Invading The Weekend by KevinFred342
Summary:

A story that was published exclusively on my Patreon (currently deactivated), that I am publishing here so that it can continue to be read.

Invading the Weekend is a cross over of two of my GFan comics (From the Stars and A Weekend Alone). A race of tiny aliens prepare to invade America, oblivious that humanity is much larger than them. Meanwhile, Sarah Leheron and her prepare for Friday night, where they will gather for Game Night. Each of them will unknowingly encounter the would-be conquerors, devastating their ranks.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 30405 Read: 21163 Published: April 11 2022 Updated: July 23 2022

1. Sarah by KevinFred342

2. Mary-Jean by KevinFred342

3. Valerie by KevinFred342

4. Ariel by KevinFred342

5. Natalie by KevinFred342

6. Clarissa by KevinFred342

7. Megan by KevinFred342

8. The Finale by KevinFred342

Sarah by KevinFred342

For centuries, mankind has questioned whether or not they were alone on their tiny pale blue dot. As science and technology has slowly advanced, humanity has, at equal pace, begun to map out the vast vacuum of space, discovering new solar systems, new galaxies, and, naturally, new planets. Several of these later findings have shown potential for life, much like that on Earth. But so far, science has not allowed the innovation necessary to personally view these planets, so whether or not they have any inhabitants is a question still shrouded in darkness, remaining the holy grail of astronomical pursuits.

However, in truth, we never were really alone, and we definitely were not the only beings questioning our solitude. Others had done so for longer than centuries, and they had succeeded where we had failed.

Their fleet hovered just over the atmosphere, most of the ships surrounding the Mothership, on the bridge of which stood the Commander, who watched several screens displaying humans going about their daily life. Their first encounter with not only other life besides themselves, but intelligent life. Clearly not as intelligent as themselves, their vehicles and power primitive and inefficient. Regardless, they were a species worthy of study. He ordered for a specimen to be transported abord the Mothership, one that was at least relatively isolated so a group would not notice one of their own suddenly disappearing. His underlings immediately set to work, scouting the planet for a potential candidate, their search taking them to a neighborhood in what was, unbeknownst to them, the United States of America. They found one human traversing alone in a small, loosely wooded area. The ship scanned her and, soon, a holographic image of her appeared, walking in place, before the Commander, who studied the projection with interest. Aside from bringing up her likeness, the ship's computers could tell not much else about this human. It seemed mostly hairless, aside from a long mane of brown fur draped down its back. The human's fur was neat and straight, flowing behind it as it walked. It's clothing seemed less for practical purpose and more cosmetic, showcasing its curved physique. Jutting from its chest appeared to be two large fatty deposits. Breasts, perhaps? If so, this would make this human one of the females of the species, which would make it a perfect candidate for study to understand its reproductive anatomy.

The Transponder was primed and the human female was targeted. The order to bring it aboard was given. However, for the first time, the Transponder responded with an error message, claiming it could not bring the human aboard. Diagnostics were unable to account for a reason to this failing. A second attempt resulted in the same message. Unsure how to proceed, as their technology had never before outright failed to bring something onto the ship, the Commander ordered two scout ships to go down onto the surface of the planet and see if they could determine the cause of the interruption and to gather the specimen too, preferably with a level of discretion. The two small ships were dispatched, quickly breaking through the atmosphere and following the coordinates to their target. The first ship would land before the specimen and acquire it, while the other would land further back, intercepting anyone who would interfere and also scanning the area for anything that could disrupt the Transponder. The second ship went ahead and took its position, while the auto pilot of the first ship guided it to land before their target.

Upon landing, the team aboard quickly set out to drop the exit ramp and proceed onto the surface, already donning their environmental suits to protect them from the planet's poisonous climate. However, before they scarcely rise from their seats, the ship's emergency scanner began to ring. The crew froze, staring at the flashing red light with confused wonder. Their answer came when a large quake suddenly jolted the ship, sending them sprawling onto the ground. The scanner announced the presence of a large lifeform approaching, and began to engage automatic retreat protocols to take it back towards the fleet.

A moment later, the ship ceased to exist.


CRUNCH


“Oh! Gosh!”

Sarah Leheron stopped dead in her tracks as something loudly shattered under her right foot. She had been lost in thought, and the sudden pop abruptly pulled her back into awareness. Looking down, she saw a mangled lump of something silver lying before her new high heeled sneakers. Whatever it was (or had been), it was now completely unrecognizable and ruined, a tiny trail of smoke drifting from it. Curious, Sarah squatted down and picked up the lump, bring it up to her eyes to examine it closer. It was...definitely something, alright. She rotated it in her fingers and prodded at it, held it up to her ear, even took a small whiff of it, catching nothing but the fragrance of something burning. None of these sensory inputs helped identify what she had just stepped on, but she had the feeling that it was something important. It had some mechanical components to it, clearly, but...what was it?

She stood up and looked around the park and saw nobody. It was 10AM on a Friday morning, and most people were still at school or work. Sarah, a recent college graduate, was fortunate enough to not have either right now, able to enjoy herself on a quiet stroll. Usually, this early, she didn't see many people, and this was true today. There was not a soul around to claim the mysterious gadget she had just destroyed. Sarah turned her eyes back to the mangled lump in her hand and considered it for a moment longer. Then she shrugged and turned towards the trash can she had passed a moment ago, and with a simple flick of her wrist, tossed the piece of metal into the bin with a perfect swish.

“Yes!” She cheered quietly, pumping her arm. “Swish!”

Smiling, she turned and continued on her way, returning to her thoughts about the upcoming summer. Spring was nearing its end, and though it was a bit chilly today, the warmer weather would soon be upon them. She would probably find work at Val la Fleur, which she had done so for a couple of summers along with Ariel. Her thoughts also turned to her dear boyfriend, Neil Proctor, whom she had a special lunch date with in a few hours. Her spirits lifted at the thought of him and she began to hum as she walked down the path down the park. Maybe she should shoot him a text to see how he's doing? She hadn't talked to him since last night. Far too long!

Her smile broadening to a small giggle, Sarah reached into the pocket of her blue jeans and brought out her phone.


The second ship saw that they had lost connection with the first ship almost immediately, but they could not determine the reason. Had it something to do with whatever had blocked the Transponder? Had they crashed or otherwise been destroyed? Should they make contact with the Mothership and call for backup?

Suddenly, just as the first ship had, the scanner brought up an alarm that something large was approaching them. The captain of the ship quickly brought up visuals onto the monitor, expecting to see a large predator of some kind perhaps sniffing their ship. Such a thing hadn't been reported by the Mothership as a potential threat, but this planet, and its inhabitants, where mysteries they had not dealt with yet. There was no such thing shown on the feed when the camera outside the ship activated. The captain was confused for only a moment before the camera's motion sensors triggered, causing it to pan, not right or left (as the captain implicitly assumed it would) but rather up. The screen was suddenly filled with a dark blue wall...


Immediately, she felt it as she plopped down onto the bench. A metal object poked her butt as it landed onto the wood.

“Ow!” Sarah hissed softly, raising herself on her leg, hoisting her right butt cheek up, a hand rubbing the soft seat of her blue jeans.

At first she thought it was just a quarter. But there were no familiar markings on it that would identify it as such. No president was engraved on it, no E Pluribus Unum, nothing like that. It was just a flat disk like thing. However, she did note that it was a similar silver color as the other thing she had just stepped on. She brought it towards her nose and took a couple of sniffs. No burning smell this time. Either it had just been smooshed (where as the other had been completely destroyed) or it was something else. Examining it closer, it kinda looked like it was supposed to be some sort of toy alien ship. She could see something that looked like a window on it. Raising a hand, she slipped the edge of her painted black fingernails and gently tried to pry the dented metal back up. It went easily and almost began to peel off completely. Whatever it was, it was surprisingly fragile. But now she could see there was a small interior in it. Bringing it close to her eye, she could see nothing in it but black, pretty standard for most toy cars and planes. Still, if it was a toy, it was strange that it was so fragile. How could any child be expected to play with it if it was so easily broken. All she had done was sit on it and it was now completely misshapen!

Sarah retracted it from her peering a for a moment and began to rotate it in her finger to examine the other side...



The captain was the only one left. And he was starkly terrified.

After the ship taking immense damage, causing a complete black out of all systems, he had been tossed to and fro within the cabin. Finally when things had stilled for a moment, he briefly though the ordeal was mercifully over. But things were only just starting. The flattened roof of the ship was suddenly, and effortlessly, peeled back and the largest eye the captain had even seen peered into the cockpit of the ship. Shrieking with fear, the captain quickly ducked under the front panel. For what seemed like ages, nothing happened, but the captain could FEEL the presence of the eye above him, its owner no doubt hungrily looking for some helpless prey to eat. Then, the ship position of the ship suddenly shifted and the captain found himself rolling up the panel and out the shattered front window.

The captain had seen the holographic images of the creature, and but it almost didn't recognize the fatty mounds protruding from its chest. Mostly because they were much, much, MUCH larger now than they had ever appeared on the hologram. They were now literal mountains of flesh, and he was falling directly between the narrow canyon between them. The captain bounced off the skin at the top before falling between the crevice, the light growing dimmer and dimmer as he rapidly descended. Eventually, the two fleshy mounds met and he was firmly caught, wedged in the middle of a new warm prison.



Sarah considered the disk for a moment longer before, with no trash can near her, tossing it onto the ground. Then, she opened her phone and scrolled through it before finding Neil in her contacts and opening her messenger app. Her fingers quickly went to work.

“Hey! Thinkin about you! Can't wait for lunch! Miss you!”

The message was quickly received and the response was just as swift.

“Been thinking about YOU all morning. Can't wait, and miss you too. Wish you were here. Bored.”

A smile touched Sarah's lips as she read the message. Bored, huh? Well, that wouldn't do at all... her fingers began texting again.

“Awww, well, I wish I could be there with you to make your day less boring! Buuuut, that doesn't mean I can't help. ;)”

She opened the camera app on her phone, and stood up. Taking a quick glance around to make sure she was still alone in the park, she raised her phone up to her chest, which she quickly began twisting left and right, causing her immense bosom to heave side to side.



The captain had experienced what humanity referred to as “earthquakes” before, but this was of a completely different league. It was as if the colossal mountains had come alive and were actively at war with each other, one colliding into the other and then repeating at a hard, rapid pace. The flesh wouldn't squish the tiny visitor, but the helmet of his suit to shatter, letting in the air which was a remarkable sweet fragrance that transfixed the captain, pleasing its nose and bringing an involuntary sense of calm in the midst of the chaos around him.

Then, his body seemed to remember that the air on this planet was poisonous, and the bliss dissipated. Wedged between the unyielding flesh, his body struggled to pull in any air, and what little it did manage to ingest only hastened his demise. Within moments, the captain's body went limp, slowly sinking deeper in the crevice where the light wouldn't reach it.



Sarah gently hopped a little, letting her chest bounce heavily in their harness. Finally, feeling she had captured enough (and wanting to stop before somebody saw her playing with her boobs in public), she raised the phone back to her face, blew a kiss and sent the video, eager to see her unsuspecting boyfriend's response.

Right away, the message was received, but the response did not come immediately. When it did, though...

“Jesus Christ, Sarah! You can't send me stuff like that now! Are you crazy lol?”

“You're welcome! See you at one?”

“Yea. See you then, crazy girl. Now I gotta finish up here with a fucking boner.”

“LOL!!! I'm glad you like it! See you laterrrrrr! ;) <3 <3”

Sarah Leheron placed the phone back into her pocket, adjusted the straps of her bra, which had been jostled by her shaking, and continued on her way, practically skipping, thinking of not only lunch, but what she would do with...and to...Neil later in the day.


Mary-Jean by KevinFred342

On the bridge of the mothership, the Commander stared out the pale blue ball before his fleet. The two ships he had sent down had gone dark within minutes of touching down onto the surface. Scanners showed no life signs of any members of the scouting teams. In fact, all of their trackers embedded within their suits had also deactivated with the exception of one. Whatever had befallen the rest of the team, this one, while he had not survived the encounter, apparently was still on the move. The Commander wanted the body retrieved immediately. If nothing else, whatever they could learn from an autopsy would help elucidate whatever had happened to the scouting teams. Another Recon ship would be sent, however, this time it would be accompanied by a fleet of Fighters, small, nimble ships that could quickly overwhelm any target. While the Aliens had never before encountered life beyond their own planet, their species had known enough warfare to know to be prepared.

The teams were dispatched to Earth where, once inside the atmosphere, they began tracking the signal of the moving corpse.

Sarah Leheron walked into her home. It was a little past ten thirty in the morning. Aside from stepping on the mysterious little gadgets (an event that she had almost completely forgotten about), her walk through the park had been uneventful. Just as she walked through the back door, her mother happened to come out into the kitchen from the bathroom.

“Oh, hi honey,” Mary-Jean Leheron said, smiling towards her daughter. “You're back already?”

“Yeah,” Sarah replied simply. “I was just going for a quick walk.”

“Are you and Neil still doing lunch later.”

“Mmm-hmm! Are you about to head off to work?”

“Oh no, I'm working from home today.”

“Oh...” Sarah replied, looking her mom up and down. “Aren't you a little...overdressed for work from home?” Her mother wore her favorite red, long sleeve top, with a black short skirt, nylons, and, of course, a pair of black heels that were so polished they gleamed in the overhead light and sparkled in the rays of the sun.

“Well, I'm still working,” Mary-Jean said in a matter of fact tone. “So, I figure I might as well dress for work. Besides, it's possible that I will have a client or two stop by and of course I'll want to look professional. It's all about keeping appearances, Sarah.”

“Uh...well...” Sarah said, stifling a laugh. “Okay...but, um, while you're keeping appearances...pull your skirt down.”

“Huh?” Mare replied, her hand instinctively reaching behind her. Instead of feeling the fabric of her skirt, she felt the bare skin of her posterior and the soft hem of her panties, which her skirt was tucked inside of. Flushing red, she quickly dug them out and pulled it down. “Don't say anything.”

Sarah stood there with a small smile on her face. This was not, by a long mile, the first wardrobe malfunction her mother had experienced with her and it surely would not be the last. It was mostly thanks to her mom that Sarah had vowed never to wear a skirt, paranoid that she would inherit Mare's clumsiness. In Sarah's humble opinion, her mother had learned a lot about confidence and, in some ways, egotism from her long best friend, Valerie Bradson. Mary-Jean often saw herself as a woman of higher social standing, as she not only supported herself but her daughter without a husband. And not just supported, but thrived quite nicely. She often liked to dress well simply because. However, while she had the elegant clothes, she lacked the grace to really sell the image. Despite loving them, she still occasionally stumbled in heels, and, even worse, was terrible at wearing skirts, despite her insistence to the contrary. It was a surprisingly rare day that Sarah Leheron did not see up her mother's skirt at least once if she was wearing one. And, finally, she had a sensitive stomach, which caused her to burp a lot, often times loudly. The juxtaposition between Mare's perception of herself and her real behavior was usually very humorous, especially to Valerie Bradson.


“I didn't say anything.” Sarah said carefully, still smiling. She knew it would be good to end this interaction now. “I'm gonna go up to my room.”

“Okay,” Mary-Jean replied, brushing at her skirt as if to make sure it really was down now.

Upon entering the atmosphere, the new fleet quickly learned one of the more important factors that lead to the destruction of the first teams. Everything here was immense, far bigger than what they had thought. How had this happened? Did the scientists aboard the mothership misinterpret their data? Had they just assumed? It hardly mattered at this point. They still had a mission, to recover the body of the fallen, but still intact, scout from earlier, and so they pressed on. The signal brought them to one of the massive human built structures, which they were able to enter through an open window.

The tension was heavy as the fleet moved inside slowly. Within the Recon Ship, an order was given to relay info to the Commander about the situation, particularly about the scale of lifeforms on the planet. With everything being much larger than previously thought, there was no telling what sort of threat would appear, and they would have to exercise extreme caution.

An alert came through the computer and a red light flashed within the cockpit of the Recon Ship. But before anyone could even comprehend what the message on the screen even said, the front view of the ship was filled with nothing but red. A jolt rocked the crew as they made impact. The ship bounced backward and went into a tailspin. The Fighters, more nimble, were able to, if only barely, maneuver themselves out of the way to avoid collision.

Mary-Jean immediately looked down towards her chest, having felt something hard against her left breast, as if somebody had fired a slingshot at her. It hadn't hurt, but...

Something clattered noisily against the tile floor, and her eyes were redirected from her ample cleavage towards something glimmering in the sunlight at her feet.

The captain of the Recon Ship slowly stirred in his seat, which he was firmly fastened in. An alarm was buzzing drunkenly, the sound systems clearly damaged. The lights were completely ruined, the flashing beacon from earlier now completely dark, its bulb shattered. He turned his head to see if the rest of the crew had survived the crash. Both of his subordinates, battered and bloodied as they were, seemed largely okay. He opened his mouth to give the order to run diagnostics to find out the extent of the damage to the ship when a heavy quake shook the ship. Instinctively, the captain turned his head upwards. It took him several seconds to realize that the long black things looming over the ship were legs and not towers. Craning his neck up further, he saw a flash of red underneath a black, wavy crown, followed by another wall of red. After that, his eyes made contact with those belonging to the human, as it stared over the large fatty bulbs that jutted from its chest.

The captain had traveled across the vacuum of space, had seen first hand how massive the universe truly was and how ultimately insignificant all life was in the grand scheme of things. He still hadn't felt as tiny and helpless as he did in this moment...

