Sarah's Adventure In Town by contentwelike
Summary:

Sarah, a drunk nineteen-year-old girl is going back from a party, yet another unsuccessful attempt of finding a boyfriend. Then a meteor emitting a strange type of radiation hits and the fun begins.

(A classic horny giantess city rampage theme with a ton of insertion, all sorts of crush and obviously vore!)

I think I corrected the spelling. If I forgot to update it, please tell me. I have the file with corrected spelling ready. 

(Gonna finish)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 17968 Read: 44395 Published: June 28 2022 Updated: November 06 2022
Story Notes:
A city fun story. I have wanted to write one for a while. This is the first chapter. Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by contentwelike

2. Chapter 2 by contentwelike

3. Chapter 3 by contentwelike

4. Chapter 4 by contentwelike

5. Chapter 5 by contentwelike

6. Chapter 6 by contentwelike

Chapter 1 by contentwelike

The Sun was starting to peek from behind a row of detached houses on the eastern side of the street, giving the sky that characteristic yellow glare, which turned to red, when mixed with the clouds above. Sarah was walking down the street slowly, making her best effort not to fall over. After a whole-night party she was quite drunk and could barely walk in a straight line. It was not that she was addicted to alcohol. No. She just overdosed it a little this time, because she was depressed and looked for a means to forget. For weeks she had been going to parties trying to find a boyfriend, but for some strange reason no one wanted to be with her. This made her feel extremely lonely and down. She just could not comprehend what the reason for her misfortune was. She knew she was pretty. Not only was her body very attractive and curvaceous, but she was also reasonably fit. She had thick brown hair, which came down to her shoulders and eyes of that rare green colour, her female friends always complimented. Was her personality boring? She did not think so.

On the darker part of the sky she saw a glaring object soaring across the dark screen. 

"A shooting star?" she asked herself out loud smiling a little and made a wish of her loneliness finally disappearing.

The object seemed to have changed its direction suddenly and started plummeting towards her. 

"What the..." The girl narrowed her eyes, wondering if she was thinking straight. Could there be an actual meteor going right in her direction? "Oh fuck!"

As a realisation of the great danger in which she had found herself hit her foggy brain, she turned around and started running away. Her foot catched on a curb and she stumbled. She only managed to give a quick despaired look back before a blazing light and a strong shockwave of hot air hit her, knocking her out.

 ...

"Miss! Are you alright?" 

"Wha..." Sarah opened her eyes slightly and looked at the direction, from which a male voice was coming. 

She could see a vague shape of a head and a torso but no specific details. Her entire body was in pain. She felt a strange kind of radiation heat up every single one of her cells. Being drunk was not making her feel any better.

"Miss, you are injured," said the man. "Please do not move. My name is Stan Smith, I am a police officer. Medical crew is on its way already." 

According to procedure, he showed her his badge. Not that she could see it anyway. He got up and came closer to a large crater, which cut the entire street in half. The meteor must have been very small. The hole was only about thirty feet wide. Still, quite a bit of a mess, objectively speaking. The walls of the nearest houses were damaged. The people, shaken out of their sleep by the unexpected explosion were standing in their gardens looking at the site and talking loudly. Luckily no one apart from the girl who was exposed directly got injured. How the hell was the girl able to survive this blast? Well, she was probably going to die soon. Moved by the unjust fate of the young, beautiful woman's life Stan took another look at the poor girl. 

He froze. The hand in which he held his phone dropped down to his side. Have her injuries healed already? He could have sworn that the skin at the front of her body had been torn off. He could see her renewed round breasts and tits peek out from the torn tank top. 

"What the hell?" he asked with disbelief.

The girl stood up and covered her exposed body. She was able to think more clearly now, as much as the alcohol present in her bloodstream allowed.

"Hey! Don't look at me!" she protested, blushing a little. 

But the eyes of the man were still fixated on her. Only now they were open much wider than before.

"Did you just grow?!" he exclaimed. "And your injuries are gone too!"

"What? Hey I told you to stop looking at me, you pervert! Did you touch me when I was unconscious?!"

"N-no I didn't..." stuttered the policeman, "Hey stay where you are!" he added, taking out his gun and aiming at her.

Even though the drunk girl did not probably realise it herself, she was now two times his size. The man began to freak out. He took a few steps back towards his cruiser.

"Hey! Why are you aiming your gun at me?!" shouted Sarah frightened.

As the radiation inside her body continued to release energy she fell onto her knees, causing a small earthquake. She could feel the leftovers of her clothes fall off her body and blushed. Her face landed directly in front of the man. The tension created by this surreal situation got unbearable and he pulled the trigger involuntarily.

Seeing the girl change in size rapidly and hearing the policeman shoot his gun, people began to freak out and started getting into their cars on both sides of the road, before driving away in either one of two directions from the crater.

"Hey what did you do that for?!" complained Sarah as she felt a stinging pain on her cheek. 

Annoyed, she grabbed the man with her arm and lifted him up to her face. Her fingers were able to curl around his body fully at this point. She finally noticed that something was not right.

"Hey why the hell are you so small?"

"It is not me who is small. It is you who is growing. Must be some aftereffects of the meteor blast. Please put me down, before you hurt me! You are gripping too tight!!" groaned the police officer.

"I am growing?" Not letting him go, she looked around. Despite seating on her knees, her head was levelled with the roofs of the houses around them. She could see many cars driving away rapidly. "Wow..."

She diverted her attention back to the man in her hand. To her, he was half a foot tall now. She lifted him up to her face and examined his body thoroughly. He had short blond hair and blue eyes. Three-day facial hair was adorning his visage. She thought that he looked cute in his summer police uniform. Under her fingertips she could feel the muscles of his well built physique. The bizarre situation in which she had found herself and the fact that she held this handsome tiny man in her hand made her begin to feel a bit horny. She wondered how much older than her he was.

"Little pervert..." she said to him in a rebuking tone, "I think you look cute, though... Mmm... I think I can even forgive you for shooting at me." She added, before bringing him up to her lips. She had never kissed a guy before, and could not resist the temptation, now that this cute young policeman was fully in her grasp. Almost as if... she had owned him.

The man could feel her hot, moist, alcohol saturated breath wash over him. When he looked at her big plushy lips as she spoke, he could not help but imagine them engulf his entire body. The primal, animalistic fear gripped his mind and he struggled, trying to free himself from her gentle, but irresistible grip when she started to bring him even closer. He screamed when hot lips covered his entire head and the tip of her huge tongue ran across his upper body wetting his shirt and covering everything in a thick goo. He was unable to stop giantess' spit from getting into his mouth and he choked as he was struggling to breathe under the immense pressure of the giant girl's kiss.

Sarah moaned with pleasure as she felt the taste of Stan as well as the features of his face on her sensitive tongue. She gripped the shirt of his uniform with her teeth and ripped it off his body. The arms of the man got free from her grip in the process, and he fired a couple of shots at her in a desperate attempt to free himself from the increasingly dangerous situation, but the bullets were too small for the girl to care at this point. She greedily sucked the police officer into her mouth and began licking his entire upper body like a lollipop.

Stan felt the giantess suck on his upper body with immense force. Her rough tongue was running across his skin mercilessly, drowning him in a deep puddle of dense spit in a tight space between the surface of the pink monster and her palate. The suction intensified greatly when the giantess began pulling on his pants with no regards for his shoes or the belt, which held them in place. Stan felt his eardrums pop and realised that he had lost his hearing. Using the last bits of air he had left, he forced his core muscles to tense up in order to prevent his spine from breaking as his trousers slid down his legs leaving red scars. After that his entire form was sucked into Sarah's mouth.

The girl could not believe how good Stan's body tasted. The empowerment and turn on, having a whole man inside her mouth brought her, were something out of this world. She was starting to reach a very high state of arousal and she felt an unstoppable urge to put something big into her already dripping pussy and fuck herself hard. 

The ambulance really could not have arrived at a better time than this. Seeing a giant naked woman sitting on her knees, taking the entire width of the street and towering over the buildings, Dave stopped the car in what he thought was a safe distance and came out screaming, "What the hell is going on here?!"

Sarah turned her face towards the newcomers. A leg in a police shoe came out of her mouth before being sucked back inside with a wet slurping sound. The shoe fell down to the ground. A moving bulge could be seen on her cheek and a drop of saliva ran down her chin.

"Just what the fuck is going on here?!" screamed the driver again, "Are you fucking eating him, you monster?!" 

"Dave, what is going on out there?" shouted Sam, one of the members of the medical crew, from inside the car.

Without wasting any time on replying, Dave rushed back to the driver's cabin and took out his shotgun. He could not simply leave his friend to die, when there was even the slightest hope of saving him. However, before he was able to reload he saw a dark shadow loom over him and a pair of giant breasts swung above his head. He looked back to see the giantess get hold of the ambulance. 

"Shit, no!"

Wasting no time he reloaded and shot at her palms, but the shells had almost no effect on the giantess. Little scratches that appeared on her skin were healed in the matter of seconds. Drunk giantess did not even seem to be aware of his presence at all. He witnessed Sarah lift the car, with his friends still inside, up into the air and crouched on the ground with her knees spread to the sides, revealing her huge vagina. She then rubbed the front of the car against her engorged clit. 

Excited by the thought of taking this car, bigger than any dildo she had used before inside of her, Sarah ran her tongue across her lips, unintentionally letting Dave see one of Stan's hands for a brief moment. Having signed to calm herself down a bit, she relaxed the muscles of her gargantuan pussy and began pushing the ambulance inside. The large tunnel spread around the vehicle as it was being inserted into the fleshy cave. Sarah made her best effort to keep the muscles relaxed in order not to crush it just yet. The mirrors of a van broke off and fell down to the ground. Despite the girl's endeavour, the muscle, stretched to its absolute limits, contracted slightly a couple of times, causing the walls to freckle a bit and little rectangular pieces of broken glass, which used to be windows, to fall inwards, raining on the unfortunate medical crew inside. Her pussy juices followed the broken glass immediately, filling the tight space and pushing out the resources of precious air. Just when the back double-leaf door of the van was about to open, the hungry pussy lips closed around the full length of the van.

