Hormones by Killer_Huge
Summary:

Carol is a big lady who takes hormone blockers to manage her growth spurts. When these drugs make her sick, she's forced to abandon treatment. The growth spurts return, along with other symptoms that make it harder for her to keep her life organized. Her teenage son Kyle is forced to pick up the slack. His responsibilities grow alongside his voluptuous mother.


Categories: Entrapment, Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Incest, Maternal, Muscle, Odor, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 31625 Read: 38709 Published: July 25 2022 Updated: March 15 2023
Story Notes:

Maternal stuff, with a focus on steady, gradual growth and lewdness in a civilized, urban setting.

1. Chapter 1 - Sleeping Arrangements by Killer_Huge

2. Chapter 2 - Doctor's Visit by Killer_Huge

3. Chapter 3 - Car Trouble by Killer_Huge

4. Chapter 4 - Feeding Frenzy by Killer_Huge

5. Chapter 5 - Succumbing to Escalating Growth by Killer_Huge

6. Chapter 6 - Out in Public by Killer_Huge

Chapter 1 - Sleeping Arrangements by Killer_Huge
Author's Notes:

Setting the scene with some light erotic encounters.

It all started to happen shortly after Kyle’s 18th birthday. He had graduated high school and taken a year off to do a little camping and seasonal work, mostly staying at home with his mom. Carol, his mother, had been feeling intermittently sick in the past couple of years. She had just been to the doctor for the third time during that interval. Carol explained to her son Kyle, “Dr. Young has taken me off my hormone blockers permanently. Every time I go back on them, I get so sick I can barely get out of bed.” Carol was of course referring to the hormone blockers that she had been prescribed and taking since adolescence. At that time, Carol’s growth spurts had become a problem, and had affected her ability to concentrate at high school, some thirty-odd years ago- after all, she was 45. Forty-five, a divorcee… and a very, very large lady.


Carol’s thighs were plump, and stocky, holding up a nice, thick ass that protruded curvaceously from her torso. On this particular day she was wearing shorts and a tank top, and, as was her custom at this time, no bra. Bras had been particularly difficult for Carol since in recent days, she had been growing… Growing because of the change in her medication routine, no doubt. Having to procure clothing was becoming a real challenge, and she had only one or two outfits that would fit around her at any given time. The bras had been the hardest, and Carol had been forced to give them up rather early. Her large, heavy breasts wobbled as she shrugged, throwing her hands up. “I don’t know that I can handle it all by myself…” The big lady chewed her lips. “I’m trying my best here, but I forget things all the time, and the mood swings, and…” Carol scowled as she looked around the living room. “…And I can’t seem to keep the house clean…” She stamped her bare foot in consternation.


Kyle put down his game controller and snapped up to his feet. “Uhhh… that’s my bad… I’ll get to it right away…” Kyle hustled to grab a couple of fast food containers from the coffee table, but Carol stopped him.


“No, no… It’s fine, just play your game… We can get it later.” Carol moved to sit down beside Kyle, and spent the next half hour playing word games on her phone and ordering pizza. Kyle returned to his own game. Carol twisted and grunted at regular intervals, crammed as she was on her side of the couch. “I’m not comfortable!” She groaned. Her big brown eyes darted around lazily as she wondered aloud, “Oh yeah… I got rid of the chair…” Carol snickered as she recalled slouching on the big swivel chair for the hundredth time that week, finally overwhelming and snapping the metal base. She had flung the two pieces out the french doors in contempt. “I need more of the couch. You’ve gotta share…” Carol declared as she put down her phone. The big plump woman snaked her arm around Kyle’s shoulder. She scooped her bewildered son up onto her lap. Kyle was caught by surprise. He swiveled his head up at his beaming mother who seemed to enjoy the attention she got from tormenting him.


“Mom… Stop that… I-I’m not a baby…” Kyle complained as he snapped his head back to the game in front of him. His cheeks were burning as he had gotten a wide open look at Carol’s huge pepperoni nipples that were pushing out through the fabric of her top. Carol kept grinning at her son while she settled her hips into place. Kyle continued playing as she went back to her phone. He was keenly aware that his mother’s huge boobs and bulging gut were pressing pleasantly into the length of his upper body. The scrawny young man was bent forward with the back of his head tenting into his mother’s awesome cleavage because he simply didn’t have anywhere else to be. Carol didn’t seem bothered though. “You know,” she remarked, “I passed seven-and-a-half feet today…” She giggled, and this sent her breasts wobbling sympathetically into the sides of Kyle’s head.


“Now I’m not comfortable…” Kyle complained. He slid down and reclined against the seat of the couch, positioned between Carol’s trunk-like thighs. A couple of hours passed. Carol made Kyle retrieve the pizza at the door. When he brought several boxes back to the den, Carol took them from him and started gobbling down the food right there on the couch, as she had done the entire past week. Her illness had passed as soon as she went off her meds, and her hunger had returned with a vengeance. Kyle was just used to it at this point, though it was a little more intimidating to be there on the edge of the couch, gaming while his hulking mother devoured slice after slice above him. He missed the chair. In fact, this situation had spun beyond his control for some time now. He had already made up in his mind that he would put off his first camping trip. Carol needed him. She had been finding it harder to take care of herself amid the ever-shrinking environment, vehicles, clothes, etc. Keeping the house tidy and doing errands was what he could offer, though it was becoming harder for him since the take-out containers had started piling up.


Now it was late, and Carol put down her phone. She rubbed her engorged belly as it gurgled noisily. “Oh, sorry baby… Did you want some pizza?” Kyle did not, seeing as he had already eaten some of that same pizza today from an earlier delivery. Carol had finished every slice in any case. Now she relaxed her abdominal muscles, letting her big gut spill down and press against the back of Kyle’s head. Carol’s thighs were very warm, and Kyle sensed that they were closer to him now than before- Carol had slouched which caused her thick creamy thighs to pancake into Kyle’s shoulders. He felt warm. Too warm, in fact. He had become uncomfortable in no time. Carol’s breathing slowed, and she pushed her massive gut out generously with each deep diaphragmatic breath. Kyle continued to become warmer, but soon he was comfortable… almost cozy.


Carol soon began stroking her legs as well as her belly. Her large, heavy hands ran down her torso and over the tops of her thighs, making a pleasant, tactile rasping. Kyle stopped gaming sort of by accident, becoming lulled into the comfort of being pressed up against her mother’s swollen belly as it gurgled and groaned above. Carol’s hands began to play over the tops of Kyle’s shoulders now. She gripped and squeezed his traps gently, but like a vice. She was feeling very lulled herself. The feeling was not only pleasant, but sensual… erotic… In fact, Carol was casually surprised to find herself sort of… aroused. She wanted to slip her fingers down her shorts and play with her pussy lips for the dozenth time today. However it would be impossibly awkward to do so with Kyle sitting right between her legs. She realized with a blush of self-admonishment that Kyle had stopped playing his game. Oh no… had he noticed?


Carol excused herself, abruptly saying goodnight to her son, while her cheeks puffed up hotly. She had to get out of that room. It’d been too long since Carol last got off, and she had been suffering these persistent urges. The urges would induce states in Carol that would make her irritable, or absent, or hot and bothered. The best way to control these urges was always to find a quiet place to reach into her panties and get herself off as quickly as possible. The problem for Carol, was that as that the urges were increasing geometrically. Over time she was becoming hornier, and getting the job done quickly by herself was becoming tragically boring and unfulfilling. She needed more, and she needed it more often.


Arriving in a package that day was a footlong silicon dildo of some girth- something that would have been a ridiculous, oversized prop to most women. Carol was anxious to give it a test, now that her hunger had been sated, and Kyle appeared to be busy with his game. The big lumbering woman headed to her bedroom where she pulled the delivery parcel from under the bed where she had hidden it. Kyle had answered the door for the delivery, naturally, but had not asked what was in the box. That was to be expected, as Carol continued to order many clothes and other necessities online to accommodate her increase in size. Carol lubed up the dildo eagerly and set about to filling herself with a good four pounds of silicon. Now this was more like it! Carol clung to the bedspread as she pulled the big pink dick out of herself with a playful slurp. It had been a while since she’d had a man to pleasure her. Now with her increased size and level of arousal, she felt extra naughty- just satisfying herself unconcernedly like a cavewoman. Carol bit her lip and stifled a moan of pleasure. “This is more like it…” she mumbled to herself.


Kyle climbed into the covers of his bed. He had finished gaming an hour so after Carol had left him so awkwardly earlier. As he had padded down the carpeted hallway to his bedroom, there had been a noise coming from Carol’s room. The door had been left slightly ajar, but he had hurried past, not knowing if his mother had become aware of his presence. Now laying quietly in his bed, Kyle remained motionless for a time. He became sleepy in a few minutes, but just as he was about to turn onto his side to pass out, Kyle heard another sound. A little squeal had escaped from his mother’s room. He heard even quieter sounds now. It was the panting of a large set of lungs on a powerful diaphragm. Mom… What the fuck Kyle sat up without a sound and eased himself off his bed. He crept out of his room and back up the hall. He felt so guilty, spying like this. Lately, since Carol had been acting somewhat strangely, he had started creeping on her, albeit, usually more subtly than this. Kyle gazed through the door that hadn’t quite been shut all the way. He could see Carol’s clothes strewn hastily about the floor. He crept a little further, lightly pressing into the door, trying to get an angle to see more of what was inside.


Carol ripped the 12” dildo from her great slobbering muff, tipping her head back with a silent snarl of ecstasy. The thickset woman was spread completely naked across the top of the bed with her legs splayed out to either side. Her fat, swollen nipples cast shadows across giant pancake breasts that shone like ivory in the moonlight coming through the window. She proceeded to rub the tip of the giant penis around her clit, huffing and gasping like a champ. She greedily plunged the huge silicon cock in and out of herself some more, riding the orgasm through its peak while messily soaking her bedspread in womanly fluids. The big naked women froze and let out another little gasp as she heard the door creak. A shadow crossed the threshold and Carol could swear that she heard the scuttling of little feet on carpet, even as her last few convulsions abated. The interruption had ruined the tail end of her masturbation, and Carol flung the dildo irritably into the corner, leaping out of bed with a grunt.


Kyle padded quickly down the hallway back towards his room. The image of his naked mother filling her pussy with the huge dildo and obviously climaxing replayed in his mind’s eye. He was shaking and feeling light-headed when he heard a thump of a heavy object being chucked. His mother could be heard rising out of her bed, and Kyle dashed as quickly as he could to his own bed. The terrified teen slunk deftly under his covers and pulled them up over his chest. Kyle gripped the bedsheets tightly while he listened to the heavy thuds of Carol’s feet as they stomped down the hall, becoming louder. The plump bare feet paused right outside his door, which Kyle had left open rather than risking the noise of closing it completely. Carol cursed quietly outside while Kyle trembled in place. He slitted his eyes and inclined his head so that he could watch the door covertly, hoping that his mom would buy the act that he had been sleeping all along, rather than spying on her.


Carol pushed the door open slowly. She bent over at the waist so that she could see under the doorframe. The shape of Kyle’s body laying in the bed came as some relief to the large woman, but she could have sworn she had heard and seen something in the darkness of the hallway. Carol pondered this for a moment. Completely forgetting her own nudity, the hulking lady pushed the door completely open, watching Kyle sleep as she breathed heavily. What if he had seen? Carol crept forward another pace or two, now standing over her son’s bed, pussy glistening in the moonlight coming through his window. Her heart pounded as she stood there, clenching her fists and trying to listen for the rhythm of Kyle’s breathing, which she could not hear.


Kyle trembled in horror as his mother stood over him, lewdly baring her enormous breasts and genitals. Too frightened to breathe, he stayed frozen, now too committed to this bluff to back down. She knows… She knows I was watching her! Kyle’s mind raced with premonitions of being accosted, being rebuked, taunted… punished… He heard Carol’s throat rasp with a loud, dry swallow. Her breathing slowed down, and Kyle focused all his psychic energy at begging her to leave, to go away before he passed out from a lack of air. Carol remained there for a few minutes, watching, looming… but finally she turned around and departed as quietly as her amazonian size and weight would allow. Kyle waited until he heard his mother ease her bulk back into her own bed before gasping in relief. He was left to lay awake, staring at the ceiling and wondering whether his ruse had worked.


The next day began as usual, with both mother and son getting up independently around mid-morning. Carol worked from home and largely determined her own schedule. Since her recent health issues had emerged, she had taken a lot of time off, only answering emails and attending a few meetings via video chat. Kyle was not surprised to see her sitting at the kitchen table with a huge bowl of cereal, eating corn flakes with a soup spoon. She was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, which seemed to fit her even more poorly than the day before. Carol’s face was buried in her phone as she read emails, interrupting herself every few seconds to take in a big gulp of milk and flakes. “Morning…” She remarked without looking up. Kyle grunted something in reply while he grabbed a couple of slices of bread to make toast. “Did you sleep well, baby?” Carol asked casually.


Kyle froze for a moment, gulping back the fear so that he could respond nonchalantly. “Uh… yeah… Fine, thanks.” He turned his back to Carol while he made breakfast, trying to hide his red cheeks.


Carol watched Kyle’s slow, deliberate movements, scrutinizing him carefully. She put down her phone, using both hands to bring up to her lips the salad bowl she had been eating cereal from. She finished off all the liquid with a long, loud slurp. After a few moments she asked, “Remind me again, when are you going off camping?” Her voice and the tone of her inquiry sounded innocent enough.


Kyle’s bread had been in the toaster for a good minute already, and he felt his mother’s eyes boring in the back of his skull. With no good reason to continue facing away from her, he turned around to address his mother directly. “It’s next week…” He began, “Well… it was… I, umm…” The teen tried to sound as casual as possible. “I’m thinking I’ll probably just cancel actually.” Kyle sounded almost sheepish. “You know… since… since you’re not feeling well…” Kyle glanced up from the floor to meet Carol’s gaze momentarily.


The big woman leaned back on her chair and slitted her eyes coyly. “Well, that would certainly be a big help to me…” She admitted. The chair groaned piteously beneath her immense weight. “I’d certainly owe you a favor…” Carol’s lip curled up and she wrinkled her nose, as though she was privy to some joke of which her son was unaware.


“It’s no problem, mom, really…” Kyle mumbled, enjoying the flattery more than he expected to. He glanced at Carol again, this time taking in her hefty, curvaceous physique. “You’re bigger again, aren’t you?” His voice broke a little as he made the observation, and Carol noted with a bit of naughty satisfaction that her boy was forced to gulp at the sight of her scantily clad form.


“I definitely grew a bit yesterday, yes…” Carol stretched luxuriantly, eliciting another series of creaks from the chair as it floundered under her the weight of her bulk. After a moment’s thought she remarked, “I don’t have any more underwear that fits.”


The toast popped and Kyle whipped around, grateful to hide his blushing cheeks from Carol’s scrutiny. Why does she have to say stuff like that? He began scraping some peanut butter across the toast with a knife, thinking of something, of anything to say that would break up the painfully awkward silence.


“I could… um…” He stammered, feeling his mother’s eyes upon him again. “Do you want me to go shopping for you?”


“No…” sighed Carol. “Well, yes actually, we’re almost out of food. I’ve made a grocery list for you… Or, at least I think I did…” Carol was forgetting everything these days. She had completely forgotten about being caught masturbating the night before. The events and the feelings rushed back into her consciousness when she had heard her son brushing his teeth the next morning. She was fantasizing about it now though… dreaming about the next chance she would have to get off… entertaining delicious impulses of exhibitionism. “Don’t worry about buying panties though,” Carol elaborated coyly. “I don’t think I’ll wear them anymore.” She felt a naughty delight in tormenting Kyle with this line of thought. “If I keep growing at this rate, I might have to rethink the whole idea of wearing clothes, haha…” The big stocky woman giggled at herself. “What do you think of that, hon?”


Kyle turned around and brought his toast to the table. Carol was behaving in such a way that there was no avoiding the awkwardness of her conversation. He resolved to try and play it off casually, despite his burning cheeks. “Um… What like… Walking around naked?” He rasped, wishing he’d started the day with coffee rather than toast. He flinched, hearing what he had just said aloud… in the context of spying on Carol the night previous.


Carol brought her arms down to the table and leaned forward onto her elbows. In this position her large creamy cleavage was pushed outwards. By now, the tank top could barely contain her breasts, and a sizeable fraction of her prodigious aureoles had advanced up and over the fabric. “Well, yeah…” Carol mused as she flipped her shoulder-length chestnut hair back behind her, revealing more of her huge bust. “I would put on clothes to go outside, but…” She looked down for a moment, admiring her own breasts. “I think you’ve already seen everything… right honey?” Kyle looked down at his plate, suddenly regretting entirely having sat down to engage this line of conversation. Carol was clearly enjoying watching him squirm, and he couldn’t think of anything to say. After a few moments, the burly amazon leaned forward some more and repeated, “Well… What do you think about that, baby?”


“I-I…” Kyle stammered. He shifted uncomfortably which brought his scrawny legs into contact with his mother’s large, voluptuous ones under the table. It was too much for him. “I’ve gotta, um… I’ve gotta pee…” Kyle gasped, his throat swelling to the point of choking his voice. He stood abruptly, leaving Carol behind to watch him depart.


Seeing her son so easily outmaneuvered gave Carol a pleasurable, domineering feeling, but his escape was also inscrutably frustrating. Carol sat there for a few moments, chewing her lip in contemplation. She needed to get off again. The big horny woman stood up, sliding the chair back across the floor with a protesting squeal. Carol thumped down the hall, passing the bathroom along the way. The door was closed, but she heard no sounds of her son peeing. She smiled wickedly to herself. Carol ducked under her doorframe which seemed a good couple of inches lower than the night before. It wasn’t going to be long before she wouldn’t be able to walk normally through doorways at all. Carol ripped her clothes off, fraying the stretched fabric at the seams. Once again, the huge bulky woman forgot to close the door, and it remained somewhat ajar while she grabbed her giant pink dildo and began to play with herself again. Through force of habit, Carol tried to stifle her own sexual vocalizations, but for some reason, today she wasn’t trying as hard as she normally would.


Kyle sat on the toilet, also masturbating. He had to release the pressure before he did or said something to his giant mom which he would regret. Boorish grunts and little moans were now filtering under the closed door of the bathroom while Kyle tugged himself silently. The source and context of the sounds gradually dawned on the teenager. Despite his cheeks flushing with renewed embarrassment, he did not stop jerking off. Once finished though, the shame and reality of the situation washed over Kyle. He cleaned up as quickly as he could before sneaking back up the hall. Carol’s door was open, yet again. Kyle kept his head pointed straight, feigning obliviousness, despite the fact he didn’t have a direct line of sight on his mother’s activities. Kyle punched out of there as quickly as he could. He didn’t need to look, as there was no doubt in his mind what was going on. Carol was either becoming reluctant or incapable of concealing the flourishing nature of her newfound sexuality. Kyle was irritated at how this trampled over his boundaries and how embarrassed it made him feel. Still, he knew she wasn’t entirely to blame. Carol had taken her meds for decades, which had apparently kept all these physiological issues at bay, and had only gone off her meds when they began to make her sick. With a sigh of resignation, he grabbed his keys and shoes. Carol had indeed forgotten to make a grocery list, so Kyle simply re-used the one on his phone from last week. He noted grimly that he would simply need to double the quantity of each item, in order to keep up with Carol’s increasing appetite.


