Buddy System by MarieMart
Summary:

Since the beginning of human life on Earth, the Jupiter gene has been expressed in about 50% of the world’s female population, causing effected women to grow to exceptional heights. This can create a dangerous world for smaller people… fortunately the Buddy System is here to counteract these possible threats!

But of course, not everyone wishes to be part of such a system. Particularly not Aya Matsui, a socially inept young woman who happens to be leaps and bounds taller than every other Jupiter female.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Gentle, New World Order, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10808 Read: 19071 Published: August 04 2022 Updated: September 03 2022

1. Departure (Part 1) by MarieMart

2. Departure (Part 2) by MarieMart

3. Genes, Systems, and Twins by MarieMart

4. First Meeting (Part 1) by MarieMart

5. First Meeting (Part 2) by MarieMart

6. Explanations by MarieMart

7. A Better Start by MarieMart

Departure (Part 1) by MarieMart
Author's Notes:

Hi, this is the first story I’m posting to this site! The world for this story was inspired by a friend, and I simply crafted my own characters to fit the scenario. 

These first 3 chapters are more introductory, establishing the characters and concepts. Things will pick up in chapter 4. So then, let’s begin!

“Soo… you’re sure you’ll be alright here on your own, right?”


Aleena was currently speaking down at her sister, Aya, who was lying down on the floor with her head perched in her right arm. This was pretty much the only scenario in which Aleena could look down at her, despite the fact that the 21 year old Aleena was three years older than her younger sister. With it perched up above the ground, Aya’s head still managed to reach the smaller woman’s shoulders.


Of course, that “smaller” woman was 11’10”.


“Yeah, I will be. The answer won’t change with how much you ask. Now move.” Aya shot a bored glare up at Aleena. Right now, her older sister was blocking the view of the TV she was trying to watch.


“Hey, no need to get rude!” Aleena spoke with indignation, as she didn’t budge an inch from in front of the television. Although she had asked Aya dozens upon dozens of times if she would be okay when she left… could her little sister blame her for checking up on her? “You should be glad I’m— HEY!”


Before she could react, Aya’s heavy hand shoved Aleena to the side, knocking her to the floor. Aya hadn’t actually meant to knock her down to the ground, though Aleena was unaware of this fact… her little sister was just way lighter than she remembered. It had been a while since they’ve been around each other, after all.. 


However, any slight feeling of remorse left once Aleena promptly shot back up, fists clenched. She’d be alright. “What was that for, huh?!” She exclaimed.


“Sorry, didn’t mean to.” Aya replied in a monotone voice. “I told you to move,” she continued as she shrugged her shoulders.


Aleena could sense herself about to lay hands on her younger sister, against any logical sense of reasoning. But suddenly, the two women’s father walked into the house, the opening and closing of the door signaling his arrival. As he walked into the living room, he quickly noticed that a classic sibling brawl was about to break out, and made sure to immediately speak up in order to stop it.


“Aleena, get your things! We need to leave right now to get there on time!” Their father, Mr. Matsui, was referring to an brief internship position that Aleena had landed, and that her father needed to take her to the site of. It took 2 days to get to this location, and Aleena herself wasn’t sure how long the short job would last… which meant that Aya’s father and sister would be gone for more than 4 days.


While Aleena went upstairs to get her already-packed luggage—narrowly avoiding a one-sided confrontation with Aya—Mr. Matsui approached his younger daughter. Unlike Aleena, Mr. Matsui didn’t make the mistake of standing in front of the television, but fortunately, Aya redirected her attention towards her anyways. Mr. Matsui didn’t want to cross the bridge of what happened if she didn’t, but it looked like Aya still respected her father well enough, despite their time apart.


As Mr. Matsui prepared to speak to Aya, he had to crane his head up, and up… and up, just to look his daughter in the eye. Indeed, even he was an average sized man at 5’7”, his head reached well below her shoulders while in her current lounging position.


“So, we’ll be off in a few minutes. You’re sure that you’ve got everything you need here? Food, drinks…” Mr. Matsui began to list off things that the trio had double checked to make sure Aya had many times before. In truth, Mr. Matsui meticulous preparation for Aya’s time by herself is because he felt quite bad about the fact that she would be her by herself. It isn’t that Mr. Matsui or even Aleena didn’t want her to come along—it was just that traveling by car was absolutely not an option for her.


Nonetheless, it pained him to be leaving his youngest daughter right after they had just reunited. Especially given her… well, how poorly she performs in public.


“I’m all good, thanks.” Aya replied flatly, and then began to move her eyes back to the TV. However, before she could, her father began to speak again, to which she lightheartedly sighed.


“Well then… I’ll be out of your hair in a few. So give your old man a hug before I go!” With this, Matsui stepped back, and outreached his arms.


After a few seconds, it is then that Aya finally began to move up from her lounging spot.


As the young woman pushed off of the carpeted floor with her right arm at sat up straight, her large breasts wobbled within the basic grey t-shirt she was currently wearing. That is, a t-shirt that rode way, way up due to the size of her immense chest, the end of the shirt only reaching down to the middle of her stomach. But even then, it was clear that her bra was slightly pushing her chest in, as underneath the shirt, her tits bulging out of each cup. Or maybe, exploding would have been a more accurate term.


As Aya sat down before her father, flat on her rear, her chest still rose a good two-and-a-half feet above her father’s head. Each breast alone was bigger than Aya’s entire head, so compared to Matsui’s normal sized body… their view-obscuring property alone would have made hugging her directly in the front difficult. As such, he moved around to her side and hugged her there, his arms not even coming remotely close to wrapping around her entire body. But still, it was the best the loving father could do.


“Alright… that’s enough, dad.” Aya spoke to her father. Her head was angled down at him, but her eyes were averted, showing the embarrassment that any 18 year old being hugged by their parent would show. Matsui couldn’t help but chuckle a bit as he looked up at his daughter’s face.


The young woman was clearly of Japanese descent, and her face reflected that. With undeniably almond-shaped eyes, her face was slightly round. She skin tone was that of light caramel… but was paler compared to her father and sister due to a lack of sunlight. Her head was framed by thick, straight black hair that nearly fell down to her rear. While she made sure the tended to her hair in a hygienic sense, it was clear that she didn’t pay it much mind to it beyond that, with it being slightly unkept. Additionally, her bangs fell down to right above her eyes, largely obscuring her eyebrows, making it difficult to tell how the young woman is feeling in many scenario. These bangs were coupled with side locks that obscured her ears and came down to h her cheeks. In short, she had what many would call a “hime cut” hairstyle.


