Big Bully by anonwriter111
Summary:

Ever since Finn’s high school bully turned giant, he’s dreaded the inevitable day she corners him yet again. However, she’s decided that it’s time to make amends, form a friendship with her former target…and maybe something more. 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 53922 Read: 89383 Published: May 26 2022 Updated: January 23 2023

1. Chapter 1: Extending the Olive Branch by anonwriter111

2. Chapter 2: Checkmate by anonwriter111

3. Chapter 3: Water Under the Bridge by anonwriter111

4. Chapter 4: Kiss and Make Up by anonwriter111

5. Chapter 5: Status Quo by anonwriter111

6. Chapter 6: Morning Make Out by anonwriter111

7. Chapter 7: Party Queen by anonwriter111

8. Chapter 8: Facing the Music by anonwriter111

9. Chapter 9: Decisions, Decisions by anonwriter111

10. Chapter 10: Endings and New Beginnings by anonwriter111

Chapter 1: Extending the Olive Branch by anonwriter111

For most seniors in high school, the bell that rang at the end of the day was the best sound in the world. Not for Finn. For him, it meant he had to make a desperate run to his car. 


He quickly packed up his bag and speed walked out of the classroom, joining the hundreds of other students pushing to be the first ones out the door. Once he reached the front doors, he paused to brush the light brown hair away from his face. Glancing up at the sky, he saw no sign of any giant hands waiting to snatch him off the sidewalk. That didn’t mean Katelyn wasn’t lurking around somewhere. Regardless, he couldn’t wait forever. He took a deep breath and began making the walk to his car, desperately trying to not draw attention to himself. 


Katelyn was an absolute bully. She was the popular girl; with her long, flowing, blonde hair and emerald green eyes, and her fair skin without a single imperfection. Ever since she moved to Ridgefield in fourth grade, she picked on her peers. In eighth grade, she found a new favorite target to torment in the form of Finn. She was relentless in her name calling, insults, flat out harassing, and overall bringing down his day. This continued almost daily until…the incident in January of their senior year. 


Katelyn apparently had a gene that somehow activated and caused her to grow to over a hundred feet tall. Rather than feel happy at her misfortune, seeing it as karma, it only served to fill Finn with more dread. Her five foot seven self was problematic enough. Now, she could crush him under foot or fold his spine in half like she was snapping a pencil (stealing his pencil and then snapping it was one of her favorite things to do). Finn dreaded the day when she inevitably came back to school in April to try and get her education finished. He’d desperately avoided her since then. Only twenty or so more days until he was finally free from her torment and he never needed to see her again. 


“Of all the people that could’ve grown, why did it have to be her?” Finn muttered to himself, “It’s so unfair. That asshole is now an even bigger asshole.” 


Finn hadn’t spoken to her since she grew, but he knew enough about her from the last nearly five years of his life to know that she’d be quick to abuse her newfound size and strength with him paying the price. With Katelyn no longer roaming the hallways in search of a victim to bully, or sitting in his class to bother him, he was free. If he was completely honest with himself, Finn hadn’t felt this happy about school in years. 


All of that went out the window when classes ended, and he had to make the one hundred yard walk to the parking lot as fast as possible. He glanced back and saw Katelyn was searching the crowd. She did that most days, always perched by the football bleachers, watching the front doors. She was definitely searching for someone. Finn was pretty sure he was that someone. He slowed to a stop, silently observing her. She was wearing a white tank top and a pair of black shorts. She looked pretty attractive, but he’d never admit to anyone he thought that. Suddenly, Katelyn swung her head towards the parking lot and their eyes appeared to lock. Finn’s heart skipped a beat and he felt frozen in place. 


Katelyn, however, was no T-Rex and she saw him. She got up and carefully began walking towards him. Her footsteps got the attention of everyone, who promptly began to make a path for her. Finn cursed under his breath and began walking as fast as he could, blending into the crowd of students walking to their cars. He fumbled for his keys and unlocked the door on his red car and jumped in, starting it up as quick as he could. Looking back out the driver side window, he saw Katelyn had stopped just before the parking lot. Students walked around her feet, glancing up at the titanic woman and wondering what she wanted. Katelyn stared at Finn, and Finn knew he wasn’t free from her. Even worse, she knew his car now. Pulling out from his spot and joining the other students on their way home, he nervously thought about what tomorrow had in store. 


After quickly completing his homework, Finn spent the night at his house trying to think of a way to get to his car the next day without Katelyn knowing. He spent hours anxiously thinking up plans and, more alarming, the consequences if it didn’t work. She could pick his car up like it wasn’t anything more than a toy. She could turn it into a pancake in the street. If he wasn’t fast enough getting to his car, she could pluck his tiny self off of the sidewalk and do who knows what with him. 


Once he’d decided his plan, he decided to watch a movie to calm himself down. Opening his streaming service, he scrolled through the “Classics” tab for something to watch. In a hilarious twist of irony, he saw “Attack of the 50-Foot Woman” listed. 


“Screw it.” Finn muttered, clicking on the black and white movie.


Instead of expecting a cheesy fifties movie to brighten up his mood, it only did the opposite. As the credits rolled, Finn switched off the TV and crawled into his bed, thankful that Katelyn didn’t know his address and therefore wouldn’t smash her fist through his window and drag him out. 


——


The next day, the bell rang and Finn jumped out of his seat, grabbing his backpack and booking it towards the side entrance, desperately hoping his plan would work. 


It was an ingenious plan, he had to admit. When he pulled into the school that morning, he knew Katelyn was watching. So, after she’d seen him park, he went and moved his car again. He chose to park his car in the lot the furthest away from the door. It was a crazy decision, but he knew Katelyn wouldn’t have thought he’d try it. It made the most sense to try and park as close to the school as possible, which is why he chose not to. As he walked out into the warm afternoon heat, he spotted the parking lot and blended in with a small group of other students also walking out to the far lot. He didn’t dare look back to see where Katelyn was. All he had to do was get to his car and he was home free for the weekend. 


Finn frowned upon reaching the rows of cars and realizing that he couldn’t remember where his car was located. He checked the row he thought he’d parked in, but it wasn’t there. After walking around aimlessly, he decided to bite the bullet and push the panic button on his key fob. He heard the horn blare and tried to see which direction it was coming from. But he couldn’t see it. A chill ran through his spine as he realized that the sound was coming from right above him. 


Finn gulped in fear and turned around, looking up to see Katelyn standing there, holding his car in her hand. For a girl who rivaled the Statue of Liberty in scale, she was apparently a quiet walker when she wanted to be. 


“Found you.” Her voice boomed. 


Finn’s fight or flight instinct kicked in, and since there was no way in hell he was fighting a being so big that she could probably give the military a run for their money, the decision was made quite easily. He ditched his backpack in the road and ran for the trees at the edge of the school. He didn’t get far before a massive bare foot crashed down only feet ahead. In addition to being as strong as a tank, Katelyn could also cover the distance of a football field in a few steps. He had too much momentum to stop and bounced against the soft skin. Finn was knocked on his ass and stared up at Katelyn, who cast a massive shadow over him. 


Finn anxiously waited for the insult that was soon to come. Maybe she’d tell him to sarcastically watch where he was going. Maybe ask him how his “trip” was. Perhaps she’d call him a foot perv. 


“You okay?” Katelyn asked. 


The question caught Finn off guard. Since when did Katelyn ask him if he was okay?


“I-I guess.” 


Katelyn carefully sat in the now empty parking lot and set Finn’s car down within arm’s reach. At least, arm’s reach to her. 


“I’m sorry about stealing your car. I promise I didn’t damage it. I was as careful as possible.” She said. 


“Uh, thank you, I guess?” Finn replied, glancing at his car only a quick sprint away, “Can I go?” 


“No.” Katelyn said firmly, “Don’t try making a run for it either.” 


Finn grabbed his phone from his pocket and waved it up at Katelyn. 


“I’ll call…” Finn trailed off, not sure who to call when being held against your will by a giant woman. 


“Who? Your mommy? Tell her that you’re scared to talk to a girl?” Katelyn mocked. 


Finn put the phone back in his pocket. Even if he did try calling someone like the National Guard, he’d be a smear on the ground before they arrived. He looked back up at Katelyn to find she was now staring solemnly down at him. 


“Look, Finn, the real reason why I’m doing this is not because I’m going to mess with you. Far from that. I want to apologize for the last five years.” 


Finn went silent. Was he hearing that right? Katelyn wanted to apologize?


“When I moved here back in fourth grade, I had a big ego. I thought I could run the school. And in eighth grade you were in my sights as a way to prove that. Then in high school I got popular and I wanted to keep up that image, so I got worse towards you. When…” Katelyn paused, “When I…changed in January, I guess I grew into my ego. But then I quickly realized that my ego wasn’t as big as I thought. It’s…hard being this big. Everything sucks. Eating sucks, washing sucks, going to the bathroom sucks, but what sucks most of all is how everyone views me. They think of me as a monster. Granted, you probably thought that of me before.” 


Katelyn paused, wiping…a tear? from her eye.


“It made me really rethink about my relationship with everyone. I realized that I was a huge asshole towards you. I know that this apology doesn’t come close to making up for the last five years, but I don’t want you to live in fear of me anymore. From now on, think of me as…just another friendly face. Does that work?” 


Finn was silent, still trying to process what he’d just heard. Katelyn felt bad for her bullying? It just didn’t sound real. Was it the lead up to her announcing a new campaign of torment on him? 


“Oh, I should probably apologize for that comment about you calling your mother. Old habits die hard.” 


“Uh…thank you…for apologizing. I guess it’s nice to know a hundred foot girl isn’t going to kill me.”


“One fifty.” Katelyn corrected, “And I assure you that even if I was going to bully you still, I would never intentionally hurt you.” 


An awkward silence fell upon both of them, neither sure what to say next. After a few moments, Katelyn spoke up again


“I don’t know what you have going on later, but…maybe we could catch up?” She offered, “I know that must sound insane coming from me.”


Finn’s first instinct was to lie and say he was busy, to say anything to get away from her. But she sounded so genuine. He wasn’t sure if it was still partially out of fear from saying no, but he decided that hanging out with his former bully was better than a weekend alone.


“Tomorrow I’m free all day.” He replied, much to the delight of Katelyn. 


“Great! Go to 176 Sundance Street.” She said, standing up to her full height. 


“Will do! How does noon sound?” 


“Perfect! See you then!” 


Katelyn quickly stepped over Finn, making sure her feet were nowhere near him as she walked away, disappearing as trees blocked his view. 


“176 Sundance. Noon.” Finn repeated to himself as he walked over to his car and grabbed his bag. 


True to Katelyn’s word, the car wasn’t even scratched. He couldn’t even begin to imagine how carefully she’d picked it up. Starting the engine, he began thinking about what exactly tomorrow would have in store for him. 


At dinner, Finn considered if he should tell his parents about his talk with Katelyn. They knew about how she’d bullied him, but he spared them from most of the details so they wouldn’t worry about him. Suddenly telling them that he was hanging out with her was outlandish under normal circumstances. Given that she was now gigantic, it was even more insane. 


He’d gone for a simple lie that he would be hanging out with friends until dinner time. That gave him a good few hours to talk with Katelyn and be back. He could make up a story about what he did during the day and his parents would be none the wiser. That night, he settled in for bed, feeling a little bit better than he did the night prior.

Chapter 2: Checkmate by anonwriter111
Author's Notes:

Another plot-building chapter. 

When he awoke the next morning, Finn knew he had to make a cover for why he was going to be away for a few hours. If his parents found out he was spending the day with his bully, they’d ask him a million questions. Fortunately, he had the perfect person to cover for him. Sitting up from his bed, he grabbed his phone and dialed the person he knew could keep a secret better than anyone. 


“Hello?” 


“Dan? I need you to do me a huge favor.” Finn replied, keeping his voice low to avoid alerting his parents. 


“Dude, I’m kinda busy right now. Kickin’ ass online. Not gonna lie, I’m surprised you aren’t on.” 


“I need you to cover for me today. If anyone asks, I'm playing video games with you until five.” Finn explained.


“And…why aren’t you actually coming over to hang out? You got a date or something?” 


“No!” Finn shouted, suddenly reminding himself to be quiet, “I mean, no, it’s about Katelyn.” 


There was a moment of silence from Dan’s end, “Okay? What about her? What’d she do this time?” 


“She invited me over to her place.” 


“Seriously? Did you tell her to kiss your ass?” 


Finn sighed, already anticipating how Dan would react, “No, I said I’ll be there at noon.” 


“WHAT?” He shouted, causing Finn to hold the phone further from his ear, “Are you a fucking idiot? What were you thinking?” 


“To be completely honest, I don’t really know! Why, do you think I should just ditch her and do something else?” 


“No, no, no, that’s a horrible idea! You can’t say you’ll be there and then not show! Shit, you have to go. Why did she even invite you?” 


Finn jumped out of bed and began looking for something to wear for the day, holding the phone up to his ear as he rummaged through his dresser, “She said she was sorry about everything and asked if I was free today.” 


“Dude, she treated you like shit! What makes you trust her now?”


“She sounded sincere,” Finn shrugged.


“She sounded sinc-oh my fucking god, dude! Fine, trust her if you dare. But if I don’t hear back from you by five, I’m takin’ my dad’s shotty and coming to save your ass.” 


Finn cracked a smile, humored by his friend’s gung-ho attitude, “Thanks, Dan. Glad to know you’ve got my back.” He replied sarcastically. 


“It’s the least I can do. Send me the address and I’ll be ready.” 


Finn hung up and quickly changed into a pair of khaki shorts and a blue collared shirt. Now, he had a cover story. Talking with Dan didn’t turn out to be the encouragement he was looking for, and now a small part of his mind was reminding him of the uncertainty regarding the situation. Then again, he trusted Katelyn’s word. It's not like he planned on being within arm’s reach of her, anyway. He’d make sure of that.


After eating breakfast and saying goodbye to his parents, Finn punched the address Katelyn told him the day before into his car’s GPS. He proceeded to follow it all the way until he turned onto an old back road called Sundance Street. Despite its worn down appearance, it appeared to have seen a fair bit of traffic recently. It was pretty out of the way, so far out that Finn hadn’t ever been there. He’d probably driven past the entrance a good few hundred times in his life and never gave it much thought until now. Taking in the lush forest on either side of the road, he kept going until it opened up into a clearing to reveal the old Ridgefield Airport. 


“Oh! So that’s where this is!” Finn exclaimed, realizing where he was at. 


The airfield was a small tarmac strip and some hangars that had been used by farmers to operate their crop dusting planes out of when Ridgefield was a more rural town. As the town grew and farms turned to suburbs, the old airfield was largely forgotten for decades, evident by the overgrowth and abandoned buildings. 


One of the hangars was out of place, though. It was brand new, and absolutely massive. It looked like it was designed to house a passenger jet with room to spare, even though the runway was too small for one to land there. All along the one side, fifty-five gallon barrels of water were stacked up, with even more discarded in a huge pile further back. The number 176 was painted on the front of the hangar in big red letters. Finn pulled his car up to the sliding doors and quickly honked his horn. 


Moments later, the massive doors slid open to reveal Katelyn laying down inside. She wore a mint green shirt with a pocket sewn over her right breast, along with a pair of black shorts. It was an outfit he’d seen plenty of times before.


“Hey! Glad you found it!” She greeted.


“Yeah. I never knew you were living here.” 


“Where did you think I was living? My old house?” She asked. 


“Uh…” Finn trailed off. He hadn’t really thought about it much.


“The government built this for me shortly after I grew. It’s nice. Keeps me dry from the rain. I usually don’t spend all day here. It’s more like a tent, just shelter to sleep.” 


“So, what do you want to do?” Finn asked, putting his hands in his pockets.


“Why don’t you come in?” She offered.


Finn took a step towards the entrance and the huge woman that lay inside. He couldn’t help but compare the scenario to walking into a dragon’s lair, but instead of a sword and armor, he had nothing. A few feet from the doorway, he stopped. An unavoidable part of his mind considered the possibility that those doors would slam shut behind him, trapping him inside. He forced himself to make eye contact with Katelyn, her dark green eyes staring back unwaveringly. She did say she’d changed, and Finn had gotten this far already. Swallowing his fear, he stepped inside the hangar. 


The doors stayed open, much to Finn’s relief. Inside the hangar, there were huge bins pushed to the sides, filled with stuff that looked like things you would find in a bathroom, except much, much larger. One such thing was a comb easily longer than his car and made from metal. Another object of interest was a toothbrush that looked like it was fashioned from a telephone pole and dozens of brooms for the bristles. The overhead lights did a good job of illuminating the huge room, all hooked up to an almost comically large light switch. 


“So, what do you want to do?” Finn repeated. 


“Chess?” She offered.


“I thought you said chess was a stupid, nerdy game?” Finn replied with a frown.


“I did…and back then, I didn’t know how to play,” Katelyn replied, smiling weakly, “Turns out, it’s one of the things I can still do with normal people. After I grew, I was pretty lonely and couldn’t do much to entertain myself. My dad taught me how to play, and he even got me this kit. Turns out, it’s actually fun.” 


Katelyn reached into one of the bins and pulled out a massive, rolled up mat. She spread it out between her and Finn, revealing a huge chess board. Each square was a foot wide, giving it quite the surface area. Katelyn retrieved the oversized chess pieces and began carefully setting them up, giving Finn the white side. The king was the tallest, about three feet tall, and the pawns were roughly half that. Curiously, Finn picked up a rook and found it was surprisingly lightweight and made of plastic. Putting it back down, he saw that to Katelyn, the pieces were almost normal sized, if not a bit on the small side.


“Where did your dad even find these?” Finn wondered.


Katelyn shrugged, “Online. Go ahead, your move.” 


Finn regarded the massive playing field before him. He wasn’t a chess master, although he considered himself above average. He selected his pawn of choice and slid it forward, confident he could outsmart Katelyn. One thing was for certain, he wasn’t going easy. She called him a nerd for liking it years ago, and he was about to show her what years of practice looked like. The game went on, with both Finn and Katelyn shifting control of the board until…


“Boom! Sucka! Stole your queen!” Katelyn laughed triumphantly, knocking over the plastic piece and pushing it into the pile with the rest of the pieces they’d knocked from the board.


Finn did his best to hide the smile creeping over his face, “Oh, how could I have been so stupid!” He groaned dramatically, sliding his bishop into the spot conveniently left open, “Checkmate.” 


“Wha-?” Katelyn stuttered, her jaw dropping, “How?” 


“Baiting. Gotta keep your eyes on every piece. I won’t lie, you did good.” He replied, loving every moment of his victory. 


“Okay, fine, one more time!” Katelyn declared, hastily resetting the pieces. 


“Fine by me,” Finn smirked, eager to whoop Katelyn’s oversized ass a second time. 


He noticed that Katelyn gave herself the first move, but that didn’t matter much to him. He responded with a safe move and waited for Katelyn to go again.


“It's funny. I’ve known you for years but I don’t really know anything about you besides your name.” She mused, twirling a pawn between her fingers.


“Hard to talk about my personal life when I’m being shoved in a locker.” He pointed out. 


“Right,” Katelyn’s face sank as she quickly placed the pawn, “I’m sorry again for that. For everything. I’m gonna sound like a broken record by the time we’re done with how much I’ll be apologizing.” 


Finn moved his knight next, since he found out last game that Katelyn wasn’t the best at blocking against them, “Well, I was born in Ridgefield. My life’s been pretty good. I’ve enjoyed school for the most part,” He left out the unspoken except for you, “This year wasn't too bad.” 


“I loaded up on the easiest classes I could get. Of course, that was before I…changed. You wouldn’t believe how hard literature class is when the whole book is the size of your fingertip.” She replied, making another move, “So, what hobbies are you into?” 


Finn had learned to keep his hobbies a secret from her, lest he give her more ammo to use against him. It was a mistake he’d only made once.


“Last time, I said I liked to write. Then, you told everyone I was writing smutty fanfics during geometry.” Finn scowled, deciding to take her exposed rook out of anger. 


“I mean, you kinda were,” Katelyn muttered under her breath, “But yeah, that was especially shitty. Sorry for that. To be honest, when I was reading over your shoulder, I thought it was pretty good. You were…quite descriptive.” 


She set up her queen as the bait for an obvious trap, one Finn wasn’t going to let himself fall into. 


“I do coding now, gave up the whole writing thing a while ago.” 


“Coding is cool! Man, I haven’t touched a computer or phone in months. I won’t lie, it’s actually a bit liberating. Not constantly checking my phone, or trying to keep up to date with everything, it’s pretty nice. Of course, I still miss the communication sometimes.” 


“Well, guess it’s a good thing that nothing exciting ever happens here in Ridgefield. ” Finn replied, moving another pawn, “Besides your growth, of course.”


“Do you have a girlfriend yet?” Katelyn asked, completely shifting topics.


Finn wasn’t sure how he felt about the yet at the end of the question. Katelyn had been relentless in reminding him that he was still single when she was normal sized. 


“No, no I don’t.” 


“Really? What about that one girl with the glasses who was talking to you a few months ago? Jackie, was it?” 


“You told her I was gay.” Finn replied, clenching his fists. 


Katelyn’s face seemed to pale as she turned away again, silently thinking about her response. 


“Yeah, I did say that. Fuck, I was an asshole. I don’t even know why I said it. I guess I just…wasn’t thinking. I’m sorry about ruining things with you and her.” 


Finn still wanted to be pissed at Katelyn, but he’d stopped having feelings for Jackie only a week after Katelyn ruined things for him. Now, months later, it wasn’t as trivial as he used to think. Besides, Katelyn’s absence hadn’t had an impact on his dating life, for better or worse. 


“Are you still dating that dude Ethan?” He asked, trying to shift the conversation off of himself.


Katelyn sighed loudly, “No, he dumped me a few days after…it…happened. Said he thought it was best if I ‘didn’t have him as a distraction while I sorted my new life out’ or whatever bullshit he made up. He probably saw it as his chance to break up. To be honest, nobody’s really spoken to me since I grew. Besides my family, you’re the first person who has visited me here.” 


“Oh,” Finn said, glancing around, “I didn’t realize that. You haven’t had anyone else over?” 


“I’ve tried. A lot. I think my old friends are scared of me.” She admitted. 


Finn couldn’t really think of a good reply, because she was absolutely correct that people had their concerns about her. Hell, he was a prime example. She was a gigantic human, a scientific mystery. Most people had just accepted how she was and gave her a wide berth when she walked.


“So, uh, what’s your favorite part about being giant?” He asked. 


“Pretty much nothing. It all just kinda sucks. If I had to choose a bright side, it would probably be the freedom to go wherever I want, whenever I want. If I decide to walk down to the outskirts of the city, I can. Provided nobody freaks out and calls the cops.” She finished under her breath. 


“Oh, that is pretty cool, I guess. What’s your least favorite part?” 


Katelyn snorted, “Where do I start? Eating, sleeping, bathroom, bathing, personal care, entertainment, you name it, I’m probably doing it like a caveman, but worse.” 


“What’s bathing like?” He wondered.


“Usually I do it in the river. It’s deep enough that I can lay down and submerge myself completely if I go to the right spot. Rainstorms are the closest thing I can get to a shower. Sometimes the government team that looks over me can get together enough soap for one good washing. But even then, it’s just reserved for the most…essential areas.” 


Finn imagined what Katelyn showering must look like. Probably squeezing soap out of a barrel and struggling to make very little go a long ways. Suds flowing down her body, sliding down her bare ass…


Finn immediately pushed that idea out of his head. Katelyn was his bully, and he’d made fantasizing about her body off limits. She was a very attractive person, for sure, but he wouldn’t allow himself to imagine her nude. 


“And what about entertainment?” He asked next, trying to focus on something else.


“I have a few scaled up logic games that keep my brain thinking, along with a huge deck of cards to play solitaire. I say cards, but they’re just huge plywood sheets with paint,” She gestured towards what until now Finn had assumed was just a stack of plywood, “Other times I like to sit and admire nature, and just be alone with my thoughts.” 


“Huh. That sounds peaceful.” Finn replied. 


“It is. That’s when I thought about how I’d treated you. Man, I was such an asshole.” 


“I won’t lie, you really were,” Finn moved his rook into place, “Checkmate.” 


“Again? Damn, I thought I had you this time!” 


“You’re doing pretty good.” He encouraged, but still gloated over his win on the inside.


Maybe we can rematch later,” Katelyn said, putting the pieces back and rolling up the mat, “You know what we should do? We should get ice cream!” She eagerly suggested.


Ice cream? With Katelyn? If he’d told himself a month ago that was even a possibility, he would’ve never believed it. But he was in the mood, and Katelyn seemed excited.


“Sure!” He replied, and Katelyn’s face lit up with excitement.


“Yes! See that box over there? There’s some money in it. Grab a twenty.” 


Finn did as instructed and retrieved a wrinkled bill from the small metal box. Folding it up and tucking it in his pocket, he began to walk outside, with Katelyn close behind.


“Don’t worry, Benton’s Ice Cream isn’t too far from here. I could carry you and be there in just a few minutes, tops.” She said, crawling out through the hangar doors.


“Uh, I’d rather just drive there.” Finn said, not ready to trust Katelyn with his life.


“Oh, okay. See you there!” 


Finn sat down in his car and checked his phone to see a whopping ten missed calls from Dan. Sighing, he dialed his friend back as he started the car.


“Dude! Where are you? Are you okay?” Dan yelled frantically into the phone.


“I’m fine.” Finn replied calmly, driving back out onto the main road.


“Are you inside her stomach or something? Do you need help?” 


“I said I’m completely fine. I’m in my car going to get ice cream now, she’s buying.” 


“Ice cream? What is this, a date?” Dan asked sarcastically.


“No, it’s just me and her going to get ice cream. Don’t even suggest for a second this is a date.” Finn replied, seeing Katelyn’s head above the trees, “Gotta go, bye!” 


“Remember! If five rolls around and I don’t hear back from you, I’m coming to save you!” 


Finn smiled and hung up, glancing at Katelyn again. She appeared to have reached the place already and was now waiting patiently. He thought about what he’d wanted to order, deciding on a triple scoop mint chocolate chip cone with chocolate fudge. He pulled into the parking lot shortly after, seeing it was quite busy. Most of the people outside were staring up at Katelyn, who watched Finn park the car and step out.


“It wasn’t a race, but if it was, I won!” She joked, crouching down to see him better.


“Anyway, what do you want to order?” 


“Triple chocolate, quadruple stacked cone with whipped cream, sprinkles, and two cherries on top.” She replied, obviously having memorized that specific order a while ago.


Finn walked inside to see everyone’s eyes on him. Ignoring the gazes of twenty or so people, he strolled up to the counter and prepared to order.


“Don’t worry, we already heard her order. What can I get you?” The man asked as another worker began making Katelyn’s order.


“Triple scoop mint chocolate chip with fudge, please.” 


He paid for their ice cream using Katelyn’s money and was soon walking out with one cone in each hand. Katelyn’s eyes lit up eagerly as Finn walked over and held up her cone as high as he could. 


“Here. Put it on my tongue.” Katelyn replied, bending down as low as she could before extending her tongue.


Finn stared cautiously at the huge, wet, moving muscle before him. It was like feeding a wild animal by hand, except the wild animal was his former bully. Glancing around, he saw he had an audience eager to see what happened. Sighing, he carefully dropped the ice cream down on her tongue. As it slowly retracted, it accidentally brushed against his forearm. Finn pulled his arm away in disgust, seeing a long, gooey rope of spit now dripping down his arm. Katelyn closed her mouth and moved her tongue around, taking in the ice cream. She swallowed dramatically, opening her mouth again to reveal there was no trace of the ice cream. 


“That’s good stuff. I used to come here a ton before I grew.” She said, resting her face in her hands as she watched Finn eat his ice cream, “I know a cool place we can relax at.” 


“Sure. Where’s it at? You can meet me there.” He replied between licks.


“You sure you don’t want me to carry you there? It’s super close for me to walk. To drive, it’s a bit out of the way. Besides, you have ice cream to eat.” 


Finn silently considered her offer. On one hand, it seemed like an outrageous idea that set off red flags in his brain. On the other, it seemed like an interesting way to get around. Again, Finn reminded himself that Katelyn was no longer out to bully him. Sighing, he nodded in agreement. Her massive palm lowered to the ground, beckoning for him to step on. 


Two days ago, Finn wouldn’t have even considered stepping into the massive hand of his former bully. Even now, as he stepped onto her soft, warm skin, he couldn’t help but think how she could make a fist and turn him into strawberry jam. But she didn’t, she simply held her hand to eye level and rose to her feet


“You good?” Katelyn asked, brushing a lock of hair from her eyes. 


“Yeah. Just…please don’t make any quick movements.” He replied. 


“You aren’t afraid of heights, are you?” She asked nervously.


“No, no, I’m good. Heights don’t scare me.” Finn said confidently.


“Excellent! Ready? Here we go!” 


Katelyn began walking out into the forest, carefully watching her step. He kept his head level and facing forwards, looking out over the forest all around him. As she walked, her hand lowered to chest height. He glanced back once and his view was suddenly filled with her shirt-covered breasts. Facing forwards again, he desperately hoped that Katelyn hadn’t noticed.


Cautiously glancing over the side of her hand, he saw carefully made patches in the forest which Katelyn gingerly stepped into to avoid causing any damage to the surrounding trees. It looked like she’d marked out spots to step in over the months. 


“Where exactly are you going?” He asked after about a minute of silence. 


“You’ll see. We’re almost there.” Katelyn assured him. 


They continued on in silence, all the while Finn continued to enjoy his ice cream. Soon, Finn saw their destination. It was an old radio tower situated on a tall hill that overlooked the river. Katelyn walked up to the tower and allowed Finn to step off onto the platform located at the top of the tower. 


“Well, here it is. I love the view from this place. Get to see so much.” 


Finn realized that for the first time since Katelyn  grew, they were roughly at eye level. The tower platform put him at roughly mouth height. He turned his attention to the view of the river, the part of the town built along the bank, and the city off in the distance. 


“It’s a beautiful view.” Finn replied in awe. 


“Yeah. This is actually where I had my first kiss. This place is a super popular make-out place. I’ve even butted in on a few couples over the months, especially now that the weather’s getting warmer.” 


Finn looked at the railing and saw countless initials with hearts around them scratched into the rusty metal. He noticed a ladder behind him that he would’ve never dared to climb had he been here normally. He finished off the ice cream cone and wiped his hands before leaning against the railing.


“So, what was it like immediately after growing?” He asked. 


Katelyn sat down next to the tower with a sigh, “It was awful. Originally, I hid in the forest and covered myself in tarps for clothes. That went on for the first three weeks. For the next month and a half I only had one set of underwear made from hundreds of bed sheets sewn together. Fortunately that part is behind me. But I still don’t have many clothes. Just this outfit and two others.” She said, pointing to her tank top.


Finn was about to ask about her underwear but decided that it might’ve been too personal of a question. The horny side of his mind took over as he imagined Katelyn hiking up a pair of hot-pink panties that had a surface area comparable to a ship’s sails. Not to mention the bra cups that could probably double as parachutes. He looked over the railing and briefly wondered if he could safely jump off and land inside the car-sized gap between her breasts. 


Again, he snapped himself out of his fantasy. Yes, Katelyn was attractive, but she was still his former bully. He was not going to let himself feel anything romantic or sexual for the person who’d been an asshole towards him. Sitting down with his legs crossed, he covered up the erection in his shorts and cursed his mind for giving him mixed signals.


“Finn? You okay up there?” Katelyn asked, tilting her head back to look up at him.


“Huh? Yeah, I’m good.” 


“You went kinda quiet there. You okay?” 


“I’m fine. Just…taking in the view.” He said, hoping the erection he had would go down quickly, “It’s funny, this is the first time you’ve had to look up to talk to me.” 


“Huh. You’re right. It’s actually the first time in a long time I’ve had to talk up to anyone. Usually I’m always looking straight down, making sure nobody is in my path.” 


