Two Hundred Eighty by WhiteBird
Summary: A 280 foot tall woman takes matters into her own hands.
Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Fantasy, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 23974 Read: 13001 Published: June 07 2022 Updated: August 15 2023

1. Chapter 1. Heading out. by WhiteBird

2. Chapter 2. Tamara in Calridge. by WhiteBird

3. Chapter 3. The match. by WhiteBird

4. Chapter 4. Feelings. by WhiteBird

5. Chapter 5. In the forest. by WhiteBird

6. Chapter 6. Action in Dayton by WhiteBird

7. Chapter 7. Small Giant. by WhiteBird

8. Chapter 8. New information. by WhiteBird

9. Chapter 9. Lets attack Tamara. by WhiteBird

10. Chapter 10. Bigger. by WhiteBird

11. Chapter 11. Going on a trip. by WhiteBird

Chapter 1. Heading out. by WhiteBird


 

       Name:       Tamara Sherring.

       Age:          30

       Height:      280 feet.  _________ 85 meters   34cm

       Weight:      13 547 tons.


Introduction:


  After coming in contact with a meteor a couple of days ago, Tamara Sherring was enlarged to a massive height of 280 feet. After being enlarged she has decided to stay out in the countryside where there is no town, city or village for many miles around. Martin Lutz, her boyfriend has been with her ever since she had been enlarged.  


  


  Tamara was sitting on the ground cross-legged in a large coulee, and she was holding her right-hand palm up in front of her, with Martin there in her right palm. Tamara was sitting in an area where there were several large rolling hills, and few deep ravines and a few coulees where she has remained hidden from sight.  


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, how about if we head back to Open Creek County. I can't remain here forever."


  Martin replied, "Sure, if you want. Let's do it."


  Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Martin moved to her left shoulder. Tamara stood up and looked around. Tamara had on her purple-designed blouse and she had on her skin-tight soft jeggings. On her feet, she had light brown slip-on. Martin stood there on her left shoulder and as he looked out he was able to see for many miles. Martin then looked up at Tamara's left side of her face. She stood there for a moment before taking a step.  


  Tamara then said, "Alright Martin ready to head back to Open Creek County?"


  Martin replied, "YES, LETS HEAD OUT."


  Tamara took a step and headed up and out of the large coulee, and she then headed towards Open Creek County. Now Open Creek County was a large county that was several hundred miles in each direction. The county was prairie land with lots of flat lands and also large areas of rolling hills and a few valleys. The county had 32 small villages, 12 towns and 3 small cities. Tamara Sherring was nearing the county and from her left shoulder, Martin was able to see the county up ahead. Tamara Sherring had now entered the county and as she looked around she saw the vast prairies that stretched for miles around.  


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, let's head to your place."


  Martin replied, "Sounds good to me."


  Tamara then headed to Martin's place which was 34 miles away. Now as Tamara was walking she was coming close to a main highway a 4-lane highway that ran through Open Creek County. She was nearing the highway cause Martin's place was on the other side of the highway. As Tamara was walking Martin was sure getting a good view of the area, he sat back to take in the view. Now as Tamara was walking she was nearing the highway and she decided to walk close to it at least a quarter mile from it. Now there was quite a bit of traffic on the highway and Tamara was getting noticed by all the drivers on the highway as she was walking through the countryside. Tamara had also now been noticed by the several farms and a few small villages she had passed. 


  On the 4-lane highway and the secondary highway and gravel roads in the area, several people had pulled over when they saw Tamara. Others kept driving as they were watching her. The people were shocked at what they were seeing, a real giant walking through the countryside. 


  The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking through the countryside. Her massive 280-foot form is easily seen for up to 15 miles across the vast prairies. Her boyfriend Martin sitting comfortably there on her left shoulder. Tamara was now nearing Martin's place and she was now close to the highway and she saw the traffic. As Tamara got close to the highway, the vehicles on the highway began to feel the trembling of the ground with each step she took. Tamara slowed down and stepped over the highway, her foot landing on the large divider and then stepping over the other two lanes she had stepped over the highway. Tamara was now walking down the side of the long 1.5-mile gravel road that lead to Martin's place.


  Tamara reached his place, and she stepped over the gravel road and the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road she took a couple more steps and she was now standing near his house. Tamara then got down on her knees and she slowly laid down on her stomach as she did Martin ran back on her left shoulder.


Now there was a secondary highway that ran through the area, the gravel road was connected to the highway. This secondary highway was a good 2.5 miles away from Martin's place. This highway was not busy at all. However, as Tamara was lying down a woman who both Tamara and Martin knew was driving down this highway back to Calridge. This woman was Shannon Peters and Shannon happened to glance out the side window and as she did, she saw Tamara. Shannon slammed on the brakes and looking towards Martin's place she saw Tamara. Shannon then headed up the gravel road. Now as Tamara was lying on her stomach, her legs were facing the highway. Shannon slowly drove up the long-hilled area towards Martin's place. As she got closer, she was driving slower.


 Martin was there on Tamara's left shoulder. As Tamara was lying there on her stomach facing Martin's house, she was much larger than the house and the other buildings on the small farm. Tamara was able to look over the tops of the smaller trees as she lifted her head.  


  Tamara then said, "Martin, I'm going to lie here for a while. What are you gonna do?"


  Martin replied, "I'm going to go back and have some fun. I love being on my giant girlfriend."


  Tamara giggled and said, "Alright, but be careful not to get lost."


  Martin ran down Tamara's back and ran up onto her left bum cheek he ran to the middle of her left bum cheek, and he stood there. Martin looked across Tamara's bum which to him was 69 feet wide. Martin ran towards her bum cleavage, and he stood there on the massive slope. Tamara had on her skintight soft jeggings and these jeggings parted her massive bum cheeks. Martin then sat down there on the slope. Martin looked so small there on Tamara's bum. Shannon slowed down as she arrived at Martin's place Tamara heard the tiny car and she looked over the house and she saw the car as it turned into the place.


Shannon drove up the driveway and then turned into the driveway. Tamara looking down saw the tiny red convertible car pull up. As this happened Martin slid down the slope and slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and as he did, he disappeared from view. Martin went deeper and as he did, he wiggled there between Tamara's massive voluptuous bum cheeks. Martin just loved it there between Tamara's bum cheeks.

Shannon got out of the car and Tamara lowered her head down, and she looked at Shannon. Shannon looked up at Tamara's gigantic face. 


Shannon was both shocked and in awe and scared at the same time.

Shannon said, "TAMARA, OH MY GOSH. WHAT HAPPENED, LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON? YOU, YOU ARE HUGE."


Tamara replied, "A Day ago I came in contact with a meteor, it gave off a red light and I was hit by it. It then turned to ash and within the hour I grew to this size. I am now 280 feet in height."


Now when Tamara spoke Shannon plugged her ears from Tamara's thunderous voice.


Shannon replied, "OH HELL. 280 FEET. GOSH, THAT'S HUGE. TAMARA YOU ARE PRACTICALLY UNSTOPPABLE. HEY ISN'T THIS MARTIN LUTZ'S PLACE? IT IS HIS PLACE; I RECOGNIZE THAT CAR OF HIS. OH MY GOSH TAMARA, YOU DIDN'T."


Tamara replied, "What do you mean Shannon."


Shannon spoke, "YOU ARE TORTURING MARTIN THAT STUPID PERVERT. THATS' WHY YOU ARE AT HIS PLACE. I BET HE IS HIDING IN HIS HOUSE. TAMARA SMASHES HIS HOUSE AND THEY JUST CRUSH THAT PERVERT. YEAH. MARTIN YOUR END HAS COME."


Shannon then turned and faced the house and Tamara got angry. Tamara knew that Shannon and her friends, Jennifer, Lee Anne, Susan, Sarah and Zoey hated Martin. Their guyfriends, Jason, Kenny and Paul also joined in bullying Martin. She knew that they thought he was a pervert and had falsely accused him. Tamara knew that's why Martin had left Calridge cause of the bullying he was receiving. What Shannon did not know was that 2 weeks ago Martin became her boyfriend and that Tamara loved Martin. Tamara was quite upset as she looked at Shannon.


Tamara said, "Shannon. I will not hurt Martin. He is my boyfriend, and he loves me and I love him."


Shannon was shocked and said, "TAMARA. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? MARTIN IS A PERVERT AND IS NOTHING BUT A LOSER. HE DOES NOT LOVE OR LIKE YOU. YOU NEED TO SMARTEN UP AND GET RID OF HIM. MARTIN IS PROBABLY INSIDE WATCHING PORN. I THOUGHT YOU WERE PART OF OUR GROUP. BUT YOU ARE CHOOSING TO BE WITH THE ENEMY."


Tamara then with her right hand grabbed Shannon, she grabbed Shannon with her right thumb and right forefinger and as she did Shannon let out a shout. Tamara then turned her head to the side and in a loud voice, she called Martin's name. Martin between Tamara's bum cheeks heard her voice.


Tamara then said, "Martin. Shannon is here from Calridge. She thinks we should not be a couple. She thinks you don't love me and that I don't love you." 


  Martin then slid down again between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Tamara then brought Shannon up to her face and gave Shannon an angry look and said, "Now you listen to me, Shannon Peters. Martin Lutz is my boyfriend and I love him. Look what he loves to do."

   

Tamara then reached back and she held Shannon over her bum. As Shannon looked down she was looking at Tamara's voluptuous bum. Shannon looking down saw just how skin-tight her soft jeggings were on her booty. Shannon screamed as she was looking down at Tamara's bum. Then her screams stopped as she saw a sight she thought she would never see in her lifetime. She saw Martin come out from between Tamara's bum cheeks. Martin turned and he laid back on the slope just before her massive bum cleavage. Martin looked up and he saw Shannon there between Tamara's thumb and forefinger. Martin laughed out loud as he looked up at Shannon.

    

Tamara Sherring in her skin tight soft jeggings.


  Shannon looked down at Martin there on the left slope of Tamara's massive bum cheeks.  He was right there at her massive bum cleavage.  Martin was small as a bug there on Tamara's massive bum cheeks.  Martin looking up laughed again and he waved to Shannon.

Martin shouted, "SHANNON. LISTEN TO ME. I LOVE TAMARA AND SHE LOVES ME.  TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT.  LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN I CAN HAVE NOW." 

Martin then ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek and then ran down the slope and he slid down between her massive bum cheeks disappearing from view. A few seconds later he came out and went up the slope onto her right bum cheek and turned and he again went down between her bum cheeks disappearing from view. He did this several times. As Shannon was watching she was seeing Martin running into and out of Tamara's massive bum cheeks. Martin then stopped and he waved to her and he slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and this time he did not come out. Tamara then brought Shannon to her face and gave her an angry look.

 Shannon was squirming there between Tamara's fingers and thumb. 

Tamara spoke, "Watch what else Martin loves to do.  Martin.  I'm going to flex.  Now Shannon get a load of this."

  Tamara Sherring began to flex her bum cheeks as she reached back and held Shannon over her bum.  Shannon screamed and Tamara ignored her.  Shannon as she looked down saw that Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks, and she saw that as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled.  Shannon just stared as she watched Tamara flexing her bum cheeks.  She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.

  "Martin is there between my bum cheeks."

 Shannon looked and as she did she saw something there between Tamara's bum cheeks, it was Martin.  He was deep between those massive voluptuous bum cheeks.  As Tamara was lying there on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks Martin came into view as her massive bum cheeks went apart and he disappeared from view as Tamara's bum cheeks came together.  Martin was seen and not seen, seen and not seen as Tamara's massive bum cheeks came together and apart and Shannon was watching from above held between Tamara's thumb and fore finger.  Shannon just watched as Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks. Just then as Tamara was flexing she let a thunderous fart rip with Martin there between her bum cheeks and as Tamara farted Shannon began to squirm there between her thumb. Shannon could not believe what she had seen.  Tamara was still flexing her bum cheeks with Martin there between them and then Tamara brought Shannon before her face and gave her an angry look.

 Tamara spoke, "Martin just loves my thunderous farts.  All I have to do is let a fart rip and Martin gets so excited.  He has hearing protection on so he will not go deaf from my thunderous farts."

Now as Tamara was speaking Shannon had plugged her ears and she let out a loud scream which to Tamara was faint and high pitched.  Tamara just watched with  smile as Shannon screamed.

 Shannon shouted, "STOP, PLEASE STOP YOUR VOICE, ITS SO THUNDEROUS AND IT JUST RESONATES AND IT HURTS MY EARS. OH GOSH OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT A GIANT A REAL GIANT.  TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT AND MARTIN JUST LOVES YOUR THUNDEROUS FARTS.  TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT!!"

 



Tamara then spoke and Shannon plugged her ears. "You are right Shannon Peters.  I am a Giant and Martin loves me so much and I love him so much.  Now you tell all your friends to leave him alone cause I can easily head to Calridge and deal with them personally.  Shannon, you may now leave."

Tamara lowered Shannon and she ran to her car and she got in. Shannon was still trembling as she backed up the car and headed out of the driveway. Shannon then headed down the long 2.5-mile gravel road as fast as she could. Shannon was so upset that she was crying and she was still shaking from the ordeal. Shannon arrived at the highway and she turned onto it and headed towards Calridge. Shannon increased her speed.

Shannon screamed and shouted at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT,  TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT A REAL GIANT.  OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."

 Shannon then took out her cell and she called Lee Anne. Lee Anne answered.

Shannon said, "Hey Lee Anne. Listen to me and listen well. You need to tell the others, tell the group to pack their stuff and leave Calridge. Split up and leave now. You are all in danger. Believe me, you are all in danger so place pack and leave now."

Lee Anne was at a local bar that was close to the edge of Calridge on the west side. She was with Sarah and Zoey and Kenny. Lee Anne was shocked at what Shannon was saying. Lee Anne spoke a few words.

Shannon replied, "Listen. Tamara has taken Martin's side and she is 280 feet tall. Some meteor changed her, something affected her and made her grow to 280 feet tall. She has become Martin's girlfriend and she does love him. I am so worried that she is going to head to Calridge and take matters into her hands. Alright, good. Yeah, head out of the city as fast as you can. We will meet up at Kenny's Uncles place. Alright, see you all."