That night, Carol lay on her bed, glowing in the aftereffects of her most recent orgasm- maybe her tenth of the day. The large naked woman nuzzled comfortably into the pillows while her feet dangled over the edge. The bed wasn’t going to fit her burgeoning body for much longer, and she would probably have to disassemble it and move it out of the room to make way for her increased size. Carol smiled to herself as she envisioned ripping the frame apart with her bare hands and chucking it through the french doors like she had the living room chair. The image aroused her, and even as she drifted off, Carol was becoming horny again. The last couple of masturbation sessions with her new dildo had been progressively less satisfying. The footlong silicon dick didn’t fill her up as nicely as yesterday, and after so much focused sexual exploration, it was sort of becoming old news to her. The big curvy woman drifted off into a light sleep, fantasizing about new and more naughty sexual exploits.


Carol’s mind turned to her son Kyle. The little brat had spied on her last night, and she suspected, several times before that. She had caught him staring at her breasts, her ass… Like he wanted to get a closer look. Well, she had a fantasy for that. The amazon smiled to herself and twitched in the moonlight as her dreams took on a more reproachful, more taboo turn. Carol saw herself climbing out of bed and creeping into Kyle’s room. In her mind’s eye, the big horny cougar pulled off his bedsheets and grabbed him by the shoulders. The boy woke with quiet confusion, but his protests were quickly overturned as she pulled off his pajamas. Carol mounted her son and began grinding up and down on him. Kyle’s diminutive cock stiffened, and she reached down to aim it up into her huge, drooling muff. With sinister ecstasy she fucked him, bringing both of them to climax in a mist-filled wet dream.


“Ooooohhh, Kyle…” Carol moaned. Suddenly, she awoke like a lightning bolt. She had woken herself up, hissing her son’s name into the dark. Carol heard a sound coming from her Kyle’s room. She sat up in the dark. Her body glistened with sweat, and her crotch burned with sexual hunger. The giant mom chewed her lip contemplatively for a moment. Not thinking clearly, and not even truly convinced she was awake, Carol called out again, “Kyle… Kyle, baby…” Her words cut through the silence like a blade. A minute went by. Carol waited for a reply, trembling in the moonlight, but there was no voice, not a sound from her son’s room.


Kyle laid perfectly still in bed. He had been woken up by Carol’s voice for the second time that night. This time, rather than simply moaning, his mother had called him by name. What does she want… God… The teen gripped his sheets and stared at the door, not daring to reply. He had a fluttering feeling in his guts, one of excitement and anxiety. There was a creak and a series of thumps as Carol dismounted her dwindling bed. Kyle’s heart pounded as he heard the big lumbering woman stalk down the hallway towards his room. The door creaked, and Carol pushed through. At first, Kyle could see only her huge bulging breasts, and she had to duck significantly to get in under the doorframe. He slitted his eyes, remaining still while his mind raced to come up with a plan of action, or simply to understand what was happening.


Carol approached her son’s bed with uncertainty. She trembled slightly. What am I doing? Kyle was not moving, and still hadn’t responded in any way. The large, curvy woman lowered herself down to her knees, and she crept up the side of Kyle’s bed while the floorboards creaked underneath her considerable weight. Finally, Kyle stirred. He turned to face his mother, making vague eye contact in the darkness, still saying nothing. “I was calling you, honey…” Carol mumbled, still half asleep. “Didn’t you hear me?”


Kyle’s ears were ringing, as his mind tried to reconcile the fact that his mother had nakedly accosted him in bed. “Mom…” He breathed. “What are you doing in here? Why are you n-naked?” He didn’t know why he was whispering. The situation was unfolding around him with dream-like unreality.


“I-I…” Carol stammered. She gulped as she realized that this situation was shaping up frighteningly close to how her midnight fantasy had gone. This time though, she knew she was awake, and this was really happening. The big voluptuous woman swallowed dryly. “I had a dream… that you…” Carol faltered. What am I doing?! Kyle was clearly flustered and seemed suspiciously less sleepy than Carol thought he should have been. He asked her if she’d had a bad dream, but Carol shook her head emphatically. “No… It was… I just… I need to cuddle…” Kyle was too flummoxed to reply, but Carol made him move over all the same. She stood up, bringing her puffy wet crotch dangerously close to her son’s face, and with a grunt of consternation, lowered herself onto Kyle’s bed which creaked dangerously in protest. Carol rolled onto her side and scooped Kyle into her cleavage. He was trembling, and his mouth was moving as if to speak, but no sound was coming out. Selfishly ignoring her boy’s protests, Carol wrapped him up in her thick, powerful arms. She ran her hands along Kyle’s body, pressing him into her breasts and crotch. It felt insanely good… quite wicked indeed. Carol’s womanhood was heating up again, but through shear force of will she managed to keep from touching herself right then and there. After a while, Kyle’s tensed-up body began to relax, and pretty soon they were both sleeping soundly through the night.

Chapter 2 - Doctor's Visit by Killer_Huge
Author's Notes:

More sexual bullying followed by a doctor's visit with erotic themes.

 That night had passed uneventfully, despite the fact that Carol had to fend off intermittent waves of arousal. Her sexual appetite was rapidly increasing, and sleeping with someone, even her own son, was exacerbating the problem as much as it was alleviating it. Kyle was aware of his girthy, overbearing mom moving around at several points during the night. She would flex at her waist, crushing him into an overpowering hug. Sometimes she would fret and play with her hands around his waist, cupping his much smaller body deeply up into her groin and into her soft belly and cleavage. It was early July, and the sun had risen before 6a.m. Both Carol and Kyle were fully awake by now. Carol was cuddling affectionately into her son, who by this point had simply given himself over to be used this way. Still there was tension in the air, and it was Carol who spoke first.


How’d you sleep, sweety?” She asked, her voice sounding husky from the time spent laying down. It was also lower, more booming than the day before. Kyle grunted something incomprehensible in reply. Carol was quite used to his morning moods, and decided not to take it personally. She stretched luxuriantly, bumping her elongated limbs into walls and furniture as she continued daily to outgrow every newly established sense of her body size in relation to her surroundings. Kyle grumbled something at her again, this time, pushing away from his amazonian mother irritably. Carol scowled, taking a second to consider the situation. She took a long breath in and sighed gravely before taking Kyle in her large arms and spinning him around to face her. “Look here, mister…” The huge, hulking woman narrowed her beautiful brown eyes at her son. “I’m your mother… You have to love me, and…” She chewed her lip briefly. “If I need to cuddle, well… you’re going to cuddle me…” Her voice was stern and admonishing, and seemed to have the effect of cowing poor Kyle.


“Mom… I’m sorry, it’s just, well… Y-you’re naked in bed with me!” Kyle stammered, pointing out the obvious. “I don’t even know if that’s legal…” He wondered nervously, undermining the boldness of his contention.


Baby… Look at me…” Carol declared. Kyle lifted his eyes to meet her gaze, but she shook her head, amending more softly, “No, baby… I mean… Look at me…” Carol pushed up on the bed, causing it to creak. An ominous snap could be heard as she carefully lifted her massive bulk. The enormous woman stood for a moment, leaving her gigantic bare ass pointed towards Kyle. Carol slowly turned around, bending her neck a little as her head was brushing up against the ceiling. “I’m huge, honey…” Carol’s voice had an overbearing, almost condescending tone. Kyle gulped at the display. His mother’s prodigious curves had thickened and pushed out, even overnight. Her whole entire pelvis looked wider, supported by massive, trunk-like legs that were thicker than his entire torso at the thighs. Carol’s gargantuan breasts swooped out and downward abundantly, somewhat propped up by her creamy, matronly gut. Even her arms looked like they had packed on additional mass, and were easily wider than Kyle’s legs. “Just look at me!” Carol repeated, somewhat incredulous herself. She ended her little demonstration facing her son, hands on hips, with knees and neck slightly bent. “How much do you think I grew just overnight, dear?” She waggled her breasts imperiously.


“I don’t know…” Kyle mumbled. Carol maintained her posture, impassively drumming her fingers against herself. Kyle sat up bleary-eyed in the bed, trying to bring his burgeoning mother more into focus. “God it’s like… I don’t know… probably half a foot overnight?” He gulped. How long is this going to go on for? It already seemed wildly unsustainable- the food, the furniture… the sexual behavior…


That’s right, honey…” Carol nodded grimly. “That makes me… Oh I don’t even know anymore…” It was clear that she had to be over 8 feet tall. Shrugging dismissively Carol continued, “It doesn’t really matter. The point is…” She cleared her throat in a no-nonsense kind of way. “…I don’t want to wear clothes anymore. They don’t fit me, and if they do, then they don’t fit me the next day.” Kyle withered under his mother’s assertive stare. She paused meaningfully, and Kyle was forced to nod along as his mother passively demanded his acknowledgment of the facts. “Also, I… um…” Carol stalled. She scratched her big fleshy belly absently, not quite knowing how to proceed. “Here, make some room…” She demanded, turning again to sit down on the edge of the bed.


Once again the poor bedframe groaned and cracked in protest. Carol used one massive arm to corral Kyle out of the way, and then after she had settled, pulled him back into herself so that they were sitting side-by-side on the edge of the bed. From here, the outward swoop of Carol’s enormous breast was invading the space next to her son’s face, and indeed each giant tit was easily three times the size of his little head. That image sent a flicker of naughty delight down Carol’s spine, but the comparisons didn’t end there. Pancaked out, each thigh was almost twice as wide as both of Kyle’s scrawny little thighs combined, and her thigh crowded into his space as well. Carol’s girth covered most of the length of the bed. She flipped her hair to the other side in a provocative kind of way, turning her upper torso slightly towards her son, whose personal space was further invaded. The massive woman brought her hand up behind Kyle, giving his back a gentle, repetitive scratch with her nails. This also prevented him from being able to pull away from her intrusive bulk. Carol slitted her eyes as she gazed down at her dwindling son. He’s so small now… She cleared her throat again.


Carol lowered her voice to barely above a whisper, “I think we should… talk… she began before pausing several seconds. The short silence was broken only by the sound of her nails digging into Kyle’s flannel pajama shirt. Carol cocked her head, still beaming down at her son who was looking straight forward, trying not to become unravelled by the huge swollen nipple that was jutting out just beside his face. She decided to take the indirect tack. “Have you ever… you know… been with anyone?” The question itself was inobtrusive enough, but the way Carol uttered it under her breath made Kyle deeply uncomfortable. He responded shakily, pointing out that he had been with two short-term girlfriends in high school before he had graduated. “I know, and that’s nice, honey…” Carol murmured. She let out a sharp exhale through her nostrils, blowing her breath down over Kyle’s head. “What I mean is…” the giant, naked woman’s voice dropped to a conspiratorial, baritone rasp, “Have you ever had sex before, honey? You know… had sex with a woman?”


Kyle gulped, feeling completely outmaneuvered. He was trembling now, despite the incredible heat given off by his mother’s insanely proportioned body. Carol grabbed him by the cheek gently, but firmly. She turned his head up past her massive, swooping breast and locked eyes with Kyle. She was expecting an answer, and there was no way he could bullshit or sidestep under this level of scrutiny. “I-I… um, I never…” Kyle sputtered. His cheeks burned a bright crimson. “N-no, I-I’ve only ever kissed, that’s it...” Somehow this confession made him feel miserable. He resented the fact that his mother was forcing this out of him in such a direct and lascivious way.


Carol let her breath wash over Kyle again, savoring his discomfort, gradually acknowledging how much she enjoyed this casual, naughty torment. “That’s okay, sweetie…” She cooed, a little sneeringly. “… but I think it’s time I started teaching you…” Carol paused, taking in another ponderous breath. “...Because every man your age should know how to please a woman… Carol began gripping and squeezing Kyle’s shoulder now, digging in gently with her vice-like hands. “Is that… something you’d want to learn from me?” Kyle looked away, trembling so hard that Carol thought he might burst into tears. She continued scratching his back for a few minutes, not saying anything else. As much as Carol burned to do something… something terribly forbidden… She was getting the sense that Kyle was not yet up to this intense level sexually-charged interaction. She sighed deeply. “Okay, hon, you should get dressed and have breakfast.” Carol released her boy and pushed him gently forward off the bed. “I need you to drive me to my doctor’s appointment today. I don’t think your mom’s body will fit behind the wheel anymore.” Kyle scuttled around Carol’s immense legs with palpable relief in each step. No sooner had he left the room than Carol thrust her fingers into her luscious, puffy cunt. She was so wet already that she was sure to climax in no time. The huge lady spread her legs out unabashedly, moaning in surprise when the frame of Kyle’s bed snapped under her enormous feminine bulk.


After eating two full boxes of cereal with a full jug of milk, Carol was ready to hit the road. She had actually found a pair of shorts which could almost fit her. It had been a purchase from last week which had turned out quite a bit larger than she had wanted, but now it fit snugly about her enormous waist with a pair of slits cut up the sides to make a little more room for her awesome hips. There wasn’t a shirt to be found which would come close to retaining Carol’s massive breasts and upper torso, however. She had been forced to fashion a tube top from a bedsheet. The sheet was a little narrow, and only just long enough to fit around the entire circumference of her breasts and upper back, but it did the job well enough for the occasion. Kyle had to stow the back seat of the SUV in order to make room for Carol to crawl gingerly into through the trunk. One or two neighbors walking by in that moment were awestruck by the spectacle of Carol’s size and girth, and Kyle pretended not to notice them, these people he knew, for lack of any satisfactory explanation for what was now the new reality of his life.


Upon their arrival at the doctor’s office, the mother-son pair was greeted and directed into an examination room. The receptionist appeared startled by Carol’s size, but not shocked. Seeing as Dr. Young was both an endocrinologist and metabolic physiology specialist, she was accustomed to seeing some outlandish bodies go through the clinic. I sat down in a chair while Carol pitched her gigantic ass on the edge of the large exam table. It was the only obvious place for her to be, since the rest of the chairs were laughably undersized for the amazonian woman. The room was proportioned and organized in a way that suggested it was designed to hold a whole family for a consult, and the fact that they had been brought to this particular exam room was probably not accidental.


Dr. Young appeared after a few minutes, clipboard in hand. She was a small southeast asian woman about the same age as Carol. “Hello there, Carol, how are you- uhhh…” Dr. Young faltered. She closed the door behind herself as she pushed her glasses up her face. She paused and peered closely at the enormous woman in front of her. The doctor’s eyes tracked up and down, taking in the impressive view and immediately her hand went to her pen which went to the chart. She began scribbling notes furiously, keeping her eyes trained on Carol for the most part while glancing occasionally at her writing. The hulking woman grinned a bit foolishly at this reaction, squeezing her huge thighs together sort of ruefully- like a kid would. “I see we’ve had a bit of reaction to the medication change, huh?” Dr. Young commented in a detached manner as she continued to gather data with her eyes and tabulate it efficiently into the chart.


Carol shrugged and leaned back a bit, pushing out her massive tummy. The fact that she had grown so much made her a bit of a celebrity in this situation, and she was enjoying the attention. Dr. Young asked a few basic questions, initially focusing on Carol’s previous symptoms. Carol replied that her headaches, her nausea, and her fatigue had completely vanished since she had been fully weaned off the hormone blockers. “That’s great… That’s really great…” Dr. Young murmured as she wrote, pushing up her glasses again. Her tone was like a void, indicating neither approval nor concern, and she held herself up professionally while starting to dig deeper into what was obviously a medical case for the ages. “And how much weight did we put on? You don’t know?” The doctor directed Carol to lay down on the table. “This table maxes out at twelve hundred pounds, but I think we are still below that, haha…” Her chuckle sounded partially convincing at best.



Carol laid down obligingly, and when Dr. Young logged into a nearby computer console she couldn’t help but whistle at the result. “Wow… 869 pounds…” She paused, recording the number, then mulling over the result. “You’re a big lady, my dear, haha…” She grabbed a measuring tape. Kyle noticed there were graduated measuring marks on the wall nearby, but they only went eight feet high. Carol seemed quite likely to exceed this, and indeed, Dr. Young noted with amazement that Carol had grown to a body length of 8’3”. “So tall!” she marveled, noting the data. “You’re more than double the mass that you were when I first took over your case…” Seized by an impulse, Dr. Young inquired, “How much are you eating?” Carol shrugged and looked over towards Kyle, who had been sitting nervously, watching the entire proceeding. Kyle cleared his throat and gave a quick summary of what Carol had eaten the previous day. “No…” Dr. Young gasped, clearly amazed. “No… really? That’s…” She seemed to do a calculation in her head. Her eyes widened. “That’s so many calories!” She declared. Carol just grinned and crinkled her nose. She bounced her calves against the table in an alternating, childish manner. She was loving this.


Dr. Young continued taking notes and asking questions. Her temperament shifted and she prodded a little more. “Now tell me, dear… What’s the bad news? Any new symptoms?” Carol replied that she had been more forgetful of late. Dr. Young glanced back at Kyle who simply nodded in affirmation. Carol also mentioned having difficulty in concentrating. She said that she was sometimes not tired, but more like… lazy almost, like she wasn’t motivated to do much. Dr. Young noted these things and pulled out her stethoscope. Gingerly, she pressed the tiny-looking device into Carol’s chest. The doctor’s eyebrows went up when she heard the strength of the pulse and the beat rate of Carol’s massive heart. Next she took out a cuff and with some difficulty managed to wrap it around the full circumference of Carol’s massive upper arm. Again, her instruments produced a result that could be read on the doctor’s face. She noted the data and pulled her stethoscope back down around her neck. “Anything else I should be aware of?” Dr. Young inquired, using that pressing, prying tone of hers.


Kyle shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and Dr. Young immediately picked up on this and turned towards him expectantly. “Well there is something…” He began. Carol bent her neck up from the table and shot her son with a dirty look. Dr. Young’s eyes darted between the two. She clicked her pen expectantly.


Carol rolled her eyes in consternation. “Well… there is this thing… sort of… down there, you know…” The massive woman inclined her head southwards. Dr. Young raised her eyebrows again, and politely asked Kyle to leave the room so that she could discuss these things privately with her patient. “No- don’t go…” Carol pleaded with surprising conviction. Her voice filled the room, and Kyle froze in place. “It’s just… He’s taking care of me now…” She cast another glance down in Kyle’s direction, this time with more of an affectionate, almost proud tone. “He needs to learn about this stuff too…” Carol asserted, pushing herself up into a sitting position. She positively dwarfed the tiny doctor sitting across from her. Carol went on to explain that she had been experiencing changes in her sex drive. She emphasized that her breasts and her vulva had greatly increased in size, even in proportion to the rest of her body. Dr. Young and Kyle listened intently, the latter blushing terribly at the graphic description.


“Do you have any pain?” Dr. Young asked, cutting Carol off in the middle of her rambling medical history. Carol blinked, not immediately understanding the question. “Do you have any pain… in your vagina or your breasts?” She clicked her pen.


The bluntness of the doctor’s question seemed to catch Carol off-guard. “I um… no… well, sort of…” Carol began. Dr. Young quietly stood and walked over to her station where she began putting on gloves. “It’s not so much pain, really…” Carol murmured, “It’s more of like, um… kind of like a burning… but it feels…” The massive woman struggled to articulate herself and blushing. “It kind of feels good…” She slumped her shoulders forward, as though she had just spilled a dirty secret.


