Rebalancing the Sexes: At the OB-GYN by ltltb
Summary:

For women after the Rebalancing of Sexes, visits to the OB-GYN are very different. 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Middle Age (50+), Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4243 Read: 5569 Published: August 31 2022 Updated: September 03 2022

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb

Chapter 1 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

A woman is upset because she has to go to the doctor. 

Today I decided to wake up my tiny lovers by pretending to be angry with them. There's a very good biological reason to do this. When the Goddess of Love gave women the power to shrink men, she also gave them the ability to get wet and slippery, just like us, only on the outside instead of the inside. So we can just slide them inside us! It's really nice for women who have issues getting enough lubrication because now, the guys can help! 

Anyway, there are three situations where a man will involuntarily respond to a woman by making his skin wet and slippery. One is when he's aroused by us. I know my two lovers are very aroused by me because I've seen this happen to them time after time. All they have to do is think about me, especially about being inside me, and it's like holding onto a bar of soap! 

Another time is when their woman is aroused. Men are so attuned to our pleasure now that they start getting wet almost as soon as we do! Especially the more time they spend and the more they eat our honey and breathe in the wet, humid air inside us. They just become totally addicted and chemically bonded to our bodies and desires. Just as an aside, I feel deeper connections with Jacob and Brandon than with any man I had before the Rebalancing of Sexes, or with Jacob before he got small, when I was just his girlfriend, before I became the center of his existence. 

But the third situation where men get slippery is when any woman gets mad at them. You see, all that lubrication that men produce tastes like chocolate, just like their boysquirt. Boysquirt meaning what we used to call "cum", until it got fashionable to say that, since men are now so tiny, all they do is "squirt", while we women, in our vastness and the depth of our sexual experiences, are the only ones who actually "cum." Boys of course, now can mean just about any man right up to middle age, the same way men used to refer to grown and mature women as girls, to make them seem smaller. Well, now, it's just acknowleding reality to turn things around. Besides, I LOVE my "boys"...

So, that "chocolate"  is really healthy for women, no matter whether we get it vaginally or lick it off their sweet little bodies. It contains ingredients that help us balance our hormones and stabilize mood swings. More than that, male chocolate sort of transfers some of the swagger and confidence that men had when they're big, and even show now when they're so tiny and vulnerable, into a woman. I've taken a sip of my lovers' chocolate before many an important or potentially unpleasant event. The Goddess of Love has got to be the best female being who ever lived! Everything she does makes our lives better as women! 


Anyway, I've got something coming up today that isn't the worst thing but might be less than fun. I'm going to act angry about it so they'll start making chocolate... out of FEAR! ;)

I'm getting my first OB-GYN exam since the Rebalancing of Sexes. 

I don't know what to expect. It sounds like everything will be completely different. I don't know. All I know is that they told me I could drink fluids, but  not to put Jacob or Brandon on any erogenous zones, or inside me anytime after midnight. (That's reason enough to be pissed! Unless it's period time I usually have one or both in my panties or some other nice place. If I could stand to wear a bra, and if my boobs didn't hurt so much on my period, I'd slip them in between. They had to spend the night in the little dollhouse I got them. ) 

Then I need to bring them with me to the appointment. "Make sure they are naked," the text said.  I'm totally confused. 

Of course, just thinking about all those exams makes me uncomfortable. Cold, cold office. Cold, cold examining room. Cold, cold speculum. Yeee! Now I really am angry. I don't have to act. 

The dollhouse was on a table in my bedroom. I walked up to it and shouted inside. "Jacob! Brandon!" I knew at their dollhouse size, three inches tall, my loud voice would wake them up like a bomb.

The two men ran down the stairs. I could see them through the windows, removing their clothes and throwing them around the dollhouse as they went, knowing that women prefer their tiny men in the nude. 

They ran out the front door. "What's the matter, mistress?"

