Honda the Wooden Doll by SophieCommissions
Summary:

Honda is a small mage with below average magical abilities. When she's paired with Saki—a rouge known for her bullying behavior— for a mission, Honda bites off more than she can chew when a spell turns her into a small wooden doll. And when she's found by Saki, Honda is treated more like a plaything than a a member of the team.


Categories: Object, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 14732 Read: 13074 Published: May 28 2022 Updated: June 01 2022
Story Notes:


1. The Wooden Doll Spell by SophieCommissions

2. Honda the Wooden Doll by SophieCommissions

3. Water Sport and Learning to Talk by SophieCommissions

4. Gang of Theifs (insertion) by SophieCommissions

The Wooden Doll Spell by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

This is my first time writing a story in a fantasy setting, I hope you all enjoy!

Water dripped onto Honda’s head from a leak in the ceiling. She shuttered and shook, as she did every time the water fell on her silky red hair. The other members of the guild didn’t notice she was getting dripped on, all except for one of the member’s whose name Honda didn’t know yet—a silver haired thief— who seemed to enjoy watching Honda squirm every time the water hit her.


The other members were all giants compared to Honda, who only came at 4 foot 2 whereas the tallest member of the group was a staggering 14 foot goliath. Honda felt like a midget compared to the rest of the group, and felt more like a small pet than an actual member. She was only able to join the guild because of their desperate need for more mages, since they seem to run through mages a lot faster than the other classes. 


Much like in her height, Honda had a lot of trouble measuring up to the other mages in her guild. She had the lowest mana out of any of them, unable to even perform a basic healing spell for injured fighters. She couldn’t defend herself against other’s magics either, as doing so would completely drain her mana and render her unable to perform anything else. For all intensive purposes, Honda was a useless member, but yet the silver haired thief hadn’t taken her eyes off her.


“Let’s get down to business.” A red tiefling standing in the front of the speakeasy said. A hush fell over the crowd. “We received word from the party out in Westbrow. They need reinforcements to defend against an invading group of orcs. Any heads want in?” Several hands went up, and the speaker chose an elfling and deemed him party leader. He then proceeded to pick out a number of people in the room to join him.


The tiefling continued with his announcements, offering up several quests that came in that morning from the governor. Several minutes passed when a peach hand shot up from the crowd. It was the silvered hair thief. 


“Yes, Saki?” The tiefling said, stopping mid sentence. 


The silver haired thief, whose name was apparently Saki, pointed in Honda’s direction. “We need somebody to fix the hole in the roof. Rain water has been ripping on the dwarf over there for an hour now.”


Honda’s face turned red as the entire room turned to her, another drop of water splashing her hair. Honda looked nothing like a dwarf other than her small height. Where dwarfs were round and covered in sprouts of hair, Honda was thin and clean shaven save for her long red hair. Saki must’ve known Honda was a human and was making fun of her height. 


“I’ll get somebody right on it.” The tiefling said. Saki smirked. 


Honda was happy that somebody was looking out for her, but her shy nature made her hate being the center of attention. She would’ve rather Saki asked the tiefling later in privacy, but at least she wouldn’t have to go through this again. 


As time passed, the tiefling continued to speak. The thief stopped looking towards Honda after the leak was fixed, no longer finding her amusing. After another half an hour, the moment Honda was waiting for was finally upon her.


“Now, today is recruitment day. As many of you already know, we have some 15 new members today. Party heads will be able to interview the recruits after the meeting and choose to induct them into their parties. But before then—”


Saki’s hand shot up again. The tiefling, who looked annoyed, called on her. “I want the gross looking dwarf in my party.” She said, “The one with the wet red hair that looks like she doesn’t want to be here.” 


The whole room turned towards Honda again. Saki wanted her in her party? But they had only just met, and she didn’t know anything about her. Would Saki regret her choice when she finds out just how unpowerful Honda was? 


With a sigh, the tiefling okayed the decision. Honda was officially a member of Saki’s party. “Good luck with that one.” A pale man whispered next to Honda. Honda wanted to ask what he meant, but she didn’t have the courage to speak up. Not after being embarrassed twice. 


“She likes somebody in her party to tease and push around.” The man said as if reading Honda’s mind. “She’ll protect you, but you’ll be her punching bag to bully on missions. Honestly, you would’ve been better off not having a party at all and changing to a supporting class.” 


Honda’s heart was racing. She was excited to be picked first by Saki—who she learned was a very high ranking member of the guild being their best power house— but was it worth the hassle she was going to be put through? Maybe the man was over exaggerating, and she’d be fine. 


The next thing Honda knew, the meeting was over, and Saki was approaching her. Every instinct in her small body was telling her to run away and that this woman meant trouble, but she said put. 


“You’re with me, runt.” Saki said with a smile. Saki grabbed Honda by one of her pigtails and lifted her up. Honda squirmed, trying to not have her hair ripped out of her body. “You really are a small thing. You won’t be much help to me, but you’re better than nothing.”


Honda fell on her ass. The fall was almost twice her height. “Th-thank you for picking me, Miss.”


Saki waved her hand. “No need to call me Miss, call me Saki. Or goddess, up to you.” Honda couldn’t tell if she was joking about being called goddess. “If you can, drag yourself up and follow me back to my room. We have to talk about our first mission. We’ll be setting out tonight, it’ll take two days to get to Eldomond.” With that, Saki was gone. Honda tried her best to follow her back to her room, but her size made it hard and she almost got lost.


Back in Saki’s room, she told Honda all about a cohort of goblins that has been terrorizing a local village just outside of the town they resided in. They would begin to travel as soon as their travel bags had been packed, which only took an hour to do—20 minutes for Honda to pack her bag and an extra twenty for Honda to pack Saki’s. Saki had made it very clear that she intended to use Honda as a pack mule, so Honda made sure not to pack more than needed.


At exactly 20 hours, the two began traveling. Most parties had at least 5 members apart from them, but Saki was so powerful that she didn’t need any help at all other than a helpless thing to belittle and make carry her things.


“Make sure you use your steps to wipe away my boot prints in the mud, I don’t need people knowing where I’m headed.” Saki ordered, never once looking behind at Honda, who was dreading three meters behind. Honda’s knees buckled and shook as she carried the two enormous bags on her back. Honda didn’t like the idea of following this order, but if she pleased Saki then she had a better shot of moving up the ranks. So, she swiped her small foot against the deep imprint until it was smooth. 


Honda had fallen over 13 times over the next two hours of walking. Each time she did, Saki scolded her for it. “I don’t know why I even picked you.” She screamed. “Not when there was a perfectly good lump of shit waiting in the bathroom stool.” Honda wanted to cry, but she bit her tongue to stop herself. 


After another half hour walk, Saki stopped in the middle of a clearing in the woods. “We’ll stop here for the night.” With a sigh of relief, Honda dropped both of the bags on her shoulder. Saki turned to her. “Honda, reach into my bag and pull out the firewood I told you to pack.”


Honda’s face dropped. “Um… I hadn’t packed it, ma’am. See, I wanted to make it light.”


Saki’s face reeked of something angry. She yelled at Honda worse than she ever had before. “You low life rat! I gave your worthless ass one job and you couldn’t do it. You’d save everybody a lot of trouble if you quit being a mage and became some street whore. At least then you wouldn’t have to worry about being fed, and you could actually be of use to somebody.” Saki raised her hand and slapped Honda right across the face. Honda fell to the mud below, ruining her clothes. “Go into the forest and fetch us some wood.”


“But ma’am.” Honda rose up, wiping the mud off her face. “I don’t have an ax in my bag.” 


“You’re a mage, aren’t you?” Saki asked. “Use magic to get the wood.”


“Yes ma’am!” Honda rushed into the forest. She got far enough away to where she didn’t have to worry about the tree falling on anybody. But the question still remained; how would she cut the tree down? It seemed impossible, given how little mana she had she couldn’t perform a spell strong enough to cut through the tree. 


As she stood in front of one of the smaller trees, she realized how problematic cutting down the tree would be, especially only for a couple logs. “Aha!” She cheered. She’d use a spell that would remove the bark from the tree. That way she could collect all of it without actually cutting the tree down. 