Dr. Young finished donning her latex gloves with a crisp snap. “I would like to perform a pelvic examination and a breast examination.” She declared, bluntly again. The doctor cast another sidelong glance in Kyle’s direction. “I really think it would be better if-” Carol cut her off, again insisting that Kyle remain for the examination. Dr. Young simply shrugged and proceeded. “I normally do this with the patient seated, but I think you’re too big for that, haha…” She joked, awkwardly. Dr. Young went to push her glasses up her nose, but seemed to remember she was wearing gloves, and instead wriggled her nose in an unbecoming manner. “Now, you can remain laying down, just um… If you wouldn’t mind removing your, uh… top…” Carol happily obliged. She reached behind herself, jerking at the knot which Kyle had tied earlier for her. The fumbling attempt wasn’t quite working, and after a few moments of struggle, Carol grunted and simply forced the sheet up and over her gigantic breasts, sending them bouncing free and unrestrained. Before Dr. Young could begin the exam, Carol motioned to remove her shorts as well. “Oh… Leave those on for now, my dear…” Dr. Young exclaimed. Carol ignored her, waggling her magnificent ass out of the painfully undersized shorts, and causing them to stretch and fray even further before they slid off her immense hips. Carol mumbled something to the effect of needing to remove them eventually for the pelvic. Dr. Young simply shrugged and continued.


Dr. Young warned Carol, appropriately, just before touching her huge breasts with gloved hands. “Yes, please do!” Replied the oversized woman, suddenly beaming and giddy again. She was trying hard to suppress the obviousness of her enjoyment, but by the time Dr. Young had gotten started, Carol was grinning and giggling like kid. Dr. Young was apologetic, but professional. It seemed as though she had experienced odd reactions like this before. “No, no… It’s fine it just tickles me… It’s cute…” Carol piped, seemingly enjoying the sensation of the doctor’s delicate little hands groping and kneeding her full, swooping breasts. Dr. Young asked about Carol’s nipples, wondering if they had always been this swollen. “Well, I’ve always had large nipples… They are getting much larger now, though… And my aureoles too… It doesn’t hurt, but- OH…” She gasped, following up with a deep chuckle. Haha... Oh, but they are more sensitive though…” Dr. Young apologized awkwardly again, and removed her gloves. She scribbled furiously for a few moments, then put on another pair.


Dr. Young proceeded to the pelvic exam, Carol being already fully naked and on display. The doctor attempted to set up stirrups with attachments for her exam table, but quickly discovered that her equipment was not nearly large enough to accommodate Carol’s massive size. Instead, she instructed Carol to spread her legs and plant her feet firmly on the corners of the table, which Carol was happy to do for her. The doctor then instructed carol to spread her knees outward. Her left knee was able to rest against the nearby wall, but her right knee remained hanging uncomfortably in the air beside the table.


Dr. Young glanced around, seeming a bit unprepared for the challenges of this particular patient. “Ah, Kyle! I need to use your hands.” Kyle had been staring at the floor, and now he rose to his feet, looking less than thrilled or forthcoming. “Grab your mom’s knee there, and just, uh… Hold it up. Support her, haha… like a good son, haha…” Dr. Young chuckled, seemingly in an attempt to smooth over the teen’s obvious discomfort. Kyle shuffled to his mother’s side and gingerly raised his hands up to support her knee. Carol let out a satisfied sigh, relaxing her hip muscles and allowing her boy to support most of the weight. She reached out with one oversized hand and stroked Kyle’s head affectionately. Kyle smiled numbly back at her then turned his head away as he supported the considerable weight of her giant limb. Evidently he didn’t know where to look, because his gaze fell upon Carol’s huge, puffy vulva.


Kyle couldn’t help but stare. His mother’s enormous genitals were proudly displayed between her spread legs. A dark, womanly bush adorned two meaty sets of turgid, swollen lips that seemed to go on forever. Kyle hadn’t seen another woman’s pussy before- not up close like this. He had seen pictures, but this eluded any expectations he might have previously built up. The flesh appeared to quiver slightly, folding and unfolding gently with Carol’s full, deep breaths. The color was a deep purple, marked with a sensuous, wrinkled texture between many folded extrusions. There was a pleasant, musky smell emanating from the huge, hairy muff, and Kyle felt a little light-headed in that moment which seemed to stretch on forever. Snapping back to reality, Kyle looked away again, this time to watch Dr. Young as she fiddled with a speculum- something else Kyle had never seen before.


The doctor fussed with her equipment for a minute or two, then she let Carol know that she was going to touch her down there… “Of course, get in there!” Carol gushed, grinning effusively. She gave her son another tussle of his curly hair. “Sorry it’s a little… um… rank down there…” The hulking woman chatted in a way that did not sound particularly contrite. “It’s a little hard for me to get into the bath these days…” Carol glanced over at her son who was staring at the ceiling now. “I’ve gotta get this young man to help me clean my- OH… Well, hello there…” Carol let out a loud gasp as the doctor pushed her lithe little fingers through her big hairy bush and into her slit. Dr. Young apologized again, telling Carol to remain as still as she could and reassuring her that this would not take long. “Mhm…” Carol smirked, clearly enjoying the sensation of being handled with such intimate attention. Dr. Young probed the external vaginal canal, palpating the huge woman’s many folds and crevices with professional precision. She bobbed her head right and left, using the motion to direct her head lamp into each recess as she went. Dr. Young made trivial small talk as she worked, trying her best to distract Carol from the sensations that most women found to be quite discomforting. Carol mostly nodded and grunted in reply, letting out the occasional sigh, or low gasp. “Sorry!” She exclaimed putting her hand over her mouth. “That tickles… I’m sorry…”


Dr. Young continued her work. At one point she pulled back the speculum and dumped it into a nearby tray. “This isn’t doing anything for you, my dear… It can’t even reach that far, haha…” The doctor laughed, and Carol echoed her, giggling along. “It’s okay though,” Dr. Young reassured her. “I don’t really need it, actually… I can sort of see all the way back there…” The doctor gently pried back some of Carol’s genital flesh with a wooden tongue depressor. “Try to relax, hon…” Carol grunted in reply and let her head sag down to the table surface, sighing deeply. “That’s better, thank you, dear…” Dr. Young’s head bobbed back and forth, and in a minute she straightened back up, rolling her shoulders and cracking her jaw. “All done! You did great, Carol.” The doctor snapped her gloves off, taking notes while absently instructing her enormous patient, “You can put your clothes back on. Kyle, please help her.” Carol and Kyle silently went about the awkward task while the doctor finished with her notes.


Presently, Dr. Young sat down at her computer desk, now typing ferociously as she spoke. “So…” She inhaled deeply. “Your pelvic and breast exams are, well… I think they are within a normal range considering the rest of your history. I would like you to keep monitoring for any changes though, given the symptoms relating to increased libido…” She turned meaningfully towards Carol, inadvertently shining her in the eyes with the headlamp which she had neglected to remove. “That’s the sex drive stuff, haha…” Dr. Young chuckled at her own clarification. She continued. “I also want you to start a daily diary for these things. You should also be recording daily food intake.” She paused. “I would like you to weigh in each day as well, but uh... you might need to come in for that. I guess don’t worry about daily measuring unless your weight is, uh… fluctuating a lot, haha…” Carol chuckled as well, shooting a haughty look at Kyle who groaned inwardly, already anticipating a significant degree of fluctuation...


Dr. Young’s voice took on a more profession, more guarded tone. “I am however concerned about your vitals. Your resting heart rate is 50 beats per minute. That’s quite low.” She chided. “I also note that your blood pressure is 220 over 150… thats very high…” Dr. Young clicked her pen a couple of times. She suddenly pulled out a pad and began writing. “I’m going to give you a prescription for nitro… I want you to take two sprays under the tongue if you feel like you are having chest pain. I don’t want to prescribe you any other heart or blood pressure meds just yet, since, well… This is all rather unprecedented, and since you are otherwise feeling physically well, I’m not too alarmed just yet.” Dr. Young ripped the slip off her pad with a flourish and immediately proceeded to write another one. “However, I am concerned about the other things… These neurological and metabolic symptoms- your forgetfulness, your…” She paused, “...your growth… These are things that we wanted to treat in the first place.” She ripped another script off her pad, this time, without the flourish. “I’m writing you up another script for the hormone blockers…”


No, not again...Carol groaned. Her hands clenched and her shoulders tensed up. “I can’t go back to feeling like I did last month… I felt like death…” She mused for a second, chewing her lip. “I’d rather deal with these other symptoms, given the choice…” Kyle looked at his shoes, praying internally that Dr. Young would convince her otherwise.


“I know, dear, I know.” Dr. Young grabbed a hold of Carol’s hand. It was about eight times larger than her own. “I’m going to draw blood for more labs, but the previous results are quite conclusive. Your body is no longer tolerating the hormone blockers. They were building up in your system and causing the symptoms that you experienced.” Kyle sighed as he heard this. Getting back on the hormone blockers had been his last hope that his mother’s runaway growth could be staunched quickly. Dr. Young backpedaled further. “I just… I want you to have options, just in case you need… an emergency intervention… There’s always dialysis, or maybe transplant if we need to...” Carol fixed her with a withering stare, but Dr. Young, completely oblivious, caught herself in the contradiction. “...But then I suppose your organs and blood vessels aren’t going to be a very easy match now, haha…” Dr. Young handed the scripts to Kyle. “Please get this filled… just in case, you know.” Kyle took the scripts and stuffed them into his pocket. He was eager to leave.


Dr. Young took Carol’s arm for a quick blood draw, then bid farewell before briskly striding off to some other undisclosed task. Kyle gathered up his and Carol’s belongings and they exited the clinic in silence. The receptionist watched them go with wide eyes. How does that woman find anything that fits her? She watched through the window as the mother-son pair entered the parking lot. Kyle popped the trunk and Carol obligingly bent down and crawled in again. The vehicle dipped low with a loud creak, clearly straining with the heavy load. Other onlookers stopped to watch in awe and fascination. Dr. Young appeared, and the receptionist quickly went back to her keyboard, trying to appear as though she had been working. “Linda, can you please make sure these blood specimens get into today’s lab run? I need them rushed.” The receptionist obliged, took the name and number associated with the specimens and put them into the fridge. She also made a note to call that particular patient soon to set up another appointment next week, guessing quite correctly that she would need to come in again sooner rather than later.

End Notes:


Chapter 3 - Car Trouble by Killer_Huge
Author's Notes:
Lewd dialogue, self-love, and exhibitionism.

Once they were back in the SUV, Kyle wasted no time in starting up the vehicle and pulling out of the lot. There were at least half a dozen gawkers who stopped their activities to watch his awesomely proportioned mother climb awkwardly into the trunk. Carol had to fold her massive, heavy limbs into her torso just to fit at this point, and it was clear that she was not comfortable. “It’s cramped back here…” Carol whined. “Can you at least turn on the AC? I’m cooking...” Kyle acquiesced obediently, turning the knobs and feeling the cool air come through the blower. He glanced at the dash console. Low fuel… the tank was sitting at about 1/8th. Kyle had not been driving for long, and was not quite familiar enough with Carol’s SUV to say how many miles that would get him. The clinic was a good half hour drive from their house, and that had been in light traffic. The city seemed suddenly much busier. It was rush hour. Kyle took the turns slowly, not wanting to jostle Carol too much, considering she wasn’t belted. In fact, Carol’s presence had the effect of adding weight to the rear of the vehicle. The burgeoning amazon’s mass helped to glue the back end of the SUV to the road. Kyle felt the weight and sensed how it affected the handling, despite his inexperience.


Ahhh… much better…Carol groaned in satisfaction as the cool air from the blower finally reached her skin. Her massive, scantily clad body was already covered in a slick, musky sheen. It had to be a hundred degrees outside. Carol squirmed around, shifting her bulk into a cross-legged position. Her movements jostled the SUV, and Kyle had to work the wheel to maintain his control. Carol didn’t seem to notice. “So… how do you think that went?” She inquired, pushing her head up between the two front seats. Kyle glanced briefly behind him, surprised to find Carol right up in his space. The teen returned his attention to the road, shrugging non-comittally. He seemed uncomfortable, and Carol loved it. She waited a few seconds without reply, then pressed onward. “I’m glad you mentioned the changes to my sex drive…” The vehicle jerked subtly as Kyle flinched. “I mean… I was a bit embarrassed at first, but… I mean- it’s a medical condition right?” She pursed her lips in exaggerated thoughtfulness. “We ought to be able to talk about these sorts of things like adults… right, baby?”


Kyle pulled into the major road that separated this particular neighborhood from the highway. It was jammed with cars as commuters lined up to get back home to the suburbs. “Yeah… I guess that’s true…” Kyle was grateful to have something to do with his eyes rather than meet his mother’s gaze. He could feel her watching his reaction through the rear view mirror.


Carol pondered this for a moment. “You know, I saw you take a look at my vagina in there…” The words tumbled indelicately out of her mouth. Kyle flinched, and his shoulders tensed visibly. He gripped the wheel with white knuckle intensity. He didn’t need to reply- to admit to the deed. It was obvious in his body language. “It’s okay, hon…” Carol reassured him, loving way it felt to hold this over his head. “I know you were just trying to help me…”


“Yeah… mom…” Kyle grated in a strangled voice, the stress of both traffic and the subject of conversation suddenly hitting a nerve. “I’m trying to help you!” He shook a little. “I’m trying to help you, and I…” He shook his head. “I feel like… You’re making fun of me… like you’re trying to embarrass me all the time now…” Kyle jerked the wheel out of a lane change he had been attempting to make. Some other car that had been in his blind spot honked in warning.


Kyle swore under his breath. Carol just sat there contemplatively, surprised by the admonishment. Her son’s outburst, though sharp, been quite maturely restrained. It rang with more than a kernel of legitimacy. His words actually compelled her to turn inwardly for a moment of sullen introspection. “Yeah… Yes, I’m sorry- you’re right, sweetie…” Carol admitted in self-reproach. “It’s not anything you’re doing wrong…” She put her large hand on Kyle’s knotted shoulder, gently squeezing it in a soothing way. “No… in fact, I’m really grateful for having you to drive me around, feeding me, cleaning up for us…” She swallowed and hung her head. “I’m actually… I’m quite proud of you, son…”


The words hit Kyle like a knife, instantly twisting into his guts. He was breathing heavily, trying to remain focused on driving while riding this emotional roller coaster. “Well…” he began, pausing a second to shoulder check before pulling onto the highway. “I don’t understand… If you’re proud of me, why do you treat me like a baby, huh?” Kyle glanced briefly at his big sweaty mom in the rear. “Why do you tease me?”


Carol bit her lip, feeling a little dumbfounded. I’m not really being such a big jerk… am I? The huge woman cleared her throat. “I said already… It’s not you, baby… It’s these hormones… Carol gestured towards herself as though that would explain her plight. “I’m acting up because… well…” Carol slumped her shoulders sheepishly. “Well, you see I’m rather horny, sweetie…” The giant woman scratched the side of her head with almost comical ruefulness. “I’m… I’m kind of horny all the time, now…” Carol sighed and folded her hands on her lap. She went on to explain to her son how she had been feeling hot and bothered by the most mundane scenarios. This included, for example, the visit to the doctor that had just transpired. “Just having someone near me… even that can be enough to set me off…” Carol whined, milking the truth just a little in pursuit of sympathy.


Kyle listened intently. Although this topic of conversation made him uncomfortable, having the experience of speaking about it openly was having the effect of making it easier to digest- easier to engage without withdrawing. “So… let me get this straight…” He searched for the words that would wrap this whole problem up in a nice little summary. “You get, um… horny…” Carol nodded emphatically. “...and… you start to behave lewdly… and there’s nothing you can really do about it…?” Kyle balked. The whole scenario he was painting left an unpleasant taste into his mouth.


Yes, exactly…” Carol replied. “Well… except…” She chewed her plump lower lip again. “There is always… something I can try…” The amazon fondled one of her huge breasts. She murmured in a low voice, “I usually just try to get off…A ghost of a smile crossed Carol’s lips. “That actually, well, usually that helps a lot…” There was a moment of silence amid the heavy afternoon traffic while that sank in.


Kyle was looking straight forward. After a few moments of contemplation, he simply nodded. “Well mom, that actually makes a lot of sense.” He swallowed nervously. “Honestly, it’s probably what I would do as well.” The teen frowned a little now, demanding, “But why’ve you gotta do it, you know… with the door open, like… moaning and stuff…” He blushed at his own bluntness.


Carol fidgeted with her large hands. This was a little harder to explain, but she gave it a go. “Well… I mean I used to hide it pretty well…” She had to genuinely apply her focus to hunt down the cause and effect. “I suppose now I just need sex so often that it’s, like… harder to hide… I’m forgetful…” The word she probably should have used was inconsiderate or even negligent, but Kyle picked up on her meaning. “Plus, it’s not the same as it used to be, uh… like…” She chewed her lip and a bit of a naughty look crossed her face. “I kind of need more now… Like… like I need to show off a little to get the job done…” Carol looked up again, surprised to find that this time Kyle was actually returning her gaze, curiously attempting to figure out what she was going through. I mean, wouldn’t you want to show off a little? Wouldn’t anyone?Carol squeezed her gigantic breasts together a little for emphasis.


Kyle flicked his eyes back to the road, or rather, the rear end of the car directly in front of him. The highway traffic was crawling, and whether it was due to inexperience or the current wealth of distraction Carol was providing, he didn’t notice the fuel light turn on. After a while, he spoke. “I’ve never really thought about, uh… sex that way…” He scratched his head, swallowing. “Do you, uh…” The young man turned his head away from Carol’s scrutiny via the rear view window. “Do you feel, like… horny right now?” He cringed, instantly wondering if he had gone a bridge too far.


Carol’s eyes narrowed, and she furrowed her brows. “Well… I suppose if I’m being honest… yes.” She declared, now somewhat matter-of-factly. She crossed her arms, swiveling her head from side to side. “I mean, I figured we’d be home by now and I’d be in my bed, you know… getting things done…” At last the big burly woman seemed to notice the heavy volume all around her. “What is the deal with all this traffic?” She would have stamped her foot impatiently if she had been standing, but instead gave a sharp, irritable kick to the back of her son’s seat. Kyle murmured that they were driving into morning rush hour, which was plain enough to see. He figured it would be a good half hour or longer before they made it back to the house. Oh no… that’s too long,” Carol groaned. “I’m so hot… I’m dying back here…” The giant woman whined piteously, and it took Kyle a moment to realize that it was not necessarily just the sweltering temperature in the SUV that Carol was referring to.


Kyle scratched his head, darting his eyes about uncomfortably. “Well, uh…” He gulped. Is this really a good idea? The candid conversation about Carol’s rampant sex drive had opened pandora’s box, and Kyle felt a sort of peculiar need in this moment to prove to his mother that he had heard her- that he had taken her plight to heart. “I-I guess, if it’s really gonna b-be a problem…” He genuinely stuttered, but croaked his way to the finish line. “Then I guess it’s, um… it’d be okay if you… took care of business…” Kyle cleared his throat, feeling it tighten as he finished speaking.