At first she thought it was just a coin, a quarter specifically. But, if that was all it was, how had it hit her? She quickly gazed towards the sink and saw she had left the window open. It was possible that somebody was hiding over there and had playfully tossed the coin at her cleavage as a joke. But there was really only one person that she could think of doing that, and she was probably at her flower shop right now. And if it had been Valerie, she wouldn't have been sneaky about it in the first place. Subtlety was not a word in Valerie Bradson's vocabulary.

She bent forward, reaching out a hand to pick up the coin (if that, indeed, was what it was), when something tiny buzzed right in front of her vision...

The Fighter ships had been successful in avoiding the massive cleavage (they noted that this human appeared to have larger ones than the specimen original targeted by thee motehrship), but only barely. Because of the sheer size of the human, they were still uncomfortably close to it. Some had flown upwards to avoid the large mountains, and when the body began to lean forward they immediately had to swerve again. One ship suddenly found the wind harshly blowing against it and lost control. The tiny vessel was forced upwards and was quickly swallowed up by the massive vacuum that was one of the nostrils. Hairs, the size of small trees, smashed against the ship, shattering the windshield and shearing off the wings. The hellish ride came to an end, not in a fiery explosion, but a wet one, with slime filling every crevice of the cockpit, shorting out the electrical components and covering the pilot with a thick layer of goop.

The other Fighters that had traveled this way were suddenly faced with the eye of the giant, which turned towards the tiny ships as they passed it. The human recoiled, its body straightening, and suddenly the massive mountains of flesh came roaring back upwards. They collided against the puny ships with such force that, despite their inherit softness, they exploded in small burst of flame. A couple of ships did not hit the flesh directly but instead found themselves between the mountains and were smashed when they came together.

Gnats, Mary-Jean thought, an irrational anger welling up in her instantly.

It was a very well known fact to all that knew her that Mary-Jean Leheron hated bugs. She was not afraid of them, she just truly HATED them with a fiery passion. This extended to all insects and crawling creatures, even the ones that most people had little problem with, like ladybugs and butterflies. It didn't matter, all of them ended in a flattened pulp if they got too close to Mary-Jean. She wouldn't even think twice about. She didn't care how beautiful or how beneficial they may be to the planet at large, if they approached her, they were getting squished. Period. No one really knew the origin of this extreme hatred. Sarah, who had grown up observing such behavior, had once asked Valerie if she had any insight to this bizarre behavior, but the florist had merely shrugged. Mare had always been like that, she'd said, citing instances in college where Mare had gone on a stomping rampage, in complete view of the public, trying to crush some hapless bumblebee that had gotten too close to her. Anytime Val had asked about it, the answer she had merely gotten was bugs were disgusting.

And that feeling of disgust washed over her now, as she focused her eyes to catch the tiny bugs, the strange coin dropped from her consciousness as quickly as it came into it.

“God damn it!” She muttered to herself. “They must have gotten through the damn window.”

Her eyes scanned the air before her, searching for any signs of little dots buzzing around. If it were Valerie the tiny things would probably have a fair chance of escaping, but Mary-Jean's vision was sharper, especially when it came to creepy crawlies to crush.

Faintly, a small dot came into her vision and her right hand instinctively swatted at it.



Many pilots of the Fighter fleet, disoriented from all the confusion, pulled upward to avoid a nosedive straight into the ground. As they ascended, several of them tried to make contact with the Recon Ship they had been assigned to protect. But there was no answer. Finally, after some chatter, it was agreed to relay the situation back to the mothership. However, they did not get the chance, as the hand sliced through the air. It only managed to hit one of the Fighters, effectively wiping it from existence in a mere moment. The rest of the ships found themselves losing all control as the displaced air of the limb's passage ripped through them, causing many to plummet towards the ground.

As soon as she swatted, Mary-Jean saw that there were more. She didn't know if she had actually hit any of them, but she saw their little bodies react to her swing, causing them to retreat downwards. This made her more angry. She did not want any of them flying underneath her skirt and possibly getting into places they shouldn't. Realizing that merely swatting at them wouldn't do the trick, she leaned down and raised both her hands, meaning to clap them together to squish as many of them as she could. It'd get juice all over her hands, but she was beyond caring about that. She wasn't always afraid to her hands a little dirty.

But before she could enact such a move, an itch suddenly manifested within her nostrils. It grew with such incredible speed that the big sneeze happened before she even fully realized the sensation was occurring.

There was, of course, weather back on their home planet. There was rain and thunderstorms, and even floods and tornadoes. But none of those things that they had experienced back home was anything like this. A powerful gust of wind shot their already plummeting ships further down towards the ground, but also launched a storm of water droplets that were the size of large boulders. They were suddenly like ants in a hurricane. Either the ships were hit with a massive drop of saliva, which would immediately rip apart the ship much like a real boulder, or they were hit but flying gobs of mucus which splattered against their vessels, shorting out power and removing all visibility. Some of them, knowing that their ship were lost, ejected.

Far down below, the forgotten Recon Ship was hit with the briefest, but most powerful downpour its riders had ever experienced. The bigger ship was not immediately pulverized by the droplets, but the force of their impact dented its walls, forcing some of the liquid inside, casing sparks for fly of the consoles around them. Mucus coated what was left of the windshield.

The captain cried out for someone to activate the emergency beacon, which would instantly alert the mothership that they were in trouble. Before any of his co-pilots could even begin to see if such a move was possible after the partial flooding of their ship, a huge jolt rocked the entire ship. The captain could actually feel the ship lift off the ground for a brief moment before harshly landing back down. He gazed upward and, through a small gap in the slime covering the windshield, he saw the colossal figure above them with one of its tower like legs raised.

What followed next was darkness.



“Damn it!” Mary-Jean cursed under her breath.

The sneeze had made her lose them. Why did they have to be so damn small? Still, they had been about knee high when she had been about to swat them. If they were still going down towards the ground, perhaps aided by her sneeze, then they were actually in a much better position.

Straightening, Mary-Jean lifted her foot and stamped down with such force that dishes rattled in the cupboards around her. Then, she raised it again and brought it back down.

CRUNCH!

Suddenly, she remembered the strange disc she had seen on the floor.

Lifting her high heel up, revealed nothing. She brought it back up behind her and saw the warped and mangled remains of whatever it had been stuck firmly to the bottom of her shoe. The stomp had been so hard that several bits of the odd thing were now wedged in the treads of her high heel. Sighing in exasperation, she reached out a hand and opened a drawer, pulling out a pen, using that to scrape the broken mess off her shoe. There was no sense in even trying to identify what it had been anymore, it was nothing but fragments now and she honestly found herself not even really caring. Bugs always put her in a sour mood. She just wanted this mess cleaned up so she could close the window and move on with her day.

Once the bottom of her shoe had been cleaned off, she walked to the sink and closed the window before ripping off a piece of paper towel from the roll. Then, she walked back to the broken mess and dropped down onto her hands and knees.

The chairs of the Fighter ships were designed to gently bring them to solid ground so that they could activate their tracking beacons so the mothership could send rescue teams. However, doing so was immediately forgotten, for the tiny pilots could not stand for more than a second as the massive being walked to and fro, its footfalls creating a series of powerful quakes that shook them to the very bone.

Finally, the human came to a stop above them, giving them a small reprieve before it began to lower itself down. The tiny pilots watched, transfixed at something so large. Suddenly, they were faced with the mountains of fatty flesh. They fell upon the pilots, smooshing them with their full weight as they were pressed firmly against the ground. Those that weren't immediately squished, found their helmets shattering, letting in the poisonous air of the planet into their lungs. Or at least it would have let the air into their lungs, if the press of the mountains had allowed that in the first place...

Mary-Jean wiped up both the bits of metal and small traces of saliva and mucus from her sneeze off the floor. Mixed in with all that, she thought she could see small little bugs, meaning she had gotten them after all. When the floor was cleaned, she stood back up and wadded the ball tightly in her fist, squeezing it hard to make sure that whatever could have still been living in it was no longer so. Then, she tossed the wad into the trashcan. After that was done, she reached up and began to readjust the straps of her bra, which had been jostled slight after dropping to the ground and her breasts pressed against the floor. She had already practically mooned her daughter this morning and she didn't need The Girls getting free and saying hello to anyone present (though, as Val would have been quick to point out, it wouldn't have been the first time).

Once the bra was readjusted, she turned and walked out of the kitchen to head to her home office. She had calls to make, perhaps one to a certain florist to see what she was doing later that day...

Valerie by KevinFred342

Just as with the first two teams, the reinforcements had been wiped out. Unlike earlier, however, there were no postmortem movement with any of the bodies, as had been the case previously. But now there was a feeling of tension on the bridgeof the Mothership. They had never encountered something like this before. Had they been found out? How could they have? There was no possible way the humans, with the archaic technology they possessed,had been able to detect their presence near their orbit. And yet, somehow, every ship that had been sent down onto the planet had been demolished and their occupants killed. The objectives, so far, had been remarkably simple: get a human on board the ship so they could study and evaluate them. It should have been accomplished multiple
times over by now. What was delaying them?

The decision to forego the autopsy was made by the Commander shortly after he learned of the destruction of the reinforcements. Ultimately, they were not here to study and observe, but rather conquer. There would be plenty of time for research when the humans submitted to them. As the primitive species had, somehow, proven themselves far more dangerous than originally anticipated, it was time to hit hard. No more Recons. Now they would send in a proper fleet. They would start slowly, a hundred Fighter ships, all sent down after the destroyed teams. They would be avenged and those that might have caused their destruction would be preserved for the science labs for lengthy and thorough study.

The Fighters took formation and soared down into the atmosphere of planet Earth. Once inside, they quickly began targeting all manner of building and structures. The order to fire was given and a barrage of lasers hailed down onto the unsuspecting populace.


It didn't take long for them to realize that nothing was happening. Nor did it take long to realize why.

At first it didn't seem like the buildings were getting any closer despite their high speeds. However, as they slowly approached, the pilots of the Fighters realized that their size was gigantic, vastly dwarfing their puny ships. The previous teams had not managed to reveal this size difference to the rest of the Mothership, a mistake that the Fighters would not make now. A command was immediately given to relay the large size of the structures back to the bridge, and that they would move in, giving more details as they explored. One of the structures stood out among the rest, its exterior surrounded by an abundance of native flora, all of which was vibrantly colorful and aesthetically pleasing, even to the Earth's soon-to-be conquerors. It seemed like a relatively safe place to explore and get a better understanding of the way of things on this planet. So, the fleet came through an opening in a large glass wall, propped open by a large clay pot.

Inside was a jungle. Plants of all shapes, sizes, and colors dotted the interior, all arranged in rows on shelves. It was very apparent that this was far too structured to be anything naturally occurring. Something had done this. The fleet flew through a row of the massive flora, the pilots awed by their vibrancy and beauty. But there was still tension. Their own world was not without its share of carnivorous plants, and, if any of these were of that nature, they'd be able to swallow their entire ships.
And this being an alien planet, who knew what sort of abilities evolution had granted them here.

As if on cue, motion sensors went off and the pilots, most of whom transfixed by the flora, turned to realize that some of the plants had leapt out in front of them, their wide bulbs stretched out to take them. Immediately, the Fighters began to pull away, but for those in the very front, the leaders of the fleet, it was far too late.

Of course, no flowers had actually moved. At least no real ones. The flowers that the front runners of the fleet collided into were printed onto the seat of Valerie
Bradson's blue palazzo pants. Those that were able to avoid the vibrant fake flora were soon destroyed as the vast expanse of her wide rear stretched out behind her as she bent to pick up a display sign that had fallen over. The immense booty only stopped when it struck a potted plant, which dangerously wobbled on the shelf before straightening itself, a fortunate survivor against the constant threat of the florist's backside. Valerie barely even paused. It was a rare that a day went by without at least one pot shattering on the ground. She was so good at cleaning them up that the occurrences scarcely bothered her anymore.


It was because “Val la fluer”, her flowershop for going on five years, was admittedly a little cramped. It was a beautiful and stylish storefront, but Val's collection of flowers, in a manner that was pretty much typical for the woman herself, was almost too much to be accommodated by the space. There was plenty of space for customers to browse, but if you were the person in charge of replenishing stock, cleaning, and doing whatever else, there was not a lot of space for the bending and reaching that such actions usually required.

When the display sign was properly replaced, Valerie straightened and turned to walk back towards the register counter. Her ass bumped the shelf, rattling all the flowers standing on it. The florist smiled down towards her posterior.

“Oh. My God.” She said, slapping her left hand down onto her ass, a loud, sharp smack ringing through the store. “Would you please behave!”

The flowers moved again. Even though the Fighters were the most nimble of ships, able to turn quickly and effortlessly, they still were not fast enough to avoid the great mass of ass as it rotated, causing several wings to be clipped and full outright collisions. One of the Fighters fired one of its plasma missiles. The projectile launched forward towards one of the immense flowers, but, rather than explode, it bounced right off of it and arced back towards the swerving fleet. Fortunately, it did not hit any of the ships, falling towards the distant ground where it finally detonated in a tiny burst.


Just as the ships seemed finally able to navigate around the wide array of flowers, the hand came crashing down. With a deafening boom, it touched down against the big butt, which jostled and rippled heavily under the impact. Those caught in the path of the hand were erased from existence entirely, not even small traces of them being visible on the threads of the pants. The rest of the fleet found themselves caught in a whirlwind of displaced air, which caused many to lose control of their ships, many careening into the ass and thighs or nose diving towards the ground itself.

Only now was some of the fleet able to identify that they were not dealing with carnivorous plants, but rather one of the humans. One that was much, much larger than they had previously indicated. Panicked messages were fired off towards back to the Mothership, filling the bridge with contradicting reports. Some told that the flora was hostile, while others screamed that they were under attack by a giant being. The Commander gave the order that the fleet be allowed to defend themselves, destroying whatever it was that attacked them, and to send back whatever visuals that they could.



Valerie walked back towards the register counter, playing the end of her long ponytail as she went. She took in the flowers, their vibrant colors dancing in her eyes,
their wonderful scents filling her nostrils. Ever since she had been a child she had been fond of flowers, but it wasn't until later in adulthood that her love was cemented. Her adoration of them was not surprising to anyone familiar with her mental state. Flowers started off a mere bulbs, only to grow and blossom into some of mother nature's most beautiful creations. Valerie saw herself in these fragrant flora, having blossomed in her own adulthood into the woman she was now. Everyone admired the deep red appearance of a rose, just as everyone admired the deep curves of a woman. It was just a simple fact of life. Some would literally kill for a shapely form such as the one she currently possessed, and she knew this fact well.

As she rounded the corner, she caught a glance of her reflection in the glass of the front entrance. Smiling towards herself, she bent forward, admiring the full view of her chest that her new top gave. It was a black top, covered with sunflowers, which went into a ruffle pattern down below the breast. She'd seen it at the mall a few days ago and knew she could not live without it. When she had tried it on and seeing that it, miraculously, fit to perfection, she had known it was meant to be.


It wasn't difficult to keep up with the towering figure. Speed was no obstacle for the Fighters. However, when she stopped suddenly, a whole new set of ships found themselves ramming into her wide rear. Weapons fired relentlessly, but nothing seemed to have any effect. The fleet soared upward, flying over a new “field” of sunflowers, trying to find anything that could be used as a weak spot. It wasn't long before some of the tiny vessels made their way before the mountainous bulbs of flesh from the front. One pilot was nearly swallowed alive, his ship flying between the immense cleavage as the human bent forward. As the pilot approached the
sternum, he was able to pick out a soft sound. The familiar sound of a heart beat. Navigating out of the rolling fields of flesh, the pilot relayed this information to the rest of the fleet, which began to congregate around the chest. They were not sure where inside the “mountains” the heart was, but if they were able to penetrate the skin, they'd be able to kill the gigantic creature.


And so they began to open fire as the hands of the human cupped the undersides of the bulbous breasts, bouncing them slightly.


If anyone happened to pass by the front entrance of the Val la fleur at the moment, they would been treated to quite the show. Not that Valerie would have minded. Hell, she would probably gain a new customer out of it. It certainly would not be the first time. It was certainly not lost on her that she herself was a big draw to the store. There had been other flowershops in town before, but they had closed their doors not long after she had opened hers. It was inevitable, of course. She had something that none of the others had: herself.


She lowered her hands, and looked down towards her chest, smiling at the girls as they filled out her new top. As she looked upon the expanse of her cleavage, something caught her eye for a brief moment. A small something danced across the length of her right breast before disappearing in the black background of her top. She squinted her eyes a bit, and thought she could see more little dots buzzing around her chest level, but it was hard to be sure. Her eyes had trouble seeing such small shapes. More than likely they were just gnats. The flowers attracted all manner of insects. It was often why Mary-Jean went a good while between visits to the store. Val, on the other hand, didn't mind them in the slightest. Bees, flies, gnats, even spiders, Valerie was not bothered by their presence and often wouldn't crush them, even if given the chance. Especially not bees, who were vital to the good health of all flowers.

Still...Valerie couldn't help but be amused as the tiny forms flew across her boobs. Did such creatures even know what they were flying around? Were they able to appreciate the difference of their size to her own? Their level on the grand scale of things? Were they able to appreciate her? Like the bee in that goofy animated movie? Maybe in their own primitive bug minds they were. Or maybe they just thought the flowers printed all over their clothes were real, and were simply trying to interact with them. No matter the case, Valerie always found it cute when she saw little life forms buzzing around her.

