Meeting Mommy's Friend, Part II by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Stephen has a new mommy. What will life be like with Kelly?


Categories: Watersports, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Giant, Insertion, Lesbians, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3195 Read: 19140 Published: April 05 2022 Updated: April 24 2022

1. Chapter 1: Initiation by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Mommy's Meal by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Toilet Troubles by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Bonding Time by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Initiation by GiantessLover77

Kelly loved the feeling of having a tiny man lodged inbetween her buttcheeks. It made her feel so powerful, so in control. It also turned her on. Another thing that turned her on was that her friend, Amanda, who had shrunken him at first, now lay on her bed, her pants and underwear off and cum dripping out of her vagina after Kelly had fingered her to get the tiny man out of her vagina.

Both women now had their pants and underwear off. That gave Kelly an idea that made her wet. She also wanted to talk to Amanda about something, anyway. She reached into her butthole with one finger until she found Stephen, picked him out and then walked over to Amanda, placing him into her pubic hair.

Stephen was slowly losing consciousness in Kelly’s butthole, but once she poked at him and got him out with her finger, he was awake again. He was also scared when she began to lower him into Amanda’s forest of pubic hair, something he was all too familiar with. Once Kelly removed her finger, he became entangled. Why did Kelly put him in there in the first place? It wasn’t until he looked up to see what was happening.

After placing Stephen in Amanda’s pubes, Kelly climbed on the bed and lowered herself on to Amanda, letting out a little chuckle that almost sounded like a moan. She made sure to lower herself to the point where her patch of pubic hair was now intertwined with Amanda’s, trapping Stephen in an even bigger forest of pubes.

Amanda was taken back by Kelly getting on top of her. Kelly, with her eyes half closed, smiled at Amanda, pushed her hair back and placed her lips on hers. Amanda didn’t push back, either. She began to make out with her friend.

The two giantess women made out while Stephen was stuck between their two pubic forests. He was beginning to sweat from the heat coming from both of their vaginas. They even began to rub together, making his face even hotter. He could feel a rash coming on.

Kelly was grinding herself against Amanda, feeling the heat in her vagina as she made out with her. After a few more minutes, Kelly released her lips.

“Amanda. Let me keep him. Please,” she said. “I…feel so good with him. I feel he belongs with me. I can take good care of him. I can be…his mommy.”

Stephen heard the word “mommy” come out of Kelly’s mouth and was wondering what was going on.

“I…I don’t know. I love him so much. He feels…so good as a dildo,” Amanda said back.

“So you only care for him as a dildo?” Kelly asked.

“I mean…” Kelly had her. She basically had to give Stephen up now. Amanda sighed.

“Fine. You can have him,” she said, defeat in her voice. “But I want to have him one more time.”

“I’ve got a better idea. How about we both have him?” the two giantesses laughed seductively.

Stephen heard what Kelly had said. He was also scared about what she meant by that. That’s when Kelly got up, him now tangled in her own pubic hair.

Kelly looked down to see the tiny man kicking around. She couldn’t help but laugh. “He wants me to be his mommy already!” she told Amanda, and the two giantesses laughed together again. She pulled Stephen out from her pubic hair and brought him above her head. Her vagina quivered as she held the tiny man between her fingers. It was so hot having so much control.

“How should we do this? Headfirst in you or me?” Kelly asked Amanda. She then got up off the bed and took her shirt off, revealing her bra that was too small for her giant boobs. She then pulled her bra over her head, allowing her gargantuan melons to slap against her chest.

“First thing’s first, we’ve gotta be completely naked for this,” she said. “Give him to me.” Amanda held out a hand, and Kelly placed Stephen in her palm. Stephen looked up at his mommy.

“Mommy’s going to miss you so much. I hope you have fun with Kelly,” she said to me.

“What is going on here?” Stephen asked.

“I can’t let you go, Stephen.” He turned back around to Kelly, who was now removing her bra. Her boobs weren’t as big as Amanda’s, but that didn’t matter in this moment anyway.

