Pokemon Mother’s Day Special: Generational Values by Fatedmeal
Summary:

Hilda has become the Pokemon Champion of the Unova region. Although, this endeavor had come at the sacrifice of some of the time that she spent in social relationships, especially her mother's. It is Mother’s Day and Bianca helps out her friend Hilda get her mother a special gift with the help of a Minimize Ray. Although, their plan goes awry. Furthermore, what Hilda never realized is that there might be a difference in values between her mother and her. (Pokemon Black and White Story)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 14646 Read: 10918 Published: May 08 2022 Updated: May 08 2022
Story Notes:

Yo! This is actually my 21st story written. The rest of my stories are currently on Eka's Portal, but there are tentative plans to bring the size fetish content here on Giantess World as well. This was a story that won a poll on my website over there, the gallery Userpage, if you are interested should be linked on my Giantess World Userpage.

1. Step 1: Preparation by Fatedmeal

2. Step 2: Appetizer by Fatedmeal

3. Step 3: Entree by Fatedmeal

4. Step 4: Dessert by Fatedmeal

Step 1: Preparation by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:

Character References:

Hilda: https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6f/Black_White_Hilda.png

Bianca: https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/15/Black_White_Bianca.png

Hilda's mom:

https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4c/Mom_Xtransceiver_1.png

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1039430&tags=unova_mother_%28bw%29


…This is Malva with the daily report from Kalos. Moving onto to news outside of our beautiful region, life is looking bleaker for certain individuals within the Unova Region. The recent legislation, Shrinking Heinous and Repugnant Individuals Normalizes Kindness, also known as the SHRINK Act, has been anything but kind. The Unova government had taken to using the Minimize Ray to shrink the population of the Unova Prison Population. What was initially an attempt to control the prison population size and resource expenditure, has transformed into a typical display of capitalist consumerism. These criminals who have their rights as humans taken under this new law, are not only shrunk to handheld size, but are now being sold as objects. The increase in the Unova GDP stand in contrast to the global condemnation of this blatant disregard of prisoner’s rights. Human rights proponents have argued, aside from this extreme form of punitive punishment, that the guilt of the criminals subjected to these procedures may still be questionable. On the other hand, …

 

With a frown, Hilda shut off the television, her thoughts disturbed by the dark direction that Unova appeared to be heading. What was initially a new means to collect data on the micro-interactions of unique energy signatures—Evolution, Ultra Wormholes, and Dynamax Energy—became a tool to commit atrocities against criminals.  Hilda sighed, attempting to direct her thoughts to more lighthearted matters. Although the task that Bianca and she were engaged with made that difficult. 

 

“Hey Hilda, why do you look so glum?” Bianca asked as she held what was an earlier model of the Minimize Ray.

 

“Nothing. I was just worried if this was going to work or not.” Hilda hid her distress as she held with two hands a large gold band. A dark ore was nested on top of it. The weight of the object made Hilda strain a little. The item was the result of having Clay melt and weld a bunch of gold nuggets into the band. The dark ore was the very stone that Hilda had used to summon Zekrom during her time of need against N. Someone that she had not seen since, a saddening thought for the growing girl, who had felt as if she developed a real connection with the misanthropic and misguided individual.

 

The reason that these two objects were combined was a simple one. It would serve as a Mother’s Day present for Hilda’s mom. The dark stone had become nothing more than an oversized paperweight for the young girl. However, she was hesitant to let it go due to nature of the object. Along with the fact that she had not seen her mother since she went on her Pokemon journey with Tepig, Hilda decided to hit two Pidoves with one Roggenrola, by gifting the large stone to her mother for this holiday. An idea that hadn’t popped in her head until Bianca was cleaning out Professor Juniper’s inventory and happened on the outdated experimental model. Thus, Bianca snuck out the Minimize Ray to help Hilda in making a one-of-a-kind ring for a Mother’s Day present.

 

“Don’t worry Hilda, we’ll return the device after we shrink the stone and bands to ring size.” Neither of the girls wished to use the ring for malignant purposes. From their perception, the proportionality of the punishment far outweighed the attributed crimes of these individuals. Many of them were former Team Plasma Grunts, mislead and used by Ghestis and his nefarious scheme to take over Unova.

 

“I never knew that this would happen to the underlings. If only I kept a closer eye about those around me instead of basking in my new status as champion.” Hilda’s thoughts continued despite Bianca’s reassurances. It was this mindset that she had adopted that led her to commit to this extravagant effort for a Mother’s Day Present. Hilda placed the soon-to-be ring on the table and typed out a message on her Xtransciever to her mother of the present that they had prepared for her. She wanted to stay to see her mother try on the ring, however their schedules ended up not matching up today. Skyla, Bianca, and she planned to travel to a region that she was wholly unfamiliar with. Although she did hear that there was a cute Grass type Car Pokémon there.

 

Hilda walked back to the side of her blonde-haired friend. Her green eyes sparkling at the thought of engaging in this unsupervised experiment. Only recently being accepted as a research assistant under Professor Juniper, Bianca hasn’t had much active engagement in the current projects her supervisor oversaw. Hilda looked at the Minimize Ray that begun to power up. The humming of the machine was oddly soothing for a device that inadvertently brought so much pain after falling into the wrong hands. It was at this point that Hilda’s contemplation spontaneously arrived at the fact that the last time she had seen her mom in person was before this device was utilized for punitive sentences. “Now that I think about it, did mom and I ever talk about her thoughts on this issue?” The gentle hum of the Minimize ray, that mimicked the cry of the Fairy-type Pokemon that it originated from had transformed. Interrupting Hilda’s pondering as it sounded more like a Kricketune. Hilda’s eyes turned up to Bianca and her hands reached out to her friend after she yelped. The old device, long since it was last used, had heated up to an incredible degree. Causing Bianca to drop the device as static sparks flew out of it. Before either of them could react, the contraption hit the floor with a loud thud before everything turned white. Then everything faded into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A woman walked out of a grocery in a swift pace after seeing a text message from her daughter. Hilda’s mother, to meet up with her before she headed out for Alola with Skyla, left the store without buying anything. Fortunately, her home was nearby, as all buildings were in Nuvema Town. It was a small community, but a close one that helped pass her days and develop friendships since her and Hilda had started living there. Relationships that she had leaned onto more strongly with Hilda being gone for the better part of the year. “Oh, Hilda is going to be surprised to realize that I was in still town.” Her mother said as she typed out a response to her daughter on her Xtransciever. Her face adopted a plussed expression upon her several failed attempts at sending the message. Stopping for a second to check on the device, she happened to be adjacent to a television that was playing Malva’s guest segment.

 

…Professor Sycamore, it is well known that you and Professor Juniper had both had an essential part to play in the creation of the Minimize Ray. What is your opinion of its current popular usage in Unova? 

 

It is an absolutely horrid state of affairs. Not only does the punishment not fit tinge crime, but with increasing the demand and increasing normalization of this practice, it’s inevitable that the threshold of what justifies this shrinking punishment under the SHRINK act is going to decrease. Eventually the Unova public’s market is going to be saturated with petty criminals shrunken down for the cruel entertainment of price lives individuals who had the fortune of being born into a good environment. Even now, from recent case studies, it appears that many of these criminals committed these crimes under situations where they had minimal autonomy. To allow for policies to drive social behaviors in this direction will…

 

Hilda’s Mother had stopped listening to the broadcast as she walked away and towards her home. The mother’s pace slowing down as her messages failed to send. “She must already be flying off with Hilda at this moment.” The mother sighed as she walked in a leisurely stroll through her town. Unconcerned of making it in time to greet her daughter now. Her mind drifted to the news piece that was on the television adjacent to her. “Hmph. Now they’re asking professor’s opinions about public matters. What a way for them to politicize this matter. There are enough things that are acting as wedge issues between us and the other party within the nation.” Hilda’s mother thought to herself. A woman who was convinced that the punitive punishment in place is necessary for their region’s smooth operation. “I would have appreciated such advances back when I was traveling as a trainer. I can’t even count the number of deviants that needed to be cleaned off the streets.” Hilda’s mom thoughts continued as she reached the door to her house. Just as she placed her hand on the doorknob, the mother thought about her daughter. “I…don’t think I’ve ever talked with Hilda about the Minimize Ray since she left on her journey?”

 

Click

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two trainers, Bianca, and Hilda, in pain from the sudden explosion roused themselves from their unconscious state, their vision blurry as they opened their eyes around the same time. The first thing that they noticed was that the environment was alien to them, and they were unable to see each other. 

