Jack and the beanstalk:New era by toy
Summary:

Join Jack in his adventures on the brand new world atop the beanstalk.

Please mind the tags.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Feet, Adventure, Breasts, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Jack and the beanstalk:New era
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 42175 Read: 65066 Published: April 17 2022 Updated: July 19 2022

1. Chapter 1 by toy

2. Chapter 2 by toy

3. Chapter 3 by toy

4. Chapter 4 by toy

5. Chapter 5 by toy

6. Chapter 6 by toy

7. Chapter 7 by toy

8. Chapter 8 by toy

9. Chapter 9 by toy

10. Chapter 10 by toy

11. Chapter 11 by toy

12. Chapter 12 by toy

13. Chapter 13 by toy

14. Chapter 14 by toy

Chapter 1 by toy
Author's Notes:

Introduction.

"Hmppf! Ergh….Hmppf" struggled a young man,giving what ever strength was left inside him to resume his seemingly endless feat."Just a little more…." he kept telling himself,"…and I’ll reach the top!"

 For four whole days he was trying and trying,making steady but slow progress.He wasn’t a professional climber after all…he was just a farmer boy.A farmer boy in his early twenties,torn in the hardships and difficulties of life,fighting an uneven fight against poverty.He and his mother could barely earn their living,their fields not producing enough for a decent life.Not that they asked much though.A warm plate of porridge and a slice of bread would suffice…maybe some fruit too.So it was only sad that the young boy,Jack as was his name,couldn’t even provide that to his family,no matter how hard he was working.Not few times had he just gone to bed on an empty stomach.His mother always there to nag that he wasn’t trying enough.

 But things weren’t always like that.His mother would always remind him of how glorious were the days of his great great grandfather,when they would eat as much as their hearts desired and drink only of the best wine.That man was so respected among peers that he was notorious for having killed a giant with his own hands.He had stolen his golden harp and hen that lay golden eggs,and brought endless wealth to his family…all according to the fairy tale.Unfortunately, Jack,who was named after his great great grandfather,didn’t believe in tales for kids.The current financial state of his house proved him right.

 Which definitely caught him by surprise when an old,scrawny looking old man with a beard that reached his knees approached him five days ago.He was dressed in a purple full body cloak and a high hat.His eyes were a piercing blue that captivated Jack instantly."Excuse me young boy,but is it by coincidence that your name is Jack?"

 "Yes…How do you know my name?" Jack replied with surprise.Something  about this old man was weird.Jack thought he was a wizard.

"I used to know your great  great grandfather…He had the same fighting spirit with you…Is it true that he actually killed the giant?"

"Everyone says so…" Jack replied.

"But what do you think?"

"All I know is…I don’t believe in fairy tales." Jack turned to leave but he was immediately halted by the cloaked man.

"Well you should.You can only believe if you try it yourself…But be prepared.Only the true hero can be the last man standing…No matter his size…Here." Jack’s view followed the old man’s hand as he dropped something in his pocket.He quickly put a hand in to see what it was.

"Beans? What am I supposed to do with…" Jack turned to ask the old man…but he was gone.He had vanished out of sight.Just a few unaware pedestrians were walking down the paved road,exchanging weird looks with Jack."Weird…"

 

 Jack returned home that night but mentioned none of that to his mother.After they had dinner,an apple cut in half for both of them,Jack went to his room not wanting to hear another long speech."…You can only believe if you try it yourself…" the man’s words kept spinning in his head,bothering his sleep. "OK then!" Jack said and tossed the beans out of the window.At least that’s what his grandfather did…always according to the tale."Let’s see if anything about the whole fairy tale is true…" He thought and drifted off to sleep.

 

 Next morning, Jack woke up and couldn’t believe his eyes: There was a gigantic beanstalk in the backyard that reached all the way to the clouds! "It seems the beans had some actual magic in them…" Jack grasped and quickly made his way to the kitchen. "Jack  did you see that?! There’s a huge beanstalk outside…" his mother told him rushing into the kitchen, her face filled with agony and hope."Do you know what that means…The story is repeating itself…" With the blessing of his mother, he decided to try his luck and see what was on the other side.After all, the giant was already dead…his great grandfather had killed him.Maybe he could find something of value up there and bring it back.Perhaps he and his family would stop being poor from now on.

 

 So here he was struggling to reach the summit.It was a hard but with a brave push,he finally made it: He reached the top of the beanstalk! Setting foot on solid ground,he dusted his flannel shirt and slightly torn leather pants off and took a moment to inspect his surroundings.He averted his gaze from the never ending beanstalk going down the rocky cliff and turned around. "WOW…" In front of him expanded what looked like a vast meadow…of gargantuan dimensions.The grassy terrain was pure green,filled with  aromatic flowers,a bunch of trees casting shadows on a trail.Being a farmer for his entire life he was used to seeing such things…What he wasn’t used to was the actual scale of those things! "It’s way bigger than what I thought…" The trees were absolutely enormous,each one seemingly reaching the sky.Even the petite flowers towered over him,easily three times his size,making him feel like a bug in this new world."Eeek…" he let out a frightened scream,immediately pulling his trusted knife out: There was an ant passing nearby carrying a rotten leaf on it’s back,leisurely going its way… an ant that was the size of a well fed pig.

 Seeing it wasn’t a good idea to dawdle around,he chose to follow the trail.He couldn’t risk being out in the open.At his size a bird could mistake him for a delicious worm. Soon enough he started jogging,the downhill helping not to waste much energy.Everything was going well,but Jack couldn’t help but feel like a fish out of the water.

 A few hours went by in this fashion.Jack was wandering at the edge of the path,his eyes scanning his surroundings.There were a few occasional booms and shakes every once in a while,but Jack paid no mind."Maybe an animal or something…" he thought.As he kept going though,this trembling was getting worse.The former rhythmic quakes had become a continuous vibration now.In a matter of seconds,he couldn’t even walk straight. "What the…" he didn’t even finish his word when a gigantic hoove smashed the ground next to him! The impact sent Jack flying a few feet back but he was quick to stand,taking a look at the behemoth above him.

"HO! EASY THERE GIRL!" a loud voice thundered overhead,accompanied by the neighing sounds of an equine colossus.Jack grasped in awe at the huge horse,its sheer size and muscled form adding even further to his sense of tininess.It was carrying a massive wooden cart,the cargo of which wasn’t visible from Jack’s point of view. "TAKE A BREAK AND WE’LL RESUME IN A FEW MINUTES." The voice said earning a rather angry snort from the giant horse."HEY, IT’S NOT MY FAULT IT’S A LONG WAY TO THE PALACE!" the owner of the carriage laughed.

 Judging by the girlish laughter and the hue of the voice,which despite it’s thunderous volume was clearly feminine,Jack suspected that the talking person was actually female.So his first encounter with the giants of this land would actually be with a woman. "I can’t risk her seeing me…I’d better hide." he thought when another thunderous monologue broke overhead.

 

"JUST HANG ON A LITTLE MORE GIRL." the voice whispered to the mare’s ear. "MAKE SURE  WE ARRIVE IN TIME AND I’LL PERSONALLY BUY YOU THE BEST BALL OF HAY FOR DINNER. THE PALACE PAYS REALLY WELL FOR THE GOODS I’M BRINGING THEM. AFTER ALL IT’S THE PRINCESS'S WEDDING TODAY RIGHT?" the giantess patted the horse on the head. "THAT’S MY GIRL!"

 Jack’s eyes sparkled."The palace? Princess? A wedding?!" Wherever there was a palace meant there would be wealth.Which in turn meant things of great value,luxurious gifts,things worth stealing…which in turn meant his burdens would end soon if he lay his hands on them!"I must go there." he made his mind."But how?” His gaze fell on the stopped cart,its wheels firmly wedged on the ground. "Hm…Worth a shot…"

 With the stealth of a seemingly experienced thief,he jumped onto the wooden wheel.He climbed some planks and in no time he was right into the cart,safely hidden from plain view.As long as the giantess didn’t pull up the covering cloth,he would be OK. The perfect trespasser. "Well, ready to go." He laughed.Not only would he go to the palace but he wouldn’t even break a sweat doing so."Maybe being tiny has its merits, too."

 

 After the five minute break,the cart started moving again. "Ooh…Here it goes."

 The ride wasn’t that bad. It would be perfect if there weren’t so many bumps on the road that sent him jumping a few feet in the air.Thankfully,he found a hole in the planks that gave him access to fresh air and,more importantly,a peek to the outside world.There wasn’t much to see while on the countryside but this changed when they entered into the village.The slow clopping of the horse’s hooves now far more audible on the pebbled road.

 His jaw dropped.

 Everything was truly GIGANTIC.Houses that loomed menacingly overhead,enormous shops,chickens the size of his own house clucking down the street…The village was bustling with life,giants exchanging good mornings,going about their day,young kids running and playing with a ball,while some strangely dressed people with feathers atop their hats,were busy decorating the balconies with small flags,ribbons and other ornaments."Wow…" was all Jack could say,drinking at the sight.Apparently,the entire village was preparing for some festival or an important event of some sort.

 What caught really Jack’s eye were actually two things.Well, three if you count the fact that every individual was easily over 350 feet tall,the children proportionately shorter. First,that most of them were women.Jack was under the impression that his great great grandfather had actually dealt with a giant.A male one.But as he was looking around, the amount of men was surprisingly low…in fact there was no male giant to be seen?! "It must be a coincidence…" he thought,hardly believing himself.Also,not only was this town vastly populated by women,giantesses to be exact,but they were incredibly voluptuous too.Not to mention how comically thick and amazonian their bodies were.Jack felt that giants were ugly but the sight before him proved him wrong.Beautiful faces, long legs, smooth skins...These giantesses put human women to shame.Plus,their enormous wobbling breasts and thick bouncing butts were not only gargantuan to Jack’s eye (namely due to the size difference) but also huge proportionate to them! Their tops struggled to contain their massive, head sized breasts while their skirts barely covered their wide hips and clapping butts as they walked,the underside of ass cheeks a rather common sight among them.Jack felt slightly aroused looking at them and almost came in his pants when an unsuspecting giantess bent over and unknowingly flashed him an upskirt view of her clean white panties: the cotton material was lost in the crack of her massive perky tush,while the external folds of her hairless womanhood  were partially exposed,causing Jack’s nose to bleed.Curiously,Jack for a moment thought he caught a glimpse of another fat bulge stretching her panties but the giantess stood back to her towering 380 feet height ending his voyeuristic attempt…Or maybe it was just his imagination.

  "This isn’t so bad…" Jack thought,marveling at the spectacle.Perhaps,he could spend some time loafing around,gazing at the towering beauties.As long as he was hidden from plain view,he could use his puny size to spy on these giantesses and learn a few things about their way of life.Maybe he could even be friends with some giant kid if he felt safe to do so.It was then he noticed a mature lady walking down the street,holding hands with her young daughter who was gracefully padding along.The girl seemed lost gazing at the funny workers decorating the square,not really paying attention to where she was putting her sandaled feet.She was absentmindedly being dragged by her mother,her head turned around when suddenly…

 "EEWWK!" There came a squelching sound quickly followed by a scream of disgust."MOM I THINK I STEPPED ON SOMETHING…" the giant girl said, grabbing her mother’s attention who stopped and looked at her daughter.There was a red spot on the bottom of her lovely sandals,connecting to a pile of gunk at the ground."FOR GODDESS’S SAKE LILY! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING! IT’S THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK THAT YOU STOMP ON SOMETHING!" The busty mom said, evidently irritated at her daughter’s silliness." YOU WILL MESS UP YOUR SANDALS IN THIS MANNER! AND THEY’RE BRAND NEW! NOW FOLLOW SUIT AND WATCH YOUR STEP!" The little giantess,no more than 12 years of age,lowered her head and did as she was told,her eyes mostly focused on the ground below.

 "But what the hell I’m thinking?!" Jack said instantly,reality kicking him hard.True, he felt bad for the kid,it wasn’t appealing to have your ass scolded in the middle of a busy street…but what Jack truly regretted was the poor chick that was now transformed into a pile of bloody feathers and bones lying on the ground.A chick about 4 times his size... "She just… just…trampled it…and she didn’t even notice…" he mumbled.No,he couldn’t risk it here.It was too dangerous.Just a giantess’s step and he would be a goner. "I’m too small compared to them… "He sighed and sat down,not wanting to see anymore of the village life.

 

************

 

 "ALRIGHT GIRL!" The lady driving the carriage said as she pulled the reins,the huge mare finally coming to stop."WE’VE MADE IT. BEHOLD THE QUEEN’S PALACE!" she exclaimed and jumped off the massive vehicle,producing a rather loud earthshaking boom upon landing…a boom that was clearly not missed by the tiny trespasser."JUST WAIT HERE AND I ‘LL GO FIND THAT WOMAN TO GIVE HER THE ORDER…" she said and fastened the reins around a nearby tree.Jack quickly peered through the hole…but saw nothing.A solid wall of carved stones was blocking his view.Not wasting any time,he quickly jumped of the edge,climbed down the cart’s wheel and found himself on the ground.As soon as the giantess walked away, he was ready to go.It was funny that he never had the chance to see the giantess who provided him such an easy transport up close…not that he minded though.

 Making sure there was no one around,he began his journey.What he was looking for was something of value.A gold coin, a golden ring…a golden something in general.A magical creature that produced golden eggs wouldn’t be bad either.Jogging slightly,he made it under the huge cart but as he was ready to sneak into the palace,he heard voices down the corridor.He quickly stopped and hid behind a garret. "Phew… that was close." He sighed…and then noticed something really weird looking up.He felt pretty sure he had heard the giantess refer to the huge horse as “girl”,having him think that it was actually a “she”…a mare.Which meant that the ridiculously large prepuce that was nesting between its hind legs and the huge fat balls that were hanging heavily at the base were not supposed to be there!Jack gulped seeing the enormity of the massive horse’s sheath,which even though completely soft,it seemed as big as a submarine to him.The gigantic stallion was peacefully grazing the yard’s grass,it’s gargantuan genitals swaying and bouncing to the rhythm of it’s house sized hooves.Strangely,there was a snatch right under the wrinkly scrotum,a sight compatible with a...mare’s vagina? Maybe Jack was hallucinating.How could it have both? No, this would totally be a mind trick.A result of Jack not having a proper meal for days and the lack of glucose producing weird thoughts. "Oh I need to eat something quickly." This hallucination felt very real though.

 Speaking of food,a strong scent of freshly baked bread attacked Jack’s nostrils, making him drool.Averting his gaze from the weird illusion,he started tracking down the smell.Since there was no giantess to be seen,he decided it was safe to move forward.He entered the palace from a half open door,ran along the field sized corridor and reached a massive room.Luckily for him,it was the kitchen,the mouthwatering aroma of freshly cooked food assaulting him on the spot.Baked vegetables,spicy herbs,boiled pasta…even roast meat! "Ooh smells delicious!" he said flaring his nostrils,drinking up on the flavors.To his good luck,there was a 30feet tall pot with chicken soup right next to the entrance,which he quickly climbed and began eating.Never in his life had he tasted such delicious soup!"Munch…munch…so tasty…munch…."

 As soon as he filled his stomach,he jumped on the floor and headed back to the huge corridor."Still no giant around…Easier than what I thought hehe..." Jack thought to himself,jogging at the side of the hallway.After a short distance,he came face to face with a staircase leading to the upper floors.There was a red carpet lain,indicating that there would be more important rooms up ahead.This helped his ascension quite a bit,providing something to grab hold of.With a few hops,he reached the top of the stairs,now traversing a carpet with waist high fibers."At least it would more difficult to get spotted…" Jack thought. In case of an emergency he would simply duck into the dense carpet and hope he didn’t end up underfoot.

 In similar manner,Jack managed to reach a clearing.He was deep into the palace by now, somewhere around the first floor,assuming the kitchen was the ground floor and not the basement.This is where he heard the first booming footsteps coming from a distance.The earth was shaking faintly but it was getting worse by the second. “They ‘re getting closer!” Jack thought, realizing his mistake.He was out in the open!“I need to find some place to hide quickly!”Stealing glances at his surroundings,he noticed a huge door on the end of the hallway that looked relatively out of use.Seeing no other option,he kicked off sprinting there,hoping for the best.

End Notes:

Feedback is gladly appreciated.

Chapter 2 by toy

 Jack hurriedly rushed towards the massive door.From his perspective running across the floor it sure looked quite big but,as he was approaching closer,it seemed it was constantly extending even higher up.He almost had to bend his neck to see the door handle at one point."I must find a place to hide..." he was thinking when a distant boom  smashed the floor and almost made him lose his footing."…and better be quick!"Panting heavily,he made it there and quickly crawled under the small gap.Definitely being tiny was a clear disadvantage in this oversized world,but one could argue that it had it’s merits:he could sneak into places unavailable to others while remaining completely unnoticed."Phew… that was close." he sighed upon entering."I think I’ll be safe here…At least for now."Dusting off his dirty clothes,he took a moment to catch his breath.The room was poorly lit.The only source of light was some stray rays of sun filtering through the window and the light from the corridor sneaking under the massive door.It even created a long outstretched shadow of his puny body across the hard wood floor."But where exactly is here?"Sensing no immediate danger,he started walking around,his eyes progressively getting used to the darkness.

 The room was apparently a closet of some sort.No bed,no desk,not even a nightstand.Just some huge furniture,shoe cabinets to be exact…shoe cabinets that towered over him like apartment buildings easily over 100 feet in height.No matter how big they were however, the multitude of footwear  on the floor indicated that there wasn’t enough room to properly organize them in just a couple of cabinets.Jack had never seen so many shoes in his life…high heels,sandals,stilettos even flip flops.They seemed all pretty expensive and they had one thing in common.They were all huge!They towered over him as he was passing by,intimidating him with their size alone."Wow…" he could only gasp in awe at such a sight."Look at those evening stilettos…" he said approaching a pair,resting a hand at the vast toe section."I guess this confirms that I’m indeed about half the size of a giant’s toe…probably the pinky one…." Every shoe was like a vessel to him.

 Averting his gaze from the gigantic footwear,he continued inspecting the rest of the room.His eyes fell on three iron poles high up,that were running perpendicular to the walls, parallel to the ceiling.They served as hangers from which long flowing dresses dangled almost all the way to the floor.He felt like a mouse sneaking under those ridiculously big dresses,tulles and ribbons looming over his head…Each one was made to dress the giantesses of the land so it didn’t come as a surprise that they were all at least 400 feet tall and they were specifically tailored to accommodate their exuberant bosoms and thick rears."I bet the amounts of fabric used to make one of these could easily dress the king’s entire army..." he thought, but he was cut short when his eyes fell upon a remarkable sight.

 At the end of the room, there was a wedding dress.If that was just the case, it wouldn’t be so remarkable…and certainly Jack’s jaw wouldn’t drop to the floor as it did: That thing was spectacular. Perfect. It was pure white with a long elegant tail,a huge glittering knot garnishing the right side.The bottom half was expanding from the waist down, closely mimicking a princess dress.As for the upper part, two strings were supporting the torso leaving the shoulders bare,while two long white gloves were meant to cover the arm till the elbow.Again there was special concern to provide enough room for the bride’s more than ample breasts and huge butt.To top it all, a white veil stood at the top flowing from a silver tiara.

 

He was so lost in his thoughts,mesmerized by the sight,that he failed to notice the slowly trembling floor.The sound of high heels clattering down the hallway as heavy feet stomped the hard wood floor,was more than enough to warn Jack for the impending danger."Shit!" Jack barely managed to duck behind a massive high heel when suddenly…

 

"YOU CAN’T POSSIBLY IMAGINE HOW LATE WE ARE!" The door flew open and in came a trio of gigantic women."WE SHOULD BE HALFWAY DONE BY NOW AND WE ‘RE STILL HERE TALKING NONSENSE!" a high pitched voice reverberated around the room. Jack peered behind his cover to look at the sudden invaders. A thick BBW  mature giantess lady rushed in,followed by two equally giant girls about their mid twenties.She was dressed up in a tight professional attire,a pencil skirt and a button up shirt,a clipboard at hand,while the other two were practically nude,clad only in bath towels,one wrapped around their midsection covering their enormous breasts and wide thighs,and another holding up their wet hair. They looked they just got out of a spa or something, their long creamy legs still wet, water beads running down their smooth skin.   

 

"I THINK YOU ‘RE OVERREACTING A BIT MISS NELSON… " argued one of the freshly bathed girls,stepping closer to one of the huge shoe cabinets.She was quick to lose her fluffy slipper and plant a foot on top of the shoe cabinet right above Jack,the wooden furniture creaking under the weight of her ponderous leg.Jack’ heart skipped a beat at the sight of the soft yet monstrous blue painted toes of her ground foot,as she started applying some kind of lotion along her luscious leg."THE PRINCESS OVER HERE IS READY TO DRESS UP AND THE GUESTS HAVEN’T ARRIVED YET." The entire cabinet even though huge compared to Jack, it only came up the girl’s knee, blocking his view up her loosely wrapped towel to her panties…if she wore any.

 

"WHO’S OVERREACTING?" the first voice,miss Nelson,replied."I’M OVERREACTING? I’M JUST TRYING TO HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL! AND WHEN I SAY WE’RE LATE THEN GUESS WHAT…WE ARE!!" the mature giantess stated,stomping her gigantic foot on the ground unable to contain her frustration,the impact sending poor Jack on his butt,his trembling legs failing to withstand the pressure.

"RELAX NANNY, YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SO DRAMATIC…" the other girl replied."AFTER ALL, EVERYONE WILL TOLERATE SOME DELAY FROM MY PART.A BRIDE CAN TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS SHE WANTS WHILE PREPARING…NOT A BIG DEAL." she said,taking a few steps towards the wedding dress,briefly planting a gigantic foot next to poor Jack and giving him an unobscured view of her sheer enormity.True to his calculations,he was indeed about half the size of her pink painted pinky toe, making him bug sized to her.Jack guessed this one would probably be the princess the carriage driver was talking about.He couldn’t see past her knee but he was sure this girl was probably her.The way this young lady talked,walked and behaved fitted royalty very well.Not that the other girl was some peasant in any case.Clearly,she had a respected place in the palace too.    

 

"MY LADY, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THE SITUATION." the gigantic nanny reasoned. "THERE IS A PROTOCOL THAT HAS TO BE FOLLOWED.THE NOBLES ARE MEANT TO ARRIVE IN A SCHEDULED TIME,THE QUEEN HAS TO APPEAR AFTER EVERYONE HAS TAKEN THEIR SEAT AND I THINK IT WOULD AT LEAST BE INADVISABLE TO HAVE HER WAITING BECAUSE HER DAUGHTER… IS BUSY TALKING FIRST WEDDING NIGHT SHENANIGANS WITH HER MAID OF HONOR!"

 

"HEY!" the girl rubbing her leg protested.

"WE DIDN’T TALK ABOUT NAUGHTY THINGS…JUST A FEW TIPS ON HOW MAKE THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE MEMORABLE FOR ME AND MY LOVE BIRD…YOU KNOW THINGS THAT COULD ONLY BE DISCUSSED BETWEEN FRIENDS." the princess winked at her close friend,something that didn’t go unnoticed by the strict nanny."PLUS, I GUESS YOU WOULDN’T WANT ME TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU NOW,WOULD YOU?"

"WHAT? NO! DEFINITELY NOT!" she shook her head blushing. "ALL I’M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT WE SHOULD HURRY UP YOUR HIGHNESS!" the gigantic nanny stated. "OH LOOK AT THE TIME! IT’S ALMOST 9:30 AND YOU AREN’T EVEN DRESSED UP YET!" she exclaimed in a squeaky tone, shuffling through her oversized clipboard in a state of panic…before finally closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.Then,with a relative calmness she exhaled her stress off."I’M GONNA HAVE TO LEAVE YOU NOW MY LADY.THERE ARE SOME ORDERS IN PLACE THAT I MUST TAKE CARE OF.COULD YOU PLEASE PUT ON YOUR WEDDING DRESS AND BE READY FOR THE CEREMONY WHEN I’M BACK? LET’S JUST SAY IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES?"

 

"SOUNDS GOOD TO ME." replied the soon to be bride,earning a nod from the strict nanny who bowed and turned to leave the room."ONE MORE THING! IT’S MY BIG DAY… TRY TO ENJOY IT WITH ME, DON’T BE ALL TO DRAMATIC ON FORMALITIES…THAT’S AN ORDER."

"WILL DO MY BEST MY PRINCESS. AS YOU WISH." the panicked nanny said and left the room,closing the door behind her,her heavy footfalls booming on the hard wood floor.Soon enough,it was just the duo of the young giantesses in the room…and Jack.

"WHAT’S WITH HER TODAY?" asked the princess’s friend."SHE SEEMS ON THE VERGE OF A HEART ATTACK."

"OH DON’T MIND HER, ALICE." the princess smiled."SHE JUST WANTS EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT FOR ME.IT MAY NOT BE THAT OBVIOUS BUT SHE REALLY LOVES ME. SHE’S BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE MY CHILDHOOD.THAT’S WHY SHE’S OVERREACTING A BIT.NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY, HELP ME PUT ON THIS BEAUTY OVER HERE?" the princess asked,taking the wedding dress of the hanger. 

"I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK." Alice said,finishing her post shower skin care.She walked behind her friend and grabbed hold of the towel around her body."Let’s lose these now, shall we?"

 Jack could only hear the two young giantesses.The huge cabinet and the high heel he was hiding under were blocking his view towards them.The only thing he could see was their gigantic feet leisurely stomping the floor,as the two girls prepared for the wedding.Turning around,he decided to sit down and rest his back on the pole sized stiletto of the high heel.No need to remain standing.He wanted to retain his energy and think of his next move.

During his wait,he actually managed to learn quite a few useful things about the two.First and foremost,the princess’s name was Aria.She and Alice were close friends since they were kids.Second,Alice was in fact a baroness herself,enjoying a respectable position in the palace,with a lot of wellness and high social status.Last,the soon to be husband,Harry,was the last giant man on the entire kingdom,since the queen’s husband and Aria’s father died a few years ago.This wedding was very important for the future of giants,probably the only way to end the curse that was lain upon them hundreds of years ago.Perhaps,this curse would explain why every giant being Jack had encountered so far was actually a giantess.At first,he thought it as pure coincidence but hearing the two girls talk it seemed there was a deeper reason for it…Maybe that’s why that BBW giantess,miss Nelson,was acting so dramatic about the wedding…

 

WHOOOOSHH WHOOOOSH

 A gust of wind  suddenly rushed through Jack’s ears messing his hair and forced him to grab hold of the huge shoe not to lose balance."What the…" Turning around, he tried to see what was this all about…only to be greeted by a hill of absorbent material.Something had blocked his way.Looking closely,he noticed that this new obstacle was actually none other than the vast towels the girls were previously clad with."Great. Now what…" Jack started blaming his bad luck when…"Wait!" This could only mean…"They are naked…"

 

"YOU SURE LOOK GORGEOUS GIRL!" Alice said."HARRY IS SUCH A LUCKY BASTARD!"

"HEY! DON’T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY HUSBAND!"Aria protested."AND YES…HE IS." she resumed with a giggle.

"I MEAN LOOK AT YOU! YOU ARE THE EPITOMY OF SEXINESS.I BET HIS EYES FELL OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS WHEN HE FIRST MET YOU, AM I RIGHT?"

"AS A MATTER OF FACT…YES." Aria said."IT WAS HARD FOR HIM NOT TO STARE AT THESE." A slapping wobbling sound echoed around the room."YOU SHOULD SEE HOW DESPERATELY HE WAS TRYING TO KEEP EYE CONTACT BUT HIS POOR EYES KEPT WANDERING DOWNWARDS.IT WAS SO FUNNY!" she giggled. "WHAT CAN I SAY, I’M RATHER …ENDOWED UP HERE."

