Toyworld by Inicius80
Summary:

One corporation has discovered a way to provide the vacation of your dreams. Fulfill them in worlds of tiny people, known as toy-worlds.

This first part is the story of the men and women who first made it all possible. The first harvesting expeditions to the Toywolds to capture specimens, the decisions they had to make, the treatment of the captured population, the experiments conducted on them and the fate that awaited them.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Crush, Destruction, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 33650 Read: 50970 Published: June 21 2022 Updated: January 06 2023
Story Notes:

English is not my language, I spend much more time correcting than writing, if you notice some sentences that don't mean what they should mean let me know, as for minor spelling mistakes, after the time spent correcting the online translator  I hope I haven't committed too many


1. Prologue by Inicius80

2. Prologue part 2 by Inicius80

3. Prologue part 3 by Inicius80

4. Prologue part 4 by Inicius80

5. Prologue part 5 by Inicius80

6. Prologue part 6 by Inicius80

7. Prologue part 7 by Inicius80

8. Prologue part 8 by Inicius80

9. Prologue part 9 by Inicius80

10. Prologue part 10 by Inicius80

Prologue by Inicius80

Sara Vaughan (Ph.D.) stifled a shudder, everything was ready for the first test.


From the high vantage point overlooking the portal room, technicians were putting the finishing touches on the systems and the first test family was ready to make the final test trip to what would surely be the dream vacation for millions more who would follow them to the new toy-worlds.


Toy-worlds, just thinking about them sent an adrenaline rush through his body. He briefly recalled the periods of observation of the team through the portals, remembered the first successful trip when young Karen went through the first stable portal to toyworld (which is what they had named that first world) and above all he recalled the observation, recorded from multiple angles, of Karen's tests (some very naughty) in the new environment and the acquisition of the first specimens in what would be the first of several tests.


Something went up inside her when Karen opened the the specimen case on returning from the trip, resembling a small carry-on travel suitcase, but with several 25 cm (9.5 inch) cylindrical containers of clear plastic.
But when she saw them there at her fingertips, those first samples; so similar to people from her own world but similar in size to barbie dolls, tiny people, little persons, squishing their little hands against the plastic of the containers as if they could escape .... how excited she was.


There were the four that Karen had snatched from the house inside the testing area, and she was sure she had enjoyed doing it like never before in her life. She herself felt wet as she watched it all.


A very attractive middle-aged male, a slightly younger female, or maybe it was the makeup, both dressed in pajamas, plus a young girl in a silk nightgown, blonde, like her parents, about 18 or 20 years old. And her favorite, a young teenager, especially since she had seen how Karen faked the difficulties in catching him as she played with him all over the house while playing chase him without ever catching him at all.

While she had already efficiently captured his parents and sister, the boy was not aware of anything since the music he was listening to and the noise of the shower covered everything. Karen watched him for several moments longer than seemed professional and then moved her face smiling to the outside window of the bathroom from where she blew him a kiss with her lips, the boy must have seen the movement in some reflection of the mirror and turned to meet the lascivious look of the young technician and a hand that was raised to enter through the window, she remembered precisely the scream he gave (although normally he would have been paralyzed) and the agile leap towards the door without slipping and crashing, which would have been inconvenient, naked as he was it was a dream image and Karen must have thought the same because her hand when entering through the window instead of grabbing him like a doll hit him on his tight little ass as he went out the door and let out an "upssssss!" that sounded too fake.


Seeing that he escaped from the room, she reached out again, although she tore off half the window frame in doing so, shook it off, making sure she hadn't broken any nails, and once satisfied, Karen went on with the hunt for the last specimen.


She began to walk around the house looking through all the windows looking for movement on the second floor, she knew she wouldn't get out the door, the specimen case with the rest of her family inside covered it.


Empty hallway and stairs she thought as she watched, she continued to walk around as quietly as her boot heels would allow, though she knew the surprise factor was now decidedly out of her reach. She moved her head to the next window, which corresponded to the parents' bedroom and looked out very quickly to try to surprise him.


There he was, rummaging through the closet, probably looking for clothes to put on his little body. "How cute, I'm going to take you like this" thought Karen while she put a fist that broke the window and the frame and started to open her hand to grab the boy who looked at her with a face crazed with terror and screamed again nooo, get away from me. He started to run, letting go of clothes he had not been able to put on while Karen's hand reached him as he was going out the door, but the boy turned in the opposite direction to her wrist and could not grab him, only hit him with his fingertips, which made him fall to the ground.


Once on the floor he turned around and began to crawl backwards calling his parents and his sister, who apparently was called Sally, it is possible that they heard him since the sample case was not soundproofed, but it did not matter, they were safe and the sample collection area, which only included that house and pieces of street, reflected the light and sound so no one would come to his cries, just as it had not done with the rest of the family, although it had been faster.


Seeing him crawling on his back and screaming made Karen's heart beat very fast, as she repositioned herself she managed to catch one of the boy's feet between her index finger and thumb and started to drag him slowly, in a premeditated way towards her, the way he was wriggling, holding on to things to avoid being dragged, his panicked screams and the swaying of his naked member were making Karen try to enjoy the situation as much as possible.


None of those efforts were of any use to the terrified young man, when he got close enough karen lifted him off the ground from the leg she had him by while the boy kicked and swayed screaming a continuous "nooooo, let go of meeeeeeee".


Karen placed him on her palm to pull him out of the room through the shattered window without damaging him, as he wouldn't stop moving she closed her hand over him, Her black painted fingernails covered him from torso to mid thigh with her thumb gently squeezing his chest to prevent him from sitting up and hitting his head. As she pulled him out of the window Karen began to giggle, she had noticed a very masculine reaction in the boy just below her fingers, his penis was getting hard, but she was not loosening her grip on his little body so that if he did not become erect it would cause him pain.


Once outside the house, Karen slowly opened her hand, and there it was, the penis jumped like a spring, how she was enjoying the situation.

It occurred to her that she wouldn't have a better opportunity later, so she began to soothe him while holding him in one hand she caressed him with the fingers of the other gently whispering to him that everything was all right and that nothing was going to happen to him, each time her fingers moved down from his chest to his crotch the boy gasped more and more.


Smiling in delight, Karen took it as just another diversion from that first short trip. Squeezing the fingers of the hand that held him around his arms the boy stood still to reject her, she said "how real you look" the boy whimpered and said "I am real, I am a person", "no one in your world is anymore" Karen replied forcefully, whereupon she proceeded to push his member forward and back with one finger over and over again as the boy squirmed unable to free his arms, using two fingers Karen spread his legs, with full access to his cock and testicles Karen began to massage faster and faster, until she pinched the cock and began a vertical motion, the boy more than resisted it seemed he wanted to finish already, so with a few final thrusts he squirmed in her hand and a spurt of cum shot out.


Showing her teeth in a smirk of complacency Karen reached into one of the pockets of her jumpsuit and pulled out a kleenex to wipe her hand and the body of the panting doll she held in the other, "what a waste of a shower, little one" she told him.


Even though she knew there were micro-portals around her that had allowed all the rest of the staff to see the scene Karen didn't care, they had already scanned the environment for dangerous toxins without finding any, now it was time to look for anything on the little natives of that world. Not that what was in the kleenex was going to matter much, since all the specimens in the following technical trips would be subjected to exhaustive tests and at the end of the trip most of them would probably be dissected to look for any difference with normal people.


She looked at the boy, gave him an affectionate squeeze with her fingers and moved towards the sample case, she opened it and inside the tubes were the male and the two females screaming, the boy went crazy when he saw them, Karen did not understand why with the automatic closing in addition to oxygen they were not given some narcotic to put them to sleep during the experiment, that Vaughan could be a real bitch.


She slid out a tube and, holding the kicking teenager by the shoulders, dropped him in.
Karen squatted down and looked at the scene a terrified little man, two little females crying and screaming wanting to get out and a teenager pounding his fists on the clear walls of the tube, she realized that the scene made her drunk with power and she also realized what it meant: "we are going to make gold, and your world is screwed, toys".


She closed the briefcase, stood up and surveyed the neighborhood, no sign that anyone had noticed anything, not even a car in the parts of the area exposed to the street. Karen bit her lips looking at the nearby houses, in some of them there were lights in the windows of both floors... and if she took a look, there were still free tubes in the briefcase and she was trembling with excitement after what she had done in that house, she felt like a goddess.


Suddenly, a car entered from the reflex wall of the test area, the driver crossing it and changing everything he saw, lost control, surely he lost it completely when he saw a young red-haired girl, with a tight black jumpsuit full of pockets, high black boots and half heels that was taller than the house behind her.


Karen was caught off guard by the appearance of the car, and by its swerving into her even more. Before it hit her ankles she lifted one foot and planted the sole of her boot on the front of the car, she felt the impact, but the car stopped suddenly almost as if it had hit a wall, not quite because Karen pulled her leg back a little to cushion the impact, it would have been better for the driver to wear a seatbelt or he would have been smashed against the windshield. After leaning his weight on the front of the car to sink the engine stopped, there was more than one occupant. from above he saw the front and saw a man's pants and a woman's legs, the muffled screams heard from inside told her that they were quite stressed by the experience.


Karen thought, "I'm going to get my hands dirty in the end", pulling a pair of latex gloves out of another of the pockets of her overalls she grabbed the front of the car and lifted it up to get a good look inside, when the car was almost upright she could see the occupants, although they were practically falling into the back seats.


A young man, about the same age as her and a young woman, who at that moment looked at her like a demon, the woman began to scream and to cover her short skirt with her hands, the man was dripping blood from a cut on his forehead and she could not see his features well, she was thinking about how to open the doors and take possession of them without breaking the gloves and getting full of grease when a second car entered from the same place as the first one, to make matters worse it was also heading towards her. "Shit, I should work on adjusting the mirror fields better", the car was still on a collision course towards her, who at that moment had the car she was holding in front of her and a blind spot where she would not see when the second one was going to crash into her, so she acted on instinct, when the second car was a few meters away from her feet she dropped the first one on top of the second one. From that moment she only remembered the scream of the woman covering her panties in the car at the moment of the free fall and then the impact of the rear of one on the windshield of the other.


After a few moments to calm down after what she had experienced Karen bent down to take a closer look at the wreckage.


Both cars were dripping fluids and Karen noticed the smell of gasoline, from the doors of the second car also dripped a dark liquid that Karen knew was the blood of its occupants crushed by the impact.


When she bent down to get a better look at the front of the first car, she noticed movement, the man was full of blood, he had hit the back of his head but the little woman was still alive asking for help until she saw her eyes through the broken windshield and started screaming, at the same time a spark ignited in the gasoline spilled by the impact and set fire to the surroundings of the two cars, the screams of the little woman increased in volume and became sharper.


Karen was totally overwhelmed, the cars were surrounded by flames, the screams of that doll were getting on her nerves and she was only supposed to have come to acquire the specimens from that house without making a fuss.

Almost without thinking she decided it would be best to remove any evidence that she had been there, although in a few weeks it would no longer matter, sadly for the little people of that world.

She turned away from the accident and, resting her boot on the only area that wasn't engulfed in flames, she pushed the remains of the two cars towards the house of the family she had just abducted in such a pleasant way. As she paired the remains of the cars, she heard the hysterical screams of the little woman who had survived, but that part was already surrounded by flames and she was not going to risk burning her hands for a specimen that would end up being dissected when the sadistic members of comparative anatomy finished with them, the only thing she could think of to end her suffering was to kick the front of the car where she was, over and over again with the heels of her boots, until the screams ended and the top of the windshield touched the bottom. Meanwhile, the fire had spread to the wooden front of the house, she hoped no more cars would come in, as she looked down at her boots hoping they hadn't burned too badly.


When she made sure the family's house she was carrying in the sample case had caught fire, she headed towards the portal area, on the other side of the house, when it was activated again, the reflex zone would cease to exist and people would see the disaster that had befallen their neighbors, she didn't care if they didn't find the bodies in the house, soon none of that would matter anymore...

End Notes:

If you like the story, let me know so I can continue it.

Prologue part 2 by Inicius80
Author's Notes:

Karen returns triumphant with her specimens and learns a lesson about how power works in the world... or in all worlds.



When the portal reopened and Karen stepped through, Dr. Vaughan was there to see it all first hand, it was an important event, the first trip to Toyworld similar to what commercial travel would be like. The young red-haired technician had a mixture of emotions on her face, she looked stressed, but she also looked exhilarated after accomplishing her mission.

Sara had seen on the monitors the entire mission from multiple angles, Karen could have returned with more specimens, but she could also have been injured, as the burns on her boots showed.

As she placed the container on the huge table in the portal room, the personnel that had escaped from their posts were approaching to get a better view of the result, there were people from monitoring, engineering, administration and even human resources, about 10 people were watching silently as Karen opened the container... and there they were. The four cylinders occupied by the tiny people of what would now be a world owned by the corporation.

At the sight of the two terrified males and two terrified females looking around terrified of the crowd of giants looking through the plastic Sara felt a surge of adrenaline rush through her body... and then some.

Karen pulled the tubes out of the container, and carefully tipping them over she pulled their occupants out of them, they fell rolling onto the table. Their first reaction was to run towards each other and hold on tight as they looked around in terror at the group of silent giants staring back at them.

In a final theatrical gesture, Karen reached out her hands and wrenching them from their parents' embrace, grabbed the desperate, screaming teenagers by the waist and held up her hands like a show of two trophies as they screamed, squirmed, kicked and called out for their parents.

Suddenly the room erupted in a burst of applause and shouts of joy to see the result, Karen, still with her hands up clutching the tiny youngsters, bowed and curtsied like an actress after a performance.

Sara also applauded but kept her eyes on the pair of parents hugging each other almost crazed with terror, nor the sons in Karen's hands, she noticed, with some excitement, the little fingers of each of Karen's hands thrust between the legs of the two brothers and moving back and forth rubbing their sex organs as the boys wriggled trying to escape her grasp. "But what a slut you are, Karen." she thought.

Clearing her voice, Dr. Vaughan began to speak above the applause until the clapping stopped. She commented that this was an unprecedented success and that Karen had done a first class job, after which she invited everyone to examine the samples.

Suddenly several hands appeared from all sides and grabbed the terrified and sobbing parents. Karen also had to offer her prey to her companions around her, somewhat reluctantly, Sara observed.

They formed circles around those who held each of the prey and passed them to each other while making comments..

-It's incredible, how they can be so small and so much like us," commented one of the engineers as he first removed the mother's pajama top and then her pajama pants, then his fingers tore off her bra without even unbuttoning it as the little woman squealed and beat her fists against the fingers that encircled her without provoking any reaction other than smiles. Then those same fingers ripped her panties down her legs and as the thumb and pinky pulled her legs apart, the index finger pressed against the little slit between them rubbing hard and causing the mother's screams to rise in pitch.

Without even blinking, Sarah turned her gaze to Karen who looked somewhat frustrated as the others pawed at the toys she had brought and with a smile she noticed the group of admin girls who had taken hold of the father. "He's a fine specimen," she thought as she ran her tongue over her lips."

Blair, a blonde with curly lake hair held between the palm and fingers of her left hand a kicking father who didn't seem to be enjoying her attentions, as she commented to two other girls that he reminded her of a boyfriend she had who liked to have things done to him a bit sadomasochistically while with the index finger of the other she repeatedly tapped the penis of her new toy, then took it between two fingers and stretched it and then rubbed his testicles several more times. Then she turned him around as if she was playing with a doll, "and from now on he is one," thought Sara.

"And then sometimes he liked me to spank him," Blair commented, eliciting laughter from the three girls in the huddle, and then she began to spank the tight little man's ass with two fingers, who cried out in pain and humiliation.

Keeping up the smile of complacency at the good mood of the group, she took a couple of steps closer to the two IT guys standing together and had grabbed the blonde teenager from Karen's hands.

She still had the silk nightgown on, but it looked more like a belt than anything else, the bra was out of place and the thong she wore was pushed aside showing her vagina almost completely.

One of the boys held her in the palm of his hand, while the other played with her tits like someone kneading bread. The boy who was holding her used his fingers to open as much as possible her vulva and observe the inside of her vagina, as if they had some scientific interest in that precious doll, then he used his little finger to rub her clitoris hoping to get some reaction, but the girl's face was reddened from crying, she only sobbed slightly and made automatic movements to move the huge fingers away from her breasts and her vagina without getting any result, of course. The boy who was playing with her tits looked at Dr. Vaughan as if she was doing something wrong, but she smiled kindly at him and commented "looks kind of bland huh?" and let out a friendly laugh which was repeated by the boy.

As Sara looked around for who would hold the boy in her hands, Alice from human resources, an almost 49 year old woman who kept herself fit through yoga and fitness, as her firm backside in an expensive black Armani skirt showed, approached her with a flushed face and put the young boy, who looked exhausted, in her hand, with a terse "congratulations on your success" she joined the little group playing with the father".

Sara hardly dared to look at what she held in her hand, a wave of heat spread throughout her body when she looked at the little doll she held in her open palm from her thighs to her abdomen, her whole body was reddened and her sex even more.

Sara couldn't resist and closed her fingers to feel the touch of his trembling little body while the boy said over and over again "it hurts, stop it, please" as she touched her fingers to his belly she realized it was wet and it wasn't sweat, it was something more sticky. The boy had cum and whoever was responsible, Alice for sure, hadn't bothered to clean up the remnants of semen. "how prepared you look in public view and how filthy you must be in private, dear Alice."

Not wanting to stain her Italian leather skirt or her silk blouse, Sara reached into the pockets of her lab coat with her other hand for some Kleenex to wipe the boy with, but found none.

"Well, so much for the festivities," she thought. He raised his free hand, to get the group's attention and said "Well guys, this has been a success, but there is still a lot of work to be done as seen in the failures of the reflex wall that almost cost Karen two hit and runs" . Loud laughter from the crowd, "at the end of the day we will open a few bottles of champagne but we need to examine the results and see how it all went on the other side of the gate, please leave the specimens on the table and let's get back to work".