A few seconds after Mr. Matsui withdrew from his hug, Aleena came rushing back downstairs while pulling three suitcases behind her. No doubt filled with clothes, despite the comparatively short time she’d be at camp… Aleena always was more for fashion. As if to affirm this, the young woman was now wearing a sharp suit and heels—no doubt the required dress code for her internship position.


However, despite the two siblings’ differences in interests and personalities, the Aleena remained friendly to her younger sister no matter what. “Okay, now where’s my hug?” She smiled brightly and outreached her arms just Matsui did moments before. However, this time, it was clear that she expected Aya to come over to her.


Aleena had a slightly darker skin tone than her sister, due to her tendency to go outside more. Additionally, her hair was dyed a soft shade of brown, as compared to Aya’s jet-black. However, she had an almost identical face and eye shape to Aya, making the two siblings veritable twins.


However, an undeniable difference between the two was their size.


Standing near the front door to their house, Aleena was 11’10”. She was sure of this fact, as she hadn’t grown in 5 years once reached this height. However, Aya was a completely different story. The siblings had been apart for such a long time, so even though Aya had been at her house for a full day by now… Aleena couldn’t help her eyes from widening as she watched her sister begin to lift herself from the ground. And step up, and up… and up.


Aleena almost stepped back a bit as she saw her 24’8” tall sister gaze down at her.

End Notes:


Departure (Part 2) by MarieMart

When Aya and Aleena were first separated when they much younger, Aya’s growth had just begun. But still, she was so tiny compared to her older sister! With Aya only being 8 and Aleena being 11, the latter could remember Aya coming up to her waist.


However, they were both told that it wouldn’t last long. That’s the exact reason why Aya was taken away from her father and sister and instead lived in a distant location with her mother—many doctors feared that she would grow too large to function in average society.


That was 10 years ago. Despite those numerous doctors’ warnings, Aya now found herself in the living room of her father’s house, now that her mother was no longer able to take care of her. A house, of course, that was located in the midst of a large city.


“Umm…” Aya’s reverberate voice rang out above Aleena, snapping her out of her mild shock. Aleena looked directly above her, and saw that she was standing in the hallway that led to the front door. A hallway that had a lower ceiling than the living room. And as such, a hallway that Aya wouldn’t be able fi stand as comfortably in, the ceiling of the hall only coming up to Aya’s shoulders. In order her to get that hug, it would simply be kind for Aleena to walk up to Aya instead, into the only room of the house where she could stand up straight.


Despite her initial shock, Aleena quickly bounced over to Aya with no hesitation. No matter how big she was, she was still her little baby sister! “Here we go!” Aleena smiled as she planted her head on Aya’s thigh, some ways below her waist. Indeed, this is the highest point to which Aleena’s head reached on Aya’s body, the younger twin being more than twice her sister’s height.


Now that she was standing up, one could make out the pair of hips that were as wide as her shoulders. These hips were further highlighted by a narrow waist, upon which one could find a rather toned stomach. A stomach that was clearly exposed, because as mentioned before, her basic grey t-shirt rode way up thanks to her chest. Her hourglass figure wasn’t cartoonishly exaggerated—with the exception of her breasts—it was just what people would call “slim thick.”


Her legs themselves were covered in a pair of black Adidas sweatpants. However, they were slightly small on her, riding up a bit at the ankles. As such, her rather shapely and curvy legs, falling in line with the rest of her body, were highlighted why the tight pants. Overall, from head to toe, Aya was exceptionally… developed.


Due to her younger sister’s large size and the inherent shape of her legs, Aleena more or less found herself hugging one of Aya’s thick legs rather than her entire body. However, the kind gesture still got the point across. The twins had 10 years of bonding to make up for… and even though Aleena’s internship came up at a pretty inconvenient time, she could start the process right now.


“Okay, okay… Don’t you have somewhere ti be?” Just as when her father hugged her, Aya’s head was turned away from her sister in embarrassment. Though, of course, she appreciated the gesture. Nonetheless, she began to pry her sister off of her with relative ease.


“Alright, alright.” Aleena giggled as she stumbled back, and placed her hands up in mock surrender. “Come on dad, let’s go!” She spoke down to her father, who had just returned with suitcases of his own.


After Mr. Matsui hugged his youngest daughter once more and triple—no, quadruple—checked to see if she were all set once more, he departed through the front door of his house, with Aleena right behind him. However, right before the suit-wearing amazon fully left the house, she leaned back into the living room, where she saw Aya lounging in front of the TV once more. With a frown and a deep exhale, she began to speak.


“Hey… I don’t want to you cooped up in this house the entire time we’re gone, okay? Get out and just go somewhere! You’re in the city now, y’know.”


Turned away from her sister, Aya scoffed, and didn’t respond. She didn’t have to do anything she didn’t wanna do. However… not even she could blow off what her sister said next.


“I signed you up for the Buddy System, so hopefully that helps. See ya!”


Aya’s eyes became wider than saucers as she quickly spun her head around and saw her Aleena’s shit-eating grin. It was only for a moment though, as right after the older twin finished speaking, she left the house and slammed the door behind her. Aya thought about chasing her and shaking her back and forth like a ragdoll… but she knew that Aleena would have already been driven off in her dad’s car by the time she could awkwardly make her way through the much-too-small door.


What the hell did she do?!

Genes, Systems, and Twins by MarieMart

The Jupiter gene, which gives rise to Jupiter females.


Its existence establishes the very foundation of the world. It is ingrained in every inch of humanity’s history, science, mythology, politics, culture, and society. It is an undeniable, unshakable, inherent truth.


Ever since ancient times, about 50% of all females have carried the Jupiter gene—aptly named after the largest planet in our solar system. This gene activates at about age 10 in most females... and causes them to gradually grow to between 10-20 feet at their full height. Unsurprisingly, Jupiter females are the dominant phenotype on the planet, beating out not only the males, but their smaller female counterparts as well. Some extremists even go as far as to view these minigiantesses as their own separate race.