She began to shake her upper body back and forth, her large chest swaying side to side.

The fleet was so focused on firing at and avoiding collision with the massive body that they didn't notice the giant blue eyes had been staring at them. Nor did they notice the smile that stretched across the lips as she watched them vainly assault her cleavage.


But they did notice when the mounds suddenly began to move.

With each sway, scores of ships were wiped out, either exploding on impact or bouncing off the soft flesh and sent into a tailspin. Some pilots lost control of their
aircrafts, sending them crashing down against the flesh, a couple landing in between the mountains where they were promptly squashed as the skin pressed together. Those that were able to avoid impact and losing control went upward to avoid the heaving bosom. These ships would soon be faced with the bright glare of the white teeth as the smile stretched wider. The teeth then parted and a immense booming sound blared from the wet cavern. The air shot out was strong enough to rip wings off the Fighters, sending the useless hulls crash landing down, most falling back towards the cleavage. The rest only fell for a second before being sucked into the cavernous mouth as its immense owner drew breath.

The Mothership was flooded with visuals from the attack, the reports slowly fading as the number of Fighters quickly diminished. Most these images were completely
meaningless, however, showing nothing but flora. There were still the audio reports from the pilots, but there were almost unintelligible, their message lost in panicked confusion. Still, it was enough to deduce that a large creature had attacked the flight. If there were monsters on the planet, then they would have to send some of their own down to the surface.

They were called “Thrukrols”, and they were fiercest predators back on the home planet. They were almost as big as the Recon Ships, and they were strong, agile, and cunning. Their claws were razor sharp, and they each had a long tail, which was spiked at the end. They often used their tails to inject poison into their prey, allowing them to pacify creatures much larger than themselves. The Thrukrol had been a scourge for many generations, but their numbers had been greatly depleted as technology had advanced, allowing teams of hunters to effectively hunt them down. Still, even in captivity, they proved to be deadly, able to detect weakness in their cages, exploiting them and killing researchers caught off guard. However, like any creature, they could be contained, controlled, and utilized to serve a purpose. Right now, that purpose was to kill.

The coordinates of the lost fleet had been recorded. Two adult specimens of Thrukrol were transported down to the surface of the planet. Immediately, the Thrukrol smelled the delicate aroma of the many gigantic flowers surrounding them. They hissed, distrusting their new surroundings, ready to pounce on anything that crossed paths with them. And it did not take long for something to. A bee, busy traveling from flower to flower, gently buzzed over them. The Thrukrol screeched and both leapt up and snatched the flying creature. Before the bee could even attempt to defend itself with its stinger, the hostile beasts stabbed their tails into it. The trauma of the punctures took the life of the poor bee before the poison could even take affect, its wings stopping, sending it and its killers plummeting downwards. Similar to the felines of Earth, the Thrukrol were capable of surviving great falls, often landing on their feet without trouble. But, it would not have mattered much this time, as they landed on a great wide expanse of red cloth that was incredibly soft. They bounced briefly on the fabric after landing before stopping long enough to rip into their newly captured prey.


They feasted on the carcass for only a moment before a sound above stopped them. Their eyes beheld a great wide expanse of more flowers descending upon them. The Thrukrol, alarmed, hissed and began to hurry out of the way of the murderous flora. In the short time they had, the creatures made impressive progress. Had it been another human, it might have been possible for them to have just barely avoid the lowering mass. However, there was more than enough to fill the seat they stood upon.

The weight pinned the Thrukrol down, pressing them deep into the red fabric. Both the ass and the seat were to soft to outright squish the squirming creatures, but neither could lift their tails or their claws. They clawed, struggled, hissed, screeched, but could not free themselves from under the incredible weight. Slowly, they began to suffocate, unable to draw any breath. Mere moments after arriving onto the planet, two of the most fearsome creatures in the galaxy met their end under the fat bottom of a human florist.



Valerie crossed her legs after taking a seat behind the register and picked up her phone. There was a message from Mary-Jean, asking her what she was up to later that day. Valerie had an open schedule following the closing of the store, and was certainly up to meeting up with her closest friend. She'd also have to check up on Ariel. She hadn't heard from her little sister in a few days.


Just as she was sending a response to Mary-Jean, she heard someone enter the store. She looked up and beheld a man in a white dress shirt and a black bowtie and jacket. His hair was black also, held in place with gel. He maintained eye contact for barely a second before his eyes dropped towards her boobs, but with very noticeable effort he guided them back up.

“Hello there...Ms. Bradson.”

“Hi,” Valerie smiled at the man. “What can I do for you?”

“...uh, well...” The man said after a brief pause, a weird expression coming onto his face. “I guess...well, I guess I was hoping to finally get an answer from you
about the question I posed earlier this week.”

Valerie Bradson blinked at the man.

“Oh...” She said after an awkward moment of silence. “Have we spoken before?”

“Earlier this week, yes.” The man replied, a heavy look of disappointment appearing on his face. “I was here on Tuesday, purchasing some very beautiful flowers for my mother. We talked for a little bit and I asked if you, maybe, would like to go out this weekend?”

Valerie blinked at him again. “Are you sure that was with me...?”

“I'm certain,” The man said, smiling slightly. “You're a very beautiful woman, and I could never forget you even if I tried.”

The busty florist smiled, admittedly a little touched by the kind words. But, more importantly, she saw that this guy was beginning to fidget, clearly deeply taken with her. How interesting...

“Nice of you to say, but I get that I lot,” Valerie said, smiling slyly. “What was your name?”

“Isaac.” The guest said at once. “Isaac Berthold. I'm an engineering scientist.”

“Oh yeah?” The florist replied. “What's that mean?”

“Well, currently it means that I research and develop technology that could have military applications,” Mr. Berthold explained. “But I also try to work on projects that could have benefits for beyond that of the military.”

“Interesting,” Valerie replied, not at all interested. “Well, look, Isaac thanks for asking, but...I'm gonna have to say no. You look like a good guy but...you're
just not really my type.” The man before her almost seemed to deflate entirely with this news.


“I...I see,” He said, audible pain in his voice. “A-Are you sure? We could at least...”


“Yes, I'm sure,” Valerie interrupted. She could see this was going to require a more soothing approach, so she reached out and gently placed a hand over his. He
froze with the contact. “But hey, thanks for compliment earlier.”


Isaac Berthold stared at her for a moment, and in that time Valerie saw something that cemented her feelings towards him. A sort of manic desperation glimmered in his eyes, as if he was willing to say or do anything to change her mind. It wasn't the first time she'd seen this, but something about the way it manifested in this man's eyes disturbed her slightly. It was the sort of an expression of a man who fell into obsession, the kind of man who you eventually called the police on for stalking. But then, he smiled weakly, and the expression faded.

“O-Of course...” He said softly. “You're...you're very welcome.” He stood there for a moment longer. “Oh...I, uh...I supposed I will see you later.”

Without another word, he turned and hurried out of the store.


Ariel by KevinFred342

This was impossible.

Not only had the entire fleet been wiped out, but both Thrukrol had been killed within mere moments of being deployed. There was confusion and indecision in all corners of the bridge. With all the destruction, it wouldn't be long before the fleets would refuse to venture down onto the planet. The last fleet had flooded the bridge with reports of hazardous flora and giant creatures, but these were still vague. Both were not entirely unheard of back on their home planet, and they had conquered both with their technology. The Thrukrol, large predators that they were, almost as big as the Recon Ships, had been their most dangerous threat for
years, but they too had fallen. What even were these giant creatures that had been encountered? So far, all they had seen in videos grabbed were the humans, who seemed to be dominate species on the planet by miles. If there were some massive creature down on the surface was it not attacking the humans? Had they just been unlucky? Or were the humans somehow the giant creatures? This last hypothesis had not even occurred to the Commander until one of his scientists
happened to bring it up. Was that why they had failed to bring the first human girl they had spotted onto the ship? Was the constant failures of the fleets due to a single assumption? More information was needed, but the Commander could not risk sending any more ships down right now.

Instead, the Commander ordered that more Thrukrol be prepped to be sent down onto the surface. Three more specimens would be used, as well as Thrukras, an evolutionary cousin of the Thrukrol. The Thrukra were smaller than the Thrukrol, about half their size and much shorter tails, but they had evolved wings,
making them much more mobile than their siblings, and their poison was deadlier. An aggressive campaign had been launched against the Thrukra back on the home planet to control their numbers, and now they were endangered breed. As such, only one would be sent with the Thrukrol. The Transponder was fired up and a new location was picked to send the monsters, the scientists making sure to select a place far away from where the large fleet of fighters had been sent. But the monsters had to be sent somewhere populated, somewhere they could still cause carnage to the human population if given the chance.

Once one the surface, the Thrukrol, suspicious of their new surroundings, sniffed the air. They winced at the smell, which was unfamiliar to them, further increasing their unease. The monsters hissed softly as they began to slowly began to pace about the foreign environment. Large structures littered the cold ground, some of them emitting strange odors. One of the Thrukrol cautiously approached one of these massive things, and sniffed at it. It only was able to do for a moment before a immensely loud booming sound erupted behind it.

It was only half way turned before it was completely wiped off the face of the Earth.

Ariel Bradson stepped out the Emergency Door of The Rowdy Lantern and into the dank, musty alley next to. Her temper was riled, her hands clenched into fists, the soles of her thick boots clamping down onto the old cement as she stormed out of the bar. The fire alarm attached to the metal door, which Ariel propped open by kicking an old soda can in the jamb. She immediately dug a finger between her ample bosom, extracting the pack of long, slim cigarettes that were always snugly tucked in there. She needed a smoke now before she actually killed someone. Mere moments ago, she had tackled Brian Irving, one of her “managers”, after finding out that he had had sex behind her bar (which she had strenuously cleaned) last night, discovering a used condom. They had struggled for at least a few minutes before Clark Randall, the owner of The Lantern, and Jake Reilly, the cook, were finally able to pull their new bartender off the battered “floor manager”. Her employment at the Lantern was barely two weeks old, and yet it had been marked by various confrontations with the incompetent dickheads in charge, none of whom she had even an ounce of respect for. The tension had now apparently come to a climax today, as this was the first time she had physically assaulted one of them. Once she had finally been forcibly separated from the target of her ire, she had stormed out of the kitchen.

Her anger was so much that her hands trembled as she clawed at her cigarette pack.

The two remaining Thrukrol, as well as the single Thrukra, were blown away by the sheer force of the towering beast's rapid appearance. The sole Thruka immediately took flight, while the other two specimens could only get back to their feet. They had no idea what was going on. The knowledge that something big had appeared was not lost on them, but their primal minds were incapable of fully understanding the situation. Despite scanning the area all around them, their tiny perspectives were unable to process the immense creature above them as another living organism, but rather just another part of massive landscape. As far
as they knew, whatever had coming crashing through was invisible to them.

Eventually, one of the Thrukrol looked up just in time to see something falling from the sky right on top of it. By the time, it realized this, though, there was scarcely anytime to react. The cigarette fell completely straight on top of the alien monster, trapping him inside a new environment of rank tobacco leaves.


The other Thrukrol was far enough away to completely avoid this. It began to turn towards its trapped brethren when another sound stopped it dead in its tracks. A low roar of a beast filled the air. Whatever it was, it was massive, the deafening sound of its guttural utterance shaking the Thrukrols very bones. Frightened, the Thrukrol turned back in an attempt to find out where this immense threat was coming from.

An instance later, it ceased to exist.


The cigarette slipped out of her fingers as she pulled it out of the slim box.

Ariel, her temper already spiked, involuntarily let out an angry scowl, stomping her foot hard enough to send many old, crushed cigarettes from past breaks scattering from the force. Jamming the box back between her tits, she bent down and snatched the cigarette off the dirty ground. The five second rule applied to cigarettes, right? Fuck it. Who cared? It seemed incredibly stupid to worry about germs on what was notoriously called a “cancer stick”. Plus, she had a good immune system, unable to remember the last time she had been genuinely pretty sick beyond a minor cold.

She stuck the cigarette in her mouth and dug into the pocket of her plaid jeans, pulling out her lighter, which almost fell out of fingers too. Fortunately, she managed to reestablish her grip before that could happen. If it had fallen, minor inconvenience as it was, it probably would have been enough for Ariel to kick one of the metal trash cans across the alley.

The lighter was quickly lit and she held its flame under the end of the cigarette, her free hand cupped around it to protect it from the wind.



The Thrukrol didn't know where it was. It had felt the violent movement but remained trapped in its smelly prison. But what it did know was that fire was coming for it. It saw the smoke, could feel the heat, could see the light behind it as the flames engulfed the dry foliage around it. With nowhere else to go but forward, the beast crawled ahead, but it almost didn't even have to. Immediately, it felt its body being pulled forward by an incredible rush of air. The packed leaves prevented it from being sucked in too far, however, the flames slowly catching up to it. Panicked, the Thrukrol clawed frantically, desperately trying to keep ahead of the heat.

Ariel inhaled a deep drag before blowing a large puff of smoke out of her mouth.


A sense of calm quickly began to wash over her, her anger fading from a roaring fire to the low crackle of a campfire. Rationality soon took its place and she found herself actually a little worried. Not for Brian's sake, of course, that fat bastard had deserved every blow from her fists without question and she would happily savor and relive the beating in her memory for the rest of her goddamn life. However, there would be consequences, and a part of her did regret losing her temper. Jail was a real possibility, assault and battery charges, and all that mess. It wouldn't be the first time she had spent some time in a cell, unfortunately, a fact that she was less than proud of. In her teenage years, she had been far more rebellious, and had run in with the cops on several occasions. Now in her late twenties, she had mellowed out considerably, having realized that spending time in jail was not really a good way to spend her youth. Still, if spending some time in the slammer was the price for teaching that smug dickhead Brian a lesson...well, there were worse reasons to be locked up. Also, she knew she wouldn't be there long, but....

It would mean that Valerie would have to get involved. Her older sister knew people. A lot of people. Some of them were pretty influential people. It was entirely possible that Ariel would never see the inside of a cell over something small like this, and if she did, it would only be for a night. But at the end of it all she'd have to stand and listen to Val deliver another annoyed lecture about having to clean up yet another of her 'little sister's messes. And a part of Ariel wasn't sure she could stomach that. She loved her older sister, she truly did, she also harbored deep resentment. Everyone expected the worst of Ariel Bradson. She was the one who'd been to jail. She was the one who was violent. She was a wanna be thug who didn't respect authority. She drank and smoked and swore at people. She was a “bad person”, a disrespectful punk. Most of this was either false or grossly exaggerated. Yes, she had made mistakes, yes, she wasn't always the most “ladylike” of gals, but she had grown so much and was working so hard to make her way in this world. But no one noticed it.

All they noticed was Valerie.

Valerie was the college graduate (Ariel had dropped out). Valerie owned a successful business. Valerie had never been to prison and didn't have a reputation for punching people she didn't like. Valerie wasn't some punk, but rather charismatic and friendly. Finally, to top it all off, Valerie was the “hot one”. True, Valerie had a bit of an ego, but that was easy to overlook. After all, a little pride in a person wasn't a bad thing, right? But Ariel knew her sister better than anyone, perhaps better than even Mary-Jean Leheron. It wasn't that Valerie didn't break the rules, the rules just had a funny way of not applying to her. She also just never got caught. Her boyfriends did her homework for her, they offered her money and paid her bills. Valerie Bradson didn't need to get physical to get back at someone who wronged her. She had connections. There was always another person to take care of that for her, and in ways that would make a blow to the face look like a walk in the park by comparison. Ariel at least felt that she had a code of honor for herself. She would bloody someone's nose if they wronged her. Valerie had the means to ruin someone, financially or through reputation, if she wanted to.


Bitterness beginning to flood back into her, Ariel took another drag on her cigarette.

Though it crawled as fast as it could, the flames touched the back of the Thrukrol's long tail. The pain tore into its mind, halting the beast as it tried to wrench its tail out of the flames. The cramped space meant there was hardly any room to move, and the fire quickly ate up the dried leaves and quickly enveloped the Thrukrol, which began to screech in loud wails of pain.

The corpse was eventually encased in a cocoon of ash, which was flicked deftly flicked off the tip of the cigarette, sending it fluttering down towards the ground.

Meanwhile, the Thrukra was busy. Unlike its cousins, it had the vantage point of the sky, allowing it to see the towering punk rock chick as a living thing rather than just some extension of the landscape. It had spent this time fruitlessly attempting to sting the massive human. Its skin however was remarkable resilient, especially around the feet, which seemed impossible to penetrate. The legs were equally unsuccessful. Though the stinger was able to pierce the “flesh”, injecting its poisons seemed to do absolutely nothing. With no other means of attack, the Thrukra continued, eventually making its way up to the belly, a small amount of actual flesh exposed under the hem of the cropped top. A perfect spot to try its sting yet again. But as the tiny monster approached, the belly responded with a deep, low rumble that froze it in mid hover. It might have continued, but then one of the hands was raised, scaring off the lowly beast as busily rubbed the belly.

