend over and add tiny kisses along the glow in your neck. I look up at your eyes. Your pupils have grown larger than my hands. I sense that you need me to descend farther into your warmth and power. 


I scurry down to your right breast. I kneel before it. To you it is a part of yourself. To me it is so soft, inviting and tender, it is like a whole other woman, a whole other lover in my lover. I bring my face down to your areola. Its shape and color and glow remind me of a warm morning sun. I pull and pinch your areola and clutch it to my chest like

my very first girl. Then I take your nipple, almost as big

as a face to me, and I kiss it passionately, wet and sloppy, like a first love kiss, as all the while I pull your breast into my small embrace. I feel you respond to my desire and affection. It seems as though I am loving you so forcefully, and yet you smile and sigh about how gentle my embrace is. 


I make love to one breast, and then the other, for minutes at a time, lost in the fragrance and the warmth of your "girls", falling in love with each of them in turn. A very small part of me is rigid and pointing straight into the softness of your breast. I can feel myself getting more and more slippery, as my body prepares itself to enter yours. I know from the warmth building beneath me that a part of you is getting slippery too. I know I must head farther south. 


I scramble underneath your thighs, just as your legs lift and your knees touch your ribs and breasts. I see your soft skin glowing with a deeper and deeper warmth. I know that your mind is leaving the cares of the big world in which you live behind. Your consciousness is sliding down, down to the tropical zones on your body, falling to meet your tiny worshipper and welcome me from my pilgrimage. 


My tiny cock is so stiff and the rest of me is so so slippery. I know that I want to slide into you. I see the flowery folds of your vulva loom at chest level. Tenderly, I climb onto your thighs and place my face and torso ever so close to your labiae. I see before me, your sweet clitoris. It took my becoming small to appreciate the lover it is, and the desire I can see in it, just as one can see the look in the eyes of a glowing woman. 


I gently pull back the skin that veils your clitoris, as though I were pulling back the veil on my bride to kiss her. I lean into her (your clitoris) as though she were my bride and I kiss her, softly and passionately. I feel your whole being shift beneath me. My kisses grow in passion from soft and chaste to wet and assertive. I hoist my lower body up onto you, and as I continue to kiss and caress your clitoris, I push my legs together and slide them inside of you. A rhythm builds, as I rock back and forth while maintaining my face to face with your clit. I feel the wetness growing inside you. I feel muscles pulsing on my legs. It is all I can do to keep myself from being pulled in by your passion. I am so slippery and you are so wet. I hear mighty moaning above me, and then the words that signify my surrender:


"Three inches."


I begin to shrink away from the clitoris. I cannot maintain my presence outside of you as I become smaller. Your vaginal hugs become more and more powerful. I am pulled deeper and deeper, until with one great slurp I am drawn totally inside you. 


It is all a little scary, but very very deeply spiritual.  am surrounded totally by the embracing, tropical warmth of your deepest places. I feel nothing but acceptance and welcoming in your most intimate space. Your hugs of my body become deeper and stronger. At my scale your orgasms are more powerful than any man. I realize the wisdom and playfulness of the Goddess of Love to make us so small, to appreciate the dramatic and wondrous sensations of living inside a woman's passion. 


In the dark, I spin and tumble, fumbling until I touch a bumpy patch just about arm's length from the entrance to your vagina. I lean into it and kiss it like another lover. I fondle it, lick it, and caress it. In just moments, I hear a scream and then laughter, as a mighty squirt has launched from your body. 


Your squeezes before more and more intense, my breathing becomes more difficult. I am in heaven but I also know you need relief. I slide myself back and forth, as fast as I can, along the course of your vagina. I plunge outward, and attempt to kiss your clitoris one more time before I am pulled back in. The force of your orgasm compels me to swallow what seem at my size to be gallons and gallons of your cum, which taste as sweet as honey to tiny me. As I have penetrated you, so you have penetrated me, and as my juices relax and focus your desire, so yours bond me to you and the wet, wonderful world of your inner self. 


Your orgasms come one after the other, like rolling thunder. I slide out of you, drenched in your juices and my own. I smell like you. I am a possession of you, a plaything. I am in awe of you. Then you lean your mighty face into mine. 