“So, headfirst in me or you?” Kelly asked again.

“Well, if you’re going to be his mommy, I would say you,” Amanda answered. “Get in position.” Kelly lay on the bed, on her side, and opened her legs.

“You ready?” Amanda asked.

“Come to momma!” Kelly said. Amanda then sat on the bed and lowered Stephen down to Kelly’s vagina, sticking him headfirst into her. Kelly began to moan as she felt him inside her. Amanda then positioned herself and scissored Kelly, Stephen’s legs inside her.

The giantesses began to thrust back and forth, using the tiny inside them to get their rocks off. Both of their vaginal walls began squeezing the life out of him. The moaning got louder and the movement became faster over the next two minutes until Stephen felt the explosion of cum from both women.

They both lay there now, Stephen’s torso still inside Kelly’s vagina. Amanda got up after catching her breath.

“Wow, that was so fucking hot,” she said. She then looked down to see Stephen’s legs sticking out of Kelly’s vagina. She went down and kissed Kelly’s vagina several times.

“Should I pull him out?” Amanda asked.

“Uh huh,” Kelly said between moans. Amanda used her index finger and thumb and slowly pulled Stephen out, letting him fall on to the bed.

“It’s a boy!” Amanda exclaimed. Kelly sat up and looked between her legs to see her tiny son laying on the bed in a puddle of cum.

Stephen had been used as a dildo many times before due in part to Amanda, but never had been in anything like he just experienced. His eyes burned and he was coughing up cum from the two giantess women. Kelly picked him up with one finger and brought him to her face.

“My baby boy. So tiny, so helpless. Don’t worry. Mommy’s here.” Kelly said.

“Do you think he’s hungry?” Amanda asked.

“He might be. You think he needs some milk?” Kelly asked. Amanda nodded. Kelly knew where this was going. She handed her new son to Amanda, who put him next to her nipple.

Stephen saw a huge mountain with a big red rocket pointing out. The sight of the giant nipple made him yell.

“Don’t worry, Eat up, tiny man,” Amanda said. Stephen was feeling thirsty after his throat burned from all the cum. He decided to suck on his former mommy’s nipple, loving the milk he was getting now. He drank for five minutes straight before finishing.

“Before I go and say goodbye to my baby, I need to do one more thing,” Amanda said. She let her boob go, leaving Stephen to hold on to her nipple. She grabbed her bra and put it back on, She then moved Stephen from her nipple to in her cleavage.

“I know you’re going to miss this,” she said, She then shook her boobs with her shoulders, making it a bumpy ride for Stephen. She just laughed watching him bouncing around in her bra.

“Last, but not least…” Amanda pushed her boobs together, squishing Stephen between her mountains of fat. She sighed as she let them go after thirty seconds.

“Okay. I have to go,” she said. She then took Stephen out of her bra and handed him to Kelly, tears in her eyes as she did.

“You can come have fun with him any time,” Kelly said. She then placed Stephen in her pubic hair as she hugged Amanda, their forests touching again. Amanda put her shirt, pants and underwear on, said goodbye and left, leaving the tiny Stephen with his new mommy, Kelly.

Chapter 2: Mommy's Meal by GiantessLover77

Now that Kelly had Stephen all to herself, she could do whatever she wanted with him.

After her huge sexual encounter with Amanda, Kelly only had one feeling – well, one outside of still being incredibly horny still.

“All that sex made mommy so hungry. What about you, Stephen? You hungry?” she asked, looking down at her pubic hair. “Let’s make some food.” She walked into the kitchen, still completely naked, Stephen tangled in her pubic hair. She made her favorite dish, perogies with sour cream. She also cooked some peppers, which would come as a surprise later.

She almost forgot about Stephen before she sat in the living room with her food. She pulled the sleeping tiny out from her pubic hair, licked him clean and then dropped him into her sour cream, adding a small laugh as he fell on to her plate.