Carol uncrossed her arms and fidgeted, not quite expecting nor knowing what to make of this unanticipated olive branch. “You mean, you’d be okay if I, well… you know…Carol’s head sunk down towards her crotch as if to indicate exactly what she meant. After an awkward pause, the giant sweaty woman wondered aloud, “I won’t lie, that’s… that’s kind of exactly what I need right now…” She turned her head back up, now narrowing her eyes coyly at her boy in the rear view mirror. Her rich, deep voice dropped to a more sultry tone. “I thought, you didn’t want to learn about sex from your mom, though…” Carol felt a pleasant rush of endorphins soak her brain as the conversation started to intersect directly with her sexual needs. Before he could reply, Kyle was honked at sharply as an aggressive driver changed lanes right in front of him. After this, rather than re-engaging the conversation, he leaned forward onto the wheel, and started checking his mirrors and working the pedals more attentively. Carol grinned conceitedly to herself. She had been given tacit permission, and now Kyle was looking anywhere but at her. Well, let’s see if I can change his mind… she thought wickedly.


The huge woman uncrossed her legs. She scrootched right to the back of the SUV, granting herself only a little bit more privacy. Carol felt deliciously dirty in what she was about to do. Her heart rate increased, and she began sweating more profoundly than before. She spread her legs apart, easily taking the entire interior width of the vehicle astride herself. With one large hand, Carol braced against the side of the vehicle, steadying herself against the lurching action of a novice driver in crawling traffic. Kyle gripped the steering wheel with white knuckles. He was a little miffed that Carol hadn’t waited for a verbal go-ahead from him, but there was no stopping her now. The oversized mom moved her other hand to her crotch. The shorts that she had donned this morning were already stretched to the limit, and the slits that she had cut into the sides to make room for her hips- they had run right up to the waistband, and still her enormous pelvic girdle threatened to bulge right out of the garment and tear it to shreds. Her growth had continued, steady and unabated throughout the day.


Carol closed her eyes and furrowed her brow. She pressed into her giant, weeping sex through the thin material of the shorts. Ooohhh, yeah… finally… The initial foreplay was delightfully erotic. Her breathing became slow and throaty, and before long Carol was allowing little grunts and groans to punctuate her efforts. Her pussy had been teased a half-hour previously at the doctor’s office, and it ached to be touched again, passionately and masterfully. Carol began to press and rub into herself, using the entire heel of her hand, and sometimes just her fingertips. In no time, her masturbation graduated from immodest touching to bold, sensual self-love.


Kyle sat in the front of the SUV, shaking and stunned. Why does she have to make the noises? His enormous mother groans were becoming more strident, and it seemed almost like she was testing the waters for how much she could get away with. Her movements spread from her hand, to her arm, and from there to her whole body. Very soon, Carol was masturbating blissfully- eagerly rolling her pubic bone forward, humping generously into her manual strokes. The large busty woman tossed her hair behind herself with a flick of her neck. With her hair out of the way, Carol slitted her eyes and began to focus her gaze- right at the rear view mirror… Kyle gulped and looked away. His mother was eye fucking him while she masturbated. The experience had quickly gotten away from his control and his personal boundaries were being brushed aside once again. Stuck in traffic with no other recourse, Kyle simply became a reluctant participant to the ordeal.


Carol began huffing obscenely. This was really turning her on, but she needed more. Ooohhh… I’m gonna take off my shorts…” The mountain of a woman proclaimed. Kyle flinched and turned a few degrees around as if to protest, but seemed to lack the nerve to follow through, much to Carol’s naughty delight. She began groping about her waistband trying to jerk a little portion of it down over her pelvis, just to get it started. After a few moments of fussing, her efforts seemed only to frustrate her. Carol’s waist, her hips, her torso… they were all too thick to undress in this cramped space. At this point, it seemed doubtful to Kyle that the shorts would ever come off in one piece. Carol sensed this as well. She grabbed a handful of the stretched, dampened fabric, right at her crotch. With a determined growl, the huge sweaty woman tensed the muscles in her shoulder and arm, pulling and twisting the measly garment away from herself. A pitiful squeal of shearing fabric saw the whole piece ripped clean off, with a few tatters left caught under Carol’s considerable bulk. With a sneer of contempt, she chucked the flimsy remains to the side. Now naked from the waist down, Carol eagerly slouched down and slapped her meaty hand onto her fat, swollen pussy. Wasting no time, she got to work fulfilling her growing sexual urges.


Carol spent several minutes rubbing her meaty cunt. She worked her feminine lube out of the massive sex organ, and gratuitously spread it over the flesh of her pelvic region. The musky fragrance filled the SUV, and Kyle felt a little woozy under the influence of his own mother’s pheromones. Carol grinned salaciously as she worked up her pussy till it was absolutely drenched, then began carefully and sensually working her fingers in and out of herself with a pumping motion. The huge horny woman would force her fingers between her massive beef curtains in such a way that trapped a little air, then rummaged around till she had a bit of suction. Carol then pulled out her fingers with a wet slurp, creating a rhythm of sickening liquid pumps. MMMmmm... that’s what a REAL pussy smells like…” Carol moaned blissfully. Sweating buckets in the driver’s seat, Kyle protested sharply at his enormous mother’s vocalizations. “Sorry, baby… MMMmmm… I’ll try to keep it P.G. back here…”


Carol decided she had tormented Kyle enough. She was already horned up to the point where she was ready to explode. She mercifully switched tactics and began to swirl her fingertips around her clit, alternating with fast, light swipes up and down her labia. Her breath rate increased now, and pretty soon she was on the edge. “OOOooohhh, baby… Your mommy’s about to cum…” Carol groaned triumphantly. Kyle glanced quickly in the rear view mirror, then turned his head away from the intensity of his mother’s gaze in her moment of ecstasy. He was just glad it was going to be over. Carol pushed out with her legs, tilting her head back and moaning loudly, jostling Kyle in his seat. Waves of pleasure rocked the huge naked amazon, and she rode out her orgasm in unadulterated bliss. That was not to last, however. The SUVs engine suddenly grew louder, then choppy. There was a shiver through the vehicle, and then it died out altogether. Carol failed to notice at first, but Kyle was beginning to panic.


“What the fuck?” Kyle swore. “Oh no…” He tried turning the keys, but they wouldn’t move. He was just beginning the long descent into a river valley, and the SUV had continued to roll forward, however a lengthening gap was starting to appear between him and the car in front of him. “Shit… I think we’re out of gas!” Carol groaned in reply. She opened one eye more fully and glanced dumbly around, not yet prepared to deal with this situation. Kyle dropped the stick into park, causing the SUV to jerk to a stop. A horn blared behind the inexperienced teen as he tried the keys again. The engine turned over, but apart from some whining and rattling, it refused to start. Kyle now glanced at the fuel gauge which read empty, the yellow fuel light glowing ominously. “Shit… Mom, I need help!” Kyle exclaimed, starting to panic. “The tank’s empty! What do I do?” More cars were stopping and blaring their horns while one aggressive driver changed lanes to pass them, shouting obscenities on the way by.


Unnngghhh… Ffffuck…” Carol growled as her orgasm was interrupted. She swiveled her head around again while their present predicament gradually dawned on her. “Oh, baby… We should have filled up on the way! Goddamnit…” The giant woman squinted against the bright sun as it beat harshly down through the glass. One massive hand still clutching her enormous throbbing genitals she grumbled, “Throw it into neutral… We can coast down…” Kyle took a few moments to respond. He seemed completely overwhelmed and intimidated by this situation. The traffic had been stressful enough to deal with when he had a working engine. Now as he coasted down into the river valley, he could only accelerate as fast as gravity would allow, and cars continued to honk and pull around him. The teenage driver wracked his mind, babbling something about walking to the gas station at the next exit some two miles or so up the hill.


Carol shifted herself into a kneeling position. Her humongous bulky torso was pressed up into the SUV’s roof at this point, while her huge swooping breasts and belly hung nearly to the floor. She squinted at a nearby service sign, reading it aloud. “Gas station… 1.8 miles…” She confirmed grimly. Shaking her head, the towering amazon dismissed Kyle’s plan. “You’re not walking up the bridge on the shoulder of the road, young man…” Her massive, sweaty hand clamped down on Kyle’s shoulder, as if to illustrate her assertion. “I guess I’ll have to go…”


Kyle balked at the idea. “No, mom! You’re… you’re hardly wearing any clothes!” He swallowed. Does she really not have any shame? Their vehicle was reaching the bottom of the curve, and the road surface began to flatten out again. In a dozen yards, it would begin curving back up. The SUV began to slow again, and the angry honking renewed in intensity all around, beating down what little confidence poor Kyle had left to work with.


Carol clenched her jaw as the SUV rolled to a stop. The honking was beginning to really piss her off. “I guess I can’t just leave you here… Hey! Fuck you!” The voluptuous woman thrust her fist towards a passing motorist in a rude gesture. A few tense, wordless moments passed. Kyle just wanted to die where he sat, belted into the SUV in the sweltering heat with his massive, nearly naked mother. Carol chewed her lip. Suddenly she shook Kyle by the shoulder and urged him, “Wait, I’ve got it… Pop the trunk open, honey…” Kyle refused, instead, demanding to know what his mother intended to do. “I’m going to push, silly… Now pop the trunk… It’s cooking in here anyhow!” Indeed, the AC had turned off with the engine, and Kyle quickly surmised that if Carol really wanted to get out, there was not a thing he could do to stop her. He glanced at the rear-view mirror. His mother’s gargantuan, moist cleavage clung to the stretched bedsheet which by now had dwindled into a rather tawdry bra. Her gigantic nipples tented up through the fabric, and plate-like aureoles were clearly defined, drenched in her abundant musky sweat. Kyle shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. Carol was about to shake him again when he reached for the console. Good grief…


Motorists blared their horns and shouted curses at the SUV stalled and parked midspan on the bridge. After a minute and without warning, the trunk hatch popped open and began to rise. The view that greeted the drivers behind was enough to silence most of their horns. People began clutching their steering wheels in disbelief as two massive naked legs began extending back from the cramped interior. Carol’s humongous, gorgeous ass shifted back awkwardly. Her huge drooling pussy was squeezed tantalizingly between her thick, gleaming thighs as she carefully extracted herself from the vehicle. Carol raised her beautiful plump body to its full height- all eight-and-a-half feet of her by now. She raised one large hand to shield her eyes from the fiery sun, surveying the vehicles beside and behind her. As she swiveled her body, the scantily clad amazon gave the traffic jam a scandalous panorama of her bulging voluptuous curves. She was looking down on these vehicles and their drivers. Carol smiled smugly, despite herself. Her huge, swollen pussy twitched deliciously. Not so bold now, are you? She mused.


The titan of a woman turned back to her vehicle. The roof reached only to the bottom of her enormous, thinly swaddled cleavage. She shoved the hatch back down with enough force to send the entire SUV rocking. God… I’m so fucking strong now… Carol grinned to herself. She backed up a few paces, bending over while doing so. The car immediately behind her was afforded an incredible view of her glorious, naked womanhood. The driver’s jaw dropped, and he was only shaken out of his stupor as the giant lady’s calves barged into his own front bumper, jostling his vehicle and setting off his airbags. Carol had grabbed the sides of SUV like she was about to wrestle a pig when she heard the commotion behind her. She snapped her head back dumbly. After a moment, she spotted the disturbance she had caused. Carol’s lip curled into haughty sneer. “Oops…” She rumbled obtusely.


To the amazement of the mass of humanity caught in the traffic behind her, Carol began to push. The muscles in her broad, bulky torso engaged first, followed by the muscles of her shoulders and legs. Without hesitation, the SUV leapt forward, and Kyle had to actually hit the brakes to avoid rear-ending someone who had just pulled out in front of him. The vehicle lurched and Carol tensed, pausing mid-stride to glance ahead at the close call in front of her. “Oops… Haha…” She giggled in her full baritone voice. The burly amazon waited until the line of cars began moving before resuming her pushing. Her bare feet sunk ever so slightly into the soft, baking asphalt, and sweat began flowing freely from her pores as her awesome body attempted to cool itself. Carol’s muscles bulged impressively, adding sharper definition to her otherwise rounded, abundant curves. She chuckled again to herself, glancing to the left and right as her confidence crept up ever higher.


In two long columns, one in each direction, stretching as far as the eye could see, cars crawled along the length of the bridge. Drivers a half a mile away, at the top of the gorge, looked down in amazement upon the imposing spectacle. The largest human they had ever seen, a woman, nearly naked in the hot summer sun, towered over all the vehicles around her. She pushed the SUV along in slow, luxuriant strides, easily keeping pace with the halting flow of traffic all around her. Many drivers leaned out their windows, and a wave of excited shouting and honking began to to spread across the length of the bridge in both directions. Carol swiveled her head this way and that, showing off her impressive trapezius muscles as they bulged up and over her neckline. She grinned at her de facto audience, particularly those in the oncoming lanes of traffic who showered her with attention ranging from the indignation and offense to admiration and enthusiasm. And so Carol engaged them. She waved and bowed to the cheers, waggling her breasts flatteringly while pushing the SUV with one hand. Alternatively she would shout back obscenities at those people brave enough to voice their criticisms. One particularly harsh string of heckling by a passing motorist caused the huge sweaty woman to puff out her chest and stand up tall. Taking a short break from pushing, Carol stopped to grab her lush, hairy bush in her fist, rubbing savagely up and down with her big juicy hips thrust forward. “Munch on this, you little fucking turd…” she sneered. Kyle sweated bullets, wishing he could just disappear. He wanted no part in this circus. However, all he could do was meekly steer the vehicle and apply the brakes in protest when his enormous mother got too carried away with the momentum.


After about ten minutes of pushing, Carol crested the top of the river valley. More traffic lay ahead, but without the steep incline to push against, she was able to toil at a much more leisurely pace. Her discomfort stemmed not so much from muscle fatigue, but more from the effects of prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and the scorching hot air that rose up from the tarmac. Still, it felt satisfying to exert herself. Carol had been cooped up for much of the past couple of weeks while she dealt the awkwardness of her size change. However, now she was so large that she didn’t really need to deal with people… with what they thought of her. What are they gonna do about it? The burgeoning amazon had arrived at the conclusion that that they, meaning everyone else, would have to deal with her. Not only was she riding high on the feeling of smug, scandalous exhibitionism, but Carol felt, well… powerful… She had pushed a heavy vehicle up almost a mile of steep incline by herself like it was nothing. She glanced at her arms and thighs which bulged pleasantly through each stride, gleaming with sweat. Her veins had begun to show, and there was something truly imposing and virile about the way she was seeing herself. The people jeering at her could see it to. Every time Carol made eye contact, the person looking at her would shrink back with uncertainty. They’re all fucking afraid… She chewed her lip, feeling another pleasurable twinge of arousal grip her naked, swollen loins. Good thing… I could really give them something to be afraid about if I wanted to… Carol briefly fondled her aching pussy, pushing the SUV with a single, monstrous hand. She needed to get home.


Kyle began steering the SUV across the lanes towards the exit ramp. Someone to his right driving a low-riding sedan seemed hellbent on retaining his place in the lane. The driver belligerently refused to give them a chance to merge. Carol saw this, and with a wicked smirk, she shuffled over to the right and lifted her enormous right leg from the hip. She brought her blackened sole down on top of the little racer’s hood in a crunch of inverting steel. The front bumper of the sedan ground down into the pavement, bringing the car to an immediate halt. The driver shouted and revved his engine furiously. The car whined in response, and the tires gave off smoke as they spun in place. Carol tipped her head up and laughed salaciously as the sports engine, outclassed by her monolithic weight and strength, started making sounds that would make a trip to the mechanic seem like a near-future necessity. Carol continued to laugh as she swung Kyle and the SUV forward with her left hand, allowing her son to steer the vehicle into the newly opened space in the right lane. She waggled her gigantic naked ass triumphantly as she situated herself in the exit lane. “Don’t strain yourself there bud, hahahaha…” She thundered, leaving the sport car to limp meekly back into motion behind her.


At the gas station, Carol maneuvered the SUV into an appropriate position beside the pumps. At this point, she was behaving almost nonchalantly. Even though there were plenty of people around, this humble stage was a far cry from the broadway spectacle that the mother-son pair had left behind on the bridge. Kyle jumped out of the vehicle as soon as they had stopped. His face was red, and he looked sort of miserably enraged. “I can’t belive…” He started. The poor lad was shaking, refusing to look his mother in the eye. Carol meanwhile barely noticed. She was stretching her huge, lovely arms, pushing out her naked hips from behind. She shook out her legs one at a time as Kyle balked at the indignity he had been forced to endure. Finally he grated more directly towards his enormous mother, “Why don’t you just… Get back in the trunk before anyone else has to see your big bare ass…”


Carol finally regarded her son, chuckling both sheepishly and dismissively in reply. Haha... Oh, come on, darling… It’s fine…” The towering, busty beauty strode over to the freezer near the gas station entrance. Carol opened the door and pulled out a ten pound bag of crushed ice. “Besides, it’s not like I’m the one who let the tank run dry…” She pointed at Kyle with her chin. At the same time, Carol pressed the ice into the top of her cleavage, exhaling and grinning in satisfaction as the sensation of cold greeted her sweaty, oily bust. “As far as I see it,” She remarked matter-of-factly, “I got us out of that pickle… I think you owe me one, haha…Carol chuckled in her rich baritone voice as onlookers gawked at her gigantic stature and exposed genitals. Kyle bit his lip, his ears burning bright red in the sun. He filled the tank in silence, then opened the trunk hatch for his oversized mother. After some mild protest and delay, Carol acquiesced, lowering her considerable bulk to the concrete. As she crawled forward, the SUV bounced and shook, now straining more noticeably than before. Kyle knew it was a matter of hours, not days before his mother would no longer be able to ride in the car with him. The entire world was dwindling below Carol’s lofty heights, and she seemed as though she was truly beginning to enjoy it.

Chapter 4 - Feeding Frenzy by Killer_Huge
Author's Notes:

Lots of eating and more sensual interaction. Also developing themes of intellectual regression. Enjoy!

 After another fifteen minutes of driving through heavy traffic, Kyle finally pulled up to the house. The rear bumper of the SUV thudded and scraped on the lip of the driveway, weighed down by the thousand-pound load in the back which was Carol’s huge voluptuous body. Kyle swore to himself as he parked. I wonder how much damage that little trip did to mom’s car...He popped the trunk hatch, and Carol edged herself back out again. Her enormous breasts dragged thrillingly on the carpeted interior as she extracted herself, causing her plus-size nipples to distend and grow hard. By now, her makeshift bra had come undone, and she was fully nude. Standing, the massive amazon’s fat, swollen pussy lips hung not too far below Kyle’s chin. “Let’s go, mom… before the neighbors see you!” He begged his hulking mother. Carol had been stretching casually, glad to be rid of the impossibly cramped interior of the vehicle. She grunted in protest, but eventually Kyle was able to guide her by the hand towards the back door. He was frustrated with all of Carol’s boorish behavior, but he was also starting to become a little concerned for her. Maybe she’s dehydrated or something… almost acting like she’s got heat stroke… Carol dumbly followed, and Kyle was able to help her fold herself down to enter the pitifully smallish-looking door. The gargantuan woman had to turn sideways to fit her immense bust and hips through the little frame. Kyle’s cheeks burned, and he turned away as his mom’s big womanly bush passed near his face during her clumsy struggle to fit through. Guess she’s gonna have to use the front entrance from now on, goddamnit…


Carol wandered into the den and flopped down on the couch. The large piece of furniture crunched and lost a couple inches of height as her full weight plowed into it. The huge horny woman hardly noticed. She was lost in a bit of a sun drunk haze, and her hormones were acting up again. Carol spread her gargantuan legs and began absently playing with her massive pussy, wrapping her other arm around the top of the couch which looked more like a chair to her. She tipped her head back, grinning and moaning pleasurably. Kyle felt relieved that he hadn’t followed. He had anticipated that this would happen the moment that his big naked mother got through the door. Her body had become incredibly musky- an intense cocktail of sensual fragrances. He was beginning to recognize when something would shift… when Carol became aroused… Her scent became more potent- more mesmerizing to both of them. In fact, Kyle was feeling hot and bothered himself from hanging around his beautiful, voluptuous mother all morning. Since she was apparently occupied in the living room, Kyle took the opportunity to slink off to the bathroom where he vigorously masturbated in silence. His cheeks burned red and he felt deeply embarrassed as he came, moments after he heard Carol’s own euphoric gasps of orgasmic climax echo down the hallway. However, oddly enough, he felt less ashamed than the previous day. Carol had been so unrelentingly promiscuous the past few days that Kyle was starting to feel less uptight with regards to his own sexuality. Now when he jerked off, it was to his enormous, womanly mother, and though it pained him to admit it, he’d scarcely had such intense orgasms his entire life.