Due to their inherent domination of life on Earth... most buildings, roads, attractions, parks, and practically every other form of physical infrastructure is built to suit the largest of the Jupiter females (they are the highest percentage of construction workers, after all). Additionally, Jupiter females hold almost all lawmaking and political power in the world—reigning as the heads of countries, holding most of the positions in legislatures and courts, and even owning most major corporations. However, of course, there are certain communities and cities that are designated towards normal women and men. Think of Chinatowns, but for regularly sized people. However, these communities consist of a relatively small amount of the populated world, so anyone who wishes to make something of themselves is almost required to step out into areas populated by Jupiter females, and to interact with the amazons. As a result, every Jupiter female populated area on Earth is also inhabited by normal sized humans.


Whether it's deciding to go to college, get a job, or otherwise just expand one’s horizons... deciding to step out into a world inhabited by Jupiter females can seem like a daunting task. As such… an operation known as the Buddy System has arose in the recent century, recognized by almost every country around the globe. This is a construct that is essential to the success—and sometimes, even the safety and survival—of normal sized men and women among minigiantesses.


Essentially, before or upon engaging with the Jupiter world, it is the immediate goal of every normal sized human to meet a Jupiter female they trust to a high degree. If both parties consent, after piles of paperwork and contracts, the Jupiter female and regular sized human are legally bound together under the Buddy System.


The thought process behind the system is that consistently associating with, being in the presence of, and being under the protection of a Jupiter female will serve to spare smaller humans from the oppression, harassment, and even violence that may befall upon them from much less... open-minded minigiantesses. Not every Jupiter female is accepting of smaller humans, and if they so decide to inflict their will onto them, there is absolutely no chance that the smaller person will be able to fight back… and a decent chance that the Jupiter female will not actually be punished. Buddying up with an accepting Jupiter female mitigates the impact of those crueler amazons.


Almost every human alive is aware of the Buddy System, and Jupiter females and normal sized humans may take it to varying degrees. For example, more reserved or stand-offish, brash amazons may agree to Buddy up with a normal sized human, but only in public affairs. In this case, the two parties have their own separate private lives, but the Jupiter female will assist their normal sized Buddy in landing jobs, getting into schools and colleges, etc. On the other side of the spectrum, more caring, doting Jupiter females will involve themselves in every single aspect of their Buddy's life. In this case, the two parties will move in together, the Jupiter female will act as their legal guardian, etc. In some cases, the two Buddies may move across the spectrum across the course of their relationship, with the Jupiter female fluctuating from varying degrees of protectiveness.


Last but not least, the Buddy System strives to pairs two individuals together for life. If all things go well, neither the Jupiter female nor the smaller human should have any desire to leave each other, though they legally can if they so wish. Due to this lifelong aspect of the Buddy System… it is not uncommon for it to result in romantic relationships! About 60% of Buddy pairs wind up marrying each other at some point in their lives.


However, a romantic relationship was the last thing on Aya’s mind as she paced the living room of her father’s house, head in her hands.


Aleena signed her up for the Buddy System? She wasn’t ready at all for that! She had lived most of her life out in the sticks! She just moved back into civilization a day ago! She didn’t know how things operated around here! Much less how to be “buddies” with someone!


But wait… Aya paused for a moment before she quickly reached for the nearby home phone. Mr. Matsui’s house had two home phones—one suited for regular sized humans, and one suited for Jupiter females. Aya of coursed reached for the latter… but it was obviously still made with someone of Aleena’s size in mind. As such, the taller sibling’s hand absolutely engulfed the comparatively tiny device, which was about the same length as her thumb. Realizing that she would have to hold it in a more delicate way, Aya began to hold it between just her thumb and index fingers, as if she were holding up a coin.


Though she would never admit this to anyone, it took Aya about one minute to dial her sister’s number, due to the fact that her fingers were much too large for the keypad. She started out trying to use the very tips of her fingers, but they only managed to hit two or three keys at a time. Quickly, she realized that she’d have to use the very tips of her fingernails instead, but this still required intense dexterity, with the nails still managing to hit two keys on the tiny pad. 


However, it finally did get the job done. After Aya frantically hit the “dial” button, the phone didn’t even ring once before Aleena picked up. Though it seemed that she was aware of her younger sister’s sense of urgency… Aleena was still suppressing some light chuckles as she answered.


“What the fuck is wrong with you.” Aya said harshly as she awkwardly held the phone up to her ear. Due to her isolation while growing up, she had almost no filter, and didn’t mince words at all. She had no reason for such things her entire life. Additionally, she felt like she was close to breaking the phone between her fingers… but she needed to hear out what Aleena was going to say.


“Okay, okay!” Aleena spoke in a clearly amused voice. “See, this is why I only told you right before I left. I didn’t want you killing me over it! Y’know, you should be lucky I’m not on speaker pho—“


“Shut up.” Aya practically growled at her sister. Her lighthearted tone wasn’t doing wonders for Aya’s own attitude. “I called you because I know you actually didn’t do shit. Please tell me how you would sign me up for that trash.“ Aya pushed Aleena for information, calling her bluff. If Aya was right and Aleena was just pulling her leg, well then good, problem solved. It was an unfunny, but harmless joke. But if Aleena actually did do what she says… Aya wanted her to prove it.


“Um, Aya, we’re twins. Identical twins. We can use each other’s face for damn near anything that needs identification. Including ‘trash’ like this.” Aleena answered honestly as she idly twirled her hair. “I did all of the paperwork and meetings and stuff online. I bought a wig that looks like your hair, and since I know all of your information, I just pretended to be you! The only thing I couldn’t fake about you is your height, which is, y’know, why I did it online. Neat, huh?”


“No, that’s some borderline psychopathic shit.” Aya spat, to which she was promptly cut off with a harsh “shhh!”


“Stop cussing! And anyways, don’t say that. I did this for you, y’know.” Aleena continued speaking, but had suddenly adopted a more serious tone. She wasn’t giggling to herself anymore. “I mean, you’ve never had any friends your entire life… and for what? Just because you’re a taller than average? Fuck that.” Aleena just broke her own no-cussing rule, to which she quickly received a “hey!” from her father in the driver’s seat.


After sheepishly turning away from her father, Aleena continued speaking to her little sister. “So, y’know, I thought you could actually use a friend for once. I’d hate for you to just be stuck up in the house by yourself the entire time we’re away.”


