The Summer Tutor by Joyce Julep
Summary:

James is a 19-year-old sophomore in college who spends most of his time smoking weed and playing video games.  At 5'3, he's particularly short for a man, but seeing as how his parents are rich and he's untroubled by responsibilities, he doesn't really have a care in the world.  

That is, until his parents go off on vacation and hire a math tutor for him.  James hasn't been doing so well in his college math classes, so he grudgingly accepts the help.  He figures the tutor will probably gonna be some awkward nerd who will let him slack off.

But James gets an awful shock when he opens his door up to...Lux Baston...the short little girl he had bullied in school years before.  The thing is, she isn't short anymore...and she isn't little...

Tags include: BBW, femdom, height/size comparison, rough mental/physical humiliation

This story gets craaaaazy, so be forewarned <3 

Subscribe to my Patreon here for the latest updates to this story and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Categories: Slave, BBW, Butt, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 44041 Read: 46460 Published: May 05 2022 Updated: September 02 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

2. Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

3. Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

4. Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

5. Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

6. Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

7. Chapter 7 by Joyce Julep

8. Chapter 8 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1

“Ok, and so the maid will be coming every Wednesday to clean,” said Melissa Vandermeer to her son. “Try not to make it too hard for her, alright, and straighten up your mess.”

“Mom, you know I’m not gonna, like, have any crazy parties here or anything,” said James, rolling his eyes slightly. “And besides, I’ve always been nice to Irena.”

“As well you should be,” said his father Jim, who was rolling suitcases toward the grand, high door of the marble-floored foyer. “Cleaning up after you all these years.”

“You guys make it sound like I just…smear mud everywhere I go,” complained James.

“Yes, yes, dear we know we’re a little hard on you,” chuckled his mother. “It’s just, well…you know how we get before we leave for vacation.”

“Anal and micromanaging?” offered James.

“How about you give me a hand with running this luggage to the car, instead of running your mouth?”

Jim Vandermeer always got extra stressed-out before vacations, more so than he usually was, which made for quite a stern and uncompromising exterior. James had been ready for this, of course, but it didn’t stop him from sighing and rolling his eyes again as he stepped to to help his father. Neither of them were very big — at 5’5, Jim was rather short, but James was shorter still: 5’3. A product of his father’s slight frame, and Melissa’s 5’1, the 19-year-old sophomore was one of the shortest young men at his college. There had been a time when James had cared about such things, but the older he got, the less he cared about his miniature physical stature. He was from a rich family, who lived in a huge house just on the outskirts of town. He had discovered weed a couple years before, and at this point, he spent most of his days lounging around, stoned, playing video games and trying his hand at perfecting his guitar technique. James wasn’t a truly idle person — he was actually quite good at the guitar, and his academic abilities weren’t insignificant. But at this point in his life, he was not in the habit of applying himself, and much preferred spending his time on things that brought him immediate enjoyment.

“Let’s see, let’s see,” Melissa was saying to herself, rattling off a list of things for her son, “Roof people will come on the 24th to replace the tiled shingles above the North end…the press might come knocking to ask for your father’s opinion on the natural gas reserves they found in the Bering Strait…”

“They WILL come asking,” corrected Jim, wincing with effort (along with James) as they lifted the luggage into the open Prius trunk. “And you’re not to offer them any comments, ok?”

“Heh, don’t worry about that, dad,” laughed James, shaking his head. “I could care less about that stuff.”

“Oh trust me son,” said Jim with a rueful smile, “I know.”

“Roof, reporters…maid…” Melissa was mumbling to herself, and then she suddenly brightened up. “Oh! Right! So Jamessss?”

“Uh, yeah?” he asked, looking inquiringly at her.

“Guess who applied for the summer job to be your tutor?”

“Um…lots of people?” James wasn’t being conceited — he knew for a fact that his parents had interviewed a good number of people, and had received a healthy stream of applicants. It was well-known that the Vandermeers paid handsomely for their son’s education.

“Yes, well…one person in particular stood out in the Zoom interviews,” said Melissa, smiling a little deviously.

“I’m on pins and needles mom,” said James dryly, closing the Prius trunk with effort.

“Lux Baston!” exclaimed Melissa.

“Lux Baston!?” James’s brow furrowed as he looked incredulously at his mother. “You didn’t really…you guys didn’t hire her did you?!”

“We sure did!” chirped Melissa happily. “James, you should’ve heard her! She’s grown into quite the impressive young woman — she took so many AP’s in high school that she started college as a second-semester sophomore! And she’s double-majoring in math and…what was it Jim? Biomechanical engineering, that’s it! And she’s…heheh, well, let’s just say that you’ll be in good hands this summer.”

“Mom, you seriously hired Lux Baston to be my tutor?” groaned James, shaking his head. “Out of all the people…ALL the people, you could’ve picked…?”

“James she was the best candidate we interviewed, by far,” said Melissa simply, gathering up her final things, along with her purse. “And not that it should matter, of course, but from what I could see of her in the Zoom interview, she’s blossomed into quite a pretty young woman.”

“But of course, you’ll be keeping your hands to yourself, won’t you?” Jim added.

“Dad! Come on, you know I’m not like that,” responded James. “And mom…I just…*sighh*…I wasn’t really the best guy to Lux in middle school. She was shy and small and I was…well, I guess I was kinda shitty back then…and I would…you know…make fun of her and stuff.”

“Yes, your father and I have been thrilled to see you grow and mature past that unfortunate phase,” remarked Melissa with dry humor.

“But what if…what if she remembers?” asked James, starting to blush at the thought of opening the door to a slightly-larger, pretty, and wickedly smart Lux. Heck, maybe she was even as tall as he was! Or maybe…maybe even a little taller!? James’s stomach turned slightly at the thought. It wasn’t that he was afraid of her getting him back for all that bullying — it was more that he was simply embarrassed by his past behavior.

“Oh I’m sure she remembers, James,” said Melissa brightly, going around to the passenger side of the car as her husband opened the driver’s door. “But come on, don’t worry — that was years ago. Besides, from her interview, it sounds like Lux Baston has graduated to more…adult concerns. She wants to buy her own house as soon as she gets out of college, James — that’s why she’s taking jobs like this one during the summer.”

“Admirable ambition,” remarked Jim, pointedly staring his son down.

“Ok, ok, geez you guys, I get it,” muttered James.

“Just something to consider, dear!” sang his mother. “She’ll be over here tomorrow morning at 9am sharp! Make sure you don’t sleep in!”

“She’s…coming in person?” asked James, even though, somehow, he already knew that this was the case. “But, I mean…the virus and all? Wouldn’t it be safer to — ”

“Oh NOW he’s concerned,” chuckled Jim. “It didn’t seem to bother you too much when you were begging us to host that party for your friends, huh?”

“You’re both young people,” said Melissa, “And your father and I thought it best that in-person tutoring was going to produce the results that we’re paying for. It’s worth the risk, as far as we’re concerned.”

James knew that his mom’s words could be translated to: ‘We know you’d screw around during a Zoom tutor session, and we’re not letting you get away with it.’ Besides, his dad was completely right: he wasn’t afraid of the virus — he was just nervous about seeing Lux again, after he had treated her in middle school. But again, his mom had been right; that was a long time ago…maybe bygones could be bygones.

He shrugged his shoulders as his parents got into their car, waving as Jim started the car.

“Bye James, see you in a month,” said his father.

“Take care, honey!” called his mother as they drove away. “Study hard!”

“Study hard…right,” he said sarcastically under his breath as he waved at the dwindling car. The rest of the day proceeded along much the same as James’s days had gone for the first couple weeks of summer break: he sparked up a hefty blunt on his parent’s spacious back patio, practiced some songs on the guitar for awhile, had a beer or two maintain his buzz, and then retired into the house as the sun set, playing video games for a few hours until his eyes got heavy, passing out amongst the blankets and cushions on the sofa. He neglected to set an alarm.

The next thing James knew, he was snapping awake to the sound of his parents’ doorbell. After his awakening spasm, his body froze amidst the warm pillows and blankets on the sofa. Bright morning light was streaming into the spacious, luxurious living room. The TV was still on, and the game was still on the home screen, the dramatic music still droning at a low volume through the space. It couldn’t…it couldn’t already be nine o’clock!!? James hurriedly checked his phone…9 am on the dot. He felt his stomach drop. Lux was already here, at the door. James thanked the stars that he had fallen asleep in his normal t-shirt and blue jeans. Scampering awkwardly about, he shut off the TV and his gaming system, rearranged the pillows and blankets a little on the sofa, and then jogged to the front door, which loomed up hugely in front of him. He couldn’t see her…she must have been standing directly behind the door. James’s heart was hammering away in his chest as he swallowed the lump in his throat, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

The morning air from outside wafted into his face, blowing his hair back a little, as James found himself staring straight into the hugest pair of boobs that he had ever seen. His eyes did a quick panicked scan of the entity before him: a tall, hulking, massive, fat, yet somehow still curvaceous body stood before him, towering above him and extending out far beyond his own frame on both sides. James felt his eyes widening as they went over the gigantic pillars of flesh that were two fat, rounded, juicy thighs, rounded out by an impossible curve of colossal supporting hips, that were all somehow stuffed into a pair of enormous jeans that nonetheless looked as if they were stretched to their breaking point. A stylish white short-sleeved top lent an air of professionalism to the wardrobe, but it too was stretched and filled to the brink with roll after roll of fat, weighty flesh from a huge overhanging stomach, large, strong-looking arms that were bare at the shoulder, and, of course, those incredible breasts that James had first noticed. His eyes were staring straight into the middle of this huge, crazy bust, to the point where he could even see the hard impinges of nipples, right at his eye level.

His mouth dropped open as he instinctively backed away a couple paces, allowing himself the opportunity to look up and see the face…Lux Baston…smiling brightly down at him. It was her — there was no doubt about it. And his mother had been right — she had grown into quite a beautiful young woman. But how…how did she have such an appealing face, with…with a body that was so huge and fat!?

“Hello James,” came Lux’s amused drawl, her mouth curling into an even wider smile as she watched his reaction. “Been quite a long time, huh?”

James moved his mouth out of pure instinct as he tried to offer some sort of noise in reply, but nothing seemed to be coming out.

“How old was I when I moved away?” asked Lux, taking a step forward and over the threshold. Without realizing it, James took another step back. Whenever Lux moved, her whole body seemed to move and bounce and jiggle.

“7th grade, right?” she continued. “So 12? Yeah, and you were 13. Haha, well it’s only been 6 years, I guess, but what a difference a few years can make, huh?”

“L-Lux!” croaked James, finally finding his voice. “Y-you…You’re…s-so…so…”

“So BIG?” offered Lux, taking another step toward him, the silver bracelets on her wrists jangling out as her enormous belly shook and quivered with each step.

“So TALL?” she asked, drawing herself up to her full height in front of him and deliberately inflating her lungs. Her whole body seemed to grow before his eyes, expanding out to gargantuan proportions that rendered James’s jaw completely slack.

“Mmmmm, yes, I’ve definitely gotten a LOT bigger, bigger than most people” she nodded, looking around the foyer. “Though I have to say, James,” she added, turning back to look down at him and making wide, excited eyes as she bent down towards him, engulfing him in her shadow, “It looks like you stopped growing as soon as I moved away. Hahaha, what are you, like…5’3!?”

“I…y-yeah,” said James, surprised at how accurate she was.

“And…good grief, it’s not just your height,” Lux kept on, reaching out a huge braceleted arm towards him, pinching his skinny bicep in between two large, strong fingers. James shrank from her touch, stunned by her brazenness.

“Don’t work out much, do you James?” quipped Lux, winking at him as she wrapped her hand all the way around his bicep and gave his arm a little shake. James couldn’t believe it — seeing her arm next to his was beyond stupid…it looked like hers was at least five or six times bigger. This couldn’t be possible…this was tiny little Lux Baston!! And she was younger than him!!

“Well that’s fine — I don’t much either,” she chuckled, releasing him and standing back up, looming above him. The thought flitted through James’s mind that, even though Lux was clearly wayyyy overweight, she was undeniably strong. She has just effortlessly manhandled his arm as if he were a rag doll.

“I spend almost all of my time on research, sitting on this big ol’ fat ass, hahaha!”

She turned slightly and James’s eyes popped out of his head — he hadn’t realized how immense Lux’s ass was, but now that she was turning like this, he could see how far out behind her it extended. This wasn’t what fat people looked like! They didn’t have curves like this!! But somehow, Lux’s huge ass cheeks seemed to curve and extend out in a sexy twin undulation that left James utterly speechless. And when she playfully smacked her ass, he could see the crazy waves of flesh extending out from the point of impact. It occurred to James that he couldn’t muster anything like the flippant force of that casual ass-slap.

“Andddd, from what I see,” she chuckled, her eyes flitting over to the Playstation controllers in the living room, “And from what your parents told me, it sounds like you sit around on your ass a lot too.”

“I…y-yeah,” was all James could say.

“It’s funny how differently our bodies react,” persisted Lux, inclining her head slightly down at him as her eyes travelled slowly and deliberately over his slight frame. “You’re so skinny, James! Hahaha, wow…you don’t look 19 at all. Yeah, you’re short, but it’s really your little arms and legs that make you look like you’re still in middle school. You’re…110 pounds tops. That sound about right?”

James could do nothing but stare up at her — she was right again…right on the nose. He had weighed himself a few days before, and he had been 110 on the dot. How could it be that she could get his stats so right!? Was she some kind of savant or something?

“Yeah, that’s hilarious,” laughed Lux, nodding her head up and down as she gathered her stomach in her hands and shook it at him playfully. “So you’re 110. Wanna guess my weight?”

James didn’t have the slightest clue what Lux weighed, except that it was much, much more than him.

“Come on, guess! I want you to guess!” Lux was clearly enjoying herself.

“Uhhh…250?” James thought that saying anything above that number would be rude, but he knew that she weighed more than that.

“250!?” exclaimed Lux, shaking her head. “Yeah, you’re only 150 pounds off there, little guy.”

“150…!? W-wait…so, s-so you weigh…400 pounds!?” James’s voice sounded alien to him. Lux Baston weighed 400 pounds!?

“Well, 408 a couple days ago,” she replied with a wink. “I need a special scale, you know, since most normal ones only go up to 300. Haha, wow, so that means that I’m…3.70909 times bigger than you. Can you believe that, James? I’m almost four times bigger than you!?”

James didn’t know which was crazier — the fact that Lux had just done a calculation like that in her head without a calculator, or the fact that she was more than three times his size. It was all so surreal, and he backed away another pace, for the first time genuinely wondering if all of this was some sort of bizarre dream.

“Aww don’t be scared James,” said Lux gently, though sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek in obvious enjoyment, “I’m just playing around with you. I mean, haha, it’s crazy to me how much bigger I’ve gotten than you, but it is what it is — I’m here to tutor you, not tease you…too much, at least, haha. And anyway, I think I’m owed a little “payback,” aren’t I?”

“I…y-yes…yes you are,” answered James, bowing his head slightly in shame. “I’m…I’m sorry for how I treated you back then, Lux. I…I w-was a shitty little kid who…who obviously, like, uhhhh, had insecurities of my own and, uhhh…l-like, uh…took them out on you b-because, uh…well…”

“Because, James?” asked Lux quietly. James saw that she was standing quite still, letting him speak…she was allowing him the time and space to apologize, which made him even more nervous. Any hopes he had that Lux had forgotten his bullying went straight out the window. He decided that it was best to just “pull the band-aid” off quickly and be as honest and as contrite as possible.

“B-because you were an easy target,” he admitted, staring down at her fat calves, which swelled her jeans impressively.

“Why was I an easy target?” Lux’s voice didn’t have any anger in it, but somehow, her deadpan and expressionless delivery made James even more nervous.

“Because…b-because you were, uhh…s-small and shy, I guess,” James replied, hating his past self for being such a jerk. Still though, it was not lost on him that Lux seemed to be twisting the knife a little at this point.

“Mmhmm,” was all she said, putting her hands on her hips. The silver bracelets jangled on her huge arm. James couldn’t even bring himself to raise his eyes to her breasts, let alone her face. Somehow, though, he could feel her eyes on the top of his head. For long seconds, they just stood there, unmoving. This had all turned into some kind of nightmare for James — he had been worried about being embarrassed, but had no idea that it could feel this acute.

“Well like I said,” came Lux’s quiet voice from far above him (James realized that when she was not laughing, her voice was actually quite deep), “I’m here to tutor you, James. And it’s nice to hear that you’re sorry.”

“I…I r-really am,” he said genuinely, finally finding the courage to look up at her. He was relieved, and even a bit surprised, to see that she had a cryptic little smile on her full lips, which she then licked around with a large, pink tongue. Just seeing her tongue move like that, combined with the outright power of her presence in front of him, made James feel an awakening little pang at the base of his cock.

“Ok then, well…now that we’ve got all of that out of the way,” said Lux, her massive fatty bulk shaking as she moved on past James, lightly brushing him, but still causing him to stumble backward a little from the sheer force of the glancing impact.

“Ooops, my bad,” she said quickly. “I’ve been gaining a lot of new weight recently, haha…still not quite in control of this big body here!”

“It’s…it’s fine,” breathed James, amazed at how easily she had almost made him fall backward.

“Ok, so where do you want us to work?” she asked, looking around. “Uhhh…the dining room doesn’t look like it’s gonna work…those chairs might be big enough for your and your sweet little parents, but…yeah, I’m afraid I’ll break em, haha. Doesn’t look like I would even fit!”

“I, uhh…y-yeah…yeah, we could, um…just…do it on the sofa,” stammered James awkwardly. “I-I mean, n-not like…DO it on the s-sofa, you know…I j-just, I just meant — ”

“I know what you meant James,” chuckled Lux amusedly. “Ok that sounds good. Let me just put my bag down here real quick — I gotta use the restroom before we get started.”

“Just, uhh…there’s a powder room right over there,” said James, pointing.

“Thanks! Ok, won’t be a minute — get your stuff ready and I’ll meet you on the sofa.”

James nodded and made a few motions toward the sofa. But his eyes were helplessly arrested by the sight of Lux’s huge, fat bulk moving towards the bathroom. For someone so massively large, she seemed almost impossibly light on her feet. The floor shook perceptively under James’s feet with each of her steps, but she didn’t “waddle” in the same way that other morbidly obese people tended to move, at least from James’s experience. No, despite what she had just said, Lux seemed perfectly in command of her entire body, walking with her big shoulders thrown back confidently. James could see the big curve of each of her hips extend and flex to the side with each long movement of her powerful thighs, and her ass…..her ass…well, it was something entirely unto itself. James had never seen anything so big; each cheek probably weighed at least half as much as he did, and together, they bounced up and down, up and down, in a wild, chaotic series of jiggles and gyrations that was somehow ordered, somehow all controlled, despite the sheer masses involved.

Lux reached the bathroom and shot a quick glance behind her shoulder, catching James gaping at her ass. He felt his limbs seize up with the cold of getting caught, and quickly managed to blink, lower his head, and scurry forward towards the sofa. He heard Lux’s soft laughter in his ears, but he wasn’t going to embarrass himself anymore. He was going to get it together and…and show her that he was good for something. James didn’t realize it yet, but he was already starting to think and behave in such a way as to get Lux to like him, and hopefully, eventually, to even be impressed by him.

A sudden sound of something cut through the air…a kind of tight sound, like something getting stuck. James didn’t know if he was imagining it or not, but for a moment there, it seemed like the walls were shaking. He turned to look towards the sound, and saw that Lux was standing in the bathroom doorway, which she filled completely, with her back to him. James had to gape at the sight for a few moments before he noticed that Lux had her hands on the sides of the door frame, and appeared to be trying to pull herself into the bathroom.

“God…damn it,” he heard her say under her breath as she shook her head to herself, looking up at the top of the door frame (which her head wasn’t too far beneath) as she laughed a little to herself. James was puzzled for a split second longer, and then he finally realized what was going on: Lux had gotten caught in the door frame. She was so big that she had actually gotten stuck.

She pulled herself a little further in, and James saw that he had not been imagining it before — the walls had indeed shaken again. He was in awe of her strength, even as he struggled to make sense of the crazy scene transpiring before him.

“Sit tight James,” she laughed over her shoulder, making eye contact with him as she continued to try and force her way into the bathroom. Her words were accented each time she pulled herself. “I’m still…forgetting…that there are a bunch of…spaces…that I can’t…fit into…anymore. Haha, still getting…used…to being this…big.”

“Uhh, th-that’s…that’s ok,” said James. “Just…uh…t-take your time.”

“Got stuck…in one of the desks at school…got stuck…in my parents’ car. Haha, I even got stuck on…a ride…at Six Flags, haha!”

She finally managed to force herself through the doorway, and her huge bulk disappeared from view. James could hear her laughing to herself in the bathroom. He had no idea why, but somehow, seeing Lux actually get stuck in the doorway made him feel…something like arousal. It was just the blatant fact of how much she had grown, juxtaposed with how little he had grown, that inspired these primal stirrings again at the base of his cock. These thoughts were so far from James’s own consciousness, though, that he hardly even noticed them. He did register that he was feeling something strange in his dick, but he chalked it up to how pretty Lux was, despite being so enormous.

Lux was able to turn herself sideways a minute later as she exited the bathroom, but even then, she needed to exert some force in order to push herself through the doorway. Even sideways, she still almost got stuck. James had watched with something like awe, as he felt himself actually starting to get hard. But as Lux escaped the doorway and came walking up towards him, he quickly put a pillow over his crotch, disguising the gesture by opening his trigonometry textbook on top of the pillow.

“Nice, got yourself a little desk there, I see,” chuckled Lux, winking at him as she sank down into the sofa next to him. Her huge, fat ass seemed to billow around her thick hips as she sat down, as did her massive thighs, which appeared to expand to an even more obscene degree as they pushed themselves into the sofa. James actually felt Lux’s body form a kind of crater in the sofa, and even though he was sitting 5 feet away from her, he felt himself slowly starting to slide towards her, on the pillowy incline that her big bulk had created.

“Ooops, why hello there,” she teased as his body slid helplessly into her hip. James felt her arm flesh slightly give way, but he was shocked at how firm it felt. He had expected someone so big and fat to have almost watery, weak flesh that was extremely easy to push into, but this wasn’t the way Lux’s body felt. Instead, it felt like he was leaning into an entity that was so incredibly big and strong that its very proximity to his own small body made him feel like a child. James didn’t much care for this feeling, and he flailed his limbs slightly as he tried to crawl back up the sofa incline to safety.

But he didn’t have the chance to do this, because two big solid hands were reaching in under his armpits and lifting him up from his prostrate position, facedown against her hip. A moment later, he found himself staring straight into Lux’s shining face as she grinned at him, holding him up slightly above her, with his legs hanging limply against the sofa cushions. Her long dirty-blond hair looked so luscious up close, and he could smell a sweet aroma wafting up from the long, tight chasm of her cleavage, which loomed beneath him. He felt the large orbs of her eyes on his, and, like he didn’t have a choice, his eyes met hers, and he felt his breath taken away. Her dark blue eyes were so deep, and so pretty, that for a moment, James actually forgot what was happening; he had never really been lost in someone’s eyes like that before.

“Oh my god you are soooo light,” she teased up at him, the corners of her eyes crinkling a little as she chuckled. “It literally feels like I’m not holding anything at all. How does that make you feel, James?”

Once again, James couldn’t find it within his ability to answer. He just opened and closed his mouth, his legs limp with the temporary paralysis in his smitten brain, as he blinked his eyes rapidly. Lux’s eyes went back and forth amusedly between his left eye, then his right, left, then right, and then began to slowly, voluptuously, travel down his body, until they settled and honed in on his crotch. He was completely exposed…and completely hard.

Lux’s eyebrows went up slowly as her lips curved upward, broadening her grin. Her big tongue slowly issued forth once again from between her plush lips, and once again, it slowly, luxuriously licked around in a circle. It occurred to James that if she kept this up, he wouldn’t be able to prevent himself cumming in his pants, right then and there, in front of her.

After several agonizing seconds, Lux’s eyes crept back up to his. She inclined her head slightly, as if playfully admonishing him.

“So James…” came her voice, throaty, full, and dripping with innuendo, “Trigonometry?”


End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 2

Watching Lux’s face suddenly ascend over and above his own, James felt all his organs shift in his body as she playfully dropped him back down onto the sofa next to her. He felt the huge swell of her thigh next to his comparatively-tiny body, and he was shocked to find that, when sitting right next to her, Lux’s fat, massive thigh rose so high above his own skinny leg that its surging arc came all the way up to the middle of his ribcage. If he had been so inclined, he could have easily used her thigh as an armrest. But he was too distracted, and too in awe, of Lux’s gently quivering flesh, to even move. It took him a few puzzling, surreal seconds of sitting down next to her, and feeling the heavy vibrations of her body against his, to realize that she was laughing at him.

“Hahahaha, look at your little face!” she teased, pointing down at him with a big, mockingly rotating forefinger. “You're in total shock! You can’t even believe it!”

“C-can’t…believe what?” James managed to say, staring at the quivering thigh halfway as high as his torso.

“How huge I’ve grown, obviously!” responded Lux, her deep blue eyes sparkling down at him. “Well, that, and how utterly minuscule your little body looks next to mine. Admit it, James — your mind is doing backflips right now, trying to understand how things have gotten this way.”

“I…uh, w-well…I mean, yeah, a little bit,” he conceded, looking up at Lux and smiling sheepishly. “It’s just…damn!”

