A Teenager's Jewelry by SophieCommissions
Summary:

15 year old Cece shrinks people down to turn them into jewelry




Categories: Slave, Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10363 Read: 15098 Published: June 04 2022 Updated: July 03 2023
Story Notes:

This commission is a work in process, more chapters are on the way!

1. Making Earrings by SophieCommissions

2. First Day at School by SophieCommissions

3. From Jewelry to Slaves by SophieCommissions

Making Earrings by SophieCommissions

“You could never know what it's like to be me.” hashed Cece at the tiny below her, reaching into her sewing kit and pulling out a line of string. “You can lay there and cry all you want, but you need to think about people other than yourself. You don’t know what we girls do to each other. If I don’t look beautiful everyday, they’ll crucify me. Now hold still.” 


Cece leaned forward, adjusting her lamp to get better lighting on the tiny girl on her desk. The tiny sobbed, her small hands clenching at the giant spike sticking through her stomach. Cece’s giant fingers came towards her, and intense pain swelled over her body as Cece stabbed the sewing needle through her wounds around the small stud at the end of the spike.


“This will make sure you don’t bleed out before tomorrow.” explained Cece as she carefully threaded part of the girl’s wound shut. She had gotten significantly better at this than she had in the past. When she first started transforming shrunken people into earrings, she had so much trouble stabbing them with the push back of the earring that the wound she created was too big to close. The first one bled out, and Cece had to suffer the following day at school with only one human earring. 


The tiny girl had no more tears left to cry by the time Cece pulled her fingers back. Cece grabbed scissors to cut the thread loose, and all the makeshift stitches were concealed behind the tiny pearl stud Cece pushed fully down into its place. 


Cece dug her fingers under the tiny girl, grabbed the earring backing and lifted it up. The tiny grabbed at the spike, scared that it was going to push up her body and skewer it, but the stitches had the dual role of also keeping it in place. Cece raised the tiny girl up to the mirror inside Cece’s makeup case.


“Look at how beautiful you are.” The giant smiled, her pink and blue braces shining in the reflection, but the tiny was appalled. The pearl stud covered her entire stomach, leaving her breasts on full display. Anybody shorter than Cece would be able to look up and see the tiny’s vagina, too, but at least not many people could be shorter than the 5 foot tall 15 year old highschool freshman. Cece leaned forward and tilted her head, holding the tiny right in front of her ear. Through the mirror, she looked just like an earring would.


The tiny screamed at the sight, causing the blonde giantess to laugh. “Why don’t you get acquainted with your new place in life while I work on the second earring?” Cece repositioned the tiny before slipping the backing into her earlobe. She slid the base into the back of her ear, sealing the tiny girl into her place.


“O…M…G…” Cece whispered. She stood up and turned to a bigger mirror against her closet door. “You look absolutely gorgeous.” Cece raised her palm to her ear, admiring her handy work. “I knew shrinking another teenager would look better than the adults did.”


Cece left the mirror, and just like that it was like the tiny girl wasn’t even there. The giant let her blonde hair fall back over her ear, and it brushed against the tiny. Even though the spike in her gut didn’t dare to tear her, that didn’t stop gravity from pushing the girl down on it. She felt her guts shift around, the blood around her back dried up. Each heavy breath in was a challenge, the heavy pearl pressing against her stomach making it more difficult than need be. 


Moving back to her desk, Cece sat down and reopened her box of tinies. She had got them on her way back from school, shrinking two for her ears, one to replace the tiny in her belly button, and an extra one for when her mouth ring died. She’d been able to survive so long by drinking when Cece drank, and eating the mashed up pieces of food that swished around in her mouth, but Cece suspected she’d lose the will to live before long. Only sustaining yourself through what a teenager decided to put in her mouth wasn’t a very fulfilling life to live, but luckily that wasn’t anything Cece had to worry about.


Cece plucked a dark man out of the box and laid him on the table. He struggled, but one finger was all she needed to pin him down and remove his clothing. Picking up another pearl stud earring, she removed the base and the backing from it. Cece moved her finger slightly up to the shrunken man’s chest, and pressed the tip of the sharp backing against the tiny’s stomach.


“Stop!” He barked. “This isn’t right.” 


“Shhh.” Cece pressed her finger harder on the man’s chest, but then she lifted the needle off his belly. “Actually, I might agree with you.” She put the backing down and pulled out her phone. Staring at it, she called somebody. 


The phone rang for what seemed like forever to the tiny Damian. Had he truly just saved his own life, or did the giant have something else in mind? When the other end finally picked up, Cece spoke.


“Heyyy Angie, what’s up.” 


The other end, who Damian assumed was a girl named Angie, gave a high pitched “Hellllllooooo,” and mumbled something through the phone.


Cece looked down at Damian. “Okay, I have a question. What do you think about earrings, but one of them is a white girl and the other a black guy?” 


“I love it!” the girl shouted. She continued speaking, but Damian could only make out phrases such as “like yin and yang, like the yoyo thing,” and “it’d make the other kids in class so jealous.” 


“That's what I was thinking.” Cece pulled back in her chair and looked down at the ground. “But it's supposed to be hot tomorrow, isn’t it? I don’t want to be wearing sneakers if it's hot outside.” Angie muffled something, and Cece continued, “So what if I started with white toe nail polish, right?”


“That would look so great!” rang Angie on the other end, Cece smiling in response. What had happened? It sounded like the two girls skipped part of the conversation, arriving at a conclusion Damian wasn’t keened in on. Was this how teen girls talked to each other?


“But then I’d have to use all the people I shrunk today, cause I’d still need a second earring. I’d have nobody to replace the bitch on my tongue when she dies.”


“What if you did your hair in a…” Damian heard Angie say. “...nobody would see the one ear then.”


Cece mimicked what Angie was describing. She pulled her hair all to one side, looking at herself in the mirror. Damian looked up and saw the girl Cece pulled out earlier. She was hanging high above the ground, stapled to the giant teen’s ear. She was conscious and alert, something Damian didn’t think any tiny would be after being punctured by an earring. Seeing what his fate might be made him panic.