She paused as she heard Aya scoff, but quickly resumed before she could get out some snippy remark. “Look… if not for you, and if not even for your Buddy… do this for me, okay? I feel like this is the only way I can make up for not being there for you while you were growing up, y’know? At least, until I get back from this job. So please make this work until then.”


Aya’s eyes slightly widened as she heard the last part of what Aleena said. The only way she can make it up to her… is that how she really felt? For a moment, just for a split second, Aya considered not clobbering Aleena as hard as she initially planned when she got back…


However, that split second ended when Aya heard a knocking noise coming from the front door.


Startled by the noise, Aya accidentally dropped the tiny phone in her hands, but managed to catch it before it reached the ground. However, when she brought the phone back up to her face… she saw that she inadvertently hung up on her sister. Without saying a single word to her.


Damn.


But right now, Aya had a more pressing matter. Being away from civilization during her formative years, the Jupiter female didn’t have the chance to develop personalities such as “shy” or “timid.” Still, this knocking was a new experience for her, something that she had to steel herself for. Indeed, that knocking signaled that someone was here to see her, something that hardly happened even before she was taken away from her family.


Making it to the door in just a few strides… Aya only hesitated for a few seconds before she ducked down, and began reaching for the locks. With two clicks, she unlocked the door, and prepared to open it up.


There, on the other side of the door, lied her so-called “Buddy.” Someone who she only became aware of 5 minutes ago. Someone who she really could have done without right now.


But she would make it work. She had just decided she would.


For her kind, older sister’s sake.

First Meeting (Part 1) by MarieMart
Author's Notes:

I’d say it’s about time we officially meet Aya’s Buddy! Wouldn’t you?

The regular-sized woman who was currently standing outside of the Matsui household noticed that hardly any time had passed from when she knocked on the door, to when she heard the deadbolt unlock far above her. However, this was odd when paired with how hesitantly the door actually opened. But… the door didn’t even need to fully open for her eyes to begin practically bulging out of their sockets.

“B-BIG!” 

That was all the smaller woman could make out, as Aya’s body absolutely dominated the doorframe. That is, her body from the waist-down! Aya was forced to lean about her waist, one hand on her thigh, as she leaned down to twist the doorknob. But even then, the top of the frame only came up to her hips—hips that were as wide as said frame. This regular sized woman felt as if the only way she could make it through the door was if she were to get down and crawl between the tiny space between her tree trunks of legs! But fortunately, it didn’t come to that.

”O-kayyy…” Aya let out as she slowly stepped aside, making way for the visitor to get through. It was clear that she wasn’t amused by the woman’s loud remark, but she apparently wasn’t offended enough to deny her entrance. But still, a bad first impression already…

“Alright, alright, my bad on that one.” The woman donned a smile upon her face, as she closed her eyes and lifted a hand beside her head, as in the universal sign for “my fault.” As she did this, she carried her suitcase in her other hand, and walked into the house, into the living room with Aya. Her speech, her mannerisms, even the way she walked… it was clear that this woman was “cool” and “urban.” At least, those are the words that Aya would use to describe her. Now that she was through the door, the Jupiter female could now get a good look at her so-called Buddy.

Aya could immediately notice that this woman was of Asian descent, just like her. Though she of course didn’t know for sure what her nationality was, this woman’s haircut gave her a good guess. Her dark brown hair was fashioned into the “two block” haircut, which fell down to right above her ears. This was design that is exceptionally popular among young Korean men.

Indeed, the appearance of this haircut immediately caught Aya’s attention. This smaller person was definitely a female, but carried herself in an unexpectedly masculine manner. The signs that she was a woman were all on her face—her almond-shaped eyes were soft, containing hazel irises. Her head shape was round, much more so than Aya’s and Aleena’s, but without looking chubby. Her head was notably equipped with a pair of translucent glasses, which gave way to light caramel skin that was just a shade darker than Aya’s—clearly due to more exposure to sunlight.

On the other hand, she was currently wearing a plain green hoodie, that was clearly baggy on her. Following suit with this, she had donned baggy grey sweatpants, and gave away at the ankle to white Nike socks. These socks then gave way to a pair of high top Nike sneakers. This outfit certainly didn’t highlight any figure that she may have had, the woman appearing almost completely flat-chested while in her green hoodie. Overall, a word that could best be used to describe this fit, and even this woman, would be “butch.”

“So then, let’s forget I said that and move on.” The woman said through a confident chuckle. Her voice was just slightly deep, in accordance with her appearance. Or at least, “slightly deep” for a 5’1” woman.

Indeed, as she soon figured out as she opened her eyes… the top of her head was a few inches below Aya’s knee. Her knee! This meant that she didn’t even come up half-way up Aya’s legs… It was pretty hard for the smaller woman to keep her laid-back attitude, up as her eyes widened once more as she simply looked ahead. At the calve that was just slightly thinner than her entire body at both of their widest points.

But still, she had a greeting to get out! A kind woman to thank! What did it matter that this particular woman could probably kill her just by stepping on her? Aniyo, her brain wouldn’t linger on such things like that. It just wasn’t her style. And so, putting on a bright smile, she tilted up her head, and…

”D-DAMN!”

The regular-sized woman was standing a foot away from Aya, since they had both just moved into the living room and all. But while in this position… chest completely blocked the view of her face! Like, holy shit! What the hell are they feeding this girl?! What made it even worse, was the fact that her stomach and the underside of her tits were completely exposed to her. Fortunately, the smaller woman had enough sense—or rather, self-control—to look away. Frantically, she practicality skipped about five feet back, yanking her suitcase along with her. But even still, Aya’s chin and neck were completely obscured as she tilted her head down, regarding the smaller woman with narrowed eyes and a raised eyebrow.

With narrowed eyes and a raised—shit. This was all definitely off to a bad start. But still, this woman wasn’t quite believing what she was seeing. During all her life, the tallest Jupiter she had met face-to-face was about 14 feet tall. That put her at about mid-thigh level to that women. But even then, she was aware that some Jupiter females could grow up to 20 feet tall, though it was an exceptionally rare occurrence. But this person in front of her, right here right now… she had to be taller than 20 feet, right? It couldn’t have been real… there had been no cases of such an outlier in history. But clearly, this was really happening.

And of course, those huge tits weren’t helping at all.