“Ha! Elegantly put!” teased Lux, planting a big fleshy hand in the middle of his chest (covering a large portion of it) and giving him a playful little shove. Lux was hardly using any force at all, but James felt the air whoosh by as he fell backwards hard into the sofa’s plush cushions.

“Oh wow — haha, I hardly touched you,” chuckled Lux, shaking her head as she extended a big arm down to him, which James obligingly clutched. As easy as if she had been moving her arm through the air, Lux pulled him back up into a sitting position, right next to her big thigh again.

“So! As much as I’d love to keep teasing you about how teeny tiny you are compared to me — even though you’re a whole year older — we’ve got more important things to attend to.”

“Like…uh, like what?” asked James blankly. In his fixation on Lux’s big, powerful body, he had completely forgotten why she was over there in the first place.

“Trigonometry lessons, young man!” she laughed, sticking her hand down to ruffle his hair. James felt the heavy flesh of her hand come down on the crown of his head, and he couldn’t help but shrink back a little into the plush cushions of the sofa. Her hand was nearly able to palm his head…and having her tease his hair like that made him feel even more like a little child next to her than he already did.

“Oh…right,” James answered, wondering how on earth he was going to be able to focus on trigonometry with someone like Lux sitting next to him. A thought suddenly occurred to him.

“But…but Lux, just one little thing, before we get started.”

“Yes?” she asked without looking at him. She was already getting her books out of her backpack, which James hadn't noticed before. Her backpack, which was ordinary-sized, had looked so small on her enormous body that James hadn’t even seen it.

“Did…did my parents know that you — ”

“Nope, they had no idea,” she answered, interrupting him with her correct assumption of what he had been about to ask. “They interviewed me on a Zoom chat, so I made sure that pretty much all they saw was my face. Just to, you know…make sure you didn’t have any time to prepare, haha. I lovvvve the reactions from people after years of not seeing me.”

“Heh, well…well you have a pretty nice face,” James heard himself say, cracking a smile up at the gigantic teenager. What was he doing!? Flirting with her?? He couldn’t help it — she was too pretty…and, really, if he was being honest, too sexy (in that confident/nerd type way) for him to not acknowledge. He was still totally stunned and bewildered by her huge body, yes, but he had recovered from his shock enough to regain a bit of his natural swagger. James knew that he was pretty lazy, and he knew that he had been a bit too idle in general ever since he had graduated high school. But he also knew that he was cute, and that he didn’t have a bad head on his shoulders. If Lux Baston was going to come in and tease him, he could give it right back to her in the form of flirtation.

“Ooooo, and now our small little sophomore switches from shock and awe to flattery,” intoned Lux, grinning down at him. “A tried and true trajectory. Careful, James. Before you know it, you’re gonna be eating out of my hand.”

“Ha! I’m not so sure about that,” laughed James, his face flushing with the provocative energy of the exchange, “You’re…pretty confident for an 18-year-old girl.”

“And you, my little tutee,” responded Lux instantly, poking him in the chest with her finger as James felt her shadow descend over him, “Have a lot of nerve, talking that way to someone who could wrestle you into submission with one arm, nooooo problem.”

“N-no you couldn’t!” laughed James, feeling his cock harden under the cushion that he had once again placed strategically over his crotch. “You might, uh, might be a lot bigger than me, Lux —”

“Might be?” interrupted Lux, smiling quizzically to herself as she turned the pages of her trigonometry textbook, “James I could fit your entire body into one of my legs and there’d still be room left over.”

“…a…a lot bigger,” continued James, faltering for a moment at the casual and humorous tone of Lux’s words. Somehow, they just made him get harder under the cushion. Why was he reacting this way!? He didn’t have any weird fetishes or anything…not that he knew of! So why was he getting uncontrollably turned-on right now, in response to the combination of her huge body and her taunting, teasing humiliation?

“B-but…but just because you’re bigger,” he stammered forward, “Doesn’t mean that, you’re, um, ehhahaha, that you’re stronger or quicker.”

Without warning, Lux’s huge hand shot out, palming James’s face completely. She hadn’t even turned away from her textbook. Her grin however, had gotten a bit wider.

“Sppppllauughh!!” cried James in surprise, moving his lips awkwardly against the hot, dominant pressure of Lux’s palm.

“Sorry, what was that you were saying?” asked Lux mockingly, still thumbing through the trigonometry textbook, “Something about you being stronger and quicker than me? Haha, well go ahead big boy, knock yourself out. See if you can get out of my grip here. Should be pretty easy for a strong, powerful man like yourself, no? For someone with biggggg, bulging muscles like yours?”

As Lux teased him, she used her free hand to pinch the paltry biceps on James’s arms, one after the other, over and over, as he vainly invoked them to free himself from her grasp. James quickly realized that there wasn’t any way he was getting out of this without her letting him — and somehow, despite the fact that his blatant inadequacy left him discouraged and frustrated, it also had the effect of turning him on even more. The cushion on his crotch actually started to rise up a little, from the sheer force of his boner. In the haste and flurry of the present situation, James had already completely forgotten that, just minutes before, Lux had been holding him up in front of her, hands under his armpits, as she gazed with brazen irony straight at the erection tenting his pants. And so, to try and distract himself, and hopefully Lux, from noticing his rising erection under the pillow, James fought back, grabbing at Lux’s powerful wrist with both of his hands as he tried with all his might to pry her big hand off his face.

“So, while you show me how strong you are,” said Lux in an amused voice, “We may as well get started with our first lesson, huh? What do you remember about geometry from high school? I’m assuming you didn’t take advanced trig, since, well…no offense, James, but you just don’t seem to be the type. Remember sine and cosine? Tangent?”

“Yessshhh!” said James in a mushed voice through Lux’s fingers. He was having absolutely no luck at all moving her hand. As far as he was concerned, he may as well have been trying to move the hand of a marble statue. Sure, Lux’s hand and arm were padded with a thick layer of firm, tight fat, but underneath, there was no doubt that there were strong muscles and tendons at work. James noticed, with a strange kind of erotic desperation, that he could barely even get both of his hands completely around her wrist. Even going down just a little bit on her arm, he found that he wasn’t even able to make his fingers touch…and Lux had used one hand to easily encircle his entire bicep.

“Well I know this is just the basics, Mr. Muscles,” chuckled Lux, turning her head to enjoy his struggles, “But why don’t you go ahead and define the sine function for me. I’m sure you remember all this — just starting from the beginning.”

“I…donnn….rrrrrmmmemmmbburrhhh,” burbled James. He sounded so weak and ridiculous that he felt a sudden panicked rush of energy, fueled by the desperation to prevent Lux making a complete fool out of him. Mustering up all his strength, he pressed his hands and fingers as hard as he could into her forearm and tugged with all his might. Her hand and arm didn’t budge…and his fingers, even though they were pressing as hard as he could into her arm, hardly even made impressions on her flesh. She was insanely fat, of course, but her fat was somehow firm and sculpted to the extent that James actually wondered how much of Lux’s incredible mass was fat, and how much was actually disguised muscle.

“Ok ok,” laughed Lux, finally letting him go. “You’re not gonna actually be able to learn if I keep on like this. It’s safe to say though, James, that I’m verrrry impressed with your strength. In fact, it’s exactly what I expected form someone as built and ripped as you.”

“I…uh, ehheheh, yeah, yeah, Lux, laugh it up,” replied James, recovering his breath as his face stayed red and flushed from exertion and embarrassment. “You, uh…you caught me by surprise there, is all.”

“Oh, is that all?” asked Lux, feigning innocence.

“Let’s…let’s maybe try something a little more, uh…fair, later,” said James, attempting to take the upper hand in the verbal exchange. The truth was, he just wanted another opportunity to feel Lux’s body close to his…James didn’t really know whee all of his erotic attraction was coming from, and he wasn’t entirely comfortable with it either…but it was proving too powerful for him to resist.

“Aha! A different contest of strength, hmm?” laughed Lux. “We’ll see…but you have to earn it first.”

“Earn it? Haha you’re really playing this whole “tutor” thing up, aren’t you, Lux?” chided James playfully. “Enjoying the power trip?”

“Oh I’ve gotten used to enjoying the power trip whenever I step outside,” responded Lux immediately. “And it just intensifies whenever I walk by skinny little men who are waaayyy shorter than average, but who paradoxically have egos the size of Texas. I’m on pins and needles, James, waiting for you to wow me with that brain of yours, because your confidence can’t be coming from anything physical.”

“I…hey now!’ replied James, retreating a bit. Lux was intimidating in all kinds of ways, and the speed and acuity of her responses was one of them. James was already starting to get the sinking feeling that Lux was a lot more intelligent than he was, and again, for reasons he couldn’t really understand, it was turning him on. Something about this huge, confident amazon sitting next to him, totally dwarfing him in every way, both physically and mentally…but no! Surely that wasn’t what was turning James on. He wasn’t into…any of that kind of stuff. He was turned on because she was playing hard-to-get. She was goading him, spurring him on in the hunt…she was a girl who knew her worth, and who wasn’t afraid to flaunt it in his face. Surely that’s what was turning him on. He opened his mouth to say something clever, but Lux interrupted that process before he was able to utter a sound. Lifting up her massive thigh slightly from its resting place deep in the sofa, Lux casually moved it over and placed it squarely in James’s lap, covering the entirety of his thighs, crotch, and most of his torso. He suddenly found it very difficult to breathe, and realized that his arms were pinned to the sofa as well.

“Whatever adroit, nimble little comeback you were about to say,” whispered Lux in his ear, “It can wait, little guy. I’m your tutor and your parents are paying me to teach you trig. So we’re gonna talk about trig now. Think you can handle that?”

James looked up at Lux, suddenly feeling very much like a student looking up at his teacher. He wasn’t sure how much he enjoyed this power dynamic, but when his eyes met her deep blue orbs, any kind of protesting inclination at work inside him seemed abruptly quelled. She wasn’t quite smiling, but she wasn’t stern or irritated or angry either. She was simply the authority in the situation, telling him how it was going to be. She arched an inquiring eyebrow at him, indicating that she expected an answer.

“Um…sure, yeah, sounds…sounds good,” answered James. He felt odd — had he taken all that too far? Had he been having too much fun with her? Playing it too light with her? Was she actually still mad about him bullying her all those years before?

“Great!” chirped Lux brightly, instantly dispelling any anxious thoughts that were starting to trickle into James’s mind, “So, if I heard you right before, what you were trying to say is that you don’t remember how to define “sine.” Is that right?”

“Um, yeah…kinda didn’t pay super close attention in geometry freshman year,” admitted James, trying and failing to wiggle himself into some breathing room under Lux’s thigh. It felt like he was trapped under a gigantic log, and it was striking that he was actually trying hard to move, but that he couldn’t even budge from underneath her. “And it was so long ago, anyway.”

“Well no problem, I’ll try to jog your memory,” said Lux. “So in trigonometry, we often deal with ratios between the edges of a right triangle.” She looked down closely at James. “You do remember what a right triangle is, right?”

“I…uh…y-yeah,” panted James, “But…d-do you…do you mind, Lux?”

“Huh? Oh! Ahaha, I’m sorry James,” Lux laughed, moving her thigh back off his lap. “I totally forgot I had done that. You ok?”

“I’m…fine,” breathed James, wishing that he could somehow hide how much he was gasping for air now that he could actually breathe properly. Lux watched him, fascinated.

“Geez, I like, barely even…heh, nevermind,” she muttered to herself, smiling. “Anyway! So!” she said, louder. “Right triangles are…?”

“Uhh…they are…oh! I remember!” exclaimed James, sitting up a little straighter and feeling genuinely pleased with himself, “They’re triangles with right angles!”

“Exactly, good!” chuckled Lux, nodding. James realized that she was condescending to him, upon seeing how happy he had been with himself, and so he privately resolved not to give any more intellectual ground to her.

‘She may be my tutor,’ James thought to himself, almost smiling at his own resolve, ‘But she’s still younger than me. I’m not gonna let her boss me around anymore.’ James didn’t grasp why he was thinking this way, but the truth was that he was becoming more and more attracted to Lux by the second, as he recovered from his initial shock. And James was not generally one to be a submissive pursuer.

“So we have trigonometric functions that relate an angle of a right-angled triangle to ratios of two side lengths,” said Lux, pointing to a page in her textbook. “You’ll find the most basic of these here on page 23.”

“Oh…uh, ok,” said James, opening his own textbook and turning the pages. “So, um, you have the same textbook as me?”

“Heh, your parents told me which edition you were using,” said Lux with a little twinkle in her deep blue eyes. “And it so happened that it was the same edition I already had…back from when I took trig as a sophomore.”

“But…uh, a sophomore?” said James in puzzlement, feeling Lux’s huge thigh shift ever so slightly next to him. Even the slightest of shifts seem to radiate through his body. He suddenly noticed that she hadn’t done anything to prevent him from sitting squashed up next to her. In fact, her huge bulk actually compelled this position from his body. He was sitting on the sides of a crater that she had made, sloping straight downward into the immense singularity of her ass.

“A sophomore in high school, James,” said Lux gently, but with that same mischievous little twinkle lingering in her eyes.

“Oh…oh wow!” was all James could say. He felt immediate intellectual inadequacy, compounded on top of his physical inadequacy, but he managed to brush it off with a smile as he pursued the narrative that Lux had always been a big nerd…so of course she had taken trig as a sophomore.

“Heheh, you math kids,” chuckled James, shaking his head. “Always making the rest of us feel dumb.”

“A “math kid”…nice,” returned Lux, placing the palm of her hand directly down on top of page 23 as she raised an ironic eyebrow at him. The way that Lux’s bracelets jingled drew James’s eye to her hand, and he saw that it covered pretty much all of the page. Almost automatically, without even thinking about it, he felt his own eyes pivot back down to his own hand, on the same page, on the same textbook. His hand barely even covered half of it.

Lux had been about to continue her retort, but seeing James’s preoccupation, she made a point of bringing her hand over to point to a diagram of three different right triangles in his textbook. The proximity of her huge hand next to his small one was startling, and completely intended.

“So anyway,” continued Lux, pointing to the diagram, and brushing his hand with hers, “You see these three triangles here?”

“Um…yeah,” said James, swallowing audibly. She was just so huge next to him. He knew he was small compared to most people, but next to Lux — he just couldn’t get past it — he felt like a child. Once again, he resolved to reassert himself somehow.

“Yeah!” he repeated, a little louder. “Uh, that’s sine, cosine, and tangent — haha, yeah, it’s all coming back to me now.”

“Oh is it? That’s good,” said Lux warmly.

“Yeah! Yeah, like it’s “opposite over hypotenuse,” you know? That kind of stuff,” said James, feeling like he was really getting going now. He reminded himself to play it all cool, and to not get too carried away, but it was true that he was in fact remembering a lot more trigonometry than he had anticipated.

“Exactly!” replied Lux, bending herself to the side and forward a little, so that she could look down on him closer. In moving her body this way, she adjusted the crater her enormous ass was making in the sofa, and James found himself sliding down into it again. He felt the side of his right hip squish up against Lux’s lower torso as he slid down, and in the flurry of motion, he threw his knees up, accidentally closing his textbook.

“Ooops, sorry there, James,” giggled Lux. James was trying to get his bearings so that he could peel his face off Lux’s flesh. Again, he couldn’t believe how firm and strong she felt. This girl was morbidly obese! And yet, somehow, the firmness of her flesh, and how it barely seemed to give way at all, seemed to make sense — the way she was shaped wasn’t like a lot of other fat people he had seen. Somehow, she had managed to retain a semblance of an hourglass figure, which moved and swayed easily with every powerful movement she made. Unlike most other people he had seen who were her size, James had the immediate impression, not of ungainliness and ill health, but rather poise and strength.

“Haha, like I said before, I’ve been growing a lot recently,” persisted Lux, “And so sometimes I forget how big I am when I’m around other people.”

“It’s…no problem,” muttered James, finally managing to right himself and peel himself off her bulk. He tried to pull up his textbook with one hand, but finding it too heavy, reached down with his second hand. But Lux beat him to it, and as if by design, she pinched the textbook in between her thumb and forefinger and simply lifted it up in front of his face, showing off the ease with which she could lift it. James just sat there, staring dumbly at this obvious show of strength.

‘It’s just cause she’s bigger is all,’ he told himself, ‘More leverage or whatever…I ride horses! I…I’m active…I’m at least as strong as she is.’ James, usually a more sober estimator of situations, didn’t realize what was going on in his head. He was fixated and irrational precisely because of his growing attraction. It was self-preservation — he didn’t want to feel attracted to an entity so superior to him in every way.

“You were just impressing me with a perfectly-rendered explanation of the sine function,” laughed Lux, shaking the big textbook in his face as it dangled from her fingers.

“The…sine function?” James was lost in her effortless show of strength.

“Yeah!” exclaimed Lux. “Opposite angle over the hypotenuse angle! That’s how we calculate the sine function.”

“Oh…uh, right, yeah. Yeah, that’s…that’s right,” said James, feeling grateful that Lux finally put the textbook back down on the pillow covering his lap. His erection was nearly full-mast now…and why!? James didn’t know, and it was starting to make him nervous. He could feel his face getting red, and the more he noticed it, the hotter and redder it felt.

“Cosine is adjacent over hypotenuse,” said Lux, opening his textbook for him, turning back to page 23, and pointing at the diagrams, “And tangent is opposite over adjacent. See?”

“Uh, yeah,” said James weakly. As Lux pointed down into the page, even though it was an over-500-page textbook, it felt like she was pointing her big, strong finger straight down onto his erect cock.

“And now, of course, getting those three basic functions out of the way,” continued Lux, turning the pages in his lap and pointing over and over to a dizzying series of other, more complex diagrams, “The reciprocals of these functions are cosecant, secant, and cotangent, respectively. You see? So the cosecant of angle A here would be equal to one over the sine of A, the secant would be one over the cosine of A, and so on. Is this making sense?”

“S-sure it is,” replied James, in his best attempt at normalcy. He realized that, compared to Lux’s confident, slightly deepened intonation, his own voice sounded anemic and small…just like the rest of him.

“And, if we just go a little more in depth,” persisted Lux, turning still more pages and starting to grin, as she drummed her fingers down on the textbook’s diagrams, again directly over his cock, “We actually get to see these functions in action on an x-y axis, right? So a sine graph looks like a gently undulating curve here, ok? You see? It moves like this.”

At the word “this,” Lux started tracing the smooth curve of the sine function on the page, and James felt his loins surge in response to the cool, easy motion of her finger. Was this actually happening!? Did Lux know what she was doing?? With a sense of distinct trepidation, James turned his head slightly toward her and glanced up. She was staring straight at him, that same flirtatious grin on her face, as she continued tracing the curve in his lap. She knew what was going on…she knew what was underneath that textbook. She knew exactly what she was doing.

“And that’s just the sine curve, of course,” grinned Lux. “A tangent function goes all up in little wavy lines like these here.” She proceeded to run her finger up in slightly squiggly lines, teasing his cock through the textbook even more. “And that’s not even mentioning how weird a cosecant looks on an x-y axis — it’s a bunch of little upside down “u’s,” haha!” James could barely take it anymore as Lux traced them with her finger.

“But,” she concluded, finally halting the motion of her big fingers and putting her hand smack dab in the middle of the page, so that it completely dwarfed his own, “The real goal of ours is to get you ready to calculate inverse trigonometric function, ok? Like the arccotangent, arcsecant, and so on, with the ultimate end goal of having you able to perform power series representations, like, for instance, when the sine of x is equal to x minus x to the third over the factorial sign of three, plus x over the factorial sign of 5, and so on…you get the picture, right?”

James didn’t know what to say. He was so in over his head that he felt utterly ridiculous for having thought he had something to be proud of just a couple minutes before. He gaped up slightly at Lux, but then closed his mouth suddenly, not wanting to make it so obvious that he was in total awe of her intellect. The easy, casual way she had just described all those things…it wasn’t just for show. Lux knew all of this stuff like the back of her own hand. And she was only 18!? James quickly felt any shred of masculinity evaporating away. He had nothing on this girl…nothing! Except…maybe…

“James?” asked Lux amiably, bending forward slightly and engulfing his entire body in her shadow. “You ok? You have that “deer-in-the-headlights” look, haha.”

“I’m…good! Yeah, I’m good!” he replied, blinking a few times and shaking his head as he stared forward. A sudden idea tore beautifully through his brain, through his mouth, and into reality. “I just didn’t realize that my math tutor was gonna be trying this hard to impress me.”

“Oh I think I’ve already impressed you enough, James,” Lux replied instantly, and once she lifted her huge fat thigh and dropped it down straight in James’s lap. This time, though, there was noticeable attitude to the gesture, and James quickly felt the big bulk of her thigh squeezing his cock into his own thin little legs, and pressing all the air out of his lungs. The ease and speed of her movement, combined with the effortless pace of her retorting reply, was more than enough to take the wind out of James’s sails. For a second there, he had been ahead of her — now he was back down beneath her, and gasping for air.

“But, now that we’re on the subject, you know what would really impress me?” asked Lux, clearly enjoying the open-mouthed look of surprise on James’s face as he tried to breathe under her fat thigh, “If you put your money where your little mouth is and beat me in that strength contest we were chatting about earlier. I don’t think you have a chance in the world, but if you’re gonna flirt with me like you just did, you’d better be able to hold your own. It’s a bad idea, you know, teasing someone who could squash you like a little bug.”

James was moving his mouth like a fish out of water; clearly, he was trying to say something, but no sound was coming out. Lux playfully bent her head down, cocking it to the side as she brought a hand to her ear, miming an effort to hear him.

“Huh?” she teased, “What was that James? I couldn’t quite hear you there. Are you trying to say something? It seems like you are, since you’re moving your mouth, but I’m not really catching anything.”

For several more agonizing seconds, Lux just sat there, her gigantic fat thigh pressing down into James’s lap and torso, utterly winding him. The silence was palpable — all James had to do was speak, but Lux’s thigh was pressed so firmly into his diaphragm that he literally couldn’t make a sound. And he couldn’t breathe either. He felt himself start to panic, but he had as much power over his pinned limbs as he did over his ability to breathe. There wasn’t any question now that if Lux just decided to sit there like that, he would eventually pass out.

“Oh…oh! Haha, I see what’s wrong!” she laughed after the color was fully drained out of his face. “You can’t talk because my big, fat, strong leg is crushing your small, skinny, weak little body underneath it! That’s what’s going on! Haha, ok James, sorry, that’s totally my fault — here you go.”

She lifted her leg off and for a few moments James didn’t even care about the optics of the situation as he gasped for air; he was in survival mode at that point. Lux put her hands in her lap, in a parody of a pleased little girl enjoying something, as she watched him recovering with a broad, delighted grin. But as James regained his bearings, his mind was already working through how he was going to respond.

“Th-that…that wasn’t fair,” he breathed, shaking his head and smiling despite his internal alarm and embarrassment. “You…you caught me by surprise there again, Lux. I…I didn’t have time to respond.”

“Haha, so you’re using that excuse again, are you?” chuckled Lux. “Well let’s settle this the easy way, why don’t we?”

Lux immediately lifted her gargantuan fat bulk up off the sofa, and as she did, James felt his whole body adjust to her motion as the sofa itself seemed to sigh out in desperate relief. James wasn’t really noticing that, however — he was much more focused on the powerful twin planets of fat, fleshy ass that were jiggling and quivering in front of his face. It was a sight he was treated to only for an instant, because Lux was turning around and putting her hands on her hips challengingly.

“Well come on, big man,” she laughed. “Let’s wrestle! No tricks, no surprises — let’s see whatcha got!”

James felt himself getting down off the sofa; he had intended to keep the flirty smile on his face, but it had fallen off a bit. Standing up, he was eye-level with the huge, heavy weight of Lux’s enormous breasts…the top of his head hardly even came up to her shoulders. And of course, even more than their blatant height difference, was their difference in size. James had no doubt that Lux was right — he was smaller than a single one of her colossal legs.

“Heheh, o-ok!” he managed to chuckle, beginning to circle her. “But just, uh…haha, yeah…don’t take this the wrong way, Lux, but, um…I’m not gonna go easy on you.”

“Oooooh wow, this is intimidating!” she mocked, following him with her eyes.

Suddenly, James realized that he had to somehow catch her unawares — that was his only shot. He darted forward and wrapped his arms around her left leg. He quickly realized that his arms didn’t even go all the way around her leg, even though they were at full stretch. He also realized that Lux was laughing. The ripples of mirth went through the heavy, firm fat on her thigh — it wasn’t just Lux laughing at him. It was her whole body that was laughing.

Lux suddenly pivoted her thigh back, taking James’s entire body with it, and then, in one swift motion, she dropped him down to the carpeted floor, on his back. He didn’t have any time to get up because, almost as soon as he was on the floor, Lux had sat on him, her titanic ass cheeks crushing and squeezing down on his legs. She threw her arms up in the air, the bracelets jingling in victory.

“Yesss, pinned!” she laughed out into the air. James tried to move, but Lux suddenly bent forward with her upper body, utterly squashing the rest of his body under her hot, heavy weight. Her mammoth mammaries were squished up in his face, completely blotting out the daylight, and all around him, James felt Lux’s fat, firm, strong body expanding and descending around him. As her weight crushed him, rendering all movement impossible, he could actually feel her fat settling around him, in a steady, inexorable, inevitable mission to erase all evidence of him from the room.