Cece dropped her hair, and the girl disappeared. “I don’t know, I think I might just make him my earring. I don’t want to go through the trouble of beading a toe ring.”


“But what if you…” Damian drowned out the conversation. Did the teen just say toe ring? His heart pounded, how had this happened to him? He was on the subway just an hour ago, now he was shrunken down and in the bedroom of some adolescent girl. 


This had to all be just one big bad dream, it couldn’t be real. Two teen girls debated over whether or not to make him a toe ring or an earring. Never in all his life did he think he could be so humiliated, diminished to something so unimportant. 


As she talked, Cece’s fingers absentmindedly wrapped around the tiny man and started playing with him. The giant digits pushed him around, slamming into his face, chest, stomach, legs, arms, and neck over and over again as they pummeled him into submission. Damian tried his hardest to fight back, but the energy in his entire body was no match for that of the teen’s fingers. 


Her fingers rubbed up against him, rubbing sweat over his body. Cece’s thumb pressed into his stomach, wiggling it around while her fingernail nearly pierced his skin. Her nail was so smooth and well taken care of to the point where Damian could see his terrified reflection staring through it. Then it pulled away, and Damian was assaulted by another finger. 


Soon, Cece placed him back on the table and pressed her middle finger into his face. She swirled it around, almost breaking his nose in the process before pulling her whole hand back and proclaiming, “You know what, I’m just going to make him into my toe ring! Thanks Angie.” Cece hung up and tossed her phone onto the bed beside her.


Damian desperately tried to escape the massive digits encompassing him, but Cece’s tightening grip trapped him in place. His entire body was held in place as her palm closed in on him, ceiling him in the dark cave. The temperature rose and sweat started dripping down his face. He couldn’t believe how powerful this little girl’s hand was. 


“Let’s see.” Cece pulled out a small container used for string. She gently shook the tiny man in her hand, sending his brain slamming against his skull. She dug through the box, pulling out a long thin yellow string. Cece then opened a plastic drawer on top of her desk and pulled out a few small beads. 


“Okay tiny, lets see those legs.” Cece dropped Damian back onto the desk. His back ached as he slammed against it, and before he was able to move the bottom of Cece’s left palm was pressing into his chest. Her pointer finger and thumb pressed his legs together at the knees, and using her other hand she strung the string around his ankles. She tied it shut, and let him go on the table. 


As Cece ignored him to collect the beads she planted on the table, Damian tried to wobble away. He shimmed away, trying to pull his legs free from the binding. When Cece saw this, she burst out into a laughter that made her drop a bead. “Go little boy, go!” She cheered him on as he continued his way towards the end of the desk. Her floor was carpet, if he could just make it to the edge he could tumble over and land safely.


His chest was half off the edge when Damian felt a sharp tug at the string attached to his ankles that dragged him back onto the table. Damian let out an audible cry as Cece’s fingers released him back on the center of the table. She watched him for a second, waiting to see if he’d continue squirming, but his spirit was defeated.


Cece picked the string up, Damian’s legs flying with it. Careful, she gently slid down the different color beads through the string. She had done this before, and knew exactly how many beads could fit with a man Damian’s size so that when she tied it, he would still fit the toe and the string would be barely visible. 


When he was done, Cece fought Damian for control of his wrists. He struggled, but like earlier, her nimble fingers were easily able to overcome the older man’s entire body. She swung the remaining string around his wrists and tied it before cutting off the excess string.


She slid him through her finger. Damian slid down, his hands and feet pressed against the bead. Cece twirled her hand around, looking at the slave from all directions. “Beautiful.” She muttered to herself. Damian’s face was trapped around the rough side of the teen’s finger. Luckily, her finger wasn’t as bulky as her toe, so he still had some wiggle room. 


“You can stay there while I finish the other rings and paint my toes white.” She said, pulling another screaming woman out of her box of tinies.

End Notes:

This story was done as a Commission. If you have an idea for a story and like my writing style, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com . Prices are in my bio


Thank you again for reading!

First Day at School by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Cece shows off her new jewelry at school. Enjoy!

When Cece finally left for school the next morning, she had five tinies acting as jewelry pinned across her body.


Talia heard everything Cece heard, her body attached to the young teen’s earlobe due to what was— at her height— a large metal spike poking through her body. The chatter around her was muffled by the silk blonde hair in front of her, but that changed when Cece sat down and cupped her hand around her ear to show off her new earring. 


Talia was weary, worn out from the long night of screaming organs and her burning stitches, but her defeated body didn’t make the young girl sitting next to Cece smile any less.


“No way, it's so cute!” The girl reached her large finger over and brushed it down the length of the pearl pinning Talia to the earlobe. This caused the spike in her to jiggle, but nothing could threaten her stitches enough to make them tear. 


“I know, isn’t she just the best, Angie?” Cece rang. Her ear moved, tilted back from the growing smile on her face. 


“I’m literally obsessed.” Angie pulled her finger back, giving Talia a perfect view of the large gaps in some of her teeth. 


“Right!” Cece’s smirked widened. “Check this one out.” The giant’s head pivoted, and Talia’s world turned around. First she saw the gray leather of the bus as it started moving, and then she saw a bunch of other kids sitting throughout the bus. 


Some of the kids on the bus looked as young as 12 and as old as 18, and once in a while any one of them might look over at Talia stuck to Cece’s ear or snap a picture of her on their phone.


Talia frowned. She was supposed to be on a bus exactly like this, only the kids were all highschoolers like her and weren’t so obnoxiously loud. This bus went in the opposite direction of her school, sending her even further away from home. 


She longed to see her mother, to apologize for all those times she yelled at her, but now it seemed like she’d never get that opportunity. Even if she managed to escape the giantess, she’d still only be a couple inches tall and she’d still have to worry about the giant spike in her gut. 


Her life was over the second she shrunk, and it ended the moment she was stabbed to Cece’s ear.