Shannon put her cell phone into the passenger seat. Just then she felt her car shaking as if the ground was trembling. Shannon looked around and as she looked out from her drivers side window and as she did she saw Tamara Sherring. Tamara Sherring was at least a good half mile from the highway. Tamara was heading towards Calridge.


Tamara spoke loudly, "SHANNON. I SEE YOUR CAR SHANNON. I SEE YOU SPEEDING TOWARDS CALRIDGE. I HOPE YOU WARNED YOUR FRIENDS CAUSE I AM COMING."


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice was easily heard by Shannon and as Shannon looked out at Tamara she was now looking at the backside and right side of Tamara as Tamara was now ahead of Shannon. Shannon was still feeling the trembling of the ground with each step Tamara took. Tamara then raised both arms into the air with closed fists.


Tamara spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


  Shannon loudly shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING IS HEADING TO CALRIDGE!!

  Martin sitting on Tamara's left shoulder let out a shout. He shouted a shout of joy.  Tamara hearing him smiled.

  Tamara said, "Wow Martin you sure are excited."

   Martin replied,  "I am excited.  I have put up with lots of crap and now I finally have someone on my side."

    Tamara replied, "Martin.  I will stand by you.  You have a giant on your side. I am taking matters into my own hands." 

 

  Tamara Sherring was now ahead and Shannon just watched the 280-foot tall young woman walking gracefully towards the city of Calridge. Shannon speed up and she called Lee Anne again but this time Lee Anne was not answering.

Sarah saw the Phone light up with Shannon's name on it and said, "Lee Anne. Aren't you going to answer it?"

Lee Anne replied, "No. Shannon had something to drink or smoked something. This talk of Tamara Sherring being now 280 feet tall. She must have had something strong."


Tamara was still heading towards Calridge and she had now increased her walking speed. As Tamara was walking she was getting closer and closer to the highway.   Shannon had sped up, she was now going at least 115 mph and again she called Lee Anne but no answer.  Shannon threw her phone onto the passenger seat as she shouted a cuss word.  Tamara Sherring was heading right towards the city of Calridge.


   

    

Chapter 2. Tamara in Calridge. by WhiteBird

 Tamara Sherring was a good 13 miles from the city of Calridge and now she was walking along the side of the main highway a good 80 feet off to the side. Shannon had now increased her speed, and she again dialled Lee Anne and no answer. At the local bar, Zoey again saw the name Shannon appear on Lee Anne's phone as it was just lying there on the table. Lee Anne shook her head and she put the cell into her pocket. Kenny got up and he went outside. He decided to have a cigarette. Kenny walked out into the small parking lot. The small bar was on the outskirt of Calridge, and Kenny took a puff as he looked out at the landscape. As he did he saw something in the distance something large coming towards the city. He rubbed his eyes and he looked again and as he did he dropped his cigarette. Kenny saw what that large thing was, he turned and ran back inside. Inside Lee Anne, Zoey and Sarah were still sitting at the table.


  Kenny breathing heavily, "Hey. come you have to see this. Now!!"


  Sarah put her drink down and said, "Alright Kenny, we are coming. Calm down."


  The three girls got up and followed him outside and Kenny pointed toward the large object coming towards the city. As he did Lee Anne, Zoey and Sarah stared at the large person heading towards Calridge.   


  Lee Anne said, "OH MY GOSH!!"


  Sarah replied, "OH HECK, THAT'S TAMARA SHERRING. SHANNON WAS RIGHT. SHE IS A GIANT."  


Tamara was now easily seen as she was now coming upon Calridge. The local bar was a good half mile off the main highway that came into Calridge. Running along the outskirts of Calridge was a secondary highway called 53rd street and the local bar was just off that 53rd street. Tamara Sherring was now easily seen as she was approaching the city of Calridge.  The local bar was off to her right a good half-mile away. Lee Anne, Kenny and Zoey and Sarah just stood there as they watched Tamara. Again Lee Anne's cell rang and this time she answered.


  Shannon now speaking loudly, "HEY LEE ANNE, LISTEN, YOU NEED TO GET AWAY AND HIDE. TAMARA IS HERE TO GET US ALL. SHE WANTS TO DEAL WITH ANYONE THAT HAS HURT MARTIN IN ANY WAY. YOU ALL NEED TO HIDE."


 Lee Anne said, "Hey guys we need to get out of here. Shannon said that Tamara is here to get anyone that has hurt Martin Lutz in any way."


  Tamara Sherring was walking along the right side of the 4-lane highway that lead into Calridge. She was 120 feet off to the side and as she was walking her walking speed was faster than the vehicles travelling on the highway. As Tamara was walking the ground around her just trembled and those driving on the highway felt the trembling of the ground with each step she took. As Tamara passed the vehicles on the highway the people in the cars would feel the trembling of the ground and as they looked up they were looking up at Tamara's massive backside. Tamara Sherring entered the outskirts of Calridge.


  Tamara Sherring then spoke loudly,  "I AM A GIANT."


 When Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the city of Calridge and beyond. Everyone in Calridge heard Tamara. Tamara slowed down and she stopped. 


  Tamara stood there on the outskirts of Calridge. Martin stood up on her left shoulder and he looked out across his home city. Now Tamara was easily seen by lots of the people as she stood there. Tamara then looked to her left and she saw the local bar in the distance. She knew that was where some of the people that had picked on Martin used to hang out. Tamara then headed towards the area and as she did Lee Anne, Kenny, Zoey and Sarah all ran towards Sarah's SUV. They got in and Sarah began to pull out of the parking lot.


  Martin recognized the blue and red SUV that Sarah drove and he told Tamara. Tamara saw the SUV head out of the parking lot. Tamara squatted down and she just reached out her right hand and she grabbed the SUV with her right thumb and forefinger. She then stood up and lifted the SUV to her face and she looked at it. Tamara held the tiny SUV there between her thumb and forefinger like a small toy car. Sarah was in the driver's seat, next to her was Kenny and in the back were Zoey and Lee Anne. Tamara then brought the SUV close to her right eye as she looked in and as she did she saw the 4 tiny people in there. Tamara saw who they were. Zoey had let out a scream as she looked into Tamara's large right eye. Zoey was able to see every detail on her face. Sarah also let out a shout as did Sarah. Tamara then moved the SUV away from her face a bit.


  Tamara then spoke, "Sarah Patrick, Lee Anne Paulson, Zoey Collard and Kenny Lasting. You have all been picking on my man Martin Lutz for far too long. You Sarah and Zoey have turned several in this city on him. Now Martin has someone on his side, he has me a giant. I am here to get justice for Martin."


  As Tamara was speaking her thunderous voice just rattled and shook the SUV and the 4 occupants had to plug their ears. Shannon arrived and she turned onto 53rd street and her car came to a stop. Shannon saw Tamara holding an SUV in her right hand, she knew who was in the SUV. Shannon let out a shout as she sat in her car. From the SUV the 4 occupants saw Martin standing there on Tamara's left shoulder, and Martin smiled and waved to them.


  Martin shouted, "HEY GUYS LOOK. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS A GIANT. MY GIRLFRIEND IS TAMARA SHERRING AND SHE IS 280 FEET TALL. GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE ALL AT MY GIRLFRIEND'S MERCY."


 Just then Sarah shouted, "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY."


  Tamara replied, "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MARTIN LIKE THAT, YOU TINY BUG. I SHOULD JUST END YOU ALL HERE RIGHT NOW. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SHOW MY BOYFRIEND DISRESPECT? TELL ME WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"


 As Tamara spoke now much louder the 4 people in the SUV plugged their ears and they shouted in pain as Tamara's thunderous voice just hurt their ears. Shannon also shouted, she was a good half-mile away and she sure heard Tamara's thunderous voice. Shannon was so scared for her friends, she had no idea what Tamara would do to them. Tamara again looked at the small SUV there between her fingers and she then squeezed the SUV with her thumb and forefinger as she did the sides caved in and the 4 occupants moved together and they all screamed. Tamara could hear their screams and to her, their screams sounded faint and high-pitched. She stopped and the sides of the SUV were crushed.


  People across Calridge were out watching Tamara Sherring as she stood there on the outskirts of Calridge. Tamara was easily seen and as she stood there panic spread across the city. Tamara then moved her right hand off to the side and stepped over 53rd street and she slowly headed into Calridge. Tamara was now slowly walking into the city of Calridge and as she did the ground around her just shook and trembled with each step she took. Tamara was seen across the city as she made her way deeper into the city. Down below cars were speeding away from her. People in the streets were running away from her and they were all screaming and shouting. Martin was standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and he was enjoying every moment of it. Tamara was now a good mile into the city of Calridge and she stopped.


  Tamara Sherring stopped and she looked down and around at the small city there all around her. Tamara towered over all the tall buildings in the city, the tallest was 19 stories the other 5 tall buildings were all between 9 to 14 stories tall. Tamara looked down and around and as she did she saw tiny people running through the streets. She heard their screams and shouts which to her sounded faint and high-pitched. She found it quite funny and she giggled. Her giggle was thunderous. Martin as he looked out across Calridge he was now looking down at the buildings and down into the streets. Martin could see people running away from Tamara and from his viewpoint, it did now look like they were running fast. Martin could also hear the screams and shouts of the people and to him, their screams and shouts sounded faint and far away.  


  Martin shouted at the top of his lungs,  "LISTEN HERE YOU PEOPLE OF CALRIDGE. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT AND SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS A GIANT. MY GIRLFRIEND CAN LEVEL THIS ENTIRE CITY AND NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."


  Martin's shouts were barely heard as people were running through the streets screaming. Several people all began to shout at the top of their lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."


 Just then Tamara spoke and as she did her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across Calridge and beyond it several miles.  "People of Calridge. Most of you recognize me and for those of you who don't, I am Tamara Sherring. As you can tell I am a giant. I am 280 feet tall. Up here on my left shoulder is a man by the name of Martin Lutz, he is my boyfriend and I love him. There are several of you in this city that has been bullying Martin for quite some time. Well, I am here to tell you all that Martin Lutz has someone on his side. He has his 280-foot-tall girlfriend on his side. Look at this SUV I am holding. There are 4 people in this SUV that for the past 2 years have been bullying Martin at work and where ever he went. Time for some justice."  


  Tamara then headed towards the downtown of Calridge and screams and shouts were heard across the city. People in the city knew that there was nothing that anyone could do against Tamara Sherring. There in the downtown part was a small Condo. The Condo was a tall thin building about 8 stories in height. This was the Condo that Sarah, Zoey and Lee Anne lived in. Also Susan Fritz, Jennifer Holden and Jason Land and Paul Roland lived in the Condo. Tamara stopped and she looked down at the 8-story tall Condo. Inside Jennifer ran out onto her balcony, her Condo was on the 7th floor. She looked up at Tamara as she stood there. Paul and Jason also ran out onto her balcony and they too looked up at Tamara's massive front. Tamara then lowered the SUV and put the SUV onto the roof of the Condo. Jennifer Paul and Jason quickly went inside.


  

Chapter 3. The match. by WhiteBird

Sarah, Lee Anne, Kenny and Zoey all exited the SUV and they were running across the roof to the door to get into the building. Zoey stopped and she looked up at Tamara. As Zoey looked up at Tamara's massive front, she had to crank her head. The Condo was 8 stories tall, but the top did not even come close to Tamara's crotch. The building just passed her knees. Zoey felt a tug, it was Kenney he tugged on her to come. They both went through the door following Sarah and Lee Anne who were ahead of them. They were all running down a flight of stairs when the entire building shook and as it did the four of them braced themselves. Tamara had taken a step, which caused the ground to shake. People across Calridge were watching what Tamara would do next. Sarah was running down the hallway followed by the others, she reached Jennifer's condo and Sarah banged on the door. Jennifer opened it and Sarah ran in followed by the other 3.  


  Jennifer shaking shouted, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? THAT'S TAMARA SHERRING AND SHE'S A GIANT. WHAT'S GOING ON!!??"


  Jason spoke, "We need to get out of here, now."


  Just then the ground again shook and everyone in the room felt it as Tamara took a step. Tamara then squatted down and as she did the Condo building was now between her thighs and she leaned in. Paul ran out onto the balcony and he saw that Tamara had squatted down and he looked up at her. Tamara saw Paul on the balcony and Paul saw that she was looking at him.


  Tamara spoke, "Paul there you are. Come here."  Tamara's thunderous voice just rattled the windows.


  Paul saw Tamara's right hand coming toward him and he ran off the balcony into the room shouting at the top of his lungs, "EVERYONE RUN, RUN NOW." Tamara's giant right fore and middle finger hit the balcony and the wall and her fingers just tore the wall away Paul was the first one out the door followed by the others. Tamara's fingers just tore the wall away and debris fell into the streets. The Condos halls were filled with people and Sarah and her friends were all heading downstairs. They all felt the entire building shake as Tamara hit the sides of the condo with her left hand a bit. Then a loud sound was heard as Tamara tore the roof off the condo building and she just moved the roof over and put it onto the roof of anouther building.


  Sarah and her friends ran into the parking garage and Lee Anne shouted, "We need to leave Calridge."


  Jason spoke, "I agree, if not we are done for."


  Susan said, "How, Martin knows what we each drive and I'm betting he is watching from Tamara's shoulder. He will spot our vehicles."


  Paul spoke up, "Wait not my mom's car. Hey, my car had engine trouble so I borrowed my mom's car, Martin does not know that we can take my mom's car. It's a Grand Marquis."


  The ground shook again as they were running towards Paul's mom's car. Other cars were leaving the parking garage. The ground shook again as Tamara stood up and she took a step back. Paul and his friends all piled into the Grand Marquis and he headed out, the heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Martin my tiny man, do you recognize any of their vehicles?"


  Paul pulled out into the street and he slowly headed down the street. Paul had to take a left as Tamara's foot was blocking the right side. Martin was watching from Tamara's left shoulder, he was watching all the vehicles leave. Martin wondered why Tamara had let Sarah, Zoey, Lee Anne and Kenny go, but he figured Tamara had a reason. Martin was wondering why Sarah and her friends have not left, were they still trying to hide in the Condo?


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA, I DON'T THINK THEY CAME OUT. I DID NOT SEE ANY OF THEIR VEHICLES."


  Paul was now a good 6 blocks away, and he looked back and saw Tamara standing there.  