Honda extended an arm and chanted her spell. “Remetovo!” Sparks flew out of her hand and onto the tree. Suddenly, the bark of the tree started sliding off and onto the ground. Honda cheered in glee, but didn’t expect what was to happen next. 


Instead of lying limpless on the floor, the wood started creeping forward and up Honda’s leg. She shouted, trying to kick and push the bark off of her, but it was surrounding her. No, not just surrounding her. It was clinging to her skin like it once did to the tree, modeling into her. 


Honda was panicking. Did she mess up the spell somehow? The wood was sticking to her, there was no way of getting it off. “I need to use another spell.” She tried thinking of a spell to use. She could feel how little mana she had left, so she couldn’t use any spells to destroy it without resting first, something that wasn’t possible. She couldn’t inflate it, since she feared that would cause it to crush her.


What if she shrunk it instead! That way, it would get too small to hurt her. It was already up to her chest, and if she waited any longer to cast a spell her mouth and arms would be swallowed by the wood. So she raised her hand in the air, the wood quickly freezing it in place by closing around her shoulder. 


Honda shouted, “Reduce!” And with that, the wood started shrinking, and with terror in her heart, so did Honda. She screamed as the wood covered her face. She was swallowed entirely by the wood as they both shrank. 


Within a minute, she was only 5 inches tall, not much distinguishable from a small wooden nutcracker doll. Rain started pouring down from above, thickening the dirt that Honda laid in and changed it to mud. She couldn’t move, but she could still think and speak freely, though her voice was squeaky. 


An entire hour passed before she heard footsteps approaching. Her backside was completely submerged in mud, and her front side would soon be next. She only hoped that whoever it was that was approaching her would see her, but that hope quickly vanished as the underside of a large muddy leather boot appeared overhead.


The giant boot crashed down on the wooden doll girl, completely burying her in the mud. The pressure was great, and even though Honda was made of wood, she could feel the bark she was making threatening to crack. “Huh?” A familiar voice from above said. She must’ve felt something under her foot, because she started twisting it back and forth, further grounding Honda into the dirt below. 


The boot raised a few times just to crash back down before it was completely removed. Honda couldn’t move her arms to remove the mud from her eyes, but through the cracks in her vision she could make out the silver hair of the rogue she came here with. “Sa…ki.” Honda moaned out. 


The giant peered down to get a better look at the doll below. “I should’ve known that was you, pack mule. Only you could’ve screwed up getting wood so badly.” A pale hand came reaching down for Honda, digging into the mud to pick her up. “Uck, you’re disgusting.” Saki brought her middle finger and thumb forward to flick Honda three times in her wooden chest. “That explains where the tree bark went. I guess this situation is my fault, though, for trusting someone so useless with something so easy. C’mon, let's get back to the tent.”


Saki walked back with Honda gripped tightly in her hand. As the rain fell it washed away the mud covering Honda's body, and the tiny doll actually discovered some mobility she had. Her joints worked like normal— she could swing her legs, bend her arms and even wave her fingers around. As she tilted her head side to side, she finally took in what it meant to be this small. She was used to looking up at people, but being the size of a doll in a giant’s hand was a different experience. It was nothing like being next to a goliath or orc— although Honda hated the thought of what that might feel like at her current size— no, being in the hands of a fellow human was a lot more… humiliating. 

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. If you like my writing style and want to see me write a story of your own, feel free to email a commission to me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com 

Prices in my bio

Honda the Wooden Doll by SophieCommissions

Saki walked back with Honda gripped tightly in her hand. As the rain fell it washed away the mud covering Honda's body, and the tiny doll actually discovered some mobility she had. Her joints worked like normal— she could swing her legs, bend her arms and even wave her fingers around. As she tilted her head side to side, she finally took in what it meant to be this small. She was used to looking up at people, but being the size of a doll in a giant’s hand was a different experience. It was nothing like being next to a goliath or orc— although Honda hated the thought of what that might feel like at her current size— no, being in the hands of a fellow human was a lot more… humiliating. 


When they reached the campsite, it appeared that Saki had already set up a tent. Saki didn’t bother placing Honda down easily, opting out for roughly throwing her into the tent instead. Honda tumbled and rolled until she slammed against the rolled up sleeping bag. Saki entered moments later, her boots split off and a look of annoyance in her eyes. 


“There’s no way for me to fix you until we get back to the guild after our mission, so I’ll have to see if you have any use for me until then. If you’re anything as a doll like you were a person, I doubt you’d be good for anything.” Saki sat down, crossed her legs together. “Can you move?”


Honda nodded, climbing up to her feet. It was a lot harder controlling a body made out of wood than actual limbs. She stumbled left then right, trying to stand up straight before losing control and falling on her ass. She looked up at Saki, who was displeased with her performance. 


“I guess you can’t walk then, not reliably.” Saki picked her up and placed her on her feet. Honda wiggled for a moment, but was ultimately able to stand without falling. “Can you speak?”  Honda tried to say yes, but all that came out was a screechy yell. She tried a few more times, but she was unable to make any coherent words. Saki shook her head.


“Let’s see how strong you are.” Saki reached forward and grabbed Honda by her leg. Honda tried to protest, but again all she could do was scream. Before she knew it, she was raised higher than Saki’s head, only to be slammed down to the floor. Wind brushed against her as she was hurtled down, knocking out all of her senses before she was violently thrashed against the ground. 


Honda felt a pain that she had never experienced before. It was like every bone in her body was threatening to shatter into pieces, only she didn’t have any bones to break. She could feel every millimeter of wood that made her up. They screamed and roared all on their own, Honda’s added screams only acted as a bonus. She swore her nose was bleeding, but no blood could come out. She reached for her face to check, and felt something terrible. Her nose wasn’t bleeding, it fell off her body completely, reduced to broken bark on the tent floor.


“One.” Saki whispered to herself, giving Honda no time to wonder what she meant before she was whisked back into the air. Honda’s velocity froze for a moment at the top of Saki’s throw. The ground was hundreds of feet away from her, but the pieces of her broken nose could still be made out far away in the distance. However, the pieces grew closer and closer as Honda was thrusted back down to the ground.


Slam! She screamed, this time swearing she was crying. She was wailing hysterically, but no tears came out to comfort her. Her skull was aching, and so was the wood around her neck. The only part of Honda’s body that was spared from the assault was her left leg that was firmly held by Saki’s hand, but even that felt like it was going to be ripped out. “Two.”


Honda was holsted into the air again. She didn’t want to be caught off guard this time. As she was flung down, she held her arms out in front of her, but that only allowed them to slam into her face as they crashed into the tent below. Being hit into the head with her own wooden arms felt a lot worse than the tent on its own. “Three.” And Saki continued, raising Saki up in the air just to slam her back down. “Four.” 


As Honda’s body was slammed into the ground for a seventh time, she wondered how long Saki would put her through this torture. The grip on her leg was tightening, and the force with which she was thrown to the ground was increasing. Obviously Honda’s wooden form was strong, so why was Saki still slamming her like this? Her wooden body creaked and cracked and it was grinded into the floor. It was only after the tenth time being slammed into the ground that she realized what Saki was doing: she wasn’t trying to see how strong her body was, she was seeing how much her body could take before breaking.


With her new realization, Honda screamed louder than she ever had as her body made contact with the ground. She heard an audible crack, and her neck felt like it was on fire. “Eleven.” Saki roared, raising Honda up even higher and slamming her down even faster. “Twelve.” Honda considered herself lucky that she couldn’t bleed, but apparently she could still get light headed. Her mind was going numb from having her body slammed to the ground so many times. She couldn’t take much more of this, otherwise she really would shatter into pieces.


“Thirteen.” Saki said prematurely as she lifted Honda up again and slammed her. This time, as Honda’s wooden body made contact with the ground below, there was a loud pop! And Honda felt the worst pain she ever had. Her neck felt cold, but the base of her head was hotter than a fire. In fact, the pain was so grave that she lost feeling in every other part of her body. 