Cece finally turned back around, Angie’s innocent face beaming back at Talia. Why wasn’t Angie or any of the other kids who saw Talia helping her? They all saw her, but instead of being frightened or worried they googled her like she was some kind of… piece of jewelry. 


Talia’s current state finally sunk into her. She wasn’t considered a person anymore; not just by Cece, but by the schoolmates that surrounded her. As the bus ride went on, Talia wondered if the tears that fell down from her eyes made the pearl on her stomach sparkle. 





The bus came to a halting stop, and the sound of double doors sliding opened filled the loudening space. Damian had been unsuccessful at wiggling himself back to the front of Cece’s big toe, so when she stood up the weight of her toe weighed onto his face. 


Damian was fortunate enough to not be directly under her toe, but as Cece walked forward and off the bus Damian’s sliding body would occasionally find half of itself under the sweaty toe. 


Warm air hit Damian—as Cece was wearing flip flops— and Damian could feel Cece’s toe instantly heating up. Even though it was a short walk into the school building, the giant toe still attempted to cool itself down by secreting sweat from every pore. It rubbed into Damian as his body shifted and spun. He spit what he could out next to him, but Cece’s next step just rubbed it back into him. 


Damian had never felt so low in his entire life. His body curled around the toe, and he could look up from the top of it, yet the lower half of his view was covered and he could only see the toe. High above Damian could see the giant teen towering over him, walking on him like a portable door mat. 


From his angle, he’d never be able to tell how young Cece was if it weren’t for very specific features; such as her slightly chubby cheeks, new wave sense of fashion and the misleading innocence still in her eyes. From down below, she looked like a god. 


Things got easier for Damian when Cece finally sat down for class. He was able to breathe, and her toe cooled off enough to stop dripping sweat on him. Several minutes into class, however, Cece’s second toe began to fidget with the beads above him, spinning Damian around and moving him to the top of her toe. With the teacher’s back turned, Cece bent down and inverted the ring so that Damian’s back was resting against the toe and his body was facing upward. 


Cece stuck her foot out to the opposite end of the desk. Damian could make out chewed up wods of gum and pencil markings under the desk before he made his way fully to the otherside. It took a while before people noticed, but Damian would catch the sporadic glance from people inside the classroom. 


One girl cupped her mouth in a gasp, nudging the shoulder of another friend to look over and make fun of the tiny man trapped to Cece’s big toe. A third girl leaned over to Cece and chatted with her about the new display before the teacher yelled at them to stay quiet. Behind Cece and to the left, a boy with pimples lining his forehead stared intensely at her foot, though it was unclear how much he cared about the human toe ring on it. Damien hoped the chod in the teen’s pants wasn’t for him.


Cece lightly tapped her foot, hand raised to ask a question. “I thought you said it wasn’t due until Friday?” Damian’s body shook with the beads as her foot rose and dropped again. His heart pounded, afraid of accidentally sliding over and being crushed flat under her toe. His fear only made the minutes tick by slower, making the hour and a half long class feel more like several days. 




By the end of the second period, Cece’s stomach began rumbling like a jet engine. While barely audible to most, Stanly heard it clearer than Cece herself had. In addition to the rumble of her stomach, there were the sounds of stomach acids shifting inside her gut, food pressing up against the slimy walls that trickled and belched, and when all other sounds were vacant Stanly could hear Cece’s proud heartbeat. It was calm and stead, much unlike Stanly’s own.


The skin he rested on was smooth and soft, though sweaty and moist. He was suspended by a hook that punctured between his rib cage, holding him up in the giant girl’s belly button. It wasn’t so bad; he didn’t poke out far enough to be dangled by gravity, so he could keep his feet firmly planted on the bottom of Cece’s slippery belly button. While listening to the sounds of her digesting food, he’d forget about the constant pain his chest was in, or the humility of his situation. 


The worst of it came when Cece grew bored in class. She couldn’t be seen playing with her earring, nor was it entertaining to continually bully the girl drowning in her mouth, but she could secretly poke and twirl tiny Stanly trapped in her belly. She’d use her fingers to squeeze him through her shirt, spin him around and press him deeper into her belly button. Each time she did that, he was pressed against the hook and he slammed to the back of her belly button and was lathered in its sweat. It hurt just as much as it was humiliating, but he liked being acknowledged. There were points where he believed he was being left for dead, but it brought Stanly comfort knowing that he was at least providing some use for her. 


Walking was hard for him, since the ring was a little loose and he’d end up swaying back and forth. This would cause the hook inside of him to slam against either end of his rib cage, sending Stanly into a coughing fit until Cece finally sat back down. Breathing hurt, too, his damaged lungs finding it difficult to expand and contract, but the soothing sounds of Cece’s heartbeat always brought him peace.


Stanly had a different point of view of Cece than the other tinies did. He knew she wasn’t a total monster— no heartbeat that soft could belong to somebody entirely evil. Stanly remembered what it was like being a teenager, too. Hearing Cece’s muffled voice through her shirt talking about gossip or tv shows sent him back to his days as a youth. His teen years used to seem so close, but now that he was reeling towards the end of his life, those days seemed like an eternity ago. 


Stanly wondered how one girl could talk so much without saying anything important at all. Every tenth word was some iteration of “like” or “um,” and whoever she was speaking to ate up every word of it. Cece talked obnoxiously about a boy in her science class she thought was weird, or chatted about softball tryouts, or really any sort of nonsense that came to her mind about the colors of pencils or words on a poster. All the while, Stanly was beginning to heat up in his belly button, desperately wishing Cece would pay attention to him one more time before he passed out from the pain.




Even though Cece seemed to talk nonstop, Faye heard not a single word of it. 


Ironic as it was— Faye being in Cece’s mouth and all— Faye was glad she couldn’t hear any more. The first couple days as Cece’s mouth ring were excruciating. Not only was she constantly drowning in spit, being covered in acidic soda or chewed food, but the sound of her voice boomed every time she spoke, laughed, whispered or burped. Faye’s eardrums rang and bled for days until finally she couldn’t hear any more. Her days got easier after she lost her hearing, but she still questioned why she held onto life.