An audible growl suddenly interrupted their conversation. It sounded like a freight train rumbling by, except the origin was Katelyn’s stomach. She blushed a bright red and brought a hand over her belly, gently pressing on it. 


“That was my stomach. I’m pretty hungry. What time is it?” She asked.


Finn checked his phone, “About ten to two.” 


“Almost time for my lunch then. I should probably get back soon then.” 


Katelyn rose to her full height, holding up her hand for Finn to climb onto. Once he was safely in her palm, she turned and began making her way back towards the ice cream shop. 


“Gotta get your car first.” She said, picking up the pace as her stomach growled again. 


The store emerged from the trees, and Katelyn’s appearance once again got the attention of everyone there. She stopped just at the edge of the trees, only a step (to her) away from the parking lot and Finn’s car. Instead of lowering him down, she instead raised him up so they were at eye level.


“Look, it’ll be faster if I just grab your car and bring it back. Again, I promise it’ll be perfectly safe.” She explained.


“Sure, go ahead.” Finn shrugged, not really wanting to drive back anyway. 


Katelyn grinned and began moving her other hand, but didn’t bend down to grab his car. Curiously, Finn dared a look over the side of her hand and saw she was pulling open her shirt pocket. Before he could ask what she was doing it for, the entire hand tipped, sending Finn falling.


For a terrifying moment that felt like an hour, Finn was in freefall. He landed inside her pocket and came to a soft stop, rolling onto his back. Sitting up, all he could see was light green fabric. Standing up, he reached for the lip of the pocket and managed to get a handhold. He struggled to pull his head up enough that he could hook his arms around the top of the pocket and look out. He was now inside Katelyn’s breast pocket. Finn looked straight up and saw Katelyn smiling down at him. 


“Sorry for the relocation, I need both hands to pick up your car.” She explained.


His whole world shifted as Katelyn bent down and carefully picked up his car with both hands, sliding her fingernails underneath the frame and gently lifting it into her flat hands. Once it was on, she slid the car onto her left hand and stood back up, turning to walk back towards the airfield.


Finn felt embarrassed to be so close to Katelyn’s breast. His back was pressed against it. His feet pushing on it. Somewhere behind him was her huge nipple. Glancing back up at Katelyn, he saw she was completely unfazed, walking along the ground. Next, Finn looked down and saw his car safely in the palm of Katelyn’s hand. He imagined that she must’ve employed the same tactic the day before when it came to grabbing his car from the parking lot. After all, picking up such a thing and not damaging anything probably did require two hands. 


Before long, they were back at the airfield. Katelyn walked along the faded runway, kneeling down to carefully set Finn’s car down outside the hangar. Next, she lowered her forefinger and thumb into her pocket, gently grabbing Finn by his shoulders and lifting him out in one effortless motion. She sat down with her legs crossed outside the hangar doors, carefully leaning herself against the front wall. Finn was placed on her knee, where he also sat down.


“That was a fun little field trip. Now for lunch.” 


“What exactly do you eat?” Finn asked, a question he’d wondered ever since Katelyn grew.


“A few things. Some days, I get a tanker truck of soup, others a dump truck of salad,” She explained, her stomach growling yet again, “And there’s always these food bars. Not really sure what’s in ‘em, vitamins and stuff is what the doctors tell me.” 


“Interesting. Is it good?” 


Katelyn shrugged, “Eh, it’s alright, I guess. Gets boring eating the same stuff every day, but it’s not like I have a choice. Being this big, I need a lot of food, so I can’t be picky.” 


“When was the last time you had something, like, a steak?” Finn wondered.


“Not since I grew. Meat isn’t easy to come by in large enough quantities. I could clean out a steakhouse and it still wouldn’t be enough.” 


A loud honking from the road got Katelyn’s attention. She sat up straight, looking towards the road eagerly. Five trucks pulled into the airport, driving along the runway.


One truck pulled a large tanker trailer, while the other four carried what looked to be one enormous energy bar on each trailer. It was quite amusing, seeing something that was as simple as an energy bar scaled up to giantess size. One of the flatbed trucks came to a stop right in front of her crossed legs, as Finn watched from atop her knee. Before the driver had even stopped, Katelyn reached down and grabbed the bar straight off the trailer. She ripped it free, snapping the restraining straps off like they were loose threads on a shirt. Without hesitation, she began to devour her meal, sending crumbs raining down her shirt.


“Hey! Give me a minute to unpack the damned thing!” The driver shouted from his cab.


Katelyn finished chewing the last of the energy bar and swallowed, “Sorry. I was really hungry today.” 


She was more patient when it came to the other three trucks. However, that didn’t stop her from grabbing at them the second the food was available, quickly cramming the immense amounts of food into her mouth. By the time she was done, the tanker truck driver had unhitched his trailer. Katelyn picked it up, shook it a few times, then opened the hatch on the top. She tilted her head back and began to drink the contents like she was shotgunning a beer. Finn could only watch the spectacle unfolding before him. Before long, she’d drank all of her soup. She set the trailer back down, taking the care to clip it onto the truck. Once she was done, she grabbed a handful of water barrels, popping the lids off with her thumbnail and quickly drinking the contents. The trucks left, and soon it was just Finn and Katelyn alone again. 


“That chicken noodle soup sure hit the spot.” Katelyn sighed, leaning against the hangar and covered her mouth to let out a quick burp. 


“That…was something.” Finn said, still amazed by how quickly she’d eaten. 


“I’m a hungry gal. I’ll be good until dinner, which is when I usually take my time and enjoy it. Think you’ll stay for that? It’s usually around six or so.”


“No, I’ve gotta be back at my place around five  for dinner.” He replied. 


“Ah, no problem, I understand.” Katelyn nodded. 


Finn and Katelyn relaxed in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the beautiful day. It wasn’t too hot, and the partly cloudy sky meant there wasn’t much direct sunlight. It was a day that Finn would’ve otherwise spent indoors. 


“So, what do you plan on going to college for?” Katelyn asked, breaking the silence. 


“Mechanical Engineering. Going to a state university not too far away so I can still live at home. Where are you thinking of going?” 


Katelyn laughed ruefully, “Yeah, no. College would be downright impossible for me. If you’d asked me before I grew, I would’ve said medicine. But that’s gone down the metaphorical drain now.” 


“What about a job? Anything you can do at your size?” Finn tried.


“You’re reminding me of me dad a bit,” Katelyn smiled, “He told me I can’t just mope around like a huge hermit for the rest of my life. Told me I had to get a job. Granted, there’s not much for a girl that’s half the length of a football field.” 


“What sort of jobs have you considered?” 


Katelyn thought for a few moments, “Well, there’s construction and demolition on the table. Another one suggested to me was working at a cargo port, but that would require me to move, and I don’t like that. The Department of Defense tossed the idea of me working for them, but I fear that would just make people scared of me. A giant woman wielding a battleship cannon isn’t exactly a non-threatening sight, and I want people to see me as a friendly person.” 


“You should be a lumberjack. A real life Paul Bunyan.” 


“Hmm. That would certainly be an interesting job. Whatever I do in my life, I’m probably going down in the history books as a freakish gene mutation. You wouldn’t believe how many scientists have shown up to do tests or to take my blood. I hope they’re working on a cure or something to fix me.” 


“You want to go back to normal size?” Finn asked. 


“Without hesitation.” Katelyn stated confidently. 


“Oh dear. I don’t think I could last another day with you prowling the halls again.” Finn said sarcastically. 


“Like I said, I’ve changed. I promise you I’ll never be mean to you ever again.” Katelyn replied, carefully reaching forward to rub her finger over his hair. 


As Katelyn fluffed up his brown hair, it reminded Finn of all the times she would announce her presence in the halls by creeping up behind him and messing up his hair. Except this time, it wasn’t about tormenting, it was about compassion. After a few moments, Katelyn lifted her finger to reveal Finn’s hair was completely messed up. He didn’t care, and a small part of him actually missed feeling her contact. 


“Up for another few games of chess? I think I can beat you this time!” Katelyn offered with a smile. 


“Sure!” Finn said, eager to beat Katelyn in a few more games. 


Katelyn carefully set Finn on the runway and got on her stomach. Checking behind herself, she slowly backed inside the hangar. Once she was completely inside, she fetched the chess set and set it up like before. Finn put back the spare change from the ice cream and took up his place opposite Katelyn for another round of chess.


“What do you plan on doing for graduation?” Finn asked midway through their first game.


“That’s a good question. I haven’t thought about it much yet. Obviously I don't have a cap or gown that fits, and I can’t exactly sit with everyone else. I’d have to ask the principal what his idea is. Maybe my mom or my dad can just get my diploma for me.” 


“You wouldn’t want to walk on the stage and get it yourself?” 


Katelyn smiled, “That stage wouldn’t be much larger than my foot. Even so, I wouldn’t be able to sit with the rest of you guys, or throw my cap in the air, or get pictures like everyone else. Besides, it’s not like a high school diploma would be of much use to me anyway.” 


“I think you should still go. It’s the only time you’ll graduate high school. Gotta be there for it.” 


Katelyn thought it over for a few seconds, “I guess I will go to it. I can say goodbye to everyone one last time. Most of them I won’t be seeing past that day.” 


“See? I knew you’d want to go!” Finn smiled, “Checkmate.” 


“Fuck me.” Katelyn muttered under her breath, swiping her hand over the board to clear it, “How about we try a new game? Do you have a coin?” 


Finn checked his pockets, coming up empty handed, “No, afraid not.” 


“I might have something. Give me a second.” 


Katelyn rolled onto her side and began rummaging through her stuff. Finn could see a bungee cord looped together to make what he could only imagine was a hair tie, along with a full body mirror that was probably closer to a pocket mirror to her. After a few moments, she turned back to reveal a manhole cover in her palm. One side was blank, while the other had ‘Ridgefield Sewer Systems’ molded into the design. 


“Written side is heads, blank side is tails. I’ll flip it, and if it’s heads then you get to ask me a question and if it’s tails then I get to ask you one. Let’s do a test run.” 


Katelyn flipped the manhole cover a good ten to fifteen feet in the air, a remarkable feat given the weight. Watching it flip end over end, Finn imagined how he probably couldn’t lift it an inch, much less send it flying. It landed back in her palm, revealing itself to be tails.


“I win! Now, tell me what you’d hate most for your parents to know.” 


Finn thought for a moment, “Well, they’d probably not like to see just how many fanfics I’ve written. Especially the…more interesting ones. I can just imagine the look on my mom’s face as she reads through some of my works.” 


Katelyn smiled, “Yeah, that one sounds bad. Alright! Next turn,” She said, sending the manhole cover into the air once again before it came back down heads.


“What was the time you were most embarrassed?” Finn asked.


“Oh, that’s a good one,” She said, thinking back, “The most embarrassed I’ve ever been had to be the day I grew. My clothes just tore away like toilet paper. I had nothing to cover myself, and then the cops came, then the reporters, then the army, and there I was, buck naked in the January cold! They managed to get a huge fire going to warm me up, but to heat my hands…I had to move them away from my body. Man, just looking down and seeing all of those people taking pictures, some of them from school, it felt mortifying.” 


Finn silently thought about how that must’ve felt for her. It probably felt like the classic nightmare of being naked at school, except that she couldn’t wake up from it. 


“Well, at least you have clothes now. And that it’s almost summer.” 


“Yes. The cold might be the only issue in the future. I’ll definitely need something like a sweatshirt for fall,” Katelyn flipped the coin up and it landed on tails, “My next question is…who do you currently have a crush on?” 


Finn was initially hesitant to answer. Here he was, about to practically hand his former bully ammunition she could use against him should she choose to. Reminding himself that she’d changed, he prepared to spill his secret.  


“Tina. From the cheer team.” 


“Tina…” Katelyn trailed off, “I remember her. She’s kind of an asshole, not gonna lie.” 


“People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” Finn warned. 


“Yeah, but-I mean, she’s…” Katelyn stuttered, realizing she was only digging herself a deeper hole no matter what, “Okay. I’m an asshole. I was an asshole. But believe me, she’s not someone you should date.” 


Finn felt somewhat glad Katelyn had told him about Tina, because he’d been planning to talk to her in the near future. It was good now to know he could forget about her.


“You seem to care a lot about making sure I stay away from mean people.” He said, leading on the question to see Katelyn’s response.


“It’s just…I don’t want you to get hurt by anyone else. You really deserve a happy last few weeks of school.” 


Finn was surprised and even impressed with Katelyn’s statement. It almost sounded like she was declaring herself his protector, not like he needed it.


“And you’re sure it’s not because you want me all to yourself?” He joked. 


“Absolutely not!” Katelyn blushed, giving Finn the hint of some underlying meaning he had yet to determine, “Let’s flip again!” 


Before he could inquire about her blushing, she flipped the manhole cover, where it landed once again on tails.


“Tails again! What’s your favorite color?” She asked quickly.


“Uh, blue?” Finn asked, not sure if that question fit in the game.


The next turn was heads, and Finn had already been working on his question.


“What’s the worst thing you did and got away with?” 


“Oh boy,” Katelyn smiled, “This was maybe two months after I grew. The government had just built the hangar and I was still getting used to the area. One night I decided to take a bath, middle of the night, mind you. I didn’t want anyone to see me naked. It was going good until I was coming back from the river and I tripped over a power line. Knocked out power to buildings all along the river. I panicked, so I knocked down a tree and made it look like it fell over the lines and cut them. Nobody ever found out.” 


“Wow,” Finn said, cracking a smile, “That’s actually pretty funny!” 


“It’s funny now, not when you’re dripping wet, half naked, panicking in the dark. Next flip!”


The massive disk went up and back down.


“Tails! When was the most recent time you were scared?” She asked.


“Today, actually. When you dropped me into your pocket, that was actually pretty terrifying for a moment.” Finn admitted. 


Katelyn’s eyes went wide and she covered her mouth, “Oh no! I-I’m so sorry! I did it because I thought you would like it! Fuck, I should’ve asked instead of just going and dropping you in!”


“It’s okay!” Finn said, not wanting Katelyn to worry, “I was only scared for a moment! Once I was in your pocket, I was fine. If you’re going to do any quick drops in the future, just give me a heads up, that’s all.” 


Katelyn let out a sigh of relief, “Okay. I’ll remember that for the future if I’m carrying you or anyone else. I’m still getting used to holding people.” 


The two of them spent the rest of the time revealing truths about each other. Before they knew it, it was nearly five and Finn had to leave. 


“Well, I better get going. Gotta be back for dinner. This was a really fun day!” Finn said, walking outside into the sun once again.


“Absolutely! Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?” She asked, making it pretty clear what she was thinking.


“I got nothing going on tomorrow, besides homework, of course.” 


“Wanna hang out again? I really enjoyed your company today. Maybe we can do some more rematches for chess?” 


“Sure,” He shrugged, “Same time tomorrow? I’ll have to leave a bit earlier to do homework and get ready for school tomorrow, but I can visit for a few hours.” 


“That’s perfect!” She exclaimed, crawling out of the hangar, “Finn?” 


Finn spun around, “Yeah?” 


“I’m sorry again for how I was towards you. I really don’t want you to be scared walking to your car after school anymore.” 


Finn was about to reply with ‘It’s okay,’ the automatic reply to whenever someone apologized to him for something, but he stopped himself. It wasn’t okay. The last five years of pain weren’t just gone in an afternoon. But, she’d made the steps to atone for her actions, and although Finn couldn’t fully forgive her, he could certainly look to the future.


“Thank you, Katelyn.” 


That night, Finn flopped down on his bed, all sorts of emotions still running through his head. Part of what had happened still felt surreal. Maybe that whole day had been just a dream? But no, it wasn’t. He’d actually hung out with his former bully for an afternoon, and it had been actually fun. He reached for his phone and called up Dan to tell him about how his day went, and to ask him to cover again. To his surprise, he saw a text from Dan. 


This u?


Tapping on the attachment, Finn saw it was a video taken from the ice cream shop. On the shaky phone video, Finn could see Katelyn pulling open her breast pocket and drop someone, obviously him, inside. Rolling his eyes, Finn called up his friend. 


“Finn! Glad to hear you’re still alive!” 


“Yeah, today actually wasn’t bad. In fact, it was pretty good.”


“Judging by that video, I could guess so.” 


“Dude, shut up. It was just so she could carry my car back.” 


“If you say so!” 


“I need to ask another favor, though.” 


There was an audible sigh from Dan’s end, “Yeah? What is it?” 


“Can you cover for me again?” 

End Notes:

Hope you guys are still enjoying! Thank you all for the feedback!

Chapter 3: Water Under the Bridge by anonwriter111

As Finn drove along Sundance Road, grumbling to himself about how uneven it was, he saw a black SUV coming from the airport along the road towards him. Instinctively, he pulled to the side and gave the oncoming vehicle the right of way, trying to determine who it belonged to. As it drove past him, he realized that the windows were so tinted he might as well have been looking in a mirror. 


Shrugging, he continued along the road until he was back at the airport, just like the day before. Katelyn was already outside, wearing a pink V-neck shirt and the same black shorts as the day before. She was rubbing her inner elbow, but quickly stopped once she saw Finn’s car pull up to the hangar. Rapidly standing up, she walked over to him with two small steps. She sat back down right next to his car as he stepped out.


“Hey, Finn! How are you?” She smiled.


Finn looked up at her, still not used to receiving a friendly greeting from his former bully, “Good! Saw an SUV leaving here. What was that about?” 


“Oh, that was the Department of Health. They wanted some more blood samples from me.” She replied.


“Huh. What for?” 


“Something about isolating the mutation. I’m not sure exactly, way too complicated for me to understand. I tell you who does know, Doctor Hopkins. She’s confident they could make a cure for me, but just isn’t sure how long it would take.” 


“That’s awesome!” Finn exclaimed.


“I know, right? What I wouldn’t give to be back to my good ol’ five foot seven self.” 


“So, what do you wanna do today? I’ve gotta be home by three this time. Gotta do the homework I’ve been neglecting.” 


“Ugh, homework. Such a nerd,” Katelyn scoffed sarcastically, “That was a joke! I wasn’t being mean!” She quickly added.


Finn cracked a smile, “I know, don’t worry.” 


“Oh! I almost forgot! Notice anything new?” She asked, thrusting her feet towards Finn to present her toenails.


Stopping just short of knocking him over, the toenails in question had bright blue paint on them that hadn’t been there the day before. Along with the sight came an odor that dominated all other smells. It wasn’t unbearable, but it was by no means a pleasant smell. Now able to see her soles, Finn saw a layer of dirt caked onto her feet and wedged between her toes, no doubt from walking barefoot. He cast a glance up at Katelyn’s face and saw her beaming back a smile. She wiggled her toes, each of them larger than his head. 


“Is this the lead up to calling me a foot pervert?” He asked, never asked to review a girl’s pedicure before.


“Of course not! I promise this is not about making fun of you! I’m just curious what you think of my new nails?” 


“I-I like them…” Finn stuttered, not sure what exactly to say as a compliment, “Where did you get the paint?” 


“I have a few colors of house paint sitting around. Put it on with a paint roller. Do you like the color?” She asked, holding her toes still for Finn to take them in again.


“Y-yes, I do,” He stammered again, thinking about how blue was his favorite color. 


Wait. He’d mentioned what his favorite color was to Katelyn yesterday, when they were sharing facts about each other. He had a sneaking suspicion now that she’d done this specifically for him. If that was true, he had to admit it was a bit strange. 


“I should probably stop shoving my huge, smelly feet in your face, huh?” Katelyn asked rhetorically, retracting her legs back towards her body, “Anyway, I was thinking we could hang out at the radio tower again. Maybe check out the river?” 


“I’m in!” 


“Excellent! And I’ve also got a new way I think I could carry you.”


Katelyn lowered her hand to the ground and Finn stepped on without hesitation. She rose to her full height once again, raising Finn up to her shoulder. He carefully stepped off and took a seat on the pink cloth, grabbing a few strands of her blonde hair to keep himself steady. Looking out, he and Katelyn had roughly the same view. Looking at the roof of the hangar, he could see a white pair of panties set out to dry in the sun, alongside the light green shirt from the day before.


“How’s that? Are you good?” She asked, trying to turn her head to face him.


“Yep! It’s like I’m holding onto a ship’s rigging!” Finn replied, giving her hair a gentle tug.


“Well okay then, my little sailor. Off we go!” 


As Katelyn took her first step, Finn wrapped a few strands of hair around his arm for more support. He momentarily lost his balance, but was able to find it again before he tipped too far. Katelyn’s hand reached up, hovering just a few feet away to catch him if he fell.


“You good?” She asked, turning her head as far as she could without knocking him over.


“I’m good!” He replied, carefully sitting down on her shoulder.


The rest of the short journey continued without incident. As they approached the radio tower, Finn could see a black convertible parked at the base of the tower. With each of Katelyn’s enormous steps, he could see more and more detail, like the couple obviously making out in the back seat. Realizing Katelyn was coming, the guy scrambled into the front seat, quickly starting the car as Katelyn came within a step of them.


“Sorry to intrude on your alone time,” She apologized, watching the car quickly speed away.


Katelyn lowered her shoulder for Finn to step onto the platform. Once he was safely on the metal structure, she crouched down ever so slightly so they were at eye level.


“How was it? I’m still trying to figure out what the best method for carrying people is,” She said.


“I liked it. Definitely the most free, and probably has the most risk. Open palm is probably the best choice,” Finn replied honestly.


“Alright. I’ll remember that for the future. What about my shirt pocket? How was that?” 


“I liked that, too. But I see not all of your shirts have pockets,” He motioned towards her chest.


“Yes, this shirt is the only one that doesn’t have that pocket. I like that method when I have to use both of my hands or need to be active. I can make sure you don’t fall out or anything.” 


Finn cast a downwards glance at her cleavage. A pocket wasn’t necessary to keep him in place without her hands. Hell, she could just drop him in her bra cup. Yet again, Finn blocked out any sexual ideas and looked at Katelyn’s face, hoping he hadn’t been staring for too long.


“Where’s the furthest you’ve walked since you grew?” He asked, trying to shift the topic.


“That’s a good question. I’ve been to the city a handful of times, not in the city, mind you. Just on the outskirts. But about a month ago, I did walk about two hours or so to do some tests with the Department of Health. That was probably a good hundred fifty miles away, and I had a helicopter escort and everything. It made headlines. Didn’t you ever hear about that?” She wondered.


Finn shook his head, “No, I blocked out everything related to you. I was just still angry at you…and scared about what you might’ve been planning against me. Looking back, that might’ve been mean of me.” 


It was Katelyn’s turn to shake her head, “No, no, don’t you dare feel bad about that for even a second. If I were in your shoes, I would’ve done the same thing. Don’t feel bad about anything, especially considering the years of awful stuff I did to you.”


Finn smiled and looked out at the scenery in front of him. As he looked towards the river, he noticed an old concrete pillar sticking out from the overgrowth near the riverbank. Leaning forwards, he tried to distinguish what it was.


“What’s that?” He asked, pointing towards it.


“Oh, that little thing? I’ll show you!” 


Not asking for permission, Katelyn pinched Finn between her thumb and forefinger, quickly pulling him from the tower. Before he could react, he was wrapped in a tight yet soft fist as Katelyn navigated her way down the hill towards the river.


“Easy…almost…there!” She exclaimed, reaching the point where the terrain leveled out, only a few dozen yards from the river. 


Finn was carefully set down atop the concrete pillar in question, finding it was roughly ten feet or so above the water. It was decades old, with the concrete cracked and patches of moss covering the surface. 


“I think it was used to moore up barges when they weren’t in use, back when they were more common along the river,” Katelyn explained.


“Interesting. I would’ve thought it was an old bridge support, but there’s none on the other side of the river,” Finn thought aloud, looking out across the river.


The river was pretty wide, but Katelyn could probably swim across in a few strokes. That is, assuming it was even deep enough for her to swim. 


“Up for a little swimming?” Katelyn asked, making Finn turn around.


“I’ll pass. I don’t have a swimsuit,” He replied.


“Aww, come on! It’s not like I have one either! It’s called underwear!” 


Finn glanced at the river again, tempted to jump in, “Nah, I’m good.” 


Katelyn shrugged, “Suit yourself,” She said before grabbing the bottom of her shirt and lifting it over her head, revealing a plain black bra.


Finn’s eyes went wide and he quickly turned around, facing the water once again. He heard the rustling of trees and cloth as he tried to focus on the other side of the river, the birds in the air, anything to keep him distracted. 


“Come on, Finn! Turn around. Don’t be shy,” Katelyn encouraged in a playful tone. 


After a brief moment of hesitation, he slowly turned around to see Katelyn’s shirt and shorts draped over a few trees. And there was Katelyn, wearing only her black bra and matching underwear. She got down on her knees, pushing her face closer to Finn, who took a nervous step back towards the ledge.


“You sure you don’t wanna swim?” She asked again, batting her eyelashes. 


He wasn’t sure if it was him scared to say no to her, or maybe just because he secretly wanted to swim, but he quickly removed his shirt, dropping it at his feet. Under the unrelenting gaze of Katelyn, he removed his shoes and socks, setting them up nicely. Lastly, he unbuttoned his shorts but hesitated when it came to pulling them down. Katelyn gave a quick nod, motioning for him to continue. Stepping out of his shorts, he stood up and crossed his arms. Katelyn gave his body a once over and immediately burst out laughing. 


“You’re wearing dinosaur boxers? You realize you’re a senior, right?” She said, breaking down into a new round of laughter. 


“Shut up, they’re comfortable!” Finn replied, feeling his face go red with embarrassment, “Besides, it’s not like I planned on showing people my underwear today. I have other pairs that are just plain colors, too.” 


“Guess it’s a good thing I never tried to pants you in the hallway, huh? Anyway, jump in!” 


Finn turned to lean over the ledge of the pillar, inching closer until his toes were over the side. He wasn’t sure how cold it was, and didn’t feel ready to just take a blind leap of faith. 


“Uh, maybe you could-” Finn began, turning around, only to find a massive toe coming towards him. 


Trying to hold back Katelyn’s big toe was like trying to hold back a bulldozer. He tried to hold onto the nail, but the paint had made the surface slippery. Finn was pushed back and fell right over the edge, landing in the river with a splash. The water was cool, not uncomfortably cold, but not as warm as he would’ve liked. He surfaced and wiped his eyes, taking a deep breath. On the shore, Katelyn watched on completely unfazed.


“What was that for?” He yelled.


“What was what?” She replied innocently. 


“You pushed me!” 


“It was just a nudge.” Katelyn shrugged before stepping into the water as well. 


Finn’s feet couldn’t reach the bottom of the river, but it barely went past Katelyn’s ankles at that same spot. 


“Wanna race to the other side?” She offered.


“Somehow this doesn’t seem like a fair race,” Finn replied.


Katelyn paid no mind to his comment, “Ready? Set? Go!” She yelled, taking off running across the river.


Finn simply watched Katelyn’s mad dash through the water, noting how it barely came halfway up her shins at the deepest point. As to be expected, she reached the other side of the river first. After letting out a celebratory cheer, she turned around and calmly walked back. She did an exaggerated runway walk, giving her breasts a bit of a bounce as she strolled back towards Finn. 


“I won!” She declared.


“Fine, but I’m still better at chess,” Finn replied, swimming closer to her.


“I’m calling for a rematch when we get back,” Katelyn replied, sitting down in the river.


A three foot wave was created as she sat down, pushing Finn a few feet backwards. The water level reached a few feet past her navel as the river calmed again. Katelyn quickly laid down, letting the water wash over her entire body before sitting up straight. She flipped her now soaked hair back, sending a stream of water behind her. As Finn got closer, one of her hands appeared below him and lifted him up to eye level.


“Refreshing, huh? Come, have a seat.” 


She held her hand up to her shoulder, encouraging Finn to step on. As soon as his feet landed on her shoulder, he quickly realized that the water had made the surface incredibly slick. Katelyn repositioned herself a bit, completely unaware that Finn was losing his balance. Passing the point of no return, he reached out and tried to grab her hair to support himself, but it was out of reach. With a surprised yelp, he fell forwards.


Sliding down her slippery body, Finn found himself completely helpless. His unplanned slide came to a quick stop when his foot lodged itself in her bra. An instant later, his view was obscured by Katelyn’s palm smothering him as she reacted too late. Finn was pressed against her breast for a moment before her hand was removed.


“Oh no! I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” Katelyn asked, frantically leaning forward to look down at him.


“I’m fine. Just slipped, that’s all. Your skin is very, very slippery.” 


“I’ll be sure to get a ‘Slippery When Wet’ tattoo in the future,” She joked, “Although, that does give me an idea.” 


Katelyn’s leg breached the surface, sending waterfalls of water rushing down. It came to a stop a good ten feet above the river, gently sloping down until it disappeared underwater.


“Katelyn’s Water Park is now open!” She declared, setting Finn atop her knee.


Sitting down, Finn pushed himself off, quickly gaining speed as he slid down her leg. He landed in the water with a splash, quickly surfacing and turning around to look at Katelyn.


“That. Was. Awesome!” He cheered.


Katelyn smiled back and raised her knee higher, now about twenty feet above the water. Finn paddled over to her hand, where she lifted him up and onto her knee again.


“Your leg is so smooth! How do you shave?” He asked.


“A four foot wide razor, and very, very carefully,” She replied.


“Interesting. Sure does make for a fast slide!” 


Finn pushed off and slid down her leg again, noticing an increase in speed the second time around. The two of them kept at it, with Katelyn trying different variations in angle and height to create different slides. Eventually, Finn splashed down into the water like usual, but when Katelyn picked him up, she leaned forward, setting him between her shoulder blades. To him, it was the largest water slide he’d ever seen. He eagerly pushed off, sliding down her back and landing in the water. 


“That’s awesome! Easily the best water park I’ve ever been to!” Finn exclaimed, swimming around to her front.


“I’m glad at least one of us is enjoying how big I am,” Katelyn replied.


Holding her arm out, she carefully bent her hand to create a small ramp just a few feet above the water. As Finn was picked up with her other hand, he began to understand what she was planning. Stepping onto her shoulder, he was extra careful to keep his footing. He carefully walked to the edge of her shoulder, looking down at the newest slide.


“This one will be interesting. Hopefully it should give you some hang time,” She said. 


Finn carefully sat down and shoved off, sliding down her arm and gaining more and more speed. As he reached her hand, he felt himself get launched skyward, soaring at least ten feet above the water and landing with a huge splash. 

Surfacing, he turned to see he was at least twenty feet away from Katelyn’s hand. 


“Of all the things I’d never imagine doing in my life, this has to be the top of the list!” Finn shouted, swimming up to her stomach.


“I’m glad at least one of us is enjoying how big I am.” Katelyn replied with a smile


I bet going to the beach would be tons of fun!” 


“At my current size, I think I’ll pass. Too many people staring and taking pictures of me, especially in a bikini. You just know those pictures would be plastered all over social media for a week at least,” Katelyn said, lifting Finn from the water. 


“Yeah, I guess you’re right. That is something that would turn heads.” 


“I know it’s turning yours,” Katelyn said, cracking a sly smile.


“W-what? What do you mean?” Finn stammered.


“I’m just teasin’ you!” She replied, playfully bumping his shoulder with her huge finger before her expression turned serious, “Really. That was just teasing. I promise no bullying.” 


“Oh, no problem!” Finn said, waving off his nervousness, “It’s fine! I don’t mind a bit of teasing as long as it’s not cruel.” 


“Great! Now, ready for the high jump?” 


Katelyn held her palm out a good thirty feet above the water. Using her fingers as a diving board, Finn dove down into the river, surfacing and swimming towards her stomach. A loud noise suddenly got their attention. It was Katelyn’s stomach, growling like a freight train. Only a few feet away, Finn saw little vibrations in the water as her stomach seemed to only get angrier. Katelyn blushed, grabbing Finn and lifting him away from the noise.