Her body rolled forward, skittering across the floor. She screamed and wailed, but nothing could’ve prepared her for the sight she’d see when she opened her eyes back up. She was over fifteen meters away from Saki, who looked at her with such amusement in her eyes that Honda wondered if she could even tell how much pain she was in. But even scarier than the uncaring look of the giant, was the wooden leg that was still in her hand, the leg connected to a wooden torso and upper body.


Honda had been completely decapitated. She tried moving around, but she couldn’t at all. She was stuck motionless on the floor, unable to even tilt her head without help from someone else. 


“Thirteen slams.” Saki said. “That’s how much you can withstand before breaking. If you were my little niece’s dolls you’d never survive more than an afternoon. Looks like I’m not giving you to her as an early birthday present.” If Honda still had a heart, it would've dropped. Is that why Saki was testing her strength? Not to see if she’d be a reliable asset on the mission ahead, but to test if she would be a good enough gift for some kid? Honda was so mad that she could rip Saki’s head off if she only had the chance. 


“Looks like your body can still move without the head, though.” It was true. Meters away, Honda’s body was leaning upwards, arms extended at Saki’s neck. She suddenly went limp, afraid of what Saki might do if she realized what Honda was doing. Saki dropped the headless body on the floor, watching as Honda tried to pick herself back up without actually feeling her body. “This is neat magic, to be honest.” The words from Saki shocked Honda. “It’s a shame you’re utterly incompetent, otherwise you might actually become a powerful mage.” That was more like her.


Saki laughed as she watched the headless body run around, desperately trying to make its way to it’s head without falling over for a fourth time. “Let me help you with that.” Saki said, taking the body in her hand. and reaching for Honda’s head. Honda’s face was shoved right into her petit wooden breast. Saki raised the broken doll to her massive face. She curled her lip, wondering how to go about putting the girl back together. 


“It looks like some of your parts are still on the floor, but all the major pieces are here. I’m not going to worry about putting the chips back together if I don’t have to, so more than likely you can say goodbye to your nose forever. Oh come on now, don’t be sad. Nobody was going to bethrow you anyway when we turned you back to human, you were too ugly. You’re more likely to find somebody to marry you if you stay a doll, at least then they don’t have to worry about you saying no.” Saki laughed, though Honda didn’t find it funny. 


When Saki finally calmed down from her laughing fit, she smiled at Honda deviously. “There’s only one way I can think of to put you back together.” Honda tried asking what it was, but all that came out was air. Saki let Honda’s body fall to the floor, now rolling Honda’s head around with her fingers.


Honda’s world spun in every direction, reducing everything to a blur. Saki even said something that Honda couldn’t pick up on other than “disgusting” and “taste.” Honda had a bad feeling of what was about to happen.


As if to confirm her suspicions, Honda’s head was thrown up into the air. She spun around, getting a good view at the top of her arc at Saki’s wide open mouth below. As she fell—a sensation that was all too familiar to her— she panicked as she could make out more and more details of Saki’s mouth. Her growing white teeth, pink tongue that glistened with spit, and the bottomless hole to which she was descending. 


Then she stopped. Saki’s sharp front and bottom teeth sunk into Honda’s wooden head with a thud. They pressed hard into her. Saki must’ve been trying to see if she could bite through the wood like a nutcracker, but she gave up after a little bit— which was lucky for Honda, since she could feel her head was about to cave in. Saki’s tongue shot forward, roughly slamming into Honda’s broken nose. She licked up and down, painting the wooden face in a thick layer of her spit.


Honda had no other option than to wince in disgust. Despite being wood, Honda could still feel how hot the giant’s mouth was and how slimy and cold the spit was. Honda hoped that this was the worst of it, but she couldn’t have been more wrong. 


Honda’s world plunged into darkness, Saki’s mouth closing behind her and trapping Honda in the dark cave. Her head was instantly being tossed around inside Saki’s mouth. Saki used her tongue to slam honda to the roof of her mouth. She slid her tongue back and forth, rolling Honda against her roof and taste buds. Saki held back none of her strength as she so easily toyed with Honda in her mouth. Her tongue slid against every centimeter of her head, moving her around every part of her mouth. 


All the while Honda was being pushed around, giant globs of spit were building up in the woman’s mouth. Within minutes, it was like honda was being thrusted around in a giant foamy swimming pool. There was barely any air left inside, which made Honda entirely grateful that she didn’t need to breathe to survive, less she had to swallow the giant’s saliva. She was submerged completely in the giant’s spit, being swished around side to side. 


Being soaked in spit felt different than Honda assumed it would if she weren’t made of wood. When she had been spit on before—which was often given how often people considered her less than them and thus showed her in a humiliating way— the spit slid off her body and could dry easily. But being made out of wood, the wet spit stained her. It sank into the woods, darkening her face and becoming a part of her. 


Every once in a while, her head would slam into some of Saki’s sharp rows of teeth. This caused them both pain, but Saki only experienced a fraction of what Honda felt, who thought she’d certainly have head damage if her brain was still inside of her. Honda had never felt more helpless in her entire life. Even when she had been briefly kidnaped as a child and hogtied on the floor, she at least should still squirm or yell. But now she was completely immobile, no different than an actual piece of candy that was helpless to do anything other than be chewed and sucked on by the giant that decided to put it in their mouth. 


Light began to pour in as Saki pursed her lips over an exposed palm. Like a waterfall, spit flowed out of her mouth and onto her hand. Honda’s head came in the middle of it, the back of her head falling into the spit already on Saki’s hand and her face being drooled on by the spit still to come. When Saki was towards the end of the drool, she hucked her mouth and spit out one last glob onto Honda. 


“That should be enough spit to make your head stick to your body. If this doesn’t work, she could try the mud outside. Or maybe even the super glue I keep in my bag.” Saki said. Honda was furious. She had covered her in spit to stick her back to her body while she had glue in her bag? Honda thought back to what the guy in the guild said to her about Saki needing somebody to pick on. He was absolutely right, and no amount of guild credit was worth suffering through what Saki was putting her through. 


Saki reached down and picked up Honda’s body. Apparently, it had been trashing around the entire time Honda’s head was in Saki’s mouth, because it hadn’t stopped squirming since Honda got out of the mouth. Saki roughly put Honda’s head to where her neck met her shoulders. The spit dripped down to the rest of her body has it hardened. It didn’t seem to be working, as Honda’s head still had to be held in place by Saki’s large fingers to stay in place. Honda was starting to think she'd never be able to rejoin her body. What would’ve happened had she been turned back to human without her head on her body? Would she still be able to control her body, or would she simply bleed out from the hole in her neck?


Suddenly, Honda felt her lower neck start to shake. Bark was growing out of the two broken parts, growing into one another and molding the two pieces into one. Honda smiled with glee, once again being able to feel her body parts. 


“Looks like we didn’t need the spit after all.” Saki said. “But at least you entertained me for a couple minutes as my sucker. The most useful thing you’ve done since I’ve seen you.” None of Saki’s foul words could take away the joy Honda was feeling. She wouldn’t have to worry about being stuck as a doll forever anymore, since she could be turned back into a person with her body fully intact. 


Saki clearly didn’t like her remark being ignored, given what she did next. “You do look pretty as a doll though, now that I’m getting a good look at you with your head back on.” Saki reached for one of Honda’s spit soaked pony tails and pulled it. Honda’s head was yanked back, but it stayed on her body. “You still look like a girl, even if you never acted like a very good one when you were human.” Saki pulled harder, but it didn’t cause Honda as much pain as it would’ve if she was pulling at a scalp made of skin rather than wood. 


“And you still have girl parts, too.” Saki let go of Honda’s hair, letting her head return to its natural position. Saki traced her finger down Honda’s body and stopped at her wooden breasts. She gently massaged them, seeing if it could invoke a response in Honda. It did. Honda’s breath sharpened, her eye’s widening as she felt her body lighten. She hadn’t thought for a second that her body would still work in this way. Saki’s giant finger was rubbing right over where her wooden nipple was. It was already stiff, being wood, which made the sensation even more noticeable.


Honda didn’t like being played with in this way, Saki was going too far. Honda was being molested, there was no other way to put it. But despite this, she couldn’t help but admit how good it felt. Not just being touched like this, but being treated like a plaything but this giant. Her entire life, Honda had fought to prove to others she was worth something. For a brief moment, it felt nice not having to do that and escaping into the world Saki was creating.