Feeling this disoriented was such a rare happenstance for this smaller woman… but she was snapped out of her oncoming trance by the sound of Aya speaking far above her. She realized that a decent amount of seconds had passed in silence since her last outburst, and now Aya was the one who was being forced to make conversation. Shit, that was supposed to be her job. Although, it naturally wasn’t hard for Aya to make herself heard. As she spoke—even at what would be considered a quiet volume for her—the smaller woman could feel every word reverberated throughout her body.

“So, um… what’s your name?” Was all Aya said.

Now it was time for the smaller woman to raise her eyebrow. The two had just been through a week-long legal process—no, even longer than that—and she didn’t know her name? She was initially a little hurt at the possibility but she had forgotten her name… but now that she thought about it, something seemed off about this Jupiter in general now that they’ve met in person. But she could press for questions later. For now, she simply beamed up at Aya, and responded:

”It’s Tae. But you already knew that.”

First Meeting (Part 2) by MarieMart

Tae… Tae…” Aya internally repeated the name to herself, believing that quickly memorizing this smaller woman’s name would help dampen any initial awkwardness between the two. Awkwardness, of course, that Aleena had personally ensured. Nonetheless, seeing that Aya’s brain was clearly hard at work, Tae decided to speak up.

”Y’know… short for Taeyeon. I’m Taeyeon Han.” Aya still hadn’t given her an Oh Yeah! reaction, which was really worrying her. “…The Taeyeon Han you should have been expecting today. We went through a whole legal process together, how’d you forget about me, girl?”

With her voice raising, it was clear that Tae had taken offense to what she assumed was Aya’s forgetfulness. Fortunately, before she could get too far into her feelings, Aya suddenly replied with: “Yeah… that wasn’t me.”

Huh?! What the hell was that supposed to mean? Tae had an onslaught of questions for Aya, but her thought processes were once again cut off as the Jupiter female began to turn around, directed towards her designated sitting position right behind her.

Behind… that was all that was on Tae’s mind as Aya made her way back. She could tell that her sweatpants weren’t made to be tight, but on this woman… they may as well have been skinny jeans. Clearly a few sizes too small, Tae could definitely hear the sounds of fabric stretching just by her walking, as the sweatpants clung on to dear life to her legs and ass. Speaking of which… that ass. It wasn’t the absolute biggest rear Tae had seen in her 21 years of living, but it was damn near up there. Tae felt as if it were about as wide as she was tall at its widest point—and though she had no way of knowing for sure, she was exactly right. What she did have no doubt about, however, was that those two cheeks alone definitely weighed more than her entire body. She was also correct about this.

Though she wasn’t aware of it, a blush had started to form on Tae’s face, striving to show itself as much as it could on her light caramel skin. However, what truly did the trick and made her blushing exceptionally noticeable was when Aya turned back around, in order to sit down on the floor and still face Tae.

First came Aya lowering herself down to the floor. Surprisingly, the enormous Jupiter female lowered her body with remarkable dexterity. This was, as Tae surmised, due to the fact that it wouldn’t have been pretty if she suddenly plopped her body weight down to the floor. Tae could already feel Aya’s footsteps shake her to the core just as she walked… she had no doubt that she’d be completely rattled and knocked to the ground of Aya made a more intense force than those. Of course, countless of loose decorations that were littered around the house would have been violently tossed up as well… and Tae had a hunch that it was these belongings that Aya was more concerned about preserving than her own Buddy.

However, as in inverse to Aya, Tae really couldn’t care less about their surroundings. Right now, her eyes were completely glued to the larger woman in front of her. Despite her best efforts, Aya hardly mitigated the harsh creaking of the floor as it was suddenly tasked with supporting her weight. Nor, could she mitigate the movement of her chest.

This is the area to where Tae’s gaze was notably directed. Her head and Aya’s chest were now comparatively on a more even plane—that is, Aya’s tits were now about four feet above Tae’s body, rather than the previous twenty or so feet. Though they were still considerably higher than her… due to the current distance between the two women, Tae got her first good look at Aya’s breasts.

The taller woman had just sat down so slowly, so modestly… but even then, her tits wobbled slightly up and down as she sat still. They must have been small movements to Aya, but this swaying of her chest was painfully to Tae. No doubt due to their sheer size. Tae had no doubt that when putting height aside, these were comparatively the largest pair of tits she had seen in her life. Between Jupiters and non-Jupiters, people that Tae has met in real life and people that she’s seen on… well, the Internet… no one came close to this girl in raw size. But of course, since Aya just so happened to be part of the first category mentioned, they were only amplified. Both of them… no, almost certainly just one of her tits weighed as much as Tae’s entire body. In fact, they were almost as tall as she was, with just one breast being as tall the area from Tae’s  shoulders to feet. As such, both of the tits together were slightly wider than Tae was tall.

Of course, Tae currently caught up with such precise measurements as these. She was instead  staring ahead at the massive amount of cleavage being shown to her in pure awe… as well as some other emotions. The confident and self-assured Tae had no problem admitting to anyone that she was in fact a lesbian—her identity was fully out and in the open. So one can imagine the effect that this was view was currently having on her. Aya’s caramel breasts bulged out of her low-cut, grey shirt, which was clearly digging into her caramel skin. A low cut that Tae could easily stick her entire hand into, no issue. In short, Tae was absolutely mesmerized by the two mounds, which formed a canyon of milky flesh above the shirt, and clearly stretched the fabric to its limit while inside of it.

Aya, on the other hand, simply looked down at Tae’s face, while wearing an expression of mild disdain on her own. Aya was unfamiliar with most aspects of this world… but a woman can tell when someone’s looking at their tits. However, she decided not to let her displeasure show—at least, not at first.”

“…Hey.” Aya began in a slow voice, though it still reverberated throughout Tae’s body. The smaller woman felt this, but still couldn’t help but to stare. After a few seconds, though, Aya’s tired, baggy eyes began to narrow. Indeed, it was only a few seconds, but she wasn’t feeling particularly patient after today’s events. And so, without warning, Aya lifted her socked foot off of the ground, at a about a distance of what was only one foot for her. However, this meant that she lifted it about four feet off of the ground in actuality. Once it reached this peak, Aya promptly brought it down with a

*SLAM!*

In the kitchen, a couple of plates, cups, and some silverware crashed down to the ground.

Tae instantly buckled over at the waist and held her arms outwards in order to brace herself. Luckily, she didn’t fall down, or the glare that the shot Aya’s direction—this time, while making eye contact instead of looking at her tits—wouldn’t have looked nearly as intimidating as she’d like.