 

Bianca was standing on a coarse brown surface. Minor ledges and darkened circles were in the distance as the light reflected off the floor and onto her face. She had difficulty getting up due to the brim marks on her arms. Her body shivered before she realized that she was without clothes. Minor disintegrated fragments surrounded her. As she called for Hilda and walked on this never-ending landscape, she realized that the blurred sky was not due to her vision. Her foot bumped on the Dark Stone Band that Hilda and her prepared for her mom. While bouncing up and down from stubbing her toe, she looked to a side of the environment that she had ignored up to this point. Bianca nearly fell over as she looked at the looming clear cylinder. Her mind was taken off the numb burning sensation over her arms. Bianca processed the structure before her. “Wait…isn’t that the glass that was on the table…” Just as Bianca realized that she and Hilda must have shrunk a loud noise reverberated through her world, which was merely the living room of Hilda’s house.

 

CLICK

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oh no.” Hilda had said before her mother opened the door. She had arrived at Bianca’s conclusion much sooner. Her body had shrunk, and the clothes were loss to the energy dispersed by the Minimize ray. Hilda was not as bother by her naked body as she was by the remnants of the Minimize Ray, shrunken shrapnel had surrounded her as she stood on the carpeted floor of her living room. The brown-haired trainer looked for her Xtransciever, a device that was destroyed from the spontaneous shrinking process. “Thank goodness that I left my Pokemon in the care of Professor Juniper. But now I must find Bianca and find a way to get help.

 

CLICK

 

THUMP

 

CLICK

 

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

 

Hilda’s attention was drawn to the large noise radiating from the front of her house. The floor shook as Hilda steadied herself on the fur of the carpet. Bianca was not as lucky as the smooth surface of the table forced her to sprawl back first onto the rough surface. The wind being knocked out of the blonde-haired trainer’s lungs as the relatively gargantuan woman lumbered into the room after taking off her loafers. The air currents created by the giantess’s body blowed over Hilda who was still standing up. Knocking the daughter off her feet as the mother neared the table. The socked feet stopped right before Hilda. Even though she was facing straight up to the ceiling, Hilda was able to smell the odor that was baked within the confines of her mother’s loafers. The girl gagged as she turned her head to the side of the foot. The sock clung tightly to her mother’s bulbous toes. The white of the sock was turned into a gray fibrous surface speckled with brown and black dots. The mother’s short jaunt, shopping under the blistering sun of this early summer day, resulted in her perspiration pooling into her loafers. Wetting the sock and adhering it to the mother’s soles and toes, as the salty liquid picked up the dirt that built up in her loafers. Hilda continued to cough as the nauseous fumes of her mother’s feet immobilized her. Her mother was immobilized in her stance as the tremendous volume produced by her vocal cords sounded like a voice that did not belong to a human. As if the voice belonged to a being far beyond her, which it literally was for her daughter. Hilda, paralyzed in awe inhaled sharply as the displaced wind blew over her body once more. The damp and dirty sole of her mother lifted once more as above Hilda. Before it rushed back downwards enveloping Hilda in its embrace. Hilda’s form, cushioned by the fibers of the carpet, conformed under the insole of her mother. Otherwise, the daughter would have been crushed into a bloody smear before her mind would have been able to process the impact. Instead, Hilda was faced with a more painful fate as she felt half her mother’s body weight settle over her small frame. Her lungs compressed, forcing her to expire the vapors to join the malodorous miasma produced by her maternal figure’s rush to see her daughter. As her eyes bad nose burned from the smell, the damp sock material forced its way into Hilda’s open mouth. Hilda’s body slightly convulsed as the sweat sodden material squished out the foot sweat it absorbed earlier. Her movements restricted as the pressure of the sole held her body steady.

 

Meanwhile, her mother had gasped at the sight of what she perceived to be her daughter’s presents for her. A ring with a dark stone embedded in the center and a blonde “Minnie”, what they were colloquially called at Nuvema Town, that were all the rage. “Awww. I can’t believe Hilda was able to get not only this beautiful ring, but also this female Minnie.” Hilda’s mother said, unable to see that it was her daughter’s friend Bianca due to their difference in scale. From the mother’s perspective it could have been any blonde woman and she would be unable to tell who exactly they were. It was her shock at how generous her daughter was in splurging for these undoubtedly expensive items, that prevented her from noticing the object underneath her right foot. She reached her hand over and scooped the pair of gifts. The giantess, with Bianca in her hand, walks off to the couch and table in front of the television. The place where Hilda was on the floor now vacant. Only a depression of the mother’s sizable foot was left. The fibers slowly sprung back up as the mother sat down and flipped to a random channel, as she prepared to indulge in her gift. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca reeling from the wind leaving her lungs, her stinging arms, and the dull pounding pain over her back, was only able to look up at the posture of the giantess before her. Her pain and the loud volume made the words the woman say indecipherable. She was barely able to see that it was Hilda’s mom above her due to how her breasts obscured her face. The gaze intimidating as it looked down at her, with a gaze unfamiliar to the blonde-haired trainer. Throughout the clumsy and naive girl’s journey, she had seen this gaze directed towards her occasionally. Bianca at first thought they were looking for a battle, but these trainers never approached her and only looked on from afar. She had never seen this expression upon the face of her friend’s mother. Eyes that simultaneously stared directly at her and not at her. The corners of the kind mother’s lips were upturned as the wrinkles around her eyes and cheeks tightened to frame a countenance that was too devilish to be called a simple smirk. The foreign situation terrified her, before she could act, a hand the size of her body gripped her figure and the present. The gold band and stone jabbed against her side painfully as the sweaty palm tightened its grip. The embrace was too tight to be called a hug, Bianca was unable to even let out a yelp as the hand moved in an arc. It was like a rollercoaster for the blonde-haired girl, except the mother’s fingers, which served as restraints in this ride, were much too unyielding. The irritating liquid that lined the mother’s palms rubbed over Bianca’s sensitive areas as the wind violently whipped passed her. Robbing her of the chance to breathe or her vestibular system to catch up. The only constant for the blonde trainer was the arc like motion of her organic cage, and the dark stone which had begun to pierce her skin. Small rivulets of blood trickling from her side. An amount that would go unnoticed by the larger-than-life mother. 

 

Finally, the rollercoaster came to a startling stop, as Bianca was plunged downward as the mother sat down on the couch. The friend of her daughter had nearly blacked out from the simple ordeal. Bianca had not even noticed the additional uproar brought about by the mother turning the television on. Fighting to stay awake as the five restraints unfurled from her form. Two large structures came up to Bianca’s side, she involuntarily flinched away and hid her face from the once kind figure. One that now treated her so callously. Panicked shallow breaths were all that Bianca was capable of.

 

Hilda’s mother had noticed this from observing the fragile figure in her palm once more. “I heard that this would be a rush, but this is just something else. I can feel her…not it’s…chest moving with her breathing. It’s much smaller than any Pokemon and much more fragile. Why, I’m sure that if it tried to run away it would only get picked up and swallowed by another Pokémon.” The mother thought as she gazed down at the pathetic figure. A warm feeling, distinct from the one that would well up whenever she saw her daughter’s smiling face, had sprouted. She had power over this insignificant Minnie’s life. Her socked feet resting, scrunched the fibers of the carpet. The material of her floor oddly bulged a giant one of her soles. “How did its arms and side get discolored like that. Wait is that blood?” The mother thought as she ignored the carpet. Her thoughts morphed due to incidents of Minnies becoming a Pokemon’s meal, the blood on this Minnie’s side, and several other owner’s callous actions towards their Minnies. Before she realized what she was doing, the mother had brought the shivering figure up to her parted mouth. Exhaling before she let her tongue contact her squirming possession. Her foot tightened over the loose pieces of fiber under her right foot.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think in the comment section

Step 2: Appetizer by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:
Elesa: https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/40/Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png

Hilda was shifting in and out of consciousness under the mighty soles of her unaware mother. The pressure of her stance and sweat from the sock had adhered her pained body. Limp from the recent battering of the explosion and her mother’s might, Hilda was unable to move as the foot lifted into the air and came back down with a bone shattering impact, she could feel the bones in her limbs and ribs strain under the transient pressure. The force over the area of her body had increased above what it was before when her mother was just standing before her. The last of the gases in her lungs were expelled as the hapless daughter had begun to suffocate. Her thoughts racing in pandemonium before the pressure relented as the foot lifted once more. This time, Hilda had the mind to intake large volume air before the foot stamped upon her once more. Unfortunately, her body was still not accustomed to the odoriferous new atmosphere emanating from her mother’s soles. Hilda was coughing up the life-saving oxygen as the foot compressed over her body once more. Her body screaming in equal parts pain from the pressure of her mother’s overwhelming foot and oxygen deprived muscles. Tears streamed from her eyes as the bones bent over her fragile organs and muscle, before springing back upwards as the foot rose to the sky once more. Like a Magikarp out of water, albeit much weaker, Hilda gulped down the air that was whipping past her face. The third time that the sole pushed up against the front of her body, her lungs were filled with oxygen that rapidly exchanged diffused into the blood stream, however, not before they were compressed by the immense pressure of the damp soles. The fibers scratched against Hilda’s back as the lack of oxygen drove her respirations. The fragile champion was left in an unthinking state, the body’s focus was on survival. The cycle repeating as the body has adapted to the new atmosphere that existed under the mother’s soles. With each depression of the carpet, and exhalation of air within Hilda’s lungs, sweat would gush down the champion’s throat. However, her body could not afford another coughing fit. Lest the daughter suffocate underneath the embrace of her mother. One that had been kind to her in decades past and now threatened her life.