“You’re lucky I’m not a man, otherwise I might get carried away.” She withdrew her finger, although Honda didn’t know whether to be thankful or wish she hadn’t stopped. She shook her head, dismissing the brief moment she almost considered liking what was happening to her. Saki was treating her like she wasn’t human, and there was no way Honda would excuse that. 


Saki twisted Honda around in her hand, getting a good look at her body. “Your perky little butt is still intact too. It’s a shame you were so small as a human, this would’ve been nice to look at as we walked.” She snickered. “And what’s this?” Saki closed her one eye to get a better look at something on Honda’s body. She brought Honda close to her socket. Honda didn’t like being looked at like this. If she could’ve, her face would’ve gone red with embarrassment. 


“Aww, you have a little pussy here too. It’s even got a bunch of pieces of wood sticking out in the hole. I wonder if that’ll make you feel anything.” Saki said, reaching for her hair and pulling out a bobby pin from it. Honda’s body was filled with terror. She shook it roughly, screaming as loud as she could to plead with Saki to stop. She would never ignore one of Saki’s remarks again if it meant not being raped by something that was meant to hold up a woman’s hair. 


“Don’t get too excited now.” Saki said, missing the point of Honda’s struggles. She positioned the bobby pin to where it was right in front of Honda’s pussy hole. “Ready? You better thank me after I do this for you, cause trust me I get no pleasure from this.” Honda knew she was lying, but there was no way for her to call Saki out on this. 


After another moment, Saki inserted the bobby pin into the hole. It took a couple tries to get it right, but eventually it found its way inside. Saki pushed it in a little bit, slid it out to the tip of the hole, and then put it back in. She watched as Honda’s breath heaved and her face twitched. She smiled to herself, figuring what she was doing was really pleasing the girl. So, she shoved it a little deeper in, clashing against some of the exposed pieces of wood inside. 


While Honda may have experienced a little bit of pleasure from Saki rubbing her nipple, she experienced no such pleasure from being vaginally penetrated by the bobby pin. All she felt was pure pain as the bobby pin pressed into her exposed wood shavings. These must’ve been parts that were exposed during Saki’s banging session with Honda earlier, and now Saki was mistaking them for pleasure sensors. 


Saki paid close attention to the exposed wood, knocking into as many as she could on the way in and out of the tiny doll girl’s hole. Honda shouted loudly and her entire body erupted in pain, but whether Saki knew they were screams of pain and not pleasure was hard to tell, because a giant smile appeared across her face. She was enjoying this. She must’ve known this was torture, but at the same time she could’ve just been happy to be able to please Honda in such a way.


“A little bit more okay, and don’t expect me to do this for you again. I hate the idea of doing anything that you’d enjoy, especially given how much of a bother you’ve been to me.” With that, Saki pushed the bobby pin as deep as Honda’s body would allow. Honda thought she’d pass out from the pain, but no such release ever came. Instead she spent every second in an agonizing hell she had no escape from. She couldn’t focus long enough to move her body in a way she could protect herself from the pin, not that she’d have enough strength to fight off Saki’s giant finger and thumb.


Saki pulled the pin out before rushing it back in, pulling it out and in like she would a dildo or an actual penis. Honda’s wooden insides were repeatedly pounded by the bobby pin. Pieces of the chipped wood were falling off and out of her, adding more to her already intense pain. She prayed for something to save her. She begged inside of her own mind that this would end. She would do anything for that to be the case. Her vagina was screaming to be put out of her misery, and Honda couldn’t blame it.


If she lived through this, she’d consider quitting the guild. Or better yet, she’d leave the town entirely and start a new life somewhere else. She couldn’t be anywhere near a place that would remind her of this moment. 


“Okay, I think you’ve had enough.” Saki said, pulling the bobby pin out. “I don’t like the faces you’re making, you’re having too much fun.” After inspecting it for any wet spots—there were none— Saki tucked her hair behind her ear and stuck the bobby pin back in. 


Honda panted in the giant hand. She debated rolling off and falling onto the floor, but she dismissed the idea since the fall wouldn’t actually kill her. Her body twitched and shook, still dealing with the ramifications of being put through that much pain. She regretted ever thinking she could like being this size and having Saki have total control of her. 


“Okay runt, I think it’s time to put you away for the night. I need to get some sleep before sunrise if I want to get to those goblins before the day ends.”


Honda’s eyes expanded. She shouted, making incomprehensible noises. “I get it, you want us to head back and fix you.” Saki said, causing Honda to furiously nod her head. “It’s too bad though. When you’re in my party, you see all missions through no matter what. Besides, you did this to yourself, so don’t expect me to feel sorry for you.”


That was it, Honda felt utterly defeated. She didn’t move at all, acting exactly like a real wooden doll would in the giantess’s hand. 


“But if going to sleep right now is what you’re having a problem with, there's still one more thing I need you to do.” Fear swelled in Honda as Saki said these words. She just wanted to be done with the day. She hated everything that had happened, and regretted ever setting foot in that guild. 


Saki reached behind her and grabbed one of her boots from earlier, laying it down on its side. “I know you can barely walk straight, but I can’t risk you trying to run away or a little critter coming in here, so I’m going to put you in the only place I know you’ll be safe.” She turned her hand to show Honda the boot laying on the floor. Is that where Saki wanted to keep her? In her smelly boot? “The only issue is that I need to keep it standing up to make sure nothing can get in and snatch you, but there’s no way I’m doing that while with all that mud on the bottom.”



Honda looked at the boot sole. It was covered in dry mud from walking back to the tent in it. “And given that it was your fault I had to get mud on it in the first place,” Saki continued. “It’s only fitting that you should have to clean it up. Get ready runt, you’re going to be my sponge!” And without warning, Saki shoved Honda’s body into the bottom of the boot. 


Once again her body was reacquainted with the bottom of the boot and the mud that had traded under it. Saki rubbed the tiny girl hard into the boot. The mud was completely solid yet, so some of it stuck back onto Honda’s body rather than scraping off onto the floor. The treads on the boot were rough, and Honda could feel some of the wood on her face tearing off. She didn’t even want to think about what her hair looked like. Honda was always very pleased with her hair, the thought of it being messed up frightened her. With some of her wood chips missing and mud covering her entire body, even looking in a mirror or a puddle of water to see her reflection scared her. 


“Stupid, useless doll.” Saki said, scraping Honda hard against her boot sole. “What’s the point of using you to clean my boot sole if you’re just going to get the mud on the tent floor anyway instead of your body. I was going to throw you in the rain outside to wash you off, but now when we’re done you can sleep in my shoe with the mud you have still on you.” 


Saki was mad, but so was Honda. For the second time, one of the tortures Saki put her through was proving to be totally useless. She didn’t need to be drowned in spit and crushed by teeth to get her head back on her body, and she didn’t need to be scrubbed so harshly into the boot, losing pieces of her body along the way, just to get the mud off. When Honda is turned back, she will do everything in her power to get her payback. But for right now, she was just a broken doll being used by a giant silver haired giant to clean the dirt off her boot.


Saki rubbed Honda around the the rims of her soles, fullying getting off any mud still sticking out. Her body was filthy and broken, but at least the worst of it was over. “What the hell.” Saki said. “Might as well do the second boot too, and then I’ll let you pick which one to sleep in.”


So Saki used her body to clean the second boot too. Mud seeped into her mouth, but luckily she couldn’t taste it, though she couldn’t exactly spit it out either, so it remained clogged in her throat. Every glimpse she had of Saki’s face made Honda feel even lower, since Saki showed no sign of remorse or even happiness at Honda’s pain. Instead, she simply looked annoyed that she had to do this in the first place, like it was Honda’s fault she had to do this. Though in a way, it was.


“Okay, all finished.” Saki dropped Honda to the ground and displayed the two boots in front of her, both standing up. “Good ahead runt, pick which boot you want to sleep in.” 


Out of all that happened to Honda today, this was the worst of all. She had been forced to do so many awful things, but now she finally had a choice in something, and that choice was which boot to sleep in. It was a decision that sent her over the edge. Maybe she wasn’t human after all, not one bit. Honda raised her finger and pointed to the boot left of her. 


