The Life And Love Of Morgan And Lomasi by MrGoblinKing7
Summary:

This will be the first date Morgan would go on since she transitioned. But there is one little thing her brother forgot to tell her about the friend he set her up with.


Categories: Violent, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Trans, Couples, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Maternal, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 62044 Read: 24293 Published: June 19 2022 Updated: January 07 2023

1. Chapter 1 by MrGoblinKing7

2. Chapter 2 by MrGoblinKing7

3. Chapter 3 by MrGoblinKing7

4. Chapter 4 by MrGoblinKing7

5. Chapter 5 by MrGoblinKing7

6. Chapter 6 by MrGoblinKing7

7. Chapter 7 by MrGoblinKing7

8. Chapter 8 by MrGoblinKing7

9. Chapter 9 by MrGoblinKing7

10. Chapter 10 by MrGoblinKing7

11. Chapter 11 by MrGoblinKing7

12. Chapter 12 by MrGoblinKing7

13. Chapter 13 by MrGoblinKing7

14. Chapter 14 by MrGoblinKing7

15. Chapter 15 by MrGoblinKing7

16. Chapter 16 by MrGoblinKing7

17. Chapter 17 by MrGoblinKing7

18. Chapter 18 by MrGoblinKing7

19. Chapter 19 by MrGoblinKing7

20. Chapter 20 by MrGoblinKing7

21. Chapter 21 by MrGoblinKing7

Chapter 1 by MrGoblinKing7

((DISCLAIMER! This is the first time I, the one true king, have attempted to write a trans person. I've done my best to portray them as respectfully as possible, but if I haven't, please tell me. If I've offended anyone, please tell me. If I've made anyone uncomfortable, please tell me. Now that I have given you all permission to chew me out if it sucks, on with the story!))


Morgan was nervous, looking herself over in the mirror. She couldn't help but feel unsatisfied. Morgan wore a pink flannel button-up shirt with a jean skirt and tannish brown boots. Her curly shoulder-length ginger hair perfectly framed her freckled face. But despite looking every bit the southern bell, Morgan could not help but feel like an imposter.


"I can't do this. It's too soon." This would have been the first date Morgan went on since she transitioned. Two years of hormone therapy and some minor implants had done wonders, her confidence bolstered by every subtle change. But now, right when she was about to put herself out there, all that confidence evaporated.


*knock* *knock* "Yo, sis! You about done in there. I have to take a shit." Morgan heard from the other side of the bathroom door.


"Y-Ya, sure, David. One sec." Morgan wiped away the tears that were about to form as she opened the door.


"Oh, finally! I'm about to-" David stopped in his tracks, seeing the look on Morgan's face. "Wow, you ok, Morgan?" She shook her head from side to side, fighting back the tears.


"I can't do this, David!" Morgan blurted out, shaking as she grabbed her twin brother in a hug. He returned it and began to pet the back of her head.


"Hey, none of that. If you wanna stay home, that's just fine." She moved to look him into his eyes, those same kind eyes that would comfort her when they were both little. "But I think you should still give the date a shot. You're a charming young lady who deserves at least a chance to find love. Or at least a fun one-night stand." His last comment heard a scoff and a laugh from Morgan as she pushed him off.


"Please take this seriously!" She half laughed as she wiped the last tear from her eyes. "This is my first date as a woman. You would be jittery too."


"You're damn straight I would! I could never pull off jeans like you, even before your ass filled out!" They both laughed as Morgan lightly smacked her twin in retaliation for his inappropriate comment. But everything quickly calmed down, and the nervous feeling returned.


"What this goes bad? What if she takes one look at me and-"


"Then we go through the tubs of ice cream I got just in case and watch horror movies. Just like we always do when your love life goes south."


"Ya, that was kinda a stupid question..." She jumped a bit when David's hand clapped on her shoulder.


"You are charming. You are cute. And you deserve to be appreciated for who you are. Now go wow the pants of that lady! Or don't, just get out of the bathroom before I shit myself!" David then shoved his sister out of the bathroom and slammed the door.


"Wierd end to that, but thanks for the confidence boost, bro!" Morgan then grabbed her purse and charged out the door.


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan was at the BBQ joint, the Wiggly Piggy. She hoped the food was better than the name. She waited to order until her date showed up. All she knew about the girl she waited for was her name, and that she was a Native American, or First Nation, she wasn't sure which one was more correct.


"Hey, you Morgan?" She turned her head to find the source of the voice, a little shocked at who it was talking to him. The dark-skinned woman standing before her was two, maybe three feet tall, wearing sweatpants, a death metal band t-shirt, and long straight black hair.


"Um... Ya... You Lomasi?"


"Yep. I take it Dave didn't tell you I was a shrinky when he set this up?"


"No, he didn't... You um... Need help with the chair?"


"I'm good, thanks." Lomasi used both her arms to pull out her chair, grunting as she did so. She almost looked like a kid, bearly tall enough to eat at the table without a booster seat. Both women had very awkward looks about them. "Is, is this going to work for you?"


"Oh, sorry! I just don't really interact with people who got shrunk very often. Sorry if I'm being weird." The more petite woman giggled a bit.


"You're fin. Honestly, I've had worse starts to dates. You should have seen this one creep who catfished me, then tried to stuff me in a gym bag!"


"Oh shit! I'm sorry that happened to you!"


"Ah, I got away. And he got arrested when he tried to do the same thing to an undercover cop. I think he got three life sentences. No idea how that works, but whatever."


"Still, that fucking sucks." Things then became quiet after that. Then thankfully, the server came over. They both ordered ribs, and Morgan ordered root beer as her drink, while Lomasi ordered an orange soda. "So, what do you do for a living?"


"I sell new-age medicine on the internet. Essential oils, herbal remedies, crystals, that sort of thing."


"Oh." Morgan started to shift in her seat a bit at that. "Don't you think that's a little unethical?" Lomasi just rolled her eyes at the question.


"It's not like I'm telling people not to go to the hospital or anything. It says on everything I sell that it's not a substitute for prescription medication. So if someone wants to use my products instead of stuff their doctor said to use, that's just Darwinism at work." The smaller woman said in a way that seemed like she had heard that question a thousand times.


"Sorry if I upset you!" Morgan said with her hands up defensively. "It's just that sort of stuff gets a bad rep from people trying to cure their kid's cancer by rubbing lavender oil in their eyes."


"And those people should die in a fire. But you don't blame the drug company for people killing themselves with horse dewormers because they don't want covid shots. You know what I mean?"


"Oh, I totally get it." The server then arrived at the table with their food, but the mood shifted when they both noticed that Lomasi's plate had a clown face.


"Charming." The tiny woman said as she gave the plate of ribs a less than amused glare.


"We can ask them for a different pla-"


"No. It's fine. I had to order mine off the kid's menu because of my size, so I got a kid plate. It's fine." Morgan could tell it wasn't at all fine. The humiliation was apparent on the tiny woman's face as she slouched.


"It's clearly not."


"Let's change the subject. What's your day job?" Lomasi said as she started to dig into the BBQ meat before her.


"Air traffic controller, I basically tell planes when and where they can land." Morgan then started chomping down on her ribs as well. Both women getting BBQ sauce all over their respective faces and hands. Because only a monster eats ribs with a fork.


"Now that sounds stressful."


"You're telling me. If me and my crew aren't on the same wavelength, of if some hotshot piolet feels bold, that's hundreds, maybe thousands dead. That's on me. I'm like a damned surgeon, I can't make mistakes."


"Fuck, that's rough." The two were halfway through their meal before the next series of questions erupted. "So, how do you feel about your family?" Lomasi asked, Morgan groaning in response.


"My parents and I aren't speaking, not approving of my life choices. My brother also cut ties with them out of twin solidarity, and they blame me for that too."


"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how that must feel, having the people who should be there for you no matter what turn on you like that." Morgan could see the sympathy in the little lady's eyes, no pitty but genuine compassion.


"I'm glad you don't. I take it your relationship with your parents is better?"


"I don't want to feel like I'm bragging or anything." Lomasi said as she shifted in her seat uncomfortably.


"Oh no, please do tell me how a functional family works. I will need a better example than mine to work off of when I start a family of my own."


"Not even through our first date, and you're already talking about starting a family? How romantic~!" Both women laughed their gay asses off. Morgan smacked the table several times as she coughed and wheezed from laughing too hard. "Didn't kill you, did I!?"


"No, no, I just, fuck, your hilarious!"


"So I'm told. You still wanna hear about my home life?" Morgan nodded while taking deep breaths. "Well, my mom shrank to about 4inch tall when she was about my age, and my dad is a little bigger than average 7.5feet."


"Oh, so you grew to be bigger than your mom? I don't really understand how the science behind the size epidemic works, but that must have been hard for her to discipline you when growing up."


"Not as hard as you'd think, actually." The little woman said as she finished the last of her ribs." I was a brat when I was little, but all it took was one stern look from my mom, and I was on my ass crying and apologizing."


"You sound well behaved enough. So when did your stepdad come into the picture." Lomasi looked at the big ginger with a confused look.


"I didn't say he was my stepdad. He's my biological father." Then, it was Morgan's turn to look confused.


"I'm sorry, but he has to be. Your mother is 4inch, and he's 7.5feet, you said."


"I don't see your point."


"Like... How could they... You know... To make you?" If not for her darker skin, Lomasi's bright blush would be just as visible as Morgan's.


"If it's all the same to you, I would rather not theorize the details of my conception, ok?"


"Right, sorry..." The table became awkwardly silent for what felt like far too long before Morgan finally spoke again. "So... You want to get dessert?"


"Not from here. They'll probably give me a cup that looks like a zoo animal or something." Lomasi then had a look of sudden inspiration. "Your brother baked a cake a while back, right? Is there still any of that left at your place?"


"Ya, it turned out that the person he made the cake for has a gluten allergy, so-" It suddenly hit Morgan like a brick to the face, her blush returning in full force. "Y-You want to... Come back t-to... My place?"


"Sure. Sorry if this is too fast, we can just-"


"NO! I mean, that sounds ok..." Morgan didn't expect what was happening. Sure, she heard about people doing stuff on the first date, but it never happened to her. Until now, apparently! "I have to use the lady's room, be right back."


"Cool, take your time." Morgan tried not to look like she was running as she went into the bathroom and into the nearest stall. Getting her phone out, and calling her brother.


"Sup, sis? Your date not go well?"


"Actually... It's going better than I thought it would... Maybe too good?"


"Elaborate." David said in a severe tone. "Did she do something you are not comfortable with? Cuz, I will punt her like last weeks-"


"No, no, she's lovely. But um... I might need you out of the house for a few hours." There were a few moments of silence, then hysterical laughter from his end of the call. "I'm serious!"


"Oh, I know you are! That's why it's funny!" Finally, after a few moments of obnoxious laughing and Morgan resisting the urge the hang up on the prick, he calmed down. "But seriously, are you two ok with this? I know you haven't been intimate with anyone since your transition, and I know Lo has only ever been with cis-women."


"You did tell her I'm trans, right? Because I swear, if this goes south because of you, I'll-"


"Wow, relax, killer, she knows. Just... Be careful, ok? I don't want anything bad to happen to my sister or my friend." Morgan teared up just a bit. Her jerk brother could be surprisingly sweet sometimes.


"It'll be fine, I promise. Just clear out for a little bit. I'll call you when it's safe to come home."


"Ok, good. Just be gentle when you get it on, Lo acts tough, but she's small, an-" Morgan then hung up on him. She was starting to get a headache from how flustered she was all night. All that blood rushing to her head couldn't be good for her.


...............................................................................................................................


"So, this is where I live. Get comfy while I get us some cake."


"Ok, mind getting us something to go with that?"


"Milk or something stronger?"


"EW! Who would have alcohol with cake?!"


"One glass of milk with chocolate cake, coming right up." Morgan walked into the kitchen. It took her a minute to find a glass and fork small enough for Lomasi to use comfortably. "You can do this, Morgan." She said to herself as she got everything together. "Nothing has to happen, your just... Seeing how things turn out." Morgan walked back out into the living room, Lomasi giving her the sweetest smile as she sat their food on the coffee table.


"Oh, my~. That cake looks like heaven~." The smaller woman said as she got an almost lustful tone to her voice. Not that Morgan was judging her, people say a woman's first love is her father, but it's really chocolate cake.


"I know, right!? I swear David should have gone into baking as a career. But he likes it better as a hobby. That's his prerogative, I suppose."


"More cake for us then." Lomasi dug into the cake the moment it was placed in front of her. Morgan tried to cut a piece small enough for her date, but it seemed that she shouldn't have bothered. It looked like the little lady was one of those people that had a hollow leg. Where else was all that food going? Certainly not her belly. It would have burst! "Fuck, why is he still single!? I'm gay, and even I'm falling in love with every bite!"


"I forget what it's called, but I don't think he doesn't like anyone like that. I mean, I know he sleeps around with a few friends. But he just doesn't, you know, love anyone that extra little bit."


"Sexual aromantic." Lomasi said between bites of cake that reasonably should not have fit in her mouth. "Or aromantic sexual, either way, good on him for living his true self. Same for you, by the way."


"Th-Thank you..." Morgan blushed again, but this time with a little smile on her face. They both ate in silence, Morgan holding back a giggle as Lomasi licked her plate clean, trying not to get noticeably turned on by seeing the little lady's tongue work through the see-through plate. "So... What now?"


"Well, we could watch a movie, talk more, or..." Lo gave Morgan a very suggestable wink, and her implication didn't need to be said. "If you want to, that is."


"I... I don't know." Morgan started to slouch a bit and look away from her date. "I mean... You are gorgeous, and I'm very attracted to you... But..." Morgan felt very vulnerable at that moment, curling up in her seat a bit. She shuddered a bit when she felt Lomasi getting up on the arm of her chair.


"Hey, you're good. We can just sit here and talk if you want. We don't have to get intimate if you don't want-"


"But I do!" Lomasi jumped a bit as Morgan turned to her, the cute ginger tearing up as she looked her concerned date in the eyes. "I want to be close to someone like that again. I want sexual intimacy, but..."


"But what?"


"But what if I don't feel like a girl? What if using... That..." She said as she pointed down to her crotch. "Makes me not feel like I'm Morgan anymore?" Saying it out loud felt different than just thinking it, just fearing it. Morgan felt like she was going to start sobbing, but then she felt Lomasi's little hand on her shoulder and froze like a deer in headlights.


"I'm sorry." She said while smiling kindly at Morgan. "It's ok if your not ready for that yet. We can just watch a movie or play a two-player thing on your console. I know I don't know you very well yet, but I think you are a wonderful woman, and I don't want to do anything to hurt you." Morgan grabbed up the tiny woman in a surprise hug, crying hard. Lomasi's small hand gently pet the side of the bigger woman's head. Helping to calm her done enough to stop crying, and after a few moments of awkward silence, let the more petite woman go.


"Better?"


"Ya..." Morgan felt so embarrassed, not even looking her date in the eye. "S-Sorry for just grabbing you up like that."


"All good. So, you wanna go a few rounds in that fighting game David won't shut the fuck up about?"


"Sounds good. I'll set it up." Morgan and Lomasi then spent the rest of the night playing some trendy fighting game. Lo had a disadvantage because the controller was too big, but Morgan had the more significant burden of being bad at fighting games. But neither of them cared. They had fun and enjoyed each other's company. All in all, it was a perfect date.

Chapter 2 by MrGoblinKing7

"YES! IN YOUR FACE!"


"No fair, you picked the broken character! Anyone would win if they played, The Smith!" Morgan heard David argue with Lomasi, the two-foot-tall woman blowing raspberries at him in response to his protest. "Morgan, come in here and make your girlfriend play fair!"


"Screw the both of you, I'm busy." She yelled as she sat in her room reading. It had been a month since she and Lomasi decided to keep seeing each other. And her life had been a blissful dream.


"I CAN AND WILL PUT YOU ON A SHELF, RUNT!"


"YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!" Morgan's reading was interrupted as Lomasi lept into her lap and wrapped her arms around her left one. Her brother followed shortly after.


"Baby, protect me from that big brut!" The tiny woman said as she made herself look as helpless and sweet as she could. Something she often did when she was trying to get out of trouble.


"No, surrender the tiny criminal or be made an accomplice!" David said, crossing his arms with a scowl on his face. Morgen took a deep breath, closed her book, then set it down gently.


"What did she do, and what are your plans for punishing her?"


"How dare you take his side!" Lomasi said as she pulled down on the larger ginger's shoulder.


"She cheated in that last match and refused to pick a different character. So, my plan to deal with discipline is to put her on top of the fridge in a time-out. Then, you can pick her up when it's time for you two to head out to the movies. Now surrender the imp!"


"And you two couldn't, I don't know, play an FPS instead? Last I checked, you can't pick a broken character in those."


"It's the principle! Now hand her over!"


"My beloved would never surrender me to humiliation at your hands! Right baby!?" Morgan then made a wildly exaggerated thinking face, tapping her chin and humming. "Morgan, I will make you pay if you let him put me on top of the fridge," Lomasi said with a serious face.


"Oh, what to do, what to do?" Morgan said in a sing-song voice. "I indeed could never betray either my brother or my girlfriend. But on the other hand, you do look ever so adorable when you cross your arms and pout~. Your grumpy little face would make the most delightful background for my phone~!" Lomasi gave Morgan a death glare as the larger woman lightly pinched her cheek. David equally seemed unamused.


"Ew, if you two are going to be lovey-dovey about it, then I have lost interest. I'm going to find something else to do while you love birds do what you do." He then left the room, and Lomasi tried to get up to follow but was stopped by Morgan grabbing the small woman's shoulders.


"Oh no, you don't." The big ginger said, picking Lomasi up as she stood to her full height. "If you can't leave me to my ready or play nice with David, I have no choice but to snuggle with you until it is time to go to the movies." She then walked over to her bed, and laid down while holding her girlfriend close.


"I am a grown woman. You can't just pick me up and do what you want with me." Lomasi said as she turned to face the big lesbian holding her, then proceeded to bury her face in said mini-giantess's neck while snuggling. "You can not keep me imprisoned with your cuddliness!"


"Well then, by all means, get up and storm off~." Morgan giggled as she wrapped her arms around her lover, gently presser her little body against her own, but not with enough power to keep her down if she wanted to get up.


"Oh, you white devil. I either assert my independence and deny myself snuggly goodness or let you think you can just pick me up whenever at the price of staying warm and comfy."


"Truly, I am an evil mastermind."


"Fuck you, Morgan," Lomasi said with a giggle as she got comfortable against her lover's giant body.


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan tried to park as close to Lomasi as possible. The theater they went to had the decency of having multi-sized parking, but it did me a long walk to the front door.


"I'm telling you, it would be cheaper on gas if you let me drive you on dates," Morgan said as she held the door open for her little lover.


"Ya, but then you would have to install a car seat, and worse, I'd have to sit in it. And in full honesty, I would rather get strapped to the hood like a hunting trophy." Morgan rolled her eyes as they got in line.


"Give me a break. It's not like I would make you sit in a prettiest pink princess seat. They do make ones for shrunk people like you-" Morgan froze in terror, and a bead of sweat began to form on the back of her neck as she saw who the cashier was. "Fuck!"


"What is it, baby?"


"The cashier is someone I knew in high school." Lomasi looked to see who was making her beloved so nervous. The woman taking money was practically an amazon, tall, just slightly buff, and with a strong jawline. "I used to have a crush on her, but she bulled me relentlessly for liking girl stuff! I haven't seen her since I transitioned." Morgan's grip on her girlfriend's hand grew just a little bit stronger. "Do you think she will recognize me?"


"Hey," Lomasi said, giving Morgan a loving and comforting look. "It's ok. Nothing bad is going to happen. We are going to get a ticket, grab a drink and some popcorn, then head to our seats. Ok?"


"Ok." Morgan tried not to remember the years of confusion and pain Jenifer had caused her. But, building up her courage, she was able to keep a calm face when she got to the front. "Two tickets for Love and War, please."


"Would you like anything while viewing?" The buff blond said.


"A large popcorn, and um, what would you like to drink, Lo?"


"Large orange drink, no ice, please."


"Ok, that will be seventeen dollars." Morgan paid for everything, and someone else got it together and handed it to her before they walked into the numbered room. Lomasi seemed to have spotted a good seat, rushing to it, and standing next to it as Morgan sat down. Giving her girlfriend a shock as she hopped onto her lap.


"Wha!? You could have warned me you wanted to sit there!" Lo then looked up at the flustered ginger with an impish grin on her face.


"It's what you get for picking me up without asking before. Now hand me the popcorn." It was a very adorable scene, Morgan holding Lomasi in her lap while the more petite woman held the popcorn in hers. But as the small woman's warmth was felt on her lap, Morgan's body began reacting predictably. Lo began to notice the lump growing under her at the same time her girlfriend noticed her pants getting tighter. "You want me to get off of you, baby? I know you're still a little uncomfortable with this stuff." Morgan took a little longer than she meant to answer.


"I... I'm comfortable if you are... Are you?" The two-foot terror responded by laying back against Morgan, her shoulders pressing against the larger woman's breasts as the back of her head snuggled into the mini-giantesses lower neck. Flustering the big gay ginger to no end.


"Very~."


"J-Just don't wiggle around too much!"


...............................................................................................................................


"Well, that movie was trash," Morgan said as she threw the empty cup and popcorn bucket away.


"Tell me about it. They spend a third of the movie making the villain so sympathetic, and what, we are supposed to think, they deserve to die at the end? What is with films today where they either make them not sympathetic enough and redeem them or make them to sympathetic and punish them anyway!?" Lo fumed at the state of media entertainment when they both suddenly heard a faint scream. They turned to the source of the noise, and it was the concessions stand.


"Caught ya, you rats!" Jenifer said as she picked up a medium-sized cup from the floor behind the counter. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you were listening for it, but there were muffled voices in the cup. Morgan didn't hesitate to get involved, marching over to the counter with a glare in her eyes.


"What on earth is going on!?" Jenifer jumped a bit, clearly not seeing Morgan walk over.


"Oh, nothing to worry about, ma'am. I just caught two little thieves in the act. They've been stealing hotdogs for a few months now." The blond said as she tilted the cup to show her. There were two tiny women uncomfortably inside the cup, one looking about five inches and the other maybe a little more or less than three inches. "I just have to wait for my manager to finish his rounds so he can tell me how to deal with the vermin."


"Vermin!?" Morgan was turning red, her arms crossed as she continued. "Those are two helpless women! What, if you caught me stealing, would you tazz and tie me up to, deal with, later!?"


"Look, ma'am, these two have been stealing from us for months. Living in the wall like common rats, and the company has a very strict policy for handling these situ-"


"How much?" Morgan interrupted. "How much money's worth of merchandise did they steal?" Jenifer took a minute to do the math in her head.


"Eighty dollars."


"Fine then," Morgan said while pulling her card out of her purse. "Ring it up, and hand me the cup." Jenifer seemed hesitant at first but then did as she was asked. Handing the angry ginger both her card and the cup. "And that's the last sent this theater will see from me!" Morgan said as she stomped outside, Lomasi following her. She then looked down into the cup. She tried to put on a friendly smile, but was still very pissed. "So, um, where is a good place to set you down at?"


"The parking lot is fine." The smaller of the two said. A short walk later, Morgan slowly sat the cup down on its side. Crouching down as far as she could go without sitting down, Lo just full-on sat down next to her, and they both got a better look at the tinies. They were both brunettes, both very fit. The five-inch one wore her hair short, and her clothes looked like they were primarily made out of bits of soda cans and plastic wrappers and what might have been rat fur, giving her a street fighter look. The three-inch woman looked much more distinct, missing her left arm, and a bandage of sorts over her right eye distracted from her other differences, like how she had her hair long and wore a less militant version of her companion's outfit.


"Holy fuck! What happened to you!?" Lomasi shouted, earning a smack on the back of the head from Morgan.


"What, you never saw a disabled person before, you ableist fuck!?" The five-inch warrior woman said, getting between her friend and the two much larger women.


"Relax, it's not the first or last time people will react like that." The one-armed woman said as she walked up to stand beside her friend. "Thanks for the save back there, my name is Lara, and my self-proclaimed bodyguard here is Bridget." She then extended her hand, and Morgan moved her finger down and let her grab it to shake.


"Any decent person would have done it. My name is Morgan, and this rude bitch is my girlfriend, Lomasi."


"Ya, sorry about that," Lo said as she put on an awkward smile while waving. "I've just..."


"Never seen anyone survive this much?" Lo's embarrassed smile turned into a sade frown at Lara's words. "Your fine, really. I get looks all the time."


"Can we ask what-"


"No," Lara said, cutting off Morgan sharply. "I'm grateful for what you did, but I would rather not relive past trauma for people I just met. Just know that decent people are a rear thing for folks like us to find." There was an uncomfortable silence for a bit, before Lo broke it with a question.


"You two have anywhere to go?"


"Oh, you would love to know our hiding spots, wouldn't you?" Bridget crossed her arms as she scowled at the two looming over her.


"We aren't as helpless as Bigs like to say we are on TV. You two have done enough, and it was nice to meet you."


"The pleasure was all ours, have a good night," Morgan said as she got up and walked away with her girlfriend beside her. Turning back to see the two vanish down a drain. "I hope they make it."


"They will, especially the short one," Lo said as she grabbed her Morgan's hand and kissed it. "I'm very proud of you, by the way."


"Anyone with a soul would have done the same. I'm not some heroin or anything."


"Well, you're my heroin~." The more petite woman said as she grabbed onto Morgan's leg, hugging her tightly. And she returned the affection with head rubs. "Meet you at the ice cream place~."


"Wouldn't miss it for the world~." The two then got into their respective cars and continued on their date.

Chapter 3 by MrGoblinKing7

It was a very hot day, perfect for swimming. Morgan, however, was having second thoughts. After all, she hadn't been in a swimsuit since she started going by she. Morgan did have a bikini, but she never tried it on outside of the fitting room of the store she bought it from. And she wasn't sure if she was ready to be seen in it.


"Ready or not, here I am~." Lomasi said as she walked out of the bathroom. Morgan's heart felt like it skipped a beat seeing the little woman in her swimsuit. The bone white bikini had a black skull pattern on each piece drawing attention to her feminine parts. "Do I look good, or do I look good~?" Lo said as she teased Morgan with various sensual poses. Making Morgan's jeans feel much tighter than they did just a few moments ago. "But seriously, I couldn't get onto the counter to see myself in the mirror. Do I look good?"


"Do you look good?" Morgan parroted as her blush grew brighter and brighter. "Fuck baby, are we going swimming or shooting a porno!?" A toothy grin formed on the little woman's face as she marveled at how flustered she made her girlfriend.


"I'll take that as a yes! Now get changed. I want to see how much of you those adorable freckles cover~." Morgan slumping, wiped the perverted grin right off Lomasi's face. Replacing it with a look of concern. "Hey, you ok?"


"I don't know if I'm ready to be seen in public wearing... You know..." Morgan whimpered as she got down onto her knees, making it easier for Lo to hold her, well, as much as she could, being the smaller of the two.


"We can just stay here at your place. We don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with."


"But you were looking forward to it."


"That's not worth your mental or emotional well-being, and there are plenty of things we can do together." Morgan grabbed up her two-foot lover in a tight hug, whimpering a bit as she did.


"I'm sorry, Lo. Do you still want to see me in my swimsuit? I think it will be  ok if it's just you."


"Only if you're comfortable with it." Morgen then gave Lomasi a little peck on the cheek before getting up and walking to the bathroom but stopped halfway there. An epiphany hit her like a hammer.


"Actually, I know exactly where we can go swimming in privacy."


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan parked her car right off the dirt road, looking in the back seat to see a very disgruntled Lomasi in an adult car seat.


"Oh, will you get that frown off your face. Not my fault your ride can't go off-road." Lo glared at her girlfriend as she unbuckled herself.


"This better be worth the drive, or I will make you pay for this."


"Don't be such a ba-"


"Morgan!" Lo said sternly with her hands on her hips. "You do not want to finish that word right now!" She then looked about where she was driven out to. It was the end of a river leading to a sharp drop into a lake, the roots of a tree sticking out of the mini-cliff side to make an easy way to the water. "Wow, this is a pretty nice and secluded spot. How did you find it? No offense, dearest, but your not the outdoorsy type."


"My parents were cheap, so they found this little spot instead of paying for parking across the lake. Look, you can see the beach from here." Sure enough, both of them could barely see the multi-colored umbrellas of beachgoers.


"Is it legal for us to be here?"


"The only thing they can charge you for is parking. Come on, let's make sure a snapping turtle hasn't made a nest here." Morgan climbed down the thick roots as if she had only done it yesterday. Lomasi took her time, being unfamiliar with what could and couldn't be stepped on. The big woman grabbed a long stick and stabbed violently at the water. After what seemed like forever, Morgan seemed satisfied and started climbing back up. "Seems safe enough. Let's get out of our walking around clothes already."


"Bout time I get to seeee..." Lomasi was dumbstruck by what she saw. Morgan had insisted on keeping her swimming attire a secret until they got to the lake, and it was worth the wait. The larger woman took off her t-shirt and jeans to reveal a two-piece pink swim suite, the bottom of it coming with a little skirt that, if her skin were a lighter tone, would have made Lomasi's blush very visible.


"So, do I look good?" Morgan then walked over to her little lover, her immense form filling her girlfriend's entire field of vision. "Or do I look good~?"


"S-Stop teasing me, or I'll shove you in the water!" Morgan laughed. Finally, being the one to get her lover flustered was a good feeling.


"Oh, you'll have plenty of time to get your hands all over me when we get the sunscreen out~."


"Will you stop!" Lo said as she covered her face and turned away. Earning more laughter from the big gay ginger. "I'll get you back for this!"


"Oh, I'm counting on it~. But seriously though, I do burn extremely quickly. I'm like a fucking vampire."


"Oh right, bend down so I can get your back."


"Thanks, Lo, your the best."


...............................................................................................................................


The lovers just floated on their backs, eating cupcakes from a plate floating between them.


"Fucking hell, your brother needs to quit his day job and open a bakery!" Lo said with a mouthful of her third cupcake, a fourth in hand, ready for when that was finished.


"I dunno, if he did quite the library and started a bakery, you would be out of house and home paying for it instead of getting it for free."


"You make a compelling case to keep your family poor." The little lady said while licking her fingers clean. It had been a fantastic day. She had never had more fun swimming than she did when it was with Lo. They even got some really tiny fish to eat off their fingers.


"You know, I'm glad I decided to take you out here. I almost didn't. This place has many memories from when I didn't go by Morgan. Memories that are now tainted because of how my parents treated me for coming out." Hearing her lover's words, Lomasi swam closer and moved to rest her upper body on Morgan's belly to look her girlfriend in the face better.


"Then why did you bring me out here?" Lo shuttered a bit as she felt Morgan's wet hand move through her already damp hair. Seeing the overwhelming amount of love practically oozing out of her big gals eyes as she looked at her.


"Because I wanted this place to have good memories. And all my memories with of you are good ones." Lo felt tears beginning to form in her eyes as she let Morgan's words really sink in.


"You romantic bitch." Lo said as she started crying. Then, she damn near dunked the ginger as she climbed on top of her and wiggled her way up her lover's body to be face to face with her. "You romantic fucking bitch~!" Lo screamed right before she started kissing Morgan wildly. The two floated there as they made out passionately, making small splashes as they moved about, grabbing each other's heads and shoulders while exchanging long love-filled kisses. Lo's tongue bearly being able to get past her lover's lips. In contrast, Morgan had to be more careful exploring the little woman's mouth, making her gage a few times from being too enthusiastic. Morgan was the first to break their make-out session.


"Let's get back to the car~. I want something a little more solid under my ass while you mount me~!"


"Race you there~!" The winner gets to undress the other first~!" Lo said as she dove off of Morgan. The two laughed as they swam neck and neck. They were halfway up the roots when they heard another car drive up. "Fuck! What do we do!?" Lomasi whispered as she looked to her girlfriend, scared out of her wits.


"There, it'll be a tight squeeze, but we can hide here until whoever it is fucks off," Morgan said as she got behind the roots, pressing her feet on them and her back to the cliff to keep from falling. Holding her miniature lover in her arms as they waited for it to become clear up-top


"Ah, hell! It looks like someone beat us here." Morgan froze like she was made of stone, recognizing the man's voice all too well.


"Shit, this was my favorite spot too." Said a woman's voice, a voice that made Morgan feel like her heart stopped beating for a moment. A voice she never thought she would ever hear again. "Remember when we used to bring the kids here, Joseph?"


"Hell, how could I ever forget? Remember when little Davy found a snapping turtle? Scared the living shit out of me!"


"You thought you were scared? You grabbed the shotgun and blasted the head off the damned thing right in front of the boys! The little ones were a terror to put to bed for a month after that!"


"Ha, ya... Ya..." Morgan began to shake as she listened to the older couple, tears streaming from her eyes as she prayed that they would just disappear. "You ever think about them?"


"David, sure. Mark... Mark is dead to me. He died when he put his own fetishes before the family." The venom in the woman's voice was clear, and the man grunted in response.


"We better leave, don't want whoever's here to think we're serial killers or something." The moment the two drove away, Morgan started sobbing loudly, clinging onto Lomasi so tight that it began to hurt both of them. Lo then started petting the back of her girlfriend's head, doing her best to comfort the larger woman.


"Baby... Baby, you're safe... I'm here for you. You're safe with me, Morgan."


"S-Say my n-name again..."


"Morgan. Your name is Morgan."


"My name is Morgan." She stopped shaking, and her grip loosened significantly. "I... I just want to go home. Coming here was a mistake. I'm sorry you had to hear that."


"You have nothing to be sorry about," Lo said as they climbed back up and started drying off. "So... Those people were your-"


"Yes."


"I see..." They hopped into the car and buckled in before the smaller woman said. "Your mom is a cunt."


"Yes, she is. Mind if we drive back to town in silence, or at least not talk about that."


"Right, sorry... You looked really nice in your bikini."


"Thanks, you too." They then spent the rest of the drive without saying a single word and wholly exhausted the emergency ice cream supply the moment they got back to Morgan's place.

Chapter 4 by MrGoblinKing7

"I still don't see why we couldn't get first class," Lomasi said, her arms crossed as she pouted. "You work for the airport for crying out loud!"


"Too expensive even with my employee discount," Morgan stated as she petted the back of her lover's hair. They had been waiting for more than an hour at the loading terminal, and Lo was starting to get cranky. "Besides, it's the destination that matters, right?"


"Your right," Lo said as she snuggled up against her big ginger. "Sorry for being a brat. I'm still pissed that security made us throw away the pumpkin bread David made for the trip."


"I told you they would do that."


"It's not like you can smuggle anything in pumpkin bread! It's pumpkin bread!"


"It's only a rule because snack bars and restaurants are in the loading area. Shouldn't be too much money with my discount, but it will still be more than if we got it from a gas station on the way." Lo fumed as she snuggled into Morgan's side, the larger woman's arm surrounding her form in a loving side hug. "They never feed anyone enough on flights. So I'm going to need to stalk up on snacks. Will you be ok if I leave you to guard the bags?"


"I will protect your panties with my life!" Lo said with a salute, making Morgan have to cover her blushing face with one hand.


"Lo, we are in public!"


"And you still haven't thanked me for restraining my urge to spend this ungodly longe wait time with your cute face between my-"


"Enough! You dirty little goblin!"


"You know you love it~," Lomasi said with a wink as Morgan walked off. She tried to make the embarrassingly bright blush off her face as she walked into an outlet. The Snack Shack, it was called. Originality is dead, she decided. But as she passed a group of younger men, she was treated to a rather unexpected verbal assault.


"Woooo! You look fine, red!"


"You'd look better on this dick!"


"Can I get some fries with that shake!" Morgan went wide-eyed in shock and disgust. Being cat-called was a new experience, not having been passing for that long. But all of a sudden, she had a rather evil thought. What would Lo do in her situation?


"That's what I told your mothers lost night when they took turns choking on it!" She yelled back at them, intentionally lowering her tone to sound very close to her pre-transition voice. Watching the would-be thugs tripping over themselves in a similar shock and horror that they had recently made her feel was very empowering. She collected her snacks and returned to her loving partner, tossing her a bag.