"Holy crap, it won't budge!" complained Sam, while desperately trying to open the back door of the car. The medical crew had felt the ground shake, when the car had been lifted up into the air, but had had no idea about what was going on. Their world had shifted and they had been thrown onto the back door along with the stretcher and some other medical equipment. Suddenly they had seen folds of giant pink muscles slowly wrap around the windows, rhythmic contractions making the metal bend. The glass had fallen inwards and Sam had had to cover his eyes in order to protect his sight.

"What the fuck is this?!" Sam had asked in fear. "Are we being swallowed by some alien worm, which came out of that meteor?!"  

Both of his co-workers had lost consciousness, so they had not been able to share his thoughts with him. However, the characteristic smell of female sex had been enough to answer his question. The flood of pussy juices had soon begun to drown them.

"No way..."

Opening the back door was really the only way of saving his unconscious friends and himself from drowning, Sam could think of. Unfortunately, as the entire vehicle had been devoured by the fleshy tunnel, it did not seem to be a viable means of escaping anymore.

At around one hundred fifty feet tall, after Sarah had managed to fully take the ambulance inside her, her growth spurt seemed to have slowed down to a barely noticeable level. She leaned back trying to sit down, but lost her balance suddenly as the crater she had long forgotten about unexpectedly appeared behind her. She fell onto her back causing the ground to shake violently and instinctively swallowed a huge build up of hot spit that had been accumulating in her mouth all this time, sending three inches tall Stan down her tight throat along with it with an audible crunch.

"Oh crap. I just swallowed him!" she gasped, shocked with what had just happened and brought her fingers up to her neck, feeling a large lump slowly travelling down her gullet.

Stan was much bigger than any pill she had ever swallowed. She could feel him very clearly as he slowly slid down. The sheer realisation that she was going to digest this man whole and alive made her pussy contract hard around her makeshift dildo. Screeching sound of the metal being compressed could be heard as the vehicle got squeezed by the incredibly strong muscles. She started to move her fingers around her pussy, circling around the wet opening delicately, while focusing on the sensations in her digestive track. When the police officer reached a tight sphincter at the end of her oesophagus; the entrance to her stomach, his descent suddenly stopped. Sarah gulped down the spit, she had been collecting especially for this occasion. A few seconds later the man got slowly squeezed through the tight ring and fell right into her awaiting stomach. Digestive juices squirted onto his body causing a strong burning sensation and started gathering at the bottom in the form of a puddle. Acrid vapour filled Stan's lungs slowly turning them into bloody mush and cutting off the ability to breathe. Despite a few broken bones , seeing his demise getting nearer and nearer the man began thrashing around wildly in the last desperate attempt of saving his life.

Sarah screamed as a violent wave of an intense orgasm shook her body. Her pussy sucked on the van violently and the muscles quenched rock hard, crushing it to a thin cylinder, the action accompanied by a sound resembling that of crushing of an aluminium can, with the imprints of her love tunnel's musculature left visible on its surface. Her love juice, along with gore from medical crew's bodies, followed by comparatively miniscule amounts of gasoline and engine maintenance liquids, squirted out of her pussy knocking down Dave, who was standing in front of her and watching the death of his friends helplessly. Her feet burst through the walls of the surrounding houses sending the debris of all sorts flying around and covering the street. She lifted herself up and crushed her breasts and belly into the nearest buildings that were still standing. The stimulation to her tits and abdomen made her shiver with pleasure, and she grinded her pussy against the rubble a few times, before finally collapsing limply, panting exhausted. 

"Mmmm... Wow..." she sighed. 

Turning around she gazed up at the morning sky. She watched the big white clouds glide across it, carried by the wind. She felt as if she was in heaven. The alcohol had been long gone from her body by now, and despite not sleeping at all this night, she felt fully rested. By no means was her long-growing sexual desire satiated by this first orgasm. She realised that she could not feel the tiny Stan's movements inside her churning stomach any more. She was starving for more. She relaxed her pussy and fished for the tightly compressed cylinder inside. She took it out and observed the curvatures left by the crushing flesh, marvelling at the amazing power her love tunnel now possessed. She wondered what else she could crush in her pussy. She left the crushed van on the ground for the tiny people to marvel at when they would come to investigate the sight and stood up slowly. 

Below her she noticed Stan's cruiser, somehow still untouched and lowered her bare foot onto it. As her soft sole kissed the roof of the car she felt a tingle of pleasure go up her entire leg up to the base of her spine. She continued to press down and felt the structure collapse. The roof bent inwards, the doors opened and the tires escaped to the sides. A puddle of gasoline spread under the car. The last bit of resistance, the giantess felt below her toes must have been the engine. Curling her toes around the front of the vehicle she added just a little bit more force and crushed it flat with a distinct crunch. She roared at the sensation with satisfaction and started walking, pressing the wreck deep into the tarmac.

Up ahead she saw Dave running away. With a few long, ground shaking strides, she quickly catched up to him and before he knew it he could feel giantess' fingers wrap around his body.

"Let me go you fucking bitch!" screamed the man, squirming frantically as he was lifted up to Sarah's lips. 

"Where were you going? Do you think I can let a tasty morsel like you go to waste?" Dave heard her say, before he saw her title her head back, opened her mouth wide, sticking her huge, wet tongue out and dangling him right above the terrifying chasm, saying, "Aaaaa..."

"Fuck, NO! LET ME GO!!"

"Ok. Say 'hi' to Stan when you see him!"

"What?!"

Before he knew it, Dave began to free-fall right into the gaping mouth of the giantess. For him it felt as if the pace in which the entire universe was moving forward had slowed down. He could see the dark throat waiting for him at the bottom of the wet cavern. He bounced off the soft tongue, passed between two rows of white teeth, and headed towards the uvula dangling below. It seemed as though he would never reach it, as he kept falling. His entire life started flashing before his eyes, his family, his friends...

Just before he was going to drift into the realm of unconsciousness, the wet sensation around his legs brought him back to reality. He felt his legs sink down slowly as he slid down. Sarah kept her throat relaxed, wanting the gravity and her peristaltic movements to do their job without her assistance. She massaged her throat with her fingers and waited patiently. When he sank up to his hips, Dave started trying to press his body back up, but his arms were slipping on the wet saliva-covered surfaces and could not provide enough support for him to succeed. He kept sliding down and there was nothing he could do to stop this process. When he sank up to his shoulders, he tried holding onto Sarah's uvula, but it too was to no avail. Through her ever since open lips, Dave saw the light of the day for the last time, before the muscles of the giant girl's throat closed around his head. Looking from the other side, one would have been able to see a pair of hands disappearing helplessly in the dark abyss.

In the darkness, he heard a slow sigh of satisfaction resonate all around him. He could feel the muscles of giantess' oesophagus hold his body tightly, closed above and below him, squeezing him down slowly, with control. The beating of her heart and her accelerated breathing accompanied him on his descent down to her stomach, along with the gurgling of the acidic fluids already waiting for his arrival. Dave's arms were held above his head, compressed firmly, in the same position they were in when he entered the tight fleshy pipe. He tried to change his position, push the muscles apart, tense and relax his body, bend his legs at the knees... Nothing worked. His form, now limp, as he had lost all hope, continued to slide down at the steady pace. 

Finally he reached the tight sphincter at the end and stopped. Again, just like in the case of Stan, a few additional gulps would have been sufficient to do the trick. However Sarah had decided not to engage in any way and was determined not to deviate from this plan. She wanted to dominate this tiny human completely. Prove that her body was capable of devouring him on its own, without the slightest need of intervention on her side, as if he had been destined to be devoured by her since the first day of his life.

Soon enough the sphincter below his feet began to relax. Acrid air, much worse than what he had already experienced, hit him. The muscles of the organic pipe intensified their work and pushed him through the tight opening. He splashed into the pool below. Below him he felt a large soft object, which broke under his weight. It was Stan's body. Soaked with the corrosive substance it was falling apart even after the slightest touch. Dave jumped back frightened and disgusted. He could feel the pain in the areas covered by the digestive juices, his clothing soaking wet with the acidic substance. He screamed on top of his lungs, not wanting to accept what was going on. He jumped out of the acidic pool and started kicking one of the stomach walls with his boot. To his further horror, the folds of flesh gripped his leg and he was squirted with acid. The stomach contracted around him and started grinding the helpless man's body in a so created tight space. He coughed, spitting blood and lost consciousness from the unbearable pain.

On the outside Sarah massaged the skin under her left breast with satisfaction. She purred, feeling her stomach churning on its contents with new found passion. She then resumed her walk and headed towards the city, with a view of finding some bigger vehicles to crush inside her hungry pussy.


End Notes:

Reviews are welcome! 

Chapter 2 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

Tarmac crumbled under her feet as Sarah walked along the street, her heavy footsteps sending tremors through the town. The buildings, now reaching her hips, were starting to get noticeably bigger and even the people could be seen more and more frequently, as the farther from the sight of her initial occurrence, the less of them knew what to expect from her. They just simply stood there watching the attractive, naked giantess in awe, not being able to fully believe in what was happening. It was not until she casually flattened one of the cars, with a family inside, under her giant foot during one of her strides, that the panic started to seriously set in. The people, now screaming frantically, started running away in all directions. 

Seeing this Sarah smiled widely, but did not chase any of them. She just watched in satisfaction as they were jumping to the sides and abandoning their vehicles, trying to avoid the fate of being crushed under her enormous feet. What concerned her the most at that very moment, was finding a bigger and more resilient sex toy to satisfy her sexual urges. She knew, she would always be able to get some tasty morsels to fill her hungry belly and would much prefer to combine eating and digesting her meal with a nice orgasm, as the sheer memory of swallowing the two morsels from before made the love juice drip out of her wet pussy. She was hoping to find a nice big bus, now that she has left the outskirts of the city. For the time being, she enjoyed the rich sensations of crushing everything that was unfortunate enough to find itself in her path, under the soles of her sensitive feet.

Suddenly she heard the sounds of sirens, and a few large police trucks appeared, heading her way. Up in the air, staying just slightly above the buildings, a small police chopper was accompanying them, its airscrew making repetitive shoving noises. Sarah licked her lips in anticipation. 

"Miss! I am John Johnson, a chief of this town's police force! Please stop! Given your amazing size, we do not assume that it is intentional, but you are killing people and causing damage to the city! We have to ask you to stop moving!" A voice coming from the loudspeaker of the chopper could be heard. "Should you not settle down, we will have to use force!