“Good choice, this is the smelly one.” Saki picked Honda up and dropped her in the shoe. “And for good measure.” She removed her sock and shoved it in the boot, sealing Honda in complete darkness. 


She had no ducks in her eyes, but if she did, Honda would’ve cried all night. Instead, incapable of falling asleep in her current state, she was awake all night with nothing else to do but relive the past hour over and over again. 

End Notes:

If you're liking the story so far, why not leave a review? Also, if you enjoy my writing style and want me to write a story of your own, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com . Prices in my bio

Water Sport and Learning to Talk by SophieCommissions

Despite her newly reformed nose being made entirely out of wood, and the insides of her body being entirely out of wood too, Honda could still smell the odor coming from Honda’s sock. In the boot, it smelled like Saki hadn’t washed it since the day she got it, and judging by the worn sole and the tears in it, Honda guessed she bought these boots a long time ago.  She was grateful that her lack of functions stopped her from gagging, but why did she still have to smell it? Smelling feet was worse than this size, it was like smelling it 10 times over. 


Experiencing heat was a bit different now that her body was made out of wood, too. Where it used to feel like her body was burning, like it was when she had flesh, the intense heat created by the boot and sock caused her body to feel like it was compacting and expanding all at the same time. She couldn’t sweat, and even though she liked it at first, she had nothing to cool her body down. Halfway through the night—she couldn’t sleep, she apparently didn’t have the functions for it—her body felt like it was boiling. The heat got gradually hotter, like a constant flame was burning under her. Needless to say, it wasn’t fun. 


There was some truth to the reason Saki had stuffed Honda into her boot. There was rustling constantly outside the tent, various cretaceous sniffing around for food to eat. Honda didn’t know whether any made its way inside the tent, but she was thankful that she had a place to hide. She imagined a wild raccoon entering the tent, sniffing around for trash to eat, and after smelling the solidified saliva that was still on her from when Saki put her in her mouth, snatched up Honda and ran back to its nest. 


Or worse than that, Honda feared being found by a starg. Stargs were slug like creatures, but their entire bodies were made out of a gelatin like substance. They’re usually cute creatures, too small to do any damage to humans. But to their prey, who were usually a little smaller than Honda, the slime inside their body could kill them. When a Starg finds an animal to eat, it crawls over it to cover it in slime, and once it’s covered, it can be absorbed by its body. It suffocates before it can be digested, but Honda knew she didn’t have to breathe in order to stay alive, and the thought of being stuck there during the three hour period it took to digest scared her. 


The rest of the night wore on rather slowly. It was impossible to tell how much time had passed while Honda was in the boot. She eventually got used to the smell, but it was getting so hot that she started pressing her face into the boot sole hoping to pick up any sweat that was still left inside of it. There wasn’t much, and she exhausted it pretty soon, and approaching the sock for more sweat was more trouble than it was worth, since it radiated most of the heat. But eventually, the rustling outside of the tent ceased, and after a bit more time, Honda heard the birds start to chirp.


Surely, Saki would wake up once she realized it was morning, right? It would take another day and a half to reach their current destination, Eldomond—a small village that was being ransacked by a group of evil goblins. If they didn’t get there soon, there’d be nobody left in the village to save. Honda knew she wasn’t useful at this height, and Saki said that she wouldn’t be able to turn her back until they returned to their guild, but Honda still wanted her first mission to go well. 


The thing is that Saki didn’t take Honda out of the boot after the birds started chirping. That meant it was day time, didn’t it? Then why did more than two hours pass before Honda heard Saki wrestling in her sleep, stretching, and sitting up. The giant sock was ripped out of the boot, allowing light and some fresh air in. Honda heard Saki put one of her socks on, and then the other. She wouldn’t forget Honda was in there, would she? Honda’s fears were settled when Saki’s giant pale hand reached in after her. 


Honda was pulled out into the open of the tent. Saki’s short silver hair was frizzled and drooping over the front of her face. She looked exhausted, like she didn’t just sleep for more than ten hours. She lazily licked her lips, eyes drooping down as they looked at Honda. With a shrug of uninterest, Saki tossed Honda aside. She landed on one of Honda’s travel bags, and Saki sat up and started putting her boots on.


Saki laid on top of the rigid back pack, her back resting against something hard. She tried calling for Saki, but she couldn’t form words yet. Her speech sounded more coherent than it did the day before, when it was just a gargled screech, but now it kind of sounded like she might be able to relearn how to talk. As time passed, Saki grabbed something out of her bag to eat, which made Honda fall over onto the ground. She was starting to get mad not only that Saki was ignoring her, but that she hadn’t continued her journey yet. She was supposed to be one of the guild’s best, why was it taking her so long?


Honda spent so much time motionless in the boot that she had forgotten she had the ability to move around. If Saki wasn’t going to talk to her or head out yet, Honda was going to take this little bit of down time to try and improve her mobility. Her joints were stiff, probably from the heat expanding her wood or the spit sealing them shut, so she spent the better half of an hour just trying to get her limbs to bend. Then came trying to stand up. Using her hands to hoist herself up, Honda had trouble getting her legs in a position where they could support her body enough to stand up all the way. Luckily, Honda found this a lot easier than re oiling her joints, and stood up pretty quickly. Walking, on the other hand, was proving really hard. She fell down numerous times while Saki was munching away at her second energy bar. By the time she finished though, Honda was not only walking, but able to run and jump around with glee. 


“Glad to see you’re up and energized.” Saki said. “Especially since you’re not the one who actually has to do any of the work today.”  The crumbled up wrapper for the energy bar hit Honda in the back, almost knocking her down. Saki had thrown it at her. Honda tried to say something snarky, but it came out as, “kew A.V ish.” When Saki didn’t respond angrily, Honda was glad her speech was coherent yet, other wise Saki might have done something worse than throw a wrapper at her. 


“I need to pack this tent up, since you decided to get yourself shrunk and become useless.” Saki threw her giant bag out of the tent. Then she wrapped a fist around Honda and chucked her out too. Honda, being smaller and weighing a lot less than the bag, flew a lot further. He landed with a thud and tumbled forward on the still mudded floor. The rain hadn’t stopped long enough for the mud to dry, so it was still wet and muddy. Honda’s body became entirely covered in mud as she came to a halt right beside a tree. 


For a second, she laid there, frozen in fear and disbelief over what just happened. She wasn’t prepared for how humiliating being tossed aside like she was nothing would be, and it didn’t help that the mud sticking to her added to the emotional pain. If her face could turn red, it would. She was furious with Saki for doing this to her. When she got bigger… except she couldn’t do anything. She was pathetic and pushed around when she was bigger too, it’s just that now that she was small, there was less she could do to protect herself. Just yesterday, Saki slammed her against the ground until her head popped out, and she was powerless to stop as Saki used her to scrub the mud off her boot. 


There was movement in a bush not too far from Honda. She shrieked, jumping up, but she was too fast and slipped on the mud, falling back down on her ass. She stared at the bush. Was it a starg? If it was, would she be fast enough to outrun it? She definitely wouldn’t if it were a possum or a squirm, and she didn’t think she had enough confidence in her legs to carry her further than a starg would. 


She turned her head to Saki, yelling for her. Whether she couldn’t hear her or was ignoring her was unknown, but she was close to packing up the tent. Honda doubted she’d help her, even if she was near death. It was strange that Honda was the only party member Saki had, it was almost like the others never made it back to the guild… The bush shook again. This was it, Honda had to run, and fast. Before she could, however, the beast leapt out of the bush, and to Honda’s relief, flew into a tree further away from her. Honda let out something that sounded like a, phew.


“What are you doing?” Saki’s shadow fell over her. Honda had to brush mud out of her eyes to see Saki clearly, looking past the breasts that covered half of her face. “We have to go, and you’re playing in the mud? We don’t have all fucking day to do whatever you want, runt. There are people who are counting on us.” Honda couldn’t tell if Saki was being serious, but she would have to be pretty conceited if she were.