"Chocolet-carmal-pretzal-balls! You remembered my favorite~." Lomasi said as she hugged the bag, looking up at Morgan with the kind of affection she had only seen the little woman give to chocolate cake. "On your back, missy. I'm going to sit on your belly and feed you. I know you love that~."


"We. Are. In. Public!"


"Geez, it's not like I offered to crawl up your dress and-"


"LO!"


...............................................................................................................................


They drove the rental car up and parked on the curb of a rather nice-looking suburban home. It was modified so Lomasi could drive, she was not a bad driver, but the thrill of being in control of such a large vehicle made her a little mad with power. Morgan was nervous as all hell, adjusting the top button of her pink flannel shirt over and over, yanking down her longer-than-average skirt to ensure it was well past her knees.


"Baby, it's just my sister's baby shower," Lo said as she patted on Morgan's knee. "You're not going to be executed for showing up with one too many buttons being loos."


"I just want to make a good impression."


"Morgan, you're a wonderful person, and my family is going to adore you." Her lover's words filled her with confidence. She walked to the door and meekly knocked.


"UNLESS YOUR SELLING COOKIES, WE DON'T WANT IT!" A powerful masculine voice screamed from the other side of the door, making Morgan recoil a bit, but Lo confidently walked past her and started kicking the door.


"Open up, old man, if you know what's good for you!" The door slammed open a few moments after the small woman's ultimatum. Filling the doorway almost entirely was a massive man of Polynesian descent, gray strands in his long flowing mane were all that showed his age. He wore green shorts and a yellow shirt with the dark red words, sexy mama on board, with an arrow pointing to his shirt pocket. "Daddy!"


"Lomasi!" The seven-foot-five mountain of a man said as he scooped Lo up in his arms, cradling her like a child as he held her. "I have missed you, my baby girl!"


"I missed you too!" Lomasi said as she cuddled up in his embrace. "Is Mom here too?" She said as she peeked into her father's shirt pocket.


"No, she's inside overseeing the stew. But where are my manners!?" He then said as he held out his hand to Morgan. "The names Alofa, and you must be the famous Morgan."


"Guilty as charged." She said as she moved her hand to shake his, only to be grabbed and pulled into a one-armed bear hug.


"Welcome to the family!" Alofa said as he damn near crushed the life from the poor ginger.


"Air... Need air... See the... Light..."


"Dad! Stop unintentionally murdering my girlfriend! We don't have the room to bury her in the backyard." Lo said jokingly as she play slapped at her father's shoulder. The larger man then dropped Morgan, letting her at last take deep breaths. He then roughly patted her on the shoulder.


"Sorry about that, I'm just very affectioned, it won't happen again. Come on in, newest daughter of mine!"


"Ug, Dad, could you not be weird about this?" Lo looked like a grumpy toddler in her father's arms as they walked in. The house was extremely colorful. The walls were very gray, but the various bits of what looked like homemade child art, painted masks, and family pictures, made every room feel lively. In the living room, a small woman, maybe two-foot-tall but definitely shorter than Lo, sat on the couch eating chips, resting the small bowl of treats on her rounded pregnant belly.


"Istas, what have your mother and I told you about spoiling dinner?"


"I'm eating for two, Dad. Don't judge me, Grandpa!" Istas said, blowing raspberries at Alofa.


"What, no hello for me? Rude, acting has made you rude!" Lo said as she hopped from her father's arms, jumped onto the couch, and gave her elder sister a friendly side hug. "So, you still doing low-budget indie movies or over-sexualized commercials?"


"No to the second one, Bride of the Oyster King got ninety-eight percent on Rotten Tomato. My talented performance launched my director's new film company." Istas said, sitting just a bit taller than she did before. Making Lo's eyes roll. "How about you? Still playing into the native medicine woman stereotype to cone bored middle-aged women and stoners into buying shiny rocks and incense?"


"Ok, bitch, firstly-"


"Hello, a pleasure to meet you. My name is Morgan." The larger woman interrupted, hoping to avoid things getting heated.


"The pleasure is all mine," Istas said as she shook Morgan's hand. "I hope you're keeping my baby sister out of trouble over there on the east coast. I don't know if you've noticed yet, but she can be a bit of a menace to society."


"The only menace around here is you for eating everything," Lo mumbled to herself, either not heard of ignored by everyone in the room.


"Oh, hush! Lomasi is a treasure, and I'm lucky to have her in my life. Speaking of, is the father anywhere around?"


"Oliver is at work sadly, making the world a better place and being all that stands between our nation and oblivion."


"He teaches high school science, Taz," Lo said in a bit of an exacerbated tone. "He is hardly the only thing keeping civilization intact."


"A well-educated population ensures a prosperous future, but I don't take your remarks personally. After all, you flunked science."


"THE SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AGAINST ME!"


"Lomasi!" Everyone turned to see the source of the voice that scolded the little woman. In Alofa's cupped hands sat a tiny woman, who couldn't be more than four inches, wearing sweatpants and a loose-fitting t-shirt. He must have slipped off into the kitchen to bring her in. She looked very much like the two women on the couch, only with gray hair and light wrinkles, but her angery unamused expression was a perfect replica of how Lo looked when Morgan teased her. "Don't yell at your sister. Stress is bad for the baby and might make it come too early."


"Yes, mom..." Lomasi said, guiltily lowering her head. "...Can I get a hug?"


"You don't need permission to hug your mother, girl. Al, lower me down so I can hold my baby!" The mountain of a man did as instructed, and the moment the tiny woman was in range, Lo snatched her up in both hands and hugged her affectionately. "I've missed you, little girl."


"I missed you too, atina!" Morgan's heart melted at the sight of her girlfriend holding her mother like a teddy bear, even tearing her up just a bit. "Oh, this is Morgan! Baby, this is my mother, Elu." Lomasi said as she held her own mother up with the same energy as a small child showing off their puppy.


"A pleasure to meet you, ma'am." The significantly bigger woman said as she used her thumb and forefinger to shake Elu's hand.


"Ma'am? No, no, none of that. We will either be on a first-name basis, or you can just call me mom. But not mommy, only my kids call me that, and sometimes Al can when we are getting freaky."


"EW!" Lo said as she quickly handed her mother back to her father. "Do you have to say such nasty things in front of me?"


"There is nothing wrong with sexuality," Alofa said, wagging his finger. "And besides, it was a very tame statement; it's not like I shoved her down the front of my-"


"DAD!" Both of his children yelled, and Morgan realized where Lo got it from.


...............................................................................................................................


"Hey, Taz, got a minute?" Lo said as she walked into her and her sister's old room, finding her there resting after a full dinner.


"Sure, what's up?"


"Well, it's kind of a loaded question." She said as she sat down next to her sister. The sounds of Morgan and Oliver being subjected to an idle conversation with her parents could be heard from downstairs. "So you and Oliver... Did the nasty right?"


"Hmmm?" Istas said as she tapped on her eight months pregnant belly. "I'm gonna have to think real hard on that."


"Oh, don't be smart with me!"


"Fine, why do you suddenly want to know about my sex life?" Lo, all of a sudden, became very insecure, curling up a bit.


"This may come to shock you, but being a lesbian, I don't really have that much experience with... Well, you know." Lo couldn't even bring herself to say it out loud. She felt so embarrassed just asking anyone.


"Why would that be a- Wait, Morgan hasn't got that surgery yet, has she?" Lo just nodded, it didn't feel right talking about her girlfriend's body behind her back, but this was a conversation she wasn't ready for her to be a part of yet. "Close the door. I don't want mom or dad to hear this."


"Ok." She did as her sister instructed, then hopped right back onto the bed next to her.


"So, remember when I had to go to the hospital for all those internal injuries?"


"Ya, you said some jerk kicked you in a parking lot while you were buying food." Istas squinted her eyes and bit her lip, taking a deep breath before continuing.


"I lied. It was Oliver, and let's just say he didn't kick me." Lo went wide-eyed in horror, moving her hand over her mouth.


"Fuck Taz... I don't... Why didn't you... No, no, I know why you lied about it."


"I have no idea what we did wrong that time." Tears began to stream down the pregnant woman's face as she relived the trauma. "Maybe it was too much too fast? Maybe he was rougher than usual? I'm just lucky he notised the blood or, or..." Istas moved to hug Lomasi, and she returned it lovingly.


"I'm sorry for making you relive it. I didn't know. I'm so sorry that happened, Taz."


"It almost ended our relationship, fuck it almost ended my life." She then started staring a thousand miles away. "I forget the size difference between us sometimes. But us overlooking that almost killed me. I still get nervous every time we do anything together."


"I can't imagine it was easy, you know, doing it after that."


"Believe it or not, it was harder on him. My sweet Oliver treated me like I was made of glass for about a year after that. He was so guilty, so scared of hurting me again, and it almost ended our relationship." She paused, looking down at her round belly and gently rubbing it. "But we recovered and have been safely conducting ourselves, and it's paying off."


"Do you think I should wait until Morgan fully transitions before we do anything?" Lo asked, needing to know the answer more than she needed air at that moment.


"Your a few inches bigger than me. That doesn't sound like it should help, but it does. Who is in charge when the lights are off?"


"I-I am," Lo said, her dark skin bearly hiding the blush on her cheeks.


"Ok, good, that alone cuts the danger in half. I'm not going to tell you how to manage your sex life, but if you two are careful, you should be fine."


"O-Ok..." Lo tightened her hug. "Thanks, sis. I know this must have been difficult to talk about."


"It was," Taz said as she tightened her hug right back. " But you not getting hurt matters more than that. I know I get on you about your business practices, but you are my sister."


"I love you too, Istas. So, I should never speak of this to anyone, right?"


"I will chop you up and use your ass to help build my baby if you do."


"I wouldn't if I were you. The kid will get my smart mouth!" The two laughed a bit at that, wiped the tears from their eyes, then joined the rest of their family in the living room.

Chapter 5 by MrGoblinKing7

It was the end of a workday, and Morgan was more than ready to go home.


"Fuck my life. Why did they put the employee parking so far away." She moaned in despair as she stumbled in the general direction of her car. The only thing keeping her going was the promise of being able to get out of her uniform and get a good night's sleep. She then froze. She thought she heard something. Listening carefully, she could hear soft crying echoing in the parking structure. Following the sound, it went silent when she found a paper shopping bag on its side, shaking a bit like something was in it, or someone. Morgan thought about picking up the bag but decided against it, not wanting to scare who or whatever was inside of it.


"Hello? Is someone in there? Do you need help?" There was silence from the bag, but some justling. Morgan then got onto all fours to look inside the bag, shocked at what she found. The boy looked about five or six inches tall and couldn't have been older than sixteen. His makeshift clothes were torn in places, and it looked like he might have been bleeding. "Good heavens! Are you ok-" Only when it fired did Morgan notice the rubber band pulled along the kid's arm like a roman slingshot, the cherry seed he attacked her with bearly missed her eye, making a deep cut on her eyebrow. "OW! What was that for!?"


"Stay away from me, or you'll get worse!" The scared kid sounded even younger than he looked. But while Morgan refrained from getting back into firing range, she was not about to leave a child bleeding out in a barking garage.


"Is that your blood?"


"None of your business, cow!" Morgan sighed and rubbed her eyes, noticing that her brow was bleeding from his attack, only irritating her more.


"Look, is there someone like you nearby to help you?" There was only silence from the bag. "If your hurt, I can take you to a hospital." Again, he didn't respond. "Fine, I suppose I should just call the tiny shelter and-"


"No!" He screamed louder than Morgan thought he could. "No shelters!"


"Ok, no shelters, got it. But unless someone is already on their way to help you, I'll need to either call someone or take you somewhere." The little boy didn't respond for what felt like an eternity. But he seemed to work up the courage to speak again.


"Turn on your phone, then slide it in. If you try to grab me, you'll get to know my knife real good, got it?"


"Understood." Morgan did as she was instructed, slowly giving him her phone. She could hear him muttering something as he dialed, but the current situation was almost forgotten when she heard who was on speaker phone.


"Sup?"


"DAVID!?"


"Morgan, why do you sound a bit muffled?"


"Dave, why is your number on this woman's phone?" The kid asked, his voice sounding a little shakier.


"Joey? Why are you calling me on my sister's phone? What happened?"


"Dave, please come get me." The kid said, sounding like he was finally allowing himself to break down and cry. "I'm hurt, and I need help."


"Ok, Joey, you need to do precisely what I say. Let my sister bring you to the library, and I'll make sure that you have help, ok?"


"Dave, please, I want you. I don't trust her. What if she's bad?" The poor child wasn't holding back anymore, sobbing as he pleaded.


"She won't hurt you. I promise," David said in a voice he often used when Morgan was emotionally distraught. "I need to hang up and call your mom. Can you be brave for her and me and let Morgan bring you to the library?"


"Y-Yes, I think s-so."


"Ok, mind giving the phone to my sister."


"Y-Ya" Morgan then picked up the phone slowly, turning it off speaker phone and moving it up to her ear.


"I'm here."


"How badly is he hurt?" Morgan bent down to look at Joey, getting a clear look at the poor kid.


"He isn't actively bleeding, but the stains are coming from inside his clothes, so it's definitely his."


"Fuck! Ok, bring him to behind the library I work at, park next to the dumpster. I should be there before you."


"Ok, I'll be there."


"I know I don't have to tell you, but be careful with him. I'm not going to be the only one waiting for you, and these are not the kind of people you want to be on the bad side of."


"Omanuse, but understood." David then hung up on her, and she crouched down to look into the bag again. "Hey, Joey, right, do you want me to carry you in my hand or just pick up the bag?"


"Just pick up the bag. Dave might say your cool, but I still don't trust you enough to let you hold me."


"Fair enough."


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan parked next to the dumpster behind the library. She remembered when she and David tried to hang out with the bad boys there when they were in high school. Morgan failed their initiation test by vomiting after trying to smoke a cigarette. But now, it wasn't future fast food cashiers waiting for her. She could see David, a one-foot-tall woman standing next to him, as well as a three-inch tall tiny mounting what looked like a little cannon with a metal-tipped bottle rocket in it.


"Shit, they're not fucking around." Morgan then covered her mouth, remembering the child sitting next to her. "Sorry for the potty mouth. It just slipped out."


"Bite me, bitch."


"I'm just going to say that's the stress talking and ignore that." Morgan then grabbed the bag, got out of the car, and put her hands above her head as she started walking over.


"That's far enough." Said a voice that sounded like it was coming from speakers all around her, but she couldn't see any. "Set the bag down, get back in your car, and wait for further instructions."


"Whatever you say." Morgan then slowly sat the bag on its side, and walked slowly walked back to her car. She didn't start the engine, not wanting to spook the cannonier. She saw the kid walk out of the bag, and rush into the arms of the woman next to David, must be his mom, she thought.


"You may leave now, ma'am. Thank you for your help." The voice from the unseen speakers. Morgan then started her car, and drove off, slowly, not wanting to


"David is going to have some things to explain when he gets home."


...............................................................................................................................


Lara hated her new job. Sure, she could control the direction of her Enclave, but she missed working in asset acquisition. But ever since the scare at the theater, the pressure on her to accept a promotion to management was more severe.


"Ok, so, what do you have for me, Bridgit."


"Well, according to testimony from those involved. The kid was waiting for his mother outside of the bakery when he was abducted by the big. He was apparently going to give the boy to his daughter as a present." Lara rubbed her eyes with her only hand. It was not the first, or undoubtedly last, time she had heard about people from her Enclave being targeted for such reasons. But hearing about it happening to a child was bone-chilling.


"How did he escape?"


"Well, it seemed that he wasn't disarmed, and he used his rubber band to get a shot off at the bastard, who instinctively tossed him aside in the airport parking structure. It was then that-"


"She found and returned Joey to us. Morgan, that was her name, right? And we are sure that she is the same person who saved us when we were caught?"


"Yes, we double-checked. It seems her brother was already on our list of allies. He helped us found the safe house under the very library the recovery took place at." Lara looked over all the information they could gather on the gentle giantess.


"An air traffic controller..." A smile formed on her scared face, which made Bridgit sigh in exasperation.


"Ok, I'll bite. What the fuck are you plotting?"


"You say that like I have bad intentions." The three-inch woman said with a friendly smile on her face, one that was not returned by her five-inch friend/subordinate. "Right now, the Enclaves are limited by our lack of reliable transportation. Sure, we can keep our people in the suburbs and about half the city relatively safe from tiny-hunters. And our online presence and allies to help move supplies and personnel, but if we could flight schedules and flight manifests, we could start getting into face-to-face meetings with other tiny communities. Start organizing in earnest. Sure, we have online communications, but-"


"Lara, look at me," Bridget said as she moved her hand onto her friend's shoulder. "It's never going to happen. Your dream of getting full rights for people like us will never be more than that. The best we can do is just survive in a world that wasn't meant for us."


"And your really content with that?" Lara said as she moved her larger friend's hand off her shoulder. "Making our clothes from garbage or whatever thrift stores throw out, having to send people out to pick half-eaten scraps from the garbage because if we started growing our own food, we would be noticed and captured. I'm not saying it will happen in our lifetime, but maybe it will be in his." Lara held up a picture of Joey from his file.


"Look, I'm not saying this to be cruel, but you must let go of your past. The moment you shrank, you stopped being one of them. To the bigs, your an exotic animal at best and vermin at-"


"I know exactly how the world sees me!" Lara screamed, ripping off her eye patch, and exposing the round patch of scar tissue where her other eye should be. "I think it was made clear what my status is when my best friend, someone I called a sister, took my eye with a cigarette for not being grateful to eat leftovers off her plate!" She then unbuttoned her shirt, exposing a long scar that started from right above her crotch and ended between her breasts. "Or when the drug dealer she sold me to cut me open and ripped out my ovaries so I wouldn't get pregnant from him and anyone who could pay raping me!" She then pointed at the stump where an arm should be with her only remaining hand. "Or maybe I finally learned my lesson when my arm was twisted off by the last owner I had for daring to try and escape?!"


"Lara, please, I was only-"


"What, Bridget? What were you only trying to do?" Lara scowled as she got decent. "Telling me what everyone had from the moment I shrank? That I'm not a person anymore, just a tiny, that I should be happy subsisting off the waist of the real people who would kill me as casually as any other bug?" When Lara finished putting her eye patch back on, she locked her good eye with Bridget's. "Well, the only reason I'm alive is because I refused to accept that. I am a human woman. I have a masters in architectural engineering and a major in computer sciences, with experience in the field of robotics. And I will not let anyone, ANYONE, make me forget that."


"Lara, I-"


"I am submitting my recommendation to the council. With any luck, we will be one step closer to making a place for ourselves in this world. Or at the very least get standardized import and export of supplies and workforces." Lara said as she stormed out of the room. She understood where Bridget was coming from. She was born small, and just serving was all she understood. But Lara knew that they could do more than just survive, and she was going to prove it!


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan took a deep sip from her cup of tea, accepting the slice of the coffee cake her brother got out for her.


"You have interesting friends."


"I only really know a few of them. I try to keep my nose out of their business."


"Seeing the kind of heat they're packing, I get that." Morgan chuckled, remembering the metal-tipped bottle rocket, her mind cursing her with thoughts of how much damage it could do to some like her, or Lo. "David, are you in danger?"


"No, no, nothing like that!" He said, waving his hand. "I wouldn't have let them set up an outpost under my library if I thought they were violent."


"Then what is going on?" David then took a deep breath, trying to find the best words to describe the situation.


"Look, people have been spontaneously shrinking for no reason science can explain for about thirty years-ish, more than enough time for people to start organizing. They call their organization, the Enclaves, scattered communities of tinies who don't want to submit to larger folk for safety and security."


"But what do you do then?"


"Me? I'm not a part of it. No one bigger than two-feet is. But they can't do everything themselves, so whenever the budget for the children's section is more than I need, I spend the leftover to get them whatever they need. And I make sure no one finds them. Unfortunately, some sick people out there see those poor people as playthings, at best." 


"I see..." Morgan processed that a bit, remembering Lomasi's story about almost being abducted. "So, now that I know? I can't imagine they would be thrilled about you telling me any of this."


"What can I say? They trust me, and I trust you." David took a break from talking to eat some coffeecake but quickly resumed. "They aren't criminals or assassins. They are just people trying to live as close to a normal life as possible in a world that tries to erase their humanity."


"So, we're safe, ok... But how do you know that kid?"


"Just because I stay out of their business doesn't mean I never talk to any of them. Besides, I'm the director of the children's section. So helping kids discover the joys of reading is instinct." Morgan smiled at that, picturing her brother helping a class of tiny children learn the alphabet or something. He would have made a great teacher, patient, kind, and willing to help anyone walk through a problem, no matter their age. "Plus, his mom is one of my casual friends, Kinda like Jan and Tom, I think she might have a crush on me, but she knows I'm aromantic, so it's just sex and casual conversation."


"Ew!" Morgan recoiled, the sweet moment ruined by his crudeness. "TMI, bro!"

Chapter 6 by MrGoblinKing7

Morgan lay on the couch, holding a letter above her face, too distracted by her thoughts to notice Lo rushing over and crawling on top her until they were practically face to face.


"Hey, big girl~." She said as she looked lovingly into Morgan's eyes. "How are you~?"


"Having an existential crisis. You?"


"Well, I was going to be cute at you until you made me lunch." Lo then began to snuggle into Morgan's neck aggressively. "But now I'm worried about my baby!" Morgan chuckled a bit as she moved her hand to start petting her smaller partner.


"You're too precious sometimes~. But it's not the end of the world. My high school reunion is coming up in a few days, is all." Lo took a moment from burying her face in her lover's neck to look up at the letter in her hand. The number of clown pictures on it made it look more like an invitation to a toddler's birthday than an adult gathering.


"Did you wanna go?"


"Well, yes and no, that is the crisis." Morgan sat up, expertly moving her girlfriend's two-foot-five form, so she was laying in the crook of her free arm. "On one hand, there are plenty of people I want to see again, friends I lost touch with and stuff. But then there's this." Morgan said as she pointed at the name on the letter, her dead name. "I started transitioning in college. Everyone will be expecting... Him..." Lomasi then pushed the hand holding the letter down, and used her free hand to guide Morgan's face to look at her.


"Do you have to go alone?"


"N-No, I get a plus one."


"Will David be going?


"Ya, he said he was going."


"Then you will have your brother and girlfriend there to support you. If you decide to go, that is." Morgan moved her hand to lift Lo up by her upper thighs and gently kissed her on the lips.


"We still have a couple of days to decide on that, but thank you."


"No worries, now, you need to destress. You want to get tied down to the bed while I have my way with your plentiful curvy frame or watch cartoons?"


"Cartoons, not that you're other offer isn't tempting, but I'm comfier here for now."


"You got it, big girl... But to the original purpose of my cuddling~."


"Your a grown woman. You can feed yourself."


"But I want mac in cheese, and the stove is too big to use without hurting myself," Lo said as she gave Morgan her cutest possible face, making the big gay woman's heart flutter.


"Should have just let you ravage me," Morgan said as she playfully shoved the giggling little woman off her lap and walked into the kitchen.


...............................................................................................................................


"This was a mistake," Morgan said as David found them a good parking spot.


"No, the mistake was letting Lomasi dress herself," David said as he parked close to the school gym entrance. "The way her dress is riding up in her car seat, I can practically count her pubic hair."


"If it bothers you, then stop looking, pervert!"


"This was a mistake," Morgan repeated as they got out of the car. Morgan gave in to Lo's insistence that she dress up, wearing her green dress with gold flower patterns on it. The outfit did an excellent job at modestly showing off her tits and ass without looking slutty, and it hid her lady bulge well. Lo's purple dress was slightly less modest, particularly around her chest. David didn't give a dame about how he looked, loose jeans and a t-shirt that said hangry of it. His pulse on Tom dressed more business casual, his plane but slightly disheveled look making the African American man look particularly handsome.


"So, this is your old stomping grounds?" Tom asked as he looked at the underfunded institution. "You two did really well for yourselves."


"Don't patronize me, rich boy. Everyone grab a box, except for you, Lo, your too small and weak."


"I'll show you weak, you giant fuck!" Lomasi said as he opened the trunk, he decided to reference the bake sale he discovered his talents for cooking by making doughnuts. He picked up a box while Lo stomped and kicked at his feet, acting like a hysterical toddler. Eventually, they all got to the door with a box in each of their hands as they handed their invitations to the gym teacher and walked in.


And, well, it was significantly less than she imagined. Everyone she recognized as popular back in the day was now some combination of sad, fat, or poor. And the people that she could have sworn were going to make it big seemed to be middle management at best, but mostly just lamenting at years wasted on higher education only to end up in low-income jobs. They moved over to the snack bar and, after dropping off the baked goods, came up with a plan.


"Welp, I'm going to go find the people I hated most and rub my wonderful life in their smug faces," David said as he wandered off, Tom following him close behind.


"So, who you gonna show me off to?" Lo asked, a bit of a smug grin on her face as she looked up at Morgan.


"I don't know. Who even is here? What am I going to say? This was a mistake!" Morgan said, panicking a bit. But when she felt Lo's hand in hers, everything was just a little bit better.


"Take your time. We have all night." Lo said in that special way that made her lover feel better. Morgan walked through the crowd, overhearing bits of conversations as she looked about for specific people. Her heart almost stopped when she spotted someone she knew. Hiding in a corner was none other than Petra. Morgan recognized her signature look of a gray hoody with long pink hair sticking out.


"I take it you know the wallflower? Either that or you just decided to ogle other women in front of me."


"What? Oh! Sorry! Ya, I knew her. We tried dating around the middle of high school, but we broke up on good terms before going to college."


"Ooooo! An old flame, should I be worried?" Lo said playfully, wiggling her eyebrows up and down suggestively as she did so.


"Oh, hush up, you little goblin. We never really clicked, not like you and me. We were just sort of together to be together." Morgan looked at the pink-haired woman for a moment or two longer before deciding. "You want to meet her?"


"Sure, I'm here for you if things don't go well." Morgan nodded to Lo, and they made their way over. They weren't trying to sneak up on the poor woman, but she still jumped a bit when she noticed the two approaching.


"Sorry for startling you!" Morgan said, holding her hands up in a non-threatening way.


"Y-Your fine..." Petra said as she shifted uncomfortably. "Do I know you? Sorry if I should. I haven't lived around here for a long time.


"Oh boy, how do I say this?" Morgan blushed hard, struggling to get the words out. "You remember a fella named... Mark Summers?"


"Yes, but why are you-?" Petra went silent, her eyes darting all over Morgan's body, noticing every familiar detail. "Um... A-Are you..."


"Yes, but I go by Morgan now." The gingers blush was matched only by Petra's. She couldn't tell if the reunion was going well or not, Petra's eyes darting all over Morgan's body, making her feel awkward as her ex processed what she was told. "Y-You ok?"


"S-Sorry, it's just... Fuck your gorgeous! Like, I'm straight, and I want you over me. Fuck! Why did I say that!? I'm so sorry! It's not like you didn't look good before! You're just a different kind of gorgeous but consistently attractive! FUCK, I DID IT AGAIN!" Petra then pulled the strings on her hoody, closing the opening over her face, slumped against the wall, and loudly groaned. "Coming here was a mistake." She whimpered out. Bearly heard the two women in front of her.


"Fuck, and I thought you could be a mess," Lo said. The little woman did her best not to look amused by the emotional train wreck before her but still found the pink-haired giantess very adorable.


"Hey, you don't have to hide, Petra. Trust me. This is not the worst reaction I got to my true identity." Morgan helped her ex up to stand all the way up, and when she undid her hoody, Petra's face was revealed to have shed some anxious tears.


"Sorry for freaking out, Mar-MORGAN! Fuck, sorry, I just, this is new, sorry."


"You're doing fine. Catching yourself is a good thing."


"Not to interrupt a touching moment, but I feel awkward just standing here and not saying anything." The two turned to Lo after she said that, and surprisingly, Petra didn't jump or become startled.


"Wow..." Petra said as she crouched down to look at Lomasi, making the small woman a little nervous with her wonder-filled eyes. "I've never seen a tiny this big before. She's practically standard size."


"This tiny has a name, Pinky. It's Lomasi. Use it." Lo crossed her arms, returning the wonder-struck ogling with an unamused glare. "Also, personal space."


"Oh, s-sorry about that!" Petra said, an embarrassed look on her face as she backed away. "I'm Petra. Nice to meet you, Lomasi."


"Charmed." Lo continued to look disapprovingly at Petra.


"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you feel uncomfortable like that. You're a human woman, and I shouldn't have looked you over like a cute dog."


"You're not the worst, but talk down to me again, and we will have trouble." Things had become very awkward, and everyone involved felt a little embarrassed to some degree. "I feel like stuffing an unreasonable amount of doughnuts into me. I'll be there if anyone needs me." Lo stomped off, almost tripping some people as she did.


"What the fuck was that?" Morgan asked, glaring at Petra.


"I'm sorry." Petra slouched under the angry ginger's gaze. "I didn't mean to upset your tiny, I just-"


"My tiny!?" Morgan said loud enough to draw some eyes in her and Petra's direction. "That is my girlfriend you just insulted!" The pink-haired woman went wide-eyed.


"Shit, I'm so sorry, M-Morgan!"


"You damned well better be!" Morgan said as she pointed her finger dangerously close to touching Petra's face. "What the hell happened to you? I don't remember you being a sizeist, what changed?"


"I-I'm not! I just, well, every tiny I ever met had an... Living arrangement with a big person." Morgan rolled her eyes at that. Decades ago, when people started randomly shrinking, most governments enacted a policy where a big person and a shrunken person made a contract. The big got a check from the government, and the tiny had a safe place to live and someone legally obligated to give them everything they needed to survive. But nowadays, after people by and large stopped caring and certain states and countries changing and tweaking the laws, it more or less devolved into an owner-pet relationship. Most tinies are pressured by society, the media, and even friends and family, into more or less selling themselves into slavery. Everyone believes and reinforces the idea that tinies can't survive independently. Those who manage to make it in the urban wilderness are feral savages, made less than human by their experience of surviving in a world made to kill small things. But, of course, anyone with critical thinking skills would know that's bull shit. Hell, Morgan herself saw proof on more than one occasion that free tinies are people like anyone else.


"Look, I can tell you're not being malicious, but you were being sizeist just then."


"I'm sorry." Petra whimpered out. She really had the kicked puppy look down to a T. Morgan had to make a conscious effort not to just grab her up and let her know everything was going to be ok.


"I know you are. Just be more considerate next time."


"Ok... You should go check on her. Lomasi was her name, right?"


"Ya, that's right, send me a friend request. I would rather not lose touch with you again." Petra looked at Morgan with confusion.


"Really? After all that?"


"Just as long as your consciously trying to be better about seeing tinies as people."


"I already do!" Morgan couldn't help but chuckle a little at Petra's pouty face, getting just a bit flustered. But she pushed all that aside, seeing Lo, David, Tom, and a very provocatively dressed stranger. The Asian woman was dressed in short jean shorts and a blue tube top, with a dark red bra and thong sticking out of both. She looked like she was going to the club to get laid, not a high school reunion, every person Morgan saw made her feel over or underdressed, and it was getting annoying.


"Sorry if I'm being pushy. I just want to understand." The stranger said to David. "Your a bisexual polyamorous aromantic? Is that the right word?"


"Don't know, and don't care," David remarked as he downed a doughnut. "I'm down to pound or get pounded, and only do it with a small friend group for health reasons, and I genuinely don't get romance. I don't know what that makes me. All I know is I'm just me."


"Don't mean to pry too much. I was just curious."


"You're good. Honestly, it's refreshing. Most people, my parents included, just think I want to sleep around, not even bothering to try and understand and settle on me being a guy whore."


"Darling, I know my own when I see one, and that's not you." The stranger's eyes moved to Tom, a grin forming on her face. "You, on the other hand, have wanted to put something in my mouth the moment you saw me~."


"Wow," Tom said, his surprise being plane on his face. "I get you being able to tell I want you, but how did you know I wanted that?"


"I can follow people's eyes easily, and yours were right here~." She then tapped her lips seductively. "I have a minute if you do~."


"Lead the way!" She then grabbed Tom's hand and led him off somewhere. David rolled his eyes at the sean while Lo spent the whole time slack-jawed and wide-eyed.


"Might want to wipe the drool off your face before it leaks onto your dress." Morgan teased, her sudden appearance making Lo practically jump out of her skin.


"I-I wasn't looking at anything or a-anyone!" Lo said, a, awkward and nervous look on her face as she looked anywhere other than Morgan's eyes. Morgan chuckled a bit as she bent over to kiss her little flustered gay woman on the top of her head.


"Relax, baby. I would be surprised if you weren't checking her out. Who was she anyway? I didn't recognize her."


"That was Amanda, but apparently she's going by Candie now, even got it changed legally." Morgan went slack-jawed and wide-eyed.


"You have to be joking! That was Petra's stepsister! The woman was a bearly functional basket case back then! How the fuck did she become the living avatar of what every parent fears their daughters will end up as!?


"Didn't come up," David said as he took a deep drink from his cup. "Lo told us about how Petra acted, and we could see you reading her the riot act from here. Candie said she would talk about it with her later, but who knows how that will go." They all noticed the lights dimming and dance music starting up. "And it looks like I will miss out on this because my dance partner is busy whoring himself."


"Oh, don't be like that!" Lo said as she stood up just a bit straighter. "We can have our fun on the dance floor without him! Come on!"


"I-I've never danced in a dress before." Morgan blushed hard, looking very unsure about that particular activity.


"You can either follow my lead, or we can just hang out here and make fun of how stupid some of these people look dancing." Lo looked up at Morgan lovingly. It was almost enough to make her lady boner show through her dress.


"A-After you."


...............................................................................................................................


"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Patra said to herself as she found a secluded spot behind the bleachers to hide as the dancing started. Flinching a bit when she felt something on her ear, but instantly relaxed when she remembered who she was with.


"You didn't do that bad." A tiny voice said in a soft, comforting tone. "She still wanted to be friends, and her girlfriend said you weren't the worst, right?"


"I still made a fool out of myself in front of someone I still have feelings for! And now she's a she, and more importantly, already with someone else." Petra whimpered as she curled up on the ground, hugging her knees to her chest. "This night hadn't at all gone how I wanted."


"There there." The small voice said as a tiny hand continued to pet along the distressed woman's ear. Petra then pulled her hoody down, exposing to the world more than her head. Resting on the nape of her neck was a tiny woman, modestly dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt, a cute little muffin top right above the top of said pants. Her curly brown hair was bound in two poofy pigtails. She also wore what could be described as a bungee harness with a cord connected to a choker on Petra's neck. It seemed one or both of them were worried about the tiny falling. The larger of the two grabbed up the smaller one, holding the affectionate tiny in cupped hands at eye level.


"Y-You know you're more than just a pet to me, right?" Petra said as tears formed in her eyes. "I r-really cherish our friendship, and I don't know how I could function without you!" Petra moved her cupped hands to one of her tear-drenched cheeks, her mood lifting as she felt her pet hugging her.


"I know. I can't imagine what my life would be like if you hadn't found me. The least I could do is help you feel better. After all, you practically saved my life."


"I really do love you, Penny."


"I love you too, Petra." The tiny said, but Penny meant a little bit more than her giant owner did. She had fallen in love with her practically from the moment she found her, recently shrunk and crying in a used coffee cup. She didn't mind that her passion wasn't returned. She would simply be the best possible friend her owner could ask for. Making her happy was enough.


"Mind if I join, or are you two doing something privet?" Both tiny and owner groaned at Candie's intrusion into their moment of comfort. "Is that Penny? I thought she was busy tonight?"


"I found the time to be here for your sister, unlike some people I could mention."


"Oh, shut up, unless you want to spend the night in a used sock again. Petra is a grown woman who can take care of herself."


"Leave her alone!" Petra said, standing up to full height at blinding speed, causing enough of a shock to make Candie take a few steps back. "Penny has been doing a lot to keep my anxiety under control tonight! Unlike you, who ran off to have your fun at the first singe of a boner!"


"I..." Candie found it hard to make a compelling comeback, taking a deep breath before responding. "Your right. I came here to help you, then got selfish. I'm sorry, I'll try to have more self-control from now on."


"It's ok, but you really need to get help."


"I know." The two of them looked out onto the dance floor as the music slowed down. And what they saw melted all three of their hearts. Morgan was holding her arm out so Lomasi could sit on it, so they could be at eye level as they slow danced. They both looked so happy it was like a sean from a romance novel. "They really are adorable together. Too bad that isn't you with her."