  Kenny said, "Paul once we leave Calridge just step on it."


  Paul replied, "We are almost at 34th north."


  34th north connected to the main highway that leads out of Calridge. Tamara had arrived from the south. As Paul began to leave Calridge he increased his speed.


  Martin ran out onto the balcony and he ran onto Tamara's palm. He had gone into the Condo and had looked around and it was empty except for a few people. Tamara lifted her palm to her face.


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA, THEY ARE GONE, THEY FOUND A WAY TO GET AWAY."


  Tamara replied, "They must have stolen a car or SUV and got away."


  Tamara moved her hand to her left shoulder and Martin ran onto her left shoulder, and he shouted, "HEY TAMARA, I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING?"


  Tamara replied, "Where."


  Martin replied, "PAUL'S PARENTS OWN A FARM NORTH OF CALRIDGE, ITS A GOOD 35 MILES AWAY."


  Tamara replied, "Do you think they would go there, and do you know where it's at."


  Martin replied, "Yes I do. My parents had made a couple of business deals with Paul's parents so I know where his parent's farm is at and believe me I am 100% sure they are headed that way now. I will give you directions."


  Paul had left Calridge and he was heading north on highway 62. He was now a good 7 miles out of Calridge and all the others were piled into the Grand Marquis. Just then they felt the ground shaking and Lee Anne who was sitting in the back looked back and let out a scream.


  "OH GOSH, ITS TAMARA, ITS TAMARA SHE FOUND US,"  shouted Lee Anne.


  Kenny replied, "Wait look"


  Paul looked back through the mirrors and he saw that Tamara was walking along the right side of Highway 62 a good 80 feet off the right shoulder of the highway. Sarah saw it too.  


  Kenny spoke loudly, "Everyone get down."


  Tamara came upon the Grand Marquis and she saw the car she continued her walk and as she passed the car the ground just shook with each step she took. Paul had a bit of a hard time keeping the car straight. As Tamara passed the car, Sarah, Kenny and Zoey who were all crammed in the front with Paul all looked up at Tamara's massive backside. Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the car. Just then Tamara stopped and as she did she took a step to her left foot and came down onto the highway and her foot made an indent on the highway a good 4 feet deep. Paul slammed on the brakes as the car came to a stop.  

Tamara bent down a bit and she smiled and waved. Paul put the car in reverse and he began to back up. He stopped and looked around. He put the car into gear and turned the wheel to the right and the car went off the highway into the low ditch.



  He drove into the large open field, it was a large cornfield and he began to drive through the large cornfield. Tamara let out a thunderous giggle and she headed after the car as she did they felt the ground shake. Paul stopped the car.


  He shouted, "EVERYONE OUT AND LETS ALL HEAD IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, I DOUBT SHE CAN CATCH US LIKE THAT."


  They all got out and began to run in different directions. Tamara's right foot landed behind the car a good 20 feet behind it and from the impact, the Grand Marquis flew a couple of feet into the air. Tamara reached down and she grabbed the car with her right forefinger and middle finger and thumb she brought it up to her face and she looked into the car, it was empty. Tamara crushed the car and threw it aside. She then looked down at the large cornfield and she saw some movements as the others were running through the cornfields. Paul then sent a text to them all telling them all to not run but to move quietly and to try to not move the corn.  


  Tamara looked down and around at the vast cornfield, she was looking for movements and the only movements were just the wind moving the corn which gave Sarah and her friends an advantage to move. Sarah and her friends were all running away from Tamara. Tamara took a few steps and as she did the ground shook Zoey and Kenny were running together when the shaking of the ground caused them to fall. Tamara's left foot landed right next to them only 6 feet away. Both Zoey and Kenny fell over and looking up they were looking up at her massive left side. Kenny grabbed Zoey by the arm and they moved running past Tamara they felt the ground shake as Tamara took anouther step.   


  Martin was standing there on Tamara's left shoulder he was running around and looking down to try to help Tamara find the people. Martin happened to look back and he looked down and he saw movement down below and he told Tamara. She turned and looking down to her left she saw movement like someone running through the corn. Kenny and Zoey figured since they were behind Tamara they would make a run for it. Tamara turned completely and she took a step, she then squatted down and reached out her right hand and as his hand came down her fingers pushed through the large corn stalks snapping them. Zoey was running ahead of Kenney and Tamara saw Kenny she grabbed him with her right thumb and forefinger and as she grabbed Kenny he shouted. Zoey heard him and in a few seconds, his shouts were now far away as Tamara lifted him into the air up to her face and she straightened up.


  Kenny screamed as he was brought before Tamara's gigantic 80-foot high face. Kenny was able to see every detail on her face, Tamara held him at her mouth level. Kenny looked up at Tamara and Tamara looked at him angrily and her look so scared Kenny. Kenny shouted at the top of his lungs. Tamara opened her mouth and she exhaled her breath hit Kenny like s strong galeforce wind and his hair was blown back.


  Tamara spoke, "Be Quiet and stop your screaming."


  Tamara's voice hurt Kenny's ears, he had to plug his ears as Tamara's thunderous voice shook him to the core. Tamara then bared her teeth as she gave Kenny a very angry look. Kenny could hear Martin shout, "TAMARA, THAT'S KENNY. OH, HE IS THE ONE THAT LIKED YELLING AT ME. HE NEVER REALLY WAS PHYSICAL HE JUST YELLED AT ME AND CALLED ME NAMES. HE IS JUST A LOUD MOUTH."  Kenny shouted again. Now as Tamara was standing there the others stopped running and they were all looking up at her holding Kenny in front of her face. 


  Tamara spoke, "Kenny Lasting, who the heck are you to yell at my boyfriend Martin? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME EXCEPT A BUG NOW." 


 Kenny screamed as Tamara was speaking and he plugged his ears from the sound of her thunderous voice which he heard loud and clear and her voice just shook him to the core. Tamara then moved her right hand away from her face off to her side and she turned and she looked across the large cornfield.


  Tamara spoke loudly, "YOU BUGS, THAT IS WHAT YOU ALL ARE TO ME NOW, JUST BUGS. SARAH PATRICK, LEE ANN PAULSON, ZOEY COLLARD, SUSAN FRITZ, JENNIFER HOLDEN, JASON LAND, PAUL ROLAND AND SHANNON PETERS. I AM TAKING MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS TO DEAL WITH YOU ALL FOR THE WAY YOU ALL TREATED MARTIN. LOOK WHERE MARTIN IS, HE IS WITH ME HE HAD A GIANT GIRLFRIEND ON HIS SIDE NOW AND NOW NO ONE WILL EVER GET TO HIM TO HURT HIM. I AM GOING TO ALLOW YOU ALL TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE MY FEET. NOW HURRY UP AND START RUNNING TOWARDS ME YOU BUGS, RUN!!!"  Tamara's thunderous voice was heard from up to 10 miles away as she spoke loudly. 


 Tamara Sherring then lifted her right hand into the air holding Kenny between her thumb and forefinger. Tamara looked down and around.


  Tamara then loudly said, "YOU DUMB IDIOTS. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PICK ON AND HURT MARTIN. I SHOULD JUST CRUSH YOU ALL LIKE BUGS. LOOK UP HERE, HERE IS KENNY YOUR FRIEND HE IS QUITE STRONG. LOOK AT HIM TO ME HE IS A BUG LIKE YOU ALL. NOW LEAVE MARTIN ALONE."


  Tamara then lowered Kenny and she lowered him to the ground and she let him go. Kenny got up and he began to run away from Tamara as fast as he could. Tamara then headed away from the area, she headed back to Martin's place.

Chapter 4. Feelings. by WhiteBird

As Tamra headed away the ground just trembled under the feet of those in the area. They all looked up at her massive backside as she headed away from the area. As this was happening they heard a honk, it was Shannon, she was beside her convertible car and she gave a wave. The other began to run towards her car, and as they got there they hugged.


  Shannon said, "Hey I can give everyone a ride home."


  Jennifer said, "Please do. Once I get home, I am packing and leaving. I am heading to England. I do not want to be here anymore."


  Paul replied, "I am not leaving. I want to know how Tamara got that huge. I want to know if she can be killed."


  Sarah replied, "You want to kill Tamara? You've got to be kidding. Look at the size of her. I doubt that even a missile can stop her. Can you just imagine what destruction she can cause if she got mad? I agree with Jennifer, we need to leave this place."


   Kenny said, "Some of us have families here. We can't just get up and leave. We need to fight a way to fight her. Tamara is just a giant, she is not a god or some super being, just a large massive young woman."


  Jason replied, "But she is a Goddess. She is the most powerful being on the planet. I want to know why she is on Martin's side, why she loves him so much that she is defending him. I want to know how she got so big. With her size, she can now do whatever she wants and no one can stop her."


  Zoey replied, "Let's head back to Calridge with Shannon. We need to plan out what to do."


  Lee Anne spoke in. "I agree, let's head back with Shannon. "


  Shannon replied, "Alright everyone let's all get in and I will take you all back to Calridge. Now Tamara is heading back to Martin's place and I am sure she will be out there for quite a while. We can all discuss what we all will do."


  Shannon got into her car and the others all piled into her car. Some sat in others' laps but everyone managed to get into her convertible car. Shannon headed out of the large field and she pulled up onto the highway and headed back to Calridge.


  Tamara Sherring was nearing the city of Calridge and as she did people across the city saw her coming. Tamara did not slow down at all she just continued her walk. Tamara neared the outskirts of the city.


  Tamara then spoke, "Listen up everyone. Clear the highway 62 now."


  Tamara decided to just walk right through Calridge. Highway 62 led into the city and it also ran right through Calridge separating the east side from the west side of the city. Tamara came upon the city and she headed into the city walking along Highway 62 she began to walk through Calridge. As Tamara was walking through the city the ground across the city just shook with each step she took. Martin just sat there as he took in the view. As Tamara was walking through Calridge her massive 280-foot form was seen across the city. Tamara then stopped and looked around. She looked out across the west side of the city and out across the east side of the city. Martin stood up on her left shoulder and he walked several steps away from her head towards her left arm and he stood there.


  People across the city were watching Tamara as she stood there wondering what she would do next. People were seen standing in the streets all looking up at her. Many people did see and notice Martin as he was standing there on her left shoulder.    


 Martin spoke, "Hey Tamara what are you thinking of doing?"


  Tamara replied, "Martin just look out across this city. Look at how small everything and everyone is. To me everyone is so small so tiny, everyone is smaller than my little finger. I can do whatever I want and no one can stop me. I am a Giant, a real Giant."


  Martin shouted, "YOU ARE A GIANT AND A GODDESS. NO ONE CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY TAMARA."


  Tamara replied, "I can level this city and no one can stop me. I can tear apart any building and nothing can stop me."


  As Tamara was speaking her thunderous voice was heard across Calridge and from her comments, people began to scream and shout as they began to run away from her. Tamara put her hands on her hips and she again looked out across the city she giggled as she stood there.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin just look. I just tower over all the buildings in the city. I AM A GIANT!! I AM A GIANT."


  Tamara then took a step to her right and as she did next to her was a large grain terminal. She stepped over a row of buildings and two rows of railroad tracks, and her right foot landed on the main street that ran right through the east side of the city. This main street Laturn Drive East was a 6-lane street with a divider in the center. When Tamara's right foot landed in the street her foot sank several feet into the pavement. With her left hand, she grabbed onto the grain terminal that only came up to the cusp of her breasts. As she grabbed the grain terminal the entire building just shook and some debris fell onto the ground. Vehicles were seen speeding down Laturn Drive East fast and several headed off the street.


  Martin was still standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and he looked out across the long Laturn Drive East street and he saw that it was clearing up quite fast. Tamara brought her left leg over and she stood there for a moment. Down below right in front of Tamara was a guy on a motorbike, Carl. He was only a good 30 feet in front of Tamara's right foot. Carl looked up at Tamara's massive front, he looked up her massive thighs up to her stomach then up to her breasts and he saw only a part of her head as her breasts blocked most of her head. Tamara then looked down and as she did Carl saw that he fell under her gaze. Tamara looking down saw the tiny man on his motorbike down below. The man and his bike were smaller than Tamara's big toe.


  Tamara then spoke, "Tiny man, better move or you might get stepped on."


  Tamara's thunderous voice was like thunder to the man. Carl began to speed down Laturn Drive east and as he did Tamara took a step and he felt it. Martin looking down from Tamara's left shoulder saw the man on the motorbike speeding down the street he shouted.  


  "TAMARA LOOK AT THAT MAN HE IS SPEEDING DOWN LATURN DRIVE EAST."


 Tamara replied, "I know. I gave him a warning."


  Carl cranked the gas and as he did Tamara's left foot landed right behind him as it did the ground just trembled and the bike flew up a few feet. Carl shouted as the tires hit the ground. He gassed up again and the bike made a loud noise as he speed down the street again. Tamara's right foot landed next to the motorbike and from the impact, Carl and his bike flew several feet up into the air like before the bike landed on its tires and Carl again speed down the street. Now as this was happening Tamara was looking down and watching. She did not want to step on Carl but she was having fun. She then stopped and Carl continued to speed down the street. Tamara then reached out her right hand and she grabbed the motorbike between her thumb and forefinger. Carl screamed as Tamara's gigantic thumb and forefinger grabbed him and the bike. To him, her thumb and forefinger were larger than tree trunks.


  Carl felt himself being lifted and he sure felt air current as he was lifted higher up above the city of Calridge. Carl was brought right before Tamara's gigantic face which to him was 40 feet high as a 4-story building. Carl was able to see every detail on Tamara's face and then Tamara exhaled and as she did her breath hit Carl like a strong wind.


  Tamara then spoke, "Small tiny man. It seems to me that you like to speed. But in a city, you can't cause of the laws. However, I will let you speed down this here long street. 23rd ave South. It's a long avenue at least 7 blocks. Here I will clear the entire Avenue for you."


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just shook Carl to the core and he shouted as her voice hurt his ears. Tamara moved Carl away from her face and took a step and she looked down the long 23rd Ave South.  


  Tamara spoke, "Everyone clear all of 23rd Avenue South 'cause I have a man here on his motorbike who wants to speed down a street So I will let him."