However, of course, the 24’ tall Jupiter female didn’t feel intimidated at all by a glare from such a smaller person. It hadn’t even crossed the eighteen-year-old’s mind that this woman was technically her senior by three years. Instead, she simply scoffed down at her, and idly placed her head in her hand while placing her elbow on one of legs. She was looking Tae back directly in the eye, needing to tilt her head far down in order to do so.

Eventually, will still partaking in this little staring contest, Aya began to speak. In a monotone voice, she simply asked, “So, can I finally explain the situation? Or are you just gonna keep perving out, shorty?”

End Notes:


Explanations by MarieMart

Taeyeon Han had lived in a smaller-sized community—or as they’re commonly known as, a SSC—for her entire life. Housing regular-sized humans, her city was completely unoccupied by Jupiter females, only being surrounded by other SSCs for miles. When the Jupiter gene started to express itself in an unsuspecting young girl, they were pushed to move out of the community, their family often moving away with them.

It wasn’t a system enacted out of malice, but out rigidity. Most of the world was inhabited by Jupiter females—these smaller humans simply felt as if they deserved their own places to call their own.

And Tae certainly made her home in her rather urban city. In her community, she was exceptionally popular and well-liked by those who knew her. Those in her neighborhood, peers who went to school with her, and even employees at stores she frequented were all fond of the young woman. While she was in high school, it wasn’t an uncommon sight to see a crowd of students around the single table she sat at during lunch, listening to her recount an exciting tale from her childhood. Her naturally powerful and confident voice drew people to her, and her positive attitude proceeded to rub off on them. Additionally, Tae could be quite the flirt if she chose to be, becoming quite skilled—and successful—at smooth-talking women over the years. Often times, Tae was aware of the kittenish stares and giggles she received by women she hadn’t even tried to woo. Indeed, it seemed as if Tae could truly charm anyone…

Which is why she was momentary disoriented by Aya’s mannerisms and speech, which made it clear that she was absolutely not charmed.

However, she quickly recovered herself after a few seconds, her blush completely gone from her face. Her previously flustered expression was now replaced by one of indignation and annoyance.

“I… I wasn’t… Y’know what? Whatever. Screw this. This obviously isn’t gonna work out.” Tae waved off Aya, and simply began walking towards the front door of the house. Truthfully, Tae was quick-tempered, and as such she was much more pissed than her words and actions let on. However… she did realize her own part in making this whole situation worse, which was by rudely staring at her. As such, the shorter woman decided to let her off the hook. None of this would matter in a few minutes anyways… Tae would simply call her family once she got outside, ask her to come take her back home, and she could search for a better Buddy will back in the comfort of her house. She could sense whether or not she should give certain people the benefit of the doubt, and this was not one of those people. Whatever arrangements or agreements she had with this Aya girl were over. As such, once she reached the front door, she began to open one of two doors—the one that was designed for people of her size, and that was built into the much larger one. However, as she turned the doorknob…

She suddenly felt a huge presence materialize behind her, as a sturdy black object suddenly slammed beside her, stopping the door from budging an inch.

Immediately, Tae’s body completely tensed up, as a cold and intense chill ran down her spine. Her hand remained perfectly still on the doorknob, her arm had stopped trying to pull on it, and her head hadn’t moved an inch. It seemed as if she had frozen up, but she was obviously aware of what was currently behind her. And really, who could blame her for reacting the way she did? Anyone who had hardly been around Jupiter females for their entire life—and certainly not around any as large as this one—would have done the exact same.

Of course, right behind Tae stood Aya, who had made her way over to the front door astonishing speed. It had taken the taller woman such few strides to make it there, that Tae hadn’t detected her until she was already all over her. Indeed, right beside Tae lied Aya’s massive, socked foot, effortlessly preventing the smaller of the two doors from being opened. The tips of her toes rising up to Tae’s ankles in height, Aya only used her two frontmost digits to stop the door in its tracks. It was all she could fit on the surface, without actively moving Tae.

Aya had stopped the smaller woman from leaving because she had done some thinking. Her sister… they hadn’t seen each other in years, and this whole “Buddy System” thing was her way of making up for that. It was a kind thing she did for her little sister—in her eyes, at least. Apparently, Aleena really wanted this thing to work out…

So Aya wanted it to work out, too.

”Hey, um… you… don’t have to leave.” Aya muttered as she struggled to get her words out. She was naturally abrasive to anyone who wasn’t her family, and she certainly didn’t interact with people who fit this bill commonly at all, the only instances being the doctors and professors who rarely visited her old home for tests. As such, it was hard for her to switch her aggressive setting off, and speak calmly with this complete stranger.

“Look… I don’t know who you are because you’ve been talking with my big sister the entire time, or however you two were in contact. She signed me up for this shit by pretending to me online… we’re, um, we’re twins.”

Tae’s eyes widened as she listened to Aya’s voice far overhead. It was a rather brief explanation, to be expecting of Aya… but it was all making sense now, While in video chats, and while looking at pictures of her Buddy-to-be, Tae was completely aware that she was wearing a wig. But thinking back, Aya’s hair looked completely natural, and even longer… which means that this twin must have a different hair color and cut. The person she chatted with also had a considerably higher-pitched voice than Aya, which was no doubt in part due to their difference in size. Indeed, this twin had to have been considerably shorter than Aya, as Tae could now finally place her finger on why seeing this this woman in-person seemed so much different than seeing pictures of her.

Of course, Aya’s proportions played into that as well. It was clear that she had won the jackpot in terms of curves—there was no way her twin could impersonate that.

However, these thoughts simply floated around in the back of Tae’s mind, as in the forefront, she was still struck with fear. Noticing that Tae still hadn’t moved one inch, Aya sighed, and slowly moved back away from her. Her foot was also moved away, freeing the door from its unyielding force.

”Yeah… probably shouldn’t have done that. Sorry.” Aya rubbed the back of her neck, pushing through her jet-black hair. She was still completely unaware of the impact of her size on people around… though this was giving her a good example. But before she could linger on that, she had to manage this situation.

”It’s just that… I feel like my sister wants all of this to go well. And if you leave now, I think she’ll be pretty bummed. And I’ll look like a fuck-up.” Aya said this bluntly, as her voice slightly rose in conviction. She couldn’t bring herself to say much of anything else, but hopefully, that would convince Tae to—

Aya watched in shock as Tae quickly opened the door and bolted outside, closing it behind her.