 

Thus, when the mother had sat down and placed her feet down on the floor between the couch and the table. Hilda’s sympathetic nervous system went into overdrive, overriding the nerves responsible for her coughing fits. The salty fluids produced by her mother’s body flowed freely down her daughter’s throat. Once more, despite being unaware, the daughter was being fed life-giving sustenance to her daughter. The fluid was digested within Hilda’s damaged body, providing what scant building blocks it had to replenish the muscles and other tissues in her body. Hilda phased in and out of consciousness as her body was changed at a cellular scale to keep her alive. The active squeezing of her mother’s foot over her prone form kept Hilda’s consciousness from focusing. 

 

The mother was unaware of how close she put her daughter at death’s door, while the daughter was unaware of the perilous journey her friend Bianca was about to take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warm air current brushed over Bianca’s body. Blowing her hair over her face as she felt a slimy boulder run up her side. The blonde klutz finally realizing that she was bleeding from the side as the slime on the boulder impacted her tender side. In response, Bianca suddenly moved to her lay on her back to try to protect it. Opening her eyes, she saw the open cavern of Hilda’s mom. Bianca recognized the slimy boulder as the mother’s tongue as it continued its journey up her torso. The saliva tracing along her body before washing over her face. Bianca could do nothing but cough. The viscous slime obscuring the distinctive features of her face as the tongue retracted back into the mother’s mouth. Through her stinging eyes, Bianca looked up at the once kind woman. The mother’s blue orbs pierced Bianca’s existence. Her words were caught in her throat as she was finally able to discern what the gaze that she had seen so many times before meant. 

 

Hunger.

 

Bianca screamed and struggled. Or at least tried to. The saliva that covered her weak body weighed her down. The acidic fluid falling down her throat as the mother gave a smug expression, one that broke as she opened her mouth once more. The moist cavern belted the girl with a humid blast of air, before the hand and mouth moved closer to one and another. Bianca’s world went dark as the pink lips pressed over her lower abdomen. Finally, the saliva has broken over face as she released the strongest scream her body could handle in this state. “HE-.” Bianca was not even allowed any final words as the pressure within the oral cavity had changed. Pulling her body over the tongue and perilously close to the edge of the throat. Frothy saliva washed over her once more as she floundered within the acidic pool. Bianca’s arms, already burnt, were gripped by the mother’s teeth as they lightly chewed on them. The pain shot up through Bianca’s spinal cord, causing her body to contract and attempt to pull her arms away. However, the grip of the white stalagmites was much too strong. The mother having maintained dental hygiene daily, made calcium blocks that gripped Bianca’s arms as the friction caused them to bleed. “Please…stop…it hurts so much.” The mother’s tongue forced itself on Bianca’s body once more, the woman not hearing the pathetic prattling of her meal. “It’s…me Bianca…I’m-.” A change in pressure within the cavern caused Bianca’s ears to pop as saliva flowed over her battered body and down the throat. Interrupting her attempts to communicate with the carnivorous beast of a mother.

 

MMMMMHHHHHHH

 

Bianca’s abdomen shook as loud reverberation rolled over the chamber. A vibration that exceeded the intensity of the helpless trainer’s heartbeats. What may have been a slight moan for a woman pleased with her snack, was of a different scale to the resident within the grasp of her jaws. Bianca spat out blood. Several spots of her body were hemorrhaging internally as she began to bleed from her ears, nose, and eyes. Bianca was unable to differentiate the hot blood from the tears that were spilling out of her eyes earlier. In her frantic state, the girl was unable to discern any detail of the mother’s maw visually. The saliva that covered Bianca’s body overwhelmed her senses as her entire body stung and she was subject to the malodorous byproducts of the bacteria that existed within the dutiful mother’s mouth. Despite her diligent dental habits, the saliva was laden with bacteria that caused Bianca’s bare body to itch. Forcing the former trainer to squirm further within the grasp of the teeth. Blood dripping out of her arms and onto to the mother’s curious palate. Incentivizing her to begin the organic vacuum once more. The saliva that flowed down the mother’s throat carried the taste of Bianca’s with it. “Ahh…ahhh…ahhh. I’m sorry…. I…don’t…want…to…die…mommy.” Bianca had begun to call for her own mother under the great torture that she had undergone. Unaware that the activity within the mother’s mouth had lessened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without much pomp or ceremony, Hilda’s mom had deposited her Minnie within the clutches of her maw. The woman delighted as she sucked on the snack-sized individual. The flavor was best described as sweet, salty, and a little bit tangy. A unique taste that she had not expected from what was once a human. The mother toyed with her snack as she observed the little legs flop below her nose as she tightened her how over what she observed to be the little one’s legs. What used to be an aspiring youth, someone who had deserved this because of a horrible crime they committed, now had their life hanging in the balance. And she was lady justice, the one who would tip the scales to either guilt or innocence. Or rather, to live for another day or perish within her digestive depths. Hilda’s mother moaned at both the taste and the thought. Delighting at what she thought was a faint scream within her mouth. “I don’t know why, but I think that this would be more exhilarating if this was just an ordinary civilian.” Hilda’s mother thought mischievously to herself as she let the sadistic fantasies invade her mind. “This would serve as a good punishment for some unruly kids. Maybe after a session within my mouth to remind her the importance of close family bonds, Hildie will be less reluctant to stay away from home.” The mother referred to her daughter by her cute nickname within her head. She continued to toy with the figure in her mouth, unperturbed by the leg’s sporadic high arcs that tapped her nose. 

 

Her nose wrinkled and her brows furrowed as she inspected the ring which she attempted to fit over her fingers. However, the ring was much too large for any of her fingers. “This must be a toe ring. I’ve never actually worn one of these before. How thoughtful of Hildie.” The mother then lifted the foot that was over the odd bundle of carpet fibers. With the tired Minnie’s legs dangling from her mouth, she looked down as she begun to remove her sock. Surprised not to see anything abnormal with the carpet. Her attention was redirected to a light thud on the table. The mother looked down to see a brown-haired Minnie, writhing like an insect, as it gasped for air. The brown Minnie eventually looked upon what was her mother, as the woman concluded this intruder’s presence. “Hildie! You got me two Minnies! You really are the best daughter ever.” Hilda’s mother beamed as she thought of her daughter’s kind gift, although still a little sad since her daughter wasn’t here to share one with her. “Oh well. I can try out more things now that I have two of them.” Hilda’s mother thought as she noticed the brown-haired Minnie wave vigorously at her. 

 

The daughter having just roused up from an anaerobic pressure piston, misinterpreted the beaming face of her mother as being directed to the small daughter in front of her. Hilda’s delirious state did not consider the fact that her mother did not recognize her. Not until she heard her mother purr in pleasure as she extended her tongue out of her lips and wiped it over her lips and the flailing legs of her friend. “Wait. Is that Bianca?” 

 

SLURK

 

Fear had taken root within Hilda’s heart as the tongue’s arc had carried her friend’s legs into her smug mother’s mouth. The only trace of Bianca was the slight distention of her mother’s cheeks. The energetic waving of Hilda waned as the frantic bulges increased in frequency and intensity within the confident woman’s mouth. “Wait…mom…that…is Bianca.” Hilda’s voice petered out as her mother placed the ring over her second largest toe, fitting perfectly. “That…wait…what…why is mom doing this?” Hilda thought as she stared in disbelief. Her body shook as the voice of her mother, muffled by her friend’s body, boomed from far above.

 

“HELLO MY LITTLE MINNIE. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE A LITTLE SMARTER THAN YOUR FRIEND. NOT SMART ENOUGH TO ESCAPE PUNISHMENT FOR THE CRIMES YOU HAVE COMMITTED. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO END UP LIKE HER, THEN YOU BETTER WORSHIP YOUR GODDESS. I MIGHT EVEN LET YOUR FRIEND GO IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB. WOULDN’T YOU LIKE THAT, THE TWO OF YOU IN A SMALL LITTLE DARK CAGE TOGETHER. THE TWO OF YOU COULD WALLOW IN THE DARKNESS LIKE THE SAD LITTLE MONSTERS YOU TWO ARE.” The mother finished as she presented her right foot to the supposed criminal. 