  Carl shouted, "I DON'T WANT TO OH PLEASE TAMARA, PLEASE DON'T."  


  Tamara lowered Carl down into the street and Carl heard Tamara speak, "Get ready to speed."


  Tamara let go of Carl and he began to speed down the street and as he did Tamara reached after him with her right hand and with her right forefinger she gave the motorbike a shove and when she did the bike went speeding down the street real fast and Carl looked at the speedometer and it read 155mph. Carl did his best to control the bike and he slowly applied the brakes and the bike began to slow down. Carl was both excited and afraid at the same time. Tamara straightened up. Down below a guy who had known Tamara for years, William he ran up to her right foot. He jumped up onto her sandals and he then headed up her foot on the sandal part.


  Now William was an expert mountain climber and he had designed a new climbing suit which used velcro and suction cups and some other apparatus that could enable a person to climb up even the side of a building. William ran up Tamara's foot and grabbed onto her skin-tight soft jeggings and he began to climb up her leg. William began to climb fast and he was glad that Tamara was just standing there and not moving. Then he heard Tamara's voice.


 "Hey, Martin let's leave this city and head back to your place."


  William did not hear the response from Martin as Martin was too far away. William began to climb faster and then he felt Tamara move as she took a step. William began to feel the air current as Tamara began to walk. He reached her knees and continued to climb up and now he was climbing up the front of Tamara's right massive thigh. As William was climbing up Tamara's right thigh, it was hard because as Tamara was walking her thighs just jiggled with each step she took. William stopped and he secured himself there right up against her massive jiggly right thigh.


  Tamara Sherring left Calridge and as she did she increased her walking speed and she was now heading back to Martin's place. William looked up at Tamara's massive front, he was halfway up her right thigh. As he looked up he saw just how skin tight her soft jeggings were on her voluptuous shapely body. As he looked up at her massive front he saw that most of Tamara's head and face were blocked by her large breasts. He was lucky cause this way Martin could not see him. William decided to climb even higher he was worried that if Tamara were to look down she would see him so he got the courage to climb up higher on her massive right thigh. William was close to Tamara's crotch and he stopped and he held on tight and he hugged Tamara's massive thigh. William snuggled up against Tamara's massive right thigh as she was walking.


  Now Tamara had no idea that William was there with her that he was there snuggled up against her right thigh. William then began to kiss Tamara's right thigh and as he did he began to say softly.


  "Oh, Tamara Sherring you giant woman, you one true Goddess Tamara. Giant Goddess Tamara Sherring you are so awesome, you are a Goddess, you hot Goddess Tamara Sherring."


  Now Tamara had no idea that William had feelings for her at all. She knew him but he dared not say anything to her cause he was several years older than she was. William held on as Tamara continued her walk back to Martin's place.

Chapter 5. In the forest. by WhiteBird

William held on as Tamara was walking the jiggle of her thighs was exciting him. She arrived at Martin's place and she stepped over the powerlines and took a few steps to the house and she stopped. Martin looked up at Tamara's massive front and as he did he saw that she was looking around. As William looked up he again saw that Tamara's right breast was blocking the lower part of her face. He then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Well, my tiny Martin. We are home. I will never allow anyone to hurt you, my tiny man. I will crush anyone that wants to hurt you in any way tiny Martin. I will lie down on my stomach here in front of your house Martin."


  William decided to move as Tamara stood there he began to crawl as fast as he could right between Tamara's massive thighs. He then heard Martin shouting at the top of his lungs, Martin's shouts were faint and far away. 


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS, TAMARA SHERRING."


  Wiliam felt his entire world move as Tamara moved and she took a step she got onto her knees and she laid down on her stomach. When Tamara laid down her thighs and bum cheeks in her skin tight jeggings jiggled and William felt it. William was there on Tamara's right thigh, he ran a few quick steps and he was right under Tamara's right bum cheek.  

He then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Martin I will lie here for a while. You go and change and get a bite to eat."


  Tamara gently grabbed Martin and lowered him to the ground and Martin went inside. William then ran up Tamara's right bum cheek and as he did her head and back came into view. William ran to the middle of Tamara's right bum cheek and he stood there. William looked across Tamara 69 foot wide bum, he then looked down her massive thighs. William then looked up Tamara's back to her head and he saw her long hair hang down her back. William was in awe as he stood there on Tamara's right bum cheek. He looked so small there as he stood there. Just then William heard a thunderous sound, the sound to him was louder than a clash of thunder. It shook him to the core, he quickly clasped his ears from the sound. William realized what that sound was, it was Tamara, she had let a thunderous fart rip.


  William said, "Oh my gosh, that is the fart of a Goddess a real Goddess."


  William ran across Tamara's bum and he reached her massive bum cleavage. William did not hesitate and he fell onto his stomach and he slid down the slope right down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and he disappeared from view. William was sandwiched between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and he wiggled there with all his might. William shouted at the top of his lungs in there but Tamara's bum cheeks muffled his shouts. He then had an idea, he decided to call up Martin, he took out his cell and looked up Martin's number and he called Martin.


  Martin's cell rang, and he answered, "Hello."


  William answered, "Hey Martin, it's me, William Jenkins."


  Martin replied, "William, yes William. So how are you doing, it's been a while."


  William answered,  "It sure has, hey I was sent a video about Tamara being a giant. I am up here in the mountains trapped."


  Martin replied, "Wait you are trapped, how and can you call? I heard that up in the mountains there is no cell reception."


  William bit his lips, he replied, "Have you heard of that new cell phone device that your provider provides for just a few extra dollars that a person can attach to their cabin in the mountains and they have cell reception, Martin."


  Martin replied, "I am sorry, I had not thought about that, I heard of it but forgot about it."


  William said, "So is it true that Tamara is a giant?"


  Martin replied, "Yes she is, and she is my girlfriend. She loves me so much. She is 280 feet tall."


  William smiled and said, "Martin listen I need help, I am stuck in my cabin. I am on the roof and I can't get down. There is a pack of wolves, I am counting 10 wolves. They are circling the cabin and one is trying to get up onto the roof."


  Martin replied, "I will tell Tamara. Hey if you had to do you think you can get up onto a tree.."


 William replied, "No. the closest tree that I can or would be able to climb is at least 80 feet away. I won't make it. So please help. You remember where my cabin is?"


  Martin replied, "Yes I do and I will tell Tamara."


  William then crawled up several feet and he came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks. He then heard Tamara's thunderous voice. William did not hear Martin, he only heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Yes, Martin I know William Jenkins. Yes, he is a nice guy and I do like him. What, he is oh my gosh. Yes, I will help him. Martin here as soon as I get up I will put you into that small decoration pocket I have above my left breast. Then I am going to run to that cabin and save William."


  William then slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and as he did he felt everything move as Tamara stood up. Tamara headed away from the farmhouse and Martin was nice and snug there in Tamara's decoration tiny pocket. The top of the pocket sleeve came up to Martin's chest. As Tamara took a few steps Martin felt her booty bounce and the jiggle of her bum cheeks.  


  Tamara looking down at Martin said, "Martin, you ready?"


  Martin gave a wave and Tamara said, "Hold on Martin 'cause I am going to run."


 Tamara then headed off towards the mountains and picked up her speed and she began to run. Now Tamara Sherring being a 280-foot-tall Giant, her running speed was 494 mph and she was covering 8.2 miles a minute. As Tamara was running her weight of 13 547 tons just shook the ground around her. The trembling of the ground was felt up to 6 miles around her. As Tamara was running her breasts just jiggled with each movement she made. As she was running her thighs and her bum cheeks in her skin tight soft jeggings just jiggled with each movement she made.


 William there deep between Tamara's bum cheeks was feeling the massive jiggle and he shouted at the top of his lungs.


 "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT OH TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT GODDESS."


  As William was shouting her had a massive orgasm there between Tamara's bum cheeks. Tamara had now arrived at the foothills and she was now running through the foothills to Williams cabin. William had to think fast. If Tamara arrived at the cabin and he was not there and no wolves then he would be a liar. He calmed himself down and had an idea. 


He called Martin, and Martin answered, "Hey William we are almost there."


  William answered, "Martin it's alright. Hey, I managed to get away. I threw my fanny pack and all the wolves ran for it. I jumped off the roof and ran across the clearing into the forest and as I was running the wolves came after me. But I managed to climb a tree."


  Martin shouted up to Tamara, "TAMARA STOP, ALRIGHT WILLIAM IS ALRIGHT."


  Tamara slowed down and she stopped and said, "Martin what's happening?"


  William heard Tamara's thunderous voice and he said, "Hey I can hear Tamara. Listen Martin since you are here with Tamara, do you think that Tamara can pick me up and give me a ride back to my cabin? I am not sure where I am cause I have been moving from tree to tree."


  Martin replied, "Sure let me check with her."


  Martin then told Tamara what was happening.


  Tamara said, "Martin tell William that I will head to his cabin. He should see me coming as I tower over all the trees of the forest. Tell him to head up as far as he can and when he sees me call you."


  William replied, "Martin I heard every word. Oh crap, my phone is about to die, oh heck I won't be able to call you. Hey, I will shout as loud as I can when Tamara gets close."


  Martin told Tamara what William said, and Tamara entered the forest. Tamara then began to walk through the forest towards the area where William's cabin was. Tamara just towered over everything in sight. She was seen across the entire forest as she stood way above the trees. The tops of the trees didn't even reach her crotch. As Tamara was walking through the forest the large trees just swayed and some just snapped and broke in her path and the sound was heard across a large part of the forest. William had to plan everything just right. He began to crawl and he was now just at the slope of Tamara's jiggly bum cheeks looking down at the trees. To William, the tops of the trees were so far away and he saw that Tamara was leaving broken trees. He had to get rid of his special gear so he threw them out as they fell to the ground. William waited a couple of minutes and he then slid out from between Tamara's bum cheeks.


  William fell and he screamed at the top of his lungs as he did Tamara heard a faint high-pitched scream, and she stopped. Tamara turned and she looked around and she then saw something falling. Tamara saw that it was a person. She quickly reached out her right and moved it under William and she caught him before he hit the ground. Tamara lifted her right-hand palm to her face and she saw William there. William stood up and looked up at Tamara who was holding her palm at her chest level. William looking up saw Tamara's gigantic face and she smiled at him. William then heard Martin shout and he for a few seconds looked around then he saw Martin way up there above Tamara's left breast in a small pocket. William stood there in Tamara's right palm.

Chapter 6. Action in Dayton by WhiteBird

William looked around there in Tamara's palm, he saw that she had her fingers curved slightly and he looked across her palm both ways as he was standing in the middle. To him, her palms were 16 feet wide. William looked forwards and he was looking right at Tamara's breasts as she was holding him at chest level.


Tamara spoke, "William, are you alright? It's a good thing you got away from those pack of wolves. Hey, I can take you back to your cabin if you want."


William replied, "No, it's alright. I mean thanks, but I was about to head back home to visit family. I'm on holiday but came up to the cabin to get something. I have everything here in this bag."


Tamara replied, "So William where does your family live?"

William replied, "They live in Dayton."


Martin spoke out, "I know that place. It's a nice small town about 45 miles south of my place. It's quite a neat place."


Tamara replied, "What do you mean Martin."


Martin said, "Well, the town is miles upon miles from any town and this town Dayton is very self-sufficient. Its population is around 1200 but it's surrounded by small farms and 4 miles out from the town there are large farms. To the east, there is a large valley."


Willaim said, "What he says is true."


Tamara replied, "Well William. I can give you a ride back to Dayton if you want. I will head back to Martin's place and drop him off. Let me put you up here onto my left shoulder."


William braced himself as Tamara moved her hand to her left shoulder and William went off her hand onto her left shoulder. Tamara then lowered her hand down to where Martin was and Martin got out of the pocket and onto Tamara's palm, and Tamara put Martin onto her left shoulder. Tamara then headed through the forest. William was looking down and ahead and he was in awe as he was way above the tops of the tall trees. This was the first time that he was looking at the evergreen forest from this height. Willaim was sitting and he moved forwards a bit and he could see the edge of the forest way up ahead.


William said, "Martin why is Tamara dropping you off?"


Martin replied, "I need to work today. I was called to put in a few hours. So Tamara will drop me off and she will take you to Dayton."


Tamara replied, "Last time I was in Calridge lots of people got so scared so Martin and I decided that for a while I won't go near Calridge. Let the people calm down."


After walking for a short while Tamara came to Martin's place and dropped him off. Martin headed inside to get the keys to his car and he turned and he saw his giant girlfriend heading away. Martin was feeling the ground under his feet trembling as Tamara walked away. Martin went inside and got his keys and something to drink and he got into his car and headed out to his workplace. As Martin was heading down the gravel road he looked out the side window and in the distance, he could still see Tamara as she was heading away.


The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking and William was beyond excited as he was sitting way up there on Tamara's left shoulder. William was able to see for miles around as he looked out ahead. William was excited and he moved over a bit. Willaim again moved over several feet and he turned and he looked behind Tamara then he turned and was looking forwards and he said out loud,

"OH MY GOSH OH WOW."


Tamara replied, "Are you excited, William?"


William replied, "YES I AM. THIS IS VERY EXCITING BEING WITH A REAL GIANT GIRL. I MEAN NO DISRESPECT."


Tamara replied, "Don't worry about it. I know you are excited. Now if you weren't then I would wonder what is wrong. Shout William. You are the second guy on the planet to sit on the shoulder of a Giant Girl."


Willaim shouted at the top of his lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GODDESS, SHE IS A GODDESS AND A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT OH GOSH SHE IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."


Tamara giggled and said, "You sure are excited, William."


William replied, "I SURE AM TAMARA. I'M GOING TO GIVE MY PARENTS A CALL. I DON'T WANT THEM TO GET SCARED."


Tamara said, "I heard that your cell phone died."


 William replied fast, "Oh, I had a charger in my bad and I've been charging it, it's almost at 50%."


  William then called his mom and spoke with her. Now before William called his mom he said Tamara's name in a low voice and Tamara did not hear what he said. She just heard some faint high-pitched mumblings.


 Tamara said, "William did you say something?"


  William replied, "Yes, I am talking to my mom and dad and older sister, they are on the phone."


  Tamara replied, "Oh sorry."