What was she waiting for? There was no way out of Cece’s mouth, and if she did manage to escape the spike that held her in place as Cece’s tongue ring, she’d surely bleed out. Her life would end the moment she gave up or the moment Cece took Faye out of her mouth. It was a cruel existence, reduced to a young girl’s tongue ring. 


Faye had lost all her hair a few days ago. It had already been cut short by Cece, who was trying to reduce the amount of loose hairs falling down her throat, but they had all been ripped out by the constant swishing of spit not long after Faye was trapped inside. Her skin had also been softened, the spit soaking into her flesh and wrinkling it. She couldn’t feel much anymore, but she could tell Cece’s spit was slowly dissolving her. If the plush tongue Faye laid on started to excrete any more spit that it already did, Faye would’ve died a long time ago.


The worst part of being Cece’s tongue ring— now that her sense of hearing was gone— was when Cece would play with her. Cece would press her tongue up to the roof of her mouth, grinding Faye against it. Then she would move over to the underside of her top row of teeth, pressing Faye into it so hard that her skin would cut and start to bleed. Cece liked this, and would suck up the poor ring’s blood like she would suck on a piece of candy. 


Then Cece would stick her tongue out all the way and brush Faye against her braces. Her skin would scrape and peel against the metal that was played in plaque, but luckily Faye’s skin being softened by the spit protected her from sustaining too much damage, and Cece couldn’t keep that up for long without being bored. 


Whenever Cece went to the bathroom— which she always did right before she ate lunch— she’d be sure to open her mouth and show Faye her reflection in the mirror. Faye looked nothing like her former self. Her entire body was pudgy and soft, her skin covered in cuts and marks. Her eyes were nearly swollen shut because of inflation, and she was paler than she ever had been before. Cece wouldn’t say anything as she did this, instead holding her mouth open and until some passer byer would compliment her on her tongue ring. She’d thank them, drawing her tongue back in in the process. It seemed Cece hated her tongue ring most of all, or at least tormenting was the most fun.


Faye already dreaded meal time, even if it was the only time she was able to eat anything other than spit. Cece barely drank water with her meals, meaning Faye would have to suffer through that, and it wasn’t exactly exciting eating already mashed up food; however, it was better than dying. 


Light flooded into the dark cave of Cece’s mouth, and the rim of her lips were quickly filled with a green plastic. Faye was familiar with this; Cece always drank Sprite with her lunch. A gushing waterfall of bubbly liquid flooded out of the bottle and rushed through Cece’s mouth. As it gulped down her throat, it flooded over Faye. She longed for the day she lost complete feeling in her nerves, but for now she suffered as the Sprite fizzed and burned her body. As Faye screamed, the soda entered her mouth, and she reluctantly took in the Sprite that was regrettable mixed in with Cece’s thick spit. Faye swallowed at the same time Cece took her last gulp, the sight of her screwing the cap on visible through her closing lips. 


Faye gasped a breath, trying to take it all in before the next rush inevitably came. Judging by how long Cece drank, she barely finished an eighth of the bottle, meaning there was still a lot more to go. However, before that could happen, Cece grabbed ahold of her homemade peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Her mouth expanded, glistening spit hanging from the top of her mouth blocking Faye’s view of Cece’s friend Angie, who subsequently disappeared behind the massive sandwich. 


Cece took a bite. The full piece landed on Faye’s body. Before Faye was able to take a bite out of it, Cece’s tongue pushed it to the roof of her mouth. Faye was squished into it as the sandwich flattened, strides of peanut butter and jelly molding out of it and onto Faye’s body as the bread ripped apart. Faye licked up for it, but only got a little bit before the tongue pushed the bits to Cece’s teeth.


Faye watched as the sandwich was chewed up into little pieces, molded back together only to be ripped apart once more. Once the sandwich was chewed up enough and covered in so much spit that it looked much like Faye’s own body did, Cece moved it back onto her tongue to be swallowed. Faye was quick, and bit down on a piece of chewed up bread just as the girl swallowed. Cece sighed, relishing in the first bite of her sandwich. Steamy breath that now wreaked of peanut butter brushed over Faye as Cece reopened her mouth and took another bite. 


The sound of Cece munching down on her food was terrifying. How awful must it have been to be the person inside her mouth while she ate? She must’ve been covered in food and other excrements that degraded her a lot worse than being one of Cece’s other human rings. 




Nikki— who was on the ear opposite Talia— was supposed to be used as a replacement for Cece’s tongue ring when she died. Given that, Cece decided not to stab her with an earring like she did Talia, instead opting to tie a piece of thin string though the hole in her earlobe and tying Nikki around it. Cece spent the entire day with her hair covering her ear, only parting it to show Nikki off to a select few of her closest friends. 


Nikki was the prettiest out of any of the girls Cece had shrank, and she wanted to— to quote the devil herself— watch as all the beauty and life washed away from Nikki as she slowly dwindled away as her tongue ring. Given that, there was an extra layer of meaning to listening to the sound of Cece swallow three more gulps of her soda. 


As the day went on, Nikki was becoming more and more comfortable with being stuck to Cece’s earlobe. She didn’t experience the pain Talia or Stanly felt, since her body hadn’t been punctured by anything, so she got the best of being tied against Cece's soft earlobe. Nikki compared it to being on a long rollercoaster or thrill ride, something Nikki loved to do in her free time anyway. Cece ignored her throughout the day, instead chatting with friends and occasionally showing off the other people she displayed on her body.


Meanwhile, Damian was growing tired on Cece’s toes. The heat of her foot was getting to him, not to mention the increasingly worsening sweat. It only got worse as Cece decided to walk home with a friend instead of taking the bus. Still twisted around on the top of her toe, Damian was in clear view of the burning sun that baked his skin.