“Sorry, guess I’m hungry. We probably should get back soon,” She explained, walking towards the riverbank where their clothes were.


Katelyn carefully set Finn down on the pillar where his clothes were. Next, she quickly threw her clothes back on, the water soaking through her shirt and making two circular spots on her chest. Finn quickly got dressed as well, wishing he’d brought a towel to dry himself off. Once they were both dressed, Katelyn carried him back to the airfield. 


“Hey, what’s the time?” She asked once they arrived.


“Half past one,” Finn replied, checking his phone.


“Really? Wow. Lost track of time at the river.” 


“That was super fun! If I had a swimsuit and a change of clothes, I probably would’ve enjoyed it more,” He motioned to the water soaking through his clothes.


“Yeah, it was pretty fun! Up for some chess before the food gets here?” 


“Absolutely! I would never pass up a chance to win!” Finn replied.


Katelyn set up the chess set on the runway, laying down to dry herself off in the sun. Finn’s clothes had mostly dried out from their time in the sun, but they were still a bit damp.


“What’s your type?” She asked, idly moving a piece on the board.


“My type? For what?” 


“Girls, duh.”


“I don’t have a type,” Finn said, moving a piece in response, “Check.” 


“Shit,” She muttered, moving her king, “Everyone has a type. Let’s start with hair. What color? Curly or straight? What length?” 


“I guess…blondes,” Finn admitted.


“Blondes. Not bad,” Katelyn mused, twirling a lock of her blonde hair between her fingers, “What about the length or curls?” 


“Well, I like straight hair. And I don’t care how long it is.” 


“Okay. How about height? How tall is your dream girl” 


“Uh…” Finn trailed off, looking down at his feet, “T-Tall.” 


“Tall? How tall?” 


Finn forced himself to look Katelyn in her huge, green eyes, “T-Taller than me. Like, six feet at least.” 


“Six feet at least,” Katelyn mused, biting her lip thoughtfully, “And you’re what, five foot five? A girl over six feet would…tower over you, wouldn’t she?” 


Katelyn leaned forwards, casting Finn into the shadow created by her head. Her hair draped down on either side like huge blonde curtains. He gulped nervously, feeling just how small he was, or rather how big she was. 


“Imagine if she was six and a half feet! Oh, you’d probably struggle to reach her chin on your tippy toes!” 


“Y-Yeah, I would,” Finn said softly, staring into Katelyn’s eyes.


“Well, I’m afraid I don’t know many girls who fit that description,” Katelyn replied, returning to her normal position, “But this dream girl of yours sounds quite interesting.” 


Finn suddenly snapped out of his trance to realize he was rock hard. Cursing to himself and wondering if Katelyn had managed to see it, he adjusted his pants as subtly as he could and shook out any dirty thoughts from his mind.


“Uh, do you…have a type? Favorite type of guy?” He asked, trying to keep the conversation away from him.


“Of course I do. He needs to be six feet tall, make six figures, have the body of a Greek god…” Katelyn cracked a smile, “I’m just joking. But for real, I like a guy who is fit. He doesn’t have to be ripped, just in shape. As for hair, well, I just love brown hair,” She reached her finger out to playfully mess up Finn’s hair, “And for height, actually, I have two preferences. Either taller than me by a few inches, or shorter than me by a few inches. Whichever it is, I want there to be a noticeable difference in height between us.” 


“Well,” Finn said, fixing his hair, “Given your current size, I’d say you’re guaranteed a noticeable height difference.” 


Katelyn exhaled loudly through her nose, “You’re right about that! I guess finding a guy taller than me is out of the question, though. I’ll have to settle for one who’s shorter. That is, assuming I can find a guy who’d be okay with dating me.” 


“I’m sure you’ll find someone,” Finn assured her.


Deep down, Finn had an odd feeling. It sounded almost like Katelyn was flirting with him during the conversation, but not quite that. It reminded him a little about her bullying, but it wasn’t that either. Even if she was into him, which he doubted, the feeling wasn’t mutual. He couldn’t let himself fall for the girl who’d tortured him throughout high school, just because she’d had a change of heart. But…what was this feeling creeping its way into the back of his mind? Why did the thought of them dating not completely appal him? Whatever, it’s not like Katelyn did have feelings for him anyway. All of the name calling and teasing about his looks made it abundantly clear that she wasn’t into him. 


Finn glanced up at Katelyn and saw she was staring back, with a look he couldn’t quite pinpoint. It was a sly smile, but not one of mischief. She looked like she was planning something, but not something in the way he’d seen her do when she was about to pull a mean prank. Noticing his gaze, she gave him a wink, only serving to confuse him more. Was it a joking wink? A teasing wink? A loving wink? Whatever it was, he would not let it get to him. 


“Checkmate!” Katelyn declared, moving the final piece into position, “Finally! Katelyn wins!” 


Finn looked at the board in disbelief, realizing he’d left himself open and she’d taken advantage of it. All of that thinking about Katelyn had distracted him. 


“Well, congratulations! Guess you finally beat me!” He said, admittedly impressed.


Katelyn jumped to her feet and began to do a celebratory dance, pumping her arms into the air and spinning around. She suddenly jumped into the air, at least forty feet up, before her huge feet came crashing back down onto the tarmac. The incredible force from her jump caused her feet to crack the runway as she broke through the pavement. The ensuing earthquake knocked Finn to the ground. Over a hundred feet away, his car’s alarm was triggered by the noise of Katelyn’s celebration. 


Meanwhile, Katelyn froze in place like a deer in headlights. She cautiously looked down, lifting a foot to see the crater created from her jump. Carefully putting her foot down away from the hole, she stepped to the side and crouched down. Everything went dark around Finn as the sun was blocked out by her body.


“Finn! Are you okay? I’m sorry, I didn’t know that would happen!” She said, brushing away the hair in her face.


“I’m fine. It was just a fall,” He groaned, reaching for his keys to shut off the car alarm.


Before he could stand back up, Katelyn’s hands were over him, gently picking him up and cradling him as she sat down.


“I’m fine, really. See?” Finn said, standing up to show he was unharmed.


From his new vantage point, he could see the enormous footprints made by Katelyn’s jump. They were perfect outlines of her feet, toes and all. Katelyn forced out an embarrassed laugh.


“Good thing this airfield is abandoned, huh? No planes coming in to land,” She nervously cast a skyward glance, checking to see if a plane was about to magically appear.


“Well, now we know what happens when you jump.” 


“Note to self: Don’t jump unless absolutely necessary. I should also probably refrain from any excessive dancing or celebrations.” 


“Yeah, probably for the best,” Finn admitted.


“Guess I forgot my own strength. Wanna play another round of chess? Minus the earthquake if I win.” 


As they set up the pieces for their next game, the familiar honking of trucks came from the airfield entrance. Katelyn stood back up and walked over to the side of the hangar where the water barrels were located before sitting down. Finn was left to jog over there himself, arriving just as the trucks pulled up. There were five, just like the day before. What was different was the large dump truck with a black tarp covering the contents instead of a tanker. 


Katelyn patiently waited for the restraining belts of huge food bars to be removed, lifting the first of the four up into the air and shoving it into her mouth. Her huge teeth tore into the food, ripping off a considerable chunk easily larger than Finn’s body. She slowly chewed before swallowing, looking down at Finn once she was done.


“Doctor Hopkins told me to slow down when I eat. She doesn’t want me to choke or anything, because it’s not exactly like anyone can do the Heimlich maneuver on me.” She explained.


“She’s got a point,” Finn agreed.


Katelyn took another bite from the bar, washing it down with a barrel of water. As she finished off the first bar, the dump truck driver unhitched his trailer and removed the tarp. Finn still couldn’t see what it was, but had a feeling it was something else scaled up to suit Katelyn’s appetite. She effortlessly lifted up the second food bar and bit another huge portion off.


“Want any?” She offered, casually lowering the bitten end down to Finn.


He looked at the enormous bite mark. It was like a T-Rex, or possibly a megalodon, took a chunk out of the school bus-sized bar of food, “Uh…I’ll pass. Not hungry,” He lied. 


“You sure?”


“Yeah, I’m good.”


Katelyn shrugged before taking another bite out of the bar. Finn hadn’t thought about hunger until he saw Katelyn eating. It had been a few hours since he’d had breakfast and his stomach was now making that known. Katelyn gulped down another barrel of water and set it overturned near him. Next, she picked off a small corner of the bar she was eating and carefully dropped it on the barrel. 


“Here, just have a few bites,” She said, pointing to the crumb as she finished off the second food bar.


Finn walked over and saw the crumb in question was easily the size of a football. He carefully broke off a handful, raising it up to his mouth and smelling it. It didn’t really smell like anything. He carefully took a bite and let the flavors set into his tongue. It tasted like a normal energy bar. There was some sweetness, some saltiness, a hint of peanut butter, and a few other flavors he couldn’t quite distinguish. It was pretty sticky, seemingly held together with honey or something else to allow it to keep its shape. Once he’d eaten enough to satisfy his hunger, he stepped away and realized his hands were absolutely coated in the sticky residue.


“Got any water?” He asked Katelyn.


Katelyn took a break from her third food bar to grab another barrel of water, popping open the lid and lowering it down for Finn. He dipped his hands in to wash them off, as well as scoop a few handfuls into his mouth to drink. Once he was done, Katelyn lifted the barrel away and drank the rest of the water, crumpling the metal container in her fist and discarding it. 


“So, what’s in that one over there?” Finn asked, pointing to the dump truck trailer.


“Oh, it’s salad!” She replied, picking up the trailer and tilting it slightly to show it filled to the brim with lettuce heads, full carrots, tomatoes, and cucumbers.


Katelyn lifted up the trailer to her mouth and dumped the salad into her mouth. After a few bites, she set the empty trailer down and wiped her mouth before continuing with the other food bars. She’d just started the final one when the trucks left. She waved goodbye and gave a muffled ‘thank you’ with her mouth full, abandoning her initial plan to pace herself. Soon, it was just her and Finn alone again. 


“Can you do me a favor? There’s some food stuck between my teeth and I can’t get it out. Inside the hangar, there should be a pallet with fence posts. They’re about six feet long and have a pointy end. Grab one of those and bring it out,” Katelyn said, “Unless you feel like climbing inside and getting it out yourself,” She added playfully.


“Giant toothpick, coming right up!” Finn replied, jogging inside the hangar.


The pallet of fence posts was easy to find, as was lifting up one of the wooden beams and carrying it out to Katelyn, who was licking her fingers clean from her lunch. She delicately lifted the fence post like it was nothing and went to work picking the leftovers from her teeth. Once she’d dislodged whatever was bothering her, she flicked the used toothpick away, sending it at least three hundred feet away and into the trees. 


“That was good. Salad days are always a nice change of pace. Something that is actually made fresh, you know? If only I had a few barrels of ranch to go along with it. Ah well, can’t have everything,” She shrugged, tugging at the bottom of her shirt, “I’m still a bit damp from the river. I think I’ll lay down and let my underwear dry out.” 


Not waiting for an answer, Katelyn stripped down to her underwear again, prompting Finn to turn away and focus on the forest while she did so. Once she was done, she laid down on her back, spreading her arms out to soak in the sun. 


“Aren’t you worried about tan lines? Or sunburn?” Finn asked, walking up to her ear.


“No, I won’t be out in the sun for too long. Besides, tan lines mean nothing to me now, considering how huge I am.” 


“I guess I could go for an hour in the sun,” He said, glancing at his watch. 


Finn took off his shirt and laid down on the hot tarmac beside her head. He didn’t stay there long, however. Katelyn turned her head to glance at him and soon after, her hand hovered over him like a crane. He was picked up by two fingers and let down on her stomach. It was like a soft, flat field to him. A few dozen feet away, he could see her breasts rising up like hills.


“Trust me, this spot is much softer.” 


Finn laid down on his stomach, letting himself sink into her soft skin. Her body was warm, practically radiating heat. He rubbed his face against her perfect skin before rolling onto his back and spreading his arms and legs out.


“What’s sleeping like?” He asked.


The ground below him moved as Katelyn sat up, “It’s alright. Certainly not a king-sized mattress, the hangar floor is all smooth concrete. And I have a few dozen blankets to cover up where I’m cold.” 


“And what about a pillow?” 


“None. Some of the warmer nights I sleep outside, in the grass where it’s softer.”


The two of them laid in silence for a few minutes, taking in the sun. The ground beneath Finn shifted again as Katelyn sat up once again.  She carefully lifted Finn up so she could roll onto her stomach, dropping him on her bare back.


“I got this itch I can’t reach. Right between my shoulder blades,” She motioned to the spot on her back, “I’d love it if you gave it a good scratching.” 


Finn shrugged, deciding he might as well help out. Standing up, he carefully walked to where she was pointing before kneeling down. Taking a deep breath, he pushed his fingernails into her skin and began to scratch.


Katelyn let out a questionable moan, “Oh yeah! That’s the spot! Up and to the right! Ah! There it is!” 


Finn scratched harder, knowing Katelyn wasn’t going to be hurt by his actions. Meanwhile, Katelyn continued to moan and gasp in relief. Finn could only imagine what it must sound like to someone without any context.


“That felt amazing! There’s another spot I’d really appreciate you taking care of,” She said, unhooking the clasp of her bra and pointing to a spot previously covered up.


“Can’t you get that spot yourself?” Finn asked, walking over. 


“Yeah, but you did such a good job with the first spot. I’ll reward you, I promise.” 


As he went to work on her itch, Finn wondered what exactly his reward would entail. He scratched a particular spot, causing Katelyn suddenly arch her back and moan. He barely managed to stay in place, cautiously continuing after she calmed down again. 


“I should hire you as my personal back scratcher. Up a bit. Oh yeah, that’s the stuff,” Katelyn mused, loudly sighing.


It suddenly occurred to Finn that if Katelyn were to stand up right now, she had nothing keeping her bra in place. Part of him hoped she’d forget, allowing him to see just what was hiding behind that fabric. Glancing back towards her butt, he imagined what it would feel like to slide beneath those panties, pulling the fabric over him like it was a bedsheet. 


Finn glanced down and realized he was getting turned on. He momentarily froze, hoping Katelyn wouldn’t turn around and get the wrong idea. Unfortunately, his pause did not go unnoticed.


“Why’d you stop? Everything okay back there?” She asked, turning to look at him through the corner of her eye.


“Everything’s good!” He replied quickly, scratching her back again.


“If you say so,” She shrugged, laying back down, “Anyway, about school tomorrow.” 


“What about it?” 


“Do you wanna…I don’t know, hang out beforehand? I’d hate for things to continue the way they were, with you afraid of me. Maybe we can be like friends?” 


Friends. That word sounded alien in the context of Katelyn. It still didn’t seem right, being friends with the girl who’d made his school life a nightmare. But the last two days had all but confirmed that she’d changed for the better. 


“Sure!” 


“Wait. Seriously? You really want to hang out tomorrow before school?” She asked in a serious tone.


“Yeah, why not?”


“To be completely honest, I’m shocked you actually said yes. I thought you would prefer we just went our separate ways on neutral terms after today. Don’t do this because you’re worried what I’ll think.”


“I know, and this is what I choose,” Finn replied. 


Katelyn reached back to reattach her bra before picking Finn up and rolling over again. As she held him in her hands, Finn could see tears running down her cheeks. 


“Thank you, Finn. I…I don’t deserve your kindness. I’ve been just such an asshole towards you and I know I’ll never truly make it up to you and…and…” Katelyn tried to hold back, but the floodgates opened anyway.


She clutched Finn against her chest in a tight hug as she began to bawl and sob uncontrollably. Finn could only watch and listen, shocked to see Katelyn completely break down as he was smothered by her. If he thought her shedding tears when she first apologized was strange, he had no words for what was happening now. He’d always thought of Katelyn as a soulless monster who couldn’t show remorse, now she was reduced to a ball of emotions. There was nothing he could do but let her cry it out, seeing that was what she needed the most right now. 


And so, for the next few minutes, Finn silently allowed Katelyn to cry. She finally managed to calm herself down enough so she could recompose herself, still letting out the occasional sniffle or tear. Realizing that she was pressing Finn against her chest, she released him, allowing his lungs to fully expand again. Katelyn set him carefully on the tarmac, taking a deep breath. 


“I’m sorry. That was embarrassing,” She apologized.


“Don’t be sorry, Katelyn. Knowing that things between us are different now is all I need to move forward.” 


“Thank you,” Katelyn smiled, nearly breaking down into more tears, “You should probably head home now. Before I keep you hostage to my breakdown again.” 


Finn smiled, “Okay. Goodbye, Katelyn! See you tomorrow!” 


“Bye, Finn!” 


Katelyn waved all the way until she disappeared behind the trees as Finn left and began the drive home. The last three hours of his life had been chaotic, that was for sure. They’d gone from playing in the river to some sort of sexual tension to Katelyn having an emotional breakdown in a pretty short time span. She’d changed from the girl who used to trip him in the hallway or throw paper airplanes at him during class. She’d changed in more ways than she herself likely knew. 


That night, Finn crawled into bed and realized that for the first time since gigantic Katelyn had returned to school, he wasn’t afraid of the morning. There wouldn’t be an ambush, he didn’t need to strategize his escape back to his car, he was okay. In fact, he was almost excited to see her bright and early. Smiling to himself, he closed his eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.


End Notes:

Sorry for taking slightly longer than expected. Next chapter will have some action in it. 

Chapter 4: Kiss and Make Up by anonwriter111

Finn was almost through the school’s front doors when Katelyn’s huge hand wrapped around him, aggressively pulling him back and up into the air.


“Gotcha!” She grinned, holding him by the back of his shirt as he dangled a hundred feet up. 


“W-What are you doing?” He asked, nervously looking down at the ground far below. 


He could see all of the other students filing into the building, seemingly oblivious to him and Katelyn. Why wasn’t anyone doing something?


“I decided to become your tutor! I know you aren’t doing good in health class,” She replied, “How about I give you a tour of the digestive system?” 


Katelyn raised him up high above her head, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out. Her breath smelled awful, and it was clear she needed at least a few packs of breath mints. Finn kicked his feet in a desperate attempt to get away, but any escape attempt was futile. He could only watch in terror as he was slowly lowered towards her hungry maw, her throat pulsing in anticipation of swallowing him whole.


All of a sudden, Katelyn stopped. Her mouth closed as she studied Finn with a curious expression. However, she still kept him trapped in the air by her fingertips. Panting, he looked into her eyes to see her smug grin return. This wasn’t over yet.


“Silly me! How could I forget?” She remarked in a playful tone, “We’re not learning about the digestive system! We’re learning about reproduction!” 


Katelyn reached down to pull her panties away from her body. Finn looked down, seeing the pink fabric stretched out a few stories below like a massive trampoline. He couldn’t see much from his angle, but it was clear he was going to be pressed up against her most sensitive area soon. 


“Don’t be nervous!” Katelyn giggled, “I’ll show you where everything is! Who knows, I might just leave you in there to ‘further your knowledge’ if you think you need it. Have fun, my little explorer!” 


With a small wave, Katelyn let go. Finn dropped like a stone, falling face first towards her panties. He could only imagine what would be waiting for him. When would she let him out? How tight would her panties be? Was there even air he could breathe when inside her? He could do nothing but close his eyes and wait to see. 


Finn’s eyes shot open as his entire body jolted. Sitting up, he saw that he was, in fact, still in bed. He was surrounded by bedsheets, not a gigantic pair of panties. Sighing in relief, he checked the time and saw he was awake an entire thirty minutes before his alarm was set for. Letting his breathing slow down to normal, he thought about the dream he’d just had. He didn’t even have a health class his senior year, a fact that was obvious to him now. Not to mention how Katelyn dropping a guy into her panties in broad daylight was something she’d never do. At least, he was pretty sure she’d never do that. 


Suddenly, Finn realized that something in his underwear felt a bit…off. Kicking away the sheets, he slowly lifted his boxers to find that, yes, he had a wet dream. Disgusted with himself, he got out of bed and quietly grabbed some tissues to clean up. Once done, he decided to get dressed for school and sit on his phone to pass the time, since it was unlikely he’d be falling asleep for long enough to matter. 


For the rest of the morning, Finn couldn’t stop thinking about his dream. Specifically, he couldn’t stop wondering why the thought of being trapped inside Katelyn’s panties was so enticing. So enticing, that he’d had an orgasm in his sleep. He decided to try and move past it, brushing it off as a one-time event. Perhaps there’d been something else that was the cause. When it was time to leave, Finn pushed the dream into the back of his mind and hopped in the car to leave. 


As Finn pulled into an open parking spot, he was surprised to see Katelyn not watching him arrive. She was distracted with something else by the football field, her back turned to him and the rest of the students filing towards the high school. Shrugging, he decided to wait for her to eventually turn around as he walked up behind her, checking to see he had a few minutes before the first period started.


“Hey! Finn!” He heard a familiar voice call. 


Turning around, he saw Dan stroll up beside him with a smile. Flipping his curly, black hair away from his face, he high fived Finn.


“Dan! How was your weekend?” 


“Not bad. I assume yours was exciting, huh? Hanging out with that big chick for two days must’ve been fun,” He jokingly punched Finn’s arm with a wink.


“It was, actually. It’s pretty interesting seeing how she lives,” Finn replied. 


“So, are you two dating yet?” 


“What? No! Gross, Dan!” Finn said, nervously casting a glance at Katelyn to see if she heard his comment. 


“Okay, okay. I’m just sayin’ that you’ve spent half the weekend hanging out with her. All alone, just the two of you, in some remote-ass part of the forest and you expect me to believe that you don’t have any feelings for her?” 


Finn silently thought about his romantic feelings towards Katelyn. He could just say there were none and leave it at that, although he couldn’t deny the few times he’d gotten caught up thinking about her body, not to mention the dream from last night. 


“Uh…well, maybe a little bit,” Finn admitted. 


Dan had a huge grin, “I knew it!” 


“Imma stop you right there. Yes, I’ll admit she’s cute. And yes, maybe I have just the tiniest of crushes on her. But we’re just friends now. That’s all it is.”


“Just friends?” Dan asked, nodding in Katelyn’s direction. 


“Yes. She was my bully, and now we’re on equal ground. Besides, she probably doesn’t like me back.”


“If you say so,” Dan replied, unconvinced, “But, at least you didn’t end up digested. Imagine I tried calling you and your phone just starts ringing from inside her stomach!” 


“Actually,” Katelyn’s voice boomed from above them, “I doubt a phone could survive my stomach acid long enough to keep working for longer than a few minutes.” 


Finn and Dan both jumped, spinning to look up at Katelyn. She smirked back, reaching out to mess up Finn’s hair with her finger. As she retracted it back, he caught a glimpse of bright blue paint on her fingernails. 


“I don’t believe I’ve ever officially met you. I’m Katelyn, but something tells me you knew that,” She said to Dan, holding out her finger again for a handshake. 


Dan gawked at the size of the finger in front of him before slowly reaching out and shaking it with both hands. 


“Uh…I’m Dan,” He replied, “I guess I should get to class now. I’ll leave you two to chat.” 


With a quick wave goodbye, Dan quickly walked towards the front doors of the school. Katelyn watched him go, her huge, green eyes following him like a hawk. Once he’d disappeared from view, Katelyn turned her attention back to Finn.


“I hope I didn’t scare Dan. He looked pretty eager to leave.”


“I’m sure he’s fine. I mean, having someone larger than a building talk to you is intimidating at first, and he doesn’t know you like I now do.” 


“Anyway,” Katelyn began, twirling her hair around her finger, “Would you wanna come over after school? There’s some homework for my geography class that’s due tomorrow. It was assigned a week ago but I’ve just been putting it off, and I’d really appreciate it if you could help out.” 


Finn wasn’t the most well versed when it came to geography, but felt like he could help, “Alright. I can come over for a bit.” 


Katelyn’s face lit up with excitement that she tried to hold back. Internally, Finn made a note that he would need to tell his parents something to explain why he wouldn’t be home immediately. The bell suddenly rang, telling him that he would need to get to class soon. Waving goodbye to Katelyn, he promised to see her right after school ended and made his way inside. Unlike his dream, he was not snatched away and dropped into her panties upon walking through the doors. He walked to his locker to grab some binders and books when he heard a girl clearing her throat. Closing his locker, he spun around to find Tina staring at him.


“Oh! Uh, hi, Tina,” He said, surprised to be talking with her for once.


“Finn,” She began, “I saw you talking to the freak outside.”


“Who, Katelyn?” Finn replied, “She just needs help with a class, that’s all. She has a homework assignment in-” 


“Geography, I know,” Tina finished, “Everyone can hear her conversations. And I’m in the same class as her. Or rather, she used to be in the same class as me before her ass outgrew the place. We don’t have homework due tomorrow.” Tina explained. 


“You…wait, so she’s not asking me to help her with geography?” He wondered.


Tina shook her head, “She invited you over, but she’s lying about why.” 


“Wait. Why are you telling me this?” 


Tina put her hand on Finn’s shoulder, leaning in to keep her response private, “Because everyone knows how she was towards you. You were basically her chew toy. And now she’s lying to you. Are alarm bells not going off in your head?” 


Finn wanted to tell her that they’d spent several hours together over the course of the weekend, but he kept his mouth shut. Katelyn hadn’t lied to him yet. Why would she lie to him now? What ulterior motive did she have?


“I-I trust her now. I think we’re past that part of our lives.” He said, doubt creeping back into his mind.


Tina sighed, “Well, if you want to take your chances with that freak, be my guest. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you,” She muttered, turning to walk away.


“Don’t call her that!“ Finn blurted, prompting her to immediately spin on a dime and march back over to him.


“Excuse me?” She demanded, straightening her back to make her three inch height advantage over him more apparent. 


Finn shrank back in fear for a moment before finding his voice again, “I said, don’t call her a freak.” 


Tina barked out a fake laugh, “And what do you suppose she is?”


“She’s a human, like all of us,” Finn said, feeling his confidence return.


“I don’t know why you’re sticking up for her,” She muttered, walking away and effectively ending the conversation. 


For the rest of the school day, Finn could only focus on three things: The fact that Katelyn was lying about why she wanted him to come over, Tina’s talk with him, and his wet dream from that morning. Katelyn was right, Tina was an asshole. He was mentally kicking himself for having a crush on her before. But what could Katelyn really want if she felt lying was the best way to achieve it? And why did he have an orgasm dreaming about her? It was like his mind was being yanked in different directions. As he walked out at the end of the day, he figured that he was getting the answer to at least one of those questions. 


Finn sent his parents a quick text saying that he was going to be hanging out with some friends and wouldn’t be home for a few hours. Katelyn was waiting by his car, waving as she spotted him. 


“Hey, Katelyn!” He shouted once he was at his car. 


“Hey! Ready to do geography?” 


Finn now knew that she was lying about there being any homework, but confronting her about that right now didn’t seem right. Instead, he nodded and unlocked his car. 


“I could give you a ride,” She offered, “I can bring your car along as well.” 


Finn cast a glance up at her, debating whether he wanted to drive or not. He eyed her shirt pocket, wondering if he could suggest being carried in it. He quickly decided against that, as they were surrounded by teens with phones and him being dropped inside Katelyn’s breast pocket would be plastered all over the internet. 


“No, it’s fine. I can just drive,” He replied, opening the door to his car. 


“Okay,” Katelyn said, rising to her feet, “See you there!” 


With that, Katelyn walked into the forest and disappeared from view. As Finn started his car, he heard the sound of fingernails tapping on his window. Turning his head, he saw Tina right outside. Rolling down the window partially, he was already anticipating what she was going to say.


“I think you’re making a mistake,” Tina warned. 


“Do me a favor and stay out of my business,” Finn shot back, closing the window and pulling out of the parking lot.


On the road, he began to wonder just what was in store for him. The drive directly from school to the airfield was roughly twenty minutes, which Finn was confident Katelyn could cover in half of that time, if not less. He turned onto the same dirt road as the two previous days, surprised at himself with how familiar he was becoming with it. As he expected, Katelyn was waiting for him. She was laying down on her side along the width of the runway. 


“Long time no see!” She greeted, watching him as he hopped out of the car. 


“Funny how we keep bumping into each other,” Finn joked back, “Anyway, let’s take a look at this geography homework.” 


“Uh…” Katelyn glanced at the closed hangar doors, “Before that, how about we…meaning you, get something to eat? I can carry you down to a fast food place real quick,” She offered. 


“I’m not hungry yet,” He replied, now knowing something was up. 


“You sure? It would just be a quick walk for me. Literally two minutes to get there,” She said, holding out her hand for Finn to climb on. 


Finn decided that he’d go along with things for the time being, figuring a quick bite to eat couldn’t hurt. As he climbed onto her palm, he was reminded of his dream and how Katelyn dangled him above her mouth. She stood to her full height and tapped her chin thoughtfully as she regarded Finn. 


“How about I give you a ride in my pocket?” She suggested, pointing to her breast pocket. 


Finn had to restrain himself from sounding enthusiastic, “Okay, sure, that’s fine.” 


Moments later, he was making himself comfortable in her pocket. Looking ahead as Katelyn walked to the nearest fast food place, Finn felt like he was riding in the crow’s nest of a ship. When they arrived at the restaurant, Katelyn used her foot to save a spot in the drive through line. At least, that was what she intended. Seeing her approach and putting her foot in line made the three cars in front of her immediately clear out, leaving Finn next in line to order. Katelyn carefully fished him out from her pocket and lowered him down to the ordering machine.


“W-Welcome to…uh…” The guy on the other end stuttered. 


“I’ll have the number three meal with soda,” Finn replied. 


“A-Absolutely. Your total is $5.94.” 


Katelyn moved him to the pick up window, where he handed the man a ten and told him to keep the change, figuring it would help to calm his nerves. Finn received his meal in return, barely having the time to say thanks before being pulled up into the air again.


“Okay, let’s head back now,” He said, taking a bite from his burger. 


“Actually, I was thinking we could hang out at the radio tower for a bit before we did that,” Katelyn quickly replied, walking a bit faster.


“You sure? Don’t you want to do your homework?” Finn asked, but quickly realized that her mind was made up. They were going to the radio tower.


The trip wasn’t long, and soon it was the two of them, alone, as Finn ate the rest of his early dinner. Katelyn was awkwardly rocking back and forth on her toes, breaking a large tree branch she’d found into smaller and smaller pieces. He knew that Katelyn was just stalling, and would probably suggest a new way to kill time if he brought up geography.


“Finn? I should just come clean now. There isn’t any homework,” She admitted after a minute. 


Finn sighed, realizing he needed to get it over with, “I know.” 


Katelyn twirled a few strands of hair around her finger, “The reason why I lied is because…I wanted to hang out with you, alone. I overheard you and Dan talking this morning.” 


Finn’s heart skipped a beat. She’d overheard their conversation? He began to panic internally, realizing he’d admitted he had a crush on Katelyn, and she’d heard it. Looking down at his feet, Finn felt his face go red with embarrassment. 


“Don’t be embarrassed,” Katelyn said, reaching out to stroke his hair with her finger, “Besides…I’ve also been developing a crush on you.” 


Finn’s knees felt weak as he tried to process the emotions flowing through him. He slowly lifted his head back up to look Katelyn in the eye. 


“You have?” 


“Yes. I can’t really explain why, but for these last two days, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. I just assumed you wouldn’t want anything to do with me, considering how I treated you in the past. But when I heard you talking to Dan…I decided I might as well shoot my shot. I like you, Finn.” 


Finn’s voice felt caught in his throat. Katelyn had just confessed to him, right here, right now. He gripped the railing, worried his knees would buckle under the weight of such a revelation. Finally, he found his voice.


“I-I like you too,” He managed to reply. 


What followed was the biggest smile he’d ever seen. Katelyn let out a heavy sigh of relief before leaning in closer. 


“Finn, have you had your first kiss yet?” She asked. 


“N-No. I haven’t.” 