“Mmmmmmphhhhh!!” he cried, totally abandoning any pretense of masculinity or power, as he tried in vain to thrash or flail his body out from under her. But he may as well have been trying to move out from under a car…except instead of crushing metal, it was the steadily squeezing, powerful squish of warm, sweet-smelling human flesh.

“Uh I’m sorry James, what was that?” he heard Lux ask, through the suffocating volume of her breasts. “I couldn’t quite catch what you were saying just now.”

‘She’s crazy!!’ James thought with a desperate fear. He was losing air…suffocating…dying underneath her! And she was laughing at him!?

“Mmmmmrrrrrrrrrgghhhhh!!” he tried to scream, still louder, with the same pitiful, muffled result.

“Huh, I could’ve sworn I heard you say something,” Lux’s voice said, traveling through the rippling fat of her fleshy breasts to his ears. “But I still can’t understand what it is you’re trying to say.”

James started to see white bulbs popping in front of his eyes. This was it — it was going to happen…he was going to pass out.

“Heheheahahahahahaha!!” Lux’s plush, firm fat, already jiggly enough, started jiggling harder still. She was really laughing now, a complete, full-throated laugh that mocked his weakness, his tininess, as her huge body drove him down, down, down, into unconsciousness.

And then suddenly his mouth and face were free again — Lux was still sitting on him, but she had eased up on his upper body, removing her breasts from his face. He was gasping at the air, but Lux didn’t seem to change her behavior. Instead, she just laughed harder still, its un-muffled music humiliatingly resounding in his ears.

“Hahahaha — a little out of breath there, James?” she mocked, shaking her big breasts down at him, the weapons that had nearly made him pass out down. “I think you’re overmatched, plain and simple.”

James just shook his head. He wasn’t disagreeing with her — at the moment, it was all he could do to respond.

“No?” asked Lux immediately, her eyebrow going up. “You don’t think so?” She abruptly climbed off him, but stayed on her knees, brandishing her huge arms in an implication of attack.

“Come at me, little guy!” she goaded, indicating with her big, raised hands. “Come on James — that first round was pathetic. Show me what you really got!”


End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 3

“I was…I was just testing you there!” James panted, still out of breath from Lux nearly crushing him down into unconsciousness with her huge fat ass. He was standing, his little chest heaving up and down as he desperately tried to regain his composure. Lux, still kneeling, with her arms spread out wide, looked fearsomely intimidating. It didn’t matter that she was kneeling and he was standing — even on her knees, Lux was still only a few inches shorter than him, and his slight height advantage counted for nothing when her sheer mass was taken into account.

‘She’s bigger than three of me put together,’ James thought, over and over, as her huge bulk filled his vision. He was truly starting to feel like he had no chance against her, but he put on a brave face, puffing his chest out as he rose as high as his 5’3 would take him.

“Oho! Just testing me, huh?” chuckled Lux, her fat jiggling and wobbling with gentle, ironic laughter. “Well that’s a hell of a test you conducted there, just now. Tell me James, what did you learn from this test?”

“I…nothing much, really,” he muttered, starting to circle her carefully, looking for the opportunity to shoot forward, tackle one of her huge, fat shoulders, and bring her down.

‘I mean, look at her!’ he thought to himself. ‘I’m not in the best shape, but neither is she! She’s, like…morbidly obese! I can totally take her!’

Gone from James’s mind was the notion of how absurd all of this was. He was literally throwing his all into a wrestling match with Lux Baston, the little girl who he had teased years before, who now loomed almost a foot taller than him, and weighed more than 400 pounds. It was all so crazy that it didn’t seem real. But James wasn’t thinking about that anymore. He was determined to somehow best Lux, and preserve any sense of pride he had in himself. She had been teasing him mercilessly, and she was too smart and quick for him to adequately respond — the only way, in his mind, that he could get the upper hand was physically overpowering her. And so far, his prognosis wasn’t looking good.

“Not much?” Lux teased, following James’s movement on her knees as she rotated around in a slow circle. “That’s why we run tests, little guy. So that we learn from them. Seriously, do you need me to tutor you in science as well?”

“I’m…not taking any science classes, actually,” retorted James, looking for his chance to pounce. “And thank god. I was never really big on science anyway.”

“What a shame,” purred Lux, squishing her huge breasts together as she extended her big arms out and interlaced her hands. “Hasn’t anyone ever told you that a lack of curiosity is decidedly unattractive?”

“I…w-well, uh, maybe…maybe I’m not trying to attract you. Eh? Did you consider that?” James was quite pleased with his answer, so much so that he actually stopped circling her, instead choosing to stand in place, to further underline what he had just said.

“Oh I think you are,” chuckled Lux, those mammoth tits of hers bouncing crazily with her mirth. “You’ve been blushing ever since you opened the door. I’ve been watching you, you tiny little munchkin. You’re looking at my tits, my huuuuge thighs, my biggggg strong arms, my hulking ass…haha, everything! You can’t get enough of me — and fortunately, there’s plenty of me to go around!”

“I…that’s…that’s not true!” protested James, blushing more despite himself. “I h-haven’t been looking at you!”

“Lies, lies, liessssss,” chanted Lux, swaying her big body back and forth to the rhythm of her words. “Don’t try to avoid it, James. If your little cock was bigger, I guarantee that I could see it pressing into your pants right now. Admit it, James. You’re hard right now. My bigggg, strong, fat body is making you hard, isn’t it?”

“N-no it’s not!” he replied, starting to feel panicked. He was getting hard! Lux’s beauty, combined with her obvious power, and the unmistakable fact that she was so, so much bigger than him in every way, well…all together, it was making James feel utterly overwhelmed, and aroused. He couldn’t help it; his body was simply responding to the power in front of it.

“You’re lying,” Lux said throatily. “And I’ll prove it.”

Suddenly, she sprang up to her feet, shocking James with the speed and agility with which she moved. He would have never expected someone who was that big, who had a body like that, to be able to move so deftly, so swiftly. All of a sudden, James found himself staring straight into the middle of Lux’s enormous bust, which had fast approached his face as she stepped aggressively towards him. In a flash, James felt his feet leave the floor as Lux caught him up by the loose front of his shirt and yanked him up off the floor with one hand. It all happened so fast that James was totally unable to react. Lux’s hard, determined face stared down into his, smiling dirtily, as she moved swiftly forward, effortlessly dangling him in the air as she continued using only one hand to hold up his entire body.

James had just caught his breath back when he abruptly lost it again. Lux had slammed him back-first into the living room wall, shaking the whole room with the force of her strength. For several seconds, James couldn’t breathe as he gaped at the gigantic girl, who had her eyes locked dead onto his crotch. Her lips curled into a cruel smile as she reached her free hand down, shamelessly fondling around James’s groin area with her big hand.

“What’s this?” she mocked, tilting her head to the side in mock fascination as she stared down at his crotch. “I feel a little something down there. Is that what I think it is?”

“L-Lux,” croaked James, finally getting his voice back as he groped at her huge forearm with both of his hands. “S-stoppppp.”

“Oh no, little guy,” she chuckled, shaking her head as she continued feeling him up. “Not until I prove myself right. It’s just so hard to do, through your baggy pants here. There’s a little something there…I can feel it. But I think we’re gonna have to get a closer look.”

“Lux…w-wait, no!” cried James, but there was nothing he could do. Swiftly, like it was the easiest thing in the world for her, Lux pinched the bottom of James’s jeans and pulled, yanking them completely off in one fluid motion. The air felt cold and unnatural to his suddenly-exposed thighs, but paradoxically, even as his shock and fear grew, James became even more aroused. He struggled more with Lux’s mighty arm holding him up, but he may as well have been trying to move a statue. Even though it was padded in a thick layer of fat, Lux’s arm was unquestionably stronger than him…than his entire body, in fact. A moment later, Lux seemed to read his mind, making the point herself.

“God that was easy getting those jeans off you,” she teased, tossing them up in the air and threading her arm through one of the leg holes. “They were sooooo loose on you. But look at this! Haha, oh my god, James! I can’t even fit my arm through the leg holes! It’s not even close! How does that make you feel? My arms are like twice the size of your spindly, skinny little legs!”

“P-please…Lux,” James begged, trying to kick a little with his dangling legs. But any contact he made with Lux’s massive body was immediately deadened. She was simply too big and strong for him to affect in any meaningful way.

“Ooooohhh look at what we have here!” she cackled, fiddling her big fingers around the obvious erection that was now tenting the fabric of his underwear. “I think something’s growing down there! Let’s get an even closer look.”

James’s eyes got even wider as Lux hooked a fingernail around the edge of his underwear and, with a smart, quick motion, ripped them completely off his body. It was like tearing tissue paper for her — the loud ripping sound cut the air like little firecrackers, and James’s cock sprang into the light, fully erect now, and pointed directly up at Lux’s face.

“Haha, well that looks prettttty hard to me!” laughed Lux, twirling her huge finger around the shaft. As she did so, she looked back into James’s eyes — they were full of shock and fear, and hers were full of power, strength, and determination.

“You know,” she added, cocking her eyebrow at him flirtatiously, “For such a small, tiny, weak little man, that’s not a bad cock, James! Not bad at all!” She looked back down at his crotch and engulfed his shaft in her mammoth hand, jerking it up and down a few times for fun. James winced and heaved, gulping at the air as he fought and struggled to free himself from her grasp. She held him steadily aloft as she continued to toy with him, laughing softly to herself as she looked back and forth from his crotch to his face.

“L-let me down…please!” James whispered, not able to raise his voice any further. He was too panicked, too aroused, and too scared to speak normally.

“Oh but I was just getting started!” whined Lux, playfully pouting at him through her full lips. “Doesn’t this little monster down here want release? Doesn’t he want to blow a big, fat load all over Lux’s big, fat tits? Or maybe…maybe you’d rather cum on my ass, huh?”

With a speed that shocked James even further, Lux suddenly let go of his shirt, but she didn’t even give him a chance to fall back down to the floor. Instead, right as she was releasing him, she was turning her huge bulk around, so that, as James began to fall, the fat globes of her big ass cheeks caught him, pinning him even harder to the wall than he had been before. For the second time in as many minutes, James had the wind knocked out of him. This time, though, it was Lux’s ass that was squishing him, and it hit harder. As she smashed him into the wall, a few pictures fell off the walls, shattering to the floor.

“Ooops, a little too hard there, heheh!” giggled Lux, wiggling her ass cheeks up and down, with James trapped between them, his feet still more than 6 inches off the ground. As she shook and wobbled her huge cheeks up and down, up and down, James felt his body helplessly taken along on the ride — it felt like he was trapped in a strong current that he could not escape from, a rippling ocean of flesh that extended out before his eyes in countless ripples and waving undulations. He couldn’t believe that all of this was simply Lux’s ass. Even a single one of her butt cheeks had to weigh almost as much as he did.

“Well how about it, little guy?” laughed Lux, turning around from her hunched position to cast him a sultry, smoldering look. “You wanna cum in my ass? You an ass man, James?”

At this point, he couldn’t even form words. His face was beet-red, and he could feel his cock surging in between Lux’s giant ass cheeks. If she kept this twerking up, pinning him to the wall, he wouldn’t be able to hold back for much longer. He didn’t want this…he didn’t want any of this. But he was utterly powerless to stop this crazed genius girl from doing what she wanted.

“Oh come on,” said Lux suddenly, rolling her eyes as she stepped away from the wall. James’s body fell to the floor with a bump, and he found himself in a crumpled heap, breathing heavily, his hard dick pressing into the hardwood floor.

“It’s no fun when you just hang there, gaping at me like a little fish,” she huffed, shaking her head as she put her hands on her colossal hips. “Look at you, cowering down there like a little animal.”

James was struggling to get to his hands and knees, but a couple times, he simply crumpled back down, not able to rise to meet her stare. He was too discombobulated, too shocked, too out-of-sorts to will his body to do the things he wanted it to. If he had had total control over himself in that moment, he would have bolted for the door. As it was, though, all he could finally manage to do was rise to his hands and knees, his head bowed down towards the floor in defeat.

Lux yawned out in exaggeration, and James felt the floor vibrating in decreasing intervals, realizing after a couple seconds that she was walking away.

“Whatcha got to eat around here?” her voice called from the kitchen. The sound of a wooden chair clattering and splintering to the floor reverberated off the walls.

“Oh god damn it,” Lux cursed. “Gotta watch my hips. Hmmm, let’s see…leftovers?”

James managed to hoist himself up to his feet, but he wobbled a bit unsteadily, having to back into the wall for some extra support. He still hadn’t gotten his breath back from Lux pressing the air out of his lungs with her big ass.

“Lasagna! Haha, perfect!” she sang out into the kitchen. Her exultant words were soon followed by the loud squelching of her consuming. James knew that there was an entire pan of leftover lasagna that had been in the fridge for a couple days, but surely…surely she wasn’t going to eat it all.

*Aggwwoorrllaaaaggmmmmaaarrrgghh*

The loud, smacking sounds of Lux eating filled his ears, and James took several deep breaths, finally managing to stand up on his own two legs. His cock had gone a little soft, but it was still semi-erect, protruding out bizarrely into his parents’ living room. He had to find a way to get out…or maybe escape up to his room and lock the door. His phone was up there…he could call for help. But right then, as he was working himself up into action, Lux came striding back into the living room, using the hallway instead of the way she had gone before. She was licking and smacking her lips and wiping away red tomato sauce from around her face.

“Delicious, James, just delicious,” she intoned, nodding in approval. “It doesn’t surprise me at all that your mother is a good cook. Or…was that prepared by your personal chef? Haha, I can’t tell with you little rich…people. Oh are you fucking kidding me? Again??”

Lux had paused for a moment before “people” because, coming into the living room through the narrow hallway, she had gotten stuck once again. She had been able to navigate the hallway just fine, with her hips running up against the opposite walls, but when she had tried to walk through the archway, the bordering trim had narrowed the gap, and had trapped her gargantuan bulk once again.

“Seriously, how do you people just…walk around this house like it’s normal?” chuckled Lux, wiggling her hips back and forth as she tried to free herself. “Everything’s so tiny and…and narrow, haha! I can barely even…get around.”

James knew that this was his chance to escape, to flee up to his room where he could lock himself in and be safe. Lux had clearly shown herself to be unstable, and at her size, James was totally out of his depth. The fact that she had ripped off his pants and fondled him told him all he needed to know about her mental state, and her intentions. He knew that he needed to get out of there fast. But something was mesmerizing about watching Lux grimace and struggle in the process of trying to free herself from the hallway. It was incredible how huge she was…and even more than that, it was mind-boggling just how powerful it was. As she shook and shimmied herself, left and right, more pictures fell off the wall, crashing down onto the floor. But even more than that, James saw with a jolt that the walls on both sides of the hallway were beginning to crack. Lux was so effortlessly powerful that the gyrations of her big hips were actually cracking the walls…and with each movement, the cracks got bigger, longer, and wider.

“C’mon!” breathed Lux out in frustration, shaking her hips back and forth as thick waves went up and down through her fat. She made eye contact with James, who was standing there with his mouth hanging open, the tattered remains of his underwear gathered around his feet. The sight made Lux laugh, and she blinked slowly, laughing out at him as she continued pushing and panting her way free of the hallway.

“I’m…gonna…get outta here…soon!” she grunted sexily, giving him a simmering look with her dark blue eyes. “I’m…gonna…getcha…James! That…lasagna…wasn’t enough. Whew! Almost there! I’m…gonna…eat you up!”

She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue at him, and James knew that it was now or never. His chest heaving with adrenaline, he bolted for the stairs. He knew that, in doing so, he had to run by Lux’s trapped body, but it was his only shot at locking himself away safely as he called for help. Unfortunately for James, however, at the exact moment that he was running in front of Lux, the titanic tutor had seen what was happening and reacted with a final push of such propulsion that both walls on the sides of the hallway cracked all the way through, causing the archway to actually buckle and dip as pieces of broken drywall came clattering down onto the floor. Lux had freed herself, and her huge, fat body now had unstoppable momentum as she came hurtling towards the terrified James, who had no way of stopping his own momentum.

“Nnnnoooooo!” he cried in desperation, and his feet skidded on the floor, trying to arrest his momentum.

“Hahaha!” burst out Lux triumphantly, the powerful sound of her voice tearing through James’s body. “I’ve gotcha now!”

At the word “now,” the heavy rolls of Lux’s fat stomach collided violently with James’s upper body, and the collision could not have been more one-sided. The abrupt change in direction jarred him out of his senses as his entire body thrust backward, parallel to the floor, flying through the air. In an instant, he felt his back colliding hard with the floor, and he saw stars, gasping for the breath that had just been knocked out of him.

But he didn’t have any time to breathe, because Lux had suddenly pounced on him, the huge, rolling mass of her fat splaying down on either side of his helpless body as she sat on his midsection, bearing her entire 400-pound-plus body down on top of him. James opened his mouth to gasp from the sheer weight that was suddenly pressing down into his body, but no sound came out. Lux was so enormous that by simply sitting on him, she prevented James from being able to utter even the slightest peep.

“Hahaha, look at you down there!” she mocked, putting her hands on the massive rolls of her hips. “Look at your little face! You wanna scream, little guy, I can tell. But you can’t scream, can you? You can’t call for help. You can’t even make a sound. And that’s because Lux’s bigggg, FAT body is right on top of you, crushing down, squeezing the life out of you. You’re totally immobilized, aren’t you James? You can’t even move. Your short, skinny, pathetic little body is completely outmatched, outdone, outclassed, by mine.”

James’s face was turning red as he struggled to get even the slightest bit of air into his lungs. Lux cocked her eyebrow down at him and shimmied her hips back and forth, grinding him down further into the floor. As she did so, she arched her neck forward, peering closer down at him, maintaining the momentum of her relentless physical and verbal assault.

“Isn’t this just craaaaazy, James?” she laughed, those big, beautiful blue eyes of hers going wide with derisive delight. “Can you even believe this is happening right now!? Just LOOK at us! Remember just a few years ago, when I was a tiny little thing compared to you? Well look at us NOW, James! I’m sooooo much bigger and stronger than you! I’m literally sitting on top of you, and I can barely even feel your measly little body beneath me. You’re the size of one of my legs, James…one of my freaking legs! EVERYTHING about me is bigger than you. How does that make you feel, James? Huh? What was that? Couldn’t really catch that.”

Lux was continuing to wiggle and gyrate her mighty hips as she watched James silently mouthing at the air, vainly trying to scream, and vainly trying to breathe. His face was now completely red, and he was starting to see stars again. Chuckling, Lux rose up off him just a little, giving him the opportunity to take a couple desperate gulps of air.

“L-Lux…please,” he panted, the sound of his voice barely even perceptible. It seemed like her gigantic body just absorbed his words. But just then, his voice burst out in a crazed squeak as Lux sat down on him again.

“Hahaha, gotta give you a chance to breathe, I guess,” she laughed, shaking her head down at him as she mocked his panicked expression. “If I didn’t let off you, you’d die, James. Let that sink in. Just because I’m sitting on you like this, because I’ve got you pinned, if I felt like it I could just sit here, whistling and twiddling my thumbs, until your heart stopped beating. Hahaha oh my god, just thinking about the power I have over you makes me sooooo wet. How does it feel to you James? To be so hopelessly overpowered?”

As Lux spoke, she rose off James just a little as she reached her big hand down towards his exposed crotch. James tried to wriggle away, but Lux placed a firm, strong hand down on his chest, effortlessly pinning him down as she reached with her other hand into his crotch, feeling around for his cock. She was so huge, and her fat so expansive, that Lux couldn’t even see down there. She had to blindly feel around for a few moments as she stared up at the ceiling, her mouth open in excited anticipation. After a few second of groping, however, her strong hand came in contact with his erect member, and James felt a surge of horrified erotic energy shoot through him. Lux immediately wrapped her hand around his cock, completely engulfing it.

“Ooohhh, I think we have our answer!” she laughed, licking her lips hungrily down at him as her eyes went wide. “So this is how you feel about being dominated, huh? I show you how far I’ve out-developed you intellectually, I disparage your puny, runty little body over and over, I humiliate you in every way, I make you feel smaller than you’ve ever felt in your life…and THIS is your reaction!? To get HARD!? Hahaha, oh my god James, this is just too perfect.”

Lux jacked his cock off a few times while she made sexy, teasing faces down at him, but this was only the beginning. After a few seconds, she abruptly swung up off him, again shocking James with the speed and dexterity of her movements. James didn’t have any time to get up and flee, however, because Lux was crouching down on her knees and had grabbed him by the ankles, with her hands easily going all the way around them as she held him fast.

“Mmmm, come to me!” she moaned with exaggeration, staring at James’s exposed, purpling cock. Without even seeming to try, she pulled James’s entire body towards her, so that the bottom half of him was lifted up off the ground. In an instant, his cock was right in front of Lux’s awaiting mouth.

“N-no…no Lux…don’t!” cried James weakly, trying in vain to flail his legs out of Lux’s powerful grasp. “I don’t want this! I…I don’t want to do any of it!!”

“Oh I know you don’t,” chuckled Lux, extending her tongue out to give his cock a long, syrupy lick. “Not your brain, in any case…your cock seems ready to go, though, haha. And in any case, it doesn’t matter what you want, James. It matters what I want.”

With a hungry, teasing growl, Lux bared her teeth, yawned open her mouth, and thrust her head down on the entirety of James’s length. He cried out in a bizarre mixture of pain, panic, and pleasure as Lux shook her head back and forth quickly, humming and growling into his cock.

“Rrrrrr!! Mmmmrrrr!! Mrrrrrrrghhhh!!!”

The sounds of her mouth and throat ricocheted around the living room, bouncing off the fragments of broken furniture and glass that lay strewn about the floor. James had never been deepthroated before, much less by a titanic 400-pound amazonian beast like Lux. From the squelching sounds of her mouth, however, and the skillful use of her tongue as it tornadoed about James’s helpless cock, it was clear to him that this was not Lux’s first time doing this. She was so skilled and overpowering that in mere seconds, James felt like he was about to blow his load. He was desperately trying to hold back, gritting his teeth as he prayed that Lux would get bored or…something…anything to prevent the violation that was happening.

“Oh no,” purred Lux, coming up off his dick with a loud, slurping pop, “I can feel that cum bubbling around in your little balls. But you don’t get to cum yet. Not until I take you with my pussy.”

“Your…n-no, please…please no!” begged James, holding up his hands in a desperate gesture of supplication.

“If you only knew,” laughed Lux, “How much hotter it gets me, to listen to that tiny little voice begging and pleading with me to stop.”

She let the rest of his body fall to the floor as she stood up, her huge form looming over him as she wiggled and jostled herself out of her jeans. James just lay there on his back, watching in horror as Lux undressed. At this point, he knew it was futile to run; even if she didn’t catch him, he was well aware that she had the strength to bust down his bedroom door without even breaking a sweat. So instead, he lay there, totally engulfed in her gigantic shadow, as she struggled and laughed through the arduous process of removing her jeans.

“Finally!” she giggled, kicking them away a full minute later as she shook her liberated belly fat teasingly down at him. “It takes me FOREVER to take those off. But now…back to business.”

James was visibly shaking now as Lux descended upon him, lowering her drooling, hungry pussy directly down onto his prone, painfully erect cock.

“Oh yeah, look at you trembling,” she cooed, pressing her big hands down on his chest, covering it completely. “Look at how scared you are. I love it James…I LOVE it…Oohhhhhhhhh!”

Lux’s eyes rolled back in her head as she descended down onto James’s length. His cock was actually large enough to have Lux feel something, but even in the mad, crazed state of his brain, James knew that her reaction wasn’t about the feeling of his cock inside her. Instead, he knew that she was literally getting off on the fact that she was violating him, dominating him, and totally having her way with him despite his futile protests. He whimpered pitifully as she moaned and laughed down at him, going up and down on his cock, riding him mercilessly as her belly fat slapped down on his chest and torso, and spread out on either side of his trapped body.

“Mmmmrrrrgghh!! Oh yeeeahhhhhh,” Lux moaned out into the air, “I’m fucking you, James. I’m fucking the shit out of you, and there’s nothing you can do. I know you can’t hold back. It doesn’t matter that you don’t “want” it…you won’t be able to hold in your cum. That’s how pathetic you are…that’s how small and weak you are. Even though you don’t want it, you can’t help but give it to me….because I totally overpower you, James. I dominate you in every way. And I want you to give me your cum. I want you to shoot it out deep into my hungry pussy. Mmrrrrrgghhh…give it to me James, squirt it all out into me. Cum, cum, CUMMMMM!!!”

“Waaaaauughhhh!!!” squealed James, his eyes rolling back into his head as he came violently deep inside Lux’s pussy. She clamped herself down over his spasming cock, pulling and squeezing on it in an attempt to extract every last drop of ejaculate from him. When she was finished with him a minute later, James was covered in sweat, his entire midsection splashed with Lux’s pussy juices. He was staring up at the ceiling, the slow horror building over him that he had just been permanently violated. Everything seemed frozen in time, until he heard Lux’s lips at his ear. She had climbed off him and was breathing hard from the exertion of victory.

“Now my little fuck slut,” she whispered at his ear, “I want you to rub my belly.”

A little while later, Lux was basking on the sofa, her gargantuan bulk spread over the cushions as it hung down towards the floor. James was on his knees before her, his head bowed in shameful deference, as his little hands massaged and kneaded the big, endless rolls of fat on Lux’s belly. He could almost hear her purring down at him.