 

Hilda tried to run to the side and reach her mother, to try to tell her the mistake she made. Instead, her mother’s bare left foot was presented to the advancing girl. Hilda could barely make out the visage of her mother from far away. Her raised eyebrow and the look on her face, it was one that Hilda knew well as a kid. Her mother was testing her. If she didn’t listen, then Bianca would be taking the plunge down her mother’s gullet. “What if she decides to eat her anyway. She wouldn’t…would she. Mom isn’t like that. I just have to run her feet and then show her who I am.” Hilda decided as she walked back to the sole of the towering foot. Her mother’s toes scrunched overhead as the dark stone embedded in the ring glimmered. 

 

Due to her mother’s callousness the daughter was uncertain if following her orders would work. A sliver of doubt had begun to sprout within Hilda’s mind, as she was also certain that her kind and caring mother would never engage in such a cruel act like this. “What else do I not know about my mom?” Hilda pushed her hands against the tense surface of her mother’s sole. Grimacing at the odor that was emanating from her mother’s-tired feet, now free from the confines of her sock. The smell having not abated in intensity since she was recently adhered to it. Now that she was not in danger of being crushed, she felt the bile within her rising up from the sensory stimulation. 

 

In contrast, the mother was dissatisfied with what barely amounted to more than a tickle.  She continued to suck on her snack which had begun to move languidly. Allowing her to expertly maneuver her tongue over area that she had missed. Eliciting an especially salty taste in one area, a welcome change but one that did not feed her awakened needs. “HMMMM. WHY THIS SNACK OF MINE IS JUST DELICIOUS, BUT I DON’T THINK JUST ONE IS ENOUGH. I MIGHT HAVE TO REPURPOSE YOUR EXISTENCE WHEN I’M DONE WITH IT.” The mother said as she looked down with a downcast expression on her face. 

 

Hilda felt a chill go down her spine as she swore that she heard Bianca yell from within her mom’s maw. 

 

The mother smirked upon seeing the effect that her scale and mere words had on the miniscule creature. “OF COURSE, IF YOU WERE TO TRULY DEVOTE YOURSELF TO YOUR GODDESS. THEN I WOULD RECONSIDER. HOW FORTUNATE FOR YOU THAT I AM MAGNANIMOUS ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU YOUR NEW ROLE IN LIFE.” The mother punctuated her point by biting down harshly upon her snack. This time, both Hilda and her mother were able to hear a cry. 

 

The former champion threw her doubts to the wind. “No. This must work. I can’t let mom continue to do this, and I can’t let Bianca suffer.” Hilda resolved as she brought herself to closer to her mother’s foot. She was unsure of what she was doing wrong earlier, but she recalled a video that she saw online. The content in it filled her with disgust and made her a steadfast opponent against this Minimize movement, but now she would try to leverage this to her advantage. Hilda brings her mouth to the sole, with only a second of hesitation, she met the salty skin with her tongue. Revulsion swept over her body as the sheen of salty liquid dripped down her throat, the former champion closed her eyes to ignore the feeling. 

 

Unfortunately, this led Hilda to lick up a piece of dirt that was stuck to the side of her mom’s instep. A sight that sated the domineering hunger of the goddess above. “HMMM. THAT IS MORE LIKE IT.” The mother said as her physical appetite was only wetted by the performance. “It shouldn’t even matter if I went back on my promise with this Minnie. With how many people they must have harmed through their crimes, this is just desserts.” The mother thought merrily to herself as she slowly lowered her sole down on the servile bug. “Well, at least that Minnie is. I think that I’ll have my appetizer now.” The mother poked the snack within her mouth. Her feet enveloped the Minnie that was still vigorously kissing licking the filth off her foot. 

 

Hilda’s efforts were meaningless against the whims of the goddess above her. Her feeble hopes held fast as her vision of mom’s face was obscured. The last thing that Hilda saw before the meat slab enveloped her was the twisted pleasure and reddening cheeks on her mom’s face. The tough skin closed over her sides, muffling the noises of the television. Thus, Hilda was not able to see her mom maneuver her friend’s away from her cheeks. 

 

Glurk

 

Glurk

 

Nor did she hear the wet swallows of a promise broken. And who would keep a promise with an individual heinous enough to become a Minnie. The only purpose they would serve, would be for the pleasure of those who handled themselves accordingly within society. The last that anyone would see of the snack in this form was the distended bulge on the goddess’s throat. One that disappeared behind her collarbone as swiftly as it appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Bianca cried weakly as she felt her legs slurped carelessly into the wet vacuum that she was trapped in. The negative pressure of the moist cavern forced the oxygen in the snack’s lungs to escape from her mouth. The girl gasped and wriggled as she tried to replace her depleted lungs with the noxious atmosphere within the mother’s mouth.

 

The girl’s mind was then torn asunder as the cavern rapidly opened and closed, letting streams of light peer through the dark cave. A thunder reverberated from the throat and up into the mouth. The mother having decided to talk to the Minnie that was her daughter, did not consider the safety of the Minnie within her mouth. Rather, it was more likely that she delighted in the suffering her snack must have endured by the volume of her voice. Bianca had begun to cough up more blood as the point-blank full volume of the mother’s words was equivalent to a shock wave. The snack was shifting in and out of consciousness as her body went limp.  Uncaring of the tongue which gave her body an occasional taste during the speech. The organic systems of the body redirected its resources to keeping the snack alive on the face of this attack. Eventually, when the mother had finished talking, the snack was left curled up on the massive tongue. The light of the outside world stolen from her as she was frozen in pain. The snack felt a burning sensation within her core as she was bleeding internally from the menial action of a house mother. A truly insignificant existence, whose weak struggles would only provide some entertainment for a goddess that was becoming bored with her taste. 

 

One too many licks over her more sensitive areas, and the snack had even loss another aspect of her innocence. The dollops of salty liquid that involuntarily dripped from down there signaled a return of the sonic boom like activity from before. This time, the snack more attuned to the movement of the atmosphere from the sound waves, curled herself up to protect her ears. “Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!” The snack whimpered to herself under the onslaught of the goddess’s sultry voice, one that held an entirely different timbre at her small size. Unfortunately, neither her mother or the mother that she was within would respond to her calls. Not until her body was tossed from the tongue that she laid on to between the rows of molars. The snack was barely prepared to push her body away from the white dentition before it came rushing down. “AGGGGGHHHHHH!” The snack’s cries, which were finally audible, made the meal all the more savory for the mother. The snack could only look upwards weakly as the belts of hot air and sound shook her body. Her bloody tears reddened her vision when the light poked in between the mother’s words. The snack didn’t even try to struggle as she neared the precipice of the throat. “Please…no.”

 

GLURK.

 

GLURK.

 

With the simple action of the Goddess that she was within, the snack fell down the throat. Her body was caught by the next section of the throat which had yet to relax. The snack’s height resulted in her legs being lifted by the mother’s tongue as her head was caressed by the velvet walls of the esophagus. From there it was a simple process of the despondent snack being pushed by the peristaltic motion of the esophagus. The snack lost all hope of escaping her fate as the esophageal walls closed above her feet. The force of gravity and the mechanical motions of the walls opened space beneath her head for her body to slither down the goddess’s throat. And a goddess, the mother was compared to her snack. The snack’s wandering thoughts, of happier times, were drowned out by the metronome beats of the heart that laid in front of the esophagus. The cardiovascular organ served as the bell tolling the snack’s entrance to her final resting chamber. Her head impacting against the contracted esophageal sphincter, which relaxed in a welcoming manner. With a wet plop, the snack fell into the rough folds of the goddess’s stomach. Acids having already been excreted in preparation of the snack formerly known as Bianca. But now, she was only a part of a meal and nothing more. “Hil…da.” Bianca weakly croaked as her body was subject to the sway of the digestive liquids and the contractions of the rugae-lined walls. Her body nearly filled the entirety of the muscular cavern, one that grumbled in excitement of Bianca’s entrance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uuauurp

 

The goddess had exhaled some gas that escaped from her stomach, further squishing the contents within. She let the aftertaste of her appetizer roll over her tongue. The snack may have been large enough that it lifted her uvula upward as it passed underneath it and filled up her esophagus. However, the woman’s stomach growled for more sustenance. 