The people, reluctantly went back to their posts, those who had the little people did not seem to have any desire to leave them, but they did, one hand dropped the mother on the table, the whole body reddened and without strength to close the legs, the vagina and the breasts red all over.

Another well-manicured hand carefully laid the father on top, he looked totally exhausted and his belly and his flaccid penis were also shiny and sticky.

Finally the daughter of the family was carefully left on her back on the table, her only garment was her thong and it was embedded in her vagina and anus. Even as her father hugged her and carried her to her mother she had her eyes fixed on the floor hoping that what was happening was a nightmare to wake up from, not knowing that it might be the best thing that was about to happen to her.

Sara looked at the little brother, held tightly between her fingers and who returned a terrified look, she smiled at him and lifted her head. "Karen dear, can you pick up the samples and take them to my office?

Without waiting for an answer Dr. Vaughan turned and walked with a firm step and the loud clacking of her 500 dollar heels towards the hallway door, in her hand she carried the youngest son of the family as if he were a package, without lifting her hand to make him vertical, balancing him with each step.

When she reached her office, she placed herself behind the desk, without letting go of the boy, she searched with one hand inside her purse until she found tissues and then proceeded to scrupulously clean the boy's crotch and belly, which was almost raw after Alice's affectionate treatment, she ended up cleaning her own fingers and with great effort she left the boy on a side table next to the desk, from which she had removed all the papers.

As she waited for Karen she watched him lying there, his beautiful little brown head, his panting chest, his athletic torso, his cute little ass and his punished cock. She was about to start groping that cock when Karen came in with a box with the father's head sticking out of it. She left it next to the boy and Sara saw the rest of the family piled inside, like discarded toys.

She focused her thoughts on what she had to say as she manipulated the computer to access the server with the recording of the mission. Then he turned the 37-inch monitor so they could both see the images.

"Well, Karen, how did you feel there, be honest about everything, please?"

Karen hesitated as the images showed her coming through the gate and approaching the house, Sara changed the angle to one close to the face where Karen was shown with an almost childlike smile.

"Truth be told, the change was very quick it took me a few seconds to get used to it but as I saw the house, I felt like I was a little girl playing again.

The camera changed angles over her shoulder looking out the cas window and seeing a blonde girl in a short nightgown lying on the bed using her cell phone, Karen's hand appeared on screen and tapped the girl's window with the tip of a finger as she moved to the side.

Change of angle, the girl walks up to the window opens it and asks "Steve, is that you?" suddenly Karen's hand appears and grabs the girl by the chest and shoulders before she can react. Suddenly the girl becomes a hurricane of screaming and loud kicking legs. Karen's hand begins to squeeze and the girl begins to gasp and scream lower.

"You almost suffocated her there, you know, Karen?

Karen turns red and nods, but doesn't speak.

The screen shows Karen's fingers stroking up and down the almost suffocated girl's tiny body, playing with a doll, touching her breasts, her ass and looking under her nightgown.

"What did you expect to find there, Karen?"

Karen replies, "It didn't look real, it was a person, but it felt more like a doll."

Sara nods and they go back to looking at the screen.

Karen opens the container, drops the girl into a cylinder and leaves it open, she has heard noises near the girl's bedroom door.

A male voice is heard "Sally, is something wrong, say something honey", there is no answer, Karen knocks on the open window frame. Suddenly the bedroom door opens and the father appears looking for his little girl in the room, Karen's finger again knocks under the window frame.

The father runs out and peeks through the window shouting "Sally are you there, are you ok, answer me sweetie".

Angle change: shot of the father leaning out and Karen's predatory smiling face.

Her fingers appear open at the father's side and close over his torso before he realizes it, the father doesn't believe what he is seeing, it could be a nightmare, he starts screaming "let go of me, who are you, what do you want, what about my daughter?"

With a grimace that exposes all her teeth in a fierce smile Karen responds. "I ate her" . The father seems to freak out but the black painted fingernails holding him don't seem to notice his efforts.

Keeping that smile and finishing pulling him out the window, Karen's other hand begins to gently roam the father's body starting at his feet and ending at his crotch where she begins to make inward and upward thrusting motions.

Pause: "karen, according to the telemetry your pulse was almost 160 at that time. what did you feel?"

"Power, excitement, desire to have fun, all in a whirlwind," Karen replies.

The recording continues, Karen's fingers pull down the man's pajama pants and smile fiercely at the bulge under his underwear. Suddenly Karen's face changes expression, she pulls up the little man's pants, bends down and stuffs him into another of the briefcase's tubes, the man and daughter call out to each other in desperation.

Karen stares at them and suddenly she hears a woman's scream behind her. She turns quickly and sees in the middle of the room a blonde woman also in her pajamas, an older version of the girl she captured earlier. He lunges at the window and as the mother turns to run away shrieking, his claw-like hand reaches out and wraps around her brutally, squeezing her tits with his thumb and nearly ripping off her panties with the tip of his pinky.

This time when she pulls the squealing new doll out the window, there is no finesse in Karen's actions, as if she has been interrupted in something intimate. She examines her with an almost contemptuous expression, pushing her ass forward with a finger, pulls her pelvis forward, pulls her pants down to her knees, examines her crotch and pushes it with a finger, the screams of horror of the little woman only stimulate her more.

She begins to push her legs higher and higher until her head is almost between her knees.

Suddenly, a scream from the floor breaks the charm of the moment, the girl is watching what she is doing to her mother and is begging her to leave her alone.

Blushing, Karen lets go of the little woman's legs and puts back in place the underwear that she had unsettled with her manipulations. Then she bends down and drops it into another of the garbage cans, only one more to go.

She is surprised that the son hasn't come with the screams she has made come from the lips of the rest of the family, was he hiding, she was going to have to dismantle the whole house to find him.

She starts to go around the house, stepping carefully, although each stomp of her boots sounds like a gunshot, she approaches every window she finds, stops and suddenly looks inside to surprise whoever is inside, but she does not find him. As he turns the next corner he sees light coming out, and even hears some music from a smaller window.

When she suddenly looked out she found an image she did not expect, it was the bathroom upstairs, in front of the door a basket with dirty clothes, and next to it a shower, with the curtain not drawn, where a young boy, in very good shape, was rubbing his chest to the rhythm of a song.

Sara pauses the recording again, she stares over her shoulder contemplating the entire back of the boy's body.

"Karen, why did you treat the mother like that, you could have killed her just by the way you grabbed her, and then what did you intend by stretching her like that?"

"I don't know, her squealing got on my nerves and I thought that doll had no right to interrupt me."

"I understand," Sara nodded. "We'll pass on the affectionate part with the boy, I understand very well why you did it and the car thing was unfortunate circumstances that destroyed three or four other specimens."

"You did very well, do you know why I sent you on that first mission?"

Karen shook her head.

"Because you seemed to be the one who had the most focused head and who would meet the parameters without deviating a millimeter from them."

"However, as soon as you got there your pulse rate went up your breathing quickened and your sweating increased."

Sara continues "Did you see what happened in the portal room when you presented the specimens?"

Karen nods.

"They practically went crazy with them, without thinking that they were technically people they used them as things, raped them, groped them, squeezed them, heard them scream and cry, and enjoyed it. Alice from HR has masturbated to satiety a boy younger than her youngest son without the slightest shame, the girls from administration were about to stick a swab up the father's anus while talking about their ex-boyfriends.

And the mother and daughter have been almost sexually mangled by the manipulations of the quieter boys in this facility."

"And you, you have behaved no differently, my dear. After crossing the portal and observing that toy house you only wanted to use the power you wanted. You used the members of that family as sex toys, you only came to the end with one of them because you had a clear mission to accomplish."

"You killed three of them in a horrible way because of a two-foot stroller, which if it had hit you would have damaged your boots less than the fire you put them in."

"You used the first car, seeing two little people alive inside, as a buffer against the second, you threw them to their death by looking at them and didn't hesitate."

Karen kept her gaze, on the ground without opening her mouth.

"With little effort, you could have pulled that woman out of the car before the flames spread, but it was a nuisance to you because you might get burned so you let her burn and because you were annoyed by her screams you stomped on the car with her in it."

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THAT!" shrieked Karen.

Sara continued, "You were the most prepared, the most focused, the most obedient do you know what happened to you?"

Karen stared at her "what?"

"Power" Sara continued, you had almost unlimited power in that place. power and sex, power and destruction, power and selfishness, and you used them all, Karen."

"Let me show you something," Sara, manipulated the computer mouse and images began to appear that looked like vacation billboards.

The first one showed a couple in a bedroom, a couple on a bed, alarmed and shouting something, outside the window appeared the head of a woman in her 30's smiling mischievously.

"After the first observations we already knew what we were going to find" commented Sara, while she was passing images.

The next image showed a family of four walking down a small street with their backs turned, one of the houses behind them had a smashed front, a boy of about 11 or 12 years old was shaking hands with his mother, while the other clearly showed the shape of a small woman with her hands raised. Across the street, near the father, a girl of 13 or 14 was smiling as she stuck her hand through a window peering intently inside. In the other hand, the shape of a boy her own age was clearly visible between her fingers kicking and looking up at his captor's head in terror.

The third image showed what looked like a shopping street, a group of friends, ages around 25, two girls and two boys were walking briskly down it, dozens of tiny people were fleeing before them as the giants smiled looking at them. From the hand of one of the men hung, by her legs upside down, a woman of indeterminate age, as the long pleated skirt she was wearing had fallen over her head exposing her stockings and underwear. While at the other end of the group a straight-haired brunette girl held, with a wide grin, a boy in his underwear, possibly pulled from one of the shattered windows visible behind them, her fingers holding her prey in a way Karen knew only too well, surely pressing on his sex and enjoying the sensation.

Sara, stopped the playback of images, "of course these are artistic publicity montages, but they are quite eloquent of what a good time you can have on a Toyworld vacation.". I want to show you something else.

The next image showed a young woman with curly red hair, wearing a jumpsuit, standing on the ground and holding in her hands an upright car a little over two feet long while smilingly looking inside. The side windows of the car showed tiny limbs, hands and legs flailing, as if they were falling downward.

"You should try advertising modeling Karen, you look great on screen. "The next one I think we would only show on adult sites.

The next photo shows Karen with a naked teenage boy in her hand near a window, he appeared to be screaming. The fingers of the hand holding him held his arms, while the other held his legs open and the fingers grasped his small erect penis. Karen's face showed a narrowing of her eyes downward with concentration and a side-to-side grin of pleasure.

"So, easy Karen , we are not going to show this without your permission, but I wanted to show you that from the first observations we already knew the effect this discovery has on even the best furnished heads.

By the way, did you know that other worlds similar to these, but with a different timeline, have been discovered at the headquarters? The most promising ones are a set of worlds that seem to take place in the 80's of ours, they have already named them Playworld".

Karen put her hands to her head trying to think. "But what you are doing is wrong, you make people behave badly, I've been there, feeling that power is a drug, just seeing those beings here is a drug",she said pointing to the box containing three little heads looking at her and the boy lying on his back trying to cover his irritated genitals.

Suddenly Dr. Vaughan raises the volume of her voice, as she reaches out and grabs the youngest son of the family if in the least bit of care as if he were a rag doll, shaking him.

"AND THAT'S WHY WE'VE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS PROJECT, BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL PAY ANYTHING TO TURN OFF THEIR FRUSTRATIONS BY USING THEIR BASEST INSTINCTS!"

"YOU'VE ONLY BEEN THERE IN ONE LITTLE HOUSE, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD PAY TO STOP FOR A WEEKEND IN THE WHOLE DEVELOPMENT?! He says, pointing at the screen using the boy as a living 9-inch pointer, a pointer with arms and legs flailing uncontrollably.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ALREADY HAVE RESERVATIONS TO MAKE THE FIRST TRIPS, DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE BOOKED ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE CENTER OF THE CITIES, INCLUDING THE SKYSCRAPERS, DO YOU KNOW THAT SEVERAL OF THEIR UNIVERSITIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT, WITH THEIR STUDENTS AND STAFF INCLUDED, DO YOU KNOW THAT THE AREAS WITH THE BEST DISCOS AND NIGHTCLUBS IN THEIR BIG CITIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT?

"THEY ARE, EVEN HIGH SCHOOLS FULL OF THESE CUTIES ARE ALREADY RESERVED FOR HARVESTING." As she says that, Sara brings her hand with him almost to her face, with the little boy squirming in her iron grip, Karen notices that between Sara's fingers protrudes the boy's rigid member.

"YOU THINK THIS IS A PERSON?! "She says pointing a finger almost above the face of the terrified teenager she holds scrunched up in her other hand.

"LEGALLY IT HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AS A COCKROACH, YOU CAN WATCH IT SCURRY AROUND, YOU CAN KEEP IT AS A PET, YOU CAN SQUASH IT OR YOU CAN EVEN PLAY WITH IT!"!

Leaning her ass sheathed in an expensive leather skirt on the table, she begins to manipulate the boy's cock, on her face there is only a smile of sadism as she pulls the member, squeezes it inward with one finger, stretches it again, swings it with taps and when the boy finally starts to squeal that it hurts a lot and starts to cry she opens the boy's legs grips his member by the base between her index finger and thumb.

He starts to go up and down faster and faster, the boy starts to scream in pain, but she continues with that wild grin on her mouth as she rubs the young boy's twitching cock faster and faster in her hand, until finally with a little yelp he lets out a small spurt of cum that hits Dr. Vaughan's silk shirt.

She lets out a "Ha!", looks down at her shirt and says "Best 200 bucks I ever spent, I've been wanting it ever since I saw that picture on the monitor while you were watching him take a shower."

In two noisy strides she approaches the box containing the rest of her family, and without wiping the semen off, drops him on top of them from the equivalent of 9 or 10 feet in the air.

Karen sees nothing but flailing limbs and disconsolate sobs coming out of the box, while Sara looks inside without showing any emotion. She touches with a finger the semen that has fallen on her blue silk blouse, picks up the remains and puts her finger to her lips, where she sucks it with delight.

Then she puts her hand to her ear and calls to her secretary "Erin come to my office". A few seconds later there is the sound of heels hurrying towards the office door. Erin enters, she is one of the girls who was in the little group playing with her father.

For Karen even though she looks very professional now, she has seen her in action laughing at the tortures Blair was committing on the father and even doing her own checks on the little man's anatomy, who could blame her?

Sara began to speak : "Has the little scale house arrived yet?"

"Yes Dr. Vaughan, it is being assembled and will arrive at your home in less than an hour.

"Okay, Erin, look in the toy stores for the nicest Barbies and Ken doll boxes and order four, when they come in empty them and leave them ready, I also want you to look for doll clothes in that size, several female and male garments.

Now take the box with the specimens, she says pointing to the box with the terrified family inside, "I want you to wash them well and leave them presentable, notice the scuffs on some of them." she stares at her and continues. "Just wash them and make them presentable I don't need you to satisfy your sexual curiosities with them or try to encourage them with a hand job."

Erin blushes and nods without saying anything.

"Then you dress them in the doll clothes you will order and put them inside the doll boxes. Remember to poke holes in them so they can breathe and bring them back here to me to see how they turned out, got it?"

"Yes, Dr. Vaughan". Gracefully Erin bends over the side table picks up the box with both hands and rests it on her chest, turns and walks away. Desperate howls of pleading for mercy emanate from the box, fading with distance as Erin walks away down the hallway. The little people's pleas fade long before the clacking of Erin's heels.

Then Dr. Vaughan begins to speak as she dips a Kleenex in saliva and tries to wipe the semen stain on her blouse.

"From now on portal travel will be done in pairs, for safety. The observation teams will search the areas for the best specimens. I also want you to adjust the mirror-zones better so that fewer surprises like the one you had with the cars occur, and if they do occur be prepared and don't lose control again, rest well Karen, tomorrow you leave for the acquisition of new specimens, I know you will do it perfectly."

"Any questions Karen?"

"Dr. Vaughan, weren't the little people, errrr, specimens today going to be sent for testing?

Sara turns to Karen and comments, "Do you know I have children?", without waiting for an answer she continues, "Twins, a boy and a girl, they are 13 years old today, they are terrible at that age, capricious and naughty, they have gone out to their father."

"Thank you so much for bringing me their birthday presents Karen, I hope they don't break them too quickly."

End Notes:

If you like the story, comment and I will update it.

Prologue part 3 by Inicius80
Author's Notes:

Where Dr. Sara Vaughan keeps her children's birthday present safe and teaches the nanny how to care for them.


Dr. Sara Vaughan was in front of the mirror in her bedroom looking for any defect in her outfit, several times she had been told that she looked so much like Eva Green that they could have passed for twin sisters, she rehearsed a condescending smile in front of the mirror and had to admit that she did look a lot like that actress, what was not clear to her was whether seeing in you the image of a famous person was good or bad for her aptitude.

Satisfied with the image reflected in the mirror, tight black prada skirt, matching chanel boots and red blouse, she went to bed and took her jacket, also in black prada. Sometimes she got tired of the routine of dressing up so much every day, but she told herself that she was the representation of the corporation in front of the clients and she had to give a good image, the looks the men gave her when she crossed paths with them also helped.

Before closing the door to her room, she glanced at the uncovered shoebox beside her bed, stuffed with sheet scraps and showing from that angle a pair of legs fully spread to the thighs. She didn't seem to have woken up yet.

She went down to the ground floor, where her twins' nanny, and practically the house maid, was cleaning up something she had spilled in the kitchen. The boys were already at school, so Angela, Angie, as they called her, a young woman of about 20 or 21, who was paying for her art studies at the university by watching and tending to her increasingly less infantile children and who had been with them for half a year already. All she had to do was keep the twins' rooms tidy, pick them up at dismissal time, and keep them from running wild around the house.

A couple of weeks ago, Sara approached her with a very serious face and said she wanted to talk to her, Angie was worried, because she didn't know if she had done anything wrong. Sara reassured her, but told her that if she wanted to continue working in the house she would have to sign a confidentiality contract, and handed her a bundle of papers that was a standard contract from Toyworld Corporation, as it was now called. Angie started to try to read it but said it was too complicated. "I'll sum it up for you," said Sara. "From now on you can't talk to anyone or communicate anything about your work, other than "I take care of some children", if you do you expose yourself to the proper legal sanctions, etc, etc."