“So James,” Lux said suddenly, her voice crystalline and bright, “How about we cover quadratic equations next, huh?”


End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 4

“So then I gave him another practice test,” Lux was saying into her phone as she lounged on the big sofa in the living room of James’s parents. “You know, like the compassionate, kindhearted person I am…hahaha, shut up…anyway, and it was only a Level 1 test…you know? Nothing past basic trig…and guess what he got?”

There was silence in the room for a moment as Lux’s friend ventured a lighthearted guess on the other end. Well…actually, there wasn’t quite total silence. Someone with acute hearing might have picked up some moist, desperate sounds coming from Lux’s exposed pussy, which was lying there in a ray of afternoon sun, lightly steaming in arousal. Affixed to its front was something barely perceptible at first glance…but on closer inspection, one would recognize it as a head…James…feverishly eating Lux out for all he was worth.

Six weeks had passed since Lux had first come over to tutor James, and she had not left since. Right on the first day, she had unquestionably established her complete authority over James in every conceivable capacity, and the last six weeks had passed in a blur. Most of James’s time was spent ordering endless takeout for Lux, on his own credit card no less, and the weeks and weeks of incessant, gluttonous feeding had wrought their dramatic effects: Lux had gained an incredible amount of weight. She now weighed over 600 pounds, but it wasn’t just that. Somehow, someway, she had gained over half a foot in height, and she now stood a towering 7 feet tall in her bare feet, utterly dwarfing James’s 5’3.

What’s more, just as she had been stuffing herself day in and day out with obscene amounts of food, she hadn’t been allowing James to eat much at all. She insisted that he get certain grades on his practice tests before he could eat, and, since she had largely abandoned teaching him, he consistently failed the tests, resulting in his already-slight frame shrinking down to a meager 90 pounds. James was living in the midst of a nightmare, but he could do nothing to counter Lux’s insatiable sex drive, or his own helplessly aroused response to her domination. He was trapped, literally and figuratively, by this huge, fat, cruel, amazon of a dominatrix, but he was also trapped by his own debilitating desires that he could not control.

“Nope!” laughed Lux loudly in response to her friend’s answer over the phone. “He didn’t even score in the bottom 20th percentile!”

She lowered the phone toward her crotch as she brought the hugeness of her free hand behind James’s busy head, grabbing him by the hair and pulling his sopping, exhausted face out of her pussy.

“Hey little Jamesie,” she chuckled, “Tirsa’s on the other end. Why don’t you tell her how you did on the last test, huh?”

By this point, James knew who Tirsa was (as well as a few of Lux’s other friends), and he also knew better than to even think of refusing Lux’s order. But first, he couldn’t help but cough loudly a few times as he strove to catch his breath.

“Haha! You hear that?” laughed Lux loudly towards her phone, “That’s him coughing up my pussy juice. What’ve I told you before, my little cum swallower?”

“I’m…s-supposed t-to…to swallow it,” stuttered James, still trying to catch his breath.

“Yessss, that’s right,” purred Lux condescendingly. “Because of your pathetic scores, you’ve basically been living off my pussy juice for weeks at this point, so show some respect and keep it down, why don’t you? Here’s Tiiirrrrrsssaaa, haha!”

“I…I g-got a…a 760,” he breathed into the phone that Lux was holding up to his mouth. Even now, weeks later, he still couldn’t believe how huge Lux was, all over. Her massive hand could completely cover his face; he looked at her sharp nails with a mixture of trepidation and helpless arousal.

“Out of what?” came Tirsa’s full, clear voice from the other end. James had never seen her before, but Lux had already told him enough about her to have a firm vision of her in his mind. Tall and curvy…6’1…with green eyes and a waterfall of long brown hair. James thanked his stars that he “only” had to deal with Lux for the time being, even though she had threatened to have some of her other amazonian friends over.

“Uhh…1600,” coughed James.

“That’s the 7th percentile Tirsa!” cackled Lux, bringing the phone back up to her face as her mocking, sparkling eyes gleamed down at James in derision. “The 7th freaking percentile! My little slut runt scores about the same as the average sophomore in high school!”

“Damn!” laughed Tirsa’s voice from the other end. “Might wanna try teaching him a bit more, huh Lux?”

“Eh…” replied the 600-pound amazon flippantly, extending out her hand to admire her intricately-painted nails, “Maybe…if I feel like it.” As she continued talking with Tirsa, without even looking down, she reached down, palmed the back of James’s head, and shoved it back into her vagina, wordlessly ordering him to continue eating her out.

“Lately I’ve just been feeling…hungry…and horny, hahaha, so my little Jamesie has just had to deal with it.” She scratched the back of his head lightly with her fingernails, in a gesture of mocking domination. “But he likes it…haha, he can’t really hide it much anymore, now that I don’t allow him to wear clothes around the house. Not that any of his old clothes would fit him anyway, heheh.”

She glanced down at him, reaching her huge hand over his shrunken, shriveled, bony shoulders as she engulfed them completely with her fat fingers, testing them for size.

“I mean, Jesus, he’s gotten down to 90 pounds!” laughed Lux into the phone. “Can you believe that!?”

“Well actually, I can,” chuckled Tirsa on the other end.

“His BMI is literally 15.9!” continued Lux incredulously as she ran her enormous hand down James’s gaunt back, teasing every bump of his vertebrae with her fingers as she went down. James could feel her pussy lips moistening further as she humiliated him, and he felt the nub of her big clit engorging and growing against his forehead. He hated his own reaction to all of this, but deep down he knew that there was nothing he could do to stop it. He wanted to be disgusted at this sadistic, morbidly-obese girl who had completely taken over his life; he wanted to be able to resist her, to judge her, to reject her for the grotesque entity that she was. But he couldn’t. She was too smart, too tall, too big, and too powerful for him to stand up to. She hadn’t just physically dominated him for the past month-and-a-half — she had infiltrated his mind with her sick and relentless mental domination. She had shown him a side of himself that he never knew existed, and hadn't wanted to know. She had shown him that he was powerless to resist being constantly humiliated and dwarfed by her presence. He was still trying to struggle against it all…he really was. But with each passing day, he felt himself descending further and further into Lux’s sexual fold, as the flame of resistance dimmed within his tyrannized brain.

“Is that…uh, that’s pretty low, isn’t it?” asked Tirsa on the other end.

“Let me put it to you this way,” declared Lux, poking her finger into James’s side, in the spaces between his exposed ribs. Her strong, insistent finger tickled him, and even hurt a little, but James knew better than to stop eating her out. “People become officially “underweight” when their BMI drops below 18.5, so…yeah, I’ll just let that sink in for you.”

“My god!” laughed Tirsa. Lux had intentionally turned her phone volume up, so James could hear them both making fun of him. “That’s ridiculous! Sounds like he’s not too much bigger than my little guy!”

“Geez, don’t get me started, thinking about the two of you,” Lux breathed thickly. The flow of her thick fluid increased even more, and James coughed and sputtered some more, earning a reprimanding pinch on his butt from Lux.

“Wanna guess my BMI?” Lux persisted. “I haven’t even calculated it recently…let’s see…let me think…I was 609 pounds this morning…7 feet even…”

“Oh god, here we go,” laughed Tirsa. “Lux is flexing again.”

“60.7!” cried Lux, grabbing James’s head out of her pussy and staring down at him. “Can you believe that!? Hahaha oh my GOD, you know they consider you obese if you’re over 30…and I’m over SIXTY!”

James was breathing hard, and his heart rate was increasing. He hated to admit it, but whenever Lux started talking about her own body this way, especially when comparing it to his, it made him hopelessly aroused. His cock, already hard, got harder still, actually rising to brush the thick, heavy fold of one of Lux’s pussy lips.

“Sorry Tirsa,” said Lux suddenly, her face becoming red with barely-contained lust, “I gotta go. My little runt is giving me that helpless, forlorn look again that just gets me GOING.”

“Ok, bye girl!’ came Tirsa’s chuckling voice from the other end, “Keep him in one piece!”

Lux tossed her phone to the side as she abruptly rose to her feet, with James staggering back as he just barely managed to keep his balance, tottering in front of her. For a few long seconds, Lux just stood there, her hands on the colossal swerves of her big hips, breathing hard, in and out of her dilating nostrils, as she stared down at him. James was breathing hard too, but it was in and out of his slightly-agape mouth. Many, many times he had admonished himself, determined to stand firm against her whenever they were faced together like this, but each and every time, he was simply unable to keep from gawking at her, especially when she was this close to him. She loomed a full 21 inches taller than him, and even when she was in her bare feet like she was now, his eyes were actually below her breasts. If he wanted to look at them, he had to avert his eyes upward. The top of his head barely reached her nipples.

But even more so than the absurd dichotomy between their two heights was the sheer presence of her bulk in his vision. Whenever they were standing close like this, James was consistently shocked at just how big, how huge, how enormous Lux had become. Her gigantic stomach was so fat that it hung down, almost to her knees, completely filling the panorama of his vision with its gargantuan bulk. Roll after roll of fat met his eyes, a seemingly endless sea of fat that quivered and jiggled long after Lux made any movements. James just couldn’t believe how anyone so big could possibly move around, and yet somehow, Lux made it look so easy. It was a ridiculous paradox — she was unbelievably fat, but she still managed to move with a kind of self-assurance, a kind of powerful grace, even, that boggled the mind.

Of course, aside from the effortlessness of her movements, the fact that she had been confined inside James’s parents’ house was an entirely different story. The bigger she got, the more of the house she dented, damaged, or downright destroyed. As the weeks had gone by, the holes in the wall, the splintered remnants of furniture, and the cracked doorway entrances had all accumulated with an alarming speed and consistency. If James had had the time and attention to devote to it, he would have started to seriously fear for the foundational integrity of the house itself. Everything inside the house, of course, was a lost cause at this point.

“Oh my god,” breathed Lux softly, a dangerous intensity lacing her voice. “Look at us…look at you. How could anyone possibly believe that you used to be bigger than me!?”

“Th-they…they couldn’t!” squeaked James. He knew better than to leave even rhetorical questions from Lux hanging.

“No way they could,” she agreed, shaking her belly fat in his face. He could almost taste her rumbling arousal…and he could definitely smell it, pungently issuing up from her pussy, which was essentially as high as his nipples. “I’m over 500 pounds heavier than you, little Jamesie. Over five…hundred…pounds…heavier. Think about that for a minute. That’s like three or four whole adult people heavier than you. I’m literally almost SEVEN times your size. Can you believe that, little James?!”

“N-no!” he cried, feeling a dark sense of shame and despair as his cock rose higher and higher in response to Lux’s relentless humiliation.

“And just to think,” continued Lux, not letting up for a moment, “We’re technically both classified as “humans” in the biological sense. But I don’t think that can be right, do you little James?”

“No!” he cried again, starting to shake with arousal.

“No, that can’t be right,” Lux kept on, shaking her head down at him as she wiggled her hips back and forth, vibrating the air with her fat, huge folds of flesh. “Because I’m so obviously MORE than your average human, aren’t I? I’m many, many times more, in fact.”

“Y-yes…you are,” answered James, trying to hold himself back, even though he knew that was coming.

“Whereas YOU…haha, look at you down there. You’re barely even 5 feet tall…and you’re all skin and bones…not a scrap of fat or muscle on you. Look at you shaking! You’re so small and weak that you can barely even stand up! Yeah…you’re so clearly LESS than the average human, little guy. So clearly inferior…subhuman.”

“Y-yes,” burbled James, feeling hot tears starting to pool in his eyes. He was crying because he knew that what Lux was saying was true…and also because this truth made him so helplessly aroused.

“Someone as tiny and pathetic as you should be falling over themselves to worship me,” Lux continued, bending forward slightly so that her big breasts jiggled and tumbled threateningly over James’s vision. “You know what to do.”

With tears now dripping down from his eyes, James reached down to his cock and started jacking himself off, with Lux looking down imperiously, a cruel smile creeping across her face. This same charade had been performed many times over, and each time, James knew that he had no choice in the matter. Early on, he had tried resisting her, but Lux had responded to these futile attempts by sitting on him, squeezing the air out of him with her big ass, and jacking him off herself as she crushed him down into unconsciousness. The threat of rape hung constantly in the air, and at this point, James knew better than to invite it. Sooner or later, she would take him for herself again…and again…and again. But it was a small bit of power that he could perhaps cling to, making the conscious choice to jack himself off in front of her.

“There we go…thaaaaat’s it,” cooed Lux as James stroked his cock. “That’s what I want to see. The only thing of any value you can still give me. And what is that, little Jamesie?”

“M-my cum!?” he answered, his head jerking up in alarm to this new and unexpected question.

“Wrong!” laughed Lux derisively, her fat shaking mirthfully, mercilessly in his face. “Hahaha, oh my god, as if your pathetic splooge had any value whatsoever. NO, my diminutive little idiot — your PRIDE. Hahaha, the only thing it’s good for now is surrendering itself to ME. Because you have nothing to be proud of, little guy. You’ve got nothing going for you. Nothing…except the abject and complete worship of…?”

“Of…y-you!” exclaimed James, knowing that the answer to this one must be self-explanatory.

“Correct,” purred Lux, reaching behind herself and clapping her big fat cheeks with both hands, sending loud, smacking shockwaves across the room. “So why don’t you go ahead and give it to me, huh? Why don’t you go ahead and shoot those pathetic little spitballs out of that little cock of yours? You know you want to…you know you can’t resist. I can see it in your eyes, little guy. You know you’re so much less than me. You know that however way you slice it, you come up short. And you KNOW that even though you hate it, even though you sooooo desperately want to escape, that you can’t. Because you love it. You LOVE how much bigger and stronger I am than you. You LOVE that I’m so much smarter than you, and that I can do calculations in my head that you couldn’t even begin to dream of doing. Hahahaha, and the best part of it all is that I’m YOUNGER than you. You’re the one who should be further ahead in life than me right now, but look at you. Naked, trembling, and helpless at the feet of that little girl from middle school, who’s now almost SEVEN times bigger than you, and who could literally control your entire body with her pinkie finger.”

James had reached a fever-pitch now. The cum was bubbling and churning in his balls, ready to boil over. His face was beet-red, and his entire body had gone rigid.

“CUM!” barked Lux roughly, her eyes going wide and flashing with the intoxication of the power she held over him. “CUM for your goddess, you pathetic little worm!”

“Yyyyyaauughh!” whined James helplessly, as he came with violent force, spewing his load thickly all across the hardwood floor, directly at her feet, just as she liked him to do it. He stumbled around on his skinny little legs for a few moments, barely managing to keep his balance as he deposited ropes of cum at Lux’s feet. The whole time, she was laughing out loud, ceaselessly mocking him as her big, fat body shook and jiggled derisively in his face.

“Hahahaha! It never gets old! I’m calling you out for being the pathetic little twerp you are, and all you can do it cum and cum and CUM! Hahaha, that makes it ten times worse! It’s not enough that you’re smaller than a middle schooler now…it literally makes you CUM, how tiny and useless you are compared to me. Oh my goddddd I love it. I love it so much!!”

Just as James managed to get his balance back, Lux swung her big hip forward, connecting hard with the upper portion of his torso and sending him flying backward in a flash, landing hard on his back a moment later on the wooden floor. Out of breath from his recent orgasm, he now had any wind left in his lungs knocked out, and he saw stars, choking for breath as he lay there supine, looking up at the ceiling.

As he regained his vision, James felt the floor shaking underneath him, and a moment later, Lux was standing directly over him, her legs on either side of his prone body, as she looked down on him over her fat stomach from 7 feet above.

“I literally just pivoted forward,” mocked Lux, her tongue spearing the inside of her cheek. “And as soon as I connected with you, you go flying. Haha, I guess that’s just what happens when a…very moveable object meets an irresistible force.”

James gaped and gasped form below, trying to get his breath back, with Lux watching him steadily. Usually, she kept up with her insults and derisions after he had cum, but after the most recent one, she suddenly went silent. This silence was by no means encouraging to James, since she was still standing over him, and still staring straight down at him with that imperious, inexorable power emanating from her pupils. He felt impossibly small, and as he tried to regain his breath, without meaning to, he uttered a helpless-sounding little whimper. And Lux heard it.

“Holy…fucking…shit,” she breathed, her nostrils flaring as her face re-flushed a lustful crimson. “You’re so fucking helpless and tiny. You’re so…nothing compared to me. You know what? I’m not done with you. Not by a longshot. Get up here!”

With speed and agility that were shocking for her size, Lux bent down, seized James by the waist with two powerful, fleshy hands, and yanked him up toward her face. There wasn’t any point struggling — Lux could control him with one hand if she wanted to, and when her face flushed like that, James knew that he was a goner. Even though he had just cum a huge amount, he felt his cock lurch back to life as he registered that Lux’s hands touched each other around his waist. That was how big she was…and how small he was: her hands literally went all the way around his waist. She brought him up to her face, and she opened his mouth to swallow his cock. She paused, however, seeming to reconsider.

“Hmmm, no, I like this way better,” she declared, suddenly turning him upside down. James found his face firmly enmeshed in the hot, heavy weight of Lux’s boobs, which completely encompassed his head on either side. Swiftly, he felt the searing, vacuum tug of her hot, syrupy mouth sucking up his cock into its depths. James’s eyes went wide in the darkness of Lux’s fat boob flesh, and he cried out in a fresh and desperate plea. But any sound that came out of his mouth was of course dampened and muted by the immense fat around him. A single one of her titanic breasts basically weighed as much as he did.

“Hahahahhhh, mmmmmmmm!” exclaimed Lux with great exaggeration, licking and sucking on James’s poor spent cock, urging it to come pumping back to life within a few short seconds. All James could hear were muffled smacking sounds as Lux sucked hard on his dick; he could feel her big tongue swirling pitilessly around his mushrooming head, and right underneath it, at its most sensitive spot. Lux knew this was the real killer spit for him, the spot where, if she tongued it relentlessly, she could get him to cum over and over again, without being able to help it.

*MuahMuahAwwwwwggggwwwllllorthhhhh*

The fast, aggressive sounds of Lux’s blowjob got louder and louder, and James could feel himself starting to tense up again. Because he had so little muscle mass, it felt like his skin was just stretching that much tighter over his exposed bones. The only appendage on his body with any respectable amount of flesh on it was his cock, and that was simply because it was the only real muscle on him that got any kind of routine workout. Seeing stars again, James started to cry out again into Lux’s fat boobs, feeling himself about to burst, like a tight metal coil that had been wound and wound and wound up until it reached its breaking point.

But suddenly, he felt fresh air against his face — Lux had lifted him up by his waist, her fingers still interlaced around him. He was looking her straight in the face, except, of course, for the fact that he was hanging upside down. Even this way, though, he could see that her mouth had curved into an evil grin. From his perspective, it looked like her full lips were frowning, but he knew that expression…having seen it all too often recently.

“You little cum bug,” she teased, his pre-cum stringing together between her fat lips as she spoke, “You just can’t help yourself, can you? It’s just sooooo easy for me to mrrrrrghhh take it from you.” In between words, she was sticking her big tongue out to lash and torture his member, making him gasp out loud with every lap and lash. He could actually feel the rough beads of her taste buds across his length as she did so.

“Do you understand,” Lux continued, tilting her head sideways as she brought her face close in to his, still holding him upside down, “How many guys would kill to get this kind of treatment from someone like me? You’re sooooo lucky, little Jamesie, especially since you couldn’t even DREAM of being worthy enough for all of this.” She brought him in even closer still. “But you wanna know why you’re getting this treatment, tiny boy? It’s not because I like you. It’s not because I appreciate you. It’s not because you have any positive qualities that I admire. Oh nooooo….it’s because I know how rare, how special it is, to find a tiny little husk of a man like you who is so pathetic and submissive that he just CAN’T HELP but get hard and shoot his little load into my mouth whenever I tease him and humiliate him and put him down like the little runt he is. THAT’S why I’ve made you my slave, little worm. Because you’re just so…predisposed to be one. And isn’t it perfect, that you’re 90 pounds and just a few inches over 5 feet tall? Doesn’t that just complete the whole picture!? Oh my god I can’t take it, I can’t take it!! I want that cum!! I want that sweet, delicious, submissive little cum!! GIVE it to me!! GIVE me that slave cum!! SHOOT it down my throat…WHITEWASH my tonsils with that sallllty sticky submission!! Rrrrrraauughhhh!!”

Lux had worked herself up into a frenzy now, and wasted no time screwing her neck back down onto James’s cock as she shoved his head back down into the oppressive darkness of her fat boobs. He opened his mouth to whine and cry out in desperate hopeless supplication for the torture to end, but no sound came out. James wouldn’t have even been able to make a sound if he had been free of Lux’s fat rack — the cruel, aggressive, and unsparing force of Lux’s relentless suckling lips was enough, in and of itself, to stifle any attempt at making noise. His entire emaciated body was paralyzed by the force of her lust. His entire body, his entire being, was tensed up all over again, an utter plaything for Lux’s hungry mouth. A few moments later, James passed out to the sound of Lux’s victorious, growling cries as he erupted violently down her throat.

Sometime later — James had no idea how long — he came to on the uncomfortable hardwood floor. Immediately, he began looking around for Lux. He had long since abandoned the idea of escaping; he was looking for her because, six weeks into his ordeal, he had been trained to. Even though he hated it, Lux had made significant headway in rewiring his brain.

“Up here, cum slut,” came Lux’s amused voice. James sat up abruptly, turning towards the sound. Lux was back in her favorite spot, lounging on the sofa. Dozens and dozens of empty take-out boxes, candy wrappers, chip bags, and pie dishes littered the floor around her, like some sort of arcane offerings to the goddess on her throne. James struggled to his feet, stumbling over to her immediately with his little hands outstretched. Without even being told what to do, he started rubbing the rolling, hanging fat of her exposed belly, figuring that if she wanted him to lick her pussy, she would have been sitting there with her legs spread apart. He felt the immense flesh beneath his hands shake and quiver as Lux started chuckling.

“You’re learning,” she laughed, giving him a rare appreciative squint of her eyes. As soon as it flashed across her face, however, it was gone. “But I don’t want belly rubs right now.”

“Y-you…you don’t?” asked James, stopping immediately.

“Nope,” declared Lux, shaking her head. James found himself amazed, once again, at how her face could retain such pleasing features, such beauty, when the rest of her was so grotesquely obese.

“Your goddess wants more IN her belly right now,” she announced, producing her phone and handing it over to James. “I want you to order me more take-out.”

“O-ok,” replied James, feeling something like relief. Usually, whenever Lux was pigging out, he could grab a few precious minutes of rest before she had him licking her pussy again, or doing some kind of other chore. “Where, uhh…where should I order from this time?”

“Hmmmm,” she pondered superficially, making a point of creasing her eyebrows as she brought her hand up to her chin. James could tell she already knew, but she was drawing something out…and it made him uneasy.

“Welllll, I was thinking,” she mused, her eyes going down to him and sparkling with devilish amusement. “That new Mexican-American fusion place…El Camino…sounds mightttty good to me. Especially on a day like today.”

James stopped dead, staring at her blankly. From that knowing smile she was giving him, she must have overheard his conversation the previous day with Michael, one of his friends, who was a delivery driver for El Camino…and, per the conversation, had mentioned to James that he was working today. James and Michael were in a band together, and it had been a significant source of stress for James that, as far as his friends were concerned, he had fallen off the face of the earth. Michael had called him to express concern, and James had tried to play it down, claiming that he had been diagnosed with exhaustion and was just taking it easy. But now, Lux was threatening to expose everything.

“Oh…I, uh…w-well, um,” he began, but Lux didn’t let him finish, flashing a triumphant toothy smile at him.

“Yep! El Camino it is!” she laughed. “I looked at their menu last night…while you were talking to your little friend…and it looks sooooo tasty. I want 12 beef tacos supreme, four orders of a dozen hot wings, 8 apple pies, 5 number 12 combos, 4 large sides of refried beans, and 10 liters of coke to wash it all down.”

“Uhhh…o-o, g-got it,” stammered James, typing it all into her phone. He had been punished far too many times before for not being ready when Lux was ordering her food.

“Oh and Jamesie,” added Lux, her eyes sparkling with a delightful evil, “Make sure to insist that Michael be the one to bring the food.”


End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 5

“Oh really, a party!?” exclaimed Michael on the phone, ducking into a hidden corner of the El Camino restaurant as he chatted excitedly with James on the other end. “I don’t hear shit from you forever, and then you just invite me to a party at your parents’ place!?”

“Well…heheh, yeah,” answered James lamely from the other end, feeling himself blush with embarrassment at what he was getting his friend into. From her typical lounging sofa, sprawled out in all her 7-foot, 600-pound-plus glory, Lux eyed him closely, making sure he got the whole script right as she licked her lips at him suggestively, making her eyebrows go up and down.

“Ah, sweet, dude!” laughed Michael from the other end. “I guess that’s why you’re orderin’ all this food, huh? Must be a pretty big party you got planned!”

“Yeah, it’s…it’s a pretty big one,” muttered James into the phone as he stared at Lux. “That’s for sure.”

“Well shit yeah man!” laughed Michael again. “It’s gonna take a minute for us to make all this food, of course, heheh…but, uh…but as soon as it’s ready, I’ll like, totally bring it on over. And I’ll think up some excuse for the boss, so I can hang around at the party for a bit, haha! I’ll say I got stuck in traffic or something…no biggie.”

“That…sounds great Michael,” said James through a fake smile, clenching his jaw. “I…can’t wait till you come over!”