 

It was timely then that the television screen broadcasted a recent piece done by the Electric Type-Gym Leader and Model Elesa. It was a simple commercial of Elesa battling against travelers and modeling on the runway. However, the focus of the commercial was on how sweaty and hot the black-haired model appeared to be. An atypical focus for the commercial, but one that Elesa was able to perform well under. She was still able to utilize her dazzling sensuality to present herself as the most desirable individual in the foreground. The way the sun bounced off her skin as she walked over to get a Casteliacone nearly made the mother want to lick the ice cream off the model’s nude body. Finally, the purpose of the commercial was revealed as Minnie was placed within the Casteliacone. The screen zoomed in on a terrified girl within the white ice cream. The warm vapors exhaled by the hot model was displayed as if they were what caused the ice cream to melt instead of the overbearing sun. Within one frame, the pink lips of the model enclosed over the top of the ice cream. The Minnie’s upper torso was hidden within the depths of the model’s maw. The screen shifted focus once more to show the flailing legs of the Minnie, with the Model looking down on the screen. The sun behind her framing her as being an existence above even the audience. Someone to be desired for their beauty, to be worshipped by her lesser, and to be emulated. In a fashion like how the mother had disposed of Bianca, so too did Elesa in the commercial. The advertisement ending with a relaxed smile from the model and an announcement of the new Minnie’s toppings that are planned for Casteliacones.

 

“Well, I guess they must have figured out some way to cut down on costs if they are able to air these commercials already.” The mother thought as her eyes moved down from the television screen and to the Minnie that was earnestly licking her foot. The thought of throwing the Minnie into her jaws after her efforts titillated her taste buds. Especially after seeing the sexual prowess of a bombshell of woman such as Elesa partaking in the very same activity. However, she let the idea pass as she had other plans for her. The goddess scrunched her toes and tapped her foot. The slight adjustments of her foot had unveiled a pleasant surprise to her. One that she would take advantage of as she moves her foot off the table and onto the carpet below. The hot sweat and grime on the bottom of her bare foot, concentrated from the interior of her loafer and sock earlier, had adhered the Minnie to her foot once more. The little creature was stuck with her head just below the ball of the mother’s foot.

 

This time aware and with an impish smile on her face, the goddess decided to put her worshipper through a through a stress test. Shifting her weight onto the foot that held the Minnie within its grasp. The woman could feel the servile criminal’s body give slightly under her mighty foot as she walked up to her seafoam green slippers. Smiling at the sight of a Mother’s Day gift from her daughter Hildie years prior. “These foolish girls have probably trampled on many lives on their way to this point in their life. So, they have no right to complain if I abide by an eye-for-an-eye.” The goddess decreed as she slid on the slippers preparing to fill the void within her stomach with an entree.a279;

End Notes:

Let me know what you think in the comment section

Step 3: Entree by Fatedmeal

By this point, Hilda’s tongue was probably colored as dark as the dirt and grime that she had licked off the rough sole of her mom’s foot. With nowhere else to redirect her attention to, she noticed the finer features of the fleshy obelisk that laid on top of her. The daughter’s tongue and hands were able to trace out the fleshy creases. They would increase in depth and length each time her goddess would scrunch her foot. The mother’s relatively minor action would move the thin film of salty liquid that lined her soles onto the daughter below. Irritating her raw breasts and skin, matting her hair, and washing down the grime down her throat. “I’m doing this for Bianca and myself.” Hilda would chant to herself, unaware how fleeting her hopes truly were at the moment. This mantra persisted and increased in intensity as the worshipper had noticed her body become warmer. Fearful that she would lose consciousness through overheating, Hilda hoped that focusing on this single mental task would relieve help. By reducing her attention towards the physical stresses of her environment. The physical environment being the organic landscape of the being that she once knew as her mom.

 

Pieces of dirt fell past the worshipper as she noticed the living room lights and noise of the television had washed over her body. A sensation she found familiar to the swinging arc of her mother’s foot when her mom was walking earlier. It was at this point that Hilda, who was still earnest in her task of worshipping her mom’s soles, realized that the front of her body was adhered to the bottom of her mom’s feet. Hilda’s vision raced as the world blurred around her, unable to do anything as the organic pile-driver had settled over Hilda’s form once more. “No. There is no way that mom could be this cruel.” The mother pushed her weight down on her bare feet and lifted herself off the couch. “E…ven…if she thinks that I’m a criminal…” The mother lifted the foot with the Minnie on it. Now knowledgeable of the experience, the Minnie inhaled deeply. “This is just doling out punishment…to punish…to cause fear…for pleasure.” Hilda’s thoughts were squeezed out of her as her mother shifted the majority of her weight on the right foot. Hilda blew out the carbon dioxide that was exchanged for the oxygen in her lungs. She initially felt relatively comfortable and confident that she would be able to endure this. Then the daughter noticed how the step was now longer and the force over her body continued to increase. 

 

Crick

 

Not even one complete step, and Hilda had already felt the first bone in her body fracture. Her screams diminished due to the lack of air in her respiratory tract and muffled by the skin of her mother’s foot that kissed her mouth. The mother’s right foot lifted into the air once more after she placed her left foot back down on the floor. Hilda whined in pain and breathed in haggardly. The bone that fractured was one of her lower ribs. The very act of inspiring and expanding her chest cavity brought the daughter pain. “Is…she trying…to kill…” rough sole pushed down on the carpeted floor once more.

 

Crick. Crick.

 

This time two of Hilda’s ribs had cracked. One adjacent to the first one that broke, and the other on the other side of her chest cavity. Her body would have shaken in pain if it were not for the great force pushing her down from the heavens above. The goddess of a mother trying her best to see exactly what the physical limits of this Minnie were. Hilda’s exhalations came in short, choked, and shallow expirations. With the current of air on her backside signaling that she had to prepare for the next cycle of steps, Hilda prayed to whoever would listen that this would not last for too long. 

 

Thoom

 

Crick

 

Hilda felt the immediate difference of this step from the ones that preceded this one. The floor was now wooden, and another rib had cracked. However, the sharp pain was in the periphery of her mind to the greater concern in her abdominal region. The increased resistance in the floor resulted in the mother’s foot compressing on the daughter’s body. The lungs shrink upon expiration away from the rib cage; thus, they were safe from this tremendous force. The same could not be said for vulnerable organs such as the liver and spleen. The two organs were squished into the surrounding viscera. The blunt traumatic damage inflamed the nerves surrounding their structures and lacerated their internal structures. Blood had begun to seep out of the vascular ire within these sensitive organs as the mother’s foot continued unconcerned of whether the mite below her foot lived or died. Due to the sharp pain in her upper abdomen and burning pain in her lower abdomen, the daughter was unable to breathe properly this time. Instead, Hilda only gave shallow inspirations and expirations without regard to the fact that her body was rushing towards the floor once more.

 

Thoom. CRACK.

 

Suddenly, a pain had begun to shoot down Hilda’s legs, as some parts of her body begun to feel numb. Something that wouldn’t heal had broken. The pain originated from her back and the daughter had felt the bloody bilious fluid rush up her esophagus. She choked it back down as her body convulsed within the right creases of her mother’s mature feet. The dual surfaces that her body rested on equally unforgiving. However, the pressure had seemed to decrease momentarily as the goddess had come to a stop. Regardless, black spots begun to appear in Hilda’s vision, as the mother had chosen at this point to make her next move slowly. The immense pain that Hilda experienced at the hands of her mother distracted her from the light shuffling coming from the other foot slipping into the slipper. Instead, she only began to wonder how she would ever be able to face her mom the same way again. Even if she showed her who she was, and was returned to her normal size, neither of them would be able to look at each other the same way again. Despite the cruelty that her mother had inflicted on her body and psyche with a few callous actions, Hilda still valued her relationship with her mother highly. “She would be heartbroken…what if it’s better…” Hilda felt the foot raise slightly as it moved towards the seafoam green slippers that she got her mom two years ago. The word “Mom” was stitched in a darker green thread at the center of the insole. It was upon this word that Hilda’s body was laid upon. Pressed down by the meaty weight of the treaded upon sole.

 

Hilda was barely able to breathe a whimpered sigh. The fuzzy sole was less tense than the wooden planks that she was smushed upon earlier and redistributed the weight away from her body. Although, the damage that was already done could not be erased. The blood pooling within her body cavity and the ribs plunging into her ribs, with each mild inspiration, resulted in a visceral pain that would not be ameliorated. The decreased pressure of her mother’s steps, which now carried the goddess towards the kitchen, allowed for Hilda’s attention to be directed to the pain radiating from within. Her mind was slowly torn asunder with each pulse of fresh torture, in rhythm with the continued pace of the goddess from above. Hilda’s body did everything that it could to maintain the functioning of her organs. Adapting her senses to the environment, one that Hilda realized entrapped a miasma of her mother’s stench from years of use. “I…have always seen…her wear…ugh…these slippers…inside.” Her mother’s fondness of the gift led to them being soaked with her stale sweat. To the daughter, each step released fresh sweat from the mother’s sole, and dry sweat that was entrapped within the fuzzy insole. 