Katelyn smiled again, except this smile was different. It was more sly, like she knew exactly what was coming. Licking her lips slightly, Katelyn closed her eyes and leaned even closer, bringing her huge lips to within a foot of Finn. Before he could wonder how exactly a kiss at this scale was supposed to work, he felt his entire face become enveloped by her lips. In that instant, the whole outside world faded away. It was just him and Katelyn. Her lips were so soft, with just the right amount of wetness and warmth. She leaned in more, forcing Finn to hold onto the railing to keep from being pushed over. His face was forced against her unwavering lips as she gently sucked against him. 


Suddenly, there was a deep and ominous groaning noise from the radio tower. The platform rocked backwards, causing Finn to lose his footing. He stumbled away from Katelyn’s lips, ending their kiss prematurely. She quickly leaned away from the tower, holding her hands up to catch it should it fall. Finn was able to grab hold of the railing again, holding himself in place as the old radio tower returned to its normal state. Katelyn’s eyes were wide as she kept her hands up defensively, possibly expecting the entire tower to crumble. Once it was clear the tower was safe, Katelyn let out a nervous laugh, smiling sheepishly.


“Oops. Guess I got a bit too into that kiss.” 


She carefully picked Finn off the tower and they both surveyed the damage. From his vantage in her palm, he could see one of the four main supports had taken on a slight curve, roughly at chest height for Katelyn. The dent was hardly noticeable from a distance but a keen looker would be quick to notice that something abnormal had caused such an imprint.


Both Katelyn and Finn were reminded just how strong she really was. A simple bump of the breast could bend steel. Had she been more careless, it wasn’t out of the question that she could’ve accidentally toppled the entire radio tower. Fortunately, that was not the case today. 


“Let’s take this somewhere more…private,” She whispered, closing her hand around Finn. 


Without another word, Katelyn quickly took off for the old airport, moving along at a much faster pace than Finn had experienced before. Confused, he looked up at her face, trying to gauge her emotions. She glanced down and shot him a devious smile. Finn suddenly realized that the kiss was only the beginning. Katelyn had much, much more planned.


Upon reaching the far end of the runway, Katelyn made an all-out sprint for the hangar, covering the remaining thousand feet in only a few seconds. She quickly backed her way inside and closed the massive doors before flicking off the main lights, casting the massive space in a dim glow that came from the sparse windows. Finn watched as she slid a huge latch over the two doors, locking them in place. 


There he was, in the palm of his former bully. Katelyn was practically panting, leaning her enormous face over him. Her hair dangled down on either side, perfectly framing her eyes. She licked her lips again, this time more aggressively. 


“Finn…I want you. I want you so bad,” She whispered seductively, gently rubbing his body with her thumb. 


“Let’s do it,” He replied, not knowing exactly what it was. 


“Okay then,” She smiled, “Strip.” 


Finn wasted no time in discarding his clothes, tossing them away without a care for where they ended up. In seconds he was laying naked in her palm, his erection in full view. Without another word, Katelyn lowered her mouth and began to suck on him like he was a piece of candy. Warm, gooey saliva coated everything from his chest to his knees, causing him to arch his back, letting out a moan of pleasure. Her massive, squishy tongue pressed itself onto his pelvis, quickly locating his member. 


Feeling every bump and ridge of her tongue press against him, Finn knew he wouldn’t be lasting long. It hadn’t even been a full minute before he blew his load into Katelyn’s awaiting mouth. Now in a state of post orgasm, Finn’s member became extremely sensitive to the massive tongue, still aggressively licking him. 


“H-Hey! I-I came already!” He stuttered, twitching as his hypersensitive cock was relentlessly battered by her tongue. 


But Katelyn didn’t stop. If anything, she only grew in intensity. Finn realized that he was along for the ride, whether he liked it or not. His toes curled from the overstimulation he was experiencing. It was like Katelyn was sucking his soul out. All he could hear was the deep, sloppy sucking of her lips smacking off his body, milking him for every last bit of pleasure he had. It was too much. Crying out in a mix of shock and euphoria, Finn felt himself orgasm a second time, even harder than the first. 


The feeling he experienced after his second orgasm made the previous one feel like nothing. He couldn’t contain himself and he gasped out in shock, squirming as he rode out the post-orgasm waves of pleasure. Mercifully, Katelyn noticed him this time and stopped, watching as he gasped and panted in a pool of her saliva. Seeing her work was done, she promptly swallowed Finn’s cum as if it was but a drop in the ocean that was her mouth.


“Looks like you enjoyed yourself.” She observed. 


Out of breath, Finn could only nod. He’d just had the most incredible sexual experience of his life (even if it was the only one) and he knew it wasn’t over yet. The only problem was that Katelyn was probably expecting him to deliver an orgasm just as good as she gave him, if not better. How could he expect to please her?


“I’ll let you rest for a minute. In the meantime, I’ll get prepared for act two.” 


Still in her hand, Finn watched as Katelyn struggled to remove her shorts in the cramped hangar. She finally managed to tug them away, tossing them into the far corner. 


“I don’t know how tight it’ll be in there. If you need to get my attention, just start kicking around. If you want, I can tie a rope around your feet. Regardless, I’ll pull you out, I promise,” Katelyn said, holding Finn up to her face.


“I’m ready. I can do this,” He replied.


Katelyn smiled, planting a huge, sloppy kiss on his face before turning onto her back and setting him down between her legs. Finn looked up at the titanic cream walls that were Katelyn’s thighs, and the huge pussy looming ahead. Slowly walking up to her womanhood, he could only stare in dumbfounded silence. Her pubes were recently shaven, now a firm stubble. He carefully reached out to touch her plump outer lips before pressing his entire nude body against them. She was just radiating heat. 


During that time, Katelyn had apparently grown impatient and was looking to get things moving. Just as Finn stepped away to admire her pussy again, a huge finger pushed him hard in the back. He was forced against her soft folds, almost completely enveloped by them. Taking a deep breath, his nose was filled with her heavenly scent. Another push from Katelyn sent him headfirst straight between her wet lips. It was pitch black inside her pussy, and only thing he could hear was the sounds of wet, slimy skin smacking together. He could breathe in some pockets of air, inhaling her pure scent along with a mouthful of her love nectar. His senses were completely dominated by Katelyn. Pushing against the walls to make some more space, Finn heard a deep groaning come from all around him. Curiously, he pushed against the pulsating walls and the sound continued. 


“Wow. You’re a loud moaner, aren’t you?” Finn said to himself. 


Finn felt her finger push him a few feet further inside her, sealing him in completely. He tried standing up and hit his head on the ceiling, or whatever the roof of her vagina could be called at this size. The entire cave shook as he rubbed his head along the top and ran his hands along the sides. Even more gooey juices flowed in, now at least a foot high. Since he couldn’t tell if he was doing a good job or when Katelyn had orgasmed, he decided to do his best and have fun. Crawling a bit deeper and causing yet another moan, Finn thought of the surface around him as almost like a waterbed. Except this waterbed was very, very leaky. 


Katelyn was getting so wet, Finn couldn’t even get traction to pull himself deeper. Deciding that he was in a good place to make Katelyn orgasm, he went to work doing just about anything and everything he could think of. He made use of every part of his body, taking note of the rising levels of juice to be a good sign. Finn had all but lost track of time when a deep moan came from all around him, different from any he’d previously heard. The thick goo quickly rose up to his chest. The walls began to pulse, squeezing him along the length of Katelyn’s love tunnel. He was turned around in the chaos and pushed headfirst towards the exit, where he could see a faint light. As the thick, slimy liquid returned to its normal level, he crawled the rest of the way out of her pussy. Reaching his hand through, he spread her labia apart and tumbled the rest of the way out, landing in a big puddle of Katelyn’s juices.


Now able to see clearly again, Finn took a deep breath of fresh air and tried to wipe away some of the thick goo still coating every square inch of his body. After being somewhat successful, he firmly tapped Katelyn’s leg to let her know he was out. Of course, it was probably like flicking her unwavering, soft skin. Her hand returned and brought him back to the front of the hangar as Katelyn rolled back onto her stomach with a huge smile on her face. She was gasping like she’d just run a marathon as the two of them took a moment to understand what they’d just done. 


Finn still couldn’t quite believe they’d had sex. There was no denying his virginity was gone, along with any remaining worries regarding Katelyn. 


“You don’t know how well that felt. It’s been forever since I’ve had an orgasm like that. Ever since I grew, I’ve been restricted to just using my hands. But you…you were an entirely new experience. How was it for you?” She asked.


“That was just…incredible. Not exactly sure how I’ll explain to my parents why I smell like pussy, but that’s for future me to deal with.” 


Katelyn tapped her chin thoughtfully, “Hmm. Let me get dressed. I might have an idea to help with that.” 


Katelyn quickly threw on her shorts again, disregarding her panties, and crawled out of the hangar before grabbing Finn. She took him to the side of the hangar where the large barrels of water were stored. Picking one up with her free hand, Katelyn used her thumbnail to pop the lid off. Finn watched as she hovered the barrel above his head, not yet tipping it over.


“Just a quick heads up: This might be a tad cold,” She warned.


Finn shrugged, “How cold can it-”


He was suddenly cut off by the waterfall of freezing cold water over his naked body. Gasping in shock from the cold water, Finn felt Katelyn’s hand carefully work itself over his skin, washing away any traces of her fluid. Once he was cleaned, Finn quickly proceeded to shiver as he was now naked and soaked. Katelyn brought him up to her face and pursed her lips, blowing on him to remove the excess water. Now, he was mostly dry and warmed up a bit. 


“All set!” She declared, “Your parents will have no idea you spent your time after school being used as your giant classmate’s sex toy.”


Katelyn reached around the side of the hangar to retrieve his clothes. Depositing them in her palm, she watched as he dressed himself.


“Thank you. Being an improvised dildo is a messy job, apparently.” 


Carefully leaning against the hangar, she set Finn down in her lap and gently ran her finger over his still damp hair. 


“I feel like I should’ve asked this before we had sex, but…will you be my boyfriend?” Katelyn asked. 


Finn didn’t even have to think, “Absolutely.” 


Katelyn smiled back before showering him in kisses, each one covering half of his head. Once she was finished, she clutched him to her chest and gently caressed his back. 


“You’re still a bit cold. I know a spot that’ll warm you right up.”


Before Finn could ask where exactly that spot was, he was gently set between Katelyn’s breasts. She carefully pushed him down so only his head and upper chest were exposed, leaving the rest of him to be completely surrounded by her soft skin. Finn was in heaven. Nuzzling against her supple curves, he closed his eyes and cuddled up to Katelyn, who gently pressed her boobs together in order to ‘hug’ him.


“Comfy?” She asked.


“Comfy,” He confirmed.


“I had a feeling you were a tits guy.” 


Finn lifted his head to stare up at her, “How did you know?” 


“I’ve noticed you stealing glances. Don’t think just because I’m huge, I can’t see tiny details. I think it’s adorable when you look away and act like something is distracting you. I mean, you completely turned around when I was undressing to go in the water, but you had no problem looking at my boobs when I walked back from the race. And when you were scratching my back, I noticed that little bulge in your shorts.” 


Finn looked away, embarrassed. He felt like such a pervert for staring at her. Just how many times did she notice? Had he really been that obvious? 


“Don’t worry, it’s cute,” She assured him, gently patting his head. 


“I guess I should tell my parents sooner rather than later that we’re dating. Man, that’s gonna be an awkward talk.” 


“Why’s that?” 


“Because they hardly even know about you. I was never honest with them about the whole bullying thing. I just said you were some girl who would occasionally pick on me. And I haven’t told them about us hanging out, either. So for me to just barge in and announce that I’m now dating my former bully, that’ll just sound crazy,” Finn explained. 


“Yeah, that makes sense,” Katelyn replied, “I guess I need to tell my parents as well. They’ll probably be happy I’ve found someone.”


“Mine will probably end up feeling the same,” Finn replied, taking in his girlfriend’s warmth.


Katelyn smiled, gently pressing her breasts together, “You’re lucky I don’t have a phone. If I did, I’d be taking a million selfies right now with you nestled between my boobs. You just look so cute right now, I could keep you there for the rest of the evening.” 


“Not at night?” He asked.


She flashed him a mischievous grin, “No, I’ve got somewhere else I’d put you at night,” She replied, rubbing herself through her shorts. 


“Unfortunately, I think I’ll only be able to stay here for another hour or so. Gotta be home for dinner, not to mention how I need to explain our relationship,” He said, checking the time.


“That’s fair,” Katelyn shrugged, “We will be doing this again in the very near, I assure you.” 


Finn spent the rest of the time comfortably sandwiched in her cleavage, which he learned were C-Cups. At least, they were when Katelyn was her normal height. They made small talk for the rest of the time, sharing little facts about themselves along with jokes. When it came time for Finn to leave, neither wanted to seperate so soon. 


“I’ll see you first thing before school tomorrow. I promise.” Finn said, giving his fourth ‘last hug’. 


“Awesome. See you then!” Katelyn replied, nuzzling her nose against his chest and setting him down beside his car.


Finn hopped in his car and drove back to his house. His heart was racing as he thought about how to explain his day to his parents. They would be understanding, right? He just had to phrase things the right way. Maybe leave out the part where he went spelunking inside her and spent half the time he was there nestled between her boobs. Walking inside, he saw both of his parents preparing dinner. Taking a deep breath, he realized it was going to be a long night.

Chapter 5: Status Quo by anonwriter111

With less than a minute left in the school day, Finn had all but stopped listening to his teacher who insisted on teaching right up until the bell rang. He stared at the digital clock mounted on the wall, waiting for the instant it changed. Only one more week of school and he was finally free. He could leave all of this behind and enjoy summer to its fullest extent. Closing his eyes, Finn began to daydream about Katelyn. 


They’d officially been a couple for just over two weeks now. In that time, they’d hung out almost every day. Some days, they did more than just hang out. Finn had become quite acquainted with every inch of Katelyn’s enormous body in those two weeks. Some days it was just a hug, while other days were intense lovemaking sessions that left them both exhausted. Finn was happy to finally experience what it was like to be young and in love, even if it wasn’t exactly like everyone else’s first relationships. 


Finn had also learned that Katelyn was just as excited to finally have someone to love again. Months on her own with no friends had made her more desperate for love than even she could imagine. He’d had to remind her to hold back more than a few times. If not, he would’ve been covered in enormous hickies from head to toe in the first week. Not that the thought of being marked by her wasn’t sexy as hell, he just knew his parents would strongly disapprove of their son having enormous red marks all over his body.


The sound of the dismissal bell snapped Finn out of his daydream. In an instant, he stood up and grabbed his backpack before booking it for the door. Once in the hallway, his mind was focused solely on leaving as soon as possible, for two reasons. 


The first reason was simple. He didn’t want to keep Katelyn waiting, even though he knew she’d never leave without him. He’d ditched driving to school in favor of a much faster and much more comfortable mode of transportation that didn’t require gas or a parking spot. As he opened his locker to grab a few binders, he glanced around to make sure the second reason wasn’t nearby. 


“Well, well, well!” Tina declared, slamming her hand on the locker beside him, “If it isn’t Finn the Giant Layer!” 


Finn sighed, internally groaning as he forced himself to make eye contact, “Can we please not do this right now? I have to be somewhere.” 


“Yeah, Katelyn’s panties,” Tina replied with a smug smile, “You haven’t told me how you two get it on. Does she wrap you in a big condom?” 


Finn shoved the binders into his backpack and aggressively zipped it up, “No. She can’t get pregnant with the size difference between us.” 


She rolled her eyes, “Oh wow, how informative. I must say, I’m surprised nobody’s heard you guys going at it. I would’ve imagined the whole town would be woken up by her moaning.”


“I’m leaving,” Finn began, but Tina simply moved to block him off.


“And what about positions? Who’s the dom and who’s the sub? Who am I kidding, I always knew you were a sub. And what about your cock? A normal size girl would probably struggle to feel that pathetic thing, so what does Katelyn do?” 


Finn had heard enough and forcefully pushed past Tina, breaking out into a brisk walking pace as he made his way to the doors. For the last two weeks, Tina had become a nuisance. More than that, actually. She was well on track to becoming just as bad as Katelyn was when she was at her peak of bullying. Part of him wanted to tell Katelyn about how he’d been getting bullied again, but with only a week left in school he was determined to just get through it. Besides, if Katelyn knew he was getting bullied, she’d probably stomp Tina’s car into a pancake. 


Finally making it through the front doors, he paused to take in the warmth of the sun. Closing his eyes and smiling, he pushed away what Tina had been saying and focused only on the good. Taking a deep breath, he set out to find Katelyn. 


Coming to a stop at the edge of the football field, he looked out at the parking lot as everyone filed towards their cars. Out of the crowd, he saw Tina walking to her car. He was just glad she hadn’t gone to social media and started spreading rumors about him and Katelyn. 


The sun suddenly vanished, and everything felt a few degrees cooler. Finn looked down and saw his shadow was gone, replaced by something much, much bigger. Suddenly, massive fingers surrounded him, boxing him inside. They closed in, grabbing him tightly. He was lifted up into the air in the blink of an eye.


“Hey Finn!” Katelyn beamed, bringing him up to her face.


“H-Hey, Katelyn,” Finn waved. 


“I’ve got big news! We can talk about it on the way to your house,” She replied, tucking Finn into the breast pocket of her pink shirt without putting it up for debate. 


“Okay? We can’t take too long getting there, I’ve got homework to do and I’d like to get working on it sooner rather than later.” 


“Pfft! What a nerd!” She exclaimed, beginning to walk back to his house.


Once they were out of view from the school, Katelyn stopped following the road and instead took a shortcut through a wooded area. After taking a few steps to ensure their privacy, she stopped and slowly sat down in a clearing. Retrieving Finn from her pocket, she carefully set him down on her knee.


“So, what’s this big news that you have?” Finn asked.


Katelyn leaned in close, dropping her voice to a whisper, “Late last night, some people from the government swung by my place. Said they might have figured out a cure! Can you believe it? I could be back to normal!” 


Finn was in shock, “Wow! That’s incredible!” 


“We could finally be a normal couple! Oh, how I’d love that. I could finally give you the bear hug I’ve been dying to give you without the risk of, you know, crushing your spine.” 


“I don’t know, I kinda like being carried around in those mountains of yours. Not to mention my ‘spelunking’ expeditions,” Finn joked.


Katelyn blushed, “Okay, pipsqueak, you asked for it!” 


She pinched Finn between two fingers and dangled him over her ample cleavage. With a wink of her massive green eye, she let go and let him drop down between her breasts. Finn didn’t complain, happy to be even closer to his girlfriend. 


“Anyway, back to my news. They’re going to give me the cure tomorrow. Up for skipping school?” 


Finn didn’t hesitate before he had his answer, “Of course! I wouldn’t miss it for the world!” 


Katelyn smiled, squeezing her breasts together to give Finn a hug, “You’re the best boyfriend ever. I’m sorry I was so horrible towards you before.” 


Every day since they’d officially been a couple, Katelyn apologized at least once for how she’d bullied him in years past. Standing to her feet, Katelyn continued their walk to Finn’s house. She gingerly stepped into his front yard and carefully squatted down. Fishing him out from between her breasts, she set him down in the driveway, along with handing him his backpack from her pocket. Standing up to her full height, she dwarfed everything in the neighborhood. Finn craned his head back to see her face. 


“They’re going to try it around noon tomorrow. See you then!” She waved. 


“Bye! See you soon!” 


Finn walked inside to see his parents waiting for him. It made sense, after all Katelyn’s voice could be heard blocks away. Shutting the door, he set his back down and walked up to them. 


“What’s tomorrow at noon?” His mother asked.


“They think they finally found a cure for Katelyn. They’re trying it out tomorrow. Is it alright if I go?” 


“Of course!” His dad replied, “You should absolutely be there for her.” 


Finn quickly finished up his homework, ate dinner, and went to bed early. All he could think about was Katelyn. He loved the idea of them walking down the halls together and getting to be with each other for graduation. Not to mention they could also have sex like normal people. Smiling, Finn thought about how he’d miss their sexual encounters. Of course, they’d be able to make all new ones when Katelyn was normal again. He drifted off to sleep thinking about what tomorrow was going to look like. 


Finn arrived at the decommissioned airfield roughly an hour early to find it already swarming with activity. It was the most crowded he’d ever seen. Looking around at the various vans and trucks, he noted the FBI, the CIA, the CDC, and more agencies that he’d never even heard of were there in droves. 


Finn’s car was quickly stopped by a soldier who casually tapped on the side of the car with the muzzle of his rifle. Finn gulped nervously and rolled down his window. 


“This is a restricted area. No press. I’m gonna have to ask you to leave immediately,” He ordered.


Finn opened his mouth to explain himself, but was cut off by a deafening “FINN!” that made him freeze up.


He and the guard looked to see Katelyn waving at him from her spot outside the main hangar. The man looked at Finn again and back to Katelyn before shrugging and motioning for him to continue. Parking next to the hangar between an unmarked black SUV and a Ridgefield police cruiser, he stepped out and ran over to his girlfriend, who was sitting just outside the doors. As soon as he was in range, Finn was scooped up and held against Katelyn’s cheek. Her mouth opened, preparing for a sloppy kiss, when she realized they weren’t alone. Awkwardly closing her mouth, she settled for a smaller kiss that still covered half of Finn’s head before setting him back down. She was sporting her white shirt along with her favorite pair of black shorts today, looking about as professional as her stature would allow. 


“I’m so glad you made it! I’m surprised they’re so serious about security all of a sudden. Doesn’t matter, I’m going to be regular sized again!” 


“Hopefully,” Began a woman wearing a lab coat and sporting glasses along with brown hair tied up in a bun, “Hopefully it works.” 


“Oh, right! Finn, this is Doctor Hopkins. Doctor Hopkins, this is my boyfriend, Finn,” Katelyn explained.


Finn reached out and eagerly shook the woman’s hand. She was a tad shorter than him, maybe by an inch or so. She was a fairly slender woman who looked to be in her forties.


“I’m the one who has been working on the cure. I’m fairly confident it will work, but there’s always a level of uncertainty with untested science,” She added. 


“Just to be sure, this serum will put me back exactly how I was, right? I’ll be the same 5’ 7” me?” Katelyn asked. 


“Assuming it works, that is correct. There might be some minor discrepancies, but you’ll be approximately the same size as you were before you grew.” 


“And did you guys ever find out why I grew in the first place?” 


“We have some theories. But nothing confirmed yet,” Doctor Hopkins said. 


“Probably aliens or something,” Finn joked.


“Doctor? Would it be alright if I went on a quick walk before I get the serum? Just one last look around at this size before I go back to normal height,” Katelyn asked. 


Doctor Hopkins thought for a moment, “I don’t see why not. Not too long, though.” 


“I’ll be back shortly. Finn, hop on!”


Finn climbed onto Katelyn’s hand as she quickly set out into the forest, being mindful of the dozens of people below her feet. It didn’t take too long to figure out where Katelyn was taking him, and soon they were at the abandoned radio tower where they had their first kiss. Katelyn set him down on the top deck and looked around for something on the ground. She pinched a few rocks from the ground and held them up for Finn to see. 


“I was thinking we should do the ol’ signing our initials into the metal,” She explained.


Finn picked out a sharp rock and found an open spot of metal to scratch their initials into. Under the ever observant eyes of Katelyn, he carefully wrote ‘N+K’ into the weathered metal and surrounded it with a heart. Satisfied, he turned back to Katelyn and reached out for a hug. Instead, he was picked up and taken straight to her mouth for a very wet kiss. 


“Do you think we could pull off a quickie?” She asked, releasing the suction on his face with an audible pop. 


“I mean, we absolutely could. It’s just that I’m not exactly sure how we’ll explain to everyone how I’m suddenly wet and smelling like your vagina. Besides, there’s a ton of people back there.”


Katelyn sighed, “I guess you’re right. Shame, if we had more time to prepare, we could’ve had some sort of send off sex.” 


“Well, we’ll be having plenty of sex once you’re back to normal. We can have celebratory sex instead!” 


“Oh, I’m down for that! We’re having a nice, long cuddle when I’m normal size. Not to mention the hot and heavy make out session we’ll be having. And don’t get me started on all of the dirty things I’m gonna do to you in bed,” Katelyn said in a sultry tone, tracing her finger up and down Finn’s body. 


Her fingertip came to a stop right over his crotch, noticing the bulge that had grown as she described everything she wanted to do. Katelyn gave him the look he’d come to learn meant she wanted something and was getting what she wanted. 


“Take those off. One last taste of you. I promise I won’t slobber…much.” 


Finn’s pants were off in the blink of an eye. His boxers weren’t far behind as he reclined in her palm, his member raised to greet her. Katelyn wasted no time in closing her lips over it and gently massaging his cock. Her tongue joined in a moment later, gently yet assertively rubbing his tip. Much like how he’d learned about pleasing Katelyn, she’d become a master at bringing Finn to orgasm. It didn’t take much more than a minute before he threw his head back and let out an orgasmic groan. Katelyn gladly swallowed his cum and looked very pleased with herself, satisfied that she’d once again managed to make Finn weak in the knees. 


True to her word, there was minimal saliva on his member and waist aside from what was to be expected. Grabbing his pants and redressing, he sat up and regained his composure. 


“Incredible as always. As much as I’d like to stay here and continue the fun, I think we should head back now.” 


“Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go get me back to normal!” She declared, standing up and beginning the walk back to the airfield. 


Katelyn quickly tucked Finn into her cleavage, leaving his chest and up visible for everyone to see when they arrived again. He was at first embarrassed to be seen between her breasts, but a quick look up at Katelyn reminded him that he had nothing to worry about. She wasn’t scared to display him like this, so he shouldn’t be afraid either. Katelyn took a seat outside the hangar again, just like before. As people rushed over to see her, she fished Finn from his spot between her boobs and set him down. Brushing himself off and straightening his clothes, he suddenly realized that he was right in front of her parents. 


“Oh! Uh, hi!” He nervously waved, feeling his heart beating out of control. 


He’d only seen Katelyn’s parents over the last two weeks a few times, even then from afar. Certainly not this close, and not after he’d just been riding in their daughter's cleavage. 


“Nice to see you here, Finn,” Her father said, reaching out to shake his hand. 


“Wouldn’t miss it,” Finn replied, nervously wondering what the six foot tall man with bulging biceps could be thinking. 


“We’re so glad you were able to make it!” Her mother replied, and Finn shook her hand as well. 


“Believe me, this is much more entertaining and important than school.” 


Finn nervously excused himself to talk to Doctor Hopkins, thinking about how neither of Katelyn’s parents could possibly imagine what he and their daughter had been up to just minutes prior. Finn spent about half an hour asking Hopkins about her research, but he mostly received vague answers or was shut down with a ‘that’s classified’ and left it at that. Finally, it was time for the moment everyone was waiting for. Katelyn rose to her feet and stood straight, although Finn could tell she was nervous. 


“Okay, everyone! Serum injection is about to begin! Rescue teams on standby!” She announced through a bullhorn. 


One of the Ridgefield fire engines raised its massive ladder up as high as it could go, but only made it partway up Katelyn’s stomach. Two scientists in hazmat gear handed Hopkins a massive syringe with a needle over a foot long and filled with roughly a gallon of purple liquid. Hefting the massive syringe in her arm, she confidently began to ascend the ladder. 


“Hello? Can everyone hear me?” She asked using the bullhorn, “Katelyn! I’m going to give you the injection now! Please relax your arm for me.” 


Katelyn did as she was told and held her arm up to the bucket atop the ladder. From his view down on the tarmac, Finn could barely see Doctor Hopkins inject the syringe’s contents into Katelyn’s massive vein. Katelyn winced and rubbed the spot once Doctor Hopkins was finished. The fire engine began to quickly lower the ladder away from her as everyone stood back and watched the enormous girl. 


“How are you feeling?” Doctor Hopkins asked. 


“Feeling a little tingly. Is that supposed to happen? Oh! That…woah! My clothes are beginning to feel loose!” 


Katelyn struggled to hold her shorts up as her shirt stretched down to her knees. She was soon eye level with the descending ladder, and then surpassed it. Soon she was less than fifty feet tall. Finn could only watch in dumbfounded silence as his girlfriend shrank back down.


She disappeared into the pile of clothes as they piled up around her. Her shirt billowed as it fell like a parachute, collapsing into a heap of fabric. A team of roughly a dozen agents descended into the massive pile of cloth and began to look for her. After a few tense moments, one held her up. The airfield erupted into cheers as a medical team ran in next and wrapped the now nude Katelyn in a foil blanket for warmth and cover and began to escort her to an ambulance. Finn ran over to meet her, joined shortly by Doctor Hopkins. 


“Katelyn! How do you feel?” Finn asked as she was looked over by medics. 


“Funny,” She muttered, “It was like having my arm fall asleep, but it was my whole body.” 


“It worked! We finally found a working cure!” Doctor Hopkins cheered. 


“Let me get some clothes on and we can celebrate!” 


Suddenly, Katelyn’s mother walked over with a change of clothes in her arms. Grabbing the set of clothes, Katelyn stood up and backed into the ambulance as the doors closed to give her some privacy. A minute later, the doors opened to reveal a normal-sized Katelyn wearing a normal pair of ripped jean shorts and a black tank top. She hopped out and immediately hugged her parents, who had tears in their eyes. Next, she hugged Doctor Hopkins, whispering “Thank you” and then finally giving Finn the biggest hug of his life. 


“You don’t know how good it feels to finally hug you like this,” She whispered into his ear. 


“I love you,” He whispered back. 


Doctor Hopkins tapped on her back, bringing the hug to an end sooner than they’d hoped. 


“Katelyn, I’m afraid it’s time to transfer you to the hospital while we check you over for any side effects. It’s just precautionary, I promise. Better to be safe than sorry,” She said.


Katelyn sighed, looking down at her feet, “Fine. No symptoms now, but I understand. When can I leave?” 


“It shouldn’t be more than a few hours. Just enough time to check vitals, take blood samples, and monitor for anything unexpected. After that, you can go home.” 


“Home,” Katelyn whispered, “I can’t wait to sink my teeth into something that’s not a glorified granola bar! So much food I haven’t eaten! Oh, I’m definitely going to get a cheeseburger for lunch! Hell, maybe two!” 


“When you see the school lunches, you’ll be wishing you were back to eating those food bars,” Finn joked. 


“Oh yeah, right! I’ll be able to go back to school again! Doctor Hopkins, do you think I could go tomorrow?” 


“Assuming everything checks out, I don’t see why not. I hate to pressure you, but the sooner you get to the hospital the sooner I’ll let you leave,” Doctor Hopkins reminded her.


“Right. Hospital,” Katelyn frowned, looking back at the ambulance. 


“Your father and I will meet you there! I love you!” Her mother said, giving her another hug. 


“See you guys there!” She replied as her mother walked off, “Well, I guess we better get this show on the road. I’m gonna miss this place a little. It had its moments. But being normal again is so much better.” 


“What do you think you’ll miss the most?” Finn asked. 


“Probably how I always had a view of everything. Being a hundred and fifty feet tall gave me quite the overhead view.”


Katelyn stepped into the ambulance but hesitated before taking a seat. She turned back to Finn and Doctor Hopkins with a frown. 


“Uh, Hey? Doctor? The tingling is back.” 


“It’s back? Are you in any pain?” Hopkins asked quickly. 


“No, not at all. Just that funny feeling agai-”


With a sound of ripping cloth, Katelyn suddenly grew another foot in height. Falling to the floor of the ambulance, she suddenly grew another few feet. She cried out as her clothes turned to ribbons and she ran out of room in the now creaking and rocking ambulance. Finn’s eyes went wide and he took off running, trying to put as much distance between him and Katelyn as possible. With a horrible ripping of metal, Finn looked back to see the ambulance split apart, replaced with a twenty foot Katelyn. 


“What’s happening? This wasn’t supposed to happen!” Doctor Hopkins cried, powerless to stop the scene unfolding before them.