The Thrukra continued upwards before finally being faced with two immense mounds of flesh. A wide valley of exposed skin to inject! But, as it began to approach, a suddenly torrent of smoke was suddenly blown over it, surrounding the tiny creature. The cloud blew into its eyes, effectively blinding it. It was forced to inhale the mass amount of smoke, its toxic contents filling its lungs. Its breath cut off, the Thrukra began to plummet from the sky. Dazed, but realizing its situation, the alien predator buzzed its wings in attempt to stop the fall, causing it to aimlessly fly in the air, eventually colliding back into the belly again. Its limp body almost fell into the narrow gap between the flesh and jeans, but managed to latch its legs onto the hem and pull its weak body atop it. The belly growled again, the sound startling the tiny lifeform. It was no longer concerned with stinging, it simply wanted to escape. The collision had hurt it, one of its wings now ached painfully. It began to crawl along the hem in an attempt to escape the deep, intimidating roars of the belly.

Eventually, it made its way around to the opposite end, the wide top shelf of the rear stick far out below. The Thruka struggled to breath, the toxic smoke still inside it, its vision continuously fading and restoring in a dizzying cycle. The pain in its wing was beginning to subside, however, and the prospect of flight slowly began to seem possible again. So, the Thrukra attempted to take flight, but within seconds a shot pain ripped through its wing and it fell again. It rolled along the long slope of
the shelf that was the ass before finally beginning to fall down in entire length. Halfway down, the tiny predator, instinctively knowing that it was life or death, buzzed its wings, ignoring the pain, halting its descent, hovering motionless in the air.


The belly rumbled again in the distance. This time, it was followed by something that was not the guttural roar of a larger predator, but rather a booming sound. It was like the thunder of a particularly powerful storm following the strike of a nearby bolt of lightning. Alarmed, the Thrukra began to soar away from the sound, its pain quickly forgotten. But as it fled, it began to realize that it was suddenly struggling to catch its breath, and suddenly found its vision fading again. The Thrukra plummeted out of the sky and landed with a heavy thud on the ground, the delicate bones it its wings snapping.

It lay there one the ground, writhing, dying. When something landed near it, the Thrukra was in no state of mind to take any notice, nor did it realize the shadow that loomed over it. Of course, it didn't matter. Just like the rest, it would soon cease to exist.


Ariel dropped her boot down onto the stub of the cigarette and ground into the concrete, rubbing her stomach as she did. Jake had offered her some food last night before she left and, against her better judgment, she had taken it home with no real intention of eating it. She should have just thrown it away, but, for some reason, she had not. Perhaps it was because a part of her remembered she didn't have anything to eat at home. It had been almost a week since she'd gone to the grocery store. So, this morning, with scarcely anything to eat, she'd given in and eaten Jake's offering, of course checking it to make sure it was actually fully cooked before consuming it. It had been incredibly bland and unenjoyable, and her stomach sure didn't seem to like having to process it, but at least she hadn't come down with food poisoning.

Finally, she walked back into The Rowdy Lantern, where she found Jake and Clark talking. They both entered an awkward silence when Ariel reentered the kitchen. Brian had been sent home, she would come to find out. Clark made a halfhearted attempt to discipline her for what she had done to his “floor manager” but, other than that, wasn't prepared to pursue the incident any further. Ariel felt her spirits suddenly soar. Not only had she dispensed her own personal brand of justice, but she wouldn't have to worry about spending the night in jail for it. Maybe today would be a good day after all!

After half listening to whatever else Clark had to say, she turned and headed back towards the bar. As she went, she punched Jake hard in the arm, telling him that his cooking sucked before exiting the kitchen.

Natalie by KevinFred342

It was approaching eleven thirty when Natalie Veronica finally opened her eyes. As a successful video game streamer on Twitch, as well as a long time late sleeper, this was normal for her. Years ago, in what felt like a life time ago, she had been a model, and a damn good one at that. Her ex-agent had, in fact, told her that had she kept going in that field there was a good chance she would have ended up dominating it. Young, tall, beautiful, shapely, naturally photogenic, and with breathtaking red hair to boot, she had all the makings of an up and coming supermodel. She didn't even require a stage name, as her true one was sexy on its own! But the chaotic schedule, that tended to change in a minute's notice, packing multiple shoes just to run from place to place, constantly in hair and make up for hours and, worst of all, having to wake up at five in the morning. While she enjoyed shows and shoots themselves, it was not her passion. Her true love, which had, until recent years, been a relative secret.

Having always been pretty and charismatic, Natalie was destined to the be one of the popular girls among her peers, even going back to her early school years. As such, she often heard about what the cool thing was among the others, and a topic that often came up, especially around the boys, were new video games. Fortune smiled on the curious young girl, as her family had come into possession of an NES a few years prior, a relic of an older cousin who had “outgrown” it. The device had sat in a box in the garage, only rediscovered in preparation for a yard sale. Discovering it, Natalie immediately begged her parents to let her have the old NES. This was a surprising request from a girl who had only played with dolls, but, they relented and her father plugged the machine into the living room TV for her to play while the yard sale went on. At his recommendation, the first game she played was the Super Marios Bros/Duck Hunt combo cartridge. It was a day that changed her life. She spent the rest of the day blasting ducks and jumping across gaps and searching castles, only stopping when her annoyed mother unplugged the machine and scolded daughter it was past bedtime. She still possessed the original cartridge, which spent most of its time in its own little display box in her office; a monument to what started her down her path.

Natalie rolled out of bed, her hair frizzy and her mouth dry. Her attire was simply a pair of blue yoga pants, a cropped low cut red cardigan, and a thong. Her unrestrained breasts jostled and bounced as she stumbled from her bedroom and into the bathroom to brush her teeth for the first time out of several today. Then she would shower, fix her hair, and lazily redress in her sleep clothes. Normally on a Friday, she streamed a more casual game earlier in the day and then stream a more competitive or popular game in the evening. However, this was the first Friday of the month, which meant there would only be one stream this day, as the monthly Game Night with her friends would be tonight! She went into her office, booted up her PC, and began the Prestream, which alerted her viewers to her coming online while offering a countdown to when the actual stream would start. While that went, she went to quickly make herself some breakfast.

The fleet high above Earth were at a standstill. No new commands had come from the Mothership. Pilots sat in their ships, waiting. On the bridge, tension had gone up considerably. Their squad of monsters had, like all the others sent down, had been destroyed within minutes of them arriving. It was now incredibly clear that nothing else could be deployed until more information was gathered about the planet. But, how was more information to be gathered without further deployment? The scientists had already been able to gather live video by hacking into the computer systems of the humans. It had not been hard. However, their language not understood, these visuals offered nothing that could elucidate the mystery of what was destroying their ships and killing their beasts so quickly. It seemed as if the humans weren't even aware that there had been any invasion at all. This seemed to confirm the working theory that perhaps the humans were actually of much larger size. But, still, until they had concrete confirmation, not much else could be done. Eventually, discussions of sending exploration drones surfaced. These drones had not seen much use since space travel had long been perfected. The weaponry and reliability of their Fighters and Recon ships had allowed them to explore planets first hand without, until now, fear of encountering hostile lifeforms. Only now, on this stubborn planet, had this approach failed. And so, the scientists began to prep a few of these robots for deployment.

As this was happening, however, some of the awaiting fleet grew restless. The prospect of conquering a strange planet, ripe with fresh resources, was an exciting one, and waiting around for Command to send direction was taking its toll. After almost two Earth hours of waiting, a Recon ship left the fleet and headed down towards the planet, shutting off its radios to avoid reprimanding from the Bridge. The team aboard the ship would be hailed as heroes when they survived where the rest had failed and brought info that would help the fleet adapt their plans to lead to successful conquering of the planet. The Commander was immediately informed of the rogue ship and, despite his anger at the disobedience, ordered that the drones be ordered to follow the ship once prepared. If the team was going to disobey orders, at least it would be informative.

The Recon ship entered the same general area that the other teams had gone, but choosing a different location to explore. As they guided their ship towards a large structure, the motion sensor picked up something, but before they could even start to look for whatever caused the alert, it struck them. A heavy thud rocked the ship, causing the pilot to lose control. The Recon made it through an opening in the massive structure, only to face yet another obstacle. The pilot was able to regain enough control to straighten the ship but by the time he saw what was ahead and reflexively tried to pull up to fly over, it was far too late. The team ran straight into the obstacle, but, rather than explode, the ship merely bounced off it, sending it into a spinning dive down below. Eventually, the vessel come to a jolting halt as it landed heavily. After a few moments, the dazed crew realized that the nose of the ship was still pointed up, the disc craft somehow still pointed up. The captain asked for a diagnostic scan to be run to assess damages, but before that could be done, the motion sensor went off again, though this time, they were able to see what approached them. In fact, it quickly became the only thing they could see...

Natalie Veronica hurried back towards her office, a bowl of cereal in one hand and a glass of orange juice in the other. She was already taking too long to get back, and she didn't want the prestream to end and her audience be welcomed by an empty chair. Fortunately, her microphone was off, so the audience wouldn't hear her scramble into position. Her computer screen told her she only had fifteen seconds before the stream started. Quickly, she placed her food and drink down, ran her fingers through her hair once more (there was no time to hunt a mirror), and adjusted the hem of her top. As she looked down at her chest, she suddenly remembered that she wasn't wearing a bra. Well...that wasn't too bad. She'd just have to tone the excitement down, lest the girls decide to peek out and say hello. If that happened, her partnership on Twitch could potentially be in jeopardy. She'd, as much as she was ashamed to admit, have to hope for the company's longstanding reputation of favoring female streamers to save her ass in that event. With everything more or less in position, she sat down with only three seconds to spare.

She realized something was off the moment she landed in the seat. A lump or some other sensation was felt down there. Her mind focused on the starting stream, she instinctively raised herself back up and plopped back down to readjust herself. However, this failed spectacularly. She immediately realized that there was not some lump in the seat. Something had been lying there, something small. And now, whatever it was, she was not only sitting on it, the object was caught between the cheeks of her butt as neat as you please.

Her eyes began to glance down, stopping in the middle of putting her headphones on. However, the prestream ended, it's music gently fading out. Suddenly, she was live, and for a single instance her viewers were greeted to Natalie looking downward, headphones in hand. Realizing that she was on, the redhead quickly put on her headset.

“Oh! Uh, um, good morning, everyone!” She said, flustered. Immediately, she beamed brightly towards her webcam. Just smile through it, she thought to herself. Experience had long taught the power of a smile, and her pearly whites had often helped her through awkward moments. “Welcome to this Friday morning stream! Hope everyone is excited for the weekend! I see there's already a few familiar faces in the chat! Good to see you all here! I see a mod's come in as well, thanks for being here as well!”

As she spoke, she noticeably squirmed a little bit in her chair...

Darkness enveloped the Recon ship, which was was squeezed in both directions. The crew knew they were in the grip of something. The unmistakable sound of a voice, speaking some alien language, was heard up above, muffled. Had they been eaten? Swallowed up by some predator in mere seconds? The Captain ordered for the weapons to fire to see if they could blast their way out of the beast's stomach. Unfortunately, the weapon systems were damaged beyond repair.

The cockpit was suddenly rocked back and forth, tossing the crew to and fro.

Squirming wasn't helping. It was indeed making it worse, pushing the...whatever it was, further in. Natalie's mind was racing. How in God's name had this happened? Something like this had never happened to her before. Why now? And why during a stream of all times!?

“Uh, so anyway!” Natalie said, still beaming brightly, clapping her hands together to look excited. “As you all know, we take it a little easy Friday mornings, so we'll start off with a little “Just Chatting”, while later we'll be playing a little Stardew Valley and see if we can't finish off the last bit of quests to get the Community Center up and running, and...”

Her eyes caught a glimpse of the chat. The comment, “Can't hear you”, almost entirely filled the entire line. Damn! The microphone! Once again flustered, she quickly reached forward and switched the device on.

“Whoops! S-Sorry about that!” She said, beaming a little more. A quick glance at herself in her webcam's feed and she saw her flawless teeth practically sparkling in a gorgeous smile, bringing back some much needed confidence. “It would probably help if you could hear me! Sorry, my head is just up my butt this morning!”

Her smile faltered for a moment as she realized the poor choice of words, but forced herself to carry on, repeating what she had said when the mic was off. However, in the back of her mind, she was frantically thinking of how to remedy her embarrassing situation in the most discrete way possible. The stream had just started and she didn't want to immediately interrupt it, especially now after making herself look extremely unprepared.

Without taking her eyes off the camera, she tried to adjust herself in a more casual looking position, leaning against one of the arm rests of her chair, trying to lift her one of her legs up to raise her butt off the chair, hoping whatever was stuck would fall out. It did not. Still, she kept her body in that position, not wanting to noticeably look uncomfortable. The last thing she wanted was people asking what was wrong right now. She just needed to play it cool. But, what could she do? It wasn't as if she could reach down and pick the thing out of her ass on camera. That would certainly be unflattering.

The drones were finally ready and quickly deployed. The small, nimble robots, even smaller than the Fighters, made their way down towards the surface of the planet, following the exact course that the rogue Recon craft had gone. On the bridge, the Commander watched the feed supplied by the drone's cameras. The bridge watched as the robots entered a large structure and saw a red furred human seated. As the drones approached, their theory of the size of the humans was immediately proven. This appeared to be another female specimen, notably because of the fatty bulbous tissue on its upper body, same with the earlier one they had tried to bring aboard the ship. This large mounds of flesh took on the appearance of a landscape as the drones soared over them, the entire bridge watching in awe.

Then something happened.

A movement suddenly surged onto the feed. One of the feeds was immediately lost in darkness. Had the drone been destroyed. The scientists confirmed that the robot was still operational, but somehow its camera had gone dark. Then, some light briefly appeared before the feed went black again. This time it was confirmed that the drone had been destroyed. Another feed showed its drone soaring upwards in an erratic path. It passed walls of flesh before finally turning. A large wall of vibrant blue, with a dark center, suddenly filled the screen for a moment before abruptly the feed was lost. Again, the drone was confirmed destroyed. The last feed, in contrast to the other two, showed nothing but what appeared to be white light. The drone was still active and seemed to be struggling to straighten itself. The bridge watched, transfixed by what was happening, a combined feeling of awe and terror on the faces of all present.

With her leg beginning to hurt from leaning up on it, Natalie raised herself up, centering her butt, before sitting back down again. Her large chest heaved, and immediately she felt one of the girls dangerously bounce upward. Her hand instinctively reached up to pull the hem of her cardigan up. The palm unintentionally swatted one of the tiny drones, dragging it along as her hand cupped her breast to avoid her nipple from making an appearance before the fingers tugged the fabric up. She maintained eye contact with the stream, and had, at least in her opinion, played the movement off well, making it look as casual as possible. But she was still in torture, as whatever she had sat on was still stuck.

“I've been doing really well,” Natalie was saying, responding to a question in chat. “Tonight is Game Night with my friends! So I'm super excited about that! Obviously that means there won't be another stream tonight. Sorry, guys, but Game Night's a tradition! And I can't...”

She stopped and caught sight of something buzzing in front of her eye. It looked like a gnat or something. Instinctively, she reached up and grabbed at it, squeezing her hand as the small dot disappeared in her fist. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that she had left the window of her office open. She had an idea.

“Ew, a bug just flew up in my face.” She said, wiping her hands together. “I'm gonna go close the window real quick. Be right back!”

Instantly she brought up her “Away” overlay, shut off her microphone, stood up, and brought her hands behind onto her buttcheeks with a soft, fleshy smack. She flexed her fingers, pulling the cheeks apart, and the object finally fell out. She began to turn towards the chair, her large rear end bumping her microphone clear off her desk. An annoyed sigh escaping her, she reached down and replaced the mic before turning her attention to what she had sat on. Lying on the seat was what looked like a quarter at first, but it clearly wasn't. It was just a tad too thick to be a coin. Confused, Natalie reached down, her butt again brush up against the mic, and picked up.

The crew aboard the Recon craft were already beyond dazed. They had been thrown all around the cabin without a single idea of what was happening to them. But now, light had returned, and they were blinded by it along with still being dazed. There was hardly a moment to adjust to the sudden escape from darkness as the ship was once again rocked, tossing its hapless crew about.

Natalie brought the small disc up to her curious eyes. It was a bit dented, but it looked...kinda like a spaceship. Was it hers? Possibly. She had a lot of collectibles and trinkets in her office. But...she didn't remember one that was literally just a space ship. Of course, that didn't mean anything. It wouldn't be the first time that her memory had failed her miserably. Natalie Veronica could remember button combinations for almost all the Mortal Kombat games, going as far back as MK 2 on the SNES, but she could barely remember what she had done yesterday. There wasn't a lot of time to think about it anyway. She had a stream to perform. So, she crossed the room, placed it on a shelf with some collectibles to deal with later.

Those aboard the Recon ship watched as the massive human walked back across the room. With the ship finally stabilized, they had a moment to assess damages. The diagnostics determined several major failures, including, tragically, engines and communication. They ship could not fly, nor could it contact the bridge. All that could be done was initiate the emergency beacon and hope that rescue would come for them. But with how dangerous the planet was...it seemed doubtful, to say the least.

With her embarrassing situation finally resolved, Natalie made her way back towards the computer, halfway seated before remembering she hadn't closed the window. When that was done, she brushed off the seat of her chair to make sure there were no surprises before sitting her round ass back down again. When she was comfortable, she reached for her bowl and scooped out a bite of her cereal.

Back aboard the bridge, they watched as the unmistakable view of a large, open watering maw completely over took the feed. The visuals were then nothing but darkness and blurs as deafening chewing noises began to erupt from the speakers. The sound was so intense that within moments most of the sound system aboard the bridge shorted out, unable to process the decibels of the recording. In the end, it didn't matter. The feed was quickly nothing but utter darkness. What few speakers did continue to function, albeit barely, broadcast the sound of churning, gurgling stomach stomach amidst the static.