"I have a second vagina now, you know."



You present your magnificent bottom to me. Its shape and sweep and iridescence tell me all about the reason why the Goddess of Love gave women the power to shrink all men. Your buttocks are both so soft and so, so powerful. It is a thrill to know that they could fall on me from the sky and crush me like a bug, and yet, I can slip between them and be more secure and hidden than any place save  your other vagina. I smile at the sense of humor of the Goddess of Love. So many times through history, men cajoled and begged their lovers to let them thrust their cocks "back there."

Now the Goddess has made that a place of pleasure and joy for women, and made us and our cocks just the right size to deliver that pleasure. 


She also gave you that unique gift, that spreads those buttocks wide when you want your lover to take you from behind, all by themselves. "Twelve inches," you say through a smile. I shoot up, tall enough to see over your buttocks and onto your back. 


I see the glorious sunburst of your backdoor, and inside that I see the incredibly tiny labia and the impossibly small rear clitoris. So small, and yet a perfect size for me to serve. I kiss the roundness and softness of each cheek, greeting the newest lover in the harem of your body. Why would a man want a woman's booty in any other size, I think to myself. I kneel and lick the crinkles of your backdoor and your second genitalia. You laugh at the unexpected sensation, then surrender to sighs and slow breathing. 


I stand within the spread of your buttocks. You put on some music. You clench and hold me between your cheeks as you dance. I am living inside a twerk. My tiny manhood needs relief. I plunge it inside of you. Your buttocks hug me closer and tighter as I thrust, coming closer to my own relief. I feel your rear-vagina pulsing as it hugs my perfectly sized cock. I come and come and come. Or, since we are so small now, I notice that you ladies like to say, I squirt. "Boys squirt and women come," you tell us. We're all boys now, even when we're 30 years old. It's another way to tell us we're small, and I honestly enjoy it. 


Then you tell me in your own way that the night is over. "One inch." I begin to shrink until I am small enough to become... a buttplug. Your fingertip nudges me deep into your backdoor. The juices of your second vagina surround me and I feel sleepy. I drift off in your embrace, knowing that even after I lose consciousness, I am still serving at your pleasure. 

Chapter 3: Adding A Second Tiny Lover by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Part 3 (This chapter is written from the giantess' perspective.)


I think it is so awesome that the Goddess has given me two vaginas, front and back, and two fertility windows... one in front and once I get over 30, another one in back. It almost compels me to have two lovers! Especially as I'm getting closer to when my backdoor becomes fertile... and at that same age you are losing the ability to become a father in the back. It almost compels a woman approaching 30 to find and take a younger lover to give her a chance at motherhood from both wombs. 


You know we've gotten so good at talking to each other. I admire the way you handled it when I told you that at the size I am, and the size men are, I really needed to have another lover. You were angry, and when you realized that anger wouldn't change anything, you felt hurt. I could hear what I thought was you crying, and I thought it would be over for us. 


We put it aside until the next morning. You remember what you told me? You said, "I will consent to you having another lover... as long as I choose him. I want to train a younger man, so that he is competent and loving you, and respects not only the things that are sacred about you as a woman, but also the things that make you and your sexuality unique. I will choose a candidate, and if you find him unacceptable we will look elsewhere, but I insist that I train any man in pleasing you before he gets anywhere near your body."



I have to say I found it unusally assertive, almost possessive, almost like the old days. But I also realized it was about preserving the loving and erotic wonderland we had built since you shrank. (Of course in this Wonderland, you're sort of the Alice-LOL). Perhaps a pair of new, and hopefully soon very small, eyes, would bring a new perspecive to this thing we are building together.  



After that moment, the discussion was a lot more fun. We talked about whether I should shave my pubes for my apprentice. I wanted to shave to make it easier for a new lover to find his way around. You said I should let it be natural and make him earn his way to your clitoris. I did shave, but I liked your spirit! It tells me my comfort is important to you. 