Everyone else ran for cover as well, not sure at what height Katelyn would stop at. Katelyn slowly rose to her feet, one arm over her breasts and the other cupping her crotch. Groaning again, she suddenly shot up back to her original height and stopped. She stumbled around, trying to find her footing. Unfortunately, she backed into an empty parked truck and lost her balance. 


“LOOK OUT!” Katelyn yelled as she landed with a crash that shook the ground. 


The impact from her hitting the ground knocked Finn and Doctor Hopkins over, along with a few dozen others nearby. They quickly stood back up and looked at Katelyn, who moaned and rubbed the back of her head gently. 


“What. The fuck. Happened?” Finn spoke first.


“I have no idea. Katelyn! Are you okay?” Doctor Hopkins yelled to the once again titanic girl.


“I’m fine. Bumped my head, that’s all,” Katelyn muttered, lifting her head to reveal a crater ten feet deep where her head hit the tarmac, “AAAGH! I just want to be normal sized again!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.


Her eyes went wide and she looked at her hands before quickly shrinking again. She was now lying in another, larger divot caused by her hitting the ground. Finn and Doctor Hopkins ran into the crater that was nearly twenty feet deep and found a regular sized Katelyn crying naked at the bottom. 


“What’s happening to me?” She bawled, tears running down her face. 


“I might have a theory,” Doctor Hopkins said, “Katelyn. Try to imagine yourself as a giant again. Really concentrate and try to picture yourself that big.” 


“O-Okay?” Katelyn replied, confused.


Finn was about to ask the doctor where she was going when suddenly, Katelyn began to grow again.


“Ah! It’s happening again!” She cried.


“That’s good! Now! Picture yourself normal sized again!” 


To Finn’s shock, Katelyn stopped growing. Then, she quickly returned to normal again. She breathed heavily, looking down at her body to make sure she was still herself.


“I think what the serum did was allow you to change your height on command. You just don’t know how to control it yet. But I’m confident you’ll learn.” 


“You mean, I can choose how big I get?” Katelyn asked.


“Exactly! Now, let’s get you out of here and into another change of clothes.” 


The three of them looked up at the cracked concrete all around them, wondering how they could get back out. It reminded Finn of a skateboard park, only much, much bigger. What part of Katelyn had caused it?


“I have an idea!” Katelyn cheered and closed her eyes. 


She quickly began to grow again, but stopped at around fifty feet. Picking up Finn and Doctor Hopkins in each hand, she carefully stepped out of the hole and back onto an undestroyed section of runway. Now with a better view, Finn could see that the hole they were in was actually Katelyn’s left butt cheek that had left an impression when she fell. In fact, there was an outline of cracked concrete closely resembling Katelyn’s figure. 


Katelyn looked down at Finn and Doctor Hopkins, blushing once she realized what caused the imprint. She set them down quickly, so they didn’t have to stare at her nipples any longer. Once they were safely on level ground, Katelyn returned herself back to normal size.


“See? You’re getting the hang of it already!” Doctor Hopkins cheered. 


“Awesome! Now, get me a new set of clothes! I feel so awkward with all of these people staring at me.” 


Finn ran back to his car and fetched the change of clothes he kept in his trunk. Katelyn quickly changed into the black shorts and white shirt that displayed Finn’s favorite video game on it. 


“Good thinking! But why do you have a spare change of clothes in your car?” Doctor Hopkins asked. 


“It’s in case he needs to change them after getting soaked when we have sex,” Katelyn replied without a moment of hesitation. 


“Katelyn!” Finn yelled, feeling himself go red with embarrassment. 


“What? She wanted to know!” 


Doctor Hopkins laughed to herself, “Young love. Can’t say you two aren’t creative. Anyway, let’s get you to the hospital. I have a lot of notes to take regarding today.” 


As Doctor Hopkins took the lead, Katelyn held Finn back a few steps, leaning into his ear.


“You know what this size changing thing means? Nearly endless different sex positions,” She whispered seductively.


Finn couldn’t help but smile, thinking about all of the various ways he and his girlfriend could get it on. Katelyn tugged at the shirt, which was just a bit too big for her. She paused for a moment and closed her eyes. All of a sudden, she shot up a few inches and the shirt fit her perfectly, if not a bit snug, and it wasn’t hard to see her erect nipples poking through the fabric. 


She quickly caught up to Finn and Doctor Hopkins, who was quick to note Katelyn’s change in height. She was easily six feet tall now, maybe an inch or two over that. Katelyn and Hopkins entered a second ambulance, buckling themselves in. 


“Finn! Stop by my place at seven tomorrow! I’ll be ready!” Katelyn called. 


“Seven! Got it! See you then!” He replied, waving goodbye. 


Doctor Hopkins closed the ambulance doors and signaled to the driver they were ready to go. It quickly drove away with the lights and sirens off, leaving Finn alone. He looked around the airfield for a moment before deciding that it was time for him to head home as well. It hadn’t been the complete success everyone was hoping for, but Katelyn was at least back to her normal height. Of course, all it took was a quick thought and she was at any height she wanted, as long as it was between her original height and her giant height. As he hopped in his car, he could only imagine how things were going to be at school tomorrow. 


——


Finn pulled into the driveway of the fancy house and honked the horn. A few moments later, Katelyn emerged from the front door wearing a red shirt and jean shorts, turning to wave goodbye to her parents before continuing over to his car. She walked with a bounce in her step, quickly jumping in the passenger seat and tossing her backpack into the back seat before giving Finn a kiss on the cheek. 


“Good morning!” She greeted.


“Good morning,” Finn replied, beginning the drive to school. 


Once they’d left her neighborhood, Katelyn suddenly lifted her feet up and stripped off her sneakers. 


“I forgot what wearing shoes feels like. After going barefoot for so long, having something on my feet just feels weird.” 


“You’ll get used to it soon. It’s sorta like riding a bike.” 


“True. I miss walking barefoot, although not having mud caked to my soles does feel nice. I literally took an hour long shower yesterday. You don’t know how good it felt to finally scrub all of that dirt and stuff off. Had to make sure I was presentable for my first day back in school.”


“It’s so strange. One year ago, I couldn’t imagine us actually driving to school together. Now look at us,” Finn said.


“I will miss carrying you, though,” Katelyn replied, putting her feet up on the dashboard, “I can’t wait to shock everyone when we get there! Man, everyone’s gonna be so surprised!” 


“I bet they are. Do you think you’ll tell anyone that you can, you know, change your height?” 


Katelyn thought about her response for a few moments, “Maybe. It depends on if I think people should know. But I don’t plan on declaring that I can change my height as soon as I walk through those doors.” 


“I imagine everyone would ask for a demonstration,” Finn replied, “Not to mention how you’ll go viral all over the internet.”


“You’re right. And I’m not ready for the media frenzy again. I’m really glad the government kept the whole thing under wraps for now. I didn’t need my embarrassing, accidental return to giant size and subsequent ungracious fall to be televised.” 


Finn pulled into the school’s parking lot, quickly finding an open spot. They were a bit early, giving Katelyn plenty of time to reacquaint herself with her peers. Once the car was stopped, Finn looked over at Katelyn from the corner of his eye. He couldn’t be sure if it was just not being used to her normal size, or maybe being in a car, but she looked…bigger than she was supposed to. 


“See something you like?” Katelyn asked, noticing his extended stare.


“I mean, of course. It’s just that…never mind.” 


Katelyn shrugged, “Anyway, my parents are going away on an overnight trip. Leaving around dinner and won’t be back until around the same time tomorrow.”


“And?” Finn asked, unsure where she was going. 


“Well, it seems like the perfect chance to have a little…fun.”


“I don’t know…” He trailed off, but Katelyn was quick to continue. 


“Think about it! You tell your parents that you’re sleeping over at a friend’s house. In reality, you come over to my place, we fuck for a few hours, then tomorrow morning you go back home like it never happened! It’s full proof!” 


Finn mulled over the idea for a good few seconds. He could probably get Dan to cover again, and the thought of finally having sex with Katelyn at her normal size was something he’d been waiting for. 


“Okay. Let’s do it!” He smiled, making up his mind. 


“Awesome!” Katelyn replied, leaning over to plant a kiss on his cheek. 


“After all, I’ve been waiting to see your body up close when you’re at your normal size.” 


“Who said anything about us having sex with me at normal size?” She suddenly asked. 


“Wait. What size are you thinking?” He wondered


“Seven, eight, possibly ten feet. Maybe fifteen if I’m feeling it, and if my bed can take it.” 


“What about whether or not your boyfriend can take it?” Finn asked slowly. 


Katelyn laughed it off, “I know you can take it. You’ve been my personal toy for so many times now, I know you have it in you. We should probably head in now.” 


Shrugging, Finn opened the car door and stepped out, walking around to meet Katelyn on the other side as she stepped out. Now outside and standing, Finn was beginning to suspect that Katelyn had grown a few inches.


“How tall are you right now? Did you grow?” 


Katelyn cast a look down the length of her body, “No, I’m my normal height today.” 


“Really?” 


She suddenly pushed Finn back against the side of his car, holding him there as she slid closer until their bodies were touching. Finn was able to confirm that their height difference was, in fact, two inches. 


“Okay, right. You’re five foot seven inches,” He replied. 


Katelyn grinned and gave him a quick kiss before stepping away and motioning towards the front doors. He split off to give her some time to see who she wanted to see, and because their lockers were in different directions. He’d catch up with her eventually, especially once people realized that the former giant was back to normal size. As he was putting some books away in his locker, Finn could feel a presence from behind him. Turning around, he internally groaned upon seeing Tina. 


“Well, it looks like your girlfriend couldn’t make it today! Did you fuck her so hard she couldn’t walk?” She taunted. 


“Seriously? Not right now,” He replied.


“Why not? I think it’s the perfect time to chat!” She grinned, putting herself in his path to keep him from leaving, “So, what sort of stuff does she do to get you off? I imagine a handjob isn’t exactly practical.”


“The morning just started and you’re already doing this? Do you spend your nights making a list of things to annoy me with?”


He tried to walk away, but was suddenly tripped by Tina and sent falling onto his stomach. Standing back up, he glared as Tina laughed her ass off. She began to open her mouth to make another snappy comment when she suddenly noticed something behind Finn. Her eyes went wide and she took a nervous step backwards. A firm hand fell onto Finn’s shoulder, making him jump. He turned his head and looked to see Katelyn right behind him. Silently, she placed herself between him and Tina, crossing her arms.


“Something wrong here?” She demanded.


“N-no, things are just fine,” Tina stammered, showing a moment of fear. 


“It didn’t sound like that.” 


Tina smiled with fake confidence, bringing her mental barrier up again, “So! The freak is back to normal size! And it looks like she's still got her little boyfriend under her thumb!” 


“Wow, tripping people like it’s kindergarten recess. That’s real mature, Tina,” Katelyn groaned, rolling her eyes dramatically. 


“Oh, that’s rich coming from you, Katelyn! You’re no saint, Finn can testify to that!” 


“I better not catch you picking on him, or anyone else, got it?” Katelyn ordered.


“Or else?” 


Katelyn’s hands balled into tight fists. For a split second, Finn thought she was about to swing a punch, but then she suddenly shot up a few inches, causing her clothes to stretch and a few threads to snap as she became a few inches taller than Tina. Tina’s eyes nearly popped out of her head as she watched slack-jawed as Katelyn continued another few inches until she was a whole head taller. By now, her shirt was really being pushed to its limit and her shorts were struggling to stay on her hips. Finn cast a glance around and saw that a crowd had formed, with students and even a few school faculty whispering as they all realized Katelyn was back and with a newfound ability. 


She leaned towards Tina as her voice dropped to a growl, “Don’t. Try. Me.”


Tina scowled before backing away in defeat. Katelyn let out a sigh of relief and returned to her normal size. 


“Get going, everyone! Show’s over!” She announced to the crowd before turning back to face Finn, “How long has she been acting that way towards you?” 


“I-It’s not bad. Just a little teasing, that’s all…” He trailed off, seeing his girlfriend’s stare, “Fine, ever since you and I started dating. She’s been on me about it every day,” He admitted. 


“If she ever messes with you again, just tell me.” 


“I-I will. Thanks for sticking up for me.”


“No problem! It’s just a girlfriend helping out her boyfriend,” Katelyn began, leaning in closer, “I know I said I wouldn’t be showing off my size changing, but I felt that was a good excuse.” 


“Yeah. It’s safe to say she won’t be messing with me again.”


Katelyn tugged at her shirt, which was now sitting a bit looser on her body, “Damn. Looks like I got a tad too tall. Stretched out the fabric too much. Oh well,” She shrugged, shooting up another two inches so her clothes fit more snugly, “Problem solved! See you around the halls!”


Giving Finn a tight hug, she set off towards her first class of the day. Smiling, Finn went off to find Dan. It ended up being very easy, since he was part of the crowd watching. 


“Dude! That was awesome! I didn’t know she could do that!” He exclaimed. 


“Yeah, it’s something she does now. Bit of a long story. Anyway, I need you to cover for me tonight. Say we’re having a sleepover at your place.”


“And where will you be going during that time?” 


Finn dropped his voice to a whisper, “Katelyn’s house.”


“Ah, I’m getting what you’re saying! I can cover, no problem!” 


The rest of the school day progresses fairly normally. By lunch, the whole school found out about Katelyn being back to normal, as well as her ability to grow. Wherever she went, a small crowd followed. When they met up at the end of the day, they held hands the entire way back to his car. After dropping Katelyn off at her house, Finn went back home to confirm his sleepover story. They were none the wiser to his true motive. 


After finishing dinner and waving goodbye to his parents, Finn jumped back in his car and headed out for his sleepover. Instead of heading towards Dan’s neighborhood, like he told them, he continued on a bit further to the rich neighborhood where Katelyn lived.


Finally, he was standing at the front door. Taking a deep breath, he knocked and waited anxiously. A few moments later, it swung open and Katelyn was standing there, dressed in black athletic shorts and baggy sweatshirt. 


“Hey! Come on in!” She waved.


Finn stepped inside and looked around in awe. The house was absolutely massive, and he’d just barely stepped inside. He’d always known Katelyn’s parents were wealthy, but finally seeing the inside of their house really nailed that home. 


“What luck my parents practically gave us this night together, huh? Anyway, let’s watch a movie,” Katelyn said, grabbing Finn’s hand with a wink. 


She led him into the huge living room and motioned for him to sit on the couch. Katelyn went into the kitchen to retrieve a bowl of popcorn and set it down beside Finn before taking a seat next to him, turning on the movie she’d loaded up.


“I’ve missed popcorn. There’s something about how you can just shove handfuls in your mouth that’s so much fun,” She said, doing just that.


When the popcorn ran out, they cuddled in relative silence for the rest of the movie, feeling each other’s bodies now that they were at the same height. They finally felt like a normal couple, doing normal couple things. When the movie ended and the credits rolled, Finn looked into Katelyn’s eyes and saw that she was ready for more. 


“How about we step things up in my bed?” She whispered into his ear. 


Katelyn sat up and grabbed Finn’s hand to lead him upstairs. She opened her bedroom door to reveal it was exactly how Finn had pictured it. It was massive, had its own king sized bed, and had a closet that took up an entire wall and was filled to the brim with clothes. There was a desk devoted entirely to makeup and jewelry, with a mirror that had a gold frame. 


“Did you go shopping yesterday? How do you have all of these?” He asked, pointing to the rows of clothes hanging in her closet. 


“My parents never lost hope that I’d return to normal size again. They basically locked this room up like a time capsule for when I eventually came back. Although, I do plan on buying different clothes eventually. That way, I can be different heights and always have clothes to fit,” She explained. 


Finn got so distracted looking around her room, he didn’t even notice her sneaking up behind him. With a heavy shove, Katelyn pushed him towards her bed. He landed onto the massive mattress and bounced onto his back. It was the softest and squishiest mattress he’d ever been on, like laying on a marshmallow. 


“Catch!” Katelyn said, tossing something towards him.


Finn caught the object in his hand and found it was a condom. Katelyn hovered her hand over the light switch, winking before flipping the lights off and drowning the room in complete darkness. Finn heard the rustling of cloth before the entire bedroom was illuminated in a deep red. Katelyn was clad in a set of white lace underwear, holding the remote that controlled the LED strips overhead. Setting the remote on her nightstand, she climbed into bed and stood over him with her legs apart in a confident stance. Finn discarded his clothes as well, leaving himself in only his underwear. 


“So. How big do you want me tonight?” She asked seductively. 


“Uh, Katelyn-sized?” He replied with a nervous laugh. 


“Aww! Is little Finn scared of having his big girlfriend ride him? I’m going ten feet, minimum!” 


Finn tried to protest, but Katelyn was already growing. Her bra was the first to snap, unable to hold back her breasts as she surpassed eight feet. The panties took a bit more to finally give way, riding deep into her crotch before they finally snapped and fell away. She came to a stop moments later, her monolithic body looming over him. Even though she claimed she was at ten feet, it didn’t look like it from Finn’s perspective down on his back.


Katelyn slowly sat down, gently grabbed hold of his boxers in her hands. With a mischievous grin, she tore them away like they were nothing, revealing his stiff erection. Finn quickly slipped on the condom and waited for Katelyn’s next move. 


In an instant, Katelyn was on all fours, looking down at Finn like he was her prey. With a delicacy that showed she still would never intentionally hurt him, she lowered herself onto his rock-hard member. For Finn, it was like a massive weight was dropped on his pelvis. He sank deeper into the soft mattress as Katelyn carefully put all of her weight onto her little boyfriend. She leaned forwards to grab the headrest for support, which told Finn he was in for the ride of his life. 


“You okay? Need me to dial it back a foot or two?” She asked. 


“I’m good. Go for it,” Finn gasped, adjusting to the weight. 


Katelyn grinned, having just received the go ahead. Her massive legs lifted her up a few inches, revealing Finn’s member was sufficiently lubed up already. Katelyn let herself fall back down, creaking the bed and causing Finn to bounce from the impact. Slowly, she developed a rhythm that only grew in intensity. Finn wondered if what he was experiencing was akin to an anvil when a blacksmith brings his hammer down on it. 


He tried to grab Katelyn for support, but he could hardly get a grip on her massive, soft thighs. Her stomach was too far out of reach and he had no chance of getting his hands around her. All Finn could do was lay back and watch the show. He certainly couldn’t complain about watching Katelyn’s boobs bouncing wildly as she rode him. 


“K-Katelyn! I’m…gonna…cum!” Finn cried between her relentless bounces.


Groaning, Finn blew his load into the condom. Katelyn, who hadn’t had her orgasm yet, rode him for a few more seconds before stopping and climbing off. Finn removed the used condom and dropped it in the wastebasket next to the bed. As he turned back to Katelyn, he was suddenly dragged by the leg towards her. She pounced on his softening cock and sucked the last few drops of cum out, hungry to get every last bit. Finn gasped as her tongue played with his member until she got bored and released it, now with a healthy helping of spit to go along with his pussy juice soaked pelvis. 


“Alright! Me next!” Katelyn declared, sitting down with her back against the bedrest. 


“How are you ready to go so soon?” He gasped, still trying to catch his breath. 


“I mean, I haven’t orgasmed yet. No offense, but at this size your cock isn't doing it for me. We can cuddle for a few minutes while you get your energy back.”


Finn wholeheartedly accepted the full body hug Katelyn was offering. It felt like every inch of his body was pressed against her warm skin, his face buried between her bare breasts. To embrace someone so much larger than he was, there was nothing he could ask for more. He could’ve fallen asleep right then and there, being held like a teddy bear in the enormous arms of his girlfriend. Unfortunately for that plan, Katelyn still wanted her own satisfaction. 


“Time’s up. Now it’s my turn,” She announced after a few minutes. 


“What’s on your mind?” Finn asked, lifting his head to look her in the eyes. 


“You make me orgasm. Simple as that. Now,” Katelyn spread her legs and put her hands behind her head, “Get to work.” 


Finn backtracked down her body until he was staring straight at her nether regions. Looking up the length of her body, she looked like a goddess. Her blonde hair draped majestically over her breasts, allowing for only a peek at her nipples below. It was like a spell was cast over Finn. He wanted to feel and worship every inch of her magnificent body. No, he needed to. 


He decided to start off swinging by locking his lips around her clit that was larger than the tip of his pinky. Katelyn threw her head back and moaned loudly, arching her back in pleasure. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of bedsheets as if she was struggling to keep herself from floating away. After trying out a few different techniques, Finn lifted his head away to try something else. Just as he did, he felt a firm pressure grab a handful of his hair and pull him back down. Katelyn held his face against her clit, and it was clear to Finn she wasn’t letting up until she was satisfied. 


Finn carefully stuck his hand inside her absolutely soaked pussy, bringing about even more excitement from his big girlfriend. He’d become a master of vagina anatomy, having gained insider experience for the last two weeks, and quickly located her G-spot, which was relatively easy given her current size. Checking for her reaction, he saw Katelyn moaning and rubbing her nipples with her free hand. 


“Keep going! Keep going!” She moaned, bucking her hips against his face. 


Finn felt Katelyn’s entire body jolt, with him at the epicenter of it all. Her massive legs clamped him on both sides of his body as she let out a shameless moan that would’ve woken up the entire house if anyone else was there. She continued to use Finn until the waves of her orgasm had subsided and she released her hold on him. Finn sat back and took a breath, admiring the work he’d done. He pulled his forearm out from her pussy, admiring the shine it had in the low red light. 


Katelyn’s bare chest rose and fell quickly as she returned to her normal size. No matter how big she was, she was still just as gorgeous to Finn. 


“Holy fuck. That was incredible! We’re definitely doing more size stuff in the future,” Katelyn sighed between breaths.


“My bed would probably collapse if we did this back at my house,” Finn replied.


“Sounds pretty sexy to me,” Katelyn grinned. 


“Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to clean up real quick,” Finn said, gesturing to his arm. 


“Turn left, second door on the right,” Katelyn pointed, “Don’t take too long!” 


Finn quickly cleaned himself up and returned to find Katelyn lying on her side, motioning for him to join her in bed. With Katelyn back to normal size, the two of them settled in for some well deserved after-sex cuddling. They laid in darkness and silence, taking in the heat of each other’s naked bodies as they unwinded from their orgasmic highs. 


“So many positions we could do. I can barely think where to go from here,” Katelyn whispered


“Same. We could create positions nobody’s even thought of yet,” Finn replied, nuzzling himself against her. 


“And just think. This was only the beginning. Tomorrow, we’re going full throttle. I’m gonna make tonight’s cowgirl position look tame compared to what I’ll be doing to you when I wake up.” 


“Don’t you mean when ‘we’ wake up?” He asked. 


“Nope. I’m an early waker. And when I’m up, I’m not wasting a second,” Katelyn said, gently tracing his back with her nails. 


“Oh no! Guess I better try and escape now!” He joked, slowly sliding away from her. 


Giving a soft chuckle, Katelyn quickly grew to ten feet tall again and kept him sufficiently trapped in her embrace, his face buried in her breasts. 


“Oh dear! I’m being kept prisoner! Someone help!” He added sarcastically, his voice muffled by her boobs. Katelyn merely rolled over, gently pinning him underneath her massive body as she fake yawned. 


“Fine. I guess you win,” Finn smiled, drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 6: Morning Make Out by anonwriter111
Author's Notes:

Pure smut chapter 

Finn was awoken the next morning when his whole body was pulled into Katelyn’s embrace. Her breath was hot and heavy, tickling the back of his neck as she cuddled him. 


“Good morning,” He greeted. 


“Morning, Finn. I hope you’re prepared for what I’ve got planned,” Katelyn whispered in his ear. 


“What time is it?” He groaned, reaching for his phone. 


“It’s a bit past seven. Don’t worry, it’s plenty of time to have fun.” 


Finn reached around to give Katelyn a kiss, “I guess we better not waste any more time then.” 


With a quick chuckle, Katelyn rolled onto her back, taking Finn with her. His head was sandwiched between her breasts as he laid on her stomach. Her huge hands quickly located his morning wood, gently massaging his member. 


“I know you like that,” She whispered, raising her hand to her mouth. 


Katelyn got her fingers nice and covered in her slobber before bringing them back down and coating his member in the warm spit. Once he was nice and lubed, she gently closed her pointer finger and thumb over his shaft and began to stroke him. Her other hand gently yet assertively held him in place to ensure he wasn’t getting away, not like he planned on leaving. 


“You like that, don’t you?” She asked, her breathing becoming heavier and heavier. 


“You know it.” 


Katelyn’s strokes increased in both intensity and frequency, guaranteeing an orgasm was not far away. The hand covering Finn’s chest slid down to her waist, slipping inside her pussy. Finn wanted to gasp but caught himself. 


“Go ahead, I wanna hear you moan,” She whispered, her words like silk to his ears. 


Finn let out the moan he’d been holding back. In only a few short minutes, he’d gone from sound asleep to being milked for all he was worth. Katelyn’s other hand pumped away at her pussy, adding to the sultry sounds of masturbation. 


“I can’t wait to feel you shoot your hot semen for me and I get to lick your cum off my fingers. Oh, I hope we have our orgasms together. How sexy would that be? I’m almost there myself,” She moaned. 


“Oh fuck! I’m so close!” Finn gasped.


“Not yet. I wanna hear you moan my name. Beg for me to make you orgasm!” Katelyn ordered. 


“K-Katelyn! I want you to make me cum! Please!” He begged. 


“Hmm. Good boy. I will grant your request. And as an extra reward, I’ll let you lick my other hand clean when I’m done making myself orgasm.” 


Katelyn pulled out all the stops. Her fingers were lightning quick, sliding up and down, up and down his shaft like an engine being floored. His legs began to twitch as he neared the point of no return. Closer and closer he came, feeling his orgasm building within. Only a few more seconds before he blew his load all over the place. All he could think of was Katelyn’s magnificent body. 


The doorbell suddenly rang, utterly destroying the moment. Katelyn’s fingers let go of Finn’s member, stopping just shy of triggering his orgasm. Her whole body jolted up, forcing Finn to sit up with her. 


“Fuck!” She hissed, visibly angry, “Who the hell could be here this early in the morning?” 


“Maybe it’s a delivery guy? I’ll check,” Finn replied, sliding out of bed. 


Leaving the warmth of Katelyn made him realize just how badly he wanted it back. Sliding into his shorts from the night before, he turned around to see Katelyn on her side, beautiful as she was nude. She gave him a playful wink, letting him know that their fun wasn’t over. Winking back, Finn turned his attention to the window. Walking over and peeking through the blinds, he saw a black SUV with tinted windows next to his own red car in the driveway. He couldn’t see the door, but he had a pretty good hunch who was here to visit. 


“I think the government is here. One of their cars is outside,” He informed her.  


“Government? Shit! Shit, shit, shit! What could they want right now?” Katelyn muttered, jumping out of bed and returning to her normal size. 


She frantically slipped on the first sweatshirt she could get her hands on, a black one that displayed the name of a band she liked. Finn noticed a pair of her shorts laying on the ground, so he tossed them over. She hiked them up, not caring to put on panties or a bra before opening her door and booking it for the stairs. Finn followed closely behind, stopping just out of sight to listen to the front door opening. 


“Doctor Hopkins! Nice to see you!” He heard Katelyn exclaim. 


“Same as well! How are you adapting back to normal size?” 


“I’m doing fantastic!” 


“I hope I didn’t wake you or…interrupt anything.”


“Oh, it’s fine! I was up already. I’m an early riser.” 


“Anyway, I was just wanting to stop by and see how you were doing. Also, I wanted to give you this.” 


Finn had to resist looking around the corner at what exactly Doctor Hopkins was giving to Katelyn. He heard the faint rustle of paper, possibly like a large envelope. 


“Thank you so much! Oh, I’m so excited you were able to make this work!” Katelyn cheered. 


“Well, I’ve got to be going now. I have to give a report in Washington about the results of the serum. Make sure you’re behaving!” 


“Will do! Goodbye, Doctor!” 


“Goodbye, Katelyn! And goodbye, Finn!” She called, followed by the front door loudly closing. 


Finn’s heart suddenly skipped a beat. How did Doctor Hopkins know? He concluded that she must’ve recognized his car from the other day. He carefully emerged from view along the upstairs hallway to see Katelyn holding a large envelope in her hands. 


“What’s that?” He asked. 


“Oh, this? Don’t worry. It’s a surprise,” Katelyn replied, setting it down beside the door.


“Well, wasn’t expecting Doctor Hopkins to show up and interrupt us,” He remarked. 


“You bet. Man, she just does not miss a thing. She knew we were fucking, she just knew.” 


“Well, how about you come back up and we continue where we left off?” He smiled. 


Katelyn suddenly had a look like she’d come up with an ingenious idea, “Stay right there!” 


She quickly removed her clothes and dropped them by her side before walking underneath the spot of the upstairs hallway Finn was standing on and looked straight up at him. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Katelyn slowly began to grow. When she finally stopped, she was again the one looking down at him. Finn estimated that she was at least fifteen feet tall now, and smiling deviously. Reaching out, she pulled him in for a sloppy kiss. 


“Reminds me of our radio tower kiss,” Finn said, taking a moment to breathe. 


“Yeah. There’s something about me being bigger but still eye level with you that gets me so worked up,” Katelyn moaned, pulling him back in for another round of kisses. 


Finn could feel her growing again, but this time very slowly. It wasn’t before long that her grip slowly pulled him into the air as Katelyn topped out at about twenty feet tall. Her head was mere inches from the ceiling, but she didn’t seem to care. Her kisses grew and grew in their intensity, getting more and more aggressive. Despite their size difference, Katelyn was making sure she used her tongue as much as possible. 


“There! How’s that for continuing our morning lovemaking?” She panted, leaving a thin strand of saliva between her mouth and his. 


Finn gasped, still feeling the taste of her lips on his tongue, “You never disappoint, Katelyn.” 


Setting him back down on the upper floor before turning her attention to his rock hard member poking through his shorts, Katelyn gently rubbed his tip with her finger as she cast a lustful look into his eyes. Finn knew she had something big in mind. 


“You have about fifteen seconds before I barge through my bedroom door and proceed to fuck the living daylights out of you. Fourteen. Thirteen,” Katelyn announced, shrinking down enough so she could make it up the stairs, “Twelve! Eleven!”


Finn ran like lightning into Katelyn’s bedroom, closing the door and diving into bed. His heart was pounding with sexual excitement and a little bit of fear. There was no telling what was about to happen, he’d just have to wait and see. 


The door violently swung open to reveal Katelyn taking up the entire frame. She had an almost animalistic energy radiating off of her as she crawled through the doorway on all fours. Her hips got stuck in the door jamb, forcing her to shrink down a bit in order to make it through. Once she was inside, she locked the door behind her and grew to about twenty feet again. Her breathing was hot and heavy, yet another sign Finn was in for the most intense sex of his life. He playfully hid underneath the sheets. 


“Oh little Finn! Come out, come out! It’s rude to keep me waiting!” Katelyn called, grabbing the sheet with her hand and pulling it away in one motion, “Gotcha!” 


Cradling his head in her hand and laying him along her arm, Katelyn used her other hand to remove Finn’s shorts. Spitting a fat glob of saliva all over his crotch, she used her thumb and pinkie to give him the most incredible handjob of his life. It was miles better than the one she’d given him earlier that morning, and that was the best handjob he’d received up until this point. She was relentless, jerking him off at light speed. Finn moaned and gasped, completely at the mercy of his girlfriend. Just the way he liked. 


“Oh, Fuck! Katelyn! I’m g-gonna cum!” He cried out in euphoria. 


“That’s right! Cum! Blow your load all over my fingers!” She demanded. 


Passing the point of no return, Finn squirmed in her grip before his entire body tensed up like a spring under pressure. Jets of thick, hot semen shot out from his cock like an erupting volcano. Throwing his head back, he stared up at the ceiling as Katelyn milked the last few drops out of him. 