"VERY WELL IF I MAY ADD." Alice stated."AND NOT ONLY UP HERE…I CAN SEE YOU HAVE GROWN QUITE A BIT IN OTHER PLACES TOO…"

"NAH… FROM THE WAY I SEE IT I’M ABOUT THE SAME AS A FEW YEARS BACK." Aria said."LOOK AT YOU THOUGH! YOU ARE FAR THICKER THAN I EXPECTED! CAN YOU FIND PANTIES THAT FIT?"

"HARDLY.MOST OF THEM ARE OUTSTRETCHED, AND MY NEW ONES ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY TIGHT." Alice mentioned."THAT’S WHY MOST OF THE TIME I GO WITHOUT WEARING THEM. MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE THIS WAY."

"GOOD CHOICE." Aria said."I GUESS THAT’S A PROBLEM THAT EVERYONE OF US HAS TO COPE WITH." Both girls laughed.

************

 The sound of a zipper fastening reached Jack’s ears."THERE WE GO!" Alice said with satisfaction."MAKE S SPIN FOR ME DARLING…OH YOU ARE PERFECT!"

 

"I KNOW!" Aria exclaimed playfully."THIS DRESS IS SPECIFICALLY TAILORED TO ACCOMMODATE MY CURVES. IT’S NOT TOO PROVOCATIVE RIGHT?"

"OF COURSE NOT ARIA.IT ONLY LEAVES YOUR SHOULDERS BARE…AND A BIT OF CLEAVAGE TOO." Alice pouted."EVERYTHING ELSE IS WELL COVERED THOUGH."

"COOL!" Aria said with a sigh. "I WAS WORRIED IT WOULD DISPLEASE MOM."

"NO WORRIES ABOUT THAT." Alice answered."NOW I’D BETTER GET DRESSED TOO. MISS NESLON WILL BE HERE AT ANY MOMENT AND I DON’T WANT TO BE THE RECIPIENT OF ANOTHER LONG SPEECH."

 

"I BET YOU DON’T." Aria laughed taking another spin and looking herself in a full body mirror to Jack’s unawareness.The only thing he felt was the ground shake to the impact of her thundering footfalls.

"I BELIEVE THIS ONE WOULD SUIT ME GREAT! WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Alice asked grabbing a satin blue dress from the hangers.

"ONE OF MY FAVORITES." Approved Aria."JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON’T LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I DO!" she teased.

"YOU KNOW THAT’S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN." Alice said stepping into the dress."EVERYONE’S EYES WILL BE ON YOU.YOU’RE THE BRIDE REMEMBER?"

****************

 

 A few minutes later both girls were almost ready.Jack was still trapped behind the dropped mountain of towels,hidden from plain view and relatively safe.As much safe someone can be in the presence of two unaware 400 feet tall giantesses.Thankfully,he had rested up quite enough and was ready for action.Since everyone would be at the ceremony this meant he would roam around freely in search of something of value.

"OK I THINK WE ARE READY.LET’S GO." the princess said eager to live the greatest day of her life.

"UHM…DON’T YOU FORGET SOMETHING HONEY?" Alice said looking down at the princess’s feet.Her cute,nicely trimmed and well taken care of little toes were poking through the opening of her slippers."UNLESS YOU WANT EVERYONE TO THINK YOU’VE LOST YOUR MIND AND DECIDED TO MARRY ON YOUR FLUFFY SLIPPERS."

"OH GOSH! ALICE, WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?" Aria said and plumped her thick,dress covered butt on the nearby shoe cabinet."COULD YOU PLEASE PASS ME MY WEDDING HEELS? THEY SHOULD BE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE."

"OK." Alice said. "I THINK I SAW THEM BEHIND THIS THING OVER HERE…"

 Jack froze in place...

"...WHILE I WAS APPLYING MY FOOT CREAM." Alice continued.

No one can imagine what devastating effect these words had on poor little Jack.His heart,after skipping a few beats,started pounding like crazy.The sound of the approaching giantess’s footfalls, almost made him faint.The world began vibrating like crazy,the ground shaking under his trembling feet.Panicking,he turned around praying that the massive pair of high heels he was so safely hiding under the entire time,weren’t the ones meant to cover the princess’s soft feet."Please…"

 Unfortunately,luck wasn’t on his side this time.With a twist of her hands,the giantess quickly picked up the scattered towels,shedding plenty of light in Jack’s spot.The poor human was blinded at the sudden assault,trying to cover his eyes with his hands."THERE THEY ARE!" was all Jack heard after the explosion of a footstep that went off right next to him.

 So there he was:Momentarily blind,his hands covering his face and …paradoxically still standing.A mere bug which was just found out of his nest… vulnerable… unprotected…Maybe if he stood completely still,his diminutive size would go unnoticed by the 400 feet tall lady whose plump toes alone were dwarfing him with their intimidating presence.

"OH…" a booming voice thundered way above his head. "…WHAT IS THAT…"

Jack couldn’t take it anymore and cracked…He finally opened his eyes.Squatting in front of him was the gigantic maid of honor,Alice as he had so wisely learned by then. Her massive ankle strap high heels towering over his tiny form,one on either side of him.Her thick calves,still moist  from the freshly applied lotion,were being compressed by her muscular thighs,entrapping the hem of her satin dress in between them The swell of her monumental bosom,barely covered by the tons of the expensive fabric,was resting on her bent knees due to her squatting posture,threatening to spill over even in the slightest of movements.Her huge right hand was holding the bride’s heels,delicate feminine fingers the size of tree trunks hooked at the ankle section,while her left was hand gently supporting her left knee.Her angelic face in a state of curiosity,blue eyes glaring at her precious discovery,her mouth forming a big “o”.

 But none of that managed to avert Jack’s gaze from upskirt view of the giantess’s crotch.Indeed the young lady had decided to forgo the use of panties.But where Jack was anticipating the pleasurable sight of a tight,virginal wetness,there stood a humongous penis,long and fat despite it’s flaccid state,resting atop a gargantuan sack with boulder sized balls!The mushroom cockhead alone was so thick, that the comically tight foreskin struggled and failed to wrap around the entire girth,leaving the oval shaped slit and part of the polished glands exposed to the open air.

 

 Jack’s brain was failing to comprehend the weirdness of the situation,therefore left his motionless body was standing in awe,occasionally sending the necessary signal for his eyes to blink.Alice was also still,trying to figure out what this teeny tiny speck of a man was doing in the room in the first place.Getting over the initial shock,she hesitantly extended her left hand trying to approach the microscopic creature.This proved more than enough to wake Jack up and make him turn his look from the giantess’s oversized genitals.Primal instinct kicked in,triggering the ever present fight or flight reflex,which instantly urged Jack to run away.He sprinted off as much as his tiny, shaky legs could run.He would have broken his personal record for sure…had he not been pinched and lifted of the ground by Alice’s delicate fingers.His legs kept kicking and flailing midair but the young giantess was simply too powerful.Each one of her fingers was more powerful that his entire muscle mass combined.In fact, she made active effort not to pinch too hard and break the little guy.

 

 "NOW THAT’S SOMETHING YOU DON’T SEE EVERY DAY…" Alice whispered,her eyes focusing on the weird creature dangling from her fingers.It was in a state of panic, struggling desperately to escape her grip and producing squeaky noises.It only stopped when she stood back up to her full height,the sudden change of altitude probably causing some form of vertigo.Or when reality kicked in and realized that a fall from such a height would certainly be fatal.

 "DID YOU FIND THEM OR WHAT?" Aria asked from the back,her own eyes scanning the floor for her shoes.

"HM?" Alice absentmindedly replied,the princess’s voice interrupting her train of thought."OH YES…YES. HERE."She stepped closer and handed the precious shoes over.

 

"GREAT." The princess said and quickly put them on. "OK THEN!" she cheerfully exclaimed and stood to her full height."NOW WE ARE READY TO GO…WHAT’S THIS?" she asked noticing her friend inspecting something between her fingers.

"UM I DON’T KNOW…" she replied, twisting her head to watch the tiny man from another angle."I FOUND IT BEHIND YOUR SHOE. HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE?"

 Aria stepped closer. "WHAT, IS IT A BUG? IN MY SHOE? OH I DON’T WANT BUGS CRAWLING AROUND ME!" she shrieked.

"RELAX GIRL,IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A BUG…" Alice gently put Jack in her open palm,the tiny human stumbling and falling on his butt.She couldn’t feel it but he was on the verge of collapsing out of fear.Both girls bent towards him,their huge faces filling his view.For the first time,Jack had an unobstructed view of them.Alice had thin lips,blue eyes and she had her black hair straight while Aria had green eyes,a cute nose and her blonde hair was short and curly.Both girls were of pale skin, maybe Aria a pinch tanner,and they emitted an air of aristocracy.What he clearly did notice was that both of them were unbelievably voluptuous and thick,with curves that would make any man drool.      

"IN FACT HE LOOKS LIKE…A BOY?" the princess said,her warm breath washing his face."BUT HE’S SO TINY!"

"I THINK HE’S CUTE." Alice said causing Jack to stumble back a little,something that caught the eye of both giantesses."WAIT…DID HE JUST REACT TO WHAT I SAID?"

 Both girls loomed even closer, excitedly staring at the young man with wide eyes."CAN YOU TALK?!"

 This was the last thing Jack heard before passing out.    

Chapter 3 by toy

 Jack woke up in what felt like days. His eyes still shut, he let out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head. ”Ooh it feels so nice to cuddle in my bed…” he thought as his hand reached the mattress underneath. It felt kind of smoother than usual and …firmer. It even had a slight scent of… vanilla? Trying to reach the edge, he extended his arm further. And further. He couldn’t do it. “Wait a minute…” he said before finally openings his eyes. “This is not my bed!” he realized and sprang up like he was hit by high voltage. He was surrounded by a large beige wall that formed a big dome round him. Strangely, the floor was forming an upward slope, arching a bit in the middle while ending in a plateau where beams of sunlight were pouring in. “Am I…” he quickly climbed to the top but couldn’t escape his strange prison, the wall was too high. Then, it hit him.” Am I…in a shoe?”

 

 Panicking, he tried to jump over to no avail. He struggled and struggled but he was too damn small. Even on his tiptoes he barely crossed the wall’s midline. He was trapped. From what it seemed the journey to giant land wouldn’t end up well for him… He failed both his mother and himself. A knot was tied up in his throat and before he knew it he was sobbing pitifully.

 “What am I going to do… It’s over….” He said between short breaths and tears when he noticed something weird. There was a distant sound reaching his ears the entire time. He paid no mind at first, but now that his brain wasn’t int the process of realizing he had slept in a massive shoe, he could clearly hear it. There was another person in the room… crying?

 

 “OH ALICE WHY SHOULD THIS HAPPEN ON MY WEDDING DAY? A TOTAL DISASTER!” Aria was saying between sobs and short breaths.” HARRY WAS THE LAST MALE ALIVE!”

 “SHHH….PRINCESS…IT’S OK..” Alice responded, trying to console her.” YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG…”

 “BE STRONG? HOW CAN I BE STRONG? THE LAST MAN ALIVE IS SOMEHOW FOUND DEAD THE DAY HE WAS MEANT TO GET MARRIED…TO ME!” Aria burst out in greater sobs.” WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW? HOW CAN WE STOP THE CURSE? THERE IS NO WAY!”

 “OH ARIA…TRY TO CALM DOWN A BIT…” Alice said noticing her friend’s state of despair. ”WE’LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT…WE ALWAYS DO.”

The crying seemed to ease a little.

“MAYBE WE CAN CONSULT THE WITCH. SHE MAY KNOW A DIFFERENT WAY TO BREAK THE CURSE….DON’T PANICK MY FRIEND.”

 “ALICE YOU DON’T GET IT DO YOU? THERE’S NO OTHER WAY…WE ARE DOOMED.” Aria stated firmly. “MY MARRIAGE TO HARRY WAS THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO BREAK THE CURSE. ME MATING WITH HIM WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ALL GIANT KIND FREE. EVERYONE SAID SO. BUT NOW THIS ISN’T GOIND TO HAPPEN…”

“ARIA…”

 “AND THE WORST PART IS THAT I HAVEN’T EVEN FIGURED OUT WHY…” the princess said. “WHY ALICE? WHAT CHANGE OCCURRED THAT RESULTED IN HARRY’S DEATH? WHAT SEAL WAS BROKEN?” Aria asked furiously, expecting an answer from her maid of honor but there was none to come. Alice was speechless.

 “ALL I WANT TO SAY IS…” Alice replied,”…THERE’S NO POINT IN SITTING AND CRYING ALL OVER IT. IT’S DONE NOW. THE SOONER WE COME UP WITH SOMETHING THE BETTER.”

“MAYBE YOU’RE RIGHT…” Aria said in disbelief. ”CAN YOU PLEASE GO NOW? I WOULD LIKE TO STAY ALONE FOR A WHILE.”

“AS YOU WISH MY PRINCESS…BUT WHEN I COME BACK I EXPECT YOU TO BE BETTER. I’M ASKING THIS AS A FRIEND.” Alice said and left the room, the impact of her thundering footfalls unknowingly knocking Jack of balance and making him slide back to the shoe’s toe section.

 It took the massive princess quite a while but her crying finally came to a stop. All alone now she desperately needed something to help her forget about the tragedy of the wedding. Something to cheer her up. Boringly her eyes fell on the black shoe atop her desk. “Why is that there?” she thought. ”Oh…” it hit her. There was that strange thing they found before the ceremony. “ Let’s see how’s the little creature doing…”

 Meanwhile, Jack was desperately trying to think of a way out. He was lost in his thoughts when he found himself in a shadow…Whatever little light was coming into his prison was suddenly gone. “This isn’t good…” he gulped when his whole world shook. He immediately lost his footing and after a few stumbles around the leather walls he was dropped on a smooth surface.

 “HM….” was all he heard when he noticed he was lying on a huge open palm. ”SUCH A FRAGILE LITTLE THING….” Turning around he was greeted with a huge girly face the size of a billboard.

 He knew that face.

 “IT’S AWAKE…” Aria said to herself, her red eyes failing to comprehend how something of such a tiny size could possibly exist. That poor thing was barely the size of her finger nail. “SO SMALL…” she whispered and poked the little thing lightly.” …AND LIGHT TOO…”

 Jack didn’t welcome such a gesture from the giant princess. “Stay away from me!” he screamed and pulled his trusted old knife out. He took a few steps back ready to fight for his life…but was left staring at the colossal lady. Not that he stood many chances against her in the first place: he was literally in the palm of her hand.

 “HEY YOU CAN TALK!” Aria gasped and tried poking the funny creature once again. Unfortunately, this had the unexpected effect of being stabbed by him. ”OUCH!” she exclaimed and brought her injured finger in her mouth. Jack was staring fearfully as the huge giantess sucked on her finger, her eyes glaring at his puny form.

 “NOW WHY DON’T YOU GIVE ME YOUR LITTLE TOY OVER HERE BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT…” she said and plucked the microscopic knife out of Jack’s hands.” MUCH BETTER NOW…” she sighed.

“Let me go!” Jack managed to scream, his voice trembling out of fear.

“WHY WOULD I LET YOU GO? YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE LITTLE CREATURE!” Aria said.” A PERFECT PET! I COULD REALLY APRECIATE A PET RIGHT NOW YOU KNOW…” Jack almost fainted at her response.” NOW I BELIEVE WE STARTED OF ON THE WRONG FOOT. YOU KNOW IT’S NOT POLITE TO STAB A LADY ON YOUR FIRST MEETING…BUT I’LL LET THIS ONE FOR NOW.” Aria said, never letting Jack of her eyes.” BUT FIRST TELL ME…WHAT ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU END UP IN MY PALACE?”

 Jack was staring at her unable to form a single word. He was too scared to do so.

  Receiving no response, Aria decided to tease the little guy a bit. Apparently, the tiny bug posed no threat at all. ” OK…SINCE YOU DON’T WANT TO DO THIS THE EASY WAY…I CAN THINK OF MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO MAKE YOU TALK. CAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN TALK. I JUST HEARD YOU!” she said and pinched Jack between her thumb and index finger and gave him a few rough shakes.” CAN YOU LITTLE BUGS FLY? I SEE NO WINGS ON YOUR BACK… THERE’S A LONG WAY TO THE FLOOR… I BET YOU WOULDN’T WANT ME TO… UHM…ACCIDENTALLY DROP YOU DOWN NOW, WOULD YOU?”

 Jack looked down. Indeed, even though he was being held in front of her face the distance to the floor was at least 350 feet, give or take. Definitely a fatal fall. ”OK! OK!” he screamed. ”I’ll tell you everything! Please don’t kill me!”

 “NOW WE ‘RE GETTING SOMEWHERE…” the giantess said with a smile, before placing Jack back on her palm again. Somehow that poor little thing made her already feel better. It took Jack a few moments to stop his head from spinning but he was rather unharmed. ”Please don’t hurt me!”

 “WHAT ARE YOU?” the giantess asked, her voice reverberating around the room.

“I’m a human…”

“WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY DRESSING ROOM?”

“Uhm…I was trying to hide…”

“ TO HIDE? FROM WHO?” Aria asked confused. She was trying to understand what was she dealing with.

“ I didn’t want to be found…All I was looking for was some food…” Jack lied.

“FOOD?” her eyes noticed that he was rather skinny. In fact, Jack’s entire appearance was screaming of hunger and poverty.” SO YOU CAME TO MY PALACE TO STEAL FOOD…” the giantess said.” SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A THIEF…”

“No wait I….”

“DON’T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I’M TALKING!” Jack froze at her outburst. Even though she was admittedly pretty, her massive size and loud words made her look quite intimidating.” A THIEF IS A THIEF NO MATTER HOW TINY…YOU HAVE TO BE PUNISHED.” She said. ”NORMALLY I WOULD HAVE YOU WHIPPED…BUT I BELIEVE THERE ARE FAR MORE UNIQUE WAYS TO TREAT A TINY HUMAN LIKE YOU…” she said with a mischievous grin. Before Jack could react, she shoved him back into her shoe and placed it onto her desk.” YOU CAN STAY HERE FOR NOW…TO CONSIDER YOUR ACTIONS.” she said and got out of the room, her earthshaking footsteps slowly losing in strength as she moved further down the huge hallway. ”I SO MUCH NEED TO TELL ALICE ABOUT THIS…” Somehow the little creature had cheered her up.

 

….

 “NO WAY!” Alice yelled but Aria was quick to shut her, immediately muffling her lips.

“SHH GIRL!” she said.” WE DON’T WANT THE ENTIRE PALACE TO KNOW ABOUT HIM! IT’S A SECRET!”

“BUT YOU HAVE A TALKING HUMAN IN YOUR ROOM!” Alice said barely able to contain her excitement. ”WHERE DID YOU PUT HIM? I WANT TO MEET HIM SO BAD!”

“WELL THAT’S WHY I CAME TO FIND YOU. I HAVE HIM TRAPPED IN A HEEL BACK IN MY PERSONAL CHAMBER.” Aria whispered. “COME! LET’S GO HAVE SOME FUN. I NEED IT…”

….

 Jack heard the door creak open, accompanied by the familiar sound of heels clacking down below. In no time, his prison turned upside down making him drop and land on the solid surface of the princess’s expanding desk.

 “WELL HELLO THERE LITTLE GUY!” Jack saw Alice’s giant face looming over him, her warm breath washing his whole body. ”DID YOU MISS ME? OH I BET YOU DID!” she teased. ”YOU KNOW YOU FAINTED LAST TIME WE MET REMEMBER?” Alice teased, earning a rather astonishing squeak from Jack. ”I DIDN’T EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO CATCH YOUR NAME.”

 “I DIDN’T LEARN HIS NAME EITHER.” Aria added, her face coming into view. Both giantesses were looming over him, focusing their attention on his puny form. If there would ever be death out of eye contact, Jack felt it was really close: their paralyzing glares were piercing his soul.

 “SO…” Alice resumed, “ FANCY TELLING US?”

 Jack was speechless. He was staring at the colossal duo like a deer in the headlights.

“UHM…HELLO?” Alice said once again.” EARTH TO PUNY HUMAN? DO YOU COPY?”

Jack blinked but couldn’t form a word. His mouth felt dry and no voice came out.

 “YOU SAID HE TALKS RIGHT?”

“ABSOLUTELY.” Aria stated. “HE MAY NEED SOME MOTIVATION THOUGH….”

 “WELL THEN IF THAT TS THE CASE…” Alice said as both giantesses rose back to their towering height. Jack marveled at how far they seemed to stretch, their faces moving further up away from him. They must have been bending over just to be eye level with him.

 Now that they were back to their full height, their faces were obstructed by the swell of their monumental breasts. Jack gulped finding himself in the shadow of their gigantic bodies. He could clearly see that both were far more casually dressed, having got out of the clothes they were wearing for the wedding. Casual seemed to be a bad choice of words to describe the revealing clothes they were currently donned with. Aria was clad in a yellow low cut dress that went all the way up to her neck with a MASSIVE boob window that left ALL of her cleavage exposed, the inner boobs showing till the start of her areolas, thankfully covering her pink nipples, but not really as they were poking through the thin fabric. The fat round globes were free to bounce and clap in the slightest of movements, their considerable weight left totally unrestrained by the obvious absence of a bra. Jack didn’t know such clothes actually existed…till his eyes fell on Alice. Aria would be considered modest compared to her. For her part, she was wearing only a strip of blue fabric barely an inch in width that compressed her head-sized breasts together covering only her nipples, leaving the rest of her heaving mounts totally bare, areolas included. Another strip was running perpendicular to the first one, connecting a pretty choke on her neck to something akin to a skirt below her belly button. Other than that she was completely nude, a fact that made Jack wonder about the standards of dignity in this giant world.

 As a result, Jack had a clear view of their thick bodies. Taken into account that the desk he was standing on was just about waist high to them…he had perfect access to the situation between their legs…To his great surprise, Aria, similarly to Alice, was also packing serious heat and of course wasn’t a fan of undergarments either. Therefore, instead of a panty covered tight vagina, Jack came face to face with a humongous flaccid futa cock that rested lazy and fat atop a monstrously large sack. Each of the heavy balls seemed big enough to accommodate Jack with room to spare. The smooth skin of her scrotum was stretched to the maximum to cover up the churning cum factories, providing a soft yet plump bed for the goliath of a shaft above. Even though Jack could clearly see the base of her cock, beautified with a nicely trimmed, heart shaped bush of blonde pubes, he was unable to see the very tip of it since it kept going further down her thighs, the desk he was standing on blocking his view. If he had to guess, the entire length and girth of her powerful cock was about the same as Alice’s, a fact that made it no less frightening. Jack couldn’t deny that he felt slightly aroused at such display of nudity and gigantic genitals however…

“I’M ALICE!” Alice introduced herself. ”THIS BEAUTY OVER HERE IS PRINCESS ARIA.”

“DO YOU THINK THIS WILL MAKE HIM OPEN UP?” Aria said with a sigh. “THAT PISQUEAK HERE IS READY TO PISS HIS PANTS….”

“SHUSH….LET ME HANDLE THIS.” Alice replied. ”WELL NOW THAT YOU KNOW OUR NAMES I BELIEVE IT’S ONLY FAIR TO TELL US YOURS…” she resumed politely.

“OH GIRL YOU’RE LOSING YOUR TIME…”

 “Uhm…it’s…it’s Jack…” Jack managed to say, surprised he found the courage to do so. Apparently, there was no easy way out of this so it made sense to play along.

“SEE?” Alice looked at her friend with a wide smile.” IT’S BETTER IF YOU TAKE THE EASY WAY…” she said earning a stern look from the giant princess.” NOW SINCE YOU’RE GOING TO BE OUR PET FROM NOW ON, I GUESS WE SHOULD START WITH A FEW BASIC RULES, WHAT DO YOUT THINK?”

“ A pet?” Jack asked but the black haired giantess paid no mind.

“FIRST OF ALL YOU’LL REFER TO US AS MISTRESS ARIA AND MSTRESS ALICE. SECOND, YOU WILL DO WHATEVER WE SAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU’LL BE OUR PET AND WE ‘LL BE YOUR MASTERS. THIRD, YOU’LL BELONG TO US AND US ONLY. YOUR PRESENCE IS A SECRET THAT ONLY THE THREE OF US WILL KNOW.” Alice said with confidence.” IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ADD PRINCESS?”

“UHM…I DON’T KNOW….MAYBE THAT IF YOU MISBEHAVE I’LL GOBBLE YOU UP? HOW DOES THAT SOUND?”

“EXCELLENT! HOW DIDN’T I COME UP WITH THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE? ANYWAY…ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS?”

 Jack was thunderstruck. He couldn’t believe his ears. Finding himself in a lose lose situation, he decided it was best to choose the lesser of the two evils…He certainly didn’t want to end up in the giantess’s stomach.” Uhm…no.” he replied hesitantly.

“GOOD.” Alice said satisfied. The two giantesses exchanged a sly grin and nodded in agreement.” NOW SINCE YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OUR PET WHY DON’T YOU COME CLOSER AND GIVE US A LITTLE KISS? CONSIDER THIS AS YOUR FIRST TASK.”

Jack stared at the two giantesses unable to understand what they meant with that. How was he supposed to reach all the way up and kiss them? They towered at least 300 hundred feet from where he was standing for god’s sake!

“Uhm…” he tried to say but he was immediately halted.

“AND JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW GENEROUS AND GOOD HEARTED YOUR MISTRESSES ARE…” Aria said lowering her hand towards her crotch .”…WE’LL KISS YOU BACK!”

SMACK!! SMACK!!

 The entire desk shook as the two giantesses smashed their enormous cocks on the wooden surface, knocking poor little Jack of balance. ”SMOOCHIE SMOOCHIE!” Both giantesses faked kissing sounds as they both pressed their gaping slits on Jack. They collided their gargantuan spongy heads together trapping him in between, rubbing their sensitive glans in a compassionate “kiss”. Jack was immediately smothered by the meaty pythons, his breath forcefully taken out of his body. Soon enough his hair and all his old clothes were drenched in a slimy mucus, a trail of clear liquid connecting the huge slits to his face.

“WELL? FEEL BETTER NOW?” Aria asked withdrawing her magnum dong which despite its flaccid state was starting to show hints of arousal.

“SEE? WE CAN BE GOOD MISTRESSES IF YOU BEHAVE!” Alice added playfully. “OH I BET YOU’VE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH A KISS BEFORE…I MEAN TO HAVE TWO WONDERFUL LADIES EXPRESSING THEIR ENTHUSIASM SO VIVIDLY…TO FEEL THEIR HUGE AFFECTION…TO BATHE IN THEIR GARGANTUAN AROUSAL… HMM I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW GOOD YOU MUST FEEL RIGHT NOW…” Alice said unable to contain the lust in her voice. Clearly that “kiss” got her going. ”BUT DON’T WORRY…THERE WILL  BE MORE TO COME.”

“OH WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER YOU TINY LITTLE HUMAN!” Aria added mischievously, her words making Jack tremble out of fear. “ACTUALLY I THINK THERE’S ONE MORE THING: GET NAKED!”

 “WAIT…WHAT?” asked Alice with query. “WHY?”

“IN CASE YOU DIDN’T NOTICE…HE STINKS.”

 Jack was about to protest… but a sniff of his nose sadly confirmed that the giantess was right. It was at least a week since he last had a proper bath. All that journey climbing up the beanstalk, the travel across the giant country even the transport on the giant cart had left him with dried sweat and his clothes were all dirty. Plus, he took a look at his current state: he was drenched head to toe in viscous clear giantess precum. That alone was more than enough to make taking a shower a top priority.

“I SAID NOW PET!” Aria commanded, her loud voice reverberating around the room. Jack jumped out of shock and frantically began undressing. Never before had he been naked in front of a girl, so it was kind of embarrassing to lose his clothes in the presence of, not in one, but two ladies, of royal status too. Surprisingly it took him only a few seconds to get out of his pants and shirt, but he was hesitant with his underwear. Despite standing next to Alice’s fat cock, which she so proudly displayed intimidating him with its overwhelming girth, he was unable to move on.