Stanly wasn’t doing much better. Being trapped behind the shirt was like being stuck in an oven, and he was in and out of consciousness to begin with. Not to mention Talia, who’s earlobe was still exposed to the beating sun that heated up the metal spike impaling her that burned her skin. Her white flesh tanned to a bright red by the time Cece got back to her home.


When she got to her room, Cece did what many of the tinies weren’t expecting. One by one, she undid all of her human rings except the one in her mouth, starting with Nikki, then Talia and Stanly and finally Damian, and deposited them all into a jewelry box before shutting the lid and sealing them in darkness.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! If you enjoyed this story and want me to write a story of your own, send me an email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com . 

From Jewelry to Slaves by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

First they were people, then they became jewelry. How will they adjust to being this gross teenager's slaves?

Aside from Nikki— who was the only piece of jewelry who didn’t have her body mutilated or trampled on— the tinies in the jewelry box wept. 


Nikki had watched from a different box as Cece stabbed a spike through Talia and tied Damian’s hands to his feet, but she didn’t know the teenager had another tiny being used as a belly button ring. He must’ve been used to the torment, because he only cried to himself while Talia and Damian wailed in agony. 


The situation hadn’t truly sunk in to Nikki, who was still trying to twist her brain around how somebody could be this maleficent. Her mind wandered to this person inside Cece’s mouth. They were the only person Cece hadn’t taken out, and Nikki feared it was because taking them out would kill them. 


“Can somebody fucking untie me?” Damian yelled. Enough light shined through the keyhole to see Damian squirming around in desperation. Ligature marks carved into his skin from how tight the threads were tied around him, and the beads shook with each movement. 


Nobody responded to him. It was unlikely that Talia— Cece’s other earring— had any awareness of what was happening around her. It was a miracle she didn’t break down like this while still attached to Cece’s ear. Nikki had felt the fear and adrenaline that kept her quiet and alive, perhaps Talia felt the same. 


“Stop ignoring me, guys.” Damian said between desperate cries. “Don’t you want to escape?” 


“There’s no point.” Stanley’s whisper was nearly inaudible, but Nikki just made it out. “If you found a way to escape and grew us all back right now, I would die. That girl over there would, too. If I somehow found enough strength to untie you, you won’t be able to move your body. Not when it's been tied up like that all day. You were under her foot, weren’t you? I doubt your muscles are anything but tender, you can’t use those.” 


The belly button ring’s voice was nothing if not hopeless, and the despair was infectious. Nikki was really the only person with a chance at surviving if she ran, but what was the point? She would be mistaken for a bug before a person if somebody saw her, and she had no idea if Cece had pets Nikki would have to worry about. Escaping was too hard.



A crack, and light flooded into the box. Cece’s pudgy face loomed over the box, her jaw chewing on something sticky. Talia’s whimpers dwindled, her body’s fear of retribution outweighing her need for emotional release. 


Cece was careful as she picked up her jewelry. She learned from experience that being too rough with them could cause unnecessary injury. The worst thing ever was when she’d go to school thinking she looked cute as ever only to realize half way through the day that one of her earrings had turned black and blue from internal injuries. She’d never be that humiliated again, not as long as she could help it. 


The pain was all Talia could focus on. Air rushed over her as Cece carried the jewelry in her palms. It didn’t matter where Cece was taking them, nothing would release Talia from the pain in her stomach. She could feel one of her stitches becoming loose, but it was only one stitch and it took an entire school day to happen. It’d take a lot more for the hold to break, but despite the awful situation, Talia didn’t want to die. 


Cece sat on her bed before laying down on her pillow. Her neck folded into her chin, an unflattering angle for the tinies in her hand. For a girl who cared so much about her appearance around people, she didn’t seem too interested when it came to her property. 


“Time for your second job, slaves.” If Cece was trying to sound intimidating, she couldn’t keep a straight face to do so. Her braces shined on her glistening teeth, and Talia could make out the frail form of the person who became Cece’s tongue ring.

Talia wiggled in pain as Cece shifted around, dropping each slave off at a different location until only her and Nikki were left. 


“I need you two to clean out the earwax from my ears. I don’t want to get earwax on my new airpods.” Cece took Nikki in one hand and Talia in another. “Dana had earwax on her airpods today and I texted the whole school about it. It was hilarious, there's no way she shows her face tomorrow.”


Resting her head against her pillow, Cece pulled the tinies away from each other. The massive digits flung Talia into Cece’s right ear, uncaring for how their carelessness flung the spike around inside Talia’s body.


It hit almost instantly as Cece twisted Talia deeper into her ear. The wax was wet and hard simultaneously, slimy and rough while sticky and cold. Talia would’ve puked the second the teen’s earwax touched her body if it had not been for the spike stabbing her stomach and preventing much from coming in or out.


The smell could only be described as nasty. It was disgusting, or at least not more so than the way it rubbed into Talia’s skin when Cece shifted on the pillow, but the smell was uncomfortable. The unpleasant smell coiled Tali’s nose and shot right into her brain.


And it was cramp in the younger girl’s ear. Cece had wedged Talia deep in where her arms were pinned to her side and she was unable to move. The spike prevented her from being pushed in any deeper, but it also scratched against the ear and further skewered Talia’s insides. It was definitely looser than it was earlier, but not loose enough to break the stitching or for blood to leak through.


Plush fingers tickled at Talia’s legs. It was pleasant, at least until they pinched her. Talia screamed, and Cece let go with the speed of a tiger. “Don’t scream so loud! I wanted to tell you my other earring already figured out how she’s supposed to clean my earwax. Use your mouth like the whore you are.” Cece laughed.


Use her… mouth? Talia hadn’t truly taken in that Cece had demanded she clean the earwax from her ear, or at least she hadn't taken it seriously. Talia had a giant spike in her stomach, a spike Cece put there. She made her a piece of jewelry, an earring. But now she expected her to be what, some kind of slave?


Wiggling around was impossible. Not because it was too tight in the ear, but because moving around at all pained her stomach. She could crane her neck around, but the space was so shallow that she only slammed her head into the canal full of wax. 