Natalie gulped down another bite of her cereal, took a swig of her orange juice, before finally restarting the stream, making sure to turn on the microphone this time.

“Sorry about that,” She said, again beaming at her audience. “I really had to push hard to get the window to close, it was stuck! Um, anyway! What's up with all of you? Anyone have any fun plans?”

Despite the early hiccups, it turned out to be another good stream for Natalie Veronica. A good bit of Cheers, a dozen or so subscriptions and follows, and even a couple of Hype Trains during it all. By the time it was all said and done, it was past three PM. Time for a late lunch and to relax for a little bit. She would have to call some of her friends to confirm that they were coming over tonight for Game Night! Excited for a fun night, Natalie practically skipped from her office as she took her breakfast dishes to the kitchen.

The strange spaceship thing she had sat on was long forgotten.

Clarissa by KevinFred342

The standstill on the bridge continued, with some of those there suggesting that the planet was lost. Too many teams had been destroyed and there was no way they would be able to conquer a planet whose inhabitants were much larger than themselves. However, others argued that planets teeming with life were far and few in between, and if they hoped to expand their influence and gain more resources for their own home, they'd have to find a way. The humans were still largely unaware of their presence, giving them that advantage. The mission could still be accomplished, but their approach would have to change. Initially, there had been discussion of sending in operatives disguised as humans, utilizing a sort of cloaking technology that, instead of rending them invisible, would change their outward appearance to the humans. However, now that they knew of the immense size difference, this had been abandoned. They would need a new method of subterfuge. One scientist offered a bold suggestion; perhaps they could take control of one of the humans? If they could get inside one of the human's brains and implant a chip, they might be able to puppeteer it from the bridge. Such technology had been in the works as part of their ongoing effort to control the savage Thrukrol. The idea was interesting, but after yet another team and several drones had been destroyed within moments, no one was willing to go down and attempt the mission.

Indeed, several more drones had been sent after the rebellious team had deployed themselves. All of them had been destroyed within seconds of encountering one of the humans. The monitors of the bridge were filled with images of immense cleavages, large round butts, the soles of countless shoes, swatting hands, long flowing tufts of fur, and even the dark interiors of mouths and noses. So far, every single specimen they had encountered had been a female. Where they the dominate gender on this planet?

But, among all this destruction, a vital piece of information had come in. A potential candidate for their subterfuge goals. Even better, it was not one of the humans themselves, but rather a creature that appeared to live with one. The creature was a large, fuzzy brown specimen that appeared to be largely sedentary, hardly moving much at all. They would have thought it was sleeping was it not for its eyes being wide open. Still, their own home planet had its fair share of lethargic animals (some of whom hibernated for long periods of time, especially in seasons when Thrukrol were most active). This non-violent beast would be a perfect test subject. If they could implant chips into it, perhaps, with some great care, they could do so with one of the humans.

A small ship, about the size of a Fighter, of two brave scientists were deployed. As they left the fleet, a few Fighters, of their own initiative, decided to join them, ignoring the command of the Mothership. They were able to enter the atmosphere and reach their destination and target with ease. The Fighters circled around the brown creature, as the scientists disembarked and carefully began to navigate its form. Immediately, they began to suspect something was amiss, even more so when they couldn't find an orifice to implant their tech through.

They were still attempting to solve this puzzle when she arrived, taking them by surprise.

If the circumstances in her life had been a little different, Clarissa Fullerton would have owned a service animal. A little dog or kitty to carry with her to help her face our big and intimidating world, which was often cruel to gentle souls like her. But such things were well out of the budget of her family, at least when she had been younger. Fortunately, a much cheaper alternative had proven to be just as effective.

Her parents first two attempts at a family had ended in tragedy, each delivery never making it out of the hospital. Fate was merciful, however, and the third child, Clarissa, survived. But the scars of loss ran deep, and her parents sheltered their daughter, holding onto her as if death lurked in the shadows waiting for an opportunity to snatch her away. Clarissa did not attend elementary school, instead being homeschooled by her mother, never leaving the safety of home unaccompanied by her parents. This instilled a implicit fear in the young girl of the larger world, making her anxious whenever stepping out the front door. As she had no real friends at the times, the only ones she could turn to, aside from her mother and father, were her stuffed animals that filled her bedroom. Most of these old toys were now gone or in a box in the attic. But one still remained, her personal favorite...a brown teddy bear with a red bow tie that she affectionately referred to as “Mr. Snuggles”. Mr. Snuggles became her travel companion, accompanying her wherever she went. The anxiety that often plagued her slowly began to melt when she held her best friend close.

It wasn't until middle school that Clarissa's homeschooling finally ended. Her maternal grandmother, Doris, the tough proprietor of the local bakery, forcefully insisted that her granddaughter attend a public school. Her parents had initially refused, but when Doris pointed out that their child had not one friend that wasn't stuffed with cotton, they began to relent. The thought of being away from home for so long every day was terrifying to Clarissa and, when the fall came and it was finally time to board the school bus, she took Mr. Snuggles with her. Had she been a boy, carrying a stuffed animal around would have been a recipe for constant teasing and bullying, but the young girl gave such an aura of sweet innocence that very few had the heart to do so, and those that did were quickly shut down. Still, Clarissa found herself hating her new environment and on a few occasions had to be sent home early for anxiety attacks. But it would be during these years that she would meet her first true friend, Sarah Leheron. Through Sarah, Clarissa would meet other people around school. She would also meet her mother, Mary-Jean, and Valerie Bradson, whom intimidated Clarissa with her excessive personality. Through gentle pushes out of her comfort zone (or less gentle when Valerie was involved) Clarissa began to slowly peek out of her metaphorical shell, and ol' Mr. Snuggles accompanied her less and less. Still, the worn and cherished bear was something that Clarissa could never part with, and to this day he could be found sitting patiently atop her bed, waiting for his owner to come home.

Most weekdays Clarissa would spend her time at her grandmother's bakery, where she worked baking cakes, breads, and all manner of goods. Today, however, she had off, which was great as it was the first of the month, meaning she'd spend this particular Friday evening with her friends at Natalie's apartment. The only problem was that, until tonight, there wasn't really much to do but sit around in her room.

She walked towards her bed and began to sat down when she looked at Mr. Snuggles, sitting vigilantly at his usual spot propped up against the pillows. Though it had been years since she stopped carrying him around it still warmed her heart whenever she saw her old friend, looking as sharp as ever with his cute red little bow tie. Smiling, Clarissa reached over and picked him up before finally sitting down on the bed, her rear landing directly on top of a small alien vessel which disintegrated into pieces under her weight.

Both of the scientists had been at the top of the brown creature's head, both at either ear to try and find the opening to implant their tech. Before either of them could even think to jump off, the human's hands clutched the creature and lifted it with surprising ease, as if the being was made of air. The movement shook the scientists free from their position and one rolled down onto the nose of the beast while the other managed to grab hold of a red fabric that seemed to be tied around its neck. The first scientist, sitting atop the nose, glanced down to see if he could see his companion, but his gaze was diverted when he saw movement above him. The massive face of the human stared down at him, causing him to freeze. Then, the face began to lower, the mouth coming down directly on top of him, the lips puckering. The soft pink flesh pressed him against the brown fur of the brown animal. The air being squeezed out of him, the scientists kicked and squirmed to free himself, but couldn't. He could hear his helmet cracking under the pressure and knew it was only a matter of time before it would give. Even through his suit he could feet the warm breath of the human, a strange but sweet smell permeating into his helmet (chocolate was, of course, unknown to him).

When the lips finally rose, the scientist went with them, stuck to the top one. He watched with horror as the brown creature was now incredibly far below him. Falling now would certainly be a death sentence. But just as that thought went through his mind, the tongue poked out and lapped across the lips. A small wave of saliva splattered across the helmet, obscuring his vision completely as he felt his body stick to the slimy mass which dragged him inside the cavernous mouth. Suddenly, he was trapped in a raging current, and he did not know how to swim. Liquid slowly seeped through the tiny cracks of his helmet and he could feel his head becoming lighter as the poisonous air came in with it. The current forcefully pulled towards the back of the cave and he was suddenly pulled downward into a narrow slimy writhing tunnel with the warm fluid. Whatever trace amounts of light had been in the mouth did not follow him. As he slid down, he fumbled with the buttons on his suit to turn on its lights, finally managing to do so at the end of the descent.

He was dropped into an even larger cavern, this one far more dank and writhing than the mouth. There was no question about where he was now. He had been eaten, he was trapped deep within the belly of the human. It was a matter of time now. Already he could feel the heat of the acids working against his suit. He had no weapons, nothing to try and cut his way out. His helmet cracked and popped and slowly more liquid began to drain in. A searing pain shot into him as the warm “water” touched his skin and he began to shriek. The lights of his suit went out as the electrical wiring shorted out and his flailing body began to slow as it weakened. He bobbed in the water for a moment before his suit filled with the acid, and then began to sink into the thick, churning sea.

A moment later, there was a small explosion as the air tank on the back of the suit exploded.

Just as she placed Mr. Snuggles into her lap, a rumble gurgled deep within her belly. Clarissa placed a hand on her stomach just as a small belch suddenly leapt out of her throat.

“Whoops!” She muttered to herself. “Excuse me...”

She turned her attention back to her little friend, smiling down at him, her heart melting once again. After a moment, she lifted the teddy bear up again...

The second scientist held onto the red fabric with all of his might as the creature was lifted again. When there was a pause, he looked up and was greeted with his vision filled up beyond capacity with the fleshy mountains at chest level. Without warning, these colossal mounds bore down on him, squeezing against the poor tiny alien with all their mighty form. The flesh was too soft to squish the scientist, but it pinned him hard against the brown fur of the smaller creature. The upper body of the human began to sway side to side, its heavy bosom jostling with its movement, further smothering the tiny scientist, whose helmet began to crack.

Desperate, the scientist clutched handfuls of brown fur and tugged with all his might to free himself from underneath the heavy flesh. He was able to pull himself up slowly, and eventually managed to roll out atop the heaving bosom, his hands scrambling to grab onto the flesh to keep himself from falling between the mountains.

Clarissa released Mr. Snuggles from her big hug and smiled at him again for a moment before replacing him to his usual spot. She was about to stand up when she happened to glance down at her chest. A small dot was moving across her right breast. An ant maybe? She raised a hand and gently picked up the tiny thing and carefully placed it in her left hand.

The scientist, now sitting in a fast field of flesh, stared up at the human, who stared back at him. He could recognize no emotion in the face, no clue as to what was going on through the mind of his immense captor. There was nothing that could be done. The ship was lost. His partner was missing. He had no way of communicating with the Mothership.


He was entirely at the mercy of the human female.

Clarissa looked at the small bug in her hand for a moment before standing up and walking towards the window of her bedroom, sliding it up. Then, she raised the hand that held the bug up to her mouth and blew it off her skin and out the window. Half of her expected it to fly but, before she lost sight of its tiny body, she could only see it plummeting towards the ground. She winced, hoping it would be okay. Bugs had tough exoskeletons or something, right? They could survive a fall like that with no problem...right? She closed the window and began to turn when her cellphone began to ring. Her spirits lifted when she saw the caller ID.

“Hi Natalie!” She answered happily.

“Hi Claire!” Natalie Veronica replied.

“What's going on?”

“I was just calling to make sure that you were still on for tonight at my place!”

“Of course! I would never miss it!”

“Great!”

“Do you know if Neil and Sarah are coming?”

“I dunno!” Natalie replied. “You were the first one I called. I was gonna call Sarah next, then Ariel. And Megan, of course!”

Clarissa's smile faltered a little when she heard that name. As with most everyone else in the group of friends, she wasn't particularly fond of Megan Brown, Natalie's supposed best friend. Megan was sometimes mean, and wasn't afraid to snap at Clarissa if she found her annoying. One October, Clarissa had found somehow been talked into going into a haunted house theme park, something she had never wanted to do before and probably never would. All the scary actors and set pieces frightened her nearly to tears, and Megan, in exasperation, had called her a baby. Fortunately, this little spite caught Ariel Bradson's ear, and Megan Brown quickly learned not to pick on Clarissa or anyone else in her presence. If Ariel was going to attend Game Night, then things might be okay...

“Sounds fun.” Clarissa said, not wanting to show her dislike of Natalie's friend.

“Of course it does!” Natalie said cheerfully. “It will be! So, see you tonight?”

“Yep!”

“Great!” Natalie paused. “But...uhm, hey Claire?”

“Yeah?”

“Any chance you could bring some of your famous cookies? Pretty, pretty pwease?”

Clarissa smiled. “Sure! I think I should be able to make some before tonight!”

“YES!” Natalie cheered. “Thanks, Claire! You're the best!”

Clarissa blushed. “Oh...thanks, it's nothing really.”

“Welp, see you tonight then!” Natalie said. “Later, girlfriend!”

“Bye!” Clarissa replied.

She placed her phone on her night stand and began to leave but then glanced at the little bear sitting on her bed. She smiled.

“Oh, what the heck.” She said softly, walking back and picking up her old friend. “Come on, Mr. Snuggles. We have cookies to bake!”

And with that, she left the room, practically skipping, happily humming to herself.

Megan by KevinFred342

It was turning out to be a rather slow day at Val la Fleur. Valerie Bradson sat at the counter, fiddling on her phone when she heard the bell over the front door go off. She looked up, hoping to see a man walking in. Men were always...inexplicably in need of flowers when they visited. A boyfriend coming, unfamiliar with the store's proprietor, would often be far too “distracted” to remember exactly what they had come for. Fortunately, their relationships would go untarnished as they would often leave with the more grand and beautiful bouquets of flowers that would have their girlfriends squealing with delight and their wallet considerably lighter. It was usually only a problem if the girlfriend accompanied them. Ariel and Sarah, both of whom had worked in the store on the occasional summer, had both seen enough scowling girls drag their boyfriends out that they quietly theorized that Valerie had inadvertently caused several fights and break-ups, maybe even ended at least one marriage, by simply existing.

But, to the florists disappointment, it was not a man. It was a rather grumpy looking young gal with short brown hair and glasses, wearing a checkered sweater and a skirt complete with long white stockings. Still, a customer was a customer.

“Hi there,” Valerie said, beaming. “Help you?”

“I'm just here to pick up my mom's bouquet.” The girl said. “The custom one she ordered?”


“Sure.” Valerie nodded patiently. She'd made a few of those today. “Can I have a name for the order?”

“It's under my name, Val.” The girl replied impatiently.

The florist hesitated, her smile faltering a little. Usually, the only people who called her “Val” were ones she had a more personal relationship with. But this girl...

The customer's already grumpy expression soured even more.


“You have no idea who I am, do you?” She asked bitterly.

“Uh...” The florist replied slowly. There was really only one that she could think of having met this girl. “...are you one of Sarah's friends?”

“We've met like six times!”

Valerie didn't reply.

“Yes! I'm a friend of Sarah's and Natalie's!”

“...Natalie Veronica?”

Yes!” The girl almost hissed.


Now the florist remembered. Or at least...she remembered Natalie Veronica. The redhead who had been a model and was now a video game streamer on Twitch. It was a very rare occasion where Valerie met a woman who she envied even slightly, especially when it came to physical appearance. The redhead was tall, had a sizeable bust, and had a butt that even Valerie admitted was almost as big and round as her own...of course, only almost. But neither of those things were what Valerie envied. It was her smile. With her perfectly plump lips and flawless teeth, Natalie Veronica had a smile that simply could not be rivaled. It was beautiful and, more importantly, it was widely disarming and damn near infectious. When Natalie smiled, it was hard not to smile back. Valerie's own smile was far from bad, but she wished it was as captivating as the redhead's.

All of this helped her remember the brown haired girl, whose dour expression was a direct contrast to her redheaded companion. Yet, the two of them were often together, a modern example of Ying and Yang.

“That's right,” Valerie said. “You're Natalie's friend, I remember now.”

“Good.” The girl said. “Can I have the flowers now?”

“Yeah, sure,” Valerie said. She started to move and then stopped, unsure.

“It's under Megan!” The girl said, again in exasperation. “Megan Brown!”

“Megan Brown,” Valerie repeated. “I'll go look for it.”

“Fine. Thank you.” Megan sighed.



Despite the carnage that the fleet that dared venture into Val la Fleur had faced, not all of the tiny Fighters had met their demise. A single survivor fluttered around the store, heavily damaged. Comms had been completely knocked out and, in its current state, it wouldn't stay airborne for much longer, let alone be able to exit the atmosphere in order to return to the Mothership. The Pilot tried to find a safe place to land, but the massive human kept stomping around. Constantly, he had to swerve to avoid a massive breasts or an even more gigantic ass, exacerbating the damage to the wings. Disoriented from fighting the controls of his own ship and from avoiding collisions (not just with the blonde human, but the many plants), the Pilot became less focused on finding a place to land and more on just surviving, losing track of where his ship resided spatially. When he suddenly found himself yet again faced with an immense, jiggling mass of boobage, his body merely reacted, swerving upward. The tiny Fighter soared over the immense cleavage and over the shoulder, narrowly avoiding the collar bone. While the Pilot managed to avoid a direct collision, there was still the mass vines of blonde hairs, which, despite their softness, sheared off one of the wings of the Fighter as it sailed through them.