 

Eventually her mother stopped moving as she was making a pasta salad. The blistering heat added Hilda’s own minuscule sweat to the growing pool surrounding her, as she felt the water level rise to the middle of her arms. “I should just die here…How could anyone live as a…human again after being debased like this.” Hilda’s hopes had begun to vanish as Bianca’s had earlier. Her mother, her goddess, took several steps back to the dinner table. The one that the Hilda and Bianca had initially planned to surprise the mother with her ring. The footsteps now caused waves to form in the pool. Hilda now had to time her breath with the waves or rancid liquid that swept over her head, and the impacts of the cruel and unforgiving soles that forced the air out of her lungs. The sporadic timing of the waves caused her to choke down the bitter liquid and nearly suffocate. It was more than once that within the darkness, Hilda could tell that the nebulous grasp of unconscious had crept into her vision. Only to vanish once more, as luck was a cruel mistress and did not deign to give the tortured Minnie a merciful death. Dragging out Hilda’s agonizing existence as her thoughts transitioned from her begging for her mother to find her, to her mother snuffing her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The snack was unaware of the torture that Hilda was going through as a digestive pool brought her sentience closer to its terminus. The gut was lacking in gases produced by bacteria like the mouth. However, the nauseating atmosphere was replaced by the gaseous fumes the permeated the blonde’s lungs. Inciting acidic and inflammatory damage from within her body. Bianca, unable to recover from the shockwaves from the mother’s voice, only stared dimly. The digestive burns outside and inside her body eliciting mild twitches and sudden spasms. Unmoving physically, her mind was racing. Running away in vain from the pain of being entrapped within an acid vat. One that tore through her skin and ate through her muscles. Blood pooling out as the memories that she cherished were also lost to the digestive pool. The bones, within Bianca’s body, which conducted heat more easily, was the first to heat up to an extreme degree. Burning the flesh that surrounded it and lighting up her visceral organs. The time that she had with Hilda and Cheren were also burned up as the nerves within her body unilaterally signaled to her cranium of the combustible activity. All that it did in response was loosen its grip on Bianca’s formerly beautiful blonde locks. Her hair was bleached like her bones were as they fell into the growing pool of acid, blood, and sinuous muscle. 

 

Bianca moved her eyes down for the final time in the dark chamber, the final visual image that they sent to her brain was of her muscle of her arms and abdomen sloughing off. The gelatinous orbs within the sockets were immersed by the rising acids, the eyelids protecting them for only a few seconds before they were eviscerated. Her eyes melted into the tumultuous pool, as the next contraction of the stomach pushed the rugae against her softened cranium. Ripping through the skin and smashing through her skull. The gray matter that constituted Bianca’s physical perception of the world was slowly invaded by the now viscous chyme. Fireworks of neurons were gradually silenced as all the snack could do was look up at the esophageal sphincter that was just above her. So close, yet so far away from her immobile body. She was still able to feel the first bolus of masticated pasta salad plop down on her dissolving body. “She…is…eating…more…” These were Bianca’s final thoughts as she realized that she was less than a meal for this mature woman. One that had watched over her along with her daughter before she embarked on her journey as a Pokemon trainer. Something that Bianca had valued due to her strained relationship with her parents that wanted her to take up a more stable profession. Now the ambitious and innocent growing adult barely fit the daily calorie count for the maternal figure. The acidic chyme mixed with the reddish stew of Bianca’s broken body-the muscles and organs dispersing from the bleached skeleton-and the verdant boluses of pasta salad. The two clumps mashed together as the gastric cavity clenched, the space shrinking as the two distinctive pools became one.

 

GROAN. CHURN. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uuuauuurrrp

 

“Oh my. I didn’t expect that this dish would give me this much gas.” The mother said as she brought her free hand to the area below her left breast. One of the mother’s actions that she does without thinking throughout the day. Her toes, the only part of her foot touching the floor scrunched as the episode had reached an emotionally charged part of the narrative, another involuntary movement. The mother’s eyes became wet. “I can’t believe that the trainer just forgot his Charmander out in the rain.” The mother’s sole scrunched causing the Minnie to fell from her sole, and into the grasp of the enraptured audience. “How could people be so callous in the treatment of something so fragile.” The mother’s toes squeezed on the head of the Minnie that barely wriggled. The small movements were not even registered by the goddess above. “It wasn’t even his Pokemon, it was his sister’s. Did he even think of how she would feel if someone that she thought of as family, was snuffed out by his actions?” Once more the Minnie resorted to attempts at worshiping the bulbous toes. Unfortunately, the foot sweat had pooped down into the bottom of the slipper, forcing the Minnie to swallow down the grime laden vinegar. “I couldn’t even imagine that happening to my own Pokemon, to those that I care about. Especially my Hildie.” The mother’s foot slammed back down on the floor, squishing the miserable Minnie underneath the ball of her foot. A small crack was drowned out by the volume of the television. The show was paused, and the mother hit record as she shoved the final piece of her pasta salad into her gullet. Chewing forcefully and angrily at the monstrous display of a human beyond redemption. “Hmph. It’s humans like him that should be turned into Minnies. The mother gave a furtive swallow and stood up. She carried her plate to the sink as she stomped down on the barely struggling Minnie within her slipper. Hilda’s own mother would have squashed her like the well-deserved insect that she thought she was, if she hadn’t remembered what she had planned. The goddess calmed herself down. Grinding her foot in the slipper with the passenger in it. She waited a couple seconds before she felt a light tickle. The goddess, knowing that the insect wouldn’t be able to take much more, walked lightly to her bedroom. This time she would get a good look at her before sending her along to meet her friend. 

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think in the comment section

Step 4: Dessert by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:

Final Chapter!

The daughter wasn’t even sure if she was thankful for the current position of the foot. Cool breezes of air finally swept over her debilitated body as the goddess from above ate her meal. Hilda breathed through pained gasps as her body was still adhered to the slimy residue of the arch. However, as time passed, the sweat that trapped the beleaguered girl to the sole had dried. All it took was for an unconscious contraction of the sinuous muscles of the mother’s foot, to set into motion a cascade of events. The rough and velvety skin moved in a minor wave. The wrinkles and dry crevices lining the rough sole scraped against Hilda’s tenderized skin, before her body fell off and into the precipitous darkness of the toe of the slipper. Gravity made it impossible for Hilda to pull herself back up from the nebulous corner of the pungent cavern. The grimy fuzz of the slipper, the green darkened from at least a year of use, clung to the daughter’s head as the bulbous toes of the mother settled over her face. The daughter gasped as the third and fourth toe spontaneously choked her neck. In a panic, she had begun to lick the toes, thinking that is what was desired by her goddess. 

 

Unfortunately for the Minnie, she was an insect below the notice of the goddess enraptured by her entertainment on screen. The pressure of the toes did not abate as the calloused ball of the goddess’s foot pushed down on Hilda’s upper body. Trapping her and opening new crevice between the curves of the mother’s foot and the insole. Passageways that allowed the sweat pool to accumulate within the toe section of the slipper. Despite Hilda’s waning desire to live after this torture, her body clung strongly to the mortal coil. Fighting for a breath as she choked down the vile liquid once more. Never had Hilda drank as much liquid as she had today. Although, despite the scant nourishment the mixture provided her body to sustain her consciousness, the salty liquid simply made her feel dehydrated. Burning internal pain, salty drowning, abnegation by someone that she believed she had unconditional love from. The impossible happened as Hilda had finally sucked down enough liquid to breathe in rapid, shallow chokes of the slipper’s atmosphere.

 

THOOM

 

CRACK

 

The foot slammed down and compressed the soft sole to a point that it was comparable to toughness as the wooden floor Hilda was trodden on before. It was incomparable to anything that daughter had experienced before. It was as if the ceiling and floor of a building came rushing to the two sides of her supine body. It was either a miracle or a curse that she was still alive. She felt her lower ribs pierce her lungs, the alveoli moved away to make room for the calcium structures as Hilda spat out blood towards the side of the goddess’s second largest toe, the one with the ring. The daughter’s focus on the pain was transient, as something much more alarming had encroached her mind immediately following the loud crack she felt in her lower body. A sensation that was followed by a shooting burn down her legs and lingering numbness. “My…legs.” The last of the tears that Hilda’s lacrimal glands dripped down her face. As she realized that her life had been changed forevermore for the third time today. After this thunderous stamp, the goddess walked lightly.

 

THOOM

 

“I…I was shrunken.”

 

THOOM

 

“I wasn’t even recognized by mom.”