Why did Talia have to listen to the giant teen brat anyway? Cece was only a couple years younger than Talia, they could’ve been friends if Cece never shrank her and wasn’t such a psychopath. Being this freshman’s slave was the last thing Talia wanted, but she couldn't take her mind of what Cece was capable of.


Cece was practically crying yesterday thinking about what would happen if she didn't have earrings for school. It was right before she stabbed Talia, an act so cruel and it wasn’t even a punishment. Talia didn't want to discover the sick things Cece was capable of if she didn’t get her way.


The fear all consuming, Talia unhinged her jaw and took a big bite of Cece’s earwax. It tasted wet and bitter, but the taste at least wasn’t strong. Talia hadn’t considered what Cece wanted her to do once the earwax was in her mouth, but now she had a feeling it was something unpleasant. 


Talia craned her neck as far back as she could, but she couldn't even see the outside of the dark ear canal, let alone spit the earwax out of it. Spitting it out just to take to pick it backup was more gross a thought of just swallowing it, so Talia got to chewing


It was like chewing on a worse version of gum. The ear wax stuck to Talia’s teeth as she chewed, seeping into the gaps between them. It was no more humiliating than what happened earlier in the day, but was more gross. Every crevasse in every tooth was filled with Cece’s ear wax, and this was only her first bite!


Talia tried to swallow, but there wasn't enough spit in her mouth to force the ear wax down. Had she bitten off more wax than she could chew? The earwax absorbed all of the spit in Talia’s mouth, making it too dry to swallow. Talia cried, the bitter taste of earwax overcoming all her senses.

She had lost all control over her life. She’d be Cece’s earring until she finally died of her injuries, and she was helpless in getting the earwax out from her mouth. Talia struggled to free her hands to dig it out. She didn't want to believe where she was, but the smell made it impossible to forget she was wedged inside a girl’s ear.


The only thing Talia could use to wipe the ear wax from her mouth was her tongue. She dragged it across her teeth, scooping up as much of the sticky wax as she could. The taste was hard to block out, but the feeling of humiliation made it hard to focus on much else, even the pain in her gut.


Most of the ear wax was still stuck between Talia’s teeth, but she managed to free enough off to regain movement of her jaw again. Tilting her head back and using her tongue to push it down Talia managed to finally swallow a little bit of the ear wax. 


So she laid there, deep inside the teenager’s ear, wallowing in her own pity. She was only a few months from graduating. Several colleges commended her intelligence with acceptances. Talia was just a few months away from leaving this state forever, choosing a university on the other side of the country. It was a future shenwas excited for since middle school, and it was taken away from her just before she could grasp it.


Resigned, Talia stuck her neck out once more, taking a smaller chunk of earwax. It was harder than the one before it, and it was more difficult to chew, most of her teeth were filled with wax already. So Talia Swallowed the chunk whole, not even bothering to chew. 


The wax went down her throat slowly, and Talia shut her eyes and prayed she would choke on it. But even for her, a girl who lost everything when she became nothing more than an object, choking on a freshman’s ear wax was too humiliating a death. 




At the same time Cece put Talia and Nikki into her ears to clean out the wax, Stanley found himself dropped back into Cece’s belly. Cece’s toe ring screamed as he was dropped further down, and though Cece instructed him she did not give Stanley an order. Stanley took pride in this, Cece trusted him to know what to do. 


He first wiped off his blood that had gotten onto Cece’s stomach. It tasted of a sour metal, but licking was better than wiping with his arm. Wiping would only spread the blood around, licking it gave it somewhere to go. Besides, Cece always giggled when he licked his own blood off her stomach.


It was hot in Cece’s bedroom. The setting sun shined right through her window and hit her bed. Cece loved how hot it made her feel, but she hated the sweat it caused. And the sweat was already coming, even though Cece was wearing a crop top and silk short shorts.


Stanley crawled down Cece’s stomach to the deep cave of her belly button. This wasn't the only job she'd want him to do, but it was his favorite. Not that he enjoyed it, but a familiar feeling towards it made Cece’s belly button preferable. 


The belly button ring rolled into the cave, falling face first and sliding down and through the arch. The humid belly button produced enough sweat already to lather Stanley in a nice layer of it. His mind drifted as he laid there. Why did he cling so tightly onto a life with so little meaning?


His mouth gurgled as he stuck up the sweat. It tasted like water at this point, even if Stanley still recognized that it was heavier in his mouth and harsher going down his throat. Stanley cupped more of the sweat in his hands, raising it to his mouth and tilting it through his lips. 


Stanley’s tongue licked up the button of the belly button where the sweat was acclimating. Even though the sweat had no taste for him, the sweet and salty skin of Cece’s did. 


Stanley was never able to trick himself into enjoying the taste of sweaty flesh like he did the others, and it was the only thing to break him from his daze. The only thing to remind him of the agony he felt, of the pain in his stomach, the closeness he felt with death.


Climbing out of the belly button wasn’t too difficult. He had mastered the art of how hard he could pinch Cece’s skin without hurting her, and knew where she couldn’t really feel when he touched. 


For some reason, Stanley tried using his legs. He hadn’t attempted to walk in some time, but his muscle memory kicked in before he pathetically fell onto his side. The top of Cece’s stomach was already secreting sweat, and it was his job to lick up the tiny droplets that the teenager likely didn’t know had formed.


Stanley licked the stomach, his tongue dragging at the foul tasting skin. The sweat used to act as a coating for the flesh, but now without its taste Stanley was forced to remember. But Cece was just a teenager, he told himself, when she grows up she’ll realize how terrible doing this is. Or maybe she won’t, either way Stanley won’t be around to find out.


Stanley dragged himself up Cece’s stomach to her abdomen. Stanley was forbidden from doing anywhere near Cece’s breast, and given her age Stanley was okay with that, but Cece still expected him to lick up the underboob sweat that dripped from the bottom of her crop top. 