Carol rocked her head forward, blissed out, flooded with oxytocin and dopamine from her leisurely masturbation session. Her carnal desires were quickly replaced by another equally primal urge as the amazon’s huge swollen belly began to groan. An empty, voracious hunger set in and Carol knew instinctively she needed to fill her guts with some… no… with a lot of food. She sank down to her knees and eased herself off the couch which crumpled a little further in reply. Carol’s heavy, wide shoulders bulged as she lumbered forward on all fours. She giggled as her gigantic hips and breasts swung side to side. Her curves had become so fecund and extended so far laterally from her center of mass that she practically sloshed with abundant beefy cellulite. The humongous woman crawled into the kitchen on her knuckles and immediately went to the pantry. One huge hand grabbed the finished plywood cabinet door and easily wrenched it free of its hinges with a squeal. “Haha… Oops…” Carol mumbled her favorite new catchphrase, flinging the door aside like kindling. Her immense form blocked most light from entering the recessed pantry, so she simply plowed her fist into the dimness and pulled out the first thing she grabbed. A paper bag of potatoes was torn in half, with some of the roots ending up in her clutches. The hungry, naked amazon sniffed the potatoes solicitously. Not exactly the type of meal she would have normally gone for. Still her big protrusive belly groaned maddeningly at the olfactory stimulation, and with an exploratory chomp, Carol munched down a few potatoes as easily as one might have ate a few berries. Endorphins flooded her brain, and Carol soon plunged the rest of the potatoes into her gaping maw, crunching noisily. That tastes… good… Part of her mind was surprised at the feedback her prodigious guts were sending out. Overall though, Carol’s net reaction was satisfaction rather than repulsion.


Kyle had cleaned himself up and wandered back to the kitchen by this time. He had heard the sounds of eating, but was totally unprepared for the sight that greeting him when he arrived. “Mom…” he gasped, “Those are- you’re eating raw potatoes!” His eyes widened. “Stop that!” Carol jerked her body upright, and swiveled her head, meeting her son’s judgmental gaze. She was looking down at him, despite sitting back on her calves. Carol swiped away a tattered piece of paper bag that had gotten caught up in her massive craw. The obviousness and the implication of what Kyle had said seemed to take her by surprise, as though she hadn’t planned on receiving any pushback for the disgusting snack she was munching on. Her belly, now expecting more food, groaned in reply, and the giant woman echoed that she was hungry… no… that she was starving… Kyle repeated himself, comically attempting to reign in his mother who was now nearly ten times his size. “You can’t eat raw potatoes! Here-” he pulled out his phone. “I’m ordering something… Let’s get fried chicken… Do you want a bucket?”


Oh… Uh… yeah, get me four buckets… No wait, five…” Carol replied dumbly as she sat there, seeming almost confused by the situation. Her son quickly put together an order, replicating a previous meal from earlier that week, but tripling the quantity. Meanwhile, the image of fried fast food evoked a renewed hunger in the burgeoning woman. Her guts rumbled with the meager offering they had already received, and Carol let out a quiet, low sigh. She could practically smell the chicken already, and she began salivating. Before Kyle had finished the order, Carol was munching again, quickly gobbling up the bag of potatoes. The teen recoiled as his massive naked mother resumed her pantry raid. Berating her again, Kyle marched quickly to Carol’s side. He grabbed her big beefy arm and tried to hold her back, but it was no use. Carol pounded the entire bag, pausing briefly to let out a massive belch. “Oh, honey… *BURP*... I’m sorry…” The hefty woman moaned. “I just need to get something in my belly… mommy’s fucking starving…”


Kyle continued begging Carol to stop, pulling on her thick, powerful arm. The huge naked woman wasn’t about to disobey her thunderous belly, though. Carol raised her massive arm and pulled Kyle in tightly, squishing him into her fat, lovely flank. Kyle found himself pinned tightly between his mother’s arm, her wide ribs, and massive swooping breasts. This effectively trapped the dwarfed teen, preventing him from coming between the giant woman and her feast. Carol then used her other hand to smash through the pantry, grabbing stored fruits and vegetables by the handful. Another paper bag, this one filled with apples went down in a few gobbles, followed by a week’s supply of onions. Carol’s giant, bulging stomach gurgled noisily, and the sound amplified through her great, creaking ribcage. Kyle, flailing and pleading pathetically, was filled with dread at the obscene cacophony. Carol’s guts rumbled with the opening and closing of many sphincters, and the greedy peristalsis of her enormous, muscular digestive tract. Gastric juices sloshed and pancreatic juices squirted noisily, quickly breaking down the unpalatable raw veggies.


Carol began giggling to herself as her feast continued. She was not nearly satisfied yet, and it had become apparent to her that as she grew in size, her body was adjusting to ruder forms of sustenance. She grabbed a pair of cantaloupe, one in each hand. They each looked no larger than a baseball to her. She brought the sweet melons to her face and inhaled deeply, with Kyle securely pinned under her slab-like wing. “Haha… Mmmmm…” The giant woman sighed blissfully as she sampled the cantaloupe. Carol then bared her teeth for an exploratory chomp. Despite being a little too large for her to easily get her jaws around them, Carol was able to finish both melons, rind and all with two bites each, chewing and swallowing eagerly. Sticky sweet juice dribbled down the naked amazon’s chin and collected in her awesome cleavage. “Ooohhh, yummy… *BURP* Haha…” Carol sang to herself as she boorishly licked her sausage-like fingers.


Kyle had given up struggling by this point and simply surrendered to his enormous mother’s hungry antics. Her belly continued to grumble and churn as it pulverized its rough contents nearly as quickly as her big muscular esophagus could push them down. She’s acting crazy… like an animal in a feeding frenzy… As Kyle relaxed his body in defeat, he began to notice the hypnotic fragrance of Carol’s armpit. She was sweating. Pheromone-laced perspiration was dripping and pooling into his fleshy, muscular prison, and Kyle was beginning to feel a bit light headed. To his horror, the young man felt his dick begin to stiffen. All the physical contact and nudity was having the effect of arousing him, despite the unspeakable incestuousness of his situation. Luckily for him, Carol was otherwise occupied or she might have noticed her dwindling son’s aching member standing at attention, mashed into her side-paunch with the rest of his torso.


Carol continued feasting, intermittently belching and giggling madly to herself. At length she released Kyle, seeing as he had apparently lost the will to subvert her glutinous pursuits. Kyle staggered awkwardly away from his massive, naked mother. He hadn’t quite secured his footing, but was more than happy to escape Carol’s powerful under-arm grapple, if for no other reason than to hide his throbbing erection. The great, hulking amazon thrashed her arm through the pantry sniffing and snorting as she realized there wasn’t any more readily edible food available. Still, her immense guts thundered in protest. Hmmphstill hungry…” Carol rumbled. She scrootched forward on her haunches, roughly barging past her son who stumbled backwards with crimson cheeks. “Ooohhh… Oops…” The giant woman put a hand to her mouth, pausing her forward steamrolling over the kitchen floor. “Look out, honey… Haha…” Carol chuckled dumbly. “Mommy’s hungry…She reached forward, pulling the fridge towards her. The large appliance screeched as it dug into the tiled floor, and the cord sparked as it was abruptly yanked from the wall. “Don’t get in the way, haha…” Carol grinned as she lifted the fridge, tilting it backward at the same time. The fridge and freezer doors swung open at the same time, and a mess of shelves, drawers, and foodstuff came tumbling out. Jars and containers clattered to the floor and rolled away, while a couple of them shattered with loud pops. Wrapped leftovers and bagged groceries from the past week rained over Carol’s breasts, and in no time the entire contents of both the fridge and freezer lay strewn over her magnificent body and all over the floor. With a loud bang, the humongous sweaty woman deposited the fridge back against the wall. Her huge swollen belly squealed in anticipation, and Kyle pressed himself back a few feet, looking on in horror.


And just like that, Carol’s gluttony continued. Like a raccoon on steroids she raided each package and container with her thick meaty fingers, ripping apart what she hadn’t the patience or the dexterity to properly unpackage. The enormous woman moaned hungrily as she plowed through the food, sweeping her hands up her massive wobbling cleavage and shoveling it into her mouth. Some of the smaller items were not even unwrapped before going into the huge slobbering craw. Kyle witnessed in morbid fascination as a full package of hot dogs went down, only to be chewed briefly before the plastic wrap was messily spit out… most of it anyways. Likewise, Carol chomped a handful of ketchup packets, causing them to burst inside her mouth like pop rocks. Before she spat out the emptied packets, her eyes fixed on a jar of soup. The giant naked woman simply swallowed the whole mess in her haste to get to the soup, and after she she wrenched the lid off, that went down too with a quick gulp and a deafening belch. Carol got more creative with the various miscellany that had lined the fridge door. Jam and peanut butter jars were opened, and being too thick to knock back like a shot, Carol’s great sinewy tongue surged forth. With surprising deftness, she used the thick muscly organ to scoop and direct the food into her mouth, swallowing with a growl. Likewise, mustard, mayo, and other squeeze bottles simply had their tops chewed off with a vicious twist from the amazon’s powerful neck and jaw muscles. These too were slurped out and cast aside, adding to a growing pile of filth and devastation that littered the entire kitchen floor. Frozen peas and berries in large unopened bags were simply clenched between Carol’s gleaming incisors before being propelled into her waiting maw with a sharp, scraping action as she jerked her head backward. The tingling sensation of cold only lasted a moment before the dark, moist heat of her oversized gullet brought the temperature of the frozen food up to par with the rest of Carol’s gargantuan body.


By the time she was finished, Carol’s huge, naked frame was smeared with bits of food and oily residue. Her immense, paunchy belly had swollen up ponderously, and she was breathing a bit laboriously. Kyle had watched her pick off the crumbs in dreadful awe, but as the dust settled, he became more aware of and agitated by the absolutely disastrous state of the kitchen floor. By now his erection had abated and his confidence returned. The teenager scolded her angrily, demanding to know why she had caused such an unnecessary, catastrophic mess. “Ooohhh… I’m sorry…” Carol lamented, looking around herself blankly. When she focused on the smashed jars and discarded packaging, her demeanor became even more conciliatory. “Oh, I’ve just… I really made a mess, didn’t I? *BURP*” The colossal woman giggled before apologizing again. Haha... oops… I don’t know what came over me…” Carol crossed her arms over her massive bulging cleavage, fidgeting at her elbows. “I suppose pushing the car up that hill really left me quite famished…”


Kyle scowled at the understatement, moving briskly towards the closet where he grabbed a broom and some garbage bags. “I can’t believe you would just… gobble down everything like that… It’s like… like...” He sputtered, trying to find the right word. “I don’t know, it’s just scary…” a shiver ran down Kyle’s spine as he recalled the initial chaos of his gargantuan mother’s gluttony. “Next time, just… just ask me for food…” Kyle pleaded in exasperation as he began sweeping up the mess. Carol sat there on her haunches, dumbly watching for a few moments before her body jerked into action. The enormous naked woman leaned forward and began sweeping up the cluttered food packaging with her hands and forearms. “No, don’t do that!” Kyle stopped working to reprimand his gigantic mother again. “There’s broken glass in there… Let me do it…” Scowling, he resumed sweeping while Carol sank back again and fidgeted with herself obtusely. Eventually Kyle was able to corral the entire mess towards the epicenter in front of the fridge. God… did she actually pick up the fridge? She made it look easy… Kyle gulped as he imagined the kind of strength and counterbalance required to perform such a feat. He cast an uneasy glance at his titanic, voluptuous mother. Carol had begun busying herself with the crumbs on her breasts and arms, brushing herself off and fussing with the oily stains on her body which could not be cast off so easily. It was like she was… regressing… becoming more childlike... Except with the size and strength of an elephant… Kyle trembled at the thought.


Working quickly, Kyle was able to contain the mess within a few minutes. He scooped up the food particles and other debris with the dustpan, and was even able to get Carol to help him by holding the bag open. The young man was about to grab the mop when he noticed his mother dusting herself off again. He sighed, “Hang on, mom… Don’t smear it…” He grabbed a hand towel and wet it under the faucet. “I’ll help you…” Kyle promised as he turned. He stopped short in hesitation however, uncertain on how to best approach his naked, kneeling mother who had to be at least nine feet tall by now. Clearly she had been growing steadily since they got out of bed that morning. Carol obediently ceased her fidgeting and now clapped her big hands onto her lovely thighs. The gigantic plump woman now cast her gaze bemusedly over the swooping curve of her fat, gorgeous breasts. Her swollen belly still roiled with a clamor of industrial-grade digestion. Kyle gulped, now painfully aware and insecure of his mother’s nudity… her overwhelming sexuality… He shuffled a bit closer, still leaving a little room between the two of them. “Okay… Uhh…” Kyle started, his facing turning red. His dick twitched again, making him feel that much more vulnerable and uncomfortable. “I guess let’s s-start with your arms…” He managed, trying to make the best of his situation.


Carol leaned forward, keeping her eyes glued to her teenage son who briefly met her gaze before glancing away, blushing. “Okay, dear… come here and clean mommy up…” She murmured in feminine, baritone thunder. A conceited smile crossed Carol’s soft, plump lips. She stretched her arm forward, offering first her massive hands. Kyle set to work, relieved to have something to occupy himself with, rather than engage his mother’s suggestive glances. Dutifully he cleaned between his mother’s thick sausage-like fingers before getting her palms and the back of her wrists. The mother-son pair studied Kyle’s movements, both in genuine fascination. The obvious comparison would have been the image of the mother cleaning her toddler’s hands after a messy meal, but with the roles reversed. Wow...” Carol breathed. She rotated one hand to match the profile of her son’s much smaller hand, causing him to flinch warily. “I can’t believe how big I’m getting…” The huge, hulking woman wondered aloud. Kyle continued, moving up his mother’s fat, burly arms. He needed to make several passes on each arm just to cover the entire circumference which was about the size of his own torso by this point. Carol continued, “You’re just a little kid to me now… like… like you’re a toddler again, hon…” This line of narration clearly appealed to her, and soon that familiar demeanor of salaciousness set in again. Kyle had moved on to Carol’s shoulders by now, and was struggling to lean forward and raise himself up on his toes enough to reach the tops of his mother’s powerful trapezius muscles. Adding to the awkwardness, Carol’s gigantic breasts bulged forwards, impeding Kyle’s attempts to reach those higher areas of crumby grime. “Here, son…” She cooed, “Let me help you with that…”


Carol leaned forward, barging her humongous tits into her teenage son. Kyle would have fallen backwards too, if she wasn’t already scooping him up with her enormous arms. He protested anyways, but the huge giggling woman persisted. “Haha… up you go!” Carol lifted Kyle onto her thighs and pressed her son into her abundant, soft cleavage. Her titanic breasts were still soiled from her recent feeding frenzy, and she hardly cared. Kyle fought back, squirming in her bear-like arms, but his meager strength was utterly ineffective against his colossal naked mom. Carol chided him, despite his blushing discomfort and sputtered complaints. “No…” She shook her large head, brushing her curly chestnut hair against Kyle’s chest and face. “Mommy likes this…She laughed thunderously in his face, instantly cowing the diminutive young man. Hahahah… You clean up your mommy now…” She grinned goofishly. Carol found herself blushing as well now. The act of enclosing her little boy in a full-body hug… of effortlessly lifting him into her warm, loving embrace… it was thrilling… She held him overbearingly, like a mother might a baby. The sensation of her massive, engorged nipples pressing into Kyle’s torso was similarly endearing. Her own colossal nudity was also adding to the thrill. Carol felt her big musky crotch begin to stir with renewed arousal. She remembered her dream from the previous night… how she had forced herself upon Kyle. Oh god… What am I doing? The huge horny amazon shivered, despite the warmth emanating from her cheeks… from her loins… Oh god… Disregarding her misgivings, Carol continued to grin. Her breath became more rapid, almost panting, and her eyes became glassy as her mouth dried.


With an acquiescing sigh, Kyle surrendered to Carol’s unyielding demands. He reluctantly began wiping down her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. God, she’s squishing me into her boobs… Kyle shuddered with somewhat naive bashfulness, not quite yet grasping the full extent of his overgrown mother’s conflicted intentions. Carol pressed her son into herself, gently rocking her breasts and arms into his dwindling body with a slow, exploratory rhythm. Her actions were not enough to disrupt Kyle from his task, but his dick was really starting to take notice of all the attention. The smell of Carol’s powerful, intoxicating pheromones was everywhere, and in no time Kyle had become rock hard. Absent control of his own body, the young man simply stood there dumbstruck, perched atop his giant naked mom’s thighs and pressed in from all sides as he wiped her down. Humiliating and sacrilegious as it was, Kyle found an odd sort of solace in resigning himself this way. It wasn’t his fault that Carol was growing into a giantess, nor his fault that she was focusing her sexual attention upon him. It wasn’t like he could avoid or refuse her advances- she had simply become too big and strong by now. And after all… Kyle was being given a genuinely wonderful full-body hug that doubled as a massage. His mother’s gigantic bare breasts felt warm and electric as they rubbed past his erect member. The sounds of Carol’s immense, slow heartbeat and her churning guts rumbling all around him, with her sharp, feminine scent filling his nostrils… It was all undebatably pleasant, and the misery of being forced into the position of being her sex object was beginning to abate. The sting of Carol’s forceful violation of his body autonomy began to dull and fade into the background of his consciousness. Oh god… Is this… is this happening for real? Kyle shuddered again as Carol let out a low moan, grinding his swollen prick into her huge pillowy cleavage, now seemingly aware of his arousal. She leaned forward and kissed him on the head, breathing in sharply through her nostrils the scent of Kyle’s neck and hair. Oh… fuck… Kyle dropped the cloth he had been using to wipe Carol’s breasts.


*Ding-Dong*


Kyle’s whole body flinched like he had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and even Carol grunted in surprise, shaken from her lust-dazed reverie. With a bone-dry swallow, Kyle murmured, “Uhh… I should get that…” Carol grunted again in reply. Refusing to be interrupted, she instead pulled her son deeper into her gigantic bosom, kissing him again on the neck. The doorbell rang again, and Kyle became agitated, as though the sound had broken the spell and cleared through the fog of his hormone-clouded consciousness. “I’ve gotta get that, mom… It’s the food…” He pleaded. Carol’s huge swollen guts then groaned tremendously as smells and images of fried chicken by the bucket were evoked in her mind. The burly, naked amazon’s primitive instincts of hunger and lust collided, and for a moment she sat back on her haunches, dumbfounded at the dilemma. Despite the glutinous volume of food she had just devoured, Carol’s bulging belly seemed eager to stuff itself again already, gurgling and panging with deep, insatiable hunger. That, and Kyle’s pitiable insistence seemed to turn the tide in the enormous woman’s mind. She gave a bestial snort and unceremoniously deposited Kyle back on the floor as the bell rang a third time.