“ALL OF IT.” resumed Aria, her stare piercing his soul.” I WANT YOU STARK NAKED.”

 With a sigh he hooked his thumbs on the waistband of his briefs and pulled down. He never felt more embarrassed in his life.

“IS THAT A …”

“OH MY GOD!” Both giantesses burst out laughing. For a moment everyone in the palace turned their heads hearing an explosion of feminine laughter wondering what was going on… such was the intensity of their reaction.

“THAT’S THE TINIEST LITTLE DICK I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!” Aria beamed, landing a harsh hit on Jack’s ego. “SO PATHETIC!”

“OH DON’T MIND HER LITTLE JACKIE…” Alice mocked, wiping a tear out of the corner of her eye. ”IT’S JUST THAT YOUR LITTLE EXCUSE OF A DICKLET IS SO MICROSCOPIC THAT THE PRINCESS OVER HERE FINDS… HOW TO PUT IT …AMUSING AS A MATTER OF FACT…”

“I MEAN COME ON!” Aria resumed between laughs.” YOU BOYS HAVE IT ROUGH DON’T YOU? I ALWAYS KNEW THAT MALES WERE QUITE SMALL DOWN THERE BUT THAT THING…IT’S RIDICULOUS!”

 Jack was red with embarrassment at the sudden assault. Somehow this felt even worse than being  captured…He always considered himself about average as far as his manhood was concerned, so it was quite hurtful.

 “AND HIS BALLS…WAIT, YOU HAVE BALLS DON’T YOU?” Alice teased.

“UHM YES…CAN YOU SEE THOSE LITTLE GRAINS OF DUST BELOW HIS PUNY PEEPEE? THOSE MUST BE HIS BALLS.” Aria said pointing a finger towards his crotch and removing his covering hands. Jack’s entire body was about the size of the said finger, so seeing it approaching menacingly, it was only natural that he backed away a bit. “MICROSCOPIC JUST LIKE THE REST OF HIS PACKAGE.”

“ANYWAY…” Alice said.” HE IS NAKED. NOW WHAT?”

“I’M GONNA TAKE HIM TO THE ROYAL BATHROOMS. HE CERTAINLY NEEDS A GOOD WASH.” Aria said plucking poor Jack up.

“ARE YOU SURE? WHAT IF SOMEBODY SEES HIM?”

“NO WORRIES ABOUT THAT.” the princess said with confidence.” I KNOW JUST THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT HIM…”

 Jack’s world turned upside down as he was dangled by the giantess’ tree trunk fingers. She suddenly lowered him down, the abrupt change of altitude causing some sort of vertigo. But what was she up to? He barely managed to yelp when he was shoved head first somewhere wet and…spongy.

“THERE WE ARE.” Aria said with a satisfying smile. ”ALL SAFE AND SNUG. NO SIGN OF HIM.”

“REALLY?” Alice questioned, obviously surprised at the princess’s creativity.” YOU’RE GONNA WALK AROUND THE PALACE LIKE THAT?”

“UHM YEAH? I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.” Aria said placing her hands on her hips…letting her fat cock drop and smack against her thick thighs, the hem of her low cut dress leaving it exposed to public view.

There was a tiny, human shaped lump on the upper part of her cockhead, under her tight foreskin. Similarly to Alice’s, Aria’s pumpkin sized cockhead was simply too large to be fully covered by it: only the rims were encompassed by the fleshy blanket, the gaping slit and part of her sensitive glans left exposed to the cool air. Sadly for Jack though, there was just enough room a human boy to be shoved under. That’s where the giant princess decided to store him.

“HEY CAN I JOIN YOU IN THE BATH?” Alice asked making puppy eyes to her friend.” I CAN EVEN HELP CLEAN HIM GOOD.”

“OF COURSE GIRL. YOU’RE ALWAYS WELCOME.” Aria said with a giggle and walked out of the room, her giant soft cock slapping her inner thighs as she strutted towards the bath chambers. Alice followed along, her own cock swinging to the rhythm of her thundering footsteps while loud clapping sounds from the pair’s bouncing braless breasts echoed around the hallway. Clearly the perception of public decency among giantesses was polar opposite to that of humans…  

 

 It took the two young giantesses no time to reach the bath chambers. Generally, the houses of giant land didn’t have built in bathrooms, making public baths the only choice for any giantess who wished to take a warm bath. In the palace however, things were different: there was a really spacious place meant to provide such service. It consisted of an indoor pool that served as a bathtub that could accommodate about three giantesses at a time. Huge mirrors garnished the walls, expensive cabinets stored everything related to personal hygiene but the most standout feature was the system of solid iron pipes that ran the periphery of the room. This provided a never ending supply of hot water, making sure that any person of the royal family that used the bathtub was comfortable in their preferable water temperature. For the most time, it was the queen who used the chambers for her own personal care, but this didn’t deter her daughter from inviting her friends over and throwing bath parties.

“HERE WE ARE!” Aria exclaimed, entering the bath chambers. “CAN’T WAIT TO SOAK IN THE TUB!”

 “YEAH ME TOO!” Alice followed. “SUCH AN EVENTFUL DAY!”

 Both giantesses quickly got out of their skimpy clothes and submerged their thick bodies in the hot water, the huge bathtub providing plenty of space for the two to lay opposite each other. They had their muscular legs spread wide, giving room for their magnum dongs to rest on the bottom of the tub. The water was level with their floating breasts, making them seem like small islands to the unkeen eye.

“UHM…HOW’S THE BOY DOING?” Alice asked her friend, her eyes closed out of relaxation.

“I BELIEVE HE’S FINE…” Aria said lost in her own trance.” I CAN FEEL HIM WIGGLE AROUND. TO BE HONEST IT’S KINDA AROUSING. HIS LITTLE TRIES ARE TICKLISH ON MY HUGE COCKHEAD.”

“HAHA HE IS A FIGHTER AS IT SEEMS…HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK HE CAN HOLD HIS BREATH ANYWAY?”

“I DON’T KNOW… I ‘D BETTER PULL HIM OUT FOR GOOD MEASURES. HE MUST CLEAN HIMSELF TOO, AFTER ALL.” She said. ”I CAN’T TOLERATE MY PET TO REEK.”

“YEAH ME TOO…” Alice said grabbing a nearby sponge and a bar of soap.” WE HAVE TO TEACH HIM JOW TO BE A GOOD PET. WHAT DO YOU SAY?”

 Aria nodded in agreement and pulled her fat cock out of the water. Due to it’s enormous size and length, she didn’t have to change her posture in the slightest. Bringing a hand under the heavy shaft for support, she gently used her other hand to tug her tight foreskin back exposing the entirety of her pumpkin sized purple head.

PLOOP!

 Jack was freed from the fleshy prison and unceremoniously fell on the water below. He was so tiny compared to the giantesses that his dive didn’t even produce an audible splash, even though his fall was about a few feet from his perspective. ”PATHETIC…”

 Finding himself underwater, he started panicking. ”I can’t swim!” he flailed and struggled to reach the surface but couldn’t keep himself afloat. The huge soap bubbles and foams of Alice’s meticulous scrubbing made it even more difficult. ”Help!”

 Aria was the first to notice his discomfort.” UHM ALICE DO ME A FAVOR AND HELP THAT EXCUSE OF A PET OUT. HE SEEMS DROWNING…”

“OH…” Alice said with surprise. ”CAN’T SWIM HUH? HERE, LET YOUR BELOVED MISTRESS HELP YOU OUT THEN…” she told Jack playfully.

 Jack was breathless. Somehow he couldn’t make any progress and was sinking further down. He was on the verge of passing out when all of a sudden a firm force from underneath pushed him out. He was thrown  high into the air like a weightless rubber ball. The moment he reached the end of the trajectory he started falling towards Alice’s waiting form.

 “I’LL CATCH YOU!” she said and pressed her gargantuan tits together forming a soft platform for him to land on. Jack watched as the massive globes of ample breastflesh approached all the closer as he was helplessly sky diving towards them . He barely managed to shriek before colliding with the giantess’s wet, abyssal cleavage.

“COTCHA!!” Alice exclaimed, focusing on the tiny boy. She gently pushed and shoved her wobbling tits to maneuver him out of her smothering mammary embrace. Jack immediately coughed and spat, trying to catch his breath, thankful that he didn’t drown. “ARE YOU OK LITTLE GUY?”

 Jack composed himself. He was sound and in one piece: nothing broken. He also saw Alice’s face looming over him giving him a sly stare. What was funny was that he could see with the corner of his eye that both of her hands were hugging and pressing her gigantic bosom. He initially thought that she used her hand to flick him out of the water. What had happened?

“GREAT MOVE ALICE…” Aria said smiling. ”I BET THE LITTLE GUY OWS YOU BIG TIME FOR SAVING HIM…AND WHAT SAVE IT WAS!”

“OH HE SURE DOES!” Alice said finally letting go of her breasts, making Jack slide towards her belly. ”WHAT CAN I SAY? IT’S GOOD THAT WE GIANTESSES HAVE HUGE COCKS…ALWAYS A DELIGHT TO FIND NEW WAYS TO USE THEM!”

“YEAH…LIFE SAVING COCK FOR DROWNING TINIES...” Aria laughed, causing her own massive breasts to wobble against her torso, creating small waves on the surface.

“COULDN’T PUT IT BETTER YOUR MAJESTY!” Alice replied with a giggle. ”NOW I HAVE A JOB TO DO…” she said and plucked poor Jack only to smash him on the bar of soap. She rubbed and rubbed, trying to wash him as thoroughly as possible. She even used him as a loofah to clean the underside of her gargantuan boobs for good measures. Jack was unable to protest at the assault.

 After a few minutes, both giantesses were all clean and fresh while Jack was exhausted… He hoped that this could actually be the final act and the duo of the giantesses would call it a day and leave him alone for a while. Being a giantess’s plaything was not only humiliating but also quite energy consuming: all he wanted was to drop dead on a bed and fall asleep for the next week. Hence, he was in for another shock when Aria came up with something.

 “HEY ALICE?” she said slowly rising above the water.” REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER THAT WE USED TO PERFORM UHM…THOSE COMPETETITIONS?”

“YEAH, I DO. YOU WERE RATHER COMPETITIVE FOR A NOBLE FROM WHAT I RECALL.WHY?”

“I KINDA HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT A NEW GAME…” she said with a sly grin. ”A GAME THAT INVOLVES LITTLE JACK SO TO SPEAK.”

 Jack was floating on the water surface holding the huge loofah in order not to sink down. The giantesses had left him be for a while, so he was shocked to hear Aria’s words. What they had in store for him now? He turned around to see what was this all about…only to be greeted with the slowly uprising form of Aria, as she pushed herself out of the water. Water beads were running across her body, from her collar bone to the very tip of her puffy nipples, where they dropped and hit the surface with loud splashes. To Jack’s awe, the size of these beads was about half his own, further adding to his tininess. As Aria lifted one foot to step out of the huge tub, she shamelessly gave him a clear view of her plump pink vagina and clean brown asshole, not to mention the cantaloupe sized balls and massive cock, the fat tip brushing the edge of the bathtub as she stepped over. The entire motion sent ripples across the water surface, rocking him up and down. The earth shook at her thundering footsteps as she made way to grab a towel to wipe her hair dry.

“WELL YOU HEARD YOUR MISTRESS LITTLE GUY…” Alice said and pinched Jack between two fingers, once again marveling at how small this human boy was. Even her nipple was about twice his size for God’s sake…and she was considered to have thin nipples compared to other giantesses. Especially Aria’s proud ones. ”WE’RE IN FOR A NEW GAME!”

 Slowly but surely she also pushed herself out of the giant bathtub in the same way Aria did. With a gentle flick he dropped Jack on a vast cabinet and started wiping her voluptuous body too. In no time both were fresh and ready to go.

“SO WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?” Alice asked.

“WELL HERE’S WHAT I THOUGHT…” Aria replied, leaning towards her friend’s ear and whispered something. Jack could hear the faint whispers but couldn’t figure out what they were saying. He gulped when he suddenly saw Alice’s eyes go wide followed by a naughty look and a smirk. “This can’t be good…” Jack smelled trouble.

 “CAN I GO FIRST? PLEASE?” Alice asked excitedly jumping on the spot, her fat tits and heavy cock flapping and bouncing ungracefully. Somehow she was behaving like a silly girl, overreacting at the simplest thing, despite her 400 feet tall stature… and ridiculously oversized genitals. Yet Jack felt that probably she would be  his way out…if there was a way out of his predicament. Aria was definitely out of the question.

“SURE. GO AHEAD.” Aria said. ”JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND STAND HERE BESIDE THIS POINT.” she pointed a spot on the floor next to the cabinet Jack was currently standing on. “YOU CAN FACE TOWARDS THE DOOR. IN THIS WAY WE’LL BOTH KNOW THAT NOONE’S CHEATING. SEEMS FAIR?”

“IT DOES. CAN I TRY NOW?”

“OFF YOU GO HONEY.”

 Alice wasted no time and thrusted her arm forward grabbing the poor boy firmly. She lifted him up and licked him, soaking him in her viscous saliva.” TRUST ME HONEY, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.” After he was lubricated enough, she lowered him towards her crotch.

“What the…” Jack made to protest but a firm squeeze from Alice’s tree trunk fingers was more than enough to shut him silent. He could feel a steady rhythm rocking the giantess’s body… as if she was pumping something. The trip to her crotch ended with Jack coming face to face with a fat cockhead the size of his room. The purple glans were glistening with arousal while the gaping slit was leaking tons of pre, a sight that terrified Jack. Fapping sounds made it clear that Alice was actually in the process of jacking her magnum dong of! She used long steady strokes from the base to the very tip, sending her foreskin back and forth on her swelling cockhead. Jack gulped as he was pushed closer to the erecting monstrosity, a faint musk invading his nostrils despite the previous thorough bath. He was pressed face first onto the wet spongy surface of her sensitive glands, gigantic fingers using him as a probe to poke the expanding wall of her cockhead. “THERE WE ARE!” she exclaimed playfully as his head was finally shoved into her awaiting slit. She gently pushed him all the way in, her other hand resuming to fap the giant girth in a more vigorous fashion. Jack felt the inner walls of her shaft press him from every side, engulfing him in a warm full body hug,  hence paralyzing his arms and legs completely. ”OOH….I CAN FEEL HIM…SO HOT…” Alice moaned, now using both hands to handle her erect python. ”I THINK I’M ABOUT TO…” she said between short breaths, lost in a state of arousal.

“WHAT? ALREADY?” Aria asked noticing her friend’s discomfort.” JUST DON’T FORGET TO AIM AT THE DOOR BEFORE YOU SHOOT.”

“KAYYY….” Alice said before closing her eyes, her sole focus on the waves of pleasure the tiny human was sending through the inner walls of her urethra. The boy was remarkable at sending tingles down her spine, making her hair stand, even clogging her orgasm thereby intensifying the experience. She couldn’t get it anymore and with a final stroke, she grabbed the base of her twitching cock with both hands, hunched a little bit and…

“EEAAAHHH!!” she let out a loud scream and exploded. Jack was shot out of her powerful cock along with ropes of thick potent cum like a cannonball! He found himself flying across the vast bathroom, his sense of orientation long gone, but still watching as the giantesses got further and further away, like he was zooming out. He thought the worst was gone when he hit the ground a good hundred feet away from the giantesses. Luckily, his landing was not that painful due to all that cum that softened his fall. He watched as Alice kept shooting ropes of white liquid leaving a trail of warm semen connecting his form to the giantess’s trembling feet.

 It took Alice’s orgasm a solid minute to subside. ”PHEW…” she let out a long breath she didn’t know she was holding, lost in post orgasmic bliss, releasing her cock that finally went flaccid. ”’I’VE NEVER HAD AN ORGASM LIKE THAT BEFORE…” she said as she squeezed the last drops of her futa meat out.

“I’LL AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS DARLING...” Aria said patting her friend on the shoulder. ”LOOK AT ALL THIS MESS YOU JUST MADE!”

“OOPS…SORRY.” She said with a giggle, her cheeks still blush at the afterglow. ”ANYWAY HOW DID I DO?”

“PRETTY WELL I MUST SAY. YOU’VE SET THE BAR TOO HIGH.” Aria approved. Indeed Alice had shot quite long, further than what she initially expected. ”BUT I THINK IT’S MY TURN NOW.”

 Jack was trying to recover. His head was hurting like crazy and his entire body felt sore. He was about to stand up when the ground started shaking and booming.

THUD!! THUD!!

 He suddenly found himself in a shadow. Scanning around he noticed that he was set between two massive bare feet connected to equally thick pillars of creamy white skin that were the giantess’s toned thighs. Craning his neck up he saw Aria in all her naked glory, hands on hips, watermelon sized breasts standing proudly atop her chest and a heavy cock looming overhead like a drooling predator. ”COME HERE YOU!” she said and squatted down, her fat cock unceremoniously kissing the floor and bringing some of Alice’s viscous cum along on her way up. ”I HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR MY TURN PIPSQUEAK. I CAN’T LOSE!” she threatened and plucked him up in her fist. She then strutted towards the starting position, her cock slowly getting hard and bouncing between her thick thighs. ”NOW WATCH AND LEARN.” She said as got into the starting position.

“IT IS IMPORTANT TO ADOPT THE RIGHT POSTURE AND HAVE THE APROPRIATE TECHNIQUE.” She instructed and bent her knees in such a way that her cock was forming a 45 degree angle with the rest of her body. Then she used Jack’s body to tease the underside of her fat cock, rubbing his head from the base to the very tip.” YOU HAVE TO USE BALL STIMULATION TOO.” She said as she used her free hand to grab her smooth scrotum, the enormous digit failing to fully accommodate both of her fat balls at the same time due to their ridiculous volume. Her actions were quite effective as slowly but surely her monster of a cock stood to full mast. That’s when she started stroking up and down using Jack as a stimulant, crushing his body between her palm and massive penis. The meaty python started gushing clear pre but in contrast to Alice’s, this was far thicker and warmer. ”NOW THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO LOAD.” she said and shoved poor Jack into her gaping slit in one go, using a finger as a plunge to push him deep into her urethra. She stopped when she felt he was snuggly clogged about mid shaft, even though it felt more about thirty feet from Jack’s perspective. “THIS WILL PROVIDE THE EXTRA FORCE REQUIRED TO SHOOT A LONG SHOT…” she barely managed to say, her own arousal fogging her brain. As soon as the bullet was in the gun, she grabbed her foreskin and tugged it lightly exposing the entirety of her monstrous cock head. Her fapping was far faster now, rubbing the underside of her shaft in quick yet full strokes. She kept going in this way for a good five minutes, her orgasm building by the second but not reaching climax thanks to the clog of the tiny human into her sperm tube.

 Jack was finding it difficult to even breathe. He was even more paralyzed in comparison to Alice’s cockgrip. It was as if he was wrapped by a huge anaconda that was crushing his lungs. He was about to pass out when suddenly a torrent of warm cum started flooding his space. Curiously, the powerful stream couldn’t unclog him, but kept pushing. The pressure was unbearable. His whole body was pressurized to the giant princess’s powerful cock muscles. Death would have come for sure but the last moment Jack gave a desperate wiggle which loosened him a bit…

 That’s all that was necessary.

“GGGRRIIIAAAAAAHHH!!” the giantess screamed as her powerful orgasm finally skyrocketed the tiny human out of her cock! Once again Jack was sent flying across the bath chambers, in what appeared to be a far longer flight. To his surprise, he crashed against a wall, a vertical one, not the floor as previously expected. This wall felt far softer and warmer though... There was a steep slope that he felt himself sliding into... A mature feminine shriek was the last thing he remembered before passing out

Chapter 4 by toy

 Queen Ulga was strolling down the hallway trying to clear her mind from the events of the day. It sure was an eventful day: Her daughter’s wedding was abruptly called off, the meant to be groom was found inexplicably dead and she had to come up with all sorts of excuses to politely ask the nobles of the land to leave the much awaited wedding reception. One of the many burdens of being a queen, was that she had to deal with diplomatic situations like this. “IF ONLY NONE OF THESE HAPPENED…” she sighed, her mind drifting to a more serious problem: There was no giant male left on the land! Harry was the last one! She needed to find a way to make things up or else the entire giant kind was doomed. The curse had to be broken.

 She was heading towards her personal bedroom when a loud scream stopped her in her tracks. ”HUH?” she turned her head suspiciously. ”NOW WHAT?...IT SEEMS IT’S COMING FROM THE BATH CHAMBERS…” she thought, honestly wondering who could it be.She immediately decided to investigate.

 A few hasty strides later she was standing in front of the huge bathroom door. There came fogs steaming from under the gap indicating that indeed there was someone using the water warming system. Without a second thought she rushed in in the blink of an eye. ”WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” she exclaimed but her words were halted midsentence as she was greeted with a surprise.

 A striking shot of warm potent cum was already midair when she entered, traveling across the room with astonishing speed! She didn’t have the necessary reflexes to dodge it. All happened too fast: It landed right on her gargantuan boobs, just above the neckline of her revealing royal dress.

“WHA…WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT!?” the queen asked angrily, wiping the thick futa sperm off, her more than generous bosom jiggling and wobbling heavily. Her motions had such a vigor that her head sized breasts  almost threatened to spill out of her already stuffed to the maximum low neck dress. Despite her efforts though, she couldn’t help but feel that she made it worse expressing the sticky substance all around. Plus, there was that funny sensation that there was something firmly wedged in her cleavage. She pouted when she saw her daughter and her friend standing awkwardly next to each other just outside the bathtub.

 Aria was lost in post orgasmic bliss, her massive cock gushing out gallons of hot spunk. Her knees were trembling, barely able to support her weight, while her breath was cut short deeming her unable to provide an answer. Not that she knew of any. Things were speaking for themselves.

“UHM…SORRY FOR MAKING A MESS YOUR MAJESTY…” Alice decided to speak, seeing the queen’s angry glare. ”THE PRINCESS OVER HERE WAS FEELING A BIT DOWN THANKS TO THE RECENT EVENTS SO IT WAS MY IDEA TO AMUSE HER SO TO SPEAK…”she lied, earning a raised eyebrow form the giantess queen.

“AMUSE HER?”

“YES YOUR MAJESTY. WE PLAYED A LITTLE GAME THAT’S ALL. WHO CUMS THE FURTHEST WINS. WE DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE COMING AND…” she cleared her throat, “…SORRY FOR THE UNEXPECTED FACIAL…”

“DID I WIN?” Aria said, finally opening her eyes. ”MOM? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?”

“SO THIS IS HOW YOU TWO SPEND YOUR TIME TOGETHER? FAPPING YOUR HUGE COCKS AND SEEING WHO SHOOTS LONGER?” the queen said noticing the girls’ current state of nudity, their cocks that hang just above their knees still dripping the remnants of their arousal. Nonetheless, their huge fat balls seemed pretty bloated and full as if they hadn’t been just emptied. ”I’M QUITE DISAPPOINTED.” She said with a sigh. ”I WAS EXPECTING MORE OF YOU. ESPECIALLY YOU ALICE.”

“WAIT! WHERE’S JACK?” Aria interrupted in a moment of clarity, earning a pinch on her thigh by Alice. Unfortunately that didn’t go unnoticed by the queen.

“JACK? WHO IS JACK?” the queen asked with suspicion.

“UHM…” Aria mumbled looking down, making the queen turn her glare towards Alice.

“UHM…” Alice felt like a kid soon to be scolded in front of their friends. Her lack of words made her standing in front of the queen even more embarrassing, not counting the fact that she was completely nude further adding to her shame. But Alice’s real problem was that despite her initial desire to keep the tiny human’s presence a secret, she couldn’t help but find herself incapable of lying to the queen. She was Aria’s mother after all… despite her intimidating presence. And what presence she was…

 Queen Ulga was quite a spectacle to look at. She looked like an older version of Aria, having a tanned skin, curly blonde hair and of course an hourglass figure that was envied even among giantesses. Her breasts were ENORMOUS, even bigger than her daughter’s, while her thick thighs and massive butt were her standout features. There was no doorframe she would walk through without brushing off the edges. As for her cock, it hang freely to her knees while soft, the outline under her dress visible to everyone as it bounced between her legs while she walked. Her face was very pretty even though time had clearly had an effect on it whatsoever: crow’s feet were barely visible next to each green eye, tufts of hair going gray at the roots, all signs of maturity. She was currently clad in long flowing red dress that reached her ankles, stretching comically at the gigantic bulge at her crotch while the bust line was so low that upper part of her puffy areolas was constantly exposed leaving all 40feet of her abyssal cleavage line for everyone to gawk and marvel. To top it all, a golden crown with green emeralds stood atop her head indicating her royal status.

“THE TRUTH IS WE KINDA FOUND SOMETHING…YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN.” Alice said, earning another raised eyebrow from the mature giantess.

“SPEAK UP YOUNG LADY.” the queen commanded. ”I’M ALL EARS.”

********

 Jack woke up in a cozy place. Rubbing the sleep of his eyes he turned his head to inspect his surroundings.

“I SEE YOU ‘RE FINALLY AWAKE…” he heard a thunderous voice from above which he didn’t recognize. It wasn’t neither Aria’s nor Alice’s. This one actually sounded more mature and…serious?! “GOOD. THERE ‘S A LOT I NEED TO DISCUSS WITH YOU.” The voice resumed.

 Jack gasped realizing where he was and whom he was being spoken by. All around him expanded a massive room, huge even for giantesses, with double doors, arched windows and chandeliers on the ceiling. A red carpet on the floor connected the entrance to some steps leading to…a throne?! Yes, that huge marble armchair with gold carvings could only be a throne of some sort, so he figured he was in a throne room. Vast marble pillars resembling Greek columns supported the ceiling leaving plenty of space in the center. Jack noticed he was set atop a pillar of such kind, except a much shorter one, safely put in a soft velvet cushion. The entire image looked as if he was offered as a gift to the queen of the land.

 Speaking of which, Jack found himself gazing up at her beauty. There she was, sitting on her throne, hands strictly resting on the armrests, looking down at him. Her look was strict and firm. She was sitting with her legs spread wide, the lack of panties giving Jack an unobstructed view of the fat cockhead that was poking between her knees. Aria and Alice both stood next to her, one on each side of the throne. Down the steps and in all sides of the room there were giantesses dressed in tight bulging loincloths and gladiator sandals, their tops completely bare, massive tits and toned abs proudly on display. They were all holding long spears and big iron shields, their muscular legs spread slightly apart to give some air to their huge bulges. Judging by the size of their bulges, it was obvious they were all sporting massive penises, easily 40 feet long with respectable girth too. Jack had never found himself the center of attention of so many giantesses, the shortest being about 350 feet tall, so it was only natural that he felt quite overwhelmed.

“SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE?” the queen smirked following Jack’s stare towards her crotch. Jack was immediately woken out of his trance.” WELL WE’LL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS LATER…” she said flexing her cock, which twitched with excitement,”…BUT FIRST I NEED TO LEARN A FEW THINGS ABOUT YOU…” Jack felt a knot in his stomach. What could she possibly want now?

 “MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIEND ALICE OVER HERE,INFORMED ME THAT YOU WERE FOUND LURKING IN THE DRESSING ROOM THE OTHER DAY. IS THAT TRUE?”

 Jack didn’t know how to respond. He just nodded.

“THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOUR NAME IS JACK…” she resumed.” I WON’T GET INTO THE DETAILS OF…UHM…YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAUGHTER, BUT LET ME ASK YOU ONE THING: IS IT PERHAPS YOU HAVE BLOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER HUMAN ALSO NAMED JACK WHO HAPPENED TO SET FOOT ON OUR LAND ABOUT A HUNDRED YEARS AGO?”