Angie looked with a worried face, "but why, what's going to happen?".
"Look Angie, if you want to know you have to sign, otherwise you have to leave." Angie hesitated for a few moments and then, with a worried face she left her signature in the places Sara indicated.

Then Sara asked her to follow her. They had recently done some work on the house, a wall facing Sara's huge garden now had a door leading to what she had been told would be a shed, but the door had been closed until that morning, when some technicians from the corporation had brought some dismountable object. They were inside for almost an hour, closed the door and left without saying anything. Later, Sara came home from work, rushed into the new room, stayed inside for a few minutes and then "went out again, heard the car doors and came back in loaded with some packages. She closed the door and didn't come out again for an hour.

Now they were in front of that door, Sara took a security key and opened it. When they entered Angie saw a room with no windows, only some kind of skylights open near the roof, for ventilation and daylight. Lots of lights coming out of the ceiling, and what caught her attention immediately. A doll's house, or so it seemed, because it was very elaborate and of enormous size, three stories high and several windows in each of them, as well as several wings. It looked like an expensive suburban house.

Angie moved closer to get a better look at it, the roof was chest high. She bent down to see inside the house, and looked out window after window, marveling at how detailed it was, bedrooms with beds, bathrooms that looked real, even the lights in one room were on, so it had electricity. He looked out the window and thought he saw a shadow moving in the background and disappearing. She scrutinized better but saw nothing,

"Dr. Vaughan, if this is what you didn't want me to talk about, don't worry, but I think you have mice inside this model."
Sara let out a laugh, walked over to the house, and sticking her fingers into the sides of one of the wings she opened it to the side on hinges, then walked over to the other wing and did the same.

Finally he reached out, grabbed the chimney of the house tilted it toward her and pulled outward, the whole central part moving in her direction on a wheel, until it stopped after separating it a meter or so away.

"Look for the mice," she said, looking down at her from above with a smirk. Angie stood up, and leaning down she went into the gap between the two parts of the house looking for something.

Ahead of her were hallways and the back rooms, some with lights on, she turned around and... She let out a little scream, holding her hand to her mouth, in another hallway, against the wall that led to the room where she had seen the shadows. There was a group of dolls, the most realistic she had ever seen in her life, they looked completely real except for the doll clothes they were wearing, which seemed crude compared to their perfection. Four dolls with their eyes fixed on her, staring at her, they were about the size of a barbie, slightly smaller, about 9 inches she estimated. When she reached out to touch them the one that looked like a grown man shouted "don't touch us". Angie let out another scream and almost fell on her ass over the back of the house.


Sara said "go ahead and touch whatever you want, without fear" as she crouched down beside her.

The dolls looked at her with a terrified face. Angie reached out her hand and caressed them with her fingers, apart from the doll clothes, their touch seemed to be that of flesh, they were trembling and from the two women she could hear muffled sobs.

She opened her hand and brought them close to what looked like a young athletic boy, closed her fingers around his abdomen and lifted him up. From the other dolls came a muffled sobbing sound.


As she approached the boy to her face he kicked but not very willingly, his little hands grabbed her thumb and pushed outward with little force.

Angie suddenly realized that her mouth was open in amazement and she was almost drooling, she closed it, licked her lips and saw that Dr. Vaughan was watching her intently. " It is very real doctor, very very very real, I understand why you wanted me not to talk about these dolls." With the other hand she began to touch the little body, to understand how it was made, she began to take off the doll's clothes, then it began to resist, to kick harder and to scream "no, not again, no, noooooooooooooo".

Angie couldn't believe what that little thing in her hand was doing, she slipped the pieces of coarse cloth covering it over her head and opened her mouth in the shape of an O, without saying anything. Where she thought she was going to find gaskets or soft plastic, there was nothing, well yes there was, a semi-erect penis and it looked perfect in every way, like the rest of the doll.


"Examine him well" said Dr. Vaughan's voice next to her ear".

As she reached out and grabbed the other male doll, she pulled it in front of her face, ripped the clothes off from underneath and Angie saw that it too was exactly like a real human, clearly panting with fear, impotent in the doctor's hand, whose fingers opened and closed on his attractive form, how to massage him, one of the fingers was always on top of his penis, squeezing and loosening it, until it began to respond and grew in front of her eyes in a few seconds, after that Dr. Vaughan put two fingers of the other hand from below to keep his legs wide open, brought it to her mouth and slurped, her lips caught that little penis and began to play with it, each slurp made the doll's pelvis rise, released it a little and pulled her hips again, until the doll's panting reached a very fast cadence, at that moment the doctor stopped slurping and smiled showing her teeth, the penis trapped between them almost as if she was going to crush and swallow it, her eyes fixed on the female dolls, who, hugging each other, kept making whimpering and complaining noises, while the doll was moaning in frustration.

Finally, opening her teeth, she violently pulled out her tongue, which once again pushed inside her lips the sex of the doll, dragging her hips up and down, until finally, the little man (she had no choice but to come to that conclusion) emitted a long and anguished AH! which was followed by a few moans. The doctor made a swallowing gesture, then released the little man, who hung upside down by his thigh, swinging in the doctor's fingers. His crotch glistened, sticky and reddened, his arms dangled to the floor, unable to move.

When she regained her speech Angie asked almost trembling, "Dr. Vaughan, are they real people? Reaching out and dropping the little man like a sack in the hallway she had taken him from she said, "I'll sum it up for you, they are real but they are not people," she said pointing at her "Are you going to do something with that? don't you like it?".

Between her fingers was still the young boy she had taken earlier, breathing heavily, thrusting her fingers and with his cock already erect from rubbing against Angie's fingers. She looked away from Dr. Vaughan and focused her gaze on the boy, he certainly had a very appetizing shape. Encouraged by the doctor's teasing she placed him better in her hand and began groping him and squeezing his ass cheeks, it was all so real, a whole man between her fingers writhing in pleasure and pain with just a few touches of her fingers, it was a rush.

She stopped controlling herself, barely hearing the whimpering coming from the rest of the little people, she took the boy between her two hands, spread her thighs wide and upwards with her thumbs, the boy's gasps and moans only made her more excited and she brought her hips closer to her mouth, sucking them between her lips, stroking the small penis with her tongue, up and down, up and down, in and out, ignoring the little hands on her lips of the boy who wanted to free himself.

She continued faster and faster until with a final moan the boy arched his back back, feeling a bit of sticky warmth on the tip of her tongue and on her lips as she pulled the boy's limp, exhausted, powerless body out and held him in front of her. The flaccid cock, arms and legs dangling motionless between her fingers.

She wondered if he would stand another assault and reached the fingers of her other clamped hand towards his crotch, but Dr. Vaughan's hand suddenly appeared and snatched him out of her hand. "Once is enough for now, dear, this one has already been tested several times today," she wiggled his little body and set him down on the floor, inside the room where the rest of the little people had gone.

He shook off his hands and said, "Well, how did you feel? Angie recalled the adrenaline rush as she handled that creature, "I felt like I was capable of anything."
"And you felt good doing it, didn't you?". Angie nodded.
"You felt powerful and you jumped at the chance because you could, didn't you."
"yes, because I could." Dr. Vaughan put a hand on top of hers and said, "You still can, anytime." Then she stood up

"Did you notice how I opened the house?". She nodded, "good, let's close it up.".
Angie pushed the front together with the back and made sure the chimney latches matched and then closed the wings of the house on their hinges until they clicked.

They left the room. Dr. Vaughan told her, "they have running water, so they can wash themselves, when you make food for the twins take some into the house, open the front door and leave the plate in front. When you come back check for missing food, if they haven't eaten tell them I know ways to force feed them, then you will remove the dishes and tend to the children until I come home from work."

"When you are alone in the house and have nothing to do you can come in and " this she says making a few quotation marks in the air with her fingers" check they are ok but I don't want any grazes beyond what you have seen, damage or injury."" Although in theory they are theirs, the twins can't know anything about them until the company makes the official announcement, I know them and I know that in a few hours the whole school would know. have you got that right?" "Yes doctor."

That happened almost two weeks ago, Angie seemed to have understood but Sara knew she had not fully understood, because, the same evening before, when she was coming home from work and hugging her children, while they were having dinner and Angie was going home, she asked her: "Doctor Vaughan, I study art because I am good at it, but I know a little about science, can you explain to me how they work?

Sara shook her head and said "I can only tell you that they are the first of their kind".

She watched Angie for a few moments using the dustpan on what she had dropped on the floor and said, "When you're done with that pick up the girl from the shoebox in my room, take her to the little house and have her wash up nice." After which she walked out the door energized for another day of hard work.









End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, rewiew it, so I can continue it.

Prologue part 4 by Inicius80

Every day that Sara arrives at work in the huge industrial building that contains the commercial part of the Toyworld project, she passes in front of the reception, greets the staff, takes an interest in the health and family of some of them.

Normally, there are two ways to get to her office. A side corridor full of administration offices, publicity, etc. Or go through the armored security door that directs her to most of the occupied space on the ship: engineering rooms, control rooms, the gate rooms, containment, biology, etc.

There is also the new recreation room. She prefers the second way, so as she greets the technical staff she quickly learns of any new developments or advances.


A week ago from the head office, some very interesting devices arrived. Basically they are spheres containing a strong magnetic field that are placed on the edges of the mirror field, when a toy person, usually fleeing from the harvesting teams, approaches the field of the sphere fills them with unspeakable terror and makes them run in another direction where they are usually captured easily, they are also very annoying for normal sized personnel, so they can be activated and deactivated remotely to deploy and collect them.

Another of the most interesting novelties has been the design of fabrics for the little people, who usually lose part or all of their clothes at some point between their capture and their shipment to the headquarters.
In engineering, the 3D printers have worked wonders with the parameters sent to them from the headquarters and now they can dress the little toys with clothes that seem to be made in their world with an extraordinary quality. All kinds of clothes, pants, skirts, dresses, shoes and, to keep the kids' morale high, they have copied the lingerie designs they liked the most from the websites of fashion brands.

Which brings Sara's thoughts to the new recreation room. There the engineering guys have hit their stride.
A large side room containing several rooms on each side with a sink included in each. And in the center there is a a miniature building, not a normal one, a 5-story apartment building with four apartments per floor with the outer walls made of clear plastic, oversized windows and locks that allow it to be opened in several layers like the pages of a book for easy access to the toys inside.

After a productive work shift, employees receive a pass to the recreation room where they turn on the light that illuminates the inside of the entire building and choose the little person they like the most, either intern or in transit, they already have two dozen permanent interns.
After each mission the team members choose one of the specimens that will not be sent to headquarters and will stay there to be used in the room. It's literally a brothel of little toys, but everyone works hard to get their pass, Sara received a nice bonus from headquarters after coming up with the idea.

On the wall at the entrance of the room, looking like the billboard of a multiplex are the frames of some of the team's captures.
One of them is the one that showed Karen playing with the teenager's penis from her first capture. The first time they put it up Karen was dying of embarrassment, but everyone congratulated her, so as she walked past the billboard now she might even feel some pride.

Another shows Patrick holding a young girl in panties and bra upside down by her legs, dangling like a freshly caught fish, her mouth open in a mute scream, while Patrick looks at her with a satisfied face and his finger pokes her crotch.

Another shows Daisy proudly posing for the microportal holding in each hand a couple of naked little people pressed face to face, one against the other, wrapped in bed sheets, as if they were cocoons, struggling to free themselves, squirming in a very funny way.

Another poster shows an anonymous male hand entering a kitchen, while a mature, short-haired woman presses herself against the sink with an expression of surprise and fright, her open mouth forming screams that cannot be heard in a photo.
There are several more posters and on all of them there is a caption: "BECAUSE I CAN".


Sara walks past the room looking at the posters with a mixture of amusement and pride at how the team members have adopted the company's policy as their own.

Suddenly the alarm sounds for the arrival of a harvesting team, Sara decides to head to the portal room to hear how it went. After listening to the report, inspecting the specimens and resolving a small incident involving a possible suicide doll, she heads back to her office.

While Sara arrives in her office and starts preparing a briefing. Alice, from HR, has finished her shift, even doing some weights and a little treadmill in the facility's gym. After showering she's dressed in a tight purple shirt and liquid leggings with matching booties.

Despite her almost 50 years, she stays in great shape, and since practicing fitness her body stays great too, as evidenced by the looks on the faces of the male team members as she walks past them on her way to the recreation room for a relaxation session before heading home.

When she enters, she goes to one of the side rooms to check that everything is in order, sink clean, bed made, table clear and clean, little bottles of lubricating gels of various sensations, smells and flavors. She leaves her bag hanging on the hanger and heads towards the toy building.

Alice feels a shiver run through her body as she rubs her hands together eagerly, having been one of the first to finish the shift after the new batch of specimens arrived less than an hour earlier. She switches on the interior lights of the building, leaving it fully illuminated from the inside and letting the occupants of the outer rooms be seen through its transparent walls, she crouches down while she goes around the building observing the contents and looking for the latest news.

Some girls on the beds with their knees pressed to their bodies sobbing, and hugging each other, Alice can't stand those kind of little whores who put their whining as an excuse for everything, little internal people she has seen before, and even used, some of them when they see her hungry look through the walls run out of the room. "little idiots, as if they can go anywhere" thinks Alice, as she circles the building she goes up and down the floors without finding anything that attracts her very intensely, " I'm going to have to open the building", she decides.

As she reaches for the clasp of the first layer, something catches her attention. A boy has just entered the room right in front of her face, the boy jolts to see almost suddenly Alice's face staring back at him. "This one is new, almost certainly in transit to Central" Alice thinks as she examines him intently with her eyes. A dark-haired boy, probably Latino, he looks like a high school freshman, has developed chest and shoulders as if he swims frequently and wears only slips for clothing.

The boy freezes and says, "Please, madam, don't hurt me". Instantly Alice's heart melts. "I'm not going to hurt you, honey, why do you say that?".

"The giants who come to watch, grab people against their will, take them away and when they are returned they are crying, without clothes and full of chafing."

She nods, "yes, it usually happens, how did you get here, honey?" she whispers to him in a loving tone of voice.

"I am not sure, I was sleeping in my house when some noises woke me up, it was already dawn and I could hear screams in the street and the surrounding houses, I saw a huge figure pass in front of my window and when I looked out I saw a giant approaching the Jones' house, He came to the window of my friend Megan who was also watching and I saw how he put his hand in and took her out in his closed fist while she was hitting his fingers with her fists, then ripped off her nightgown and began to do something to her with his fingers. Then I heard a huge noise next to my room and my mother came running in calling me and telling me to run downstairs, while outside you could hear gunshots."

Suddenly the boy starts sobbing, "a huge hand suddenly appeared behind my mother and grabbed her as if she were a doll", he says stammering and took her slowly to the side of the house, I didn't dare to move, I was too scared, I let them take her away."

"You couldn't have done anything to help her, sweetie" what happened next?"

"I heard the screams of my sisters, they came from downstairs, then I heard a huge blow that shook the whole house and also some laughter from the giants. When I looked out to see what was happening a huge hand grabbed me by my chest and pulled me out of the window, it almost didn't let me breathe, a giantess looked at me while holding me in her hand, she opened it and brought it close to my face to look me up and down, then she put me down and put me in a plastic tube in a huge container and closed it although I could still hear the noises and screams from outside. I called my sisters and my mother but all she answered was more people calling out to each other, I recognized some of my neighbors, the box kept moving, every once in a while it would open and the giantess would drop someone into a tube."

With a sigh he continues to say under Alice's watchful eyes; "then the box opened and we were in a room bigger than an airplane hangar, they were taking people out of the plastic tubes, dropping them on the floor, some on top of others. I realized that we were at a giant table, I started to look for my family in the crowd I saw my friend Megan, but she was naked crying kneeling on the floor, not looking at anyone, when I wanted to approach her something lifted me off the floor, I realized that I was in the hand of the black giantess who looked at me like she wanted to eat me, then she held my arms with her fingers and pulled down my slips....


"Calm down honey, I'm here, did she do something to you?," Alice says in a soothing voice.


"Yes, she touched me.... " the boy pauses " all over my body while mumbling something I didn't understand, then she pulled my slips back up and said to the other giants, "I'm taking mine to the recreation room, there is a toyboy that Alice will love", she put me in a box with several other people, we entered this room and she opened the house and placed us on the floor, closed the building, turned off the light and left."

I started to call out to my family and Megan, I heard them answer and call my name but the light from the sky is not enough to see beyond the first rooms here, and there are no stairs to go up and down floors, from time to time the interior light comes on, a giant or a giantess arrives, they watch us and take people as if they were dolls, they return them as if they had had an accident. The last one that was here took my sister Cintia and carried her away screaming, I still haven't seen her again. Please, madam, help me find her and also the rest of my family."

Alice replies, "of course I'll help you sweetheart, you're a very well behaved boy you know?"

"Thank you very much madam," says the boy almost in tears. "Come with me sweetheart, in less than an hour you'll be together". Alice reaches in and carefully grabs the boy by the waist, closes her fingers around his little body feeling the softness of his skin and heads towards the room she has prepared. Once there she leaves the boy on the bed looking at her, "what are we going to do to find them, ma'am?". Alice starts to move her hips and pull her liquid leggings down to her ankles, she leaves them on top of the chair, revealing muscular and shapely legs, then the blouse follows suit, she stands in her lingerie with her hands on her hips looking down at the little doll who watches her in amazement. She chooses a small bottle of chocolate-flavored lubricant and places it next to the little person. Then she grabs the boy again, and opening her hand to get a better look at him, she replies: "we'll relax for a while and they'll show up on their own when we get back, sweetie." Then, with her other hand she grabs the boy's slips and pulls them down his legs.



End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, rewiew it, so I can continue it.