Aya’s fists immediately clenched as her eyebrows furrowed. So, that was that! The person that Aleena had probably spent fucking months making arrangements with had walked out in under a few fucking minutes. And yet, she didn’t feel like calling out for Tae, or asking her to reconsider. Nope, all she felt like doing right now was punching or stomping on something until it was damaged beyond recognition. Yup, it seemed like every emotion she ever felt was just converted into anger. She was already doing just terrific in the great big city; she had already run off her first person! All of the sudden, she wanted nothing more than to go back to her isolated home, and live there for-fucking-ever until she—

“Hey, what’re still waiting in there for? Come help me bring my luggage in, you damned beanstalk.”

Aya was promptly knocked out of her intrusive thoughts as she heard Tae’s voice, from just outside the house. This voice was followed by the faint sound of her grunting, and the rolling of multiple suitcases along the pavement. And it seemed as if these sounds were approaching the house, rather than departing from it.

While still behind the closed door, Aya couldn’t help but notice that a small smirk had spread across her face. Although, she made sure to wipe it off before she stepped outside to help Tae with her luggage.

It would just be too embarrassing for her new Buddy to see, y’know?

A Better Start by MarieMart
Author's Notes:

I finally found some time to write, so I’m back with another chapter!

P.S., I’m sorry for how large the text size is on some of these chapters, I don’t know why it happens. Hopefully there’s a feature that I’m not aware of where you readers can reduce it.

Aya and Tae were both almost completely silent as they brought in the latter’s luggage from the lawn into the Matsui household. However, this process of moving suitcases and other large bins didn’t last for too long at all, with the duo only making two trips each. This was, of course, due to the fact that while Tae could only manage two suitcases at a time, Aya could carry four of the large containers during each trip—and of course, she could have easily carried more if she put in even the slightest bit of more effort.

However, as soon as all of Tae’s belongings were brought in and settled, it seemed that the smaller woman’s boisterous personality immediately resurfaced.

”Alright, listen up! First thing’s first: I am not gonna be your friend. You’re obviously way too moody for that. I’m only staying here until your sister gets back, since you practically begged me to. Got that, you Goliath?” Tae spoke in her loud voice, as she pointed far, far up at Aya’s face. Fortunately, they were standing at a distance as to where Tae could actually make eye contact with her, instead of… y’know.

To an outsider, Tae’s words would have certainly seemed less than kind. However, as she was being spoken to… Aya could easily detect a teasing, “joking” tone in Tae’s voice. The larger woman rose an eyebrow, but whatever the case, it was clear that Tae was bantering with her more than anything else.

Fine. It wouldn’t hurt to play along.

“Alright… whatever you say.” Aya lazily moved her hand to give a mock, half-assed salute. “Just do whatever you want until then.”

”Wha— Hey! Don’t give me that! You’re just eighteen, right? That’s what your bio said. That means that you have to listen to me until your dear sister comes back, got it? I am your senior, beanpole.” Tae pointed at herself proudly… but realized that before she knew it, Aya was already turned away from her; lying on her side, arm propping her head up, and facing the living room TV.

And the view of Aya’s backside was just as astonishing as the view of her front.

While on her side, the only part of Aya’s body that wasn’t above Tae’s height was the most narrow part of her waist. However, this part of her waist was only just slightly below Tae’s eye level. Meanwhile, Aya’s broad shoulders were slightly taller than her body… and her rear end rose even higher than the aforementioned shoulders, placing an even greater gap between the top of Tae’s head and the highest point of this rear. And with the distance between these two peaks—the area between Aya’s shoulders and her ass was about nine feet in total—it felt like to Tae that she was gazing at a sweeping mountain range.

Already feeling her face heating up, she looked down directly at the ground. She anticipated that she may be doing this a lot in the future. Since Aya was facing away from Tae, the smaller woman truly could have gazed at her body all she wanted… however, she decided that she should start trying to restrain herself as soon as possible.

After just a few seconds, Tae snapped out of her internal thoughts and realized that Aya had scoffed at her comments—though it still maintained the light-hearted tone that Tae had established. But other than that… Tae received no response from the apparently lazy amazon lying in front of her.

“So… that’s it, then?” Tae’s thoughts went back to when Aya told her to “Just do whatever she wanted until then”… it seemed like Aya had actually meant this, and had no intentions to interact with Tae any further now that she had her Buddy safely secured.

Alright… this wouldn’t do. Cooly sticking her hands in the pockets, Tae began walking around Aya’s body, towards her head. While her arm was propping her head up like this, Aya’s head was an decent bit above Tae’s own. And as Tae stood in front of Aya’s body… the smaller woman unwavering log made eye contact with her. Tae immediately noticed Aya’s completely disinterested gaze as she gazed at the television in front of her… it was clear that this taller woman truly didn’t care about what was on the screen. The look in her eyes simply seemed kind of… empty. And for some reason, these forlorn eyes of hers caught the attention of Tae far more than even her sizable chest did… which was currently right in front of the smaller woman. It seemed like Tae fight even consider sneaking a glance at Aya’s tits, not even for a second.

Tae stared into Aya’s eyes for a good ten seconds, while the Jupiter female simply started past her, still disinterestedly gazing at the TV. That is, until Tae broke the silence, by bluntly asking, “You don’t get out much, do you, girl?”

Aya’s eyes narrowed as she finally turned her gaze from the TV to the woman who was now standing in front of her. “…What do you mean by that?” she replied, with her head titled slightly down. It seemed as if the banter-y tone had left her voice.

“Dunno, I guess I’m just good at reading people,” Tae responded back as she shrugged her shoulders. She realized that Aya hadn’t answered her question, but she didn’t need her to. It was painfully clear from Aya’s attitude and demeanors that she doesn’t interact with people much, if at all. But, aside from her rigid personality… it was something that Tae saw in Aya’s eyes that really clued her in on the larger girl’s social interaction. But she didn’t know what it was.

Suddenly, Tae excitedly removed her hands from her pockets, and excitedly clapped them together. “Alright, it’s settled then! Let’s go out toni—“

“No.” Aya spat bluntly, as she moved her eyes back to the TV.