I shouted again and almost knocked them down. 'I AM ANGRY! I AM SO PISSED! I HAVE TO GO TO THE OB-GYN AND I HAD TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITHOUT MY TOYS! I'M SO MAD I COULD STOMP YOU LIKE BUGS!" I reached out and grabbed them, one in each hand. 

It worked. Jacob and Brandon were breathing hard and so slippery I had to close my fists to hold on to them. That's when the fun began. "SIX INCHES!", I growled. They each doubled in height, and I began to lick them like ice cream cones. In just a few seconds, my mood started to get better. I could deal with the doctor. But why do they want my toy boys along? Why wouldn't I just leave them in the dollhouse till I got back?

I put my lovers in my purse (yes, it has windows and air holes) and drove to the OB-GYN. I was expecting a cold waiting room and distracted, worried women on their phones when I arrived. Instead, the room was full of women, from her age to late middle age, all laughing and talking dirty. All had their tiny, naked men sitting on their laps. Some were playing with theirs.I saw several women with one man, a couple with two, and one with four naked men perched on and around her. I sat down next to a woman who looked about 50 and appeared to have her man in her purse, as mine were.  We started chatting. Turned out her name is Jennifer. 


Chapter 2 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The mistress gets ready for a different sort of examination.

I put my lovers in my purse (yes, it has windows and air holes) and drove to the OB-GYN. I was expecting a cold waiting room and distracted, worried women on their phones when I arrived. Instead, the room was full of women, from her age to late middle age, all laughing and talking dirty. All had their tiny, naked men sitting on their laps. Some were playing with theirs.I saw several women with one man, a couple with two, and one with four naked men perched on and around her. I sat down next to a woman who looked about 50 and appeared to have her man in her purse, as mine were.  We started chatting. Turned out her name is Jennifer. 

"So is this your first time at the OB-GYN since the Rebalancing?," she asked. Yes, I nodded. "Oh, you're going to have such a good time!" I looked at her for a moment, waiting for the joke, then realized she wasn't being sarcastic. "If the insurance knew how much fun these visits are since the Rebalancing, they'd stop paying for them!," she laughed. Now I really didn't know what to expect. 

But following the doctor's orders, I reached into my purse and pulled out my now six-inch-tall toys. Both still naked, blinking from the lights in the room, they were startled when they looked up and saw Jennifer. I don't think they had been in another woman's presence since I shrank each of them. 

By now Jen was making bedroom eyes and licking her upper lip at the sight of them. Jacob was cool and started making some bump-and-grind male stripper kind of moves. But Brandon, almost a decade younger, was blushing and maybe getting a little wet at the sight of a woman not his mistress with obvious desire. (He is so sweetly naive sometimes! I wonder if I was his first when I shrank him down. All his sexual experience with giantesses in this World of the Goddess ... Wow!)

"May I touch them?" Jen asked. This would have been the time to put up boundaries. Instead, I said yes. The Goddess of Love doesn't allow women to kidnap men with a wife or a girlfriend, and her penalties can be strict. I let Jen transgress, mainly because I wanted to see the reaction of sweet little Brandon to this middle-aged woman coming on to him, especially since the Second Fertility has sparked attractions and relationships between naive young men and the backdoors of women who used to be invisible to them. 

As I guess, Brandon was Jen's target. She reached a long, painted fingernail toward his head, and drew her finger from his face, down his tiny chest, to his manhood, permanently swollen and erect as all younger men are now. I could see Brandon was getting super-slippery. My volcanic moment at home had moved him from sympathetic slipperiness to desire and a bit of neediness. Jen began to push and poke at his tiny missile and before any of us had a chance to react, he shot off a load of boysquirt that was enormous to him but tiny to Jen and me. As he gasped and panted, Jen brought her right index finger to her lips and licked the drop of chocolate clean. "Thank you! I needed that!" Jen laughed. 