Prologue part 5 by Inicius80

Karen is elated, she has just returned from a specimen collection mission with Patrick and they are side by side taking them out of their transparent containers.

"Will you stop smiling with that air of superiority, Karen?",

-"You owe me your life, you know that," Karen replies smiling cheerfully at him. "I saved your life", "I saved your life", "I saved your liiiiiife", she repeats several times with a broad smile on her face.

"Okay, you saved my life, will you stop repeating that?".

-"the what, that I saved your life?"

Patrick rolls his eyes, still pulling specimens out of the tubes. While Karen jokes with him. Daisy has finished and has taken a box into the rec room, commenting on some of the boy toys Alice is so fond of.

"Well you saved my life" but the back of the chest protector isn't even through".

-"But they could have hit you in the face, and what would you live on then?" Karen, who feels more than just companionship for Patrick, continues to tease him.

Patrick recalls a few hours earlier. The expedition consisted of four, himself, Karen, Daisy and Carl the specialist. A suburban area and a dozen houses to harvest. They had arrived after dawn when it is light but most people are still sleeping or getting ready for work. They chose their zones and spread out to start collecting. Carl was heading for the mirror field boundary to set up the terror mines, which make it so that none of the little people dare try to sneak around that side.


Everything happened very quickly: while Carl was laying the mines, one of the garages of the houses opened and a car came out towards the end of the street, where Carl was. When Carl saw the car, he pulled away and triggered the mines. The driver swerved and crashed the car into one of the houses, the car's horn kept beeping, and then screams started to be heard from several houses. Little people jumping out and pointing at him and the other members of the group while screaming like idiots.

Karen puts the suitcase on the floor, opens it and the cylinders appear, then shouts "get them" she bends down and reaches out her hand, her fingers engulf the top of the little woman in a silk robe who was closest to her, she lifts her up between screeching and blind kicks, as she drops her between screams of horror into one of the tubes the chaos and panic has taken over the little neighbors in the street.

Patrick starts to do the same, but almost everyone has already gone into their houses. So he heads towards his area at a fast pace, where there is a house with a window with the light on and a girl leaning out of it. The girl realizes he is approaching and lets out a shriek as she turns around, but it's too late, before he has gone three steps into her bedroom, Patrick's fist comes in like a wrecking ball ripping out of the window frame and then wrapping his fingers around the screaming girl's torso.

When he pulls her out to inspect her, noticing his index finger squeezing her more than respectable sized tits, she starts screaming "get off me, get off me, get off me" as she slaps her fingers with her fists. It's a very nice specimen and Patrick reaches out, rips her nightgown to shreds and inspects her, the screams get louder.

She is a young schoolgirl, with nicely developed breasts and long legs. Patrick inspects the flesh, feeling the perfect breasts between his fingers like grapes and pulling her bra out of place. Then he starts tugging at the panties while the girl's legs and arms keep moving in all directions. "She has a perfect pelvis and very appetizing," he thinks as his index finger lifts the girl's ass to expose her perfect body even more to Patrick's gaze, who has already decided who he wants to keep from this expedition. Suddenly he feels a blow on his back, he turns around and a man with a cartridge shotgun shouts "let go of my daughter, you bastard" as he reloads again before Patrick reacts he sees Karen come running towards him and with a brutal stomp, almost a jump, crush the man with the shotgun, under his high wedge heeled boots pieces of legs and arms stick out, a lot of blood scattered and even something that looks like viscera.


Karen had started using this shoe a few missions ago because according to her it is quieter than the heels of the boots she used to wear and the heels do not dig into the grass, seeing the result of the stomp it is clear that this is not the only advantage.

Suddenly, the door of the man's house opens again and out comes a middle-aged brunette woman in a nightgown screaming, Patrick starts to approach to grab her but suddenly Karen's boot appears again and crushes her in a terrible way, splashing blood all around. Karen twists the boot as if she were putting out a cigarette and the movement drags with it pieces of limbs that do not end up detaching from the body. The girl that Patrick holds in his hand almost without realizing it screams "mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". Patrick drops her into a cylinder and closes the suitcase, when he turns to find Karen, she is holding a car in her hands and ramming it into the front of the house, smashing it. Without paying any attention to Patrick, she takes out one of the incendiary bombs and throws it inside the house, where it explodes, spraying everything within reach with nanothermite. The flames spread through almost the entire house in a few moments Patrick, grabs Karen by the shoulders and forces her to turn around, she has a look of hatred, which suddenly changes when she sees him. "Are you hurt?" I hear the gunshot. Patrick turns around so Karen can see him, the reinforced back of his jumpsuit barely has any marks from the shotgun pellets.


"The second little person who came out of the door," he says pointing to the stain and the pile of remains on the floor, "was the wife of the one who shot at me and she was defenseless"

- "I... I didn't see it, I only saw another figure run out of the house in your direction and I thought it was armed, I only thought about killing them all for shooting at you, that's why I threw the car and the bomb at them". Patrick nods, there you go Karen, nothing happened, let's finish the mission and you calm down".


As they turn around, from the house, already completely on fire, they hear desperate screams without distinguishing if they are masculine or feminine, from one of the windows on the upper floor, a small figure wrapped in flames jumps out and crashes to the ground with a sticky sound, Patrick approaches to inspect even though it is still burning it looks like a female figure and there is little more he can say about her.

He returns with Karen and they continue to pull the terrified and defenseless inhabitants out of their homes, until they can't find any more. They head for the portal area, Carl pulls out his remote control and the small mines he has planted in the gas pipes of the street explode, in less than a minute the whole street becomes an inferno in flames that they leave behind them as they return home.

When they arrive at the processing table in the portal room and begin to open the suitcases to remove the specimens, Karen looks like her usual self, cheerful and joking about the incident, and that now she owes him her life because she has saved him.

When Patrick overturns the cylinder with the spectacular girl who is going to propose as an intern, instead of reacting like the rest of the people, screaming and grouping like cattle while they are manipulated at will by the members of the group, she remains on her knees on the floor without looking at anything, sobbing and hiccuping silently, she has seen how her parents were crushed and surely heard how another member of her family was burned alive before jumping out the window.

Patrick begins to discuss with Carl which specimen will be the intern for the recreation room, today it is their turn to choose, the last mission it was the girls who chose the little male toy that would provide pleasure to the staff.
Patrick points to the sobbing girl. Carl looks at her and says, "That's pretty cool, but how about this? And he points to a terrified young red-haired woman in the crowd. Patrcik reaches out to examine her, the crowd moves away from her and leaves her alone when his fingers encircle her and she lets out a continuous series of shrieks as she kicks and looks around desperate to escape. She is wearing a black midi skirt with a slit down to her waist and a tattered blouse, probably from Carl's inspection. Patrick shows it to Karen "look at this" he says putting it in front of her, she' s the same redhead as you, we can keep her and call her Minikaren says Patrick smiling while he gently gropes the little redhead's body.

Karen is not amused by what she is seeing, Patrick looks at that doll smiling very sweetly and those smiles are usually destined for her "this little slut is not going to enjoy Patrick". Karen grabs the girl from Patrick's hand, covering the upper hand of her body with her fingers, like a pair of tweezers.
"Well, wait until we get them all out to choose, it's not the first time you choose a toy and then find one you like better" she says leaving the redhead near the edge of the table. Then she reaches out his hand to take the last cylinder out of the case and pulling back her arm with her little prize struggling between her fingers, she hits the little redhead with her elbow, who falls to the floor screaming from the edge of the table.

For a little person of almost 9 inches the fall from that height corresponds to almost 30 feet. Karen sees the girl crash to the ground, but she falls backwards, instead of head first, as she thought, and stands there screaming and writhing, Patrick turns and she tells him: "she jumped, she tried to kill herself". They both stare down at the little body on the ground writhing and screaming, with one leg and one arm in unnatural positions.

Suddenly beside the little red-haired girl appears a pair of expensive-looking high-heeled boots. They look up and there is Dr. Sara Vaughan. Watching the little redhead writhe in agony. She looks up and asks what happened. Patrick replies, "Apparently she jumped trying to kill herself.
"So a little escape artist huh?" replies the doctor. As she continues to stare at the floor at the little woman. "Karen, from what I just heard you saved our Patrick's life from several bad guys who wanted to kill him, you are a born killer, our Black Widow, don't you think? ". Karen curses the blush that rises to her face as she replies "you could say yes doctor".

"And what are you going to do about this?" she says pointing the tip of her boot at the little woman agonizing on the floor.

"There is no toy hospital where toy doctors treat and operate on toy patients like this one", why don't you put her suffering to an end already?

"Me?" says Karen,

"Well, from the state of your footwear it's not the first time you've done it today," she says pointing with a wicked grin at the blood stains running down the side of Karen's wedge boot.

"It's okay," she says looking around, seeing Patrick watching her approvingly, the expressions on the faces of the pile of specimens left on the table not going unnoticed either. They treat them as if they were just objects, but they have heard and understood the whole conversation, their faces of panic and desperation as they begin to understand where they are, make Karen feel an adrenaline rush, again she is a goddess to those little people.

Dr. Vaughan takes a step back, clearly not wanting blood to splash on her expensive footwear.

Slowly and premeditatedly she lifts her foot over the quivering little body so that it covers the upper part of her body, from the waist up and lowers it, when she starts to touch it the tiny redhead lets out a crescendo howl of terror as she can be seen shaking her little legs at full speed, one of the arms, the broken one is still in sight. Karen continues pressing and finding more and more resistance from the body that shakes more and more violently, until an audible crack is heard clearly and all movement ceases, she continues pressing and hearing other smaller crunches until she only notices under her boot something that looks like a soft mass. She pulls the boot away and what is left of them is a sort of amorphous blob of blood and viscera stuck to a pair of legs and an arm. behind her she hears the pitiful moans of the specimens on the table.

"Very good, Karen" says Sara, "you've put them out of their misery, after all we're not monsters who enjoy other people's pain". Then she points to her boot "get yourself a new pair quickly or the maintenance people will be asking for your head for the red footprints you're going to leave as you walk".

Then she turns to Patrick: "How are you doing?, turn around" Patrick complies and Dr. Vaughan runs her hands down his back as if checking the damage of the gunshots on the fabric. Karen contemplates this in a jealous rage "that bitch isn't checking anything but the muscles in Patrick's back".

"You'll live," Sara says, "good thing Karen knows how to take care of you," she says putting a hand on his shoulder. "You make a good team, keep it up."
After which she turns on her heels and starts to walk away. "As she heads to her office Sara thinks about Patrick, his Irish good boy face and how he has all the women in the facility sighing, especially Karen, who is very possessive of him. Sighing too, she begins to imagine what it would be like if he were one of the little people and she had him in her hands, manipulating him between her fingers.


Patrick watches Dr. Vaughan walk away, wiggling about in her gorgeous figure and tight-fitting outfit, and begins to imagine that she is one of the toys and that he has her between his fingers, ripping off garment after garment as she kicks her feet. Karen's voice brings him back to reality. A "what are you looking at" at a slightly too loud volume immediately puts him on alert.

"I'm surprised she's leaving without telling us off for the mess that has been made in the mission". Karen's voice returns to its normal volume and comments": well, she also tells us to be prepared for unforeseen events and I think we have dealt with them well, haven't we, I even found her amusing", "Of course we have, Black Widow, our ruthless killer of little people" says Patrick with a laugh that is joined by the rest of the staff nearby. Karen blushes, it is clear that she already has a nickname for life in the company and ... she is proud of that nickname."

"And now, we'd better call maintenance to clean up the remains of your latest victim", comments Patrick.


End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome

Prologue part 6 by Inicius80


As a determined and cheerful Karen heads off to do the mission briefing, Patrick heads to the recreation room with a box full of little people, among them is the big-boobed, long-legged brunette teen he captured who will eventually become a permanent plaything of the facility. After watching Karen crush the redhead, she seems to react more and is no longer semi-catatonic, she tried to resist in a charming way when he picked her up to put her in the box.

He enters into the room, it is almost empty, most of the staff is waiting for new arrivals of toys to take advantage of the most desirable ones, especially those in transit to the headquarters that are rarely there for more than a couple of days. As they finish their shifts, the rooms will show a red "busy" light.

Patrick heads for the building, presses the light socket and starts to put through the windows little bodies that do nothing but moan and kick when he grabs them and whimper when he drops them inside, he distributes the little people by floors while he goes around the building, which is already full to a good part of its capacity, about 80 specimens without overcrowding them, until they take the next batch in transit to the head office.
When he finishes, only the girl whose family has been crushed and burned by Karen is left in the box, noticing his gaze as she tries to cover her appetizing breasts uselessly while closing her legs.

Patrick decides that he will take his relaxation session right now, leaving the box with the girl on the floor he starts looking for something interesting inside the building. With his face pressed against the walls he starts looking for some doll he hasn't used before, all the people flee to the interior rooms as he gets closer, many are already veteran sex toys and know what awaits them if they are chosen. One does not run away, a brunette girl with a beautiful latin face is on the bed with her knees close to her body: maybe he has seen her before while they were unloading the cylinders, she is new and in transit, her nightgown ripped in the chest until it is almost split in two, showing well formed tits, the girl stares at him with a panicked expression but without moving.

Determined, Patrick starts to reach into the girl's bed, she reacts by getting up, but it's too late to escape. Patrick uses his favorite trick on her when he catches one of these tiny girls. He closes his fingers around her calves but not too tightly, at the same time he moves his hand up her body lifting her clothes, until he reaches her breasts which are also lifted upwards, what Patrick pulls out of the window, watching the delighted result is a young teenage girl with bare legs kicking and screaming like crazy, showing pink panties and tits as high up in his hand as the best corset could not have done. As he revels in the sight Patrick fingers those artificially high and enormously soft tits, while with the other hand, he pulls aside her panties to observe the slit between her thighs, lips tightly closed and as if it were brand new.
Then he drops her in the box along with the other girl and with her in tow, he goes to one of the rooms. She enters, sees that they are clean, tidy and recharged, the maintenance staff must have been here recently, in anticipation of the flood of visitors at shift change.

Leaving the box with the dolls on the bed, he goes to the toy cupboards, where there are all kinds of miniature clothes, small bottles of lubricating gel of different types and even small dildos attached to a stick. Which makes him smile as he remembers the first time he tried them and almost electrocuted the doll he was using.
He picks up a small bottle of vanilla flavored lubricant and cold effect, then looks at the boxes of clothes, all have several units of the same garment in different sizes, almost indistinguishable to him. In the lingerie section he chooses two sets of lace bodysuits and thongs, one in black and one in cherry. With that in hand he walks over to the bed and sits down next to the box, looking down at the girls who are pressed up against each other trying to cover themselves. Resisting the temptation to grab them and squeeze their figures between his hands, he asks them, "Do you have a name?" The girls look at him with a dumbfounded expression as if they find it hard to recognize that they are being treated like people.

"Please let us go" says the Latina girl between sobs. "It can't be, you're here now, where were you going to go?
-"why did you do this to us? why did you kill my family?" screams the girl with the big tits, as she starts sobbing uncontrollably. "Because we can," Patrick replies dryly.


"Do you have a name or not? " he repeats the question. The Latina girl answers "I'm Cintia, this is Megan we are... we were neighbors and went to the same high school," she says draping her arm over her inconsolable friend's shoulders. "Okay, Cintia and Megan," he says, pointing a finger at each of them as he says their names. "You're going to get dressed in these," she says dropping the little boxes with the lingerie sets beside them.

"But... these are whore clothes, I don't want to wear these," says Cintia

Pointing his finger a few inches from her breast, Patrick replies, "I didn't ask you, I ordered you to, and besides you can wear that or be naked" With a flick of his fingers he grabs the already torn nightgown and tears it off with a jerk, then puts her back against the floor holding her with one finger as she tries to free herself and with the other hand he rips the pink panties off her hips throwing them over his shoulder. The movement of her legs and the glimpse of pink flesh between her vaginal lips begin to provoke an erection in Patrick.

Controlling himself, he stops pressing Cintia to the ground and lets her stand up in tears and trying without much success to cover some of her little body.

"I'm going to put the TV on while you change and I'll explain how this works so that you can adapt better".
Saying this he picks up a remote control from the table on the wall. he enters a code that accesses the mission server and starts playing images of the missions. He sets it to randomly switch between scenes with female protagonists only. The screen starts to play images of girls in giant hands, women running around desperately only to be caught by giant hands and groped like bread dough, and images of Karen, Daisy and the other girls from the teams gazing at, capturing and lewdly playing with the little people in their hands.

For Patrick, these scenes are better than any porn, they excite him strongly and you are making his erection grow dangerously big.

He turns and sees the two dolls dressed in the outfits, which form an irresistible image, they are looking at the TV screen with their hands on their faces, horrified by what they see.

"We are your owners now, you are no longer people, you are toys" comments Patrick looking down on the pair of delicious dolls from above.
-"No! Yes we are people and you are monsters" shrieks Megan furiously, making her breasts sway dangerously inside the bodice.

"Look at the screen" says Patrick; it shows Daisy biting her lips and looking out of a window inside a double bedroom. On the bed, oblivious to what is happening outside, a middle-aged couple is having a morning fuck: the man on top of the woman who is bracing her waist with his thighs while grabbing his shoulders with her nails, suddenly Daisy reaches in, pushes the man down leaving him closer to the woman, who has his cock inside, Daisy's fingers encircle the couple and take them away while howls of terror are heard mixed with Daisy's giggles. The camera switches to the outside. Daisy squeezes the couple with her fingers to keep them from uncoupling, while with her other hand she rips the sheets off the bed and wraps the couple tightly from the shoulders down, leaving only one arm of the woman free and desperately begging to be released. Daisy only reacts by licking her lips " and telling them "now you are my dinner" the image changes randomly between scenes of panicked women being grabbed by giant hands that tear off the few clothes they are wearing, move them like puppets and squeeze them as if they were meat dolls.

The girls are on their knees crying as they watch the scenes. Patrick tells them "I just see people having fun with some toys, you better accept it now."