Kyle stumbled briefly backwards, taking a moment to find his footing before racing around the corner to catch the delivery guy just as he pulled out his phone to text the him. The delivery guy handed over the food, failing to notice Kyle’s red-faced attempts at hiding his faltering erection. Instead he cocked his head towards the kitchen window, seemingly confused at what he was seeing. Given a bit more context, he might have recognized the thick rolls of pale, fleshy cellulite glistening with sweat that ran along the side of Carol’s gargantuan torso and under her massive arms. Instead he shrugged and turned around, leaving Kyle once again at the mercy of his burgeoning mammoth of a mother. Kyle paused with the door still open, watching the delivery guy leave while the feast-sized order of fried chicken sat steaming on the front step. Something in his mind urged him to call out for help, or even to run away. But… This is my home… my family… Carol gruffly demanded Kyle return with the food, shaking him from his thoughts with a flinch. With a sigh, Kyle gathered up the food. Swallowing again, the young man returned to the colossal woman sitting naked in his kitchen. His head hanging miserably, Kyle silently acknowledged his fate. I’ve gotta man up and take care of her, now… He was slowly beginning to realize the full depth of what that meant. And it was beginning to genuinely frighten him.

Chapter 5 - Succumbing to Escalating Growth by Killer_Huge
Author's Notes:

More gorging. Sensual contact & self-love progresses to full-on intercourse. Significant growth.


Kyle gathered up the order of fried chicken from the front step, sort of in a daze, as though he had just woken up. With some difficulty he managed to get the food through the door and close it behind him. He struggled a second time to gather up the multiple bags of food and further to carry it the short distance from the front door to the kitchen, where his enormous, horny mother waited. Carol sniffed the air before her son even entered the room. Her gigantic body was clearly entering a new, voracious phase of growth and indulgence. She had developed an acute sensitivity to the presence of food, and as the deep-fried treat greeted her nostrils, the panging, growling hunger groaned from deep inside her already swollen belly. Kyle had no sooner entered the kitchen than Carol set upon him, scooping up the bags and snatching them away so quickly that he yelped in surprise. No way she can still be hungry enough for seconds… can she? The teenage lad backed up a pace to watch in fascination from a safe distance as his gargantuan naked mom ripped into the paper delivery bags. The first bucket was promptly seized and pried open by the hungry giantess. She reached in and grabbed a drumstick that looked comically small in her oversized grasp. With an eager grunt, Carol demolished the spicy, battered morsel in a single crunch. She reached in again, this time grabbing a thigh and munched it down, bone and flesh with similar aplomb. To the hungry amazon, each piece of deep-fried fast food was finger food- about the size and snackability of a cookie. Hungry as she was, Carol proceeded to blast through the first bucket, slowing down only to breathe as the food got backed up at the chewing stage. At least she’s not making a mess this time… The young man sighed in relief, absently wiping down the counter with a fresh dishcloth to keep on top of the mess made from Carol’s previous debauchery.


The humongous middle-aged woman tossed aside the first bucket and eagerly grabbed a second, throwing the lid aside with greedy abandon. Kyle watched in amazement as his mother wolfed down that as well, crunching and gulping while her enormous guts noisily pulverized the greasy food in merciless receipt. Feeling awkward at the anti-social level of focus Carol was directing at her own gluttony, Kyle proceeded to gather his mopping supplies and went about finishing the task he had begun earlier. Like a medieval scullery, the teenager alternated mopping, sweeping and wiping as his titanic mom cleared buckets 2 and 3. The colossal naked woman belched unbecomingly as she attempted to clear some of the air that had become trapped in her digestive organs while she greedily inhaled the food. By now Carol was slowing down somewhat. Her massive bulging stomach was beginning to distend uncomfortably, and her oversized bowels clenched and squirted in a cacophony of metabolic processing. Kyle emptied the last dustpan of debris into the trash and returned the errant shelves and drawers to the empty fridge. He then turned his attention back to his greedy cavewoman mother… Thought we’d have enough food for leftovers...Kyle’s heart sank as he made a quick mental note to head over to the grocery wholesaler before the end of the day. Taking care of mom is becoming a full-time gig… The young man mused as Carol belched, ripping apart the last delivery bag and starting her fourth full bucket of fried chicken.


Kyle finally cleared his throat, asking in a diplomatic manner if Carol thought she had had enough to satisfy her hunger for the moment. Ohhh… Sure, I’ll stop, hon…” The giant woman rumbled, belching in between verbalized thoughts. *BURP* Ohhh… sorry, baby…” Carol apologized demurely. “I’ll just finish this one last bucket…” She promised, pausing briefly between serial mouthfuls. Kyle would have pressed his admonishment, but for the fact that despite her overt gluttony, this time his burgeoning mother was actually containing the mess that her indulgence was causing. It seemed as though this was her new version of slowing down… of filling up… Still, Carol’s feasting was fascinating to witness. Her powerful neck and jaw muscles bulged as she mechanically crunched through bone, softening and mulching briefly before her massive gullet swelled up. Carol’s big sinewy tongue would then push the half-chewed mess back into her muscular esophagus along with a sizable pocket of air. On a macro level and with reliable consistency, Carol simply pinched a single piece of chicken at a time between her fingers. She tossed it back and grunted or burped while chewing, then repeated the process with the next morsel, eschewing the messiness that had transpired earlier during her recent fridge raid.


At length Kyle gathered up the last bucket along with a few orders of fries and coleslaw. With a sluggish, ineffectual lunge, Carol attempted to grab at the leftovers, but Kyle chided her while dodging the giantess’ clumsy reach. “That’s enough for now, mum…” The teenager scolded. He bravely interposed his body between Carol and the remaining scraps of the previously mighty delivery order. “Let’s save a little for later… I’m going to have to grab some more groceries for us anyhow…” Kyle sighed as he stowed the last of the food in the fridge, now otherwise empty. Carol grunted in reply, and for a moment it seemed as though the humongous naked woman would protest her son’s ultimatum. Another egregious belch seized her though, and Carol finally seemed to tacitly acknowledge her own fullness. The goliath woman moaned gruffly as her swollen guts squirted and churned. With a loud clap, Carol fell forward onto her heavy, greasy palms. For a moment she remained on her knees, breathing heavily while her humongous cleavage and huge swollen belly sagged forward, gravity weighing down her staggering intake of calories. The positional change caused her colossal bowels to groan as new sphincters and muscular pathways opened and shut. Unnerved by the cacophony of primitive noises his mother’s giant body was producing, Kyle cautiously moved to her side. “Are you okay, mom?” he asked, putting a hand on Carol’s broad muscly back which was at about eye level for him due to her sheer thickness front to back. “Let’s get you to the couch… Come on…” The young urged her gently, being unable to assist her in any directly physical way. She looks sick, like she’s going to vomit...Kyle shuddered at the thought of how long that would take to tidy up after.


Lumbering heavily on all fours, Carol made her way made her way to the living room, groaning piteously. Huunngh... I think I ate too much, ohhh…” Kyle aided her as best he could which was little more than emotional support at this point. The gurgling and churning sounds continued, mixing in with Carol’s verbal complaints as she clutched at her gigantic belly and staggered forward. Kyle yelped in surprise as his gigantic mother swept aside the couch with a shove from her powerful forearm. The furniture had been compromised already by her tremendous weight, and now it split apart as Carol rammed it aside to make room for her colossal body. “Unngh… I’m just gonna… lie down here…The huge naked woman grunted as she lay partially on her side with one knee bent. The carpet was soft and inviting, and since she had room to stretch out to her full length of over nine feet, Carol quickly settled herself in an attempt to get comfortable. Breasts the size of beach balls were flattened and pancaking tantalizingly out from under her prodigious bulk, and the big burgeoning amazon used the curve of her bulging right breast along with her immense bicep to support the weight of her head. Her giant swollen guts served to support the weight of her massive pelvis, balancing her nicely in place. Where he was standing, Carol’s humongous pussy and titanic ass were fully exposed to him, beckoning flatteringly to the conflicted young man. He crept a little closer, confident that Carol was otherwise preoccupied with her full-body attempts to digest the heaps of food she had just ingested.


Kyle stood silently for a long minute, spying his enormous naked mother from a few feet behind her. The view as utterly breathtaking, and for him, unspeakably forbidden. Carol’s huge exposed slit was partially spread for his viewing, mostly as a consequence of the posture she found herself in. However, more than that, Kyle noticed with gut-fluttering awe that his mother’s expansive womanhood seemed to have changed structurally from what he would have guessed would have been normal- at least given his limited experienced. The big puffy organ had swollen up dramatically, certainly since he’d first glimpsed it the last couple of nights, albeit fleetingly. Carol’s crotch seemed to bulge outwards, and the blood vessels and muscles lining her vulva seemed so maddeningly engorged- it was no wonder she was acting so horny all of the time. Mom’s in a state of like… permanent erection… As much as it made him blush uncomfortably, there was something terribly exciting… delicious even, about that.


Mmmm… C’mere, honey…” Carol murmured. She nuzzled herself further into the sensuous expanse of her own breast tissue. With a bit of a flinch, as though he had been caught in the act of peeking, Kyle hurried forward and made his way around to Carol’s front side. Her pelvis had widened so much by this point that her thick, round love handle pushed nearly up to the height his chin in this position. “Come sit with mommy… Here you go…” Ignoring her son’s yelp of protest, Carol scooped him into herself, gathering him up against the soft curve of her underbreast and big, burbling gut. “Go play a video game or something…” Carol rumbled, stroking him in place while she snatched up his controller from the nearby shelf. Another earth-shaking belch erupted from the depths of her monstrous belly, and Carol laughed in satisfaction with herself. *BURP* Oh… haha…” The bulge of her stomach quaked with soft feminine thunder. With stern but gentle force, Carol guiding Kyle into a sitting position and handed him the controller. She held him there securely with one hand while gathering up her massive tits with the other to keep to create a comfortable angle for her neck to rest on. In no time at all, the titanic, naked woman was fast asleep, her guts still sloshing and groaning away noisily.


Kyle sat there dumbly as a storm of emotions passed over his consciousness like clouds. The structure of their relationship was changing fast, and keeping up with the evolving situation was proving to be an overwhelming challenge. On the one hand, Carol clearly needed guidance and assistance with a good number of things. She hadn’t used her phone since yesterday, and Kyle wasn’t sure she’d be able to unlock it by now, given how large her fingers had become. Kyle would soon be taking responsibility for all their digital interactions and transactions. It was like Carol was trading her integration with the modern world in favor of a more primitive, basic existence. Kyle swallowed at the thought. For example, his gigantic mother had completely lost all sense of decency and had fully reverted to living her life in the nude. This was a challenge for him in the house enough as it was, but if she were allowed to continue flaunting her naked voluptuous body in public… well it was certainly going to create problems for them, and Kyle was going to have to try and manage this as well somehow.


On the other hand, there was something terribly beguiling about the new way in which Carol was carrying herself. She seemed unconcerned with the various indignities her newfound size and appetites foisted upon herself and the world at large. Kyle couldn’t help but be a little envious of her imperious, devil-may-care attitude towards her nudity… her sensuality… In fact, as Kyle pondered, he realized that there was something terribly and darkly thrilling about watching his gluttonous mother pulverize her way through all the food in the house. He found himself morbidly fascinated with the prospect of someone filling themselves to the point of bursting… with the assurance that they would simply outgrow that same appetite the next day. Then there was all of the sexual pleasuring… Carol now seemed more and more comfortable with masturbating in front of him. It had been humiliating at first, but beneath his knee-jerk shameful emotional reaction, Kyle felt sort of… well… flattered might be a word for it. His giant buxom mother wasn’t just satisfying her own needs. She was behaving performatively. A naughty thought or two passed through Kyle’s mind, and his dick twitched as he wondered whether Carol was doing all this on purpose… Is she trying to get a sexual reaction out of me?


Kyle’s thoughts fluxed as he slouched against his enormous mother. The warm, soft curve of her massive breast invited him to lean back and nuzzle into her awesome pheromone-laced aura. A deep sigh rattled up through the amazon’s massive chest, and she pulled her little son into herself in unconscious possessiveness. Though he considered using this opportunity to escape for a few hours to catch up on errands, Kyle was feeling legitimately exhausted from the events of the day so far. His mother’s embrace proved too inviting to resist. As she began snoring, Carol’s guts continued to pound away, creating a tapestry of bodily noises that resonated through the young man’s smothered head. As loud as it was, the giant woman’s body quickly soothed Kyle into a state of deep relaxation. With a small sigh of resignation, he closed his eyes and nodded off to the slow, powerful rhythm of Carol’s heart, beating deep within her massive chest.


Carol woke up gradually several hours later. The sun was coming in through the windows at a low angle, bathing the living room in an uncomfortable level of radiant heat. The gigantic woman fidgeted restlessly, sweating heavily from her armpits and crotch. A dull sense of shock seized her for a moment, as though she had forgotten something. With a sigh of relief, Carol pulled her teenage son deeper into her enormous bust, wrapping him gently into the safety of her powerful clutches. He’s so cute and tiny now… not much larger than a doll… A big, sultry grin spread across her plump red lips. As the huge naked woman stroked her boy, she quickly gave into her growing, naughty habit of self-pleasure. Nothing like waking up satisfied… Carol purred as she brought her other hand between her thighs. Her movements had seemingly woken Kyle from his own nap, but as groggy and powerless as he was, the amazon simply neglected or ignored any weak form of resistance he would be putting up.


Working her thickened womanly lips apart with her large fingers, Carol began masturbating casually, taking her time while she dreamily worked herself up. The smell of pheromones and fresh womanly lube assaulted her nostrils, and by now Carol had grown much endeared to her own scent. It made her feel powerful- like a force of nature. She didn’t have to use physical force to exert her sexual will. Her body was doing it for her now. Kyle wriggled around in her massive grip. By now he seemed more alert, and was raising another fuss over the Carol’s treatment of him. “No… you stay here, baby…” Carol rumbled, relishing the newly deepened timbre and increased volume of her own voice. “Mummy’s horny…” She asserted in a neutral, matter-of-fact tone. “Just… Just be here with me, okay?” Carol scooped her forearm under Kyle’s body, further encasing him in her abundant fragrant flesh. Jostling her dwindling son around her titanic breasts seemed to have the effect of cowing him, and Carol was able to shift her attention back to her own base needs. She pulled and pried at the swollen folds of her blood-engorged loins. The teasing caused Carol to involuntarily buck from her hips, and before long she was squirming in place while she rubbed her giant slit furiously from north to south, holding onto Kyle’s captive form for dear life. Moaning unabashedly, the humongous naked amazon worked herself up to climax. She desperately fingered her big swollen clit while cum squelched noisily from her huge muscly cunt. Aaaahhh... Oh yesss…” Carol hissed as she came, bucking her whole body in a state of semi-conscious ecstasy. “Oooohhh- Ohhh… Huunnhhh?” The massive woman grunted in surprise as her head crashed into a nearby side table. The flimsy wooden structure buckled against the wall as Carol jerked her head into it, then clattered to the floor as kindling when she swiveled around to see what had caused the distraction during her moment of euphoric climax.


Now laying on her back, Carol clutched little Kyle directly up into her cleavage, holding him between her breasts like a toddler. With a lazy flex from her powerful abdomen, the huge hulking mom peered up between her mountainous tits to regard Kyle in amazement. “Uh… honey?” She gaped, obtusely. “I, um… I think I’m BIGGER…” Carol murmured casting her eyes down at her newly enhanced features. Her massive, gleaming abs flexed again, and she deposited Kyle between her legs as she sat up.


Kyle bent his knees just in time to meet the floor beneath him with some semblance of control. He was still blushing wildly from having been made a captive voyeur to his humongous mom’s sexual gratification. Despite his outrage at having been toyed with in such an obviously self-satisfying, dismissive manner on Carol’s part, the young man’s attention was abruptly diverted to the spectacle of her significant increase in size. “Woah… mum…” Kyle’s jaw dropped in awe. Carol grinned as his red face jerked up and down, and from side to side as he tried to take in her present dimensions from a vulnerable place between her colossal legs. “You’re gigantic!” He concluded, looking very uncomfortable. Carol giggled in agreement, causing her gargantuan breasts to jiggle and crowd into Kyle’s space. He was forced to back up, but Carol quickly scooped him back into herself, letting him stay on his feet while she wrapped her teenage son into her immense bosom. Kyle yelped as his body was quickly engulfed. “No, mum… please!” Kyle pleaded as he became quickly buried up to his neck in creamy, voluptuous breast flesh. Carol pressed him into her cleavage like a favorite toy, grinning idiotically. Her head rose slightly above Kyle’s even while sitting. She’s not going to be able to stand! Kyle knew she had to be more than ten feet tall by now- a very sharp and sudden increase from before her nap.


Baby…Carol murmured, wrapping Kyle up further. She lifted him with her powerful arms, causing him to protest once again. The enormous naked woman was transfixed with her boy- just the sight of him caused Carol to shiver with delight. “You’re so cute now…” She purred, slinging Kyle’s body sideways over her arm like a baby. Her arm was nearly as long as his entire body now, and definitely more than twice as large! Practically drooling with endearment, Carol continued to shift her prodigious mammaries around, grinding her teenage son into her soft, plush bosom. “I like this… Oooohhh…A moan escaped the giantess’ lips as she brushed Kyle’s head past her massive, erect nipple. The big purple knob bulged out about the size of a grapefruit, and Carol couldn’t help but linger in place, gently massaging Kyle’s bright red face into an aureole nearly twice the diameter of a dinner plate. “Mmmmm… Mhhmmhhhmmm…” Carol hummed, giggling softly to herself as Kyle continued to beg her to put him down, scrambling to get away. Another salacious sneer seized the huge horny amazon, and Carol rebuffed her son’s attempts by grabbing him by the back of the head and forcing her massive nipple into his mouth. The gigantic mom tossed her head back with an imperious peal of laughter. “Haha… Suck… Suck, baby…”


Kyle was disoriented from this entrapping treatment, and he quickly reached a state of panic as the situation escalated. His mother’s massive, protrusive nipple throbbed as blood pumped into it, causing it to engorge further. Fearing that Carol would break his jaw with only a modest over-application of force, the young man quickly submitted, opening his mouth to allow the horny giantess to sate her lewd motherly urges with his body. Kyle whimpered fearfully as Carol plunged the tip of her huge pulsatile organ into his unwilling mouth. A gigantic sigh escaped her lips as the naked amazon shrugged her shoulders and let her head roll back down to regard Kyle’s helpless plight. “MMMmmm… That’s nice…” Carol murmured, feeling her big fat cunt twitched delightfully. You’re so cute now…” The humongous woman repeated obtusely. She pressed Kyle’s face further into the heavy, creamy curve of her colossal bosom. “Suck, baby… Please suck…” Encouraging him with a light jostle, Carol purred into her cleavage while bringing her other hand down between her legs. Fully unable to satisfy herself anymore with just a single orgasm, Kyle’s giant naked mom began leisurely stroking herself once again. “Suck my nipple, baby…” Carol pleaded, closing her eyes while she allowed herself to fall into a familiar hormone-filled daze.