“Wow! What a load! Finn, you came everywhere!” She cheered, holding up her hand to reveal white globs all over the fingers she’d just used to bring him to orgasm. One by one, she licked them clean like she’d just finished an extravagant meal. Swallowing his cum with a dramatic gulp, Katelyn paused to catch her breath and decide her next course of action with Finn. 


“I’m spent. I don’t think I can go again,” He panted, but Katelyn was already shaking her head. 


“It’s my turn now. You have as long as it takes for that little flagpole of yours to raise again. If you think that was intense…just you wait.” 


Nervously, Finn cast a glance at his member. He was seriously beginning to doubt if he had the durability required to keep up with Katelyn. Grinning, she set him down on the floor and began looking around the room for something of interest. Finally, she located a headband and tested its elasticity. To her, it was just large enough to fit around her wrist. 


“This’ll do,” She decided, pulling her hair up into a quick ponytail 


For Finn, it felt like Katelyn had hijacked his brainwaves. All he could think about was her incredible body and what their next sex act was going to be. Her body was just radiating pheromones, filling his mind with only one thing: sex. Slowly, his cock began to rise again and stand at attention. Her hawklike eyes were quick to notice, and before Finn knew it, she was holding herself over him. Her breasts rivaled beach balls as they dangled down over his face. If they were both standing, he probably wouldn’t reach her knee at her current size. He could only imagine what she had planned for him. Katelyn sat back on her legs, her hungry pussy just inches from his cock now. Wet with anticipation, strands of her silky fluid were dripping between her nether lips and onto his cock. Looking down at Finn with lustful hunger, Katelyn’s excited face suddenly disappeared, replaced by one of concern. 


“You look scared.”


“Scared? No no no, I’m fine. Go ahead, I’m ready,” He shook his head. 


Shrugging, Katelyn prepared to ride him, “Okay. But if it starts to hurt at all, let me know immediately. This is the biggest I’ve gone and still been on top,” She warned. 


“I’m ready.” 


Grinning, she slowly lowered herself slowly onto his pelvis, letting him bear the full weight of her body. It was like having a building placed on his waist, but he could manage. Giving her a thumbs up to continue, Finn laid back to watch the show. 


Using her enormous leg muscles, Katelyn lifted herself up until only the head of his member was still nestled between her labia. Dropping like an anchor, she crashed down onto Finn’s pelvis with the force of a collapsing star. Gasping, he heard the floor creaking under the weight of Katelyn’s movements. Her vaginal muscles clenched around his member, squeezing it between her slick folds.  


Seeing as how he’d survived her first thrust unscathed, Katelyn found a rhythm that worked for her and kept to it. Finn got in on the action as well, reaching out to rub her clit as she rode him. The room was soon filled with the heavenly sounds and smells of sex. Even though he wasn’t feeling much pain now, Finn just knew he would need an ice pack when the adrenaline wore off. There was no way his twenty foot girlfriend was riding him this hard and he wasn’t ending up with bruises at least. 


Leaning her hips back, Katelyn began to grind the head Finn’s cock against her G-spot. The results were immediate for both of them. Katelyn moaned even louder and began moving even faster, and Finn had to try his best to not orgasm right then and there from the newfound stimulation. Even if he did, he suspected Katelyn wouldn’t care and would just keep going until she had her own orgasm. 


“Oh fuck, I’m almost there!” She gasped, biting her lower lip. 


Finn was nearing his breaking point as well. Between his attempts to hold off an orgasm and Katelyn’s best efforts to ensure he blew his load, he was only holding off the inevitable. With a final battle cry, Katelyn dropped like a meteor crashing to Earth. Twisting her hips and grinding her pussy against Finn’s pelvis, she threw her head back as she cried out in pure ecstasy. 


Finn felt Katelyn’s pussy clench like a vice around his member, practically squeezing the cum out of him. If his previous orgasm was a firework going off, this one was the grand finale. Finn’s chest rose and fell heavily as he panted, wiping a thin line of sweat from his forehead. The heavy weight on his abdomen finally released as Katelyn stepped to the side, slowly returning to her normal size and collapsing on the floor beside him. 


“That felt amazing!” Katelyn cooed, running her hand through his hair, “I’m impressed. How do you feel?” 


“Like I got hit by a train,” Finn smiled, wincing as the adrenaline wore off and the reality of being ridden by a twenty foot woman set in. 


“Well, we should probably clean up. How about a shower? I’ll let you scrub my back!” 


“Shower sounds good.” 


Katelyn jumped to her feet, holding out her hand to help Finn up. He fetched a change of clothes from his bag, while Katelyn rummaged through her drawers for a new outfit. New clothes in hand, they made their way to the bathroom for a well deserved shower. 


“I just wanted to tell you now, I won’t be able to hang out tomorrow. Some relatives are coming in to see me now that I’m normal size again. And we’re gonna be shopping around for stuff I need, like a phone,” Katelyn said, checking the water temperature. 


“That’s totally okay. You should get back in touch with everyone in your life again. Besides, I think I need a day or two to recover from that sex,” Finn replied, carefully touching his waist, “Yep, that’ll probably be a bruise.” 


“Why didn’t you tell me to go easy? I would’ve gladly toned it down by a few feet if you asked.” 


“I just…didn’t want to ruin the experience for you,” He admitted. 


Smiling, she reached out to caress his cheek, “I love how you care more about my experience than your own. It’s absolutely adorable. You’re adorable.” 


“Thanks,” Finn blushed.


“Water’s nice and hot. Let’s hop in!” 


Following right behind Katelyn, Finn sighed in delight as the hot water hit his back. The shower itself was surprisingly large, and the shower head covered enough space for them to be comfortably covered at all times. Feeling the water beat down on his head, he heard a soap bottle opening from behind. Turning around, he saw Katelyn pour a large glob of pink body wash into her open palm before lathering his chest in the fruit-scented soap. 


“Hand me some of that, will you?” He asked, quickly receiving a handful into his cupped palm. 


Rubbing his hands together, Finn suddenly closed the gap between him and Katelyn. Hugging her tight, he rubbed his soapy hands up and down her back. 


“Oh, I like where this is going!” She grinned, doing the same to him. 


Their movements quickly went from sudsing each other up to sexual. Finn grabbed two handfuls of Katelyn’s heavenly rear end, and her hands gently fondled his member. Despite everything it had gone through that morning, it still rose to attention all the same. Katelyn leaned in for a kiss, pushing Finn against the wall so water rained down over their heads. Taking complete control, she then drove him to the far side of the shower, leaving them out of the water as she took a step back to reach for a shampoo bottle. 


“You’re gonna smell so nice when we’re done! Like a tropical beach!” Katelyn said, adding a healthy amount of the lime green soap to her hand. 


Not one to turn down a head massage, Finn welcomed the calming sensation of her fingers working the suds into his scalp. Pressing her body against his, Katelyn slowly grew again, putting Finn at eye level with her breasts as she ran her fingers through his soapy hair. 


“I love feeling your body pressed against mine as I grow,” She whispered. 


“Me too. I want you to hold me like a plushie in your arms.” 


“If only there were clothes big enough for me to do that in public. Unfortunately, I doubt that ‘because it would be cute’ is a good enough reason for Doctor Hopkins to justify ordering new outfits to be made.”


With his hair sufficiently soaped up, Katelyn pushed him into the stream of water to wash the suds away. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, Finn made sure to work the soap into every inch of her gorgeous, blonde hair. She had to shrink back down to normal size in order to fit underneath the shower head, using a handheld nozzle to get the soap down at her scalp. Once their bodies were free of suds, Katelyn reached for the faucet and shut the water off. 


Once he’d dried off a bit, Finn grabbed his clothes and pulled his underwear up, quickly followed by his shorts. Reaching for his shirt, he saw Katelyn bending over at the waist out of the corner of his eye. Her perfect ass was right there, practically begging to be fucked. As much as he wanted to go another round, Finn wasn’t sure he had it in him. His waist still hurt, and he was pretty sure there wasn’t a drop of cum left in him. But still, the temptation beckoned him. 


“I can feel you staring,” Katelyn said, not even turning around.


Finn smiled, “Guilty.”


Katelyn stepped into a pair of plain white panties, pulling the garments up her long legs and letting the fabric conform to her curves. Letting the elastic snap to her hips, she slipped on a matching bra, followed by jean shorts and a white tank top. Finn changed into a pair of cargo shorts and a green shirt, admiring her curves beneath her clothes. 


“What time do your parents want you back? Don’t want them getting suspicious and asking questions,” She asked, running a comb through her hair. 


Finn checked the time, “Probably about an hour from now. Maybe I should play it safe and head back now,” He suggested. 


“That does sound like a good idea, but…I think we have time for a quickie. Besides, so what if you’re a bit late? I doubt we’ll take half an hour, much less a full one.”


“Well…” Finn cast a glance down at her body, “I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” 


“So, let’s get that quickie out of the way. I’ve got a good position in mind that shouldn’t put too much strain on you,” Katelyn winked, playfully bumping Finn’s sore spot. 


Leading him back to the bedroom, Katelyn stripped away the outfit she’d just put on. Sitting with her legs spread, she slowly grew a good three feet before stopping. 


“Here. Slip one of these bad boys on and go to town,” She beckoned, tossing a wrapped condom through the air. 


Finn stripped down and put on the condom in the blink of an eye. Practically flying into bed, he buried his member inside her dripping wet pussy. Katelyn joined in on the fun, making sure her clit got the attention it deserved from the one who knew it best. Leaning forward into her waiting breasts, Finn locked his lips around her left nipple and began to lick. 


Inhaling sharply, Katelyn’s legs came around Finn’s waist and pulled him in from behind, effectively locking him against her body. He had just enough wiggle room to pump in and out, but not much more. 


“Can’t go wrong with some classic missionary,” Katelyn panted. 


Finn was nearing his climax. Sucking hard against her plump nipple, he plunged his manhood as far inside her as he could. Muffling his moan against her soft breast, he rode out the orgasmic waves coursing through him. The seal around her nipple was broken by a loud pop as he lifted his head back to look her in the eyes. Katelyn released her hold, allowing Finn to remove the condom. He’d barely produced any semen, confirming that he was at his limit for this session. 


Katelyn gently massaged the nipple he’d been sucking on, suddenly noticing he’d left quite a noticeable hickey over her areola. Finn nervously looked back up at her face, hoping she wouldn’t be mad.


“Sorry,” He apologized. 


Katelyn smiled softly, “Don’t be. I think it’s cute! It’s your little mark on me. Besides, nobody except you is going to see it.”


“Okay. I’m glad you’re cool with it. I should probably get going soon now.” 


“That’s a good idea,” Katelyn nodded, “Part of me wants to squeeze you tight and not let you leave, so you better get going before that side of me wins the debate,” She winked. 


As much as Finn wanted to spend a whole day cuddling with Katelyn, he knew he had to get back home. They both redressed, and he packed up his bag. Katelyn opened the front door for him, but planted herself in his path. 


“I’ll let you leave once I’ve had my goodbye hug and kiss,” She grinned, opening her arms. 


“As if I was going to leave without them.” 


The two locked lips together for a long goodbye kiss. Katelyn wrapped her arms around his back, squeezing him in a tight hug. 


“See you on Monday,” She whispered. 


“You know it. Last week of school!” He replied.


As with all good things, their sleepover came to an end. Finn had just sat down in his car, and already he missed the warmth and softness of Katelyn’s body. Smiling, he knew that there would be more secret sleepovers and make outs in the future, so in reality, it was just the beginning.

Chapter 7: Party Queen by anonwriter111
Author's Notes:
Finn finds out firsthand what happens when you mix alcohol with a giantess. 

Finn could hardly sit still. There were less than ten seconds in the school day, the clock ticking ever closer to that magical time. Finally, he heard the dismissal bell for the final time, jumping up from his seat and grabbing his backpack before dashing into the hallway. The halls were flooded with celebrating students, elated that the school year had finally come to an end. Bursting through the doors one final time, Finn allowed himself a moment to silently take in everything. School was finally over. Summer had officially started. He was so caught up in the moment, he didn’t even know his girlfriend was coming up behind him. 


“We did it! We’re finally done!” Katelyn cried, wrapping her arms around Finn’s back. 


Before he could reply, she spun Finn around so he was facing her. Without a moment’s hesitation, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss in the middle of the crowd. Stunned, Finn could only stand there and enjoy the taste of Katelyn’s saliva mixing with his own. There was a hint of strawberry that suggested recently chewed gum, but when Katelyn ended the kiss, she ended his train of thought yet again. 


Finn felt like a million bucks. As the two of them held hands, part of it all still felt like a dream. He was really dating his former bully, a drop-dead beautiful girl who was a giantess for a time, and now had the ability to change her height on a whim. And Finn was her completely plain, boring boyfriend. 


“Katelyn!” A girl’s voice called from behind them.


The two spun to face the girl, who Finn quickly realized was Gloria, one of Katelyn’s old friends. He instinctively shrunk away from the short redhead, remembering all the times she’d egged Katelyn on when she bullied him in the past. 


“Gloria! Haven’t talked in a while!” Katelyn greeted. 


“I just wanted to let you know that I’m throwing an end of the year rager back at my place! Any chance that Party Queen Katelyn might make an appearance?” Gloria asked. 


Katelyn thought for a long moment, “You know what? Why not! It’s been a while since my last party! Might as well celebrate the last day of school with a bang!” 


“Sweet! Starts at eight, see you then!” 


Turning her attention back to Finn, Katelyn interlocked her fingers with his as they made their way back to his car. 


“Since when are you and Gloria friends again?” He asked once they were relatively alone. 


“I mean…” Katelyn trailed off, “We never stopped being friends. It’s the first time since I grew that she’s talked to me, though.” 


Finn was tempted to point out how Gloria never cared about Katelyn when she first grew, but bit his tongue, “And what’s up with the whole ‘Party Queen Katelyn’ title, anyway?” 


“Oh, I forgot that you weren’t at any parties to see me in action. I was basically the life of every party. I was the champion of shotgunning beers. And when I hosted a party? Let’s just say they were legendary,” She explained. 


“Well, it sounds like it’s gonna be an awesome party,” Finn shrugged, unlocking his car. 


Katelyn planted her hands on the roof of the car with a bit of extra force, prompting him to jolt and stare at her. Katelyn’s smile slowly faded, her head tilting to the side. Finn began to feel a bit nervous, wondering what he’d said to warrant her sour reaction. 


“You’re saying that like you won’t be there,” She said after an awkward moment of silence, staring at him across the roof of the car. 


Finn sighed, realizing that he would have to come clean now, “Look, I’m not a party person. It’s just not my speed, you know? Especially a party with hundreds of people I barely know and everyone is drunk.” 


“Oh,” Katelyn said, her shoulders drooping, “I didn’t know you weren’t a party guy. Although, now that I think about it, I went to just about every party there was, and I only ever saw you at one.” 


“Yeah, that was the last party with open invitations I went to,” Finn replied, thinking back to that night. 


As soon as he recalled the events of what went down, he tried to stop remembering that awful night, for every second he thought about it, he remembered more and more of his old hatred towards Katelyn. The way she humiliated him in front of everyone. Finn clenched his fist, forcing the long-suppressed memories of that night back where they belonged. 


“Yeah, I remember that party. I was awful to you that night,” Katelyn sighed. 


“Let’s not dwell on the past,” Finn suggested, “Besides, that was only one of many reasons why I didn’t go to parties. Like I said, I’m not a party person.” 


“But you have to come! Don’t worry, I won’t abandon you or anything. We’ll dance the whole time together. I promise,” She assured him, “Who knows! Maybe you’ll come out of your shell and have a beer or three! Whatever you want, I’m completely okay with it. I just want you to actually be there. It wouldn’t be the same without you there.” 


Although he still wasn’t a party person, he decided that it wouldn’t hurt to go. The more he thought about it, the more he actually began to feel excited for the party. They’d get to have at least one somewhat normal party together before he left for college and Katelyn did whatever she had planned. 


“Alright, you got me! I’m in!” He smiled, sitting down in the driver’s seat. 


Katelyn jumped into the passenger’s seat with a huge grin, “There we go! Trust me, you’re gonna love this party!”


“What should I wear?” He asked as they tossed their backpacks into the rear seats of his car. 


“Honestly, you could just stick with that,” Katelyn motioned to his khaki shorts and shirt featuring a video game logo, “Believe me, these parties aren’t the sort you get dressed up for.” 


Once he’d dropped Katelyn off at her house, Finn realized that he could hardly wait for the party. It beat sitting around in his room for the night playing video games, and Katelyn was right that it wouldn’t hurt to spend some time out at a party. They’d get to be a normal high school couple going to a high school party. 


——


Arriving at Olivia’s house, Finn could immediately tell that the party was already in full swing. Checking the time, he confirmed that he was still a bit early, yet it seemed like he’d shown up late. The music was just barely audible from the driveway, with an obvious crowd of people in the backyard around the corner of the house. Checking his hair in the rear view mirror, Finn smoothed down a stray hair. 


“Don’t worry about it! You look handsome!” Katelyn assured him, “You’re gonna have a great time, I promise!”


“Thanks,” He smiled, looking at her black crop top and jean shorts, “I-I should warn you that I’ve never actually danced with anyone. Or…danced at all.”


Katelyn waved away his concern, “Again, nothing to worry about! Now, let’s live it up!”


Katelyn cheered, eagerly jumping out of the car before making her way towards the party. Finn followed silently behind, watching as a crowd of partygoers flooded around his girlfriend like she was a celebrity. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him into the center of the excited crowd. It wasn’t long before Finn began to realize why exactly everyone was rushing to see Katelyn. They wanted to see her use her growing powers. 


“Come on! Let’s see you drink a whole keg!” 


“Grow as big as the house!” 


“Go steal a school bus!” 


“Let’s see your powers in action!” 


“Everyone! Settle down!” Katelyn dismissed the crown with a wave of her hand, “I’m not doing anything like that tonight. I’m just here to party like old times!” 


There were a few disappointed grumbles, but the crowd overwhelmingly cheered to hear Katelyn’s return to partying. Turning around to face Finn, she showed off an unopened can of beer in her hand. How she’d gotten it so quickly, he had no idea. 


“Let’s see if I still got it…” She trailed off, placing her thumb near the bottom of the can. 


Pushing down on the aluminum with her fingernail, Katelyn punched through and sent a quick burst of beer spraying out. Holding it up to her mouth and opening the tab with her other hand, she shotgunned the entire can in seconds. Dropping it to the ground, she held her hands up as the crowd roared back in applause. 


“Still got it! The queen is back!” She declared. 


Finn smiled, admittedly impressed by his girlfriend’s display. Still hesitant to attempt shotgunning a beer himself, Finn instead decided to do what he’d been wanting to do: dance. Finding the rhythm was awkward at first, but he slowly found himself getting into the groove. Looking over at Katelyn, Finn saw that she was dancing as well, albeit much better. What made her dancing skills even more amazing was how she was able to do it with another opened can of beer in her hand and not spill a drop. Momentarily stopping, Finn watched Katelyn’s moves before trying to copy them. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to try them out before he was interrupted. 


“Well, well, well! If it ain’t the freak and her pet!” An all-too familiar voice taunted. 


Finn spun around to find Tina once again, except this time she wasn’t alone. 


“Ethan?” Katelyn asked. 


The guy with his arm around Tina gave a slight wave as she continued, “I still can’t tell if Finn’s your pet or your toy.”


“I told you to fuck off and never talk to us!” Katelyn snapped, her hand slightly crushing the beer can. 


Tina smirked, “When I heard that the Party Queen would be making an appearance here, I must say I was expecting…bigger! Come on, you really don’t want to use your size to be the centerpiece of the party like you always used to be?” 


“Oh? You want me to be bigger?” Katelyn snarled. 


“Katelyn, you said you weren’t gonna—” Finn began, but was cut off by his girlfriend’s dismissive wave.


“You want bigger?” She demanded, chugging the rest of her beer and slamming the empty can against the ground, “How’s this?” 


Finn took a nervous step backwards as Katelyn suddenly shot up in height. She stopped at about six feet tall, which was starting to put some strain on her clothes. Ignoring it, Katelyn closed her eyes and grit her teeth, clearly struggling to control her growth. Finn began to worry about what was happening to his girlfriend when all of a sudden, she surged in height again as the sound of ripping fabric filled the air. 


Katelyn’s feet had burst clean through her shoes, her socks stretched and barely clinging on. Her jean shorts were split at the seams, barely hanging on and showing off her equally torn panties. What once was a crop top was now barely able to cover her breasts as the fabric threatened to fall away. Katelyn was easily eight feet tall, maybe even nine as she glared down at Tina and her terrified ex-boyfriend. Ripping the beer from his hand, Katelyn chugged it down before crushing the can in her fist. 


“Oh wow! So scary!” Tina rolled her eyes, “So I guess you really are a one trick pony! You get mad, you grow a bit, and that’s it! All you managed to do this time was show everyone that you’re wearing pink panties, Katelyn!” 


Looking around, Finn realized that everyone’s eyes were on his girlfriend. Katelyn realized it too, silently returning to her normal size with her head hung low. Desperately covering up the best she could, she stormed through the shocked crowd towards the exit. Shooting a glare at Tina for a final time, Finn ran after Katelyn as she stormed over to his car. 


“I can run back to my place and grab you a change of clothes,” Finn offered, “Maybe I could—”


“Drive to the airfield,” Katelyn growled. 


“T-The what?” 


“The airfield! If I’m getting a change of clothes, I know exactly what outfit I’m putting on!” 


Nervously swallowing, Finn started the car and set out for the airfield. 


“Look, Katelyn, fuck Tina. Fuck the party. We can just go back to my place and watch a movie or something. Don’t let her get into your head. Don’t get big so you can go back there and fight her,” Finn said, nervously wondering how far Katelyn would be willing to take things with Tina. 


“I’m not gonna do anything to her,” She assured him, “Tina wants Party Queen Katelyn? She’s gonna get exactly that.” 


It didn’t take long before they were back at the airfield. The dirt road was as bumpy as ever, but getting onto the actual property wasn’t as easy as before. Finn brought the car to a stop a few feet away from the main gate, which was now blocking their path. Illuminated in the headlights was A looped chain with a massive padlock keeping the gates shut, topped off by various signs warning of the various consequences for trespassing. 


“Well. Looks like this plan’s a bust,” Finn sighed, not feeling too upset, “How about I take you home?”


“I got this,” Katelyn muttered before pulling the tattered remains of her shirt off. 


Silently watching her undress, Finn quickly realized what she was planning. Opening the car door with a wink, Katelyn stepped outside and began to grow. It was staggered, not the smooth growth he’d normally seen. Finn began to wonder if the alcohol in her system was interfering with her size control as she grit her teeth and shot upwards. Stopping at about fifty feet, she walked in front of the car before squatting down to inspect the heavy duty chain and lock keeping them out. Slipping a finger into the looped chain, she nonchalantly tore it off in one effortless motion. Pulling the gate open for Finn to drive through, she motioned to him to stop once he was in the clear. 


“Need a light…” She muttered, growing even taller. 


Before Finn could wonder what she meant by that, the whole car rocked as Katelyn grabbed it in her hand. Carrying it over to the hangar, she used the headlights to illuminate the latch. Pulling it open, she carefully set Finn’s car down before crawling inside. Quickly unbuckling himself, Finn ran after her. 


“Let’s get some lights up in here,” She said, flipping the massive switch and illuminating the hangar interior. 


“Just like how you left it,” Finn replied, looking around in awe. 


“Well, not exactly. Looks like my clothes and scaled up belongings were boxed up,” She pointed to large wooden crates. 


Ripping into the massive crates with her bare hands, Katelyn retrieved her black underwear, pink shirt, and black shorts. Quickly dressing herself, she crawled out of the hangar and grabbed the still running car with one hand and Finn in the other. 


“Katelyn! I really think you should reconsider this! Don’t go and do something stupid!” Finn yelled.


“I’m not gonna do anything dumb, Finn! I’m just a girl who wants to have fun with her boyfriend at a party!” Katelyn insisted, pushing Finn into her breast pocket as she marched through the forest. 


Stuck in her pocket, Finn had no choice but to go along for the ride. With her determined march and no regard for any trees in her path, Katelyn stormed back to the party in only a few short minutes. Once they were close enough that the music could reach all the way up to Finn’s ears, Katelyn stepped into the backyard of Gloria’s house. Taking care to set Finn’s car down in the driveway, she stepped back to look down at the partygoers at her feet. Peering down over the edge of her shirt pocket, Finn nervously awaited his girlfriend’s next move. 


“Hey! Tina!” Katelyn called out, placing her hands on her massive hips. 


The music quickly cut out as everyone’s attention was drawn to Katelyn. It wasn’t long before Tina was quickly identified, as everyone surrounding her quickly distanced themselves from the giantess’s target. The only one still by her side was Ethan. 


“So! You wanted the Party Queen, huh?” Katelyn continued, “Well! You got her!” 


Finn could only watch as Katelyn reached down to snatch up Tina in her hand, bringing the screaming and squirming classmate up to her eye level. 


“Since you were being an ass to me, I think it’s only fair I get to be an ass in return!” 


“You fucking bitch! Put me down right fucking now!” Tina roared. 


“Katelyn! You said you wouldn’t do anything to her! Stop!” Finn begged, scared to see what his girlfriend had planned. 


“Oh, stop worrying, Finn! Here, I’ll let you watch!” Katelyn grinned, grabbing him and setting him down on her shoulder. 


Turning to present her backside to the partygoers, Katelyn grabbed the elastic of her shorts and panties in one go, pulling them away from her body. With the other hand, she positioned the still shouting Tina in the small of her back. 


“Hey! Ethan! Don’t you wish this was you?” Katelyn mocked, releasing Tina and letting her slide down into her butt. 


Finn watched with an open mouth as Tina disappeared into his girlfriend’s full butt. Once she was gone from view, the elastic snapped back into place to seal the girl in her fleshy prison. 


A moment of silence passed. Then another. And another. Finn wondered what everyone on the ground was thinking as each second droned on. Finally, a chorus of cheering erupted from the partygoers. Glancing up at Katelyn’s face, Finn could see her mouth twisting into a big grin. Reaching for her shoulder, she snatched Finn up and set him down in the front of the crowd down at her feet. Looking up, he could see Katelyn was clearly enjoying all the attention she was getting. 


“Now to get this party really started!” Katelyn announced. 


The crowd roared back in agreement as the music blared. Reaching down, Katelyn grabbed a beer keg from its spot at the refreshments area. At two feet tall and presumably full, it was quite the amount of alcohol. To Katelyn, it was barely a sip. 


“Let’s see how filling this is!” She called, popping the keg in her mouth before getting on her hands and knees. 


The crowd rushed towards her, eager to watch the raw display of power. Using her tongue, she maneuvered the comparatively small keg onto her molars before suddenly biting down, crushing the keg and causing beer to explode throughout her mouth. The audience went wild, and Finn admittedly felt excited as well. Swallowing the beer, she spat the crushed keg out onto the grass. 


“Not bad, but I’m gonna need a lot more!” Katelyn announced, grabbing another keg, “You’ve seen shotgunning cans, how about shotgunning kegs? Time me!” 


“Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!” The crowd chanted, with Finn begrudgingly joining in as Katelyn tore the keg open before turning it over and downing it all. 


Timing the ordeal was useless, as the keg was empty in a second. Letting out a refreshed sigh, she pinched her fingers together to crush the keg like it was nothing. Tossing the flattened piece of metal over her shoulder, she rose to her feet and began dancing. 


It started out as a small dance, just Katelyn tapping her foot and bobbing her head to the beat. However, it soon escalated as the beat got louder. She stomped her foot harder and harder, each footfall forcing a deeper imprint in the ground below. For Finn and the rest of the partygoers, it felt as if a minor earthquake was taking place. 


Nearly thrown off balance, Finn watched as Katelyn eventually stopped, seemingly unaware of the effect she was having. A few car alarms blared from the driveway,but the music drowned them out. Waving his arms, Finn managed to get her attention out of the crowd. Reaching down, Katelyn grabbed him and lifted his body up to her face to hear him better. 


“Katelyn! You need to take it down a notch!” Finn shouted over the music. 


“Oh, relax, Finn! Stop being a downer and enjoy this! Or I’m gonna…” Katelyn trailed off, looking for something to suffice as a threat, “Put you in my armpit!” 


“What? Katelyn, cut this out! I think you’ve had enough to drink tonight!” Finn shouted. 


Flashing him a drunken smirk, Katelyn held out her arm to show off her boyfriend to the crowd, “Hey! Everyone! My boyfriend’s being a downer! How about I shove him in my armpit for a bit?” 


The thunderous roar of encouragement coming from the hundreds below made Finn’s heart sink. Looking back at Katelyn’s enormous face, he saw her gently biting her lower lip with a grin. 


“Well, Finn! Looks like the people have spoken! In you go!” 


Before he could react, Finn felt his face become forced against his gigantic girlfriend’s armpit. She clamped her arm down, blocking out all light, along with the music and cheering crowd. Gasping for air, the once undetectable body odor was filling his lungs with every breath. From afar, her armpits appeared to be buttery smooth, as she’d probably shaved that morning. Now, Finn was able to feel her coarse stubble scratching against his face, coupled with the thin layer of sweat she’d presumably built up from the walk back from the airfield. The tainted air grew thicker as it soaked his hair and was absorbed into his clothes. 


He could only imagine what things were like for Tina in Katelyn’s panties. Trapped somewhere that was sweatier and with a smell much worse than just body odor, she was probably having a horrible time. But he couldn’t quite worry about Tina when he was being battered on all sides by Katelyn’s armpit. 


Struggling against the walls of his sweaty prison, Finn could feel a deep sound vibrating all around him. He realized it was Katelyn’s laughter. Shouting was no use, as all that succeeded in was forcing him to taste her salty sweat. He wasn’t completely revolted by it, but he knew he’d need to drink some water to wash away the aftertaste stuck to his tongue. After what felt like a minute of kicking and squirming, Katelyn lifted up her arm and let Finn fall into her palm. Filling his lungs with clean air, he took a few moments to recover before looking up at Katelyn. 


“So, did some time in my armpit help you learn your lesson?” 


Finn wasn’t even sure what ‘lesson’ he was supposed to have learned, “Katelyn! Cut this out! I’m serious! Let Tina out of your panties!” 


Katelyn snorted, “She was being an ass to me, Finn! But I guess it’s gotten a bit boring. She hasn’t squirmed nearly as much as I was hoping.” 


Reaching around to her back, Katelyn bit her lower lip as she retrieved Tina. Their classmate looked unharmed, but it was clear to Finn that being trapped in the backside of a giant girl’s panties hadn’t been a pleasant experience. Rather than snap at Katelyn, Tina was silently gasping for fresh air as Katelyn sneered down at her. 


“Did you learn your lesson?” She grinned, setting Tina on the ground before she could answer. 


“Katelyn! You seriously need to stop this! It’s not funny anymore!” Finn begged. 


“Ha!” Katelyn barked, “I think it’s fuckin’ hilarious! You just need to loosen up, Finn! And I think I know just the thing…”


With a grin, she reached down to grab another keg. Watching as she ripped the top off, Finn began to suspect what she had in mind, and didn’t like it one bit. 


“Who wants to see how much my boyfriend can chug?” She asked the crowd, holding him in a firm fist. 


The crowd roared back, eager to watch the scene unfold. Finn struggled against the massive fingers gripping his waist, but it was like trying to pry open the jaws of a massive shark. Powerless, all he could do was watch as Katelyn raised the keg high above his head, beer splashing out as she got it into position. 


“Open up!” She giggled, overturning the keg. 


Making the mistake of keeping his mouth open, Finn felt the cold beer being forced down his throat. The torrential downpour was gone as soon as it came, leaving him soaked and smelling of cheap alcohol. Coughing, he couldn’t even begin to imagine how much he’d swallowed. Looking down, he saw the crowd going crazy, with Katelyn laughing so hard she was nearly crying. 