The trucks stopped in front of Sarah, blocking her way. Some were parked across the street, the others parallel, closing the passage completely. The chopper was hanging right above them, at the height of the giantess' breasts. Through the windows she could see two tiny men inside.

"Don't worry little ones. I am very careful with where I put my feet." She said without stopping, giving them a cute, innocent smile, before running the trucks over with her giant feet, the feeling of which caused her to elicit a girl-like giggle.

Loud screeching could be heard as the vehicles crumpled, writhed, folded and twisted under the massive feet of the giantess, the imprints of her toes and heels left visible between the freckled hills of steel. The policemen did not even manage to leave the cars before they got smothered under the soft, smooth soles. Their blood and gore, along with gasoline, were leaking from the piles of devastated metal. 

Some people, who got lucky enough to find themselves in the parts untouched by Sarah's feet, were still breathing, immobilised in the tight confinements of enclosed folds. However, it was not long before the girl suddenly stopped and let her huge ass fall down on the entire sight, pressing everything deep into the soft tarmac. 

The chopper had moved to the side escaping a pair of giant breasts and the men inside were watching her little performance in horror. John completely lost his composure. Not once in his entire career as a police officer, had there ever been an action, in which he would lose virtually all his men in the matter of seconds without any resistance. The terrifying power of the giantess became known. Without the slightest effort, she obliterated all his men completely. Furious, he got hold of his AK and opened a window.

"Fly closer to her face," he ordered the pilot.

The man reluctantly carried out his order. The chopper dropped down and found itself directly in front of the giantess' head. 

"You fucking bitch! You are gonna pay for this!" shouted John hatefully, before pulling the trigger. A fast series of lead bullets flew in the direction of the giantess' left eye. 

Feeling as if a fly had fallen into her eye, Sarah closed her eyelid and lifted her arm up to get rid of the disturbance.

John could see the giant girl rubbing her eye, trying to get rid of the unpleasant sensation caused by his bullets. He was happy to have inflicted some damage, but at the same time could not believe that that was all the bullets had been able to accomplish.

"Ok, let's go. For this, we are gonna need the help of the military," he said to the pilot and the chopper started to move up again.

Suddenly they could feel their world shake as a set of giant fingers closed around the machine. The giantess used her other hand to rip the airscrew out and asked, "Did you just call me a bitch?" Hearing no reply, she added, "I need something to serve as a compensation for your hurting my feelings! Well it is a pitty I crushed all those awesome dildos you've brought for me, but I think this tiny anal plug might be just enough for my ass!" 

"NO FUCKING WAY!!" yelled the chief of the police force and shot another series at her eyes.

"You disrespectful bug! You don't deserve to see the inside of my ass!"

The man could feel a pair of huge fingers catch his exposed torso and drag him out of the cabin. He was shaken violently, which almost caused him to throw up and dropped his gun. The giantess lay down on her back in the shadow between two buildings. She brought him close to her neck and dragged him down the entire length of her throat, between the two fleshy mountains and finally pressed him firmly against the skin under her left breast.

"Can you hear anything?" she asked.

The man could hear loud rumbling and sloshing noises as her stomach churned on its contents, the digestion fully kicked in. Why was she showing this to him?

"It's the policeman and medic I ate a while ago. They are being digested."

"So it's true! You monster! Why are you showing me all this?!" his voice cracked at the end of the sentence as the sudden realisation hit him.

She lifted him back up and held him above her face, "You don't know? It's where you are going as well!"

The man screamed as the giantess gave a short evil laugh and licked her lips hungrily. She was not looking at him like another, equal human being. Her glowing green eyes, piercing into his soul, the gaze of a greedy predator. To her, he was just another piece of food, a little tasty morsel, if anything more, then one that is not only tasty, but also entertaining to eat. The man began to wriggle around, trying to get free from her vice-like grip. The pretty face of the girl stood in stark contrast with her mean behaviour. He wondered if she had always been like this, or if the sudden boost of power had corrupted her. He would have never thought that it was possible for a young woman to be capable of executing such acts of cruelty. And it probably would not have been, if she had not become an unstoppable, horny giantess. Well, everything seems to be a matter of perspective!

"Oh yes! Remember to squirm just like this, when going down my throat! Hehe," Sarah instructed, visibly having fun, before throwing him in. 

She swallowed hard, ignoring the unfavourable position he was in. The man got squeezed through her throat forcefully, but there was no satisfying crack. Sarah must have grown another couple of feet, since this guy was much easier to swallow than the other two. He slid down her oesophagus fast, without the slightest hindrance. She could feel him wriggle a little, but compared to her previous snacks, this one turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. She must have been taller than two hundred feet now. She had to hurry if she wanted to check out that bus.

She turned her attention back to the little chopper in her other hand. She could feel the other man who was left inside trying to escape, but managed to curl her fingers around the entire thing, closing all of the escape routes and forcing him to stay. 

"I think I need to lube this first," the giantess said to herself more than to anyone else.

She lifted the machine up to her face and began running her huge tongue around it, while simultaneously letting an immense amount of spit fall out of her mouth, covering it in as much of a dense substance as possible. She even put the tiny chopper inside her mouth for a moment and sucked it like a lollipop. She kept taking it in and out as if it had been a dildo.

Bob, the pilot of the chopper had been desperately trying to find an opening, but Sarah's fingers had covered everything. Even through the window, which had been previously opened by his superior, he had not been able to escape. Having swallowed his chief, the giantess had directed her attention back to the chopper. He had watched with fear as the machine had been brought to her mouth. He had seen a pair of enormous lips part and a huge pink muscle emerge from between them. Giant tongue had been sliding all around the machine, covering it with thick layers of dense spit, which remained stuck to its surface and distorted the view. A flood of saliva had entered the cabin through the opened window and the pilot had closed it at the last moment, before more of it was able to get in and drown him completely. Just when the thought that he was going to be left alone entered his mind, the massive mouth had opened even wider and the entire fuselage had been placed inside. As the giantess had moved his chopper back and forth he had been able to see her throat and her uvula touch the front window. For a second he had feared that she was going to swallow down the entire machine. Finally she took him out of her mouth and he was able to see the light of the day again.

Feeling that it was lubricated enough, she pressed the saliva dripping cubicle against her butthole, which caused her to elicit a short, "Mmm..." and relaxed her anus. The tight muscle spread around the front of the chopper, but before Sarah was able to push it inside, the metal started to freckle. She did not like that. She did not want to crush her toy before having a chance to feel its full shape inside her tight anus. She realised that it might be easier to insert it tail-first. She turned the chopper around and began putting its tail boom into her rectum. She immediately felt a pleasant tingling sensation, which radiated through her spine and pussy. All the time she made sure that the pilot did not escape. His presence inside the machine was not going to affect her pleasure in a physical way, but the fact that he was going to get crushed inside of her, made her feel that much more turned on.

When the ring of her rectum had spread around the front windows, Bob's heart almost jumped out of his chest. He had heard the sound of the fuselage bulking in and had seen a spider's web of cracks appear on the glass. He had instinctively jumped out of his seat and hid in the back of the cubicle, trying to delay the unavoidable. 

Suddenly he fell forward and he had seen the butthole of the giantess getting away. Then he felt the machine rotating. He could now see two massive thighs and giant feet spread in s v-shape, resting on the walls of surrounding buildings. Before the feeling of relief managed to set in he realised that the chopper was being inserted again. This time, tail-first. To his horror, now it was happening much faster. He soon saw the tight muscle devour his tiny prison. On the flesh he could not see any traces of giant girl's excrement, but despite that the repulsive smell began to get in through the crevices, which were getting bigger with every contraction of the giant ring muscle. Finally a tip of the giant finger pressed the entire cabin inside with an audible pop. Bob saw the muscular ring tighten around the front window slowly and complete darkness engulfed him. Frightened, he turned on the lights inside the cabin and sat back on his seat, waiting for death to come. 

"Mmm... nice..." purred the girl, contracting her bowels a bit, as if she was trying to shit the poor man and his helicopter out. As soon as she felt it move towards the opening, she relaxed. She repeated this process a few times, compressing the tiny cabin and making the windows break in. Her pussy was leaking strongly, the sensations in her ass making her wanna cum again. She got up and lifted one of her legs over one of the buildings, showing the people that were still hiding inside, an amazing view of her engorged, wet clit. She then sat on top of it and started grinding her ass and pussy back and forth against the concrete. Little chimneys and other forms of infrastructure that had been placed on the top of the roof scratched her anus and vagina, before being ripped out and grinded under the immense pressure. Those week edgings were nowhere near strong enough to satisfy her sexual desire. She soon began grinding her groin into the roof forcefully, trying to get as much pleasure as possible. Her cunt burst through the roof and started consuming the rubble. She tilted her head back and squeezed her nipples with her fingers, riding the building.

Having fastened his seatbelt, Bob was more secured in his current location than all the other people who were inside the building. Deep in the confines of Sarah's large intestine, he was being protected from tons of sharp and heavy concrete fragments, which were ground down to dust against the skin of his giant captor. He threw up as a result of constant shaking, for which even he, being a pilot, was not prepared, but apart from that he was pretty safe, as long as the air inside the compressed chopper allowed. All the windows had been broken by now but the excrements of a giantess did not seem to be able to enter his cabin. In fact it was logical to assume that, since her shit was not growing with her, everything she had eaten prior to the beginning of her growth spurt was virtually non-existent in relation to her new size.

Sarah had grinded half of the building against her greedy cunt, before her orgasm finally erupted. In response to a series of contractions inside her concrete-stuffed pussy, she squeezed her legs together collapsing everything into a pile of rubble, on which she lay, her urges satisfied for a while. 

She was lying face down with her tongue stuck out and her butt hanging up in the air, as her heart rate was going back down, breathing heavily. The mud, composed of ground concrete, people's possessions and pussy juices, was pouring out of her monstrous love tunnel like a huge waterfall, running down the pile on which she was lying in a form of mudslide, flooding the people who had managed to get out of the lower storeys and carrying them along, down to the crumbled street below.

A deafening rumbling sound echoed through the town when Sarah's empty belly growled for food, after the miniscule amount of thin mush in her stomach had got sucked into her small intestine. She had hardly eaten anything since she had begun to grow, and with her continuous enlargement, the people she had eaten before stopped counting as any nourishment at all. She began to feel a little weak and the pain in her gut was becoming increasingly unpleasant. The giantess decided that it was time for a serious meal to replenish her strength. She did not want to bother with the buildings. She headed straight for the city centre, where easy prey was in abundance.