  So William called his mom;


  "Hey, mom, dad, yes it's me. Yeah, I am about 5 minutes away and guess what. A girl is giving me a ride and we are coming upon Dayton now. Her name is Tamara Sherring and she is a Giant. Yes look out the window and you should see her. Yeah, she is my girlfriend... Yeah, she is great, and fun to be with. Yes, that is her and no don't worry she is nice. Alright, see you all in a few minutes."


  William hung up and let out a loud sigh and Tamara heard it.


  Tamara replied, "What's wrong William?


  William replied, "It's just that I'm arriving at my hometown where I grew up with a Giant Girl and it's that, no forget it. It's alright."  


  William looked ahead and there just a good 3 miles away he saw his hometown of Dayton in the distance. William saw 2 small airplanes they were single-engine Stearman planes flying over and around the town of Dayton. They were flying quite low over the town then as they passed the town they flew up into the air and made a comeback. As they flew over the town one flew quite low almost a few feet above some of the houses. Tamara saw it too.


  William spoke loudly, "WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING? THEY SHOULD NOT BE FLYING THAT LOW OVER A TOWN."


 Tamara replied, "I am not sure what they are up to, but I will put a stop to it."


  William then heard a noise coming from behind him and he turned and looking back saw a Stearman plane coming up behind Tamara. He was looking down at the plane as the plane was flying at the height of Tamara's hip. The plane was coming up behind Tamara and there were two people in the plane. Now to the people in the small plane coming up behind Tamara to them, Tamara was just huge. Just then Tamara spoke and as she did her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky;


  "HEY!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?


  The people in the two airplanes flying over the town sure heard Tamara's voice as did everyone in the town and well beyond as her thunderous voice was easily heard. Then both planes began to fly upwards fast as soon as Tamara was seen. The other plane was still coming up behind Tamara and as it did the pilot and the passenger looked up at her massive backside as the plane flew past Tamara past left side a good 12 feet below her bum. As the plane flew past Tamara Tamara saw it and she ignored it. The plane as it flew past Tamara then began to fly upwards. Tamara came upon the town and she stopped outside the town. Tamara looked down at the small town there before her and she saw that the tiny people that were out watching the two planes were now looking up at her. Tamara then heard faint high-pitched screams coming from the town and she then saw the tiny people in the streets running away from her.


   William stood up there on her left shoulder and he too saw the townspeople running through the streets away from Tamara. He saw that some people were running into their homes. From Tamara's left shoulder William was able to see the entire town. Tamara then heard the three small airplanes and they were coming back. She watched two of the small planes fly over the town quite low again like before. Then the third plane flew right at Tamara and as it got within about 40 feet it made a hard left turn and flew past Tamara past her right side about 80 feet away from her.


  William said, "HEY TAMARA, THEY ARE UP TO SOMETHING. THEY WILL END UP HURTING SOMEONE."


  Tamara replied, "That won't happen cause I will put a stop to this right now."


  Tamara then took a step and walked into the town. The ground across the town trembled as Tamara walked into the town. Tamara took a few steps and she was now standing in the center of the town. Then one of the airplanes flew right at Tamara, and it then flew low right at the town but as it got to the town's edge it flew up into the air past Tamara. But this time Tamara reached out to grab the plane but as she did the plane made a hard turn to the left and Tamara's left hand just missed the plane only by a few feet. The other plane flew past Tamara from behind it flew past over her head only 10 feet above her head and Tamara heard the plane. As it flew over her head she quickly reached out with her right hand and knocked the tail of the plane with her fingers and as she did the small plane turned around in mid-air a few times. The pilot managed to get control of the plane as it came down outside the town.


  Then one of the planes flew right at Tamara and it then began to fly around her as it did machine gun sound was heard and one of the people in the plane began to shoot at Tamara with a machine gun. The plane was flying at her waist level. The other plane flew right at Tamara and as its close, it began to turn Tamara with her left hand gave a swat and as she did her fingers grazed the bottom of the plane breaking off its front two wheels. As her fingers broke off the wheels the plane went rocking as it flew away. The other plane was still flying around her shooting at her to no effect. Then Tamara looked down at the plane flying around her and she tried to grab it but it was a bit too fast and her massive hand closed just behind the plane. The other plane returned and this one began to fly around her too. Tamara looked down at both planes flying around her.


  William shouted as loud as he could, "GET LOST YOU LOSERS. YOU ARE COMING UP AGAINST TAMARA SHERRING A 280-FOOT-TALL GIANT GODDESS. SHE WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE BUGS, YOU HEAR ME!! TAMARA SHERRING WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG."


  Now the people in Dayton were witnessing this all from the ground level. To them as Tamara arrived and as she entered the town they felt the ground under their feet tremble with each step Tamara took. Now as she stood there in the town's center her massive 280-foot form just towered way above them like a skyscraper. To the townspeople, the two planes flying around Tamara were way above them and many of the townspeople were out watching the two planes flying around Tamara Sherring. The townspeople down below also heard the sound of the machine gun as both planes were flying around Tamara. They watched as Tamara again tried to grab one of the planes and her fingers closed in behind the plane. Then Tamara again reached down and went for the other plane and this time her fingers closed around one of the airplanes and she grabbed one with her left hand. As she grabbed it the townspeople cheered. Tamara then crushed the plane and she then turned it over and gave the plane a shake both the pilot and the passenger fell into Tamara's right palm. Tamara then threw the crushed plane to her side and it flew past the town a good quarter mile and it landed in a field outside the town.


  Tamara ignored the other plane as it was flying around her. She looked at the two people there in her palm and she watched as they both stood up and she saw that they were both looking up at her. The townspeople down below could tell that this giant girl was looking at something in her palm. Tamara then heard the two tiny people in her palm, she heard that they were shouting something.  


 Tamara spoke, "I will let the townspeople down below deal with you two."


  Tamara then lowered the two people in her palm down and she turned her hand over a good 15 feet above a tall tree and both people slid off her palm onto the top of the tall tree. As they fell they screamed, and Tamara straightened up. Tamara had enough and she looked down and watched the last plane as it flew past her in the front she took a step and she quickly reached out her right hand and she grabbed the plane. The townspeople began to cheer. Tamara turned the plane over and gave it a shake and both the pilot and passenger fell into her left palm. Tamara then crushed the plane and like the other one, she threw it aside well past the town. She lowered the two people to the ground and as they slid off her palm she saw that several of the townspeople were there to get the two. The other two were climbing off the tree.  


  Tamara then spoke, "Hey can you people clear the streets? I would like to leave this town."


  As soon as Tamara spoke people began to clear the streets and Tamara turned and she headed out of the town. As Tamara left the town she stopped and turned around and faced the town. Tamara stood there for a moment as she looked down at the town.


 "Hey William, how long were you planning to stay and where is your parent's house?"  spoke Tamara.


  William replied, "I was planning to stay the night and then head to Wellington cause I work in the afternoon. Their house is that one there the one with that tall tree in the yard on the outside of the town."


  Tamara stood there thinking for a moment. Tamara decided that she would stay a while since Martin would be at work for the next 7 hours.  


 Tamara then said, "William, I have decided to stay as you visit your family."


  Tamara then got down on her knees and laid down on her stomach outside the town of Dayton in front of William's parent's house. William's mom, dad and two sisters and his younger brother and his uncle and aunt were all in the yard watching as Tamara lay down on her stomach. Tamara's head and face just towered above them as she lay on her stomach. Tamara then looked around and even though she was lying on her stomach her head was still above the tree tops.  

Chapter 7. Small Giant. by WhiteBird

Tamara Sherring lay there on her stomach at Dayton for a good minute visiting with William's family. Tamara then said goodbye and stood up and she headed away from Dayton. Tamara then headed off to Calridge to get Martin. Tamara was at least 25 miles from Calridge and she was now walking toward it. Now Martin was at work, he worked in the downtown part of the city and his workplace was across the street from a large open park that took up 2 city blocks.


  Now Tamara Sherring was walking through the prairies on her way to Calridge and as she did she was easily seen across the prairies. Tamara was easily seen as far away as 17 miles. Now since Tamara was 280 feet tall she was seen as she was coming upon the city of Calridge. Many people on the outskirts of the city saw her and word quickly spread that 'The Giant' was returning. 


  Martin was about to take his break when a co-worker Jason ran up to him and said, "Hey Martin, looks like Tamara is coming to Calridge again."


  He showed Martin the live footage of Tamara and Martin did not know what to say. Then anouther 3 co-workers came there and they joined in the conversation.


  A girl Martin worked with Raya said, "Martin do you realize that the last time your girlfriend was here she practically scared everyone."


  Then the other co-worker Blake said, "I don't know about all you people, but Martin's girlfriend is sure nice to look at. I was not scared at all. I just loved watching a massive giant that large just walking around in our city."


  Then the other girl Rebecca said, "Are you kidding Blake? Just imagine what would happen if she ever got really mad."


  Martin replied, "Tamara won't hurt anyone."


  They all laughed and Raya said, "Really? You remember how she scared Sarah, Zoey and Lee Anne and Kenny and the others. She sounded mad when she confronted them."


  Blake quickly replied, "That is right. Tamara loves her man Martin and she is doing what a good girlfriend would do. She is protecting him. That Sarah Patrick, Lee Anne Paulson, Zoey Collard and Kenny Lasting are quite mean, they are real bitches. Now that Kenny is a man bitch."


  Then someone ran in from outside and shouted, "TAMARA HAS ARRIVED."


 Martin along with Blake, Jason, Raya and Rebecca went outside into the small parking lot. As they went outside Martin was hearing the screams and shouts of the people. Martin then quickly went across the street and he then saw Tamara in the distance. Tamara had just entered Calridge and she was now making her way to the downtown part of the city. As Martin stood there he kinda got scared a bit as he saw his girlfriend slowly walking through the city. Martin saw from the level everyone now just how massive and large Tamara was and how she just towered over all the buildings. Martin as he stood there felt the ground under his feet tremble with each step Tamara took. Martin realized then how all the tiny people in the streets must have felt.


  Martin as he stood there watching, his heart beat a bit faster. This was the first time that he was seeing Tamara as how everyone else saw her. Standing there watching her, he kinda was a bit scared and he now understood what Raya meant. Martin then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Martin. I am here to pick you up."


  Now when Tamara spoke her thunderous voice was easily heard across Calridge. The ground began to tremble more severely as Tamara entered the downtown part of Caridge. Tamara looking down saw Martin's workplace and she looked around. Martin then ran out into the street and ran up to her right foot that was in the street and Tamara looking down saw him. She took a step back and squatted down and as she did she was looking down at Martin who was on the ground between her massive thighs. As Martin stood their thousands of people just watched. Martin looked up at Tamara from between her massive thighs.


  Tamara then spoke,  "Martin are you ready to head out?"


  Martin shouted up, "NOT YET. I HAVE AN HOUR LEFT."


  Tamara then stood up and looked around she took a step and as she did the area shook, and she took anouther step into the large park, and she then laid down on her stomach facing Martin's workplace. The ground just shook as Tamara lay down on her stomach.  


  Tamara then said, "Hey Martin. I will lie here till you finish work, then come out and I will lift you."


  Martin then went inside to finish his work. Tamara Sherring was lying there on her stomach in the large park. Now across the park across the street was one of the tall buildings. An Office tower that was 14 stories tall, and as people looked out from this tall building they were looking up at Tamara's massive backside. It sure was an awesome sight to behold as one looked up at Tamara's massive backside from a tall building as she lay there on her stomach. Now as Tamara was lying there a large group of people had gathered there around her.  


  Martin finished his work and went outside he waved to Tamara who gently grabbed him with her right forefinger and thumb and she lifted him to her face and she smiled at him. Tamara then placed Martin onto her left shoulder and Martin let out a shout of joy.  


  Tamara then spoke, "Martin do you want to play on your playground?"


   Martin replied, "I SURE DO TAMARA."


  Martin then ran down her back and as he did the people in the tall office tower across from the park saw it. Martin ran down Tamara's back and ran up onto her left bum cheek as he did Tamara turning her head and looked back. Martin was now standing there on her left bum cheek and as he stood there he looked so small there. Martin then ran across Tamara's left bum cheek towards her massive cleavage. Her skin-tight jeggings she had on cut into her bum parting both bum cheeks.  


  Martin shouted at the top of his lungs, "I AM GOING TO MY SAFE REFUGE."


  Tamara heard him as Martin lunged forwards and he slid down the slope face first right between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. Martin disappeared from view as he went down face-first between Tamara's bum cheeks. The thousands of people that were on the roof of the office tower and watching from the office tower saw what was taking place. They saw Martin as he went down between Tamara's bum cheeks. 


  Tamara then flipped her long hair back and said, "My tiny Martin just loves to play on my bum and he just loves to go and hide between my bum cheeks."


  Tamara continued to lie there on her stomach in the large park in the downtown part of Calridge. Tamara then folded her arms and put her head down. Blake had now run across the street and he had run down beside Tamara as she lay there. Blake was standing a good 30 feet from Tamara's right and he was looking up. Blake then heard some screams and he saw people in the distance running. Tamara too heard the people but she just ignored them as she lay there with her head down and her eyes closed. Martin was deep between her bum cheeks wiggling in there with all his might. Blake then looked down beside Tamara and as he did he saw her, it was anouther Giant. The people downtown saw her too, it was Zoey Collard and Sarah Patrick was sitting on her right shoulder and Lee Anne Paulson was sitting on her left shoulder.


  Zoey was a Giant too, she was 51 feet tall. She was standing 30 feet from Tamara's feet. Zoey ran at Tamara and she leaped up onto her legs Zoey ran up Tamara's right thigh and as she did Tamara opened her eyes. Zoey then stepped over onto Tamara's left thigh so her right foot was on Tamara's right thigh and her left foot was on Tamara's left thigh. She was standing right under Tamara's bum cheeks. Now Tamara's bum was wider than Zoey's height. Tamara lifted her head and as she did Zoey saw it and so did the other two girls.


  Tamara spoke, "Who the hell is on my thighs?"


  Zoey then leaned forwards and braced herself with her left hand touching Tamara's left bum cheek and with her right hand she reached down between Tamara's bum cheeks feeling around in there as she did Tamara felt it. 


 Sarah shouted, "JUST LOOK AT THOSE BUM CHEEKS, MARTIN MUST BE IN THERE SOMEWHERE."