“That was awesome! How did it feel?” She asked. 


“Decidedly not awesome,” Finn grumbled. 


“Would a kiss make you feel better?” She taunted. 


“Katelyn, just put me down. I’m not in the mood right now,” He groaned. 


“Aww! It’s just a lil’ smooch! Come on!”


It was clear he didn’t have any real say in the situation, made all the more evident when Katelyn lifted him up to her mouth. Grinning, Katelyn puckered her lips and slowly moved Finn closer, much to the amusement of the crowd down below. Suddenly, she opened her mouth, only to let out the most violent and disgusting belch Finn had ever heard—or felt, rather. The smell was awful, nearly making him gag. Katelyn seemed either unaware or oblivious to his discomfort and simply giggled. 


“Katelyn! Put me down! I’m serious! This isn’t funny!” Finn begged, desperate to be on solid ground again. 


“Uh oh!” She shouted, her words nearly deafening to her boyfriend just a few feet away from her mouth, “Looks like we got a buzz kill!” 


“Katelyn! You’re not behaving right now! You’re making me do all of this, and for what? So you can look on your social media tomorrow and see yourself giant? You’re not thinking about what you’re doing to me! You’re starting to turn back into a bully.” 


The last word seemed to hit Katelyn differently. Her face changed so many times, Finn wasn’t sure just what she was thinking. Glancing down at the party, she turned around and took a few steps to distance the two of them from the hundreds of people. Squatting down between some trees, Katelyn looked down at Finn so her face was directly above him. 


“I honestly don’t see what your problem is!” She hissed, her voice lowered to prevent anyone else from hearing her, “I’m trying to help you come out of your shell, Finn! So get this delusion that I’m turning into some big bully out of your head and live a little! I’m sorry you aren’t enjoying the party, I really am, but if you’re just going to be a miserable little pussy and try to drag me down, then just go home!” She demanded. 


Hearing Katelyn talk like that to him made Finn shrink a little. It was just like last year, being told he didn’t belong and making him feel small. Except now, he could just walk away if he wanted to. If Katelyn wanted to cause a mess equal to her size, then he wasn’t going to try and stop any longer. 


“Fine. I guess I’ll just leave then. Hate to ruin your night,” He muttered, sliding off her palm and falling five feet to the forest ground. 


Wiping a few traces of dirt from his hands and knees, Finn gave one last look back at his gigantic girlfriend. She looked almost disappointed, and would’ve definitely offered him a quick ride to his car had he chosen to stay in the safety of her palm. Without saying goodbye, Finn began taking the long way back to his car, using his phone for light in the forest. After a few moments, he heard Katelyn head back to the music and almost immediately start talking to the crowd again. 


Reaching his car, Finn remember that it was still left idling from when Katelyn had carried him. Sitting down, he rubbed his eyes in an attempt to clear his head. Giving one final glance back at Katelyn, who had already returned to dancing like nothing happened, he debated staying and hanging back. It was hard to imagine a drunken, one hundred and fifty foot girl wouldn’t cause trouble after a while. Hell, she already had with the stunt with Tina. And considering how Katelyn was tossing back kegs of beer like there was no tomorrow, the possibility of trouble seemed almost certain. 


“That’s her problem,” Finn muttered to himself, throwing the car in reverse. 


Only a few minutes had passed before the guilt began to creep into him. Leaving Katelyn alone didn’t feel right, no matter what size she was. Smothering him in her armpit and dumping a keg over his head were mean, but still tame compared to anything like her old self. That bad blood was behind them. He couldn’t judge her drunken actions as if she’d had malicious intent. 


But still, he couldn’t just brush off her behavior and forgive it. She was getting the crowd excited at his expense. It wasn’t like anyone in the crowd was on his side, they couldn’t care less what happened to him so long as Katelyn was putting on her show like the party queen she declared herself to be. This night was mirroring the old times too much, bringing back more and more suppressed memories. Conflicting emotions were growing to be too much for Finn to handle and also concentrate on driving, so he pulled into the parking lot of a closed restaurant to clear his mind. 


Finn’s phone suddenly buzzed, prompting him to flip it over and check who was calling at such a time. Seeing it was Dan, he ignored it and switched his phone to silent, not wanting to explain everything to his friend at the moment. Setting his phone down on the center console, Finn realized that Katelyn had left her phone in the cup holder. Curiously reaching for it, he saw three missed phone calls from Doctor Hopkins. They were all recent, too. Something told Finn that Doctor Hopkins wasn’t the type to call late on a Friday night without a good reason. He was tempted to call back, but the thought of intruding on Katelyn’s privacy felt wrong. Even after everything she’d done to him over the course of the night, it still didn’t feel right. 


Finn didn’t know what to think. Things had been going so amazingly. But to see Katelyn reverting back to how she used to be and using him like an accessory just brought everything crashing down. When she finally sobered up and returned to normal, he’d have to have a serious talk with her. He just couldn’t forgive what she did and chalk it up to drunken antics. 


With his mind made up, Finn decided that the best course of action would be to go home and find Katelyn the next day. Starting the car, Finn looked down at his phone to select some music to clear his head for the drive back to his house. What he found was over twenty missed calls from Dan. As he wondered what exactly his friend could want at such an hour, Dan called yet again. 


“What?” Finn demanded, realizing he’d sounded harsher than he intended to. 


“Hey, Finn? You should come back here. Preferably soon,” Dan urged, his voice low but not entirely a whisper


“Wait. You were at Gloria’s party?” Finn asked. 


“Of course! Think I would pass up a party like that? I wanted to talk to you, but that wasn’t really a possibility seeing where you were getting put. Anyways, I’m getting sidetracked. You need to come back, man. Katelyn’s—”


“I’m not going back. Whatever she’s gotten herself into, it’s her problem.”


“She had a meltdown and was bawling about how she’s a horrible girlfriend. A few minutes ago she ran into the forest, and now we have no clue where she is. The party’s kinda over now, it just got too awkward.”


“I’m not going to look for her tonight,” He asserted, but the thought of Katelyn all alone was a bit worrying. 


“I know she was being a dick to you. I absolutely don’t blame you. But I really think you need to find her. You know her better than anyone.”


Finn groaned, “Fine, I’ll try to find her.” 


Hanging up, Finn looked down at Katelyn’s phone. He mulled over telling Doctor Hopkins about what had happened with Katelyn, but decided that what the doctor didn’t know couldn’t hurt her. Sighing, Finn set out for where he expected Katelyn to be. The radio tower. 

Chapter 8: Facing the Music by anonwriter111

Reaching the old radio tower, Finn quickly came to the realization that Katelyn was not there. A set of fresh footprints facing the river told him that she’d been there, but there was no way to tell how long ago it was. With her size, she could be miles away. 


“Why am I even out here?” Finn muttered aloud. 


Leaning against the base of the radio tower, Finn sighed as he thought about the inevitable talk he’d have to have with Katelyn when she finally did turn up. While she wasn’t sober when she said and did what she did, it didn’t change the fact that his feelings were hurt. 


“Does she always feel like that?” 


As much as he didn’t want to admit it, Tina was right. Katelyn needed to be the center of attention. The life of the party. She’d been that way as long as he knew her. Day after day in the halls, humiliating him just for some brief approval from her friends. Even though she’d stopped her old bullying ways, the desire to be the center of attention was still there. 


It was glaring. The way she grew when she stood up to Tina in the hallway. She didn’t need to, but she still did. It didn’t bother Finn, having a well-known girlfriend was actually fun for him. But then, there were the times like that night, when Katelyn’s need for attention went too far. When she fell back on the old method of lowering others to get approval from the crowd. And, sadly, the way she’d fallen back on using Finn as a means to get that approval. 


Finn knew he had to stop going down the rabbit hole. Any further, and he’d just turn right around and leave Katelyn to figure things out on her own. As tempting as it sounded, a small part of him was nagging to find her and make sure she was okay. At one hundred and fifty feet tall, she could cause a lot of damage to other people, as well as herself. 


Thinking she’d perhaps gone back to his house to apologize, Finn turned around and began walking back to his car when he heard a huge splash. Jogging to the edge of the hill, he could barely make out Katelyn’s silhouette sitting on the edge of the river. 


“Katelyn,” He whispered to himself, able to feel a hint of anger creeping in as he was reminded of the armpit prison she’d put him in. 


Taking a deep breath to push away his anger, Finn regarded the challenge that lay before him. Maneuvering down the steep hill proved to be even more dangerous than he thought. The fact he was attempting it at night raised the risk of injury tenfold. It took the best balancing he had to avoid tumbling down before reaching the same spot they’d gone swimming in the river. Katelyn was sitting along the edge, holding a boulder easily three times the weight of Finn in her palm. Closing her fist around the rock, she pulled her arm back and sent it hurtling into the black water with a loud splash. 


Not wanting to put it off any longer, Finn carefully approached his gigantic girlfriend, “Katelyn?” 


Her enormous head swung around to face him, followed by a loud sniffle. Choking back tears, Katelyn wiped her nose before reaching out to scoop Finn up in her hands, lifting him up to her face. 


“F-Finn?” She whimpered, as though he was an illusion, “I-I’m so sorry! I’m such an asshole!” She managed to say before a monsoon of tears began streaming down her face. 


“Katelyn…I—”


Hearing his voice, Katelyn broke down even further. Pressing Finn against her tear-stained cheek, she devolved into rambling that he could barely understand. The scent of alcohol on her breath was still strong, and there was definitely plenty of alcohol still in her system, but she wasn’t as bad as before. After a minute or so of sobbing, Katelyn pulled herself together to speak again. 


“I should never’ve drunk so much! I don’t know what I was thinking!”


“Well,” Finn began, “Actually, it was only one beer that kickstarted this train wreck. One! Katelyn, an apology doesn’t fix all of this. If it’s really that easy for you to revert to your old self, I don’t know what to do. I can’t be in a relationship where being treated like a pawn is just a moment away!”


Katelyn’s complete and total breakdown into a gigantic, bawling mess told Finn that she’d gotten the message. If nothing else, her knowing that she was in the wrong made it better. Pulling Finn into her cheek once again, Katelyn cried without holding back as rivers of tears poured from her eyes and into the river. Katelyn knew that she’d messed up. There was no need to yell at her anymore. What she needed in that moment was a shoulder to cry on, and Finn was determined to be that shoulder, no matter the size difference. As tears the size of buckets washed down his body, he felt his anger washing away with them. After a few minutes of drunken sobbing, Katelyn was at a state where she could take a deep breath and focus again. 


“How can I fix this? How can I make it up to you?” 


Finn sighed, unsure just how to move forward. Whatever decisions they made regarding their relationship wouldn’t be made sitting by the river early in the morning. What both Finn and Katelyn needed was some rest before having a real discussion. 


“I think it’s best if we get some sleep and talk about this later.”


Katelyn dramatically nodded her head, “Yeah, yeah, I think it’s best if I sleep this off.” 


Smiling, Finn gently hugged her nose, “Alright, let’s get you home.” 


Wiping away her tears for a final time, Katelyn rose to her feet and carefully held Finn as she climbed back up to the radio tower. Gently retrieving his car, she used it once again as a flashlight to make her way back to the hangar. 


“Uh, Finn?” Katelyn began, “I really, really, really hate to ask you for this favor, especially after everything that happened tonight, but…can I sleep at your place?” 


Finn was about to audibly groan before he stopped himself, “Why? What’s wrong with your house?” 


“It’s the alarm,” She explained, “Even if I disarm it quickly, it’ll probably wake up my parents. And I really don’t need them to see me drunk and naked as I’m trying to stumble up to my bedroom. Is there any way you could sneak me into your place?” 


Finn thought for a moment, not completely on board with the idea, “And you’re sure there’s nowhere else you could crash for the night? What about Gloria’s place?” 


“After the mess I caused at her party, no chance in hell she’d let me stay over. God, she’ll probably go back to never talking to me again.” 


Although Finn knew that sleep was the best thing for both of them, bringing home his drunken girlfriend who had treated him like shit the entire night was the last thing he wanted to do. Besides, his parents would almost definitely catch Finn trying to sneak his girlfriend in, if not the next morning. With both of their houses off the table, there was only one place left. 


“How about we camp out in the hangar tonight?” Finn suggested, pointing towards the structure, “You can sleep off the beer and tomorrow I’ll get you back to your place. Deal?” 


“Okay…” Katelyn replied, sliding the hangar doors open and crawling inside. 


Finn laid down on the cool concrete floor beside her, anger slowly creeping back in as the events of the party began to replay in his mind. Before he had the chance to slip into an uncomfortable sleep, he was lifted up and deposited in her cleavage. Fumbling for the light switch, Katelyn cast the hangar in darkness as she slid the doors shut. Giving her breasts a reassuring pat, she settled in for a rest they both desperately needed. 


Finn wasn’t far behind, begrudgingly admitting to himself that being nestled between Katelyn’s breasts was much better than the flat, unforgiving hangar floor. Still, a boob bed wasn’t going to make up for how she’d been towards him. Nestling in close and feeling her soft skin radiating heat, Finn fell asleep to the gentle thud of her heartbeat, too tired to be mad any longer. 


——


“Finn?” 


Finn stirred awake, but quickly tried slipping back into sleep upon realizing just how tired he still was. 


“Finn,” Katelyn repeated, nudging his head with her enormous finger. 


“What?” He groaned, lifting his head to stare at his hungover girlfriend through the valley of her cleavage. 


Alcohol hung heavy on her morning breath as she sighed. Strands of her blonde hair stuck out in all directions, kinked and bent all out of place. Katelyn carefully brushed away a few strands of hair that had fallen over her breasts before continuing. 


“Can we talk about last night?” 


“Not right now,” Finn muttered, curling into a ball and closing his eyes. 


After a few silent moments, Finn felt Katelyn’s fingers wrap around his waist and pull him into a hug against her neck. 


“Finn, please. I want to talk about it. I want to know how I can make things better,” She replied, tears forming in her reddened eyes as she looked at him once again. 


Finn thought long and hard about his answer, “I just want to know that nothing like what happened last night will ever happen again. It felt like things between us went backwards. Like how they were before you grew, only I was even more powerless to stop you.” 


Katelyn looked like she had so many things to say, but couldn’t figure out how to put them into words. 


“How do we move forward from this?” 


Again, it was Finn’s turn to silently consider his choices. It felt so strange to think about how his relationship going forward was being decided right then and there, in the hangar they’d first hung out in. But a decision had to be made. 


“I think we should spend some time apart. Take some time for ourselves. I just…I think I need some space for a few days.” 


Katelyn looked on the verge of sobbing, tears were already streaming down her face and her bottom lip was shaking. She quickly nodded her head, taking quick breaths in an attempt to calm herself down. 


“Last night was supposed to be so much fun,” Katelyn began, her voice shaky, “And I just had to go and fuck it all up. I just had to go back to acting like my old self.”


As Katelyn began to break down into a one hundred and fifty foot ball of tears, there was a loud knock on the hangar door. Confusion and curiosity brought a quick end to her sobbing as the two of them silently wondered who was there. Deciding to answer, Katelyn reached back to push open the doors with one hand. 


“Hel—” Katelyn began, but froze as a team of soldiers in all black entered the hangar with weapons raised. 


“Return to your normal size immediately! That’s an order!” One of them demanded through a megaphone. 


“What the hell? Okay! Okay!” Katelyn cried, quickly setting Finn on the ground before shrinking herself down. 


Holding his hands up, Finn felt his blood run cold as he tried to figure out just what in the hell was happening. One of the soldiers forced him to his knees and zip-tied his hands together behind his back. Looking over at his girlfriend, Finn watched as four other soldiers sifted through the fabric of her pink shirt until one pulled the naked, normal-sized Katelyn to her feet. She was similarly restrained and forced to kneel beside Finn. Glancing up at the soldiers and their rifles, Finn quickly realized that not a single one was pointing at him. They are all trained on Katelyn. 


“Is someone going to explain what the fuck is going on? Who are you people?” Katelyn demanded. 


An angry Doctor Hopkins approached the two with a determined stride, “Did you two seriously think I wouldn’t find out about last night?” 


Katelyn’s eyes went wide upon seeing the doctor. Finn shrank away from her gaze as well, worried about the punishment in store for his girlfriend. His heart was beating with such force, he was sure the doctor could hear it as she came within a few feet of the two. 


“News of the party is going international. Not a lot of people in high places are happy that what they consider to be a living weapon is getting drunk and using her ability like a careless child,” Doctor Hopkins said icily.


“Nobody got hurt! I didn’t break anything!” Katelyn protested.


“Is that so? Well, a young lady by the name of Tina would beg to disagree! After all, it was her you put in your…I can’t even say what you did to that poor young lady!”


“Well,” Katelyn began, “I mean, technically she wasn’t in my ass. Was she against my asshole? Yeah. But she—”


“You’re not listening to me!” Doctor Hopkins roared. 


Hearing the doctor snap out sent fear coursing through Finn. He’d never seen her so mad, it looked like she was about to explode. Her face was turning red as she squatted down to stare Katelyn in the eyes. 


“Look around you! Care to explain why you two are in a government facility right now? Last I recall, the gate was locked tight. And the main gate sure as hell wasn’t opened with bolt cutters or anything mechanical. I put my ass on the line for you! I assured generals that you wouldn’t become a liability and abuse your power!” 


Finn was too stunned to speak. He’d never heard Doctor Hopkins so mad. Katelyn hung her head low in shame, “How much trouble am I in?” She asked, barely above a whisper. 


“That is yet to be determined. I’ll still do my best to keep you out of trouble, but this fiasco can’t just go away.” 


Suddenly, Doctor Hopkins turned her icy glare to Finn, causing his heart to skip a beat. 


“And you,” She began, “Aren’t getting out scot-free either. Accessory to breaking and entering, trespassing on government property—” 


“No, don’t blame Finn for any of this! It was all me!” Katelyn shouted. 


Doctor Hopkins spun on her heels to glare at Katelyn again. After a few tense, silent seconds, she glanced back at Finn once more. Then again, back to Katelyn. Finn could practically see the gears turning inside the doctor’s mind as she debated different responses. All the while, the soldiers kept their guns trained on Katelyn’s nude body. Nervously clearing his throat, Finn flinched upon getting the doctor’s attention. With her mind apparently made up, she walked right up to Finn, forcing him to look almost straight up at her face. 


“Fine. Finn, consider this your one and only warning,” Doctor Hopkins declared, her tone making it clear she wouldn’t be lenient in the future. 


Finn nodded his head, and a satisfied Doctor Hopkins moved on to Katelyn. 


“As for you, you are to never use your growing ability without explicit permission to do so. I don’t want to see you grow an inch unless I say you can.”


“Yes, Doctor,” Katelyn nodded. 


“And I don’t want you leaving your house without my permission, either. You are effectively under house arrest until further notice.”


“Yes, Doctor,” She repeated, slightly annoyed. 


“Have I made myself clear, you two?” 


“Yes, Doctor Hopkins,” Finn nodded. 


“Crystal,” Katelyn grumbled. 


“Good,” The doctor scowled, “Finn. Go home. Katelyn will be going with us.” 


Finn bowed his head in agreement, slowly rising to his feet. Looking over at Katelyn, he saw her jaw moving back and forth as though she was about to speak. Turning away, he locked eyes with the doctor to find the brief exchange had not gone unnoticed. Doctor Hopkins raised her eyebrow, casting a quick glance over at Katelyn before adjusting her glasses and motioning for Finn’s arms to be freed, “Glad were all cooperating. I’d suggest freshening up when you get home. I’ll be over to get your account of last night once I’ve finished up with Katelyn.” 


“Yes, Doctor,” Finn nodded, “I’ll just give Katelyn back her phone and then I’ll be off.”


Exiting the hangar, Finn saw two heavily armored vehicles without any markings on them that practically screamed covert ops. Whoever they were, Finn knew that Katelyn had gotten into some serious trouble. Retrieving her phone and realizing why Doctor Hopkins had called so many times the previous night, as well as how she probably traced the phone to the airfield, Finn returned it. Rather than give it to Katelyn, Doctor Hopkins held out her hand and quickly pocketed the phone before motioning for Finn to leave before her patience wore any thinner. 


Muttering an annoyed, “Bye, Katelyn,” Finn turned and left for the final time without waiting for a reply. 


Quickly putting as much distance between himself and the airfield, Finn began to worry about what exactly the doctor had meant when she said she would be stopping by to get his account. Was she expecting a confession? And if so, about what? Katelyn had taken blame for everything, which Finn had to admit somewhat made up for how she’d treated him at the party. Not dragging him down with her was just about the least Katelyn could’ve done, but at least she’d done that. Eager to get home and try to process everything that had happened, Finn pulled into his driveway and quickly hopped out. 


Opening the front door, Finn could immediately tell things were worse than he’d initially thought. His parents were watching the news, and Katelyn was the headline. Their heads swiveled to stare at him as he closed the door and began making his way to his room. 


“Finn? Is everything okay?” His mother asked, clearly concerned. 


“No, not really,” Finn admitted, climbing the stairs without looking over. 


Finn’s father looked over, “Finn. What happened?” 


“I need to take a shower. I’ll explain when I’m out. Also, someone from the government is gonna stop by later. Don’t worry about it.” 


Before his parents could say anything else, Finn quickly made his way to his bedroom and grabbed a fresh set of clothes. In the bathroom, he quickly turned on the shower and jumped in the second it was warm enough. 


“Jeez, how much trouble am I gonna be in?” Finn muttered to himself, trying to wash the stench of the previous night from his body. Beer, Katelyn’s sweat, all of it was washed down the drain as he let the warm water clear his head. 


Taking some time to get his story straight, Finn’s attention quickly turned to Katelyn. His mind was locked in a bitter stalemate on how to feel. Half of him was still furious about how she’d treated him like less than dirt, while the other half was worried about what was in store for her. No matter how many times he went back and forth, he kept getting stuck somewhere in the middle. Finishing up in the shower, Finn toweled off and slipped into the clean outfit waiting for him. Just as he’d dried off his hair, he heard the doorbell ring. Knowing all too well who it was, he groaned and made his way downstairs to answer it. 


“Hello, Finn,” Doctor Hopkins greeted in a professional tone. 


“Doctor,” He acknowledged with a nod, “Let’s get this over with, shall we?” 


“Is Finn in any sort of trouble?” His mom asked nervously, walking up behind him along with his father. 


“Don’t worry, Ma’am. He’s in no trouble,” The doctor assured his parents, “All I need is for him to give a statement about last night’s events. In private.” 


She turned around and motioned for Finn to follow. Hanging his head, he begrudgingly followed her to the black SUV parked in the driveway. As she unlocked the doors and motioned for him to sit in the middle row, it dawned on Finn that Doctor Hopkins had come alone. Sitting down in the leather seat, he nervously pulled the door shut as the doctor entered on the opposite side. The heavy tint ensured no prying eyes from the outside could snoop on their conversation. Producing a voice recorder from her lab coat, Doctor Hopkins slammed it down onto the center console with a little more force than Finn thought necessary. 


“Alright,” She muttered, switching the device on, “Start from the beginning.” 


“O-Okay? Well, it all started when Olivia mentioned this party…” 


Finn told her everything he could remember. No detail was spared. Every conversation, every thought he had, and every event, no matter how embarrassing. Hiding the truth was pointless. All the while, Doctor Hopkins stared him down with a blank face. 


“And then, yeah, you guys showed up and rudely interrupted us,” He concluded. 


For the first time since the recorder was turned on, the doctor spoke, “Yes, that’s pretty much the story Katelyn gave. Although there are a few disparities.” 


“D-Disparities?” Finn cocked his head, wondering what he’d gotten wrong. 


“According to Katelyn, you begged her not to go to the party. She says she pressured you into attending when you said you’d rather stay home.”


“Well…I didn’t beg her not to go. I said she could, I just didn’t want to. And it’s not like she forced me to go.” 


“Okay,” The doctor mused, tapping her chin, “And what can you comment on the amount of alcohol she consumed? Katelyn can’t seem to give a clear answer.” 


“I guess she had…two cans, then we went to the hangar where she grew, then she drank two kegs, poured a third one over me, and then I left. I’m not sure how much she drank beyond that point. Or how alcohol would effect her at that size,” Finn admitted. 


“Okay. We’ll have to ask around some more to get a clearer picture. Thank you, Finn,” Doctor Hopkins said, switching off the recorder. 


“Can I go now?” He asked, reaching for the door handle. 


“Not yet. I have a few more questions to ask. Off record,” She added ominously. 


Finn’s heart began beating erratically as he looked over at Doctor Hopkins, who still kept her cold and unwavering demeanor, “Y-Yes?” 


“Well, Finn, I assume it’s clear to you just how much trouble your girlfriend has gotten herself into. I want you to understand that I’m truly going to do the best I can to still protect her. But she’s making that incredibly difficult. There are people—very powerful people—who are on edge now. I’ll do my best to ease their worries, but I can only sweep so much under the rug. To find the truth, I need to ask you: Do you think Katelyn can be trusted with her power?” 


Finn could feel his stomach doing somersaults as he silently pondered the question. Finally, unable to make up his mind, he admitted, “I-I don’t know what to say.” 


“You know her better than anyone. You’ve spent the most time with her and know her the best. How often does she use her power, and would you say she’s careless?” 


“Other than yesterday, she’s only grown one other time. The first day back at school, she grew a little to defend me from Tina when she was bullying me.” 


“Oh, come on, Finn! We both know those aren’t the only times she’s grown! I know she grows when you two have sex, too.” 


Finn felt his face go red with embarrassment, “Okay, fine, she did it the one time I slept over at her place. What’ll happen to her if she’s deemed irresponsible with her powers?” 


“Nothing good…” Doctor Hopkins trailed off, as though she wanted to elaborate but couldn’t, “I’ll try my best to make sure that doesn’t happen. But one more slip up and what happens to Katelyn is out of my control. So long as things go smoothly these next few days, she’ll be allowed back out and life will hopefully go on with all this as just a speed bump in the mirror.” 


“Good, good,” Finn exhaled a heavy sigh of relief, “What should I do in the meantime?” 


“You’re free to do whatever you want. You could visit Katelyn, she said she’d like some company.” 


Finn frowned, “We’re…taking a break from each other for a few days. With what happened last night, I just want some time to myself.” 


Doctor Hopkins raised an eyebrow, “Really? Alright then. Just know that she’ll be lonely.”


“I’ll make sure to call her often,” Finn replied, slowly becoming annoyed at being told how to handle his relationship, “Are we done here? I’ve gotta explain all this shit to my parents.” 


“Yes, I believe I’ve gotten everything I need. Thank you for cooperating, Finn.” 


“No problem,” He replied with what he felt like was a hint of sarcasm before opening the SUV door and walking back to his house before another word could be said. 


Closing the front door and locking it tight, Finn crept to the nearest window and watched until the black SUV finally left. Breathing a sigh of relief, Finn spun around to find his parents right behind him, concern and worry plastered over their faces. 


“Can you please explain what happened last night? Katelyn’s on the news, the government’s at our door, what the hell happened?” His mother demanded. 


Groaning, Finn quickly checked his phone to see over a dozen texts from Katelyn. Not wanting to talk at the moment, he returned the phone to his pocket and looked back up at his parents. Unfortunately, he was going to have to come clean and tell them everything. 


“I think we should sit down. It’s a…it’s a long story.”



Chapter 9: Decisions, Decisions by anonwriter111

Five days had gone by since Finn’s talk with Doctor Hopkins, and things regarding Katelyn’s possible punishment hadn’t improved much. As hoped, Katelyn’s name had faded from the news a bit, but every time Finn thought that Friday night was officially behind him, a new headline would pop up. Spending day after day in his room reading different opinion pieces on what should happen to his girlfriend was starting to eat away at him. Knowing that some people were against harsh punishment brought some peace of mind, but not enough to calm his nerves. Traces of orange and pink were starting to streak across the sky as Finn glanced over at the navy blue cap and gown he’d be wearing in less than twenty-four hours. 


He wasn’t even sure if Katelyn would show up for graduation. She definitely wanted to, but who knows what could have changed since the last time they’d talked. Opening his phone, Finn hovered his thumb over Katelyn’s name in his contacts. Not a single phone call, or even a text since he’d left the hangar that Saturday morning. Reminded of that morning and the night before, Finn frowned as the memories flooded back with an aggression he wasn't prepared for. Tossing the phone onto his bed, Finn flopped down beside it with a heavy sigh. 


Suddenly, the doorbell rang. It was only a few moments before his father’s footsteps approached the front door. With the temporary curiosity for the unexpected visitor gone, Finn shrugged and returned to the exciting and engaging activity of staring blankly into the ceiling. His mind wandered quickly to Katelyn as regret for ignoring her slowly creeped in. A cold current flowed from his chest outward, quickly reaching his extremities as he wondered what his girlfriend could be up to. Perhaps she was in a similar position, staring blankly at her ceiling as she waited to hear from Finn. 


“Finn?” His father called from the front door, “Come down!” 


Jumping to his feet, Finn shook his head as his reminiscing gave way to curiosity once again. Quickly descending the stairs, he came to an abrupt stop on the final step upon seeing who was waiting at the bottom. 


“Dan? What are you doing here?” 


“I’m here to get you out of the slump you’ve gotten yourself into! Come on, dude. You can’t spend the whole summer in your room!” 


“I know, and I won’t. Once things blow over with Katelyn and the government—”


“No, no, you’re getting out of the house today! There’s still plenty of sunlight! You want to get all this stuff about Katelyn off your mind, right?” 


“Well…I mean…yeah…” Finn admitted. 


“Then what better way to do that than doing something?” 


Finn had to admit that just about anything sounded better than the confines of his room. Shrugging, he motioned for Dan to lead the way. 


“Awesome! How about we hit up Benton’s for some ice cream? I’ve been dying for their Galaxy Swirl!” Dan cheered, 


“Sure! I could go for some ice cream!” Finn shrugged, hopping in Dan’s car. 


With the windows down and the music just below the threshold for hearing damage, Dan flew down the open roads as Finn rode shotgun. Feeling the warm summer air on his face, Finn smiled and hummed along to the lyrics as the ice cream shop appeared up ahead. 


“Wow! This place is jumpin’ tonight!” Dan exclaimed, pulling his car into the first open spot he could find. 


Stepping out and staring across the parking lot, Finn thought about the time he and Katelyn had gone to get ice cream. Their first day hanging out. It felt like a lifetime ago, playing chess with his former bully. 


“I'm getting the Galaxy Swirl. How about you?” Dan asked, pushing open the door to find the shop just as crowded as it looked from the outside. 


“Probably what I usually get. Triple scoop mint chocolate chip with fudge,” Finn shrugged. 


Waiting for their turn in the slowly diminishing line, Finn’s mind wandered back to the day with Katelyn. He still remembered her order: Triple chocolate, quadruple stacked cone with whipped cream, sprinkles, and two cherries on top. In the future, when things were back to normal, he’d have to bring Katelyn to get ice cream. Making a mental note, Finn realized that it was his and Dan’s turn to order. With both orders placed, and Dan graciously offering to pay, they soon had their respective desserts and found a booth to sit down at. 


“What are you staring at? Is Bigfoot out there?” Dan wondered, snapping Finn from a trance he hadn’t realized he’d fallen into. 


“Hmm? Yeah, uh, no. No, no Bigfoot out there,” He replied, looking at the spot Katelyn had stood as she patiently waited for him all those weeks ago. 


“You’re thinking of her, huh?” Dan correctly guessed. 


Finn nodded, biting into his ice cream cone, “Yeah. Just…wishing things were like they were back then. No party, no huge debate over what’ll happen to her, just the simple stuff.” 


“Then text her! Or call her! Hell, go to her house! Whichever you choose, just tell her you miss her!” 


“I know! And I want to! It's just that…I feel weird trying to. Besides, if she wanted to talk to me, she would text me first,” Finn explained, finishing off his ice cream cone. 