End Notes:

Please tell me if you are enjoying this crazy story 😂

Chapter 3 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:
The third chapter, enjoy!

Jack sounded the horn a few times, before hitting his quenched fist on his right knee helplessly. His girlfriend Tina was sitting in the front of the red cabrio next to him. She patted his back trying to help him settle down. They had planned this Sunday trip to the beach a while ago, and now, as all the schoolwork was finally done, and they were finally sitting in the car ready to go, they got stuck in this terrible traffic jam. It seemed as if all the citizens had been trying to move out simultaneously, the spaces between the cars too small for a single pedestrian to squeeze through. But that was not all. Many people were also running frantically through the pavements, carrying small bags, tripping and bumping into each other, only to stop in the big crowd stuck up ahead.

"Check this out," said Tina, showing her boyfriend an online news article about a naked giantess rampaging in their city, "Do you think it's true?"

"Honey, of course it isn't! There is no such thing as giant women."

"But look, there are photos!" His girlfriend seemed to be weirdly excited about the idea. As if she had wanted to believe it.

Jack took a quick look at her phone, before shaking his head in an irritated manner and saying, "I hope it's not that all those dumbasses around us saw similar articles and attacked their cars instantly. How stupid does one have to be to believe..."

Jack's speech was interrupted midway by a remote booming sound and a sudden jolt. He realised that he had been hearing it for a while now subconsciously, but only recently did it reach enough loudness, to be able to attract his conscious attention. He could hear and feel subsequent, evenly distributed 'booms', their volume getting increasingly stronger with each one being emitted. He then saw the people far in the front turning around suddenly and trampling each other in the process. A man jumped on top of a car and started running, jumping from roof to roof. Many people soon followed his example.

"What the fuck?!" shouted Jack angrily, "Hey watch your step!" he added when a man landed on the hood of his car and tried to jump over them. Furious, Jack gripped his leg mid-air and the man fell over hitting his head against another part of the car, which caused him to bleed. Without saying a word he got up and resumed his running.

"Jack, look!" shouted Tina, pointing her finger to the front.

Jack's eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped. Up ahead he could see a massive silhouette of a colossal, nude girl. She must have been more than three hundred feet tall. Her full breasts were wobbling slightly and her arms swang alternately back and forth, catching the walls of the surrounding skyscrapers and making some debris rain down on the streets below. Her brown hair was dancing around slightly as the strong wind above blew onto her beautiful face, the sun, now high up in the sky, shining upon her majestic form. A loud rumble echoed from within the interior of her tanned belly, filling people's hearts with strange, deep uneasiness; the reason for the appearance of this primal fear soon to be shown. The biggest vagina in the world was dripping with dense, grey substance and shining as the sun rays met its slimy surface. As she continued to get nearer, her giant feet came into view. Each time she lifted up one of her legs, a massive sole, pressed deep into the ground, was lifting up slowly, ripping back out all that it had pressed into the ground. Jack could see flattened vehicles and pieces of tarmac, which had stuck to her sweaty foot, fall back down to the ground. The foot would then move forward, exposing red dots, which used to be people, before falling back down with a deafening thud. The closer she got, the more crunching and crumbling sounds could be distinguished during her footfalls.

"Are you having an erection?" asked Tina, annoyed, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh my god it is Sarah!" screamed Jack, ignoring her question completely, although Tina could see his face readen slightly. He had always liked Sarah but had been afraid to ask the pretty, fit girl out. He was happy to be with Tina now, though, and felt uneasy about what had happened. "There is no escape! We have to get her attention and make her stop before it's too late!" he added quickly and started sounding the horn. Tina soon joined him and began waving her arms above her head and screaming.

Among the many tinies at her feet Sarah saw two who behaved differently from all the others. Rather than desperately trying to run away, it seemed as though they were trying to attract her attention. She thought she had even heard her name being shouted a couple of times. Curious, she bent down and looked at the small red cabriolet they were in. Not being able to distinguish their features, she picked the vehicle up to her face.

"Jack!" she exclaimed, surprised to see her classmate. "How come you weren't at the party tonight?" She looked at the girl next to him. "Oh, it looks like you've got a girlfriend now!"

"Yeah... Haha... Hey Sarah! We wanted to ask you i-if you could be a bit more careful with y-your steps, you know?" he stuttered.

"I can't. There are just too many cars and people in here. Unless I were to jump from building to building there is no way for me to avoid crushing them."

"Why did you decide to come here in the first place then? And how in the hell did you turn so huge?"

"Hmm... To be honest I don't know. Everything happened after that meteor had hit..."

Another loud rumble escaped Sarah's stomach, and she blushed a bit. "That reminds me. I came here to eat!", she exclaimed cheerfully.

The giantess opened her mouth wide and brought the car inside. She was hungry for new experiences and decided that she was going to try and swallow her former classmate and his girlfriend along with their tiny cabrio. She could not help but feel a bit jealous of the girl, but relationships did not matter to her anymore. Now she had something else; the power. The path on which she now walked was bound to be a lonely one. She decided that she was just going to eat them to make the effort of lifting the car up worth it.

"What the hell are you doing Sarah?!" Screamed Jack, "you have to stop!"

Tina did not say anything. She just let out a high pitched shreek of terror. She saw the giant cave open, ready to take them inside. Strands of saliva stretched between the roof of Sarah's mouth and her wet tongue, and giantess' uvula wiggled a bit as the throat muscles closed and opened. She hung onto her boyfriend in horror, hugging him tightly before saying, "Jack, she is your friend! Do something! What kind of crazy bitch would swallow their own friend?!"

"Sarah...!" cried Jack, but Sarah did not listen. 

She just giggled a bit and said, "Aaaa...", and put the car into her mouth. She relaxed her throat and used her index finger to press it through the tight opening.

Jack and Sarah could see the hood of their vehicle disappear in the depths of the fleshy abyss. Jack used the time he had left to close the sunroof, before the index finger of his former classmate pressed them into her slimy oesophagus fully. He immediately put in reverse and gave gas. The wheels of the car started rotating and it moved back up a little bit. When the two shafts of the clutch got fully connected, Jack pressed the pedal a little bit stronger. The revs jumped up and the wheels started spinning around. However, no matter if he sped the revs up or slowed them down, he was unable to get a sufficient amount of friction on the mucus-covered flesh to fully pass back up through her tight gullet. 

Sarah felt a rather unpleasant sensation in her neck and gulped down hard, wanting to send the persistent snacks a bit deeper, where no amount of horsepower would let them escape. She gulped a few more times and felt the car slide down finally. She let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes.

The cabrio was finally pushed deep enough for the muscles of Sarah's oesophagus to start squeezing it down, quenching above it. Jack kept pressing on the gas, but he was only able to slow their descent down a little bit. 

Sarah began to feel an unpleasant taste and smell of the exhaust fumes as she breathed, which caused her to cough. She decided that she was going to speed the descent of her meal up another notch. She looked at the people at her feet. Despite running constantly they were unable to make any reasonable progress in their attempts of escaping. Everything was just one huge traffic jam, composed of abandoned cars and people running on their roofs or trying to squeeze between them. She crouched above the masses of helpless citizens and quickly scooped up handfuls of them, before throwing them into her mouth. She chewed a few times and swallowed down the human mush, before reaching for another portion. Sometimes she would pick up a rubbish bin or motorcycle, sometimes other small objects or vehicles along with them. She then just briefly chewed and gulped everything down not wanting to lose time on gathering her food up thoroughly. She really needed to drown the source of those unpleasant fumes and the hunger in her stomach really needed quenching. 

The lights of the car illuminated the contracted ring muscle at the end of Sarah's oesophagus.

"Oh, shit! It is the entrance to her stomach!" panicked Tina.

Jack got hold of her arm trying to comfort her. He realised that she was sweating just as he did. The car touched the sphincter and stopped. Jack took his foot off the pedal and the engine choked a bit before stopping. No sounds apart from the beating of the giantesses heart could be heard. They kept sitting there, waiting. They could feel Sarah move her body around a bit but she seemed to have settled down after a while. Tina was shaking. Above them they heard a loud gulping sound. The girl squeezed Jack's hand more tightly. Suddenly they heard a loud wet noise and felt something fall on their car. The streams of blood run over the side windows causing Tina to scream out in horror. She saw a ripped out hand fall down next to the door on her side and stay between it and the wall of the fleshy pipe. More gore and human parts soon followed and began to surround the car from all sides. The blood began getting in through some crevices, which had been created when the car had been squeezed through Sarah's gullet. Suddenly they felt a sudden shift and the car began sinking. The pair instinctively pressed their backs into their seats as the sinking sped up rapidly and they fell through.

Their landing in Sarah's stomach was accompanied by a wet plop. They heard multiple plops follow theirs as the bodies of the other people Sarah had swallowed followed them. The bottom of the stomach filled surprisingly fast and they found themselves half submerged in a shallow pool of gore. 

"Jack, turn off the lights. I don't want to see it!" cried Tina and he did what she had asked him too.

In the darkness they could hear a cacophony of rumbling and sloshing sounds start all around them. Then they could feel a new substance being squirted onto their car and surrounding massacre and loud hissing could be heard. They could hear some voices scream in agony and they hugged each other closely, tears running down their cheeks. 

"It is her acid," stated Jack plainly, "We are being digested."

"But we are inside your car..."

"I don't think that's gonna save us, Tina. Maybe we will survive a bit longer than the others, though..."

They soon felt the muscle contract hard and their world shook violently. The walls of the stomach tightened around them and began grinding the car. The windows fell inwards and the young people inside the car got flooded by the gory, corrosive mixture. However, the fate was merciful for them, as they did not have to suffer long. In the next seconds the walls of the churning stomach compressed the small cabrio into a flat chunk of metal.

'Finally', thought Sarah, feeling that she can breathe again. Having gulped down a couple dozen mouthfuls of people and satisfying her initial hunger; also realising that they are now too small for her to be able to feel their struggles, she decided that she was going to play with them a little bit, rather than just swallow. She got down on all fours and started walking around pretending to be a cat. She lifted her arms up, positioning her wrists in a ninety degree angle, pretending that they were paws. At all times she kept her butt in the air.