 Zoey was feeling around in there for Martin when Tamara reached back with her left hand.


  Tamara spoke, "Get the hell off me and stop reaching down between my bum cheeks."


  Zoey saw Tamara's left hand coming back and she quickly pulled her arm out and she took a step back as she did Tamara managed to hit Zoey with her fingers and she sent Zoey flying off her thighs into the park. Tamara looked back and she saw Zoey.


  Tamara spoke, "Zoey Collard. You tried to get Martin. You will pay for that."


 Zoey got up and as she did Sarah pulled out her machine gun and she began to fire at Tamara as she lay there. The bullets were not affecting Tamara.  


 Tamara spoke, "When I get up I will get you and hurt you. MARTIN, COME OUT FROM BETWEEN MY BUM CHEEKS. I NEED TO GET UP."


  Lee Anne said, "Zoey. Let us get out of here before she gets up. Tamara is too large for us or you to even fight her let's get out of here."


  Zoey then headed away and began to run through the city away from the downtown part of Calridge. Zoey was now running through the city as fast as she could. Now as this was happening Martin came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and he ran up her back to her left shoulder he gave a shout and Tamara began to get up. Lee Anne turned there on Zoey's left shoulder and she saw that Tamara had now stood up. Zoey left Calridge and she was now running away from the city as fast as she could.


  Lee Anne said, "Tamara has stood up and she is coming after us."


   Sarah replied, "We have a good start. Tamara is a good girl and she won't step on or crush anyone. There is panic in the streets so it will take her a while before she can leave the city."


  Zoey was still running through the prairies away from Calridge. Now since Zoey was 51 feet tall, her running speed was 89 mph. She then took a slight turn and she was now running through vast farm fields. Back at Calridge Tamara was walking through the city, slowly giving the people a chance down below to get out of her way.  

Chapter 8. New information. by WhiteBird

Tamara Sherring left Dayton and looked around and in the distance, she saw Zoey. Zoey was still running away heading towards the foothills. Tamara Sherring took off after Zoey and as she did Martin held on. Tamara was now running after Zoey. Now since Tamara is 280 feet tall, her running speed is 494 mph and she was covering up to 8.2 miles a minute. As Tamara was running her massive weight of 13 547 tons just shook the ground around her and the trembling was felt as far away as 2 miles around her.  


  Tamara was coming upon Zoey real fast and as she did Zoey looking back screamed and Zoey was trying to run in zig zap patterns away from Tamara. Sarah looking back shouted as did Lee Anne. Zoey could feel the ground under her feet trembling as Tamara caught up to her. Tamara looking down at the tiny giant reached out her right hand to grab Zoey but her fingers just missed her and Zoey felt the air rush. She darted to the left and then to the right, then straight then to the left and Tamara followed trying to grab the tiny giant girl. Tamara was now using both hands to try to grab Zoey. Martin was cheering on Tamara. The ground was shaking as Tamara was moving around trying to grab the tiny giant girl. Then after a couple of minutes, Tamara managed to grab Zoey with her right hand and as she did she grabbed Zoey around the torso. Tamara's fingers went around Zoey's torse, her right thumb and forefinger were just below Zoey's breasts.


  Zoey screamed as Tamara's fingers wrapped around her body, and Zoey was lifted into the air as she was she let out a shout. Zoey with both hands pushed on Tamara's right thumb that went across her chest with all her might but Tamara was too strong. Tamara lifted Zoey and held Zoey just below face level. Only Zoey's body from the chest and up and her legs from the knees below were seen the rest of her was covered by Tamara's hand. Zoey looked up into Tamara Sherring's not-so-happy face. She then looked over and saw Martin standing there on Tamara's left shoulder. Both Sarah and Lee Anne looked up too into Tamara's not-so-happy face. Zoey let out a scream and looked into Tamara's gigantic face.


  Tamara spoke loudly, "BE QUIET."


  Tamara's thunderous voice shook Zoey and both Sarah and Lee Anne to the core as both Sarah and Lee Anne plugged their ears from Tamara's thunderous voice. Zoey stopped screaming.  


  Tamara spoke, "Zoey, now tell me what you want with my boyfriend Martin. You were on my bum and you reached between my bum cheeks to get my Martin. You wanted to take and hurt by Martin, who was happy there between my bum cheeks. Now tell me what did you want with Martin?"


  Zoey spoke, "I just wanted to hold him."


  Tamara replied, "Really? Well, I don't believe you. I think you wanted to hurt him as do the others in that group you all belong to. You people just won't leave him alone. Do you understand and do you get it that no one will ever be able to get to and hurt Martin ever again cause he has a 280-foot-tall girlfriend that stands with him. Now, Zoey, I can end you so tell me the truth as to why you wanted Martin. Also, tell me how you became large."


 Tamara then slightly squeezed Zoey and Zoey felt it and she pushed on Tamara's giant thumb that went across her chest. Zoey began to kick her legs, and Zoey began to gasp for air. Both Sarah and Lee Anne noticed it and they both began to shout and scream. Zoey was unable to get air as Tamara increased her grip and Zoey looked up into Tamara's gigantic face. Sarah and Lee Anne began to scream.


 Sarah Patrick stood up and she shouted, "LEAVE HER ALONE YOU GIANT BITHC, LET HER GO NOW!!! YOU ARE KILLING HER, LET HER GO NOW!!!"


  Tamara then with her left hand reached for Sarah and Zoey tried her best to push Tamara's left hand away but she was unable to Tamara grabbed Sarah with her left thumb and forefinger and she lifted Sarah off Zoey's right shoulder. Zoey was starting to turn a different colour when Tamara loosened her grip and Zoey began to take in large gulps of air. Tamara then holding Sarah between her left thumb and forefinger brought Sarah up to her left eye and looked at the tiny woman who was only 1.5 inches tall to Tamara. Sarah was kicking and screaming as she looked into Tamara's large left eye. Tamara looked at the tiny woman as she was squirming there between her thumb and forefinger which to Sarah was larger than tree trunks. Tamara then moved her left hand off to the side a bit and as she did she turned her head a bit and was now looking at Zoey. Sarah was now looking at the left side of Tamar's face.


  Tamara spoke, "Now Zoey, do you want to talk? Because you are not going to get away from me. I am angry at your group for the way you people have been harassing and bullying Martin just because you all feel like it. Now you don't want me to hurt you, so speak and tell the truth. Why did you want to take Martin and how did you get large?"


  Zoey replied, "That meteor that made you so big. Well, anouther peace was found, a tiny peace. My boyfriend Tyler who is in the army found it and yes he belongs to the group that was harassing Martin. We had a meeting last night and.."


  Sarah shouted, "SHUT UP YOU BITCH!! DON'T TELL HER ANYTHING!!!"


  Tamara turned her face towards Sarah and she gave a loud shush she turned her face back to Zoey and told her to continue. Zoey continued.


  "My boyfriend decided not to hand the tiny peace to the military, instead he used a stick and put it into a lead box he had in his jeep. Like I was saying we had a meeting and I was chosen to become large, the reason is that I am the only one who in the group knows how to kickbox and do kung fu. It was decided that I would become large to take you on but the meteor was too small and it only made me 51 feet tall. So the gang leader decided to do something different."


  Tamara interrupted, "You mean Sarah Patrick here? Well, I will deal with her."


 Zoey spoke up, "No, no. Sarah Patrick is the leader of the group, but the real leader or gang boss is Debra Look. She is the boss."


 Martin shouted up, "OH MY GOSH, I REMEMBER HER. OH GOSH, I FORGOT ABOUT HER. I RAN INTO HER A FEW MONTHS AGO AT A GAS STATION I WALKED PASSED HER AND AS I DID MY JACKET JUST GRAZED HER AND SHE FREAKED OUT. SHE STARTED TO SCREAM LIKE A BANSHEE, SHOUTING AND SCREAMING THAT SHE GOT RAPED. THE GAS STATION ATTENDANT TOLD ME TO LEAVE. THEN I GOT A THREAT FROM HER BOYFRIEND CLIFFORD THAT HE WILL BEAT ME UP. THE NEXT DAY I HEARD THAT DEBRA AND CLIFFORD MOVED FAR AWAY FROM CALRIDGE."


  Tamara spoke, "Martin, You did mention something about that a month ago."


 Zoey replied, "It's true. Debra is so woke that she even scares the rest of us."


 Tamara said, "So what was their plan?"


  Zoey continued, "After I had become 51 feet tall and with my size, I would be no match for you, then a new plan was made by Debra. I was told that since you love Martin so much, I was ordered to take Martin and take him to Debra's place where he would be put to use. I was supposed to take Martin to Debra's hideout place where Jennifer, Susan and the others are. Since Debra's family is very rich Debra has a doctor there that was supposed to put a small high-yield explosive into Martin and Debra would have the control."


  Tamara now angry said, "What the hell is the matter with these sick people? An explosive was going to be put into Martin, do you sick people hate him that much? Oh my gosh!!"


  Zoey replied, "No, not quite. When Debra saw how big Martin's girlfriend was and just how massive you were. Debra and Jennifer and Susan decided on this to control you using Martin. The group wants to or wanted to have you do their bidding by using Martin as leverage since you love him. They figured that if his life is threatened then they can control you and get you to do exactly what they want." 


  Tamara replied, "So they want to use me to reign terror onto those they don't like."


  Zoey replied,  "Yes. They want to use you to reign terror on those that Debra, Jennifer and Susan don't like. The others are just followers. They wanted to use you to destroy and squash all those that oppose their beliefs and ideologies. Just imagine a 280-foot-tall young woman heading to a College or University to destroy a protest that offends Debra and the group. Or you heading to a city to help with a protest that the group is in favour of. Or get you to level a Church or some conservative protest."


  Tamara replied, "I get it. Oh gosh. I am not woke, I am far from it."


  Martin spoke loudly, "MY GOSH TAMARA. THESE PEOPLE WANTED TO USE IT TO PROMOTE THEIR WOKE AGENDA. TAMARA JUST IMAGINE IF THIS PLAN WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED, THE WOKE WOULD HAVE HAD A 280-FOOT-TALL GIANT ON THEIR SIDE AND I WOULD HAVE AN EXPLOSIVE IN ME."


 Tamara replied, "Don't worry Martin. I won't let anything happen to you. I will deal with Debra Look. Now Zoey where is this Debra Look's rich place?"


  Now as this was happening Sarah Patrick was squirming there between Tamara's left thumb and forefinger screaming and shouting at the top of her lungs. Tamara just ignored her completely.  


  Martin shouted at Sarah, "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUPID BITCH."


 Sarah then shouted, "LEE ANEE CALL DEBRA AND LET HER KNOW THAT ZOEY COLLARD IS TELLING TAMARA EVERYTHING."  


  Zoey heard her and she then with her right hand grabbed Lee Anne as she did Lee Anne had her cell in her hand and Zoey using her left forefinger flicked the cell phone from Lee Anne's hand sending it flying through the air and Lee Anne shouted at Zoey.  


  Lee Anne shouted, "WHAT THE HELL YOU BITCH. YOU BETRAYED DEBRA, SUSAN AND JENNIFER. YOU BETRAYED THEM. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR BETRAYAL."


  Zoey replied, "Debra is not a goddess, but Tamara Sherring is. I am 51 feet tall and I would be able to take on an army but against Tamara, I can do nothing. My life is in Tamara's hands and I am alive cause she has shown me mercy. Tamara Sherring is the one true Goddess and with all the arsenal and money at Debra's grasp she is nothing compared to Tamara Sherring."


  Tamara spoke in,  "Well said Zoey. So it seems like you are switching sides now. So where is Debra's place?"


  Zoey replied, "It's east of here about 26 miles past Meadow Lark Ridge. You can't miss it. There is a large 3-story house with lots of trees on its right side and a huge yard. Behind the large house are two large buildings. You can't miss it."  


  Tamara then turned her attention over to Sarah who has still been screaming and shouting. However, to Tamara, Sarah's screams and shouts sounded faint and high-pitched. Tamara turned her head to Sarah and at the same time, she brought Sarah close to her face and held her at mouth level. Tamara opened her mouth and exhaled and as she did her breath hit Sarah like a strong wind. Tamara then inhaled and as she did Sarah felt the suction as the air was being sucked into Tamara's mouth, then Sarah had to plug her ears as Tamara spoke,


 "You tiny woman. All you know how to do is scream and shout. You should get a job by being a police siren. They can strap you to the roof of a police cruiser and you can scream. To me, your screams sound faint and high-pitched."


  Now since Tamara was holding Sarah right in front of her mouth, and as Tamara was speaking her breath was hitting Sarah like a very strong wind. Also, Tamara's thunderous voice just hit Sarah to the core and her ears were hurting even though she was using her fingers to plug her ears. To Sarah Tamara's mouth was just huge and as Tamara was speaking she saw her teeth and Sarah was so scared. Tamara moved Sarah away from her mouth and she looked around. Tamara then began to walk and as she did Zoey was looking around wondering where Tamara was going. Tamara then stopped she was standing in front of a tall TV antenna that was 200 feet in height. Close to the top was a small walkway a platform big enough for three people with a panel. The top of the TV antenna came to Tamara's breasts. Tamara lowered Sarah to the platform and she let her go. Tamara then moved Zoey close to the antenna.


  Tamara spoke, "Zoey put Lee Anne there next to Sarah"


  Zoey put Lee Anne onto the small platform and Tamara moved Zoey away. Now there was a ladder that went from the bottom of the antenna to the top. Tamara then hooked her left forefinger behind the ladder and pulled tearing a good chunk of the ladder away part of the ladder fell to the floor trapping Sarah and Lee Anne at the top. Both Sarah and Lee Anne looked up at Tamara. Tamara then brought Zoey up to her face.


  Tamara spoke, "So Zoey. You say you are on my side. Alright then, let's head to Debra's place. You are coming with me."


  Tamara then moved Zoey and put Zoey onto her right shoulder and she let go of Zoey. Zoey was now standing there on Tamara's right shoulder. As Zoey stood there she was as tall as Tamara's neck and head. Zoey looked down at her two friends.


  Tamara spoke, "Zoey, you will ride up here on my right shoulder. I want them to see that one of their own is riding up here on me. I want to see what will happen."