“Count on it dude!” promised Michael, and hung up. James had to make a special effort not to shake his head. He and Michael had been close ever since middle school, and now they were in a band together, but James couldn’t help but feel sometimes that Michael was just…a little dumb. Sure, he smoked too much weed, but he also kinda had that “dumb bro” thing going on, something that James felt a little guilty even admitting to noticing in his head. He liked Michael, he really did…which at this point made him all the more nervous about what Lux had planned.

“VERY good, little Jamesie,” she intoned from her lounging place on the sofa, stretching her limbs till the flesh shook and jiggled in place on her mighty bones. James knew that she loved emphasizing just how enormous her body was, and it was doubly impressive to him when all she was actually doing was stretching…or something else that required almost no effort on her part. James watched wide-eyed as her fat rippled and jiggled in midair, and Lux burst out into a derisive laugh.

“Haha! Look at your hopeless little face, staring at my fat. You just looovvvvve how it shakes and ripples, don’t you? It just drives you totally wild, how much bigger I am than you…how much MORE I am! And to think, I just completely wrung your pathetic little body out just now. Oh yeah, I just straight *emptied* you of all the cum you could possibly give me. Isn’t that right, little Jamesie? Isn’t that what I just did?”

‘Y-y-yes!” James squeaked, feeling the heat rising into his face, totally against his will, as he felt himself getting hard again. It didn’t matter that Lux literally had just milked him dry. Her dirty talk, combined with the magnificent truth of her titanically fat body and the lascivious allure of that wicked smile of hers…there wasn’t really much James could do to combat it.

“You know what I think is just hilarious?” Lux continued, lazily indicating with a huge, fat finger that James should start rubbing her exposed belly. “That even though I KNOW that I just VACATED your balls, I can just FEEL your little body struggling to make me more. I can almost HEAR those little balls of yours getting to work — it’s all you’re good for, you know? Making me more and more tasty cum that I can just SUCK and LAP up whenever I want to. And where does it go, little cum bucket? Where does your cum go?”

“Wherever you want it to go, mistress,” answered James immediately, knowing full-well what was expected of him.

“Mmmmm, yesss, and where did it go last time, hrmmm?” Lux persisted, her evil smile widening as she played with her perpetual prey.

“In…into your mouth,” he answered, feeling his cock hardening even more as he recalled Lux’s animalistic sounds as she shook her head back and forth, swallowing his cum.

“Mmmmm, into my mouth at first,” nodded Lux, inflating her stomach with a mighty inhale, so that James felt his hands rise up along with her belly fat. “And then where did it go?”

“Y-you…you swallowed it,” croaked James, his face now completely red.

“I swallowed it,” purred Lux, making several loud and distinct gulping sounds with her throat as James continued to rub her fat stomach. “I drank it all down my bigggggg, big throat. And where is it now, little cum bug?”

“In…your belly,” answered James, looking down at the megalithic, living, breathing behemoth of flesh he was currently worshiping with his comparatively-tiny hands.

“Into my big, big, FAT belly!” chuckled Lux, rippling her stomach with her dirty mirth. “And it’s all in there right now, James. All that cum you shot inside me…everything you could possibly give me…It’s aaaaalllll there in my stomach, getting digested, becoming a part of me, James. It squirted out of YOUR body, just so that it could become a part of MINE. Hahaha, as if I wasn’t already big enough compared to you already, huh?”

“Y-yeah,” said James weakly, now sporting a full erection that was draining the blood from the rest of his body, making him feel weaker than he already did before.

“Aaaaand,” persisted Lux, without mercy, “It goes without saying that I’m about to eat a good…oh, I don’t know…40, 50 pounds of food? Hahaha, it’ll be a nice little afternoon snack for me, won’t it? Not to mention your little friend Michael.”

“Y-you’re…b-but, uh…what do you, uh…?” asked James uncertainly, suddenly feeling that Lux might actually be capable of far worse than he ever had expected before.

“Awwhawhawhaw, the look on your tiny face!” Lux exclaimed, her fat belly now positively roiling with evil glee. “You actually believed me, didn’t you!? HAHAHA you actually were WORRIED there, for a second, that I was planning on actually EATING your friend! CONSUMING him! Mmmmmmmmm!”

Lux reached down a huge fat hand and slapped it into her fat stomach, right next to James’s hands. He could see how much bigger and fleshier her hand was compared to his, and it quickly was clear to him that her single hand was as big as two of his. Lux began shaking her own belly fat, with infinite more power and vigor than James was capable of. He knew how much Lux loved to show off her comparative strength, especially when it came to manipulating her own body.

“Well I can’t say I blame you James,” she joked, shaking her stomach at him. “With a biggggg belly like this, of COURSE it makes sense that you think I could eat a whole person. I mean, heheh, we could test it out right now, couldn’t we?”

“T-test it…out?” stuttered James, feeling his insides freeze, even as he was in the midst of another heated erection.

“Mmm, yeah!” laughed Lux, her mouth expanding into an ever-widening grin as her full lips peeled back, exposing the rows of her sharp white teeth. “Since you seem to think I’m capable of that, little James, may as well give it a shot, huh?”

“I, uhh…I d-don’t, uhh…nnnnooooo!!”

Anything James had been trying to say was abruptly cut off when Lux reached down and fastened her huge hand all the way around his scrawny little neck. Lifting him off his feet, seemingly without effort, Lux brought James up close to her face, giving him a point-blank view of her wicked grin and those licentiously sparkling eyes. A huge red tongue issued from between her lips and wet them. James could smell the heavy sweetness of her breath wash over him, and his entire body tensed up, sensing a primordial threat.

“Let’s seeeee here, shall we?” chuckled Lux. “Aaaaaaaaahhhh!”

She opened her mouth wide, wider than James even thought possible. The two horseshoes of her teeth stretched away from each other in tandem, and the skin and tendons on both sides of her mouth strained and elongated far out, until her mouth looked like it was at about a 120-degree angle. James was still bad with geometry (since Lux had spent their lesson time on other things), but he knew enough to be afraid of what was coming next.

Her hand still fastened around his neck, Lux lowered James’s head in towards her gaping mouth. Even though in most situations he was deathly afraid of going against her wishes, right now James was experiencing a kind of primeval, animalistic fear that overrode any objections from his rational mind. He kicked his little legs in the air; his thin torso squirmed and strained against Lux’s grip; his weak hands grasped and pulled desperately against Lux’s immovable hand and fat wrist, a wrist which was thicker than one of his thighs. Try as he might, there was absolutely nothing he could do.

Lux lowered him more and more…and more, closer and closer to her mouth, making that lewd “aaaaaahhhhh” sound the whole time. Finally, he reached her lips, which fastened wetly over the entirety of his face. Any relief that James felt at realizing that she couldn’t swallow his head whole was immediately crushed by the reality that, with her lips covering his entire head this way, he couldn’t breathe. Lux had him completely in the confines of those fat lips, from the top of his forehead all the way down to the bottom of his chin. He could see, hear, or smell anything except the lubricious and smushing roar of her mouth around his face.

“Mmmmllllrtghhthhhh!!” he cried out into her mouth, his limbs flailing wildly as he fought for breath. “Mmmllllllllaafhthththth!!!”

“HMmmmHMmmmHMmmm!” Lux’s heavy, rhythmic, muffled laughter pounded through his face and head. And suddenly, just like that, he felt her inhale, sucking every last ounce of air out of his lungs and into hers. James would have blacked out immediately if Lux hadn’t peeled him off her lips, which she licked and smacked gladly as she held him up in front of her mirthful face.

“HAHAHA!” she bellowed, getting a little red in the face herself from the intensity of her laughter. “Well, I can’t quite swallow your head yet, buuuuutttt I sure as hell can cover your ENTIRE face with my mouth! That’s something, isn’t it?”

“S-s-something,” nodded James, panting with the effort of staying conscious. Oddly, the cool remnant wetness of Lux’s lips on his face was one of the only things centering his senses at this moment.

“Well go on then!” exclaimed Lux roughly, dropping James down to the ground so that he was barely able to keep himself upright. “I want you to at least be in some boxers when you answer the door. I want to ease this Michael guy into…what I have planned, and well, if you answered the door naked, the poor little guy might run away, now, wouldn’t he?”

“He…he might,” said James, nodding. He had almost forgotten about Michael already.

“Get to it!” barked Lux, sending him tottering away in obeisance.

A while later, with a deeply uneasy feeling in his guy, James opened the door to Michael standing there, smiling broadly, with the largest delivery order had ever been placed at El Camino.

“Theeeere he is!” exclaimed Michael, spreading his arms wide. “I’m here to party, yo!”

“Heheh…uhh, hi Michael,” muttered James, trying to smile up at his friend. At 5’10, Michael was quite a bit taller than James, but none of this had really seemed to matter before…before Lux. But now, his own small size seemed to be seared into his brain, and James couldn’t help but realize how small he felt, even next to Michael. He was wearing some oversized shorts and a baggy t-shirt, which he had hoped would cover up the fact that he had lost a large amount of weight in the past 6 weeks. He knew it wouldn’t ultimately matter (since Lux undoubtedly had something planned that would thwart whatever it was he wanted), but he wanted to keep up the pretense of normalcy for as long as he possibly could.

“Well? You gonna help me lug all this food into the house or what?” smiled Michael.

“I…uh, s-sure,” said James, accepting a couple heavy take-out bags from his friend. Michael saw how James’s arm dropped upon receiving the weight, and he laughed genially.

“Careful, haha! Pretty heavy there James!”

“Heheh, yeah,” grunted James, not wanting to show how much of an effort it was to keep from simply dragging the bag along on the ground. Any physical strength he had possessed had evaporated along with his muscles.

“So where is everybody?” asked Michael, lugging up the rest of the bags and walking past James into the house. “I kinda thought that there’d be, like…a ton of cars in your driveway or something…you know…what with all the, like…food and stuff, ya know?”

“Yeah, I, uhm…everyone isn’t…uh…here yet,” lied James. He didn’t really even know why he was bothering to lie, when he knew it would be shattered in the next few moments. At this point, he was just operating under a surreal kind of autopilot.

Michael went into the living room and set the food down on the big coffee table, with James struggling after him. Looking around the house, which was in a significant state of disarray and destruction, Michael’s brow started to furrow.

“Uh, James? What’s, uh…what’s been happening in here?”

“What do you…uh, mean?” asked James innocently, breathing hard from carrying the food

“Does your dad, like…tame bulls or something now?” asked James, smiling at his own joke. “Like…inside the house!?”

“What? Oh…oh no. No he doesn’t…whew!” James answered, finally managing to lug the food bags onto the table. Michael stared at James, giving him a concerned look.

“And…now that I’m thinking about it…you don’t look so good yourself, James,” he said, turning a rare moment of scrutiny on his friend.

“I’m…haha I’m fine, Michael, really,” laughed James, trying to wave off Michael’s concerns. But waving his hand only served to emphasize how thin and waifish his arm looked, and Michael noticed.

“Naw man,” he said, shaking his head as he looked down at James. “You’re all like…skinny and shit. You totally lost weight…like, a lot of weight, James. You’ve been feeling sick?”

“No! I just…I don’t know what y-you’re…you’re talking about, Michael!” exclaimed James, starting to feel his anxiety rise. Did he really look that bad!?

“OH…but I think you do, little Jamesie,” came a deep, rich, authoritative voice from the hallway. Lux had been lurking there, and at just the right moment, she had emerged, her fat hips getting stuck halfway in the entrance to the living room. She seemed used to this, though, and with a knowing smile and a playful yet determined jiggle of her hips, her huge body creaked itself free of the twin walls, which caused the cracks that already existed there to widen more still. James saw the sheetrock from the walls actually emit forth from the cracks in little dusty clouds.

Lux advanced on James and Michael, her incredibly fat body jiggling and gyrating back and forth with every sauntering step she took. James stayed right where he was, but Michael started backing away, his eyes going wide.

“Wh-who…who a-are…are you!?” he asked, obviously quite amazed by her size and strength of presence.

“Oh Michael,” Lux breathed with sexy exaggeration, “I’m offended! After all those years we went to school together!”

“I…uh….what!?” stammered Michael, his face going completely blank.

“But maybe I have changed sooooo much,” Lux continued, miming reconsideration as she brought her finger up to her chin, “That no one would recognize me now. Hah, who am I kidding? I knew I’d have to tell you, haha. Somehow I knew you wouldn’t take all THIS for Lux Baston, huh?”

Michael just stood there, completely dumbfounded, his mouth hanging open. Like James, he hadn’t seen Lux in years, to the point where he only remembered her as that small shy girl that he had joined in teasing. He had never been quite so honed-in on teasing her as James was, but he had definitely joined in a time or two, and neglected to defend her the rest of the time.

“MmHmm, and look at me now!” Lux nodded knowingly, her eyes going wide in pleasure. “Weren’t expecting this kind of party, were you, little guy? You know, of course you’re soooo much bigger than my little munchkin down there, but I gotta say Michael, when you’re as big as me, a few pounds and inches don’t really matter all that much. You look tiiiiiiny to me right now!”

“Uhhhh…l-look, uh, Lux,” stammered Michael, backing up with his hands raised. “I don’t, uh…haha, I’m sorry, I…uhm, for everything, you know. But uh…”

“But WHAT, Michael?” asked Lux pointedly, stepping closer to him, bringing her hands up to her gigantic breasts and beginning to jiggle them. “Don’t you like the way I look now? Don’t you like what I’ve done with my body?”

Michael’s face, along with the rest of his body, was in a state of paralysis. The fact that ANYONE could possibly get so huge was a jarring, overwhelming realization, but the dual fact that this was Lux Baston standing in front of him…it proved too much for the poor young man. Michael looked up into her face, and saw that her eyes were alive and gleaming with lustful energy. She was so big, so unbelievably fat, and yet…she was gorgeous! An erection began to press his jeans outward, and Lux saw it.

“Come here you little wimp,” she purred, the low timbre of her voice notwithstanding the dangerous energy in her voice. With several steps that shook the very floor they stood on, Lux boomed up to Michael, seized him by the cuff of his shirt with one hand, and lifted him up off the ground, as easy as if she was lifting one of the bags of El Camino. With her free hand, she reached down and tore apart Michael’s jeans, like they were made of tissue paper. His free cock bounced erect into the air.

“I’m gonna fuck the lights out of you Michael,” whispered Lux in his ear, as she simultaneously reached down and grabbed two of the biggest bags of food she saw. She proceeded to thunder over to a far wall of the living room, Michael in one hand, the food in the other, and with a vibrating thud, she smushed Michael up against the wall with her fat bulk, his legs still dangling off the floor, and his face hopelessly engulfed in the massive fleshy orbs of her enormous tits.

“A little fuel for the fire,” she chuckled dirtily, putting the food bags down on a nearby lamp stand and fetching five tacos with a single hand. Licking her lips down at the hopelessly prone Michael, she stuffed all five tacos in her mouth at once, moaning out teasingly as she chewed them lewdly in his face. Michael could feel her throat bulge as she swallowed the food down — it was incredible…it had only taken her a few seconds to eat five whole tacos, and of course, she was only getting started.

Lux guided Michael’s cock under the huge overlapping folds of her belly fat, straight into her hungry, dripping pussy. Michael seized up upon feeling his dick surrounded and squeezed in such an unbearably hot, wet grip.

“I don’t care if you cum early,” snarled Lux into his ear, “I don’t care if you cum so many times you die. I’m gonna fuck the everliving shit out of you right now. Good luck, you pathetic little man.”

The room was immediately filled with the heavy, rhythmic sounds of Lux fucking the daylights out of Michael. The strong, aggressive sounds of Lux’s fat engulfing Michael’s body and slapping against the wall were punctuated by little squeaks and squeals of ecstatic desperation — Michael had never had se like this in his life, but he had also never felt so overcome, or so scared. Lux was literally fucking the air out of his lungs, and with every relentless thrust from her mighty, fat body, he felt less and less able to draw a breath. He was sinking deeper and deeper into the warm, endless rolls of her fat, and as the minutes passed and Michael became more and more lightheaded, he began to feel like he might actually die surrounded by Lux’s fat, hungrily swallowing up his entire body.

If Michael had been more cognizant, he would have felt a few drops of something on his face. As she fucked him mercilessly against the wall, still squeezing him with her right hand, Lux was using her left hand to help herself to the food. She was eating wings now, the hot sauce dripping down her chin and cheeks onto Michael’s face as she hungrily tore the meat off the bones.

“Mrrrraaaugh!” she growled, ripping pounds and pounds of chicken off with her sharp teeth, instantly swallowing it down as she continued to smush and drive her fat into Michael’s helpless body. “Ohhhh, can’t breathe, can you?” she teased Michael lustily, ramping up her fuck speed as he mouthed and gaped up at her, his eyes beginning to roll. She pouted at him. “Oooo, are you gonna pass ouuuttt? Are you gonna faaaaaint, little Michael? What’s the matter? Can’t take it? Can’t take my big fat body fucking you into this wall? Whatcha gonna do about it, huhhhh? Whatcha gonna do? What if I go faster? Hmm? What if I go HARDER?!”

Lux went both faster and harder, and a crater began to develop in the drywall she was fucking him into. Michael’s head began lolling to the side, his eyes rolling in their sockets as he fought to stay conscious. Lux suddenly felt a tiny little tickle in the back of her right leg. She turned around and she laughed out derisively. James had sidled up to them and was humping the rolling fat of her upper thigh with his cock, his mouth open in utter abandonment to his lust.

“I was wondering when I’d feel that tiny cock humping up against me,” chuckled Lux, sending a shower of pie crumbs down on James’s head as she looked down at him, chewing. “You really can’t stand to be left out of the action, can you? GOD look at you down there. It’s incredible that I can even FEEL you.”

That was all James needed and he groaned out, his skinny body shuddering as he spilled his load all over Lux’s colossal fat thigh. She laughed dirtily, taking her right hand and palming the back of his head as she shoved his face into the oceanic fat of her hip. All the while, she continued to pound Michael into oblivion. For ten minutes his feet hadn’t even touched the ground, and when Lux finally stepped away from him, he collapsed down on the floor in a ragged, limp heap, barely conscious. A blatant, splintered hole in the wall was now a testament to Lux’s utter domination.

“How’s that for a fun little reunion?” Lux laughed at him, downing the rest of the tacos seemingly in a single breath. “You’ve served your purpose Michael, and that was to be totally and completely dominated by me, like the little bitch you are.”

“I…I…L-Lux,” Michael breathed, his eyes fluttering as he tried to look up at her from the floor.

“Get out!” she ordered, pointing to the door. “I don’t wanna hear whatever sniveling shit you have to say. I’m done with you. Get out — get the fuck out!”

Michael managed to summon up some emergency reserves of energy — Lux’s words bore the real threat of violence. Gathering up his tattered pants, Michael hurried out the front door, not even looking at James on the way out.

“And as for you,” Lux said naughtily, arching her eyebrow down at James as she finally let him go, reeling and stumbling from being mushed into her hip, “Meet me in my bedroom…in 10 minutes.”

That exact amount of time later, James cautiously pushed open the door to Lux’s bedroom with a shaking hand. It had been his parents’ master suite, but of course, Lux had completely taken it over all to herself. Gigantic items of clothing lay scattered about the room, but James wasn’t looking at them right now — he was looking at Lux, who was standing there next to the bed, admiring herself in the full-length mirror, dressed in nothing but skimpy black lingerie, which her ass and hips strained to the limits.

“Come over here and kiss my ass,” said Lux, not even looking at James as she continued to admire herself in the mirror. James immediately obeyed, shuffling his naked little body over to her gigantic form. He sunk his little hands into the pillowy yet firm fat of her ass, and his hands disappeared almost instantly.

“Try to lift one of my ass cheeks, why don’t you?” laughed Lux. “Just one. Shouldn’t be too hard, right?”

James gritted his teeth and dug his feet into the carpet, trying to just move the cheek. It was hopeless and he knew it. He was only able to jiggle it in localized parts, wherever his hands were. The whole cheek itself remained an independent entity; if James shook one part of her cheek, most of the rest of it remained completely unmoved. He could barely even move the huge fat boulder that was so much bigger than he was.

“God you’re pathetic!” laughed Lux mockingly, reaching down a single hand and showing James how she could easily lift the entire cheek. She jiggled it in his face, further humiliating him. “God, I can’t believe how puny you are…how much bigger I am than you. A single one of my ass cheeks weighs sooooo much more than you. How can you have any self-respect, knowing that? Mrrgghhh, GOD it makes me so wet. “

James could smell Lux’s arousal. Her heavy musk began to issue up from her black thong, straight up into his nostrils.

“Pull down my thong, little ant,” Lux said throatily. “So you can eat my pussy.”

James set himself to trying, digging his hands into her belly fat so that he could get ahold of the lingerie. When he had finally managed to do this, he tried to pull down desperately, but he couldn’t get anywhere with his efforts; the rest of Lux’s huge belly was in the way, and James quickly realized that there was no way that he could accomplish this from the front. To the tune of Lux’s derisive laughter, he scurried around to her ass and tried from the back. But to his despair, he realized that her ass was so enormous and fat that the thong was stuck deep in between her cheeks. James couldn’t even reach it, and he already knew that he couldn’t move her ass cheeks. A crushing sense of hopelessness overwhelmed him, even as he felt himself get hard over his abject humiliation.

“Tell you what,” laughed Lux, her fat shaking mockingly in his face, “I’ll be generous. I’ll give you five whole minutes to get my thong down…or else…you’ll be punished.”

James let out a horrified exhale as his eyes went wide, and he immediately began digging in between her ass cheeks with his little arms, groping about desperately to find the thong wedged so deeply in there. As the minutes ticked by, his movements became more and more frenzied, but he was getting nowhere. Meanwhile, Lux was getting more and more turned on, to the point that her precum had soaked through her thong and started dripping down into the carpet.

“You little worm,” she mocked nastily, letting loose a relentless barrage of insults as James struggled. “You bug. You insect…you pathetic, tiny little excuse for life. Look at you! Digging around in my fat ass trying to find my thong. You can’t find it, can you, little cum beetle? All I wanted you to do is PULL DOWN MY THONG, and you can’t even manage to do that. You can’t even BEGIN to do it! Hahaha do you even realize how pathetic that is!? How RIDICULOUS!?? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of two people, of two ANYTHING, being so unequal. And you LOVE it, don’t you little bug? You absolutely LOVE it. You can’t get enough of my BIG, FAT ass. But it’s WAYYYYY too much for you to handle. You don’t measure up to it. You can’t even MOVE it. And it’s sooooooo much bigger than you. You’d love to do things to it, but hahahahaha, you’re nowhere NEAR worthy. Oh and look at that! Time’s UP!”

James immediately fell to his knees before her, clasping up his hands as he begged and pleaded with her.

“Pllleeeaasse….pleaseplease d-don’t punish me! I’ll…I’ll d-do anything…ANYTHING you want! J-just pplllea—”

“I wanted,” interrupted Lux, “For you to pull my thong down. That’s all I wanted, James. All I wanted in the whole wide world. And you couldn’t do it.”

She pushed him on his back effortlessly with her foot and stepped on him, instantly cracking a few of his ribs. James screamed out in pain, but his screams were immediately muffled by Lux’s foot as she continued to laugh down at him tauntingly.

“Stop being so pathetic and whiny, you sniveling little bitch,” she ordered, smushing her foot into his face for good measure. “You wanna know a secret?” she said, “I’m going to keep getting bigger and bigger. Oh yes. And you know what?”

She suddenly took her foot off James’s face. James was transported by pain, terror, and humiliation, but he heard every word of what Lux had said, and his eyes had gone wide with the fearful knowledge of her prediction. She managed to squat her huge body down next to him, bringing her face down closely to his.

“You’re gonna get even shorter and skinnier,” she whispered to him lustily. “That’s right…you’re actually going to start getting smaller, little bug. Hahaha, imagine that! YOU…SMALLER!? But it’s gonna happen.”

James started mewing and crying piteously. “Pleaseee…” he blubbered, having absolutely no sense of self respect as he lay there in Lux’s shadow, “P-p-please don’t m-make me…smaller. I…I d-don’t wanna g-get —”

“Listen to you,” she chucked wickedly, shaking her head at him as she peered in close, “Pretending you don’t love it. I can see right through you James, right into your soul. I KNOW you love it. I KNOW that’s all you want in your pathetic little excuse for a life. All you want is for me to get bigger and bigger and BIGGER, while you get smaller and smaller and SMALLER.”

James shuddered out again, orgasming hard all over himself. Lux chuckled at his pathetic display and started aggressively fingering herself next to him. The sound of loud, wet sloshing filled the room.

“I know you love it,” she breathed, ramping up her masturbation as she brought herself to a fever pitch at the thought. “I knowwwwww you love it.”


End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 6

“Exactly how long do you plan on taking?” boomed Lux from the sofa she was lounging on in the living room. “It literally took me less than ten minutes to eat all that food, and it’s already taken you twice as long to clean everything up! What does that say about you, hmmm?”

“I-I’m sorry Goddess!” James stuttered, carrying an enormous armload of fast food trash, shuffling his skinny, shrunken legs as fast as he could without falling over. “I’m…I’m going as f-fast as I can!”

“Hrmmm, yeeeeah, I think that’s the problem,” mused Lux, pursing her full lips down at him. “Normally I’d say that any servant of mine giving one hundred percent of himself was satisfying enough, but with you…haha, well, even when you’re giving something your full effort, the results are just…disappointing. I mean, how could they NOT be, with that pathetic little body of yours! LOOK at you, struggling to even keep your feet when you’re carrying like ten pounds…haha, but of course, that’s like a sixth of your entire body weight — what did you weigh again this morning? Remind me.”