The small alien vessel went into a tailspin, the Pilot desperately fighting at the controls. Eventually he managed to straighten out into a nosedive, only now realizing the missing wing. Knowing the ship was doomed, he hit the EJECT button and was launched out of the cockpit. The alien race did not have parachutes, but rather small jetpacks that would allow them lower themselves down to the ground or navigate zero gravity back to the Mothership. The packs were only meant to be used
in short bursts in emergency situations. He was far too high up to have enough fuel to lower himself down. Frantically, as the upward momentum of his seat back to weaken, he looked around for something to grab onto. Looking up, he saw a great white mass above him. It had edges that seemed possible to grab onto. The Pilot quickly undid his safety belt and shot himself up, using all of his fuel to soar up towards the mass, with just enough to ensure he could grab hold of the soft surface. As he held on, he realized that there was an interior. Not wanting to dangle, he used all of his strength to pull himself up...


...and entered Megan Brown's panties.



Valerie Bradson turned away and began to rummage through a row of flowers, giving Megan a very clear view of her ample rear as she bent to do so. She stared, taking in the sheer bigness of the ass before her. The shape of it, how it jiggled ever so slightly with every little move the busty florist made. Megan bit her lip, fighting a sudden immense urge to reach out and slap the butt as hard as she could.


It was a well known fact that Megan Brown was not the most social of people. Personal interaction was something she was neither great at nor looked for that often. It wasn't entirely her fault, the Brown family as a whole tended to keep to themselves, even in regards to other members. Megan had gone to a private school, had a private tutor, and, when she wasn't studying, was reading. She never found as much joy with her peers as she did just quietly reading alone. The world in her books were also far more interesting than the dull reality of the everyday. One day, while at the local library, she saw some DC and Marvel comic books and decided to glance at them. Not only did she find stories of people with amazing powers fighting dastardly villains but these tales were shown through epic artwork, showcasing beautifully crafted worlds; a perfect blend of written books and visual movies. And through the years she read more. Comics, graphic novels, etc, she read them all eagerly, even going as far as to teach herself Japanese to read mangas. She collected the comics, had a few first editions, and kept them in pristine condition in her personal library at home in her room, which was meticulously alphabetized and organized by genre. All this time dedicated to reading gave her little time for building friends, let alone a love life.

But Megan Brown, despite what Ariel sometimes quipped, was not dead inside.

It was actually through comics that she discovered sexuality. She found enjoyment atlooking at the strong male heroes, imagining how their muscles would feel under her hand. Eventually, this would bleed into her real life, when she started catching herself staring at the rears and crotches of her male peers. She would never admit to this, much less actually approach a guy for a date. After all, it wasn't as if she liked any boy, really. It was just your typical hormonal urges, nothing really to worry about. So, Megan continued to keep to herself, only satisfying her primal desires by occasionally sneaking glances over the top of her comic books. But urges turned to lust and her mind began to simmer with fantasies. Inevitably, she would discover masturbation, which satisfied her desires, but only temporarily. The primal part of her mind wanted more, something physical, but the introvert in her refused.

Things got more complicated when she began reading manga and, by extension, watching anime. With its cast of bad ass, and often very sexualized, female characters, Megan found herself inexplicably attracted to her own sex as well. Boobs, round butts, sexy heels and clothing...she found it all very enticing (ironic, as she hated wearing heels and having long hair herself). This sudden development worried her. Not because she was afraid of being bisexual, per se, but the spontaneous revelation that she was attracted to both genders made her feel perverted, somehow. So, she strove to keep this to herself, which, naturally, did nothing to help the situation. In fact, it did the opposite.

And now, while she was picking up flowers for her mother, she was staring longingly at Valerie Bradson's big butt, as many thoughts that she would keep locked away flooded her mind.


It was dark.

Normally, that wouldn't be a problem. The Pilot's suit had a light built into it. Unfortunately, it was damaged. Whether this had happened when the wing had been sheared off or when he had ejected into space, he could not say. His helmet had a function where it illuminated itself, but this was primarily for teammates to find him in the darkness of space, not navigate a black cavern like this. Who knew what else might be in here with him. It was warm, possibly making it a perfect place for creatures to call a home. A part of him wished he hadn't ended up here, but he knew there had been no choice. It had been this or certain death. He began to move but quickly found it difficult. The ground was very soft, his feet sinking inches with every step, causing him to lose balance frequently.

A noise. Straight above him. A strange fleshy sound. He began to look up. The light from his helmet only cast a few feet in front of him, but even if it were brighter he still wouldn't have been able to see. Steam suddenly fogged up the helmet, completely eliminating whatever little visibility he had.



“Oh, here it is!”

The florist straightened and turned, placing a gorgeous arrangement on the counter, her boobs bouncing as she did. Without a moments pause, Megan's mind immediately conjured an image of her burying her face into that cleavage, shoving her nose deep within, and seeing how much she could shake them with her face.

Just imagine if you did that with Sarah's mom, she thought, hers are even bigger.

Ah, yes, Mary-Jean Leheron. The woman with an incredible chest, long legs often clad in nylons, and a collection of very nice panties that she inadvertently showcased to the entire world. How clumsy she was...

A bead of sweat formed at Megan's brow and her heart began to pick up.

“Megan?”


She looked up, a blank expression on her face, to see Valerie Bradson smiling at her. Had Megan known Valerie better, she probably would have been worried. The florist was very much used to catching people, male and female, looking down at her chest. Most busty women were annoyed by this, but Valerie took it as a point of pride. After all, she couldn't help the fact that she was so sexy that neither gender could resist taking a peek, right? Usually, her fellow ladies often stared with some clinical detachment, perhaps trying to see if they could discern if the florist's bust was real or not (in these circumstances, Valerie often made sure to sway her chest a bit to showcase their natural jostle). But there was no indifference in Megan Brown's eyes. Valerie had never considered herself a bisexual, but she did love of a captive audience.

So, naturally, she bent over the table, offering a much clearer view. Megan's eyes immediately followed them.


The Pilot was attempting to wipe his helmet clear when something fell onto him from up above. It was a warm, slightly sticky substance. He tried to wipe it off, but only succeeded in smearing it. Another drop landed on top of him. This one was bigger and the force sent him face first into the soft ground. He was thoroughly coated. Trying to move was impossible, as the slippery substance kept him from getting in traction.


“That's fifty dollars.”

Megan slowly raised her eyes. “...huh?”


“Fifty dollars.” Valerie replied, her smile widening a little.

“....oh. Right.”

Megan reached into her purse and pulled out her credit card. Blankly, she showed it Valerie, who simply directed her to the card reader on the counter. Once the transaction was completed, Megan, who was red at the cheeks, slowly reached for her bouquet.

“By the way, do you like my new pants?” Valerie said abruptly. Megan looked at her, slight confusion somehow making way through her otherwise distracted mind. The florist took a step back and placed her hands on her lower thighs before slowly running them up towards her hips. “I just got them! Of course they were tailored for me, like all of my clothes!”

This was one of the benefits of having a few horny boyfriends who had money. They were more than willing to shill out a few bucks for custom clothes if they got to see her ass in them. Valerie turned, grinding her large rear slowly.

“Does my butt look good in this or what?” She finished this question with a sharp slap to her ass which reverberated through the store.

Megan couldn't take anymore. Muttering a barely coherent agreement, she snatched the flowers off the counter and hurried out of the store. The moment she was gone, Valerie Bradson laughed.


When she got to her car, Megan almost threw the flowers in to the passenger seat before she catching herself. After forcing herself to slowly place them, she sat down in the driver's seat for a moment, a massive girl boner erecting in her pants. The sound of the spank echoed in her mind, and she saw the cheek wiggle clearly in her mind. Had Valerie really just done that out of nowhere right in front of her? In her own store!? How...insane. It was just so...brazen.

Impulsively, Megan's hand forked into her crotch. The poor passenger within her cotton panties met his end when an outside force pressed his body against the unforgiving surface of the hardened clitoris. His helmet exploded and his body began to break as the finger rubbed against him. Megan leaned back, her eyes closed, as she enjoyed the feeling.

Then, she remembered where she was and, with all her conscious effort, forced her hand free. Without waiting to see if there was anyone around, she started her car and drove away. When she got home, her mother was too busy talking on her phone to do anything than mouth “Thank you” to her daughter, who quickly hurried off to her bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, as she serenely laid in her bed, her phone rang. It was her “best friend” Natalie, calling to confirm if Megan was going to come to Game Night tonight. Ordinarily, Megan would try to come up with any excuse to get out of going. But, this time, she didn't fight it and said yes. Why not?

She was in a good mood.

The Finale by KevinFred342
Author's Notes:



The Mothership, and her fleet, were at a standstill.


Everything that had they had sent; recons, fighters, monsters, everything, had been completely and utterly destroyed. Most within minutes of entering the atmosphere. With so many casualties, and with humanity being so much larger than themselves, the Alien race was beginning talks of abandoning the planet entirely. It was far too dangerous and they had nothing powerful enough to even slightly injure a single human, let alone kill one. But, there was one thing stopping them. A distress beacon had been received. It came from one of the ships that had left the fleet despite being ordered to be on standby. As far as the Commander was concerned, it was perfectly logical to leave the crew, a punishment for their disobedience. No one aboard the bridge argued against the decision. However, as the Mothership began to lead the fleet away, another squad broke off and headed towards the massive planet. Morality was not much of a concern to the scientific, technological culture of the Aliens, but it wasn't non-existent. And some members of the fleet did not like the idea of leaving their own behind. The Mothership was quick to tell them that no further ships would return for them. They would be on their own.


They agreed to the risk, and headed to the coordinates of the distress beacon.



Natalie Veronica happily hurried around her apartment to get everything ready for her friends. Tonight was all about two things, food and fun! Snacks and drinks were laid out, consoles were hooked up with extra sitting nearby just in case, and board games were stacked neatly in a corner. So many things to do, so little time in the night. But the redhead was excited. Game Night was her favorite time of the month and she looked forward to spending time with all her friends. Tonight was going to be a pretty special one. All the regulars for Game Night were in attendance, no miss outs among them. But, even the ones who were always invited but usually couldn't come were available! The stars seemed to be aligning for a great time, and the wait for 5PM had been exhausting, but it was finally here!


Just as she finished putting some dips out, the door to her apartment opened (none of her friends bothered knocking, they were always welcome!). Natalie knew who it was before even turning, catching a whiff of menthol cigarette smoke.


“Ariel!” She greeted warmly. “So glad you could make it!


“Hey Nat,” Ariel replied, smiling. The two of them hugged. “I brought Sleepy with me.”


It was then that Natalie saw her, standing behind Ariel. A young woman whose black hair looked like she had just woken up and made a half hearted attempt to brush it. She wore a white t-shirt under an unzipped puffer vest, black yoga pants, and boots. On top of her head was a red and white beanie. A small, calm smile was on her sleepy face, her blue eyes slightly bloodshot.


“Heya Sleepyhead!” Natalie said, hugging her as well.


“What's up, Natty?” Mandy Carmichael replied simply.


“You look like you just woke up!” The redhead teased. As if on cue, before the sentence was even finished, Mandy's mouth stretched open in a big yawn.


“I did...” The tired gal replied, a little bashful.


It was not a surprise that Ariel and her on again, off again roommate had arrived first. They both lived in the complex, though on the other side of it. According to the lease, Ariel Bradson was the one renting the apartment and no one else. It was a small, single bedroom with little room for another body. Mandy Carmichael did not actually have a permanent residence, living inside a camper van that was almost always parked outside Ariel's unit. Her financial situation was not entirely clear to Natalie. From what she knew, the van was completely paid for and Mandy had been living in it for some time after being kicked out of her ex's house. Natalie had presumed this had happened because of the girl's messy habits, but had never gotten the full story. Mandy's tendency for messiness had diminished a considerable amount after living with Ariel, who wouldn't stand for such things in her apartment. The elderly woman working at the leasing office of the complex took pity on Mandy's homelessness and let her park the van in the complex so long as she wasn't disruptive. As the young woman spent most of her time napping, this was hardly a problem. As for her “homelessness”, Mandy didn't seem to mind it, herself. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it. She had no job, even though she somehow had money to buy food (though she tended to buy the cheapest food, her van often smelling of ramen). She bathed in Ariel's bathroom and often slept on her couch during the summer and winter. Mandy led a very simple and worry free life, one that was sort worthy of envy.


“Well, come in!” Natalie said. “Help yourselves to the snacks.”


“Don't mind if I do,” Mandy said, immediately going for a bag of Ray's potato chips.


“How's things at the Lantern, Ariel?”


“Oh my god, Natalie,” The bartender sighed with great exasperation. “I swear those guys get dumber every day. Jake was talking about making a new lunch menu...with VEGAN options.”


“Really?” Natalie replied, smirking.


“Yes! And he was like, 'I can make a killer Caesar Salad, blah blah blah' and I literally had to tell him that caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese aren't fucking vegan. He basically thought 'vegan' was another word for 'vegetarian'. God...ugh! It makes my head fucking hurt, I was SO close to breaking his fucking nose! Mother fucker doesn't even know what medium rare means for a burger and suddenly he thinks he can come up with new menus like he's Gordon fucking Ramsay! I just...gah! Just thinking about it makes me need a cigarette!”


“Yeah, why don't you go cool off for a moment?” Natalie said, giggling. Ariel was funny when she told stories of things that annoyed her. As the bartender headed out to the balcony to smoke, Natalie sat on the couch with Mandy, who was rapidly munching on chips. “How's it going with you, Sleepy?”


Mandy opened her mouth for a moment to speak, threatening to spew crumbs. Then, the sleepy gal seemed to remember her manners and swallowed.


“...yeah, uh...things are good. They're...” She shrugged simply. “They're good.”


“Great!” Natalie hadn't expected much. Not a lot happened in Mandy Carmichael's lazy life. Unless, of course, you were discussing dreams, in which case she had a lot to say.


“I'm sorry I didn't bring anything, I...” Mandy paused as another big yawn escaped her. “...don't really have a whole lot to share.”


“It's okay! I got a lot of things. And we'll get pizza later!”


“Cool, cool.” Mandy said, stuffing her face again.


Just then, the door to the apartment opened again, and Sarah Leheron and Neil Proctor walked in.


“Sarah! Neil!” Natalie exclaimed, bouncing up to greet them. She hugged Sarah first before turning to Neil, hugging him as well as giving him a kiss on the cheek. It was a little something extra she gave to the only boy in the group.


“Hey Natalie,” Neil said, hugging her back.


“I'm so glad you both could make it!”


“You bet,” Sarah said, smiling.


“Hey Neil,” Mandy called from the couch with a mouthful. “Sarah.”


“Well, hey Sleepyhead!” Sarah greeted. “Glad you can join us.”


“Mmm-hmmm!” Mandy's mouth was still full.


Just then, the apartment door opened again, and the scent of freshly baked cookies announced the arrival of Clarissa Fullerton before anyone even saw her. In one arm she held a tray of cookies, covered in saran wrap. In the other, to some surprise, was Mr. Snuggles, her teddy bear.


“Hey Claire!” Neil greeted her.


“Claire!” Sarah exclaimed, spinning around and hugging her friend. Then, she bent a little to bring her face to the brown bear. “And Mr. Snuggles!” She kissed him on his furry head and then playfully straightened his red bow tie. “Looking sharp as ever! So handsome!”


“Uh oh, I can't compete with that.” Neil said, smiling. It wasn't every day that Mr. Snuggles graced them with his presence outside of Claire's bedroom. The fact that he was here meant that Clarissa intended to spend the night. The bear only accompanied her on days when she felt particularly stressed or if she was going to sleep elsewhere. Neil suspected she didn't want her old friend to be 'lonely'.


“Sorry, Neil...we had a great run!” Sarah said, winking at him before walking with Clarissa over to the couch, hugging Mr. Snuggles against her ample bosom. When they sat down, Mandy took a turn hugging the bear and there was little doubt that Ariel would when she came in as well. Mr. Snuggles was often quite popular among the ladies.


Neil began to shut the door when it suddenly stopped midswing. He turned and saw Megan Brown quietly pushing her way in. He'd almost shut the door in her face.


“Oh...sorry, Megan.” Neil said. A small part of his spirits sank. Her lousy attitude often dampened everyone else's good time and Ariel would often lose her temper with the bookworm, often further ruining the buzz.


“It's okay,” Megan replied. And then, surprisingly, she offered Neil a small smile. “Hey Neil.”


“Hey.” Wow, he thought, Megan in a good mood? Maybe she wouldn't be such a drag tonight. It was looking to be a good night. He even saw that Sleepyhead had managed to make it. Almost the entire crew was...


“Wait! Wait!” A voice suddenly called. “Don't lock me out!”


Before Neil could hardly turn, another body came pushing through the door. He saw, by the height alone, who it was. Ellie Berrie was well over six feet tall, probably six two or three. As with Natalie Veronica, she had a full head of long, bright red hair, but hers had two long, braided pigtails on either side of her face, topped with a bright green beret. Natalie and Ellie had met at the Farmer's Market down over at Oakwood Falls and had become fast friends. Upon meeting, their first words to the other had been, “Oh my god! I LOVE your hair!”, spoken in unison. Neil supposed only girls could form a friendship over hair, but the two began talking and probably would have done so for hours if Ellie's boss hadn't angrily told her to get back to work selling the strawberries.


Despite being from the small town of Oakwood Falls, Ellie was not much of a country girl. In fact, she seemed to yearn for a more urban lifestyle, often complaining of how there was nothing to do at home and how the nearby farms often reeked of fresh cowshit. There had been talks, at one point, of her moving in with Natalie or some similar arrangement. Megan, no doubt, wanted that to happen as much as she'd want the apocalypse to happen. Ellie was almost as bubbly and extroverted as Natalie, and when Megan had been introduced to the former, Neil had heard her grumble, “Oh god...there's TWO of them...”