"I don't mind. I might have come here intending to try and get back together with them. I think it's ok that I didn't."


"If you don't mind sharing, that Tom guy is pretty nice. Very considerate and loaded. Kind, handsome, and wealthy. Can't beat that."


"You can play matchmaker later. Right now, I just want to watch someone I care very deeply about being happy." Petra said to her sister as she watched Morgan and Lomasi dance. But Candie then noticed where Penny's eyes were and gave a sly smile.


"You're not the only one, it seems," Candie muttered to herself, deciding to keep it to herself for now.

Chapter 7 by MrGoblinKing7

"Hey, Morgan. Mind if I ask you something?" Jan asked. Morgan had been invited to help test out the pool the short brunette had installed in her backyard, along with everyone else in the friend group. She and Morgan were sunbathing while Lo and Tom were having a squirt gun fight, and David humiliated himself by showing that while good at backing, he sucked at the grill.


"Sure, what's up?"


"It's just that. Since you started wearing girl's clothes, I've only seen you in dresses. Even the bikini you have on has a little skirt. Is that a stylistic choice, or is there a reason?" Morgan crossed her legs awkwardly, seeming somewhat uncomfortable with the question. "Sorry, I didn't me-"


"No, no, you're good." The uneasy ginger said as she tried to find the right words. "I'm just a little embarrassed about, well." She then pointed down to what was under her bikini skirt. "I tried doing tight jeans once, but it got negative attention."


"Oh, sweetie, you shouldn't have to dress a certain way just because the world can't handle you being your true self."


"It's not that I don't like dresses. They are pretty lovely, in fact."


"Still, it's kinda fucked." Things got awkwardly silent after that, and the two women moved on. Morgan looked at her phone, looking through Petra's social media, and felt conflicted about what she saw. Like one of those people that love their cats a little too much, Petra had posted countless pictures of her pet tinies. She had twelve, fourteen soon, as one of them was pregnant, and from all evidence, she adored and treasured them. And on top of that, the pink-haired woman was a member of multiple organizations that pushed for the human treatment of tinies and removing tinies from abusive owners and shelters. Everything seemed like she cared deeply about helping little people, even disemboweling her neighbor's pet snake to save one, something Morgan didn't know the meek woman had in her. But all of it was undermined by the underlining message that she didn't really see tinies as people, or at least not equals. Every other post reeked with the idea that tinies couldn't survive on their own, and needed to be under the thumb of larger people to prosper. Morgan was conflicted. Should she try to convince Petra over time that her way of thinking was wrong? Should she use David to contact the Enclave so they can rescue the twelve tinies from being pets? Or is the situation just as it seems on the screen of her phone, one big happy family with a benevolent matriarch? Everything about it was confusing and felt wrong, but thankfully she didn't have enough time to think about it, as Lomasi's phone she was babysitting was going off.


"Hey, Lo! Your dad is calling!"


"One sec." Lo then hopped out of the pool. For Morgan, time seemed to slow down, watching every drop of water slide and drip off of her lover's smooth dark skin, the way her wet hair looked draped over her shoulders, and even the way she walked over to her made Morgan red in the face, and that was not the only place blood was rushing. "You're staring again~."


"S-Sorry!"


"You two are precious," Jan said as Morgan covered her face with one hand, embarrassed by her very public ogling of her girlfriend.


"Sup, old man?" Lo's face then went wide-eyed with shock, concerning Morgan somewhat. "That, that's wonderful." She said as tears began to form at the edges of her eyes. "Be sure to send pictures, ok? Thanks for letting me know, by." When the call was over, Lo sat down on the beach chair Morgan was on, looking like she was staring a thousand miles away.


"Lo, are you ok?" Morgan asked as she sat up, slightly looming over her lover.


"Liko."


"What?" Lo then looked up at Morgan, tears streaming down her smiling face.


"My nephew's name is Liko." The realization hit Morgan like a brick to the face, and she grabbed up Lomasi in a big hug.


"Congratulations, aunty Lo!"


"The fuck is happening?" David said as he walked over.


"Istas had the baby, and they're both perfectly fine!" Jan, Tom, and David rushed in to join the hug. Lo cried her happy tears as loved ones surrounded her, eclipsing the sun for a moment before they backed up.


"So, how does it feel being someone's dorky aunt?"


"Hey! I'm the cool aunt!" Lo giggled out as she shoved at Tom for his rude comment.


"How soon will you be able to see the little guy personally?" Morgan asked, beginning to tear up herself.


"My family is coming to visit for Christmas, so we can all meet him then."


"What kind of name is Liko?" David got a well-deserved kick in the shins from Lo, a punch in the side from Jan, and a smack from Morgan.


"When my parents started trying to conceive, they said they would name any boy they had after my father's culture, and any girl after mom's. Taz seems to be making that a tradition. Liko is Polynesian, I think it means friend or buddy. Who cares? It means my precious nephew now!"


"You would think it would have been a Chines name then, considering Oliver's heritage."


"Cultural roots matter considerably less to his side of the family than ours. They probably talked about it beforehand. I don't know! I'm not psychic!" The group hug then dissipated, the last to break the embrace being Morgan. "Jan, break out the booze! We are celebrating!"


"Sorry sweetie, ran out last time I had the fella's over to clean my pipes."


"TMI, Jan. Tom, you and someone else go buy us some dizzy juice!"


"Just because I make more money than you guys don't make me the group's sugar daddy."


"Ug, fine, you can order the pizzas. I'll go get the drink."


"But David just finished making burgers." David put his hand on Tom's shoulder, moving his head from side to side.


"I appreciate it, buddy, but I can't make you guys choke down those coles that used to be hamburgers, especially if we're throwing a party."


"We are throwing those away. Now let's split up and get this party started!" Lo screamed as she marched out the front door, only to turn right back around and head to the bathroom. "Forgot I was only in a bikini." She said as she grabbed up her clothes.


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan didn't drink casually, and all it took was a cup and a half of the spiked punch for Lo to see why.


"Oh my God, I love your hair!" Morgan said as she petted and moved her fingers through Lomasi's long black hair, seeming to be completely mesmerized by it. "It's like a waterfall made out of a moonless night~."


"I'm, um, glad you like it?"


"I do!" Morgan said a little too loudly. A hiccup escaped her mouth before she sat down on the ground to be around about eye level with her girlfriend. "Hey, I need to tell you a secret. Promise not to tell anybody?"


"Sure thing." Morgan leaned over, her lips mere inches from Lo's ear.


"I love you~." The big drunk woman said, her hot breath making the entire side of her little lover's head feel wet.


"I don't think that's a secret, baby," Lo said as she moved her comparatively small hands to each of Morgan's cheeks.


"I don't want anyone to get jealous. Cuz, the moment they know your cutie patootie is all for me, they get jealous. That is a fact!" Morgan screamed at the top of her lungs, before finishing off her cup. "Booo! Someone drank everything in my cup! Get me more, baby. My legs are too heavy."


"I think I'll get you something without alcohol in it."


"Can it still be fruity and pink?"


"You got it," Lo said, kissing Morgan's forehead before turning around to get the drink. Getting repaid for the kiss with a hard slap on the ass. "Oi, you behave yourself, or I'll bend you over my knee!"


"Promises promises~." Morgan giggled out, feeling very silly. But suddenly, she had forgotten what she was doing on the floor. But then remembered that she was in Jan's house and what was in her kitchen cupboard. "Chocolate bannanabread~!" The drunken ginger then got up and stumbled into the kitchen, opening the cabinet, finding not only the sweet bread but three tines taking crackers out of a box that was on its side.


"Oh my God!" Morgan said before just reaching in and grabbing the bread. "She bearly ate any of this!" She was in her right mind enough to know that she should not be using a knife, so she just started taking chunks out of the loaf and eating it. Finding it a little too hot in the house, Morgan stripped down to her undies, sat down on the kitchen floor, and continued to stuff her face.


*BUZZ* Morgan looked down at her phone, seeing that Petra made a post about making her pet that got eaten by a snake his favorite food to help lift his spirits.


"Ooooo! I don't like you right now!" Morgan pouted, but then had the best idea she ever had. "Time to give you a piece of my mind."


...............................................................................................................................


"Dinner's ready~!" Petra practically sang as she entered the attic. Her little pats had already gathered around the usual eating area, making enough room for her to set down the two plates. "Tonight, I made you chicken and rice, one plate spicy and the other plane. Today we almost lost someone, so tonight, we are celebrating his survival. To Mathew!"


"TO MATHEW!" The small crowd cheered, slightly embarrassing the little guy they were happy to see still kicking. The nineteen-year-old blond only had minor injuries from the incident, but the burns were bad enough to need bandages. Candie's medical training was really required, but it was good to have a doctor in the house.


"Now, you all stop that, or I'll get an ego." The injured tiny said with a bit of a grin. "If we are celebrating anyone, it should be Pinkzilla over there. If she hadn't gone beast mode on the thing, I would have died in agony."


"We are celebrating that too, Mathew," Vivian said, the pregnant woman said as she moved a hand to pet the boy's head. Ever since the two met, Vivian practically adopted the young man. Petra was actually worried that the stress from what happened might have made the tiny miscarry, but so far, all seemed fine. "And also the death of that monster, Cuddles. I can't tell you how many close calls we've had with the vile thing!"


"Uge, don't remind me it had a name," Petra said as she partially covered her face with her free hand. As right as she knew it was, she still felt guilty for killing the thing. It wasn't like it was evil or anything, just an animal acting on instinct.


"You shouldn't feel bad about what you did, mistress," Penny said as she patted her giantess owner's knee.


"I got to know the guy very intimately, and I can tell you, Cuddles had it coming," Mathew said. Ever since he was rescued, he tried to play off being eaten alive as no big deal. But it was clear that this would probably traumatize the little fella.


"Tell that to his owner. The bastard is threatening me with a lawsuit over this."


"Let him." Chimed in Elizabeth, the middle-aged Afro-Latino woman waved her hand dismissively. "He'll never get a jury to side with a reptile over a tiny. I mean, sure, some people like snakes, but I think we have a little bit more charm to us." The washed-up radio personality said as she struck an attractive pose. Despite being a little on the older side, she still looked good and intended to flaunt that as long as she had it.


"Maybe your right... Are any of you afraid of me now? After what I did?" Petra asked hesitantly. Before that day, she had never harmed a living thing intentionally, let alone slice some poor animal open from neck to tail with a pair of house scissors.


"Never, mistress." Penny said, moving to hug the side of Petra's leg, we could never be afraid of you."


"Honestly, I don't think I've ever felt safer," Mathew said, putting on his signature grin. "Gunna be straight with you boss-lady, kinda thought you would be useless if there were an emergency. But now, those fears are long gone." Petra tried to take the words of her pets to heart, but she was still very unsettled by the events. How could they not fear her now, after such a brutal display? Or did they always fear her? She did everything she could to make their lives as fulfilling as possible. She didn't want cowering subjects but genuine companionship, little friends who could trust her. Her concerns were pushed aside as her phone went off. Looking at it, she was genuinely shocked.


"Morgan is calling me?"


"I thought you two were not in a good place right now?" Penny said, looking up at her mistress as the pink-haired Titaness rose from the ground and stood at full height.


"So did I. I'll be right back." Petra blew a kiss to her pets and went downstairs to the living room before answering. "Hey, I didn't think you would-"


Fuuuuuuuuuck yooooou!"


"W-What?"


"I don't like you right now! *hiccup*."


"Morgan, are you drunk!?"


"You're drunk!" Petra rubbed her eyes. Being drunk called by an ex was a new experience, and she was unsure how to handle the situation. "You're not being good right! You're doing it wrong!"


"Morgan, where are you? Do you need someone to drive you somewhere?"


"Oh! You would love that, wouldn't you, bitch! I'm sorry, that was a little much. You're a sweetie. BUT YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! Yay! I see Lomasi! Hello Lomasi!" Petra could only vaguely hear the two-foot woman saying something, but heard Morgan's response clear as day. "The better question is, why are you not naked on the floor eating banana bread on the phone? This is a party, right? Loosen up." Petra blushed hard, not needing to know those exact details.


"Morgan, could you put Lomasi on the phone? I, um, need to tell her about how bad at being nice I am?" There was a pause. Petra only ever had to herd a drunk one time before, so she wasn't really experienced in dealing with drunken logic.


"Lo! It's for you!" Petra let out a sigh of relief. A little shocked that it worked on top of that.


"Who are you, and why was my girlfriend talking to you?"


"It's Petra, and she drunk called me to call me a bitch. For some reason?"


"Oh great, she's one of those drunks."


"Lomasi, listen carefully. We need to get Morgan into bed, or at least stay still. The state she's in, she should go out like a light. Unless you think you can babysit a drunk naked giantess."


"Oh, don't worry, I speak shit-faced. Hanging up on you now, best to forget this ever happened."


"Ok, call me back if you need help with her."


"I'll manage, night." Lomasi then hung up. Petra was very confused by the events that transpired but decided to brush it off. Turning around to head back up to her beloved little pets, but halfway up the stairs, she heard them talking and decided to listen in. Sure, Penny would tell her anything the others said when she wasn't around, but hearing it from the source was rare.


"So that's what you were doing on the balcony when you were being eaten! What else did he have to say?"


"That was pretty much it. He was a scout and a trader for a group called the Enclaves, he liked our furniture, and we could join them if we wanted."


"Well, I, for one, will not be running off to join some rage tag group of wild tinies," Elizabeth said in a rather dismissive tone. "Ever since I was kicked off the radio, I had to work my ass off. Shrinking was the best thing to ever happen to me. Sure, that girl can be rather excentric, a little too affectionate for a platonic relationship, but Petra treats me like the queen I am, and nothing anyone can say would make me give that up."


"Mathew, are you thinking about leaving?" Concern was clear in Vivian's tone as she spoke.


"Before what happened earlier, ya a little. But you could say that finding out how low on the food chain I am firsthand has made me hesitant." Mathew's tone suggested that he was trying to play it off like being eaten was no big deal. But the poor little man was definitely going to be traumatized for life, maybe even develop voreaphobia. "What about you, Viv? Do you want your kids to grow up like Penny, slavishly devoted to the big given legal control of their lives?"


"There is nothing slavish about my loyalty to the mistress!"


"Mathew, I wouldn't know what to do with freedom even if I had it. I was born in an abusive shelter. Before Petra infiltrated and got the place shut down, the only thing I ever knew was white sterilized walls and a scheduled abuse. I could never leave her. If not for Petra, my children would have been sold to a medical company or an illegal restaurant, or god knows what other horrible place, the moment they were born. And I would have been forced to repeat that repeatedly until I died." There was a short pause before Vivian continued, this time sounding much more distraught. "Please don't leave, Mathew! There are much worse things than being eaten, and I don't know if I could live with myself if any that happened to you!"


"Ok, ok, I won't!" Things went dead silent, giving Petra an uncomfortable amount of time to think. One on hand, she was happy that at least some of her pets were content to stay, but what about the others? What if they wanted to leave? Should she even let them have the choice? After all, she owned all of them legally. Every one of them signed a contract giving her complete control over the course of their lives in exchange for safety. And it's not like they are being kept in hamster cages. She hand-made every scrap of clothes and pieces of furniture they had, getting so good she could even do commissions for a living. They belonged to her, and she gave them anything they asked for. They had no right to leave her legally or logically.


"What's wrong with me!?" Petra said out loud, hopefully, quiet enough that her pets didn't hear her. Sure, she had her favorites, but she really did love all of them. And the idea that they even had the option to leave her was deeply upsetting. But if she loved them, then wouldn't she be ok with them moving on if they wanted to? What would make her any different from the abusive monsters who kept their pets in line with terror if she didn't let them have some choice? She genuinely believed they were better off with her, and despite how much it hurt, the option should be theirs. Even if she thought they were going to make the wrong choice, even if she just wanted to keep them all to herself forever, that shouldn't be her call. Patra put on her happy face, walked up into the attic like she didn't hear anything they said, and made sure to act convincingly surprised when Penny told her everything later.

Chapter 8 by MrGoblinKing7

Morgan started her morning, as usual, stumbling out of bed like a zombie, bumping into things, and feeling wrong about her morning wood. Finally, she managed the find her way into the kitchen but found a pot of coffee already made and a cup filled with a folded note next to it.


"Oh, David, how sweet~!" Morgan muttered out as she clumsily made her way over to the cup, and took a long, slow drink of the reinvigorating beverage. Then, feeling just a bit more alive, she picked up the folded note. "Behind you?" She read out loud before looking at the kitchen table properly, nearly jumping out of her skin and spilling a drip or two of coffee as she did.


"Sleep well, Morgan?" Lara said before taking a small sip from her own appropriately sized mug. The three-inch woman was lounging in the cockpit of what looked like a heavily modified drone. The marvel of a machine looked like over a dozen different unrelated devices were torn apart and put back together to make what was essentially a tiny flying car.


"Holy fuck! Who are you, and is this a robbery!?"


"I would have thought the eyepatch, at the very least, would have made me a bit more memorable. But still, you're not really a morning person, so I'll forgive you."


"What are you-" Morgan's brain finished waking up at last, and the memories began returning. "Oh, I remember you! Loril, right, from the movie theater?"


"It's Lara, actually. But that was quite some time ago, so again, not made you don't remember."


"Well, it's nice to see you are ok. Better than ok if you're ride is any indication. But what the holy hell are you doing in my kitchen!?"


"Please have a seat so that we can discuss just that." Morgan slowly got her coffee and a blueberry bagel and sat down across from the tiny woman. Keeping her eyes on the little woman as she started spreading peanut butter on the bagel. "You're not even going to toast that first?"


"I have no time for a proper breakfast and talking before work."


"Ah, yes, you're job, air traffic control. I suppose that can be a rather exciting job?"


"Normally, if things get exciting, that means something is wrong."


"Right, right, how silly of me!" Lara said in a bit of a girly giggle like she didn't just break into someone's home and make them coffee. "But I am curious about those flight schedules, are they made daily or weekly?"


"Why would you need to know that?"


"Ok, I'll play it straight with you." The tiny then sat down her drink and looked Morgan dead in the eye. "We want to add you to our list of allies."


"Like David?"


"Exactly," Lara said while snapping her finger and pointing at the giant ginger. "Let me ask you something, how far do you think the Enclave's reach is?"


"Maybe, half the city at most?"


"Every free tiny community in this city and the surrounding suburbs, as well as a few countryside outposts, are members of the Enclave. All entitled to a fair distribution of resources, manpower, and protection."


"Fuck." Morgan was slack-jawed. It was like having an entirely separate nation living just under the floorboards. "I knew that you guys and gals were organizing, but wow."


"Not bad for a people treated like a commodity at best, and vermin at worst." A bit of a smug smile grew on Lara's face. She had been one of the few responsible for the complete integration of the other factions. But that smile quickly vanished. "Wish I could say things are peachy, but we are still struggling. And that is where you come in."


"What?! Don't get me wrong, I'd love to help, but-"


"A blueprint of the airport, a consistently updated flight schedule, and a complete rundown of the places security." Morgan's face went white as a sheet. She was not really able to prosses what she heard. "Asking a bit much of you, are we?"


"A bit!? Do you know what could happen to me if I got caught!? I could get charged with attempted terrorism, processed through military court, and shipped off to an unnamed facility to have God only knows done to me!" Morgan screamed at the top of her lungs, adrenalin banishing any leftover sleepiness she had more than coffee ever could. "What on earth would make you think I would be willing to do that!?"


"Equality for everyone under the law," Lara said calmly, taking a deep drink. "There are other tiny communities outside our little neck of the woods, you know. Some are doing even better than we are, most not so much. Suppose we can get aid to those struggling communities, help them like we are here, and make the Enclave a national rather than regional organization. In that case, we could start to make more significant progress in forcing the powers to acknowledge us. Of course, we understand the risks to you and the people we will be sending in..." Lara then decided to emphasize her point by taking off her eyepatch, making Morgan's blood run cold at seeing what it was hiding. "...But the risk is worth it. I don't hold out any hope of things getting better in my lifetime, but if what we do today ensures that what happened to me never happens to anyone else in the future, then I have to try."


"Fucking hell," Morgan said more to herself than anyone else. "You really know how to inspire folks into going along with whatever you say, don't you?"


"Being convincing is a skill I had to pick up, oh, five or seven scars ago, to survive. So I take it you're in?"


"How the hell could I not be after all that!? But just out of curiosity, what if I said no?"


"Then nothing, you would never hear from us again, except maybe a passing comment from your brother."


"Really?" Morgan said in an unconvinced tone. "After that whole speech about how important this is, you wouldn't have strong-armed me into it?"


"What, you expected me to suddenly reveal Lomasi being dangled over a pit of acid?" Lara giggled a bit as she put her eyepatch back on. "We're not the bad guys here, Morgan. The only reason we would ever use threat or force is if lives were in danger, you don't have to worry about a swarm of tinies getting you Guliver style."


"Strange you would jump to getting me bound and at your mercy first, but ok," Morgan said as she finished her coffee. "You should probably explain to me precisely what the plan is, you know before I come to my senses.


"Ok, here's how this is going to go..."


...............................................................................................................................


"Wow, hold on there, toots. What's in the box?"


"And a jolly good morning to you too, Bruce," Morgan said as she opened the box, revealing at least two dozen cupcakes with frosting that said happy birthday. "It's Dasy's b-day, and I was just going to leave these in the break room for everyone to have two or three."


"You know I'm going to have to confiscate that, right?"


"That's bull!" Morgan said, stomping her foot. "Lamiras had a full ice cream cake delivered to the break room last month!"


"Exactly, delivery through official channels is acceptable. Homemade food brought in is not." The older man said as he took the box from Morgan. "Shame too, your brother makes a mean cake."


"Oh, we both know you're not going to throw them away. Your just going to go straight to the security station so you and the rest of that boy's club can stuff your faces while you drool over women's asses on the security cameras!"


"Two things wrong with that statement. First, we had a new hire, a pretty young blond, forget her name. And second, we check out tits too!" Morgan scowled at the grin the security guard gave her. No matter how often he and his possy were reported to HR, the perves seemed immune to being fired. "On that note, your journey into femininity is progressing quite nicely. Who did your rack? My wife is looking into getting some work done."


"Looking into, or being pressured into by her dirt-bag husband?"


"And now, I'm taking your treats on principle. Now get out of here before I find an excuse to strip search you."


"Pig!" Morgan spat at his feet before moving on with her day, and just as predicted, he went straight to the building's security center with the goodies.


"Hey, guys, that trans bitch tried to bring in some cupcakes for the fat girl!" The bastards then handed out the ill-gotten goods, stuffing their greedy faces. "Hey, weres the new girl?"


"Patroling, you can see her on camera twelve. Damn, she's got a fine ass, wouldn't mind it on my fa- Uge, what is that?" Everyone started grabbing their guts, and farting and grunting filled the room.


"Fucking bitch must have been the one to make those instead of her brother. Call for a guard rotation. I'm about to shit myself and by the looks of it, so are you guys!"


"The replacements won't be here until fifteen minutes!"


"I'm going to paint the walls brown in fifteen seconds!"


"Fuck that, every man for himself!"


"There aren't enough stalls! We'll use the urinals and sinks if we have to!" The room was soon empty, and the moment the security door was sealed, the box's false bottom was pushed off, and Bridgit's team climbed out with their equipment.


"Ok, team, you heard the bigs! We only have fifteen minutes! Get moving!" USBs were plugged into outlets, and computer experts worked to fill them with as much relevant data as possible, security codes, blueprints, surveillance footage, employee information, and naturally making a backdoor for future hacking when necessary. Bridgit didn't understand any of it, but she knew how to breathe down someone's neck just right to get them to hurry up. That was really all you needed to know to work in middle management. They managed to get everything they could in nine minutes and were ready to get back into hiding, when the door suddenly opened.


"What the? Freeze!" A young blond woman in a security uniform ordered as she pulled out her taser, pointing it at the Enclave infiltrators.


"Shit! I thought we had more time!"


"Not another word, Thumbelina! I don't know what you're doing here, but this has enough volts to drop a man three times my weight. It would get real messy in here if I used it on you-" The blond gasped a deep breath, clutching at her chest as she started sweating profusely. "Whats... Happening...? Can't... Breath..." She whimpered out as her clothes became looser and looser, her body losing inches as she collapsed onto the floor, twitching. Bridgit carefully made her way down, leaping from counter to chair and then to the floor. She then made her way to the small naked figure gasping and twitching in the neck hole of the shirt she was just wearing. The guard stopped shrinking at about four inches, passing out from the trauma of the size reduction.


"Well, can't leave you here for those bigs to find, even if you didn't see us." She then tossed the sweaty woman over her shoulder and parcord her way back onto the desk. "Someone help me tie her up and gag her. If she wakes up at an inconvenient time, we might as well bend over and spread'em." The replacements came in soon after they had been hidden away. From how they talked about what they would do with their shrunken coworker if they found her, Bridgit only became more vindicated in her prejudice against anyone taller than two feet. The box they were in was thrown away, and as soon as they were tossed into the dumpster, they got out and waited for pickup at the designated location.


...............................................................................................................................


"She didn't!"


"Oh yes, she did!" Morgan said, taking a break from talking to her work friend Dasy to finish off her soda. "Right in front of everybody, like it was no big deal!"


"That girl of yours sounds like a real handful."


"You have no idea, don't get me wrong, I will die for that woman. But Lo's situational awareness really needs work if I am ever going to take her to another Chines buffet."


"And on that note, here's my stop. See you tomorrow, and thank you so much for showing me the ropes. I would be lost without you."


"Oh, none of that! You're a natural, have a good night!" Morgan got into her car, seeing Lara waiting for her in the passenger seat. The tiny looked practically like an action figure the way she was sitting on the too large for her seat.


"You have what we need?"


"Ya, right here." She handed the thumb drive off to the tiny. It was so big she had to hold it awkwardly. "So what happens now?"


"Now, we do what we can to get help to and from other communities. You just need to keep us updated on flight information. Aside from that, nothing much on your end."


"Right..." Morgan shifted uncomfortably in her seat, and her tiny passenger noticed.


"If you're worried about getting caught-"


"No, it's not that. I mean, I am worried about that, but..." Morgan tried to find the best way to ask, but there wasn't one, at least not for what she wanted. "I reacquainted myself with someone, and she has... A strong interest in people like you. Her social media pants her as a benevolent caretaker, but, um, oh boy, how do I even ask?"


"We already have eyes on Petra. So far, she is every bit as kind as she presents herself. If not eccentric, controlling, possessive, sizist, and fetishizing the pet owner relationship enough to seriously trigger some of my worst memories. But aside from that, she isn't going to kill anyone, so we will just leave the door open for her pets to escape if they want to. Nothing much more we can do aside from that."


"Oh, wow, ok. I suppose you would have looked up anyone I knew if you were going to work with me."


"Indeed, but you're sweet for asking. If you think you see anyone around our size in trouble and you can't get directly involved, you can give us a text."


"But I don't have yo-" Morgan's phone then buzzed. Looking at it, she saw a number was texted to her. "Right, so are you going to be waiting in my car for me after every shift or-" Morgan looked up from her phone, only to discover Lara just vanished into thin air. "Did, did I just get Batmaned?" Morgan, confused and a little scared, just drove home and tried to think happy thoughts.

Chapter 9 by MrGoblinKing7

"Ok, how does that feel?" Lomasi asked as she finished up tying Morgan's hands behind her back. The larger woman wiggled her wrists a bit, seeming displeased.


"It's strong enough, but it's too scratchy. It feels like it's going to leave marks by the time wear done."


"Ok, another brand down, three more to try."


"Sorry for being so picky," Morgan said with an embarrassed blush on her face. They couldn't do cuffs because she didn't like how the metal felt, she wanted something more special than a towel or her own discarded clothes, and now rope was proving to be complicated.


"Hey, we're trying new things. It's ok if it takes a bit of time to figure out what to use." Lo said in as reassuring a tone as she while freeing her girlfriend's wrists. Just then, Morgan's phone went off, and she was somewhat surprised to see who it was calling her.


"Hey, Daisy, what's up?"


"My dirtbag soon-to-be ex-husband!" Daisy screamed into the phone, making Morgan recoil a bit. "We agreed that we would put our differences aside for Rose's birthday, make her feel like everything is going to be ok for a day. And I just found out Jona is bringing his mistress to our little girl's seventh birthday party!"


"Oh, he is not!"


"Oh, yes, he is! Isn't it bad enough that that eight-inch son of a bitch was swimming in that whores crotch for the last three months!? Does he really have to ruin our baby's special day!?" Daisy was crying hard. Morgan's heart sank, she didn't know her for very long, but she still couldn't let her go through this humiliation without support.


"Look, I don't really know how to help you with this. But if you want, I could come down for emotional support?"


"God bless you, dear, but I couldn't ask you to do that on your only day off this week."


"Hey, what are friends for?" Daisy's hard sobbing picked back up, seemingly much louder than before.


"Oh, thank you! I could really use a life raft in the coming flood of judgmental soccer moms and sleazy single dads! It's in three hours, dress casually! I'll send you the address!" Daisy then hung up. Morgan then got off her knees and grabbed her shirt off the bed.


"Sorry to do this to you, Lo. But-"


"Three things. One, I heard, she was very loud. Two, I'm proud of you, and your a good woman. And three, I'm coming with you."


"You don't have-"


"No, I told you I could take the day off from getting merchandise shipped to spend time with you, so that is what I'm doing." Morgan smiled, bending down and kissing the top of her two-foot lovers head.


"Thanks, baby. Oh, this is a kid's party, so try to cut back on the cussing." Lo then froze in her tracks, the grim realization of what she was getting herself into sinking in.


"Oh, fuck me to death with a castrated horse cock."


"Ya, little comments like that will be a big no-no. Better get it out of your system now.


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan parked outside of a lovely little suburban home, the tips of a bounce house sticking up from the backyard.


"What an idyllic home, too bad the marriage went down the drain."


"Let's just do our best to help her keep it together for the party. No kid should have to see their parents melt down in front of them, especially on their birthday." The two of them made their way to the backyard, and it seemed the party was only just getting started. Kids were chasing each other with a ball being involved. And everyone was making a round of saying hello to Daisy, you could never tell that only a few hours ago she was in the middle of a complete breakdown. Her shirt was festive, but seemed to be at war with her natural muffin top, her pants being pulled up a bit too far to compensate.


"Morgan, good to see you outside of work for once!" Daisy said as she moved in for a hug, which Morgan returned tenderly. "And you must be the infamous, Lomasi."


"Infamous? Big girl, what slanderous things have you told your coworkers about me?"


"Noting you wouldn't proudly declare in a crowded restaurant."


"Are you still on about that!? I said I was sorry! So get off my back, woman!"


"You two are delightful." Daisy giggled. As the presents were piled up, the various parents divided up into clicks, but Morgan and Lomasi stuck by Daisy, who it seems would have been left to stand alone otherwise.


"So, which one is Rose?"


"The one running circles around the other kids," Daisy said as she pointed out the most athletic of the girls. And she indeed did seem to be doing an excellent job at keeping the ball away from everyone else.


"Seems like a real all-star," Lo said, chuckling a bit when one of the kids fell over painfully looking.


"She's said she wanted to be on the basketball team next year. And asked how many games her father would show up to." Then, as if summoned by the mention of the man, loud thumping music played as the last car to arrive parked out front.


"Any idea what we should be expecting?"


"Not a clue. All I know is that she has some ridiculous stripper name, like Angel Dust, or Moon Beam, or-"


"Candie Locket!?" There was no mistaking it. Walking toward them was the Asian bombshell herself, but far more modestly dressed than last time she saw her. Walking beside her was a little blond girl, and in her right hand was a baby carrier fulfilling its namesake. And on her shoulder was an eight-inch man in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts.


"You know my husband's side, hussy!?"


"I'll explain later."


"Daisy, you look lovelier than usual." The tiny man said as his ride sat the carrier down on the table next to them.


"And you're looking sober, so this is the other woman?" Daisy said, her stone face perfectly hiding her jealousy of the younger woman's body.


"Don't mind me. I'm just here so no one steps on my piggy bank accidentally or on purpose. There a spot where I drop the booger factory off, or what?" Candi said while tapping the baby carrier, the passenger of which busying himself with running his finger along his shoelaces, seeming to try and understand how they were tied.


"The baby play area is over by that tree."


"Fantastic, I'll go drop him off then. Clar, you go play with the other kids. BUT, if I see anything that makes me think you're losing your temper, we go home."


"Ain't my fault other kids tick me off, ma."


"Clarity Locket," Candi said in a very unamused tone. "You will control yourself, clear?"


"Ya..."


"Good, now you have fun." The young girl then bolted from her mother's side, screaming like a war beast as she joined the other children. "They grow up so fast~. I'll be back for this." Candie said as she casually grabbed Jona off her shoulder and not to gently setting him down on the table, picking the baby boy out of the carrier. "You ready to make new friends to~?" The infant only responded by blowing raspberries and roughly poking his mother's face. "That's what I like about you, kid. You always have something interesting to say." When everyone was sure Candie was out of earshot, Daisy snapped at her cheating husband.


"Really, Jona? You're leaving me for someone who literally calls you a piggy bank?"


"That's just teasing, and besides, what does it matter to you anyway?" The little man said as he crossed his arms.


"Put you're fucking arms down. Rose can see us, and we agreed to put our mutual disgust aside for today." Daisy said while wearing a friendly smile. To help fool her child into believing she and her soon-to-be ex were not in an argument. "So put on a happy face, you bastard, or I swear I will take everything you own in the divorce."


"Well, if you insist," Jona said as he put on a sarcastic grin.


"Oh, I know you can do better than that. But I also know you putting effort into anything, like our marriage, is very difficult." Morgan and Lo were very unsure if they should be there, watching as a once happy couple shared animosity with smiling faces.


"And that's why I'm leaving you, you overly demanding cow. Because it was all on me to work for this relationship, while you just let yourself go. Did you even try to lose the pregnancy fat after Rose was born, or were those morning trips to the doughnut shop instead of the gym?"


"Why, you shallow, petty little waist of- Hey, sweetie! Look who made it!" Daisy quickly changed her tone the moment her daughter ran over. Rose immediately picked up her dad like a teddy bear and hugged him. Morgan didn't know how to feel, the sight was wholesome, but she knew too much to be happy for the kid. Lomasi was even tearing up a bit.


"Hey, Daisy, we need to step aside for a moment or two."


"You gals, go right ahead. This is a family moment, anyway." The two stepped away, and Morgan got to her knees to be more eye level with her lover.


"Hey, you doing ok?"


"Ya, it's just, that guy is such an asshole."


"He is." Morgan couldn't hold back a scowl. Men like Jona really did make her pissed. Knowing that he thinks he's justified in ruining his marriage because his wife couldn't get rid of a few pounds made her blood boil in rage. "I wish there was something we could do to help."


"We could kill him."


"I'm serious, Lo."


"So am I. Jona's a tiny, we could shove him down the garbage disposal or crush him to death under your feet or ass, and the only consequences would be the trouble of washing blood out of our clothes."


"Lo, what the fuck..." Morgan went wide-eyed in horror, never expecting to hear anything like that from her girlfriend.


"Sorry, I'm just angry. Very tempting though..." The party went on for about half an hour before something interesting happened. While Candie was bragging about everything she did to keep her body looking young and supple after two kids to the very visibly jealous and angry group of mothers. The ball the kids were playing with struck her upside the head with enough force to almost knock her over.


"Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh man, you really did it!" Morgan looked over and saw it was Candie's own kid laughing while standing next to a very angry-looking Rose. "I really didn't think you could have hit her from here, but wow! You really got the old hag right where you said you would! You wanna come to my birthday in a couple of months and do that? It would be so funny!" Morgan couldn't help but be a little worried about, and for, that kid. Surprisingly, Daisy was the one to come over and help her, taking Candie inside to put some ice on her now aching head. Morgan decided to follow them in.


"I'm so sorry about that," Daisy said as she handed the slightly taller woman a bag of frozen corn. "Rose is usually so sweet to everyone, even helping old people and tinies cross the street."


"Well, I'm fucking her dad, so it's understandable. Hell, I kinda thought you were bringing me in here to finish me off." She then turned to see Morgan standing in the doorway. "I see, waiting for the witness to wander off."


"You really shouldn't tempt her," Morgan said, pointing towards the freezer. "She has a frozen ham in there that hits a might bit harder than a kickball."