Patrick stands up, takes off his uniform top, then his pants and is left in his underwear, which can't hide an erection that sticks out enormously. The two schoolgirls in sexy lingerie and the TV scenes push him over the edge.

Seeing the gigantic erection almost as big as them, they have no doubt about what is going to happen to them. Megan, with her hands in front of her mouth starts to repeat continuously "no, no, no, no, no" while Cintia retreats step by step, terrified.

"Relax, I'm not going to eat you, at least not all of you," Patrick says as he finishes pulling down his underwear and stands erect in front of the girls, his cock pointing at them like a cannon.

As he bends down to grab them, Cintia tries to turn around and run, that only serves to get Patrck to grab her from a more pleasurable position, the pad of his fingers squeezing her tender tits hard. Megan on the other hand is totally limp, offering no resistance, her almost limp body swaying to the rhythm of his hand as she continues to say "no,no,no".


Patrick looks at what he is holding in his hands and a grimace of pleasure appears on his face. He sits on the edge of the bed, in front of the TV, puts the two dolls on the table and then brings it in front of him.

"It's a shame, but if there's anything I like better than seeing you in that lingerie," he says, "it's doing this." One of his hands grabs Cintia by the waist, grabs the edge of her bodice and rips it slowly and deliberately to shreds. He drops the girl on the table, on her ass, then grabs Megan in the same manner and her bodice meets the same fate as Cintia's. On the table are shreds of black and teal fabric and a Cintia lying on her back with her legs clenched and her hands over her face, Megan's arms and legs hanging by the edges of his hand as if she were a broken doll.


When he brings his other hand closer, she reacts by flicking his fingers and repeating her "no, no, no". Smiling to see the doll finally react, Patrick continues to move his fingers, picking out random spots on Megan's body. He squeezes one of her soft breasts, lifts and slides up and down one of her soft, long thighs, caresses her crotch by opening and closing her genitals and squeezes her ass cheeks over and over again.

Cintia, lying on the table under his hand, just watches her friend's limbs twitching spasmodically with every touch of Patrick's fingers. She begins to cry out, "leave us, please, please." Patrick smiles and continues to play pleasurably with every part of Megan's little body.

With his fingers he spreads Megan's thighs to the limit and with his fingertips opens her labia to see the pink flesh between them, which fascinates him immensely. As he opens them wider and wider and pulls the girl closer to his mouth, she lets out little moans of terror and a "Please, I'm a virgin" just as Patrick inserts her groin into his mouth and begins to play with it with his lips and tongue. Megan begins to moan and grunt as Patrick's tongue traces round movements in and out of her vagina. Her legs begin to straighten, encircling Patrick's cheeks, and she begins to nod her head in denial as her breathing becomes more and more agitated.

Patrick keeps Megan like that for a while. Then taking her wet crotch out of his mouth he lowers her to the table, next to Cintia who is on her knees watching in amazement everything that is going on. Patrick places Megan on the floor and forces her down on all fours. He takes the small bottle of lubricating gel from the top of the bed and opens it.
With another hand he pushes Megan so that she bends forward, leaving her beautiful ass up and her whole vaginal area exposed, Megan has the TV screen with the images of the little people being caught and raped. Patrick pulls her hair so she can look up and see the images as he says, "Look at the screen and remember you are just toys to us now". Cintia sits next to her friend's kneeling body with her legs clutched to her chest and crying, knowing that she cannot change anything that is about to happen to them.

Patrick pours a few drops of lubricant on Megan's lower back, she gives a little bounce when she feels the cold liquid on her, and starts sobbing. Patrick places his little finger over the liquid and starts to move it down her buttocks and vagina, spreading it with small circular movements with the tip of his finger all over the area, Megan's hips follow the movement of Patrick's finger, pushed by his strength, forming a spiral that gradually closes over Megan's vaginal lips.

On the screen appears Karen, using a small crowbar to open the roof of a house from which several screams of all kinds are coming out, her face has a smile that looks like a little girl's as she opens Christmas presents.

"Look at that redhead," Patrick says as his pinky keeps making gentle circular motions around Megan's wet pussy. "That's my friend Karen" Today she killed your family, squashing them like bugs, before that she killed more of your people, and I'm sure she enjoyed it."

On the screen, with a loud creaking sound, the roof of the house gives way, and Karen finishes pushing it aside with the crowbar, she lets her hands free and introduces them inside, she moves her shoulders a little and the screams of the house increase. Her grimace of pleasure becomes even bigger when she pulls out in her hands two kicking figures that try to free themselves uselessly from her powerful grip.

At that moment Patrick finds Megan's hole and presses with his finger, Megan gives a jump when she feels the finger inside her and starts sobbing harder while looking at the screen. With a slimy noise Patrick slowly inserts his finger into Megan's body. At one point he notices a little resistance, keeps pushing, and as Megan gives a squeal, the resistance disappears. Patrick smiles. She is the fifth little woman she has deflowered with his fingers this week, and next to her, looking horrified as she cries, is the sixth.

When he gets the first knuckle all the way into her vagina Megan gives another set of squeals. Patrick begins to move his finger, rotating it through the tight opening, Megan's hips do the same movement, Patrick holds her breast with his other hand to keep it in place and begins to pull his finger out, when it's about to come out he pushes it back in. Feeling with pleasure the muscles of her vagina stretched to the limit, he then starts pumping his finger in and out moving Megan like a puppet, pressing her against his fingers when he goes forward and dragging her a little when he goes backwards, Megan's moans start to get faster and faster and shallower until they become just a continuous babbling !aaaahhhhhhhh!


Patrick stops and slowly pulls his finger out of Megan's interior. with a liquid sound it is released. There are traces of blood all over the part of the finger he has inserted into that precious virgin pussy. With a sigh, Megan falls to the floor, her legs unable to support her body, sprawled on the floor, where Cintia rushes to embrace and caress her head.

A little blood drips out of her freshly opened vagina. Patrick comments "Don't worry little one, they say it only hurts the first time" after which he snatches Megan from Cintia's embrace and holding her hanging by her arms leads her to the bedroom sink.

He turns on the faucet to force the water out, grabs her by the waist and holds her upside down under the faucet, with the stream running over her vagina, Patrick rubs her crotch with his finger to remove the traces of blood, while washing his own little finger. Once Megan stops bleeding. Patrick turns off the faucet and sits back in his seat, he places Megan on top of his cock and testicles, as if embracing them, the girl stays in the position he leaves her in, paralyzed and weak.

Patrick looks at Cintia and smiles: she starts to squeal with a scream that is not cut off when Patrick grabs her and places her belly down hanging from his hand, all her beautiful buttocks, the hole of her anus and her wonderful vagina a little open showing her pink flesh at Patrick's disposal.

He starts caressing her from her head to her vagina, gently, while under his finger the girl trembles uncontrollably with terror. While he caresses her, he keeps Cintia looking at the screen where you can continually see some giantesses, but mostly small women being manipulated without any consideration.

On the screen appears a girl running out the door of her house, then a giant boot suddenly appears and falls on her, when the sole of the boot is lifted, you can see how the lower part of the girl is stuck and lifts the whole body a little until it comes off and falls completely to the ground. While the camera is still with her, it is perfectly clear that the girl, covered in dirt, is still alive, waving her arms slightly.

They didn't realize they had stepped on a usable specimen until they were shown the recording. As the collection areas became larger and less controllable similar events were repeated several more times, until they decided to arrive at Toyworld shortly after dawn where it would be light enough to see any toy if they were looking at the ground.

As Cintia watches these images Patrick says to her. "See, now yours are nothing more than little dolls that slip between our feet and that we capture for pleasure."

Although Cintia's scream has not stopped it has lowered in volume and turns into a moan and broken sobs. Patrick lays her on the table on her back, grabs the bottle of lube and drops a few drops on her genitals. His fingers spread her legs wide and lift them up, then spread the lube all over her crotch caressing her vaginal lips which open with each touch of Patrick's fingers.


He stops caressing her with his fingers and begins to squeeze her vagina with his little finger until it starts to enter gently, noticing again the small resistance of the girl's hymen, which he breaks without mercy. Cintia's mouth opens with a muffled scream and her eyes almost pop out of their sockets. Patrick smiles at the sensation of having that doll as a finger puppet, her hips move with the in and out movement of his finger. Her stretched flesh makes her body turn to one side and the other following the movements of the finger, Patrick accelerates his thrusts while Cintia only lets out a continuous moan from her mouth until with a small noise of flesh he pulls out his finger and Cintia collapses on the floor.

Patrick has blood on his finger again and a girl in front of him bleeding her lost virginity. He lifts Megan from her crotch, leaves her on the table and takes Cintia to the bathroom where he subjects her to the same process of running tap water over her crotch.


Without bothering to dry it, he leaves her on the table next to her friend. Once again Patrick reaches for the lubricant, but this time he drops some on his erect cock. He grabs one girl with each hand and positions them, legs and arms wrapped around his stiff cock, one in front of the other. At the same time, opening his hand to the maximum, he circles the whole assembly, his cock and the buns that are the girls, starting to go up and down while the tits and hips of the dolls slide up and down, speeding up the movement, taking care that none of the teenage girls slips through his fingers and crashes to the floor, until he reaches a pleasant and continuous rhythm, where the girls' moans of pain follow the rhythm of the movement.

As he climaxes and speeds up one of the dolls screams that his back is breaking, Patrick pays no attention and continues to speed up the movement. The gentle rubbing of the girls' tits and crotches at full speed makes him cum quickly, when he ejaculates he makes sure to keep the heads of the toys in front of the spurt that hits their faces and makes them scream again.

Satisfied Patrick falls on his back on the bed, holding the girls to his cock, looking at them he bursts into laughter, their heads covered in a white goo as they squeal and shake without being able to free themselves, they make him laugh and he comments "it's my first threesome girls, we have to do it again one of these days".

After a while Patrick has taken a shower in the sink and has washed the girls so that nothing is noticeable, they are covered with redness and chafing, the lips of their genitals have been left open by the healthy sexual exercise, but there are no injuries or damage beyond their lost virginities that cry between sobs choked one against the other on the hand towel on which he has left them to dry while he gets dressed.

When he finishes he heads for the clothes closet where he picks up some panty and bra sets and two cheerleader uniforms for the girls.

When he approaches the bed the embraced girls gasp in terror, as if they think he has something worse planned for them.

She reaches a hand over and gently runs her fingers over Megan's breasts, letting them sway with the caresses.

"And that's it" says Patrick "I've let you know how things work here, we've had our fun and now I'm taking you back home", get dressed in these" he says as he drops the little boxes with the lingerie and cheerleader uniforms next to them." Hurry up you don't want me to get mad, do you?" he says raising his index finger. The girls run towards the boxes.

As they get dressed Patrick glances at the TV screen one more time before turning it off. He's seen some of those scenes dozens of times, but he can't stop watching them.

When the girls are dressed, he takes out his cell phone, bends down and takes a picture of Megan. When he drops her off at the Mini-Building, he will go to the infirmary to have the chip applied to the little doll to identify her as an intern.

End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.

Prologue part 7 by Inicius80

Alice lets out a loud sigh, flops down on her back on the bed, reaches her hand to her crotch and pulls out, tugging on her calves, the young latin boy she had almost completely inside her vagina. When she pulls him out she holds him in front of her face hanging upside down, his arms hanging motionless, his breathing rapid and agitated.

As she gently runs her finger from the top to the bottom of his little body she checks that he has no apparent damage other than his reddened body, some chafing and his dick reddened to the extreme and hanging flaccidly over his lower belly.

"How much do these young boys hold," she thinks with her eyes fixed on his softening cock, "three times in less than an hour and maybe, if I try hard I could squeeze a little more out of there."

The first time was inside her mouth while she was touching her breasts the boy had half his body hanging out of her mouth with his little hands pushing Alice's cheeks and lips, from the hips down he was being sucked playfully by her lips and tongue "Please ma'am, please let me" he cried, then Alice noticed he was shuddering and her tongue was tasting his cum in full.

The second time, after a break in which she forced him to work on learning how to manipulate a woman's clitoris, was on her palm with her legs spread wide and hanging over the edge while Alice manipulated his penis at her pleasure and gave him words of encouragement, the boy groaned that she was hurting him, but when moments later he began to moan and release his second spurt of cum Alice felt a surge of satisfaction, which lingered as she cleaned the boy with her mouth.

The third one was harder, but Alice knew she could squeeze him like a tube of toothpaste. The boy screamed in pain and whimpered, while Alice told him to behave like a man. After a while of continuous groping of his buttocks, crotch and a good session of lip-play on his almost raw penis, she released a small squirt, which did not go far and fell on the boy's lower abdomen, he with a moan of relief let himself fall limp on the hand that held him while Alice's lips did their job of cleaning.

She still has the chocolate taste in her mouth from the lube she had coated the boy with from top to bottom.

It had given her a good time to relax, she had only worried once as he screamed in fear as Alice's hand pushed in and out of her vagina, Alice pushed with one finger on his crotch until he was inside and then his kicking little legs were held firmly in place as she used him as a living dildo. His arms continued to move causing Alice's vaginal muscles to contract with increasing force in several orgasms, and fearing they would crush that frail little body, When he went still after the last orgasm Alice pulled him out.

Now she continues to gaze at him with affection, puts a finger on his chest and with a little push she makes his body sway back and forth while he hangs upside down from Alice's hand; "Wake up little boy, the fun is over, I have to work".

Then she drops him on the bed, the boy looks at her with fear and a stiff body, not knowing what awaits him now from this giantess who has used him to her pleasure, hurting him.

"Now you have to clean yourself up, okay? I'll help you, honey".

Saying this she grabs the boy's arms with one hand and carries him hanging by them to the sink, where she puts the stopper on the tap and lets the boy fall in. As he tries to pull away from the pressure of the falling water, Alice's skillful fingers grab his torso and hold him firmly, then with her other hand she starts to rub his body all over, stopping and enjoying herself especially in his crotch, rubbing his cock and testicles while he protests saying that it hurts too much and not to touch him. Alice ignores him. She then turns him upside down under the jet to rinse him off, also energetically rubbing his sex. Alice thinks he's a little less flaccid than before, maybe he could have one last time... but no, she has to go home, do the shopping and cooking, this weekend her youngest son is coming home from college where he has started his first year and the poor boy is probably overwhelmed by his new life away from home, not eating well and with piles of dirty clothes.

He lays the little toy on top of a small towel. She lifts it with him on top and her hands close over him, drying his whole body, rubbing vigorously between moans of her aching limbs squeezed by her vaginal muscles.

Once dry, she leaves him on the table, goes to the toy closet and picks out a pair of slips, a pair of shorts and a tight T-shirt.

She puts the boxes in front of him and says, "Get dressed, sweetie, I have to get cleaned up too. When I'm done I'm sure we'll find your family".

"You are cheating on me madam, you have only used me like the rest of the giants I have seen".
- "no honey, I'm not cheating you, I told you when we left we would find your family and that's what we're going to do" she replies stroking her little head up and down."

Then she turns around. She gets in the shower, dresses, puts on her shoes and grabs the boy who is now looking cute wearing the clothes Alice has picked out for him like a doll and walks out the door.

Patrick walks out the door of his room carrying the specimen box with Megan and Cintia inside. They are now spectacularly dressed in the tight cheerleading uniforms. Uncombed and without make-up, "but it will all come" Patrick thinks.
Out of the next door comes Alice, who stares at him. She's carrying a young teenager dangling from her hand, wearing shorts, like someone carrying a doll she's picked off a shelf.

"Patrick, sweetie" says Alice "aren't you done working yet?" she says pointing to the specimen box with the girls in it.

"All I have left to do is restock this stuff in the building and I'll be done for the day, Alice."

"Word has spread throughout the facility that you've been shot, are you okay honey'," Alice says in a concerned, motherly voice.

Yeah, it was nothing, he couldn't hurt me with that shotgun, and Karen dispatched him with a quick stomp in a moment."

From inside the specimen box, choked sobs begin to come out.

"I understand" says Alice, Karen takes good care of you and you make a great couple, she finishes with a mischievous smile.

"I'm going to the building, I promised this young boy that I would help him find his family," she says holding up her hand with the boy clutching her fingers and looking around, startled by the sudden change in altitude ."

"Suddenly the boy reaches out his hands towards the box Patrick is holding and shrieks "Cintiaaaa!"

From inside the box Cintia starts jumping up and down looking in Karen's direction "Rob, is that you? I'm here.

"I see you sis," says the boy as he starts kicking his feet as if he wants to swim through the air to the box with his sister.

Patrick and Alice look at each other as the toy siblings talk to each other.

"Do you know this young lady, little one?" says Alice addressing the boy in her fist. "That's my sister, the one they took, and I also see my friend Megan."

Megan has also stood up and is looking up in the direction of Alice's hand, wiping her tears with one hand as she waves with the other.

"Well, what a coincidence, sweetie. See, I told you we'd find your family. Let's go to the building and ask for your mother."

"Patrick, please, could you?"..... -
- "Of course, Karen."

They head towards the building, Alice opens all the locks and starts to pivot the parts of the building, as if they were sheets until she separates them all while the inhabitants, paralyzed and with no way to escape, throw sad and desperate looks at the giantess with a boy in her hand.

Alice begins to show the little boy to the residents of the building as if he were a living trophy waving in her hand "Does anyone know this boy?" she asks as she moves her hand up and down the apartment slats, until one of them shouts, "That's my son".


Alice and Patrick crouch down to look on the third floor, peeking over near the edge a middle-aged Latina woman with attractive features and a nightgown torn in several places stretches her arms out towards them, just behind her is another girl who reminds him of Cintia, though two or three years older, she is wearing a semi-transparent bodysuit lingerie set that shows more than hides, she stands behind her mother casting fearful glances towards Patrick, it is clear that someone has already used her and she is panicking that Patrick will simply take over to play with her.

"Are they your family, sweetie?" says Alice stroking a finger over the boy's head. "Yes, please leave me here with them!!!!" He frantically cries out.