Rolling her eyes, she hesitantly picked Honda up by her leg and tried to shake the mud off, but it was ineffective. “If we want to get to Eldomond before sunset tomorrow, I don’t have time to piss and clean you off, so we’re going to have to kill two birds with one stone.” Honda wasn’t sure what she meant by that, but when Saki bent down and placed Honda against the bottom of a tree root, she was getting a clearer idea. 


Honda yelled as Saki pulled her garments down to her knees and squatted over her. “What?” said Saki, “You don’t want to get clean? Besides, you’re literally made of wood, and it’s time you learn what happens when you’re made of wood in a forest with no toilets for miles. Just be thankful I don’t have to poop yet.” And Saki bent over, Honda got a good view of the giant’s pussy and anus. She hadn’t realized this without seeing it, but Honda was a good size to be shoved into one of those holes. Being made of wood, she wouldn’t risk suffocation, but she could move around and squirm. She hoped things would not escalate to that…


And then a stream of golden pee poured down from Saki’s body. It missed Honda at first, the liquid instead mixing with the dirt in front of her. But Saki would never be satisfied with that, so she readjusted her position until she could hear it hitting the tiny wooden girl below. Honda tried moving out of the way as the stream inched towards her, but Saki scared her. Scared her so much that she couldn’t move out of the way of the pee that first hit her leg, and then moved up to her prodding chest. 


Just like when Saki’s spit was on her, the color of the wood darkened as the pee hit her. It was humiliating, to say the least, to be used as a toilet like this. Saki could’ve brushed her off with a cloth while she was peeing, but instead she put Honda on the floor to be peed on. Not even a doll should be treated like this, let alone a human being. Saki was going too far in her torture of Honda. She knew that as her superior, she could punish her however she’d like, but that usually came in the form of a short beating, nobody ever used this kind of humiliation. 


The pee seemed to never stop. It trickled down from Saki’s body and hit Honda directly on her chest. It didn’t stay there, though. The pee that hit her slid down her body. Some of it sealed into the hole that was supposed to be her vagina, while the rest slid down her two legs. Honda would’ve rather the pee had hit her directly in the face, because at least then she wouldn’t have to watch it hit her body, reminding her constantly that she was being used as a toilet.


At least some of the mud was coming off, Honda told herself. Saki’s pee wasn’t strong enough to get much of the mud off, but some of the bigger chunks had. Honda had already slept with mud on her body from the night before, so it wouldn’t be too different walking around with it later. Honda just wished this nightmare to be over. She already decided to quit the guild when she got back, she’d be a janitor or something, and if not she’d find somewhere else to go. Anything was better than this.


“Don’t just lie there.” Saki said, her voice striking a strong sense of fear inside Honda. “I don’t pee forever, stand the fuck up and shower yourself.” This wasn’t happening. Saki had just ordered Honda to shower herself under  the stream of pee. Saki’s pee was already hotter than any water Honda had bathed herself in, and it smelled almost as bad as her foot stench. This was all way too humiliating, she couldn’t. Honda would just suffer through the day with mud on her. The pee continued to fall on her. “If there’s any mud left on you while I carry you and it gets on me, I’m going to kill you.”


That changed Honda’s mind pretty quickly. She got up, the force of the pee making it a little more difficult than Honda would like to admit. The heavy mud on her back was making it hard to stand, but she had to make sure she washed everything up before the pee stopped flowing. Lucky for her, it was still falling as hard and frequent as it did when Saki started. Taking a deep breath, Honda stepped under the stream of hot sticky liquid again, instantly becoming soaked in it.


Honda took back what she said earlier about wishing the pee was hitting her head instead. This was way worse, because now when the pee hit her head, instead of going in one direction, Saki’s piss went in every direction down her face. The hair she had left would smell like pee until she was grown back and could take a proper bath. The pee dripped down her entire body. Honda wanted to cry more than when she was being violated the other day by Honda’s bobby pin, because at least that gave her some pleasure. This, on the other hand, was straight humiliation. 


Afraid that the pee would stop soon given that she still had so much mud left on her, Honda started using her hands to push the pee on her body against the mud to get it off. It dropped off of her, landing but her feet before peeing carried downhill by the pee. Honda continued to drag her hands across her body, washing herself in this literal golden shower. It was hard getting all the mud off her back, so Honda had to bend over to let Saki’s pee hit her there directly. 


Honda didn’t know if Saki was doing this on purpose, but once in a while Saki’s pee would start hitting Honda a lot harder than before before easing up. The pee hit her so hard that she actually fell over, getting soaked in the thick layer of pee filled mud. She jumped up in fright, afraid that she wouldn’t be able to clean herself off in time, but Saki’s pee didn’t seem to be stopping any time soon. 


And how much can one girl pee? She knew Saki drank most of their water reserve during the walk the night before, and probably the rest this morning with her breakfast, but there's no way humanly possible that Saki could keep peeing for much longer. But the pee didn’t stop. Honda had finished bathing herself under the stream, but she was too afraid to back away. She knew Saki wanted to torment her with this, and she didn’t want to see what would happen to her if she didn’t let her. So Honda stood with her arm folded across her chest, letting the pee assault her head and run down her body. She tried pushing the thought of what was happening to her to the back of her head, pretending she was under an actual water fall, but either the smell or the stickiness would ruin her fantasy and draw her back to her reality, reminding her she was being peed on by a giantess. 


And then after what felt like an eternity, the pee started to let up. It didn’t stop right away, but it got lighter on her body. And soon after, the pee changed into only a light drizzle on Honda’s head. She smiled to herself, realizing the torture was almost over. Saki shook her body, making sure any left on her was thrown off and landed on Honda. She didn’t care about this, because it would finally be over. This was confirmed by Saki pulling up her pants again. 


Saki stepped over Honda and glared down at her. It looked like she was debating whether or not to leave her down there. Her entire body was still dripping with pee, and Honda wouldn’t blame Saki for not wanting to touch her. However, after reaching into her bag and donning a leather glove, Saki bent down and plucked Saki off the ground. She forgot how much she hated being lifted like this, but the further she was away from the ground, the better. 


Saki held her in the air, her leather gloves not only giving her good grip over the wooden doll, but she could also tell it was irritating Honda, which Honda bet made Saki happy. She turned her around, inspecting her, a task that made Honda extremely self conscious. Nobody had ever looked at her like that, not anybody who had good intentions anyway. Honda watched as Saki made a series of expressions on her face, the last one of which being a mix of anger and dissatisfaction. 


“I told you to get all the mud off your body.” Saki delivered a swift flick to Honda’s face with her free hand. She hit Honda so hard that she thought her head was going to fly off again, but luckily it stayed on. Honda didn’t know what Saki was talking about. She was sure to get all the mud off her, although with the wood darkened from the pee, was it possible that she missed a spot? If she had, she had every belief that Saki would follow through on her threat to kill her. A thought came to Honda: her head had popped off yesterday, could she even die? 


“There’s mud still left on your leg.” Saki snarked, using her thumb to twist Honda backwards so she could see it. It was true— there was a thin patch of mud that still lingered to her leg. It was moments like these Honda wished desperately that she could speak. She yelled, but she still couldn't form anything coherent. She tried reaching up for the mud to scrape it off, save herself from whatever method Saki was going to do to try and kill her, but she couldn’t reach. Would Saki grind her away until she was nothing? Tie her to a tree for woodpeckers to chip at? The possibilities seemed endless. 


“I’m not keeping you in my pocket with mud on your leg. It’s going to have to go.” What did Saki just say? She wasn’t serious about taking off her legs, was she? But any doubt left Honda’s mind when Saki grabbed a hold of Honda’s upper body in her other hand and started to pull. She tugged on her leg so hard, allowing pain to soar through her body. Her body was screaming at her. Like the day before, she could feel each piece of wood as it began to chip. She couldn’t lose a leg, she just started to learn how to walk. She’d go back to being a useless doll. 


Honda looked pathetically up to Saki. She didn’t seem to care one bit about her pain. She was too focused on trying to pry Honda’s leg out of its socket. “P…P…P…” Curious, Saki’s grip on Honda loosened. Honda took the moment to grab a hold of her leg, trying to push anything that was dislodged back to where it was, but Saki was too interested in what the tiny girl had just done.