"No one is getting murdered today, and that's that." The three had a little bit of a chuckle before everything went awkward again. "Did you know he was married, you know, when you started with him?"


"Believe it or not, no. Unfortunately, little shit had the sense to keep that a secret for the first two months."


"But then why are you still with him then?" Morgan chimed in. "I know you like to sleep around, but is ruining a marriage really worth getting the D?" Candie then gave an ominous chuckle, making Morgan a little uneasy and Daisy just pissed.


"If it weren't me, it would be someone else. Besides, I've decided to indulge a forbidden appetite of mine."


"For sleeping with married men!?" Daisy said, clearly losing her patients.


"Hurting people." The room went very quiet. Candie continued when it became clear that the other two women would not comment. "During my youth, and up until a few years ago, I developed and fed an addiction to causing suffering. Emotionally and psychologically abusing partners, to sadistically killing tinies, I stopped for reasons I will not get too deeply into. But I've decided I will ruin Jona's life for fun, hopefully leaving him a penniless beggar by the end." A malicious giggle escaped the wounded woman's lips as she moved her gaze to nothing in particular, a blush forming on her cheeks. "He really has it all, a cute loving wife, a daughter that worships him, more money than he needs, and the stupid fuck is really going to throw it all away just because you put on a little weight!" Candie's menacing giggle then turned into something between a maniacal laugh and wicked cackling.


"Fucking hell, you're even crazier than you were in high school!" Morgan said, covering her mouth with one hand as she backed away slowly. Signaling Daisy to do the same, but the older woman stood her ground.


"I was never tested," Candie said as she wiggled her finger back and forth. "You don't know if I'm crazy or just a cruel bitch."


"You're destroying my husband, ruining my marriage, and taking my girl's father away, for kicks?" Daisy asked, tears rolling down her horror-filled eyes. Candie's face then went unsettlingly serious, and then she walked right up to the shorter woman, looking down at her with a merciless stare.


"No, you're husband is the one choosing to ruin your family all by himself. I'm just making sure he suffers for it in the long run. I see myself as karmic punishment for the bastard, personally." Morgan carefully considered what she could do to de-escalate the situation, but so far, it seemed like the frying pan on the stove next to her was the best option. "But I'll tell you what. You're his wife. What do you think should be done about his behavior?"


"W-What do you mean?"


"I mean, I'm going to let you decide how things go from this moment onward considering this," Candie said, her cold stare making the brunette under her gaze tremble. "If you want me to dump him and leave all of your lives for good, I'll do that. On the other hand, if you want me to double down on ruining him for what he did to you, I'll gladly do it. Your husband, your decision."


"Why even bother giving me a choice?" Candie mockingly tapped her chin, thinking about her answer. "Answer me!" Daisy screamed, seeming to have had enough of the creepy bitch.


"What can I say?" Candie said with an exaggerated shrug. "You're the one he's hurting the most out of everyone here. It only seems fair. Also, that muffin top your rocking is doing it for me~." Daisy noticed her belly popped out during all the drama, and gave a shiver when Candie ran her finger along it. Making her jump back with a yelp, amusing the sadistic woman to no end. "So what will it be, want me gone, or want me to make him regret abandoning his family for carnal pleasure?"


"I..." Daisy looked genuinely like she was thinking over what Candie had offered. Morgan didn't know her for very long, but she was shocked that the polite little lady was even considering it. "Get out of my life, Candie."


"Are you sure? He's not going to come crawling back to you. Just find another slut to replace me, at least with me, you can control what hell he lands himself in at the end."


"I've made my decision. Please, just go."


"As you wish, have a good rest of your day." Candi then walked past her and Morgan, only stopping for a moment. "Love your dress, by the way, Morgan. Have to say you make a much prettier woman than you did a man~."


"Um, thank you?" Candie then left the kitchen to collect her children. Daisy then gripped her heart and while bracing herself against the counter.


"How exactly do you know that demented freak, Morgan?"


"My ex's stepsister, we never really hung out. Not gunna lie, kinda glad I didn't."


"No blaming you for that is there!?"


...............................................................................................................................


"What do you mean, it's over!?"


"What did shrinking mess up your brain?" Candie spat, a little annoyed with the tiny sitting on the table in front of her. She decided to do the breakup at his favorite cafe, not to lessen the blow but ruin the place for him. Just because she was taking her claws out of him didn't mean she had to make it painless. She wanted the opposite, actually. "Cup up your little ears, and read my lips. We, are, over. So you can walk back home after this."


"B-But I thought we were finally connecting!" Candie just laughed in his face.


"Are you fucking serious!? Little man, I've made it perfectly clear from the beginning that you were only here to buy my drinks and scratch hard-to-reach places. That's it. What, do you think we would be forever just because I dupped you into buying my kid every gaming console in exchange for rocking your insignificantly small world?"


"I..." Candie savored every little emotion coming off of the small man. Confusion, uncertianty, embarrassment, patheticness, not anything that would have truly satisfied her, but it was enough to sweeten her day. "I still have money if that's what you're worried about?"


"Money has never been a problem for me, Jona. I make plenty at the pharmacy, both on and off the books. I just made you buy things because it made me feel like I had power over you."


"I-Is it because of what Rose did the other day? I'll give up full custody in the divorce, and you'll never see her again, honest." Candie snarled at what the bastard had just whimpered out. He deserved to be used up until he was a broken shell and thrown away like trash. But, she agreed to back off, so she would.


"You really think you're going to win over a mother of two by abandoning your child? Goodbye, Jona, it was a Herculian labor being with you." She finished the coffee he had bought her before getting up to walk out.


"Now you wait for one minute, whore!" Impotent rage was something satisfying to hear in his voice as she just continued walking. "With as much money as I've sunk into this, as well as putting up with your spaztic bitch daughter, I've earn-" Candie heel turned on the spot and marched right back to the table. But just before the smug tiny could speak, she picked him up, one arm in each of her hands, and her thumbnails digging into his neck, just a just a bit more pressure would slit his throat. "W-What, t-ta-take it e-easy!"


"Shut up!" Candie said in a harsh whisper. "If I ever hear you say another word about my girl, or if I even see your worthless hide ever again, I will bite your fucking head off, and the last thing you will ever see in the last few moments of brain activity will be your headless corps as I spit you out like used gum! Do we have an understanding!?" The Tiny in her grasp could only dribble and whimper as snot and tears decorated his face. She had seen the exact image countless times on numerous other faces, usually right before doing something unthinkable. But she made a conscious choice not to be that person anymore, so Candie just dropped him on the table, spitting on him before storming off.


"Get ahold of yourself, woman! You have kids to be a good example to now!" Candie snarled to herself as she dug her nails into her cheek, enough to leave a mark, almost enough to draw blood. Predatory instincts long kept in check were threatening to take over, like being possessed by a demon. Candie got into her car, and began to tremble in the driver's seat, images and sounds from her many terrible deeds flooding back into her mind. It excited, thrilled, aroused, disgusted, and shamed her. Pain and suffering were an addiction, and she knew only one way to deal with it without hurting someone. So she got out her phone and called the only person she knew would drop what he was doing for what she needed.


"Mac, it's Candie... Yes, that's what I'm calling about... I don't fucking care what you do to me as long as it hurts! If I were doing this for fun, I wouldn't be calling you!... Ok, see you there." She then started her car, and drove to the meeting place. She might not have liked the man who fathered her children, but at least she could use him reliably. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She needed help, real help. But she was scared of being diagnosed as dangerous, terrified of her children being taken from her, and afraid of losing her life just when she finally put one worth living together. And if a bit of pain on her end not only kept her from losing what she had and from hurting someone who didn't deserve it, was it worth it? That's what she told herself anyway.

Chapter 10 by MrGoblinKing7

"Aaaaaaaaaaaand done!" Lomasi said as she looked over the stall she and Morgan had finished setting up. There was some local festival going on, Lo didn't really know what it was about, but Morgan was excited, so it had to be ok, at least. But when she learned small business owners could set up shop in a section of the fairgrounds, she got excited too.


"Ok, tent top looks like it won't fall in. Merch is heavy enough not to blow away in the wind, looking good," Morgan said as she looked everything over, making her two-foot darling feel pretty loved and protected. "Now, my only criticism is your clothes."


"What? What's wrong with my clothes?" Morgan gritted her teeth and held her hands together, trying to find the best words for it. The outfit in question was a tan tunic with blue beads and feathers hanging from various tassels, and her heir was made up in a similar fashion.


"I didn't want to say anything on the drive over, but you look like a racially insensitive character." Lo just rubbed her eyes.


"Look, I know, ok. And not to be racist, but dumb white East Cost folk just fucking eat this shit up. Like, I'm pretty sure half of them actually think that First Nation people are magic, so I lean into the look for profit."


"I know, I know, this just seems to be a little excessive. And triggering a little white guilt, to be honest."


"If me exploiting cultural misconceptions about my people for money is bothering you, you should have told me before we came out here. It's not like I can just take this stupid thing off. I'm not wearing anything top side other than it."


"Oh, Lord!" Morgan then facepalmed. "Are you not even wearing a bra under that? We are in public!"


"It's a part of the magic Native thing, ok!"


"The only thing magic about you are your eyes!"


"Thank you, your gorgeous too!"


"Thank you! This is a weird way to end an argument!"


"Good, it fits how wonderfully awkward our relationship is!"


"Um, you two should probably stop angry flirting. They are about to start letting customers in." Both women turned sharply, glaring at the guy who set up next to Lo. He was an overweight man selling geodes and other locally scavenged pretty rocks, as well as polishing kits. "Just saying, it might hurt sales."


"Ok," Lo said, ignoring the man and continuing her conversation with Morgan. "Why don't you wander around for a little? I know you like this little local holiday thing."


"Ya, ok, I'll meet back up with you after I've cooled down a bit."


"Hopefully, making money will put me in a better mood too." She then moved in to hug her much larger girlfriend. Making sure to hug her hip, not wanting to be eye to eye with her lover's crotch in front of strangers. "Love you."


"Love you too," Morgan said, bending over slightly to hug her tiny soul mate before departing, earning a loud sigh from the rock merchant.


"Oh, could you at least wait until you get home to jerk it to random strangers?" Lo said as she got behind her stand, climbing onto a stool so she could be at eye level with standard-sized customers.


"What!? No, no, it's not what you think! I'm just lamenting that I'm probably going to die alone."


"Oh, don't be like that. I'm sure that a nice lady with shrink and find herself in a desperate enough situation that she could stomach being under your care."


"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"


"Ya, sorry. I'm not really that emotionally invested in things working out for you enough to try and come up with something better."


"fair enough, stranger."


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan walked around for a bit. The smell of funnel cakes and insurance catalogs coming from the vendors reminded her of simpler times. When she and David were kids, they always gave their parents heart attacks because they would always wander off to see what was being sold. But any memory involving her parents always led back to the one when she told them she was going by she from now on. The things they said, the things she said back, the way David stood up for her, she needed a distraction.


"Morgan?" She turned to see who was talking to her.


"Petra!? You know, for people who live four hours drive from here, your family seems always to pop up where I least expect them."


"Well, this is my hometown too, you know. I wanted to be here for the Good Weather Festival." Before Morgan said anything else, she noticed that Petra was operating a stall. Above the pink-haired woman was a banner that said, Tiny Protection Society. And on the desk in front of her were catalogs of things to buy for tiny pets, a pile of books titled The Human Care And Treatment Of Tinies, and a pile of application forms to get a tiny pet.


"Well, this is... I want to say Orwellian, but I don't think that fits. Original Planet Of The Apesish?"


"Well, screw you too, red! My mistress put a lot of work into this!" Morgan jumped back a bit, only now noticing the tiny brunette hiding inside the hood of Petra's hoodie.


"Penny! That is not an appropriate way to act in public! Apologize to her this instant." She then grabbed the tiny out of her hoodie and held her up to Morgan. The fact that Petra seemed to have had her pet wear a shirt with the initials T-P-S on it, initials of an organization that, as far as Morgan could tell, was pro-tiny subjugation, was kind of fucked up.


"I'm sorry for lashing out at you, Mis. Summers." Penny said in a very unconvincing way. "It was rude of me, and I won't do it again."


"Th-that's ok. I was being rude too." Seeming satisfied, Petra returned her pet to her previous hiding place. "Do you normally keep her with you like that?"


"Only in situations that aggravate my social anxiety, and serving as the face of the organization is kinda doing that. Honestly, without her helping to calm me down every twelve minutes or so, I would be under the table crying for most of this conversation." Petra then tried unconvincingly to laugh it off, but Morgan could tell the poor woman was dying on the inside.


"Ya, I was kinda surprised to see you in this position. Sorry about the Planet Of The Apes thing, it's just, this seems kinda, dehumanizing for the tinies."


"I can understand why you would have concerns, but I promise, I would not be here if I didn't think this was helping people, of every size." There was a spark of conviction in the shy woman's eyes. She really believed everything she was saying. "We aren't just selling pet accessories here." Petra then picked up one of her catalogs. "Everything in this is solely to give those less fortunate as close to a normal life as they can. Toilets, showers, and tubs, beds their size, privacy barriers, even little kitchen equipment, a-"


"Excuse me, did you say kitchen equipment?" The women turned to see a man in his late thirties.


"Yes, I did, sir. Would you like a catalog?"


"Indeed I would. Ever since my wife shrank, she's been in a severe depression. Do you think being able to cook her own meals might help?"


"Did she like to cook before shrinking?"


"She prepared all the food me and the kids had eaten since the little ones were born. Not sure if she particularly enjoyed that, but I thought getting her back into a routine might help."


"Hmmm?" Petra thought for a moment before answering. "I'm no phycologist, but I know little about post-shrinking depression. It sounds to me like your wife liked her role as a homemaker, and now that she's no longer in a position to fulfill that preferred role, she's feeling a little lost. You see it all the time in career-oriented people, those people who want a fulfilling work life rather than just a job. Buying some things to help her fend for herself will help, but you should consider counseling. There's a number for a therapist specializing in this kind of thing near the back."


"Shit, she's not going to like that." He said, seeming a little disappointed that there was no quick fix to his problem. "She hates doctors, considers them kinda shifty."


"Your wife is no longer in a position to make her own decisions. I wouldn't suggest forcing her into doing anything, but in the end, her wellbeing is entirely in your hands, more than it ever had been before."


"I'll... Think about it. Thank you, miss, have a good day."


"I wish you a good day as well, sir." The man then left the two of them alone, and Petra was able to bring her full attention back to Morgan. "Are you still uncertain about what I'm trying to do here?"


"N-No, I was never uncertain that you are trying to help people. You've never shown any singe that you are any less the kind, caring, compassionate woman, I dated back in the day." Petra blushed wildly, looking away while she played with her hair. "But I think your comment about that man's wife no longer having a choice whether or not to get mental help kinda proves my point."


"I told him that forcing her to do anything was a bad idea!"


"But you also said that the choice was his at the end, not hers. I understand that some tinies can't make it independently and need people like us to help, but their autonomy should never be sacrificed. I hate saying this because conservatives use it to justify lax gun laws, but you shouldn't be asking people to give up their rights and liberty just to give them the basic amount of safety they, as living thinking beings, should already have."


"That's not what T-P-S is about!" Petra half screamed, startling some passers bay. She then fell back into a lawn chair and rubbed her eyes. "You really think I don't realize what the kind of living arrangement I have with Penny and the others looks like from the outside? That I never thought about the ethical side of this? The moral side of this is why I'm here, and it's why I joined the Society."


"I'm sorry I upset you, and I know you are a good person trying your best to help people who, from your perspective, can't help themselves. And I'm sure your pets' lives are lovely because of your care and devotion to their wellbeing. But I think that affection is a little skewed and that you might unintentionally be a part of the problem you're trying to solve."


"Ya, you said as much on the phone. Granted, you used smaller words then."


"What?" Morgan said, clearly confused. "When did we talk on the phone?"


"Oh, you don't remember that? F-Forget, I said anything!" Petra then pulled the strings on her hoodie, sealing her face off from the world.


"Oh, don't turtle on me! When did we talk on the phone!?"


"Last month, when you were drunk." The shy woman whimpered out from behind her closed hoodie. Morgan's eyes went wide in horror and shame as she covered her face.


"Oh fuck, what did I say?"


"Nothing much..." Petra then opened up her hoodie just enough to let one of her eyes be seen. Morgan did her best to suppress a blush. The woman could be so cute sometimes. "You just called me to say fuck you and that I wasn't being good right."


"Hell, Lo said I didn't do anything too embarrassing!" Petra made the conscious choice not to inform her ex that she performed said drunk call naked on the kitchen floor, eating banana bread. "Sorry to end this ethical debate like this, but I have to go strangle a goblin."


"O-Ok, sorry you had to find out about it from me. I hope you have a wonderful day."


"Have a good day too. You confuse me on an ethical and philosophical level, but honestly, if every tiny owner were like you, the world would be a better place." Morgan then walked off to the other side of the fairgrounds. A few moments after she left, Penny decided to make her opinion known.


"Who does that sanctimonious bitch think she is? If she cares about tinies so much, she should put her money where her mouth is."


"Oh, don't be too made, sweety," Petra said as she moved her hand into her hoodie, petting her little friend, to said tinies delight as she moved with the hand stroking her from head to down her spine. "D-Did she make a good point? Do I give you little ones enough personal freedom?" She felt Penny go tense, and the fact that she didn't respond immediately was all the answer she needed. "I see... What should I do to fix that?"


"Well... As much as I don't like it, some of the others have become interested in what that Enclave jerk was saying. And they are, well, afraid isn't the right word. We know you won't hurt us, but they are concerned that you wouldn't let them leave, so they don't try. After all, you give us a better life than most our size could hope for. Why risk rocking the boat by making you upset at us?"


"So... To be better... I have to be ready to let you go?"


"Me, never. I'm going to remain by your side as long as you'll have me. But Marcus, Susan, and maybe Drake have never liked being pets. Maybe once they spend some time fighting for their lives in the wilds, they'll come to their senses and appreciate you like I do~."


"Or maybe they will find themselves thriving in ways I could never help them to?" It was an odd concept for Petra to come to terms with, but maybe there was something to it. She would have to think about it a little more. She wanted her pets to have fulfilling and happy lives, and if that meant letting them struggle and fight for what they got instead of handing it to them on a silver platter, then would it not be kinder to let them live on their own terms? Even if they suffered, got hurt, or even died, how far should she let independence go, and how much care is smothering?


...............................................................................................................................


"Come on, little man, work with me here," Candie said to her son, but little Ezekiel, Ezel for short, was stubborn about not wanting this particular mush for lunch. "Here comes the plane, coming in for a landing. Better open up the hanger, or everyone will die." Candie said while moving the spoon to her child's face, but the young man was unmoved by the plight of the imaginary plane passengers. "Look, if you want a cookie after, you gotta get the past down. That's just life."


"Ooogy! Ooogy! Ooogy!" Ezel screamed as he slammed his fists on the baby seat. Making his mother quite frustrated.


"You shouldn't have mentioned cookies. Now that's all he's going to want," Clar said as she took the large plate of chicken nuggets out of the microwave.


"Your advice on motherhood is greatly appreciated," Candie said in a dead pane tone. "And I hope you've found it in your heart to make your overworked mother some lunch. Otherwise, that is too much food for you, young lady."


"Aunt P asked me to feed her pets while she's out of town today. And I figured this would be good enough for them. I mean, they're just people but smaller."


"Wow, even I'm not allowed upstairs except for emergencies. What did you do, squee at the appropriate volume when you saw the newborns?"


"Ew, no!" Clar said, waving her spare hand at her mother. "I'm not one of those girly girls that wanna grow up to shoot out babies for a prince or CEO husband. I'm a rugged bad girl who lives by no law but my own." Candie just rolled her eyes.


"You know, you don't have to reject femininity to be tough, right? I mean, being a woman isn't synonymous with being weak."


"I'm not stupid, mom! I just know what I like!"


"Wow, wow, no need to shoot, kiddo. Just trying to be motherly is all." Candie said, holding her hands up like she was being robbed. Ezel, not really understanding the situation, held up his hands too, probably thinking they were playing a game.


"Whatever, I'm heading up to feed the tinies."


"That's still too much food for-"


"I'm having lunch with them! God, get off my back!" The seven-year-old screamed as she stomped up the stairs.


"Walk like a person, not a kangaroo! Man, she has some tempe-" She was then speechless as her baby boy had picked up the small cup of mush she was trying to feed him and just fricken chugged it. Burping loudly afterward and looked at his mother dearest like he didn't just spend the last ten minutes fighting against eating what he just finished downing. "Really? What do you just not like the spoon or something?"


"Ooon!" She roared while pointing at the spoon he simply refused to eat with.


"That's right, Ezel, that is a spoon. You're a pretty smart kid. You know that?" She said as she picked him up, moving him over her should to burp him before washing and putting him down for a nape. Then, after he was fast asleep in his playpen, Candie moved to the attic stairway. "I'm not being paranoid. I'm being proactive." She said to herself as she moved halfway up the stairs. She knew what she was doing to tinies at seven, and as much as she wanted to have faith in her little Clarity, but she had to be sure.


"But don't you guys, like, get jealous of how much more attention Penny get's?" Candie had to hold in the urge to tell her daughter not to talk with her mouth full, the struggle of a parent spying on their child.


"Honestly, darling, I've had the spotlight longer than anyone else here. And I can't say any of us have enjoyed it quite as much as Penny has." Elizabeth said in her usual air of superiority. Candie had no idea what her sister saw in the little deva. Maybe it was because she was her first pet, but if she were hers, Candie would have seen to humbling the has-been.


"Ya, don't tell you're aunt, but Penny is kind of in love with her." Candie didn't really remember the names of all the pets, Petra had so fucking many, but the name of the one who just spoke might have been Bruse.


"Why shouldn't I? Adults are always telling me that honesty is the best policy. Kinda hypocritical not to live by that when you're older." Candie did a little fist pump. Her baby was developing a robust moral code, and she would have to celebrate her excellent parenting later.


"You'll find things get a little more complicated when you grow up, dear." She recognized Vivian's voice well enough, Petra was showing her and the tinies twin babies off non-stop for a solid week after Candie helped deliver the runts. "Parents are stricter on kids because they want you to do good things without thinking about it. Make being a good person instinct."


"Still seem kinda dumb if you ask me."


"Even so, not your secret to tell."


"No worries, I know how to keep secrets. Hell, the number of things I don't tell my mom about alone, whew."


"That's a swear, young lady!" Mathew said in his usual sarcastic tone.


"Oh, shut up. Don't think I won't dip your dumb head in ketchup."


"Now you two play nice, or it's time out for both of you." Vivien giggled about a bit, joined by the laughter of a few of the others.


"You might be a mom now, Viv, but you're not my mom. So don't think you can boss me around. I could dunk you just as easily."


"Ya, but then we tell you're aunt, and then you'll be the one getting it."


"Ya, ya, hide under my aunt's skirt all you want, Mathew. One day you'll get the flicking you deserve." Candie was satisfied with what she had heard, and then moved back down to the living room. Looking down at the sleeping form of her young son.


"Now I just have to do right by you, kid.

Chapter 11 by MrGoblinKing7

"Tragedy struck our fair city last night." The reporter said on the screen. Morgan had flipped on the TV because it was her day off, and she didn't want to use her phone. And she was glad she did, considering what the news report was on. "Last night, there were violent attacks on three hideouts belonging to local tiny traffickers. It is believed that the attacks were carried out by out-of-town rivals moving into the city." The reporter then gestured behind him at the charred ruins of what were three separate apartment buildings. "This is but one of three similar sights. There are believed to be no survivors of last night's attacks. Massive collateral damage and significant loss of both criminal and civilian life are the trademarks of this new organization. Back to you, Angela.


"Thanks, Bruce." Said the nine-inch morning news anchor. "Police are cracking down on known traffickers and their associates. In addition, it is suspected that the governor will make a statement. The city's mayor has also said to channel 43 news reporters that he will pass new laws to further crack down on traffickers and have current laws more effectively enforced." Morgan looked through her phone, looking up articles and pictures of the other attacks. What she saw was horrific. Sure, gang violence happened in cities, but the wanton slaughter, and the disregard for civilian casualties was something that was new to the area.


"I want to assure the people of our fair and prosperous city." The elderly mayor said. "Whoever is behind these horrific and monstrous attacks against the peace will be found. But until they do, I would advise caution to anyone currently taking care of smaller citizens. This malicious organization may target them, and as we've seen, they are willing to kill anyone they perceive as in the way." Trembling, Morgan exited the news app and called Lomasi. It didn't actually take her long to answer, but it felt like forever in Morgan's frantic and emotional state.


"You've seen the news I take it?"


"Yes, oh God, Lo, this is fucked!"


"Morgan, it's ok. I'm safe. We're safe." Morgan had to take a few deep breaths before continuing.


"I think you should come to stay with David and me for a little while, and while you're here, we should look for a place for both of us to move in together."


"Morgan," Lo said in a stern voice. "I know things are crazy right now, but-"


"No buts! You saw the news! There are cutthroat tiny hunters in town, and you living alone makes you an easy target!" Morgan said down as she began to lose composer. "I can't lose you, not like that. I must keep you safe, please, Lo, don't fight me on this." Morgan wept, breaking down completely.


"Ok, Morgan, I'll come over. And we can discuss my living arrangements tonight after you've had a chance to calm down. Ok?"


"I'm not changing my mind on this." Morgan whimpered out between bouts of tears.


"We'll discuss that later. I love you."


"I love you too. Be safe getting here." Lo then hung up on her. Morgen then thought about everyone she needed to let know about what was going on, then started dialing.


...............................................................................................................................


Lara looked over a map of the city, a frustrated look on her face. This was not how things were supposed to go. Bridget then walked in with an amused smirk on her face.


"Well, you look overly pleased with yourself," Lara said, her disapproval putting her taller subordinate off guard.


"What do you mean? The mission fulfilled all parameters. We rescued all the captives and eliminated all the hunters, and there were no witnesses. So what's the problem?"


"What's the problem!?" Lara then swiped the cell phone she used as a wall monitor. A picture of a headline showing the excessive collateral damage. "Innocent people are DEAD, Bridget! This was supposed to be a surgical strike, in and out, no big fuss, and now we're on the fucking morning news!"


"And did you see the news? Tiny hunting is being punished by big law enforcement, and they will even pass new laws protecting us. Honestly, we should level more buildings. Maybe we can get one of ours in the mayor's offi-"


"Did you fucking hear me, you stupid savage!? Innocent people, children for Christ's sack, I did not approve of this! You and you're team have gone way over the line!" She then swiped the phone on the wall again, showing a list of the identified casualties. She then turned to look a Bridget, tears rolling down from her one good eye. "We are not the animals that bigs say we are. We are human beings, and I expect the people under my command to fucking act like it."


"Lara, we knew the possibility of casualties before we launched the raid. And besides, this is working out unexpectedly well for us. We should be celebrating our success!" Lara then pointed to one of the names on the casualties list, Sara Ambers, age twelve.


"This is not something to celebrate. I am officially putting you on administrative leave and putting you in mandatory therapy. You will return to work only when you are given a clean bill of health."


"Lara, I-"


"Overseer Chaple, we are not on a first name basis for the time being. Now, get, out!" Bridgit froze for a moment or two but did leave the office. The moment she could no longer hear the larger woman's footsteps, she collapsed in her chair, weeping into her hand. Looking up at the list, she didn't care about hunters. She expected them dead. But most of the list were not hunters, and those names would be on her conscience. The wall phone then began to ring, and she answered it. "Hello, Morgan."


"I know you probably already know, but there seem to be some new hunters in town. So I just thought I would call if you need a big person for anything to prepare for what is undeniably going to be a rough time ahead." Lara trembled, guilt filling every fiber of her being. But she was a leader. She knew how to bury her emotions and not let her voice betray her feelings.


"You're compassion is as inspiring as always. But no, at this time, we do not require anything more than what you are already providing. Rest assured, we will be in touch if we need more from you."


"Ok, I think I hear Lo pulling in. Me and her are going to be looking for an apartment later. Have a good day."


"You too." Morgan then hung up, and the moment she did, Lara collapsed in her seat. It was indeed going to be a rough time coming up, but not for the reason that Morgan thought it would be. "God forgive me for what I let transpire because I don't think I ever will."


...............................................................................................................................


"This is the Vindicount residents. My mom is busy flying a cargo carrier for the next few days. Can I take a message?"


"Joey, it's Dave." Joey didn't expect to hear from the big on a Sunday. But his face twisted in disgust as he made assumptions.


"Is this a booty call? Because you missed her by a day."


"This is serious, Joey. Did you hear the news?" Joey shifted a little where he stood. The fourteen-year-old was one of only twenty, maybe twenty-five, people who knew what really happened. and that was only because his mom was one of the piolets that carried out the assault, and she left a last goodbye just in case she didn't make it. Thankfully she did, but now he was in an awkward position.


"Ya, my mom almost didn't leave because she was worried our Enclave might get hit."


"If you or you're mother need a place to stay, just let me know. I know your mother is skittish around bigs she doesn't know, but my sister and friends are good people, and we will protect you if you ask for it."


"Oh, wow, man." Joey was deeply moved. David was the only one of two bigs he truly trusted, and despite the guy sleeping with his mom on a quasi-regular basis, the two of them got along really well. "That means a lot, thanks. Want me to give you the radio frequency to moms bird? She calls the thing she flies a bird, kinda silly to me, but whatever."


"Yes, please. I think I know someone with something I can use to contact her. Your mother has forbidden you from venturing out right now, right?"


"Ya, what of it?"


"Nothing, you should listen to that. If you got grabbed again, I don't think we could save you a second time." Joey knew the added danger wasn't real, but hearing the tone of Dave's voice as he said that was chilling.


"Roger that, tell ma I said hello." Joey then hung up on David, then continued getting ready to head out like he was going to anyway before David called. Most of the Enclave didn't know the truth of what happened. Once the people his mom helped rescue got properly reoriented and integrated into their community, the cat would be out of the bag anyway. It took him about ten minutes to get outside the Enclave. From the outside looking in, it was nothing but a rundown area of the city, so nasty that no one in their right mind would be. And yet, a shadow moved over Joey, and he readied his slingshot, ready to take an eye and flee if necessary.


"Does that thing even hurt?"


"Omin! You have to be more careful about sneaking up on me!" Joey lowered his guard and let the goth teen pick him up. "What if I took my boyfriend's gorgeous eye out?"


"Then I would get a cool eye patch. I saw one in this antique shop that looked like a raven wing. It totally would match my world-weary and tormented soul."


"You're so deep I could fall into you, and no one would ever find me~." Joey swooned, his infatuation with the edgy teen clear on his face.


"Oh, before our ride, do you get the news where ever it is you live?"


"Ya, I know about what happened." Joey felt conflicted. On the one hand, Omin was his boyfriend of one and a half years, and they told each other everything. But on the other, he was a big, he was sympathetic to tinies, but he might not understand how what his mom had to do was necessary. "Crazy, what happened, right?"


"More than crazy. My dad has been working non-stop verifying cohabitation contracts since the news. My mom's been freaking out too." Omin then moved to sit inside the rusty broken-down car the two shared their first kiss in a while back, setting Joey down on the steering wheel. "I've been thinking, and I know this might be a relationship breaker, but you and you're mom might consider getting a cohabitation contract with my family."


"What!?" Joey couldn't believe what he heard, but he heard it all right. Nimo, what the fuck is wrong with you!?"


"First off, Omin, when not around my family. Second, why do you think people are rushing to get contracts verified? These new hunters are killers, and any tiny with an up-to-date contract will likely find their way back home. If you and you're mom was in the system, and they got you, then if someone like a cop finds you-"


"Stop," Joey said sternly, and Omin obeyed. "Under any other circumstances, you would be right about that being a relationship breaker. But I know your are just scared for me, and I appreciate that."


"I just don't want to lose you, man." The big said as he slumped as started to sniffle.


"Hey, your eyeliner is going to run."


"So what? The tear streaks will perfectly reflect the torment of uncertainty that plagues my pain-filled heart."


"Careful, remember what I said about falling into you." Omin then grabbed Joey and held him close, whimpering and choking out tears as he held him. How about we go for that ride, tough guy? Get your mind off of it." Omin nodded, putting the tiny in his shirt pocket, and they rode around the abandoned aria on his electric bike. The two of them did that every other week. Naturally, neither of their parents knew about them, and they dreaded the day they inevitably did. But that day, they didn't think about anything but the bike ride and each other naturally.


...............................................................................................................................


"Mike, I swear to every God there is, if I find out you've had anything to do with this, I will do things to you that your insignificant little mind couldn't possibly imagine!" Penny heard Candie say on the phone in the other room. But she tried to focus on comforting Petra as she was finishing up with a call.


"Thank's again for checking, Morgan. You're a good friend, and I hope you and Lo figure something out about the living situation before too long. Have a good day." Petra then slumped down on the couch, looking at the news as she fidgeted with her hands. Penny, to her credit, was stroking her mistress's ear, which usually worked.


"Don't give me that, gone clean, bull shit! We both know you were born a dirty scumbag and are gonna die as one if you had even had so much as beforehand knowledge of the massacre! You sniveling little worm of a man!" Candie's shouting was starting to get Petra even more upset. Penny couldn't get the slut to shut her mouth under the best circumstances, let alone when she was pissed.


"Mistress, perhaps you should go to the attic. I know the others are quite frightened by today's events and could do with some words of comfort."


"A-Are you sure? I thought th-that Enclave person came around this time. I d-don't want to be a bother." Penny moved to hug the side of her owner's head. Petra returned to gesture with her hand gently pressing against the smaller woman's body.


"You are never a bother, mistress. And this is your home. If they do not enter it just because they know you are there, then screw them."


"I'll... Hide behind some of the boxes, then... That should be out of the way enough..."


"I have ways of getting information out of your people, Mike! I have a medical degree and years of sexual experience I can use to cut and hump my way to the truth! And if I don't like what I find out after going through your entire little gange, you'll get the worst of it!" Thankfully Candie's declarations of malicious intent couldn't carry all the way up to the attic. But unfortunately, there was an entirely different panic happening in the attic.


"Welp, I guess it's off to the medical testing facility for us! Mathew yelled, it seemed he was the first to go hysterical. "I wonder what strange and vile diseases I will be infected with to see if they can cure it with untested drugs!?"


"Mathew, calm down. You're scaring the babies." Vivian scolded, but in a calm and level voice, trying to get the infants in both her arms to relax with a gentle rocking.


"Petra should have just let that snake eat me. Digesting alive is probably the tamest death any of us can hope for at this point." Mathew twitched and looked about wildly.


"You heard the woman, Mathew," Marcuse said. The middle-aged man seemed unable to continue his meditation with the panicking going on.


"Oh, shut up! We can't all be emotionally stunted weirdos who punch the wall and nap all day!"


"Now, now, everyone." They all turned to Petra as she spoke, some startled, not expecting her to come up around the time the Enclave representative was supposed to show up. "I know the recent news has been troubling. But you are all safe with me, and you know that I would do anything to protect you." She got onto her knees and the tinies who needed to gather around her in a group hug. She gently petted them all one at a time, making sure not to leave anyone out. Penny felt just a bit smug, she knew her mistress, and the one thing that could help her feel better was putting her in a position to help others. But the moment was interrupted by a sizeable drone-looking aircraft landing on the balcony. "I'll head behind the boxes, I know they don't much care for people my size."


"Mistress, if I might be so bold, could I leave your side to represent your interests in this?"


"This isn't the UN, Penny."  Petra giggled as she tickled at the top of her pet's little head. "But if you wanted to let everyone know about my decision, go right ahead. Though, I hesitate to go through with it, considering what happened." Petra then sat Penny down before heading over to her hiding place. When the pink-haired woman was out of sight, the little piloting of the flying machine hopped out of the cockpit. Penny took a deep breath when she saw her. The pilot stood at a solid one foot tall, more than twice the size of any of the tinies in Petra's care. But she was representing her mistress, so Penny desperately tried to suppress any fear the intimidatingly larger woman inspired.


"Welcome to our home. I know you flew a long way. Would you like something to-"


"No, thank you. I want to get my bird loaded up and return home." The larger woman said as she walked over to a pile of T-P-S products they had previously paid for. Then, picking up one small box at a time, she moved to load the cargo into her ship.