 Jack figured she was referring to his grandfather. He knew where this was going and it didn’t seem appealing. Who knew what those giants had in store for him if he said yes? Therefore, he decided to remain still.

“THAT HUMAN WAS A MURDERER. HE KILLED OLAF, THE MOST PEACEFUL GIANT IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. SINCE THEN, AN EVIL CURSE WAS CAST UPON ALL GIANTS. FEWER AND FEWER MALES WERE BORN EVERY YEAR. IN A MATTER OF FEW DECADES THE NUMBER OF GIANT MALES BECAME CRITICALLY LOW…WHICH IN TURN MEANT THAT OUR SEX PARTNERS REDUCED PROPORTIONATELY…” the queen kept going in the same serious tone.

“I DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE STANDARDS IN YOUR WORLD HUMAN, BUT LET ME SET THIS STRAIGHT: IN OUR LAND THE LADIES HAVE BOTH FEMALE AND MALE GENITALS. WE ALSO HAVE VERY HIGH LIBIDOS TOO. UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN ONLY BREED THE NATURAL WAY: A MALE MUST INTERCOURSE WITH A FEMALE FOR A BABY TO BE BORN. FEMALE TO FEMALE SEX EVEN THOUGH TOTALLY NATURAL, EVEN ENCOURAGED, IS ONLY FOR PLEASURE. NO OFFSPRINGS CAN OCCUR THIS WAY.ONLY MALE SEMEN CAN PRODUCE BABIES. THEREFORE MALES, ALTHOUGH MUCH LESS ENDOWED, ARE STILL NECESSARY FOR OUR KIND TO EXIST. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?”

Jack nodded. This sounded really strange to him…but somehow it made sense on its own. After all, logic was long gone the moment he set foot on this oversized land.

“HARRY WAS THE LAST MALE ALIVE. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BREED MY DAUGHTER AS A LAST CHANCE TO END THIS HORRIBLE CURSE.BUT HE SOMEHOW DIED THE DAY OF THE WEDDING…THE DAY YOU SHOWED UP.” The queen threw a paralyzing glare towards poor Jack.

“WHICH BRINGS ME TO AN IMPORTANT QUESTION: IS THIS SOMEHOW RELATED TO YOU? DOES THE LAST MALE’S DEATH HAVE TO DO WITH YOU SHOWING UP?”

Jack couldn’t believe what he was hearing. How was he supposed to know? All he wanted was to steal something and be gone. He didn’t know anything about a curse!

“What? Of course not!” Jack yelled with whatever strength was left inside of him. ”I was only looking for something to…uhm…to eat! You can’t blame me!”

“HOW DID YOU END UP IN OUR LAND IN THE FIRST PLACE?” the queen asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

“I climbed a beanstalk.” Jack replied. ”I’m just a poor boy…Please…”

“A BEANSTALK? THAT’S THE SAME WAY THAT BLOODY MURDERER CAME HERE!” the queen exclaimed, while many giantesses gasped in surprise. ”THIS CAN’T BE A COINCIDENCE!”

“Please I don’t have anything to do with what you say! Leave me alone!” Jack made to run away but he was halted right away. The pillar he was set on was about 200 feet high…he was trapped in a cage surrounded by air. There was no way out.

“I’M ALMOST CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE THE KEY TO BREAK THE CURSE TINY HUMAN!” queen Ulga beamed. ”THERE’S ONE FINAL THING. GUARDS BRING HER IN!”

 Jack watched as two soldier giantesses opened the great double door, revealing a dark silhouette. A huge bare foot appeared and stomped the marble floor, the earthquake sending Jack on his butt. As more and more of the strange colossus came into view, Jack managed to noticed her better. She was a slim giantess about the same age to the queen’s daughter. What was funny was that she wasn’t thick like all other giantesses: her build was on the skinny side. She was about 350 feet tall, with messy dark hair and pitch black eyes. Her skin was very pale as if she was sick and she looked coated in a thin film of dirt and dust. She was clad only in a dirty bikini top… without the bottom part. Her long slim spear like cock was in full display, a silver ring encircling the shaft in the middle. Her feet were also bare except for some ankle bracelets with bones and skulls. ”A witch?”

 The moment she found herself in he light, she let out a high pitched shriek and started jumping all around the throne room. The ground shook at her thundering footsteps making Jack jump a few feet into the air. Her strange hops soon became acrobatic movements, some sort of ritual dance that,curiously, was of no surprise to the other giantesses. She even made a full body wheel like a talented dancer, her free flaccid cock flopping heavily between her belly and legs. With an energetic loop she landed right in front of the pillar Jack was lying, filling his view with nothing but her long pale cock and low hanging balls which despite being small compared to what Jack had seen so far, they were pretty gigantic by human standards.

 Jack let out a pathetic scream the moment she bent over to be eye level with him. She locked him in her glare, an experience that would definitely be unforgettable for his entire life, and then silence…

 Jack thought his fast beating heart was about to explode in his chest, while the giantess scanned him with her agonizing glare. She whispered something in a foreign language, washing his face with her bad breath and giving him full view of her dark mouth and decayed teeth. The moment she was done, she gave him a full body lick with her powerful tongue coating him in her viscous saliva…and stood up.

“WHAT’S THE VERDICT WITCH?” the queen finally asked.

“FUFUFUFU….” The dirty giantess whispered,”…HE IS THE ONE..FUFUFU…TO HELP BREAK CURSE…SHSHSH” she made a sizzling sound and performed another full body wheel, heading towards the exit, when she was quickly grabbed by two giantesses and led out of the room. Jack could only watch at the animalistic behavior of that weird giantess, as he shook the excess saliva off.

“WELL…” the queen said with authority, finally rising up form her throne. All giantesses in the room bowed down out of respect. It was then when Jack saw how really tall she was: about 400 feet tall, with a HUGE ass that grabbed all available space in her specifically designed throne. Her presence felt utterly intimidating: she could end him with only a clap of her butt cheeks without her even realizing. He was supper tiny compared to her…like a little bug.”…THE WITCH HAS SPOKEN. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS TINY HUMAN WILL BE THE END OF THE CURSE HIS PREDECESSOR LAID UPON US. BRING HIM TO MY ROOM!”        

End Notes:

Please leave a review.

Chapter 5 by toy

 Jack’s only hope was to pray this fat ass giantess treated him well... better than her daughter and her friend, at least. He certainly didn’t want to end up skyrocketing through a massive girl cock the size of a big lighthouse, so he only hoped the queen had different things in store for him, things that didn’t include the long, fat, heavy slab of meat she carried between her legs. Omens looked particularly unfavorable for him though: He was currently being transported to the queen’s personal room, carried by one of the giantess soldiers, thrown on the vast velvet cushion he found himself on while on the throne room. Jack momentarily turned his head around to inspect her, but he was gladly greeted with the underside of her gargantuan breasts. She seemed to be leisurely following the queen as ordered, enjoying that her massive round tits loomed over the tiny human, scaring him with the thundering sounds they made as they wobbled and clapped on her braless chest . In fact, such was the size of those teats that Jack could see none of the giantess’s face, his line of sight obstructed by them, puffy pink nipples proudly on display. Under their shadow, he was face to face with her belly, bronze skin covering her toned abs, while a bit further down her sandaled feet boomed heavily on the ground, wide muscular thighs rubbing tightly against the strips of her tight bulging loincloth. “What have I gotten myself into…” he thought to himself, only imagining the overwhelming length and girth of her monstrous penis, before dismissing such a thought and turning his look back on the giantess queen leading the way.

“HERE WE ARE!” she exclaimed blasting open the room’s door upon entering, a wide smile evident on her lips.” YOU CAN LEAVE HIM THERE SOLDIER.” she ordered pointing at her king sized bed, while walking towards a full body mirror at the corner of the room.

 The warrior giantess did as she was told, bending over and placing the cushion with the tiny on the foot of the bed. Without saying a word, she stood back to her towering height and turned to walk towards the door. This had the effect of flashing the boy with her massive perky butt, the floss like part of her thong/loincloth lost in the abyssal crack of her gigantic ass cheeks. ”IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D WISH YOUR MAJESTY?” she said, her booming voice vibrating Jack’s eardrums.

“NO, YOU CAN LEAVE NOW. I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO..UHM… TRY WITH OUR LITTLE FELLOW OVER HERE…” the queen replied with a smirk. “JUST MAKE SURE NO ONE INTERRUPTS US TILL MORNING.” She commanded, earning a respectful bow from the topless soldier who proceeded to leave the room. In a matter of seconds, the only occupants in the vast queen’s bedroom were the gigantic queen and the tiny little human.

 The queen was still looking herself in the mirror, seemingly thinking on how to proceed. Definitely, the little boy was the key to end the curse but he seemed so fragile…Just a wrong move and he would be gone, just like that. She needed to be careful. ”SO TELL ME YOUNG MAN…” she spoke with authority, ”…HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT WHY YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO US? HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT EXACTLY IS IT WE WANT FROM YOU?” she was looking at him through the huge mirror in front of her.

 Jack gulped. He tried to answer but in vain…no voice came out. He certainly didn’t have much experience interacting with giantesses, much less of the royal status too, a fact that deemed him unable to stand his ground and answer firmly. Yet it was a simple question... ”No…no, I haven’t…your majesty.” He managed to say after profound attempts, only to break immediately and follow it up with pathetic pleas.” Please! Please, let me go, your majesty! What can a tiny human like me do to massive giants like you…You have to let me go, I’m no worth!”

“WELL, YOU MIGHT BE LITTLE BUT IN CASE YOU HAVENT’S FIGURED…YOU’RE THE LAST MALE STANDING ON THE ENTIRE LAND!” she stated loudly, the window glasses rattling a bit at her powerful voice. ”IT IS YOUR DUTY TO HELP US END THE CURSE YOUR GRANDFATHER STARTED…” she said before pausing.

“The last male standing…The last man standing…” Jack couldn’t but pause on this one. This particular phrase certainly did ring a bell. He knew he had heard it somewhere else before but where? He was left wondering for a minute before realizing that the queen was expecting for an answer. “And how’s a tiny human supposed to help you, the mighty giants?” Jack asked.

“BY BREEDING US OF COURSE!” the queen said with a wide smile, a fact that made her unexpected answer no less scary. Immediately Jack’s trembling legs gave in and fell on his butt. He was on the verge of passing out again, a thing that was certainly turning into a habit since he set foot on this strange new land…But what could this giantess mean?! He was so damn SMALL! Tiny! Just a speck in front of these massive overly endowed giantesses! “There must be a mistake…A bad joke…This isn’t the…” he made to scream when he suddenly remembered: The wizard! The one who had given him the magic beans! He was the one to tell him the phrase the giantess used! But how…He foretold him his destiny and he didn’t even get a clue. ”Only a true hero can be the last man standing…” he had told him. “Is that…supposed to mean that I’m the hero?” Jack thought, when his eyes suddenly blinked and fell the giantess’s towering form. Clearing his throat he decided it was wise not to make his position worse by making her wait longer. ”Oh mighty queen of the giants…”he said, a newfound confidence in his voice, ”I shall give in to your demand. I only wish to ask for a bit of warranty of your part.”

“AND WHAT COULD THAT BE?” the huge giantess said, clearly experienced in dealing with diplomats. Being a queen she always made sure to arrange deals that provided the best for her sisters. She couldn’t let a tiny human barely the size of her pinky toe trick her. ”I ‘D LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO MAKE DEALS HUMAN.”

“I just want to make sure you are careful with me during …acts…and…let me go when this horrible curse finally breaks.” Jack said not even believing himself how he managed to say such things in front of such a massive giantess.

The queen seemed to think his offer for a minute, before realizing there was no actual trickery involved. ”OK HUMAN. YOU’LL BE FREE TO GO WHEN THE CURSE’S BROKEN…BUT ONLY WHEN THERE’S CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT IT IS SUCH THE CASE.” She said hooking a finger under the fabric of her revealing red dress. ”TILL THEN YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF WORTH OF YOUR MANHOOD…BOY” With that she let her dress drop down to her ankles, revealing all 400 feet of her naked plumb body underneath. ”CONSIDER THIS AN HONOR YOU PATHETIC HUMAN.” She said looking at her nude body through the mirror, cupping her curves in a sensational hug before turning around. She gave Jack a stern look that was filled with lust, a look that could only be given by a confident mature lady, a queen in all aspects.

 Jack’s heart skipped a beat at the sight of the thick giantess walking at his direction. She had the confidence only a giantess could have, strutting like a goddess in her realm, proud and powerful, her bare feet thudding on the ground below creating heavy booms and shakes. Her thick hourglass figure, jiggled and bounced in its entirety, from her wide muscular thighs to the massive breasts atop her chest. For the first time Jack had the chance to see her from head to toe, marveling at the disproportionate volume of her tits, each one almost reaching her belly button while protruding a good 50 feet from her torso. No matter how hard he tried, he could not recall such abundance of mammary tissue in a human woman…”Seriously, how can she even walk? She must have terrible back pain…” Next up was the upfront view of her child bearing wide thighs, each one supporting a huge bubble butt that was remarkably perky despite her relative age. It was weird how youthful she looked, no sign of sagginess in her hips or breasts, her skin appearing soft yet so smooth, wanting to be touched. Jack felt his member getting harder at such an image…but he was cut short when he found himself in her vast shadow.

 Face to face with her giant penis.

“ENJOYING THE SIGHT?” the queen thundered from above. ”THAT’S GOOD FOR WHAT’S TO COME…” she said bending her knee and slowly climbing onto the huge bed. Her soft cock dangled like a pendulum at her motions, the very tip brushing and rubbing the mattress underneath, it’s ridiculous heft getting strongly felt as Jack gulped out of fear. The giantess soon made herself comfortable, sending poor Jack on his back at the rocking of the vast mattress. Creaking sounds reverberated around the room, as the heavy giantess finally reached her ideal position, the bed sinking under her considerable weight.

 Jack gasped when the reclining giantess stared down at him. She had her legs spread open, hands relaxing above her head, her head resting on two oversized pillows watching him between the valley of her cleavage. Since the servant/warrior had put Jack’s cushion on the foot of the bed, he was right in between her feet, each one seemingly a good distance away from him, soft soles crowned with plump toes proudly displaying themselves . The vast bed was clearly too big even for her, so Jack was practically out of reach.

“WELL YOU CAN’T DO WHAT YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO DO FROM THAT FAR NOW,CAN YOU?” She teased before thrusting a huge foot towards him and pinching him between her big and second toe.” HERE,LET ME HELP YOU.” she said lifting him and releasing him in just a second. “MUCH BETTER NOW, ISN’T IT? YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.” She said patting him on the head with her huge big toe, its soft skin yielding at the touch. Or so she thought, since Jack received such a gesture more like a full body press. It felt utterly humiliating to be used by such a lowly digit such as a female toe…a toe that dwarfed him in every sense with its sheer enormity.

 Falling onto his butt, he landed right in the area in front of her crotch. Since the soft mattress was sinking towards her, Jack quickly found himself sliding and rolling a steep downhill. His short trip ended with a thud as he bumped onto something big and…firm. For a moment it felt like he collided with a bag of wet sand: soft at first yet solid thereafter. Plus, there was that strange feeling that something viscous was churning on the inside. Opening his eyes he saw a wall of tanned skin expanding all the way up while on either side of him towered similar round walls that were a bit…smoother and lighter in color?! “What the…” he barely managed to say before a loud rumble echoed around him.

“YOU’RE A FEISTY LITTLE ONE AREN’T YOU? WELL, IF YOU INSIST WHO AM I TO ARGUE?” the queen said before a pair of tree trunk fingers descended from the sky, scaring the hell out of him. Jack thought she was reaching for him and let out a pathetic shriek but he was relieved to see that that was not the case. He watched as her massive delicate fingers cupped the solid round wall he had just bumped on…to lift it up. He gasped when he figured what exactly he was seeing.

 She was elevating her enormous balls… Which meant… He had landed face first on her massive sack!

 Slowly she cupped them up, a hefty meaty column stirring from it’s lethargy overhead. When she finished, the two round orbs were a good 15 feet up revealing something akin to cave underneath. Looking closely, Jack saw it was a wet snatch, two fat tanned folds engulfing two pinkish slimmer ones while a circular bright pink pearl stood at the top, exactly where all folds met. A sweet arousing scent filled his nostrils, fogging his brain and making him drool. Connecting the dots, he figured that the astonishing sight in front of him was none other than the giantess’s humongous vagina.

 Indeed she had both.” Seriously what the hell?!” Jack said, dumbfounded yet mesmerized at such a beautiful pussy. It was the prettiest thing he had seen in his entire life, yet it was part of a creature about fifty times his height owning a penis that would put a stallion to shame. It was virginal in appearance, tight and throbbing at the giantess’s heart rate. Somehow seeing a pussy magnified 50 times made the entire experience even more arousing. To Jack’s eyes it was like a small cave. A cave that he had to…”Oh…” he gasped when he realized what he actually had to do.

“SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? I DON’T HAVE ALL DAY!” the giantess boomed overhead. ”HOP IN!” she said urging Jack to “breed” her.

 Jack was left wondering on how to proceed. The massive vagina definitely looked pretty but it also looked quite scary to say the least. No matter how horny Jack felt, it was too dangerous to just jump in-“Aaahhhh!!” he screamed when two of the giantess’s fingers pushed him in one go. His vision quickly became blurry at the sudden assault, while the darkness of her love tunnel wasn’t of particular help either. Soon he opened his eyes and tired to orient himself…to no avail. All around him loomed big walls of throbbing vagina, muscles contracting and expanding while his bare feet were stepping on a slimy surface. Looking at his back, he saw that the queen had actually sealed of her pussy, huge fingers blocking his way out, completely entrapping him. Strangely there was plenty of room for him to walk straight, the path wide enough for another human to join.

“I guess the only way out is …the natural way?” he thought to himself.” I have to cum inside her and make her climax.” He said in a stoic way, surprising even himself. Somehow since he set foot on this strange land, he had become more pragmatic. Yet he doubted in his ability to make the giantess orgasm. In fact he even doubted if she could actually feel him with how miniscule he was.

 Meanwhile, the giantess was relaxing at her queen sized bed waiting for the tiny boy to try and…do something. She was rather curious to see what such a tiny little human boy was capable of. Reclining on her bed like a real queen, she was boringly stroking her magnum dong up and down to kill some time. To be honest, she couldn’t say she was feeling anything of his actions even though he was currently shoved into her most sensitive parts. Apart from a few wiggles here and there, there was nothing. For a moment she felt that this was just plainly stupid, to have the entire kingdom’s fate on the shoulders of a lowly tiny human…but there was no other choice. The curse had to be broken and this was the only way. ”MAYBE IF I HELP HIM A BI-“ she was cut midsentence when she felt a jolt of pleasure travelling from her nether region all the way to the back of her head…She could feel the human progressing towards her womb.

 It took a few minutes for Jack to reach a dead end. The walls around him were coated with a viscous liquid, seemingly tightening more and more. In front of him stood a muscle ring, a cervix of some sort, its plumb ridges surrounding a tight opening. ”This must be it…” he said slowly extending a hand and grabbing the thick round edges. Each one was about the size of his torso, so, putting some effort, he managed to wiggle himself on the other side. He then proceeded to actively masturbate, shooting his load right on the warm floor of the giantess’s huge womb. It felt strange to do such a thing for his freedom but when he was done, or more appropriate when the last drop of his semen touched the sensitive ground, a strong rumble rocked his entire world! The dome shaped organ started vibrating like crazy while loud moans reverberated through the queen’s massive body. Jack, lost in his afterglow, barely managed to realize what was happening. ”I did my job…Now I’ll have to get out!” A torrent of thick clear liquid started forming at his feet, flooding him till his ankles. ”And quickly!” It was really low but seemed it was rising at a rapid pace.

 As soon as he was about half his way back, the monstrous vagina spasmed abruptly around him, so tightly that he felt he would be squeezed to death. Now immobile, he was snugly waiting for this lasting contraction to end…but it didn’t. No matter how long he was waiting the love tunnel around him was constricting him like a python. He was finding hard to breathe, yet he couldn’t but dismiss the feeling of warm mucus flooding his space: starting at his feet then rapidly advancing upwards, the giantess’s impending orgasm was about to drown him. ” She must be real close!” he thought when all of a sudden a geyser of the giantess’s massive arousal erupted deep from within her folds shooting Jack forcefully out. Surrounded by drops of thick pussy juice, Jack landed across the bed, exactly where the oh so familiar velvet cushion was still remaining, easing his fall. His body sore from such a harsh treatment, he turned around to see that the queen was pumping her massive fat cock like crazy, moaning loudly while shooting loads of thick giantess semen all around. She was thrusting her hips up and down, her angry veiny cock penetrating an imaginary hole in the air, ropes of white cum transforming into a strange rainfall that painted the room a weird whitish shade. “So this must be the double orgasm…” Jack guessed before exhaustion kicked in, a smooth dark void absorbing him into oblivion.                         

Chapter 6 by toy

  Jack was lying next to the huge cushion he called home, enjoying a rather peaceful sleep. Last night’s events were truly phenomenal, consuming all of his precious energy, which lead to some occasional snores from his behalf. After all, it wasn’t that usual for him to have sex with such a huge giantess and make it out alive. Lost in his trance, he didn’t even tell how fast morning came, the sun rising and casting his warmth on his motionless body. He would for sure resume his restful sleep hadn’t mother nature made her call so vividly. He had to use the bathroom.

 Just as he was about to get up however, the mattress started creaking heavily, shaking his entire world with great magnitude as the amazonian owner began stirring in her sleep. ”What now…” Jack thought as he turned to see the massive queen leisurely stretching her hands above her head, proudly displaying her incomprehensible enormity. From his position on the foot of the bed, he gulped at her slowly rising form, legs spread apart in a seemingly endless stretch, totally unashamed that her oversized genitals were in full display. ”MWAAAAHHH…” she yawned, before turning and throwing a ponderous leg down on the floor where it landed with a massive boom, quickly followed by the other. Lifting herself up, enormous round breasts jiggling heavily, she let out another yawn as she scratched the back of her thick thigh, seemingly searching for her luxurious footwear. “MMMM…I FEEL SO REFRESHED…” she said, finally rubbing the sleep off of her eyes.” …LAST NIGHT WAS… UNEXPECTEDLY SATISFYING…” she reckoned, when her stare fell down on the tiny human who seemed already up, gazing up at her with the same frightened look, intimidated by her sheer enormity, a look she couldn’t deny she very much enjoyed despite how intimate she had been with him the previous night. “WHAT?” she asked firmly, intentionally turning her body towards him, so that her massive cock filled his view just to intimidate him even more. ”SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE YOUNG MAN? OH I BET YOU DO.” She teased as she “accidentally” scratched her huge shaft, pulling her ample foreskin slightly back fully revealing the house sized cock head, the gaping slit eager to consume him in its abyssal depths. “COME HERE YOU!” she said as she plucked him up with two tree trunk fingers and made her way to her personal built in bathroom, her massive bare breasts clapping thunderously as she walked, while her massive flaccid cock swung heftily against her muscular inner thighs.

 “ YOU KNOW I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GAVE ME A LITTLE KISS…” she said entering the bathroom and dropping Jack on a huge porcelain structure akin to a sink. ”CONSIDERING LAST NIGHT’S EVENTS IT’S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO TO EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE…” she resumed feigning a sad face.

“What could she mean with-mpfff!” Jack didn’t get the chance to wonder as he was forcefully pressed against the spongy surface of her gigantic cock head. ”SMOOCIE SMOOCHIE!” the giantess faked kissing sounds. ”SEE? IT WASN’T THAT HARD NOW, WAS IT?” she giggled withdrawing her gargantuan cock, a trail of viscous liquid connecting her slit with his drenched head.” OH YOU’RE SUCH A CUTIE WHEN YOU TREAT A LADY LIKE THAT!” she teased from above, her enormous breasts blocking her face. “NOW WHY DON’T YOU GO ON WITH YOUR MORNING ROUTINE? I KNOW I WILL…” With that she turned around and aimed her cock at a giant toilet right next to the sink he was standing on. From there, he could see that even though the weird toilet was about 80 feet tall it barely reached the giantess’s knees. The sink was about waist high to her, probably 200 feet from the ground, another pitiful reminder of how small he was compared to these thick giantesses.

 Not wanting to be a part of another humiliating act, Jack turned his head and tried to focus on emptying his bladder. Apparently, the trait of treating humans with full body slit kisses was running along the family, since Aria had treated Jack in a similar way the other day. Jack’s only hope was that at least the other giantesses of this world were a bit… less creative in the ways they treated little humans. Focusing on the massive sink, he hesitantly approached the edge. A big hole right in the center was possibly the biggest drain he had ever seen. He made a mental note not to ever fall in there, as he would be a goner for sure. Slowly he took aim and let loose... when a sudden explosion nearby made him jump out of fear! There followed a familiar sound of a powerful stream hitting the water, a sound so loud that he almost had to cover his ears. His peeing coming to an abrupt end he turned around just to see the giantess humming a relaxing tone as a river of urine was shooting powerfully form her meaty cock. What was funny was that she seemed totally relaxed, totally oblivious of the sheer horsepower her cock kept firing with, both her hands resting on her wide hips as the fleshy cannon of her penis dangled heftily between her knees emptying her bladder like a waterfall. She peed without using her hands to aim, just letting her thick cock hang over the bowl. Jack had never seen something like that in his entire life: even stallions peed softer than that. When she finally finished, a good two minutes later, she grabbed her heavy shaft and gave it a few strong shakes, the last drops of her piss smashing and exploding against the porcelain walls of the giant toilet. Now clean and ready to go, she let it smack against her thighs as she bent over and flushed the toilet. ”ALREADY DONE? GOOD.” she said not really expecting for an answer as she plucked him up and returned to her room.

 “ANY PLANS FOR TODAY?” she asked as she put him on the floor right in between her colossal feet. Jack gulped at the sudden change of point of view, everything seemed to look even more gigantic. Even her nicely trimmed toes poking through her fluffy open toed slippers were dwarfing him with their size and roundness. ”UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND THE DAY WITH ME…” she said as she casually lifted a ponderous leg to step above him, flashing him with another view of her immodest nudity, monstrous penis and fat balls dangling menacingly overhead. ”AND I KNOW JUST THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT YOU…” she said picking up her fallen dress in front of the mirror and putting it on. ”IT WILL BE VERY WARM AND SAFE IN THERE…” she  walked and squatted down in front of him, making him lose his footing once again and fall on his butt. His heart skipped at the proximity of her monstrous penis as it touched the floor with a heavy thud. The huge tip was barely covered with her tight foreskin…bringing up memories of his travel with Aria towards the bath chambers the other day. Apparently, shoving a lowly human under their foreskins  was a another common way for giantesses to treat humans. “No your majesty…” Jack managed to say, “I would rather we stay apart for today.”

 “WELL THEN…” she said as she rose back to her full towering height.” I’LL LET YOU GO WITH THIS ONE. BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU OUTPERFORMED YOURSELF LAST NIGHT… I’M IMPRESSED I MUST SAY. I WASN’T EXPCECTING A PIPSQEAK LIKE YOU TO ACTUALLY ACHIEVE HIS GOAL.” She said as she bent down and picked him up.” BUT KEEP THIS IN MIND TINY: YOU’LL BE FREE TO GO ONLY WHEN THE CURSE ENDS… TILL THEN…” she said as she brought him in front of her dominant eyes, “YOU BELONG TO US!” She burst out in a deafening evil laugh, the windows rattling at such display of power and authority. “HILDA!!” she commanded making her way out of her room. Jack watched as a young maid almost tripped on her way to appear and kneel before the gargantuan queen. She was about the princess’s age, with long brown hair in braids and a cute face. “YES YOUR MAJESTY.”