“Were you trying to say please, runt?” asked Saki. Honda nodded her head furiously to say, Yes! Saki curled her lip, not releasing her grip on Honda. “I’ll tell you what. You want to keep your leg, you need to ask me not to rip it off. Beg me to let you wipe it off with your tiny little hands, or maybe even eat it like a dog. Whatever you want, just say it and I’ll stop.” Saki’s challenge was exactly the escape Honda was looking for! But would she be able to do it?


“P… P… P…” Honda still couldn’t complete a word, and she knew from experience how impatient Saki was. She didn’t have much time to form a coherent sentence to save her leg. This shouldn’t be too hard, Honda thought. She could already form letters pretty well, all she had to do was put those letters together to form words. “Pl… Pl… Pl…” she forced out. It was too hard. If she wanted to form an actual word, she’d really have to focus. But she felt Saki’s grip tighten around her leg. “P… P… Pleese…”  Honda finally said, out of breath as she did.


“Please, what?” Saki asked. Honda tried to finish her sentence, but she couldn’t even get out a syllable. “Fine then,” continued Saki, “I’ll just assume you were going to say, Please Goddess Saki, I’m a dumb bitch please pull out my leg.”


Honda’s eyes widened. That was not what she was going to say. She screamed as soon as Saki started pulling on her leg. Saki pulled harder than she did last time, the pieces of word Honda shoved back into place sliding out with ease, chipping other parts of her side as it exited. Saki twisted her hand, twisting Honda’s leg in directions it shouldn’t go through. It was excruciating pain, but not worse than what she’d already been through. Even though it was still something that she wished she didn’t have to go through. Saki’s leather gloved hand stopped, and then pulled hard. Honda could feel her leg giving way. If this continued, it would be gone. Honda reached for her leg, trying to hold it together, but Saki increased her grip on her body, causing her to be shocked with pain.


Why couldn’t Saki have just let her wipe the mud off her leg and have been done with it? And Honda didn’t have to go in Saki’s pocket, she could’ve gone in the bag. Or better yet, Saki could’ve just left Honda there and allowed her to walk back into town. No animal or person she faced on the way could’ve been any worse than Saki was. Honda’s leg was almost out, she could feel it. And then, with a little more force from Saki, Honda’s leg flew out. Honda was half surprised blood didn’t shoot out. She expected it too, but instead  she just felt a rush of air enter the hole where her leg was. 


“Yuck.” Saki tossed it to the side. Honda watched as it splattered in the puddle of pee on the ground. Saki wasn’t even going to keep it? If she did, she could’ve just put it back on later. Honda’s body reattaches itself after it’s been dismantled, it would be an easy fix. Saki whipped her hand down her side, drying it off. She was past the point of being cruel, this girl was pure evil. She didn’t care at all about Honda. It was exactly like the man had told her, if she went with Saki she’d become her punching bag. Something to bully and torment. 


Saki reached into her bag and pulled out a handkerchief. “I can’t have you in my pocket while you’re still wet from my pee—which is gross by the way, that you decided you’d rather take a shower in my piss than the stream a little bit down the trail— so I’m going to wrap you in this for the time being.” Saki moved Honda over to the handkerchief, wrapped her entire body in it (The hole where her leg used to be stinging as it was touched), and deposited her into her pocket. 


Then the two started moving. Honda laid there silently, not attempting to move or make any sort of sound. Saki could’ve easily had used this handkerchief she wrapped her in to clean off the mud. She could’ve just walked Honda over to the stream— it was on the way to Eldomond, Honda could hear it— and then both Honda and Saki’s hand would’ve been cleaned. They wouldn’t have wasted all that time, and Honda wouldn’t have lost her leg. She gave up any hope of getting back to normal. As long as she was with Saki, she had a feeling she was going to be her personal slave.

End Notes:

If you're liking the story so far, why not leave a review? Also, if you enjoy my writing style and want me to write a story of your own, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com .

Gang of Theifs (insertion) by SophieCommissions

Three hours had passed since Honda had been placed in Saki’s pocket. She used the handkerchief to dry her body, making it so that most of the pee stench had gone away. The pain where her leg used to be stopped hurting too, which allowed for much easier travel. Saki, as Honda expected, was pretending that Honda didn’t exist and hasn’t said a single word to her. Honda preferred it that way.


Not only was Honda extremely mad at her, Honda was scared of her. The thought of being pulled out of the safe pocket by her giant maleficent hand was a fear that itched the back of her mind. Danger lurked just a few inches away, and nothing Honda did to soothe herself helped forget that. 


“Shit.” Saki said, coming to a halt. She dived, causing Honda to tumble around in the pocket. She gripped onto the handkerchief for dear life. It was the only thing left that made her feel safe, but pretty soon it was ripped out of the pocket. Then Saki’s giant hand came for Honda. Honda yelled and tried to fight it off, but it was merciless in grabbing her. He ripped her out of the pocket, bringing her into the outside world. Light shined on her face, as did the terrified sight of Saki.


Honda tried to scream, but Saki’s sweaty thumb quickly crashed into it, sealing her lips shut. “Quiet.” the giant barked. She tilted her head to the side, looking over her shoulder. Honda looked past her too. It was hard, since Saki was resting besides a thick tree, but Honda could make out a group of people walking. There were at least 15 of them, all decked out in dark velvet cloaks, their emblem of a skull with three crossbones as opposed to two stitched on their shoulders. Honda knew instantly who they were: The Hellmarth Thieves. 


“I can’t fight them on my own, not without a healer.” Saki whispered. “Shit, there’s like thirty of them. They know I’m here too.” Saki hunched over. She was talented, the most talented member of her guild, and she could take out thirty ordinary thieves no problem, but the Hellmarth Thieves were a different story. She’d have trouble fighting five of them. 


Honda kept quiet as Saki dropped her thumb from her mouth. If they found Saki, they’d take everything she owned, and if they found out who she was, they’d kill her. Perhaps that was why Saki had started pulling apart the guild’s insignia from her back pack and buried it under the dirt. She messed up her hair and splashed dirt on her cheeks. If she looked like an ordinary traveler, maybe they’d let her live. Being a woman, though, it seemed unlikely that she’d escape. 


“I need to put you somewhere they aren’t going to find you.” She said, talking to Honda. The thieves were going to take everything from her when they found her, and there was no knowing if they’d let her keep her clothes or not. That meant anywhere in her bag was a bad idea, and she couldn’t risk putting Honda in her pockets. 


“Look, I’m going to do something I don’t think either of us are going to like. Well, you might. I had a feeling you might’ve swung that way. Just try not to move much.” Saki was pushing her pants down again. Honda’s fear from earlier that day was being realized. She struggled the best she could in Honda’s hand. She didn’t scream, because the thieves were definitely a worse alternative than Saki, but there had to be another place for her to go. 


“Just shut up and do what you’re told.” Saki snatched Honda up in her hand. It reminded her just how weak she was, how struggling against Saki was pointless. Saki turned Honda around a few times, trying to figure out which way would be easier to push her in. When she heard a voice call out for the others, Saki had to settle for one, and decide that Honda would be going up her pussy face first.


Bracing herself, Honda whimpered as the top of her head made contact with the front of Saki’s vagina. Her head squeezed into the hole. It was plump and wet, but her head was being squished from all sides. “Fuck, I’m too tight.” Saki said, pushing with all her might against Honda’s fear. Saki swirled Honda around, trying to get her to fit inside her incredibly tight pussy. Meanwhile, her head felt like it was going to crush into itself. The muscles around her contracted and expanded, juices leaked out onto her, lubing her up. 


That seemed to make the process a little easier, as Saki was able to push Honda up to her chest, but her breasts were proving an obstacle. “Thick bitch, if we get out of this I’m chipping your boobs away with a knife!” Honda knew Saki wasn’t kidding, but she had other things to worry about. The thieves would be there. They didn’t know who they were dealing with, and being rouges, they’d wait before attacking. Honda just wished they wouldn’t see her before they attacked. She hated Saki with everything in her, but a much worse fate awaited her amid capture by the Hellmarth Thieves. Saki knew that too, because if they found her with a magical item like Honda on her, she’d be seen as a much more serious threat. 