"Right, right, silly me. But um, my mistress has something she wanted to be discussed."


"No one's stopping you." The larger tiny continued working as Penny just stood there awkwardly.


"Ok, can I have everyone's attention? This concerns all of us." The others crowded around her, making Penny a bit nervous. But she knew her mistress's eyes were on her, which gave her the courage to speak. "The mistress, in her wisdom, has decided that those of us who wish to leave for the Enclaves may do so at their discretion." This made the crowd go wild.


"What!? Now of all times!?" Elizabeth said in disbelief. "Had that hair die finally made her senseless!?"


"Our mistress knows the risks, and so do the rest of us. We are a family, and any of you who do leave will be welcomed back with open arms." She then turned to the larger woman. "She also extended an offer to the Enclave."


"Speak it then." The pilot said, still toiling as she listened.


"She has discussed it with the other members of the Tiny Protection Society, and any tiny that comes into their care who do not adapt well to pet life will be sent to the Elclave." The larger tiny stopped what she was doing, turning to give her full attention. "And the T-P-S invite anyone from the Enclave who wants the safety and comfort of a standard-sized human protector. And offer the use of any shelters under their supervision as a safe place for medical treatment, food, and rest."


"Do you think your owners are the first to try and infiltrate the Elnclaves? Do not think we will fall for such an obvious trap."


"Do not insult my mistress with such accusations, savage! The offer is genuine. Take it to your chieftains or whatever you wild folk answer to. It means nothing to me if you accept my mistress's generous offer or not, but know that it is for you to take if you want it." Everyone was a little shocked at Penny's outburst. The one-foot-tall woman then walked over, getting down on one knee, but even then still loomed over the smaller woman.


"I will deliver your message, lap dog. But if my superiors go along with this, and even suspect foul play... " The larger woman clenched her right fist, making two prongs come out of her knuckles that began to spark and hum with electric malice. "...Then we will show you're owners just what savagery truly looks like." She then stood tall and walked back to her work. "Whoever's coming has the amount of time it takes for me to finish loading up to get on bored." Penny wanted to collapse in terror, she had no idea how many volts were in that psycho's taser fist, but she felt it was enough to kill her. But she waited until she was well behind the pile of boxes where Petra was hiding. When she fell, it was into the waiting hand of her very concerned owner.


"Oh, my sweet little Penny, are you ok?"


"I don't mean to worry you, mistress, but my heart feels like it's going burst out of my chest. That was so intense!"


"Shhh~. There there, little one~. I will keep you safe~." Petra said as she petted her worried little woman.


"E-Excuse me." Petra and Penny looked at who was addressing them. Susan wore her hair short and had the muscles of a boxer. At her original height, she might have been able to kill a man in one punch, but at three inches tall, she might be able to bruise someone Petra's size. "Me, Marcuse, and Drake are leaving with the pilot."


"I wish you the best, Susan. Know that this will always be a home for you, and your bed will be left out if you ever come back, even if just for a night." Petra said, doing her best to remain composed.


"Thanks, for everything I mean. That's why I'm over here. I don't want you to think I'm ungrateful. Fuck, you're the reason I'm alive right now. You care for us better than anyone has ever treated us. But being taken care of and having things done for me is just not my thing. I need to earn what I have, for better or worse, you know?"


"Letting you three go is one of the hardest things I've ever done. Don't misunderstand. I want what's best for you, and if this is it, then go right ahead. But this little family, seeing it drift apart like this, hurts me." Petra started crying, picking up Susan in her free hand, and bringing both her and Penny in for a hug. But she would eventually set her down, and let her and the others go. She hoped that they would be ok. They were the toughest of the lot, so they had a better chance than most. But watching them fly away, tore her apart.


"You did the right thing, mistress," Penny said, doing her best to comfort her owner.


"I know. That doesn't make making go any easier."


...............................................................................................................................


Lomasi didn't much care for the idea of cohabitation. She loved Morgan plenty, but a comfortable home for one of them would be either too cramped or too big for either to function efficiently. Not that now was the best time to make that clear to her larger lover.


"He did not!" Morgan said, Daisy was on the phone with her. From what little she got from only half of the conversation, Jona's third or five hussy got spooked by the massacre and kicked the little guy out to fend for himself. And the worst part, he tried getting back together with Daisy, not for love, but for protection from the new hunters.


"Got the peanut butter. Sorry that it took so long. Cupboards are a little high off the ground, I had to do some climbing."


"Oh, I could have gotten that for you."


"You're not going to be able to babysit me every day, big girl. I can fend for myself, don't worry." She then snuggled up next to Morgan, both dipping crackers into an open jar of peanut butter and eating them while enjoying each other's company.


"Well, I'm glad you decided not to let the bastard back into your life," Morgan said into the phone. "I know it was hard, but he made his choices, and you two finalized the divorce. So if he ends up the main course of some black market dinner table, that's on him. You too, have a good night." Morgan hung up and got right back to snuggling with Lo.


"I'm glad that everyone seems ok. I hope it stays that way."


"Ya, let's just try and forget all that for right now. Nothing exists for the next few hours before bed except for you and me, ok?"


"Sounds good to me." The two decided to watch cartoons while snuggling on the couch, eventually falling asleep in each other's embrace.

Chapter 12 by MrGoblinKing7

Morgan parked next to Lo in the driveway of the property they were looking at. It was cheap and close to the airport, so the noise from the constant takeoffs and landings made it a very undesirable property for most. Waiting for them was a skinny little fella, maybe five foot. Not that Morgen judged people on how fit or tall they were, it just gave him an upper-class look.


"There you two are! I was wondering if you two got lost."


"My fault," Lomasi said as she held up one of her hands. "Ate something that was a little off and had to make a few pitstops. Speaking of, is the water turned on to this place?"


"Unfortunately not, but a dollar store is a short walk from here. Shall we go inside?"


"Yes, please," Morgan said as the two followed the realtor inside, and it was as drab as it looked from the outside as well.


"Now, this is a bit of a small place, but I find that with proper space management, it could be as big as a palace." The overly enthusiastic house salesmen. "As you can see, the kitchen and living/dining room are only separated by the island, but you could go straight from the front door to the back if needed." The too chipper to be comfortable around man pointed out with gusto, the screen door leading to the back yard also gave a great view of the airport.


"You said over the phone that this was a two-bedroom?"


"Indeed it is, madam. That hall right there, each bedroom will be on either side, with the bathroom at the end."


"And I take it that's the door into the garage in the kitchen?"


"As observant as you are lovely, ma'am. Oh, pardon me if that was too much!" Lo waved off the relator's mock worry.


"You're fine. Mind if me and my gal look at the backyard alone, you know, talk it over a bit."


"As you wish, but I wouldn't advise making your decision quite yet. I haven't had a chance to tell you about how lovely the neighborhood is."


"Looking forward to it," Lo said as she and Morgan walked out to the backyard, not talking until they had the screen door closed. "I know our price range isn't great, but this is a shit hole."


"You've said the same thing the last five houses we looked over. And it's the best one so far." Morgan said, crossing her arms a bit. "I know we don't have a lot of money to buy a place, and the economy committing seppuku isn't helping, but it's essential that we move in together after what happened."


"Ya..." Lo had gotten really quiet. Morgan crouched down to be at eye level with her lover to look her in the eyes.


"Hey, what's wrong?"


"I just... I feel bad." The two-foot woman said as she leaned forward slightly, her's and Morgan's foreheads touching. "And it's not that gas station potato salad acting up."


"Then what is it, baby?" Morgan could see the tears forming in her lover's eyes and pulled her into a loving hug.


"I feel guilty that you have to fork over more money than I can! I know you were close to getting enough money for the next phase of your transition. And I feel like I'm keeping you from finally being comfortable in your own body." Lo was shaking as she cried in her girlfriend's arms. "I'm so sorry, Morgan! I-"


"Shhh. It's ok." Morgan said as she held her vulnerable lover close. "I'm the one insisting on this. This isn't your fault. And besides, I saved up enough before, and I can start saving up again."


"Ya, but I bet you were looking forward to me kissing it goodbye." Both women laughed their gay asses off before regaining their composure. But then Lo's eyes went wide. Dread and horror like no other radiated off of her.


"The gas station potato salad?"


"YEP!" Lo said as she sprinted through the living room and out the door. The sound of her car quickly driving off was very audible.


...............................................................................................................................


"A little more to the left."


"Lo, if we go any more to the left, the couch will snap in half!" David yelled at the tiny woman. He, Tom, and Morgan had spent the last ten minutes trying to wrangle the couch into the door.


"For the love of God, let's just move it over the fence in the backyard and through the sliding door!" Tom said, him and Morgan being the first to start buckling under the struggle.


"No! I will not allow a door frame to defeat me. We press on!" David screamed as he gave one last great push through the door. Getting the couch, at last, inside the house.


"Three cheers for the heroes who accomplished this noble task!" Jan said as she walked over to the three with a cooler full of ice and soda bottles. "Would any of you like a-"


"Yes!" The three said as they wildly grabbed a bottle and chugged it, each picking a different part of the couch to lie limply on.


"You see, with determination and the power of friendship, we-"


"Oh, shut up before I fucking kill you," Morgan said as she got her third bottle of pop down, finally feeling at least a little cooled off." Lo, my body hurts all over. If I limp my way into the bedroom, will you give me a massage?"


"Sure thing, big girl." Morgan then found new strength and stumbled her way into the bedroom. Collapsing onto the bed, Lomasi quickly got to work. "This where you're hurting?"


"Lower back."


"Naughty, naughty, you're supposed to lift with your legs, not your back. I have half a mind to spank you."


"We have company, maybe later, when I stop hurting too much to enjoy it." Lo giggled as she moved her hands to Morgan's lower back. She had to put more power into it than someone her lover's size would, and her small hands didn't cover as much of an area, but her lover groaned in pleasure all the same.


"I take it, I've found the right spot~."


"Oh, don't be so smug, you little goblin," Morgan said half-heartedly, enjoying the massage so much that she was starting to doze off. But she woke up just a little when she felt her lover's tiny lips pecking at her back slowly and gently. "What are you doing?"


"Kissing my baby's booboo all better."


"Nothing more beyond that for now, ok? I only... *yawn* I only like being at your mercy... On m-my turms..." Morgan would soon drift off to sleep entirely. After a long day of moving heavy furniture from one house to another, Lo decided her lover deserved a nap. Putting a blanket on her before she went back out to spend time with the others.


"I'll make sure to wake you up soon. So to not throw off your sleep schedule." Lo concluded that a kiss on Morgan's forehead would be acceptable. "Love you, big girl."


...............................................................................................................................


Lo found working in a kitchen made for big,s challenging, even using step stools and grabbing tongs. But she was determined to make the first night Morgan would come home to her special.


"Now, let's see, what did dad use to do again?" Lomasi planned on making lemon chicken on Mexican rice. But her memories of her father putting the dish together were a little foggy. "Right, cinnamon. Cinnamon goes in everything." Lo said with utmost confidence as she put a few dashes in the rice.


*SNAP*


"What the fuck!?" Lo panicked. Being alone in a new house with loud noises coming from the backyard will do that. She grabbed her pepper spray in one hand and the knife she was using to cut chicken in the other and moved to investigate. "I'm ready for anything, you fucks." She felt like a commando in one of those action movies. Moving around the perimeter of the backyard, which was relatively barren at the moment. She had to remember to get some decorations or something. She then started hearing mumbling and grumbling from the other side of the fence between her and her neighbor's yards. Peeking through the crack, she was slightly startled at what she saw.


"Come on, you stupid thing! Open up!" A tiny man around six or seven inches tall grumbled as he was trying to get his way out of a have a heart trap.


"Did you seriously fall for that?" The tiny man jumped, startled by the sudden question but quickly spotted the large eye peeking at him from between the fence boards.


"Look, unless you're going to help me out of this, I don't need your constructive criticism."


"Constructive can go straight to hell. I'm roasting your dumb ass. Like, I thought only children wandered into those things because they were young and lacked the context to recognize an obvious trap. What's your excuse, idiot?"


"Help me out of here, and I might be in the mood to humor your rude questions!"


"Ok, ok, someones insecure about being in a trap meant to trick animals." Lo looked around and saw a way to climb the fence easily, but when she landed on the other side, she saw there was no easy way back. "Shit, looks like I'm going the long way round after getting you out." Lo then quickly opened the trap, letting the little fella run out before she let it close again.


"Thank's for the save, ya rude bitch." He said as he dusted himself off.


"Any time, dumb ass. Now why on Earth would someone knowingly walk into one of these things over the age of eight?"


"Desperation. Ever since my wife got snatched up by an owl, it's just been me taking care of our girls. And food isn't exactly plentiful right now." Lo quickly dropped her judgmental look in favor of a more sympathetic one.


"I'm sorry for your loss. Follow me. When we get to my house, I can give you something to take back to your girls." The little man just scoffed.


"Mighty kind of you, but I don't trust anyone bigger than me."


"I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm tiny too." The man then simply laughed. Annoying Lomasi to no end, making her cross her arms in a visual display of her growing anger.


"You're more one of them than one of use. If someone stripped, molested, then stomped on you until death, it would cause a commotion, maybe even get on the news. If that happened to my kids, it wouldn't even be remembered by the ones who did it by the time they went to bed." Lo tried to think of some clever comeback, some gotcha thing to say to humble the man, but she had nothing. In truth, her being on the large end for a tiny has given her a lot of privileges, not as much as she would have if she were white, but that's an entirely different can of worms. "I hate to be the one to challenge your self-image, but not being one of them doesn't make you one of us."


"Whatever, dad of the year," Lo said as she started walking away. I was trying to keep you and your kids from starving. But if you insist on doing the providing on your own, then by all means." Lo walked for about half a second before he piped up.


"Ok, fine, if you're gonna nag me about it. But I ain't heading into your house. Just leave some nonperishables in your backyard, and I'll get around to grab them."


"Seeing as you asked nicely, why not?" Lo then began to sneak to the front of the houses, accidentally getting a peek into her neighbor's home. The entire place was lit by candlelight, and a standard-sized man and woman slow-danced in fine dress cloths, the only thing off was that he was wearing one of those big plastic chicken heads while she was wearing a horse one. "I... Need more context before I make any judgments." Lo then walked into the front yard, back into her home, left out some jerky and crackers, and only told Morgan about meeting the rude tiny when she got home.


...............................................................................................................................


It had taken two weeks, but they had finally finished unpacking. To celebrate, they put on their favorite movie. They sat on the couch in what had become their casual sitting position, Lo on Morgan's lap with a bowl of snacks in hers. Morgan would give her two-foot lover a tap on the knee to signal her to feed her big lover some of the caramel popcorn. But then the romantic part of the movie came on, and Lomasi could feel a lump growing under her. She then started to wiggle her ass on the growing erection, earning some startled heavy breathing from the big gay ginger.


"L-Lo, I'm trying to watch the movie."


"Sorry, baby, just trying to get comfy. There seems to be a lump in my seat~." The two-foot terror then started to full-blown grind on Morgan's growing appendage.


"Oh, that's how we're playing? Let's see how you like it the~." Morgan then used one hand to start feeling up her lover's chest and the other to grab her head and bend it so the larger woman could start making out with her tiny lover. Lo let out a few moans as Morgan tasted every inch of her lover's mouth. The little woman was the first to break the kiss.


"You call that disapline~? Into the bedroom, missy, and I'll show you how to discipline someone~." Lo then hopped up and pointed to the bedroom. Smacking her lover on the ass as she was getting up. "March!"


"Ok, ok, I'm going~!" Morgan giggled out as the two got into their room. Lo tripped Morgan at just the right time for her to fall onto the bed, and by the time she rolled onto her back, Lomasi was practically on top of her. How she pinned the giant woman's arms as she loomed over her made it almost feel like their sizes were reversed for a moment. Like Lo was a massive dark-skinned love goddess, and Morgan was a meek little thing, there only to satisfy the desires of her goddess.


"You ready for you're lesson to begin~?"


"One sec. I need to say something." Lomasi dropped the dominatrix things, hopped off of her lover, and sat down on the bed next to her.


"What's on your mind?"


"I... I think I'm ready..." Lo then had a slightly confused look on her face.


"Ya, that's what I asked." Morgan just shook her head.


"No, no, I mean... Well..." Morgan then made an O with her thumb and forefinger, and moved the pointer finger of her other hand in and out of it. Even at her densest, Lo could not have mistaken that to mean anything else.


"Are you sure? I know you were ok with me jerking it that one time but regreted it afterward. I'm still sorry about that, by the way."


"You don't have anything to be sorry about. I thought it would be ok too. And yes, I'm sure. Are you comfortable with trying? I remember what you told me happened to your sister, and I'd understand if you just didn't want to risk it."


"Well, ya, it's a little scary. But they could make it work, and she's a bit shorter than me. I'm just worried about you. I know it's a bit of a mental minefield for you an-" Morgan then halfway sat up and interrupted her loving with a gentle kiss on the nose.


"We only do this if we're both ready. I am, are you?"


"Y-Yes~!" Lo squeaked out adorably. "I'll grab the stuff from the bathroom, and you get naked for me~." The tiny woman then rushed off, and Morgan did as she was told. But as much as she wanted to be close o her girlfriend like that, she was still a little scared that she might freak out in the middle and ruin it, or worse, hurt Lomasi. But she steeled her resolve. She would do everything possible to make their first time humping safe and magical. And if anything did happen, they would take care of each other, just like they always did.

Chapter 13 by MrGoblinKing7

"No way!"


"Way~," Lomasi said. She had decided to call her sister while reorganizing her e-store. And her and Morgan's recent experimentation came up in conversation.


"So, how was your first time riding?"


"Painful and awkward for the first half of it, but it was lovely once my body adapted. Is it normal for it to still hurt a bit, you know, starting out every time? I looked it up, but nothing I found accounted for the size difference."


"Sorry, little sister, but it's going to hurt a bit every time starting out. The size difference is just too much. I probably shouldn't say this, but Morgan might be into that. I know Oliver kinda likes it."


"What the fuck!?" Lo said, her shock and horror evident in her tone. "You're husband likes hurting you!?"


"No, he would make it pleasing from start to finish if he could. But he likes being almost too much for me to handle. It makes him feel like a big strong man." Istas said in a slightly deeper voice, clearly mocking her lover in good sport.


"Ug, men."


"Hey, no sexism. Isn't your best friend a man?"


"Ya, but I don't have to deal with any of his masculine needinesses," Lo said dismissively.


"Speaking of needy men, Liko is waking up from his nap. Good thing I already milked myself before this conversation."


"EW! TMI, Taz! I don't need to know about that!" The call ended with the elder sister's maniacal laughter at how uncomfortable she made her. Lo then tossed her phone onto the couch in her office, feeling a bit disgusted by the mental image she was recently cursed with.


"Knock, knock, mind if I come in?"


"Ya, sure, I need the emotional support." Morgan then walked into her little lover's office. The larger woman never really thought about the size differences between the two much. Lo wasn't small, just Lo-sized. But being in a room filled with appropriately sized electronics and furniture for Lomasi to run a functional business. Morgan was three to four times larger than Lo. That was a fact unavoidably noticeable in the more petite woman's office.


"Ya, I heard the tail end of that conversation when coming out of the bathroom." Morgan blushed a bit. She then got down on her knees behind Lomasi's chair and hugged her from behind. "You know I would make it smaller for you if I could, right? And if you want, we can never do that stuff ever again."


"Oh, big girl," Lo said as she looked up, seeing her larger lover's worried face looming over the back of her chair and down at her. "What we did was magical. Sure, it would be nice if it wasn't so much, but I love it because it's you inside of me. Your warmth filling me so completely and utterly, plus that cute little face you made when I really got going, was just presious~." Morgan blushed a vibrant red, and then her hug tightened a bit.


"D-Do you want me to keep it th-then? You seem to like it more than either of us thought you would. Should I stay like this for y-"


"Not if you don't want to." Lo interrupted, reaching one of her hands up to pet her big gay lover's cheek. "Morgan, I don't love your dick, I love you. And if you're never going to feel like your true self until it's gone, then begone with it. Besides, you showed me pleasure I would never have known otherwise, would be rather selfish if I didn't show you firsthand how an experienced lesbian works a pussy~." Morgan laughed hard, giving Lo's chair a little shake.


"Thank's baby! Oh, right, I almost forgot what I came in here." Morgan moved her phone so that Lomasi could see the tab open on it. "You know how we were looking for something special to do together? There's like this sword and sorcery style ren-fair two hours away, wanna go?"


"Hmm?" Lomasi thought it over. Looking at the advertising, it did seem kinda cool. Plus, it looked like someone was buying the land, so it would be their last chance to try it. "Oooo! I actually have the perfect outfit for this! Wanna see?"


"Sure thing." The little woman then jumped from her chair, and rushed to the bedroom. After a few minutes of searching, Lo met Morgan in the hallway, holding up a Starfleet security uniform. "Lo, my love, it's a ren-fair, not Comicon."


"Come on, it will be fun! David Tom and Jan have uniforms too! We could be like that meme!"


"Lomasi, I love you. I would die for you. But I will leave you if we go out there with you wearing that."


"You just hate fun, don't you?"


...............................................................................................................................


The two were quite impressed by what they saw at the fantasy fair. Giant paper mache dragons, convincing enough looking medieval festival props, cosplayers everywhere. But the fun ended for one person in particular when they saw a familiar vendor's tent.


"You mean to tell me this place was letting outside vendors set up in here!?"


"Yep." Said the familiar overweight geode and crystal salesmen she met at that festival a while back. "I was kinda surprised not to see you in the tent line. Places like this are gold mines for herbal remedy types."


"Oh sweet Jesus, why! And this is the last one they are ever doing! I could have made so much money!" Lo screamed as she fell to her knees, shaking her fists to the heavens as she lamented her lost profits. Morgan crouched down and patted her girlfriend on the back as comfortingly as she could.


"You want some ice cream?"


"...Yes..." The tiny woman's mood lived up to her nickname. All the fun she had up to that point hadn't just vanished or anything, but it still sucked, and Morgan was determined to fix that.


"Look, they have beer ice cream at that old-timey tavern-looking place. That sounds fun, right?" Morgan asked as she dragged the now miserable Lo into the fantasy bar, only to regret it immediately. Sitting at one of the tables, Jan, Tom, And David were enjoying pints of something yellowish, all in Starfleet uniforms.


"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Lo screamed, getting her friend's attention.


"Oh, hey, Lomasi!" Jan said, waving in a friendly manner, not seeming to notice the rage building in the little woman. "We thought you were spending the day with Morgan somewhere else, or we would have invited you on the away mission." The short brunette then gave a loud belch, indicating that she enjoyed herself immensely.


"Fan-fucking-tastic! Not only did I miss out on a windfall, but now I'm missing out on making corny science fiction jokes at a ren-fair. Can today get any more frustrating for me?" As if at the will of the God's, someone tried to splash their date in the face with a beer, only for him to dodge, allowing the foaming liquid to splash Lo right in the side of her head, covering most of her body in the vile booz, while making her bra very visible. "Ya, I'm done." Lo then stomped into the bathroom, shoving an orc out of the way as she did.


"I should go take care of her, and those pants are a little too tight to be in public, Tom," Morgan said as she walked into the bathroom, finding Lo frustrated at how tall the sinks were. "I can clean that off for you."


"You can do my shirt. I don't think I could stand being cleaned like I'm some child right now." The two-foot woman then gave Morgan the shirt off her back, in exchange for some wet paper towels.


"Sorry I didn't let you dress up. I wouldn't have made a fuss if I knew the others were also going to." Morgan said as she rang out the shirt and handed it back.


"You're fine, just kinda su-" Lomasi was then interrupted by someone rushing into the bathroom. When they turned to look, they saw Candie, of all people. She was dressed in her usual no room for imagination style of clothing, and walked right up to the two other women.


"I need to use that sink." She said in a stern voice that let Morgan know that she wasn't asking. The redhead backed up appropriately, only to cover her mouth in horror when she saw the Asian bomb shell induce vomiting.


"Candie, what the hell!? You shouldn't do stuff like that. What is wro-" Morgan went pale as a ghost, seeing a tiny woman, about three or five inches in the sink in a slowly draining puddle of nasty. "Candie, what are you doing?"


"Saving a life, unless you're going to help, then give me space," Candie said as she got some toenail clippers out of her purse and removed the tinies very revealing outfit. Lo then pulled on Morgan's shirt to get her attention while the pharmacist got to work stripping and cleaning the unconscious woman.


"Morgan, I'm too short to see what's happening." the small whispered.


"Candie just barfed up a tiny. I think she's trying to help?"


"If you two could stop distracting me, I'm trying to keep this bitch from getting any seriou-" There was then a bearly audible but deep-sounding gasp coming from the sink. "Ah, welcome back to the land of the living!" Candie clapped, putting on the most friendly smile she could. "Thankfully for you, I have a very weak stomach, so the worse thing that happened was-"


"AAAAAAA! Stay away from me, you psycho!" The tiny in the sink screamed. Frantically moving to the other side of the sink from the woman who she was inside of only a minute ago.


"Well, talk about ungrateful."


"You ate me!"


"Ya, to be fair, I would be pissed if someone ate me and expected me to thank them for not keeping me down," Lomasi said, gaining Candie's attention.


"Are you two still here?"


"Candie, we are not leaving you alone with her until we know what's going on." Candie rolled her eyes and groaned. Waving her hand dismissively.


"Fine. I saw some goons tossing this little cutie between themselves like a peace pipe. So I decided to perform a little rescue mission." A bit of an embarrassed blush formed on her face. "I might have gotten a little too friendly with a couple of them. And I did have to... Improvize, to carry out my self-appointed mission."


"YOU! ATE! ME! YOU CRAZY BITCH!" Screamed the little woman from the sink again. Morgan then walked over to the sink, crouching to be more at eye level with the poor woman.


"What's your name?"


"P-Polly..." Morgan got a better look at the poor little lady. She was between four and three inches, maybe a little taller, but not by much. Her jet black hair was in a pixie cut, and her green eyes were filled with fear. Clearly, she was not comfortable being around larger people, or at least strangers.

 

"Is it true, Polly? What she said happened, is it true?" Polly took her time answering, looking very distressed. "You're safe here. You don't have to worry about anyone hurting you for saying the wrong thing."


"...Yes... But there was more... He... My owner... Fed me to her..." Morgan went wide-eyed in horror as Polly fell to her knees crying. She could hear Lo gasping loudly behind her, equally disturbed by the revelation. Morgan couldn't even imagine that kind of trauma, not only being eaten by someone but being fed to them by someone else. "I don't know what I did wrong!" Polly screamed through her sobbing. "I've been a good pet for two months, did everything he told me to, even when I didn't like it! And he rewarded my loyalty by feeding me to some stranger grinding on him!? That's not fair!"


"Fuck..." Morgan whispered. She didn't understand how anyone could be cruel to someone so helpless under the best circumstances. But what she just heard the tiny before her say seemed so unthinkably monstrous. "Y-You don't have to worry about that happening ever again. I know some people, good people. And they can help you find a better life."


"An n-new owner? One that d-doesn't make me do things I don't like?"


"Even better than that." Morgan then got up all the way, got her phone out of her purse, and dialed a number she only ever used one other time.


"Hello Morgan, is there a complication?" Lara asked. She only ever expected to be called by a big when something went wrong, and she was usually right.


"No, not the kind you mean anyway. I'm at that sword and sorcery ren-fair  two hours out of town, and I've found someone who needs your help."


"Details, please."


"Somewhere between maybe three or four inches, her name is Polly, and she's a discarded pet." There was a few moments of silence before Lara responded.


"It will take a while for someone to get to your position. Until then, keep her safe, and wait for a text to meet our retrieval team in the parking lot."


"Understood, thank you." Lara was the one to end the call. Morgan then crouched back down to talk to Polly again. "You'll have to spend some time with my girlfriend and me until they come for you."


"Y-Yes, ma'am." The tiny said with a bow. She looked and sounded like this display of subservience was well practiced.


"No need for formality. You can call me Morgan." The much larger woman then offered her hand for Polly to climb onto, something she did without hesitation. Morgan then turned to Candie as she got back to full height. "You're part in this is done. Sorry for being suspicious. It's just that, well..."


"My history of being a less than altruistic individual?" Morgan was a little sheepish as she nodded. "No need to apologize. I would have been just as cautious if our positions were reversed." She then looked down at Polly. "It was a pleasure helping you~." The provocatively dressed woman said with a toothy grin, clearly not her natural smile. The psychopath was deliberately trying to scare the poor tiny for giggles. As Candie left the bathroom, Morgan lowered her hand, holding Polly to be around Lo's eye level.


"And this is Lomasi. The love of my life and reason to breath~."


"Wow, I thought you would have been fucked up by being in that crazy bitches gust, but you look practically present!"


"Th-Thank you. You look in good health as well." Polly said, clearly being very shy meeting a new person.


"But um... How do I put this...?" Lo said as she looked away, blushing. "We might need to get you something to wear."


"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you with my body," Polly said as she curled up into a ball, trying to conceal all her more feminine features.


"No, no, I'm not offended! It was just a modesty thing. I think you're very nice looking, honest." Lo then covered her mouth before slowly looking up at Morgan. "I wasn't checking her out! That would be very inappropriate, given the current situation! Besides, you're the only woman for me, I swear!"


"This is going to be a long day," Morgan said in a rather deadpan tone.


...............................................................................................................................


"W-What do you think?" Polly said as she stepped out from behind a privacy screen. The little woman wore a plain loose white shirt, a brown leather vest with pockets, and a pair of baggy tan pants.


"Oooo! You look gorgeous!" Lomasi said, earning a blush from the tiny. "Doesn't she look nice, baby?"


"Yes, she does." Morgan couldn't help but stare at Polly. She looked like a bold little sailer, which was very cute to the big gay woman. "But it's more important if you're comfortable in it. Are you?"


"Oh yes, not to be disrespectful, but all my previous owners made me wear things that I got freezing in easily."


"Oh, you totally should be disrespectful!" Lo said boldly, puffing up her chest a bit. "Those perverts only cared about if you got them going, not about your wellbeing. To hell with all of them!" The little First Nation woman had her hands on her hips and a disapproving scowl on her face. Morgan found the entire power display adorable. They then paid for the clothes and went to have lunch. Polly was practically love-struck when she was told she could pick where they went. Morgan kind of felt sad for her. It was clear that she and Lo were the first people to really gave her a choice. They ended up going to some goblin-themed barbeque place called The Meat Pit. They got a slider sampler. Polly looked very excited, dashing from one comparatively large sandwich to another, trying the beef, pork, chicken, and even BBQ turkey with delight.


"You never had barbeque?" Lo said as she stuffed her mouth with enough food to start giving Morgan ideas that made her undies feel tight.


"My owners wanted me to stay slim for them. So I never had this much food to choose from in my life!" They were more or less finished eating when Morgan's phone buzzed. She took it out to look who it was.


"Parking lot. Behind the green buss."


"That's them. Ready to get going to your new life?"


"I suppose..." Polly didn't sound too thrilled as she walked onto Morgan's hand to be carried off.


"You don't have to worry. These people are really nice. You're going to be well taken care of." Morgan said in as comforting a tone as she could, but it didn't seem to help.


"I trust you. It's just..." Polly went silent, seeming reluctant to say what was on her mind.


"You can tell us, and we won't judge you or anything." Lo chimed in between mouthfuls of the last of the sliders.


"C-Can I stay with you two?" Morgan's pace slowed down a bit, her and Lomasi becoming very uncomfortable all of a sudden. "I'm sorry. I should have known better," Polly said as she looked away. "Why would you want someone else's trash when you could get a fresh tiny later."


"No! Oh, sweet lord, no! That's not what this is about at all!" Morgan said in a panicked voice.


"Then why hesitate on keeping me or not? You both think I'm pretty. You've said so multiple times already."


"It's, fuck, how to explain to someone raised as a decorative plaything?" Lo said as she moved a hand to hold Morgan's free one. "We just have a moral issue with the idea, is all."


"What moral issue?" Polly demanded as she looked down over the side of Morgan's palm at Lomasi. "If you're worried about me, don't. I want to live with you! I've never been treated this nicely by anyone. I would love to be the pet of such kind and gentle women!" It started with Polly, but soon all three women began crying to some degree or another.


"That's not what she meant," Morgan said, her makeup starting to run. "It's not right to own people and treat them like exotic animals and playthings. You deserve a full life that is your own, not as property, but as you're own person."


"What?" Polly said, looking up at the woman she desperately wanted to belong to with great confusion. "But, I'm tiny. I can't survive on my own. Being owned by a real person is the only real option I have. And I couldn't think of anyone I would rather own me than you two." Morgan's blood ran cold at the words, real person. She really pitied Polly. She clearly spent her whole life in one cage or another. Abused and conditioned into believing her personhood didn't exist, that she was a subhuman plaything, it broke the giant woman's heart knowing that the little person in her hand was just one of millions who believed the same thing. "Please keep me... I promise to be the best pet ever... Please don't throw me away like he did..."


"Fucking hell! You know how to pull on the heartstrings, don't you!?" Lomasi said right before sniffing up some snot. The poor girl looked on the verge of sobbing.


"We aren't throwing you away..." Morgan then turned the corner, seeing what looked like a tiny makeshift train-looking thing on tracks that led into a tunnel. Five or so tines guarding it, dressed in some little Mad Max-looking armor that reminded Morgan of the tiny she rescued alongside Lara a while back. "...We are giving you a chance to have your own life."


"But I don't want my own life!" Polly then clung to one of Morgan's fingers in a tight hug.


"You want to have an owner telling you what to do? Fine." Morgan said as she crouched down, laying her hand on the ground. "Then I order you to give this a chance. And if you really can't make it work... Then we will gladly take you in." Polly then turned and looked up with a smile that could melt the coldest hearts.


"Really!?"


"But you have to give it a fair try," Morgan said sternly. "If I find out you half-assed it just to get back to us sooner, we will be very disappointed in you."


"I-I'll do my best to make it on my own... But you'll keep me if I come to find you?"


"I... Morgan felt very conflicted. She was more or less just saying what Polly needed to hear to get her better life started. But she also wondered if she would mean the next words out of her mouth. "Our home will always be open to you, to stay or just to visit." Polly then gave Morgan's hand a big hug. Morgan closed her hand gently in as close to a hug as she could, and Lomasi joined in as well. Eventually, they did have to let her go, and as the train thingy dove back under the ground, the two lovers just looked at the whole for a bit.


"Why did they dig a tunnel?"


"Out of all the things to say, why that, Lo?"


"I'm just saying. They have flying thingies. The tunnel implies that they will be coming here in secret regularly." The more petite woman then shifted uncomfortably. "And I didn't want to be the first to ask if we should have kept Polly."


"This is better for her."


"Ya, I know. She needs to learn to recognize her own humanity and all that. But she was really fun to hang out with. It's being a little kid who made a friend right before moving away. We'll never see her again, which makes me sad."


"Maybe," Morgan said as she pulled Lomasi in for a side hug. "Or she'll be on our doorstep tomorrow. Maybe somewhere between those two outcomes, but in the end, this is the best path for her."


"You wanna head back in for the last two hours?"


"Not really. I want to go home and cuddle up with you until we pass out."


"Sounds good to me, big girl."

Chapter 14 by MrGoblinKing7

"H-How do I look?" Daisy asked as she stepped out of her closet. She had decided to wear a red dress with gold rose outlines along the rims. Morgan moved her hands over her mouth as she squeed.


"OMG, you look stunning!"


"No, I don't."


"What are you talking about? Of course you-" She stopped mid-sentence, noticing her friend looking down at her round belly. "Have I ever lied to you?"


"Not that I know of." Daisy was about to move one of her hands to her gut, but Morgan intercepted said hand with her own. Bringing it up to between both of them.


"Take it from a lesbian. You're absolutely breathtaking." Daisy turned red as a tomato, seeming to be blindsided by what her friend had just told her. "Sorry, that must have made you very uncomfortable."


"N-No, I mean, a little, but wow. From someone as pretty as you, that's one hell of a compliment." Then, it was Morgan's turn to blush.


"Does this mean I'm getting a new mom instead of a new dad?" Both women turned in shock and horror, seeing Rose standing in the doorway. "Cuz I thought she was dating the short lady. Or does that means I'm gonna have three moms? Like how Billy has four dads."


"No, sweety. Morgan and I are just friends."