“PLEASE TAKE THIS LITTLE ONE AND MAKE SURE HE EATS SOMETHING. I CAN’T TOLERATE HOW SKINNY AND PATHETIC HE IS…CONSIDERING LAST NIGTH’S ENERGY CONSUMING ACTS HE MUST BE STARVING. I DON’T WANT HIM TO FAINT WITH HOW SHAKY HE IS.” The queen said handing Jack over. The giant girl cupped both hands around him, as if she was holding a precious gem.” AS YOU WISH YOUR MAJESTY.”

 “OH…AND MAKE SURE HE SPENDS SOME TIME WITH THE GIRLS TOO. I BET THEY’LL HAVE MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT…AT LEAST THE GIRLS WILL!!” she commanded as she made her way down the long corridor, her heavy footsteps booming thunderously along the way, never really turning to address the giant servant she was talking to. Jack watched as she quickly got out of sight, leaving him in the mercy of the giant girl’s custody.

“SO…” the massive maid began, standing back to her full height. Jack gulped at the sudden change of altitude, the floor getting further way form him. Thankfully, the giantess’s hands provide more than enough space for him to feel safe.”…YOU’RE THE HUMAN EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT?”

Jack craned his neck upwards to see her straight in the eye. She had a rather innocent look on her face, a rare thing considering his brief encounters with other giantesses so far. It was then he noticed that she was rather petite for a giantess, possibly 300 feet tall give or take, and was clad in black and white French maid’s outfit, a cute bonnet atop her head while the frilly skirt was ending halfway down her mid thighs. The fact that she was smallish by giantess standards didn’t mean that she wasn’t overly endowed in comparison to regular human women: her tits albeit not huge were easily more than a handful while the rather prominent bulge in her crotch was a clear indication of a hidden monstrosity between her legs. Her thighs, even though not as wide as Aria’s or Alice’s, were the perfect combination of muscle and fat, jiggling and bubbling to the rhythm of her thundering footfalls.

“ I’VE HONESTLY EXPECTED SOMETHING FAR GRIMMIER…” she said as she started walking, a faint blush forming on her cheeks.” YOU ARE ACTYALLY KINDA CUTE! SO SMALL AND TINY!!” she exclaimed thrusting a tree trunk finger twice the size of Jack’s whole torso and poked him on the head.” Hey!” Jack was quick to protest.” I’m not a toy!” he kicked and flailed, punching the huge digit.

“OH MY PRECIOUS BOY…BUT YOU ARE!” she giggled, further pressing and rubbing him all over. ” ARE ALL HUMANS FEISTY LIKE YOU? IF THAT’S THE CASE THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE OF YOU AS A PERSONAL PET OF MINE!” she exclaimed sillily. “TELL ME, DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS THAT WOULD LOVE TO BE UNDER THE OWNERSHIP OF A YOUNG AND PRETTY GIANTESS?”

“What?! NO!” Jack shouted, finally breaking free from the giantess’s childish play.

“TOO BAD…” she replied with sad face. ”IT WOULD BE SO NICE IF YOU DID…BUT ANYWAY…HERE WE ARE.”

 Jack turned around and was greeted with a view of the biggest kitchen he had ever seen. Clearly the small talk had him lose track of time, so he was surprised to see they were already there. Everything was truly gigantic: the table in the middle, the massive stove, the gargantuan fireplace where a skewered lamb of outstanding dimensions was already roasting above the fire, huge utensils hanging from the walls even the stack of fresh vegetables at the corner of the room was far taller than his own house…He was immediately hit with delicious aromas, his stomach growling as a reaction, reminding him of how hungry he actually was.

“OOH! WAS THAT RUMBLING STOMACH YOURS? DON’T WORRY, YOU’LL EAT IN A MINUTE.” The massive maid said as she placed him atop the huge oval table and proceeded to prepare something. She had her back turned to him, not rally minding that part of her perky round butt was showing underneath her short miniskirt. Jack felt slightly aroused at such a display of youthful perkiness, as she was bending over and flashing him with her panty covered tush. After all, the giantess was probably a few years older than him… but his devious imagination came to an abrupt stop when the giantess turned around and he was greeted with the humongous bulge between her legs. True to the standards of this world, her flaccid penis and giant balls were stuffing the front of her panties to the maximum, creating a visible outline of her massive schlong which Jack estimated to be about 40 feet or more for god’s sake!

“ENJOY!” she said as she placed a plate with a huge slice of bread, cheese and thimble of milk in front of him. She quickly took a seat right behind him, her face resting on her hands as she gladly watched him from above. ”COME ON! DON’T BE SHY!”

 Jack stood immobile for a moment throwing glances at the enormous face of the giantess and the pile of food served for him. Staring blankly, he hesitantly decided to trust her, slowly approaching the massive plate and grabbing a handful of cheese. He brought it to his mouth and…”Gosh! This is the best cheese ever!” He fell face first on the giant slice, devouring and munching like there was no tomorrow. The bread was very good too, warm and tasty, just as he liked it. He kept eating for a couple of minutes, till his appetite came to a full, when he turned around and just sat there, enjoying his full stomach.

“NICE HUH?” the giant girl said with a smile.

“Yeah…” Jack replied satisfied.”…thank you…”

“OH KIND TOO! BOY YOU’RE SUCH A CATCH!” the giantess said, earning a faint blush from Jack. ”ANYWAY… IT WAS NICE SPENDING TIME WITH YOU, BUT I’LL HAVE TO GET YOU TO THE PRINCESS…QUEENS ORDERS.”

“No please, you can’t-“ He made to protest but he was cut short as a giant hand came towards him and plucked him up in a tight fist.

“MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME WE’LL GET TO SPEND MORE QUALITY TIME TOGETHER…” Hilda whispered as she made her way towards the princess’s room, finding it a bit more difficult to walk as her panties grew a bit tighter around her crotch…Maybe she should try going without them like all her sisters do. That would be more appropriate for a giantess anyways…

Chapter 7 by toy

 The trip to the princess’s room was a bit longer than what Jack initially expected. Trapped in the giant maid’s warm yet firm grip, he was clearly disoriented, trying to keep himself from throwing up as the giantess had a rather unexpected skip in her walk. That girl was almost jumping with excitement, unknowingly making the microscopic human regret that he had such a glorious breakfast. True, her hands were smooth and offered a feeling of protection, but, with all that serious back and forth rocking, he honestly hoped she would soon let him out again. Therefore, it came as a huge relief when he heard her knock on the princess’s door.

“YOUR HIGHNESS?” Hilda spoke hesitantly before a familiar high pitched voice allowed her in. Entering the room, she closed the door behind her and made a slight bow. Aria was already up, sitting on her luxurious chair in and studying  a heavy old book lain flat on her desk. ”OH…GOOD MORNING HILDA.” She said before turning and addressing the young maid. ”WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?”

“UHM…” the young girl replied with respect. ”YOUR MOTHER…QUEEN ULGA ORDERED ME TO BRING YOU THIS…” she slowly opened her hand and showed the little passenger she was holding. “SHE EVEN SAID THAT YOU AND LADY ALICE WOULD HAVE A LOT TO TALK WITH THIS LITTLE FELLOW OVER HERE…I DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE MEANT WITH THAT TO BE HONEST…” she replied innocently.

“WELL WELL WELL…” Aria’s eyes sparkled, a fact that wasn’t missed by Jack even though she was still relatively far from him. “IF IT ISN’T JACKIE THE LITTLE THIEF…ENJOYING YOUR STAY HERE IN THE CASTLE? FROM WHAT I CAN SEE YOU EVEN HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL CARRIER…” the humongous princess giggled.

“YOU WANT ME TO PUT HIM SOMEWHERE?”

“ACTUALLY...YES.YOU CAN PUT HIM ON THE FLOOR.”

The giant maid did as she was told, gently pinching Jack between two fingers and putting him on the ground, between her lovely sandals. The poor human was so small and puny that he didn’t even came up to her big toe. Seeing something so tiny and cute, she couldn’t but feel… he was adorable! He seemed so weak and fragile…she even doubted he could lift the toe ring she was wearing on her right second toe. Momentarily, she even felt the urge to lose her shoe and protect the helpless human by smothering him against her warm soft bare sole, touching him with her round plumb toes just to make sure he was safe…but she gulped her enthusiasm down and stood her ground. “IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT ME YOUR HIGHNESS?”

“NOTHING SPECIAL…JUST REMEMBER TO TELL ALICE TO COME TO MY ROOM ON YOUR WAY OUT. THERE’S A LOT WE HAVE TO..UHM… DISCUSS WITH OUR LITTLE FRIEND!”  Aria said with a smirk. “YOU CAN GO NOW.” She ordered before the giant maid made a slight bow and exited the room, closing the door behind her. Jack was left all alone to cope with the humongous princess, something he clearly felt scared of.

“SO…” the bratty giantess said standing to her full towering height and dominantly placing her hands on her wide hips. She was dressed in another skimpy outfit, a one piece pink minidress of some sort that ended halfway on her thick thighs while two floss like strings were struggling to support the prodigious weight of her massive head sized tits leaving her shoulders completely bare. The bust line was ridiculously low, exposing almost the entirety of her cleavage, that was protruding a good 30 feet from her torso. Other than that she was nude as indicated by the low hanging cock of exceptional dimensions that was poking under the hem of her dress. Jack guessed that each one of her breasts was probably as big as his own house, easily capable of smothering him to death under their heavy softness. “ HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT WITH MOM? I HOPE SHE WASN’T THAT HARSH WITH YOU NOW, WAS SHE?” she teased, not really expecting him to answer, not that she would hear him from all the way down there. “ ANYWAY…” she said as she started walking towards him. She was intentionally lifting her bare feet high up in the air only to stomp them back down with brutal force. The ground shook heavily under the impact of her thundering footfalls, while Jack quivered looking at those monolithic legs obliterating everything in their path. He watched as she approached even closer, finally screaming at the thought that she was about to crush him flat, but only shrieking when he noticed her huge footfall land a few feet from his position. Pale as a ghost, he almost fainted but thankfully he was still alive. ”WHAT? DID MY LOVELY FEET SCARE YOU LITTLE ONE? WELL WHAT CAN A LITTLE GIANTESS DO…IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU’RE THE SIZE OF AN ANT, PIPSQUEAK.” She said now standing directly above him, not really minding that her monstrous cock and tight pussy were looming menacingly over him. ”YOU’D BETTER GET USED TO DODGING OUR FEET SINCE IT’S THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD REALLY CARE FOR RIGHT NOW. IN FACT…” she bent and flicked her big toe pushing him a few feet back from his perspective. She then pressed the said toe on the ground in front of him as a precious offer. ”KISS IT!” she commanded. “GET UP AND KISS YOUR MISTRESS’S TOE!”

 Her voice was loud and thunderous, forcing him to do as he was told. Jack thought she would actually kill him if he refused. Reluctantly, he approached the massive digit and planted a kiss right on the front part, soft flesh yielding at the touch. He was so small that he could barely reach the nicely trimmed toenail, so it was the only area he could touch without difficulty. He stepped back and felt the urge to cry at such humiliation…Not only was he trapped in a world of giants but he was also forced to worship their body parts, to succumb to their lustful desires and suffer from their imaginative humiliating acts. ”PATHETIC…” the giantess thundered from above, forcing him to reactively crane his neck up only to be greeted with her fat cockhead and gaping slit. ”I DIDN’T EVEN FEEL A THING…NOT EVEN A TICKLE…” she replied in disgust. ”I HONESTLY WONDER WHAT YOUR INSIGNIFICANT BODY IS CAPABLE OF…AND TO CONSIDER THAT THE FATE OF THE ENTIRE KINGDOM IS ACTUALLY RESTING ON YOUR SHOULDERS…OOHH IT MAKES ME ANGRY BEYOND BELIEF!” she said in a furious tone. Jack felt insecure about his safety, his presence alone irritated her to the maximum. He would be a goner for sure when…

“GOOD MORNING!” A set of colossal feet boomed and shook the ground behind him, after a gust of wind from the door blasting open hit him on the back. “WHAT’S THE MATTER ARIA? YOU SOUND ANGRY, WHAT HAPPENED?” Another familiar voice thundered overhead, as the giantess who just came in was totally unaware of the tiny human lying on the floor. Dressed in an excuse of two piece outfit, a string micro bikini top and a tight thong so small that both of her fat balls showed through the leg holes while her large shaft was left to bounce freely above the waistline, she wasn’t bothered by public modesty to the slightest.  Had she known about his presence she would at least mind where she put her enormous high heel sandals, not to crush the little guy.

 “OOFF…NOTHING.” replied Aria watching the worried look on her friend’s face. ”IT’S JUST…HIM.” She pointed to the ground, exactly where Jack was lying. Alice looked at where she was pointing, only to find an utterly frightened Jack next to four gigantic feet, massive girly toes dwarfing him with their huge size. Twenty thick pillars of flesh, adorned with bright pink and blue nail polish, towered over the puny human, entrapping him in a powerful dead end. It felt like he was a bug looking up at his giant tormentors before they decide to end his existence once and for all. ”IS THAT ALL? OH THANK GOD…YOU MADE MY HEART SKIP A BEAT!” she sighed. ”SO WHAT’S WITH HIM? DID HE MISTREAT YOU?”

“YEAH LIKE HE COULD IN THE FIRST PLACE…” she laughed mockingly. ”NO. IT’S THAT I CAN’T TOLERATE HOW SOMETHING OF SUCH AN INSIGNIFICANT VALUE CAN DETERMINE THE FUTURE OF AN ENTIRE RACE…SINCE HARRY’S DEATH, OUR ONLY HOPE TO BREAK THE CURSE IS THAT PIPSQUEAK OVER HERE.”

“YEAH I WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN THE WITCH SAID SO…BUT I THINK YOUR MOM KNOWS WHAT SHE’S DOING. YOU SHOULD RELAX A BIT… JUST TRY TO TAKE IT EASY AND DON’T THINK ABOUT IT.” Alice resumed.” IN FACT I THINK THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT THIS LITTLE DUE CAN DO TO CHEER YOU UP…REMEMBER WHEN WE SHOT HIM OUT OF OUR GIANT COCKS? THAT WAS FUN, WASN’T IT?”

“YEAH TELL MOM ABOUT IT… SHE WAS THE ONE TO RECEIVE AN UNEXPECTED FACIAL WITH A HUMAN INCLUDED…” Aria giggled at the memory. ”SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHO ACTUALLY WON THAT GAME?”

“WELL…YOU DID. YOUR CUMSHOT ENDED FURTHER AWAY COMPARED TO MINE.”

“THAT’S GOOD TO HEAR. I’VE ALWAYS THOUGHT I COULD BEAT YOU ANYWAYS.”

“HEY!” Alice poked her on the shoulder, making her huge breasts jiggle slightly. ”I’VE GOTTEN BETTER SINCE WE WERE KIDS! IT’S JUST YOUR HUGE POWER SHOOTING PENIS FIRES LIKE A CANNON SOMETIMES!”

“YEAH…OUR LITTLE FELLA DOWN THERE CAN JUSTIFY THAT…IMAGINE HOW HIGH MUST HE HAVE FLEWN!” Aria laughed, unknowingly scaring Jack even more.

“THAT’S THE SPIRIT!” Alice said as both girls burst out laughing. Jack felt the urge to run away but he almost froze in place hearing Aria’s next words. ”SO WHAT NEW GAME WILL WE PLAY WITH HIM TODAY? ANY CREATIVE IDEAS?”

End Notes:

 Please leave a review... and a potential idea about the kind of games they are going to play!

Chapter 8 by toy
Author's Notes:

 This chapter contains graphic content towards the end. Please be informed.

“UHM…I DON’T KNOW…” Alice replied bringing a finger up to her chin, thinking. “HOW ABOUT HIDE AND SEEK? WE SIMPLY LET THE HUMAN HIDE AND WE START LOOKING FOR HIM THEREAFTER. WHOEVER FINDS HIM FIRST WINS. WHAT DO YOU THINK?”

“IT’S A START.” Aria replied, yet a smirk appeared on her face.” DON’T YOU THINK THAT IT WOULD BE TOO EASY THOUGH? I MEAN LOOK AT HIM: HE IS SO PUNY…I DOUBT HIS TINY LITTLE LEGS WOULD CARRY HIM FAR ENOUGH TO POSE A CHALLENGE.”

“YEAH BUT HIS MICROSCOPIC SIZE IS ACTUALLY AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT… I MEAN HE CAN HIDE PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE WITH HOW TINY HE IS!” Alice beamed with excitement, proud of her brilliant idea.

 Standing on the ground Jack could hear the giantess’s dialogue above his head without forming a word. He was left out of the conversation as if he wasn’t a part of the game. Obviously, his opinion didn’t matter. He was just a toy for these humongous ladies to kill their boredom. At least, it didn’t sound that dangerous and…who knows maybe he got a chance to escape.

“I STILL THINK IT SOUNDS A BIT TOO EASY…” Aria insisted. “HERE’S A TWIST: TO MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT, WE WON’T BE ALLOWED TO USE OUR HANDS. THE MOMENT WE FIND HIM WE’LL HAVE TO COME UP WITH A WAY OF TRANSPORTING HIM BACK TO THE STARTING POINT, LET’S SAY OVER THERE.” She pointed towards her desk at the edge of the room.

 Alice snickered but agreed on that. ”DEAL. LET’S BEGIN.” She squatted down not minding that she almost crushed poor Jack under the weight of her monstrous bulge, her giant sack smacking the floor with a heavy THUD. Picking him up, she brought him in front of her face when she proceeded to explain the game. All Jack had to do was run and hide while the giantesses counted down to zero. Then, he would only pray not to be discovered.

“GOT IT?” Alice questioned, earning a rather reluctant nod from Jack. ”GOOD. NOW GO!” she ordered as she dropped him back on the floor and shut her eyes closed, before beginning to count. “50..49…48…”

 Jack quickly got up and started scanning his surroundings for a safe place to hide. Aria’s room had a lot of things, providing plenty of options. There were a few discarded books on the floor right next to the huge desk…A gap was forming behind the nightstand, with a little effort he could sneak in there… A huge closet was expanding way up into the ceiling, another possible hiding place…Unsure of how to proceed, he hurriedly kicked of towards the bedroom’s door. If he managed to slip under the gap, he would make it. The girls wouldn’t look for him behind the flower vase on the corridor…or so he thought.

“…35…34…33…” Jack sprinted as hard as he could. Thankfully, Hilda had set him relatively close to the door, probably a hundred feet distance, which meant it wasn’t an unapproachable target. Reaching under the door, he quickly made it to the other side. In no time, he was safely hidden behind the huge vase.

“…2…1…READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!” both of the giantesses boomed, giggling with excitement. The ground shook under their thundering footfalls, as they started scanning the floor for the precious human. Jack could hear the loud booms and shakes, his knees trembling to the unbearable pressure.

“WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE JACKIE…” Aria sang lifting a huge pillow only to find none of the miniscule human she was after. “COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE…”

“YOU KNOW HE’S NOT GONNA COME OUT RIGHT? NO NEED TO ACT LIKE THAT…” Alice mentioned, herself lost in her own thoughts tracking down the little peasant.

“OH BUT I FEEL SO EXCITED!” Aria replied with charm.” CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HE MUST FEEL RIGHT NOW? TO HAVE TWO MASSIVE GIANTESSES LOOKING FOR YOU NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY’LL DO TO YOU WHEN THEY FIND YOU…IT ALMOST MAKES MY COCK TWITCH!”

“YEAH…I CAN TELL.” Alice replied, having dropped on all fours. ”ANY IDEAS WHERE HE MIGHT BE?”

“WOULDN’T TELL YOU EVEN IF I KNEW…”

  A good ten minutes went on in this fashion. Jack was able to hear the giantesses talk to each other, pretty satisfied with their poor results. He patted himself on the shoulder for his good choice of a hiding place. The only thing left to do was to-

“THERE HE IS!” A huge bare foot of colossal dimensions stomped on the ground next to him, rattling and shaking his whole existence. It was as big as a ship, with round plump toes painted a nice pink polish …It was Aria’s!

“THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA MAKE IT HUH? I DON’T THINK SO…” she said as she squatted down, casting her vast shadow over him, her miniskirt doing absolutely nothing to conceal her mighty semi erect penis. She extended her right hand to pluck him up only to be halted by another girly voice.

“HEY!” Alice yelled, stepping into view with another earthshaking boom.” THAT’S AGAINST THE RULES! NO HANDS REMEMBER?”

“OOPS…SILLY ME.” Aria sighed, withdrawing her massive hand. Jack thought it was over, but, since he wasn’t caught yet, the game was still on. Panicking, he darted off, running away as far as his little legs could carry.

“HE’S RUNNING AWAY!” beamed Alice, extending a ponderous leg upwards and stepping towards Jack, not really minding that her own fat cock bobbed up and down in a semi erect state above her cute little thong.

“I DON’T THINK SO!” exclaimed Aria still squatting next to her running toy. Since she couldn’t use her hands, she’d have to use some other way of catching him…and those huge balls of hers were in the way making her movement difficult…”WAIT A MINUTE… THIS MIGHT WORK!” she exclaimed reaching under the hem of her dress and grabbing her thick meaty shaft at the base, her delicate hand failing to fully wrap around its comically large girth. All it needed was a slight tug and her bulbous tip was completely free of her foreskin, ready for action. “NO HANDS THEN!” she giggled aiming her cock at the lowly human who was still running for dear life.

 Totally unaware of what was happening above his head, Jack sprinting full force to avoid getting caught. Panting heavily, he was so absorbed into his struggle that he failed to realize he was running straight into Alice’s foot! She had just stepped into his way, her colossal sole creating a wall of flesh he couldn’t possibly overpass . Dodging and turning literally the last minute, he barely managed to avoid colliding with her huge heel. Due to his momentum, he rolled a few feet away landing right next to her pudgy toes. That’s when he noticed everything getting darker, a huge dome shaped shadow falling upon him till-

FLWHAP!

“I GOT HIM!” celebrated Aria, smashing her monstrous penis right onto the unsuspected toy. She could feel him wiggle under her sensitive glans, a solid proof of her successful shot. With a little bit of effort, she managed to grind her cock,  intentionally maneuvering him into her hungry slit. A final push was all it took to shove half his body into her gaping urethra, his legs still kicking frantically into the air.

 “EASY THERE LITTLE GUY…OR YOU WILL MAKE ME EXCITED AND I GUESS YOU DON’T WANT ANOTHER SKYROCKETING FLIGHT!” she giggled as she stood back up still holding her thick cock with her hand, the tiny human sucked into her gaping slit.

“WHAT? IS IT OVER YET?” asked Alice, not noticing that she unintentionally helped Aria win the game by blocking Jack’s way.

“UHM…” Aria said as she entered back into the room and smacked her huge cock onto the desk. Jack was immediately gushed out, landing face down in a puddle of cock fluids. ‘’NOW IT’S OFFICIALLY OVER. I WON!” stated Aria proudly, putting her hands on her wide hips.

“OH COME ON! I WAS SO CLOSE!” followed Alice, pouting at the giant princess who proved once again a worthy rival.

 “IT’S ALRIGHT DON’T BE A CRY BABY…” she teased. “MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME…”

“OOF…ENOUGH OF THAT SILLY GAME! HOW ABOUT ANOTHER ONE?”

“PICK ANYTHING YOU LIKE, I’M GONNA DEMOLISH YOU HONEY.”

“HERE’S ONE: WE HANG HIM BY A THREAD AND TRY TO HIT HIM BLINDFOLDED. BASICALY A PINATA.” suggested Alice whirling Jack’s body with her finger.

“ BORING…”

“THROWING HIM AROUND LIKE A BALL? BUT INSTEAD OF BATS WE USE OUR COCKS.” Alice was quick to suggest once again.

“AND HOW’S THE WINNER SUPPOSED TO ARISE? PLUS, I THINK IT WOULD BE TOO DANGEROUS FOR THE TINY PEASANT. A FULL FORCE SWING OF ONE OF OUR GIANT COCKS WOULD BE FATAL FOR HIM. WE WANT TO HAVE FUN, NOT KILL THE BOY…” Aria reasoned. Alice seemed to nod in agreement.

“WHAT THEN?”

“LET’S MAKE HIM WORSHIP US.” The humongous princess said.

“IS THAT IT?” questioned Alice. ”THAT’S SOMETHING WE’LL MAKE HIM DO EVERY DAY. NO FUN..”

******

 Jack slowly but surely recovered from Aria’s harsh treatment. He was soaked head to toe with her viscous pre, his body was sore but thankfully in one piece. He couldn’t believe what he was going through…These big dicked giantesses thought absolutely nothing of him, treating him like a toy for their pleasure and their sick fantasies…He honestly couldn’t believe his ears as far as the “games” they suggested to play. They offered to use him as a target for their cum shot practice, to drown him in their cum and watch him struggle to survive, to make him count the veins on their throbbing cocks or even smother him with their fat balls as they ordered him to “heavy weight lift them”, a task that was impossible considering the relative size disadvantage… Those were only some of the game ideas. They were all discarded as “not fun” or “too dangerous”, till they finally decided.

“LET’S HAVE HIM FIGHT MISS WHISKERS.” Aria said, clearly on the verge of giving up trying.

“UHM…ARE YOU SURE? I MEAN MISS WHISKERS MIGHT MISTAKE HIM FOR  A DELICIOUS SNACK AND GOBBLE HIM UP…” Alice reasoned, noticing Jack’s small size was equivalent to a baby hamster.

“DON’T WORRY…LAST TIME MISS WHISKERS ACTUALLY POSED ACTIVE EFFORT TO HUNT HER PREY ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK. SHE IS SO LAZY AND YOU KNOW THAT.”

“I KNOW BUT…”

“NO BUTS…” Aria interrupted.”…THAT PEASANT OVER HERE MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE. I THING IT WOULD BE AN AMUSING SPECTACLE.”

“URGH…FINE.” Alice finally agreed.” I’LL GO BRING HER.” She said and stepped out of the room.

 “OK YOU ARE WITH ME.” Ordered Aria as she plucked Jack up and dropped him on her oversized bed. He landed on the soft mattress, bumping around only to finally stop right in the middle. Turning to look up, he gulped at the sight of the massive princess following suit and plumping her enormous rear at the head of the bed. The bed creaked under her considerable weight as she tried to adjust herself, stretching her legs and resting her back on the huge headrest. Once again Jack had an unobstructed view of her sheer enormity, from her vast supple thighs that towered over him like solid walls of flesh to the absurdly large swell of her breasts the wobbled heftily on her chest, nearly reaching her lap. “THIS WILL BE THE ARENA OF THE NEXT GAME PIPSQUEAK. YOU WILL BE THE FEARSOME GLADIATOR WHO’LL FIGHT THE BEAST TO EARN HIS FREEDOM. BETTER BE PREPARED!” she said barely  containing her chuckles. ”HERE. YOU CAN TAKE THIS ONE TOO.” She said giving him a toothpick to serve as a spear. To Jack’s hands it certainly looked like one. It felt heavy too.

“HERE WE ARE.” Boomed Alice as she returned to the room. She was holding a somewhat obese cat in her hands, the feline being so round and plumb that looked like a furball. “MEET YOUR NEW OPPONENT. JACK THIS IS MISS WHISKERS, MISS WHISKERS THAT’S JACK.” Alice said grabbing and waving the cat’s front leg as a little “hello there” mark. Jack’s mouth dried noticing the relative size of that thing. It was as big as the giantess’s round tit, a fact that made it about 40 feet or so from his perspective. “Oh no…” Similar to every creature on this land, Miss Whiskers was also futanari, having both female and male genitals as indicated by the huge sheath between her hinge legs.

 Alice approached the bed and took her seat across Aria. In this way, Jack was trapped into this “the arena”, as Aria named it, surrounded by the giantess’ long, toned legs. With a swift motion Alice let Miss Whiskers free, the giant cat walking on all fours and sinking the mattress under it’s paws, staring hungrily at the tiny human. Jack felt like prey meeting a predator.