Before the Great Reduction of men, you had been a soccer coach, and Jacob was on your team. You suggested him to me as my apprentice lover. You had been texting Jacob, who was now almost 21 and stuck in his bedroom because his mother was terrified of "the wrong girl" shrinking him. 


I remember the day we finally got Jake home. We had to pay his mother a dowry (the car you don't drive anymore), and then I had to dress him up like a woman (basically a hoodie, a dress and a wig) so other women wouldn't see him and try to grab him and shrink him. Let me tell you, this lust boost the Goddess gave us really gets to us ladies sometimes! 


I told Jacob to get out of his dress and get naked. Despite still being 6'1", he complied with my orders. I can't forget how cute he looked that first time I saw him naked. 

That curly auburn hair on top of his head was so hot! He had a reasonably muscular build, powerful legs and a cute round little butt! That I'm about to make a lot smaller! Finally... such a well-shaped cock! A perfect little helmet and just big enough to fill me up. What a shame I have to shrink it! It was I could do to contain myself. I started licking my lips, thinking of chocolate. He doesn't taste like that until he shrinks, I had to remind myself. 


I took his hand and commanded him to come to bed with me. I placed you on a pillow so you could observe. I remember you shouting in your tiny voice, "Remember what I told you, Jacob!" His cock was hard and almost straight up and I knew he wouldn't be able to contain himself for long. He pawed at my breasts, obviously anxious to get to the next act. "SLOW DOWN!" you shouted at him. The grip of a big-size man's hand on each breast was a nice change of pace. Still, I repeated your command to Jacob to slow down. "Treat each one like a lover!" I heard you say too. I know what you're trying to do, my little chocolate toy, but I don't think it's going to work until he's ... small enough to understand. 


Jacob was a little rough as a lover, not in a mean way, just from not having a lot of experience, especially being locked away because of the chaos of the Great Reduction. 

I had to say "Slow Down" again a couple of times, as his pacing as a horny younger man was driving the bus. His passion was making me wet but I feared it would also make me sore. "Goddess, I really think it's time," I prayed to myself. 


Only a few seconds passed and then the transformation began. "Oh, wow", I could hear Jacob moan as his cock got smaller inside me. I could feel him lose his grip and fall right next to my navel. My eyes got big and I scooped Jacob in my hand and brought him to my face. 


Jacob's eyes, for such a tiny man, were huge. He looked even cuter in the palm of my hand. I placed him close to my lips to let the authority of my voice and passion wash fully over him. You told me that our voices sound very very deep to men, although still feminine and seductive. "Toy Boy Jacob, you are my servant. I command you to please me."


Jacob's face read fear, but another part of his anatomy communicated something else. It was clear his tiny cock ached at the sight of me. Not to mention the glands that were secreting a slippery fluid that so enhances the lives and joys of women. 


"Show me what you've learned. Can you love my nipples properly this time, toyboy?"


"Y-y-yes mistress," came a tiny voice that carried both fear and a hint of desire. It's nice to be feared but it's better, oh so much better, to be desired.


You told him to be good to my areolas, and it made me smile when he called them by name. "Areola, you are as bright as the sun." Jacob's clumsy poetry added to the enjoyment as he kneaded my breasts and nipples. Mmmm, he picked up on your little elbow trick! My nipples wanted to leap out of my flesh and kiss him. Since they couldn't do that, I sat back and enjoyed Jacob as he made me feel as if my nipples were next to a campfire. My breathing became harder and I bit my lower lip. "Three inches, both of you!" I moaned.

You and Jacob both shrank to three inches tall. 


"Now, I command both of you, worship at my cathedral!"


I love the way you named my vagina as a cathedral. Feeling that my expressions of erotic passion are sacred does so much for my sense of self-worth, which has been growing and growing ever since men began shrinking. I remember you taking your position at my familiar clitoris and urging Jacob with his energetic body and soccer legs to beg my labia for an invitation inside. At such a small size, passionate insistence feels so tender, and my labia spread upward and outward like a frown turning into a bright smile. 