"But ain't half the reason you and daddy didn't work out was because you weren't friends? Wouldn't it make more sense to be with someone you already know you like being around?"


"There are different kinds of liking to be around people, dear."


"But-"


"Mommy needs to get ready for her date now, pumpkin. I will answer all of your questions later."


"Can I watch you put on your makeup?" Daisy then waved her daughter in, and the little munchkin assisted to the best of her ability. It was all very adorable to Morgan, reminding her of when she was small, so fascinated by how the grown-ups got ready to go out. Of course, wanting to emulate one's parents is a natural instinct. There was then a loud knocking on the door.


"That must be David. I'll go get it."


"And you're sure he's good to watch Rose while we're on the double date?" Morgan handwaved her friend's concerns.


"Don't worry. He runs the children's section of the city library. He's great with children." She left Daisy to finish up as she walked to the front door, and low and behold, it was indeed David. "About time you showed up. We're about ready to head out."


"I still don't understand why you and Lo have to go with her to hook up with some guy," David said as he walked in with a lunch box with four cupcakes in it. The smell of which was enough to summon Lomasi from the corner she was playing on her phone in.


"Why David, my closest, most trusted, and beloved friend." The two-foot terror said as she reached for the box. "You shouldn't have-OW!" Lo cried out as she pulled back the hand David smacked.


"These are for the actual child, not the child in a grown woman's body."


"Meany!" Morgan chuckled as she bent down to nurse her lover's hand.


"Serves you right for trying to steal a child's dessert." Morgan playfully scolded, earning an unamused glare from Lo. "But back to your question, David. It has been about a decade since Daisy has been out on the dating sean. So some emotional support is vital. But it's not like we're going to gang up on the fella or anything. We'll just be around, make sure he doesn't slip something into her drink, that kind of stuff."


"And she doesn't know any sitters?"


"She does. I just knew you weren't doing anything tonight."


"Well, I was going to do Tom, but you're more persuasive than he is." Daisy then walked into the room, Rose tailing her.


"Now remember, if there's an accident-"


"Call 9-1-1. I know, mom." Rose then looked David over a bit. "I liked the other sitters better."


"Rose, that is no way to greet someone!" Daisy scolded, one hand on her hip and another wagging at the child. She then gave David all the contact information, a list of allergies, and a list of what to do when a crisis happened. The three women then departed, leaving David and Rose alone. The child was the first to break the silence.


"I don't think that Lo lady is actually a tiny."


"What makes you say that?"


"All tinies I've ever seen or talked to were doll-sized at the biggest. So I think she's just short but doesn't want to say she's just short."


"If you agree to say that to her face next time you see her, you can have a cupcake before dinner," David said with a very amused grin.


...............................................................................................................................


Daisy split from the group when they arrived at the lounge bar, the Left Brain and Right Brain. Morgan considered it one of the worst names for a business she had ever heard, but once inside, she kind of got it. At one end was a coffee bar, and at the other end was a regular bar, and between them was a series of couches, comfy chairs, and coffee tables, with a small dance floor and karaoke stand next to it.


"I see her date." Morgan looked to where Lomasi had pointed, and saw a tiny Hispanic man sipping with a straw out of a coffee cup that came to his hip. "You would think that after Jona, she would try dating a man her size."


"I think it has something to do with her being naturally nurturing. Like, she wants to take care of a guy, and the common idea is that tinies need to be taken care of."


"So she's fetishizing tinies?" Lomasi rolled her eyes as she got onto a couch close enough to listen in on Daisy's date. "You sure are drawn to a certain kind of woman, hey big girl."


"Oh, don't be mean," Morgan said as she cuddled up to her little lover, completely engulfing Lo in her arms as she gently pressed their bodies together. "She's not like Petra or anything. She just has a type. I mean, if Daisy were like Petra, Jona would not have been able to leave her. Little fucker probably would be spending the rest of his life in a cat carrier for trying!" The two of them chuckled a bit at the thought of the cheater in such a situation. They then ordered some drinks, Morgan having to hold Lo back when they asked if she would be drinking from a cup or a bowl. Then they began their secret operation, eavesdropping on the date.


"So, your an air traffic control officer. What's that like?" The little man said, Morgan remembered Daisy saying his name was Adrian, but she couldn't remember.


"Oh, very, very stressful! I mean, so many things could go wrong, your walking on eggshells from the moment you clock in to the moment you clock out." Daisy said in a somewhat exasperated tone.


"A single mother with a high-stress job, I hope you get at least a moment to relax before all hell breaks loose at its allotted time."


"Well, I do have some shows I like to watch after Rose goes to bed. And it's not like I hate being a mother or anything. On the contrary, raising a child is a very fulfilling experience." Daisy began to mix some creamer into her coffee, her eyes seeming a thousand miles away. "And I have been trying new things, like dating again. But honestly, ever since the divorce was finalized, I've just been going through the motions. And I think my kids started to notice, don't get me wrong, I want to be in a better place for me, but she shouldn't have to see her mother waisting away emotionally."


"You are a good mother and a good woman. And even if this doesn't go anywhere, I do hope you find a way to rekindle that joy in your life that vile man snuffed out when he betrayed you." Daisy seemed deeply moved by what the tiny man had said. Morgan really hoped they would get together, and he seemed like just the kind of guy Daisy would like to be around more often. Morgan was then distracted from the romantic sean by Lo giving her a shove.


"What the hell!?" The larger woman said in response, seeing Lo pointing at something. She followed the little woman's finger, not believing her eyes. "Oh, you have got to be fucking me!"


"I think you summoned her," Lo said with a bit of grimace. And sure enough, Petra Locket herself was sitting in a comfy reclining chair, making googly eyes at some blond guy with green glasses, while they were both sipping from drinks that looked so sugary Morgan could swear she gained three pounds just looking at them.


"She and her sister live on the other side of the state, four hours drive, without bathroom breaks! What is the house of Locket just dedicated to stalking me!?"


"Not to bruise your ego, big girl. But I think the only person pinky is interested in stalking right now is whoever that guy is."


"Ya, that makes sense. Glasses are her big turn-on. She had this lensless pair she would ask me to wear when I... You know what, you're a smart woman. You figure out what the glasses were for."


"Poor man will probably be wearing nothing but a collar and leash in her basement for the rest of his life starting in a week." Lo took a deep drink of her Irish coffee. Her sudden realization looked much cuter with her new milk mustache. "Oh, shit! We were supposed to be spying on Daisy, not the weirdo!"


"Fuck!" Morgan turned her head so fast it would hurt later. Finding Daisy laying back on the couch she was sitting on, Adrian sitting just above her head on the arm of the sofa.


"He did not say that!"


"It loses some meaning in translation, but my hand to God, that is word for word what he said!" The two laughed hard, seeming to have a good time.


"One sec. I need to check with the sitter."


"More than fine, just like you, good madam~."


"Oi, don't get too cheeky now!" Daisy said as she texted on her phone, but the message didn't go to David but to Morgan. She then looked at the text, and turned bright red as she read it.


"What did she text you?" Morgan then turned the phone around, and if not for Lo's darker skin, her blush would have been just as visible.


"Good, GOD! I want this man to go spelunking in my panties! Should I let him?" The text said, making the two lesbians slightly uncomfortable.


"I mean... That's not really appropriate for a first date, right?" Morgan said, shrugging.


"For young couples in love, sure. But that pot-bellied milf is in her late thirties. She deserves a chance just to enjoy herself." Lo said, equally unsure.


"Did you just make fun of her weight?"


"What, no!? Sorry, it just slipped out! It won't happen again!"


"Better not, that was a really jerky thing to sa-"


*BUZZ!* Morgan's phone went off. The two then looked at it.


"Took too long to text back. Me and Adrian are going to the nearest motel to have some fun. Life-long love or a one-night stand, mama's getting her pipes cleaned!" The two of them then saw Daisy marching out the door, the tiny man riding on her shoulder as she departed.


"So..." Lomasi said as she moved back into a cuddling position. "Should we enjoy ourselves as well~?"


"You are not getting any after that pot-belly comment."


"That's fair, wanna just enjoy snuggling with worm drinks and bad karaoke in the background?"


"That we can do." The two then snuggled up, trying a bit of each other's drink while they were serenaded by some drunk lady screeching Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears.


...............................................................................................................................


Candie had just put her children to bed, and her sister was still out on her blind date.


"Now, what to do now that I have no impressionable children to traumatize and no supervision to hold back my more wild impulses~?" Her first involuntary thought was to sneak into the attic and have her way with some of Petra's pets, but that wasn't an option. Her first thought, not based only on predatory instinct, was to go through her list of regulars. But in the end, she decided that she just wanted a little her time. "Now, where did I leave that glove with hand buzzers on the finger ti-" The front door then slammed open, a much too happy Petra skipping and spinning in from outside.


"Merry eve to you, my beloved sister!" The pink-haired ball of joy said as she pranced over and hugged Candie a little too tightly.


"Oh, I know that happy dancing," Candie said with a sly smile. "He was either wearing glasses, or he did that thing you like where he chokes you from behind while ramming it in your-"


"I would take it as a personal favor if you didn't say such things in front of one of my pets," Petra said before unzipping her hoodie and casting it off with a graceful twirl, revealing Penny on her shoulder.


"I thought we agreed you would leave her at home for your date."


"You don't get to dictate my decisions, you blood-sucking succubus," Petra said in the same jolly tone she entered the house with, getting herself a nice short glass of tea. "Care for some?" She said, holding up the tea so her sister could see it.


"Holy fuck, you really must have had a blast!"


"Oh, I did~!" The pink-haired woman said as she sat both her tea and Penny down on the table in front of her as she sat down. "Austin is such a dream! He's patent, considered, adores tinies just as much as I do, and he held my hand in such a gentle, loving way I almost died!" She then stopped mid-sentence and got up. "But I'm going to have to tell you all about him when I'm done in the bathroom." Petra skipped merrily away, leaving Penny and Candie alone together.


"So, the guy really all that?" Candie asked the tiny on the table, who, unlike her owner, didn't seem pleased at all.


"He just wants my mistress for her body. I can see it in his hideous baby hazel eyes!" Penny said, fuming in rage at the very idea. "I can only hope that mistress will see how unworthy he is of her attention in time."


"Unlike you, right?" Penny was about to continue her angry rant, but froze the moment she saw Candie's eyes. She had only ever seen such a cold predatory glare from the neighbor's snake, making the tines blood run cold. "You were taken along on the last three dates before this one, right? Funny how non of them worked out, even though they were all just as good a match as what's his name. You're losing your touch, imp."


"I'm not sure what you're implying?" Candie then gave a girly laugh, a laugh most tines had come to associate with imminent death when it came from that particular big.


"I'm implying nothing. I know you've been sabotaging my sister's dates. You're not as innocent and sweet as Petra likes to delude herself into seeing you as."


"R-Really Candie, that's just ridiculous. I'm so s-small and insignificant, how could I even-" Penny was then cut off by Candie's hand lunging at her, shoving her down onto the table, pinning her arms and legs with each finger, using the middle one to push her nail against the tinies neck. She could slit Penny's throat with a twitch or decapitate her with a tap.


"I know when people are lying to me, toy. And I've also learned the hard way not to underestimate people just because they are smaller than me. I might not know the details of how, but I know you're doing it. All because you don't want to share her affection, right?"


"So what if I am!?" Candie was a little taken aback by how quickly the confession came out. Usually, a bit more time menacing the victim was required. "She's my mistress! Why should I have to share her with anyone!?"


"Ok, look..." Candie said as she picked up Penny and moved her to eye level. Holding the helpless tiny in a way that if she struggled, one of the cruel giantess's nails would cut into either a blood vessel or into her more sensual areas. "I want you to internalize this. She will never love you like that, and not just because she's straight. Petra owns and controls tines because having control over you makes her feel like she has control over her own life. And having as much anxiety as she does, I'm surprised her regime has not been more tyrannical. You will never be more than a pet to her, don't get me wrong, she loves you, you are practically part of the family, but in the end, you are no more or less important to her than my kids or me."


"I-" Penny was going to speak, but a nail coming dangerously close to her eye made her rethink that.


"I'm not finished!" Candie practically snarled. "The other thing I want you to never forget is just how scary I am. I'm sure Elisabeth told you all about how nasty I was before my kids were born, but let's set that record straight. No matter what she might have told you, no matter how twisted you think I am. I guarantee you that I am so much worse than you could possibly imagine. And if I ever get the idea that you are sabotaging my sister's love life out of some misplaced sense of ownership again, you will wish you could die from what I will do to you." Candie then tossed Penny so that she would slide back into the spot she was picked up from. The poor little thing was gasping and trembling as she cried.


"It's not fair..." Penny whimpered out. "I love her so much... And knowing she will never return those feelings..."


"Look, I get it," Candie said in a much kinder tone, acting as if she didn't just threaten fates worse than death a mere moment ago. "You think you're the first lesbian to fall in love with a straight woman? This kind of thing happens, but there are only two things you can do about it."


"Ya? And what is that, psycho?" Penny said in a bitter tone, seeming much braver than she was under the threat of decapitation.


"First, die mad, seriously, walk into the garbage disposal right now for all I care. Alternatively, you could put as much devotion into your friendship as you would in a relationship, and be the kind of friend that only exists in movies. Who knows, maybe whatever his name is had a cute pet you could hook up with. I don't really care. I am significantly less invested in your wellbeing than hers." Suddenly, Petra walked back in.


"Sorry that took a sec, I- Oh no! Penny, you look terrable! What happened!?" The pink-haired caretaker rushed over and picked up Penny lovingly.


"Ya, weirdest thing, some of your tea spilled a bit, and when she leaned in to drink some, she tripped and hurt herself. Crazy, right?" Candie said, seeming perfectly innocent, even as she locked her eyes on Penny.


"Ya... Forgive me, mistress. I'm usually not so clumsy."


"Oh, don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Oh, I better get you fixed up." Petra hurried off, both Candie and Penny thought real hard about what just happened, but Candie came to a very different conclusion than Penny did.


"Welp, better go look for that glove."

Chapter 15 by MrGoblinKing7

Morgan was feeling very guilty as they left the hospital. She had more or less finished hard sobbing by the time Lomasi was given the all-clear.


"I'm telling you, big girl, this wasn't your fault," Lomasi said in as comforting a way as possible, but she did try limiting how much she talked, considering how much her jaw went through.


"It was my idea to try it. And now you're hurt because I wanted something." Morgan said as she hopped into the driver's seat, feeling like she might start crying all over again.


"Hey, I thought we could pull it off too. Hell, I'm the one who told you to push my head down on it when it was clear we should have stopped." Lo then hopped up into the front seat, putting a hand on Morgan's shoulder.


"Get in your car seat, baby."


"Not until I help you feel better, and besides, you are likely to crash us if you try driving with teary eyes." Morgan turned to hug her little lover, sad tears of regret pouring from her eyes. "I'm fine. A better question is, are you ok? My teeth must have done a number on your down there parts."


"You don't have anything to feel sorry about."


"Yes, I do. I know my canines cut it a little. I tasted the blood." It was now Lo's turn to start crying. "I could have seriously mutilated you, all because I didn't take our size difference seriously enough! Or cut a major blood vessel, or made you impotent!" Morgan scooped Lo up into her arms as the two-foot woman soaked her larger lover's neck and shoulder with tears and snot.


"It's ok, baby. You didn't hurt me. We just need to take a break from sexy stuff for a week or two." The two of them just hugged one another for a good while before they settled down. Lo got into her car seat while Morgan buckled up and drove them home.


"You know, we wouldn't have this problem if I was the big and you were the tiny."


"If wishes were horses, now rest that jaw. You've been through a lot."


"We both know I'm not going to stop, and besides, this is kinda fun to think about, me with a mini Morgan. I can imagine it now...


...............................................................................................................................


Lomasi was in the kitchen, cooking up some rice, beans,  and burger meat, all adequately seasoned. The six-foot-five amazon needed plenty of protein and carbs for her daily routine of fliting weights and getting things off the top shelf.


"Morgan, foods ready!"


"Coming!" The pitter-patter of tiny feet filled the house as Morgan rushed in. She was the cutest little thing, messy head of ginger hair, adorably freckled all over, she was like a little tabby cat. "What's on the menu today?"


"An old family recipe." The larger woman said as she lowered the frying pan so her two-foot lover could see.


"Wow! If I tried to cook that at my size, it would take forever!"


"Yes, it would." The gay couple laughed. How about you get the chips and tortillas? I'll get the bowl and plates."


"Yay! I'm contributing!" The tiny ginger said adorably as she marched her little booty to her step stool. The cute little thing never even suspected that Lomasi intentionally left the tortillas and chips on the counter for her. She figured that it would boost the little woman's self-esteem if she didn't feel limited by her size. "Oh, your sister called again while you were cooking. Nothing important, just her gushing about how jealous she is that you inherited your father's large size and buff arms, and she didn't."


"Yes, my little big sister was always envious of my height and good looks." The two then curled up on the couch, Morgan taking her usual position of curling up on Lo's lap. The poor little thing was too small to have more than one wrap and a few ships, while the massive First Nation woman scarfed at least five wraps and half a bag while they watched some stupid soap opera.


"Careful, baby~," Morgan said as she got up to look her lover in the eyes. "Overeat, and you won't have room for dessert~." The promiscuous ginger giggled as she licked a stray bean from the side of her giant lover's cheek. The cute little thing then yelped a bit as Lo's hand grabbed up her entire ass, feeling her up as she was picked up. The dark-skinned amazon gave her little girlfriend a seductive smirk as she carried her into the bedroom.


"Oh, I always have room for my little woman~." She said in her sexy voice, but then, the mood was ruined. Peeking through the window, was a particular pink-haired menace. "One second, little woman, I have to take out the trash." She then sat Morgan down and kissed her on the head before leaping out the window and tackling the intruder.


"You spotted me!? But how, for I am the master of showing up unexpectedly into other people's lives uninvited!" Petra screamed in impotent anger under the larger, buffer, and in every way more attractive, woman.


"You're vile plot to add my girlfriend to your weird harem of tines end's now, pinky!"


"That's what you think, attack tinies, attack!" Then, as if justling a hornet's nest, angry tines armed with razorblades started crawling out from Petra's every pocket, and also her bra and panties too.


"Stand down, you poor brainwashed sex slaves! I don't wish to harm you, but I will do what I must to protect my lover!" Lomasi then used her superior size and strength to handly defeat the army of pet tines while being considerate and gentle enough not to kill any of them. She then heard Morgan's scream of terror, as in the heat of battle, Petra had made her way to the window, and was going to climb in and snag Morgan.


"Now your little body will be mine to play with, all mine!"


"Not on my watch, evildoer!" Lomasi heroically said as she hoisted up the pink-haired terror and threw her like a javelin, watching her disappear into the sunset.


"Oh, Lomasi, you saving me from that perverted stalker really turns me on~!" Just then, David and the others showed up, all having to work together to carry a massive cake.


"We were bringing you this giant devil's food cake for being the definition of a best friend," David said, in his usual tone of admiration and awe. "But after witnessing your victory in combat, we will use it to celebrate your defense of my small, helpless sister!" Then, suddenly, a car drove up, with both of Lo's parents coming out of it.


"Hello, little girl!" Her mother said lovingly. "We came all the way here because we wanted you to know that you are our favorite child!"


"HURRAY FOR LOMASI! HURRAY FOR LOMASI!"


...............................................................................................................................


"And then, I would sexually dominate your little body on the cake!" Lo said with her hands on her hips proudly, either not noticing or caring about Morgan's raised eyebrow as they walked into their house. "And you would get all self-conscious like, oh Lomasi, I cannot understand how you could be satisfied with just my petite little body, and I would be all, your all the woman I need, little lady~!"


"In front of my brother and your parents?"


"Well, naturally, they would scamper off out of respect for our privacy. Read between the lines, big girl." Lo said as she used the step stool in the kitchen to get onto the counter, then got the cheesy puffs out of the cupboard.


"One question, do you really have trouble cooking and getting things in the kitchen."


"Well..." Lo took a moment before answering, eating a few puffs. "I mean, it's not really made for people my size. To cook stuff for both of us, I need to put a little extra effort in."


"I can do all the meal cooking if it's a trouble." Lo rolled her eyes and groaned.


"I'm not helpless, big girl."


"Well, that's how you described me in your story."


"Ya, because you're not as tough as me," Lo said rather bluntly. "You'd be more dependent on me than I am on you."


"Oh really?" Morgan said in a bit of a stern voice, her hands on her hips, and her eyes narrowed in a glare.


"What? I'm the tough one, your the sweet one. That wouldn't change too much, I think."


"Oh, you know what, you're right. In fact, I know exactly how that would go down."


...............................................................................................................................


"ADMIT YOUR GUILT, CRIMINAL SCUM!"


"NEVER!" Morgan heard her girlfriend scream from the other room. Usually, she would ignore this. Lomasi and David get into tussles over the stupidest things all the time, they typically tire out in about ten minutes or so. But then she heard furniture moving violently and maybe a glass breaking, so she had to put her book down to investigate. What the two-foot woman found looked like a tornado or a bull was let loose in her living room. At the center of the devastation, David was pinned to the ground, having his arm twisted by a girl who was a foot and a half shorter than him.


"Say, aunty, bitch!" Lomasi screamed in savage delight. This is how her and David's fights usually ended. Sure, he was bigger and stronger, but she was more clever with how she fought.


"It's uncle. I'm supposed to say, uncle."


"Do I look like an uncle to you?"


"Could have fooled me, flats." Lo was once again filled with rage as she got up, dragging the poor man to his feet as she did.


"That's it! You're getting a busted lip for- Oh hey, small girl. Sorry were we being too loud?" The four and half-foot woman said as she dropped her best friend on his ass. Morgan crossed her arms and gave the two a disapproving glare.


"So, what broke this time?"


"What do you mean?" Lomasi seemed genuinely confused until she looked around at the carnage her temper tantrum had caused. She then took on a rather meek pose and a sheepish grin. "Ya, David really overdid it this time."


"Bitch, you were the one throwing me about like a fucking toddler trying to see how many times you can smack a doll against the ground before it breaks!"


"Really, David, a mark of a real man is taking responsibility for your actions. All your sister really wants is an apology, and you can't even do that? For shame, David, for shame!" Lomasi said, pointing down at the unamused ginger looking back up at her with the same deadpan glare his sister was.


"No, all I want is for my home to not turn into a boxing ring every time you two can't play nice!" Morgan yelled, making Lo and David flinch a bit. At her size, Morgan either had to be loud or be ignored. "You two clean this up right now, and anything that's broken, you're both paying to fix it!" Morgan then supervised the cleaning prosses, not trusting the oversized children not to start using the rubble to club one another to death in her absence.


"Bad news, the couch leg came off and bent kinda funny. Good news, we can still use it to hold up the couch." Lomasi demonstrated by putting the leg back under the spot sideways, and while it worked fine, and it was bearly noticeable, this still kind of frustrated Morgan a bit.


"This is why I didn't want you and David to play at our house," Morgan said before marching off to her office. It was the only place in the house where everything was her size. She went to school to be an air traffic controller, but her size squished that dream, so her tiny office was here for her backup job, being a travel agent. Booking vacations for assholes who couldn't be bothered was far less fulfilling, but it paid the bills. Morgan lay on the her-sized couch and used an arm to cover her eyes.


*KNOCK* *KNOCK*


"Hey, small girl, can I come in?"


"Sure, just watch where you step. A tiny client is supposed to be coming in through the mouse hole in a little bit." She heard her giant lover walking in, and when she moved her arm off her eyes, Lomasi was on her knees next to her.


"Hey... We cleaned up the house..."


"Thank you..." The two were very quiet for a moment or two. "You know I'm not mad at you, right."


"It feels like you are."


"I'm sorry, it's just..." Morgan groaned as she tried to find the right words. "You're just a lot sometimes. Like when we go out to places, and you flip out at the servers for getting me kiddy plates and cups. Or when you threatened to feed Petra her teeth because you were convinced us bumping into her and Candie so often was more than a coincidence."


"Well, it is kinda odd tha-"


"Not the point! Look, I get that you have a lot of emotion to put into things, but sometimes I wish you could just chill out." Lomasi then sat down on the ground, facing away from Morgan as she did.


"I'm sorry... I just... I don't know, I'm sorry." Morgan could hear the sadness in her gentle giantess's voice, so she got up to hug her from behind.


"As I said, I'm not mad at you."


"I feel like you should be. I-"


"Shhh." Morgan interrupted, moving her hand to Lomasi's chin and guiding her head to look back at her. "I love you, emotions and all." She then leaned in to gently start kissing her massive lover. As she kissed back, their kiss started to become more and more intense, and before Morgan had any idea what was happening, Lo was pinning her arms above her head and pressing down on her belly with her other hand. They had never done it in the office before, but in there, Morgan didn't feel small. Instead, she felt like Lomasi was big, a dark-skinned goddess of love and conquest, pinning her to the couch and taking what she pleased from the helpless mortal beneath her in every way. Morgan gagged a bit as her dominant lover tasted every inch of her mouth, tickling the back of her throat a couple of times. But soon, Lo broke the kiss, then lunged like a viper at Morgan's neck, making the tiny ginger gasp as she moaned.


"N-No marks this time... I h-have a client coming over, and t-t-two video calls..."


"Oh, trust me, little woman, I can get what I desire from you without leaving a single mark~," Lo said as she licked the helpless tiny in her clutches from her shoulder, up her neck, and ending just under her eye. Exiting said tiny to the extreme.


...............................................................................................................................


"Hey! No making yourself horny! Your junk is still messed up from what happened earlier!" Lomasi said sternly, wagging her finger back and forth right before booping Morgan on the nose.


"Sorry, just got carried away." The larger woman said as she grabbed up Lo in an affectionate cuddle.


"Do I really fly off the handle that much?"


"You do a good job at controlling yourself, most of the time. But you can get a little wild, especially when David is involved. But you know, your easy to clean up after, so it's ok."


"If you say so." The little woman said as she cuddled up into her giantess lover, seeming a little self-conscious now. "I suppose there are a few uncomfortable truths in both stories, right?"


"I suppose, but we will never know for sure how life would have turned out if we were reversed in size. But somehow, I know we will always be together."


...............................................................................................................................


Meanwhile, across the vast plains of possibilities, through the mind's eye of nameless gods of unimaginable concepts beyond human understanding, there was probably a parallel reality where Morgan and Lomasi were of opposite sizes. In that reality, Lomasi was just getting done undoing the robe she and Morgan were using to make the fun times more fun.


"There we go, free as a bird!" Lo said as she handed Morgan her underwear back. "So, how was your first time having your wrists tied to your ankles?"


"Magical~." The little woman said as she turned around and gave her larger lover a peck on the cheek. "How was your first time giving head?"


"To be honest, little lady, not that grand. I mean, I don't mind doing it, but your discharge is really gross."


"Then why did you swallow then?"


"Because it made you wriggle in a way I found just too adrable~." The two giggled as Lo rubbed the top of Morgan's head playfully.


"Well, we never have to do it again if you didn't like it."


"Might do it for your birthdays and other holidays." Just then, Morgan's phone started to buzz like crazy. She was already mostly dressed when she looked at it. Her eyes then lit up as a smile grew on her face.


"We have to turn on the news!" Morgan said as she rushed out to the living room.


"Like there's ever anything not depressing on the-" Lomasi then went silent, sitting down next to Morgan on the couch, watching history happening before her eyes.


"We are standing here and the grand opening of what was three years ago thought a mad woman's delusion or a money laundering scheme." The male reporter said as he moved to stand next to the singe for the building. "But as it turned out, the Enclave was very much an actual project, the brainchild of Lara Chaple and Petra Locket. This sky scrapper is, in fact, a miniature city in and of itself." The camera then panned to reveal Petra and Lara, the latter being held in the former's open palm. "Standing with me are the architects of this modern wonder. So, how are you two feeling now that years of work have finally been completed?"


"Well, technically, Lara is the architect. I just did the networking," Petra said, her usual nervousness seeming absent entirely. The larger woman wore a dress the same shade of pink as her hair, a shocking display to anyone who knew the shy girl who always hid from the world in a hoody. Lara, in contrast, wore a suit dress, the empty sleeve where her missing arm should have been was folded, and her missing eye was also covered with a silk eye patch picked out just for the occasion.


"But to answer your question, we are very proud of our accomplishment today," Lara said proudly. Morgan remembered when she introduced the tiny woman to her ex, how both of their organizations were very compatible, and with them working as a go-between, they created a place where tinies are guaranteed safety and comfort.


"Amazing how that worked out," Lo said as she casually started petting Morgan on the head.


"You know, when we dated, I actually had to convince her that owning tinies was immoral? And now here she is, champion of the people."


"I'm sure dating a tiny helped change her worldview."


"Ya..." Morgan then seemed to be staring a thousand miles away. "Hard to believe that her sister was executed by the state only a week ago."


"That's not your fault. You did everything you could, and it wasn't enough. And we both know Candie would never stop on her own."


"I know..." Morgan then snuggled up a little more to Lo, who responded by wrapping her arms around the more petite woman. "You know, she once told me that the only reason I wasn't a used corps on the side of the road was that Petra wouldn't forgive her for it."


"Fucking hell! How did you stand being in the same house as that maniac!?"


"Petra is very beautiful."


"I'm serious.


"So am I. Look at her!" Morgan pointed at the screen, making her giant lover roll her eyes.


"You confuse and disturb me, little woman."


"And that's why your happy I'm yours~."


"Ya..." It seemed that it was Lo's turn to be troubled by past events. "And your ok with that?"


"What do you mean?"


"I mean, I feel like such a hypocrite. Here you are talking about how owning tinies is immoral, and I have your fucking contract in the dresser. Remember the look on my mom's face when you told her I legally own you? I thought I was going to get disowned on the spot."


"That's hardly your fault," Morgan said as she moved a free hand to start petting the long flowing black hair. "My parents are the ones who forged my signature when they thought they found a buyer. Thank fuck David found out about it and bought me in secret before moving out.


"Ya, but-"


"Am I free to leave any time I want?"


"Yes, but I-"


"And the only resone you hadn't burned the thing is for insurance purposes in case I get abducted by tiny hunters again, right?"


"Please stop inter-"


"Then it's totally different, your not an owner, your a loving and caring partner." Lo gave her little lover a bit of a scowl as she looked up at her with a shit-eating grin.


"You know, it's shit like this that vindicates my thoughts on just leaving you tied up next time."


"Promise~?" Lo groaned as she turned to keep watching the TV, and failed to ignore the giggling little ginger practically laying on her.

Chapter 16 by MrGoblinKing7

Lo was in one of those interesting situations where she was left to her own devices. Morgan was at work. She had no merchandise to funnel from one place to another. And her entire friend and family groups were busy. So she tried to read one of Morgan's books but couldn't get into it.


"God, woman, just pick either the hot mummy or the hot yeti already! This book series would be cut in half if you weren't such a disloyal cheating bitch!" Lo yelled at the fictional characters, wondering how Morgan could like the garbage book series.


*KNOCK* *KNOCK* Lo heard the door, and a chill ran down her spine. She hadn't been expecting anyone, and she was alone. The two-foot woman usually put on a brave face, but the truth was that she was very small in a world of much larger people who could easily hurt her. She got out what would look like a her-sized cattle prod, letting it charge up as she walked to the door.


"Unless you're selling cookies, we don't want any!" The tiny woman yelled, her weapon making a light ding noise. Letting her know it was charged and ready to incapacitate.


"Dose a Mark Summers live here?"


"You from the government?"


"I'm his uncle, I just wanted to track him down, seeing as my bitch sister's been tight-lipped about him, and his granma's birthday is coming up." Lomasi thought carefully about what she would say next. She had minimal contact with her girlfriend's family. Aside from David, she was led to believe they were all assholes. But this uncle seemed to at least not much care for who she assumed was Morgan's transphobic mother, so he might be on the up and up.


"Give me your number, and I'll give it to them when they get home."


"Much obliged, ma'am. You his gal, or like a made, or something?"


"Ya, we're together." Lo then swiped her phone to the right screen and got to her messages. She saw no point in not just texting the number to Morgan right away. "Ready for that number, sir."


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan, David, and Lomasi sat around the coffee table in David's living room. It was all very quiet, and nobody even touched the blueberry muffins David sat out. It was that tense.


"I don't want to go through what happened when I came out to mom and dad again," Morgan said as she hugged herself. The memory of that day haunted her. The pure venom of her mother's words stung just as terribly at that moment as they did all those years ago.


"They might not reject you, actually."


"And what makes you so sure of that, David?"


"Because they might not even know. Think about it, mom is such an insufferable gossip. Remember when she proudly declared that it was her who hosed that group of carolers for singing about other winter holidays aside from Christmas? So if anyone were going to demonize and talk shit about you to the rest of the family, it would be her. The fact that uncle Rick didn't know about your transition more or less confirms that she is keeping that a secret from them, and she would only do that if telling them would make her look bad."


"Or Rick is as bad as she is."


"We both know that even if he were, he would use your preferred name just to piss mom off. Nothing is sacred in the face of their sibling rivalry, nothing." David then looked a thousand miles away, reliving the tragedy of his and Morgan's fourteenth birthday. It was on that day his innocence died.


"I don't know..." Morgan grumbled, leaning to fall down sideways on the couch. Laying close enough to Lomasi so she could pet her larger lover's curly redhead, said giantess leaned into the petting like a cat, a very adorable sight. "What if I go, and everyone turns on me all at once? I don't know if I could handle that!"


"Then don't go, simple as that." Lo chimed in.


"This is my family, Lo. I don't feel comfortable just cutting them all off just to rather be safe than sorry."


"Well then, me and David will go with you."


"I'm not so sure you know what you're getting into with that. The extended family can be a little... Eccentric."


"Try me."


...............................................................................................................................


Lomasi walked into the log cabin beside her best friend and her lover. The three stories tall building was filled with people. Lo tugged on Morgan's skirt to get her attention.


"Ok, so who is who?"


"Looks like far extended family dominates the ground floor. I only ever met most of these people at events like this. We are going to have to go looking for the people I actually know." Morgan said as she held Lo's hand, guiding her through the crowd. They didn't see her parent's car out front, but that didn't mean they weren't lurking about. But then they saw the woman of honor herself, Martha Summers. Morgan had actually modeled parts of her transition on old pictures of her grandmother at her age. Giving the two many similarities.


"No, no, no! I told you I'm not selling my family land, no matter how often you call." Martha barked at the phone. The Morgan's family tended to marry and have kids at a young age, so her grandmother was only in her sixties, and aside from the noticeable wrinkles, she was still in good shape for her age. "Now, piss off! You're ruining my birthday!" The older woman then hung up angrily before her gaze turned to her grandchildren, and she got right back to smiling. "Davey!" She said while walking over and giving him a great big hug. "It's been way too long since I've seen you, Davey!"


"Nice to see you too, Granma," David said, returning the hug.


"That's your grandmother!?" Lo said a little too loud, the three larger people looking down at the slack-jawed tiny. "Good God, you're gorgeous, ma'am! Like, drop dead, milfylicious! If I wasn't in a committed relationship with your granddaughter, I might just-" The two-foot terror was then silenced with a smack to the back of her head from her girlfriend.


"Lo! What the fuck is wrong with you!? You lust-crazed imp!" Lo slumped sheepishly while looking up at Morgan and rubbing the now sore back of her head. Martha just gave a deep-bellied laugh at the entire display.


"Well, good to know I still got it in the looks department, I suppose!? But sorry to disappoint you, little one, but I'm also spoken for. But knowing the old fart, he would probably be ok with it as long as he got to watch!" The pretty older woman said as she continued laughing so hard that it was starting to make her cough a bit. On the other hand, Morgan and David turned very uncomfortably red in the face at the implication of their elder's words.


"For fucks sake, Granma! We're standing right here!" Morgan screamed as she did her best not to form the mental image of her girlfriend and her grandmother getting it on.


"Sorry, sorry, I- Wait, who are you? I thought all the grandkids got here already except for..." Morgan became very uncomfortable with the way her grandmother looked her over. It seemed that she was starting to understand who she was looking at slowly but surely, confirming it by pinching the younger woman on the ear, who responded by backhanding her arm away.


"What did I do to deserve that, Granma!?"


"Jesus, it really is you, Mark..."


"It's M-Morgan now, actually..." Morgan instinctively took Lo's hand as her grandmother continued looking her over.