“ELLIE!” Natalie cried, happily.


“NATTY!” Ellie cried back.


The two came together in a big hug, their arms almost catching Neil inside as they went. Instead, both women ended up accidentally slapping Neil over the head.


“Whoop! Sorry Neil!” Natalie said, giggling and hugging Ellie.


“It's alright,” Neil replied, smiling. “I thought I was going to be a part of the hug for a moment.”


“You can be!” Ellie said, suddenly throwing her arms around Neil. Natalie laughed and joined in, and Neil was now sandwiched between them, both of their ample chests pressed against him. Natalie offered a kiss on the cheek.


“Alright!” Natalie said, releasing Neil. “Wow! Everyone's here! That hasn't happened in a LONG time!”


That much was true. Mandy often was too lazy to join and the drive for Ellie was about two hours. It wasn't every day that the whole group got together. But all members of the gang were here tonight. Ariel came back in from smoking and all the young ladies sat around and began conversing with lively energy. Even the normally shy Clarissa, aided with her favorite bear and the company of all her good friends, was very talkative. Neil sat next to Sarah, putting his arm around her and simply watched all the conversations happened. While it hadn't been part of the plan, he had a feeling he'd be leaving tonight without Sarah. She'd brought a pair of yoga pants with her and there were wine bottles lined up on the kitchen table. Some drinking was going to happen and Neil began to wonder if he should stay the night as well. Someone had to keep this gang of ladies in line. They often became...mischievous when the alcohol started flowing through their brains.



The final squad from the fleet, consisting of one Recon Craft and several fighters, slowly approached the sliding glass door of Natalie Veronica's apartment, left ajar by Ariel after she'd come back in. Running a scan through the glass, the Aliens realized that several of the humans they had been encountering throughout their stay at this planet had congregated here. The distress beacon was coming from further back in the immense cavern, so the squad would have to pass the giant humans to reach it. The Fighters would not be able to carry the lost crew, only the Recon Craft was big enough, and so, it slowly entered, leaving the rest of the squad behind. The Pilot of the ship knew that it would best to stay high to avoid being detected and began to inch the ship up high. However, one of the humans, this one much taller than the rest, came bounding across the room. They narrowly avoided her colliding directly into them, but the air of her movement blew them off course, causing them to soar into the wall, rebound off it, and crash towards the ground, the sound lost under the laughter of the human girls.



Sarah would have stepped on it if she hadn't happened to glance down.


Neil had left to pick up the pizza and she had gotten up with Ellie to get a drink. There was a bottle of strawberry wine that the red head seemed keen to try. Sarah had followed and her eyes happened to glance down and seen the small object. It had been very close, her right foot was in mid swing as she stepped and she only barely managed to retract it before squishing it. It was lucky she'd seen the thing at all. Sarah Leheron had not been able to see her feet standing upright since she was fifteen and the tiny disc was only just visible beyond the swell of her chest. Still, the moment she saw it, she recognized it. It was the same strange thing she'd seen at the park!


Curious, she bent and reached down for the object. Her butt was hardly in the air for two seconds before one of her friends offered a firm spank to her rear. Sarah straightened and turned to see Natalie stifling giggles.


“Sorry,” She said. “I couldn't resist!”


“Is this yours?” Sarah asked, holding up the disc. “It was on the floor here.”


Natalie looked at the disc and, as she did, her smile slowly faded and a curious expression came to her face.


“It was on the floor?”


“Yeah, right here. I almost stepped on it.”


“That's...” Natalie didn't finish. Instead, she turned and walked towards her office. When she came back out, she held an identical disc in her hands.


“Oh, so they are yours?” Sarah asked.


“I don't think so...” Natalie replied. “I know I have a lot of collectibles and trinkets, but I don't remember anything like these.”


“That's weird...” Sarah said. “But what's weirder is, I think I saw one of these over at the park this morning.”


“Really?”


“Yeah.”


“Maybe they're just some toy or something,” Natalie shrugged. “I mean, it's totally possible I bought them and just don't remember. Or, maybe someone sent them to me. I dunno!”


“I guess...” Sarah replied, uncertain.



Inside both Recon Crafts was chaos. The crews were tossed to and fro in the cabins, and the view outside the windows repeatedly shifted. Eyes, boobs, poking fingers, more eyes, more boobs, they were at the mercy of the humans who clutched their ships. Both ships were heavily damaged and could not fight back.



“Hey Ellie,” Natalie asked her tall friend, who came out of the kitchen with a full glass of wine. “You ever see one of these?”


Ellie leaned forward and examined the disc.

“Nope!” She answered, taking a deep swig from her glass. “What is it?”


“We're not sure,” Sarah said. “But I found one at the park, and now there's two here at Natty's apartment.”


Ellie plucked the one out of Sarah's hand and held it up to her eyes for a moment. “I don't know...just looks like a toy spaceship to me. Natty has a lot of toys, so it's probably hers.”


“I didn't buy those,” Natalie replied. “...at least I'm pretty sure I didn't.”


“You probably did and you just UUUURP!”



For a moment, the crew thought for sure they were to be eaten. A greet green eye had peered into the ship, then it had been lowered to the massive creatures mouth. Spittle misted onto them as its deafening vocalizations boomed from it. Then, abruptly a loud guttural eruption roared out from the widening mouth. More spit rained onto them as the gust of warm, moist air breezed blew against them. A scent came with it. A strange, strong but sweet smell that permeated throughout the cabin and somehow seemed to seep into their suits and helmets. Immediately, they began to feel dizzy.



Sarah smiled and nodded at Ellie, who clasped a hand over her mouth from the sudden belch. The smell of the wine she'd drank floated in the air. “Good points, good points,” She said.


“Excuse me...sorry,” Ellie said bashfully.


“What are you guys talking about?” Ariel called from the armchair.


“You ever seen one of these?” Natalie replied, showing her one of the discs.


“Uhhh...” The bartender said, thoughtfully examining the object. “Not really, no. What about you, Sleepy?”


Mandy took the disc and looked at it for a moment. “What is it?” She asked.


“It looks like a little spaceship.” Natalie said.


“Is it not one of your collection things?” Ariel said.


“I don't think so.”


“I found some at the park too,” Sarah said. Ellie held up the second one. “But now these two are at Natalie's apartment.”


“Huh.” Ariel replied, shrugging. She didn't seem particularly interested in the whole thing.


“Dude, we're being invaded by tiny aliens!” Mandy said, grinning.


“Yeah right,” Ariel said. “If that were the case, I'd hope they'd have more durable ships. Even just holding it that thing feels pretty fragile.”


“Yeah, they are.” Sarah said. “I accidentally sat on one at the park and it got all smooshed.”


“Really?” Mandy asked with a laugh.


“How did you accidentally sit on one?” Ariel balked.


“Someone must have left in on the bench!” Sarah replied defensively. “I don't know!”


“Typical woman,” Ariel teased. “Never looks before she sits.”


“Yeah, you're right, I just plop my ass where ever I want without thought.” Sarah said, shrugging before suddenly plopping herself down on Ariel's lap. The bartender gasped as the weight hit her, but was smiling. “You good?”


“Yeah, I'm great,” Ariel said. “What's up baby girl?”


“Not much.”


“Well, now I'm curious about something.” Mandy said, still looking at the disc. She stood up and then delicately placed it on the seat of the couch.



The constant shaking came to an abrupt end, and the crew aboard dazedly tried to get back onto their feet to try and escape the damaged ship. As they attempted to climb out the bashed front, movement above caught their eye as they soon beheld a great mass of ass in black yoga pants descending down atop of them. They only barely made it back inside the ship when the rear came down heavily. The roof of the vessel immediately sank, bending frames and further damaging consoles. For a terrible moment, those inside were terrified that the walls would clamp in on them and squish them. Mercifully, due to the massive cushion they were rested on, even the full weight wasn't enough to completely flatten the ship.



“What are you doing?” Ariel asked, looking around Sarah at Mandy.


“Oh wow,” Mandy said, lifting herself back up. “Man, even on the couch, sitting on it still kinda fucks it up.”


“Thanks for testing that for us, Sleepy.” Sarah said, shaking her head a little. A small smile was on her face.

“So are we gonna play anything?” Ellie asked. She had taken a seat on the couch with Clarissa and was the current holder of Mr. Snuggles. But it was clear by her bright eyes and tapping foot that she had a lot of energy stored up.


“Sure!” Natalie said. “Anyone up for some DDR? I saw some people playing it at the arcade at the mall and...it's been so long! I thought it'd be a perfect game to blow some steam!”


“What's DDR?” Clarissa inquired.


“Dance Dance Revolution,” Sarah answered, finally standing from Ariel's lap. “You've seen it before, Claire. That game where you step on the arrows on the pad?”


“Oh,” Clarissa replied slowly. “I-I'm not really good at that game...”


“I don't think anyone other than Nat's really any good at that game.” Ariel said.


“Well I haven't played in awhile, so I'll be rusty.” Natalie shrugged, walking over to her TV cabinet. She set the small disc she'd been holding down near her Xbox One, losing all interest in it. “But it'll be fun! Help me set it up, Sarah?”

“Sure thing!” Sarah smiled.


“I'll help too!” Ellie exclaimed, eagerly bounding up, giving Mr. Snuggles back to Clarissa.



Despite the fact that no distress signal had been sent, the Fighters knew that their Recon Ship was not coming back out. They had a decent view from outside the sliding patio door. Within mere moments of the ship going in, they had collided with one of the humans, causing them to crash. A very poor start to a dangerous mission. However, there was a silver lining. The initial ship, the one they had come to rescue, had been brought out. With both ships now visible, there was still a slimmer of hope to salvage the mission. The Fighters were built to only house one pilot, but these were desperate times. A second being could be squeezed in, but it would require six of the Fighters to stay intact, and having an extra passenger (who would be not have much in terms of 'being strapped in) would severely limit mobility. Still...they knew their objective, and they were determined to try.


The fleet of Fighters slowly glided through the patio door. Soaring over the heads of the many girls, the fleet headed for Natalie Veronica's TV. The other ship was still held by Mandy, who seemed to grow less and less interested in it by the minute. The Fighters began to slowly lower themselves down to reach the cabinet when the three girls setting up the game bounced back to their feet. Sarah and Natalie caused no issues, but the tall Ellie did, the top of her head reaching just high enough to place her green beret directly in the path of the alien vessels. The Fighters swerved, some crashing into the top of her hat, while others lost control of their ships with the radical move, causing them to go into a tailspin into both Sarah and Natalie, and even more simply nosedived straight to the ground. Those that managed to stay airborne were too busy wrestling with their controls to even attempt to do anything for their falling comrades.



With the DDR mats set up and the disc put in the console, the girls stood up.


“Alright!” Natalie said. “Who wants to play first!”


“Me!” Ellie cried, immediately hopping onto one of the pads. Her ankle high boots obliterated almost all of the Fighters that had landed on her pad. Only one survived, but he would have rather being crushed. Instead, his vessel was quickly stuck in a semi-wet glob of mud stuck within the treads of her boots. The goop sealed him inside, escape becoming impossible. The strength of his harness was put to the ultimate test as the ship soared with Ellie's feet as she began stepping on the arrows of her pad, pantomiming playing.


“You gotta take your boots off,” Natalie interrupted. “Or you might literally crush the sensors or whatever.”


“Oop! Sorry!” The fruit picker said, dropping herself onto the floor. Her wide butt flattened a Fighter that had landed 'safely' in the carpet. She then began to untie her boots.


“Anyone else?” Natalie asked, turning to her friends.


Megan didn't reply, merely kept reading a comic she had brought. Next to her, an uncertain Clarissa simply shook her head. Mandy and Ariel had begun a conversation, not even hearing Natalie at all. Sarah simply shrugged.


“You two can play first.” She said.


“Wait, but I'm not as good as you!” Ellie pointed out.


“It's okay,” Natalie replied. “I think our difficulties can be different from each others.”


“Thank god!”


“Do you think it's okay for us to play this?” Sarah asked. “Won't you get a complaint or something?”


“It's not that late,” Natalie shrugged. “Besides, I'm on the ground floor! There's no one under me to annoy!” She turned back to Ellie who was standing back up. “You ready?”


“Yep!” Ms. Berrie replied happily.


“Okay...” Natalie replied absently, as she focused on starting up the game. When it came to selecting difficulty, Ellie immediately picked beginner. Natalie, however, considered her options for a moment before picking standard. Then, came the time to pick one of the many songs. “Oh geez...do you have any preference, Ellie?”


“Uh, no, I don't think so.”


“Okay, we'll just go rando!”


“You're totally gonna win.” Ellie said, suddenly looking a little bashful.


“You got it, Ellie!” Sarah cheered, sitting between Mandy and Clarissa.


“Just shake that ass.” Ariel jokingly called, leaning in her chair to pour herself another drink.


Ellie obediently began following the bartender's advice, immediately shaking her hips side to side. Natalie laughed and immediately joined in, her wider rear wiggling in her blue yoga pants. She leaned forward, shaking her hips faster as she did.



Several Fighters had landed on and around Natalie Veronica. Those that went into a tail spin found themselves crashing against the generous swell of her unrestrained bosom. Those that nose dived crashed down towards the pads that she and her friends had set up. And a couple that managed to regain control of their ship to avoid a tailspin managed to steer away from her chest and swing around her, only to get caught in a lively forest of red hairs. The pilots ejected from the their ships but were so caught among the hairs that their bodies were quickly sent tumbling down with their Fighters, spinning so much that disorientation made their jetpacks useless. They fell the length of the red mane, which ended right above the top shelf of Natalie's butt, rolling along it. Had one of the pilots not managed to dig their long fingers between the blue threads and caught himself and his comrade, they would have rolled off the end and simply fallen all the way down. For a moment, there was calm.


Then, the shaking started.


The hips swung hard to the right, the cheeks then followed, swaying like jello on a plate. The tiny riders held on as the “land” around them seemed to come alive, violent quaking with each jiggle as the hips continued to sway. Eventually, as the shaking grew faster, the force was to much and the pilot lost his grip. The two tiny aliens were flung from the jiggling mass of ass and began free falling to the ground. One of them managed to activate their jetpacks in a desperate bid to save themselves. Unfortunately, as they were once again spinning in air, configuring themselves was all but impossible, and when the jetpack began to launch them, it took them back straight up towards the giant butt. The hips were in midswing and the cheeks parted as they jostled, and in that instance the two tiny would be invaders were flown straight between them. And the redhead would not feel them when her cheeks came together again with enough force to squash them both.


On the ground, things were not much better as the aliens scrambled to avoid being flattened under the soft, fleshy soles of Natalie's well pedicured feet. Running became difficult however when the ground began to quake under them as the immense rear shook high above them, shaking the earth beneath the feet of its owner along with it.


Music was not an unknown concept to the aliens, but at their tiny size the sounds coming of the massive speakers resembled anything but. The heavy dance beats were more akin to explosions, which is what the small beings thought the booming din was. They frantically began to search for the source of sound, so lost in fear that the hardly noticed when the feet began to move. And many would still not notice and were quickly squished under the soft but heavy flesh before they even realized they were in danger. The broken remains of the Fighters were shattered even more, many pieces stuck the sole of the foot, but nowhere near sharp enough to pierce the thick skin. Those that had survived their nose dive were wiped out within seconds as the feet stomped and hopped to the beat.


Those who had tailspinned were even worse off. With no bra to hold them, the large boobs flopped and bounced wildly. With no threads to hold onto, those trapped atop the cleavage were tossed into the air and thrown about. A few were thrown off the chest and plummeted to the pad, where they were quickly stamped out of existence. The majority inevitably were tossed between the mountains, the loud and quick beat of the heart filling their ears. Steam fogged up their helmets as the breasts began to sweat, making the skin slicker. The boobs were too soft to squish their tiny “prey” but many helmets were smashed when the mounds of flesh came together. Many choked on the poisonous air. A couple of aliens were caught in a large bead of sweat that rolled down the wall of her chest, down her belly and past her navel before coming to a stop at the hem of her yoga pants. The aliens tried to grab onto the blue threads, which began to suck up the ball of sweat. As their disgusting bubble disappeared, the aliens fell between the gap between yoga pants and pelvis and fell into the moist cavern within the thong.



“Oh my god...” Natalie breathed as she tried to keep up with the game. Her hands had reached up and grabbed hold of her flailing chest. “My boobs are gonna jump out of my top!”


That got a laugh out of Sarah, Ellie, Mandy, and Ariel. Clarissa just covered her mouth, blushing. Megan looked up from her comic for a moment to look at the bouncy backsides of the two redheads jumping around. If it had been anyone else, she might have looked longer, but those two were a handful....in more ways than one. She watched only a second longer before going back to her comic. Plates and cups rattled on the coffee table as the two young ladies bounded around. Finally, the song ended and the two girls came together in a congratulatory hug. Two pilots on Ellie's own chest were squashed as the two bosoms pressed against the other.


“That was fun!” Ellie exclaimed, practically skipping off her pad.


“Yeah!” Natalie replied, adjusting her top as if to make sure her girls weren't going to pop out and say hello. “Anyone else want to...?”


She was interrupted by a loud belch that reverberated through the living room. All eyes turned to Sarah Leheron, who held a soda can in one hand. Her only reaction to everyone's gaze was to smile.