“W-Wow… okay.” Tae momentarily stumbled over her words—the Jupiter female’s simple declination was loud and sudden enough for Tae to be taken aback. But she quickly recovered herself.

“Ah, come on, girl! Let’s go out for a night on the town! As my first gift to you as your new Buddy… what would your dear old sister think if you declined that?”

“Okay, well now I’m really not going.” It seemed like Aya didn’t take kindly to blackmail, even if it was just Tae teasing her.

“Hey, I was just joking. You do get that I was just joking, right?” Tae tried to salvage her banter in the face of a girl who clearly didn’t have a sense of humor, at least to her.

“Okay, I don’t care. Under no circumstances, will I ever go out with you ‘for a night on the to—‘“

~

Before she knew it, Aya found herself walking behind Tae, headed towards the more urban parts of the city for a “night on the town.” How a 5’1” woman actually managed to drag a moody 24’8” girl out of her house is a question that would be pondered by researchers for years.

The large city that the Matsui household was located in, and where Aya and Tae now found themselves living, was called Bellona, named after one of the many children of the goddess Jupiter. Of course, as implied by its namesake, this city was founded and built by Jupiter females, but ever since its inception, it has been considered a melting pot for Jupiter females and regular-sized people to live together. Even besides size, it was a rather diverse city in other ways. As a coastal city of California, it is home to people of all races, religions, cultures, and walks of life. In this way, it is similar to its counterparts Los Angeles, San Jose—named after Saint Josephine—and San Francisca—named after Saint Francine. Of course, this diverse can be seen in how the Matsui clan has lived in this city generations years, first immigrating from Japan in the 1900s.

Luckily for Aya, even though her father lived in such a populous city, his house was located in a calmer, suburban area. This meant that she hadn’t had to interact with too many people yet. However, she was quickly walking away from this comfort zone of hers. While she still donned her black Adidas sweatpants, she now found herself in a bulky grey hoodie. Fortunately, Aya and her mother had been aware that she would have to go live with her father about a month in advance. This allowed for them to hire tailors to craft a couple of clothes that were custom-made for Aya’s stature, in case she would ever have to go out. But of course, not even completely tailor-made clothes could completely hide her figure. Although the fabric was thick enough to avoid forming any noticeable outline of Aya’s breasts or cleavage… the hoodie did create a discernible “tent,” due to the sheer size of her chest. This allowed any onlooker to clearly tell how large her chest was, but as she held her hands in her front pockets, didn’t allow anymore than that.

The two women have been walking for about ten minutes since leaving the house, Aya walking behind Tae the entire time. Of course, this was because she knew that it would be easy to accidentally leave her behind this smaller woman she ever walked in front of her, due to their sheer different in walk speeds. While Tae was practically speed walking out of consideration for her Jupiter Buddy, it seemed as it Aya was only taking a step every few seconds. And even then, it was just barely enough to keep them walking at the same speed.

However as the duo eventually made it out of the suburban community, it was then when they were encountered by the aforementioned onlookers. Tae and Aya’s destination was a downtown area, that was just another few minute’s walk away from the edge of the suburban area. Right now, it was about 6:30 PM, and the sky outside was already beginning to darken. This meant that already, the area between the downtown and the suburbs was already beginning to fill with people who were also looking for some entertainment in the city.

Aya immediately felt their gazes. Five… no, ten… no, it was more than she could count. Dozens of pairs of eyes instantly fell upon Aya as she and Tae made their way to a sidewalk, passing by countless shops and restaurants along the main street. These stares came from both regular-sized women and men, as well as from Jupiter females. However, so far, the tallest of these Jupiters only reached up to slightly below Aya’s waist. After all, 10 feet tall was actually the average size for Jupiter females, with the larger heights being correspondingly rare. It was more common to see a 10-foot tall Jupiter than a 15-foot tall one, and more common to see a 15-foot tall Jupiter than an elusive 20-foot tall one.

However, it was obvious that no one had seen a woman quite as large as the 24-foot tall Aya.

Because of how high her vantage point was, and how small every face that was currently pointed at her was… Aya couldn’t exactly tell where on her body each prying eye was currently looking. Sure, she could see that some heads were angled up at her face, some at her torso, and some at her bottom half. But other than that, it was hard to tell if they had the decency to make eye contact with her, if they were simply taking in her size as a whole… or if some of them were creeps, specifically staring at certainparts of her body.

And to Aya, this was extremely frustrating. A grimace spread across her face as her eyes fell upon a particular onlooker who’s mouth was hanging agape as he gazed at her. He was a white young man, his a face dotted with pimples and framed by basic glasses. This certainly wasn’t someone that Aya appreciated staring at her.

“Hey, are you even listening? You haven’t said a single word…” Tae’s voice trailed off she turned around at look at Aya. She had been rambling—apparently to herself—about a restaurant for the past couple of minutes, but now that she finally turned to face Aya, she instantly knew that something was up. Aya had stopped walking, and was now facing the street. Her eyes were narrowed and her brows were furrowed… Tae followed her eyes, and saw that she was looking at some guy. Some guy who looked like a common nerd, and who was staring back at Aya. Although… this young man’s eyes seemed to be squarely focused on Aya’s chest.

Tae quickly pieces together the pieces, and moved to action. She stomped in front of Aya, the smaller between her and the man across the street. It were as if she was attempting to shield Aya from the man’s gaze… even though Tae didn’t even reach Aya’s knees.

Using her naturally loud, spirited voice, Tae cupped her mouth with her hands, and yelled “HEY, shithead! Keep staring, and I’ll really give you something to look at!”

The man didn’t even know what Tae meant by that, but he knew that it didn’t sound good for him. Unsurprisingly, he immediately took his eyes off of Aya, and even began to briskly walk down the street, away from the two women.

Aya’s eyes went wide as she witnessed what had just happened. Tae, someone who she was undoubtedly on bad terms with just half an hour ago, had just stuck up for her. And in doing so, Tae had even managed to redirect almost all of the other prying eyes away from Aya, as most of the surrounding people were now staring at the smaller woman.

Before now… Aya didn’t even know that she wanted someone to stick up for her—she was prepared to give that creep a piece of her mind herself. But having someone else do it for her… it made Aya feel a way she couldn’t really describe.

“Anyways… come on, let’s keep going,” Tae said, as she snapped her fingers and continued walking. “I said I’m taking you to my favorite restaurant, beanpole.” 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12109