"Sorry for staring, but... Fuck, you are a beautiful woman."


"Really?" Morgan straightened up a bit, not expecting anything less than hostility. Her elder's compliment took her off guard but in a welcome way.


"Yes, you do. So now you have to tell me, was this on purpose, or did you piss off an old Romani woman? They tend to do stuff like this."


"Well, at least you didn't use the G slur, but that was still pretty racist, Gran. Be better."


"Oh, just answer the damned question, woman." Martha huffed while crossing her arms. She had just had a stressful talk on the phone and did not feel like being lectured by who she considered a child, even if she was right to call her out.


"Yes, this was on purpose. I spent a lot of money to finally look on the outside how I feel on the inside."


"Honestly, I kinda feel silly not seeing this coming," Martha said as she seemed to be finished taking in her descendant's appearance finally. "The way you always wanted to watch while your mother and I put our make-up on, how you would go on about which cartoon princesses dress was best and why, it was obvious looking back on it." The embarrassed smile on her grandmother's face filled Morgan with so much relief and joy it was practically pouring out of her.


"You're taking this so much better than mom did. I was kinda worried you would be just as harsh about it." Martha's expression turned cold all of a sudden. The whiplash was kinda disturbing.


"My youngest hasn't been treating her own with understanding, has she?"


"N-No, ma'am. She got outraged and threw me out of the house. She said I was dead to her and that she'd rather I had come out of her dead than turn out as I have." Morgan teared up a bit, practically hearing her mother shouting at her in the back of her mind, calling her all sorts of nasty things. But the memory was quickly banished as her grandmother pulled her in for a mighty hug.


"I'm so sorry that happened to you. To think my little girl was capable of such cruelty, I would never have believed if it hadn't come from you or David. I hope you know that you still have family that loves and supports you, no matter what." New tears formed in Morgan's eyes, this time of joy. She had feared the worst when she arrived at her grandmother's cabin, but in one act of basic human decency, Martha banished all dought and fear from the grandchild's mind. "Let's go reintroduce you to the family. I know your grandfather will just adore the new look!"


"Really, I didn't think Grampy enjoyed anything?"


"Clearly, he had never invited you to go see a musical."


...............................................................................................................................


"For the last time, I don't mostly wear flannel because I'm a lesbian!" Morgan said as she swigged down another drink. She had tried to pace herself, but her cousins could be so annoying. Klark and Kary really lived up to the identical twin stereotypes. One being a feminine man and the other being a tomboy. If not for Kary's well-developed rack, they would be hard to tell apart.


"Then why predominantly wear it then?"


"It's not like you look good in it, so why wear it?" The two said in quick succession, they mastered the art of people not being able to tell which one was talking if you weren't paying attention.


"Hey! My baby looks great in flannel! Look at how those knockers look under buttons!" Lo said, valiantly defending her lover's style to the detriment of her dignity.


"Lo! For fucks sake, do I have to put you with the children!" Morgan said while pointing to a play area that was set up in the corner. Over two dozen toddlers ran around in a caged-off area. At the center of which, Morgan's great-grandmother sat in a rocking chair with a singe around her neck, saying not to ask her political opinion.


"Try it, and I'll have the munchkins organized into a gorilla fighting force in the hour. Don't think I won't."


"What an adorable couple you make." Kary's said.


"Much better chemistry than with that pink girl. Whatever happened to Petra anyway?" Klark said the moment his sister stopped talking.


"She joined a group of tiny rights activists. Ironically owning enough of them to be able to live off the government checks, I hear she's getting better, but we haven't talked in a bit."


"Oh, that does seem like her." Morgan wasn't looking directly at them, so God knows which twin was speaking.


"She was always so fascinated by the little ones. I can see the appeal, having a little pet myself."


"We share him, dearest brother mine. And it's about time you give him back. My poor little one never gets properly taken care of when he's with you." Kary said in a mock heartbroken tone. "All junk food and candy, you're going to give him diabetes!"


"This is why he likes me more than you, beloved sister~," Klark said as he booped his twin on the nose. "I'm the fun one~."


"You two aren't keeping him against his will, right?" Both twins looked at Morgan with the slightest bit of panic in their eyes.


"No, no, not at all!"


"Eric is as free as a bird. Hand to God!"


"How do I know you- Wait? Eric Stans? That guy you both, had a crush on and competed to try and get to be your boyfriend? Ok, now I know you're probably not keeping him of his own volition! You two were obsessed with the guy!"


"I am offended by that implication!" The twins said in unison. Only then did Morgan notice that the two were switching seats every time she wasn't looking. Probably just to confuse her, they really were just too into being twins.


"Oh, I imply nothing! I am acus-SHIT!" Morgan screamed as she turned and used one hand to hide her face from the direction she was pointing before. Everyone then looked to see who she was hiding from.


"Is that who I think it is?"


"If you think that particular stain on humanity is one Gwen Summers, then yes." Lo got a good look at the woman who gave her lover life, and she looked very much the stereotype of one of those Karens who would pull her kids out of public school because the gym teacher had a ponytail. Somehow the forty-three-year-old looked older than her mother did. It must be stressful being a nasty bitch.


"Dose she always look like someone just farted in her face?"


"Na, she usually just has resting judging you face. But, if I had to guess, Grama and Grampy had just finished telling her off," Klark said as he finished his drink, Kary pouring him another.


"Oh fuck my life, she's coming over here."


"Shit! Do I have time to run!?"


"No, she would spot you right away," Kary said before turning to the tiny she had been drinking with. "Lo was your name, right? Keep my cousin's face covered until bitchzilla leaves."


"On it!"


"Wait, what are you-YEEP!" Morgan was cut off by her little lover pouncing on her like a wildcat, pinning her upper body to the far end of the table as she mounted and started kissing her. But there was little passion in it. She was just keeping her body between Morgan's most recognizable feature and her wicked mother's eyes.


"Hey, double-k's, you seen my twins?" Gwen asked, her disdain and malice clear in her voice.


"David is up that way."


"But we haven't the foggiest were your, DAUGHTER, is though. Sorry to disappoint, aunty." Gwen literally snarled like a dog at the reinforcement of her child's true gender.


"So, I see he's gotten to you too. Probably made me out to be some kind of monster. Why can't you lot see that I'm the victim here?"


"Maybe because your not?" The twins said in unison, giving their aunt the stink eye before turning back to their drinks.


"Good luck being invited to Thanksgiving, by the way."


"Or getting a Christmas gift from anyone in the close family, for that matter."


"Geerrr!" The middle-aged woman huffed before stomping away. "If that brat thinks he can get me ostracized from my family, little punk has another thing coming! He wants to be a bitch, then I'll treat him like a little bitch when I get my hands on him!" Lo waited until she could no longer hear the self-righteous whining of the disgruntled hag before hopping off of her now very flustered girlfriend.


"Well, that was a close one! You ok, baby?"


"I... Um... We should probably try slipping out of here while we can."


"It was great seeing you again! please visit!" Klark and Kary said in unison as the emotionally confused lesbian grabbed her tiny lover by the hand and got the hell out of there.

Chapter 17 by MrGoblinKing7

Halloween...


"I still say she's bluffing. No way that awkward wreck of a woman landed a guy that was taller than her hip." Lo said as they walked to the building. Petra had invited Morgan and Lomasi to a Halloween party at TPS HQ, and it's not like they had anyone else to hang out with. David was hosting a costume contest at the library, Jan and Tom had a horror movie marathon, code for kinky sex, and Daisy was taking Rose trick or treating, and quite frankly, neither of them even considered the idea of being alone with Candie for more time than necessary. And besides, both women were curious about the nature of her supposed new boyfriend, Austen. More to the point, if he existed, Lo was very much in the he's not real camp.


"I've seen his pictures on her social media. He was the guy we spotted her with back around the end of summer." Morgan left out that most of those pictures were of him interacting with Petra's pets, and a few of his own as well. As much as she liked that Petra was finding love from someone she could see as an equal, she was sure that all he would do was reinforce her qazi benevolent sizeism.


"Deep fakes. I'm sure someone in this dressed-up meat market knows how to work a computer." Lo said as she put her hands on her hips. A pose made much more adorable by the fact that she was in her Starfleet uniform, Lieutenant Commander rank supposedly. Lo had to explain it to Morgan, as the big ginger was more into fantasy than science fiction, as one could tell from her medieval princess dress and pointy hat. Not their usual garb. It was a costume party.


"Well, I'm sure that we're going to see him here. So don't do anything like scream, wow, you're real!?" Morgan said while waving her arms, making one of those bad impressions people only do when they're intentionally making fun of someone. When they walked into the lobby area, the receptionist at the desk was a five-inch tiny woman in a dress that made it look like she had spider legs and also wearing a tiara with jewels made to look like spider eyes.


"Evening, ladies." The tiny said with a joyful smile. "The party is in the warehouse area down the hall. I hope you enjoy!"


"Bigs got you working up front while they party in the back? Disgraceful." Lo said in a huff.


"No, nothing like that! I just don't like crowds. It reminds me of where I grew up. But thank you for your concern, ma'am."


"Well, if you need anything, a drink, something from the snack area, to be rescued from this den of microphiles, here's my number," Lo said rather straightforwardly, earning a disapproving frown from the little woman. The two then walked down the hall, and what they found wasn't nearly as horrific as either of them thought it would be. Instead, the warehouse was dressed up in about as tacky a way as a high school prom but with more fake spider webs and bats everywhere. And the guests were not much better. Everyone was in a generic costume you could get at any dollar store around that time of year. ((Or two months before, if your shopping experience is anything like mine! I swear, if I see one more place setting up Christmas stuff at the start of the spooky month, I am going to make Candie look like a saint in comparison to the cranage I will unleash!))


"Morgan!" The two looked over to who was yelling at them and saw Petra wearing a greek toga with a crown of flowers and, oddly enough, pomegranate seeds set into it like jewels. She was waving at them to come over, and so they did. As they did, they noticed that the party area was segregated into three parts, one just for bigs, one just for tines, and one in the middle made to accommodate both. With the appropriate amount of warning singes about watching where you step and not harassing the smaller party guests in any way that might trigger them.


"Nice to see you out of that hoody!" Morgan said as she hugged her ex.


"Well, I would look rather silly going to a costume party if I just wore my usual clothes!" Petra said in a joking manner while looking over the lovely couple. "You two look great, by the way."


"Thanks, pinky," Lo said as she grabbed a pumpkin-shaped sugar cooky from the nearby snack station. "So, my gal tells me you hooked up with decent enough fella. Are we going to be seeing him tonight?"


"Austin is just checking on Penny and May, he should be around any moment. Oh, right, you don't know May. She's one of Austin's pets, just the cutest little Vietnamese/Japanese girl you've ever met~!" Petra then opened her phone and showed the two a picture of the tiny in her owner's hands. She had her hair in pigtails, wore genuinely comfortable-looking sweat pants, and a t-shirt with a print of a taco and a sausage on it, a checkmark next to the first one, and an x mark next to the second one.


"Well, at least she's in people's clothes and not something less dignified."


"Well ya... I wouldn't let someone mean to tinies near my pets..." Petra slumped a bit at Lo's unspoken accusation. Lo didn't need Morgan's prompting to do what she did next in a somewhat uncharacteristic display of self-awareness.


"Sorry, Petra. I didn't mean anything by it. It's just-"


"You think anyone who owns tinies has to be some kind of perverted rapist." Lo averted her eyes as she tried to think of something to say, only to find the pink-haired mini-giantess crouching down to her level. "I know we got off on the wrong foot and that the stereotype of the perverted owner is not entirely unjustified. But I do hope you know that I take the well-being of people less fortunate than me very seriously. And I would never have invited you to come here if I thought this place or these people were not safe for you, or anyone standard size or otherwise, to be around. I know you and Morgan have negative views on cohabitation contracts, and I don't blame you. Unfortunately, many people abuse that power, which is why the Tiny Protection Society exists. I promise everyone here is here because they want to be."


"Fuck, did you have that speech prepared or something!?"


"I might have thought of a few counterpoints to bring up while getting dressed for the party." Petra had a bit of a smug smile on her face, a rather odd thing for the shy woman to have. Just then, a blond man with green glasses and a similar outfit to Petra's walked over, the difference being his toga was black, and he had a matching black crown on his head. Petra stood at full height to greet him. "How are the girls, love?"


"Let's just say they are having some very loud fun behind the dried beans." He said with a rather sheepish blush on his face. Getting a good look at him, this Austin fellow was very much a pretty boy, not the stereotypical kind of cute boy, just not the cultural norm for masculine.


"Oh my, w-well, I mean, I did want them to get along but, wow." Petra seemed a little lost for words. Morgan and Lo were not entirely comfortable learning that information, not that to gals doing it was objectionable. It just seemed like something to keep private. "Shit! Where are my manners? Austin, this is Morgan, the one I used to date in high school, and this is her girlfriend, Lomasi."


"A pleasure to meet you. I've only ever heard good things about you two." He held out both his hands for shaking, which the two ladies accepted. The odd thing was that he didn't crouch down to shake Lo's hand. Most bigs were under the idea that getting to eye level was proper when talking to tinies, and it was only when one didn't do that when first meeting her that Lo realized how condescending the idea was.


"Charmed, to be honest, me and her were kinda arguing on whether or not you even existed!" Lo said with a bit of a laugh, which he returned in kind.


"Well, I hope that is no longer in doubt!"


"I dunno, we do live in an age of wonders and horrors. You could be like a next-generation real doll or something!" The two laughed hard. Morgan looked away, a little embarrassed at how Lo was acting but not ashamed of anything. Just awkward. What she spotted next genuinely shocked her. At the far end of the multi-sized section, speaking to a rather sizeable blond woman, was nonother than Lara.


"What on earth is she, of all people, doing in a place like this?"


"You know, Ayla?" Petra asked. "She is the head of the east coast branch of the TPS. She actually co-founded the organization with her brother in la-"


"No, I mean the woman she's talking to." Petra went wide-eyed, looking around a bit before leaning in to whisper.


"You know about the Enclaves?"


"I'm more surprised that you do too!" Morgan whispered back. "I would have thought that they would rather burn a place like this to the ground rather than talk to one of its heads!"


"It's a long story, but the short of it is, some tinies aren't psychologically able to be pets happily, while others are the same about living free in the wilds. So, we have a sort of open border situation, they trust us not to give their people away to abusive caretakers, and we trust them not to get the little ones we hand over to their care eaten by a snake."


"Good lord..." Morgan was slack-jawed. From everything she thought she knew, what she heard should have been a bad joke. But she could see for herself that it was very much real. "You can't get a more solid seal of approval than the Enclaves of all organizations willingly let you set tinies up with bigs."


"How many times do I have to tell you we are trying to make the world a better place for everyone, big and small, before you believe me?"


"I never not believed that you were trying to make things better for tinies. I just didn't think they would agree wi-"


"Yo, what are you two whispering about? You're making the skinny guy nervous." Lo said as she got between the two of them. Startling the larger women a bit, Petra turned to comfort her man while Morgan just pointed in the direction Lara was in.


"Oh my God!"


"Ya, I know. Can you believe she would be here of all people?"


"Honestly, ya, she hated the idea of being free." Morgan arched her brow as she looked down at her little lover.


"I'm sorry. Who do you think I'm pointing at?"


"Polly, who else?" Morgan nearly gave herself whiplash turning to look for the little woman. Sure enough, there she was, sipping out of a tiny glass. And as soon as she spotted her, the tiny's eyes landed on her and Lo. And she began to run to the edge of the table she was on, waving her arms and screaming.


"Hey! Morgan, over here! Hey! Hey! Is that Lomasi too!? Hi Lo! Am I allowed to call you Lo, or is that too personal!?"


"Oh boy, I hope she forgot you said she could be our pet if Enclave life didn't work out."


"We both know she didn't," Morgan said, smiling as she waved back.


"What did you say?" The two then turned around, only now remembering that Petra and Austin were within hearing distance. "You... Hypocrite! You judge and condemn me for giving poor unfortunate souls a safe place to live, and you've been stringing some poor woman along for God knows how long!?" Petra then stormed off in a huff.


"Wait! It's not what you think! I..." Morgan then took a deep breath. Grabbing Lo's hand instinctively. "Well, we might as well go over there and say hello." The two went to the table, the very excited tiny on it hopping up and down and waving her arms.


"Hey! Morgan! Hey!"


"Don't hurt yourself, little lady! We heard you!" Lo said jokingly as she lowered her hand to the table, letting Polly climb onto it and bringing her into a hug. One Morgan soon quickly joined. Somehow, holding a little life in her hand affectionately actual felt very nice.


"So... How is the life of a free woman?"


"Oh, horrible!" The one thing Lo and Morgan didn't want to hear, and she just out and said it. "I mean, don't get me wrong. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We have showers, cooked food, worm beds, and thriving sex industry. But I missed just being held like this. I missed the security of knowing someone would keep me safe."


"What do you mean, were you not safe?"


"Also, what's this about a thriving sex industry?" Morgan glared at Lo, feeling that her question was inappropriate for the situation.


"To answer the easy question. Ya, sex work is prevalent in the Enclaves. No pimps or drugs like you hear about in big society, all very professional. The workers' health and safety are a higher priority than customer satisfaction. Hell, my roommate was a pron actress, and she was allowed to take a mental health week."


"A whole week!" Lo exclaimed. "Hell, Morgan, didn't one of your co-worker's mother die, and they just told him to suck it up and get back to work!?"


"Ya, this has been a challenging year for Leroy." Morgan then cleared her throat, wanting to get down to the serious questions. "But what about the hard question?" Polly squirmed a bit, not like she wanted out of the two grasp, but just that she was uncomfortable with the question.


"Well... It's not exactly an easy life in the Enclaves. If you don't have a particular skill set, like a doctor, engineer, or programmer, or if you are not comfortable selling your body, then your a scavenger. And... Well... Workplace hazards include being eaten by a stray dog or bird, being killed on accident by bigs who didn't even know you were there, and, naturally, being found by the wrong kind of person." Polly then curled up, nuzzling into the larger women's palms. Morgan felt her blood run cold, and looking at Lo; she could see her little lover starting to tear up.


"Oh, sweetie, we would never have put you in danger on purpose!" Lo said as she curled her hand a bit, trying to give the four-inch woman as close to a comforting hug as she could.


"I know, and it's not like it's a daily blood bath or anything. We get training before being sent out and all, but when stuff does happen..." Polly became very quiet for a few moments that seemed to drag out forever. She had clearly seen some things that left deep and lasting trauma. "Given the kind of owners I had in the past, I understand why a lot of other tinies prefer the Enclaves. Sure it's more of a risk, but you can live your own life and make choices. I just..." Polly wiggled to have her head and arms stick up out of the two larger women's hands, looking them in the face when she spoke next. "Do you remember what you said to me before I left for the Eenclaves, Morgan?"


"I do."


"And is that still on the table?"


"I..." Morgan hesitated. A part of her never actually expected to be in this position. She thought she had washed her hands of this back at the ren-fair. But looking down at the poor little thing in her and Lo's hands, there was nothing else she could say. "...Yes, you can live with us."


"Really!?" Polly looked practically ecstatic. "Oh, that's great! I think we can get the proper papers at the front de-"


"NO!" Polly, and even Lo, recoiled at how harshly Morgan had said that. The big ginger then cleared her throat before speaking. "We're not going to be your owners, Polly. Taking legal ownership of another person is a line I will never be willing to cross. You can be our roommate, a friend, but we're not going to keep you or treat you as if you were just a pet."


"But, I mean, roommates have to contribute to the house, right? So what could I do to make money?"


"Well..." Lo said, a blush forming on her face. "There's one option that comes off the top of my head. But it's kinda a moral gray area to me..."


Thanksgiving...


"Aaaaaand, resume standing position," Polly said to the camera. "That was an excellent workout session! I'm sure all of you at home did a fantastic job! Remember, I'm posting exercise videos weekly, but if you're not ready for the more advanced poses, feel free to do this or any previous videos over again until you feel more confident. This has been your exercise coach, Little Polly Dolly, and keep up the good work!" Lo then turned off the camera, a grimaced look on her face.


"Sure, you make enough for a third of the food bill. But at what price..."


"You say that like I just let a hamster do me for pocket change," Polly said, her hands on her hips looking particularly cute in her skin-tight workout uniform. "Like, sure, I know half my online audience is pervy freaks wanting to watch a pretty girl stretch without having morally dubious websites in their browser history, but the other half are people I might actually be helping get into or keep in shape."


"Ya, but I can't get the image of some greasy weirdo pleasing himself to your otherwise innocent workout videos out of my head. And it makes me feel gross filming and helping you post them online." Lo may sell herbal remedies online, but she was a woman of moral principles. And helping a friend debase herself for the pleasure of others was one of those things she could force herself to do, but be comfortable with. Morgan then walked into Lo's office with an annoyed look on her face.


"I told you two to get ready half an hour ago. We're going to be late for Thanksgiving!" Morgan had felt the need to dress up for the occasion, and her little lover didn't.


"Chill, big girl, me and little P can be in presentable enough clothing in about ten minutes."


"You're going to be spending the day with my close family. And I want you to look as perfect to them as you do to me. So you need to be a little better dressed then, I won't get arrested for indecent exposure!"


"Are you sure you want me there?" The two larger women then turned to Polly, the tiny looking a bit nervous. "I mean, I'm not really family, so I understand if you want to leave me here."


"I said you could come, right? Now pick out something nice. My cousins are ruthless and will criticize even the smallest blemish."


...............................................................................................................................


"OH MY GOD, SHE'S SO PRECIOUS!!!" Klark and Kary squeed in unison as they gushed over Polly. Shocking the little woman, and the larger woman holding her. Polly didn't really have nice-nice clothes, just a button-up white shirt and a gray dress with matching leggings. The kind of outfit that would have gotten Morgan teased, and referred to as Morgue for the rest of the night, was seen as high fashion.


"Well, what about me?" Lo asked, waving her hand over her chosen attire. A blue shirt with a midriff and a matching blue skirt, her trademarked ponytail instead replaced with her heir being allowed to flow behind her head, held back from her face by two blue butterfly pins.


"You look like a hooker."


"Not a cheap one, mind you, but still."


"Now, back to you, little miss~."


"Oh yes, we really must know how you charmed your way into getting someone who preaches owning tinies is immoral into taking you on as a pet~?" Lo's angry scowl only matched the cute slight blush on Polly's face.


"She's not a pet, Kary. She's just living with us because she didn't like living alone." The insufferable pair then turned their attention to Morgan, the two doing that annoying thing when they circle the person they're talking to.


"Really? So I imagine she's paying rent then?"


"At her size, it's not like she can get a job at the corner store. So how is she getting the money together?"


"Or is she paying you two in other ways~?" The two simultaneously whispered into both of Morgan's ears, making the poor woman shiver and lurch away from her relatives.


"I'm getting real sick of this creepy twin, bullshit!" Morgan shouted, her blush almost as red as her hair. "Me and David were born at the same time too, and you don't see us making it weird for everyone else!" Morgan marched off in a huff. Looking down at her cupped hands, she saw Polly blushing and playing wither her hair, looking very embarrassed. "I'm so sorry you had to hear that. You ok?"


"I'm fine, really. I used to be owned by some very perverted indaviduals, so I'm used to hearing people talk about me like that."


"Just because you've grown accustomed to something doesn't make it ok."


"I know... Do you- You know what, never mind!" Polly said, not feeling comfortable looking Morgan in the eyes suddenly.


"You don't have to say whatever you were going to ask. But your in a safe place, and I won't judge you." Polly took a minute or two to respond, needing to build up the courage.


"When they said that thing about rent... Do you ever... Think about me like that?" Morgan became a studdering mess, not at all ready for what the four-inch beauty in her hands had just asked her.


"Oh, it's a little Ingin girl!" Morgan then turned her head sharply. It seemed Lo had wandered off to go speak to her great-grandmother unsupervised. "Would you like a sweetie, little sweetie?" The kindly old woman said as she held out a hard candy.


"Why thank you, ma'am. But I was wondering..." Lo looked directly at the singe on the elder's neck, warning her not to ask what she was about to do. Unfortunately, her rebel spirit compels her to disobey it. "...What's your political opinion?"


"Oh, sweet and salty Christ! There are children here! Sorry, Polly, gotta leave you here for a sec! This isn't for innocent ears!" Polly was then quickly sat down on a snack counter while Morgan ran off to do damage control. She was given room to beat herself up over what she had just asked.


"Stupid, stupid, little thing! Why did you ask such a stupid thing!" She cursed herself as she leaned back against a pitcher of tea.


"Rough day?" Polly practically jumped out of her skin. Turning to see a man about an inch taller than she was, eating some candy corn. "Sorry to startle you, ma'am. Eric Stans, pleased to meet you."


"Polly, no last name." She took the hand he offered, and they shook politely. "So, you part of the family?"


"In a manner of speaking, I suppose. I'm the pet of the people hosting this year. You want something to drink?" Eric pointed to a few small bowls in the corner. To the tinies, they would be large punch bowls.


"Thank you, no booze in any of this, right? I've lost my taste for the stuff, being dunked and half-drowned in glasses of it so many times."


"No, nothing like that. Kids running around, not a good idea. On that note, stay away from the edge of the tables. I've seen some of the toddlers ripping the heads off their dolls." Polly just nodded as she took a thimble of something fruity. "You belong to that redhead who rushed off?"


"Boy, don't I wish, but no, we just live together." Polly took a deep drink before continuing the conversation. "So how are the creepy twins as far as owners go, ten being practically your pet, and one being the Dragon Queen."


"Dragon Queen?"


"Oh, you must not have had contact with the wider tiny community. Her real name is Candie Locket, but Enclave folks call her the Dragon Queen. I survived her myself, and apparently, that puts me on a list of people that you could count with only one hand. She's known for, well, hell looks like heaven compared to what I've heard she's done."


"Wow..." Eric took a moment to try and imagine that before continuing. "And what're the Enclaves?"


"A question for a question is how civilized people go about it," Polly said, wagging her finger in a way that made the man laugh a bit.


"True enough. So my answer has to be, from one to ten, fifty." Eric sat down before elaborating. "I thought my life was over when I shrank, but from the moment they legalized ownership over me, my life has been a dream. They like to play up the twin thing around people, but they are both exciting and extraordinary individuals. And the sex, man, it is wild, nothing incesty like you'd see in porn. They take turns with me."


"Sounds like a dream come true," Polly said as she sat down next to him.


"You want that with big red and the medium-sized one?"


"A little... But I don't think that will work out. I asked Morgan if she thought about me like that, and she just babbled in shock."


"Maybe it was good babbling?"


"Who knows." Just then, a shadow covered them, but it was only Klark.


"There you are, little man~." He said as he scooped up Eric and lightly kissed him. "For a tiny, you sure can cover some vast distances~. You know that~?" Klark then saw Polly, and his lustful expression changed to a more generally friendly one. "Hello, little one. Dinner is starting soon. Want me to get you back to your own-sorry, your housemates?" Without saying a word, she climbed into the giant's hand. Looking at how he fawned over Eric with just a tinge of jealousy.


Christmas...


It was the night before Christmas, and Morgan sat on the couch. The two women in her life went to the bathroom. Polly had overeaten cookie, and needed to be carried there. Morgan had been thinking about what Polly had asked her about a month ago, and while she avoided directly answering her, she was starting to think about it. Polly was a beautiful woman, charming, and fun to be around. But she was with Lomasi. She felt so guilty even entertaining the idea of being intimate with the raven-haired little lady. At that moment, Lo came back alone.


"She's going to be a minute, and it felt weird just standing there. She can scream loud enough when she needs a ride back to the couch." Lo then hopped onto her mini-giantess lover's lap, snuggling up. "Hey, big girl, I might have something serious to tell you."


"How serious? Because I have something I've been meaning to tell you too. And it might be a little bad."


"Did you want to go first?"


"No, you go ahead. Depending on what you say, mine might not be that big a deal."


"Ok..." Lo took a deep breath, turned around to face Morgan directly, and put on her best war face before speaking. "...I think I'm catching sexual interest in Polly!" The moment the words left her mouth, her rigid pose dissolved into one of a meek, frightened little thing. "I didn't mean to, and it's not like I would ever act on these feelings. But she's just so charming. Her perspective on the world makes me rethink things I would never have thought of otherwise. And she's pretty, like, extremely pretty, and I'm only human! Forgive my slut brain!" Lo held her hands together in a begging pose, looking like she might start crying any moment. Morgan then brought her little lover in for a hug, petting her gently.


"It's ok, Lo. I don't hold any of that against you. In fact, that makes what I'm about to confess a little easier."


"What do you mean?" Lo adjusted herself to look Morgan in the eyes while still kind of hugging her. The somewhat embarrassed look on the big gay ginger's face was all Lomasi needed to figure out that her girlfriend was feeling the same way. "You slut brain!"


"You just confest to the exact same thing, you hypocritical goblin!"


"Right, right, sorry. Gut reaction. I didn't mean it like that." Lo then lay on Morgan, burying her face in her lover's shoulder. "What are we going to do about this? Is it healthy to just ignore it until it just becomes background noise? Or should we...? No, no, stupid plan, sorry."


"Well... Maybe not a stupid plan... I think she confest interest in me at Thanksgiving, but I've intentionally avoided the subject." The two just lay on the couch, pondering what they would do, what they even could do. When suddenly, the silence was broken.


"Hey! I'm done in hear! Can someone carry me to the couch!?"


"I'll go get her... Should we tell her?"


"I...: Morgan felt very conflicted, not knowing how to proceed if what she considered was even moral. "Just let me think on that, ok?" Lo walked off to recover their little house guest while Morgan ate another cookie, thinking over what to do. She knew what her other head thought was a good idea, but she rarely ever let that guide her actions. But then, it's not like her main brain was coming up with anything. Lo walked back in with a very embarrassed-looking Polly in her hands, and it was hard to tell because of her darker skin, but the two-foot woman looked like all the blood ran from her face.


"I-I heard everything."


"She heard everything."


"Oh, God, you heard everything," Morgan said as she covered her mouth in shock, horror, and shame.


"It's a small house, voices carry..." Polly said as she was carried back to the couch and set back on the arm of it. "If I'm... A problem for your relationship. I can find somewhere else to live."


"Oh, sweetie, no. You are not a problem at all." Morgan said as she moved her hand down to the tiny, not picking her up but hugging her with her hand affectionately.


"I mean, it's not like any of us are at fault," Lo added as she took her spot on Morgan's lap. "Two horny lesbians, a charming young lady moving in, we were going to check you out at least once."


"I suppose..." Polly leaned into the hand hug, even hugging Morgan back. "...So what happens now?"


"I... Well... Jesus, this is hard for me!" Morgan said while scratching the top of her head.


"Well, I didn't want to be the one to bring it up as an option," Lo said, blushing so hard that even her darker complexion couldn't hide it. "But there is an easy way to remove sexual tension. If everyone here is willing..." Morgan and Polly were gobsmacked. Sure, everyone was thinking it, but to say it out loud like that.


"I mean..." Polly started saying while wiggling out of Morgan's hand, not wanting to be touched while she said what she wanted to say. "I have wanted to be with both of you like that. But what if it turns out to be a mistake?"


"Wouldn't be the first one any of us have made, and at least we will clear the air of this. So what do you think, big girl?"


"Um..." Morgan was bewildered, taken off guard, and nervous as all hell. Feeling like she might just explode if she even whispered the wrong thing. "I wouldn't even know how! I mean, I know how to have sex! But I mean, with someone so small, I wouldn't want to get carried away and hurt you or anything! I care about you as a person, ya know!"


"I know..." Polly then ran and hopped right onto Morgan's shoulder, hugging her neck. "You two were the first people ever to treat me like I was my own woman, not just a toy! I couldn't imagine my first time with my preferred sex being with anyone but you two!" Polly started crying a bit. Lo then grabbed the poor little lady and cradled her in her hands like a baby bird. "I'm sorry I'm getting so emotional! I just-Mmm?" Polly was cut off by Lo's kiss covering her whole face, her pillowy lips completely muffling whatever the tiny tried to say with a loving embrace. The First Nation woman then pulled her lips away, leaving the blushing beauty in her hands as speechless as the ginger she was sitting on.


"Hey, no need to fuss~," Lo said in as soothing a tone as she could. "Whatever happens, we will still be friends after~. Now, are we doing this, or just watching Christmas specials for the rest of the night~? I don't mean to rush, but we only have time for one or the other if we're going to wake up on time when my family gets here in the morning~." Morgan answered by picking up Lo as she stood to her feet. Spending the rest of the night in loving, yet very careful, concerning Polly, embrace.


...............................................................................................................................


A massive chili pot of hot cocoa was simmering on the stove, various presents were arranged under the tree, and everyone wore an ugly sweater. And with a knock at the door, the last thing to make Christmas perfect had just arrived. But Lo stopped Morgan from opening the door, smiling as her larger lover rolled her eyes.


"Unless your selling cookies, we don't want any!" Lo yelled, her declaration being answered by a colossal boot kicking their door repeatedly.


"You better open up if you know what's good for you, little girl!" The unmistakable voice of Alofa bellowed as he damn near kicked the door down. Soon everyone piled in, and while Lo hugged every member of her family, Morgan just gave Istas's husband, Oliver, a handshake.


"Looking good, man. So how's being a dad?" Morgan asked, seeing that the Asian American high school teacher had clearly not gotten enough sleep for a very long time.


"The single most stressful thing I've ever enjoyed doing," Oliver said as he used his spare hand to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Morgan then got yanked at an odd angle by Lomasi.


"MORGAN! I demand to get over here and admire how handsome and special my nephew is!" The small woman said in a crazed tone. But getting a good look at little Liko, her heart melted instantly. He was only a shade lighter than his mother, but overall had more features from Taz's side than Oliver's


"Hey there, little guy." Morgan qued as she crouched down to look at the tiny child in his mother's arms. He then looked at the ginger mini giantess and started crying, burying his face in Taz's shoulder and clinging to her like his life depended on it. "Oh, I am so sorry! Did I get in too close? Is he traumatized!?"


"Chill, red. Liko had never seen red hair before. That's probably what set him off." Istas said as she started rocking and whispering sweetly to her little baby. Morgan then backed off a bit, feeling like a monster for upsetting the poor baby boy. But thankfully, there was more knocking on the door to distract her. Moving to open it up, she saw David and the gang.


"Merry Christmas, all you get is fruitcake from me." Her twin brother said while walking in, and then he was confronted by a huge Polynesian man.


"So, your Lo's guy friend and her lover's twin brother?" He said in an unusually hard way.


"Um... Yes, sir?" The poor man then yelped as he was then suddenly held aloft in the air, unable to breathe in the inhuman bear hug he was given.


"Welcome to the family, my second son!" Alofa screamed like a madman as David twitched and gaged in the far too intense hug. Thankfully, he didn't have to be told to drop David before he suffocated.


"Tha- *cough* *cough* Thank you, sir..."


"Sir? No, no, this simply will not do! Instead, you will refer to me As Alofa! Or Al! Or Papa, if your feeling particularly inclined!"


"I do not, Al," David said as everyone gathered. Greetings were given, cocoa was drunk, and Polly was having difficulty fitting in but seemed to prefer being a wallflower anyway. Eventually, everyone gathered in the living room. Truth be told, there was not much room for everyone.


"If everyone is ok with it, we would like to give our gift to Morgan first?" Elu said, pulling an envelope out of her husband's pocket and dragging it over to her daughter's lover.


"Oh, is it a card or-" Morgan went silent as she opened her gift. There were many zeros on the check, more than she was comfortable with, to be honest. "Elu, I can't accept-"


"Not another word, young lady." The tiny said with her arms crossed, radiating mothery authority that could not be challenged. "Low-blow told us how set back you were by getting the house. And while it isn't enough to get your full transition, it should more or less put you back where you were before."


"I don't know what to say!"


"Thank you is the usual response," Oliver said, getting an elbow in the ribs from his wife for seeming rude.


"Thank you, thank you all so much!" Morgan suddenly grabbed up the tiny old lady in a hug, only to then be lifted up into a hug herself by said tinies massive husband.


"Well, this feels awkward now." Everyone turned to Tom, who had an envelope with Morgan's name on it.


"Did you seriously just get her cash?" Jan said, her arms crossed, a little disappointed with her friend.