We smiled and I handed Brandon a tissue. "I've already drained my man dry!" Jen smiled again. "It is so beautiful, what the Goddess has done for us, women of a certain age. Right before the Rebalancing happened, men from high school age to 30 years old started eyeing my body again, like I was 22. Some even flirted with me, at work, in my neighborhood. At first they didn't know the price of my love would be shrinking down into my body and letting it become their world. But when they found out, they seemed even more ardent! I shrank this pretty boy at work." Jen opened her purse and pulled out a man who looked to be 25 with a reasonably attractive build, who should have drawn his fair amount of attention from women in their twenties before being swept off his feet and into Jen. "This is Ethan," she whispered. He was obviously into me, which I found to be a relief after Brandon was driven to release by a woman more than twice his age and almost twice mine. 

I did not take her up on her offer to reciprocate for me with Ethan. I had satisfied my chocolate lust from my morning slurp-feast. The next time I got some boysquirt, I wanted it to be in me, in some place other than my mouth, or on me.  Amazing. A woman jacked off my boyfriend in front of me, and we parted friends, as the nurse called me back. I felt hope for the future, that I could have as much fun when I become a woman of a certain age as Jen is having now.

The nurse took my weight and blood pressure, got me into a robe, and walked me back to the examining room. Again, the rooms weren't cold the way I remembered them from every exam since my teen years. They seemed, oddly soothing. There were warm colors and plants and the patients seemed to have smiles on their faces as they walked out. One was laughing as she stumbled out toward the waiting room, looking slightly disheveled as her clothes were a bit baggy on her and slightly large. "Wait about fifteen minutes for it to wear off," another nurse said to her. 

The room did not have the setup or equipment you would expect for a woman's exam. The most prominent piece of equipment was a comfortable-looking hospital bed with the top raised at an angle. It had a swiveling table, on which I placed Jacob and Brandon.

Finally, Doctor Patricia Sherwin arrived. She had a warm smile on her face and I felt more relaxed. I had seen here before the Rebalancing and knew she did her best to make things easier for her patients. She (they were all she now!) smiled and said, "I need to explain how this is going to be different from any exam you've ever had."

She told me that the virus that shrank all the men was essentially a sexually transmitted disease, and that it was so successful that it had crowded out all other, much more harmful, venereal diseases, inadvertently conquering them for humanity. What's more, between the benefits conferred to women by the shrinking virus and those given to us by the chocolate boysquirt of our men, ovarian and other pelvic cancers had all but disappeared among sexually active women. 

What's more, the shrinking of men shifted the medical industry's focus to women, with emphasis on finding treatments and centering on their health care, as they were now the economy. "We've made more progress in a year or two than in a hundred years," Dr. Sherwin told me. "All those male doctors out of the way... we've been able to change the whole experience of visiting an OB-GYN."

"We've found a way to get rid of speculums and other uncomfortable things and reduce a woman's exam to one simple event. Speaking of male doctors..." Patricia reached inside a purse and pulled out what appeared to be a tiny man, about one inch tall, in a spacesuit. "This is my husband Dave. We've reduced, so to speak, the entire process down to a wand about the length of a fingernail. It will not only reveal any abnormalities, which we do not expect to find, but also any new erogenous zones that might have revealed themselves in either vagina."

I blinked. Patricia smiled and started talking in a girly-conspiracy sort of way. "Women are discovering new places like the G-spot on their vaginal walls, front and back. We're making a road map for each patient and training their men on how to find them. That's why we asked you to bring your toys!"

I smiled and pointed to Jacob and Brandon. "They're too tall to get the tour. Would you be so kind as to shrink them to one inch tall?"

I smiled back. "Jacob, one inch! Brandon, one inch!" I had to do that, of course, because only a man's mistress or mistresses can control his size. 

"Now, you boys," Dr. Sherwin said as she bent down over them, "Dave is in a special suit so his chocolate can't come in contact with your mistress' vaginas. Otherwise, she and he might fall in love! That would make you, you and me unhappy... " she looked at me..."or maybe not. His suit produces warm, artificial lubricant that will make the experience completely painless for you and give you a nice little glow. Also it won't create a bond with your mistress. Once he's finished examining you, he'll take your toys on a little tour and show them any hot spots he finds, and how to stimulate them. You will be naked and secreting all kinds of man-chocolate, meaning your mistress will get all connected and blissful and happy with you when you show her these new techniques!"