Kyle struggled for a moment, his whole body tense from the instinctive rejection of being used this way. In effect, he was being raped, and his rational mind was well aware of the fact that his ability to choose a way out of this whole incestuous obscenity had been forcibly taken away from him. But then there was the question of responsibility… Does she even know what she’s doing? As the groping and stroking continued Kyle’s nose was assaulted by a sharp whiff of his mother’s powerful womanly pheromones. The young man shuddered and gave a little involuntary buck of his hips, pressing into the gorgeous, voluptuous flesh of the Carol’s titanic cleavage. The amazon moaned in reply, eagerly reciprocating the gesture by greedily kneading Kyle’s body into her great swollen tit. By now his dick was rock hard, and as emotionally conflicted as he was, the teenager let out a little moan of his own. The great warmth and sensuousness of Carol’s vast, feminine body seemed undeniably and fundamentally pleasurable. She cast an erotic spell that assaulted Kyle’s senses. The touches, sights, smells, and sounds emanating from his mom were becoming very hard to resist. But then, there was no opportunity to resist… Kyle gulped as his cock shivered, mashed sensuously into Carol’s juicy, sweat-beaded breast. Carol moaned, deep and low, “Oooohhh… Honey… Clothes off…” The thought just seemed to spill effusively out of her, and with a delighted laugh, the humongous, horny mom began pulling Kyle’s outfit apart. The young man’s mind exploded in crisis of emotion. “Haha… Mummy wants to see…” Carol purred as she pulled her big sticky hand up from her giant cooch. Pinching each side of Kyle’s jeans at about the waistline, The burgeoning giantess ripped the trousers from top to bottom with a leisurely flex, peals of thunderous laughter booming through her ample bosom where she hastily disrobed her son like a favorite doll. With even less effort, Carol ripped off her son’s t-shirt in a squeal of torn cotton fibres. Kyle moaned in horror as he clung to his mother’s gigantic tit. Despite the rough handling, Kyle began to hump himself up onto Carol’s naked breast. He couldn’t think clearly, but he dimly registered alarm bells going off somewhere in his consciousness, letting him know that something unspeakable was happening.


Carol grabbed her son by the shoulders and lowered him south. He turned his head sideways and licked dumbly at his mother’s obscenely swollen and increasingly muscular abdomen. Fuck… she’s really an amazon now… Kyle wondered, clinging to powerful limbs supporting him. Carol’s powerful digestion had converted most of the food in their house into power. Growing over two feet in height over the course of her nap, the giant mom’s overloaded, bulging gut had transformed into a more taught, more muscular core without losing any of her voluptuous curviness. She had waited until she was just the right size. And now… Kyle shivered in dreadful anticipation of the obvious reality. She’s going to fuck me… probably aggressively… The boy was thrust down to the carpeted floor.


Oooohhh, lick my pussy, son… It’s okay baby…” Carol purred as she pushed Kyle’s face into her giant meaty vulva. She sighed dramatically as her son’s head plunged partially into her big slobbering muff. Uuuunnngh... HHHhhhmmm…” The massive naked woman purred blissfully as she played with Kyle, using his head to pleasure herself. Her oppressive, hairy bush seemed to have become thicker and coarser with the abundance of sex hormones coursing through her lately. Kyle withdrew from the scratchy, lush carpet of Carol’s bush, so the giant woman responded by gentling burying his face straight into her soft, wet labia. He looks so cute, caught up in my big fucking cunt… Carol sighed tremendously as she rocked her son’s head back and forth, plunging him into herself, in total control of the situation. The humongous naked woman curled her toes as delightfully naughty pleasure filled her. I’m fucking my boy… She threw her head back, moaning. “UUUnnnnggh… I’m fucking my boy!” She declared causing the window panes to rattle in place. With that, Carol threw her hips into it, gently humping Kyle’s face into her drooling slit. Already on the verge of cumming, the humongous mom lolled her head. She curled her toes further bending at the knees, and gasping heatedly. Carol pushed her son’s head as delicately as she was able, pinning his face to her large, throbbing clit while she raked him gently but insistently up and down on it.


Kyle held onto his mother’s gigantic carpeted mons as she moaned euphorically. “YEEESSSS… OOOooooohhh…” Her massive pink sex propelled cum straight into his eyes and mouth as she messily orgasmed all over him. As her ecstasy crested, Carol switched tactics, moving Kyle down from her clit before pushing him back up into herself. Blinded and disoriented, Kyle had little warning of what was coming. Suddenly his entire head was encased in rigid, pulsatile cunt flesh. The young man’s hearing was suddenly muffled by the liquid sounds of Carol’s plump, muscular organ, but the moans continued to buffet his long-surrendered consciousness. I’m… I’m in mom… I’m INSIDE my mother’s pussy… Carol giggled and moaned sweet nothings much to the same effect, greedily clenching and unclenching her prodigious fuck muscles as she carefully worked Kyle’s head a little deeper into herself, riding out the back end of her most recent orgasm.


After some time, Carol relaxed her cunt, and Kyle was able to extract himself with a liquid plop. Both covered in the titanic woman’s fragrant cum, the two panted in exhaustion. It took a minute for the mother-son pair to catch their breath. Carol, overwhelmed by and swimming in a cloud of oxytocin and dopamine, snatched her boy up by the waist and maneuvered him into her lap. With massive hands, the huge, naked amazon caressed and massaged Kyle like a darling toy. “MMMmmm…” The titaness rumbled, “That was nice…Her head lolled forward to meet the slick, disheveled figure in her grasp. Carol purred at the mere sight of her son, soaking in her love nectar, looking so small… so precious… Her hormone addled mind was quickly going places again, pussy aching to repeat the incestuous obscenity they had just committed. Kyle moaned as Carol’s hand ventured south to his throbbing, painful erection. “Hmmm… I want to have sex, baby…” The enormous horny mother stated quite matter-of-factly. Kyle’s jaw dropped as she raked one large fingernail from his scrotum to the swollen purple tip. “I want you to cum in me…She shivered, relishing the drunken, unthinking lust cycle that she was caught in. Carol’s nostrils flared as she sniffed her own heady musk. She hadn’t showered or bathed in days, and by now her body odor had worked itself into the most of the house. The giantess growled pleasurably. She had marked her home. She had marked her boy. Now it was time to fully make him hers. “Fuck me…” Carol grinned as she easily shifted Kyle around to face her, brushing aside his protests. Fuck your mummy…” The monstrous woman giggled. She pressed Kyle’s pelvis into hers, sighing with elation as his big hard dick sheathed effortlessly into her fat, swollen pussy. Uuuunnngghhh...”


Carol alternated giggling deviously and moaning like a bitch as she soaked Kyle’s throbbing cock in her big womanly mitt. I’m so bad… The gigantic cougar snickered naughtily as Kyle clawed at her awesome, barrel-like abdomen. His touch is so light… he’s tickling me…The middle-aged woman flexed her cunt muscles with practiced ease, massaging him while getting off on the feeling of total, indisputable control. “Hhhhoooo… Haha… Are you cumming honey?” Carol chuckled. “Ohhh, hoho… Shoot your cum deep in mommy’s pussy, baby…” She urged in an increasingly low baritone. “Let me show you how…” Carol fretted. She adjusted her grip holding him a little higher up with one hand covering his lower back to his shoulder blades while the other clasped around his shoulders, and head. The huge, horny amazon greedily squeezed her boy into her hot, lubed-up sex, driving Kyle’s spasmodic, spurting cock deep into her lovely pink meat pocket. His head was very gently, very lovingly pressing his head into her sweaty, sensual torso, rippling with beefy muscular bulk. Kyle genuinely wept as he came harder than he ever had. By now, his face had turned bright red, and he grimaced in horror and shame as he enthusiastically reciprocated. Straining his whole body to obey, Kyle mashed his tortured cock just that extra fraction of an inch deeper. “UUUuuunngh, yeah… Goood boy…” She sighed happily as her enormous cunt easily drank up her tiny son’s meager offering.


Carol sighed and leaned back, bumping her head into the wall with a crack. The behemoth of a woman hardly even noticed, and it was apparent that she was slowly but surely still growing. With a lazy flex of her enormous biceps, the thick, gleaming woman pulled Kyle up her belly a bit. Kyle moaned and flinched as his raw, semi-hard dick left his mother’s enormous throbbing sheath. Carol grunted and let out a noisy, undignified queef, causing her meaty labia to flap wetly. The humongous woman burst into a fit of full-bellied laughter. She slapped the floor with one arm while holding Kyle by the head and shoulders into her prodigious girth. Full of dopamine, oxytocin, and now her son’s cum load, Carol thundered sublimely. Kyle shrank into his gigantic mother’s heaving gut, red-faced and too overwhelmed to form a coherent reaction. Over the next half-hour or so, Carol eventually settled. She clasped her boy tightly into herself, pawing at him and rubbing him gently over her mighty torso as it slowly expanded. Dusk crept over the neighborhood, and as the street lamps turned on, a huge rumble shook Carol’s beefy abdomen, which had by now become fairly trim and well-toned, emphasizing musculature over fat and cellulite. The gurgling was deafening to Kyle whose head was pressed sensually into Carol’s warm flesh. Carol giggled idiotically as she assailed her boy with the sounds of her powerful digestive tract, already aching to be filled again. “Hungry…” The giantess intoned with a rumble.


Carol shifted Kyle’s body around with one massive hand, collecting him gently into her huge, sweaty cleavage. She awkwardly clamored onto her knees. As her gigantic ass swung up into the air, it instantly tore out the light fixture in the living room, sending plaster and glass over the floor and even damaging some of the ceiling struts. Haha... Oops…” Carol giggled. She shuffled on her hands and knees towards the large french doors, stopping on one elbow to sweep a side table and chair aside with her giant hand. With a crash, the humongous naked woman thrust her hand through the center of the double-doors, snapping the locking bolts and knob instantly. Cooler air rushed in as Carol thrust the doors apart with an ominous baritone bout of childlike laughter. Kyle yelped, squirming between Carol’s immense, heavy breasts as she left the privacy of their home, naked and huge for all the world to see. With some awkward crawling and further smashing of the door frame with her awesome naked ass, Carol was now free of the confining structure. Lumbering with uncertainty, the titanic woman lifted herself up.


Kyle was plucked from his mother’s massive jiggling cleavage and held under the armpits in one colossal hand. Carol held him at bust height, grinning and patting her gurgling belly in a primal, vaguely threatening display of naked confidence. The young man noted grimly that he was already above the eaves which had to be ten feet off the ground. Good god… Mom’s fifteen feet tall! He swallowed hard, avoiding Carol’s giddy, uncomprehending gaze. She must weigh over a ton… maybe two… Gurgling and groaning loudly, Carol’s guts protested for the whole neighborhood to hear. She pressed her dwindling boy delicately into her enormous right breast, absently teasing her rough, wrinkled aureole. With a willful grunt, Kyle’s humongous naked mother strode through their back yard, her massive feet sinking into the dry grassy soil, making her steps somewhat labored. With a snort the giantess sent her powerful shins straight through their back fence, causing the flimsy wooden boards to explode outwards into the street. Carol trudged onto the road, dragging bits of fence and hedge with her, and already a shout of surprise rang out unseen from one of the sleepy homes on the block. Carol swiveled her big head in both directions, surveying the cars and buildings at her feet and sending her messy chestnut curls bouncing this way and that. With a glance down in the direction of her swollen purple right nipple, the enormous woman grinned once again.


Hungry…” She stated, allowing her rumbling, quivering intestines and stomach to articulate her point. Kyle’s heart skipped a beat… and Carol began to stroll through the neighborhood.

Chapter 6 - Out in Public by Killer_Huge
Author's Notes:

Some destruction, more gorging, more growth & self-love. The neighborhood gets involved.

Carol sniffed the early night air. Her massive stomach gurgled and squirted digestive juices in singular anticipation of food... food which would need to be supplied in abundance to meet her growing appetite, and which would subsequently contribute to her continued growth and even greater appetite. 15 feet tall, naked, and teeming with confidence, the amazon clutched her son Kyle safely into her enormous breast. He’s so small... so fragile... The colossal woman pressed him gently into her cleavage, using it to protect him from the force of her own powerful grip. Kyle weighed hardly anything compared to his mother’s prodigious strength, but at her current size, it would be difficult to carry him safely in one hand for too long without hurting him. Kyle was keenly aware of this as well, stunned as he was at his humongous horny mom’s boldness at embracing the outside world at her current size and over-driven libido. Dusk had set in, and the street lights blinked on to reveal a titanic, bulky woman straddling two lanes of quiet suburban roadway. Carol’s feet sunk slightly into the asphalt, still warm from the day of scorching summer heat. She flexed her toes and tried taking a few steps. The earth shook slightly with her movements, but overall the road surface held up to the giantess’ weight- far better than the soft soil of the yard which now looked though it had been ripped up by a heavy piece of landscaping machinery. I’m so powerful... Carol mused, snorting in bellicose arrogance. So hungry...


A cry of shock and amazement pierced the relative calm of the evening. Swiveling her giant head, Carol tried to catch a glimpse of the person who had just spotted her, but with the street lights now hanging around eye level, she found it was too difficult to see clearly into most of the homes she passed. Her enormous shoulders shook with a chuckle as she continued to stomp down the street. I don’t care who sees me... Sooo hungry... Another chorus of groaning stopped Carol in her tracks. She bent over and clutched her guts with her free hand. Uuunnnggh... HUNGRY...” The giantess growled through clenched teeth. Carol stumbled forward and was suddenly startled by a spray of sparks as her head barged through a low-hanging power line. “Ooohhh... Shit...Carol brought Kyle up to her face to inspect him in the gloom. “Are you okay, baby?” Kyle replied that he thought so. In truth, he had barely noticed the accident except for the brief pop of electric arcing. “Stay in my boobs, haha...” The humongous mom giggled as she pressed Kyle back into the relative safety of her huge, womanly bosom.


Carol pressed onward, keeping one hand out in front of her and swiping aside power lines as they came into her reach. There were now dogs barking from multiple directions and the occasional shout or hastily closed drapes which signaled Carol’s stroll was being noticed. With each swipe and subsequent downing of a power line, the damage to the grid began to add up. Carol swatted down a particularly heavy line which produced a dazzling electric display as a nearby transformer exploded. A whole row of houses and street lamps suddenly went dead, and the huge naked amazon paused and squinted in curiosity at the effect of her rampage. When she entered the main intersection at the entrance to their little neighborhood, Carol grabbed the horizontal crossbar from which the street lights hung. The obstacle was slightly over her head- definitely high enough for her to cross under. Carol gave the heavy steel bar an exploratory tug. Metal shrieked as it gave way to her impressive strength. Carol grinned and shifted her grip a little further down, closer to where the pole turned vertically. With a little effort, Carol twisted the street lights up and out of her way. Laughing haughtily, she stepped into the intersection, allowing the mangled metal spar to whine as it buckled and twisted down towards the earth.


Suddenly Carol stopped. Crave Convenience. The little corner store lights glowed cheerily across the intersection, having apparently avoided the damage done to the power grid so far. Carol’s stomach moaned, aching to be filled. It took a moment to click in the giant woman’s sluggish mental process, but Carol presently stomped over to the front of the building, sinking to her knees with a grunt. Carol deposited Kyle on the cement carefully. As soon as his feet made contact though, the giantess turned her attention towards the unfortunate small business. She lowered her gigantic bust right down to the parking lot asphalt with a loud slap from this angle, the huge naked woman could make out the half-dozen or so shelves stocked with the usual fare- mostly chips, candy, and other snacks. “Oohhh… I’m so hungry…” The giantess rumbled again. A lone patron took this as his cue and dashed out the side door. He stopped briefly to regard Kyle, standing naked and awkwardly himself. Kyle registered the disbelief and borderline panic in the man’s eyes before he took off on foot, disappear into the darkness of the neighborhood which was now missing a good chunk of its illumination.


Carol grabbed the handle and gingerly opened a single side of the double glass door. Her diminutive son stood there, watching in dull horror. “Uhhh… mum… You’re not going to fit in there…” Kyle murmured, miserably aware that in his exposed state, he was going to rely on Carol to get him back home. Sickened as he was by the full consequence of what was happening, Kyle would have gladly followed the fleeing customer if it were in the cards.


Ohhh… You’re right…” Carol mused. She seemed oddly worried about wreaking damage on this building despite the ample measure of destruction she had already caused the neighborhood. “I’ll just break it a little…” With a grunt, the humongous voluptuous woman reached through the door and pronated her wrists. With a cautious application of force, Carol pried apart the doors causing them to swing fully open. With her massive swooping cleavage and thick, burly shoulders, it looked like Carol was about to have issues entering the convenience store still. Muscles bulging, Carol continued to pry. The doors groaned, then promptly snapped off their hinges, falling forward and shattering, sending glass tumbling over the tiled floor. “Haha… Oops…” The colossal mother grinned foolishly as she pushed her shoulders through the newly enlarged front entrance. Her sheer girth caused more destruction on the way in, crunching in the door frame and knocking a good chunk of the brick facade in with her. Very quickly, Carol found herself claustrophobically encased by the confining low ceiling and cluttered interior of the business. Having smashed her way in, a good amount of dust and debris from mortar and drywall had been thrown up into the air. Moving around to try and get a better view, Carol succeeded only in smashing her head into one of the light fixtures, causing the long fluorescent tubes to explode with a shower of glass. The giantess paused, snorting and growling in annoyance as her nostrils filled with dusty air.


“Oh, Mom… Mom…” Kyle cried. From his perspective, he could see little more than his mother’s immense, wobbling ass cheeks. For fuck’s sake… The teen dashed around and entered Crave Convenience from the side door. Carol’s face and massive bosom greeted him, along with two toppled shelves and a carpet of broken glass. Kyle slipped just inside the door, careful not to place his bare feet on any shards. Carol grinned, finding the sorry naked state of her little boy to be nothing less than adorable. “Try, uh… Flip around, mum… On your back…” Carol’s mouth gaped open, not immediately understanding. This being her boy though, the same one who had helped support her through the confusion of the previous week's growth, she obeyed without question. Kyle heard a loud smash as Carol turned from the hips. As her enormous shoulders swung up vertically they met with the ceiling of the structure which was still largely intact. The building shuddered momentarily as the rotational force of the amazon’s awesome bulk smashed into it. The shriek of timbers squealing then erupting quickly followed, and with a fantastic crash, Carol was at last laying on her back, giggling stupidly. Kyle breathed a sigh of relief. In this position, the giantess was at least a little lower to the ground and wasn’t blocking the overhead lighting.


Kyle...?” A small voice shouted from behind the counter. Kyle looked up, instinctively turning his body half-away and covering his private parts. He called back, and a moment later a young woman the same age popped her head up over the till. “I thought that was you, w-what the fuck!” She stammered incredulously. “Oh shit!” The girl ducked as Carol flexed her shoulders bringing her mighty arms up into the store, and further demolishing the wreckage of the front facade in doing so. The young woman crouched for a moment while Carol settled in. Her gigantic belly was mostly outside, but still the gnawing growl of hunger emanating from her guts was impossible to mistake. The titanic woman swept her huge right hand up and across a shelf, grabbing four or five bags of chips in an instant. Sighing monstrously, Carol quickly stuffed the bags into her face, causing them to pop loudly as she began devouring them.