“OK LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!” Aria ordered giving Jack a slight push with her fat cock, sending him closer to the massive beast. The giant cat looked more like a lion, a giant one too, which was intimidating enough to make Jack stop in his tracks. True, she was fat beyond belief, even having trouble standing and walking due to all this weight, yet it wouldn’t take more than a poke from her paw to throw Jack a few feet away. He should act wisely and fast if he wanted to come out in one piece.

 Miss Whiskers let out a yawn and licked her muzzle, flashing Jack with her cavernous maw. Two pointy canine teeth, coated with saliva, could be seen at the corners of her upper jaw while a long slim tongue the size of Jack’s whole body was resting at the floor of her mouth. “MEWOW…”

 Jack froze at such  a sight but had long locked on his target. Clenching his fist around the toothpick, he was ready to strike at the right moment. His plan was to quickly climb the round beast, grab hold of the choker around its neck and stab it with the toothpick right between the eyes. Easier said than done…

  That moment came when the cat averted her gaze and turned around to look at Alice for an instant. “Now!” he rushed forward, sprinting at maximum speed and jumped… In his mind, he was already atop the beast’s head riding it like a brave knight before delivering the final blow…

 Reality was a bit different though: Miss whiskers turned on her hinge legs and with a lazy motion lifted her butt into the air, her long tail standing tall above her small pucker. Jack barely managed to change his direction, bumping into the cat’s huge cheek. ”MEWOW?” Miss whiskers kicked her leg back, dropping Jack on his stomach, before turning and …mounting  him. Placing her front legs in front of his shoulders, she lowered her crotch towards his exposed body. Jack was instantly immobilized, his head twisting vigorously left and right between the giant cat’s massive black paws. Mesmerized by their size, he gulped noticing the sharp claws, each one the size of his leg and looking really curled, yet the paw pads looked surprisingly soft and smooth. Trapped and immobile, all that was left to him was to actually hope that this giant cat wouldn’t gobble him up right there.

 That’s when he felt it.

“OH LOOK!” exclaimed Alice with enthusiasm. “SHE IS TRYING TO BREED HIM!”

 A thick, heavy tube of meat fell on Jack’s paralyzed body. It was long and slick, and judging by the constant throb, it was hardening rapidly. “Ahhh!” he screamed in pain when another heavy burden was added on his back, a burden similar to two massive boulders dropping and landing with a thunderous impact. The pressure was unbearable, Jack found it difficult to breath.

 “MEWOW!!” Miss whiskers adjusted herself better before lifting and slamming her hips brutally against Jack! She thrust and thrust, her enormous 5 feet cock probing and rubbing against the human’s exposed back and legs, unknowingly smashing his pelvis doing so. Her violent tries never seemed to end despite Jack’s pitiful cries.

 The giantesses seemed to really enjoy the show, as they started cheering , even grabbing and stroking their own dongs up and down in a fast pace, matching the cat’s own rhythm. Aria was first to notice Jack’s discomfort, but decided to tease him even further. “OH COME ON LITTLE JACKIE! MISS WHISKERS OVER HERE IS ONLY TRYING TO SHOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU! BE A GOOD BOY AND STAY STILL!” she said as she pressed her fingers on his constantly moving upper half, immobilizing him in place. That’s all it was necessary for the obese cat to achieve her goal and finally shove her pumpkin sized cock head into his rear, obliterating any resistance and tearing his muscle ring apart.

“Aaaahhhh!”

“MEOWOWOW!!”

“THAT’S MY GIRL!” exclaimed Aria noticing the slight change in the cat’s posture. Miss Whiskers now crouched even more, her loose gut smothering the tiny human even further while increasing the pace of her thrusts. Her giant balls kept slapping Jack’s legs and butt cheeks, turning them red and sore, producing loud slapping sounds that muffled his screams.

 Jack felt his ass totally violated, the meaty intruder penetrating completely, reaching and crushing his prostate while rearranging his insides. He could tell there was a big bulge in his tummy the shape of the cat’s 5 foot cock, that reached almost all the way to his diaphragm, making it even more difficult for him to breath. Honestly, he didn’t know how much he could endure such an assault…in fact, he couldn’t really figure how he wasn’t already dead. Maybe the hero meant to breed the giantesses and break the curse was immortal, who knows…

 Miss Whiskers mewowed once again, accelerating the thrusting to a point that her cock was just a sum of points lost in the air due to the incomprehensible speed. Jack was left to bounce accordingly, impaled on the gargantuan feline penis and being rubbed on the soft mattress like a living cock sleeve. With a brutal final thrust, Miss Whiskers shoved half of her monstrous cock deep into his butt… and exploded. Pulse after pulse of her thick cum flooded Jack’s belly, creating a comical swell of viscous liquid inside him. Jack felt her juices would actually shoot out of his mouth, but thankfully that was not the case. A good two minutes later, the feline’s orgasm finally subsided, leaving Jack a total mess, barely breathing but breathing nonetheless. With a loud POP she took her giant softened cock out, freeing Jack while a torrent of white potent cum gushed out of his loosened asshole, puddling between his legs. All tired up, she bend down and licked his head a few times before turning and falling asleep besides Alice thigh.

“WELL, I GUESS THIS MEANS THAT WE HAVE A WINNER. TOO BAD IT’S NOT JACK…” Aria giggled plucking the tiny human between her fingers and shoving him under her dress right above her giant nipple.

“I DIDN’T KNOW MISS WHISKERS WAS SO PENT UP TO BE HONEST BUT ANYWAYS…LITTLE JACKIE MUST HAVE HAD A REALLY HARD TIME DOWN THERE!” Alice mentioned rubbing a hand over Miss Whisker’s sleeping head.

“DEFINITELY…” Aria agreed getting up from the bed. ”ANYWAY I THINK WE SHOULD CALL IT A DAY WITH THOSE GAMES. LET’S LET HIM RECOVER FOR A WHILE.WHAT DO YOU SAY?”

“YOU’RE RIGHT.” Alice replied as she followed the princess out of the room.     

Chapter 9 by toy

“ANY PLANS ON HOW TO SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY?” the giant princess asked walking down the stairs to the palace’s ground floor. She didn’t mind her massive breasts bouncing to the skip of her steps, not really caring for the exhausted tiny boy she was hiding next to her giant nipple. He felt really snug in there, her abundant tit flesh pinning him tightly against the fabric of her revealing dress.

 “WELL, THE WEATHER SEEMS REALLY GOOD, PERFECT FOR A WALK. WHAT DO YOU THINK, STRETCH OUR LEGS A LITTLE?” Alice suggested, catching up on her friend. Being a noble herself, she didn’t have much work to do on a daily basis, so she usually spent most of her time with Aria. Taking long walks together was one of her favorite things to do.

“SOUNDS GOOD.” Aria agreed. Soon, both girls passed the gate and began wandering around the vast countryside. Indeed, it was a great day to take a walk. Spring’s blossoming nature was turning the uphill meadows into a welcoming, colorful landscape. Birds sang, tall trees rustled their leaves to the faint breeze, squirrels ran playfully… The girls enjoyed the view, walking side by side and drinking at the sight. Aria would occasionally nod her head to greet back some pedestrian giantesses who were kind enough to salute the young princess as they met.

 “YOU’RE QUITE POPULAR, AREN’T YOU?” Alice teased her friend a bit.

“YEAH…” the princess replied with a sigh. “ IT’S NOT SOMETHING I WISHED FOR THOUGH… MOST OF THEM LOOK AT ME WITH PITY IN THEIR EYES. IT’S AS IF THEY WOULDN’T WANT TO BE IN MY SHOES NO MATTER WHAT….I GUESS THEY FEEL SORRY FOR ME FOR ALL THAT WEDDING FIASCO.”

“BUT THIS WASN’T YOUR FAULT!”

“I KNOW BUT TELL THEM ABOUT IT… TO THEIR MIND I’M JUST THE BRATTY DAUGHTER OF THE QUEEN WHO GOT DUMPED JUST BEFORE THE WEDDING…PLUS, MOST OF THEM THINK THAT I’M RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT BREAKING THE CURSE IN THE FIRST PLACE.”

“NOW YOU’RE REALLY TALKING NONSENSE.” Alice replied. “HOW COULD YOU HAVE SAVED HARRY? HIS DEATH WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN EITHER WAY. YOU COULDN’T DO ANYTHING. THAT’S THE WAY I SEE IT… PLUS, YOU HAVE THE HUMAN BOY TO BLAME. THE WITCH SAID HE IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE.”

“ACTUALLY, SHE SAID HE IS THE ONE TO HELP US BREAK THE CURSE…HIS GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS THE CULPRIT. HE WAS THE ONE TO BLAME.”

“OH…BUT IF HE IS SO IMPORTANT…THEN WHY DID WE TREAT HIM SO HARSH?” Alice asked a bit of guilt in her voice.

“UHM… BECAUSE HE IS A HUMAN NONETHELESS?” Aria replied firmly. “WE ARE GIANTS...THAT MEANS COLOSSAL, HUGE. HUMANS ARE TINY… PATHETIC. HARSH IS THE ONLY WAY A GIANT SHOULD TREAT A HUMAN: SHOWING THEM HOW SUPERIOR AND DOMINANT WE ARE COMPARED TO THEM!” Alice was a bit surprised by the princess’s reply. Being a giantess herself, she was quite proud and confident but that didn’t necessarily mean she wanted to treat little tinies harsh all the time…She only wanted to play with them….If they were too fragile then it was their fault.

“BUT WHAT IF HE DOESN’T WANT TO HELP US? “

“THEN WE’LL FORCE HIM!” Aria stated with authority. “DON’T FORGET HIS SMALL SIZE HONEY…WE CAN MAKE HIM DO WHATEVER WE WANT. HE IS SMALLER THAN OUR PINKY TOE!”

“YOU’VE GOT A POINT THERE.” Alice decided not to argue about that. After all aria was right: the average size of a human could barely reach a giantess’s big toe and that with room to spare.

 As they kept talking, the girls lost track of time. The path they decided to follow soon lead them to a forest with a small spring, a place they both had visited many times before. The scenery was exotic; a small waterfall at the edge of a rocky cliff was pouring perfect amounts of fresh cold water on the lake underneath, creating a rather humid yet confronting atmosphere. The surrounding trees would provide privacy if an eager lady decided to take a swim. Both girls looked at each other, noticing the slight sweat that had formed on their foreheads due to the warm weather and the long walk. Their utterly revealing clothes showed off their enormous assets very well but did absolutely nothing to protect them from the bright sun.

 “OOF GLAD WE MADE IT!” Alice exclaimed finally getting under the shadow of a big forest tree. “SO HOT…”

“YEAH…FANCY A SWIM? THE WATER LOOKS REALLY COOL.” Aria instantly suggested, not really expecting a no for an answer.

“I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK!” Both girls immediately got out of their clothes, their huge breasts and massive cocks jiggling and bouncing in the process. Alice was first to lose her bikini and thong, smiling at the feeling of the cool forest against the smooth skin of her honeydew sized balls. Her head sized tits stood heavily atop her chest, nipples growing harder at the newfound state of nudity. Aria had a bit more difficulty getting out of her own scanty minidress, having trouble pulling it over her gargantuan breasts in one go. She even forgot she was carrying Jack on her right areola, not really paying attention to all that heavy bouncing her tits were making due to her vigorous motions. Luckily, her long walk had created a thin film of sweat that plastered Jack’s small body to her own glistening one, sticking him completely on her massive round tit preventing his fall. Bending over to put her folded dress on the ground, her tits absentmindedly smacked together, the heavy slap loud enough to echo around the forest . Carefree, she turned around  to be greeted with a completely naked Alice who was hesitantly dipping a delicate toe into the spring’s water.

“OH!” she exclaimed cheerfully as she quickly withdrew her foot back. ”IT’S COLDER THAN WHAT WE THOUGHT!”

“COME ON! GET IN ALREADY!" Aria said taking a step forward, into the lake. ”IT’S PERFECT, COME ON IN!” She quickly brought her other foot in, the water reaching just below her knees . Eager to perform a long dive, she stretched her arms forward, bent her legs ready to go when-

“HEY!” Alice stopped her in her tracks. ”WHAT ABOUT JACK? YOU’LL KILL HIM IF YOU DIVE WITH HIM! THE WEIGHT OF ONE OF YOUR TITS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO PULVERIZE HIM COMPLETELY YOU BIG BOOBS!”

 Aria blinked at the unexpected reminder…but quickly figured Alice was right. “OOF FINE…” she said as she brought a hand under her heavy tit, lifting it up. Jack was still adhered to her wide areola. She reluctantly pinched the little boy between two fingers and dropped him on the folded minidress at the edge of the lake. Maybe a pair of used panties filled with her musk, would be a more appropriate choice to put him but it was long ago she wore any of them.

 Jack landed on the soft pile of Aria’s minidress, the expensive fabric easing his fall but the fall waking him up nonetheless. Still exhausted and sore from the giant cat’s breeding acts, he could barely stand. His insides were all rearranged to the shape of the beast’s massive cock, his ass felt loose and his entire back was in pain due to the unbearable weight of the obese feline. Momentarily, he thought he actually died and woke up in heaven, free of the kinky whims of the oversized world he found atop the beanstalk. But he wasn’t supposed to feel pain in heaven, right? Turning around, he indeed saw a heavenly place, a spring of some sort surrounded by tall trees with dark green leaves. The whole picture looked like a realm, similar to the ones his mother was describing while reading him bedtime fairy tales. “Am I still alive?” he wondered when his gaze fell on the two massive occupants of the lake. “Oh no…” He knew those faces.

 Very well.

“I’m still on the land of the giants?!” For one thing, he was apparently still alive…something that was a miracle in its own sense. How could he be alive? Maybe he was somehow magically enhanced upon setting foot on this land…Maybe he was far more durable since the encounter with the great witch…Or even when she actually managed to come out alive out of the queen’s erupting vagina…maybe her juices made him more durable…He couldn’t explain it, yet there he was. He was pretty sure he was in some way genetically enhanced, it’s just he didn’t how that happened.

“OH THE WATER FEELS SO GOOD ON MY BODY!” Alice exclaimed playfully at the distance, splashing handfuls of water towards her friend. “HEY IT EVEN MAKES MY NIPPLES HARD!” She said, pushing her torso out of the water showing how hard and erect her pink nipples were. To Jack’s eye, they were bigger than his whole body with a matching puffiness too.

“YEAH I CAN SEE THAT GIRL.” Aria replied nonchalantly at her friend’s silliness. She seemed to be supportive though.

“This can’t be happening…” Jack gulped seeing he was still trapped with those horrible big dicked giantesses who treated him like a toy for their sick minds. He watched as they swum around in the lake, the size of which practically a sea compared to him even though it was just a spring for the giant duo. The waterfall seemed to reach the sky, easily three times the relative size of the giantesses at about 1500 feet tall. In fact, the very ground he was lying onto, namely Aria’s dress, dwarfed him with its warmth and Aria’s body scent, creating walls of royal fabric all around him. He once again felt so tiny in comparison…

“ALRIGHT I’M GETTING OUT!” Alice thrust her dripping hair sensually back as her head emerged from the water. Grabbing hair at the sides to pull them back, she slowly began rising from the water like a fertility goddess, the entire scene evolving in front of Jack’s wide eyes as if on slow motion. For once Jack was lost admiring her beauty: her angelic, pretty face with those green eyes and thick lips captivated him instantly... He was mesmerized at her divine characteristics, beads of water running down her smooth, slender neck as she slowly kept emerging from the lake, revealing more and more of her thick body . His gaze the fell on the monumental swell of her proud breasts, each one as big as her head yet ultimately perky, crowned with pink nipples hard as rocks. Each one of her tits was like a huge air balloon to him, protruding a good 40 feet from her torso and wobbling up and down to her thundering footfalls.  Taking another step closer, he caught a glimpse her toned belly, thin midsection flaring abruptly to support her comically wide hips. Jack noticed that her hip range was only a bit smaller than her bust range, giving her an absolute hourglass figure considering the relative volume of her magnificent tits. Jack would definitely fall in for her, had she stopped her ascension exactly at this point… but she gradually kept coming closer, taking another step. That’s when he was reminded of the absolute beast of a cock she was carrying between her thick ponderous legs, the shaft reaching shy of her knees while completely flaccid and cold, the slit of her pumpkin sized cockhead poking timidly through her tight foreskin while her heavy balls slapped against her wet thighs with loud smacking sounds. A wet foot of colossal dimensions appeared and smashed the ground next to him, splashing water all around with an unforgettable quake.

 Still busy making her hair and humming a tone to herself, she lifted and planted her other foot on the other side of Jack, not really minding that she was literally looming over him completely naked. Smiling, she enjoyed how her giant cock dripped over him, the drops landing and exploding all around his body, some even on top of him. Placing her hands on her hips, she couldn't contain her chuckles imagining the point of view of the tiny human must be having, totally intimidated by her overwhelming presence and swinging genitals.

“HI THERE!” she spoke not missing the chance to flex her giant penis which bobbed back and forth heftily. She couldn’t but enjoy the relative size advantage, how the tiny boy was backing up at the sight of her intimidating enormity. He was so cute when he made those squeaking, pathetic sounds every time he found himself under her or Aria’s shadow which betrayed how vulnerable he must have be feeling. “WHAT IS IT LITTLE GUY? DOES A GIRL’S MASSIVE PENIS SCARE YOU?” she said following his gaze towards her low hanging cock. Jack was profoundly trembling, not knowing what would possibly follow. “IT’S ALRIGHT… HERE!” she said as she squatted down, giving him a clear view of her jiggling butt cheeks and tight asshole.

PLWAMP!

 With a final stretch of her right leg she plumbed her fat ass on the ground behind him, trapping between her thighs, while her melon sized balls and battering ram like cock filled his view. “SEE? IT’S JUST A COCK…” she said grabbing the large shaft at the base, her delicate hands failing to wrap around its entire girth. “IT MIGHT BE MASSIVE COMPARED TO YOU…BUT A COCK NONETHELESS. NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF…” she instructed, in her mind sounding like a caring teacher.” YOU HAVE ONE TOO…ALBEIT A REALLY TEENY TINY MICROSCOPIC ONE.” She pointed towards his crotch. “YOU SEE IT KINDA MAKES ME FEEL SAD SEEING YOU SO SCARED EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AT OUR PENISES…” she pulled hard at the shaft revealing the entire bulbous head which was glistening with cock slim and water. The foreskin was pulled all the way back exposing the ridges, while her firm grip somehow made the long yet soft schlong stand tall like a tower. “YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT…SO WHAT IF IT’S SO BIG THAT CAN GOBBLE YOU UP?” she feigned munching sounds imitating mouthfuls. “OH NO! MRS PENIS IS ABOUT TO HAVE LITTLE JACKIE AS A SNACK! WATCH OUT BELOW!” she teased, using her huge cock as a doll which she began lowering towards the puny human.

 Jack immediately got up and, using whatever strength was left inside of him, started running. Panicking, he tried his best to escape Alice’s weird gesture. He would have made it for sure hadn’t he tripped on his very third step, where he lost his balance and fell… That’s all it took for the giantess  to press her cock on his back, smothering him under the spongy cockhead.

“TSK TSK… THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT…” Alice said disappointed at Jack’s behavior. He clearly hadn’t taken the point.” I WAS JUST TEASING YOU! GOSH YOU’RE SO LUNATIC THAT YOU FAIL TO APPRECIATE EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR…” She stated lifting her cock up bringing the human along. Jack was glued to the underside of the monstrous tip, right under the oval shaped slit. With a few soft shakes, she managed to unstick him, his body sliding and stopping in her ball cleavage. ”THAT TICKLES!” she chuckled, once again noticing how small the human boy actually was. He was lying supine in the seam of her testicles, fully outstretched yet his feet couldn’t touch the ground underneath. In fact, she estimated that she could easily accommodate at least four extra boys each one stepping on the other’s shoulders before the last one managed to set foot on solid ground. “SO PUNY…”

“SO WHAT YOU TWO ARE DOING OVER HERE?”

Alice turned around to see Aria standing hands on hips next to her with a query on her face. She didn’t seem to understand what Alice was doing.

“OH NOTHING REALLY…I WAS JUST SHOWING LITTLE JACKIE OVER HERE THAT HE HAS NO REASON TO FEAR US…” Alice explained.

“HE DOESN’T?”

“NO! LOOK…” She then let her fat shaft gently drop over his body, engulfing him completely. She left no sign of him. The boy was pinned under the giantess’s ponderous cock, pressed firmly between her massive round balls. “THE PERFECT BED! WARM AND COZY!” She even stood up, the wedged human being brought along. “SAFE TOO!”

Aria stood there blinking silently. “AND YOU CALL ME A PERVERT?”

“HEY! IT’S A GOOD IDEA!” Alice protested. ”MUCH BETTER THAN SHOVING HIM UNDER MY FORESKIN LIKE YOU DID THE OTHER DAY!”

“WHATEVER…”

“I CAN ACTUALLY MASSAGE HIM IF I WANT TOO…” Alice said before bringing her hands on the sides of her massive package and pressing her balls on either side. The tiny boy felt so nice under her giant cock! Having him so close to her oversized genitals, literally into her most intimate parts, somehow made her feel like his protector. His savior. That boy triggered her motherly instincts in some weird way…

“OK OK…IF YOU HAD YOUR FUN THEN I THINK IT’S TIME TO GO.”

“WHAT ALREADY? IT’S BARELY NOON!”

“YEAH BUT LOOK OVER THERE…” Aria pointed towards the horizon. There seemed to be gathering a few dark clouds at the distance. In fact, the formerly warm breeze was a bit cooler and harsher now.

“ALRIGHT. LET’S PUT ON OUR CLOTHES AND HEAD BACK TO THE PALACE.” Alice said walking to her own discarded clothes. Even though she used absolutely no hands, she felt totally confident in her ability to handle the precious human. Her huge cock was more than enough to carry a lowly human after all.

 Aria quickly put on her dry minidress, while Alice decided to forgo the use of the bottom part of her bikini. For sure there wouldn’t be any problem walking bottomless on the countryside. Her sisters wouldn’t mind at all. After all who would guess what she was hiding under that heavy, swinging cock of hers?

Chapter 10 by toy

“WELCOME BACK YOUR HIGHNESS.” One of the busty amazons guarding the gate said bowing a bit to salute the princess. “YOUR MOTHER WAS LOOKING FOR YOU.”

“LOOKING FOR ME? WHAT FOR?” Aria asked as soon as she stepped into the castle, followed by Alice who immediately sought shelter under the palace’s stone walls. The weather was a polar opposite in comparison to the start of the day, the morning bright sun turning into a dark cloudy sky while heavy rain had already started falling . Both girls’ clothes were soaking wet, dripping besides their sandaled feet and creating small puddles. Had they known better, they would both bet there was a thundering storm approaching.

“I’M AFRAID SHE DIDN’T SPECIFY.” The guard with the massive loincloth bulge on the other side of the gate replied. “WE WERE ORDERED TO INFORM YOU THAT SHE IS EXPECTING YOU AT THE THRONE ROOM.” Her tone indicated that it should be something important.

“OK.” Both girls quickly entered the vast corridor which lead to the queen’s throne. Their previous carefree attitude was now replaced with worry. What could Aria’s mother possibly want? They weren’t in trouble right? Looking at each other in the eye, the duo figured there was only one way to find out.

 “HERE I AM MOTHER.” Aria said setting foot on the red carpet of the vast throne room. “YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ME. WHAT IS IT?”

 Queen Ulga was sitting on her throne, discussing something with another giantess who was dressed in a long flowing purple tunic that left her arms completely bare, tied with a golden belt around her thin waist. She seemed to be of a respectable place in the palace, since she was standing straight and tall next to the queen without any sign of submission. The two women were so absorbed in their conversation that they failed to notice Aria and Alice.

“MOM!” Aria raised her voice, declaring her presence. The purple dressed giantess stopped talking and glanced at the young princess. Queen Ulga followed her gaze finally noticing Aria and Alice.

“OH…” the queen said rising from her throne. She was still clad in the same revealing red dress that highlighted her abundant curves and enormous dong. “WELCOME HONEY…HOW WAS YOUR MORNING?” she asked, a bit more maternal that what Aria was used so far. “ENJOYED YOUR STROLL IN THE WOODS?”

 Aria couldn’t dismiss the feeling that something wasn’t right. “UHM…YES…YES, IT WAS VERY NICE…UNTIL THE SKY BROKE LOOSE AND STARTED RAINING THAT IS.” She said. “YOU SAID YOU WANTED ME…” she cut into the main stuff. She hadn’t seen her mother act so caring before, which made her suspicious.

“WELL…” she said resuming her walk, climbing down the few stairs leading to the main floor in a long agonizing strut.” I WAS WONDERING…DID YOU HAVE YOUR TURN WITH THE HUMAN? YOU KNOW…THE TINY BOY THAT’S SUPPOSED TO FREE US FROM THE CURSE?” her voice was soft yet more than capable of sending chills down Aria’s spine.

“UHM…NOT YET…” Aria replied hesitantly. The queen was already on the same ground with her, a fact the further highlighted her statuesque size even among giantesses.

“NOT YET?” she asked sarcastically. “I BELIEVE I SPECIFICALLY ORDERED THAT POOR PEASANT…WHAT WAS HER NAME AGAIN…AH! HILDA IT WAS YES… I REMEMBER TELLING HER TO BRING THE BOY TO YOU. ISN’T THAT RIGHT?” she asked taking a final step and standing right in front of her daughter, emphasizing the difference in size. Cast in her mother’s shadow, Aria could barely reach her shoulders, so it came as a natural reaction to back away from the view of her gargantuan breasts. “HOW DID YOU SPEND YOUR TIME WITH HIM? WHAT DID YOU DO?”

“WE JUST PLAYED WITH HIM!” Alice interrupted.

“PLAYED? YOU MEAN LIKE…”

“WE USED HIM AS A TOY.” Aria said.” WE CAME UP WITH SOME IDEAS TO SHOW HIM HOW INFERIOR HE IS COMPARED TO US…WE TEASED HIM, WE TORTURED HIM, WE HUMILIATED HIM…ANYTHING A PROPER GIANTESS WOULD DO TO A LOWLY HUMAN LIKE HIM.”

“YEAH WE EVEN MADE HIM FIGHT MISS WHISKERS!” Alice exclaimed with enthusiasm, proud at her brilliant idea.

“WHO THE HELL IS MISS WHISKERS?” the giantess in the purple tunic asked unable to contain her curiosity. The frown on her face betrayed that she was slightly disgusted about what she was hearing. The queen herself was trying to comprehend what the girls actually did.

“OUR CAT… YOU SHOULD SEE HIS FACE WHEN SHE ACTUALLY SHOVED HER LARGE PRICK INTO HIS TINY LITTLE BUTT…IT WAS SO FUNNY!” Alice innocently declared.

“YEAH…” Aria turned to look at her friend.” WE THOUGHT WE WENT A BIT TOO HARSH ON HIM BUT IT WAS REALLY FUN-“

She turned around to meet her mother’s face but was greeted with the quickly descending outstretched palm of hers…

SMACK!

It landed right on her youthful cheek with a smack that echoed around the marble room.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” the queen burst out screaming with rage. “I TRUST YOU WITH THE CUSTODY OF THE KINGDOM’S LAST HOPE OF SALVATION AND THE FIRST THINK YOU DO IS GIVE HIM TO YOUR CAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?”

 Aria, and literally everyone in the room, was shocked. Bringing her palm to touch her sore cheek, she was left speechless, wondering how the queen’s anger will subside. Alice was also left with her mouth open, only imagining what was in store for her too.

“I HAD MY DOUBTS AT FIRST BUT NOW I’M COMPLETELY SURE…YOU DON’T HAVE A CLUE OF HOW IMPORTANT THE SITUATION IS! THE HUMAN IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET OUR LIVES BACK! THE ONLY WAY! I EXPECTED YOU TO TREAT HIM A BIT HARSH, HUMILIATE HIM YES…BUT ONLY DURING HAVING SEX WITH HIM!”