Stephen woke up when he fell into something that completely blocked his vision, It was much thicker than cum, and he knew what it was when he ate it himself. He had fallen into sour cream. After wiping his eyes, he looked up to see his giantess mommy looking down at him, licking her lips.

“No! Please don’t do this!” he yelled, waving his arms around. Kelly ignored him, picking up a piece of perogie with her fork and dipping it in the sour cream before eating it.

“Mmmmm,” she said. “Tasty, but no Stephen in that one,” she said. She continued to eat the perogies, waiting for the bite that contained her tiny son.

It wasn’t until the last piece that she knew she had to get him one way or another. She stabbed the final piece with her fork, then dipped it in the sour cream. She kept bringing the fork to her face to see if Stephen was on it. When he wasn’t, she dipped again.

Eventually, she brought it up to her face and saw him stuck to the top of the sour cream. She licked her lips again.


Stephen could barely move his head in the sour cream, but he could enough to see Kelly looking at him with hunger.

“Please,” he said weakly. He was in so much pain from basically swimming through the sour cream to avoid the fork. Now, he was the mercy of the giantess who was now his mommy.

“Sorry, Stephen. Mommy’s hungry and needs your help in feeding her,” she said with an evil laugh. She then slowly brought the fork to her mouth.

“Kelly! Please! Don’t eat me!” Stephen yelled. It was no use. Kelly placed the fork in her mouth, closed it and when she took it out of her mouth, it was free of the perogie, sour cream and her tiny son. She used her tongue to lick the sour cream off the perogie and then swallowed that, and Stephen, whole. She then chewed the perogie and swallowed that, as well.

Once the food was down, she took a swig of the Pepsi she had next to the plate and let out a burp. That’s when she remembered that she had cooked peppers. Her plan for that was to eat them and make it a messy bathroom trip for Stephen. She walked into the kitchen and ate the peppers that were in the pan. Short after, she began ripping farts out of her butt. She imagined her farts were Stephen crying for help.

“It’s not time to come out yet, baby boy. Mommy will tell you when it’s time for you to come out,” Kelly said, smacking her giant bubble butt. “And I can’t wait for you to come out of my butt.” she smiled and laughed evilly.

Chapter 3: Toilet Troubles by GiantessLover77
Author's Notes:


Kelly spent the next six hours on the couch, watching Netflix and letting bubbly farts escape her bubble butt. Some were stinkier than others, and it made her laugh evilly more that her farts stunk so bad. It meant that it was going to be a horrible time for Stephen when she was ready to poop him out.

After six hours, she felt her stomach push on her. The time had come. She went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Her butt was so big, her buttcheeks hung out either side of the seat.

It didn’t take much pushing as the poop shot out of her butt like fire out of a spaceship’s engine as it was ready for takeoff. It burned her butthole, too. She made many moaning noises as she continued to poop liquid. She also peed like she never peed before.

As for Stephen, as soon as Kelly sat on the toilet and let out the first big fart, he shot out of his mommy’s butthole and into the toilet water below. He was then shot by the stream of her poop, sending him deep into the water. He had to push as hard as he can to resurface. It was pure darkness now as the giantess’ butt covered all light. The sound of the poop hitting the water was deafening.

Stephen floated around, feeling himself moving in circular motion before he was again shot down into the water, this time by Kelly’s pee hitting him from above like a waterfall. It was almost ten minutes before Kelly finished, and light shined as she got off the seat.

The water around Stephen was completely brown now, and it smelled worse than dog poop. He looked up to see Kelly looking into the bowl. She took a whiff, exclaimed “WOO” and waved her hand in her face.

“Did you enjoy your ride through mommy and coming out of mommy’s butt?” she asked him. He didn’t even answer. He just wanted to get out of the toilet.

“We’re not done yet,” she said. She then lowered a piece of toilet paper into the bowl, Stephen grabbing it, and Kelly got her son out of the toilet.