You were working your tiny little ass off to make sure my first time with Jacob was awkward-proof, between your explicit instructions and the way you caressed and kissed my clitoris to bathe me in sensations that covered over any missteps Jacob might make inside me. When he tried to swim through my soaking wet vagina back to daylight and air, it felt like a well-oiled professional male swimmer beating back the water with his chest as he broke through and gasped, holding my labia apart for a moment before my desire produced a crushing squeeze that pulled this ardent lover back inside me. 


The combination of his insistence made me shake, bite my lower lip and moan so joyfully. My last memory of that wondrous night was shrinking both of you to an inch tall, so you could spend the night tucked in a very private place. I could hear you going over Jacob's moves with him like a coach going over -- what it is you call that -- game film? My heart almost took flight when I thought of how much you care for my pleasure and joy, that you willingly brought a rival into my panties and taught him to be the extra bit of love I needed. 

Chapter 4: Losing Her Second Virginity by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The apprentice tiny lover has the job of making sure it goes better than when the Mistress lost her first one. 

The first few months after I shrank Jacob, I was so busy with the joys of my first vagina that I hadn't given any thought to the lust building in my second. Of course, as I get closer and closer to 30, my second fertility is looming closer and my back door is starting to tell me that it needs attention and pleasure too. I started thinking about losing my back door virginity. 


When you were big, you had asked me about 'anal', and I turned you down. Of course, with the anatomy I possessed then, it was likely to be quite painful. The transformation the Goddess of Love gave to women that turned our back doors into places of joy changed the equation. But not completely. I was still dealing with baggage from the time I lost my first virginity. 


It was in my freshman year of college. It was a guy I met at a sorority event. (I sometimes feel like the Goddess has rearranged the world of women into a very naughty sorority!) I had dreamed of my first time being a deeply romantic event. Instead, it was kind of awkward and clumsy. It was disappointing, and it bothered me that I couldn't get a do-over of my first time. 


Now, of course, I was in much more control of my sexuality and my lovers, and I wanted to see if it was indeed possible to lose my second virginity with more pleasure than my first. 


I have this way I visualize the erogenous zones of my body. My areolas are like girls who live in the sun in northern Italy, and pick grapes, and are always sunny and happy. My clitoris is this sophisticated New York woman, like somebody from Sex and the City. My ass and my second vagina -- they're like my innocent little sister, or my younger version of myself. I just want them to be loved tenderly and respectfully. I'm a little shy about them, and most of all I don't want them to be hurt. I know it's hard to believe, given how powerful and all-encompassing my booty looks to you. 


My feelings about my ass and backdoor became mildly embarrassing as she (yes, I call her she) began to let me know that she was ready for some action in the twerk zone. You smile every time I bring up how the Goddess signals that women are ready for some backdoor sex by spreading their buttocks apart, giving anyone who can see them a clear view of their needy (and perhaps wide open and sopping wet!) organ formerly known as a butthole. You know how much of a problem this is, since microskirts and No Panties Days became standard business attire in the all-female workplace. I even had friends ask me if I needed to borrow one of their spare men for the night. They thought you were lying down on the job! I had to assure them that wasn't the case. 


So I knew it was time and I started planning my first time in back. I imagined myself wearing something like a cheerleader or Catholic school outfit, and wearing a pair of matching lace panties for my lover to pull down and stretch off me before plunging into my Southern Hemisphere, my Tropic of Capricorn if you wil. 


I was full of lust and ready to talk dirty with you about the idea. Just describing it was arousing me. I was squeezing my nipples and shifting in my seat when you presented me with this idea: 


"What about if we get Jacob to take your back virginity?"


I wasn't sure what to think. You saw the look in my eyes and got scared, and started thinking fast. "Please believe me... I have always wanted your ass! I asked you for anal before I got small. Since then, I've dreamed of plunging between your butt cheeks!"


"Then why do you want Jacob to take me in back? Are you afraid you're not good enough for my first time!"


"OK, mistress, here's where I'm coming from. You told me how let down you were the first time you lost your virginity to a young guy who didn't know what he was doing. Here is a guy who's not much older than you were then, still learning, but who's learning from the right guys -- namely, me. I think this is a great chance to reverse your bad memory and replace it with a good one of beginning a new realm of experience with a good, hard-working guy who honestly worships you, the way I do -- only a little crazier. 