James paused as he gathered his breath to answer. He hated it that such simple tasks made him feel out of breath now, but over the past couple weeks, he had rapidly lost control of all aspects of his life, including his own body. Just as Lux had continued to grow, both in height and weight, his body had gone in the opposite direction, shrinking in both categories. James knew that Lux knew exactly how much he weighed, since she insisted on weighing him every morning, and took a savage delight in the inevitable diminishment of his slight frame…but he also knew that he had no choice but to answer her.

“I…I weigh 67 pounds,” he croaked. His arms were beginning to shake from the weight of the trash in his arms, and he hadn’t even gotten halfway through the gigantic pile of discarded wrappers and bags and empty containers that Lux had amassed around her gargantuan, fat body, a body that had become so eye-poppingly huge and fat that it literally hid the majority of the sofa as she lounged on it. Even lying down like she was now, her ridiculously fat belly spilled out over both sides of the sofa, going down, down, down towards the floor, and actually making contact with the hardwood on the sofa side facing James. She already looked like some kind of crazily-proportioned fertility goddess now, when she was lying down, but when she stood up, James wasn’t able to avoid quaking at the knees. She was so huge, so fat, so absurdly proportioned, that he could barely even stand in her presence anymore. Her colossal ass, her ludicrously wide and thick hips, her giant, powerful thighs, and of course, her lewdly big and ubiquitous belly all combined to make James feel utterly powerless, like a tiny bug in her superior presence.

“Sixty…seven…pounds,” breathed Lux with great exaggeration, raising a huge arm above her head, giving James a view of a massively solid bicep that was easily thicker than his entire waist. “That’s just…haha oh my god, can you even believe that!?” Lux continued chucking as she proceeded down her customary path of berating and humiliating him. “Your entire body weighs less than my ARM here…heheh, probably even less than HALF of my arm, if we’re being realistic. Come over here, little bug.”

James had been about to protest, insisting that he needed to finish cleaning up, but he caught himself just in time. It had only been a few weeks, but already Lux’s training had been fruitful — she had punished him way too many times for him to follow through on back-talking her, and often, her punishments had been for nothing more than minor infractions. Like not rubbing her belly with enough intention, or slightly messing up a delivery order on a 40-item list. But James’s slight moment of hesitancy did not go unnoticed, and even though he had dropped the trash and was dutifully scampering up to her, a cruel grin slowly crept across her face.

“Thought about talking back to me, didn’t you little one?” she whispered softly down at him, once he had gotten next to the sofa and was standing there with his head bowed in the expected “worship posture.”

“N-no Goddess!” he answered quickly, in his haste not thinking about the answer.

“Liar,” she whispered again, though this time her whisper carried a quietly vituperative bite to it. “All this time with me and you STILL think you can sneak these little things by me.” She reached down a mighty hand and palmed his head easily with her fat, fleshy palm. James shuddered as he felt her massive hands and fingers encircle his cranium, enclosing it in a tight vice from which there was no escape.

“You’re STILL under the impression that you somehow have autonomy outside my authority,” Lux continued, still speaking in that soft, dangerous voice. “That you can have your own thoughts and opinions and other things that you can keep from me, that you alone can control. I’m right, aren’t I, tiny man?”

“Y-you’re right, Goddess!” cried James. Even though he was internally striving to keep holding on to this autonomy she was speaking of, he knew better than to answer anything other than the affirmative to a question like that. He knew she was right, but he was not going to let that change his desire to fight his erotic obsession with Lux…somehow, someway, he had to believe there was some way out of this.

“Giving the expected answer, of course,” purred Lux, drumming her huge fingers on the top of James’s head. She pivoted, seized his chin in her big hand, and directed it up towards her face. For several long moments, without an expression to clue him into what she was thinking, Lux studied his face, her eyes penetrating his, burrowing deep into his spirit. James tried to look back at her but couldn’t, and he felt his eyes, of their own volition, descend downwards. She was just too strong, too powerful for him to keep staring at like that. But she wordlessly shook his chin a little, and he knew that she was ordering him to look back up at her…and so he did. It felt like she was stripping him naked, laying bare the stark reality of his soul.

“Yeeeeaah,” cooed Lux, seemingly after an eternity, “You have a long way to go, my little cum bug. A lonnnnnng way to go. You know all the rules now, and you’ve even internalized some of them. But you’re nowhere CLOSE to where I want you. I can see the desperate, pathetic denial at the corners of your eyes. You think it’s sustaining you, tiny boy, but it’s not — it’s just delaying the inevitable…and making it a LOT harder for you in the process. Let me show you what I’m talking about.”

James blinked up into her huge face. Somehow, even though her body had become absurdly, impossibly huge and fat, her face had managed to retain its sparkling, youthful attractiveness. But James wasn’t thinking about her beauty right now, or even how helplessly he was aroused by having his own body so close to hers. Instead, he was busy experiencing a crushing sense of impending doom. Whenever Lux was calm and quiet like she was behaving now, he knew that something crazy, something wildly humiliating, was waiting for him around the corner.

Lux let him go and, without even uttering a breath of effort, she pivoted the insane bulk of her massive body over to the side. The immense rolls of her stomach spread out along the hardwood floor, gathering around James’s feet and brushing up against his entire lower body. Lux extended her left arm across her body, towards him. James was unable to move, since he was essentially prevented from moving by being squished up against her belly. Lux reached down and planted her huge hand on the floor, next to James’s body, so that her giant arm was directly positioned next to his body. The comparison was incredible, and the instant he realized what she was doing, James felt his cock harden, rising up into the air. For weeks, Lux had not allowed him to wear clothes in the house, and so his erections were always immediately apparent.

“Look at that,” said Lux softly, her voice brimming with electricity. “Just LOOK at that, James…my arm…my single arm, next to your ENTIRE BODY. How do you think you compare, my tiny little servant? My little cum bug?”

“I…I’m r-really small c-compared to it!” stuttered James desperately, feeling the hot redness rising up into his chest, his neck, and his face. His cock got even harder, raising itself up, up, up to attention, despite James’s mental efforts to thwart it.

“Now THAT’s an understatement!” laughed Lux, her voice finally bursting forth with true, mocking mirth. “We’re just talking about my ARM here — are you SEEING this, little Jamesie!? I mean, for starters, wrist to shoulder, my arm is literally almost as tall as you are — can you even fathom that!? A few more inches, and my arm’s gonna be longer than you are tall! And, hahahaha, of course I’m not even talking about the sheer SIZE difference. Like, I’m pretty sure my arm weighs like three or four times as much as your entire measly little body! How much did I weigh before we couldn’t weigh me anymore?”

“O-over six hundred p-pounds,” stammered James.

“Over six…HUNDRED…pounds!” nodded Lux, her laughter literally rippling through her boundless flesh, causing James to feel the vibrations throughout his body. It never failed to astound him; when her body was touching him like it was now — surrounding him — all she had to do was laugh, and it felt like every atom in his body was tingling and vibrating with her overpowering energy.

“And that was WEEKS ago!” continued Lux, her eyes going wide with pleasure as she shook her head down at him. “Back when I was only seven feet tall! Haha, oh those were the days…how tall am I now, my skinny little cum nugget?”

“Y-you’re…you’re over eight f-feet tall,” stuttered James. He was starting to get weak in the knees, and he knew that Lux’s dirty talk had only just begun.

“How tall was I EXACTLY, this morning?” she asked firmly. “Come on little slave, give me the exact number.”

“Y-you’re…you’re just over…eight-f-foot-two,” he managed to force out.

“Mmmmm, and don’t I just looovvvve to hear that, coming from the little man himself,” chuckled Lux, rubbing her huge arm slowly up and down James’s naked body, teasing his erection. “The little bug who took over ten minutes measuring me, even though he had a stepladder.”

Suddenly and without warning, Lux stood up. James fell onto his back as the mammoth, monstrous form of Lux’s prodigious body rose up, up, and up above him, casting his entire body in its shadow. Laughing haughtily, she put her hands on her colossal hips and shimmied them back and forth, back and forth. From his position beneath her, James felt like the whole world was about to come crashing down on top of him. The sky was full of shaking, gyrating flesh, overarching above him, trapping him. Even though she was standing up, Lux’s stomach was so huge now that it hung down past her knees, hanging just above where James was helplessly cowering. As it shook and jiggled at him, it was almost like Lux’s belly was mocking him, taunting him, reminding him how tiny and insignificant he was compared to it.

“Stand up, little slave,” Lux ordered, her hands still on her hip as she stared down at him over her bulging breasts. “Stand up in front of me, so I can make my point another way, since you seem to be trying your hardest to resist me.”

Biting his tongue and swallowing, James struggled to his feet. No sooner had he reached his full height than Lux started laughing again, except this time her laugh was louder and more exultant.

“Oh…my…GOD!” she cried, her eyes sparkling and alive with pleasure as she shook her head back and forth. “You are TINY!! LOOK at this!! The top of your head doesn’t even come up to my PUSSY…that is, if you could even see it right now, hahaha! You’d need to reach your skinny little arms up over your head to even TOUCH it!! How does that make you feel, little bug? To be so totally, completely DWARFED by your Goddess!?”

“I…I…” stammered James, as his little chest started to rise and fall in a rapidly escalating cadence of panic and arousal. The truth was that it felt INCREDIBLY hot to him that Lux was so totally superior to him, both physically and mentally. He knew that this is where she was headed — this is where she was directing the exchange, just like she always did. But it hadn’t gotten old for James, erotically-speaking. Instead, the bigger she got, and the smaller he became, he found himself less and less able to resist his arousal. He still hated himself for it, and desperately wished that he could control it…but he knew, deep down, that this is exactly what Lux was aiming to do: to turn him against himself, to turn him inside-out, into her helpless servant, into her pathetic plaything. And the worst part was he WANTED it.

“Good lord!” mocked Lux, sticking her tongue into the inside of her cheek, “You’re so turned-on that you can’t even form words. Well that’s basically par for the course, isn’t it? How tall were you this morning, little Jamesie? I’m forgetting the details.”

James knew that she wasn’t really — once again, she wanted to hear him say it.

“I’m…f-four-foot-four,” he answered, hanging his head from the shame of voicing such a pathetically tiny measurement.

“Four-foot-four…” murmured Lux slowly, “And sixty seven pounds…that means your BMI is…17.4…mmmmm, WAY below the underweight threshold, hahaha.”

James blinked up at her — even now, after weeks and weeks of acting as her slave, she was still able to wow him with her ability to rapidly do math in her head. She again seemed to read his mind, and grinning down at him, she kept it going:

“Oooooh yeah, you like that, don’t you little slave?” she teased. “You like to be reminded how fast my brain works. Well let’s just set aside the fact that I hoodwinked your little parents into hiring me, and have spent the last month forcing you to be my slave, abusing you, humiliating you, controlling you, training you to be totally subservient to me. Hahaha, let’s forget all that for a second. Let’s roleplay — now, I’m your tutor…rememberrrrr, haha!? Time to practice! Here, I’ve got a Wolfram Generator on my phone here…generates random division and multiplication problems. Let’s do a few and see who gets the answer fastest! I’ll even let you see the problem first, to give you a head start. Ok ready? Go!”

Lux had started the app, which had generated a question. Her immense body jiggling and quivering with her movements, she held her phone down to James, who squinted at the numbers.

“Uhhh…s-seventy eight times s-sixty four,” stuttered James. He was already on the cusp of getting even more aroused, since he knew that Lux was going to crush him in this little game. But even still he tried to think through the numbers and get the right answer…maybe he could somehow impress her and make her feel —

“Four thousand nine hundred ninety two,” said Lux three seconds later. The app on the phone turned green, recognizing her correct answer. James stared at the screen; he had only started to think about the two numbers, and already Lux had gotten the right answer.

“Again!” Lux laughed, wetting her full lips with her tongue. James pressed the random generator once more.

“Four hundred th-thirty three divided by twelve,” he read out. For some reason his brain felt hopeful about this one…the right answer was definitely something smaller, something —

“Thirty six point zero eight three repeating,” giggled Lux, eliciting another green light from the app. Her tongue now going back and forth against her teeth as she made wide eyes down at him. “One more!”

James was most certainly feeling weak at the knees now…she was just so smart…her brain worked so much faster than his, it seemed almost stupid to compare. He pressed the button for a third time.

“S-seven hundred seventy three d-divided by t-two hundred and one,” he croaked. His cock was so hard that it already felt like it was about to explode. He didn’t even try to think about getting the right answer this time. Lux stared down at him hard, her eyes unblinking as she did the problem in her head.

“Heheh, this one was tricky,” she chuckled, “But thankfully the app only goes to four decimal places…three point eight four five…eight.”

The app lit up green again and James’s mouth dropped open. How could she do that!? How could her brain work so quickly?! So efficiently?? And with such effortless confidence!? Grinning toothily, Lux bent her enormous body down, so that her stomach spilled out onto the floor, and extended out her huge hand. Gulping down a lump in his throat, James put the phone back in her hand, noticing with an aroused shudder how thick and strong her wrist looked compared to his waifish little forearm. Her wrist alone was thicker than his calf…thicker than his thigh.

“See, James?” Lux whispered down at him, still hunched down and forward, so she was looming over him, with her face directly above him, “See how superior I am to you in every way? It’s not just my huge, biiiggggg body that can crush yours into a pulp…it’s my mind too. It’s so much faster than yours, so much more precise, so much more practiced and sharp.”

She straightened up, the hulking flesh of her belly shaking and jiggling in James’s face, and over his head, as she tossed her phone onto the sofa and put her hands back on her impossibly wide and thick hips.

“You know, it’s funny,” she observed, licking her lips before she spoke, “When there’s such a difference in kind, like there is between you and me, everything seems to confirm it. I’ve grown into something so much MORE than a woman…and you’ve shrunken down into something so much LESS than a man…it’s to a point now where sometimes I wonder why I even bother keeping you around anymore. But then I remember…then I remember…that you’re here to be my little cum slave, a worshipful little insect at my feet. So on your knees, little bug!! WORSHIP me.”

James immediately fell to his knees, too overcome to even dream of disobeying. He bowed his head as low as it could go, until he was essentially kowtowing to her. He heard Lux’s mocking laughter echoing in his ears, and he longed to be closer to her. Again, he was conscious of hating himself for feeding these desires, but what could he do? He had no recourse, no hope of escaping her sexual energy. She was like a planet, and he was like a tiny bit of space dust, gravitationally attracted to her superior mass, pulling him into a helpless orbit which would inevitably lead to his immolation. Denying her would have been like disobeying the laws of physics — it just didn’t seem possible.

“Now crawl forward and kiss my toes,” Lux commanded. James instantly obeyed, feeling almost overcome with gratitude at being allowed to at least touch her. He reached her feet and began planting adoring kisses on each of her toes, making a point to go toe by toe, ensuring that each one got the attention it deserved. James knew to behave this way after weeks of training — he had already been suffocated into unconsciousness on four separate occasions for not worshiping Lux’s feet in an acceptable manner.

For five minutes…or longer…James didn’t really know, he prostrated himself at Lux’s feet, kissing them over and over again, going over them once, twice, three times, and still more as Lux hummed out pleasantly into the air, evidently enjoying the intensity of the worship. After a while, though, she stopped humming and seemed to get bored.

“Ok, enough,” she muttered. “God, even when you’re totally slaving away to please my feet you come up short. Your mouth is so tiny I almost forgot you were down there. Stand up!”

James felt crushed — this had been by far his best foot-worshiping session…he had made sure to kiss each toe exactly the right way, and to caress her soles, and to make sure that everything was perfect and exactly the way she liked it. He had almost been expecting some rare praise on her part. And instead…what he got from her was flippant and irritated disappointment. He hung his head in shame, but even as he did, he felt his little stomach growl. James blinked down at his feet…he hadn’t realized how hungry he was. He wondered whether Lux had heard his stomach, but her actions immediately let him know that she had.

Slowly, purposefully, Lux gathered her magnificently huge breasts in her arms and started bouncing them up and down, up and down, above James’s head. James felt the breath catch in his chest…he knew what was coming.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm,” moaned Lux softly, her voice infusing the air all around, seeming to vibrate everything seen and unseen, “Sounds like my little slave is hunnnnnnngry. Ohhhhh it just turns me on so much to know that you depend on me…for EVERYTHING…for your very survival…hahaha it all depends on THESE babies right here.”

Lux continued bouncing her gigantic tits over his head, and James dared to look up at them. Lux was pinching the fat protrusions of her nipples now, which looked like they were about to poke through the oversized white top and bra she was wearing. For a split second, James remembered how much Lux’s clothes had cost — thousands and thousands of dollars charged to his credit card to have everything tailor-made to fit her burgeoning, absurd proportions. But he was too distracted to think too long about that. The fabric around Lux’s nipples was darkening, and James’s cock spasmed, nearly cumming, as his stomach growled out again, aching to suckle at her teat.

“Look at your little face!” mocked Lux mercilessly, as she kept pinching her nipples and teasing out the initial spurts of milk that spread across the fabric of her top in widening dark circles. “This is double torture for you, isn’t it my little manlet? Hahaha it’s a dichotomy pulling at you! You sooooo want to shoot your cum into me…into my fat, hot, juicy pussy or my biiiiig hungry mouth…but you ALSO want to drink my milk, since it’s the only food you can keep down anymore! You want to shoot your pathetic little spunk out of your body, and replace it with my rich, warm milk…to make me more spunk! Hahaha it’s the never-ending hamster wheel of my short, twiggy cum-factory!”

“P-please,” begged James, his knees shaking as he put his hands up together towards Lux, in worshipful supplication, “P-pleease…l-let me…l-let me have s-some!”

“Heh, you’re literally begging me for your life,” chuckled Lux, shaking her tits mockingly down at him. “You know that, right? If I just decided not to feed you, you’d just shrivel up and die…can you even fathom how pathetic that is!? Would you have ever imagined that we’d be at THIS point, years ago, when you were bigger and taller than me?? I just can’t get enough of how totally everything has changed.”

“P-please…” whispered James again, trembling before her mighty body.

“Hmmm, how about this?” mused Lux, letting her breasts fall as she pretended to think. “If you can undo my bra, I’ll let you have a little blurp of milk…and if you can’t…well…then you’re going under.”

James shuddered — he knew what “going under” meant…but he was so hungry, and so aroused all at the same time, that he knew he didn’t really have a choice. And in any case, before he had a chance to say anything, Lux had suddenly bent down, reaching for him with a huge hand.

“Here, here, little cum bug!” she chanted in a high-pitched voice, like she was enticing some kind of tiny wild animal. “Come to your Goddess!”

With a swiftness that always took James by surprise, Lux latched her hand around his midsection and yanked him high up into the air…and as she did so she backed into the nearest wall, shaking the entire house in the process as the wall cracked against her weight. But Lux wasn’t trying to break the wall — she was just barely pressing her enormous ass up against it, forming a kind of “seat,” into which she dropped James’s little body. He felt his entire body start to sink into her ass flesh, and he struggled to his feet, knowing that if he delayed, he wouldn’t even be able to stand up at all.

“Gooooood little slave!” laughed Lux, obviously enjoying herself, “You actually managed to stand up this time! Think you can make the cosmic leap and undo my bra?”

James tried to situate his legs to accomplish this task, but it was far from easy — he was sunk into Lux’s fat ass all the way up to his mid-shins, and he had to try and peel back her tight white top to even get at the bra underneath. The actual bra clip itself was hidden under rolls and rolls of tumbling fat, but James knew he had to take it one step at a time. Bending down slightly, his skinny little body swaying amidst the pool of fat he was sinking into, he reached down to try and start pulling back Lux’s shirt.

“God, who am I even kidding?” laughed Lux, “This is going to take forever — and anyway, it’s not nearly enough, having just one pathetic little worshiper who can barely even keep his balance when he’s standing on my ass.”

As if to prove her point, Lux suddenly began twerking her enormous, meaty buttocks that were padded with the incredibly thick and voluminous insulation of fat. From James’s perspective, it was like the ground was bucking and rearing, and he felt himself tumble down into the middle of Lux’s long, cavernous ass crack.

“G-Goddesss!” he cried in alarm, but Lux wasn’t even paying attention to him anymore. She had just dialed a number on her phone, and was holding it to her ear as James began sliding deeper in between her titanic butt cheeks. Lux backed up a little tighter into the wall, pinning James’s little body in between the wall and her butt — his legs were dangling fruitlessly in midair, with his feet only coming down to Lux’s knees. He was trapped, and however much he beat his little fists against her crushing fat, there was nothing he could do to free himself. Lux continued twerking her fat cheeks into him, and James could feel his cock rising up to a fever pitch once more, aching to explode.

“Get over here now,” came Lux’s voice, speaking imperiously into her phone. “Your Goddess requires your worship. The little bug isn’t cutting it. Ten minutes, not an instant later.”

A few seconds later, Lux turned her head over her shoulder, and James could see that she was grinning down cruelly at him.

“Ha! A little twerk and you’re literally getting swallowed up by my ass!” she laughed, shaking her head. “Like I was just saying to Michael, you really just don’t cut it. You can’t even begin to unclip by BRA…think about it, little Jamesie: you need to suckle from my fat nipples to survive, and yet you can’t even get CLOSE to them. I put you on my ass and everything — I tried to help you, and what ends up happening? You get yourself stuck in my fat ass. Do you even understand how pathetic you look right now? And I bet you’re hard too…haha, ohhhhh yeah, I can see it in your little face already…it’s getting redder and redder. Notice how I didn’t mention your pathetic little cock — you know why, of course. It’s because I could never even FEEL your tiny dick poking into me, not even when you’re literally pressed up against my huge, fat ass. How does it feeeeel, little slave? How does it feel to be so totally DWARFED, to be so hopelessly OVERPOWERED, that I’m literally about to twerk the cum out of you, while you’re suspended in midair, and I’m barely even MOVING. I could BREATHE on you and that would be enough for you to cum — you’re such a submissive little cum slave that you can’t even DREAM of resisting me!”

James couldn’t breathe now — Lux was laughing down in his face, still looking over her shoulder at him as she sent the ocean of her fat ass rippling and undulating with waves of movement. His impending orgasm had supplanted his hunger for Lux’s milk, and for the moment, the sheer voluminous mass of her fat, rippling ass was all he could think about. She twerked harder, and the wall started crumbling behind him. Her laughter continued to echo in his ears as he felt her ass pressed up against the entirety of his body. Each cheek was easily four or five times bigger than his entire body, and many, many times more powerful. He was lost; he was helpless; he was totally at her mercy, and there was nothing he could do to stave off the inevitable.

He came. He felt his entire body seize up as his cock shot off into the shallow recesses of Lux’s huge ass cheeks. Her laughter grew louder as she twerked harder and harder into him, continuing to crack the wall behind him. His cum started oozing down her fat ass, eliciting a fresh wave of mocking humiliation from her.

“Ooooh yeah, you just couldn’t hold back, could you?” she laughed exultantly, licking her lips at him as her eyes sparkled with superior haughtiness. “What was that? Ten seconds? A new record low for my miserable little fat worshiper! Hahaha, you see now why you come up so short, tiny man? You offer me nothing…NOTHING. I can barely even FEEL your little body back there, let alone your nonexistent cock! You’re literally cumming in between my ass cheeks right now, and I literally CAN’T FEEL YOU! Do you even understand how LAUGHABLE that is!? How PATHETIC?? How HILARIOUS!? Your little cum stream is oozing down my fat ass, and all I can think about is how many more people I need to fill the worship-void! I mean, being worshipped by you is like being worshipped by a fucking ANT — it really doesn’t do that much for me…hardly anything at all, really. Because of COURSE the ant worships the Goddess! Is there any other way for it to be!? But I’m already tired of mocking you, little insect — I’m literally getting bored putting you down. And THAT’S saying something, hahaha! Little Michael is gonna rub my belly and everything when he gets here, but you know what? I want more. I NEED more. I’m gonna find the two biggest, muscly, hung jocks on Tinder, and I’m gonna get em’ to come over here, and I’m gonna make them BOTH fuck me in my pussy at the SAME TIME. All while you watch, like the useless little bug that you are. Maybe with two fat, meaty cocks in my pussy I’ll feel SOMETHING at least. Not like I’m feeling right now…hahaha, imagine YOUR cock even being big enough to even REACH my asshole, let alone FUCK it! Hahahaha, pathetic…I’m done with you.”

Lux capped off her merciless monologue with one final, mighty push of her fat ass into the wall…and it proved to be the decisive one. The wall cracked open and caved, collapsing around Lux’s huge, fat backside. The only reason James even survived the wall’s destruction was that his little body had actually slipped deeper in between Lux’ cheeks, shielding him from the debris of the wall. He would have kept cumming to the sound of Lux’s cruel, mocking laughter in his ears, but he had already passed out, right as Lux finished speaking, totally overcome in mind and body.


End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 7 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 7

I woke up a few minutes later, but before I even opened my eyes, I knew that I was propped up on Lux’s thigh, with my back against the massive expanse of her protruding belly. Nothing else in the world felt like that strange combination of all-encompassing squishiness and denseness — I didn’t have to be able to see to know that she surrounded me completely. As I struggled through the groggy well of my tunnel vision, the cadence of consciousness began to fall into place. First, I felt Lux’s flesh all around me…the huge slab of her fat thigh beneath me, which spread my legs completely, and the colossal, heaving wall of her belly behind me. Then my hearing began to return, first as a fuzzy and indistinct garble, which then gradually began to take on a more rhythmic pulse. After I don’t know how long, I finally realized that the rhythmic noise was matched up with the deep vibrations I felt in my back…it was all coming from Lux…and she was saying something over and over.