The sun beamed so intensky through the window, and Cece’s body was heating up. The bottom of her crop top featured a thin line of sweat near the bottom where her chest was. 


Stanley didn't mind drinking sweat, he’d done it so much during his short time as Cece’s belly button ring that he could no longer taste it, but he always found himself uncomfortable with the knowledge of where some of it came from. 


As he lapped up the sweat dripping from the crop top, Stanley tried his best to pretend it came from Cece’s abdomend, but he was having trouble lying to himself. He knew the reason this area had a surplus of sweat compared to the others was from how much Cece’s boobs sweat, and he was disgusted that he had to lap it up.


To make it worse, this sweat did have a slight tinge to it that tasted of some kind of bath soap. Stanley cringed, but he did what he did best and convinced himself Cece deserved to have all of the sweat licked off her body. And suddenly, the experience wasn't so bad any more. 


Stanley enjoyed licking up the sweat, and he was happy with it. Cece deserved to be able to relax in the sun without the heat causing her issues. When Stanley was done here, he’d go back to clean her belly button.




“Lick, m’kay?” Cece said when she dropped Damien down by her soles. “Toe ring equals toe and foot slave. I know you’re a man, but that should be simple enough to understand, mhm?” Cece didn’t wait for a response before laying back down. 


Damien had just witnessed the giant high schooler stick two people in her ears and drop one on her stomach, and now she was saying that she wanted him to lick her feet. 


“I’m not licking your disgusting feet, you brat!” Damien feared some kind of retaliation for his arrogance, but he had to give this brat a piece of his mind. He'd take a beating or whatever she dished out. Though she only laid back down, the legs of two people sticking out of her ear. 


I hate being ignored. “At least untie me! How am I supposed to lick your feet if my hands are tied to my ankles?” Damien hobbled around, trying to regain some kind of control over the movement of his body. He didn't want to admit it, but he was resigned to rolling and skidding around.


Grumbling under his breath, Damien hobbled over to the massive feet propped up on the bed in front of him. He was only the size of Cece's big toe standing up, and on his side curled in a backwards circle he was even shorter. The foot towered above him like a skyscraper, or at least one with five giant hotels on top of it.


How was Damien even supposed to lick this thing? He could barely move, not to mention he didn't even reach half way up Cece’s calloused heel. For a girl who cared about her appearance, she didn't take the best care of her feet. Aside from her callused heel, the ball of her foot was stained yellow and the dirt stuck in her arc hadn’t been cleaned in weeks. The top of her foot was definitely lotioned and pedicured– Damien did just spend his day there– but Cece cared not to maintain what people couldn't see. 


Damien laid at the foot of the teen’s sole, unsure of what to do next. Intense heat radiated off it, and Damien was confident that most of the heat was coming from how potent the foot odor was. Damien was breaking a sweat just laying there, and looking closer he could see how brightly the foot glistened with sweat.


Damien inched closer. The thread rubbed against his wrists and ankles, giving them rope burns that hurt every time the thread was pressed further against it. He’d only moved an inch and the heat and smell were already twice as strong. It hit him in his face, causing his nose to coil and head to twitch back. The cacclous was a sharp white that covered most of her heel, which sunk into the bed just slightly to where Damien had the perfect position to lick it.


So he stuck his tongue out, unsure as to why he was doing so. It hesitated on its way out of his mouth and onto the heel, begging to retreat to the bottom of his throat. But Damien wouldn't allow himself to do so. He stuck his neck as far as he could to make his tongue connect. Licking a little girl’s foot was the most humiliating thing he’d ever do, but he refused to let this brat get the better of him. 


He regretted it instantly. The moment his tongue hit the calloused heel he felt his body coil in disgust. The taste was so foul that barf shot right up form Damien’s stomach, but the weird curvature of his body prevented anything from coming far enough to escape. So it felt like he was in a constant state of choking, water pouring from his eyes. 


But again, he couldn't let Cece win. In his mind, this was a test he was meant to fail. Cece put Damien in this impossible situation, one where he was tied up and forced to lick her gigantic feet, just so she could belittle him when he failed. He wouldn’t be made fun of and degraded by a high schooler. In the end, it’ll be Damien who laughs. 


Damien licked the girl’s foot again. Prepared with the knowledge of the previous encounter, he was more ready for what came next. There was so much sweat dripping down the teen’s foot that it clashed with the roughness of the heel. Combined with the callous the heel was so hard that it scraped Damien’s tongue, but the sweat acted as a thick protective layer that made it easier for his tongue to glide up it.


The second to hit was the taste. The sweat was so bitter and overpowering. It was all Damien could sense over the next handful of licks, but as the sweat needed time to replenish Damien was able to taste more and more of the actual heel. It was a different kind of taste from the sweat, but it was much worse. It tasted of dirt and rubber and not even a hint of anything that could be used to clean it.


Without the sweat to soften the callus, the coarse patch of skin scraped harder at Damien’s tongue. It cut in several places, but luckily not deep enough to cause him to bleed, though it was deep enough to make swallowing difficult when to much spit or sweat built up in his mouth 


The more Damien licked up Cece’s heels, the more damp the callus became. It was easier to lick after that, but parts of the hardened dead skin was starting to peel off. This made it incredibly difficult to continue licking, since Damien’s tongue rammed into it every time he went ot lick. It stabbed his tongue over and over again, and when it finally stabbed through and made Damien bleed he knew he had to do something.


The callous was so hard that it was possible Cece didn't even feel it. Damien could’ve spent this entire time worshiping the teen’s foot for her to still sit up later and belittle him for not doing anything. But if he got rid of Cece’s dead skin, he’d be able to tell her to shove it.


So Damien again inched forward, now close enough that the side of his cheek was pressed firmly into Cece’s rough heel. He eyed the giant piece of hardened callus in front of him. It poked out like a needle or a loose splinter, crusty and white and covered in flakes. 


Damien had no arms to reach out and grab it with, but he was intuitive. He was smart and innovative. Where most people would give up, he had a plan. Licking his licks and sticking out his neck, Damien circled his mouth around the piece of callous.