"Not to mention he OBSESSES about your ass. He can't help but bring it up every time we talk about you. "Has she ever done it in the back? I want to lose myself in her ass cheeks." I think he is really motivated to give you a good experience. Not to mention, being the younger guy, he's more likely to make you a mom back there once you enter that phase of your life."


"Just to hedge my bet, I'll be there to work your front-clitoris. Hopefully, we can get that ping pong of passion between front and back that they talk about on the internet. But with your permission, the night will really be all about exploring the new sensations that the Goddess has given all of you women with your new vaginas."


The night came, and you made it extra-special. Lighting up the bedroom by candlelight must have been so hard at your size. Pillows were set up to allow me to elevate and spread my buttocks, thank you, and to allow Jacob to climb up and meet them. Both my clits were getting tingly and both my vaginas were getting wet just thinking about it. I pulled my beautiful red lace panties up over my ass, after ditching the costume idea because I know I couldn't wait long enough to unbutton and unzip. You even set up a little camera pointing at my ass so I could watch Jacob approach. 


I saw him climb over the bed. He had his beautiful curly fade haircut back. (I am so glad barbers shrank too!) He was gloriously naked and oiled down in the juices of his own desire to serve me. His cock was pointing straight out and had swelled to a size and form that I thought would do the job nicely, thank you. "Twelve inches," I whispered. The maximum size allowed for a man in this reality. 


Jacob shot up, doubling in height. He was now big enough to tower over my buttocks, to make them feel like the little woman needing his protection. You had told him to be stereotypically romantic. I felt him pull down the elastic. I shuddered when the cool breeze swept down along my buttcrack and tickled my rear labia. I put on my best damsel-in-distress voice and cried out to my tiny apprentice. 


"Oh my, toy Jacob, my bottom is so shy but I have been having naughty thoughts, and they have spread my cheeks so wide that my precious little backdoor and its needs are exposed for all the world to see! I need you to fill up the space between them! I need you to place your sweet little cock in that precious tiny little place and cover my backdoor up and make me a proper, respectable woman again! My ass dreams of taking your cock inside and making an experience we'll both remember forever! But...


"I need respect. I need tenderness. I need you to speak sweetly and seduce my buttocks and my backdoor so that they can achieve relief and collapse around you, and my girly crack will again cover my naughty place. Please talk to me, and tell me that you desire me, Toy Jacob, as my backdoor desires you. 


Jacob began to run kisses up and down each buttock, on the line where the general round curve dips into the crack. "I love your ass so much! I love you so much! When you made me small, I fell in love the first time I saw this soft and powerful cloud looming above me! I've wanted to make you a woman in back ever since I met you! I've wanted to pump my hot chocolate inside you there and kiss your back clitoris, and your back vulva, and your tiny, tiny sunburst..."


Sunburst! That was your private word for my backdoor, the one that I thought about the most when I decided to take the chance. You taught him well, my toy. I couldn't resist him after that. I laughed and giggled as he swept his tiny tongue along the crinkles that led down to my backpussy. 

My buttocks, spread and inviting for way too long, began spasming and squeezing Jacob. I was twerking for him, almost involuntarily! He didn't let up on his licks at first, but then he straightened out and began to edge his cock into my steamy, tropical backdoor. It felt every bit as good as other-vagina sex, even better. He had given me the foreplay and tenderness that had been denied me in my first deflowering. I was so so ready for him. My twerk became a mighty hug that squeezed his body harder and harder until he came in my backdoor. I didn't want the fun to end. "One inch," I moaned. Jacob shrank down from dominating my ass, to being dominated by it. My mighty squeezes and tightening buttocks forced him down to my rear vagina, where he was the perfect size to slide in. I laughed and laughed at the incongruity of this new sexuality the Goddess has given us, and then I cried when I thought of my lovers' creativity in responding to it. Their love and tenderness told me it's never too late for a better first time, and that 'happy endings' are for ladies too! Thank you, toy, and the apprentice toy you brought into my world and my body.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11638