 

THOOM

 

“She treated me like an insect…and…and…”

 

THOOM. THUMP.

 

“I…can’t feel my legs.” Hilda’s thoughts were confirmed as the mother’s foot left the slipper. Despite Hilda’s revitalized struggles, if only to disprove her realization, it was all for naught. She was barely able to move her lower body without pained wheezes escaping her throat. The sudden change in her breathing pattern fed into a vicious cycle that embedded the lodged ribs within her lungs further. Blood seeping out into her pleural space as the girl was paralyzed in pain. If Hilda were to ever have a semblance of her normal life once more, she would need to undergo extensive surgeries to do so. The daughter was unable to contemplate this as the slipper was lifted, before being tipped over. Hilda fell onto the relatively large sheets of her mother’s bed. With a dull wheeze, she looked up to the figure that was once her mother.

 

The mother’s pristine visage may as well have been a large visage within the dark sky of the room. The goddess had changed into her sleeping attire and put on her glasses to get a better view of her gifts. She admired the nebulous nature of the gem on her toe ring, not yet bestowing her reluctant worshipper with her attention. Said worshipper looked away from the mother’s face. Her eyes trailing down the shiny sea foam green fabric of the goddess’s nightgown. The Minnie’s bleary eyes stopped momentarily to see the lack of underwear that her goddess chose not to wear now. It only made her heart morose at the fact that her mother was not bothered by any of this, that she didn’t consider her as a human that she should maintain common decency with. The Minnie’s eyes trailed down the towering thighs and flexing calves, turning her body to the instrument of her torture. The feet extended past her body, trapping the Minnie between the goddess’s legs, and provided direct access to her groin.

 

Hilda finally turned back to the sneering face of her mother, who was now able to see her discerning features properly. “What a disgusting insect you are.” If Hilda had remained untouched up to this moment, then it would have been a joyous moment of reunion. However, the tremendous trauma she had underwent under her mother’s calloused and experienced soles had erased any form of resemblance to her former self. If a part of Hilda’s skin wasn’t red from internal bleeding, then it was blue from the pressure applied to her. Her hair was in a wild disarray and eyes unfocused due to the pain that she was fighting through. Hilda’s appearance perfectly matched what the mother expected a criminal shrunken down under the SHRINK act would look like, subhuman. The inflammatory insult by Hilda guzzling down her mother’s revolting sweat prevented her from vocalizing the contrary, in a room that was finally quiet. Thus, Hilda’s heart could only break apart as she could only watch as the ethereal appearance of her mother treated her with absolute disdain.

 

Thus, the figurative and literal goddess, unimpeded by any form of doubt would impart a subhuman fate for the subhuman criminal. “You have done well up to this point, slave.” The house mother enjoyed how that rolled off her tongue, deriving some cathartic enjoyment by being this monster’s executioner. “You just have one more task before I will reunite you with your partner.”  Hilda perked upon hearing this. The very thought of having to be put through one more trial nearly brought bile all the way up to her throat. Hilda wasn’t even sure if she could trust the words of this empyrean figure. She could only look forward as she squirmed gently against her mother’s fingers. The god-like existence carrying her slave’s body as she moved her hips to fully display her callipygian rear. The goddess’s ass cheeks pushed out onto the sheets as the worm wriggled weakly. The goddess relaxed on the back of her bed as she placed her slave down in front of her pulsating pucker. “It’s about time that you look at yourself in the mirror and face the cruel reality of what you have become. Although, the appearance that you are looking at now is probably pretty flattering to yourself.” Hilda’s mother smugly decreed out of the slave’s sight. Although Hilda was able to discern it from the haughty bellows coming from her mother’s divine lips. The statements framed the situation that she was in. A flower-like beast faced her, pulsating as it noticed her proximity. At the slave’s minuscule size, she was able to recognize a thin clear fluid that covered the area between the vulva and rectum. Throughout this entire exchange, the domestic goddess’s excitement had been building up, her vulva moist and dripping with sexual fluids. She waited with bated breath at what she hoped would be a climactic end to her role as, Justice, one that blindly upholds both truth and ideals. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was throughout this exchange that the meals formerly known as the Pasta Salad and Bianca were ejected out of the pyloric sphincter. The bubbling clear acidic liquid was colored by the verdant green and the sanguine red of the two meals. Bones of a broken skeleton bouncing up and down in the mixture due to the peristaltic walls of the duodenum. Enzymes from the biliary duct and pancreas spilled out to further process the remains. The bones flecked and powdered the fuming mixture as the procession moved onto the jejunum. The alkalinity of the two novel solutes caused the acidic mixture to pop its few final bubbles as it reached the jejunum. The liquid content having been broken down at a molecular level, was primed to be absorbed by the intestinal walls. Droplets of liquid being sucked through the fingerlike projections that lined the muscular walls. The liquid mixture became increasingly viscous as the moisture was robbed. The transition to a solid compound came with a change in color, the reddish green hues morphed into a revolting mixture of brown and black. The bleached blonde locks and bones drifted in the semi-solid substance as it traveled through the lengthy ileum. Eventually the fetid material would coalesce and crawl through the large intestine, before it would reach its final resting place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Groooaan. Glurk.

 

The digestive tract of the goddess signaled the passage of the stomach contents into the intestinal tract. “I would hurry along. I know that your partner wants to meet you soon.” The goddess grinned after imparting what was a statement of sophistry. 

 

Hilda could feel the foul heat in front of her. Instead of crawling away, begging for audience with her goddess, or challenging herself as she had with her Pokemon journey, Hilda merely wriggled forward. A day that was supposed to be a joyous reunion between mother and daughter had been twisted into an obscene nightmare. One in which Hilda was shown the cruelest side of her mother, and how casual people could be to Minnie’s. Hilda was not even sure if anything shrunk by a defective prototype could be restored to its former height. She moved robotically. Telling herself that once she regroups with Bianca, then she would be able to relay to her mother who they were. However, deep within her heart, Hilda already knew that this would not be possible.

 

Thus, her mind shattered, and from its remnants formed a singular drive. The slave pushed her upper torso against the anus, the dark flower tending upon her contact, and placed her lips upon the cleaned hole. Although, at this scale, the slave was unable to escape the natural oily taste of the winking flower. This was a final act of devotion and love by a pious daughter, one who could no longer recognize herself as such. She was a mere worshipper, a slave, a worm, in front of a goddess. All the efforts that brought Hilda to this point, and the torturous conditions that put her in this fatal state, all crystallized in this final act of subservience. The putrid hole returned the kiss by expanding its width, the flower bulged and slid over the daughter’s face and upper body. With barely any energy remaining, she was powerless against the whims of the orifice. The girl was able to feel the blood flow swiftly through the slimy walls that she rested on. The blood moving faster than it had at the goddess’s foot. The only sign that the worshipper received of the goddess’s increased heart rate. 

 

The sadistic arbiter of justice was drinking in the act of subservience of one whose existence she had so thoroughly destroyed by merely going about her day. The anal walls contracted once more, taking with it one of the ass slave’s arms. Light twitches were the slaves only response as the muscular orifice chewed on her arm. 

 

Crick.

 

The vice-like pressure caused the slave’s arm to bend in an unnatural direction within the contracted walls of outer rectum. The warm sexual fluid that dripped upon the defeated girl’s figure was the only relief that she was afforded. The rectum contracted inward as it pulled her face into the bulbous flower, one that seemed to be slobbering upon her entrance. The unprecedented pain served as a catalyst to piece the remnants of her mind back together. The ass slave became mildly cognizant as a dollop of sexual fluid splattered on her head. She could feel the great heat hidden behind the pulsating flower. Her hand having breached pass the inner rectum and into the fetid atmosphere that laid within. Her skin crawled upon mere contact with the odious composition of the atmosphere. The ass slave’s gags were muffled by the sexual fluids that covered her and the walls of the orifice that embraced her. The fragile girl insubstantially fought against the orifice that tried to suck her in. The belated act of revolt was the cherry on top of the dessert that the Hilda’s mother was dining upon. A familiar pressure wafted down her rectum and touched the skin of the struggling Minnie. Hilda’s mom closed her eyes as she relaxed her rectum, the Minnie froze as she heard a rumble behind the muscular walls only realizing what it meant as the hot vapors flowed past her.