“You were so tasty,” she said. “Now it’s time to help mommy again.” What now? Stephen thought.

Kelly took him off the toilet paper, dropped it in the toilet, grabbed clean sheets, put Stephen on it and sat back down on the toilet.

“First, we’re going to clean mommy’s wet pussy,” she said. She opened her legs, brought the toilet paper down there and wiped her vagina with Stephen pressed against her. He got soaked from the pee still on her vagina.

“Now the other end,” she said, laughing evilly. She then lifted her buttcheeks, bought the toilet paper under her butt and to her butthole, where she used her tiny son to help her wipe her butt.

It was still so sticky, he became stuck to his giantess mommy’s butthole once again. Even when Kelly finished, he was stuck to butthole.

She noticed it herself when she checked the toilet paper to see Stephen wasn’t on it. That made her throw her head back and laugh.

“You really like mommy’s big butt, don’t you?” she asked. “Okay. I guess you can stay in there. But be warned. I will fart on you and you better smell it every time,” she said. She threw the poop-covered toilet paper in the toilet, flushed and stood up, squishing Stephen with her gigantic buttcheeks.

Chapter 4: Bonding Time by GiantessLover77

Over the next few weeks, Kelly started seeing a new man. Stephen had no idea who he was and barely saw him as is, as Kelly either kept him in her pubes, in her butthole or in a jar in her room, depending on how she was feeling. It wouldn’t be long before he got to know his mommy’s new man.

“Guess what, Stephen?” Kelly asked him one day. She had kept him in the jar and came into the bedroom to tell him some new developments.

“My boyfriend and I have decided we want to try and have a baby. We’re going to need your help with that, though.” She smiled and laughed evilly. Stephen knew exactly what she meant. He was going to be the centerpiece of Kelly having sex with her boyfriend.

He began to scream and scratch at the jar as if there were a chance he was going to escape. Kelly then brought her boyfriend into the room and took Stephen out of the jar.

“Stephen, meet Alex,” Kelly said.

“What’s up, little dude?” Alex asked me. “I’d say I’m sorry for this, but I’m interested to see how it feels to have a tiny man on my penis when I bang Kelly’s guts out.” Kelly gave a small laugh. It reminded Stephen of the one she let out when she got on top of Amanda.

“Let’s take these off,” she said. She then put Stephen back in the jar, got on her knees and began unbuttoning Alex’s jeans before taking them and his underwear off. His penis was so erect, it was turning red.

Kelly then took her own clothes off, getting completely naked. She then took Stephen out of the jar again.

“Lay down,” she told Alex. He lay on the bed on his back, his penis shooting up in the air. Kelly gently placed Stephen on his peehole, then got in the bed with the two men.

Stephen watched on as Kelly climbed on to the bed and hovered over him before she lowered her vagina onto Alex’s penis. She began to ride her boyfriend, her tiny son inside of her now. She bounced up and down as she moaned loudly, Alex also moaning.

Stephen was being crushed by the walls of Kelly’s vagina now, getting wet at the same time as she was secreting. After riding Alex for a few minutes, she got up and lay on the bed. Stephen was still stuck to Alex’s pisshole, completely soaked in his mommy’s secretion.

Kelly opened her legs and patted her vagina, telling Alex to get his penis and Stephen back inside her. He began thrusting in and out of the giantess, both of them moaning.

Alex’s penis got bigger and bigger as he thrusted in and out, making the space Stephen had much smaller now.

“Baby, I’m about to cum,” Alex said.

“Give it to me, daddy. Give me those babies,” Kelly said as she moaned. Stephen screamed loudly as Alex thrusted one last time, cumming inside Kelly. When he did that, Stephen shot into Kelly’s vagina. She also came, creampieing the tiny inside of her.

The only question left now was was Kelly going to give birth to the tiny inside her or have an actual baby in nine months?

Either way, he was now stuck inside his giantess mommy’s vagina and would be for quite a while, potentially even forever.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11669