Alice, carefully leaves the boy next to his mother, while she removes her fingers, the boy jumps running and hugs his mother and sister, then she turns to Patrick and pointing to the two dolls inside the box she says "may I?...- "of course", Patrick answers.

Alice grabs by the chest each of the two girls who start to scream in fear of being again in the hands of a giant, Alice leaves them next to the others, Cintia runs to hug the rest, Megan stays close to the group without knowing very well what to do.

"Are you ok rob, did they hurt you?" his mother says looking at him very worried, he turns to Alice's satisfied look and replies "no mom, I'm fine, they even gave me clothes" The mother turns to Megan "honey are you ok, where is your family?"

Megan breaks down again, she drops into a squat on the floor as she begins to cry again, everyone else rushes to embrace as they speak words of comfort to her."

While this is happening, Patrick edits Megan's picture and adds a caption "apartment 3C", in a while someone from the nursing staff will come and inject in her shoulder a microchip, whose only function is to identify her with respect to those who are in transit on their way to the central, like Cintia and her family, the day after tomorrow they will surely come to pick them up and then Megan will be alone.

Watching the little sex dolls Patrick begins to think that maybe tomorrow he will relax with the mother and the eldest daughter, it excites him to think about how the two toys of the same family will behave while he manipulates them to his pleasure and he wants them to take a souvenir of him before they are taken to the head office.

Then he reaches out to the room in front of where the little family is gathered, hugging and crying, it's the doorway to the apartment, on the ceiling, just out of reach is a transparent red button, Patrick presses it, harder than all those little creatures could muster together and it lights up, while it's on, everyone who approaches looking for toys to use them will see that light and will know that there inside the toys have been used and are in their resting period, a measure to avoid passing them continuously from one hand to another and kill them from exhaustion and physical damage, in 5 hours that light will turn off and all that family will be available to anyone who approaches and wants to have fun for a while with any of them. He hopes that Cintia, Megan the mother and the sister will rest during that time, because he suspects, looking at their appetizing forms, that until they are taken to the headquarters they will be in great demand by the staff.

As they leave the recreation room Patrick comments to Alice, "you are glowing", and adds with an innocent smile "more than usual", doing this good deed has done you a lot of good. Alice smiles and says, "Patrick, you're a flatterer, but you know how I am, for me, this has been a pleasure, darling.

As they go their separate ways, Patrick turns to look at Alice's curvaceous, strong figure. He can't help but have images come to mind of a tiny Alice wiggling and squealing, as one hand squeezes her tits mercilessly and his finger slips in and out of her tiny, wide open pussy.






End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.

Prologue part 8 by Inicius80


Sara is in the meeting room sorting papers and looking at her tablet, she has arrived an hour early to prepare for the briefing, the three days she has spent in Washington makes her feel as if she is uninformed about the news of the project. She also takes the opportunity to relax from the tension for a few minutes.

She lets out a sigh, her high heels are on the floor next to her and under the table, her stockinged feet keep wiggling their toes freely. The door opens and Erin, her secretary, appears, a girl in her twenties with coppery brown hair and a very pleasant face.

In her hand she brings sitting a little man while with the other she wraps it around his torso, apparently to keep him from falling, although she is sure the girl has thoroughly checked the musculature of the toy. "Thank you Erin, leave it on the table, if it's not important , don't let anyone disturb me until the meeting members arrive."
"Yes Dr. Vaughan," Erin says with a serious expression, turns and walks back out the door.

"Well, well, what do we have here," Sara says, out loud, but thinking to herself. She's asked Erin for a strong specimen, and the little man sitting on top of the table looks well muscled. "Strip," she tells him, with a smile on her lips, which doesn't extend to her eyes. The toy hesitates at Sara's command "that's the thing about those in transit, they don't have time to learn to obey quickly", she thinks.

Without giving the little man time to think about it, Sara extends her hand, pushes him to the floor and begins to tug playfully on his shirt, the little man's arms push with all their strength without exerting even the slightest effort on Sara's fingers with long crimson nails. A harder tug tears his shirt, then Sara's other hand begins to tug at his pant legs, which start to drag down the little toy's underwear, which is still struggling to retain some dignity. As his cock peeks above the waistband of the pants, Sara gives a final pull that finishes ripping them off, now she has that cute little creature in front of her, his skin reddened from the tugging rubbing against the ripped garments. Sara watches dispassionately, though inside she has felt the familiar adrenaline rush she always feels when manipulating these creatures at will.


"I expect quick obedience, otherwise the punishment will be fast" she tells him. You have a very simple task" she says as she lifts one of her legs up on the table stretching her tight red skirt almost to the max. Wiggling her toes sheathed in expensive stockings she says "My feet hurt after hours of wearing these shoes, is it too much for a woman to ask a man to kindly give her a foot massage to soothe her? " She says raising her eyebrows in an offended manner. If you do it right you'll get a little prize, she says gently and slowly lifting and stroking the little man's little dick, who in a few seconds begins to respond to her caresses. "I see we have a deal, get to work" she says leaning back in the cushioned chair. As the little man strains with all his muscles pressing on parts of the sole and toes of a foot that is as big as he is, Sara sighs and closes her eyes.


After what seems like a few brief moments, Erin's voice is heard through the earpiece "Dr. Vaughan, Alice has arrived."
Sara curses under her breath, she looks at her wristwatch and sees that it has been over 15 minutes since the massage began, the little man massaging her foot has her body sweaty. "I've relaxed quite a bit, you're doing a good job, keep it up," she tells him.


Sara lowers her leg under the table, hides her shoes under the armchair and grabbing the little man by the waist puts him on the floor in front of her feet, stretches them a bit so that they are in an upright position and says to the little man, "continue with the other one, if you keep doing a good job, we might have an vacancy for you in this company" she then lets out a chuckle.


There is a knock on the door, "Come in," says Sara, after which Alice enters, her fitnes-shaped body wrapped in a tight black dress and the dark blue folder she usually brings to these meetings.

After the formal greetings of rigor and while waiting for the rest of the people. Sara picks up her tablet and comments "look what they have sent me from the head office" She shows her the screen where she sees an internal message that says "would you wear this?" and underneath a photo that looks like a branded jewelry poster on it you can see the face of a woman from the nose down to the neckline of a blouse, her mouth shows a smile from ear to ear. Hanging from her neck is a necklace. What makes Alice smile like a little girl is the necklace; a small chain encircles the woman's neck, its ends are attached in a ring-like fashion to the wrists of a little man in his early twenties hanging from her, his legs spread eagle by a gold bar that makes them spread apart and his cock is covered by a tight gold sheath that ends in a clasp that holds a sapphire. Sara and Alice start laughing at the sight of the living jewel and her expressionless face, as if she had endured countless humiliations.

"I could get used to those jewels" comments Alice. "I've told them that there needs to be a lot more variety to choose from" replies Sara with a giggle, then a little more seriously she says "when there is a superhabit of mini-human resources this is very likely to catch on". Then she sends a copy to the printer in the meeting room, there is a lot of material to teach about the progress in the enjoyable uses of the little people.

As they finish giggling like little girls, there are more knocks on the door and the rest of the summoned personnel begin to arrive, Karen from the Alpha harvesting group, Norris from Beta and Miller from Gamma.

Shortly after, Dr. Maria Nowak arrives representing the Biology Department. She is a woman of indeterminate age between fifty and sixty years old with dark red hair and dressed in a black pantsuit, from the neckline of her shirt protrudes a good piece of her breasts. Karen, as always when she sees her, thinks that rather than a biologist they have hired a former porn actress and wonders how she got the position in the company.


Meanwhile, Sara continues to move her feet to facilitate the little man's pleasant touch to her tired muscles, he continues to push as best he can, but you can tell he's getting tired.

Finally, without knocking, the door opens, a tall, stocky man in his early forties in a lab coat enters, says a terse "Hello everyone" and carefully sits down in one of the armchairs where he props up his elbows and begins to observe everyone present.

"Hello Dr. Niven," replies Sara. "Well since we are all here we can get started" she says as she manipulates and arranges some papers in front of her. "Alice please could you..."

"Of course Sara" I want to start by commenting something regarding the health of the specimens". "It seems that the antidepressant therapy we put them on in the water and the mild anxiolytics they receive with meals is working, it's been 5 days since any of them have committed suicide nor do they seem to have attempted it as well. I want to add that I find it just as important not to separate the families when they are taken to the building, keeping them together does a lot for their mental health as well.

"I agree" says Sara looking at the members of the specimen collecting teams, "you have heard, but in a few hours I will issue a circular to all staff: collection teams when arriving from a mission are to leave families together and place them together in a dwelling, and when used in the recreation room the toys are to be returned to the same place and with the same apartment mates."

"Lastly" continues Alice I have noticed signs of neglect and physical deterioration in some of our resident toys, which is sure to become more widespread over time. Alice begins to put on a more respectful tone of voice as she looks at Dr. Niven. "I would like to ask engineering , if possible, to design and build annexes with sports facilities, I mean small gyms for the minipersons to exercise and maintain some physical fitness, I am sure this would greatly improve their quality."

Dr. Niven watches Alice with an expression that looks like a slight smile, or an expressionless face, as always reading her emotions is complicated, until finally he says "I'll put someone from my staff to work on it."

Alice nods, Sara jots something down on one of the pages in front of her.

Karen, Norris and Miller look at each other. Karen raises her hand "Dr. Vaughan" - "Yes karen? " - "we are going to have an overcrowding problem with specimens right away, in fact a couple more collection missions will push the mini-building population limits before they come to collect the ones in transit, after collecting them, in another day it will happen again , if we also have to gather them by families..."

"No problem Karen," says Dr. Niven with his expression both cold and kind. My team has already figured this out. "Here are the schematics for the optimization of the recreation room, optimally placed they will fit 18 mini buildings without getting in the way, maybe one less when I add Alice's request for attached gyms. The interior has also been optimized, we will add stairs for better communication between the little people and some more improvements, which you can see when you study each one your copy.

"After all, not only does it improve the quality of the toys, but the morale of my boys, since we set up the first mini-building on a temporary basis some have started coming to work with a smile on their face and a song on their lips", I've even noticed a considerable decrease in swearing and cursing under my breath when I turn my back on them."

Everyone in the room begins to let out forced, nervous laughter at one of Dr. Niven's very rare displays of humor.

"In fact the 3D printers are already building the parts as we speak, right now they should be sending the first sets parts to assemble. But my people are swamped with work, so it will have to be another department to assemble the mini-buildings and put them in position, I can send someone to show them how to do it right."

Turning her head she looks directly at Sara "I hope you don't mind Doctor Vaughan" "She clears her throat" and quickly shakes her head "Of course not, Doctor Niven".

Then she continues: "As for the commercial part of the project, the design team keeps sending new ideas so that when it is made public there will be a great variety of all kinds of toys for little people. Some prototypes should be arriving soon, if they haven't already." Sara hands out several sheets of paper to be passed among the attendees, when they get to Karen she sees what appear to be lots of sex toys, dildos with marks and rubber bands to tie one or two little people, electric vibrators with small sticks to use on them, a rack with all kinds of fasteners to attach to one or several toys in many possible ways, boxes with a motor and several extendable dildos, to have fun watching how the little people tied inside are continuously penetrated by all their holes and several other imaginative designs.

"Here's something I could get used to using " thinks Karen " in the picture you see living bracelet consisting of a little woman stretched out face up with her hands and legs tied with little chains encircling the wrist of the wearer, while her breasts are held tightly in place by the claws of the settings that each hold different gems, the gem in her crotch has no setting so Karen assumes that it is held in place by a little bar that is inserted deep in her vagina, the little man necklace is also quite nice.

"This is just a small sample of the ideas that are coming in day by day and which we hope will also become an acceptable source of income for the corporation", Sara continues.

Dr. Nowak, after clearing her voice, begins to speak: "As for Biology, Dr. Salvini reports that he is making considerable progress in the ectogenic breeding of small people and that there are very promising results in the acceleration of embryo growth. From headquarters the reports of cloning of the best specimens are also positive and the outlook for human disease research is very encouraging. I confirm that the extraction of reproductive material from the specimens is not behind schedule".


That said, "you know that the corporation's public relations people have been feeling out the politicians in Washington for some time now" and I myself have even been there for a few days to assess the situation" When the project becomes known, many people will love the idea, but there will always be those who, without knowing anything about it, will start to protest saying that the little people are human beings and all that stuff. You know that a politician is a cowardly animal who only needs a few shouts to get scared and start legislating against the opinions of the experts".

"The conclusions I have drawn from the time spent in Washington are basically these: there is a large part of the senate and congress that are attracted to the idea, especially after showing them the samples that the representatives of the corporation were carrying."

"There are others who are reluctant if they cannot profit economically from the Toyworlds, such as concessions for companies of their "acquaintances" for the exploitation of natural resources" of course we have been very careful to say how unprofitable it would be for them, but seeing the samples and with some vague promises in addition to the donations we make to all for their campaigns, for now they will vote what we ask them to."

And there are those who have "moral values" which means they want more money, more benefits and more toys." Mrs. Pelosi was reluctant at first, but she reacted like everyone else when she got her hands on the young sample specimens we brought her to examine and I must say she examined them so thoroughly that she had to change the blouse she was wearing for another one she kept in the office "says Sara with an evil smile.

"In the end she agreed to our project, after keeping a suitcase of 10 specimens, the promise of 20 more and the possibility of making trips with the reconnaissance expeditions "to make sure that the exploitation was carried out according to the proper methods".

Vice-President Harris had a more or less similar behavior, apart from a strong excitement when she examined and manipulated the toys she had in her hands, then she thought clearly and asked for the same as Pelosi, returned home with another briefcase of 10 male specimens and assured us that the secret service would not find out what was in that briefcase.

"The biggest problem is given by the uncontrollable, the fanatics of various kinds: Congresswoman Boebert after collecting and testing her samples started proposing ideas like allowing hunts of little people using firearms in Toyworlds to win trophies. We promised to study the proposal, I wonder if her samples haven't already been used to practice shooting with her guns" says Sara with the sneer she uses when talking about "people who are in the world because there must be everything", her expression to refer to incurable idiots.

"So you know why for now from each expedition we can only keep one, even at headquarters they are having a hard time testing the new studies on the little people.

Twelve specimens literally died of terror while the "terror mines" were being tested and adjusted. Half a dozen more adjusting tear gas doses to bring them out of their hiding places and many other projects also need several little people, but the vast majority of the specimens you are coming home with already have owners." With an angry voice Sara continues " And those owners are ignorant and brainless politicians who have come to power by taking advantage of the votes of people at least as ignorant and brainless as they are. At least, they are for sale to everyone so we can take advantage of that too."

While Sara is commenting in anger about what she thinks of the parasites in Washington, her foot moves forward and kicks the little man who is massaging her feet, throwing him the equivalent of 10 feet backwards. Sara realizes this and, reaching out, places her foot on top of the little man while her toes drag him back towards her, feeling around she realizes that the little man is alive and moving and places her foot back in position to receive his massage.

Dr. Niven clears his throat: "Thank you Sara for your report, we are all suffering from the shortage of specimens that are destined for the claws of that Washington plague but as you say, they are easy to buy and sell, although they ask a lot for what they are worth."

"Now I have to give you some technical data, I hope you were all attentive in the training program when you were hired, I hate to repeat to my students the most basic concepts."

"As for the surveillance micro portals, the computer scientists have optimized the program and now about 120 can be kept open at a time without the quantum computer increasing the use of resources, it will be extremely useful when the first tourists come out with large areas purchased because there will be enough to monitor the perimeters as well as to record their travel experiences from multiple angles and monitor the activity of the toys within the area."

"Also, when you log into the server, in the engineering folder, you will find the coordinates and characteristics of 60 new relatively isolated and optimally populated collection zones, with few inhabitants too young or too old, almost all within the range used in the relaxation room and used to bribe our "friends" in Washington."

"Also by tomorrow you should already have in the equipment rooms the new portable millimeter wave scanners that will locate any hiding place the toys can get into that is not inside a steel bunker, new mini-grenades of various non-lethal types, to flush them out of hiding and other lethal ones, just in case."

Another thing: The number of Toyworlds discovered so far reaches 48. Most are exactly like the main one, there are 10 that are of the Playworld type, you know the ones that live in the 80's, half a dozen that live slightly in the future and are being watched more closely to get an accurate idea of their capabilities."

"And this I'm going to show you is new, what can you tell me?" comments Doctor Niven with a smile as he hands out printed sheets of paper with photographs. As everyone is looking at them Alice exclaims "Pencil dresses" Sara also gets excited "dresses with tiny waists and look at those t-shirts" "look at those hairstyles" Alice says again" then she raises her head and says "they are from the 50's or early 60's".

"Exactly" Says in Doctor Niven "We have so far discovered 3 of those worlds". "The era of the giant monster movies, we won't be out of tune at all when we visit them, " says Norris with a huge grin. Everyone laughs with a nod.


When the laughter ends Dr. Niven continues, "I think what matters most to all of you is to know how the development of the kinetic field is going to protect the excursion areas when the customers who have bought them go there."

"I'll summarize for you, the communications and networks we monitor from the first Toyworld indicate that the governments suspect something, but they don't know that, when faced with people's questions about our collections, they talk about gas explosions, fires, evacuations and paperwork problems to hide the disappearances of the specimens we take with us."

"When a customer and his family arrive in the Toyworld area they have bought to enjoy I fear the impact will be much more clamorous than the quick collection trips we make, the mirror field and terror mines won't be enough if the little people get scared enough to launch cruise missiles or even use nuclear weapons.


"Well, the kinetic field, I don't know who named it but it doesn't even come close to describing what it is, it would be totally impenetrable to any external interaction, Alice, before the questions let me finish. You are all familiar with microportals, but you don't know how they work: they are literally holes that link our universe and any to which they are connected, just the right size for the wavelength of visible light and audible sound when needed. Less than a second after opening them the spacetime of each universe begins to fill them and to keep them open requires energy, lots of it. So what the quantum computer does is to open one, predict when it is going to close, let it close and open another one at the same moment and almost at the same place and so on. When you watch the recordings of the missions, get the idea that every few frames the microportal you look through is different."