"What? I only know her through David and Lomasi, and hearing them both mobe about how setback her transition was, I thought I should help get her back up to where she was too." Morgan then opened his gift to her, holding both checks side by side with wide eyes and slacked jaw. "Besides, Lo's family got her money, and everyone's happy about that."


"Well, ya, but we only met her like once," Taz said while cleaning the drool and snot off Liko's face. "Considering that you spend time around her, it just comes off as tacky."


"Why? Why is giving money not ok? I spend long hours at a job I hate to get that money. It represents my finite time on this Earth that I am never getting back, and I'm just giving it away so she can do whatever she wants with it. So what's the problem?"


"Well, you make more than twice as much as everyone in this room." David pointed out. "Getting an expensive gift is sweet, but this just feels like you're rubbing it in our-"


"I have enough to fully transition." Everyone turned to Morgan, wondering if she really said what they heard her say. "I CAN BE FULLY A WOMAN ON THE OUTSIDE BY NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!" The woman then stood up from the cough and screamed her joy to the heavens. Everyone else joined in, giving her pants on the back and getting hugged by her one by one. They only stopped when it became too much for Liko, and he started crying again. But the little guy was made happy by a drop or two of cocoa mixed with the contents of his baby bottle.


New Year's Eve...


"Woooo! I'm the queen of the world!" Morgan yelled as she dangled from a tree, her lover and their tiny friend cautiously watching as the drunkard swung back and forth on a branch.


"Indeed you are, now would her imperial majesty please come down here?" Lo tried her best not to scream at her very intoxicated girlfriend. It was Morgan's idea to go out to watch the fireworks, but it was Lomasi's idea that they should get some drinks from the local moonshiners. And the little woman had quickly come to regret that.


"Slowly now, don't want to hurt yourself!" Polly yelled up as Morgan climbed down, almost falling multiple times, scaring the life out of the two smaller women.


"TADA!" Morgan screamed as she got to the ground. "Hey, where is that yummy smell coming from?" The big drunk ginger asked, licking her lips as she stumbled towards the circle of tents serving food and booze.


"Wow, easy there, party girl. Let me help you walk." Lo said as she took Morgan's hand, guiding her as they went.


"We should find a place to sit her down."


"Ya, no telling when she's gonna-WHAAA!" Lo screamed as Morgan was about to fall on top of her. Only to be caught in mid-fall by an unexpected figure.


"Small world, eh girls?" Candie said with an amused grin. Lo responded to the scantily clad woman's presence with annoyance, Polly with petrifying fear, and Morgan with bemused giggling. "Me and Petra are set up in the corner over there. You should join us."


"Wear good tha-"


"Lead the way, candy person! I need to clear the air with the pink one!" Morgan said as she magically lifted herself up and stumbled in the direction Candie guided her. She eventually collapsed on the blanket Petra and Austin were sitting on, bearly avoiding Penny and May as she landed face-first on her ex's lap. "Hello, Petra! How are you!?"


"Morgan!? This is highly inappropriate!"


"Sorry, she slipped right through my fingers," Candie said as she sat Morgan up straight.


"Hey, you're still mad at me. right?" Morgan said while getting uncomfortably close to the pink-haired woman.


"I'm not mad, Morgan. I'm just- No. You know what? I am angry at you." Petra said. Crossing her arms to show her frustration. "You talk down to me about how immoral me giving helpless tinies a home is. All the while, you've been teasing and stringing along that poor girl over there for who knows how long before taking her in. You're a hypocrite, and I want an apology."


"You tell her, Mistress!" Penny yelled from around Austin's feet where she and May were hiding.


"No, no, no, no, no, no." Morgan said in her drunken stupor. She then suddenly grabbed Polly from Lo's shoulder, earning a surprised yelp from both tines, and holding the raven-haired beauty unnecessarily close to Petra's face. "This is not a pet! This is a friend, who we helped get out of a bad situation, then let live with us for money."


"Pleasure to meet you. I've heard good things." Polly said awkwardly, waving because she really didn't know what else to do.


"Theeeeeeeeeeeey, are pets." Morgan said, pointing to the two tinies cowering behind Austin's shoe, neither of them sure what the clearly intoxicated woman might do. "You have the fancy paper that says they are property, evil paper of badness. It is inherently dehumanizing, and no matter how nice you are to them, that does not make it moral or just!" She then points her finger at Polly. "I do not own her! Even though she wants me to! That is one hog I'm not tying!"


"The hell is she going on about hogs for?"


"I don't know, she's never been this drunk in front of me before," Petra whispered in response to her boyfriend's question.


"H-Hey, Morgan. Mind putting me down? Not that I don't like how warm your hands are, but your grip keeps fluctuating, and I'm not comfortable being this high up with that going on." Polly meekly asked as she looked over her shoulder at the drunk ginger. Who then started crying out of nowhere.


"I'm sorry, Polly!" The weeping drunken giantess bellowed as she gently sat the tiny woman down, before burying her face in her hands.


"No need for that," Polly said awkwardly. Lo then came over and hugged her now sobbing lover. "I'm not hurt or anything, honest." Polly then moved to start patting Morgan on the knee.


"I shouldn't have picked you up without asking. I'm mean!" Morgan bellowed, everyone feeling particularly awkward as they just sort of sat there while this happened.


"No, your not, you sweet drunken bitch." Lomasi said as she kissed her lover on the cheek while Polly climbed up to cuddle up to Morgan's neck, sitting on the larger woman's shoulder. When Morgan simmered down, breathing deeply while her nose was in Lo's hair, Polly par-cord her way down the drunk gingers body and over to Petra's knee.


"I feel like I should clarify my place in all this." The tiny said, trying her best to speak with authority while feeling the urge to flee. Three giants looking down on her, one of whom ate her a while back, it was very nerve-racking. "After your sister... Acquired me from my previous owner, Morgan and Lomasi looked after me while waiting for the Enclave to pick me up."


"Oh, hell, Candie, what did you do!?"


"Saved an unfortunate soul from sexual humiliation and slavery. Not that I was ever thanked for my part." Candie said in response to her sister's inquiry.


"I'd rather not relive it anyhow," Polly said. "Anyway, them being the first ones ever to treat me like a person made me rather attached to them from the get-go. But despite my begging for them to keep me as a pet, they insisted that I try living as a free woman first, but said if it didn't work out, I could live with them. And what Morgan said was true. Despite me being more than willing to be a pet, they continue to insist I remain free. No one was leading me along."


"I see," Petra said, holding her chin as she processed what she was told. "Well, I can't be too made, seeing as they haven't mistreated you. But I still want an apology," Petra turned to Morgan as she spoke. "For demonizing me for taking care of tinies, seeing as your doing the same thing now."


"Burn your slave papers, then I say it!" Then they heard it, loud dinging.


"Almost midnight!" Candie said in a sing-song tone. "Everyone, grab who you are kissing~." Lo then got on her knees on Morgan's lap as the countdown began. Petra cuddled up to Austin, as Penny did with May. Polly was a little worried about being grabbed up by Candie but saw that she pulled out a locket and opened it. She couldn't see whose picture she was going to kiss.


*THREE*


*TWO*


*ONE*


Lo scooped up Polly and held her between Morgan and herself when they kissed at the last moment. The tinies head was engulfed entirely by the lips of the two larger women for what felt like eons. Then, when they parted their lips, the poor tiny stumbled and fell on her ass in Lo's palm, panting hard with an intense blush on her cheeks.


((A quick update from the one true king, Mrgoblinking7! Consider this a season finale of sorts. I will take a break from this story in particular because the holiday season will devour my mind, body, and soul, leaving me a husk of a person. I will pick back up next year or sooner, depending on what I have time for. Have a wonderful life, my little goblins!))

Chapter 18 by MrGoblinKing7

"Knock knock, can I come in?" Polly asked, seeming a bit nervous.


"Oh, sure, I'm not doing anything. I actually wanted to talk to you about something." Polly then entered Lo's office through the little mouse hole they had installed when it became clear that she would be staying. They had little staircases on all the counters and tables for her. But at the little woman's request, she would be picked up and placed on surfaces by her larger housemates when optional, which Lomasi did before continuing the conversation. "So, what's up?"


"Well, my exercise channel is getting enough views that I'm getting sponsorship requests." Lo's jaw dropped the moment she heard that.


"OMG! Congratulations, how should we celebrate?"


"Cookies and cocoa, but I needed your help first. I know you sell herbal remedies, so I wondered if you knew which ones sponsors were actually healthy."


"Ok, tell me who's asked you to shill their shit." Lo then listened closely to the names and became immediately concerned. "So, the first one is rat poison disguised as vitamins, and the next three are just mild aphrodisiacs that make you feel good but do not actually help you get healthy. But the last two are actually beneficial, but you should emphasize that they are supplements to diet and exercise, not a replacement. I actually sell the off-brand version of the last one on my e-store."


"Jesus!" Polly exclaimed, just as shocked by the information as she was by how casually Lomasi gave it to her. "Aren't there government agencies that are supposed to regulate that sort of thing!?"


"Legally, yes. But dirty lobbying from companies who want to use cheap but hazardous chemicals means that the agencies responsible for punishing people who do that are underfunded to the point of being ineffectual. Capitalism is a charming system, ain't it?" Polly took a moment to sit down and process that information.


"The world of self-health is a much darker place than I thought it was... So, you said you also wanted to talk about something?"


"Actually, well, this is a bit embarrassing now," Lo said with a bearly noticeable blush on her cheeks. "I was wondering if we could do a sponsorship deal. Nothing weird or anything! Just expanding my inventory with exercise equipment with your name on it, and you using it in your videos and saying other people can buy it at my shop!"


"Oh, ya ok. That sounds good to me. We can look over s-" They then heard the front door open and the groaning of someone who had a very long day at work. "Oh, Morgan's home. Mind carrying me to the living room to greet her?"


"Sure thing." Lo then casually grabbed up the tiny and went to go see Morgan collapse face down on the couch groaning like a zombie. "Did my big girl have a bad day at work?" The two-foot woman asked as she sat down next to her exhausted lover.


"You have no idea..." Morgan said before rolling over onto her back and grabbing Lomasi, pulling her in to cuddle her like a teddy bear, not seeming to notice Polly falling right onto her cleavage. "Me and three other air controllers spent at least three hours yelling at some hotshot piolet who decided every flight regulation in the book didn't apply to him. Fucker almost crashed at least six other planes, and into the airport! I feel ten years older just having gone through that, and I need emergency cuddles."


"Coming right up~," Lo said as she comforted her emotionally drained partner. Moving Polly out of the way before snuggling on top of Morgan, seeing how flustered the poor tiny got just being on a pretty girl's chest, being smooshed between the two of them might make her explode. Just then, Morgan's phone started going off, earning an angry groan as she answered it.


"Daisy, I swear to God, this better be good."


"Sorry if this is a bad time, but I have a big favor to ask, and I wouldn't be asking you unless all my other options weren't available."


"You really know how to butter me up, flower girl," Morgan growled as she rubbed her eyes with her spare hand. "Ok, I'll bite. What do you need help with?"


"I need you to... pose as my girlfriend at Rose's basketball game." Morgan sat straight up, almost knocking her smaller companions over as she did.


"Could you say that again, slower, enunciating as you do?"


"Look, creeps think single moms are desperate enough to sleep with anyone, no matter how much one would insist otherwise," Daisy said in a very annoyed tone. "So it would just be easier if I pretend I'm in a relationship with someone."


"Fuck..." Morgan said as she rubbed her eyes. "Ok, what day is it?"


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan had absolutely no idea what was going on. She knew enough to know that her side was winning, but that was about it.


"YOU GO, ROSE! DUNK THAT BRAT!" Daisy screamed as she waved their hometown team's red and purple flags. The middle-aged woman was half a beer in, her face was painted in team colors, and she beamed with pride for her only child. "Reff, you fracking blind!? That blond kid is roughhousing!"


"Wait a second..." Morgan squinted her eyes. Something was familiar about the kid. "No way..." The exasperated ginger looked around the crowd of the visiting team, and just facepalmed. "How the hell does this keep happening!?"


"What keeps happening?" Morgan pointed at the answer to her friend's question across the field. And Daisy just rolled her eyes. She had hoped she would never have to see that particular family ever again.


...............................................................................................................................


Candie knew she should probably be paying attention to the game, but Petra was more than enthusiastic enough for the both of them.


"GO, Raddlsnakes!" The normally pink-haired screaming woman had changed her usual dye to have her hair the black and green of their team colors. But more extravagantly, on her lap was a tray where she had some of her more athletic pets dressed up as cheerleaders, jumping about and waving pom-poms. While on Candie's lap, her son Ezil had a team flag that he was just nonsensically waving about, more for the fun of waving a flag than in support of his big sister.


"Oh, did we finally get a point or something?" Candie half-heartedly asked, looking at her news app more than the field.


"Diana just tossed the ball from halfway across the court and scored! But you would know, if you were paying attention to your little girl's first local championship game!" Petra said as she gave her sister a whack in the back of her head with a flag, then joined by Ezil, who started tapping his mother in the shoulder with his flag.


"Clare knows I'm proud of her, and I am paying attention to-"


"GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, ZOWY!" Candie then locked her eyes on the team bench, seeing the coach yelling at one of the girls on his team. "IF YOU DON'T START MOVING YOU'RE USELESS SELF ON THE COURT! THEN YOU ARE OFF MY TEAM! GOT THAT, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" The small child standing before the much larger man was shaking as she started to sob.


"Leave her alone, you fat-ass drunk!" Clare said, standing up for her teammate, and showing no fear before the clearly intoxicated man.


"Hold this. I'll be back in a bit." Candie said as she sat Ezil down on Petra's lap, the tiny cheerleaders bearly having enough time to get out of the way as she walked off. Her little man waved by as Candie made her way toward the screaming.


"SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, LOCKET! IF I WASN'T ALREADY IN TROUBLE WITH THE SCHOOL BOARD, I'D-" The coach took a deep gasp as Candie dug her thumbs into the sides of his neck. Not hard enough to cut mind you, just enough to cut off blood circulation to his brain. He passed out in moments. All the children looked on in horror, aside from Clare, who just seemed annoyed. Candie then picked the cap off of the unconscious slob's head, adjusted it, and put it on the head.


"Ok, kiddos, I'm going to be straight with you. I am still trying to figure out how this game works. But I've been in and out of enough locker rooms to make an educated guess on most things. Any questions?" A little black girl raised her hand, her eyes still locked on the limp body on the floor. "Yes, Vitani?"


"Did you just kill coach?" Candie responded with what had to be the girliest giggle in years.


"Oh, sweetie, you can't just go around killing people just for being jerks! I just noticed that coach was a bit grumpy, so I helped him get his nappy poo." The girls could not pull their eyes away from the bearly breathing body of the man they had become accustomed to being berated by. Only breaking eye contact when Candie loudly clapped her hands, making them jump a bit. "Anyone need a juice box before getting back out there?"


...............................................................................................................................


"Candie made a surprisingly good coach," Daisy said as she dug into her ice cream. Both teams were taken out to ice cream after the game, one out of celebration and the other in consultation. "If they weren't so far behind before she took charge, they might have won!"


"Rather saintly of that guy she knocked out not pressing charges too," Morgan said right after gulping down a spoonful of mint ice cream. Both looked at the crowds that filled the rather cramped ice cream bar, parents congratulating or comforting their children. Rose and Clare made faces at each other as the former returned from the buffet table with an intimidatingly large bowl of ice cream.


"I don't like her," Rose said as she sat beside her mother.


"And I don't like how big a bowl you got," Daisy exclaimed. "Unless you got your hands on an extra stomach or two, you're not going to finish that." But before the child could retort, the rather unwelcome presence of Candie was inflicted upon them.


"Hope I'm not interrupting anything." She said with as friendly a smile she could muster.


"Actually we-"


"Good, because I need to talk to you about something," Candie said, interrupting Daisy as she waved her to follow her to a secluded corner. Daisy begrudgingly got up to follow, leaving Rose and Morgan alone in awkward silence.


"So... How's being seven?" Morgan said awkwardly.


"It's ok, not great, but I'm not complaining," Rose said as she started digging away at her ice cream. "So how are you and that short lady gonna have a baby since you're both girls?" Morgan hacked up the spoonful she was halfway done swallowing, not expecting such a question. "Because I was told that you can only make a baby with a mommy and a daddy, but Billy has four dads, so there has to be a way, right?" Rose asked, seeming unaware or uncaring at how awkward she had just made the table.


"Well... You see... The thing about that..." Morgan was screaming internally. What the hell was she supposed to say!? "Sometimes, parents can't take care of their kids for one reason or another, so they have to go live with someone else."


"So you'll have to adopt?"


"Yes, exactly."


"Then why didn't you just say that? You grown up's can be really silly sometimes, you know that?" Rose said, rolling her eyes as she continued to eat her food. Morgan groaned hard, relieved when Daisy came back.


"So what did she want? Anything appropriate for young ears?" Morgan asked, noticing Daisy looked somewhat shaken.


"Rose..." Daisy said to her daughter, seeming to try and find the strength to say what she needed to say. "Your father will come back to live with us for a little while."


"REALLY!?" The little girl beamed with joy, in stark contrast to how dower the two adult women were.


"What happened?" Morgan asked, waiting patiently for Daisy to respond in her own time.


"Jona's choice of romantic partners seemed to have backfired on him. Gold diggers and sugar babies bleeding him dry, and well... If I didn't buy him, someone else would have."


"Jesus, he dug quite the grave for himself, didn't he?"


"And I'm sure he will be very grateful for me saving him from the consequences of his actions." After that sarcastically bitter comment from Daisy, the table went quiet. The rest of the ice cream party was spent in awkward silence, at least from those three.

Chapter 19 by MrGoblinKing7

Morgan poured two glasses of orange juice. She and Lomasi needed them. She heard the shower starting, Lo liked doing things that got her all sweaty but didn't like being sweaty. Morgan didn't have to wait for her little lover, the dark-skinned woman looked particularly cute wrapped up in a towel.


"I'm surprised you can even walk, at least so soon after riding me so roughly~," Morgan said with a giggle. The two-food woman took a deep swig of her glass before responding.


"Sorry if that was too intense. It's just... I don't know... The way you looked under me... Blindfolded with your hand bound above your head..." It took a keen eye to spot it, but Lomasi's blush was very adorable. This bashful display earned a smile from her larger lover, who then grabbed her up in a big hug.


"You were perfect, better than perfect," Morgan said as she lay down with Lo, the two cuddled up lovingly. "As enjoyable as sex is with Polly involved, it feels good to have some one-on-one time with you~."


"Oh? Like being the center of attention, do we?" Lo said with a mistavuse grin. "Like being the only one under me, used and dominated, being the sole focus of my interests?"


"S-Sometimes..." Morgan blushed hard, unable to keep eye contact with the little imp in her arms. "Don't get me wrong. I like it when Polly's involved... But you're my girlfriend, you know? D-Dose that makes sense?"


"Ya, makes perfect sense~," Lo said as she wiggled up and kissed Morgan on the forehead, making the larger woman melt as she moved her fingers through her lovely red hair. Then, as if on cue to spoil their post-love-making cuddles, there was a call on Morgan's phone. Gorans of annoyance turned to horrified silence. "What's wrong, big girl?"


"It's my mother..."


"Fuck, seriously!?" Lo moved to look at the caller ID and, sure enough, Gwen Summers. "What do we do?"


"...I don't know... Might as well check what the hag wants." Morgan then clicked the green button and moved the phone to her ear. "Why are you calling me?"


"And why shouldn't I?" The unfortunately familiar, condescending voice on the other side of the phone said. "Can't a mother call her son every now and then?"


"This isn't David's phone," Morgan said with venom in her voice. Her mother only groaned in response.


"Don't be smart with me, child."


"Get to the point, or I'm hanging up and blocking this number." The sounds of exasperation erupted from the other end of the phone.


"Fine, I want to reconnect with you and David. Make things right between us, be a family again." There was a few moments of silence, and confusion filled the ginger's mind before grim realization hit her.


"Who wrote you out of the will? Was it Granma or Grammy?"


"What kind of woman do you think I am!?" Gwen scoffed. "That I would need to be threatened to-"


"Shut up," Morgan said sharply. "If you really want this, and I doubt that very much, then you have to be honest with me. Why are you doing this?" There was a long moment of silence before there was any response.


"You did an excellent job of turning everyone against me." Gwen snarled through gritted teeth. "Both my parents and grandmother have rewritten their wills to pass me over and give what should be mine to you and David when they pass. Rick and his brats have been insufferable ass's about the whole thing, And Arther told me not to come to his daughter's dance recital. All because you just had to spread our private issues to anyone who'd listen!"


"So you thought buttering me up so I would tell everyone to be nice to you was the smartest move? How do you think that's going?" The growling from Gwen's side of the phone was all the answer she needed. "You know, I should hang up, block your number, and try my best to forget you ever existed. But a part of me wants to see how far you're willing to go to try and appease me."


"What do you want from me?"


"What I want is to go back to when I came out to you and have you never say that you wished I was stillborn. But what I can realistically get is you coming shopping with me, and paying for anything I want. Pretty dresses, sparkling jewelry, cute bras and panties, and all the makeup I could ever want."


"And will indulging in your... Lifestyle... That going to make things good between us?"


"No," Morgan said in a cold, almost emotionless tone. "I will never forgive you for what you did to me. But making you suffer is enough for me. You willing to dance like a good little puppet for me telling the rest of the family to go easy on you?" Morgan waited patiently for her mother to respond, eventually getting a loud huff.


"You know what, I don't need this. Eventually, everyone will see how much of a little snake you are and that I'm the real victim in all this. You can have fun burning in hell, but I will not join you." Morgan then took a deep breath, collecting herself before responding.


"Then you're dead to me. But if we're being honest, you were dead to me the moment you said what you did when I opened up to you. It just took me a while to come to terms with that, now piss off." She then hung up on Gwen before she could get the last word in, blocked the number she was called on, then sat her phone down. "Sorry about that, Lo, wanna get back to..." Her little lover's attention seemed drawn downward. Morgan's blush matched Lo's when she noticed the sizable lump under the blanket between her lugs. "OH MY GOD! Seriously!?" The embarrassed ginger said as she covered her mouth with both her hands.


"I think it's even harder than it was earlier," Lo said while looking it over with an almost scientific curiosity. "Should I be jealous or concerned that it got this tall from arguing with your mother?"


"Please stop." Morgan whimpered meekly.


"Sooooo... Round two?" Morgan gave her two-foot lover a nasty glare. "Ok, ok, no need to bite off my head!"

Chapter 20 by MrGoblinKing7

Morgan knocked on Daisy's door, and the emotionally exhausted single mother quickly answered it.


"Thank goodness you're here. Please come in so we can get this over with." Daisy said as her friend walked in. Jona could be seen sitting on the dining room table, looking just as miserable as his ex-wife.


"Selling me off already? Typical." The eight-inch man said as he crossed his arms.


"Trust me. The thought has crossed my mind. So has the food processor, and the blender, and buying a cat, or maybe a snake."Daisy said as she sat down at the table, as far from her former husband as possible. Clearly, their time cohabitating again had not been good for either of their mental health.


"Hello, my name is Morgan. We met at your daughter's birthday party." She then reached into her purse and plucked Polly out of the padded pocket she had sown in just for carrying her about.


"And my name is Polly, a pleasure to meet you." The raven-haired woman held out her hand, waiting for the handshake that would never come from the man that towered over her.


"What is this, a playdate?" Jona said in an unamused tone. "Or are you trying to use me as a breeding stud?"


"NO! NO! NO! YUCK!" Morgan and Polly said in unison. Daisy only chuckled wickedly.


"Don't flatter yourself," she said to her ex. "Polly is here to talk to you about joining the Enclave."


"What's that? Some club for pets?" Jona asked, but Polly needed a few moments to mentally walk off the idea of using him for breeding purposes.


"N-No, the opposite, in fact," Polly said, suppressing the urge to just run back into Morgan's purs. "The Enclave is a society of free tinies. It didn't work out for me, but it might be what you need. Or at least the only option you have left." Jona didn't seem very interested in the idea, repulsed even.


"This is the solution you thought of?" He asked Daisy, seeming to ignore Polly. "You'd have me go live in some den with a pack of diseased ferals?"


"It's either that or I give you to a shelter," Daisy said, not angrily or bitterly. Instead, she just seemed tired, drained, and empty of emotion. "Either way, you are not living here tomorrow."


"I bought this house for our family, you selfish cow!" Jona screamed, earning no response whatsoever from his ex. "You can't just throw me away when things stop being perfect!"


"Why not?" Daisy said as she moved her emotionless eyes to lock with his. "That's what you did to me. That's what you did to your only child. You gave up the rights to this house in the divorce, and this is not your home anymore. You gave that up when you gave up on us and when you gave up on Rose. Instead, you chose a conga line of pretty faces and sexy bodies, and the moment you ran out of money, your latest sugar baby sold you for crack money. Me saving you from spending the rest of your life as a pet to some sadistic monster is more than you were ever owed, and I refuse to give you any more.


"You... Fucking porker!" Jona hissed through gritted teeth. He looked like he was going to explode. Yet, he had nothing to say back to her, no clever comeback, no justification for his actions. He was at rock bottom, and he had no one to blame but himself, and he couldn't accept that.


"This isn't the end, Jona," Polly said, trying and failing to get the attention of the man who was almost twice her size. "It's not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be. And even though it didn't really work out for me, they helped me get to a much better place than I was. So maybe they could help yo-"


"Shut up!" Jona screamed as he spun around, making Polly recoil. She became very wear of how much bigger he was than her. "You think living like a rat in the sewer will do what, humble me!? Make me appreciate the little things!? Fuck you, you little bitch!" Then, in a fit of rage, he moved to strike her. Polly closed her eyes and covered her head, bracing herself for it. But it never came, she did feel a gust of air from behind her, but Polly was fine. Opening her eyes in confusion, she saw Morgan's arm over her, and Jona being held up in her fist. The tiny woman was terrified for entirely different reasons now. She could practically hear the tendons in the giantess's arms twitching and see the restraint in her grasp. Morgan was dangerously close to taking a man's life, and the fear that she might do that was all Polly could feel. The cold in her gut almost drowned out the hammering of her heart. And then she spoke.


"If I put you back down, will you act like an adult?" The helpless tiny nodded franticly, and she opened her hand, letting him fall back onto the table. His breathing confirmed Morgan had restricted his ability to breathe, and the strength of her grasp could be seen in the bruises all over his torso and waist. Despite trying to hurt her mear moments ago, Polly had been in his position too many times not to feel pity for him, something he didn't want or deserve. Polly took a moment to look at the larger women at the table, and it seemed she was the only one to feel anything close to sympathy for the man. Daisy was understandable; he broke her heart and turned her life upside down for vain and selfish reasons. But Polly had never seen such anger and disgust from Morgan until now. She needed to act quickly before things escalated more.


"We're not offering this to hurt you, Jona," Polly said as she walked over to the man lying on his back. Moments ago, he was so tall and scary, but now he looked even more diminutive, curled up on his side. "The Enclave isn't a punishment. Instead, it's a chance to start over. A new beginning, a clean slate. You might like your new life better than your current one. Or you might be better suited as a pet. You wouldn't be the first one to leave the Enclave. We're just here to let you know you have options."


"I'll..." Jona looked defeated, helpless, weak, and, most of all, alone. It was the bed he made for himself, and Polly knew that the giantess's looking down at them had every reason not to care in the slightest about his feelings. But she couldn't help but sympathize. He might have been born tiny like her, but only now was he experiencing what every shrinking victim goes through. The loss of personal autonomy, loved ones looking at you as less than you were, you're old life, and everything you've ever enjoyed about it being gone forever. "I'll think about it."


"Think quickly. You have until morning to decide where I'm dropping you off." Daisy said, earning a glare from her ex. Unlike most in his position, all the terrible things happening to him are his fault.


"Let's go, Polly," Morgan said as she placed her open hand on the table. "We came here to let him know he had options, and we have." Polly then walked into the giant palm, balancing herself appropriately as Morgan got up and walked to the door, Daisy following to see them out.


"Thanks for coming over, you two." The plump woman said, her tone maintaining the dead inside sound. "It's more than he deserves, but I couldn't just toss him out into the long grass. I hope Rose doesn't get too heartbroken when we tell her he's leaving again."


"Things will get better. I'll be sure to help that along as best I can." Morgan said as she pulled Daisy into a side hug, the older woman returning it with more feeling than she'd shown during the entire conversation at the table.


"You're a good friend."


"Right back at you, flower girl." Morgan then walked out and got into her car, turning her attention to the raven-haired tiny in her hand. "You need a drink or some crackers before I put you back in my purse?"


"No, I'm fine... Actually, can I talk to you about what happened back there?"


"Sure." The ginger giantess then sat Polly on the dashboard above her steering wheel. Not entirely putting them at eye level, but close. "What's up?"


"Well, oh, how do I say this?" Despite being treated as such, Polly was not quite used to being on equal terms with bigs. Spending her entire life being treated as an object, as something less than human, it made speaking up to bigs hard for her. But she was learning to internalize her self-worth, and calling out her friend was an essential step toward truly seeing herself as a real person. "When Jona was going to hit me..."


"I'm sorry I put you in that situation," Morgan said, her concern and empathy clear on her face. "If I had known he was that erratic I-"


"Please let me finish." Morgan then closed her mouth and nodded, waiting for her little friend to continue. "At that moment, you were way out of line." The red-headed giantess then looked confused. "You actually hurt him when you grabbed him like that, and your grip was too tight for him to breath."


"I'm sorry if I acted too aggressively, but he was going to hurt you. I wasn't thinking, and quite frankly, I don't think he would be as concerned for you if he managed to hit you." Morgan said while crossing her arms, clearly missing the point.


"I'm not upset because you stepped in. I'm upset at how you stepped in. You need to understand just how much stronger than us you are. You might not have intentionally bruised him as badly as you did, but that's all the more terrifying." Morgan then began to shift in her seat uncomfortably.


"I didn't think I was holding him that hard..."


"You kept him from breathing and heavily bruised him all over. If you held him any tighter than he would have needed a doctor, tighter still, and you would be franticly washing what's left of him off your hands."


"Fuck..." Morgan whispered, the extent of what happened sinking in at last. She then leaned in to be more eye level with Polly. "Y-You're not afraid I'll... That I would..."


"Never." The tiny woman said as she placed her hand on the tip of the tearing up giantesses nose. "I know you would never hurt me, or anyone else on purpose. But you need to be more careful from now on, ok? I don't want you doing anything you'll regret for the rest of your life." The two looked each other in the eyes for a few moments, the tiny woman being reminded of a few owners she had in the past. Despite all of them seeing her as a possession, they didn't all start out as monsters. Some were comparable to Petra, but it takes a certain strength of character to stay gentle and strong enough to remain kind. And the fact that she was uncertain if what happened with Jona was just a heat of the moment thing or her friend slipping was enough to make Polly consider her options. "I'm ready to go home when you are."


"Ok, Lo's cooking tonight. How do you feel about sushi?"


"Oh joy, raw fish."


"We'll microwave something for you then.

Chapter 21 by MrGoblinKing7

It was a bizarre dream Morgan was having. Deep in a jungle, at the top of an Aztec pyramid, she was floating around a forty-foot-tall Lomasi who looked like she was meditating.


"Is this a metaphor for something?" Morgan more asked herself than the dark-skinned giantess she was orbiting. "This feels like it should have some kind of deeper symbolism, but I can't figure it out."


"Like I would know." Giant Lo said as she turned her gaze to the tiny ginger floating around her at about shoulder level. "It's your crazy brain. I just work here."


"No need to be snipp-" Then everything began to shake, both women looking up in horror at the new terror unleashed by Morgan's subconscious. A nightmarish Tella Tubby style sun with Candie's face loomed over them, smiling.


"I'M GOING TO EAT YOU, MORGAN!" The evil sun declared as it began sucking hard, uprooting trees and stones all around them. Then, just as Morgan started floating up to be devoured by the mighty sun, giantess Lomasi grabbed her out of the air.


"Thanks, baby!" the tiny ginger said as she gave her lover's hand an appreciative pat. "Even in my dreams, your the bes-"


"Not if I eat her first, you big glowing sky slut!" The First Nation giantess screamed while shaking her fist at the face in the sky. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, lulling her tongue out just a bit as she did.


"What? No! Don't do that!" Morgan screamed as she was being moved face-first to her giant lover's open maw. "No, no, no, no!" The helpless tiny cried as she moved closer to the hungry mouth, her skin getting wet from the hot, humid breath from the menacing opening. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"


...............................................................................................................................


Morgan woke up in a jolt, breathing hard as she was waking up.


"Fuck, that was intense!" Morgan said between deep breaths. She wondered if it was just as scary for tinies in that situation in real life as it was in her nightmare. Looking around, she noticed Lo was missing, and she didn't hear anything in the kitchen or office. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that she had some texts on her phone. Picking it up, one was from Lo, and the other from the doctor she would see later that day. She knew the second was a confirmation of her appointment that day, so Morgan looked at Lo's message.


"Had to head out with Polly to do cute girl shit. Be back by the time you get back from the doctor. Love you!" Morgan smiled, she didn't like waking up without her girlfriend next to her, but at least she took the time to text her. She made it all the way into the kitchen to make her coffee when her phone started going off in her hand. Seeing who it was from, she answered it right away.


"Hey, Al, how's it going?"


"It is going very well, future daughter-in-law!" Alofa said in far too loud a tone for how early it was in the morning. "I suppose you're wondering why I'm calling you, yes?"


"That was indeed puzzling me." Morgan, at that time, had only just put the coffee on.


"Well, I know you are going to the first of many appointments to get the surgery to finish your transition today. So I was going to ask you if you had thought about freezing some sperm?" Morgan went wide-eyed and slack-jawed at that question.


"Al, it's just a phycological screening today. I am at least six months away from going under the knife." Morgan said in an exasperated tone.


"You didn't answer my question."


"No, Al. I hadn't thought about getting my sperm frozen."


"Well, I',m glad I brought it up then!" Alofa said in a joyful tone. Meanwhile, Morgan looked longingly at the bubbling coffee pot, needing the straight the mystic brew would give her to keep the conversation going. "One day, you and my little Lo-blow will get hitched. So having some seed on hand to produce offspring would be natural."


"Or we could adopt like every other lesbian couple." Morgan was getting frustrated at the man on the other end of the phone.


"And everyone would love them just as much as we love and adore our little Liko. But if, in the future, Lo gets the urge to carry young, this year is your last chance to get biological samples preserved. Well, I mean, I guess you and David are twins, so his man goo would also-"


"And this is where I am ending this conversation!" Morgan finally snapped, getting red in the face from anger and embarrassment. "Goodbye, Al! We'll think about it!" Morgan then hung up, desperately trying to get the image of Lomasi being pregnant with her brother's child out of her head and the mental pictures of them doing what one does to get pregnant. She had just finished drinking her coffee when her phone started going off again, and this time, it was from a more welcome caller.


"Hey, baby. How's it going?"


"Oh, you know how it is, tiny girls in a big world," Lo said from the other end of the phone. "Someone called me a pocket pussy, I hadn't had that happen to me since high school. So how's waking up?"


"First, fuck whoever called you that," Morgan said as she started getting dressed for her appointment. "Second, I just got a very interesting call from your dad."


"Ya just finished a call with my mom. I have a feeling we both more or less had the same conversation, right?" The larger ginger groaned with disapproving frustration. "I'm going to take that as a yes," Lo said with a bit of a giggle.


"Don't get me wrong," Morgan said as she finished getting dressed. "I like that they care. It's more than my parents will ever do. But whether or not we are going to have kids like that, or at all, really should be an us thing. That's fair, right?"


"Totally fair." The two-foot woman said in a muffled voice, sounding like she was eating something. "Gotta hang up. Got a secret thing I'll tell you about later, to do. Love you!"


"Love you!" Morgan then kissed the air right above the speaker before hanging up. Making it all the way to her car before her phone started going off again. This time from Petra's house. With a deep sigh, she answered. "What do you want?"


"Hello, ma'am. Is your refrigerator running?" Said the voice from the other end, sounding like a little girl trying to imitate what a grown man might sound like. Toddler giggles could be heard in the call's background, making Morgan facepalm.


"Look, kids, I'd normally play along, but I have a hectic day. So I'm going to cut this short, try calling someone not on your aunt's contacts list." Morgan then hung up, and drove off to her appointment.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11957