“Ooooo, fuck.” Saki moaned, Honda’s breasts finally pushing through the vagina. The hole was becoming looser, which allowed for more of Honda’s body to be pushed into Saki’s body, but the further up she went, the tighter it got. She was right earlier in being afraid that she wouldn’t be able to suffocate to death, because there was no air to breathe in, yet she lived. The giant’s pussy juices, on the other hand, were still able to slither in her mouth and down her throat. Where it went, Honda didn’t know. 


“Almost there.” Saki was puffing. It was hard to be quiet when you were shoving something so big up your vagina, especially if that thing was capable of moving on its own. In an ordinary circumstance, it would’ve felt great to have the tiny wooden girl be forced up her vagina. If Saki were to live through this encounter, she’d have to remember to use Saki as a dildo one day in the future. For now, though, she had to squeeze Honda further in. 


The problem was that Honda was already shoved so far into Saki’s vagina that her head was poking at the cervix. If she was shoved in any deeper, she’d risk breaking through it. Her head crashed against the hard end of the vagina. Only the lower half of her shins still stuck out. Honda would have to grit her teeth and pray that the pussy could tear enough to give her enough room to get her legs in. Otherwise, her head would be crushed. The pussy walls around her were already crushing her entire body. If she weren’t made out of wood, she would’ve drowned or suffocated by now. 


“There!” Saki yelled, shoving Honda all the way in. Honda’s knee had to bend slightly, but she fit in there none the less. Now if Saki was able to walk straight, she’d get out of this encounter alive. She pulled her pants up and leaned against the tree, pretending she was just relaxing and was unaware of the massive troop that was looking to rob her. She rubbed her pussy gently, hoping that Honda wouldn’t try to move too much. It was already hard enough trying not to moan at even the slightest adjustment in her position.


Honda was not having a good time at all. With Honda’s pants back on, she lost all access to light outside the vagina. She stood as motionless as possible. The walls around her continued to massage her, rubbing up against her wooden body, finding it satisfying. It was something the muscles have never felt before, something that could please them with just a stroke. Honda’s body was broken, several chips of wood prodding out of it. They pleasured the vagina, making it want more. Juices dripped out from the creases, lathering up Honda’s body before dripping down them and into Saki’s knickers.


Honda tried hard to forget where she was, but just like before, it was hard to do so. The vagina smelled awful, even worse than the pee she bathed in earlier. The pussy walls molested every inch of her body, leaving no area unaffected. Honda wanted nothing more than to force herself out, but her movement was so limited, and she feared even the slightest twitch could risk exposure to the thieves. She would have to suffer in the hot cave for however long it took for Saki to get herself out of this situation.


With the increased sense of fear and anxiety, though, time seemed to move relatively slow. Honda had no idea what was happening outside of Saki’s pussy—if Saki had been discovered, captured, robbed, or even murdered. Instead, she only had the intense heat of the pussy to keep her company. It was like she was being lathered in juices and baked in a 430 degree oven set on high. Every time she thought she had a moment of reprieve, Saki would shift, and she’d be smacked in the face by a pussy flap. It licked her in excitement, secreting more liquid that rubbed into Honda’s body. 


Then something changed. Things got tighter, but not because the pussy was getting tighter. Saki’s leg had closed shut, probably because she was standing up. It was happening, she had been found by the Hellmarth Thieves. And Honda was paying the price, too. Her body was being squeezed by the giant walls around her. The smell was getting worse, and Honda’s body was getting so wet that she was afraid she was going to slip right out of the vagina and expose them both. Things were going from bad to worse really quickly.


As Saki’s heart rate increased, so did the amount of juices her body was putting out. Honda didn’t have a choice but to squirm around, otherwise she would have fallen out of the widening pussy. She kicked her leg and swung her arms against the wall, trying to keep herself in a stable position. She hoped Saki wasn’t having trouble because of her.


The more Honda moved around, the wetter the pussy got. Saki was coming close to an orgasm, Honda would smell it in the air around her. Juices were pouring out, but the exit of the pussy was being blocked by Saki clutching her legs together. Honda fell down in a pool of Saki’s liquids, but the pussy wasn’t done with her yet. It was pleasured too much, and it didn’t want to stop. 


Saki was incredibly turned on, this much Honda knew. She was rubbing her legs together, trying to relieve some of the sexual frustration she was experiencing. Honda’s body was being crushed even more, being rubbed up and down the greasy cum soaked walls.


The abuse she was facing almost tore her arm out of her socket, but Honda was barely able to keep it together. She didn’t like the way she felt, she didn’t like how she was trapped in a giant pussy. All of a sudden, she found herself kicking at the entrance to the pussy. She wanted out. The thieves wouldn’t take Saki’s clothes, Saki was just being a jerk. Honda would be safe in her panties, she knew she would be. She jabbed her leg through the pussy lips, tearing it open slightly. Juices leaked out. If Honda could open a hole wide enough, then all of Honda’s juices would pour out, and the pussy would be open for her to flow out of too.


But then everything spun around. Honda was tumbled in the pussy, thrown against every single wall. This didn’t stop, as she was thrusted side to side, slamming against each sticky wall until things became still. Then the pussy was beginning to contract. The space she had in the pussy that once allowed her to thrash around was thinning, and pretty soon she didn't have any room to move around at all. She was being crushed at every angle, the once moist pussy walls starting to dry up. What was going on outside?


“Ti… Ti… tight…” Honda managed to say, but how she did not know. Saki’s flight or flight response was kicking in, something must’ve gone wrong outside. This meant that her body was pumping blood to other areas of her body, focusing very little on the pulsing pussy Honda was trapped in. This caused her walls to shrink and tighten up, as any sense of arousal Saki once had was disappearing. She didn’t have time to think or worry about Honda, not that she was nice enough to do so, so for better or for worse, Honda was on her own. And if it was a fight between Honda and Saki’s pussy, Honda doubted she’d be the winner.


The pussy walls had grown so tight that it was forcing Honda’s body together. Her remaining leg felt safe, even if it was a little uncomfortable, but she couldn’t say the same for her head, body and arms. Her head thought it was going to crunch against the cervix, breaking into hundreds of pieces she couldn’t hope to put back together. Her arms were being pinned to her sides. They had already cracked, and she couldn’t feel if her right forearm was still connected to her elbow. 


Saki’s pussy was literally eating her up. Pieces of wood fell down. As if things couldn’t get any worse, Saki started to run. Her widening legs helped a little, but it brought other worries that made things a lot worse than it did help. As her legs swung back and forth, Honda was twisted and crunched in the pussy. Her left arm snapped completely off, and Honda didn’t know if she’d be able to put it back on since other pieces fell lower in the pussy. She could still squeeze her fingers, so that was a good sign. As long as she was dropped in Saki’s panties afterwards, she could put those pieces back together, but for now she had to suffer as the pussy continued to grind her until the rest of her limbs had been detached. 


It didn’t take long for Honda’s head to pop off, but after a while longer of running, the pussy walls began to move again, and it incidentally pushed her head back down on her neck, and the wood sealed itself together. Unfortunately, however, her chest had been snapped in half. Honda never knew how strong a pussy could be, nearly obliterating a tiny girl inside of them, but she wondered if this was everyone’s pussy or just Saki’s. 


After a while, things came to a stand still. Saki stopped moving, and the walls became moist again. Honda slid down them, finally having room to move. She fell onto her leg and one of her arms, and they put themselves back together, but her other arm was still stuck to one of the walls above her. 


“Scratch if you can hear me.” Saki’s voice said through her layer of clothing. Honda used her hand above her to scratch Saki’s pussy. She moaned, much to Honda’s disgust. “It was close, but I managed to escape. Even though you almost got me killed back there by moving, you showed me how good it felt to have a tiny girl up there, so I think I’ll keep you in there for the rest of the day.”


Saki’s voice disappeared. Honda wailed, punching Saki’s pussy to show how frustrated she was. But that only made her wetter, and before long, a wave of cum was rushing over Honda’s body.

End Notes:

The next installments for this story were just commissioned, so if you enjoyed it leave a review to show you appreciation. If you want to see a story of your own written by me, submit a commission request at GiantessSophie@gmail.com

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11870