There was a long “oh” exclaimed by all the giantesses in the room, who were clearly surprised.

“WHEN I GAVE YOU THE BOY THIS MORNING I HAD ONE THING IN MIND: THAT YOU HAVE HIM BREED YOU IN ORDER TO GET YOU PREGNANT! AND YOU…” she resumed panting heavily,”…INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CATCH A CHILD TO BREAK THE CURSE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME PLAYING STUPID GAMES AND TAKING STROLLS!”

 Aria felt a knot on her throat. Not only was she the recipient of a long speech but also it was done so in everyone’s presence. Looking around she could see all women looking at her with apathy and disgust…To their eyes she was the immature bratty daughter of their beloved queen…Never in her entire life did she feel more humiliated.

 

“YOU SHOULD BE GIVING BODY AND SOUL TO HELP ME ARIA…BUT, SADLY, YOU DO NOT. I’M FRANKLY DISAPPOINTED.” The queen said, finally reaching the end of her outburst. “ANYWAY WHERE IS HE NOW?”

 It was Alice’s turn to feel a knot in her stomach now. ”UHM…” she made to speak but quickly dismissed such a thought and tried to be prudent. Reaching for her soft cock, she grabbed the shaft and lifted it up revealing the tiny boy who was plastered to her massive scrotum. He was smothered in her warm ball cleavage, resembling a pathetic bug, but breathing normally and consciously looking around with fear in his eyes. Each of the young giantess’s fat balls was dwarfing him both in height and girth.

 Jack watched as the heavy cock that was draped above him finally rose, letting light flood in. The giantess’s soft penis, albeit heavy and fat beyond belief, was actually pretty safe and secure for him to travel. For sure, he could feel every step the giantess took on her way back, since her balls would smack and slap on her muscular thighs with great heft, but he was so pinned snug in there that there was absolute no way of falling down. In fact, to Jack’s guess, even if the giantess forgot about him and fell asleep with him under her cock, he was pretty sure that even then he wouldn’t be able to break free and run away. He was so damn helpless and insignificant that even an unconscious giantess’s flaccid member could easily beat him without difficulty.

 Soon enough, two tree trunk fingers with nice delicate blue nails appeared and pinched him gently by the torso. He was slowly lifted up, awkwardly passing a giant cock the size of lighthouse, a toned midriff with slightly visible female abs and two gigantic boobs covered by a string bikini top, till he was met with Alice’s face.

She looked unhappy though. ”HERE HE IS.”

“SO THIS IS THE BOY HUH?” the giantess in the purple tunic said coming closer to Alice. Jack could see that similar to Ulga, this woman was a bit taller than Alice, maybe a head or so, making her tall even among giantesses too. But in contrast to the average giantess body type, this one was relatively slender, without the absurdly gigantic-bigger than her head- breasts and exaggerated hourglass figure. She was curvy,there was no doubt about that. She simply was not as curvy as the other giantesses. Her boobs formed a nice swell on her torso, while her hips gave her a nice childbearing appearance. Compared to the human women though, this giantess was undoubtedly way more beautiful and voluptuous. She also looked a bit older than Alice, but younger than the queen, about her late thirties. As a whole, the thin golden belt around her waist, long flowing sleeveless purple tunic and open toed thin stripped sandals made her look like a mature, experienced giantess priestess. “HM…CUTE.” She said scanning Jack head to toe.

“ALRIGHT. I THINK I’VE SEEN ENOUGH…” Queen Ulga said before addressing the other giantess. ”MYTHIA PLEASE TAKE THE BOY. YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIM FROM NOW ON. I EXPECT HIGHLY OF YOU.”

 The giant priestess did as she was told, gently grabbing the tiny boy and placing him on her open palm. Jack could see that she looking at him with lust but something in her eyes made him feel safe. As if she would never hurt him or do something dangerous to him…at least so he thought.

“AS FOR YOU…” the queen spoke sitting back on her throne.”…YOU WON’T MESS WITH THE HUMAN UNTILL OTHERWISE TOLD. THAT’S AN ORDER.” The words flew out of her mouth with regular volume yet the piercing glare the queen was throwing at her daughter the entire time was more than enough to silence away any attempt to protest. Aria accepted the verdict and made to leave the room.

“THE SAME GOES FOR YOU TOO ALICE…” a voice reverberated around the room, that made the pretty baroness lift her look from the ground. But that voice didn’t belong to the queen.

It was Mythia’s.

“AS YOU WISH…MOM.” Alice reluctantly said before following her friend on the way out of the throne room.

End Notes:

Things seems to get better for Jack? What's this mysterious priestess?

Please leave a review of what you think so far.

Chapter 11 by toy

 It was barely noon when the whole scene in the throne room unraveled, yet the day felt so full that Jack wished he could somehow call it a day and enjoy the coziness of a warm bed. The rainy weather, the wind whistling outside the castle’s arched windows, was certainly adding to that feeling, the relative darkness looking like late evening hours. He was so damn  tired… he had been used as a toy for the girls’ kinky games, forced against a mountain of tit flesh, mocked, bullied even shoved under the meaty cock of the cheerful baroness and who knows what was in store for him in the near future… Jack was a mess. His body felt sore, his joints ached in the slightest movement while his rear, along with his male pride, was brutally violated to the point that he doubted if he would be able to walk straight again. But the worst part was that he was mentally broken… Alice’s choice to “safely” transport him under her enormous swinging genitals was the last nail in his coffin. He had been given to understand that he was nothing more than a toy, an insignificant tool to satisfy their carnal needs…Hadn’t it been for the whole break the curse thing he was pretty sure he would have been dead by now. All hope was lost… There was nothing he could save him from his predicament.

 

 “ HEY YOU!” A mature voice boomed overhead, waking him from his stupor. ”YOU’D BETTER STAY ALERT. I DON’T WANT YOU DOZING OFF LIKE A LAZY SLOB!” Jack turned around and was greeted with Mythia’s stern look. Apparently, he was lost in his thoughts, daydreaming about the recent events, a thing that he realized only after the giantess’s talk. He noticed he was in her open palm, her tree trunk fingers looming over him like huge pillars of flesh. “WE HAVE WORK TO DO.”

“What do you want to-“ Jack made to ask but a loud creaking sound of a wooden door opening silenced him instantly. After the equally thunderous boom of the door slamming shut, he quickly found himself in her spacious room. From the top of Mythia’s open palm, he was able to catch a glimpse of his surroundings; a massive bed stood in the far end of the room, a desk adjacent to that while a huge bookcase with old looking books and weird symbols expanded all the way to the ceiling catching all available space on the wall on his right. There seemed to be another built in door which he couldn’t figure where it was leading, but the entire room, although simple, somehow was made to fit the enormous priestess perfectly.

 With a twist of her wrist the giantess dropped Jack onto the solid surface of her desk and after checking around, she bent down looking for something underneath. It only took her a few seconds: “A-HA!” Rising back to her full towering form she planted a large wooden object right next to Jack, the thundering impact sending him a few feet into the air. ”I KNEW I HAD THIS ONE STORED AROUND HERE. IT MIGHT BE USEFUL…” she said, eyeing Jack and measuring him mentally.” I THINK YOU SHOULD BE FINE IN THERE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?”

 Jack wondered what this woman had in mind when his gaze fell on the huge object before him. It was rectangular, wooden, with a big opening in the center and two smaller holes left and right. The entire structure was about 50 feet tall to Jack’s point of view, yet it only looked as a dollhouse next to the looming giantess in fact…”This is a dollhouse!” Jack confirmed when he saw the huge priestess effortlessly lifting the roof and grabbing a toy sized doll which she immediately threw it away. ”NO NEED FOR THIS ANYMORE…THERE IS ANOTHER TENANT TO BE LIVING IN HERE FROM NOW ON.” She said focusing on the tiny human once again.” SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?”

 Jack didn’t know how to react. Was it another one of the giantess’s kinky games? Another humiliating act? It certainly looked like one. ”Uhm…what is that?”

“YOUR NEW HOME. COME ON HOP IN, WE DON’T HAVE ALL DAY.”  Said Mythia in the same serious tone, urging him forward.

“OK! OK!” he yelled, seeing the giantess’s massive fingers pushing him from the back.” Just give me a break, I can do it on my own!” Surprisingly, Mythia stopped. She just folded her arms under her impressive bosom and simply stood there waiting.

 Taken aback by the giantess’s reaction- he didn’t really expect her to do as he said- Jack hesitantly walked forward. He stepped into the giant dollhouse, which to be fair was a bit bigger than his own house. A slight aroma of staleness invaded his nostrils indicating that the whole thing hadn’t been opened for many years. Despite that, the interior seemed luxurious and well preserved with a nice bedroom and a kitchen. There were even toy utensils, kitchenware, even some empty plates already on the round table. For the first time in this land, Jack found himself in a room scaled to his own, human size, something that made him feel normal again. That was until his gaze fell on one of the windows: a wall of purple filled his view, instantly reminding him of the silently awaiting giantess outside.

“HOW IS IT? DOES IT SUIT YOU OR NOT?” Mythia said crouching down and looking through the roofless ceiling.

“It’s very nice…but I don’t understand.” Jack said craning his neck up and looking her in the eye. Her eyes were similar to her daughter’s, striking blue. “What do you want from me?”

“I’M JUST OFFERING YOU A NICE HOUSE, THAT’S ALL.”

“But...why?”

“I WANT YOU TO BE ABLE TO TAKE A PROPER REST. HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF? YOU’RE LIKE YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY A TRAIN. AND SINCE I DON’T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH HUMANS, I FIGURED A HOUSE SCALED INTO YOUR SMALL SIZE WILL BE A GOOD IDEA. A PROPER PLACE FOR YOU TO REPLENISH YOUR ENERGY. PLUS…” she bend over even more, shadowing Jack with her presence.”…I KNOW ABOUT THE DEAL YOU HAD WITH THE QUEEN. YOU’RE NOT TO LEAVE THE LAND UNLESS YOU IMPREGNATE ONE OF US. THAT’S THE ONLY WAY TO BREAK THE CURSE AND GET YOUR FREEDOM BACK. YOU WILL NEED ALL OF YOUR ENERGY TO KEEP UP WITH THAT.”

Her clear look and firm answer made Jack trust her. She was reasonable after all. ”So…no mistreatment from now?”

“WELL…IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU DEFINE MISTREATMENT.” Mythia said rising back straight. Even though not as busty as the other giantesses, her bosom formed a nice swell that partially obstructed her face from Jack’s field of view.” YOU’RE STILL EXPECTED TO FULFILL YOUR DUTIES. THAT MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO ENDURE THE…UHM…ROUGHNESS OF THE ACT SO TO SPEAK…”

Jack gulped.

“…AND DON’T FORGET YOUR PLACE LITTLE HUMAN. YOU’RE STILL LOWLY AND INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED TO US. AS LONG AS WE ENSURE YOUR SAFETY YOU’RE TO OBEY OUR EVERY WORD.” A smirk appeared on her face. “LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR BOY.”

 Jack barely shrieked when a massive hand appeared and grabbed him by the leg, his body dangling upside down a good 300 feet above the ground. His trip to the huge bed was short, when he was unceremoniously dropped by the giantess at the edge of the bed. The soft mattress barely sinking at his light weight, he turned around and saw the giantess grabbing the chair of her desk and sitting right across him. “Now what is this…” he thought when the smiling giantess lifted and smashed her colossal right foot in front of his tiny body, the heel resting on the mattress leaving her enormous bare sole in full display. ”WORSHIP ME!”

 Her order was crisp and firm, dictating who would be the boss from now on. Jack watched her creamy white foot,  delicate toes twice his size wiggling playfully above his head, while a faint scent of leather from her sandal attacked his nose. He could see the giantess focusing entirely on him, as if she wanted to test him out. “NOW!”

 Her tone was more than enough to jolt him awake, sending him towards her awaiting sole. Not knowing what to do, he extended his hands and started massaging her foot. The first thing he noticed was that her sole was remarkably soft. Even though he was literally a bug in front of her which would justify his notice on some blemishes, flaws or rough spots there was simply none of that. Never in his entire life had he touched something so soft and smooth. A baby’s cheek would be the most appropriate example to serve as a reference point. Another thing that Jack noticed was the appealing warmth. Her foot’s temperature was a bit warmer than his hands, which he assumed they felt quite cold due to his fear, creating a rather confronting experience. At first Jack thought this would be a horrible task, but rubbing Mythia’s delicate, mature, paradoxically nice smelling feet proved an unexpectedly easy feat.

“HARDER. SHOW YOUR MISTRESS HOW MUCH YOU ADORE HER SEXY FEET.” She commanded once again , forcing the boy to press harder. He even had to throw his entire body weight around, to make himself felt. Tiny as he was, he could barely reach her arch, his pathetic tries reaching only halfway up her round heel. After a few minutes, he was exhausted and soaked in the smell her foot conditioner, sour cherry and honey. Apart from the slight moans here and there, Mythia seemed to enjoy his work, but showed none of this to the hard trying boy. With a slight bend of her knee, she pressed her sole directly on top of him, pinning him between her giant foot and the bed.

 Jack was doing his job, when suddenly his world turned upside down and the wall of flesh he was so meticulously massaging the entire time dropped on him, smothering him with its softness and gargantuan size. He was rolled back and forth like a stress relief foot ball for quite some time before being shoved with a flick of her toe a few feet back. Landing on his back, he quickly sit up…only to be greeted with the outstanding view of the giantess’s plump, pudgy toes!

“KISS THEM.” She commanded. ”SHOW THEM HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE YOUR SUPERIORS. CAUSE NEVER FORGET BOY…EACH ONE OF MY LOVELY DIGITS IS FAR BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU…”

Before Jack managed to say a word the giantess ordered him once again. ”NOW!” Seeing no other choice, he slowly approached the massive toe and planted a kiss on its soft, yielding skin. It was about twice his height and considerably heavier. Despite the relative age however, Mythia’s mature meaty toes were as soft as her daughter’s. “GOOD. NOW DO THE SAME ON EVERY ONE OF THEM.” She said, wiggling her giant digits playfully.

 Jack did as he was told, his face red with embarrassment…Somehow though he couldn’t dismiss the feeling that he enjoyed it. At least it was far better than worshiping a giant cock slit, as the girls had forced him the other day. He felt his heart beat faster and his loins getting warmer. All that proximity with the giantess’s soles and huge toes, all that vulnerability he felt in front of her, the fact that she could end him with a single drop of her foot on him, the warmth, the touch, the friction…all of that made him slightly aroused. He only hoped he wouldn’t explode while serving his mistress.

“ALRIGHT.” The giant mistress said withdrawing her foot. Jack immediately felt her warm touch go away, leaving him craving for more. Mythia stood back to her towering height, quickly grabbed Jack by his torso and put him back onto the dollhouse. She hurriedly put the roof back and locked the main door, trapping the poor boy in his new home. Although everything happened too fast, Jack managed to catch a glimpse of her face; she was blushing a vivid red. Even though she tried to hide it, Jack had done a great job. Her excitement was obvious in more than one way though. Apart from the red cheeks and the slightly short breath, the absolutely MASSIVE tent protruding from her crotch, that thick bulge that was bobbing up and down with her every heavy footstep was a solid proof that she was greatly aroused herself. But why didn’t she want him to notice? Jack was left wondering when all of a sudden the candles were blown of, leaving the entire room in darkness.

“NOW SLEEP TINY.” Mythia ordered heading for the built in door of her room. Jack was left all alone in his new home, trapped under Mythia’s huge desk, his only company the wind who kept whistling furiously outside.           

Chapter 12 by toy

 After the surprisingly erotic foot massage, Jack was left all alone in his new house. Despite being tired at first, all that pent up sexual frustration from the interaction with Mythia’s pretty feet made it hard for him to sleep. Horny and not knowing want to do, he started wandering around the house, making circles, trying to clear his mind from the sensual mist. As he was walking, he was absentmindedly investigating the gigantic dollhouse, paying close attention to simple details he had missed earlier. The huge bed for example, was made to accommodate someone about three times his size and not to his scale as he initially thought. The round table was about eye level with him, while the chairs came up to his chest, meaning that he would have to actually climb onto them to take a proper seat…and then he wouldn’t even reach the big plates right in front of him, as his little arms were too short to go over the table. The dollhouse was definitely scaled to the actual size of a doll, unfortunately the said doll was about 15 feet tall compared to Jack. “Even the toys are bigger than me…That’s ridiculous…” he sighed. Since he couldn’t properly suit himself in the kitchen he decided to head for the bedroom. With a bit of effort he managed to climb onto the bed which to his surprise was very cozy and not a cheap hardwood replica. He rest his head on the oversized pillows and after reaching for the thin covers, he dove under them and lay there watching the ceiling. “At least it’s better than my own bed…and much better than a giant foreskin…” He thought as he tried to get some sleep.

 There was something that was bothering him though, apart from the slight horniness which had thankfully subsided by that time. Mythia’s act was weird. Weird for a giantess at least. For sure, she played it dominant and superior, there was no doubt about that, but her entire behavior had him thinking. Even though she forced him to worship her, he couldn’t dismiss that she somehow made it a pleasant experience for him too. She didn’t treat him rough, unlike the girls, she didn’t bully him much and of course she was generous enough to give him shelter…Plus, why didn’t she want him to notice that she was aroused? Her final moves were swift and hurried, as if she was ashamed of her being excited in front of him. A thing completely ridiculous, especially in this strange land where the respectful baroness was free to walk around the castle with her giant cock swinging heavily between her thighs! In such an exhibitionistic society, being shy was completely out of order…especially in front of a tiny little human such himself. “Maybe she acts like that for a reason…” he thought.” Perhaps she has something to hide… But who knows…At least it’s good for me.” He thought before turning his head and drifting off to sleep.

 

 Next morning, Jack awoke to Mythia’s earthshaking footsteps as she planted her massive feet on the ground. Jumping out of bed, he tried to duck underneath but his legs were limp and the only thin he managed was to bump his head on the wooden leg of the bed. This proved more than enough to wake him up good. “But what am I doing?” he thought realizing there was no way out since he was officially trapped. All of a sudden, he felt the entire dollhouse shake vigorously making him unable to stand. The roof instantly tore open and Mythia’s gigantic face came into view. She was a bit sleepy but when she spotted Jack, her eyes grew wide and a smile appeared on her face. ”WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE FLOOR? WASN’T THE BED COMFORTABLE ENOUGH FOR YOU?” She thrust a huge hand forward and pinched the boy between her finger and thumb. He was dangling upside down when she brought him in front of her face and addressed him again. ”COME. THERE’S NO TOILET IN THE DOLLHOUSE. I ASSUME YOU NEED TO GO.” She said when she started walking towards the interior door in her room. Apparently this was her personal toilet room. After setting him on the edge of the bowl, she let him do his job, averting her gaze and being busy making her hair in front of the big mirror.

“I’m done.” Jack said not really wanting to test her patience. Turning around, he was greeted with a low angle view of her absolute enormity, since the spot he was standing on, was just below her knee. It was a good thing she was already dressed so that he wouldn’t have to see another massive semi-erect femcock first thing in the morning. ”GOOD.” She said pinching him up once again. ”I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU.” She stated before getting back to the bedroom and placing Jack on her desk. Turning around she went for the huge bookcase where she spent some time looking for something. “THERE IT IS.” She exclaimed grabbing a small metal box which she gently placed right next to him. It was about the size of his own house and looked a bit rusty. “I EXPECT YOU TO DO YOUR BEST. I WANT IT POLISHED AND SHINY.” She ordered dropping a metal ring with some nice craving in front of him. It seemed quite heavy, it’s circumference about four times his height. Before he understood what was this all about, another boom jolted him up, this one coming from his back. Turning around he saw a huge piece of white cloth and a thimble filled with a thick liquid that smelled acidic. ”THESE WILL BE YOUR TOOLS. NOW START.YOU HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES.” She ordered and went back to her bookcase, her heavy footfalls booming loudly on the floor.

“Now what is this? Another task?” Jack murmured but got to work.” As long as they don’t brutalize me, polishing some jewels will not a problem…”

 It took him about twenty minutes but he was quite satisfied with the result. That acidic liquid worked miracles, he could almost see his reflection on the ring’s freshly polished surface. What was odd was that this ring wasn’t closing around itself, but left a slight gap on the back. Plus, it was a bit flat in its entirety, more like a small cylinder. In fact, it closely resembled-

“I SEE YOU ARE DONE…” Mythia spoke overhead, casting her shadow on him. ”HM…I’M PRETTY IMPRESSED I MUST SAY.” She said, admiring the boy’s work.

“IMPRESSED ABOUT WHAT?” Another thunderous voice spoke indicating another gigantic presence in the room. Immediately after that there was the booming sound of the door closing behind the newly arrived giantess.

“OH…GOOD MORNING YOUR MAJESTY.” Mythia said greeting the enormous queen who walked closer with her ground shaking footfalls. Jack could swear he could hear the windows rattling every time she set foot on the ground.

“GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO, MYTHIA.” Ulga said.” YOU CAN LEAVE THE FORMALITIES.IT’S JUST YOU AND ME.”

“AND THE LITTLE BOY OVER HERE…” Mythia said pointing towards Jack. ”DON’T FORGET ABOUT HIM TOO.”

“AH YES YES…DON’T WORRY. HE DOESN’T COUNT.” Ulga said throwing a stern look on Jack and smirking slyly. Jack had trouble noticing though, since her head-sized tits,barely covered by a lacy cris-cross pattern, obstructed his view towards her face. In fact, he was overwhelmed by the presence of not one, but two humongous giantesses. ”ANYWAY, WHAT WERE YOU SO IMPRESSED ABOUT?”

“JUST LOOK. HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB POLISHING MY TOE RING.” Mythia said grabbing the fancy jewel and putting it back on the huge metal box.

“OH REALLY…DO YOU THING HE COULD TAKE CARE OF MY OWN RING TOO?”

“YOU MEAN THAT…”

“YES THAT AROUND MY SHAFT. IT’S LONG AGO SINCE I LAST WORE IT AND IT THINK WITH A NICE POLISH IT SHOULD LOOK PERFECT ON MY JUICY COCK.”

Both giantesses looked down on the boy. Jack reactively took a step back.

“WELL…I BELIEVE HE IS MORE THAN ABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS ARDUOUS TASK, BUT NOT YET. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF TIME IN THE FUTURE.”

“OK,OK…” Ulga smiled, her enormous breasts jiggling at the motion.” BUT ANYWAYS…THAT’S NOT WHAT I’M HERE FOR…”

“OH…” Mythia exclaimed with surprise. She somehow seemed she wasn’t expecting what the queen was implying. “…YOU THINK HE WILL MAKE IT? HE SEEMS RATHER FRAGILE SINCE YESTERDAY’S EVENTS…”

“MYTHIA…” the busty queen interrupted.” …WE DON’T HAVE TIME TO WASTE. COME.” She said in her strict, firm tone while gently grabbing Myhtia’s hand. ”I’VE ALREADY ORDERED THE GUARDS TO NOT LET ANYONE IN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS.”

End Notes:

What will the two giantess do with our hero? Please leave a review.

Chapter 13 by toy
Author's Notes:

Pure smut on this one. Enjoy.

Still standing on the humongous desk, Jack frowned when Ulga’s last words escaped her mouth…What could she possibly mean by that? Was there some unknown relationship between the giant priestess and the gargantuan queen? Some kind of kinky affair maybe? He didn’t know. All he could do was sit there and watch… praying not to be involved in their acts whatsoever.

 Unfortunately, luck wasn’t on his side in this one... Ulga stopped and turned around to address him.” YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO MISS THE PARTY NOW, WOULD YOU TINY HUMAN?” She bent down and grabbed him firmly in her free hand, not missing the chance to squeeze his entire body in the process. Even though it was only a slight twitch for the giantess, the pressure was unbearable to Jack: he thought she had dislodged his hip for a moment…But there was worse to come.

 Ulga plumped her more than wide rear on Mythia’s bed, her thick muscular thighs grabbing almost half the length of the bed. The mattress, sunk and creaked under her considerable weight, while she casually dropped the poor boy next to her leg. Paradoxically Jack landed on his feet, but the wobbling back and forth of the giantess’s butt quickly made him lose his footing and fall. From there, the looming walls of tight, tanned flesh that were the giantess’s thighs, towered over him about 30 feet into the air.

“NOW LET’S MAKE OURSELVES MORE COMFORTABLE…” she said before reaching under the hem of her dress and lifting her enormous bare cock which, despite it’s outstanding girth and size, was still flaccid. From Jack’s point of view, it looked like a huge fallen log, except girthier and…with more veins.She let it drop between her legs where it was left to dangle idly below her knees. ”AH…” she let out a relaxing sigh. ”MUCH BETTER THIS WAY…”

“UHM…DON’T YOU THINK YOU SCARE THE LITTLE GUY A BIT?” Mythia asked, noticing the tiny human’s discomfort near the meaty appendage.

‘’SCARE HIM? OH, NOT AT ALL DARLING!” Ulga exclaimed playfully.” LITTLE JACKIE OVER HERE IS VERY WELL ACQUAINTED WITH EVERY PART OF ME…MY LITTLE JUICY MONSTERCOCK ISN’T BOTHERING HIM…ISN’T THAT RIGHT JACKIE?” Jack couldn’t form an answer. His mouth was dry and he was evidently shaking to the proximity of such a huge beast. “OH LOOK… YOU’RE SHAKING…DON’T WORRY. YOUR BELOVED MISTRESS HAS JUST THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU…” she said and with the same speed she dropped him off earlier, she pinched and put him right in front of her pantiless crotch. The sudden motion clearly disoriented Jack, who gasped in surprise upon noticing where the giantess had put him, especially when he came face to face with the giantess’s glistening cockhead which poked eagerly from her tight foreskin. Just the size of her gaping slit was about Jack’s torso, threatening to gobble him up and send him towards the abyssal depths of her heavy balls. The relative temperature in between the giant thighs was a bit higher due to the proximity to her oversized genitals, while a musky scent invaded Jack’s nostrils. ”THERE YOU ARE…ALL SAFE AND WARM.” Ulga joked. ”I HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR THE SHOW!”

“ARE YOU ALWAYS SO GUSHY WITH HIM?” Mythia asked, the frown on her face showing that she didn’t fully understand the queen’s manipulative deeds over the boy. She felt it was quite hot nonetheless.

“ONLY WHEN I’M IN THE MOOD…SO WHAT DO YOU SAY? SHALL WE BEGIN?”

“OK THEN.” Mythia replied. It only took another one of the queen’s nods for Mythia to begin undressing. She slowly reached for the golden belt around her slender waist which she unbuckled with a twist of her fingers and let it fall to the ground. Running her delicate hands from the sides of her hips to her slender neck, she slowly massaged her own body, not missing the chance to cup and knead her tunic covered breasts. The whole scene unraveled in front of the giant queen and the little human, which made the giant priestess a bit more timid in her motions. With a lustful smile, she made a naughty turn around herself, hiding her front side from view. Looking behind her shoulder, she let out an innocent chuckle and hooked her thumbs under her shoulder straps, the only parts of her tunic that held it in place. Teasingly, she played with the right strap a few times, putting it on and off her shoulder, before with a final breath she took it off and let it fall to the ground, next to her lovely feet. Jack watched as the loose tunic flowed down like an airy weightless silky sheet, encircling her sexy feet , the lovely digits he so meticulously worshiped the night before. In the blink of an eye Mythia stood naked in front of them, presenting all 400 feet of her curvy body to the queen and the microscopic human.