"Little mousies are running away from me. Meow. Do they know that cats are most likely to start chasing those mice who are escaping the fastest?" she teased.

She saw someone driving through the pavement in a black suv, knocking people out without the slightest concern, in the direction away from her. Still on all fours she jumped over the abandoned vehicles a few times and stopped directly before the escapee.

It was a woman. She wore black sunglasses and had an elegant suit of the same colour on. Possibly some FBI agent or someone from the military. She was talking on the phone, but Sarah could not hear the words. The mysterious woman took out a gun and, having given a few shots at Sarah's face, started driving away backwards.

"You mice like shooting at my eyes." she said, narrowing her eyes. "It's over!" she added in a serious tone, before jumping forward and closing her lips around the vehicle. Her tongue slid under it and lifted it up. She chewed the suv down like a hard candy and swallowed the mangled wreck. She did not like the taste of gasoline and other chemicals, which leaked out of the car and winced a little. 

Then she saw it. Up ahead in the distance, in the middle of a perpendicular street, which was much wider and had a park-like section with trees and benches, there was a bus. Just like all the other cars it was stuck in a never-ending traffic jam. But there was something special about this vehicle. It was a big, red, british style double decker bus, which probably used to serve as a tourist attraction. She stood up and immediately hurried towards it, tiny cars sticking to her sweaty soles. Her fingers wrapped around her trophy greedily. With a bit of disappointment, she realised that there were no people inside.

For this one, she wanted to try something else than the sensations inside her digestive tract to amplify her pleasure. The rich sensations under her soft soles she had felt while walking and crushing the vehicles made her realise that she must have a serious foot fetish. 

"Alright bugs, you have seen what I can do! If you all don't come here this second and worship my feet, I am gonna collapse this entire city down to the ground and bury you all under the rubble!" she threatened.

Of course despite the fact that she could really make what she had promised a reality, no one listened to her. The people were running in all directions but towards her. This was a bit of a hindrance for the young giantess but she soon found a solution. Holding the double decker safely in her hands, she jumped high up in the air and let her weight fall back down onto the ground heavily. 

Among many people trying to find security, Tom had been running away as fast as he possibly could with his erection pressed against his trousers painfully. He had tried to control his arousal but ever since he had first seen the titanic girl, he had been unable to control himself. When he had heard her order them to worship her feet he stopped. He looked back at the colossal woman and her huge peds. He would gladly have run straight to her and jump into the space between her toes, where the strong, acrid vinegar-like aroma would have overwhelmed his senses. Deep in his soul he had wanted this woman to dominate him, dominate the entire city! But he had known that it would have turned out bad in the long run. A short lived pleasure would have ended up with death, the end of life, the end of all possibilities and experiences. 

An insanely strong tremor shook the ground as both of Sarah's enormous soles hit the street and a massive earthquake caused Tom to fall over. Two huge, more than sixty feet long and ten feet deep imprints of the giantess' feet appeared in the tarmac. She then performed another jump, followed by yet another. The man could feel the ground beneath him shake with such force that his body was jumping up a little, making it impossible to stand up. He heard cracking and rumbling and noticed that the surrounding skyscrapers started to collapse a little. Thankfully before the entire street was covered with rubble the giantess stopped. He saw her amazing soles get out of the deep crater and head in his direction. As he watched the cars which stood in her way being erased from existence he accepted his fate. However, he was not crushed. The giantess stopped right before him and her huge fingers curled around him, before he soared through the air and got placed on her other palm. 

She began gathering more people and soon there were more than twenty of them squirming on her palm, lying in a pile, suffocating on top of each other. They were carried to the crater and placed inside very gently. She spent some time gathering people carefully, and did not finish until the entire space at the bottom of the crater had been filled. Taking the double decker she had previously set aside into her hand, she positioned herself next to the opening, letting her feet shadow over her new captives. 

Tom was able to see two amazing soles loom over his head, covering his entire field of view. He was finally able to see them in their full glory as they covered his entire world, being his new sky. Smooth heels, cute arches, long toes, which curled up and straightened back up in anticipation. He could see large pieces of metal and tarmac glued to her sweat, or pressed between the wrinkles of these monstrous soles, as well as red gory staines, which used to be people, before their bones got ground to dust against immeasurable weight. It was then that the overwhelming smell of her sweat hit him. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, his hand involuntarily travelling to his pants. Meanwhile Sarah lowered her feet down on the tiny people, just enough to make them touch her skin, but not be harmed or killed. Tom was lucky to find himself just at the origin point of her toes. Not only was the smell there the most intense, but also there was no gore and so, when the giantess said, "Lick my feet!" he slid his tongue out and began kissing the skin passionately. He gave in to his long suppressed fantasy. After all, he belonged to her now. Might as well have done as he was told to. The people around him did not want to lick her soles, so they just used their arms. They thought that the giant woman would not notice the difference at her size anyway. Those who found themselves under gore stained spots did not move at all. They were throwing up instead.

"I told you to lick my feet, not massage them!" she shouted, adding a little bit of pressure. "Mmm... but while you are at it, you can do both... Ah..." she added as the struggles under her feet intensified.

She rubbed the bus around her wet clit for a moment and inserted it slowly. At her current height of five hundred feet the vehicle was just as tall as her labia and could be fully engulfed by her pussy, like a regular short dildo. It was a pity, but she decided that she was going to look for something bigger later. She continued to shove it in and out. 

Sarah soon realised that she was unable to relax with her abs tensed and feet hanging in the air. Instead of holding her soles above her captives, she positioned them around them on both sides of the crater. 

"Climb onto my soles and lick them clean! Whoever stays on the ground goes down my throat!" she threatened and picked up a random tiny as an example. She threw him into her mouth and swallowed mechanically. Smaller than an inch tall, he was like a pill to her.

Seeing this, the people threw themselves at her feet madly, their passion rivalling that of Tom's. They began climbing her toes and trying to use her wrinkles as holds for them to climb. Sarah rotated her feet a bit to make it easier for them. Yes, she wanted to torment them, but she also wanted to get her share of pleasure. She could feel tiny hands and feet touch her skin, the feeling resembling the squirming of little bugs. The tinies were now able to access the entire surface of the bottoms of her feet. They were lying between her toes and the wrinkles of her soft but deadly soles. Their tongues and hands were rubbing against her skin forcefully, which caused them pain, but they still did not stop in fear of death. Many of the people cried and vomited having to lick the bloody leftovers of their like, but the slight ray of hope for reversing their fate was enough for the majority of them to oblige and worship those parts as well.

Sarah enjoyed the symphony of struggles on her sensitive soles. She curled her toes a little bit as she moaned, giving the tinies that had found themselves in there a little squeeze, which almost made their bones break and their hearts escape their chests. Only Tom, who was lying between her big and long toe ejaculated from the unbearable stimulus as hot, smelly digits of his goddess almost crushed his body, drenching him in an even bigger amount of sweat. 

Now seriously turned on, Sarah laid down on her back and began rocking her hips slightly. With each tingle at her feet, sparks of pleasure were going up and down her spine. Her pussy began sucking on the bus and the metal began to bend a little. Sarah was hoping that it would be able to last till she reaches her orgasm. She lifted up a random car and lubed it a bit in her pussy juices, before pushing it hard into her anus. The ring muscle devoured the vehicle with a loud crunch and Sarah's pussy squeezed the double decker a bit more in response. She picked up another car and forced it into her asshole with her index finger, which she kept inside afterwards. 

"I WANT TO FEEL YOU MORE! BITE MY FUCKING SOLES AS HARD AS YOU CAN!"

The tiny people ignored the acrid air, their lungs were full anyway, and began chewing on her skin. Their jaws and teeth hurt fighting against the thick skin of the giantess and they were barely able to grip its top layer, but they endured hoping to earn freedom with their work.

"Oh, yes! Ah... Aahh... Oh... Aaaa..."

As soon as Sarah felt her orgasm get near, she pressed the bus fully inside her and let her pussy lips close around its end. She stopped touching her count to let the waves of pleasure come on their own. Her pussy exploded violently, reducing her makeshift dildo to nothingness and flooding the devastated street and the tinies on her feet with her love juice. Immense amount of self discipline was required of the girl when she thought the urge to smother the tinies between her feet. She really wanted to see if they were able to lick them clean and did not want all their work to go to waste. She was also too lazy to look for new toys for now. Feeling relaxed and sated, she put her head down and closed her eyes. She massaged the skin under her left breast as the bulge in her stomach continued to get smaller, the already thinly fragmented slush being sent further down to her small intestine for her body to suck out all the nutrients. She was amazed with how easily digestible humans were. She giggled realising that all those beings, who had taken years to develop, having their families, friends and big dreams of the future, were all just little bits of protein to her. Enjoying the still pronounced struggles of the tinies on the soles of her feet, she drifted into the realm of sleep.

End Notes:
Reviews and suggestions are welcome 😀
Chapter 4 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. I start too much stuff, and it gets hard... 

There is gonna be one more chapter.

Enjoy! :)

The people at Sarah's feet continued their work not having the slightest idea that she had fallen asleep. They noticed the lack of movement, but were too afraid to stop licking her dirty smelly soles. Some of them had got flooded with her pussy juices as she had orgasmed and were now fighting with sticky goo restricting their movements. Those who were still free started licking her love juice as well. They thought that showing the will to oblige the giantess would help them win better treatment.

Tom was still lying between her big and long toe and he savoured each breath he took as the incredible smell continued to overwhelm his mind. He looked at all the people on Sarah's other foot and felt another orgasm build up in his body, as he saw the difference between them and the giantess and admired this show of dominance. Little bugs crawling on goddess' soles. That was what they were. What he was.

He felt the gap between giantess' toes expand as she grew, and witnessed the two massive feet fill up the space inside the crater slowly. He could not help but wonder how big she was going to get.

As time went by police, fire brigade and ambulance sirens started to appear all around the city, people trying to save those whose lives were still not lost in the mayhem caused by the raging giantess. Everything she had done in the city centre had taken only a few minutes, and the authorities needed some time to check if all the nonsensical calls were not just silly pranks.

Luckily the giantess seemed to have settled down after she had started playing with a group of people she had gathered. 

The crews were now helping to evacuate all the citizens before the advent of the military. They were slowly checking every building and street corner in order to make sure that no one was going to be around during the bombing of the giantess. They looked inside every car wreck to try and save every life, although basically everyone in the streets in that part of the city had been eaten or crushed by the giantess.