“Maybe. But maybe you should rip the bandaid off now! She probably misses you like crazy. If she wasn’t under what’s basically house arrest, I bet she’d be over every day. You know I’m right,” Dan taunted, marveling at the fact that Finn had no choice but to agree. 


“Yeah, you’re right,” He admitted, allowing himself to smile. 


“So! Tomorrow, you go to her house and talk to her! Bring a board game or something, I don’t know! Graduation isn’t until the evening, so you could spend at least a few hours with her,” Dan suggested, before his gaze suddenly shifted over Finn’s shoulder, “Oh fuck. You’ve gotta be kidding me.”


“What? What’s wrong?” Finn’s voice dropped to a whisper, turning his head to realize what had gotten his friend’s attention. 


Tina and Ethan had walked in, and with the ice cream shop being as small as it was, it wasn’t long before Tina’s eyes locked with his. Pulling Ethan by his arm, she stormed over to the booth Finn and Dan were seated at. 


“Fancy seeing you here,” Tina greeted flatly. 


“The pleasure’s all mine,” Finn shot back. 


Tina glanced over at her boyfriend, who looked less than delighted at the encounter, “Ethan? Go order for me.” 


Nodding, Ethan quickly excused himself and got in line. With Finn and Tina locked in a tense battle, neither one looking away first, it wasn’t long before Dan cleared his throat to break the tension. 


“Well, this looks like it’ll be a shitshow! I’m…gonna go use the restroom or something,” He announced, excusing himself from the booth as fast as possible. 


Wasting no time in taking the newly vacant seat, Tina sat down opposite Finn. Nervously swallowing, Finn could feel himself beginning to sweat as he anticipated the earful Tina was about to give him. Bouncing his leg, Finn struggled but failed to look Tina in the eye. 


After an agonizing wait, Tina broke the silence, “So…” 


“So…” Finn echoed, staring down at his hands. 


“How’s Katelyn?” She asked, a hint of venom in her tone upon mentioning his girlfriend.


“Uh…” Finn thought, not sure what the proper answer was. Was Tina hoping that Katelyn was miserable? Panicked, wondering what her fate would be? “S-She’s okay, I guess? I haven’t really talked to her since everything went down,” He explained, forcing himself to look her in the eye for any sign of satisfaction or disgust in his answer.


After receiving only a nod of acknowledgment, Finn decided to ask the question he’d been dreading. Mentally bracing himself for the hurricane he might unleash, he decided to get it over with. 


“How have you been since…the party?” 


Exhaling deeply through her nose, Tina glanced at the window, “Okay, I guess. After a long shower, things were as they were before the party.” 


“That’s good…” Finn muttered, relieved that things hadn’t turned into a shouting match yet, “Tina?” 


“Hmm?” She replied, turning her head to look at him. 


“I’m…sorry about—” He began, but Tina held up her palm to stop him. 


“Finn, none of that was your fault. Some lady from the government, Doctor Hop-something, talked to me a few days ago. She said it was you who managed to get Katelyn to release me.” 


“It’s nothing. I didn’t find what she did funny, you know.” 


Tina was about to continue, but Ethan returning with their ice cream brought a swift end to their conversation. Tina slid out of the booth to grab her cone while Ethan scouted out available seats. 


“See you at graduation, I guess,” Tina waved with a half smile before quickly returning to her boyfriend’s side. 


Finn smiled, waving goodbye, “You, too.”


Alone in the booth, Finn let out a deep exhale. It still didn’t feel quite right, like the conversation hadn’t yet ended. Hell, Tina not yelling at him or blaming him didn’t feel right. Wondering what could’ve prompted Tina to talk to him, Finn’s attention quickly turned to Dan as he sat back down. 


“Well!” He began, “Let’s get a move on before anyone else decides to drop in. At this rate, that scientist you and Katelyn can’t seem to stay out of trouble with is gonna walk through next!” 


Finn glanced back at the door, half-expecting Doctor Hopkins to walk into the ice cream shop. Fortunately, she didn’t, and Finn could breathe a sigh of relief. 


“Yeah, maybe we should get going,” Finn agreed. 


Deciding to take the long way back home, Dan eased the car to a stop along the empty road as they passed the airfield entrance. The dirt road now had a concrete barrier preventing cars from continuing up to the hangar, along with a hefty number of signs threatening the consequences for disobeying. Although he couldn’t see much in the fading sunlight, Finn could guess that there were more security features hidden further along the wooded road. 


“What do ya think’ll happen to the place now?” Dan wondered. 


“Hopefully it’s left alone for good. Never need to see that place again. And I hope Katelyn never has to spend another night in that awful hangar,” Finn replied, barely able to make out the hangar between the darkness and trees. 


“Yeah, it’s probably for the best,” Dan agreed, continuing along the road, “I can swing by Katelyn’s house if you wanna talk to her. I could even drop you off.”


“Thanks, but no thanks. Back home’s good,” Finn said, dismissing his friend’s offer. 


Back home, Finn thanked Dan for the ice cream before returning to his room. Deciding to go to bed early, Finn opted to watch a movie to get himself tired. Browsing through the options, he was surprised to see “Attack of the 50-Foot Woman” once again. Shrugging, Finn decided to rewatch the black-and-white classic. Remembering how the first watching had filled him with dread, he was curious to see how he’d feel the second time. 


As the credits rolled, Finn switched off the TV to bathe his bedroom in darkness. The second time watching had only brought amusement at the sight of how old the special effects were, even laughably cheesy at times. Smiling, Finn closed his eyes, glad that this time around he wasn’t worried about Katelyn’s fist smashing through the window to snatch him up. 


——


A loud tapping sound jolted Finn awake. Sitting up in bed, he rubbed his eyes and glanced over at his phone. Wincing from the brightness he’d forgotten to turn down, Finn groaned and closed his eyes again upon realizing it was just past one in the morning. Before he could fall asleep again, he heard the tapping once more. 


Sleepiness gave way to confusion as he rolled out of bed and made his way to the source of the noise: the window. Parting the blinds, he was greeted by Katelyn's face taking up the entire space. 


“What the—?” He yelled, before quickly stopping himself. 


Listening for a moment to make sure he didn’t wake up his parents, he quickly pulled up the window to see his girlfriend, nude and at least twenty feet tall. 


“What the hell are you doing here?” He whispered. 


“I-I wanted to see you! I know I’ll be in loads of trouble, but I just had to talk to you!” Katelyn replied, nervously looking behind herself to make sure nobody had noticed the giant, nude girl. 


“Okay? What is it?” 


“Can I come inside? I’d rather have this talk when I’m not as tall as a house.” 


“I…guess? But how? My parents might hear the door opening,” Finn explained, wondering what Katelyn had to say. 


Katelyn slowly took a step away from the window, “I might have a plan. Never tried it, but I think it could work. Step back.” 


Nervously doing as told, Finn watched as Katelyn placed her huge hand on the windowsill before closing her eyes, saying something to herself that Finn couldn’t discern.


“Okay. On the count of three, you grab me and pull me in. Got that? One. Two. Three!” 


Not ready for her countdown, Finn lunged for Katelyn’s hand as she quickly shrank herself down to normal size. Grabbing her arm, he pulled with everything he had. Finally, before his strength failed him, Finn managed to pull his girlfriend through the window and into his bedroom. They tumbled to the ground, prompting Finn to wince and listen for the sound of his parents. After a few seconds of silence, he let out his breath before turning to Katelyn.


There she was. In his room. Right in front of him. Brushing away a strand of hair from her eye, Finn pulled Katelyn in for a hug. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest as he embraced her nude body as tight as he could. Together the two laid in silence on his floor, feeling the warmth of each other’s bodies as the sounds of cicadas outside were the only thing audible. 


“I missed you so much,” She whispered, the gentle sound of her voice sending goosebumps all over his body. 


Katelyn buried her face in his shoulder as they laid in silence. After a few moments, the sound of a sniffle broke the quiet. Finn felt wetness on his skin just as another sniffle emanated from Katelyn. 


“What’s wrong?” 


“Why didn’t you ever come over? Why didn’t you ever text me?” She whimpered, her voice still muffled by his shoulder. 


Finn’s heart cracked. Hearing Katelyn so sad made him feel cold inside. Pulling her closer, Finn silently felt her warmth flowing through him. 


“I’m so sorry, Katelyn. I should never have done that. I was…I don’t have an excuse. It was wrong of me.” 


Katelyn lifted her head up, wiping her nose and doing the best to pull herself together. Smiling, she rested her cheek on his chest and softly whispered, “Let’s put these past few days behind us. After graduation, it’s a new us. Sounds good?” 


Finn smiled, running his fingers through her hair, “Sounds good. Now, how about we get off the floor and in bed?” 


“Yeah, that does sound like an upgrade,” Katelyn chuckled, “Could I borrow a hoodie or something? All of my clothes were left back at my house.” 


Carefully standing up and opening his closet, Finn eventually settled on a bulky, black hoodie displaying his favorite movie franchise to give to Katelyn. The thick fabric helped to hide the fact she was completely naked underneath as the two climbed into his twin-sized bed, pulling the covers up tight. With little room left over, the two were forced to cuddle up close. Finn suspected that neither he nor Katelyn were complaining. 


“You said you needed to talk to me. What’s wrong?” Finn asked, wrapping his arms around Katelyn’s back. 


“Doctor Hopkins has been keeping me up to date with stuff. Tomorrow—actually later today—there’s gonna be a hearing about what action, if any, will be taken regarding me. There’s so much that could happen. They could move me to a government black site, decide to keep me there until they develop a full cure, or maybe just to experiment on me. I didn’t know if I’d ever get to see you again, so if this is the last time we see each other, I want there to be no hard feelings. No anger. Just…us.” 


Finn was on the verge of tears. He couldn’t even begin to comprehend that he might be holding Katelyn for the last time. It was surreal. His was his turn to bury his face in her neck, wishing he could fall asleep right then and there in her embrace. 


“You should probably get going soon then. Get back in your house before the doctor realizes you escaped,” He suggested, struggling to let go. 


“No,” Katelyn replied starkly, “If this really is our last night together, then I’m gonna spend it right here, with you, in this bed.” 


“I couldn’t agree more,” Finn agreed, “So what do you want to do?” 


“All I want is you, Finn. You and me, falling asleep together. Nothing more,” She purred. 


“I can do that.”


Closing his eyes, Finn felt a tear running down his cheek as his head sank into the pillow. Katelyn rolled over so she was laying on top of him, slightly further down the bed than him. With Katelyn’s head resting on his chest, Finn simply ran his hand up and down her back as he waited to fall back asleep. 


——


The sound of the garage door closing told Finn that his father had left for work. With his mother already having left for work some time before, he had the house all to himself. 


“So,” Katelyn began, “Guess we have the place to ourselves, huh?” 


Well…almost all to himself. 


“I’ve got some ideas,” Finn smiled, sliding his arm around her shoulder. 


“Me too. How much you wanna bet we’re thinking the same thing?” 


“I guess we’ll just have to see how things go,” 


Throwing the covers aside, Finn pulled his boxers down to his ankles. Katelyn wasted no time straddling his morning wood, not even bothering to remove her hoodie. Reaching forward to brace herself against the headrest, Katelyn let out a soft moan as she found her rhythm. Grabbing her hips, Finn threw his head back and enjoyed the sensations of her warmth closing in around his member. 


“F-Fuck, Finn! You have no idea how badly I’ve been wanting to do this again!” Katelyn gasped, the bed creaking as she rode him harder. 


Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Katelyn came crashing down for a final time as the creaking ceased. The two of them stared at each other, holding their breaths as they silently listened. Next came knocking. Whoever it was wasn’t going to get tired and leave. 


“I’ll get it,” Finn offered, breaking the silence.


Slowly sliding off, Katelyn nervously looked around the room before handing him a pair of shorts and a shirt to throw on. With his member still hard and slick with Katelyn’s wetness, he carefully made his way downstairs. Opening the door, Finn had no time to react as a furious Doctor Hopkins pushed past him and into his house, turning to close the door behind herself. 


“Where’s Katelyn?” She demanded. 


“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Finn lied, holding up his hands.


A loud thud from upstairs all but blew their cover. Shoving Finn aside with a surprising amount of force, Doctor Hopkins stormed up the stairs and barged into Finn’s room with Finn right on her tail. 


“Katelyn! I know you’re in here! Stop trying to hide!” She yelled, canvassing the room for any trace of her. 


After a tense few seconds, there came a muffled, “Fine!” before Katelyn crawled out from underneath Finn’s bed. 


Still dressed in only Finn’s hoodie, Katelyn pulled on the fabric to hide her crotch to the best of her ability. With a defeated sign, Katelyn held her free arm out as if to ask the doctor to get things over with. 


“Do you really not get the severity of this all?” Doctor Hopkins demanded, crossing her arms. 


“I know I’m not supposed grow, but—”


“Katelyn! Don’t you understand that I’m trying to protect you? Believe me, you won’t like what the military plans on doing with you if they find out you grew again.” 


“I know! I know I’ll be in heaps of trouble, but if I’m gonna be taken away, locked up somewhere, I at least want to spend one more day with Finn! Come on, Doctor! Have you ever felt that way about someone? If you were facing the possibility of never seeing anyone you ever knew ever again, is there someone you’d want to see one last time?” 


Doctor Hopkins remained silent for a moment. Then another moment. It wasn’t long before the silence stretched on and became deafening inside Finn’s bedroom. The tension was so thick one could cut it with a knife. Walking up beside Katelyn to hold her hand, Finn noticed that Doctor Hopkins was holding her phone. The future of everything was just a button press away. He could feel Katelyn gripping his hand tighter as the silence seemed to stretch on for minutes. Finally, agonizingly, Doctor Hopkins spoke again. 


“There is, in fact,” She said softly, pocketing her phone. 


Doctor Hopkins slowly removed her glasses. Polishing away a smudge with her lab coat, she returned them to their position with a quick adjustment so that sat better on her face. 


“What I’m about to say is strictly confidential and should never be made known to the public, but there is to be a meeting later today to decide what action, if any, should be taken regarding you. Although my opinion is not the sole decider, my word will have an impact in swaying the board. I’m afraid it will be close, though.” 


“And…” Katelyn asked, carefully, as though she was walking on glass, “What is your opinion?” 


“That you are no threat to national security, only a teenage girl. I’ll recommend that my team perform routine checkups every month to monitor your condition. And as long as nothing like Friday night happens ever again, you and Finn should be able to start college this August without any issues.” 


“Wait wait wait,” Finn interjected, looking over at Katelyn, “We? College?”


“You never told him?” Doctor Hopkins asked next. 


“I never had the chance,” Katelyn admitted with a sheepish smile, “But yeah, I’m going to college. Same one as you, actually.” 


“You got accepted? That’s amazing!” Finn congratulated, giving Katelyn a hug, “When did you find out? I thought you weren’t going to college!”


“I didn’t plan on it, but that was when I was larger than a dormitory. The day I returned to normal size, I decided that I wanted to pursue a career in biomedical engineering. I discussed it with Doctor Hopkins when I was at the hospital. You see, because that serum basically gave me my life back, I want to understand how it works. Who knows? Maybe I’ll find a way to fully cure myself and finally be rid of this mess!” She explained. 


“Katelyn, that’s awesome! I’m so happy for you! How did Doctor Hopkins manage to set that up for you?” Finn wondered, looking over at Doctor Hopkins. 


“What can I say? As the head scientist who developed a cure unlike anything the world’s ever seen…let’s just say I have a bit of influence,” The doctor winked, “I dropped off the envelope with all of her paperwork. Remember? I caught you two in the middle of something not unlike now.”


“Yeah, that’s ringing a bell…” Finn replied, his face going red upon realizing just how obvious his sex life was. 


“Well then! This has been quite the productive discussion, but I’m afraid I have to go now,” Doctor Hopkins announced, “Have to get to D.C. to give my verdict. I must say, things didn’t go the way I was expecting when I drove over here, but I’m glad they turned out this way. Finn, take care and I hope the next time we meet, your outfit wasn’t thrown on in a panic.”


“I hope so, too,” Finn admitted, his cheeks turning red. 


“And Katelyn?” 


“Yeah, Doctor?” 


“Save the growing for the bedroom from now on.” 


Chapter 10: Endings and New Beginnings by anonwriter111

Finn pulled the graduation cap from his head, casting it high into the air as it joined a squadron of navy blue and yellow caps before landing back down onto the football field as graduates and their families cheered. Finn pumped his arm up triumphantly, retrieving his cap and returning it to his head before continuing to cheer. It still felt surreal, knowing that he was officially done with high school. He almost expected his alarm to wake him up, prompting an early rise for classes. 


“We did it!” Dan cried, running over as families flooded onto the field for pictures and the former students congratulated one another. 


“We did it!” Finn applauded, shaking his best friend’s hand. 


“We did it!” Katelyn joined in, wrapping Finn in a hug from behind. 


Spinning around, Finn gave his girlfriend a well earned kiss. Although it was a short one, they both knew deep down that there would be more to come in the future. 


“Katelyn!” A voice called out from the crowd, “Finn!” 


Spinning to see who’d called for him, Finn’s heart skipped a beat upon realizing it was Tina. He instinctively took a step back, worried about what she had to say to him and Katelyn. She’d been slightly nicer than neutral at the ice cream shop, but that was without Katelyn only a few feet away. Exchanging a confused and nervous glance with his girlfriend, Finn cautiously waited for Tina to make the first move. 


“Well, I guess I won’t beat around the bush any longer and just get to the point: I’m sorry about what happened at the party.” 


Katelyn looked like she was about to choke on her own words, “Y-You are?” 


“I am. I don’t know what I was thinking. I guess I just wanted to see you pissed off again. I didn’t think you would…you know…”


“I’m really, really sorry about that. I wasn’t thinking straight, and it was a super big asshole thing for me to do.” 


“I’ll admit, I was a bit drunk by that point, too. I really should’ve thought before trying to start drama with someone who can turn into a giant,” Tina smiled, “I say we let bygones be bygones and put this behind us. You and Finn are a cute couple, really. I’m an ass for trying to mess with you guys.” 


As Katelyn searched for an answer, it became more and more evident that Tina’s apology was just about the last thing she was expecting, “Well, thank you, Tina. I agree. Let bygones be bygones.” 


She smiled, giving a quick nod, “Good luck, guys! Enjoy your summer!” Tina waved before turning to join her family. 


Alone amongst the sea of people, Katelyn and Finn exchanged silent glances, wondering what to say next. 


“Well, that was unexpected,” Katelyn began, breaking the silence. 


“Yeah,” Finn agreed. 


“You know…” Katelyn whispered, resting her arm on his shoulder, “My parents are gonna be out of town tonight. Once graduation’s over, they’re heading out. Which means…”


“…I should come over,” Finn finished. 


“Exactly! I’ve been dying to get some proper alone time with you again!” 


“I think I can manage that,” He winked. 


——


Under the false premise that he was staying at Dan’s for the night, Finn slowly eased his car to a stop in Katelyn’s driveway. Texting his friend thanks for once again agreeing to cover for him, Finn grabbed his backpack packed with clothes and jogged up to her door before rapping on the hard surface. Less than a second later, it swung open. 


“I’ve been expecting you,” Katelyn greeted, flashing him a smile, “Come in!” 


Finn allowed himself a moment to gaze at the interior of her house. No matter how many times he walked through the front door, he was convinced he’d never stop being amazed. 


“So, are we gonna watch a movie first or are we just jumping straight int—” Finn began, before Katelyn suddenly seized the front of his shirt in her fist. 


“Bedroom. Now,” She ordered, the fires of lust burning in her eyes. 


Without any choice, though not complaining, Finn allowed himself to be led up the stairs and into her room for what would surely be an action-packed night. Slamming the door shut, Katelyn raced over to her nightstand to retrieve something small resting there. 


“Cut the lights. Trust me,” She grinned. 


Slapping the switch beside him, Finn cast the entire room in darkness. Panting hard, all he could hear were the sounds of their heavy breathing. With a single click, the room was bathed in a familiar red glow. Katelyn tossed the object she’d grabbed, her LED remote, onto the nightstand and slowly crept her way across the bedroom like a tigress stalking her prey. Finn’s heartbeat raced, his fingers fumbling to grasp his shirt. 


“I’ll get that for you,” Katelyn purred, grasping the shirt fabric before pulling the garment up and over his head in one motion, “Now how about you get mine?” 


With his hands shaking in anticipation even more, Finn slowly lifted away his girlfriend’s shirt to reveal her lacy black bra. Slipping her shorts down around her ankles revealed she had panties to match. Quick to remove his own shorts, Finn had just enough time to kick them away before Katelyn gently rested her hand on his chest. From merely the power of her soft fingertips, Finn was commanded to the bed. 


“Sit,” She commanded, and like a well-trained dog, Finn promptly obeyed. 


“As you could imagine, five days goes by very slowly when you’re bored,” Katelyn began, her arms reaching behind for the clasp of her bra, “So, in addition to spending day after day masturbating myself silly, I also thought up some new positions I want to try.”


Her bra fell to the ground, her breasts bouncing as they became free of all restraint. Finn’s eyes were glued to them, a better hypnosis charm than a dangling pendant could ever hope to be. So mesmerized was he, Katelyn’s slow removal of her panties went completely unnoticed. The spell was only broken when she cupped a hand beneath each breast and slowly lowered them on either side of his member. 


Unable to contain his gasp of excitement, Finn watched eagerly as his length disappeared completely in her cleavage. His breathing began to hasten, realizing what was in store. Squeezing her breasts firmly together, Katelyn began to lift herself up and down. Closing his eyes, Finn felt Katelyn’s breasts seemingly growing around him, spilling over onto his hips. Realizing that her breasts were growing, his eyes shot open to find himself being forced to look up at his girlfriend, now towering overhead. 


“K-Katelyn?” He gasped, passing the point of no return.


“You didn’t think we’d have boring, old, normal sex, did you? Doctor Hopkins said it’s alright to keep the growing in the bedroom!” 


With a final groan, Finn bucked his hips as his orgasm took control. His member twitched and thick globules of cum painted Katelyn’s crème breasts white. At least, he thought that’s what was happening. When the waves of pleasure subsided, Finn looked to see his member still firmly sandwiched in its cleavage prison. Clearly pleased with the results, Katelyn parted her breasts to see the results for herself. 


Thick ropes of cum had been smeared all over her cleavage. Noticing a particularly large glob still intact, Katelyn quickly wiped it up with her finger before depositing it in her mouth to savor it. Dramatically letting her finger pop from between her plush lips, she next set her sights to Finn’s member, covered in smears of cum. Leaning forward with mouth agape, Katelyn effortlessly took in his entire length. Being twice as large meant her tongue could effortlessly lick every last trace of cum away. Once satisfied with her work, Katelyn shrank down to her normal size and sat up. 


“I’m gonna go clean up real quick before we continue,” She winked, gently dragging her nails across his shoulder. 


Allowed a moment to himself, Finn quickly caught his breath and wondered what Katelyn could possibly have in store next. He’d get his answer soon enough, as Katelyn returned a few moments later with a devilish smile on her face. Finn jumped to his feet, eager for her next move. Swaying her hips dramatically, she strode up to Finn before coming to a sudden stop less than an inch away. 


Grabbing a handful of his hair in a loose fist, Katelyn closed her eyes and suddenly surged upwards until she was six feet tall. Now a head taller, she proceeded to bury her nose in his brown locks. Inhaling deeply, she placed a warm, wet kiss on his forehead before moving to his ear. The feeling of her hot and heavy breath against his sensitive skin; the sounds of her tongue smacking against her lips as she came ever closer, but never quite touched him, was about to send him over the edge. 


Resting a finger beneath his chin, Katelyn silently commanded Finn to look up at her. Before he could grasp what was happening, she leaned forward and began to kiss him. Desperately, hungrily, mercilessly, she stole kiss after kiss. Her tongue battled against his as she nibbled and sucked on his lower lip. Finn wasn’t even aware of her slow, steady growth until she was forced to break away, a long strand of their mixed saliva breaking off as they parted. 


Finn quickly found himself face to face with Katelyn’s full C-Cup breasts. A moment later, he was forced to look up as her perky nipples

surpassed him. Reaching up, Finn teased her right nipple for as long as he could before it soared beyond his grasp. 


When Katelyn finally did come to a stop, her head was barely below the high ceiling of her bedroom. With his head all the way back just to see her, he had to guess she was maybe ten or eleven feet tall. Her shaven pussy was tantalizingly just out of reach, taunting him. The deep musk beckoning him in. Reaching up as far as he could, even standing on his tippy toes, Finn barely managed to slip his tongue between her nether lips. 


“Ah! Yes! Right there!” She groaned, a wave of juices igniting his taste buds with the desire for more. 


Stretching as far up as he could, Finn danced figure eights around her clit with the tip of his tongue, prompting everything from incoherent moans to demands for more from his towering girlfriend. Refusing to let up his battle against her sensitive little button, Finn pressed his tongue flat against her clit and licked like there was no tomorrow.


Like a car compactor, Katelyn’s thighs pinned Finn in place as she bellowed out an orgasmic cry that surely would’ve left his ears ringing had they not been sandwiched by her soft, immovable thighs. Her sweet nectar dribbled down his chin before dripping onto the floor as he ate her out. The taste alone ignited a feeling deep down, spreading from his core outward. His member stood strong like a flagpole, begging for Katelyn’s warmth. 


“Fuck!” Katelyn gasped, releasing Finn’s head from between her thighs, “That was even better than I thought!” 


The king sized bed groaned and creaked as the ten foot Katelyn collapsed onto the cushiony mattress. Rolling onto her back, she beckoned for Finn to join her with the curl of her finger. Quick to oblige, Finn climbed in. 


Putting his hands on her enormous thighs for support, Finn slowly eased his member closer and closer to her sheath. Teasing her outer lips with his glans brought forth a moan for more from his girlfriend, much to Finn’s delight. 


After a few moments of teasing, Katelyn grew needy. “Enough teasing! Stick in already!” She demanded, grabbing his waist and forcing him in. 


In an instant, his length disappeared before his eyes, swallowed whole by her wet folds. Pumping hard, Finn silently thought about the full body workout he was getting as using only his hips quickly proved insufficient. Casting a look upwards, he could see Katelyn working her nipples as she moaned commands to bring herself more pleasure. Finn’s mind slipped into autopilot as he concentrated on his goal: orgasm. 


“Oh fuck! Come on! I’m almost there!” Katelyn cried, gasping as her hips began to twitch and jump. 


Burying himself as far as he could, Finn let out a euphoric groan as he climaxed. Surge after surge of cum shot deep within her as Finn basked in the warmth of her pussy. Katelyn’s walls rippled against his length, milking him dry in seconds. Katelyn let out a cry of pure ecstasy as she came, her sexual juices mixing with his own as they rode out their orgasms together. 


Finn was on an euphoric high he never wanted to come down from. Collapsing against Katelyn’s body, he panted like a dog as he regained enough energy to move once again. Katelyn’s hand came to rest on his back, but whether it was to congratulate him or prompt a second round, he wasn’t sure. 


“Oh, I missed this, Finn,” She moaned. 


Still lacking the energy to form words, Finn did his best to nod as he continued to inhale the addicting scent of her post-coitus perspiration. A shower would be required sometime in the morning, but a round of morning sex would likely take place before then. 


Having regained just enough strength to roll to Katelyn’s side, Finn watched as his girlfriend slowly returned to her normal size. With the taste of her lips still lingering on his own, he finally mustered up the energy to speak. 


“That…was…amazing,” 


Katelyn giggled, leaning in close to play with his hair, “I think it’s time to get some rest. Tomorrow morning, you know the drill.” 


She switched off the red lights, casting the bedroom in complete darkness. Unable to see, Finn could only feel Katelyn envelop him in her warm, nude embrace. Her breath tickled his skin as she buried her face in his shoulder. Planting a gentle kiss on her cheek, Finn closed his eyes. At that moment, he couldn’t ask for anything more. After everything, from being tormented by Katelyn for years, to living in constant fear of her abusing her size, to getting to know her, dating her, and soon to be spending their college years together, he truly was in heaven. 


Katelyn’s soft, silky voice suddenly emerged from the silence, “I love you, Finn.” 


Smiling, Finn hugged her closer, “I love you, too.”


——


Finn felt Katelyn’s arms wrap around his stomach, pulling him in for a hug. Judging by her feet intertwined with his, along with her warm breath on his nape, he could safely assume she was her normal height. The bare breasts pressed against his back told him she was nude as well. Rolling over, he stared into her beautiful green eyes before giving her a good morning kiss. 


“Surprised to see you at eye level,” Finn smiled. 


Katelyn winked, “Want me to change that?” 


“No, normal you is good for now.” 


“For now…” She trailed off. 


Twirling a strand of her golden hair around his finger, Finn thought back on the events of the night before. His body was completely recharged, and he had the feeling Katelyn would again seek to use it all up. 


“What are your plans for the morning?” He mused, closing his eyes again as he anticipated her answer. 


“I’ve got something in mind. Something that involves you…and me…and no clothes, if you catch my drift,” Katelyn said, playfully giving his member a gentle squeeze. 


Finn smiled, his heart racing, “You know I can’t turn down something like that. Maybe at normal size, though?” 


Katelyn chuckled, casting away the sheets, “As if!” 


Jumping onto Finn’s stomach, Katelyn seized his face with her hands and pulled him into a deep kiss. Gasping for air between their passionate lovemaking, Finn felt the weight on his stomach begin to grow. Katelyn’s soft, tender lips began to cover more of his face as she was forced to hunch over further and further just to kiss him. Wet smacking and soft moans filled his ears as Katelyn was forced to brace herself against the headboard with her arm. Finn felt like he was about to climax from foreplay alone when Katelyn’s ringtone went off. 


“Damn! Who the hell’s calling right now?” Katelyn hissed, shrinking back down to grab her phone. 


“Probably the same one who has the impeccable timing of interrupting just about every other time we have sex,” Finn replied wryly. 


“Looks like you’re right,” Katelyn confirmed, sitting on Finn’s waist as she answered the phone, “Doctor Hopkins! What’s up?” 


“Have you seen the news?” Finn heard through the muffled phone speakers, Doctor Hopkins sounding concerned. 


“Uh…no? Why?” Katelyn asked, glancing over at Finn. 


“You need to see this. Any news channel,” The doctor replied before quickly hanging up. 


Shrugging, Katelyn set the phone down and retrieved the remote. Laying down beside Finn, she quickly switched the TV on before flipping through channels. Finn closed his eyes, listening to the faint sounds of the channels changing. 


“What the heck has Doctor Hopkins so worried?

Where the hell’s the news cha—oh! There we go! Now let’s see what…is…uh, Finn?”


Sensing worry in her voice, Finn sat up in a flash to see Katelyn’s eyes glued to the TV screen. Playing was a news report about…something…out west somewhere. Katelyn turned up the volume to allow the newscaster’s voice to fill the room. 


“National Guard members have now occupied the neighborhood, urging nearby citizens to evacuate as soon as possible. Initial reports were of a possible earthquake, but footage captured from our Phoenix, Arizona team confirms now that the real cause is…much, much more complicated,” The man reported. 


The newsroom footage suddenly cut to a helicopter view. The scene was dark, along with blurred out censorship obscuring most of the screen. But there was no denying what they were seeing. A girl, roughly their age, was larger than the house she was lying next to. Searchlights lit up her face like she was the monster in a movie, except this wasn’t fake. There was no CGI, no models, no special effects of any kind. The girl was giant. Even though there was no telling just how big she was, Finn figured it was safe to assume she was roughly the same size as Katelyn was when she grew. 


Finn and Katelyn exchanged silent glances. They both knew for a fact now that her growth wasn’t a freak accident. No. She was merely the first.


End Notes:

If you’re reading this, it means you’ve reached the end! I’d like to give a huge shoutout to everyone who has read to the end, it means so much to see your comments and enthusiasm for the story! I hope you enjoyed the journey of Finn and Katelyn, and I assure you that you haven’t seen the last of them! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11862