“No…no…no…no…”

That’s what it was…she was saying “no” over and over again. I felt my forehead furrow a little as I struggled to come back into the light, and right about that time I noticed that the dull glow in front of me had become brighter, and that it was, in fact, a screen…Lux’s phone…and she was thumbing through it, swiping left, left, left…

And then it all became clear — she was on Tinder, thumbing through profile after profile, trying to find the sexiest, hunkiest men for her to fuck in front of me. Her words came back to me, clear as day, ringing through my head. My vision cleared, and I saw profile after profile go by in the blink of an eye. Lux was reading the profiles at lightning speed and, apparently, none of them had been satisfactory so far.

“No…no…hmmm, 6’6, 10 inches….nah not big enough…no…nope…haha, definitely not…no…”

As my consciousness came back, I tried to move but from the waist down, I felt like concrete. Lux had done such a number on me that I felt like she had paralyzed me. Of course, I knew that she hadn’t. But even still, after all these weeks, my little body had not gotten used to being constantly abused and overwhelmed by her gigantic, superior bulk.

Just then, Lux bounced her thigh a little, causing me to tumble over sideways, splaying all the way out against her flesh. I was so small now, and her thigh was so big, that even laid out all the way across, the entirety of my body barely spanned the top part of her thigh itself. I was four-foot-four, and she was just over twice as tall as me now, but the incredible size of her fat thighs was mind-bogglingly out of proportion, even for an 8’2 giantess like her. She was unbelievably, morbidly fat, and I couldn’t help but realize, as my naked body splayed out across her big leg, that she probably had more strength and power in this one leg than 20 of me. I still hadn’t gotten used to this disproportionate, incredible reality, how much more she was than me.

“Hah, look who’s awake now,” chuckled Lux, her huge body vibrating with her laughter. “Aaaaand, just in time! Looks like we’ve got our first candidate right here! How about it, James? What do you think of HIM?”

I blinked and looked at the screen. A white guy with a backwards baseball cap…“Trey Parker”…of course he was a white guy named “Trey.” I could tell from his thick neck and broad, muscly shoulders (he had no shirt on, of course) that he was huge just from his profile picture. I started reading the first couple lines of his bio…All-American college linebacker…dominant…and…

“Swipe right, thank you very much!” came the deep, pleased sound of Lux’s timbre. “So what did you think of him, James? Think Trey Parker’s got what it takes to handle me?

“I, uhm…I-I’m not sure,” I replied, wincing again at how high and small my voice sounded compared to Lux’s. “I…didn’t get very far.”

“Heh, oh right,” Lux derided, “I forgot how slow you read. Ok fine, let me pull his profile up again. I want you to read his stats to me out loud.”

“H-he’s…he’s six-f-foot-eight, three hundred s-sixty pounds,” I began, getting hard again. Of course I wasn’t getting hard at the thought of this guy — my arousal came from knowing how huge this guy was compared to ordinary people (let alone a shrimp like me), and how he was nothing…nothing…compared to Lux.

“Mmmhmm, go on,” she purred above me. “He’s pretty gigantic, isn’t he?”

“N-not compared to you,” I said, knowing that she was waiting for that. “And he’s…d-dominant…”

“Tell me what he says about that,” Lux ordered.

“He says…’I don’t go easy on you girls, so just know what you’re getting yourselves into. I only fuck the hard subs who can really take a pounding. You were warned.’”

“Ooooo, wowwwww,” breathed Lux above me, “He sounds suuuuuper intimidating, doesn’t he? Especially when you read the next bit.”

“M-my cock is…13 inches,” I continued reading, amazed at how massive this guy was all around, “And when I get hard, I stay hard. So swipe right if you think you can take me. I doubt it — I’ve fucked hundreds of girls cross-eyed. Wanna be next?”

“Mm-Mm!” hummed Lux, “Now that’s the kind of man I wanna break my pussy on. Or, at least, try to…Whaddya think, James? Think Mr. Trey here can fuck me into submission?”

“I…o-of course not,” I stammered, though I had to pause for a second. This guy really was enormous…and a 13-inch cock!? Maybe he could keep pace with Lux. But even if I wondered, I didn’t dare to voice my ambiguity to her.

“Well, even if you’re just saying that,” Lux laughed, “The reality will become obvious as soon as he comes over in 30 minutes. Ok, now let’s keep swiping.”

“K-keep swiping?” I asked, forgetting myself for a moment.

“Oh please, are you serious?” came Lux’s swift reply. “Do you REALLY think that ONE of those hunks is enough for me!? Hahaha, ohhhhh no, little guy. Not even close. Let’s start with two for today, and then see how that goes. Hmmm, let’s see…no, no, no…hmmm, 11 inches, but he’s under 6 feet…I’ll kill him by mistake, haha…nope, no, no…”

The next several minutes passed by in a blur, with Lux swiping left through each profile as she read them with blazing speed. I was only able to read the first line or two of each profile, but even with that limited amount of information, I knew that she was turning down a lot of “big-dick” guys who she knew just wouldn’t cut it…guys who were well over six feet…college athletes, weight lifters, tattoos, dominant stares, just all of them oozing masculinity…and still none of them were good enough for Lux. I got harder and harder there on her thigh, the more and more dudes she rejected. The obvious implication, the one that Lux was wordlessly hammering home to me with each swipe left, was that if none of THESE guys were good enough for her, I was something far, far lesser, far more inferior and pathetic. And she knew all of this turned me on…she KNEW that she was getting me all riled up and horny…which made her whole charade all the more irresistible.

“Ok, come on now,” Lux huffed out in frustration, just as she turned down another 6’3, 10-inch guy, “This is getting ridiculous. Where all the big dick dudes at, haha!?”

Her bad imitation of a “hood” accent somehow made me even harder than I had been before. What was it about Lux, who seemed to know when I was already on the edge, and then proceeded to push me even further, all seemingly without effort.

“Hey Michael,” came Lux’s voice suddenly, sharpened with authority, “Come on, what are you doing over there? I asked you to rub my belly, and I don’t remember ever telling you to stop.”

My eyes popped and I looked over to my left. The curve of Lux’s huge, fat stomach blocked my view of whatever else was happening on her left thigh. Michael was here already!? And he was rubbing her belly!? He must have been sitting on her other thigh, but I couldn’t even see him.

“S-sorry!” I heard him peep out from the other side of her stomach. I couldn’t believe it — he was there…he had been there the whole time! Lux was so fat and enormous that I hadn’t had the slightest idea! I hardened even more as it sunk in again just how massive she was.

“Whoo-hoo, now what do we have heeeeere?” sang out. “Dante Rosenberg…now that’s a name for you! Professional basketball player…6’11…13.5-inch cock too! Mmmmm, yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about! What do you think, little Jamesie?”

What was I supposed to say!? This guy looked like an absolute beast…just like that other guy, Trey, an almost-ridiculous archetype of overblown masculinity. He could crush me like a bug, and yet there was not a question in my mind that he wouldn’t be getting anywhere close to dominating Lux. Even these two guys together…surely they didn’t stand a chance. As I considered them both for a moment, though, I had a slight doubt in my mind about the combined effects of their strength. I mean, they were both All-American athletes…and even though Lux was incredibly strong…well, maybe she just seemed so “goddess-like” to me because I had no other metric to go on. Maybe, when these two guys showed up, Lux would discover that she had bitten off a bit more than she could chew, so to speak.

It went without saying, of course, how humiliated I was by the whole prospect of what was going on in front of me. I had wanted so badly to somehow satisfy Lux…to prove my worth in some way to her, but time and time again, she had effortlessly beat me back down, laughing at me in my face all the while as she did so. She couldn’t feel my cock inside her, so now I was forced to watch her hand-pick the hunkiest guys she could find. Whenever I even began to mentally step back from the situation, I burned with shame. But in a strange kind of paradox (that I had been getting used to for some time now), I reveled in the shame — I took a sick, masochistic kind of enjoyment in it…because at least Lux was paying attention to me. Yes, her attention was spent mercilessly mocking and belittling me, but it would have been far, far worse if she had simply stopped paying attention to me. I don’t think I would’ve been able to handle that. So I took her insults and I cherished them, even as they made me feel even smaller than I already was.

“Hellooooo!?” came Lux’s voice, and I felt a huge hand completely encompass the back of my neck (and a good portion of my upper back) as she gripped me and shook her hand, shaking my entire body with the easy force of one hand. “I asked you a question, shrimp!”

“I—I…uhhhh, h-he’s…he’s nice!” I squeaked, trying to focus on “Dante’s” profile on the screen in front of me. “H-he…he l-looks good for you!”

“Oh?” asked Lux above me. I could tell she was grinning. “And why is that? What is it about Dante that I might find appealing, little bug?”

“W-well…he’s, uhhh…he’s r-really tall,” I began, knowing what she wanted me to say. “And…and he’s…he’s an athlete, s-so that means, uhm…that he h-has good stamina, probably.”

“Huh, we’ll see about that,” Lux chuckled. I felt the towering wall of fat behind me jiggle and vibrate, and I instinctively leaned back into it, feeling it beginning to swallow my body up.

“Ooooo, you just lovvvve sinking deep into my biigggg belly, don’t you little guy? Haha, ok, what else? What else about Dante do you think I might be attracted to?”

“H-his…his penis looks really…uhm…big,” I answered, knowing that was what she really wanted to hear me say.

“Eh, as big as I can hope for, I guess,” she replied dismissively, waving her huge hand in front of my face. “Hahaha, but compared to that little pinkie finger in between your legs, I’d say it’s a four-fold improvement, at least.”

To emphasize her point, Lux extended her own pinkie finger down and stuck it right in my crotch, directly next to my own cock. I was fully-erect, of course, as I always was when I was sitting on her leg like this, with her immense stomach looming up behind me…but even still, looking down, I saw that my cock was dwarfed by her pinkie. It was ridiculous, embarrassing, freakish…her pinkie had to be at least twice as wide as my own cock, and almost twice as long.

“Well, what’s bigger, Jamesie?” she chuckled up over her breasts. “I’m so big that I can’t even see all the way down there.”

“Y-you…your f-finger is,” I breathed, trembling at the sight of her wrist next to my thigh. Her wrist had to be two, three, maybe four times thicker…I knew all of this before, but I still hadn’t gotten used to seeing it so blatantly, so powerfully, exhibited in front of me.

“Duh!” laughed Lux, her vibrating all around me one more as I sank deeper into her belly. “Come on Michael, rub harder! Is my little belly slave getting tiiiiired? Have you had enough?”

“N-no mistress!” I heard Michael’s voice answer immediately from the other side of Lux’s stomach. “No, I’m…I’m sorry! I’ll do better!”

“Huh, better not have me tell you again,” Lux warned. “I already have one worthless little shrinky dink on my knee, who needs constant attention and coddling to even get my dominant juices flowing…I’ll be damned if I have to deal with two.”

“Of…of course not, mistress!” Michael chirped, apparently redoubling his efforts to rub Lux’s fat. I say “apparently” because, from my end, at least, I couldn’t tell any difference. Michael was a full-grown man, but his best efforts hardly even caused a ripple in Lux’s fat. That’s how huge she was.

Inside I was glowering a little bit — I wanted to be the only one worshipping Lux! I wanted to be the one to capture her full attention, to soak up the energy and the intensity of her gaze, but I knew, of course, that this was all impossible. I was far too small, weak, and pathetic to have any hope of being the sole submissive apple of Lux’s eye. But that didn’t mean that I didn’t want it…or that I didn’t kind of resent Michael’s presence there. But again, what was I going to do!? I was certainly not the one calling the shots around here, and anyway, even though I hated to admit it, I had started getting used to Lux having multiple people satisfying her at once. It all made me feel even more insignificant than I already felt, but in a twisted way, it just made me harder…to know how much MORE she needed…to know how little I could give her, relative to what she needed.

“Mmmm, ooooh-kaaaay!” Lux laughed, bouncing me on her knee. “Now we wait for the two hunks to come over!”

And then I felt it: the telltale tingling on the surface of my skin, that slowly, inexorably seemed to spread deeper, into my shriveled muscles, and then even farther down, into my bones. I knew what was coming, and in a blind panic I managed to turn myself around on Lux’s thigh, so that I was now facing her. Her fat stomach loomed up like a cliff above me, and beyond it, the twin gargantuan globes of her breasts stuck out, cartoonishly massive, each one of them many, many times bigger than my entire body. Lux had leaned forward a bit, and I could suddenly see her shining, smiling face beyond her breasts, like it was descending above me out of the sky. God she was huge.

“Ooooo, what’s that, little guy?” she teased, winking down at me. “I know that look…are you starting to feel…a little strange? Heheh, something a little different? Your skin tingling?”

“Wh-what’s…what’s happening!?” I cried. But my question was wasted — I knew what was happening. I was shrinking before her eyes. The real question was how this was happening…but Lux hadn’t told me yet, and she certainly didn’t seem like she was in the mood to tell me now. For weeks I had been shrinking, and she had been growing, and I had no idea how.

“Mmmmm, look at you,” she remarked with a dry smile, shaking her head slowly down at me as I shrank into her thigh. “Getting even smaller, just in time for a dirty, slavering cuckholding at the hands of two jocks I hand-picked in front of you. Hahaha, wow, it’s almost like you’re priming your own tiny body for it to happen. I knew you were a little sub, but geeeeez…I guess you’re still finding ways to surprise me!”

There was nothing I could say to this, of course. I had already suffered the severe consequences of trying to ask her what was causing all my shrinking to begin with, so at this point I knew to keep my mouth shut. But just about as soon as I felt the tingling starting to subside, I realized that the actual sensation of shrinking had not passed. It took me a few seconds to realize that Lux was now growing…I my eyes got wide as I felt the color draining out of my face, staring up at that colossal tower of flesh in front of me that was now expanding, getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger in front of me, above me, below me, all around me. I saw her mouth curl into a grin as her swelling flesh obfuscated her face, eventually leaving me only able to see her gorgeous eyes, still looking down on me in wide, excited wonder. She seemed drunk on the power and rush of her growth, just like she always did.

“Mmmmm ahhhhhhh…yessssssss!” she exhaled, stretching her huge arms up over her head as she leaned back, still growing before my eyes. “Now that’sssssss more like it, hahaha! Mmmmmmm!”

It was incredible to see — Lux was so into the idea of getting bigger that it was almost like she was having an orgasm while the growth itself was happening. I had to reach down and dig my tiny, measly little hands into the thick, fat flesh of her thigh to keep from falling off. A tumble down below me communicated that Michael hadn’t been able to do this, and had fallen off Lux’s knee onto the floor.

“Oops!” laughed Lux, arching her neck so that she could still see me. “One little slave down! Haha, of course you know why you’re still on my knee, right, little one?”

“B-because…I’m sm-smaller?” I answered. She had such a powerful hold on my mind that I was actually longing to hear her say that I had answered correctly.

“You got it, little cum bug,” Lux chuckled. “My big fat stomach can’t push you off yet because you don’t take up that much space, hahaha! Ok little guy — I can feel it tapering off — time to measure us both before the party starts!”

A few minutes later, after Michael had been put through painstaking efforts to measure Lux (I was jealous that he was the one who got to do this now), it was all confirmed. Lux had swelled to an incredible 8’6, and I was under four feet tall, at 3’10. Lux, of course, had been the one to measure me, and she had held my entire body in one hand as she did so, cradling my body in the fat expanse of her forearm. I felt like a little child next to her now.

Just a few minutes later, Trey Parker rang the doorbell, and Lux lugged herself up to answer the door. Michael and I had been ordered to sit and wait for Lux to return with him, so we were only able to hear the initial part of their interaction.

“Aaaand you must be Trey,” Lux’s confident drawl rang out through the damaged mansion.

“Wh-whaa!?” I heard Trey stammer. “Y-you’re…you’re not the girl from…the…the profile!”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Lux laughed. “I’m Lux Baston, the one and only!”

“B-but…but y-you don’t look like…anything like your profile!” Trey exclaimed.

“Oh well yes, that picture was taken a few years ago, haha,” Lux sang pleasantly. “But lucky you — you get to fuck the bigger, better me!”

“N-no way!” Trey replied. “I’m outta here, y-you freak!”

“Ooooo now Treyyyyy,” I heard Lux coo, and a little commotion let me know that she had probably reached out and grabbed his arm.

“Treyyyyy, you’ve gotta understand that that kind of talk reeeeeally turns me on,” Lux continued, as the sounds of a fruitless struggle from Trey ensued.

“Hey! L-let me go!” he yelled. “Let me go, you fat freak!!”

“Yessss, that,” Lux breathed, slamming the door behind her. I guess she had yanked him into the house…and moments later I saw her coming around the corner, her massive fat stomach swinging low by her knees, dragging the huge football player behind her with one arm, like she was an older sister bullying her younger brother. He was a big guy, but next to Lux he looked tiny. The top of his head didn’t even come close to her shoulders.

“That’s the kind of talk that gets me going, Trey,” Lux continued, winking down at me as she collapsed down onto the sofa again, forcing Trey down next to her, in between her huge, fat legs. “See, the more you call attention to how unnaturally huge and FAT and FREAKISH I am, the more HORNY I become!”

“Wh-what the fuck is this!?” Trey stammered, looking in alarm at me and Michael, who were both naked, kneeling down next to the sofa. Michael was ordinary-looking enough, but he was nude…and me…well, the shocked, disgusted expression on Trey’s face told me all I needed to know. Lux wasn’t the only “freak” in the room.

“Michael! Belly!” barked Lux, causing Michael to spring up from his kneeling position and begin to rub Lux’s fat stomach. Trey made another disgusted face and tried to stand up, but Lux forced him back down.

“So Trey…big-dick Trey, haha, this is my little belly slave, Michael,” Lux giggled, “And this…uhm…heheh, well, this is my little cum beetle, my little shrinking slave…his name used to be James, but i’m not really sure what to call him anymore. Somehow normal human names don’t seem to fit whatever groveling little subby creature he’s become. Maybe I’ll think of something better. Aaaanyway, Trey, how about now you take your clothes off and show me that donkey dick you got, huh?”

“Fuck you, lady!!” shouted Trey, getting red in the face as he again tried to break Lux’s hold on him. From my perspective it was incredible, seeing this gigantic football player get so totally and effortlessly manhandled by her. I was a little scared, actually, being so close to such a large, angry man, but I knew that was only my past instinct talking. This guy had NO power in this situation. I didn’t even know what I had been thinking before, wondering whether or not two of these guys could take Lux.

“Oooo, ok, so you want to do this a different way,” grinned Lux pleasantly. Suddenly, with disorienting speed for someone so massive, she seized Trey by the scruff of his neck and yanked him up off his feet, splaying his legs out on her knee, right where I had been a little while before.

“This is the way I’d prefer to do it anyway,” Lux laughed, “So I appreciate it Trey, really I do.”

She hooked her finger under his shirt and, with a short, easy motion, tore his entire shirt down the back. Even with all the things I had seen her do, I still couldn’t quite wrap my mind around how strong she was, to be able to rip fabric like it was tissue paper…with her fingers.

“Whaaaaaa?!” cried Trey in a panic, his chiseled chest now exposed.

“Shh, shhh!” purred Lux, now tearing his jeans off with another swift flick of her wrist. “I’m looking out for you Trey — if you keep yelling like that, it’s just gonna turn me on even more, and I might accidentally tear you in half, haha! Ooooo, there it is! How about it, little Jamesie boo?”

Trey’s limp cock was sitting there in his lap, looking impressive even though it wasn’t hard. I didn’t know what to do, so I just nodded meekly. Lux extended out her toes, flexing them in my direction, and I knew to shuffle forward on my knees and rub her feet.

“See?” she murmured down to Trey, “They all know what to do. All my little slaves, working for me…and you’re my latest…your job is to get hard and STAY hard. Got it?”

Trey tried to backtalk, but Lux lost her patience and covered his mouth with her massive hand, using her other one to pump his cock up and down, up and down. It didn’t matter that Trey might not have been “into” this kind of stuff…once Lux wanted something, she had a way of getting it. In less than a minute, Trey was fully erect, with a beet-red face.

“That’s what I’m talkin’ about!” cheered Lux, and she suddenly sprang up and threw Trey down onto the sofa, bending her massive ass over him. I saw his eyes go wide in horror, and a moment later, Lux’s huge, hulking ass descended from above, squashing him into the sofa, grinding his helpless body down into the cushions. His hands and feet were kicking, but there was nothing he could do. While this was happening, Lux was leaning over and sword-swallowing his huge cock, talking all 13-plus inches deep into her throat, as she snarled aggressively, her eyes going wide and slightly crossed as she bore down on the thick meat stick again and again.

“AAAUUGHHHAUAGHAHAGUGHGUAHHGUAAGHHHGUUUAAGH!”

The fast, animalistic sounds of her deepthroating Try echoed off the dented, cracked walls. Michael was rubbing her belly, his head bowed in awed submission, and I was rubbing her feet, my mouth open in astonishment at what I was witnessing. Then, the doorbell rang again.

“Come iiiiiin!” Lux sang out genially, coming up from Trey’s cock. “I left the door unlocked!”

I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I hardly even thought to look up, until I saw the 6’11, gigantic basketball player suddenly appear behind Lux’s rolling fat. She had gone back to deepthroating Trey, like she didn’t even care, and now I saw this new guy…Dante…just standing there, his arms hanging by his sides, looking totally, utterly stunned. But as the seconds ticked on by, and Lux just kept throating Trey’s cock like an animal, Dante surprised me — he didn’t say anything, or turn to leave. He just kept standing there, staring.

*SLLLLLUUURRRRPPPPP*

Lux swiveled her throat up off Trey’s cock as she shook her glorious fat hips, grinding her hapless victim further and further down into the couch. I felt jealous, even as my cock throbbed and ached to be swallowed in between those lips. What I really wanted was to be swallowed by those rolls upon rolls of fat…but I kept rubbing her feet, knowing that I had no other choice.

“Well hello there…Dante!” smiled Lux, sounding like she was greeting a friend on the street. “I can already see this isn’t what you expected, haha…but I can also tell that you’re into it! Heheh, look at that package in your pants! You’re twisted Dante — gettin’ all hard from this freakshow here, hahaha!”

Dante’s mouth closed and it looked like he was trying to say something, but nothing came out.

“I know, I know, it’s all a bit much,” giggled Lux, still shaking those fat hips as she crushed Trey into the sofa. His arms and legs were still kicking, but his struggles were beginning to weaken. His cock, though, was as hard as ever.

“Why don’t you bring that 13-plus-incher over back there and see what you can do to my pussy,” Lux continued, “If you can even find it back there, haha…and I want to feel those big basketball hands worshipping that ass, Dante. Worshipping. Can you do that for me?”

“I-I’ll…I’ll try,” Dante managed to say. It was crazy — in less than a minute, Lux had turned this alpha-male college athlete into putty…and she hadn’t even touched him!

“Cum bug!” Lux barked, shaking me out of my reverie. “Stop what you’re doing and load up a cart and bring it over to me NOW.”

I scurried into action — “load up a cart” meant piling one of the trollies in the kitchen with as much food as it could hold. It took me a while to do this, but I moved as fast as I could. Cakes, pies, breads, casseroles, candies, all of it…higher and higher I piled them all, knowing full well that Lux was going to consume it all. When she was this horny, her appetite went through the roof.

Ten minutes later I was perched on the edge of the sofa, feeding Lux straight into her mouth, as Dante worshiped her huge ass from behind, trying in vain to give her any pleasure in her pussy from his massive cock.

“Hah, I mean, I can FEEL it, at least,” Lux chuckled, winking at me as she swallowed down an entire half-pie. “But it’s not like it’s DOING all that much. Still though, Dante, I like those big hands on my ass…ever seen an ass like that, Dante?”

“Of c-course not, ma’am,” Dante answered deferentially. Lux hadn’t even had to tell him to speak to her like that. He just seemed to know — he got it — he understood. He was just another one of us, another slave to worship Lux’s magnificence. Michael was rubbing her belly, Dante was rubbing her ass and fucking her from behind, and I was feeding her thousands and thousands of calories every minute or two…all the while she was literally crushing the life out of Trey beneath her. His arms and legs had long since gone limp, but Lux was still feasting on his giant cock in between bites of food, taking him down to the balls again and again with her mighty throat.

“Mmmmm, this is just the beginning, my little cum slut,” she purred to me, as she swallowed down an entire cake in three huge, monstrous bites. “You’re such a privileged little guy to see it when it was in its nascent stages…know what “nascent” means, little guy?”

“N-no, goddess,” I answered, bowing my head.

“Oh god,” sighed Lux, rolling her eyes after she had throated Trey’s cock again, “I’m suuuuch a bad tutor, aren’t I? It means “early,” little one. You’re privileged to see the early stages.”

“Of….of what?” I asked, feeling the color rushing into my face in anticipation of the answer.

Lux giggled as she touched my cheek with her huge finger. Her face was smeared with cum.

“Of my HAREM, little Jamesie!”