 Jack drank at the slight, his eyes hungrily traveling from her feminine ankles to her powerful calves, from her strong knees all the way to her thighs as they widened out to support her large bubble butt… Mythia’s long legs were simply divine: Never in his entire life had the boy witnessed such beautiful legs on a human woman. Even among giantesses, her legs would definitely be considered perfect, much more slender and lithe compared to the thick pillars of toned flesh the other giantesses were sporting.

 As Jack’s view kept rising to her lower back, he was met with an unexpected surprise. And that not because her butt was a perfect heart shape, with the right amount of fat and muscle that made it impossible not to touch, but because it was covered by a pair of clean white panties! True, the thong part of the said panties was barely covering her buttcrack and part of her pillowy buns, but a pair of panties nonetheless! “Isn’t she bottomless like all the others?” Jack thought to himself, wondering why would she act so different.

“OOHH…PANTIES…I LIKE IT…” Ulga boomed overhead, rattling Jack’s ears with her deafening voice. At the sight of Mythia’s exposed body, Jack could swear he felt the temperature all around him rise significantly as his eager companion twitched and swelled, gushing a drop of pre from it’s huge slit. He was so mesmerized by the sight in front of him that he paid no mind to the steadily rising behemoth behind him.

 Mythia resumed rubbing her neck with a bit more tease in her motions, playing with her hair every so often. Still with her back turned to Ulga, her hands descended towards her heaving breasts which she eagerly pressed and fondled all together. She was slowly dancing in place, her feet not moving at all, just swaying her hips left and right, bending her knees occasionally. Such swift, hot moves reminded Jack of the streets dancers they ever so rarely paid a visit to his village. As a kid, he had always been fascinated by such sexy acts, their beautiful female bodies rocking to the rhythm of the street music. Yet those dancers weren’t of the greatest reputation among peers… which only added to Jack’s confusion: how could a well respected priestess move like that?

 He was lost in his thoughts, mesmerized by the great show Mythia was providing for the queen…when she suddenly turned around.

Jack froze.

 For the first time he had the chance to see Mythia’s front…and his jaw dropped. Her breasts were large as expected, not huge, and he could clearly catch a glimpse of two fat pink nipples standing proudly atop her mounds. But what really caught his eye was the situation in her crotch. Her massive 50 feet cock stood semi-erect and fat, poking above the waistband of her panties reaching above her belly button. On her lithe frame, that thing seemed absolutely monstrous…It slapped and smacked against her belly with her sensual moves, the spear like cock head brushing the underside of her large tits. Her smooth balls also poked through the leg holes of her underwear, each one as big as her fist, rubbing the inner parts of her thighs. Jack gulped at the size of those testicles, her stuffed scrotum easily able to wreck down his entire house with only a slap.

“YOU’RE SUCH A CATCH MYTHIA YOU KNOW THAT?” Ulga said admiring the practically nude giantess before her. “COME CLOSER.”

Mythia approached, her stomps booming heavily on the ground. Coming closer she unknowingly filled Jack’s view with just her cock. The only think Jack could see from his musky prison was her fat balls and the bottom part of her shaft which bobbed up and down with great heft. Panicking, he made to step back but he bumped onto something big… and slimy. “This can’t be…”

“OH…” Ulga said feeling something tickle her sensitive cock head. It was already out of her foreskin, ready for action. ”IT SEEMS MY GIANT COCK WANTS THE LITTLE HUMAN TO CUDDLE…OH SO CUTE!” she exclaimed and with a thrust of her hips she brutally threw her heavy cock forward, obliterating everything in its path and intentionally sticking the tiny human on her glistening tip. “THERE…THIS WILL KEEP YOU SAFE FOR NOW.” She said as she focused on the mature priestess who was waiting with her hands on her hips, while her exposed cock was throbbing angrily.

“OH MY LOVE…THE WAY YOU TREAT HUMANS MAKES ME SO HORNY…” Mythia exclaimed between short breaths. “ JUST A TOUCH FROM YOUR ENORMOUS COCK AND THEY ARE HELPLESS TO ESCAPE…”

“ I KNOW…BUT…” Ulga said looking towards Mythia’s crotch, where her gigantic erection was waiting.”…YOU CAN DO IT TOO. IT’S NOT THAT YOU AREN’T UHM…ENDOWED ENOUGH…TO DO IT YOURSELF…”

Filled with lust Ulga suddenly bent down and took Mythia’s cockhead in her mouth.

“EEK!” Mythia exclaimed, taken aback by her lover’s sudden assault. Mythia’s cock was simply too large, but with a bit of effort Ulga managed to take her rigid length down in her oral cavity. She sucked greedily, running her tongue around the fleshy organ, teasing the underside of the sensitive glans. Her head bobbed back and forth as she was working the long shaft. Mythia wasn’t moving at all as all initiative had been passed to Ulga. With every back and forth, she took more and more of the humongous cock in her mouth. Mythia was in pure ecstasy, feeling every part of her oversized dong going deeper and deeper till she suddenly felt her tip reach a fleshy stop. Looking down, she noticed that Ulga’s nose had finally touched her lower belly meaning that she had successfully deepthroated the entire length. Her tip had reached her stomach. Overcome by lust, she powerfully grabbed the sides of Ulga’s head and started thrusting in and out herself, slapping Ulga’s chin with her massive fist sized balls, as her fat cock stuffed and rubbed the insides of the queen’s esophagus. It only took a few thrusts for the mature priestess to reach orgasm, filling her lover’s stomach with warm potent cum. Mythia’s orgasm lasted a solid minute, as rope after rope of thick semen bulged the queen’s belly.

“WOW…” she exclaimed panting heavily, lost in port orgasmic bliss. “THAT FELT SO GOOD…” She withdrew her cock from the Queen’s mouth, the huge shaft making a loud POP as the fatter head popped out.

“IT SURE DID…” the Ulga said grasping for air. “YOUR CUM TASTES DELICIOUS LOVE…SO RICH AND SALTY.”

“AH…THANK YOU?” Mythia replied at the compliment. “SO WHAT NOW?”

“IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN COURSE.” Ulga said as she hugged and lifted Mythia from her waist, her gigantic breasts pressing against her slowly deflating cock. She forced her on the huge bed, her large breasts flopping and clapping from the blunt landing . Mythia lied supine as Ulga took proper position above her, lifting her legs in such a way that her monstrous penis had easy access to the priestess’s nether regions. “I BELIEVE THIS WON’T BE NECESSARY…” she teased as she slid her fingers through the legholes of Mythia’s panties, flicking and pinching her plumb balls in the process, and pulling them down her long smooth legs to discarde them on the floor. “MUCH BETTER NOW AREN’T WE?” she teased, earning a high pitched moan from the now fully nude giant priestess.

“I FEEL SO EXPOSED…” Mythia moaned at the sudden lack of protection of her pudgy vagina.

“DON’T WORRY…I WILL BE GENTLE…” Ulga said as she hurriedly got out of her revealing dress, grabbed her unimaginably MASSIVE cock and lined it up with her lover’s innocent flower. She rubbed the fat head on the sensitive lips in slow up and down motions, the spongy head a lot wider and thicker than the pussy in front of it. In fact, every time Ulga rubbed her girth onto Mythia she accidentally crashed and smashed her fully aroused clit, making her moan in pleasure. ”YOU FEEL SO SOFT… AND WARM…”

 The entire experience although arousing for the giant duo, it was a living nightmare for Jack. Glued as he was on Ulga’s monstrous tip, he was forced to feel even the slightest motion of her enormous femcock. He was forced against Mythia’s lips, smashed against her horse sized clit, while he was smeared head to toe by Ulga’s pre and Mythia’s pussy juices. The worst part though was that he was dizzy beyond belief. The giant cock he was stuck to, bobbed up and a down to the pace of it’s owner doorframe brushing hips and moved with the astonishing speed of a giantess’s moves. Just  the lift and carry move sent Ulga’s cock really high up almost smacking against her huge breasts, applying great g forces on poor little Jack. He felt he would definitely vomit the exact moment this entire story would end.

 “OK…YOU’RE READY NOW.” Ulga said inserting a tree trunk finger into Mythia’s awaiting pussy. Even though it was really tight and required a lot of foreplay, it accepted the said finger with great enthusiasm immediately engulfing it with it’s strong vaginal muscles. After rubbing the insides for a while, Ulga took her finger out and with her other hand she spread and kept the fat folds open. Mythia’s inner walls throbbed at the exposure, retracting and contracting vividly. “SO EAGER …” Ulga said. She reached for her cock and gently pinched Jack off of her enormous cockhead. The poor boy was almost like an ant stuck to her powerful penis. ”YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO…” Stuck to her finger now, Jack watched as Ulga’s monolithic face left his view and was replaced by the sight of a cavernous pink vagina which was held open before him. Before he could even react, Ulga inserted her finger into the depths of her lover’s love tunnel, depositing the little boy on the fleshy cavern, and let the puffy folds collapse back into place.

 Jack landed face first on the ground. It felt squishy and warm, just like the Queen’s vagina the other day. Getting up, he tried to orient himself but whatever source of light there was, it immediately vanished the moment Ulga withdrew her finger and let the fat pussy lips shut. The environment around him was really humid, clearly thanks to the giantess’s arousal. Not knowing what else to do, he decided it was for his best to act similar the way he did with Ulga, so he started heading towards the darker parts of the vagina. He only walked a few steps when he came face to face with a fleshy ring, the giantess’s cervix. Compared to Ulga, it was a bit slimmer and closer to the entrance, probably thanks to Mythia’s more petite stature. He crawled in, planted his seed but when he was expecting the entire dome to contract and shoot him out in a geyser of pussy fluids, nothing happened.” Weird…” he thought and started taking his way back. He couldn’t dismiss the feeling that something was wrong though.

 Crawling out of the giantess’s womb, he was steadily approaching the exit when all of a sudden, the lips parted and plenty of light flooded in. Jack was blinded by such amounts of light, his eyes taking some time to get used to it. “What the…” he made to say but he was halted midsentence when he noticed the area around him getting darker. Looking up, he watched as the previous source of light was obstructed by something that plugged the hole. “ It’s her finger… To take me back…” He thought as he started running towards it, not wanting to spent another minute in this humid prison. “Here! Here!” he yelled waving his hands.

 As he approached closer, he noticed that this thing was too fat and round too be a finger. In fact, the more he looked at it the more it reminded him of… “WHAT?!” he screamed as he instantly turned around and started sprinting off to the other direction.

 

“DO YOU THINK…OOH… HE WILL MANAGE IT?” Mythia asked between moans. Having a human so deep inside her made her unimaginably horny. She could feel him move around her sensitive parts which further added to the already uncontrollable sexual stimulation.

‘’I THINK SO…NOT REALLY SURE.” Ulga said as she bullied her vagina with her oversized schlong. The fat head was simply too big. If she wasn’t careful she would outstretch her with that battering ram of a cock of hers.” I’LL HAVE TO TRY IT THOUGH…TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE  PROPERLY IMPREGNATED…”

 She aligned her rigid length with her love canal, the huge slit kissing the awaiting wetness, and with a slow thrust she pressed herself onto the giant priestess. The fat lips stretched around the gigantic bulbous tip to accommodate its overwhelming girth, while a sense of euphoria filled both the giantesses who let out an agonizing moan. “I’M IN…”

 Getting ready for action, Ulga rested her hands besides Mythia’s upper torso looking down at her while forcing her legs up. In this way both giantesses had an unobstructed view of each other’s face, both evidently blushing with sexual frustration. Their humongous tits, especially Ulga’s hang low, pressed on her lover’s ones, the erect nipples scratching each other’s mounds as they wobbled and swinged like a pendulum. The amount of the tons of soft tit flesh that was compressed between the giantess’s bodies was so abundant that it spilled and overspilled to the sides of their torsos. In such a soft and full embrasure, Ulga began her slow thrust.

“MMM….” Myhtia moaned feeling the queen’s huge cock obliterating everything in its path. She could feel her love canal expand and reshaped to the monstrous girth.

 The pounding continued…The queen pushed and pulled with restricted power, savoring the feeling of the warm softness around her fat member but being careful not to kill the tiny boy. Her thrusts were brutal yes, but she intentionally refrained for going balls deep into her friend as this would be the end of the puny human.

 …..

 Jack was trapped into the deepest parts of Mythia’s vagina as the humongous cock blocked his way out. He was pressed against the cervix, forced to endure Ulga’s brutal assaults…With every thrust, the giant spongy cockhead got closer and closer, expanding in all direction as it filled his view, only to give him a powerful smooch leaving a trail of cock snut all over him…Then it would withdraw, reach all the way to the entrance, charge up and come back forward with even more astonishing speed…Ulga’s monolithic cock beat him up, pulverizing everything on its way, desperately trying to plant its seed into Mythia’s womb. With a final thrust, Jack felt his body being smothered even more violently, as the oval shaped slit shot out a torrent of hot white liquid, erupting and flooding all the available space. The pressure was unbearable…Jack was struggling for air as his lungs were almost crushed… He felt his body being absorbed into a whirlpool of jizz and pussy juices, knocking and hitting around the vaginal walls, the hurricane of Ulga’s climax sending him rocketing towards the slight opening of Mythia’s now loosened vagina…

…..

“THAT WAS AMAZING…” Ulga said exhaling deeply and breaking a smile as she took her cock out and lied next to Mythia, their huge tits mashing together on the side. There was a white spot on Myhtia’s left tit…”YOU HAD A DOUBLE ORGASM? OH, I BET I WAS REALLY GOOD!” Ulga said noticing the amount of cum from Mythia’s cock. “ANYWAY… I BELIEVE WE DID A GREAT JOB.”

“WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOY?” Mythia said as she quickly lifted her cock and started looking around her leaking vagina for the tiny human. There he was, dangling by a trail of sticky cum that hang from her right flab, just above her tight butt hole. He was unconscious but seemed to be breathing nonetheless. “HE’S FINE…”

“HEY MYTHIA…”

“WHAT IS IT?”

“SEX WITH HUMANS IS SO AWESOME…”

“YEAH I FIGURED…” both giantesses laughed, their huge tits wobbling heavily, as they enjoyed their post orgasmic bliss.

End Notes:

Please leave a review. Feedback is gladly appreciated, as I've reached some sort of writer's block. Probably the story heads towards its end...

Chapter 14 by toy

 

  About a month later….

 Jack was sitting on one of the kitchen’s big chairs, his legs dangling below unable to reach the ground underneath. He held his face against his elbow, daydreaming about the recent turn of events. Since the last sex session with Mythia and the queen, there were many to follow. He had been used and abused by the insatiable giantesses, shoved deep into their most intimate parts, all in the name of breaking this horrible curse by trying to plant his much desired seed into their enormous, giant sized wombs. Yet every time, no matter how gloriously earthshaking their orgasms would be, every time Jack would somehow make it out alive… Barely conscious but alive. He would hang out idly by a string of sticky cum, leaked out of a cavernous well fucked pussy or be brought to the outside world by a massive lighthouse sized cock as the pent up giantess withdrew her deflating member to fall asleep next to her equally enormous lover… He tried to understand what inner sins had he committed to deserve a horrible fate like this. To be used as a toy for a being’s many times his size kinky whims… To be humiliated for his puny size and his human origin in front of these superior overly endowed ladies…And all of that simply because he found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh and because his name was Jack, just like his great grandfather whose foolish act he was now paying for.

“HI THERE LITTLE HUMAN!” The dollhouse’s rooftop suddenly opened up and Hilda’s beautiful face filled Jack’s view. Of course there preceded her thunderous footsteps, each one shaking the entire dollhouse with their incredible weight and power, but Jack was already got used to that. It took him some time but he eventually learned to adjust to the giantesses’ huge size and not mind the sudden earthquakes every time a lady would walk by.

“Hey Hilda…” Jack replied boringly, which caught the young maid by surprise. Out of all giantesses Jack met during his stay in the castle, Hilda was definitely the most naïve. She was always smiling warmly, treated him with gentleness and care and made sure to always provide him the best of the palace’s food. She seemed so kind hearted that not few times did it cross his mind to ask her to help him out… but he always hesitated. Maybe he felt so close to her because she was about the same age as him… or because she was the only one not to look him like a horny predator.

“WHAT’S THE MATTER LITTLE JACKIE, DIDN’T SLEEP WELL?” the young giantess said, noticing his slight lack of enthusiasm. Jack could see that there was genuine concern in her question.

“No…not at all…Quite the opposite I must say.” Jack said.” Mythia’s dollhouse bed is actually very relaxing and great to sleep at…much better than my own bed…Except it’s…you know…I can’t say I’ve had enough time to spend on this bed…”

“OH…I SEE…” Hilda said.” HOW ARE THE INTERCOURSE SESSIONS GOING BY THE WAY? THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS DYING TO KNOW IF THERE’S ANYTHING NEW ABOUT THE WHOLE CURSE THING.”

“Well…I can’t really know…I usually black out every time…All I know is that I’m really exhausted…It’s not easy to satisfy a lady as big as you, no offense there. You’re so damn huge!”

“DON’T WORRY, NONE TAKEN.” Hilda replied matter-of-factly.

“Anyways…What do you want me?” he asked, dropping from the huge chair.

“I WAS TOLD TO BRING YOU TO THE THRONE ROOM. QUEEN’S ORDERS.” Said the pretty giantess and bent down to pick the boy up. She was really careful with her moves, trying not to hurt the little guy. Her focus solely on the tiny human in front of her, she didn’t notice her huge tit bumping on the corner of the dollhouse, sending the entire toy structure rattling.

“OOPS…” she said letting out a giggle, realizing that a thing meant to serve as a house for the little human could be so greatly bullied by just a smack of one of her gigantic breasts.”…MY BAD.”

“OK…OK!” Jack replied, noticing some of the pictures that hand on the walls already on the floor shattered.” Don’t break the entire house! I’ll meet you outside…”

“KAYY…” Hilda said pulling her hand back. What could she do? It was not her fault she was born a giantess with massive bouncy tits…

 Jack quickly picked up the mess and headed for the main door. Wondering what was all this fuss about, he quickly grabbed the door handle, got out, climbed down the big knee length dollhouse doorsteps…and bumped onto Hilda’s giant little toesies .

“OH THRE YOU ARE…” Jack heard the young giantess say as he recovered from the unexpected collision and turned to look up at her. He was greeted with an innocent upskirt view of her smooth fat balls and soft girlmeat, as she had simply decided to forgo the use of panties that day. As a result Jack had an unobstructed view of her heavy python and monstrous package, which despite way smaller than the queen’s or Mythia’s, was easily 30 feet soft. Her outstanding girth was even pronounced when she playfully squatted down and her legs spread wide apart, as the very tip of her plump penis kissed the ground with a wet smooch. ”COME ON, YOU KNOW THE DRILL, HOP ONTO MY PALM!”

 Jack gleefully did as he was told and in no time Hilda rose to her full towering height, ending her unaware bullying exhibition of her oversized genitals to the tiny boy. Her palm was soft and warm, something Jack truly appreciated. Her fingers loomed over him, each one a pillar of delicate flesh on his own, protecting him from falling. As Hilda began her walk, Jack could notice her large tits bouncing under her revealing maid dress, which had specifically a cris-cross lacy pattern that exposed the entirety of her cleavage all the way to her belly button.

 After a while, the young duo reached the throne room. “OK HERE WE ARE…” said Hilda as she slowly approached the gargantuan queen. Jack noticed that there also happened to be that weird giantess witch who had sealed his doom the other day. She was clad in the same dirty bikini top, her long spear like cock exposed for everyone to see while there were chains in her ankles and fists held by two busty Amazonian giantesses who were clearly ordered to watch her. Her skinny frame would be no match for the muscular guards, but their bulging muscles showed that she possessed much more strength than what someone would normally expect. She was pushing and pulling the bracelets like a captured animal, occasionally making weird noises and producing loud shrieks. Averting his gaze from the frightening spectacle, Jack saw that the room was as usual filled with amazon soldiers, each one topless and with a prominent bulge of outstanding dimensions jutting out of their crotch. The queen was sitting on her throne, dominant and authoritative, exerting her royal presence all over the room. Clad in a crimson red flowing cape, golden crown and gladiator skirt, she was similarly topless, letting her massive head-sized globes of tits and toned belly for everyone to see and gawk. Mythia stood next to her, hands calmly behind her back, standing her ground and justifying her role as an experienced consultant. She was wearing a whitish loose dress that ended slightly above her knees, a silver belt and earrings, while a silver tiara with a huge sapphire in the middle stood on her forehead. Jack also noticed that she was wearing her usual thigh high gladiator sandals, the only difference being that the soft pudgy second toe of her right foot was adorned with a well polished toering…Jack immediately recognized his handiwork on her feminine digit.

“AH-HEM…” the Queen cleared her throat, catching everyone’s attention. Whatever whispering and small talking ceased immediately. “MY DEAR SISTERS…” she said as she addressed the crowd of her fellow giantesses.”…THE REASON WE GATHERED HERE TODAY IS BECAUSE THERE IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE.” There came a pause from her powerful voice which lead to some slight murmurs here and there but she resumed her great speech. “WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THAT HORRIBLE CURSE THAT TORMENTS OUR KIND SINCE OLAF’S DEATH. SINCE THAT VICIOUS MURDERER, THAT BLOODY JACK, APPEARED TO OUT WORLD AND RUTHLESSLY KILLED THE MOST PEACEFUL GIANT TO BE BORN…EVER SINCE WE LACK OUR MALE COMPANION’S TOUCH, AS THEIR NUMBER REDUCED MORE AND MORE UNTIL WE REACHED A POINT THAT THERE WAS NO GIANT ON THE LAND.”

She slowly rose from her throne and started walking towards the center of the room exactly where Hilda stood, holding Jack. Her immense size was further emphasized as she stood easily a head taller than the rest of her sisters. They were all about eye level with her gargantuan breasts, which wobbled and jiggled on her bare torso. “ WE TRIED EVERYTHING…WITCHCRAFT…SPELLS…NOTHING WORKED. OUR LAST HOPE WAS MY DAUGHTER’S MARRIAGE TO HARRY BUT HE WAS FOUND INEXPLICABLY DEAD THE DAY OF THE WEDDING…EVERYTHING WAS LOST…UNTIL THIS LITTLE HUMAN SHOWED UP!” she exclaimed pointing a huge index finger towards Jack, who immediately found himself being the center of attention as every giantess eye fell on him. He would definitely pass out had he not bee held by Hilda who sensed his discomfort and rubbed his back with her huge finger. “HE WAS MEAT TO BE OUR SAVIOR…OUR LAST HOPE AGAINST THIS HORRIBLE CURSE…BUT HE WAS WEAK…A MERE HUMAN…MUCH LESSER THAN OUR PINKY TOE…”

 She approached Hilda and  pinched Jack by his torso. “SO PUNY… AT FIRST I HAD MY DOUBTS…I COULDN’T BELIEVE HOW SOMETHING SO LOWLY COMPARED TO US WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP US OUT…BUT I WAS WRONG.”

 There came a moment of silence where every giantess was unknowingly holding her breath. Ulga lifted Jack way above her head, displaying him clearly, like holding a precious trophy. Jack felt lightheaded at the sudden change of attitude.

“THIS LITTLE HUMAN OVER HERE HAS MADE IT!” the queen yelled with enthusiasm. “TODAY IS THE DAY THE CURSE ENDS! MYTHIA IS PREGNANT!!”

 The crowd instantly burst into a great applause, giantesses whistling, cheering even hugging one another. Some even jumped out of excitement, the marble floor shaking vigorously under their incomprehensible combined weight. Footfalls thundered, breasts smacked as the giantesses hugged each other, tears of joy rolled down their cheeks, hands rose out of enthusiasm…Jack could see that they were all cheering for him. He was the one that liberated them from their doom.

“THIS MEANS THAT WE ARE NO MORE BARREN. WE CAN RESUME OUR KIN!” the queen kept in the same honorary manner.” BUT MY FELLOW SISTERS, THE GOOD NEWS IS NOT OVER…THE WITCH TOLD US THE BABY’S GENDER.IT’S A BOY!”

The great applause seemed to subside a little.” THIS MEANS THAT WE CAN HAVE MALE OFFSPRINGS TOO! MALE GIANTS WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST…NO MORE LONELY NIGHTS FROM NOW ON! SEX PARTNERS WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE IN THE FUTURE! EVERYONE OF YOU WILL HAVE HER PERSONAL COCKSLEEVE!” the queen cheered loudly. Jack could see some skirts tenting at this statement, as many cocks sprang to life.

“AS FOR YOU…” the queen said as she lowered her hand to her face so that she could speak face to face with Jack. “YOU OUTPERFORMED YOURSELF…YOU PROVED THAT ANY HUMAN CAN BE OF GREAT WORTH IF THEY TRY THEIR BEST. I’M A QUEEN WHO CAN KEEP HER WORD. YOU’VE JUST EARNED YOUR FREEDOM!”

Jack took a moment to comprehend what the queen was implying. ‘’So that means…” he had trouble even saying it. His mouth was dry and his heart was fluttering, making it impossible for him to catch his breath and form a sentence.”…that means…I’m free to leave whenever I want?”

“THAT WAS THE DEAL AS FAR AS I RECALL…” Ulga teased.”…UNLESS YOU WANT TO STAY OF COURSE…”

“NO!” Jack screamed with whatever strength was inside of him. “I’LL RETURN HOME, THANK YOU!”

*******

 

 “WELL ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO LEAVE? YOU’RE STILL THE FATHER OF OUR SOON TO BE SON.” Mythia said looking down at the puny human by her feet. Even though he had successfully managed to impregnate her, she still couldn’t think very highly of him every time she watched him near her toes. Each one of her lovely digits towered over him, easily twice his height. How could he have managed such a feat seemed simply inconceivable to her.

“I’M SURE.” Jack stated firmly, gazing down the rocky cliff where the beanstalk lead to his homeland, the human world. ”I DON’T BELONG HERE. MY PLACE IS WITH MY EQUALS…THOSE WITH THE SAME SIZE AS ME.”

Mythia peered down at him past her large breasts. So there they were, ready to say goodbye.

“JACK!” A loud high pitched voice came from afar.” DON’T LEAVE YET JACK!”

It was Aria, running along the green hill, her huge tits bouncing heavily on her braless chest. Even then, she didn’t bother her huge globes flopping freely out of her ridiculously low cut dress. Alice was trailing behind her, trying to catch up with her.

“What now?” Jack said out loud. ”Please don’t let them hurt me…” he asked Mythia.

“I DON’T THINK YOU’VE ANYTHING TO FEAR YOUNG MAN…”

“JACK…” Aria said between sort breaths. She managed to cover the distance and not miss him on his way to the human world. “JACK…IT’S GOOD YOU’RE STILL HERE…” she said as she knelt down in front of him and put her head on the ground to be as close to him as possible. Jack thought she would gobble him up but Mythia’s reassuring gaze preventing from jumping down the cliff to escape. Her powerful panting brushed his hair back and forth with great force. “IT’S JUST…I WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING.HERE.” she said and gave him a golden coin. The size of his kitchen table. “PLEASE ACCEPT THIS GIFT. IT SERVES AS AN APOLOGY.”

“YEAH…FOR ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS WE FORCED YOU TO.” Alice added behind her.” JUST TAKE IT AND CONSIDER EVERYTHING OUR FAULT. NO NEED TO SAY ANYTHING.”

Jack was left staring at the towering giantesses. Was it sincere regret? He couldn’t know. All he knew was that he was severely traumatized by the duo’s kinky whims. Standing his ground, he did take the coin. Taking one last look around, he nodded and began climbing down the magical beanstalk. His adventure was complete.

With the golden coin from the giant land, Jack managed to live a healthier, more carefree life. He even married to a girl, a human one, and made a nice family. He never told her about his adventures atop the beanstalk. With the curse broken, the giantkin was not endangered. Safely back home, Jack had nothing to fear.

 They all lived happily ever after…

…Or did they?        

End Notes:

 The story is officially ended. I would greatly appreciate your feedback, especially on my weaknesses and how to improve.

Please leave a review.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11714