  Tamara then with her left forefinger pointed at Sarah and Lee Anne and said, "I will be back for you two."


  Tamara then took a step and as she did the TV Antenna shook from Tamara's weight Tamara turned around and she headed away. Zoey sat down there on her right shoulder and Tamara increased her walking speed. Tamara was now on her way to Meadow Lark Ridge then from there onto this Debra's house. 

  


  

Chapter 9. Lets attack Tamara. by WhiteBird

Tamara was heading towards Meadow Lark Ridge when Martin had an idea and he told her the idea.  


  Martin said, "Hey Tamara, you should bring Zoey with you and have Sarah and Lee Anne ride with her. To you she is just a doll, let her sit on your right shoulder, and what can she do against you."


  Tamara then turned around and she then headed back to the TV tower where she had left Zoey and Sarah and Lee Anne. Now as Tamara was coming back Sarah and Lee Anne and Zoey saw her. Within minutes Tamara was back at the TV tower she reached down and she grabbed Zoey with her left and she lifted Zoey up and as she did the wires holding Zoey tightened Tamara pulled and the wires tore and Zoey felt it and the tower swayed and both Sarah and Lee Anne held on as Zoey screamed. Tamara then moved Zoey close to the tower.


  Tamara said, "Grab your two friends."


  Zoey grabbed both her friends and held them close to her and Tamara brought Zoey before her face and held her there. Zoey wondered what Tamara wanted as she looked into Tamara's face.


  Tamara spoke, "Well Zoey, I have decided to bring you with me as I head out to Debra Looks place and deal with your so-called friends. "


  Tamara then headed away from the TV Antenna and as she did she lowered her left arm next to her as she held onto Zoey. Zoey held onto Sarah and Lee Anne making sure they didn't fall and both girls were holding onto Zoey. Zoey was facing Tamara's left and as Zoey looked to her right she was looking up Tamara's left side and as she looked down she was looking down Tamara's left thigh to the ground. Zoey looked like a small doll there in Tamara's left hand. Zoey let out a scream and as she did Tamara ignored her. Tamara was coming upon Meadow Lark Ridge, she was only a few miles from it. As Tamara entered the ridge she lifted Zoey and then put Zoey onto her right shoulder.


  Tamara said, "Now you behave yourself, Zoey. Cause if you don't all I have to do is swat you with my hand and send you flying. From the height you are at you will get hurt."


  Zoey sat there and as she did she put Sarah onto her left shoulder and Lee Anne onto her right shoulder. Now as Zoey sat there on Tamara's right shoulder, Tamara's head towered above Zoey, and Zoey looked like a small doll there even though she was 51 feet tall. There was enough room there beside Zoey for at least anouther person her size or two if the other two sat real close together. Zoey then looked out ahead as Tamara was now walking through the ridge.


  At Debra's house, Kenny was on the balcony on the third floor and he looked out across the prairies as he did he looked towards Meadow Lark Ridge and he saw something in the distance, it was Tamara. Kenny quickly got up and ran back inside and ran down the hallway and then down the large stairs shouting. Downstairs on the main floor in the large Office was Debra, Jennifer, Susan, Shannon, Jason, and Paul. They heard Kenny shout as he ran into the large room that Debra used as an office.


  Kenny shouted, "I JUST SAW HER, TAMARA. I THINK SHE IS HEADED THIS WAY."


 Debra ran out of the office and up the stairs followed by the others to the third floor and out onto the large balcony and as she did she saw Tamara in the distance. The others arrived a few seconds later and they too as they looked out saw Tamara and she was coming their way.  

  

Paul said, "My gosh, she is still miles away and easily seen."


  Debra spoke loudly, "ALRIGHT NOW. EVERYONE GET READY. YOU KNOW THE DRILL."


 As she spoke a man entered, he had on an army uniform and he was holding a machine gun. He was Barry Conrad the head of Debra Look's family security. Debra's family was quite rich, they had their security, armed. There were 25 armed men in the house. Now also Debra's family was involved in the military so there were several missile launchers at her place and up to 25 RPGs, and 32 machine guns. Also outside there were two older tanks that Debra's dad had bought a few years ago.


  Debra said, "Barry Conrad, get your men ready. I want that Giant to be brought down."


  Barry replied, "Yes, Ma'am. We will do our best, we won't fail."


 Barry headed off the balcony and as he did he was speaking into his communicator. Debra headed back inside and as she did the others followed her, as she headed back down to the main floor.  


 Susan said, "Debra, I sure hope that the arsenal you have here can bring Tamara down."


  Debra replied, "Oh for sure it can. I have here 25 RPGs and several portable missile launchers, 4 jeeps with mounted machine guns and two tanks my dad bought a few years ago and they are operational. Also, we have 32 machine guns and at least a hundred other guns like shotguns, rifles and handguns. I have 25 armed men and us. Now let's take positions cause Tamara will be here soon."


  Jennifer said, "I will head up to the balcony and watch for her."


  Paul said, "I will join her."


 Two armed men showed up with guns and they gave Jennifer a machine gun and also Paul one. One of the men handed Paul a portable missile launcher and Paul grabbed it and he and Jennifer headed up to the balcony. Everyone took their places.



  Tamara Sherring was still a good 7 miles from the Look Mansion and Martin was able to see the Look property as he was sitting there on Tamara's left shoulder. Tamara saw the property as did Zoey and Sarah and Lee Anne. Martin was getting excited as he was sitting there. Paul and Jennifer saw Tamara in the distance and she was getting closer. Paul and Jennifer then noticed that Zoey was with Tamara and both squinted as they looked out at Tamara.


 Jennifer said, "Hey Paul, look, is that Zoey sitting there on her shoulder."


 Paul replied, "It looks like it, what is she doing there."


  Jennifer then looked down and said, "Paul look, it's Susan she is running down the driveway with a missile launcher."


  Paul looked too and replied, "I guess she wants the first shot at Tamara."


  Tamara Sherring was coming upon the Look property, she was now only 3 miles away and both Paul and Jennifer now had a good view of Tamara and for sure they saw Zoey as she was sitting up there on her right shoulder, and they communicated it to everyone else and that Tamara was now 3 miles away and closing.


  Debra spoke, "Let's do this everyone, she is almost here."


  Just then Tamara's thunderous voice was heard as she spoke.


   "I AM A GIANT."

  

 Now when Tamara spoke everyone in the house sure heard it and Debra went running as did Shannon and Jason. Up on the balcony, Jennifer and Paul saw Tamara approaching the house, Tamara was now a mile out and easily seen, they saw Zoey just sitting up there on her right shoulder. Down below Susan saw Tamara coming and she began to feel the trembling of the ground under her feet as Tamara was approaching the house. Susan aimed the missile launcher and pulled the trigger and a missile flew out at Tamara as it did both Jennifer and Paul cheered. The missile hit Tamara in the right leg with an explosion to no effect. Tamara stopped and looked down at Susan who quickly armed the missile launcher as it had two missiles to fire.  


  Tamara spoke, "Well now what do we have here?"


  Susan shouted as she aimed and pulled the trigger out flew the missile and the missile hit Tamara in the crotch to no effect. Tamara tilted her head back and she let out a thunderous laugh. She then looked down and saw Susan running away screaming. Tamara then entered the property with Susan running in front of her screaming.  


  Jennifer shouted into the communicator, "SUSAN SHOT HER WITH TWO MISSILES AND THEY HAD NO EFFECT."


  Susan was running down below and as she did Tamara just passed her Tamara's left foot landed next to her and Susan felt the ground shake and then Tamara's right foot landed 109 feet ahead of her and Tamara stopped. Tamara stood there, she looked down at the large 3-story house and she saw the two tanks. From the third-floor balcony, Paul and Jennifer looked up at Tamara as she stood there. Zoey then stood up there on Tamara's right shoulder and even though she was 51 feet tall, she was as tall as Tamara's head height.    


 Just then several missiles were fired at Tamara and Paul and Jennifer from the balcony watched while Debra and the others watched from the main floor. Tamara was hit in the thighs, stomach and chest and then several gunshots filled the air as high-powered machine guns were being shot at Tamara. As this was happening Tamara lifted her left hand to protect Martin who was on her left shoulder. Jennifer let out a scream and grabbed the missile launcher and fired the two missiles one after the other at Tamara. As this was happening Zoey was just standing there on Tamara's right shoulder watching her friends launch an attack but it was going nowhere. Zoey shouted and she began to punch the right side of Tamara's head and face and Tamara just ignored her. The two tanks let loose their arsenal on Tamara to no effect. Tamara then took a step towards the tanks and using her right foot she just flipped the tank over. She then took a step and stepped onto the other one with her left foot crushing the tank under her foot. The armed man in the tank was seen getting out just before the tank got crushed.


  Debra, Susan, Shannon and Jason all ran inside and as they did a few men ran past them shooting up at Tamara. They heard some screams outside and the machine gun fire stopped as Tamara just grabbed the man in her hand and all she did was moved them aside and roll them off her palm like dice. Tamara then looked down at the mansion, the top of the large mansion didn't even come close to her knees. From the third-floor balcony, both Paul and Jennifer looked up and they both began to fire up at Tamara. Tamara heard the sound of machine guns and she saw them. As they were shooting up at her Zoey was still punching Tamara's right side of her face. As this was happening several men were running around down below and several RPGs were shot at Tamara to no effect at all. Gunshots were still filling the air as armed men were running around down below shooting at Tamara. Tamara then with her left hand grabbed Zoey and brought Zoey in front of her face and held her there.


  Tamara then said, "Zoey, for crying out loud. When are you going to stop? For the past few minutes you have been hitting and punching and slapping the right side of my head and face and where has it gotten you? Huh, tell me. Now give it all you got Zoey."


   Tamara then brought Zoey right up to her face and held her there, Tamara's face was right close to Zoey's to the point where she was able to see the details of Tamara's face. Zoey screamed and shouted and as this was happening Debra, Shannon, Susan, and Jason were outside looking up as Tamara was holding Zoey in front of her face. They heard Zoey scream, then Zoey with all her might began to punch Tamara in the face. Zoey was punching Tamara in the lips, face nose as hard as she could and both Sarah and Lee Anne were cheering her on. As Zoey was punching Tamara, the sound of the punches was heard. Tamara then moved Zoey to the side and looked down she then with her right hand reached down and as she did Paul and Jennifer saw Tamara's right hand coming towards them. They ran back inside and down the hallway and down below Debra and her friends saw Tamara reaching down. Paul and Jennifer heard a loud crash as Tamara's hand hit the balcony and Tamara tore a chunk of the house away. As this was happening Debra and the others ran back inside and Tamara tore a chunk of the house away and she just threw the piece off to the side. Looking down Tamara saw inside the house as she had torn a good chunk away.  


  Tamara then lowered Zoey and she then dropped Zoey and she let Zoey fall onto the large mansion as Zoey fell onto the mansion's roof the entire roof caved in. Tamara then headed away from the mansion and as she did she looked back and said, 


 "Stupid bugs. Keep attacking me or Martin, I might just crush you all."


 Tamara then headed away from the area.

Chapter 10. Bigger. by WhiteBird

Tamara Sherring then headed away from the area and as she did she increased her walking speed and Martin moved close to her neck. Tamara was heading back to her boyfriend's place and as she neared Martin's place she slowed down her walk she stepped over the powerlines and the trees and she laid down on her stomach right in front of the house. Martin still on her left shoulder looked around and he saw something streaking through the sky, a tiny meteor and he told Tamara. They both looked and it was coming towards her and then it burnt up in the atmosphere and it was no more. Martin stood there on Tamara's left shoulder and he was looking down her back when he saw something small fall onto her left bum cheek.


  Martin spoke, "Hey Tamara that meteor a tiny piece fell onto your left bum cheek, and it's letting off a green glow like the one before you were enlarged."


 Tamara spoke, "Oh gosh, go and check it out. Martin, I feel funny."


 Tamara lowered her head and Martin quickly ran down her back, he was sprinting and he then ran up onto her left bum cheek and there ahead of him was the rock, about the size of a book and as he got close he saw that the glow had spread on Tamara and he saw small electric currents running over Tamara the rock then turned to ash and it was gone and so was the green glow and the small green electric currents. Martin looked around and he noticed that something was different. He looked across Tamara's left bum cheek and his entire field of vision was her bum. He looked down at her massive thighs and then he sprinted across her bum towards her bum cleavage but now it was much farther away. He stopped and looked around.


 Martin shouted, "OH MY GOSH, SHE GREW. IT MUST HAVE BEEN A PEACE FROM THE ORIGINAL METEOR AND THIS ONE MADE HER BIGGER."


 Martin then started to run up Tamara's left bum cheek and then he was running up her back and now it was taking him a lot longer to get to her left shoulder. He was wondering just how big she has gotten. Just then Tamara lifted her head and looked around and as she did she was a bit confused. She looked down and she saw the house but now the house was tiny and the tops of the trees were way below her. Tamara looked around and she knew she had gotten bigger, much bigger. Martin was still running up her back and Tamara looked around.


 Tamara spoke, "Martin, when you get to my left shoulder give a loud shout."


 Now when Tamara spoke it was her voice like before but now it was much more amplified and thunderous. Within minutes Martin reached her left shoulder and he gave a loud shout and she heard him. His screams and shout were very faint and high-pitched. Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Martin ran onto the tip of her right forefinger Tamara felt him and she moved her hand away from her left shoulder and there she saw Martin standing there on her right forefinger. Martin was now really tiny like a small ant. To Martin her forefinger was huge.


 Tamara spoke softly, "Martin, I am guessing you are 5 to 6 millimetres tall to me but I wonder how big I am."


 Martin shouted up, "LET ME ME MEASURE YOUR NAIL ON YOUR FINGER HERE AND THEN LET MEASURE YOU WITH MY DEVICE."


 Tamara slowly turned her hand over and Martin ran around her finger and using himself he measured her nail. Her nail was 16 to 17 feet wide and Martin did a few calculations as he was standing there on her finger. He then ran Tamara's finger onto her hand and shouted to her to turn her hand over slowly as she did Martin ran over to her palm and he did a quick measurement of her palm which was 103 feet wide. He did a few more calculations and he had the answer.