End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 8 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 8

“Look at those pathetic little legs!” came Lux’s heavy, booming voice. I was struggling with an armload of trash from Lux’s last meal…even this short trek to the kitchen trash can was hard for me. Over the past weeks, I had grown so small and weak that I could barely stand.

“I know you’re like, what? Only 3 feet tall now?” Lux continued at me from her lounging spot on what was left of the “sofa.” “And I KNOW you weigh less than a preschooler, but…oh my GOD, how you even manage to stand up on those chicken bones is BEYOND me.”

I knew better than to talk back to her abuse — in fact, the thought never even entered my mind. At this point, I had become so absorbed and encompassed in Lux’s sexual fold that the mere THOUGHT of disobedience or dissent had stopped occurring to me. Lux had made it abundantly clear, over and over and over again, how outmatched I was, both physically and mentally. I struggled and swayed, trying to keep my feet as I continued on in my chore, the latest in a long line of chores that Lux kept constantly in motion for me. After I threw away her trash, I knew that there would inevitably be something else that followed it immediately after. There was no break for me, no respite, no hope of having anything that resembled a life for myself. I was, totally and completely, Lux’s slave.

The terrible part of this was that it wasn’t even against my will that I was stuck serving her this way. Of course, Lux could have kept me imprisoned in the house if she had wanted to, but that was the crux of the awful truth: she WASN’T imprisoning me there. I was doing this all…to MYSELF. As much as I fought and strove, deep within the recesses of my own spirit, to free myself from her influence, from her sexual fold, time and time again I came up short. I had stayed — I couldn’t leave her! Many nights I had lain awake, listening to the gargantuan, monstrous sounds of her heavy breathing as she snored away on my parents’ king-sized bed. I could’ve run away then! I could’ve slipped out into the night, phoned a friend or my parents, and escaped from her.

But I didn’t — I could never bring myself to actually put that liberating desire into action. Once or twice, I had actually stood up (she had me sleep like a dog, naked on the floor, at the foot of the bed) and started tiptoeing toward the door…but every time I even got to that point, I had turned around to look at her one last time. That colossal, fat shape in the dark, rising and falling, her fat heaving and jiggling with the involuntary movements of her huge chest…and then I would think of myself, and how short, how skinny, how low and pathetic I had become…and in a moment of helpless, searing passion, I would get completely hard, my cock rising up at her sleeping form. And each time, inevitably, I would come crawling back to my spot on the floor, at the foot of the bed, sniffling with unrequited and all-consuming lust.

“Would you get a move-on?” barked Lux, snapping me out of my thoughts. “This big, fat belly isn’t going to rub itself, and there’s MORE than enough of it to go around for someone as tiny as you.”

I hastened my feet, spurred on by the implied threat in Lux’s words. Her “more than enough belly” comment carried with it the real threat of her deciding to suffocate me with her bulk. She had already done it so, so many times…sometimes even to the point where I lost consciousness. And each time, my full-mast erection had betrayed my true feelings — I WANTED all of this. I LIVED for it, and even though the “ordinary person” inside of me hated this new reality, desperately wanting to escape, I could feel this aspect of my old pride dimming more and more with each passing day. Lux had made me into a new man — an abject man-slave, who wanted nothing more than to feed and please and worship his big, fat, hulking mistress, in the frenzied hope that she would get me off, her bullying words echoing in my head as she forced me to shoot rope after rope of milky white tribute on her fat, quivering crazily with her mocking laughter.

In my haste, though, my bare feet slipped on the kitchen floor (which was slick with my own cum from Lux’s forceful treatment a few hours before), and I tumbled down in a crash, spilling all the trash I was carrying in my arms.

“Ohhhh my god, and there he goes!” laughed Lux behind me. I was facedown on the floor, but I could see her huge form shaking with laughter in my mind. It was an image I couldn’t get enough of — it was like a drug. I struggled around to my back, just so I could see my fat goddess laughing at me. There she was, on the makeshift “sofa” that she had forced me to make for her. She had long before crushed the original couch with the sheer weight of her growing fat, so she had ordered me to build a kind of “throne” on top of the demolished couch, using every pillow and mattress and sofa thing I could find in the house, apart from my parents’ bed, of course. That’s what it was; there was no other word for it — it was a throne of material, which Lux had gradually crushed down with her weight into something resembling an actual sofa. It was astonishing to me how she could exert such a force on so many different objects at once. But that was her now — she had grown to an incredible 9 feet tall, a full 6 feet taller than me, and she was heavier now than any scale could possibly measure. And all of that fat was now shaking at me, in mirthful mockery.

“I KNEW all that trash was too heavy for you!” she continued, “And isn’t it just sooooo rich that you slipped on your own cum! That’s a perfect metaphor for your life, now, isn’t it, little Jamesie? Literally and figuratively, the architect of your own demise. Tell me why.”

“B-because…because I a-actually want this,” I said in a stuttering monotone, knowing exactly what to answer. We’ve gone through this conversation so many times, and it hasn’t gotten old, either for her or for me. It makes me shrivel up inside, just to admit all of this out loud…but I know it’s true.

“You actually want what?” asked Lux immediately, curling a single huge, fat finger at me from her lounging place. I start tottering up to her, leaving the spilled trash all over the floor. Not that anyone would notice it now — the house is in horrible shape now. Lux has thrown her weight around so much that nearly every wall has holes in it, with so many of the archways destroyed by the force of her squeezing her fat through the openings. I’m honestly surprised the house is still standing. The floor is covered with empty takeout boxes, sweat, and cum, both from me and her. The number of times I’ve eaten her out these past few weeks…I can’t even begin to count. And the number of times I’ve shot my load to her brutal mockery, to her debauched putdowns…the answer would seem impossible, even if I could calculate it. Suffice it to say, the floors are now permanently slick, almost everywhere you go.

“I a-actually…want to be…d-dominated by you,” I forced out, coming up to my mistress’s huge, fat bulk as it hangs down past her knees, going so far down that it actually touches the floor at my feet. I reach my hands out to start massaging that giant belly in front of me, but suddenly, with a great heaving exhale, Lux stands up, rising up, and up, and UP beyond me. I can’t help it — I take a couple staggering steps backward, out of pure animal instinct. Anyone would, in the face of such a huge and superior being. At this point, the top of my head literally comes up to her KNEES, and if I look straight forward, it’s directly into the top of the swell of her mammoth, fat calf. The thing is, though, that I can barely even see her legs, now that her belly is hanging so low. I didn’t think it was possible for her to get fatter, but somehow she has. I have no idea what she’s done to herself, and to me, to have created this insane size difference between us. But she’s the genius amazonian queen, and I’m just her pathetic little manservant — it’s not for me to guess what on earth she’s done.

“He WANTS to be dominated, he says!” laughed Lux from high above me, putting her hands on those ridiculous, impossible hips. “As if there is any other OPTION for you! How COULD there be, little Jamesie!? How COULD there possibly be any other way for you to behave around me??”

“There-there’s no other way!” I squeaked out, beginning to shake in my skin, even as I can feel my cock tightening with all the blood rushing into it.

“The fact that I’m even TALKING to you anymore is unbelievable,” persisted Lux, squinting her eyes at me with that same playful little glare she always gives me when she’s in a “lusty” mood. “At this point, I should just have a bunch of whistles and hand signals that you obey, haha! You don’t even DESERVE to be spoken to directly by someone like me.”

“N-no…no I don’t!” I cry out, my face getting hot as I get even harder.

“Oh Christ, look at him!” bursts out Lux, shaking her head down at me as her smile widens on her pretty face (somehow, even though she’s now impossibly, unbelievably fat, her face has still retained its beauty…how this has happened, I’ll never know). “He’s about ready to blow his load already, just from the mere fact that I’m SPEAKING to him. Is that how far you’ve fallen, my little stick figure slave? Is that all it takes now, to make you cum? Used to be, I needed to hold you upside down and suck on that cock of yours like a straw…but NOW?? Haha, all I have to do is stand here and look at you, and you’re already about to explode.”

“P-please…” I begged at her, straining my eyes way, way up past the oceans of fat hanging above me, to meet her eyes. “Pleasseeee….”

“And now he’s begging and PLEEEEADING with me to let him cum!” Lux cackled, her fat shaking above me with her derisive laughter. She suddenly affected an air of disbelief as she bent herself down over me, totally engulfing me in her shadow as her fat stomach shook overhead like a titanic wave, waiting to swallow me up.

“What’s the matter Jamesie?” she said in that irresistibly mocking voice. “You don’t…actually WANT this life…do you?? You don’t actually WANT to be this teeny tiny, emaciated little husk of a creature at my feet…do you!?”

“Y-yes,” I answered weakly, doing everything in my power to keep myself from keeling over, or cumming, or both. I know to keep my feet in Lux’s presence unless she commands me to kneel or lie prostrate before her, and I definitely know not to cum without her express permission.

“What’s that?” asked Lux, twisting her head at me as she bent down even farther, “Speak up, little slave! I can barely hear you all the way down there.”

“Yes!” I answered her again, louder, as I looked up into her eyes, past that massive overhanging belly, past her humongous tits, all the way up to her beautiful face.

“Yes? YES!?” she cried, standing back up to her full height. “Nooooo…no, that’s just…that’s impossible. No one could possibly want such a life. No one who could dare to think of themselves as a man, or as a respectable human being, and want a life like this. You do realize that, little Jamesie? You do realize that every second you’ve spent here as my slave, you’ve snuffed out any hope of self-respect?”

“Yes!” I responded, the tears pooling in my eyes as my cock threatened to burst off on its own accord. I really hated this reality…I REALLY did. But I just couldn’t leave it…I couldn’t leave HER.

“And tell me…honestly,” Lux continued, bouncing her fat deliberately above my head, “What’s so SPECIAL about me that makes you want to stay? To put up with all of this total humiliation!?”

I know that Lux is leading me through one of her “worship sessions,” and I’m glad to play along…or more specifically, my cock is glad to play along. My brain is mush at this point, and is only guided by what my lust demands. Lux had melted my brain long before, and it had never really solidified again.

“Y-you’re…so much bigger and…and stronger than me,” I began, starting to quiver in place.

“HA! THAT’S an understatement!” she giggled, sticking out her lower leg so that it was right up against my body. I shivered at her touch.

“My freaking CALF is at least five times as big as you are!!” she laughed. “AT LEAST…I’m probably underselling it by two or three times more, actually, now that I’m looking at it. GOD you’re tiny. What else?”

“A-and…and y-you’re so much sm-smarter than me!” I continued, having to actually grab the base of my cock now to keep from orgasming all over the place.

“Oh JESUS…why even MENTION that one?” mocked Lux, rolling her eyes as she gave a huge yawn. “I’m so far above your level that it’s silly to even imagine me tutoring you anymore. Haha, and to think, that’s how this all started…me tutoring you. As if someone as brilliant as me could ever hope to meet someone like you ANYWHERE in the middle. Hahaha, come on, little munchkin, keep it coming. What else? What else keeps you here?”

“I…I…”

Suddenly, I got an amazing idea. I would be totally candid with her, and it would catch her off-guard, to the point where she was actually pleased and impressed with the compliment. The fire of potentially impressing her raged out of control inside me, and I blurted out:

“You’re so FAT!!”

Lux paused, bending down again.

“Excuse me?” she asked, strangely without expression. “What was that?”

“I…I s-said,” I repeated, though with much less resolve this time, “That…that y-you’re really, really fat…and…and I l-love it.”

Lux stiffened up, and her mouth twisted into a scowl. Her gorgeous eyes flashed dangerously down at me.

“WHAT!?” she boomed, her voice echoing through my head and off the walls, shaking everything in the room. “HOW DARE YOU!! How DARE you refer to your goddess that way!! I thought you understood the protocols, but NOOOOO…you just fucked up BIG TIME, little boy!!”

“I’m…I-I’m s—…I’m s—” I stammered, my breath coming in forced gasps as my heart stopped in my chest. I couldn’t even bring myself to apologize. Such was the fire in Lux’s eyes that, once again, my primal instincts took over, and I turned to run away. Immediately behind me, I heard — and FELT — Lux’s huge feet beginning to lumber after me. Every object in the house jumped and shook with each thundering step Lux took.

“You can’t outrun me!” she bellowed after me. “You…think…you think that you can just…get…away…from me!? Well…whooo…huhhuhhuh…think…think again! I’m…huh…I’m gonna getcha!!”

Lux was already out of breath — she had become so huge, and so lazy, that she had lost any endurance that she had enjoyed before. The thing was, though, that if she was in bad shape, I was in even worse shape. All my muscles had melted off my body in the past few weeks, and it took most of my energy just to be able to stand up properly. I slowly scrambled away, as fast as my bony little limbs could carry me, but I could tell by the mighty vibrations in the floor that Lux was getting closer. I tried to escape through one of the archways to the living room, since I knew that there was no way that Lux was going to be able to fit through it. I managed to duck underneath it right before she reached me, and with a huge series of cracks, I heard her get stuck in the opening.

I turned back around and saw her gargantuan form, totally filling the door’s archway, leaving not a single opening clear. My parents’ house had tall ceilings, but Lux was so tall now that her head scraped the ceiling itself when she was standing up. But she was stuck…I could keep running away and hide somewhere, even though my chest was burning from exertion, and even though my limbs were shaking in place.

Then, suddenly, with a mighty roar, Lux gritted her teeth and crashed through the archway, totally decimating it in the process. The house’s foundations creaked and swayed, and anything left on the walls came crashing down.

“RRRAAAAAAUUUGGHGHHHH!!” she bellowed, stomping towards me, and shaking the floor more and more with each step, “Thought you’d get me stuck, huh? Was that your plan!? Hahahaha, ohhhhh no. Now you’re gonna have to be punished for that INSOLENT audacity before. Calling me FAT!?”

She reached down, somehow bending enough at the waist to fasten one of her huge hands around my upper arm. I felt her fingers easily encircle my shriveled bicep, going all the way around with plenty of room to spare. She wasn’t even using her palm, either. Without wasting any more time, she yanked me up to her face, eying me with chilling, deadly scrutiny.

“I’m s-sorry!!” I cried, my fully-engorged cock pointed directly at her lips. “I’m so, sooooo sorry, goddess!! I th-thought…I thought….”

But Lux’s face had changed, and as she breathed heavily on me, her mouth open as she caught her breath, I saw the corners of her lips twitch into an amused smile. I felt puzzled — wasn’t she…angry with me!? But now she just looked more entertained than anything else.

“Oh my god!” she laughed, brushing a tear of mirth out of her eye with her free hand as she held me aloft with her other one, “The look on your face! Hahaha, you thought I was serious just now!? Hahahaha, wowwwww — it’s so easy with you, little guy! Just so easy to pull your leg!”

As she said “pull your leg,” Lux actually did pull my leg…both of them…a few times each. I knew she was only teasing me, using a minimal effort, but it still felt like she was about to dislocate both of my hips in the process.

“I know you were just trying to impress me,” she continued, her eyebrows going up and down at me sexily as she extended her tongue towards my cock. “You still think you can get out ahead of me, tiny boy, but I’m always ahead of you, just waiting for you to catch up to me. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!”

She teased the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue, making exaggerated noises as her tongue flicked and vibrated rapidly back and forth, back and forth, over my cock head. I had already been so close to cumming, and this pushed me over the edge. I cried out, totally losing myself as I spilled cum all over her tongue.

“Ooooooooooo!” squealed Lux in delight, her eyes going wide as she withdrew her tongue, watching me twitch and quiver in her grasp. “That’s all it took, huh? A little touch from my tongue. Boy oh boy, you are the EASIEST little sub I’ve ever had. You know that?”

I couldn’t answer anything as I spasmed over and over in her grasp, leaking out my load onto her hand and wrist.

“Oh my godddd,” Lux breathed at me, obviously quite turned-on herself. “All I have to do is touch you and you cum. And it’s because I’m sooooo much bigger than you, that I have this effect on you. It’s because I eat DOZENS of pounds of food every day…and with each pound I put on, you want to lick my pussy that much more…I know it’s true. Mmmmmmmm GOD it turns me on so much — I eat your weight in food probably 20 times over…every day. Let THAT SINK in, little Jamesie.”

Suddenly, both Lux and James heard the front door open.

“What…on earth!?” came a voice from the foyer entrance. James knew that voice…it was his father. James’s blood froze, and looked wide-eyed at Lux. Her lips had already curled into a knowing grin, and she locked eyes with him, almost as if to say, ‘Ooooooo, THIS will be fun!’

A moment later, Lux was squeezing herself through the demolished archway entrance to the hallway as she put James down in the process. They both immediately saw that both of James’s parents had come home from their vacation, and were standing in the entranceway, their mouths hanging open in horror at the unspeakable state of the house, at this monstrously fat woman who had evidently done all the damage, and at their emaciated, shrunken son, who was completely naked.

“Wh-who…who are you!?” Jim Vandermeer demanded, dropping his suitcase to the ground.

“And what have you done to our son!?” cried Melissa, his wife, looking with horror at James’s emaciated body.

“Ha! You hired me!” laughed Lux, going back over to her makeshift couch-throne and sighing out as she sank into it. “Don’t you remember? To tutor your little son! Well I gotta say, he wasn’t really understanding quadratic equations, sooooo…we got a little sidetracked, let’s say. And Melissa, what’s happened to your son was done totally according to his own will. If you can’t accept this little husk of a sub-boy as his true form, then I’m sorry, but you don’t know your son like I do.”

“You…you can’t be here!” shouted Jim, getting red in the face. “Y-you need to leave…now!”

Lux just laughed, her flesh shaking crazily as she enjoyed the scene before her.

“He’s…n-not kidding!” yelled Melissa, standing next to her husband. “You’ve gotta…get out of our house, immediately!”

“Ha! Why don’t you make me?” laughed Lux nonchalantly, looking with a kind of laziness down at the two cowering parents.

“J-James…James, come over here, honey,” Melissa said, her voice shaking as she beckoned her son over.

“Oh no, my little bitch boy,” Lux countered, “You come right over HERE and rub my belly.”

James didn’t even think for a second who to obey. Moments later, he was clambering up her knees as fast as his little body could, with Lux stroking his head with her big hand in the process as she chuckled softly down at him.

“Just like a little pet!” Lux intoned gently down at him.

Melissa suddenly ran at Lux, reaching out to try and grab her son away, but Lux was having none of it, picking her up in one fell swoop with a single hand and throwing her into a piece of broken furniture, knocking her out.

“Melissa!!” cried Jim, running over to help his wife.

“Oh relax,” laughed Lux, rolling her eyes. “She’s just knocked out…nothing serious…but it WILL be, if you two don’t face facts.”

Lux suddenly stood up, right as Jim approached her, and as she rose to her full height, his eyes went totally wide, and he fell to the floor, totally overwhelmed by her size.

“What a small, pathetic little man you are!” mocked Lux, holding James in her grasp as she towered over his prostrate father. “What are you? 5’5!? And you think you’ve got aaaaaaalllll this wealth and this huuuuuge house to make up for it? Big industry titan, huh? Psssshh, I can see how you were looking at me. All you REALLY want is for a big woman to dominate you, just like your midget son here. It runs in the family, I guess!”

Jim Vandermeer said nothing, still facedown on the floor. James was sure that his father’s face was right up next to the slick sheen of his own cum…or Lux’s…or probably a combination of the two. And somehow, this made him feel even more turned on now than he already was, despite the fact that he had just cum recently.

“I’ll tell you what,” said Lux cheerily, “I’ll let you touch my belly. How’s that for generosity?”

Immediately, Jim stepped forward, his head and shoulders slumped in a posture of total submission. He started to caress her belly, and Lux let out another squealing laugh, jiggling her fat in his face.

“Like father, like son!” she giggled. “But I’m waaaaay too horny for foreplay like this.”

Lux quickly turned around and bent down, showing the enormous fat globes of her ass, right in Jim’s face.

“Why don’t you try fucking me from behind, Mr. Vandermeer?” she asked sultrily. “Let’s see if you can give better than your pathetic little son here. Whenever I let HIM ass-fuck me, he cums right when his little cock touches my cheeks, haha!”

But when Jim tried desperately to penetrate her cheeks with his cock (after having quickly stepped out of his pants, almost like he was in a trance), he quickly found that his dick couldn’t get anywhere close to any of Lux’s holes, since her ass cheeks were far too huge. She peered back around at him, her eyes narrowing coquettishly.

“Hmmmm…how about you try your arm, then?” she suggested, her eyes sparkling with the pleasure of the exchange. Clearly, she had anticipated everything, every single step of the way. Moments later, Jim was grunting and grimacing as he desperately fisted the gigantic girl. A slight commotion joined in with the sounds of sex — Melissa Vandermeer had come to, and she was running towards her husband.

“Jim!! Jim what are you doing!?” she cried, reaching out for him. “Stop it!! Stop it!!”

Melissa tried to pull her husband away, but he was too turned-on to even notice her, or at least to pay her any mind. Lux simply grabbed Jim with her hand, so that Melissa had no chance whatsoever in budging him.

“Jamesie?” said Lux pleasantly, totally in control of the situation, “Why don’t you come here and help you mom, hmm?”

James had no idea what Lux meant at first, but he responded in the way he had been trained, by crawling over towards his mother, towards Lux’s pointing finger. Finally, he understood, and he started trying to pull his father away from Lux’s ass with his mother, both of them pulling with all their might. Of course, neither of them could budge him one bit.

Chucking softly, Lux suddenly pivoted in place, and then, quite abruptly, sat back down, so that she was sitting on all three of them, on the entire family, with her fat legs outstretched in front of her.

“Oh yeahhhhhh,” she purred, a shiver of pleasure going through her fat, “And now that I’ve got all three of you here….”

Lux started bouncing up and down on top of them, up and down, up and down, as the floor and the very house itself began to shake with the repeated weighty rhythms of her massive body. The three Vandermeers underneath her could hardly think as they fought for each breath, and they were only vaguely aware that, as Lux bounced up and down on top of them, everything seemed to be shaking around them. They barely even heard the walls beginning to crumble around the living room…and Lux was just getting started.

“I can’t BELIEVE it!!” Lux shouted, reaching her huge arms up above her head as she continued smashing her ass down on them, “I’ve got an ENTIRE FAMILY under me…with ROOM TO SPARE!!”

Her shouts were more loud moans than anything else — she was immensely turned-on. And as the walls of the house crumbled around her, and the ceiling itself began splintering open, Lux became more aroused still. She was so horny that she actually reached down and tried to start masturbating herself, but she quickly found that she couldn’t, since her fat belly and boobs were in the way, and there wasn’t even the remotest chance that she was going to be able to reach her own pussy. She hadn’t noticed this before, since she had gotten so used to James licking her pussy up until now. It had become a task so normal for both of them that it was almost like breathing itself.

“Oh fuck it…whatever,” she panted, bouncing and grinding down on the Vandermeers harder still, “I’m sooooo turned-on…just by THIS.” She rolled her hips in an oceanic, fluid motion, caressing her own breasts and bringing her nipples up to her mouth and sucking on them lustily. She rubbed her belly vigorously and smacked her ass hard, sending huge wakes of fat rippling out in every direction with each contact. She was getting wetter and wetter, and the Vandermeers underneath her were getting bounced and banged and ground down into unconsciousness.

But Lux didn’t care — she was becoming increasingly oblivious to their suffering, and at this point she was only conscious of her hugeness compared to them as she continued to batter them with her ass, over and over again.

“I’m growing bigger and bigger!” she moaned out, shutting her eyes tightly. “I can FEEL it! You little tinies feel sooooo good underneath me, and there’s so much room still left…so much room to spare…I could crush a family of 8 underneath me if I found one! Ohhhh yes, you pathetic Vandermeers! I’m going to take all your money…and I’m going to take your house…and you’re all three going to be my little SLAVES!! I’m going to keep growing and growing, bigger and taller, fatter and fatter and FATTER, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!! I’m going to be bigger than an elephant…bigger than a WHALE…bigger than ANY LIVING THING that has EVER EXISTED…and I won’t even stop there!!! I’ll be bigger than a city block, bigger than a skyscraper…BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE CITY ITSELF…and all you people…EVERYONE will just be like ANTS to me…little SLAVE INSECTS that I could ELIMINATE by the dozen with the tip of my PINKIE FINGER!!!”

James, Melissa, and Jim could barely get any of their thoughts straight in their minds as they struggled fruitlessly under the growing weight of Lux above them. They could tell she was growing, and they could feel their lives being slowly snuffed out, bit by bit…but they were all three incredibly turned-on…terrified, but terrifically aroused. In the face of such august power, such overwhelming and crushing superiority, they all couldn’t help but feel totally enraptured and helplessly submissive to the power above them.

“I’m going to be the QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!” Lux bellowed, busting up through the house’s ceiling as she continued to grow. The house’s walls began caving in around her. “I’M THE SMARTEST AND THE STRONGEST AND THE BIGGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ALREADY, BUT YOU PUNY LITTLE RUNTS HAVEN’T SEEN ANYTHING YET. You little shrimps…you TINY, WORTHLESS, PATHETIC LITTLE SHRIMPS…EVERYONE WILL WORSHIP AND OBEY ME!! You hear that, hahahah!? You are NOTHING…NOTHING to me!!! You’re all LOWER than cretins to me! Compared to me, you’re LOWER than the tiny little things crawling through the sludge on the bottom of the ocean. You’re LESS than THAT, even! That’s how FAR above you I am!!!”

Her huge body was still thumping up and down on top of the Vandermeers, who were all unconscious now. But Lux was just beginning to grow.


End Notes:

The complete story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11779