 

Pffffffttt

 

The mother had released a gentle breeze of her internal atmosphere. The gaseous mixture was cultivated from the bacteria and acid ridden death that existed within her digestive tract. A part of said gas was contributed by Hilda’s own friend who was still traveling through the intestines. The malodorous stench overloaded the poor slave’s senses, her body shaking as she fell into the widened hole of the anal orifice. The muscular walls clamping down on her body that was lubricated by her mother’s sexual fluids. Said mother exhaled out of pleasure as her heart raced and she stimulated the sensitive areas of her body. Her pleasures moans, at the triumphant consumption of the supposed delinquents, were the last thing that her daughter heard as the anus jerkily slurped her body. Hilda’s head popped out into the rectal vault as the anus pulsated over breasts. Any pleasure that she could have possibly derived from such a rough massage was negated by the immense pain that radiates from her lungs. The pressure of the anus, the deep inhalation of the rectal gases, and the bones that plunged into her lungs served as the final nail to the coffin of Hilda’s hopes and dreams. The pain lingered as the anus slurped her up to her abdomen, contracting upon her abs and teasing the failing organs within her body. Hilda’s body slumped forward onto her mother’s rectal walls. The heat that radiated off them were greater than when she was in the slipper prison and in the grasp of the anus. As Hilda’s own rear was munched upon by the anus, her body forced further into her mother’s rectum as her head dragged against the refuse lined walls. She hazily made the comparison that it was like going from a hot bath into a boiling sauna. Hilda could only let the abject terror roll over her body as the anus slurped her numb legs up like they were noodles. The terminus of this anal meal was punctuated by a mute pop from the anus as the mother climaxed upon righting the world of two villainous vagrants.

 

Her breathing slowed as her chest heaved. Basking in the decrescendo of dating her sexual appetite, and confident that no one would arrive at her home early in the morning tomorrow, the mother took off her glasses and drifted off to sleep. “I’ll…clean…the sheets tomorrow after I send Hildie a text.” The mother yawned and smacked her lips. Closing her eyes as a silent snore began to fill the room. Her body moved in a gentle wave as she adjusted herself while asleep. The contents in her large intestines were moved along by this manual motion, spilling out and into the rectal vault that housed the daughter she was going to contact tomorrow. The moon gleamed through the curtains; the soft light bounced off the gem on the toe ring. The imperceptible blood of the two girls having dried off.

 

Hilda, unable to even walk felt her skin bake under the overwhelming organic sauna. Each inspiration welcomed a new world of pain, her nervous system still intact even though she wished that everything would just black out. Just like that one time when she had lost to Iris, waking up once more at the safety of the Pokemon center. Despite doing everything in her life right, always helping others when they were held down by their lot in life, and trying to grow as a person for tomorrow, she was subjected to this fate. Mistaken for an individual that did everything wrong in their life, being thrown into the abyss to a point where she could not crawl back up, all after being shrunken down. In her mom’s eyes, she wasn’t even a human. “If only we talked more…if I kept in contact with her…” The girl thought that if she at least allotted the time to maintain an open communication with her mom, then they would have been able to talk about the Minimize ray and its usage. They could have had an open dialogue, understand each other’s viewpoints, and maybe her mother would have not become the type of person to unquestioningly consign a person to a torturous fate because of their stature. Regardless, Hilda still loved her mom, as much as she believed that she loved her. Her only hope was that she would not find out what happened to her and be able to move on.

 

Her thoughts were drowned out by a rumbling that reverberated through the cavern. The source of the refuse on the walls was unveiled as the putrid mass piled out into the descending colon. The pious daughter could only whimper as the train of feces filled every space of the rectum. The smell had not worsened significantly for Hilda, as her nares were burned a while ago in the slipper. It was only a few moments before the dark sludge encompassed her body when she saw the bones and blonde strands of hair peppered throughout. “Oh…Bianca. I’m sorry.” Hilda’s thoughts were finished as the feces consumed her. The sauna had turned into a pressure cooker as the cloying material compacted around Hilda’s body. Her skin tore as she felt the disgusting material invade her open wounds. Her body convulsed, momentarily pushing the shit away only for it to come back with twice the force. A vicious cycle that destroyed her senses and her mind as Hilda was entombed within the darkness. Her body slowly being torn apart with each breath as her mother’s shit flooded her own abdomen. Within the nebulous void, she felt her body slowly disintegrate as an arm would separate from her shoulder. She was not even sure if her legs were still attached to her hips. “Mom…” In spite of her mother having no control over her bowels, the daughter released the last breath from her lungs to say her final word. The remnants of her mind silenced one by one, until a climactic end. A bone shaft of her digested friend pierced her chest, opening a hole for the digested remains of her friend to fill the thoracic cavity. Embracing Hilda’s heart until it stilled. The daughter’s corpse baked within the filled rectum. Her skin yellowed and wrinkled as the moisture was redistributed through the dried stool. The muscle grayed and frayed as the contractions of the rectum spilled the hematogenous substance into the brown-blackish material. Hilda’s bones and brown hair mixed with Bianca’s bones and blonde hair. All was silent. All was at peace. There existed no natural malice within the mother’s enteral tract. Only pragmatic functions and acceptance of the existence of these two girls, which provided so much for this woman on this special day.

 

Hilda’s mom stretched her hands and legs as she sat back up. The light that spilled out onto the toe ring was now over her face. A bit of drool had escaped her mouth and dripped down to her pillow. Rubbing her eyes, she looked down at the dried mess on her pillows and sheets. Wordlessly, the mother robotically moved as she grabbed the soil material, slipped on her slippers, grabbed her Xtransciever, and walked to the laundry room. A pressure that was larger than a pocket of gas was pushing against the twitching bud between her cheeks. She dropped off the covers and walked to the bathroom, feeling the cool breeze kiss her vulva. Now wide awake, the mother evaluated her bed head and disheveled appearance. Putting a hand to her hip and cocking it, she smiled to herself. “Wow girls. For such a small meal, I think you might have actually added some plush mass to my rear and hips.” The woman said as gripped her right ass cheek. “I guess you had the sensibility to know where you place is in society.” The mother said with a pleasant smile as she said her final words to her meal. 

 

She sat down on the padded seat of her toilet; a stream of urine ejected from her urethra as she turned on her Xtransciever. The stream was a short one as she located the messaging app. The anus widened as the feces from her prior meal peeked out into the bright world. “Hi Hildie! I hope that your flight with Skyla was a stellar one.” Flecks of bone and minute locks of hair fell from the log of feces that slithered out from the wrinkled anus. The shafts and shards of white bone visible in the digested mass. “I wished that we could have had time to see each other, but I know that my girl is going on to do important and big things.” The dried and discolored skin and muscle of the daughter could be seen throughout the center of the log. The tip of feces contacting the water as the bowel movement reached its midpoint. The mother sent the message and noticed that her daughter hadn’t responded to her prior messages. She sighed in slight exasperation but understood where she was coming from. “Well…I also didn’t contact my mother frequently when I was a Pokemon trainer.” Hilda’s mom grunted as the last quarter of the fecal log slipped out from her anus. The putrid flower sending off the blackish-brown material with a kiss as it splashed down into the yellowed pool below. “Maybe I can surprise Hildie by popping in on her journey.” The mother wiped her vulva and between her cheeks. She let the defiled toilet paper fall back down to toilet and stood up. Moving her hand to the plunger, she spared a glance and saw the sizable girth of the log. A look of gratification spread over her face as she saw the bleached skull of her appetizer and the dried head of her dessert from last night. The two had their jaws open as shit filled through their open mouths and eye sockets. “Mmhhh. I’m glad that the two of you miscreants are off the streets. My daughter may be able to handle herself, but I wouldn’t want her having to face the likes of you.” The mother hummed to herself before pushing the plunger down. Not bothering to watch the log violently break apart before funneling down the toilet. The final resting place of the pasta salad, Hilda, and Bianca would be in the septic tank. 

 

From this point forward, the mother would not spare them another thought. Why should she, after all they were only a delightful meal. The prelude to a gift and a cherry on the top. The mother had initially considered toying with them for longer, but she had a beautiful toe ring that would last much longer. She wore the ring as she took off her slippers and swept the floors for her Monday house cleaning. Light perspiration layered her skin as she reached the spot where the fragments of the broken Minimize device were. Without a second to inspect the debris, the mother swept the mess of fragments and dirt into the dustbin. Carrying it to the trash can before throwing it into the black bag. With a huff, she lifted the heavy bag, tied it, put on her loafers, and carried it outside to the trash can before heaving it over and tossing it in. Within this span of activity, the mother had burned off most of the calories of her meal. Wiping sweat from her brow, the mother took off her toe ring and placed it on her dresser. “Today was surprisingly easy despite how hot it was.” The mother thought as she stretched her hand behind the back of her head. “I think that I deserve a nice hot bath and a shower.” The mother said aloud to herself as she took off her clothes, the last of the calories from her pasta salad was burnt off. Although, her ass cheeks jiggled with the minuscule amount of heft the two girls had added to her rear as Hilda’s mom threw a towel over her shoulder and drew a hot bath. Content to spend her day with a little more self-care and relaxation.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11788