 Martin shouted up, "TAMARA I GOT IT, WELL ACCORDING TO MY MEASUREMENTS AND CALCULATIONS YOU ARE 180O FEET TALL ADDD OR TAKE AWAY 100 FEET."


 Tamara then began to sit up and as she did Martin felt it as he was standing there in her palm. Tamara then looked around and she then moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Martin ran across her palm onto her left shoulder. Now as Tamara was sitting her her massive form was seen for up to 30 miles across the prairies. Tamara then stood up and as she did to Martin it was like feeling G-Force. Tamara stood up and she looked around. Now the landscape had changed and now she was able to see for many more miles as she stood there. She was so big that everyone within a 60-mile radius saw her. She was seen by the people of Calridge saw her as she was standing there and she was 34 miles from the city. People in the area began to scream and shout as Tamara was standing there. Tamara Sherring was now 1800 feet tall.



  Name:       Tamara Sherring.

  Age:           30

  Height:      1800 feet. ___________ 548 meters 64cm

  Weight:      3 599 177 tons.


 

 Tamara spoke, "Martin, just think of what I could do with my new size. I will be able to go and do whatever I want. I was huge at 280 feet but now at 1800 feet, I am gigantic."


 Martin shouted, "WE ARE NOW BUGS TO YOU TAMARA SHERRING. YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF ALL GODDESS."


 Tamara Sherring then took a few steps back and she then took a step and she headed away from Martin's place. The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking and the trembling of the ground was felt as far away as 10 miles around her. People in the towns, villages and cities within a 60-mile radius were seeing her. There was panic all over as Tamara was slowly walking through the countryside. Her massive form was bringing fear to everyone. Tamara was heading right for Calridge and the people of Calridge saw it and the entire city went into a panic. Tamara was still 10 miles away when the ground across the city began to tremble and the tall buildings began to sway with each step she took and within a minute she was at Calridge. She stopped outside Calridge and as she stood there looking down the city to her was now so small. Tamara saw tiny people like ants running through the city and she could not hear their screams and shouts but she knew they were most likely screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs.  


  To the people of Calridge she was just massive as they looked up her massive front. The people thousands upon thousands looked up at the towering Goddess Tamara. The tallest building was way below her knees as she stood there looking down. As Tamara was looking down she did hear the car alarms that went off by the thousands across Calridge and the alarms sounded faint and high-pitched to her. As she listened she did hear the screams and shouts of the tiny people way down below, the screams and shouts to her were so faint and high-pitched that she had to listen real carefully. Tamara then took a step back and headed away from the city of Calridge. As Tamara headed away from Calridge the people of Calridge were all looking up her massive backside. As Tamara put distance between herself and Calridge the trembling of the ground ceased.


  Then all of a sudden 24 fighter jets flew over Calridge and the people of Calridge saw it. The fighter jets were heading right for Tamara, they were coming up behind her. Following the 24 fighter jets were 5 Hercules Aircraft they were following the fighter jets. The fighter jets were closing in on Tamara and Martin on her left shoulder turned around and saw them coming. He saw that they broke formation and two flew past her one to her left and one to her right and Tamara saw them. Then four of them flew close and her following her at her hip level. The rest were a few hundred feet below the ones at her hip level. The fighter jets flying at hip level were a good 800 feet behind Tamara and the four at her hip level their field of vision was filled with Tamara's voluptuous bum. To them, her bum was 440 feet wide and as she was walking she had booty bounce and her bum cheeks in her skin-tight soft jeggings just jiggled with each step she took. The lead fighter jet was sending live footage back to the Generals.


  Then the lead fighter jet shot a missile at Tamara, the missile flew right at Tamara's bum and it flew right between her massive bum cheeks at the right time as she was walking. The missile flew right between her bum cheeks at the right time and it exploded as her massive bum cheeks crushed the missile and a small faint glow was seen. The missile didn't even phase Tamara she did not even notice it or feel it. Tamara then slowed down and as she did she came to a stop the fighter jets flew past her and as they did she looking down and saw them. Tamara then watched as the fighter jets began to fly around her all 24 of them. To her the fighter jets were small, and her middle finger was larger than a fighter jet. Looking down Tamara let out a giggle as she watched the tiny fighter jets flying around her and she then heard machine gun afire as the fighter jets were shooting at her and she felt nothing.  


  The 5 Hercules Aircraft arrived and they opened fire on Tamara Tamara was hit in the chest, and stomach with heavy artillery fire to no effect. The fighter jets then moved away from Tamara and as they did she reached out and grabbed one with her right hand with her right thumb and right fore and middle finger and as she grabbed the fighter jet she crushed the back half of it. Tamara then brought the fighter jet up to her face and she looked at the tiny fighter jet there between her thumb and fingers and she saw the tiny pilot. Then several of the fighter jets opened fire on Tamara and Tamara was hit with several missiles in the right arm, shoulder, chest and stomach to no effect. The fighter jet fired two missiles and the missiles flew from the fighter jet and it hit Tamara in the face 50 feet below her right eye to no effect. The pilot ejected and as he did Tamara threw the fighter jet aside like a piece of garbage. 


 Tamara then spoke, "Listen here. Look you all left me alone when I was 280 feet tall, but now that I have gotten bigger you attack me with missiles and heavy artillery. You saw that your weapons do not affect me. So I am telling you all to back off. I have no intention of hurting or crushing anyone. Now I am going to show my tiny boyfriend around and take him where ever he wants to go."


  Tamara as she spoke her thunderous voice was heard by the fighter jets and the Hercules Aircrafts. The pilot the ejected had almost reached the ground and her voice shook him to the core as she spoke. Tamara's thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky and was easily heard as far away as 25 miles. The pilot that ejected landed and he unhooked his chute and he looked up at the towering Tamara Sherring. He then looked to his left and saw her right foot which was 200 feet away then. He then began to run as fast as he could away from her. Tamara then took a step and as she did her massive left foot went over the pilot running through the field and over him and around him it got dark as Tamara's gigantic foot went over him and then 600 feet ahead of him her left foot landed and as it did the entire area shook with an earthquake and the pilot found it hard to even run or even stand. He fell over and then rolled over and saw Tamara's other foot pass over him and he looked up between her massive legs. As her other foot landed over a thousand feet away the area shook like in an earthquake. The pilot quickly got up and he was now looking up at Tamara's massive backside and the ground shook as she took anouther step. Then her thunderous voice was heard and she spoke. Her voice was heard as far away as 25 miles as it thundered and resonated across the land and sky.


  Tamara spoke,  "I AM A GIANT."  


  Tamara then headed across the country side, and as she did she was seen by everyone in the area.

Chapter 11. Going on a trip. by WhiteBird

Tamara Sherring headed across the countryside her massive 1800-foot form now easily seen as far away as 150 miles. With each step she took the ground around her for a radius of 10 miles just shook. Martin now only 5.9mm tall to her as big as a small ant was running around there on her left shoulder. Martin as he looked out he was able to see for hundreds of miles at the height he was at. Martin then looked up the left side of Tamara's neck and head and as he did Tamara's head just towered above him to a height of 322 feet. Martin then ran across her left shoulder towards her left arm and he stopped and stood there. Tamara then turned her head to the left and she looked down onto her left shoulder as she did she saw Martin there, he was so tiny there. Martin looked up at Tamara's face which to him was 260 feet in height. Tamara smiled at Martin and as she did he waved to her. Tamara then looked around and as she did she stopped walking.


 Tamara spoke, "Oh Martin, I am so huge and everything is so small. Here let me take you across the country."


  When Tamara spoke, she spoke softly to Martin but even then her voice just thundered. Tamara then took a step and headed across the countryside. The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking across the countryside and she sure was a sight to behold. Martin was having the time of his life there and he was just moving around on her left shoulder.  


 Tamara spoke, "Martin, you remember that last year you planned a trip to Niagara Falls but you didn't go? Well, how about if I take you there, it's across the country and I can get there quite fast. Hold on, I'm going to run across the countryside."


 Martin laid down and he held on Tamara picked up her speed and she started to run across the countryside on her way towards Niagara Falls. Now since Tamara Sherring is 1800 feet tall her running speed was 3176 mph and she was covering 53 miles in a minute. As Tamara was running her massive weight of 3 599 177 tons just shook the ground and the shaking of the ground was felt around her for up to 45 miles. Tamara ran for a few minutes and as she did millions of people were affected by her. She was careful not to step on anyone. Tamara then slowed down as she was entering some populated areas and from then on she was walked to Niagara Falls. Tamara Sherring reached Lake Erie and she looked around.


 Tamara spoke, "Martin I'm going to walk through Lake Erie then up Niagara River. There are too many areas that I can easily step on and crush or hurt someone."


 Martin shouted, "SOUNDS GOOD TO ME GIANT TAMARA."


 Tamara Sherring then walked into Lake Erie and she began to walk through the lake. The level of the water was well below Tamara's knees and as she was walking through the lake there were hundreds of boats in the water at the same time. Thousands upon thousands of people were watching as Tamara was heading through Lake Erie, most were wondering what she was doing here. Down below in the water, several speed boats sped past Tamara some around her and some between her massive legs as she was slowly walking through the Lake. A larger speed boat was coming up behind Tamara and in the boat were 3 men and 3 women. Now as Tamara was walking through the water her walking was creating large tidal waves around her and some of the speed boats decided to take the challenge of riding the large waves.


  Now as Tamara looked down she saw the tiny speed boats speeding in front of her, to her the boats were so tiny. Martin was getting a great view from Tamara's left shoulder. In one speed boat, a man and his friend and his friend's 15-year-old son were in the boat. The speedboat sped past Tamara going right between Tamara's massive legs. The tidal wave that was created by Tamara threw the boat into the air a good 60 feet and as the boat flew through the air Tamara stopped. The boat landed into the water the man and his friend and his son too landed into the water. All three came up out of the water. The man looked around and shouted to his son and his friend. The man's friend answered and then his son answered he was a few hundred feet away. The man and his friend looked up at Tamara's massive front as she stood there. They then heard Tamara speak and her voice just thundered and resonated.


 "Martin, I'm thirsty. I'm going to take a drink."


  Tamara then squatted down a bit and lowered her right hand into the water as she did her hand went right under the 15-year-old kid and as her hand came up palm up she scooped him up with several thousands of litres of water in her right palm. As Tamara lifted her palm full of water up out of the water the 15-year-old teen felt being lifted into the air up to Tamara's face. Both the man and his friend down below began to scream and shout up as did several others who saw what had happened. The 15-year-old teen just watched as Tamara's face got larger and larger and he saw that Tamara was putting her hand to her mouth to take a drink. The 15-year-old teen looked up at Tamara's 265-foot-tall face. He saw her massive mouth reach her hand. The teen screamed and he began to swim as fast and hard as he could away from Tamara's mouth. He then began to feel a strong water current as Tamara began to drink the water that was in her palm. The scared 15-year-old teen looked back and as he did he saw hundreds of litres of water going into Tamara's mouth and the current was too strong to fight. As this was happening Martin looked down at Tamara's hand and he saw the tiny teen fighting with all his might to fight the current.


  Martin shouted at the top of his lungs, "TAMARA, TAMARA STOP, PLEASE STOP DRINKING PLEASE STOP."  


  Tamara stopped and she moved her right palm away from her mouth and she turned her head to the left and she looked down at her left shoulder and seeing Martin she smiled.  


 Tamara softly spoke, "What is it, Martin?"


  Martin shouted, "THERE IS A PERSON IN THE WATER IN YOUR PALM. YOU ALMOST DRANK UP A PERSON."


  Tamara looked down at her palm and as she did there was still some water and she saw the tiny person swimming there in the water. Tamara smiled down at him.


 Tamara spoke, "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry."


 Tamara then looked down and around and she then saw the two men down below and the capsized boat. She lowered the person back into the water and moved her hand away she then grabbed the boat and pulled it up out of the water and put it back into the water and helped the man and his friend and the man's son into the boat. The boat sped away from Tamara. Tamara then continued her way to Niagara Falls and in a good 10 minutes, she reached Niagara Falls. Now several years ago she was at Niagara Falls but now she was looking at it from a different point of view. Now to Tamara Niagara Falls was tiny, like a tiny wide waterfall. Tamara looked at both the American and Canadian side and the water fall was well below her knees. Now to Tamara, everything was so small. Martin was looking down at the massive waterfall and Tamara spent a good 30 minutes there showing Martin around. Tamara had an idea.


 Tamara spoke, "Martin I have an idea. How would you like to have your swimming pool and swim as I head back home with you? It's a warm day and I am betting you would sure like a nice swim."


 Martin replied, "I SURE WOULD." 


 Tamara moved her right palm to her left shoulder and Martin ran onto her palm and Tamara moved her palm away from her left shoulder. She told Martin to climb onto her thumb and Martin ran up her palm and her fingers as her massive thumb came down Martin climbed onto her massive thumb and it took him a couple minutes. Tamara then lifted her massive thumb and Martin braced himself. Tamara then squatted down and extended her right hand towards the waterfall and as she did millions of people just watched. Tamara's massive fingers pierced the waterfalls and thousands of liters of water began to flow into Tamara's palm and Martin just watched as Tamara cupped her right palm. Tamara then pulled her palm back and she stood up. Tamara lifted her right-hand palm to her face and she giggled as she looked at Martin. Now Martin had taken off all his clothes except for his boxers and left them there on Tamara's left shoulder.


 Tamara spoke, "Enjoy your swim as I head back to your place."  


 Tamara then headed away from Niagara Falls back the same way she came. Martin then jumped off her massive thumb and he fell into the water that was there in her massive palm. As Martin fell into the water he went under and as he did he did not even touch Tamara's palm Martin went up and he came out of the water and he looked around. Martin looked up towards Tamara's fingers which were right close up against each other and she had them curved up a bit. Martin then looked across her palm and saw her massive thumb. Martin then looked around as he was treading water there in Tamara's right palm. As Martin looked around he realized that there was more water in Tamara's palm than in two swimming pools. Tamara was now heading back to Martin's place and as she was walking she was holding her right hand in front of her below her right breast and out a bit. Martin looked up at Tamara's massive front as she was walking. Martin was looking up at Tamara's massive chest and he looked past her big breasts and up to her face. He was looking up at her face as she was looking forwards as she was walking. 


 

  


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11908