As my mind wrapped around all the medical talk, I slowly realized that this gynecological exam, more than anything else, was going to be about how to give ME more pleasure! This sounded very good. If the Goddess of Love can make even pelvic exams fun, she is just epic! I really hope to meet her someday!


End Notes:

Next: New points of pleasure 

Chapter 3 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Going inside...

I leaned back onto the special bed. There were places for my legs that looked like stirrups but were much more comfortable. My spread legs seemed to float on them. Twelve hours without any kind of loving from a tiny man was beginning to get to me. No shame! I was dangling a well-lubricated, wet, tropical cave in front of my tiny examiner. 

Dave's voice was amplified to a speaker on Dr. Sherwin's lapel.  "Request permission to enter you, mistress." I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Permission granted," I said. 

Dave's technique was very good. I knew that in the old days, a few women would fall in love with their male OB-GYNs for being tender. I was grateful for the spacesuit putting a distance between us and preventing a bond. It was more like having a dildo inside me than a person. Still, Dave was a very skilled dildo. He wiggled and bumped and ground as he moved his wand all around my vagina. Then he slid himself into the tighter wiggle of my backvagina and gently touched me as he scanned my backdoor. I am so shameful. I am gushing wetness after just 12 hours without a man inside me! Thank the Goddess there's no one left to shame me for enjoying what She gave me. 

After about five minutes, Dave's wet suit slid out of me. "Everything checks out fine," he shouted. He pressed a button on his suit and data transferred to his wife's tablet. She read out the findings to me and finished with, "Oh, and you have a NEW erogenous zone!" She showed me a diagram representing a bumpy shape, inside your first vagina, something like a zipper, that extends approximately from the G spot, about an inch inside me, to the labia minora. "That's a good one... you should get a lot of pleasure if your men learn how to touch you the right way."

I couldn't believe this! I was going to walk out of an OB-GYN, not with a grim feeling of cold intrusions, but with a new happy place! I was feeling as tropical as the Amazon basin. I was aching to welcome lovers to try my new love button!

Dr. Sherwin picked up my toys with special man-tongs and deposited them at my front vagina, next to Dave. "All right, boys, pay attention and listen well!" Then the speaker cut off. 

"Why did he do that?" I asked Dr. Sherwin. 

"Trade secrets,"  she laughed. "Really, the whole purpose men serve now is giving pleasure to women. Men have gotten so much more knowledgable about women's bodies since they became small enough to enter us, and since we get so horny that we wanted them around all the time! Dave figures that if you discover the secret, you'd dump these guys and go solo! Maybe even throw them out the door and let them fend in the wild!"

"I would NOT! I love these toys! I love how they get along with each other and work for my joy --". Patricia cut me off. "I'll tell you in the e-mail, " she whispered. 

I gasped as Brandon pulled back the hood from my clitoris and kissed it. I knew it was him even though I couldn't see him, because I recognize his raw enthusiasm. I knew he and Jacob were about to show Dave what he had taught them. Jacob slid and sloshed along inside me and found the little row of bumps. He began massaging them with his tiny hand and kissing them one by one. It was like somebody playing those little games on your bare back with their fingers, except that it was on an incredibly sensitive spot. My nerves started singing to me. I couldn't believe I was getting wetter! I bit my lower lip and started moaning. Brandon wasn't letting up on my clit. I was getting so much loving stimulation, I forgot I was in a doctor's office. My teeth were clenched and I was bucking. I could feel relief coming. I wanted to laugh and cry and scream all at once!

"I love your sacred clitoris," Brandon whispered as he hugged it tightly. At the same instant, Jacob drove his palms into my new "spot." That was it. My orgasm held Jacob so tightly I don't know how he wiggled out. Jacob and Brandon both ended up on the thin sheet of the hospital bed, ejected by the fury of my climax. 