The portals that are used to pass from our universe to a Toyworld, besides being enormously larger, must be kept open until you have passed through, so they require an enormous amount of power. These huge facilities are covered with solar panels to alleviate some of that energy demand, the panels and batteries can power all the computer equipment, including the quantum computer and its cooling equipment, lights, etc. We only use external power for the air conditioning of the facilities and to keep the pass-through gates open. In everything else we are self-sufficient.

"Well, the kinetic field is a variation of the portals, only that instead of joining two spacetimes they join ours with NOTHING, I know what you are going to ask Norris, wait a minute, when I talk about nothing I don't mean an empty space, I talk about nothing, neither space nor time, and since there is nothing to go through it can't be gone through."

"When we tested it for the first time, everything and I repeat, everything that was inside the test field disappeared, we don't know where it went."

"Over time, we have managed to make a stable and adjustable dome, but the problem is that, for example, the light from outside cannot pass through it, because as I said, there is nothing to pass through."

"The technical complications are being sorted out but slowly, we have been working on it for months and although slower than we all want, we are making progress."

Sara says "Dr. Niven I know there are technical difficulties but the important clients expect to be able to enjoy the trips they have already paid for soon" "Sara," says Dr. Niven, they will have to wait until the field is feasible and safe."

- "But the clients."

-"Sara, stop acting like a child who wants everything and now, I'm the first one who wants to see that work completed."

They all look at each other at the way Doctor Niven is talking to Doctor Vaughan, they all want to be somewhere else right now.

Sara goes from surprise to anger for how she is being treated in front of the rest of the employees, without even realizing it she starts to press her feet against the floor trapping the torso of the little man underneath, who starts to push and tap her feet helplessly.

"We are making progress by opening and closing the field several times per second so that blinking should let in some of the faster particles, such as photons and other forms of electromagnetic radiation but no physical object such as a missile. To do this without being noticeable, disturbing to the eye or letting in part of a nuclear explosion is still going to take some time, as little as possible, but as much as necessary."

Although Sara's expression remains within the limits of impassivity, inside the fury she feels at being ridiculed in front of the others makes her unable to control the pressure her foot exerts against the floor and against the little man she has trapped underneath, she begins to hear faint screams, but she doesn't care, she makes her toes cover the little man's face so that his screams are not heard and continues to squeeze.

"Anyway," Dr. Niven continues. "This will give you more time to get specimens for bribes to the politicians and secure their support. You just make sure I don't have to waste my time monitoring what goes on in these facilities, that's what you were hired to do, Sara."

Sara is furious, her face is calm, the rest of her body is tense and from under her foot there are small crunches and a muffled scream, the little man's arms make every effort to pull Sara's foot away, but she doesn't even notice it. Finally a crunch bigger than the others and the absence of movement from the little man indicates that Sara's foot has crushed too many bones and caved in her ribcage.

"Maybe while Toyworld 1 calms down you could collect samples from any of the others. Sara, you could also pay a visit with one of those expeditions, the field work would relax you, you seem pretty tense."

"Well, although I have a good time at these meetings, duty calls, I don't have much free time, as you can see. You are all doing a great job." Saying this Doctor Niven gets up and leaves the room. An uncomfortable silence settles among the rest of the members and everyone begins to make excuses to leave the room.

Sara is left alone, tidying up her papers while the others leave. When they have gone she crouches under the table and grabbing one of her calves she lifts the inert body of the little massage man, shakes it hard, hits it with her finger several times to check if it is still alive but the deformation of its torso and the trickle of blood that falls from its mouth convince her that she has crushed it irretrievably. On impulse she throws him to the other end of the room, where he lands with a thud on the carpet.


"Erin, come here" "she calls over the comm, shortly after her secretary appears "yes Dr. Vaughan"?

"Do me a favor and get rid of that" she says vaguely pointing to where the crushed little man's corpse has fallen. "Take it to biology to get everything usable out of it, and when you're done go to the rec room and get me a couple of them this time, my feet are still killing me."








End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.

Prologue part 9 by Inicius80



Erin was walking down the halls towards the shortest exit to the main part of the facility and the biology rooms, the clacking of her bootie heels could be heard loudly in the long corridors, dangling by one leg from one of her hands is the corpse of the muscular toy that Dr. Vaughan has ordered her to take to Biology.

From time to time she lifts him up to the level of her face and observing the half-crushed little body, she thinks "what a witch, with the profit that could have been made out of this one, while the rest of us have to finish our turn to play, she uses and breaks them as she pleases, and on top of that she takes home the ones she wants".

When she is near the entrance leading to the open spaces of the industrial building, the door to the mission briefing office opens and Daisy, the twenty-something black girl obsessed with sexual experiments on little people, appears.

"Hi Daisy, your very dangerous mission briefing ready?"
Daisy lets out a giggle as she adjusts her ponytail tightly in her hair "yes, terribly dangerous, I almost fell on my head to avoid stepping on a specimen that was trying to escape to the edge of the mirrored area."

"So that would have been your fifth accident?" clumsy."

"I'm not clumsy, not too clumsy at least" but if you look for playthings inside a house, surrounding it, while the inhabitants try to escape instead of staying inside like good toys these things happen, if only they would try to surround me by shouting instead of silently so I wouldn't notice.

Daisy was blatantly responsible for the first nighttime accident, when a girl was trying to escape at night and she inadvertently crushed the lower half of her body, then the footage showed that the girl was still alive when they blew up the gas pipes in the street to destroy the evidence of the raid. She was also responsible for inadvertently kicking a child running in front of her who ended up crushed against the wall of a house, a woman who had been hiding in a car was smashed when Daisy leaned her leg on which her body weight rested on the roof, the last accident she was guilty of was knocking down and crushing with the toe of her boot a door behind which a little man was hiding and which ended up just below the door Daisy was stepping on while looking up at the upper floors.


Although all the members of all the groups had had similar mishaps, Daisy had kept the nickname "I didn't do it", which was what she always said when surveillance reported that someone had stepped on a mini-person.

"And why did he run away from you, if you show all your cleavage like a slut every time you go on a mission?" They both burst out laughing at the same time. It wouldn't be the first time that Daisy, along with the suitcases of specimens, pulled out some little man from between her breasts and even more than one to the laughter of her companions.

"I don't know Erin, I've been making forays for almost a month now and I feel like they don't find me attractive anymore, they go like crazy, as if we were going to eat them at something like that."

Erin also giggles, "Well, we don't know that yet, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the laboratories have cooked some of them".

Daisy comes closer all excited. "I want to know everything now, do you know anything about that?"
-"No, but I see the reports they send to the boss and I assure you that there are all kinds of weird experiments they do on the little people."

"But do they eat them? Which part is the tastiest? Well, I know that," she says with a mischievous smile.

"I don't know because each type of experiment has a code and I don't know them, but there must be more than a hundred different codes, I'm telling you, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was to use them as food."

"Wow" says Daisy, "I'd like to know everything that is planned by the higher ups with the little people."

Erin smiles at her friend. "I happen to be on my way to Biology to run an errand for the boss, why don't we investigate there?" she says as she lifts the corpse of the muscular little man in front of Daisy.

Daisy stares at him and runs her tongue over her lips, reaches up and touches the little man's body and dead cock between her fingers, "What a waste, one of the witch's pissed off?

- "I was thinking that very thing when you came out from delivering the report" says Erin between chuckles: "Yes, Dr. Niven has put her in her place in front of the briefing group and with the way she' s got her temper, you know how that must have made her feel."

-"I love to see her pissed off, and if it's with someone she can't make her life miserable, so much the better."

- "Well," Erin says, wiggling the small hanging corpse back and forth, "she can't make this one bitter anymore," she says with a chuckle.

"At least he's given us an excuse to go into Biology and browse around, let's take advantage of it."


As they head to Biology Erin updates Daisy on the new living jewelry designs made from the little people and the new sex toys to use on them that should be arriving in the rec room by now, the two girls continue to gossip and tell dirty jokes to each other that consist of the terrible tortures they would use all these artifacts for on the minipersons.

Rob has not been able to sleep a wink during the night, the quiet background noises that until a night ago he heard in his house have turned into thunderous footsteps that approach, lights that turn on and make him feel like inside a supermarket window. Huge faces through the transparent plastic walls that watch everything greedily, screams of terror and despair when the hands to which those faces belong choose one or more objects of their desires and catch them as if they were rag dolls, the continuous cries, the sobs, the pleas. On a day for him, his family and all the people in the building, fear is their only companion.

Unable to do anything to prevent it Rob has seen the walls of the seemingly solid building open to the outside, a face peering out smiling and a hand catching his two sisters who were sleeping together in the same bed, ripping the sheets off and pulling the clothes aside to get a good look at their half naked bodies while his fingers grope their flesh with pleasure all over. Their mother screaming and begging not to take them away only to be grabbed between giant fingers, groped and squeezed too only to be discarded and dropped to the floor in sobs as the giant takes her sisters whose cries of despair drift away to a distant room.

Megan was next, she didn't move or squeal when a new giant looked at her, or when he grabbed her, or even when he lifted her cheerleader outfit up almost to her head to feel her curves and play with her sex. As she walked away, trapped in the giant's hand, she looked up at Rob with a resigned expression.

Rob comes over to comfort his mother. Another face, this time of a woman his mother's age, with shoulder length dirty blonde hair stares at them, her green eyes fixed on Rob who barely notices the hand reaching into the room and trapping him between her fingers as the giantess lifts him to her face Rob hears his mother's cries for mercy almost in the distance. As the fingers holding him pin his arms to his sides other fingers with long fingernails painted a dark red begin to pull down his shorts and briefs that he hasn't taken off to sleep since the first giantess gave them to him. The fingers begin to curiously grope his lower abdomen while the woman's cold eyes look emotionlessly at the small reddened penis she holds between her fingertips, then she turns him over in her hand and feels how those fingers and nails squeeze and open his ass cheeks several times, slowly and quickly, as if in delight, Rob thinks he hears his own voice shouting for her to let him go, but he's not sure.

Finally with his clothes still down he is placed back next to his mother, who runs to hug him while the giantess looks in other directions until her gaze falls on something below where they are, the hand comes down, more mixed screams are heard, the hand comes back up with a kicking human figure in his underpants clutched around his waist. When the hand stops in front of the woman's face it seems to Rob that the kicking figure is a boy about his age, with a flick of his fingers the underpants go flying through the air in an endless tumble to the ground. Rob only sees the back, the little legs kicking and the boy's elbows sticking out as his little hands try to ridiculously push away the giantess's playful fingers, The woman lifts her fingers towards the boy and they start making movements all over his body, stopping quite a while in the middle, the boy arches while the giantess continues manipulating him at her pleasure while smiling. Finally she says: "you're new here, I'm going to make a man out of you, little boy". Saying this she turns around on her heels and Rob sees the scene he has seen too many times during the day, a person hanging loosely from the hand of a giant who carries him like a puppet, she is wearing a white blouse and a black skirt with black heels that move to the rhythm of her hips just like the naked and helpless boy that sways between her fingers, Rob is reminded of one of the secretaries of his old high school.


With fear in his body he spends the time hugging his mother waiting for any moment to become the sex toys of anyone who passes by, but that does not happen, other people in the building are not as lucky, whose screams do not stop to be heard every little while.

Overheard, Rob learns that the people who scream and run the loudest attract the giants the most, while those who stand still and don't attract attention are abducted less often.


After a while the walls open again, a hand drops an immobile Megan on the bed, her skin is reddened, Rob is not sure if it is because of the rubbing when washing her or because of the games she has been subjected to. She is wearing different clothes than when she was taken from the apartment, her cheerleader dress has been replaced by a pleated skirt and a tight T-shirt without a bra, which clearly shows her nipples. Without a word, she slowly gets out of bed and heads for the bathroom, where she can hear the shower running.

A few minutes later, another hand drops her sisters on the floor, one crossed on top of the other, their skin also reddened and their clothes changed for short, tight little dresses that show more than hide, before withdrawing, a finger of the hand caresses Cintia, who is the one on top of the two, from bottom to top, pushing her breasts forcefully out of the cleavage where they are moved in circles several times before retreating while Cintia covers her face and chokes back sobs.

His mother runs to hug them but they soon move away and head to the bathroom where they ask Megan to let them in, Rob moves out of the way so he can't see them. He notices something he's seen before, the giant's hand presses something outside the door to the apartment and a red light comes on. Rob is sure that as long as that light stays on they will leave them alone. He sits down in front of the door determined to find out how long the saving light will be on.

As time goes on the screams and light in the building diminish in frequency, the giants who open the walls of the building come to bring people, instead of kidnapping them, some in very bad condition, shamefully dressed or even some naked altogether. The blonde giantess who almost took him earlier approaches with the thundering sound of her heels and starts to crouch down, the victim she carries hanging immobile face up in her hand, the boy Rob's age, is dressed in some sort of super tight lycra leotard jumpsuit that makes his genitals stand out in front, the giantess gets back up and the boy is no longer in her hand. Rob assumes that the giants need to sleep too, though what he doesn't know is that a new shift has begun and when it ends the onslaught of abductions, screams and horrors will begin again.


Rob opens his eyes in confusion, he has fallen asleep watching the red light, which is still on, but he doesn't know how many hours have passed or if it is day or night. He has noticed something that has woken him up, but he is not sure what, the ground shakes again, like when the building is opened to choose the people who will be used as toys. Rob hears screams and protests


When he turns his head towards the open sheet of the building he sees a large mass of metal, as he gets closer, he sees that it is a huge metal cart full of clear plastic boxes, in some of them there are groups of people with their hands stuck to the walls, some silent, others shouting. There are numbers and letters on each box. Before he can read them a huge white mass appears from the side of the building as he looks up.

The white mass turns out to be a woman in a medical-looking gown, with a couple of kicking people waving their arms in each hand, which she stuffs into one of the boxes, and leaves them trapped there. The hands place the boxes with the little people backwards and bring forward some empty boxes. Rob reads the number on the door of his apartment on one of them, looks up and on the chest of the robe reads a sign that reads "Dr. Morrison."

When the woman turns in his direction, Rob sees a knee-length black skirt, a white blouse, and on top of it all a woman in her 40s with dirty blonde hair in a ponytail and green eyes staring back at him. The giantess who groped him a few hours ago and discarded him to capture another victim and use him as a sex toy.

Rob starts to take steps backwards, until he stumbles into his mother, his sisters and Megan, who are stuck to the wall of the room next to each other.

The giantess, without taking her eyes off him reaches out until she feels his back resting on her fingers and her thumb pressing against his belly at which point he stops stepping on the floor while behind him he hears the women shriek. Rob shouts, "The red light is on, we need to rest."

The giantess raises an eyebrow in surprise that the toy in her hand is protesting with reason. Then she changes her expression to a grimace and says coldly as she turns to the tray, "You have a medical exam; the hours of rest you can make up later." The hand loosens its pressure and Rob drops into the plastic box, then he hears more female screams and sees the two giantess hands approaching carrying the rest of the family and Megan, Rob steps back as the women are dropped inside beside him.

For a while longer the giantess is busy picking up various occupants of some specific floors until all Rob sees are boxes full of people banging on the walls and screaming for mercy. The giantess looks down with a grimace of amusement on her face but doesn't respond. She just pushes the huge cart full of boxes out of the room, and as she opens the door, the light dazzles all the little people. The, for them, huge rooms beyond the door are passing one after another, they are crossing with other giants, who look at them or greet the giantess that carries them. After almost 10 minutes of travel they arrive at another door, which opens with the identification of the giantess.

When they enter, it looks to Rob like some kind of huge hospital, with huge doors in front of them and on the sides, inside gigantic glass-walled offices there are more giants of both sexes using computers, looking through microscopes, manipulating machines that Rob doesn't know about. But the table stops there, in the first room, which has several huge tables, shelves and gigantic machinery.

A giantess at one of the side tables, handling boxes of vials like the ones in the high school lab, gets up from her chair and walks towards them, clacking her heels. She is an older woman, between 50 and 60 years old with short hair dyed dark red, well dressed and with the face of a school teacher, besides that, Rob notices a good sized breasts.

When she arrives, she moves her head towards them and looks at all the boxes with a smile on her face "good, very good" she says.

Behind her a male voice is heard: "If everything is fine, the ultrasound and the vacuum are ready. Thank you Jenni, go check the ecto tanks, please. Maria go put yours in place."

After these words the blonde giantess says "sure Hector" and walks away towards the door at the back. The mature redhead moves the cart closer to the table she was working on before and begins to remove the occupants from the boxes and place them in other boxes on shelves on her desk.

Rob begins to hear the typical pleas of "no, please" as the mature redhead's excellently manicured fingers pull out figures one by one that wriggle between her fingers, with a grimace on her mouth that shows she's enjoying it. Finally it's Rob's turn, who stays very still while from above, as if he were a huge claw, the fingers grab him by the chest and lift him up. With the fingers in front of Rob's face he can't see what is happening except that he is being displaced until he is deposited in a box in which he is alone. When he looks around he sees that he is at a high point from which he can see most of the room he is in. His box is one of the ones on the edge of the shelf and he notices something else that terrifies him even more. In all the other boxes behind him, the prisoners are male.

The mature redhead starts to adjust a platform that is on her table, underneath where they are, the platform is square with a hole in the center where the mature woman places a vial. When she finishes she looks at them and says "undress now, I don't want to see a piece of clothing on your little bodies".

Rob knows she's not joking so he starts to leave his clothes on the floor of the box, the giantess looks at the rows of boxes until she stops in front of one "why aren't you naked, young man?" she exclaims with her hands on her hips.

"Please ma'am, what are they going to do to us, they haven't told us anything." The little voice in front of where the giantess is standing seems ridiculous to Rob compared to the authoritative, booming tone of the giantess's voice.

"I told you to strip, that should be enough for you, as for what we are going to do to you, you are going to be the first to find out, for being disobedient."