"Hey! She is sleeping! You can get off her feet now!" Shouted a firefighter as his crew adjusted the ladder for the people to be able to climb down to the ground and helped them out. "Hey, come on, you have to escape while you still can!" he said to Tom, and seeing no reaction, began dragging him towards the others.

"Fuck off! I am staying here!" Struggled Tom, and kicked the firefighter causing him to fall down to the ground.

"Are you crazy?!" Shouted another fireman, before restricting Tom with his strong arms, and forcing him to climb off the giantess' foot. "You are going to pay for this, mad man!"

"It doesn't matter! Nothing else matters anymore. The entire city is gonna be crushed under these majestic feet!"

The fireman did not reply in any way. Instead he was already busy helping other people, including his comrade. There was no time to waste.

...

"There she is!" Said general Stanford when his chopper appeared right above Sarah. The military were flying high up in the clouds, making their best effort to stay way out of giantess' reach. 

"Is she asleep?" asked Henry, the second in command with hope. He knew that getting rid of her was going to be much easier that way.

"That's right."

"Should we proceed?"

"Not yet. We are waiting for the evacuation process to be over. No person can be overlooked. The explosion is gonna take a few buildings down along with the giant woman."

"Holly shit, she is extremely huge! Wasn't she supposed to be smaller than this?! Her body is taking the entire street!"

"She is growing constantly. Let's just hope we make it in time..."

Sarah's body was beginning to wedge into the walls of the skyscrapers situated on both sides of the broad street. She must have been twice as big as prior to falling asleep, meaning her current height was about 1000 feet! Standing up she would sure have towered over the buildings! 

The cracks that have appeared in the walls due to her jumping were expanding as her body slowly continued to grow. The crews were doing their best, but still did not manage to lead all the people to safety before the skyscrapers began to collapse.

Sarah moaned in her sleep as large pieces of rubble fell on her body and exploded at the points of impact, raining on bystanders. Still asleep, she rolled to the side and pressed her massive body into the buildings as if to hug a pillow or bed sheets. The structures crumbled and collapsed fully, covering her upper body. She moved her legs a little causing even greater destruction.

"There is no time, general! People are getting killed anyway! We have to finish this now, before she wakes up!"

Stanford looked at Henry. He seemed to be fighting with the truth, looking for proper arguments, but he knew that his second in command was right, "Yes... Sadly there is no way around it. Proceed!"

Henry's look expressed sadness, but also approvement. He was glad that the general made the right decision. The sacrifice of the people, who were destined to die anyway, would not be in vain now. He admired the man for taking this burden and responsibility on himself.

Soon the rockets were launched and hit directly at Sarah's body. Immense shockwave went through the air knocking down several rows of buildings, creating a large clearing with the giantess' body lying directly in the middle.

Sarah woke up to the overwhelming feeling of pain in her abdomen. Her wounds were not deep, but covered a large area, causing much pain. She groaned trying to get up.

"Holly shit, she is still alive!" screamed the second in command. 

The general did not reply. All he could do was watch as bloody scars disappear from the giantess' skin, and her body begins to expand faster than ever before. 

The energy from all the explosions had caused the cells in Sarah's body to multiply at extremely rapid pace, much faster than during her initial growth spurt. Her height quickly doubled. Then it doubled again. And again.

The growing body of the giantess was clearly visible in all parts of the city and the panic it caused far exceeded that accompanying her first appearance. Of course it only made the escape that much more difficult. The streets soon got blocked with cars and later with throngs of helpless people. Even walking on car roofs did not help, as every square foot of free surface was taken. The people who were still standing on the ground got trampled by their like during unsuccessful attempts of fleeing the endangered city.

The giantess soon outgrew the crater which had been created during the assault. Skyscrapers, still containing helpless people, were swept away and ground under immeasurable amounts of flesh. 

The giantess rolled onto her, now perfectly new abdomen, and moaned as her boobs and nether regions rubbed against the city. Entire buildings fell over in a domino effect, before being smashed flat by Sarah's godlike form. She squeezed her breasts together relishing in the destruction. She was a true goddess now, and no force known to mankind had a chance of even touching her.

At around 8000 feet Sarah's growth spurt began to slow down to finally stop at a round number of 10000.

She slowly lifted herself up, her head now reaching the clouds.

She gave out a deafening evil laugh, which vibrated through the air, reaching the farthest outskirts of the entire country.

"What have we done..." The general fell on his knees, and stared blankly at the immense destruction unfolding before his very eyes.

Noticing the military machines flying in the direction away from her, Sarah extended her arm, and managed to get hold of all of them. She managed to grab them gently enough to avoid them exploding completely, but there were still many casualties. 

Making her best effort not to kill them with pure movement of air, she very slowly brought the catch above her mouth.

General Stanford looked at the terrifying chasm opening below them in awe. Saliva drops, each as big as a pond, covered her tongue and her overwhelmingly hot moist breath caused an itching sensation on his body.

As the goddess finally released them from her grip, the ships began to free fall and many of them exploded upon impact.

General managed to climb out of the mangled wreck, only to realise that Sarah's acidic saliva began to eat away at his shoes. Looking for escape he climbed back into the wreck, but the leviathan of a tongue was already retracting, and massive lips began to close.

When Sarah swallowed, the already half dissolved machines, the people even less intact, got smashed against the roof of her mouth, and liquified by the grinding flesh and corrosiveness ran down her throat.

The goddess was barely even able to feel it, and her hungry stomach rumbled for food. 

Licking her lips she leant down, and closed her hungry mouth around one of the skyscrapers. She ripped it out of the ground, and felt it break and pop inside her mouth like a piece of bubbly chocolate. She swallowed the molten block of concrete down with a gulp that could be heard from miles away.

Seeing a wide street overstuffed with truly miniscule people she squeezed her tongue flat onto it, and let it slide along its entire length. A Somewhat different taste of thousands of lives caressed her taste buds making her moan with pleasure as she admired the symphony of rich flavours.

Extending her arms she reached far out into the front, and swept the buildings towards herself, grinding them against the mountains of her breasts. 

She greedily bit into the rubble, and swallowed mouthful after a mouthful. The concrete was only able to satisfy her initial hunger, as it did not contain many nutrients. She was able to fill her stomach up fairly quickly, but the urge to devour was going to reappear very soon.

Sarah's pussy was leaking with juices, but the city buildings were far too weak and small to serve as dildos.

She decided that it was time to look for some suitable sex toys and maybe some more nourishing food. She raised herself up to her full height.

She lifted one of her feet over the buildings, and wiggled her toes with anticipation.


"I told you!" said Tom to the fireman next to him with satisfaction.

They were both standing in a large crowd, of all the people evacuated from Sarah's feet when she was still asleep. They were among the ones lucky enough to have managed to get far enough away, and avoid getting crushed during Sarah's unexpected growth spurt. Even after her most recent acts of cruelty, they were still alive. That is only until now, as at that very moment Sarah's divine foot was casting its shadow on them.

Tom spread his arms to the sides in a T-pose, accepting his fate. A broad smile appeared on his face, and his short hair danced in the wind, like in a movie scene. 

The mighty toes wiggled a little, and Sarah's godlike foot came down slowly.

First it kissed the roofs of the surrounding skyscrapers, and the rubble started raining on the helpless people. Then the entire structure gave in, and fell onto the streets below. The people were screaming and thrashing around, but there was no escape.

Only a tight space was left, and the firefighter kept talking to himself unable to believe in what had befallen them.

Meanwhile Tom was smiling ceaselessly. He could hear the sounds of concrete crumbling and metal folding all around him. People's bones were breaking, and their blood was washing over him. He soon joined the thin mush, his last feelings being those of another hands-free orgasm shaking his body and utter bliss as he too got crushed.

Sarah giggled feeling the soft structures crumbling under her foot. Pressing it deep into the ground, she began walking towards the sea, smothering everything in her path, huge tremors getting rid of all that was left untouched by her soles.


End Notes:

Reviews are welcome :) Remember about ratings :)

Chapter 5 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Okay, it looks like I need to split the ending into two chapters, so this is the one before the last now.

Seems like Sarah has left the town, but I don't wanna change the title. 😂

The size is getting out of my comfort zone a little bit, so I apologise if something doesn't add up. Enjoy!

The two-month cruise to Africa and back was the greatest success of the Votre Voyage company. The awfully rich customers had been able to experience the highest quality of luxury, without the slightest reason to complain, on a scale never seen before.

Five massive cruise ships, each one holding more than twenty thousand passengers, were steadily gliding towards the coastline. 

The true wonders of the most modern technology created under the direct supervision of the world’s greatest engineers were all much larger than the highest skyscrapers in the world, and the experience such a trip provided must have been truly unforgettable.

It would seem as though nothing could affect the mood of well rested and relaxed people during the journey back from the best holidays of their lives, but as more and more bizarre messages continued to flood the media, the tension began to build in the air.

The company owner who was present the entire time during the trip gave a speech to assure his customers that whatever events should occur, his ships would always be able to provide them with safety, and withstand the most harsh of conditions.

This seemed to have helped the people settle down a bit, but the relief was short lived, as they were soon surrounded by the military, who forced the cruise ships to turn back, because of the fact that it was too dangerous to approach the coast line before the threat was taken care of. 

It was then that the rockets exploded in the city with a deafening blast, and tons of debris were sent into the air, forming a massive cloud, clearly visible despite the grand distance.

Then they saw it. The massive shape of a young woman expanding, pressing the buildings to the sides and grinding them to dust. They heard a loud moan as she squeezed her breasts together relishing in her newly acquired power. 

When she finally stood up, they heard the terrifying sound of her villainous laughter which filled their hearts with the purest essence of fear.

With her hand she catched something in the air and guided it into her mouth. From the distance it was impossible for the cruise ships’ passengers to tell what it was.

Since the people were already in full panic mode by this point, and continued to run around frantically, bumping into each other, the soldiers decided not to share the harsh truth with them in order not to cause any more chaos. Instead they made sure to help save those of the civilians who had found themselves in water, as the ship’s crew had difficulties saving them in the everpresent chaos.  

It was not long before the inconceivably huge woman started walking in their direction.