“Scuse me.” She said simply.


“Holy shit, you really are your mom's kid.” Ariel replied, sipping on her own drink.


“Yeah, well I...” Sarah stopped in mid sentence, her mouth snapping shut and her cheeks puffing out slight. She began to pat her chest with her hand.



Some of the remaining Fighters, aware of the fate of those that went towards the TV, attempted to drift down towards the coffee table, where Mandy had finally dropped the Recon ship she'd been holding. This was closer to the gigantic ladies than desired, but many of them seemed preoccupied, making it easier to slip by them. The Fighters tried to be careful but had to swerve when Ellie came bounding off her DDR pad. This brought some of the tiny vessels close to Sarah Leheron. The ships almost crashed into her, but managed to avoid colliding with her lips. But their ordeal was far from over. The cavernous mouth opened and from the dank depths arose a powerful, booming roar that it vibrated the ships. The force of the air expelled sent the Fights spinning, most of them spiraling down to Sarah's heaving chest while fell further and bounced off her thighs.


The soft skin of the breasts did little to the ships other than dent their hulls. But the hand that began to beat against the flesh flattened and pulverized the tiny Fighters, shredding them into bits. Any of their pilots who weren't immediately crushed found themselves rolling down the soft skin and swallowed up between the immense cleavage.



After beating at her chest for another moment, Sarah was able to force her next burp, ending the bloat in her belly.


“Feel better?” Mandy asked, smiling.


“A lot.” Sarah answered, grinning.


“So does anyone else want to play?” Natalie asked again.


“I'll play.” Mandy said, standing up.


“How is Mr. Snuggles today?” Sarah said to her best friend, who held the brown bear against her. Neil's guess about her reasons for bringing him were absolutely correct. As he had been a long time companion, it felt wrong to leave him alone for extended periods.


“He's okay,” Clarissa said with a small smile. In some ways, Mr. Snuggles had seen better days. His fur wasn't as bright as it used to be, there were several areas were he had clearly been resewn together (his right eye had been restitched on several times), and a few small stains stood out on his bowtie. Still, all of these were the signs of a toy well loved, and a young, teary eyed Clarissa had stood anxiously next to her mother as she had sewn the bear up, as if an operation was being performed. Such occasions made Claire very reluctant for anyone else to handle her treasured companion for fear of “hurting” him. Being allowed to hold Mr. Snuggles meant that Clarissa Fullerton viewed you as a good friend. As such, it was no surprise that she freely offered him over to Sarah.


“He's so cute.” Sarah said, hugging him. Then she set him on her lap, faced him towards Clarissa, and puppeted his arm to wave at her. “Hi momma!”


“Hi, Mr. Snuggles.” Clarissa said, wiggling her fingers at him. She then scooted closer to Sarah. The Aliens that had survived the bounce off Sarah's thigh were dazedly trying to escape their ruined ships when the full weight of Clarissa's butt came down onto them. The Fighters, unable to take anymore, were flattened, their crews pancaking with them. Clarissa pet Mr. Snuggles on his head before taking him back and nuzzling his nose against hers.


Ariel, sitting on the armchair next to the couch, watched Sarah and Clarissa play with Mr. Snuggles for a moment when a shiver suddenly coursed through her. A cold wind had suddenly hit her skin. She turned and saw she'd forgotten to shut the patio door, letting the chilly night air in, and she stood up and walked over to close it. The remaining Fighters, who had begun to declare the mission lost and retreat back to the fleet, were now trapped. They had been making their way towards the exit, but the giant young lady had beaten them to it. Instead of going back to the armchair, Ariel turned and headed for the kitchen, putting herself right into the path of the desperate tiny ships.


This time, most of the ships were miraculously able to steer out of her way, suffering only two casualties. One pilot, too caught off guard by the sudden turn, flew straight between her breasts. Ordinarily, the ship would have been caught between the soft skin, but instead there was a massive box of cigarettes already snugly tucked in the bosom. In the sheer nick of time, the pilot managed to eject but part of his chair struck something as it was launched and he was sent into a spiral upward as the Fighter exploded against the box. The pilot hovered in air for a moment before gravity retook him and he plummeted back down between the mounds of flesh, held open by the long container of smokes. He fell through the skin, slid down the wall of the belly and, just before he hit the hem of the pants, managed to get enough of his senses back to remember his jet back. Jamming one of his long fingers on the button, the pilot launched himself back upward. This prevented himself from sinking into Ariel's pants but now caused himself to soar within the small, moist cave of her navel. A series of immense quakes and guttural sounds shook the fleshy walls around him and the pilot tried to peek out to see if there was another place he might be able to use his pack to escape to. But as he approached the edge, an immense thing came into view from seemingly out of nowhere, its massive form blocking out the light, plunging him in darkness.


Ariel came back out from the kitchen with a newly poured glass of liquor, rubbing her exposed belly as she did.


“I hope Neil gets back here soon,” She said aloud. “I'm starved.” The snacks that had been laid had been hit hard by the hungry girls. There was more back in the cabinets in the kitchen, but they were all eager for the upcoming pizza.


“Me too!” Natalie panted as she tried to keep up with the new song she and Mandy were now playing. Once again, Megan's eyes peeked over the top of her comic towards Sleepy's backside.


“I can text him,” Sarah offered, returning Mr. Snuggles and then reaching for her phone.


“GAH!” Natalie replied.


“You good?” Ariel asked, taking a sip as she sat back down in the armchair.


“My boobs keep almost jumping out of my top!” The redheaded streamer said, now literally holding her breasts as she continued playing.


“You should've kept your bra on.” Sarah replied absently as she focused on her phone.


“Kept it on? I've been in my pjs all day!” Natalie said.


“Speaking of which...” Ariel said, reaching forward and placing her glass on the coffee table. Then, she reached behind her and fiddled with the back of her shirt. After a couple of moments of tugging, she pulled her undone bra out from the boob window of her top and tossed it aside. A couple of Fighters, having spotted a small vent on the floor near the armchair, were flying towards it in hopes it would lead to an escape. Their plan was thwarted as the DD sized bra dropped down, trapping one of the ships in one of its giant cups. A wing of the second Fighter was sheared off and it plunged into the carpet nearby. “Ooo...that feels SO much better.” Ariel sighed, her chest moving much more freely as she reached for her drink again.


“That's actually a good idea.” Sarah pipped in, putting her phone down. She stood up, unzipped her pink hoodie and draped it over the couch. Then, re-enacting Ariel's maneuvers, she managed to undo her own bra and remove it without taking off her red tank top. She tossed the brassiere over on top of Ariel's, where one of its cups covered the second Fighter that had lost its wing.


“Yeah...” A sweaty Mandy sighed as she and Natalie turned from their newly beaten level. She stripped off her puffer vest and tossed it aside and then lifted the back of her white t-shirt and began working on her own bra.


“Well, if everyone else is...” Ellie giggled, unbuttoning her own shirt.


Clarissa Fullerton, too shy to undress in front of other people, placed Mr. Snuggles down on the couch and excused herself to the bathroom. Megan Brown simply stayed where she was, though her eyes kept straying from her comic books. In the end, five bras ended up on the floor, piled on top of each other. Even Clarissa, not wanting to draw attention to herself by going against the flow, dropped her onto the others before going back to the couch to hold Mr. Snuggles. With their boobs free from their harnesses, the girls nestled in, ready to get comfortable.


No one else seemed particularly interested in DDR, so Natalie turned it off. She was about to suggest another game when she saw all her friends simply sitting around the couch talking, so instead she sat down and joined them. Empty bellies rumbled and groaned, and hungry eyes turned to what little remained of the snacks. Clarissa's baked goods had mostly been spared, as the young baker often insisted that they be eaten last (as had been dictated in her own home). With not much else to fall back on; sodas, wine, and liquor were consumed. It wasn't long before a steady stream of giggles filled the apartment as conversations gradually became less and less innocent, going from games and food to sex toys and dicks. Ariel casually inquired to Sarah, the only one at present with a boyfriend, about how sex was with Neil. Mandy, not without noticeable interest, asked about the size of his penis, a question that turned Ellie and Megan's heads. Sarah, who was not completely without her mother's sensibilities, ordinarily would not have entertained such questions...but after a few drinks, the young lady begin to drift more towards “Aunt” Valerie's braggadocios behavior. She proudly told that Neil was quite gifted, not only with talent, but a rather...endowed tool. Mandy then wondered aloud if he had inherited that from his father. The apartment filled with shrill laughter.


The remaining Aliens were now more terrified than they ever had been. The booming vocalizations of the humans rattled the hulls of their ships and echoed so loudly within their skulls that their heads began to throb. Worse, the vent that they had been planning to use was now blocked by a massive brassiere. Fortunately another was quickly spotted on the far wall opposite to their location. They'd have to fly over the humans to do so, but there was no other option. Desperate for any escape, they began to hurry towards the vent, trying to gain altitude quickly as they went.


That was when the door opened and Neil Proctor returned, carrying five pizza boxes.


“Neil!” All the girls, except the shy Clarissa and introverted Megan, cheered almost in unison. They all looked at each other in a moment of shared astonishment and then began to laugh again. Neil could see the wine glasses dotting the table. He would be dealing with, at the very least, five drunk girls. Clarissa would only drink enough to get a little tipsy (maybe) and Megan was more of a wild card. Either she would sit there and ignore everyone, drink a small amount to get a buzz, or she'd be drunk with the rest. Given that she seemed to be in a better mood tonight than usual...


The boxes were lined up on the coffee table and opened and soon the apartment smelled like a pizzeria. Neil could practically hear a symphony of tummy rumbles from his lady friends. Those poor pizzas. They wouldn't stand a chance. He'd probably have to fight for more than three slices. And with Ariel on their side, the ladies had a significant advantage. Ultimately, he could forget about indulging in any real drinking. His role tonight would be to make sure that these girls stayed out of trouble, which basically meant keeping them at the apartment. No doubt his hands would be full. But then the generous bosoms pressed against his arms and chest and soft lips smacking against his cheeks as 'thank you' hugs and kisses started and he remembered the perks of having all these gal pals.


As the women leapt onto Neil to show their appreciation, their hair flowing and the air moving with them. These things caused the tiny ships to be blown off course, with many of them crashing into each other, forcing their pilots to eject and go into a tailspin towards the ground...a very cheesy ground. But by the time one of the unfortunate aliens even began to realize that the ground was sticking to him, darkness enveloped him and suddenly he was tossed around violently, being sprayed with warm water. Then, a loud wet noise and he was falling again and when he landed this time it was into what felt like a lake of fire.


Natalie chased her first couple of bites with a few gulps of soda. The resulting belch rang through the apartment. A few minutes, a smaller one came Ariel, followed by a winning roar from Sarah. All the girls laughed. Neil's prediction came true. Within twenty minutes most of the boxes (as well as the wine bottles) were empty. Literally anything seemed to make the the ladies go into full hysterical laughter and they found new waves of energy, their movements and gestures were far more animated. At one point Sarah, Natalie, and Ellie got up and began spontaneously dancing, bouncing around and bumping hips against each other. It was quite a sight, but Neil eventually had to tell them to stop as not only were they knocking things over with their bounding around (not to mention with their wide rear ends), but he was afraid that Natalie's neighbors would lodge a noise complaint.


There were now only two aliens left inside the apartment. One was trapped in Ariel's navel, cowering at the roaring gurgles and quakes from her busy belly. It cowered even more when the gigantic hands rubbed and patted against the flesh. There was no ship, there was no fleet to come get him. He was trapped here with the towering humans with no escape.


The other survivor was trapped in a dark void. The pilot could not see anything but was constantly thrown to and fro. Disoriented beyond believe, the tiny alien could do nothing but blindly wander and crawl around, digging his fingers into soft fibers of the thong as well as the slimy, fleshy walls. Loosened by the alcohol, Megan began to lose control over her restraint. She became more animated, more talkative...even more friendly in general. Some of this, however, was a deliberate act to make the others think she was more drunk than she actually was. That way, they wouldn't question anything when the anti-social Megan Brown suddenly smacked Sarah on the butt as she bent to grab some more food.


It had been great. The softness of the jeans, the ripple under her hand which were then brushed by gorgeous locks of brunette hair when Sarah yelped and turned around. The loud slap stopped all the conversations and they all looked at Megan with surprise. Normally, Megan would have thought she had gone way, WAY too far. But she was just buzzed enough that she simply laughed and yelled, “Got you!”. The others watched her for a moment before they too started giggling. Wow, Megan's SUPER drunk, they thought! There'd be no complaints on that. Silly, drunk Megan would undoubtedly be way more fun than regular Megan. Rather than question it, they embraced the change of character.


What Megan had not taken into account was that Sarah had her own buzz going. Moreover, Megan was unaware of the influence that Sarah's “Aunt Val” had implanted in her as a child. Rather than simply laugh at Megan's “drunken” foolishness, Sarah leaned into it. Or rather sat into it as she suddenly brought her wide rear down on Megan's lap, causing the bookworm to gasp.


“Got YOU!” Sarah said, looking down at Megan's wide eyes. Then, like a dancer in a club, Sarah began to twist and grind in her lap. What parts of Megan's brain that held to sobriety desperately tried to regain control because the other parts were beset by the a series of impulsive urges. A desire to reach out and grab both of Sarah's large breasts (she definitely was her mother's daughter) and squeeze them, bouncing them slightly; a desire to sniff her long brunette hair; and finally, a desire to turn her head and kiss the girl right on the lips. The desires were so strong that Megan's body began to shiver.


The alien trapped in the void had narrowly avoided being squashed by Sarah's immense booty dropping down, but the impact had tossed him about the darkness harshly, causing him to collide into the fleshy walls, smashing his helmet. Immediately, he began to choke on the poisonous air, but that was only the beginning. Something began to leak into his helmet and feel it. A warm, thick, slimy fluid. Panicked, the alien attempted to move, but he found his hands slipping and sliding. His new prison had always been warm, but now it was hot and unbearably human. Unbeknownst to him, he had been hurled into a new “chamber” and with every thrust of the massive ass above, he was slowly pushed in deeper and deeper. A dim part of the extraterrestrial being was aware he was dying, but his panicking mind refused to go quietly, and he thrashed against the slimy walls as best he could.


Megan was aware of what was happening: if she did not get Sarah Leheron off her lap, her secrets would, quite literally, burst from within her. She began to push Sarah off with a trembling arm, but a deeper part of her didn't want to lose out on the best orgasm she would ever have. But then, Sarah's ass was suddenly pulled off.


“Sarah, get off her.” Neil Proctor, the only fully sober person in the room, said, gently tugging his giggling girlfriend off Megan.


“Why?” Sarah asked, wrapping an arm around Neil. “Did you want a turn, sweetie?”


He smiled at her because, as a matter of fact, that sounded great to him. Still, he turned back to Megan, whose trembling and subtle change of demeanor had not gone unnoticed. “You okay, Megan?” He asked.


“I really have to pee.” Megan blurted out without thinking. She rose from the couch and hurried to the bathroom. As the door closed, Ariel laughed.


“You almost squeezed her like a lemon,” The bartender quipped, then laughed along with Mandy and Ellie.


The final alien, trying desperately to decide what to do, was suddenly thrown from his “cave” as the giant woman leaned forward, her booming laughter nearly deafening him. His senses overwhelmed by his plummet and the incredible din, he didn't even realize that his body was suddenly submerged in a large, warm pool of dark liquid. It wasn't until the waters starting raging and violently pulling him with it that he knew something was amiss, and by then it was far too late. He was pulled into a new darkness and fell for what seemed like miles before landing into an even warmer body of water. The rumbles and gurgles that had frightened him whilst standing within the navel were magnified enormously. But all of these were dwarfed as he felt his suit being to literally melt off of him. Knowing what was happening, he quickly sent a distress call to the fleet, begging for them to come back and rescue him.


No response was given, and as the acidic water leaked into his suit, filling his mind with terrible agony, his last thought was wishing he had stayed with the Mothership.


The desperate call for help did, in fact, reach the fleet. The monitors on the Bridge were filled with towering, curvy girls that were giggling and laughing and prancing about. They heard bellies rumble, loud roaring belches, large rears being smacked, inside views between mountainous boobs, the dirty undersides of soles of shoes, ships being sat on, and more. The customs of these strange, massive beings were beyond the comprehension of the sterile, cold world of the high tech aliens. But, with their incredible size, they were a force to be reckoned with. Every party that had gone down to investigate the planet had met a violent end and that was with humanity being completely oblivious to their new visitors. Should they become aware, fighting the humans would be a completely futile effort. The planet was therefore deemed a hazard to avoid and the fleet continued on into the dark vacuum of space, hoping to find a more suitable target to invade.


As for Natalie Veronica's “Game Night”, it turned out to be one of the best. Many more games were played, each dotted with bouts of laughter that often resulted in tears. Even Megan would go on to admit it had been an incredible time. Everyone ended up spending the night and then the gang went out to breakfast the next morning. Upon their return, the group sat and talked for a little more before finally and slowly departing. Natalie Veronica, hoping to do some cleaning before going on to shower and prepare for an afternoon stream, would eventually rediscover a small Recon Craft that Mandy had left on the table.


She held it up and looked at it again, still struggling to remember where it had come from. Had it been a collectible she had purchased? Maybe but she didn't have that many collections and none of them involved spaceships. Whatever it was, it had been flattened and broken by Mandy's ass.


Natalie favored it for a moment longer before tossing it into the trash and heading off to shower.



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11703