But that sight didn't surprise me half as much as seeing Dr. Sherwin, playing with herself, her legs spread with her Dave inside, moaning in pleasure. 

It was as if she had been a voyeur. If this had happened to me before the Rebalancing, I would have been very uncomfortable. But the confidence my two lovers gave me with their constant kissing and fondling made me ask her what was going on instead. "I'm so sorry... don't you know... you gave me a simultaneous orgasm!"

Oh yes. I read about those. A couple of friends at work claimed they had had them. Women were bonding together by being in close proximity when they had sex with their men. Some mysterious process connected them so that from that point forward, when one of them had an orgasm, so did the other. The connections were deeper with closer friends. But this response from Dr. Sherwin brought up all kinds of issues, ethically and otherwise. 


Then I remembered something else I read about the world after the Rebalancing. "The professional is sexual." We women welcomed men being too small to harass or coerce us into sexual relationships in the workplace. Then we discovered that losing the fear of men, and of other women's disapproval, turned our passions loose! We started bringing our men to work. I know I need them inside me five times a day, and if they stay at home in the dollhouse, that doesn't happen. 

The word "pussy" no longer has only the meaning it had in the days of patriarchy, a vulgar way to refer to a vagina. It now refers to the burgeoning, unleashed sexual energy of women, in workplaces and the world at large. You don't have to penetrate the other woman, or even share men, just being close will light the spark. I could go to the break room and please myself with a man, and suddenly find myself bonded to a co-worker who was doing the same thing with her man at the same time! We could become lovers, and connect with other lovers until the entire workplace was a beehive of romantic friendships. A workplace or a community where women are bonded to each other emotionally and quasi-sexually is said to have "strong pussy." 

In a way, I was kind of honored that Dr. Sherwin was turned on by me. She struck me as the kind of woman I'd want any professional to be: smart and kind and tender and funny with a sense of when to be scientific and when to break into girl talk. I had to admit I had kind of a girlcrush on her. I could imagine her wrapping her arms around me and being strong and supportive.  I do sometimes miss the days when men could offer that, even though they offer so many other things now. A part of me would love to submit to her affection. But I knew of course that Dr. Sherwin was six inches shorter than me, so she couldn't offer that. I was confident of that until I slid off the bed and stood next to Dr. Sherwin, finding myself ... staring up at her breasts! Suddenly, in a hospital gown that now touched the floor, I found myself about four foot six and feeling vulnerable in a way that I had never been since the Goddess gave women the shrinking power. 

"It's a side effect of simultaneous orgasm," she explained. "Sometimes a woman who connects orgasmically with another woman will shrink smaller than her so she can be dominated by her. Not as small as men, of course, but enough to make her feel cute and girly and very submissive." I knew exactly what she meant. I wanted Dr. Sherwin to call me naughty, put me over her knee and spank me. 

"I've fallen in love with a dozen women since the Rebalancing, and of course that affects my practice. Perhaps they'll let ethics catch up with our energies as women, but for now, I have to ask you to choose: be my lover or be my patient. 

Reluctantly, I agreed to the latter. I'm sure there will be women receptive to being my girlcrush but a good OB-GYN is hard to find! I hugged her belly and squeezed her powerful butt and we said goodbye. Then I fumbled my way out of my gown and took my clothes out of their storage bag. I soon realized they were all too big. Seeing the other patient's mad dash, I decided to scoop my tiny lovers into my purse, grab my clothes bag with my other hand, and run naked out to my car. The cool air on my nipples and private places made me sprint to my car. I had to reach above my head to reach the door handle. I climbed into the car wishing I had a booster seat, and waited for my submissive desires for Patricia to wear off. "When I get big again," I said to the two loving toys in my purse, "you are going to practice on my love zipper till I tell you to stop!"

This Goddess Life is so good. Thank you GOL! 


End Notes:

That's it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12200