They could see the soles of her gigantic feet as she was getting near. Each step covered a humongous area of a few buildings and explosions of dust were erupting wherever she stood, briefly obstructing the view, before her next 2000 feet long step came to the foreground. The tip of her monstrous tongue made a circle around her lips; she had already noticed them.

“We will slow her down!” the soldier in command told the captain of the main ship and the owner of Votre Voyage through the radio. “Run away as fast as you can!”

“All the ships, full speed! Away from the giantess!” the entrepreneur shouted into his walkie talkie. “Thank you,” he said to the commander. 

He wanted to wish them good luck, or comfort them in some other way, but in the end did not say anything. He feared it might sound awfully out of place given the situation. Afterall, battling the giantess meant certain death. He decided to put all his focus on his duty, and take his clients to safety.


The military forces currently present at the site consisted of six large battleships, equipped with long distance cannons and a few smaller units, much faster and more agile, but of considerably weaker warfare. All of them were heading straight for the colossal woman, who was now submerged in water almost up to her knees.

Still at the seemingly safe distance, they fired a few shots, all of which hit her skin, but failed to inflict any considerable damage. It seemed as though they were unable to do even as little as scratch her at this point.

She lowered herself down a bit, so that her lap was just above the surface of the sea. She spread the lips of her juice dripping pussy.

“Come on, let’s see if those ships of yours are any good!” Her voice boomed.

“What the fuck?! Does she want us to sail right into her cunt?!” one of the soldiers shouted. “Bitch!”

He fired a missile right at her pussy.

The colossal girl elicited a surprised gasp as the explosion caressed her sensitive flesh. Her hips bucked a little, creating tidal waves and almost sinking the ships with this one seemingly insignificant movement, and her breath set some of the surrounding clouds in motion. She reached for the ship from which the missile had originated and held it in front of the monster of her love tunnel. It was smaller than her thumb, and the hull started buckling in just from her gentle touch alone.

“Be sure to shoot a lot when you are inside me. I believe that despite your meagre size, you still have the chance of giving me some pleasure." She smiled at the ship encouragingly, before squeezing it deep into her vagina.

The muscle twitched a little, flattening the ship in an instant. There was a small explosion which caused some more fluids to gush out of her pussy as it contracted in response to a pleasurable stimulus.

“Mmm, I need more,” she moaned and scooped up all the remaining five ships, which were trying to lure her further away from the helpless tourists, but instead were caught in an instant without any need for Sarah to do as little as budge an inch.

She relaxed her pussy and inserted the ships into herself as gently as possible.

The air inside the muscular tunnel, if there was any, was even more corrosive than her breath, all her body fluids with low pH becoming lethal at her inconceivable size. 

As the next wave of pussy juice flooded the ships, the infrastructure on their decks soon began to lose its form. All the survivors had hidden inside, trying to escape the unavoidable, but the acidic pussy juice soon began eating through the steel walls at their weak points such as riveting and holes. 

Sarah had managed to keep her pussy relaxed all this time, which was the only reason why some soldiers were still alive. She was waiting for the soldiers to try and defend themselves first instead of just simply smashing them to paste with a contraction of her pelvic muscles, hoping for increased pleasure in the end.


“We have no other choice,” said the soldier in command into the intercom, as the walls around him continued to backle in more and more. “We are going to die in the next few seconds. You have all been extremely brave! Let’s hope that our sacrifice won’t be in vane!”

He pressed on a large red button, on his ship's self destruction panel, which was designed especially for such an occasion. When faced with inevitable death while fighting such an inconceivably strong enemy, there was always a possibility to destroy the entire ship as the last strongest attempt of putting up resistance.

Sarah’s pussy quenched hard in response to the strongest explosion so far, stifling most of its force. Thick grey goo shot out of her vagina along with a huge outburst of smoke. Delicious tingles went up and down her spine, but it was all still not enough to push her over the edge fully. 

She walked towards the real prize she had really been after all the time since she had first seen it, the ship remains corroded by her cum and torn to pieces by the explosions and contractions, falling out of her pussy.

Not once did she notice the smaller vessels roaming around her and shooting. The waves caused by her movement as she set into motion annihilated them completely.


“S-she is coming this way, Brad,” The captain voiced, moving back from the railing. “What do we do?”

The owner of the Votre Voyage looked at his friend. His face was pale and devoid of emotions. “I don’t know Tim... This trip was supposed to be the biggest success of our lives…” he said, “Who could have expected it would end like this...” He sighed, and looked the captain in the eye with newly found resolve. “The least we can do is make sure that everyone hides under the deck. Let’s go back to the control room. I will give one last speech to our clients.”


The speech was projected through loudspeakers onto all the ships, and the crew searched the decks in order to make sure that everyone went inside. 

The people were supposed to stay in their rooms and hold onto their beds for safety. They were told that the ships were designed to withstand the hardest of conditions, but unsurprisingly it did little to none to help them settle down.

It was obvious that even the strongest structures made by humans could be crushed in the palm of the giant teenager with similar effort to that required for crumpling a piece of aluminium foil, not to mention her pussy…


For most of the people who had been unlucky enough to have found themselves in this deadly predicament the thought of the giantess satisfying her carnal pleasures at the expense of their very lives was truly terrifying and greatly humiliating, but there were also a few, who seemed to be having way more fun than they should.

A group of three young men, who have managed to gain a fortune by creating and releasing high quality size content, had hidden behind some of the infrastructure on the deck, not wanting to miss out on anything from what was going to happen. 

It was the realisation of their deepest, craziest fantasies, and despite the immense danger they stayed on the deck in order to witness it fully. 

Having created countless size animations, comics and the like, they understood that any attempts of escape were futile. 

For all the others it was a tragedy, but the three men were too turned on by the sight of the approaching goddess to be worried.

"I think that there is no one around anymore, guys," whispered Ron, visibly excited.

"Yeah," answered Frank, who had already taken out his camera.

"Put it away, and make sure you pay attention to every detail rather than fiddle with the camera," said the last man, whose name was Chuck, "I mean, you don't honestly think we are getting out of this alive, do you?"

"Shut up!" hissed Ron, "She is gone!"

"What?" Chuck looked around disoriented.

"No way!" Frank pinched himself, "Don't tell me it was all just a dream!"

A massive sea wave which came from the place where the giantess used to be reached their vessel and made it sway violently.

"What the hell?" Chuck said to himself, looking at the sky, "Did she jump up, or-"

Before the man was able to put all of his thoughts into words, he got the answer to his question.

Two humongous mounds of flesh appeared on both sides of the ship as the giantess suddenly emerged from the endless masses of water below.

She relaxed her body, letting it float on the surface, and the ship, squeezed between her breasts, was lifted out of the water fully. 

“Holly shit!” the three men shouted in unison.

They could no longer see any other of the ships. The vessel shook as the giantess moved her legs and arms, swimming away with her catch. A deafening rumble erupted from her hungry stomach, as the cold metal of a potential meal teased Sarah’s skin next to it on the outside.

“Ho, ho, my belly is happy to meet you,” the enormous woman giggled. “But it is gonna have to wait, as I have other plans for you right now!”

Sarah squeezed her breasts together, creating numerous bends in the ship’s hull, and let a satisfying ‘Mmm…’ sound, seeing that it was much more sturdy than all the other constructions she had had a chance to play with. “This shall do just fine,” she murmured, and gave a villainous guttural laugh.

She seized the cruise ship with her hand, and stood up. She lifted it up to her face, and was surprised to see the barely visible points being three men who were still present on the deck. To her they were around as tall as a grain of thin sand each, and she could not even recognise their features. Short hair told her that the three were most likely men. 

“Are you not afraid, boys?” She smirked devilishly, leaking her lips. She put her ear just above them, struggling to pick up the faint sounds of their screams.

“Hi!”

“You are hot!”

“Yeah, we love you!”

“Wow, are you serious?” she asked, her head still to the side; making sure not to melt or otherwise annihilate them with her breath. This revelation was very shocking to her, as all the reactions so far had been those of complete terror and hate. She moved the ship away from her face in order for the tinies to get a good look at it. “Is this why you didn’t hide from me?” She sang, making a duck face, and brought them back up to her ear to hear their faint replies.

“Yes!”

“There is no escape from you, goddess!”

“That’s right, and so we chose to witness you in your full glory!”

“Interesting…” she mused. “Is there something that you would like to see in particular? Before I kill you too, that is.” She grinned.

“Shit, guys, what do we do?” Frank asked.

“Maybe we should ask her to let us watch her play with the other ships, before you know…” Sam replied.

“Feels bad, getting off to the torment of all those other people,” Chuck added. “But I guess it is not that bad if we are destined to share their fate in the end anyway…”

“Yeah, besides that was why we did not hide in the first place,” Sam concluded, his face turning red from shame. “Though, deciding the fate of other people…”

“Hey, what the hell are you doing there?” one of the crewmen shouted from behind one of the doors which had just opened about a hundred feet away.. “Quickly, come here!”

“Leave us alone!” shouted Frank, annoyed. “It’s none of your business!”

“What? Get here right now, you brat!” Another man appeared, before both of them came out onto the deck in order to drag the stubborn young fetishists to safety by force.

Before they could reach them, a massive finger came down from the skies, and obliterated them completely, creating a massive dent in the deck, and knocking Sarah’s three privileged toys off their feet.

“So? Have you decided yet?” asked the giantess, putting her finger between her lips, and licking the blood off ostentatiously. Of course she did not even feel it, but she looked like she was in utter delight. “I am hungry and horny, you know?” she complained.



Chapter 6 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

I don't know, guys... It doesn't seem like the time has come to finish this story yet.

Should I change the title to:

'Sarah's Adventure In Town (and beyond)' and make her devour or otherwise destroy the entire planet? 🤪 Tell me what you think.

“Alright!” shouted Frank. “I would like you to play with our ship using your feet!”

“Oh? Are you sure you want me to play with  y o u r  ship?” giggled the giantess. “I thought you would want to survive a bit longer than that.” She raised one of her enormous feet out of the water, and rotated the sole upwards. “Hold on tight, hehe.”

Feeling the ship surge downwards, the three men ran for the handrail as fast as they could. They managed to reach it at the last moment, just when the giantess rotated the ship to the side and spread her long toes in order to stuff it between them. The vessel was a bit too wide and got compressed when forced between her big and second toes. 

“Are you enjoying yourselves?” Sarah giggled, curling her toes which caused the ship to bend in half with a delightful crunch. “Mmm… I sure am!”