It had no taste to it except for the sweat. The piece of dead skin was so old that it was barely even a part of Cece’s foot anymore. It was hard to believe this at one point was soft skin that Cece barely walked on, and now it was turned to this. 


Damien bit down. Even though the callus was softened by Damien’s spit and Cece’s sweat, a softened callus was like a wet rock. Damien grinded his teeth against the dead skin, determined to bite it off. It sawed at it until he felt it start to make way, and after several minutes of chewing it finally snapped off. 


Damien spun back as the callus fell limp in his mouth. He muffled in celebration. He went to pit it out, but couldn’t. His pride fizzled out. 


The callus sat in his mouth. His mouth and neck were at too weird an angle for him to spit it out. He tried pushing the dead skin out of his mouth with his tongue, but the callous was too big to fit out and too awkward to position it in a way that would go out of his mouth.


As the callus sat in Damien’s mouth, it scratched his roof and tongue as it swished around in his spit. Damien cried in pain, several cuts and ulcers forming along his mouth. It was brutal, but even when he twisted himself facing down he couldn't position the callus to fall from his mouth. 


So he chewed. Damien chewed and chewed and chewed. The callus sliced at his gums, blood foamed in his mouth, but he kept chewing. The dead skin broke down slowly. Eventually it was chewed down well enough and with enough spit that Damien would swallow it down. 


The callus scratched at and cut up his throat on the way down, and Damien was sure the 15 year old’s foot skin would make quick work of his stomach too. All that work just to prove he could do it… but now he realized how pathetic he was. He played right into her hand and became a foot slave, someone so devoted to her that he destroyed his entire mouth just to cut off a piece of her callous.


Damien was more mad at himself than he was her.


“Ah!” Cece screamed in shock, her body jolting up and her foot kicking Damien and rolling him across the bed. Cece cupped her mouth the best she could, but it didn't hide what had startled her.


A waterfall of blood was seeping from her mouth.



When Cece had finished depositing her slaves and laid back down, she didn’t pull her phone from her desk and go on it. Nor did she turn in the tv or read the book in her drawer. Instead, Cece went right to playing with the ring in her mouth. 


Faye didn’t see much through Cece’s mouth. It was so dark in her mouth that most light that came in was blinding. Even what Faye could make out only came to her as fragmented blurs. 


The only sense she really had control over was memory. She remembered first being in Cece’s mouth. Back then, Faye screamed just as loudly as Cece whispered. She heard everything Cece said, even if her sense of hearing was the first one to go. By now, Faye didn't even hear the sporadic ringing anymore.


The constant smell of spit used to be so potent. It made Faye feel gross and disgusted. She choked on the scent, gagged at the constant scream of junk food and soda. But smell was the next to go. Trying to breathe while Cece poured sprite or coke or fanta over her destroyed Faye’ olfactory cells. 


Her sanity was next. The few days that followed were nothing but a blur to Faye. She remembered screaming, crying, and moving around so much that she nearly dislodged herself. When she came back, she could barely feel. Her body became pudgy and webbed from the constant exposure to saliva. Her ears still rang, but very faintly. 


She still felt everything, though not as strongly and she couldn't discriminate one feeling from another. Mashed food felt the same as water felt the same as toothpaste foam felt the same as candy. Everything felt like spit now.


One thing she could still feel though was the pain and the squish. Faye knew when Cece was playing with her, when Cece slammed her against the roof of her mouth. The ridges of Cece’s mouth brushed over Faye, causing saliva that seeped into her flesh to secrete out.


Cece nudged her tongue forwards just in front of her sharp row of teeth. Faye hated when this happened. It was the roughest thay Cece ever played with her, and Faye didnt know how much mire of that torture that she could withstand. 


Faye felt the tongue push her up, her neck pressed firmly against the sharp row of front teeth. Then Cece roughly pulled her tongue back, causing Faye’s head to jerk back and slam against Cece’s teeth as the tongue dragged her back into the hopelessness of her mouth.


Ironically, Faye wore a tongue ring of her own.cWhene er she was bored or anxious, she would play with the tiny ball in her mouth– shed roll it against the roof of her mouth, drag it against the ridges of her teeth, and even bite down on it and flick it with her teeth and tongue.

How humiliating it must’ve been to be that ball, how humiliating indeed.


Faye suffered through this for who knew how long. She’d lose her sense of time when she lost her vision. Now time was kept track of by when she ate, or in this case how many times Faye’s head was flicked against Cece’s teeth.


6 times… 11 times, 40 times… until finally–



“Ah!” Cece screamed in shock, covering her mouth to prevent the blood from falling from her mouth. She knew she was playing rougher with her tongue ring than usual, but she wasn’ trying to pop the girl’s head off.


Cece swung her legs over the bed and maneuvered to the trash can across the room. She knelt over it and dropped the blood from her mouth inside. There was a lot still pouring from the body. 


The experience was scary for Cece, but the sight inside the trash can pleased her. Faye’s disgusting, pudgy face laid covered in her own blood. To make it better, she was laying on one of Cece’s dirty snot rags.


And I really used to think you were pretty.


Cece spit on Faye, giving her one last goodbye before taking the rest of her body out of her mouth and disposing of it like any trash.


She sat at her desk. “Looks like it's somebody’s lucky day.” Cece reached for her ear and pulled out the tiny Nikki. 


Nikki wasn't as covered in earwax as Talia likely was. Without the spike in her stomach Nikki was better able to move around and pull out pieces of wax with her hand to eat. 


Cece’s face scrunched in anger. Nikki’s air was a little messed up, and she had some ear wax stuck to her face, but not the amount she was hoping for.


“Or maybe I should say unlucky day.” Cece smirked. “Because you’re about to become my new tongue ring.”

End Notes:

A new 5k chapter has already been commissioned! If you enjoyed (or didn't) consider leaving a review so other's know what you thought!


And if you want to commission a story of your own, check out the details in my bio!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11897