With that said Rob sees the giantess's hands move below the line of sight, as a few moans are heard, then one of them appears again holding between her fingers the thighs of a man in his early twenties. Just where her fingers end, the man's naked hips begin, which the mature giantess is staring at "this is very good, yes" Rob hears, talking to herself, then she steps to the side and places the man on the platform with the vial, then takes some latex gloves out of a small box on the table and carefully puts them on.

The man looks up scared of what might happen to him, the giantess doesn't speak, she just smiles. Her fingers push the little man's back down, making him kneel, then she manipulates him until he is on all fours and gently pushes him forward and down, so that his penis enters the vial. "Don't move from that position," she says.

She takes something like a stick with a knob on the end of a liquid filled container, with two fingers of the other hand she spreads the man's thighs on all fours, he starts to whimper, she immediately starts to insert the stick up the man's anus while her fingers now hold his waist to prevent him from moving, as he starts to grunt at the anal rape, he suddenly starts to wiggle and moan, a stream of cum shooting out of his cock as the giantess twirls the stick inside his anus a couple of times. Then, while still holding the little man's waist, she drops the stick back into the container with liquid, then two fingers squeeze and rub his penis from base to tip, making sure all the semen drops into the vial.

The giantess takes out a marker pen from her robe pocket and points something on the back of the exhausted little man, takes out the vial and puts it in a refrigerator on the wall, then her fingers grab the weakened man and puts him back in his box, from another refrigerator she takes out a container, the size of a thimble for her, which she leaves inside the little man's box saying "drink it all, in an hour you have another session" while smiling.

She places another vial on the platform and as Rob continues to watch mesmerized as she does so the giantess' other hand reaches behind him in surprise, grabs him by the waist and lifts him up, then places him in front of her amused eyes, as Rob moves his legs helplessly, the giantess' fingers grab his penis and testicles, gently stretching and rubbing them, lower him to the platform and says "you've seen the position, four legs and your little wiener inside the vial".

Suddenly there is a beeping sound at the door, the door opens and two giant women enter the room. Rob recognizes one of them, the black giant girl who captured and groped him.

End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.

Prologue part 10 by Inicius80


When they reach the door to the Biology door, Erin presses the bell and places the hand holding the small corpse waving it in front of the camera. Meanwhile, Daisy has unzipped her overall quite a bit and is positioning her breasts inside her bra as high as possible.

"But what are you doing?" comments Erin "You work as a whore in Biology and I don't know about it?" she asks.

"Just making sure we can do our best research, Dr. Salvini and his male assistants are always nicer when they see these peeking out" she says pointing to her D sized breasts inside her black push up bra. "But Dr. Nowak and the Morrison witch don't like it at all, they must get jealous when they see me."

"Surely that's it" Erin says with derision, as a beep sounds and the lab door opens. Erin walks through, followed by Daisy, at the end of the main room surrounded by several doors you see Doctor Salvini looking down with a face of concentration, and at the center table Dr. Nowak, seeing her Daisy quickly zippers up her jumpsuit.

As they approach, Dr. Salvini a man of about 60 with an expensive graying haircut, youthful bearing and a grateful Italian accent looks up and greets them.

"What a pleasure to see you girls, it is always a comfort to be surrounded by new beauties, because Maria, in spite of her beauty, I have already seen her too much" he says, winking at them.

"Pay no attention to this satyr, he's got all the beauties he wants and more," says Dr. Nowak, stomping towards them while pointing to Salvini's work table, where dozens of naked women are inside transparent boxes while the doctor shoves an eyedropper into their mouths one by one.

Do you girls need anything?" asks the mature redhead. Erin lifts the corpse of the muscular little man in front of her and comments "an accident, I'm bringing him in to see if anything can be used". "Mmmmmmmmmmm, severe thoracic crushing" says Nowak as he pats the little man's body "what have you done Daisy?"

"Hey, it wasn't me" replies Daisy with an offended look on her face."

"But it was a close call" comments Erin with a chuckle.

Dr. Nowak examines the little corpse some more, palpating all its body parts: "mmmmmmm, anatomically we already have what we need, `we can save some DNA for the headquarters, and of course the scrotal sac for ectogenetic reproduction.

"We've heard about reproduction several times already," says Erin, "but we're not clear on what exactly it is."

"It's simple, child," Maria comments, "we fertilize the ovules we extract from the females with semen from the males and breed them in tanks while experimenting with nutrients and hormones to accelerate their development so we can harvest them sooner."

Erin and Daisy look at each other blankly.

"I'd better show you," says the red-haired doctor" heading to the center table. "Here's a young male."

Rob was scared before, now he is also very embarrassed: there are three women with their eyes fixed on his naked figure on all fours, the mature doctor, the black giantess, and a very pretty girl with coppery brown hair and a wide smile.

"So what now, shall we milk him?" says Daisy giggling and touching her fingertips to Rob's cock from behind making it rock back and forth.

"If they paid me to give eighty or a hundred handjobs a day, yes" says Maria with a smile, "but how can they not want to pay me that much we use prostate stimulation", saying this she picks up the stick with a lump. "You insert this through the anus until it touches the prostate, and with a mild electric shock the specimen quickly ejaculates." Rob looks back in terror, suddenly the Doctor's fingers grip his waist tightly, and push the rounded tip of the stick into his anus, Rob starts to grunt from the pain, as he notices the widened, rounded tip force its way inside him, Suddenly he notices a strange sensation running through his whole body, a huge urge to pee and before he knows it his dick has stiffened and he is cumming while the three giantesses bring their smiling faces even closer to watch everything in detail, increasing even more the enormous humiliation he feels.


"Finally we rub the area so that all the rest falls into the vial. " the mature redhead's latex wrapped fingers encircle Rob's penis and rub it down a couple of times causing the last drops to spurt out. "And this specimen is now ready for the next session in an hour" she says as she lifts an exhausted Rob by the shoulders to his box, leaves him there and writes something behind his back with the marker pen "specimen is identified, Maria leaves a bowl full of juice in front of Rob as she says "drink it all", at the same time looking at the rest she says, "whoever has to go to the bathroom, raise your hand, I don't want dirt in the boxes, understood? .

"Yes it is faster, but I like the traditional way better" Daisy comments as her nails gently tap the crotch of another of the little men, "don't you, cutie?" tap, tap, tap, tap, playful taps sound over the crotch of the frightened toy who cringes to try and avoid them.

"Daisy, you'll play at your leisure, if you want to know what we're up to, just pay attention, we've got work to do here", with a quick pat of her fingers to the little man's ass Daisy heads towards the table where Maria and Erin are already watching.

"Here we have the egg donors," Mária points to the table where the terrified women watch them in fear while in front of Dr. Salvini a teenage girl is fully restrained in a ringed leg, arm, waist and chest restraint. The shackles hold her legs wide open, small clamps hold her vaginal lips open as wide as possible while the little woman begs to be released in a weak voice.

"It looks like a torture machine," Erin comments. "Not a bad idea, but you've already been overtaken," Dr. Nowak replies with a smile, pointing to a box on a nearby table. The box is shaped like a cube, the cover shows a picture of a terrified squealing little woman, attached to a circular stand with rings on her arms and legs spread wide while three menacingly shaped jointed arms with rubber dildo-like heads are held close to her three orifices.

"They just arrived" comments Maria, "surely the designer was inspired by the mini egg extractor attachment we use in the labs" Erin and Daisy approach the tables like girls to presents on a Christmas day. "Wow" they comment at the same time with wide eyes. "I'd like to see it work" comments Daisy. "Look," says Erin pointing to the side of the box where a little man looks with a terrified face at the dildo almost inside his mouth as a vacuum pump has almost sucked his penis in. "There are male headers, too."

"Not now, girls, we have work to do here, come back here and let's finish the explanation as soon as possible. As I was saying, it looks like a torture machine but it is the best method for the extraction on those little bodies, Hector has administered a sedative and an analgesic with a dropper to each of them to keep them calm and reduce the pain, in a human this would require anesthesia, but we don't have time to adjust the dose to each of those dolls, so it will hurt a little".

Hector inserts the tip of an ultrasound probe into the vagina of the tiny teenage girl while lowering an articulated arm with a needle from its holder, screams of fear and sobs begin to be heard from the boxes where the rest of the patients are, while Hector gently guides the needle into the girl's vagina. The screen in front of him shows the eggs inside an ovary, suddenly the needle bursts inside, the machine starts to make a sucking noise and begins to suck in row after row of eggs with gentle movements. A choked shriek escapes from the girl's mouth along with a stream of tears from her eyes and a trickle of blood from her pierced vagina.

After a couple of minutes, there are no more eggs left in that oocyte, the doctor removes the needle and says "normally a woman has far fewer eggs removed, but with the dolls we try to absorb at least 10,000, a young female like this one can have almost a million, and a mature one about thirty thousand. We then try to choose the best quality eggs for captive breeding" he says, applying an antiseptic gel and sticking it with his finger inside the vagina of the stunned girl, then he opens the shackles and placing his fingers under the waist and back of the teenager, he puts her back in her box.

Then his fingers pick out a woman in her thirties who begins to beg and struggle while Dr. Salvini presses her against the rings that he closes on all parts of her body and spreads her legs wide open without paying any attention to her pleas.

"Maria, why don't you show the girls on the big monitor the breeding room?"

"Come this way, hurry, I still have more than thirty little men to milk this morning," says Dr. Nowak as she walks over to a corner table with a monitor of considerable proportions. Once there, she manipulates the keyboard until images from the surveillance cameras in the breeding room appear.

"Wow, I didn't know there was such a huge room in the facility" comments Daisy in amazement.

A room with several rows of endless aisles and filled with rows and columns of little boxes, thousands of them, while operators in lab coats and isolation gear manipulate some and articulated robotic arms move quickly from one place to another operating rapidly.

"And here you have the promising beginning of what we hope will be the first captive breeding room for toys" Maria says proudly, we have over forty thousand active tanks and growing by the day."

Erin looks on in amazement "So, are we going to sell the little people born from there?"

Maria adopts her schoolteacher pose. "Girls, keep in mind that when this goes public everyone will want to have their own toys. Even if we depopulated entire Toyworlds we wouldn't be able to satisfy the demand, besides you know that they break easily and that not all specimens fulfill similar beauty requirements. Here we take the reproductive material and try to come out with the most attractive specimens for people, although in the headquarters they are more focused on genetics, so there may be more personalized beauty or even with body modifications, the truth is that since we have these little creatures to experiment with, genetic research is advancing like never before".

"The point is..." continues Maria "that in order to take advantage of the potential of the Toyworlds, besides pleasure vacations, collecting expeditions and other things, many people will not meet the minimum requirements that customers ask for toys, so although it seems a crazy stupidity in principle, the idea of Congresswoman Boebert to organize hunts, contests of destruction and the like may be a very viable economic alternative, According to Alice as people are getting used to use the little people, they see them less and less as living beings and more as objects of pleasure and fun without more. For some the idea of paying large sums for the pleasure of buying a city with its inhabitants and demolishing it at will in an orgy of destruction is a more attractive idea than you think. In short, at the beginning Toyworlds are pure fun but when it starts to cost more to find the best, we have planned to use the breeding farms to supply toys to everyone."

"Each little box you see there is a first generation embryo, we also have test groups where with hormones and nutrients we accelerate their growth, there are several combinations that are giving very promising results, tripling their growth rate. You can not see it because they are very small but maybe we will normalize the birth of toy hatchlings in three months. Although there is still a long way to go before they are ripe.
But once this has started they will be coming out of the breeding farms continuously and by the millions. Once they are born, we also have tests planned to see how we can accelerate their growth until they are mature for sale in a few years. They will have basic education and basic conditioning to behave according to various general preferences of customer types so they will be the perfect toys until they break.

Maria winks at the girls, "you know: some like them to be more obedient, others find breaking their rebelliousness more exciting."

From the egg retrieval area, overlapping the noise of suction and the high-pitched squeal of a "donor", Dr. Salvini's voice comes again. "Maria, don't let the girls leave without seeing our chamber of horrors," he says in a cheerful voice.

"That's a good idea, Hector, but first," he says turning back to the table where the corpse of the muscular little toy lies. "How long has he been dead? " "About 15 to 20 minutes" Erin replies.

- "Better do it now before his material deteriorates further" "Do what?" asks Daisy.

- "This," as she says it Dr. Nowak pulls a scalpel from her assorted pocket, holds the corpse against the table with one hand to keep it from moving and holding the scalpel with the other, she makes several quick cuts around the corpse's crotch, finally she raises her work in front of Disy and Erin's eyes, hanging from the dead penis she holds between two fingers, is his scrotum and the fleshy parts surrounding it, barely bleeding anymore but the girls put their hands to their mouths.

With a laugh, Dr. Nowak comments, "Have you seen what practice does? If a little man misbehaves..." she leaves the sentence hanging as she waves the bloody scalpel with a wicked grin.

The girls burst out laughing, at what they assume is a joke, once they get over their initial disgust.

Dr. Nowak calls one of the assistants from the adjoining offices, a woman in her 30's, tall and with brunette hair tucked into a plastic cap in a lab coat comes over and says to e "take this to Dr. Morrison and tell her to extract as much material as possible as quickly as possible. When you return, if I'm not here, you continue milking the sperm donors." Nodding with a smile the assistant takes the severed crotch in her gloved hands and quickly heads for the back door.

"Well, Erin I see you're a tough girl who doesn't shy away from a little bit of little person's blood, Daisy I don't ask because I think she enjoys it given her accident history."

"They were all unintentional," Daisy says with a smile " but I could get used to it" she finishes the sentence.

the room.

She stands in front of it, enters a code and it opens, enters a darkened room, and holds the door open for Daisy and Erin to enter. Once inside he says "here we go" as he turns on the light switch.

A large but partially empty room is fully illuminated. In front of them appear shelves and tables on which are square fish tanks filled with liquid, but instead of fish there are other things.

The girls turn with curiosity to the fish tanks and begin to exclaim as Maria stands behind them, staring contentedly at the contents of the containers.

"Oh my God," Erin says as she looks around the contents of the fish tanks. She is gawking at the body of a little middle-aged woman with her abdomen wide open and showing layer after layer of tissue all the way up her spine. In the bowl next to her is a young male split in two halves vertically from head to crotch showing his entire internal configuration.

"See Erin?" Maria comments, "this way you make sure that despite their superficial resemblance, inside these little beings are identical to us you can't be fooled by appearances. We also found that their nervous system and pain tolerance is similar to ours. That came in very handy when we did the preliminary interrogation about their whole world, which is astonishingly similar to ours, including customs and city names. When we send a party to Central there they do more thorough interrogations, there they have a room just like this one but with more specimens."

"Were they alive when you did this to them doctor?" asks Daisy.

"Well I did the dissections of the cadavers, the biosurgery expert is Dr. Morrison, she and her assistants carried out most of the live tests and it has to be said she did them very thoroughly, to test the nervous system reactions to the most stressful stimuli, I have never seen her more excited."

As the girls go from tank to tank contemplating body parts, heads with skulls cut off or bodies disassembled and reassembled in bizarre ways Daisy exclaims: "I know these" she says pointing to a group of four fish tanks with a specimen in each, "they are the first family I captured on my first mission, I will never forget how excited I was to go around capturing them with my hands and enjoying how they writhed and squealed in them, I remember the youngest son I calmed him down by telling him that from now on he would have a great time as I made him cum with a hand job like I had seen Karen do on the first mission"

He points to a young teenager who has several open cuts all around his body and wide eyes, mouth with a grimace.

"I had an idea that they would surely all end up here, but he's terrified. He looks like he's alive as they cut pieces out of him," she continues.

Dr. Nowak sticks her head between the two girls and comments as she points to the family members, all with wide eyes and grimaces of terror on their faces. "You see Daisy, when a subject is subjected to very strong stress tests their body secretes substances that would not be obtained once they had died, so yes, your first capture was dissected alive, I watched myself while Dr. Morrison was sectioning their body parts while they were fully restrained and then analyzing their secretions while another member of her team was cauterizing with a soldering iron the blood vessels to prevent them from bleeding to death very quickly, I'm afraid it was slow, Jenni is very meticulous with these things, as I said before".

When Dr. Morrison asked me to finish with one of the specimens because it had tired eyesight, I had to remove the father's adrenal glands and thyroid myself, while he was trying to scream, as he could only make guttural sounds because when I removed the salivary glands, I also pulled out his tongue," she says pointing to the body in another tank, "after that he died of shock while I removed his reproductive system, just as I have done with the specimen you brought me."


Erin comments, "So the first family we all saw, the one Karen captured and Dr. Vaughan took, would have ended up here, maybe even vivisected?"


"First you should know that she would never have been allowed to take the first group out of this facility if we hadn't already known from air samples, and solid matter samples taken through mini-portals that their viruses cannot infect us, since being proportionally as small as their carriers, their proteins can't fit into our receptors in the same way that you couldn't get pregnant if one of those little men were to penetrate you in the traditional way with his tiny penis," she says smiling mischievously, Daisy bursts out laughing and Erin blushes at the doctor's comment.

"So Sara came to tell us about her intention and Dr. Salvini gave her permission, since there was no biological danger, what I don't know is if we did a favor to that little family and if they wouldn't have preferred to die here, than to fall into the hands of Sara's indulged twins."

In answer to your question, surely yes, they were also an ideal group of specimens, two males and two females of different ages. The first groups you collected were interrogated to learn about their world, then they were subjected to all sorts of tests, when they died they were given the anatomy exams you see here. I have to say that the lab staff were also very excited about handling these little people, permission was given for the worthless subjects who remained alive to have their own personal 'tests' done by members after the tests," he says pointing to a mature female with her back in an impossible posture, a very young male looking like he had been compressed and other specimens with similar damage "right after that Dr. Vaughan put forward the idea of the recreation room to relax with the use and enjoyment of these creatures."

End Notes:

If you like the story or have any suggestions, review it, so I can continue it. All comments are welcome.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11970