“It’s okay, Wendy… You can come out…” Kyle called, his voice wavering a little. The young woman slowly rose up, looking a little pale, but perhaps more curious than worried. Kyle had known Wendy from high school. She was a thin, black-haired beauty with a tall, athletic body. He had had a crush on her since his freshman year, but being that she was a year ahead of him with something of a reputation as a wild child, he had never spoken much to her beyond in passing.


Wendy eventually straightened up, her eyes darting every which way to survey the bizarre scene- the damage, the sexuality, and the gluttony. Kyle could smell marijuana and instantly realized that Wendy had probably just smoked a big old blunt out back, something which she had been known for doing at this minimum wage job. Presently she squinted her bloodshot eyes at the massive woman laying on her back, pouring chips into her gaping mouth by the family pack. “Mrs. Peterson…?” She breathed, her jaw hanging open. Wendy turned to Kyle, staring blankly for a moment. “Whuh… Why are you naked?” She demanded. “What’s going on?”


“It’s a long story… Uh… Sorry about the mess…” Kyle apologized comically as Carol scrootched a foot or so deeper into the ruined store, further smashing the facade as her gargantuan hips plowed through a big section of brickwork on both sides of the entrance. “I’m gonna, uh…” Kyle’s eyes darted around. He crept cautiously over the glass and debris towards a shelf, grabbing a pair of flip flops and shorts. The young man continued to apologize as he helped himself to the clothing, totally unequipped as he was for this rather unique social situation.


“It’s all good, Peterson…” Wendy chuckled, waving it off. “You think I’m paying for any of this?” The young lady hopped nimbly up onto the counter, dangling her legs over the edge while she sat and viewed the spectacle of Carol’s gorging in a state of muted awe. “Wow… so…” She began, fishing a roach out of her flannel shirt pocket. “I guess your mom’s a giantess now?” She teased, acclimating to the situation with enviable ease. “That’s kinda hot…” She remarked with a slightly raised eyebrow. “Shit, I mean your mom was always a babe, but like... just look at her muscles... a-and her tits now... fuck me...” The young woman shook her head in genuine amazement. Bringing up a single sneaker-clad foot to rest on top of the counter, Wendy lounged as she lit her joint. “Why does she need to bust down my gig?”


“She keeps eating, and she keeps growing…” Kyle admitted, flustered, as he slipped into the shabby cornerstore shorts. “She was like 800 pounds this morning, and now… I dunno…” Kyle gulped as he turned to watch Carol for a moment. His towering mother had settled in to an almost mechanical flow of chewing open a huge bag of snacks and emptying it with one hand while reaching with the other to grab the next, swiveling her large head as she alternated. Because she was laying on her back, her powerful esophagus was having to work extra hard, and the hungry amazon swallowed a good amount of air with each bag. A deafening belch erupted from Carol’s open maw, and she rumbled with laughter even as the next bag of pretzels tumbled down to the back of her throat. “She might be, like… over a ton now?” Kyle wondered aloud, glad to be wearing some clothing at last.


“Kyle, buddy…” Wendy took a long toke, then gestured dramatically for a few long moments with her joint. Finally exhaling and coughing, she chuckled, “She weighs more than that… look at her fucking chest, dawg… Haha- hrrghk…” Wendy turned away to finish hacking, her face now tinged red with amusement. Kyle stared blankly at his dump truck of a mother. Wendy was right… She had to be at least a couple of tons by now. Kyle felt sure that there hadn’t been that much food in the house to begin with. How is any of this possible? Wendy flicked her spent roach vaguely in the giantess’ direction. Finding the same train of thought, she mused, “How does this just happen? How is this possible?” She kicked her one dangling foot absently as she watched.


A thought occurred to him, and Kyle murmured, “It’s the hormones…” He jerked suddenly, remembering. “It’s her hormones!” Kyle repeated himself. “She’s been having these crazy hormonal spikes since she went off her meds last week. That’s when the growing started!” Kyle scratched his chin. A conspiratorial thought caught his imagination. “Her meds… I was supposed to refill her prescription just in case her growth didn’t stop…” Carol belched again as Kyle pondered this avenue of logic.


“Well, I’d say you fucked up then, Peterson, haha…” Wendy chirped. “So like with the hormones... Has she been… Like horny?” The young woman persisted, unabashed. “Fuck, I know I’d be if I grew that tall… I’d fuck whatever I like…” Envy tinged the comment as Wendy slouched backward, slitting her eyes.


Nodding gravely, Kyle muttered, “Yeah… She’s been so horny…” The young man crossed his arms across his bare chest. “You might want to get out of here, actually…” Kyle’s voice caught in his throat. “S-she… I couldn’t stop her…” An unexpected sob welled up, and Kyle had to fight to keep his emotions from spilling over the top.


“So… Your mom…” Wendy began. “Like, props for getting laid and all, but seriously, that’s fucked up…” Unfiltered, the young woman continued to blithely trample over Kyle’s emotional fragility. “So like, when she’s done eating…?”


Kyle slumped his shoulders miserably. “She’ll probably grow again, then she’ll, um…” He grimaced, “she’ll use me to fuck her brains out, yeah…”


Wendy lounged on the counter for a full minute in silence, flicking her lighter in a practiced, unobtrusive manner. At last she shrugged. “Anything I can do, Peterson?” Kyle shook his head. “Well then…” Wendy hopped off the counter and strode towards Carol’s magnificent, naked body, glass crunching under her shoes. “Hi!” She shouted cheerily over the din of the amazon’s shameless gluttony. “Hi there, yes, you! Naked giant lady!” Wendy stepped casually over to the top of Carol’s burly shoulder. Kyle cried in protest, but Wendy ignored him. Instead she cocked her head and leaned over top of Carol, entering her field of view. Wendy took care to avoid Carol’s beautiful chestnut tresses and her massive arms which had been swinging about, grabbing bags of snacks. The giantess paused, her mouth freezing with several pounds of pulverized chips and a some bits of plastic packaging filling her mouth. She grunted in consternation at the interruption, but something about Wendy’s confident manner arrested her. “Hi, Mrs. Peterson? I’m Wendy. I’m going to help you eat all this stuff, just…” She gathered her hair back and began tying it up as she laughed, “Just lie there and you know… don’t eat me or anything, haha…” Carol recognized the joke and grunted in amusement. The giant woman obediently lay where she was and resumed shoveling food in her face, now being cautious of the young woman occupying the space around her head.


Kyle stood and protested again, weakly demanding to know what Wendy was up to. “I’m helping your mom get huge, haha…” Wendy chirped mischievously. Kyle began to argue with her, but Wendy waved his objections aside. “Look, Peterson… I’m sorry you got hurt over this, but I think your mom’s finally in a position to take what she deserves. Like, what does she have to be afraid of, now that she’s gigantic?” Wendy continued as she began opening a pair of 2-liter pop bottles. “Like, your mom is the biggest person ever, and I think that’s great for her. I wanna see where this goes.” The young rebel punctuated her point by dumping the soda into Carol’s waiting maw. “Down the hatch! There you go, haha…” Wendy bubbled with morbid fascination as she emptied the bottles, the reached for another two as Carol alternated with another full box of crackers, gnashing her teeth through the plastic and cardboard packaging. Kyle balled his fists and stammered pathetically, looking for a moment like he might actually burst into tears. Wendy put down the soda and moved towards him, grasping his hand with unexpected gentleness. “Hey, hey! It’s gonna be okay, Kyle.” Attempting to soothe Kyle’s obvious emotional distress, Wendy tried to spin it positively. “Look at it this way, bud… If she’s gonna eat us out of house and home, we might was well try and bring the food to her and try and keep her from destroying the place.” A smirk crossed Wendy’s face. “I’m sure my boss would appreciate it when he comes in Monday morning to assess the damage, haha…” Wendy squeezed Kyle’s hand as she laughed, nudging him with her shoulder in a vaguely flirtatious manner. Kyle grimaced in reply, but a thin smile spread across his lips. Maybe Wendy’s right…


“I, uh…” Kyle began. He cleared his throat. “I guess my mom’s already gigantic…”


Wendy nodded vigorously. “Right, so no point in closing the gate after the horse has already bolted.” She tugged at Kyle’s arm as she moved back to the naked colossus. “Come on, Peterson… Why don’t you give me a hand…” Wendy gave Kyle a sly wink as she returned to the flat of soda bottles, giving Carol a quick warning before she resumed pouring the fizzy liquid down her gullet. Kyle slumped his shoulders, allowing himself to be dragged along. In a minute, both teens were working in tandem, Kyle unscrewing the tops and Wendy draining the bottles.


Carol sputtered and belched as she gorged, rumbling in approval of the help being offered. Finishing the first aisle of bagged goodies, the humongous voluptuous beauty swept the entire shelf aside, cautious not to harm the two dwindling humans near her. They're so small... Carol kept reminding herself, swinging her trunk-like arms carefully. A cacophony of squirting and groaning accompanied Carol's ravenous eating sounds. Her great muscly belly was expanding rapidly as she plowed bag after bag of food. Now that the teens were dumping sodas into her open maw, she could eat even faster as the liquids helped to condense and wash away the solids. Gorging solidly over the next ten minutes or so, Carol began to feel the changes resume in her colossal body. A throbbing, yet pleasant tingling burned from her guts down to her crotch, filling her erogenous areas with a palpable rush of stimulation. Dopamine poured into her brain as the amazon's enlarged glands piled on the chemically coded signal for her body to build up more mass, more power... A low moan rattled up through Carol's throat as she stuffed it with food. Fuck... already? New bands of muscles emerged, wrapping the gigantic mom's gorgeous body, already teeming with unreal strength. Web-like clusters of veins crept and popped up around the new angles and curves to provide blood flow, and Carol's massive throbbing heart swelled up to support the increased demand for circulation. Sweat beaded and trickled down from her gargantuan breasts, pooling in the deep grooves in her throat which had been formed by cable-like neck muscles. Another moan erupted from the giantess; mighty lungs as her nipples engorged and swelled further than before. Veins pushing up from the surface of Carol's magnificent cleavage pulsed visibly every few seconds as her heart pushed slower and stronger, driving the hormones to every corer of her burgeoning being.


Once the moaning began in earnest, Kyle quickly registered the growth as well. “Wendy, get back...” He urged her with a tug of the wrist. The young woman let go of the bag of frozen peas she was carrying. Her mouth dropped open as she noticed it too. With a shiver of guilty anticipation, Kyle whispered. “She's growing..” The two teens backed away as Carol's humongous body resumed its expansion. Having eaten roughly half the food in the store, the titanic naked woman rested her bulging belly, turning her attention to sexual self-gratification. Carol groaned and writhed, kneading and tugging at her nipples. Washing over her hormone-dulled senses was that hypnotic and tantalizing sensation of expansion, and as before, nowhere on Carol's already massive body was growing faster than her breasts. Twin fleshy orbs flattened out, pancaking under gravity in every direction, yet as Carol squeezed her enormous breasts together, they were soon already touching the low ceiling of Crave Convenience. Carol's unreal ass and bulky back musculature were meanwhile swelling behind her, causing the room to constrict at a doubly rapid pace. Dark blue veins surged web-like across the horny amazon's cleavage. The newly invested vasculature pulsed visibly as Carol's immense heart muscle propelled blood through her newly enhanced, ultra-slow circulation.


Kyle observed Wendy's reaction to the whole spectacle with intrigue. The young woman stood, mouth agape, taking in the erotic sight. Her pupils seemed dilated, and Kyle wondered if that was owing to the weed, or if all this naked, orgasmic growth had caused her to become aroused. Kyle felt his own dick stiffen in his borrowed shorts, and he groaned as the smell of his mother's colossal, dripping womanhood assaulted his nostrils. “Oh boy...” Wendy started, her eyes practically bugging out of her head. “That's, uh...” She cupped her own small breast absently. “That's pretty fucking hot...” Blushing wildly, Wendy took a step forward, ignoring Kyle's protests. She walked around Carol's massive arm which was bent at her side to allow for the teasing of those comically inflated nipples. Standing near the undercurve of Carol's swollen, veiny left breast, Wendy gingerly pressed a hand into the flesh, eliciting a moan of surprise. The giant woman suddenly reached behind Wendy and pressed her body into the great wobbling mass, pinning her there while gently rubbing the young woman's face into the erotic warmth of her gigantic bosom. In no time, Wendy reciprocated the attention by humping back- she thrust her tight little body against Carol's gargantuan tit, rubbing and caressing the impossibly large organ with her arms and face.


By now there were sounds of sirens mixing in with the sexualized huffing and puffing. Kyle began backing out the door, even as he watched his mother continue to moan like a bitch, biting her giant plush lips while she grunted, as though she had to push out each cumulative wave of growth. The act of consuming enormous quantities of junk food and then incorporating all of this new food into her burgeoning frame seemed deliciously exhausting. By the time Kyle fled the side door, he was rock hard amid the orgy of sexual gratuity. Kyle paced into the parking lot, which was now illuminated by pale blue and red lights. A crowd of people, probably neighbors and local gawkers, had assembled to watch the spectacle of Carol's mighty growing lust. How long they had been there, voyeuring was unclear, but clearly someone had called the cops and a couple of squad cars were presently pulling up, accompanied by a fire truck of all things. Kyle wandered out into the open, his ears ringing and his heart racing with the unreality of it all. His ears were filling with the murmurs of the crowd, real or imagined as he fought off a swimming light-headedness. Oh my god... Kyle heard them say. She's, oh no... She's growing, oh... my LORD... She's... oh sweetie look away...


Carol sang out in long booming groans, enjoying the way her enhanced bulk filled with sound as air blasted through her immense lungs. Fuuuuck... I'm growing again... Fucking unreal... The little trollop at the counter had thrown herself at Carol's gigantic haystack tits. She's so tiny... Mmmm... The goliath momma laughed self-assuredly as she rubbed Wendy's lithe little form into her vast pillowy bosom. So small... like a doll... Carol's hormone-addled consciousness toyed with all the sex fantasies that had become possible... Playing with a human being... controlling there whole body- their life... Carol growled throatily and chuckled as little Wendy shrieked a bit at the rough handling. She thrashed around now, knocking over more bare shelves as her shoulders burgeoned, pushing every loose piece of furniture back towards the counter, and greedily crushing everything that was bolted down. Claustrophobia was beginning to set in, and Carol longed to get out of the tiny convenience store, even if it was only her upper half which was trapped inside. The gigantic horny goddess shoved her human captive into her humongous cleavage, then sat up.


Carol closed her eyes to avoid the worst of the debris as her swollen, muscular upper body plowed through... well... everything... Her powerful abdominal muscles met with little resistance from the metal frame of Crave Convenience's roof. Wooden beams, steel ties, and sheets of drywall crumpled as the big sexy amazon ripped upwards through it all. Carol's belly blasted through the pre-existing hole in the front glass doors and bricked siding of the building. Like a volcanic eruption, the force of Carol's immensity thrown into the flimsy building material caused it to blast upwards and outwards, showering the parking lot and neighboring properties with all sorts of shrapnel and debris. Huffing pleasurably at the delightful exhibition of her own godlike power, Carol dreamily fluttered her eyes open. Huh...? The enormous naked mom grunted adversarially at the scene which greeted her. Dozens of onlookers had gathered. Presently most could be seen fleeing away from her sitting, building-sized form, retreating back into the gloom. A few braver souls remained, watching in terror, including about a half-dozen constables whose cruiser lights flashed cinematically, illuminating the parking lot in an eerie, strobe-like effect. Multiple voices shouted and cursed, their faces indistinguishable in the darkness before her gargantuan, spread-out thighs. Carol grumbled warily, a little unsure of what to make of all this commotion. Why are they looking at me...? Carol plunked a single massive hand into her musky, wet crotch. “Don't worry...” The giant woman boomed, apparently addressing the crowd as a single, unified entity. “I'm just gonna... Ohhh...”


Kyle watched the spectacle in awe, placing himself somewhere near his gargantuan mother's knee, not far from the entrance of the building she had just demolished. By now, most of the cops had retreated a few steps, taking cover behind their cars lest additional shrapnel come their way. One braver young officer remained in the middle of the deserted parking lot, not far from Carol's unreal torso, but just out of reach of her immense legs, should they happen to swing around. The guy was yelling commands in a shrill, panicked tone, first at Carol – Stop where you are! Don't move! - then at Kyle – Hey kid, get the fuck outta here! - and then back to Carol for further reprimand. He was gesturing wildly with a single hand while his other clung to his holstered sidearm in rigid anticipation of violence. Kyle simply stood where he was, frozen in horror as the situation escalated far beyond his ability to contain or mitigate. It was a perfect distillation of his entire week what with Carol growing and becoming increasingly belligerent. Kyle's mouth was parched with anxiety, and despite the warmth of the summer evening, he found himself shivering.


Presently, Carol resumed her sexual fantasy. The gargantuan woman plucked Wendy from her immense breasts and began sliding her wetly around the big sweaty flesh orbs, simultaneously pumping her fingers in and out of her vast yawning womanhood. She's got a hostage! The brave policeman now pulled his gun on Carol. Further shouts were issued from behind the squad cars by the rest of the assembled force – Don't shoot! Hold your fire! Carol clocked none of this meanwhile, moaning in a great rumble of feminine thunder. Wendy was now screaming, obviously intimidated by the sudden change in altitude – and fearful of the awesome power with which she was manipulated. At her present size, the top of Carol's huge burly shoulders were about even with the ruined roof of Crave Convenience. Kyle gulped as he estimated his mother to have soared past the 20 foot mark. However, it was girth over height which defined the huge hulking mom's explosion in size. Each of those legs had to be at least four, maybe feet in diameter at the thigh. Her waist had expanded immensely, rippling with big, bulky abdominal muscles which were further extruded by her immense stomach, churning, gurgling, and otherwise swollen to the tits with food, quite literally. Presently, Carol rolled and folded the puny little woman over her giant puffy nipple, teasing the erogenous flesh with her own small breasts and face. Wendy's cries were momentarily stifled with a sweaty gurgle, and when she emerged a few seconds later from being kneaded thrillingly into that giant tit, her scream took on an even more desperate, hysterical pitch. Then the shooting started.


Cutting through the hot evening air and blasting over the din of Carol's grotesque fantasy, three shots rang out in quick succession. The brave cop up front had unloaded rounds at Carol's left arm- the one clutching Wendy to herself. Kyle noted that to the man's credit, all three rounds pinged off Carol's huge swollen bicep in a tight little group. Carol jerked her upper body, flinching dramatically in a reaction that seemed noticeably delayed considering the sheer volume of the gun being fired at relatively short range. The gigantic, naked mom crossed her arms over her immense bust, covering Wendy in a wall of greasy tit flesh. Her mouth had formed a gaping O and for a few seconds, no one said a thing, as the humongous, dazed woman puzzled together what had just happened. Peering through the darkness and the strobe-like effect of the lights on the emergency vehicles, Carol spotted at last the cop who stood trembling between her legs, his gun still smoking from having been fired. Slow at first, Carol felt her cheeks begin to burn. He shot me... The giantess glanced down at her arm where the bullets had struck her. The O formed by her luscious, matronly lips was pulled back into a snarl, and Carol knitted her brows in fury. That little fucker shot me...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12090