The young fetishists were now lying on the handrail, as their part of the deck had been rotated so that it was perpendicular to the ground. They had a perfect view of the giantess’ sole which spread below them like a massive mountainous paysage of valleys and hills. Above and behind, they could see her toes gripping their vessel. Its middle part was completely crushed and had adjusted to the spaces between the toes, filling them perfectly. They could only imagine the hell the people who were still inside must have been put through. 

Sarah brough her foot up to her face and observed the tinies from up close. She also inspected the damage she had inflicted. She extended her tongue and licked her own sole. “It’s a pity you are so small. I would  k i l l  for a nice foot massage,” she purred.

“She is so hot,” said Frank, his hand travelling into his pants, even though he was struggling to hold onto the handrail. 

“I know, right?” replied Ron. “Maybe we should give her a challenge, and say that she has to let us live if she doesn’t complete it?”

“What do you mean?” inquired Chuck. “Do you have any particular idea?”

“Well, we could challenge her to try and swallow one of the ships in one piece. There is no way she could do that-”

“G-guys…” Frank interrupted them, pointing towards the windows with his finger.

An older man, maybe in his fifties, had opened his cabin's window and was aiming at them with a double barrel. 

“Oh fuck!” Ron and Chuck shouted simultaneously, just before a loud bang could be heard, and a bullet bounced off the metal pipe right next to them. Thankfully the man was having difficulty aiming with all the swinging and swaying of the wreck. 

“You bastards! How can you be getting off to other people's deaths! I will kill you!” Another shot followed. The piece of lead hit dangerously close to Frank's head.

While the man was trying to reload, he stood up, and started running, but Ron lost his balance and fell.  The fall, however, was not fatal, far from it. In fact he landed on Sarah’s palm which was waiting just a few inches below him.

“Looks like some toys are jealous of the others,” she said. “I don’t like that!”

She waited till all the three men came onto her palm and lifted her foot, which was still holding the ship, high into the air. She was astonished to see how flexible her body had become. She was the most perfect version of herself, and she loved it.

The gun wielder got smashed against the floor with a terrifying amount of force as the ship wreck travelled through the air at inconceivable speeds. His ears had blasted, and his head was spinning. More than one bone was surely broken too. He tried getting up, but was unable to move a finger. For a moment there was silence, but then, the room started shaking violently, and the helpless man was thrown around. The floor became the ceiling, the ceiling became the wall. He heard all sorts of cracking and crushing sounds echo all around him and noticed his room getting darker and darker, as the ship was being crushed. Or maybe was it just his consciousness fading?

Outside, Sarah was wiggling her toes, curling them around the ship, she held high above her head. She moved her big toe forward in order to bend it towards the space between her other toes, then she curled them around it, crushing it like thick aluminium foil. She spread her digits and shook her foot in order to move the undamaged part of the vessel into the right place. After that she lowered her foot down, so that the tiny man standing on her palm could see it and continued to mould and shape it.

The three men marvelled at the infinite power and agility of her beautiful, long toes, as they twisted and mangled the wreck. The weirdest part was still to come, though.

When Sarah was satisfied with the little ball of freckled steel she had turned the cruise ship into, she grabbed it with her fingers, and cheerfully said, “I can’t let it go to waste!” She then shoved the ball between her lips and started to chew. “Mmm… It really melts in the mouth…” She swallowed the half molten pulp with delight, her tongue making a long circle around her lips and looked at the boys. “So, what would you like me to do next?”

“I guess you can forget about your challenge, Ron,” said Chuck.

Ron did not reply. Just like Frank he was too busy jerking off to be talking, especially that he was just about to ejaculate into his pants. He did not care about his life anymore. He would gladly give it away to nourish this goddess who had granted them the grace of talking to her, and not only that! She also listened! She was too divine of a woman to be loved. She could only be worshipped. Her breath alone was enough to melt steel. Had she not held her hand in the sea water, they would all probably have gotten killed by her sweat alone by now. 

“So, what now? I guess I am gonna have to carry you around then,” she stated. “It looks like my other toys are escaping!”

As she set into motion, the tiny men stood between the lines of her palm. They kneeled down and held onto the edges of shallow trenches.


“Poor people…” cried Brad. “I should have protected them…”

“There is nothing we can do!” said the captain, seeing the giantess turn towards them. He heard her voice. “I guess it’s our turn now…”

The giant teenager cut the distance that stood between them very quickly. She grabbed the ship closest to her and stopped.

“What should I do with this one?” she said to her palm, showing it to it. The captain and the company owner obviously could not see the tiny men who were standing there. “I know what you guys want!” visibly not having gotten any reply, she added with a lewd grin.

She lowered both of her hands, levelling them with her crotch. The massive monster of her pussy was dripping with juices. She rubbed the tip of the ship against her erect clitoris a few times. She dipped the very tip of the vessel between the folds, and gave it a squeeze. It freckled a bit, but did not fall apart completely. She took it out, and licked her love juice off of it. 

“Mmm… nice!” The hulk was already reacting with the viscous substance, and she felt the all too familiar metallic taste. She finally went on to insert it into herself fully.

All the infrastructure on the deck was cut off and smothered by the edges of her love tunnel upon entrance. Loud scratching accompanied the process of insertion. But Sarah was not going to be gentle this time. Finally having found something close to sturdy enough to satisfy her urges, she began to furiously fuck herself with it. She tilted her head back, and opened her mouth, feeling the sharp edges, before they were cut off and evened out, by her crushing muscles.

Her dildo soon began to fall apart, and she jumped forward, reaching for the next one. She completely forgot about her three admirers, but none of that mattered now. Had it ever mattered to her? Well, not really... As she reached for the next ship, they were lost forever in the depths of the ocean.

Sarah’s body hit the water, causing a massive tsunami, which flooded the two last cruise ships far at the front, almost drowning them. The giantess got hold of one of them. She lay on her back, and stuffed her new catch into her greedy cunt. Since she had sat down, her lower body was now underwater, and many passengers were annihilated by the pressure. The new ship arrived just in time to replace the leftovers of the initial one, exactly when Sarah felt her orgasm get near. She continued to finger herself furiously, shoving the vessel in and out at the same time. Finally she came. She pressed the ship deep into her cunt and fell backwards, lifting her hips, her head submerging underwater, where her stifled scream echoed, killing all the ocean life in the radius of a few miles.

A massive squirt exploded out of the water like a geyser, and the waste from the two of her disposable dildos coloured the water with a mix of white and grey mucus. Some of it reached the two remaining ships, and began to sizzle on the decks.

The giantess calmly sat back up. She threw her wet hair back, and pressed it against her head. She then slowly stood up, her lips slightly parted. Her cold eyes were fixated on the remaining escapees; the demand for food portrayed very clearly in her voracious gaze. Her stomach growled for food.  It was time to eat!


Brad watched in utter terror as she set into motion. In a few steps she reached them. She crouched down, her breasts just above the two ships, her huge arms cutting off any escape. She grabbed the other ship, and smiled. Her tongue slid out from between her lips. She gave a slow lick along the entire deck. The fat muscle was dripping with corrosive saliva, which immediately began to eat away at the hull. The digestion had already begun. Seeing that their demise was inevitable, some people left their cabins, and intended to jump off the ship into the sea; bad idea. Once on the deck, amidst the shaking they one by one slipped on the slime covered surface, and fell over. In great pain they struggled to get out of the corrosive substance, but there was nowhere to go. As their skin went off, leaving the bare, white bone, and the muscles failed, they were forced to lie down, waiting for death to come.

Sarah watched their struggles with an indifferent expression for a few seconds and gave a second lick. She enveloped the hull with her plushy lips, and sucked her saliva back in along with all that had been gathered in it. She swallowed it down. At the end her lips opened wider, and enveloped the vessel’s tip. Using her index finger, she pressed the ship all the way back into the entrance of her throat, and swallowed. The structure bent when her tongue lifted it up, and the first half was forced past her gullet. She sucked in a bit, not wanting to spill any spit with the dissolved nutrients still in it, and swallowed for the second time. The entire thing was squeezed into her throat and started to slide down slowly. She closed her eyes and licked her lips with content.

As her previous meal was being pulled down into her stomach to be digested, her hand was already extending to reach the next one. 

Brad felt his ship being lifted upwards, above the giantess’ head. She opened wide to welcome him in. With the ship hanging in the giant girl’s grip by its tip, the man, now lying on the windshield of his cabin, could see her pulsating throat open freakishly wide right below him. Sarah let go of the ship. Gravity itself pulled it towards its demise. Upon entering the throat, the fall came to a sudden halt. They were now slowly sinking in. 

Neither Brad nor Tim dared to utter a single word. They also did not try to communicate with any survivors or the passengers of their own ship. They just watched the hull of their vessel disappear in the melting hell below. Finally their cabin too was engulfed. It got dark. The emergency light provided a view of the organic walls undulating as they squeezed them down. The windshield broke from a stronger contraction, and the acrid air filled the room. Covering their faces with fabric of their clothes, the men escaped into the deeper part of the ship, to avoid being melted alive. Thankfully the door was on the side, not in the back of the cabin. 

Loud heartbeat of their devourer as well as the sounds of her breath accompanied the men as they struggled to descend the stairs sideways. Suddenly something began crushing the ship, and the walls around them freckled.

“What’s going on?!” asked Brad, horrified.

“I don’t know!” replied Tim. “Hold on!” He added, as they suddenly surged downwards. 

The descent came to a halt. For a moment there was silence. Then, a deafening rumble shook the vessel as the digestive muscles clenched around it. Loud sizzling could be heard after a new flood of acid was secreted. Another massive contraction came, and a loud burp could be heard somewhere high above. Then a few shakes of a slightly different nature came; Sarah must have contentedly patted her stomach.

A viscous liquid started leaking through the crevices, and raining on the two men. Their survival instincts told them to jump down, ignoring the stairs in a last desperate attempt of finding shelter. They landed on a group of people, who were gathered below. Someone got killed on the impact. A flood of stomach acid followed them, making any complaints impossible.

Another deafening rumble shook the wreck, and it was broken in half. The roaring muscles engulfed the crumbling structure in their crushing embrace, smearing everything into paste.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Reviews are welcome. Don't hesitate to check out my other stories. I spent a lot of time writing this week.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11991